Birthday treats by amanda
Summary:

A birthday with a difference.


Categories: Adult 30-39, Entrapment, Humiliation, Toilet, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 4628 Read: 52915 Published: April 02 2010 Updated: April 06 2010

1. Chapter 1 by amanda

2. Chapter 2 by amanda

3. Chapter 3 by amanda

4. Chapter 4 by amanda

Chapter 1 by amanda
Birthday treats.


Steven looked around his head ached the bright lights stung his eyes the sound of voices all around him; the smell of disinfectant filled his nostrils. The two women dressed in blue and white chatted away behind him their words inaudible the corridor painted in cream he knew this place but where?

“This is the last one Jane he’s been a naughty boy he was donated by his wife they never learn men are so stupid at least he will be put to good use and by a female haha justice will be served. He needs to be a certain size for the twins treat their mother wants him to used just for them as a special gift, I shall need to check the inventory before we start we can’t afford to get it wrong.”

Alison nodded the two nurses pushed the trolley through the last of the double doors into the special theatre, the room already prepared for the procedure to make the necessary changes to Stevens’ body in preparation for the twins birthday treat. The operation would not take long to complete Steven’s body would then be kept in storage in readiness for the day’s entertainment, he was one of seven who had been carefully chosen his body just one of many, a prize to be shared by an elite group of females with unusual dietary needs, the twins soon to be inaugurated into this exclusive club along with their chosen school friends.

Steven looked around the sun beat down he was finding it hard today his legs ached every time he pushed the pedals around, the park was very quiet today but then it was only five thirty on a Sunday morning. He needed to maintain his strict training regime if he was going to qualify for the next bike race, he didn’t see what hit him all he could recall was the voices they seemed to be everywhere he blacked out the sharp pain in his arm was all that he could remember .

They were well organized they had been monitoring Steven’s movements for months the twins had chosen him from a long list of candidates Rebecca wanted this one Rose did not mind, he was strong this appealed to her after all she wanted to enjoy him for the longest time possible she knew what she wanted, both girls looking forward to getting acquainted with their treat their mum wanted them to enjoy their first.

Steven was the last of this batch to be delivered as usual all seven had disappeared due to accidents the authorities never found the need to question a death under these circumstances the death certificates already issued a false funeral for each arranged . It’s easy to hide a crime when you do not try to hide it, the answers right under their noses; they had done it a thousand times without a hitch Steven’s disappearance any different to the others.

He tried to move but the straps held him in place he looked around the room the cool breeze washed over his exposed skin, he shivered aware of his nakedness. The smell of spring filled his senses the sunlight lit up every corner of the large room, he could hear the sound of voices outside the laughter of the children as they played. His guilty thoughts remembering all the times he had cheated on his lovely wife, he tried to break his bonds without success.

“Whats your name?”

Steven looked around the room his eyes still blurry he could just about make out the man sat opposite him, his eye’s adjusted to the scene before him. The man was strapped to a chair…a very small chair, Steven stared at him next to him sat another man in a similar position both men were about twelve inches tall.


“How…how are you so small?”

The little man started to cry uncontrollable he was naked also Steven looked around the room his eye sight slowly returning, there were four other men each a different size two were around fourteen inches whilst the other two were about 24 inches tall, he it appeared was the biggest at around 36 inches, All of them were naked and held down with straps. Another strange thing was they all had an erection, and yet he felt no inner urge to have sex…sex was the last thing on his mind.

Some of the men were to distressed to talk whilst others relayed their own experiences all with similar results the reason still unknown to them all, it was cold the day was drawing on. Steven estimated the time to be around three thirty the noise of excited children grew louder, he heard the door opening behind him and the sound of footsteps on a tiled floor. He recognized the noise his wife’s high heels made a similar sound on the tiled floor of his kitchen at home, he looked up a blonde haired woman in her twenties smiled down at him.

“Oooh you all look delightful the girls are in for a treat I do hope they leave some for the rest of us to finish off.”

Another voice spoke up to his left.

