z11th Story transferred to my new account by timescribe
Summary: See my Timescrybe2 account, as I am going to ask the admins to terminate this one as soon as I've finished moving the stories to the new account. This old timescribe account has been malfunctioning since Jan 2019, causing hassles for both me and the readers. I plan to get rid of it ASAP.
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Giantess, Adventure, Gentle, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: DC SUPER HEROES
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes Word count: 8254 Read: 107816 Published: February 18 2010 Updated: February 20 2010
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

SPOILER WARNING: The story contains a number of pretextual references to subplots within several episodes of Season 1 of the TV cartoon serieses “Justice League” and “Justice League Unlimited.” If you have not seen the series, and do not want to have any of the TV plots revealed, do not read the story until you have seen the series. The overall plot of this story is entirely my own.

1. CIVIC SIEGE by timescribe

2. THE ATOM AND THE AMAZON by timescribe

3. CUPID THE BUTLER by timescribe

4. AROUND THE GIRL IN 80 WAYS by timescribe

5. AN ATOM ON THE MENU by timescribe

6. CLOSURE OF THE MOUTH by timescribe

7. THE WORLD'S SMALLEST SUPPER HERO by timescribe

8. ADVENTURE ON AN AMAZONIAN TONGUE by timescribe

9. THE BRAVE AND THE GOBBLED by timescribe

10. TALIA ENTERS A NEW LOVE TRIANGLE by timescribe

11. TALIA PLAYS THE GAME / DIANA STAKES HER CLAIM by timescribe

12. DOLLMAN'S GOLDEN AGE ENCOUNTER by timescribe

13. GIGANTA'S SHADEY MEAL by timescribe

14. ELASTIGIRL'S RETRIBUTION RAMPAGE by timescribe

CIVIC SIEGE by timescribe

Batman had played the hard nosed vigilante for so long, that he didn’t know what to do about his feelings for Wonder Woman. 

He had seen the troubles in the relationship between John Stewart the Green Lantern and Shayera the Hawkgirl.

Diana had super powers which put her almost on even ground with Superman. Batman had fought criminals for years, mainly Gotham City’s criminals with no super powers either. There had been Ras Al Gul, who could rejuvenate his body well after a normal human being’s lifespan. There had been Clayface and Mr Freeze and Killer Croc and one or two others, but most of his rogues gallery were non-super powered human beings like himself.

Until he joined the Justice League. Since then he had thrown fewer punches, and counted on his gadgetry and scientific expertise more and more in order to hold his own against a variety of super villains. His keen mind had enabled him to be the key instrument in saving the rest of the League on a number of occasions. Now he had just recently saved Wonder Woman too, rather than the other way around. Yet she had lived for much longer than him, and looked no older.

So Bruce walked away. He left Wonder Woman in the corridor of the Justice League satellite, known as the Watchtower. He took the teleporter back to Earth, and called upon Alfred, to see what was happening in Gotham City.

Nothing significant happened in Gotham for a while. Before long, Batman found himself involved with the Justice League again, on a number of cases, the most startling of which was the matter of the Dark Heart: an alien opponent with the ability to reproduce itself. The Atom had been the key to defeating it, having gone inside to shut it down, while the rest of the team fought it outside.

Then Batman again returned to Gotham. It had been like that, ever since the League started. He would alternate his time not just between Batman’s Gotham Patrols and Bruce Wayne’s corporate life; but now also fit the League into his schedule. He had set himself up as a part-time Leaguer in the first place, having donated the Watchtower as part of his contribution to the founding of the team. Of late the original seven members had welcomed countless new recruits onto the team.

He went to bed in Wayne Manor and caught up on some much needed sleep. When he finally awoke and enjoyed a good meal, he was ready for action.

He didn’t have long to wait. He turned on the television to watch an old movie, and was soon met with an interruption: a news break.

“This is Summer Gleason with a special news update. Bane has recruited several of Gotham’s most notorious outlaws and laid siege to police headquarters…”
Bruce was out of the room, before she started the next sentence. He had little chance of surprising them in the Batmobile. He took the Batwing and headed for the police building. When he drew near, he engaged the autopilot, and ejected with his hang-glider, and landed on top of the police building.

He was just removing his hang-glider, when a hulking man stepped out from behind the Batsignal: Bane.

“I knew you’d attempt to land on this roof, if I stayed out of sight. Don’t expect any help from Gotham’s finest. They’re all otherwise occupied with gas bombs and every other weapon used against them by my underlings,” said Bane, “So now it’s just between us.”

Bane lunged at him.
Batman jumped to the side, and landed on one foot, spun and launched a side kick with his other foot. Bane hardly even felt it.

“You seem distracted,” said Bane, after several blows had been exchanged.

