Caught Looking by Sonicfan287
Summary:

In an all new story, I shrink myself to spy on cheerleaders in the shower, but what'll happen when I stay shrunk?


Categories: Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 18419 Read: 109633 Published: November 15 2010 Updated: August 26 2014

1. The beginning by Sonicfan287

2. Chapter 2 by Sonicfan287

3. Taken Home by Sonicfan287

4. Letting It All Out by Sonicfan287

5. Boy Toy by Sonicfan287

6. Escaping Alex by Sonicfan287

7. Dinner Time Conversation by Sonicfan287

8. Unexpected Kindness by Sonicfan287

9. Night Terrors by Sonicfan287

10. Shocking Turns by Sonicfan287

11. Minding the store by Sonicfan287

The beginning by Sonicfan287
I was sitting around outside, waiting for my friend Ashley to get out of softball practice... I knew I should've gotten a ride from my friend Stan instead, but nooo. My friend was a short brunette who I'd known for about 4 years and we went to high school together. We had sort of an attraction to each other but it never seemed to go anywhere. Part of me knew the reason I even wanted a ride with her was because I wanted the time alone, but I hadn't considered how long I'd have to wait after school.

At this point, you're probably wondering who I am. My name's Bobby and I'm 18 years old, and a senior at Middleton High School. I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic, and I guess what you could call a glutton for punishment. Being a young male, I had a certain uncontrollable sexual fascination with the "fairer gender", which is probably what started this mess in the first place. No, it's definitely what started it.

It was around that time, my blonde haired friend Scott came running up to me in a hurry. I couldn't tell if he was running from something or just running for the hell of it, but the rate of his voice and the sweat on his face confirmed that he definitely in fear as he handed me something.

"Dude, take this!" he said, short of breath.

"Uh, what the hell is this?" I said, holding onto what appeared to be a white rock.

"It's the coolest thing ever but you have to be careful with it" he warned. Scott had a habit of over exageratting though, so I doubt it was all that great.

"Scott, this isn't like the time you told me were gonna meet Santa Claus, is it?" I sighed, giving my friend a skeptical look.

"No, dude this thing is legit!" he said, taking occasional looks backward, still in fear "I got it from this wizard down the road and..."

"Wait, did you say wizard?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"You just gotta trust me on this" he said, "this rock gives you the ability to shrink yourself"

"What?" I gasped.

"Yeah, it's ridiculous, man" Scott explained, "I didn't believe it at first myself, but it totally works!"

"Okay, but what's the use of that?" I scoffed, "why would I want to shrink myself?"

"2 words, man... cheer leaders" he said.

"What do you mean?"

"The cheer squad just got out of practice and they're in the showers! All you need to do is shrink yourself with that, and go spy on them!"

"Wait you're serious?" I said, realizing that I did in fact have time to kill.

"Yeah, it's the greatest, you just have to make sure they don't see you obviously" Scott said

"But then how would I grow back afterwards?" I asked.

"Just leave the rock somewhere nearby..." he explained, "then sneak a peek and use it to re-enlarge yourself. Then, you're out of there"

"And they didn't catch you doing this?" I asked.

Scott laughed, and said "Heh, you kidding me? They don't me stealthy Scott for nothing"

"Um, but nobody calls you that" I said.

"Well, they will" he chuckled, "but hey, just hold onto that for me, huh? Whether or not you use it is entirely up to you"

With that, my friend Scott took off, leaving me with this magic rock thing. I looked down at it and felt the temptations running through my mind. I knew it was wrong, but a quick peek couldn't hurt, and shrinking myself would be the only way I could get a close view without being spotted. Besides, it's not like Ashley or anyone else would have to know I did it, and it's not wrong. It's just looking... no harm in that, right?

So, I took the stone into school with me and quickly made a bee-line for the girl's locker rooms, where the showers were. I continously gazed to my left and right to make sure noone was watching me. When I got closer, I set the rock down like Scott said. After all, I wouldn't be able to pick it up once I was shrunk. I put my hand on the rock, before realizing he never told me how to use it.

"Um... huh." I paused, looking down at the rock on the ground. Maybe there was some kind of command phrase or something. "Uh... shrink me now?"

The rock did nothing.

"Abra-kadabra?" I whispered, trying to keep my voice down in case someone walked by. The rock still did nothing "Uh... shrinkus magnificient?"

Still nothing.

"Ugh, work for me you stupid piece of crap!" I found myself exclaiming. All of a sudden, I heard a mesmerizing hum, followed by a cloud of white dust, almost like chalk. Within seconds, I felt myself getting smaller, surrounded by what appeared to be massive rainclouds and an intensifying humming.

"Holy crap!" I shouted, watching the smoke slowly lift to reveal that the locker in front of me was the size of a building. In fact everything around me had grown significantly, including the rock which was now just a tiny bit shorter than me. I only hoped I could remember whatever I did to make it work. I take a cautious look around, somewhat terrorfied to be so small. Just then, I hear female voices.

"Hey Brit, Jeff was so coming onto you" I heard a girl chuckle, her voice possessing the familiar echo of a bathroom. They were all in the shower... just like Scott said. I follow the voice down a somewhat eerie corridor and hear the voices get louder and more intense. Right about now, I was only a few feet away from the shower stalls, and I kinda regretted leaving the rock so far behind. It'd be a long trek back for someone my size. Just then I heard a wet stomping noise, like the sound of wet feet against the concrete floors. Nervously I ducked behind the first thing I could find, a large white tapestry which hung from above. Luckily, it completely covered me and I was able to hear their conversation.

"That practice was pretty tough..." I heard another girl say. "but on the bright side, I'm getting better at somersalts"

I take a quick peek from behind my covering and catch a glimpse of the giantesses in the shower. Something about being so close to such gargantuan beauties was making me feel flush, or maybe it was because the shower room was permeated with steam. Either way, I felt myself becoming aroused by the sight of so many large girls... merely their ankles appeared to be tree trunks from my perspective, towering over me so much that I had to crane my neck for what seemed like miles to reveal their bodily forms, massive curves and somewhere high in the distance, their faces, dripping with moisture just as the rest of their body.

"Is it just me or is it kinda drafty in here?" I heard a girl say with a tsk. She then began walking in my direction. My heart rate increased as she drew closer but I didn't want to draw attention to myself.

"There's a towel right over there if you need it" I heard another girl say and the first girl was getting closer than ever. I saw her feet getting closer from underneath my covering and I began to get ever more afraid. I crouched into the corner and hoped she wouldn't see, but I didn't quite expect what happened next.

"Thanks Brit," this particular giantess said and removed the large white cover from in front of me... I had been standing under a towel rack!

"Oh my god!" she shrieked, covering her nakedness with the white towel and giving me a disdainful look, before looking to the other girls. They all gathered in the same area, their eyes drilling into me.

"Is that Bobby?!" I heard a few of them ask, the few that had known of me to begin with. I cower in fear, and have nothing to say... no way to defend myself.

"What the hell?" one of the girls groaned. "not another one of them"

"Another one?" I asked.

Suddenly, I feel my body get wrapped up uncomfortably tight. I look up to see that I've been captured! I'm seized between the thick, meaty fingers of another cheerleader named Natalie, who holds me up for all of them to see. By now, they've all donned the white towels so I couldn't peep at them.

"I got him!" Natalie said, with a smile.

"Good, I'm so sick of these perverts!" Brittany tsked, "first it was that Scott kid, and now him"

"Scott?" I asked. Guess he was lying about being caught, after all.

"Yeah, he was here and had shrunk himself to spy on us, but he got away before we could catch him" another cheerleader said.

"Yeah, unfortunately, you won't be so lucky..." Natalie said, and gave me a large sinister smile.
Chapter 2 by Sonicfan287
I chuckle nervously as Im dangled in front of all of them... their eyes drilling into my tiny body as I cower in fear, still clutched tightly in Natalie's hand. So extremely nervous, I can only think of one thing to say.

"I'm uh... guessing there's no chance that you girls just let me go..." I whimper, drawing looks of anger from some but looks of laughter from others. Either way, I had already guessed the answer.

"Ha, what do you think?" Natalie laughed, and plunked me down on top of a soap dish. She then looked over to her fellow giantesses, all draped in their white towels as if they were prom dresses. "What do you think, girls?"

She then took a step aside, and made a huddle with the other cheerleaders. I heard feverish whispering but I couldn't get a hint of what they were saying. I leaned forward, trying to listen to them but it was no use. Finally Natalie turned to me, with an evil smile.

"So Bobby..." she said looking down at me, stepping so close to me that her breasts were about level with my tiny body. "You wanna see us shower, huh? Is that why you came in here?"

I froze, speechless.

"You wanted to see a bunch of girls shower together... isn't that it?" she said again. I remained frozen. "Oh cmon silly, just answer the damn question. We won't hurt you... yet..."

"Um..." I whimpered before finally meekly nodding yes. Natalie tsked but it wasn't an angry tsk... a much more suggestive one instead.

"Okay" she finally said, but I could tell this was all part of the act. "In that case, you can shower with me"

"What?" I said, taken aback by what she said. Even I hadn't seen this coming.

"Sure" she smiled, "Just one thing, you're going to be the one to scrub me..."

"Huh?" I asked.

"That's right" Natalie said, "You're going to take that bar of soap and rub it all over my body... and my feet, and everywhere on me... and if you do a good job, maybe we'll let you go, but if not..."

She then thrust her massive foot onto the tile so that it made a damp sploosh noise, but I still knew what she meant. I gulped as she wrapped her hands around me again, tighter than before and took me into the shower stall. She let her towel fall to the ground, revealing her naked body.

"Don't enjoy the view too much" she winked and quickly thust me towards the soap and rubbed me into it. I spat and sputtered as my entire body and mouth was pressed into the massive soap, chunks of it rubbing off on me, making me feel uncomfortable moist. She turns the water up with her free hand while massaging the soap with my body in her other. Finally, after my mouth thoroughly tastes like soap and I have small red bruises on my body from the abrasion of soap on me, she thrusts me onto her arm, rubbing me back and forth. I slide almost effortlessly between the smooth surface of her skin and the soap which had made me quite slippery. She stops suddenly and brings me to her face again.

"So, little one, how do you like being my bar of soap?" she asked.

I was almost too worn out to answer, but I actually didn't mind it as much as I thought. Being rubbed into the dirty bar of soap was unpleasant, to say the least but the rest hadn't been so bad and my heart and mind were raising to see the massive girl in the nude.

"I...I..." I stuttered, but didn't get much further than that before I noticed her other hand making its way down at me. "Wh-What are you doing?"

