A Family's Interests by Parrot
Summary: A family of sadists each with their personal fetishes regarding little men
Categories: Giantess, Butt, Crush, Feet, Insertion, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No Word count: 10928 Read: 298849 Published: March 16 2010 Updated: August 29 2012

1. Jaclynn Plays - Chapter 1 by Parrot

2. A Teacher's Past by Parrot

3. Paul Continues Learning by Parrot

4. Jaclynn's Night by Parrot

5. Libby's History Continued by Parrot

6. Another Poor Day for the Men in Her Box by Parrot

7. A New Game by Parrot

8. Libby and the Bully by Parrot

9. New Friends by Parrot

10. Libby and Tommy Continued by Parrot

11. Jaclynn and the Little Boy: part 1 by Parrot

12. Bye Tom by Parrot

13. Jaclynn and the Little Boy: Part 2 by Parrot

Jaclynn Plays - Chapter 1 by Parrot

The little man mumbled and begged as Jaclynn ran her tongue over his tiny naked body.  Her breath was heavy as she took in every scent and taste the man protruded.  She had swallowed so many men that she was somewhat baffled that no matter what she seemed to cum.  The man’s eyes were frantic; his begging becoming more and more heartfelt and pleasing. 

“You can’t do this, you can’t do this,” he said through teary eyes. 

She smiled at him and let her right hand drop to pull down her white panties.  She then unclasped her bra and her full perky tits rose and fell with each deep breath.   Her mouth made a pouting face to try to show she felt slighted by his comment.  But the smell from her naked body contradicted that she was in the least bit sympathetic.  It was pungent; it flowed up to his nose and he now realized she was completely turned on.  She was one of a very small group of women who enjoyed sadistic activities.  Most bought small men to serve in much more civil and purposeful ways.  Before meeting her he had assumed he would live to a ripe old age, but had learned quickly in the box full of men that Jaclynn would send him to her belly alive.  Perhaps worse, Jaclynn’s recently widowed mom would often come in the night and grab one of them to take back to her bedroom.  No one knew what she did with whomever she took, but not one had ever returned to the little box in the panty drore. 

            Jaclynn kissed the man, smiled to show her white teeth, and said, ”My love, I want you inside me right now.  You don’t know what it does to me to feel a man slide down my throat.  Don’t think about jumping or I’ll give you to mom.  Her fetishes make me almost sick to think about, so I’m guessing you’d rather let me eat you.”

            He was crying and screaming as she stuck her tongue out to a full distance.  She was placed him on the tip and slowly dragged him towards her mouth.  He was on his knees begging, pleading with her to stop.  But as he entered Jaclynn’s mouth he could tell nothing would prevent her.  A soft moan came up her throat as her tongue worked against his naked body.  He punched at the sides of her mouth but could tell it did not hurt her in the least bit.  Jaclynn merely pushed him against the roof of her mouth and he immediately realized there was nothing he could do.  She would surely kill him if he did not become completely complacent to what she wanted. Jaclynn guieded him towards the back of her throat, and he could hardly bare the moans coming up.  He guessed rightly that her hands were stroking her breasts as she savored his last moments of life. 

            Jaclynn tilted her head and used her tongue to push him down her throat.  Nothing compared to that final moment.  She always had an organism either before or slightly after he little man reach the inside her small, flat stomach.  Her fingers strummed her clitoris and her back arched as she let out an extended moan.  The climax was a feeling she just loved.  It was why she ate little men, and her sweat sodden body rose with the feeling   

 

The men in the box heard it and knew it to mean that another of their friends was gone.  They did not know, however, that her mom was in one of her moods.  She planned to sneak in that very night and grab one of her daughter’s tiny friends.   

A Teacher's Past by Parrot

  Jaclynn’s mom, Libby, was a dark haired woman with a body that had aged beautifully.  She was a school teacher with the rare ability of being authoritative while being the kids’ friend.  Her rapport in the classroom, however, was a very nice ruse to an otherwise sadistic side many young boys had been forced to experience.  She taught the 7th grade, a year when young boys started staring longingly at the bodies of the opposite sex.   The skimpy skirts and blouses, and the allure of cleavage softly coated with just a hint of perfume provided the boys with plenty of reasons to take her class.  Little did they know that Libby had intentions behind everything she did.  A new world had opened up to her a long time ago, and no young man wanted to experience the lessons she taught in the dark night.  This is the story of her first victim and the creation of a monster:

  Libby had a young student by the name of Paul who was quiet and ackward but relatively attractive.  She enjoyed his work in her class and thought he had quite an imagination and personality hidden under that quite demeanor.   It was also obvious that Paul had an enormous crush on her.  His eyes would light up when she called on him in class, and she reciprocated by flashing a wonderful smile right back at him.  Libby would lean in to gaze over his work during class so that he could get a hint of her cleavage, as well as her scent.  She wanted him to want her body; to dream of the soft white flesh hidden beneath her bra and panties.  She wanted him to cum from just the mere thought of her naked body strewn out before him.  But Libby had much more secret fetishes involving shrinking boys down and eating them.  To compound that she also deeply wanted to have absolute control over someone; to be a naked goddess who could gently or violently dictate their fate.  Little did she know that her power to shrink people relied solely on her mind and her desire towards a given individual.  When she shrunk Paul after class by just imagining such a possibility, her mind ran in deplorable ways about what was going to happen that night.  She scooped him up, placed him in her purse, and was at her personal best for the rest of the school day. 

  When she got home she took Paul out of her purse and placed him on the table. 

   “What happened?” Paul questioned as Libby smiled down at her small captive.  Her bright sparkling teeth shown down at him, but his gaze was directed towards her breasts which hung seductively waiting to be released. 

  “You shrunk”, is all Libby replied as she began to undress before him.  Paul watched as she slowly pulled off her shirt and unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor.  Her naked breasts gently rose up and down as she surveyed her little student.  Libby’s mind was racing; her panties already wet from anticipation of teaching another sort of lesson to her young friend.  Paul on the other hand was already erect, albeit nervous, seeing his teacher topless before him.  Libby merely stared him down in an intense effort to immobilize him to accept what was about to happen.  She reached down and grabbed his small body and took off his clothes.  Gently laying down on the bed, she placed him on her stomach and sighed. 

  “I bet you have never seen a woman naked before, have you Paul?” Libby questioned as her left hand moved down to slowly pull down her skirt and panties. 