Bruce winced behind his mask. He knew that his opponent was right. His timing and concentration had been all off in this fight. He was thinking about Wonder Woman; Diana. She had been going around and around in his head.

THE ATOM AND THE AMAZON by timescribe
Ray Palmer had also been thinking a lot of Diana. The day the Justice League had welcomed in dozens of new members, the Atom had sat on Wonder Woman’s bare shoulder. Superman had been saying something about Martian Manhunter coordinating all of their efforts from now on. Ray wished he could have taken off his Atom costume and had just sat naked on Wonder Woman’s shoulder, with nobody else watching. He had looked at her huge white neck beside him and then down at the tops of her breasts.

That had been months ago. More recently the Dark Heart had attacked in the dessert, and Ray had been called upon to stop it. To his delight, Wonder Woman had carried him towards the Dark Heart. When she drew closer, the Dark Heart’s defences began to attack her.

Quickly, holding him right in front of her face, Diana had spoken to him, something about needing both hands free. He had looked into her mouth, as her red lips and tongue had mouthed the words. Part of him had wanted to just dive straight in there.

Then, as if there had been no sexual connotation to it, Diana had placed Ray between the exposed top halves of her well rounded breasts. Many of the female characters in the Justice League looked like midgets, as if they had been drawn by artists who had gone out of their way to exaggerate the differences between men’s and women’s bodies. However, Diana was an Amazon, tall as a man and incredibly attractive.

Ray had responded by reducing his size a little more, so that her breasts completely protected him from any flying debris, as the Amazon waded into battle.

All of this was fresh in his mind. He had been unable to truly savour it at the time, as he had been about to enter the Dark Heart and take on a revolting job. When he emerged from it, he could not even have expected a kiss of gratitude from Diana, as he was covered in the revolting fluid from the Dark Heart.

Now he could not get Wonder Woman out of his mind. He went to her room in the Watchtower, knocked on her door, and waited for the answer. Diana came to the door.

“Ray!” she said, “Come in.”

She closed the door, and sat on her bed, offering him a spot beside her.

“Diana, I haven’t really had a chance to talk with you, since the Dark Heart. I don’t even know if I should be presuming to do so, but I’ve been … well caught up in thoughts of what happened as we were approaching the Dark Heart.”

Diana blushed.

“It was the best place I could think of to put you at the time,” she said.

“I know. I understood that. I just wondered if… Well, I mean, it was a very special experience for me, and one I couldn’t really fully appreciate at the time, given the danger we all faced. I was wondering if you might like to … do it again, here, privately.”

“Have you ever done it with anyone else?”

“No Diana. I never thought a woman would offer, the way you did in the midst of a crisis. Besides, I’m so glad it was you who did. I don’t think I’d have liked it as much with anyone else,” said Ray.

“You’re sweet, and you saved us all that day. I’d like to do what you suggested,” she said.

“Here goes,” said Ray, and activated the size and weight controls on his belt. The unique white dwarf star energy reduced Ray Palmer to his usual six inch size, “Well Princess, would you think it too forward if I took this awkward costume off?”

She smiled.

“Go ahead.”

He removed his costume, including the belt which enabled his size changing, and climbed onto Diana’s hand. She lifted him up and sat on her bed, leaning against the pillows and placed him on top of her left shoulder.

“You enjoyed sitting there too the day we met, didn’t you?” she asked, “Is that better without the costume too?”

“And I thought only the Martian could read minds,” said Ray, “Let’s hope he doesn’t look into either of our minds at the moment.”

Diana let him climb down from her shoulder, and rest himself between her breasts. They were large enough to be touching each other, and now he was squeezed between them. It felt very arousing. Both of them were on their own time. There were no immediate threats calling for Justice League attention. For hours, the tiny titan crawled and lay on various parts of her upper body.
CUPID THE BUTLER by timescribe
“Emergency. Wonder Woman to Gotham City,” came the Martian Manhunter’s voice over the speaker, “Monitors indicate Batman in need of assistance.”

“I’m sorry Ray, I have to go,” said Wonder Woman.

She ran to the teleporter and was sent directly to the top of the Gotham City police building. Batman had been knocked unconscious. Bane was about to foot stomp the Dark Knight into the ground.

Wonder Woman flew at him, not even bothering to attempt to remove his venom tubes. She did not know of this weekness. She fought the full strength Bane. Seeing Bruce lying wounded like that had enraged her, and Bruce had recently rescued her from Circe.

Wonder Woman was winning. Soon she had Bane on the ground, but he was struggling, and then she noticed a dark blue glove. The Batman had regained consciousness and crawled over. He pulled at some tubes attached to the back of Bane’s costume, and they came loose.

As the Dark Knight passed out again, Wonder Woman was startled to see Bane’s muscular frame literally receding into a smaller physique. So it had been chemically induced, and Bruce had known how to stop it. She pulled out the other ends of the tubes, and used them to tie Bane’s wrists and ankles.

