LEGACY: The Realm of Melanie - 3rd Edition by ralf_wolfs
Summary:

David introduces the idea of giantism to his best friend Melanie, who then, after finding a magical book of untold power, decides to act out on those new ideas. A story unfolds of epic amounts, spanning 6 years of writing and lots of fan interaction. Follow David and Melanie as their relationship grows and as Melanie experiments with her new found powers.
--HK

 

I am in the process of updating this story; so if you want to see the best, wait for it under the FinalEdition!


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Body Exploration, Gentle, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 32 Completed: Yes Word count: 82337 Read: 239067 Published: September 03 2010 Updated: April 20 2011
Story Notes:

UPDATED [04/12/11] - We're getting closer and closer every day, with this newest update we have seen a total of 65% of the novel edited and a whopping 120 thousand words of new content. We're expecing to finish somewhere mid May, stay tuned for anything new, and please email us if you have any questions! (Allow a few days for us to respond please!)

A little about the changes you'll see in this final edition of the story:

Contained here in the following pages is Draft 3 of the story. The changes mentioned above are included only in Draft 5, and will never appear on the internet! Please contact us if you are interested in learning more.


ralf_wolfs[at]yahoo[dot]com

--TFK

1. Prologue by ralf_wolfs

2. Pages (12-25) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

3. Pages (25-38) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

4. Pages (38-51) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

5. Pages (51-64) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

6. Pages (64-80) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

7. Pages (80-90) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

8. Pages (90-110) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

9. Pages (110-120) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

10. Pages (120-130) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

11. Pages (130-140) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

12. Pages (140-150) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

13. Pages (150-160) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

14. Pages (160-170) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

15. Pages (170-180) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

16. Pages (180-190) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

17. Pages (190-200) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

18. Pages (200-210) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

19. Pages (210-220) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

20. Pages (220-230) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

21. Pages (230-240) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

22. Pages (240-250) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

23. Pages (250 - 260) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

24. Pages (260 - 270) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

25. Pages (270 - 280) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

26. Pages (280 - 290) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

27. Pages (290 - 300) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

28. Pages (300 - 310) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

29. Pages (310-320) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

30. Pages (320-330) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

31. Pages (330 - 340) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

32. Pages (340 - 350) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

Prologue by ralf_wolfs
Author's Notes:
The opening of the book, describing that the world is not always as it appears.

Prologue

 

            The world we live in is very similar to the world described in this novel. Perhaps it is even the same world, and we are but mere normal people living our day to day lives in absolute ignorance of the wonders that go on around us.

            But magic exists, much to the disregard of the general public, and it flows around us in every fashion. It may be the simple spark in life as something new is created, or it could be a giant ball of flame soaring through the sky, incinerating everything it touches. Magic comes in many shapes and sizes.

            This is probably a good point in which I should mention that there are in fact many different worlds, some of which are similar to ours, some of which are as different as say, a bee and a bowling ball. In all of these worlds exists a form of magic, if you will. It is completely untamed, and untapped in most, and in others it is used for either great works of good or evil, depending on whoever is doing the tapping and wielding.

            The allure of power has often times been very strong to humans in general, or anyone for that matter. Power is well, powerful. Because of that, people and things have always sought it out, tried to control it, and tried to use it to their own gains.

            Most of the time people never find it, and don’t bother themselves with it because it doesn’t exist to them, in their version of reality, and therefore they don’t worry themselves about it because it doesn’t therefore exist. But it does, even if no one knows about it.

            To those very few who can harness said incredible power, they usually get their fill and are content to know that they are the strongest there is, and thus dominate those around them with either benevolence or malice.

            However, to those very few, there are even fewer who are not content being the most powerful there is; and instead go questing for more, even when there might not be any. So after consuming an entire planet’s worth of magic and resources, they move onto another, and another, until they feel they are the most powerful there ever was or ever will be, as they control all of it, and there is nothing left.

            One such being is doing just that, somewhere in a world not really touched by the story that follows in the next couple hundred pages. This story is about a girl who comes into contact with that magical force by the use of a little black book filled with magical spells. She then uses these spells to her own ends, and many say she abused them. Monster, some called her. But whatever she is, she is nothing compared to the coming evil that will soon arrive.

            This story, first of three, contains very little of that said evil, as it is so far away through the entire story. However, the next is when it really comes to our attention. Follow our heroes as they live and learn, as time will soon call upon them. And thus, the novel begins.
End Notes:

What are your opinions on my Prologue? Should I add something? Should I take something out? Put a comment in here and tell me your opinions.

--TFK

Pages (12-25) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

            David stood alone on his perch, waiting in the silence and complete darkness. The ground he stood on was cold and soft. It had been many hours since he found himself in the place he currently resided. He had quite a torrent of emotions since then.

            It was then passing six in the morning. Everything was still pitch black, however there was a subtle dim blue glow emanating from the basement storm window high above him. Morning was approaching fast.

            “Well,” he said aloud, “I might as well rest, it is going to be a busy day, and today is almost here.”

            His thought trailed off as he leapt back with his arms behind him and he planted himself onto the soft ground. He rolled over and pulled himself together, and rested his head on a fluffed section of fabric. The next day was indeed going to be an adventure.

            His thoughts drifted through time and space as his mind raced through thousands of topics. All of what happened yesterday. In fact, come to think of it, yesterday was a strange day indeed. He tried to remember all of what happened, in an attempt to put it all straight in his mind so he too could understand it fluently.

*   *   *

            Yesterday started as any other day. I woke up, and proceeded about my day as usual. It was the start of another summer, school was over, and I had graduated tenth grade at the top percentile, with a three point nine five grade point average. This was no shock to me or anyone else, as it was expected of me to do such great things.

            Again, yesterday was a normal summer day. I probably won’t see many of my friends for a while, as many of them go on vacation, so I just have to make it through living at home with my parents for a few months then it’s off to the eleventh grade. Summer was a boring time for me, as nothing ever happened and yet this year how I would be so very wrong indeed.

            So where was I… oh yeah, summer, a very boring time to say the least. Time just seemed to pass me by so quickly during the school year, that it is summer before I even know it.

            And here I am again, getting off topic. But like I said, my mind drifts, but now I shall try to recall my adventure. Yesterday began like any other day, except I had the pleasure of chatting with one of my friends, Melanie. I thought this was cool, mainly because I always liked her, she never returned the favour, but it’s still in the back of my mind. During our discussion, we arranged a meeting in a park. I thought that was awesome, and quickly flipped through my parents and sped off to the requested park.

            Our appointed time was around six in the evening. So it wasn’t all that late, but it made the trees cast shadows. I wondered why she would have us meet in such a place so late, but it was Melanie and I trusted her, no matter how eccentric she seemed at times.

            I walked into the park as usual, but this was no usual park. It was like a mini forest in the city. It had trees all around, and if you were more than twenty feet away from the paved walkway, you couldn’t look back and see it. The trees were large and very thick. I continued walking, taking in all the sights and sounds of the place. I had to walk through the park to meet her where she requested, which she lived on the other side, so naturally I must go to her side, so I continued my walk.

            Some strange birds are in the trees, making eerie sounds with their whistles and chirps. While I continued, there must of been some cloud break above the trees, as the entire forest lightened up a bit with a fluorescent orange glow. Almost abruptly as it appeared, it disappeared. Queer smells begin to permeate the air, as I trudge through the underbrush. I notice something is off right away, the brush is getting higher.

            “Strange,” I said to myself in a rather quiet voice, as I continued my walk. I thought nothing of it, since I am now a good quarter mile from any civilization. I suggested this area to be completely natural, with very little human interference. A sudden wave of nausea hits me, and I am taken aback by a sudden pain in my heart and a burning in my eyes. The pain caused me to wince and fall back onto a tree, clutching onto my chest. Finally shut my eyes because of the pain. Everything goes quiet.

            I awaken some time later to find myself lying on the floor of the forest. I seem to be standing on some kinda of huge mat. It feels really old, as if it’s made of ancient fabric that breaks upon the slightest pressure. I notice some very intricate patterns in the mat, and very deep ridges and groves all throughout it, and it reminds me of something I have seen before. As I trail into deep thought, trying to figure out where I have seen this pattern before, I am suddenly startled by the loudest sound I have ever heard in my life…

            “David!” A female voice blasts through the air, the voice wasn’t what startled me as it seemed far off and distant, and it was the immediate crash right before and after. I rack my brain, as it tries to process everything as it is happening. I hear another thundering crash, along with the crunch of many unknown objects. I am still trying to figure out what is going on when I hear it again, another crash followed by shortly after by: “David!”

            This time, closer and more recognizable, I could tell whose voice that was. It was Melanie. Oh no, could I have been late? Could she be now looking for me? How long was I out? A Million questions went through my mind all at once, when all of a sudden a massive thud, accompanied by a loud crunch and a massive vibration was all felt all at once. I look around trying to figure out what the entire hubbub was coming from, and to my disbelief, standing right behind me was a huge shoe! It was massive, larger than a whole bus, and even then some, probably bigger than my house! It was incredibly ridiculous big, and it was white in colour.

            “What the heck?” Was all my mind could say as I followed the shoe up. It led to a leg, very unsurprising, and that leg led to a body. And this body led to a face, and a face I know all too well. It was Melanie, and she was looking straight down at me. She was probably a whole two feet away from me to her, she was incredibly huge! Everything now fit perfectly together; every crash and thundering noise was from her merely walking upon the ground. And the rhythmic crunch was her stepping on things that were instantly crushed and flattened beneath her weight. Also, a picture of where I had seen this design from before was a leaf, a dead and dying leaf. I was on a dead leaf, in a massive forest, with Melanie staring down at me, god I must be only a few inches tall!

            I couldn’t speak, I was just in complete awe of her presence, standing so incredibly tall, and looking so powerful just amazed me. What the heck has happened to make any of this possible? Yet before I could think any further, she moved.

            Her left foot came forward, I flinched as she set it down about sixteen feet in front of me, and she knelt down, causing a deep compression with her right knee as it sank into the forest floor. She brought her face down lower and rested her torso upon her upright knee, as to get a better view of me. She moved  her hair out of her face and behind her shoulders with her free hand.

            “Hiya!” Said she,

            I was almost knocked off my stolen ground with that simple word, as the power of her enthusiastic voice was enough to topple an entire building. I cringed as my ears rang out, and all I could mutter was:

             “Woah… What happened, Melanie?”

            “I shrank you!” She said with a smile and slight giggle. She began to speak softer as she noticed my general discomfort at her loud voice. Being respectful to my new found stature, she spoke quietly this time. “I just kinda thought it would be cool if I could have you as a real pet, you know what I mean? We are great friends in all, and when we wrote that story on Yahoo, I always pictured you as being the little mouse Mason. So I decided, ‘Why not shrink David down and have him as a real pet?’ Wouldn’t that be great?!” She spoke the last sentence with some enthusiasm, all the while smiling.

            Once my mind processed what was going on, all those questions came swarming back into my mind. “Wait, wha’? How did you manage to shrink me, Melanie?”

            “Oh it came from an idea I got while writing my book. I did some research and I started learning some form of magic, Transfiguration, pretty sure you know what that is. But I progressed rather quickly, and finally got the correct spell to work, tested it out a few time, first on objects then animals. Then I got the courage to ask you here so I could go through with it, not sure it would work… And lookie here, it did!” Spoke she, with some reassuring gestures with her eyes.

            Even her eyes are larger than me. A simple coloured area, absolutely massive to me, as she gazed upon me with wonder and excitement. I certainly didn’t want to make her mad, but I was finally starting to wrap this all around in my mind. After a short pause, and a quick deep breath

            “So then… You’re telling me you did some research into Transfiguration, and not only Basic Transfiguration, but Arcane Transfiguration just so you could shrink me and play with me?”

            “Yep! Well, for the most part. I love magic; it is one of my favourite things to think about. And I just so wanted to have you as a pet, and I think this is going to be so much fun! I mean, don’t you think so?”

            I couldn’t help but to agree, as she was so persuasive, and this is already turning out to be pretty cool. It could help me a bit for me to get out of my house…

            “Sure,” I agree, “I believe it could be quite a load of fun.” I smiled sheepishly, and I believe she sees this, as she laughs at my response.

            “So then, do you want to get going then David?” She asked in an inquisitive tone.

            “Sure, where do you want me to… hey!” Before I could even get my sentence out her long slender fingers wrapped around me and I found myself caught within the grip of her forefinger and thumb. She held me up to her face and smiled.

            “Sorry, but this will be faster, hope you don’t mind.”

            “Oh not at all, just a bit of a shock is all.”

            “Good! Because it wouldn’t have really mattered if you said no anyway now would it?” She said as she laughed and began to walk in another direction. Her incredibly long legs covered what appeared to be miles in mere minutes of walking. I look into her face as she begins to concentrate on walking home, wondering if it all was really going to be as fun as I’d hoped. She lowers her hand to her waist and drops me into her palm and carries me there. A fun ride nonetheless, interesting too. I also notice it is getting dark, and recently she has been getting to bed early, yet waking early as well, for what I am uncertain.

*   *   *

            Once she made it inside, she closed her fist around me and put it to her side in a natural swing, rocking me back and forth inside her hand. As she walked nonchalantly into her house, she greeted her parents and sister, and then walked into her room. I could only guess she must have been walking downstairs as I felt temporary weightlessness as I fell within her hand. Finally we stopped moving, my world stopped shaking, just as I got to rest. Suddenly she opened her hand and I fell onto a massive navy blue shirt. So soft, it felt so good to my already tired body. I collapsed onto it and look up at my friend. She looked down at me and smiled.

            “Now, a simple rule before we go to bed tonight, for tonight at least, because you don’t know my room too well, don’t get off my shirt. I don’t want you getting lost, forgotten, or hurt just yet. Alright?”

            “Yes, Ma’am!” I say as I put my hand to my head in a semi salute. She smiled and patted my head twice with her index finger. It was so huge! Each pat of hers pushed me down quite a way, but she only did it twice. For that I could manage.

            She quickly proceeded, after patting me, to walk over to the other side of the room. I watched in awe at the flawlessness of her flight. She walked to a pile of clothing and picked it up and mindfully set back the clothing she did not want. She walked back over to me and reached over me for something behind me. I tried to look up to see what it was, but she quickly pulled it to her and she spun on the spot and said: “Be right back!” And with that she tread out the door rather quickly.

            I stood upon the shirt, and wondered about what I had just lived through. Was this all real? Could this possibly be happening to me? A million more questions circled my mind, as I thought to myself. And before I knew it, she was back. She was holding her jeans and T-shirt in her arms, as she had suddenly changed into her P.J.’s, which were lightly fitted. I watched as she put away laundry.

            “Alright David, sorry to shrink you and leave you alone, but now it is time for bed, we have an early morning tomorrow, and a lot to do before tomorrow is done! I will see you in the morning, and remember, don’t leave my shirt! I will talk to you tomorrow morning!” She spoke as she shut the room light off. Everything instantly went black as I went blind. I could hear her thunder across the floor and the creak of her bed, until all was quiet again.

*  *  *

            David could hear her breathing in the distance, and he wondered how well she slept. All he knew himself was the rhythmic sound of her breath was slowly making him drowsy. After setting things straight in his mind, he slowly fell into slumber.

*  *  *

            Melanie rose out of her bed like a mountain, her form shadowed by the morning sun that was just beginning to come over the distant horizon. To the tiny man sharing the room with her it was almost an epic sight, one that inspired poems, and even religions as she sat up, and the sheet she had covered herself with throughout the night rolled over her like a wave, spilling onto the bed as she opened her mouth wide, giving him a good view of it just as the light shone into it, causing the spit to sparkle like pillars of diamond as it stretched to and fro inside her maw. She stretched her arms high into the air, lifting her shirt over her covers, before closing her mouth and lowering her arms and blinking a few times.

            "Good morning!" he calls to her, and Melanie seems to take a moment looking around for the source of the call, before her eyes drift down to David, sitting there below her. She can’t help but smile as the memories of the previous day come flooding back into her mind, and she recalls the promises she made to him about her eating someone today.

            "Good morning yourself little one," she said, leaning down and then lightly plucking him up between her fingers gently, before dropping him onto her palm and holding the one inch tall boy there, just staring at him, as if trying to cement every detail of him into her memory, before she giggles, tossing off the rest of her covers and spinning until her feet were hanging off the bed. Lowering them to the floor, David heard a sharp thud as they landed, despite how lightly she must have been trying to step.

            "Ready for the start of a brand new day?" she asks him with a smirk as she steps out of her room and into the hall outside. Luckily her family were never early risers. In fact most would be asleep until noon or later. That gave her a lot of time to play with her new spell, and possibly to play around with any toys she might pick up along the way. Taking one last look around she makes her way over to the stairs that lead up into the public portions of the house, her family’s sleeping habits aided by the fact that their rooms were all located in basement, which used to be, and still could be used as, a bomb shelter.

            "I’m ready for whatever you have planned," he tells her, getting a good look around at all the cement walls, and even a few bits of lead shielding that were peeking through the worn away parts. Melanie, still giggling, makes her way up the stairs as quietly as possible, reaching the top without so much as a creek, and then exiting the basement through the seemingly heavy steel door, which shut without as sound as she pulled it too again.

            "Good, then the first thing I’m going to do today is, brush my teeth," she said, and without farther discussion she opens her mouth and tosses little David inside, his body flying between her huge gums and teeth, and then landing with a squishing sound on her tongue, sliding along its soft, rough surface until he was almost at her throat. He half expected to go over the edge, but Melanie made her tongue cup around him, pressing him up into the roof of her mouth, letting him sit between her tonsils and stare down her throat for a moment, before she pushed him back toward the front.

            "Uh uh, ew an o go ove us e," she said, her voice like thunder claps around David, and barely intelligible because of the way she tried to keep her tongue still for him. His body was already coated with her spit, he had to wipe some out of his eyes to see the outside world, and what he saw was awesome. The hallway was framed by her teeth and gums, giving the view the look of a picture, and looking toward the edges he got a sight that few people would ever see, his sight of a smile from inside the mouth.

            "Woah," was all he could say, laying there on her tongue, and then he heard her laugh, a deep, rich sound as the view began to move. Of course, this movement caused him to start sliding around a bit, and he had to grab onto the surface, or at least try to, though his best effort seemed for naught as he moved back. Melanie again had to aid him, and he realized just how vulnerable he was. If she didn’t stop him, he would simply slide off the back of his tongue, and get swallowed down to her belly, which chose that moment to let out a loud growl.

            "Okay, that’s kind of scary," he whispered, hoping his voice didn’t carry, and as it was Melanie made no response as she kept moving through her home, toward the upstairs bathroom. Once inside she smiled at the mirror, walking up to it and then opening her mouth wide, allowing her and David to view the situation.

            To her it was awesome. The feeling was like a light tickle on her tongue, with the taste of clothes and meat to accompany it as her spit washed over David, carrying his flavor everywhere around her tongue. To David the view was actually kind of scary. It looked to him like he was right under her teeth, and at any moment she could choose to let them drop, creating a blood mess of bones and flesh that she could have just gulped down.

            "Heh, just wish I wasn’t so turned on by this," says David, his voice not carrying enough for Melanie for her to hear. As it was she was still smiling as she reached forward, turning on the sink and grabbing a toothbrush from the cup beside the faucet. Passing it under the running water she grabbed a tube of toothpaste and covered the bristles with it, and then, chuckling, she held it up to her mouth, letting David get a good look at it, before she plunged it inside, closing her lips around it.

Pages (25-38) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

was afraid. A thousand things could go wrong from this point. If she pushed him between her teeth, if she rubbed him with the brush too hard, if she accidentally bumped the back of her mouth and swallowed. All these things could happen, and he would vanish down her throat, with no one ever knowing what had become of him. And that knowledge turned him on as he felt bubbles mix in with the spit, the toothpaste becoming frothy as it was rubbed against Melanie’s beautiful teeth.

            Then he could suddenly see again, and looking toward the light he saw it flowing in between her teeth, which were held tightly closed as a shadow passed over the glowing lines of light. She was still laughing as her teeth opened up, and he got to see the toothbrush again, the head of it coated with white from her toothpaste, and then it was inside with him, roughly rubbing around the huge molars, the scraping sound deafeningly loud, forcing him to cover his ears as it was all around him, moving about his tiny world.

            "Melanie!" he shouted in pain, and the brushing suddenly stopped, the brush freezing where it was. She withdrew it quickly, running it under the water a second time to clean it off, and then he heard something like a waterfall striking stone, before the sound of falling liquid cut off completely. Looking forward again, he saw her lips close around a cup, and when everything was almost completely dark, he felt a flash flood carry him off his feet, water pulling him back toward her open throat, before he was roughly jerked to the side, slamming into her teeth.

            He couldn’t even scream now. His lungs were burning from lack of air, and all he could do was ineffectually pound against her molars. God it was such a turn on. All these sensations rushing at him, the cool water quickly warming as her body heat filtered into it, surrounding him with warmth, and he loved it. He wondered why he would get such a turn on from this, but then forgot all about his question as the water suddenly shot forward, and drained as she spit into the sink, keeping him in her mouth by holding her teeth closed.

            When he could breathe again he took deep gulps of warm air, swallowing loads of saliva as the mouth tilted back again, the tongue holding him in the front of her mouth, he breath washing over him, causing the gasps to be full of air that had been within her. The sweet scents of her internals filled his nose before she leaned forward again, and her teeth opening below him and allowing him to drop out of her mouth, landing with a wet splat on her flat palm.

            "David? David, are you okay?" she asked, the concern in her voice obvious. For some reason, as he lay there coughing out some of her spit and the water and toothpaste her concern for him, a tiny bug in her hand, struck a chord deep inside him, and David found himself laughing hysterically, unable to contain himself. This sound maybe Melanie even more concerned, and with her pinky she smacked him across the side of his face as lightly as she could, knocking him onto his back and making him rub the spot she had struck.

            "David!" she cried to him, and he laid there for a long moment, still as a nail on her palm, collecting the thoughts in his head around the stars that filled his mind. It was a full minute before he groaned rolling over onto his back and sitting up, massaging his sore cheek.

            "I’m okay Mel, I’m okay," he assured her, coughing a bit more, and then smiling up at her as well as he could, which got a nervous chuckle from her as she moved a stray hair out of her face.

            "David, don’t you scare me like that. I thought I’d really hurt you," she said, breathing out a sigh of relief. She lightly set David down on the bathroom counter, and then, reaching over, she tore off a sheet of toilet paper, placing it beside him. Quick to get dry, David tore off a few pieces of it, rubbing himself down with the course, fibrous material, actually able to feel as it pulled the water off his body, until finally he was dry of spit, water, and toothpaste.

            "Well, that was quite an exciting first morning. What’s say we go out and get some breakfast now? I bet you’re just dying to see and hear me swallow down some nice food, and eventually living people, and then let you listen to my belly as it digests it all," she teased him, and again her belly let out a growl, protesting its empty state. David chuckled, and then found that he himself was quite hungry.

            "Alright well, let’s go find somewhere to eat," he told her, and she held her hand down for him to get on. Smiling he did just that, pulling himself up onto her palm. The last thing he saw as she lifted him up was her smile, before her fingers curled up around him, and he was cast into darkness again.

*  *  *

            With David fast asleep, and Melanie not ready to venture outside just yet, she decided to cook up some food for them both. She raised her hand with David inside and placed him inside her shirt pocket. She patted it as David grew accustomed to his new location in his sleep.

            “What to cook…” She stood there, her right hand on the counter and her left hand at her hip. Melanie had always been a good cook, but she was always second guessing herself. She decided in a heap of brilliance, to start cooking some eggs and bacon, something she would sing about a lot in her randomness.

            Being extra careful she grabbed two pans, and placed them on the stove. She went to the fridge and took out a tub of butter, the carton of eggs, a carton of milk, and a bag of bacon. Balancing everything carefully against her stomach and moving quietly as to not wake David, she closed the fridge and placed everything on the counter.

            She began preparing her breakfast. Taking out five eggs from the carton, and about six strips of bacon from the bag, she began to place things around. She took out some butter on a knife she had grabbed, and put the butter in the correct pans. She then turned the stove on, and waited. She pulled up a chair and decided to sit, without making a sound.

            Melanie decided since David was crashed out in her pocket, she would finish preparing the meal then wake him when it was ready. Since she possibly couldn’t eat everything she was making, she was going to request his help in partial. Although, thinking about his tiny size compared to the massive size of her made her think a bit.

            A popping sound brought her out of her mind, and back to the stove. She stood up and began to finish the cooking process. Turning the stove off, and removing the pans, she placed out a single glass plate. She put the knife in the sink, and dished out the contents of the pans onto her plate, which created a mountain of eggs, and a sea of bacon. She placed the dishes into the sink and began washing them. The sound of running water began to pang on David’s ears, and began to rouse him.

            She quickly finished, as David woke. Grabbing her plate, and a fork, she placed them on the table. It took a few minutes for David to fully awaken and to comprehend just where he was. Melanie took this time to her advantage, and pulled out a very tall glass and filled it with orange juice from the fridge. Upon putting away the juice, and sitting at the table, David was finished with his routine, and looked up at Melanie.

            “Hiya,” She spoke, “Have a good nap?” Melanie’s voice came booming through her lips with extreme power.

            “Umm, sure… What have you been up to?” David Replied.

            “Oh, nothing much,” Melanie said rolling her eyes and smiling down at David. She brought her fingers down into the pocket. David lifted his arms as Melanie wrapped her fingers around him. “Just making some breakfast for us before we go out to play.”

            “Sounds like fun, what did you ma…” David’s sentence was cut off as Melanie’s hand pulls him from her pocket, and he gets a full view of the table. A massive mountain of eggs about three times taller than he, and a field of bacon line her plate. An awe inspiring sight, for such a girl.

            “Just some eggs and some bacon for us to share. Obviously since I can eat a whole lot more than you, we will just share a plate.” She said with a giggle as she set David on the edge of her plate, nearest to her body.

            David just looks around as her hand leaves his sight, and he takes in the fullness of the location. He decides to sit down. “Oh,” Melanie said, “I almost forgot, here…” Melanie hands David a broken toothpick, and then lays the rest of the pieces beside him. “So you don’t have to get so dirty,” She smiled.

            “Thanks.” David said looking up and returning the smile. The he uses his new utensils to pick at the mountain cliff beside him and cut apart the pieces he had gotten.

            Seeing her pet now working at his food, Melanie grabbed her fork and looked at the plate. She decided to herself, its best to start eating away and work her way across the place. And that is what she did, digging her fork into the side of eggs, and tearing away a huge portion of it.

            David continued to eat his eggs, as Melanie started on hers. He watched absent mindedly as she used her fork to dig a massive crater into the side of eggs on the opposite side of him. He then turned more attention to her watching as she brought the utensil up to her mouth.

            Melanie wasn’t paying any attention to him, and she just opened her mouth wide enough to accept the food, and plunged the fork into her mouth. She pulled it out past her lips, and brought it back down to the plate, as she started chewing. Her jaw working through the shipment of food, her teeth searing through it, and her molars crushing it beyond recognition. All the while, her tongue would move the mass around her mouth.

            After about five seconds of chewing, she swallowed. David watches in awe as all that food that had been so much larger than him passes through her throat and into her body. David goes about finishing his as a repetition of Melanie’s eating happens again and again. She digs out a huge chunk of eggs, brings it into her mouth, chews it and swallows, then repeats. Eventually after a long while, David is done and lying down on the plate, as Melanie finish of her last bit of bacon. She swallows the last bit of crunchy bacon and goes for her drink.

            “Hey David, are you thirsty?” Melanie asks David.

            “Yeeeaa,” David says kinda weird like. Melanie gets a grin from this, and picks David up with her fingers, bringing him to her drink. She lowers him into it and allows him to slip off her hand. David was never a good swimmer, but he found the orange juice helped him float. He took in a few swallows as Melanie picked up the glass. Startling him suddenly, she speaks again.

            “Go ahead and take your drink, I’m going to finish off the glass. Don’t worry, I will keep you safe.” She said as she brings up the glass to her lips, and begins to tilt it slowly. David almost panics, but remembers that he can trust Melanie with his life, and so he does. Although, he would like to stay out of her mouth for as long as possibly to reduce the amount of risk for him.

            The liquid in the glass began to drain into her mouth, flowing past her lips. David could see all the way back into her mouth due to the light diffracting through the glass of the cup. A loud boom reverberated through the juice, followed by another, then another. Until they were continuous, she was gulping, and was gulping fast. With each swallow, she tilted the glass a bit more, and tilted her head a bit too. David was now swimming a torrent of juice he couldn’t fight. It took most of his strength to just stay above the juicy waters.

            Eventually, he was beginning to notice a shadow, and saw above him the lip of Melanie. Quickly after that he felt himself pass into her mouth, with the very last bit of the juice. The glass disappears as he drains into her mouth. She closes her lips, making everything much darker. But David’s eyes adjust to the darkness very quickly, allowing him to see in a small bit. Melanie is completely still, and David looks about. He slowly makes out the shapes of her teeth all around him, and the roof of her mouth. The juice is about half way up her mouth, covering the bottom of her teeth, and lapping against the top teeth.

            David knows Melanie must have felt him, for she was not moving an inch. Then suddenly a massive monster broke the surface of the liquid, her tongue. With incredible speed and majesty, it reached into the air and came slamming down, pushing David underneath it. He instinctively took in a breath as he saw it coming. When he felt the tongue above him, and the floor of her mouth beneath him, he heard the loudest noise he had ever heard, she had swallowed, sending vibrations all through him. Almost instantly, the liquid was gone from around him, and her tongue moved with such speed as to fling him into the air and onto its surface.

            David took in a breath, and stared at the roof of her mouth. "What a rush." Spoke he as he lay there, almost as if he was stoned beyond comprehension.

*  *  *

            Melanie finished up the drink, noticing David slide into her mouth. With that, she stopped swallowing, removed the glass, and decided to wait a moment. Then on a whim, she decided to drain her mouth as it was getting hard to keep still. She drove David into a safe place under her tongue as she swallowed, then brought him to its surface. She was enjoying that feeling a whole lot. She decided though, she would clean up as David sat in her mouth. It didn’t take her long however, putting her plate into the sink, she snuck into the bathroom and opened her mouth in front of the mirror.

            She stuck her tongue out, and plucked David off from it. She closed her mouth and settled herself. Looking at David, she smiled and spoke, “Have fun little guy?”

            David was still speechless, but eventually found his voice, “That was....” And he motioned with his whole body as he swayed backwards with open eyes.

            “Yes, I can agree with you on that. I had no idea being a giantess would be so much fun!”

            With that she grabbed a sheet of toilet paper, and gave it to David. While he was drying himself off again, she took him back downstairs to her room so she could get changed. She put her hand down on the bed and walked to her closet. David, having finished draying himself off, commenced to create a little pillow of the remains of the sheet, and watch Melanie work. She took out a shirt from the closet; it was one of her favourites of course.

            After grabbing on the materials she wanted to wear for the day, she took them in arm and stepped into another room. After about a few minutes, she steps back in, dressed and ready for the day. She has socks, jeans, and a T-shirt, and shoes.

            “Ready to go out?” David was still sapped. But he absent mindedly nodded his head in a yes fashion, as she reached over and grabbed him with her two fingers. Upon standing up, she used her free hand to open her pocket, and deposited David in her left pocket. When she let go of the side, it pulled back to its starting position, pressing David into her jeans. He was in the pocket up to his waist, and he couldn’t get out even if he tried. He looked up and couldn’t really see Melanie face. She looked over to her side until she could see David, and spoke once more, “Alright, I’m ready, let’s go.” She spoke smiled and began to walk.

            Each step she took moved him about as he was attached to her hip. Her long strides quickly took them outside. Where she was going, David did not know. But he couldn’t wait to find out.

*  *  *

            Melanie took them to a car, at which time she proceeds to open the door, and reach over to David. Only just getting used to his comfy environment, he finds himself being taken out of the pocket by Melanie's powerful fingers. She holds David close to her stomach right above her navel, pressing him into it. David feels her soft flesh and warmth, and can’t say it isn’t a great place to be. The noise coming from within her belly is intense with the sound of rapidly digesting food. How good it felt to be so near to something so beautiful and sexy.

            While holding David close to her, Melanie ducked down and got into the vehicle. The end result was David was almost in her lap. Melanie then took David up onto the dash board, and let him stand upon it.

            "There we go, I think you might like it better up there. Besides, I gotta drive." She speaks to him, with a sinister grin.

            "Alright, where are we going Melanie?" David asks.

            "That is a secret for now. But just to let you know, we are going somewhere there are always people, and somewhere I will love to have fun at." Melanie chuckles at that last comment. Then proceeds to pull the door shut. After which, she reached over to her right, and pulled out a packet of gum from between the two front seats. It was Cinnamon Icebreakers, and she began to unwrap it, not taking her eyes off David for a second.

            David was captivated by her action. When she finished she leaned forward slightly and began to tease David with her mouth. She opened it wide and moved her tongue about, distributing a large amount of saliva all over her teeth. She then slowly brought the stick of gum to her lips, and inserted it with careful precision. Taking a bite out of it half way, then drawing the rest into her mouth. Each of her movements was as if she were doing them in slow motion, which she was, just to tease David.

            Melanie began to gnaw on her gum. Moving it around her mouth with her huge slimy tongue, and masticating it completely with her teeth. Creating some awesome sounds, as her saliva smacked around with her teeth and the gum. She had at first started chewing slowly, but then sped up as it began to mush in her mouth. Until it was a complete mush, and stretched from top tooth to bottom tooth, which was when she started to chew at normal pace.

Pages (38-51) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

            Melanie started the car, and took her attention off David. Who was still completely drawn towards her mouth. Watching her chew absent mindedly as she pulled the car out, and began to drive. It was incredible. Melanie's total attention seemed on another world, as her mouth worked independently. David of course, couldn’t care about anything but her mouth at that moment.

            Melanie and David traveled onwards. Melanie was absentmindedly chewing gum, driving with one hand and flicking the radio station with another. David was looking on in wonder as she chewed and occasionally swallowed, moving her throat as she did so.

Just thinking about what they were going to do together was exciting. They would find an unsuspecting stranger and Melanie would gobble him up. Someone is going to get to know her mouth pretty well by the end of the day, thought David to himself. And right now, whoever she finds to eat has no idea that he’s going to be eaten by a teen-age beauty.  

            Lost in thought, David was somewhat surprised when Melanie brought the car to a stop and turned the engine off. It seemed as if they had just started driving. Perhaps he had simply failed to notice the passing of time while thinking of what lay in store for himself and his friend. 

            “We’re here David,” she said, turning in her seat to face him. A giant hand reached for him and hoisted him towards her face. David smiled back at her huge grin. She stepped out of the car and locked the doors. Meanwhile David was looking around. They were at the state park near the lake. It was one of Melanie’s favorite places.  

            “I was going to go to the mall but there are too many security cameras there. Besides, the people there are too concentrated. I would be noticed if I started randomly shrinking people in a crowd. Here they are spread out and easier to take.” At these words, it struck David that she was truly becoming a huntress. 

            “Oh,” said David, looking around “That was incredibly brilliant of you, I would have never even thought about that.” And with that, David did a ‘Thumbs-Up’ sign to Melanie. There were plenty of people out having a relaxing time playing in the lake, tossing Frisbee or football or just milling about having a good time.  

            “So who should we get first?” asked Melanie excitedly. “Any suggestions before I put you in my pocket? Sorry you have to go in there but I cant very well walk around with you in my palm, can I my little pet?” she teased, giving him a quick but light squeeze.   

            “Ahh, stop it!” David said playfully pushing the fingers away and smiling up at his mistress. She returned a warm smile that made David’s insides glow.  

            “Now let’s find someone to play with!” she said.

            David scanned the horizon of the gargantuan creatures running about. David suddenly looked scared, “Ah!” he cried “Someone’s coming! Look out behind you!” David then pointed.   

            Melanie turned her head in time to see Terry Rose, a football player from her high school walking towards her. Melanie had just enough time to slip David into her pocket before he reached her.  David had just enough room in his tight jeans to fit in between the material. There was plenty of room to either side and there was lots of room below him, he just could not extend his arms outwards very much due to the tightness of the jeans. He was able to hear the two giant creatures talking well enough. Indeed, he could hardly miss it due to their size in relation to his.  

            “Terry, hi,” said Melanie to the football player. “You’re just the person I wanted to see.” 

            “I… I am?” Terry was not prepared for this. He was somewhat taken aback by her remark but tried to recover his cool quickly. Football players must act cool at all times, he reminded himself. ‘Don’t sound surprised that she is looking for you. Take it as a good sign.’  

            “Err… um,” he said as coolly as he could. Melanie simply smiled at him trying to think of something to say. ‘What do you say to a person who you consider a potential snack?’

            “So ah… What can I help you with?”

            “Help me with…?” Melanie looked confused.

            “Yeah, you said you wanted to see me.” 

            “Oh right, um do you know anything about cars?” she asked turning and gesturing towards her vehicle. She was thinking fast. 

            “Not really” he said uneasily. The conversation was steadily spinning out of control from Terry’s point of view. If she asked him a question about her car, Terry figured his chances of answering it were nonexistent. That would look un-cool! Suddenly disaster struck. 

            “Well, I don’t either and I think that a rock or something bounced up into the engine and broken something. Could you pleeeeeease take a look and see if anything is wrong?” She smiled sweetly and gave Terry her best ditsy dame look. 

            Rather than admit ignorance and defeat, Terry did what any man would have done in such as situation, especially when there was a woman asking for help. He knelt down to look under the hood. Hopefully the problem would be obvious like dripping fluid or a rock lodged somewhere.  

            With Terry looking away, Melanie began to mutter to herself. All of a sudden, and with a wave of both her hands, Terry had a much better view under the hood of the car. He was looking up at a car that was bigger than an aircraft carrier. 

            He turned and looked back up at Melanie who was bending down looking at him with an even wider smile on her face.  

            “Terry, look at you down there,” she said in a belittling tone. “I better pick you up so no mean bugs catch you and gobble you up.” 

            Before Terry could protest she had scooped him up and put him in her left pocket, her right already containing David.   

            That was too easy. We have victim number one. She thought to herself. She walked into the shade of the trees spaced here and there near the lake, and fell upon a path. She saw a runner go by and just as he passed her, she stuck out her foot and tripped the man. Before he had time to get up she murmured the spell and shrank him too.   

            That’s two she thought as she picked him off the ground and stuck him in her pocket to keep Terry’s company.   

            Shrinking and catching people turned out to be easier than Melanie had originally anticipated. She selected her victims with the eye of a teen age girl, going for attractive males, discretely shrinking them and gathering them up. She did get one girl though, an attractive young black couple had been having a picnic and she had shrunken them both down.  

            With her pockets full of people she returned to her car. She had to remove a few people from her back pockets and transferred them to David’s pocket before she sat down. She feared she would have suffocated or crushed them had she not done so and it would be no fun to eat the tiny men if they were already dead.   

            David had been listening as best he could for clues as to whom and how many people Melanie had caught. Now he had company in the pocket. Three men about his age were there, no one could move very well, especially since Melanie was sitting down and the jean material was even tighter than before.   

            “What do you think she will do to us?” said one. “I don’t know but I don’t like it,” another answered. “Well at least she is pretty hot,” a third voice said.

            The other two loudly proclaimed their support of this observation. Typical of their age group, they talked about how big her breasts had appeared and then went on from head to toe about what they thought of her physical appearance, especially as a giantess. They also discussed, in depth, about how they felt about being in her back pocket. All agreed it was a genuinely pleasant experience until she had started walking after which they decided that being repeatedly smashed into unyielding jeans fabric was a less than desirable circumstance.  

            David made his presence known eventually. He had decided not to tell them he was friends with the giantess or let them know of their fate to come. Little did they know that they were soon to be nothing more than a snack for the beauty of whom they were gossiping.     

            “Guys, I am stuck here too. My name is David.” David spoke up, making his presence known.

            “David, do you know what she is up to man?” said a voice.

            “She collected me too just like you guys” David replied. Technically, this was not a lie.

            “Dude, I’m Adam, my friends are Ben and Harry. 

            “She must be a witch or something,” guessed another voice. They began discussing the plausibility of that theory but did not get far because Melanie soon turned on Gwen Stephanie and No Doubt on her radio and began to sing to the tune. It drowned out any possibility of conversion with the captives. She has a nice voice, thought David.  

            Soon the car stopped, the music ended and David felt her getting up and out of the car. He and the three others were jostled together as she ran up the stairs to her house and then up to her room. 

            Melanie was excited. Her parents’ car was gone and she knew her sister had plans to see her friends. That meant that she had the whole house to herself to do whatever she wanted, and she knew exactly what she wanted to do.   

            Arriving at her room she delicately removed the contents of her pockets and placed them on her bed. Soon she had over a half dozen people staring up at her.  They all were too shocked to move.

            “Hi,” said Melanie. “I’m Melanie. I am going to be playing with you all today. Its like playing dolls except with real people.”

            “You have no right to do this to us young lady,” said a man who Melanie recognized as the runner she had tripped. 

            “That’s right!” said the black girl who was standing next to her boyfriend. “We’re people not toys!”

            “Oh I don’t think you’re toys,” Melanie exclaimed. “I just want to have a little fun. Tell you what? Why don’t we all work on getting acquainted and then we will have some fun?” Melanie slipped a not so discrete wink at David who was standing near the three guys who she had taken from her right pocket. Then she turned and left the room.  

            “David my friend,” said one of the men who had the voice that matched that of Ben, “Why did she wink at you just there?”

            “Your guess is as good as mine,” David told him. There was no way he was going to say; because she plans on letting me watch as she devours you. Ben might not appreciate his forthcoming death as much as David would.  

            “Well what are we going to do gentlemen?” asked the black guy, obviously his remark was aimed at the group as a whole. He had just concluded that action should be taken and the best way to do that would be to come up with a plan.  

            ‘The girl seems nice enough but we do not know her true intentions,” he continued. “If she becomes hostile, she could crush us all in a moment with a swat of her hands. We must not wait if her plans to kill us. I suggest that we escape.”

            “And what if she is friendly?” the runner suggested.  “If she is friendly, she will treat us nicely if she catches us.” The young man answered.

            “What if she doesn’t catch us?” asked David, trying to forestall any potential escape. “Where do we go, how will we return to normal size and how will we be noticed by someone who you can be sure is friendly? She is the only one who knows we exist Chances are if we leave, we will disappear. Personally I don’t want to be eaten by a spider.”  

            This put things in a new light. There was a pause. ‘Guys, I know her from high school,” said Terry. “Her name is Melanie and she is the nicest girl I’ve ever met. She is not gunna hurt us, it isn’t possible.”   

            “How do you know that?” the teen aged girl spoke again. “Didn’t she shrink us?”  

            Their conversation was interrupted by Melanie returning to the room carrying a glass of water.   

            “Hey my little friends,” she said placing the water on the table and leaning over the bed. “All ready for fun? I know I am!”   

            As if on cue, her stomach rumbled. It was a loud long rumble that seemed more like thunder to the eight people below on the bed. “I guess I’m a little hungry,” she said. “I ate plenty of breakfast today. I wonder why my stomach’s growling.” David began to get excited. He knew Melanie’s stomach required food. He looked up at her knowing that soon the people he was standing with would be satiating the hunger of the giantess that stood before them.   

            “Sweetie,” said Melanie, focusing on the runner who practically fainted under the gaze of the giantess. “You look thirsty, let me put you in my drink for a second. You can cool off and get a drink yourself.”

            Taking him up between her thumb and forefinger she moved her hand from over the bed to above her water and released the man into the cup. 

            “Wooaaaaa-!” Splash! The glass was wide and far too deep to touch the bottom and too tall to climb out of. The cup’s diameter was at least twice his present height.   Melanie’s belly grumbled again. She put a hand over it to silence the noise. “I guess I better eat something quick huh guys?” she said with a smile towards the group of people on the bed.   

            It was not until a moment later, after Melanie’s stomach stopped its clamor that David realized Terry had made a break for it. The hungry predatory sounds emanating from Melanie’s belly had been too much for him to bear.  He was heading for the foot of the bed at full tilt.   Melanie took a step closer to the bed so she was standing next to it. Her hands reach out and captured the football player and brought him closely up to her face.  

            “Terry! It hurts my feelings that you are afraid of me.” She said. He could feel the wind of her breath on his body. Her breath smelled of mint. Terry wondered if she had been chewing gum.

            “Why don’t you trust me?” she asked, wearing what she hoped was an understanding and friendly expression for the tiny man in her palm.  

            “Sorry Melanie.” Terry apologized. “It’s not that I don’t trust you its just that you’re so scary this big. Will you forgive me?”   

            “Of course Terry!” Melanie exclaimed, a bit too eagerly by Adam’s reckoning. “I hope you learn that I only want the best. I think that you will learn to understand things from my point of view. It would be fun to become closer together than most friends ever will, don’t you agree?” Terry nodded.

            “I just want us to be together for a long time.”