  "I bet you have never smelled the scent of a woman, had it drive you mad with infatuation, and pushed you to cumming inside of her.”  Libby smiled at his terrified face as she spread her legs and brought his face up to her vagina.  A strong scented punch hit him in the face as he stared straight at the sight before him; it captivated and scared him at the same time.

 “I’ll bet you’ve never seen an actual woman’s pussy before.  But you’ve dreamed of mine, Paul, I know you have.  And I expect you’ll squirm nicely inside me.  I expect you’ll make me cum hard, and then you’ll make me happy.”     

  Libby slowly pushed his naked, erect body into her wet vagina.  She felt his small squirming body trying to fight its way out.  She smiled and felt her muscles squeeze and squeeze around him; each movement of his was an exercise in futility because she had him caught.  Libby slowly flirted with her nipples as down below Paul got more and more excited in the effort to escape.  Her moans became more frequent as she pictured his terror caught down below in her.  She wrinkled her toes, and smiled towards the ceiling as wave after wave of pleasure bellowed up through her body.  Libby loved the fact of being naked on a bed with such a young man inside of her.  She loved the sense of power she over him.  She enjoyed that with every fleeting moment she was closer to orgasm, and that he was merely terrified beyond belief.  Libby squealed as she came; her hot, sweaty body slowly wreathing up and then down against the slightly dampened bed.  She wondered if he was alive…she wondered how he would take her next stop into the kitchen.       

Paul Continues Learning by Parrot

 Paul lay down on the kitchen table having trouble breathing and coated in the cum of his beautiful teacher.  The experience of being engulfed inside of her had changed his world forever; he was close to sobbing as Libby returned to the kitchen clothed with black bra and panties.  Libby on the other hand had never came so hard in her life.  She had smiled in the mirror looking at her now rosy body, and reminisced about each muscular undulation she had had with Paul deep inside of her.  She imagined the smell of her wet vagina; the mixing of gentle sweat that dripped slowly down her legs to add to everything Paul had experienced.  Libby envisoned Paul’s erect penis inside of her; how even though he was terrified and the walls of her small pussy strained him till he was red in the face, he still may have ejaculated inside of her while she reached her climax. 

 She gleamed down at Paul and felt a twinge of pity.  How was he supposed to know that he was going to be shrunk down by his teacher?  He was learning about Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer one day, and then later on was softly being pushed into his teacher’s abnormally excited vagina.  She had pulled her panties down right in front of him, had smiled at his tiny erection, and had taught him a lesson which she had no right to do.  And now she was considering eating him?  Libby placed her right hand on her taut white stomach and thought of what it would be like to have inside of her.  She had always dreamed of looking at terrified eyes bulging down at her as her gaping mouth salivated for its meal.  It meant a predator and prey relationship, but one that was much more casual and sophisticated.  The young man had very little chance to escape; she could slowly and gently toy with him. 

 Libby looked down at her shrunken student and realized he had nowhere to go.  She could not unshrink him or give him a proper home.  It was possible to keep him in a jar or in her bra and panties, but for how long?  It almost seemed crueler to keep him in such a state.  

 “How are you feeling Paul?” Libby questioned as her mouth salivated looking at his young physique. 

 “Why are you doing this?” Paul responded back with tears in his face.  “I can hardly breath.” 

 “There’s no real science behind how a man or woman is aroused, Paul,” Libby said in her ‘teacher’s’ voice.  “Each of us finds out that different things satisfy our sexual needs.  I’ve known you’ve wanted to slide on top of me and fuck the living shit out of my pussy for some time now.  You’ve dreamed of sucking on my tits, of breathing in my scent, and being an animal in the most carnal of senses.   But you see, I have differant desires.  I’ve always wanted a small little man inside of me.  I always have wanted someone to experience my body in a new way.  And I’ve always that someone to be a young virgin who has little to no experience with any of this.  Each sight and smell is new to him; the experience something that overwhelms him in ways that he never thought possible.” 

 “But what now?” Paul asked, with about as much clue as what was in stake for him as a fish being pulled up in a net.  

 “Well now that’s the question I’ve been asking myself.  I could cage you in my panties and let you constantly gaze up at a wet crouch for the rest of your life.  I could put you in my bra and let you rest in between my breasts breathing in my body and listening to the world around you.  But I’ve always wanted to do something to a live, fully conscious, little boy.  And thats why we’re here”, Libby said while motioning with her hand to signify the kitchen. 

 “You can’t possibly mean you’re going to eat me?”, Paul replied staring directly into the beautiful eyes of his towering teacher.

 She smiled down at him and brought her nose to his little body to smell him.  Libby heavily breathed in every smell Paul excruded from his naked body.  The mixture of his sweat and her cum created a smell of blossoming flowers and the twinge of a young boy’s body odor. 

 “I have always dreamed of eating young men, Paul.  I have pictured the horror in their eyes as they gape at my mouth.  I imagine them looking at my stomach, my legs, my ass, and knowing that soon they will be screaming down towards a place where they will be distributed to nourish all of me.  I cum to that thought Paul,  I cum to that thought”, Libby said as her body gently lifted up in down as she again became excited. 

 “Please...please dont do this to me.  Please...”, Paul cried, tears quickly descinding down his face.

 Libby slowly brought her face down and kissed his chest.  She licked his body and loved the taste.  This was such a beautiful dream for her as her panties dampened with each passing moment.  She moaned softly as her tongue continued to work his little body.  Libby listened to his crying, but the sound only made the experience more real to her. 

 “Please...please just let me go”, Paul finally mustered as her face descended again upon him to press her lips to his face.

 “No, I dont think that would do”,  she replied while laughing, a smile spreading across her entire face.  “You have NO fucking idea how wild this is.  I might cry from what is happening all over my body and in my mind.  Oh god this is a dream, it has to be a dream.” 

 Libby grabbed him and brought him up to her face and kissed him again.  Her breasts were taut, and her breathing heavy as she opened her wet, damp mouth. 

 “Please, no!” he screamed while she smothered him again and again with her tongue.  Her other hand descended to pull down her dirty panties, and she played with herself as he cried and pleaded. 

 “I’m so ready for you, Paul.  I’m so horny and ready.  I’m sorry, I am who I am”, Libby said as the now familiar smell of his teacher’s pussy billowed up into his nose. 

