Harry Potter and the Horcrux of the Black Witch by Eddy Cobb
Summary:

 SPOILER ALERT! If you haven't read "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" then don't read this story as it will ruin it for you.

This is what happens to Harry five years after Hogwarts. When Ginny starts having nightmares about a former Death Eater hurting Harry she and Hermione resort to drastic measures to keep him safe.  Safely under Ginny's foot.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 


Categories: Butt, Feet, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Slave, Violent, Vore, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 17616 Read: 174654 Published: January 10 2010 Updated: May 26 2010

1. Resurrection by Eddy Cobb

2. Hermione's New Spell by Eddy Cobb

3. A New Perspective by Eddy Cobb

4. Knockturn Alley by Eddy Cobb

5. Miniature Wizard's Chess by Eddy Cobb

6. I'M NOT A NARGLE! by Eddy Cobb

7. Nargles Don't Talk by Eddy Cobb

Resurrection by Eddy Cobb

Harry Potter and the Horcrux of the black witch
chapter 1. Resurrection

 

   The elegantly thin witch walked through the dark cemetery seemingly alone her hair was white as snow and glowed brightly in the moonlight and her silky black robes blew gently in the wind making it seem as though she were floating on the air. In her right hand a smooth pearl wand the tip lighting her way toward a mausoleum with the name Black chisled into the stone. The contents of her left hand could not be seen but two different barley audible voices could be heard from inside her closed fist.

   The first voice allthough high pitched was the voice of a man. He made threatening comments and shouted obscenities at her. By the look in her grey eyes his verbal abuse clearly made her angry. she could have easily crushed him with very little effort and thought about doing just that but the other voice stopped her. This voice was much younger and unlike the other this voice was crying and begging for mercy. The witch did her best to ignore them as she reached the door to the mausoleum.

   "Alo Hamora" she said with a flick of her wand and the deep grinding sound of stone moving across stone filled the air as the door slowly swung open. As she entered she said "Lacarnum Inflamoray" and with another flick of her wand a torch in each corner of the room flickered to life. Marble caskets each with the name of a diciest member of the black family etched into it lined the narrow stone room on either side. At the end of the room stood a large cauldron, big enough for a person filled with silver liquid that swirled about without being stirred. "Hurry sister" said a whisper of a voice with an impatient tone, the voice seemed to come from the whole room at once. The witch blew the dust from the fifth casket on the right to see the name more clearly. Sirius Black was carved into the stone. "are you sure? You hated him." proclaimed the witch. "Of course I'm sure. Do you think I want to desecrate the remains of my respectable relatives?" Said the whisper.

   The white haired witch waved her wand and said "Bombarda" and the lid of Sirius's casket shattered into a thousand pieces exposing his remains. She put her wand away and took the skull from the casket and walked to the end of the room toward the cauldron. On the floor in front of the cauldron lay a small stone alter that could have been mistaken for a step up to it. She dropped the skull into the cauldron. "Lay the sacrifices on the alter Narcissa" said the whisper this time the voice seemed to be comming from right next to her and a wisp of black smoke began to take the shape of a woman.

   Narcissa opened her clenched fist to reveal two very small people. The taller of the two stood proudly in her hand and brushed his white hair out of his face saying "How dare you manhandle me this way! I demand that you return me to my normal state at once!""Oh do shut up Luscious." said the whisper and instantly he was silenced. The other person in her hand didn't attempt to stand he just layed there curled into a fetal position crying with his arms covering his white hair covered head. Narcissa layed the two shrunken people on the alter and pulled out her wand. "Patrificus Totalous" she said and  both of their bodies froze so they were laying flat on their backs. Luscious flailed his head about unable to speak and the boy begged for mercy "Please mother please don't kill me." Narcissa was about to wave her wand to silence the boy but the whisper stopped her. "No Narcissa I rather enjoy his pleas for mercy."

   "Its time Narcissa" said the whisper with a hint of glee in her voice. Narcissa flung her robes away from her legs reveling well polished boots that went up to her knees. The toes were pointed and the boots seemed to hug her feet as they rounded the balls and made their way up to the arch and silk laces went from the top of her toes all the way up. The heels were  four inches tall, about two inches taller than her husband and son.

   Lucius's eyes grew wide with fear as Narcissa raised her boot over him. "Goodbye Luscious. You were a failure as a husband but at least you can do some good with your death." said Narcissa coldly. Draco looked on in terror as his mother stomped down hard on his father splattering blood all over him. As Narcissa maliciously ground Luscious into the alter twisting her ankle from side to side you could tell she really enjoyed it.

   Now the wisp of smoke began to solidify. A woman with tangled black hair and wild crazed eyes formed from the smoke. Draco was staring up now at two giant women. His mother looked very sad as she knew what had to happen next. The other he could now see was his deranged aunt Bellatrix Lestrange. "But I saw you die. Molly Weasly killed you." said Draco through the tears in his pale eyes. "I can't be killed you silly boy. The dark Lord taught me more than you know particularly about Horcruxes." said Bellatrix with a sly grin.

   "Do it now Narcissa. Kill the boy!" urged Bellatrix. "I can't hes my son."said Narcissa. "I'm your sister. Whats more important than the black family. We are the last. We must persevere." Narcissa reluctantly raised her boot over her son and just let it hover there. Draco kissed the bottom of her boot and pleaded "please mother I don't want to die." Narcissa just stood there with her son kissing the bottom of her boot for a long time. Bellatrix was impatiently pacing behind her when she nudged her sister. Narcissa stepped down hard to catch her balance. When she realized she had stepped on her own son she began to cry. Bellatrix just started laughing.

   Narcissa stepped down from the alter and without looking for fear of seeing her dead son she bent down and picked up the small alter, dumped the remains of her husband and son onto the floor and dropped the blood stained stone into the cauldron. Bellatrix now allmost fully formed climbed into the cauldron and dipped below the surface of the silver liquid. A few moments later Bellatrix rose form the cauldron stark naked and fully restored.

   As Bellatrix got out of the cauldron she noticed something moving on the ground. It was Draco. Narcissa hadn't crushed him completely. Draco stared up at her naked form in terror as she glared down on him with an evil grin. Bellatrix had a very beautiful figure but her face was twisted by madness. "I knew you didn't have it in you to kill your own son. I will have to finish it myself." said Bellatrix raising her bare foot over the mangled boy."But your back. Theres no need to kill him." pleaded Narcissa. "Well lets just see if he has any value shall we. Draco I am the new dark lord or dark goddess if you will. show me the proper respect. Kiss my feet." Bellatrix demanded. Draco kissed the sole of his aunts foot as it loomed over him. "Well he understands his place. Lets have a look at him." said Bellatrix. She bent down and scooped him up in her hand. She dangled him in the air holding him by the scruff of the neck between her thumb and fore finger. "are you sure you want to keep him sister? He doesn't look like much anymore." Bellatrix than put Draco's legs in her mouth and bit down hard separating them from his body. "He doesn't even taste good" said Bellatrix chewing. "Please stop this torture" begged Narcissa. "If you want his torture to end than end it." said Bellatrix dropping Draco at his mothers feet. Draco lay there screaming in pain grabbing at the nubs that used to be his legs. Narcissa then placed the heel of her boot over Draco's face and to save her son from further torture at the hands of her sister she ground him into the stone floor underneath it. Narcissa was crying her eyes out now. "how could you be so cruel to your own nephew?" Narcissa asked through tear soaked eyes. "That wasn't cruel. just wait until I get my hands on Harry Potter. Then you'll see cruel." said Bellatrix.

Hermione's New Spell by Eddy Cobb

Harry Potter and the Horcrux of the Black Witch
Chapter 2 Hermione's New Spell

 

   Harry woke up from the most disturbing dream he had since he defeated Voldamort feeling very hot with with the weight of Ginny pressing down on him, she had gotten into the habit of sleeping on top of him, no mater where she was when they went to sleep in the morning she was inevitably lying with her head on his chest, her body lined up perfectly with his own, her arms hugging him tightly and even her legs seemed to line up so they were on top of his as if the bed would hurt her if she touched it. Harry allways seemed to wake up first. He would lye in bed for long periods of time just watching her sleep. She was beautiful, he thought, with her red hair flowing over the pillow and her chest slowly heaving in and out with calm dreamy breaths but for the last month every day he woke up under her sweaty and uncomfortable. Harry loved Ginny more than anything so he tried not to disturb her sleep. He would try to roll out from under her but she would hug him tighter until he stopped trying and just lay there until she was ready to wake up herself.

   For the past month Ginny was having terrible dreams that she refused to talk about with Harry. She shared everthing with him except the dreams, they were more like nightmares, Harry asked her about them but she would just say "You've dealt with enough bad dreams in your life I can handle these." Ginny had taken to talking with her sister in law Hermione about the dreams and how to make them stop. Hermione would come to Godric's Hollow to visit them at least four times a week, Harry didn't mind though, it gave him lots of time to hang out with his brother in law Ron, who allways came with, while Ginny and Hermione spent most of their time trying to figure things out.

   As Harry lay there under Ginny she seemed to be having yet another nightmare. She hugged Harry so tight he couldn't breath and started to twitch, then she screemed "Hes mine! I won't let you harm him! I'll hide him somewhere you'll never find him!" Harry had heard enough and decided to wake her. "Ginny wake up your having another nightmare." said Harry. Ginny opened her eyes, looked at Harry and hugged him tighter still and said "Don't worry I wont let her take you." "Let who take me?" asked Harry. Apparently when Ginny said that she wasn't completely out of the dream yet. For a moment Ginny had a look on her face like she had let slip an important secret. "Whats that Harry? Someones taking you somewhere?" said Ginny clearly acting as though she didn't know what he was talking about but Harry didn't press the issue knowing that she wasn't ready to talk to him about it.