“Of course they shall they are only little you have far too much here to fill their little bellies besides they would prefer the cakes I’m sure.”
“Mmm I suppose so they are their first I’m sure as they get used to the taste they will eat a lot more of the meat, help me carry them into the room ready for them.”
Chapter 2 by amanda
Chapter two.

The Woman proceeded to carry the seven men into a large room, they placed them onto a table filled with cakes and sandwiches of all kinds, the men looked around the fear in their eyes. They were removed from their binds and placed onto a special tray all except Steven he was put onto a separate plate decorative sandwiches and nibbles surrounded his naked body, the blonde haired woman poured a creamy sauce over his body covering everything except his erect phallus.

She rubbed her hands together excitedly her tongue licked her lipstick covered pout he stared at her the terror evident in his eyes, she smiled at him.

“I would be afraid to soon my two gorgeous daughters are going to be tearing the flesh from your succulent body mm I could eat you myself.”

She turned and walked away to chat with the other mums whilst the little girls played in the sunshine allowing the hunger to grow ready for them to fill their little tummies up with the fresh meat now waiting to be tasted and enjoyed by their little mouths.

The time crept by slowly Steven lay their helpless he tried to move but found that he could only move his head the rest of his body appeared to be frozen and yet all the sensations were still evident the cool breeze on his exposed skin the warm breath of the mothers as they came up close to look at him. They commented on the spread laid out before them the men ignored a food source a delicacy to be enjoyed nothing more.

She called to her daughters to come inside the six little girls entered the room their little faces appeared at the table excited grins on their on them as they poked and prodded the six helpless males stacked up on top of each other on the plate next his .Rebecca organized the girls she was always taking the lead Rose was more reserved going along with her sister she did not mind so long as she got the same. Their mum asked them to be still whilst she said grace the girls giggled eager to eat their little bellies demanding to be fed, once she was done eager little hands grabbed one male each from the pile of writhing flesh. They screamed out to the girls sensibilities hoping that they would be spared the pain of what was about to be thrust upon them, their pleas falling onto ears the little girls holding the screaming men in their hands.

They bit into the soft flesh tearing it away the screams from their victims filled the room the girls oblivious to their suffering talked among themselves as they chewed the torn flesh into a pulp before swallowing, some tearing more flesh away from the tormented bodies even though their mouths were still filled with food. Their hunger to eat in control Steven stared at the horror before him his body yet to be touched by the innocence of these young girls, his fate still unknown to him. They ripped strips of bloody flesh from the men’s limb’s their teeth and lips dripped with red, each man’s body held like a chicken leg the little fingers turning them around to gain access to their flesh. Some of the children were choosy only eating the raw meat from legs, arms and buttocks whilst others bit into soft bellies and pulled at the insides to chew on the warm offal within, the screams of pain ignored the little females oblivious to suffering being dealt out by their sharp little teeth.

The party seem to last forever the half eaten bodies of the six men now discarded the sounds filled the room the little guests now eating the cakes and chocolates their bellies filled with warm flesh. They were soon finished and ready to play once more one by one they all left the table the mums now hovered ready to eat what was left of the six men’s bodies they groaned the agonizing pain terrorizing them they begged for death to come to them.

Some were stripped bare of flesh others had large bite marks on their legs and arms the torn flesh hung from them like strips of paper, the mums eyed them hungrily eager to feast upon the remaining meat the men’s plight ignored each one was soon reduced to a pile of bones on the women’s plates every bit of flesh pulled from the bones, idle chit chat ensued whilst they ate the living flesh the screams from the men ignored the eating of fresh meat on their minds. They belched loudly the ensuing laughter filled the room they scraped the skeletal remains onto one plate Steven could not believe what he had just witnessed the six men he had befriended were reduced to a pile of bones no compassion had been shown by any female young or old for their suffering.


