Escape from Gamma Phi! by gtswburg
Summary:

It's a Sorority Thing: Escape From Gamma Phi!

A shrunken man reflects on his slavery, conflicted on whether or not it is truly so terrible.  That is till a night of unwanted passion provides him with an opportunity he may never get again...

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Warning: This material is intended for mature audiences only. 



Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Slave, Feet, Insertion, Body Exploration, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: It's a Sorority Thing
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 10301 Read: 77371 Published: May 14 2011 Updated: May 14 2011

1. Chapter 1 by gtswburg

2. Chapter 2 by gtswburg

3. Chapter 3 by gtswburg

4. Chapter 4 by gtswburg

5. Chapter 5 by gtswburg

6. Chapter 6 by gtswburg

7. Chapter 7 by gtswburg

Chapter 1 by gtswburg

 I could always feel their return long before I ever actually heard them speaking or saw the door burst open. It was because of the design of the sorority house that as they climbed up the stairs it sent reverberations through the wood floor of their room. Then once they were on the second floor I could hear the booming falls of their shoes upon the ground. It was only a few of their massive footfalls before the door would burst open like a thunderclap and their cannon-like voices would burst across the room.

My two 'masters' as they preferred to be called were two sorority sisters, one of whom I had shared a class with two semesters ago. She was the one who had put me in my current state: I stood at only a few inches tall, roughly rising to their shins and ever since she reduced me to this height they had kept me as a slave. The girl responsible for all of this was named Stacey, and she was the smaller of the pair; smaller being a very relative word.

In comparison to me Stacey was enormous. At my size she seemed to stand hundreds of feet tall. I remember when she had first shrunk me one day after class, I had quickly gained a crick in my neck as my eyes rose up from her carefully maintained flats, up her designer jeans, across her light pink cardigan, and finally came to rest on her cherub-like face framed by her shortly cut blond hair. That day she had merely plucked me off the ground and placed me inside an interior pocket of her purse. The branding and training occurred that evening under the watchful eyes of one of her older sorority sisters. After that horrible experience, it was only a few times of her having to raise her foot above me for me to realize where my new place in life was.

Today, I scurried out of the way of Stacey's fashionable cowboy boots that landed with floor-quaking thuds as she walked over to her desk while my other master came into view. Claire was taller, from what I could tell she was probably only an inch or so shorter than I had been at my old height. Claire kept her rich chocolate-colored hair at shoulder length, and her face was shaped more like a smooth oval accentuated by her sharp chin, and pale blue eyes. Whereas Stacey was always bedecked in tight designer jeans, fashionable footwear, and pearls, Claire dressed much more simply. Today as she walked in she was wearing a pair of cheap blue jeans, a plain white t-shirt, and a pair of brown sneakers that landed squarely down before me while I tried to maneuver out of the way of the two giantesses' feet.

I gulped as I realized I had strayed directly into Claire's path somehow. I prayed, as I stood between those gigantic sneakers, that Claire had something she needed done otherwise I would be swiftly punished for disrupting one of my masters. Claire craned her head down to look at me, casually lifting up her sunglasses so her pale blue eyes could rest on me directly. “Slave,” Claire's voice hammered down on me from on high, “There's some gum stuck to the bottom of my right shoe that I need you to get rid of.”

I smiled wide as I then turned to follow her to her desk. It took me a few moments to catch up with her massive and powerful strides. What took her a few simple steps took me several minutes. Still though, I was suddenly very thankful that I had accidentally run before Claire's feet instead of Stacey's. Claire didn't enjoy punishing me, but if I had been before Stacey though retribution would've come swiftly in the form of a kick launching me across the room or her chewing me in her mouth. While I was certainly not indestructible at my height, for some reason or another probably an unintended side affect of the spell they used to shrink me most likely, I was somewhat more resistant to injury than I was at my previous size. I could still be stamped out by their crushing weight but a swift but light kick wasn't an immediate death sentence.

Claire was already seated at her desk when I arrived. She was seated somewhat back from it lounging with her legs crossed and stretched out before her. I came to her shoes, and inspected the soles to find a large piece of squashed green gum stuck to the bottom of the right one. Slowly, I began to peel it back by hand, surprised that it still held its spearmint scent as it began to give way from the gold colored rubber of her sole. I knew that the Reeboks she was wearing were one of her favorite pairs of sneakers. They were a light brown color with gold trim, that she wore whenever the weather was too warm for boots but not warm enough for flip-flops. She alternated these with her black sketchers that I also was forced to keep neat and tidy. Eventually, the gum gave way and I came out from underneath her desk to place it into her garbage can.

I sighed, Claire didn't even look down at me. I couldn't explain it but as their shrunken slave there was something rewarding in them actually acknowledging that I had performed the task they had asked of me. Perhaps, I often wondered, it was the size difference that made just their mere acknowledgment of me that special.

As my whole body was cast in shadow though, I started to remember that sometimes their acknowledgment of me wasn't always good. Stacey was glaring down at me, her sharp blue eyes piercing into my very being, then her voice crashed down all around me, “How long does it take to remove gum from a shoe, Slave?”

I gulped, I knew that this wasn't an actual question, it was merely Stacey expressing her anger at something I had failed to do for her. I looked down at the wad of chewing gum I held in my arms, then back up at Stacey, and then to Claire who was still just sitting in front of her computer. Claire didn't even stir as Stacey stood next to her yelling down at me, “You know that when I wear my boots that I like a foot massage, Slave!” Stacey then stamped her booted foot down next to me with a massive crash, “And now my feet hurt because I have to get going to dinner and they weren't massaged.”

