Younger Sibling by person543
Summary:

My sister and I aren't normal siblings, but we seem to get along really well. 

 

This is partly a furry story, so if you dont like furries then don't read it, and don't leave bad reviews because you don't like them.

 

Please review! :)

 

Update: 20000 views! Thanks everyone!


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Feet, Growing Woman, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 29 Completed: No Word count: 51916 Read: 190279 Published: May 16 2011 Updated: November 01 2011

1. Chapter 1 by person543

2. Chapter 2 by person543

3. Chapter 3 by person543

4. Chapter 4 by person543

5. Chapter 5 by person543

6. Chapter 6 by person543

7. Chapter 7 by person543

8. Chapter 8 by person543

9. Chapter 9 by person543

10. Chapter 10 by person543

11. Chapter 11 by person543

12. Chapter 12 by person543

13. Chapter 13 by person543

14. Chapter 14 by person543

15. Chapter 15 by person543

16. Chapter 16 by person543

17. Chapter 17 by person543

18. Chapter 18 by person543

19. Chapter 19 by person543

20. Chapter 20 by person543

21. Chapter 21 by person543

22. Chapter 22 by person543

23. Chapter 23 by person543

24. Chapter 24 by person543

25. Chapter 25 by person543

26. Chapter 26 by person543

27. Chapter 27 by person543

28. Chapter 28 by person543

29. Chapter 29 by person543

Chapter 1 by person543

"Hey, I haven't seen you around here before who are you?" Some kid asked me on the way home from school.

 

"My name's Anthony I just moved here." I said.

 

"Cool, my names John." He said.

 

"Nice to meet you, but I have to go I'll see you later." I said.

 

"Hey I got nothin to do you wanna hangout at your place?" John asked.

 

"Um no sorry you cant come over." I said walking away.

 

"Alright then talk to ya later." He said.

 

I walked into my house and didn't hear anything so I assumed that no one was home. "Wow, no one's home that's a first." I said.

 

"Nope you're stuck with me." Amanda said walking out of her room. Amanda was my younger sister, She was a 5' 2" cat furry. She looked like a person with yellow fur, she also had claws a tail, and a cat-like nose and pointed ears on her head. She also had long hair on her head like a normal girl would. She was 13 years old but we both got along really well, mostly because her being different made it really difficult for her to make friends and I didn't like to talk to anyone that made fun of her. "Where are mom and dad?" I asked.

 

"They went to the store." She said.

 

"Why didn't you go with them?" I asked.

 

"You know I don't like like going out." She said.

 

"Well you can't hide in the house forever." I said.

 

"You're right, want to go for a walk in the woods?" She asked.

 

"Fine but not for too long." I said.

She got boots on and came outside. Behind our house were woods that we hadn't been in before, so they I was a little worried of what might be in there. Amanda however wasn't, the only reason she didn't want to go alone was that if we happened to find anyone in there she would have me to defend her if they made fun of her. I really didn't mind spending time with her, especially since I really didn't have any friends other than her.

While we were walking I remembered the night that I had found her. I was 3 years old and it was back when we lived in California. I was playing outside and it was getting late, I saw a light and being a curious 3-year old I decided to walk toward it. When I got to the base of the light it dissapeared. I began to walk away but I heard something following me, it looked to me like a regular yellow cat and it began to follow me.

 

"Kitty!" I said to it.

 

"Kitty?" It said back.

 

I wasn't surprised that she said something back because I've never really seen a cat before. My parents didn't like pets but they never told me that. So I started talking to it, but all it could do was repeat me. I started to play with her and she we were having fun until it got dark. Even at 3-years old I knew to be home by dark. As I started on my way home she followed me and I was happy to take her with me. When I got to my house my parents were not happy that I had brought home a cat. They tried to shoo her away but she refused to move. My mother picked up the cat and was going to take it away.

 

When I saw that she was taking my new friend away I shouted, "Mommy where are you going?" 

 

"Mommy!" The cat said. My parents were shocked and my mother almost threw the cat away.

 

They were really surprised but they were also fascinated. They decided to keep her, and I couldn't be happier. My parents didn't want any chance of the cat getting sick or anyone else sick so they took it to the vet the next day to get its shots, but when they asked the vet wasn't sure what kind of cat it was and they didn't want the vet to think they were crazy so they didn't say anything about it talking. Before they came home they tried to get the cat to talk in the car but it didn't want to say anything, not even a 'meow'. She only seemed to want to repeat things that I said. I would say "talk!" and so would she, my parents were puzzled at this but they did not want to get any media involved because they didn't want the publicity. For the first few months she was treated as a cat just like any other. After a few months though she began to walk on two legs and her paws becan to look moore like hands and feet. When my parents had noticed this they took her back to the vet and asked again what kind of cat she was, but all he had to say was, "Not one i've ever seen before." My parent decided to pay for DNA testing to find out what kind of cat she was. It was expenseve but they wanted to know since this cat was starting to look more and more like a little girl.

 

A week later the doctor called the house and told them that they had never seen anything like her, her DNA was 75% human and 25% cat. This gave her the whole structure and a brain like a human but cat-like features. The doctors told my parents that since she was turning out to be more like a human than a cat that she should be treated like a human. My parents were so confused and astounded at the same time. They told the doctors that she sounded like she could talk and told them that she repeated things that I said. The doctors said that they weren't surprised and that my parents should teach her how to speak just as they would a human child, and that thy should make me understand that i should learn to treat her like a sister. It was difficult for my parents to adjust but I was young and I just listened to what my parents said. Amanda learned to speak, read, and write just like any other kid, however there were a few problems. Since she wasn't really human other parents did not want their kids playing with her. As she got older kids made fun of her a lot.

Amanda and I grew close and my parents could tell even when we were young. Once when she was four and I was six we were walking with my mother and some kid that looked about my age came up to her and started laughing. Both me and Amanda got mad, I pushed the kid down and he got up and pushed me back when Amanda saw this she went up to the kid and used her claw to scratch him on the arm. It left a big mark on the kid and he started crying. The mother of the kid was mad but my mother apoligized and they were alright. As I got older I still teased her like any older brother would, but I had to be sure not to go too far. One time I did though, she had accidentally broken one of my video games and I called her a furry freak. She got really mad at me and she scratched me all over with her claws and i knew that I deserved it but I was sorry and did apoligize to her. Even now, every now and then I would tease her, but as we got older she didn't mind as much because she knew I didn't mean anything by it. I couldn't believe that even 12 years later I could still remeber that day so well, at least most of it. The rest my parents reminded me any time I asked.

 

Now, she was thirteen years old and acted just like any other teenage girl, but one who was shy and didn't like to leave home. I understood that she didn't want to be seen much but she had to go oustide every now and then, which os the other reason I didn't mind going for a walk with her, even if it was in the woods, it was still outdoors.

Chapter 2 by person543

"You know, we don't know these wood well, we shouldn't go too far." I said.

 

"Why do you always worry about everything?" Amanda asked. 

I ignored her question and kept walking. While we were walking we heard a river near by. When we saw it I sat down by a rock while Amanda kept walking toward it. "You gonna go fishing?" I asked her.

 

"Hey at least I could catch a fish if I tried, unlike you." She said.

 

Before we moved there was a lake by where we lived. We tried going fishing a couple times but I was terrible at it. Amanda on the other hand could catch fish with just her claws. She enjoyed fishing but I just didn't have the patience to sit there and wait for fish to bite. Back in our old house Amanda didn't mind going out as much because people were used to her being there, but there was still the occasional kid going "Mommy, what's that?" and pointing at her. She said she didn't mind when the mother would apoligize (if she did) but I knew that it still hurt her a bit. There was also the nasty older kids that would make fun of her, she couldn't really do anything about them and if there were enough of them neither could I. When there was only one or two of them bothering her I would stand up to them.

 

"Can we go now?" Amanda asked me while I was busy thinking about the past.

 

"Alright, are we going back to the house?" I asked her.

 

"Do we have to?" she asked.

 

"Well as long as you remember the way home, we can go further." I said. "Besides I thought you didn't like going outside."

 

"I don't like to go outside where there are people, and yea I can get us back home later." She said. As we were walking I started to notice that Amanda was walking a little funny.

 

"Amanda are you feeling ok?" I asked.

 

"Yeah I'm fine, just a little headache." Amanda said.

 

"Maybe we should go back now, come on." I said. 

 

"Oh, but I'm going to be bored at home, nothing to do there." Amanda said.

 

"I'm sure we can find you a ball of yarn to play with at home" I said laughing.

 

"Wow, how original." She said. 

 

As we walked back to the house Amanda's walking started to look more and more like she was gonna fall over. I don't know if she didn't notice or she just didn't want to stop but she didn't even slow down. I looked at her and could event tell from her eyes that she was starting to feel weaker.  I asked her if she wanted to me to carry her home but she said she'd rather walk. Eventually she fell over. I couldn't really tell if she had a fever or anything so I just picked her up and started to carry her home. Since we were walking for a pretty long time we were pretty far from home. As I kept walking I felt like Amanda kept getting heavier, I started to get tired so I put her down stiting up against a tree in a clearing. I sat down against another tree facing her and hoped that she would be ok.

 

Amanda was always noticably shorter than me but when I looked at her she looked taller than me. I figured that it was nothing. I knew I was wrong when she started to grow even bigger. At first it was slow and steady but as she got bigger she grew faster. It was a good thing that we were still pretty deep in the woods so no one was around to see her like this. Amanda kept getting bigger and bigger until she looked to be about a hundred feet tall. I was in shock but the first thing that popped into my head was that I knew I wouldn't be able to carry her any further, I walked up to her boot and saw that the sole was easially twice my size. As I absorbed the fact that my little sister was now a giantess I also noticed that she started to wake up.

 

"A-Anthony? What happened?" Amanda asked.

 

"Um-nothing just don't move ok?" I said.

 

"Why, whats going on?" She asked. "Why are you so small?"

 

"I'm not small, you're really, really big." I said.

 

"I can barely hear you. You need to come up here." She said while reaching down for me.

 

"No-" was all I could get in before I felt the tips of her claws on either side of me. She gently picked me up off the ground and slowly held me at her eye level.

 

"Amanda, please don't drop me, just put me in the palm of your other hand." I said really nervously.

 

"Ok calm down, I'll be as gentle as possible." Amanda said. As I was still between her claws I looked down and saw how high I really was it was unbelievable. Amanda set me down on her palm and it was like being on the grass bcause of her fur. "So, what do we do now?" she asked me.

 

"I don't know, should we go home?" I asked her.

 

"No we can't!" She shouted.

 

"Arghh my ears, Amanda you have to be quiet." I said.

 

"Why we are in the middle of the forest no one is around here." She said.

 

"You are a hundered feet tall now, I'm betting that your voice travels a lot farther now, and my ears are hurting real bad now." I said.

 

"Oh, sorry bro." She said.

 

"It's alright although now we are gonna need a lot more yarn to keep you entertained now..." I said. I saw that she was starting to get really upset. "I didn't mean to make you upset, are you ok?"

 

"No, it's not you." She said

 

"Then what is it?" I asked.

 

"Well I was already thought to be a freak because I wasn't human but now I'm a giant and can't even hide in my house." She said with tears coming down her eyes.

 

"You know, no one will bother you for being different if you are this big, they'd be too scared of you." I said.

 

"Thanks for trying but you aren't helping that much." She said. "I just really with I was at least normal sized." As she said that I felt really bad that there wasn't a thing I could do to help her. I was thinking of anything that could help but my mind was blank and she was too upset to think of a solution. While I was sitting there I started to notice that her hand didn't look as big as it did a moment ago. It was shrinking, only problem was that I was still sitting on it. 

 

"Amanda! Put me on the ground, your shrinking!" I shouted to her. It took her a few seconds to wipe her eyse with her free hand, but when she did she bent down and laid her hand on the floor for me to get off. I was actually happy that her hand had fur on it because it made it easy to climb down. Even though she was shrinking her hand was still bigger than most cars and her fingers were like tree trunks. When I looked back at Amanda's face she looked so happy to be going back to normal size. The shrinking happened the same way as the growing, it started slow and got faster with time.

 

When Amanda was finally back to her original height of 5' 2" she ran up to me and gave me a big hug. I was glad to see her so happy but I was somewhat scared of her now. "Hey Amanda, can you hold out your hand?" I asked.

 

"Um sure, but why?" She said.

 

"I just want to see something." I said. She did as I asked and held out her hand. "How is it that not even ten minutes ago I was sitting in this hand and it was the size of a truck?"

 

"I'm just glad it's over." she said.

 

"We don't know that for sure. Maybe we should tell someone." I said.

 

"No, please don't! I don't want anyone else finding out about this. Promise me you won't tell anyone?" She asked.

 

"Alright, I wont say anything, but don't go off and grow again ok?" I said.

 

"I'll do my best." She said as we walked back to the house.

Chapter 3 by person543

As we walked home I started to worry about what would happen if Amanda grew inside the house and destroyed it, or if she accedentally hurt someone. It was strange to think of her as a giant but I was there, in her hand a few minutes ago. On the way home Amanda was fine, she didn't feel weak at all anymore and I was glad. When we got closer to the house we saw our parents unloading groceries from the car. They saw us and our mother asked where we were for the past hour or so. We told them that we were in the woods and she asked if anything interesting happened. Amanda and I looked at each other and she told them that nothing happened. They both wnt inside but Amanda told me to stay outside with her for a second.

 

"You were going to tell them!" she said.

 

"No, but even if I was they are our parents, they should know." I said.

 

"It's my problem, not yours so don't say anything." She said.

 

"It's not just your problem it affects everyone. Like if you were to grow inside you could accedentally hurt someone." I said.

 

"Well I don't want anyone else knowing, I can tell when its about to happen, if it were to happen again." She said.

 

"You can?" I asked.

 

"Yeah, it's a strange feeling but I think can tell when its there. Besides you promised you wouldn't tell anyone." she said.

 

"Well I did promise, but still, if it gets worse I'm going to say something." I said. I felt bad for her that she would have something else to make her feel different but if it did get worse someone needed to know.

 

"Fine, but lets go inside I smell dinner almost done." She said. I couldn't smell anything, but I knew that her sense of smell was better than mine. We walked inside to see what was for dinner and saw it was fish. Amanda was espcially happy and it was no suprise, her being part cat and all. We ate and walked upstairs to our rooms. Amanda asked me to come to her room for a minute. I followed her down the hall to her room and she sat down on her bed and told me to sit on the chair. I asked what she wanted because I was tired and wanted to go to sleep. Amanda put her foot upp on my lap and asked me if I would rub her feet for her since they were a bit sore from the walk.I really didn't want to because her feet did smell from being in boots for a long time but I thought, why not. So I sat there for about fifteen minutes rubbing her feet. She had pawpads on her feet but unlike pets they were soft because she wore shoes all the time. She didn't have to but she wanted to to make her look just a bit more like everyone else. If she hadn't worn shoes all the time they would be harder so I was glad that she did. I always wondered why she had pawpads on her feet but not her hands but I didn't ask her because I didn;t think she'd really know.

 

"Can I stop now, I want to go to bed." I asked.

 

"Yeah and thank you, it was really nice of you." She said. She gave me a hug and I left the room. It felt nice to help her but now my hands smelt like her feet so I stopped at the bathroom to try and get the smell off. After I got back to my room lied down on my bed and instantly fell asleep.

Chapter 4 by person543

That night I had a hard time sleeping. I kept having this strange dream. I dreamt that I was in a very large room and that it had giant furnitrue just as any other room would have but at a much larger scale. I was on the ground under a desk and sitting at the desk was Amanda, only she was a giantess again. At first I thought she didn't notice me under the desk so I called up to her. She looked down at me but didn't say anything, then she raised her foot over me and lowered it slowly I was scared then more than I'd ever been before. When her foot was completely covering my body she positioned it so that my head was between her toes. Amanda began to apply pressure and it started to hurt really bad. I was scared out of my mind but I couldn't do anything under the pressure she was putting on me with her foot. She opened her mouth to say something and right then I woke up to Amanda shaking me. It turns out that I was mving around a lot while I was sleeping and since my door was cracked open Amanda saw me as she walked by.

 

"Are you ok?" She asked.

 

"Uh-yeah, I'm fine now." I said.

 

"What were you dreaming about? You were moving so much I thought you were jumping on the bed." She asked.

 

I really didn't want to tell her because I was kind of embarrased. "It was nothing, just a bad dream." I said.

 

"Well anyway you'd better get up or your going to be late for school." She said.

 

"You should go to school too, It's probably more fun than homeschooling." I said.

 

Amanda looked away and said, "I've been thinking about it but I'm not sure."

 

"Why not give it a try?" I asked.

 

"Anthony, you know how people are. They won't like me there." She said.

 

I knew what she meant, I never really had many friends in school and before we moved people used to other me because they knew about Amanda. I always defended her and people made fun of me for it, but I didn't let it bother me.

 

"Fine then, but I have to go now so I'll see you later." I said. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom to take a shower then went to walk to school. We didn't live to far away so I told my parents that I would be alright with walking to school. On my way to school I saw John again.

 

"Hey, whats up?" John asked.

 

"Tired, you?" I asked.

 

"Same, I hate how school starts this early." He said.

 

We walked into the school but went to out seaporate classes. All throughout the day I couldnt get the image out of my head of Amanda crushing me under her giant foot. I was also really curious of what she would've said if the real Amanda hadn't woken me up when she did. Even at lunch I wasn't hungry.

 

"Hey why are you so out of it today?" John asked.

 

"I told you I'm tired, I didn't get much sleep last night." I said.

 

"Alright, if you say so." He said. I threw out my tray and walked to my next class. I always hated how school was the same routine every day, class after class. I started to think how it must be for Amanda, she stayed home all day and a teacher came to teach her. At least I saw other people but she only saw that teacher because our parents worked most of the time. Although I understood why she liked it better than coming to school every day. When school was finally over I started walking home while talking to John. 

 

"So I guess I'll see you tommorow?" I said.

 

"Yeah see ya." He said and I walked towards my house. When I got in my house I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. I wasn't surprised when Amanda came down and sat down next to me. She looked happier than usual.

 

I asked her, "What are you so happy about?"

 

"I could show you, If you wanted." She said.

 

"Alright then, show me." I said.

 

"Okay, but you'll have to follow me." She said.

 

"Fine." I said. Amanda started walking to the the backdoor and I followed. She went outside withoug putting any shoes on, and since I didn't take my shoes off I just kept walking with her. Amanda looked back at me and then out of nowhere started sprinting into the woods. I was surprised but I started running after her. I knew that I wouldn't be able to catch her as she was faster than me, but I kept running after her. After running for about seven minutes I ran into something really big. When i got up I looked at what I ran into and immediatly knew what it was. It was a really big version of one of Amanda's toes. 

I stared at Amanda's giant foot for a minute before amanda picked me up with her claws and put me in the palm of her other hand. Amanda sat down and I asked, "Amanda, did you do this on purpose?"


"Yeah." She said.


"How?" I asked.


"Well today about an hour or two before you came home, I got hungry so I was walking around the house looking for something to eat. I got something out of the fridge and went to get a plate. You know how the cabinet is kind of high up for me? Well I reached up for a plate and found that I was able to grab one with no trouble. I figured that I started growing again so I ran outside. When I got out there though, it stopped. So I was standing outside confused and I got a little upset that I ran outside for nothing and thought that if I was going to grow again then now would be a good time to do it. As I thought that I started growing again." She explained.


"So you can just grow and shrink anytime?" I asked.


"I guess, but I've only tried it again once, to show you." She said.


"Well be careful ok? We don't need you breaking the house." I said a little nervous.


"You aren't scared of me are you?" She asked.


"What do you mean?" I asked.


"You look kind of nervous." She said.


"Well, you are pretty big, and it wouldn't take much for you to hurt me, so I am a little scared ." I admitted.


"I'm still your little sister, you know I wouldn't hurt you." She said.


"Well maybe not intetionally." I said.


"I'm pretty careful with you." She said.


"Well don't worry, I'm starting to get used to the idea of you being a giantess."


"Giantess?" She said.


"Yeah, a female giant." I explained


"Oh, ok." She said.


"Let's go back home alright?" I asked.


"Sure." She said as she put the hand that I was in on the ground for me to get off.  Amanda quickly shrank down, and I was glad to see her at her original height. "So, should I call you little brother now?" she asked.


"I'm a few inches taller than you." I reminded her.


"Well right now you are, but not a few minutes ago when you were sitting in my palm." She said.


"But I'm taller than you right now, so you can't." I said.


"Oh, alright." She said. "But next time I'm big I'll remember to refer to you as my little brother."


"That's fine with me." I said.


Chapter 5 by person543


For the next few days everything wen fine. Amanda kept from growing so that no one would find out she could and I became better friends with John. No one knew that Amanda never went out so on one knew that she lived here except for teachers that came to out house but they were told not to tell anyone, and even if they did not many people would really believe them. Also every night Amanda has been asking me to rub her feet and I've been agreeing to it beacuse I didn't really mind, besideds it made her happy.

 

It was sunday and raining, just overall a gloomy day. Although I slept fine I felt a little tired for some reason all day. Amanda however was all perky and happy, honestly it was kind of annoying. Eventually I got bored and decided to ask Amanda, "Hey how come you haven't made yourself grow for the past few days?"

 

"I don't know, I guess I'm still not that comfortable with it." She said.

 

"Well you seemed pretty excited about it when you took me outside to show me that you could make yourself grow." I said.

 

"That was because I was glad that it was controlable, not because I was happy about it." She said.

 

"You know, I gotta ask how did it feel to be like a hundered feet tall?" I asked.

 

"It was scary at first, because I didn't really know what was going on but after that feeling was gone it was kind of cool. Plus it felt strange to hold you in my palm, you know considering that I always looked up at you because you are taller than me." She explained.

 

"It may have been fun and exciting for you, but I was scared as hell." I admitted.

 

"I still don't see why, like I said before, you know I wouldn't hurt you." Amanda said.

 

"I know, but no matter how gentle a hundered foot tall person is still scary." I said.

 

"You're right, and that's why I don't want anyone else knowing about it." She said.

 

"You do realize that no one even knows that you live here but our family right?" I asked.

 

"I know, but I like it that way, I don't need anyone bothering me about being different." She said.

 

"You are going to have to go out eventually." I reminded her.

 

"Well I don't right now." She said. She was stubborn but she had good reasoning I guess. As we walked over to the couch I started to notice something strange in Amanda's walking. I started to get a little worried but I though that I might just be overreacting so I ignored it. Amanda got up to get some chips but she got to the kitchen and picked up a bowl then I heard the bowl hit the floor. I looked over to her and saw that she was down on one knee.

 

"Amanda? Are you ok?" I asked.

 

"Ugh- i-its h-happenning a-again..." She said weakly. I jumped up and went over to her not knowing what to do. "Well help me outside!" She shouted at me.

 

"Ok ok." I said nervously. I was never that good under pressure, but I managed to pick her up and carry her to the back yard. By the time I got her to the back yard she was already too big to carry any further but at least the rain had stopped. "Can't you stop yourself from getting any bigger? I can't carry you the woods." I asked.

 

"No, I can't. But as long as we aren't in the house it'll be fine." She said while growing.

 

"Some one is going to see you." I said.

 

"When I stop growing I'll pick you up and take us into the woods then we'll be fine." Amanda said.

 

"Alright, if you say so." I said. I waited for her to keep growing but she didn't grow as big as she normally did. I couldnt really tell but she seemed somewhere between 50-75 feet tall. As soon as she stopped growing she snatched me up in her hand and ran into the woods hoping that no one was outside to see her grow. Even though the whole time was a little under five minutes it would still be a problem if someone had seen her.

 

"That was close." Amanda said holding me in her palm. Her hand wasn't as big as the other two times but it was still really big.

 

"Close? If I hadn't been in the room when I was we would be in a world of trouble." I said.

 

"Sorry..." She said. Whenever she got sad her ears went down and that's how we could tell if she really was sorry for whatever she did.

 

"Well, it's not your fault but still, I thought you said you could control it." I said. She knew that I couldn't stay mad at her for long, but there was a difference between being mad and serious.

 

"I thought I could, but I'm not sure why I couldn't. At least I cold stop growing at this size." She said.

 

"Yeah you're pretty short, only 50 ft tall." I said sarcastically.

 

"Well I usually get to a hundered feet tall so fifty is good." She said.

 

"If you put it that way it sounds good I guess." I said. "You know I'm going to have to tell mom and dad right?"

 

"No! You promised that you wouldn't tell anyone." She said.

 

"I said that I would tell if it got out of control, and almost growing uncontrolably in the house qualifies as out of control." I said.

 

"You're not going to tell them, I won't let you." She said as she closed her hand and held me in her fist, my head was sticking out so that she could she could talk to me. "See, you're not going anywhere until you agree not to tell anyone."

 

"Amanda, let me go. you know as well as I do that they need to know so we can figure something out." I said.

 

"No, you're staying here. I don't have anywhere to be so I can wait as long as I need to and you will stay in my hand until you come around." Amanda said she seemed determined to keep me from saying anything, she was more serious than I've ever seen her before.

 

"You're being stubborn, and we need to get back before they get home anyway or we will get in trouble plus its getting dark." I said.

 

"We could go back right now as long as you don't say a word." She said. 

 

"And what'll happen if I do tell someone after we go back." I asked.

 

"You're really testing my patience bro, remeber I love you but I'm not afraid to make you keep quiet." She said. I knew she wouldn't really do anything she was only trying to scare me into listening. Amanda was really harmless no matter how mad she got, I mean I could get a scratch or two but nothing serious.

 

"Well what are you going to do?" I asked, wanting to see how far she would go to scare me just out of curiousity.

 

"If you do that then I'll-" She stopped to think of something. "If you do then I'll eat you." She picked me up with two fingers of her other hand and held me in front of her mouth.

 

Being held infront of Amanda's giant mouth did the job, I was scared out of my mind. "A-Amanda calm down, just put me down, p-please." I said terrified.

 

Now that Amanda knew that I was scared she knew that I would agree to anything she said. "Well I don't know you look kind of tasty." Amanda said.

 

"Your kidding right?" I asked, thinking I may have pushed her too far earlier. I was starting think that she was serious.

 

"Are you going to say anything?" She asked.

 

While being held in front of her mouth "I won't say anything just please put me down."

 

"Alright then." She said as she gently placed me on the ground. I was amazed at how she could go from being so scary to being the gentle giant again(litterally). I looked up at her and she looked down at me and she got really sad. "I'm sorry, I just really didn't want you to say anything." she said.

 

"Sorry for what? Its my fault for egging you on like I did. I'm not mad at you or anything, just a little frightend." I said.

 

Amanda made herself shrink back down to normal and gave me a hug. We were silent for a while, neither of us wanted to say anything and we both wanted to forget what happened a few moments ago. We were close siblings and we wanted it to stay that way so we tried to forget it. For the most part we didn't think about it at all on the way back. Eventually Amanda asked, "Hey, does this mean your not going to rub my feet tonight?"

 

"Haha, we'll see. If I'm not too tired I will don't worry."

