The New Normal (Commission) by Omanahan88
Summary:

Following a pandemic that shatters public reality, the world is attempting to adjust to the new normal as seemingly random individuals are afflicted with a virus that reduces them to around 3 inches in height. Ryan Miller is stunned to one day find himself standing in his own home, shrunken and helpless with no one around to keep an eye out for his well being. Given a number of other recent struggles in his life, Ryan opts to call the one person he knows that he can still count on, his sister Amanda. 

Follow along as Ryan adjust to his new life at three inches tall. 


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Incest, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 27070 Read: 15734 Published: March 26 2024 Updated: April 21 2024

1. Chapter 1 by Omanahan88

2. Chapter 2 by Omanahan88

3. Chapter 3 by Omanahan88

4. Chapter 4 by Omanahan88

Chapter 1 by Omanahan88

“Fuck…” 


Ryan Miller stared blankly at the screen as he lazily gripped his controller. The ominous text “You’re Dead!” pulsed on screen, reminding him of his failure. He let out a long sigh and carelessly tossed the controller onto the coffee table, letting it loudly bounce across the wooden surface as he picked up a half empty bottle of beer and raised it to his lips. After polishing off the last few swigs of bland tasteless beer, Ryan tossed the bottle down on the floor with the others. 


“So fucking dumb.” He said, his voice bathed in exhaustion. As the young man sat back on the couch, the sound of his cell phone vibrating caught hold of his attention. Ryan picked up his phone and scrolled down the two dozen messages polluting his lock screen. With a tired frown, he shook his head and tossed the device down onto the coffee table, where it landed on top of the large hand towel that he had been using as a napkin ever since he started his breakup bender. 


Buuuuurrrrppp


Ryan heaved himself off of the couch and slowly meandered his way towards the kitchen, being careful not to kick over any of the half dozen empties littered around the base of the couch. He stumbled into the kitchen, selecting a slightly below room temp slice of pizza from the open box on the countertop and munching on it loudly as he dove into the fridge to retrieve another couple of beers. Tearing off a big chunk of greasy pizza, Ryan tossed the crust back into the box and began walking back into the living room to dive back into his video games in an effort to silence all of the other bullshit going on in his life. 


“Woah…” Ryan stumbled slightly as he walked before catching himself. Suddenly his head was beginning to feel light as the room started to spin. “What the fuck?” Were the last words that escaped his lips before he blacked out.




“Ohhhh my fucking head!” Ryan said as he finally began to regain consciousness. He couldn’t believe that less than a twelve pack of light beer was enough to put him on his ass like that. Guess it’s been a little while since college, maybe he was a bit out of practice. Rising to a seated position, Ryan cracked his neck and began searching for his phone. No doubt he had a few missed calls and few hundred angry texts from Laura by now. 


“What the fuck? What the actual fuck?!” Ryan screamed, his eyes going wide as he looked around and beheld the immense majesty that was once his apartment. Stretching out for what now seemed like miles, Ryan’s leather couch was now the size of a small mountain and he was standing in the center of the seat, no bigger than a few inches tall. 


“No… no, no, no, no! This is a dream. This is a goddamn dream.” Ryan began to slap himself across the face, desperately trying to free himself from what was surely some sort of nightmare. He was supposed to be immune. This shit was supposed to be genetic. Mom, Amanda, Livvy, they were all immune, so how the fuck could he not be? Ryan didn’t know a single person who was vulnerable while their family was immune. So how the fuck was this happening? If he had known that this was even a possibility, he would’ve made the effort to take that stupid fucking nasal swab and start on a steroid cycle. 


“Okay… alright. So, I’m small. Okay… no big deal.” The shrunken man began to pace back and forth nervously. His mind raced at a million miles per minute as he tried to figure out his next steps. “I’ve gotta call someone. An ambulance or something. Shit! Where’s my phone?”


Ryan began smacking his legs, instinctively searching his pockets for his phone. It was at that moment that he realized his clothing hadn’t shrunk with him. His t-shirt was lying on the adjacent couch cushion and his pants and boxers were nowhere to be seen. Things were still a bit hazy, but he figured he must have fallen over the couch armrest when he passed out and that his jeans were most likely piled up on the floor beyond the vast brown mountain range of the armrest. Thankfully, Ryan noticed that instead of being buried beneath a hundred metric tons of denim fabric, his phone was still sitting on the coffee table where he had left it. 


The tiny man strode across the seat of his couch and began working out a plan to make his way across the wide canyon between the seat and the coffee table. Thankfully he had a habit of keeping it annoying close to the couch to minimize the distance he had to reach for his drink. Even still, the span that Ryan was going to have to cross in order to reach his phone seemed like something that Evel Knievel would want to jump on a motorcycle. 


“Goddammit.” Ryan muttered, slowly leaning forward to peer down towards the floor.  He figured it had to be at least a couple stories down to the floor and though he had no idea if a fall from the couch would actually hurt him in his new compact body, he didn’t have any desire to test that theory right this moment. But if he didn’t do something, then he was certainly going to starve to death in his own goddamn apartment.


Ryan began to search for something he could use to help him safely cross the gap. Maybe he could find some string between the cushions that he could lasso across and make some sort of rope bridge. Not that he knew how to tie or throw a lasso. But maybe he could find like a couple of fast food straws that he could use to make a walkway across. Although logistically, that didn’t make a whole lot of sense either. No, for all intents and purposes, he was stuck here until someone decided to come and check up on him. 


“Fuck me. Fucking fuck me!” He wanted to scream with frustration, confused by what was happening to him and terrified about what he was going to do next. Suddenly he noticed his hoodie casually draped across the other end of the sofa with one arm flopped down onto the seat and the hood of the garment hanging halfway between the couch and the table. Finally the first bit of good fortune he had since waking up! Ryan raced over to the arm of his sweatshirt and began crawling his way up the sleeve. Thankfully the interior of the garment was a coarse cotton material that offered decent hand and footholds as he began to ascend into the body of the sweatshirt. The experience was remarkable. While it was admittedly maybe just a half a size too large for him yesterday, the light gray canvas now stretched across the entire sky. 


After a few more minutes of walking and climbing, Ryan eventually made it to the hood where he was able to finally emerge back into open air. He took a brief moment to catch his breath before getting to work on the task at hand. Thanks to nothing but sheer luck, he had been wearing his ratty old school hoodie from highschool, the one about which he often received comments about the overly long drawstrings. Being a “measure twice, cut once” sort of guy, Ryan took the time to adjust the length of one side of the drawstring, ensuring that it had enough slack to reach a short way below the surface of the table. This allowed him to tie a small loop around his waist as well as keep a small loop of slack that he could release when he was ready to make his jump.


Once he was fully prepped, Ryan took a deep breath and slowly began to rappel down the face of the sheer leather cliff. It had been a couple of years since Ryan had been rock climbing, but he recalled the feeling of nervousness that he had felt when he had first attempted abseiling in college. It was an exhilarating experience to be sure, but here, in his own apartment, with no safety partner, no climbing gear, and no idea what had happened to his body, the young man was understandably nervous about this terrifying undertaking. 


It took about another six minutes before Ryan finally reached the point where he had no remaining slack outside of his jump coil. Nervously he looked back over his shoulder and saw the edge of the coffee table not too far below him. Thankfully, this corner of the table was tilted a bit closer to the couch than the other. From his perspective, it looked like he had maybe ten feet or so to push out laterally, in addition to what must have been about a fifteen foot drop. Obviously it wasn't an ideal situation and he was firmly aware that either he was going to make it and it would hurt like a motherfucker; or he was going to completely miss and it would only hurt for a second. 


“Alright. You can do this. It’s just one short drop. One… measly… ten story drop.” His eyes dropped down beyond the edge of the table, all the way down to the hardwood floor below. Vertigo began to set in and he could feel a harrowing drop in his stomach as the very real potential for bodily harm began to set it. Ryan could feel his heart beginning to race as panic began to set in.


“ONE TWO THREE GO!” He screamed at the top of his lungs, pressing his legs as hard as he possibly could as he released his grip on the last loop of drawstring slack in his hands. The shrunken man’s tiny body went careening through the air for what felt like an eternity. Time seemed to slow as he fell, but as soon as Ryan blinked, he landed painfully on his back with a heavy thud. 


“Uuuggggghhhhhhhh” A low, pained groan escaped Ryan’s lips as he began to roll around on his back, racked with the dull pain of having the wind knocked from his lungs. Though surprisingly, he felt like he was in far less pain than he would’ve thought given the height from which he plummeted directly onto his back. Still, the miniature man took a few minutes to come to terms with his aching body before he slowly rose to his feet and untied himself from the drawstring of his hoodie. He noticed the elongated shadow of the window stretching across the table before him and turned to find the sun was already beginning to set. Figuring his chances of reaching someone to help would start to dwindle as the evening drew to a close, Ryan decided to hightail it over to the far end of the table where his phone was currently sitting. Thankfully, while still the relative size of a pool table, his phone wasn't so large that he couldn't operate it anymore. 


Ryan climbed up onto his dishrag napkin, grimacing at how filthy and disgusting the rag had become during his drunRyan video game binge. Stepping up onto the face of the smartphone, his bare feet and hands touching the screen caused the device to spring to life, showing him in a bright bluish white light. A massive wall of missed text messages and phone calls informed Ryan that Laura had not yet come to grips with getting dumped. As he stepped forward, his foot clicked on the missed call banner which prompted the phone to launch a return phone call to his ex-girlfriend. 


“SHITSHITSHITSHIT” Ryan began stomping as hard as he could on the end call button as it appeared under his feet. RIght now, Laura was the absolute last person that he needed to be talking to. This realization stemmed into a deeper train of thought as Ryan managed to open up the contact list on his phone. 


“Who the fuck do I call?” He said softly to himself. His first thought was to just call 911 and get himself to a hospital or something like that, but a few things gave him pause. What if they just assumed he was being a smartass? Or if he did get someone to come and investigate, did he really want a stranger to be the one to find him? Not that he had any reason to be distrustful of first responders, but he was a very peculiar kind of vulnerable at the moment. So perhaps someone he knew personally would be more appropriate. Obviously not Laura, since she had plenty of reasons to want to find him underfoot at the moment. But surely he could have someone else in town come over and give him a hand. For the next few minutes, Ryan continued to laboriously swipe through his phone’s contact list, trying to make a determination on who should come and get him. Mike? No. Hailey? Bad idea. Mom… Ugh…


Ryan let out a heavy sigh and finally settled on his choice, pressing his palm into the warm screen and watching as it shifted into the call animation he was accustomed to. He quickly paced towards the bottom of the phone where he would be closest to the speaker. The phone rang for an agonizingly long time as Ryan nervously waited for the call to pick up. He nervously kicked away some of the crumbs he had left behind on the hand towel as he thought about what he wanted to say. 


“Sup?” The cavalier voice of Ryan’s sister, Amanda, could be heard emanating from the speakers at the top of the device. Immediately the shrunken man cursed himself for not putting the device on speaker. He cleared his throat and began to speak, trying his best to project, but not sound like he was shouting. 


“Hey… Amanda?” He said. There was a long beat of silence that hung in the air as he awaited a response. 


“Yeah, duh. Who did you think you called?” She asked, her voice sounding semi annoyed, though he couldn’t tell if she was actually irritated or this was just her normal level of flippant attitude. “What’s up?”


“Hey, so… I sort of need your help with-”


“Where are you? You sound weird… like you’re super far from your phone.” Amanda replied, cutting him off. Ryan began to speak even louder, not wanting to have to resort to texting at this miniscule size. 


“AMANDA. CAN YOU HEAR ME?” He shouted. 


“Barely, you sound so weird. Where are you?” She asked again. 


“LOOK, AMANDA. I NEED YOU TO COME TO MY APARTMENT. I NEED HELP. BADLY.” Ryan replied. He was unsure what exactly he could tell her. SHould he just come out and say that he’s shrunken? Would she even believe him or just blow it off as some stupid prank?


“What? Come to you? For what? What’s going on?” She asked. He knew it was a big ask. Amanda’s apartment was just over an hour from his place and that was a decent journey for a college student to make on a random Tuesday night. 


“AMANDA, IT’S SERIOUS. IT’S HARD TO EXPLAIN BUT I NEED YOUR HELP. IT’S AN EMERGENCY.” There was a sudden lurch in Ryan’s footing as the cloth he was standing on began to slide. In the blink of an eye, Ryan found himself and the cell phone beginning to slide towards the edge of the table. “OOOOHHH FUCK!!”


Before he could react, Ryan found himself fully flung from the edge of the table, with his now massive cell phone barreling right along after him. He managed to scream out one final message to his sister before he bounced off of the side of the couch and onto the hard floor below. 


“DAFFODIL!” He screeched, praying that Amanda would hear him. But before he could confirm that, he landed with a loud thud on the floor, causing him to instantly black out again. 




Ryan awoke groggily lying on the floor at the foot of his couch. As he sat up, immediately his head began to pound painfully, though if a headache was the worst injury he could complain about after surviving that fall, then he would count himself incredibly lucky. Slowly he began to climb to his feet, gently flexing his muscles and moving his joints to verify that he could still move his limbs without issue. Thankfully, everything seemed to be in order, despite a bit of soreness and so Ryan was now prepared to begin focusing on the much more pressing concern; still being three inches tall. 


“Goddammit…” Ryan mumbled softly, stretching out a small knot in his back as he walked across the hardwood towards where his phone was currently lying face down on the floor. It figured the damn thing would land screen down. The damn thing was probably shattered to hell knowing how notoriously goddamn fragile uPhones were. But even if it was working, there was another problem. 


Reaching down to grip the bottom edge of the large metal frame, Ryan squatted and tried to begin raising one side of the device into the air. Surprisingly, he managed to get a small bit of lift going before his fingers started to lose their grip. While he was a bit shocked and impressed by how much it felt like he was lifting, it was still very clear to the tiny man that he wasn’t ever going to flip the phone over so he could use it again. 


“Fuck me. Goddammit, Amanda, please don’t let me down.” He pleaded hopefully, staring out the massive window through the thin curtains. There was a very noticeable lack of daylight streaming into the room at this point. If Amanda didn’t come to find him soon, then he was going to need to make it through the night and see if anyone reached out to him tomorrow. He started pacing across the vast expanse of the living room floor, his eyes trained on the still open pizza box sitting on the kitchen counter. If he was going to be in this situation for the long haul,getting his hands on food and water was going to be a huge priority. 