Stacey then bent down toward me as her hand came rushing down around my body. She plucked me up by the waist before dangling me over the garbage can where I almost immediately dropped the wad of gum as she then swung back around to her desk. I could feel each of Stacey's enormous steps through her body as she then opened up a small purse and stuffed me inside of it, not bothering to stick me in a pocket. As the purse zipped closed and I began to jostle along with all of its contents, I realized that my insecure and unsafe ride was Stacey's punishment for failing to massage her feet.

Chapter 2 by gtswburg

I hated riding in Stacey's purse, because it was nearly impossible to tell the passage of time and I couldn't hear anything through the thick fabric. In reality though this was fine because I need all of my concentration since I was forced to try and dodge various small objects as they jostled about, always keeping my ears ready to hear the horrible crashing and clanking of her keys sliding toward me for fear that they would cut me up and down if they had enough momentum. Without warning the purse hit solid ground, and I immediately fell to my back becoming covered by Stacey's pack of cigarettes.

Then came the slow sound of the purse's zipper becoming undone, once it was open I could suddenly hear the outside world and I was immediately met with the familiar voices of Stacey's big and little sorority sisters. It was at that moment that I realized that this was my most common weekly torture of Stacey's 'family dinner' when the three of them would gather for a meal somewhere off-campus and I sometimes assisted by another slave would be forced to serve their whims.

Stacey's hand brushed aside the pack of cigarettes that was atop me and pulled me out onto the table, letting me drop a few of my feet till I sat uncomfortably next to her enormous black purse. However what dominated my view was the face of Stacey's big sister. She was a very attractive woman; tall, thin, and with gorgeous curly red locks that framed her beautiful angular face. Her green eyes were locked onto me as her shiny pink lips opened as her voice thundered out, “Oh hey there little guy, it's been awhile!”

The giantess's hand then crept forward, and I knew there was nothing I could do as I watched her fingers carefully raise, light flickering off the nails as she tucked her index finger against the tip of her thumb so it made a large circle. I stared back up at her wide smile, her eyes were still watching me as I heard the faint noise of her finger flicking against her thumb as the hard nail crashed into my stomach lifting me into the air and down the table. I heard Stacey laugh as I flew through the air and landed with a painful shock on the other side of the table.

As I lay on my back I was staring up at Stacey's little sister. She too smiled down at me, her white teeth creating a dazzling contrast to her bronze skin as she gently set her hand down atop me, covering me from the outside world. I began to immediately try and squirm out from under her hand but she only pressed it against me harder when I heard a voice ask them for their drink orders. I sighed, normally to keep me hidden from waiters or waitresses they would just pick me up off the table for a moment but obviously Stacey's little Jennifer had decided on something different. Jennifer's hand lifted away as she smiled down at me, “You should be thankful that you got to be touched by me, slave.”

“Why?” Stacey replied, “Because of all the high class penises that he's like now?”

I watched as Jennifer's head turned toward Stacey, mouth somewhat agape. Meanwhile, Stacey's big, Megan, giggled as she said, “Oh come on Jen, it's no secret.”

“Yeah but I thought you guys were going to stop making fun of me for it,” Jennifer replied as I skirted away from her and back toward the center of the table.

“What are big sisters for?” Megan asked as her lily-white hand swept me off the table. She carried me down and placed me onto her lap, balancing carefully on the taught fabric of her dress I could stare all the way up at her. I had actually shared a class with Megan before Stacey had shrunk me, and I couldn't help but have a crush on her. I knew from the class that Megan was intelligent, and had a great sense of humor, but on top of that she was quite gorgeous. My eyes ran up her tightly cut green dress, across her shapely breasts, and up into her gorgeous face. Some days I wondered what it would be like to just be her slave, I leaned my head over the edge of her dress and gazed down at her long shapely legs and the tight black leather boots she was wearing. They were designed sort of like combat boots with a long ladder of laces going from top to bottom. The laces were tied tight, making the boots cling to Megan's toned and athletic calves. I had completely zoned out of their world at the table as they ordered their food and received their drinks. Instead I was lost in just absorbing Megan's body and the fact that I was so close to it.

“Aww, Stacey,” Megan's voice cut through my reverie, I suddenly looked up to see her looking directly down at me. “I think your little slave has a crush on me,” Her hand came down and scooped me off her lap. She set me down in the center of their table so that both Stacey and Jennifer could see me as she then gently prodded my crotch. I yelped in pain, not even realizing my fully erect penis that had grown since she had placed me on her lap, “Look at his little thing.”

Stacey glowered down at me as Jennifer just giggled. As always Stacey's retribution was quick, the back of her hand came toward me like a car and smacked me across and over the table. Before I realized it I was free falling down the other side and landed with a painful crash on to the tiles of the restaurant floor. High above me I could hear all of the giantesses giggle at my misfortune. Jennifer was the first to speak as she said, “Well he had that coming.”

Stacey then spoke, “That's the thing about little men, Jennifer. They don't realize what they do wrong and that's why you need to punish them as quickly as possible. They're like puppies, if you don't punish them fast enough they won't know what's going on.”

I slowly rose up to a standing position, and stared out at the underside of the table. Directly ahead of me were Stacey's cowboy boots, one foot high in the air because of her crossed legs. Closest to me and on my left I could see Jennifer's bronzed legs complimented by a pair of tall gladiator sandals, she too kept her legs crossed with a foot dangling high in the air. Finally, I could see Megan's boots, she had just her ankles crossed with the tips of her boots gently resting upon the ground. As I walked beneath the table I heard the thunderous booms of their server return and deliver the food. Once they had departed I saw Stacey's hand come all the way down toward the ground. I knew exactly what she was requesting as I rushed forward and jumped into her palm.