   Morning turned to afternoon and Ginny was still avoiding eye contact with Harry, he assumed she had said more than she wanted to when she woke up that morning and yet she wouldn't let him out of her sight. Harry went out to his work shed behind the house and Ginny followed him out the back door and went to work in their garden. This was all too strange for Harry because she wasn't dressed for gardening. Usually if Ginny was gardening she would wear old overalls a worn out button up shirt and those rubber gardening shoes but today she was wearing the type of casual outfit that she would wear if she was going shopping with Hermione, Ginny wore a denim skirt that covered her legs down to the top of her knees, a blue low cut halter top that matched her eyes and brown slip on leather flats. Harry wasn't fooled. He knew Ginny wasn't outside to tend to the garden but to keep an eye on him as she wasn't doing much work but turned to look at him every few moments. He didn't feel like she was waiting for him to do something, more like she was watching over him.

   The sound of the front gate opening made both Harry and Ginny look up from what they were doing. "Its Hermione."said Ginny excitedly and Harry thought he would finally get a few moments away from Ginny's watchfull eye but before she went to greet Hermione she ran over to Harry and grabbed his hand dragging him to greet their guests with her. Harry was eager to see Ron but when they opened the door Ron wasn't there, Hermione wasn't alone though, she had brought Fleur and Bill Weasley and she had a copy of todays daily profit under her arm. As Ginny hugged their guests hello Harry asked where Ron was. "He is working on a special project to help with Ginny's dreams."said Hermione. Without letting Harry get to many details Ginny hurried everyone inside.Ginny whispered something to Hermione and Fleur and said "Bill, Harry would you mind giving us girls some priv....""yes yes I know we'll be out in Harry's work shed" Bill interupted and he grabbed Harry's arm and pulled him outside.

   "Do you know what they're up to?" asked Harry "Fleur hasn't told me a thing and Hermione wouldn't let me see Ron when we picked her up this afternoon. Its getting really annoying you know." said Bill. "Yeah Ginny hasn't told me anything either." said Harry. "You know I told George about the way the girls were acting and he gave me a little presant." said Bill pulling something out of his pocket. Harry recognised the item, it was an Extendable Ear, one of Weasly's Wizard Wheezes. "Come on then Harry, lets find out what their up to." said Bill. "I don't know. I don't feel comfortable spying on Ginny." said Harry. Bill laughed and said "You know if George heard you say that he'd think you'd gone soft. Now come on." A scowl formed on Harry's face as if he had been called a chicken and he pulled out his wand and said "Wingardium Leviosa" pointing it at the Extenable Ear and it floated up to the second story window where the girls were talking.

   As the ear reached the window Ginny was in mid sentence "and that was the dream I had last night so I think shes back." "I think you might be right. Did you see the Profit today?" said Hermione. "No I haven't." said Ginny. "Well listen to this "The Ministry of Magic was baffled by the disappearance of the entire Malfoy family last night. Luscious Malfoy was being escorted by Aurors to the Department of Mysteries with his wife Narssisa and son Draco to answer for crimes against muggles when the three of them mysteriously apparated out of the Ministry. All attempts to follow them have come up empty. It is believed that he who must not be named's loyal followers may have abducted the Malfoy family to keep them from informing the Ministry about Death Eaters that may still be at large." Signed Rita Skeeter." read Hermione. "Well eif your dream is right we know what append to them." said Fleur. Ginny's voice sounded nervous and frightened now "Well thats that then. She'll be coming for Harry. What are we going to do?" asked Ginny."don't worry. My new spell works perfectly. Look." said Hermione. After a few moments of silence Harry and Bill heard Ginny give a loud sigh and then Hermione spoke "Hes been in there for two days now and hes doing just fine, and coincidentally hes quite comfortable." "I don't know if I could do that to Harry, does it hurt him?" asked Ginny. "A little but I made it so he gets pleasure as long as its me hes under and he continuously proves his love for me, well with Harry it will be you."Hermione said to Ginny "and as long as hes like this neither of you can be harmed in any way." Hermione continued. Harry had heard enough. It was obvious he had to see what they were up to and he wasn't going to wait another minute.

   Harry and Bill came in the house and went up the stairs as quietly as they could so the girls wouldn't stop what they were doing until they were in the room. When they came through the door all three girls were sitting on the floor looking intently into Hermione's shoe. It was a black leather mary jane with a cluncky heel. Ginny and Fleur looked up from the shoe at Harry and Bill while Hermione struggled to put it back on as fast as she could. "Whats going on here? Why were you all looking at Hermione's shoe and where is Ron?" Harry asked in a demanding tone. At this point the girls knew they couldn't keep it from Harry anymore. "Bellatrix Lestrange is back and according to Professor McGonagall shes more powerfull than Voldamort ever was." Hermione started. "McGonagall also said that if she were to kill you she would be able to add the Dark Lords power to her own and the wizarding world would be plunged into darkness so she gave me the task of finding a way to keep you safe and hidden from her. As for Ron he has been helping me with testing the spell."said Hermione. "Well where is he?" asked Bill. "Hes in here." said Hermione looking down shaking her right foot. "You mean hes in your shoe?" said Harry questioningly. "Yes, but he perfectly safe." answered Hermione. Harry and Bill just stood there looking dumbfounded until Ginny spoke "I'm sorry I didn't tell you Harry but I know you and you would have stormed off to face Bellatrix and gotten yourself killed, thats why your going to go in my shoe."

   Harry couldn't believe what he was hearing, Ginny, his wife, the woman he loved was actually going to shrink him and keep him in her shoe. "really Harry its not that bad look." said Hermione as she took off her shoe and showed it to Harry. In the shoe lying on his back face up was Ron. He wasn't more than three inches tall and to Harry's suprise he looked content. "Ron, how are you?" asked Harry. "I'm allright." said Ron. "Doesn't it hurt being walked on and the smell has to be terrible right?" asked Harry. "Its weird being in here, it hurts a little but I can feel that Hermione enjoys it and for some reason that makes it OK. As for the smell" Ron paused and looked at Hermione as if he was waiting for her approval to speak than continued. "well nothing about my beautiful wife could be displeasing to my senses." Hermione smiled at Ron blew him a kiss and put her shoe back on. "What did he mean he could feel that you enjoy it?" asked Harry. "We tried it with just shrinking and invulnerability but I just felt awful knowing how Ron was suffering under my foot so I added something to the spell that made it so I would like the way he felt under me and in turn he would happy in my pleasure." answered Hermione. "But why does he need to be tiny and in your shoe? Why couldn't you just make him invulnerable?" asked Bill. "Well you can't just make someone immortal. You have to combine two people together to make it work and for that to happen one has to make a sacrifice to the other. Making Harry small covers the sacrifice and keeps him hidden from Bellatrix and a happy side effect is that if he constantly shows his love for Ginny" "By kissing my feet" interupted Ginny. "Yes" Hermione continued "Ginny will be as powerfull as she and Harry combined. So you see it all makes sense and Professor McGonagall thinks it a great plan." "And its just until we find Bellatrix's Horcrux and destroy it." said Ginny. "So why does my brother still have to be in your shoe?" Bill asked Hermione. "Bellatrix will surely try to get to Harry through his friends so if I keep Ron like this both Ron and I will be immortal too." answered Hermione. "Come on Harry your not really thinking about letting Ginny walk on you while you kiss her feet are......"Fleur cut Bill off in mid sentence and led him out of the room. Harry was still in shock about all this and didn't look like he was going to agree until Hermione said "Forget about the pain of being walked on by a giantess all day or the humiliation of having to kiss Ginny's feet and think about this, as long as your in her shoe nothing even Bellatrix Lestrange can hurt her." "All right but as soon as you destroy the Horcrux you change us back." demanded Harry. "Reducio Patrono Incantartum" said Ginny and with a wave of her wand Harry shrunk.

A New Perspective by Eddy Cobb

Harry Potter and the Horcrux of the Black Witch
Chapter 3 A new perspective

 

   The room Harry was in started to grow very fast all around him, or thats what it seemed like to Harry. The truth was that he was shrinking. In just a few moments Harry was only three inches tall. He took some time to look around and acclimatize himself to his new surroundings. The floor seemed to go on for miles and the gaps between the floor boards were, to him, about a foot wide. He turned around to face the door, it was enormous, there was no way he could even think about reaching the handle not that he couldn't get out, he could easily crawl under the door if he had to. Outside the door he could hear Fleur and Bill arguing. Harry looked up at the ceiling, no airplain hanger, wearhouse or cathedral could ever be this big. As Harry turned back around he saw Ginny and Hermione looking down at him both with smiles on their faces, Ginny's wider than Hermione's.