 

When we got back to out house we were oth tired from walking, because even though it only took us a few minutes to get into of the woods that was when Amanda was big and she can go really far really fast when she is big. For us to walk out it took us over an hour. When we walked back into the house, we saw our parents at the table waiting for us. Both Amanda and I were thinking we were going to get in trouble but our parents said otherwise. They said that they just needed to talk to us.

Chapter 6 by person543

Amanda and I walked to the table and sat down waiting for our parents to say something but they were silent. We sat there and Amanda and I were waiting for someone to say something. It was at least five minutes before decided to say something.

 

"Um, Is there something you guys needed from us?" I asked.

 

"Well, yes there is something we needed you two to explain for us." Our Father said.

 

"I thought you said we weren't in trouble." Amanda said.

 

"No, you aren't." Our mother said.

 

"Then what is it?" I asked.

 

Our parents looked a little uneasy but our dad spoke first, he said, "When we got home a few hours ago we saw you two outside." As soon as Amanda and I heard this we were both speechless. I didn't know what to say, but I could tell from the scared and upset expression on her face that this surprised her even more than it did me. She was not just upset that they found out, but because all that she did to me in order to keep me quiet was for nothing. He countinued, "At first your mother and I just thought that you carried Amanda outside and were playing a game or something but then we saw her get taller." He waited for us to say something but neither if us did, we just sat there silent. "How exactly did you grow like that Amanda?" He asked.

 

"Um, well I don't know I didn't feel good so I asked Anthony if he could take me outside for some air and then when we got out there I started getting taller." She said.

 

"And all of this happened suddenly? There was no warning or anything?" He asked.

 

"No..." Amanda said.

 

"From what we heard you seemed to know what was going on." He said. He looked at me but I wasn't going to say anything, I promised Amanda I wouldn't say anything to them and I was going to do my best not to say anything. Unfortunatly I'm not the best liar.

 

"I just handled the situation as best I could." She said.

 

"Well Anthony," He asked as he looked over to me. I could tell he was getting a little frustrated. "has this happened before?" 

 

Amanda knew I wasn't a good liar and she was worried that I'd sell her out. "U-um w-well maybe it happend one other time..." I said nervously. Amanda kicked me under the table.

 

"Well then, Amanda, why did you lie to us?" He asked.

 

I interupted saying, "It wasn't just her, I could've said something but I didn't because I didn't want to."

 

"Hm, I see. Still why did you both lie to us?" He asked again.

 

Amanda didn't really know what to say but she thought that she had to say something so she said, "Well I didn't want anyone else to know."

 

"We are your parents you should've told us." He said.

 

"Well I thought, that since I can control it pretty well It would be fine not telling you guys." She said.

 

"I suppose that as long as you can control it and you aren't breaking anything or hurting anyone you should be fine. Just stay normal size." He said while both our parents got up and began to walk away. I looked at Amanda, I could tell that she was mad at me but I had to tell her to tell them that today she didn't mean to grow.

 

"Wait, there's one other thing." Amanda said.

 

"Yes?" They said.

 

"Well the way I see it, If I don't stay big for a certain amount of time I get an uncontrolable growth spurt. And that's what happened today." She said.

 

"Hm, well how big do you have to be?" Our father asked.

 

"I think I have to be at least somewhere near 50ft tall because thats how tall I got before I could stop today."

 

"Well what we could do is have a really big shed build in the back to fit you so you could stay big for the night and then shrink during the day." He said.

 

"But I don't want to sleep out of the house all alone." She said.

 

"Well I could move in there with you, I mean I already spend most of my time with you anyway." I said.

 

"See, we have a solution already." He said.

 

"Well alright, but what do I do until the shed is built?" Amanda asked.

 

"It should only take a day since all we need is one of those really big aluminium sheds and they dont take long. But for now stay small and hope for the best I guess." He said.

 

They walked to their room and went to bed. I was going to walk to my room because it was late and I was tired, but I had to ask Amanda something. "Well was telling them so bad?" I asked.

 

She wasn't thrilled but she wasn't too upset looking either. "You know, I should eat you." She said with a little smile on her face.

 

Just her saying that reminded me of how it felt to be held right in front of her giant mouth. "Come on I knew that you were never going to eat me for real."

 

"I don't know, I kinda wanted to know what you'd taste like." She said.

 

"Well you knew from the start that I'm not a good liar." I reminded her.

 

"Anyway I'm tired, I guess I'll find out what you taste like some other day, goodnight." Amanda said as she walked to her room.

 

All I was thinking while I was walking to my room was that I just agreed to stay in the same room as a giantess who said she wanted to know what I tasted like. I thought she was joking but there was always the chance that she wasn't. After I changed and lied down in my bed it also occured to me that Amanda hadn't asked me to rub her feet today. I guess she was just tired and forgot cause of everything happened today. as I thought of the nights before when  I did spend at least 15 minutes at a time rubbing her feet I drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 7 by person543

I was happily sleeping until about 5:30 when I was awoken by a loud crash. I got out of bed and went over to my window to see what happened. It turns out that a few
construction workkers dropped a bunch of metal rods. My first thought was, why the hell are people working at 5:30 AM? I expected my parents to get this done fast but they couldn't wait till noon or later? Since I was already awake I went to the bathroom to take a shower.
After I finished, I went back to my room and saw that it was still only 6:00. I had a half hour unitl I had to leave for school. My door opened and Amanda walked in 
still in pajamas. She yawned and asked, "Hey, how come you're already up?"

"Don't you hear the noise coming from outside?" I asked.

"Yeah..." She said.

"Didn't it wake you up?" I asked.

"Nope." She said.

"So you can hear things from like a mile away but you didn't get woken up by the noise?" I asked.

"I guess not because I just got up now." She said. "By the way, I didn't know construction workers actually worked this early."

"I didn't think so either, but I guess they do." I said. She left my room and I went downstairs to get something to eat. I finished eating and walked to school. At 
school it was the same routine that I went through every day. Well almost the same, today while I was walking down the hall at the end of the school day talking to 
John I bumped into some guy. I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going so I apoligized but he wasn't very happy.

"Watch where you're goin bitch." He said argrily at me and then walked away.

"Wow, all I did walk into him." I said to John.

"Yeah that's Greg, I wouldn't mess with him, no one does." He said.

"How come?" I asked.

"Didn't you see him? He's huge plus I heard that he carries a gun with him and that he tried to shoot at someone once." John said.
His size didn't really surprise me, no one's did ever since I saw Amanda grow, but he was a pretty big guy. John and I walked out of the school and as the doors closed I saw Greg punching some kid and walking away. I knew that I wanted to stay away from this guy he was definatly trouble. On our way home right were John usually went a different direction I stoped him and asked him If he wanted to come over. 

"I thought you weren't allowed to have people over your place." He said.

"I don't think It will be a problem." I said. We walked over to my house and I opened the door. Usually I would find Amanda either watching TV or in the kitchen or 
something but I didn't see her today. I told John to make himself at home and told him to wait for me while I went to get something. He sat down and turned on the TV and I went upsatairs to look for Amanda. I wanted to tell her that I had brought someone over so she wouldn't be surprised to find him here. She didn't seem to be anywhere, I didn't think she was out of the house so I kept looking and when I walked by her room she grabbed my by the shirt and pulled me in. "What are you doing, you almost gave me a heart attack." I said to her.

"What the hell is he doing here?" She asked. Amanda was furious, and besides the fact she was nearly shouting at me her claws were almost ripping through my shirt.

"I thought I would bring a friend home, he's a nice guy." I said.

"I don't care if he's the freakin pope! You know I don't want anyone knowing about me." She said.

"Look, he is here and you're gonna meet him. He won't say anything bad about you cause if he does I'll kick his ass ok?" I said pulling her along with me out of her room. She scratched me and I let go, then she closed her door and I went back downstairs.I went back to where John was and he asked, "Who were you talking to? I heard them over the TV."

"It was my sister." I said.

"I didn't know you had a sister." He said.

"Yeah, you wanna meet her?" I asked.

"Sure, why not." He said.

"Ok but I just want to know one thing, can you keep a secret?" I asked.

"Um, yeah I can keep a secret, I don't know what that has to do with meeting your sister though." He said lokking a bit confused.

"Just follow me." I said. We walked upstairs and towards Amanda's room. I opened the door and walked in with him. 

"Hey do you guys have a cat?" He asked.

"Um, kinda, why?" I said.

"Well cause there is a jacket on the floor that has fur on it. And what do you mean but kinda?" He asked. Amanda didn't really shed, but the tiny amount that she did 
was really only noticable on her clothes.

"Never mind, Amanda where are you?" I called out, but there was no response.

"Why is she hiding?" John asked.

"She is really shy." I said. Then I heard the floor creak outside the room. I checked the hallway and saw that the door to my room was opened. I walked over to my room and John followed but I didn't see her.

"Well if we can't find your sister at least we can try to find the cat. Here kitty, kitty." He said. He kept doing that for a few minutes while I was wondering how she 
went in my room and disapeared. "Here kitty." John called out again.

"If you try to call me like that one more time I swear I'll..." Amdanda said.

"Hey Anthony, she was behind the door." He said and he moved the door. "Holy shit!" He shouted as he jumped back.

"And that's my sister Amanda, Amanda That's John." I said. John just stood there shocked.

Amanda glared at me, crossed her arms and looked back at John and asked, "Surprised?"

John asked. "How can you be his sister if you're not-"

"Human? Well its simple he treats me like he would any other person. Obviuosly we aren't biological siblings." She said still seeming pretty upset. John didn't say 
anything and Amanda walked out of the room.

"Why didn't you say anything about this?" He asked me.

"I didn't think you'd believe me besides I promised her I wouldn't tell anyone anything about her." I said.

"And you'd better keep your mouth shut or I'll kill both of you!" Amanda shouted from downstairs.

"Yeah dont say anything about her to anybody, or she won't be the only one you have to deal with." I added.

"Don't worry, besides the fact that no one would believe me I told you I wouldn't before remember?" He said. We walked downstairs and saw Amanda sitting on the couch. When she saw us walking over she got up and walked away. "Why she so upset?" he asked.

"She's not mad at you she's mad at me, but she'll get over it." I said. We watched tv for about an hour or so before John had to leave and Amanda was happy to see him go. He tried to say goodbye to her but she just ignored him. She never really liked other people, even some of the people that we knew well before we moved. We both walked back to the couch and sat down. I could that amanda was still upset with me but I decided to try and talk to her anyway. "So, was he as bad as you thought?" I asked.

"It's not that he was bad or mean but I didn't want anyone knowing about me." She said.

"You and I both knew you couldn't be kept a secret forever." I said. "Besides it'd be good for you to meet someone else and since you don't want to go out I brought 
someone here."

"Yeah, well I don't want to see him here often." She said.

"Don't worry, I won't bring him here too often." I said. She leaned on me and I was glad she wasn't upset with me anymore. We stayed there watching Tv for a while and our father wallked in and told us that with luck the Shed would be done tommorow. Both Amanda and I weren't surprised since they'd been working since 5:30 in the morning. He aslo said that I would have like a seaporate room in it so I could have some privacy for changing clothes and stuff. We were both tired so we walked 
upstairs and went to our rooms. I changed my clothes and sat down on my bed. Just then Amanda walked in.

She asked, "Hey could you-"

"I know, I know you want me to rub your feet, fine." I said. So I sat there for a while rubbing her feet, I figured its the least I could do for her, what with making 
her so upset earlier.

"Does it bother you when I ask you to rub my feet?" She asked.

"No, not really." I said.

"How come? I mean you wouldn't want to rub any other person's feet, would you?" She asked.

"No I wouldn't, but I don't mind with you I guess cause you're a bit different." I said. I hoped she wouldn't get offended or aything but it's really the only way I 
could explain it to her.

"Oh, ok then." She said. 

After about 5 or 6 more minutes I asked, "I'm tired, can we stop?" 

"Sure, thanks and goodnight." She said as she walked out to her room. I quickly lied down and fell asleep.

Chapter 8 by person543

At around 2:30 in the morning I started to wonder where the hell ny parents found 24-hour construction workers. They kept waking me up most of the night, so I was in a bad mood when I had to get out of bed to go to school. I really was jealous theat Amanda could sleep through all the noise outside, even my parents didn't get all that much sleep, well my mother didn't but my father was actually outside with them making sure everything went ok. I was surprised that in a little over one day they managed to be almost finished with the shed. Amanda walked into my room and I asked, "Why do you come into my room every morning?"

 

"To make sure you're awake."  she said.

 

"I have an alarm clock." I reminded her. 

 

"You used to sleep through it every day." She said.

 

"Hm, thats true." I said, and we both walked out of the room. I wasn't really paying too much attention so when I closed the door to my room I accedentally closed it on Amanda's tail.

 

"Ouch! Anthony, watch it!" She shouted at me.

 

"Oh, sorry. I'm not really too awake because I didn't get too much sleep." I explained.

 

She rubbed the end of her tail and said, "Good thing you didn't slam the door."

 

"It's got to be really annoying having a tail." I said as we walked down the stairs.

 

"Well sometimes, but it also lets me do this." She said as she hit me with it and giggled. 

 

I looked at the clock and saw that I was already late so I had to leave. I thought to my self, "No sleep and no food, nothing like living a healthy lifestyle." I walked out and started walking to school. On the way I saw John as usual and I said hi.

 

"Hey that was a joke yesterday wasn't it?" He asked.

 

"What was?" I asked.

 

"Your sister was just in a costume wasn't she, thats why she was hiding right?" He asked.

 

"You ever see a costume that looked that real?" I asked.

 

"So it was real?" He asked.

 

"Yup, she isn't human but like she said, I just see her as my sister." I said. "But there are times that I forget somethings, like just this morning I accedentally closed the door on her tail."

 

"Was she mad?" He asked.

 

"A little, but she usually doesn't stay mad at me." I said.

 

"I think she was mad yesterday because I shouted when I saw her." He said.

 

"No, I told you she was mad at me for bringing you over." I said. "Besides she used to get a lot worse before we moved here."

 

"What do you mean?" John asked.

 

"Well before we moved here she used to go out and stuff like you and I would, after a few years no one was too interested in her. But there still were some people that used to hate her and some who would laugh at her. Some religous guy even called her a demon." I said.

 

"Oh, that must have been hard for her..." He said.

 

"Yeah, thats why she doesn't really like other people." I said.

 

"That makes sense." He said, then he asked, "Any chance I could come over today to apoligize?"

 

"I guess, but don't get mad at me if she just ignores you." I said.

 

"Alright I wont." He said.

 

School was hell, I was tired and hungry and just didn't want to be there. I slept through my morning classes and was so relieved when I could finnaly go to lunch. I didn't care what they were serving, I just took a tray of it and practically swollwed it whole. The rest of the school day went on better but it seemed to drag on forever. When the time to leave finally came I rushed out and almost forgot that I was supposed to wait for John. He caught up with me and we started on our way home. I told him that Amanda wasn't going to be happy to see him back so soon but he said he waas alright with that. When we got close to the house John asked what the big thing behind the house was. I told him it was just a shed for storage I didn't see any workers so I assumed that they were done. Before we walked into the house I noticed the hose was running, so I went to go turn it off. What I didn't see was the big puddle of mud infront of it. I slipped and fell and got mud all over myself. John laughed and we went into the house. Amanda was again no where to be found. I shouted, "The dissapearing act is getting old Amanda."

 

I told John to stay downstairs while I went and got her. I walked up the stairs, still covered in mud, and went to her room. Amanda was sitting on her bed expecting me. "Didn't you say you wouldn't bring him here too often?" She asked looking unhappy again.

 

"Well he wanted to come over again, can't you just be nice to him?" I asked. "He hasn't done anything to you."

 

"I'll go and say hi, but that's it. By the way what happened to you?" She asked.

 

"I fell in mud... tell John I went to take a shower too ok?" I asked.

 

"Fine." She said.

 

I walked to the shower and Amanda walked downstairs. She sighed and walked over to John. "Hey Amanda." He said.

 

"Hi, John right?" She asked.

 

"Yeah, where did Anthony go?" He asked.

 

"He went to take a shower and he might be in there for a little while, he takes pretty long showers." She said.

 

"Oh, ok. By the way I wanted to apoligize for shouting at you yesterday." John said. 

 

"It's alright, you were just surprised to se me. I shouldn't have been so unfriendly to you." Amanda said.

 

"So are we cool?" He asked.

 

"Yeah I guess." She said. Just as she said that though she felt light headed and a bit dizzy. She Ignored it though as it wasn't too bad so she thought she had nothing to worry about. "Hey how come you weren't like freaked out by me or anything?" She asked.

 

"Well I was surprised but I was kind of interested because I'd never seen anything like you before. Don't take that the wrong way though." He said.

 

"It's fine, I know what you mean. Not many people have seen anyone like me." She said. " I'm just glad you werent the type of person to make fun of me or anything."

 

"I wouldn't do that." He said.

 

"How come?" She asked.

 

"Well I don't know if your brother told you, but I don't exactly have a lot of friends so when the chance does come I do my best to keep a friend." He said. Amanda was starting to feel worse and worse and John started to notice. "Um Amadna are you ok you don't look too good."

 

"I-I'm fine." She said.

 

"Are you sure?" He asked.

 

Amanda stood up to try and make her way outside but she fell to her knees. "Oh you've got to be kidding me." She thought to herself.  John was getting up to the phone to call 911 but Amanda told him not to. "I-I n-need you to c-carry me o-outside" She said weakly.

 

"Alright, but what's going on?" He asked. Amanda didn't say anything as John carried her to the backdoor and outside. "Is here alright?" He asked. He noticed that Amanda felt heavier but he didn't want to say anything. Amanda just lied there for a minute then she started to grow. John was shocked and scared at the same time. He didn't move at all. Once Amanda reached about fifty feet tall she grabbed John in one hand and ran into the woods just as she did the other day when I had to take her outside. She kept John in her closed fist until she got deep enough into the woods that she was sure no one could see her. When she opened her fist she could feel John shaking in her palm.

 

"Calm down, I'm not gonna hurt you." She said to him. John just crawled over to her middle finger and grabbed onto it. "I wont drop you, you don't have to hold onto my finger." 

 

"Y-You g-got b-bigger." John said nervously.

 

"Yeah, I did..." She said.

 

"H-How?" He asked starting to calm down a bit.

 

"We don't really know." She said.

 

"We? you mean Anthony knew about this?" He asked.

 

"Yeah he did, but he wasn't as scared as you were and the first time I grew I was twice this size." She said with a little smile on her face. At this time I was just coming downstairs after my shower and geeting dressed again. I saw that the backdoor was open and that John and Amanda weren't in the house anymore. I didn't think anything of it until I saw that Amanda's boots were still in the house. I knew that she had to have rushed outside and I only though of one thing that could've made her do that. I ran out to the woods and followed the usual path. I ran for a while before I saw Amanda's giant foot and my first thought was that John must've been scared as hell. I climbed on her foot to get her attention. When she saw me she lowered the hand John was in and I climbed on then she brought us back to her eye level.

 

I saw John hugging her finger and said, "Don't worry, she wont drop us she's pretty good with handling small people." 

 

He slowly let go of her finger but he wouldn't stand up, he crawled next to me and I sat down. We both looked at Amanda and she looked at us. Finally John spoke and he said, "Why didn't anyone tell me about this?" 

 

"Well she told me not to." I said.

 

Amanda used her free hand to pick John up with her claws and said with a smile, "Now that you know I'm gonna have to eat you."

 

I knew she was joking but John sure didn't. She held him in front of her mouth and John was to scared to speak. Amanda laughed a bit and put him back on the hand I was on. John said, "That wasn't funny...."

 

"It kinda was." I said laughing.

 

"Not from my point of view." john said.

 

Amanda picked me up in her claws and said, "Hey you didn't think it was so funny a few days ago little guy." She held me closer to her mouth.

 

"You wouldn't do it..." I said.

 

She looked at me with a smile and opened her mouth and tossed me in. I was surprised and not expecting it. At first all she did was close her mouth and I sat on her tounge. Then she started to mover her tounge around and I was getting swished back and fourth by it. John was once again scared of Amanda because he thought she had actually eaten me while I knew she wasn't going to swallow me. He shouted, "How could you eat your brother!?"

 

Amanda put me under her tounge so she couls talk, and she said, "Relax I'm just messing with him." She put me back on top of her tounge and opened her mouth to show John I was still there. She used her free hand and took me out of her mouth and put me back on the hand with John on it. I was covered in her saliva and I knew I needed another shower. 

 

"Great now I need another shower..." I said.

 

"See it's not funny from that point of view." John said laughing a bit.

 

"Amanda you should give him a turn." I said. 

 

"Nah I think he's been through enough today." Amanda said.

 

"Wow, I'm glad I got on your good side today..." John said. Amanda put us back on the ground and shrank back down to her original height. We walked back to the house and John and amanda sat down on the couch. I didn't want to get the couch dirty with Amanda's saliva so just stayed standing. "So next time I come back will you two have another secret I'm going to find out about?" He asked.

 

"Nope we are out of surprises." I said.

 

"Good thing, I don't know If I could take another one." He said. We laughed and he saw the time and said he had to go. He left and I went to go take a shower. (Again) 

 

Chapter 9 by person543

  When I came out of the shower I put some new clothes on and went downstairs. I walked over to Amanda and asked, "So you two seemed to get along pretty well."

"I guess." She said, "But I still dont trust him a hundered precent."

"You don't have to, but its good to meet someone else." I said. "By the way I have another question."

"What is it?" She asked.

"How did I taste?" I asked.

"You tasted pretty good, but I knew I had to take you out or I'd get in trouble." She said with a little grin.

"Hey you wouldn't really eat me right?" I asked.

"Nah, not unless you did something really bad." She said.

"I guess I'd better watch out then, haha." I said.

"Hey, Dad said that the shed is done, you should probably start moving your stuff out there." Amanda said.

"What about you?" I asked.

"Well I don't need my things because I have to stay big for the night. Besides I think I'd be a bit too big for my bed." She said.

"Have you seen the inside yet?" I asked.

"No, you want to see it?" She asked.

"Sure, let's go." I said. I got my shoes on and Amanda her boots, then we walked outside the backdoor. We walked up to the shed that looked like a warehouse to us. The door however was normal sized. We walked in and saw that there was a giant sized bed and there was a raised area that looked like a night table. I assumed that's where I was to sleep because if I was to stay on the floor and Amanda happened to get up at night she could accedentally step on me. There was also a second private room that was near the bed but on the floor and normal sized, it was for Amanda since she was only going to grow for the night while she slept. Amanda grew to 50ft tall and gently sat down on the bed, just to make sure it could actually hold her weight. She said that it seemed strong enough for her to jump on it. She didn't try it though because she would hit her head on the ceiling. The whole thing was huge to me but to Amanda, at her size, it was like a normal sized room. I actually felt like I had shrank intead of the place being bigger. There were stairs leading over to the night table structure but me, being lazy, asked Amanda to put me on top. She gently picked me up with her claws and placed me on the top. I saw that there was another bed there already so I wouldn't have to move mine. Even though I was high off the ground Amanda's face was still higher when she sat on the bed. 

"You look just like one of the little dolls I used to play with." Amanda said.

"Used to? They are still in your room." I remined her.

"Well don't play with them they're somewhere in the black hole otherwise known as my closet." She said. "By the way, you want me to help you get your bed out here, since I'm already big?"

"I'd like that, but there's just one problem." I said.

"Whats that?" she asked.

"Well the door is normal sized so you would probably only manage to get one toe through it." I pointed out.

"Oh, that's true..." She said.

"Well why dont you shrink back down and we can go inside the house." I suggested.

"Alright." She said as she shrank herself down to normal size.

"Hey," I shouted from above, "You were supposed to get me down first."


"Oops, well you can always use the stairs." She said.

As I walked down the stairs I thought how it only took her a second to lift me up while it took at lease 3 minutes to walk down. We walked into the house and amanda sat on the couch. I went to my room to get ready to move my bed and put my things away to move my dresser. I stayed in my room for a while getting my clothes that were on the floor into a basket for the laundry. I brought the basket downstairs and went to the laundry room, when I passed by I saw that Amanda had fallen asleep on the couch. I put my clothes in the laundry machine and turned it on. I walked back to the kitchen making sure not to wake Amanda up and picked out two metal pot covers from the cabinet. I walked over to her and smashed the two covers together. It made a horribly loud sound and Amanda jumped up with the most surprised look I'd ever seen on her face. Even though she usually wasn't woken up easialy by sounds with her increased sense of hearing she wasn't prepared for this. Amanda had no idea what happened but she was sure I had something to with it because I was laughing next to her with two pot covers in my hands. She glared at me but she wasn't really mad or anything.

 

I said, "That was for putting me in your mouth earlier."

 

"Fine but that doesn't mean I won't do something to get you back." She said.

 

"Shouldn't you be talking your stuff outside instead of sleeping?" I asked.

 

"Well I guess I do need my clothes out there... but I was just taking a short nap." She said.

 

"Youd've slept all night there if I hadn't woken you." I said.

 

"Isn't it time for bed now anyway?" She asked.

 

"It is like 10:00, so I guess so." I said, "But you'd better bring a change of clothes for tommorow out there anyway."

 

"Alright, I'll meet you out there then." She said as she walked upstairs.

 

As she went upstairs, My parents got home. I asked my father how I was to get my dresser from my room to the shed. He said that tommorow he would get some people to move my stuff and Amanda's things outside while I was at school. I saw that the laundry machine was done and I put my clothes in the dryer. Then I went up to my room and got a change of clothes for tommow, and walked back downstairs. Amanda came behind me. We said goodnight to our parents and walked outside. I opened the door and we both went in. Amanda grew and walked toward her bed and placed them on the floor by it. I again waited for her to pick me up and put me on top and she did. She lied down on her bed and I did too. Then she decided to put her feet up by where I was laying. At her size each of her feet were a good amount taller than me, and the smell was amplified a certain amount too. Normally I didn't mind the smell as I had gotten used to it but since it was stronger I was a little bothered by it.

 

"Amanda, put your feet down!" I shouted at her.

 

"I don't know, since you woke me up from my nap I think I'm too tired to move my feet." She said sarcastically. I got up and tried to push her feet off the platform but at her size she was a lot stronger than me and her feet were really heavy. I kept pushing though hoping that it would annoy her enough to move them. Instead I got the opposite reaction from her. "Hey that actually feels pretty good, it's like a massage." She said. "Keep doing that."

 

"No, I'm tired." I said. It was much easier to rub her feet when she was normal sized than when she was a giant.

 

"Well I'm not moving my feet unless you do." She said.

 

"Fine then, be that way." I said. I walked back over to my bed and lied down. I was already getting used to the smell and didn't really mind it anymore. Probably because a minute ago I was pressed up against her foot trying to move it. I fell asleep even with the smeel of her feet in the air.

Chapter 10 by person543


 The next morning I woke up when I felt a lot of movement. I was a little confused bacause I felt like I wasn't laying down, but like I was leaned up against something. I heard Amanda's voice, but I was still drowsy so I couldn't tell what she was saying. I felt more movement and finnaly started to wake up for real. I heard her say, "Hey, I cant stay here forever, are you gonna wake up?"