Then she went down and played bullets and bracelets with a number of costumed hoods, before snaring a few in her lasso. As soon as Commissioner Gordon and Harvery Bullock had regained control of the building and taken the villains (Bane included) into custody, Diana picked up Batman in her arms and flew him to Wayne Manor. She had been there once, when the League had been outlawed by the Thanagarians. She filled Alfred in on what had happened, and he went to the Batcave to recall the Batwing by remote control.

Bruce was completely out of it. Alfred put him to bed and offered Diana some tea.

“I’m sure the master will be very grateful. You saved his life, Princess.”

“Why is he so closed to me, Alfred?” she said, and told him of the cold reactions she’d had from Bruce after their adventure with Etrigan, “He said something cryptic like ‘I haven’t been a kid since I was 8 years old’.”

“Princess, Master Bruce has probably never told you why he became the Batman. His parents were murdered by a street thug with a gun, when the three of them were coming out of the cinema. He was only 8 years old. He swore to wage war on all criminals, often without the support of the police.”

“Hasn’t he ever had a serious relationship though?”

“There was a Miss Andrea Beaumont. They met while he was still in training to become the Batman. He almost abandoned his Dark Knight plans, until she abandoned him, to go on the run from the mob. By the time he saw her again, she had become an excessively vindictive extension of the Batman, homicidal. Then there was Selina Kyle, the Catwoman, but she loved only the Batman, not Bruce Wayne; and in the end, she loved crime more. The Master told me how you danced with him as Bruce Wayne in Paris, before you guessed his dual identity. You may be just what he needs, if he could only admit it to himself.”

Diana wondered. It had not escaped her notice, that Bruce had always been trying to prove himself in some contest of value with Superman. The friendship between the Dark Knight and the Man of Steel had been somewhat loosely defined. How would Batman take to having been saved by her, and the whole case wrapped up by her, while he was unconscious?

“Maybe I’d better go,” she said.

“I’ll tell him what happened,” said Alfred.

Wonder Woman returned to the Watchtower.
AROUND THE GIRL IN 80 WAYS by timescribe
She found the tiny Ray Palmer still asleep on her bed. He looked so sweet, and he was so accommodating. Not only did he have none of Bruce’s barriers of resistance to a relationship. He had shown the courage to approach her himself, about the most potentially embarrassing of experiences they had shared, and spell out his desires. He was cute, but could he be as much to her as Bruce? She lowered her lips to his face and upper body and kissed him.

Ray awoke.

“Diana… Everything OK in Gotham?”

She didn’t want to tell him about Bruce. She was still making up her mind about both of them, while Bruce was thinking goodness knows what about her. Her only advantage was knowing that Ray’s feelings were fairly certain.

“There was one super villain and a number of ordinairy criminals. Things were under control when I left,” said Diana.

She lay down and kissed the tiny mite again. It was a turn-on to her, but she wondered what he’d be like at full size.

“Ray, do you feel like returning my kiss, at your full size?” she asked.

Ray put on his costume, restored his size, removed his mask and embraced and kissed Wonder Woman.

Diana had lived for many years longer than either Bruce or Ray. She had briefly had an affair with Steve Trevor back in the 1940s, at a time when she had crossed her own timeline, when the League had travelled back to World War II, to reverse the damage done to the timeline by Vandal Savage. Her younger self (younger in age, if not visually) had been unaware that her 2002 self had returned to the 1940s.

Now she was in the comforts of her bedroom in the Watchtower, with Ray Palmer pressed against her body. It felt nice. Had she never met Batman, she would no doubt have considered Ray the man for her, but the Atom did not know that he was second place in her thoughts, while Bruce seemed to prefer his grim role of retribution on the less morally upright examples of human society.

They returned to her bed and snuggled together, kissing passionately for a long time. Weeks went by, and Wonder Woman continued to see the Atom. Sometimes he was on top of her body at tiny size. Other times he was cuddled against her at his full height. Using her invisible plane, and the Justice League teleporter, they were able to date in every town in the world.
AN ATOM ON THE MENU by timescribe
Then one day Diana was surprised. Batman approached her after a mission and asked her if she would like to come over to Wayne Manor for dinner. Diana came up with an excuse for Ray, and attended in her best dress, making sure that the world at large didn’t know she was visiting Bruce Wayne.

Bruce was looking decidedly dapper in one of his expensive suits. Alfred showed her to the table and then went to serve their meal. After they’d finished eating, Bruce asked her to dance.

“I wanted to thank you. Apart from a few occasions with you and Superman, I’m not used to being helped.”

So this was it. Bruce was just paying his debt. Well if he wouldn’t reciprocate her feelings, then maybe she did love Ray more. At least she had the option.

“Thank J’Onn J’Onzz too. He sent me.”