   "So, what do you think?" asked Hermione. "Its actually quite terrifying." said Harry. "How do I look from down there?" asked Ginny, she seemed more giddy with each passing moment. "You look just as beautiful as ever." lied Harry, the truth was that he was scared to death of her and was not looking forward to being in her shoe under her foot. Ginny's expression turned to anger and Harry took a few steps back as if she would have a harder time closing the distance if she wanted to hurt him. "Did I say something amiss?" asked Harry. "You shouldn't lie Harry. Ginny can read your mind when you are like this. How else do you think the two of you could communicate while your in her shoe." said Hermione. Their attention was drawn to the other side of the door, Fleur and Bill were arguing louder now. "Its OK Harry. I guess I would be scared too if I was looking up at two giant girls." said Ginny the smile on her face now wider than ever. Ginny then slipped her foot out of her shoe and tipped it on its side. "Come on then Harry, you might as well get used to being in there, your going to be there for quite a while." as Ginny said this she couldn't help but laugh out loud at the fact that she was telling her husband to get in her shoe so she could walk on him. Ginny's laughter made Harry very uncomfortable and he thought of running away from her but she could read his mind and again the smile went away and the anger returned to her face. "If you don't get in my shoe right now I will make this as unpleasant as possible for you." said Ginny looking very scornfull. Harry walked toward Ginny's shoe jumping over the gaps in the floor boards. Ginny was laughing again. Now even Hermione looked upset with her. "Ginny, you shouldn't be laughing at him. Can you imagine how this must be for him, phycologicly I mean, not to mention hes your husband, you love him....... right?" "Of course I love him but think about it, the man who killed He Who Must Not Be Named, the famous Harry Potter is going to kiss my feet while I walk on him. Harry is one of the most powerfull wizards in our world but to me hes totally powerless." said Ginny matter-of-fact-ly. Harry wasn't scared anymore, now he was angry but there seemed to be nothing he could do about it and the fact that Ginny made him come to her when she could have much more easily came to him made it that much worse. She seemed to be enjoying this way too much.

   As Harry got closer to the girls he went to jump over another gap in the floor and he tripped and slid face first into Hermione's shoe. Now both girls were laughing at him. From inside Hermione's shoe he heard Ron. "Alright there Harry?" said Ron in a muffled voice "Not really." said Harry. He pulled himself up and continued toward Ginny's shoe.

   Harry had finally reached Ginny's overturned shoe. The brown leather shoe layed on its side waiting for him and to make the situation feel more imposing Ginny had her bare foot resting on it. The smell was unbelievable, Harry knew that Ginny's feet smelled bad when she wore shoes without socks but at his current size the smell was a hundred times worse. "Well what are you waiting for, get in there." said Ginny impatiently. Harry stepped into Ginny's shoe and she used her foot to turn it upright. "Now lay down on your back. I want your face under my heel." said Ginny. "Under your heel? Is that necessary? Its going to hurt a lot. thats where all of your weight is going to be when your standing in those flats." said Hermione a bit concerned. "Yes well if he gets used to that then anything else I put him through will be easy." said Ginny. Harry layed there waiting for Ginny's foot to come into the shoe and fill his world with darkness. He looked up from the shoe to see Ginny smiling down at him. "Alright Harry remember to kiss my heel constantly, the better it feels for me the less it will hurt for you and just try to remember how much I love you." said Ginny. Harry's hart sank as Ginny's foot came into the shoe, the sky filled with wrinkled flesh then her toes made contact with his face and slowly made their way down his body, the smell got worse and worse the further her foot went into the shoe and just before her heel entered he could hear from the other side of the door "Reducio Patrono Incantartum" as Fleur used the spell on Bill, then the light disapered as Ginny's heel slammed into Harry's face very hard.

   Harry felt pressure all over his body but it was nothing compared to the pressure on his face. His nose felt like it would break at any moment and he wished it would because if it did he wouldn't be able to smell. It was pitch black but even if there were some light he wouldn't know it because Ginny's heel pressed down on his face so hard that it was completely sealed in the flesh of her foot. Gradually he began to adjust to the situation and muffled sounds became voices. "Well we're Harry's friends too. Why shouldn't Bill and I be invulnerable as well?" said Fleur. "She has a point Hermione." said Ginny. "Well I guess you're right. Besides it didn't seem like Bill wasn't going to go along with any of this and this will keep him from letting the plan slip to George." rationalized Hermione. "Ginny, should you just be standing on one foot like that?" asked Fleur. Apparently Ginny was standing on one foot, the foot Harry was under. "Well it just feels so good pressing him into my heel. Besides he isn't kissing yet." said Ginny in a pouty tone. Harry took the hint and started kissing Ginny's heel. "Oh hes kissing now. I think he can hear us." said Ginny. As Harry kissed Ginny's foot the pain seemed to subside somewhat and so he kissed even harder and even more pain went away.

   "This feels amazing." said Ginny. "Hermione, Having Harry kiss my feet is making me ...... well a bit randy." said Ginny now blushing. "Can I still have sex with him like this?" asked Ginny. "Of course. The first night Ron was like this we went at it for hours, just instead of his member its all of him." said Hermione. Meanwhile Fleur was stomping on Bill very hard. "Fleur what are you doing?" asked Hermione. "Bill isn't kissing. I want to feel what you are feeling and he won't kiss my feet." said Fleur. "Well you did do this against his will. Harry and Ron both let us do this to them." said Hermione. "He'll come around, just keep stomping him until he does." said Ginny laughing. Harry couldn't believe what he was hearing, Ginny was actually encouraging Fleur to stomp on her own brother. Harry wished he could tell bill to just give in because it made the pain bearable. "Bill, Harry wants you to know that if you kiss Fleur's feet the pain will stop." said Ginny relaying Harry's message. "Now hes kissing. Typical, he would only listen to another man even when I'm the one stomping on him." said Fleur.

   The girls just stood there for a while enjoying their little husbands at their feet having a laugh at the boys expense until Hermione took the conversation in a serious direction. "Harry, while your under Ginny's foot you'll need to pay attention to whats going on outside. As I told you Ginny can here your thoughts and we will need your input to figure out where Bellatrix is hiding her Horcruxes so whenever you here us talking about it try to absorb the information  and think your ideas back to her. you don't want to be stuck like this forever do you." said Hermione. "I wouldn't mind." said Ginny much to Harry's horror.

   "I suppose we should start looking for clues about what and where the Horcrux might be." said Hermione. "Don't be too hasty Hermione. Harry only just started to get used to being in my shoe and if we need him to consentrait he'll need at least a couple of days before hes ready to start looking for Horcruxes." said Ginny. Harry thought as hard as he could that he was ready now but Ginny ignored him. "Harry agrees with me." said Ginny. "Fine, we'll wait one week and then we'll start looking. I think the best place to start would be Knockturn Alley so we will meet back here in a week, and do try to keep Harry and Bill out of sight." said Hermione. "Who will see them under our feet." said Fleur and the three of them burst out laughing.

   After Hermione and Fleur left Ginny spent the next few hours Jumping and stomping and rolling Harry around under her foot. At first Harry was very angry with her but as time went by he could feel how much Ginny was enjoying the power she had over him and for some reason his anger began to fade only to be replaced with a feeling of affection for his wife, it didn't make sense to him, he should be mad at her shouldn't he. Ginny sensed that Harry's feelings of pain and humiliation were going away and that her happiness was more important to him now so she decided to test just how far she could push him before he got mad at her again. Ginny took her shoe off, pulled Harry out, set him on the floor in front of her and put her shoe back on. "Harry, I want you to clean my shoes for me. you'll do that for me won't you?" Ginny asked knowing full well that if he said no she would make him do it anyway. "OK Ginny, I'll clean them. can I have a bit of cloth or something?" asked Harry. "No. I want you to clean them with your tongue." said Ginny. Harry was in shock. Just when he started to feel OK with the situation Ginny found a new way to dehumanize him even more. "You want me to lick your shoes?" asked Harry. "Yes and you better do a good job or tomarrow you'll spend the day under my shoe instead of in it." said Ginny.

   Harry spent the better part of three hours licking Ginny's shoes clean and he thought he was done then Ginny put her shoed foot on top of him and crossed her other leg over it. "Don't forget the bottoms." said Ginny musically. For the next forty minutes Harry struggled to move around under Ginny's shoe making sure he didn't miss a spot, then Ginny switched feet again crossing her other leg over the one Harry was under. An hour later he was finished and Ginny inspected his work. "Good work Harry. I think we will make this an every day thing." said Ginny much to Harry's dismay. "Well its getting late and I'm getting tired so why don't we get off to bed. Not to sleep of course, I can't wait to feel you inside me." said Ginny with a huge smile.

Knockturn Alley by Eddy Cobb
Harry Potter and the Horcrux of the Black Witch
Chapter 4 Knockturn Alley



   It was very dark, very wet and Harry could feel pressure from every where. The smell was a combination of dirty underwear and the breath of some one who had not brushed their teeth in months and it was all around him. Though he was tightly confined he still had a bit of mobility do to the extream moisture. With strenuous effort Harry could move his arms, though his legs were pressed too tightly together to move them, still if he could just reach up he might be able to pull himself out of this hellish prison if he only knew witch way was up, he didn't want to pull himself further into this nightmare. Harry raised his arms above his head but his movement made whatever he was in move and tighten around him.

   Suddenly Harry felt sharp pain in the back of his neck as if something was trying to tear his head off. From outside he could hear muffled, frustrated groaning and then without warning he was flying through the air. He hit the ground with a thud and rolled over to try to see where he was and there, starring down at him was Bellatrix Lestrange.

   "You taste terrible Mr. Potter" said Bellatrix. She had been trying to bite Harry's head off and when she couldn't she spat him on the floor. "I don't know why your still alive. Draco's legs came away from his body so easily. We will have to see if I can stomp the life out of you." said Bellatrix raising her bare foot over Harry. He look up in terror as her foot came crashing down on him. One second he could see the crazed look in her eyes and the next nothing but the sole of her foot. over and over she stomped on him getting more and more frustrated at him for not dieing. Bellatrix aimed well and slammed her heel down right on Harry's face, put all of her weight on it and started grinding it into the ground.

   As Harry lay there under Bellatrix's heel he noticed that the pain wasn't nearly as bad as it would be in this type of situation and his surroundings were still dripping wet. Harry now understood that Ginny had fallen asleep with him still inside her and he was dreaming.