"Then why don't you go and let me sleep?" I said. By the sound of her voice I could tell she was still giant sized. I decided to open my eyes just to see what she wanted. I was surprised to see that what I was leaning up against was actually Amanda's giant foot. My first though was that she put me there while I was sleeping. So I asked. "Ugh why did you put me up against your foot?" 


"I didn't do anything, you got up at night and leaned up agaisnt it. I asked you what you wered doing but you didn't say anything so I assumed you fell asleep pretty fast." She said.


"Then why didn't you wake me up?" I asked.


"I was gonna but you looked so happy sleeping I didn't want to bother you." She said.


"Well I must've been sleepwalking or somthing. But you should've woken me up." I said.


"Well, you're awake now, and you're still basically hugging my foot." She pointed out. I immediatly stood up and walked to my bed. I felt embarassed. "Well did you at least sleep alright?" She asked.


"Yea, your pawpads are really soft actually." I said.


Amanda laughed and said, "You know, if you stay here for much longer you're not going to make it to school." Then she shrank down to normal height.


I picked up the clothes I brought out last night and went into the private room. As it turns out it was actually a bathroom. Both of them were. Since I showered twice last night I didn't think that I really needed another, so I just put new clothes on and started to walk down the stairs. Amanda was walking out when I was so I asked her, "Hey, you aren't gonna say anything to John about this are you?"


"About what? You sleeping up agaisnt my foot?" She asked.


"Yea." I said.


"I don't see what you're embarassed about... You were sleepwalking." She said.


"Just promise not to say anything alright?" I asked.


"You mean how you promised not to say anything about me? Or how you promised not to say anything about me growing?" She said glaring at me.


"Oh come on you became friends with John and we got a solution for the growing it all worked out good didn't it?" I asked.


"I guess... Well I'll tell you what, if you rub my feet every night I won't say anything." She said.


"Alright." I said. I wasn't really too upset about her deal.


We walked into the house and ate breakfast and I left for school. To my surprise I actually didn't se John on the way. I wondered if he had just gone to school earlier or I was later than I thought I was. School normaly was boring as hell but at least I had someone to talk to, today there was nobody. By the end of the school day I wanted to just leave the school and walk home, but I didn't want to get in trouble. Plus there was only an hour or so left of school anyway. When scool was over, while I was walking out of the school some kid came up to me and asked me to follow him. I said, "why not?" and went with him. He said his name was Dan. We walked behind the school and we met with a group of his friends. They seemed like troublemakers but I didn't really pay any mind to it. He offered me a cigarette but I said I didn't want it. I notced that they all were smoking and I really didn't want to stand out so much so told him that I changed my mind and took the cigaritte. We sat there talking for a while then I realised that it was getting late. I said goodbye to them and rushed home. When I got there I was glad my parents still weren't home. I didn't want them asking me what I'd been doing all afternoon considering the fact that they both hate smoking. I tested my breath and was glad that it didn't smell any worse than normal. When i walked into the house I didn't see Amanda anywhere. I looked for her but couldn't find her in the house. The only other place would be in the shed, but I didn't think there was anything for her to do in there. So I decided to go and have a look to see if she was in there. I walked into the shed and saw her in there. She was big and she was sitting at a desk that was scaled to her size. She looked like she was writing or drawing something. I closed the door and she heard it.


"Well someone is late." She said getting up from her chair. She walked over to me and looked down at me. I almost had to look staight up to see her face. Her giant feet were right in front of me, she purposly stepped right in front of me and made sure her feet were as close as possible to me.


"Sorry I came home so late." I said.


"What were you doing for so long?" She asked me.


"I was with some people. By the way, can you pick me up or something cause my neck is starting to hurt." I asked. She picked me up with her claws and brought me over to her desk.


"I thought you'd like it better on the ground." She said with a smile and a little laugh.


"Haha, very funny..." I said sarcastically. Then I notced that her smile was gone and her face looked pretty serious. "Uh, whats wrong?" I asked.


"You have been smoking haven't you?" She asked.


My first thought was, "What the hell, how did she know?"


"N-no I haven't." I said nervously.


"Yes you have I can tell from your breath." She said.


 I knew she had a better sense of smell but I didn't think it was that good... Even I couldn't tell from my breath that I had been smoking. "I don't know what you're talking about." I said, trying to sound innocent as I could. She picked me up in her fist, a little more agressive than normal.


"Number one, don't lie to me, and two you're a terrible liar anyway." She said. "Why were you smoking?" She asked.


"Well at first I wasn't going to but everyone looked at me like I was weird because I wouldn't so I did." I explained.


"So that's your excuse? Everybody's doing it? That's one of the oldest ones in the book." She said.


"Well it isn't really your business." I said.


"You're my brother so I worry about you, I don't want you smoking and I'll bet our parents don't want it either." She said.


"Alright, it was a mistake, just put me back down." I said.


"You'd better not do it again." She said as she put me back down. I noticed that I was standing on what looked like a really big piece of paper.


"So, are you writing something?" I asked.


"Well I was actually drawing but I don't really feel like drawing now." She said.

 

"Oh, sorry, didn't mean to ruin your mood." I said.

 

"It's alright, but I know how you can make me happier." She said as she put her feet up on the desk.

 

"Fine, but can't you make yourself normal size?" I asked.

 

"I could, but I think I won't." She said.

 

"Why not?" I asked.

 

"Well you could consider it as a punishment." She said with a grin.

 

"And what if I say I won't rub your feet?" I asked. I was willing to but I wanted to know what she'd say, just out of curiosity.

 

"Then you'll have to find your own way off that desk, cause thiere isn't a way down for you." She said putting her feet down to get a better look at me. I walked over to edge of the desk and looked down. It had to be at least twenty five feet down. She laughed a little and said, "So, what you gonna do little guy?"

 

"I'd rather rub your feet." I said.

 

"I thought so." She said. Amanda sat back down, leaned back in the chair and put her feet back on the desk in front of me. I started massaging her feet as best as I could given her current size. Her feet were each bigger than me so I really didn't know what to do. "Well are you gonna do this today?" She asked. I ignored her. I decided to just try what I did last night. I put my hands on the top of her pawpad and pressed in a hard as I could. I moved down to the middle of her foot and then to the pawpad at her heel. I was tired after only working on her right foot. I looked over to her and she looked happy and she was smiling, but she stopped smiling when I stopped rubbing. "Hey, I have two feet you know." She said.

 

"Well I'm tired." I said sitting up against her right foot.

 

"Come on, you already did one foot it doesn't take much to do the other." She said.

 

"It wouldn't take much if I wasn't smaller than the foot I was trying to massage." I said.

 

"Hey, remember I could be twice as big." She said.

 

"That's true, but you could also be smaller. Why were you alreaddy big when I came in anyway?" I asked.

 

"I don't know, its more fun being big I guess." She said.

 

"Why, just so you can boss me around?" I asked.

 

"That is fun, but I don't think thats it." she said.

 

"Ah well you can figure it out later, can we go inside to see if its time for dinner?" I asked.

 

"You still have one more foot to rub." She said.

 

"I'll do it later." I said.

 

"Fine then, lets go." She said.

 

She picked me up and put me down on the ground. Then she shrank back down to normal and we went inside the house.

Chapter 11 by person543


Dinner was uneventful as our family didn't really like to talk that much, well except for Amanda. However she almost never spoke while she was eating. I was glad too, because I didn't want her sayong anything to my parents about me smoking. I really didn't think much of it but I knew my parents wouldn't be happy. When we finished Amanda told me to come with her back to the shed. We said goodnight to our parents and walked out of the house. As soon as we got into the shed Amanda started to grow. I watcher her go from her usual 5' 7" to about 50' tall. Although, I tend to see her more at her giant size than her normal size. She walked over to her bed and sat down. Then she looked at me and said, "Come here little guy."

I knew what she wanted me to do, so I walked over to her feet and looked up at her. She lifted her left foot and I started massaging it. I kept pressing into her pawpads with all my force. While I was doing that I thought to myself that I was probably stronger to her when I she was normal sized. I looked up to her face and saw that she looked pretty happy, so I continued and she lied back on her bed. I was rubbing her foot for about 7 more minutes before I satred to feel it become heavier. I ignored it for a minute but then it fell down on top of me. I couldnt lift it off me as I was completely under it. My head just happened to get stuck between her toes. I could see through the space between them. I was glad because I could breath but there was also the smell that I had to deal with. I shouted up to her but she didn't respond. I kept it up for about ten minutes but after ten minutes of no responses I gave up and assumed that she was asleep. Suprisingly I fell asleep pretty quickly and with no trouble. 

I woke up in Amanda's giant hand and she was looking down at me. She saw that I had woken up and she said, "Hey, sorry for falling asleep on you last night."

"How did you just fall asleep? Couldn't you tell you were going to fall asleep?" I asked.

"Yeah but I thought I'd stay awake longer." She said.

"Oh, alright then." I said.

"You don't seem that upset about it you know." She said.

"I'm still pretty tired, It's hard to sleep when you pinned under your giant sister's foot." I said.
 
"I wouldn't know." she said smiling. 
 
"Of course you wouldn't, but put me back down by my bed so I can take a shower." I said.
 
"Didn't you shower last night?" She asked.
 
"I would've but someone fell asleep on me." I said.
 
"Oh, right...." She said. 
 
Amanda set me down by my bed and she lied back down on hers. I walked into the bathroom with new clothes and took a shower. I had to hurry because although Amanda had woken me up early it still wansn't early enough to take one of my usual showers. When I got out Amanda had actually fallen back asleep on her bed but she was wearing a different change of clothes. I knew she sould wake me up if I fell asleep again so I decided that I would try and wake her. I walked over the egde of my platform and jumped down into her pillow. It was fun, but I was still scared to try it. I walked over to her ear, which was near the top of her head. I shouted "Wake up!" and she jumped up and her movement made me fall down into the giant pillow. She looked at the platform and saw that I wasn't there. Amadna was going to lie back down and I shouted up to her. She looked down at me and picked up and placed me in her hand.
 
She yawned and it felt a huge gust of wind to me. I said, "You need to brush your teeth..."
 
"I know, I know." She said.
 
"Why are you so tired? You are usually the one who has to drag me out of bed." I asked.
 
"I don't know, I've been really tired lately." She said.
 
"How many times did you change your size yesterday?" I asked.
 
"Um probably like 8." She said.
 
"I think that changing your size uses up energy, so you get tired quicker when you overdo it." I said.
 
"That makes sense, by the way you should proably get going you're going to be late." She said.
 
I looked at the clock by my bed and saw that I was running short on time so I asked her to put me down on the ground. She did as I asked and then she shrank down and went into her bathroom. I walked into the house to eat breakfast. My parents asked me where Amanda was and I told them that she was still getting ready. They were surprised to hear that I had gotten ready before her as she usually was awake prety early. I finished eating and left. On the way to school I saw John. I asked him about yesterday and he said that he had not been feeling well and he had a fever so he stayed home. 


"So you feelin alright today?" I asked.


"Not a hundered precent but I'm doin better than yesterday so my parents made me come to school." He said.


"Both me and Amanda never get sick, so I never get to stay home from school." I said.


"She doesn't go to a school does she?" He asked.


"She used to, but she said she didn't want to here." I said.


"How come?" He asked.


"I don't really know, she put up with people there but maybe she is just tired of it. You'd have to ask her if you really wanted to know." I said.


"Oh, ok. So does that mean I can come over today?" He asked.


"Sure, I'm sure it won't be a problem." I said.


We walked into the school and went to our classes. The day went on as it always did, long and boring. I sat their in class barely listening. Suprisingly though I was still passing the classes I was in. When the classes were over John and I left to my house. As we were walking out of the school I saw Dan outside. He gave me a strange look, kinda like the "what are you doing?" look. I just kept on going with John to my house. When we got home I expected not to see Amanda in the house. "Is she still hiding from me?" John asked.

 

"No she's ok with you now. Actually I'm surprised she got used to you in such a short amount of time. What did you say to her?" I asked.

 

He said, "I don't know she just seemed to not hate me after a little while."

 

"Thats pretty odd but I guess that's the only explaination. Anyway, come with me." I said.

 

"Alright." He said as we walked out through the back door. I led him to the shed in the back knowing that Amanda was probably in there. "Wow this thing is huge, what are you keeping in there?" He asked.

 

"You'll see." I said. I opened the door and we walked in. The first thing I saw was Amanda's giant pair of boots. I don't think that John notcied then though. He was staring at the giant bed. Amanda saw us and got up to walk over to us. John seemed nervous again because he was still scared of her at that size. We both put our bags on the ground and looked up at her.

 

Amanda noticed John's nevous look and she said, "I told you I wasn't gonna hurt you, quit being afraid of me."

 

"S-sorry, it's just that you're so tall." He said.

 

"Hey at least I'm a nice giantess." She said picking me up and putting me in her palm. "At least most of the time..." She said looking at me with a little grin. She lied her hand on the ground and told John to climb on. He was a still scared but he did trust her, so he climbed on her hand. She brought him up to the desk and put us both down on it. 

 

"Not to be nosey or anything but how did you guys afford this?" John asked.

 

"Well I guess our parents had some pretty good savings." Amanda said.

 

"Oh, ok." He said. "So you have a desk with paper and pens scaled to your size too?"

 

"Yeah, I'm not really sure why they built this though. I can always shrink back down to normal its not like I'm stuck like this." She said. While they were talking I picked up one of the 4' 8" pens as best i could and tried to write my name on the blank sheet of paper near us. It was difficult but I managed to write out a decent letter A before Amanda noticed and asked what I was doing. I told her that I was trying to write my name. John got a pen and tried it too. The pens were big so they were pretty heavy, to us at least. When John and I had finished trying to write our names on the paper Amanda picked us up and held us higher to see how it looked. She laughed because it looked like a 5 year old had written it. She put us both in her right hand and picked up a pen in her left. Not only did she write her name a lot better than we did, she worte it in script just to show off. We looked ather and she jst gave us a smile. The rest of the time John spent here was used up by us messing around with the giant pens and paper. It was suprisingly fun for us just bacause they were really big and Amanda seemed to enjoy watching us play around like little kids. Every now and then she would write or draw something around us or knock one of us over playfully. As she went to knock me down with her finger I jumped on to it and grabbed on. She was a bit surprised but she looked at me on her finger and flicked me off in the direction of her bed. I went flying onto the bed and landed safely on the soft sheets. Amanda looked to make sure I was alright. And was glad to see that I was. I just stayed there though, lying there. It was really comfortable. Meanwhile Amanda was still focused on John on her desk. He new at this point that Amanda wouldn't do anything to me unless she knew it would be safe so he wasn't worried that she flicked me to the bed. 

 

John looked over to his school bag and remebered what he wanted to ask Amanda. "Hey Amanda, can I ask you something?" John asked.

 

"Sure, what is it?" She asked.

 

"Well Anthony told me that you used to go to school, and I was wondering why you don't go to school here." He asked.

 

John could see that her mood changed, she wasn't as happy anymore. John was a little worried because he didn't kow how she was going to react. "I just didn't want to go to school when I could be homeschooled." She said.

 

"Did something happen?" He asked.

 

"Look, I'd apreciate it if we could drop the subject..." She said. 

 

"Alright then." He said.

 

After a few minutes of silence I called out from the bed, "Hey you gonna come get me?"

 

Amanda perked up a little, picked up John and walked over to the bed and picked me up with her claws. She turned her hand over so that I could sit in her palm. John looked at the night table by the bed and I told him that its where I slept and had my things. He was looking around and saw the clock and the time. John said that he had to leave, and Amanda dropped him on the bed. He screamed for a minute and hit the sheets. When Amanda picked him back up he asked if he could be placed on the ground, so Amanda put us on the ground at her feet. I sat down on top of her toes and John got his things and left.

Chapter 12 by person543

I got off of her foot and told Amanda it was proabably time for dinner. She shrank back down to normal and we walked into the house. Dinner went by fast and we said goodnight to our parents and walked back out to the shed. Amanda looked down at me and she didn't seem to be too happy, I wondered why. She seemed happy a mintue ago. She walked over to her bed without saying anything. She lied down with one leg hanging off the bed. I was a little confused by her sudden change of behavior so I walked over to her bed.

 

"Hey are you ok?" I shouted up to her. She didn't say anything. I was a little worried about her but there was no way for me to get up and talk to her, and I know she heard me beacuse her hearing was really good. I thought about what to do. I decided that I would go up to where I slept and jump down to her. I ran up the stairs and went toward the edge. It wasnt a very far drop to her bed and I was getting used to falling and found that it was actually pretty fun. She was lying there staring up at the ceiling. She noticed me fall and hit her pillow. She turned her head away from me. "Come on I just want to know whats wrong." I said. When she didn't answer I walked around her head so that I could see her face.

 

She looked at me and asked, "What?"

 

"Whats wrong? Did John say something to you?" I asked. She was still unwilling to talk, but after a little bit she realised that I wasn't going anywhere until she told me what I wanted to know.

 

"Well not really." She said.

 

"Not really?" I asked.

 

She sighed and said, "Yeah, he didn't mean anything by it, He just asked why I didn't want to go to school here."

 

"But I asked you that before and you didn't get upset." I remined her.

 

"True, but that was because it was you. When he asked it reminded me that people see me different. I hadn't really thought of that in a while because I haven't gone out since we got here." She explained.

 

"What about when I brought John here? You didn't get upset." I said.

 

"I got mad at you a little but he was really nice to me so I didn't mind him, plus he reminded me that not everyone is bad." She said.

 

 "Well don't get upset you aren't different to me." I said.

 

"Thanks, but I just got reminded of how people have treated me in the past, like an outcast. You remember that kid who kept calling me a freak back at our old school?"

 

"Yeah I beat him up for that."

 

"Well people like that aren't the ones who bother me the most, It's the ones who would just ignore me and talk behind my back." She said.

 

"Oh, I think I see what you mean." I said.

 

"No, you don't." She said getting a little angry. She sat up brought her knees close to her and put me on top of her knee. "You can't possibly know how it feels to be like me, no one can. There is no one like me..."

 

I didn't know what to say to her. She was right there wans't anyone like her and I didn't know how she really felt, but I couldn't say that to her. I gave her a sad look and she said, "Don't worry about it. I'll be fine." She picked me up and put me back on the night table by my bed. Amanda lied back down and said goodnight to me.

 

"Hey, you aren't gonna make me rub your feet?" I asked.

 

"Sorry, not tonight, I'm tired. Don't worry though you can do it tommorow, I know how much fun you have rubbing my feet." She said as she closed her eyes.

 

"Alright then goodnight." I said. I lied down on my bed and thought about what she said today. My first thought was that I was a bit dissapointed that I didn't get to rub her feet. I didn't mind doing it for her, she liked it and I did a little too. My second thought was feeling bad for Amanda. She was right that I didn't know how she felt and I probably never would. I wished that I could help her, or at least know the feeling so I could empathize with her. As I thought this I got a bit of a heache and my stomach started to bother me a bit. I didn't concern it as I thought I was just tired. So I just closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Chapter 13 by person543

The next morning Amanda woke me up as usual. I got out of my bed and felt really light headed. Amanda asked me what was wrong, I guess because I must have been walking wobbly or something. I told her that I was alright because I thought that I was just drowzy from just waking up. She was watching me to make sure I was ok, but I told her she didn't have to. I walked over to the bathroom with a new change of clothes and took a quick shower. I came out and was still a little dizzy but for the most part I felt better. While I walking down the stairs, I dont know how but in my disorientation I stepped off the edge and was about to fall off and hit the ground twenty feet below but Amanda caught me. 


"Thanks." I said to Amanda.


"Your welcome, but are you sure you're ok?" She asked.


"Yea, I'll be fine."  I said.


"Well, if you're sure..." She said.


She placed her hand on the ground and I climbed off. The dizzyness seemed to come in waves, it wasn't constant. I started to get a little worried about it but it was friday and I had a test that I didn't want to have to make up so I just proceeded into the house. Amanda shrank down and followed me in. She was already changed and showered because she woke up a lot earlier than me. My parents didn't seem to notice me acting any different so I didn't say anything and neither did Amanda. We fiished eating and I said goodbye and left to school. On the way I started to feel a little weaker and John had noticed.

 

"Are you feeling alright?" He asked.

 

"Yea, I'm fine." I said, trying to walk as straight as I could.

 

"I hope I didn't get you sick." He said.

 

"Don't worry man, I'll be fine." I said.

 

For the rest of the school day I didn't notice anything different. I was sleeeping a lot in class though, and my teachers didn't like that too much. I didn't get in much trouble though because I don't really do anything else wrong so its like a first warning. I finished my math test and was relieved. I was glad it was friday and that I didn't have school the next day. After school was over I walked out of the building and waited for John. While I was waiting Dan came up to me and asked, "Why were you with that loser yesterday?"

 

"Who John? He's not a loser." I said.

 

"Yeah he is notice how no one else talks to him." He said. I hadn't really though about it before but I was like the only person that seemed to be friendly to him... "You're a good guy and all I'm sayin is you could either have him as your one friend or you could be in our group." He said as he walked away. 

 

I saw John walking towards me and I said hi to him. We walked back home and I kept feeling dizzy and weaker. I said bye to him where we usually go different ways. When I got to my house I walked to the back and opened the door to the shed. Amanda was sitting there in front of the desk She was focused on either writing or drawing something so I uess she didn't notice me come in. I was closing the door when I just passed out and hit the ground. When I dell down the door made a pretty loud noise and Amanda, without looking, said, "Hey Anthony." She didn't get any response so se looked over to me and saw that I wasn't moving lying on the floor. At frist she thought it was some sort of a joke so she just got up and walked towards me. She got on one knee and poked me a little with her index finger. I didn't move at all so she got worried and said, "Anthony, this isn't funny get up!" She paniked a bit but she picked me up and put me on my bed. She didn't know what else to do so she kinda just watched me. Eventually I started to move a little. She was relieved but she noticed that I still wasn't awake. 

 

About an hour later I woke up. Amanda was normal sized and she was standing next to the bed looking at me. She looked extemely surprised, as if she didn't believe what she was seeing. My vision was still very cloudy and I heard Amanda ask, "You feeling better?" 

 

"Yeah, I feel fine, like nothing happned at all... What happened?" I asked.

 

"Well you walked in here and just passed out." She said.

 

"Really? That's weird." I said as I rubbed me eyes. My hands felt weird on my face, like I was wearing some sort of fuzzy gloves.  "Why am I wearing gloves?" I asked.

 

At first she didn't say anything, but then she said, "You aren't wearing any gloves."

 

"But I have to be, my hands feel different..." I said, then finally my vision clearded. My hands had grey fur on them and I had claws. I had a muzzle, meaning a nose and jaw that extends from my face. I felt my head and my ears were on top like Amanda had. I got out of the bed and saw that my feet were paws and had pawpads on the bottom of them and claws at the end like my hands. I went into the bathroom and saw that I really had changed, I even had sharper teeth. I was just like Amanda only I seemed to be a different animal, but I didn't really other to think what kind at that time. I walked out of the bathroom and sat down next to Amanda on my bed. She looked at me again, still looking shocked.

Chapter 14 by person543

Neither of us said anything for a while. Finally I decided to say something to break the silence. "So, how come you were normal sized when I woke up?"

"I wanted to get a better look at you and see if I was really seeing what I was seeing." She said.

"Oh, I see..." I said.

"Are you upset?" She asked. Honestly I was, anyone would be. Losing what made you normal wasn't too easy, suddnly becoming different. I didn't want to tell her that though, because she had been like this her whole life and I just thought it'd be a little mean to say that I was upset about it.

"No, I'm more surprised. I never knew anything like this could happen." I said.

 

"Don't lie, you can't be happy about this. This is not a good thing." She said.


"What do you mean? I don't think its that bad, now you have someone like you. I would think you'd be somewhat happy about this." I said trying to stay positive.

"No, I wouldn't want you to be like me. It isn't fun." She said.

"Calm down, you seem more upset about this than I do." I said.

"Sorry." she said.

"No need to be, it isn't your fault." I said.

"It has to be somehow." She said.

"What do you mean, you didn't do anything." I said.

"Maybe being near me so much for thirteen years did something to you." She said.

"I highly doubt that DNA is contagous, plus I dont even look like the same animal as you. You have yellow fur and I have grey and white (the fur on my chest and stomach was white), I have a muzzle and you don't. So it couldnt've been you." I said.


"I guess you're right." She said.

"So, what kind of animal do you think I'm supossed to be?" I asked her.

"Well i know you aren't any type of cat." She said.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Well because cats don't have muzzles like yours." She said. "I think your a wolf"

"Probably, that's what I was thinking too." I said. "Hey since I'm a wolf doesn't that mean I can smell and hear better than you?"

"You can probably smell better but not hear." She said.

"I thought that dogs hear and smell better than cats." I said.

"They smell a lot better but cats can hear better, I've done some research on this you know." She said getting up.

"Why, did one  of your teachers make you do a project on it?" I asked.

"No, but when you've been part animal as long as I have you get curious about stuff like that every now and then." She said. Then she sat down at the edge of the table and started to grow. She was going like normal but when she got to about twenty feet she got a surprised look and jumped off of the table. She eventually reached her usual fifty feet and I looked up at her and asked her what happened.

She said, "I couldn't stop growing."

"But you stopped at your normal height, I've seen you bigger than this before." I said.

"I know but I couldn't stop before this height." She said.

"Oh, well you ususally only switch between this height and normal so it isn't really a problem is it?" I asked.

"I guess it isn't..." She said. "Hey, now that your part wolf, I wonder if you taste different."

"Amanda, don't do it." I warned.

"Fine, we will play a game then." She said as she picked me up by my tail.

"Oh, I have a tail now." I said, just realizing that it was there, it wasn't as long as Amanda's but it was somewhat bushier. I was hanging by my tail and it felt weird.
"Yeah, and by the way you should probably be careful because if you get that caught in a door or something it'll hurt a whole lot." she said. "Anyway back to this game, I'll put you on the ground and you'll have about two minutes to run and hide, but if I catch you I get to eat you."

"Uh Amanda, I don't want to play this game." I said, a little worried.

"Aw come on, it's just a little cat and mouse game. Plus you don't have much of a choice." She said.

"Can't you just make me rub your feet instead?" I asked.

"Oh, don't worry you'll get to do that too, but later." She said. I didn't want to play this game because I wasn't going to win against her but like she said, it wasn't really my choice.


She put on the ground and I looked up and asked, "Amanda I still don't wanna play this game."


"Your time is running out." She said looking at the clock by my bed. I looked around the room thinking of where to hide. I deciced that under the desk was probably the best place. So I ran under it and waited. I heard her say," Alright here I come." She knew where I was but she pretened she didn't. Eventually I saw her giant face looking under the desk. She saw me and reached out for me. When I saw her hand comeing for me I ran out from under the desk and tried to just run from her. She laughed a little and crawled after me on her hands and knees. Every time she reached for me I would try to speed up, but her being so much bigger than me she could aslo move a lot faster. Eventually I was going to hit a wall, so I knew that I had to somehow run around Amanda. I stopped suddenly, and Amanda wasn't expecting it so I was able to avoid her grabbing me. Just when I thought that I had managed to evade her I saw her giant yellow tail hit me. I fell back and Amanda stood up and looked down at me. I got up and tried to run again, but Amanda put her foot in my path and I ran right into it. She picked me up by my tail and raised me to her eye level.