Now that there food was here though my place changed from mild entertainment to complete slave. They were at a sushi restaurant which meant that each of them were making demands regarding how much wasabi they wanted in their soy sauce, or if they wanted some ginger on the piece they were going to eat next. All throughout my running about the table though I could feel Megan's green eyes resting on me. Every so often if I wasn't rushing to fulfill one of their orders, I would turn to see her just smiling down at me. Once when Stacey and Jennifer were engaged in a conversation, Megan lowered her chopsticks and gently pinched me with them, when I turned to look up at her she was just smiling a broad smile. The meal ended though, and Stacey threw me down into her purse, Megan asked her a question I couldn't make out as Stacey zipped her purse shut.

 

Chapter 3 by gtswburg

I wasn't let out of Stacey's handbag again until that evening's sorority meeting. The purse unzipped, down came Stacey's hand and I was placed on the floor at her feet. Next to her sat Claire, who looked down at me before gently nudging me with the toe of her sneaker. Claire smiled down at me as she did this, she nudged me once more this time with enough force to knock me over. Slowly she raised her foot ever so slightly before gently settling it on my lower half.

Claire then began to tap her foot ever so softly to a beat in her head. This was my place during the sorority meetings, nothing more than a simple toy to amuse my giantess masters while they zoned out. After a few minutes, Claire's foot landed with a thud next to me and suddenly she casually kicked me away from her till I was laying limp before Stacey's monumental feet. The shorter blond giantess smiled down at me as she planted one boot firmly next to me, heel touching the ground with the toe hanging in the air.

She planted the toe of her other boot against the heel and then slowly shoved her boot off before removing the other one by hand. Stacey's feet then landed directly in front of me covered in her dingy white socks that she batted against my body quickly, while high above I could see her just smiling without a care in the world. After a few moments of her toes pummeling down across my body I watched as she casually bent down and removed her socks, wiggling and stretching her toes as she stuffed the socks into her boots. Stacey then gestured to her feet as she placed them squarely in front of me, heels resting upon the ground while her toes gently rested on her stiff brown cowboy boots.

I rose up, sighing as I found that I didn't even reach the toes of her stretched out feet. Carefully standing below the arch of her foot I raised my hands and began to do the job Stacey silently ordered me to do. I didn't understand why, but if I failed in some duty to her, Stacey liked to ensure that I completed the task as quick as possible. As I rammed my hands deep into the warm, sweaty flesh of her feet I tried to comprehend why. Stacey could always order me to rub her feet whenever she wished, but if somehow I failed to live up to her unspoken orders at some point I always found myself in this position, rubbing her feet at a time that just seemed completely inopportune for everyone involved. I knew of course, that it was all just to prove the point that she was the one who had the power over me.

Stacey became bored quickly though, lowering her foot down on me to crush me beneath her sole for a few moments. She ground her foot into me like she was putting out a cigarette, then began to roll the ball of her foot across my body like she was kneading bread. After a little bit of this however Stacey became bored of me and batted me back over to sit beneath Claire. Claire didn't take immediate notice of this, giving me a small moment to look around the room.

All around the room, I could see other people undergoing the same torturous treatment. I watched as men were forced to clamber up the legs of girls only to be batted off with a quiet laugh. A man three aisles behind me was currently being forced to avoid the stamping of a girl's boots, each stomp becoming closer and closer to actually landing upon him and crushing him. I saw countless men just being played with as foot toys, being rolled about or played with by feet, sometimes being set on to a girl's flip flop and then rising into the air as the girl flexed her foot causing the sandal to smack against the sole of her foot.

Claire stretched her legs out in front of her, and casually crossed them before clearing her throat slightly. I stared up at her and she gestured toward her legs with a smile. I sighed as I then mounted her sneakers and began the long ascent up her sloped legs. Claire liked to watch me climb her body, she rarely used it as an opportunity to just brazenly throw me off of her instead just watching me struggle across her near-endless jeans. I was clambering up her thigh when her hand came down next to me, instead of flicking me off though, Claire set her index and pointer finger down next to me and walked her fingers alongside of me. As I came to her lap, she pressed her fingers against my body and extended her thumb out. Before I realized what was going on, Claire was forcing me to dance along with her fingers like we were in a ballroom with her taking lead.

As time slowly passed I began to enjoy this, wrapping my arm around Claire's fingers and dancing along with them. I stared up expecting her to be smiling down at me, but instead I saw her face turned towards whatever girl was talking to the sorority as a whole at the moment. I rarely paid attention to the titanic voices that would be booming about during the meeting, which is why I never realized when it was about to end. Suddenly there were loud rumbles as girls finally began to get out of their seats. Claire just rose her hand right off of her lap as she stood, I clung tightly to her fingers as she did so eliciting a laugh from her as she watched me cling to her. Claire just extended her hand to Stacey who pried me off of her with a giggle. While I was expecting to immediately be put inside of Stacey's purse, I was surprised to find her carrying me toward the front of the room.

Stacey came to a stop in front of her big sister who I only recognized because of the dress and boots I could see through Stacey's grip. Then Stacey's voice boomed out around me, “Claire said that she didn't have anything for him to do, so it's no problem if you borrow him for the night.”

“Perfect,” Megan's thunderous tone replied. Stacey then deposited me into Megan's outstretched palm before walking away. Megan's green eyes rested on me and her lips broke out into a massive grin before she said, “Hey there, little guy.” Megan then lifted me up to her chest and casually tucked me inside of her cleavage. I didn't know what to do as Megan's breasts loomed around me, creating a small pocket for me to stand in as she walked and they began to jiggle. I kept trying to brace myself against her fleshy melons but could never find the right purchase, as she walked she would look down at me and giggle. I only hoped that wherever we were going it wouldn't be a long walk.

