Godess and slave under the sun by Tori_grau
Summary: Tori takes her new slave down to the beach to test his training. Pete comes to realize the hardships and rewards of serving a goddess one on one.
Categories: Humiliation, Body Exploration, Slave, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 4989 Read: 27105 Published: June 18 2010 Updated: June 23 2010
Story Notes:
This is my first contribution to this site hope you like it. Its inspired on my adventures in the second life virtual world as a giantess/goddess (you can find me there sometimes!)

1. Chapter 1 by Tori_grau

2. Chapter 2 by Tori_grau

3. Chapter 3 by Tori_grau

Chapter 1 by Tori_grau

The piquant morning sun beat down on Tori’s fair skin as she treaded lightly through the whitish sand towards the beach. Behind her, arms overflowing with umbrellas, handbags, towels, a wine-cooler-filled-icebox and everything else a woman needs to be comfortable at the beach, came her slave.

                “Nothing like a day alone at the beach with a good book to read!” thought Tori to herself as she stretched her arms under the blue sky as she found a nice spot close to the turquoise waters. There were few people at the beach, a group of girls sunning themselves over to the right and a good-looking couple to the far left removing their bikinis for a nice skinny dip in the cool waters.

                “Place the stuff here, and then arrange my towel slave”, ordered Tori casually as she removed her tanktop and collected her wavy black mane into a ponytail. The slave, Pete was his name, although it was seldom used, carefully extended her towel on the sand and arranged the cooler and her bags with extreme care to put them in an orderly fashion that would not displease his lovely mistress.

                Donning her dark glasses, Tori lay face down on her towel and produced her book from one of the bags. Cozily she settled into her towel over the still -cool sand and proceeded to open up to the page her marker was indicated.

                “Slave, suntan lotion”, she ordered.

                “Yes my goddess” answered the slave somewhat nervously. It was his first time alone with a goddess. Having completed his full grade-A slave training he was officially qualified to serve and please any goddess in a satisfactory manner, at least so said his guarantee. This however didn’t make it easier for him to be one on one with a goddess, particularly one so new to him and so… so beautiful.

                Pete could not guess her age very well, it was hard with estimate goddess’ ages since slaves could just not go about asking for that information, or anything else not related to pleasing them for that matter. The only time a slave could gouge the age of a goddess was during their fifteenth birthdays. That was when they came of age and were given their first slaves to handle. Pete himself had been given as one of those coming of age gifts once.

He had, of course been shrunken at the moment, but he had been very well aware of the situation and the danger he was in. Young goddesses can be volatile and careless, and it was this common sense what had kept him from being stomped, crushed, sat on or eaten during his early years before his training.  

He had himself been fifteen at the moment, and in just plain awe that a goddess his own age could be so awesomely powerful. Claudia had been his secret platonic love since he first laid eyes on her and would be for years until she had casually sold him to a grade-A slave trainer. It had hurt him so much to see her part with him with nothing more than a casual pat on the head. He had not really meant more to her than any of the other slaves she kept but she had been all he had ever known until then.

It was by comparing Tori to his former owner at her coming of age that he could guess she must be around 28 years old while he was only 21. She was different than Claudia, she had been playful and somewhat careless with her slaves. Whith Tori he felt constantly under scrutiny, and there was a severity to her cold sensual features that sent chills down his back.

                Lost in his own uneasiness he fumbled in the goddesses bag for the lotion, momentarily forgetting where he had packed it.  His delay caused Tori to lower her glasses and glance his way in a subtle, but impatient gesture. Pete felt her penetrating gaze on him for a split second, almost like the swift smak of a whip. He produced the lotion with a sigh of relief and walked over to where she was.

                Tori had her eye out for this slave, he was supposed to have been broken by the best, but he looked somewhat jumpy to her. She liked that though, she didn’t like slaves who felt at ease with her, she liked to keep them on their toes, knowing at all times who was the superior being, who was in charge of their very existance.

                Pete smiled nervously as he knelt by her. Tori noticed the smile.

                “What are you grinning at slave?” she asked calmly in her beautiful icy tone.

                “Oh…nothing goddess”, Pete stammered “I… I am just pleased to be serving such a beautiful goddess on my own for the first time”

                Tori seemed unmoved by his easygoing yet apologetic voice “Have you served many goddesses before then…Pete is it?”