"You aren't really going to eat me are you?" I asked.


"Well I can't swallow you bacause I don't wanna get in trouble." She said sounding dissapointed.


She brought me closer to her mouth and I started to remember that last time she put me in her mouth. Beofre I could say anything else she tossed me in her mouth and closed it. It was dark but she didn't do anything yet. I was starting to think that she was just going to let me out but then her tounge lifted me up and pressed me onto the roof of her mouth. She then swished me back and fourth in her mouth. Evenutally she stopped and opened her lips so that light could come in. I walked as best I could to the front of her tounge. Her teeth were still closed so it was like a prison, a wet slimy prison. Everything started moving again and I got worried, but all she did was open her mouth and stick her tounge out. She took me off her tounge and placed me in her palm. "You tasted better before." She said.

 

"Hm, it was just as bad for me as the first time." I said drenched in her saliva.

 

"At least this time I gave you a chance to get away." She said.

 

"That was only for your amusment, you knew I wouldn't get away." I said.

 

"Yea, you're right but it was fun." She said.

 

"How was that fun?" I asked.

 

"It's a cat thing I guess." She said.

 

"But cats chase mice not wolves." I said.

 

"Well they chase anything smaller than them really. And right now your a lot smaller than me." She said with a smile.

 

I remember d that I was covered in saliva and said, "I need a shower..." Before I went into the bathroom I stopped and asked, "Hey am I supposed to just like shake dry or use a towel?"

 

"Unless you wanna stay wet all day use a towel." She said. I knew she used a towel but I though it would be funny to ask. I was in the shower for about a half hour before I came out. In the shower I was thinking about what would happen now that I was like this. Things would be change and probably not for the better. I started to get a little upset but I tried to just not think about it. 

Chapter 15 by person543
Author's Notes:

Some bottled up feelings come out...

When I came out Amanda was normal size and shouted up to me that it was time for dinner. That's when I realized that I didn't really want to tell my parents about this right away. I walked down the stairs and asked Amanda not to tell them anything about me.
 
"Well aren't they going to see you?" She asked.
 
"I'm just going to stay here, tell them that I wasn't hungry or something." I said.
 
"You didn't keep any of the secrets I told you to keep." She said.
 
"I know, I know, but can't you do me this favor?" I asked.
 
"Look, I would but I just don't wanna lie to them. Besideds they are going to find out eventually." She said.
 
"I don't want them to know now, ok?" I said.
 
"I told you I'm not lying to them." She said as she started walking for the door.
 
"I wonder what they'd think if I told them that you almost ate me twice." I said.
 
She stopped and turned to face me. Then she said, "They would probably be as surprised as your friend would be if I told him that you were in love with my feet." I could tell she was getting mad at me and I was getting mad at her.


"That isn't true." I said to her.


"Yes it is and you know it." She said, walking back to the door.


"Well you know what, maybe I should've just left you out there all those years ago! I shouldnt've taken you back with me, then maybe if you were never here I wouldn't be like this!" I shouted at her. She didn't say anything. She just looked at the door than looked back at me. There was something different about her though. She was crying. I had never seen Amanda cry, I assumed that she simply couldn't because she has been really upset before and she's never shed a tear. When I saw this, I calmed down and said, "Amanda-"


But she didn't let me finish she just shouted "Fine then" and ran out the door.


I couldn't believe what I said to her. She was my sister and the only one who knew what I was going through. And I just told her that I regeret bringing her into this family. I sat down on the ground and just kept thinking about how she must've felt. She really did think that me becoming part wolf was her fault and I knew almost for sure that it wasn't. Amanda was always treated like an outcast for how she looked, but the few people she could be comfortable with were her family, we never said anything bad to her. Until today, I was mad at myself, I knew she didn't want to see me but I thought that the best thing to do would be to go find her. I got up and walked toward the door. I was going to get shoes on but when I tried to put them on they didn't fit. Then I realized that with the claws on my feet I needed shoes that were bigger, even Amanda wore shoes that were a size bigger than she really needed. I ran outside and didn't have any idea where she went. I knew she wouldn't go into the anywhere people would be though, so I assumed that she was in the woods again. I ran into the woods and followed the usual path. It was weird, I could actually tell where she'd been because of the scent. About halfway between out house and the clearing in the woods I notcied that her scent was coming from a different direction. I suppose that she changed direction just to try and throw me off incase I tried to follow after her. I turned off the usual path and followed her scent. I kept walking until I heard some sobbing. I looked for he but didn't see her anywhere. I called out her name but she didn't respond. Then I looked up in one of the trees and saw that she was sitting up there crying.

 

"Amanda, come down from there!" I shouted up to her.

 

"Get out of here!" She she shouted back.

 

"Come on I'm sorry, I didn't mean what I said back there." I said.

 

"Yes you did, now go home, you still have one that wants you. I've only been a burden to you all."  She said. 

 

"I'm not leaving here without you!" I shouted.

 

She jumped down from the tree and grew herself to her full height of a hundred feet tall. Then she picked me up by my tail and brought me up to her face and said, "Go home!" 

 

Her voice sounded like thunder and with my amplified hearing it hurt. I grabbed my ears and said, "I don't care what you do to me I'm not leaving here unless you come with me." 

 

"I'm giving you a final warning, go home now!" She said.

 

"I'm not going anywhere." I said. She then lowered me to her waist height and dropped me to the ground. I fell about thirty five feet to the ground. I thought I broke both my legs but When I looked I was not injured at all. I stood up and Amanda looked down to me with a surprised look. "You ready to go home?" I asked.

 

"I told you, you're better off without me." She said.

 

"No, we aren't! I need you home, you are the only one who knows the situation that I'm in." I said. "You are my sister and you have always been my only real friend."

 

Amanda shrank down to normal. She didn't move though, she just stood there with her head down. I walked over to her, gave her a hug and apoligized again. "Did it hurt when I dropped you?" She asked quietly as she leaned on me.

 

"No, suprisingly it didn't." I said.

 

"Good, I didn't want to hurt you." She said. "By the way how did you find me?"

 

"My nose helped me, I followed your scent." I said.

 

"Scent? I don't smell do I?" She asked.

 

"No, you don't but you do have a scent." I said.

 

"You were probably following the smell of my feet. You know, the smell you like so much." She said.

 

"I don't like your feet." I said.

 

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone." She said.

 

"Amanda I don't think you heard me, I don't like your feet." I said again.

 

"You don't even believe yourself when you say that Anthony." She said. I knew she was right but I didn't want to admit it.

 

When we got home I walked back into the shed with Amanda. Amanda grew to fifty feet tall and sat down on her bed. Then we heard knocking on the door. It was out mother wondering why we didn't come in for dinner. Amanda told her to come in and I hid behind one of the desk's legs. Our mother asked Amanda where I was. Amanda saw me go under the desk and I looked at her giving her a 'please lie for me' look. She told our mother that I was already asleep and our mother said goodnight and left. I got out from under the desk and walked over to Amanda.

 

"Thanks." I said.

 

"Your welcome, I figure that you can't hide from them forever and they will find out without me having to tell them." She said.

 

"Uh- well thanks I think..." I said walking to the stairs.

 

"Where do you think you're going?" Amanda said picking me up by my tail.

 

"To my bed, and why do you insist on picking me up by my tail?" I asked.

 

"I don't know, It's easier and makes you seem more helpless." She said.

 

"Oh, ok... Well anyway can I go to my bed now?" I asked.

 

"Not till you rub my feet." She said.

 

"Fine, for how long?" I asked.

 

"Until you admit that you like my feet." She said.

 

"That's not gonna happen though." I said.

 

"Then you're gonna be at my feet for a while." she said. "Well that isn't really a punishment for you is it?" She put me down at the other end of the bed and put her giant feet in front of me. I started to rub her feet just like I did the other day and she was enjoying it. I was too, but I was trying to act as if I wasn't. Eventually she got tired and started to fall asleep. She decided to turn herself over and her feet were upside down with her pawpads facing up. She fell asleep there and I wasn't surprised. I could've gone back to my bed but I decicded to climb onto her foot and try to fall asleep there. I climbed on top of it and placed my head on her heel's pad. I could smell her feet a lot more with my new nose, but it didn't bother me. I just drifted off into sleep.

Chapter 16 by person543

That night, I dreamt a strange dream. I dreamt of the day that I found Amanda. The strange thing was I couldn't remember what happened before I actually found her. It was as if nothing had happened then. Or maybe I started there, I don't really remember too well. I lied there thinking about it for a while, still on Amanda's paw. When I woke up I actually thought that everrything that happened the previous day was another dream. I kinda wish that it was. I didn't want to really to stay part wolf forever. I was just sitting on her paw thinking. Eventually I felt Amanda move. "Hey Anthony, I don't want to hurt you, where are you?" She asked.


"I'm on your paw." I said.


She laughed and said, "Of course you are, I don't know why I bothered asking."


"Shut up, I was tired and didn't feel like going to my bed. Plus your pawpads are really soft." I said.


"Well you're awake now, why don't you get off?" She asked."I don't wanna, it's real comfortable." I said."So you admit you like my feet?" She asked.


"No, I'm just saying they are comfortable." I said. Then she turned over so that I would fall off her foot.


"Hey, what was that for?" I asked."Until you admit you like my feet you don't get to relax on them." She said.


"Fine then, be that way. I have a bed you know." I said."I'm not putting you there." She said.


"I think I can take the jump down." I said. I walked over to the edge of her bed. It wasn't as far a fall as when she dropped me so I assumed that I would be fine.


"No, I don't want you getting hurt. I'll put you you by your bed." She said, but I had already jumped down. "Anthony, are you ok?" She asked.


"Yeah, I'm fine." I said. I walked up to the night table and climbed the stairs to where my bed was. I walked to the edge of the night table and looked down at Amanda. Even though I was higher up she was still gigantic to me, the only reason I could look down at her was because she was laying down.


"Hm, so since you're part wolf you seem less breakable." She said.


"Yeah, I guess I am stronger." I said.


"Maybe, but not any smarter." She said.


"What do you me-" I was interupted by her snatching me up in her hand. She put her index finger and tumb on my tail and dangled me by it.


"See not too smart to stand in a giant's reach is it?" She said as she placed me back by her feet. "Don't go anywhere this time, you have to keep rubbing until you decide to admit that you like them."


"Amanda, I want to go and take a shower now." I said. She didn't say anything, she just wiggled her toes. I knew that the only reason she was doing this was because today was saturday and I didn't have to go to school. I started rubbing her feet again and she was enjoying it, but she was sitting up now, and she was keeping an eye on me so that I wouldn't go anywhere. Every now and then though, she would close her eyes. I thought that if I waited for the right time I could jump off the bed and run outside. She would have to stay normal sized outside. I watched her eyes and as soon as they closed I ran to the edge of the bed and jumped off. Amanda was surprised and she tried to grab me, but since she wasn't expecting me to do that she couldn't catch me. I ran for the door and got there pretty quick, Amanda got up off the the bed and walked towards me. I reached for the doorknob and stopped. Amanda stood there confused about why I just stopped at the closed door. I looked at my reflection in the doorknob and rembered how I didn't want anyone to see me. The feeling of being different from everyone sank back into my mind. My ears went down on my head and I turned around and sat down by the door. Amanda saw me and slowed down, she walked over to me and sat down. She gently picked me up and stroked the back of my neck with her finger. I looked up at her and she said, "You'll get used to the feeling."


"I-I'm fine, and I changed my mind I'd rather stay here and rub your feet." I said.

"You were the one who always told me that I couldn't hide in here forever." She said.


She was right. I did say that to her, but I never pictured myself in her place. I looked away from her and mumbled "I still want to stay inside."


"I know you do, I do too. But we can't stay here forever." Amanda said as she placed me on the ground and shrank down to her normal size. I looked at Amanda and she said, "I'm not going to make you go outside but I think you should." She put her boots on, opened the door and walked out. I thought about what she said, and I knew that if she wanted to make me go out she easially could make herself big and throw me outside knowing that I probably wouldn't even get hurt from it. She could, but that wasn't the point, she wanted me to willingly follow her. I decided that it would be better to go with her. I walked out of the shed and met up with Amanda. We decided to go for a walk in the woods, since there really wasn't much else to do. Amanda and I followed the usual path and for a while we both were quiet.


Eventually I asked, "So why did you change your mind about going outside, you usually don't go out unless you have too."


"I don't know, I guess it was having someone like me that changed my mind." She said.


"Oh, ok. Does this mean that you are ok with going out where there are other people?" I asked.


"Think of it this way, would you want to go out where there are others?" She asked me.


"No." I said.


"Well then you know how I feel about it." She said. "By the way, you should've worn shoes or something."


"Why, shouldn't my pawpads stop me from getting hurt?" I said looking down at my feet.


"Probably, but if you don't wear shoes then they get hard instead of staying soft like mine." She said.


"Well you have to keep yours soft because I like to sleep on them. No one sleeps on my paws, so I dont really think I have to worry about it." I said.


Then she said, "You're lucky that I usually wear shoes. You know, I wonder how it would feel to wear you in one of my shoes." while looking at her boots.


"I'd rather you didn't try it." I said.


"I don't think I can, because I can't shrink you. All I can do is get bigger." She said.


"You do know that I'm not a toy right?" I asked.


"Yeah I know, but you could make a nice insole." She said, still focused on her boots.

"Well there's only one of me and you have two feet, so how are you going to wear me in both?" I asked.

"Oh, that's right... Well maybe John will volunteer as the other." She said.
"I don't think he'd like that, and neither would I." I said.

"Don't worry, neither of you will have a choice. Maybe we could play another round of cat and mouse, this time with two mice." She said.
"Why would we have to be the mice, when you're shorter than both of us at your normal height?" I asked.
"You guys have to be the mice because I like being the cat, plus I'm the only one who is part cat and I can grow bigger than both of you." She said.

I shook my head and said, "Good luck getting him to agree to play."

"Hey, I got you to play." she said.

"No, you made me play. And its hard to say I'm not going to play to a giant that's chasing you." I said.

"You can't say that you didn't have at least some fun." She said.

I thought about it for a mintue, and I suppose that without the fear of being put back in her mouth it would've been an ok game. So I said, "I guess it was a little fun."

We both kept walking for a while, and eventually I said, "Hey we should be heading back."

"Alright, fine." She said.

We walked for a while until I stepped on some glass and cut my paw. "Ow, I stepped in something!"

I sat down and Amanda said, "I told you you should've worn shoes, your pawpads arent gonna protect you from glass."

"It's hurts to walk now." I said. 

"I can imagine, well I have an idea." She said as she grew to fifty feet tall. She picked me pack and put me in her palm. "See, now I can carry you home."

"Aren't you worried that someone will see you?" I asked.

"I don't really think that anyone will be around to see us, besides we'll get home quicker this way." She said as she walked home with me in her palm. When we got there we noticed out parents were home early. I wanted to go back inside and I asked Amanda to put me down, but she closed her hand and kept me in her fist. Amanda walked up to the house and tapped the door with the claw on the index finger of her free hand. She made sure to tap lightly so she wouldn't break the door. I just sat there in her closed fist and waitied for her to let me go. Both our parents came outside and asked Amanda why she wasn't normal size.

"I carried Anthony back because he cut his foot on some glass when we were walking" She said.

"Well why wasn't he wearing shoes?" Our father asked.

"He didn't think he'd need them." She said.

"Where is he anyway?" He asked.

"Right here." She said as she put her fist on the ground and opened her hand to show me sitting there.

Our parents looked at me for a little while. "How did this happen?" Our father asked.

"Well I wasn't feeling well all day yesterday and when I came back here after school I passed out." I said.

"I put him on his bed ans while he was passed out he started to change." Amanda added.

"Are you feeling alright now?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just look different." I said.

"We can see that, but I meant are you hurt Amanda said you cut your foot." He said

"Don't worry about it, I'll be fine its just a cut." I said. After a few minutes of no one saying anything they said they had to go do something and they went inside. Amanda shrank down and we walked back to the shed. I limped a little trying to stay off the hurt paw. We got inside and Amanda grew right back up to her standerd fifty feet tall. "Why do you like to grow any time you have the chance?" I asked.

"I told you, its fun being bigger." She said, picking me up by my tail. "Hey, you know since you like me now do you think you can grow too?"

"I don't know, I haven't thought about it, how do you do it?" I asked.

"I'm not sure I want you to be as big as me." She said.

"Come on, teach me how to grow like you." I said.

"But if your as big as me I won't be able to make you do things like rub my feet." She said.

"You know I don't mind doing that for you, besides we don't even know if I can. And one more thing, can you put me in your hand or something, it's kind of annoying when you dangle me by my tail." I said.

"Well if we find out that you can grow, this might be the last time I get to dangle you by your tail." She said.

"What a shame." I said sarcastiaclly.


"I know isn't it." She said as she put me in the ground.


"Ok, so what do I do?" I asked eager to try.


"Calm down, all you do is try and focus your mind on getting bigger and it should work." She said.


"Really it's that easy? I could've figured that out myself." I said and Amanda sat down indian style next to me to see if it would work.


I stood there focusing as best I could, but nothing happened. I stood there for a while trying to grow but I couldn't at all. Eventually Amanda said, "Guess you can't grow big."


"I guess not." I said.


"That's too bad." She said sarcastically. I knew that she liked me better at my size and she stood back up over me just to emphasize the size difference.


I looked up and said, "Your lucky, you get to be big." She didn't say anything, but she picked me up and put me in her palm. I fet something itching me on my arm. I felt my arm and saw that I had a mosquito bite there under my fur. "I didn't even know mosquito's could bite us."


"Yeah, it's pretty rare, but they do sometimes." She said.


"Well it itches now." I said scratching it with my claws.


"Don't scratch it too hard with your claws or you might break the skin." She said.


"I think that I'll know when I'm going to cut myself with my own nails." I said. A moment later though, a drop of blood fell from my arm.


"Told you so, it took me some time to learn to just ignore mosquito bites, and I think that my claws are sharper than yours." she said.


I looked up at her and looked back at my arm, I didn't see any more blood coming from it. I knew it was a really small cut but I moved my fur to see and there was not cut at all there. I was sitting in Amanda's hand and I looked down at my foot and the cut was gone there too. Amanda asked me what I was doing and I told her that both my cuts were gone. She looked a bit confused and she said, "I know that any cuts I got healed pretty fast, but not as fast as yours did."


"It's like my body was designed to get hurt and just heal or take whatever pain I needed to." I said.


"Well how come my body's no stronger than any normal person's?" Amanda asked.


"It might have someting to do with the fact that you can grow to giant size and I can't." I said.


"Oh well in that case, I prefer being bigger." She said.


"I don't think we had the option." I said. She walked over to her bed and lied down on it. I expected her to put me by her feet but she just left me in her hand as she rested it next to herself on the bed. 

 

 

Chapter 17 by person543

 It was only mid afteroon so I didn't think Amanda was going to sleep. I got up and walked off her hand. I walked toward her feet and sat up against her paw. At first I felt her foot twitch, I guess because she wasn't really expecting me to sit there. I waited for a while, and neither of us said anything. I was actually close to falling asleep when I heard Amanda start talking. She said, "Hey, Anthony?"

 

"Yeah?" I asked.

 

"You think there's anyone else like us?" She asked.  

 

"I don't know..." I said. "Maybe there could be and we just don't know about them."

 

"Hm, how come you always try to give me the answer you know I'd like to hear?" She asked.

 

"Because you're my little sister and that's what I'm supposed to do." I said.

 

"Is that why you came back to find me when I ran off into the woods?" She asked.

 

"Well, I felt really bad about what I said. And I couldn't just leave you out there, what kind of older brother would that make me?" I said.

 

"You keep saying that, but you do know that I'm not really your younger sister. So, why go through the trouble of trying to bring me back even after I threatend you?" She asked.

 

"We were raised as brother and sister, and like I said back in the woods, you have been my only real friend for almost all of my life. I had to go and help you, especially because I was the one to make you upset in the first place. And stop saying that you aren't my little sister, I'm your big brother and you're stuck with me." I said.

 

"Ok, ok, but still I dont really think that I'm your little sister anymore." She said.

 

"No matter how big you get you are still younger than me." I said.

 

"I guess you're right." She said. "By the way, while you're down there you wanna start massaging?"

 

I turned around and looked at the foot I was sitting up against and said, "Amanda, your feet smell pretty bad right now."

 

"You sure it's my feet? They don't smell any different to me. It could just be your new stronger sense of smell you know." She said.

 

"If it was that I would've noticed a while ago, remember I slept on your paw." I said. "I think it's because you wear those boots when you go outside."

 

She looked over to them and said, "Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Those boots do make my feet sweat more than usual."

 

"I'm not rubbing your feet until you take a shower." I said.

 

"But you were just leaned up ugainst them, come on" She said as she sat up straight looking down me. "Besides I thought you liked the smell of my feet."

 

"I never said that." I pointed out.

 

"I know that you do, so get to it." She said.

 

"No, I don't want to." I said. I was beggining to walk away and she pulled me back by my tail. She held my tail so I couldn't go anywhere. I sighed and walked back to her feet.

 

She smiled and said, "Hey it could be worse, I could put you in one of my boots and walk on you. Then you'd have to deal with the smell and you'd be pressed up against my foot."

 

I was wondering why she didn't just do that to start with, but I guess she either though she might hurt me under all her weight or she just found it pointless since she couldn't walk anywhere at her size. Either way I was happy she couldn't or just didn't want to do that to me. Whike I was rubbing her feet I notced that the sweat was getting in my fur. I knew I would need another shower. I did this for the rest of the afternoon. Eventually I asked if I could go and take a shower, because I had her sweat on me. She picked me up and put me down by my bathroom. I got new clothes and went into the shower. While I was in there I herd Amanda say something but I couldn't tell what over the sound of the water. When I got out of the shower I looked for Amanda but I didn't see her. I looked at the clock and notcied that we usually eat dinner around this time, so what Amanda must've been trying to say was that it was dinner time. I walked into the house and they were already eating. I sat down and for some reason I felt as if my parents were watching me while I was eating. It felt strange but I didn't say anything or even check if they really were. I just tried to ignore the feeling. Amanda and I walked back to shed after saying goodnight to our parents. I walked back with Amanda and started thinking again about how I was different and how the feeling I got that my parents were staring at me was a feeling I would have to get used to from everyone. I tried to hide it though, so Amanda wouldn't notice anything. We got back into the shed and Amanda grew back to her giant size. She picked me up by my tail and said, "Ok, so what wrong?"

 

"Nothing, nothing's wrong." I said.

 

"Haven't we been over this?" She asked.

 

"What?" I asked.

 

"You aren't a good liar, especially with me." She said. "Now, whats wrong? I could tell that something was since you came into the house at dinner."

 

"I don't wanna talk about it." I said.

 

"Alright if you say so," She said as she put me down by my bed,  "but it's better to talk things out than to keep quiet." She said.

 

I thought about what she said as she shrank down and went into her bathroom to change clothes. She was right, last time I tried to just ignore it I ended up saying those things about her. I sat down at the edge of the night table and waited for her to come back out. She was in there for a while, I heard the water running so I assumed that she was taking a shower. I was a little confused because she usually took showers in the morning before she woke me up. I didn't think about that for too long though, the worries I had before came back. I saw Amanda come out and she looked up at me. I jumped down to the bed then the ground. I walked over to Amanda and she saw that I was still upset. I think she could tell because my ears were down, I guess it didn't happen before this because I was trying my best to hide it. She grew and picked me up. She sat down on her bed and put me on the night table. She looked at me and asked, "Ok, so you ready to tell me whats wrong?"

"Yeah I guess..." I said. "I just want to know something, but I didn't ask you before because I didn't want to make you upset."

"Well don't worry about me, tell me what it is and be honest." She said.

"How do you deal with the feeling that everyone is watching you?" I asked, I hoped she wouldn't get too upset about me asking her this but she did tell me to be honest.

Her expression changed a bit and she did get a little upset but she tried to hide it and say, "Well, I've been like this all my life, and I just tried to get used to it. But even after trying to get used to it for over ten years I still try to hide in here."

"So you really haven't gotten over the feeling have you?" I asked.

"No, I honestly haven't." She said. "It's just something that will be with us forever. I suppose, maybe eventually we will get used to it, but until then at least we are in this together."

"I guess you're right..." I said.

"Now, let me ask you something." She said.


"What?" I asked.


"When I asked you if you were upset about this why did you lie to me?" She asked.


"I knew that you would like having someone like you, and it just didn't feel right telling you that I didn't like the change." I said.


"It's one of the only lie you've ever told that I believed..." She mumbled to herself, unaware that I could hear her.


"It wasn't a complete lie you know." I said.


"What do you mean?" she asked.


"I did like the change at first, but I didn't think to much about the negative side of it. I only looked at the positive side." I said.


"What positive side?" She asked.


"Well hightened senses, I heal pretty fast, and I can fall like twenty five feet without getting hurt." I said.


"I guess if you look at it that way it doesn't sound awful, but still..." She said.


Thinking about the positive side seemed to distract me and I began to forget about being so upset. Amanda was still looking rather upset, and now that I was feeling better I tried to think of something that would make her feel better. She was still looking at me and I said, "Amanda, pick me up."


"Alright" she said as she put me in her palm. I jumped down from her hand to her leg and then walked over to her feet. "What was the point in me picking you up if you were just going to jump off?" She asked. I didn't answer, I just kept walking. She pinched my tail and picked me up and asked, "What are you doing?"


"You made me feel better so I was going to try and make you feel better." I said.


She smiled a little bit and said, "That's nice of you, but I don't want you rubbing my feet right now."


"That's a first." I said.


"I'm just not in the mood, alright?" She said.


"Ok, ok but does that mean you aren't going to let me sleep on your paw?" I asked.


"You have a bed for that." She said.


"Yeah but your paw is more comfortable." I said. She ignored me and just laid down on her bed still dangling me by my tail over her face. "You can put me down by my bed if you want." I said.


"Alright then," she said as she put me down on my bed, "Goodnight then."


"Goodnight Amanda." I said. I lied there in my bed and realised something, this was the first night in a while that I didn't sleep with the scent of Amanda's feet in the air. I looked over to the door and saw her boots, they were scaled to her size and I wondered why they grew with her and stayed big when she took them off. As I thought about it I noticed my school bag on the ground by my shoes. I remembered that on monday I would have to go to school again. Thinking about being around hundereds of other kids, who probably wouldn't keep quiet about thinking I was some sort of freak, made me feel awful. As I fell asleep I wished with every fiber of my being that I could be normal again...