 

Chapter 4 by gtswburg

 I was able to arrange myself so that I could see over the cut of Megan's dress as she opened the door to her room and walked in. Megan took several steps in before she fished me out and then bent down to set me upon the ground before backing up and closing the door. “You and me are going to have some fun little guy,” Megan's voice boomed out around me.

I stood on the ground and stared straight ahead, somewhat frightened as I realized for the first time just how tall Megan was in comparison to Stacey and Claire. I could barely see over the toe of her boot, judging that I probably only reached her ankle at best as she took one momentous step forward. Megan's booted foot landed with a massive quake as her voice thundered, “When I was growing up, I always had these day dreams about having a shrunken little person that I could play with.” Megan took another step forward and I could only stand frozen to the spot as I watched her boot land with body-crushing force, “As I got older, I started imagining playing with people in different ways. Sometimes I'd think about shrinking annoying teachers and making them lick the lint between my toes or just crushing them beneath my shoes.” She emphasized her statement by raising her foot and smashing it down into the ground causing the floor to shake enough that I fell over even though she still stood far away. “Then when I became a gamma phi and found out about our slaves, I couldn't help myself. It was like I had finally found exactly what I had been looking for all my life.”

Megan then closed the distance between herself and me with one final step. I trembled as I stood between her massive boots staring up the long black shafts of them, along her milky white legs and finally beneath her dress to her matching panties. “But apparently,” Megan said with a hint of annoyance to her voice, “No one else in the sorority would ever use a slave like I would.” Megan's voice then changed as she imitated what I could only imagine was a stuck up sorority sister, “We only use them to clean our shoes, or rub out stains. Even when we use them for amusement we always remain fully clothed. What you're doing with the slaves is despicable. Megan, you're not allowed to shrink anyone.” High up in the air I could see her hand making the 'blah blah blah' motion, and she then burst into laughter before stamping her booted foot to the ground once more. “Well, fuck that. I'm a senior now and I should be allowed to do what the fuck I want to do. Right, little man?” Megan's face then craned over her breasts to stare down at me, she had a huge smile on her face, “All those mean girls graduated and now you and I can have some fun.”

She lifted her right foot and held it over me, slowly twirling her foot around in a circle as she dangled it above me. I could only stare up into the grooves of the boot sole as Megan spoke, “I'd love to just chase you for a bit, little guy.” She lowered her boot to the ground with a minor tremor and I just stared up into her gigantic green eyes, as she said, “Come on, I'll give you a bit of a head start.”

I jumped to my feet in an instant and ran off between her legs which brought forth a giggle like cannon fire from Megan as I raced out across her bedroom floor. I thought I knew her from the countless family dinners Stacey had carried me to, but apparently Megan was a whole different form of insane gigantic woman than the ones that had been keeping me prisoner for the past year. “Aw, it's so cute to watch you run,” Megan's voice filled my ears, “Like you think you can actually out-run me.” I just kept running unsure of what was about to happen as I suddenly felt the ground shake from Megan's first step. “Fee, fi, fo, fum,” Her voice boomed about the room, “I smell the blood of a tiny man!” Megan once more giggled as she added, “I've always wanted to say that!”

Suddenly as I felt the rush of wind caused by her foot landing directly behind me, I realized that Megan really had every intention of chasing me about her small, single bedroom. I turned to the right as quickly as I could only skidding to a halt however as Megan brought her boot directly into my path. I veered off in another direction though before I moved more than a couple of yards and suddenly the black leather wall that was Megan's boot sprung up before me. I don't know how long I ran, I just knew when I fell over and Megan's boots landed on either side of me. From on high her voice rained down as she said, “Awww, poor little guy, all tuckered out and I'm barely even started.”

I lifted my head up to stare above me as Megan pivoted and sat down upon her bed. “Anyway, I hope you're not too tired. I have so much planned for us, little guy,” Megan said as she stared down at me, “But first, when you're ready, I want to watch you climb my boots.” I barely brought myself to a standing position as I stared up the massive black leather sky-scrapers that stood before me. “I know it's a long leg to come up but there's a great reward at the end for you,” Megan said, her voice taking on the cutesy tone one takes with pets.

Knowing that I had no choice, I mounted myself up on to the toe of Megan's boot and walked up toward the shaft of it. Slowly I gripped on to the thick, rope-like laces of them and began to yank myself up one after the other. I stopped to take breathers as I climbed up, and every time I did so I would stare up only to see Megan smiling down at me. As I looked up at her, I noticed that she was wearing shiny pink lip gloss, eyeliner, and a little bit of blush. Had she been wearing that at dinner I started to wonder. “Come on, little guy,” She said as I took another breather near the top of her boot, “Just a little bit further.” Hoping that the reward of my labors was that she would just let me go to sleep I gathered up the last of my endurance and scurried up the last few laces of her boots and finally came to the thick knots at the top. “Good job,” Megan said as I felt her hand come from behind me and scoop me right off of her boot and high up into the air. “Just for that you deserve a little kiss,” Megan then brought her lips against my body, smearing the lip gloss on me as she pressed her big, soft, warm lips over the entire upper half of my body. “Are you ready for your reward, little guy?” Megan asked me as she started to lean back on her bed.

