Coming Clean by littlemac
Summary: A man’s sexual secret is damaging his relationship with his girlfriend when an accident at work gives him the opportunity to come clean. But the man’s ex also has something to say.
Categories: Feet, Gentle, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Insertion, Maternal Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: Yes Word count: 27819 Read: 284794 Published: January 19 2011 Updated: January 25 2011
Story Notes:
This is my first story.

1. Chapter 1 by littlemac

2. Chapter 2 by littlemac

3. Chapter 3 by littlemac

4. Chapter 4 by littlemac

5. Chapter 5 by littlemac

6. Chapter 6 by littlemac

7. Chapter 7 by littlemac

8. Chapter 8 by littlemac

9. Chapter 9 by littlemac

10. Chapter 10 by littlemac

11. Chapter 11 by littlemac

12. Chapter 12 by littlemac

13. Chapter 13 by littlemac

14. Chapter 14 by littlemac

15. Chapter 15 by littlemac

16. Chapter 16 by littlemac

17. Chapter 17 by littlemac

Chapter 1 by littlemac

     

 Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

      I didn’t know what was the matter with me. My girlfriend Evelyn lay in bed beside me, her back turned away, contently sleeping and understandably worn out. I, on the other hand, felt awash with sexual frustration. Lately, our late night antics would typically end this way- after unsuccessfully getting me to climax, Evelyn would give up and retire for the night. I couldn’t blame her- I was having some serious intimacy problems and it was negatively affecting our sex life. For whatever reason I just couldn’t reach a satisfying climax.

      I climbed out of bed and headed for the shower in our apartment. Evelyn and I had been dating for about 2 years now, but we had only decided to get serious a few months ago when she moved in with me. She was a sweet girl, tall and athletic, and she genuinely cared about me. She had a middle management position at a research facility and had been sent back to school for her M.B.A degree. A smart, strong headed woman- I knew I had found a real catch with her.

      I turned the shower handle and was immediately blasted with ice water. Too lazy to move I just waited until it warmed up. Analyzing my own life in search of an answer to my sexual problem brought me no solution. I had wasted 4 years of my life in the service, but I had finally found myself ready for college. With my military experience I should have gone into business like Evelyn, but I thought a less stressful job would be better for me, so I decided to pursue a teaching degree. As a college history professor I could be something Evelyn would respect, and it would be satisfying work for me as well.  Things were really looking up for me- I was smart, fit, and well on my way to setting my life up. To top it off I had a fantastic girlfriend who meant the world to me. It’s just that, for whatever reason, I couldn’t get off lately. We’d only become sexually active when she moved in with me, which was great at first, but the past month was just frustrating.

      I decided it wasn’t a problem worth spending a great deal of time on. Evelyn was certainly satisfied, at least it seemed that way. I thought that she was immensely attractive, so it wasn’t like I would consider leaving her over this. That would be stupid of me! My sexual problem still persisted, but it was fixable. At that moment I decided that the best course of action would be to finish the deed myself. After 4 years in the service I was well practiced in that act anyways.

      After my shower I crawled back into bed, careful not to wake Evelyn up. She had a busy week ahead of her. She was currently working on a large business deal with the research facility and taking her online classes in the evenings. She was very serious about her work, and often told me about stressful situations she had to deal with. I listened carefully, but thought that she took it home with her too much. I guess in that way I kept her pretty grounded, because she always seemed to feel better after ranting a bit. It was a lot to deal with for her, but she handled it well. I curled up gently beside her and drifted off.

      The next morning I woke to the sound of the neighbors arguing in the apartment below us. This was a regular thing, as they both had some serious substance issues. When they weren’t screwing loudly they were arguing loudly. I couldn’t wait to get a better apartment and take Evelyn with me.

      It would a while before she had to get up for work, and the noise didn’t seem to be bothering her. She had always slept like a rock, and her arm was currently wrapped around my torso. Like a contortionist, I managed to squirm my way out without waking her. As I put on some clothes I eyed her voluptuous form. She was tall for a woman, about 5’10”, with an athletic build. Her body was well toned from years of playing volleyball in high school and college, and unlike many women she maintained that form after she stopped playing. A bit bigger in the hips, she also wore a nice DD-cup bra. A cute face completed the package, with large and expressive green eyes and straight dark brown hair. I was a lucky guy.

      I went to the kitchen, set the stove, and cracked some eggs over a frying pan. As long as I was going to be up, I might as well make some breakfast. I heard Evelyn get up and start up the shower. By the time I was finished making breakfast she was done, and she greeted me as we ate.

      “Good morning Jack, you’re up early.” She accepted the eggs and bacon I made for her.

      “You’ve got that big meeting today, figured I’d help you out with that.” I said as I started pouring her a cup of coffee. “It takes you forever to get ready by yourself.”

      Taking my little jab in stride, she raised her eyebrow and shot back, “Well someone has to pay the bills around here.”

      “Ah, see now you’ve wounded my pride. No coffee for you anymore.” I took the coffee I had just made and sipped it spitefully. I got a small chuckle out of her and poured her a new one.

      We talked quietly, mostly about her job. She was in charge of working with another team from a Japanese company on some biological research, and her boss was really pressuring her to make some progress. On top of this she had a bit of a language and cultural barrier to deal with, which was frustrating her. I reminded her that whole ordeal would be done by the end of the week, and things would get better after that. We finished eating and I got up to leave for my morning run. I kissed Evelyn goodbye and was out the door.

Chapter 2 by littlemac

     I got up to a good pace and cruised around the neighborhood. It was peaceful running in the morning, and had been something I had always done to clear my mind and relax a bit, just zoning out and focusing on my pacing. Before I knew it I was in a familiar part of town, running a well-known course without even realizing it.

      It was where my ex lived, and this was the way I used to run when I was dating her. What a terrible relationship, I thought to myself. We had been good friends all throughout high school. We started dating when I entered the service, and I was confident she would stick with me. This was not the case. Roxanne had cheated on me while I was gone. By the time I got back she promptly dumped me, as I obviously wouldn’t approve of her behavior. The nice girl I knew in high school had changed quite a bit, and I had become an obstacle to her good time. Sometime after our breakup I found out about her extra “activities”.

      I promptly exited her neighborhood and headed back home.

      Evelyn was gone by the time I made it back. I found a note on the table- “Thanks for the breakfast. Looking forward to “seeing” you tonight. Love, Evy” I smiled as I pocketed the note. She was always leaving sexy notes like that. I quickly got ready for class eager to meet the day.

      It was the second week of the new semester. My first few classes went by easily enough, until my afternoon Asian history class. I had little to no knowledge base on that subject, so I thought that it was going to be difficult going for me. Mentally preparing myself to absorb information I hurriedly entered the classroom. I usually sat near the back, and I was so caught up clearing my mind that I hadn’t noticed there was a new person sitting next to me. Unfortunately I spotted her just as I sat down.

      “Hey Jack.” Roxanne said genuinely.

      “Oh. Hi.” My mind raced furiously. It was too late to pick another spot; the instructor had just entered. Besides, that would be rather rude of me. I wouldn’t want to give my ex any more reason to be bitchy with me.

      “Well it’s certainly surprising to run into you here. I thought I’d never see you again after you left.”

      “You dumped me.” I stated dumbly. I was never good at talking with women, especially when I was uncomfortable. I could tell that the more this conversation continued the more this problem would compound.

      “Yeah well, I was going through some rough times. I just needed to get it all sorted out, you know. I hope you’re not sore about the whole thing.” She put her hand on my shoulder.

      “Yeah it must have been really rough while I was in the Army.” I needed to put an end to this and stop being so passive.

      “We did used to be friends, long ago. I was thinking maybe we could be friends again.”
 
      “We did used to be friends.” I agreed. What would Evelyn think if she saw me talking with this whore? Roxanne did seem rather genuine though. Maybe she meant it. I did used to think of her as my best friend back in the day.

      “Well hey, class is starting, we should talk afterwards.” She smiled and turned to the instructor. I was confused by the whole encounter. My last memory of her was when she dumped me for being “too nice” and how she didn’t want to be tied down. After that the rumors started flowing. I would hear about her wild drinking and partying, all the guys she had been seeing, and about how she talked with all our old high school friends about dumping me months before she did it.  She immediately started going out with some other guy I didn’t even know, but at that point I hardly cared anymore. Now she wanted to extend her hand in friendship? No way.

      I turned to look at her. She was wearing a low cut red top and black skirt and sandals. She was about 5’4” with blue eyes and long brown hair. She was a smaller woman, with thicker thighs and calves, but pretty. As I watched she crossed her legs and her skirt rode up her thigh a bit, exposing her legs slightly. She stretched her back, pushing her boobs against her top. She was a fairly attractive woman, even if she did tear my heart out.

      Before I knew it class was over. Roxanne turned to me and asked “Want to get something to eat with me? We can catch up.” It seemed innocent enough so I agreed. I felt like I had regained control of the situation and besides, maybe I could finally tell Roxanne exactly what I thought of her.
 
      She led me to the campus Subway, we ordered and sat down. I made sure to order something small so I could have an excuse to escape. Guilt quickly set it when I thought of the kind of day Evelyn was having. Here I was talking with my cheating ex while she was hard at work.

      “So what are you doing these days Jack?” Roxanne asked innocently.

      “Just going to school. I’m living in an apartment downtown,” I replied curtly.

      “Oh? How’s that going for you? Do you have any roommates?”

      “Affirmative. I live with my girlfriend.” I took a huge bite out of my sandwich. Take that, bitch.

      “Oh. I see. Is she nice? What does she do?” Roxanne didn’t sound particularly interested anymore.
 
      “She’s a manager of a research facility. She’s pretty amazing.” I was almost done with the sandwich at this point.

      “Oh well, hey, I’m happy for you. I’m not seeing anyone at the moment myself. I thought that I should get my life in line and do something productive, so here I am! At college to be a history teacher.” She nodded awkwardly.

      “Cool.” I wasn’t going to make this conversation easy.
 
      “We used to be pretty good friends. We’d hang out and do all kinds of fun stuff. We should do that again. Maybe you could help me with my history- you used to be really smart about all that stuff,” she leaned in as she spoke, and her voice lowered.

      “Honestly any assistance I could provide would be wasted. I’m not particularly good at Asian history.”

      “Well two minds are better than one. Listen I have to go, but you should call me sometime. We could really do a lot of good work together. Here’s my number, in case you forgot.” She stood up and scribbled a number on my napkin, bending over in front of me. As she stooped her cleavage became exposed, and I could almost see her entire boob with the way her top hung from her chest. I remembered that I had really liked those boobs when we were dating and my member stirred slightly at the thought.

      “I’ll see you in class Jack.” She put her hand on my shoulder, smiled, and turned to leave. Her perfumed hung faintly in the air as she sauntered away. That didn’t go as planned, I thought to myself as I cleaned the table up. I was supposed to be the one that left early. This was typical though. She had always seemed to be one step ahead of me in conversations, and she was this time too. Next time I would have to be more assertive and tell her exactly what I thought of her.

Chapter 3 by littlemac

      I had one more class before I was done for the day. After that was finished I ran to the grocery store to pick up groceries. I was feeling guilty about talking with my ex. I shouldn’t have done that, I thought. Evelyn probably wouldn’t say anything about it if had she seen us, but I knew it would have bothered her. For a second I contemplated telling her, but then I remembered her work situation. I decided against it. I didn’t need to be adding any more pressure to her day. I’d make something nice for dinner instead, so I picked up some lobster. She really liked seafood, so I’d made a point of learning how to make it. Content with myself, I headed home.

      I started cooking the lobster at 5, knowing that Evelyn would be home before 6. It should be ready just before she got in the door. Unfortunately, it was almost 8 before Evelyn came in.

      “Sorry, work kept me late. What smells so good in here?” she asked.

      She looked really stunning in her business attire. She had straightened her hair and wore open topped high heels with red toenail polish. She peeled off her heels and rubbed her feet.

      “Lobster,” I replied. “I can reheat it I suppose.” I got up to take it out of the freezer.

      “Oh you sound disappointed. I’m sorry I was late, but something came up.”

      “Eh, it’s ok.” I turned on the oven to preheat it. “How’d work treat you?”

      “Terrible.” I could tell that it had been a particularly bad day. She stripped off her outer jacket a plopped down on the couch, obviously exhausted.

      “Care to elaborate on that a bit?” I pulled a beer out of the fridge and offered her one. She turned it down.

      “Yeah well first my boss chewed me out for not having the progress reports ready, which wasn’t my fault because I told Jerry to tell Saigo to get that done, but apparently he didn’t! Then after all that there was an accident in the labs and we all had to be evacuated, which of course didn’t help us complete our work any faster. It’s just one thing after another. I don’t think we’ll ever get this project done!”

      I could tell she was pretty stressed out. She continued to let it out as I reheated the lobster. I felt bad for her but there wasn’t much I could do. I offered her the seafood.

      “Thank you hon. You always know how to make my day better. I didn’t take a lunch today, and this looks really good.” I sipped my beer as she started eating.

      “Tell me more about this accident. Was anyone hurt?” I asked.

      “Fortunately no,” she replied, “apparently there was some kind of explosion of gasses or something. They push us so hard for results that it become difficult to follow safety procedures. I’ll have to do a report on it tomorrow. And I’ve still got schoolwork to do!”  She exclaimed as she finished eating.

      “I could try to help you with it.” I offered.

      “No, I’m not doing it tonight,” she frowned. “It’s not due just yet and I just don’t feel like it,” her words slowed seductively, “besides, there’s something else I feel like doing.”
 
      She put her hand on my knee.

      “Ok. I can do that.”

      She pulled me over to the sofa, and turned off the lights. Slowly she pulled my shirt off as I pulled down her slacks. She loosened my belt gingerly and peeled my pants off, kissing me sweetly. Pushing me down to the couch, she sat on top of me, and quickly tore off her shirt and bra.

      “You should take those off.” She pointed to my boxers.

      “Sure.”

      Draping herself over me, she kissed me again. I could feel her rock hard nipples driving into my chest. Her body was warm to the touch, and I grasped a good handful of her ass as she groped the back of my head. Her pussy eagerly drove into my pelvis, and I could feel the heat and moisture emanating from it already. She moved quickly, grabbing my stiff member and positioned it in line with her hungry cunt. She swiftly engulfed me, exhaling loudly into my ear and moaning contently. I kissed her neck as she began working me over, rhythmically sliding on my member slowly.

       Aggressively, she grabbed the back of my head and thrust my face into her massive breasts, curling me over as she wedged me in between her cleavage and filled my view with nothing but her magnificent boobs. I put two hands firmly on her arched rear to guide her as I matched her thrusts vigorously. She grunted in ecstasy. Our grinding increased in pace, and her breathing became heavier and she put more in more effort.
 
      She began moaning excitedly, matching it to the timing of her thrusts, which were increasing rapidly. Her whole body got warm, especially her muff which slickened with moisture that oozed slightly onto my pelvis. She was frantically sliding up and down my member now, getting it to rub solidly against the top of her vaginal opening. As she climaxed she did one final death squeeze on my head, driving her chest into my face and surrounding me with nothing but her heavenly cleavage. I felt her vagina tighten and quiver slightly as she exhaled loudly near my ear, huffing from exertion. Her chest rose and fell, rubbing her breasts tenderly against my face and she recovered her breath. She held me like that for several minutes before relaxing her hold and collapsing beside me on the couch.

      Finally able to see again, I turned to her. I was expecting to see my woman in a sex induced haze, but instead she appeared troubled, even angry. I knew something was up.

      “When are you going to talk to me about this?” she asked impatiently.

      I must have looked confused or something, because she said, “You know what’s wrong; don’t try to pretend you don’t! You haven’t climaxed in a month. Every time we have sex! You think I don’t know? You think I’m stupid?!” She stood up, waving her arms in the air.

      I continued to lie on the couch, stupefied. I just couldn’t think of what to say.

       “Sometimes you just make me so angry! You never talk about something that’s clearly been bothering you, you just keep it all bottled up! It’s affecting our intimacy Jack! You might think that there isn’t a problem, but you’re not happy, and I can tell. What’s wrong? You can tell me! I’m your girlfriend, after all. Is it something with school? Or is it me?”

      “It’s not you.” I knew the answer to that one.

