The Adventures of Aaron Travoski by RandomGuy
Summary: The victim of a psychotic girlfriend, Aaron is then put through the adventure of his life.
Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Entrapment, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 10751 Read: 61876 Published: July 30 2010 Updated: August 09 2010

1. The Failed Break Up by RandomGuy

2. Tied Down by RandomGuy

3. Change of Plans by RandomGuy

4. The Car Ride by RandomGuy

5. Unwrapped by RandomGuy

6. The Party Part 1 by RandomGuy

7. The Party Part 2 by RandomGuy

8. The Party Part 3 by RandomGuy

9. A Visitor by RandomGuy

10. New Sleeping Quarters by RandomGuy

The Failed Break Up by RandomGuy

Hello my name is Aaron Travoski, and this is my story.

I was, at one point at least, a normal college kid. I was a junior with decent grades. I had a girlfriend named Jenny, nothing serious. We had gone out for about two months, and she was all right. She is the starting point for my story.  

Jenny was 22 and also a junior. She was really cute with long black hair and green eyes. She was about 5’6”. You know not tall but not short either. She had a good body as well. There was good reason for having a crush on her. She was also a rather nice person, most of the time. She knew how to be forceful when it was needed, which I liked about her. I like a girl with a little bit of a backbone. Her one major flaw though was that she would hold grudges for a really long time, but many girls are like that.

It was Saturday evening at around 8pm. She and I had just finished a dinner together and were now back at her place. She works at a late-night bar on Saturday nights, so we did something together at dinnertime instead of Saturday night. She would have to leave for work in about a half hour.

I had taken her to an especially good restaurant tonight. See I wanted to break up with her. I had planned on doing it during dinner but couldn’t gather up the courage. She was too pleased with the expensive meal and kept on thanking me during dinner, so I couldn’t break the news. There was nothing wrong with her, or so I thought at the time, it was just that I figured she wasn’t right for me. You see, I wasn’t ready for a serious relationship. I was young, and I wanted to meet more women first to determine what kind of girl was right for me. I needed to swim in the ocean a little longer before I dropped my anchor so to speak. She and I were at the point in which we either needed to go to the next stage in our relationship or go our separate ways, and I chose the ladder. Nothing personal.

So anyways, we are in her room. We both know she had to leave in a little while, so we don’t have a lot of time to talk. She clearly wants to hang out with me but knows we don’t have much time. She doesn’t want to kick me out of her room, but in a little while she would have to, making an awkward conversation. I had a short window to break the news to her. I sat down on a chair near the door, a perfect place to make an easy exit after I broke up with her, and she sat on her bed.

“So… that was a nice dinner. Thanks for taking me,” she is trying to start a conversation. This was about the fifth time she thanked me for dinner, and each time it made it harder for me to break up with her.

“Yeah, I know. I’m glad you enjoyed it. Hey ahh, there’s something I want to talk with you about,” I began.

“What’s that?”

“Well, I wanted to ahh talk about umm… us,” I somehow finally manage to spit out. Okay good, I think to myself. Now that I got it started, the hardest part is over.

“What about us?”

“I ahh don’t think it’s working out between us.”

“What are you saying?! Are you breaking up with me?!”

“Don’t take this the wrong way, but…”

“Don’t take this the wrong way! What do you mean don’t take this the wrong way?! Answer my question: are you breaking up with me?!”

“In a manner of speaking…”

“In a manner of speaking my ass. You’re dumping me!”

This is not going to according plan.

“Please just hear me out,” I attempt to reassure, but it doesn’t work.

“I bust my butt for you. Just last week I went to that stupid James Bond movie instead of a chick flick to make you happy. I’m often late for work on Saturdays because I know you enjoy seeing me before you go out partying. And this is the thanks I get.”

“Listen. It’s just that…”

“No, YOU listen to me! I have done too much for you to deserve this.”

Before I could respond, she walks over to her closet and grabs something out of it.  She pulls out what looked like a toy gun.

“Whoa. Let’s have a conversation here and not do anything too rash.”

By now I’m freaked out and am really trying to settle the situation. I get up and slowly walk towards the door just in case I need to exit quickly.

“We can talk about this,” I state calmly.

“Yes. Let’s talk about it. You’re not dumping me.”

“Yes I am, especially after this display right here. I don’t want to date a woman who has pulled a gun on me.”

Right after I said that I realize that wasn’t the best thing to say to someone who looks like they are about to kill you.

“I said you’re not dumping me. Don’t make me use this.”

With that I bolt for the door, but she shoots before I could make it. I should have known that I wouldn’t have time to get away. A laser beam fires out of the gone and hits me square in the chest. Before I knew it I become extremely dizzy. For a second all I can see was light all around me, and then I see the room, but it isn’t like how I saw it before. It was much bigger. I’m confused. Why was everything much bigger? The dresser, which was up to my chest before, is now like a skyscraper. Then I realize why, I’ve shrunken to about two inches.

As I looked at my surroundings, I saw Jenny. She is so HUGE and is walking towards me. I can feel the ground shatter after every step. I rush for the door. Then I see a huge pink thing fall right in front of me. I realize it’s her foot. She had caught up with me given that her size made her steps a hundred times as big as mine. I don’t slow down quick enough and run smack into her foot making me fall backwards onto the floor. After a second I look up to see a gigantic Jenny towering down at me.

“You’re not leaving me any time soon.”

Tied Down by RandomGuy

“Why did you do this to me?!” I shout up at my girlfriend.

“Well Aaron,” she explains as she effortlessly picks me up and lifts me to her face. I’m terrified as I realize how big she truly is. Her face is the size of a three-story house to me, and I fit easily unto her palm like a doll. “I’m saving the relationship unlike you who just gave up. I’m willing to do whatever it takes to continue to save our relationship, and if forcing you to stay with me is what it takes, that’s what it takes. You may not understand now, but later you’ll thank me.”

“You’re crazy!”

 What relationship is she trying to save, I think, we were just going out.

“Do you really want to say that to me given your position?”