 

Chapter 18 by person543

That night, I had the same dream from the night before. It was still cloudy though, but I could see something that I didn't see before. I saw that I was with amanda and that I was still part wolf, the thing is that I was only part wolf in that part that I can faintly remmeber. The rest of the time I was human and only three years old. It was pretty confusing but I didn't dwell on it too long, I just got out of bed and splashed water on my face in the bathroom. Looking in the mirror I saw that I was still not human. I was upset, as I hadn't forgoten what I was thinking about when I fell asleep last night. I went back over to my bed and noticed that Amanda was gone. I looked at the clock and saw that I had woken up late and she was probably eating breakfast right now. She usually woke me up though, so I was a little confused. Maybe she was upset with me or something, but I just decided to lie there in my bed. For some stange reason I had a headache and I didn't really feel like talking to anyone right now so I just tried to fall asleep again. A few hours later I woke up again, I was being shaken and dangled from one leg by Amanda. She seemed to have forgotten (or just gotten over) last night as she seemed to be in a good mood.

"Finnally you woke up." She said.

"Have you been doing this for a while?" I asked, still upside down.

"Well I've been shaking you for about ten minutes, but I just picked you up by your leg." She said.

"Now that I'm awake you can put me down you know." I said a little but annoyed, I didn't really enjoy being held upside down.

"Alright, alright, calm down." She said.

"Sorry, I just have a bit of a headache." I said.

"Oh, I didn't mean to give you a headache." She said.

"No, no it isn't your fault I've just had a headache since this morning. That's why I went back to sleep. By the way, what time is it?" I asked.

"Um, its two o'clock." She said looking at the clock by my bed.

"Damn, I didn't think I'd sleep so long..." I said.

"Yeah, I tried waking you up in the morning before breakfast but you were like a rock there, you wouldn't move and I really didn't feel like growing again just to wake you up." She said.

"Then why did you wait until two o'clock to wake me up?" I asked.

"I started watching tv and then around one thiry I realised that you were still asleep." She said.

I sat down on the ground because I felt dizzy and said, "Well thanks for finally remembering me."

"Hey, I didn't have to come wake you up you know. I had to grow to giant size to do it, most people wouldn't do that." She said. I could tell by her voice that she wasn't really mad or anything.

"Most people can't grow that big, besides I thought you said you liked being big." I said.

"Your right I do, but coming out here when I could be watching tv was a pain." She said.

"Quit complaining, now you get to hangout with me." I said.

"Haha, I guess thats a decent reward." She said putting me down on the floor. "Alright, how about a game?"

"Fine, but give me at least a mintue to run." I said to her.

"Sure but when I catch you, you have to be my insole alright?" She said to me as she sat down on her bed and crossed her legs.

"Can't we just play for fun?" I asked her.

"Time is running out." She said in an annoying voice as she stared at my clock. I knew that at this point she wasn't listening to me so I just ran under the desk and hoped that she wouldn't see me. This game wasn't really about hiding, it was mostly about trying to evade her. Then I thought about something, there wasn't a way for me to win this game unless she just got bored. Amanda wasn't going to get bored though, because the cat part of her mind liked chasing little animals and she liked to chase me specifically, I really didn't know why. I waited under the desk and saw both her feet on the ground. I knew that she would find me pretty quick so I thought of what to do next. Thinking of last time she made me play htis game I remembered that the only reason she got me was because she hit me with her tail so this time I had to remember that she could use that. I was busy thinking about what to do I didn't notice that Amanda's hand was already reaching for me. I ran out from under the desk and right by Amanda. She knew I'd run that way and had her other hand ready, but I managed to jump through her fingers and get by her. Amanda was confused and I was too, I had no idea that I could do that I just tried it and hoped for the best. "That was pretty good, but you aren't going to get away from me." She said.


"You aren't going to get me!" I shouted as I ran under the bed.


"Quit hiding under things, it maked it harder for me to get you." She said crawling under the bed. I thought I was safe under the bed and was only expecting her hand to come after me, but I was surprised when I actually saw her coming after me. "You know I can fit under here too right?" She asked.


"You can only crawl under here, I can still run." I said. I started feeling a little light headed but I ignored it because I was having fun actually getting away from her. She wasn't fast at all under the bed so I run out from under it and climbed the stairs to the top of the night table. Amanda got out from under her bed and stood up in front of the night table.


"Why'd you come up here, now there isn't anywhere to run." She said reaching for me. I ran to the edge of the night table and jumped down to her bed then onto the ground. As I was falling I felt a little dizzy, but I assumed that was because I was falling. I also felt a little bit of pain as I hit the ground when I jumped from the bed, but since Amanda was still chasing me, it wasn't the time to just stop and check. I sucked it up and kept running, if anything this game was at least good exersise. I kept on running, I was going back under the desk but then I started to feel weird. I was still being chased, but I just fell down and everything went black. Amanda stopped for a second. Then she picked me up and put me in her palm. She shook me a little bit just to make sure I wasn't trying to trick her but when she saw I wasn't moving she put me back on my bed, sat down on hers and waited for me to wake up.

Chapter 19 by person543

I was dizzy when I woke up hours later, I didn't remember what happened before I passed out. All I saw was the same look on Amanda's face that she had on when I woke up the day that I changed to half wolf. My head hurt a bit, and I put my hand on it. I expected to feel my ear, but it wasn't there. I felt my face and the muzzle that I had was gone. Looking at my hands I saw that my fur and claws were gone. At first I thought that the whole time I was part wolf was a dream and was happy that I was normal again, but then I saw the expression on Amanda's face and I knew that everything really did happen. Her surprised look was gone, and she had a fake smile on her face.

"Looks like you're back to normal." She said softly.

"I guess so." I said. I was unsure of what to say now. I was happy that I was normal, but at the same time I felt really bad that I wouldn't be like Amanda and she would be alone again.

"I'm happy for you." She said, trying to sound like she meant it. One thing I did notice though was that her ears were down. I was a terrible liar and yet when I tried to hide my feelings my ears stayed up. Maybe it was because having ears like that was new to me.

I looked back at Amanda and saw that fake smile again. She was trying really hard to hide the fact that she was unhappy about me turning back, proably because she didn't want to sound selfish but I could tell that she was. I said, "Look you don't have to pretend that you are happy for me."

"But I am." She said.

"Your ears are down and can tell from your voice that you are upset." I said.

She looked away and asked, "Did you do this for the weekend just to try and make me feel better?"

"I never tried to transform, it just happened." I said.

"So you had no control over it?" She asked sitting back down on my bed. I noticed her ears go back up as she sat down.

"I think I might, I'm not really sure." I said.

"But I thought you said it just happened, that you didn't mean to do it." She said.

"I know, and I didn't intentionlly do anything. But that night I did keep thinking to myself that I wanted to know what it was like to be like you so maybe doing that and falling asleep thinking about that caused it." I said.

"Why were you thinking about that?" She asked.

"Well you said that I didn't know what it was like to be like you and I knew you were right, but I wanted to be able to know how you felt." I said.

"Oh, ok..." She said, "Well what were thinking about last night that brought you back to normal then?"

"I was worried about going back to school." I said.

"So that's it, you can change between forms just like I can change sizes only your change takes about a day and makes you really weak." She said.

"I guess you're right but unlike your ability to grow, I don't think my thing is forced on me."  I said.

"So I guess that means you won't be changing back anytime soon..." She said, her ears went back down.

"Look Amanda-" I started but Amanda interupted me.

"I don't blame you you know. If I could change to a human I would right away." She said not even listening to me. 

I grabbed her arm and said, "Amanda listen, I didn't say that I was never going to try to change back."

"You don't want to, and you don't have to if you don't want to." She said.

"Like I said yesterday, there is a good side to being part wolf." I said.

"Then why didn't you stay like that?" She asked.


"I told you I didn't know hat anything would happen, I was just worried about school." I said.


"You could get homeschooling you know." She said.


"I don't think that would really work for me, I dont even understand how you manage to stay sane being in this house so much." I said.


"I just think of how much better it is here than outside with other people." She said.


"I know what you mean, but still I couldn't just stay in here all day." I said.


"Yesterday you were pretty happy with the idea of staying home all the time." She said.


"You're right, but I was wrong. And I know that it's easier to say now that I look normal, but it's true." I said.


"It would've been better to hear that from you yesterday, yesterday I was the one trying to get you outside." She said. I smiled when I thought about it, it was true I had a completely different view on everything yesterday. Amanda had better confidence and she was happier. She looked at me and said, "Wait, what do you mean you look normal, you are normal."
"Well I don't think that everyone can change between two forms you know." I said.


"I guess you are right." She said.


"See, you aren't alone." I said smiling at her.


"Thanks." She said.


"Oh, one more thing." I said as she walked to the edge of the night table.


"Yes?" She asked.


"You don't have to lie to me you know, and I'd prefer you didn't in situations like this alright?" I said.


"Alright." She said as she sat down on the edge.


"Wait, before you grow, you should probably know that its about time for dinner.


"Oh, ok lets go inside then." She said. "I wonder what they'll say when they see you."


"Yeah, I'm kinda looking forward to that." I said.


We got our shoes on and walked out of the shed and into the house. Our parents weren't there though. We both were a bit confused, but I found a note on the table. It said that our parents had gone out to eat and that we'd have to make our own dinner. I didn't really know how to cook anything so I asked Amanda.


"Sorry, but the only thing I know how to make is toast, and I usually burn that." She said. I looked in the pantry and saw that the only thing that looked like it was easy to cook was Ramen noodles. I got some out and opened one of them. They looked like bricks of noodles. I put the wrapper on the counter and Amanda picked it up. "We have to boil it and then put the chicken flavor in it." She said. 

"Alright, that doensn't sound too hard right?" I asked.

"Hopefully not, I'm hungry." She said. I got a pot out of the cabinet and filled it with water. I put it on the stove and turned it on. Then I sat down in a chair and waited for the water to boil. Amanda looked at the pot, got up and walked towards it. "I think you are supposed to put a cover on it so it will boil faster." She said to me. She put a cover on it an turned around to walk back to a chair. While she was walking back I noticed that her tail was lit on fire.

"Amanda your tail is on fire!" I shouted to her. She looked at it and ran to the sink to put it out. Only the tip was lit on fire so it wasn't really like you could tell that it happened after she ran it under water. "How did you not notice that?" I asked.

"Only the fur on the tip was on fire, so I couldn't feel it yet. If you hand't said anything though, I would've been in trouble." She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well if you hadn't noticed I have fur all over me, and fur is pretty flammible." She said.

"That wouldn't be very good..." I said.

"Yeah, I know." She said. We were waiting for the water to boil and I was getting bored. Amanda looked it too so I got a deck of cards from a drawer in the kitchen.

"Wanna play a game?" I asked.

"I'm no good at card games, you know that." She said.

"It's a simple game called war." I said.

"Alright then how do you play?" She asked.

"We each get half the deck and we each put the top card of our deck down. Who ever has the higher card get's the other person's, and we continue until one of us is out of cards." I explained.

"Well what happends when we have the same card?" She asked. 

"When that happens we place three face down cars and then flip another card from the top of our deck, then whoever has the higher card gets all the face down cards and the face up ones." I said.

"Alright, that seems easy enough." she said. I gave her half the deck but before we started I checked to see it the water was boiling yet, and it wasn't. We were making two bowls of ramen so I assumed that we'd need a lot of water.

I sat back down and said, "Oh, and one more thing a two beats an Ace ok?" 

"That doesn't make sense though." She said.

"Well it keeps the ace from being an unstoppable card." I said.

"Ok, ok lets start." She said. We started playing for a while and she was actually beating me, but its not like this game took anything else but luck. Both of us here having a decent time playing and we didn't notice when the pot we put on the stove started to boil over. "Um Anthony is that supposed to happenen?" She asked.

"No, I don't think so." I said walking over to it. I took of the top and a big cloud of steam came out and the water stopped boiling over. "So now we put the noodle bricks in it right?" I asked.

"Yeah, and then we let that cook for a while." She said. I put the noodles in the pot and sat back down. At this point I only had about 15 cards left so Amanda was happy to continue the game. After she won I went to go and turn off the stove, because by now the food had to be done. I grabbed the pot by the handles and immediatly let go. "That pot is hot you know." Amanda said.

"I forgot... You put the food in bowls." I said looking at my palms.


"Oh don't be such a baby, I was on fire a second ago and barely complained." She said.


"Only your tail was." I said.


"Well it's still a part of me, isn't it?" She asked.


"Fine, I'll get it just get me the pot holders." I said.


"Alright."She said as she took them out of the drawer and handed them to me.

 

I poured the soup into two bowls and gave one to Amanda. She took it and sat down, I followed with my own bowl. When we finished we put the dishes in the sink and walked over to the couch. "Someone's gonna have to wash those dishes you know." I said.

 

"Let our parents do it when they get back, they said we were supposed to make dinner not clean it up." She said.

 

I turned on the Tv and we watched it for a while. Amanda turned and put her feet down on my lap. I looked at her and she was looking at the tv. It was obvious that she wanted me to rub her feet and I didn't mind especially since she was normal sized and it didn't tire me out like it did when she was big.  Eventually I notced that Amanda had fallen asleep and I was about to do the same. I thought that she would be fine sleeping here because she was only forced to grow once every three days as far as we knew. I also didn't want to wake her because shed probably make me carry her all the way back to the shed and I didn't feel like doing that. I leaned back and tired to fall asleep. As I was doing so I thought that I actually preferred rubbing her feet when she was big, I couldn't think of why but I fell asleep to quickly to think of it...

Chapter 20 by person543

The next morning Amanda woke me up by shaking so much. Since I never moved her feet from my lap she was practiacally kicking me. I tried to wake her up but I couldn't seem to do it. She was a very heavy sleeper and unfortunatly I couldn't grow to a giant size to shake her awake. I decided to go in the kitchen and get a glass of water to throw on her. Throwing the water on her did the trick, and I prepared myself for her to be mad at me for it but instead she thanked me. "I was having a nightmare." She said.

"Well what was it about?" I asked.

"I don't really know, it was very cloudy. All I really am sure of is that I was scared and I was with you." She said.

"Is that all you remember?" I asked.

"Not really, we were really young and you were in your wolf form and we were running from something. At least you were, I didn't really know what was happening so I was just following you." she said.

I thought about it and remembered the dream that I had two nights ago. It sounded somewhat like it, but maybe it was just a coincidence. "Strange, I had a similar dream two nights ago." I said.

"What happened in yours?" She asked, sitting up straight on the couch.

"It was just as cloudy as yours, maybe even more, I didn't know what was going on at all. All I could remember was that I was wolf like and we were both young." I said.

"You think it means something?" she asked.

"Nah it was just a coincidence." I said.

"By the way, today is monday and although you woke me up pretty early if you just stand there you aren't going to make it on time." She said.

She was right, but I didn't feel like going anywhere now eventhough I knew I had to. "I don't wanna go anywhere yet." I said.

"Well if you were homeschooled you could sleep in later." She said.

"Then why do you wake up so early?" I asked.

"Not sure, I just do." She said.

"You know, even if I was able to sleep in you'd probably end up wake me up." I said.

"Yeah, you're right." She said.

I walked to the back door and opened it to go to the shed. When I walked in there I halh expected Amanda to be either be sitting at the desk or be on her bed giant sized. I was so used to her being big that it was strange not seeing her like that. While I was climbing the stairs I missed Amanda being big because she picked me up instead of me having to climb stairs. I got to the top and picked out new clothes for the day then walked into the shower. Eventually I heard banging on the door to the bathroom.


"You're going to be late!" I heard Amanda shout.


I rushed out of the bathroom after drying up and putting new clothes on. "Really? I woke up earlier though." I said to the giant Amanda on her bed.


"That doesn't help when you take an hour long shower." She said.


"Wow, I was in there for an hour?" I asked.


"Yeah, and you would've stayed there longer if I hadn't called you to get out." She said.


"Well thank you then." I said. "Hey can you put me on the ground?"


"Can't you just jump down? You were able to fall pretty far before." She said.


"No, I can't take much anymore remember?" I said.


"Fine then." She said picking me up off the night table and putting me on the ground. Then turned so her feet were on the floor on either side or me.


"What are you doing?" I asked.


"Nothing." She said lifting her foot over me.


"Amanda you aren't going to step on me are you? Remember I'm not as strong as I was before." I said, getting a little worried. Amanda just lowered her foot on me. I thought, maybe she didn't hear me, so I ran from her only to run into her other foot. I fell back and Amanda's foot pinned me down. Knowing she wouldn't intentionally hurt me moved a bit so that my head was positioned between her toes so I could see her. "Amanda what are you doing?" I asked.


"I thought you might like this." She said.


"What? Amanda, I don't have time for this I'm going to be late if you don't let me up!" I shouted to her.


"Say please." She said in a rather annoying tone.


"Fine, please let me up." I said, getting a little angry.


"See now was that so hard?" She asked.


I ignored her and walked out of the shed to the house picking up my schoolbag on the way. I really didn't know why I carried that bag with me, its not like I actually do any of the homework they give, i just keep my grades up with tests and other classwork. While I was walking I heard the shed's door close and Amanda walked out. She asked, "Hey you aren't mad at me or anything right? I was only playing around." 


"Yeah I know, and no I'm not mad at you." I said.


"So then you did like it?" She asked.


"I didn't say that, and why are you so bent on getting me to say that I like your feet?" I asked.


"I don't know, but I know you do and I want you to say it, but you still aren't mad right?" She asked.


"No, I'm not." I said.


"Ok, that's good. Besides I took a shower before I did that so you wouldn't smell like my feet all day." She said.


"I noticed that when my head was between your toes and I didn't smell anything. Then again, ever since I lost my better sense of smell my nose seems dead." I said.


"Well you know you can always get it back." She said.


"I have to go now." I said grabbing a pop-tart out of the pantry for the way.


"Alright then, I'll see you later. By the way, you should bring that friend of yours back here." she said.


I left without eating at home for two reasons, first one was that I would probably be late if I stayed there any longer and two was that I did not want to get her all upset because I didn't want to change back to my other form. I'd like to for some reasons, but I'm not able to deal with the negative feelings that come with it. I was lost in thought so it took a while for me to notice that John had been calling me. "Oh, hi." I said to him.


"Why you eating breakfast now? You wake up late?" He asked.


"No, I woke up pretty early, but I took too long of a shower and Amanda kept bothering me about something." I said.


"What did she want?" He asked.


I thought about what to say, I didn't want him to know anything about what Amanda said so I just said, "Nothing really just something stupid."


"Oh, alright. Well anyway what did you do this weekend?" He asked. Thinking of everything that happened in the past two days I wouldnt've known where to start, but that was only if I wanted to tell him. I didn't want anyone knowing about me being able to change forms, not even my own parents at first. I thought it was a little funny, I used to tell this guy anything he wanted to know, but as soon as the secrets were about me it was top secret, I just hoped that Amanda wasn't as much of an open book as I was with other people's secrets. She knows I'm not a good liar and that makes me difficult to keep a secret when someone asks about it, and yet she still tells me things and I suppose that is just because I'm her brother and she needs someone she can talk to. Even If that someone was so quick to give up a secret. Maybe now that I was trying to keep secrets about myself I would learn to keep them. "Um Anthony? You still there?" He asked.


"What? Oh, what were you asking?" I asked.


"I asked you what you did this weekend." He said.


"Nothing really too interesting, just the usual." I said.


"Same here." He said.


At this point we were right in front of the school so we said bye and went to our classes. When I got to my class I sat down like usual and did the work we were given. Although for some reason that I didn't really understand I kept thinking about the dreams that I had the previous nights. I spent the time I usually spent sleeping in class thinking about this. By lunch time I was getting a little tired of it, but there wasn't anything I could do about it. Just could not shake it out of my head completely. It wasn't a total bother though, because I remembered something about it that I didn't remember before. When I walking to the house, I remember having some sort of bag with me, a bag that I'd never seen before. At this time school was over and I was walking out of the building towards my house, I was already halfway there when I realized that I didn't wait for John. I sat down by a tree and waited for him to come by. When I saw him come by I said, "Hey, sorry I didn't wait for you back there."


"It's alright." He said.


"So, are you coming over today?" I asked getting up.

 

"Sure." He said. When we got to the house, I opened the door and put my bag down. I saw that the tv was on but when we went to check no one was there. I turned it off and we walked to the shed. As soon as we both got in Amanda picked us up. With one of us in either hand she waslked over to her desk and put us down there.

 

"Some hello." I said.

 

"Next time can we have a warning?" John asked. He was probab;y getting used to Amanda picking him up because he didn't seem scared like he used to get.

 

"Sorry, I just wanted to ask you two if you wanted to play a game." Amanda said.

 

I knew what she wanted to do, but before I could say anything John asked, "Sure what is it?".

 

"I'll give you guys about five minutes to get ready, Anthony can explain the game to you." She said picking us back up and placing us on the ground at he feet.

 

"So whats this game she wants to play?" John asked me.

 

"You ever hear of the expression playing cat and mouse?" I asked.

 

"Yeah." He said.

 

"Well thats what this is, and guess who's the cat." I said.

 

He looked up at her and asked, "She isn't really going to eat us if she catches us is she?"

 

"Well I've played this game twice and lost once, but I'm still here." I said.

 

"I don't relly want to play this game..." He said.

 

"Then tell her." I said.

 

He walked up to Amanda's foot and tapped her toe. She looked down and he said, "Hey Amanda, I don't really want to play this game right now." 

 

Amanda just casually said, "Your time is running out." back to him. 

 

"Hey, that's the same thing she said to me when I said I didn't want to play." I said with a smirk on my face.

 

"You knew she'd say that..." He said to me.

 

"Yeah I did, but she is right, time is running out we should hide." I said.

 

"Hide where?" He asked.

 

"Well I usually run under either the desk or bed." I said. 

 

We both ran under the desk and waited for Amanda to do something. While we were waiting John asked, "Hey its obvious that she wins when she catches us, but how do we win?"

 

"Actually, I don't know." I said.

 

"I thought you said you played twice though, lost once and won once." He said.

 

"No, I said that I lost once. Never said I won." I pointed out.

 

"Well what happened?" He asked.

 

"The first game I was doing pretty good but I didn't remember that she could use her tail to knock me down." I said.

 

"And the second?" He asked.

 

"I wasn't feeling too good that day and while I was running from her I passed out. Although I evaded her for a pretty good amount of time." I said.

 

"So we just run until she gets tired of chasing us?" He asked.

 

"Kinda, I usually aim for the door but she expects that and it makes it easier for her to get me when I try for it." I said.

 

Then we saw Amanda's feet move and she said, "Oh and before I forget," as she got up and put both of her giant sized boots in front of the door. "That's so you guys don't try and escape. By the way you two have another minute before we start."

 

"Well now we just have to evade her." I said.

 

"Whats the best way to do that?" John asked me.

 

"The best thing I ever did was climb up to where my bed is and wait for her to stand up, then I jumped to her bed and then to the ground." I said.

 

"Um, thats like a 15-20 foot drop. Wouldn't that kill us?" He asked.

 

Then I remembered that the only reason I could do that was because in my wolf form I could fall over twenty five feet and be ok, but now I couldn't fall more than seven or eight feet without getting hurt badly. I didn't want to say anything about that to him so I just said, "Guess I just got lucky, but we probably shouldn't try it." I said.

 

"Well what else did you do?" He asked.

 

"Only other things I can think of is to watch out for her tail and if she tricks you into running into one of her waiting open hands try and jump through her fingers. I managed to pull that off once." I said.

 

"A lot of trouble for a game don't you think?" He asked.

 

"It's kinda fun, and it's good exersise. Plus it's a game you don't want to lose." I said.

 

"I thought you said that she wouldn't eat us if she caught us." He said.

 

"Again, I just pointed out that I played twice. Just do your best to get away." I said.

 

"Alright, i guess." He said. 

 

We heard Amanda say that our time was up and then we saw her hand come in after us. John and I ran out of her hands way, at this point she was only using one hand, so I took the opportunity to run out from under the desk and try to get to the bed. John followed me, but stopped when he saw her other hand coming for him. I went under the bed and eventually John managed to get there too. I was surpried to see that Amanda wasn't just trying to grab us while we were under the bed. After watching her for a minute I knew what she was going to do, and I started to walk to the right. John followed me and asked, "Why are we moving she isn't coming for us yet?" 

 

"She is probably going to try something, but you don't have to follow me if you don't want to you know." I said.

 

"Alright, I'm going to take a quick brake." He said sitting down.

 

Then from behind me I heard, "I can fit down here you know." from Amanda. I looked back and John was running as if his life depended on it from her. I don't think he thought that she would actually eat him, but he did know that it was a possibility.

 

John eventually caught up with me and while breathing hard said, "You didn't say she would do that." and Amanda got out from under the bed.

 

"I did say that she might try something." I said.

 

"Alright, alright we'll stick to you're plan." He said.

 

"Ok here's what we do, we will both run out there but we run in opposite directions around her." I said.

 

"What will that acomplish?" He asked.

 

"Well it could annoy her enough to call off this game or it could get us both caught. Either way we aren't going to get anywhere just sitting here."I said.

 

"Alright, let's try it." He said.

 

We both ran out from under the bed and started running in circles around Amanda. Every now and then we had to avoid her hand coming down and grabbing us but for the most part we were doing pretty good. Amanda was getting a little frustrated and her attempts to grab us were faster. Her probalem was the she was trying to catch two of us at one time, and she didn't realise this until we had been running around her for a while. We were getting slower as we got tireder. Eventually Amanda just stopped trying to catch us and so we both stopped. Right when I thought she'd given up, she snatched me up in her right hand. John just looked up at Amanda but didn't notice that she was reaching for him until she had already caught him in her left hand. "Finnaly got you two." She said holding us bothe in each of her open palms.

 

"You aren't going to eat us now right?" John asked nervously.

 

"Well what do cats normally do when they catch mice?" She asked him.

 

"Set them free?" He replied.

 

"No, but don't worry since this was your first time playing you don't have a penalty for losing. Anthony on the other hand should already know what his penalty will be." She said.

 

I tried to remember what she meant, and then I realized that she must have been talking about the penalty she was going to give me from the last time we played. I didn't want her to say anything about her using me as an insole bacuse she might accedentally say something about me liking her feet in front of John so I said, "Fine, but later."

 

"Alright, in the meantime, why don't we go for a nice walk in the woods?" She asked.

 

"Sure, it'll be relaxing compaired to what we were just doing." John said.

 

"Yea, you're right, lets go." I said. Amanda put us on the ground and shrank herself down to normal height, which ironically was shorter than both of us. "Amanda, you forgot something." I said.

 

"What?" she asked.

 

"Your boots are still big, and they are still blocking the door." I said.

 

"Oh, that could be a problem." She said.

 

"I didn't know that they stayed big when you shrank." John said.

 

"Can't you two move them?" She asked.

 

"We could try, but you're helping us." I said.

 

"Why do I have to? I'm not very strong," She said "At this size at least."

 

"You put them there in the first place, so you are going to try and help alright?" I asked.

 

"Fine, fine." She said.

 

The three of us walked over and started to push the giant boots out of the way. We eventually acomplished it even though they were really heavy. We walked outside and I thought about what Amanda said a while back about pawpads getting harder if you didn't wear shoes and so I asked, "Isn't it going to bother you not wearing shoes?"