      She regained control of herself and sat down next to me. “Are you not happy with me? Are you not happy with me working and making all the money? Are you feeling emasculated, is that it?”

      “No, I’ve never cared about that stuff.”

      “Well then what is it? You can tell me anything. Tell me now before it becomes a bigger problem, because it’s bothering me. I’m constantly stressed out thinking about it. I love you Jack, I don’t want to lose you because you’re bored with me.” She was almost tearing up.

      “I can’t. I mean, I just don’t know the answer Evy. It’s not you, I love you. I wish you wouldn’t worry about it. I would have brought it up sooner but I know you’re stressed out at work. It’s nothing that should be a big problem, because I love you regardless.”
 
      “That doesn’t make me feel any better. My boyfriend has to go pleasure himself in the shower because I can’t do it for him.” She slumped over to the other side of the couch.

      That hit home. The truth actually was that she possibly could pleasure me, but it would involve a dirty little secret I’d kept my whole life. I’d never told anyone about it, because I’d never felt that I could trust anyone well enough with that information. The truth was that I had always been attracted to tall women, really tall women. Taller than is physically possible for a woman to be. This was the primary reason I never shared my fetish- it could never be truly fulfilled. Besides, I was doubly worried Evelyn would think it was weird and leave me. I was glad I’d never told Roxanne, because she would probably use it as blackmail against me now. I knew I just couldn’t trust anyone with that bit of information, and I thought I was ok with that. Apparently my body thought otherwise.

      Evelyn must have picked up on something, because she focused her gaze on me and locked me in eye contact. Her brow furrowed in thought as she mind picked me. I tried to look sideways at her, hoping she wouldn’t figure me out.

      “Don’t worry, I’m sure it’s just a phase or something. It’ll get better. You truly do “do it” for me Evy.” It wasn’t a lie. As a pretty tall girl, she was the closest thing to my fetish.
 
      “Well I just don’t know with you. You can’t seem to open up at all. You might think you’re being tough but you’re acting just like a child.”

      I didn’t know how to respond to that. I felt that if I did I would be inviting a huge argument.

      “Listen, put some serious thought into this. It is a problem for you, whether you’ll admit it or not. And it’s a problem for me. I’m going to bed.” She got up to leave but held her stomach. “I feel so hungry. That lobster didn’t fill me at all.”

      Completely naked, she went into the kitchen to make a bowl of cereal. I watched her as she filled her bowl. She was so hot at that moment, her hair falling all around her, her perfect ass perched ever so slightly as she reached into the fridge. She made it known that she was still upset at me when she leaned back against the wall of the kitchen and frowned in my direction, menacingly eating her cereal. She had a look on her face like she expected me to say something eventually. One bowl became two before she turned disgustedly and went to bed.
     
      I slept on the couch that night.

Chapter 4 by littlemac

     The next morning I made sure to wake up before Evelyn had to go to work. I went for an extra long run and thought about what she had said. When I got back she had already left, and I went to my classes for the day. I was thankful that I had an evening class, so I wouldn’t have to be home until later.
 

    

 ……..

 


      After wrapping up my evening class I walked home. I hoped Evelyn wasn’t still upset with me. I knew she would be home waiting.


      I entered the apartment to find it empty, which was unusual. After scanning my surroundings, I noticed that the door to the shower room was shut, with light emanating from inside. Evelyn could be heard moving about. I knocked on the door.


      “Hey Evy, I’m back from school.”

      “Come in here,” she said worriedly.

      I opened the door and stepped inside. My girlfriend was in her bra and panties, staring into the body mirror on wall.


      “What’s up?”


      “Do I look different to you?”


      I made a point of checking her out and being impressed. I didn’t want this to turn into one of those “Do I look fat to you?” things.


      “You look great!” I gave her a hug from behind, but something did seem a bit off.


      “I’m taller than I was before,” she blurted.

      And there it was. Evelyn had always been the same height as me, but now she was clearly an inch or two taller. I took a step back.

      “Holy shit, you are taller!”

      “I’m worried Jack, I don’t understand what’s going on. My shoe strap broke today. I thought I was just retaining water or something but apparently not!”


      “Maybe it’s just a late growth spurt?”


      She shot a glare at me. “Be real Jack. An overnight two inch growth spurt? Really?”


      “I don’t know! Maybe you should see a doctor.” I was starting to get worried myself. This was really weird.


      “Well I’m going to wait until tomorrow. Maybe I am retaining water or something. I won’t be able to schedule an appointment until then anyways.”


      She threw on a pink tank top and some short pajama shorts. I convinced her to forget about her height gain for the time being and led her into living room and plopped her down on the couch. I asked her about her day as I gave her a foot massage, which was something she always appreciated. Her feet did look bigger to me, as if they’d grown a size, but I felt it was best not to mention it. After catching up I asked if she was hungry. She was, so I went into the kitchen to make some spaghetti for dinner. Evelyn studied for her business classes as I boiled the noodles. When they were done I offered some to her.


      “This looks absolutely great Jack. You’ve really become a pretty good cook.”


      I sat down beside her and took a bite. The noodles didn’t seem quite done. She must be patronizing me.


      “Ugh, hey I don’t think I cooked it well enough.” I turned to her. She was shoveling her face full of spaghetti.


      “You’re crazy. This is great. You did a good job,” she said between bites.


       Assured that she was enjoying it, I toyed with my food a while longer, trying to make myself eat. Finally I gave up and got up to throw it in the trash. I wasn’t hungry anymore anyways.


      Evelyn grabbed my arm. “Are you going to finish that?”


      “No.”


      “I’ll take it. You shouldn’t waste good food.” I handed her the plate, and she quickly began engulfing its contents.


      Someone’s hungry, I thought to myself as I went to grab my textbooks. I knew I should probably get some studying done myself.


      We each read quietly for a while before Evelyn got up and made some popcorn for herself. She offered me some but it just didn’t appeal to me at the moment, so I turned her down. We spent the rest of the night studying before I decided I’d had enough. Kissing my girlfriend goodnight, I headed off to bed.


      I was woken abruptly when Evelyn entered our bedroom and plopped down beside me, creaking the bed springs under her weight. She spooned me, pulling me in close. I felt her arms and legs wrapping around me, leaving me nowhere to go. A warm feeling of satisfaction welled up inside me as I listened to her shallow breathing. I nodded off myself.


      When I woke again it was well before I needed to get up, and it was still pitch black outside. I squirmed out from under Evelyn and threw on some running clothes. Might as well get the morning run out of the way, I thought to myself. I felt pretty good actually, so I figured I’d put in some more miles this morning than I usually did.


      I set off at a great pace, but it wasn’t long before I became hopelessly fatigued. I had only run about half of what I usually did, but it felt like I’d ran a marathon. For the first time in many years, I had to stop to rest my legs. It was so unreal, and I couldn’t figure out what was the matter with me. It was like I was taking longer-than-average strides but getting nowhere. I did an abrupt about-face and trotted home. Maybe I just wasn’t feeling good from not eating. Surely that was it.


      By the time I made it home the sun was coming up. I knew Evelyn would be up soon, so breakfast would need to be made. I figured I would make something easy today, probably some Malt-O-Meal or something like that. After entering our apartment I took a quick cold shower and explored the kitchen for something to make. Nothing seemed to really jump out at me, so I headed into the bedroom to check on Evelyn.


      She was curled up into a ball under our covers, sleeping comfortably. Watching her sleep a feeling of satisfaction welled up inside me. I thought about all the good things she had done for me, and what a wonderful person she was. As she lay sleeping, I removed my clothes and slipped gingerly under the covers. A little “wake me up” action would do her good, and it was the least I could do to relieve her of her stressful day ahead.


     Under the covers she greeted me with a sleepy, “Morning hon.”

     “I love you Evy.” I caressed her temple and traced her jawline.


      Her arms strongly enclosed around me, constricting me into her body as her leg slid up and pulled me closer to her. “I’m going to love you too babe.”
 She rolled over, pulling me effortlessly on top of her. With my face resting on her breasts, she reached under us to grip my member delicately, using the warmth of her entire hand to make me stiff. I felt myself being lulled by a sense of security and intimacy I hadn’t felt in long time with Evelyn. Love hormones pumping feverishly through my brain, I kissed her chest over and over. I pecked tenderly at her breast flesh, and felt her strong hand trace up my back and completely envelope the back of my head. She guided me toward her now pert nipple.


     “Kiss there.”

      I enthusiastically obliged, surrounding her areola with kisses before moving in on the nipple. With her hand still on my penis, she plunged it deep into her sheath, moaning pleasurably. Feeling her body all around me, completely engulfing me, allowing me nowhere to go, brought me a new excitement I’d never felt before. As my mouth enveloped her salty erect nipple she moaned again, pushing my face firmly into her breast. Her other hand moved to my rear, gripping my cheeks firmly and thrusting me deep inside her.


      In the darkness under the covers I couldn’t see a thing. My mouth surrounded Evelyn’s nipple, sucking gently, and the intense warmth from her body was nearly lulling me to sleep. It was such an enjoyable experience. For the first time ever, I decided to let my woman do all the work. She controlled the pacing by firmly gripping my ass and guiding my thrusts into her. Her hand on my head moved me to her other nipple, to give it some attention. Her legs clamped onto the sides of my pelvis. She was in complete control of the action, and I found myself really enjoying it.


      It wasn’t long before I found myself past the point of no return. Evelyn was working frantically, powering her massive hips into my rod and forcefully squeezing my ass. In a moment of pure bliss, I let loose my load into my girlfriend’s voracious pussy. As the base of my penis constricted repeatedly, I felt Evelyn’s vaginal opening clench tightly on my member and quiver slightly, as if to wring out every last drop of my load.


      Exhausted, we laid in that position for quite a while, until Evelyn’s alarm went off. She shut it off and peeled the covers off as the sepia morning light filtered through our blinders.


      “Oh my God!” she exclaimed suddenly.


      As I was still in a sex induced haze, her urgency was lost on me.


      “Jack! Get up!”


      “Wha…?” I rolled off of her massive torso and onto the bed. Wait…


      “Jack, I’ve grown more! I swear it!” She got up and bounded into the bathroom.


      Now I was concerned. I leapt from bed myself, threw on some boxers, and bolted after her.

Chapter 5 by littlemac

     She was standing in front of the mirror, examining her body and nearly in tears. “This isn’t normal Jack. Get the tape measure.”


      I ran to grab it and quickly measured her. “You’re 6’4” Evy.” I was pretty worried. She looked absolutely massive to me. How was this even possible?


      She turned to me. “Really? That’s it? Because I feel a whole lot taller than that! You barely come up to chest now!”


      It was true; I did barely come up to her chest. At the moment I was barely able to peer over the height of her breasts. I took a step back and placed the tape measure on the bathroom sink, but it seemed awkward. Like the sink was… higher than normal.


      Evelyn noticed it too. “Stand with your back to the wall.” She forcefully positioned me near the wall and scooped up the tape.

      “You’re 5’8” now. You’re two inches shorter Jack. That’s why I feel so big.”

      My vision zoomed out for a second when she said that. Many things ran through my mind all at once. My run made sense now- my strides had been shortened. What could have caused this? Would it stop? Would Evelyn be ok?

      Was this why I was finally able to reach a climax- because Evelyn was literally becoming my fetish?

      “Jack! We need to see a doctor. Today.” She grabbed me and towed me into the living room.


      “I suppose I’ll make something to eat.” I said as she picked up the phone dialed a number. She left to throw on some clothes and came back into the kitchen.

      As I got a pot of malted cereal going on the burner, I listened intently to Evelyn’s phone call. She was calling in sick to work.


      “Yes, I’m sure I’m sick. You want to know what with? Why would you…? Oh. Oh. Well yes, that’s exactly what’s happening!!! Jack too. Ok, I’ll jot it down. I’ll be there.” She quickly scribbled something down on a piece of scrap paper.

      She hung up the phone with a guilty look on her face.

      “Ok, what was all that about?” I asked expectantly.

      “Uh, Jack. About the accident at work the other day… apparently that’s likely what’s causing all this.”


      “Huh. What in the hell where you working on?” I stirred the cereal, trying to keep contained.

      Reluctantly, she continued. “Well, it was supposed to be a corporate secret. I wasn’t allowed to tell anyone. We are currently co-developing a new medical treatment that allows for the regrowth of lost tissues in the human body. That gas leak must have exposed me to something.”


      “And me too, now.”


      “They’ve already prescheduled an appointment for us at the facility, they’re flying in specialists from the US and Japan. We’re supposed to be there at 5 today. They assured me that they’d get it all taken care of.”

      The Malt-O-Meal was finished. I scooped some into a bowl for Evelyn, but I didn’t feel like eating.


      “Here.”


      “Thank you Jack.”


      We sat at the kitchen table for a long while. Evelyn blew softly on her hot cereal. I was pissed she hadn’t told me about this earlier, but eventually I got over it. It was part of her job to keep corporate secrets after all; I couldn’t fault her for that. Besides, Tall Evelyn did look really hot.


      “Well. What now?” I asked.

      “I don’t think there’s much we can do. We’ll just have to wait until our appointment.”


      “Why are you getting taller while I’m getting smaller?”


      “I’m not sure honey.”


      We sat quietly for a while longer. I decided I didn’t feel like going to class that day. Evelyn finished her cereal and went to get another bowl.


      “Aren’t you hungry?” She asked as she sat back down. Her bowl was filled to the brim.


      “No. That’s a little strange too. I haven’t eaten in a while.”


      “Well, it’s not improbable that you’re body’s nearly stopped metabolizing.” She scooped another spoonful into her mouth.


      “Your metabolism’s gone through the roof. I can’t keep you fed it seems.”


      “Side effect of height gain?” She shrugged and continued eating.

      “You’re taking this waaay too well.” I frowned.


      “Trust me honey. I’m completely confident work will be able to take care of all of this. By next week everything will be normal, you’ll see.”


      “You’re assured of this?” I wasn’t convinced.


      “Yes! Like I said, just trust me. We do some pretty amazing things that I can’t tell you about.” She smiled confidently as she finished off her cereal and got up to put the dish in the sink.


      I continued staring out the window.


      “Speaking of amazing things…” Her hair fell around me as she embraced me from behind, “Someone had something amazing happen to them today.”

      “I did. That was outstanding.”


      “Hey I’m glad for you. Maybe this whole problem is behind us?” She wrapped her gigantic arms around me tighter.


      “Yeah, hopefully.”

      “You know, it’s funny… I was doing some research on the net the other day about it.”


      Oh great. “What’d you find out?”

      “Oh nothing.” She said mischievously. She was up to something.


      Before I could say anything, she scooped me up from my chair and into her arms, cradling me like a child. She lifted me over to the couch and sat down with me in her lap.


      Strangely enough, I found myself greatly enjoying this. My giantess girlfriend had just effortlessly lifted me and was now holding me in her significantly larger lap. I felt a bit dwarfed by her and my penis received an appropriate rush of blood. I felt it starting to crawl up my leg.


      “I found that some men have the same problems in bed that you do. You’re not keeping anything from me are you Jack?” Her eyebrow was raised quizzically. “Because I think you are.”


      “No I’m not.” I lied.


      “Really?”


      “Uh… not a thing.” My penis was quickly hardening out of my control. Evelyn couldn’t find out about my fetish! I squirmed uncomfortably to hide my traitorous member.


      She chose her words carefully. “Well see, I was just thinking. Before, when I was normal sized, you couldn’t get off anytime. Suddenly, when I’m 6’4”, you’re blowing it all over the place like you never have before. Some things just don’t add up Jack.” She paused, waiting for me to respond. I didn’t.

      “You’re unit’s betraying you there, little man. If you’ve got anything to come clean about… I’m all ears.” She said genuinely.


      I would never get this opportunity again. I cracked. I told her everything. I told her about how I enjoyed the thought of giant women, and how I felt guilty that normally she would never be able to satisfy that. But now she was an actual giantess and I was turned on by that fact even though she had a medical condition. I felt really guilty.

      “I truly just want you to be normal again Evy. I feel horrible for what’s happened to you. Please don’t think of me as some kind of pervert.”

      “I don’t. I’m glad you told me. I understand now why you would keep that from me. But next time, you should just tell me. I love you.” She laid me down on the couch.


      I stared up at her. She was looming over me, her enormous body taking up full view.