"Well, it's not really fair that I have to be naked and you still wear clothes" Natalie shrugged and without explaining much more, she proceeded to flip me onto my back and begin stripping me with my pants first before forcing her hand around. I struggled and finally yelled "Wait!"

She paused.

"Please don't hurt me... if you loosen your grip, I'll take off my shirt and underwear" I pleaded. She let me down a bit and I took off the rest of my clothes. Of course now, this meant I had to be "re-soaped". Sure enough, she grabbed me as quickly as before and slammed me into the soap, rubbing it into my body as forcefully as possible, except the rashes she left were even worse now, because my body was entirely exposed. She then proceeded to rub me down her arm again. Up and down, up and down, lifting me off momentarily before giving me barely a moment to catch my breath and repeating the process. Her arm couldnt have been more than a couple feet in actual size but it seemed to stretch for miles. As if this weren't bad enough, she then lifted her arm, revealing her underarm and began rubbing me feverishly in her arm pit as if I were roll-on deoderant.

"You like that, pervert?" she laughed. The strange part is, part of me kind of did, or at least wouldve if not for the pain. She was being far from gentle. She finally yanked me out from under her arm and looked me over again. She tsked, "yknow its a shame... youre actually not half bad looking"

Of course, I found it odd that she could even say that right now, because my body was so scarred from her treatment, my hair was a mess and I had pretty much no dignity or clothing left. I didn't know what to say though, so I kinda whispered "thanks" not knowing if she mentioned it or not.

"So Bobby..." she said, before taking me down to her stomach and rubbing me against her torsO, from side to side. She seemed to be a bit more gentle here, but it was still hard enough to hurt me a little. "Is this everything you thought it would be?"

"What?"

"Well I'm guessing you've never showered with a girl before..." Natalie suggested, "so how do you like it?"

"It's..." I said, coughing a bit and remaining frozen for just a second, "...interesting"

"I bet" she smiled and began rubbing me up and down her legs. She started fast and rough as she had before but then started to go slower, so that I had a chance to adequately hold every inch of her skin on the way up and down her thighs. I heard her sigh, as if this was a pleasant experience for her as well. She held me up and looked me over, but I didn't see the same expression of "I'm going to kill you" that I had before.

Just then, I heard another voice pipe in from the other room.

"You almost done with him, Nat?" one of hte cheerleaders exclaimed, "we want him next!"

I saw Natalie frown a bit, looking down at me for a moment before saying "Just a bit longer!"

I couldn't tell if she was sad that she'd have to give me to one of the other girls or she genuinely felt bad for me.

"Bobby...?" she said, looking me over, "I know this sounds weird but..."

"What?" I asked.

"Would you mind staying small... for me?" she asked, then quickly regained her goddess like attitude "...I mean, not that you have a choice!"

"Huh?"

"I'll make a deal with you..." she whispered, so the other girls cant hear, "those other girls weren't going to let you grow again, and to be honest, I wouldnt have either but... I don'tknow. If you agree to be my slave for a few days, soap me, lather me and do whatever I say... I'll let you grow back to normal..."

"Stay small?" I said, realizing she was probably right that noone was going to bother to restore me, "well... okay... I guess.. I'll"

"Thanks!" she sighed and grabbed me again, smearing me on her other under arm before looking at me and saying, "Of course... first we still have to finish our shower!"
Taken Home by Sonicfan287

The sexy Natalie was quick to sneak me out of the locker room and I remained dead silent in her purse as I could feel every bounce and step she took. I was much more sensitive to light and sound at my current state and everything around sounded like a blur as I could only see the slightly ajar zipper of her purse from way above me. I think I heard her talking, but even her booming, thunderous voice blended in with the crowd of others around her as she left the busy locker room and headed home.


Absent mindedly, I wondered what time it was, how long I would be stuck this way and what else was in store. My head was still spinning from everything that had happened. I thought my shower with a giantess would be an exhilirating experience and it very well may have been, but I could barely fathom any of it, let alone remember it! I just remember the literal steaminess of our experience together, barely able to make out her massive face from behind the thick billowing clouds. My skin remained sticky and yet still rough from the sweat, heat and various cleaning products that had found their way onto me. She had been nice enough to return my clothes (albeit battered) to me, but my cell phone had been completely ruined and I esentially had no way to get any help or even tell anyone of what had happened.


I heard everything from mindless chatter (from Natalie and others) to loud noises, traffic and everything else on what felt like an eternity worth of travel to Natalie's house. Finally, the vortex of noise stopped and I could think straight for a rare moment. I heard a door creaking open and the sound of a dog parking. My senses returned long enough for me to feel panic, not that it mattered since nobody could see me either. I was nearly perfectly concealed inside her purse... only a thin strip of light found its way towards me. I heard Natalie peacefully humming away to some song she had on her iPod, as if everything was just peachy and this were an average day for her. It seemed like weeks since I considered this stupid stunt of Scott's but it had only been a couple hours, not even.


I was still in a bit in shock, and my body showed it, as I felt my joints stiffen up, my mind hard at work trying to erase thoughts of her dog (who I could only shudder to perceive in its current size, relative to me) and what it could do to me. Worse yet, came the voice of my "captor"


"Hey silly... what's the matter?" Natalie asked, her voice almost child-like as the purse zippers parted long enough for me to be blinded by light which was quickly droned out by her massive face. "You okay?"


I wanted so badly to speak but I could only nod a litle bit, and I'm not even sure if she saw it as a nod, as she continued staring at me without any action for several moments.


"You look so scared..." she said, sounding half worried but also somewhat amused. I dared not tell her that her dog, who may have only been a few feet high was the reason I was scared. She reached her thumb and forefinger down at me, her entire hand appearing as if it were trembling with excitement to posess me. This made me more nervous still, and in fact, so nervous that my body locked in immobility.


I would've screamed or somehow voiced my thoughts if it were possible but I just felt numb as her thumb and forefinger steadied my fragile form between them. This action felt like it took hours but was most likely a casual event to the giant Natalie who whisked me out of her purse effortlessly, using her other hand to remove the iPod earbuds from her ears. Each earbud she removed appared to me as an enlarged space satelitte as she harmlessly unclipped them and let them clatter to her dresser down below. The fall looked staggering to me as I realized I was standing on nothing more than flesh. 


"Well, Bobby?" I heard her say, the sheer wall of noise almost frightening me more, "What's up? You seem really quiet now... I mean, I know you were quiet before but this is even a bit much for you"


I flinched a bit and started to feel the sensations return to my body as she slowly moved herself more onto her bed, bending at the knees and sprawling her body out as if she were a panther, keeping me nestled in her hand, and bringing her fingers inward to ensure I'd stay inside her palm. I finally found the ability to speak.


"Heh, I-I'm sorry Natalie..." I said, at first surprised to even hear audio from myself, "I... I know we just showered together and everything, but for some reason... now I'm just really scared..."


"Oh, I bet!" she chuckled, her laughter echoing off the thickets of her ruffled sheets down below. "You are such a tiny little guy... and well..."


I stood silent and was surprised to see it was her having trouble going on with her sentence. 


"...I guess I'm sorry" Natalie said, although her words sounded somewhat insincere. For the firstt time since this all happened, I noticed her giant pupils weren't making direct eye contact with any part of my body. She directed her gaze straight downward onto her bed, instead of me in her hand. "I'm sorry this happened to you and that we all took advantage of you... and... and... oh god, I can't help it, it was so hot!"


It was strange watching this giant woman before me and even stranger to notice her behavior and demeanor literally changing every moment. She had gone from unsympathetic to nervous, to regretful and then back to dominant. I could tell from her breathing that she was somehow getting aroused again. 


"B-Bobby" she said, sitting up now so that I sat in her hands even higher off the bed, "I know it's wrong but I just loved what we had in the shower... and its not like you didn't get cleaned up afterwards."


Although she followed her words with a suggestive smile, I was unable to see the joy in it for the time being, since the tattered rags on my body were just a farce of a symbol that kept me clothed somewhat. I was still essentially her "thing" and was only granted any decency because she allowed it to happen. 


"You know what?" she frowned, noticing I still hadn't been talking for some time, "I don't even care if you talk, little guy, you know why? Because I own you, and if you don't want to talk, that's fine. It just means I'll come up with things to do with you!"


Just then, the door flew open. Natalie let out a great gasp in the milliseconds that transpired and I felt the floor literally fall out below me. I felt momentarily weightless and terrified as I neared the surface of her bed. Her body tumbled forward briefly as if she were recovering a loose fumble and her hand aligned itself with my helpless body just before I made impact. She had me wedged between her tilted hand and the curve of her breast which sat gently atop me. Although her breast was soft and she wasn't pressing hard against me, there was still a great deal of weight being pressed down on me. If Icould've even screamed, it would've been a pitiful mumble and nothing more. 


In the few seconds this took place, it became more and more apparent that Natalie had made an effort to hide me, as someone else had entered the room. From my vantage point, I saw nothing but I heard another girl's voice.


"Psh, ever heard of knocking?" I heard Natalie ask.


"Sorry, sis" the other girl chuckled, a sort of cockiness to her tone as she spoke, "I just wanted to let you know that Jeff has been texting me more... he still wants to talk to you, it's kind of driving me nuts..."


"i-I don't care!" I heard Natalie retort, with a certain scarceness in her voice.

"Tell him to fuck off! I don't need him, and he sure as hell doesn't need me"


"Ugh, whatever" I heard her sister say, "If you won't handle this I will..."


There was some awkward silence before I heard Natalie's emphatic cries.
"Alex, you damn well better not do what..." Natalie began.


"What do you care?" the giantess named Alex asked, "You've already broken up with him three times! I'll resolve this for you"


"No! Stay out of it, Alex!" Natalie shouted. My ears would nearly be deafened were it not for the massive sound proofing pounds of flesh that restrained my body and face. At this point, Natalie had craned her entire body in the direction of her bedroom door, slightly turning her hand, but I was still safely out of sight and not quite crushed due to the surfaces of her bed keeping me safe from harm. 


I could only hear her sister's michevious giggling fade into the distance before the bed began to move under me again, as if it were alive with motion. Natalie's hand made sure I didn't slip far and she picked me up gently, an apparent frustration on her face, as she glanced at me and back into the distance.


"Sorry, Bobby" she sighed, her anger not directed at me, although I felt it just the same looking into her beautiful blue eyes which appeared to be pre-occupied with other matters. She walked to the door, keeping me lower than her other hand with which she closed her door. She then brought me back to her face. "That's just my younger sister Alex"


"I'm just glad she didn't see me..." I sighed, appreciating Natalie's somewhat painful attempts to hide me. 


"You and I both..." she tsked, "she'd probably try to take YOU away from me too..."