                Pete was somewhat overwhelmed by the direct contact, he was used to be part of a group of slaves serving a one or many goddesses; he had only heard his name pronounced by a goddess a handful of times. Alone with such a beautiful yet powerful being, being addressed by name made him feel completely naked “Y…yes I have goddess, but none as beautiful as yourself, and never on my own. I only hope I will be enough to satisfy your needs”

                Tori looked at him, a crooked smile offered no comfort to him as it played on her lips. As if reading his mind she nodded at his shorts and t-shirt “remove your clothes slave, I like my slaves naked while they serve me”

                Pete nodded and obeyed standing up and removing his clothes in a swift motion. Tori’s eyes fell on him as he did so. He was indeed a fine specimen, tanned skin, well toned muscles from the hard physical workouts all slaves of his kind were given (they needed to be in excellent condition to survive after all). At full size he was almost a head taller than she was. Many goddesses liked to keep their slaves at half their normal size, like little children, it was simply more comfortable to look down at them and manage them physically at that size. Tori, on the other hand, liked her slaves tall, she loved the fact that they could physically overpower her at that size, and loved knowing they knew this yet still feared her as all slaves should fear their goddesses.

                She glanced down his flat, muscular belly do his flaccid, yet pleasantly sized member. She was pleased, and though she said nothing, the subtle body language told Pete he could relax his guard a little.

                Tori turned back to her book and gestured him to continue with his labor. The naked man kneeled besides her as she lay before him and lathered his hands in the oil, making sure it was warm before it touched her lovely skin.

                Pete felt his body tremble as his fingers touched her smooth of her calf. He kneaded her delicate, slender muscles between his strong fingers, trying to keep up just enough pressure to make it pleasant for her but careful not to make the goddess uncomfortable.

                The goddess looked into her book as she felt her slave’s hands move up her leg behind her knee. There, to his misfortune he felt her leg wince away from his fingers. Fear crept into his mind as he realized he must have put too much pressure on one of the tendons behind her knee. He found himself staring fearfully into the goddesses dark glasses.

                “Please forgive this clumsy slave goddess!” he took his hands off her leg and knelt silently looking at the floor and awaiting for the worst. No one can tell how a goddess will react, some are kind and generous, some will stomp down on their slaves with the slightest provocation.

                In spite of the slight discomfort his fingers had caused her, Tori was pleased with the fear she say in his eyes. She tried to look severe however, not wanting him to lose that delightful quality.

“I see your training has not been enough to handle yourself correctly when touching a goddess’s skin slave” she said coldly. Naked Pete trembled unconsciously and looked down at the sand before him.

                “Forgive me goddess Tori, I… I am nervous to be around such beauty. I apologize and ask for your forgiveness.” Pete knew how to beg all to well, few slaves would make it to where he was if they couldn’t.

                “I shall not punish you this time slave, but never will you touch me like you just did, understand?” Tori glared at him as he nodded, “now since you cannot handle yourself at this size you will have to work harder now. Shrink!”

                With this Pete found immersed in the nauseous, yet familiar feeling of shrinking upon the command word of the goddess as the microchip embedded in his skull activated. The world skyrocketed upward until he found his tiny naked body standing only three inches high before the wall of white flesh that was Tori’s thigh as she lay on her towel.

                Without glancing at the puny man she splashed lotion which ran down her back in thick streams  over her muscles and collected along her column. Pete watched this, forcing his nausea under control as he looked for a place to climb onto her back and continue his labor as was expected.

                He walked over to Tori’s hip and took hold of the fabric of her bikini. The giant goddess had returned to her book as his heart pounded, unsure if this was acceptable to her. He started climbing up her side, one foot along the fabric the other touching the soft, yielding skin of her upper thigh.

He slipped a few times, falling hard down on the towel.

                “I am going to get a sunburn if you don’t hurry, slave!” her feminine voice boomed from somewhere far away. Pete reacted and with an extra effort climbed all the way up to her lower back. He was sweating from the effort as he reached the flatter surface. The view was impressive, to his left were the rolling hills of her buttocks and to his left the gentle slopes of her back’s bodyscape. Her skin was smooth and the oil glistened under the morning sun. 

                Forgetting his fear for a second, Pete took a moment to realize where he was. Few slaves ever made it to where he was: a personal grade-A slave. Only one in ten thousand slaves made it this far. Risking his goddess’s anger he stood there in a moment of silent worship as contemplated the beauty he alone was to serve and please. Indeed all the arduous training and suffering he had endured was worth this. A ground shifting of the goddesses’ body beneath his feet indicated him she was getting impatient so he scrambled down to her middle-back to begin the arduous job ahead of him.