“Hmmmmm, maybe I could fashion some sort of grapple system using threads from the bathmat. Then I could use the cardboard of the pizza box to reach the water in the kitchen sink.” Ryan’s mind was racing with a million different ideas on how to start up his shrunken survival program, either remarkably concussed, or just vastly overconfident about his ability to climb the several miles it would take to get on top of the kitchen counter. Either way, Ryan’s  string of luck continued when the front door to his apartment was suddenly and loudly thrown open.


“Ryan? Ryan, you here?” Ryan’s eyes nearly bulged from his head as he laid eyes on the very first normal sized person he had seen since shrinking down. The giantess swung the door shut behind her and began crossing further into the apartment, walking directly towards where Ryan was standing in the middle of the room. Dressed in a loose cotton t-shirt, tight black workout shorts and brightly colored pair of custom running shoes, Amanda had clearly dropped everything and rushed her way to meet him here. 


“Jesus fucking Christ…” Ryan said, his jaw falling slack as he stared up at the titanic form of his little sister. It was like nothing he ever could have imagined in his wildest dreams. The massive woman proceeded into the apartment, turning very briefly to slam the door shut behind her. From his new vantage point, Ryan was afforded a strange new perspective of the immense woman. Her movements seemed oddly majestic, almost as if he was watching her move in slow motion. Though perhaps his mind was simply struggling to cope with this new reality. 


Similarly, her arms and legs seemed so insanely powerful from down here. And truthfully they were. Amanda was an athlete, so he had always known her to be fit, but from where he was now standing, it was much more akin to watching a lion or a tiger stalk across the jungle. Perhaps it was simply the knowledge that she could utterly destroy him without a second thought, but Ryan was unable to stop staring at her muscles as she began to walk farther into the apartment. He felt his breath catch in his chest as she finally turned her head and began to look around the room. However, his new prey instincts were quickly overridden by the realization that his survival was dependent on getting the giantess’ attention. 


“Oh thank Christ. Amanda! AMANDA!” He shouted, waiting for her enormous eyes to finally rest on him. However, Amanda’s focus was much higher than the floor, as such, Ryan began to panic as her gargantuan feet drew closer and closer to where he was standing.


“AMANDA! AMANDAAAAAAA! LOOK OUT!!!” Ryan screeched, stumbling backwards as the gargantuan sole of Amanda’s foot descended directly towards him. Tripping backwards over his own feet, Ryan threw his hands up in a vain effort to defend himself from being pulverized beneath his little sister’s massive rubber sole. Mercifully, fate did not deem it necessary for Ryan to test his strange new durability against the undoubtable might of the giantess’ foot. Crashing to a halt just a few feet before him, Amanda’s foot squeaked softly as the rubber sole twisted against the waxy coating on the floorboards before a second step sent it floating above Ryan’s tiny body and landing several dozen yards away. 


“Jesus Christ…” Ryan mumbled softly, his heart beating through his chest. Amanda continued to stride into his apartment, her lumbering frame peering down the hallway as she began to call out for him some more. When she received no answer, Amanda raised her phone up to her face and began typing into it, undoubtedly about to call his phone in an effort to reach him. Ryan quickly clambered to his feet just as his suspicions were confirmed. His phone started to loudly vibrate on the floor near the coffee table, immediately catching the attention of his giantess sister. 


“Shit.” Ryan screeched, sprinting towards his phone as the towering form of his sister began to move similarly behind him. Though he ran as fast as his tiny legs could carry him, Ryan simply could not compete with the effortless gate of Amanda’s normal sized body and the giantess once again stepped over him, putting her massive feet between him and the phone. Suddenly, Ryan watched as Amanda knelt down to pick up his phone off the floor, her massive rear end sticking out as she crouched into a squatting pose. A slight squeal escaped from Ryan’s throat as he quickly grappled with the notion that he was about to be squashed like a grape underneath the immense buttcheek of his little sister. “AMANDA NOOOOO!”


“What the fuck?” Amanda muttered. Was she going crazy? She could’ve sworn she just heard her name coming from somewhere. The giantess looked back over her shoulder, curious where the noise had just come from. From his position beneath her, Ryan watched in nervous awe as Amanda’s muscular glutes twisted above him, more of her shorts getting swallowed up into the depths of her crack as she contorted her body mid-squat. Even the smallest twitches in her muscles sent noticeable jiggles cascading through her toned, yet bubbly butt. “Ryan? That you?”


The sound of her voice quickly snapped Ryan from his stupor. Immediately he began to race between her legs, trying to put himself in her line of sight. As the giantess turned back in his direction, Ryan took a deep breath and bellowed as loudly as he could muster. “AMANDA!!!”


The fit, young brunette turned her gaze towards the floor as she followed the sound of her name. As her eyes finally locked onto the tiny form of her big brother, the giantess had to lower herself closer to the floor so that she was lying flat on her stomach. Ryan did his best not to cower in fear as his baby sister’s face loomed above him, completely dominating the sky around him. Her breath began to wash over him like a warm, humid wave, nearly knocking him flat onto his back as her immense eyes studied his tiny frame.


“Ryan? Holy fucking shit, is that you?” Her voice boomed, shaking Ryan to his very core and causing his ears to ring as she spoke to him directly for the first time. Without warning, the giantess began to extend a hand in his direction, aiming to pluck him from the floor. Instinctively Ryan fell back on his butt, throwing his hands up in front of him, as if it would help save him from whatever fate this titanness decided was appropriate for him. Fear dominated his mind as he began to curl into a tiny ball beneath her grasp.


“NOOOOO!” He cried, no longer in control of his own reactions.


Amanda’s titanic fingers shot around and wrapped the miniature brother in her grip before she lifted him into the air as she rose to her full height. “Jesus Christ, what the fuck happened? You said you were immune? How the hell did this happen?” She asked curiously. Honestly, Ryan was just as confused as she was. Obviously he misunderstood the science behind this pandemic, but right now the how wasn’t really relevant. They needed to be more concerned with what to do now.


“Yes, Amanda, it’s me.” Ryan said, trying to adjust himself in her vice-like grip. He squirmed uncomfortably with her thumb and index finger clenched around his chest while the rest of his body floundered against her massive palm. The two siblings stared at each other for a few long moments, before Ryan started to become oddly uncomfortable. He was reminded of the fact that he was currently naked, sitting in his sister’s hand flashing his dick right at her. And as soon as he made that realization, it started to feel like she wasn’t actually looking at him, rather she was just staring at his junk. Desperate to move on, Ryan decided to break the silence. “I wasn’t sure you were going to come.” Amanda looked a bit taken aback by what he said.


“Seriously? You said the safeword. Obviously I was going to take it seriously. Although you could’ve given me a bit more info. I had no fucking clue what I was walking into here.” Ryan smiled softly. It was an important dynamic from their childhood where they needed a way to create a space of complete and total honesty and safety between one another. Had it not been for that inherent trust in each other, Ryan may very well be stranded in his apartment right now. 


“Yeah sorry. I was trying to figure out what to say when the phone slid off the table.” He replied, gesturing down towards the coffee table. Amanda looked down, finally noticing the several beer bottles lying around the table and floor. The gears began to turn in Amanda’s head as she looked around the apartment. Cold pizza on the counter, empty beers all over the place and he called her instead of his girlfriend for help? It didn’t take a rocket scientist to connect the dots. The massive woman upturned her brother’s phone, causing the screen to wake, revealing a long list of missed calls and text messages from Laura. Amanda looked down at her tiny brother, giving him a soft, understanding frown. 


“Do you wanna talk about it?” She asked, but Ryan simply shook his head. 


“Honestly, it's kind of low on my list of problems.” He replied, gesturing toward his tiny body. “I think for the time being I just need someone to help keep an eye on me.”


Amanda smiled and gave her brother a curt nod. “I gotchu.” She said assertively, looking around the apartment. “Uhhhh, the thing is… you’re gonna have to come back to school with me.” Ryan considered this for a moment. He hadn’t really put too much thought into it, but obviously she was right. He couldn’t really expect her to stay here in his apartment and forgo her classes. 


“Hmmm, right. That makes sense.”


“Are you… like cool to just leave town for a little bit? Do you need to like, call work or something?” She asked. 


“Nahh, I’ll be fine. I took the rest of this week off already and I’ll just give Dan a shout and let him know I’m gonna have to start burning some sick time.” Thankfully Ryan had a fairly decent software engineering job that offered some pretty good benefits. He might even be able to start working again if he could find a small enough keyboard, though he hoped that he’d be beach to normal size before too long. 


“Cool, cool. Well… is there anything you need?” Amanda asked, collecting the beer bottles from the living room floor and taking them into the kitchen sink before she also began to clean up the cold, hard pizza on the counter. “I mean… we could pack you a bag or something, but you probably don’t have anything that’ll fit.” She teased. Ryan just shook his head, waving off her dumb joke. However, she did get him thinking about making preparations. All of this craziness was completely unknown to him. He would obviously need to see a doctor or a scientist or something about his condition, but he had no idea how long it would be until he was back to normal again. 


“Actually, yeah. I need you to grab my wallet out of my pants pocket.” Ryan instructed. Amanda was all too happy to oblige, retrieving the large leather wallet and spreading it open, fanning out a fold of ones and twenties. 


“Ohhhh yea. Drinks on me tonight.” She joked, tucking the cash back into the wallet. Ryan just chuckled and shook his head. He knew she was kidding around, but honestly he wasn’t going to try to stop her. If this was going to take any serious length of time, he was going to be damn sure that he was carrying his own weight. 


“Yea yea yea. Now I need you to go into the hallway closet and grab the safe off the top shelf. The code is 5282.” Amanda nodded and plodded along slowly towards the closet at the end of the hall. She retrieved the small metal safe and pulled it down, entering the code into the digital lock. Inside the simple metal box there was a small yellow envelope which Amanda removed, shooting her brother a quizzical look. “Go ahead.” Ryan replied plainly. The giantess began to unroll the top of the envelope, but as soon as she was able to peek inside, a look of complete and utter shock crossed onto her face. 


“Twenty three hundred bucks.” Ryan said incredibly matter-of-factly. Amanda nearly had to scoop her jaw off the floor as she held the brick of cash in her fist. The tiny man in the young woman’s fist allowed her to sit with her shock for a few moments before he finally snapped her back to reality. “Alright, listen up you dork. This isn’t a goddamn party fund. I don’t know how long this is going to last, and you’re going out of your way to put me up so this is just for emergencies.”


“Yeah, alright. It’s a party fund, I got it..” Amanda replied, excitedly tucking the wad of cash back into the envelope. Ryan rolled his eyes as he sat in her palm and began looking around the rest of the room. He knew she was just being a smartass and he didn’t have to worry about giving his broke college student sister a couple thousand bucks. He instructed his sister to gather up some of the rest of his belongings that he figured might come in handy, like his laptop, chargers and some clothes that he could wear on the off chance that he did finally grow back to normal. 


Once Amanda had all of his requests packed up into a bag, she took some time to clean up some of the mess around the apartment before she proceeded towards the door. Ryan had to huddle closely against the warm skin of his sister’s palm to protect himself from the cool air of the autumn night. Thankfully the giantess moved quickly into her small, beat up sedan. She threw Ryan’s bag into the passenger footwell and began to crawl into the vehicle, but she paused before setting Ryan down.


“Uhhhh, are you fine if I just put you on the seat?” She asked. It wasn’t like he could buckle up or anything, so she was a bit nervous for his safety.


“Yea, as long as it’s the passenger seat.” He said playfully, already having been nearly butt crushed by his sister once tonight.  It took Amanda an extra couple seconds to pick up what he was saying, but when she did, she burst into a fit of giggles. 


“Oh, no I thought we were gonna share…” She joked, sliding fully into her seat before leaning to the side, giving Ryan a nice long look at her round ass. He tried to look elsewhere, but the bit seemed to last just a moment too long and he couldn’t help but take a long look at the curves of her titanic ass.


“Yeah, yeah, very funny. An unoccupied seat will be fine, thanks.” Ryan reiterated. Amanda obliged, setting him down on the passenger seat while she continued to laugh about the idea of squishing her brother with her butt. 


“Alright, MHU, here we come!” The giantess declared, putting the vehicle in drive and pulling away from Ryan’s apartment. The brother-sister duo started a bit of small talk for a short while, but it very quickly became obvious that Ryan was a bit too tired to entertain a conversation at the moment. Thankfully, Amanda was understanding of his situation and decided to just turn on the radio, letting the air fill with music and allowing Ryan some time to think while they drove. 


For the next hour, the pair rode in contented silence back towards Amanda’s college apartment. On the way they stopped off for some greasy fast food tacos for a bit of self care. Amanda greedily housed three chicken quesadillas while Ryan was given a small chunk torn from the end of one of her cheesy tortillas. Though even that proved to be too much food for the newly tiny man who would’ve traditionally put away twice as much food as his little sister. 


“So…. Do you wanna talk about it?” Amanda asked, finishing off her last quesadilla and tucking the wrapper back into the bag. She kept her eyes focused on the road ahead, but just from the sound of her voice, Ryan could tell she was feeling nervous; like she was trying to be overly delicate with him.


“I mean, if you’ve got some insight on sudden onset shrinking disease, then I’m all ears.” He joked, but Amanda turned to look at him, her face sporting a deep frown.


“I mean about Laura.” She clarified. Immediately a feeling of dejection washed over Ryan as he was reminded of the other world shattering mess in his life. He let out a heavy sigh and shook his head.


“Not tonight Amanda… not tonight.” 


The young giantess wanted to press the issue, but she respected her brother and understood that he had a lot on his plate at the moment. The long silence resumed, this time without the aid of music to cut the tension as they made the last leg of the journey back towards campus. Once they finally made it back, Amanda leaned over to pick up Ryan’s bug-out bag, leaving Ryan staring up into the sky as his sister’s heavy chest looked over him like the spaceship from Independence Day. 


“Alright dude, you should probably get inside the bag, just until I can get into my suite. It’s late, but you never know who is gonna be walking around the building.” Amanda said. It wasn’t as though they were breaking any sort of rules, but the both of them had heard enough horror stories about shrunken people that she figured it was probably best to keep him under wraps for the time being. 


Ryan agreed and climbed into the black mesh pocket on the end of the bag. Amanda took some time to gather up the garbage from their late night snacking before she quickly zipped up the pocket, leaving her shrunken brother effectively trapped. She looked at him for a moment, her brow furrowing slightly as she stared at him.


“I can still see you. Scooch down.” She said, her voice making it sound more like an order than a request. For a moment, Ryan’s older brother genes kicked in and began screaming at him to remind Amanda that she was still his little sister, despite any recent changes in his physique. 