She stretched out her body and placed me on a table next to her bed as she pulled herself up closer. Megan rested her head against her pillow, and then spoke with her eyes locked on me, “You see, little guy. Guys my size just don't do it for me. They're too big and I just don't want to deal with that. Plus they talk, or well try to, and it's just annoying. But little guys like you, I can put you exactly where I want you, and if you try to talk to me it's like little chirping noises that I can ignore or even if you get really loud I can just put my head phones on.” Megan giggled as she extended her arm and I realized as her hand landed behind me that it rested upon a small green ipod that was set behind me on the night stand. “So now, it's time for your reward little guy,” Megan said with a nice big smile, “Which is that you get to have sex with me. And by sex, I mean you're going to be inside of me and I don't really mind if you come.”

I had no idea what to make of the words booming forth from Megan's mouth as she plucked me up off the night stand and rolled over on to her back. Megan casually set me down into her cleavage again as her hands went down toward her crotch, lifting up the skirt of her dress and then slowly her whole body shuddered as she wiggled about removing her panties. Megan's fingers then came down and plucked me from between her breasts and she hovered me above her beautiful face as she spoke, “Hope you're ready for the ride of your life, little guy.” She then lowered me to her lips and gave me another torso engulfing kiss.

Megan then ran me down her massive form, caressing me across her body. She ran me across the soft fabric of her dress and then along her stomach and hips where she had hiked up the skirt. As she ran me over her thighs I could see that Megan was still wearing her massive boots, but I could only wonder as to why she remained fully dressed as her pussy came into view. I realized Megan was already wet as she ran me across her vagina's lips and I quickly became covered in her feminine juices, my whole body becoming slick. She rubbed me across them several times before suddenly and without warning she shoved me inside of her. As I was plunged into the moist darkness I immediately panicked, my arms flailing about and my legs continually trying to find purchase. This only caused my dark prison to contract around me more though, pulsating with some sort of unearthly rhythm. Then, I felt the rough probe of Megan's fingers slamming into my body again, pushing me deeper into her vagina. I tried my best to shove back against her fingers but it was useless, just one of her fingers was too strong for me as she rubbed me about deep within her. When her finger disappeared I began to struggle my way back forward, but as I thought I was nearing the opening once more her finger would re-enter, shoving me back into her body. This happened several times before one time as she pushed me back inside, the walls around me shuddered with a godly might and there was a sudden rush of lord only knows what before I felt Megan's fingers yank me from within her.

She raised me high above her, I could see that she was smiling broadly and breathing heavily before she set me down on a tissue she had placed on her nightstand. Once set upon the tissue, she rolled over on to her side and smiled at me, “Good job, little guy. I haven't come like that in a long time.” Megan gently patted me with the palm of her hand as she said, “I'd give you a kiss but you're all sticky.” She then giggled as she rose up from her bed and towered over me, still smiling, “I'll clean you soon but first I want to change into something more comfortable, 'kay?”

I stared back up at her thinking, as if I had a choice. Megan didn't wander off though, instead smiling as she slowly pulled the straps off her dress and dancing a little as she shimmied out of it. She stood before me in nothing more than a bra and her boots as she smiled down at me. Then Megan took off her bra, swinging it above her head before she flung it across the room. She towered over me, nearly completely naked and just giggled before asking, “How do I look, little man?” Megan giggled as she bent down her long curly hair nearly swiping me off the desk as she untied her boots, stepping out of each one slowly with a smile and pointed look at me. She hovered her boots in front of me before setting them beside her bed and finally taking off her socks which she flung unceremoniously away.

Megan stretched as she rose back to her full dominating height. Suddenly she raised her left foot and planted it on the edge of her nightstand. I was quickly overcome by the stench of them rolling into the air, I couldn't help but cough which caused Megan too laugh. “Oh come on,” Megan said, “A little bit of boot sweat never hurt anyone.” She inched her toes closer to me before wiggling them directly in front of me, “Now give my cute toesies a kiss, little guy.” I gulped, took a deep breath of the least foul smelling air I could take in and then dove forward kissing each of her toes as quickly as possible. Megan just laughed as she brought her foot down and then wandered away to her closet and dresser.

I watched as she tugged on a pair of pajama pants and a t-shirt before coming back over to me and scooping me up. Megan then dropped me into a little carrying case filled with various bathroom products that she then picked up and carried me to the bathroom in. She plucked me out and set me down in the sink before gently turning on the water. I smiled, standing roughly beneath the pounding water and rubbing it across my body to clean myself off. Then suddenly the water broke into other streams and I looked up to see Megan's toothbrush above me. I watched as she put some toothpaste on it and smiled at me, “We're going to play another game, little guy. When I spit, I'm going to try and hit you, and you're going to try and not get hit.” Megan grinned as she placed the toothbrush into her mouth and began running it across her shiny white teeth continuously building up a thick mixture of saliva and toothpaste.

I immediately tried to start running about the sink, but the porcelain was too slick especially now with the water running so I only could go a few steps before stumbling and sliding down toward the drain. There was a sound like an artillery gun going off above me and suddenly a glob of spit and toothpaste the size of my head splattered against me. I clambered back up to my feet as I could hear Megan giggling through her brushing and then another explosive noise and I was knocked from my feet as another glob hit me from the side.

Eventually I just fell limp and gave up, Megan was apparently some sort of champion target spitter as she hadn't missed once. “Aww, poor little guy,” Megan's overly sweet voice rained from above as she was now washing the make up from her face, “Was that game too much for you?” I suddenly felt her finger gently caressing my back before she flipped me over on to it, “I'm sorry, little guy.” She then ran her pinky down toward my crotch and gently began rubbing it. As soon as I was completely erect she lifted me up to her face and opened her mouth wide before letting her tongue roll out around my legs. Before I even knew what was happening her gigantic thick tongue was darting back and forth between my genitals. Without warning I came and my ejaculate splashed across her tongue. As opposed to growing angry she just rolled her tongue back into her mouth, licked her lips, and smiled, “Feeling better?” I only nodded as Megan slipped me back into her basket and brought me back to her room.