She opened her mouth and put his legs in first.  She left his face up so that she could watch his eyes as she slowly sucked him inside.  Libby felt beautiful and free, she felt seductive and powerful as she pulled him in a little more.  Her body was wet with sweat and she unclasped her bra to be naked along with her young student once more.

 “No...no” Paul moaned, as his chest was pulled in by the gentle sucking of his teacher. 

 As he was pulled into her mouth, his heart pounded and his mind raced.  He punched at the sides of her mouth.  He tried scratching her tongue, but the moans eminating up to greet him showed that nothing was working.  He was trapped, he was going down, and she was going to cum harder than she ever had in her life.  Libby used her tongue to roam all over his body; to taste everything and to heighten the whole experience.  She kept breathing heavier and heavier; her naked body rose up in down with pleasure.  He had stopped moving, and so she slowly arched her head back and he slid towards the back of her mouth.   As she swallowed her little friend down his little figure was first a bulge in her throat, then a still living being in her stomach.  Her orgasm brought about a scream of “oh my god” which eminated throughout the house. 

 Libby’s body contorted, rose up, and fell as her student waited to die in her stomach.  She smiled thinking that in one day he had been inside of her twice, and she laughed and laughed thinking of the entire wonderful experience.    

Jaclynn's Night by Parrot

  Jaclynn came home from a homecoming dance with a bright smile and memories that would last a lifetime.  Her date had been suave and kind, and had treated her with utmost respect.  She saw definite potential for a future relationship and this made her more than happy.  Her dress dropped on the floor and she examined her tight body in the mirror.  It would have been a mistake to have invited her date in on the first night, but how she had wanted to.  It had been a hot night inside the school gym, and her body was slightly moist from perspiration.  She opened up her panty drawer and smiled down at her little captives. 

  “Hi,” she said as her hands pulled the lid off.  The men scuttled to the sides trying to hide the best they could from their towering captor.  They sensed she was aroused which meant nothing good for any of them.  Jaclynn unclasped her bra and pulled her panties to the floor.  She pulled five of the men out and placed them on the edge of her bed.  She placed two of them on her breasts, and left the other three to gape at her wet vagina. 

  “Suck and rub my breasts”, she told the two who resided on her chest.  They did so giving her as much attention as humanly possible for someone their size.  She pointed to one of the others and said,” when my clit starts to grow, lick it gingerly.”

  Jaclynn then grabbed one of the others and placed him on her stomach.  He sat looking up at her gleaming face wondering what was going to happen to him and his friend down below.  “You just lay there and don’t move,” she said to him as her hand moved to the remaining man.  She clasped her hand around him and started to slowly push his body into her wet cunt.  Laying back, she relaxed her body and felt her heart rate start to rise with each slave’s devotion to her.  The man being pumped in and out of her tried to scream, but was muffled out by both the walls of her tight vagina and her soft moans.  The men on her breasts had to use their entire body to massage them; each man worked tirelessly to try and create a rhythm that would please Jaclynn and earn them a trip back to the cage.  When her nipples started to grow, they placed them in their mouth and begin to suck them like young infants would for life. 

 “Yes, yes, that’s it,” she’d moan, while the solitary man on her stomach started feeling apprehensive about his purpose.  The smell surrounding him was that of a young woman’s sexual arousal, and he associated that with what he had seen happen to so many of his young friends: a trip into her mouth then belly. 

  Jaclynn begin to push the man deeper inside of her, feeling his body move and twitch in response to each vaginal undulation she had.  She was squeezing him and covering him in her natural juices – she squealed with pleasure as he made one valiant move to try and escape the strongly scented cave of her being.  Jaclynn enjoyed having life inside of her; it was her means of creation, pleasure, and differentiation.  “Boy she was a naughty and nasty girl,” she thought, as his tiny body was her instrument towards cumming. 

  The terrified man inside of her just focused on breathing, but it was hard given the pungent smell surrounding him.  He was an older man, unmarried, and he had never thought he would have the chance to pleasure such a beautiful young girl again.  But he had hoped it would be his penis, not his entire body, that would enter such a gorgeous beauty.    

  “Fuck yes”, she commented with her eyes shut, and her mouth spread in the attempt of a wide smile.  The rhythm was altogether perfect and her body perspired more as she worked towards orgasm.  Her toes curled and her breathing deepened – she envisioned herself a supple goddess exciting the whims of her servants, while servicing her own.

  Jaclynn raised her head and grabbed the little man on her stomach with her free hand.  She placed him on her lips and pursed them to create a soft pink seat. 

  “What are you going to do to me?” he asked, in hopes of ebbing his terrified expectations. 

  Jaclynn refused an answer, but her eyes danced as the men below sucked her tits, licked her clit, and attempted to fill her vagina from one moment to the next.  Her mouth slightly opened to allow the man’s feet to drop into her; he tasted slightly salty and she began to suck him in inside of her. 

  “Stop, stop please,” he said as tears ran down his face. 

  The others listened to his short, high pitched begging voice but continued their work.  They knew this was part of the whole package for her. 

  Jaclynn had him inside of her mouth up to his waist now.  She continued running her tongue over his body and sucking him slowly down into the depths of her mouth. 

  “God, please god stop.  I’ll do anything…please stop,” he cried hoarsely as moans bellowed up from her throat. 

  Her moist breath ran over his face…she ran her tongue over his penis and chest; she gently played with his body while others did the same with hers.  Each motion was planned to coincide with the rhythm she had ordered, and as his head was sucked into her mouth she strained to stop from screaming from pleasure.  Pounding the man below into her vagina faster, and faster, and faster, she raced higher and higher as the man inside her mouth cried in utter terror.  Jaclynn wildly sucked and licked his body, and then aligned him with the back of her mouth as her body tensed up.   As she forced him down her throat, she once again arched her back up and let out a scream that caused all of her little men to protect their ears.  The others fell from her body and cowered from the noise. 

  “Ohhh, ohhh” she moaned as her naked body gently rose and then sunk back onto her bed.  Jaclynn, worn out and flushed, grinned to herself as her body riveted from yet another great experience.  She grabbed the remaining men, opened the cage, and placed them back inside her panty drawer.  In the darkness not a single one of her ‘friends’ could think of anything comforting to say.  The girl had once again given them a reason to abandon hope for resignation. 

Libby's History Continued by Parrot
Author's Notes:
This chapter contains BOTH soft and hard vore.  Be forewarned. 

