Abduction: First Contact (Commission) by Greenanon
Summary:

The Zetan Empire has invaded Earth, and by orders of the Empress all humans are to be shrunk and made into pets and slaves of their Zetan betters. Lucas Reed is swept away from his dull life when the first wave of amazonian Zetan shock troops captures him. Now he finds himself shrunk and shipped halfway across the galaxy, sold as a pet to a spoiled Zetan heiress named Keva Farash. As he looks for opportunities to escape, Lucas starts to wonder if he even wants to, but will Keva ever see him as anything more than a toy to be played with?

A prequel to my story Abduction, set during the Zetan invasion of Earth.


Categories: Instant Size Change, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Sci-Fi, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Abduction
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 20355 Read: 7104 Published: March 30 2024 Updated: May 10 2024

1. Take Me Away by Greenanon

2. Breaking in a Pet by Greenanon

3. Off Leash by Greenanon

Take Me Away by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

Lucas sat in his car, hands on the wheel, staring straight ahead after another twelve hour shift at the aptly named Hefty’s Auto Shop. He was one of a pair of mechanics left, desperately trying to cover everything in the aftermath of another of the owner, Ron “Hefty” Cline, throwing another tantrum, leading to a round of quitting and ill-advised firings.

Go home, eat dinner, go to bed, and then do the whole thing again tomorrow, he thought miserably. Between rent, and remaining student loans from an ill-fated attempt at college, he couldn’t afford to walk to freedom like the rest of Hefty’s employees, and with a resigned groan he finally turned the keys, starting his journey home. The radio blared to life, the news report already in progress.

“ Astronomers report that the objects beyond the Kuiper Belt appear to be moving under their own power, the president has called for an emergency meeting of the United Nations as-“

Lucas flipped the station to a local classic rock one, sighing in relief as Blue Oyster Cult’s Take me Away began playing, and he bobbed his head in slow time to the opening guitar riffs. Idly he tried to think of what he wanted for dinner, deciding once again on the bachelor’s staple of canned ravioli.

As he exited his car he frowned as he realized how empty the apartment complex was. Most of the other parking spots were empty, and as his eyes lingered on one of the remaining vehicles, a minivan, he saw a man directing his family as they loaded it with so many palettes of canned goods that the suspension started to sink. He had to do a double take as he realized the man had a handgun strapped to his hip, and a moment later the entire family boarded the van and took off at a screech out of the complex.

Weird, he thought, shaking his head.

By the time he reached his own apartment door he’d forgotten about the encounter, and ten minutes later he was in shorts and a tank top, eating directly from the can of ravioli as he opened his laptop. The front pages of most of the usual sites were filled with promotions for some new sci-fi movie, Lucas lingered on one of the stills a moment, showing a blurry photo of a elfin eared green skinned woman in a silver body suit.

First Look At “Visitors?” he thought, not even bothering to read any further, looks lame… He lingered on the woman a moment, she’s hot though, whatever it is maybe I’ll catch it on streaming.

With a sigh he decided to torture himself a little more before bed, and he pulled his phone out and glanced at his dating apps. He hadn’t expected anything, but the lack of messages still hurt.

He briefly thought of the last girl he’d dated, Lexi, they’d barely been together a month, and hadn’t gotten far before she’d dumped him after he’d carelessly left his web browser open.

Feet? She’d laughed, oh god, you’re one of those guys? I’d call you a bitch, but you’d probably get off on it!

He shuddered, Well, fuck her anyways.

There was a bright flashing outside of his window, and he could hear shouting and police sirens, with a sigh he got up, pulling the blinds to keep out the lights and sounds of whatever party or street race was going on.

I’ve got to get a better apartment when the lease is up, He thought, crawling into bed.

The explosion caused Lucas to jolt out of bed, and he flinched reflexively as he heard gunshots. He rolled out of bed, his heart pounding as he heard the continued screams and sounds of battle from outside his window. Nervously he peeked up through the blinds, and his mouth went dry as he took in a scene straight out of War of the Worlds.

A large sleek looking silver craft hovered just over the rooftops of the complex, illuminating the entirety of the parking lot in a soft white glow. Four towering humanoid figures in imposing black armor stalked over the asphalt, large rifles in their hands. Several burning car husks were around them, and as he watched one casually blasted his own vehicle with a strange green projectile that caused the gastank to blow instantly.

“SHIT!” he yelled, backing away from the window.

Gotta get out of here, he thought, his heart racing. He threw his shoes on, looking around in a panic for a weapon. With a sigh he grabbed the aluminum bat he kept by his bed on the off chance a burglar decided to visit while he was home, swinging it a few times to psyche himself up. Okay, head for the woods out back, he thought, hide in the trees until someone does something.

He opened the door into the hall, and stared straight down the barrel of a shotgun, “Don’t sneak up on me!” his upstairs neighbor Harris hissed, his eyes wide. Slowly he lowered the gun, glancing back at the stairs.

Harris was a nut, always in a fight with their landlord, neighbors, Lucas himself, or the various women that came and went from his apartment. Still, today Lucas was happy to see him.

“What the fuck is going on?” Lucas hissed.

“We’re under attack dumbass,” Harris replied, swiveling his gun back down the hall, “fucking space-men or some shit!”

There was a whirring mechanical sound, and a moment later one of the black armored figures from outside casually leapt the two stories up to their landing, the floor creaking as she landed with catlike grace.

The alien, and he was sure that was what it was now, had form fitting armor, curved around her breasts and ample hips. Behind a glowing yellow visor he could see her green skin, and her smug eyes as she spotted the two of them.

“ CLOaRO!” she shouted, her feminine voice distorted by her suit’s microphone. As she walked towards them, he took in how tall she was, nearly seven feet if he had to guess, but his fixation on her height vanished as she raised a glowing long gun at them.

“Fuck you and your planet!” Harris shouted, firing the shotgun at her. His eyes went wide as she was only staggered slightly by the impact , the pellets sparking off her armor without leaving so much as a scratch. Harris panicked, cocking the shotgun and firing again, a third time, a fourth, each time with the alien woman kept coming, acting like she was being hit with snowballs rather than buckshot . Almost casually she pulled the gun from Harris’s hand, crumpling the steel barrel in her hand before letting it fall to the ground. Harris screamed, pulling a knife from his belt and shoved it at the yellow visor, but the woman just smirked as it sparked and slid off.

“Harris run!” Lucas shouted.

He didn’t have time, the towering alien woman raised her own weapon, and with a single flash Harris was gone.

Holy shit, Lucas thought, she disintegrated him!?

He watched, transfixed, as the woman bent down, and he realized that Harris wasn’t gone at all.

“What the fuck did you do to me you bitch!?” Harris shouted as the woman casually flicked him over with the tip of her finger, giggling as he tumbled to the carpet. The shrunken man turned to run, but her hand darted out, her fingers wrapping around him like a snake around a mouse as she rose again, a plainly excited look on her face behind the yellow visor. She slowly lowered him down to a small box affixed to her hip, dropping him in. As she clasped the top shut Harrison’s shouts were muted, and she playfully patted the container with the side of her hand.

Lucas blinked, finally unfreezing a moment later as the alien woman turned her attention to him. He glanced at the aluminum bat in his hand, and the towering woman just chuckled, cocking her head as if to ask really?

Lucas threw the bat at her, not even bothering to watch it bounce harmlessly off her armor before turning to run . The woman raised her shrink-gun, and Lucas cried out in surprise as the world spun and went white. He groaned, his vision returning and letting him see the enormous form of the alien woman leering down at him.

Fuck! He scrambled to his feet, running across the vast expanse of his hallway’s carpet, but like his neighbor he didn’t get far, and his stomach lurched as powerful fingers wrapped around him and pulled him off the floor.

He struggled in her grip as eyes the size of his torso took him in, and a look came over the gigantic alien’s face that he’d have called flirty in any other context.

“Y-You won’t win!” he shouted defiantly, gritting his teeth, “We’ll fight you to the last-“

She cut him off with a giggle, and he frowned as he blew him a kiss.

“What the fuck?” he whispered, his defiant rant ending in confusion.

A moment later he was being lowered down to another of the small boxes on her belt, and like Harris he was casually dropped in. With a hiss the ceiling of the chamber closed, trapping him inside. He got up, feeling around the walls, they were padded, like an insane asylum’s, and he didn’t have time to learn much more about his prison before a pneumatic hiss rang out.

Gas, he thought, suddenly feeling drowsy.

He collapsed to the padded floor, a prisoner of the enormous alien.

The planet Delina was one of the gems of the Zetan Star Empire, a pleasantly tropical planet with lush greenery and vast oceans covering most of the surface. The archipelagos of the watery world were some of the most desirable places to live in the entire Empire, short of Zeta Prime itself, and towering silver Zetan structures rose out of the patches of green jungle that grew where the sandy beaches ended. On Delina most of the heavy industry was on the planet’s largest island chain, creating complex machinery which was then sent to orbital yards for assembly. Environmental safeguards were paramount, perhaps the strictest in the entire empire, and  the extra expense was a worthwhile sacrifice to preserve the pristine surface for enjoyment for a populace that comprised many of the Empire’s wealthiest citizens.

Keva Farash was one such citizen, and she sighed happily as she sunbathed on the balcony of her immense penthouse, occupying the top three floors of a luxury apartment building that was the center of the small equatorial island.

To hear the way her mother would have described it, her twenty two year old daughter was getting an early start in her long career in the family business, overseeing the vast orbital spacecraft manufacturing facilities that orbited the planet. The reality was that Keva simply enjoyed the parties and night life the planet offered, as well as the pleasant climate, and a woman like her could have anything she wanted here. In addition to being from one of the wealthiest families on an already wealthy planet, Keva was gorgeous, with a winning smile, an ample chest, and a set of wide hips that always had Male Zetans spending time with her. To Keva, life was grand, and to spend a day laying in the sun watching the news of the Empire’s latest campaign was the height of pleasure.

“Look at that,” she giggled, watching the floating holographic news screen as it displayed footage of the Empire’s latest conquest. The “Humans” were fighting back of course, but their primitive weapons were no match for the Zetan Empire’s technology. “Nalia!” she called, “Nalia, you have to come watch this!”

Keva’s bodyguard looked up from her own handheld screen, frowning as she saw a proud Zetan in power armor aim a shrink rifle at a towering human fighting vehicle. The tank disappeared, and a moment later the camera zoomed in on a grinning Zetan woman, plucking the surrendering humans out of their vehicle before crushing it like a toy in her fist.

“It seems risky,” Nalia commented, “to deploy so much shrinking weaponry… If we’re conquering the planet, we should use orbital bombardment and be done with it.”

She was used to tempering Keva’s enthusiasm on these matters, much of the Zetan public favored an aggressive and expansionist policy towards other races, and discovering one as primitive as humanity had been dangling meat before a hungry predator. As a fleet veteran herself, Nalia was more cautious, having seen several border skirmishes with neighboring empires. It had been enough for her to leave the service, eventually receiving an educational certification in security management. For the last two years she’d been in the service of the Farash family, acting as Keva’s personal bodyguard, though their relationship had grown decidedly informal in that time.

“The humans are too weak to even dent power armor,” Keva laughed, “the empress has proposed the most wonderful thing, they’re going to shrink them all!”

“All of them?” Nalia asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Every last one!” Keva said eagerly, “they’re going to be our pets and servants, think of what the Tissani or the Voltine empires will think when they hear of it?”

“I imagine they’ll go on as they always have,” Nalia said with a shrug, “they do have faster than light ships, along with plasma weapons, shields, and everything a proper spacefaring species does.” Nalia glanced at the screen, finding her gaze lingering on a male human as he tried desperately to fight off a Zetan in power armor, his weapon spitting primitive kinetic slugs that bounced harmlessly off her visor. “I can see why the empress wants these ones though,” Nalia chuckled, “they do have a certain appeal to them.”

“They’re almost uncannily Zetan in looks, aren’t they?” Keva said with a grin. “The males in particular…” she shivered and gave a playful giggle, “do you think that’s why so many of them have been in the combat footage? It seems odd to see so many on the front lines.”

Nalia smirked, “supposedly their gender ratio is nearly even, can you imagine a world with so many males? I’m told they do most of the fighting too.”

The Zetan gender ratio was nearly fifty females to one male, and while the rarer sex had enjoyed full political rights for some time now, it was still rare to see a Zetan male in the fleet or in security services. Nalia herself hadn’t had much interaction with males at all for most of her life, something that had only changed when Keva had brought them home from her nights out to share.