"What?" I asked, startled to hear her say that. She appeared noticeably distraught as she walked me back to her bed and sat down with me in her hand. She placed her hand on the nightstand beside the bed and turned it slightly so I was forced to jump off onto the faux wood surface. Then she contorted her entire body away from me and buried her face in the pillows. I was only able to hear a quiet gurgling as she cried into the surface.


"Natalie...?" I stuttered. I walked closer to get a better look, but I couldn't go too far or I may fall onto the bed or floor below me. "Wh-What's the matter?"
She didn't answer me. I don't know if she was secluding herself or my pitiful squeaks couldn't get her ears which were buried in the pillows. I sighed and watched onward helplessly as she sobbed, waiting for the sounds to subside. Finally, she lay motionless, her back still to me but at least I could be heard.
"Look, Nattalie... it's probably none of my business, but... I'm here if you need to talk... I mean, it's not like I'm going anywhere..."I sighed, forced to face the facts as I stared out into the vast expanses of her room. She was 18, the oldest of the girls in the group who tried kidnapping me, but her room reminded me more of a 15 or younger girl, with posters of the Jonas Brothers and One Direction scattered everywhere and a chaotic mess of paint colors varying from green to pink. I didn't know much about her and always wrote her off as a drama queen but she had showed me genuine kindness and I felt obliged to do the same, even in my small condition. 


The giantess stirred in her bed and turned face-up so I could see her, her makeup running as she covered herself with her hands.


"Oh Bobby... I wouldn't even know where to begin..." Natalie cried


I paused awkwardly, not really sure how to help. I finally said the only thing I could think of. 


"Well, we have time... start from the beginning..." I shrugged.


I never thought this would happen, but even at my puny size, I genuinely felt bad for Natalie...

Letting It All Out by Sonicfan287

I watched sympathetically as the dirty blonde girl breathed heavily, her eyes barely making contact with me on her dresser. I sighed and let myself drift to the front of the dresser. I sit on the edge, and let my feet dangle off, as if I'm sitting atop a mountain. Finally, I bring myself to look at Natalie's face, being reminded of how much bigger she was than me at the present time.

"Look, Natalie, maybe it's none of my business" I said, trying to come up with anything to break the silence. As if she didn't hear me, (and she may well not have), she began to speak herself.

"Well, Bobby, my sister Alex is just... ugh!" she said, her words tinged with confusion and fear. Was she really worried about her younger sister? I wasn't able to even see her in the chaotic aftermath of their encounter, but I couldn't imagine Natalie had anything to worry about. "She's so lucky... she's such a lucky bitch"

"Lucky how?" I asked.

Natalie began to stand up slowly, her lumbering form towering into the heavens. It was almost as if I wasn't present in the room at all as she went off in a rant, only occasionally looking in my direction. Even though she didn't stray far from the dresser near her bed, I felt like she was miles away as she circled the area. 

"She's got a perfect body, the guys all love her, she gets along with all my friends too and tries to make me look like a dork! I was finally starting to feel BETTER about myself and ever since she started high school, things have gotten even worse... again!"

"Wh-What do you mean, again?" I sputtered, trying to follow Natalie's words. She walked back towards me and knelt in front of the dresser. As I got a closer view of her face, I could see more clearly the red splotches from where she cried and her eyes which were still overcome with emotion. 

"I used to be so shy, Bobby, you don't even know" Natalie said, almost ashamed as she lay her head downward. 

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, it was hell... I have..." she said, choking up slightly, "anxiety problems... and... I don't know, I don't like to talk about it. Never have"

"You never seemed that way to me" I admitted.

"Tsk, well of course not" Natalie said, trying to resume her usual smile. "I've always tried to play it off, I never let anyone see inside me... but Alex... ever since she was old enough to talk, has always thought its funny to embarass me, or worse, steal my boyfriends"

"That is pretty ridiculous" I said, "I always just thought there was a code between brothers and sisters that they wouldn't do shit like that"

"You'd think, right?" Natalie said, with a half-hearted shrug, "but nope... and she gets away with it too... because she's so fucking gorgeous"

"Calm down, Natalie..." I said, "You're gorgeous too?"

"psh..." Natalie said, a sheepish smile overtaking her as her face started to flush red. "You don't really think that..."

She drew back from me a bit, almost as if she were scared, but that'd be preposterous considering my current size. After a few more seconds, she moved slowly closer to the dresser, her face getting closer to observe my body. She pulled a single hand towards me, pointing at me with her long index finger. I was momentarily afraid she was going to poke me with it, but she was merely pointing.

"You're probably just saying that because you're afraid of me" Natalie said, "You're just trying to flatter me... and it's not going to work"

"No, that's not true... I-I mean yes, I am kind of afraid" I admitted, eliciting a small gasp from Natalie, "but that's not it at all, I swear"

"Yeah sure" Natalie said, giving me a skeptical look. At this point, I couldn't tell if she was going to be smiling or angry next, which made me ever more nervous as she opened her palm up wide, like a butterfly, showing no concern for me as she threw her fingers around me like a net. 

"N-Nat?" I asked, scared as I was being muffled by her hand, "Wh-What are you doing?"

She had closed her hands on me, moving her fingers slightly as if she knew how I'd position myself. She allowed my body enough room to squirm between them, but not much more. In short time, she had wrapped my entire body into her hands, each finger gently pressing on me to make sure I didn't fall. She stood up now and gazed at me with that same look. Her eyes were slanted down at me with skepticism. 

"All you guys are the same" she scoffed, "At least if Alex DID take Jeff from me, she'd almost be doing me a favor.. he was such a jerk... and YOU'RE not much better"

"Wh-What? Me?!" I squeaked, "What'd I do?"

"Uh geez, let's see, you SHRUNK YOURSELF to spy on some girls showering, you pervert!" she said, her spit temporarily showering me. "I felt bad for you at first but you know what? You got what you deserved! You try spying on women like they're ANIMALS? Like they're just something for you to see..."

"N-Nat,please..." I shuddered.

"Shut up!" she yelled. "Here's how it's going to go... all you guys want to treat women like they're your PROPERTY, but guess what? We're not, and there's usually not much we can do about it, but this time... you ARE my property..."

"Wh-What?" I gasped.

"Yeah, that's right!" she said, panting as if she were out of breath, looking at my body as if she were a crazed lioness. "You're not a person anymore, Bobby, you're my property! You like that? You like being treated like garbage?"

I remained speechless in her trembling hand, feeling her grip restrict my body. In the moments that followed my eyes quickly scanned over her room, noticing all the posters she had of boy bands and other male personalities. She fancied boys as much as anyone I knew fancied women. The problem here was, I was essentially a physical representation of her fantasy... to own a man. 

"Now I suppose you're going to tell me you're a nice guy, right?" Natalie said, "They all do... they all make mistakes and tell me how nice they are, and how they meant well, and they'll change, and they'll respect me, but it's not going to work this time, Bobby, and do you know why it's not going to work?"

I nervously shook my head. 

"Because you were scum to me right off the bat" she snarled, her words digging into me almost as deeply as her fingertips around my waist. "You showed your true colors right away, sneaking into a girls locker room to get off! Psh, at least you were honest, but that doesn't change anything!"

My heart was racing as my body felt overheated. I couldn't believe how quickly things had changed and my emotions suddenly seemed irrelevant. I now only felt primal fear, as if my being was in danger. The worst part is, my subconscious agreed with a lot of what she said. I had been a jerk for what I had done... but did that mean I deserved death?

After a few heated moments of her staring at me like a wolf, she suddenly broke down. She knelt to the floor, keeping me in her hands, but her grip loosened quickly. I fell pathetically into her other hand as she seemed to be losing control of her own body. 

"Oh Bobby!" she said, weeping bitterly as she held my laying body in her palm, "I'm so sorry!"

I looked up at her face, confused, "Sorry...? For what?"

"For what I just did... oh my gosh... did I hurt you?" Natalie asked.

"N-No...I'm okay" I said, although I did feel some stiffness in my neck. 

"Ok good... I'm so sorry, don't you EVER let me treat you that way again" Natalie said, sounding huffy. She almost made it sound like I had a choice. "Do you promise?"

"Huh?" I stuttered, unable to understand the nature of her question.

"Promise you won't let me treat you that way again" Natalie said, in a somber tone, "promise me that you won't let me treat you like a toy, or a piece of meat... that makes me as disgusting as a perverted man... no offense"

"I-I...I can't do that" I said

"Why not?" Natalie cried.

"Because I'm ... I'm guilty... of everything you said, and furthermore, I'm only 3 inches tall... I can't control anything you do... nor would I want to" I said, almost crying myself. 

Natalie continued to just weep, the tears flowing freely and dripping near my body. Some of them would get lost in her wavy, frizzy hair, getting caught between the millions of strands and dripping in differing patterns to the floor. 

"Pl-Please don't cry" I said. "I'm sorry this happened, I really am... I... I don't know what else to say"

Still, her crying continued. 

"Please Natalie... I'm really sorry... I think... I think you're a beautiful person and..." I started, noticing her momentarily stop her crying. I was afraid she may turn on me again, so i stopped speaking. 

"Yes, Bobby?" she said, in almost a whisper, "you think I'm beautiful and...?"

"...and... I mean that in every way, not just your looks" I continued, sighing with relief, "I think you're a really decent person with great qualities and I'm sorry that you've dealt with anxiety... I have too... why do you think I'm always so shy? Why do you think I've never had a girlfriend? Probably for the same reason I have to resort to stupid shit like shrinking myself to see some girls... I mean, c'mon... if anyone's pathetic here, it's me..."

I began to feel myself spiral into a similar depressing cycle. I had momentarily forgotten that I was supposed to be cheering Natalie up. Luckily, my words had gotten through to the giant girl.

"Oh Bobby, you're so sweet" she sighed, "Thank you so much, but don't feel so down on yourself.... you're just a little small, but you'll make a wonderful boyfriend someday..."

"You think so?" I asked, not sure whether to be flattered or concerned that she hadn't mentioned returning me to normal.

"Of course..." she said, and got up with me cradled in her hand, smiling contently as if nothing ever happened. "Now look, I'll be right back. I just gotta get changed and fix my hair... I dont want you seeing me like this... I probably look hideous"

"N-No you're fine..." I said, as she slowly lowered me onto her dresser.

"You're just being nice, but it's fine" Natalie said, "look, I can't have anyone seeing you or anything, so I need you to stay in here"

She slid out a drawer in front of me which was mostly empty. I looked up at her with fear.

"N-Natalie, please no... it looks really uncomfortable in there" I said.

"I'm sorry, Bobby" Natalie said, with a shrug, "but you really don't have any choice... I'll be back in a few, ok?"