Libby shrank one student down as a sort of celebratory way to end the school year.  It was always a great thrill for her to evaluate her students and decide which one would go inside of her and die painfully in her stomach.  Of course, some years Libby would accidentally suffocate the student in her vagina.  She had been aroused by the concept of housing a student in her panties and making that his world.  When she finally followed through on her sadistic idea, she found the result to be very rewarding.  Every day she felt him rummage around trying to find any means of escape, and every night she pushed him inside of her into ‘his warm room’.  Libby imagined the constant smell her vagina surrounded him with, and the hopelessness of his situation.  Finally one her orgasms had taken too long, and he had died as her pussy wrapped around him again and again.  Libby liked to think that her pussy could give life or take it; it could be a means of pleasure or torture, and only a select few would get to smell, taste, and enter it.      

Another time she had made a large dinner consisting only of appetizers and a salad and let the student watch as she got closer to the main course.  When she finished everything else, she looked down at him and smiled. 

“Guess what I’ll eat next” she had asked him, as he had quivered on his little plate.  Libby had smiled and waited for an answer…the boy had just stared, his eyes bulging as the giant face of his teacher leered down at him.  Her breathing had been heavy and her mouth had gently salivated as she gazed at her naked, living meal.  Libby ran her lips over his body, pushing him down against the plate.  She kissed every part of his body, causing his small penis to become erect.  She had smelled the stale smell of sweat dripping down his body, and had lapped it up with her tongue.  She even decided to be kind and wrapped her lips around his cock and very, very gently sucked him off.  Libby swallowed his insignificant amount of cum while her body grew warmer and warmer with the anticipation of swallowing him.

“Please, please guess,” she had softly muttered, as her hand reached down to the wet depths underneath her white panties.

No answer came but abrupt crying from the very young boy.  She played with him like a cat with a mouse for a little while longer, but he was in her stomach before the night was over.

                Sometimes Libby decided to liven the situation either further by making it a game.  One time she made pretend that they were both in the wild. 

                “I’m going to hunt you down.  I’ll give you a few minutes head start and then I’ll come and find you.  When I do, I don’t want you to pout too much about how unfair I’m being.  You can try and resist all you want, but it’s just like in nature: when you’re caught, you’re caught.” 

                “But no animal your size would hunt one mine,” the student had retorted as Libby began undressing herself to get into character.  She had smiled at this, but began lightly roaring to show that the hunt was about to begin.  When she had finally cornered him completely naked and rearing her white teeth, he began to cry as she pulled his leg into her mouth.  She tore his leg off like an animal, and his eyes bulged from the pain.  He began to shriek and try and get himself away from his sadistic teacher.  Blood spread over her warm lips, but she brought her mouth down to continue with her meal.  Each leg and arm were slowly swallowed before his limbless body was gently sucked into her mouth.  His eyes, despite being clouded with pain, danced back and forth and he begged for his life.  Libby eyes were cloudy as well as her mind raced at the thought of being a savage animal having caught its lunch.

 She drew him into her mouth and pushed him back towards her throat.  His shrieks were now muffled,   and like any predator she paid them no attention as she sent her former student to the depths below.           

Another Poor Day for the Men in Her Box by Parrot

  Jaclynn knew her mom was stealing a little man almost every single night.  She had read her mother’s diary in which a lot of her recent exploits had been recorded.  She had a little fun and read them out

loud to the men in the box to see how they would react:

       “I stood naked in front of the young boy as he trembled below me.  I guess my reputation is not good among those living in my daughter’s panty drawer.  Tonight I lubed his tiny body as he begged and begged for me to let him go.  I then had him suck my breasts and then asked him to climb willingly into my vagina.  He cried a fair share, but when I told him the alternative was for me to tear every single part of his body off with my teeth and then swallow him alive he headed towards the wet hole between my spread legs.  He had trouble getting in, the poor thing, so I gave him a nice nudge and felt him deep inside of me.  I love live things inside of me.  But more than that,peg me as a sadist, I like to see terror in a young man’s eyes.  I like to see him come to the realization that his life will shortly be over, and that for a brief span of time he’ll pleasure me through his futile efforts to survive.  I moaned a great deal while he moved around inside of me…hopefully my daughter didn’t hear that!  I then took the trembling little boy out and directed him towards my ass hole.  I’ve never heard anyone shriek so loud.. I got his head in and that muffled the sound…that feeling of having a writhing body going into me was too much.  Every tiny movement he made caused my body to shake with pleasure.  He was frantic, for obvious reasons, and I moaned and moaned as he tried any means to escape me.”

  Jaclynn smiled at the look of horror on the remaining men’s faces.  One had gone to the corner to cry, his body shaking in terror. 

   “My mother does have a weird side, doesn’t she?” Jaclynn asked with a smile.  The men did not respond because there was none that would placate the beautiful girl from doing whatever she wanted to do next.

   “We’re going to play a game: I want you to pick one of your box mates to be my little meal for the night.  The entire decision is up to you, and I don’t care how you arrive at it.  If you refuse, then I’ll eat two of you tonight…and it won’t be the soft, gentle descent down me.  It’ll involve my teeth,” with this, Jaclynn smiled broadly to show the very teeth she would use if they didn’t play her game.

  The men looked back and forth, and arrived at the easiest decision possible.  They jumped on top of the smallest man and pulled him out to face the giantess.  He had been the one crying in the corner and as he looked up at the towering face above him, he mumbled,” oh god no, let me go, please let me go.”

   Jaclynn smiled down at him and licked her lips slowly.  She said in a soft, aroused voice,” feed him to me.” 

  She took the men out and laid them on her bed.  They pulled the frantic man towards her mouth, her pouty lips pursed ready to open for the screaming man.  The others had to use all their strength to keep the man moving forward towards the simpering giantess.  They reached her mouth and she told them to hold him up for her.  Jacylnn ran her tongue over his naked body and even kissed his tiny head.  She then laid her head back on her pillow and opened her mouth so that they could send their friend inside. 

  “Please guys, help me.  Please don’t do this,” he frantically screamed, his eyes bulging as they carried him up her chin. 