       “Besides… If you’d never told me, we’d never be able to do this.” She seductively peeled her tank top off.

Chapter 6 by littlemac

       More sexually fulfilled than I had been in a long time, I got up from the couch to grab a blanket. My package was tingly and raw, but in a contented way. Evelyn was spread out over the whole couch, her head propped on her elbow. Her immense feet hung off the edge, and a heavenly smile spread across her lips.


      “That was really good,” she said. “You were way more into it than usual. You really do like your woman big.”


      “Once you’re back to normal though, I’m afraid my problem might come back.” I sat down on the edge of the couch. Her legs took up most of the cushion.


      “We should take advantage of this then. We have until 5,” she smiled devilishly. “This is pretty fun for me too, you know.”


      She lifted her leg over my head and set her big foot into my lap. It was probably close to a foot long, but to me it seemed a lot bigger. Her heel rubbed up against my boxers as she curled her toes, putting her red painted nails right under my chin.


      “Give me a foot massage?” she asked cutely.


      I complied, situating myself so that her sole faced me. My thumbs ran up and down her soft sole, and her toes splayed in delight. I had never realized how sexy my girlfriend’s feet were before. Now that one was the size of my whole forearm, I took great notice. The massage was almost more enjoyable for me than it was for her.


      She switched feet, noting that I had an erection. “You like my feet too?”


      “Evy, you’re a sexy woman, what can I say?”


      She pressed her red toes into my bare chest, her foot almost covering my whole torso. Her heel pressed into my penis, and it jumped to attention. With her foot pushing me back into the couch, she started rubbing me up and down, grinding my member between my stomach and her heel.


      I looked down at her gigantic toes, gently caressing my chest. Her nail on her big toe must have been two inches wide! Evelyn worked her foot harder, then brought her foot down to my penis and started rubbing it between her toes. I was getting pretty excited again, being completely at the mercy of my girlfriend’s foot.


      After a few minutes she stopped. “That’s good enough for right now, besides I’m hungry.”  She got up and headed into the kitchen. I threw some clothes on. Of course they were getting a bit loose, like I was wearing a size too large. It was later in the morning, so I figured the mail would be in. I headed downstairs to the apartment mailboxes.


      I opened our box up with our key. It was a nice morning out, with clear skies. Flipping through our mail I saw it was nothing but junk credit card offers.
 I turned to head back inside when I spied a woman walking across the street. My heart sank.


      Roxanne saw me just when I saw her, so there was no way I could walk away without looking like a jerk. She waved and quickly crossed the street.


      “Hey Jack! Is this where you’re living now?” She gripped her book bag. She must have been heading to our Asian history class.


      “Uh yeah.” I was completely off my guard. She was wearing a cute yellow top with tight blue jeans and high heels. Her hair was curled. With her heels on she was as tall as I was, and I was hoping she wouldn’t notice.


      She eyed me from head to toe. “Not making it to class today?”


      “No, I’ve got something going on.”


      She moved in closer. “If you wanted I could take some notes for you. I’ll stop by later to drop them off.” She placed her arm on my shoulder and locked eye contact. “It’s on the way anyways.”


      I gulped. She was clearly, obviously, without a doubt hitting on me, which made me feel like a sleaze. I had to abort this conversation!


      “Ah, that’s ok!” I stumbled backwards nervously. I had meant to say it in a tone that meant “don’t bother” but in my uneasiness it came out wrong and she misinterpreted it.


      “Great! I’ll be by later then.” Roxanne winked and did a girly wave. “It’ll be around 5.”


      I watched as she continued walking to class. What a failure of a conversation. Plus Roxanne now knew where I was living. My only saving grace would be that Evelyn and I would be gone by 5. I made a mental note to be out the door much sooner than that. Better to be safe than sorry.


      I headed back up to the apartment and found Evelyn lounging on the couch, watching T.V. and eating a box of Cheez-Its. I threw the mail down on the counter and sat next to her.


      “Want some?” She offered me the crackers.


      “Eh, no thanks.”


      She eyed me curiously. “You look shorter. Go get the tape measure.”


      I grabbed it off the counter and handed it to her. She made a quick measurement and concluded “that I was now 5’6”.”


      “Really?” I couldn’t mask my disappointment. Evelyn laughed heartily as she measured herself.


      “6’6”! I’m a foot taller than you!”


      Wow. I wasn’t feeling emasculated at all. No sir, not me.


      She noticed my discontent at this fact and brought me in for a quick embrace. “It’s ok little guy, I still love you,” she said teasingly.


      “You’re sure the people at work can fix this?” I asked upwardly.


      “Positive. Although I’m not so sure I want them to anymore. I kind of like you like this.”


      That remark had the simultaneous effect of both frightening and exciting me. On one hand, I was concerned that she might not be entirely kidding. Truthfully however, I was sort of feeling the same way. Not that my ego would allow me to admit it.


      “Ha ha ha. You’re so funny Evelyn.” I broke from her embrace and poked her in the ribs, wiggling my fingers back and forth quickly.


      “Hey! You’re asking for it shrimp.” She squared off into a wrestling stance before diving at me.


      Her shoulder caught me directly in the solar plexus, and I felt a sudden sickness overcome me. It felt like I’d been tackled hard playing football or something. My girlfriend had just hit me with a force equivalent to a college linebacker. Not that I was going to give her the satisfaction of knowing that.


      She brought me down rather easily, pinning me under her mass, which was probably about 230 pounds. I grappled with her on the floor, but she maintained firm wrist control on both my arms. She mounted me effortlessly, putting more pressure on my plexus. As she towered over me she moved to tickle my armpits.
 She laughed at me as I squirmed uncomfortably. Her huge fingers drove into my sides.


      “How’s that feel? Bet you’re regretting what you did!”


      “Like…  hell I am!” I replied between gulps of air. Remembering a bit of my combatives training from the service I grasped one of her arms with both hands and rolled quickly to the side to escape.


      It didn’t work as well as it was supposed to have, and I clumsily had to escape by squirming around in a circle on the ground. However, I was now on my feet and Evelyn was on her knees. I attacked from behind, locking my arms around her waist.


      She laughed heartily at my attempt to submit her and flung me easily over her shoulder. I landed on my side and was instantly smothered by her mass. She was really strong!


      I grappled fruitlessly for a few minutes before getting fatigued, while Evelyn used her weight to pin me down. She goaded me the entire time.


     “What’s the matter Jack? Can’t escape out from under your woman?”


      “Tough soldier boy can’t even beat his girlfriend?”


      “I guess we know who’s wearing the pants now. If anything were to happen I’d have to come and protect you!”


      I was completely gassed, but was still trying to muster a weak protest. I just felt so fatigued, like my body was made out of lead. I was in shape though! I should have been able to put up a better fight! Finally I gave in.


     “Ok. You win.” My tongue lolled out. It got hot in here all of a sudden.


     “Hah! Wimpy man! Now I get to do what I want with you!” she smirked evilly.


      “Oh? What’s that?”


      She contemplated for a second, before leaning in for a powerful kiss. Her heavy body pressed into mine, nearly crushing me.


      “You’re going to have to be my slave until we head to the doctor.”


      That was only in a couple hours. I could accept those agreements. “Sure thing.”


      “This means you’re going to have to do what I say. Everything I say. Or I’ll have to teach you who’s boss around here again.” She winked at me and flexed her bicep.


      “Whatever loser.” She let me up.


      “First things first. Make us something to eat, boy. You haven’t eaten in a while.”


      I went to the kitchen to rummage through the cupboard while Evelyn fixed her hair.

      “What do you want?” I asked over my shoulder.


      “Lots of those biscuits you make. Make some mashed potatoes too. And some hamburger and gravy to go on top.”


      That was an easy enough meal, but it sounded more like a dinner.


      “That’s kind of a lot for lunch, don’t you think?”


      “Don’t question me, puny man.” She walked into the kitchen and pinched my ass. Laughing to myself, I pulled a package of hamburger out of the freezer and set it to defrost in the microwave. As I turned to get some potatoes ready I heard Evelyn add another package to the microwave and restart it.


      Wow. She really had an appetite lately.


      I fried up the meat, cooked the potatoes, and baked the biscuits in no time. Evelyn happily filled her plate and sat down to eat.


      “Aren’t you going to have any?” she asked.


      “Ah…”  I wasn’t really hungry, but I probably should eat anyways.


      “You eat that. Remember, you have to do what I say.”


      “…ok” I put some potatoes on my plate and grabbed a biscuit. Before I could sit down next to Evelyn she was already getting her second heaping helping.


      “I’m just so hungry. Must be all this growing I’m doing!” she exclaimed between bites.


      “Yeah. My growing girl’s got to eat, I suppose.” I could barely look at the food. Nausea overcame me as the aroma of the meal entered my nose. It was as if the very thought of food made me sick.


      “Evy, I don’t think I can eat this.”


      “Sure you can. Try a bite.”


       I munched a bit of the bread. I almost finished it before it came choking back up. Coughing, I managed to hold it down.


      “Jack! Are you ok?”


      “I’m fine now,” I regained my breath. My stomach churned uncomfortably. “I think I’m just sick or something.”


      As I went to go lay down on the couch, Evelyn finished eating the rest of the lunch. By the time she was done I was feeling a bit better. She flipped on the T.V. and came back to the couch.


      “Move it, runt.” She pointed to the floor.


      Remembering that I was temporarily still locking in her servitude, I complied. Evelyn sprawled out on the couch, which was looking far too small to contain her. She pointed to the bathroom.


      “Go get me my nail polish. I’m going to do my nails.”


      After a lengthy and difficult conversation from the other room, I managed to locate the specific shade of reddish pink that she wanted amongst the plethora of colors she kept in there. They all looked the same to me.


      Grudgingly, I headed back to the couch and handed her the polish.


      “Thanks sweetie,” she batted her eyes at me, obviously enjoying the situation. She patted her lap. “Come lay next to me.”


     I curled up next to her on the couch, and she rearranged me so she could paint her nails comfortably.  She was propped up on the armrest of the couch, with me lying in her lap facing the T.V. After a minute or two, she stopped painting.


     “Why am I doing this? You’re the one who’s the slave here!” Her giant hand dropped into my lap, and her other hand produced the bottle. “Go. Make them pretty.”


      Her hand rested on my thigh, dwarfing it in size. It was long and athletic, but feminine, with short nails. Curiously, I placed my hand over hers. I was amazed at the sheer size difference. Previously, her hands were always slightly smaller than mine, but now her fingers were nearly two inches longer. Science was a crazy thing.

      I opened the polish bottle and went to work. It was pretty easy going, and before long she had shiny red fingernails to match her toes. Her arms squeezed me in a gentle bear hug, and she kissed the top of my head.


      “Thanks honey.”


      With my head resting peacefully against her bosom, I could hear her gentle heartbeat. Her arms were wrapped around me like blankets, her warm body heat radiating from all around me. Her chest was rising and falling with her breathing, and her hand soothingly caressed my head. It wasn’t long before I nodded off for an afternoon nap, completely surrounded by my giantess girlfriend.

Chapter 7 by littlemac

     “Hey. Hey sleepy get up.”


      My whole world was jostling about. The best sleep I’d had in months was being interrupted by my girlfriend basically creating an earthquake with her body. I was not appreciative of this.


      “Ughh… Evy no…” I turned over onto my stomach and buried my face in her bosom.


      “I don’t think so mister. It’s almost 4.” She shimmied her chest to wake me. Cushy boob flesh smacked me in the face.


      “Ah. I’m up!” As I started to come to Evelyn scooped me up under the armpits, lifted me into the air, and stood me on my feet.

      Rubbing my eyes to clear the haze, I saw her, still sitting on the couch. As my vision cleared she stood. And stood. And stood.


      I stumbled backwards in shock as my girlfriend towered over me. It was possibly the most erotic thing I’d seen all day, and that was saying a lot considering what I’d been seeing.


      “I think I grew again.” She said meekly. She grabbed the tape measure from the table, a puny plaything in her hands by now. She held it up to her head and dropped it down to me.


      “What’s it say?” she asked with a hint of eagerness.


      “You are… about six foot… eleven-ish.”


      “Wow!” she exclaimed excitedly, “almost 7 feet! How small are you now?”


      She quickly fumbled the tape measure with her giant hands to get a quick measurement.


      “Five foot two. You’re smaller than most women now, Jack,” she giggled.


      I was in awe of it all for a while. The world was certainly a different place at 5’2”. Everything looked larger- the table, the kitchen, the counters. Everything fit larger in my hand. It made me feel like a little kid again.


      Evelyn was also taking in her surroundings. “Look at me Jack, I’m taller than the doorframe. I feel so big and powerful. And you look like a little boy to me. Look at you, you’re so cute!” She stooped to give me a hug.


      No sooner had her arms touched mine when I heard a loud tearing noise. Evelyn’s poor tank top fell on my head, and her colossal ass had burst out of her skimpy shorts, which now hung pitifully from her hips.

      “Not so great being big now, is it Evy?”


      “Well, if you’re going to get sassy with me, maybe we shouldn’t go to that appointment. Maybe we can just stay like this,” she shot back.


      I didn’t want any part of that, as much as my penis thought otherwise. I shut up and went into the bedroom to get changed.


      And therein was our first problem- none of our clothes fit anymore. I got off lucky. By tightening my belt and wearing my smallest T-shirt, I just looked like a guy whose clothes didn’t fit. If anything, I even looked kind of “street”.


      Evelyn however, was a lost cause. Nothing of hers even came close to fitting, and eventually I had to take a knife to some old sweat clothes of hers. I cut up the sides of her sweatpants a bit and cut a V into the neck of her shirt to give her boobs somewhere to go. When she finally got on it looked like really silly, body-tight Spandex.


      In our ridiculous getups we made our way to the Evelyn’s car, hoping not to be seen by the neighbors. Evelyn was about to get in to drive, thought better of it, and tossed me her keys.


      “You drive, I’m too big I think.”


      I drove her car regularly, so it was no big deal. However the steering wheel felt a little more unwieldy, and the car seemed to take up more space on the road. Really I was just smaller, but it gave off the illusion that I was driving a boat. Evelyn was hunched in the passenger’s seat, her legs curled up into her lap.
 Before long we made it to the parking lot of Valhalla Research, where Evelyn worked. She told me to pull around back into the employee parking lot. It was a pretty modern looking facility, clearly well funded with a grey main building and assorted warehouses. One warehouse was encased in a white plastic biodome, an obvious quarantine. As we parked I noted several black government cars in the lot. It made me nervous.


      We got out of the car and headed for the main building. Evelyn was in high spirits, excited that I was getting to see where she worked, and explaining things as she went. I would have been a bit more enthused, but I was getting bad vibes.
 She spoke with the receptionist, who pointed us to a closet with some lab gowns. We put them on and were told to wait in the lobby until we were called for.


      I observed my surroundings carefully. Valhalla Research was a nice facility, efficient and plain. It smelled faintly of chemicals, like a high school chemistry lab. It lacked a lot of windows, and was mostly lit by artificial lighting.


      A door opened, and a doctor hurriedly approached us with a clipboard. He was wearing a lab coat with the company logo on it, and carrying a clipboard.


      “Evelyn Paige, Jack Bronson?” he asked.


      “That’s us doctor.” Evelyn responded.


      “I’m Doctor Yoshida. Before we get started it is imperative that you two don’t touch anything, particularly if it’s biological. We just ran some tests and got some new results in. Follow me.”


      That was not what I wanted to hear. From his manner and choice of words, it was apparent that Dr. Yoshida was a scientific doctor, and not a medical professional. To say I was on edge would be an understatement.


      We were led to an adjacent warehouse through a hermetically sealed airlock. As it hissed shut behind us Dr. Yoshida pointed to a bench and gestured for us to sit down. As we did, I heard orderlies bustling around in other rooms of the warehouse, and the buzzing and whirring of machinery.


      “What’s going on doctor?” Evelyn asked meekly.


      “Please allow me to be completely frank here. It seems that during the accident the other day you and several of your coworkers were exposed to an airborne stimulus that has triggered the physical response you are experiencing. Clearly, you’ve passed this on to your accomplice. Unfortunately, at this moment we don’t know a whole lot about the stimulant, so we’re asking you to assist us in performing some testing. So far the tests we’ve been running have been quite successful. The good news is, with a few more breakthroughs, you folks should be well on your way to enjoying a normal life again.”