            “Me too, Melanie. I…”

            “Good,” she said with finality. “Now to prove it, I’ll give you a kiss.” She puckered her big wet glossy lips and raised her palm close enough that Terry could walk over and kiss her gigantic lips. He walked over tentatively, this being the first giantess he had ever kissed. He was nervous enough when girls were his size. 

            Nevertheless, he decided it was best to keep Melanie happy, so he tiptoed forward and tried to plant a kiss on her upper lip, just above where the two lips met. As he was leaning forward the lips extended further out and Terry’s whole face rather than just his lips made contact with Melanie’s pucker. 

            Melanie inhaled through her mouth and the suction made Terry’s face stick to her puckered lips. He tried to disengage by placing a hand on either lip, and pushing backwards but the suction was becoming stronger and the result was his entire head along with his arms, which slid on the slick surface and lipstick, popped into Melanie’s mouth. 

            Now that he was half way through, Melanie sucked even harder bringing the struggling man all the way into her mouth. In the time it took to bat an eyelash, Melanie swallowed poor Terry whole and alive.   

            David had been watching in wonder as the muscles of Melanie’s throat contracted and a small bulge swiftly sped down her neck and disappeared into her chest. This was better than he had imagined. Melanie had gotten the man to willingly put his head up to her lips. He was in that belly, right there. He was being digested alive by Melanie. What a perfect fate, thought David.   

            “Oh my God! She ate him raw! She ate him raw!” screamed the teen aged girl who was standing to his right. She grabbed her boyfriend tight as if she expected him to save her.

            “Oh my God, I ate him!” Melanie’s voice boomed. “Oh David, it is the most amazing experience imaginable! I could actually feel him move down my throat. It was like a massage of my esophagus. He was trying to fight it! It’s such a rush! I didn’t think it would be this much of a power trip.”  Just her looking at him and speaking to him after what she had just done was invigorating, thought David.

            “Hmm,” she added after a second. “It feels like I need to wash him down. My throat’s kinda dry from the gum.”

            She turned and grabbed the glass with the runner in it, still treading water. Then she tilted the glass back until the water sloshed into the dark cavern of her mouth. To the runner, whose name was still a mystery, it was like a terrifying waterslide. He tried to swim backwards but despite his best efforts, he along with a fair amount of water flowed into her mouth. All went dark as he lingered on the tongue for only a second, then she swallowed sending him and the water straight down. A few seconds later he entered the belly at a terrific speed and sloshed into the partially digested food remaining in the stomach.

Pages (51-64) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

            Melanie put down the glass and belched loudly. Within her stomach it was something like a sonic boom. Both men, who were still quite alive, covered their ears and the entire contains of the stomach shook.

            “Oh that was good.” Melanie said firmly. A moment later her belly growled again. “Take it easy in there you two,” she patted her exposed stomach and then surveyed the people before her. They were running.

            She moved quickly, gathering two that had managed to get to the far side of the bed and two more who were trying to climb down the sheets. David had successfully delayed one man in running. Good for him!  She grabbed the guy David was grappling with and stuck him in the now empty glass jar and placed him in gently. It wouldn’t do to have him hurt himself before she gobbled him up would it?

            “Oh!” She jumped. “I can feel them in my stomach! I can feel them moving! Its delicious!” she said with effect as she slowly moved her belly side to side. All eyes were on the stomach in which two men lived in excruciating agony.  Before the tiny people could scurry away once more she grabbed the black man and tossed him into her mouth.   

            “Uugh. Delicious,” she proclaimed as she visibly tossed the man about in her mouth. She didn’t do this for long however. The movements in her belly and mouth were made an addictive carnal hunger arise from within her. Rather than fight the urge to eat the man she gave up playing with the poor guy. Melanie swallowed her third man in under a minute.    

            His girlfriend had been screaming all the while, yelling, threatening, begging Melanie to let him live. When she swallowed however, the woman let out a shriek and, grabbing onto Harry, who happened to be closer to her than anyone everyone else, and began sobbing into his chest. “He’s dead! He’s dead! She killed him” the woman wailed.  

            Harry knew that her boyfriend was far from dead although he would soon be. He did not however communicate this to the distraught female.   Melanie was now caressing her belly. Then suddenly she stopped and looked at all of them intently. David realized that she was sizing up who was going to be next. God this was incredible to witness. Did he ever tell the right girl about giantess vore.  

            The woman who had been comforted by Harry stopped crying and looked directly up at Melanie. “Take me in place of my boyfriend,” she said, emotionless. 

            “What?” said Melanie. 

            “Take me in place of my boyfriend,” she insisted. “Let him live and eat me up. I know he is still alive in there. Stick your finger down that awful throat of yours and bring him up. Then gobble me up if you must.” Her tone was emotionless despite the determination in her face.

            “Oh honey, I’m sorry. There is no him or you, only first and second. You’re second.” Melanie reached for the woman faster than anyone thought possible. She reached over and let the woman drop into the empty glass with Adam. Now the woman truly began to cry and, turning her face away from the giantess she wrapped her arms around the stranger in the glass with her and waited for the end. Adam tried to reassure her by holding her but he knew it was only a matter of time.   

            Melanie grabbed Harry and David up one in each hand. Ben was still standing on the bed watching them.   

            “David you are going to love this!” she promised. She tossed David into her mouth but did not swallow. Nevertheless David was terrified.

            “Melanie, don’t eat me!” he yelled. They were friends and he knew that Melanie would not consciously hurt him but what if she lost control?    

            Melanie was reaching out for Ben who had tried a last desperate attempt to escape. He did not come close to making it out of Melanie’s long arm reach. Her hand curled around him and brought him close to her face where she scrutinized his form. There he got a last look at the woman who was to eat him. She opened her mouth wide.

            To Ben’s perplexity, he observed the man she had called David lying on Melanie’s back teeth. He had gotten the impression that Melanie was friends with David. Ben didn’t dwell on the subject long as he was brought to the mouth and past those ruby lips. Her incisors gleamed as he was brought into the pink cathedral of death. Melanie’s tongue came up to meet him curling him so he slid downwards towards that part of her mouth that was in shadows. It was where he knew the entrance to her throat to be.  

            The finger and thumb that were the only two things preventing him from sliding to his death now released him. Predictably, he careened down the tongue that was slicker than ice but much warmer and wetter. The mouth closed somewhat but it slowed his decent and prevented him from sliding over the edge of the tongue. He found himself next to David where he tried to push/ pull him towards the entrance to what seemed to be the gates of hell itself.  The two of them were constantly being pushed together and pulled apart by the manipulations of Melanie’s tongue.

            Harry watched from outside as her tongue was visibly moving in her mouth. Occasionally, he would hear his friend shouts or curses emanating from those semi-closed glistening red lips.  Melanie for her part was letting the two men fight it out in her mouth. She had been keeping track of which struggling figure was David. She did not want to swallow the wrong person. If she ate her best friend she would never forgive herself, so she was careful. She found it difficult to resist the urge to swallow them both at once with their wiggling, David’s cries for help and the other man’s swears echoing in her ears. The men in her belly only exacerbated the carnal urge to swallow by their intoxicating movements.  

            David pushed the man away from him again but he refused to let go. Both figures slid onto the tongue and towards the gullet. Their struggles increased, Ben was closer to the tongue than David but was holding onto David’s slime soaked shirt with inhumane rage. 

            The cloth tore and a kick from David was all that was needed to send him to his friend’s stomach. But it didn’t work. Melanie, who was unprepared to swallow, choked somewhat and the result was Ben was propelled back into the middle of the mouth along with a fair amount of saliva and mucus. Ben grabbed David’s leg but the mucus on his hands didn’t allow him to hold on. David kicked again and crawled toward the teeth. 

            Melanie helped him along with a flick of her tongue sent David onto her teeth. Then as David looked back, he saw the tongue press upwards and the throat open. Ben’s slime covered body shot off the tongue as it pressed against the roof of the mouth. He screamed as he slid over the entrance to the throat. There was more mucus there that further impeded his chances of grabbing a potential handhold. 

            He heard the explosive ‘gulp’ as Melanie swallowed, her throat forcing Ben downwards and closing tight afterwards and cutting off his scream. The man with whom he had been grappling only a moment ago was now on his way to be digested in Melanie’s belly.     

            Melanie spat the body out of her mouth and was relieved to see that it was indeed David that slowly got up and began trying to clear the saliva away from his face.   “Felt like you had quite the fight in there.” said Melanie when David had regained some of his senses and stopped trembling due to the excess adrenaline in his system. Melanie placed a hand towel before David who began to use it to clean himself off. He was still sticky and several bad cuts he had sustained from Melanie’s teeth burned from having the saliva in them. 

            Melanie belched loudly. “I wonder how that felt for that poor little guy in my belly?” she said smiling. She looked at Harry in her left hand. “And you’re about to find out what it feels like,” she told him She opened her mouth just wide enough to slip poor Harry in between her teeth and then she swallowed the man whole.   

            “Didn’t play with him much,” gasped David. “Well after that dance you did on my taste buds I don’t have to,” she told him. “I still can taste you and your friend on my tongue. “Except he’s being digested and I’m not.”

            “Exactly. Besides, we have our two friends in the glass over here. She turned to where the two tiny figures in her cup awaited their end. “Well, I think that by now your boyfriend is dead. Sorry about not getting to you sooner but David and I were having fun. Anyway, either of you want to go first?”  

            Adam raised his hand. “I do.” It was an honorable thing to do. He could let the poor girl crying next to him live a bit longer. Besides, he always had a fantasy of being eaten by a giantess. Now that it was actually happening, it seemed much less appealing. However he stood up and prepared to take it like a man. Die with honor, he told himself.   

            Melanie smiled down at him but she had already changed her mind. She took the glass and held it to her lips, then turning so David could watch; she tilted the glass upwards until the two people within slid down the side and disappeared into her mouth. Placing the glass aside, she took a deep breath and swallowed hard. The swallowing motion was audible to David. As she swallowed he watched a large bulge being pushed downwards in her throat.   “Delicious.”

            She picked up David and held him to her stomach. He heard the gurgle of digesting food from within and could only imagine what it was like for the people who were very much alive within. One of them, he thought to himself, he had just been fighting. He pressed his ear to her belly and then her herd it; faint cries. Screams for help and shouts of agony could be heard. Her belly gurgled again; more loudly this time and a collective shout of agony came from within. 

            “I can hear them, Melanie!” he shouted to her. “They’re screaming! Geez, it must be awful in your belly.”

            “Lucky for you you’ll never have to find out.” said Melanie with a smile. She had been rummaging around in a drawer for a moment and finally found what she had been searching for; a stethoscope. She placed the phones in her ears and the round end to her belly. David watched her face as it changed from emotionless to an expression of excitement and power in just a few seconds.   “They are screaming,” she confirmed.    

            David, who still had an ear against her stomach, smiled too. Melanie let David place an ear piece up to his ear where he could hear the screams somewhat more acutely. 

            Holding the stethoscope to her belly she heard a few more shouts and moans of agony before she finally lay down on the bed, placing David on her stomach. Together, they enjoyed the last screams of Melanie’s meal.   

            Melanie tossed the stethoscope aside and let out a sigh. “That was the most fun I’ve ever had,” she announced. David was still listening to the sounds of her belly’s rapid digestion her meal below him. He did not answer right away but when he did he spoke quietly. 

            “Melanie?”

            “Yeah?”

            “When I was wrestling in your mouth, did you want to swallow me?”

            “Actually yes. Don’t worry my little friend. I have enough willpower to control myself when it comes to you. If I didn’t, you would be inside with the others by now.”   

            There was a long pause.

            “How long do you think they lived in there?”

            “Not long enough to keep me happy,” Melanie replied. “You can’t have any idea what a turn on it is to have people alive and screaming inside you as you digest them. It still seems weird. There are so many people inside me right now. I ended their lives to feed myself and entertain us. I feel horrible saying this but I want to do it again. Do you think you’re up for that my little friend?”

            “Are you kidding? I could do this every day.”

            “We will, my friend. We will.”

*  *  *

                After Melanie’s first feeding, she had laid on her bed and placed David just above her navel and just rested. David was listening to Melanie’s stomach finish digestion as they continued talking about random things.
                       David speaks up, and asks: "Hey Melanie, when I shrunk, I remember being in a bit of pain. How come those other people didn’t seem to experience that sort of pain that I did?"
                     "Well, when I shrunk you David, I didn’t just shrink you. I also worked extra hard to give you some more protections and other spells that should help you stay alive. You can thank me later, but you can see in the dark now, have a better hearing, and can speak louder. Most of the other people I shrink won’t get the same abilities. Also, you are much more resistant to pain and being hurt than a normal person, so you are just about invincible. However, when I eat someone else, I actually want to eat them, so they eventually get digested in my stomach. You won’t incase I swallow you. I hope that helps?"

                David started pondering about that, and what he had just heard. It gave him some ideas on what he could do at a later time. Being unable to get hurt opens a lot of doors for him, which could be really exciting. "Yes, thanks Melanie."

                It wasn’t long after they started talking that Melanie yawned and apparently fell asleep. David didn’t notice because he can’t see Melanie’s face, but he felt what he thought was sleep come over her.

                David was still lying on his giant friend’s stomach, staring up at the ceiling, when he got an idea. Compelled by this new idea, he sat up and surveyed the new landscape. In front of him was Melanie’s lower region, her belly button, followed by the slight rise and change from skin to denim, and her legs. To his sides were slopes and then drops, followed a single arm to his right.

                Standing up not, David turns around to face the other direction. Starting from his position was the upper part of her abdomen, then a subtle line where her rib cage was, then the steep slope of shirt that covered her breast. Which he measured, was about the same height as him.

                Thinking for a minute, David decided to go up to Melanie’s neck so he could sleep there. He thought, “It would be softer, and she would see me sooner when she wakes.” Yet another few thoughts crept to his mind.

                It was decided, he was going to walk up Melanie’s body and rest against her chest. But he wouldn’t be able to walk around her breast, because by doing that he would fall off her body. Going between was out of the question, because there was no valley between them. And going under, was out of the question too because the shirt’s material was too tight against her skin.

                With that, David began walking. It didn’t take him long at all to cross from skin to fabric, and took him even less time to reach the wall. With a sigh, he stretched and took hold of her shirt material, and began hoisting himself up. It was quite difficult, because the material didn’t give too much slack, and her breasts are very soft yet firm. It wasn’t too incredibly long until he reached the top, and pulled himself onto the top.

                Stopping to survey her beauty, David looked away from her head, and could see her entire body, right arm and all. Her legs seemed to be so incredibly long it seemed crazy. Her shapely hips and tight jeans made her look all the better. Finally getting his fill of this wondrous sight, he turned around and looked up at Melanie’s face. She was incredible. So beautiful and innocent looking, her large red lips rested together, glistening slightly in the light. Her facial structure was intense. And all was framed by strong long hair.

                Sitting down and pushing himself off the top of her breast, David slid down their bridge until coming to a halt on her chest. Stretching out, this seemed to be the best place to rest. For she was breathing quite deeply, moving everything up and down rather slowly, but rhythmically. Her chest made a very comfortable bed, with sheet and pillows. Listening to her breathing, David began to drift through his thoughts.

                Melanie was known to take at least one or two naps per day, normally no longer than an hour at a time. And since she just expended a lot of energy she would probably be out for a while. Melanie never told him if she moved around while she slept, so David believed she doesn’t. Yet that thought still crossed his mind. He had told her once that she could have been a model, yet she only just laughed at that.

                 David began to wonder what she would be having for a lunch or dinner. Surly people are a nice meal for her, but she would need more, a lot more. With that thought, David fell asleep,

Chapter Two 


 

            David stayed on Melanie’s chest for a long time. Finally she awoke and sat up. The result was that David tumbled down her cleavage and landed on her belly. It was a somewhat harder landing then David would have liked, there was a fair amount of abdominal muscle there, but it was better than nothing.

Pages (64-80) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

            Melanie looked around, swinging her head this way and that as one does when emerging from dreamland and attempting to reorient oneself with reality and clear away the cobwebs of the mind. Her brunette hair swirled as she shook her head, and brown locks of hair fell across her face. She looked down at her belly and it was only then that she seemed to remember that she was not alone.

            So it hadn’t been a dream after all, she thought. David was struggling to get up. He finally succeeded and looked up awkwardly at the face above him.

            “Oh, David I am so sorry! I forgot you were there. Are you hurt?”  She had a hint of alarm in her voice.

            “I’m okay.”

            “What where you doing up on my chest? I thought you were on my stomach.”

            “Err… Well, I was migrating northwards to sleep on your throat.” Melanie gave him a skeptical look. “Really,” insisted David. “Okay, okay. I’m not saying I didn’t enjoy the journey.”

            “It’s alright David. I can’t expect you not to go exploring, especially given our size difference.”

            She stretched out her arm. To David, they seemed to span the length of a sizable sports stadium. It was somewhat unnerving but she smiled down at him in her usual cheery manner.

            “So what shall we do for the rest of the day?” asked David.

            “Well, I really must get out and go for a run. I am dying for some sort of physical training. David, would you mind if I left you here for a bit while I went out?”

            “Not at all.”

            “You’re so sweet.” She flashed him a smile the size of a sailboat and went to the bathroom to change into running clothes. After a few seconds, she came out in loose blue shorts, and a loose white tank-top, wearing white running sneakers.

            “See you in a while,” she waved as she left the room.

            David had very little to do for some time now. He kept coming back to the people that were now with Melanie, no doubt digested completely, seeping through her small intestines as she went running. It was an exciting thought. He wondered if any of them had been excited. Had they just simply been terrified as they met their end?

            This gave David an idea. He made his way to the edge of the bed and, jumping and wrapping himself around an electric wire attached to the computer on the desk, began to hoist himself up. Not being very physically active prior in his life, this was one monstrous achievement.

            Once he reached the top of the desk, he ran towards the computer mouse. It was not without a good bit of work that he had maneuvered it to where he stopped, climbed on top and jumped to click.

            It took even longer to reach his email account. Finally, he began to write. This was a workout unto itself, on top of his current physical activity. He would crawl to the letter he wanted, stand up and jump or stamp down on it to press down the key. Brevity was essential so David was sure to word the correspondence carefully, with as few words as possible. Each letter took a long time to locate and compress. Because of this, he was only halfway through his first email when Melanie returned, sweaty and tired, but cheerful.

            “Whatcha doing cutie?” she asked, coming over to the computer to read what he had written. Beads of sweat the size of David’s head glistened on her skin. They were clearly visible to the shrunken boy who gazed up at his giant friend.

            “Interesting letter,” Melanie conceded. “How thoughtful of you to think of me. It must have been quite a feat of athleticism to make it onto the desk and even more work to type. You are so cute you little mongrel.”

            David scanned his letter. It read:

“Trev, Met a giantess yesterday. She is great. Come meet her and you will see I am telling the truth. Will h”

 

            This was as far as he had gotten, but he outlined to Melanie that he had several friends with whom he shared the fantasy of giantess vore. Perhaps they might literally offer themselves to Melanie on a plate.   

            “David you are such a nice friend.” There was that disarming smile again. “Well instead of emailing them why don’t we go see them? You can give me directions while I drive. It will be much faster than email.”

            “Good plan, I know where a few live, but not all.”

            “Let me just take a shower and change. Sound okay to you?”

            She took a spare change of clothes into the bathroom and proceeded to take her shower. After about ten minutes, David watched as she emerged wearing a rather form fitting pair of light jeans and a crop top with her favorite soccer team logo sewn in the front.

             “Here we go my little friend,” she said as she hoisted David up to the shiny brown hair that was on her shoulder. “Hang on tight now.” David didn’t have much to cling to but he grabbed the shirt fabric as best he could and tried to remain stationary as Melanie walked out of the room, down the stairs and into her car. 

            To David, Melanie could traverse miles with just a few steps. Her speed seemed impossible and the shoulder to which he now held looked from his point of view to be hundreds of feet in the air. David was relived, therefore, when they sat down in the car, reducing somewhat the fall he would take if Melanie dislodged him from his perch. 

            “Now Melanie,” he called towards her ear. “You’re going to want to go right at this intersection. Good. Now after that…”

            He continued with his direction giving until they arrived on scene at David’s friend’s house.

            Bold as brass, Melanie walked up to the door and rapped the knocker. A shorter person about her age answered the door.

            “Trevor?” asked Melanie.

            “Yes,” said Trevor. It was obvious he was pleased that such a pretty girl was asking for him but at the same time somewhat unsure of himself.

            “I hear that you are into giantess vore.” Trevor was absolutely stunned.

            “What!?”

            “I was thinking we could have dinner together.”

            “Who told you..?” He said, getting a little angry.

            “David told me. So what do you say? You can be the dinner and I will eat you up.”

            “David! He swore he would never tell anyone…” Melanie swished her hair away from David, where it had been obscuring him like a shining brown curtain, and turned so the shoulder on which he resided moved closer towards Trevor. David waved.

            “Hey man,” The anger vanished in an instant.

            “We’ll need you a bit smaller before I can eat you, but just wondering if you’d like to come along with us.” said Melanie. Trevor’s eyes bulged out of his head and his jaw dropped. Needless to say, he was not expecting to see an unknown stranger in possession of a shrunken friend.

            “So what do you say? Wanna do dinner?”

            “Hell, yeah!”

            Without much prompting he followed Melanie to her car and sat in the passenger seat. David direct Melanie towards another vore fan’s house but it was somewhat difficult to out shout Trev who had a different idea on the best way to get there. He clearly was vying for Melanie’s attention and he kept grinning at her and looking stupid a lot. At least that was David’s opinion. Melanie found him rather cute.

            Charles was clearly surprised when confronted with a miniature Dave but he seemed excited at the prospect of David’s and Melanie’s plan. After a few more minutes of driving, the car was full. Aside from Charles and Trevor there was a sandy haired kid named Troy and another dark haired individual who introduced himself as Larry.

            Melanie drove to a seafood place and they all piled out of the car, David still on her shoulder.

            “I’m in the mood for shrimp. Do you like shrimp David?” asked Melanie.

            “Love it.”

            “Don’t worry about ordering anything boys,” Melanie cut off Troy who was just ambling up to the counter. “I will order plenty,” she whispered. They all smiled and looked excited.

            Melanie got her food to go and then they all drove to an empty setting near the beach. She had the boys all around her and then began to shrink them one by one. Each man took his turn with great anticipation and willingness. When she had collected each shrunken man she opened her packed dinner and dropped the men onto the hot shrimp, David included.

            The idea that the sea creatures on which they now lay would soon be in the belly of the giantess above them was thrilling for the soon to be victims.   

            Melanie selected one of the shrimps, which was quite a bit bigger than the human side dish. She dipped him in the sauce and raised him up to her lips. With an agonizingly slow bite, she took in all of the shrimp and began to chew leisurely on the creature, making sure to make quite a scene and racket.

            Then she swallowed him down. All eyes were upon her as the lump of mashed up crustacean moved down her throat. Then she winked at them a selected another shrimp on which a guy named Larry had been sitting. Larry fell off and onto another shrimp but craned his neck back to gaze at Melanie as this shrimp too disappeared into her mouth.

            She took a third shrimp and bent her face so that her lips were at their eye level. Then she opened wide to expose them to the beauty that was her mouth. She angled the sunlight into her mouth and they all saw to the back of her throat. Then she tossed the shrimp in and they all watched the giant teeth and lips come down, sealing the sea beast inside.

            “God this is amazing!” said Charles, who could not take his eyes off the site before them. “I can’t believe that I am going to follow those shrimp in there. It’s so worth dying!”

            “That’s in stark contrast to what the people she ate earlier said,” interjected David. “They screamed their heads off!”

            “You mean she ate people already?” said Larry.

            “Yeah, for lunch. Why?”

            “There are people already inside her! Wow, that is great! Somehow, it is even more of a turn on to know that they’re already in there.”

            “Yeah they didn’t want to go did they, David?” said Melanie. She was so close to them that they almost had to cover their ears when she spoke. “So who wants to be my first volunteer to for dinner?”

            Larry’s hand shot up faster than anyone’s. Melanie smiled and raised a bottle of juice to her lips and tilted her head back taking several gulps but watching Larry from the corner of her eyes. Each gulp taking down a massive amount of liquid, and making an audible boom.

            Then she turned all of her attention on him. She stared directly at him and reaching out, she picked up a shrimp near him. Larry felt a feeling of fear mixed with nervous excitement shiver down his spine as the hand had approached him. Then it passed him by and took up the shrimp. She dunked the shrimp in the tartar sauce but suddenly she swung the shrimp into Larry, who was knocked off balance by the impact and covered with a generous amount of tartar sauce. The shrimp itself disappeared into the dark cavern that was Melanie’s mouth. All the while she eyed Larry.

            While he was trying to brush off the sauce from his face, Melanie watched him, and couldn’t help thinking ‘Oh I can’t wait to feel him writhing in my belly!’

            “Let me get that for you,” she said and came really close, sending her tongue out towards Larry. It licked him clean, which he obviously enjoyed. Then her fingers closed around him (he had not even seen her reach for him he was so engrossed in her licking him) and hoist him upwards. There she licked him again before holding him out for her to take a final look at her face.   

            ‘Goodness, is she really going to eat me? Larry asked himself. Someone that pretty? It seemed too good to be true.’ It was, in fact, quite true. Melanie brought his body towards her and opened her mouth. She stuck his feet in first, supporting his back with one hand. Slowly she sucked him into her mouth.

            It was obvious to David and the four other men that they were both enjoying the experience. Finally her lips closed around his head and Larry disappeared from view. Melanie gave them a cat like smile, and with an audible gulp, she sent Larry into her esophagus. Some of the guys cheered. Melanie smiled at them. 

            “Yummy,” she said. Melanie ate the rest of the shrimp without incident and then looked down at the people before her. “I’m pretty full right now so I guess that means that you will live through the night. Come on lest go home.”

            She collected all the guys into her take out carton, now devoid of shrimp, and placed it on the passenger seat of her car. Then she drove home and returned to her room where she liberated the men once more.

            “God, you are so beautiful!” shouted Trevor. “I can’t wait until you eat me.” Melanie bent down from the sky.

            “That makes two of us.” She smiled widely and licked her lips. “For now what do you say to some music?” The boys were agreeable and Melanie played a song on her computer; it was a number by Shakira. Obviously a favorite of Melanie’s it wasn’t long before she started dancing as people often do when listening to such compositions. The five men looked on in wonder.

            The song was followed by Mandy Moore and Melanie adjusted her dancing style accordingly. The boys at her feet voiced no objection to listening to “chick music,” as David would later phrase it, while they watched Melanie. The song was “Candy” and Melanie would pick up one or another of them and sing along with the song. “I’m craving for you the candy!” she would say as she licked them or pressed them against her belly.

            After a few more songs, Melanie seemed danced out. She stopped and began to lay down on her belly, but before going all the way, she scooped up the audience with her hands and smiled at them. Then she placed them atop her head.

            It was a forest of dark hair. They looked down and saw her eyelids blinking, her cute nose. They looked back and down the entire length of her body. She seemed as long as an aircraft carrier. Melanie giggled and grabbed two people at random. It turned out to be Trevor and Troy. Then she brought them to her backside and released them. They fell only a few inches (it seemed further to them) and landed on the soft but firm bottom of Melanie. Both men took to crawling around on their hands and feet, gazing at the work of art on which they found themselves.

            Melanie smiled, not that anyone saw this of course as the other members of the party were on her backside or atop her head. Then she grabbed the remaining three men and set them on the small of her back.

            The song “Completely Miserable” by Lit played on the computer. It reminded Troy of the music video where the band members wander around a giant Pam Anderson until, one by one, she devoured them. It was exactly what they were doing except they knew that they would be eaten. Troy suddenly realized that he may well become a part of what he was standing on. It aroused him but he did feel nervous at the thought.

            Melanie had slowly started to turn to lie on her side. The boys ran upwards and finally came to balance on her right side. She smiled back at them as they made their way up her torso. Then she began turning again and rolled onto her back. They ran until they finally rested on her belly.

            ‘Larry’s right below our feet,’ thought David looking down at the firm stomach they stood on. ‘Soon, everyone else will be too.’

            The group of boys started northward where they crossed Melanie’s breasts. They rose like twin summits; a bit bigger and taller than the boys themselves. It took time to pull themselves onto the soft peaks. Melanie was beginning to get as excited as the young men now climbed her more sensitive regions. The feeling of those tiny feet crawling over her was quite stimulating and the idea that she could eat whenever she wanted was the icing on the cake.

            Most of the boys chose to rest after the arduous climb upwards, or at least that’s what they said. They may have just liked it up there. Troy and Trev however, moved onwards. They slid down the opposite side of the breasts and walked down the throat. The soft flesh was difficult footing but they managed well enough. They finally made it to the more firm part of her throat, at which point she swallowed, making it bob rather quickly, giving the men on her throat a quick rumble, gulp, then sending them to their rears.

            She giggled at this a bit, but eventually they made it to scaling her chin. It turned out to be a more daunting task than scaling the breasts, but with teamwork, and some help from Melanie, they achieved their goal. Now the duo was on her face. Her beauty still struck them. They started forward towards the mouth and nose. Trev passed the corner of the mouth and couldn’t help looking down at it. It was so beautiful. The site of her wide, full lips glistening with saliva in the light was almost more than he could stand. He tore his eyes away from the site and marched towards the giant pool of green that was her eye. When she saw him she smiled.

            Troy however, never got passed the lips. He was so fixated by the site he could hardly move. Still he walked up and onto the lips, their soft flesh was beautiful. Troy couldn’t help it, he had to feel them. Her mouth was moist and slippery with lipstick, and very warm and glossy. He got down and crawled onto one, but before he got too far, her lips parted and opened wide. As he was off balance, he lost his footing and tumbled into her dark mouth. He looked up and saw light above him, rimmed with sharp white teeth. Saliva began to cover him, so wet and sticky.

            Troy tried to climb back up, using her teeth to push his feet against while sliding his back up the vertical tongue. It did little good though as her teeth and his feet were slippery with saliva. Suddenly, her mouth closed, leaving him in the dark. Then the angle of the force of gravity changed and he found himself lying on his back on the tongue. She had pushed her tongue into him, and flattened him against the roof of her mouth.

            Melanie wasted no time in swallowing, letting her tongue drop, and her throat open up. It caused a gulping sound louder than anything troy had ever heard before, as Toy went feet first into her throat and down her esophagus. For some reason, the journey was rather better lit than that of Melanie’s previous victims. He watched as he fell down the esophagus and looked up as the pink muscles sealed immediately behind him. Then he looked down to see the ground coming up fast. Suddenly a gaping hole appeared where he thought he was going to land and he fell through into the dark.

            He splashed into the warm smelly stomach juices. There was light here too. It seemed to surround him but come from nowhere. The stomach acids were not burning him like he had expected and he seemed able to breathe. All extremely strange since being a vore fan Troy had studied the digestive system quite well so he could imagine what it would be like to experience being eaten. Nevertheless, the entire trip had been elating. Well worth the price he knew he was about to pay.  

            The stomach was predictably filled with partially digested shrimp, not a pretty site. The sound of her body working from the inside was incredibly loud. Her stomach rumbling as she digested her last meal, and the sound of her heart beating and her breathing in and out. There was a constant wave motion which moved him up and down as he tread “water” in this pit.

            “Oops,” said Melanie. Trev looked over his shoulder to see that Troy had disappeared. David had seen the whole thing as did Mark and Leo. Melanie had swallowed Troy. She propped herself up on her elbows, sending Trev rolling to stop at her breasts.

            “Melanie, you said you would let us live for the night,” shouted Trevor.

            “I couldn’t resist. He was so yummy.”

            “That’s your favorite word isn’t it?” asked Mark.

            “One of them,” she replied. “Anyway, Troy is not dead, you should know it takes time for anyone to digest anything. He’ll live for a while down there, but I did cast a few new spells on all of you while you were in my container. You all are protected from acids more than normal, can see better in the dark, and can speak louder, so I can hear you better.”

            “So you mean he can survive indefinitely down there?” asked Trev.

            “No,” smiled Melanie. “But for longer than normal. In the mean time why don’t we have a little fun? Hey Troy! How you doing down there? You okay?”

            “I guess,” came the reply from her belly which they all herd. Excited, though not a little surprised, they all ran to the area just under Melanie’s left breast.

Pages (80-90) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

            “I cast a spell so we can hear what he says in there too.”

            “Troy, what was it like being swallowed?”

            “What does it look like in there?”

          “How do you feel?” They all had a thousand questions for him.

            “Troy can’t hear you guys. He can only hear me. You’ll have to tell me what you want to ask him and then we can all listen to what he says. But first, I want Troy to get to the side of my belly and try to climb out.

            “You got it,” said Troy.

            Melanie’s expression changed to one of pleasure as she felt the wiggling in her belly that she knew marked the place where a tiny man struggled inside her.

            “Troy, what’s it like?” asked David. Melanie relayed the question.

            “It’s amazing. I’m in Melanie’s belly.” They all asked questions of Troy for a long time.

             It was arousing for all to think of Larry, whom Melanie had eaten not all that long ago. Melanie looked particularly pleased with her new meal.

            “Well I think that should be all we do tonight,” said Melanie. She picked the boys up off her belly and carried them to a doll house. There she placed them in doll beds.

            “Goodnight my little snacks. Eat you tomorrow,” she told them as she tucked them in. Most would have difficulty sleeping due to anticipation. Melanie carried her dear David to bed with her and placed him on her warm belly. He was slowly lulled to sleep by her breathing.

            “Ahh!” the scream shattered David’s dream and brought him back to reality.

            “Uh oh,” said Melanie.

            “What was it?” stammered David.

            “Troy,” said Melanie. “Those protections only last for so long. Guess his must have finally worn off, he’s being digested now. Go back to sleep David. Nothing to worry about.” She wiggled her own belly under David and gave him a hungry smile.

            “Just be happy you’re not in there right now.”

            David reclined to his sleeping position, listening to Melanie’s stomach growls. He couldn’t imagine a better fate but he felt bad that Troy was made to suffer. At least this time, her victim had volunteered.

            The morning came bright and early. The occupants of the doll house had all finally managed to drop off to sleep, despite the fact that it seemed they never would get a wink of sleep last night.

            “Good morning boys,” said Melanie. Mark, Trevor and Charles looked out of their windows. Each boy had been placed on a different floor of the large doll house and the looked rather funny with a head staring out of each window, one above another above another. They looked happy to see her but somewhat hesitant to speak up.

            “Boy am I hungry. Best get ready for breakfast guys; I will be back for you soon.”

 *  *  *

            Melanie had walked over to her doll house, and bent over a slight bit, holding David in her right hand. “Boy, am I hungry. Best get ready for breakfast guys, I will be back for you soon.” She giggled and blew them a kiss. The then stood up straight, and carried David into the bathroom.

            She sets him on the sink counter, and went to fetch her cloths for the day. David looked around in his new environment, taking in all the sights of the room. Nicely laid out. The toilet next to the sink, back down. Then a shower further down the room. It wasn’t that far away, but it had a translucent curtain skewing his view. It was very opaque, but just enough vision got through to see the tiles behind it. Straight ahead of him on the opposite wall, was the towel hold, and on it adored two towels.

            Melanie came back in, carrying a new pair of dark blue jeans in her right arm, accompanied by an orange crop top of hers, which looked really small. She laid them over the sink counter, and moved to turn the sink water faucet on, and the shower faucet on.

            “I figure you must want to take a bit of a bath, and I do need to take a shower and brush my teeth. So, I will run this for you; let you get cleaned up while I take mine. Sound like fun?”

            “Sure does,” David smiled, and looked into the small lake that was forming in front of him.

            Melanie tested the water and turned it off, and used her fingernail to scrape off a small slab of soap, which was just the right size of a bar of soap for David. She then went to the other side of the room, and began to strip herself.

            “Be modest now David.” She says, and they turn away from each other. David thought this was funny, but he wouldn’t watch anyway. He heard her step into the tub, and lift the faucet knob to shower mode. David did the same, and sank into the lake. The water was nice and warm, he liked.

            David quickly began to lather up his soap and rather hastily finished his bath. It was much quicker than he would have been naturally, but given the present company, he didn’t want to be last. After quickly finishing his soap, he swam to the other edge, got out and utilized the small hand towel Melanie has left him. When he got back into his clothing, he turned his attention to Melanie, who was still showering.

            David watched the form of her body move about the shower, cleaning her. Her hands running up and down her body, through her hair, and down her legs. David could see nothing but an outline with the tint of tan skin but that was it. Yet he watched her clean herself. It was very incredible. Watching her flat abdomen move about, her long slender legs, and powerful skinny arms. Although David couldn’t help but be attracted to her stomach and her chest. She was incredibly sexy, even more so than normal, it appeared.

            He was lost in time and thought, when she shut the water off. He quickly shielded her from his view, as she stepped out of the shower. He could hear the drip of the water on the floor, and her heavy foot falls as she moved about the room, drying herself.

            Melanie looked at her little friend and smiled to herself. Such a gentleman. She pulled on her new dark blue, skin tight jeans and her new dark orange top. It didn’t cover her arms, shoulders, or collar bone, and also ended about four or five inches above her navel. When she was done she walked over to David.

            David removed his hand and took in the new look of Melanie. Her chest looming nearer to him, and her stomach resting on the counter. She smiled and stepped back, revealing her new outfit to him. David really liked it, and clapped. The contrast of her dark blue jeans, and a newer dark orange top looked great against her tanned skin.

            “You look gorgeous.”

            “Why thank you David!” She replied and picked him up, and brought him to her face. She drew him near her mouth and kissed him. Engulfing his whole form in her lips. Her skin was warmer than normal and wetter too. When she pulled David away from her red glistening lips, she gave him a very toothy grin. “Ready to go have some more fun today David?”

            “You bet.”

            With that, she ran her hand through her hair, straightening it out a bit more, and pulled open the door, then walking out from it.

*  *  *

            Mark had been placed on the first floor, when he heard Melanie wake up, he went to his window. As he looked outside, he could see the other two looking out also from above him. All eyes fell upon the massive giantess that was coming closer to their new home. She was still wearing yesterday’s outfit, and then she spoke.

            “Boy, am I hungry. Best get ready for breakfast guys; I will be back for you soon.” When she said this, a loud rumble was heard coming from her stomach. She proceeded to blow them all a kiss, and, with David in hand, walked into the bathroom.

            A voice was heard from above, it was Trevor’s, “Hey guys, meet me on my floor, let’s discuss our plans.” With that, all three of them disappeared, and began to head towards Trevor’s floor.

            The door opened, and Melanie came back out. “Be out in a few guys, going to take a shower with David. Shouldn’t be that long.” They all heard her, but could not see her. They then heard the door close, and the sound of running water could then be heard.

            Mark walked up his stair case, which was a little bit over sized for him, but not too badly. He came across the other two who had just begun talking.

            “Hey guys, how did you all sleep?” Asked Trevor.

            “Not very well.”

            “Me neither, too excited!” Replied Mark.

            “Ha, me too. I can’t wait for today. So what did you call is up here for Trev?”

            “Why don’t we play a game with our new giantess? It’s early in the morning, and I’m sure you heard her stomach?” The other two nodded, “Well, I’m also sure she is going to want her breakfast soon, and I think we are the very first thing on her list. So, why don’t we play a game with her, make her find us?”

            The others thought, and liked it. “It will give us some more time to play with our giantess fantasies! Oh man that’s a great idea Trev!”

            “How about we all go back to our assigned floors, and hide? I haven’t seen a divider yet to open the house, so we might have a good chance of avoiding her.”

            “Yea, but let’s get ourselves a few rules first. I think we shouldn’t make too much noise, but we should try to avoid her as much as possible, but stay on our own floors. How does that sound?” Trevor remarks.

            “Good,” The others replied in unison.

            “Well… it sounds like she won’t be in there for too much longer, so let’s get to hiding. Listen for her, because if she doesn’t start looking for us, someone needs to let her know. Hopefully David will know what’s going on. But let’s get into place; I think I heard the water shut off”

            With that, the three guys take off, one upstairs, one down, and the other into another room. All three of them shut the doors and windows, and hid themselves. Trevor hid in the room across the hall from his room and placed the bed up against the window, then continued to barricade himself in by placing everything he could behind the bed. “That should hold her off for a little while.”

            Mark runs down to his room, and then decided that’s not the safest place to be. He then goes into the living room, and closes the front door. “Hopefully, she won’t go to that door first.”

            Charles goes up to his floor, and looks around. Every room is so small! Even on his scale, the rooms aren’t much bigger than large closets. He decides to sit in the hall, and watch from behind a curtain. And just as he sits down, the door opens, and out comes Melanie. A giant indeed, tight dark blue jeans and a tight orange crop top. It looks gorgeous. “Oh man, I wish I could be with her in David’s place. Lucky bastard.”

*  *  *

            “Hello?” She said, as she began to walk towards the little house. There was no movement from inside the house. Melanie had an instant sinking feeling inside her gut. “Where did they go?” She asked David.

            “They are probably hiding. It is rather common for a person in the presence of a giantess, no matter how attracting, to run and hide. I bet they want you to find them, in a game like sort a way.”

            “Ah, that would make sense.” Melanie said to David and then looked down at the house that came only to her knees, “Heh, very well, ‘fee fi’ foe fum’, here my belly comes!” She speaks as she giggles, and kneels down on the ground.

            She puts David on her raised knee, and proceeds to look into each window, bending her head down to each one. David barely had enough time to get down as her chest came down, and pressed into him; knocking him down and pressing him into her knee. The feeling was so awesome, and he wished it would never end.

            Melanie looks through the top windows, not seeing anyone. She continues downwards, looking into windows from her right to her left. Spying a single window that she couldn’t see through, she giggled, “One must be in there.” She decided to give that room some time, and continued downwards. She felt her right boob press into David, and she rather liked the feeling.

            She continued looking down, until she came upon the last window on the list. Melanie let out a hum, and reached towards the first floor window. She knew she let one of them out there, and proceeded to open the window with her fingers. She eventually fit her whole hand through the window, and began to feel around inside. She was knocking things over within the small house, feeling around within the building.

*  *  *

            Mark and the others had heard her come out, and her slight conversation with David. They were relieved they wouldn’t have to reveal themselves, and that she was going to play along, and hunt them down. “This is going to be,” Mark started but was stopped when he heard a window open, and a bunch of noise began to come from the room he had been placed in, “fun…”

            Mark proceeded to the room, and opened the door. There inside his room, was Melanie’s beautiful hand. She was groping around inside the room without any eyesight. The window was big enough to let her hand in. Mark backed up as her fingers began to rake the wall. She tore off a painting, knocked over a bead, a dresser and a lamp. Her fingers moved through the door, but were stopped at her knuckles, because she couldn’t bend any further. Mark was just out of reach of her fingernails, and he was glad.

            Melanie’s hand was retracted, and Mark saw just in time to dive out of sight, as Melanie looked at her damage. Her single massive green eye filled the window, and she looked in.

Pages (90-110) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

            “Poo, he’s not there.” Melanie’s voice came through the hall. Mark began to move back away from the door, when he heard another noise. Further down the hall, was the front double door. They began to open. Mark saw Melanie’s fingers push the door open, and then saw her hair fall around the door, eventually leading to her face. Her eye locked onto him, “There you are!”

            With that, Melanie’s head and hair disappeared and were replaced by her hand, which quickly shot through the very wide door. Mark had just enough time to dive aside again, as her hand soared past him. Her fingers latched onto the couch behind him, and tossed it aside. She began feeling around for him again.

            Mark got up and began running around, avoiding her fingers, as she splayed them out and was ramming things aside. Mark made a break for the kitchen, but that’s just where Melanie’s hand had gone. She felt him run into her knuckle, and quickly turned her hand around and grabbed him. He struggled, and called for help, as she pulled him out of the house.

            “That was fun; you put up quite a fight. But I win,” Melanie says to Mark, bending up straight again, releasing David from his temporary prison. “As I said, I am really hungry, and since you guys decided to hide from me, I can’t wait to eat something. So hope you had fun little guy, I sure did.” With that, she smiles really, really big, and opens her jaws wide.

            Mark looks into her mouth, covered in saliva, huge columns stretch from top to bottom, and her teeth look so sharp and deadly. Her tongue moves around below him awaiting her meal, and her throat glistens in the light.

            David watches below as Mark disappears above Melanie’s breast, he can only imagine what must be happening, for he soon hears it. Melanie shoves Mark into her mouth and closes her lips around her fingers, sucking them as she pulls them out, with three little pops.

            Melanie immediately begins covering Mark with saliva, rolling him around in her mouth, shoving him up against her teeth, and licking him violently. After about a minute of this, she pulls him back into her throat, and can feel he is going in head first. She tilts her head back all the way, and gulps rather hardly. An incredible gulping sound resonates from her throat, and it bobs up, then moves down in a massive lump.

            When she finishes swallowing him, she looks over her chest back down to David, who is just watching her every move. “That was fun, you’re right. I think I’m going to keep playing.” She said with a smile, and started to open the second floor, blocked window.