“I’m down as low as I can get Amanda, it’s fine.” He replied, slightly annoyed. 


“Come on, you can scrunch down so you’re not looking through the mesh.” She reiterated, becoming a bit defensive in return. 


“Jesus Amanda, I’m literally down as low as I can go.” He snapped back, causing Amanda to raise an eyebrow in shocked annoyance.


“Really, well maybe I should just stuff my socks in there so no one can see you then.” The giantess paused, not bothering to remove her shoe to reinforce her threat. Ryan immediately backed down, suddenly remembering the reality of the situation and forgetting about his stupid desire to be the “alpha” sibling. It was going to be an adjustment getting into the mindset that ultimately he needed her help and he couldn’t just pick fights with her for no reason. And while he hoped that it was just an empty threat, he certainly didn’t need to find out.


“Ahhhh, found some room. Just in time.” Amanda said, watching as Ryan began to shimmy his tiny body lower until he could no longer be seen from outside. Satisfied, the giantess picked up the duffel bag and made her way inside the building, walking quickly and avoiding eye contact with the only other person she saw in the lobby. After a few minutes of quiet, Ryan heard the sound of the apartment door swinging open and then slamming shut again. Moments later, the zipper raced open and light began to pour into Ryan’s pocket, revealing that he was now on top of the kitchen table. Amanda pulled out a chair and took a seat as she pulled her miniature brother out and set him on the table before her. 


Once again Ryan found himself staring up at the gargantuan visage of his kid sister as she stared down at him with a look of genuine awe and curiosity in her eyes. She again reached out a finger in his direction, causing Ryan to flinch as the massive appendage approached. This time, however, Amanda noticed this and paused, lowering her hand back to the table.


“Jesus, I can’t friggin believe it. This is insane.” She said. Ryan scoffed and nodded his head in agreement.


“Yeah, tell me about it. I can’t believe that this is my fucking life now.” He said somberly. This brought a frown to Amanda’s face. They were both well aware that there wasn’t a single reported case of a shrunken person returning to their normal size. Still though, the giant woman wanted only to protect her big brother, even if he was right.


“Hey… you don’t know. They’re working towards a cure every single day.” She offered, trying her best to sound like she believed it. 


“Maybe… but who knows when that might happen?” He asked, letting out a heavy sigh. “If it even happens at all.”


Another tense moment of silence followed, neither of them certain about what to say. Now that he was effectively safe, Ryan was able to confront the horrifying truth that the life he once knew was now gone. Similarly, Amanda had no idea what they were supposed to do now. She had only ever known one person who had caught the shrinking virus and pretty much as soon as it happened, she was pulled out of school and no one ever heard from her anymore. She wanted to tell Ryan that everything was going to be alright, but the simple truth of the matter was that she had no fucking clue what was coming next. 


“Hey, so… how come you didn’t call mom?” Amanda asked. “Not that I mind or whatever. I’m glad you called me and obviously you can stay with me forever if you want, but like…. How come?” Ryan looked up incredulously at his sister, almost as if she should’ve already known the answer to that question. 


“Seriously?” Was all that he said, but it was enough for Amanda to get the picture.


“Oh come on. You’re her son. She wouldn’t… you know it’d be different.” Amanda argued, but Ryan simply waved her off. The giantess let out a sigh. It was pointless to start an argument now. They could broach the concept of telling their mother some other day.


“Well, what about a doctor? Should we like, get you to a hospital or something?”


“Tomorrow… let's just talk about it tomorrow.” Ryan said softly. He was speaking so quietly that Amanda was struggling to hear him speak, but even then she could hear the despair in his voice. Her heart broke for her tiny brother. She wished she could just make everything better for him, to just turn back the clock and make it so none of this insanity ever happened. But unfortunately she simply couldn’t. So the only thing she could do now was try to be the most supportive sister she could possibly be.


“Okay. Well, it's getting pretty late so… you wanna sleep in my room? I can find something for you to sleep on.”


“No, if it’s alright with you, I’ll just sleep here on the table.” For a moment, Amanda thought about arguing, insisting that he would be better served being close to her in case he needed something in the night. But she gave it another thought and decided that a little bit of feeling independent might be good for the tiny man. Amanda just nodded her head, leaving the table to go and retrieve something from her room so that Ryan could sleep comfortably. She returned a minute later, now dressed in her pajama shorts and a loose fitting t-shirt, holding several soft looking items as well as a small stuffed gerbil that Ryan had given her years ago after her first ever breakup. 


“Here, this should make a comfy bed.” Amanda cooed, lying out a small, folded up blanket across the table and setting a single, fuzzy pink glove on top that she figured he could use as a sleeping bag. She then placed the stuffed gerbil near the glove so he could have something to prop his head against.


“Alright. Need anything else?” She asked sweetly. Ryan simply shook his head no, running his hand along the remarkably soft blanket that was going to serve as his mattress for the night. Amanda gave him a curt nod before leaning down to gently place her gargantuan lips against his head. “Okay. I’ll see you in the morning then. Love you Ry.” She said sweetly before turning and walking back towards her own bedroom. Ryan watched his gigantic sister walk away, fighting back some tears as he sat quietly on her kitchen table.

Despite the sweet moment of familial bonding between the two siblings, Ryan’s eyes were pulled downward as he watched Amanda leave. The pajama shorts she was wearing were doing a poor job containing the immensity of her round, bubbly butt and with each heavy footfall, her massive cheeks jiggled, hypnotizing Ryan until she finally turned the corner and broke the spell. 


“Jesus Christ.” He sighed heavily to himself, crawling into the glove and staring up at the ceiling as a million thoughts raced through his mind. He could only pray that sleep would come easily to him tonight. 

End Notes:

This is a chapter in an ongoing commission I have with a reader who enjoyed the Losing Control series. Unlike some of my other commissions, there's no set amount of chapters that we're aiming for with this story, so I'll post them as they're available. I've got a couple done, but typically there's a 2 week window between chapters depending on how my schedule falls. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and as always, thanks for reading!!

Chapter 2 by Omanahan88

Ryan awoke with a start, feeling the heavy footfalls of his giantess sister shaking the table before she even entered his field of view. For some reason even he didn’t fully understand, Ryan remained perfectly still, trying not to let Amanda see that he was up. He heard a momentary lull in the booming footsteps as Amanda entered the room, undoubtedly as she was checking on him. After a moment of quiet thought, the sound of the giantess pushed past him and entered the kitchen where the sounds of cupboards and glassware replaced the thunderous walking. At that point, Ryan had managed to gain control of his nerves and slowly climbed to his feet. Over the pony wall, he could watch as Amanda stretched up, extending her height as much as she could to pull down a coffee mug from the top shelf. For a moment, it seemed as though the giantess was moving in slow motion, her soft cotton top pulling up and revealing her toned, muscular stomach as she stretched. When she retrieved her bounty, Amanda dropped back to the floor, causing her chest to bounce freely as she landed with a heavy thud. Ryan heard a light giggle as Amanda eyed the coffee mug just before she turned her gaze back towards the dining room table.


“Oh, Ryan! Sorry. I was trying to be quiet. Just making some coffee, want some?” She asked, turning her back to her tiny brother as she quickly brewed up a cup of pod coffee and walked over to sit with him. As the giantess takes her seat, Ryan quickly realizes that his concept of depth perception has shifted dramatically with his new change of size. He had almost expected to be sitting across the table from his baby sister, but as she settled into her seat, her arms, tightly clasping a mug of scalding hot coffee soared far behind him, leaving him between her hands and her chest. “Sorry to wake you up.”


Ryan found himself staring at her chest as Amanda began to speak to him. Obviously she hadn’t worn a bra to bed, and it wasn’t as though she was going to throw one on for her morning coffee, just for the sake of her shrunken brother. As such, her tits bounced beneath her cotton tee with every minute movement she made. A fact that Ryan was acutely aware of, despite how much he tried to avoid noticing. By the time that he managed to shake himself out of his stupor, Ryan came to the realization that he was now sporting a stiff erection. And due to the fact that he was standing buck naked on his sister’s kitchen table staring directly into her gargantuan rack, he had no way to hide it at all. The best he could do now was hope that his body was small enough for his woody to escape her immediate attention. 


“No, it's fine. It seems like at my size, everyone walking around might as well be a T-Rex, I was bound to wake up no matter how quiet you were.” Ryan replied, taking a few steps back and putting a concerted effort into keeping his eyes locked onto the smiling face of his little sister. “The real question is, why the hell are you up this early?”


Amanda chuckled as she shrugged her shoulders, her long blonde hair bobbing around her shoulders. “I’m usually up, getting ready to hit the gym about now. But I figure I’ll skip it today so we can take some time to figure things out a little bit.” She lifted her mug of coffee up to her lips and took a long, loud sip before she punctuated the motion with a smack of her lips. She smirked and raised her eyebrows playfully as she showcased the front of the mug to her brother. “Ahhhhhh, delicious.” 


Ryan tilted his head, staring up at the crimson mug with the name and mascot of his alma matter printed on the front. He had bought that gift for his mom during his freshman year of college, alongside some other gear to help her show pride in her son’s college. “My HYU mug, you stole it from Mom?” Amanda snorted a bit as she laughed.


“As if. It’s not like she was ever going to use it. Caffeine is poison for the soul and all that crap.” She chuckled. “ I took a bunch of your stuff from the house when I moved here. Wanted something to remind me of you from time to time.” She said, her smile very sincere, although it seemed to be hiding something a bit more complex. For a moment, Ryan thought back on each occasion that he had made an effort to reach out to his sister as of late. It wasn't as though he had completely ghosted her, but after all the tension with his mom and the big fight they had back before the holidays, Ryan had certainly cut down on the amount of family dinners that he had been attending. Thinking about it now, he hadn’t realized how much he had missed seeing Amanada, and Brooke too. Part of him was still nervous about the inevitable interaction he had coming with his mother, especially given the current circumstances. But he would be lying if he said he wasn’t at least a little bit excited to see everyone again. Pluss with Laura now out of the picture, having Amanda around to keep him company and keep his mind off of things was undoubtedly going to be an absolute godsend. 


“Well, I’m glad you got it. Might as well go to someone who actually drinks coffee.” Amanda chuckled. There was no doubt that she was the biggest vaccine consumer in their family by a country mile. 


“Speaking of which, you want some?” She asked, dipping her index finger into the cauldron of hot java. She removed her finger, lowering it closer to her brother as a single drop of milky brown coffee clung to her skin. Looking up, he could see Amanda biting her lip, obviously taking some amount of delight in the ridiculous notion of feeding her miniature brother a drop of coffee like he were a baby bird. However, given all the drinking he did yesterday, followed up by the life altering circumstances of his shrinking, Ryan wasn’t prepared to let his masculinity stop him from getting some sort of upper into his system. He stepped forward, grabbing Amanda’s finger with both hands as he pressed his lips against the droplet, sucking in quickly as several mouthfuls of sweet, hot coffee entered his stomach. 


“Awww so cute.” Amanda cooed, pulling her finger away.


“Can it, blondie. No sass until I had at least two fingers of coffee.” Ryan replied sarcastically. Amanda smirked and dipped her finger into the coffee, bringing him a second drop which he greedily slurped down. Ryan huffed, catching his breath after sucking down what probably amounted to a couple of cups of coffee all at once. He was so distracted that he was unprepared for Amanda’s titanic finger to come back down, only to gently rub the side of his face. The small man looked up, stunned, to find the giantess staring down at him curiously. Amanda continued to trace her finger along Ryan’s tiny body; feeling his soft hair, his muscular chest and his cute little arms. Suddenly and without warning Ryan found himself being lifted from the table, pinched gently but firmly between his sister’s fingers. Her immense face leaned in, her eyes carefully examining the finer details of his meager, but still relatively fit frame. Gently she began to pinch at his biceps and his calves, tugging on his arms and legs and maneuvering him around like some sort of model action figure. 


“This is so freakin crazy. You feel so… normal. Just small.” She said with awe. Ryan shook his head and just decided to bear through it as she flipped him over, her powerful finger slowly tracing its way down his bare back and butt. 


“That’s because I AM normal… just small.” He retorted defiantly. “And yeah sure, go ahead. Fondle away to your heart’s content.” He added sarcastically. 


“Oh, I will.” She replied, with a quick flick to his backside. It didn’t hurt at all, but Ryan still felt the need to voice his displeasure with receiving a spanking from his little sister. This careful inspection lasted for a couple of more minutes, where Ryan silently pouted in his sister’s grasp. It wasn’t until her finger began to drift too low that Ryan swatted her away, trying to shield his junk, now fully remembering that he had no clothes.


“Oh relax. It’s nothing I haven’t seen before. Plus at that size, I doubt I could feel anything at all.” She replied, now using her pinky finger to poke Ryan’s chest. He attempted to brace himself against her “little” finger, but found himself quickly overpowered and forced back onto his butt. Once again, Ryan is reminded of his newfound fragility, knowing that his little sister can overpower him with almost no effort at all. 


“Right, sorry. Guess I got a little… carried away.” Amanda quickly picked up on the immediate shift in Ryan’s demeanor as she knocked him on his ass. She silently cursed herself for being such a prick. Obviously he was going to still be feeling a bit raw about all of this and the last thing he needed was to be batted around like some sort of cat toy. 


“Here.” Amanda reached back over her shoulder, grabbing a tissue from the box on the small table behind her. She tore the small white sheet into a couple of pieces, helping Ryan to fashion a small… well, he wanted to call it a robe, but she was more inclined to label it as a dress. However, she kept that thought to herself as she and her brother enjoyed a bit of small talk between themselves, finally able to put aside some of this newfound awkwardness.


“So…. how the hell did this happen anyways? I thought you were immune?” Amanda asked. Ryan dropped his head nervously and began mindlessly tugging at his tissue toga. 


“I mean, so did I…” He said quietly. Amanda shot him a confused look and shook her head. 


“But, like, you said you were immune. Didn’t you get checked?”


Ryan sighed and shrugged his shoulders. “I… I was going to…” Amanda’s shoulders slumped and her expression changed to one of disappointment and frustration.


“You were going to? Christ Ryan, are you serious? You never got tested?” She asked, but the look on her brother’s face was all the confirmation she needed. 


“Look, it’s not that I… Like I said, I was going to. But then you and Brook and Mom all came back as immune and the whole thing is genetic anyways so I just figured…” His voice began to trail off. Amanada shook her head and began to rub her temples. 


“Jesus Ry, you could’ve been taking preventative steps this whole time. I mean, fuck we really need to get you to a hospital now.” She said,however, this suggestion elicited a visceral response from Ryan. 