   Harry opened his eyes and the explanation for all the wetness in his dream was obvious. Now that he knew where he was he tried to pull himself out. He put his arms above his head and he could feel fresh air hit his hands but his movement caused Ginny to react by shoving her finger in on top of him. Again Harry felt the sharp pain in his neck only this time he knew it was Ginny's fingernail pushing his face into the wet walls of her vagina.

   Harry fought against Ginny's finger but he was no match for it and his struggles made her even wetter and her finger was now rubbing his face against her pussy with renewed vigor. Harry tried to think to Ginny "Ginny, wake up, you have to let me out." Ginny spoke aloud in a sleepy voice "No, I'll never let you out. I love you harry but it feels so good having you like this. you'll just have to be my little slave forever." Ginny's words cut Harry like a knife. All he could hope for was that she was just dreaming and had no intentions of actually keeping him like this once the Horcruxes were destroyed. Harry decided it was best to just lay still and wait for Ginny to wake up on her own.

   Almost four hours later Ginny finally woke up, she had come to climax so many times in the night that her panties were stuck to her. Harry's hand was the only thing sticking out of Ginny and when she reached down to pull her underwear away from her womanhood she pulled Harry partly out. Now Harry had his head and one arm free. Ginny sat up on the bed and the pressure on Harry went from mild everywhere to extreme from the sides. She crossed one leg over the other to put on her slipper than did the same for the other, this pushed Harry around inside her and made her wet again. Ginny got up and started walking sliding Harry about but now he was upside down and with each step she took he slipped a little further out. After a couple of minutes bright light rushed into Harry's eye. He heard water running and felt himself falling back to a laying position. by the time his eyes adjusted to the light he could see that Ginny was now sitting........on the toilet.

   Harry was screeming to Ginny both aloud and with his mind. At first he wasn't sure if she heard him but then she giggled and smiled down on him. "Good morning Harry. Did you sleep well?" said Ginny. For a split second he was angry with her but looking up at her from between her legs he found all he could think about was how beautiful she was, even having just woken up.  "I know you want out but you look disgusting and I don't want to touch you so you'll have to wait until we're in the shower." said Ginny. Before Harry had the chance to protest he was hit in the face with a warm yellow stream. The smell was horrible but the worst part was that it was going up his nose, in his eyes and in his mouth. He couldn't believe that Ginny was pissing in his face and to make matters worse she was laughing at him.

   By the time Ginny was done Harry had drank what seemed like gallons of her piss. Ginny stood up and went straight into the shower. The water felt great to Harry, even though it was only hitting his face and arms it was enough to wash the piss out of his eyes unfortunately it would take a lot more to get the taste out of his mouth. Harry opened his mouth to let the water in, he realised this was a mistake as a piece of dried cum hit him in the mouth as it was being rinsed away from Ginny's pubic hair. Ginny pinched Harry's head between her thumb and finger and pulled him out and dropped him on the shower floor.The water in the bottom of the shower was knee deep to Harry and he began to splash around in it like a child in a swimming pool. He was finally starting to feel good when he looked in Ginny's direction and saw only one foot. Harry looked up so see Ginny rubbing a bar of soap on the bottom of her other foot. Then the soap covered foot came down on Harry with a splash. Ginny proceeded to rub her foot all over Harry, she pined his legs under the toes of her left foot and ground the toes and ball of her right into his face arms and chest, then she spun him around and pined his face under the toes of her left foot while she cleaned his legs, then she flipped him over and went through the whole thing again on his back witch was much worse as his face was helled under water.

   When Ginny was satisfied that Harry was clean she picked him up with her toes, her feet were wet so this took a few tries, and dropped him on the floor outside the bath. "Harry, I want you to wait for me in my slipper." said Ginny. Harry made his way across the bathroom floor as Ginny pulled the shower curtain closed, her slippers were only a few feet  away to a normal person but to Harry it was like two city blocks. The slippers were soft fuzzy white fleece with an enclosed toe and an exposed heel. Harry had seen Ginny wear these almost every day for the past year and found himself worrying about the smell but then though it couldn't be worse than where he just came from. As he reached the slipper he noticed that the smell wasn't bad at all, at least it didn't bother him, it still smelled like Ginny's feet but it was pleasant to his senses. The soft sole of the slipper came up to Harry's thigh, a good thing as it meant that there was a lot of cussion between him and the floor. Harry climbed into Ginny's footwear and layed there waiting for her. He layed with his head in the imprint made by the ball of her foot with his legs stretched out toward the heel, they fell just short of where her heel had made its imprint. To Harry's suprise he wasn't dreading being under Ginny's foot, in fact he was looking forward to it. "Have I gone completely mental." Harry thought.

   Harry looked up out of the slipper as Ginny came out of the shower, naked and glistening, he thought about how beautiful she was. Ginny grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself then looked at Harry laying there with his arms behind his head. "Well you look comfortable don't you." said Ginny with a smile. "Well they are quite sof...." Harry was interupted in mid sentence as Ginny walked over and shoved her foot in on top of him as if he wasn't even there. Because of how he was laying his face was pressed into the ball of her foot and the rest of him was under her arch, if it wasn't for the fact that his head was being crushed he would be comfortable, he made a mental note to try to be under her arch more often. Harry felt Ginny take a few steps then all of her weight seemed to rest right on his face, he imagined that she was brushing her hair, he watched her do it a thousand times and she allways stood the same way, all of her weight on her right foot while the toes of her left barely touched the ground, from now on given the choice he would chose the left slipper.

   When Ginny was finished in the bathroom she went into the bedroom and opened her closet to decide what to wear. Again she was standing with all her weight on Harry and unlike most women who would be moving around shuffling through clothes Ginny just had her wand out so she was standing still letting magic do the work. Harry started to feel pain as Ginny's crushing weight rested on him for more than ten minutes and it was consuming his thoughts, then the weight lifted off of him and there was relief but only for a second as it came back twice as hard, then again relief folowed by Ginny's full weight crashing down on him. "Kiss kiss my love." sang Ginny reminding Harry that he had to kiss her feet to keep the pain at bay. "Thank you Ginny." Harry thought and Ginny went back to just standing on him, "Wait, did I just thank her for stomping on me." Harry thought he was going mad for sure.

   Ginny had decided what to wear, a pair of blue denim Capri pants, a white tank top, white ankle socks and an old pair of white leather keds. She walked over to the bed and sat down and removed her foot from her slippers. Cool refreshing air hit Harry and he could breath easy but in the couple of minutes it took Ginny to get dressed he found himself longing to be back under her foot. Ginny finished dressing by putting her shoes on without Harry in them. "what about me?" Harry asked. "Don't worry Harry, you'll be able to kiss my feet all day but first you have to clean my shoes." said Ginny. Harry went to work, eager to get back under Ginny's beautiful foot. Unlike the night before it only took him just over an hour to lick all the dirt from her shoes, even the bottoms. Once he was done she took off her right shoe and sock, picked Harry up and dropped him in, then pulled the sock on to her foot as tight as she could and positioned him so his face was back under the ball of her foot, then she put her foot into the shoe and tied it tight leaving Harry in total darkness yet again.

   Harry spent the rest of the day kissing Ginny's foot while she walk on him never paying him any attention except to stomp him to remind him not to stop kissing. The next six days went pretty much the same with his days spent under her feet and his nights spent in her vagina.  The week went by way too fast for Ginny, she was really enjoying Harry's situation.

   On the seventh day at around noon Hermione was at the door. "Ginny, I think we have a problem. Ron doesn't want me to change him back." said Hermione. "I'm sure its just the spell, once hes normal again things will go back to the way they were, you'll see." said Ginny. "How is Harry doing?" asked Hermione. "The same as Ron I'm afraid." answered Ginny with a false tone of concern. "I was afraid of that and the more time Ron spends under my foot the more I want him to stay there. What if we find the Horcruxes and then decide not to change them back?" asked Hermione now sounding very concerned. "Well then I guess Harry and Ron will have to be our little footslaves forever." said Ginny nonchalantly.

   Just then an owl came in through the window, landed on the table and dropped a letter. "Its from Fleur." said Ginny. Hermione took the letter and opened it. "Dear friends Bill and I have decided to look into Horcruxes at the library at Beauxbatons so we will be in France for a while. If you find new information please send an owl right away. With love Fleur." "Well it looks like its just us going to Knockturn Alley." said Ginny.

   "I'll bet Fleur and bill aren't doing research at all. Fleur probably just wants to keep Bill like that and thinks if they are in France we won't be able to talk her out of it." said Hermione. "And you Ginny." Hermione continued "How could you think of making our husbands our footslaves. Don't you want Harry to kiss you and hold you in his arms again? To think that you could really...." "Wait a tic Hermione, Harry is trying to tell me something." interupted Ginny. "He  says we should stop bickering and start looking for Horcruxes." "Well I guess Harry doesn't want to be under your feet forever." said Hermione in a condisending tone. The truth was Harry couldn't resist the urge to defend Ginny, even though she was talking about keeping him as her footslave forever he couldn't deny the fact that her happiness was now the most important thing in the world to him and if she wanted him to be her footslave forever than thats what he would be, still the threat of Bellatrix destroying the wizarding world loomed over them and even if he were to stay like this they still had to find and destroy her Horcruxes.

   Ginny and Hermione went to a cafe across the street from the Leaky Cauldron and waited for someone they recognised from Slytherin to use the secret entrance to Diagon Alley. Hermione had brewed a draft of Polyjuice Potion in the hopes that she and Ginny would be able to take on the appearance of dark wizards so they wouldn't be bothered walking around in Knockturn Alley. After two and a half hours Millicent Bulstrode gave them what they were looking for as she was taking her younger sister shopping for school suplies. Cercie, Millicent's sister was in her sixth year at Hogwarts. Millicent was a tall thin blond and Cercie looked just like her sister only younger.