*  *  *

            Charles saw what happened as Melanie came towards the house. As she looked into his window, he quickly ducked down, and waited for her head to sink below his floor. He then got back up and watched Melanie, as she reached into the house, up to her elbow. She reaches in deeper, and he can hear a very loud crash.

            Melanie pulls her hand out, and sits up to her normal height. Charles was afraid she saw him, but he then saw she had caught Mark. He watched as she spoke to him, and opened her mouth. Mark seemed to wiggle in her hand, then go limp as he saw her throat. Charles watched as Mark got shoved into her mouth and she pulled out her own fingers. He watched as her jaw moved around, as she worked him into her mouth.

            Then her jaw stopped moving, and she tilted her head back until she was looking at the ceiling, her throat filling his whole view. “Here it comes,” he spoke. Melanie then gulped, her throat moved up then down violently. Charles watched as the lump in her throat that now contained Mark moved down into her chest. The sound of it was ringing in his ears still, as she looked back down, and disappeared beneath his floor once more.

*  *  *

            Trevor knew what happened, even without seeing it. He heard the crashes come from below his room, and then the sudden scream of Mark. Then eventually the gulping sound of Melanie’s sexy, sexy throat. He was next, he was sure of it.

            Trevor heard a noise come from the other side of his barricade. The window, it was being pushed open. Trevor ran to the bed, and began pushing on it with his whole body, but it was no use. Melanie’s fingers pushed right through the simple crude barricade. She knocked the bed over on top of Charles, the cabinet over next to the bed, and a few tables were sent flying. Melanie pulled out her hand and looked into the room. Charles knew it would be safest to remain where he was, maybe she wouldn’t find him.

            As Melanie looked into the room, she saw nothing but carnage. Furniture was everywhere. She also saw the door was closed, and it had a large object blocking it. If he was in here to begin with, he was now trapped. Melanie moved back away and began to feel into the room again. Sliding her hand into the room. Charles new she was coming into the room, and began to slowing slide himself and the bed away from the window.

            A loud sound caused him to stop suddenly. It was the sound of something slamming against the wall. Melanie had picked up the cabinet next to him and tossed it away. Her large fingers then began to feel around more. Charles was not too lucky this time. Her index finger dug underneath the bed and flicked it up off of him. Before he could scurry away, Melanie had him in her grasp.

*  *  *

            “I got another one!” Melanie said with excitement, as she beamed down at David, who was now on the edge of her knee, watching her progress. She pulled out another man. It was Trevor. “Hey Trevor, great job with the Barricade, it made my search a whole lot easier.” She smiled at him.

            “Damn and I thought it would help.” Melanie nodded, but began moving him up to her lips.

            “Well, had fun little guy. Say hello to Mark in there for me.” With that, Melanie opened her mouth and threw him in. She positioned him over her back teeth and began to lightly chew on him.

            As Trevor flew into her mouth, he slammed through a few columns of saliva, and landed squarely on her tongue. The beast of a muscle moved lifted him up and pushed him into her cheek. Then her jaws began to move, as she started to chew on him. Everything was so loud, saliva was smacking around all over the place, as her tongue slammed into him again and again. ‘Why is she being so violent all of a sudden?’ Trevor thought.

            He put up as much of a fight as he could, but eventually he began to bleed. His clothing was ripping all over, and his skin was splitting against her razor sharp teeth. When Melanie began to taste his blood, she quickly swallowed him. “Hope I didn’t hurt him too badly.” She spoke, as she swallowed again and again, to rid her mouth of the bloody taste.

            David of course, didn’t see anything, as her bust obscured most of his view. He thought he heard her chewing, but passed it off. “One more to go David.” Melanie said as she looks through the top floor window.

*  *  *

            Charles knew what was going on. He watched as Trevor disappeared between those massive red lips. This time however, he saw something new. Melanie had began to chew. He watched in awe as she chewed right in front of him, making a lot of noises with her mouth. Every now and then he would catch a glimpse of the inside of her mouth, as she opened it a few times. Each time it looked like Trevor was getting worse and worse, more and more badly beaten up. Until eventually, she swallowed him too.

            Charles was so intrigued by what he had seen, he didn’t remember to duck, and was instantly looking into the pool of emerald green that was Melanie’s eye. He shrieked and fell back, as Melanie’s eye turned into a mouth, then a smile. It continued going until he had seen her throat, her chest, breast, stomach, and her hips then her knee. “What the heck? Where is she going?”

            Melanie on the other hand, had just stood up, and wasn’t going anywhere. She had left David at her feet, on top of her left foot. She reached down, and took hold of the roof of the house. She grabbed it and bent her legs a bit, as she began to lift. With what appeared to be ungodly strength, the roof lifted and began to disappear. Melanie places it on the ground behind her, and gets on her knees. She picks up David and places him on the top of a wall, out of sight of Charles.

            Both of her breasts stretched over the wall, and were rested on the top like a roof. She looked down and saw Charles staring up at her. She smiled down at him and said, “Hiya!”

            She quickly scooped him up and brought him up to her lips. She gave him a quick little peck and opened her mouth a bit. Her tongue came out and wrapped around him. He let out a rather loud scream, as she pulled him into her mouth. She didn’t play with him at all, yet just slammed him to the roof of her mouth, silencing his scream, and swallowed him.

            David watched as the massive bulge in Melanie’s throat moved down and disappeared into her chest. “That was awesome.” Said David.

            “I know! I loved it! I felt like a real hunter, as they all hid in my house. I have a new idea of what would be rather fun to do, but first I need to do some reading.” With that, Melanie picked up David and placed him onto of her right breast, she smiled down at him, as he looked up at her, shocked at her choice of location.

            Melanie put the roof back on the house, and waved her hands over it. David heard from far below him things scrape against the floor. Melanie explained to him she had just moved everything back to where they belonged in the house. She then walked over to her book shelf, and pulled out a small black book. She walked over to her bed, and laid down.

            Melanie picked up David, “Would you like to listen to my stomach while I read David?”

            “Sure Melanie, what are ya gonna read about?” David asked.

            As Melanie lowered David to her stomach, she placed him to her navel and began explaining what she wanted to do. She was going to learn a few new spells, so they could have fun in a new way. David was excited, and couldn’t wait to hear what she had in mind. While she started reading, David placed his ear to her soft warm skin, and listened to the sound of digestion. It was incredible.

*  *  *

            David listened to the faint cries and excited cheers of his friends, who bodies now belonged to Melanie. Every so often, her stomach would gurgle, sending vibrations through her skin, rattling David as he lay on the soft warm flesh, rising and falling from Melanie’s breaths.

            He dosed off a few times, only to have the gift of sleep broken by rumbling beneath him. He wondered what it was like for Mark, Charles and Trevor. He bet they had not had much sleep last night, not that it would do them any good now. He heard a shout and realized it emanated from the depths of Melanie’s belly once again. Goodness! Were they really still alive down there? How long had it been since they had begun digesting? He looked at the clock. It had been nearly a half hour. Imagine living through a half hour of digestion! It wasn’t possible. Besides, they should have suffocated even if they survived the incredibly low pH levels within, which they would not have done.

            He looked up at his mistress whose face was obscured by her book as she read, propped up on a pillow.

            “Melanie?”

            “Mmm,” came the reply.

            “I just heard a scream coming from your belly,” he said.

            “Yes, it’s my breakfast I expect.”

            “Shouldn’t they be dead by now?”

            “Not really,” said Melanie, still behind the book. “Once you’re shrunk, the spell also increases your pain tolerance and your susceptibility to acids. Other things improve too, like night vision, speech volume, and hearing. I bet there’s not a lot to see in there though. At least not much you want to see. Anyway, don’t worry about the guys. They’re starting to die down.”

            She read a few moments longer in silence. Then suddenly she spoke up.

            “You know as good as they were I really could use some more. This feeling of power is so addicting. I can’t get over it. Time to go hunting again!”

            Melanie grabbed David, stood up and walked out of the room. She plopped David on top of her soft breast while they drove but relocated him to her jeans pocket upon reaching their destination. It was the front pocket as there were no back pockets on this particular set of pants. It wasn’t the most comfortable spot for David but there was little he could do about it.

            “Sorry David,” she apologized. “It’s just for a little bit.”

             David was able to deduce that they had arrived outside the high school. Classes were over for the summer but there were plenty of people hanging around using the athletic facilities running on the track and playing on the sports field. There were also several groups of people their age on skates and bikes riding around nearby.   

            It was towards one of these groups that Melanie now sauntered.

            “Hiya guys,” she said, giving them her best winning smile. “Whatcha doing?”

            “Er, well we’re practicing stunts,” said one of the youths. He was a sandy haired lad and was standing tall astride his bike, grinning madly at Melanie.  He gestured towards a ramp that had been constructed for the purpose of jumps. While she had been walking towards them, several of the group had succeeded in reaching what Melanie had overheard one of them describe as ‘mad air’ and perform a variety of acrobatic insanity. Others were not as talented as the scrapes and first aid patches on their appendages silently testified. 

            All the young men, for they were all men, smiled at Melanie with her beautiful hair, eyes and body.

            “Here, let me show you a trick!” offered one dark haired, scrawny guy who began to rise from the curb on which he was seated.

            “No Leon, let me do it,” Cut in the sandy haired one, positioning his bike so it faced toward the ramp. “You know it was my turn anyway!”

            “Oh I would love to see a trick. Please show me!” urged Melanie, clapping her hands.

            “My pleasure,” said the sandy one to Melanie’s breasts. “Watch this!”

            He took off at full tilt towards the jump. He rocketed off the peak of the jump and leaned back so that his wheels spun over his head and he was inverted, then he tried to get the front bike tire into a good landing position. It looked like he was going to be a bit short of performing a perfect three sixty flip and things might have gone very badly for him had he not, from his friends’ point of view, suddenly winked out of site.

            “Hey, where did Shane…?” started Leon, this time truly getting to his feet where he reached his full height of a little under two inches, he had always been short.

            Melanie smiled. The spell had worked perfectly. The entire group of bikers that had been before her, sitting close to each other had been reduced in size by the one spell! Her research had paid off. Five bikers in one spell plus shrinking the one called Shane separately made six new boys to play with and eat, she thought and her belly rumbled. Her breakfast was finally breaking down into proteins. She could no longer feel any movement from within.

            Melanie hurried over towards where Shane had disappeared. She quickly found him and his bike, and hurried them both into her purse. Then she made her way towards the bewildered bikers who were huddled together. Melanie stooped low and gathered them up with a sweep of her hands.

            “You there! Stop right now,” said an authoritative voice behind her. She turned to find two policemen about ten paces from her.

            “Whatever just happened,” said the older of the two, “You don’t want it to happen to you.”

            “Step towards me please, miss.” said the younger of the two cops, clearly excited to show off his authority to such a pretty girl as Melanie.

            “Yes sir!” said Melanie and with a wave of her free hand and a murmur of a spell the two cops found themselves reduced to two inches. The giant girl pounded over to them. They looked up and saw that she had the young bikers in her hand! She also did not seem at all surprised that they too were shrunk and she was leaning down looking at them with a toothy smile that though incredibly beautiful, was an expression that a great white shark might have before devouring a seal. Sergeant Ken Watson was deeply concerned.

            As she bent down, she lost a hold of one of the youths who plummeted to the pavement with a scream.

            Officer Chet Samson hurried forward to help.

            “You’ll be okay man!” he shouted as he ran towards the youth.

            The giantess however seemed to have other designs for the boy. She picked him up and inspected him close to her beach ball sized Emerald eyes and her red lips formed an “O” shape.

            “Aw,” she said. “You hurt yourself!”

            The boy seemed to have broken his arm in two places, judging from the way his left hand moved from his upper to lower right arm. He had also hit his head and there were some scrapes from gravel across the right side of his face.

            “I don’t think we better take you home in my purse. It’s too dangerous. You might injure your arm some more. I have a much better place for you.”

            As she raised him higher, her stomach rumbled again. The youth, his companions in her left hand and the cops all shivered at the sound, thinking the same thing. It couldn’t possibly be what she was planning; no one would really do that, she would take pity on him, not take advantage of his small size and injuries. She wouldn’t do that!

            But she was doing it. Her right hand, gripping the boy behind so as not to obscure his view of her beautiful face, was raising higher and higher as her head tilted back, her mouth opening wide. The sun shown down into that glorious mouth and onto pearly white teeth and red lips. A pink cavern stretched out below him.

            The entire audience of people watching held their breath for one second, frozen with suspense. Then the hand released the captive and he fell screaming towards her mouth.

            A soft pink tongue came up to greet him He fell on it with a wail. He was doomed. Already the cave was closing around him, the space becoming constricted, wet, hot and dark. He was not alone in here. An animal of a tongue pressed into him, smashing him against her hard pallet. Claustrophobia set in and he thrashed about as much as possible given the limited space. The broken arm was damned.

            A moment later, with a loud sound of incredibly large amounts of slimy flesh being pressed together and then suddenly pulled apart, he was pushed into her throat and was swallowed.  Down a tube he went. It pressed in on him on all sides but below him, forcing him down. Then he splashed into the stomach and began being tossed about.

            There was a collective intake of breath as the boy fell into the woman’s mouth. The audible gulp marked her swallowing the lad like a piece of candy. Everyone except for Sergeant Watson began to scream. Many of the people in her hands began to cry. Officer Samson began sprinting as fast as he could away from the colossal teen He was not nearly fast enough. He looked over his shoulder and was terrified to see, not the girls hand, but her face coming towards him. She seemed to be stooping and crouching towards him, a smile of satisfied anticipation on her red glossy lips. Her teeth shone behind them. Her eyes sparkled as she greedily moved towards him. Officer Samson did not need a mind reader to know what she was thinking.

            “NOOOO!” he cried as he stopped and turned toward her, frozen in fear at the oncoming smile. He raised his hands before him, trying to get to his gun but dropping it. Clumsy!

            “Chet! No! Don’t stop..." yelled Sergeant Watson.

            But it was too late. Her lips opened wide and the tongue darted out, trapping the struggling Officer Samson between her tongue and top lip. He was quickly drawn into the giantess’s mouth in front of the eyes of his partner and four petrified teens. Melanie’s eyes lifted towards Watson as the ‘gulp’ sounded once again and Officer Samson was swallowed alive. He watched the bulge move down her pretty neck.

            “Yummy,” she said.

            There was no way in Hell that Watson could outrun the giantess and he knew it. He didn’t even bother to fight as a massive hand reached out towards him and placed him in her pocketbook. The teens were quickly added as well. The last thing they heard as she sealed the bag was the loud sound of her stomach gurgling. Then all the young men started sobbing loudly as they were thrown about in the bag with every step of the giantess. Watson wondered what it was like for poor Chet…

            They were taken out of the bag some time later. The girl was forcing them out onto a carpeted floor. She handled them like someone would handle delicate pastries; softly and gently but with a smile that froze the blood. Watson knew what his fate was to be. All he could do now was to try and keep the five young men next to him from freaking out before they were all eaten. Another young man not part of the bike group was also present. He must have been picked up earlier, mused the Sergeant.

            Before Watson could say anything the boys started to shout, some pleading for their lives, some cursing her, some who couldn’t work out which emotion they felt more strongly, did both.

            She bent down toward them, exposing herself somewhat to those before her. David gave her chest the most attention but everyone else was more focused on her devilish smile. She still had that damn smile of hers on. She lifted a large hand above them and gestured for silence.

            “I know you’re worried about your friends. They were delicious by the way. But I need to clear up a few things first. My name is Melanie and I will be you giantess. This is not a dream. I really did eat two people a moment ago. That was on top of the three I had for breakfast this morning. They were much more honored by their fate by the way. Finally, I am going to eat every single one of you. It will be fun if you make up your mind to enjoy it but if you just want to scream then go right ahead. Either way you will end up here,” she moved her stomach towards them and rubbed her belly.

            “Now there’s plenty of room left in there so who’s next?” she licked her huge, pink, full, delicious lips slowly with the tip of her tongue and winked at the little crowd of men.

            Someone screamed.

            “Sounds like a vore volunteer,” said Melanie excitedly. She picked up the man. He screamed more as the giant fingers clamped onto him and lifted him away from the floor and towards her beautiful face. She was the kind of girl who would do well as a model. One would not be surprised to see someone as pretty as herself in a magazine or on a TV commercial.   

            Her lips opened just enough so that she could press the lad’s head and some of his torso into her mouth. Ever so slowly, her lips moved to bring him further into her mouth. A giant wet thing came from the darkness and licked the lads face. He knew it must be her tongue. He could feel the taste buds taking in his flavor. God she was tasting him! He was nothing more than a sweet to her.

            The group of people watched as the young man in her mouth kicked his legs wildly, fighting against the slow but unstoppable force of her lips, drawing him in. The boys on the floor scattered. Melanie took no notice. She was far too engrossed with her current diversion, the suffering of the young man half in her mouth. Finally she pulled him all the way into her mouth. Her stomach rumbled. She opened her mouth wide so the guy could take in his surroundings. It would be the last thing he ever saw.

            He was in a pink cave, lined with bolder sized teeth that were like imperfect, sharp and pointy half circles of stalactites and stalagmites. The only place where these giant sharp bones did not stand guard was the inky blackness of the back of the mouth. The youth quickly looked away. Below him the tongue writhed and twisted about him. Suddenly he was cast upon the sharp white teeth and pressed down hard by the teeth above him. Several ribs broke.

            Melanie felt the give and eased the presser on the lad at once.

            “Oh!” she sighed, slightly muffled by the man’s thrashing body from within. His great effort at freeing himself compounded the excitement she got from the two people in her stomach. As she was leaning forward somewhat, her stomach’s contents had begun attempting to climb the angled side of her belly. They sent shivers of excitement through her body as they went. One had made it higher than the other.

            She figured the one lagging behind to be the boy with the broken arm. She placed a hand to her belly, gently so as not to dislodge them, and breathed out heavily. Hurricane forced winds sped past the man between her teeth and he screamed. The wind carried his cry out of Melanie’s mouth and into the ears of his comrades who were hiding nearby.

Melanie’s tongue reached out for the lad and rescued him from the vice grip of the teeth. He was pushed against the roof of her mouth and, by use of the tongue and root of the teeth and top of her mouth, spun so he was facing towards her gullet. The boy realized Melanie was preparing to swallow him.

            “How can you do this?” he cried. He felt his feet protrude from her mouth.

            Melanie straightened herself into a sitting position and swallowed. She felt the youth’s leg scrape against her incisors and wondered if he had been cut. As her esophagus muscles forced him downwards, the boy fought with everything he had which sent ripples of excitement throughout her chest. Her heart beat hard and fast.

            She quickly gasped. Both the lad in her esophagus and the two people climbing in her stomach slid downwards, the latter now unable to climb at the changed angle. The feeling of excitement erupted within Melanie and she let out a shout. She had never imagined such a sensation. She had just taken the lives of three people and more were to follow. It was an exhilarating thought.

            The boy’s feet had indeed been cut and cut badly by Melanie’s teeth. He hardly took notice as he plummeted into the blackness. It was alive with the movement of muscles equal to and greater than the strength of his entire body.

            He heard her shout, which split his eardrums. He heard her intake breath and he felt and heard the beating of her heart. It matched his own in speed, as if they both had just run a marathon.

            Suddenly he was freefalling and splashed into the stomach acid below. He looked around and saw Officer Samson treading water and the dark shape of another body, struggling below the surface.

Pages (110-120) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

            Sergeant Watson watched as Melanie straightened up and tilted her head back. He thought he caught a glimpse of lower legs which quickly disappeared. The bulge moved down her throat once again, this time taking with it a new passenger. There were three people with him. Two bikers and the one new boy who introduced himself as David. He had a calm eye and Watson decided he must have a cool head on his shoulders to not be in the state of panic, which all the other boys exhibited.

            They were hiding under the bed, behind the bedpost at the bottom and somewhat shrouded by the shadow of the covers that reached nearly to the floor.

            “Boys, we must remain calm if we are to escape this beast!” said Sergeants Watson. The boys looked eager to have someone in charge whose leadership might carry the day. He was a policeman and looked tougher than leather which helped the boys calm down.

            What about your gun?” asked one.

            Watson laughed. “A girl that size probably wouldn’t even feel my gun. Even if it did pierce the skin, which it wouldn’t, I would have succeed in only giving her something slightly less painful than a pinprick and it would have given away our position anyway. Oh Heavens, there she goes.”

            Looking on, the group of men watched as Melanie stood up and walked towards the other side of the room. David admired her well muscled backside which moved beneath the skintight pants. He thought he was not the only one to do so. There was a terrible beauty about the giantess which struck all of them standing there.

            Melanie knelt down at a dresser and looked at the small space underneath. He belly rumbled like thunder.  There was a scream and a tiny man (his size so unbelievably small against Melanie’s) ran from the side of the dresser. Melanie did not move towards him at once, as she seemed busy with getting on her knees and reaching under the dresser.

            Melanie grabbed the black kid who was backed against the wall. He was running along side of it as fast as he could on the soft carpeting. His swiftness was dimmed in comparison by the speed with which Melanie’s hand shot after him and caught him. He was withdrawn, sneezing from the dust that had collected under the dresser. Melanie pursed her lips and blew on him, the dust carried away with the force of her breath. Then she popped him into her mouth and started rolling him around like a hard candy. A bit dusty but she still savored the taste and the struggling.

            She turned her attention to the other man who had run off to her right. His name was Ian and he had just reached the doll house, but it was the back and there was not a quick entrance. Instead he tried to run around to hide behind the far side of the miniature building but realized it was futile when he saw Melanie’s dark hair swoosh as she turned her head, and those giant green eyes lock onto him like emerald lazars. Her beauty was striking! How could she be so evil?

            He ran around to the side of the house to hide from her anyway. He just needed to get away from the gaze of that face. It was alluring and he felt that if she had given him a command to stop he might have involuntarily obeyed her. His heart was pounding somewhere up in his throat, making it impossible to swallow or catch his breath. He looked for a place to run, knowing full well the futility of the effort. He didn’t see anything nearby. He decided to give up.

            Suddenly survival instinct kicked in. he was running towards the bookcase at the opposite wall. Melanie suddenly appeared behind him and to the left. He veered off at an angle to the right, trying to lengthen the time he had left in the world with each step. He knew he could never make it. He had watched the policeman be eaten in the same situation.

            Suddenly fingers the size of tree trunks grabbed him and the ground fell away. He was looking into that beautiful face again. Those eyes! They picked him apart. Her stomach grumbled loudly for his body. Her pink lips made him want to kiss them, such was their wicked splendor.

            He had no way of knowing that twenty four hours prior, another man had done just that, and paid the price for it. The lips parted to reveal his friend Terrence who still had not been swallowed. Strands of saliva coated Melanie’s mouth. She was salivating for them like they were pieces of chicken! She didn’t even think of them as human.

            Terrence looked up at Ian with a plea for help but what could Ian do? He was in the grasp of the woman who still was staring at him in a way that froze his blood. She brought him closer to her mouth.

            ‘Yes,’ Ian thought. ‘Do it!’ He felt a terrible longing to be eaten by her. To be consumed and digested by such a woman, to be part of such a woman; what could be better? He passed the lips and was placed next to Terrance, who looked badly cut up by being rolled around on the teeth. He was crawling for the mouth opening but it shut before he could even get near it. Now he was screaming insensibly.

            Ian began to scream too and fight the tongue as it changed shape into a tube on which the slid down and towards oblivion. Ian’s heart started beating in his throat again. In a tangle of arms and legs he and Terrance were swallowed downwards. Ian felt dread, relief and excitement all at once. Dread because soon he would be dying in acids. Relief because he had been afraid that she would not eat him! Why was that? Excitement ran through his body as the thought that he would soon become a part of her went through his head.

            They entered the belly in much the same way they entered the mouth, in a tangle of struggling and screaming limbs. They fell into the warm liquid below them and began to tred water.

            “Are you alright?” yelled the voice of the policemen. What a question to ask while in the belly of a teen giantess, thought Ian. A loud rumbling was heard and the water was excited even more by the gurgling of the belly. It was painfully loud. Then there was a sound of her voice; “Oh, that was good!”

            Ian was instantly aroused by the words. He had been good!

            “Come on maybe we can climb out of here!” shouted Terrance. He swam against the stomach wall and tried to pull himself up, not an easy task as he kept bobbing up and down in the large waves and the stomach kept changing shape as it tossed and churned them about.  Ian swam forth to try his hand. The warm sides of her belly were slippery and his hands could not grasp anything. It would be impossible to escape, but it was something to do.

            Sergeant Watson’s plan was a good one. They were sticking to the cover of the bed and making their way towards the wall where they hoped to use the desk as added cover to sneak towards the door. Watson was in the rear, where he explained that if she did go after them he would try to shoot her in the eyes and hopefully they could get away without being trampled on by a giantess in agony.

            The plan was going well, the two boys she had chased seemed to be buying them time to get out. Suddenly there was a distant rumble. Then the words “Oh that was good,” sounded around them. Watson turned and saw Melanie standing with her back to him and rubbing her stomach. She started to turn.

            “Run!” he yelled to the boys as she spotted them. They all ran for the door to the room which was at least a football field away. They weren’t going to make it. Sergeant Watson as comfortable under pressure as anyone would be, stopped running and took out his gun. He had gotten an award for marksmanship in the Army and was confident that he would not miss. The girl leaned down towards him as he raised his weapon and took careful aim with both hands.

            Melanie was reaching down towards him when she realized what he was doing. Oh No! He was going to shoot her in the…

            Bang! The gun went off as David slammed into the small of the policemen’s back, causing the shot to go wild. It grazed the top of her head but the bullet did not even stick in the skin. It was just a simple graze that barely cut the skin.

            “YOU, YOU..!” roared Sergeant Watson at David. He was so upset that he could hardly speak. He was going to kill the boy at least. He reached towards David but before he could get there, Melanie scooped him up and tossed him into her mouth. Her lips closed, sealing behind her the tiny man. She rolled him about in her mouth briefly, Swallowed, and winked at David.

            She then stepped over him and easily caught the boys who were trying to make their way out the door. They were captured and Melanie brought them and David back to the bed.

            “You’ve been bad little boys,” she said to the two lads in a mock scolding tone. Trying to escape when I wanted to eat you for breakfast. Well I guess if you want to wait I will have to eat you later. Stay here and I will be right back.

            She left the room and after about thirty seconds returned with an apple. She was munching on it contentedly. “Can’t just eat meat you know,” she smiled at them. “Don’t worry, I’ll save plenty of room for you for later,” she said. “Here,” she tossed them all a piece of the apple.

            It was more than they could have eaten but only David seemed to have an appetite. When they were done, or rather when he was done, Melanie sat them all down, just below her left breast to listen to their fellows digesting.

            “Did you hear that one scream?” asked David to the man next to him. Together they all pressed their ears into Melanie’s belly.

            Melanie trapped the two boys in a cup and left them on the counter. Then she read a bit more of her spell book. After a few hours she looked at her watch.

            “Time to do some calisthenics.” She went into the bathroom and when she reemerged she had changed into a dark blue spandex sports bra and matching shorts. Both were tight about her and David could not help but get excited.

            Melanie smiled at him. “You saved my eye from the policemen. Thank you so much David!”

            “Aww it was nothing,” David said modestly.

            “Well you disserve a reward and you are going to have one.”

            Melanie picked him up and placed him atop her breasts and began to go crunches. David watched as her abs muscles became visible as she moved up and down. David was stretched out over her chest and loved every second of it.  He imagined what it must be like in her stomach now, as she did the crunches.

            It was over all too soon, although Melanie had been working out for a while. She excused herself and placed David on the bed, saying she would go for a quick run and be back soon.  

            Her run was uneventful. She was walking back to her house when she realized someone was following her. It was Tracy. He was a year behind her in school. She thought it was rather classless that he was following her and blatantly staring at her backside.  She shot him a scathing look.

            “Melanie,” came his timid voice from behind her.

            Oh what now? She wanted to ask but checked herself in time.  She turned to face him.

            Her firm stomach and good sized chest were almost too much for the poor boy and he temporally lost his nerve. “Yes Tracy?”

            He shook himself. “Uhh, Hi.”

            “Hiya,” she responded, without as much enthusiasm as usual.

            “Well I know it’s wrong to ask but did you actually eat Larry yesterday?” It was like a bolt of lightning on a clear day.

            “How did you…?” Melanie could not hide that she was clearly surprised.

            “You Did!” Tracy said. He avoided her gaze.

            “I was wondering if you would eat me too. I always wanted to be eaten by a pretty girl.”

            Melanie gave Tracy the best smile that he had yet received in his life.

            “Sure Tracy I would love to eat you!” This sent chills of excitement down Tracy’s spine.

            “Larry told me of your intentions yesterday and I haven’t seen him all day…”

            “Come by my house at eight tonight. You know where it is?” she asked. He nodded.

            “See you for dinner,” she said slyly as she walked back towards her house.

            At eight that night Tracy arrived. Melanie greeted him wearing green shorts and a pink top. He followed her up to her room. Melanie showed Tracy her collection of people; David and the two kids in the glass. Then she turned to Tracy. “Thanks for letting me eat you Tracy. Time to shrink! With that, she whispered a spell and soon Tracy was staring up at the brunette teen goddess.

            “We’re going to play a game,” said Melanie. She placed all three men on a nightstand and lay a tongue depressor so it bridged the gap between the night stand and the desk. “You’re all going to walk across the depressor one at a time. If anyone falls, I catch you in my mouth and you’re dinner!” David, we’ll start with you.

            David spread his arms wide and walked cautiously out onto the unstable plank of wood. Melanie had taken up position in the vast emptiness beneath him and opened her mouth wide. He could see straight to her throat.

            Knowing he had nothing to fear lessened his excitement only a little and he had to focus on the end of the plank to cross safely. He looked back at the others. Tracy was just making his way across. He kept looking down at the sight below. Melanie’s mouth open wide to receive him should he fall.

            A slight tremor of apprehension did ripple through him as he heard her stomach gurgle far down below him but he could not be sure as to whether this stemmed from being up so high on so precarious a bridge or if it was fear of being devoured.

            He decided that it was probably the heights and tried to write the feeling off, telling himself that Melanie would not allow him to reach the ground. Her eyes watched every step in anticipation.

Pages (120-130) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

            He was just reaching the middle of the depressor when someone (David saw it was Shane) stomped down hard on it. The depressor wobbled and shook from the impact. Tracy tried to balance himself with his arms, shifting his weight but it was of no use. He fell into Melanie’s awaiting mouth which closed around Tracy. There was a yell which might have been fear or delight and then there was an audible gulp.

            They all watched as Melanie’s pursed lips gently parted and she let out a long breath. She smiled up at them and licked the rim of her lips her wet tongue tracing the soft pink flesh slowly before retracting in between them once more. Melanie smiled. Her belly growled.

            It was Shane’s turn next. He quickly scooted across. Leon slowly and carefully put one foot in front of another. His palms were sweaty and his shirt was soaked with perspiration. He quivered and almost fell. Melanie moved herself upwards in anticipation of the fall but Leon was lying on it hugging the sides and not looking at the giant mouth that was now just below him.

            He heard and felt her breathing on him. Her lips and tongue moved with a quiet sucking sound, as if gathering what flavor remained of Tracy. Leon chanced a look and found her wide mouth was not more than five feet below him. He could see where he knew so many people had already disappeared, her gullet.

            Suddenly the gullet opened somewhat wider and a loud belch was heard. It was very loud for Leon, who was just next to the mouth. He saw her uvula shake with the force of the belch. It even made the thin bridge under him quiver. A rather bad smell of digesting food tickled his nostrils. It was in stark contrast to her mint breath just a few moments ago. He smelled the inside of her stomach!

            Agonizingly slowly, he crawled towards the other end of the plank, Melanie watching every inch of the way. Finally he arrived, shaking uncontrollably from the adrenalin rush.

            “Well, darn!” said Melanie kneeling before them. Only one little person in my belly! I was hoping at least you would fall,” she indicated Leon by looking at him. there was a hint of a smile on her lips as he stared back at her.

            “Of course, I could just eat you anyway.” Disaster! Leon thought.

            “But that wouldn’t be very sporting would it? I guess I will just have to wait until later. Time for bed my little friends.”

            She put them up in the doll house (which she had repaired with David that day) each to their own floor. Little did they know where the previous occupants of the house now were.

            Shane was convinced he would not fall asleep. Fear would keep him awake. Then he realized that the best way to escape, the door, had been closed. There was no getting out of the room. The things to do were sleep for a few hours and then make a break at early morning for a good hiding place. He could worry about escape when he was thinking more clearly.

            Shane was awoken by a blood curdling scream from one floor below. He looked out his window and saw in the blackness, a giant form sprawled across the acres of carpet before the doll house. Melanie had waited until sleep took them and then stuck her hand through the window at Leon.

            Leon was being dragged out the window but he didn’t leave without a fight. He was grabbing bits of furniture to anchor himself to the room. He was holding on to the bed which was following him out to the window. With a final yank by Melanie, she tore him free. Marcus could just make out the form of her face in the dark. She had a curious look on her face.  Suddenly red light illuminated her form. Shane looked towards the source. Melanie had draped red paper across a bulb which cast the scene in a dreadful color.

            “I needed a midnight snack,” she told Marcus. “Sorry.”

            She opened her mouth wide which was illuminated in red and looked like the entrance to Hell.

            “Ahhhhh!” screamed Leon. She stuffed his flailing body into her mouth. Shane thought he would be gone in another second but his head reappeared between her lips and he looked around trying to find some source of help or comfort. Nothing presented itself. Her mouth opened wide for one final second and then she gulped. The noise was loud to Shane but to Leon it was thunderous. Shane watched the bulge quickly disappear from Melanie’s throat.

            Melanie turned a gruesome smile towards Shane. Fear gripped him. He should run and hide but he could not move!

             She stared at him hard and long. Finally she spoke. It was as quiet a voice as one could expect, given their size difference.

            “I saw you stomp on the tongue depressor earlier. It caused Tracy to fall and get eaten.”

            “He volunteered! I sped things up for him.”

            “It wasn’t nice”

            “You eat people! That’s not nice!”

            “You’re next.”

            A hand reached out towards him; grabbed him despite his attempts to flee. He was brought up to her stomach and pressed against it. For the second time he was forced to hear the panicked screams emanating from within.

            “Hear that?” asked Melanie. She did not wait for a response. “That’s gunna be you.” She brought him up to her mouth and tossed him in.

            Once again the feeling of something live digesting within her compounded her enjoyment of the fight going on within her mouth. It was a battle between her tongue and her meal. She tossed Shane this way and that. He struck his head on a tooth, then she tossed him to the other side of her mouth. He banged his knee and howled in pain.

            “To hell with you Melanie!”

            Melanie bit his hand off! Shane’s scream pierced the night. Melanie began to laugh. Together they formed a sinister duet. Shane watched as her uvula shook and throat opened with each giggle. Her mouth was opened wider to further allow him an opportunity to see into the red hell which would soon swallow him. The mouth slowly closed and the laughter died. Shane tried to bite his tongue, to stop screaming. He limited to shaking back and forth holding his bloody stump which was pumping out blood. It was the end. The tongue curled, he slid backwards and down.

            Melanie stood up and took a sip of water from the glass next to her bed. She placed her hands on her stomach.

            “Oh they were tasty.”

            She was happy and it took some time for her to switch off the red light and fall asleep.


 

Chapter Three


 

            David woke early the next morning, and found himself just below Melanie’s navel. Not knowing how he got there, or what all happened after he seemingly passed out the night before, he decided to take in his surroundings. He couldn’t help but stare, and find it rather funny, Melanie’s style of clothing sometimes. She was still wearing the lose fabric of her green short, and behind David lay a great belly, that of the girl he was now standing on.

            Quite further up her body was her pink tank-top. It was cute, but rather strange in some ways. David decided to climb up her belly once more, but this time he would stop somewhere in her mid-section. And so he did.

            He walked across her navel, and proceeded into the center of her belly, the softest part of her, yet one of the strongest. The instant David touched her skin with his right hand, it reacted. Her stomach groaned and vibrated rather violently, as if David had just pushed the self destruct button on some sort of bomb. He retracted, but ended up falling over.

            “Ohuh`” Melanie said, in reaction to her stomach’s action. She moved her hands up onto her belly, to sooth her stomach. “Wow, those guys last night must have really not been enough, man I’m starving!”

            Melanie began to sit up and grabbed David gently. She set him on her knee and proceeded to stretch her arms high into the air, and gave a great yawn. David was mere inches from the most powerful implement of destruction he had ever known, and it was so awesome!

            “You were asleep when I did it, but I needed a few snacks last night. Unfortunately, I have none left, but they won’t be lightly missed.” She indicated her belly with her pointer finger, and drew a circle on it. “Yet I need some more. How about that?”

            “Erg, great. But, even though you’re super powerful, you probably should slow down maybe just a tad?” Melanie gave him an inquisitive look, “I mean, I love it all the same, but you know, those police yesterday were a bit close, you might get discovered, and that would be horrible.”

            “Yea, but what could they do? I would just pull off my sweetest looking face, and say I didn’t do it. And if that doesn’t work, there is always here,” She bent her head down a bit and opened her mouth wide in front of David. Making sure he got a nice view.

            “Of course, I guess that would make sense. But you know, I think it would be cool if we could have some fun together some time. I mean sure watching you eat someone is fun in itself, and just being in your presence is even better, but spending some time with you would be nice too…” David trailed off, and he looked down.

            Melanie of course, took it rather pleasantly, “Well sure then little guy! I don’t want to make you feel like a bit of luggage or what not, I want to keep you happy too. So what would you like to do today then?”

            David didn’t hesitate, “Well first you should get dressed, I guess get some breakfast, the we can do whatever you really want to do. Because no matter what you do, I bet I will enjoy it.” David smiled, and Melanie returned the gesture. She picked him up in her hands and moved him to her lips; she pursed them and kissed his whole person. He blushed as Melanie pulled him back and smiled. “You wait right here, and I will get into something more cozy.”

            She put him on top of her desk as she grabbed some clothing. David wondered if there was anyone left in the little house further down the room, but was reminded by Melanie’s belly when she returned.

            She was dressed in a nice pair of light blue jeans and a shirt that did actually cover down to just about an inch above her navel. It was green and blue stripe, and everything was again, just like Melanie, skin tight against her perfect body. “You like?” She said, as she ran her hands down her sides in front of David, giving him a little show.

            “You look beautiful,” He replied, and Melanie gave a delightful squeal and grabbed him and placed him right next to her next on her shoulder, he instinctively grabbed hold of her, as she righted herself.

            David could hear a new set of sounds as when Melanie talked, he could hear the sound coming straight from her throat. He watched in awe as her throat bobbed up and down with her laughter, talking, periodical swallow, and just general moving about.

            Melanie took him upstairs and she proceeded to take out another apple. After clawing a good piece for David, she began to devour hers. He watched as her mouth would open wide in front of the apple, and her teeth bare themselves and rip into the flesh of the apple, tearing out a massive portion of it. Then he would listen to her as she would chew, her teeth ripping and grinding away at the apple itself, until it was nothing left, than a mass to be swallowed. When she did so, it was certainly a feat of nature.

            David had earlier opted at getting a new place to sit, so she had taken them downstairs back to her room, and she had lain on her bed with David close to her head. She continued to eat as they talked about random things that were on their mind. Each time she would laugh it was incredible, watching her whole form move about as her mouth would be opened a bit.

            He could catch a glimpse inside her mouth, and what he saw inside was awe inspiring. Inside he could see remnants of her last bite, clinging all over her mouth in small bits and some chunks, along all the edges of her mouth, saliva shown. With the combination of apple juices too, Melanie’s mouth was salivating at an overly powerful rate, which left massive columns that stretched from place to place within her maw.

Pages (130-140) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

            David asked her a question, “Melanie?”


            “Yea?”


            “Remember when you said you cast extra spells on me, what all did you do?”


            “Well,” Melanie took a deep breath, and expelled a lot of breath onto David, as she began to think back. “When I cast a shrinking spell on someone, of course they are enhanced. They have more tolerance and resistance and things like that, but when I cast your spell, I wanted it to be something extraordinary. Something that would make it so I couldn’t hurt you easily.” She gave a slight grin.


            “Uh-huh, I remember that.”


            “Well, when I cast my spell on you, I made extra certain to protect you from absolutely everything I could think of at the time. So, to my knowledge I can’t kill, hurt, or even harm you in any way that I know of. I’m sure I could find a way eventually, but I won’t be actively trying to hurt you.”


            “That’s relieving… You know, knowing this opens up a whole new list of things we could do together. What exactly did you make sure you couldn’t do?”


            “Well, would you like me to show you a few of them? I know they won’t hurt you, and I have known that from the get go, but I didn’t want to hurt you mentally, you know being your friend in all, you trust me NOT to do the things I could have done.”


            “Of course, and sure! I’d love to see them, I guess.”


            “Well, there is this,” Melanie smiled, and took him in her hand and began to press him with her other hand, seemingly crushing him. “See,” She spoke in a forced breath, “this would kill someone.”


            When she let up, David took a big breath, and responded, “I see. So I can’t be crushed?”


            “Exactly, but just not being able to be crushed was not good enough, there are different kinds I had to look out for, like this one,” Melanie placed David up to her stomach and let of him, and proceeded to roll over on top of him. He didn’t even manage a yelp as he saw a massive wall of her stomach fall with crushing weight on top of him.


            Surprisingly, it didn’t hurt. He couldn’t breathe very well, and, even to his eyes, couldn’t see much, but he was immersed in a whole new world of sounds, sounds of her body living, that he had never been able to hear before. Being completely shut out from the entire world, there was nothing but Melanie’s belly, and the contents it was digesting.


            She eventually turned over, and picked him up again. “Isn’t that fun?” She asked, and brought him closer to her face.


            “Completely, what are you thinking next?” David said, staring at her mouth. Then her lips started moving, and she was speaking softer.


            “Well, something that I have wanted to do for a long time now, was to feel you.” David couldn’t help but feel puzzled, sure he couldn’t help the fact he wanted to do the same thing to her, but because of his size he didn’t think that was possible. “I have had you in my mouth twice before, the first time was scary, the second was fun, but now that you know…” She moved him closer to her mouth and blew on him gently.


            “Umm…”


            “You would be perfectly safe of course. My body can’t hurt you, my teeth can’t cut or crush you, my throat won’t constrict you to death, and my saliva won’t drown you if you’re smart enough to breath and my stomach isn’t a problem to you.”


            “I’m not sure… It sounds fun in all, but…”


            “But how would you get out? That’s simple, I can get you out, it’s safe, trust me.” With those last words she pushed David up against her lips and she kissed him again. David couldn’t help but feel completely powerless against her. Her beauty was just unimaginable, her size was commanding, her voice was lulling, her breath was seducing, he just couldn’t resist.


            David fell over, and looked up. Melanie held him out again a bit further, and he nodded. She smiled and giggled a giggle that could shatter the stoutest man on earth. With that, she moved him closer and parted her lips; revealing to him the most unnerving sight in the world the teeth of a giantess. Her teeth parted, and behind lie a room coloured in red and shiny with the tons of saliva and apple bits inside.


            He had to hand it to her, she knew what she was talking about when she said it can’t drown him, because her saliva sure could drown anyone else, if let sit too long. She breathed outwards and David’s hair and clothing fluttered. She moved him very near her lips, and her tongue came out to greet him.


            The beast of a tongue came out from the cavern in front of him and struck him in his lower half, then moved upwards. She repeated the movement a few times, each time getting more and more of him covered in her sticky, warm saliva. Melanie finally moved him beyond her lips.


            David fell through the small gap between the rows of teeth, and landed on her succulent tongue. It wiggled beneath him as her jaw quickly moved up and shut. Most light had drained out of the room, but David’s eyes could still make out every detail, every colour and contour of her mouth’s interior.


            Melanie wasted no time in getting to what she wanted. She quickly began to move David about in her room. Shoving him to and fro, licking him up all sides of his body, and eventually smashing him up against her strong white teeth. Melanie quickly decided to show him anther safety he had on him. She opened her jaw suddenly, and with it parted her lips, and she began to chew.


            David took this as sort of a shock when he found himself on her rear molars, and immediately tried to protect himself, but was instantly crushed between the pair. He could feel the teeth’s sharp edges digging into his skin, and pressing into him, and surprisingly it didn’t hurt. In fact, it felt rather good!


            Apart from the loud crack that was heard every time her teeth came together, he felt like he was getting massaged by her in a very sensual way. Her mouth was quickly filling up with saliva, and there was getting little room for David to be in her mouth, so after a quick few chews, she positioned him on her tongue again.


            David saw with almost a fright, what a few other people have seen, and regretted seeing. Although he wasn’t as afraid as say, they might have been. He was looking out of her mouth from the very back. Her jaw was parted, light was shining into her maw, saliva was absolutely everywhere, and her teeth rimmed the cave. He knew what was coming before she even started; she was getting ready to swallow.


