all I want for christmas is my size back by Mr_G
Summary: Three SW end up at Possibilties bar on Christmas eve.
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 2295 Read: 11867 Published: December 08 2010 Updated: December 08 2010

1. Chapter 1 by Mr_G

2. Chapter 2 by Mr_G

Chapter 1 by Mr_G

1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

All I want for Christmas is my size back

 Chapter one

 December 24 2010 Possibilities bar: crossover plain 

Bozar was cleaning the bar when he saw a six and a half inch brunette standing on the counter.

“How did you get here?”

“I don’t know. One moment we were in Dr. Shrink lab. The next we were here.” The brunette replied.

“We?”

“I have two tiny SW sitting on my shoulder.”

Bozar got out a magnifying glass and sure enough sitting on the brunette’s shoulder was a redhead no bigger than three quarters of an inch tall. Even more shocking was the very tiny blond woman sitting on the redhead shoulders.

 

“You three must have an interesting story to tell. What are you names if you don’t mind me asking?”

“My name is Jane.” The brunette replied.

“Call me Susanna.” The redhead added.

“I’m Molly.” The blond added in a very tiny voice.

“It’s nice to me you ladies. I’m Bozar. I run Possibilities bar.”

“The possibilities bar? The one located in crossover plain.” Susanna asked.

“It’s the one.” Bozar confirmed.

“You heard of this place?” Jane asked Susanna.

“I thought it was a legend. If all realities meet here maybe the cure to the SW potions is here to.”

“But we are victims of three different potions. The odds of us finding all three cures is not good.” Molly pointed out.

“I can’t make any promises. But if you tell me more about how and why you girls shrunk. I might me able to help. For instance who is this Dr. Shrink?”

“Her real name is Susan Shrink. But she knows prefers to be called Dr. Shrink. She’s a mad scientist. But I didn’t realize that when I applied for a job at her lab.” Jane replied.

Six months Earlier

“Jane Patterson. It’s been years. How are you doing?” The tall blond then hugged the shorter brunette.

“Not too good. I haven’t had a job in months. And I’m fear I’m going to be broke and starving. When I saw that you had a job opening for an test subject. Well I’m desperate enough to apply for it.”

“Don’t you worry. I’ll take good care of you.”

 

“By the way, what exactly are my duties as a test subject?”

“I recently got my hands on three magic potions. I plan to test one of them on you.”

“You can’t be serious.”

“I’m very serious.”

“But that doesn’t sound very safe.”

“Jane. We have been friends for years. I would never let you come to harm.”

In hindsight I should have ran out of the lab then instead I let her lead me to a wall chart. She then proceeds to measure me.

 

“I see your 5’5”.”

“What difference does that make?” I asked her.

“I want to measure how much you shrink.” She replied.

“I’m having second thoughts about this.” I whined

“Don’t be such a wimp.” She replied as she jabbed me in the arm with a syringe. I watched as the green fluid went into my body.

 

It didn’t take long for the (censored) potion to take effect. Within a moment the shrinking had started. It didn’t hurt and I barely felt it. If it weren’t for the sight of Dr. Shrink and everything else getting bigger and bigger I would have never have realized I was shrinking.

“That’s funny. I didn’t expect your clothes to shrink with you.” She commented as I shrink past her navel.

It was true my clothes even my shoes were shrinking with me. After what seamed like forever the shrinking stopped. I looked up at the Doctor. She had become in my eyes a sixty foot monster.

 

“Please walk to the wall I want to see how small you are.”

Not seeing much choice in the matter I did as I was told. To my shock the wall was now some distance away. But I reached it in about ten steps.

“You are now 6 and half inches tall. I must have injected you with the 1/10th potion.”

“You don’t know what you injected me with?”

“The potions aren’t marked. You should be grateful it wasn’t the 1/100th or the 1/1000th potions.”

 

“Grateful?  I’m smaller than a Barbie doll. How I’m a going to live?”

“I will take care of you. Besides if the potion works as advertised you’ll never have to eat or drink again. Also you will heal quickly from injuries.”