   Hermione and Ginny followed the sisters into Diagon Alley and just through the entrance Hermione used a levitation spell to hover a brick over each of their heads and then let them go knocking the two girls unconscious, then they each plucked a single hair from their heads, Hermione from Cercie and Ginny from Millicent, dropped the hair into the potion and gulped it down. Once the transformation was complete Ginny and Hermione took Millicent and Cercie's robes and headed for Knockturn Alley.

   For Ron the change was pleasant as Cercie was smaller than Hermione her shoes became loose and fresh air made its way into the shoe from the sides, Harry's experience however was the opposite. Millicent was much taller than Ginny and her feet were bigger witch made the confines of her shoe very tight for harry, also Ginny seemed to inherit Millicent's smell. Harry had grown to like the smell of Ginny's feet but Millicent's feet were awful. Harry couldn't help but gag as the putrid sweat dripped into his mouth. Ginny then started to stomp on Harry. "What are you doing?" asked Hermione. "Hes not kissing my foot and this is how I remind him not to stop." said Ginny. Harry had no choice but to kiss the rank smelling foot that pressed him into a shoe two sizes too small.

   Hermione and Ginny went into a store, everything in it was covered in dust, Ginny walked over too a counter that had a skeletal hand on it. When she got close to inspect it it grabbed her by the wrist. "It won't let go." said Ginny. Harry now knew where they were having been in the very same store just before his second year at Hogwarts. Hermione had just gotten the hand to let go of Ginny when the shop keeper came into the room. "Millicent, Cercie, do your parents know your here?" there was a quiet pause then Harry realised neither Ginny or Hermione knew the mans name. "His name is Mr. Borgin." thought Harry. "Actually Mr. Borgin our parents sent us here." said Ginny. "Yes, thats right." said Hermione. "we were asking about Horcruxes and they said that you were the man to talk to." "Horcruxes ey, well they were right, I know more about Horcruxes than anyone but I'm not likely to tell you am I, the Ministry of magic would close down my shop if they found out I was telling young witches about Horcruxes wouldn't they. Strange that you two come here asking though. I haven't had anyone asking about Horcruxes for oh more than five years and that was a day I'll not soon forget, it was Bellatrix Lestrange you see and she didn't really give me the choice of not telling her." said Mr. Borgin. "Really, Bellatrix Lestsrange." asked Ginny trying to sound surprised. "Yes, she came in and bullied some information out of me then took several items without paying for them." said Mr. Borgin. "What did she take?" asked Hermione. "She took a cursed bracelet, a old mirror and a pair of pointy toed boots if I recall correctly." said Mr. Borgin. "Do you think she made those items into Horcruxes?" asked Hermione. "I fear I've said to much already, I think its time you girls were on your way." said Mr. Borgin now sounding a little impatient.

   Hermione and Ginny left Diagon Alley and went back to Harry and Ginny's house in Godric's Hollow and after a while the Polyjuice Potion wore off and they changed back into themselves. Harry was thrilled to be back under Ginny's real feet and they had come up with promising information about what Bellatrix's Horcruxes might be.
Miniature Wizard's Chess by Eddy Cobb
Harry Potter and the Horcrux of the Black Witch
Chapter 5 Miniature Wizards Chess

   Days turned into weeks and it seemed to Harry that Ginny was putting forth little if any effort into finding the Horcruxes. All she did was think of new ways to use her shrunken husband for her pleasure. Hermione on the other hand sent owls regularly with news of her progress or apparent lack there of although Harry suspected that it was due to her undieing need to be right rather than her desire to change Ron back to his former self.

   With each passing day Ginny seemed more cold to Harry's suffering. She took to stomping on him even while he was already kissing her feet and she wore socks less and less as her feet would sweat more that way. Ginny even stopped showering before bed so that while Harry was spending the night in her panties the smell would be stronger. Harry wondered how much worse Ginny would make things for him before they found even one Horcrux.

   Still Harry couldn't deny that he loved Ginny more than ever in spite of her cruel treatment of him, that part of Hermione's spell was working perfectly.

   It was a Friday that started much the same as every other day over the last few weeks. Ginny woke up with Harry stuck to her womanhood, went to the bathroom without pulling him off spraying his face with urine, let the water of the shower run on her until he fell to the floor of the tub, scrubbed him clean with the soles of her feet, kept him in her slipper all morning stomping on him whenever the urge hit her, making him clean her shoes with his tongue and then wearing him in them as she went about her day. Today Ginny wore knee high boots with a four inch heel with no socks and rather than kissing her feet Harry was told to lick the sweat from them. Unfortunately for Harry only kissing Ginny's feet helped to ease the pain of being walked on and to make matters worse she positioned him completely under the ball of her foot, her right foot the one she always seemed to lean on as Harry well knew. The pain Harry was in was the worst he had felt since this whole thing started as he wasn't allowed to kiss her feet. Ginny made a point of being on her feet as much as possible and almost never sat down and whenever she stood still she would stand on one foot, her right one and when she walked she would slam her foot down a lot harder than necessary.

   Around two PM Hermione knocked at the door. "Hello Hermione." said Ginny with a cheery tone. "Where is Harry?" asked Hermione already knowing the answer. Ginny just smiled and shook her right boot. "What is that smell? Are you not wearing socks?" asked Hermione. "Harry likes it better this way. He loves the smell of my feet." said Ginny. "I'm not wearing socks either." said Hermione and the two girls burst into laughter. Harry was surprised to find Hermione so careless about Ron's predicament. "I think I've located the mirror." said Hermione. "Oh. Well thats great." said Ginny unconvincingly. "It seems that Bellatrix hid it in plane sight. Its hanging on the wall in the editors office at the Daley Profit." said Hermione. "Luna Lovegood is the editor now isn't she?" asked Ginny. "Yes she is so Luna being our friend should be more than eager to let us destroy it." Replied Hermione. "Should we go then?" asked Ginny. Finlay some progress Harry thought but much to his dismay Hermione seemingly was in no hurry to get Ron out from under her foot. "Well we know where it is now and its in the possession of a friend so I don't see why we should rush in there demanding to destroy things. We will send an owl to Luna and wait for a reply. When Luna is ready we'll go." said Hermione. "Well what do you want to do in the mean time?" asked Ginny. Hermione then reached into her pocket and pulled out a tiny chess board, set it on the floor and smiled at Ginny saying "Why don't we play a little game."

   Hermione pulled off her left shoe, it was black leather with a strap across the top and a chunky two inch heel. she then tipped it over spilling Ron out onto the floor in front of the chess board. "Well." said Hermione looking from Ginny to her boots and back. "Oh." said Ginny now fully understanding. Ginny pulled off her right boot and the room filled with the horrible smell of her feet. Hermione pinched her nose and grabbed the boot from Ginny, tipped it over and shook it. "Where is he?" asked Hermione. Ginny smiling lifted her foot to reveal that Harry was stuck to the bottom. The two girls laughed hysterically until Hermione took a better look. "Hes not kissing your foot. what is he doing? And why aren't you stomping on him?" "Hes licking the sweat from my foot like a good little slave because thats what I told him to do." said Ginny. "Well you'll need to get him off if we're going to play." said Hermione. "I'm not going to touch him. I'm sure he smells terrible." said Ginny. "Ron, help your brother in law off your sisters foot would you." said Hermione. Ron started to walk over to Ginny's foot. "What are you doing?"Hermione asked Ron. "You know your not allowed to walk in my presence. Now crawl over there and peel Harry off Ginny's foot!" demanded Hermione. Hermione and Ginny laughed as Ron crawled across the floor. This new Hermione scared Harry to his core. The last time he saw Hermione she was trying to talk Ginny out of the idea of keeping Harry this way forever and now it seemed she herself had no intentions of ever returning Ron to normal and Ron was no longer allowed to walk in Hermione's presence.

   Ron made his way across the floor to the sounds of taunts from both Ginny and Hermione. "Look at him crawl" and "How pathetic" were only a couple of them. When Ron reached Ginny's foot he grabbed a hold of Harry's ankle, it was the only part of Harry he could reach Ginny was sitting on the ground with her foot propped up on its heel. The girls were amused watching Ron jump up to try to get a good grip while Harry was still licking Ginny's foot. Ron hung by Harry's ankle until they Finlay fell to the floor. "Its about time." said Hermione. "Now please put your boot back on so we don't have to smell your feet anymore." "Would you like something to drink?" Ginny asked Hermione as she pulled her boot back on. "Yes thank you." was Hermione's reply. Harry and Ron looked up as Ginny stood towering over them. She raised her booted foot high above them and with a persition stomp she caught both of them under her boot, Ron under the sole and Harry's head under the heel. Ginny then stood there for a minute or two just grinding them into the floor while she and Hermione laughed.

   Ginny returned with drinks for she and Hermione. Ginny noticed Harry looking at the glasses as though he were thirsty. "You can't still be thirsty after licking the sweat from my foot all morning. Well don't worry I'll let you lick some more later." Hermione and Ginny sat on the floor surrounding the boys with their legs. "I think we should discuss the stakes." said Hermione. "How about the loser's slave has to lick the winner's shoes clean." suggested Ginny. "And the winner gets to keep the loser's slave under her shoe while we go shopping." added Hermione. "And we both get to stomp the losing slave under our shoes and boots for one hour." added Ginny. "Agreed." said Hermione. Harry was terrified. Not only did he know that Ron was a much better Wizard's Chess player then he was but in the whole exchange between Hermione and Ginny neither Harry nor Ron's names were used, they were referred to only as slaves.