            She tilted her head back all the way, making a vertical drop between her mouth and her stomach. She gulped as hard as she could, and she sent the young man down into her body. David on the other hand, had a much different experience. He felt gravity suddenly change and her throat constricted and her tongue dropped sharply, and an incredible boom the likes of which he had never even dreamed of, was heard from all around him. He was instantly pulled down past her tongue, and the outside world was blotted out by a wave of saliva and muscle. Down he went.


            The trip wasn’t very long, but it sure seemed like it. When David arrived in Melanie’s stomach, it was gruesome. He could make out everything in her stomach, the large bits of chewed apple floating about, her acids waving everywhere, and her living stomach walls, undulating every so often.


            Not even the sound that David had heard when Melanie was on top of him would have prepared him for what he heard now. It was as if the very air was alive with vibrations of incredible sounds and noise, her heart thumping in the distance, her lungs filling and expelling masses of air, and her stomach digesting the apple, and now her new meal. Yet he knew better than to believe the latter. He knew he couldn’t be hurt by her digestive acids, and he felt nothing but a liquid goop on him, which wasn’t all too pretty.


            “Wow! That was incredible!” Said Melanie,


*  *  *


            Later that afternoon David lay on Melanie’s belly again; having previously been inside of it, he marveled at how much better it was out here.


            “I told you that you’d be safe.” Melanie said with a slight sense of humour.


            “I know, and that’s why I trusted you. It was fun, but I dunno, I don’t think the entire trip down into you was all ‘that’ good.”


            “Aw, well whatever you say David.” With that she gave a laugh, and shook David.


*  *  *


            “No, no that’s not right. Darn it!” murmured Melanie.


            “Something up my dear mistress?” asked David looking up from a newspaper report that he was reading. The paper was laid out on the bed before him and he paced back and forth to read each line. It was about mysterious disappearances of local people, including two policemen. Law Enforcement officials were baffled. 


            The cause of all the confusion sighed and closed the little black book that she had been reading and murmuring into.


            “I’m just trying to learn a new spell. It’s rather tricky and I haven’t got it yet but I will master it in time.”


            She stood up and stretched her arms wide. It never failed to amaze David to see how huge she was. He stared at that belly, which had housed all of the recently missing people, albeit not all at once.  He gazed in awe of her giant breasts, covered now in a Gaelic Storm t-shirt. Her pants were dark and not at all ostentatious. She was, in a word, relaxing. Her belly growled. There was no one to eat, thought David. No one, except me.


            “Come on,” said Melanie. “Let’s go shopping.” She picked him up and together they went to the mall.


            Melanie first took him to a book store where they browsed through some young adult romance novels which David found repulsing but looked on eagerly when they reached sci-fi fantasy books. They also searched high and low in the mythology section looking for giantess stories but found very little.


            Later they walked through the music/movie store. David liked the Billie Holiday CD Melanie previewed but Melanie decided on The Donnas which David was less keen on.


            Next they arrived at a clothing store; David had seen that coming as Melanie had discussed the need for a new outfit. She selected a pair of pants and a dark, multicolored top and slipped into the changing room.


            David was placed on the bench and watched in awe as the titan girl before him removed her clothes. She did not strip entirely, just enough to put on the new cloths. Still, her beautifully tanned and incredibly soft looking skin was a sight that was very electrifying. Then she pulled the pants on, the shirt on next, which fit her even tighter than the pants did.


            “Mmm... Not sure I am ready for this David. What do you think?”


            “Well. Uh, I dunno. You look good in them, that’s for certain. Do what you want.”


            “I guess I’ll pass. I don’t need to put myself on display any more than I do now. Anyway,” she said as she began to change back to her original clothes, “What do you say to a bit to eat in the food court?”


            “How about a nice healthy salad?”


            “Sounds good to me. Let’s go.”


            The food court was full of people jostling each other. Melanie (David in her pocket now) made her way down the food court. She ordered a simple salad and declined the offer of dressing. Then she walked towards an empty table she had spied near the center of the court, turning heads as she went.


            Silently, she was trying to repeat to herself the new shrinking spell she had been trying to learn. It was supposed to reduce a person or object to just a few centimeters. That would make David a giant compared to them.


            It was a two year old who spilled his drink on the floor. Ice clattered to the ground and right under Melanie’s descending shoe. Her foot shot out from under her and she slipped, shouting as she went. With this unforeseen interruption, she shouted the words going through her head while raising her hands to catch the now airborne salad.


            She landed unhurt. Several young gentlemen who had been eying her, quickly hurried forward to help her to her feet as the mother of the toddler who had spilled the drink apologized profusely. Melanie thanked the boys and told the mother not to worry, it was quite alright. Then she hurriedly made her way to the vacant table and checked on David.


            “You okay?” she asked the concern apparent in her voice.


            “Yeah, not a scratch. You’re leg cushioned me.” He smiled.


            “I was thinking of slipping some extra protein into my salad,” Melanie confide to David with a look back at two of the boys who had helped her to her feet. “I can’t now. There are way too many eyes on me. I guess it will just be a salad for now.”


            She placed David in her salad, well to the side so she didn’t accidentally eat him but allowed him to take as much as he wanted.  The boys at the other table occasionally looked Melanie’s way. They didn’t know how close a call with death they had had and that it had been Melanie’s fall that had saved them from being an addition to a salad that was being eaten by the beautiful girl not fifteen feet from them.    


            Little had Melanie guessed that the spell she had shouted as she fell actually had any effect.

Pages (140-150) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

*  *  *

            Halley was ordering a nice cold tea when she looked away from her boyfriend and his best friend. They had been getting her a nice cupcake. She paid for her tea and returned to find the table empty of both her friends. Only her cupcake remained. The boys must have seen a friend somewhere and wandered off as boys tended to do, she reasoned. She seated herself on the chair in front of the cupcake, the simple sight of the sweet white frosting bringing the saliva to her mouth.

             Jared had never been looked at quite like that. Halley was staring, in a greedy sort of way; down at what she supposed was a cupcake devoid of intelligent life. However this was in stark contrast to Jared’s presence on that of the icing of the back of the bun where he was now stuck and could not dislodge himself. Jimmy was way off on the horizon of the frosting, waving to his girlfriend. He was similarly trapped in the glaze of the icing.

            Halley’s blue eyes bore down on him. Jared could have sworn that she was looking directly at him as he waved his arms. She had to know he was here. Where would he have gone? He flourished his arms franticly but she deliberately chose to ignore him, he was sure of it!

            She uncapped her drink and momentarily released Jared from the hypnosis of her blue eyes as she drank. Then she returned her attention to the cupcake. Lifting the pastry on which Jared was perched, she brought it to her lips and her mouth opened wide to reveal a pink cavern lined with teeth the size of his house. ‘How could she be so big?’ ‘How could her mouth be so big?’ ‘Did she know what a terrible thing it was to gaze upon?’ Surely she was doing this on purpose!

            In his heart he knew it was not true. Halley would never hurt them on purpose. She did however, have a veracious apatite. Her mouth bit down and ripped off a chunk of the pastry that was the size of an aircraft carrier. Halley closed her eyes as she did this, savoring the flavor.

            Thank God Jimmy had not been taken. He could still see Jimmy trying to signal to Halley. Jared watched as she chewed her food slowly. He had had a crush on her since he met her. Of course he never told Jimmy or Halley that, but his desire for her love was almost a physical need as he watched her mouth mash the food to bits, then the gulping swallow as she finished her food.

            Her eyes were on them again and her giant grotto of a mouth was bearing down on them. The last Jared saw of Jimmy, he was waving his arm in a forlorn hope to prevent his consumption by his extraordinarily beautiful girlfriend. Then, giant white teeth plunged into the cupcake, obscuring Jimmy from Jared’s view.

            Halley’s mouth closed around the food she had fit into it and the dessert was sliced in half by the bite. Halley’s lips came together and she straightened up as she slowly began chewing. Jared watched half aghast, half enchanted by the site of Halley chewing up a cupcake and his best friend, who also happened to be her boyfriend. Her mouth chewed the food easily and her eyes roamed around the room. She was probably looking for them thought Jared. She is going to eat us and never know we were her food.

            Halley put down the cupcake and took up her tea. She swallowed the cake and then, took a long drink of the tea. Jared watched as she swallowed. If any of his friends had been left un-swallowed in the first gulp, he was certainly completely in her belly now. Halley’s eyes drifted back to the cupcake. Jared swore she was looking directly at him! She licked her lips and swallowed again. The thought that he was next penetrated Jared. He was terrified! He wet his pants.

            Halley reached for him and picked up the cupcake. Her eyes were still upon him. Jared looked from the eyes down to the giant mouth spreading open, for him!

            He was pushed passed the giant teeth into the mouth that smelled like tea, cupcake and saliva. The mouth darkened as the cupcake blocked the light. Then the mouth closed like a trap, sealing Jared in darkness.

            He was thrashed about. There were smacking sounds all around him which he knew was her mouth chewing, the sound of the bun being shushed and the swish of saliva. He was thrown about violently, which quite hurt his neck. Then suddenly with pain that lasted for only a millionth of a second, he was dead.

            Halley swallowed the bit of bun she had been chewing and then ate the rest. She finished her tea and sat waiting for her two companions who would never come because they were dead and being digested somewhere in the warm wet room of corrosion within her.

*  *  *

            Melanie’s spell was by no means limited to Jimmy and Jared. Only one table over, a young man had also been shrunk.

            One moment Janna had been staring at her boyfriend, slurping a juice drink, the next he was simply gone. For Martin, it was a shocking thing. He was suddenly immersed in horribly cold red liquid. The shock of cold caused him to breathe in the juice and he choked and sputtered.

            He fought to the giant white pillar with the blue stripe running down it was sticking out of the liquid. He could not for the life of him imagine where he was. First thing was first. He grabbed the giant pole, which was larger than he was, and tried to hold on. This proved difficult as the circumference of the pole exceeded that of his arm length. He clung on as best he could and followed the pole upwards, tilting his head back. What he saw shook him more than the frigid liquid about him.

            A giant Janna was above him. She was massive. The end of the pole to which he clung was inserted into her mouth and she was sucking on the end. It was a straw! He was in her drink! How the Hell had this happened?

            No answer came to him, nor did it seem likely that one would. Suddenly, the water level lowered by astounding proportions in the cylindrical chamber in which Martin found himself. Janna was drinking up her drink. She rose to look for him, he was sure. She constantly was gulping down huge quantities of the icy liquid.

            He could watch her throat from here. Still, he was reassured to realize that there was plenty of liquid left in the cup. However he was jostled about with the melting icebergs of Janna’s drink with her every step.

            His vision began to blur, his hands and feet began to go numb. It was agony. He lost track of time as hypothermia began to set in. He was vaguely aware of the water level lowering and a pulling feeling towards that center tube which he now knew to be a straw. He tried to swim away but it was hard to move his body. It was hard to concentrate too. He never fully appreciated how much work it was to swim.

            He lazily gave up his struggle as the current flowing towards the bottom of the straw overtook him. His body was pulled under the red water and then he was shooting up into the tube, fast as lightning.

            His view of Janna was blocked by the straw, which was not transparent. Even if it had been clear, the images in the occipital lobe would barely have registered in his brain, which was beginning to shut down. He did remember how he was in Janna’s drink though. How silly. This must be a dream, he thought. That was okay. He would wake up in his nice warm bed, he thought as he passed into her mouth.

            With a loud “Gulp,” he was swallowed by her girlfriend. He traveled down her esophagus with the feeling of falling. Everyone had that falling dream sometime, he thought. He landed in Janna’s stomach not long after. It was much warmer in here. That was nice. He started to wake up a bit, but slowly. How funny to be in Janna’s belly when she was a vegetarian. ‘Ha ha!’ His dreams had no sense in reality. He tried to return to sleep again.

            Janna finished her drink and burped. She was walking around the mall, looking for Martin. It would be some time before she gave up.

*  *  *

            Melanie and David made their way out of the mall. It was disappointing for Melanie that she hadn’t caught anyone all day. She looked both ways and crossed the street, almost getting run over by a speeding car. In a flourish, the car was the size of a toy. She quickly raced over and grabbed it and emptied its passenger into her palm. There was a man of about forty, rather stout and with a beard.

            This gave her an idea. With a hint of mischief in her eye she spotted a convertible with four people somewhat older than she. Perhaps they were in their late twenties or early thirties. Three boys and one girl were within, as far as she could tell from where she stood. She murmured a spell and they and the car shrank into oblivion.

            Not quite oblivion, she thought as she hurried over and picked the people out of the car and hastened to put them in her purse. She dropped the two cars, and crushed them with all her weight on her foot, and then she kicked what was left into a sewer opening. Then she nonchalantly returned to her own vehicle and headed home.

            As she drove, Melanie hatched schemes with David over the fate of their new captives for when they got home. She would not be hungry for a while yet. They had a little time to think of something fun to do with her new prey.  

*  *  *

            As Melanie exited her car, she proceeded to walk into another store. It was an ice cream parlor, and once inside decided to buy a small dish of the product. She quickly went back to her car and took David out of her pocket. Upon sitting down she placed him on her right thigh, and opened her bag. She looked inside, and located her objects of desire, small people that were lying on the floor of her purse.

            “Well hey there guys. I had an idea, but I just changed my mind. It would be a bit too hard for me to work with, so I’m just going to do this now, okay?” She reached in and picked up each person, one by one. Once inside her grasp, the people had little struggle left due to the bashing of the contents of the purse, and dropped each one onto her ice cream.

            Let it be known, it was still quite a shock for every person dropped into the cup, as it was freezing and slippery. No one could see anything but the white mass underneath them, the grayish colour of their prison, and a girl bigger than life.

            Jared had to hand it to her though, that massive girl was incredibly beautiful. Even though he was now badly beaten, frozen to the bone, and mad as hell, he thought she was incredibly cute. He had just been about to get some of this girl he had recently picked up, then just minutes after he and his pals were being thrown around, dumped out of their vehicle, and humiliated. Jared watched as his expensive car was dropped miles, and miles as if it was a toy, and simply stomped on. He was pissed!

            Melanie wasted no time in smiling at David down under her gaze, and picked up a spoon and guided it under the landscape underneath a single person. She lifted him up to her lips, and opened her mouth wide.

            David was a bit excited, but he did want to go and do something else, but he respected her decision. He watched as she moved the spoon into her mouth, her breath expelling and melting the glob rather quickly. Before her mouth could conceal more than half of the spoon, a massive drop began to form, and fall.

            David was going to shout to Melanie about the melting ice cream, when the oddest thing happened. As the drop began to fall under gravity, it seemed to stop. Everything seemed to stop.

            He watched, and waited… And waited some more. Finally, David came to the conclusion that something bad had just happened. The drop of ice cream was suspended in mid-air only by a small pillar no bigger than his leg, and was not even moving. He also noted that Melanie had stopped breathing, and in fact, her heart beat had stopped as well.

            David got up and walked over to Melanie’s torso, and placed his head against her exposed stomach. Leaning up against the wall of her jeans, he listened. He felt no warmth, and what was even more weird, for the first time in his living memory, Melanie’s stomach was making absolutely no noise at all. It was as if someone had pushed pause on a video player.

            “Good day, David.” Came a voice from behind him. David nearly had a heart attack when he heard it, and he spun around, ready to defend himself. He was shocked to see another person, his height, standing right in front of him. “Lovely girl isn’t she?”

            “Who… Who are you? And what have you done?”

            “You will come to know me in due time. But be aware, that everything is perfectly fine. All I have done is take you out of the time stream. There is something I must show you.” With that, this stranger, who David could tell was a man, turned around.

             “David, I ask you a question,” The man said turning only his head. “Do you want to know more than what you know now, do you want to do more than you ever possibly thought you could… or do you want to stay here, and pass this opportunity?”

            David considered for a moment the possibility of getting hurt, but seeing as how he didn’t like passing up chances or not knowing something he decided to go along with the stranger, not like he had much of a choice anyway. “Sure, I will come.” He spoke with a hint of apprehension in his voice.

            The man raised his hand in front of him and put his palm out, from it shown a small light that quickly grew into a small ellipse of blue light. “Come,” He spoke as he stepped to the side, he beckoned David to go through.

Pages (150-160) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

            Hesitantly David walked forwards, and into the portal. He was instantly taken from the softness of Melanie’s leg, to the firmness of stone. Behind him, the man had quickly appeared.


            “My name is Nelf, and I am the Guardian of the Earth.”


            “Guardian of the Earth?" David was becoming slightly interested.


            “Every world has its own Guardian, to safe keep the world’s life and magic.”


            David was confused, “Every world? Life and magic? I’m afraid I’m not following.”


            “It is quite alright, I will explain the situation completely to you, if I may?” David nodded, and the two of them sat at the stone table in the center of the room. “There exists many different worlds on which life resides in, and many worlds in which no life exists in. However each world has its own magical properties. Because of this a being is chosen from every world to protect that world’s magic in a time of great need.” David nodded, listening intently now.


            “There has been some troubling news as of late, guardians disappearing from their worlds, and then quickly those worlds falling to a great evil.”


            “A great evil?”


            “Yes, we call it ‘The Tyrant,’ although no one has ever met or seen him before. Somehow he has figured out a way to corrupt the guardians, and then make the planet succumb to his power. This greatly disturbs us all, as not only are our lives in danger but so are our worlds. A single guardian versus many, and the power of the Tyrant is almost unmatched; he has quite a growing army.”


            “Why are you telling me this?”


            “Because you have in your possession a girl who can wield magic on her own. She may not do what is right with it, but in time she will need to.”


            “What do you mean?”


            “She may be doing terrible things with her power, but in the end she will need to use the skills she has been learning, honing, to defend against this threat. The only reason we haven’t stopped her is because she is our back up plan, for now. If I should fall, the Earth will need a champion, and for the time being that champion is her.”


            “Champion…” David was almost lost in thought, but brought back by Nelf’s voice.


            “Don’t let that get too comfy in your mind. I am telling you something that you won’t remember actively, but will have with you. This information will help guide you in the future, even though you won’t quite know what is telling you. At the moment the Earth is safe, but should another world be compromised the Earth may be in danger. The Tyrant may be able to corrupt guardians, but he cannot do such things with humans, their will is too powerful.”


            “So you’re saying in case you fail Melanie is our only hope? That sounds not only cliché, but ludicrous. Shouldn’t you be telling her this?”


            “No. She will learn everything she needs to know by just using that book and doing whatever she is currently doing. Nothing in your life will change for quite some time, and the same can be said for her; as time passes very slowly between the Veil and here.”


            “So what do you want me to do?”


            “Do? I never said anything about doing. I am telling you something you will forget, but will always keep with you. You are her companion, and I know what will happen to you, so when the time is right you will remember what to do.”


            “What do you mean forget?”


            “Like this…” Nelf waved his hand and David’s brain was hit with a hammer. Instantly he had a headache, and was hurting; he held his hands.


            “Hello David, my name is Nelf. I have brought you here to give you the option of going somewhere new, being with someone different, living in a different life. If I showed you these choices, what would you say to them?”


            David’s head throbbed. “What?”


            “Excuse my rudeness. I know you have are friends with Melanie, and at the moment you were just sitting on her lap. I came and brought you here to offer you a chance to go wherever you want to go, be with whoever you want to be, and do whatever you want to do.”


            “How come?”


            “Call it my generosity. Here, let me give you a few examples.” He beckoned to the wall behind David, and he turned, his head still pounding. As David looked the wall slowly changed from cold blank stone into a shining blue ellipse, and then into an image of a person. It seemed to be a girl, and in fact it was. She had very long blonde hair and wore plain clothing. “That is Ella. Should you choose to visit her, yours and her memory would be altered just a slight bit, and you would be hers. But here, look at this next portal.”


            Nelf pointed to another, but this time David saw something different in the blue shimmer. This new image was of a different girl, and her surroundings didn’t match. She was sitting up against something, it was a house, and her head went above the house. She must have been a real giant!


            “This is April, an innocent girl who came into contact with another Master, and he decided to make a mess of things, and turned her into a giant. Without a guardian in that world to defend it, the Master got away with what he did and now April is not only alone, but too big for the world.”


            Nelf then pointed to the door David had just come out of. It turned into a very familiar scene. It was a picture of Melanie, in her car with a cup in her left hand, and a spoon in her right hand. David was far beneath her on her lap, looking up at her in wonder. “If you should choose not to go with anyone else, Melanie still awaits you. But be sure to know that you can choose anyone here, and you wont have any negative consequences.”


            David looked at Melanie, then at Ella then April. “I’m assuming there are more as well?”


            “Yes, there are millions more, but I have chosen to only show you a few to gauge your reaction to the opportunity.”


            “Well… Even though I would like to meet some new people, and I love opportunities to do new things, I believe I would like to stay with Melanie. For it is her I have a love for, and it was her that I have grown accustomed to. I feel safe, and happy with her, if you understand.”


            “Yes, I do actually. It is up to you to choose who you are to go with. All you must do is stand up, and walk through a door. You will never need see me again, but I guarantee you, that you will be happy no matter where you go.”


            With that David nodded, and stood. He approached the door with which Melanie was inside of, and he looked back at Nelf, “Thanks, for showing me this. Will I remember it?”


            Nelf smiled and replied, “You will remember in time, and only in pieces, what you need to. You will go back to where you were the moment everything stopped, and it will be like nothing had ever happened to you.”


            David nodded and stepped forward toward the door he had recently came from. Once he passed the shimmering surface it felt like he was falling and being compressed, as if he were sinking through water faster than physically possible. Finally, everything stopped.


*  *  *


            Melanie’s lips closed around the spoon just as a large droplet fell to her chin and dropped onto her chest. She noticed straight away, and pulled the spoon out of her mouth. She looked at David, and he was cracking up. She gulped and wiped away the excess from her chest, and continued to eat her ice cream.


            Melanie wasn’t sure if she really liked the new spell, for it shrunk people to such a size she couldn’t really feel them anymore, and she wasn’t sure if she liked that part.


            She finished her bowl of ice cream, having swallowed each person that she put in it. At least if I do use that spell, I get to crush things. She thought, as she remembered back to the cars that she had crushed. She did like that part, the feeling of glass and steel bending and shattering underneath her weight. If I use that spell again, that will be what I use it for. She decided silently.


            Melanie put the car in drive and brought David to her shoulder. He hugged her neck and Melanie smiled. She drove them again, to where David did not know. But it wouldn’t be long until he found out.


*  *  *


            Melanie put the car into park and wrapped her fingers around David. She brought him to her lips and pressed him into them. David embraced the kiss with his entire self.


            When Melanie pulled him away she gave him a very big toothy grin. “Well, we are here David.”


            David looked around, but couldn’t see out of the car, “Where?”


            “Why the park, where else? I have some ideas for today, and here is the best place to get a bunch of people.”


            Melanie picked up a bag from the seat next to her, it wasn’t large, but it was much bigger than David. She opened the door and stepped out.


            David tried to stay steady but fell over as she stood up. Melanie chuckled and placed him into her front pocket. Melanie explained to David as she walked, that there was supposedly going to be some big get together today at the Park, and that she had been invited. Little did the people who invited her knew, she was going to be the only one to show up.


            David looked out over her pocket and saw there was a good twenty some people gathered around a few tables, sharing things such as food and games. “Here we go, wish me luck.” Spoke Melanie.


            They were a good thirty feet from the gathering, and no one had noticed them yet. Melanie quickly completed her spell, and everything in front of them vanished. Melanie jumped in glee and clapped, throwing David around inside her pocket. When she stopped, David had a headache and was lying on the floor of her pocket, he couldn’t really move because he was being pressed from everywhere, but it didn’t feel bad there, so he decided to just stay put.


            Melanie failed to notice David touching her leg further down than normal, and moved towards the former gathering place. She opened her bag and started looking around; even the grass and tables had shrunk. There was a tiny grill to the right of the crowd, and it was as if everything had just stopped in place. People were looking around at their new surroundings, and then they heard it.


            A crashing sound was heard and everyone turned to look. A massive girl was walking towards them. A few people instantly panicked and started running, but didn’t go into the taller grass. Melanie quickly moved about, capturing people left and right, and trapping them in her bag. She stepped on a table and the grill on purpose, and she giggled at the feeling it gave her. “Man, this is awesome!”


            Just as Melanie picked up the last person, she decided to step on the last three tables, just to make the place look uniform. The small crunch of wood was a delightful sound. She closed her bag and looked up, there was a man staring at her, when she looked back at him he started running for his car.


            “Oh shoot! Someone saw me, hang on David!” The man had gotten in his car and was just pulling out as Melanie cast her oldest spell upon him and his vehicle. She ran to where the car vanished, and started looking around. A few feet in front of her the small car was speeding away at what would have been extremely fast. She stepped towards him, and brought the car underneath her foot.


            As Melanie stepped down, he knew he couldn’t go fast enough to get out of her shadow, her sneaker came in contact with the vehicle and it stopped moving. Its tires began squeaking and metal began to run against metal, the guy inside panicked and started honking. Melanie just simply moved her body over her foot and the vehicle crunched beneath her incredible weight.


            When she moved her foot off the car, she saw what was left of the crushed car, no movement anywhere around it. She picked it up with her nails, and threw it back into the grass. “Whew, that was a close one David.” She looked down at where he was supposed to be and she didn’t see him. “David?”


            He heard his name called, and proceeded to run his hands over her leg, letting Melanie know he was there. She smiled as she felt the movement against her leg, “Oh that feels very nice David,” she said.


            It didn’t take long to get back to the car and back to the house. David had kept rubbing her leg the whole way back, and Melanie rather enjoyed the tiny pleasure it made her feel.


            She took them down to her room, and placed the bag on the bed and sat down next to it. She also took out David and licked him with her massive tongue. David felt the stickiness and warmth of her saliva and he shivered in the awesome feeling. She smiled again and placed him on the bed next to her hip.


            Melanie opened the bag and looked into it at all the people within. “Hiya guys, and gals. I am Melanie, and you are now my play things. I am very hungry, so I suggest you play by my rules,” And on cue, as it always was, her stomach roared in anger. Some of the people inside started screaming. “I am going to play a game with you all, and place this bag on my floor in front of a doll house of mine. You have a better chance of survival if you hide inside it, for I can’t get to everywhere inside it. You can however, hide where ever you want. When I place the bag on the ground you will have five minutes to hide. However if you decide to run anywhere but the doll house, I’ll find you and do something you really wouldn’t enjoy. So, get ready guys.”


            With that Melanie picked up the bag and left David on the bed. He watched as she moved over towards her smaller house and locked all outside doors, save the front door. She swung the front door open and placed the bag on the ground. She eased it over on its side and left it open facing the open door.


            When she finished she stood back up and walked over to David, picked him up, and spoke quietly to him, “You go and hide with them too. If I start having trouble finding them, give me some hints, or leave me clues, please.”


            David acknowledged her request and showed thumbs up. “Thanks,” Melanie then put David on the ground behind the bag and let him walk around. She turned on the spot and walked out of the room and closed her door slowly. Melanie started counting.


*  *  *

Pages (160-170) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

            When Melanie set the bag down, there was a mass exodus of picnickers out of the bag. Most of them double timed it towards the doll house, looming above them like some displaced mansion in the middle gargantuan room.

            The first man to get to the door flew inside with demonic speed. He took the stairs three at a time until he reached the third floor, gasping for breath. Many of the people had followed him up, blindly pursuing the person in front of them. It was a herd mentality. Finally they realized that they could not all hide on the third floor (mainly because they could not all fit there) and started scouring the house for the best hiding places.

            David watched as a man dragged a woman out of a small closet in a hallway so he himself could squeeze inside. David made a mental note of the man’s location for later.

            Elsewhere in the house people were hiding under the kitchen sink, in bathtubs, in hallways. There was simply not enough room for everyone and a few people decided to strike out into the cosmic sized room of Melanie’s.

            Then came the wait. It was far worse than the quick scramble to conceal oneself because once all was quiet, the imagination of what was to come started working. They had no idea what Melanie had in store for them. Of course she had mentioned being hungry but did that really mean she would devour those caught in this colossal game of hide and seek?

            The minuets felt like hours. Everyone was practically holding their breath. One young lady on the second floor didn’t have much of a hiding space in the bed room she was in. there were already three people under the bed and two in the closet. One was under a desk and another had emptied a chest of clothes and jumped inside. The young light haired woman decided she had had enough and walked around to the far side of the bed and looked out the window. No sign of Melanie. She really didn’t think there was much to worry about when she came back anyway. The problem of being reduced in size was clearly Melanie’s fault but aside from teasing her captives she had simply let them hid in a doll house. Nothing really sinister had happened.

            “Guys I think it’s silly to cower like this! Where the Hell is your courage? She’s just playing games.”

            “Yes,” said a muffled voice from under the bed. “With us!”

            “Exactly. I doubt that she really meant she was going to eat us when she told us she was hungry. I bet she went off to get a snack or something before coming back.”

            An attractive redheaded man stood up from behind a chest of drawers to look at the lady talking.

            “Maybe you’re… oh.” He said. He had been about to agree with her and the lady wore an expression of obvious pleasure when she saw that she may have gained an ally in her views. What stopped the young gentlemen from speaking was the gigantic emerald eye watching from the window behind the young lady.

            “Uh, don’t look now but…” pointed the redheaded gentlemen.

            The lady turned around to see the giant eye before them. Melanie backed away from the window. Her whole face was visible now.

            “You’re quite right I did get something to eat. Let me show you. A hand reached in the window and scooped up the lady. The redheaded man inched closer to the window to see what happened. A few people throughout the room peered from behind hiding places to watch what happened next.

            “Put me down!” insisted the girl. Melanie obliged by dropping her into a bowl of goop.

            “Phhh!” the figure in the sauce spat out the taste in her mouth, recognizing it as cocktail sauce.

            “Oh what a happy accident that turned out to be,” said Melanie, staring down at her. A chill ran down her spine as she looked up at the giantess. She lifted a hand to prevent Melanie’s thumb and finger from grabbing her but it was a fruitless effort. She was raised high above the earth to the pretty face gazing curiously at her.

            “You have no one to blame but yourself you know,” Melanie told her in a condescending voice while shaking a finger at her. “After all you told me to let you go. Now you’re covered in all that yummy tartar sauce and made yourself into the perfect snack.”

            With that Melanie’s mouth opened wide, revealing the large pink cavern. The woman’s scream was quite loud enough to reach the doll house. Some had their noses pressed against the windows and watched the horror unfold before them. Others had chosen to remain in hiding. They heard Melanie speak and then a distant cry that was soon cut short. It chilled them all to the bone.

            Roger Wallis watched the young man with red hair, watched as the girl disappeared into the mouth of the young beauty. Her powerful jaws closed behind her. His position at the window afforded him an excellent view of Melanie’s lower jaw and throat. He saw the muscles that were responsible for contracting the esophagus began a fluid motion that cascaded down the muscles of the throat. There went the young lady whose name he never knew.

            “Well,” Melanie said. “That was certainly a delicious appetizer. Of course she was pretty small to fill me up so I guess I am just going to have to eat some more of you. I sure hope you hid yourselves well because if you didn’t chances are I am going to find you first.

            There were unbridled screams emanating from the tiny house as Melanie leaned forward and looked in. People who had left their hiding places were scurrying to conceal themselves. Not fast enough in the case of one young man named Fred. He was about fourteen years old. Melanie’s hand closed around him and two other boys who were friends of his. They were all dragged out the front door, each grabbing futilely at whatever they could. One kid got his arm wrenched out of his socket for trying to hold onto the door frame as they passed by.

            Melanie looked down at them and the three boys could not help feeling incredible attraction towards the giantess that had them in her grasp. They would rather be anywhere else in the world yet they wanted to remain with the giantess.

            Their wish would soon be granted. Her belly gurgled.  Melanie opened her mouth wide. They could see all the way down her throat.   

            “Melanie I had a crush on you in school! Melanie!” screamed Fred. All those times of watching at her in school when she wasn’t looking, he never thought she would kill him.

            The feeling of invincibility that all young men have quickly vanished they were brought into Melanie’s salivating mouth and up to her awaiting tongue. They gazed in wonder at the cathedral of death they were now entering; the white teeth, the pink walls, the tongue the size of a whale, the roof of the mouth which led to the uvula. It hung over the inky blackness of her throat, reflecting the light shining in through the open mouth. 

            Suddenly they were free and trying to run of the slippery wet muscle on which they stood. Melanie however was in no mood for games. She closed her mouth hurriedly and was reaching for her next victim as she gulped the boys down.

            Fred felt the tongue push him over the edge of the throat and the horribly loud gulp and the journey down the vertical tube had begun. How could this be happening to me? Fred kept repeating the question in his head as he descended into the depths of his former crush. He could see dimly about himself although there was little to see. The muscles of the esophagus squeezed him and his friends close together and finally expelled them into Melanie’s belly. They tread water.

            Fred could make out the woman that had preceded them. She was looking about in a state of disbelief and shock. He imagined he looked the same way. Suddenly a rumbling that sounded like a jet plane flying directly next to them shook the entire stomach. Bubbles appeared from nowhere and Fred suddenly found the tiny section of water he was treading water in was covered by a large slimy bubble. Gross. These quickly disappeared with pops.

            The belly’s rank smell suddenly obtruded itself into his olfactory senses and Fred tried to resist the urge to throw up. He was feeling a slight tingling sensation in his body. Nothing near the agony he had expected (but would come later.) He was too close to a state of shock to appreciate that it was quite odd to be able to see and breathe in someone’s belly.

            Instead he directed his energies towards escape. He swam towards the stomach wall, now in quite turbulent seas as the belly was warming up. Once there he tried to climb and even managed to get a few yards up before sliding back into the pool of acid.

            This activity was the cause of simple delight on the part of Melanie. She smiled as she leaned further into the house, her arm now up to her shoulder as her hands searched the corridors of the doll house.

            Her monstrous fingers chased two people around the kitchen. One girl was standing on the counter trying to avoid the probing fingers as they searched the air for food. She watched as they locked onto a boy who was standing in the corner and was simply cornered. Once one finger touched them the whole hand moved like lightning and suddenly he was captured. The girl’s scream joined that of the boy as she watched the hand retract down the hallway towards the door bringing the boy with him.

            Her eyes met his and she cried for him as she heard the loud sound of another distant swallow. He couldn’t be eaten! He couldn’t! She was trying to convince herself that if she walked down that hallway the boy, no older than herself, would be standing at the entrance of the house, perfectly fine.

            This fantasy was driven from her mind with the return of the giant hand to the kitchen. The girl unconsciously held her breath. Melanie probably would not hear if she breathed but she did not think about it. Instead she watched the hand begin its methodic searching of the room; bumping into walls and knocking into cabinets in a hunt for victims.

            She heard someone beneath her cry out as a fingernail cut a groove into the wooden door of the space under the kitchen sink. The person inside had pushed against the door which swung open and knocked into one of Melanie’s fingers. Her finger found the space the door had left open and a thirty year old woman was withdrawn, screaming for all she was worth.

            This was too much for the girl on the counter to watch. If she stayed the hand would surely find her. She tried to crawl off the counter but her eyes were fixed to the hand struggling to get a firm grasp on the newfound lady. It was because of this that the girl crawled off the counter into open air and fell where one of her legs hit Melanie’s wrist.

            The next thing the poor girl knew, fingers were closing around her and the other woman was being pressed into her. They were quickly brought out to face their tormentor. Both woman were screaming as the beautiful woman above them, passed their eyes over them and then dunked them headfirst into the tartar sauce.

            While they were trying to clear their vision, both women felt themselves rise upwards. Hot breath was upon them and suddenly something slimy and soft was upon them. They were enjoyed for a brief second on the tongue. They could even feel tiny bumps of the taste buds as the tongue caressed them, taking away the tartar sauce. Then they seemed to slide downwards and suddenly the girl heard Melanie’s gulping sound much more distinctly than before.

            Melanie spied movement on the third floor. She reached in the window and pushed the bed over. Three people were in there. Laughing that they thought a tiny bed would protect them. Melanie scooped up the three boys and dunked them into the cocktail sauce.

            Then she watched as they shook their heads, trying to clear their eyes. She noticed one boy had succeeded in getting enough of the tasty substance off his face that he could open his eyes. The first thing he saw were the biggest boobs he had ever seen.

            Her Enter the Haggis shirt seemed damn full to him. Melanie laughed in genuine amusement that the last thing a guy would do before he died was stare at his executioner’s breasts.

            The lad looked up at the grinning beauty that held him. She was looking directly at him! Suddenly her mouth opened and she brought him up closer and then…!

            Melanie swallowed the three boys one at a time. Singling one out in her mouth and then gulping him down while his friends watched, then onto the next one and then finally the last.

            Melanie’s hand searched the second floor. David saw Melanie’s eye peaking in through a window and he pointed distinctly towards a hall closet. The hand ripped off the door leaving the man inside exposed.

            “Bet you wish you hadn’t thrown that lady out of there,” David couldn’t resist taunting the man as he was carried off.

Pages (170-180) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

            On the third floor Mr. Hicks was pressing himself into the wall next to a window through which Melanie was looking. He had hoped she hadn’t seen him but Melanie had noticed something move up there out of the corner of her eye. She searched the room but all seemed quiet. She was about to return her attention to the first floor when suddenly David burst through the door, startling Mr. Hicks badly.

            “What are you doing pressed against the wall!” David shouted loud enough so that Melanie could hear, as was his intention. So someone was in there after all.

            Mr. Hicks put a finger to his lips. He was pretty damn angry at the boy for shouting so loudly like that. Below they could hear the crash and bang of people trying to avoid Melanie’s hand. Little did he know that Melanie was reaching her other hand towards Mr. Hicks. The fingers whipped around the window and pinned Mr. Hicks tightly against the wall.

            “Oh Lord!” whispered Mr. Hicks against the pressure.

            Melanie’s eye dominated scene outside the window. Wisps of her hair fell between the emerald orb and the house as she carefully extracted Mr. Hicks from the third floor and another man with her other hand who had been on the second floor. Mr. Hicks saw David move to the window and stair after him, his mouth hanging open and his eyes wide.

            Then Mr. Hicks turned his attention to Melanie. He was just in time to see her bring a young man up to her mouth and fit him sideways into it. Then her lips closed around him. She watched Melanie gulp and even was close enough to hear the muscles in her throat pushing the saliva and struggling person down the hatch. Had it been someone in the house or had he heard screaming emanating from within her?

            Then Melanie’s eyes refocused upon Mr. Hicks. He had little time to fear what was coming because it quickly came to pass. He was brought up to the mouth and in he went. He was feeding a hungry young lady with his own body! She tossed her head back and down he slid.

            David watched Melanie’s throat open and allow the passage of Mr. Hicks into in and then observe her throat contract behind him starting the domino effect of muscle contractions that conveyed her latest snack into her belly.

            “Thanks for the tip,” whispered Melanie with a small smile to David that made his heart race.

            “No problem,” he said.

            Katie was shoved far enough into the hall that the fingers that just grazed her face could not get a hold of her. She screamed as she watched them, inches from her. She could even see the pattern of Melanie’s fingerprints. However, she was for the moment, safe. Finally the hand retracted. After a few moments of movement downstairs there was a loud belch from without. It could be felt in the floorboards.

            “Okay everyone. I have eaten my fill.” Melanie belched again, more quietly, and pardoned herself to everyone still uneaten.

            “It’s safe to come out of your hiding places. I won’t eat you… for now.”

            David walked around spreading the word that the “giantess” was full. Three people straight up refused to leave their hiding places and come out. Melanie hollered in that they would be the first to go when she got hungry again but this only strengthened their resolve.

            Everyone else slowly emerged from where they had hidden, David quietly trying to keep track of the best ones. He was in the living room on the ground floor when four men came out of the chimney. They had succeed in performing a firemen’s climb up the chimney and managed to stay there, one above the other, until the all clear was blown.

            “Wow, I didn’t think Melanie was into eating people,” said one.

            “I know. She seemed a nice enough gal in school. Who invited her to the cookout?”

            “Barry. She already got him. He was hiding behind the couch when she grabbed him.

            “Oh,” said a third guy. “Well she looked extraordinarily I must say. I always said that she looked attractive. I wish I had worked up the nerve to talk to her. It might have given me extra points with her now that I’m her eatable plaything.”

            Everyone assembled in front of the house. Melanie was wearing an expression of serene contentment and benevolence. The only ominous tone in the air was that of her belly, digesting her within. It rumbled every few moments.

            “Congratulations to everyone! You all survived round one. You all put forth a considerable attempt to not let me catch you and I really appreciate the extra effort on your part to make this a challenge for me. Thanks!”

            Several people, mostly young men, murmured you’re welcome.

            Now let’s see. There are twenty nine of you left so we are going to have a bit of a break and then we’ll all go to round two. Now is there anyone here who can’t swim?”

            No one raised their hands.

            “Good. I will give myself a few hours to digest and then we will have a bit more fun.”

            Several hours later twenty nine people clung to a bobbing toy ship that floated in the pool behind Melanie’s house. Melanie herself was standing at the edge of the pool in a white bikini. God she looked good, thought David.

            “Now,” Melanie was saying. “When I say go, you will all try to swim from the toy boat you are on now to the toy boat at the other side of the pool. Anyone who makes it there is safe. Anyone who swims for the side of the pool or stays on the first boat gets eaten by a giant sea monster, named Melanie.

            I’ll be eating as many of you as I can catch with my mouth while you swim there. I can’t use my hands.” She grinned her beautiful grin. Some of the gentlemen clinging to the boat nodded their agreement as if it sounded like the fairest proposition they had ever heard. Some of the ladies on the toy boat seemed of the odd opinion that they were getting the raw end of the deal.

            “Okay, ready?” asked Melanie. “Begin!”

            She leapt into space and did a cannonball landing that was like a depth charge to the tiny floating craft. Water appeared to shoot thousands of feet into the air. And waves crashed over the toy vessel onto which they clung, swamping it. Everyone kicked off at once, aiming for the boat on the far side of the pool. Suddenly, the boat behind them, with one guy still aboard, was sucked underwater.

            Melanie, now underwater, swam up underneath the boat where she could see tiny figures swimming away. She reached up and grabbed the boat and pulled it under. What luck. A tiny man had not yet left the craft and he was now a considerable depth from the surface by his scale. He stared shocked at Melanie. Her giant breasts floated below him. Her hair twirled around her like brunette sea grass in a current.

            The light from the surface playing across her features through the distorted lenses of the surface. She was beautiful. She smiled at him and then made a biting motion, and giggled. Giant balloons of water floated upwards. A direction that the young gentlemen, upon reflection decided he might want to go at once. He didn’t feel the need to breathe in quite yet. Odd.

            Still that was the direction his instinct was telling him to go. He had no idea that he could survive on the little air he had in his lungs due to the spell Melanie had cast upon him. A dull groan could be heard. The man realized it was Melanie’s stomach, the sound made eerie and alien by travel through water. 

            He kicked upwards but Melanie moved her mouth gracefully forward and caught him in it. Suddenly he was sucked inside with a whole lot of water. The teeth closed behind him, imprisoning him but the lips opened enough for Melanie to expel all the water in her mouth.

            The man was now pushed up between her tongue and teeth. Quickly, while making her way towards the tiny swimming silhouettes above her, Melanie swallowed the man. 

            She kicked towards one tiny figure as the little creature within her wiggled his way down her esophagus and nestled himself in her belly. What a feeling of freedom. It tickled her all over as he wiggled his way down. Being submerged seemed to intensify the ripples of pleasure she had when she swallowed someone. She hoped it held true with the rest of them.

            Coming up behind the slowest swimmer, she surfaced to take a breath. The poor man before her look behind him to see her giant face still covered with water running into her eyes and hair clinging to her face. She shook her head and giant raindrops splattered into the water all around him. Then a mischievous grin spread across her face. The man screamed and kicked harder. The grin split apart and opened wide to receive him. He was pushed over the teeth and into the mouth by Melanie’s rapid forward acceleration. Again she spat the water out but kept her prisoner safe in her mouth before swallowing.

            She came up on a lady swimming for all she was worth and caught her just as easily. As she was swallowing, she noticed several good swimmers up ahead. She decided to go for the lead. Plunging back underwater she used the frog kick to rapidly pass underneath the slower swimmers.

            Leroy was swimming, not with great form but with lots of spirit. He flailed a bit more than he should have thus wasting energy and inadvertently slowing himself down. Suddenly something massive was moving deep below him like a giant submarine. He looked down.

            He witnessed Melanie swimming along the bottom of the pool, her legs kicking like a frog and then adding a few normal kicks for good measure. Her buttocks looked perfect in the shimmering light and the clinging bikini bottom as she moved gracefully along. He could see the defined muscles of her back, butt, arms and legs with every stroke. Her dark hair was flowing out behind her. She was the picture of elegance as she swam along with a practiced and refined stroke. 

