Tiny Toys by Sweet_girl477
Summary: Three girls who recently graduated from high school get shipwrecked on a seemingly deserted island, until they meet a girl that they knew right before she disappeared at the end of freshman year, and she has changed, to their suprise and horror.
Categories: Giantess, Slave Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 2081 Read: 23333 Published: May 20 2011 Updated: May 28 2011
Story Notes:
I apologize in advance for the spelling/grammar errors. There is no prolouge, some backstory will be provided through character flashbacks. Since the catagory thing isn't working, I've decided to add that this story also will include some mentally shattering (for the characters) sadistic torture and a small bit of vore.

1. Landing on a forbidden beach by Sweet_girl477

2. Remebering by Sweet_girl477

3. Discoveries by Sweet_girl477

4. Having Some Fun by Sweet_girl477

Landing on a forbidden beach by Sweet_girl477
Mariah, Payton, and Darian were good friends through high school. Newly graduated, they decided to spend a few weeks on a private boatride, with a captain. They thought it would be the perfect way to relax before heading off to college. The three girls were beautiful. First there was Mariah, she was skinny but had nice breasts and deep brown-black hair. She wore semi- thick black eyeliner but it didn't look bad on her. She also had very toned, long legs. Next there was Payton. Payton was slightly chubby, not repulsive, and not exactly overweight. She had shoulder length brown hair and was very athletic. Lastly there was Darian. She was gorgeous, coming from Indian descent (from India) she had light brown skin and black hair. She had slight acne, but it was barely noticable.
"What is that?" Mariah asked, concern in her voice.
" I don't know, it looks like storm clouds." said Payton.
As the clouds got closer, the captain got more concerned. He tried to stop the ship on a nearby island, but only crashed into rocks, splitting theboat in two and leaving them all stranded on an island with nothing but a forest and a cave. As the rain came down harder, the three girls and the captain decided that they would have a better chance staying in that cave than staying outside and dying of pnemonia.The group made their way to the cave, not knowing what awaited them. Little did they know, staying and dying of pnemonia would have been a better choice. They made their way to the cave, and when they entered the cave they discovered furniture several times lager than normal. They found a spot in the corner of the cave where they sat wondering what could have made such large furniture. They found out soon enough as a giant girl, roughly about the same age as the three girls strolled in. She was about 60 feet tall. The group saw her and huddled together in fear, praying that she wouldn't see them. However, she noticed them as soon as she walked in. She bent down and scooped up tbe terrified group, and dumped them on the table. Immediately they got on their knees and begged with tears coming out of their eyes for the giantess not to hurt them. She completely ignored their pleas and picked up the captain, looked straight at the girls with an evil smile and dropped the screaming captain into her mouth, and closed. As the girls watched with horrified eyes, screaming bloody murder and begging her to let him out, she began to chew, screams filling the air, some from the girls, some from the bloody, mangled body the captain was becoming. With a smirk, the giantess spit the body of the captain and got immense pleasure from the girls screaming, wailing, fear, and crying. Without hesitation, the giantess smacked the girls, sending them flying across the table. The giantess stood up, collected the body of the captain, put it in her mouth, and swallowed. She then collected the girls and locked them in a cage, leaving them to stew in their fear about what tomorrow would bring.
Remebering by Sweet_girl477
The three girls looked at the terrible giantess, who they now knew was their mistress, for there was no escape, and if there were, they could very well end up as the captain had. They stared at her, thinking that she looked awfully familiar. However, they didn't have much time to think, as the giantess grabbed Mariah out of the cage and began lifting her towards the giantesses face. When Mariah was being lifted, her fear overtook her and she vomited. When Mariah and the giantess were eye to eye, all of the memories came flooding back, the chemical spill in nineth grade, screaming, refusing help and disappearing as though she was wiped off the face of the Earth. And then she recognized Mariah.
"Mariah?" she wispered.
"H-how do you know my name?" Mariah asked, still very frightened.
All of this was too much to handle at once, so the giantess took Mariah up to her mouth and bit off her left leg before dropping the screaming Mariah back onto the table, allowing her to drag herself to the cage, crawl inside, drag herself to the corner and begin weeping, all while the giantess was just casually licking her bloodstained hand. "YOU BITCH! YOU SICK, TWISTED, SADISTIC BITCH!" Darian yelled, her rage over what had just been done to her friend clouding her judgement.
"You think what I'm doing is wrong?" the giantess asked calmly.
"HELL YES! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MARIAH!" Darian screamed.
"Well then, I guess you need to be taught a lesson too. You see, no matter what I do, I will always be right." the giantess said. And with those words, she picked up Darian, placed her on the floor, picked up her barefoot, which by the way, had a beautiful light red pedicure, and began to apply pressure to Darian's chest.
"Oh my god, my ribs!" Darian screamed.
"Am I right?" the giantess asked, applying more pressure and enjoying the small cracking sound of Darian's ribs.
"Yes! Yes, mistress, you're right and you always will be!" Darian cried, with tears in her eyes.
"Good, then."
The giantess picked up Darian and placed her next to Mariah, before moving on to Payton, who offered little resistance. " You haven't badmouthed me, but I figure I had better do something to keep you compliant." " W-what are you going to do?" Payton asked, wimpering. "Oh, you'll find out soon enough." the giantess dropped Payton in her mouth. She let Payton sit on her tongue, allowing for her fear to heighten before pushing her and swishing her side to side. Soon the giantess felt a warm, bitter tasting liquid in her mouth. She thought for a moment before she realized what it was. Payton had wet herself! She pushed Payton against the roof of her mouth and swished her around a few more times before pulling the trembling, saliva covered girl out of her mouth. The giantess dried her off, put her back in the cage, and walked away to prepare for the "fun" they were going to have tomorrow. In a few hours the giantess fell asleep to the whimpers and cries of her captives.