In truth though Nalia had often enjoyed sharing a bed with Keva herself as much if not more than whatever boytoy the gorgeous heiress had lured back with promises of alcohol and debauchery. She sometimes wondered if it compromised her judgment as the girl’s bodyguard.

With a sigh she got up, “I’m going to go run the daily security system check,” she announced, “I’ll be back in about half an hour.”

“Can you refill this when you come back?” Keva asked, holding out her empty cocktail glass.

Nalia smirked, “remember what your mother told you when she hired me?”

“Nalia is a bodyguard, not a butler,” Keva said in a mocking voice, “come on Nalia, if I get up I’ll ruin my tan!” Nalia sighed, then walked over to take the glass, “thanks,” Keva giggled, “when you come back, do you want to help me with my lotion too?”

This girl has learned how to push my buttons too well, Nalia thought, shaking her head as she headed for the elevator.

Lucas groaned as he awoke, slowly forcing himself upright. He was still in the small box with the padded floor, but the walls had somehow gone transparent, giving him the impression of being in a glass container. He looked around and his heart sank as he realized he was in one of hundreds of such containers, arranged on a series of shelves like inventory. Every few minutes they shifted, as though on a conveyer belt, moving inevitably towards some unknown destination. Other people were in them too, pounding on the walls, or just sitting despondently in the corner.

How many of us did they take? Lucas wondered miserably, and what are they going to do with us?

He didn’t have long to think about it, his box had shuffled to the end of the long line without him realizing it, and his heart skipped a beat as someone opened the lid on top. A black gloved hand reached in, gripping him tightly and lifting him up. He didn’t struggle as another enormous green woman with jet black hair regarded him. This one wore a white skintight uniform, along with a shimmering overcoat that almost reminded him of a doctor’s. Her eyes were hidden by a pair of reflected goggles, but her expression was impassive. They were in a shining white room, and he realized that the massive conveyer belt of boxed human prisoners led right to her desk, a massive holographic screen the size of a cinema floated over it, displaying strange symbols, and most alarmingly a picture of Lucas himself.

“C’Locth terlenna?” she said, raising a massive syringe gun up to him.

His eyes bulged, “Wait, no- AH!” he hissed in pain as the loud *click* send the needle into the back of his neck. The green woman pulled it away, repeating something in her strange language over and over.

“Qwelth An Annor”

“Qwelth An Annor?”

“Do you understand me?”

“Yes!” he shouted, rubbing the back of his neck. “What the hell are you doing to us!?”

“Translation implant successful,” she said, “waiting for medical nanite screen…” she glanced at the hologram, and with a start Lucas realized he could read the strange alien symbols on it, displaying his biometric data. The screen flashed green a moment later, “Subject is healthy,” she said, seeming to look at him for the first time. “Hmm… very healthy,” she chuckled. He winced as she dangled him by one arm, getting a better look at his body. Slowly she reached up and pinched his shorts, easily pulling them down and exposing his manhood, which stirred beneath her warm breath as she exhaled.

“W-What is all of this?” he managed.

“I’ve processed hundreds of humans today, and I’m going to process hundreds more, and most of them ask the same thing,” she chuckled, “the only reason you’re getting a few seconds of my attention is because you’re cute. You’ve been reduced in size to fit your new role as pets and companions to your Zetan betters, soon your whole race will be in the same place you are… and I must say, I envy whoever is getting her hands on you …”

Lucas blinked, “R-Really?”

The doctor looked at the long line of boxed humans behind him, sighing, “take care little human,” she dropped him back in his box, sliding it on another conveyer belt which gripped the sides with steel claws, zooming it along and whisking him out of her sight far quicker than he’d arrived.

Okay, assess your situation, he thought numbly, still rubbing the sore spot on the back of his neck. They shrank you, and they want you as a pet… He thought back to the woman who had shrank him in the first encounter, then to thedoctor’s reaction on seeing him. Apparently they think you’re hot, he thought, chuckling, I guess the universe is big enough that someone had to, right?

Nalia stood at the edge of the nightclub, her crisp skintight black uniform displaying the silver Farash family crest on both shoulders. At her hip was a small holstered plasma pistol, a high end military piece rated to pierce power armor if needed.

Keva was with several other Zetan girls, socialites that Nalia didn’t know well, but that looked harmless enough. The trio was in a booth, toasting with one of the club’s expensive qet cocktails, combining the traditional Zetan drink with a heavy dose of ethanol and sugar that offended Nalia’s senses but which Keva loved.

“So I told mother that I couldn’t miss the unveiling of the new Quantum line of nanosuits,” Keva laughed, her long red nanofabric dress shimmering in time with her movements. She set her drink down, glancing around the room, “Now girls,” she said in a conspiratorial voice, “which of these males is going home with me tonight?”

Of the three in the club two were already being fawned over by tables of other Zetan girls, but one, a green skinned young man with shimmering silvery-white hair, was just sitting down at the bar. Nalia watched with some amusement as Keva called the server to send him a drink, but before she had the chance another pair of Zetan girls walked up, taking seats on either side of him and striking up a conversation.

“Stars,” Keva swore angrily, “I’d have had that one kissing my feet to wake me up tomorrow morning…”

“You know I heard the first shipments of humans are hitting Zeta Prime,” one of the girls laughed drunkenly. “They’ve got a lot of cute males coming in from that planet, and they arrive pre-shrunk, no need to ask permission to get the ray out…”

“That’s true, they’d probably consider it a treat to get to be normal size,” one of the other girls mentioned.

Keva stared into her cup a moment, slowly grinning, “That’s true… Maybe I need to get a human of my own?”

“You should Keva!” one agreed eagerly, “you’re rich enough!”

“And it’s sort of a patriotic duty, isn’t it?” Keva continued, “I mean, a cute earth boy should be at the feet of a wealthy and powerful Zetan, it shows off my place and his!”

“Yeah!” the girls laughed together, raising their drinks again.

“It’s probably the best thing that’s ever happened to them,” Keva muttered, “dumb primitives, squabbling in the dirt, the poor thing will probably be mystified that we have running water whenever we want, he’ll be hopelessly in love with me ten minutes after he arrives!”

Nalia drove Keva home in their personal hovercraft, the stars brightly shining overhead through Delina’s crystal clear nighttime atmosphere. Keva was looking up at the sky, reflective, the alcohol fading from her system as she contemplated the night’s conversation.

“Nalia,” she said finally, “I want you to get me a human male.”

Her bodyguard frowned, “Are you certain that’s a good idea? I’ve read reports of the subjugation effort, they’re craftier than expected… They don’t include the clips on the news, but they have killed Zetans Keva.”

“He’ll be reduced to a few inches tall,” Keva said dismissively, “for most of the time anyways.”

“Most of the time?” Nalia asked skeptically, “you can’t mean you want to re-size him once he gets here?”

“Now and then, once he’s broken in,” Keva said defensively, “and I’ll have you around, won’t I?”

“I suppose,” Nalia admitted as the hovercraft pulled into their building’s garage. “Do you want to consult your mother on this?”

Keva snorted derisively, “if it’s not about spacecraft parts, Mother doesn’t care! It’s not like she’ll ever leave Zeta Prime anyways.”

She’s right on that at least, Nalia thought, parking the vehicle.

“I want a male, young, and cute, ” Keva said with a devilish grin.

“I’ll see what can be done,” Nalia said, leading the way as they walked to the elevator.

Lucas stared at the ceiling of his cell, he didn’t want to lower himself to calling it a cage, cages were for animals… A buzz indicated that the feeder was dispensing the food pellets, and with a groan he rolled off his small cot and walked over to the small dish, picking one up and taking a bite.

I hope there’s better food wherever we’re going, he thought with a grimace.

The horror of the abduction and processing had quickly been replaced with the boredom of interstellar shipping. The Zetans kept roughly the same schedule he’d expect people from Earth to, and it had been two weeks since they’d taken him. Following processing his box had been emptied into the cell, which had similarly been casually sealed shut.

The saddest part is it’s nicer than my apartment, he thought wryly, looking at his surroundings. The plain white room had a bed, a dish which dispensed food at predetermined times, and even a walled in bathroom with a small shower. There was also a screen along one wall which allowed access to entertainment, all Zetan. While he could understand the green women’s language thanks to the implant, he found their equivalent of Hollywood films to be dull. Once a person got past the cast being entirely green skinned elves, the reality was that their writing simply wasn’t very good, nor was their acting. Whatever other realms the Zetans had surpassed humanity in, drama wasn’t one of them.

“Good morning Lucas,” his jailor said sweetly, her massive face filling the transparent window that made up the side of his cell.

“Good morning Teq,” he said mildly. No point in pissing her off for no reason, he thought, forcing a smile.

Teq seemed to be the Zetan in charge of taking care of the human captives, usually walking through the stacks of cells like theirs, occasionally stopping to make smalltalk with him, or others. She rarely spent much time on any of them, but he could occasionally get information out of her. He’d managed to learn that Zetan males were rare, explaining why he’d only seen females so far, and he’d also learned they controlled dozens of planets, and that Earth was simply another to be added.

“How much longer until we get where we’re going?” he asked casually.

“Eager to meet your new Zetan owner?” she giggled.

Sure, whatever, he thought, refusing to get angry.

“You’re actually leaving today,” she said, tapping a button next to his cell and causing it to slide out from the others. He stumbled as she gripped it like a cardboard box, hefting it out and carrying it through the ship. “We were taking you all to Zeta Prime,” she explained, “but you and a few others are being dropped off here on Delina,” she sighed, “you are so lucky, I’d love to live here… it’s such a nice place!”

She carried him through the ship, letting him see outside the cargo hold for the first time. A few bored looking Zetans glanced at him, but didn’t say anything as Teq boarded a small pod shaped shuttle on the side of the massive star cruiser. She set his cell on the seat next to her own, tapping a button that caused them to decouple from the larger ship.

Below them a swirling blue planet waited, dotted with green islands and stringy white clouds. The sight of it made Lucas’s mouth go dry as he realized the full scope of his abduction. Some part of him had thought if he could just escape, he would be able to return to Earth somehow, but now, looking down at a truly alien planet, he realized how far he’d really been taken.

“This planet had a number of special requests for humans to come in,” Teq said casually, “I’ll bet in a few years this planet has more of you little guys than any planet other than Zeta Prime! Lots of rich people here, and you guys are in high demand. I hear the empress’s daughter is getting a human too, you’re a pretty big status symbol!”

“I’m honored,” he said sarcastically, but if Teq caught it she didn’t say anything.

Nalia waited at the small island’s spaceport, watching the pod shaped military shuttle descend. In theory the human captives were to be distributed first to Zeta Prime, and then equally to all planets in the empire, where the governors of those worlds would see them given to good homes. In reality most wealthy families were already using their contacts and money to get themselves higher on the list to receive humans.

Teq beamed as she walked out of the shuttle, spotting Nalia’s black uniform and the Farash family crest immediately. Lucas’s prison jostled as she hurried across the landing area, waving eagerly.

“Are you Nalia?” she asked.

“I am,” Nalia said, her face neutral, “may I see the human?”

Lucas found a new face looking in at him, a lean looking Zetan woman with steely yellow eyes. She had long green hair and an athletic physique, and he waved nervously.

“Uh, hi?”

“Hmm… He seems to be what my employer wanted,” Nalia said, cocking her head, “yes, quite attractive too, good work.”

Maybe their men are just really ugly? Lucas thought. I’ve had more women call me good looking in the last two weeks than in my entire life up until that point… He smirked, if only they could be normal and not crazy space elves…

“Everything has been arranged,” Nalia nodded. Teq grinned, giving her a quick mock salute before heading back to her shuttle.

His cell was handed off to Nalia, who took it in hand, carrying it through the spaceport. Several other Zetans seemed to notice him as they passed, pointing, smiling, and whispering. For his part Lucas tried to get a look at the civilian population, and he frowned as he saw what was definitely a male Zetan standing in line at a food stand, and he wasn’t ugly in the slightest, if anything with his fair features he’d have been a model on Earth.

New theory, he thought, the zetan women are just crazy.

As they entered a hovering vehicle Nalia sat him on the seat, looking down at him for a moment, “I’m Nalia,” she said in a low voice, “your owner’s bodyguard, you’ve been purchased by Keva Farash.”

“Can’t wait to meet her,” Lucas said sardonically.

Nalia sighed, “I understand you’re not likely to be happy about things, but just remember this…” she glared down at him, “If you harm Keva in any way, you’ll be a red stain on the bottom of my boot, do you understand?”