            Toby was swimming for all it was worth. Trying to make his form as perfect as possible, he took a breath, then lowered his head and started kicking, his arms cutting a path through the surface of the water. He was unquestionably the fastest here and he knew he possessed good endurance. In other words, he thought he had a chance. Suddenly a motion below caught his eye a giant woman was rushing up below him, her mouth opened as wide as possible. Oh no, it couldn’t be!

            He suddenly felt a murderously tight pinch around his mid section and was hauled out of the water at a terrific rate. He found himself half inside Melanie’s giant mouth. His arms flailed wildly and he tried to kick his feet but his lower half was firmly in the grasp of Melanie’s mouth and there was not a thing he could do about it.

            Hans looked up from swimming to see Melanie shoot up in front of her, water cascading off her body and her breasts bouncing in the sunlight. She was facing them and as she slowly sank back into the water, Hans saw that there was someone in her mouth, flailing around and yelling. He watched as he disappeared from view as her head submerged beneath the waves.

            Hans tried to control his breathing. By the time he looked back underwater he saw that the little form of Toby was gone from Melanie’s mouth and Hans had a good idea of where he was now. Melanie had a pensive look about her as she gazed up at the little creatures swimming above her. Several small bubbles leaked from her nose and floated up towards the surface.

            One hit swimmer who was sucked under for a brief second and accidentally inhaled water. He struggled back to the surface and started sputtering and coughing, trying to regain his breath.

            Melanie’s eyes had locked onto Leroy’s now and she kicked off the floor and glided, quite swiftly, towards him with a look of anticipation. Leroy was frozen. He wasn’t even treading water as the emerald gaze pinned him.

            He floated quietly, waiting for death. Her mouth opened when she was about fifty feet from him. A second later he had passed into her mouth and all went dark. He was swallowed and was paused diagonally down a slick slide that ended in her stomach.

            Melanie breached in the middle of a crowd of people. Instantly she chomped down on a lady in front of her. The gulp was audible to everyone who didn’t have their ears underwater. She then grabbed a man in her teeth and before swallowing, caught another man, somewhat smaller before swallowing both of them whole.

            People were finally reaching the ship. She gave herself a few moments before going after one last person. People around her watched in horror as she selected one of them and swam towards him. Her lips pursed in a kiss like position, she swam up behind him. He was screaming bloody murder but she positioned her puckered lips right behind his flailing body.

            She started sucking the water like a straw and he shot in with it. Spitting out the water a good twenty feet from a nearby swimmer’s perspective, she gulped and the nearby swimmer was obliged to watch a huge bulge moved down her neck before it disappeared below the water line. The swimmer then started swimming again and although he thought he would never make it, finally arrived at the second toy boat.

            “I know what you’re going to say,” said Melanie after all uneaten people had caught hold of the boat. “It’s not healthy to swim on a full stomach. Well that’s true. I suppose it’s time to stop. You’re passed the round two. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

            Mindy could barely hold on to the boat she was so tired. Her arm muscles hardly worked but she managed to hang on until Melanie bobbed over and picked them up.

            Melanie carried them into her room and set them down on the floor.

            “You’re all going to get the night off, meaning I won’t eat you tonight. Tomorrow however, is part three. I’ll bring something up for you to eat in a minute. You all can relax in the doll house,” she indicated it with a gesture and then turned on the spot and walked away to go change.

            The survivors of the day’s activities slowly climbed off the beached toy boat in the middle of the carpet and made their way back to the doll house. The very few women left looked disparaging. A good bit of the men, however, looked excited, if not existed. All were ready for sleep. They would need it for what lay in store for them the next day.  

*  *  *

Pages (180-190) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

*  *  *

            David had stayed on the boat, trying to hide from the eyes of his new peers. Whether Melanie knew it or not, David was probably a target because of the special treatment Melanie had been giving him without knowing. So he decided it was best for him to just wait for Melanie to return.

            It wasn’t long before Melanie did return; she had in her hand a little plate upon which must have been something for the people. She first stopped by the boat, and as she was reaching down to pick it up, she saw David. She smiled.

            “Hiya David! Long time no see!” She gently grasped him between two fingers and hoisted him out of the boat, and put him on the bed behind her. David took this time to admire her. She had changed out of her swimsuit and back into her pajamas, very loose and baggy, but still form fitting to her body.

            Melanie picked off what appeared to be a small piece of bread, but actually turned out to be a piece of cake, and gave it to David. She smiled at him, revealing all her glorious teeth, and moved back towards the house.

            “Hello my little champions! Today was a hard day’s work for you all, and I have brought you something as a reward. I have here a small piece of cake that should be more than enough for you all to share. While I was upstairs, I was thinking. If I promised you no salvation no matter how long you continued to win the games, then there would really be no point in trying hard right? Well, I decided to lighten your spirits! For the very few who continue to win challenge after challenge, I might just reward with freedom! So chin up, and keep on trucking.”

            By this time, everyone had poured out of the house to listen to Melanie’s speech. While she was talking she kept eye contact on the people she figured would win, who looked strongest in some ways, yet not the absolute beasts. She also lowered the plate to the ground, and stood back up.

            To the people on the ground, she was incredibly tall. As she turned to leave, they watched as her bare feet turned in their place, and crushed the carpet beneath them even further. Melanie stepped off and walked to the light switch,

            “You guys can eat your fill, but do not wonder around at night. I suggest you stay in your house, because my room is not a very safe place at night.”

            With that she turned off the light, and everything went dark. David, who had been watching everything, was suddenly thrown into darkness, the only thing he could see was Melanie’s dark shape moving about in the distance, and the little porch area of the doll house, as it was illuminated by a small glow in the dark ‘porch light’. There were a few of them throughout the house, so the windows were also lit with a subtle green glow.

            It wasn’t even a minute afterwards that David’s little world got thrown into chaos by Melanie. She had good night vision, and was still able to see, but what David couldn’t see was what Melanie was doing. She had came over to the bed, put her hand and all her weight on the bed not too far from David and she basically jumped over him and landed somewhere behind him.

            David of course could put two and two together, and he figured Melanie must have just gotten in bed, but he decided to not move. Suddenly he was being picked up by the two softest fingers on Earth. David could tell by the amount of time he spent in the air, he was moving quite far, and to prove it he quickly felt a blast of warm air hit him in the back.

            His night vision wasn’t as good as Melanie’s, but David’s just took some time to get used to. He could see about a foot away from him, and once he felt a blast of air, he looked behind him and saw that Melanie was putting him on her head. She sat him on her upper lip resting against her nose, and she couldn’t help but grin at the feeling it gave her.

            David could tell where he was, he could see Melanie’s rather large lips in front of him, and could feel her nose and breathing behind him. He knew in less than a heartbeat he was right next to her powerful mouth, and he couldn’t help but feel excited and scared at the same time. He was just wondering what Melanie was doing.

            Melanie began to whisper, “So David, what do you think?”

            “About what exactly?”

            “About anything, everything. What do you feel about today, how about tomorrow? What about my newest deal? How about us?”

            “Well…” David started, taken aback, “today was fun, I rather enjoyed it. And that new spell of yours is awesome; you’re beginning to get really powerful! I don’t really know what is gonna happen tomorrow, but I’m kinda excited to see what happens. You know, it’s all fun and deadly at the same time, but scary and exciting too.

            “I mean sure, I feel bad for the people you choose to eat, but I suppose it becomes their lot in life. We are all just animals after all, the strong survive and the weak die; in some cases. But if they are intelligent then they would enjoy it, because they should know there is no way out. What did you mean by you would let them live?”

            “Well, I was thinking about how I was running everything. You know, if you don’t have a prize for winning, what’s the point in trying? So I decided to tell them they would get a prize other than extra life… But I can’t let them go, nor can I take care of them. So they can’t get their freedom back. As you said, there is no way out.”

            “Yes, I agree. After being with you Melanie, I don’t think I could go live anywhere else anyway.” He paused for a moment before adding, “And to answer your question ‘about us?’” David leaned forward and kissed Melanie’s upper lip. “I must say Melanie, that I love you even more than I did before.”

            Melanie smiled rather subconsciously, and didn’t realize David didn’t have his weight shifted yet, and he fell head first into her lips. She did however realize as soon as he started to fall what was happening, so she quickly parted her teeth and moved her tongue to stop him which caused David to land completely in her mouth.

            She rolled over onto her stomach, and propped her head up in her hands, and just sat there. She did her best to keep her tongue from moving, but she couldn’t help it, she was enjoying him.

            David didn’t have to think twice to know what happened, he felt Melanie’s tongue greet him, he felt himself land upon its surface, and he can feel the heat and humidity of her mouth. Once he was certain what was going on, and he was in no danger of falling into her throat, he did one last check of which direction was witch, and moved towards her clenched teeth, his magically enhanced night vision finally kicking in.

            Melanie felt what David was doing, and she helped him out a little bit. She dipped her tongue towards her teeth, causing David to slide a bit further until he reached the front of her mouth. But she didn’t want to let him out just yet. Melanie liked David’s taste more than anyone else she had in her mouth, and she didn’t have him in there enough, she thought.

            David felt her tongue move, and again he lost his balance and fell forward. He was already coated in her saliva and he knew he wasn’t getting out of here quickly. So he just kind of started to play along with her. Melanie pushed him into her teeth with her tongue, and moved it up and down along him.

            She was licking him, but she didn’t stop there. She moved him about her mouth slowly, area by area. Moving him everywhere and getting him beyond soaked. The huge beast of her tongue and all of its rough surfaces would rub him from toe to head, sometimes lifting him off the ground and pushing him into the roof of her mouth. The humidity made it hard to breathe, and the heat of her body was intense.

            Melanie loved it, and so did David. She quickly got into the habit of moving him about her mouth the quickest way, with the most contact with her, and she started to open her mouth more and more.

            Eventually she moved him onto her teeth and pressed him lightly. David remembered what she had told him about being stronger than a normal person at his size, but he still almost yelped. Being chewed on, no matter how lightly, was still scary. But it ended up feeling rather good, the combination of being chewed upon and thrown about in her mouth.

            This continued for some time, and at one point was very violent; although it was alright because David enjoyed the idea of being chewed on. Eventually Melanie sucked on David really hard, and let him out of her mouth, relatively dry, comparatively. David’s night vision was much better than it had ever been before and the look he saw on Melanie’s face the most beautiful smile he had ever seen.

            She moved him to her lips and puckered around him. Melanie kissed him for what seemed like eternity, in a meaningful ‘Love you too’ kind of way. When she pulled him away from her lips, she flipped over so she was lying upon her back again, and she reached down and pulled her shirt up to her breasts and laid David down onto her soft bare stomach.

            David couldn’t think of a better place to be, than on the smooth belly of a beautiful giantess, listening to her body make the sounds of life deep beneath him. He was quickly lulled to sleep by the sounds her stomach made, in stages of deep digestion. Melanie’s slumber was soon to follow.

            Neither of them consciously did it, but Melanie’s right hand ended up over top of David’s body, his head sticking out past her forefinger, resting on her thumb, as though he were in a little cocoon.

Chapter Four


 

            The next morning Melanie awoke and smiled at feeling of David on her belly. She carefully picked him up, and laid him on her pillow next to her. She got up carefully and found some clothes to put on.

            Hmm… Short pink shorts and a white t-shirt fit the bill. She didn’t bother with shoes. She grabbed David (this came as a bit of a shock to him as he was still asleep) and pattered upstairs to fix herself a bowl of oatmeal, fruit and orange juice. Of course, she allowed David to eat as much as he wanted of her breakfast.

            David leaned over her oatmeal bowl and scooped some of it with his fingers. He started eating. Unfortunately, he lost balance and fell into the oatmeal. Quite a normal turn of events, as far as either of them were concerned, no surprise there.

            “Oh, poor David,” boomed Melanie’s voice from somewhere above. David looked up to gaze upon his giant girlfriend.

            “Uh oh.” He thought to himself. “I know that look.” Melanie’s spoon scooped him up along with a lot of oatmeal. He passed her chest, her neck up to her mouth where her nostrils faired above him taking in the hot, and oatmeal/cinnamon smell wafting up from the spoon. Then the lips parted and in David went. 

            It was hot and steamy in the mouth. David became soaked with saliva and oatmeal as her tongue fondled him through the mass of oatmeal. The tongue pressed him up against Melanie’s roof before moving back and forth, grating on David at first but finally succeeded in cleaning all the oats off of him. It felt like a wonderful body massage. He almost felt like going to sleep but for the intense emotions he was feeling. 

Pages (190-200) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

Suddenly he was thrust sideways, breaking his half stupor and heard the echoing gulp as food was forced by her tongue down into her empty throat. Suddenly David was being caressed by the tongue yet again. He didn’t fight it, but wallowed in the ecstasy of being embraced by the muscle. Saliva trickled and dripped onto him and Melanie was forced to swallow a few times (carefully) to clear David off. 

            He looked down at her throat. Good heavens! How wonderful a fate to be eaten by her! How many people had passed down that throat now? David almost tried to wiggle in that direction himself. After all, he had nothing to fear from her stomach acids. He only half did this though. He decided that it would be more polite to wait and see what Melanie did when him and ask later if he could have another trip down to her belly later, maybe after she digested her oatmeal.

            Wasn’t there something terribly important to do with being in his best friend’s stomach that he ought to remember? He tried but couldn’t think of what it could possibly be. Hmm. It would come to him. In the mean time he simply relaxed in the singularly wonderful experience to which he was being treated. 

            After a time, she extracted him from her mouth and set him back down next to their breakfast. “My, you’re yummy today. I would love to eat you right now but I think we’ll just have to save that until later. I have big plans for this morning and you play a pivotal part in them. Let me fill you in a bit.”  Then, taking some oatmeal and juice downstairs she returned and set them down before the doll house where people were already awake and looking out with nervous apprehension. 

            “Come out my little friends and have breakfast. There is nothing to fear. Yet.” She and David watched as a stream of people filtered out the door and, with many anxious glances at the giantess, they ate and drank their fill. Melanie’s mouth was turned up in a very small smile. The last man moved away from the plate, stood back and looked up at her, captivated in her stunning beauty and unbelievable size. 

            “We’re going to be playing a few games today,” said Melanie without preamble. “David and I have discussed the past two games that I challenged you with. He and I both agree that I was at a remarkable advantage. In the attempt to give you a fair chance of survival, I have devised a series of different tasks. You will choose to participate in only one of the tasks set for you at a time. Some will require athletics where you will compete against each other. Some will be more oriented towards resourcefulness, knowledge or just plain luck. Those of you that pass your tests will be rewarded with another day of life. Some of you will fail and end up in here,” she patted her bare tummy as a shiver ran through the crowd below her.

            “It will take a little while to prepare for the games. You can go back into the house and try and decide in which event you wish to participate.”

            Together she and David set up the day’s activities. Only one took much time at all. Finally, everything was accounted for. Melanie went back out and addressed her captives. “I will be going for a brief run now. When I get back, I will shower. See you in a bit.”

            With that she changed (out of site of any tiny, prying eyes) and left for her run. It was a beautiful day. Birds were chirping, the wind was blowing lightly and coolly, rustling the trees. While jogging down a nearby forest path, she remembered breakfast and the taste of David on her tongue. She was excited just thinking about it. He might just wind up in her stomach by the end of the day. She wondered if she could restrain herself while following through with her entertainment today.

            Well, there would be lots of delicious people waiting for her when she got back. She thought of all the little people she had devoured over the past few days. My how she had swallowed them down. Some had been so terrified, the poor dears. Others had looked like they thought they were in heaven.

            Well, maybe they were all in heaven now. She smiled a private smile when she thought of them, distributed throughout her body as she ran along the path. It certainly was satisfying to think that they were now a part of her.

            Melanie returned after a four mile run. She quickly showered and changed back into her original outfit of pink shorts and cutoff shirt. She didn’t bother with socks or shoes again. 

            “Now everyone,” she said to those gathered around. “I am planning on dividing you up so anyone who plans on doing a physical challenge come stand here, a mental challenge here, a game of resourcefulness and luck here.” Everyone divided themselves accordingly. 

            “Now then,” said Melanie. “The physical challenges first!” She picked up two strong looking young men and smiled down at them. She couldn’t help but lick her lips, looking forward to their attempts to evade her belly, neither of which would succeed in the long run. She set them on either side of the gap between the two tables. Then she gave each man an end to a string. 

            “Gentlemen, here is the game; tug-of-war. Not incredibly creative I grant you but I am sure that it will feel livelier once you start. Now then, each of you grab the rope. You know how the game is played. If you fall over the desk top, I will be sure to catch you.” She winked and positioned herself under the rope now suspended between the two men.

            “Ready? GO!” said Melanie. 

            Instantly the two men started pulling. One man was jerked off his feet at once. He struggled for traction as the other man dragged him by way of the rope towards the edge of the desk. The man who was being dragged put one hand out, the other still clinging to the rope. He managed to slow himself but did not stop. He was halfway over the precipice when he let go of the rope. The man on the opposite side stumbled and fell on his face at the sudden loss of weight on the rope. 

            “I didn’t get pulled over!” said the man who had been dragged to the edge.

            "No but you did let go of the rope right before you were pulled over,” said Melanie. “It’s the same as a loss I’m afraid. That means only one thing.” With that she picked up the man and after holding him to her face, while the man took in her stunning facial beauty, she opened her mouth wide and forced the man, screaming, into her mouth. Then she took a breath and swallowed loudly. Everyone watched as her belly growled and she licked her lips. 

            “Well, congratulations on winning,” she said to the one man who had survived the tug of war. “You’re safe for the rest of the day.” The man shook with nervous energy and excess adrenalin in the blood. He had been terrified.

              “Now I think it’s time for some skull sweating.” Melanie selected one of the men who had gone over to the intellectual group and placed him before David.

            “Dear old David has agreed to ask us questions. Get three right and you go free for the day. If I get three correct you end up here, with the last one.” She put her belly into view and patted it, where she could feel light struggling from within. “David hurry up and ask the questions!” said Melanie. “I’m hungry and my lunch feels lonely. Her eyes wandered over to the man before David and rested upon him. The man began to shake. 

            “Okay guys,” said David. “What was the name of Hitler’s last major counteroffensive in World War II?”

            “The Battle of the Bulge!” screamed the tiny man. “The Battle of the Bulge! I’m sure of it!”

            “Correct,” said David.

            "Only two more to go and you escape my belly,” said Melanie. “Give us another question David.”

            “Who was the general that was called the ‘Shield of Rome’ against Hannibal’s army in the Second Punic War?” asked David.

            “Fabius Maximus!” said the man after a quick internal struggle.

            “Right again,” said David. The man wondered if he could really pull it off; if he could really avoid being eaten by Melanie.

            “Now what was the name of the author who was best known for coming up with the characters Birdie Wooster and his manservant Jeeves?”

            “P.G. Woodhouse,” said Melanie quickly. “I love those books. They are so funny!”

            “Exactly Right,” said David.

            “Damn,” thought the man playing for his life. He hoped for another easy question.

            “What is an object that DNA coils around to condense itself?”

            “A Histone!” said Melanie, clapping her hands together with glee.

            “Good,” said David.

            "Oh sure,” thought the man. “Good for her!”

            “Now for the tiebreaker; at what speed will a solid object accelerate when dropped from any height?”

            Melanie looked baffled. “Nine point nine meters per second per second!” shouted the man.

            “Close enough,” said David. “Actually it’s nine point eight but I’ll give it to you anyway. Congratulations, you’ve won!”

            The man breathed a heavy sigh of relief and collapsed onto the floor.

            “Aw poo, here I thought I was going to win that one. Oh well,” Melanie gathered up several people who had taken the last option. 

            “I built a maze in the middle of my room. It should be an awful amount of fun. I am sure you all will like it. As long as you’re not the last one out or stuck in the maze indefinitely, I won’t eat you. There are several obstacles in the maze. You might need either, acrobatics or resourcefulness to pass them. If you are completely stymied don’t worry. I will be sure to come and rescue you at the end.” 

            The poor people in her hand knew what she meant by rescue. “Now you’ll go through all at the same time while dear David and I watch you. Everyone will have different starting points, and there is one exit, none closer than another. The last one out loses.”

            She sat everyone down at different holes in the maze, all on the same side. Then she sat down behind a man that was about her age. She looked at him and licked her lips. He shuddered, “Ready? Go!”

            The man she had sat down behind ran down a narrow corridor of varying building materials. Melanie had constructed a labyrinth with old building blocks she had kicking around from when she was younger. She had also used an old shoe, a box here and there, a few piles of books, and so on. He came up to an intersection of three possible paths. He decided on the one to the right and ran down the path until he came up to a ramp that stopped abruptly at the lip of a large cup half filled with water. It might be just out of jumping range but perhaps he could make it. If not…

            Splash!

            Damn. He hadn’t been able to clear the far side of the glass. Well that just went to show that if you can’t jump very well you’ll probably get eaten by a giantess. Or maybe there was another lesson here if he looked hard enough. In the mean time he attempted to climb out of the glass. This proved impossible so he was forced to simply tread water until something happened.

            The next guy, named Juan Carlos, started into the maze at the same time, but only a few feet away. He quickly came to the same intersection, and also took the right corridor and soon arrived at a glass with a person floating in it. He decided that maybe it would be better to go back and try a different way. He went back to the intersection and saw a new person running into the maze taking the left corridor. Juan took the right. 

            He soon came to a spreading of tape, sticky side up, on the floor. How was he supposed to get past that? He looked around. One side of the maze “wall” consisted of an old shoe, turned on its side. There were laces on his side of the shoe which could conceivably be used to climb to the top of the shoe, walk to the end and hop off the tip past the sticky tape. Juan started in that direction and proceeded to scale the imposing piece of footwear. 

            Once atop the summit, he looked over the opposite side of the wall and found himself to be above the man in the glass of water. He was still trapped but if Juan worked quickly he might be able to put an end to that. Juan dragged up a loose shoelace and lowered it carefully into the glass. The man within took hold and Juan began to haul on the bit of lacing. The line began to bite into his hands as he took the weight of the man below. It seemed like a longer process than it actually was but finally the man was standing on top of the shoe with Juan. The man drew him into a soggy embrace.

            “Thanks for saving my ass, man!”

            “Think nothing of it my friend. You would have done the same for me.”

            "If you say so.”

            “We must find a way out of the maze. Come!” Juan Carlos commanded as he bounded off to the end of the shoe and hopped to the floor. 

            The stranger he had rescued followed and together they raced around the next corner where they found a dead end. There was a rope hanging from above, tied around what looked like a number 2 pencil. Apparently they had to climb out. Being in good shape, Juan Carlos hauled himself up the rope quickly but his new acquaintance was not so fast. He struggled and kicked, gasping for breath and grunting with exertion until he finally managed to climb the twenty or so feet of line to the pencil and a new ledge. 

Pages (200-210) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

            From there it looked as though their new challenge would be to balance on another pencil set over a pit. There was nothing dangerous at the bottom of this pit (which was really just a small cardboard box) but there was no escape from it once one fell in. After rechecking the rope that he had just climbed, Juan Carlos realized it would be impossible to undo the knot tying it to the pencil behind them. They would have to face crossing the pit without the help or security of a rope. 


            Juan spread his arms wide to help the balance and began to walk, his eyes on the far side of the pencil. He arrived on the other side a moment later and then waited for his companion to reach him. That man took more time and almost fell. He was reduced to sliding himself across while lying on the pencil which took up time. 


            “Come on man. We must hurry if we are to beat the others!” Finally he made it. They slid down another rope on the other side of the box and ran to the end of the maze. 


            “Ah, there you are,” said Melanie as they emerged from the maze together. “We were all so worried, weren’t we?” she eyed the other three maze competitors. They all agreed.


            “It looks like we don’t have a clear person who came in last. Three are already here and one is stuck in the maze. I guess you two,” here she gestured at Juan and his buddy, “are tied for the ones in last place, since if you get stuck you automatically lose. I guess that means I will just have to eat you both! Don’t look so scared. I’ll eat the guy in the maze first.”


            She leaned over them and they got a good look at her cleavage as she did so. Her hand plunged into the depths of the maze and withdrew a struggling, helpless man.


            She smiled at him, popped him into her mouth, and swallowed. 


            The man she had rescued fell with the compulsion of the muscles behind him. Melanie had eaten him like she had eaten so many others. He was pushed down her esophagus and into her belly.  He splashed into her stomach juices and flailed around. He was helpless and it was an impossible feeling to deal with while he waited for his end. He began to scream in the shear frustration of it. He was quickly joined by another voice in the near darkness.


            Muffled screams of terror or agony, no one was sure which, emanated from the depths of the giantess. Everyone who had just completed the maze heard them as did Melanie. The shrieks for her of course were emphasized by the struggling coming from within. It was dreadfully gratifying knowing he was within her. Everyone staring up at Melanie felt a wave of fear sweep over them but none more so than Juan and his friend as Melanie’s gaze fell upon them.


            “My stomach seems to amplify his voice,” she said. “I guess I will see if my belly has the same affect on your voices.”


            Melanie looked down at Juan and his companion; they both cringed at the sight of her huge emerald eyes looking upon them, she smiles and reaches out for them. Juan’s companion turned to run, and all eyes were on him, as he didn’t even get his foot off the ground before he was thrust into Melanie’s hungry mouth and swallowed.


            “See, running isn’t intelligent, it won’t get you anywhere.” She said maniacally, as her stomach agreed in its own roar of a language.


            As Melanie reached for Juan, he yelled and cowered. Her hand grasped him and he shouted: “Please! Don’t do this!”


            Melanie brought him to her face, “Why?”


            “Because, I’m an intelligent being! Not just food!”


            “Hmm… How old am I” Melanie asked,


            “… Uhh, seventeen?”


            “Nope, not as intelligent as you think.” With that, she tilted her head back and threw him into her mouth, quickly swallowing him. David watched in awe as the sudden bulge that formed at the top her Melanie’s throat sped down her neck, and as soon as it had appeared, it was gone. He stomach growled again, and Melanie petted it.


            “Oh, that was fun. What say you my friends, ready for another go?” She herded everyone who had survived away from the competitors, and onto her bed for their own amusement while she gathered herself near the new competitors.


            “So, ready for the second round?! Let’s have a gander at another game of physical strength. I have in my room over there a small pillar, and attached is two ropes, mounted with small pulleys. It’s similar to Tug of War in the sense you pull on a rope to claim victory. The first person to tip the pillar onto the opposite side wins!”


            With that, Melanie grabbed two young men, possibly a tad bit younger than herself, and they yelped with fright. One of them was absolutely amazed at the giantess and her stunning beauty, while the other one was fighting for all his worth. When Melanie arrived at her destination, she dropped the boys into two separate bowls, too steep to climb out of, but slant enough to see a tall slender pillar in the middle, which looked like a flashlight.


            Hanging in each bowl was a small rope, possibly floss. Melanie instructed them both to grab onto it, and so they did for they could do nothing else.


            “You two ready? When I say Go again, you should pull with all your strength. The winner tips the pillar first, if it starts tipping in your direction you’re losing! Ready? GO!”


            With that, both boys started pulling on their rope. It seemed almost as if nothing was happening, but then something did, the flashlight started moving, and it did so in a very slow motion. It must have been rather heavy, especially with both of them pulling down on it.


            Eventually, with much enthusiasm Melanie saw the flashlight start to sway, more and more. It would almost tip over one way, and then it would start tipping the other way, and back again. It was an exciting battle, both boys were sweating and it was possibly their hardest workout in their life. Eventually, the light fell over, and slammed into the bowl containing the older of the two boys. Soon as it did, both boys fell, the older backwards and the younger forwards.


            “NO!!!!” Screamed the older boy, as he looked up into Melanie’s unforgiving face.


            “I’m sorry, but it looks like you have lost kid,” She raised her tanned arm and took hold of him and brought him up to her lips where she licked him. She then pushed him into her mouth, kicking and screaming as he was. She let go of him and let her lips guide him the rest of the way in. She tilted her head back, and he was still flailing half out of her mouth when she started gulping. With each gulp he got sucked further and further into her mouth until he finally went down her throat in a larger lump than the last.


            “Oh, he was good.” She said smiling. She sighed and looked at the boy who won. He was panting, but he still couldn’t help but be paralyzed when she looked at him. She smiled again and picked him up gently and placed him with the others. “You did a fine job.”


            And again, she moved over to the few remaining competitors, “Looks like there aren’t many left, and I only really want one more. So! I shall do one last game, a mind game, with two of you. It will be a team game, and if you both win, you both get to live. But if I win,” She opened her mouth and pointed in. “Pretty self explanatory. So, let’s get the next two competitors.”


            She picked up two girls and placed them on a box, and she sat behind it. She then placed David on the bed so he could ask those questions. David had prepared a little note card, which he then looked at, being the size of his head, he placed it on the ground and read from there, making sure none could see the writing on it.


            “Well okay then, let’s have a go at this then. There are different categories you each can choose from. You will pick a category, and a point value, then I will ask the corresponding question and if you answer correctly you get the points, if not then the other gets the question and can get the points. Here we go,”


            David pointed to the two on the box, “You first, choose a category. The categories are: Recent History, Mathematics, Astronomy, and Ancient history. Remember, first one to ten points wins.”


            The two girls appeared to be friends with one another, and talked fiercely for a few seconds before choosing. They were dressed in good looking clothing David thought, and they didn’t look that bad either. Perhaps he had seen them before at school, maybe as Juniors.


            One of them looked up and addressed herself as Jane and the other as Samantha. “I would like the category of Astronomy please, what are our point values?”


            David had forgotten to mention that, “Oh, you can choose between one, two, and three points. The more points its worth, the harder it is.”


            “Right, we’ll take Astronomy for two points David.”


            David quickly looked at his card and looked for the two point question, and read it as loud as he could. “The North Star at this point in time, is Polaris. In five thousand year’s time, what will be the name of the North Star.?”


            Samantha quickly moved over to Jane and whispered in her ear; Jane stepped aside and let Samantha speak. “In five thousand years the star closest to True North will be Alpha Cephei.”


            David looked at his card, “Correct, for two point. That puts Jane and Sam in the lead with two points up. You may go up to three times in a row before the board control switches. If you fail to answer a question correctly, it changes then. Alright, you may choose again.”


            Samantha and Jane conversed again, and Jane spoke, “Alright, Astronomy for three points, since Samantha here is an Astronomy wiz,” Samantha smiled at that, and looked up towards David, who was reading his next question.


            “Alright, who was the first person to discover the ‘Parallax,’ and prove the Earth orbits the sun, and not the other way around?”


            Samantha looked dumbfounded, neither Jane nor she could answer, and after a short time, David had to ask Melanie. Melanie too, looked just a stumped as Samantha. David gave a sigh, and spoke again, “Hmm, I thought someone would know that. But since no one did, I will ask the one point question in place of the three points, and give no penalty to anyone. The answer was Friedrich Wilhelm Bessel in 1838.”


            David looked at his card again, choose the last Astronomy question, and read it aloud, “In Astronomy for one point. Why is Astronomy considered the ‘study of the past’?”


            Samantha didn’t even talk with Jane, but said the answer right off, “Because light can only travel so fast, and by looking at other stars we are looking into the past.”


            David then asked another question, “Could you give an example?”


            “When we look at the sun, we are looking at what happened six minutes ago, instead of what is happening right now.”


            “That works another point for Samantha and Jane. So that’s three up, against Melanie’s zero. You get one more question, since I threw out the third Astronomy question. The categories remaining are, Recent History, Mathematics, and Ancient history.”


            Samantha looked at Jane, and Jane looked up at Melanie, who was looking at David at first, but then glanced down at them. She smiled and did a little wave, and Jane shuddered. All eyes were on Jane when she spoke the next subject. “Let’s go with Recent History please, for three points.”


            David quickly followed his little chart over, and read the next question. “What year was this Amendment to the United Sates Constitution ratified by the state of Maine? ‘No law, varying the compensation for the services of the Senators and Representatives, shall take effect, until an election of Representatives shall have intervened.’”


            Jane perked up and spoke, “That was the 27th Amendment, and in 1983 I do believe.”


            David looked surprised, “Correct. That’s three questions, and now its Melanie’s turn.”


            Melanie smiled at David and chose her question, “I would like Mathematics for one point please.”


            “Alright, in the Subject of Mathematics, what does the letter ‘i’ represent?”


            Melanie put her head in her hand and thought hard. “Uhh… one?”


            David shook his head, “Unfortunately, that is incorrect Melanie, and the question goes to the two on the box. Do you need the question repeated?”


            Jane and Samantha shook their heads, and answered the question, “The letter ‘i’ represents an imaginary number, the square root of negative one.”


            Melanie scowled at them, and David replied, “Correct, for one point. Sorry Melanie.”


            “I’m not that smart, that should be a hard question!”


            Jane and Samantha chuckled at this, and David then said, “Actually, its not that difficult, I’m sorry. Now, with that false start by Melanie, it goes back to Jane and Samantha for one more question.”


            Jane picked Ancient History for three points, and David read off the next question.


            “Alright, in the subject of Ancient History for three points, Ahmidas was a poor peasant in the country of Asia. Later in his life he tied his ox-cart to a post, using what style of knot?”


            Jane right off told Samantha she had no clue, and Jane was the history expert of the team. Samantha thought for a second or two, and then they gave up. Melanie got the question, and answered almost immediately, “He used the Gordian Knot.”


            “Correct, and that’s three points for Melanie. That leaves us with Melanie three, and Jane and Samantha six. So Melanie, what would the next question be?”

Pages (210-220) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

            “Let’s go ahead and try Mathematics for three points David.”

            “Alright, for three points, in the Subject of Mathematics, what is the number pi?”

            “Eep, I actually know that one! Pi is the ratio of a circle’s circumference, to its diameter. Its first few digits are 3.1415, in which no sequence ever repeats, or ever terminates.”

            “Correct! Another three points for Melanie. The competitors in the lead with 7 and Melanie right behind them at 7. Four points to victory in either side.”

            David looked over his card and spoke after a few minutes of reading, “The remaining categories are, Mathematics for two points, Ancient History for one and two points, and Recent history for one and two points.”

            Melanie spoke again, “I’d like Mathematics for two points then.”

            David again looked under the mathematics category and read the two point question aloud, “What is the name for a geometrical shape with 20 sides?”

            Melanie responded, “An Icosagon.”

            “Very good two points for Melanie, that would bring the game to Melanie eight, and Jane and Samantha with seven. One more question Melanie.”

            Melanie thought for a second, and chose her next category, “Ancient history, for two points David, lets go for the win.”

            “Alright, here we go then. Melanie for the win, a two point Ancient History question. You must get the question right else Jane and Samantha could win the game after taking control. Here it is. What was the conventional account, from Priscus, on Attila the Hun’s death?”

            “It is widely believed, based on Priscus’s account on the event, that Attila suffered a severe nosebleed, and choked to death in a stupor.”

            Melanie giggled as David announced, “That is correct! Two points for Melanie, bringing her up to 10, and making it impossible for Jane and Samantha to continue, Melanie is our winner!”

            “Oh goodie, I just love winning, wouldn’t you say?” She looked down at the girls and Jane started crying. Samantha looked like she was about to curse but Melanie’s fingers quickly parted the pair and gripped them tightly. Jane started panicking and beating on Melanie’s hand, while Samantha just scowled up at her captor. “Who wants to go first?”

            As Melanie spoke again, Jane screamed louder and Samantha started struggling in her hand. “Aw, no volunteers? Guess that means you both get to go last!” With that, Melanie brought them both above her head and tilted her head far back, exposing her sexy throat to David and opening her mouth to the girls. She dropped them both at the same time, and they both plummeted into Melanie’s open jaw.

            When they passed between her beautifully deadly lips, her jaw clamped shut, and Melanie gulped hard, forcing them both into her throat, causing an incredibly loud swallowing sound and making her throat work visibly hard. Her throat moved up, expanded, and moved down, and Melanie did this a few times, making them move very slowly down her neck and into her chest.

            As Melanie finished she lowered her head and popped her lips, savoring their lasting flavor. “Oh that was fun, but I think I am done for the moment. Everyone can go back inside their home until I come back for another round of the games.” As she spoke she stood up, and carried everyone that survived over to the doll house. Whose numbers were steadily declining, and there were way less than half than there were originally. “I need a break, come David, let us go upstairs and take that break.”

            David lifted his arms as Melanie picked him up as gently as possible. She placed him upon her breasts, as she started out of her room. David couldn’t help but feel so privileged to be allowed to sit upon the best pair of boobs in the whole world, and David couldn’t think of any better place at that second, and at second thought, he couldn’t think of any place that was any better than anywhere on Melanie’s body, for he loved it all as it was all incredibly sexy in itself.

            When Melanie fell onto the couch in the living room, she lay on her back and David fell further up her chest, until he rested in the indention between her collarbone and her neck. Melanie swallowed as he came to rest, and David moved along with her neck, as it worked to abide by her mind’s will.

            “That was incredible Melanie!”

            She smiled and replied, “Heh, I thought you would like it. And you know what, I’m very thirsty, so I think I might go and get a drink, and come back.” She turned to her side, grabbed David and went to the kitchen. She got a glass of water and returned to the couch, when she laid on her back, she held the glass in her right hand and placed David back where he was on her neck.

            Melanie sat up a little, and scooted back to the arm, so she was still laying down, but she could take a drink. David watched her incredible form move as she moved the cup to her lips and then started to drink.

            It was greater than anything he could imagine, watching Melanie’s impressive throat move with such fluid perfection, as she gulped down the water. Huge bulge after huge bulge, sonic boom after sonic boom, David was riveted by Melanie’s power, as she swallowed thousands of gallons of water, from his perspective. To David it seemed like an eternity, a never ending cycle of Melanie gulping her water down her throat and into her stomach.

            Eventually though she ran out of water, placed the cup on the floor, and laid her head back. She looked down at David and smiled a big wide smile, showing David all her beautiful teeth.

            “Melanie, you are amazing. I am so glad to be with you right now.”

            She closed her lips, smiled again; and with her hand, pulled David up to her lips and kissed him with them. Leaving David feeling weak all over, a little wet from her lips and herself feeling ecstatic with pleasure. “Why thank you David, you are the best.”

            “You are just so huge! I could explore you for weeks and there would still be so much left!”

            “Heh, well if you want to, you can start now and we can see how far you get?”

            Melanie gave David a big smile again showing all her teeth, and David agreed. David moved up to her lips and placed a hand on them, Melanie let him look into her mouth with her jaws closed. “Mind me looking without opening your mouth?” David asked, Melanie didn’t respond at first, but simply lowered her bottom jaw a bit then clenched it back up. David took that as a yes.

            David climbed up onto her lip, and sat on it, taking in its full glossy beauty, then looking inwards. He glanced over his shoulder and looked at her entire body, an incredible site it was, Melanie’s breasts covered by a tight fitting shirt, her exposed belly, pink shorts and incredibly long tanned bare legs.

            David couldn’t resist, he purposely fell out of her mouth and rolled down her neck until reaching her chest. Melanie was surprised, but not too greatly. David climbed over her soft breasts and slid down onto her belly. He walked to her navel and laid down with his feet over it, and just stared into space. He was almost put into a trance by the incredible sound coming from her stomach. The people whom she had just eaten, had stopped yelling as much, and a couple were silenced all together.

            The combination of Melanie’s soft warm skin and the sound coming from her digesting belly, must have lulled David into a soft sleep, for he was being awakened by Melanie. She poked him, once, twice, then three times.

            “David, are you awake yet? It’s been a while since you went down there, and I think I might want to finish those games now.”

            “Oy, I feel asleep?” David said, standing up, and being picked up by Melanie, whom sat up herself.

            “Yea, so did I. It must have been a while because I’m getting hungry. There aren’t many people left, so I think I might just finish them off now, and just a couple games, the last one being rigged of course, should do it.”

            David nodded his agreement, “Well, let’s get to it then, I’m certainly all yours afterwards.”

            “And I yours,” Melanie said and smiled, with that she got up and walked down stairs. “Hello everyone! Time to come out of the house for another invigorating game!”

            The last few shrunken people in Melanie's room were downright nervous. Everyone was bickering about what the final tests might be and if Melanie would really spare the person that won. One young man named Roger who had been a class mate of hers said that if she gave her word on something, it was good.

            "After all," he added, "she promised to help me with my homework when I was having trouble in biology. I had a rough time learning how the human digestive system worked and she tutored me... until...I... understood..." The guy's eyes grew wide as he realized that he would now have the pleasure of a tour of the digestive system of the girl who had helped him learn the subject. The irony sank in as he started to whimper. Those near him who had been listening turned away so the young man didn't have to cry in front of them.

            "What's your deal man?" asked one guy to another. "You always seem damn excited whenever she is around and gobbling up people."

            "Er, well... I'm not proud of this," he answered, "but I am into giantess vore. I don't really want anyone to die but I like the idea of being swallowed alive by a giant woman. Especially Melanie! I mean she is just about the most beautiful chick out there and at 1000 feet..." The man's excited chatter was cut short as the massive door to the room opened and in came Melanie.

            Her body moved with a fluid grace that one could attribute to a fairy. She glided across the floor and lay down on her side, parallel to the conglomeration of tiny people near the dollhouse. Her body spread across the floor in a beautiful expanse. They tiny group eyed her well-muscled bare belly, some with remorse, thinking of its current occupants, some with anticipation. All realized with some trepidation, that someone soon would be admitted into that beautiful body as their new home and be welcomed by a process that made them as much a part of her as anything could. 

            They looked about one another each wondering who would be next. Would it be that brave looking man there? That shaking teenage boy there? Am I her next snack? 

            "So my little friends," Melanie spoke sweetly. "I've been digesting your old acquaintances. They were quite as good as all our other little friends that I've had the privilege of devouring over the past few days." She paused to take a deep breath. This distracted the gentlemen of the group somewhat as her breasts heaved.

            They noticed that David, who had been resting upon the soft perch of one of the breasts, had become dislodged and was now hanging off her shirt between the two breasts by a slip of cloth he had managed to grab. Melanie's giant hand found him and placed him delicately upon her side, right on the borderline of her hip and her abdomen. She grinned radiantly at him before returning her attention to the people below her.

            She kept wearing the grin at the people for just a moment. She could see the longing in the eyes of the men. The jealousy of David's position. The hope to become her friend, her favorite. The fear to be eaten by her and even the desire to be her food. They were all her food. She would eat them one by one until they were all gone. She felt bad for the death they would endure but craved the wonderful sensations they would give her sliding around in her stomach. The trick was to make them think they might be able to survive. Perhaps she could make them want to be eaten. Others, now long digested, had begged to be her food. How to do it? How to make her food look forward to its certain future?  She would have to think on that one. In the mean time she had some games to play.

            "My little friends, it's time to play another game," she said in an excited tone of voice.

            "Another!" Cried a brave looking man. "We've had it up to here with you damn games!" He held up a hand to his neck.

            "That's not very high," giggled Melanie.

            "You said we might have a chance of survival if we played your games! When will you decide enough is enough?"

            "A valid question," conceded Melanie. "By the end of the day all but one of you will be in here," she patted her belly and accidentally knocked David from his new perch on her side so that he fell behind her. Melanie however was too intent upon her food to notice and David was not at all hurt so he started walking around her to her head where he would be able to attract her attention.

            "So now who do I play with next?" Melanie asked. It was more to herself than anyone else. She had long ago given up on the idea of volunteers. Instead, she considered her options. Her lips pursed, slightly upturned in the faintest hint of jocularity and her eyes narrowed on her prey in concentration.

            Each tiny person visibly shivered when her eyes scrutinized them, knowing that if chosen they would more than likely be the next to relocate to her belly. Roger had felt the sweep of her gaze once already and breathed a sigh of relief when she focused on the person next to him. He looked down at his shoes and took a deep breath, trying not to let his relief show. When he looked back up, her eyes were once again upon him, boring down. Her lips looked softer than silk.

            Despite the unspeakably beautiful face before him there was something terribly predatory in her expression. She looked like she was trying to decide on a desert when presented with a tray of possibilities. Her eyes remained upon him. A hint of a smile appeared on her lips. Roger realized with sudden dread that she had made her selection. A giant hand moved over the group and delicately extracted Roger from the group.

Pages (220-230) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

            "Melanie!" he wailed. He sounded like he was pleading.

            "Hi Roger," she said.

            "You remember me?"

            "Of course. We're friends. I hung out with you what, two months ago?"

            "Melanie! Don't eat me! Friends don't eat their friends."

            "I know that silly." She poked him in the belly with the pointer finger of her other hand. "That's why we're playing a game. I promise that if you don’t do well then I'll still let you live at the end of this game. Does that sound okay?" She smiled reassuringly at him.

            "Okay," he sounded both relived and scared. He was certainly shaking pretty hard.
            Melanie gently lowered him to the ground away from the rest of the group. Then she turned back to the group and slowly selected three new people. After assembling them in a row in front of her and Roger she started explaining the rules of the new game.