Her palm tips over, making me fall. I fall for what seemed like an eternity but is really about two seconds. I look down and see what appears from my perspective to be a couple hundred foot drop to my death. Luckily her other palm comes right below me, so that I land onto it instead of death. I realize that she is in complete control over me.

“I could do far worse to you. Now there are going to be a few rules. First you are to never insult me or say anything mean about me. As a matter of fact, you are to refer to me as Dear. Second everyone I tell you to do you must comply. If I say, “Jump,” you say, “How high?” Third you are not to leave this room without me being with you, no matter what the circumstance. Fourth is that you have no excuses for breaking any of the rules. You’re not allowed to pin the blame on anyone else but yourself. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“That’s, ‘Yes Dear.’”

“Yes Dear.”

“And if you break any of my rules,” her face comes within a few inches of me, and I gasp at her huge mouth that could have easily fit two or three of me in it at once. “You’ll regret it. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes Dear.”

“Good, now you tried to break up with me, so I will have to punish you.”

She walks over to her closet and got out a spool of yarn. She then grabs my right arm and ties a piece of yarn to it. I try to resist, but it’s no use. My entire body strength is no match for her fingers. She clasps my entire body except for my right hand into her fist and ties a knot around me arm with her other hand. She then repeats that process with my left and both my legs, so now all four of my limbs are tied to separate pieces of yarn. She then put me down on the ground. I immediately start to run before realizing how bad of an idea that is. She just yanks one of the pieces of yarns attached to my legs, and I trip and fall over.

“That won’t work, silly,” she giggles.

I then see her take four tacks out of the closet. She places one of the tacks into the other end of the yarn that is attached to my left arm and jams it into the floor. So now I’m bolted to the floor. She then pushes me over until this piece of yarn is taut, knocks me over onto my back, and holds me there with her index and middle fingers. I try to push my way out, but it’s no use. It is amazing how she controls my entire body with just two fingers. Next she takes a second tack, puts it into the yarn attached to my left arm, extends the yarn so that it is taut, and anchors it into the floor. She does the same thing to the pieces of yarn attached to my legs. She then lets her two fingers off of me. Immediately I try to wiggle out but can’t. The yarn was as tough as chains. With just yarn and tacks, she had pinned me down to the floor. I look up helplessly as I lie on my back. My chest is completely exposed, and each limb is stretched outwards. I see Jenny kneeling above me with an evil grin. She looks at least ten stories up, but her face still seems larger than a billboard.

“Now Aaron, this is for your own good.”

She stands up, her figure much scarier now that she’s the size of a skyscraper. She lifts her right foot over top of me.

“What are you going to do to me?!” I shout.

“You’ll see.” With that she descends her foot on top of me. Being unable to move, I’m helpless to prevent this foot from falling on top of me. I try to scream, but that is quickly muffled as her foot landed completely on top of my body. Her smell and sweat completely overwhelm me.  She’d slowly add pressure until it felt like my organs were about to explode. She’d then relinquish the pressure a little bit right before my body explode and start to increase it again. After about ten minutes of this torture, she finally stops. I look up gasping for air at Jenny smiling back down at me. She was clearly enjoying this.

“May you will never think of dumping me again.”

She kneels down in front of me and lowers her face to a few inches from me. I can feel her breath like it’s a windstorm. She then spits on me, covering me in her saliva. She puts a particular large amount of spit on my face drowning me. I had to try to wiggle my head to get some of it away from my mouth and nose so that I can breathe. Since I can’t move my body, I had to accept that I was lying in a puddle of her saliva and let it soak into my clothes.

 Her face detracts as she says, “I hope you learned you lesson. I have to go to work now. I’ll see you in the morning. Since I can’t trust that you won’t try to escape, I’ll have to leave you there for the night.”

“Jenny please!” I gasp.

“Tata, my love,” She purred as she blew me a kiss, ignoring my pleas.

She gets up, shots out the lights, and leaves, leaving me there lying in the dark pinned to the ground, wet, and unable to move for the rest of the night. Things aren’t looking up for me. What a psycho, I think, how the hell did you manage to date the craziest girl in the world?

But as bad as things are now, they were about to get a lot worse.

Change of Plans by RandomGuy

After about 30 minutes of lying, the door opens, and the light turns on. I’m temporarily blinded by this light, but after my eyes get adjusted to it, I see the form of a person walking through the doorway. This is odd, I think. Jenny wouldn’t have finished work for another like five hours.

“Sally, we need to go,” I hear a fainter voice call to this mysterious intruder. “We already late for the party, and we still have to go to the mall to buy her a gift.”

“Hold your horses Rachel. I just need to put on some eye-liner. It’ll take a second.”

Oh, this must be Jenny’s younger sister, Sally, a 19-year old freshman at our school. Jenny always complained that Sally would come into her room and use her make-up even though she could never prove it. Jenny said she’d come back and notice all her cosmetics have been moved around from how she left them and always suspected it was Sally. So she was right all along.

“All right but be quick about it. We have to go soon.”

I feel the ground quake as she walks into the room. She doesn’t notice me lying in the middle of the floor but is looking at the dresser ahead of her. I see her steps coming closer and closer, and it is beginning to look like she might step of me. I try to yell up to her, but that is of no use. I see her foot rise above me and wince as it lowers right over me. I think I’m as good as dead. Luckily my judgment is slightly wrong, and her foot lands about six inches from my waist and avoids both me and the yarn I’m tied to. She walks over to the dresser, takes out some of Jenny’s eyeliner, and begins putting it on her face. After a minute or so she is finished and begins to leave the room. I hear her footsteps coming and try to look behind me, but I can’t really turn my head. I lie there in fear unable to tell where she is stepping or whether she will step on me. I hear her steps come closer and closer, not sure whether the next moment will be my last. Suddenly I feel her big toe land on my head as the rest of the foot landed on the two pieces of yarn attached to my arms. I gasp as the giantess trips over this unexpected obstacle and flies down the room, falling only a few feet away from me.

“What the hell was that?”

Before I know it, Sally is looking down on my helpless body.

“Help me!” I scream.

“You can talk? What are you?”