      That sounded pretty reassuring. “Doctor, before you told us not to touch anything. Why's that?”


      He turned to me. “In our last test we discovered that the stimulant can be passed from one individual to the next via physical contact. We’re going to ask you to please fill out some paperwork, after which you’ll get a checkup and we’ll run some tests.”


      Some orderlies in bio-suits handed us the paperwork, which we promptly filled out. Evelyn and I were separated and taken into different rooms. I sat down on the cool operating table as orderlies rushed about. Dr. Yoshida entered, wearing his bio-suit as well.


      The checkup was conducted much like a normal doctor’s visit- blood pressure, vitals, all that stuff.  I asked a lot of questions but didn’t get very far. Dr. Yoshida would claim that I wasn’t privy to certain information being that I wasn’t an employee, which I thought was just a cover for “we have no idea.”


      About halfway through the inspection, the doctor was called out of the room. He returned shortly with a needle filled with some sort of yellow liquid.


      “Mr. Bronson, it seems we’ve already discovered a way to neutralize your contagiousness. If you’ll allow it, I’d like to give it to you. Your female accomplice has already received it.”


      I agreed, and he gave me the shot. Afterwards, he asked if I had been in physical contact with anyone since the accident. I replied that I hadn’t, since I’d basically just stayed at the apartment the whole time.


      He finished the checkup. After that were some tests, where I ran on a treadmill, gave a blood sample, an MRI, and was exposed to some weird light scan. When all that was finished I met up with Evelyn and Dr. Yoshida gave us a run down.


      “The stimulant’s contagious effects have been neutralized, which is good because we’re allowed to send you folks home now. Essentially, what’s going to happen over the next few days is that we will need for you to be on call for more testing, so please refrain from making any plans. A cure should be developed shortly, likely by the end of the week. We’ve got our best people working on this.”


      “Essentially, we’re going to ask that you try to remain unseen. We understand that you have lives to attend to, and it’s not within our power to stop you from going about your daily lives. However, for the sake of the company’s reputation we ask that you try to avoid any potential media attention.”


      “As far as the stimulant is concerned, it is triggering a biological response in your brain that is manifesting itself in size change. As you probably already know, the response is dictated largely by gender. Mr. Bronson, your lack of appetite is due to your body rapidly metabolizing itself, which has led to your decreased stature. We have determined that at some point this effect will end, at which your body will return to normal metabolic functions, albeit on a smaller scale. We are under the assumption that this will severely limit your dietary options. Try sticking to foods you can keep down, I would suggest a liquid diet for the time being.”


      “Ms. Paige, you’re body is essentially moving in the other direction. Your metabolism is working overtime, which is why you have been so hungry lately. You will continue growing until you reach a certain point. It is ok to eat as much as you want, in fact I encourage it. Your body needs to have as much nutrition as possible right now.”


      “We had some clothes made for you to take home, as your wardrobe no doubt no longer fits you. Feel free to take many different sizes to accommodate you over the next few days. We look forward to working with you in the future, and I assure you that Valhalla Research will produce results shortly.”

Chapter 8 by littlemac

     Evelyn filled me in on some more confidential company information as we drove home. Basically, the stimulant had contacted a small group of employees, who through close proximity with their families had spread the stimulant. The situation right now was that everyone who had contracted the stimulant had received the neutralization, and Valhalla was merely waiting to hear about any new cases popping up, which was good. Apparently the stimulant wasn’t particularly contagious anyways, and seemed to peter out on its own after contacting one or two people. The US government had been notified and was cooperating with Valhalla as well, keeping its ear to the ground for any more outbreaks. The vibe I got from Evelyn was that they were trying to avoid turning this into a big deal with the media. I suspected that the government had been involved in this project from the get go, and probably had something invested in it.


      Evelyn was extremely confident they’d have a fix soon. She explained that because she had been the manager on the day of the accident, she had received the most contact with the stimulant, as she ensured the other co workers were evacuated. Because of this, we were by far the worst cases Valhalla had seen that day.

      She complained that she was already hungry again, so we stopped at McDonald’s on the way home. After a short while we realized that three quarter pound hamburgers weren’t enough to fill her up. She demanded we stop at a grocery store.


      “Ok, head in there and buy lots of cheap stuff. We need to stock up.” She pointed to the door.


      “Aren’t you coming with?”


       “Looking like this? No way! I’ll wait in here.”


       I shrugged and exited the car. I grabbed a cart at the entrance and worked my way through the store. The handle on the cart was so tall that it was just under my chin; it made me feel like a child. I must have shrunk some more, because the clothes Valhalla had given me were already feeling a bit loose.


       I quickly worked my way up and down the aisles. I didn’t feel like sticking around for too long, lest I run into someone I knew. As I filled my cart, I noticed how different the world was. It became a bit much. Everyone and everything towered above me. The supermarket was filled with women, most of which were at best eye level with me or at worse significantly larger. Big hipped housewives, athletic college girls in sweat clothes, attractive middle aged women of all shapes and sizes, there were huge women of various kinds. I found myself staring down a lot, noticing their immense feet a lot more. Heels, pumps, sandals- their feet were all almost bigger than mine. I was felt a strange mix of fear and excitement.
     

     As I went through the Italian aisle I noticed a particularly big boned woman shopping for noodles next to me. She was very tall for a woman, pear shaped and thick. Her thighs were like tree trunks to me, and her wide feet were several inches longer than mine. She was wearing tight teal capris that barely contained her massive ass and open toed flats, and her toenails were a bright pink.


      I stood next to her and started grabbing some spaghetti noodles off the lower shelves. I couldn’t help but stare at her feet. What would happen to me if those huge feet were to step on me, with all that weight and mass behind them? This woman was enormous compared to me, but she was no Evelyn. I thought about how much the both of them weighed, and about how much it would take to crush a man my size. I decided I didn’t want to find out, and that the best idea would be to steer clear of angering Evelyn too much.

       I proceeded to the checkout, where a cute college girl rang up all my stuff. She smiled at me from up high, and was very bubbly and pleasant throughout the transaction. As I struggled to bag up my purchases she came around the checkout and gave me a hand, effortlessly lifting the heavy bags into my cart. She waved and wished me a good night, and I was off into the parking lot.


      Evelyn helped me load the bags into the back seat and truck, locating a box of crackers I’d bought and eating it as we drove home. As we drove I thought about what my life would be like if they didn’t find a cure for me. The grocery store was a real eye opener. My life could be filled with all sorts of new difficulties at this size, and I wasn’t exactly enthused about that. On the plus side, normal everyday women had become towering amazons to me, especially Evy. I decided that there was nothing I could do about it at the time, and hoped my body would quit shrinking.


      After my girlfriend lugged the groceries upstairs in her powerful arms, I set a large pot of noodles to boil as she headed into the shower. Already I noticed that I was significantly smaller than when I’d left, so I grabbed the tape measure again. Unsurprisingly, the tape revealed that I was now about an inch or two under 5 foot. Surely I was going to stop shrinking soon.


      Just as the noodles finished, Evelyn emerged from the bathroom, ducking under the doorway. Her massive frame was sopping wet and wrapped in towels, and her head was about a foot or so from the ceiling. I remembered that we had about an 8 or 9 foot ceiling in this apartment, and she was fortunate it was so tall. Seeing the tape, she grabbed it and asked me to help measure her.

      “I’m now 7’4” she claimed proudly. At least she was enjoying this.


      “Your feast is almost ready,” I said as I took the pot filled with noodles off the stove. I seasoned them, added the sauce, and slapped it on a plate. The plate was filled to the brim before I even halfway emptied the pot.


 Evelyn changed quickly in the other room, throwing on some capris and a stretchy belly shirt work had provided.  As she came back to the table to eat she kissed me on my head before she sat down.


      “You take such good care of me.”


      I poured myself a glass of orange juice and sat next to her. She was turned to the side, measuring the length of her foot with the tape. Curious, I asked how long her feet were.


      “14 inches!” she chirped happily. Leaning and peering to the side of the table, they looked a whole lot bigger than that to me. Of course, so did everything else lately.


      We ate in silence. And by ate, I mean Evelyn voraciously devoured 3 full plates of spaghetti before moving on to a loaf of bread and a gallon of milk. I could barely choke down my orange juice.


      Seeing me struggle with the juice, Evelyn asked, “Do you want to finish that?”

      “No, I can’t” I said dejectedly. It tasted like acid.

      She reached across the table, grabbed the glass, and downed it like she was taking a shot before going back to rummage through the cupboards. She came back with some bananas.


      “Gosh, I just feel so fat eating like this,” she patted her slight paunch from her full stomach. “I just can’t help it though.”

      I knew she needed to eat, but it was honestly beginning to worry me a bit. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out the more she ate, the more she grew. I was beginning to wonder when it was going to stop, for her sake. If they didn’t find a cure, Evelyn was going to be stuck in a world built far too small for her, and I don’t think she quite realized the baggage that came with that. Either she was merely power tripping on her new body, or she had supreme confidence that Valhalla could fix her. I suspected it was likely the latter.


      Regardless, it didn’t really matter what I thought. Everything was out of my hands at this point, so I figured the best thing to do would be to not dwell on “what ifs” and enjoy my life while I could.


      Evelyn noticed I had been rather quiet for a while.


      “You hungry?” she asked quietly.


      “Eh.” Honestly I really couldn’t tell anymore. I probably was.


      She got up and went to the fridge, grabbed a cup and made me a small glass of milk.


      “Here try this.” She held it under my face. I took a sip without too much difficulty.


     “There, that’s good. You’re scaring me a bit Jack, with your lack of appetite. I wouldn’t want my little boyfriend to starve.” She tried to feed me another sip, but I hacked it up. It tasted like it was sour, and my stomach quickly twisted into a knot, rejecting the fluid.


      “Hmm.” She leaned back thoughtfully. After a second or two, she put the glass in the microwave. Fumbling the buttons with her huge fingers, she managed to heat the milk for a few seconds.


     “Try it now.” She grabbed the back of my head and tilted the glass into my mouth.


      The warm milk slid down my throat and soothed my angry stomach. By the time I finished the glass I felt really full. It was a good feeling.


      “See? There you go honey.” Evelyn put the glass in the sink. “You go lay on the couch, I’ll be there in a bit.”


      I switched on the T.V. as Evelyn went into our bedroom. I heard her grunting and struggling for a while, and in a minute or two she came back carrying our bed frame. She set it next to the couch and went back for the mattress and blankets. After five minutes she had rearranged the bed and couch in a way that made a much bigger bed. She spread several blankets and propped up pillows.

      “There, that should work for a while,” she said with her hands on her hips. It was getting pretty late, so we both climbed into bed. I curled up beside my mountainous girlfriend, who was lying on her side. She held me close to her hips, her huge hands wrapping around me. Every time she adjusted herself to get comfortable my whole body lurched against her hips. After a while I wasn’t even watching what was on anymore, I was just enjoying the experience of spooning with a woman who was over 2 feet taller than I was. I spent a good time just staring at her bare feet, and her ridiculously long legs. I gently rubbed her hand, which felt like it was almost the size of a baseball glove. It wasn’t long before I felt an intense heat emanating near the small of my back from Evelyn’s womanly parts.

      “Hey,” she poked me in the side, “you want a back massage?”


 I agreed and rolled over onto my stomach. She got up on her knees and mounted me from behind. I could feel the heat from her pussy near my ass and thighs as her hands went to work.


      Let me just say it was pretty painful, at least at first. Evelyn hadn’t quite figured out that I was a lot smaller than her, and therefore a bit more frail than usual. After I winced a bit she softened her touch and it was much better. Her thick warm thumbs circled my back muscles as her fingers nearly wrapped around my whole chest. She massaged me gently all over, working my shoulders and arms between her fingers. She rolled me onto my stomach and rubbed my abdomen and thighs. Then she took one big pointer finger and slipped it under my beltline.

      “Hey there,” I playfully grabbed her wrist with both hands, “where are YOU going?”


     “I’m just curious to see you, that’s all.” She continued to pull my pants off, exposing me.


     She eyed my body hungrily before proceeding to pull my shirt off in a similar manner. She softly caressed my whole chest with her finger, lightly touching me and then letting off. It was incredibly erotic to find myself completely stripped and at her mercy.


      Her finger stopped on my stomach, before slowly, ever so slowly moving south. Finally, her finger rested on my member, which jumped to meet her touch. Her finger nearly covered my entire rod, and her red nail lightly pressed into my pelvis.

      “I’ve was thinking about that problem you’d been having. About how you finally told me all about it.”


      “Yeah?”


      “That worked out really well for the both of us. I’ve got something like that too, in a way.”


       “Something you’ve been wanting to tell me?”


       “Yes. I want something from you,” she said lowly, menacingly. “But you’re going to have to promise to do a good job.”


      “I’ll do my best.”


       “Are you sure? I feel kind of selfish asking you for this.”


        I could tell that whatever she was about to lay on me was pretty important to her, and likely very kinky and personal. However, after all the great things she’d done for me over the past day, I’d volunteer for anything she asked me to do.


      “Evelyn- It’s better to just say it. Trust me. I would do anything for you right now.”


      We made eye contact for a long period of time. I could tell behind those big green eyes that she was contemplating a lot of things. Finally, she spoke.


      “Jack… I want you to service me.”

       Wow, that was direct. “Will do.”

      “No! Jack, you don’t understand,” Evelyn rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide. With a cruel smile she cupped the back of my head in one hand and pointed to her massive crotch with the other.


      “Service me,” she ordered.

Chapter 9 by littlemac

     She quickly stripped off her clothes, tossing them recklessly to the side. Her body language told me that this was something she had been working herself up to, and she was clearly already at a heightened state of sexual excitement. I knew she had high expectations, and I hoped I could meet them at my size.

      Now completely nude, she spread her legs slowly, carefully exposing her womanly cunt. Her hand shot out, aggressively grasping the back of my puny head and forcefully shoving my face into her slit. Her giant pelvis rocked my entire head, squeezing me into her and slathering my face in her juices. She was incredibly hot, moaning and panting and frantically trying to engulf me, it seemed. I found it a bit difficult to breathe at times, especially when she would clamp her legs around my head to get a tighter fit.


      I quickly learned that I actually had very little control or say in what was happening- Evelyn was going to fuck my face and there wasn’t a damn thing I could do about it. My only obligation quickly became to preserve my own air supply. I tried to do my best to stimulate her clitoris with my tongue, but she quickly made that nearly impossible when she clamped onto my head with both hands, shoving my face in deep.  After a minute, my head was covered in her feminine fluids.


      Evelyn was quickly reaching a powerful climax. As soon as I got some air, I exhaled forcefully into her pussy. My feeble attempts to breathe only seemed to excite her more, as she now used both hands to drive me in again. As she achieved her climax, her thighs wrapped tightly around my head, her pussy quivered, and her cum leaked all over my face. The temperature around me skyrocketed, and her humping motions increased in rapidity.

      It was an experience, and I was glad to have performed for her, even though I really didn’t do much. As her climax subsided, I expected to be released. It never happened. She let me get another gulp of air, sure, but she hardly paused before she was at it again.


      The second go was more violent than the first. I could tell she was trying to see how much force she could use on me, how much pressure she could exert on my face with her cunt. I got the impression that she simply wanted to jackhammer my whole head inside her. I tried to grasp her immense ass to hang on, but this contact merely excited her further. Needing more to get herself off, she rolled me over and soon was mounted on top of me. Her whole mass was resting on my head, and every grind pushed on me harder and harder. She came repeatedly, violently pounding on me with her entire body weight behind it.


      Her relentless assault continued for several minutes, and at various occasions I could have sworn I would black out. I wanted to protest, to cry out for air but her climaxing pussy beat me so senseless that all I could do was lie still and hope it would end soon. Eventually, her ecstasy subsided, and her grinding became slower and less forceful as she calmed.


      Her grip on my head relaxed and she lazily rolled to one side and onto her back.


      “Jack. That was the greatest,” she huffed. “I’ve always wanted to do that.”


      I understood now why she had been so apprehensive about the whole thing. I was glad for her, but I also ached pretty bad. Honestly, it wasn’t a completely terrible experience, and with some practice and regular air breaks it could even be somewhat enjoyable. But at that moment I really didn’t care, all I wanted was some freaking oxygen. After hearing her gasping for breath next to me, I think that applied to both of us.