Discoveries by Sweet_girl477
Author's Notes:
This is mostly just going to be some dialouge between the three girls. Reviews on the story so far are not necessary but are appreciated! Then I'll be able to know if it's bad or good. If you're wondering what was going through my head when I wrote this, let me tell you, this has been a sick fantasy of mine for a LONG time now, with myself as the giantess.
The three girls sat in the cage moaning and crying, more terrified than ever.
"We have to get out of here! If we stay, she'll keep torturing us until we die!" Mariah cried.
"If we try to escape, we WILL die," Payton sighed.
"I'd rather be dead than live my life like this!" Darian whisper-yelled.
"You know what was freaky? She knew my name!" Mariah said.
"Yeah, and she looks oddly familiar, like I've seen her before." Payton added.
"Wait a minute... Do you guys remember that accident in chemistry at the end of nineth grade?" Darian asked.
"Yeah, why?" they both replied.
"Do you remember who it happened to?"
Mariah and Payton both thought back to the accident, but the person it happened to was... the giantess!
"How is it possible?!" Mariah said.
"The teachers all said that she disappeared after the spill happened, then they acted like she never even existed!" Payton said.
"Yeah, I wonder why." Darian whispered.
"Well, those were dangerous chemicals, they probably didn't know what would happen if someone spilled them on themselves, so they just assumed she died." Payton stated.
"Okay, but if what you're saying is true, then what turned her into a sadistic mainiac?" Mariah asked, quietly moaning as she looked down at her newly-amputated leg.
"It could have been an effect of the chemicals or..." Payton paused, with a look of dread in her eye.
"Or what?" Mariah asked.
"Well, none of us really knew her very well. Maybe--maybe this was some sort of sick fantasy that she had. Maybe she loves to hear us scream, cry, and beg for mercy."
Both Mariah and Darian gasped.
"Well, she was always quiet, she never really talked to that many people." Payton said.
"But she seemed so nice and kind..." Mariah said.
"Looks can be decieving." Payton stated flatly.
"What do we do?" Darian asked.
"I don't know," Payton said. The giantess awoke as the three girls huddled together in fear. The giantess just left and brought back some water. "Drink it." she said. The three girls drank, knowing what she would do if they didn't. After they finished they began to feel strange. "What did you do to that water? What happened to us?" Payton asked. "You're immortal now. You can still be harmed but can't die." the giantess told her. "Why would you want to make us immortal?" Mariah asked, flinching by instinct in fear of another amputation. "Because now I can hurt you without the risk of killing you, also, I live forever, and now you live forever, so I think you get the picture." "You're going to keep us here forever? What about our families? They'll wonder where we went and come looking for us!" Payton said. "Yes. But do you really think that they'll be looking several miles in the Atlantic? Besides, I'll keep you here long enough, your families will lose hope, and all record of you will be erased. Just...like...me." "Oh my god, it is her." Payton said. "Yes, it's me."
Having Some Fun by Sweet_girl477
"Why did you kill that man when we first came here?" Payton asked.
"Because I could." the giantess replied.
"You killed a man and scared us all half to death, and your reason is "because I could?!" Darian yelled.
"But you were our friend..." Mariah said softly.
"Yeah right, if your definition of the word friend means talking to me for ten minutes every month, then we were GREAT friends!" the giantess said coldly.
"How can you do this? Don't you have any remorse?!" Payton said.
"All of that disappeared when I took myself away from everyone. After the accident I lost all feelings like guilt or any sense of a conscience."
"I can't believe this! I'd rather be dead than live like this!" Darian yelled.
"I'd be happy to oblige, I never really liked you anyways." the giantess picked up Darian by the wrists and dangled her over her open mouth.
"No, please don't! She didn't really mean it!" Payton cried.
The giantess dropped Darian, who was struggling and screaming, into her awaiting mouth, and swallowed her whole.
Payton and Mariah stared in horror at the fighting lump moving down the giantess throat.
"I'll vomit her up in a few minutes, if she's lucky, she'll only get major scarring, but if she's unlucky, she could lose both her legs!" the giantess said gleefully.
The giantess proceeded to throw up on the floor, leaving a crying, gasping, injured Darian surrounded by puke. She was finally broken. "Now, I trust that you won't try anything like that again, hmmm?" the giantess asked. "Y-yes..." Darian said. "Yes, what?" the giantess replied. "Yes, M-m--mistress!" Darian choked on the words. "Good. I think you all will make good slaves, in time. "What would you like us to do?" Payton asked. "Clean and paint my feet." Payton stepped forward. "Not you, her." the giantess pointed at Darian. Darian stepped forward crying, with her shoulders low and head hung. "I want you to lick my feet clean and then polish them, unless you want to spend the night in my stomach." the giantess threatened. "...Yes Mistress." Darian said as she got down on her knees and proceeded to lick her mistress's feet clean. Darian licked and polished until she finally collapsed from exaustion.
The giantess admired the work that her slave had done, and then placed Darian back into the cage to rest. "Now, what else can I do?" the giantess glanced at Mariah and Payton. "I suppose I could have a little fun with you, couldn't I?" Mariah and Payton began inching backwards, but the giantess was too fast. She cornered them. "Who wants to play a game?" "What kind of game?" Mariah asked. "A sort of Hide-And-Seek." "Wait! Don't make Mariah play, make me play, she won't have a chance to get away!" Payton said. "Alright, then." the giantess placed Payton on the floor. "The rules are simple. You have to the count of twenty to find a hiding spot. If I find you, you have to face the consequences." "What are the consequences?" "Oh, you'll find out."
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2220