Maxar's Harem by Mr_G
Summary: As a member of the sceptics club Penny Wiseman didn't beleive in magic. So when she wakes up six inches tall and on other planet. she finds her situation a bit hard to beleive.
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 4452 Read: 16403 Published: August 06 2010 Updated: August 06 2010

1. Chapter 1 by Mr_G

2. Chapter 2 by Mr_G

3. Chapter 3 by Mr_G

Chapter 1 by Mr_G
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

Author note: This is an old SW story of mine. Since the main character is smaller than many of the woman around her I decided to post it here.

 

Maxar's Harem

  Chapter one  

"What a nightmare." Penny Wiseman moaned.

"What was it about?" A female voice replied.

Startled by the unfamiliar voice Penny opened her eyes. She was lying in a strange bed in an unfamiliar room. If she didn't know better she would have sworn the walls were made of plastic. Standing besides the bed was a brunette. She was wearing a white T-shirt and pink shorts. Looking down on her own body she noticed she was dressed in similar clothes. Which she was sure she didn't own and didn't remember putting on.

"Where I'm I? Who are you?" Penny asked.

"We call this the "Welcome house."" The brunette replied. "My name is Carol Burn. I take it your Penny Wiseman?"

"How did you know my name? Are you the one who kidnapped me and removed my clothes?"

Carol burst out laughing.

"No. Maxar was the one that kidnapped you. As for knowing your name, I went through your purse. "

"Hey! You shouldn't have done that."

"Believe me the contents of your purse don't matter much here. Tell me what is that last thing you remember?"

"I'm not sure. I remember seeing something about seeing a giant alien on the news. And then I remember seeing it towering over the California countryside. It was right outside the convention center where I was giving a speech. I remember going outside to investigate the giant man reports. Then I remember being garbed in a huge hand and the alien remarking something about loving California girls. It must have been a nightmare.

"I got bad news for you honey. That really happened. And that's not the worst of it."

"It's not?"

"How tall are you Penny?"

"I’m just over 5'11". Why?"

"Like me you been shrunk. You’re now six inches tall."

"That's impossible." Penny cried.

"It's true. Look outside the dollhouse. And you'll see for yourself."

"But a six inch tall human would probably freeze to death. Especially one wearing thin summer like clothes. At the very least would require spending all her time looking for high-energy food. If I was really six inches tall I would be dead."

"I assure you that you're not dead. And what's this about freezing?"

"The smaller an animal is the faster it looses heat. Cut the height of a woman in half and she's looses heat twice as fast. If I was really six inches tall, that about 1/12th of my former height. I would be losing heat 12 times faster than normal. Since I'm not cold, that obviously not happening.

"Haven't you ever heard of magic?"

Penny burst out laughing.

"Magic is impossible. I actually belong to an organization called "Sceptics Club" who mission is to prove to people that magic, so called psychic powers and God don't exist."

 

Before Carol could comment the roof was lifted off the dollhouse. An Asian girl looked down on them.

"Great Scott, it's a fifty foot woman." Penny cried.

"Actually I'm only 5'1"." The Asian woman replied. "See you're finally awake. For you are one of the few women who was asleep during the whole processing process."

"Processing process?" Penny asked.

"Lucy Wu here processes each new woman into the harem." Carol explained.

"Get personal info. Get them into their new clothes among other stuff." Lucy admitted,

"So you’re the one who took my clothes."

"Hey! All new harem members get dressed in a white T-shirt and pink shorts."

"I refuse to be part of any one's harem."

Carol and Lucy then laughed.

"We all belong to Maxar. The sooner you accept that the happier you'll be." Lucy told Penny.

"There's something familiar about that name." Penny thought to herself. But she couldn't remember what.

"Guess it's time to show Penny around." Carol said.

"It will go faster, if I do it."  Lucy suggested.

"Think Penny will be more comfortable with me."

"Think I'll stick with Carol. I don't want to be carried around." Penny said.