      After several minutes had passed I asked, “So where did all THAT come from?”

      She stared blissfully up at the ceiling. “You have a cute face.”


      “So your response is to smother it with your womanhood?”

      “Yeah. It is.” she said firmly. “You get to have your fetish. Why can’t I have one too?”


      I was confused. “I’ve gone down on you plenty of times. In fact, whenever you asked me to. What made this so different?”


      She thought carefully about it. “I guess it was because you’re so small now. I never thought about it like this. I can totally see why you like giant women now.”


      She continued, “It’s like… I see you there, so small and helpless, and I’m so huge and dominant. That thought excites me, and I never would have known it if this hadn’t happened. I guess I had a fetish I didn’t even realize. I know it’s stupid, but a part of me is happy when I find out I’ve grown more. There’s a part of me that doesn’t want to go back to the way things were. It’s a bit scary, because I should know better. But… in the moment, I let my instincts just sort of take over.”

      She rolled over to me, and looked over my body. “You need to get washed up.” She scooped me up carefully, cradling me in her arms. She brought me to the sink, set me down, and wiped my face off with a warm wet towel. Then she carried me back to bed and curled up with me held in her arms.


      “I love you Jack,” she said finally. “That was really nice of you to listen to me, to allow me to do that. I needed that, I think.”

      “Good. I’m glad for you.” I was getting pretty sleepy.


      “I’m sorry if I hurt you. I’ll try to be gentler in the future. You’re not as sturdy and I’m pretty heavy. I need to remember that.” She sounded pretty tired as well.


      “It wasn’t that bad.”


      “I won’t do that to you again, not like that. That was cruel, and selfish. You’re a good man, you deserve better than that from me.”

      I turned inwards, to embrace her in a hug. She accepted it, and pulled me in close, smothering me in her bosom. Her large round breasts squished into me.

      “Jack, I’ll take better care of you from now on,” she vowed, but at that point I was already asleep.

Chapter 10 by littlemac

     I woke to the sound of my cell phone going off from somewhere in the house, but before I could even crawl out of bed, it stopped. Annoyed that it had woken me, I sat upright and cleared my eyes.


      When my vision came around, I was absolutely astonished. Sure enough, I’d shrunk overnight. I had expected to lose a few inches, sure, but this was too much. I examined my arms and legs much to my dismay, and I learned that my rate of shrinking was obviously increasing. I turned to Evelyn.


      I was again shocked to find that overnight, my girlfriend had become a mountain. Her mass and girth dwarfed mine. She was still sleeping, with her back turned to me. I surveyed her body. Her hips and ass were like two swollen watermelons sitting on top of each other. Her feet, which were at the end of the bed when we fell asleep, were now hanging precariously off the bed, nearly touching the wall on the other side of the room. Her monstrous figure dominated our entire sleeping area. I honestly became a bit afraid of her at this size. What would have happened if she had merely decided to roll over last night?

      Frantically, I scrambled to find the tape measure. Horrified, I discovered I was barely 4 feet tall. I scampered into the bathroom and grabbed the scale. I weighed like 50 pounds. There were people on fad diets that lost more weight than what I weighed! I was honestly terrified, not necessarily because I was small, no, I was scared of the rate I was shrinking. I had been told it would slow significantly and stop. Losing a whole foot after 8 hours was not “slowing”.


      Nearly panic stricken, I ran back into the living room where Evelyn was. I climbed up onto the bed and started shaking her awake.


      “Evelyn! Evelyn, please wake up!” I pleaded. My pitiful attempts to budge her did little.


      Fuck it, I figured. I leapt off the bed and ran around to where her feet were. As I rounded the corner of the bed her lengthy feet came into view. I was awestruck at their sheer size compared to me. From my perspective her foot looked like it was well over two feet long!

      I grabbed a corner of one of the sheets and lightly tickled her foot with it. After several seconds I had successfully woke her up. I ran back around.


      She sat up and blinked before greeting me. “Hey, good morning Jack.”


      “Evy! Look at me.” I pleaded her.


       She examined me closely. “Say, you’re pretty short now. I wonder how tall I am?”


       She spun around and brought her feet down next to me. The room boomed softly as her feet met the floor. As she stood, she bonked her head on the ceiling.

      “OW!” She held her head and sat back down. Bits of sheetrock fell down onto the bed, and a crack formed in the ceiling.


      “Evelyn, honey, would you seriously focus!” I was getting rather impatient.


      Evelyn put her hands on her hips and frowned. “I don’t like that attitude you’ve got, shrimpy man.” Her hand shot out and grabbed my arm. She pulled me in close and gave me a big hug.

      “You need to calm down. Everything will be ok, I promise. You can trust me. I’ll call Valhalla, but first you’re going to need to measure me. I have to provide them some sort of data.”


      Since she was too tall to stand correctly, she had to lie down on the carpet. I ran the tape measure and discovered she was 10’2”. She had grown almost three feet overnight.


      She rolled over and sat up, cross legged. Even sitting, she was still taller than me. “How much?” she couldn’t mask her eager smile.


      “You’re huge.”


      “Oh c’mon!”


       I sighed, “Ten foot two.”


      “Yes!” she fist pumped in elation, “broke ten feet! I’m probably the tallest woman in the world, Jack.”


       The thought hadn’t occurred to me. I was likely dating the unofficial tallest woman in the world.


       “Screw that,” I replied, “you’re probably the tallest human ever, man or woman.”


       I could tell she was really enjoying this news, so I didn’t want to rain on her parade. As she moved into the kitchen to eat I began looking for my phone.


      I found it in our bedroom, in an old pair of pants. Flipping it open, I found I had 3 voice messages and many, many missed calls, all from a number I didn’t recognize. Thinking it may be Valhalla, I accessed my voice mail.


      Message 1: “Hey Jack, its Roxy. I’m standing outside your apartment right now, wondering where you are. If you’re there please answer, I’ve got your notes for class.”


      Message 2: “Jack, its Roxanne. I’m not sure why you’re not answering your phone, but this is sort of important. Please stop being a jerk and call me back.”


      Message 3: “Jack Bronson, you’re an asshole. I’ve been calling you for days, and this was REALLY important. However, you decided not to get a hold of me. You’ll regret this, you fucking prick… you’ll regret this.”


      Well if she wanted me to call her back, I certainly wasn’t going to now! I figured maybe it was for the best- at least she would stop hitting on me. I was a little pissed Valhalla hadn’t called.


      I went back to the living room. Evelyn was eating ravenously. Her appetite had grown proportionately with her, and it was nearly insatiable at this point. I watched her pop a bag of chips open, dump the entire contents of the bag into her mouth, and toss the empty bag aside before searching for more.


      “Evy, we should call Valhalla” I poked her in the side, trying to get her attention.


      “Not now Jack! You call them if you want to speak with them so bad,” she grumbled angrily. She reminded me of a hungry bear.


      Fine, be like that, I thought as I dialed the phone. I spoke quickly with a receptionist before I was forwarded to Dr. Yoshida.


      First, I explained the situation. Yoshida said my rapid height loss was actually pretty normal, and that it would slow somewhere around 3 or 3 ½ feet, where it would stop.


      Then, I asked how the cure was going. Dr. Yoshida said they were making some progress, but they had recently hit a bit of a roadblock that would delay them for another day or two at most. He told me not to worry, and to just stay home with the phone nearby. They would call if they needed me.


      Finally, I asked about Evelyn, and explained that she was eating unstoppably and growing rapidly. Again, the doctor explained that this was pretty normal, and she would likely stop at around 15-20 feet tall. He told me not to limit her diet and to keep her inside.


      I wasn’t totally satisfied, but I figured it was about as good an answer as I was going to get. I wished him luck on getting the cure before hanging up.
 Evelyn had finished off most of the available food in the kitchen, and insisted I go on another food run. I told her what the doctor had said and she nodded in response. She crashed on our makeshift bed as I left.


      I had difficulty driving, and had to adjust the car accordingly. I sped over to the grocery store- I had no desire to make this last any longer than it needed to.
 Working feverishly, I commandeered a cart and wheeled around the market, grabbing things left and right. Everything was even bigger than the other night, but I tried not to think about it. I attracted a few stares from the people at the store, but I didn’t care. My mission was to simply resupply and get out.

      I noticed that most of the stock was out in the Italian aisle, which was annoying. I was hoping to get a bunch of spaghetti noodles on the cheap to feed my girlfriend, but I had to settle for other things. I heaped my cart until I couldn’t fit anymore and headed to the checkout.


      When I made it through I noticed the cashier was the same cute girl as the night before. She had dirty blonde hair that was done up in a short ponytail and cute hoop earrings. The nametag on her smock read “Dana”.


     She recognized me. “Hey there you. Back for more?”


     “Oh, hey… Dana. Yeah I’m back.” I read her nametag, which was above eye level for me because I was barely taller than her bust line at this point.

       She smiled and started ringing me up. “All this stuff for you?” she asked. I could tell she had noticed I was rather small, and it seemed weird to her that I was getting all this food.


      “It’s not for me.” I tried bagging the food, but was running into the same problems I had the other night. The bags were just too heavy and high up.
 Dana noticed I was having trouble again and swooped in to assist. “I got those there fella. You just sit tight.” She quickly rang and bagged as she went. I appreciated it.


       “You guys are missing all your noodles- that’s pretty crazy. When are you getting restocked?”


       “Some big lady cleared us out last night. She must have had an appetite like you do.” Dana winked at me. “We should be getting a truck tomorrow, I think.”
 I smiled and paid as she finished bagging for me. She turned to me and grasped her hands in front of her smock, which pushed her breasts up a bit. “Thanks for stopping by. I’ll see you again sometime I’m sure.”


       “Most likely.” I quickly made an exit. Something about what Dana had said unnerved me. Life had taught me that my gut was usually right, so I examined her words closer. A big woman had cleared out the grocery store, and that sounded… a lot like Evelyn. I got chills thinking about it- living with a “big” woman had taught me a reasonable amount of fear.


      I played with the thought a bit more as I pulled into the parking lot for our apartment. Valhalla was still possibly looking for outbreaks, because people contracted the stimulant from personal contact. I figured it might be a good idea to call them and let them know what I’d heard. As I opened our mailbox to get our mail for the day, my thoughts jumped back to Dr. Yoshida’s words when he’d given me the neutralization shot. He’d asked if I had touched anyone. I had replied no because I’d stayed in the apartment the whole time.


       I flipped through the mail. Nothing but junk, just like yesterday. At least Roxanne wasn’t around to hit on me this time. 


       “Oh shit……………”

Chapter 11 by littlemac

     Of course, of course it had to be Roxanne! The mystery just solved itself. Roxanne had touched my arm the other day when I had got my mail. She must have had contact with the stimulant. Of all people, it had to be Roxanne.
 
      I didn’t know what to do. I had a mini panic attack thinking about it. Should I tell Evelyn? Probably not, she didn’t need to know. Valhalla certainly should know though. But it was possible that Roxanne was perfectly fine, and getting Valhalla and the US government on her case would not endear her to me. Besides, she would definitely be forced to see me in my shrunken state, which was an embarrassing thought. I needed intel before I could make an informed decision.

      It took me some time to haul the groceries up the stairs and into our apartment. Evelyn napped peacefully on the floor. Our makeshift bed didn’t fit her anymore, so she had made a nest of blankets, mattresses and pillows on the ground. Everything else was shoved up against the walls and corners.


      I devised a quick plan. Without waking my girlfriend I wrote a hasty note, saying that food was in the fridge and I was going for a run. That would buy me some time. I snuck into our room and quickly grabbed some equipment- binoculars, a length of rope, a few carabiners, and one of Evelyn’s black nylons. I packed it all into one of Evelyn’s dark brown fanny packs as I donned a small black shirt and dark pants provided to me by Valhalla. Finally, I fashioned a makeshift harness out of an old jump rope and snuck out of the apartment.


      I bolted off for Roxanne’s neighborhood. I would have preferred for it to be nighttime, but unfortunately time was not a luxury I had. As a four foot tall man dressed in all black, I knew I would be conspicuous, if not a bit ridiculous looking. Imagine watching a ninja midget bolt through your neighborhood. That wouldn’t be suspicious at all.


      I tried my best to counter this by sticking to back alleys and difficult terrain where people wouldn’t see me. The one advantage to my small stature was that I found hiding much easier. As far as I was concerned, I had infiltrated Roxanne’s neighborhood without being detected.


      I quickly checked my surroundings, trying to find a suitable hide from which I could recon. My plan was simple. From a high hidden vantage point I would recon Roxanne’s house over a period of time. Within that time period I should be able to ascertain whether she had symptoms of the stimulant.


       A tall three story building near her house had a suitable spot, a flat roof with a shed-like roof entrance on top that cast a dark shadow from the angle of the sun. With my camouflage, it would be a perfect vantage point.


       I scuttled over behind my building, and as luck would have it the architecture formed a perfect indentation where the building was split in half. Perfect for a man who was 4 feet tall, that is.


      Making sure I was unseen, I bounded over to the wall. It was pretty much the point of no return now. If I was spotted there would be no way I could bluff my way out of the situation. In fact, I may even be confused for a burglar.


      I decided at the very least, if I was spotted I could still escape. I achieved a good hold on the indent. It was only a little over a foot wide, with 4 inches on the sides. Perfect for a man who was 4 feet tall. However, it was a three story building, and at my size it may as well have been 5 or 6 stories. This was going to be dangerous, and there was nowhere for me to stop and take a break.


       I wedged myself in the indent, using the chimney technique to work my way up that I’d learned in the military. For climbing, it was fairly easy going. I’d been forced to do way worse at my 60 some days at Ranger School. I never figured I’d use my military mountaineering skills in regular civilian life, and was surprised at how much I remembered.

       Fairly fatigued, I pulled myself up onto the roof. I went prone and pulled out my rope and carabiners. I affixed the rope to the ceiling and made a quick seat-shoulder rappel, so that if I was discovered I could escape easily by descending down the building. Pulling Evelyn’s black nylon over my head, I poked some eyeholes through the fabric. I crawled to the shadow cast by the roof entrance and pulled out my binoculars. I checked my camouflage, and was pleased to find it blended well, disrupting my shape. I’d be lying if I didn’t admit a small part of me was glad to be doing this kind of work again.

       An hour or two passed without much activity in Roxanne’s house. I spied her car in the garage nearby, so I figured it was likely she was home. I knew I wouldn’t have much time left- Evelyn would begin to wonder where I was if I didn’t return home soon. I wished I’d remembered to bring my phone so I could call her.

       I stayed for about another hour without seeing anything. I heard activity inside the house however, so that confirmed she was home. Maybe if I could just sneak closer and look through the window…

      I evacuated my hide, packing up my equipment and descending down the building. I darted across the street to her garage, then worked my way over to an open window. I heard noises coming from the room where the window was. I crawled closer for a better view, until I was just underneath the window.


      I heard more noises coming from inside, sounding like someone was doing dishes. She was there, for sure. If I could just get a look at inside…


      Peering over the edge of the window and straight into her living room, I saw her sitting cross legged in the middle of the room, surrounded by empty food bags, wrappers, and dirty dishes. The huge bitch was just sitting there, merely stuffing her face and staring out the window. Of course, I had decided to emerge right in her view and she spied me instantly. Her massive body lurched forward as she moved to catch me. “Hey YOU!” she hollered.


      Fuck. I fell backward and landed on my ass. Scrambling like a maniac, I turned to run in between the house and the garage. Roxanne burst out a side door however and had effectively cut off my main escape route. Her massive frame completely blocked the way, and with anger in her eyes she charged at me. “STOP!”


      I did an about face and bolted. My little legs just couldn’t achieve the strides that her long giraffe legs could, and she pounced on me easily. She knocked me senseless as her gargantuan weight pressed down on me. Fuck she was huge, and her thick womanly thighs and calves certainly added considerably to her mass.
 She beat on me repeatedly, and I tasted blood. I covered up and just tried to weather the storm to little avail. After grappling and striking me several times, she ripped my nylon mask off.

      “JACK?” her face showed surprise. My mind wasn’t functioning right and I was pretty punch drunk.