            "This is a trivia about the digestive system. Roger and I studied it together so we'll see how he does. For each of the three people I have lined up I will ask a question about the digestive system to Roger. If he gets it right, you get to survive the game. If he gets it wrong you get a better understanding of the digestive process." Her eyes moved hungrily over the line of people and each one of them saw the longing in her eyes to devour them. Each felt naked and exposed. There was nowhere to run and their deliverance was in the hands of a frightened young man.

            Just then David rounded the corner. "Ah, David," said Melanie. "Let’s make this even more interesting. Roger, you can have one life-line where you ask David for help with a question. He will answer you honestly. Just remember, he may not know the right answer! Now get ready. The first question is about the stomach. What is the type of acid in my stomach and what is its chemical abbreviation."

            She patted her belly and smiled broadly at the first man in line. He looked to be in his early twenties. His eyes met hers then took in her mouth and stomach. Roger started to shake. He couldn't remember what it was exactly but he remembered a rhyme in biology class about sulfuric acid being pretty darn acidic. Maybe that was it!

            "I... I..." said Roger uncertainly. "Sulfuric acid. Yes, sulfuric acid, um... H2SO4?"

            "Oh, sorry. The correct answer was Hydrochloric acid, the structure of which is HCl which this little guy is about to experience. Nice guess though." She picked up the man and, without the giant grin but with the merest hint of a smile playing upon her lips she stared at him for one second with her big green eyes as if to get the message across that whatever and whoever he was; now he was her food and nothing more.

            She tossed him up in the air, leaned her head back and opened wide. They all watched as the man reached the arch of his flight, then, screaming and flailing he fell into Melanie's awaiting mouth. She snapped her jaws shut immediately. The group watched as she turned back to them. She was moving the poor man about her mouth behind closed lips as she looked at the group. In her mind she imagined how each of them would taste and feel as they struggled to escape a mouth in which they would be caught. This thinking along with the combination of the struggling man screaming her name within her mouth caused a gush of saliva that coated the man thoroughly.

            She manipulated him towards her throat and despite the struggles of the man, swallowed him easily, she felt him slid down her esophagus, his progress more noticeable since she was lying on her side and he moved down into her belly like a man going down a dark waterslide rather than someone falling into a pit. That Melanie enjoyed the sensation was obvious to everyone apparent. Each was thinking the same thing; "that's all I am. A delicious feeling for a young woman before she digests me."

            Roger was visibly shaking, knowing he was at fault for the man who, he knew, would live for some time in Melanie before he was digested owing to the slow digestion spell she had placed over all of them. "Mmm. I can’t wait for another. Roger, don't disappoint me," she said.

            Roger met the gaze of the man next in line to be eaten. He was strong looking and didn't seem afraid.

            Roger couldn't hold the gaze and looked back down at his shoes, knowing if he didn’t get the next question that two people would be eaten because of him."Now then," purred Melanie, her eyes on Roger who wearily raised his eyes to her like her look might kill him. Why did she have to be so beautiful? She would be easy to hate if she didn’t make you want to be her food at times. Make you glad you were her food!

            "Tell me, what is the name for food that has been broken down in the stomach and has entered the intestine?"

            "Oh, Hell! I know this. Crap, err, uh," sputtered Roger, raking his brain. "Time, dime, lime, slime, uh. No wait!" Melanie had reached for the next man and her fingers were dangerously close to his torso.

            "I can't wait forever Roger. Besides I quizzed you on this like a billion times."

            "Just, just gimme a second to think okay? I'm nervous." He tried harder to remember. He was breathing heavy, like he had run a marathon and sweat was beating up on his brow.

            "Times up Roger, what’s you answer?"

            "Crime? Ka- Ka- Clime?"

            "I think what you were trying to say was chime, which is what you are about to become," she said as she lifted the man to her mouth and popped him inside. With a toss of her head she tilted her head back exposing her throat to everyone's view. They all watched the bulge move down her throat. "Now then, time for the final round," Melanie said, smacking her lips and looking eagerly at the woman who was the only un-eaten person left of the three she had selected. "The final question is, how long does it take food to complete the digestive process?"

            For once, Roger was pretty sure of the answer but turned to David and asked his advice anyway. What he said only supported Roger's reasoning. "Twenty-four hours," said Roger.

            "Correct," said Melanie. She gave them all a smile and passed a quick wink off to Roger who suddenly felt weak at the knees, partly that he had at least spared one person being devoured for a moment, partly because Melanie was that hot. She could really leave a guy gasping for air.

            "Now then," said Melanie, getting into a kneeling position and leaning down at the group underneath her. "We have a final test. The winner of this test will get to survive. The event is; a race! Does everyone like to run?"

            One pudgy guy raised a hand and asserted that he didn't like running. "That's okay." said Melanie. "I thought of that. See, if you lose the race then I'm gunna eat ya. Once I digest you, you'll probably become a part of me. Then, since you'll be a part of me, you'll like running because I like running. If you win the race you probably already like running. So really, everyone here likes running or will like it soon. Any other questions?" When no one said anything she continued.

            "You'll all run from one end of the room to the other. The first person to get there doesn't become a snack." Melanie stood up and turned her back to them, walking near to the end of the room and standing in something of a Colossus of Rhodes fashion. "You must run between my feet and touch the wall. I'll be watching closely for the winner. Remember, don't trip your opponents. David will be watching and inform me of any foul play. If you cheat, I eat!" 

            Everyone had the same petrified look on their faces. They all knew that everyone they were looking at would soon be behind the firm abdomen of their giantess captor."Get ready! One... Two... Three... GO!" shouted Melanie. They took off.

            Some people ran all out at first and lost their wind before getting even halfway across the room. Others knew how to pace themselves to run the long expanse separating them from the far wall. A few were good runners and could set a good pace. The race itself lasted about a minute and a half. Two contestants were close but one slapped the wall ahead of the first, the clear winner. 

            Melanie swooped down and picked him up. At first he thought she was going to eat him anyway but she simply smiled. "Congratulations. You have won and thus taken yourself off the menu. If you don’t mind I just might get on with my dinner." She placed him upon her bed and then grabbed a person at random who was still running towards the far wall. With a flick of her wrist she tossed him into her mouth and swallowed him whole. Picking up David she placed him next to the winner. She winked at him. David took this to mean that she had no intention of letting the champ live for too long.

            Instead of inform the panting man next to him of this, David simply sat back and watched Melanie as she picked up a man here or there and swallowed them whole. "She's quite the gal, isn't she?" said the man next to David.

            "Yes." agreed David.

            "I wouldn't admit it but I almost don't mind such a fate," the man added.

            "No. It's a great way to go." David agreed as she swallowed another man with a look of pure enjoyment at the two men on the bed. She shook her hips for a few seconds, trying to excite the people within her belly. Then she caught another man before bringing him to her face, smiling and then swallowing him whole. They watched her throat bulge slightly as her esophagus muscles pushed him downwards.

            She yawned, stretched and burped long and loud. "My goodness, That was quite a meal! I believe it might have been one of the best.” She smiled at the two on the bed, and went to the bathroom. She quickly came out dressed in her pajamas, ready for bed.

            “Tomorrow will certainly be fun indeed!”

Chapter Five


 

            David awoke early the next morning, resting up against Melanie’s soft breast, her chest moving up and down slowly as she breathed, in a state of incredible peacefulness. David stretched, yawned, and sat up further. He looked up at Melanie’s jaw, and sighed at the sight of such beauty and perfection. He broke from the trance and looked for the champion, who had nestled himself on the pillow next to Melanie’s head, wrapped in her fine hair.

            David didn’t want to let everyone sleep in too late, but knew the champion had a long day the previous day. Yet, he still decided to wake Melanie. He began to walk up her chest, closer and closer to her neck he came. Crossing onto her bare and strong flesh, until passing her collar bone, and sinking in a step as her skin became more soft than stout. He walked carefully up her throat, being careful to move around her Adam’s apple, knowing any pressure on that would make her cough.

            Eventually, he made it to her chin, and started to climb up her jaw. Once up a foot or so, he pulled himself up onto her face, and stood on her chin. He didn’t notice her breathing had suddenly changed, and she smiled as he reached his destination. “Hiya David.”

            He was only half startled, expecting her to be asleep, but looking farther up, her eyes were partially opened, so she could see him slightly, and he waved towards her. “Is it time to get up already?” She asked in a whisper.

Pages (230-240) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

            “Yes girl, it’s time for the waking.” He said, tapping her lip. Melanie puckered them, and touched him barely, but they both got the jest.

            She reached up for David and picked him up, placed him further down her body on the bed, and turned slowly to get the champion. She carefully unwrapped him from the blanket of hair, and let him sleep still, and sleep did he, like a rock.

            Melanie sat up, grabbed David and went into the bathroom, grabbing an extra set of clothing in her open arm. She put him on the counter, and started the faucet. “So David, have you any thoughts about today?” She asked,

            David thought a second, and replied simply, “Not really… Why? What is on your mind?”

            Melanie had gotten a tube of toothpaste and fixed herself a tooth brush, and lowered the tube to David to let him get some so he could clean his teeth, “Well… I would rather really appreciate it if you could get our champion out there to offer himself up to me on a plate. I would like that, because I don’t want to go back on my word, so it’s up to you to convince him.”

            David quickly cleaned himself, and Melanie placed the toothbrush in her mouth and started to brush very vigorously. He spit, and spoke up to her, looking up past her bust and into her face. “Well I might be able to, but you basically gotta put yourself on display for him, he already thinks it’s the way to go, but I don’t think he’s to the point of throwing himself down your throat. So it’s mostly up to you, my monstrous lady friend. Give him a reason to want you.”

            Melanie chuckled, and finished. She leaned over David, almost touching him with her stomach, and spit. David watched in amazement as a massive wall of white goop fell from her mouth and landed in the basin. She rinsed herself a few times, and turned off the water. Turning to the towel and drying her face off, she looked back at David. “I guess you’re right. Well, I best get changed so I can get started doing whatever it is we think is going to get him to fall apart fastest.”

            With that, she grabbed her skirt from the counter, and made a very subtle hint to David to move to the opposite side of the basin, which he almost missed, but did so quickly enough. David was at just the point to shield Melanie from his view from below her navel, and she started to change. She bent over and changed out of her pajama pants quickly, placing them on the counter, and slipping the skirt on overtop herself. She did this quickly, and unseen from David’s point of view.

            Melanie however, did something very unexpected. When she stood up, she didn’t turn around. She just took her arms across each other, and pulled her shirt up and over her head, clean off her body. David was in awe, and Melanie smirked at him. David had seen more of her chest when she was wearing her bikini, but seeing her in just a bra top was unexpected nonetheless.

            “I bet you like,” Melanie cooed, swaying forward and back once, as she grabbed her shirt top. David did nod, and Melanie smiled and disappeared in her shirt. Both of her arms extended way up above her head as her shirt slid down her arms. She pulled it over her breasts, and down her front as far as it would go, before it clung to her body. It clung to her body very tightly, and was very distinguishable from her skin, and ended about an inch above her waist line, where the skirt started. She stepped back and let David drink in her appearance.

            As she did, David moved to the edge of the counter, and took in Melanie’s full height. From head to toe, she was a knock out. She was wearing a light grey, very soft looking silk shirt that was very tight against her skin. It showed about an inch of tanned skin before turning into a dark grey fabric skirt. It looked to be tougher than her shirt fabric, but waved around a bit as she moved. It was short indeed, but Melanie did own any shorter skirts. It ended a few inches or so above her knee. Her feet were wrapped in bright white socks that made her look cute. “So, how do I look today?”

            “Again, as always, there is nothing sexier!” David replied with hands clapped together and thrown into the air. Melanie cooed to David again, and picked him up, then embraced him in a full hug up against the bottom of her breasts.

            She pulled him up in front of her face, and spoke “Oh David, you’re so sweet. I could just eat you up!” She opened her mouth, flicked her tongue, and got in position to throw David in, when he stopped her.

            “Wait,” David said, and Melanie closed her mouth and gave him a sad pout, one that could shatter bones. “Now, why eat me, when you have someone out there that would surely wish to take my place? Come on, let’s go get some breakfast, and bring him too.” Melanie nodded and sighed. David kissed her thumb, and she wrapped her hand around him, so only his arms and head stuck out from her fist.

            She walked out of the bathroom, her skirt swishing far below, her belly giving off a soft hunger sound. She went to her bed and poked the champion, waking him. “Hey there, don’t sleep all day now; it’s time for some breakfast!” She said with emphasis on her last word. He was still drowsy, as Melanie picked him up quickly, and held him to her belly. “Hear that?” She paused and let her stomach talk to him; he listened as well as he could for his groggy state. “I’m starving, and need some food, so let’s go get some. I promise you can eat some of what I get.” She giggled, and set out for the kitchen, pulling him away from her belly.

            Brilliant move, thought David, maybe it won’t be so hard to convince him to let her eat him after all. Melanie fixed a bowl of cheerios, and sat at the table. Her bowl was large, filled with milk and cheerios, and had a spoon protruding out from the side. She placed both men on behind the bowl, and left a small wooden block next to the bowl.

            “So, what do you think of her? What do you think about Melanie?” David asked the previous night’s champion.
            “She’s incredible. I am very jealous of you, and your friendship with her.”
            “I know… But what you have is the second best thing. Me and her have been friends for a very long time, and it all boiled down into what you see now.” Melanie however, wasn’t part of the conversation, and dug out a huge spoonful of cereal, leaned forward, and chomped down on it. The sound was all encompassing, it was incredible. The sound of her powerful jaw moving her teeth together absolutely destroying everything that was in her mouth. They were like small buildings compared to the destructive force of her mouth.

            Both men were absentmindedly watching her eat, and she was concentrating on her food too much to notice them, at the rate she was devouring her food, it would be a while, as there was a ton there.

            “I know what you mean man, but I can’t possibly believe she will let me live. I mean, I know that’s what she said, but she obviously shrank us for a reason. I can’t even see her letting you live too, if she enjoys eating people so much.”
            “You have a point there, but I won’t worry about it until she tries to eat me. She’s so hot, and just damned sexy. If there is any better way to die, I’ve been living a lie. I for one want to be eaten by that beauty, and any sane person should agree with me. We all are going to die, but if we don’t die by her, how else are we gonna die? Death by being shot? Stabbed? Hit by a car? Or even worse, old age? I don’t wanna chance it; I’d rather live forever within her, than risk the chances.”
            “And you too, have a point. A once in a life time experience… And she is just so hot! I agree, it’s hard to not just jump in that bowl and let her eat me. But I must say, I would be scared to do it.”
            “Don’t be too scared, everything must come to an end eventually. Look, there’s even a wooden block over there to help you get in. I’m sure she would love you if you went and did that for her.”
            “I guess… But only if you promise to do so, I don’t want to die for no reason, even if it is by her.”
            “Sure! I’d love to; just watching her eat is incredible enough.”

            With that, Melanie had taken to their conversation; she wasn’t looking at them, but stirring her cereal slowly, and chewing equally slowly. She wasn’t expecting what happened next however. The man that was crowned champion yesterday, and guaranteed life, threw himself over the edge of the bowl and resurfaced almost crying. Melanie was taken aback and looked at him, David followed suit.

            “Holy! God that’s cold milk!” He said, as David joined him. The champion, because of his momentum, ended up near Melanie’s left side of the bowl, and David remained on the right.
            Melanie looked at them, and pushed her spoon across the bowl. “Well chaps, what are ya doing? Joining me for breakfast? Or joining my breakfast?”
            The champion looked triumphantly up at Melanie, and shouted his response, through chattering teeth, “The latter miss, I don’t believe there is any finer way to meet one’s maker, than by you.”
            Melanie smiled a smile that could melt glass. “Aw, how sweat. Thank you oh so very much. I promise to enjoy you as you will enjoy me.” And with that she dug her spoon into the cereal again, pulling out another massive bite, incredibly bigger than both the men combined. She ate that bite, chewed, and swallowed, trying to make a show out of it for the guy who was about to die.

            She aimed her spoon at the champion this time, and went right under him. He almost squeaked, as a wall of milk hit him, and he and a load of cheerios the size of his head, were lifted up. He felt the milky water seep out from the holes and the cereal harden upon him, but he didn’t want to move, in fact he was mesmerized by Melanie’s wondrous eyes. She was looking at him like a young girl does a Popsicle, with anticipation, hunger, and wonder.

            She began parting her lips as the spoon neared them, and she opened her mouth wide. She moved the spoon in, and the champion was in awe at the marvel he be held before him. Glistening bands of saliva lining her mouth, her powerful white teeth, and bits of food stuck to everywhere, milk dripping from the roof of her mouth, and her gaping throat far in the back.

            She dumped the load into her mouth, closed her lips and extracted the spoon, casting him in darkness. David however, was far below watching everything. He stared at Melanie’s mouth, wondering what she was going to do. And again to his surprise, Melanie began to chew, slowly at first, probably to protect her passenger. Just as she started chewing, a yell was heard from within her mouth. One bite, two bites… three bites, and a blood curdling scream erupted from her mouth. It was at this point, Melanie began to chew faster, until the crunching sounds drown out the screaming, and eventually, the screams were silent.

            Melanie swallowed long and hard, producing a huge gulping sound and look. David tread milk and just looked up at her. Melanie let out a breath, shook her head and let out a ‘phew’ sound. “Wow that was… Different.” She said to David.
            David for once was speechless… “You chewed him. To pieces?”

            “Yea… I ate him, like real food. Wow that was indeed different.”

            David couldn’t control his curiosity, “How’d it taste and umm… feel?”

            “I think two things. First, I liked the cereal more. And two, I miss the struggling within me. I don’t think I’m going to do that again.”

*  *  *

            Some time later the two of them were down in her room again. Melanie smiled down at David, pecked him on the lips and placed him on the bed. "You're looking awfully yummy today David," she said. "I'm afraid that you're going to go to my belly later."

            This was indeed welcome news to David who had been hoping to ask Melanie if she was still hungry for people. There were no tiny prisoners left so that would have left her with only one choice anyway. Barring of course, collecting more. "That sounds good to me!" shouted David.

            "I'm sure it does. I just have to go biking first. It would be no fun bouncing around my tummy while I hit the trails. You would probably upset my stomach with all the wiggling you do anyway. We can't have that. Just give me about an hour and I'll be back before you know it." She changed into running clothes and left.

            David tried to hide how disappointed he had been that she had not devoured him on the spot. He sat on the bed for what seemed like an hour. When he looked at the clock it turned out to be only five minutes.

            What to do? He couldn't read at this size, at least not very well, and there weren’t any materials already prepared for him anyway.  He set to striding around the bed, letting his mind wander. When he reached the edge an idea occurred to him. He could grab on to the edge of the bedclothes and slide to the floor. Maybe he had been watching too much Indiana Jones before he was shrunk but he figured he could do it. Grabbing on to the sheets, he swung his body out into open space and began to slide downwards.  

            The plan worked perfectly for about half the way down. Then his hand caught a snag in the cloth and the sheet was wrenched away from his hand. He fell the last half a foot to the carpet.  Picking himself up he realized how lucky he was to be so light. He remembered from a physics class that potential energy equaled mass times gravity squared. At least he was pretty sure that was it. Being lighter meant that gravity didn't pull as hard on him now. This was a good thing to because a fall the same proportional distance at his normal weight might have hurt him badly if he had not rolled with it correctly. The soft carpet had helped cushion him as well. Although all things considered, he wished he hadn’t of fallen, he would have felt better if he didn’t.

Pages (240-250) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

            Finding that he had only a few small bruises was indeed good luck. He set off under the bed, thinking he could cut some traveling time off the trip to the dollhouse, which was where he had decided to go. It was half way across this shadowed expanse that he heard it. Human voices.


            What? Why were there people here? Melanie had eaten all the people in her room. He stole closer to the sound of the voices as covertly as he could. The carpet muffled his footsteps and there wasn't much light to give him away. He listened intently.  


            "...away from here before it's too late. If she finds us, were done for." said one voice.


            "And how do you suggest we make our escape? She's closed the damn door and the crack below it is not big enough for us to squeeze through, even at our pathetic sizes," said a second voice


            "Well we can't just stay here! She's sure to find us and eat us," said the first voice.


            "Then we go on the offensive," said a third voice. "Have you all read the Odyssey?" There was a murmuring of acknowledgement. "Well," the third voice continued, "we follow Odysseus's example. We jab her eyes out."


            “How Sandy? With what?” asked the second voice.


            “With this!” said the one called Sandy. David got the feeling that Sandy was producing something.


            “A toothpick!? You’re joking,” said a woman’s voice.


            “Not joking. We blind her in her sleep. Then we run for it.”


            “Hmm. Maybe it could work,” said the first voice.


            “Yes it could,” Insisted Sandy. All we have to do is break the toothpick in half. Then we have two spears to stab her with at the same time. It will be easy”


            “Don’t you realize that we’re talking about blinding a young woman here? She’s simply misguided. Imagine what she would be capable of with the proper humanitarian instruction! Just because she shrink people and eats them now doesn’t mean she’ll always be that way.”


            “I for one am not going to sit here and wait for an inconsistency in her pattern of swallowing people alive. I’m taking the offensive,” stated the one called Sandy. His comment was met with murmurings of agreement.


            David had been paying such rapt attention to the conversation that he had forgotten to draw breath for several moments. He inhaled deeply when he became aware of this. Something, it must have been the dust under the bed, got into his nose. He tried to fight it but there was no stopping the sneeze that came a few seconds later.


            “What was that?” said a voice.


            David inhaled and drew more dust in. “Ah-CHOO!” There was a scuffling of feet and then someone was grabbing him and thrusting him forward towards where the voices had been coming from.


            “Well, well, well. Looks like we’ve got the giantess’s favorite,” said a voice.


*  *  *


             Melanie had begun a nice tandem bike ride to warm up, when out of the blue she heard someone calling her name.  She turned around out of curiosity and noticed a young black kid waving to her.  She knew him from somewhere, but couldn’t quite remember who he was.


            “Yo, Melanie is that you?” questioned the familiar stranger.


            “Yeah, my names Melanie, but who are you?” Melanie asked somewhat perplexed.


            “It’s me, Joe, don’t you remember we used to go to elementary school together. How about a friendly bike run Melanie, think you can beat me?” asked Joe with a snicker.


            “Oh my Gosh, now I remember you.  Sure why not, I’m up for the challenge,” Melanie said with full up confidence.


            The two peddled together for a while, talking of this and that. Both were competitive so they kept up a good pace and eventually ran out of breath to speak, concentrating on not being the one to slow down first. It was a simple game but a fun one. Melanie had good endurance from running and swimming and it was twelve miles before she succumbed to fatigue and slowed her bike to a painless velocity.


            “Whoa, that was some workout,” said Melanie, panting.


            “You said it,” said Joe who pulled off his water bottle and squirted himself in the face to cool down. “Good job Melanie.”


            “Thanks. Not too bad yourself. What do you say we head back to my house? It’s closer than yours and we could get some juice and cookies.” This sounded good to Joe so together the two of them slowly returned to Melanie’s abode.


            Melanie was downstairs fixing the snack when Joe wandered into her room.


*  *  *


            David heard footsteps. His captives did too. Everyone became nervous. No wonder they had escaped Melanie’s notice, thought David. They always lie low under her bed when she’s around. The man holding him had just loosened his grip to kneel down in the dark. That way he would be less visible in the off chance that she looked under the bed. David thought he might be able to break of the man’s grip. Then he could run for Melanie. There would never be a better chance. 


            He broke free. The man hissed “Hey!” after him but David was already up and running. The dark helped him. It was hard for the conspirators to give chase.


*  *  *


            Joe walked into Melanie’s room and looked around. He had come in here for a movie that Melanie had told him he could borrow. Thinking on it now, he probably should have waited for Melanie to show him exactly where it was. When he had asked, she had simply said “in my room,” absentmindedly as she looked for cookies for them.


            He wandered further into the room and that’s when he noticed something on the floor coming out from under the bed. Stealing closer he suddenly came to realize that the movement came from a miniature person who was running towards him. He bent down for a closer look. 


            David and Joe looked at each other. Both were quite shocked to see the other. David was wondering where Melanie was and Joe was understandably bewildered by the presence of a seemingly live miniature version of an acquaintance of his.


            “What the hell?” declared Joe. 


            “Where’s Melanie?” screamed David. At that moment, Melanie rushed to the doorway to her room. Her eyes were wide and her mouth opens in an expression of worry.


            “Joe!” she shouted, making him jump. 


            “Melanie!” He turned to face her, his eyes as wide as saucers. “Good heavens Mel, there’s a two inch man in your room and he looks real!” Joe had expected disbelief or flat dismissal, or even perhaps curiosity. Melanie did not seem surprised to hear this news of what amounted to Lilliputians under her bed as far as Joe could tell. In fact, she appeared disappointed.  


            “Oh gosh Joe,” she said. “I never meant to have you find him.” With a delicate but rhythmic swing of the hips she entered the room, giving Joe an apologetic look.


             “I can do magic Joe. I can shrink people.”


            “Can you make them back to normal size again?” he asked. Melanie shook her head, her brown hair bouncing.


            “I’ve never tried.”


            “But this poor kid! Melanie you must try for his sake.”


            “It’s not like that. He wants to stay that way. It doesn’t hurt. Let me show you.” Whispering a few choice magic words she shrank him down where he stood. Soon Joe found himself no larger than David. 


            David was just picking himself up when Melanie’s shoe slammed into him. He flew in a low arc back under the bed, smacked his head on a baseboard at the peak of the flight, and was sent spinning to the floor where he landed, quite unconscious.


            Melanie had walked over to the two men but had taken a bad step and accidentally sent David flying while she was off balance. Oh dear.


            Well, she had made him stronger so he could take more damage than the average person so he would be okay. Right now it was time to focus on Joe. She picked up the tiny man. Joe was still having trouble believing that he was not dreaming. Unfortunately, his senses functioned with pristine clarity, very unlike a dream. Why he could even smell the mint breath of the girl holding him mixed in with the sweat of their bike ride.


            He had a thousand questions for her. Why had she shrunk him? Did she know of a spell to return him to his proper height? What other magic did she know? Was she a witch? Better start with a simple observation first.


            “Uh, Mel, I’m kinda scared of heights.” She looked down at Joe, slowly coming to balance on the palm of her hand.


            “Don’t worry. I won’t let you fall.”


            “Why did you shrink me?”


            “I didn’t want to. You found David and you would probably have told someone else. I’m sorry Joe. But I don’t just shrink people. That’s just what I do first.”


            “What else do you do?” asked Joe.


            “I eat them.” The panic that was slowly building in Joe’s gut took hold about then. He looked into her face hoping to see jocularity there but her expression was plain and serious. Her voice was flat and no nonsense. He could tell she wasn’t kidding.


            “Melanie why do you do that? Surely you’re not thinking of eating me are you?”


            “I can’t have you telling someone about my secret.”


            “I won’t. I promise.”


            “It’s an easy promise to make but a hard one to keep.”


            “But who would believe me. Who would believe that my friends shrinks and eats people?”


            “I just can’t take that risk, Joe. I’m sorry!”


            With that she brought him up to her mouth and tossed him in. She didn’t play with him. She didn’t want to prolong his fear. She briefly considered chewing him to kill him instantly but remembered the awful taste it left in her mouth yesterday. She tilted her head back and gulped the writhing man down.


            She didn’t take as much pleasure in it as she normally did. After all, this was not the way she intended on getting him. When Joe had reached her stomach she bent down and started looking for David. She knew she had kicked him somewhere under the bed, but where?


            After several hours of looking, she still had found no trace of David. She was crying slightly. She didn’t know what she would do without her dearest friend to talk with, laugh with. She wondered where he could have gone.


*  *  *


            David awoke and felt the tingling in his hands and feet that foretold that they were not getting enough blood. He tried to move and realized why this was.  The bindings on his wrists and ankles were too tight.


            “Ah, awake are we?” said a voice nearby. David looked up and saw a large man standing over him. “Well you won’t be running off to tell dear Melanie that we are coming to put her eyes out tonight will you?”


            “Mmph,” said David, unable to speak through the thin gag that allowed him to breathe through his mouth but muffled his voice. His head felt like there was someone hammering somewhere inside his brain.


            “Now, our ‘gentle’ giantess is asleep. She was pining for you for hours. It was sickening by the way. What the hell kind of relationship do you to have anyway? Giantess and shrunken man? She’ll probably just get hungry and eat you like she has everyone else.”


            The gag got in the way of David’s response. She already has.


            “Too bad you’re stuck here. I guess you’ll just have to wait for us to come back and set you free once we blind dear Melanie. Hmm. She doesn’t know where you are even though she searched for you. I guess that means that she won’t find you if our mission fails and we do meet some terrible fate. So anyway have a good wait David.”


            Snickering, the man left a glowering David to ponder his fate.


             Jordan walked up Melanie’s stomach towards her face. It was amazing how physically fit she was. Her abdomen was flat but he could tell by simply walking on that that it had a decent amount of muscle on it. He reached her breasts and marveled at their size compared to his.


            That’s when she rolled over in her sleep. The world went topsy-turvy and he was caught under her breasts. He was able to breathe but trapped between her and her mattress. Meanwhile, Sandy who had been traversing her stomach a bit behind Jordan had similarly been caught between her belly and the bed.


            Despite his best efforts he could not move an inch. He could breathe fine as well, but he wasn’t going anywhere either. Melanie’s stomach rumbled like thunder above him.


            “There’s no way,” he said to himself, “that Lila, Foster and T will be able to get me out from under here. No, the only thing to do is wait until she moves.”


            But Melanie did not move. She slept dreamless dreams and never stirred until the sun began to creep over the horizon. For all that time, Sandy was forced to endure listening to her body digest Joe. 

Pages (250 - 260) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

             Foster, Lila and T did indeed realize that moving Melanie was out of the question. There was nothing for them to do but wait.

            T however was anxious. “We gotta do something. When she wakes up she’ll eat them!” He voiced their fears which made Foster angry.

            “Never speak your fears aloud, it’s more likely to come true,” Foster said.

            “It’ll be sure to come true if we sit here and do nothing,” argued T.

            “T’s right,” said Lila. “We must try to do something.”

            “I know. Why don’t we go distract her and get eaten ourselves? While she’s busy with us, Sandy and Jordan can escape,” said Foster with mock enthusiasm. 

            “If you want to leave our companions when they need us, fine! I don’t know about you two but I’m going to get closer to Melanie. Maybe one of their hands or legs is sticking out from under her and I can pull them out. Are you coming Lila?”

            Lila nodded. She looked more scared than ever but followed T as they ran towards the gigantic body looming before them. T and Lila arrived at Melanie’s side. “Sandy,” hissed T. There was no response. “Sandy?” he tried again.

            “Maybe I’ll have better luck trying to find Jordan,” suggested Lila. T nodded and proceeded to walk closer to Melanie’s side whispering for Sandy. Lila headed up towards Melanie’s chest. There was a bit more room to walk under her here and Lila cautiously did so. To her surprise she did find one half of the toothpick that they had intended to use to blind the poor girl with. “Jordan?” said Lila cautiously.

            No answer. She moved around, saying “Jordan,” as loud as she dared. After about three or four calls she decided to leave. If Melanie decided to move now she would trap Lila. She spoke the name “Jordan?’ one last time.

            “Hpoh!” said a voice.

            “Hello?” said Lila.

            “Gwiph!” Said the voice coming from under the sleeping girl.

            “Jordan?” called Lila.

            “Mmph humph!”

            “Oh my goodness Jordan, you’re under her!”

            “Mmph humph!”

            “And your voice is being muffled. I can’t really understand you!”

            “Dunh!”

            “I’ll try and get you out! See if you can wiggle loose from your end while I try to clear the way from here.”

            She pushed into the breast. It was soft but quite firm. Lila decided that she would need T to get Jordan to safety. She was just about to tell Jordan that she was going for help. Suddenly, the Earth moved. Lila was dragged several feet under the breast as Melanie shifted on the mattress.  Lila began to panic.

            She was afraid that she too was now trapped under the giantess but suddenly Melanie started to sit up. Her body lifted away from Lilly and Jordan as she inhaled deeply and began to wake up.

*  *  *

            Foster was sick of waiting! It might be suicide to walk up to a man eating giantess but it played havoc with his nerves to crouch behind a wrinkle of sheets on her bed alone, the ever-present Melanie the object of the horizon. Her face was turned in his direction. She looked so sweet and innocent to him. How could she be capable of such cruelty?

            She would surely eat his friends if she woke up. No, he had to help them. Besides, being caught with them would be better than being caught alone. If she did wake up then he would be forced to watch his friends being eaten. Then he would be truly alone. He was just about to jump over the wrinkled sheets when Melanie began to stir.

*  *  *

            T was walking around Melanie’s waist. He was utterly stymied. Perhaps his friend was under the other side of her stomach. To get there he would have to walk around her legs or her head. He decided on her head. That way he could check on Lila and see if she had made any progress. Suddenly, Melanie started to sit up. She yawned, stopped and looked down at two figures lying on the mattress below her. Lila and Jordan! T had to distract her.

            “Hey,” he shouted, waiving his hands. Melanie didn’t hear him. She shifted her position again. T saw with a moment’s satisfaction that Sandy was getting up from where he had lain all night. This feeling of relief was short lived however as Melanie rolled to the side.

            T had time to think, Darn that’s a nice butt, before being rolled over. Trapped under her bottom, T struggled in vain to free himself. He knew it would be impossible against the press of her body and the counter pressure of her mattress.

             Melanie sat up and looked confusedly at the two people beneath her. Hadn’t she eaten everyone already? What were more shrunken people doing here? And look, there was a third down towards my belly.

            She reached down to pick them up and then felt a tiny bit of struggling underneath her. She caught the three people first and then rolled off the source of the struggling. As she suspected, she found a forth-tiny man. He looked up and started running as soon as he was free.

            Reaching a hand for him, Melanie accidentally loosened her hold on the others. This allowed T to escape and he booked it for the edge of the bed. Melanie made a pouting face.

            “Yummy snacks in my bed for breakfast and they don’t want to stay.” She focused on Lila and Jordan in her left hand. “You two aren’t going anywhere though. Where did you come from? I thought I’d eaten everyone I shrank.”

            Lila and Jordan did nothing but scream. “Suite yourselves but if you’re not going to talk I’m going to eat you.” She placed them back-to-back. In a motion that was dizzying to both Jordan and Lila she shoved the two of them into her mouth.

            “Ahhhhh! Jordan help!” screamed Lila.

            “Lila? Where are you?!” yelled Jordan. The two frightened morsels started to claw towards each other but Melanie helped them towards her gullet instead. She found one struggling person, and by the feel of her she was the woman Lila. She was smaller and curvier. She gulped her down and then her tongue caressed the longer, wirier Jordan. T was able to hear her swallow Jordan; he turned to see a satisfied expression on her face.

            Before she opened her eyes, he threw himself over the edge of the bed and into the abyss. Flailing his arms and legs, and letting out an involuntary scream he plummeted to the ground. Melanie watched as he landed rather badly and rolled across the carpet some ways before staggering to his feet and hobbling towards bottom of her dresser.

            He could wait, she judged. She looked back around her. As she did so she felt Jordan enter her stomach. “Mmm. “

             Sandy was running as fast as he could over the sheets. Foster who was still hiding behind the wrinkle in the covers was encouraging him. “Come on man, don’t look back. Keep running. HURRY Sandy, she’s looking at you!” he screamed. Sandy did not look back. He kept running until he saw two pink fingers on either side of him.

            They suddenly came together; trapping him in between then he was hoisted in the air and turned to face his captor. She had a look of interest on her face. It was impossible to say if she looked pleased that he had wandered into her clutches, hungry at the prospect of a coming meal, or excited that she had caught him in their brief game of cat and mouse.

            Sandy knew with terrible clarity where he was going. He had sat there listening to her digest that poor guy, his ears pressed against her belly involuntarily. Her lips parted, revealing teeth and a pink tongue on the bottom of her mouth.

            Sandy realized what his destiny had been in life. His sole purpose for existence was to give this girl a fleeting pleasure as she swallowed him whole, like she did with all her victims. In one swift motion, she brought him into her mouth, opening wide to receive him. Then the roof of her mouth pressed down upon him while the tongue pushed him up.

            He was coated with saliva. Her tongue pushed his body towards her throat. He felt soft, warm flesh all around him. Suddenly, she swallowed and the loud noise corresponded with a rush of motion, directed downwards. Sandy was pushed screaming down Melanie’s gullet.

*  *  *

            Foster watched as Melanie held up the two distant figures that he knew to be Jordan and Lila. Pinching them between two fingers she tossed her hair and then popped them in. He distinctly heard her swallow and watched the bulge move down her neck. He refocused on another figure; Sandy sprinted towards him.

            He couldn’t help but think that Sandy was a fast runner, faster than he was by far, but that the giantess was faster. She had turned her head and noticed his progress across the bed. Foster didn’t quite get up but urged Sandy on in word and gesture. He thought himself safe from the giantess’s notice. Still he felt a horrible pang of sympathetic fear for Sandy as she leaned towards Sandy, supporting her gigantic body with one hand and reaching for him with the other.

            Her eyes were alight and her lips were that of one playing a game that they are sure they will win. Foster watched helpless as her fingers pinched Sandy and lifted his body, legs still moving like he was running, into the heavens. She brought him to her mouth and Foster had a ringside seat as her mouth opened wide enough to push in poor Sandy while he was still vertical.

            Then her mouth closed behind him and a moment later he heard her swallow and watched the tell tale bulge of her throat move down her neck. This was now impossible to miss since he was nearly directly under her now. He could of course have looked away but he found himself incapable. There was a sick beauty to it that was both unmistakable and irresistible.

            Foster vaguely remembered descriptions of the Roman gladiatorial arena having the same affect on spectators. Melanie didn’t pull away as Foster had expected her to do after dispatching his friend. Instead she lingered her gaze falling directly upon him. Like so many others before him, Foster was paralyzed with fear and longing when becoming the object of her attention. A delicate hand reached out and caught him up before he could start running.

            She sat up, bringing him to her lips. The perfect lips parted wide. He was inserted into her mouth, teeth were passing above and below him. Strands of saliva were parting about him he looked up and saw the glorious beauty and hideousness of her throat waiting for him.

            Suddenly her throat vibrated, his vision shook his head practically split open as Melanie burped loudly. He was retracted out of her mouth to gaze on the woman who had just ingested three of his friends.

*  *  *

            Melanie grabbed the man running from her and put him into her mouth in a stand-up position. Flattening him out by closing her mouth, she swallowed him whole. He tickled her as he went down. She could even vaguely hear his scream as he was pushed into her belly. There was a lot of commotion coming from her stomach right now. The two people she had already eaten were moving about a lot and she could distinctly feel their every gesture against her stomach.

             Hmm. People hadn’t felt this good since those three guys she had eaten for breakfast that she had put into her doll house. Why was that? Perhaps there was nothing else in her belly to inhibit their motions. Maybe that was it. She had noticed another man around here somewhere, waving the last bit of breakfast on as he had fled.

            Ah, there he was, hiding behind a bit of bedcover. She picked him up and began to insert him into her mouth. It occurred to Melanie at this point that these people might have seen David.

            They were his size. Perhaps they had come into contact. This reason and this reason alone saved Foster from sliding down her gullet to join the three people already well into the digestive process. She had to burp and didn’t pull the new guy out before she belched. “Excuse me,” said Melanie. “I think my appetite is making short work of those little guys in there. With nothing else in my stomach, they’ll probably digest pretty fast.”

            Foster didn’t know what to say to this so he remained silent. “I wonder why you are wandering around my bed this morning?” said Melanie. Foster again said nothing. “You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to. Maybe your friend will.” She reached down under the dresser to where T had thought he would be safe. Unfortunately her fingers found him and he was withdrawn from his alcove.

            “So, do either of you want to let me know what you were doing in my bed?” asked Melanie.  She got noting from the men. “Have either of you seen my friend David? He’s your size.” This got a reaction from both of them. They didn’t say anything but their expression’s changed. Foster became nervous and T became more confident. “You DO know where he is! Tell me please!” She said it more forcefully than someone normally does when one asks for a favor.  

            “Kill us and you’ll never find him!” taunted T. “We’ve got him hidden away. We won’t tell you unless you promise to restore us to our proper size.”

            Melanie considered this for a moment. “I’ll tell you what,” she said after she seemed to think it over. “Tell me where my friend is and I won’t cook you.”

            “Cook us?” parroted Foster nervously.

            “Sure. I’m getting pretty tired of all these raw meals. I could use you nice and hot off the frying pan. How about this, I’ll swallow whoever tells me where David is and I’ll cook the other one.”

            “DON’T tell her Foster!” yelled T.

End Notes:

Considering the massive amount of work I've recently begun putting into the fifth draft, here's the next piece of Draft 4! Do stay tuned for even more awesome announcements soon to come! :D
--TFK

Pages (260 - 270) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

“Okay! Okay! I’ll spill it. Just don’t cook me!” screamed Foster.

            “Damn it Foster!” screamed T, his face red.

            “I don’t want to get cooked!” cried Foster. “I’ll tell, I’ll tell.” Melanie focused on him again, her eyebrows rose in interest. “He’s behind the bed under a pile of books tied up with some dental floss that we found. Lean down and I’ll show you.”

            Melanie did and with Foster’s help she soon discovered poor David. He tried to call out to her but he was still wearing the gag and could not overcome this vocal handicap. He was, however, unmistakably happy at seeing his friend again.

            Melanie smiled at T and T felt like his blood turned to water. She opened wide and popped him in.

            “What?” screamed Foster as he watched Melanie swallow. “You said you were going to cook the one who didn’t tell you.”

            “Oh that, I lied about that,” said Melanie with a laugh. “I like you guys alive when I eat ya’. Thanks for the info pal. I’m gonna enjoy you in my belly.”

            With that she opened her mouth again. Foster was hoisted up to her lips again and appreciated the beauty of the girl’s face one last time before looking into the dark mouth. She quickly set him upon her tongue. Foster watched as the mouth closed in sudden darkness and he was violently thrust over her throat and into her esophagus.

            It was far too violent an experience to happen within such a pretty girl, he thought as he plummeted towards her stomach. 

            Melanie picked up David and brought him to the bathroom. She cut his bonds with nail scissors and unbound his gag. David shook his hands and feet, which were all pins and needles.

            “Boy it’s a good thing that you put that spell on me,” said David. “You know, the one that makes me hard to hurt. I might have been killed with that knock on the head I got from when you accidentally kicked me. My hands might be black with loss of blood besides, after that floss they tied me up with. How many of them did you get?”

            “Five,” said Melanie, looking with concern down at her friend.

            “Good. That’s all of them. They were planning to put your eyes out. I found out about it and was running to tell you but they got me and tied me up so I couldn’t warn you. I was so… wh… worried.”

            David broke down in tears. Melanie’s heart melted. Poor David had been trying to help her and she had accidentally kicked him and caused most of this trouble.

            “Don’t worry David,” she smiled and kissed him. “It’s all right now. I’m right here and we’re both fine. Noting to be frightened about.” She held him to her cheek. “Shall I get you something to eat? I’m sure if you had some food you’d feel better.” Her smile was irresistible and David nodded glumly as he wiped the tears from his eyes. Together they set off for the kitchen, happy to be together again at last.

Chapter Six


 

            Melanie was so happy to have David back, and so was David. She held him tightly to her left breast the entire way up the stairs and into the kitchen, David all the while didn’t complain, in fact he was still in some slight pain from the binds and the kick he received, he was just happy to lay on her breast and hug it with all his being.

            Using a delicate combination of skill and agility, flexibility and sneaky motions, Melanie switched hands and was holding David in her left, still pressing him into her, and freeing her right hand (She was right handed after all). She hummed to David, and rubbed him gently, in an attempt to not only sooth him but sooth her spirit as well. She had almost lost the one thing she enjoyed more than her new past time; she almost lost the greatest thing she had at the moment. Such a loving little guys doesn’t come around so often, and she didn’t know what she would do if she lost him, especially forever.

            She quietly opened the refrigerator and peered inside, shielding her little companion from the cold, as she reached in for a jug, a half gallon of chocolate milk; which she placed on the counter. Then she reached in for some food, and upon finding nothing she wanted, she withdrew her arm, shutting the door.

            David knew Melanie was up to something, but he didn’t care, right now he couldn’t be happier, being pressed into the soft fabric covering an incredible piece of art and beauty that was Melanie. David lapsed into memory.

            Melanie however, wasn’t about to give up quite yet. She pulled out a giant tumbler glass and filled it to the top with chocolate milk, and replaced the milk upon the counter. She moved the glass over to the table and began searching once more for food she couldn’t decide upon.

*  *  *

            David was sitting on the floor in front of the telly, such as many young elementary students do when they first get out of school for the day. He was watching Yu-Gi-Oh, like always. But upon passing the title screen, he noticed he saw the episode the previous day.

            “What?! They played this yesterday! No fair!”

            Upset and temporarily devastated, he began flipping channels. He didn’t have cable, but he had a good number of channels, about sixty in total, or so he believed. So he cycled through them a few times, and found nothing of interest.