“NO! Amanda, no. Seriously. Look, I’m already shrunken and I don’t want you to take me there and then all of a sudden I’m getting passed around from lab to lab, quarantining, losing even more control over my life. I just…. Please Amanda. I can’t.” He said, the panic and desperation evident in his voice. The younger woman furrowed her brows but let out a heavy sigh. She couldn’t be too surprised. After watching their dad deteriorate away to nothing in a hospital bed, it was clear that Ryan had some unaddressed issues that he wasn't dealing with. 


“Alright, alright. Fine. But at the very least, we’re going to get you into your physician and talk about next steps. No exceptions, mister.” She said sternly, pointing one finger at her brother and giving him her best, most serious look before she then gently poked him in the stomach. 


“Jesus, fine. I’ll talk to my doctor.” He agreed, chuckling softly before the conversation died down again. 


“So, look.” Ryan said, after a slight lull in their conversation. “I really appreciate you coming out to get me yesterday. I was scared and freaking out… and I know it’s a long drive, but…”


“Ryan, seriously. Don’t mention it.” Amanda interrupted. “I’m glad you called. You know I’ve got your back. Always.” Ryan nodded his head, fighting back a slight quiver in his lip.


“So, if it’s not too much trouble… would you be cool letting me stay here for a while? At least while I try to sort out the details of my new life.” 


“Of course. You can stay here as long as you want. Seriously, you can live with me forever, I want you to know that.”


“Thanks Amanda. I appreciate it.” The two siblings shared a moment of appreciative silence before Amanda broke the silence. 


“So, how about a tour?” She asked excitedly. Ryan nodded, but couldn’t help but wince as his sister’s enormous hand came racing towards him. Quickly he threw up his own hands in defense, shouting for her to stop.


“WAIT!! Wait! I’d like to walk on my own.” Ryan said, putting a stop to the giantess’ hand. Amand scoffed, slumping her shoulders as she immediately rejected the idea.


“Oh come on. That’ll take forever. Just let me carry you, ya big baby.” She reiterated, moving her hand towards him again. But once again Ryan stepped back.


“Amanda! You’ve gotta pump the breaks. I’m still a person. I’m not a pet.” Hearing that her brother was starting to feel like he was being treated like a pet finally brought her around, though she still dreaded how long it was going to take to simply walk down the hall to her bedroom. It wasn’t a particularly large apartment, intended for a college student to be able to afford on her own. Yet, proceeding like this, a tour of the one bed one bath first floor apartment was going to take a damn hour. 


“Fine, fine. Have it your way Mister Independent.” She scoffed, laying her hand palm up on the table so that Ryan could step up. She then carried the miniature man down to the floor, setting him gently between her bare soles. Looking down, Amanda had to stifle another giggle. Ryan was standing between her legs like a bug on the hardwood floor. For a split second, she considered just lifting her foot up and gently setting it on top of Ryan’s tiny body. Not that she would ever hurt him, mind you. She just thought it might be funny to feel him underfoot. Though she thought about the fact that she hadn’t showered last night and hadn’t had a chance to take one this morning. No doubt her feet probably smelled a bit funky at the moment. But if Ryan wanted to keep dragging his own feet, maybe she could use that fact to her advantage. 


“Alright, get a move on bub. Bedroom’s that way.” Amanda said, pointing down the long hallway. Ryan craned his head upwards, his gaze tracing up the length of Amanda’s smooth, powerful legs until he reached the underside of her shorts. He didn’t intend on perving on his sister but it seemed that it just kept happening. Hopefully she was planning on putting on some actual pants sometime soon. He shook his head, turning his focus away from his sister’s booty and towards the long, daunting hallway leading out of the kitchen. 


Amanda waited patiently, watching as her brother slowly but methodically proceeded down the hall towards her bedroom. She pulled out her cell phone and began scrolling through social media, periodically peering over the screen to check in on Ryan’s progress. She managed to watch seven or eight minutes worth of content before she found Ryan just short of her bedroom door. 


“Finally.” She muttered under her breath, shoving her weight off the wall and striding confidently towards her own bedroom. It took the giantess only a handful of paces to quickly reach her brother, though Ryan could feel her approach without actually needing to see her. With each step she took, her comparatively mountainous weight shook the world around him, the fleshy soles of her feet landing on the ground with a thunderous boom. 


“Jesus.” Ryan muttered, once again watching as his sister’s titanic foot soared overhead. He watched as her dirt speckled sole carried ominously through the air, before landing in front of him with an impact that knocked him backwards from the wall of air that her foot displaced. As the giantess stepped before him once more, Ryan found himself yet again staring up into the massive jiggling butt cheeks of his titanic sibling. Every time that she stepped, the soft, supple moons contained by her pajama shorts began to bounce around from the impact. In his old life, Ryan would spend more time that he would prefer to admit, staring at the big butts of women who crossed his field of view. But this was on a whole other level. As Amanda stepped over him, she lifted herself up onto her tiptoes, grabbing into the doorframe as she prepared to showcase her bedroom. However, as she lifted her heels from the floor, Ryan watched the gluteal muscles activate, pulling her cheeks together ever so slightly, just enough to give him an incredible view of her fleshy buttocks as they peeked out from under her shorts. “Fuck me…” he muttered. If he couldn’t keep his fucking eyes off of his sister’s ass, he was going to burn his goddamned eyes out. 


“Voila! La Casa del Amanda.” She said, ripping the tiny man’s focus away from her fit booty and onto the remarkably bright decoration of her bedroom. “Bed, extra comfy…” She gestures towards her mattress. The bed was already perfectly made, her large fuzzy comforter neatly draped across the bed with a mountain of equally fluffy pillows piled up at the head. “Desk, perfect for late night cramming sessions…” She motioned towards the desk. Amanda had a large wheeled computer chair sitting in front of a sturdy wooden desk, equipped with several large drawers. Perhaps he could make a little room for himself there, if Amanda was going to be so insistent on them sharing a room. A space in the desk, that is… not on her chair. 


“Obviously…” Ryan thought to himself, trying to push aside the thought that immediately invaded his brain. For a moment he imagined himself, relaxing in a tiny little recliner of his own, when suddenly, Amanda appeared above him. She stood with her back to him, looking down over her shoulder as her large round butt looked over him. “Sit tight Ry. Got a test tomorrow so I’ve gotta buckle down and study. Catch you later!” She said, before her enormous cheeks descended towards him like a meteor. 


“And over here is the closet. It’s all my shoes, my sports gear, stuff like that. Honestly, it’s kind of packed with my crap so you probably won’t be hanging around in there too much.” Amanda said, walking past her tiny brother and ripping him back to reality after his bizarre daydream. She was peering into her closet, slightly embarrassed by the disarray of her remarkable number of shirts, dresses, coats, bags, shoes and other items scattered around the seemingly too small space. 


“Looks cozy.” Ryan said, loudly this time as he was addressing his sister directly. The giantess beamed a wide smile at him in response to the compliment, wrapping an arm under her waist as she took an exaggerated bow. Ryan rolled his eyes, reacclimating himself with his sister’s goofy, jovial demeanor. “Yea yea smartass, moving on.” He said, turning and walking back towards the door.


Thankfully he was much closer to the door than Amanda was, though it didn’t end up mattering very much as once she began moving, the giantess was on top of him in an instant. To his surprise, instead of stepping over him, the gargantuan woman’s toes appear on the edges of his peripheral vision. She moved slowly and carefully as she scooped him up in the gap between her big and second toes, treating her foot like a ski lift as she quickly moved him more than half the distance to the door as she took one purposefully long step. 


“Hey! What the hell?!” Ryan shouted, cradled in the clammy space between her toes. A pungent odor quickly made its way into his nostrils as he rested in the sweaty crevice. Thankfully, once her foot began to swing, the whipping wind kept him from continuing to savor the somewhat vinegary fragrance. After a single step, Amanda planted her foot and lifted her heel while keeping her toes pressed into the ground.


“Whoops, didn’t see ya.” Amanda lied, lifting her foot out from under Ryan while leaving him in the hallway. She proceeded on towards the bathroom where she once again posted up in the doorway and took out her phone again. “Total accident, I swear.”


Ryan shook his head and kept walking towards her. He understood the frustration he was putting her through. Obviously he wasn’t moving quickly given the diminutive nature of his new gait. However, he was still struggling with the notion of giving up that extra little bit of control that he had over his own body. He plodded onwards towards Amanda’s sweaty feet. Upon arriving at the entrance to the bathroom, Amanda let out a heavy sigh, almost as if to say “finally,” as she put her phone down and stood up straight once again. 


“And this is where the magic happens.” Amanda said sarcastically, gesturing towards the bathroom. Subconsciously, looking into the bathroom caused the giantess to focus on a slight itch in her butt, then causing her to reach down and scratch her cheek. The repetitive motion of her nails digging into the squishy flesh of her booty caused the fabric of her shorts to get pulled up deeper into the depths of her crack. This subtle movement grabbed hold of Ryan's attention once again, pulling his gaze directly upwards towards her jiggling booty. With the fabric of her shorts plunged deeper into the grip of her cheeks, Ryan could see Amanda’s pastel pink panties peeking out beyond the edges of her shorts. The giantess swayed gently as she spoke, gently bending at the waist as she mindlessly plopped her butt against the door as she continued speaking, her words seemingly a million miles away from Ryan. As she leaned forward, her hand tracing some sort of unseen line across the back wall of the bathroom, Ryan realized that he couldn’t see her face past the  swell of her chest. From the way she was standing, the front of her t-shirt hung loosely from her chest, but it did allow Ryan to see up through the bottom. Because he was on the floor staring up at the lights above, it was difficult to see anything under her shirt, but he was able to just barely make out the silhouette of her supple breasts. Once again, Ryan was desperate to avert his gaze, but there was something buried deep within him that simply wouldn’t let him look away. 


“Hey, yo, earth to Ryan! Are you listening to me? I said, "Are you cool with that?”” Amanda’s large toe bumped into Ryan’s chest, knocking him out of his own head for the second time today. 


“Huh? Oh, yeah, for sure!” Ryan agreed, completely unaware of what he had just agreed to. He realized that he hadn’t heard anything that she had said since they entered the bathroom. 


“Awesome. You wanna take a look right now?” She asked, causing Ryan’s heart to begin racing a bit faster.


“Uhhhh, now. Are you sure?” He asked nervously, unaware of what he was signing on for.


“Yea c’mon, it’ll be fun. I’ve still got a little bit of time to kill before I get ready for class today. And we don’t have to commit to anything yet, we can just browse.” He still wasn’t sure what she wanted, but it seemed to be something fairly simple, especially if he wasn’t making any long term commitments right this second. 


“Yeah alright. Let’s do it.” He said. This response elicited a delighted squeal from the giantess as she reached down to scoop her brother off of the bathroom floor.


“HEYY WATCH IT!” Ryan shouted as he was plucked up into his sister’s hand. However she simply rolled her eyes and continued to carry him back towards her bedroom.


“I said I have time to kill, I didn’t say I have a TON of time to kill. Suck it up buttercup.” She said, keeping him cradled in her palm as she cupped him against her chest. Amanda strutted back into her bedroom, pulling back her desk chair and plopping down heavily on the seat before she rolled herself into place. For a brief moment, Ryan’s mind went back to his strange buttcrush vision, but he was able to quickly push it out of his mind. 


“My friend Ruhi has a few cousins who are all tiny and she showed me this site she uses to find cool toys and gadgets and shit. But they also stock tons and tons of accessibility stuff.” Amanda said, quickly firing up a webpage and navigating to an odd, almost suspicious looking site that featured a long list of various bits of shrunken-centric gear. “The key is just finding 

 what you want when it’s on markdown.” It finally began to dawn on Ryan that Amanda was looking to spend some money outfitting the apartment with gear to help him get around. 


“Heh, look at this, we could hang these up high so you’re not in danger of getting stepped on.” Amanda said, clicking on a box that was flashing a bright red banner that read “65% OFF!” The item in question was a huge set of bright orange tubes, consisting of several long straight pipes as well as several curved pieces to handle corners and inclines or declines. 


“It looks like hamster tubes.” Ryan replied flatly, recalling a large cage that Amanda had a little girl that spotted several similarly colored tubes for the creature to navigate. He looked over his shoulder to find Amanda ginning at his comment. It was enough to make him wonder whether or not she had already made the same assumption.


“Huh, you’re kinda right. I miss having a pet.” She replied before turning her attention to the screen, leaving the unspoken question in the air to linger. “So, what do you think about starting off with some ladders? They’ve got these assembled ones that you can make as tall or as short as you want. We can buy a shitload of them and get you up onto tables, my desk, the couch. Tota independence.” 


After a beat of silence, Ryan turned around to find Amanda staring down at him, searching for approval. Ryan gave her a warm smile and nodded his head. “That sounds perfect. Great idea Amanda.” The gargantuan blonde’s face lit up with pride upon receiving the compliment from her brother. She slammed one finger down on the mousepad, adding the plastic constructible ladder pieces to her cart before they continued to browse the site for another twenty some odd minutes, agreeing to keep their purchases focused on the essentials after Amanda tried to insist on buying an elaborate and admittedly beautiful bonsais tree that came with a painted plaster stand that functioned as a hot tub, made to look like a mountain hot spring. 


“Hey, what about a bed?” Ryan asked, finally suggesting something of his own accord. Amanada nodded her head and quickly began to type into the search bar. Immediately a few hundred bed options populated the page, ranging from the simple yet practical all the way to the extravagant and ridiculous. 


“Ooooh, how about this one?” Amanda said, stifling a slight chuckle. “You’ve always seemed like a racecar bed sort of guy.” Ryan saw she was now cycling through a few dozen different color and model combinations of small mattresses that each had the frame of a tiny car wrapped around them. 


“Man, I can’t believe I forgot how funny you are.” Ryan said sarcastically, but Amanda just shrugged him off. 


“Nah, it's not your fault.I’ve gotten way funnier since coming to college.” She turned to give Ryan a quick wink. “Trust me, you’re gonna love being roomies.”


“Yeah yeah. But how about something that’s a bit less of a chick magnet. I mean, I wouldn’t wanna wear out my welcome.” He replied. 


“Or wear out your bedsprings…” Amanada muttered under her breath. Ryan was about to quip back again, but decided against it and returned to browsing the diverse selection of beds on the site. All jokes aside, Ryan couldn’t believe some of the stuff they were finding on here. There were extravagant beds, like you might find in a castle or mansion, adorned with bright gaudy colors like purple and gold. There were also themed beds for just about every single entertainment property under the sun. 