Natalie nonchalantly swept her hand behind and lowered me into the drawer, sliding it shut. I was left in thick darkness and silence. Geez... what had I gotten myself into? 

 

Boy Toy by Sonicfan287
I sat in the dark drawer for what seemed like hours. Time had taken on a whole new meaning to me in my current state. Things like taking a short walk or spending a little time alone felt meaningless. Everything seemed to take forever and be a massive undertaking. It was only one reason why I felt extremely scared about being small. Even if those girls hadn't caught me in the shower, it would've only been a matter of time before I found myself realizing how short sighted and foolish this was. At my size, everything was devastating to me, the slightest movement or shaking felt like it could kill me, and things as simple as breathing or a summer breeze felt like summer gusts. Even though Natalie's drawer was of decent size, it appeared absolutely cavernous to me, as if it expanded forever. This was both relieving and depressing.

Relieving because I didn't feel as if I was secluded in a tiny box, but depressing because the entire space I occupied was probably no more than a few square feet, and here I was, perfectly contained. Just then, I felt a jostling as the drawer shook open. I fell on my side with a thud.

"Ow! Hey!" I said, almost trying to laugh it off, but feeling more scared than ever, "You know that couldve hurt me"

As my eyes adjusted to the light of being exposed from the dark, I shuddered to realize that who I was speaking to wasn't Natalie at all. This was a much different kind of laugh that resonated around me, and not one that I was used to hearing.

"Well, aren't you darling?" I heard the giant girl say, lowering 3 of her massive fingers down to my level. In a futile attempt to escape, I began to run but I was easily snared by her waiting digits. I quivered uselessly in her hand as she tightened her grip on me, appearing as if it took no effort to do so. Conversely, I was liable to break my spine if I even TRIED to inflict harm on her massive hand and break free.

The michievious girl (who was no doubt Natalie's sister Alex) shoved me into her cotton pajama pants and ruffled through the remainder of the drawer. She chuckled to herself as she kept walking, making only one mistake in her attempted theft. She had neglected to close the dresser drawer. Natalie was oblivious to the whole thing, however, because Alex made it out of the room scot-free. Not only that, but Alex was able to secure me into another room, right down the hall.

This room was a bit smaller and cluttered with even more knick-knacks than Natalie's room. Almost as if she forgot about me, she left me in her snug right pocket as she placed some of the things she had taken from her sisters room on a dresser. Finally, she stopped moving, just long enough for me to get nervous. What was she contemplating next.

"So... little one?" Alex chuckled, trying to keep her voice down. "How do you know my sister?"

Alex swiftly yanked me out of her pocket and placed me on her cold palm. The hand was still slightly damp and smelled of Loreal.

"Hope you don't mind, I just showered..." she chuckled, "so my hands are a little wet!"

I tried to remain calm in front of her (although I wasn't sure why!) but instead slipped on the silky finish of her hand.

"Aw..." she said, containing her laughter briefly, "Did you want to take a shower too?"

I nervously nodded my head no, practically begging her.

"Calm down, little thing" she laughed, her eyes slanting down in my direction so that the focus was squarely on me, "I know you couldn't ACTUALLY take a shower... you'd probably drown to death. In fact, I imagine you can't very well do anything..."

I stared at her blankly, unsure of what to say next.

"Yep, just what I thought" she said, "well it's a good thing you're in MY care. You know why?"

I shook my head nervously, as she continued to carry me towards her bed.

"Because my foolish sister Natalie? She doesn't know how to take care of SHIT!" she chuckled, then lowered herself onto the bed, keeping me secure in her right hand. "She killed our pet lizard when we were 4, and she always let our dogs run away... but don't worry... I'll never let YOU run away"

I quaked in fear as she said that, tempted to speak, but everytime I tried, the words got caught in my throat, causing me to only stutter and make half squeaks, to Alex's delight.

"Aw, is the little guy trying to speak?" Alex asked, her booming voice intimidating me as I remained cradled in her hand. "C'mon... what would you like to say to me? You'll have to speak up!"

I didn't particularly care for her patronizing tone and the way she talked to me as if I was a preschooler, but I currenlty had no choice. Much as Natalie had threatened to do to me, Alex was treating me as if I were her property and I was more afraid than ever that she wouldn't have the same boundaries.

"I... I... just want to return to normal..." I said, trying to shout as loud as possible but it was useless underneath the weight of her laughter.

"Oh... you want to be normal? Well there's a little problem with that" Alex said, again pointing out the obvious, "you're way too tiny to do that! Normal people are like my height or even Natalie's height, but you? You're a little nothing!"

"Pl-Please stop!" I shouted.

"Oh? Did I hurt the widdle guy's feelings?" Alex said, playfully frowning. She placed me down on her bed, leaving me uncertain as I looked up, seeing only her thighs as she bent over for a second, rummaging for something on the floor.

"Wh-What are you doing?" I mumbled, although my words were uselessly absorbed into her comforter. She came back with a plastic ruler. Oh no, she couldn't be serious...

"I'm not trying to be mean, little guy" Alex said, barely able to hold back her laughter. "But you ARE really tiny..."

My face grew flush red as she lowered the small ruler down to my level. I started to run but she blocked me with her other hand, which formed a mountain of flesh I couldn't overcome. She used her slightly curled hand to push me closer to the ruler.

"C'mon, you, stand up" she said, threatening to poke me with her massive finger. She had the ruler standing upright now, right behind me. "I don't want you to think I'm some kind of meanie! I'm just telling you the truth... see?"

She placed me against the ruler and chuckled.

"You're only 4 inches tall, little bug" Alex said, "I'm only telling you the truth when I say you're little... maybe you're not NOTHING but you're certainly close... just a little tiny bug... oop"

Alex let the plastic ruler collapse on me and I screamed out in pain. The object was moveable but awkward as hell, as I felt like I was shoving a christmas tree off of my normal sized torso. But now, nothing was normal, and I was at the mercy of Natalie's sister who giggled at pretty much everything I did.

"So, how do you know Natalie?" she chuckled, not picking me up but leaning down to hear me better.

"I...I... don't know. We just go to school together..." I stuttered, unknowingly sneaking a glimpse at Alex's massive cleavage.

"Oh?" she said, noticing my face go flush red, "You like what you see?"

"Huh? N-No... I... It was an accident..." I stuttered, feeling more nervous than ever. I hadn't meant to look but her copious bosoms took up most of my view when she leaned down to see me.

"Oh? C'mon, little one, it's nothing to be ashamed of..." Alex laughed, now plucking me off of her bed as if I were a crumb. I continued to scream and wail in fear. She kept her hand still and flattened it out, letting me sit atop it, level with her neck, as she tilted her hand in such a way that I'd have no choice but to tumble into her cleavage. I tried to resist it, because I wasn't sure what to expect, but in some strange way I was beginning to think thats what she wanted.

"Alex-- please" I gasped, trying to fight her overwhelming power.

"Aw, cmon... don't you wanna be more comfy?" she chuckled, watching me tumble into her shirt and held back by her firm breasts. She chuckled as I squirmed between them, feeling completely dominated by them. "See? You fit perfect in there"

My eyes were going in all different directions as I felt disoriented sitting inside her top. Part of me wanting to try heading downwards and maybe escape across her smooth abdomen, or try to pull myself out, but either scenario presented their own risks.

"Natalie was a fool to lose you" Alex laughed gleefully, squeezing her breasts together, "I'll have so much more fun with you!"

"No please --" I mumbled, being mashed repeatedly into her soft flesh, her breasts trampling me as if I were a speck. I felt myself slipping a bit, but not enough to get free. "P-P-Please..."

"Mmmm" I heard her bellow. "Maybe you're not completely useless after all"

She stripped off her pajama top and undid her bra, letting me fall onto her thigh. I looked up at her with fear.

"Oh calm down, little guy" she laughed, "this'll be fun for you too... if you don't fight..."

"Alex, please..." I said, trying to back away as her shadow cast on me took up the entire bed.

"Shhh" she laughed, seizing me in her hands. She used one hand to hold my back while her other hand plucked at my tiny body, each finger making contact with me as I tried to fight her off. "Ooh you're a feisty one!"

"PLEASE STOP!" I screamed, feeling her 2 forefingers press themselves hard into my crotch. It hurt and almost aroused me but the fear of being killed was keeping my mind in a state of shock.

"Relax..." she said, her voice slowing to a whisper. "You're probably going to die anyway... you might as well enjoy it"

My heart sank as she said those words... probably going to die?! I didn't have much time to think about it as she brought me to her mouth, smiling with a look of lust.

"I am so fucking horny right now" Alex laughed, "and you're the perfect size to satisfy me"

With little more than minimal protest from me, Alex set me down with one of her long arms and then used both of her hands to undo her pajamas entirely, now nearly naked in front of me. She wouldn't let me get too far from her either, easily snatching me off the bed with each useless escape attempt.

"Isn't this funny?" Alex laughed, watching my nearly paralyzed form in her hand, "I usually take Natalie's boyfriends anyway and now I'm taking you too, even though you're so small!"

"I'm not Natalie's boyfriend" I said.

"You're not?" Alex said, "Oh... well, whatever. You'll still feel good inside of me"

She shrugged and brought her hands down closer to her crotch, pausing only to lower her silk satin panties.

"Please don't do this to me!" I screamed, but it was useless. My world became a blur as she plunged me into her vagina, gently pressing me against the flesh, yanking back and forth at first, as if this were foreplay. I had tried opening my mouth to talk but it proved to be even worse than Id imagine. A thick, frothy saltiness filled my mouth if I even tried and with each stroke, I became more and more slick and conducive to her pleasure.

"Oh yeah, don't stop!" she moaned, as if I had any choice in the manner.

As the giant girls vaginal cavity pulsed around me, I thought only about the words Natalie said and felt terrible if I were to ever make it out of this alive. She was right... guys did treat women like property at times, but this was ridiculous. As Alex continued to shove me into her clit and moan with ecstacy, using me as a human dildo, I thought to myself ... does this mean I'm not a virgin anymore?
Escaping Alex by Sonicfan287

"Please stop..." I uselessly mumbled, as I was continually squished into Alex's vagina. I didn't even know what the point was. With each subsequent move she made on me, I felt weaker and more weighed down by her juices. She finally let out a long moan and her hand trembled away from me, almost afraid of how much power I had over her body. I meekly let myself rest too, staying between her thighs but giving myself more room to move. Just as suddenly as there had been an eerie calm between us, that calm was about to be broken by Natalie's furious knocking.

"Alex, open this door!" her sister proclaimed.