“Just undo me, and I’ll explain everything.”

“Sally, come on. What’s taking you so long,” Rachel calls from the background.

“Rachel, come here. I found something interesting,” Sally responds.

“This had better be good.”

I hear what sounds like someone coming up some stairs and then the door open. I can’t look away from Sally who is staring down at me perplexed. Like her sister, Sally had black hair except a little shorter. She was wearing a green shirt, blue jeans, and no shoes.

“What is it?” Rachel asks.

“I don’t know. I found this on the floor.”

My gaze now shifts to the girl named Rachel, presumably one of Sally’s friends. She looks about Sally’s age. She has brown hair and an impatient-looking face. She was wearing a black skirt that went down to her knees and flip-flops. She stares down at me looking just as perplexed as Sally.

Finally after a several seconds of everyone staring at each other, Rachel breaks the silence, “Is that a tiny man?”

“I think,” replies Sally. “I think it’s my sister’s boyfriend.”

“Yes, I am, and I need help to get away from her. She’s gone crazy and shrunk me,” I explain, but I’m not sure if they heard me.

“What should we do with him?” Sally asks. “I don’t just want to leave him here to be stepped on.”

“I know. Maybe we won’t need to go to the mall to after. We have a gift for her right here. It’ll save time and money. Sally, go find a shoe box and wrapping paper.”  

As Sally leaves to do that, Rachel bends over, unties me from the yarn, and lifts me up to her face.

“What is your name?”

“Aaron.”

“All right Aaron, I’m Rachel.”

“Here you go,” Sally interrupts as she comes in with a shoe box and gift wrap.

“Thanks Sally,” Rachel states. “Aaron, boy do we have some plans for you.”
The Car Ride by RandomGuy

Rachel drops me into the shoe box and closes it. I’m completely enshrouded with darkness as they carry me. I hear them leave the room, walk down stairs, open and close the front door, get into the car, and turn it on. Then the lid opens and light floods back into my shoe box. I gaze up to see Rachel looking back down at me. She’s sitting in the passenger seat of a car, and Sally is driving.

“You’re going to be a gift for our friend Amy,” Rachel explains. “It’s her 20th birthday today, and we’re having a slumber party with her and a bunch of her girlfriends in her apartment. You’ll be the main attraction, I’m assuming, so I want to see you perform to see how well you can do it.”

I look up at her, transfixed, not sure what to do and too confused to move. Things are moving too fast for me.

“I said perform for me. Now PERFORM!” she demands as she flicks me onto the ground with her finger.

“What do you want me to do?”

“I don’t know anything, just something, or I’ll have to flick you again.”

The first thing I think to do is dance, so that’s what I did. I move back and forth like I am doing the cha cha. This made Rachel giggle.

“Look at him down there,” she says to Sally. “He’s trying to grove. He thinks he can dance.”

Sally only briefly looks at me, laughs, and takes her eyes back on the road. I’m not that bad at dancing! Suddenly, I find myself flying backwards into the wall of the shoe box.

“Hey, that guy just caught me off! Learn how to drive you jerk!” Sally shouts to another driver who couldn’t hear her. “Sorry Rachel for having to brake so hard.”

“It’s all right. You may have hurt our little friend over here, but I’m fine. Hey, I didn’t say to stop dancing!”

So I resume dancing.

“You know that gives me an idea,” Rachel suddenly exclaims.

Without warning she shakes the box causing me to fly back and forth against both walls. She laughs at me, as I was tumble back and forth.

“Again I never said stop.” So I try to continue dancing, but every couple seconds, she’d get bored just watching me dance and shake the box. Each time I’d smash against the walls and topple over, much to her delight. This lasts about thirty minutes until eventually they reach their destination.

“Let me give it one more shake, and then I’ll seal him up,” Rachel says. She shakes me around for about one minute straight, and when she finished, I felt like I was about to throw up from the dizziness, and my whole body was sore.

The lid is then put on top of me, and all is dark for me. I hear them covering the box with wrapping paper and taping it shut. I’m carried around, being frequently sloshed back and forth by Rachel who isn’t particularly gentle about carrying me. I hear a doorbell ring, a door opens, and loud music being heard in the background.

“Hey, welcome Rachel and Sally. Glad that you two could make it. And hey, I see you brought a gift. Thank you so much. Come on in. Right now, we’re just hanging out until more people come, and then we’ll get started. Here let me take that.”

The box I was in is handed over to this mysterious person who carries me for a minute and drops me with a thud. Presumably, I am in a pile of other gifts. I frequently hear girls talking, wishing happy birthday and making small talk. I sit in this box hoping that I’ll survive tonight in one piece.

Unwrapped by RandomGuy

 I sit in the box for hours while they hang out, eat dinner, serve cake, etc. They are so loud that I can hear everything that goes on. I can hear them singing of happy birthday, talking about boys, and playing loud music.

“Now let’s open some presents.”

Finally the moment is arriving in which I will be let out of this dark prison. I hear them unravel various other gifts and hear shouts of thanks for new clothes, new purse, various gift cards, etc. I feel my box start to shake as it’s picked up.

“Hey, why don’t you save our gift for last?” it sounds like Rachel’s voice.

“Why?”

“You’ll see. Just trust me.”

With that my box is dropped, and I tumble into the wall from the impact. I guess whoever picked it up didn’t know there was a live person in it, and Rachel and Sally didn’t care enough to say to be careful with it. So now I wait another several minutes as the other gifts are unwrapped. This is going to take forever, I think, but eventually, I feel my box being hoisted up again.

“What is it that’s so special that you are saving it for last?” I hear a voice above ask.

“Well I guess you’ll have to find out Amy,” responds Rachel. “I’m not telling you what our gift is.”

“The suspense is killing me. What could it be?”

With that my entire world suddenly shook. Before I had time to figure out what was going on, I was flying back and forth, hitting against every walls in the box.

“It sounds hollow, like there’s nothing in there,” ponders Amy. “What could be in here that’s so great?”

“Don’t shake it too much. It’s fragile. Just unwrap it Amy,” Sally warns. So that was why my world suddenly quaked like it did: Amy was shaking my box!