   The game went as Harry expected and he lost.Hermione cheered for Ron, pulled off her shoe and unceremoniously dropped Ron in and put it back on her foot then turned her attention to Harry. Hermione propped her shooed feet up right in front of Harry saying "I believe some one has some shoes to lick clean." Harry started to walk over to Hermione's shoes when Ginny spoke. "You know I like the idea of not allowing our slaves to walk in our presence." There it was again, not Harry but slave. "Crawl to Hermione's shoes to lick them clean." As if he couldn't feel lower Harry now had to crawl to some one that wasn't Ginny and lick their shoes clean. "You can start with the bottoms slave." said Hermione. Ginny and Hermione sat and talked while Harry licked Hermione's shoes clean. Unlike Ginny's witch Harry had to lick every day Hermione's shoes were quite dirty and Harry realised that shoes cleaning was not part of Ron's every day routine although it probably would be now as Hermione seemed to enjoy it.

   When Harry was done with Hermione's shoes he moved on to Ginny's boots, a much more difficult task as he could not reach the top around her knees. In the morning she would sit on her bed while he licked witch allowed him to climb the sheets to get the job done but now she was sitting on a chair and the seat was well out of his reach. The legs of the chair were smooth so he couldn't climb it so he tried to climb her boot instead but the leather of her boot didn't give him anything to grab hold of either. Just as Harry Finlay reached the top Ginny stood up and shook him off. "Thats enough of that then. Lets start the stomping." said Ginny.

   Harry looked up in terror at Ginny and Hermione who looked down on him with wide smiles. Hermione raised her shoe over Harry and stomped down hard. He was under her heel and she didn't lift her foot off of him right away, instead she put all of her weight on the foot he was under and proceeded to grind him into the floor under her heel. This went on for ten minutes before Harry saw anything but the bottom of Hermione's shoe and then all he saw was Hermione and Ginny laughing hysterically at him for less then a second before the shoe came crashing back down on him. Hermione stomped him mercilessly until she got tired then Ginny took over. Ginny went back and forth between grinding his face into the floor under her high heels to smearing him under her sole as if he were a cigarette that she was done with. Then Hermione decided she wanted another go and it was back under her punishing shoe he went. For more than three hours the girls stomped on Harry laughing and saying degrading things to him the whole time. Harry had never seen Ginny this cruel. It was as if seeing Hermione acting cruel gave her permission to be as cruel as she wanted. "Well I'm ready to go shopping." said Hermione.

   Hermione pulled out her wand in one hand and picked Harry up with the other. Then she crossed her leg so her ankle rested on her knee, then she pressed Harry against the bottom of her chunky heel and said "Adhiesivo" and Harry found himself stuck to the bottom of Hermione's heel. Harry couldn't move anything but his head. The rest of his body remained pressed into the heel of her shoe and even though she wasn't standing yet he could feel pressure as though she was. "What do you think? I came up with it last week and I've been looking for a reason to try it out but Ron has just been such an obedient slave I've just had no reason to punish him." said Hermione showing Ginny how her tiny husband stayed in place. "Thats great." said Ginny "but I don't think I'll need a reason to do it to Harry on a regular basis." The girls laughed at Harry's plight but Harry found a moment of comfort. Ginny had used his name.

   Hermione stood up with Harry under her shoe and Ron in it. "See Harry its not so bad right. You get to spend some time with your friend Ron. Not that you'll be able to have a conversation as your tongue will be to busy licking the bottom of my heel and Ron will be busy kissing my foot." said Hermione. "And you'd better not stop licking for even a second or we'll know." said Ginny. The girls were shopping for six hours. The whole time Harry was in hell. Not only was he enduring this new form of torture under Hermione's heel but there was no way for him to kiss Ginny's feet to ease the pain. Every torturous step Hermione took made him wish for death until he thought about how his death would cause Ginny's as well and in spite of how she was treating him he still loved her.

   Hermione was having the time of her life. The rush of power she felt having two slaves under her feet was exilerating. She actually thought about keeping Harry for herself but knew she couldn't because it would ruin Ginny. Maybe another man would be a suitable replacement though. Ginny on the other hand was was really missing her little insole husband and it showed. She was starting to get really cranky about everything. Hermione tried on a pair of shoes while they were shopping and Ginny took it as an insult. "I don't believe this. I let you keep my slave under your heel and you take your shoes off." Hermione could plainly see how Harry's absence was affecting Ginny and wanted to give him back to her but her spell wouldn't ware off for another two hours. "Your shoes are only one size bigger than mine right." Hermione asked Ginny. "Yes. So what now your going to make fun of my big feet." said Ginny now very hostel. "No I just thought you might like to have Harry back under your feet but the spell thats keeping him stuck to my shoe wont were off for two more hours so I thought you might want to trade my shoes for your boots."said Hermione. "OK. I would like that." said Ginny. She knew now that not having Harry under her feet for too long hurt her almost as bad as it hurt him and decided right then and there that she would never change him back to normal.

   Hermione and Ginny went there separate ways before the spell wore off so when it did Ginny was still wearing Hermione's shoes so she pulled off the right one and shoved Harry inside then put her foot back in. It was a tight fit when her foot was the shoes only inhabitant but now with Harry in it it was really tight. For Harry this was bad because he was being squeezed really hard and the shoe was filled not just with Ginny's foot oder but Hermione's as well. For Ginny it was very pleasant. It was tight to be sure but that just meant that Harry was being pressed into her foot that much harder. "You've been such a good slave today that I'm going to allow you to kiss my foot until I let you out. How does that sound?" said Ginny. Harry was thrilled. Finlay he could kiss Ginny's feet and relieve some of the pain.

   When Ginny got home she left Harry to fester in the stinking shoe for another hour before she Finlay let him out and then it was straight into her panties for Harry but unlike every other night before she didn't put him in the front. Instead she wedged him between her but cheeks. "Slave I want you to lick my ass while I sleep tonight. I'm just not in the mood for sex." Ginny told harry. Ginny had been walking around all day and her ass smelled worse than her feet ever did but Harry knew he had better do as he was told because it didn't take much to make Ginny mad lately. The truth was she wasn't mad at Harry at all but having him under another woman all afternoon made her realise that she had a lot to think about and if she let Harry give her orgasms she wouldn't be able to consentrate. She had to think of just the right way to tell Harry that she was never going to let him go. Harry tried to hear what Ginny was thinking but apparently though he couldn't hide his thoughts from her it didn't work both ways.

   Ginny didn't sleep well that night. She had grown accustomed to the sexual pleasures Harry gave her both before and after bed so this morning she just got up and went to the kitchen, leaving Harry in her ass, she made some coffee and sat down at the table. Ginny took a sip and started talking. "Harry." said Ginny to get his attention. Harry was happy to hear his name though he didn't know it would be the last time for a long time. "I need to tell you something and your not going to like it but I can't bring myself to care about your feelings enough not say it. Yesterday while Hermione was walking on you I realised that not having you with me hurt me. Not just emotionally but physically hurt me and I've decided that you have to stay like this forever." Ginny paused for a moment to absorb Harry's feelings about it. Harry was shocked and afraid and this brought a smile to Ginny's face. "And since your to stay like this I can't really think of you as my husband anymore." Ginny continued reveling in Harry's emotional anguish. "Its not that I don't still love you I do I really do but I don't think I can live without you under me ever again. And since you wont be my husband anymore that means you will be my slave so from now on I wont be using your name I will just refer to you as slave and in turn you will refer to me as Goddess." Harry was crying now and it made Ginny very happy. In spite of his terror he still loved her and she could feel it. She knew that he would rather die than make her unhappy. "Wait a minute you've stopped licking and I didn't say you could stop."Ginny scolded and Harry went back to work licking her ass as she sat on him now grinding her butt back and forth driving his face deeper into her asshole. "Thats better. As I was saying your not even a person anymore your just something I own to do with as I please. If its any consolation I don't think Hermione has any intentions of letting Ron go either." What about Bellatrix. She is still a threat to the wizarding world." Harry thought to Ginny. "Don't worry Hermione and I have every intention of destroying all the Horcruxes but even when thats done you'll still be my slave." said Ginny. "When will you destroy the mirror Goddess?" asked Harry. "I had forgoten about that we haven't even sent an owl to Luna yet but now that we know you wont be changed back there really isn't any reason to delay." said Ginny. Ginny then got up and went to get a quill and ink then wrote the letter to Luna and sent an owl straight away.
I'M NOT A NARGLE! by Eddy Cobb
Harry Potter and the Horcrux of the Black Witch
Chapter 6 I AM NOT A NARGLE!



   Over a month had passed before Luna sent a reply to Ginny's owl. Luna was prone to daydreaming so when she got Ginny's owl and read the letter she was eager to help but as she crossed her office to get a quill and ink from her desk the mirror on her wall told her that the radishes she was wearing as earrings were quite lovely and she forgot all about Ginny's letter.

   The long wait for Luna's reply was hell for Harry.Ginny took great pleasure in tormenting him and he was rarely allowed to kiss her feet witch meant that there would be no relief from the pain that she so enjoyed putting him through. Ginny had stopped caring about Harry's feelings all together so she no longer checked in on his mind to see how much he loved her, in fact the only time she bothered to listen to his thoughts at all was to hear his mind scream out in pain when she stomped him under the hard soles of her shoes so she had no idea that the almost constant pain Harry was in was overpowering the magical love he was supposed to be feeling for her.

   Harry started to hate his wife and in each of the short moments of his existence that weren't filled with agony he would think of ways to escape from the evil woman he used to love.