 

"Guess what! You don't have a choice." Lucy then reached in and grabbed Penny.

"Hey! Put me down." Penny cried. She tried to wiggle out of Lucy's hand but couldn't escape her strong but gentle grip.

"Don't hurt her." Carol pleaded.

"I won't. Maxar told me that he wants to meet her later."

"Please I want to go with Carol." Penny pleaded.

"Fine. I'll take Carol along as well. You big baby." Lucy then placed her left hand next to Carol. She then climbed inside.

 

With Penny in her right hand and Carol in her left, Lucy started the tour.

 

From her viewpoint of several feet off the floor, Penny quickly saw that the house she was in was indeed a dollhouse. It was located on a table in a huge room. In sight was a normal sized coach and a coffee table.  The coffee table had several bowls of what looked from distance oatmeal. There was also what looked a mini water cooler on the table. There was SW of various sizes on the table. There were ladders leading down to the ground.

 

Speaking of the ground she could groups of women here and there on the floor. They ranged in size from two inches tall to a foot tall.  Along the wall was a bunch of dollhouses of various sizes. Along the other wall was what looked like toilets of various sizes.

 

"Where on earth is this place?" Penny asked.

"We're not on Earth. This is Sizeloa." Lucy replied.

"Maxar's home world." Carol added.

"I find that hard to believe."

"You are a sceptic. I suggest that you start believing or else." Lucy suggested.

"Someday I'll escape from here." Penny vowed.

"And go where? We're on another planet." Carol pointed out.

"Not only that, this mansion is on an island. And there is no other land in sight." Lucy added.

 

"Mansion? How big is this place?" Penny asked.

"There are four floors not counting the basement." Carol replied.

"This is the second floor. Most good harem members spent most of their time on this floor or on the first floor."

"The real lucky ones get to go on the third floor or the fourth floor." Carol added.

"And the unlucky ones?"

"Go to one of the various prisons in the basement." Lucy replied.

 

They were now standing in front of the coffee table.

"This is the main second floor feeding station. This is what most harem members eat."

"They eat oatmeal?"

"Actually it's "SW meal". Sort of like pet food for people."

"What's it taste like?"

"Why don't you have a taste?" Lucy then placed Penny down on the table. She then noticed the bowls and spoons. Taking a spoon, she stuck her hand in the "SW meal" and brought a spoon full. Then she ate it.

"They expect people to eat this stuff?"

"You get used to it." A three-inch tall redhead told Penny.

"Does anyone get to eat any normal food?" Penny asked.

"Only the most pampered among us." Carol replied.

"It’s time to resume our tour." Before Penny could ever think of running away, Lucy picked her up.

 

"Over here are some of toilets for when you need to answer the call of nature." Lucy said as she pointed to the toilets along the wall. "Notice there is a toilet for every size of SW we have here.

"I also notice that there is no privacy."

"Get used to it." Was Carol's reply.

"And where do you go to get washed?"

"There are several options. Most SW use the shower room." Lucy replied. "And then there always the normal sized bathroom on the third floor and Maxar's private bathroom on the top floor. I'll show you the shower room."

 

The shower room, looked like someone took an ordinary shower and split it into eight showers. As they watched there was three shrunken women taking showers. None seamed concerned that they were being watched.

 

"How many SW is there in the Harem?" Penny asked Lucy."

"There are 1,000 shrunken women in the harem." Lucy replied. "That's not counting us normal sized women who used to be SW but were later grown by Maxar."

"A thousand? Where did he get so many women?"

"From various sources. He raids various timelines and earth's. Other times he buys them online." Lucy explained.

"You can't buy people over the internet." Penny cried out.

"On some worlds you can. That's where he got most of his actresses and singers. They usually hang around the first floor. I'll take you there now."

Going down stairs they passed by a 5'6" African woman. She was wearing a T-shirt that said: "Just because my skin is the color of dirt doesn't mean I should be treated like dirt."