“Jesus Christ. How about just a normal bed. Where are all of those options?” Ryan said exhaustedly. Eventually the pair located a simple looking bed that looked like nothing more than a king sized mattress with a box spring and a plain, but clean looking wooden frame. There were likely some other furniture needs that they should probably look into, but all of this shopping was already beginning to give Ryan a bit of a headache. 


“How about some clothes?” Ryan suggested, hoping to distract his sister from the increasingly random series of unnecessary crap that she was finding online. Upon hearing her brother suggest that they go clothes shopping together, Amanda immediately forgot all about the miniature soccer stadium that she was about to suggest. 


“Ohhhhh yes! But not here, the outfits on this site are so boring. We need to find you something with some style.” Amanda said, popping open a new browser window. Ryan rolled his eyes. He certainly wasn’t the flashy sort of guy when he was normal sized, and he didn’t see a reason to start dressing differently now.


“No, no, look… Amanda, I don’t want something flashy or crazy or whatever. Just something comfy that’ll help me cover my dick that’s not made of tissue paper.” He said, gently flapping the creases of his tissue robe. Amanda looked down at him and raised an eyebrow, shaking her head slightly.


“C’mon Ry, you’re single again, remember? You gotta look nice if you want to find yourself a little lady to help you cover your dick.” She finished her sentence with a playful wink, much to Ryan’s chagrin. However, as he shook his head and waved her off, Amanda’s warm smile melted away. “Ryan, come on. It’s true what they say. Look good, feel good. At least let me buy you three nice outfits that I think are cute, and then I’ll agree to add a half dozen basic ass tracksuits for you to lounge around in when you’re here at the house.”


Ryan let out a heavy sigh and begrudgingly agreed to let his little sister pick out his clothes for him. Thrilled to get her way, Amanda let out an exuberant squeal and leaned forward to plant a massive kiss directly on top of Ryan’s head and chest. He was caught off guard by the rapid approach of the giantess’ mouth, but as soon as her pillowy soft lips enveloped him in a warm kiss, Ryan felt a great deal of tension leaving his tiny body. 


“Mmmmwah. Perfect, I promise, before too long you’ll be begging me to do all your shopping.” Amanda said giddily. Suddenly her eyes snapped back towards her computer screen and something she saw caused her smile to vanish once more. “Shit. Starting to run low on time. Feeling hungry?” She asked. For the first time this morning, Ryan realized that he was actually starving. 


“Hell yes. Starved.” He admitted. Amanda nodded and lowered her hand onto the desk. She lowered Ryan towards the floor, choosing to at least set him on the door side of the desk. The diminutive man watched the giantess stride from the room, not nothing to wait for him, lest she be late to get started with her day. As he began to follow her path, he could hear the loud clang of pans hitting the stove top as she began to prepare breakfast. By the time that he reached the hallway, the alluring smell of bacon was practically pulling him towards the kitchen and thankfully by the time that he finally reached the dining room table, Amanda was walking out of the kitchen with a large plate of food in one hand and a shaker bottle in the other. 


“Hey there speedster, ready to eat?” She asked rhetorically, crouching down to provide Ryan with a quick lift to the top of the table. Amanda set her brother down on top of the plate alongside her breakfast, but while she was in the process of pulling out her seat, the giantess let out a startled screech. “Shoot, forgot my OJ!” She said, swiftly racing back into the kitchen. In the meantime, Ryan was wholly preoccupied by what he had to assume was the single most beautiful sight his eyes would ever behold in this lifetime. At his feet, still glistening with a thin sheen of greasy goodness, was the single largest piece of bacon Ryan had ever seen in his life. Fried to crispy perfection while still maintaining that exact amount of juiciness that he preferred, this long sheet of salty porcine belly seemed like some sort of strange tree that had toppled down in an ancient forest. He stepped forward bringing his foot down hard on the corner of the bacon strip, cracking off a large piece that was bigger than both of his hands. 


“Jesus Christ.” Ryan marveled, holding the savory snack in front of his face, simply appreciating its beauty. 


“Watch out, gotta eat quick.” Amanda said, having already returned to her seat without Ryan even noticing. As she spoke, she had grabbed ahold of the strip of bacon that Ryan was still standing on, nearly flattening him out on his face. Ryan turned around to watch the enormous sheet of fried fat soar into the sky, before getting sheared in half by the immense force of her bite. As the bacon strip was returned to the plate, Ryan eyed it nervously, now conscious of the fact that if he wasn’t careful around the hungry giantess, one single bite would cut him in two. 


“Hurry up slowpoke or there won’t be any left.” Amanda teased as she raised a slice of toast carrying a yolky egg up to her mouth. She was right of course, he needed to eat something if he was going to be sitting around all day waiting for her to come home from class. Not wasting anymore time, Ryan began to dig into the hearty breakfast of bacon, eggs and toast. He didn’t care too much that his arms and legs quickly became covered in grease and runny yolk, he was far too preoccupied in the first thing that he actually preferred about being small, eating. 


As Ryan scooped the final scraps of egg out of the sea of yolk and stuffed it into his mouth, he looked up to find Amanda pouring what amounted to hundreds if not thousands of relative gallons of orange juice down her mighty throat, sucking down the final few gulps before she sat back with a satisfied smile on her face. She looked down at her brother, giving him a warm smile as she pushed the plate he was standing on farther from the edge of the table, giving her enough room to cross her arms and rest her head for a moment as she savored the satisfaction of a good meal. She gently closed her eyes for a moment and Ryan stepped forward to the edge of the plate, simply watching his sister as she enjoyed the last couple moments of relaxation she would get until she returned home this evening. The gentle smile on her face as she rested, brought a warmth to Ryan’s heart before a sudden gurgle caught his attention. 


*BBBUUUUURRRRRPPPPP*


Unfortunately, before either of the two siblings could realize it, an enormous belch erupted out of Amanda’s mouth, spewing forward a powerful gale of warm, breakfast scented air in his direction. Ryan reeled backwards in surprise, Trying desperately to fan the air from his face after accidentally getting a deep whiff of the initial blast.

“ACK! FRIGGIN GROSS!” Ryan screeches, trying to clamber to his feet in the slippery mess left behind on the plate. Immediately Amanda was overwhelmed with guilt and embarrassment about having let out such a massive burp, especially after just scarfing down a whole bunch of eggs, bacon and orange juice. 


“Shoot, sorry. I swear I didn’t do that on purpose.” She said truthfully, trying not to let herself become too amused by the sight of her big brother trying to run away from her belch while covered in sticky yellow goo. “It just snuck up on me. Swear to god.”


“Yeah, me too.” Ryan said grumpily, holding out his arms and watching the yolks slowly drip from his body. Amanda apologized once again before whisking her tiny brother away to wash him under some warm water before setting him down on the living room sofa with his cell phone propped up against the armrest so he could see it a bit easier. She also ripped out a few more sheets of tissue paper, ripping them into more manageable sizes so that Ryan could work on crafting himself a new toga while she took care of some things. The giantess then disappeared for a short while to give herself a shower and get dressed for the day. After a half hour or so, the beautiful blonde reappeared in the living room, now dressed in a black, low cut shirt that showed off her cute gold charm necklace as well as the ample amount of cleavage that it rested on, in addition to a tight fitting pair of very dark navy-blue jeans that clung perfectly to her muscular thighs and butt. Amanda stepped up to the couch, setting down both a pink and black backpack as well as the large black athletic duffel that Ryan had seen the other day. The bags landed with a heavy thud as the giantess leaned forward so her face was mere inches from Ryan’s tiny body. 


“Alright Ry, I’m off. I’ve got classes pretty much all day, but I’ve got an open block around 1. I’ll pop back in then to see if you need anything, but in the meantime, you’ve got some water and a space to do your business if it comes to that.” She said. Obviously it wasn't an ideal situation, but they were making do as best they could until the accessibility stuff showed up and he could move around the apartment of his own volition. “After I go back, I have another three hours of classes and then practice after. You all set?” She asked almost nervously. Ryan nodded his head and waved her off. 


“I’ll be fine, Mands.” He paused for a moment, seeing his sister furrow her brow nervously. “Seriously, Amanda… I’ll be fine. The only danger I’m in on this couch is you accidentally sitting on me.” He said, finally eliciting a chuckle from his titanic sister. He stared forward for a few moments, getting treated to a perfect view into the tantalizing cleavage his sister was showing off with this top. Part of him wondered whether or not she was aware of how she was showing herself off to him like this. Or perhaps it was simply because he was her brother that the display stood out to him as… extraordinary? He thought back to the outfit she had worn to bed last night back to the tight little pajama shorts she had worn. All of that bending and snapping at the hips she had done, wiggling her butt back and forth and standing directly over top of him. Was she doing it on purpose? And now this top. A tight fitting blouse with a low cut neckline that showed off all that goddamn cleavage. And here she was practically flashing him. Did she really not care? He would’ve assumed that she would be trying to cover up a bit more around him, especially with him being this small and caught in all of these weird sightlines. But maybe all of this was just in his head. Perhaps it was only standing out to him because he was always sitting at chest level or staring up directly into her butt. Maybe the fact that he was her brother prevented this issue from even crossing her mind. Maybe… just maybe, the problem was Ryan. 


“Okay, well. Be safe. Relax. Try not to get sat on…” She teased, leaning forward to plant one final kiss on his head before she picked up her things and headed out for the day. 

End Notes:

Once again, this story has been commissioned by MonteCristo92 over on DA. If you'd like to request a story of your own, send me a dm on my Deviantart page. 


Thanks for reading!!

Chapter 3 by Omanahan88

A day in the shrunken life was fairly laidback for Ryan, if not a little bit boring. He sat on his sister’s couch, watching a backlog of hospital dramas on his phone as he sat and waited for his keeper to return. Occasionally he would get up and stroll around the seat cushion, keeping his legs limber and checking the distance down to the floor. After a few hours of solitude, he was feeling grateful that Amanda had suggested the accessibility gear. Being in the apartment alone like this made him feel as though he were trapped on a deserted island, although reality was far less dramatic. 


After about three hours of binge watching, Ryan decided to try something else to occupy his mind for a little while. He began to walk his way from one end of the couch to the other. It was a moderate walk, comparable to taking a short stroll around a couple city blocks. The real challenge came when he was forced to cross over the ravine between each of the three cushions on the couch. The gap itself wasn’t overly wide. In fact, Ryan could pretty easily clear it without needing to increase his speed very much. However, the edges of each springy foam cushion were rounded, making it a bit tricky to stick the landing without stumbling backwards. But with nothing else to do, he managed to get a bit of practice in by the time that Amanda returned from her morning classes.


“Hey dude.” The giantess said, throwing open the door and strolling inside with a speed that still seemed uncannily fast for a creature of her immense size. 


“Sup. How was class?” He asked awkwardly as the gargantuan blonde approached the couch to take his bathroom bucket. Thankfully though, Amanda didn’t seem at all phased by the idea of needing to change her tiny brother’s bathroom.


“Eh, ya know. It’s school. My Tuesday and Thursday morning schedule is mostly just boring requirement stuff. Math and English.” She said, striding out of the room and running the bottlecap under the kitchen tap. Ryan watched silently as she began rummaging through her refrigerator and some nearby cupboards. After seven or eight minutes Amanda returned to the living room, her hands full of goodies. Beside Ryan, she placed a paper towel upon which she set two peanut butter and cheddar cracker sandwiches, a favorite of theirs from childhood that she still let stocked as a treat. Before the tiny man could dig in, the giantess pressed her thumb firmly in the center of each cracker, instantly crushing through it, leaving cracker shards and peanut butter scattered across the paper towel. She repeated this measure a couple of times for good measure, ensuring that Ryan had enough appropriately sized chunks to work with. 


Once her brother was taken care of, Amanda plopped down heavily on the couch and quickly began to dig into her own lunch. Ryan couldn’t help but keep his eyes glued to Amanda’s tight fitting jeans as her ass crashed into the couch like a meteor. Again he found himself needing to shake these odd, unwanted thoughts from his mind. 


“So, how was your morning?” Amanda asked, skewering a large mouthful of salad into her mouth as she turned to look at her miniscule sibling. 


“Eh, it was alright. Watched a bunch of TV until I got bored.” He answers honestly. “Then I wound up doing some laps around the couch. Ya know, getting a little exercise.”


Amanda smiled and nodded her head, mouth stuffed with leafy greens, veggies and a sizeable chunk of hard boiled egg. “Niiice. Way to be responsible little bro. Gotta keep active.” She said, nodding her head enthusiastically. Ryan on the other hand, was too caught up by something she had said to even acknowledge the praise.


“Little bro?” He asked, slightly annoyed. “I’m older than you are.” Amanda gave him a bit of side eye and a small smirk.


“C’mon, you’re not gonna make me say it, are you?” She said with a sly smile. Ryan had to bite his tongue. Obviously he didn’t need to actually acknowledge the five hundred ton elephant in the room, but still, to hear his kid sister call him “little bro” felt like an insult on a scale he had never before experienced.


“I’m your BIG brother. I will… forever and always… be ready to kick your ass.” Ryan said semi-playfully. Obviously he was speaking with nothing but pure bravado, but for the sake of his still wounded ego he hoped that Amanda would yield to his older brother status. 


“You’re welcome to try.” She joked, leaning to the side and presenting her massive round butt towards her tiny brother. Ryan silently cursed himself, turning away and focusing instead on his crackers. It was like he was fucking asking for it. 


Amanda shrugged as her brother suddenly dropped the argument. For a second, she felt a bit bad about it. Obviously she wasn’t going to sit on him, just like he wouldn’t ever actually lay a finger on her. But she realized that her competitive nature might have blinded her to the fact that Ryan’s shrunken pride was probably still a bit hurt from his massive change in perspective. She shook her head as she settled back into her seat normally and continued to work through her cobb salad. “Whatever.” She thought to herself. She was probably overthinking things anyways. 


“Shit, I’ve gotta go.” Amanda declared, leaping off of the couch as she noticed the time. She quickly tossed her tupperware into the sink as she raced back towards the door. “I’ll be back in a few hours. Catch you later!” She shouted just before the door slammed shut loudly. And just like that Ryan was on his own again. Thankfully now he had something to snack on while he went back to watching shows on his phone. 


Like before, Ryan started to watch his ER drama shows, killing another hour or so before he started to get bored again. Searching for something new to occupy his mind, he briefly wished that he was still able to play his video games. There were a few new games out that he finally had the damn time to play, but now he couldn’t wrap his hands around the goddamn controller. 