“How could I hurt any of you at this size?” he retorted.

Her eyes narrowed, “Call me a pessimist, but I believe anything is possible. Don’t hurt Keva, and I won’t hurt you, do we understand one another?”

He gulped, “yes Nalia,” he nodded.

“Good,” she muttered, “Welcome to Delina.”

Keva was practically bouncing with excitement. She’d chosen an flowing nanofabric dress that hugged every inch of her body before flowing away from her just below the waist, and a pair of sandals that would change colors to match the dress as it shimmered through the rainbow, finally settling on a dark red.

She was so caught up in her preparations that the elevator door hissing open startled her, and she had to hurriedly put on her most seductive smile as Lucas’s cage was carried into the room. She stepped forward, sauntering her hips back and forth as she glanced down into his enclosure.

My god, the tiny human thought, looking out wide eyed at the alien goddess coming towards him. She was like something out of one of his fantasies, impossibly powerful, commanding, and beautiful beyond anything he could have imagined.

“Thank you Nalia,” she said in a low voice, taking the cage from her, “If it’s all right with you, I think I’ll go greet my new toy alone. 

Lucas gulped as the enormous alien woman carried his small cell into her own bedroom, an expansive and luxurious one colored in white and silver, with furniture that looked almost like futuristic items from earth. One side of the room opened into a massive balcony, overlooking the sea.

Keva placed his cage on a small nighstand by her bed, crossing her arms and looking down at the tiny human with a smirk, he certainly seems awestruck, she thought, enjoying the nervous look on his face. He was attractive too, as she’d requested, a little more muscle than a zetan male, and slightly wider shoulders too, but it gave him an exotic look, one that was already causing her womanhood to grow wet with excitement.

“I’m Keva Farash,” she said with a grin, “your new owner. ” She said the word slowly, firmly, letting it sink in. “What’s your name, human?” Her eyes twinkled a moment, “or would you like me to give you a new one?”

“L-Lucas Reed!” he stammered. “Lucas to friends!”

“Lucas Reed,” she repeated, rolling the name off her tongue, as if tasting it, “I like it… Now remove your clothing!”

Lucas gulped, “Excuse me?”

“I want to see you,” she said, raising an eyebrow, “is modesty so valuable on Earth? What are you waiting for!?” He shakily reached down to his pants, and Keva sighed, “Here, why don’t I go first?”

Lucas tried to hold his shock in as Keva casually tapped a button on a small wristband she wore, causing her dress to shimmer, then become a mist that seemed to crawl along her body, retracting into the wristband and leaving her instantly naked.

If she was gorgeous before, she was truly awe inspiring now, with breasts that loomed like hills and hips that drew the eye to her with each movement. She flicked her dark green hair over her shoulder, smiling down at him.

“Well?” she asked, fighting the urge to giggle at his awkwardness.

This time Lucas couldn’t tear his clothes off fast enough, and a moment later he was in the enclosure, naked beneath her gaze. She leaned in, her massive face filling the transparent wall as her eyes focused on his body. He could see the lust in her yellow eyes as she took him in, her breath fogging the glass slightly as just a hint of rose red appeared beneath those green cheeks.

“Very nice,” she breathed.

“Uh, thanks?” Lucas said, looking down at himself, what do all of these women see here? I’m in decent shape I guess, but-

His thoughts were cut off as she leaned down, unclasping the roof of his enclosure, causing his heart to skip a beat as she reached in for him. So far the Zetans had rarely handled him, and often wore thick gloves when they did so, supposedly in case of bites. Keva’s soft, yet strong, fingers wrapped around him, cradling his body.

“Nalia says I should wear protective gear when handling you for a while,” Keva chuckled, using a single finger to pet his soft brown hair, “but I don’t think we need anything like that, do you?”

“No ma’am,” he croaked, his throat suddenly dry.

“Good,” she smiled, “now to start this relationship off, I’d like to establish exactly where our places are…”

She slowly lowered him down to the carpet, a fuzzy white synthetic fiber that felt almost like tall grass underneath his feet. Lucas looked ahead as her fingers released him, realizing he was looking straight at her slender feet, feet which slowly slid out of the truck-sized sandals and stepped onto the carpet with him, scrunching it slightly as she regarded him. The world shook slightly as she stepped closer, planting one of the enormous feet on either side of him. A soft floral aroma wafted off of them, as if she’d lotioned them recently, and it made him woozy as he felt himself rapidly growing erect from her mere presence.

“Kiss my foot,” she ordered, pointing to it with a grin.

You’ve got to be kidding me, Lucas thought, slowly lowering his gaze to the enormous set of toes, playfully wiggling at him in response to his amazement.

She snapped her fingers, startling him, “Now!” she said sternly.

He stumbled forward, eagerly planting his lips on the pale green skin of her big toe. Keva seemed to come alive at the sensation, her grin widening as she felt a thrill go through her at the raw sense of power this gave her. Even better was when he kept going, planting kiss after kiss on her foot, moving from toe to toe as he lived his wildest and until today most unlikely fantasy, worshipping the feet of a goddess.

“Very good!” Keva said, impressed. I thought this would take a lot longer…

Lucas paused, his mind a haze of lust at finally living a lifelong fantasy, conflicting with the reality of being kidnapped by a conquering alien race. He looked up at her, seeing the genuinely happy expression on her face from his attention, the first time in his life any woman had ever been that excited to be with him, and decided that he’d deal with the implications some other time.

“Your feet are beautiful Miss Keva!” he shouted eagerly. He froze, did I just say that out loud? He looked up fearfully, the few times he’d ever spoken of his attraction towards women’s feet, it hadn’t ended well, and at his reduced size this one was the size of a small skyscraper…

Keva blinked, “ Really? ” she giggled, “Maybe humans really are just meant to be here… I’ve never had a Zetan male half as happy to be at my feet like this!” His earth pride flared a moment, but then she continued, “I think you deserve a reward…”  

Her toe gently flicked forward, knocking him over onto the soft carpet. He gasped as her foot moved over his lower body, taking care not to put too much pressure on him as her toes gently gripped his erection. Her skin was soft, almost impossibly so, and as she slowly started to move the digits up and down he couldn’t help but gasp in pleasure.

“You’re mine,” she growled, reaching down to finger herself slowly, “aren’t you?”

“Oh god yes,” he moaned, arching his back and bucking his hips against her toes.

The sight of her tiny lover, so eager for her touch, was driving her wild, and she picked up the pace of both her own self pleasure, and the motion of her toes against the tiny man. Lucas inhaled the rich flowery scent of her feet as she brought him closer to the edge, and as his eyes shot open he met hers, the excited and lustful expression of the alien goddess searing into his brain as his resistance crumbled.

“Cum for me pet,” she said sweetly, laughing softly as he sprayed his seed across her toes, spasming in pleasure as she slowed her motions, finally taking her foot away and letting him pant on the carpet, exhausted.

“T-That was amazing,” he gasped, looking up at her.

Keva chuckled, tapping her wristband and causing the nanofabric dress to flow over her again. She slowly bent down to pick him up, her fingers delicately scooping under his back and lifting him up. She shifted his limp body in her palm a moment, admiring her handiwork before carrying him to the bed. She lay on it casually, slipping him between the hills of her breasts to hold him in place as she propped her head on a fuzzy white pillow emblazoned with the same sigil he’d seen on Nalia’s uniform earlier.

Lucas blushed, first a foot- well, a toejob, and now she’s got you stuck in her boobs?

“Now then,” Keva sighed, “Lucas, let’s talk about how things are going to be.” He nodded, and she continued. “You’ll sleep in your little cage here, or with me depending on my mood. If you want anything, ask for it, you’ll find I take very good care of what’s mine.”

And that’s me, he thought bitterly, yours…

“Keva,” he said slowly, “can I ask a question?”

She nodded, “of course, in public you’ll need to address me more formally, but at home I hate anything like that, what do you want to know?”

“What’s happening to earth?”

“It’s being conquered,” Keva said with a shrug, “it will take a long time, we’re not using most of our more destructive weaponry so as to maximize the harvest, rest assured the Empress isn’t seeking to starve or slaughter your people, but war is war, those who resist us will be crushed, literally.”

“Right,” Lucas said, struggling to meet her gaze. “And all of the humans… they’re going to end up like me?”

Keva felt a heavy feeling in her chest, one she hadn’t expected, “Yes,” she said slowly, “b-but it’s for the best, look at how much fun you’ve had?” He was so happy a moment ago!? She scowled, and why do I care? As much as part of her said she shouldn’t, she did, and she tried to think of a way to cheer him up. “I’m going to take very good care of you,” she promised, running a finger over his head again, “anything you want to do, we can find a way to do it! Yes, you’ll be small most of the time, but I don’t think that will limit us as much as you’d think.” She winked at him.

She’s actually trying to make me feel better, Lucas thought wildly. If you care that much you could buy me a ticket back home? He pushed the idea away, as nice as the giant green woman was being now, he didn’t want to test her patience, not yet anyway, and if nothing else it was good to know that his new Zetan owner didn’t plan on several of the worst case scenarios he’d imagined, such as gladiator fighting or being served for dinner.

“If I can ask,” he said slowly, “who are you here? Why do you have a bodyguard?”

Keva frowned, interesting question, she thought, he’s far smarter than humans are made out to be in the invasion reports…

“My family owns Farash Interstellar ,” she said proudly, “my mother is the current acting director, and I…” she licked her lips nervously, “I suppose I will be someday as well, but that’s a very long way off.”

So she’s the Ford heiress in space, Lucas thought, “That’s cool!” he said, grinning, “I actually worked as a mechanic back on earth, although our vehicles are probably nothing compared to what your people build.”

“Truly?” Keva chuckled, “If you’re mechanically minded, I’ll have to take you up to our orbital shipyard sometime, you might enjoy it.”

I’ll have to see if she’ll teach me how to operate one of their craft, he thought, filing the idea away for later. “I would,” he said. “So…” he gulped, trying to think of what to ask next. Damnit, small talk isn’t easy anywhere in the universe, is it? “What do you do for fun around here?” he asked, cursing himself for how lame the question was.

Luckily Keva’s giant face just beamed in excitement, “I’m a very visible person in this planet’s social life, so expect to accompany me out, and occasionally I might loan you to a friend for some fun, but don’t worry, it will only be people I trust.”

He blinked, “L-Loan me out?” she can’t possibly be implying what I think she is!?

“And then there’s Nalia,” Keva continued, “my bodyguard, I believe you’ve met?”

“Kind of,” Lucas said hesitantly.

“We’re often bedmates,” she said casually, “we might have you join us, or perhaps I might send you to her now and then, stars know she needs it.”

Lucas’s head was swimming, “T-this is all a lot to take in,” he stammered.

Keva chuckled, “I know it’s probably fewer women than you’re used to, but-“

“Fewer?” Lucas rasped.

Keva frowned, “Surely before you were taken off earth you had a large stable of lovers?”

“I uh,” he cleared his throat, shit, don’t blow it in front of her! “I had…”

“How many?” Keva asked sharply, suddenly gazing at him very intently.

He licked his lips, “None?” he said weakly.

Keva sat up, causing Lucas to cry out in surprise as he tumbled down into the warm depths of her cleavage. He struggled against the soft pillows as they seemed to mold around him, but a moment later Keva’s fingers gripped his ankle, pulling him out and dangling him in front of her billboard sized face as she gazed at him sternly.

“Don’t lie to me,” she growled, “how many human women have you taken to bed?”

“T-There might be some kind of translation problem,” he stammered, “this implant is new, and-“

“I think the meaning of what I’m asking is getting across,” she said, a grin slowly coming over her face, “ How many?”

“None?” he admitted sheepishly.

Keva had to fight down a squeal of excitement, “An honest to goddess virgin?” her eyes fluttered, and a tinge of pink came into her green cheeks. She saw his confused look, and with visible struggle she controlled herself, gazing at him imperiously, “I need to… digest this,” she said slowly, “I will of course deflower you.”

“Deflower me?” he repeated, stunned.

“I’ll be gentle, I promise,” she whispered, her arm drifting back to his transparent cage. She dropped him gently onto his bed, standing up with a giddy energy as he looked up at her in confusion.

“Keva?”

“I-I’ll return later,” she said, waving at him, “Just… relax, your mistress is pleased!” She quickly ran to the door, which opened automatically as she reached it, hissing shut a moment later.