"Morning Lucy." The black woman said to Lucy. Then she saw what was in Lucy's hands.

"What's going on? Since when do you carry around SW?"

"I’m just giving Penny a tour of the place and Carol tagging along. Penny Wisemen met Donna Black."

"Nice to meet you Donna." Penny said.

"As if we need more blue eye blondes around here. Stay out of my way or you'll be sorry. By the way Emma hurt her back again."

"I'll try to stay clear of her path. Thanks for the warning."

Donna then hurried off.

 

"What with Donna and who is Emma?" Penny asked.

"Donna comes from a world where the CSA is still in existence and blacks are treated like dirt." Carol explained.

"And Emma?"

"At 6'2" Emma Robinson is the tallest woman here. She finds it hard to reach down to the ground to pick up after SW." Lucy explained.

"She's got blond hair, blue eyes, beautiful tanned skin. She has the kind of body women wish they had." Carol added.

"Speak for yourself Carol. I love being Asian. Wish I had her height though."

"No you don't."

"Carol we were just talking about you."

"Being tall is no advantage when dealing SW. I need you to do my clean up duties."

"But I'm doing a tour of the mansion for the SW in my hands." Lucy explained.

Emma then lifted Lucy off the ground.

"You will do the cleaning I normally do or else. As for the SW, I'll take the blond. As for the brunette, Carol isn't it."

"That's my name." Carol replied.

"Take her back to the second floor and leave her there. And if you dare tell Maxar about this I'll deny it."

Emma then placed Lucy back on the ground. Lucy then handed Penny to Emma.

"Hope I'm not going from the frying plan to the fire." Penny thought to herself.

 

To be continued

 
Chapter 2 by Mr_G
Chapter two  

"What's your name?" Emma asked Penny.

"Penny Wisemen."

"Don't worry Penny, you're safe with me." Emma told Penny.

"Why did you take me from Carol and Lucy?"

"We blondes have to stick together. Besides I don't like Asians."

"Why not?"

"I come from an earth where Asians rule the world. To be more exact, the Triple alliance rules the world. It's an alliance of Chinese, Koreans and Japanese."

"I can't imagine those people working together."

"They managed to conquer my America, but enough about my home world. How far along were you in the tour?"

"Saw the second floor and Lucy was taking me to see the celebrities on the first floor." Penny replied.

"I see. Bet you had nothing to eat but that yucky SW meal and water."

"Unfortunately you are right."

"Why don't I take you to the kitchen for some real food."

"That would be lovely."

 

The kitchen turned out to be in a building all its own. It was a fair distance from the mansion.

"Maxar is afraid of fires." Emma explained. "Especially when SW try to cook."

"Is it a mini kitchen?" Penny asked.

"No! Everything in it is normal sized."

"Speaking of normal, looking at the sky, I don't see anything different. It's a typical sunny day."

"The night sky is a bit different. So is some of the animal and plant life."

 

There were four shrunken women cooking in the kitchen when they arrived. There was a two-foot tall redhead. She was trying to make pancakes. An 18-inch tall black girl was assisting her. An 18-inch tall Asian girl and a 12-inch tall blond that looked like a Barbie doll were making some sort of soup."

 

"It's not fair. These girls are all taller than me." Penny complained.

"Complain to Maxar not me." Emma replied. "Besides there are a lot of girls in the harem smaller than you."

The SW cooks then noticed Emma.

"Cooks I want you to meet Penny Wisemen. She's a new recruit for the harem."

"Drafted more likely." The black girl replied.

"You got that right. If you don't mind me asking, who are you people?"

 

"Katie O'Neil the name." The baby sized redhead replied.

"My name is Barbie Fox." The 12-inch blond replied. "And I want no doll jokes."

"Call me Ki." The Asian replied.

"Sara Harp." The black girl replied. "Hope you escape the fate of Tina Dime."

"Why? What happened to her?" Penny asked.