  The man looked down into the chasm below; Jaclynn’s warm breath rushed hot against his face.  Her tongue lulled gently waiting to drag him towards her throat.  They pushed him in head first and his screams and cries echoed inside Jaclynn’s mouth.  As her lips closed, they could still hear the crying of the small man, but it was quickly muffled out by the sound of her sucking on his little body.  Jaclynn closed her eyes and felt his hands claw and pound anything they could.  But it didn’t hurt; it was nothing more than a slight irritation.  She enjoyed his taste; it was a little salty but otherwise terrific relative to others.  Jaclynn guided the frantic man to the back of her mouth and swallowed him down to the depths below.  She contemplated eating another man since they were so close to the entrance, but merely smiled down at them and scooped them back into their box. 

A New Game by Parrot

  Jaclynn was on her knees with a shaking little man kneeling on the tip of her tongue.  She was completely naked and turned on as she played her newest game with one of her five remaining victims.  She had instructed a man yesterday to stay on her tongue and wait…the man waited for her tongue to be withdrawn back into her dark, hot mouth, but to his surprise, and everyone else’s in the box, she listened to him beg and pray and finally put him back.  It had been an ordeal for the man but he had survived.   The newest man who was placed on her tongue hoped that he could replicate the other man’s actions and live to see another day. 

  Jaclynn's warm breath hit his little face as he looked down into the dark, warm chasm below.  Terror rose up his body as he heard the soft moaning coming up from the depths of giantess’ throat.  Her eyes were cloudy, but still looked directly into him as if she could read his every thought.  Jaclynn’s cupped her breasts and begin to massage them, softly stimulating her nipples.  Then, using her thumb and index finger, she gently strummed the aroused nipples, heightening her breathing and the entire experience. 

  “Don’t eat me, please,” the man whispered, his tiny body crumpled and kneeling waiting for her to make up her mind.  “I have a family and kids.  Please, let me see them again…please, I’ll give you anything.” 

  Jaclynn listened carelessly to his words.  Her body was hot and overly excited once again.  The tip of her tongue held a small shaking man whose entire future depended on if she decided to pull him in or not.  She moaned again as her hands played with her young body.  Her lush blond hair swayed gently as the man muttered and pleaded for mercy.  Jaclynn imagined the slow process of digestion that would await him if she decided to go through with eating him.  She placed her hand on her right buttocks and envisioned the man’s thoughts of dying; of being digested and then flushed down the toilet.  She could not take her eyes off of him.  The way he was almost praying to her, accepting that his life was in her hands. 

  “I…I wanna go home.  Please let me live,” he said, tears cropping up in his eyes. 

  He began to shriek as her tongue slowly started to pull him into her mouth.  He realized that he was not going to have the luck of the man who was on her tongue yesterday.  Jaclynn watched his eyes bulge and his begging became more erratic and harder to understand.  As he entered her mouth, he contemplated jumping to the floor, but realized that would have the same exact result as being swallowed.  She closed her soft lips and played with the man by sucking softly on him, and then lulling him around to taste every bit of his body.  He began to shriek, and the others watching the scene huddled together, terrified once again at what they were seeing.  Jaclynn’s eyes seemed blurry; they seemed to represent the level of arousal she had reached.  Her fingers pushed into her now wetted vagina, and she began a rhythm of in and out to stimulate her closer to climaxing.  Sweat gently dropped from her body as she continued to play with the man inside her mouth.  His muffled begging became softer and softer; he was resigning himself to being eaten.  He laid down on her tongue and balled his eyes out.  Jaclynn tilted her head back and guided the complacent man towards her throat.  With a soft push, she sent him to her stomach down below and continued fingering her young vagina until she could no longer feel him move around inside of her. 

Libby and the Bully by Parrot

  Libby’s history was a dark past that involved various forms of torture to the students whom she shrank.  She was abnormally naughty and sadistic when she was naked.  In her early thirties, she was a very good teacher who had a penchant to evaluate her students based upon two categories: one, how good a student they were, and two, who would be the boy to be shrunk and slowly played with.  One boy had been a teacher’s pet; he fulfilled his role by licking and rubbing her feet, sucking on her breasts, and finally being sucked into her mouth for a mid morning snack.  Another had a been a no-it-all...she had destroyed his illusion of being right on everything by aksing him sexual questions he wasn’t old enough to know.  With each wrong answer she had torn off a limb...her smiling face dropping upon his body time and time again, until he was nothing but a bloody abdomen.  Libby loved hearing the youthful shrieks and begging that came from their little mouths.  She loved sucking on their little bodies and hearing them cry – she had had so much experience with them in class, and then they were her erotic little live meal.  Each time brought something new and creative, but when a handsome young bully by the name of Tommy came through her class, she immediately realized that he would suffer for the pain he inflicted on other kids, as well as the havoc he caused in her class. 

  Libby brought out Tommy and placed him on her kitchen table.  He peered up the large face looming over him and immediately began to scream.  She smiled at this, though it was so common.  He tried to run but she stopped him easily.

  “You’ve been a naughty boy all year, little Tommy,” Libby said smiling down at her young captive. 

  “Please...Let me go,” Tommy chimed back, his eyes at full attention to the glittering smile above him. 

   Libby shook her head and ordered him to strip.  When he was fully naked, she ran her lips and then tongue along his entire body and savored his taste and scent.  She pulled off her white shirt and balck skirt, and then proceeded to drop her bra and panties. 

  “What are you going to do to me,” Tommy asked, his mind racing from seeing his beautiful teacher naked before him. 

  “I’m gonna suck you off for a start,” she said with a little smirk, and tightly pursed her lips to enfold around his penis. 

  Tommy could barely breath as she slowly ran her tongue over his tiny penis and gently sucked him off.  Her mouth enormous, and he couldn’t help but be a little terrified as she masterfully brought him to cumming.  Afterwards, she took him to her bedroom and laid out on the bed with him between her breasts. 

   “I want you to be comfortable with me,” Libby said, looking down into his sullen face.  “I’ve been your teacher for an entire academic year, and you’ve been nothing but trouble.  You’re mine for the entirety of your life now...and I plan to make you dependant on me.  You’ll be housed in my panties wherever I go, and you’ll be in my vagina whenever I feel horny.  You’ll act a perfect gentleman or else I’ll tear you apart limp to limb.” 

  Tommy looked up into her face and could tell she was serious.  He began to cry and begged her to turn him back to his full size. 

  “I’ll be good for the rest of my life...please, just give me a chance to prove,” Tommy said through tear spackled eyes. 