"Uh... no" Alex tsked, with a cockiness to her tone, "why should I? It's a free country"

"What does that even mean?" Natalie grunted, throwing her weight against the door. She had somehow been able to thrust it open and spilled into the room to see the horrific sight. Her nearly naked sister was sitting on her bed, keeping me shielded by her hand, just inches from her womanhood. Natalie could only give her looks of disgust, but looks soon turned to action.

I frantically scampered around Alex's fingers, knowing that I'd be able to while she was distracted. Natalie lunged onto the bed and threw herself onto Alex. As the two titans fought with each other, I tried to keep a safe distance, but it was almost hopeless. Their 2 bodies consumed the bed and I was thwarted at every turn. I could barely hear what they were saying, as their words hastily overlapped one another.

"You give him back --"

"I will not --" "Why do you even --?" "I don't need --" "If you don't --"

Back and forth this struggle went, but luckily it appeared that Natalie was physically stronger than her sister. She kept her pinned down and then scanned the room with her eyes for me. She crouched down like a tigress for a brief moment, trying to spot my tiny self on the bedspread. I snuck around uneasily, not knowing if I wanted to be discovered by either sister at this point.

As I thought I had been hidden by a small lump in the comforter, I realized I wasn't as Natalie softly said my name. I turned towards her but no sooner could I look, Alex had thrown herself on top of Natalie again, smushing her head into the mattress and her thin long arms reached for me. I tried to move but Alex was quick to grip me tightly, her fingers showing no mercy as they held me tightly, determined to press into each other with no regard for my fragile flesh between them.

"ALEX -- PLEASE!!" I screamed, exerting all my effort to emute such a tiny noise. Alex looked down at me with her usual smile, amused by the whole thing. "You're squishing me..."

"That's what you get for trying to get away" Alex smiled,"you should know you belong to me!"

"Stop it, Alex!" Natalie said and pushed her sister hard against the wall, challenging her and approaching her in an intimidating matter. "He belongs to me... so give him up!"

As my eyes had no idea what to focus on, I remained locked into Alex's unforgiving hand, all the while remembering Natalie's recent words that I 'belonged' to her. I didn't want to 'belong' to anyone. I just wanted to be normal again!

"Give him to me now!" Natalie growled, pinning her sister to the wall. Alex was at a disadvantage since one hand was tied up by holding me. She tried to use her other hand to push Natalie away but Natalie simply pressed her body onto Alex, keeping her against the wall with nowhere to move. Alex made sure to elevate her other arm (the one holding me) above Natalie's head as if she were a basketball player attempting a hook shot.

"C'mon now, sis" Alex laughed, "You don't want him to die, do you?"

Natalie gazed up in horror as Alex loosened her grip on me, playfully slipping me around between her fingers until she held me from the back of my tattered shirt, which was already close to ripping. A fall from that height would send me to my death for sure was all that I could think as the distance below appeared to spiral into ambiguity.

"Alex... please... don't" Natalie said, her voice on the edge of tears. "Whatever you do... please... don't"

"Too late" Alex chuckled, and let me fall from her grip, pulling back her one remaining finger. This was it... I was goign to die. I closed my eyes and felt myself grow heavier and heavier as it seemed the fall was ripping apart my very being. Just when I thought it was the end, I found myself back in Natalie's soft hands.

"I gotcha" Natalie sighed, "I won't let you get hurt"

I sighed with optimism but this was short lived, as Alex retained her dominance with a powerful thrust into her sister. The force sent me flying, but Natalie made sure to steady her hand so I stayed upright. I bounced out of her palm and onto her sisters thick carpeted floor. I fled without even thinking as the two sisters continued to fight each other on the bedroom floor. I know Natalie saw me make my getaway (at least, I thought so) as her eyes had briefly made contact with mine, but Alex may have been under the impression that Natalie still had me. I scampered freely into the hallway, feeling strangely relieved to be out of the room altogether. Granted, now all I had to do was navigate my way around a giant house.
Before I could even get that thought out of mind, however, another noise came frighteningly down towards me. But this sound wasn't human. It was definitely the sound of Natalie's dog and my fears were confirmed as the dark sienna colored german sheperd scurried up the stairs to find my location. At that moment, I decided maybe I did want Natalie to find me... hell, I'd even settle for Alex at this point... 

 

Dinner Time Conversation by Sonicfan287

The ferocious beast snarled at me, its nose flexing in and out as it sniffed me. I couldn't believe this massive dinosaur looking creature was just a common housepet. I backed away slowly, hoping to make it away safely but I'd have no such luck. Even my slightest movement alerted the dog to begin barking, its thunderous noise sending me to the floor, nearly crying. The barking alerted the 2 girls from Alex's room and they thrust themselves both towards their pesky dog. I ran as fast as I could to avoid the tumbling bodies.

"You idiot!" Alex sputtered, wrestling with her sister on the ground as their startled pooch tore off into the other room, "You let Lyle out? With the little guy in the house?"

"Oh shut up!" Natalie retorted, "Like I knew he'd escape... I was just going to keep him in my room, but then you had to go and --"

"You bitch!" Alex yelled, and pulled roughly on Natalie's smooth blonde hair, causing her to scream. The 2 girls remained wrapped up in each other, pulling and kicking one another while I crept slowly towards an open door. It was cracked only slightly and turned out to be only a closet.

The girls arguing became quieter at last and they seemed to recede into the distance. Curious, I crept out from behind the closet door and looked around. There was no sign of either of the girls or the giant dog, who apparently was named Lyle. I walked down the hallway with a little more contentment. For some strange reason it was just nice to be in a quiet area.

Before I could savor it, there was a loud slamming noise and Alex and Natalie both stormed out from around a corner. I attempted to hide by clinging to the sides of the walls. Hopefully neither of them would think to look down towards me. I could hear their childish bickering continue.

"See? How hard was that?" Alex tsked.

"Oh shut up, you're not nearly as smart as you think you are" Natalie said.

"You're right, I'm smarter!" Alex laughed.

"Blah blah blah" Natalie chuckled, sounding more like the Natalie I knew from high school, "None of this solves anything... just because you locked Lyle up in the den doesn't find Bobby"

"Psh, whatever" Alex said, "I just can't believe you bothered naming him"

"Naming him? What are you talking about?" Natalie asked. "That's his name"

"So?" Alex asked, "Name him whatever you want, what's he going to do about it?"

"That's mean, Alex!" Natalie said.

"Oh, I'm mean... you're the one who shrunk the guy" Alex laughed.

"That's not true!" Natalie replied defensively, "I didn't shrink him"

"Oh, so I'm supposed to believe he just shrunk himself?" Alex laughed cruelly, as they rounded another corner and faded into the distance. I tried to make out the rest of their conversation but I couldn't bear to hear it anymore.

I was being talked about as if I were some kind of pet, or plaything. And the worst part? Alex was right... I'd have to be stupid to shrink myself but thats exactly what I did. Now I had no idea when or if I'd ever return to normal height and was pretty much subject to whatever awful treatment anyone had in store for me.

I walked down the hallway to follow Natalie and Alex from a safe distance. They were headed into another room, and I saw another giantess approach them, presumably their mother. She was a taller figure (well, who wasn't at this point) who looked a lot more refined than her daughters. She bore a slight resemblence but dressed more conservatively, with a red sweater vest on, and from what I could tell, Natalie and Alex put on yet another act around her, appearing more well behaved. I couldn't hear everything that was being said but they were being coralled into a dining room to eat, and their mother seemed a bit stern with them.

I slowly crept into the room, being careful to not be spotted. Without the dog to contend with, I felt a bit more confident making my way across the carpet to the dining room table. As I ran, I felt my legs growing weary, a result of the surface against my feet. Making the run felt like dragging myself through a thick dense bush that snarled my feet with each step. Fighting my way towards the dining room table took quite a bit of effort, so I let myself rest against the center table leg, overhearing everything that was said.

"So is there any reason why the laundry wasn't done today?" I heard the elder woman retort.

"Alex was supposed to do it --" natalie started, sounding like a whiny 5 year old for a brief moment.

"Ugh, I was --?" Alex gasped, her pretentious tone filling the air for a brief moment.

"I don't want to hear the excuses..." her exhausted mother sighed, "just take care of it. You girls need to start doing more around the house"

"I do plenty" Alex snapped, "it's Natalie who..."

"Dear, please" her mom sighed, "I know you both do a good job, but sometimes you get a little... lax, and I suppose that's my fault"

"Don't blame yourself, mom" Nataie sighed, "I've just had a lot going on lately and..."

"Oh yeah..." Alex laughed, "SO much going on..."

"Shut up!" Natalie snapped.

"PLEASE!" their mom yelled, even startling me. "Can we just try to get along? You girls are ALWAYS at each other's throats"

"Sorry, mom" the 2 girls sighed, nearly in unison.

As I began to become more comfortable in my surroundings, taking in their ambient conversation, I started to ponder what my next move from here was. I was relatively safe from harm, but did I really want either of the 2 girls finding me? For a brief moment, I even considered finding their mother to take care of me, but it almost didn't matter at this point. I was stuck small for the foreseeable future and I wasn't going to make it out of this house in one piece by myself. Even if I did, where could I go from there?

I never did end up meeting with my friend Ashley because all of this stuff happened... but how could I ever hope to find her now, at my hopeless size? I started pacing outwards, as if I were scouting out the location for some kind of escape plan. I saw the girls' pairs of shoes before me, their ankles stretching upward to a point where I could no longer distinguish them past the massive table.

I notice the pairs of shoes get into a scuffle as they tangled with one another. I heard Natalie shriek as soon as her ankle was struck.

"Alex is kicking me under the table, mom!" Natalie moaned.

"Oh shush, you big crybaby" Alex scoffed and swept her feet away quickly, unexpectedly striking me in the chest.

I fell down and let out a small gasp of defeat, my body helpless as I hit the ground. In my curious state, I had gotten too close to the foot fight and may have tipped off my location. I lay on the ground longer, slowing my breathing but I had a feeling Alex was aware of my presence. I backed off cautiously, before feeling a gentle nudge on the shoulder that momentarily frightened me. I had done it to myself by colliding with the front side of Natalie's shoe. The shoe backed up upon contact and I fell to the ground. The 2 girls then became more silent, even as their mother tried to start conversation with them. They were both fixated on somehow capturing me.

"So girls, you have any plans for the weekend?" I heard their mother ask.

I backed off so I was out of reach of the pairs of feet but I know they were both going to try to find me some other way.

"Yeah, I'm stuck watching my friend Katie's pet shop..." Natalie sighed.

"Oh really?" her mother asked, "well that was nice of you to offer"

"yeah, well her parents said they'd pay me the 50 bucks they'd usually pay her to work there..." Natalie explained.

"Psh, sounds boring" Alex scoffed.