She set me back down on to her night stand before settling down on her own bed with a book. “Alright, little guy. This is the rule, you get to sleep right there on my bedside table all night with a beautiful view of yours truly,” Megan explained, “But if you so much as look like you're thinking about escaping, you'll spend the rest of the night in one of my boots.” I merely settled down as best as I could onto her nightstand while she turned to read. I quickly let myself fall asleep, unsure of how much time passed before she turned in.

 

Chapter 5 by gtswburg

I awoke in the early morning hours, a custom I had grown used to because of Stacey's early morning runs. However, I turned to see Megan's massive form still curled up in bed. I looked about her room, and it was as I did that I noticed her door was open a crack. For the first time ever, I was awake in a room where there was a small chance of escape. Stacey and Claire always kept me locked up in a drawer overnight to avoid the small chance of this happening. If I were to make use of this chance, I realized I'd have to move fast. This was my only chance in an entire year, who knew if it would be another year or more till I got another one.

Without a second thought, I dashed about her night stand until finding a power cord for her lamp that I used to clamber down to the floor. I immediately started running full speed across the floor, none of my antics would create enough noise to awaken Megan so there was no reason to try and be stealthy. I made it to the crack of the door swiftly before turning back to ensure that Megan was dead asleep. Once convinced that this wasn't some elaborate ploy to see what I would do, I slipped through the barely open door and out into the hallway. Only a couple of the sorority's sisters would be awake at this hour and they'd be concerned with either getting ready for an early class or going for a morning run, so they wouldn't be staring down watching for a slave.

I also knew that slaves were supposed to be confined to certain rooms unless under explicit supervision. If I were caught running around, there would be no question that I was escaping and whoever saw me would quickly just stamp me out. Luckily though most giantesses rarely looked down at the floor, or at least that's what I hoped as I ran alongside the baseboard of the wall trying to draw as little attention to myself as possible. I skidded to a halt as a door burst open and out stepped two giantesses. They were both in sleek, well-polished, running sneakers and their long legs rose high into the air before disappearing under running shorts. I turned my attention away from them though as they idly chatted and shut their door before they walked away each step producing a small earthquake.

Releasing the breath I didn't even realize I had been holding, I once more broke into a run down the hallway. I paused as I came to the main corridor, the kitchen to my left, the door outside to my right, and the stairway directly in front of me. I looked both ways before dashing across to the stairway, I hoped that being on the stairwell side would mean that anyone coming down the stairs would have less of a chance of spotting me as they came down with their heads naturally scanning the lower floor. I took a deep breath before running down the length of the stairway coming to a pause behind the last step. As I pressed myself against the stairway I could feel the reverberation of foot steps through it.

Landing with a rumble onto the floor before me were Stacey's running shoes. My heart nearly beat out of it's chest as I watched her casually stretch right before me. I gulped, hoping that she didn't decide to fetch me before her run and realize that I was missing. Hoping that she didn't bend her whole body down while stretching and spot me. Stacey wouldn't just squash me like another sorority sister would, Stacey would probably torture me for several days before finally killing me for attempting to escape. I tried to avoid imagining what she would do to me as I stood in my blond master's shadow. After a few moments though, she just walked out the large glass front door, and I could see through it that she began to run.

Once more, I looked around me before dashing to the potted plant that rested beside the door. Now would come the hardest part of my escape, I'd have to duck out of the door alongside of a giantess that was either leaving or entering. I hunkered down, unsure of how long I would have to wait. It took another ten minutes before a giantess walked by me, but she was in and out quickly the door snapping behind her with enough force that if I had been caught in the middle I would get crushed. Then I felt the arrival of two giantesses, both of them were dressed for class, and I heard them discussing how they hated having an early lecture. I crept out along the wall and held myself from rushing out with the first one, waiting for her to hold the door for her friend outside before sweeping around and rushing toward one of the patio chairs that sat in front of the sorority's house. I watched from my careful position as the girls walked away, smiling at the fact that they would never know how they helped me escape.

Freedom, I thought, as I gulped in lungfuls of air, and stared up at the blue sky above me. I was outside of the sorority house for the first time in a year that didn't involve me being pressed into a coat pocket or a purse. As I was about to indulge in a brief celebration when it suddenly hit me. I had escaped the sorority house onto the college's sorority court. All around me were other sorority houses, and if there's one thing I had learned as a slave of the gamma phis, it was that the other sororities also had shrunken slaves. I took a deep breath, trying to figure out the safest path out of the sorority complex which lay on the border of on and off campus.

Slowly, I crept out from beneath the patio furniture and ran to one of the many bushes that lined the picturesque sorority court. Creeping along the bushes, and ducking next to flowers that now resembled trees, I began to put distance between myself and the house of horrors that was the gamma phi house. I knew that I couldn't just walk openly down the street, wherever I went I would need cover and then I would need to be somewhere where I could find someone who might be able to help me. Luckily, I remembered that the sorority complex abutted with the WaWa which was a hub of students coming and going. I'd eventually be able to hitch a ride back to campus on someone, and then hopefully flag down a person who could help me get back to my actual size.