   Luna's owl arrived on a Tuesday afternoon. Ginny was usually happy to get mail as it usually meant that Flure or Hermione were writing to tell her of some new way they had found to torture Bill or Ron and she would have something new to do to Harry but when she saw that the letter was from Luna she sighed grumpily knowing that it meant she would have to do something other then torment Harry.

   Luna's letter read
   "Dear Ginny

   Its so wonderful to hear from you. Aside from Dean, who I correspond with regularly, I rarely ever hear from anyone from the DA witch is sad because our DA meetings were so much fun.
   Regarding the mirror in my office, I have been trying to brake it ever since I got your owl but its very well made, the glass just wont brake or even crack although I must admit I haven't been trying all that hard, after all its hard to want to destroy something when its telling you how nice you look. Its hard to believe that such a polite thing could be so evil but then again it was brought in when you know who was in power.
   I do hope you will have more luck destroying it then I have, after all your husband has had a lot more experience with these things then I have.
   I will be in my office on Friday at five o'clock. You can use the flu network to enter. I'll have tea waiting.
                           Hoping your well, Luna Lovegood."

   After reading Luna's letter Ginny stomped her right foot, she had used the "Adhiesivo" spell to stick Harry to the sole of her right shoe, and said "Good news slave, we'll be using the flu network to go to the Daily Proffit and destroy the mirror on Friday. We'll be one step closer to changing your under my feet situation from necessity to just plain fun, for me anyway."

   As Ginny wrote to Hermione about their mission on Friday Harry had an idea and began to devise a plan to escape from his wife.

               .....................................................

   Hermione arrived at the house in Godric's Hollow early in the afternoon. She and Ginny took seats on the patio and were enjoying tea when Hermione suggested "We have some time before we have to go, why don't we make our slaves give us pedicures and clean our shoes?" "That sounds like fun but I have already used the "Adhiesivo" spell on Harry and it won't wear off for hours." said Ginny. "Well I guess poor Ron will have his work cut out for him then." said Hermione and she and Ginny burst into laughter.

   Filing and Painting his wife's toe nails and licking her shoes clean was bad enough but having to do the same for his own sister made Ron sick to his stomach. When Ron got to the soles of Ginny's shoes she tipped her feet up on her heels and said "Just lick around Harry. I'll have him finish up later." Ginny and Hermione were talking and laughing high above so they were too distracted to pay any attention to the tiny men at their feet and Harry took the opportunity to talk to Ron. He had to be carefull because if Ron was still infatuated with Hermione and still desired to be under her feet he would surely tell their wives of his plan and all would be lost. Fortunately, or unfortunately, Hermione had been just as cruel to Ron as Ginny had been to Harry and Ron was just as eager to escape. "Ron." Harry whispered. "How are you feeling about your wi.... Owner?" "I can't even express how much I hate her." whispered Ron. "Good because I have a plan. Do you remember when we were in our second year at Hogwarts and your family took us to Diagon Ally?" "Yeah so." "I misspronounced Diagon Ally and wound up in Knockturn Ally." "How does that help us?" asked Ron. "Our wiv.... Owners are taking us to the Daily Proffit by flu powder." "And you think if we time it right and say the wrong location we'll be pulled away from them and go somewhere else." "Exactly but we'll have to say the same wrong thing or we'll wind up in different places and I don't know about you but I don't want to be out in the world at this size by myself." "Right. So what should we say when Hermione and Ginny take us through the flu network?" "Well I think its important to destroy that mirror and since Ginny and Hermione don't seem to be in any hurry to get the job done we should try to get close enough to make sure they did it or destroy it ourselves if they didn't. I think if we misspronounce the words just slightly we'll wind up just an office or two over from Luna's." "OK so lets both say "Luma's office" and see where that puts us." "Agreed." When Ron was finished with Ginny's shoes his sister kicked him back over to Hermione. Harry could hardly believe how his wife could so carelessly dehumanize her own brother and hearing Ginny and Hermione laugh as Ron flew through the air and landed at Hermione's feet with a thud erased the tiny bit of love he may have still felt for his wife.

   Hermione and Ginny took turns casually stomping on Ron and kicking him back and forth while they chatted and drank tea until it was time to go. Hermione slid her foot out of her shoe, dropped Ron in and put it back on her feet as if he wasn't even there then the two women headed for the fireplace.

   Ginny stepped in first. As she threw the flu powder and said "Luna's office" Harry said "Luma's office". There was a flash of green light and a moment later Harry found that he was no longer stuck to the sole of Ginny's shoe. Harry found himself in a huge office. The walls were covered in framed news articles, half of witch were about him. He noticed that all of the articles were written by Rita Skeeter and knowing about Rita's ego he could only assume that he was in her office. A moment later another flash of green light appeared in the fireplace and Ron's tiny form emerged. "Where are we Harry?" asked Ron "I think we're in Rita Skeeter's office." said Harry "Its a good thing shes not here." said Ron.

   Harry and Ron made their way across the room to the door hoping to crawl through the gap between the bottom of the door and the floor but when they got there they found that there was some kind of invisible force field that they couldn't get through. "Well thats fitting." said Ron. "Whats fitting?" asked Harry "Its fitting that someone who spends all of their time invading other people's privacy would be so protective of their own that they would cast a spell on the door to their office." said Ron.

   Just then the door flew open. Ron was quick enough to duck under it but Harry got knocked onto his back half way across the room. Harry was dazed but he could hear the loud click clack of high heeled shoes comming toward him. His vision cleared just in time for him to see Rita Skeeter's gigantic open toed high heeled pump come crashing down on top of him. Rita's shoe rolled over Harry like a steam roller and when he felt the pressure on his legs letting up he was relieved but then as Rita's foot left the ground Harry was pulled along for the ride.

   Rita walked to her desk crushing Harry under each step she took until she sat down. She crossed her legs as she riffled through her memos leaving Harry to dangle from the sole of her shoe. Harry tried to pry himself free but it was no use. Harry was relieved to see Ron crawling under Rita's desk. Ron jumped up and grabbed Harry's legs and tried to pull him off of her shoe but it was as if he was glued in place. Apparently Ginny's "Adhiesivo" spell hadn't yet run its course and was just waiting for another shoe to stick him to. "Its no use Ron. I'll just have to be stuck here until the spell wears off." said Harry. "I can't just leave you here." said Ron. "Don't worry about me. Ginny cast the spell earl this morning so it should wear off soon. just go wait by the door so you can get out when she leaves. otherwise you'll be stuck in this office until she comes back."

   As Harry lay stuck to the sole of Rita's shoe he could hear her talking to herself. "What on earth is she talking about? "Not enough proof to print the story" "This newspaper doesn't print gossip" Who does she think she is? I told them not to give the editor position to Loony Lovegood. Who cares if she ran the Quibbler? That rag was full of nonsense. I'm just going to have to give that insane woman a piece of my mind." Rita stood up and stormed out of her office and stomped her way down the hall not knowing that she was crushing Harry under every step she took.

   Rita, being the nosey person she was, stopped at the door of Luna's office, when she heard that her editor was in the middle of a conversation, and pressed her ear to the door. When she did this she lifted the foot Harry was under slightly off of the ground inadvertently allowing him to hear as well. "Have you lost something Hermione?" asked Luna. "I'm not sure." said Hermione stomping her foot. Ginny knew right away what the problem was and turned her shoe up to look at her sole. Ginny and Hermione looked at each other and gasped when they realized that both of their husbands were missing. "Whats wrong?" asked Luna. "Oh nothing." said Hermione. "We just forgot something at home is all. I'm sorry Luna but we have to go." said Ginny. "But what about the mirror?" asked Luna. "I'm really sorry Luna but we'll have to come back and deal with that later." said Hermione and before she was even done speaking Ginny was already gone in a flash of green light.

   Rita continued to listen by the door until she heard Luna start humming merrily then she stormed into her office. Harry spent the next twenty minutes listening to Rita yelling at Luna and Luna telling her in her dreamy voice that if she didn't like the way she ran the paper she would be more then happy to write her a nice letter of recommendation for her to go and write for some other paper while Rita stomped him mercilessly.

   Harry was dazed from the pounding Rita inflicted on him with all of her stomping so it took a few moments for him to realise that it had stopped. He was overcome with relief to find that the "Adhiesivo" spell had finally worn off and he was laying on the floor of Luna's office. He looked up to see Luna escorting Rita out of her office then as his eyes drifted left he saw the mirror hanging well out of his reach.

   Harry was just standing there staring at the mirror trying to think of a way to destroy it when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He nearly jumped out of his skin and was about to scold Ron for sneaking up on him but he was just too happy about not being alone to be mad. "Are you completely mental? just standing about in the middle of Luna's office in a trance. What if I was Luna? You'd be in trouble then. She would give you right back to my sister." scolded Ron. "I don't think Ginny and Hermione told Luna about us at least not based on what I heard. I think if Luna found us she would help us. How did you get here?" asked Harry. "I followed Rita Skeeter down the hall and by the time I caught up to her she was barging into Luna's office. I thought it best for me to wait outside until she left in case you were still stuck to her shoe so I could keep following her but when she came out I saw that you were done imitating a piece of chewed gum so I crawled under the door." said Ron. "Very funny." said Harry. "Anyway, its a good thing Luna isn't as paranoid as Rita or I would have been stuck out in the hall." said Ron.

   Harry pointed out the mirror to Ron and the two of them started brainstorming about how to brake it. "What about Fiendfyre?" said Ron. "How are we supposed to cast Fiendfyre? We don't have our wands and our wives have all of our powers. We're basically just tiny indestructible muggles." said Harry. "I guess we could just Wait for Luna to come back and tell her how to do it." "Are you sure we can trust Luna to help us? Even if your right and she doesn't just hand us back to Hermione and my sister how do you know she wont do things to us herself? After all the time we've spent being tortured by giant women are you really willing to take that risk?" asked Ron. "Your right. Lets just leave her a note." said Harry.