“Fuckin bullshit.” Ryan muttered to himself. In the middle of his silent temper tantrum, a sudden realization hit him. If he couldn’t play the game, then maybe he could watch someone else play it. He closed the video player and navigated over to the app Store on the phone and downloaded the Streamz app. 


After getting his account made, Ryan was faced with a cascade of different streaming options, people playing countless different video games, people just sitting there and talking about random bullshit and then there were the tons and tons of hot women who appeared to be there just to siphon money off of horny and lonely jagoffs who had nothing better to do with their time or money. 


He began typing the name of the video game into the search bar, prompting a series of dozens of different streamers to pop onto the screen. He began scrolling through the colorful list of thumbnails and titles like “Lets Play” and “Walkthrough.” He had no idea how many streams he had passed in just the minute or so of scrolling, but he eventually happened upon a title that caught his attention. “Tiny Streamer plays Call of the Gunslinger,” was seemingly fortuitous enough to get Ryan to click on the video.


Upon opening the stream, Ryan was treated to a fairly normal looking setup. MightyMoe, was the moniker that the stream had chosen. A seemingly ordinary man, probably in his mid to late thirties sitting at a computer setup, his camera view superimposed over a display of the video game that he was currently playing. However in the background of his camera feed, Ryan could see what looked like the side of a gargantuan running shoe, with the Badidas apparel company’s logo in plain view. He wondered if that was just a normal sneaker and this guy was, in fact, tiny. 


“Hey bardo547, thanks so much for the bytes my guy, much appreciated.” The streamer said as a small animation played out on the bottom of the screen. A sixteen bit drawing of Moe appeared standing atop a skyscraper dressed as a superhero, before quickly zooming out to show said skyscraper at the foot of a similarly rendered woman who lifted her foot only to stomp on the building. While beautifully animated, Ryan couldn’t help but feel sensitive to a depiction of a tiny person getting stomped on.


“Hey, Laz, welcome back my man. Glad to see you here.” Moe said cheerily, breaking Ryan from his funk. “Thanks for the resub bro, always nice to see an OG.”


Ryan’s eye was drawn to a flashing button just below the video feed. It seemed as though supporters could opt in to spend some cash in order to grab their streamers attention for a moment, make themselves known to all those who were watching. Before today, Ryan likely would’ve never entertained the idea of just giving over his money to some stranger to watch him play video games, but right now there was just something so appealing about the idea of being acknowledged, even if it was just for a moment. He clicked on the button, pushing past all the verification screens as he sent a five dollar subscription to this stranger.


“Heyo, Ryguy95, alright, thanks for the subscription my man. First time viewer too, alright, let’s show some love in the chat.” Moe said just as a cascade of different dancing graphics and welcoming messages flooded across the screen. Instantly Ryan felt almost immediately overwhelmed by the kindness on display by perfect strangers. 


“Glad to have you Ryguy. What brings you to the stream today?” Moe asked, his eyes still glued to the display before him. Ryan was a bit caught off guard by this. He wasn’t sure what he was expecting out of this whole ordeal, but it certainly wasn’t this. 


“Been wanting to see call of gunslinger.” He typed into the chat. “Was going to play it myself, but I shrunk yesterday.” 


What the hell was he thinking? Why in the fuck was he telling his personal business to random fucking strangers on the internet? Did he really need to vent that fucking badly?


“Oh dude. I am sorry to hear that.” Moe said sincerely, turning his attention from the screen to look directly into the camera. “I know the stress that comes with that, my man, all too well. In fact, a lot of us do. So here’s my promise to you. Six days a week, for six hours a day, we’re here for you. Myself and the rest of the Moejestic are here to remind you that the world out there… ain’t so big. So welcome my friend, welcome.”


Ryan felt a slight quiver in his lower lip as he began to watch different stories of other people’s first days of being shrunken. They began sharing funny anecdotes that turned into discussions about different tiny accommodations and resources. For the time being, Ryan was content to just sit and observe, chiming in occasionally if he was asked a direct question. But for the first time since shrinking, Ryan felt sort of… normal.


Later that evening, long after he had stopped watching the MightyMoe stream, the small man was lazily dozing against the warm screen of his phone. Ryan very nearly jumped out of his own skin as the sound of the door bursting open preceded the return of his giantess sister. The titanic blonde stepped inside the room and it was immediately apparent that she was both physically and mentally drained. She carelessly tossed her workout bag and her backpack down to the ground, the dull thud of her cleats echoing across the living room. For a moment, Ryan almost felt bad for her. He remembered his own collegiate days and coming home from class, literally the only thing he wanted was to grab a nap. And he wasn’t even on a sports team like Amanda was. He couldn’t imagine how depleted she must feel. 


“Hey Mands, tough practice?” He asked as the giantess slowly and silently shuffled her way towards the couch. Amanda let out a small grunt of affirmation as she reached up to remove her hair tie, providing some very much needed relief to her sore scalp. Up close, Ryan could now see just how truly sweaty his giantess sister was now. Since she had been wearing a totally different outfit when she left, Ryan had no frame of reference from which he could judge this particular practice t-shirt. However, as she reached up to undo her hair tie, he could now see the more deeply concentrated pockets of sweat that had collected in her underarms, creating deep, dark gray patches in her pits. This realization was quickly compounded by the wet vacuum sound that occurred as Amanda peeled the damp shirt away from her body, leaving her dressed in nothing but a sports bra and a pair of short black spandex shorts. Ryan watched the subtle movements of her well defined musculature as she discarded her shirt back by the door alongside her bags. 


“Jesus Christ.” Ryan thought to himself. Without a shirt on, Amanda was now revealing to her tiny brother the fact that she had a fairly well defined set of abs. Ryan wasn’t the type to feel negatively about his own body, perhaps aside from the fact that he was now doll sized, but seeing his little sister with a set of defined abs definitely made him instinctively reach down and squeeze the tiny bit of paunch he had put on in the last few months. 


“Mmmmm, tired.” Amanda said, collapsing towards the still occupied couch and snapping Ryan out of his fugue state. “Scooch over.”


“Hey! I was here first!” Ryan pouted, standing his ground as the giantess paused her descent, preparing to lie face down on the couch. She let out a heavy sigh and stared at him for a long, quiet second before she just shrugged her shoulders. 


“Suit yourself.” She said flatly, lowering herself further and collapsing onto the leather cushions of the sofa. Ryan squeaked out another loud complaint as he realized that she wasn't bluffing and began to retreat to safety. He managed to avoid being squashed into the seat by her chest, just narrowly lunging out from beneath her collarbone as she drowsily began to shut her eyes. 


“What the hell Amanda?” He snaps, annoyed as he felt the need to immediately retreat from the wall of intense heat and pungent stink of sweat that radiated from her body. He couldn’t believe how cavalier she was being. Granted this was her house and he was a guest, but did that give her a right to just squash him whenever she felt the desire? “You’re friggin covered in sweat. You need a shower.”


Amanda simply groaned and pushed her face deeper into the couch. “Mmmmmm later. Just need to rest for a second.” She said drearily. Not satisfied with that answer, Ryan walked up closer to the giantess’ face, poking the tip of her nose gently in an effort to irritate her into action. 


“Hey! C’mon. Get up. You stink!” He said truthfully. The massive woman’s eyes opened slightly with a scowl. Annoyed by her brother’s increased pestering, Amanda stuck a hand under her body and dragged two fingers through her cleavage, coating them in a thin sheen of sweat. A wry smile forms on Amanda’s face as she reaches forward and poking Ryan in the stomach and knocking him onto his ass. Immediately after coming into contact with his tissue paper toga, the sweat from Amanda’s fingers gets rapidly absorbed, drastically deteriorating the structural integrity of the makeshift garment. 


“HEY HEY HEY! What the fuck?!” Ryan shouted, trying to reel back away from the sweaty finger. As he tried to scramble backwards his outfit began to come apart, leaving him nearly naked and covered in bits of wet tissue. 


“Oh relax, it's just some boob sweat.” Amanda sighed, her eyes closed as she began to quietly snooze on the couch. The miniature man was left to stew quietly as the monotonous snoring of his giantess sister droned on in the background. Ryan wanted to step forward and deny his sister the comfort of her nap, however as he stepped forward the giantess released a heavy sigh from her mouth. The whipping wind from her sigh tore apart the remainder of Ryan’s tattered robes, leaving him fully nude on the sofa. This extra indignity removed the last bit of resistance from the miniature man’s spirit. Defeated, Ryan slowly returned to his phone and resumed watching the stream as his massive sister snored loudly behind him. 


“Eeeerrrghhhhhh, Jesus Christ.” Amanda moaned groggily a half an hour later, peeling her sticky face from the leather cushion she had been napping on. Ryan had to slide out of the way as his cell phone suddenly collapsed forward from the sudden jolt of Amanda’s arm as she awoke with a start. He turned to face his sister as she slowly returned to consciousness and struggled to contain his laughter as he got a good look at her own face. One of Amanda’s eyelids was still only a quarter of the way open while the other had several strands of sweaty hair matted in front of it. The entire right side of her face was bright red and was sporting several white crease lines from the imprint of the couch that had marked her sweaty skin. “Mmmmmmmm what’s so funny?” She asked, only partially aware of where she even was. 


“Nothin. You look great, by the way.” He replied sarcastically, grinning widely as the giantess slowly peeled the rest of her sweaty body off of the couch, rising to her feet as she began to stretch her muscles with a long satisfied grunt. As she raised both hands overhead, Amanda caught a quick whiff of the stale stink of sweat wafting off of her own body.


“Whew. Goddamn. I need a shower.” She declared as she continued her stretching. Still stuck down on the couch, Ryan watched as the giantess began to shake out her legs. He couldn’t disagree with her assessment, he thought, looking up to notice the visible discoloration of Amanda’s short workout shorts as they bunched up around her ass, clearly still soaked in swampy ass sweat. He then looked down at his own naked body. Though it had dried long ago, Ryan could still feel the dried sweat that Amanda had painted him with before she had passed out. 


“You know, I could use one too.” He added. Amanda nodded her head and lowered a hand for the tiny man to crawl into. Given how exhausted they were both feeling, Ryan figured it wasn’t worth the argument to try to avoid being carried into the bathroom and so he quietly obliged and clambered up into Amanda’s palm. The giantess carried through the house, throwing open the bathroom door before placing Ryan down on the side of the sink. 


“Alright, I figure it’s probably best to just let you bathe in the sink.” Amanda said, turning on the tap and letting the water warm up before she placed the stopper in the drain. She reached down and grabbed a fresh sponge from the cupboard under the sink and dropped it in the water, giving Ryan a small floating platform to give him a way to actually climb up out of the basin. 


“Awesome, thanks. Give me like… JESUS!” Ryan nearly jumped out of his skin as a loud crashing BOOM scared the daylight out of him as Amanda’s sports bra hit the wall loudly before dropping down into the open hamper. 


“Sorry, force of habit!” The giantess replied, before several other garments could be heard dropping directly into the dirty clothing receptacle.


“Uhhhh wait are you showering, like, now?” Ryan asked as he stared intently into the pool of water in the sink. He knew that behind him, his sister’s massive naked breasts were likely hovering directly overhead.


“Yea, I’m friggin nasty. Don’t worry I won’t take long. Just get cleaned up and I’ll get you out when I’m done.” She said, seemingly oblivious to the fact that Ryan was trying desperately not to see her naked. 


“But like… I’m in here.” Ryan argued weakly. Amanda raised an eyebrow curiously, not sure exactly what his current gripe was. 


“And?”


“Well, it’s… don’t you think it's friggin weird?” Ryan asked desperately, keeping his hands up around his eyes functioning like blinders to block out all of his peripheral vision. “You’re naked!”


“Uhhh, not really dude. Its a shower, people get naked to shower literally every single day.” She retorted, standing fully nude behind her tiny brother on the counter. It was now that she was fully aware that he was trying his absolute best to avert his gaze. The giantess rolled her eyes and shook her head. Her brother seemed to have some weird hangups about the human body. 


“But I’m your brother!” He shouted, a thick annoyance in his voice. 


“Alright, then don’t fucking look dude. I don’t know what to tell you. I’m more than comfortable with my own body. If you have an issue, then that’s your problem to deal with.” She snapped back. “Plus, if you hadn’t been whining, I would’ve already been behind the curtain by now.”


“Okay, okay! Just hurry up!” He cried, desperately wanting this interaction to come to an end. Thankfully the giantess swiftly disappeared behind the shower curtain where she would remain for the next twenty minutes. Ryan was attempting to slide down the gentle curve of the side of the water basin when he heard Amanda beginning to sing. He turned to the side and realized that he could see her silhouette perfectly through the curtain.


“Uhmmmm, Ama- Errrr. I uhhh…” Ryan stammered around his words, as he struggled to avert his gaze. Amanda stood beneath the torrent of remarkably hot water, letting it cascade through her hair and down her body, reveling in the sensation of ridding her body of the filth she had accumulated throughout the day. Ryan watched as Amanda raised her hands to her head, slowly working her fingers into her scalp to work up a nice sudsy lather before she began to move south with her scrubbing. His mouth started to run dry as he watched the giantess soaping up her breasts. Did she know he was watching? Was she doing all of this on purpose? There’s no way this little song and dance wasn’t at least partially for his benefit. After all, what kind of sister was just totally cool with letting her brother see her naked? It just wasn’t normal!


*THUD*


“Whoops,” Amanda said cheerily. “Get back here Mr Soap, you’re not getting off that easy.” Ryan let out a quiet, deflated moan. That right there was a prime example of what he was talking about. Why the hell would she say “Mr. Soap?” What other possible implications could that possibly have, but to plant the idea in his head that she was imagining the soap bar to be him? He quickly turned his gaze back towards the shower to find that Amanda had one arm raised over head as she began to apply the bar to her underarm. 


“Fuck.” A shiver ran down his spine as his imagination began to spin yet another colorful scene in his mind. Suddenly he found himself standing on the narrow ledge that sat several stories above the floor of Amanda’s gigantic shower. Suddenly the giantess threw back the curtain, stepping into the cozy confines of the shower. Ryan attempted to step backwards as Amanda approached, however he quickly found himself pressed against the wall as she reached out one immense hand in his direction. The tiny man tried to scream as her immense fingers coiled around his body, but the words seemed to get caught in his throat. He was left with nothing but a soapy foam that bubbled up from his throat before Amanda began to press his body into the soft supple flesh of her gigantic tit. 