            Eventually, he resigned himself to watching the TV guide channel. He did this often, for it was what he considered, ‘The Last Possible Option’ and he watched it often indeed. One half hour from now, on a channel he didn’t watch often, was playing a movie.

            “Oh I love movies!” He said, so he read further. Even though he was a very young person, his intelligence had always been incredibly advanced for a young boy. His expression became googly eyed.

            Being taken aback he looked again, it was one of his favourite shows! Honey we Shrank Ourselves! He really liked that movie, he didn’t know why, but he rather enjoyed it so very much. The movie wasn’t for a while, however, so he ran into his room, and played with his little green army men for the next half hour, being completely lost in the ‘Battle of the Bed’. Which included ‘The Great Green Army’ allied with ‘The Grey Army’ versus ‘The Evil Tan Army’ in an all out war to control the front bed post, the first stepping stone in complete and total room conquest.

            The Grey army was laying out a suppression fire using their heavy machine gunners, and mortar launchers, when all of a sudden a massive explosion took out the entire front line of gunners. The Tan army had pulled out one of their unstoppable unique Tan Tanks, and was advancing right in front of a large battalion of infantrymen.

            The Grey army was severely out gunned, as the tank approached, two gunners were taken out, and troops started retreating behind blanket trenches. Eventually, the Tan army was halted, but was laying a heavy fire upon them including artillery and tank shells. The Grey army seemed doomed. One of their radiomen was trying to contact the Green Army, who was being held back by the Tan Army on the southern front underneath the bed. Fortunately for the Green Army however, they controlled the only helipad in the room, the Tele-Stand, and four plastic apache helicopters, armed with one inch rockets, all lifted off towards the bed together.

            Upon getting there, they were met with bazooka fire and all sorts of guns, but the helicopters simply flew over, dropped their little plastic grenades and fired their missiles at prime targets. Among a glorious explosion, one of the copters went down, but two landed safely behind enemy lines. This successfully cut off the Tan advance, and routed them completely, rendering their army weakened. It also destroyed one of their tanks, completely flipped over taking out a small group of infantry as well.

            Entrenching themselves by digging up the bed blanket, they were determined to hold their spot. But what they didn’t expect was a massive Green T-Rex out of nowhere, which came in and began storming the place up. All bullets fired upon the T-Rex, and after taking out one mortar launcher, fell upon the entire Tan entrenchment, and the ‘Battle of the Bed’ was over.

            “Oh crap! I forgot!” David was so enthralled in the ‘Battle of the Bed’ that he wasn’t watching the time! The movie had started! He raced for the door and tripped on a tank, slamming his head into the wall and rolling over dazed and confused. “Oy…”

            Working his way to his feet, he stealthy worked his way through Tan controlled munitions depots and war factories, and stepped over a communication relay, and left the room. It was a fun, ongoing battle that he really enjoyed, as anyone can tell, going through the room is like stepping into a real battlefield, tanks, infantry, bunkers, entrenchments, sandbags, helicopters, jets, mortars, trees, small burn patches, and what appears to be hundreds of dead soldiers littering the place between the three bases.

            David reached the TV and promptly sat directly under the Tele, and looked up into the best scene of the movie. Known only to David as, the bubble scene. He found it very fun, the idea about floating in a bubble. He saw an absolutely gigantic girl walk by in a skirt, causing the bubble to float around downwards, then a vent… Whoosh! Oh no, here she comes again! Whoosh again! David loved it, the whooshing, and he didn’t know this at the time, but the girl too.

            Right after the pop, was his most favourite part. He never quite understood why, but he loved the idea. Seeing those girls eating all around the camera, the point of view was awesome and unique to David. Never seen before this movie, it was incredible.

*  *  *

            Melanie completed her meal which consisted of a glass of milk and a breakfast burrito. She situated herself until she was comfy, pulled her food up to her and slowly pulled David off from her, who looked up at her and waved. She smiled sweetly and licked him lightly as to replace a kiss, which David very much enjoyed.

            Melanie held David in her open palm in front of her, over her food, as she rested her head on her other hand, and looked at David. “So David, how do you feel?”

            David looked into her huge green eyes and saw so much compassion it was almost overwhelming. “I certainly feel so much better now that I’m back with you and far above those thugs.”

            Melanie giggled at this, and moved David down towards her breasts, “Yea, I am too. You’ll never have to see them again, but you might hear and feel them once more if you want.”

            David didn’t object, and Melanie pulled up her shirt and unveiled her strong stomach, which she pressed David into, and he enjoyed it thoroughly; listening to the sounds of the last ditch efforts of the desperate people within her stomach, and the apparent struggle going on inside from her stomach between what seemed to be a traitor. David enjoyed it, and so did Melanie, who sighed at last, and decided to pull David from her belly and place him onto her plate.

End Notes:

Weare currently 41.1% of the way through editing this book in its entirety. Please send us an email or comment on here if you have any interest in it! More information will come later, we promise!
--TFK

Pages (270 - 280) / 403 by ralf_wolfs
Author's Notes:

Please email us! We want to hear from YOU, our readers/fans!

All our hearts go out to Japan in these hard times.

            “I would add you as an appetizer, but because of present company,” she patted her exposed tummy “I don’t believe it’s a good idea. Besides, I’m hungry, and I’m sure you are too!” David agreed, as Melanie shot him a huge grin.

            Her massive form began to move as she used her strong delicate fingers to pick up the burrito with expert precision. David watched as Melanie lifted the huge elongated mass up to her mouth.

            “This next part will never cease to amaze me, no matter how many times I see it.” Melanie opened her mouth super wide in order to engulf a portion of the burrito. To her, it was probably just larger than the burrito width and height, but to David it was incredibly massive. She proceeded to tear into the mass, and David watched her powerful jaw muscles do their job. As she ripped the food from her mouth, David could see her teeth, tightly clinched; rip through the material like tissue paper.

            She looked down at David and attempted a smile as she opened her mouth to situate her food deeper within, and also put the burrito behind David. She motioned to him to go to the burrito, which David took as his turn to eat. He faced away from Melanie, but could still hear her chewing. What an invigorating sound it was, to hear Melanie in all her glory just masticating something, especially when she filled her mouth as full as she did.

            David knew it would take her some time, so he ventured into the burrito to get some food from it. Taking a piece from an egg, he chowed down on it like he hadn’t eaten in days, which is close to the truth, slightly. He heard the distant swallow of Melanie, a resonating boom of power coming from far away. David took this sign as his cue and made a mad dash into the burrito, climbing over eggs and through little crevices. He felt Melanie’s fingers grip the burrito and lift it.

            Melanie spoke in a playful tone, “I hope you know what you’re doing little guy, I’m very hungry, and I don’t think you are gonna be able to stop me from eating!”

            “Give me your best shot Melanie!” David retorts,

            Melanie gave a small little snort, “Okay, you asked for it.” David watched the opening of the burrito, and felt himself rise quickly and at an angle, he fell backward but didn’t lose sight of the opening. He looked through to see Melanie’s pursed full red lips, glossy with saliva, she opened her mouth, and to David it was like opening the gates to a beautiful heaven. The mass field of her tongue was raised slightly in the back, her teeth shown with sharp dangerous glory, and her throat looked ever so sexy in the way she held her food. Strands of saliva coat her teeth and mouth, as columns broke and massive bulges dripped as she opened her mouth wide. David noticed pieces of chewed food remaining strewn throughout her mouth, as the burrito passed into her mouth.

            David felt the jolt of stopped motion, and he heard something coming at him. Within an instant, the world in front of him disappeared and was replaced by a white wall of marble. A thunderous crack was heard as it happened. It all happened so fast, David was dazed. Plus not to mention the vicinity of it, he could reach out and touched the wall with his foot, it scared him for a second. Maybe it wasn’t a good idea to had egged her on and ventured into her food while she was eating it.

            David heard and both felt and saw the material in front of him pull away, and the shearing of what happened, as the ceiling and floor fall away and were replaced by glorious red lips, which moved down replacing all view, then pulled away. David was bewildered, and when Melanie saw him, she had to quickly cover her mouth to prevent spewing, she thought it was hilarious. She removed her hand and, with a huge smile, made a very good show and racket for David with her mouth. It was worth it.

            All David could see was her mouth, all David could hear was her masticating the food, complete and total destruction was taking place in her mouth, her teeth sheering and crushing the food, mashing, ripping, tearing, crushing everything into a fine paste of unrecognizable size and shape. Saliva was more prevalent now than ever before David witnessed, and it was very amazing. Melanie tilted her head back and gulped hard, forcing the large shipment of food she just ingested.

            “Phew, I think I need a drink! Eat up David; I’m taking a very short break.” David saw Melanie look away, and then tilt her head back again. He couldn’t see what she was doing, but he instantly knew what. Her throat bulged, and an incredible sound emanated from it.

            Melanie had picked up her glass of chocolate milk, and pushed it up to her mouth and opened her throat up as best she could. She was going to gulp as much as she could in one breath, and that had been known to be quite a show as she’s been told by many people, so she kept David near her throat.

            David ate subconsciously, filling himself up until he could hold no more. As he was mesmerized yet again by Melanie’s body. She was gulping, and this must have been the most vigorous gulping she had ever done with him. Rapid explosions of force, loud booms from her throat, her neck bulging and dodging about as it raced up down in and out, up down in and out, again and again. It seemed like it wouldn’t stop, until finally they became forced, she stopped and took in a deep breath.

            Melanie panted for a short time, and admired her handiwork at the cup, half empty, a new record! Perhaps it was that she was then entertaining someone she loved that she worked thrice as hard. “Phew, a new record David, look!” She moved the burrito over the cup and tilted it in until David looked over the edge, it must have been one hell of a long drop, it looked like you could fit two burritos into it, and it was half empty!

            “Jesus Melanie! Amazing!!” David applauded Melanie, and she smiled to herself, and put the burrito down, and let David out.

            “Oh thanks, you’re so sweet!” She smiled to him this time, and picked up the remains of the burrito and stuffed it into her mouth.

            The rest of the meal was rather the same as before, consisting of her chewing ravenously at the last bit of burrito David once sought shelter in, and then her picking David up and tilting the tumbler, letting David drink, before Melanie gulped the rest of it down.

            David himself was very content. He watched Melanie as she leaned back and exposed her belly, lifting her shirt all the way up to her chest, leaving almost no material left touching her skin beneath her lowest bra line, and David did like the view. Amazing, David thought.

            “Well that was fun eh David? I’m quite full now, maybe it’s time for some rest?” David nodded, as Melanie patted her full belly, neither of them the wiser of what was going on deep within her.

*  *  *

            Within Melanie’s stomach was mass chaos. It was churning and rumbling, growling and squelching. All manner of unearthly sounds, noises, smells and sights were taking place within Melanie’s destructive stomach. Among all of Melanie’s noises, were alien noises. Screaming

            A few voices, a few male and one female, were all screaming, and yelling in absolute terror. Chaos and pandemonium were taking place, as her belly rumbled and churned, they were all being pushed around by Melanie’s food. Massive flotillas of chewed unrecognizable masses floated to and fro, and even more came piling down on top of them. The girl almost drowned, as it pushed her under the acids. When she surfaced, she bumped into Jordan, and let out a deafening cry and hugged him, and he hugged her back.

            T and Foster on the other hand, could care less about their situation, as they were too busy trying to drown one another, T for Foster selling them out, and Foster for T trying to kill him. Melanie’s stomach was in full swing as it digested her meals. When suddenly, her throat opened up and in poured thousands upon thousands of blackish brown liquid, which quickly began to fill her stomach, and make the entire place incredibly cold.

            The screams were quieted, and out decibel’d by the constant boom of Melanie’s throat and the sound of rushing liquid. All was lost, their plan failed, and they were all going to pay the price, and fulfill their ultimate destiny.

*  *  *

            David looked at Melanie’s expansive body, her massive chest looming northwards, her incredible stomach stretching southwards, and her hips, wrapped in her lose fitting pajama bottoms. Melanie arched her back and knocked David off the table.

            “Keroomphh!” David mumbled as Melanie’s hand suddenly assailed him unexpectedly, pushing him off the table and in the direction of her body. David landed softly on the fabric of her pajamas, right in the privacy area! David noticed this quickly, and didn’t know what to do. Melanie giggled at him.

            “It’s okay, I meant to do that, now come on, climb onto my tummy and hang on.” David couldn’t see her face, and began to climb very carefully, not wanting to do anything bad. Once he touched her skin, and quickly scrambled up to her belly button and buried himself as best as he could. Melanie cupped her hand over him and began moving, David could feel it.

            He felt the land beneath him cushion and fold up, and then stretch out as Gravity changed again. When Melanie removed her hand, she was lying on the couch, again her shirt now covering him completely. “Now David, I’m going to sleep for short while, be a good boy now.”

*  *  *

            David was excited. As he laid on Melanie’s smooth, strong belly, he listened to her stomach do its thing, digesting the remains of her last meal.   It was making quite some noise in there, giving her belly a run for its money. And David was sure pleased. The gentle rise and fall of her body was soothing to David, and he loved every bit of it.  He was warmed by her body, lulled by her stomach, and covered by her shirt.

            Melanie had on a shirt that went all the way down to her waist, and surprisingly it wasn’t super tight like the rest of her clothing.

            David was a good boy, but he was a boy, and Melanie was a girl. When David felt Melanie fall into deep sleep, which wasn’t that hard to tell, he knew he was all alone, metaphorically speaking of course. So David got up, and surveyed his playground.

            The fabric was resting atop his head, and Melanie’s tan huge belly was beneath his feet. He was right next to her Naval, and it looked so pretty. David decided, it was time to go north.

            David couldn’t see very far, because the fabric was falling all around him, and only his body made a tiny tent, but because of the perfect contours and lines of Melanie’s belly, he knew where he was going, up. He continued until the clothing stopped falling down all the way, until he took one more step, and was blown away.

            The curtain of the shirt lifted away as he stepped into Melanie’s chest. He was right next to her massive breasts, which were quite a bit taller than him. Her breasts were covered in a very rigid bra, and stood like bluish pillars of glory, that were peaked at the top, and crowned on the bottom. David could see no flesh next to him, but he could feel plenty.

            David took the pleasure of leaning up against Melanie’s left breast, and it felt wonderful. It wasn’t yielding at all, like her flesh would have been, and it smelled heavenly. David extended his arms and wrapped them around her breast as far as they could go, which wasn’t very far at all. David was in a state of euphoria, and as such he soon fell over, and went to sleep.

            Melanie however, was in a dream at the time David was caressing her breast, she smiled in her sleep, for what, is unknown.

*  *  *

            Many days had passed since Melanie had last eaten a person. She was craving human flesh; she had recently begun to chew more and more of her victims, whether it be by killing them in one bite, and masticating them completely, or slowly chewing them to a bloody pulp and brutally sending them to her awaiting stomach.   She was a cruel but a reasonable person when she had fun in her hands.   If she had a previous relationship with a person that had hurt her, she would hurt them in turn, by chewing on them little bit by little bit, causing them much pain before swallowing them and letting them die in her belly.

            However if Melanie didn’t know them, or they pleased her in one way or another, and she didn’t want to hurt them, but craved to feel the crack of bones in her mouth, she would kill them quickly before they knew what was going to happen.

            Melanie did the following in the past weeks. Melanie had found a boy she had dated the year before, he cheated on her and would hurt her all the time, she didn’t physically hurt him at first, but made him hurt himself.  He would run around her as she stood and threaten him, or while she laid down she would tease him with food having him run all around and over her, causing him great physical and mental pain.

            Eventually, she took him into her mouth and chewed very slowly. Opening her mouth, positioning him up on her back teeth, and slowly pushing down, letting him feel like he was strong enough to keep her bite from killing him, only to have him lose and become crushed. However this didn’t kill him, just mangled a few limbs, and in which time, she repeated a few times, always loving the sudden crunch of a bone or crack of the ligament. Eventually, she swallowed his mangled form, and let him die a slow and painful death in the pit of her stomach.

            Melanie did that a few times, to enemies of hers, or people she hated, or if just someone was in the wrong place at the wrong time and was rude to her.

End Notes:

We are currently 48.75% done with Draft 5. We have changed the name of the book and of all the main characters. We've added three new scenes and refined all of the dialogue and descriptions up to that point. On top of that we have completely rewritten all of Chapter 1, an astounding 14% of the novel in its own right. With an extra 115 pages (and we're only 48.75% done!) of new content, Draft 5 will be final and a whole new giantess experience! Please send us an email to ralf_wolfs[at]yahoo[dot]com or hkorhal[at]yahoo.com if you have any comments or questions!


We look forward to hearing from you!
--TFK

Pages (280 - 290) / 403 by ralf_wolfs
Author's Notes:

Good luck Japan!

            David however, was not forgotten. He mostly replaced her chewing gum, and he loved it. It was like a very eccentric way of getting a massage. In some cases, he was placed in her mouth, wrapped in gum; though it made it hard to breathe and was a mess getting cleaned up or out of her mouth, it was one hell of a fun ride each time, and David never got tired of it, and neither did Melanie.

            Eventually however, things began to slow down, because something was about to happen. School was approaching! David didn’t care about school when compared to Melanie, even though he loved it. Melanie however, didn’t like school at all, rather she abhorred every minute of it, but regardless she had to go. So she decided she would bring David along with her.

            Still, many days have gone by since she last ate someone, and she was beginning to want. It was the first day of school, and she then had the ability to scout out potential meals. However she didn’t think she could get any at school on the first day, but she would do her best.

            She dressed in a light blue tank top, and jean Capri’s that ended just above her knee. Her clothing again, was tight as always, and showed off her body nicely. She also made certain her belly was covered, because she could not show off that part of her body at school. However much she disliked and the many people at the school did as well, it was part of the school dress code, and she followed it. However, many do say Melanie is one of the few girls that test the dress code, and stretch it to its very limit. . .

*  * *

            David was sitting in Melanie’s purse, her hand was in it and she was playing with him, sort of rubbing him absent mindedly as she was sitting through the most boring stuff she could think of. Being the first day in all, everyone had class meetings, ‘welcome back’ and what not. Boring, pointless stuff, she had no need for.  So she brought David along and was spending more attention playing with him while staring where she was supposed to.

            David on the other hand, was having fun, and going through all sorts of exercise. Sometimes he’d be running around her hand as she tried to knock him over or grab him. Other times he would be lying down on her fingers as she stroked him. This both proved to be very pleasing to both parties, as they spent more time doing that than any other activity.

            David could tell how bored Melanie must have been, he couldn’t see much of her, just her hand, and a bit of her wrist. The rest of her body was out of sight, which he didn’t enjoy, but understood it. He heard the endless droning of people outside, and when Melanie would get up to walk, it wasn’t such a pleasant ride when she did. But it was indeed a half day, and he knew lunch was coming up soon.

            After seventh period ended, an assembly, in which senior cheer leaders would do a jig, people would get up and rap on stage, and the principal came out and gave an overly rehearsed speech. Melanie was in the back, and she pulled David out and put him in her lap. She had her purse on her right, so she cupped her hands around David, and let him rest for a few minutes, while adjusting his eyes to the light, before picking him up again.

            She brought him up to her shoulder and used her hair to create a canopy around him, shielding him from view from all around. Melanie was on the top row, furthest from the speaker, so there weren’t too many people up there.

            “I’m glad the day is almost over, I’m starving!” Melanie said with emphasis quietly to David. He agreed, and asked her;

            “So then, how are you going to get some people? If you’re going to get someone today that is.”

            “Oh yes, I am, I’ve got some ideas on who I want to get. It’s not a good day to be a freshman.”

            “So, when and how?” David was curious.

            “Well… I have got some ideas, today everyone leaves early, and only freshmen have a  full day, while we have a half day. No one really cares; everyone just wants to go home. What if, we stay behind? It’s an all I can eat freshmen buffet!”

            “Ah.”

            After sitting for a few minutes, Melanie swallowed and muttered to David, “Hey David, I don’t know if you noticed, but I’ve been doing some studying.”

            “You have? On something new?”

            “Yes.”

            “What is it? If I may ask?”

            “You can, I’ve been reading more of my book, and I think I’ve learned a new spell. I can cast what is called a shade.”

            “Ooooh, what is that?”

            “Well… The shade is like an entity no one can see, and it shields an object, or in this case a person, from detection, or being seen or heard. If I cast that on you, I believe, I can make it so no one can see you, at all.”

            “That sounds pretty cool, but if they can’t see me, and don’t know I’m there, what stops them from doing something that could hurt me?”

            “The shade will go into their subconscious, and keep them from doing that. It’s pretty advanced stuff, and it doesn’t make all that much sense, but what I can take from it, it protects the casted object or person from all things related to other people. Only one spell can see through a shade, and I haven’t figured that part out yet. It’s in a different, runic language.” Melanie shrugged, and almost knocked David off her shoulder.

            Melanie didn’t notice, but David caught a hold of himself by grabbing onto the tight shirt fabric on Melanie’s collar, and saved himself. “So? What are you going to do?”

            “This,” Melanie reached up and picked up David, and held him in the air, and acted as if she were stretching. David almost had a heart attack; he was in the air in public! He could be seen! When Melanie brought him back down to her face, she smiled. “Have fun?”

            “Why’d you do that?” David asked as he was replaced on Melanie’s shoulder.

            “Because, I was just testin it out, eventually, I’ll do it again without tellin ya. But I’ve cast a shade on you. Only I can see you, how cool is that?”

            “Well that’s pretty nice. What else are you going to do with that?”

            “Oh, ill cast it on myself later, and go seduce some young kid, and then it’ll be lunch time! Maybe I’ll even have a picnic. Who knows? It’s almost time though, the principal just said good bye.”

            As the Audience was getting up to leave, Melanie placed David in her bag, and told him her plan. It was pretty simple, he was just going to sit in there, and try not to make any noise, while Melanie would try to go find some lunch.

            Melanie situated herself, made sure she was presentable, pushed her hair back behind her head, and followed the crowd of students now leaving the auditorium, to go for the lunch room, and busses. Melanie started scouting. She followed the masses of people out towards the cafeteria, and started looking for lone kids, or groups of people that looked younger. It was quite easy to figure things out, she had a growth spurt over the summer, so she now stood just shy of six foot tall (and her doctors said she was absolutely done growing, this time for sure, even though that’s what they said last time), and these freshmen were all really, really short to her. She even saw one who must have been four foot!

            He looks so adorable! She thought as she eyed him leaving in the opposite direction. She saw someone who looked like a freshmen, he was a lot shorter than her, and a perfect target! she thought to herself. She followed him at a good distance. He looked to be alone, a kid who didn’t seem to know anyone, and was new to the whole idea of being a freshmen. He was reading a paper, probably his schedule, when Melanie walked up to him.

            “Hiya!” She said in her sweetest voice.

            The kid looked up from the paper, and didn’t expect to see a girl, or even hear one for that matter. He was startled. He looked up at Melanie’s face, and didn’t quite know what to say.

            “I’m Melanie, what’s your name?” She said holding out her hand.

            He kind of stuttered for a minute, stumbling over a vocabulary that just went on vacation. “I uh…uh, I’m Josh.” He reached for her hand and took hold of it shyly. She gripped him and shook it. Oh god! She’s so soft!

            “Nice to meet you Josh. Like I said, I am Melanie. A senior. What year are you?”

            “I am uhh… Oh yea, a freshman.”

            Perfect! Melanie thought. “So how do you like it so far here in High school?” She smiled,

            “It’s alright, it seems. I’m kinda scared of being a Freshmen in all, apparently there’s some kinda Freshmen Hunt that goes on around here, and I don’t want to be caught. You know, I don’t wanna get hurt.”

            “Oh that’s horrible, never thought that actually happened here!” She gave Josh a quick hug, caught him completely off guard. Melanie being so much taller than him and he being so short and so unsuspecting. He didn’t even come up to Melanie’s shoulder!  “You can hang out with me if you want.” She said as she let go of him. He turned a shade of pink.

            “Sure, I wouldn’t mind.” Melanie giggled at this and put her arm around him, pulling him close to her body.

            “Do you know your way around here? No? I wouldn’t think so, since it’s your first day. Here, let’s walk, let’s talk.” Melanie led him on as they talked. She kept him close with her arm around him, holding him firmly, making sure he walked close enough to brush up against her.

            She was trying pretty hard to seduce him, in a way, and so far it was working. David didn’t know what was going on; he just knew Melanie had been talking with someone for a while.

            Melanie showed Josh around, pointing out key features of the school, all while leading him towards the less traveled parts, the back of the school. She figured she could take him somewhere no one would see, and shrink him there. Then she could either eat him then or go find someone else.

            She succeeded in maneuvering him to a vending machine where they both bought something. Melanie made sure to keep his attention while talking, and while they walked together down the hall she told him a few of her stories as a freshman. Eventually they made it to an alcove where no one was at, it was in the science hall. No one in their right mind would go down here willingly. She told him of her classes here, and eventually they stopped.

            “So, what do ya think?” Melanie gulped the last bit of her food, leaving some in the wrapper and pushing it into her bag for David.

            “Well, it seems like a cool school. If I am remembering correctly, freshmen have a full day and you would have to go home right? Will I see you tomorrow?”

            “Umm… Well, to be honest, I’m not going home. And sure, you’ll see me tomorrow. What kind of classes do you have, may I see your schedule?”

            “Sure,” Josh had put his stuff away in a side bag, and had to put it down to go get it. He put the bag on the ground and turned away from Melanie and kneeled down to go look for it. In this position he was just above her knee, and Melanie stepped back.

            Here goes. Melanie made sure no one was around, and she began to cast her spells. First her shade, which she made sure to start earlier, and now to shrink Josh.

            “Found it!” Josh held the paper up as he began putting stuff away; Melanie however, was a bit too quick. She said her little incantation and a quick little flash and Josh was no more. All that remained was a little kid on the floor hunched over a tiny, tiny bag. Josh noticed right quick what happened.

            He looked up, absolutely freaked out, and looked around. Behind him he heard a sound, a foot step. He looked behind him and he saw Melanie, she looked as if she were a thousand feet high from his point of view! Melanie crouched next to him and put her knee on the ground behind him. Using her delicate fingers, she scooped Josh up leaving his bag. Josh wasn’t aware he left his bag; he was competently in a trance.

            As Melanie stood up, she located the bag, and crushed it with all her weight, a series of crunches and pops were heard and she kicked it into the corner. “Melanie?” He looked up at her. Finally, she returned her attention to him.

            “Hi Josh! How do you like your new height?”

            “Did you… Wha?... What did you do to me?”

            “Why, I shrank you silly!”

            “Why?”

            “I wanted someone to play with and someone as cute as you too.”

            “But, are you going to let me go?”

            “Maybe, I don’t know.”

            “You have to let me go! You’re so pretty and soft!”

            “Oh thank you,” Melanie smiled at him and kissed him very lightly. She looked for her bag, unzipped the side pocket (David was in the main center pocket), and deposited her new found catch. “Don’t go anywhere, we are gonna have so much fun together!”

            “Melanie!” Josh screamed, as she zipped her pouch closed.

            “Now that was fun, I need to go find some more people! I’m really, really hungry!” Melanie said to herself quietly. She made sure no one was watching, and she went back to the cafeteria.

            Once there, she searched and searched, not finding anyone else like her current catch. Everyone had friends, or at least were part of a group. Hmm… Maybe a group then. Melanie thought to herself, as she walked to the corner of the cafeteria, and found a group of young boys, who were all sitting at a table, laughing and talking.

            “Hey boys.” Melanie said as she walked up to the end of the table, putting her hands on the table and leaning her body up against it, trying to put her body on display again. There was a general disbelief. A tall girl who looked like a senior was talking to them? Stellar!

End Notes:

We've received a few pieces of email from everyone; thank you if you sent some! If you haven't, do think about it! If you have any questions regarding anything about the story, upcoming releases, etc. Let us know! We are 56.3% complete with Draft 5! --TFK

Pages (290 - 300) / 403 by ralf_wolfs

            After a few seconds of gawping, one spoke up, “Hey. Who’re you?”

            “I’m Melanie, a senior here. Who are all of you?”

            There were a few boys here, five in total, all of whom looked like friends and freshmen. They went around the table and introduced themselves. Trevor, a freshman from a southern middle school, who had blonde hair and was into science. Troy, another freshman from the same southern middle school, had black hair and was hoping to join the football team. James, a sophomore, was on the football team, and was going to get Troy on the team. Tray, who was a very short blond haired freshman, said he liked games. And Steve, a freshmen who had red hair, was in to girls he said.

            “Hehe, cute.” Melanie giggled after Steve introduced himself. “So what are you all planning to do for the rest of lunch?” Melanie asked.

            “Well, we were just going to sit here, weren’t we?” Said Troy, as he looked for encouragement from the others, and found no such thing.

            “Hmm… Sounds kind of boring, why not come have lunch with me boys? I’ve got a perfect place we could go have lunch and get to know one another better.”

            “Right on, I’m coming, who else?” Said Steve, and the rest came round and followed.

            Melanie led them towards the science hall, and pointed out where they were going. Troy and James were on Melanie’s left, Steve and Trevor on her right, and the really short kid Tray, was walking under her arm on the right. Only James was tall enough to look into her eyes without looking up or down, everyone else was pretty short. Tray happened to be even shorter than Josh was, and Melanie rather liked that.

            They talked while they walked, no one mentioned Tray, but everyone was jealous of him, Melanie seemed to like him more than the rest of them, as she was almost hugging him the entire way to the destination. Melanie didn’t care, she did like Tray, he was adorable, cute, and just so loveable. That hurt Tray’s pride, but all was left quiet.

            “So where are you taking us Melanie?” Asked Tray, without looking up in order to avoid the risk of crashing into Melanie’s girl parts.

            “Wouldn’t you guys like to know?” She hugged Tray, pressing herself all over him, and pushing him into her bust and hip. Tray turned a darker colour. But not like Josh, oh no, Josh was alone; Tray had all his friends around him. He turned a very violet shade of pink. “I’m taking you to where I’m going to have lunch today. Outside under the Tree right out there, I hope that’s alright, right guys?”

            There wasn’t any objection, just a lot of agreeing. Eventually they all got to the Tree, and Melanie told them all to sit down, and they all did. A question began to arise, as they all had their lunches, but it didn’t look like Melanie had any. “Where’s your food? Aren’t you going to have something to eat?”

            “Why yes! And I must tell you the truth, it’s going to be you all!” She said with a big grin.

            There was general dismissal, and they all laughed, and made fun of that statement. Little did they know, it was true. Melanie raised her hands above her head, and murmured something. A shadow fell in a small circle around her and the tree, covering them all, and disappearing. Melanie just summoned a shade.

            “Woah, what was that Melanie?”

            “Freak cloud?” She shrugged. And kept casting spells, the next one being her most favourite. A flash and all the boys and their plates were gone. There was a quick panic, as everyone started yelling and running all over the place. “Oh, you hurt my feelings guys. I thought you liked me!” At that, Steve stopped, and looked over at her. She was huge!

            Melanie stepped towards them, and started collecting kids. Tray had stopped next to Steve and Troy, everyone else had scattered, running full tilt. Melanie quickly over stepped them, and collected them, she dumped them next to Tray, Troy, and Steve.

            “Now then, let me get a friend I just met,” She unzipped the side pouch, and pulled out Josh, and set him next to them. “Now I bet you are wondering why I brought you all here.” She said while pulling out David and letting him join them, all of whom were actually shorter than he was.

            “You’re going to eat us! You said it yourself!” Shouted James.

            “Oh no, don’t be so hasty there James! I wouldn’t do that to a friend… Unless I was really hungry!” She grinned and Tray laughed. Melanie however, was starving, and tried to shield her stomach, so they didn’t hear it groan in anticipation.

            “So then why did you bring us here Melanie?” Asked Josh.

            “As I told you Josh, I get lonely, so I want someone to play with. And I hope you all don’t mind, but I want to play with you all!”

            “But why shrink us?” Troy asked. Steve nudged Troy.

            “Dude, who cares, a chick this hot? Let’s play along, maybe we’ll have some fun!”

            “You are quite right there Steve! I plan on having fun with you guys, and I hope you will have fun with me as well. After all, we’re all friends here, right? Oh yea! I just remembered, you all don’t know most of each other. This is David, Josh, Troy, Tray, James, Steve and Trevor! Now get acquainted with everyone, while I get things set up. And oh yea, you guys won’t have to worry about going to school or anything for the rest of the day, I’ll make sure everyone is taken care of and no one gets into trouble. Consider this a free day off, and a welcome to High School!”

            Steve was excited, Tray was happy, and Troy was skeptical. David knew what was going on, and Josh was scared. Trevor was mellow, and James was hyped. In his time as a freshman, this never happened to him. He was pretty lucky he thought!

            Melanie reached into her purse and pulled out some gum, and started chewing on it while she rummaged through her purse. She didn’t chew carefully, just normally, and it generated quite a constant ambiance for the young boys at her feet. While she was doing so, she stepped over them and sat down cross legged in front of them. Tray and Steve took advantage of their vantage point, and got in a good look at Melanie, and Steve whistled. David nudged him, “Be polite,”

            “Yea, sorry.” Steve turned back to the group. David however, had no interest in hearing everyone’s life story; he was interested in listening to Melanie. Melanie eventually found it and pulled it out. It was a little game board.

            “Hey guys, I found it.” She unfolded it, and it became huge, she began to lay it overtop of them, and everyone scurried out from under it. It was a giant chess board, or checker board, you can never tell. “We’re gonna play some games before we go home. I hope you all wouldn’t mind, if I take you back to my house after we’re done here?”

            No one bocked her idea, and so it was set. “So what are we going to play Melanie?” was the general question. Melanie looked at them, counted… Seven.

            “Alright, so there is seven of you, and one of me. Normally it would be a good idea for you all to team against me, but since there is such a size difference, I’ll let you guys go against each other.” Melanie propped herself up and scooted out, until she was laying on her side facing the board, her head a half an arm’s length above the board. Her hair fell down all behind her and around her arm. She continued chewing, putting on a nice show. While she did so, she collected all their food trays, and crushed them in her hand and tossed them a good twenty feet from her.

            “Okay, so what would you guys like to do? You’ve got my board here, little squares, and me. What’s on your mind?”

            “Why don’t we play something like battleship? And if you have the actual game at home, we can play that?” David asked.

            Melanie nodded, and someone else spoke up. “What about checkers?” “Chess?” “Backgammon!” “Connect four?” “Snakes and ladders!”

            “Alright, alright!” Melanie said settling them down. “There’s some pretty good ideas, let’s do Battleship when we get home. How’s that sound guys?” General nods. “Alright, how about, let’s play snakes and ladders!”

            There were some cheers, “But how? We don’t have the right board.”

            “Aw, your right. Oh well no matter, I hope you all don’t mind, but I’ll be the board for you guys. And you guys can pick a number between one and five, and you can move a certain number of spaces based on how far away you are from my number!”

            There were more agreements. Melanie lined them all up on one side, and sat up again, this time on the other side of the board, farthest from them. “Alright guys, you are gonna start on that side,” she pointed, “And work your way across here,” she drew with her finger, “And make it here! And if you make it here, you get a prize. If you step on a snake or a ladder, you move up or down, and I’ll tell you which! Sound like fun guys?”

            Time was already passing rather quickly. Lunch had been over for some time, and the end of the day was going to be on them in an hour, so they have enough time for one game. “Alright, who wants to go first?” Tray raised his hand fastest, and Steve almost shoved him.

            “Be nice,” Melanie said, and Steve looked away. “Now, everyone choose a number and keep it to yourself. What is your number Tray?”

            “Four.”

            “Alright, you move here,” Melanie pointed four spaces ahead. She then motioned to Steve, who was next, he picked four, and Melanie moved him five spaces, then David, who had three, and moved two, and so on and so on. The game continued like this for two rounds, when Troy apparently landed on a special square. “Shoot!” Everyone looked up at her. She picked up Troy, threw him into the air a bit, moved her head under him, as he panicked he screeched, Melanie puckered her lips and Troy landed right in-between them.

            Embraced in some kind of odd kiss, she touched him with her tongue and pushed him over her chin, until he fell into her hand, she placed him twenty squares up the board. “What was that?!” Troy asked in delirium.

            “You landed on a ladder my friend! So you gained some height!” The rest of the party clapped. This happened six more times, to six of the seven, David was left out. Eventually, when it seemed David was about to win, he stepped on the square that was the next one to win, and he fell into a snake.

            Melanie stopped chewing and shoved her gum into her cheek, bent down and clamped her teeth down on David, encompassing him in her mouth, her lips sucked him in. There was a small cry that came from a few of the other players, but his was settled as Melanie leaned over the board, almost knocking everyone over with her chest, and kissed the board. Her lips parted, and her mouth opened, as she leaned up, massive strands of saliva stuck to David and the board, and as she sat up, she sucked in some saliva, licked her lips, and resumed chewing.

            “Woah.” Said David, and a few of the other players had the same reaction.

            “That my friends, is a snake. I grab you with my mouth, and move you down. Hope that doesn’t bother anyone.”

            Trevor was a little scared for his life, but they all continued playing, Tray, Steve, and James got snaked twice, Trevor and Josh got snaked once, and David got snaked six times, over and over again. Everyone also got laddered a few times. Until finally, David was the last one off the board. Everyone who won got placed between Melanie’s legs as she saw with the board in-between them after a while, and no one complained. Everyone loved it.

            “So how did you all like that game?” She said smiling down at them all between her legs. Not all eyes were looking up at hers, but that was okay.

            “That was incredible Melanie!” Was the standard reaction. Melanie laughed. But she was starving and these tasty treats were to be saved for later, she decided. She had to go find someone else. She dried everyone off with her shirt, letting everyone who wasn’t getting dried a great view up her shirt at her strong tanned stomach.

            “Alright guys, we gotta get going home, it’s almost time. Now you all get to spend some time in my purse, so play nice alright? When we get home, we can play more games!”

            There was much chatter as Melanie moved them all into the purse, and picked up her mess. She made sure there was nothing left behind. She said good bye to them all and zipped it up, but she left a light on inside her purse, so they could see.

            Melanie however, decided it was time to eat, as she was having a hell of a time keeping her stomach quiet. So she walked the halls, and found a strong looking teen, who was only about four inches shorter than her. She introduced herself to him, and he turned out to be a junior. They talked as they walked out to the car lot, and Melanie convinced him to come with her, so she could show off her car.

            While he was looking around her car, Melanie cast her spell on him, and he disappeared. He wasn’t expecting it, and much like the first guy she ever shrank, she scooped him up threatening of bugs. She cupped her hands around him, cooing to him, as she sat down in her car, putting her purse in her passenger side seat, she held him in front of her face. “Oohhh, you look like a strong little guy. Did you ever do weights?”

            “Woah girl! What have you done to me!? Put me down!”

            “Oh no, that’s not polite! You should always respect a lady.”

            “Screw that! What did you do to me?!”

End Notes:

As we approach April we near the second true milestone in the final verification of this novel. We're now more than 66% of the way done, and our artist should be finish any day now.

Exciting things are soon to come!
--TFK

Pages (300 - 310) / 403 by ralf_wolfs
“Oh come now, we can’t have that. Or I might have to put you back where I found you. Or better yet…” She lowered him a little, just as her stomach started to roar. “Oh yes, that sounds like a good idea. I hope you two can be good friends.”
“What?”
Melanie held him over her head, and gripped him with two fingers, and dangled him in front of her face. She opened her mouth and licked him, leaving a trail of saliva from him to her lip.
“Oh man that’s horrible! What are you doing you witch?!”
“Now, name calling is not polite. You hear me?” She made sure to speak very loudly to him, and blow him around, and finally, she blew on him, and he shut up real quick. She opened her mouth again, and her tongue danced around him, licking him around both sides, and slowly dragging him into her mouth. When he saw what was coming, he started to scream.
She quickly drew him in and shut her mouth. She was salivating, a very large sum of spit was collecting in her mouth. This was what she called fun. She sucked on him for a good minute, while starting the car, and played with him on her teeth and check, pushing him to and fro with her tongue.
As she drove, she kept playing with him and finally, at a stop light, she tilted her head and swallowed. She felt him squirm and scream all the way down her throat and into her stomach. When the light turned green, he had entered her stomach, and she patted it, as she continued to drive home.
Not near enough for a hungry girl like her, but as she looked to her right, there was plenty of food in the bad, and plenty more all around her.
Melanie arrived home and went through her purse after getting back to her room. Her thoughts kept coming back to the little fellow who was in her stomach. He had stopped moving long ago. Really, his body was not substantial enough to have been considered a meal. She spread out the six high-school lowerclassmen on her desk plus David.
To these she added two other high schoolers, who happened to be Seniors, one named Herb who was an English exchange student, and his friend named Joe. They had been crossing a crosswalk together when Melanie spotted the two of them. Both were quite attractive and she had lured them both into the car by offering a ride to wherever they wanted to go. When they witnessed the beauty in the car, asking them if she could give them a lift, they had readily agreed.
Placing these last two on the desk she winked at them. "There. I gave you a lift, as promised." She threw her head back and laughed. It was a genuinely warm, rich laugh that put the two newcomers at their ease.
"Now fellas," Melanie started. "You might think I'm immature to simply grab cute guys off the street to amuse myself with but I have to be honest. I really can't live with the possibility of a future without you guys."
"You mean you're holding us hostage?" asked James. David nudged him with his elbow.
"No, no James. Who could hold you hostage?" asked Melanie. "You're too cute. Now if I remember correctly, we met during lunch. I guess we got too caught up with our Snakes and Ladders game but none of us ate anything. I feel like I could eat the entire freshman class."
"You see! She does want to eat us!" said James, a quiver in his voice.
"I was going to say," said Melanie, who paused to focus her attention on James. James let out an ‘Eep.’ and took a few steps closer to Troy, who was nearest to him. "That you could each name a favorite food and I would go get it for you. Just one apiece please as there are so many of you."
Her stomach growled. She gave a sheepish grin. James still looked a bit nervous but Troy pushed him, laughing. "Keep acting like that man, and she just might decide you'd make a good meal."
"Might decide?" asked Melanie. "I've already decided. I'm eating James first."
She and Troy laughed loudly and everyone joined in. Even James managed a nervous laugh although they all could tell his heart wasn't in it. James's laugh froze in his throat when Melanie looked back at him and winked, quickly so those that noticed might not be suspicious. It was the cue that Fear had been waiting for and pounced upon the poor laddie. He began to shake.
"Now what will everyone want for lunch?" Melanie asked slyly.
Steve walked up closer to Melanie's face, bold as a badger. "I would like," he said with a confident air, "chocolate syrup! Enough to take a bath in!"
Everyone had a good laugh at that too. "Well, someone's ordering dessert before he's had a proper meal. Shame on you." Steve blushed but tried to shrug.
"Who's next?"
"Me," said Trey. "I want a raspberry juice."
"One of my favorites," Melanie said approvingly.
"I would like a pineapple," said Troy. "A big bowl of it.”
"And for you, Josh? What would you like?"
"Some soup please. I don't think I could keep anything else down." James pointed to Josh and nodded. "Me too."
Melanie nodded. “I think that's enough food. Sorry guys but you'll have to wait.” She picked up Herb and Joe and placed them in a bowl upon her shelf. They would have a fine view from there.
Hurrying from the room she returned a few moments later with a tray of food. On it was a bowl of soup, a small dish of pineapple, a glass of raspberry juice and a bottle of chocolate syrup.
"Now let's see," said the young woman. "I think we should all be sure to have some fruit so what do you say to pineapple?"
The young men hopped closer to the dish. Melanie obligingly sliced off small pieces of the fruit that were nearly as large as a pineapple to the miniature people. Melanie took three of the large pineapple slices (each one containing more mass than any one of her tiny friends) and ate them at once. James watched apprehensive as her fork moved back towards the plate of fruit. Melanie noticed him watching and was unable to resist a tease. She winked again and poked at him with her fork (although being careful to come up short of impaling him). Then she stabbed another piece of fruit and continued as if she had done nothing out of the ordinary.
James's heart seemed to be somewhere in his throat and beating a mile a minute. He tried to eat what he could of the snack but was having a rough time feeling comfortable.
Standing next to him, Troy was devouring his piece of fruit like a hungry shark. It had been a long time since they'd eaten after all.
Steve was looking up at Melanie with an expression of fanatical devotion. He gazed with eager anticipation as another piece of pineapple the size of a bolder was pushed over her larynx. This was not lost on Melanie, who smiled widely at the red head.
Trevor and Trey were currently working together to pick up an entire piece of pineapple. Positioned on either side of the produce, they counted to three and heaved. They achieved elevating the object so it was just above the ground before they lost their grip on the slippery fruit and had to start over.
Everyone was wondering what they were trying to accomplish. When the question was put to them they simply answered; "To see if we can," and continued in there endeavor. They attempted this several times with the same result. On the fifth try, Trey slipped and the pineapple fell upon him, pinning him down.
"Boys will be boys at any size," said Melanie. She brushed away Trevor and plucked up the fruit. Tossing it into her mouth she smiled.
"Hmm. Boy flavored." She grinned down at Trey and a gigantic hand swooped down and snatched him up.
She had a mischievous look about her as she brought him to her lips. Her tongue appeared which proceeded to lick Trey clean of the sweet taste of pineapple.
"Mmm. Boy flavored."
Trey said nothing. He seemed somewhat terrified at being tasted and even more so at being enjoyed.
"My, my Trey. You really are delicious," said Melanie sincerely. "Why mixed with pineapple you're probably the best tasting boy here."
Surprisingly, these words did nothing to mitigate Trey's concern. Melanie stopped licking for a moment and then added, "Why Trey, donÂ’t look so concerned. I'm eating James first. Remember?"
With a reassuring smile and wink, she delicately placed Trey back on the ground. No one knew what to do or say at that point except for Steve who suddenly flung himself atop the pile of pineapples. Melanie laughed a genuinely amused laugh. Everyone joined in although Josh and James shook their heads in bemusement.
"Well it looks like the chocolate syrup will just have to wait," purred Melanie.
She obligingly lifted Steve to her lips and drew him part of the way in. She caressed him with her tongue lightly. After several moments of licking the fruit flavored boy she pulled him from her mouth. "I don't know Trey. He's giving you a run for your money."
She returned Steve to the ground next to Troy and Trey. "Whoa! That was terrific," said Steve, wiping saliva from his face. "Wasn't it?" he asked Trey.
"You know it!" Trey agreed. "Man am I glad she shrunk us. This is turning out to be the best day of my life."
"Josh," said Melanie, making him jump. "I have some soup. Now letÂ’s all have some."
She brought forth a steaming bowl of soup and placed each man around the edge. They were close enough to drink with their hands and Melanie used a spoon to get a few spoonfuls before declaring herself no longer hungry and allowing the boys to finish as much as they could.
They washed this down with the Raspberry juice. Soon everyone was sprawled out, quite content. All but Melanie as would soon be realized by the lads. It was David who surmounted the hem of Melanie's jeans and started to walk up her leg. Steve went with him and Josh tagged along.
The three stopped in the middle of her belly.
"Can you imagine," asked David. "That the three of us could fit inside this belly together and not fill it?"
"Whoa!" said Steve. "What a thought!"
"I suppose," said Josh with a look of fear, "she really could eat us."
"Yes but she seems so nice doesn't she?" said David, playing the certain believer. "She has kept me for ages longer than you fellows and no harm has come to me."
"But it's quite an idea isn't it gents?" said Steve, getting on hands and knees to put his ear to her belly. "We really could be inside there if she wanted us to be."
Steve heard the gurgle of food sloshing around in her stomach. It sounded like a waterbed.
David was remembering his old friends who had willingly given their lives for the pleasure of becoming Melanie's snack. They had stood over this very belly, each one of them bubbling with anticipation for their turn.
It was a very different reaction from Josh who said, "Imagine how horrible it would be to die in there. Alone, in the dark, feeding Melanie with you own body."
Steve didn't seem entirely adverse to the idea. David made a mental note to inform Melanie of his partiality towards being her food.
Meanwhile Trey and Troy were exploring Melanie's forehead. (Melanie was lying down by that time.) Trey waved to James who had momentarily forgotten his trepidation of being consumed as the opportunity to scale the peak of Melanie's right breast presented itself. He looked rather odd all hunched over and trying to maintain balance on the giant green hill. His wave was a small one so as not to disturbed his balance.
"Imagine him getting over his fear of being eaten. Melanie, I really think that he thought you were going to have him for lunch."
Melanie's green eyes swiveled upwards. "I know." they could see her smile, upside down at their angle. "Imagine that. I suppose I would have eaten all of you up. But now I've gone and had lunch so I missed my opportunity. Still there is always dinner I suppose. I could eat you then."
The two men laughed and Trey wagged a reprimanding finger towards one of Melanie's eyes.
"Whee," shouted Trevor who was tumbling down Melanie's left breast. Melanie laughed and then suddenly breathed in deeply to the delight of Trevor and James. She rolled over onto her belly and several loud cries of surprise arose from all about her.
"Sorry guys but I had to switch positions. I've been lying like that for over an hour now." Melanie shrugged and now faced the two tiny men who had a moment ago been standing on her forehead.
She felt the tiny people who had just fallen to the soft mattress begin to surmount her body once again.
"Jeez Melanie," shouted Steve. "Will you relax?"
"What the heck are you talking about Steve?" was her response.
"Your tush," he elaborated. "You donÂ’t have to flex your butt muscles to impress us. It already looks terrific. Feels terrific too." He stood atop her bottom and surveyed the perfect landscape.
"Actually, I'm not flexing my muscles," said Melanie.
End Notes:
We will be getting a proof of the book done within the next 3-6 months, as we're submitting the final draft of the finished novel (Draft 5 / remember what you're reading here is only Draft 3, and was written over two years ago!) to have it formatted finally and printed for approval!
Do send us an email if you have any questions!
--TFK
Pages (310-320) / 403 by ralf_wolfs
Author's Notes:

If you play City of Heroes look us up! @Korhal on Virtue!
--TFK

            "Ohhh... Wow!" said Steve, his eyes wide, clearly impressed and more than excited. Others scampered up the jean-clad leg to reach Melanie's posterior. Melanie could feel the tiny boys she had shrunk scurry across her back and rear. One was coming towards her head.