   Harry and Ron made their way to the base of Luna's desk and Harry started to climb up one of the legs. He was about half way up when Luna came into the room. Ron hid behind the leg of the desk and Harry did his best to hang on and keep still. Harry watched as she walked toward him but she stopped in front of the mirror. As she looked at the mirror harry could see Luna's face in it and he hoped she couldn't see him in the reflection but then the face in the mirror spoke on its own in Luna's voice. "Your hair looks lovely today." said the mirror. "Thank you." said Luna and then she walked behind her desk, sat down and crossed her legs. Luna was wearing those pink leather high top high heeled converse allstars with the pointy toes and with her legs crossed the right one was dangling right below where Harry was hanging on for dear life.

   As Luna sat at her desk reading and humming to herself she was bobbing her foot up and down and wagging it left and right and every so often it would bump into the leg of her desk that Harry was clinging to and it was getting harder and harder for him to hold on. inevitably he fell and on his way down he bounced off of Luna's shoe before landing on the floor next to Ron. Harry and Ron looked up in terror as Luna bent down and looked right at them and said "Nargles!" with a low angry tone.

   Harry and Ron tried to shout to her that they weren't nargles, whatever nargles were, but Luna couldn't hear them. "Don't you think for a minute that taking the shape of my friends will spare you from my wrath. Your after my shoes again aren't you? And while I'm still wearing them no less. Thats bold even for nargles. Well since you like my shoes so much I'll just let you live in them from now on. It will be nice to have a pair of soft little nargles under my feet cushioning my footsteps. I hear you little things are quite comfortable to walk on." said Luna.

   Luna snatched up Harry and Ron and one by one unlaced her shoes, dropped them in and put them back on lacing them up extra tight. All they could do was lay under her hot sweaty sock clad feet and hope that later they would get the chance to convince her that they weren't nargles.
Nargles Don't Talk by Eddy Cobb
   Harry could hardly breath inside Luna's shoe with the crushing weight of her sock clad foot bearring down on him. with each step she took the pain got worse. He understood how Hermione's spell worked and he knew that is wasn't Ginny, the one who cast it on him, that was stepping on him but he had to try something so he pressed his lips to Luna's sole. The pain didn't subside in the slightest and from outside of his shoe prison he could hear Luna's muffled voice. "Oh that feels nice." Then the pressure on him became constant and he heard three loud bangs before Luna spoke again. "If one nargle wants to kiss my feet then you both have to." Harry made a mental note that he owed Ron an apology.

   After a few more minutes of being walked on Harry felt weightless. He remembered that Luna had said that she didn't trust the flu network and assumed that she was flying home on a broom. At first the lack of crushing weight was pleasant but unfortunately it allowed him to breath easy. He opened his mouth to take a deep breath, a big mistake as it was immediately fill with Luna's foot sweat. He tried to breath through his nose but the smell was so bad that he passed out from asphyxiation.

   The next thing Harry knew he was in a dark alleyway. He looked up to the end where it met the street and he could see the sign that told him he was just outside of the Daily Prophit building. A screechy evil sounding woman's voice made him turn on his heels. There stood Bellatrix Lestsrange and Narsissa Malfoy facing off against Ginny and Hermione. "Look sister, a mudblood and a blood traitor. Your here for the mirror aren't you. It will be hard to destroy when your dead. Where is your husband Weasly? I want him to watch me kill you." said Bellatrix. "I don't know where he is at the moment. You'll just have to work without an audience." said Ginny. In an instant Bellatrix aimed her wand and shouted "Avada Cadavera" and Ginny dove out of the way in the nick of time but the green blast hit Hermione square in the chest. It knocked her off of her feet but to Bellatrix's horror Hermione just stood up and smiled at Ginny. "How is this possible?" screamed Bellatrix incredulously. She just stood there for a moment staring at her wand until Narsissa yanked her out of the way of a blast of red energy from Ginny's wand that nearly hit her head. "We must leave sister!" hissed Narsissa. "I will find a way to kill you blood traitor!" shouted Bellatrix before she and her sister disapperated in a puff of black smoke.

   "You know what this means?" said Hermione. "Yes, our husbands are still alive and when I find Harry I'll make suffer for escaping." said Ginny.

   Harry awoke to Ron shaking him. He looked around and by the light creeping in under the giant door he could see that he was in a closet. "Harry wake up!" shouted Ron. "I'm up I'm up." said Harry. "Whats going on? Where is Luna?" he asked. "Shes asleep. She said we have to clean all of her shoes by morning or she would punish us." said Ron. Harry's heart sunk as he turned around and saw a mountain of shoes."How could she possibly expect us to clean all of these at our size by morning?" Whined Harry. "I don't think she does. I think she just wants a reason to punish us." said Ron. "Well Its impossible. Whats the point of even trying." said Harry. "We have to at least try. I don't know about you but I don't want to see what kind of inventive cruelty a mind like Luna's can come up with. You start over there and I'll start here and we'll meet in the middle." said Ron. Harry begrudgingly agreed and headed for his side of the pile.

   Hours had passed and to Harry's suprise they were making good progress. Near the bottom of the pile Harry found a pair of shoes that must have been there for tears as they were covered in a thick layer of dustand he had an idea. Rather then lick them clean he used his hand to write a message to Luna in the dust. It said "Luna, we are NOT nargles. We really are Harry and Ron. Please help us." He then pushed the shoe to the front and went back to work.

   When they were done Harry and Ron met in front of the pile and congratulated each other on a job well done. It wasn't long before the giant door swung open to reveal a giant Luna standing over them in her night gown. "Well lets see how you did my little pets." said Luna bending down to pick up a shoe for inspection. Harry was thrilled to see that the very first shoe she grabbed was the one he had left the message on but Luna just nodded and said "Not bad." Ron saw the confused look on Harry's face and asked "What is it?" "I don't understand. That shoe was all dusty." said Harry. "I know. I assumed you missed it so I took care of it." said Ron proudly. "You idiot! I left a message for Luna in that dust." scolded Harry. "Oops." was all Ron could say. "Well at least we got them all cleaned. She won't have any reason to punish us." said Harry.

   Luna looked over a few more shoes and said "I'm impressed but...... what about these up here on the shelf." Harry and Ron craned their necks to look up to see Luna reaching up to a shelf that was over her head to pull down another pair of shoes. "Since the simple task of cleaning my shoes seems to be too much for you I guess I'll just have to let you be my shoes instead." said Luna bending down to pick up her nargles.

   Luna walked over to her bed and sat on the edge. She place Harry and Ron on the floor and set one foot down on top of each of them. Harry turned his head to face the foot Ron was under and from beneath Luna's sole he watched as she aimed her wand at Ron. Harry watched in terror as Ron's head and body flattened out and stretched until it took the shape of a flip flop, then his legs were stretched around her heel and bound together, then his arms stretched over her foot and clasped together at his fingers and then the worst part came, Ron's tongue stretched out and snaked it's way around her second toe. Luna stomped on Ron to make sure he was comfortable under her foot and then aimed the wand at Harry.

   The first thing Luna did felt familiar to Harry. In his second year at Hogwarts professor Lockheart had inadvertently removed the bones from Harry's arm, This time Luna had removed all the bones in his body. Next Harry felt his muscles stretch and his tendons rip as his body took on the shape of Luna's sole. The pain Harry felt in his groin was agonizing as his legs were stretched around Luna's heel and his genitals were smashed beneath it. The pressure that the ball of her foot was putting on his chest became more evident as his arms were stretched over the top of her foot. Then Harry could taste foot sweat and toe jam like never before as his tongue worked it's way around her toe. All in all it was the worst experience of Harry's life.

   Luna went about her day as if Harry and Ron weren't even there. She went shopping, had lunch, visited friends and since her new shoes were so comfortable she even walked to work.

   When Luna arrived at her office she found that the mirror on her wall was melted and there was a note on her desk.

   "Luna,

   Ginny and I came back last night and destroyed the mirror. We tried to dispose of it but the Fiendfire left it melted to your wall. Sorry about the mess.
  
   With love Hermione.

   PS. If you happen to find anything small and unusual please contact us right away."

   Luna looked at the mirror and shrugged but after rereading the PS she stopped in her tracks and looked at her feet. She went to her chair and sat down then removed Harry from her foot. Holding Harry in her hand she pulled out her wand and changed him back to normal and held him up to her face to get a better look at him. Harry started waving his arms and yelling and being this close Luna heard him. "Wait a tic, nargles cant talk. Is that really you Harry?" asked Luna. "Yes its me and thats Ron under your foot." shouted Harry. "How did this happen to you?" asked Luna. "Ginny and Hermione did this to us." said Harry. "I guess I should get you two back to your wives then." said Luna. "NO! Please don't give me back to Ginny. Shes been torturing me. We just want to get back to normal. Please help us." begged Harry. "Alright I'll help you. I have to go to Hogwarts tonight for a Ravenclaw reunion. I'll bet Professor Flitwick will be able to fix you in a snap." said Luna. Luna then started to lower Harry back down to her foot. "What are you doing?" asked Harry in a panic. "Well I don't keep extra shoes in my office and I swore after I left Hogwarts that I would never walk barefoot again so your just going to have to spend the rest of the day as my shoe and when I get home I'll change you and Ron back." said Luna matter of factly.

   Before Harry could finish his protest Luna had changed him back into her shoe
and had him back on her foot. Luna felt exilerated. somehow knowing that it really was Harry and Ron under her feet made it more exciting.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1471