“Oh goddamnit.” Ryan moaned quietly as he snapped back to reality. Looking down the shrunken man was awash with shame and frustration to find his dick pointing firmly out towards the shower. “Jesus fucking Christ…” Ryan stepped up to the edge of the sink basin and carefully slid down the slope into the water below. It hadn’t even been a full twenty four hours with Amanda and already he was coming apart at the seams. 


SItting quietly in the warm pool of mildly soapy water, relishing the opportunity to feel clean and refreshed after not having a chance to clean up since the day before yesterday. He lowered his body until only his eyes and nose were left above the waterline. He thought to himself, angrily gritting his teeth. “Goddammit.” Why the hell was he like this? He would never admit it aloud, but deep deep down inside of him, he wished that he was in there with her. Fucking hell, what was his goddamn problem? Once he was cleaned up, he figured there was no reason to step out of the cozy water before Amanda was done with her own shower, and so he opted to simply wait and soak himself, enjoying the strange serenity of his makeshift onsen while he had the opportunity. 


SCRREEEEEETCH


The shrill sound of metal scraping against metal tore Ryan from his meditative state as Amanda disabled the flow of water in the shower. Ryan kept his eyes low as he heard the curtain tear back, not wanting to catch a sight of the nude giantess as she went about toweling herself off. Mercifully, she had wrapped a fluffy white towel around her body when she reached into the sink to retrieve her tiny nude brother. 


“Whew, that feels amazing. Was your bath all good?” She asked, gently lowering her brother towards her chest where she dried him off on her towel. Though he found the experience frustrating and a bit humiliating, Ryan did his best to keep his tongue in check, returning his sister’s warm smile as she carried him into the living room. He was placed back down on the sofa while Amanda scooped up her cell phone and began tending to a series of messages that she missed while showering. Ryan sat awkwardly in his sister’s shadow on the couch as the giantess wordlessly scrolled around her phone. 


“So…. do you wa-” Ryan’s voice trailed off, realizing that Amanda was in a totally different world as she turned her back to the couch, chuckling to herself. He furrowed his brow, staring up at his giant sibling. The giantess strolled across the living room, Ryan couldn’t bring himself to break his gaze as her hips swung beautifully from side to side, entranced by her grace as she moved, completely unaware of her tiny brother’s leering gaze. “Jesus fucking christ…” Ryan’s eyes nearly bulged from his skull as Amanda bent forward to collect her bags from the floor. As the titanic woman bent over, her towel quickly began to rise up until it began to crest just above her thighs. From his lower vantage point, Ryan could just barely see the curvy round edges of Amanda’s butt peeking out from under her towel. Once again, the toy sized man found himself helplessly ogling his little sister. Godddamnit, what the hell was she doing this? It had to be on purpose, didn’t it? 


“Hey, I’m gonna go change real quick. Back in a second.” Amanda said nonchalantly,standing back  up and turning briefly towards the couch.


“Uh huh.” He replied, his voice quivering as he panicked and threw his gaze back down towards the couch in an effort to hide his embarrassment from the unwitting titan. He listened to the sound of her booming footsteps retreating from the room, finally letting out a heavy sigh once he was safely alone once again. 


Ryan stared intensely into the seat of the couch cushion. He genuinely couldn’t tell whether or not she had any clue what she was doing to him, or how much more of this he could take. But the notion of trying to address this issue with the jovial giantess didn’t seem to be going well so far. It seemed like every time he brought up their strange sibling dynamic, Amanda just brushed him off. Could all of it really just be in his head? Was he the one making this weird? It’s not like he was sneaking around to peep on her. If anything, she was the one putting her enormous boobs and butt on display in front of him. Was he crazy? Ryan was left to quietly ponder his own sanity while he waited for Amanda to return. Ten minutes later she re-entered the living room wearing a simple green tank top and a similarly colored pair of pajama shorts that featured images of adorable little frogs. 


“So, feel like watching a movie?” She asked, crashing backwards onto the far end of the couch with a crashing boom that Ryan could feel even from his place several hundred relative yards away. He agreed and Amanda began to search through the endless catalog of movies on one of the several streaming services that he now realized she was mooching from him. After settling on some moderately reviewed horror flick, Amanda rose up from the couch and looked towards Ryan.


“I’m gonna grab a snack, you want anything?” She asked. Ryan shrugged his shoulders as the opening scenes of the movie began. 


“Nah, I’m good.” He replied. It was a bit surprising that he wasn't hungry, but it seemed possible that his reduced size came with an altered metabolism as well. Amanda nodded and disappeared into the kitchen, when the sound of plastic wrappers crinkling preceded the unmistakable sound of the microwave roaring to life. Ryan shook his head and chuckled. For everything in his life that had suddenly and drastically changed in the past couple of days, he could always count on Amanda needing to snack on popcorn during a movie. 


“Shit, should’ve  asked for a drink.” He thought aloud, turning to find his water cap fully empty. Hoping to cross the landscape before her popcorn finished popping, Ryan began to sprint his way across the couch, aiming for the end closer to the kitchen. To his credit, it didn’t take more than a minute or two to get to the far end, however he was then left with an enormous wall of leather armrest to scale before he could see into the room beyond this one.


“Amanda! Amanda!!” He shouted, however with the droning of the microwave paired with the incessant popping of popcorn, no response came from the giantess. He stood on the cushion for another minute, trying to determine a good way to climb up onto the armrest so he could actually get Amanda’s attention. 


BEEP BEEP BEEEEEP


The full sound of the microwave came to a halt, leaving only the occasional pop as the few remaining kernels exploded within the bag. By this point, Ryan had successfully climbed up a good third of the height of the armrest. He waited quietly, weighing his remaining options as he listened to the sound of Amanda tearing open the bag and dumping a mounting of popcorn into a bowl. 


“Amanda? Amanda?” He shouted, unsure if she could hear him even without all the excess noise. However, when he didn’t receive a response, Ryan decided to simply cut his losses and give up on the climb. He had already wasted all this time trying to mountain-climb his way up a simple armrest and Amanda was probably going to be back any minute.


“Fuuuucckk!” Ryan cried out as he leapt out, away from the sheer leather cliff he had been trying to scale. He had misjudged the initial height he had been able to reach and while it wasn’t as high up as falling off of his own coffee table back home, the dizzying fall was still enough to make his stomach turn. The shrunken man landed with a rough bounce on the soft seat of the sofa, his muscles aching from the impact. 


“Uuugggghhhhhh.” Ryan moaned quietly as he slowly rolled over into his back, just in time to find something horrifying happening overhead. His eyes nearly popped out of his skull upon seeing Amanda’s groggy pajama covered butt hanging ominously overhead. “Ama-“ Was all that he managed to squeak out before the giantess dropped her massive bubble bout back into her previously claimed seat.


“Alright, so what’d I miss?” Amanda asked, shifting in her seat to get comfy as she began to shovel popcorn into her mouth, blissfully unaware that her miniature brother was screaming for his life between her heavy buttcheeks. “Oh and I brought you these.” She said, leaning to the side to remove another package of crackers that she had stuffed into her pocket. The giantess began to pass the cracker towards where her brother had been sitting, only to find the far end of the couch completely unoccupied. “Ryan? Where’d you go?”


Meanwhile, the shortest of the Miller siblings was going through a bit of an existential crisis. The absolutely mammoth asscheeks of his little sister were now weighing down on him on all sides. He was paralyzed, unable to lift so much as a finger against the otherworldly weight of the giantess’ powerful frame. 


“AAAAAAAAMMMMMMMAAAAAAANNNNNDDDAAAAA!” He screamed into the unrelenting bulwark of gluteal muscle and ass fat. However, not a single decibel of his cries managed to escape Amanda’s peachy rear. With no context for what was going on above him, each rolling shift of the giantess’ indescribable weight Ryan prayed that she had realized her folly and was repositioning in order to fish him out from her bum. But salvation never seemed to arrive for the small man as he shifted back and forth under her hefty cheeks. 


Finally there came a moment when Ryan found himself blessed with a bit of extra breathing room in his booty prison. He still wasn’t free, but a tiny amount of light was suddenly penetrating this hellish place, affording Ryan a look at the green froggy pajamas as they bunched up in front of him. “No… Nononono…” He moaned exhaustedly. All that wiggling around had landed him squarely in the crack of her ass; an indignity that, if he had to suffer for even one more second, he might actually go insane. 


“What the fuck?” Amanda asked aloud, feeling a sudden tickling sensation in her asscrack. Suddenly the dots connected in her head and she kept up off of the couch. “Jesus, Ry? What the hell happened?” 


The shrunken man heaved and coughed, sputtering mouthfuls of ass tainted air as he tried to recover from the fact that his kid sister had just flattened him like a pancake in the most humiliating way possible. Now, thankfully she was freshly showered, so realistically the stink of ass was entirely in his head, but still he couldn’t help himself from being remarkably dramatic about the whole ordeal.


“You fucking sat on me! You don’t look when you sit down?” He asked angrily. Amanda furrowed her brow slightly, not enjoying the attitude one bit.


“And what exactly were you doing in my seat?” She asked. “I distinctly remember you sitting on the other end of the couch. Were you trying to get up close and personal with my butt?”


“No!” Ryan shouted back defensively as he began to sulk back towards his side of the couch. A familiar sense of embarrassment was welling up inside of him again as he tried to deny, both internally and externally, that he had any sort of desire to be sat on by his little sister. Amanda was about to keep chastising her brother for placing himself in the path of her bum, but watching him slowly walk back to his own seat with slumped shoulders made her feel a bit bad as she remembered how strange all of this must feel for him.


“Yeah, I guess you’re right.” She said nonchalantly as she fell back into her own seat. “I guess my ass is the deadliest thing on this couch now.” She said with a chuckle. Ryan was relieved that she wasn’t going to press the issue. Obviously there were going to be some growing pains here and he couldn’t ignore his own responsibilities in this new dynamic.


“Heh, I don’t know… you damn near squashed me with that sweaty belly flop earlier.” He joked. Amanda scoffed and shook her head.


“Hey, I literally warned you to move. Everything after that is on you.” 


“Oh, so if you wanted to sit on this side of the couch, it’s on me to get out of the way?” He asked, the disbelief clear in his voice. Amanda just smiled and nodded her head.


“Or get sat on, that is correct. But I promise to keep an eye out and ask you to move before I sit next time, deal?” They both chuckled and returned their focus to the movie. Ryan was at least thirty percent sure that she was joking.


The next hour of the movie passed without incident, with Ryan staying on his side of the couch and Amanda staying on hers with the occasional exception to pass her brother a piece of popcorn to snack on. Towards the end of the third act, Amanda wordlessly leaned to the side, inadvertently pointing her ample rear towards Ryan’s side of the couch. The miniature man didn’t notice this subtle movement until the blaring sound of thundering trumpets shook him from his cinematic stupor.


“Oh, scuse me.” Amanda apologized simply, lowering back down in her seat. Meanwhile, Ryan’s jaw was practically on the floor as he tried to determine if that had actually just happened. Did this gargantuan airhead just rip ass in front of him, and point her ass at him like a goddamn cannon?


“Dude? What the fuck?” Ryan shouted. Amanda looked over in his direction but simply shrugged it off.


“What? I can’t help it. It’s those fucking protein shakes.” Obviously he knew that she couldn’t help passing gas, it was perfectly natural and everyone had to do it. But couldn’t she at least leave the goddamn room? 


“You could’ve- oh Jesus fucking Christ!” Ryan shouted as the toxic miasma finally wafted its way across the couch like an invisible fog of death and began to choke his airways. He recoiled out of pure reflex, falling onto his back as he tried to fan the fumes from his face. Amanda watched the tiny man dramatically grapple with her little toot and let out a small chuckle. 


“Told ya dude, protein. Does a hell of a number on my guts. Heh, just count yourself lucky that I found you crawling around down there before I farted.” She joked, not at all picking up on the horror that poor Ryan was grappling with. “Now that would’ve been a bad time.”


Ryan wished desperately that he at least had some sort of shirt to cover his nose with, but even his tissue toga was gone leaving his defenseless nostrils alone to deal with the pungent stink. He threw out a double middle finger to the giantess who was too enthralled by the finale of the movie to think about her tiny brother choking on her fart. After the olfactory assault, Ryan wasn’t feeling all that interested in the movie any longer. He laid down on his stomach and rested his head against his arms, keeping himself faced towards the tv, but allowing his eyes to rest. Tomorrow was going to be a brand new day.

End Notes:

Seems like Amanda is still adjusting to the idea of sharing her space with a size-disadvantaged person. Oh well, these things take time. I hope you enjoyed chapter 3. Stay tuned for the next one. Thanks for reading!!

Chapter 4 by Omanahan88

2:27am


Ryan awoke in a groggy haze, bathed in the faint gray glow emanating from the still running tv. Evidently Amanda had left him here on the couch after he must’ve dozed off. Not that he had a problem with that, mind you. He certainly didn’t need his baby sister treating him like her child and carrying him off to her room for bedtime.


Zzzzzzzzzzz


“JESUS!” Ryan nearly jumped out of his own skin as a loud, sawing snore alerted him to Amanda’s presence on the couch. Evidently she hadn’t bothered to wake him up because she too had fallen asleep during the course of their movie. The giantess’ blonde head was propped up on her right arm as it coiled around the side of the cushion that Ryan was sitting and her body was facing the TV. Ryan scanned the dimly lit room, the eerie silence making his sister’s apartment feel like a completely alien landscape here in the middle of the night. The only thing that put his mind at ease was the rhythmic breathing and snoring from Amanda, reminding him that he might be shrunken, but at least he wasn’t alone. 


ZzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzz


Another long, obnoxiously loud snore roared out of Amanda’s mouth, driving that last bit of drowsiness from Ryan’s mind. Now that he was fully up, he decided to take a little walk down the couch, eager to capitalize on this opportunity to study the giantess up close. Walking around her arm, Ryan found himself with the first obstacle in his journey towards the foot of the couch. Amanda’s massive arm blacked just about the entire width of the seat, leaving only a few inches between her tree trunk fingers and the curved slope of the leather cushion. There was likely enough space for the miniature man to sneak past her knuckles, however he had some concerns about the giantess moving in her sleep and knocking him clear off the couch. Instead, he opted to get down onto his hands and knees, choosing to crawl through the small tunnel beneath her palm. 


Flattening himself down on his belly, Ryan began to army crawl his way under Amanda’s hand, doing his best not to touch her at all, lest he disturb the slumbering giantess. Unfortunately, as the tunnel grew more narrow at the end, Ryan accidentally bumped one of his legs against Amanda’s finger, eliciting an immediate, unconscious reaction from her. The titaness’ fingers instantly began to coil around Ryan’s helpless body, wrapping him up with an amount of force that he wouldn’t be able to escape from in a million years. 