Okay then, Lucas thought, taking a deep breath as he gathered his thoughts. So you’ve been abducted by a rich alien girl to be her sex slave, she likes all the same stuff you like, and to top it off she’s apparently going to “deflower” you. He chuckled, this went better than I expected.

He folded his arms behind his head, thinking, Keva might be nicer than I expected, but I’m still her slave… I need to learn what I can about this place, and then figure out a way to get out of here. He frowned as another thought struck him, where is there to go though? Earth? Join some kind of anti-alien resistance? He scowled, his plans needed more work.

“NALIA!” Keva shouted, running through the penthouse, searching for her bodyguard.

The older Zetan was in her own quarters, a virtual reality helmet on her head and a dummy plasma pistol in hand. In the simulated world she’d prepared herself a shooting range, and she was practicing her aim when Keva burst into her room, causing her to cry out in surprise and miss her shot. She scowled as she pulled the helmet off her head, glancing at the excited socialite.

“What?” she asked coldly.

“H-He’s untouched,” Keva said excitedly, “no other women, I’m going to be his first!”

Nalia’s eyes went wide, “ Really? Keva, he could be lying, trying to manipulate you, there’s no way that that male has never had a-“

“He’s telling the truth,” Keva beamed, “trust me.” She started pacing Nalia’s room, “I’ve got to plan how I want to do it, should I prepare him a fancy meal first? Or maybe take him up to the rooftop during a meteor shower? I want him to never forget this Nalia, I want him to think of me every time his male organ so much as twitches!”

“And you’re going to regrow him for that?” Nalia asked hesitantly.

“Of course,” Keva said dismissively, “although I’ll take his small one too…” she grinned, “probably on the same night! Stars Nalia!”

“Can you trust him around you at full size?” Nalia asked sternly.

“The news reports say Zetans are stronger than humans,” Keva replied dismissively, “I could just overpower him and then yell for your help!”

Nalia rubbed her temples, “Keva, the reports on the holonet are not telling the whole truth, human males aren’t as strong as a properly trained Zetan soldier, true, but they’re much stronger than our own males, I don’t think you’ll be able to pin him down as easily as you think!”

Keva thought for a moment, “Well, you could always wait outside the door, just in case, or is this your way of saying you want to watch?”

Nalia glared at her, “ No, that wasn’t what I was getting at.”

“Yes, of course, it would be more intimate with just the two of us, at least at first,” Keva nodded, “he’s probably going to be so timid, I’ll have to slowly introduce you to him.”

Nalia rolled her eyes, “There’s no talking to you when you’re like this!”

Keva licked her lips, her face flushed, “No, you’re right… I need to calm down, do this all right. ” She grinned at Nalia, suddenly looking up and down her bodyguard’s form fitting black uniform. “If only someone would help me calm down?”

Nalia couldn’t help but smirk, “Fine, come here you brat!” Keva squealed once as Nalia swatted her bottom playfully, then a second time as the other Zetan took advantage of her surprise to push her to the bed, grinning eagerly as she climbed on top of her, and then the two of them forgot about their new human pet for a while.

Breaking in a Pet by Greenanon

Lucas woke up to the sun poking in through the open doors of the balcony. For a minute he was sure he’d fallen asleep on a waterbed, but as he opened his eyes, he realized he was laying across the soft green hill of Keva’s breast, rising and falling slowly with her breathing as she slept. Her skin still carried a subtle floral scent, and sleeping she looked less like an imposing goddess and more like a normal girl, albeit one with green skin and pointed ears.

I am having the worst case of Stockholm syndrome, he thought, chuckling to himself.

He’d been in Keva’s possession for a few days now, and it seemed like he was beginning to get a grasp of what her normal routine was. She rarely got up early, preferring to sleep in, and her day seemed to revolve around light exercise, indulging in various entertainment, and leaving in the evening for what he was fairly certain were nightclubs, not that different from what he’d seen on earth.

She hasn’t brought me to those yet, he thought,

There was a knock at the door, “Keva, get up!” Nalia called, “it’s almost time for your business meeting.”

“Mmm…” Keva grumbled, turning over.

Lucas shouted in surprise as he was thrown down the side of the soft green hill of her breast, bouncing along the top once before landing on the mattress. Like an avalanche her chest pinned him against the mattress, knocking the air from his lungs as he was crushed between the two soft surfaces.

Keva noticed the squirming against her chest, and opened her eyes with a frown, “Oh,” she giggled, sitting up, “sorry Lucas!” she reached down to pick him up, “I must have fallen asleep without remembering to put you back in your cage again…”

“It’s fine,” he gasped, blinking stars out of his eyes.

“You know, the human ownership guides on the infonet claim most humans will try to escape if left unattended,” Keva mused, “they must be wrong, I’ve left you out a dozen times now, and you don’t so much as hide!”

Lucas winced, trying to escape her probably wouldn’t get me anywhere anyways, he rationalized to himself, I need to focus on long term escape plans, not just running away from her at a few inches tall… Where would I even go? I’m not exactly a survivalist type… I didn’t even go to Boy Scout camp. Who knows what kind of animals there are on this planet? How would I get food, water, shelter? He frowned, thinking further, and could I get back to Earth? Not without a spaceship. Could I hide in the penthouse? The pantry maybe? He briefly imagined the pair of Zetans searching the nooks and crannies of the penthouse for him, chuckling. Hopefully Keva would find me first, I don’t want to think of how Nalia might punish me… 

So far, his “transgressions” against his new owner had been few, he hadn’t responded to her calls fast enough, or he’d accidentally called her by her first name in front of a store clerk, both of which had ended in him on the carpet, kissing her feet to make it up to her… Punishments that had been meant to be a few minutes long and which had stretched far longer than that.

All it took to break your Earth pride was a beautiful alien who makes you kiss her feet, he thought sourly. Not for the first time some part of him wished that his “owner” could have been ugly or overtly cruel, if only to make it easier to resist her.

She lowered him down into the clear enclosure, getting up and stretching, giving him a wonderful view of her titanic form in her nearly transparent pajamas. She caught him looking, and smirked, swaying her hips from side to side teasingly as she walked towards her own bathroom to shower.

He looked down at the hardon she’d given him, and with a sigh walked towards his cage’s own prison-style shower stall.

Better go get ready for the day.

After a long shower Lucas went to the tiny clothing hangers on the far wall, where a series of outfits in his size had been provided. They were similar to Nalia’s uniform, form fitting jumpsuits with the Farash family crest on the shoulders. Unlike Nalia’s though, his were in a bright white color, and while they were nanofabric like Keva’s own wardrobe, they were controlled by Keva’s own wristband, instead of by him. He’d found she could make his outfit more revealing at will, causing it to rise up his legs, becoming shorter, contouring tighter to his body, or simply vanishing altogether if she was feeling playful.

He shot a glance across the room at Keva as she toyed with the wristband in question, changing her own nanofabric outfit from a long glittering red dress to a set of white shorts and a tight shirt. She smiled, nodding in approval.

“Now, for a few accessories,” she said with a grin, walking towards his cage.

She was wearing a pair of pristine white sandals, the center thong riding up the gap between her toes and catching his eye. She reached into the cage and gripped his body, her fingers wrapping around him and pinning his arms to his side as she brought a small collar up to his neck. There was a *click* as it went on, and he noticed a small tether attached to it. She bent down, lowering him to her sandal, and another *click* rang out as she leashed him to it.

“Lovely!” She placed him on the ground, and after fiddling with her wristband for a moment, he was jerked closer to the sandal as the tether shortened. “Now give it a kiss,” she giggled. Lucas fell to his knees, planting a kiss on the side of her soft foot, looking up at her and basking in the smug satisfaction on her face. “What a good pet,” she cooed, “now you’re probably not going to be able to keep up with me on that little leash, so climb up on my sandal while I walk.” She eased her foot out of the sandal slightly, giving Lucas a chance to scurry up onto it. A moment later her foot slid over him, causing him to shiver as the soft skin pressed against him through the sheer nanofabric outfit she’d put him in. The world lurched as she took her first step, and he wheezed as her foot pressed down on him. The soft and foamy insole of the sandal provided some cushion, and her soles were almost pillowy, but he still felt the full weight of the Zetan girl’s body every time her sandals met the floor.

She made her way through to her penthouse’s entryway, taking a seat on her soft and giving Lucas a chance to breathe after being pummeled by her footsteps. He glanced up, seeing Nalia was already up, and had pushed a plate of food in front of Keva.

“Ugh, greens and grilled meat again?” she grumbled.

“Do you remember what your mother told you?” Nalia chuckled. “If you want me to make you breakfast, you’re going to eat what I eat.

“Nalia is a bodyguard, not a butler,” Keva sighed. She tore a piece of the meat off, lowering it down to her foot, “There you go Lucas,” she said.

“Uh, thanks?” He crawled out from underneath her toes, looking up at her skeptically, “Do you want me to just-“

“Eat it off my foot, yes!” Keva giggled.

“You shouldn’t feed a human Zetan food,” Nalia said sternly, “it could react poorly with his biology! Go get the food pellets that the saleswoman gave us.”

Lucas was debating whether it was worth his dignity to eat the chunk of meat off Keva’s foot, and the mention of the pellets settled the question. He grabbed at the meat, quickly taking a bite. He groaned almost orgasmically at the rich taste, and while he didn’t recognize the taste of the animal or the seasonings it was the best thing he’d eaten since being shrunk.

The two Zetans looked down, and Nalia chuckled, “Well someone likes my cooking at least… I suppose a few meals of prairiebeast won’t hurt him.”

“I’m going to ask mother about letting me hire some real servants… she has an entire staff with her on Zeta Prime!” Keva pouted.

“Your mother also works Keva,” Nalia said with a smirk.

“I work!” Keva protested.

“Yes, the half hour or so you spend with Tera is truly a back breaking effort,” Nalia drawled.

The wristbands that both of the Zetans wore beeped, and Keva groaned, “Speak of your foe and she will appear,” she muttered.

The door to the penthouse opened, and another Zetan woman entered. Unlike Keva and Nalia, she wasn’t wearing nanofabric, but a well-cut white outfit of normal cloth that looked almost like a woman’s business suit. She had a nervous smile on her face as she entered, and short straight dark black hair that bobbed as she moved.

“Good morning miss Keva,” she said, waving.

“Lucas, this is Tera Saseni,” Keva said, her voice flat, “she helps me manage Farash Interstellar.”

Tera frowned, “Lucas? Who is-“

“My new human,” Keva said with a smirk, pointing down at her feet. Lucas looked up at the latest alien giantess, who knelt down, looking at him in awe.

“Whoa, this is the first one I’ve seen in real life!” Tera gasped. “How much did he cost!?”

Lucas frowned, that’s a good question…

“I don’t know,” Keva shrugged, “a lot probably.”

“About seven hundred and fifty thousand credits,” Nalia cut in.

From the small squeak of surprise that Tera gave at the news, Lucas guessed that was a lot.

I might be an alien’s sex slave, he thought wryly, but at least I’m an expensive one…

“Hi Lucas!” Tera giggled, waving down to him, “humans are perfect at this size… I’ve seen some people on the infonet resizing theirs even smaller, but I think a few inches is just right.”

“That much we can agree on,” Keva chuckled.

Tera chewed her lip a moment, “So uh, if you ever need someone to watch him while you go out-“

“I don’t think that’s a good idea,” Keva said quickly. She slid her foot out of the sandal slightly, grabbing Lucas with her toes and forcing him back onto the insole as the massive digits playfully squeezed him. “It’s very important for a human to spend time with his owner and get used to her before anyone else gets close…” She tossed her hair over her shoulder and smirked, “I know it must be hard for people who can’t afford their own, but you’ll just have to wait until more get captured!” The toes squeezed him again, and Lucas grunted as her foot massaged him against the sandal’s sole.

Tera looked jealously down at him, then sighed, “Let’s get started with today’s briefing then.” She handed Keva a datapad, and she looked at it with a bored expression as Tera began to discuss the company’s fortunes. Lucas didn’t follow most of it, while he’d been a mechanic on Earth the spacecraft parts, they described sounded quite literally alien, and he was certain that the translation implant failed for a least a few of the words. He’d been zoning out, enjoying the comfort of Keva’s warm feet, when one conversation caught his attention.

“And with Alrec’s continued environmental issues, there won’t be any substantial competition from the factories there for at least the next five years,” Tera continued. “Most of the population intends to relocate to Earth once it’s cleared for settlement anyways, the Empress has promised all of the victims of the disaster the first claim rights, along with veterans of the subjugation of course.”