 

I almost said “that’s impossible” but then again so was shrinking potions. Instead I took a different tract.

“What about my family and friends?  They will notice I’m gone.”

“We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it. In the meantime come here you.”  She reached down to pick me up. I tried to run but she easily caught me and lifted me off the ground.

“Put me down.” I screamed.

“You need to learn to trust me.” She told me as I was lifted up to the level of her face. She looked me up and down and after a long moment she brought me to a scale. She then gently placed me on the scale.

“You’re so light. Do you realize that you weigh a little over a tenth of a pound?”

“I’m that light?”

“When your height was cut to 1/10th your weight was cut to 1/1000th. Wonder if your strength was cut to 1/10th. I should have tested your strength before I shrank you.”

December 24 2010 Possibilities bar: crossover plain 

 

“The next several months were never ending tests. It turned out I really did heal fast and didn’t need to eat or drink. I also didn’t have any um waste products. “Jane explained.

“The potion I took had a similar effect on me. But I was injected with the 1/100th potion. My tale started just a few weeks after Jane’s.” Susanna explained.

Five and half months ago

 

“Hello I’m here for the test subject position. Name is Susanna Johnston.” The tall redhead shook the hand of the shorter blond woman.

“It’s nice to me you. I’m Dr. Shrink. I must say I don’t meet too many women taller than me.”

“I’m 6’3”. I say your six feet even.”

“Excellent guess. Mind if I confirm your height?”

I said yes. And she took me to a wall chart which indeed confirmed my height.

“Tell me how do you like the idea of being short?” She asked me.

“I won’t mind loosing a few inches. I got a bit of a SW fetish.” I told her.

“Excellent.” She cried as she stabbed me with the needle.

 

When the shrinking started I didn’t mind too much. I was a bit surprised my clothes shrank with me. I got to be a bit worried when my eye level sank past her belly.

“Hey doc I’m getting too small.”

“Nonsense. There is no such thing as too small.” She told me.

“How small I’m I going to get?”

“You will shrink to either 0.75 inches or 0.075 inches tall. I’m not sure which potion I injected you with.”

 December 24 2010 Possibilities bar: crossover plain

 

“It turns out I was injected with the 1/100th potion. Like Jane once my shrinking stopped I became a lab rat. I wanted to loose a few inches of height, not 74 and a quarter of them of them.” Susanna told Bozar.

“What about you Molly? Is your story similar?”

“Yes. I was desperate for a job and so when Dr. Shrink had an opening for an intern. I took the job.” Molly began.

Five months ago

 

I was a bit surprised to see Dr. Shrink was attractive six foot blond woman.

“Did anyone ever tell you that look like the late Princess Di?” She asked me.

“Many times.” I replied.

After a few questions about my experience she told me I was hired.

 

She then led me to a room deep in the lab. To my surprise she led me to a wall chart and then measured my height. Which was 5’10” BTW. While she was making notes I noticed something on a nearby table.

 

It was a tiny brunette standing on the table. She was mere inches tall and dressed in a tiny lab coat. She noticed me and said.

“She plans to shrink you. Run.”

But before I could move the evil doctor struck a needle into my arm. That (censored) fluid went into my body.

“I’m I going to get as small as that brunette?”

“No.”

“That’s a relief.”

“You’re going to get a lot smaller. Jane has been shrunk to 1/10th size. You’re going down to 1/1000th size.

I don’t know why but I ran. Within a moment I had started to shrink. It was frustrating. I got smaller with every step. I managed to leave the room but I was the size of a bug by the time I got half way down the hall.

December 24 2010 Possibilities bar: crossover plain 

 

I tried to hide, but Dr. Shrink sent Jane and Susanna after me. I was so tiny that they towered over me. It sucks being the tinniest woman in the world.”

“I didn’t want to go after her. But the doctor didn’t give us a choice.”

“We looked all over the lab for a cure but without success.”

“Can you help us Bozar?”

“Without knowing the potion I can’t provide the cure. But sizechangers and super witches visit my bar all the time. Not to mention other powerful people. Maybe they can help you.” Bozar then headed for an intercom.