  Libby smiled down at him and grabbed his little body.  She spread her legs and gently prodded apart her pussy lips to push the quivering boy inside.  She softly sighed and slowly rocked his body back and forth as he continued to bawl and scream.  Her vaginal muscles squeezed him and squeezed him, and her breathing became heavier.  The smell of her sex spread thoughout the entire room, as she pumped the little boy inside of her.  She came hard, her mouth open and eminating a squeal that symbolized every bit of pleasure she had dervied from the experience.  Libby put on her bra, and took the now soaked Tommy and placed him in her black panties. 

  “This is your world now,” she smiled down at him.  He looked up and watched as her underwear fit snugly between her legs...all was dark...laying terrified, with the smell of Libby’s pussy surrounding him, he wondered what kind of world this would be.     

 

New Friends by Parrot

  Jaclynn returned home sweaty from a hard workout at her local gym.  Her clothes were slightly damp and her heart pounding from the physical exertion she put forth.  She had two men enclosed in her panties, both tirelessly working to escape the wet, poignant smelling prison she had put them in.  They had stared at Jaclynn’s taught ass as she had worked out in front of them…when she jumped off the elliptical machine, she looked into their eyes and saw that look of want pointed directly at her.  Jaclynn knew they were thinking of cumming in her ass.  She knew they wanted to push her down on a soft mattress, pull down her black shorts and panties, and drive their penises into her again and again and again.  With a simple flick of the mind, she willed them to shrink down to the ground of the gym.  No one noticed them shrinking, nor did they see her grab each one of them and bring them into the girl’s locker room. 

  “Hi horny boys,” Jaclynn said with a full smile running across her face. 

  They screamed as loud as their lungs could, but the sound wasn’t loud enough to get any attention.  Smiling more than ever, Jaclynn dropped her hands to pull her moist shorts and damp panties slightly down.  She placed both of them in and pulled up to secure them up against her.  The men were in total darkness, and both tried hard to find a way out of the damp prison they were enclosed in.  A pungent smell hit both their nostrils; it was a mix of sweat with a rosy hint of the tight vagina looming so close to them.  They felt her walking and were jostled back and forth in her panties.  They hit her inner thighs and grasped for a way to drop down her legs…but their efforts were in vain.  Jaclynn’s panties were tight.  They hugged against her thighs, and the men quickly realized they were stuck in their dark, odorous prison.  Jaclynn felt them moving around down below – it felt wonderful, and she secretly hoped that one of them would start playing with her vagina.  Neither did unfortunately, and she went home with a mind to introduce her two new captives to those residing in her panty drawer. 

  When Jaclynn got home, she stripped off her gym clothes, bra, and panties, and brought the men to her face. 

  “This is your new home…at least, for a little while,” she said laughing. 

  “You know where my boys go when I’m feeling wet?," Jaclynn asked, a grin on her beautiful face. 

  She lay down on the bed stark naked, and placed them on her soft white stomach.  The men shivered, their minds racing at what she was trying to allude to.  Could it be that she meant they would end up inside of her.  No, such a thought was too terrifying to entertain.  But when they looked up and saw Jaclynn nodding her head, softly biting her lower lip like she was turned on, both men began shaking in terror as the enormous face looked down. 

  “I’m gonna eat you.  You’ll never see anyone you know again.  It makes me wet, and it makes me cum,” she said, watching their eyes light up in horror.

  Jaclynn opened her panties drawer, removed the box, and opened it to the two remaining prisoners inside. 

  “Look I brought two, new friends,” she said, and dropped the men inside. 

  She closed the drawer with the men in the box, and pretended to leave them alone.  The two new men in the box began to cry.  The other two could care less…at least their odds for surviving the day had gone up. 

  “Does she really plan to eat us?” one man asked, his eyes filled with tears in the darkness. 

  “Yes,” was the only response he got…what else was there to give. 

  Jaclynn stood closely by the panty drawer, but could not hear what was being said within.  “Nevertheless”, she thought while her body rose up in down in excitement,” it’s time to introduce the new men to my body and mouth.  And with a soft, horny giggle, the drawer was opened once again, and all four gazed up at the slightly salivating mouth of their captive, Jaclynn. 

Libby and Tommy Continued by Parrot

  Tommy had been residing in Libby’s panties for months on end.  The pungent smell of her vagina had become normal to him; the snug, dark prison his lonely home.  The only time he was let out was when she used his body as a dildo.  She would smile down at him before pumping him in and out of her.  Her radiant eyes sparkled knowing his world was more or less being her pet.  It was simplistic and wonderful to know that he was always wiggling down in her panties.  A small, young boy, whose world was enitrely tied to her vagina and her panties.  He sometimes struggled while she worked during the days.  Libby found his futile efforts very stimulating.  She smiled all day feeling him grasp corners of her vagina, and try and create gaps between her panties and thighs.  Each day was another failure for little Tommy, whose depression had gone from bad to terrible.  Sometimes she would talk to him.  Telling him that nothing was going to change, and then bringing his face to her vagina and slowly inserting him in.  He would often cry and beg. 

 “Please stop this!  Let me go!,” he’d cry, his eyes full of tears as he looked up at the naked of body of his teacher.    

  Libby would merely smile and bring his face to her breasts.  She would force him to suck on her nipples like a toddler, and would softly sigh as each nipple expanded in size.  Libby would moan rhythmically and finally bring Tommy’s teary face down past her belly button to her wettened pussy.  He no longer screamed before being inserted inside of her.  He did cry, however, knowing how hard it would be to breath, and the smell that would encompass him. 

 “Yes, yes, YES!” Libby would scream, her body  tightening as she came yet again from the hard body of Tommy.  Sometimes he would try to scamper away after she had finished cumming...Libby didn’t like that.  She would force the screaming boy up her ass feet first as punishment.  There he would stay all day, taughtly caught in her tight white ass as she taught class.  The smell surrounding him was awful.  It was just another level of suffering that he never had conceived of.  Libby’s dark panties never seemed so bad as the days in which his head barely escaped her ass.  He couldn’t move – all he could do was scream and cry while Libby shuffled back and forth during the day.  Occassionally she would cum exceptionally hard, and her beatiful red lips would descend down upon his tiny cock, and she’d gently suck and lick his penis until he ejaculated in her large mouth.  That momentary great feeling of cumming would dwindle fast though as her smiling face placed him back into her panties, tugging them up to secure him.  He was lost in that world of darkness, but he had no idea that in a few days he would be on her plate heading to her stomach.        