I wasn't sure how long it took, but the sun was beginning to rise higher in the sky as I finally found myself rushing through the grass next to the WaWa. I waited, nestling myself behind a small post that people hitched their bike's to, obscured by the bush behind it on one side, and the wall of the WaWa on the other. It didn't take long before I heard someone ride up with a bike, and lock it against the post. I crept out and looked up at them, the girl was probably about the same height as Claire, she was thin which was accentuated even more by the skinny jeans that clung to her legs, and she wore a flannel shirt over a light black tank top. High in the air I could see her cute face framed by wavy brown hair that ended in slight curls, and a set of thick black rimmed glasses. Landing on the ground next to me were her feet which were covered in a simple pair of red sneakers with white rubber soles. I watched as she walked into the WaWa, and turned to see if there was anywhere on her bike that I'd be able to hitch a ride on.

I smiled, behind her seat she had strapped a crate to the frame which would provide a nice safe spot. I scrambled up the back wheel of her bike, using the spokes as hand holds then shimmying up the frame as quickly as I could before finally coming to the basket. I clambered over the side and let myself fall into it as she returned. Her voice boomed around me as she spoke on the phone, “Yeah, I'm going to be in the lab for the rest of the day...Of course you can come by, I'll be spending most of it just sitting there anyway. Alright, talk to you soon.” She stuffed her phone back in the chest pocket of her flannel jacket as she then dropped her bag of food literally on top of me. I was held in place by the weight of her sandwich while she jumped on to her seat and rode off.

 

Chapter 6 by gtswburg

The ride was surprisingly not terrible since her sandwich kept me from going anywhere as the rest of the bag's contents shifted slightly with each bump in the road and I lay safely embedded by her sandwich. Finally, things came to a halt and I heard her snap her bike lock shut before the bag lifted off of me. As the bag lifted away I was hoping she would already be in mid-turn and not notice me but instead her brown eyes locked directly on me, and her voice carried down to me in a whisper, “What the fuck is that?”

Before I could even right myself her thin fingers grasped me and carried me up into the air. She held me tightly before her face, and I watched as her eyes ran over my body before she finally asked, “Were you always that small? Or did you used to be big like me?” I gulped, I couldn't remember the last time a giantess asked me a question and expected a reply. The giantess held me there for a few minutes as I tried to find my voice, finding my mouth dry and my lungs unable to take in breath. While I tried to speak, I kept having flashes before my eye of Stacey holding a burning cigarette over me or planting her foot on top of me as a punishment for speaking. “Well I'm not going to leave you here, little guy. So I guess you're coming with me.” She stuffed me into the same shirt pocket of her phone and walked into a building.

I don't know why but I suddenly felt very comfortable in her pocket, like it was where I was supposed to be. Maybe escaping wasn't such a good idea, I started to wonder, after all I had no idea who this girl was or what she would do whereas at the gamma phi house I was always dealing with known entities. Or at least I had been until Stacey handed me off to Megan, and Megan had stuffed me deep inside of her. I shuddered, realizing that I didn't want to relive a situation like that, no matter how big my crush on Megan had been back when I was normal-sized.

The giantess kept me in her pocket for a while. I didn't know what she was doing but she was fiddling with a bunch of stuff for at least an hour before I felt her body shift into a sitting position and suddenly her slender fingers came in and pulled me out. The giantess set me down on to a huge field of wax paper, and not far away I could see a big sandwich roll. She plucked up half of it in her hands, and I watched as she carried the packed sandwich to her mouth then took a massive bite of it. I watched as she casually chewed it and then her eyes slowly turned down toward me. “So what are you? Are you just a little man?” I took a deep breath, trying to figure out how to explain it. “And what's with those scars?” Her voice boomed out again, as she took another bite of her sandwich, her pinky finger extended and ran over the branding on my chest.

I finally found my voice as I spoke, “They're a branding.”

The giantess blinked before lowering her head toward me so she could hear me better. I repeated what I had said, and she just stared at me, “Who branded you?”

I gulped, before saying, “My master.”

“Your master?” The giantess asked, confusion evident over her face, “Why do you have a master?”

“I'm her slave,” I found myself saying for the first time ever. As the words left my mouth I felt tears beginning to stream down my cheeks, and my legs collapsed as I fell to my knees once more shouting, “I'm a slave!”

“Holy shit,” The giantess whispered as she placed her hand on my back, and began to gently pet me, “It's ok, little guy. I won't make you a slave, ok? You're free now.” I merely found myself nodding as she continued to pet me while making soothing noises. Finally I was able to pull myself together and the giantess extended a grape to me, “Here you go, little guy.”

I took the grape, not even realizing till that moment how hungry I was. I plunged my fist into it, yanking out bits of grape meat that I then shoved into my face. It was amazing, I thought, as I just shoved the grape bits into my mouth. I had not had fruit or anything else but a sort of strange gruel that the sorority girls gave me in nearly a year. Just to suddenly have a taste in my mouth again was mind-blowing. As I sat there eating, the giantess just watched me.

There was suddenly a knock at the door, and I turned my head as it burst open, bringing another giantess into the room. This girl was shorter than the giantess in front of me, with long locks of dark black hair, her skin was as pale as the moon and she was wearing a white dress and denim jacket. I heard the click-boom of high heeled shoes as she stepped in and closed the door behind her. “Heeey! How you doing?” Her voice was probably sweet and high, but at my size the sweetness was magnified but clashed with the booming god-like quality of her voice.

“Susannah,” The giantess said, the importance clear in her voice, “You are not going to believe this.”

“What, Loren? Did you discover some crazy science thing?” Susannah responded giggling as she walked over toward where Loren was sitting in front of me. The giantess came over and gave Loren a big hug before kissing her on the cheek, and turning to look down at me. Susannah's blue eyes bulged out when they saw me, I could tell immediately it was a look of recognition. “Where did you find that?” She asked, her tone becoming instantly serious.