"Shut up, Alex" Natalie said again, then paused, "Sorry mom"

Just then I heard an object hit the floor, I cautiously looked to see what had happened and noticed a giant fork. A hand then reached down and grabbed me tight. I was powerless to escape and closed my eyes to hold back the tears of pain. Who had grabbed a hold of me? And what was their plan?






Unexpected Kindness by Sonicfan287

So there I was -- stuffed in her pocket, but who's pocket? Everything had happened so fast, I couldn't believe it. One of them had come up with the admittedly genius idea of dropping their fork to reach under the table, but damn they had quick hands, whoever it was. I was unable to move, scrunched uncomfortably against her thigh within her jeans. The problem was, both girls had been wearing jeans so that did little to clue me in on where I was. I felt so disoriented after a while, it almost didn't matter. I feared I may vomit or faint if I stayed in there much longer.

"May I be excused?" I heard a meek voice call out. I was pretty sure it was Natalie, only because I didn't think Alex had any humility in her. Whoever it was, it was the girl who got up with me inside her pocket. I struggled and squirmed as if I were swimming to the top of a pool, trying to get myself into the small sliver of light I could make out through the pocket of the jeans. Not only did I find myself in some pain, but I also didn't get any answers. I sighed and resigned myself to my fate. It's not like there would've been any benefit to get out of the pocket, other than to maybe plummet to my doom.

I hear a door slide open and I'm re-entered into Natalie's over tacky room. She sits down on the bed and sighs. She then slips a single finger down towards her thigh, attempting to slip me out of the pocket. Instinctively, I grab the finger and she gently tugs me out of the pocket and places me on her hand. I look up at her inquisitively to notice she has a disgusted look on her face.

"Bobby, I'm so sorry..." she said, her eyes unable to make contact with mine.

"Um... well, it's okay..." I said, feeling a bit nervous whenever I saw the giant girl upset. She could be a bit unstable in those situations.

"No, it's not okay" Natalie said, "I let my stupid sister get a hold of you and ugh... I hope she didn't hurt you..."

"Only my pride..." I sighed, trying to laugh off her sister's brutal attack. There was no need to trouble Natalie further.

"I can't talk too long," Natalie frowned, "but I promise I'll be back, okay...?"

She then slid her hand down towards the dresser drawer again, opening it briefly. I decided to speak up for once

"N-Nat??" I said, meekly, hoping my words could reach her, "could you maybe... NOT put me in the drawer?"

"Well I..." she said, her voice fluttering as she spoke.

"It's just... it's kind of dark and... cramped in there and I'll be safe on your dresser all the same, you don't need to worry" I said, trying to plead my case to the giant girl.

"Ok..." Natalie said, a momentarily warmth in her voice as she spoke. "You can stay up here, but only because I feel so terrible about losing you... you deserve a break"

In my mind I thought about how "little" of a break it was to only be held captive on her dresser but I decided not to push my luck. She set me down gently by her massive lamp and stood up to reveal her full height before slinking out of the room to return to dinner. I sighed and laid down, using the lamp as a head rest and happy just to have a peaceful moment.

As I looked around the room, I just let the scenery enter my mind, unsure of where to go or what to do from here. Natalie could be gone for a conceivably long or short time. Hopefully Alex wouldn't realize I was back in the room and try to find me again. As I let everything play out in my head -- the hours that had gone by, how I had shrunken myself and become a victim of Natalie and the other girls, I found myself feeling a bit lightheaded and tired. As I felt my eyes grow heavier, I only wondered how much more of this abuse I could take if my condition were more long term than I had hoped for.

I had been out for probably a few more hours before I finally found myself awaking from the silence. Natalie had been kind enough to leave me atop the dresser, and was actually back in the room. I could hear her typing something on her laptop on the small desk she had in the corner. Unsure of what to do, my head simply moved around the room until I notice Natalie saw me waking up. She walked slowly over to me, sitting down on her bed.

"Hey, have a good nap?" she asked.

"Um... yeah..." I said, slowly nodding and unsure how to feel about what had happened. "Wh-What's going on?"

"Not much" she shrugged, as if this were normal, "I was just working on this paper for school, it's been taking me forever..."

"Oh?" I said, almost relieved to have my mind on something other than my size, "what's the paper on?"

"Psh, I don't even know..." Natalie said, sounding uninterested, "Basically we're supposed to research this great inventor and detail his or her life and all the things they did, I don't know... I chose Thomas Edison"

"Thomas Edison?" I asked, "well, that should be fairly easy"

"Right? That's what I thought, but not really..." Natalie sighed, "See, Mr. Grover said I couldn't use the lightbulb or any of his more prominent inventions in my paper"

"Why not?" I asked.

"I don't know, because apparently a lot of students would pick him for this and just use that as their paper and he wanted me to research deeper and find some other things he did" Natalie said, "but this is just so stupid, who cares about this shit? Y'know..."

I sat there in awkward silence, not really sure what to say.

"Yeah, never mind" Natalie sighed, shaking her head. "But anyway... I don't know if you heard but I'm watching my friend Katie's pet shop tomorrow"

"Yeah, I think I overheard some of that" I replied, "By the way, thanks for saving me back there"

"Oh, no problem" Natalie replied, "it was the least I could do... especially since I lost you..."

"I wouldn't say that..." I sighed, "But actually... well, never mind"

"What?" Natalie asked.

"Well, I hate to even ask" I said

"What? What is it?" Natalie asked, "you can talk to me, Bobby, I'm not like my sister"

"Heh, yeah... I know" I chuckled nervously, "It's just... I... I kind of need to get back to normal... you know?"

"Of course I know" Natalie replied, "I wasn't going to keep you this way"

"I know, but it's just... the longer I stay here, or there, or whereever, the less likely that's going to become" I said.

"What do you mean?" Natalie asked.

"Well... the thing is, and I do appreciate your help, but... the way to restore me to normal is to get me back to the high school... that's where the stupid thing is that shrunk me and I understand if you don't want to take me back there but..." I explained

"I'll take you back, Bobby" Natalie said, "but it probably won't be until after this weekend"

"Oh... ok" I said, my reaction noticeably showing.

"What?" Natalie asked, "look, I just got a lot on my plate"

"I...I know, I never said anything" I said.

"Yeah, but you seemed all dissapointed" Natalie said, almost sounding a bit angered again, which I wanted to avoid.

"No, it's not that..." I said, "I'm just worried about something happening to me and plus..."

"I won't let anything happen to you" Natalie said, all too quick to cut me off

"...and I was supposed to meet my friend Ashley literally..." I said, continuing.

Instantly, Natalie seized me off the dresser, startling me.

"Oh, so this is what this is all about?" Natalie said, her voice seeming a bit more upset than it had been.

"Wh-What?" I squeaked.

"This is about meeting some girl, isn't it?" Natalie said, her voice almost sounding condescending.

"No, wait, what?" I exclaimed, confused as to what was going on. "Ashley's just my friend but..."

"No, I see how it is" Natalie tsked, "and to think I was trying to be so nice to you"

"Natalie, please... let me explain!" I said, my pitiful attempts to be listened to being ignored.

"Nah, it's fine, I see how it is" Natalie said.

"I...I... just ..." I stuttered, my face growing red, both from fear and embarassment. I felt the sweat quickly form on my body as I turned into a sobbing mess in her hand. I prayed she wouldn't hurt me, but almost wouldn't blame her if she did. I wasn't trying to offend her. I just needed some help. After a few seconds of tense silence, Natalie did something I didn't expect. She actually tried talking to me like a normal human being. She set me down on her dresser and gently patted me on the back.

"I'm sorry Bobby..." she said, and then asked "so what's the deal with this Ashley girl? Someone you're trying to date?"

"N-No... I mean... not really..." I stuttered, "she's just a friend of mine and she... she was the one I was going to meet today and... I... never showed up to see her... she probably hates me... or she's worried about me... and I... ugh, this is so ridiculous... but..."

"Bobby, it's okay, really" Natalie sighed. "Do you want me to tell her...?"

"No!" I gasped, "I don't want her to know that I'm..."

"So then you DO like her..." Natalie smiled.

"I... I don't know... maybe" I admitted, "but this is so embarassing and..."

"Okay, okay..." Natalie sighed, "Look, I'll tell you what, I can stop by the high school and we can look for that shrinking thing, okay? You said it was some kind of stone?"

"Yeah..." I replied.

"Ok, well before I head to the pet store tomorrow, we can look for it, okay?" Natalie said, "and we'll see if we can get you back to normal size, okay?"

"Th-Thank you..." I said and took a deep breath and sighed with relief, "thank you..."

"Sure thing" Natalie smiled, "now will you please relax? I'm so sorry if I upset you this much..."

"It's not you, honest" I said, surprised at how nice the giant Natalie was being to me.

"I know" Natalie said. "but don't worry, we're going to get this straightened out"

Night Terrors by Sonicfan287
"Caught Looking"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 9: Night Terrors

"Getting a good view, little guy?" Natalie chuckled, peering down her shoulder at me on her pressure as she stretched in her tight pink nightie. I turned flush red and continued to walk away, even trying to face the giant lamp on my right to hide the slight bulge in my pants.

"I um... don't know what you're talking about..." I mumbled, clumsily pacing a circle around the dresser.

"Oh calm down..." Natalie chuckled, thrusting herself onto her bed in one fell swoop. I turned back in her direction, somewhat startled from the sheer noise her landing made. Natalie wasn't a heavy girl by any stretch of the imagination but from my view, it sounded like thousands of pounds had just crashed upon the matress to my immediate right.

"So, Bobby... how'd you like to sleep with me tonight?" the giant girl asked in a low sultry voice. I gave her an inquisitive look. Even if I hadn't been scared shitless by all the events earlier on, I found this hard to believe. Even still, she sensed my hesitance and responded by moving her hand closer towards me. "No, I mean it, c'mhere"

She gently lifted me from the dresser and set me down on the bed, just inches away from her adoring face.

"See? You look so cute there, and we can sleep together" she shrugged and smiled, "You know you always wanted to sleep with me, right?"

Something about Natalie seemed to crave attention even as she despised it from guys. Obviously myself and many other guys had longed to sleep with her but this was taking it to a completely weird level and if I answered her question either way, I was in danger of being squished -- or worse.

"Well... I mean... yeah... maybe" I chuckled.

"Oh my gosh, Bobby... please relax" Natalie said, giving me a bit of an uncomfortable silence that did nothing to relax me at all.

"Natalie..." I sigh, "we both know we can't sleep together... at least not with me like this"

"Tsk, well who's fault is that, little man?" Natalie teased, giving me a playful smile which almost made me melt as I gazed upon her beauty lightly accentuated in the dim lighting. "Still I suppose you're right"

She then lightly placed me back on the dresser as effortlessly as she had removed me in the first place. She reached for the cup of water to my left and lifted it up to her mouth, after snatching a couple of small pills from the drawer within. I gave her a quizzical look.