      She grabbed me and hauled me into the garage, like a cavewoman dragging a recent kill. I had neither the mind nor the energy to muster a protest.  She threw me into a chair, and lashed me up quickly with a rope and some clothesline. I still hardly had any sense about me.


      She finished tying me to the chair, and stood in front of me with her hands on her hips, examining me. As my vision cleared a bit I noticed she was completely nude. Her 10 foot tall body towered over me triumphantly, her huge boobs wiggling as she moved. She had a look of rage on her face.


      “So Jack, you’re spying on me now? What happened with you? Why are you so short, and WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ME?”

      I couldn’t even respond yet, my body was doing a self analysis sit rep. I was definitely bleeding from my nose, and I thought it was pretty likely I had broken a rib or too as well. Pain messages flooded in from all my senses. I had been seriously fucked up by this barbarous amazon.


      “ANSWER ME!” Roxanne put her huge foot on my chest, and shoved my chair over. As the chair fell I smacked my head on the concrete floor.


      “You did this! I know you’re responsible for all this! And you’re going to pay, Jack. Oh I’ll make you PAY!” My vision was filled with her feet, silver painted toenails and all. I followed her body up and up, past her cankles and huge calves, past her thunderous womanly hips, hairy cunt, and thin hourglass waist. Her massive boobs heaved in and out as she breathed heavily in anger. I finally managed to rest my eyes on her pretty face, with her small nose and blue eyes. Her light brown hair was slightly beyond shoulder length, and she was wearing black eyeliner. Her face contorted in an evil smile.


      “I’m going to have my way with you Jack. It’s been a while since I’ve been with a man.”


      The last thing I remembered was her foot slamming into my head, smothering me. It all went dark….

Chapter 12 by littlemac

     I woke groggily. My senses were dulled, and I couldn’t tell where I was. How did I even get here? What’s going on?


       As far as I could tell, I was naked, bound and gagged. My restraints consisted of some handcuffs, rope, and a cloth wrapped around my mouth. Pain flooded into my body, and I winced.


       I was in a dark room, lying on cool concrete, and as my vision cleared I could tell I was in a basement of some sorts. Light flooded in from cracks and tall basement windows.


      Fuck. I’d really blown it. I should have just called Valhalla when I had the chance. I struggled with my restraints.


       To my surprise, they were actually quite amateurish. No doubt Roxanne had tied me up, and her giant sausage like fingers were unable to get a tight knot with this tiny rope. After about 20 minutes of work, I had freed myself from the rope and the gag.


       The handcuffs posed a bit of a problem. My captor had enough smarts to get both of my tiny wrists in one cuff and one of my ankles in the other. However, I could tell they weren’t real cuffs- they were the fake kinky ones you’d buy at a sex shop. I smacked them a few times on the cement. Pain flooded in again as I was smashed my limbs against the ground. I didn’t care, and my survival mode had just kicked in. I wasn’t feeling shit.

      After a few more frantic blows and some struggling I managed to bend the metal enough to get my hands free. I left the cuffs dangling off my foot. Moving swiftly, I leapt to the window.


      It was stuck. Hearing thundering footsteps upstairs, I knew I had limited time. In an adrenaline fuelled frenzy, I blasted the window open with my shoulder, likely wrecking the lock. Clean air rushed in, and I scrambled for daylight.


       I felt my foot suddenly catch as something wrapped around it.


       “OH no you don’t.” Roxanne’s voice boomed from the basement.


      Suddenly I was flung back inside. I slammed against the concrete of the basement floor, denied my freedom by my cruel captor. Roxanne’s naked form towered over me, with thunderous laughter coming from above. She’d grown considerably since the last time we’d met, and she could hardly fit inside her basement without hunching over.


      “You’re not going anywhere. I’m not done with you yet!”


      Dazed, I rose to my feet and spat some blood out of my mouth in defiance.

      “You want me bitch?” I tilted my head back and smirked. “Come get me.”

      I instantly regretted that action. Roxanne’s huge leg swung around and kicked my feet out from under me. I slammed into the concrete again, and my wind was flushed out of my lungs. As I gasped for air, her foot came down on my chest, pinning me to the ground. She held me there until I regained my breath, and then lifted her foot.


      She squatted next to me. “Listen here Jacky boy. You can have this two ways. You can do this easy, and listen to my every whim. Or you can resist, which will be futile. And painful. I don’t mind what you choose to do.  Either way, I’m going to get what I want from you.”


      My spirit told me to keep resisting, but my body was begging me to give in. I knew I wouldn’t be able to take much more punishment like this. I decided that I would have to fake breaking down and giving in to her demands to try to escape again when the time was right. But I needed to make my bluff believable. I needed to resist a bit longer.


      “You’re so small now Jack. There’s nothing you can do to get away. Just give up.”


      “What the hell do you want from me, anyways?” I murmured.


      She stood quickly. “Why, the same thing I’ve ALWAYS wanted from you Jack. I want you to be mine. I want to own you.”

      She was certifiably nuts. Regardless, she was also over 15 feet tall, and probably over two thousand pounds of womanly muscle. Boiling it down, she was right- I really didn’t have much of a choice.


      “Oh? That’s it?”


      She sneered, and pressed her huge foot into my face. “Say I own you. Say it, little slave!”


      “I own you.” I could never resist the opportunity to be a smart ass with her.
  She removed her foot, nodding her head. “Oh really? That’s how you want it to be then? Fine.”


       She grabbed me violently with both hands and hauled me up the stairs and into the living room. She threw me down onto the floor on my back and mounted me easily. I tried to resist but she managed to pin my arms down with one hand. She used the weight of her huge lower body to smother the rest of me. I wasn’t going anywhere.


      Sinisterly, her free hand fondled my member. She massaged it with evil intent, fully knowing that it would stiffen as an involuntary reaction. Her long nails purposely pricked my balls, stimulating them as she fondled me.


      When she was satisfied that I was hard enough, she aimed my rod at her hairy, wet muff. She sighed with elation as I slowly slid into her gigantic sheath. Her cunt was sopping wet, and she shuddered with delight as she forced herself on me. Her weight pressed into me as she started grinding.

       Like a steam powered machine, she leisurely began to warm up, grinding over and over. She took her sweet time with raping me, making sure to enjoy every minute of my helplessness and humiliation.

      After a few minutes, I was struggling to hold myself back, to keep from crossing the point of no return. In no way did I want to give her the satisfaction. She noticed this and leaned slowly forward until she was laying gently on top of me, her flat stomach pressing into my head. Her whole body engulfed mine, surrounding me and bathing me in her body heat. Her hungry pussy gushed onto my penis; her cushy labia massaged me as she humped slowly and menacingly.

       “Mmmmm….” she moaned with satisfaction as she fulfilled her sick sexual desires at my expense. I could hear the booming moan rumble through her whole body as she orgasmed blissfully.


      As I was still hard, she kept going. In another minute she was climaxing again, and I was finding it difficult to hang on. I struggled against her body, squirming frantically, and desperately trying to worm my way out. Drunk with ecstasy, she hardly noticed my feeble efforts to resist her assault.


       “I… told you I’d make you pay,” she murmured as she creamed all over me. My whole stomach was wet with feminine fluids.

       She was completely dominating me with her size and sexual power. I tried my best to think of things that would take my mind away from release. I focused in on my rage towards being raped, and was able to hang on for a few more seconds until her orgasm subsided.


       As the rush of climaxing faded, Roxanne noticed I wasn’t having any of it and switched tactics. She rolled over onto her back and grabbed me violently, cramming me over and over into her.


       “You’re fucking me so good Jack! Just like you used to!” she laughed mockingly between breaths. She continued goading, mocking, and generally berating me with humiliation tactics for several minutes.


       “What’s the matter Jack? Can’t take it anymore?”


       “Just do it, you puny man. You know you want to orgasm into me, filling me with your load.”


      “Mmmm…. You’re going to crack, I know it. I’ll break you down eventually!”
 She lost heart just before I was about to orgasm. “Fine.”


      She spread her huge tree trunk thighs wide, and pulled me out of her. “I’ve got a better idea for you. If you don’t want to orgasm, that’s ok. I’ll get my pleasure out of you yet!”

       She gripped my body firmly, driving her claw like nails into my back and chest as she purposefully lowered me into her vagina. She stopped, holding my head just outside her bush. Her thick womanly cum dribbled down the folds of her swollen labia, and her pheromones overpowered my senses. Intense heat radiated from her vagina’s turgid lips. She held me there for dramatic effect, making good and sure that I experienced every detail of her womanhood.


       “Jack, meet my cunt. You two are going to get REAL familiar with each other. Now get to work!”

       She pushed me in the rest of the way. My face penetrated the dense jungle of hair before slamming into her engorged clitoris.


      “Lick!” she demanded loudly.


       I hesitated. She wouldn’t settle for anything less than immediate obedience.

       “LICK.” She demanded again, cruelly squeezing my body with her hands, stabbing me with her nails. I squirmed in pain, and quickly obeyed her command.

       This was torture. I was being legitimately tortured. However, I couldn’t allow myself time to think about it- I had work to do.

       I slathered my ex-girlfriend’s clit, feverishly kissing and sucking for all I was worth. This lasted for a few minutes before she decided she’d had enough and moved me into contact with her meaty labia. Gripping me in one hand, she used the other to spread her juicy pink lips far apart. Her humid pussy loomed open, like a dark, hairy cave into the pits of hell. She plunged my face into her trench.


       My face pierced her sticky, hairy mess. Her pussy muscles squeezed at me greedily, trying their best to devour my entire head. My female captor had a difficult go of it, as I wasn’t exactly the right size. However, years of cramming things into her muff had taught her a few things, and before long my entire head popped easily inside of her, lubed by her fluids.

      It was difficult, if not impossible, to breathe. All I could hear was the drowning sounds of vaginal liquid squirting and gushing all about me, getting into my ears, nose, and mouth. Enthralled with her accomplishment, Roxanne screamed in ecstasy and she raped me in delight.


      “Yes… Yes… YES!!” She rammed me in more and more, squeezing hungrily with her powerful pussy muscles.


       I thought I was dead for sure. Occasionally I caught some air when she readjusted herself, but it wasn’t enough to keep me going.


      The last thing I remembered was hearing liquid explode around me like a waterfall as Roxanne achieved a massive orgasm before I blacked out…

Chapter 13 by littlemac

     It was so warm, warmth coming from below me. Soft and inviting, like Evelyn’s breasts. I remembered Evelyn, and how she was so sweet to me. Where was she anyways? I needed her. I should go look for her.


      I opened my eyes to a dark haze. It felt like I was sitting on a warm heating pad, with a tightness around my waist. All around me I heard the sound of plastic crinkling. Suddenly a long, low grumble emerged from my right, and whatever I was laying on shifted slightly.


       I could barely move, my body was so weak and frail, fatigued and broken. My vision still hadn’t cleared. Where was I? What was I doing? What was the last thing I remembered?


      Oh yeah. I was at Roxanne’s. Then she captured me and raped me. After that she had crammed me into her fleshy cunt, using me like a human dildo. That was the last thing I remembered.


      Slowly my surroundings came into focus, and my senses sharpened. The tightness around my waist was a rope tied around me- clearly I was still a captive. I dared not move. As my feeling came around I could tell I was in Roxanne’s giant lap, and that she was eating something ravenously. The rumbling I heard had come from her stomach, and the crinkling was from a bag.


      I stared upwards, and all I could see was the underside of her gigantic boobs, looming far above me and far outwards. Fuck I was small. How much time had passed since when I’d been knocked out? 


      Roxanne leaned forward and grabbed another dinky bag of popcorn, tearing it open and popping its contents into her mouth. It was a bite size serving to her. She ate powerfully, dominating my entire landscape like a cruel goddess, unaware of the scared little man stirring below her. I never felt so small and helpless as I did right there. I thought back to my previous plan of letting her think she “broke” me before escaping and laughed to myself. What a foolish idea now. There was no escaping this. This woman was larger than a house, and if she wanted to do something to me she was damn well going to do it. My best option would be to completely surrender and simply hope she didn’t feel like killing me.

      I laid perfectly still, hoping she wouldn’t notice I was awake. Roxanne ate for the next half hour, until she apparently ran out of food. I noticed that she had broken through her first floor and was sitting in her basement, her head and upper body still on the first floor. She had smashed everything in her path, creating a nice little place for her to grow.

      Now she was interested in moving around. As I stared upwards, I noticed her hand flatten her perky globular breasts to her chest as she stared down at me. I quickly closed my eyes and pretended to be dead. Where was Evelyn when you needed her!?


      “Hmmm….,” she rumbled. She wasn’t buying it. If I was in better shape I would have tried running, but in my weakened state I knew I would hardly be able to walk.


      Her hand, which looked about 5 feet long to me, reached down to grab me. Roxanne easily scooped me up in one hand like a doll, lifting me up to her eye level.


      She must have only been 25 feet tall or so, but in my shrunken state she may as well have been 50 feet tall. I couldn’t contend with that much female power.


      “Hmm…,” she rumbled again, shaking me slightly and flicking me with her nail. “I think someone’s faking. “


      Her voice was loud and booming, and every time she shifted her weight it seemed like the structural integrity of her house suffered a bit. At this point I don’t think she really cared that much though.


      I opened my eyes, and weakly begged her to let me go.


      This brought on only laughter. “I’m not done with you just yet,” the giantess boomed.


      She set me down in the basement, next to her huge feet. I could see the rope around my waist was tied to one of her ankles, giving me a very short leash.


     “GET TO WORK.” Roxanne ordered, pointing at her enormous feet.


      I shambled forward to her left foot, the one I was tied to. It was sitting sideways on the ground, and was probably close to 8 feet long and 3 feet wide. At least to me, that’s how it looked. Of course, I probably wasn’t more than 3 feet tall at this point.


      I grabbed her big toe, which looked about a foot wide. The silver toenail on her massive foot looked like it was the size of a college textbook. I began rubbing her toe, trying my best to massage.


      “NO. Rub it with your body.” The demand came from up high.


      I brought my body in close, hugging her foot and wrapping my legs around her heel. A slight perspiration on her sole had formed, and I could see Roxanne was fingering herself, enjoying my torment.

      “Rub better.”

      I moved up and down, almost as if I was humping her foot.


      “That’s terrible. Here, I’ll show you,” she thundered mockingly.

      Her other foot slammed into my back, nearly squashing me. The pressure between her two feet started off light. She began to grind her immense feet together, with me between them!


      The smell of her feet was overpowering, and her soft, warm soles seemed intent on grinding me into powder. Her wrinkly masses shifted back and forth, devouring my tiny body and stimulating my flaccid unit with their friction.


      She enjoyed watching me suffer at her feet, occasionally poking at one of my limbs that managed to squirm out from under her. She laughed to herself.
       

     “You’re going to be my slave from now on Jack. Face it, at this size, I OWN you. There’s nothing you can do about it.”


      Delighted with herself, she separated her feet and watched me. Huffing from exertion, I tried my best to hide my involuntary arousal.


      “I can feel you Jack. A part of you is enjoying this after all. Don’t worry, we’ll get to that soon enough.” My ex fingered her hungry snatch expectantly.

      Oh no, not that again. At this size?!


      Roxanne peeled me off her foot with her giant fingers, which were thicker around than my legs. Gingerly manipulating my body, she managed to get me to lie on my back before her. Her massive foot rose, slowly into the air, and then came pressing down into me, squishing me.


       She lightly stamped me repeatedly, taunting me with what she could do if she felt like it, enjoying my horror as her foot would come screaming down and suddenly slow only to rub me lightly into the ground.

      Seeing me starting to soften in my nether regions, she switched torments. She took her one big toe and pressed it into my pelvis, gently grinding it up and down. She brought me to arousal almost flippantly, merely by wiggling her toe. As I stiffened an evil smile spread across her face. Her sexual domination of me was confirmed.


      Her big toe stepped up its activity, rubbing strongly against me and increasing in its pacing. She cooed gently as she attempted to bring me to climax, mocking me that she could do this merely with her toe. Her immense silver toenail filled my vision, only to slide down to my member, her soft balmy skin playing right into my urges.


      Just as I was ready to blow, she stopped, as if she knew.


      “Oh, that’s enough for now I think.” She pinned my chest to the floor with her toe, putting a great deal of pressure on me. I grimaced uncomfortably as my chest cavity absorbed her mass. As a silver lining to my torment, with this mild level of pain it was unlikely I’d broken any ribs from before. However, I wasn’t particularly concerned with that at the moment.