“Ill give these to our dogs they like to chew on the bones of a man it helps to keep my bitches healthy nothing goes to waste”

”What about the main meal? The twins must have forgotten about him”

“Mmm he will be eaten a little later they will need to have some tea before they go to bed he is big enough to feed them all he will have to wait a little while longer for his punishment, he cheated on his wife so she asked me if I would like to feed him to the twins. Of course I accepted my two girls were really keen to eat him it was their idea to make him so big Rebecca wants to eat his penis and Rose wants to eat his testicles, they are funny little girls they learn so much in school it’s scary.”

The women laughed Steven meant nothing to them all he was a joint of meat to be enjoyed and savoured by them all a succulent piece of flesh soon to eaten whilst he looked on, unable to stop them, he screamed out to them his anger rising to the surface, they laughed at him each taunting him they rubbed their bellies and licked their lips he wriggled about on the plate his muscles refusing to work.

“If only you were full size I’m sure you would show us all who was in charge wouldn’t you Steven…yes I know your name I also know what a right bastard you’ve been to your wife, that’s right we all know about the way she’s been treated by the lying scumbag before us. Soon you will be turned into a woman’s poop dear a smelly pile of shit, unfortunately we are all going to eat little bit of that tender flesh on your body. My daughters and their friends will be the first to enjoy the salty meat we will of course enjoy eating what’s left unfortunately due to your size it will take us a little time to eat all the meat, so be patient it ‘s going to be a long painful night for you I’m happy to say hehe ooh we are real bitchy about cheaters.”

They laughed at him his heart beat wildly in his chest he was helpless these women were in control the others were gone nothing left their existence wiped out only memories remained, his brain pounded against his skull his frustration drove him wild he was trapped a fly stuck in the web of a spider her spider lings queuing up to eat his body while the blood flowed through his veins.

“We need to remove the salad cream I knew I shouldn’t have covered him in it I had a feeling the twins wouldn’t eat him first ,help me to carry him into the kitchen Samantha we can have a little play with him.”
Chapter 3 by amanda
Chapter three.


She smiled pointing to his erect phallus Samantha giggled excitedly he was large the shaft thick they were going to have a little fun with the food before serving it for tea. They cleared away the sandwiches and sausages wrapped in bacon from around his body and proceeded to remove the salad cream, they carried the plate into the downstairs bathroom and closed the door locking it for privacy. Catherine smiled down at him a loving look in her green eyes they both held his body under the warm shower head attached to the bath taps to wash the cream from his skin, Catherine lifted him up to her mouth his penis brushed against her lips her tongue coming out to greet it.

She moaned loudly as she sucked on it Samantha’s finger already inserted in his rectum she pushed it deep inside him, Steven moaned both with pleasure and pain his body soon to be used by the two young mums to gain sexual gratification.



Catherine pulled away both women lifting him clear of the bath, they put him onto the bench next to the towel rail Catherine hovered above him she lifted her skirt and pulled her lacy knickers to one side her vagina smelt of sex her labia peeled open like a flowers petals, she straddled the bench. Her hairy mound moist she held his penis upright and lowered herself onto it the thick shaft stretched her inner ring her soft insides welcoming it, she groaned loudly as the stiff member entered her, her soft flesh enveloping it. She took her time pulling on it with her muscular tunnel until satisfied; her warm fluid flowed from her onto his genitals.


Samantha’s pink underwear already removed the girls swopped positions Catherine’s urges satisfied she did enjoy playing with the food before eating it Samantha now in need of sexual satisfaction. Catherine sat on the toilet to pee whilst Samantha straddled Steven’s body she watched her as she ground her wet sex against his face her moans of pleasure excited her as her sister used him to gain satisfaction she sucked on his penis his body overwhelmed by her size, he was helpless a sex toy to be used. Samantha squealed with delight as she climaxed she came her sweet discharge filled Stevens mouth he spluttered his throat drinking from her sex a gift from her before the final act, her sharp teeth soon tear at his exposed flesh. She sat upright her curvy cheeks covered his face she ground her anus against his nose pushing down with all her weight, Steven unable to breath thrashed about beneath her she giggled enjoying the power she had over him.


“Oh dear he does not like having your curvy ass cheeks covering his pretty face Samantha,poor thing soon he will be coming out between them.”