 

"Not really." Amanda said. "Why does it bother you me not wearing shoes?"

 

"No, just don't want you to get hurt on glass or something." I said.

 

Then John said, "Amanda, i thought you didn't like going outside."

 

"Normally I don't, but not many people go in the woods, so its alright in there." She said. We walked into the woods following the usual path Amanda and I walked through.

End Notes:
Sorry that the next chapter is taking so long, I'm having a problem with my computer and I'll add it as soon as I get the opportunity.
Chapter 21 by person543

While the three of us were walking I was thinking about something. When we were being chased by Amanda I felt like I was supposed to be scared. It was a strange feeling, as I knew Amanda would never intentionally hurt me or John for that matter. Yet I still had this feeling, like it wasn't a game, like we were being chased for real. I was lost in though and I didn't notice that I was about to walk into a tree. Amanda pulled me out of the way and I snapped back to reality.
"Something wrong?" She asked.


"No I was just thinking about something." I said.


"Well watch hwere you're going, you dont wanna walk into a tree." She said.


"Yeah, that'd probably hurt." John said.


"No kidding." I said.


"Anyway, where are we going?" He asked.


"I don't know." Amanda said.


"Well don't we usually stop at the clearing that's at the end of this path?" I asked.


"Yeah I guess we could stop there." Amanda said.We walked for a while before I noticed that were getting close. Then I said, "Lets race there, I bet I could beat you two." 


"Alright." Amanda said.


"Sure." John said.


"Alright then, ready, set , go!" I said and we all started running. Even though we were close there was still at least a ten minute walk left. Of course, running would get us there sooner. Amanda led the way, probably because John and I had been tired from evading her earlier. Eventually though she started slowing down, right when we were real close. John and I only saw this as her getting tired so we didn't think anything of it. Not wanting to leave her behind, but still not wanting to lose, I grabbed her arm and made her run along with me.

"No, Anthony wait-" She said, but I interuppted her saying, "If we wait we'll lose."
John was hte fist one to get there and when he did he stopped. When I got to the clearing, I saw that there were three people already there. I assumed that this is why Amanda had stopped, she must've heard them before. I let go of Amanda's arm and she was going to run the other way, homping that they didn't already see her but she knew it was too late when one of them shouted to us, "Hey, what the hell is that thing?" while pointing at her. I recognized the one who said it, it was that kid Greg from school. Amanda's ears went down and she was looking at the ground, she was obviously upset by what he had said, but I didn't say anything because I didn't know if he was trying to be mean or if he was just surprised. He kept staring at her, and walked close to us. "What is that?" he said again.

"Shut up!" Amanda shouted to him.

"Wow, guys look it can talk. It's some sort of freak." Greg said to his friends.

I started to get mad, because now I knew he was just trying to be mean to her. "Well at least she looks better than you do." I said to him.

He gave me an angry look, and walked up to me. I backed away, I wasn't sure what he was gonna do, but all he did was ask, "What did you say to me?"

"You heard me." I said, trying to be tough about it. Before I could say anything else I felt Greg's fist hit my face. I fell back and covered my eye where he hit me. Greg laughed at me and then I saw Amanda jump on his back. At first Greg just grabbed one of her hands to get her off casually, but when Amanda dug her claws into him he started flailing. His frineds ran over to get her off of him. At this point John wasn't doing anything, I assumed that he was scared of Greg so I didn't really say anything to him. When John's friends got Amanda off of him I got back up Greg tried to hit me again, but I managed to avoid him and hit him. Even though I hit him in his face he didn't even flinch, he just took it. I knew I wasn't the strongest kid ever, but it should've done something. Both of Amanda's arm were being held by Greg's friends so instead of worrying about Greg I tried to go after his friends. John decided to help me out and we both went after the two holding Amanda's arms. When they saw us running at them they let go of her and tried to hit us first. I managed to avoid the one after me, but John got hit and fell down. Amanda started clawing at the one hitting John ripping through the kid's shirt and causing him many cuts on his back. I knew that her claws could really hurt someone from when she clawed my arms years ago. He eventually ran away and we didn't see him again. The other one just backed away and stayed back. While we were focused on him, Greg came from behind me and hit John. He fell down and didn't get back up. Amanda and I went up to Greg and I punched him in the stomach as hard as I could. This time he did look like it hurt a little, but not that much. Amanda couldn't see a chance to jump on him again but when Greg swung at me she managed to scratch his arm. Eventually we saw gregs face get really red and it was obvious he was getting mad.

"Alright, I've had enough of this!" He shouted at us.

"Well what you gonna do?" I asked.

"This!" He shouted as he pulled out a gun and shot me in the leg. I fell down and grabbed my leg. The bullet hit me right above my knee. He then pointed the gun at Amanda with an evil smile on his face. As soon as Greg pulled the gun out and shot me Amanda got a terrified look on her face, but when she saw me on the ground with a bullet in my leg she got furious at Greg. Out of options, she knew that there was only one other thing she could do. She grew herself to fifty feet tall and looked down at Greg. Greg's evil smile dissapeard and was replaced by a face of true fear. He dropped his gun and fell back. Amanda lifted her foot and put it down on him, making sure not to put much pressure on him. Then Amanda picked John and I up and put us both in her right palm. John had been knocked out and still hadn't gotten up. Amanda saw us both and got even angrier. Amanda started to apply more pressure to the foot on top of Greg and I began to hear Greg screaming.


"Amanda, what are you doing?" I asked her.


"Giving this guy what he deserves." She said.


"You can't kill him!" I shouted.


"Why not? He tried to kill us." She said.


"Still, it wouldn't be right." I said to her. She lifted some of the pressure but made sure to keep him pinned under her foot.


Amanda closed her eyes and sighed and said, "Fine." to me. Then she looked down at Greg, whose face she could see between her toes, and said, "You'd better keep quiet about this, and never come back to this spot again." Greg nodded and Amanda looked back at Greg's friend who was both shocked and afraid and said, "That goes for you too, and tell your other friend not to come back either." Greg's friend ran away and Amanda looked back at Greg and Amanda laughed a bit.


"You know I'd hate to ruin your good time, but I'm sort of bleeding here." I said, still holding my leg. Just then John woke up. "Hey Amanda, I think John is waking up." I said to her.


"What happend?" He asked weakly. "Why are you bleeding?"


"Well in short, Greg shot me and now he's cowering in fear pinned under Amanda's foot." I said.


"What!?" He asked. He got up and asked where I got shot. I told him that I got hit in the leg and its been bleeding for a little while, but I'd been holding it to try and stop as much as I could.


"Anthony, you dont look too good, we need to get you home so we can call an ambulance or something." Amanda asked.


"Nah, lets just stay here till I bleed out." I said sarcastiaclly. I was starting to feel light headed.


"What do I do with the trash?" She asked.


"Just let him go." I said.

"He passed out a while ago." She said. "It wasn't me, all I did was keep him pinned." Before I could say anything though I blacked out. Amanda was focused on Greg, she took her foot off of him and picked up the gun that Greg had and kept it in the hand that we weren't in. When Amanda looked back at her hand she saw that I want moving and that John had torn a strip from my shirt. "John, what are you doing? Why isn't Anthony moving?" She asked.

 

"He passed out, and he needs something to help stop the bleeding so im going to tie a strip of his shrit around the wound." He said.

 

"Alright, once you're done I'll get us home quickly." Amanda said.

 

When they got to the house Amanda let John down by the back of the house placed me on the ground by the back door and sharnk down to her normal size. She ran inside and called for an ambulance. When she came back outside she said to John, "I need you to go with him to the hospital Alright?"

"Aren't you going to go with him?" He asked.

 

"No, you know I can't." She said.

 

"Your borther is going to the hospital Amanda, you should go with him." He said to her.

 

"And what? Cause more of a distarction than a fire?" She said, "I'm not going, so you take him."

 

"Fine, well what do I say when they ask me what happend?" He asked.

 

"Just say we were in the woods and someone shot him by accedent." She said.

 

"Alright then." He said. He heard the ambulance coming and said, "You sure you don't want to come?" Amanda didn't say anything she just walked back to the shed and went inside. The paramedics came to the back and took me into the ambulance. Jonh got in as well and we left to the hospital.

Chapter 22 by person543

I woke up in the hospital feeling really dizzy and light headed. After a while I could see John sitting in a chair in the room I was in and there was a Doctor looking at a chart. The doctor looked puzzled though, as if he didn't know what he was looking at. I wasn't really surprised that I didn't see Amanda in the room because I knew she wouldn't come to a public place like this. I wouldn't want to either if I was in my wolf form. After a few more minutes I saw my parents walk in. Then the doctor started talking to my parents.

 

"Well he's lost a lot of blood so we need to give him a blood transfusion, but there is a problem." The doctor said.

 

"What is it?" My mother asked sounding worried.

 

"Well we don't have his blood type in the hospital." He said.

 

Then John got up and said, "I have O- blood, I can give some to him."

 

"No, that won't work." The doctor said.

 

"But isn't O- the universal donor?" My father asked.

 

"Well yes, but his blood is different." The Doctor said. John kept quiet as he was intrested in finding out what he ment by different. The doctor turned to my parents and said, "You see, we took a blood sample since we didn't have any records of him here to find out what his blood type was and it didn't match up with any of the four ones we know."

 

My parents looked at each other then looked back at the doctor and said, "Well how many people know about his strange blood type?"

 

"Just me you and the boy that brought him in." The doctor said.

 

"Well listen, we need you to not tell anyone about this alright?" My father said to the doctor very seriously.

 

"Legaly I can't tell anyone without his concent anyway, so that won't be a problem." The doctor said.

 

"If we can get blood that matches his type here will you be able to use it?" My father asked.

 

"Well since this is a special case I suppose we could do that, but we would not hold any liabilities for anything that would happen to him because of it." The doctor said.

 

"That's fine." My father said.

 

John sat back down and saw that I had woken up. My parents left the room and they seemed to be in a hurry, the Dotor left as well. "Hey how you doing?" John asked me.

 

"Well I have a bullet in my leg and am really light headed." I said.

 

"Actually they took the bullet out already, and I told them what happened." John said.

 

When he said that I got worried that he had told what actually happened and asked, "Wait, you didn't tell them about Amanda right? 

 

"No, i didn't. I knew that both of you would kill me and I especially don't want to make her mad at me." He said.

 

"What, I'm not scary at all?" I asked.

 

"Not when you're lying in a hospital bed you aren't." He said.

 

"Yeah I guess, but don't tell me you're still scared of Amanda. You know she wouldn't hurt you." I said.

 

"I know she wouldn't hurt me but I heard you two talking and she wanted to kill Greg." John said.

 

"I didn't think you were awake until after that little conversation." I said.

 

"I was awake, just not moving yet." John said.

 

"Don't let that scare you, she was just really mad at him for trying to kill us and the fact that I got hurt didn't help." I explained.

 

"I suppose you're right, but still how aren't you sacred around Amanda? I mean I know shes supposed to be your sister but still she can hurt you even by accedent just by stepping on you by mistake." He said.

 

"Amanda is my sister and shes careful around us, you know that." I said.

 

For a little while, John didn't say anything, he just sat there. Then he asked, "Hey you heard what the doctor said about your blood right?" 

 

"Yeah I did." I said.

 

"Well do you know where they're going to get the blood?" He asked.

 

"Not really, but I think I have an idea." I said. Then I realised that if I said too much then he might somehow put together that I could change forms and I didn't want him to know about that.

 

"Well what is it?" He asked.

 

"Never mind, it's stupid." I said looking away.

 

"Well I'm going to get a soda, you want anything?" He asked.

 

"No, I'm fine thanks." I said.

 

After John came back and sat down. We were both quiet and were waiting for my parents or doctor to come back with an update or something. When the doctor came in he saw that I was awake and told me that my parents would be back shortly. Then he just looked back at the charts on the desk and closed them in a folder. Then he walked over to John and said, "Young man, visiting hours will be over soon so I'm going to have to ask you to leave soon."

 

"Alright, but is there a phone I can use to call my parents?" He asked.

 

"Sure, it's outside at the nurse's station." The doctor said.

 

"I'll come back tommorow to check on you alright Anthony?" John asked.

 

"Alright see you then." I said. 

 

John left and the doctor asked me how I was doing. "Well my leg hurts and I feel really light headed."

 

"Alright, that's normal for someone whose lost blood so you're doing fine." He said. Just then my parents walked in with a small bag of blood in a cooler.

 

"Alright, this blood should match his." My father said.

 

"Well before I do anything I have to do a simple test to make sure that they have similar reactions." He said taking out a strange tool that he had in the closet of the room. "Alright, strangely enough the two blood types do match and I can give him this blood." He said.

 

After he gave me the blood transfusion my I asked him if I would be able to go home now. He said that since I wasn't bleeding and they'd already taken care of the bullet and stitched up the wound that there should be no reason that I had to stay. The only problem was that I couldn't walk on the leg that I was shot it so I had to leave the hospital with crutches. I didn't like how they felt, but it was much worse if I actually tried to walk on my hurt leg. During the car ride home my parents were very quiet, and I didn't think it would be a good idea to ask them where they got the blood from so I just kept quiet as well. When we got home I made my way back to the shed and opened the door. To my relief Amanda's boots weren't there anymore. Amanda was sitting at her desk when she heard me come in. As I expected she was already at her standered 50ft tall size. She got up and walked over to me, then she got on one knee and picked me up gently and put me in her other hand. I noticed that this was the hand she carried me in earlier because there was a little stain of blood in her palm's fur. "So, are you feeling alright?" She asked me.

 

"Well my leg is hurt and I'm still pretty lightheaded but otherwise I'm alright." I said to her.

 

"I guess you won't be able to walk anywhere for a while huh?" She asked.

 

"Not without these annyoing crutches." I said.

 

"Well anything that you need in here I could carry you for and I'll bring your food here so you won't need to move that much." She said.

 

"Thanks Amanda, that's nice of you." I said.

 

"It's no trouble." she said with a smile. "Besides, its not like you weigh that much to me when I'm this size."

 

"That's true." I said, "By the way, what happened after I passed out?"

 

Amanda took me an placed me on my bed then sat down on hers. Then she said, "Well I brought you guys back and John went with you to the hospital."

 

"I meant with Greg, did he run away crying?" I asked.

 

"Haha no, he passed out while he was pinned under my foot." She said.

 

"You didn't hurt him right?" I asked.

 

"Even though he deserved it, no I didn't. He must've just passed out from fear." She said.

 

"It was probably because of the smell of your feet." I said.

 

"You mean the smell that you've come to love?" She asked with a laugh.

 

"I don't love the smell, I just don't mind it." I pointed out.

 

"Whatever you say." She said. "Oh, I just realised something."

 

"What is it?" I asked.

 

"Now that you're hurt you wont be able to take care of my feet." She said.

 

"Yeah I'm going to miss that so much." I said sarcastically.

 

"I know you will and so will I so hurry up and get better." She said.

 

"I can't heal myself any faster you know." I said.

 

Amanda lied down in her bed and I did too. I was tired after a long day like today and I'll bet Amanda was too. I started to close my eyes and drift off to sleep. I tried to forget about what happened today and just relax but as soon as I was about to slip into sleep mode Amanda jumped up and made me jump up to. "Hey Anthony I got it!" She said to me.

 

"Amanda! What the hell you almost gave me a heart attack!" I shouted at her.

 

"Oops, sorry about that." She said.

 

"Well what did you get that was so important?" I asked her a little annoyed.

 

"Remember when you got cut in your wolf form and it healed in less that a half hour?" She asked.

 

"Yeah I do, what about it?" I asked.

 

"Well If you changed to your wolf form then your leg would heal much faster." She said excitedly.

 

"Amanda, although you're probably right I don't think that'd be such a good idea..." I said.

 

"Why not? You'd get better, won't have pain when you try to walk, won't need crutches and best of all you can start taking care of my feet again." She said.

 

"I don't know, I'll think about it alight?" I said to her while I layed back down.

 

Amanda layed back down and said, "One more thing, If you do change back I'll let you sleep on my paw tommorow night."

 

"Goodnight Amanda." I said.

 

"Goodnight." she said.

 

While I lied there in bed I thought about it, and she was right. It does seem like a better idea but I just didn't like to be in that form. Although it made Amanda happy when I was in that form because it reminded her that she wasn't alone. Plus her paws are more comfortable than my bed. I kept thinking about it as I drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 23 by person543

The next day, I woke up feeling better than last night. I was still a little dizzy, but it wasn't as bad as yesterday. I looked over to Amanda and saw that she wasn't in her bed. Then I noticed that my leg didn't hurt. It took me a few minutes to make the connection and I put my hand on top of my head and felt my ear. I heard the door open and ran into the bathroom. My leg hurt me when I got up but I dealt with it and went on to the bathroom. When I saw my reflection I saw that I was back to my wolf form. "Are you kidding me!?" I shouted. 

"Anthony? Something wrong?" Amanda said. I didn't answer her, I was busy thinking about what happened for me to change.  Then I heard lound banging on the door. Instead of saying anything I just thought it'd be better to go out. Amanda saw me and picked me up. She smiled and asked, "So you decided to change after all?"

"Well, kinda." I said.

She placed me on her open hand and I sat down on her palm indian-style and she said, "What do you mean kinda?"

"I didn't actually try to change, I was just thinking about it and when I woke up I was like this. Didn't you see that I had changed?" I asked.

"No, I woke up and saw you were still asleep and since you were hurt I didn't want to bother you." She said, "And then I just finished with schoolwork so I came to check on you."

"Oh, alright." I said.

"By the way, is your leg better? I saw that you were limping a little." She asked.

"Suprisingly it still does hurt." I said. Then I started to take off the bandages.

"Anthony, I already have a stain on my other hand's fur of your blood, don't mess up this hand too." She said.

"Don't worry, I'm sure it isnt bleeding unless I were to take out the stitches." I said.

"Alright then." She said. I took off the bandages to see that it looked almost healed, but it still wasn't too good. Amanda looked at it and said, "It's alright, I can still carry you around in here if you need it."

"Thanks, but I just hope this heals fast." I said.

"Me too, I don't like seeing you hurt." She said.

"Well for all I know it could before night time."  I said.

"A bullet wound the healed over night, that'd sure make the papers don't you think?" she asked.

"Yeah, it'd be right next to the article about the giant catgirl." I said. She stuck her tounge out at me and put me down on the floor and shrank down to her normal height.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Going to the bathroom, it's hard to find giant bathrooms around here you know." She said walking away.

I was sitting on the floor so I decided to try and stand up. As I was doing this I heared knocking on the door to the shed. I limped over there and opened the door thinking it was one of my parents, they probably wouldn't be surprised to see me like this again, but when I opened it I saw that it wasn't them. My ears went down and my tail as well, I saw that it was John. All I could think to do was close the door and pretend he didn't just see me. Ignoring the pain in my leg I went up the stairs and went to my bed. By the time I got there my leg was killing me and I didn't want to move from that spot anymore. Amanda came out of the bathroom and wondered where I went. John started knocking at the door and Amanda went to go open it. She said hi to him and let him in. John kept looking around and Amanda asked him why.


"I saw someone else here." He said. She gave him a confused look and he said, "They looked kind of like you but with grey fur, but they saw me and closed the door."

Amanda now knew that he was talking about me, but she thought it would be mean to just tell him about me knowing that I didn't want her to. "John, can you wait outside for a mintue or two?" She asked.

"Um, sure..." He said as he walked out of the shed and closed the door.

Amanda grew and looked over to my bed and saw me sitting there. "So, he saw you?" She asked.

"Unfortuantly... I thought it was one of our parents but when I saw it wasn't I just closed the door and got myslef up here." I said.

"You walked up all those stairs with a hurt leg?" She asked.

"Yeah it hurt like hell but I wasn't focused on that when I was coming up here." I said.

"I want you to come down here and tell him that it was you." She said.

"No, just tell him that I'm not here or something." I said.

"Why? You know that he won't say anything, he's kept me a secret right?" she asked.

"I know, but I still don't want him here while I'm like this." I said.

She looked away and said, "You know, you didn't give me the choice when you showed me to him."

"Look, I'm sorry about that but it worked out for the best didn't it?" I asked.

"And maybe this will too." She said reaching for me.

"Amanda stop it, I'm hurt remember?" I said pushing away her fingers.

"Don't worry, I won't pick you up by your leg or anything." She said. I kept trying to keep her hand away from me and she strarted to get a little annoyed. I could tell she really was trying not to hurt me because she wasn't forcing my arms back but her patience was thinning. "Stop struggling like a little kid." Then she took both hands and picked me up. She had a lot more strength then i thought, but it was probably because she never tried to force me physically. Amanda took my tail between her thumb and dangled me from my tail again.

I crossed my arms and said, "This isn't fair, your fifty feet tall and I'm not even six."

"Hey I didn't hurt you did I?" She asked.

"No, but you wouldn't be able to do this if you were normal sized." I said.

"But I'm not normal sized am I?" She said. I didn't feel like responding to her so I just looked away. Amanda shouted, "John you can come back in now."

"What were you doing, It's been like ten minutes?" John asked as he walked back into the shed. He looked at me dangling by my tail and asked, "Who is he?"

I looked down at him and said, "You don't recognize me?"

He got a surprised look on his face and asked, "Anthony? Is that you?"

"Yeah..." I said.


"How is that you? I saw you yesterday and you were a human." He asked.


"Well I look different now." I said.


"I can see that." He said.


There was a bit of scilence because none of us knew what to say. Amanda put me down on the ledge then picked John up and placed him on the night table near me. Amanda sat down on her bed and looked at us. Amanda finnaly decided to break the scilence by asking, "Hey, so is your leg feeling better?"


"It's only been one day it couldn't be that much better." John said.


"Actually it's almost healed, but it still hurts." I said.


"How is that possible?" He asked me.


"When he's like that he heals really fast." Amanda said.


"So you've been like this before?" He asked.


"Yeah, once but it was only for the weekend." I said.


"But you looked completely normal for school on monday." He said.


"I can change back to human, it just takes a while." I said.


"The same way it takes a while for him to change to this form." Amanda said.


"Hey now that you're like this can you grow as big as her?" He asked.


"No, I'm the only one that gets to do that." Amanda said smiling.


"So you can but she doesn't let you?" He asked.


"No, if I could grow I would." I said.


"But you can't." Amanda said sticking her tounge out at me.


"Well I can heal fast and that's good enough for me." I said.


"But wait, I don't want to sound rude or anything but you said that you were a human. Like you were born here and such, what happened to that?" He asked.

"I was, but somehow this happened. Although I'm happy that it's controllable." I said. Amanda looked a little upset when I said it like that. I didn't really want to comment on that because it would open the door to another argument and that'd be bad with John here. 

 

"So what animal are you exactly?" John asked.

 

"Well we just assumed that he was a wolf." Amanda said.

 

"Yeah that seems right." John said. "Hey you know what'd be funny, if instead of growing you shrank."

 

"That'd be awful, like I need to be any smaller when my little sister is already fifty feet tall." I said.

 

"I don't know, I think it'd be funny." John said.

 

"Yeah, me too." Amanda said.

 

"I know something that'd be funny, Amanda you should play cat and mouse with him." I said.

 

"That does sound like fun." She said.

 

"I'd rather not." John said but Amanda disregarded him. She picked him up and placed him on the ground by her paws.

 

"Since you're the only one I'm chasing you only get two minutes to hide." She said to him.

 

John looked up at me still sitting on the night table. I said, "I'd love to play too, but I'm hurt remember?"

 

He ran under the night table and I watched Amanda chase after him. They ran back and forth around the room, well John ran Amanda crawled after him. I could see a smile on Amanda's face but I couldn't see John's. He knew that She wouldn't hurt him but he did see her put me in her mouth and that might have scared him into running as fast as he could. I had to admit that he had a decent amount of stamina but after about ten minutes he was slowing and Amanda noticed this too. She began to slow down a bit as well, not because she was tired, but because she was trying to make John think she was. They went on for another fifteen minutes before John ran under the desk and stopped to catch his breath. Amanda stood up and waitied for him to come out. John saw Amanda's paws stop moving from under the desk and knew that she was waiting for him. Knowing this he just decided to run out and try to get away but when he did Amanda moved her paw and he ran into it. John, now on his back, then saw Amanda's other paw coming down on top of him. John was scared now because even though he knew Amanda was his friend it looked a lot like she was going to step on him. She put her paw on top of him and pinned him leaving his head between her toes. Although I found it funny that it wasn't me under her paw for once, I was afraid Amanda would get carried away so I said, "Hey I think he gets the idea, you should let him up now."

 

"Alright." She said lifting her paw off of him and picking him up. Amanda placed him down on the night table and said, "Well that was a fun game."

 

John was panting from running so much and he lied down on the table. Then he said, "So how long until your leg heals and you can join in on the fun Anthony?"

 

"Probably another day." I said. 

 

"Two days for a bullet wound, that's a little ridiculous don't you think?" He asked.

 

"Haha I guess so, but it's like a trade off for how I look." I said. Amanda without saying anything shrank down and walked out of the shen and into the house.

 

"What happend?" John asked.

 

I didn't understand why Amanda left until I thought about what I had just said. I knew that I had made her upset again and she probably went into the house to prevent John from seeing her like that. I looked at John and said, "Hey I think you should go home, I have to go and talk to her."

 

"Alright then I'll see you later, hope she's alright." He said walking down the stairs. When he left I stood up and my leg started to hurt again. It wasn't as bad as before but it still hurt. I tried to just ignore it but as I kept going it got worse. By the time I reached the bottom of the stairs I was trying to hop on one foot so that my other leg wouldn't hurt anymore. While I was leaving the shed I remembered that I had crutches back up by my bed. I wished I had remembered it sooner but I didn't and it'd be really stupid to go back for them now. I walked into the house and saw Amanda sitting on the couch watching tv. She saw me and walked away. I limped after her upstairs and to her room. She tried to close the door on me but I stopped her and she just sat down on her old bed. I took the chair from under her old desk and sat down.

 

"Amanda, why are you mad at me?" I asked her. I knew why but I wanted to know what she'd say.

 

"Stop saying that looking like that is such a bad thing, at least you get to change back whenever you want." She said.

 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel bad." I said.

 

"I know you didn't and it's pretty selfish of me to want you to stay like that." She said.

 

"It's not selfish, anyone else who was in your position would want someone like them around. And knowing that someone could be like them would make them want that person to be the same as them." I said.

 

"That was confsuing." She said.

 

"I guess it was." I said.

 

"Can I ask you for a favor then?" She asked.

 

"That depends, what is it?" I asked.

 

"Will you stay like this for a few more days?" She asked.

 

"Amanda, I have to go to school and I don't want to go if I'm in this form." I said.

 

"They think you're out with a bullet wound, most people take more than two days to heal from that." She said.

 

"True, but still the school doesn't even know about that and I'd rather keep it a secret." I said.

 

"Now you're just trying to find excuses." She said.

 

It wasn't that I didn't want to make her happy by staying in wolf form but I just didn't like it that much because I wasn't used to it yet. Plus I didn't like being at home all day either. I wasn't that social at school either but it was still getting out of the house. "Amanda I'm trying not to make you upset again, but I don't really like being in this form." I said.