“Okay, but it better be as good as what you two are pushing it up to be.”

I could hear what sounded like the tearing of wrapping paper. Then the lid opened, and a flash of light shown into the otherwise perfectly dark cage. I was blinded because my eyes had become accustomed to the pitch black that I had been in for an hour or two. I reflexively lifted my hand over my eyes to cover the light.

“What is it?” I hear a voice from above but am too blinded from above. “It looks like it’s just a doll. But hey look! It moved its hand.”

She must have seen you move your hand cover your eyes.

“It’s a live, tiny person, just for you Amy,” I hear Sally and Rachel explain almost in unison. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!”

“Wow! This is the best gift I’ve been given. Thank you two so much!” Amy exclaims as she hugs each of them. I am still too unadjusted to look up to see much of what’s going on.

“Help me,” I cry.

“What’s that, he talks!”

“Help me,” I cry again, hoping someone will listen. “I’ve been shrunk and kidnapped. Would someone…”

“Ahhh, you’re so cute down there. Girls, it looks like we’ll have a fun good time tonight.”

That wasn’t the response I wanted. I could hear thunderous giggling from above. I finally see to my horror a huge face staring down at me with a smirk, which must be Amy’s, and then at least ten other faces behind her, looking over at me and smiling. I try to back away but fall into the wall of the box behind me. I look up in horror wondering what these girls are going to do with me.

The Party Part 1 by RandomGuy

I am scooped up by my new captor Amy who brings me close to her face to examine me. I also get a good look at her. She has long, wavy blonde hair and big blue eyes. She has a gorgeous face and pretty good sized breasts. She could probably be a model.  

“He’s so cute! What’s his name?”

“You can call him whatever you want,” Rachel responds.

“My name is Aaron Travoski,” you stammer, but she either can’t hear you or wasn’t paying attention.

“I think I’ll call you… ahh Tiny Tim.”

“Please you must help me. I need to go back to my house and family!”

“And then I’d miss all the fun I could have with you. What kinda plan is that? How about this instead, you’ll be my pet Tiny Tim, and we’ll have some fun together? How does that sound?”

“Lady, please don’t! And my name isn’t Tiny Tim. It’s…”

“Don’t ‘Lady’ me. Call me ‘Master’ from now on. And yes your name is now and will forever be Tiny Tim.”

“But…”

“Don’t talk back to me,” suddenly her face went from a giggly and smiling face to an intense and angry face as if to say “or else.”

“Yes master.”

“Now,” she states as her face went back to her giggly self. “What should we do with you first?”

“Can I see him?” asks a voice among the wall of other girls.

“Sure Britney. Catch.”

Before I can respond, I am flying through the air. It’s worse than the worst roller coaster ride. I scream when I see the tentacles of her hand reaching to grab me. WHAAAM. I hit her hand head first as she encloses her hands around me to catch me. If the act of flying is bad, the impact is far worse. I am surprised I’m still alive.

I feel my legs being pitched, and the rest of my body flipped upside down as she dangles me by my legs. She lifts me up close to her face. She has brown hair and green eyes and an evil smile staring down at me. I try to flip my body over because it is rather uncomfortable being upside down, but since she has my legs, it doesn’t work very well. I try lifting my head up to my legs to prevent a head-ache, but she just shakes me effortlessly, and my head falls back down. I can hear her laugh at my attempts.

“You’re so cute, little guy! So helpless!”

“Can I see him now?” a couple of girls ask.

“Hey Britney, give other people a turn. You’re hogging him,” Amy arbitrates.

“Okay fine,” Britney finally responds, and off I go to the next girl to be examined.

The next girl places her thumb on my stomach and forefinger on your back and starts to squeeze. I try to shout but instead just gasp for air. I look up and see my torturer laughing in my pain.

“Rebecca, you’re hurting him!” I hear some girl shout.

“I know Emily. That’s the point,” your torturer states. Rebecca increases the pressure until it feels like my organs are about to pop. I try to push her fingers off of me with my two hands, but it’s no use. She giggles as my two arms are no match for her thumb alone.

“Don’t hurt him too much,” Amy intervenes. “He’s fragile, and we want him to last the night. Why don’t you pass him onto the next person?”

“Fine. We’ll play more a little later my tiny one,” Rebecca pours to me. Much to her delight, I gasp in fear.

Again I am tossed. But this time it looks like I’m thrown too far. Instead of landing in someone’s palm, I fly over everyone’s head. I find myself sailing through the air until I land on something soft, mushy, and white. I fall into this weird surface until I hit a surface that’s slightly harder but still a fairly soft surface. I am completely covered in the mushy white stuff, and even though it’s soft, it pinned me and prevented me from being able to move. The slightly harder surface is also whitish, more like a cream. It’s flaky and bread-like, like a bakery dish. I taste a little bit of it when I realize that it’s cake and that the first layer of stuff I’m trapped in is the icing. I’ve landed in Amy’s birthday cake.

“Where did he go?” I heard a voice ask.

“He fell into the cake. I guess we’ll have to eat him out!”

“Whoa whoa girls, he’s my gift. I’ll do the honors,” states Amy.

I feel the ground of cake around me jolt as she cuts out a piece where I am. I’m lifted up and then tipped over.

“Can’t you ever get a piece of cake onto your plate without tipping over?” someone asks.

“Shut up!” Amy replies.

I’m tipped back over. I feel slices come down all around me as she eats her way around me. I fear being the next bite. Eventually I see the fork come down a few inches from my face as her cut comes amazingly close to me. She doesn’t even know or care where I am or whether she cuts me by accident. If she were about a centimeter farther over, she would have cut my head off! I can now see the outside world since this cut a hole right next to my face. I try to wiggle my out of it but am still stuck.