"Maxar shrunk her to the size of a dime."  Sara replied.

"You’re saying he'll shrink me to the size of a penny?" Penny asked in rising horror.

"He could. Be thankful your name isn't Beverly Atom." Katie said.

"Poor girl got shrunk to microscopic size. Nobody has seen her since." Barbie added.

"That's enough SW. Time to get some real food into Penny." Emma suggested

"Good idea what's available?"

 "Too many things to list why not see for yourself?"

 

After looking over the options, Penny went for an apple and some of the soups the SW were cooking and some coffee. While she was eating, a five-inch tall girl walked into the kitchen. Judging from her looks, Penny guessed she was Latino. She walked up to Penny and said.

"Repent or face judgement for your sins."

"Excuse me?" Penny said.

"Abandon your scepticism of God and accept Jesus as the lord of your life or be thrown into hell."

"That's enough Preacher." Emma said.

"That's what they call you?" penny asked.

"My real name is Mary Gabriel. But they call me the Preacher."

"Look I'm an atheist. Your God doesn't scare me."

"He should Penny. He should."

"How did you know my name?" Penny asked.

"Probably used one of her Hand tricks." Katie commented.

"Hand tricks?"

"That's what humans of her world call themselves although I hesitate to call them human."

"It's not my fault that God decided to bless the humans of my universe with abilities not found in humans elsewhere." Mary said.

"Come on Penny. It's time to go." Before Penny could protest, Emma grabbed her and carried her out of the kitchen.

"You can't escape God's judgement." Mary called out after them.

 

"Does she really have powers?" Penny asked Emma.

"Yes. I would avoid her if you can,"

"You sound like you’re afraid of her."

"Nonsense. So what do what to do next?" Emma asked Penny.

"Lucy mentioned the singers and actresses on the first floor. I won't mind meeting some of them."

"All right."

A few minutes walk brought them back to the mansion.

 

"This is the main entertainment room." Emma explained. Inside the room were three televisions. Each television was beside a wall and every television had women watching them. Along the other wall was a computer.

"This is all you do for entertainment? Watch television and go on the computer?"

"He does have a cable system with a thousand channels from all over the Wishbone multi-universe. And the computer has lots of games on it."

"Any thing else?"

"Sometimes the actresses put on a play and the singers sing. But other than walking there's not much to do around here."

"What about reading?"

"Maxar's not into books. A few SW have requested a library, but it hasn't showed up yet."

 

Penny then spotted a familiar face in one of the crowds watching television.

"Hey! Isn't that Pamela Anderson over there?"

"Yes it is. She one of the 'famous' people around here."

"How come you put famous in quotes?"

“Because some people are famous in some timelines and not others."

"Still have trouble with this alternate timeline stuff."

"You'll get used to it. There is an actress room and a singer room. Which one do you wish to visit?"

"The singer room. "

 

There were just a handful of singers in the singer room. All the singers seamed to be between five and six inches tall. There was a blond girl singing in the center of the room.

"Who's that singing?" Penny asked.

"That's Hilary Duff." Emma replied.

Hilary then stopped singing.

"Do you want some thing Emma?" She asked.

"Just giving Penny here a tour. She wanted to meet some of the celebrities around here." Emma then placed Penny on the floor. The singers then gathered around Penny. Some of them she recognized some she didn't.

"Shania Twain is that you?" Penny asked.

Before Shania could respond the intercom came to life.

"Attention! This is Maxar. Will someone please bring Penny Wisemen to my third floor show room."

"It’s time to go short stuff." Emma said as she picked Penny up.

"What's this about a show room?" Penny asked.

"It's a room where he shows off his some of his shrinking feats."

"Like what?"

"I would tell you but being a sceptic I doubt you'll believe me. Besides you'll soon see for your self."