“I did.”

Bruce held her more closely and Diana kissed him. Then she knew. It wasn’t this loving gentleman who had kept her at a distance. It was the boy who had been traumatized as a child and misled by two women as an adult. That boy had finally given the gentleman a chance to come out.

They spent the night together in Wayne Manor, and then Batman was called for Watchtower duty.

Wonder Woman knew she had to give Ray some closure.

She knew he was in his laboratory, working as Ray Palmer.

She called on him in civilian clothes.

“Ray, I do love you, but I love someone else just a little bit more. For so long he seemed to be completely disinterested, but then he just asked me on a date, and I accepted. I enjoyed being with you, but I can’t continue. I’m sorry I’ve hurt you with this news.”

“Oh… Diana wait. There is one more thing you could do. I wouldn’t have missed these last few weeks for anything, regardless of what’s happening now. Could you do one more special favour for me?”

“What would it be?” she asked.

“I can shrink myself smaller than my six inch regular Atom size. I could go down to less than two inches, small enough to fit in your mouth.”
CLOSURE OF THE MOUTH by timescribe
“You want me to put you into my mouth? I suppose I could, Ray, but it really would have to be the last time. I’m serious about this other guy.”

“It would be the last time, Diana. If you had no objections, I would like to be the man who was eaten by Wonder Woman.”

“Eaten? I couldn’t. I’ve spent my time saving people,” said Wonder Woman.

“But I’d be perfectly safe. Once I’m that small, you could gobble me down whole, without needing to bite me into any smaller pieces. Ever since I looked into your speaking mouth, as we approached the Dark Heart, just before you put me between your breasts, I’ve been getting the increasing desire to do this. I figured I could shrink down to submicroscopic size in your stomach and pass between the molecules of your body and come out of your stomach and restore my size. I didn’t know how you’d feel about it. But if you’re seeing someone else anyway, there’s no need for me to come out. I could stay in there, and become a part of Wonder Woman. I know you’ve been around for so long, and will be around for a lot longer. As part of you, I will too.”

“Ray, are you sure it’s what you want?” asked Wonder Woman.

“I know it is,” he said, while thinking that the most important part of it was for Wonder Woman to actually want to eat him.

“I guess I’d be more likely to say yes, if I liked the taste of you,” she said.

“Well I had a nice close up of your tongue that day in the dessert. Why don’t I just shrink down and hop in your mouth for a while. If you like what you taste, you can make a meal of me.”

“You’ve got all the answers, haven’t you?” she said.

“I hope so.”

“Alright. Do you want to do this here?”

“We could do the taste test here. I’m dying to know the results. Then we could do the actual eating at my place.”

“Shrink away then,” she said.

Ray pulled off his lab suit, pulled his Atom mask over his face, reduced himself to tiny size, stripped out of his Atom costume, and let Wonder Woman pass him gently into her mouth.

He stayed there for a minute, and then climbed out onto her hand.

“Well Diana, what’s the verdict?” he asked.
THE WORLD'S SMALLEST SUPPER HERO by timescribe
Wonder Woman smiled.

“Oh Ray, I don’t know. I thought I could just dismiss you as not being tasty and skip this idea. But you tasted delicious,” she said, as her words drove him wild, “Now I’m finding it far more alluring to yield to your request.”

“Then will you do it?”

“Yes,” she said, “I suppose so. When you’re gone, I won’t be able to tell the League why though. Are you happy to have your disappearance remain a mystery to all but the two of us?”

“Of course. You’re the only one who matters.”

“You’re so sweet. I still love you, of course. I’m going to love this. And you don’t even want to know who I’m seeing.”

“Know. It doesn’t matter. I’m the one you’re eating. Even he can’t do that.”

“Maybe I should take custody of your belt in case he wants to.”

“No, I’d prefer that privelge to be for me alone,” said Ray.

“I was just joking. Let’s go to your place.”

Diana left with Ray concealed between her breasts, which her trench coat covered along with her dress; and took him to his own place.

She removed her trench coat and took him to the dinner table. She thought of the meal she’d recently enjoyed at the dinner table in Wayne Manor. This meal would taste better, but she would enjoy many more at Wayne Manor.

“Are you sure about this,” she said to Ray.

“I’ve been sure for a long time,” said Ray.

“Then I’ll enjoy this, my love,” said Wonder Woman, and placed the Atom into her mouth.