      Roxanne lifted her massive foot and slowly wrapped her strong fingers around me, like a boa constrictor making its kill. I could smell her pungent pussy juice on her fingers. She grinned in ominous anticipation at what was about to happen.
 She stood me up, holding me down on ground level. I was like a doll to her, a weak, easily manipulated doll. She effortlessly snapped the rope around my waist, confident that I wouldn’t escape.


      Squatting, she positioned herself above me. Her massive shadow came over me, a foreboding of what was about to happen. She held herself there for several seconds, allowing me to stare up into her massive cavern of a vagina. Fear filled me as I thought about my fate. That pussy was so large, so hairy, so hungry and so engorged with blood that it frightened me simply to look at it. Her strong vaginal muscles had done a number on me before, but at this size her womanly parts could easily snuff me out- on accident. I shuddered as I thought about what would happen if she got “too excited.” She brushed her hand along her bush, caressing it and warming it up for what was about to happen. Feminine fluids dripped sinisterly from her pubic hair as she prepared her juicy, wet cunt for my entrance.


      Her pussy filled my view, getting closer and closer as she lowered herself on me. I could feel the heat pulsating from her skin, and a certain feminine humidity engulfed me as I caught scent of her pheromones. I wondered if I would survive this- if this were really the end. I gasped one last lungful of air.


      Finally, her hairy bush reached my face, meaty labia spread, and my head was engulfed in her mass. Wet hot and dark, I felt her powerful muscles clench onto face, pulling me in deeper. Greedily, she clenched again, pulling me in up to my shoulders.  A female moan rumbled down from above as she clenched a third time. I penetrated her up to my waist.


      I couldn’t hold still. She still had my legs pinched between her fingers, so I wasn’t about to go anywhere, but that didn’t stop me from thrashing about. In a rare state of claustrophobia, I pushed and wiggled and pressed against the slick walls and folds of her vaginal tract. I could hear her suddenly gasp and laugh at my struggle, moaning in ecstasy as my demise brought her intense pleasure.


      My thrashing did buy me a little more air, particularly when I spread my legs. I noticed light flooded into the fleshy cavern as I kicked my knees out. When her muscles relaxed I could spread her lips and allow a bit of air in. I didn’t know if this was a good thing or not. On one hand, I knew I wouldn’t be snuffed out instantly by this woman’s meaty slit. On the other hand, I wasn’t exactly optimistic about my overall survival anyways. I doubted that Roxanne was going to allow me to survive much longer, so maybe all I was doing was prolonging the inevitable.


      With one final push and squeeze, her voracious pussy swallowed me completely. I was enveloped by her pink fleshy mass, and my head was pressing up against her cervix. Her fingers clenched onto my feet, driving me in and out in a jackhammer-like motion. I wondered how much more of this I would be able to take before I lost all will to live. Already I was getting lethargic; I knew my pitiful attempts to struggle only brought her more pleasure, physically and in a sick dominating way. I did enough movement to stay alive, and little else at this point.

      She climaxed several times over the course of the next half hour. When she did her muscular cunt tensed up so tight it vibrated, desperately trying to squeeze the life out of me. Her body temperature soared, blasting me with heat. I could hear her screaming for joy through her body, and her blood vessels pulsed and thumped loudly as her vagina shot cum all around me, bathing me in her womanly juices.


      At some point it became too much for me to handle, and during one of her massive climaxes I lost control of myself. Dejected, my pitiful member shot its contents into her cavern. In her powerful lust, I doubt she even noticed.
 I had no idea how much longer she serviced herself with me. Inside her vagina, I lost all track of time. All I know is that eventually she tired of raping me and pulled me out, depositing me at her feet in a puddle of her own juices.


      Spying my tiny helpless frame, she laughed villainously as I lay there, nearly comatose. She grabbed a nearby bed sheet and wrapped me up in it, drying me off.


      “Hey Jack,” she cooed. “Your goddess is hungry. I think it’s time we do some shopping together.”


      She clasped me to her bare breast and stood. Her head easily punched through her flimsy roof, and her body exploded up through the house. Structurally, it was sacrificed and it slowly crumbled around her as she grinned with power. I began to fear for humanity.


      Her massive foot lifted out of the basement, and she took her first step outside of her house. The percussion of her footfall echoed slightly.


      She surveyed her surroundings. “You know, I feel good Jack. Strong. Powerful. I’m a goddess, and the world should bow to me. Don’t you agree?” She nudged her breast, bouncing me up and down as her boob jiggled.


     She laughed with insanity, holding me tightly to her massive tit. Her nipple hardened slightly as she told me about all the torment she would cause in her coming rampage. Cities would burn under her wrath, civilization would bow down to her powerful feet. Nations would cease to exist, all infrastructure would crumble under her body. Former governments would pay tribute to her, sending her an endless supply of tiny men to service her and provide her with entertainment and pleasure.


      Her thundering footsteps moved her in the direction of the grocery store.


      “But first, I’m going to have to do some more GROWING!”

 

Chapter 14 by littlemac

     She carried me on her breast to the grocery store. People saw her, silhouetted against the skyline and ran. She laughed, tormenting them with her feet as she stomped through the neighborhood, her merciless feet crushing cars as she went.


      I felt so small against her, tiny and weak with fatigue. Her warm bosom heaved in and out as she breathed, her steps thundering below. I thought about the destruction she was causing, simply from her mass. She must have weighed several tons, and she used that weight to her advantage as she kicked down houses and garages and crushed random things under her feet.

      I looked down to watch her bare foot crush half of a little Nissan car.  Her silver toes smooshed its hood to the dirt like she was crushing a pop can. Laughing, she flipped the car across the street with her foot before continuing on her destructive rampage. I wondered how long it was going to take the National Guard to be involved. I hoped it was soon.


      I didn’t want to look at it anymore. I turned to her face her warm inviting breast. In my weakened state, I noticed her rock solid nipple. It jutted several inches out from her areola, swollen and turgid. To me, it was close to the size of a softball. I squirmed over to it, wrapping my hands around its mass to gain a hold. Her rough areola rubbed against my frail body.


      As I grasped the massive nipple, an inviting feeling overcame me. Something primal inside me was unlocked. It just looked so warm, so hard and stiff. Her round breast flesh was cushy and soft, liquid-like and full. My mouth watered involuntarily. Weakly, I put my lips to her nipple, trying my best to suckle.


      I made contact and latched on. Her entire boob jiggled as she walked, and I sucked for all I was worth. The logical part of me was lamenting that this was ridiculous, yet my animalistic instincts dominated my actions. I sucked on her salty boob flesh as she tore open the roof of the grocery store.


      She stepped inside the supermarket, her massive feet crushing displays and knocking over piles of canned food. She forgot about me as she shoveled her face, grabbing food from wherever she could find it. People ran screaming as she devoured everything in sight.


      I got nowhere with her breasts, as she obviously wasn’t lactating. My logical mind was kicking me for even thinking it was possible. I relaxed my grip on her nipple and flopped weakly into her hand.


      She continued eating, oblivious to everything else around her. Her stomach rumbled, like an earthquake, demanding that she feed. She set me down next to her feet to grab more.


      I knew she was preoccupied. Peering over my shoulder, I saw her back was turned. I would never get this chance again. My body burned with pain, my muscles screamed in agony, and my stomach raged with hunger. I was suffering from lack of sleep and was emotionally damaged from being raped. I was in a bad way, easily the worst I’d ever been. I was beyond the point of running away. I was helpless.


      Fuck that. Fuck that straight to hell. There was no way I was going to let this bitch get what she wanted. Fuck that.


      Reciting “Fuck that” in my mind over and over like a mantra, I channeled a reserve of energy I didn’t even know I had. It was beyond survival mode. My higher mental functions shut down as my primal brain took over. Obsessed with surviving, and fuelled by my military experience, my body ramped up and I took off.


      I darted across the grocery store and out into the parking lot. I looked over my shoulder one time, to confirm my captor was still preoccupied with eating. She was, her womanly form towering above the store. I kicked it into gear and with a spartan attitude I ran. I was not to be fucked with. Not by this bitch.


      I was thankful for my Ranger training, and for my ability to retain my endurance. I ran for several miles, stark ass naked. I was headed for Valhalla, although my mind didn’t fully register that it was my destination. As far as I was concerned, I was merely running away.


      I peeled into their parking lot, still under a basic fight or flight reflex. I wasn’t functioning like a human level anymore. I located a warehouse and burst through the door.


      “I need to speak to someone.” I said to the receptionist, in a hollow, droning voice.


      “Uh… right this way?”


      She led me inside the warehouse, where I encountered Dr. Yoshida. He was sitting, busily working at a computer station. The receptionist tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention.


       He turned around. “What the fuck? Who is this?”

       “Bronson, Jack J. Sergeant. 15-474-303” I recited instinctually, from a memory of long ago.


      “Jack? What the hell happened to you?” The doctor glared over his glasses.


      “There’s a giantess downtown, an effect of the stimulant. It is my duty to inform you that she intends to rampage through town. I believe a great many civilians are in danger.” I broke into a cold sweat as the miles I’d put on caught up with me. My legs started to jellify, but I felt myself starting to regain control of my own mental functions.


      He was troubled by the news. “I’ll let the military know.” He got up and headed over to a phone, but stopped next to the receptionist. “Get him some clothes please.”


      “SIR!” I bellowed. I wasn’t finished talking.

      “Yes?” the dejected doctor turned to me.


      “Where is Evelyn?” I asked.


      “She’s in the next warehouse. We’re running some tests on her now. She’s grown a lot Bronson. I’m not sure we’re going to be able to contain her anymore, but regardless we’re close to the cure.”

      The receptionist came back with a pair of shorts. I threw them on, and I turned abruptly heading to the next warehouse. I needed to see her.

      I burst through the door to the warehouse. Scientists were running everywhere, frantically conducting their tests.  Evelyn was sitting in the middle of the room. She was nearly 30 feet tall, and I could tell she was deeply troubled. She looked so beautiful, despite being hooked up to various machines.


      “JACK!” she hollered as she saw me. Ripping various off the various sensors that held her down, she scooped me up into her arm, enveloping me in a warm embrace. She was wearing what seemed like large bed sheets for clothes, and she cupped me close to her bosom. She tore open the door to the warehouse and carried me off into the parking lot, her footsteps sending rumbling shockwaves through the ground.


      Examining me, she could tell I was in rough shape. “What happen to you, Jack? You’ve been gone for days! Where have you been, I was worried sick about you!” Her huge face filled my view, her green eyes filled with concern.


      “I was captured by my ex.” I responded. I told her everything, how she’d seduced me at school, touched me at the mailbox, and how I’d been resistant to her advances. I told my girlfriend how stupid I’d been when I went over to investigate, how I’d been captured and beaten, and how I’d been subjected to torment beyond imagination. I spared her the finer details of exactly what Roxanne did to me.


      “I’m sorry Evy. I’m sorry about everything. This is all my fault.” All those people that were suffering or dying would have been fine if I’d just swallowed my pride and told Valhalla about Roxanne from the get go. 


      Lightheaded, I began to black out. I collapsed forward onto her supple breast as my body began to involuntarily shut down. Physical torture, malnutrition, and my marathon sprint were catching up to me. It was a check my body couldn’t cash.


      “Jack? JACK!” She bumped me with her immense finger. “Stay with me honey. Don’t leave me.”


      “Oh, what do I do?” she fretted, setting me on the ground, her face gripped with indecision. I looked up at her giant form lording over me, dominant and strong. Thinking quickly, Evelyn pulled off her blanket-top, exposing her womanly breasts. They bobbed gently as she moved, round and big and full. Her nipples were swollen considerably, jutting far out from her areolas. As she leaned over me, they got larger and larger.


      Hunger overcame me, and I knew what to do. Her softball like nipple dangled in front of me, her busty chest filling my entire view.


      “Come on Jack.” Evelyn begged.


      My body responded without me really registering what was happening. I reached up and accepted her tit, pulling it down to me. Evelyn’s sensitive nipples lowered gently, pressing into my face and filling my mouth. I closed my eyes and sucked on her skin. I felt like dying.


      I opened my eyes again to see her red nails on her fingers, gently working her breast with her fingertips. She moaned softly and scooped me up with her other hand, cupping me to her breast. As she sat up the milk started to flow, dribbling out of her nipple and into my mouth.


      It was sweet, warm and nourishing. Evelyn moaned again, louder, and she relaxed backward, propping herself up on a nearby hill. She huffed excitedly, closing her eyes and allowing the milk to flow.

      I drank slowly, little by little. I could only ingest so much at a time. At this size her boobs held far more milk than I needed, and Evelyn needed to concentrate so that she didn’t drown me with her stream. She relaxed, allowing the let down feeling of breastfeeding to take her. She hummed softly, and caressed my back with her huge fingers.


      It was the first food I’d had in days, and as the warm fluid filled my stomach it made me want to fall asleep. Nothing could describe how blissful it all was, to finally be reunited with her, to feel her loving caress, to feel my body become energized after days of starvation.


      She fed me carefully, making sure it was working. She smiled down at me, content that I was at ease, enjoying the ‘rightness’ of it all. She switched me to the other breast, and after several minutes I couldn’t take in any more.


      “No more?” She asked when I rejected her nipple. “Oh, that’s too bad.”


     She laid me on the ground next to her and rolled over onto her side, observing me. I rubbed my full stomach as her life giving milk energized me, bringing me back from starvation.

      “That was good right?” she asked, seeking approval.


      “Yes.”


      “You scared me. What happened to you Jack? Really?”


      “You don’t really want to know Evelyn.”


      She touched my chest with one finger. “You can tell me. It’s ok. I think I know already, but I need to be sure.”


      “She raped me, Evelyn. She took me in her hands and she raped me. Repeatedly.” I confessed, hollowly. It felt like my humanity had been stripped of me.


      Evelyn was quiet for several minutes. I peered up at her enormous face. She had a tight lipped look of shock, then sadness, and finally anger. A sneer crossed her face, and I could feel the rage welling up inside of my giantess girlfriend.


      She stood to her full 30 foot height, clenching her fists and dominating the skyline. I had never seen her so angry, and I was afraid. She didn’t seem like she was even in control of herself anymore.


      “STAY HERE.” she ordered.


      “Evelyn!” I piped as I grabbed her foot, “where are you going?”


      “I love you Jack. That’s all you need to know. Now promise me you’ll stay put. I’ll be back later.”


      I watched in awe as she turned to walk away, her hands clenched. The sound of her footsteps thundered through the countryside as she left. I stayed until she was out of sight, then I bolted for the research warehouses. I couldn’t just let her go and do this!

 

Chapter 15 by littlemac

     “Doctor Yoshida! Doctor!” I piped, darting amongst the scientists. I spied him leaning forward on his desk, his hand on his forehead.

      “Yes Mr. Bronson? What is it now.”


      “Evelyn is gone! She went downtown!”


      “What!? Why now of all times!” he slammed his fist on the desk.


       I didn’t understand, and he turned to me to explain.


      “We just finished the cure for the female specimen. We’re producing it now. But now she’s run off!”


      “Doctor, what about the giantess downtown? You know the one destroying the city? What was your plan for her?”


      “The military will take care of it, that’s their jurisdiction.”


      I didn’t want the hear that. I’d been in the military. I knew how they would handle the situation, especially when Evelyn started stomping around. As two dangerous targets started flattening the town, it was going to be difficult to distinguish between a friendly giantess and a threatening one. When civilian’s lives were on the line, necessary sacrifices would need to be made. I didn’t want to think about it.

      “Doctor… give me the sample cure. I can fix this.”


      He scoffed. “You’re 3 feet tall, what are you going to do? Smarten up Bronson, and stay here, if you know what’s good for you.”


      He stood up, angered with me. “I’ve got a cure to develop,” he said as he walked over to a group of scientists.

      Unacceptable.

      That was unacceptable. There was no way I was going to sit idly by while the military blew the woman I loved away.


      As the scientific community around me celebrated the finding of the cure, I snuck about, gathering various things that I would need- a 4 inch utility knife and keys to a company vehicle. I pocketed these items in my tiny shorts as I eavesdropped on their conversation.