“Oooh I do enjoy grinding my ass hole into their faces makes pooing them back out much sexier knowing that soon his face will be turned into our shit.”

“Samantha that’s such a crude word…I know that’s what he’s going to end up as but surely “Stool” or “Turd” is a better way of describing what will be left of him when we’re all done with his body.”

“Oh come on sis you were always too prim and proper live a little its human nature we all have take a dump hehe.”

Catherine raised her eyebrows her sister now enjoying winding her up just as she did when they were children.


They finished washing Stevens body making sure that their sexual fluids were removed ready for the girls, they washed themselves below and put their underwear in order Stevens body was then put onto a clean platter ready to eaten.

The sisters then went out to join the others in the sunshine the children played happily together whilst they looked on the sun was warm the women sat together drinking glasses of red wine their appetites sated for now Steven safe for the time being, the children however would need to be fed again soon their little bodies using up the food already eaten digestion already started.

Steven sobbed unable to control his future a past life soon to be ended all his future tense soon to end in the stomachs’ of many their young bodies benefiting from a past now spent, new adventures never shared precious moments lost to a time gone by. His wife’s face burned into his mind’s eye all his memories flashed by in an instant a life now lost, a futures outcome predicted the end already known.


The day moved forward his fate uncontrollable the hand of man no longer guiding events a female in control no compassion for the meal he had become, a food source to be enjoyed his pain a pleasure to behold, his sorrow soon to be shared among the innocent. The next chapter yet to be planned a woman’s pen in control her desires now dictating events yet to be written by the human hand.


She went about her daily routines her thoughts on the task at hand her husband’s fate decided she was still very angry about what he had been doing; Steven had done it to her for the last time she was glad that she had offered him as a gift to her friend Catherine. She made herself a cup of black tea and sat on the patio enjoying the sunshine; it was warm her conscious clear Steven soon to pay for his infidelities once and for all.


The day moved forward hungry children needed to be fed Rose asked her mum if they could eat Steven’s body, sharp teeth forming a queue ready to tear away living flesh, mothers stomachs in need of sustenance Steven soon to disappear into many vessels digestion his reward.
Chapter 4 by amanda
Chapter four.


The love of a woman is like a seed once planted you must allow it to flourish inside you the flowers petals forming the vibrant colours attracting attention from others her love for you strong, her devotion growing her needs now yours the love shared between two unstoppable the goddess of love in control. Steven given as a sacrifice to loves sorrows the lost moments of a woman’s touch their unwritten stories never to be told, the precious gift taken away forever. Loneliness your companion of a life gone by stolen away by times hand, your life together embedded in your memories a video diary of intimate moments locked away forever hidden from view soon to be wiped clean.


Steven lay there the sun warmed his skin he rubbed his eyes the dream still playing back to him, he smiled it felt so real he could still hear the screams see the horror on their faces as the flesh was being torn away taken to the bone, the smiling faces of innocent little girls laughing amongst themselves the men’s suffering meant nothing to them, a meal to be enjoyed. The dream was so vivid he felt like he was actually there a part of the horror it felt so surreal he wasn’t a dreamer his nights always passed by without feeling sleep in control his body relaxed preparing to greet another day.

He heard the sound of laughter…laughter his dream played back to him the voices were the same he felt the fear rising up inside him, he looked around the room…

“ No… no… please no it must be a dream please let it be a dream this can’t be real”

Catherine stood over him smiling.


“Oh its real little man we are all about to eat you for our tea, your wife asked me to say good bye to you, I am looking forward to my share of the meat on your body you do look tasty. I’m sure my daughters and their friends will only eat a small amount this sitting, but don’t worry there are six mums including myself here to finish off what’s left mmm yummy I do enjoy a big juicy piece of rare meat I’m sure you will taste delicious.”


Steven lay there helpless tears streamed down his face his soon to end in cruellest way possible, he heard the phone ringing in the back ground Catherine answered walking towards him the handset by her ear.


“Hello Ruth how are you, yes the parties going fine dear.”

There was a pause Catherine smiled down at him an evil look in her eyes.