  

To be continued

 
Chapter 3 by Mr_G

Chapter three

 

 The show room was larger than Penny expected. She guessed it was the size of her apartment back home. There was what looked like models of various planets. There were also things in bottles. Standing in the center of the room was a man, which Penny assumed was Maxar himself. Standing next to him was a woman with brown hair, she was dressed in a tan jump suit and next to her was some sort of oval shaped robot with a camera floating in mid air. Emma's eyes opened in shock at the sight of her.

 

"Flashta Camra? Is that you?" Emma asked.

"It is. I see Maxar lets his harem watch my show."

"Show? Will some one tell me what's going on?" Penny asked.

"Some introductions are in order." The man said. "My name is Maxar." He then pointed to Emma. "Flashta meet Emma and Penny. Emma is the tall one and one of my harem keepers. Penny is the latest recruit to my harem"

"It’s nice to meet you." The woman in the tan jump suit said. " Nice to meet fans of "Lifestyles of the Rich and Powerful."

"Shouldn't that be "Lifestyles of the Rich and famous?" Penny asked.

"Not in the Sizechanger version." Emma explained.

"Hand over Penny to me Emma. Then go back to your duties."

"As you wish." Emma then handed Penny over to Maxar, then she left the room.

 

"All right Maxar. Why so important about this SW?" Flashta asked Maxar.

"She is Penny Wisemen. Author of "Why Sizechangers can't exist". Maxar explained.

"She's that Wismen?" Flashta asked surprise showing in her voice.

"You read that article?" Emma asked.

"It was translated into Sizechanger and posted on the inter-universe net." Maxar explained.

"It gave millions of sizechangers a good laugh." Flashta added.

"Say. If you're really Sizechangers how come you're speaking English?" Penny asked.

"Actually were speaking Sizechanger. But you hear it as English because of the universal translator planted in your ear. That said I do know how to speak English." Maxar told Penny.

"It must have happened when I was out cold." Penny thought to herself.

 

"So Penny how do you explain this?" Flashta then shrank from 5'8" to 2'10".

"It could be an illusion. You're making me see things."

"How do you explain the fact that you're only six inches tall?" Maxar asked Penny.

"I can't. But you can't increase and decreases a person mass at will."

"Oh yeah!" Maxar then placed Penny on a table. Then Penny doubled in size to 12 inches.

"I can increase you at will." Maxar explained. The Penny rapidly shrank to an inch tall.

"I can also decrease you at will."

"You big bully. I dare you to shrank to my size and fight me." Penny shouted at Maxar.

"Want a shot at me? All right." Maxar then shrank to an inch tall, then he teleported next to Penny.

"I dare you to attack." Maxar taunted.

Penny took a swing at Maxar only to have it blocked by a smart shield.

"What the?" Penny cried. She then tried kicking Maxar in the groin. But was blocked by a shield.

"Fool. I'm protected by a smart shield."

"As interesting as this is. Shall we move on with the tour?" Flashta suggested.

Maxar then teleported to the floor, then he grew to six feet in height. Flashta grew back to 5'8"

"Now it time to show off my amazing feats to both the television audience and to the sceptic." Maxar pointed to Penny as he said the word sceptic.

"Hey! Are you going to leave me at this size?" Penny asked.

Maxar then pointed at Penny and she then grew in size until she was three inches tall.

"Hey I was six inches tall earlier." Penny complained.

"Be thankful, that I didn't shrink you to a size of a penny. Since you took a couple of swings at me, three inches will be your normal size. Now where was I?"

"You were going to show off the stuff in this room." Flashta answered.

"Ah yes." He then walked over to a brown sphere about the size of a basketball.

"This here was once a planet orbiting a star 140 light years from here."

"You shrunk an entire planet? Wow that requires some power not to mention interstellar travel ability." Flashta beamed.