So, one of their planets had some kind of disaster? Lucas thought, they don’t just want humans then, they want the planet for refugees or something…

Unfortunately, the trio of Zetans never brought it up again, and, after another half hour of company updates, Tera concluded her stay, getting up to leave. Keva looked bored to tears, but managed a polite smile and a farewell as the other woman left, a façade that collapsed the moment the penthouse door hissed shut.

“Finally,” Keva breathed, “I thought she’d never leave!”

“So, what is our agenda for the rest of the day?” Nalia asked politely.

“Relaxation,” Keva drawled, “I need to teach Lucas a few things.” His world lurched as she got up, and he wondered exactly what she had in mind. “Nalia, do we still have that bottle of massage oil?”

Keva lounged peacefully beneath the tropical sun as Lucas grunted with exertion, using as much force as he could to try to rub a foot that stood twice as tall as he did. The slick oil had coated his body as he’d made the effort, and every now and then Keva would teasingly dip her foot down, tapping the top of his head with her big toe and ruffling his hair playfully.

It was demeaning and humiliating, and Lucas was rock hard the entire time. For her part Keva seemed incredibly smug at his position, and she sipped from a glass of something dark as she lay on her patio chair, watching his struggles.

“That feels nice,” she drawled, “there is nothing better than having a pretty male at your feet…” She glanced up at the floating holographic screen, which was displaying a grinning team of Zetan soldiers displaying a row of shrunken human soldiers as trophies.

Lucas looked at it, fighting to keep his face calm as Keva obliviously sipped her drink, not even paying attention to the broadcast. Nalia was nearby, occupying herself with a sphere-shaped mechanical device of some kind, about the size of a basketball. She scowled as it glowed red.

“Lucas, does Earth have any interesting drinks?” Keva asked suddenly, “serving a few earth beverages at a party might really get people talking.”

He blinked in surprise, she can’t seriously be asking that when her people are conquering the planet, can she? He thought for a moment, “I didn’t really go to bars or drink very much,” he said slowly.

“That’s too bad,” Keva sighed, setting her drink on the small table next to her chair. She shivered and grinned as his shoulder leaned into a particularly tender bit of muscle, “You’re getting better at these massages,” she said with a grin, “I’m going to give you a chance to earn a little reward…”

What kind of reward? He found himself wondering eagerly.

“Nalia, come over here and give that thing a rest,” Keva called.

“If I don’t get the security drone working who is going to watch the house while we’re away?” Nalia replied.

“Just let Lucas give you a nice foot rub!” Keva pouted, “you’ll feel better and then you can go back to it!”

Nalia sighed, carrying the drone over to the patio chair as Keva stood up. Nalia’s shadow fell over him as the gigantic Zetan looked down at him almost suspiciously, then slowly she reached down, tapping a button on the side of her boots and causing them to seemingly melt off of her feet as the nanofabric receded. Lucas felt the tremor as she plopped herself onto the chair, scowling as she continued to toy with the open hatch of the spherical security drone, her massive feet on either side of him.

“Well?” she asked, startling him.

“Oh, sorry!” he began his work, slowly pressing his hands into her soles while Keva watched with a smirk.

“I’m going to go refill my drink,” Keva said, “you two behave while I’m gone!”

Keva went inside the penthouse, leaving them alone on the balcony. Lucas kept working against the wall of her sole, and he felt a tinge of satisfaction as Nalia sighed, seeming to relax somewhat.

“While many humans are eagerly volunteering for resizing, rebellious humans attempted to free some of their friends at the new ground base in former human tribal capital of Washingtoon,” the news hologram began again, mispronouncing the human name, “but a few blasts of the wide angle shrink ray later and they soon found themselves-“

“End news broadcast,” Nalia said without looking up. Lucas looked to her curiously, “There’s no need to upset you with that kind of news,” she said dismissively.

“Thanks,” he said slowly.

“Keva should know better than to leave such things on around you,” Nalia muttered. “I’ll speak to her.”

“I would kind of like to know what’s happening on Earth,” he said nervously, “if it’s possible…”

Nalia frowned, looking up from her security drone and to the tiny human at her feet, “I’ve been watching you,” she said finally. “By all accounts you are more docile and friendly with both myself and Keva than most humans are following re-sizing, but you’ve been very eager to watch what we do, and you seemed very keen to listen in when Keva and Tera discussed earth earlier today…” She smirked knowingly, “tell me pet, do humans belong under Zetan rule? Isn’t it only right that humans should be resized for our enjoyment?”

Lucas nodded eagerly, “Y-Yes, of course, I love my new mistress-“

Nalia fought down a laugh, “the news media lies Lucas, when they say humans are too dumb to survive on their own, they are lying, when they say that humans are lining up to be shrunk out of gratitude, they are lying, and I think you are lying right now when you say you believe those things. You’re that sort of bratty male that wants to be tamed, true, but you’re not the eager pet you’re pretending to be. If humans were really so submissive and dumb, how would you have even managed civilization in the first place? Primitive though it is.”

Lucas gulped, looking at her giant foot and remembering her threat from when he’d first arrived, “So… what now?”

Nalia smiled and shrugged, “I suppose we wait and see. For now… I do believe you were told to rub my feet, yes?” Lucas nodded, still in shock as he leaned forward and began rubbing her soles again. “Keva is right,” she purred, “that is good… truly a male’s place in the world is at a woman’s feet...”

Where Keva’s soles were always almost pillowy soft, Nalia’s were coarser, and the floral smell that always clung to Keva’s was absent. While Nalia’s feet didn’t quite smell bad , there was a lingering bit of odor from her boot.

Keva returned a moment later, a pair of drinks in hand, and with a giggle she handed one to Nalia, “I’m glad to see you two are getting along well! Lucas, give her a little kiss!”

Nalia gave an uncharacteristic giggle as Lucas leaned in, planting his lips on her sole, “Thank you Lucas, very good work!” She got up, letting Keva have the seat back, and Lucas once again found himself between his “owner’s” feet as the bodyguard carried her broken security drone away.

What now? He repeated to himself, still not sure what his long-term plans were.

“Lucas, seeing you kiss Nalia’s feet made me jealous,” Keva pouted, “give mine a peck too!”

I guess we’ll see, he thought, falling to his knees to worship Keva’s feet eagerly.

“I want to do it tonight,” Keva said in a breathy voice.

“The law on humans in domestic settings says they’re only to be full sized in an emergency situation, or for medical treatment,” Nalia said with a smug smirk.

The pair of them were in Nalia’s room again, with Nalia herself continuing her work on the drone at her desk, scowling as it flashed red again. Keva was sprawled across the bed, staring at the ceiling.

“I don’t care,” Keva said, sitting up, “he’s my human, and I need to be his first Nalia! I can’t exactly take him out until he’s been deflowered!”

“Worried some other Zetan might slip away with him before you get the chance?” Nalia teased.

“Yes!” Keva growled.

Nalia smirked as the drone finally flashed green, hovering off her desk slightly, “Fine,” Nalia chuckled, “it’s not like I could stop you anyways, and Lucas seems…” She frowned, tame wasn’t really the right word.

Keva stood up, shivering with excitement, “I’ll see you tomorrow morning Nalia,” she said with a sultry grin, “I’m going to go break in my male!”

Nalia smiled and rolled her eyes as the door hissed shut behind Keva.

Lucas was in his cage, grunting as he did pushups, that’s what you do in prison, right? He thought, grimacing as his muscles ached, you get in shape… This is kind of like prison…

The truth was he simply couldn’t handle any more Zetan media, while the network in Keva’s home had better selections than the transport barge had, he still struggled to find any he liked.

They invented faster than light travel, but they don’t have method acting, he thought sourly.

He looked up as Keva entered the room, and all thoughts of other Zetans fled his mind as he took in the flowing silver gown she wore, drifting elegantly and artificially behind her like a light breeze was blowing and pressing the front of the fabric against her chest.

“Lucas,” she said with a grin, “I think it’s time…”

“T-Time?” he stammered, walking to the glass wall of his cage. His heart skipped a beat, time to… take me, like she said?

She smiled, reaching in and slowly drawing him out, “Time for you to have your first woman,” she said, holding him gently in her grip as she set his tiny body on the edge of her bed. He watched the towering goddess of a woman walk to her dresser, opening the top drawer and drawing out a small remote device.

“My shrink ray,” she giggled, waving it back and forth in front of him teasingly. She saw his suddenly interested look and smirked, “coded to my DNA, of course… in anyone else’s hands it’s just so much metal and plastic.”

Damn, he thought, I guess she wouldn’t leave it in the room with me if it was that easy…

“I’m going to resize you,” she said softly, “for tonight…”

She clicked the button, and Lucas gasped as he was suddenly sitting on the bed at his old size. It was jarring, and he gripped the bedspread for a moment, breathing out as he looked around at a bedroom that had been, up until that moment, a vast open expanse.

“Stand up,” she ordered, grinning as she took him in. He did so, and she walked up to him, looking down slightly.

“Y-You’re still taller than me,” he said, smiling weakly.

“Only by a little,” she chuckled, running her finger down his chest. He shivered as he felt the digit through the thin nanofabric, and a moment later he tensed as her hand reached around him, squeezing his bottom roughly as she pulled him close. He leaned in instinctively to kiss her, and they embraced, finally causing Keva to gasp, her face a broad grin as she separated from him. “Kneel,” she whispered.

He blinked, “Huh?”

“Kneel!” she repeated, placing her hands on his shoulders and pressing him down roughly. He stumbled down, and she giggled, enjoying his shocked expression. “You’re bigger now,” she said in a husky voice, “but don’t forget your place!” She stepped away, putting her sandaled foot forward expectantly.

Lucas lowered himself down, placing his mouth on her toes for a kiss that made her giggle from the ticklish sensation. He watched, spellbound, as she slipped her foot out of the sandal, lifting it up and slowly moving it towards his mouth. He opened it to ask what she wanted, but she just giggled, taking the opportunity to force it in. He let his tongue roll over her toes as he sucked on them, groaning as his erection strained through the nanofabric outfit she’d given him.

She pulled her foot free, stepping down onto the carpet as she withdrew her other from the sandal, walking barefoot as she circled him, running her hands through his hair with an eager smirk.

“You’re quite the specimen,” she muttered, her face flush as her arousal built. “Now let’s see what you look like at full size…” She tapped her wristband, and his clothing shimmered away, vanishing up into the collar, which fell off him with a small *click* and tumbled to the floor. “Rise,” she ordered, and he did so, straightening up before her as her eyes drifted down to his erection.

He cleared his throat, “W-What do you think?” he asked, smiling nervously.

“Hmm…” She stepped forward, closing the gap between them and gripping his manhood, sliding her soft hands up and down it’s length several times in a slow and sensuous motion that made him shiver. “It will do,” she said with a wink.

“Ah!” Lucas cried out in surprise as she roughly pushed him backwards onto the bed, surprising him with her strength.

I figured they’d probably be stronger than Earth women, but damn! Lucas gulped as he edged backwards slightly, and his eyes went wide again as Keva casually tapped the button on her wristband a second time, causing her own clothing to shimmer and slowly vanish. She’s beautiful, he thought. His eyes were naturally drawn to her chest, and although he’d seen her breasts before, he found himself staring at them for an uncomfortably long time, unable to look away.

Keva realized where he was looking, and fought a squeal of glee, he can’t seriously be that enraptured by my tits, can he!? That only happens to males in pornography! She shifted to the right, her heart picking up as she realized his eyes were following them. You’ve kept it together so far Kera, she told herself, do not melt at how cute and pathetic he is now!

She crawled on the bed, finally tearing his gaze away from her breasts as they made eye contact. With a smile she brought her boobs up to his erect member, wrapping them around it and slowly sliding them up in a slow moving titjob that left Lucas groaning with pleasure.

“I noticed you staring,” she taunted, “are my breasts really that great?”

“Y-Yes!” he stammered, his head arching back.

“Tell me!” she snapped, her heart racing.

“They’re the best I’ve ever seen!” he gasped, “perfect, I think about them before I fall asleep every night!”

Keva shivered, feeling herself grow wet as she giggled madly, he must be trying to stroke my ego, he knows how to talk to a girl but- her thought was interrupted as Lucas grunted, then cried out, cumming across her tits, bucking his hips up into them as she looked on in a mix of arousal and wonder.

He gulped, red faced, “I-I’m sorry, I couldn’t hold on any longer!”