"Oh this?" she asked, after taking a deep gulp, "just some anxiety meds... and sleeping pills... yeah I have problems"

I smiled gently and shrugged, "Nah Natalie, you're fine honestly... hell, I could use one of those after what I've been through tonight"

"You want one?" Natalie asked, "I could cut one into tiny pieces for you..."

"Ha ha ha..." I drawled, "I think I'll pass... but thanks"

"Whatever you say..." Natalie said, settling back into her bed and draping the covers over her barely dressed body. She gazed back over at me as I got settled on the dresser. "Are you sure you don't wanna join me over here on the bed? This is your last chance"

"I think I'm good, but thanks" I chuckled, still somewhat tempted to take her up on that if she weren't so huge.

"Okay, well holler if you need anything... it's not like you won't know where I am" Natalie chuckled, rolling over and away from my tiny body as she got comfortable in the sheets. As I sat up and watched her, I could hear every breath, every move, every thing she did as she tried to get comfortable, alternating positions several times before settling in.

I watched this all in slight discomfort, not knowing what to expect next but at least for a brief moment, I felt some sense of peace. After everything I had been through, I really needed it. Natalie looked cute as she slept but it didn't do much to damper my memories of her from the day prior... the way she used me sexually... then tried being nice, and then her sister made her look tame by comparison...

I blinked a few times and resolved to get some sleep. I thrusted my body into a forced position of relaxation, rolling away from the giantess' gaze and looking at anything that might not remind me of how small I was. For a brief moment or two, I could even swear I was peacefully asleep.

And then... all of that changed.

It started simply enough, having been 2 am. I felt a sudden warmth come over me and realized what was going on. Natalie's thin fingers were lightly grazing over my sleeping body. She pressed lightly at first and then with more pressure. Her attempts appeared to be aimless as she groped at me again and again, blindly, from the bed.

"Ugh... Natalie..." I groaned, making the slightest of noises as I slowly scooted away from her fingertips. "...I said I..."

Natalie let out a low growl. I stood up, more aware of my surroundings. Unfortunately, it was pretty much pitch black, so other than her rustling form in the bed before me, I couldn't make out much else. Her hand retracted from the dresser and I cautiously stepped towards the edge. She had her face pressed against her pillow and I couldn't tell from the sounds she was making if she was sad or angry. I raised an eye brow and waited for another of her deep growls before I finally spoke.

"Natalie?" I squeaked, "Are... are you okay?"

It was then I heard something I didn't expect, a slow and deep sobbing noise. I slumped down into a sitting position and looked upon her in sympathy. Her hands gripped her head as she ran her fingers through her frazzled hair. It appeared she had been crying for a short time before waking me.

"Natalie..." I asked again, after more sobbing. I frowned. Even at her size, she demanded sympathy. I wish I could've helped more, but I had no clue what to do. I stood up and backed away again but as soon as I turned around, her attempts to grab me became more aggressive. She slammed her hand down on the table and I screamed. I wasn't sure how loud the sound must've been but it had at least stopped her from squishing me like a spider. Instead her fingers had surrounded me like a hamster cage and her palm hung just centimeters above my frightened face. She had missed killing me by inches and I stood in paralyzed fear.

"Bobby..." I heard her whimper, the first clear word I could hear from her. I only craned my neck slightly in her direction, I dared not make a quick move, not with her giant hand keeping me captive. My breathing became more strained and hastened. I feared I may faint had it not been for her quick retreat. Her hand dissapeared again, but I felt very little relief as she could strike at any moment.

"Bobby!" she cried into her pillow again and this time slid her face forward a bit so I could finally see her eyes. This means she saw me and wasted no time to seize me between both her hands.

"Natalie!" I yelped. "Please... stop! What are you doing?"

She clasped her hands together, squeezing my ribs and lower torso with ease. She knew when to stop completely, but gave me very little breathing room as she sat up, having me seized in her hands. She lowered me to within a foot of her soft pillow before carelessly dropping me down. I looked up at her as she gazed down at me as if I were her prey.

"Oh Bobby, how could you do that?" Natalie cried, very much in distress even though she was the one who had the advantage over me.

"Wh-What are you talking about?" I stuttered, trying to pay attention to her wandering hands but it was no use. She could clutch me any time she needed to at this point.

"Psh, like you don't know..." Natalie said, using her powerful left hand like a feather duster to brush me off the pillow. "You're just like all the rest..."

"Pl-Please Natalie... you're having a bad dream..." I stuttered, laying helplessly on her bed, just inches from her powerful body.

She didn't answer me, she leaned back into her pillow and let out a great cry that was muffled a bit. I walked cautiously towards her, not knowing what to expect. The consistency of her sheets made it very hard to walk and I could feel the bed creating small tremors under my feet as I nervously approached her. I suddenly tripped and fell lightly towards her, reaching out to save myself from completely falling. Unfortunately, all I had to grab onto was the slight curve of her chest. Because she didn't have a bra on (only the thin, pink nightie) she could feel me lightly pressing against her left breast. I backed up nervously.

"Nat, I'm sorry... I didn't..." I stuttered.

She was quicker this time to seize me. As soon as I made contact with her flesh, she yelped and lifted slightly off the bed, causing me to splatter in front of her. She scooped up my body in her hands and went back to laying forward on her pillow, except this time she gave herself a few inches to observe me cowering my her face.

"Natalie...please... I didn't..." I stuttered, "I mean, you... no... please..."

She didn't speak, she only curved her hands against me. As I tried pressing her powerful palms away, she seemed to tighten her grip on me until I could no longer resist.

"Please..." I squeaked, my voice becoming more and more feeble as she crushed me. "Please... don't do this! You're hurting me!!"

Natalie uselessly sputtered, her tears continuing as she loosened her grip on me all at once. A few drops of her spit rained down on my body as she sniveled.

"I'm sorry, okay?" she cried, "I'm sorry... you're such a good guy..."

The creepiest part about all of this is that she wasn't even making eye contact with me anymore, she was simply peering forward at her head board with me loosely gripped in her hands, the tears still falling from her eyes. I took this moment to start backing away but before I could even try, she tightened her grip on me again.

"Please don't leave..." I heard her whimper. At least that's what I thought I heard. Her voice was so low and fragile sounding, even as she restrained me with such little effort.

"I...I... won't leave..." I whispered, as if I had a choice.

"You're such a good guy..." Natalie repeated. "...a great guy"

"Um...t-thank you" I said.

"You didn't let me finish..." Natalie said, her voice suddenly getting a bit softer. She lowered her face until she was literally right on top of me. She opened her mouth wide and breathed slowly, sending a warm chill through my body. "...a REALLY great guy..."

Natalie didn't exactly have a way with words, I thought to myself in a cynic tone but I dared not speak. The sad fact was, a part of me was beginning to be turned on by this.

"Mmmm..." Natalie moaned and took this opportunity to involve her tongue, pressing it lightly against my body. She then pressed her entire face against the pillow, opening her mouth and pushing me inside. I screamed as loud as I could but I was swallowed up easily inside her giant maw. She moaned again and it echoed within the surrounding cavern that was her mouth.

She then spit me out onto her hand, giving me a half smile.

"You didn't think I'd really eat you, did you?" she slurred, almost sounding drunk as she gave me a gaze. I looked at her, scared, not knowing how to answer, my body soaked with saliva.

"N-Natalie...please..." I said, "Please let me go... let me go to sleep, just let me go... please..."

"Ohh, you're no fun..." Natalie teased, and tightened her grip around me. I was getting really tired of this after a while. Part of me sadistically wished she would just kill me and be done with it, instead of toying with me. Instead she kept me in her hands like her little prize, never squeezing tight enough to do serious harm but never giving me room to move, either.

She then collapsed her body back down towards the bed, being careful not to lay too hard on me but still roughing me up a bit as she pressed me against her body. I found myself being pushed down by her navel, avoiding complete suffocation by finding a slight air pocket in her mattress as it conformed to her weight pressing down.

"Natalie...please..." I struggled, "don't do this..."

"Mmmm..." she moaned again, thrusting her body lightly against me. She was actually enjoying this...

She took her hand and prodded me further and I began to get worried.

She pressed me harder and shoved me towards her crotch. She was only "dry humping" me since she had her nightgown on but it was barely anything between her womanhood and myself so it felt like I was being raped just as I had been against her powerful sister. She kept pressing me with her hands anytime I tried to crawl free and I could do nothing but whimper as she moaned and moaned, her breathing getting faster.

Finally she took me out from under her body and kept me held in her hands, relaxing her grip as she seemed to be dozing off. My heartbeat never quite returned to normal and I spent the rest of my night in cold, unmoving silence, waiting for her to awaken again.
Shocking Turns by Sonicfan287
"Caught Looking"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 10: Stunning turns

My world shook as I heard Natalie's giant body let out a low whimpering sound. She was slowly stirring, as I remained pressed gently by her hand. It draped on top on me like a blanket ; a warm restrictive blanket that gave me almost nowhere to move. At least she was no longer grinding me into her crotch, but her hand had jerked towards me a couple times during the seemingly endless night to press me gently towards her soft thighs which were somewhat visible under her light nightgown.

"Bobby...?" I heard Natalie ask, slowly stretching her body. I yelped, way too low for her to hear, as she slid her hand away, leaving me exposed before her. She wasn't looking in my direction though. She was looking towards the dresser and quickly moved her body upwards, her giant leg nearly rolling over me as I scampered nervously away from it.

"N-Natalie!" I screamed, "I'm down here... on... on the bed..."

Natalie looked concerned at my empty dwelling and then back down towards where I had screamed. She saw me on the sheets and shot me a confused look.

"On... the sheets...?" she asked, and cupped her hand into a vessel for me, using her inclined fingers to hold me stably as she swiped me off the bed sheets. "How did you...?"

"Y-You... uh... kind of... played with me last night" I stuttered, shaking in her hands.

"What?" she gasped, her eyes opening wide now. Her hair was slightly miffed from hours of changing positions and her face showed signs of strain from being tired but her eyes showed the same kind of vibrancy that I had been used to at that poit. "Oh my gosh, Bobby... I'm sorry... I hope I didn't..."

"It's... it's fine..." I sighed, collapsing into her hand and yawning longfully. "I uh... I'm okay... I just, didn't expect it I guess..."