I feel pieces being eaten all around me and realize that I’m the only “piece” left. She scoops me and the cake and icing surrounding me up with her fork and puts me in her mouth. I feel myself being pushed back into her throat and try to run back to the opening. But before I could get there I see a wall of teeth come knocking down in front of me, nearly cutting me in two as she closes her mouth and traps me inside. I turn around to see her giant red tongue come clasp itself around me and push me into the side of her mouth. She chews and swallows the rest of the caking and icing, leaving only me and her enormous tongue. Her cheeks pushed me back into the middle of the mouth where her tongue was waiting for me. Before I could do anything, her tongue forced me to the top of her mouth where it proceeded to suck all the icing off of me. I’m not drenched completely in her sticky saliva. My clothes, my hair, all soaked.

“Yum,” I hear her murmur.

Her tongue then lowers and I run to the front of her mouth. I try to open up her teeth, but that fails. Eventually she lets me open her teeth an inch or two only to close it moments later. I move my fingers just in time not to have them crushed by her bite. This was a warning not to mess with her teeth or try to escape her mouth again.

Her tongue, which I was standing on, then slowly rose, making me slide backwards. I tried to run forward but slipped on her slippery, wet tongue, fell on my face, and proceeded to fall into the back of her mouth even more. Just in time before I saw fell down her throat, I grabbed hold of a bump in her tongue, probably one of her taste buds and hold on for dear life. I look back at her throat, a dark and bottomless hole ready to take me. She lifts her tongue higher and higher until I am dangling off her tongue holding onto this taste bad for dear life like a rock climber desperately grasping a hold.

“Please! Don’t eat me!” I cry. “Please! I’ll do anything, just don’t eat me!”

She shakes her tongue back and forth, and I barely manage to hold on. Eventually her tongue lowers, and she spits me out of her mouth. I find myself flying into her hand and look up at her laughing face.

“Don’t worry my little pet,” she cues. “I won’t eat you. I like you and have many plans for what to do with before that happens.”

I look up in fear. That’s hardly a reassurance. I can only imagine what she has in store for me before she decides to actually eat me.

“Who wants him next?” she shouts.

I hear many voices shouting, “Me!”

“Well however catches him gets him next!” she says as she throws me into the air towards the group of waiting girls…

The Party Part 2 by RandomGuy

I am launched into the air. I was thrown with a little spin so my body is now spinning uncontrollably. I am briefly able to look down before I flip around. I see what looks like a thousand foot fall and a wall of waiting hands. I close my eyes and hope for the best.

After a few very long seconds, I feel myself crash into a hard but mushy surface and bounce away. It must have been a girl trying to catch me. I continue to fall as I’m hopelessly knocked back in forth by the girls’ fighting hands. Eventually I feel myself knocked especially hard by a hand and slam into a soft velvety fabric. I open my eyes to see that I am on a couch and at least a dozen hands are reaching for me. Before I have time to respond, I’m grabbed by a brown haired girl much to the disappointment of the others.

“Back away from him, it’s my turn now,” she states with that she sits down on the couch gazing down at me. The other girls hesitantly back away.

“Now little one,” she says playfully. “I want you to rub my feet.”

I am dropped a considerable height, maybe for them only three feet, but for me more like five stores. I land butt-first onto the carpet and topple backwards, causing some giggles behind me. She moves her feet to the left and right of me and looks down at me expectantly. I comply. I don’t really have much of a choice.

“What are you doing to him?!” I hear a voice shout from among the wall of girls. Suddenly a girl pushes herself forward. It’s Emily, the girl who had criticized that Rebecca girl before for grabbing you too hard.  “He may get hurt.”

“Don’t be silly. See he’s fine,” your tormentor replies as she shakes my body with her foot to prove that I’m “okay.”

“Why would you have him rub your feet? He’s a person just like you or me, you know!”

“No he isn’t. Would I be able to do this to an actual person?” She lifts her foot up and kicks you, lightly for her, but you fly backwards. She quickly scoops you back up and draws you back to her before any of the other girls can grab you.

“Emily, please. You’ll get your turn when you can do whatever ‘humanitarian’ things you want with him, but respect Ashley’s turn,” Amy intervenes. Emily was then slowly pushed back among the rows of girls, so she couldn’t interfere.

“Thanks Amy,” responds the girl. “Now I remember telling someone to give me a foot rub.”

Without further ado, I walk over to her right foot, and she lifts it up onto her heel.

“I want you to rub my sole first.”

I walk underneath this gigantic pink cave and begin to rub. Each movement seems to tickle her and cause her foot to shake, kicking me onto my back each time. She’d respond none too patiently to the break in the foot rub, and I’d have to get up as quickly as I could to resume. Slowly but surely, I finished her sole.

“Now for the rest of my foot…”

But before she could finish her orders, I feel something latch on to my leg and drag me across the floor. It’s another girl’s toes, which must have grabbed me from underneath.

“You took too long. Your turn’s up,” she explains.

I try to struggle as I am dragged across the rug, but it’s of no use. My legs start to burn from the tension, and finally she lets go. I lay there panting too hurt to move. Soon I see a dark figure hovering above me. I realize that it’s her foot.

“You had better move quickly.”

The foot began to come down on top of me. Suddenly my animal instinct rushes in, and my tiredness temporarily subsides. I manage to roll out from underneath just in time to avoid the foot from crashing down on top of me. I get up and begin to run away from this killing machine in a desperate attempt for some peace. But before I run more than about twenty feet, I feel a rush of air as her second foot comes crashing down a few inches in front of me. I don’t have time to stop as I crash into the pink sticky surface and become stuck to the side of her foot.

“You’re going to kill him!” Emily screeches. I couldn’t see her because my face was plastered to this girl’s foot.

“Yeah Chelsea, be a little more careful with him. We want him alive so that the rest of us can play with him,” Amy reprehends.

As they are talking I try to wiggle off of her foot but can’t. The smell is unbearable. I try to hold my breath to prevent it, but I can’t hold it very long and get a stronger whiff of it once I have to catch my breath.

“I’m sorry. I guess I got a little carried away. But look! He’s stuck to my feet! I can feel him trying to wiggle his way out,” Chelsea responds.

She lifts me and her foot high into the air. I realize that it might not be the best idea to try to free myself from her foot since I’d fall.