Jaclynn and the Little Boy: part 1 by Parrot

  Jaclynn sent another screaming man down her throat.  The high pitched wail coincided with a long, deep sigh of pleasure as her fingers strummed her clitoris.  She smiled and laid back on her bed, her naked body splayed out and wet.  It had been one of the new men in the box she had decided to devour…the novelty of eating a man who had just been introduced into her world made the experience that much more exciting.  He had cried and begged like all of them – she had toyed with him of course; had sucked on his tiny torso and slowly dragged him into the dark, carnivorous orifice where so many men had gone before.  Her panties had dampened with each second…the smell of her youth had once again spread out throughout her room as her vagina responded to the oral fixation which was taking place above.  She lay back on the bed thinking of her past; she had very few regrets about cumming as men descended down her throat.  But she had one…that was for sure. It was an incident of passion which went against her standard (however immoral) of whom to eat.  It involved a young boy, and his pleas and tears still brought shame to her whenever she ventured down the nostalgic road of her past:

  The young boy could not be more than 12.  He was crying and screaming as he gaped up at the enormous face of giantess before him. 

  “Who are you and what are you going to do to me?” he asked, his whole body shivering in terror. 

  Jaclynn smiled down at him and replied,” My name’s Jaclynn, and I’m just going to play with you.”  She picked him up and brought him up to her face.  Pursing her lips, she kissed the cute little boy while he continued to scream. 

  “I’ve always wanted a younger toy,” she said, smiling down at the cowering boy on her hand.  She ran her long fingers down his body gently massaging him, trying to calm him down.  His heavy breathing slowed down, and he asked her how and why he had shrunk.

  “Your guess is as good as mine, little man,” Jaclynn replied, “Most guys that I’ve shrunk we’re thinking about cumming inside me…but you’re too young for that to be the reason.

  The young boy blushed at the beautiful face looking down at him.  Jaclynn laughed cruelly, knowing full well that even boys that young could envision women naked. 

  “Maybe you peaked in on me naked?” she suggested, a wide smile spreading across her face.  Again the little boy blushed, and Jaclynn laughed and patted his small head.  He was still terrified beyond belief at the beautiful blond above him, but that didn’t stop him from becoming aroused.  Jaclynn noticed the small, small lump protruding from his pants and ran her fingers softly down upon it. 

  “Your little pecker is a little trouble maker,” she said while she slowly strummed his tiny cock.  Then she did something even more unimaginable: she pulled down his little pants and brought her lips down upon the tiny nub.  She softly sucked on his little penis, while the boy, pinioned down by her wet lips, could do little but rock back and forth in bliss.  Jaclynn used her tongue to massage his penis, and continued to gently suck, and suck, and suck as the boy lost his mind in ecstasy.  Finally the forceful stream of cum shot up through his penis, and Jaclynn allowed it to enter her mouth before easily swallowing it. 

  “I bet that was the first time you’ve came into a woman’s mouth,” she commented, wiping the little bit of cum remaining on her lips away.  He barely could speak he was so winded, but managed a “yeah”. 

  Jaclynn stood up and gently dropped the loops from her dress, allowing it to fall down to her ankles.  She unclasped her bra, and smiled an enormous grin at his expression as her hands moved to pull down her panties.  Jaclynn wanted the little boy to do his part…she only hoped she wouldn’t lose herself and do something to the young boy she’d later regret…

To be continued    

Bye Tom by Parrot
Author's Notes:

This is my favorite chapter of the story so far.  I hope you enjoy it

  Tommy’s world was Libby’s crotch.  The dark space in her panties coupled with her smell had become so real to him that the outside world seemed something of the distant past.  It had been so long since his teacher had shrunk him down; he was hard pressed to remember the last time he had walked about free:  seen trees, green cut grass, or the bright blue sky above.  Libby was happy to have constructed such a beautiful and sadistic scenario.  The very thought made her wet...which of course preceded to dampen Tommy’s spirits both figurativally and literally.  He was now a docile, needy little boy who would lay flat in Libby’s panties, waiting to be taken out and played with.  He would squirm sometimes; perhaps as a means to stimulate her pussy and cause a slight moan to gently sound from the beautiful woman’s mouth above.  Her gentle, whisper sighs of pleasure were his one means of communication with the outside world.  It also provided him with a sign that she was alone because otherwise she would fight back the urge.  It meant a chance to escape his darken prison for at least a couple minutes, followed by entering her wet, warm, squeezing hole to heighten his giantess to yet another orgasm.  But he didn’t understand the complexity of Libby’s orgasms or how sadistic she really was.  It came as a shock on a cold brittle day to find she had other appetites, other carnal urges. 

  Libby woke up horny as hell.  She felt the little boy squirming around hoping to draw her attention.  She admitted that his efforts were working...she was wet and very hot.  Unclasping her bra, she gently stroked her breasts and then began circling her nipples.  Tommy felt the rhythmic motion above and used his little hands to pull Libby’s lips down below apart and crawled inside her.  He did this willing now...this unnerved Libby to no end.  She hated thinking he was used to the routine.  Most of the pleasure she derived was mental.  She came harder than fuck because she thought he had no choice in his role as human dildo, and that he hated her pussy and being used as a means to an end.  But now Tommy seemed to have accepted his role, and was willing to do his part as her toy.  Libby got up from bed and walked quickly into the kitchen...enough was enough; she wanted to see his eyes light up in fear again. 

  Libby pulled down her panties part of the way and pulled Tommy out of her pussy.  Her body was already flush from his efforts inside of her.  She placed him on her plate and gazed down at his naked body.  She ran her tongue up and down his body and purred gently as he became quickly erect. 

  “Morning,” Libby said in her soft, throaty, turned on voice.  She brought her mouth down again and kissed his chest hard, pushing him down down against the plate.  Tommy began eying his surroundings and realized he was on a plate. 

  “Morning,” he replied back. 

  “Tommy I’ve been having such a great time with you since I shrunk you down.  Your home has been my panties, and your life has been pleasuring me,” Libby said in almost a whisper, “But today I want to see how you taste.  I want you to crawl willing into my mouth and let me swallow you.”

  Tommy looked up and saw that Libby was gently salivating and looking down at him with a look of hunger.  It was sexual and extremely different at the same time.  He looked at her teeth and dancing tongue in an entirely different light.  She wanted to eat him. 