 

to be continued...

Chapter 2 by Tori_grau

         Tori felt the tiny skitter of her tiny slave as he scrambled around her back trying to cover it with the suntan lotion. His tiny naked body often slipping down the slope of her back. She grinned as she felt him hesitate before starting to oil her bum.

                Pete dragged his small figure with some effort up her buttcheek from her lower back. The smoothness of her skin and the fact that his body was covered completely in oil was no help. Still he managed to reach the summit and began rubbing his whole body on her bum, letting the oil rub into her skin.

                This was too much for him, the sun-warmed skin of the goddess and the lubrication of the oil on his body as he rubbed himself on her was too much, his tiny little manhood becoming erect in seconds. Several times he had to slide down her bum do the small of her back and waddle in the pool of oil there since there was no other way for him to take oil up her firm ass and finish oiling her.

                At some point Tori felt the slave slip from one of her butt cheeks to the crack between them. Playfully she tightened her glutei muscles feeling the tiny slave sink in between them.

                Pete was startled and held back a scream. All slaves never scream before a goddess, ever. Screaming is a useless thing unless you are crying for help. A goddess knows what she is doing and if she wants to kill her slave he must allow her to do so submissively. Half his body was sucked into her butt crack as her muscles tightened. The pressure was enormous and he vainly tried to push himself out of the massive hills of fair, soft skin crushing down on him.

                Tori kept her attention on her book, but felt the slaves silent plea reach her as his little arms pounded on her cheeks. With a secret smile she sipped on her wine cooler and let the slave go.

                Pete breathed deep as he was let go, and scampered up away from the crack. He thought for a moment his new goddess had decided to crush him… but perhaps he was thinking too much of it, she had probably not even noticed as she nearly smothered the life out of him.

                In spite of having been so close to death, Pete could not help but notice the amazing landscape before him. Rolling curves of oiled skin rose and fell and then rose again up her shoulders. Her hair was pulled forward so as to leave her back exposed to the sunlight.

                He had already oiled most of her back and bum. Now her shoulders needed her attention. He caught his breath a moment longer before sliding down one last time down her but. This was a slaves paradise, her body was to him a deadly yet heavenly playground for him alone. If he died pleasing her that would have been good for him, yet he wanted to survive just for the pleasure of continuing to serve this glorious being.

                As she felt her slave climb up her shoulders and begin the oiling process, Tori felt her stomach grumble. It was midmorning and she had really had no breakfast at all before leaving.

                Casualy she reached into the cooler and pulled out a plastic, cage like container. Inside it a half a dozen shivering little men cringed as she lay them besides her book. She opened the sweet and sour sauce cup that came with them (her favorite) and placed it besides the cage.

                She reached into the cage and plucked one of the tiny ones in her fingers. His little body, cold from being in the cooler shivered and squirmed between her fingers. Barely taking her sunglass-covered eyes of her book, she dunked him sloppily into the sweet and sour sauce, and placed him in her mouth as his tiny mates watched in horror from the plastic cage container.

                The tiny man waved his arms and tried to push against the goddess’s fingers as she pushed him past her lips. Tori just loved sweet and sour minibites! She held him with her tongue against her palate, licking the saouce from his body. She loved sucking on their little cool bodies and feeling their struggles as she tossed them around with her tongue.

                Inside her mouth the ‘minibite’ wrestled for his life as he felt the warmness of her mouth radiate into her body. He was covered in the giantesses saliva and was scared shitless (of course he had been had his bowels cleaned before being sold so he would not defecate in the customer’s mouth). This slave had no name, he had been raised for food, no training, he could barely communicate with in the complex language of the giantesses. He only knew they were huge, and they told him what to do since he could remember. Most he had seen of them were their faces and the rough handling of their fingers as they manipulated them in their pens. One day he had been picked up along with his pen-mates from the place that had been his home for his 15 years of life and put into the plastic cage.

                He of course knew nothing of how the world worked, he did not know he was a special kind of fast growing man genetically engineered to mature faster than most so he could be sold as a minisnack. They came with honey mustard, sweet and sour and hot sauce (he didn’t know enough to know his demise could have been even worse if Tori had liked hot sauce). And now here he was, his world turned upside down as he was covered in Tori’s saliva, the rough surface of her tongue delighting on rubbing hard into his genetically taste enhanced body. He just pushed and kicked and screamed for help.