He looked at both sides of her tongue, and how they met in the middle. He couldn’t explain the effect it had on him, but it was undeniable. He lay on her tongue for a while, until he realised what Diana was thinking.
Part of her wanted to gulp him down. The other part was not sure if she should. He wanted to spare her any more indecision, and he also wanted to ensure that he fulfilled his wildest dreams, before she could change her mind.
ADVENTURE ON AN AMAZONIAN TONGUE by timescribe
He grabbed the back of her tongue, pulled himself towards her throat, and slid his way towards it. Sitting up, he looked back out the front of her open mouth into his own familiar dining room. Then he looked into her throat. He lowered his legs, and sat on her tongue. He would only have to slip, and he would be in her throat anyway. He thought about what lay below: a comfortable slide down her throat and then he would be in her stomach. There was still time to crawl out of her mouth and change his mind. He sat there, and felt the soft moist tongue below his body.

Ray Palmer knew he wanted to go through with it, but he wanted to change direction.

He turned around and lay on his stomach, this time facing towards the front of her mouth. He slid along her tongue and eased his upper body onto Wonder Woman’s lower lip. Don’t gulp yet, Diana. I’m still thinking a bit, and enjoying it in your mouth,” he called out.

Then he slid himself back off her lip, so his whole body was lying on her tongue.

“I’m on Wonder Woman’s tongue,” he thought, “Of all her admirers the world over, including the other League members who’ve sat on their feelings, “I’m the only one who was ever on Wonder Woman’s tongue. To date I’m also probably the only one who’s been with her in many other ways. I know I want to do this.”

Ray slid himself slowly backwards, and felt his feet now over open air at the back of her mouth. He pushed himself some more, and his legs were now in her throat. He held onto her lower back teeth, just to make sure that he didn’t slide off her tongue completely before he was ready.

Before he was sure?

No, he’d have worn the belt, if he’d not been sure. That way he could still have made a sub-molecular sized escape from her stomach. This way, once he made the decision to slide into her throat, there would be no going back.
THE BRAVE AND THE GOBBLED by timescribe
He had taken every step to plan this in secrecy. He wanted to protect Wonder Woman from any Justice League judgements against her for doing it, as well as enjoy the privacy of it for himself. Even though he had volunteered for this, the League would have many members who would not approve.

He had made himself just the right size to go down her throat slowly, by squeezing down, inch by inch, the sides of his body pressed against the inside of Wonder Woman’s throat.

Ray slid the top of his body and face over the back of her tongue and eased himself into her throat. He found it difficult to sink any lower. Wonder Woman’s mouth was still open. She’d be able to hear him.

“I’m fine, Diana. It’s wonderful, but I’m going to need you to help me go down. It’s difficult to push myself down your tight throat. Could you please gulp me down a bit, then pause for half a minute or so and then gulp again, until I’m all the way down? Thank you darling, and goodbye.”

He just hoped she wouldn’t change her mind.

There was a wait, when nothing happened. Maybe she was starting off with one of those half minute pauses. Maybe she couldn’t go through with it.

Then Diana gulped. He felt the enormous heaving pressure of her throat below him. He felt himself sliding down her throat.

Then there was a wait. She had done it, he thought, while he waited, and she would soon gulp again.

Then came the second gulp.

Wonder Woman was literally swallowing him. He had once shrunken so small that he had explored an electron. Another time he had visited a microscopic planet. Now he was inside the neck of the world’s most powerful and most celebrated heroine, and he had talked her into it. This was greater than any of those other experiences.

The wait had been a lot longer so far this time. He wondered if she had finally decided to cough him up and decline the final aspects of his request.

Then she gulped again. This time he felt himself emerging into something wider than her throat.

Ray Palmer had reached Wonder Woman’s stomach. Even her new partner would never know of this.

“Thank you, Diana,” he thought, “And enjoy a long happy life. You’ve made mine happier than I ever imagined.”
TALIA ENTERS A NEW LOVE TRIANGLE by timescribe
Author's Notes:
HERE’S MORE, ESPECIALLY FOR CARYOMIC, WHO ENJOYED WHAT’S GONE BEFORE WITH A DOUBLE WOW, OR EVEN A DOUBLE ZOWIE.

MORE SPOILER WARNINGS: Chapters 10 onwards continue to make pre-textual references to subplots in Justice League Unlimited Season One, but also include pre-textual references to subplots in Batman: The Animated Series. Do not read these before you’ve watched the cartoons, unless you don’t mind what I give away here in order to tell my story.
Diana and Bruce were lying in bed one night in Wayne Manor, when Talia simply walked in on them. She was the daughter of Ras Al Gul, a global crime leader who had lived for 600 years.

“You and your father never really did learn to knock on the front door,” said Bruce, recalling the first time Ras Al Gul and his huge servant Ubu had first broken into the Batcave after deducing Batman’s secret identity shortly after Talia had first unmasked him.

“I have left my father, beloved, though it seems I am too late,” said Talia.

“I’ll get you some tea,” said Bruce, thinking that this development was bad enough, without having Alfred around to witness it while pouring tea that Bruce could make himself.