 

"Well that's cause your not used to it yet." She said.

 

"I don't want to stay at home for a week just to get used to it." I said.

 

"You're just lucky that you have the choice you know that? If this situation was reversed I'd be happy to stay in cat form for a few days." she said. At this point we were nearly shouting at each other.

 

"Well it isn't my fault that I was born a human is it? It just happened this way." I said.

 

"A few days of your life wouldn't kill you you know." She said.

 

"I don't want to stay like this alright, I prefer being normal." I said.

 

Then she stood up and said, "I should just stomp you into the ground."

 

Her threat sunk in and for the first time I remembered the dream I had a while ago. It was the night after she grew accidentally I dreamt that she was crushing me under her foot and was scared out of my mind. When I woke up though I was fine, but I felt that this time if I kept pushing her then that nightmare could possibly become a reality. I looked at Amanda and backed away a little in the chair I was in. She was still angry with me so I decided to say, "Alright, I'm sorry."

 

"You're only saying that now because you're scared of me. That isn't what I wanted..." She said.

 

"Well there's that and I actually am sorry." I said. Amanda didn't say anything, she just looked away. "Look, I'll stay like this for a few days if you want."

 

"Really?" She asked.

 

"Yeah." I said. She gave me a hug and had a smile on her face again. I was so confused that I had to ask, "Are you really the same girl who just a few minutes ago threatend to stomp me into the ground?"

 

"Yup just in a better mood." She said.

 

I sighed was going to painfully get up when Amanda said, "Wait, don't go yet."

 

"What so you need?" I asked sitting back down.

 

"Rub my feet for me." She said putting her foot on my good leg.

 

"Alright fine." I said. "You know I remember when you used to ask me to do this..."

 

"That was before I knew you liked my feet." She said.

 

"I don't like your feet." I said.

 

"Whatever you say, just keep rubbing them." She said. After about fifteen minutes we heard our parents calling us downstairs and Amanda went to go check on what they needed. She came back in the room saying that they need to talk to us.

 

"Great they probably heard us arguing." I said.

 

"It's not that big of a deal, just come on." She said.

 

"Alright I'm coming." I said as I got up and limped downstairs to the kitchen where my parents and Amanda were waiting.

Chapter 24 by person543

Amanda called up to me and told me to hurry up and I said, "My leg still hurts you know." She came up to the top of the stairs and tried to help me down. It was a decent effort but she wasn't nearly as strong as when she was big. When I looked at her trying to help me it felt so strange to be taller than her. She did what she could to help me down and I thanked her for it when we were walking into the kitchen. We saw that out parents weren't at the table. I sat down so that I wouldn't have to be on my leg and Amanda went to go look where our parents had been. She came back and told me that they said they'd be right back. Amanda sat down next to me and we waited for them to come back. When they came back our father was holding a bag. It was brown and looked pretty much like a backpack He set it down on the table and sat down along with our mother. They looked at me and asked why I had changed again. I remembered that they didn't know about my fast healing in this form.  "I heal really fast when I'm like this." I explained.

 

"So your leg is healed?" Our mother asked.

 

"No, not yet but by tommorow is should be good." I said.

 

"That's great to hear." She said. 

 

"Not to be rude or anything but why did you call us down?" I asked them.

 

"Well we heard you two earlier arguing and decided that we should tell you two something." Our father said.

 

"What is it?" Amanda asked impatiently.

 

Both our parents seemed like they didn't want to answer, but eventually our father said, "As you both already know you two aren't exactly normal."

 

Amanda and I looked at each other and she said, "Really? I hadn't noticed..." sarcastically.

 

"Yes well, there is a reason for this." He said.

 

"Yeah, I wasn't born here, I was found by Anthony." She said. Amanda looked a little upset because she had to be reminded of this event.

 

"Well that is what we told you, but that isn't entirly true..." He said.

 

"What do you mean it isn't true?" I asked.

 

"There is a little more to the story that what we have told you two." He said. Both Amanda and I didn't know waht to say to that. "We told you a different story for a reason."

 

Amanda seemed more upset about what they were saying then I was, and she was beggining to lose patience. "Why would you tell us a different story about where I came from?" She asked standing up.

 

"Amanda, calm down just let them say what they have to." I said to her holding her arm. She looked at me and sat down but she still looked pretty angry.

 

"We told you that Anthony had found you when he was three years old after following a green light he saw then brought you back and we took you in. That isn't what happened. What actually happend was that you're mother and I were sitting outside and we saw a light come down from the sky. We both followed it and on the way to where we saw it we saw Anthony playing with you. Anthony looked like a human so at first we thought that he was just a lost child with his pet cat but we found that no one had reported a lost child that he fit the discription of. We decided to adopt him and take you in too. After about a year you turned out to be intelligent as well and we raised you as our daughter and as his sister. The point of us telling you two this is that we assumed you two came from the same place and now Anthony's ability to change seemed to confirm it." Our father said.

 

"So we actually might be brother and sister?" Amanda asked.

 

"You two are." Our mother said.

 

"How do you know?" Amanda asked.

 

"Well last time your brother was like this we took a bit of fur from his laundry and had it tested along with your fur. They matched as siblings." Our mother said.

 

"That's great!" Amanda shouted as she gave me a hug. I didn't say anything yet, but I did give her a smile.

 

"So what is in the bag?" I asked.

 

"It's actually not ours." Our father said.

 

"Who's is it then?" I asked.

 

"It's yours, when we found you, you had this on your back." Our father said sliding it across the table to me. I was going to look into it but then I noticed something, Amanda wasn't happy anymore. In face she was quite the opposite. Amanda stood up and shouted at them, "Why the hell would you wait to tell us something like this? This isn't something you're supposed to hide and definitely not for thirteen years!"

 

"If we had told you before you two would've had too many questions that we wouldn't have the answers too." Our father said.

 

Amanda didn't want to calm down so I knew that trying to tell her to calm down wouldn't do us any good. She just stared at our parents with a furious look on her face for a while and left the room. I wasn't as angry as Amanda was, but I was upset so I just left the room with the bag and followed Amanda out to the shed. My leg actually started to hurt me less, but the pain that it gave me still caused me to limp a bit. The door was locked, and I wasn't surprised that she had locked it. "Amanda! let me in!" I shouted.

 

She opened the door and to my surprise she was still normal sized. I put my arm on her shoulder and walked her up to my bed. She was clearly upset again but this time not with me. She turned and lied down on my bed. I looked at her and said, "Hey isn't this supposed to be my bed?" I asked.

 

"You want me to get up?" She asked.

 

"No, I was joking you can stay there." I said.

 

"So, did you check what's in the bag?" She asked.

 

"No, not yet but we could look in it now." I said.

 

"Alright then, let's have a look." She said sitting up again.

 

I picked up the bag and noticed that although it was supposed to be mine from years ago it seems like it was designed for someone that was my size now. It must've been pretty big back when I was young. This bag felt strangly familiar but I'm not sure if Amanda felt the same way. I opened the bag and took out a few things. First there were two green blankets, they were folded up andI left them on the floor. Then I took out a toy, it looked like a dogs chew toy in the shape of a bone, so I assumed that it must have been mine form a long time ago. I didn't really rememeber it at all but it must have been pretty important to me to have kept it with me while coming to earth from a different planet or wherever Amanda and I came from. Then there was a little furry mouse toy which I assmued was Amanda's. She looked at it and I gave it to her. It seemed like even at her age now she'd still get some entertainment from it. There was also a picture of Amanda and I when we were younger, only I looked like I did right now back then. There were also two collars in the bag. One was smaller than the other, clearly one was mine and one was Amanda's. I gave her the smaller one and she looked at it. I examined mine, or the one that I assumed to be mine, and saw something strange. Usually on a collar we would put on a pet here there would be a part that had it's name but on these there was only a number engraved in a little metal plate on it. I put the bag on the floor and noticed that mine had a number 99 on it and Amanda's had a number 100 on it. "What do you think the numbers mean?" I asked her.

 

"No idea at all." She said.

 

Amanda stood up and accidentally stepped on the bag that I left on the floor. She said, "Ouch!" and fell back onto my bed and grabbed her paw.

 

"What happened?" I asked her.

 

"I stepped on something in the bag and now my paw is hurt." She said

 

"But the bag is empty..." I said.

 

"Obviously not." Amanda said opening the bag. She took out a small metal cube.

 

"Huh, I didn't notice that..." I said. Amanda looked at it and examined it all over, but it was just a heavy solid metal cube. She threw it by the door and it made a loud sound as it hit the ground. "I wanted to see it too." I said.

 

"Well it was just a cube, so you can go get it if you want it." She said rubbing her paw again.

 

"Maybe later because now I'm tired, we should probably go to bed now." I said.

 

"But my paw still hurts." She said.

 

"I'm not rubbing your paws again tonight." I said.

 

"Oh alright..." She said. Then she started to grow and she jumped onto her bed. After she grew to her usual height of fifty feet she picked me up by my tail and placed me on her bed by her paws.

 

"Amanda, I told you that I didn't want to take care of your paws." I said.

 

"I know, but didn't you want to sleep on my paw?" She asked.

 

"Your pawpads are comfortable, so sure." I said. She lied down on her stomach and I climbed onto her paw. Her paw smell was stronger because of my increased sense of smell but I didn't mind it at all. I was tired after a while and so I fell asleep qpretty quickly on her paw.

Chapter 25 by person543

I woke up the next morning and saw that I was no longer on Amanda's paw, but I was under it. Amanda was sitting up and had her paw on top of me I couldn't move much but I was able to wiggle around a little bit as she was only resting her paw on me and she wasn't putting any pressure on me. I started moving around a little more and then I saw her toes move, and she started giggling. "Anthony stop it that tickles." She laughed.

 

"Well then let me up." I said.

 

"Ok," she said. as she lifted her paw and picked me up then put me on her knee. I saw that she had a clipboard and she was drawing something on it on her lap.

 

"Why was I under your paw?" I asked her.

 

"Well I woke up early and didn't want to wake you. So I just got dressed came back and accidentally put my paw on you. I figured you wouldn't mind do I just left it there and started drawing." she said.

 

"Oh, ok. Well what are you drawing?" I asked.

 

"Nothing." she said taking the clipboard and putting it face down on the night table.

 

"How do you draw with a pen?" I asked.

 

"It's more difficult but I don't have any pencils that are this big."  She said. Then I heard a loud noise.

 

"What was that?" I asked.

 

"Sorry that was my stomach, guess I'm hungry." She said.

 

"Why didn't you have breakfast yet?" I asked.

 

"Didn't want to see them." She said.

 

"Them? You mean our parents?" I asked.

 

"Yeah, them." She said.

 

"They are our parents, why are you so uspet with them?" I asked.

 

"They aren't our parents, and I have every right to be upset with them when they kept something important like that from us for thirteen years." She said.

 

"Ok well maybe they aren't our bilogical parents, but they still raised us. And you shouldn't be mad about one lie that they told us." I said to her.

 

"You can go, I wont stop you." She said.

 

"Alright, want me to bring you something?" I asked.

 

"I hear that wolf is good this time of year." she said picking up her clipboard again.

 

"I'll just get some cereal alright?" I asked as I jumped down to the bed and then to the floor. Then I realised that I still had to take a shower and change. I asked Amanda to pick me back up and place me by my bed. She did as I asked and went right back to drawing. I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. Ever since I started changing forms for some reason I took quicker showers, probably because I knew that it took longer to dry off with fur. After I was done I jumped down to Amanda's bed and to the floor.When I was walking out of the room I noticed the small metal cube on the floor I just left it there because I was hungry. I walked into the house and saw that our parents weren't even there, they had left for work so I went back and called Amanda. She came outside with the bag over her shoulder and the cube in her hand. "Why'd you bring that?" I asked.

 

"You said you wanted to see it so I brought it for you." She said. Putting it on the table.

 

"Well thanks." I said. Amanda went to go get breakfast and so did I. All we had was cereal because neither of us wanted to try to cook anything.

 

When we were done i asked her why she brought the bag and she said, "I wanted to see if your collar fit you too." Then I noticed that Amanda was wearing one of the the collars we found in the bag. Amanda handed me the collar. I looked at it and felt strange.  "Need help?" She asked.

 

"Um, yeah can you put it on me?" I asked her.

 

"Sure." she said. Amanda got up and I gave her the collar. She started to put it on my neck and suddenly I felt like someone was choking me. I freaked out and I pushed Amanda away. She hit the wall and fell down. Then I noticed that she had the collar still in her hand so she couldn't have put it on me tight enough for me to feel like I did. "Why the hell did you do that?" She asked me getting up.

 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to..." I said.

 

"Didn't mean to? You can't accidentally push someone that hard." She said.

 

I didn't really know what to say, I thought that she was choking me but I couldn't tell her that. Or at least I didn't want to because I didn't want her to think I didn't trust her or something. "Amanda it was a mistake, I'm sorry." 

 

"Alright, well just don't do it again." She said rubbing her arm.

 

"Ok, I won't." I said.

 

"Why did you put the collar on anyway? Doesn't a collar usually only go on a pet?" I asked.

 

"I don't know, maybe. But I thought of this more like a necklace." She said.

 

"Huh I guess but I'd ather not wear it." I said.

 

"Is that why you pushed me against the wall?" she asked.

 

"No, that's not it." I said.

 

"Well then why?" She asked.

 

"Never mind it." I said. Then i rememberd the cube that was on the table. I picked it up and it felt just like a weight, a heavy one at that. as I held it in my hand it started to glow green. Amanda looked at is confused and so did I. "Amanda, I thought you said it was just a metal cube." I said.

 

"It didn't glow like that yesterday." she said reaching for it. When she touched it though it turned red and then stopped glowing.

 

"Haha, I don't think it likes you." I said.

 

"Well you know what, I don't really like it anyway." She said.

 

Since we found the cube in the bag I assumed that it had some significance. "What do you think that it is?" I asked.

 

"It could just be a toy." She said.

 

"I don't think that it is, it seems like we are supposed to open it or something." I said.

 

"It's a solid metal cube that glows green and red." She said.

 

"You never know, If it was in the bag I had to have taken it for a reason." I said.

 

"Well you want me to break it open?" She asked.

 

"How are you going to do that if it's solid metal?" I asked.

 

"Well if I was to grow I might be able to do it." She said.

 

"Alright, why not?" I said.

 

We got up to go to the shed and heard the car door close. Amanda got up and started walking towards the door and I picked up the cube and the bag and followed after her. The cube started to glow green again but this time I ignored it and followed Amanda. I told Amanda to slow down so she stopped and waited for me. The cube was glowing really brightly now so both Amanda and I were looking at it. She tried to reach for it again but I wouldn't let her, I didn't want it to turn off again. Amanda saw our parents coming out of the car and they saw us. I was just staring at this glowing cube like an idiot while Amanda was pulling my arm saying, "Lets go, come on."

 

"Huh?" I asked.

 

"Let's go." She said.

 

As she said that I snapped out of my daze and looked back at her. Then the cube that I was holding started to vibrate. Amanda stopped pulling on my arm and looked at the cube again. I was confused and interested at the same time. After a minute it stopped and started to beep a little. The cube then said, "Go" and a green light started to come around us. I started to feel funny but I couldn't move, all I could do was talk. The same seemed to be happening to Amanda as she had a scared look on her face. She looked at our parents who were now running towards us and then she looked at me. "What's going on?"  She asked me loudly.

 

"I have no idea!" I shouted back. Then the light got so bright that neither of us could see anything and we both passed out. The last thing I saw was Amanda and the scared expression on her face.

Chapter 26 by person543

a279;The ground felt cold when I woke up. I was confused because the last thing I remembered was Amanda and I walking back to the shed and the cube in my hand glew really bright and we couldn't move anymore. I looked over and Amanda was still on the ground. I still had the bag with me and it stil had everything in it. Although I noticed that the cube I had was gone. I put the bag on the floor and stood up on the metal floor to try and figure out what happened. I saw that The room we were in was completely made of metal and was also really dusty. There was nothing in the room except for a computer and a glass orb. I walked over to it to see what it was doing in a room like this. It looked to me like a nice computer, not that I knew much about computers, but it looked really high tech. Then I noticed something familiar in the orb, the metal cube was in it. Amanda started to get up and I went over to help her. "What happened?" She asked.

"I'm not sure, but we sure as hell aren't in our backyard anymore." I said.

"I can see that, but where are we?" She asked.

"Don't know, but we should probably find a way out." I said. We started looking around the walls of the room and Amanda saw that there was a door to get out of this room, just no way to open it. There was no handle or knob. 

"Well now what?" She asked.

"Now we find a way to open it." I said.

"Alright, but the only other thing in here is that computer." she said. I walked over to the computer and pressed what I thought to be a power button. The computer turned on and I waited for it to power up. Amanda walked over to see what I was doing and said, "Anthony you aren't a master hacker, I doubt that you can get the door open like this." I ignored her and when the computer turned on I attempted to get it open. We heard a loud click and the door started to open. "Wow, where'd you learn to use computers like that?" She asked.

"It's not that hard to click on a little box that says open door." I said smiling as I picked up the bag. I started to walk towards the door and Amanda followed. We saw that this room that we were in was actually not a part of the building. The building was huge, like bigger than a warehouse. Amanda and I were standing on some sort of platform it looked a lot like the night table in our room but longer and wider. We started walking around to try and see where we were. It was pretty dark so I couldn't see, but Amanda didn't seem to mind much. I assumed that since she was part cat she could see a lot better in the dark than me. While we were walking I noticed that there were some test tubes and other machines and tools that looked normal just at a much larger scale. There seemed to be everything you'd find in a lab at a larger scale. Then Amanda found something that was covered up by a cloth. She lifted the cloth to see what was under it and screamed. I ran over to her and asked her what happened.

"U-under the c-c-cover." She said nervously.

I walked over to the large covered box that Amanda was scared by. Lifting the cover I was surprised by what I saw. Under the cover there was a glass wall, it looked like it was a glass box with a metal top and bottom that was about ten feet high. The box itelf wasn't was scared Amanda, it was what was inside it that did that. Inside the box there were skeletons, that looked a lot like human's. There was something different about them though, their skills weren't normal. Almost every one of them had muzzles and a few even had what looked like beaks, all of them however looked like humans otherwise. I looked back at Amanda but saw that she wasn't there. "Amanda? Where'd you go?" I shouted.

"I'm down here!" She called back. i looked over the edge of the platform we were on and saw that Amanda was on the ground.

"How did you get down there?" I asked.

"I climbed down the pole." She said pointing to one of the poles that was holding the platform up.

"You could've gotten hurt, why'd you go down there?" I asked.

"I wanted to see what was down here." She said.

"Well now I have to come down, so hold on." I said going toward the pole.

"You can just jump down can't you?" She asked me.

"I don't know, it looks like a long fall." I said.

"Well then jump onto the platform that's next to that platform and come down here." She said pointing to my left. 

There was a lower platform and I knew that the jump from there to the groung would be fine so I jumped there and then to the ground. However by the time I was on the ground Amanda was already walking to a crack in the wall that had light shining trhough it. It was big enough to fit through it and so Amanda walked through it and I followed when I got there. When we walked through we saw bunch of people but they weren't normal, two things were different about them, one they were all half animal half human just like Amanda and I and two, they were all fifty feet tall. While we were looking up at them one stopped, they looked like a panther and were clearly female. She looked down at us and had an evil smile, then she lifted her foot and was about to step on us but I pulled Amanda back into the building we were in and we were safe. However she stomped the ground next to us so hard that we felt it shake. I looked outside the crack and still saw giant furry paws going by but it seemed like the one that tried to step on us was gone. "What just happened?" Amanda asked.

"Well we almost got stepped on by a giant panther girl." I said.

"But that isn't possible." She said.

"Well then you go and tell that to the giant paw that nearly crushed us a few moments ago." I said.


"No I mean how is it that those people were like us?" She asked.


"Maybe that little cube took us somewhere that isn't on earth." I said.


"But then why are thay so big?" She asked.


"Well I think that there might be some that are small because those skeletons we saw earlier were of people that were half animal and they were our size." I said.


"Your size, I can be as big as those people outside." She said.


"Amanda, I don't think that everyone here can change sizes so I think it'd be best if you just stayed small until we find someone to help us." I said.


"How are we going to do that? You just saw someone go out of their way to try and stomp on us." she said. "Wouldn't we be safer if I was their size?"


"Well we will have to find somewhere you can grow and stay unnoticed." I said.


"Aren't we in some abandoned building?" She asked.


"Yes, but other than that hole in the wall there isn't any way out." I said. After I said that, I finally made the connection that this must've been a lab for people who were the same size as the people that were outside. I didn't want to say anything though because Amanda probably already put that together.


"Well let's go outside and find someplace then." She said.


"Now isn't a good time." I said.


"Why not?" She asked.


"If you didn't notice there are dozens of giants out there, we could easily get crushed under one of their paws and they aren't going to be watching for us or anything. Plus another thing, if you saw the sun was high meaning it was morning. This looks just like a city on earth so if I'm right then everyone is probably going to work right now so if we wait there will be less people." I said.


"Alright then what do we do until then?" She asked.


"Just wait here, it can't be too long." I said.


"Hey, how is it morning if when we were transported it was almost afternoon?" Amanda asked me.


"Different planet." I said. We sat there for another ten minutes and waited. Eventually I decided that I would go out and check for some place we could run to outside rather than waiting here.


"Wait, I'm coming too." Amanda said.


"No, you stay here." I said.


"Why? You could get stepped on just as easially as I could." She said.


"Well if one of them accidentally steps on me I would probably be ok as long I didn't get trampled and I'm used to avoiding giants." I said.


"At least we know my games were good for something." She said. "Alright, but if you get hurt then I'm coming out there and growing so I can get you no matter hoe much attention it draws alright?"


"Ok that sounds good." I said. I walked to the hole and noticed that there were a few less people but it still wasn't too safe. I ran out there and started looking around while trying to avaid paws. As it turns out there was an alley almost directly across the street. It wasn't visible to us when we were looking through the hole though. I was going back to the building where Amanda was waiting and right before I went in I was stepped on by one of the passing people. I was fine, thankfully they weren't trying to hurt me like that other one was before.


I walked in and Amanda asked, "That was cutting it a little close wasn't it?"


"Yeah I guess, but I found a place we can go." I said. Getting stepped on did actually hurt a little but not enough to really care about it. Probab;ly because it was only for a second though.


"Where is it?" She asked.


"It's right there between those two buildings." I said pointing to the alley that I saw.


"Alright well should we go now?" she asked.


"I'm not sure, I got stepped on and I was being careful. Plus you can't get stepped on like I can remember." I said.


"I'm not completely helpless you know." she said starting to get a little annoyed.


"No I'm not saying that you are, I just don't want you to get hurt..." I said.


"Thanks, but I think we can make it." She said.


I had the feeling that she would've gone weather or not I approved so I just agreed with her and when i thought it was the best time with the fewest people we made a run for it. I could see that Amanda was worried about getting stepped and she was being careful by looking up every few seconds. We made it to the alley with no problem. As it turns out it went behind one of the buildings so I told Amanda that we should walk there just to be safe. When we were behind the buildings Amanda grew and picked me up. She didn't have any pockets so she just kept me in her fist. it was cramped and I couldn't move but when I complained about it she said, "It's either this or in my boot." I didn't think I'd last very long being put in her boot so I just decided to keep still. Amanda walked down the street and saw that everything seemed just like it did back home just bigger. To me at least, to her (at this size) eveything was normal. Amanda whispered to me, "Where am I supposed to be going?"


"I don't know, where do you think we should go?" I asked her. Amanda could barely hear me since I was in her closed fist.


"I'm hungry." She said.


"Well all I have is this bag and we have no money so we can't buy anything." I said.


"Your older, figure something out or I will be snacking on wolf tonight." She said.


"Alright, alright." I said. "Here, go find another alley so we can figure this out." Amanda didn't respond but I assumed that she heard me. She took us to an alley that was next to some fast food place. Amanda sat down on the ground and opened her fist so that I could see her face. When Amanda opened her hand I started to smell the scent from the fast food place. "Why would you bring us somewhere that I would smell food to think?" I asked her.


"I can barely smell any of it." She said.


"I'm part wolf, I have a stronger sense of smell remember?" I asked.


"Well sorry but you said you'd think of something, so start thinking." She said.


"I don't know what we are going to do, all we have are two blankets two collars and two toys." I said taking them all out of the bag.


"Um Anthony?" Amadna said picking up the blankets.


"Yes?" I said.


"These aren't blankets." She said.


"Well then what are they?" I asked.


"They look to me like money." She said unfolding them and reading them carefully.


"Yeah, each of them are two hundred and fifty units." She said.


"Units?" I asked.


"Yeah, that must be the currency here." She said.


"Well is that a lot?" I asked her.


"It could be, or it could be like yen back on earth." She said.


"Well there's only one way to find out." I said.


"And whats that?" She asked.


"Go into the food place next to us and buy us food with it." I said.


"Alright but what do I do with you?" she asked.


"What do you mean, just keep me in your hand like before." I said.


"I can't if I'm going in a store to buy something I'll need both hands." She said.


"Alright then just leave me here and come back." I said.


"I don't know id that's safe maybe I should keep you in my boot." She said taking one of them off. She picked me up by my tail and held me over the boot and I could smell her foot's scent.


"Amanda, please don't put me in there I don't want to lose my appetite now." I said.


"Fine, but you'd better not go anywhere." She said putter her boot back on and getting up.


"I won't." I said as I sat down on the ground and put the toys and collars back into the bag. When Amanda walked by another person she actually looked shorter than them. It was so strange to see that even at this size there were people that were taller than her. Amanda was taking a long time so I decided to lean against the wall and wait there for her to come back.

Chapter 27 by person543

About ten minutes later Amadna came back into the alley behind the building with a bag in her hand. "What took you so long?" I asked.

"Well, there was a long line, I didn't know what to get and I had to read the prices." She said.

"You didn't spend all the money we had did you?" I asked.

"No, I didn't." she said.

"Well where is the change?" I asked.

"I put it in the bag." She said sitting down.

Amanda took out two wrapped up hamburgers and a bag of fries.  Amanda unwrapped the hamburgers and placed on on the ground on the wrapping for me. She took the other one in her hand and started to eat it. "How am I supposed to eat this?" I asked.

"What's wrong with it?" Amanda asked.

"It's bigger than me." I said.

Amanda looked down at me and said, "Well I can't make it any smaller, and you have sharp teeth, just keep biting into the meat."

I shrugged and walked over to the sandwich. By the time that I made a dent in the sandwich I was already full. I looked up at Amanda and she was finishing her hamburger. "You actually finished yours?" I asked.


"Yeah, why?" she asked starting to eat the fries. She looked at my sandwich and said, "Remeber they're normal sized to me."


"That's true, but I don't want to wast this whole sandwich. What should we do with it?" I asked.


"I'll just put it back in the bag and save it for later." She said. I walked off of the hamburger's wrapper and Amanda wrapped it back up and put it back in the bag. I remembered that she still hadn't told me what the money was worth so I asked her about it.