Natalie nodded patiently.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Natalie asked. I nodded slowly. I wasn't sure I had a choice. I didn't want to scare her or offend her but a part of me was very afraid of what she had done and how easy it was for her to dominate me without even trying to. Had she been even a little less careful, I could've been seriously hurt and she may not have even known it. I nodded out of obligation and because I still held out hope of returning to normal. If I didn't, I'd be stuck this way forever and could be sure there would be plenty of nights like this to come, and they may not be with someone as caring as Natalie.

"Bobby, you really should've told me to stop" Natalie sighed, gently replacing me on the dresser. I looked up at her and nodded.

"Yes... well, I tried to..." I sighed, putting my hands to my side in dismay.

"You tried to? Bobby, what the hell did I do to you?" Natalie asked, in a worried tone.

"It's... it's nothing" I said, my face turning flush red as I looked up at her. "It's in the past, no big deal"

"It IS a big deal..." Natalie said, sitting up ; momentarily stunning me with her massive face as she peered upon me standing on her dresser. "I need to know what happened, Bobby..."

"You... you... I don't know..." I sighed. "You snatched me off the dresser... and um... put me... in your mouth and..."

"Oh my gosh... I'm so sorry..." Natalie gasped, putting her hands over her face.

"I-It's okay..." I stuttered, looking uselessly up at her. "You didn't mean to..."

"You must be so afraid of me now" Natalie sighed.

"Well, I mean..." I said hestitantly.

Natalie pouted.

"I knew it" she said, sounding dejected.

"Wh-What do you want me to say?" I blurted out.

"I want you to say that you trust me!" Natalie cried. "Please... I'm going to try to help you okay..."

She then got up and moved towards her bedroom dresser, hearing voices and stirring from elsewhere in the house. I glanced over at the annoyingly bright alarm clock which read "8:37". It would appear Natalie's family were morning people, even on the weekends.

As Natalie shuffled through clothes and attempted to recreate a sense of normalcy, I heard her speak about me, although not in my direction.

"Don't worry, Bobby, I didn't forget" I heard her say, her voice easily carrying over to me on the bedside dresser where I sat. "We're going to stop by MHS and try and get you back to normal, you'll see..."

Part of me was stunned by her words, and not just because I was literally speechless (there was no point in responding with so much space between us at that point). Was she really going to try and restore me to normal? I had figured on one hand that she didn't intend to hurt me or abuse me but I also didn't know what was in it for her to restore me to normal.

Natalie left the room and closed the bathroom door, all the while I could hear her shower running. I sighed and fell to my knees, confused and overcome with emotion. Part of me sickly wished to be a part of her shower, knowing how abusive she could be with those massive hands. Hands that somehow scared me and intrigued me all at once.

"I need to focus!" I yelled at myself, slowly pacing around her giant lamp while she showered. "If Natalie really cares for me, she's going to take me back to Montville High but what are the chances of that rock still being there? Even if it is, what are the odds of it working again?"

Regardless of the outcome, part of me was honestly touched that Natalie considered this. She didn't have to. She already had to go work at that pet store for the day and going to Montville High would be terribly out of her way. The fact that she was willing to take me there was at least somewhat positive.

Natalie packs a couple things for her long day ahead, including a dark green apron. I watch in uselessness as she finally comes over to me and gently wraps her hand around my puny body.

"Okay, Bobby, here we go..." she says in a soft tone, lowering me into the bag. I feel frightened all at once and try to let out a pathetic squeak but I don't think she even hears it. "You're going to be okay... we're just going to go for a little walk, okay?"

I nod my head slowly but remain unsure as the bag jerks itself upward and I'm off as she walks out of her house.

Within about 10 minutes we've reached the high school and she slowly walks over to the area where it all happened.

"Okay, Bobby..." Natalie said, in a low tone as she lowered her backpack and me to the soft grass. She reached her hand inside and pulled me out so that she could now see and hear me better. "Where was this rock you saw? Was it any of these?"

I looked down in horror at the number of white-ish rocks. I should've figured Scott took it from the rock garden out front but so many of them looked familiar. No... it had to be one of these. At the very worst, I may have taken it a few feet from the rock garden which would make it even more apparent if I had left it near the entrance of the high school.

Upon my request, Natalie walks us around the area, to see if there was anything suspicious looking on the ground or nearby. My heart begins to race faster and faster with each unsuccessful quest.

"You're sure it's not one of these?" Natalie asks, holding up a sample of white stones in her hand. I leaned closer to them but nothing looked like this one I had found. None of them had a glow or aura about them, they all felt dull and devoid of luster. They were just rocks and nothing more. I began to get more and more worried, consumed with the fear that someone had mistakingly taken the magic rock. They all looked so similiar this was a distinct possibility.

After another 10 minutes or so of futile searching, Natalie gives me a disparaging look.

"I'm sorry, but we've got to go..." Natalie says.

"What? Why?" I squeaked, "Please... just a little more, let's look a little longer, maybe over there..."

"Bobby I'm sorry but my mom's taking me to the pet store in 20 minutes and we've gotta get back, she's going to wonder where I am..." Natalie sighs, lowering me back into her backpack as she stands up to leave. "We can come back some other time, I promise..."

"Natalie, please!" I cried as she started walking away. I hung my head in despair. Now what??
Minding the store by Sonicfan287
"Caught Looking"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 11: Minding the store

"I wish you wouldn't be like this..." Natalie moaned softly under her breath, her head slightly tilted down as she walked into the garage alongside her mother.

"Like what?" her mother asked inquisitively, "You made a commitment to Katie and I think it's nice that you're upholding it"

"Oh. Oh yeah..." Natalie sighed, "I.. uh... yeah"

The fact that her mother didn't know is that Natalie wasn't referring directly to her. She was instead directing her voice downward at me -- the tiny puppet inside of her purse -- or sex toy -- or pet, depending on what mood the ladies were in. This was all my fault and now I'd have to live with this guilt for as long as I would live, if that's even long. I felt a slight lifting sensation as Natalie stepped into her mother's car and the door slammed. I closed my eyes, beginning to feel motion sickness almost immediately as the car backed out onto the road.

We weren't even going very fast but just the slightest sensations were jarring to me. As I looked about at the giant objects, my mind grew even more afraid and disoriented. My vision grew fuzzy as I could faintly make out the conversations of the giants on either side of me. I felt like I were suspended from above and the blood was rushing to my head ... or maybe my feet?

I struggled to stand so I made the obvious choice and allowed my body to fall into a limp, sitting position. It wouldn't be long before we'd arrive at the pet shop. I just had to wait this out -- but I couldn't. The dizzying sensation grew worse and I finally gave in. I groaned as I heaved into Natalie's purse, retching around my immediate area. I felt a slight sense of relief but then terror, as I wondered what the giant girl would do to me if she saw what I did to her purse. I began to sob quietly as the motion continued. Finally, I blacked out.

When I awoke, I found myself in a quieter, more stationary environment. I could hear people but they sounded further away than before, and I could even make out Natalie's voice as she interacted with a few of them.

"Whoop," I heard her say, "be careful"

I then heard a little girl exclaim in joy and I could make out the distant noise ofa puppy barking, bringing back slight visions of Natalie's dog bearing its massive teeth. I slowly pulled myself up to my feet and looked around. I was still in Natalie's purse, but one could never be too sure anymore. I could still smell the puke and noticed my face was damp. I groaned in disgust and clumsily wiped the fluid off from around my mouth. I looked up hopelessly, realizing how tall everything was in comparison to my pint sized body. I felt like no matter how close Natalie might have been to her bag, she may as well be miles away because I had no manner of getting to her.

Just like that, I was lifted again. I fell to the ground but managed to take a deep breath this time, anticipating a bumpy ride. The purse swung slightly back and forth as I could hear Natalie a lot more clearly. She walked a fair distance with the purse, as my headache slowly returned and she then let the purse hang softly off her shoulder. She unbuttoned the top and peered down.

"Bobby?" she asked nervously, "are you okay?"

I looked up at her with a blank stare, probably appearing no more coherent than the puppy she had just shown to the little girl.

"Bobby, I'm sorry about this morning, but I'm still going to help you" Natalie said. I remained in shock. She frowned, but continued talking "if it's any consolation to you, I've been having a pretty lousy day..."

When she spoke, I noticed she faked a smile. She wasn't really happy about having a lousy day (at least, I'd imagine not) but she seemed to be trying to cheer me up. I relaxed a little bit but still remained speechless. There wasn't really much I could say, and plus she'd probably never hear it anyway.

"...well, what am I saying?" Natalie said, pausing for a moment, "you probably don't wanna hear about my day after all you've been through, huh?"

There was another long pause, during which I said nothing. Natalie continued on anyway.

"...I guess I should've thought more about this before I volunteered, huh?" Natalie chuckled, almost as if she were having a conversation with herself. I offered nothing in form of a response but she continued talking, "I was never really great with animals... I mean, I like them but they don't seem to like me and I have trouble taking care of them... they always try to run away... or worse... they vomit on me or something, y'know?"

I instantly started to blush when she said that but I hoped she wouldn't see. The lighting wasn't ideal so Natalie continued on her "speech".

"I had this one lady ask me for an African Parakeet..." Natalie said, as if she were talking to one of her girlfriends on the phone, "...as if I know what that is, that's bullshit, huh? I'm like 'We have lots of birds' and she's like 'well i wanna speak to a manager because so and so said you had an african parakeet you just got in'..."

Again, she paused.

"Of course..." Natalie chuckled, looking down at me, "she didn't really say 'so and so', she said somebody's name... I just can't remember, yknow?"

It was almost as if the giant was nervous around me...

"Anyway, I just had a couple minutes to talk because I'm on my break now... luckily, Katie's parents have been pretty cool. They don't seem to mind that I barely know what I'm doing" Natalie said, rolling her eyes at her own statement. Had I been normal sized, I may have been more engaged in this conversation but as it was, I remained nervous about what she'd do when she realized I puked in her purse and had no way to clean it up. "But hey, I'm more than halfway through my day here and then maybe we can take a walk somewhere? Or something? I don't really care what, I just feel bad making you sit there like that"

I nodded slightly, my first real movement or reaction to her.

"Well, I guess I'll talk to you then..." Natalie mumbled, almost seeming sad as she set her purse down on the counter. She then went back to work. I sighed and let myself settle down.

What the hell was all that about? Natalie had plenty of friends but she sure seemed lonely just now when she talked to me inside of her purse. As I pondered this, I heard another voice fading up the hall, seemingly coming my way.

"Ugh, I told them, I don't want them leaving their stuff on this counter" I heard an older woman say, coming right over to the purse. I cowered in fear as she briefly peered into the open bag.

"Hey..." I heard her say, my body instantly freezing, "....this purse is actually pretty nice"

She then gently lifted the purse from the counter and set it down in a cabinet, before closing the door.

I sighed with relief as my world filled with darkness.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1939