“I thought so little man. You don’t want to leave my nice sweet feet,” she plays. “But you’ll have to get off eventually. I know the longer you stay there, the harder it’ll be for you to want to depart from them, so I’ll have to cut you off now.”

Why couldn’t you do it while I was on the ground, I think to myself, but I guess that would defeat her fun.

I feel something scratch my back from behind me, and I realize that it is her big toe from her other foot, prying me off. This is quite possibly the most inefficient way of getting me off. Her toe can’t grab me properly but can only rip and scratch me off. I’m sure she picked this method just to torture me.  Each scratch delivers excruciating pain to my back but only causes a little bit of my front side to rip off her, which feels like ripping off a band aid except across the entire body. Eventually I fall off and land head first onto the rug. I smack against the ground. My body can barely move. I feel hurt all over from being scratched, ripped, and dropped. To make matters worse, the pains of dropped the first time and being dragged revisit me as well like a bad family reunion.

For a moment or two I close my eyes and just lay there, hoping this is all a dream and that there’d be an end soon. I try to forget about everything, my bleeding legs, the cuts on my back, the cuts on my front, my head-ache, my hurt shoulder, and remember when life was good.

Then I open my eyes to see several dozen eyes beaming back down at me and remember the hell I am in.
The Party Part 3 by RandomGuy

“You guys are such barbarians!” protests Emily. “Look at him down there! You’re about to kill him.”

“You’d be surprised what a body is able to sustain, even a small one like his,” Amy replies.

“Well even if you don’t kill him, how would you like to be squeezed, almost eaten, dropped, crushed, or smashed against a foot?”

“He loves it! Don’t you Tiny Tim?” Amy teases. Before I can answer, she pokes me in the stomach with her index finger to force a smile out of me. “See.”

“That’s hardly proof…”

“Oh be quiet you dork. You’re lucky to even be invited to this party. I only did so out of charity. Don’t push it,” Amy snapped back.

“You don’t mean that, do you?”

“Sure I do. You’re always ‘Little Miss Perfect’ like a hall monitor. Always got to be yelling at us for what we can and can’t do. You annoy the hell out of me. I only invited you because you have no friends, and I felt bad.”

“How could you say that?” Emily mutters under her breath as she begins to cry. She storms out of the room in tears.

“Yeah leave. You’re not wanted here!” Amy shouts at her as she goes.  

“No don’t go! Don’t leave me alone with them!” I try to yell, but she leaves before she can hear me. Now I am left alone with these tormentors. She was the only person willing to help me.

The room is awkwardly quiet for a few seconds.

“I have the perfect activity,” Rachel finally breaks in the silence. “We should make him dance! I’ve seen his moves before.”

“Okay,” declares Amy. “Let’s see what you got.”

She picks me up and drops me on the coffee table. One of the girls turns on some music from a stereo somewhere, and I start to dance. The girls laugh at my attempts at grooving.

“He’s so cute! So small” they would say to each other.

After a minute or two, Amy brings her two fingers close up to me and tells me to grab them. I grab her one finger with my right arm, and the other with my left, and she starts to “dance” with me. This doesn’t last more than a second or two when her fingers tried to push me backwards for a move, but they overpowered me and made me fall over. The room erupts with giggles.

“Here let me try,” this time it’s Rebecca from before. She presents her two fingers, but when I go up to grab them, I feel something come at my legs from behind. It turns out to be her index finger of her other hand, which swooshes under my legs and trips me. I fall flat onto my head, and the room again erupts.

“We never said to stop dancing,” Rebecca scolds, so I continue. Pretty soon all the girls are getting in on this idea, and I am knocked onto the ground before I have time to get back up. This happens for about five or so minutes until eventually I fall off the coffee table. Unbeknownst to me, each fall moved me a few feet backwards until I was on the edge of the coffee table. Then the next trip knocked me off. At that point the music is turned off.

“I have one last game for us to play,” Amy proclaims. She grabs me, pulls out some string, and grabs an empty bottle of soda from the dining room table that was left over from dinner. She presses my back around the bottle and ties to it, so that I can’t move.

“Let’s play Spin the Bottle. Here’s the rule: whoever it points to gets to give him a kiss.”

All the girls form a circle around the dining room table and place me and the bottle in the center.

“Here goes…”, and Amy gives me a spin. I scream as I am twirled around and around. I try to close my eyes, but that doesn’t help much. I’ve always gotten dizzy easily.

Eventually the bottle stops. I can’t see who it’s facing since I can’t turn my head, but I am lifted up. I am brought near the face of Sally who gives me a nice peck on the face. It would have been a nice, gentle kiss, but because of my size and inability to defend myself on account of being tied down, my face is slammed between her red lips in front of me and the bottle behind me.

“Come on. You can do better than that,” the other girls comment. “Really give it to him.”

Sally then moves her lips in for another try. This time she kisses with twice the force. Her lips form a suction that literally sucks the air out of my lungs. I can hardly breathe as her lips press against my body and push me into the bottle. Next she rubs her lips up and down against my pinned body. Her lips depart leaving my face red and gasping for air. She kisses better than her sister or maybe that was just due to my size.

“That’s more like it,” the other girls say.

I am spun again and again. Each time I get dizzier and dizzier, and the girls kiss harder and harder. Many used their tongue for a French kiss. They would lick my face, neck, chest, and sometimes lower, covering me in saliva. Sometimes they would solve my face into their mouths as part of “the kiss” and play with my head with their tongue, pushing me head up and down as it’s forced either into the tongues or into the roof of their mouths. This proceeds for at least half an hour until I am extremely dizzy over the spinning and can hardly breathe. Each girl tries to outdo the others before her, making each kiss more and more painful.