Bruce climbed off the bed and threw his dressing gown over his pyjamas. Diana did the same, and followed Bruce to the kitchen, with Talia close behind her.
It was awkward as they sat on the lounge room couches, drinking their tea. Diana was wondering why Alfred’s litany (of Batman’s attempts at relationships) had never included any mention of Talia.

Their tea was interrupted by Alfred entering the lounge room like a harbinger of bad news.

“Sorry Sir, but Commissioner Gordon’s calling for Batman. Apparently the Mad Hatter and the Riddler have formed an unlikely alliance and are holding Judge Vargas hostage.”

Bruce was still keen to avoid any reliance on Wonder Woman. He had defeated Bane without help once. With his mind distracted by thoughts of Diana, the last time he’d fought Bane, it made sense that she came to his rescue with her super powers to match or exceed Bane’s strength. However, Bruce didn’t want his girlfriend to make a regular habit of treading on his territory. Then again, he thought, maybe she’d make the job much quicker and leave me more time to be with her.

In this case, he was facing two of his least powerful foes, and he thought that Talia and Diana would do well to have some time together to sort out their issues in what seemed to be a contest for his attention.

“I’ll go alone,” said Bruce, “Offer the ladies every convenience, Alfred.”

Then, as he had done many times before, Bruce descended promptly into the Batcave to continue making a bizarre gothic fashion statement…

Horror of horrors.
Looks like a cat-fight is approaching, and without Catwoman.
Will Wonder Woman and Talia bond?
Does Judge Vargas even care?
For the answers to these and other satirical questions, stay tuned in the next chapter:
Same Bat-story. Same Bat-giantessworld. Same great puns in reviews from Caryomic.
TALIA PLAYS THE GAME / DIANA STAKES HER CLAIM by timescribe
“You’re not very subtle, are you?” asked Diana.

“Says the pot to the kettle,” countered Talia, “I’ve kept in the Shadows (or Society thereof) for a long time. Anyone can identify a woman like yourself, who flies around in her swimsuit on Justice League business.”

“Well I’ve only done that in recent years. I’ve been around for centuries,” said Wonder Woman.

“Really? I’m surprised we never met. I’m 403 next month,” said Talia.

“How can that be possible? You’re not an Amazon,” said Wonder Woman.

“Bruce has obviously never told you about my father’s Lazarus pits,” said Talia, trying to gain some pleasure from pointing out that she was privy to Batman secrets that had never been shared with Wonder Woman, “Although Father and I never even told Bruce that I was actually born relatively early in Father’s 600 years of life. I’ve used the pits to rejuvenate my own youth several times.”

“Well at least with me, he knows he’s getting a much older woman,” said Wonder Woman.

“He seems to have chosen you after years of resisting me,” said Talia, “I’d better go.”

So that was why Alfred hadn’t mentioned her. Talia loved Bruce, but something (presumably Batman’s war with her father) had prevented him from reciprocating. Diana smiled. She had faced the ultimate test. Talia had abandoned her father’s cause for Bruce. Yet he still preferred Diana. He was all hers now.

She wondered if he’d have made the same choice, if Bruce had known about her involvement with the Atom. She returned to Bruce’s bed, and lay down and wondered if she should tell him. He had taken a long time to respond to her advances. Wonder Woman had made all the first moves. Most men on earth, even most super heroes would have found that an incredible turn on. The Atom had made the first move with her, or had she done it herself, when she’d positioned him in that spot as they’d approached the Dark Heart.

Had she felt anything for the Atom, when she’d done that? Had she guessed how much he would have enjoyed it? It was only a spur of the moment decision in the heat of battle. She couldn’t think what else she would have done with him. Oh well, he had enjoyed it and initiated their time together. Now he was out of the picture, and Batman was her true love.

Let sleeping Bats and Atoms lie, she decided.
DOLLMAN'S GOLDEN AGE ENCOUNTER by timescribe
Author's Notes:
MORE SPOILER WARNINGS: This story précis the origin of the golden age comic character Dollman (later acquired by DC Comics) told in Secret Origins#8 (1988) or in Dollman’s original golden age comics. Don’t read this chapter, if you don’t want to know it before you get hold of the comics.
One might think that Ray Palmer (aka the Atom) was the first tiny Super-Hero to encounter an Amazon.

One would be wrong.

Several decades earlier a man called Darrell Dane had invented a formula, which reduced his size and enabled him to retain the strength of a full sized man. Darrell had put his talents to good use, dressed in a blue costume with a red cape (which was rather a common fashionable combination at the time, wasn’t it?)

Dressed for the occasion, he would apprehend criminals, who were taken completely by surprise, when a seemingly tiny helpless man would pummel them into submission.

On one occasion, Darrell was walking the streets at night, while he continued to run his mind over an unsolved spate of jewellery store robberies which had occurred lately. It was only the 1940s, and more complex plots didn’t happen yet. So he was easily able to establish that the thief had been working their way through the city’s jewellery stories geographically.