“Attention customers. I got three SW that want to get there size restored. If you think you can help please come to the main bar.”

“I hope this is a good idea.” Jane muttered.

“We don’t have much to lose.” Susanna pointed out.

“It would be a nice Christmas present to get our size back.” Molly added.

To be continued

 

Author note: I originally thought about doing a story on each SW. But my muse had other ideas. As for these girls fate I want feedback. Should I be a nice guy and have these girls get there size restored? This did start out as Christmas story after all.  Or should I keep them small? Another option is to go for a surprise ending.

  
Chapter 2 by Mr_G

Chapter two 

December 24 2010 Possibilities bar: crossover plain 

After a few moments two tall women came up to the bar. One was a brunette, the other a blond.

“Oh no! It’s the Spell sisters.” Bozar moaned.

“Who?” Jane asked.

“Now Bozar, we are here to help.” The blond told Bozar. Then she turned to the SW.

“My name is Tammy Spell.”

“And I’m Cindy Spell.” The brunette added.

“I have seen enough ‘Tease that mortal’ shows to suspect your motives.”  Bozar said in a stern voice.

“Now it’s Christmas eve. We just want to help these SW.” Cindy replied.

“Can you make us bigger?” Molly asked.

“Sure can we are powerful super witches.” Tammy assured her.

“Then please make us bigger.” Jane pleaded.

“I want to be bigger.” Susanna pleaded.

“Me too.” Molly added.

The spell sisters snapped their fingers and the SW found themselves elsewhere.

 

December 24 2010 : white space

 

Jane and fellow SW looked around but other than themselves and the spell sisters all they could see was white.

“Where is this place?” Jane asked.

“It’s a little pocket universe of ours.” Tammy explained.

“We didn’t want to wreck possibilities bar.” Cindy added.

“Why would growing to normal size wreck the bar?” Molly asked.

“What makes you think we are restoring you to normal size?” Cindy asked.

The super witches than began to chant and the SW found themselves elsewhere.”

 

 

December 24 2010: somewhere in GTS-space

 

Jane was shocked to find herself sitting on Susanna’s shoulder. Susanna was surprised to find herself sitting on Molly’s shoulder. Molly was shocked to find herself standing on the ground. She was even more surprised when she looked down on the ground.  She seamed to being standing on the edge of a city starched out along a bay.

“Guys you better take a look at this.” Molly then placed Susanna on the ground.

“It looks like a city. Here Jane you take a closer look.” Susanna then placed Jane on the ground.

“It’s a city all right. But every thing is so small I feel like the fifty foot woman.” Jane remarked.

 

Then the spell sisters showed up. They were tall enough to look molly in the eye.

“What have you done?” Molly asked her voice booming over the landscape.

“We have switched the shrinking potions in you bodies with their growing potion counterparts.” Tammy explained.

“Jane is now 10 times her normal size. She is 54 feet two inches tall. Susanna is now 100 times her original height. She is 625 feet tall. While you molly are 1000 times your ordinal height. You are a whopping 5833 feet and four inches tall.” Cindy added.

“I never thought I would say this. But now I’m too big.” Molly moaned.

“Nonsense. Like the shrinking potions the growth potions take care of your need to eat and drink. Also you ladies have no need to use the restroom.” Tammy told them.

“What about rapid healing?” Susanna asked.

“We decided to toss that in.” Cindy answered.

“By the way where are we?” Jane asked.

“You’re on a world in GTS-Space. The city you see before you is Bay City. There were concerns you would go after Dr. Shrink if we send you back to your home world.” Tammy explained.

“Aw I was looking forward to getting some revenge.” Susanna moaned.

“Me too. I wanted to crush her lab to rubble.” Molly added.

“You’re just going to leave us here?” Jane asked.

“Why not? The GTS-goddess who runs this world is friendly. And you girls are big enough to care of yourselves.” Tammy replied before she and her sister disappeared from sight.

“So what do we do now?”Jane asked.

 

The end for now

 

Author note: I was going with a happy ending. Until I read carycomic comments. Is this ending enough of  a surprise for you?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1992