  “Please,” Tommy replied, his eyes buling, “anything but this.” 

  “I want you to climb willingly into my mouth or I’ll be forced to use my teeth,” she replied, smiling brazingly to show the very instruments she would clamp down upon him

  Tommy considered running, but realized even reaching the end of the plate before she caught him would be a stretch.  He begged more and more and eventually broke down to tears trying his best to avoid going into her mouth. 

  Libby placed her head at the edge of the plate and let down her tongue to create a bridge.  Looking up into her eyes he knew that she was stroking herself while she played this out. 

  “You know the options,” she said, “and I promise to be gentle with you once you enter.” 

  Tommy continued crying and begging.  It all was too much for him.  He looked up into the darkened, wet mouth before him and realized that once he was inside there was no going back.  She would swallow him down, and he would be in her stomach.  

  Libby drew back her tongue and said forcefully,” you either do it now or I promise that the pain you’ll endure will make you wish you had never been born on this earth.”

  Gently the tongue dropped back down to the plate, and she sighed as she felt his quivering steps up into her mouth.  Her body got hotter and hotter as he followed her orders once again.  He was willing accepting his death inside of her stomach.  She was going to slowly toy with him and then send him to depths of her body.  Tommy cried and cried as he climbed the red bridge Libby had made for him.  His heart pounded, and he was absolutely horrified that when her lips closed she would suck and play with him like he meant nothing to her.  She would send him down her throat and into her stomach...where he knew he would reside until his body had his way with him. 

  When he was fully inside her mouth, Libby drew her tongue in and closed her lips.  She fingered herself down below and moaned as she sucked on Tommy’s little body.  She could feel his terror by the way he shook inside her mouth.  She savored his taste, lawling him around in her mouth like something sweet.  Tommy merely cried and shook in the darkness surrounding him.  The wet mouth being a new home for him, and the tongue gently pushing and prodding him like he was nothing but another sweet treat about to be sent down.  He could feel Libby’s body gently shaking itself...he realized it was for the complete opposite reason and that Libby was on the verge of cumming. 

  Finally getting her fill on his taste, Libby tilter head back and positioned him towards the back of her mouth.  She could still her muffled shrieking and crying, but this only pressed her closer to cumming.  She slowly pushed him back and sent the screaming boy down her throat.  Her body became taught, and Libby screamed a scream that would match any that Tommy could have matched as he fell down into his teacher’s belly.     

Jaclynn and the Little Boy: Part 2 by Parrot
Author's Notes:

Note: if easily offended, do not read.   

Constructive criticism and ideas for future chapters are greatly appreciated!  I hope you enjoy

 

 

Note: if easily offended, do not read.

Jaclynn panties descended down to the floor, and her tits gently dropped in front of the shocked little boy.   She smiled down at him and felt her body start to glow from the taboo nature of what was taking place.  But being a giantess who inserted men in and out of her, and then proceeded to salivate and swallow the screaming souls live was in and of itself beyond taboo.

It was a thrilling having men inside her in (at least…sometimes she even would shove screaming men into a tighter orifice) two different ways.  Some men liked the first – being squeezed inside a beautiful woman’s  body while she moaned and shook with pleasure was not entirely a terrible experience.  They didn’t know, however, that Jaclynn fantasized the whole time about what was to come next; how quickly shock and terror would fill their little eyes as her tongue stretched out to gather in the little man and bring him into his new world: her soft, milk white stomach.  Jaclynn loved the thrill of eating men – the gasping and screams were life.

“I hope you like different smells,” Jaclynn gently said to the awestruck boy who looked
up at the gaping smile of the naked girl. 

“My scent must be hitting you by now,” she continued,” The soft wisp is nothing
compared to where you are going.  But expect to feel whole little man.  You’ll be inside a woman for your first time. ..I promise to be gentle, and I promise to make sure you survive.  Now you wouldn’t know this, but a woman’s vagina is where a man generally inserts his penis – he’ll start gentle, and will begin to thrust back and forth harder and harder until he reaches a point where he essentially loses his mind and cums inside of her.   Cumming is just what you did in my mouth, and it creates the people of this world.”

The boy’s mouth was slightly ajar listening to her words.  It was beyond erotic – it was too much seeing the blond bring herself into the frenzy necessary to warm the hole between her legs.   The scent grew stronger and the little boy was extremely nervous about where he was going, and what was to happen to him. 

“The woman’s vagina squeezes, and squeezes, and squeezes.  It squeezes
because it wants what it wants – it is very warm and soft, and provides a man a
place to find pleasure.  Some men take it upon themselves to be extra forceful, and in doing so use the woman as a reprieve from all the stress that world puts on their narrow shoulders,” Jaclynn continued, using her words as foreplay necessary to bring about act two.  Her hand gently strummed back and forth  across her pouting lips, feeling them being to moisten and heat awaiting its prey.

“You, on the other hand, are with a girl who likes to be fucked hard.  I enjoy screaming from being filled again and again, harder and harder, and cum to force.
You will be the instrument to help me cum…and trust me, I will little boy”.  Jaclynn smiled hazily at the boy, running her fingers over his naked torso.

She spread her legs and brought the terrified little boy  to the entrance of her vagina.  She parted her lips and the boy screamed as he was plunged face first into her.

“Fuck yes,” Jaclynn said, biting her lower lip and feel the wriggling boy trying to
escape the depths of her body.  She started slow, building up a constant rhythm.

Her other hand gently stroked her clitoris as the boy was pushed in and out, in and out.  Her vaginal walls contracted around his little body, and she began to picture the next stop awaiting him.  Her mouth salivated at the thought of pulling the little boy in.  The look of terror in his eyes...betrayal..  Jaclynn’s body continued to grow warmer and warmer aglow with deeply sadistic thoughts of arousal.

Each push in and pull out carried new meaning, and she moaned louder and louder as her bed squeaked with each pulse.  Jaclynn was going to enjoy extending out the death sentence – she was going to enjoy her little snack dropping to the depths of her tomach, and down through her body and out.  He was going to die for her, and each thought of the taste, smell, and horror she expected to see in his eyes brought her closer and closer to cumming.

“FUCCCCCCK YES!” Jaclynn finally exclaimed, her eyes opening as wide as the heavens as she climaxed, squeezing the little boy hard within the depths of her pussy.

Her stomach gently lolled up and down, slower and slower, patiently awaiting a small, unfortunate little boy.    

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1582