Caught and Escape by Sperophoneix
Summary: The sequel to Catch and Release.  In the end Spencer was dreaming everything but the next day his dream turned out to be real.  Except, it was slightly different.  In his dream he was asked to do an experiment and was shrunken.  In reality he said no so Nico was asked to do the experiment in his place.  Now he must save Nico, Lizzie, and Dani from the same fate as what happened in his dream.
Categories: Vore, Unaware, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Giantess, Adventure, Butt, Body Exploration, Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Toilet, Slow Size Change, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 1139 Read: 35883 Published: July 15 2010 Updated: July 23 2010

1. Rebirth of chaos by Sperophoneix

2. Deja Voo? by Sperophoneix

3. The tiny city by Sperophoneix

Rebirth of chaos by Sperophoneix
Author's Notes:
When you see -------name------- that is who's point of view the story is in.

Nico had no idea what he was getting into.  I walked away from  Audri and Nico and went to my 10th period class.

The final bell rang.  Time to go home, finally.  I walked out of the building and boarded the bus.  What a day.  After the 2 minute bus ride I got off and went into my house to be greeted by my dad. 

"Hello Spencer!"  yelled my dad.  I nodded and walked off into my room.

About an hour later I had realized what I had done.  Nico was my best friend, Dani was just a friend, and Lizzie and I had no connection but I actually had a crush on her.  I couldn't let anything happen to any of them.  I headed for the front door of my house.

"Where do you think your going?" said my dad. 

"One of my friend's house.  We are going to work on a school project,"  I answered.

"Your staying home tonight."  My eyes grew.

"But dad!"  I shook his head right before I stomped into my room.  My mom lived about 1/2 a mile away and I saw her every other weekend but my dad on the other hand I saw everyday.  It is just me and him.  It is torture.

I woke up to a thunderstorm at 1:00 in the morning.  I knew what I had to do.  I hopped out my bedroom window and ran to Audri's house.  

Luckily the idiots that were in Audri's house, (including Audri of course),  forgot to shut one of the family room windows so I hopped in and feel onto the tile floor.  I walked into Audri's room to see her sleeping on her stomach.  I walked over to her.  She was wearing the same shorts as she was in my dream.  I very slowly lifted her back pocket and reached my hand inside.  I felt 3 pieces of matter, otherwise known as Nico, Dani, and Lizzie.  I pulled them out and walked out of her room and into the basement.

I set the 3 on the rug and went over to the shrink ray.  Who knew dreams could teach you a lot?  I reached down to press the button when to feirce hand grabbed me and pushed me towards the rug.  Then I saw a bright flash and blacked out.  So close, yet so far away....

Deja Voo? by Sperophoneix

A giant foot was slammed on the ground about 3 inches away from us.  We were about half the size of her pinky toes (in height).  The toenails were covered in pink nail polish.  She was wearing really short shorts.  Audri actually didn't look that bad, considering she is about to kill us. 

"I was going to return you 3 to normal size before school, but beings this moron broke into my house, you 4 will be kept like this forever," said the giant idiot, Audri.  Lizzie and Dani gave me the glare and Nico punched my arm.  The heart stopping events that occured in the last 2 minutes were my fault.  "Well," Audri continued.  "I guess I will tell you my plan."

"What plan?" I yelled at the top of my lungs.  She lifted her heel in the air.  "My dad has built numoreous inventions for me.  Well, a lot you don't know about.  Here is a list of what I am going to do, and actually do it this week:

1)  Shrink every male in this city

2)  Build a giant 1 story building for the rest of the people (which will be girls only) to live in.  About 11,000 girls.  The building will be freaking huge.

3)  Destroy the rest of the buildings in this city so that the all-girls building I build will be the only one left.

4)  Build a miniture city for all the males to live in.

5)  Put a room smack dab in the middle of the all girls building and smack dab in the middle of that room will be the male's tiny city.

6)  Erase the city off the map and destroy the roads leading into the city.

That is about it on my list.  Dani and Lizzie will be unshrunk but Nico and Spence won't be.  All you stupid men will have to bow down to us girls.  And don't worry Lizzie and Dani, every girl will have their own room!  It will be paradise.  And don't worry Nico and Spencer,  your mini town will have stores and bowling allies and foot ball stadiums and cars and all that good stuff!  The only downside is any girl can come and pick any man up for a slave, playtoy, etc....  The only rule for girls is they can't destroy the whole city.  Paradise for girls, hell for men!" 

Oh no!

TO BE CONTINUED...

The tiny city by Sperophoneix

It has been 6 months since Nico and I were shrunk.  Guess where we were now? In the middle of a New York-looking city, in the middle a a regular sized room.  Everything Audri said she was going to do, she did.  Except she changed it.  There is multiple cities for us shrunken men.  There is one for senior citizens, which is in the middle of the room on the senior citizen side of the building.  And one for kids 1-12 years old in the child part of the building. 

There is actually an office in the front of the building where one of the girls keeps records of us and moves us when needed.  They named us like pets, and then kept records on us.  They take us guys into a room every now and then, unshrink us, and then make us mate with a girl so she can have babies.  If the babie is a girl, great! (For them.)  And if the babie is a boy, it is shrunken.  It was as if we were slaves.

There was about 40 cities in all.  10 children-filled cities, 10 teen/young adult-filled cities, 10 middle aged (30-50 years old)-filled cities, and 10 senior citizen-filled cities.  We thought of the building as a country, and the cities as states.  And the girls and woman as dangerous beings.  Technically we could travel from city to city, but we didn't want to.  We knew that the girls had the right to kill us if they caught us outside the city we were forbidden to leave. 

Another thing that sucked is that any girl could walk into our city, take any man she pleases, and use him as a slave/playtoy.  The giant girl could even kill him.  We were never safe.  We thought of the girl's room as a forest with creatures that would kill us easily.  We stayed in our unsafe city.  It sucked being so small, and there is nothing I can do about it.

CHECK OUT MY NEW SERIES:  SMALL TOWN BOY.  THE SERIES IS A SEQUEL TO CAUGHT AND ESCAPE EXCEPT THE SERIES WILL BE HUGE!  COMING SOON.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1733