“Oh I’m so sorry Ruth the girls have already eaten most of Steven’s body I’m afraid it’s too late now…I am sorry dear If there is anything I can do to help please let me know that’s ok bye bye Ruth.”


Steven tried to call out to her his voice failed him no sound could be heard he sobbed his wife nearby but unable to save him from his fate.

“Well fancy that Sam she wanted him back said she had changed her mind it’s a good job we haven’t it costs a lot of money for such a delicacy my two girls deserve the best and that’s what they are going to get.”


Samantha nodded in agreement the young girls already choosing where to sit; they licked their lips in anticipation at what lay before them, the little fingers pointing to Stevens erect penis. The girlish whispers as they joked about the male member sticking up between his open thighs, Rose eyed his large sweet breads she loved eating them they were her favourites. Her sister also looked forward to enjoying the erect member her mum encouraging them both to eat these symbols of male dominance.


Their mum said grace she then gave each of her daughters a sharp kitchen knife and gestured to Stevens’s gentiles, both girls eager to cut into their treats. Steven lifted his head in terror he watched as first Rebecca and then Rose cut off their chosen items and placed them onto a large plate, he screamed out in pain his voice piercing a few of the young girls jumped some started to cry, Catherine lifted her skirt and pulled her soiled underwear down she the stuffed them into Stevens open mouth to muffle his screams, the women cheered and clapped their hands in unison.


“There that should keep him quiet girls carry on Rebecca cut some more meat off for yourself you to too Rose.”

Steven squirmed about on the platter as each of them carved large strips of flesh from his thighs the other girls now joining in, both legs now stripped of flesh Stevens bones exposed his muscular thighs now bare. The mums waited patiently for their children to eat their fill before picking up a clean plate each and helping themselves to the rest of meat.


Steven had passed out the taste of Catherine’s soiled underwear in his mouth, he awoke only minutes gone by the agonising pain once again real to him, he lifted his head…his arms and legs stripped of flesh large chunks cut into his chest, a hole cut into his stomach his organs cut away, Samantha sat next to his head his liver on her plate, he watched in horror as she chewed on the tender meat.


Catherine stood poised above him she pulled her dirty knickers out of his mouth.

“We have a lot more to eat Steven so I’ve decided to silence your screams ok…poke your tongue out for me there’s a good boy.”

Steven did as he was asked why he did not know, Catherine held onto his tongue and then proceeded to cut through it he tried to move his head but one of the other mums held it in place his tongue soon detached, Catherine popped it into her mouth and chewed it up.

”Mmm…I do like tongue very nice Steven you do taste delicious , I think you are one of the tastiest ones I’ve had the pleasure to have eaten.”

The night drew on they all continued eating Steven’s body during the course of the evening he survive most of the night it was Samantha who finally ended his life, she always liked eating the eyes and noses Steven lay there helpless as she pulled one of his eye balls out and chewed on It whilst he watched with the other one. Catherine watched her as ate his face bit by she seemed to enjoy inflicting as much pain and sorrow upon her victims as possible, his life came to an end when she cracked open his skull to eat his brains whilst life remained, They do say that this would not be painful unfortunately for Steven his body was now reduced to bones only the offal and a beating heart remained, her dogs soon to enjoy what was left.

He died before she had eaten it all her belly bloated full of fresh meat he had fed twelve it was money well spent, a birthday treat to be remembered if only for the beaming smiles of her daughters as they chewed on his manhood and the satisfied smiles of their guests.

Catherine felt the need to invite Ruth to her next party Ruth although unsure agreed, once she had gotten over the initial shock of what lay before and tasted the flesh of man she realized that donating Steven to one of these functions was the best thing she could have done, after all they were all guilty of something therefore why shouldn’t they be eaten as punishment. At least they were paying back some of the debt to the women in this world.

Steven along with others would soon be washed down the sewers their bodies shared among twelve each now a part of them, the spirit removed only the waste now to expel from between their curvy bum cheeks, some birthday parties will always be exclusive if you are a man make sure you are on the guest list not the menu.

The end.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1608