“Don’t apologize,” she laughed, “ every girl fantasizes about making a male lose himself with just her tits…” She blinked a few times, “I wasn’t quite sure it really happened outside of uh…” don’t bring up pornography, they probably don’t even have it on earth! “Never mind,” she said quickly, “how long will you need to recover?”

Lucas chewed his lip, already feeling himself growing hard again, “Not long…”

She glanced down, an eager look coming over her face as she saw he was already rising again, “Let me see if I can’t speed it along,” she growled. Her head bent down, and Lucas’s eyes nearly rolled back in his head as her mouth slid over his rapidly hardening cock.

“Oh god…” he grunted.

Keva’s skilled tongue easily brought him to full mast again in under a minute, and there was a small *pop* as she pulled her lips back over his manhood, grinning down at her handwork as it glistened from her wet saliva.

“Now for the main event,” she said gleefully, “Don’t worry, I’ll be gentle with you…”

“O-Okay,” Lucas stammered.

She climbed over him, positioning herself above his now rock-hard member, and, making eye contact with him again, slid herself down onto it with a smile. Lucas jolted as he felt himself enter her, and his heart quickened as the up and down motion of her thrusts began. Despite her promises to be gentle he soon found himself grunting as she clapped against him.

“That’s it,” she growled, “give yourself to me!”

He could only gasp in response, and soon her pace was increasing as she lost herself, sweat starting to appear on her forehead as she pounded him down into the mattress, impaling herself on his cock again and again with an intensity he’d never anticipated.

“You like that, don’t you?” She laughed, “answer me!”

“Y-Yes,” he managed, fighting as hard as he could to keep himself from finishing too early.

Her thighs squeezed tighter as she began to shudder, “That’s what you earth boys need,” she growled, “A real woman… A real woman to-“ she went tense, her eyes squeezing shut as she came. It was too much for Lucas, and he joined her, his hips bucking upwards as their mixed cries of pleasure filled the room.

From her own bedroom Nalia looked up from her disassembled plasma pistol, her heart skipping a beat at the scream… but then she chuckled as she heard Lucas’s mixed with it. The sound of Keva’s orgasm was making her wet too, and a part of her considered storming into the bedroom and joining the pair, but with a sigh she decided against it, simply letting her hand drift down the front of her pants instead.

Sounds like your human is nice and broken in, she chuckled. Maybe now he won’t be constantly looking for an escape… She bit her lip as her finger slid over her own womanhood, I wonder how he’d take me? She giggled under her breath, imagining the handsome earth boy at one of her feet, and Keva herself at the other. It wouldn’t be the first time they’d shared a male…

“So, on Earth, the males don’t kiss your feet as foreplay?” Keva asked skeptically as they lay tangled in the bed’s sheets together.

“Not usually,” Lucas chuckled, staring at the ceiling. “I’ve always been kind of a weirdo for liking that.”

“But it’s such an easy way to show dominance and take control of what’s happening,” Keva giggled, running her finger up his bare chest again. “You see a male you like; you imagine him prostrated before you… But I suppose earth women probably have their own ways of taking command…” She leaned up, regarding him a moment, “so you were some sort of social outcast, because of your desires?”

“Uh, not exactly,” Lucas said uncomfortably, “I’ve just always had a thing for feet, and for more… dominant women, I guess, and it was hard to find someone else like that back home.”

“That does explain why you’ve acclimated to life with me so quickly,” she mused. She snuggled close to him, “don’t worry about that kind of thing any more, you’re mine now, I’ll take excellent care of you, and you’ll kiss my feet every day like a good boy should.”

“Thanks,” he said, oddly touched. “Are you going to use the shrink-thingy to make me small again now?”

“Hmm?” Keva yawned, glancing around the room and spotting her shrink ray, discarded on the floor. “Ugh, I’m not getting up… Do you promise not to escape tonight?”

He raised an eyebrow, “Sure,” he said, laying his head back against the pillow. With how tired I am after a night with her, I wouldn’t have made it far anyway…

“Good morning,” Nalia’s smug voice came, causing the two lovers to groan as they blinked sleep out of their eyes.

“Ah!” Lucas gulped, pulling the sheets up over them as Nalia stood at the end of the bed, arms crossed and a smirk on her face.

“Mmm?” Keva blinked sleep out of her eyes, “Nalia, it’s early…”

“It’s not, you two were just up late,” Nalia chuckled, “and by the way, do you realize how unsafe it is to not shrink your human back when you’re done playing with him?” She raised her own shrink ray to Lucas, and one quick flash and tingling sensation later and Keva was looming over him as an enormous goddess once again.

“Lucas wouldn’t run away,” Keva scowled, scooping him up and pressing him to her impressive chest.

“I didn’t think he would,” Nalia admitted, looking down at the once again tiny human with a frown, “I am surprised you didn’t even try to look around during your time at full size.” She showed the pair her datapad, showing fast forwarded footage of the pair of them asleep in the bed.

“Y-You were filming us!?” Lucas yelped.

“I thought you said you didn’t want to watch?” Keva asked playfully.

Nalia rolled her eyes, “I didn’t when you were together obviously, but yes, I have every centimeter of this penthouse under surveillance.” She smirked at Lucas’s embarrassed reaction, “Just something to consider. Now go clean yourselves up, Tera will be here with the daily briefing soon.”

“Ugh… mother’s errand girl is always ruining my fun,” Keva grumbled.

Lucas frowned, “It kind of sounds like she does a lot of the work for your mom’s company…”

Keva rolled her eyes, “Oh what do you know, you’re just a-“ she stopped herself, looking down at the human in her hand, who was staring up at her. “I’m more of a bigger picture kind of person,” Keva corrected quickly, “ideas, the future, that kind of thing… I just have Tera help with the day-to-day drudgery!”

“Of course,” Lucas said with a nod. Sounds like a bit of a sore spot…

A half hour later Lucas found himself cleaned and once again leashed to Keva, though this time his tether was affixed to a silver toe ring that bobbed up and down as she playfully scrunched her toes, yanking slightly on his neck as they waited for Tera to arrive, Keva on the couch as the wealthy Zetan, and him on the floor as her human pet.

“I had fun last night,” Keva said suddenly, smiling down at him. “You made me very happy… When we have time, could you tell me a little more about Earth? I’m curious to know who you were before you were mine.”

“Sure,” he said, smiling up at her.

Off Leash by Greenanon

This is the longest time I’ve spent at a beach since… Lucas frowned, listening to the waves crash against the sandy shore, ever, he thought, adjusting his position. In a way there was some bizarre irony to it, the entire planet of Dilena reminded him of Hawaii, or what he thought Hawaii was like anyway. A strange thought occurred to him; I’ve spent more time on beaches as a pet than I ever could have afforded to as a free man… He flopped back onto the soft surface of Keva’s belly, not sure whether to laugh or cry at the fact.

“Mmm… that tickles,” Keva grumbled, blinking as she sat up. Beneath him the surface of her belly scrunched up, rocking his world as he looked up at the, to him, gigantic alien. He was naked, and she was topless, wearing only a small silver bikini bottom as she sunbathed on the beach. “Oh dear,” she muttered, looking down at his tiny body with a giggle, “did I remember to put protective ultraviolet oil on you?”

“No,” Lucas said with a frown, “what’s that, is it like sunscreen?”

“A screen for the sun, yes,” she sighed, looking at her skin, which was just a slightly darker shade of green than when she’d started the day. “I need to reapply some as well…” She reached down for him, wrapping her fingers around his tiny body and lifting him up to her breasts. He slid between them, bracing his legs against the massive green hills to keep from falling further as Keva reached for a bottle of a clear, liquid. She positioned it over him, and he cried out in surprise as a waterfall of the oily stuff rained down on him, causing him to lose his grip on the titanic tits on either side as his senses were overwhelmed by a smell that was halfway between coconut and strawberry.

“K-Keva!” he shouted as he slid down her body, but she caught him with a giggle, ending his fall and lifting him up to her face. With her free hand she slowly rubbed the oil into her own skin, giving it a slightly shiny look as she watched him wipe the gunk out of his eyes.

“Hold still!” she said playfully, slowly sliding her hand across his body. He gasped as the tingling oil was spread over his naked form, the soft, yet strong grip of Keva’s hands working it into every nook and crevice. It didn’t take long before he was hard, and the green giantess seemed to relish sliding her thumb over his crotch, watching him fight a moan every time as he lay helpless in her grip.

“Oh wow,” he breathed, unable to fight it any longer as his owner deliberately pinched his erection, stroking it once and biting her lip as he shuddered in pleasure.

“I’m just applying protective oil!” she said sweetly.

“Y-You’re going to make me-“

“I wouldn’t want you getting a sunburn here,” she taunted, sliding her fingers along his length again, beginning a slow pumping motion that had nothing to do with applying UV oil. He thrashed her grip, pushing against the fingers that grasped him in a feeble way that just made Keva laugh with delight as he failed to escape the onslaught of her slippery fingers. Finally, he bucked his hips, spraying his seed into her hands and moaning with pleasure as his seed mixed with the clear, fruity oil, disappearing as Keva rubbed the rest of it into his skin. He collapsed into her hand, laying limp for a moment as she leaned back in her chair, admiring his glistening form. Finally, she was done admiring her work, and she lay him on her now glistening and oiled bellybutton once again.

The two sat together in silence, watching the waves roll onto the sand, and while the trees that swayed along the beach weren’t palm trees, they had a similarly long and leafy look to them, albeit with a strange bright blue fruit growing where the coconuts should have been.

In the distance Nalia skimmed skillfully across the waves, her light hover boots allowing her to bank off the roiling surface of the water like a figure skater, conquering the swells in a skillful display of athleticism. She spun as she used one rising wave like a ramp, coming down with a splash that almost sent her below the surface of the waves before she picked up speed again.

“She’s very good at that,” Keva giggled, “light hover boots like those will shut off if the anti-grav units get wet, so she’s got to keep moving.”

“I get it,” Lucas said, “it’s like surfing, or skateboarding, all about balance and momentum.”

“Those words don’t translate,” Keva said with a frown, “I’m guessing they’re athletic endeavors on your world?”

“Yeah,” he said, frowning as he searched for the words, “it was like… balancing on a wooden board as you rode on the waves.”

“Ah, that does sound amusing,” Keva chuckled. She glanced around, seeing the empty beach on either side of them. The pair had taken a small hovercraft out to this secluded island, far from the densely crowded one where Keva’s apartment complex stood. “Would you like to go swimming?” she offered.

“At this size that sounds kind of dangerous,” Lucas said with a wry smile.

Keva smirked, reaching into her small bag and withdrawing the small remote shaped shrink-ray, “I could be convinced to resize you,” she said with a giggle, “at least big enough to let you enjoy some time in the water.” She dangled it above him smugly, “come on, prove to me that you want it!”

He looked up at the remote, then down the chair to her feet. He practically fell over himself, stumbling over her bikini and making his way down to the top of her bare feet, placing a kiss on the top, then another, worshipping them eagerly, finally letting his tongue lap at the bare green skin as Keva laughed uproariously.

“Good pet!” she sighed finally, “you always know how to make a girl feel like a goddess.” She pointed the shrink ray down at him lazily, firing a quick burst from it and sending him up to around four feet tall. He looked at her expectantly, and she just chuckled, sitting up and looming over him like an amazon as she playfully patted his head. “One more for good measure!”

He grinned, leaning down and kissing her foot one final time, cradling it in his hands and causing her to giggle as the slightly fruity taste of her suntan lotion lingered on his lips. With that the pair ran towards the water together, splashing into the surf.

“Why is Lucas big? ” Nalia snapped, coming to a halt, splashing into the water next to them as her hover boots deactivated.

“He’s not that big,” Keva giggled, leaning over and placing her elbows on his head playfully, “and besides, we’re the only ones at this beach? Why can’t my human go for a swim!”

“Yeah Nalia,” he said, enjoying the way Keva’s bodyguard scowled.

“When we get home you can swim around in the sink,” Nalia snapped, “Now let’s go back to shore and re-size him right- AH!” she was cut off as Keva and Lucas began splashing her, laughing as she fell back into the water. A moment later she surfaced, bobbing slightly in the surf and splashing Keva back as hard as she could, sending both she and Lucas back, laughing as the saltwater stung their eyes. The water fight continued on for a few minutes, until they were all panting, fighting laughter.