            "Melanie," whispered David's voice as the footsteps transited her shoulder and approached her left ear. "I think Steve might be a willing victim. I'm not sure about the rest."

            "Thanks for the info my dear," said Melanie, checking to ensure that Troy and Trey had not heard him. She picked up David and gave him a kiss. Then she placed him in between Troy and Trey. The more David showed his trust the more they would trust her too. The more they trusted her the more she could have fun.  But what was she going to do with them before she ate? Another Olympics? No, that was a lot of work. Perhaps something much more simple.

            She felt the small bodies of several young men spreading themselves out on her backside. Another was jumping up and down. She whipped her head around to see who was up to what but as a result her dark hair caught Josh across the body as he was walking up her back. He was sent flying away to land harmlessly on the mattress.

            "Oh dear! I am so sorry," apologized Melanie, picking him up and planting a big kiss on him as well. Josh went a little weak at the knee as a result. He sank into the pillow on which she put him. Leaning back, he took in her great good looks. He wondered what he could do to get another kiss like that.

            Melanie suddenly decided that it was game time and got out a checkers game. Together they all played checkers with the people substituting as some pieces and David played as Melanie's opponent. It was a close game but Trevor was finally jumped by Melanie's last red piece, ending the game.

            "Looks like I captured you all," said Melanie. "Now that you're my prisoners you'll just have to stay here through the night.” She bedded them down in her dollhouse.

            Later that evening when everyone was asleep she crept up to the tiny house and located the room she had in mind. Prying off the window silently she slipped in her fingers and quietly extracted the bed on which James was sleeping. Being careful not to wake him, she carried him upstairs and placed him on the kitchen table. Prodding him with one finger she woke the sleeping form.

            "What the..." said James.

            "Relax James," laughed Melanie. "I brought you upstairs to talk to. I'm sorry to have to wake you but I thought you and I could have a heart to heart."

            "What are we doing up here Melanie?" asked James.

            "I didn't want to wake the others while we had a midnight snack together. I had a craving."

            "I don't see any food," said James as he looked around.

            "James, why don't you trust me? It seems like ever since I shrunk you you've done nothing but suspect me of evil intentions."

            "Well I know it's probably unfair," confided James, his face turning red. "But you must admit that being shrunk and in the hands of a giantess is quite an atypical experience."

            "Well you've got me there," agreed Melanie.

            "Besides your comment about eating us really scared me. The expression on your face..."

            "Led you to believe that I couldn't wait to eat you?" finished Melanie with a winning smile.

            "Umm. Well. Yes. If you must know. You looked quite convincing."

            "Well I'm not surprised," said Melanie. "I am after all going to eat you."

            "Um, Melanie. Don't joke."

            "I'm not joking. I'm completely serious. Dead serious. You know all those mysterious disappearances lately? People have been saying all kinds of things; aliens, crime rings, ghosts. No actually it's just a girl with a bit of magic and big appetite."

            "You're not serious," whispered James. His voice broke.

            "Entirely."

            James still looked dumbstruck. "Melanie," he started.

            "What? It's not like you're going somewhere that others haven't gone. You might even enjoy it. I ate some guys a while back who couldn't wait..."

            "No! Help!" screamed James. Melanie picked him up.

             "Enough noise. No one can hear you but me and I am certainly not going to let you go.” She brought him to her lips.

            "Don't feel too lonely in my belly now. I'll be sending your friends after you later today. Bye now."

            With that she tossed the tiny man onto her tongue. James realized that there was quite a lot of saliva already pouring into her mouth. He screamed as it coated his body to allow greater ease in swallowing. Melanie's tongue, formed a chute that lead into the throat. Sliding down the chute and into the esophagus he was powered into her belly. Screaming he tried to climb out but found the walls too slippery.

            Melanie shuddered with enjoyment. It had been too long since she had swallowed live men. The one she had swallowed yesterday was really just a readjustment to live food. Now she was really hungry for the boys downstairs. They wouldn't last until tomorrow night.

 

 

Chapter Seven


 

            Melanie awoke the next morning with a feeling of a new beginning, a fresh start. James was no doubt in her small or even large intestines by now (at least the part that had not been absorbed into her body) and he had left an emptiness in her belly that would soon need filling.

            She smiled at David who was waking up beside her. Getting out of bed, she made her way to the bathroom where she brushed her teeth. It wouldn't do to have morning breath for her tiny little friends. That would be most disrespectful to her food.

            Returning to her room with the smell of mint in her mouth she noticed that there was activity in the dollhouse. She picked up David and brought him to the house.

            "Morning guys," said Melanie.

            "Melanie, our friend James is gone!" exclaimed Troy worriedly, sticking a head out of one of the upper windows.

            "Oh my! Where?" said Melanie.

            "We don't know. His bed looks slept in," shouted Josh.

            Melanie had been careful to return James's bed to it's previous spot the night before. James had not even stopped struggling as she had done so.

            "We must organize a search party!" said Melanie. "What if a bug caught him? Search the room my little friends."

            Together, all the young men spread out across the room, calling "James!" or "Where are you? Are you hurt?"

            "Perhaps he is hurt and that's why he can't show himself!" commented Josh worriedly.

            Melanie looked down at Trey. "Trey, why don't we search in the corner near the dresser together? You can look in small places and I can help if you spot him." This sounded like a good plan to Trey so Melanie carried him to the corner and placed him on the ground.

            "James!" called Trey wandering behind the dresser. It gave Melanie quite a feeling of excitement to know that the person they were calling after was deep within her digestive track and distributed throughout her body. She smiled down at the unsuspecting Trey, who was busy scanning the floor for a person whose body was now absorbed by the giantess behind him.

            He has a few seconds left of life outside my stomach and he's completely oblivious of his impending fate, thought Melanie. Her mouth began to water uncontrollably. Suddenly her belly gurgled loudly.

            Trey returned. "No sign of him," he reported. Melanie's stomach gurgled again and Trey regarded her middle with what was clearly an impressed stare.

             "You must be really hungry Melanie."

            "Yeah. I could probably do with some breakfast."

            Trey nodded, agreeing as he climbed into the palm of her hand. It struck Melanie as incredibly ironic that Trey should be nodding agreement that his giantess "friend" should have some breakfast at the same moment that he placed himself in her clutches when he knew perfectly well that he was a convenient size for swallowing.

            Melanie didn't say anything but allowed herself a brief smile of satisfaction as she brought Trey swiftly to her mouth and pushed him inside. Her lips snapped shut as he started to scream.

            Gulp, went Melanie's throat. She felt Trey wiggle (and even heard his cry for help) as she swallowed him whole.

            Allowing herself the brief indulgence of placing a hand to her flat stomach and caressing the place where Trey now squirmed, she let out a breath. Then she turned and her gaze fell upon Trevor, who was searching around the bookcase. She stood and walked over to him, kneeling down and smiling when he looked up.

            "How goes the search?" she asked.

            "Okay. I thought you were looking with Trey."

            "Oh. He's in a dark place and I really can't see where he is so I thought I might assist you." She felt a powerful sensation of struggling come from within her stomach as she mentioned her breakfast's name but he could no more warn Trevor than he could help himself. Melanie alone gained satisfaction from his pounding on her stomach wall.

            "Well, I haven't found any sign of him," said Trevor in a bemused sort of voice. "It's really quite strange of him to wander off like that. Maybe he sleepwalks."

            "Don't worry. I know he's nearby if only we know where to look," assured Melanie with a smile.

End Notes:

I will be getting the finished artwork here in the next few days for the chapter images and perhaps even the completed cover image. Do send us an email if you are interested in anything! We've received a lot of mail over the past few months, and certainly do not mind receiving more! :D
--TFK

Pages (320-330) / 403 by ralf_wolfs
Author's Notes:

We have finally published our blog (even though it's been up for months) and are going to link to it now. Do visit it if you are a fan of this or any of our works! It even has a preview of what the final draft will look like!

Link: http://therealm-novels.blogspot.com/

--TFK

            "Where do we look?" asked Trevor.

            Melanie didn't answer verbally. By way of explanation her stomach growled. Right on cue, again, she thought. She grabbed Trevor and smiled at him widely as she tossed him into her mouth. Gulping him down as she did Trey before she looked over at Troy and Steve, searching together under the bed.

*  *  *

            Trevor was being forced down her esophagus with the smell of Melanie’s mint breath lingering in his nostrils. He was in her esophagus, being pushed towards her stomach. It was a scary idea to get used to. Really, there was no getting used to it. Trevor had just been SWALLOWED! Swallowed alive! How could this possible happen to him? To him! He was someone else's food. Melanie had convinced him of her friendship but now he realized that all she ever wanted was to eat them. From the moment she had set eyes on them in the cafeteria they were done for.

            A valve below him opened and he was forced, kicking and screaming, into the belly of the girl. "Noooooo!" Splash! He belly flopped into her belly. How terribly funny.

            "Who's there? Trevor is that you?" said a familiar voice from the darkness.

            "Trey?"

            "She ate us man. I can't believe it. Oh Hell. We're gunna die in here. We're not going to make it. Melanie help!"

            "Melanie let us out!" joined in Trey.

            Melanie was now kneeling over Steve and Troy. "We were just thinking that James might..." said Steve but stopped suddenly.

            "Hang on!" he said. "I hear a call for help." Troy listened too and Melanie realized too late where they cries of help were coming from. In a flash she clapped a hand over her belly and gave them both a warm smile.

            "Melanie. Those voices were coming from your abdomen," said Troy slowly. He and Steve exchanged a glance.

            Melanie's belly gurgled. "There's room for two more. Interested?" asked Melanie. As one, the two boys ran for cover under the bed. Steve looked back as Melanie's fingers caught him up and extracted him from the dusty carpet.

            Within Melanie's stomach, Trey and Trevor were washed sideways as Melanie knelt down. Trey screamed, no longer capable of speaking. Trevor was still pleading with Melanie to release them. The possibility seemed remote but surely, thought Trevor, she wouldn’t keep us in here and digest us! We're supposed to be her friends!

            Melanie and Steve looked at each other for a moment. Melanie could have sworn that she saw contentment in his eyes but she didn't have time to investigate further. “Sorry there isn’t time for chocolate syrup right now. You’ll be good anyway,” whispered Melanie.  She put him in her mouth and was already leaning down to look under the bed as she swallowed him alive and whole.

             Troy made it to the back of the bed and cut right, running along the wall. He noticed that Melanie was not coming after him. She seemed to be going after a dresser to the right of the bed. Oh no! Josh was over there in plain sight, looking up at Melanie as she approached.

            "I didn't see James yet Melanie," said Josh with a weak smile of friendliness mixed with frustration at not finding a trace of the missing.

            "Oh?" said Melanie, feigning surprise. "I think the others might be closer to finding him than you think. Perhaps you should join them."

            "I would like that Melanie. I want to be helpful," he said.

            "Oh I'm sure I will value your contribution quite a lot."

            "You will?" said Josh, his face lighting up like a bulb.

            "Oh yes," said Melanie, returning his smile as she reached out for him.

            "RUN!" screamed Troy from under the bed. "She's going to eat you!" Both Josh and Melanie looked at the bed to see an out of breath Troy standing there. Everyone started moving at once. Troy started running back under the bed. Melanie followed him on her hands and knees and Josh ran under the dresser.

            Josh made the cover and turned to look back. He got a good view of Melanie, her back to him. In her hands she held the wiggling form of Troy. She brought him to her face and as she turned towards him, Josh saw her swallow something. The only thing she could have swallowed was Troy.

            Her belly was exposed. Josh couldn't believe the man who had just saved his life was now trapped within that beautifully fit stomach. Melanie's eyes found Josh and he immediately retreated further under the dresser as Melanie came closer. She was so beautiful. He had a crush on her and was shocked to discover that he was even more attracted to her than he had been a moment ago.

            Melanie lay down on her stomach to see under the crack between the dresser and the floor. There stood Josh, out of reach since the crack was too small to fit a hand through.

            "Come on out Josh. I'll make it quick. It's actually a lot of fun."

            "For whom?" asked Josh.

            "Well, me. But other guys I've eaten have enjoyed it."

            "Maybe being digested alive isn't my idea of a good time."

            "No, but digesting you alive is my idea of one," said Melanie with a grin. "Come on out. It's fun. Besides you'll have plenty of company in there right now."

            "No way."

            "Fine. Have it your way. But you'll have to come out from under there sometime and when you do..." she pointed to her mouth and smiled, slowly licking her lips before kissing at him.

            "I am going to eat you Josh," she said simply. "You can choose when to come out of there but when you do I'm going to swallow you whole. Alive Josh. You will be alive in my stomach as I digest you like I am doing to your friends."

            It gave Josh sick chills of pleasure to hear the beautiful young woman Melanie speak to him like that. He almost walked out from under the dresser. Still he stayed put for now, the fear of dying overruling his desire to please and obey her.

            Melanie stood and looked over at the bowl where she had kept the other two seniors. They had just escaped the fishbowl (most impressive) and were making their way across the counter. She stowed over to them.

            "Hey guys," she said. "Guess you saw me eat those other guys there."

            "Yup. Sure did," said Joe, not breaking stride as he spoke.

            "We did rather, yes. Thought we might make a go at running for it," expanded Herb as he ran alongside Joe.

            Joe reached a rope hanging from the desk and slid down it, Herb just behind him. They were afforded a terrific view of Melanie's stomach, where they knew four men were still alive and being digested.

            "You know that if I catch you I'm going to eat you," said Melanie, still watching them.

            "Indeed we do," confirmed Herb. "While we’re on the subject, why aren't you after us now?" By his tone one would think that nothing out of the ordinary was happening. That they were not running for their lives and Melanie had not just eaten four men.

            "I thought it would be fun to give you a head start before we begin hide and go seek," explained Melanie, crouching down to watch them disappear under the desk.

            "Keep dreaming sweetheart, my English friend and I are gunna out fox ya," called Joe as they ran off.

            "Don't be so sure," said Melanie as she stood up again. She winked at David who was sitting on the bed and smiling at her.

*  *  *

             "And then I ate him," said Melanie, finishing the story. She was lying on her back and recounting some of her more memorable meals to Josh who was still under the dresser. He seemed appreciative of the tale but still reluctant to come within reach of Melanie's grasp. "So," said Melanie, turning on her side and looking in at Josh, "How long have you been into vore?"

            "Er, huh?" asked Josh.

            "Vore. You know, being eaten?"

            "Oh well. I was sorry to watch those guys get eaten but it was pretty exciting when you said you were going to get me," fumbled Josh. It was both terrifying and exciting to realize that his friends were inside her belly. Of course, they were powerless to help him.

            "And I will get you," said Melanie. "Sooner or later." She sighed. "Hmm. I think some room opened up. Let me know when you would like to fill the vacancy." She winked at him and got up to search for Joe and Herb.

            Josh watched her begin to search the room for the others, still captivated by her physical beauty. He imagined what it must be like to be tossed about and thrown around in her stomach as she bent this way and that, looking for the other boys. Well, that was what Trey and Troy and James and Steve and Trevor were all going through. It was awful. But somehow he could not shake the feeling of anticipation and enjoyment in the prospect of being devoured alive by this beautiful woman.

            He wondered how long he could hide. A shiver ran down his spine as a thought hit him. Maybe he should just give in to her. He could still see her swallowing Troy in his mind’s eye. It was far too delightful a thought to think that it could be him she ate next. He sat down and wondered how much longer until he gave himself to Melanie. He might be a willing sacrifice for her belly.

*  *  *

            Melanie lay on her bed, every so often checking to see where everyone had gotten to. She’d lost track of the two seniors, and Troy was still under his own hiding space. Melanie hummed up at the ceiling, petting David every now and then while he lay on her stomach.

            She and Troy had a few conversations, usually ending when Troy got nervous and stopped talking. After a great deal of time had passed, Melanie resituated David onto her bed, and moved over to the food she had still in her room.

            “Well you guys don’t seem to be playing around, and all that running I bet has made you hungry. So…” Melanie moved the food plate onto the ground and stood back up, “I’ll leave some food out and you can come and go as you wish. However, just because I put some food out in a gesture of kindness, doesn’t mean I’m any less hungry myself!” She said as she patted her ironclad stomach.

            She laid back down and moved David back to his favourite spot, and she shut her eyes, keeping her ears peeled for any sound that might give away the location of some food. Whether minutes passed, or hours passed, no one knew, only Melanie heard something.

            “No!” A voice far away hissed angrily.

            “Oh come off it, and be quiet! She looks asleep, and I’m famished, I’m sure you are too! I’m just going to get some nourishment; it would be very good for us, as we might be able to keep going longer.”

            Both voices were hushed in whispers, but Melanie heard every sound. “Oh alright, but I’m going over there while you’re out.” There was a short silence.

End Notes:

Please be sure to visit our blog for all the newest information regarding the progress we're making towards our end goal!
--TFK

Pages (330 - 340) / 403 by ralf_wolfs
Author's Notes:

We've gotten a lot of hits on our blog and even a few votes on our polls! We're going to need more interest in the book though before we go and print any coppies; but it will come! It's only a matter of time.

Link: http://therealm-novels.blogspot.com/
--TFK

          “Alright, alright. I’ll grab some extra, just in case we need it.” Melissa was getting interested, she kept her eyes shut, but closed her hand around David as to alert him he needed to move. He took the sign at first as confusion, then he realized as her pointer finger seemed to point across the room, he understood and got off her belly, climbing down the right side of her soft tan flesh.

          “Better take it at a sprint, alright?”

          “Gotcha, ready?”

          “Go!”

          Melissa didn’t hear anything afterwards, and she waited. The prolonged silence was making her antsy, then, she heard it.

          “Oy!”

          “Shhh!! Quiet, don’t wake her.”

          “What’s going on?”

          “We’re coming over here; my friend is getting some food. Thought you’d be grateful.”

          “Oh… I am, how can you be sure she’s asleep?”

          “Well it’s been a while hasn’t it?”

          “Have you listened to her breathing? I haven’t heard a difference yet.”

          There was a silence. Then the next thing she heard was, “RUN HERB!” This was Melissa’s cue; she snapped open her eyes and rolled over to look down. Herb was standing there with an armful of pineapples. He hadn’t understood what that meant, but the instant he heard the bed creak, he bolted.

          Melissa moved like greased lightning, her hand shot out from under her but missed Herb by mere inches. He quickly changed direction as her hand made another grab for him. “Grr… Stand still!” Melissa grumbled.

          Herb didn’t do as he was told, he continued at full speed, every few seconds hoping a few feet in a different direction, outsmarting Melissa at every turn. Melissa rolled completely off the bed this time, and pounced on Herb. He hadn’t been expecting this.

          A huge shadow fell over him, and the next thing he knew he was pushed down by something very soft. His legs were stuck. He was only a few feet from safety, and he pulled with all his might. Troy and his friend came to his aid, as Melissa had knocked her head on a solid wooden cliff face. She looked dazed. With help, Herb was pulled free of the prison of Melissa’s Bust, and they all took off into the darkness.

          Melissa made a bear hug motion with both her arms after she figured out what happened, her finger caught someone by the leg, and caused them to trip. Extending her arm just a tiny bit further, she was able to put a cage around the boy, who instantly started to attempt to lift her hand off of him. “Ah ha! Gotcha!” Melissa started dragging him out.

          “AHHH!! HELP!!!” Screamed the voice that could only belong to Troy.

          “Aw, how sad, looks like I caught poor old Troy.” Cooed Melissa, pulling her arm out very slowly, as to not spear him with her fingers.

          She felt another pair of hands on her index finger and another on her middle finger. She tried to grab them too, but they dodged successfully. It wasn’t until she could see what was going on, that they looked right into her face and bolted back into the safety of the shelter, just out of reach of Melissa’s other hand.

          Melissa constricted her fingers, and pulled out the wriggling form of Troy. “Eurgh, let go of me!”

          Melissa brought him up to her face as she sat up cross-legged, and situated him in her hand. When she opened her fist palm up, Troy stopped struggling and looked up into Melissa’s gorgeous green eyes. She had a look of sadness on her face. He was blown away.

          “Aw, what do you not like me or something?” She said with the slightest air of sympathy.

          “N-n-no.. I just d-don’t want to d-d… die.” He said stuttering himself silly.

          “Oh don’t be afraid my friend! I won’t kill you! You like vore do you not?”

          “I d-d-do… But I still d-don’t want to die.” Troy said while regaining his tact.

          “Then let’s have some fun! I can’t eat everyone, or else there won’t be anyone else left to eat!” She gave him a toothy grin that almost melted his legs. “How about let’s play a game eh?”

          “W-w… What?” He stammered, looking bewildered.

          “A game silly! Here’s what we’re going to do. I’m going to sit here, and have you walk into my mouth. I will then pick a place in my mouth, if you touch it, then I will swallow you, no questions asked.” He was listening closely now, but still scared witlessly. “I will give you two minutes, if you don’t touch it, I let you out! Sound easy enough?”

          He nodded. “But Melissa, how do I know what not to touch?”

          Melissa giggled, “That’s up for you to find out for yourself! Oh yea, one more thing. A rule, you must keep moving. If you stand still for too long, then I get to swallow you anyway! However, I don’t think I’ll let you keep still, my tongue just LOVES to play with people.” She opened her mouth for a second and flicked her tongue, saliva splashing up against her teeth.

          When she closed her mouth again, she brought her hand up to her chin. “Ready?” And Troy nodded. Melissa parted her lips and opened her mouth all the way. She had picked her front left bottom canine as her trigger point, she was certain he would touch it by climbing into her mouth, as she made him have to climb her over her lip which was 3 feet high to him, and over her teeth which were behind it.

          Troy took hold of a very soft wet bottom lip, and tried to pull himself over. He struggled onto it, and fell in; there was no balance on a lip that soft. He slammed into Melissa’s front lower incisors, just barely missing her canine. He didn’t know it, but he came within inches of death again. But now he was standing up, and beginning to crawl over her teeth, trying not to look too far into Melissa’s mouth.

          But it’s not like he could miss anything of her mouth. Light shown into it and illuminated every aspect of it, even her throat was pure red, and glistening in the light. Melissa was breathing slowly through her mouth, as to not blow him out or suck him in. Mint was everywhere.

          It was just as if hell became heaven, became hell became heaven again. It was a tearing feeling of emotions. Fear that the end of his life was so near, fear of being betrayed, fear of Melissa cheating, fear of Melissa’s razor sharp teeth, her ever prevalent saliva that threatened drowning him, but great pleasure being inside something as amazing as Melissa’s mouth. He’d dreamed of Melissa the night before. If only he were in David’s position, or if he were her boyfriend at normal size! Melissa was just someone that stories seemed to be made of, as she was so incredibly attractive.

          These thoughts were clouded with those of death, and fear, but he couldn’t help it, he was excited. Melissa however, was excited too, but for another reason. She had to get him to touch her canine, which might not be so hard to do.

          She wasted no time, the instant he touched her tongue she carried him up into the air and pressed him against the roof of her mouth. When she dropped her tongue he hit ground with a dull splat.

          Troy was enjoying himself. When he looked up again, he saw strands of spittle all over the place leading from her roof to her tongue. Minty breath was flowing past him, followed shortly after by an intake of powerful air, snapping many columns of saliva. He stood up and began to wander around her mouth, when he passed from incisor area to molar area; Melissa snapped her jaw shut with enough force to crush diamonds. Troy heard this, and nearly passed out as it was so loud, rattled every bone in his body.

          He staggered, and realized he was deathly close to her throat, and he could see it contracting and undulating, trying very hard not to swallow him. Best not make that any more difficult. He thought, as he backed into her mouth.

          Everything was completely dark; nothing could be seen except what he felt. Hot and humid air surrounded him, he couldn’t see much, but he sure felt when something hit him. A tiny blob fell from the ceiling causing him to misstep into an indention in her tongue which caused him to swing forward right through a column of spit and land completely submerged in a pool.

          Troy hadn’t taken a deep breath, so he had to get up relatively quickly, so he didn’t drown. But Melissa was having too much fun. She slipped her tongue out from under him and slammed him into her front teeth. He groped around looking for something to grab onto. His right hand came within inches of her trigger point when his left hand grabbed onto a tooth and he pulled himself.

          She commenced in licking him very hardly, pressing into him violently, then slid him around. Melissa was also keeping track of time; she didn’t have much longer until she lost. And she didn’t like losing. Troy was paying attention to what she was doing, she seemed to be always attempting to get him to go to the right side of her mouth, and he figured It must be over there and he stayed away from it.

          He was on her tongue as it slopped left, and deposited him right next to her trigger point; he got a foot hold and vaulted over her tongue into the cavity under it. When it came down upon him, it felt like being hit with a wave of cement. Pure muscle surrounding him, he was scared completely he was going to die in a second if he hadn’t escaped from her prison. Melissa felt this and took pity on him and lifted him with her tongue by pressing it under him.

          After a few more seconds, Melissa’s mouth opened and she sucked on Troy so hard, he felt as though his eyes were going to pop out, and he lost all his breath. He felt something grab his feet, and he made it out to be a pair of fingers. She continued to suck on him until he popped out of her mouth. He was wore out, and exhausted.

          As he hung there beneath her hand Melissa gulped hard, swallowing the incredibly massive amount of saliva that she’d created. A resonating boom escaped her throat and Troy looked up just as the large bulge passed out of sight.

          Melissa took a breath, “Oh man! You beat me!” she said disappointedly.

          Troy was taken aback, “W-what?! I won?”

          “Yes.” She replied dejectedly and with a pout that could melt anyone, her low lip extended and her massive eyes looked so sad.

          “I’m sorry, but that was fun!”

          Melissa’s expression changed in a second, “Yes it was. But as I said, you’re free to go now, I’ll put you back where you were.” She brought him up to her lips and kissed him, and then as she pulled him away she licked him lightly, leaving a trail from his chest to her lips. She smiled and placed him on her leg.

          “Dry off here,” she pointed to her right thigh “then you can walk down and back to your hiding place.” She motioned with her finger down her leg and into the darkness. He did so, very grateful not to be sitting in her belly which groaned as he looked at it. He quickly rubbed himself on her jean clad leg and trotted into the darkness. “So not fair, I’m starving! David!” Melissa said as she got back into bed.

          She told David all about what happened, and he hugged her finger, and he had a proposition for her. “Melissa?”

          “Yes?”

          “I know you’re hungry, so why don’t you get a drink and I’ll explain after?”

          “You know, I’m quite thirsty too, thanks!” She picked him up and pressed him into her belly caressing him all the way to the kitchen for a glass of water and back downstairs. “Okay David, what are you thinking?”

          She moved him to her neck as he indicated, and he hugged her throat. Without any words, she figured it out, and took a swig of her water. David counted the resonations coming from her throat and felt it bob around, one, two, three… five, six… eight, nine, ten. She stopped and swallowed excess, and breathed. “Okay, now what?” She said breathlessly.

          “Well, I know you’re hungry, so why not eat me?” Melissa shuddered a great shudder from deep within and her stomach roared at this news.

          “Are you sure David?”

           “Yes Melissa, I’m sure. Perhaps we can take a nap after you do?”

          “Sure, alright. Let’s do it.” David could tell she was smiling before he even got picked up. However she sure decided to have it happen, she was eager.

          She moved him over her lips and gave him a tremendous kiss right before parting her lips and inserting David inside. She lolled him around, mulling him around with her tongue spreading him with saliva to make him easier to swallow, until finally, she figured she was ready.

          She poured a tiny bit of water into her mouth and tilted her head back, causing a wave of liquid to knock into David, and push him into her throat. She swallowed. There was a chaotic fury of movement, David got pressed into all over as he heard again the familiar sound of her throat doing its thing on a big load from within, (the deafening gulp sound that always accompanied Melissa’s swallows.)

          Within a few seconds, David emerged into her belly, the smell being as different from minty goodness as day and night are different. David was surrounded by the sounds of Melissa’s body working to stay alive. Her stomach almost immediately began to try to digest David, although, he and Melissa both knew that was impossible. But that didn’t make it any different, Melissa’s belly still tried as hard as it might to destroy David.

          David couldn’t deny it, it was very fun, the idea of being inside a body so beautiful, the strongest man on earth would fall apart at the very sight, and of the body of which he loved entirely.

          Melissa on the other hand, loved having David on her body at all times. She loved the feeling of him being so near her, she loved the feeling it gave her when he rested on her belly, hugged her more sensitive northern regions, or played with her inside her mouth. But the feeling of David deep within her body was one of pure enjoyment.

          She didn’t even need follow David’s plan, she was lulled to sleep very quickly after the great amount of work she did that day, having David within her, made it all come to a quick close as she finally realized how tired she really was. Melissa passed into a dream, the feeling of David doing whatever he was inside her belly making it irresistible to sleep.

Chapter Eight


 

          Melissa was standing confused, in a long corridor she did not recognize. Everything seemed so very dark and very blue. It took her a few seconds to get used to her surroundings. She felt as if her head was pounding, and everything was foggy and confusing. She shut her eyes and put her hands to her head to quiet its screaming.

          To her astonishment, it worked. Her head stopped hurting, and when she opened her eyes again, she could see clearly, but everything was still dark blue and dim. It was as if it were an ambient glow, Melissa looked around.

          Trying to find where the light was coming from, she couldn’t find it. But she got a better sense of where she was; a long, plain, dark blue corridor. It seemed to stretch for as far as she could see, with no end in sight. There was a point however, where everything faded to black, as she reached the limit of her sight, which was surely no more than one hundred feet. She looked around again, taking in more of her surroundings. The walls were plain, the floor was carpeted, the ceiling was plain, and every eight feet on either side of her on the wall, was a wooden door.

          Melissa wasn’t thinking all too deeply, as she instinctively reached out for a door on her right, and the instant her flesh touched it the door shrieked a terrible ear shattering screech.

          “Argh! Shut up!” Melissa pleaded with the door, but it kept bawling. Throwing her hands to her ears, she took off at a run down the corridor.

          She wasn’t sure how long she ran, but the bawling was now growing faint, and she removed her hands and began looking around again. Everything looked exactly the same. The air even smelled exactly the same. Melissa could think of nothing else to do, so instead of going right, she touched a door on the left.

Pages (340 - 350) / 403 by ralf_wolfs
Author's Notes:

New announcement on our blog!

http://therealm-novels.blogspot.com/

            Melanie couldn’t be sure, but she thought she felt the door shiver. Then she went to push the door open, after turning the knob, it didn’t budge. So she pulled it, and when she did she saw nothing but another wall, with this painted on it:

            “HaHa!”

            In many different colours over and over again, in all directions and fonts and sizes imaginable. Not understanding why there was nothing there, she closed the door, and the faintest sigh came from within.

            She walked a little further, and pulled open a door on her right only to have the door viciously retaliate by trying to devour her hand. After a few minutes of haggling the door, she pulled out, unscathed, and the door returned to its normal status.

            “This place is weird.”

            She walked a little further and picked a door to her right again. She got close to it, and put her ear as close to it without touching it, as close as she could. She could hear what sounded like flowing water. No, that’s not right, sand. Flowing sand!

            Confused, Melanie went to touch the knob, but it disintegrated as she neared, and pulled into the door as would a pile of dry sand on a dry beach to the touch of a small child. Melanie extended both arms, palms out, and pushed on the door lightly. She felt sand flowing over her fingers, it was tickling her, the millions of tiny sand granules running over her fingers. She dared to push even further.

            To her surprise she didn’t stop, she just kept pushing further, slowly walking forward. Once she was about elbow deep, she stopped, her middle finger touched something. Or was it that she touched nothing at all?

            As she stood, sand coursing over her arms, she felt what she thought was frigid wind on her fingertips. Melanie made to step into the sand, and as she did so, pushed her whole body into it. Only giving second thought once inside, holding her breath, she walked forward, eyes closed, mouth shut tight.

            When the sand fell away from her face she was hit with a blast of freezing air that made her intake very suddenly. She snapped her eyes open, and before her laid a vast white sea. With what looked like rocks and snow mounds near her. Not dressed for such weather, her tight clothing began to transfer her body heat out of her, and into the air, making her feel very cold very fast.

            But she was interested, Melanie took a step out of the fall of sand, and her foot sank a half an inch into the snow, with a soft crunch. She could see further ahead, more snow was falling. As she departed the wall of sand entirely, she looked back and the sand wall vanished before her eyes. Getting scared that she might be trapped, she reached out in a panic to touch it again, to her surprise, it materialized from where she touched it and began to spread outward as if she had just broken the sky itself.

            When she removed her finger, it dissolved again into thin air. As Melanie breathed, she watched her breath come in great clouds. She bent down and drew a line and arrow in the ground with her finger, then noticing she would lose that if it started to snow, used her foot and dug a huge arrow into the ground, all the way to the earthy undergrowth. She left trenches of brownish dirt clearly visible in the snowy ground.

            With confidence Melanie stepped away towards the mounds. She couldn’t see anything but the horizon for what seemed like miles. As if the grounds were almost completely flat. As she approached the mounds of snow that reached up to her knee’s, Melanie got down and sat on one of them. To her surprise, it wasn’t a snow mound at all, no it was a rock, just covered in snow.

            It wasn’t so comfy, but it was better than nothing. She took in her surroundings better now that she was lower to the ground. She bundled together to keep herself from losing too much warmth, as she decided what to do next.

            Melanie looked behind her, and she could see what looked like an entire field of raised snow far off, so she set off towards it, every now and then dragging her foot leaving a trail of dark brown. When she got closer, the new snow was odd. It was very, very fluffy and full of air. As she walked nearer to it, it just seemed to continue on forever. Patches broken here and there leaving shadows cast eerily all over the place.

            Melanie used her foot and tapped the snow, and it collapsed like normal snow. So there was nothing special about it, she thought. Melanie decided it was nothing but a trick of her eyes, so she kept walking. But after her first few steps into the new snow patch, she was beginning to feel very, very cold. However, she was distracted by her feet. They weren’t crushing normal snow. This confused her yet again, (“Quite a weird day this is turning out to be.”)

            Melanie decided to look more closely at where she was going, she got down, still on her feet, but down low. Using her hand she swept the snow. And to her surprise, a thousand needles pricked her, pulling her hand away quickly, she watched the damage she caused. Grass.

            But this wasn’t like any grass she had ever seen before. “Where the heck am I?” She said as she reached out and plucked a blade of grass up with her fingers, and to her stark amazement, it resembled a pine tree.

            “What in the world?”

            Melanie felt something scamper onto her finger. It was a squirrel! “Cute!” She let it run around her huge hand until she lowered it onto the ground and it vanished.

            “Well… How odd.” Melanie finally put two and two together, however much slower than normal because of the panging cold; she was in some weird place in which she was huge. She stood up and got a horrible rush of cold air. “Sheesh, its freaking cold here. I wonder how far north I am.”

            Her nose had turned red, her fingers were numb, her feet were warm, but rapidly beginning to lose heat as her sneakers finally began to freeze. Melanie’s thin green shirt wasn’t doing that much to conserve her heat either, she was losing all her heat really, really quickly, and she had to get out of there, no matter how much she wanted to stay and explore. She took another step, and now she recognized it, the strange crunch from under her shoe wasn’t snow, but was in fact a small patch of trees and vegetation.

            I am really enjoying that feeling… But I am just far too cold! Melanie thought to herself, not daring to open her mouth anymore. She was going to be in some trouble if she didn’t leave soon. The only problem was, as she walked, she got too carried away with crushing the forest she was walking through that she lost track of where she was.

            As she turned around and looked at her tracks, the snow storm that she had watched earlier, that was really miles off, had finally blown in, and was dumping snow like crazy. Melanie quickly stepped in the direction she came, making sure not to step in her footprints, for she wanted the crunch, but after a while the snow became too violent, and her footprints outside the forest were masked.

            As she neared the end of the forest, she saw that simple fact. Her once deep footprints were nowhere to be found, and she couldn’t see her trail, for her eye sight had been cut severely by the blinding snowfall. Flakes so small, a quadrillion could fit on her massive tongue. She stuck it out and tried to catch some, but try she didn’t need to, for her tongue instantly began to attract hundreds of thousand, each melting instantly even before getting close enough to her warm muscle.

            Melanie quickly got bored of this, reminded by her freezing abdomen, and she got low and started squinting. As she looked left, she saw nothing, but as she looked right, she saw something that caught her eye. A flashing glimmer of light, and snow floating upwards. She investigated.

            As she neared, she noticed the snow was actually not snow, but smoke, and the flashing glimmer was a fire. Melanie got on her knees and quickly got very low to look around. She saw a horse, the tiny little thing looked up at her, and went absolutely rigid. Melanie smiled at it as her hair was strewn about the ground when she stopped moving. The house wasn’t alone, Melanie knew that. The horse couldn’t have made the fire. So she reached forward, the horse scampered, and skimmed her hand right below the tree line, uprooting everything in her path.

            Then she saw it, movement. She moved like lightning, and trapped something very small, and she could hear something, a voice. It was a someone, not a thing. Not being able to properly grab them, she dug her fingers into the ground and picked them up, along with a hand full of the ground beneath them.

            When the person had noticed they were flying upwards, however still standing on the ground, they looked back up at the giantess.

            “B-b-b… Beast!” Cried the stranger, wearing a grayish blue cloak with its hood drawn, who began to quiver.

            “Oh that’s not nice!” Melanie whispered, “I’m not a beast, I’m just lost.”

            “Lost be good, d-d-die you will! B-be-gone from this place or d-die!”

            “Oh don’t talk like that. You’ll make me think I’m unwanted.” Melanie pouted, but it had no effect on he who wore the cloak. “Oh fine, if you could only tell me which way I came from when I first arrived at the forest, I will leave.”

            The stranger was obviously taken aback. “WH-What?” Obviously getting hoarse, he continued to yell, “You not be here for m-m…” He stumbled on the word, “meat?”

            Melanie almost chuckled, “No, not now. I’m cold and I want to leave. Where did I come from?”

            The stranger pointed behind Melanie, and she looked, when she did, because of her lower altitude, she saw two mounds on either side of a ravine, “Ah, must be my trail!” She looked back at her stranger, “Well thank you, I will let you go now. But don’t go calling everyone ‘beast,’ or one of them might just eat you.” She exposed her mouth to him, blowing her breath at him at that, and he squealed.

            Laughing to herself, she put the mound back where she found it, and he vanished into the underbrush screaming. Melanie however, wasted no time in quickly making a run for the wall. The storm was getting worse now, snow was now blowing in sideways, and was stinging her eyes. Melanie followed the trail until she found a huge arrow, and reached out in front of her, not a moment too soon, and the flowing wall of sand began to materialize in front of her.

            She plunged forward before it even finished showing itself, and she felt sand wash over her body as she tried to get back to where she whence came. Finally she made it and was greeted by a warmth of like she had never felt before. Finally leaving the sand wall, the knob returned, and she could no longer hear the flowing. Out of curiosity, she tried to press the door again, but it was solid wood. “Hum… Weird.”

            As Melanie walked down the corridor again, she tried to warm up, which was a slow process. However eventually she did. After she did, she approached a door on her left, trying the wood, it was solid, then trying the knob, it was cold and metallic. She turned it slowly, click… click… click… She pushed the door open slowly, and a blast of a smell so odd struck her. It smelled like… Old books.

            She peered into the room, it was even darker than the one she just exited, but the walls, ceiling, and floor were all stone, and there were two book cases, covered with books. There was a candle lit on the far end, with a book open on a wooden desk. Just lying there. Melanie looked again, no one was in the room. She strode across the room carefully, and picked up the book.

End Notes:

We have made a new announcement on our blog regarding the future of our book. The fact of the matter boils down to we just have too many words! So we're thinking on new ways of getting around this little problem. Do check out our website and vote on the lefthand bar! Email us if you have any questions!
--TFK

http://therealm-novels.blogspot.com/

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1823