Darrell worked out which store would be next on the list, walked there, shrank himself in the nearby alley, slipped in through the air vent and hid in the store.

“The thief hasn’t gone one night without striking so far,” he thought, and soon saw the thief come down through the skylight, after tearing the lock off with her bare hands.

“How can any woman be so strong?” he thought.

The woman walked forward in the dim light from the street lamps outside, which shone in through the glass doors and window of the store.

Dollman leapt at her leg, knocking her off balance. The woman fell over, rolled onto her stomach and grabbed him. Dollman was used to forcing men’s fingers apart, but this woman’s fingers wouldn’t budge.

“Not a chance, little man,” she said, “I’ve heard of Dollman, but you haven’t heard of me. I’m Avontha, an Amazon who abandoned Themyscira in 1911 to explore man’s world. I married, and slowly started to age, not as fast as normal humans. Yet in my 50s I do look like a woman in her late 30s.

“I’m honoured that you could trust me with all this,” he said, “I guess you’re one burglar I have no choice but to let go.”

“But I choose not to let you go,” said Avontha, as she emptied the store’s wealth into her backpack, “Where do you live, Dollman, when you’re in your civilian identity?”

It would have been easy to return there and take the antidote after his usual adventures. However this woman had as much of a strength advantage over him as a giantess would have over a normal man. His best chance was to let her take him home, and then try to get to his antidote and restore his size. Not that his full size would match her strength either, but at least he would cease to be a novelty, and she’d probably let him go.

Avontha reached his apartment soon and took him inside.

“We can’t go to my place. As I told you, I’m married. My husband knows I’m Amazonian, but not that I’m using my powers for crime. Now where’s your kitchen?”

He led her to it.

She took a bowl and placed him into it, and then sat down at the table.

“I don’t think you’ll be catching any more criminals,” she said.

He suddenly realised her intentions towards him.

“If you’re going to eat me, please reconsider. I can’t stop your crimes. I’m no threat to you.”

“Do you expect me to pass up a delicious Dollman dinner? I don’t think so,” she said and ate him in a few gulps.
GIGANTA'S SHADEY MEAL by timescribe
Ever since the Secret Society had been formed, the Shade had been crazy for the huge woman who had invited him to join the team of super criminals, in order to attack and defeat the Justice League.

She had been much more solidly built than him, when he first met her. This in itself was an incredible turn on. He had really marvelled at the revelation of her giant size on Morgan Edge’s island, when they had gone to recover Clayface.

The Shade finally asked Giganta out on a date. She accepted, and took him deep into the African jungle, where she could enjoy being giant sized. She let Shade crawl all over her powerful giant shoulders and neck and cheeks and breasts.

“You’ve probably served your initial purpose in the Secret Society,” she said, after he had enjoyed over an hour of lying on top of one of her breasts and moving up and down with its heaving pressure, as the giantess had laid on her back in a clearing, breathing beneath him, “And don’t think I haven’t enjoyed this. You’re very cute, much moreso than Grodd or Luthor or any of the others in my social circles. By the way, don’t believe Grodd’s ridiculous story about having turned a gorilla into me. He just tells that yarn to scare off the competition. I’m really an old foe of Wonder Woman’s, who acquired the power to become a giantess by stealing the technique that Cadmus used to create Longshadow. I came on the scene before the League ever knew about Longshadow. I even kissed the Flash once, just before we went on the run after teaming with the League to stop Darkseid’s invasion of earth, but you’re more my type. Still, this is the jungle, and it’s time we made use of it. Go on the run, my little admirer. I’ll have fun tracking you down, before I make a nice meal of you.”

“What?” said Shade, and realised the futility of appealing to another criminal, “How many guys have you eaten?”

“You’ll be the first. Most supervillains in our universe look like a bad commercial for steroids. You have a more delectable figure for swallowing. It was more delectable for our other activities just completed too. You’d better start running.”

Shade ran for his life, and used the darkness power of his cane to conceal himself. However, it backfired, when she stopped her pursuit, to get her bearings, and almost accidentally sat on him. He screamed out in fear, removed the shroud, aware that being eaten by her beautiful mouth was still better than being crushed to death by her.

Giganta sat back up with her diminutive captive.

“Tell you what,” she said, “If you hand over that cane, I think a second chase would go better for both of us. I’ll stick to crawling. You’ll have the greater manoeuvrability in this dense jungle. But you won’t be blacking out next time I get close.”

Shade agreed, and ran through the jungle, with Giganta crawling in hot pursuit. She herded him into a dead end spot, with the base of a rock cliff face behind the bushes which helped to make him hard to reach. He stopped running and turned to see her fabulous gargantuan body crawling closer and closer. He saw her huge hand reach between vines and snare him.