                The minisnack man was suddenly blinded as Tori’s lips parted. For a moment he thought this was going to be over, but in came the giantess finger, smeared in more sweet and sour sauce to coat him once more. After she licked her finger clean and bathed him in the sauce once again, she pushed him to the back of her throat and swallowed.

                She smiled as the little man slid down her throat, twisting ad clawing at her esophagus walls. She dipped her pinky into the sauce again and licked it before turning to the next page.

On Tori’s shoulder, Pete was vaguely aware of what was going on, he had seen the cage of foodslaves and knew well what was going to happen to them. Boy was he glad he had not been born as one of those: born to die without having the opportunity to worship their goddesses. Still he thought serving as nourishment to a goddess would not be such a bad way to go.

Chapter 3 by Tori_grau
Author's Notes:
This is the final chapter to this story, hope you enjoyed it!

The slave’s small hands on her shoulders were quite relaxing. She could tell it was an exhausting job for the little man, but it sure beat having a lumbering, full-sized slave hovering over her.

                Lost in her book and the mini massage, and toying lazily with one of the food slaves with her tongue, Tori did not notice the tiny jail break that was happening literally under her nose. One of the slaves had managed to open the lid of the snack cage and made a run for it, slipping past her breasts and under her arm as she lay on her belly on the towel.

                Pete saw this happening and knew this would displease his mistress so he jumped from her shoulder and slid down her side in time to land ontop of the fugitive snack.

                Tori felt his sudden movement over her body and looked back over her shoulder, then under her arm to find the two tiny men struggling. Pete of course was in much better shape than the well-fed snack slave, still he fought savagely to subdue him.

                “My little slave!” said Tori proudly “look at you risking your life for my snack!” she turned to the cage and pushed the lid down until it snapped locked then incorporated herself to help her little slave.

                The fight was over in a second as Tori’s massive fingers pried the tiny men apart. In one hand she pinched the fugitive snack by his two arms as she held Pete in the palm of her other one.

                “Well done! I remember they said your training was good, but I never thought you would go to such risks as to jump into a fight just for a runaway snack!” she said as she casually poped the runaway into her mouth and swallowed.

                Pete nodded as he caught his breath and watched in awe as the other man, whom he had just wrestled with all his strength, didapeard as a bulge down her throat and into her vast belly.

                “Yes my goddess, I knew you would not be pleased, and I dared not talk to you directly so I took the chance of stopping him myself..” he said humbly dropping his naked frame into her palm and looking at the wavy lines on her skin.

                “I am happy with you slave, I see my money was worth investing in one such as you!” said the giantess as she leaned close and pressed her lips against his whole chest.

                Pete felt her soft warm breath, slightly perfumed by the liquor in the wine cooler. He had never been kissed by a goddess before, and the warm embrace of her lips made him become instantly aroused.

                Tori watched his member come to attention and laughed softly “look at you naughty little slave! Tell me slave, are you attracted to me?”

                The question baffled him, he had never been asked that by a goddess… what was the right answer? He knelt there in her palm for a few moments as he blushed under the increasingly warm sun.

                “I… I certainly ….” He looked at his throbbing erection, being held in her palm under her penetrating blue eyes was just too much for him “how could a slave like my self not be in complete awe of your beauty my goddess”

                Tori smiled at his stammering, this little one was indeed unlike any other slave she had had. She held him in her palm as she shifted position and laid on her back as she deposited him on her chest, right between the mounds of her breasts.

                The slave stumbled a little onto her chest, un certain of what to do and aware of her gaze intently on him.

                “I would like to reward you slave, for proving your devotion to me” she said as the little man submissively fell to his knees on her chest.

                “There is no need my goddess, serving you is my reward” he recited the well trained line.

                Ignoring his response she went on, she was going to have some fun with this cute little slave, hell there was nobody watching to judge her for what she had in mind “come to my left breast slave”

                Pete stood, his uncontrollable erection still making him completely self aware before the goddess. He walked over from her hard chest onto the soft, quivering flesh of her breast.

                “Now little one, remove my bikiny from it” she commanded

                Pete tugged and pulled on the bright green bikiny until he managed to uncover her breast. He tried not to stare as he uncovered the soft pink flesh of her nipple. He finally managed to pull it all the way down under her breast.

                ‘He is so tiny’ she thought as he watched him struggle with her top. ‘I am sure my breast must weigh at least ten times as much as him!’ she smiled as she pictured herself sitting at a table, her breasts resting on it, and pining him under it. Would he even be able to move? She had to try it sometime.

                “Now then little one come for your reward, I want you to worship my nipple with that haughty little pecker of yours!” she said as she teased him by rubbing her nipple with her finger before his wide open eyes.