"Well it turns out that each unit is like a dollar back on earth so we have like five hundred dollars. Plus each of the hamburgers only costed a dollar so we have plenty left." She said.


"We still have to watch what we buy." I said.


"Why if we have so much?" She asked.


"Because we don't have any way to get anymore so we have to make it last as long as possible. We have no way of getting back home anytime soon so we have to survive here for a while." I said.


"I didn't really think about that..." She said. "What should we do now?"


"I don't know, maybe we should just look around for a while." I said.


"Alright, but I'll have to keep you in my fist." She said.


"Better then in your boot." I said. Amanda put her hand on the ground and I climbed on and sat down. As she closed her hand I started to notice a strong smell. The smell started making me nauseous and I wanted to know what it was. Amanda started walking and the movement added to the nausea. Normally I didn't mind the movement but now it made things worse. "Amanda...stop somewhere..." I said. Amanda didn't say anything but she started moving a little quicker so I assumed that she got the message. I heard a loud door close and Amanda put me down on what seemed to be a large sink. After a few minutes I felt better and I asked Amanda where we were.


"I'm pretty sure we are in a library's bathroom." She said. "By the way, why did you ask me to stop somewhere?"


"I was feeling really nauseous." I said.


"Why? You aren't getting sick are you?" She asked.


"No, I feel fine now. I think it was the grease on your hand from when you ate the hamburger." I said.


"Oh, sorry about that." She said turning the faucet of the sink.


"It's fine, just wash your hands now and we'll be fine." I said.


"Hey you know there was something interesting I saw on the way in here." She said while she was washing her hands.


"What was it?" I asked.


"Well I'm not sure because I kind rushed in here but I think that I did see another person that was your size." She said.


"Really? Where?" I asked.


"They looked like they were part lion and they were sitting on someone's shoulder reading a book with them." She said.


"So that means that there are people that are my size here, but I wonder why this is the first one we've seen." I said.


"You want to know something else?" She asked.


"What?" I asked.


"You remeber how I said that the little lion guy was sitting on someones shoulder?" She asked.


"Yeah..." I said.


"Well it turns out that the person that was carrying the lion boy was actually a mouse girl." She said.


"Wow I get it, the mouse was bigger." I said. "You know, maybe we should go out and see if they are still there. They may know why we haven't seen any other people my size."


"Alright, and now we know that you can ride on my shoulder." She said picking me up and putting me on her shoulder. She walked outside of the bathroom and I realised that I've never actually ridden on Amanda's shoulder so I was holding onto her shirt pretty tightly with my claws. I looked around and Amanda was right, it was like a giant library. Amanda kept on walking as if I wasn't there. She seemd to be looking around for those two people she saw earlier. After about fifteen minutes Amanda gave up and sat down in one of the chairs that were by some tables. I jumped from her shoulder and landed in front of her on the table. "Hey since we really don't know what to do now, I'm gonna go and find a book to read alright?" She said.


"Ok, I'll just wait here then." I said. Amanda wandered away to find something she'd like to read. I just sat there on the table waiting for her to come back. While sitting there I noticed someone that walked in the door. They actually looked just like me only female and a lot taller. She went to return some books at the front desk and then started to walk towards the table I was sitting on. She walked by me and went to take a book of the shelf that was near me. I figured that if I was going to ask anyone about why there weren't any other people my size here might as well be someone that looked similar to me, besides she was the only other person around other then Amanda. I decided to call up to her, "Hey, can you help me?" 


She turned around a saw me on the table. For some reason she looked around, probably to make sure that it was me that was calling her. Then she looked down at me again and said, "Sure I can help you.". The Wolf-girl reached for me but I started to feel a little worried and backed away from her. She laughed a little and said, "Don't worry, I won't hurt you..." At this point I didn't trust her at all but she caught me by my tail just like Amamnda would've and picked me up. I was scared because unlike Amanda this giant wolf girl wasn't my sister so might not be so nice to me. I tried to keep calm though because as of right now she had no reason to hurt me or anything. She started walking to the door that lead outside. I started to panic a little because I didn't want to be seaporated from Amanda. Luckily for me Amanda spotted me being taken away and she started to follow after us. I looked back and saw Amanda trying to catch up to us without bumping into people on the way. While she was walking the girl carrying me said, "By the way my name is Rebecca." Before I could say my name though Rebecca put me in her other hand and closed it to make a fist. Rebecca wasn't nearly as gentle as Amanda was, she actually started to hurt me a little when she was just trying to keep me in her hand.


"Hey, take it easy you're hurting me!" I shouted to her.


"I have to make sure you won't jump out of my hand." She said.


"I won't, you don't have to crush me!" I said.


"Alright, alright calm down you little baby." She said opening her hand.


She obviously didn't wan't to kill me so I was a little relieved but I still didn't know where she was taking me. What bothered me was that I couldn't see Amanda behind anymore. After a few more minutes of walking Rebecca turned and went into an apartment building. She took the elevator up a few floors and then walked down a hall into what must've been her apartment. Rebecca then walked into her bedroom and I saw that there were three other people that were my size standing on a table. One of them was a female fox, she had orange fur on most her body, white on her chest and I assumed her stomach and her hands, forearms, feet and shins had black fur. The other looked like a male bear who had completly brown fur and the last was a male tiger who was orange with black stripes. I saw the fox girl jump down to the ground but she dissapeard from my sight after that. Rebecca picked up the other two in the hand I wasn't in and they looked scared. She sat down on her bed and dropped the bear boy on the floor and said, "She'll tell you what to do." Then she looked at the tiger boy still in her hand and he was crying. I wonderd why but I soon got my answer. Rebecca lied back and lifted him over her open mouth.


The last thing that the tiger got to say was, "Please no!" before he fell into her mouth. At first I thought she was just trying to scare him but then I saw and heard her swallow him. I was paralyzed in fear because of what I had just seen and because I thought that I might be next. Rebecca sat back up and saw that I was scared and said to me, "Don't worry I won't do the same to you, as long as you behave." 


"T-Thank y-you." I said nervously. She tilted her hand so that I would fall off onto the bed. Then she got an angry look on her face and looked down to the two people that were on the ground. I looked down from the edge of the bed but all I saw was Rebecca getting up and intentionally stepping on the fox girl then walking away to a different room laughing softly. Jumping to the ground I saw the fox girl patting the depressed looking bear boy on the back. I walked over to them and asked them their names.


"Hi, My name's Sara." The girl said. The guy didn't say anything though. "Come on tell him your name." She said to him.


"Why does it matter, I'm not going to last long enough for him to remember it." He said.


"Come on you know she's nicer then that." Sara said.


"Yeah, only to you. She isn't that nice to the rest of us." He said.


I assumed they were talking about Rebecca so I said, "I don't know, she doesn't seem to be that mean..."


"Well that's probably because you're new but that'll change soon enough." He said.


I started to imagine that tiger being me in a few days. Then Sara said, "Don't listen to him, he's just in a bad mood."


We then heard footsteps coming from the behind the door. "Oh great she's coming back!" He shouted.


The door opened and Rebecca walked in. She sat back down on the bed and Sara whispered something to the bear. The bear just sat there with his arms crossed. Sara looked up at Rebecca and shrugged. Rebecca picked up the bear and put him inside a little black box. Then she got up (stepped on Sara again) and threw the box against the wall. The box fell and Rebecca just left it there. Rebecca said, "Alright new guy, you're gonna have to replace him."


I looked at Sara and she said, "She proably heard him shouting."


"Is she ever going to let him out?." I asked.


"If she remembers." She said.


"Well what happens now?" I asked.


"You have to do his job." She said.


"And what is that?" I asked.


"Just do as I do on the opposite paw alright?" She asked.


"Um, if you say so..." I said. Rebecca picked us both up and sat with her legs extended on her bed. She then placed us at each of her paws. I saw Sara start rubbing the giant paw in front of her. I copied with the paw in front of me, this wasn't hard because I did this for Amanda every day. Strangely enough Rebecca's paw didn't smell like Amanda's. It didn't smell worse because when Amanda wore her boots for a long time her feet got pretty bad. When I looked closer at Rebecca's paw I notced that on the grey fur and black pawpads there was a lot more dirt on them and I remembered that the whole time that I was with her she didn't wear any shoes. Both Sara and I kept this up for about fifteen minutes and I was starting to get tired. Sara on the other hand looked like she had an endless supply of energy becaue when I started to slow down she didn't. Another fiftenn minutes went by and I was concentrating on rubbing Rebecca's paw but didn't notice that Sara had stopped. Rebecca pushed me with her paw and I fell off the bed.

 

I was sitting on the ground and I looked up and saw Sara look down at me from the bed. She said, "Hey you'd better come back up here, you don't want her to come get you."

 

"Alright, I'm coming." I said climbing up the bed sheets. I found it a little strange that Sara was the one telling me what I should do rather than Rebecca but since Sara had been here longer she probably knew what we should do. When I got to the top I looked and saw that Rebecca was now reading a book and Sara was pointing at Rebecca's other paw. I walked over there but I didn't know what to do since Rebecca didn't want us to rub her paws anymore. Confused I looked back at Sara and Sara was licking Rebecca's paw. My first thought was "What the hell is she doing!?" but instead of saying that I walked over Sara and asked her why she was doing that.

 

She stopped and stood up and said, "This is what we are supposed to do, now go back to her other paw before she gets mad at you." Then she went back to licking the paw.

 

I walked back to the other paw and looked at it again. Some of the dirt was off and on my hands but I still wasn't going to lick her paw. I said, "There's no way I'm doing this." 

 

Rebecca put down her book and asked, "What did you say?"

 

"I'm not licking your paws." I said.

 

Rebecca picked me up and dangled by my tail by her face. She got a smile on her face but she seemed angry, she said, "Listen little guy you're lucky that you happen to be a wolf. You're also lucky that I have a soft spot for wolves, so start doing your job or your lucky streak will soon end. So are you going to behave?"

 

"Yes I will." I said looking down. She threw me back by her feet and I landed right next to Sara who was still licking Rebecca's paw. I walked over to her other paw and put my hands on it.

 

"What are you waiting for?" Rebecca asked. I looked and saw that this time Rebecca was watching me.

 

I stuck my tounge out and just as I was about to begin licking her paw there was knocking on the door. Rebecca sighed and got off the bed knocking us both over and stepped on us when she stood up. Sara just got up and then came over to help me up. When I asked her how she got us so fast after just being stepped on she said, "I'm just used to it."  Sara and I decided to check who was knocking so walked to the bedroom door to see who was at the front door. 

Chapter 28 by person543

Sara didn't look to happy so I asked her why. She said, "I hate it when she has people over, because then we have to take care of twice as many paws."


"Oh, that's true... So can we hide or something?" I asked. 


"She'd find us." Sara said. 


"How?" I asked. 


Sara looked at me a little confused and said, "She's a wolf, and you should know that wolves have a good sense of smell." 


"Oh, yeah..." I said I felt kinda stupid after she said that. Rebecca opened the door and I was so relieved to see Amanda walk in.


"Can I help you?" Rebecca said to her. 


"Yeah um I lost someone..." Amanda said to her. 


"A micro?" Rebecca asked. 


"What?" Amadna asked. 


"A little person." She said.


"Oh, yeah he looks just like you except he is a boy." Amanda said. 


Rebecca walked over to me and picked me up. Then she put me in her palm and showed me to Amanda. "Is this him?" She asked. 


"Yes! Thank you so much!" She said excitedly taking me from Rebecca's hand. 


"Sorry for taking him, I didn't know he belonged to anyone." Rebecca said. 


"Don't worry about it, I'm just glad that I found him now." Amadna said. 


"Why don't you come in and I'll make you dinner as an apology?" Rebecca said."I feel kinda bad for making you worry." 


"Thanks, that'd be great." Amanda said walking inside. 


"My name's Rebecca, and you can sit down if you want." Rebecca said going into the kitchen. 


"Okay, and my name is Amanda." Shd said sitting down on the couch. I was glad to be back in Amanda's hand and away from Rebecca's. It made sense because even just sitting in Amanda's palm I felt safer. Amanda put me down on her lap and looked around the apartment. It seemed like a nice apartment, and we had heard the in the city apartments like this were pretty expensive. We assumed that Rebecca had a good job or something. I also noticed when I looked out a window that it was getting dark. I knew that when Rebbeca took me from the library it was mid-afternoon at the latest so we must have been at her paws for a long time.


"So, you seem to be pretty fond of that little guy, have you had him for long?" Rebecca asked.


"Well yeah, he's my brother." Amanda said.


"Your brother? But he's a micro and you're a macro, that isn't possible." She said. I looked up at Amanda hoping that she wouldn't say anything about her having the ability to change sizes.


She looked and me and said to Rebecca, "I meant he's like my brother."


"Oh, well I have a micro here that is pretty close to me too." She said. Rebecca called Sara's name and she came out of the bedroom and walked over to Rebecca. She stopped at Rebecca's paws and waitied to be picked up. Rebecca picked her up and brought her over to the coffee table that was by where Amanda was sitting. "This is Sara." She said. Rebecca sat down in another seat and Amanda looked closer at Sara. "You can pick her up if you want." Rebecca said.


"Ok, and don't worry Sara I'll be gentle." Amanda said. Amanda reached for Sara but Sara looked a little scared so instead Amanda just put her hand down on the table and waited for Sara to climb on. At first Sara was still reluctant but she climbed on anyway. She started to calm down as Amanda lifted her to closer to her face.


"Aw she's cute." Amanda said.


"I guess. By the way what's his name?" Rebecca asked.


"My name is Anthony." I said.Rebecca looked down at me and then looked back at Amanda. Then she said, "Hey do you like pizza? When I looked in my kitchen I realized that I needed to go shopping and don't have anythong to cook."


"Yeah pizza sounds great." Amanda said.


"Alright, I'll go and order it." Rebecca said as Amanda put Sara back down on the table. Sara looked relieved, probably because she now knew Amanda wasn't going to be mean to her.


Amanda put me on the table next to Sara and stood up. "Rebecca, where is your bathroom?" She asked.


Rebecca didn't hear her because she was on the phone, but Sara did. She said, "Miss Amanda, it's down the hall and the second white door."


"Thanks Sara." Amanda said as she walked towards the bathroom.


"Why so formal with her?" I asked Sara.


"She is a guest." Sara said.


"Well I didn't get any special treatment." I said.


"It's different with you." Sara said.


"What do you mean?" I asked.


"She's a macro and we are suppoesed to be more respectful of them." Sara said.


"I see, Amanda and I are usually on the same level." I said.


"You're lucky that you have an owner that is so nice to you." She said.


"I guess so. But like I said before, she isn't really my owner." I said. "And isn't Rebecca nice to you sometimes?"


"Yeah she's nice enough." She said.


"What do you mean by that?" I asked.


"She still makes me her pawslave, but she doesn't hurt me that much." She said.


"That much? She steps on you any chance she gets." I reminded her.


"Yeah but that doesn't hurt too much. I've seen her kill some other micro's by stomping on them and that looks a lot more painful." She said.


"Well they couldn't of felt that much pain if they died." I said.


"It really isn't something you should joke about, that would have been you in a few more minutes if your owner hadn't showed up when she did." Sara said sternly.


"Yeah you're probaly right, sorry about that." I said. I probably shouldn't have said something like that to her but I didn't think she would get that upset. After I thought about it I didn't even like what I said because Sara was right, if Amanda hadn't shown up when she did I would've been in some trouble. Sara and I stood there silent for a little while longer before Amanda and Rebecca came back. They both sat down and Rebecca said it would be about ten minutes before the pizza got here. I thought that was pretty fast considering that there weren't any cars. At least we didn't see any when we were outside. Rebecca saw that we were all just sitting there silently and stood up to get a remote that was on the TV on the other side of the room. When she got up I turned around to see a TV that was huge! I could only imagine how much a tv like that would cost on earth, no normal person could afford one that big. Although it was normal sized to Rebecca so it wasn't anything that special to her. Even Amanda didn't seem think anything of it at tall. Rebecca tunred on some game show that looked just like one would look like back home only with people like us that were part animal. I wasn't really paying attention to the show on account of being hungry. When the pizza got here Rebecca got up, paid the guy who brought it and brought it to the the table. Sara and I got out of the way so that she could put it down on the table. Rebecca brought over some plates and gave two to Amanda. Amanda took oone slice, put it on a plate and set it down in front of me. Rebecca did the same for Sara and Sara looke really happy when Rebecca put the plate down by her I didn't want to ask why though I was too busy trying to figure out how I was going to eat the slice in front of me. I saw Sara eating it by lifting the point of it and taking bites from there, I figured that was the best way to eat it so I copied her and started to eat it. When I was close to maybe a quarter of the slice I saw that both Amanda and Rebecca were already on their second and Sara had already stopped. I was soon full and also stopped eating. I noticed that Rebecca looked down at Sara and didn't look to happy but I don't think that Amanda or Sara saw her as she quickly looked back up. Amanda was still quiet while eating, just like she was at home and Sara and I weren't going to say anything so it was pretty quiet for a while.

 

Once everyone was done Rebecca took the leftovers wrapped them and put them in a refrigerator. However, even though Sara and I didn't really eat much of the slices we were given Rebecca threw them out anyway. Amanda and I thanked her for the meal and so did Sara. My fur was greasy because of the pizza So I got Amanda's attention and she picked me up. I didn't have to ask her to take me to the bathroom because when she picked me up I started to smell a stronger smell of grease and she saw me holding my nose (Which didn't really help because my hands had grease on them...).  She walked to the bathroom and put me down on the sink, then she started to wash her hands.

 

"Amanda, how am I supposed to use this sink?" I asked seeing not way for me to even reach the water.

 

"I have an idea." She said as she picked me up with her thumb and index fringer. She held me under the running water for a few seconds and put me back on the sink.

 

"Was that really necessary?" I asked annoyed because I was all wet.

 

"It got you clean didn't it?" She asked drying her hands on a towel by the sink.

 

"I guess, but now I'm all wet." I said.

 

"I can dry you with the towel." She suggested.

 

"Alright, but please do it gently." I said.

 

"Don't worry, I will." She said. After I was dry we went back out to Rebecca and Sara, Amadna kept me in her hand.

 

"Well it's getting pretty late, so you should probably start heading home." Rebecca said to Amanda.

 

"Alright, and thank you again for the food." Amanda said.

 

"No problem, you should stop by again sometime." Rebecca said.

 

"Ok, bye for now, and bye to you too Sara." Amanda said walking out the door with me in her hand.

 

We left her apartment and started to the exit of the building when something hit me. "Amanda?" I asked.

 

"Yeah?" She said.

 

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked.

 

Amanda stopped walking and said, "Oh yeah, we don't really have anywhere to go..." 

Chapter 29 by person543

Amanda sat down in the hall held her knees close to her. Then she put me on her knee and asked, "So what do we do now?"


"I don't know, I guess will all that's happened we never really thought about the seriousness of the situation." I said. 


"Well when Rebecca took you I was kinda focusing on getting you back." She said.


"Thanks, and you got there at a great time." I said thinking about what Rebecca was making me do at the time.


"What do you mean?" She asked.


"Nevermind that, now isn't the time. We have to figure out what we are going to do." I said.


"You're right." She said. "Well we could ask Rebecca for help."


"Do you really think that's a good idea?" I asked.


"Yeah, she seems really nice." Amanda said.


"Maybe to you, but not to me or Sara." I said.


"I know she took you, but that was only because she thought you were homeless and wanted to take care of you." She said.


"No, that isn't what she wanted. Don't you remember that when she apoligized she said that she didn't know I belonged to to anyone." I said.


"What do you mean, she wanted you as a pet?" She asked.


"Yeah, something like that. That's what Sara is to her." I said.


"I don't think that's true. It didn't look like Sara was her pet, she ate at the table and had what we were having." Amanda said. "Pets don't usually get that type of treatment."


"That's true but maybe she treats her nice only in front of company. Like how parents won't scream at their kids out in public or in front of other people. Either way, I still don't trust her." I said. I could have told Amanda about what Rebecca tried to make me do, but I really didn't want to bring it up.

 

"Even if you don't it's really our only option, plus we don't even know if she would help us out." Amanda pointed out.

 

She was right, we didn't have anywhere to go and it would be stupid to try and look for a hotel or something with the limited money we had unless we absolutly had to. There was also the problem that Amanda was only thirteen and not many hotels back home would rent a room to a thirteen year old or even a fifteen year old for that matter. "Fine, but don't leave me alone with her alright?" I asked.

 

"Don't worry Anthony, your little sister will protect you." she said laughing and picking me back up, placing me on her shoulder.

 

"you know, most older brothers would be embarassed if their younger sister had to say that to them. Then again most younger sisters aren't your height." I said.

 

"That's true, but at least at this size I can carry you around easily."  Amanda said standing up.

 

"By the way, where did you leave our bag and the money that we had?" I asked.

 

"I left it outside buy the entrance." She said.

 

"You lust left it there? In the open?" I asked a little surpised. It wasn't like her to do something like that.

 

"No, I hid it by the stairs at the entrance." She said.

 

"Alright, can we go get it?" I asked.

 

"Lets go see Rebecca first, so if she doesn't help us we'll just take it with us on our way out." She said walking back to Rebecca's apartment.

 

As we were getting closer to her apartment I started to think about what we were doing. We were about to ask a person who we had just met today if we could stay with them. Rebecca would probably call the police or something on us and the last thing we needed was attracting attention. Before I could say anything to Amanda about it she was already knocking on Rebecca's door. The door opened and Rebecca looked a little confused to see us. "Hey there Amanda. Come on in." She said. Amanda walked in and Rebecca said, "You know when I said that you should come back sometime, I didn't really mean this soon." I could tell she wasn't really trying to be rude, but she was a little confused and we did owe some sort of explanation. 

 

"Actually we came back to ask you for a little bit of a favor." Amanda said.

 

"Ok, what is it?" She asked.

 

"Well you see, we have a bit of a problem." Amanda said nervously. I think it had just hit her how much were actually asking of Rebecca.

 

"And this problem is?" Rebecca asked.

 

"We don't really have anywhere to stay for the night...And so we were wondering, if it wasn't too much trouble, if we could stay with you for a little while?" Amanda said.

 

"Hm, how old are you?" Rebecca asked.

 

"Thirteen." Amanda said. When she did I wished that she had lied, because now Rebecca would want to know why she wasn't with her parents.

 

"And is he the only micro that you have?" Rebecca asked.

 

"Yes, and he has to be with me." Amanda said.

 

"Alright, you two can stay here." Rebecca said.

 

"Really? Thank you so much!" Amanda said as she ran up and gave Rebecca a hug. Not expecting this, I didn't hold on to her shirt so I was falling off of Amanda's shoulder. Lucky for me Amanda had long hair so I was able to hold onto that. Amanda let go of rebecca and put me safely on the ground. I saw Sara coming out of one of the rooms and coming towards us. 

 

"Well you two can stay in the gest room alright? There are sheets and pillows in there already." Rebecca said pointing to another white door.

 

"Thank you again, but can I ask you something?" Amadna asked.

 

"Sure." She said.

 

"Why did you ask me those questions before?" Amanda asked.

 

"Well, first I didn't want you bringing in a whole bunch of micros with you and and second you remind me of myself when I was a little younger." She said.

 

"How do I remind you of yourself?" Amanda asked.

 

Rebecca sat down on a chair and Amanda on the couch. She saw Sara and I on the floor by her feet so she picked up and put us on the table."Alright, I'll tell you." Rebecca said,  "My family always had money, so as a result I never really had to worry about getting my own as thay would always give me some when I asked. Since they did that I never learned how to save money or have any responsiblility. My parents started noticing this and two years ago they decided to give me a test. They gave me on thousand units and basically kicked me out. Of course I didn't know it was a test, I thought that it was for real and for the first few days I panicked and I kept calling my parents to tell them to let me live with them again but they kept telling me that if other thirteen year olds can live on their own then I could too. Eventually I gave up on waiting for my parents help and knew that I had to get a job and find a new place to live. It was true that other thirteen year old had left home before but that was still early, most kids waited until about fifteen or sixteen. Anyway, after a year of living on my own I got a call from my parents asking me to come to their home. I was reluctant to agree because as you can imagine I hated them at this point but I decided that they were my parents so I went. When I got there they explained the whole plan that they had from the start and told me that from then on I wouldn't have to worry about money again. After finding out that this was a plan I was furious with them and was going to leave right there. They tried to stop me from leaving but I didn't want to hear it from them. On the way out of their house I saw Sara standing on a table by the door. She also wanted me to stay but when I refused she asked me to take her with me, so I did."

 

"So you refused to have any financial help from your parents?" Amanda asked.

 

"Well at first I did, but then I changed my mind." She said.

 

"How come?" I asked.

 

"The whole time I was mad at my parents for abandoning me. I thought that thay really had kicked me me out at first and even when I found out they planned for it to just be a lesson I couldn't believe that they would try such harsh methods on their daughter. As it turns out though in my absense, with nothing to do, Sara would often wander the house. She would overhear my parents talking about me and how they kept saying that they may have gone too far and how they always had people watching to make sure I was alright. After hearing these things I decided to forgive my parents and accept their help. Which is why now I don't have to work." Rebecca said.

 

"Well that seems like the smarter decision." Amanda said.

 

"I may have money, but I still don't go spending it left and right." Rebecca said. "Now I know that what they did was actually pretty helpful for me. Even though I still don't talk to them too much."

 

"That was actually really interesting, but I still don't see how it relates me to you." Amanda said.

 

"During the first few days I wished that anyone would have given me help. Even with some money I still needed help. So seeing you asking me for help I had to let you stay here." Rebecca said. "Which brings up the question, how come you left home at this age?" 

 

Amanda didn't know what to say. She knew she had to lie and was generally good at it, but she was looking pretty nervious. Eventually she said, "Well actually its something I'd rather not talk about."

 

"Alright, I understand you can't talk about it now. But promise me that eventually you'll tell me?" Rebecca asked.

 

"Alright." Amanda said. 

 

Sara had been silent the entire time, and I was curioous to find out why. She seemed to have this sad expression she was trying to hide, but like Amanda, when she was upset her ears would go down a little. I wasn't sure if I should ask her anything about it so I just kept quiet. Amanda and Rebecca said goodnight to each other and Amanda picked me up and kept me in her hand. When she was walking to the room Rebecca told us to sleep in I remembered that the bag was still outside. "Amanda, we forgout about the bag." I said to her.

 

"Damn, Alright well I have to go get it, I'll leave you here." She said putting me on the ground. "Rebecca I left something outside I have to go get it, alright?" 

 

"Ok, just lock the door when you get back." Rebecca said. 

 

Amanda left ot go get the bag and left me outside of a closed door that I would never be able to open at my size. I saw Sara following Rebecca and trying to keep up with her. They went into Rebecca's bedroom and closed the door. I sat down and waited for Amanda to come back so that she would open the door for me. When Amanda did returnI asked waht took her so long and she said, "Sorry, I had to catch someone who was trying to take it."

 

"Who would want to take a bag that was that small?" I asked.

 

"Someone who was your size." She said opening the door.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2213