“Fine,” Nalia said with a chuckle, “I guess if there’s nobody around there’s no harm…”

Lucas’s once again tiny body was sprawled across Keva’s thigh as she lounged in the back of the luxury hovercraft, zipping across the waves while Nalia piloted it. The saltwater had dried to their skins, covering them all in the scent of the ocean and the fruity tanning oil. The setting sun of the tropical planet had bathed them all in a pink and orange hue as the twinkling tower of the apartment complex appeared on the horizon, and the colorful light reflected off the dark visor that covered Nalia’s eyes while she piloted the craft.

“That was fun,” Keva sighed happily, “are the beaches on Earth nice, Lucas?”

“Maybe,” he said in a tired voice, “I only went once.”

“I can’t say I spent much time around oceans either, until I came to Dilena at least,” Nalia said with a small smile. “It’s a beautiful planet.” She tapped the side of her visor, causing the heads-up display within to bring up a list of nightclubs, their current capacities, and drink specials for the evening. “Shall I reserve you a table at the Empress’s Favor?” she asked, “or perhaps something less high-brow? The Blushing Male perhaps?”

Keva sat upright, nearly causing Lucas to tumble off her thigh, “T-The Blushing Male? Haha, I would only ever go there as a joke!” Keva said, looking down at Lucas. He raised an eyebrow, and she cleared her throat, “besides, we need to turn in early.”

“That’s certainly unlike you,” Nalia said.

“I’m going to go inspect our factory tomorrow,” Keva said with a wave, “Lucas will accompany me, as a symbol to the workforce of our family’s wealth and esteem, who knows? Perhaps the workers will enjoy the sight of one of our human conquests, and Lucas will have a more proper appreciation for me once he sees the vast factories I own.”

“That your mother owns,” Nalia corrected.

“Me, Mother, it’s the same thing!” Keva snapped, “tell Tera to meet us there early!”

“One hour after sunrise,” Nalia said with a nod.

Keva started, “Er… maybe two hours after sunrise?” she said weakly. “I wouldn’t want Lucas to miss too much sleep, humans aren’t as robust as us Zetans after all.”

“Nope,” he said with a yawn, “We sure aren’t.”

Nalia smirked at the comment, but said nothing, slowly bringing the hovercraft up onto the beach of the larger island, bathing them in the lights of the towering buildings as the last of the sun’s rays disappeared.

To her credit, Keva was up before Lucas for a change, and instead of her usual light colored and skin-tight outfits, today she was wearing something that looked almost intimidating. It was still a dress, to be sure, but a black one, flowing like smoke at the bottom, some effect of the alien nanofabric on doubt, and with silver trim along a deep cleavage. With it she wore a pair of open toed heeled shoes that *clacked* ominously against the floor as she moved about her room, grabbing her datapad and fixing her hair back in an uncharacteristic tight bun.

He glanced at the tiny jumpsuits in his own enclosure, and with a shrug he grabbed one, feeling the nanofabric mold onto his body, his shoulders lighting up with the Farash family insignia and reminding everyone who he belonged to.

“Ah, good, you’re dressed!” she said eagerly, reaching in and drawing him out. She held up a small silver necklace, complete with a pair of shackles. She brought his tiny body over to them, and they *clicked* into place, leaving him dangling before her grinning face as if he were the world’s most prized amulet.

“I’m going as your jewelry?” he asked quizzically.

“You are going as a properly re-sized war trophy from a primitive people our technological might has subjugated,” Keva growled, slowly placing him on. “And quite the appealing trophy too, I want everyone there to see you, to remember what I have and that I am my mother’s voice on this planet!”

He gulped, not sure how he felt about the harsh tone she took at the end, “Y-Yes Mistress Keva!”

The Zetan’s face softened, giggling as she adjusted his body to let it hang between the valley of her cleavage, “Good boy,” she cooed, “that’s exactly what I need today!” She giggled, leaning forwards slightly and letting the soft globes surround him, smothering him briefly as he hung suspended from the silver chain of the necklace. He gasped, his air returning as she moved to walk out the door, and Nalia was already waiting for them, appropriately dressed in her own black uniform and looking professional as ever with her plasma pistol on her hip.

“Ready?” Nalia asked.

Keva took a deep breath, “yes, let’s do it.”

The massive factory complex dominated the horizon, easily as tall and wide as a sports complex, but stretching at least five miles by his account, covering the entire sandbar it was built on. Nalia tapped her visor, nodding as docking instructors were sent to the private hovercraft, and overhead cargo craft, not unlike the one that had brought him to Dilena, circled lazily, waiting for their clearance to land in one of the factory’s massive loading bays.

“Incredible,” Lucas whispered.

“Indeed,” Keva chuckled, “this particular facility manufactures high quality spacecraft parts, as well as the personal shuttles for the members of the Empress’s family. They need to be made to the most specific specifications, luxury, defense, evasion… only Farash Interstellar can make a light craft of that quality, and everyone who’s anyone in the galaxy owns at least one of our ships for space travel!”

“Only anyone who’s anyone could afford to,” Nalia mused, “even the least expensive model more than three times what a standard personal ship costs..”

“If you want one just say something Nalia,” Keva sighed, “a woman like me can make that happen!”

Nalia’s mouth twitched, but she held the comment in, “We’re getting ready to dock,” she said instead.

Tera was ready to meet them, the bookish Zetan already nervously drumming her fingers along her datapad as Keva stalked her way up the silver ramp into the factory.

“K-Keva, so good of you to join us at the production site!” the Zetan said, “R-Right this way!” She blushed as she saw Lucas dangling between Keva’s breasts, and she gave a quick giggle and a wink before clearing her throat, leading them further into the facility.

No wonder they’re beating Earth, Lucas thought, a pit forming in his stomach as they gazed out at rows upon rows of automated robotic arms, assembling some sleek looking machine part he didn’t recognize. Every now and then a Zetan in a factory uniform would walk along it, tapping something on a holographic data display.

“T-This is the new magnetic assembly for the shield spheres,” Tera explained, coming to another large open area. They watched as a series of chromed pieces that looked almost like orange peels lifted into the air of their own accord, meeting in the center of a football field sized room. There was a flash, and then a glowing sphere floated in the center, slowly levitating its way down the line and into the next room before the succeeding series of parts floated in to begin the process anew.

“Ah yes,” Keva said, quickly cutting Tera off, “They’re hyper compressed energy projection units, capable of stopping a plasma cannon blast, all while being able to fit in the engine compartment of a hovercraft like the one we came in on!”

“And kinetic weapons, such as the ones a primitive human would use, would be completely less than useless,” an imperious voice called. They turned to see a woman in a pristine white coat approaching, a pair of reflective goggles on her face that whirred as they zoomed in on them all. This particular Zetan was older than the others present, and taller, standing at nearly seven feet as she regarded them. “Of course it is completely harmless to living cells,” the tall Zetan continued, smirking slightly, “quite the achievement, if I do say so myself.”

“Oh yes, this is our lead biologist and environmental scientist,” Keva frowned, “El…” she trailed off, looking to Tera for help.

“Elora Mitani!” Tera said quickly, “s-she’s in charge of making sure that all of our processes are safe for the environment, and for the occupants of our ships!”

“Yes,” Keva said with a fake smile, “that’s right!” She chuckled, “I do apologize, I don’t get down to the labs much, but having someone like her around her keeps Dilena looking beautiful, instead of a disaster like Alrec!”

“It’s quite all right,” Elora growled, hiding obvious offense, “although I do wonder why you are bothering to explain such things to the human? His mind can’t comprehend it, if I were to tell you about the pollutant levels in their atmosphere…” She growled, annoyed, “never mind.”

“If it amuses me to show off our industry to my pet, then we will do so!” Keva said with a smirk. “Now, let’s tour the plasma cannon assembly.”

“The plasma cannon assembly was moved to a different site,” Tera said nervously.

Keva blinked, “W-What!?” She growled angrily, “Get all of the production managers in here now! ” she snapped.

Tera gulped, “Miss Farash, they’re all very busy, and the move was actually covered in one of our briefings-“

“NOW!” Keva said, barely keeping her voice level.

Tera squeaked, tapping a series of messages out to the Zetans in question on her datapad. Within minutes Zetans in blue uniforms were streaming in, crowding the observation room until nearly a dozen of them were in the small space, looking on at Keva nervously.

“Uh, mistress Keva, you don’t have to do all of this on my account-“ Lucas tried to say.

“When were you all going to tell me that the plasma cannon assembly was moving offworld!?” Keva barked.

One of the blue uniformed Zetans stepped forward, clearing her throat, “M-Miss Farash, it was over a year ago, your mother made the decision…”

Keva blinked, and an uncomfortable silence filled the room, “I uh… was just testing you all!” she said finally.” She shot a glance at Tera, who weakly shrugged. “Y-You may return to work,” she said finally, waving them away.

Ouch, Lucas thought, feeling embarrassed on her behalf.

Keva sighed, “Tera, can we please find a private conference room somewhere?” she asked quietly.

Elora cleared her throat, “if you’re going to continue operations, might I perhaps borrow your human?” the scientist grinned in a way that Lucas wasn’t sure he liked, “I would like to examine one firsthand, the government reports are informative of course, but nothing compared to hands on study.”

“Oh, yes, of course,” Keva said, still feeling a little numb as she reached up to unclasp him from the necklace.

Lucas gulped as he felt the scientist’s gloved hands wrap around him, “M-Mistress Keva, could I perhaps stay with-“ but Keva was already being led away by Tera, no doubt for a long overdue briefing on the state of the factory.

The rubber gloved fingers tightened around him as the scientist gleamed madly, giggling as his face was reflected in her goggles.

“Now Human, we’re going to run a few experiments! 

Lucas sighed, “The answer is number one,” he said, causing the large holographic display overhead to beep in approval, flashing green. While he’d expected some diabolical madness from the excitable Zetan, she’d simply set him on the desk in a pristine looking lab and then demanded he solve a series of simple logic problems, each one displayed from her holographic computer while she looked on, excited.

“Hmm… another correct answer?” Elora muttered, scrolling through her information tablet. There was a beep, and she frowned, lifting her goggles off her head and revealing a pair of golden eyes, “that can’t be right…”

“What, does it say I’m stupid?” he asked, tired. I almost wish she had tortured me, if I have to do another hour of this test I’m going to die from boredom.

“No,” Elora said slowly, “it says that you’re… well, you’re about as smart as the average Zetan.” She chewed her lip, “Humans are a primitive lot,” she said, more aloud than to him, “obviously you’re some kind of… superior human? One of the few of them that managed to discern some mathematics or mix some chemicals into something useful no doubt?”

“Nope,” Lucas sighed, “automotive repair mechanic.”

“This doesn’t add up,” Elora said, looking down at her tablet, then to him in disbelief, “This is… you have to be mistaken, the government reports are right here! They say the average human is a dumb brute, barely able to speak!”

Lucas shrugged, “you were the one who wanted hands on data, here I am science lady.”

“That kind of sarcasm shouldn’t be possible either,” she grumbled. She sighed, “until proven otherwise, I’ll simply have to treat you as an outlier!”

I’m never sure whether to be insulted or flattered when they talk about me like this, Lucas thought wryly.

Elora scowled at his expression, “Z-Zetans are clearly the masters of the galaxy, nay, the universe,” she said, reassuring herself. She smirked, “Look who’s tiny! Reduced to an adorable pet by our crowning technological achievement!” She chuckled, “yes, I don’t know why I was doubting myself…” She reached for him, kicking off her shining boots as she gripped his body. “Medical analysis, human nervous and reproductive systems,” she called. A quick grid of laser lights scanned him from Elora’s datapad, and she placed him next to her now bare foot. “Kneel!” she said in a husky voice.

Lucas did so, quickly leaning in and planting a kiss on the wall of green flesh, the same as he did with Keva. The scientist sighed in pleasure, and she giggled as he extended his tongue, licking her soft skin while she clacked away on the datapad.

“Just as I thought,” she said, somewhat relieved, “look at your pleasure centers lighting up, your reproductive organ is already coming to full erection from being exposed to your superior’s feet! A sure sign of submission in a male that not only knows his place, but loves it!” She playfully flicked him over with her big toe, planting the tip on the crotch of his uniform, slowly circling it over his erection and causing him to groan. “If you didn’t belong to that brat Keva, I’d love to force you to make a mess in that little outfit,” she muttered. “It’s a shame someone like her has such a superior specimen of humanity, while I struggle to save enough credits to afford my own.”

“Keva is…” he grunted, “D-Don’t speak about her like that!” he snarled.