      After five minutes, I’d learned all I needed to know. The cure was in a pill form, and they had only made two so far. It was meant to be ingested, which made my mission far more difficult. It didn’t matter however; I was going to do this.

      Overjoyed, Dr. Yoshida held the two pills in his hands. “We’ve done it gentlemen! We’ve beaten the odds yet again!” He beamed to his circle of scientists.


      His back was turned to me. I climbed up on a chair, then onto a nearby table. He was about four feet away at this point. I gripped the knife behind my back- I knew I was only going to get one shot at this. As I prepared to jump, I saw the eyes of Dr. Yoshida’s coworkers widen as they realized what I was about to do.


     I leapt through the air, landing roughly on Yoshida’s back. I dug my heels into his sides, brought my left arm around his throat and brandished the knife with the other, where everyone could see.


      “All right, nobody do anything stupid,” I barked. “Set the pills on the table doc.”


      Yoshida complied. I quickly scooped the pills up, pocketing them as I held the knife to his throat.

      “Here’s what’s going to happen. You eggheads are going to keep working on this cure. I’m going to take the good doctor and he’s going to show me which vehicle these belong to.” I flashed the keys. “And no one is getting hurt today. No one.”


      The scientists backed off. “To the parking lot. Go.” I said to Yoshida, the sharp point of my knife playing on his trachea.


      He carried me on his back to where the company vehicles where. We tried several of them with the keys before we found the right one.


      “Jack, I know what you’re thinking. This isn’t going to work. The pills only work through digestion, and even then at a pretty slow rate. You’re never going to be able to get those women to eat it.”


      “I have to try.”


      “You’re being a fool. Let the military take care of this. You used to be in the military, right? It will all be ok.”


      “They’ll blow her away without thinking twice, Doc. I can’t allow that. She’s my whole life.” It was true- Evelyn WAS my whole life. I couldn’t bear to think of losing her.


      I climbed into the vehicle and released my hold on the doctor. In that moment he seemed to understand why I was doing exactly what I was doing. I sheathed my knife behind my back.


      “Is there anything I can do to help you Jack?” he asked.


      “Keep working on that cure. Get it done.” I started the van. “Oh, and one more thing.”


      “What’s that?”


     “….can you adjust this stupid seat?”

Chapter 16 by littlemac

     I peeled down the highway with all haste. Commandeering the van was difficult, as I had to basically stand on the gas with my lower back leaning against the seat. I had trouble seeing over the steering wheel.


      Luckily, people were fleeing the area, so traffic headed to the grocery store was almost nil. It made my job that much easier. 


      Another thing that made my job easier was that the two women were easy to track, leaving behind large footprints and destruction of property wherever they went. I pulled into the grocery store parking lot. I could tell that they had struggled, and I could hear them fighting a few blocks down. As I pressed on the gas I spied an OH-58 Kiowa helicopter, scouting the situation on the ground for the military. I knew I didn’t have much time before close-in air support would follow. I stepped on it.


      I rounded a corner and spotted the two women. Evelyn was leaning with her back against a three story building, her bare bosom heaving with exertion, holding her arm. Roxanne was pulling herself out of the wreckage of a bank. Her face was battered, and her left eye was bruising. Both women were over 30 feet tall, but Evelyn was slightly bigger by a few feet.


      Roxanne ran across the street and threw herself at Evelyn in a running tackle. My girlfriend dodged smartly to the side, and Roxanne barreled into the building Evy was leaning on. It started to collapse as Evelyn grappled the bitch, throwing her to the ground and mounting her. The two naked women proceeded to beat on each other for several seconds, with Evelyn gaining the upper hand in most exchanges. For a second I allowed myself to take in this awesome sight. I was proud of my woman, she could really lay down the hurt. She must have paid attention during all that play wrestling we did.


      I moved into position where Evelyn could see me. If Evelyn was on top, she could hold Roxanne down, and I could throw the pill into her mouth. However, as I got close enough for the two ladies to see me, things changed.

       The chopping sound of helicopter blades could be heard overhead. I spotted an Apache attack helicopter coming in low. As I dove to the ground, it opened up with its Hydra 70 rocket pods.


       I curled into a ball next to a crumpled car as the world around me exploded. Rockets fell like rain, blasting everything in their wake. Dust and shrapnel flew everywhere, and I was deafened by the rupturing pressure of the rockets exploding. The air was sucked out of me.


       I staggered to my feet as the helicopter zoomed by. I turned to where the women had been grappling.


      They apparently had rolled to the side, and the chopper’s attack run had missed. Evelyn was laying on the ground, and Roxanne just staggered to her feet.


      Seeing her sudden advantage, Roxanne slammed her foot down, curb stomping my girlfriend and knocking her senseless. She was about to follow up on her attack when she spotted the Apache coming in for another attack run.


      Leaping to the side, she avoided a burst from the chopper’s 30mm chain gun. Hot shells fell all around me as it passed overhead.


       Infuriated, Roxanne leapt at the chopper, swatting it clean out of the sky as her hand slammed into the tail rotor. It spun out of control and crashed a few blocks away. Roxanne laughed sinisterly at the destruction she caused.


       Evelyn was down and out. I knew I needed to act quickly to save her. I bolted down the street, ramping over cars and huge piles of rubble.


      Roxanne wrapped a huge hand around Evelyn’s throat and pulled her upwards, her fist cocked. I couldn’t let her do it. I had to give away my position.


       “HEY!”


       Roxanne didn’t hear me.


       “HEY! ROXANNE!” I hollered at the top of my lungs as I ran.


       She turned, as if she still didn’t quite hear me. She did, however, see my tiny form running to her.


       “Jack? My, my, my, what have we here?” She licked her lips seductively as her massive hand blotted out the sky.


       What the hell had I been thinking?


       Her hand surrounded me, grasping me tightly. She lifted my doll-like body high into the air and examined me.

       “You’re just the man I wanted to see. Your goddess has some jobs for you.”


       “Let me down!” I bluffed, trying to get a view of Evelyn. She was still out cold.

       “I’M NOT THROUGH WITH YOU.” She shook me violently, squeezing my body with her hand.


      Roxanne got up and walked a few steps away, crushing a park bench underfoot.


      “We’re going to finish what we started Jack. Way back when…” Her eyes filled with lust.


       “What exactly was that again?” The more I kept her talking, the better Evelyn’s chances of coming to were.


      She shook me again, sharply. “I OWN you Jack! I’ve always owned you! But you tried to escape. You left me for the Army! I cared about you, and you LEFT!”


      This was news to me. As far as I was concerned, she had manipulated me during our whole relationship. When I finally did something I wanted to do, she cheated on me in spite. Now she thought she literally owned me, like a goddess owns a slave. I wasn’t having any of it.


      “Listen here you bitch. You never cared about ME. You manipulated me. You broke my trust. When we were dating you deliberately did everything you could think of to hurt me, for simple spite! Then, when I got back, YOU broke up with ME. You NEVER owned me, and you never will!”


      She didn’t like hearing that. I didn’t care- I didn’t regret it. It was the truth, the cold hard truth and I’d been meaning to get it off my chest for years. A personal part of me was satisfied. I was had been her slave emotionally when we were dating, and I had been her slave physically. No more.


      “Oh, so that’s it. That’s how it’s going to be between us Jack? After I tried to make up with you, you’re going to throw it back into my face like this? Well here’s a news flash for you, JACK! I’m a goddess. I just killed your girlfriend. And I’m ALL POWERFUL. The military can’t stop me, and neither can you. AND I’M GOING TO GET WHAT I WANT!”


     She slammed me into her steamy crotch, viciously trying to cram me in.


      “I’LL OWN YOU ONE WAY OR THE OTHER JACK!”


      I struggled against her, but my attempts to resist were pitiful. My grip slipped on her slick labia, and in seconds I was engulfed feet first by the giantess’s vagina. Her thick meaty twat showed no mercy, desperately squeezing and chewing on my tiny body. Her womanly cum flowed all around me as she savored her domination of me, sliding my pathetic form in and out of her like a human dildo. Enraptured in throes of passion, she threw her head back and laughed in ecstasy…


      -and ate a solid straight right from out of nowhere. I was ejected from her cunt and sent flying several feet to the pavement, where I landed painfully. Roxanne’s head cracked viscerally and she was sent backwards from Evelyn’s punch. I had landed at my woman’s glorious feet, and her sexy female form towered over me.


      Evelyn stood defiantly and clenched her fist. “That’s where you’re wrong bitch. I OWN him. He’s MINE. And I don’t feel like sharing today.” I stared upwards in awe of my magnificent woman, boldly standing over me like a protective mother grizzly bear.


     Roxanne wiped the blood from her mouth, standing slowly.


      “Oh? We’ll see about THAT!”


     Roxanne rushed in, grabbing Evelyn. The two women’s thunderous footsteps rocked the world around me like an earthquake. I scrambled to get out of the way as Roxanne’s massive foot slammed down next to me, her silver painted toes crunching the pavement under her weight.


     Evelyn’s foot slid next to Roxanne’s as she punched her in the body with a rib cracking blow. As I heard Roxanne exhale forcefully, I scrambled onto Evelyn’s beautiful foot. I climbed aboard and hugged her big toe for all I was worth. Violently the women above me exchanged full forced blows, knocking each other about.


      I clung to Evelyn’s toe, her huge red toenail filling my view. Moving to attack, she stepped over an overturned garbage truck, smashing the cab in without even realizing what she’d done. I closed my eyes as glass from the windshield flew all about. I almost slid off when Evelyn backpedalled, catching a punch from Roxanne’s fist that sent her stumbling backwards.


      As awesome as the whole sight was, I did not want to be where I was. I knew Evy wanted to protect me. I wasn’t doing her any favors by being in the middle of the melee.


      Roxanne followed her blow up with a shove. Evelyn fell backwards, tripping over a bakery, and smashing its roof in with her humongous calves. I slid down to her ankle, in awe of the destruction that these two women were causing. I had seen a lot of ordinance being dropped in my life, but nothing compared to this. Experience told me that military bombs and explosives stopped, eventually. These women would not. They could level this whole city in a very short amount of time.


      I jumped off my woman’s foot as she stood. At this point I was wondering where the military was. Roxanne had downed an Apache; that was no small task. No doubt some commander was reassessing the situation, planning new avenues of attack. As strong as these two towering Amazons were, I doubted their skin was impervious to Hellfire missiles.


      Evelyn was beating on Roxanne in a fury, letting loose a barrage of blows that sent the other female flying. She was fighting on pure rage, which wasn’t good. I needed to talk with her, to communicate that I had the cure.


      As luck would have it, Evelyn grabbed Roxanne and threw her over her hip in a hip toss. Roxanne slammed onto her back and skidded over to me, her mouth agape.


      I pulled a pill out of my pocket and ran over to her huge face. This would be worth a shot!


       I got within ten feet of the prostate woman when I let the pill fly. It soared through the air in a beautiful arc, and I felt good about the shot.


      As it floated down towards Roxanne’s mouth, Evelyn leapt from across the street, tucking under to deliver a flying dropkick. I watched in horror as her immense soles loomed into view.


      It didn’t matter. The pill bounced harmlessly off of Roxanne’s front teeth, and vanished amongst the rubble. My heart fell as Evelyn’s feet plowed into Roxanne’s chest, sending me flying from the concussion.


      What was I doing? I thought to myself as I peeled my body off of the tarmac. Why did I do something so reckless? I had just tossed the pill away.


      Roxanne didn’t appreciate being kicked. She rolled away from me and grabbed Evelyn in a scissor hold, her full womanly thighs wrapped tightly around my girlfriend’s neck. Roxanne smiled viciously as she locked her massive feet.


       I could see she was attempting to guillotine Evelyn with her huge legs. I couldn’t allow that to happen. I crawled up onto Roxanne’s towering foot, gripping her by her huge silver toes.


      “NO! Don’t hurt her! Take me!” I hollered to her. Evelyn heard me, and her eyes locked on my small form. She frantically tried to struggle out, but her air supple was being cut off as Roxanne’s muscular legs choked her. Roxanne heard me too, and seeing an opportunity to cause more misery in the world, she bent forward and clawed me up easily.


      “Hey bitch!” she gloated to Evelyn. “I’m pretty hungry. This little man sure looks tasty.”


      Evelyn was doing everything in her power to get out, but most of Roxanne’s mass was in her legs. She was pinned. Roxanne had a clear advantage.


      Roxanne took one look at me, said “I’m going to enjoy eating you,” and popped me into her mouth...

Chapter 17 by littlemac

     Perfect. My plan had worked better than I expected it to.


      As Roxanne’s massive tongue did it’s best to shove me down her gullet, I pulled out the pill and let it slide down the back of her throat. I gripped one of her massive teeth and fumbled for my knife. Roxanne’s mouth wasn’t particularly roomy at my size, and she pushed me down with her fingers, desperate to consume me.


      My fingers found the knife, and I slashed upwards vigorously as I drew it from the sheath. I didn’t stop, and I brought it down, puncturing a hole into Roxanne’s tongue. I spotted her fleshy palate and slashed, ripping a massive gash into her soft palate. I was pretty satisfied that in my frenzy I was doing a number on her mouth.


      She ejected me from her mouth promptly, wailing in pain. I flew through the air, multiple stories up. Actually, this was not anything I wasn’t used to- I’d spent a good part of my service years jumping out of airplanes with the Rangers. Trained instinct took over. Flailing, I managed to right myself and slip into the wind, crossing my arms in front of my chest and positioning my feet in a way that would absorb the landing.


      I landed on Evelyn’s soft belly and executed a perfect five point landing, rolling over her body. It was a miracle I was alive.


      Seeing me, Evelyn clasped me tightly to her tummy and stood up, freed from Roxanne’s terrible death squeeze.


      Roxanne was squirming on the ground, visibly losing size already. She hacked up blood violently and wailed in pain. Evelyn moved to stand over her, and placed her massive foot on Roxanne’s ever decreasing chest, pinning her.


      Evelyn stood there for several minutes, ensuring that her nemesis remained trapped. The pill kicked in slowly, and it would be a while before Roxanne was back to normal size. We didn’t really mind. It was satisfying to see this bitch get hers.


      Evelyn clasped me to her breasts as helicopters touched down around us. Military personnel rushed about, firing grappling hooks that tied a moderately sized Roxanne to the ground. Evelyn stepped aside to allow them to do their job. I was relieved that the military wasn’t going to shoot us.


      I spied Dr. Yoshida on the ground, and Evelyn stooped over to drop me off. As she set me down, Dr. Yoshida came over and shook my hand.


      “Great job Jack! I was watching from the helicopter- that was most impressive!”
     

      “I just did what I needed to do to save Evelyn. I’m sorry I held a knife to you.” I rubbed the back of my neck. My whole body was suddenly sore.


       I just had no more words for anyone at that moment. Soldiers rushed around, accompanied by scientists and members of the media. Everyone wanted to have a word with me, but there was only one person I wanted to talk to.


       I turned to Evelyn and smiled. She knew what I was thinking.


 ……
      

     We rested by a river, in a nearby valley. Evelyn sat down and submerged her bare feet in the cool water, grateful to relax finally. I collapsed next to her, exhausted. It was nice having a giantess girlfriend that could carry you around.

      “I heard what you said back there,” she finally said. “You were really brave.”


      “You were too. I didn’t do it alone.”


      We sat awkwardly for a minute, before I got up. I had something I needed to say.


      “Evelyn?” I walked over to her.


      “Yes?” she turned her huge head to the side. Her huge green eyes welled up.


      I cleared my throat nervously. “Today…. A lot of stuff happened. I thought about my life quite a bit, and about what you mean to me.”


      She waited quietly, but expectantly.


     “Um… well… I mean you saved my life today, a few times. I trust you completely, more than anyone else. I thought about what my life would be like without you, and I couldn’t bear to think about it...”


     I needed to just say it.


      “Honestly Evelyn, I don’t have a ring or anything, but I love you. I’m not sure what’s going to happen to us now, but would you mind marrying me?”


     She sat quietly for a second, then blurted. “Of course! I love you too. I’ve been waiting for you to say that for months now.”


      She brought her massive hand around, pushing my whole body into her for a giant-sized kiss.


      “It’s about time! Gosh, I thought you’d NEVER ask!” she laughed.

      "Giant girlfriends are great and all, but I thought it was about time I got me a giantess wife."

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2055