Giganta lifted him high, sat leaning against the cliff, which had cut off his escape, and licked him again and again.

“You like the darkness, don’t you?” she asked.

“Yes.”

“Well you’ll have plenty of that in my stomach.”

“I know I can’t stop you, but I’d love to know why you want to do this. What’s the attraction?”

“Eating a cute little boyfriend like you is the tastiest crime of my career,” said Giganta, and forced him into her mouth.

“What happens to me, when you return to your normal size?” he called out.

Giganta took him out of her mouth.

He could still feel her tongue against him in his mind. It had been surprisingly wonderful.

“I won’t shrink down to normal size, until you’re fully digested.”

“Digested? I can’t bear the thought. Please don’t.”

Giganta threw back her head and laughed and laughed. Each view of her open mouth was very sexy. Shade knew it was inescapable. Suddenly seeing her laughing tongue like that, he decided it was going to be an arousing, enjoyable way to go.

He made the most of it, as she put him back in her mouth, left him there for several minutes and then swallowed him slowly.
ELASTIGIRL'S RETRIBUTION RAMPAGE by timescribe
Author's Notes:
MORE SPOILER WARNINGS: This chapter makes reference to Leviathan’s later origin from the comic book Legionnaires#52.
For years, the Doom Patrol had fought the Brotherhood of Evil, but finally the Brotherhood went too far. Seeking to significantly weaken their enemies, they murdered the team leader of the Doom Patrol, Mento, who had married Rita Farr (aka Elastigirl).

Elastigirl arrived on the scene just in time to see the murder happen, but was too late to prevent it. Something snapped. She decided that all criminals should be punished in a permanent way, instead of taking up space in prisons, with half of them escaping time and time again.

Expanding to giant size, Elastigirl stormed on Central City Prison and punched a hole in the wall of the Trickster’s cell. James Jesse (the Trickster), deprived of all his gimics, had no chance. Elastigirl raised him to her mouth in continuation of the same deft movement which pulled him from his cell. She took no time at all in eating him.

“Come on out, little criminals. Who’s next?” she asked, and extracted Sam Scudder (the Mirror Master) from his cell. The Flash hadn’t been seen for ages, although Rita didn’t know he’d volunteered for a similar fate to the one she was now inflicting on criminals. The next time this lot got loose, Flash might well not be around to stop them. She would do the job in advance, and avenge her dead husband several tasty times over.

Scudder looked at Elastigirl’s beautiful giant body, as her legs pushed against her expandable short skirt. Elastigirl swallowed Mirror Master quickly, and then went for Len Snart (Captain Cold).

“I could always use a little Popsicle,” she said, and licked his cold body like an iceblock, before sending him down to his fellow rogues. When she had emptied the prison, she headed for Gotham City.

What chance did any of Batman’s foes have?

In the mean time, Beast Boy had admired Rita for years, and was now watching the news footage of her prison rampage on the TV in Titans Tower, where he alone was on monitor duty. He decided he would like to go the same way.

However, from what he could discern, Elastigirl was only eating criminals. Night had fallen. Beast Boy turned into a bat and flew to catch up with Elastigirl. As she reached Gotham City, he changed to an ape, and attacked a foot patrol policeman. Elastigirl grabbed Beast Boy (Garfield Logan) tightly, as he changed back to his human form.

“Looks like I’ll have to eat my greens tonight too,” she said, “Has the whole world gone crooked, with even a Teen Titan and former member of my own team now turning to crime?

She sat down in Gotham Park, which was well lit by many lamps, and asked, “Why, Beast Boy? We worked together for a long time. Steve and I even adopted you.”

“And I fell in love with your giant body in my own way. Since you eat criminals, this is the only way into your beautiful mouth.”

“You haven’t thought of a way out though.”

“I don’t want one.”

“Logan! I never realised. You turned to your one criminal act for this?”

“Yes.”

“Alright. I’ll do it,” she said, and ate him.

Something about his willing sacrifice placated her, and she decided that Mento had been sufficiently avenged. But her stomach still craved more men now, and criminals were the only deserving victims.

She reached Gotham Prison soonafter, to find another giant woman (dressed in purple) blocking her way.

“I’m Leviathan. I got my powers from contact with my own late former partner Colossal Boy. This isn’t the way, Elastigirl. I come from the 31st Century, where our history shows the most horrific outcome of what you’re doing. If you don’t stop now, all costumed superheroes will be declared a menace and outlawed until Earthgov repeals it in the 30th Century. My partner died too, but this isn’t the answer.”

“Alright,” said Rita, and went into hiding, lest her former allies seek to capture the renegade giant super hero. But secretly she thought again about eating criminals. Anyone would do, even someone who was in jail for not paying a parking fine. She just had to be more subtle about the way she captured and ate her victims.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1540