“Has she broken your spirit so thoroughly already?” Elora mused. “I know some of the upper classes can be very cruel with their own humans.”

“No!” he snapped, summoning all of his willpower and pushing Elora’s toe off of him. “She’s been kind to me!” he said, sitting up. “Honestly, she’s…” She’s treated me better than anyone ever has, it was sad, but true.

Elora glanced at his brainwave patterns again, “Interesting…” she said in a low voice. “Lucas, do humans-“

The door to her lab hissed open, and Keva reappeared, flanked by Tera and Nalia, “Elora, I’m concluding my visit,” she said coolly. She walked across the room, kneeling and extending her hand to Lucas, “come,” she said simply. He shot one last look at the scientist, then ran to her hand, feeling a sense of comfort as she picked him up.

“Your human is rather… intriguing, ” Elora said slowly, “Keva, might I come by your penthouse sometime to observe him some more?”

“Hm?” Keva asked, distracted, “Oh, I suppose there’s no harm, just message me ahead of time.”

“I’ll see you soon Lucas,” Elora said, waving teasingly as they left.

The journey back to the penthouse was quiet, and when they arrived Keva immediately fled to her room, cradling Lucas against her chest and bursting into tears as soon as the door was closed. Lucas grunted as he was pressed tightly against her cheek, her tears streaming down her face and splashing over his own, causing him to cough slightly from the salty taste.

“T-That was humiliating!” Keva sniffed, “I can’t believe I’ve fallen so far out of touch with things…” she sat up, shifting on the bed.

Lucas looked up at the giant woman, unsure of what to say, “I thought the factory was cool,” he said finally.

“Mother hasn’t even consulted me on any of the major decisions,” she muttered, “I’m a useless idiot…”

Lucas sighed, “Hey, Keva, come on…”

She looked at him, as if surprised he’d intercede on her behalf, “you have to say that,” she sniffed, smiling, “you’re my pet human…”

Lucas rolled his eyes, deciding to take a chance, “I think you’re kind of spoiled,” he said. “Also, you don’t really seem to pay attention when Tera gives you updates on the business, I’m just the human here, but I think you should start paying more attention.”

Her eyes went wide, and the tears stopped for a moment, “W-What!?” she stammered. “Don’t tell me you think I’m stupid too!?”

“I said spoiled, not stupid!” he said quickly, “and you’re kind, even when you don’t have to be… You’ve been nice to me, you’re so nice to Nalia that she’s practically obsessed with keeping you safe! I don’t know any other Zetans I guess, but is that normal bodyguard behavior?”

“No,” Keva sighed, “it’s not… but what do I even do now?”

“I guess you try for real?” Lucas offered. “You can’t know if you’re any good at running your mom’s business until you actually give it your best effort…”

Keva was quiet, and she slowly wiped the last tears out of her eyes as she thought over what he’d said, “you’re right,” she said, her voice determined. “I’ll call Tera tomorrow; I’m going to know everything happening on this planet from now on!” She slowly grinned, “although now I have to punish you…”

He blinked, “What?” he grunted as she squeezed him harder in her grip, not enough to break anything, but enough to make him wince.

“You called your mistress spoiled, ” she giggled. She held her hand over the edge of the bed, releasing her grip on him and letting him tumble to the floor. While the fall felt like fifty feet, it didn’t really hurt thanks to his tiny size, but the pressure of Keva’s enormous bare foot knocked the wind out of him. “Aw, poor little Lucas,” she cooed, “helpless beneath Zetan feet… one little step and you’d go squish!”

Fuck me, I can’t tell if she’s actually punishing me or not, he groaned, feeling his erection springing up once more under her taunts. She casually rolled him over, placing the tip of her toe over his face, tapping it playfully as her smooth sole slid over his body.

“Worship them,” she said imperiously, “show me you’re sorry!”

He licked the bottom of her toe eagerly, grinding himself against the bottom of her foot as he slid his tongue across the pale green skin. She giggled at the sensation, moving her foot slightly so she could squeeze his head between her toes, forcing his face into the gap between them.

“Don’t stop!” she ordered, “if I feel you stop licking my feet, I’ll squish you like the worm you are!”

He groaned as she pressed harder, grinding her foot against him like a lover as he licked eagerly at the giant appendage, the soft taste of her skin mixing with the scent of the airy soap she’d used in the shower that morning. Just when he was about to spray his load across the bottom of her foot, she lifted it up, smirking smugly down at him as he looked up with a needy expression.

“You’re being punished Lucas, bad pets don’t get to finish on their mistress’s feet.” She chuckled, pointing to her sandals, “shackle yourself to those, now. ” He nodded, running to them, feeling his manhood still throbbing with desire as Keva’s footsteps shook the ground below him. He threw himself against the thong of her sandals, raising his wrists and hearing the *Click* as the small silver cuffs held him in place. A moment later her foot slid into it, buffeting against his back and leaving him as an ornament spread across her footwear.

“Spoiled,” Keva giggled, walking into the kitchen to make herself a drink, “Me? Spoiled? 

The next day saw Keva up uncharacteristically early, keeping Lucas chained to her sandals as she met with Tera. Nalia raised an eyebrow as Keva not only paid attention, but asked questions, and by the end of their usual meeting even Tera herself seemed impressed.

“So that’s pretty much the market share for lightweight ships,” Tera said, showing the datapad to Keva.

“Interesting, bring me some projections tomorrow,” Keva said, “and also a quick summary of our output for those on Dilena.”

“Of course,” Tera said, blinking as she stood up. The Zetan had an almost giddy expression, the face of a person used to being ignored and suddenly given attention.

“That was an interesting change of pace,” Nalia chuckled as the other woman left.

“Yes, well, I’ve been thinking,” she said, giving Lucas a moment to scurry back beneath her sandaled foot as she stood up, “I’ve got all of this money and power, I should at least try to live up to mother’s expectations…”

Lucas grunted as Keva walked across the room, finally kicking off her sandals in front of the large holographic viewscreen. She waved a hand, and the collar around Luca’s neck *clacked* off, and a moment later she had her shrink ray in hand, setting it to regrow.

“Oof!” Lucas suddenly got a face full of feet as she regrew him directly beneath them, and Nalia scowled as she glanced at the door.

“Keva, you can’t regrow-“

“Do you really think Lucas would try to hurt either of us?” Keva asked in a tired voice.

“I wouldn’t!” Lucas said, getting up hesitantly, “I swear! I actually really-“

“Yes, I kind of like you too,” Nalia grumbled, “but humans are pets, the laws say they’re supposed to be-“

“Join me on the couch,” Keva said, cutting her off with a sigh, “Lucas, give Nalia a foot massage, add kisses, really make her feel special.”

“Yes mistress!” he grinned.

Nalia frowned, but walked over to the couch, removing her socks and flopping onto it next to Keva. She extended her feet, and Lucas began to work on them, rubbing his fingers along her wrinkled soles as she sighed, leaning back. He leaned in, planting a kiss on her toes, one after the other, finally licking the bottom of her foot and causing the Zetan to gulp, shifting uncertainly.

“I thought you said Zetans like seeing a male at their feet?” he asked Keva.

“W-We do,” Nalia muttered, “I’ve just had fewer males worship mine than Keva, and never so…”

“Enthusiastically,” Keva finished with a grin. “He’s so pure like that, I can’t believe I was his first, for so many things!” she practically squealed. She gripped Nalia’s arm, her eyes going wide, “ We should be his first threesome!”

Nalia gulped, “I-I’d be honored!”

“Uh, yeah, me too I guess?” Lucas said hesitantly.

“Flatterer,” Nalia chuckled, “back to those feet, when you’ve licked every inch of them, then we can talk…” She glanced to Keva, then to the human worshipping her toes, “I’m starting to see what put a bit of fire in you…”

Keva’s strength had surprised him, but Nalia had slung him over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes, carrying her triumphantly to her own room and hurtling him to the bed like he was a pro wrestler taking a dive. Keva followed behind her, swaying her hips and smirking at the other Zetan already pulling at his clothing, ripping away the nanofabric and letting it regenerate itself in the corner.

“I should have warned you,” Keva said, biting her lip, “Nalia can get a little aggressive in bed.”

“Stop running your mouth and get your ass over here,” Nalia growled at her.

Keva giggled, practically skipping over to the bed as Lucas gulped, looking up at the pair, “I-I’m okay with a woman taking charge! I prefer it even!”

The two women just laughed, and Nalia gripped his rising cock, stroking it with relish, “this is so much better with a male with both know, ” Keva giggled.

“Agreed,” Nalia muttered, “I want to taste it,” she said hesitantly, “I wouldn’t want to overstep so- ACH!”

Her words were cut off as Keva gripped the back of her head, forcing her lips over Lucas’s member. He groaned, leaning his head back as Nalia caught the rhythm of the forced blowjob, sliding her mouth up and down along his length while Keva gripped her hair, helping her along.

“Give her her first taste of human cum!” Keva said, looking to Lucas with a grin.

“MM!?” Nalia squeaked in surprise.

“Oh fuck,” Lucas gritted his teeth as he came, bucking his hips and spraying into the Zetan’s mouth while Keva laughed, holding Nalia’s head in place while she swallowed down each rope of his seed, slurping as hard as she could and sucking the last of his load down.

Nalia gasped, pulling her mouth off of him and wiping her lips, eyes wide in awe, “I think that’s the first time I’ve made a male finish with my mouth,” she laughed nervously.

“I think human boys must be more sensitive,” Keva mused, “you can make him cum with your boobs too!”

Nalia rolled her eyes, “I know you’ve had more males than me Keva, but I’m not some virgin who will believe everything she sees in pornographic films!”

“It’s true!” Keva insisted, “you can make him cum with your feet too!”

Nalia’s eyes went wide, “what does it feel like?”

“Like you’re a goddess,” Keva giggled, looking up at him with a smug smile.

“Lucas, lay back!” Nalia said urgently, “your seed will spill, wasted in tribute to my feet, or my breasts, or…”

“Just do them one at a time,” Keva laughed.

Nalia gripped his manhood, causing Lucas to stir, “How much longer do you need?” she asked eagerly.

Lucas blinked, his vision only then clearing from the last orgasm, “Give me a few minutes,” he stammered, feeling blood rush low as the two Zetans began toying with his manhood again.

“He’s certainly got at least a Zetan male’s stamina,” Nalia said with a grin. “I think I will try breasts first…” She pressed her chest forward, and while her assets were not nearly as large or rounded as Keva’s own, they enveloped his hard cock easily. Soon he was gasping once again, feeling her slide her breasts up and down along his shaft while looking at him with a lustful expression.

“Tell her humans belong to Zetan women!” Keva barked.

“H-Humans belong to Zetan women!” Lucas moaned without thought.

“That’s right,” Nalia said with a lustful grin, “you do! Now do as I ordered, cum on my chest, show me how pathetic you are, who owns you human!”

He gritted his teeth as the second orgasm spread along his body like wildfire, causing him to lose control as he sprayed his seed across the Zetan woman’s front. Nalia looked down in excitement, giggling as she used her fingertip to scoop up a bit of his cum and bring it to her mouth.

“How many times can a human finish in one day?” she asked Keva in a low voice, “I want to mount him, but I also don’t want you to miss a turn…”

“I-I don’t know exactly,” Lucas said, blinking as he tried to answer. “W-We could find out?”

It was the kind of thing that would get him slapped on earth, but on Dilena the pair of Zetans looked to him, then to one another with eager grins.

Keva looked at Nalia and Lucas, passed out from exhaustion beneath the blanket in the bodyguard’s bed. She smirked, stretching as she got up to walk towards the kitchen. The sun had set on their day of debauchery, and while she had more stamina than either her pet human or her bodyguard, she felt sleep calling her too.

Still, she found herself picking up her datapad, reading reports on Earth, the ongoing Zetan attempts at occupation and conquest, the re-sizing of the native population…

Lucas isn’t… He’s not really that different from a Zetan, she thought finally, I don’t think he can be a pet, not really anyway. She smirked, Pet or not, I’m keeping him! She stroked her chin in thought, I wonder if Nalia would really care too much if I let him be his full size more often? She heard a pair of groans as the sleeping pair in the bedroom readjusted their positions, never once waking. Hm, maybe not? She scrolled through the reports from Earth, thinking, wondering which of the images Lucas recognized, and if there was anything from his homeworld he missed.

I’ll ask him tomorrow, she decided, yawning and placing the datapad down. With a dreamy smile she made her way back to the bed. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=14165