"Do you expect us to believe such lies?" Penny asked. But Maxar ignored her. Instead he was showing Flashta his other shrunken planets. Penny then explored the tabletop. There was two bottles on the table. One contained a cruise ship about four inches long. Taking a close look it looked deserted. Penny hoped there wasn't anyone inside. She then walked over to the other bottle. It was 12 inches tall and lying on its side. It contained a cove scene. Penny could see rocks, a lighthouse, fishing boats, a road, various buildings including a church.  It was when she recognized the Sou'wester restaurant and gift shop that she recognized the cove.

'This can't be." Penny cried.

"How do you like my shrunken Peggy's Cove?" Maxar asked.

"You shrunk an entire fishing village?"

"Sure did, There's nobody in the bottle in case your wondering."

"You had no right to shrink an popular tourist attraction. Come to think of it you had no right to shrink people."

"Haven't you heard the expression "might makes right?" Maxar asked.

"It's just an excuse for the strong to abuse the weak." Penny replied.

"Excuse me. Penny here needs a trip to the basement." He then grabbed Penny and then they teleported to the basement.

 

The first thing Penny noticed about the basement was that it was dark and gloomy.

"Jailer." Maxar called out.

"Yes, master?" A voice replied. It belonged to a 12-inch tall brunette in a police uniform.

"Give Penny the warning tour. I'll decide her fate later." Maxar then placed Penny on the floor, then he teleported out of sight.

Penny only came up to the Jailer's knees. The thought that the brunette could easily overpower her made her nervous.

"Come with me Penny. It's time to show you the punishments."

"Punishments?"

"What could be your fate if you continue to anger the boss."

 

The Jailer then led her to a bunch of cages of various sizes. Only a few had any women.

"We call this the jail." The Jailer explained.

"Why are they here?" Penny asked.

"Because Maxar is a dipstick." One of the jailed women replied.

"Actually they displeased Maxar in someway." The Jailer replied. "Take Rose McGowan here for example. She refused to role-play for Maxar so he sent her here."

"The jerk wanted me to act like I really was Paige Mathews. I told him that I'm an actress. I only act that way for money." Rose explained.

"Let's move on shall we."

 

The Jailer then led Penny what appeared to be an anthill.

"This is micro hill." The Jailer explained. "This is where the micro's live."

"What's a micro?"

"It's a person who has been shrunk to less than an inch in height. These are the women who Maxar thinks so little of that he shrunk them to the point where they almost don't exist."

Taking a close look Penny could see a few tiny (even to her) women moving around the hill.

"How many women live in micro hill?"

"In the time I've been here about a dozen women have had this fate. Once a woman is sent to micro hill she never has her size restored.

Penny then gulped in fear.

 

Next in the punishment tour was what looked to be a classroom. Unlike the rest of the basement it was well lit. There was only one woman sitting at the desks.

"We call this study hall. Women here are forced to study all day. Take Gina here for example she kept getting into fights with the preacher so Maxar sent her here.

"What she studying?" Penny asked.

"The bible and other Christian literature."

"Christian garbage you mean." Gina said. "My world eliminated religious faith. Some day all earth's will be the same."

"You’re a woman after my own heart." Penny told Gina.

"Your atheists are doomed."  The Jailer said before dragging Penny away.

 

The next stop was a bunch of bottles. To her horror there was a SW in every one of them.

"We call this SW in a bottle." The Jailer explained. "There are air holes in the bottle and a small supply of food and water."

"What happens when she needs to answer the call of nature?" Penny asked.

"What do you think?" the jailer replied.

"Now that's just gross."

"Usually a SW spends only a few days in a bottle so it's not so bad."

 

The jailer then led her to a shrunken park bench. It would have been just the right size for a five-inch tall woman. Being three inches tall, Penny found it a bit big.

"We call this the limbo bench. On this bench you will sit until Maxar returns with news of your fate." The Jailer explained.

It was a bit a struggle but Penny managed to get on the bench. After what seamed like forever Maxar returned.

"What do you think of my punishments?" He asked her.

Penny stayed silent. She was afraid to speak.

"Come with me, I have decided your fate."

 

 

To be concluded

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1770