After a several turns, I am spun.  They must have twirled me extra-fast this time for it felt like I was spinning for twice as long as I usually do. I can barely handle the dizziness. My face would have been blue and green by now if it hadn’t been covered in red lipstick. I can’t even tell when I stop spinning because my brain was still rotating several seconds after it. I stop at Amy. That isn’t the first time I’ve gotten her but it’ll be a turn we’ll both remember. She scoops me up and brings me to her face. I am completely disoriented and close my eyes hoping to get this over with. She licks her lips to get herself ready. Before I know it, I’m plunged in. She presses her soft against my face, neck, and chest and takes out her tongue. She rubs me over and over slowly and then drops my head into her mouth. The rest of my body is still outside tied down to the bottle. Inside she rubs my head with her moist tongue. I can hardly breathe as her tongue covers my face over and over.

After that kiss, every girl sticks me in their mouths during their kiss. This goes on for about a half hour until I am tired, dizzy, barely able to breathe, and covered in saliva and lipstick residue.

Then Amy finally announces, “All right girls, we’ve had a lot of fun, but it’s time for bed.”

There are numerous groans from amongst the girls.

“Everyone get ready for bed,” she states. “And I’ll make you a bed for Tiny Tim.”

She grabs me and the bottle and unties me. She carries me up to her room with her right hand and grabs the shoe box I came in with her left. The rest of the girls go about to the bathroom and such to change and brush their teeth. I notice that a couple of the girls are following Amy and me.

“Now I don’t want you to sleep with us in the living room because you might get squashed by accident in the middle of the night,” she explains, half as if she was thinking out loud.

She brings you into her room. It isn’t a bad looking room: it had white walls, a bed covered with blue sheets, and a dark gray rug. The bed is against the wall in the far corner and next to it is a large dresser on it is a desk lamp and a few other things I can’t see very well from my angle. At the other end of the room, there is a desk with a computer, books, and unorganized papers, presumably where she did homework. In the corner between the bed and desk, there is a bean bag chair. The walls are covered in posters, but I do not have time to look at them very well. It looks like a normal college room. I wouldn’t have thought such a crazy girl lived here.

Amy sits down on her bed, opens up the shoe box, and places me in. She leaves for about ten seconds and comes back with a wash cloth.

“Here you go little one. This will be your bed.”

She folds the wash cloth into fours so that it’s the shape of a mattress and puts in the box right next to me.

“Sweet dreams, and I’ll see you in the morning,” she coos, and she blows me a kiss, which nearly knocks me over. “You are just so cute!”

She closes the box, and I hear tape being wrapped around it. She’s taping me in! That prevents any escape I had planned. She then places me on her dresser and walks out of the room.

“All right girls, time for bed!”

There is a little bit of noise downstairs, but eventually things start to quiet down. I am exhausted and just fall over onto my “bed.” I could barely stand up I am so tired. In about two seconds, I’m fast asleep despite the fact that the wash cloth isn’t particularly comfortable.

A Visitor by RandomGuy

My sleep in interrupted though when my box starts to move. I have no idea how long I’ve slept, but possibly an hour or two. I feel my box being lifted and carried. Then I hear the tape being removed, and a second later, the lid open. A burst of light floods into the previously pitch black box. I am started not used to the light. I try to lower my head and look at the ground to deal with the new light, but it doesn’t help much: the ground is also too bright for my eyes. In a second or two, my eyes adjust, and I look up to see what’s going on.  

The light source turns out to have been the night lamp on the dresser. There was a face staring back down at me. It couldn’t see at very well at first until my eyes adjusted. It was Rebecca.

“Hello my little one,” she purrs. “Remember I told you that we’d play some more later. Well here I am. I saw where Amy stored you, and now you are all mine. I won’t have to share you with the rest of the girls.”

Before I can respond, she picks me up with her fist and lifts me to her face. She’s sitting on Amy’s bed.

“You are so cute, so tiny and helpless down there!”

She tosses the box away and drops me on her lap. I stammer to my feet from the drop. I never really got a good look at her before, but with the light, I can see her rather well. She has black, curly hair down to about her shoulders. She has a nice, attractive, slender face. She is wearing a blue pajama shorts and a matching bra. I stand on her waist-level. She moves her leg an inch to the left, which completely shifts the fabric I am standing on and causes me to trip and fall.

“So fragile, I barely even moved,” she giggles.

She moves her right leg, which causes me to tumble on my face. Before I have time to get up again, she’s moved her leg back and made me fall over again.

“Oops.”

As I am getting up, she lies down on the bed.  She lifts her legs up making me fall forward onto her stomach. She places her legs onto the bed and slants them so that I can’t climb up them. In front of me, I see a plain that’s her stomach ended by two gigantic mounds. Behind that I can see her face with a malicious smile on it.

“Oh, what should I do with you?” Her question causes her stomach to rise and then suddenly it falls. Not used to sudden change in the ground I’m standing on, I tumble over. Before I can get up, I’m launched upwards as her inhale jolts her stomach back up. I fly upward a few inches, about five or six feet from my perspective and fall back onto her stomach, only to be launched again by her inhale. She laughs at my predicament, which causes me to be launched even higher. After the fourth or fifth launch, I try to land on my feet, but when I hit the cushy surface of her stomach, I lose my balance and fly forward into one of the gigantic mountains in front of me.  I land face first into in and bounce back landing on my butt.

“Okay, if you want to play with them…” she states as her hand comes from behind and pushes me into her cleavage. I’m stuck between two pieces of flesh and can hardly move. I try to wiggle out, but that only causes me to fall deeper and deeper into her cleavage and lead to her laughing, which shakes my entire surroundings.

She suddenly sits up, and gravity reasserts itself. I find myself sliding down what was a moment ago the ground. Eventually I clasp onto her and realize that I’m dangling off of her right breast. This causes her to laugh, my falling and grabbing her tickled. Her laugh makes me shake back and forth and to almost lose my grip. She decides to sway back and forth. Each time she does this my body flings around and hits comes back crashing against her breast. She sways harder and harder until eventually I can’t hold on anymore. During one of her more forceful sways, I let go and fly away.

I crash onto the rug, but before I know it, I’m picked back up and dangled in front of Rebecca’s face. It’s such a sinister looking face with a grin and mean eyes. I am terrified at what she has plans for me.

Then I hear the door open.

“Rebecca what are you doing?!” It’s Emily, coming to your rescue.