                Pete shook, only in his most secret dreams had he ever dreamed of deriving pleasure from direct contact with a goddesses body. It was against his training to even think of deriving personal pleasure from the body of a goddess. Still he obediently walked towards her nipple “Yes goddess anything you command”

                His feet sank into the soft flesh of her breast as she walked and kneeled before her nipple. Inches away from where her finger played with the pinkish mound.

                “Come slave have your reward…. And I want you to tell me what you feel as you worship my nipple with your whole body” said Tori with a smug smile.

                He accommodated his body over her big nipple and took its hard tip in his trembling hands. It was bigger than his own head, he felt completely puny besides the goddess’s body “I …I am honored that you let me worship you like this my goddess. I have never been rewarded in such way before”

                “Of course you haven’t!” said Tori matter-of-factly. Part of the allure of these grade-A slaves was that, although they knew in theory how to please a goddess they had never been used for that purpose before by anyone else. “Now get on little one I don’t have all day”

                Tori watched with amusement as the little man began rubbing himself on her nipple. His tinny cock tickled her and made her giggle as it got even harder. His tiny face concentrated on his job as if his movements could actually bring her any pleasure other than a mild tingling sensation on her breast. Occasionally he looked up at her, her face must have seemed huge to him and as she smiled encouragingly at him.

                “That’s good little one!” Tori encouraged “Make love to my nipple… that is as close as you will ever get to knowing what making love to a goddess is like”

                Pete looked up at her condescending smile and humped even harder, pounding his hips against the goddesses hardened nipple. He felt her large finger pad caressing his back softly encouraging him to continue his worship.

                “How does it feel little slave, to make love to my nipple like that? Is it too much for you?” she taunted.

                “It is amazing oh goddess! I know I am inferior to any part of your body, your nipple is by far more than I can handle but I do my best to please it!” Pete answered.

                Tori smiled, pleased at his answer, this was so amusing to her she actually felt mildly excited as she watched her little toy man. “Good slave, tell my nipple how you feel about it, I want to hear you say what you feel”

                Pete had never had this order given to him before, but complied obediently. Tori felt tickles as his little hands grabbed her nipple, tugging it as he rubbed his little member vigorously against it. His feet sank into her tender pink flesh below him sending tingly feelings through her breast.

                “I… I love you, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, so beautiful, so perfect, I have never laid my hands on anything so beautiful! I hope my insignificant body is enough you please you!” Pete talked to the goddesses nipple grabbing it as hard as he could.

                Tori was starting to enjoy this little game and softly began to caress her bikini between her legs as she watched him.

                “Oh goddess! I cannot resist anymore! May I come on your nipple?” he ventured afraid to offend the goddess.

                Tori laughed at the desperation in his voice and decided to tease him a little “No you may not slave, keep on humping until I tell you to!”

                Pete went into distress, Tori’s skin beneath his feet was covered in a thin, aromatic layer of sweat which began to dampen his own skin. He could not hold on much longer as he continued to hump her nipple with all his strength.

                “Goddess, please!” he looked pleadingly into her eyes. The sight of her was breathtaking, her deep blue eyes, her fair skin, her moist lips with gleaming white teeth as she smiled down on him.

                Tori let him suffer for a few moments more for her pleasure as she caressed her labia over the fabric of her bikini “Very well” she said finally “Cover my nipple with your body’s offering little slave”

                Pete came then, as he never had in his life. His body curled over his goddess’s big nipple as she looked at him with amusement and laughed at his contortions over her nipple orgasm.  Once he had finished she moved him aside with a push from her finger letting his body roll down to the valley between her breasts.

                Tori examined the tiny drops of semen Pete had left on her nipple and smeared it over her nipple with her finger laughing softly.

                Pete panted as he lay on her, his back against her chest, his body covered in her sweat as the powerful beating of her heart drummed deep inside her massive body. He was in heaven on her body, the sun beating down on both of their bodies in an instant of intimacy he had never felt before.

                Tori let the slave rest on her chest as she put on her shades again and picked up her book again and began to read “Catch your breath little slave, there is more work for you ahead”

Pete turned his naked body and prostrated himself face down on the goddesses chest and kissed her salty skin “ Thank you my goddess! I can die in peace now after being granted such a privilege as you have given me!”  he said, tears in his eyes. He loved her, he would do anything for her.

                Tori smiled as she popped another snack slave into her mouth and continued to enjoy her morning.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1696