“He was in my bike basket,” Loren explained as her hand once more came down and gave me a careful pet, “I think he's really messed up. He says he was a slave.”

Susannah only nodded, not quite looking at Loren, her eyes locked on me. Slowly her hand drifted down and she brushed Loren's hand away, allowing her to get a better look at me. Those ice-blue eyes immediately locked on to the three greek letters that scarred my chest: Gamma Phi Beta. “He's a gamma phi slave,” Susannah said matter of factly.

“What?” Loren asked, turning to her friend, “Gamma Phi? Like that sorority?”

“Yeah,” Susannah said absently, “So remember how freshman year, I was in Phi Mu?”

Loren laughed, “Yeah that was ridiculous.”

“So,” Susannah explained slowly, “The sororities on campus shrink men and keep them as slaves.”

“What?” Loren said looking back down at me, and then at Susannah.

“Yeah,” Susannah explained, “I was learning how to do it when I realized that I really didn't want to be in a sorority.” She then paused before asking, “Do you remember that party last year, at the Fem House?”

Loren looked at her, “You mean the one that everyone said was really disappointing because they had lost something?”

Susannah nodded, “Annie and Katie had shrunk a dude, I still don't know how they learned about it. Apparently though they got a hold of some guy and someone stole him during the party.”

Loren just shook her head, and I just gulped as I stared up at the two giantesses speaking as if I weren't present. What was more frightening to me though was that apparently people outside of the sororities were learning to shrink people, how far would this insanity go? Loren finally asked as she gestured to me, “How can they just do this to people?”

“Sorority girls are kind of crazy,” Susannah offered as a weak excuse, “I don't know. It's kind of...” She shrugged as she explained, “It's kind of awesome.”

“What?” Loren asked.

Susannah looked obviously uncomfortable as she said, “It's just sort of cool to be in complete control over a slave. They do what you tell them, when you tell them. If they don't, they expect to be punished.” Susannah gestured to me, and said, “This one would probably do anything you asked of him, just because of habit.”

“So?” Loren asked as she stared down at me, “He used to be our size! He is a human being.” Susannah frowned as Loren then said to her, “You said you were learning how to shrink people, can you unshrink them?”

Susannah shook her head, “Not really.” She then frowned as she explained, “Loren, even if I could, I wouldn't. They go crazy over their slaves. If they had caught him trying to escape they would've killed him right there. Now they're going to search for him, and if they find out that you're keeping him from them they'll shrink you down too.”

“That's insane!” Loren replied.

“That's what the brands are for, so that you know whose slave it is and you can return them,” Susannah explained as her hand went forward and tried to grab me.

Loren stopped her and said, “I'm not sending him back to be a slave.”

Susannah sighed and stepped back, “Fine, Loren. But don't be surprised when they come for you, and shrink you down too.”

Susannah then stormed off and Loren frowned before turning to me, “Don't worry little guy, I won't let that happen to you again.” Loren then passed me another grape as she returned to her lab work. I sat there, trying to enjoy the grape while I wondered if my small taste of freedom could really ever last.

 

Chapter 7 by gtswburg

The door to the lab opened up later that night. I wasn't really sure what Loren was doing but it was apparently important work as she had been there for most of the day. I turned to see Susannah come back in, and I gulped immediately as she was followed by Stacey and Megan. Stacey and Megan's eyes scanned the room as they entered, and it was Stacey's blue eyes that landed on me first. Stacey immediately marched toward me, and I could feel her footsteps through the table as she approached, her voice thundering across the room, “You've been very bad, slave.”

“What the fuck?” Loren said and she immediately started rushing toward me but Susannah grabbed her. Loren struggled against Susannah and stared at her when she nearly shouted, “Susannah what the hell?”

“It's for your own good, Loren,” Susannah explained, “I told them they could have the slave back if they agreed not to shrink you.”

“What the hell?!” Loren said as she struggled against her friend's grip.

Stacey had finally reached me and snatched me up into her hand. She glowered down at me as she squeezed me hard, I fought back a yelp of pain as I felt her squeeze me even harder. Right as I felt I was about to break though she eased up, and walked toward Megan. “About that deal,” Megan said suddenly, “We were kind of lying.” Megan suddenly lifted her hand into the air and I heard her murmur something under her breath.

I suddenly watched as Loren collapsed in Susannah's arms. Susannah shouted, “Hey, we had a deal!”

Meanwhile Megan closed the distance and snatched Loren off the floor, as she turned toward Susannah, “Just be happy we're not going to shrink you.” Susannah stepped back at those words, as Megan said calmly, “You know how it is, it's just a sorority thing.” Susannah nodded as Megan extended Loren to Stacey and Stacey extended me to Megan. Megan smiled wide as she looked down at me, mouthing the word 'hi' to me as she held me in her hand. She then turned to look at Stacey, “I'm so glad we could make that slave trade, Stacey.”

Stacey shrugged as she looked down at Loren, and squeezed her slightly, I could hear Loren's yelp of pain. Stacey then smiled back at Megan, “It's always nice to break in a new slave.” Stacey then walked out, stuffing Loren into her purse as she did.

Megan smiled at Susannah as she said, “Thank you so much, I was so worried when I lost him. He's a special little guy, you know?” Susannah just nodded meekly as Megan walked out. Megan paused at the door, and said, “I'm sorry about your friend, but Stacey was just going to kill this little fella, and so I needed to trade someone to Stacey.” Susannah glared at Megan for a brief moment as Megan just gave her a wide grin in return. As Megan walked into the hallway she looked down at me and smiled, “We're going to have so much fun, little guy.” Megan then slipped me in between her fleshy melons and then began to skip for a bit as she hummed to herself.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2207