“Having some fun. What did you think I was doing?” your captor responds. She lowers you into her palm and cups you inside while she talks to Emily.

“I see that. What kind of tortures are you putting him through?”

“None. He’s enjoys every last bit of it.” Rebecca gives me a little squeeze as she says this.

“Yeah right, I heard you tormenting him!”

The conversation is interrupted as Amy comes running into the room.

“What’s going on?” she inquires. Her voice sounds frustrated for being awoken.

“Rebecca is taking some liberties with the little person,” Emily explains.

“Okay, Rebecca I told everyone not to play with him until morning. He needs his rest.” Amy reprimands.

“I know but I just couldn’t wait!” Rebecca argues.

“Do you know what she was doing? She was…” Emily begins to rebut.

“Be quiet Emily!” Amy interrupts. “It’s all right Rebecca. It’s a big temptation. I understand. Just hand him over, and everything’ll be all right.”

“Sure thing Amy. Sorry about that,” Rebecca replies, looking all innocent, a huge change from her sinister face a moment ago.  It would have been hard to believe such a nice looking face could be so evil just moments before. Rebecca opens up her palm where I am, and Amy reaches over and grabs me.

“But she…” Emily tried to protest.

“Oh stop making such a big deal out of it Emily!” Amy yells. “Anyways, how did you get here? I thought I kicked you out.”

“I ah came to ah… because I ah,” Emily stutters.

“You were trying to take him for yourself, weren’t you?!” Amy accuses.

“No, I ah was just…”

“Save the lies Emily. That’s what you came into my room for when you saw Rebecca here. Weren’t you?”

“Fine, yes that’s why!” she confesses. “I couldn’t stand how you guys were treating him, so I tried to rescue him.”

“You’re a thief then. Get out now!” Amy orders. “And never come back.”

“But I…”

“Go!”

Emily hesitantly stares at Amy’s angry face looking for her to change her mind, but Amy doesn’t. Eventually, Emily turns around and heads down the hall in tears. The other girls, who had been awoken by the noise and came up to see what was going on, laugh at her on her way out. Rebecca, who had been trying to look nice and innocent, couldn’t help but let out a smirk.

“No everyone go downstairs. Since I can’t trust you guys to not play with him or try to steal him in the middle of the night, I’m going to have to hide him in a secret place.”

The girls reluctantly head downstairs, upset that they can’t see where Amy will hide me.

She carries me into her room.

“Now where should I put you so that no one else will find you?” she asks, mostly to herself.

She drops me on her bed and looks around her room for a good spot. She opens one of her drawers.

“No, too obvious.”

She closes it. She goes over to her lamp, looking for a way to hide me in there, but doesn’t find one. She goes over to her desk examining it for a good spot but comes back disappointed.

“I just don’t know where to put you,” she states, again mostly to herself.

She sits down next to me on the bed. Her weight shakes the mattress causing me to fly off of it. I land on top of the slipper that she’s wearing. It’s a pink, fuzzy slipper. It completely enclosed her giant foot inside but was soft enough to provide decent padding for my fall.

“Now isn’t a good time to play,” she says. “Oh wait! That’s a good idea, a perfect place to put you!”

I look up, not sure what she has in mind. I can tell looking at her face, that I may not like the hiding spot she’s decided for me.

New Sleeping Quarters by RandomGuy

“If I hide you on myself, no one will be able to take you without waking me up. It’s perfect.”

I don’t know what she means, but I have a feeling that I won’t like it.

Her foot slides out of her slipper and comes right at me. I try to run away, but it’s no use. Her foot lands on top of me, and her toes pick me up. I’m lifted above her slipper where, to my horror, she drops me. A moment later, her foot comes as well. I run forward into her slipper away from her gigantic foot. I am smashed between her toes and the front of the inside of her slipper. She flexes her toes until I am fall underneath them and can’t move.

She then starts to walk. Each step puts tremendous weight on my tiny body and pushes me against both her smelly foot and the moist fabric below. I’m engulfed in fuzzy thread and her sweat.

“All right girls, it’s time for bed.”

I feel her walk around a little bit. I hear zipper noises as she opens and closes her sleeping bag. Eventually her movements settle down as she gets comfortable.

“Good night everyone. Don’t try to sneak upstairs and play with him. You won’t be able to find him anyways.”

“Night,” several voices echo.

Amy squeezes me with her toes as if to say good night. All is quiet. I try to sleep, but since every breath means inhaling sweat and stink, I can’t fall asleep. I try to move to a comfortable position, but each time I move, her foot pins me back down how I originally was. My face is pinned against her big toe, and I can’t open my mouth without licking it. My arms are scrunched against my chest by her toes, and I can’t move my legs. Periodically, she’d twitch her feet a little in her sleep, which resulted in my face being smashed into her big toe, and my chest and legs being squeezed together. Despite the change, after each twist my body was left in the same uncomfortable position.

I try my best to sleep, but I really can’t. I have nothing to do to spend the time but lie there with my eyes close. Every once in a while, I would drift into sleep only to be awoken a little while later by her twitching or shifting position. It was both agonizing and boring. The worst part is that I have no idea how much time has passed or how much time I have left until she gets up.

Eventually, I feel her twitch extra-hard. She squeezes me like she normally did, but this time doesn’t let go. I realize that it’s not her usual twitches, but that she is getting up. I hear zipper noises and then feel her start to walk around. I try to squirm out, but she grips me harder. After about a minute, I feel her foot sliding. She moves her foot out of the slipper, and I find myself stuck to her. My face is still plastered against her big toe, and my arms and chest stuck to her sole since her sweat has formed into strong glue.

“I know. I know. You like my feet. I have to take you off now, but don’t worry. You’ll get some time with them later.”

I feel a sheering pain across my face, arms, and chest, as she rips me off like a band aid. I fall onto the floor in front of her. I’m still covered in the pink fuzzy fabric of her slipper that stuck me. She’s sitting at a kitchen table. I hear footsteps come in as some of the other girls are getting up.

“I thought of a bunch of things to do with you Tiny Tim,” she states.

I look up, not knowing what she has planned for me

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1757