“Oooooofff… goddammit!” He cried out softly as the wind was forced from his lungs. Surprisingly, Amanda was no more alert than she was a few minutes ago, rather she was now simply cradling him in her sleep as a child would their favorite toy. Amanda’s massive thumb began to stroke the back of Ryan’s head gently before the giantess gently repositioned herself, moving her hand just a bit closer to own face. 


Stuck in her vice-like grip, Ryan was able to get a good look up at his sister’s enormous face peacefully dreaming. It suddenly occurred to him that he had never actually been this close to her face before. He had to admit, Amanda was certainly beautiful. Even as she slept, the gentle curve of her lips presenting a slight smile as she dreamed; about what? Ryan could only imagine. Suddenly, her sweet and pleasant face began to twist and contort as her mouth suddenly opened wide. 


Mmmmmmmhhhhhhhaaaaaaahhhhhhh


Amanda let out a strange half yawn half sigh as she attempted to snuggle her head deeper into the crook of her arm. Still trapped in her hand, Ryan was buffeted by the warm gale of Amanda’s moist breath as she yawned directly into his face. He let out a slight groan as he tried a bit harder to escape from her hold. While not exactly stomach churning unpleasant, his giant sister’s breath was still far from minty fresh. It seemed as though Amanda had dozed off without brushing her teeth after her late night movie snacks. However, Ryan was quick to count his blessings that it was just a yawn, having already experienced a point blank burp yesterday morning. 


“Mmmmfor high tahhhh…” A slow, sleepy rambling of incoherent words emerged from Amanda’s throat. Ryan was busy trying to piece together what the hell she was talking about when the giantess suddenly smacked her lips, her gigantic tongue sneaking out to lick her plush lips. In that moment, a deep sense of dread began to well up within the shrunken brother. Staring at her soft, plump lips, it finally occurred to him just how enormous her mouth was in comparison to him. Not that it was a realistic or logical fear, but it was undeniable that the giantess would swallow him alive without much of a second thought. A shiver ran down his spine as he imagined his life amounting to nothing more than a few dozen calories for his little sister. The giantess stirred subtly in her sleep, pulling her hand even closer to her mouth. Ryan, his body now awash with adrenaline, began to wiggle frantically in an effort to escape her iron grasp. Would she swallow him in her sleep?  Would she awake in the morning to find him missing? Would she feel him moving around in her stomach in time to vomit him up. Panic was beginning to set in as Ryan finally freed both of his arms and began working to release the rest of his body. How long would he survive inside her? And if he survived long enough to pass beyond her stomach, what horrors would that fate entail for him. 


“Goddammit, let go…” Ryan muttered in frustration, desperately trying to remove his last foot from the tight crevice it was stuck in. Finally he managed to wrench his foot free, causing him to tumble backwards in front of Amanda’s still snoozing face. Scrambling quickly to his feet, Ryan took several strides away from the giantess’ face, finally able to relax as the danger of being eaten alive disappeared behind him. Letting out a heavy sigh, Ryan turned slightly, only to find himself standing mere inches away from Amanda’s gargantuan chest. With the way that her left arm was tucked around her stomach, the giantess’ mountainous tits were being pressed together, creating an ample amount of cleavage that was straining the neckline of her tank top. 


It seemed as though opportunity and sheer curiosity had outgrown Ryan’s innate sense of shame and trepidation, because he found himself mindlessly stepping forward and pressing an outstretched hand into the skin of her breast. He couldn’t believe just how soft her skin felt as he ran his hand gently along the fleshy mound. She also felt remarkably warm to the touch, almost as if there was an enormous furnace in her chest, powering her ungodly large limbs. 


“Incredible…” He said quietly, both out of reverence and an intense desire to avoid being caught in the act of indulging his perverted habits. It was for this reason that he was so caught off guard by the impossibly silent approach of Amanda’s left hand from behind. “GAH!” Ryan let out one loud squeal as the giantess’ hand crushed him into the supple flesh that he had just been groping. Unbeknownst to Ryan, Amanda was merely subconsciously reacting to a slight tickle on her breast, mindlessly scratching at her tit in the depths of sleep. However, to Ryan, it seemed as though he had been caught in the act and was now being punished for his indecency. The giantess’ hand slowly kneaded Ryan’s tiny body into her boob, massaging him around in several small circles before she finally became satisfied with the itch and allowed Ryan to flop lazily onto the surface of the couch once again. He took several deep breaths and watched nervously to see if the giantess had woken up. 


Mercifully, it once again appeared that Amanda was still fast asleep, snoring softly into the cushion as her chest gently rose up and down. Beginning to worry that he was starting to push his luck, Ryan cut his losses at the giantess' massive chest and continued his trek downward the length of her body. He paused briefly at her stomach, gently running his hand along a patch of her belly, admiring just how soft her skin was. However he was now extra cognisant of eliciting another scratch from the giantess. Not wanting to get his face pushed inside her belly button, Ryan kept moving south, getting a small chuckle out of her froggy pajama bottoms. The soft cotton shorts had now ridden up on her quite a bit, undoubtedly from sleeping uncomfortably on the couch, and now the formerly cheery frog frog faces looked scrunched up and grumpy. 


“I feel you.” Ryan said quietly to the scowling frog on her thigh. Having experienced the potential unpleasantness that her gigantic butt had to offer, the tiny man could only imagine being forced to suffer how many countless hours of being sat on like that. He let out another short chuckle. Although, with how high the shorts were riding up, there was probably a frog closer to the back that was suffering even more. Suddenly, just as he was thinking that, Amanda let out a loud groan as her monumental body began to shift and turn. Ryan panicked and dropped to the cushion, trying to flatten himself out as much as possible to avoid being knocked clear off the couch. This wound up being a smart call, because as Amanda began to adjust herself she rolled onto her back, swinging her hips around and very nearly smushing Ryan beneath her in the process, while propping her feet up on the armrest of the couch. Thankfully though, he avoided having to spend the remainder of the evening sleeping under Amanda’s plump derriere. 


Common sense would’ve dictated that Ryan count himself lucky for avoiding calamity thus far. However, his curiosity had yet to be sated and so he continued his stroll, walking around the curvature of the titan’s partially exposed butt cheek. This was one hell of a sight to behold. Both of Amanda’s cheeks were hanging out of the hem of her shorts, as the soft cotton garment was tightly bunched up against her body. Walking around her butt, Ryan stood directly between the giantess’ cheeks, standing between her body and the armrest behind him. It seemed to him like he had a good deal of space between himself and the giantess, but looking at the couch from a bystander’s perspective, he was playing a very dangerous game. 


“Jesus fucking Christ…” He mutters quietly. His eyes traced a line from her butt, along her muscular thighs hanging above him, over to where her calves rested upon the armrest of the couch. Obviously he knew he was small. That fact was impossible to mistake. However, sitting quietly beneath her, Ryan was able to truly examine the reality of his size compared to the absolute enormity that his baby sister now boasted. 


He thought back to being sat on earlier that evening. Directly after the incident, Ryan was feeling intense humiliation and anger around being sat on. He had naturally directed those feelings towards Amanda, irritated by her lack of awareness. But now, he tried to think about how often he had realistically paid attention before dropping his own ass into a seat. Obviously he could expect a bit more care and effort being put in now that his life was on the line, but perhaps he was being a bit too harsh. After all, she did manage to free him before anything downright horrific happened. Plus, how much blame was actually his? With all of the staring he had been doing lately, being sat on was hardly something he could consider undeserved. 


Just then, another loud groan escaped from the giantess as she began to shift in her sleep once more. Adrenaline immediately began to flood his system as Ryan realized that he had overplayed his hand. Unlike the last time that Amanda had shifted, Ryan was now standing much closer to the center of his cushion. His concern now was much less about being knocked clear of the couch and more about getting inadvertently squashed until the giantess finally woke up.

Thinking on his feet, Ryan dove headfirst towards the rear of the couch, hoping that keeping himself pressed tight against the backing of the seat. Thankfully he managed to avoid being crushed, although as she rolled back into her original position on her side, Amanda’s enormous butt slammed into the back of the couch, very nearly crushing Ryan in the process.


“Fuck me…” He said, crawling back to his feet and evaluating his situation. Amanda was back in her curled up position, with her knees sticking out towards the front of the seat and her feet tucked into the corner. For all intents and purposes, he was trapped by her mountainous legs. 


Guuuuurrrrrgggllle


“Oh fuck, no. Please no…” Ryan muttered. Amanda let out another loud moan and it became increasingly obvious what exactly was the cause of her restless slumber.  


“Eerrrrhmmmm.” Amanda sighed, her left leg elevating slightly as Tyan began to panic and look for somewhere to hide.


Ppppffffffrrrrrrrrtttttt Pffft Pft 


Three agonizing puffs of rancid smelling flatus exploded from between her massive cheeks. Ryan covered his nose and mouth with his hands, moving closer to his sister’s feet in an effort to put some distance between himself and her gas cannon. However, the thick, muggy gas settled across his limited pasture like an invisible fog. No matter how hard he tried to create a seal around his breathing holes, Ryan inevitably had to breathe. He tried to take small, cautious breaths, but no matter how guarded he tried to remain the overwhelming odor sat heavily on his tongue and in his nostrils. 


“Oh Jesus Christ Amanda!” He cried out, jogging towards where her feet were. He walked around the underside of the giantess' feet, followed by the oppressive fog of rotten gas as it spread out to occupy every inch of breathable space. He couldn’t help but notice how dirty the bottoms of her socks were as he approached where her toes gently pressed against the leather armrest of the couch. 


“Goddammit Amanda, move… please just move.” He pleaded, pressing his shoulder firmly into the sole of her foot, right at the base of her long toes. As he continued to exert himself, Ryan was forced to take bigger, heavier breaths, choking on the pungent mixture of smells surrounding his tiny body. However, the somewhat earthy smell wafting off of Amanda’s socks did thankfully help to dampen the stink of raw sewage closer to her ass. Throwing caution to the wind, Ryan pressed his body against his sister's titanic toes, trying to force himself through the miniscule gap between her foot and the couch. 


“Come on. Just move a little… goddamn… bit!” Ryan said, louder than he likely intended as he was starting to become desperate. He managed to get his legs and half of his torso beyond the massive ped, but when he attempted to push his head past her toes, he found himself getting stuck as he was forced to press his face painfully into the unyielding cotton fibers of her sock.

“GODDAMMIT!” He shouted, tears beginning to well in his eyes as he dragged his face across the coarse fibers of her sock. This whole endeavor had him feeling like he was trying to escape a tight mountain cave before he ran out of oxygen. 


WHAM WHAM WHAM


He started to pound his fist against the sole of her foot, almost pleading with the mountain to yield to his whims. What came next, happened much faster than Ryan was prepared to deal with. It seemed that he had managed to once again irritate the giantess enough to stir some movement within her. He could hear another loud groan from the far end of the couch before Amanda began to shift her position once more. Feeling as if he were caught in a landslide, Ryan found himself getting dragged along with his head pinned between his sister’s toes until he was catapulted into open air. 


At the zenith of his flight, Ryan experienced a strange moment of weightlessness, where it seemed as though time itself had slowed to a crawl. Floating through the air, he was afforded a unique view of his giantess sister sleeping peacefully on the couch in the pale light of the moon shining through the window. However, he did not get long to appreciate the splendor of the scene before him before gravity suddenly reclaimed him, pulling him rapidly towards the carpeted floor. 


“OHHHHHSHHHIIIIIITTT!” WHAM


6:30am


“Uuugghhhhhhhh” Every single fiber of Ryan’s being throbbed with aching pain as he listened to the soothing melodic song of what he recognized to be one of the default alarms for Amanda’s phone. His head pounded painfully as his vision slowly came back to him and he tried to sit up. However, in trying to strain his back just enough to rise up off of the floor, a searing arc of pain shot through his body, instantly dropping him back onto the floor. “Ohhhhhhh ffffffuck me.” He moaned, simply lying flat on the floor and staring up at the ceiling. From where he was laying, he could still see Amanda’s legs propped up over the armrest of the couch. 


“Mmmmmmmmhhhhhmmmmmm” A loud moaning yawn came from the monolithic blonde lying on the couch as she blindly began to reach out in search of her phone. The young giantess began to scowl as she failed to find her phone, finally requiring her to open her eyes, accepting the first shocking bit of sunlight of the day. She pouted and groaned some more as she finally silenced the alarm, letting out an exhausted huff as she checked the time.


“Fuuuuccccckkkkkkk.” She moaned softly as she finally took in her surroundings. The TV was still on and she recalled putting on the movie last night, but she must’ve dozed off at some point. “Oh shit! Ryan!” Amanda shouted, realizing that her tiny brother had been sitting on the couch near her head. She began to prop herself up, searching the third cushion for Ryan’s tiny body. When she failed to locate her miniscule brother, a fair amount of panic quickly began to set in. Amanda sat up, swinging her legs off of the couch as she started to think about where she might find him. “Ryan? Ry?” 


From his position on the floor, Ryan let out a soft sigh as he watched Amanda’s socked foot come hovering off of the couch, poised comedically overtop of him. He almost had to laugh as he watched her dirty sock descend towards him, feeling as if this were an omen of the future that life had in store for him. The giantess’ foot settled on top of him, applying a fair amount of pressure, but not an overwhelming amount as she quickly realized that she felt something beneath her. 


“Ryan? What the hell…” Amanda leaned forward and moved her foot, feeling a strange unmistakable lump beneath her foot. She gently reached down and slid her fingers beneath Ryan’s body, cradling him in her palm as she sat back up. “Oh my god, are you okay? How the hell did you wind up on the floor?”


Ryan let out a soft chuckle as he rested in the comfort and care of Amanda’s palm. He considered just how much of the story he actually wanted to share with her. Well, I was stalking around in the dark of night, feeling you up, when you suddenly farted right on top of me and kicked me off the couch. A familiar feeling of shame welled up inside of him as he grappled with what exactly he wanted to share. 


“I uhhh, I was having a hard time sleeping and when I went to walk around and stretch out my legs, I got bumped off the couch.” Upon hearing this, Amanda’s face dropped into a concerned frown, immediately overwhelmed with guilt over accidentally hurting her little brother again. Ryan watched Amanda’s reaction and felt a similar wave of guilt as he realized that his lies were shifting a fair amount of blame off of himself and onto his sister, despite everything she had done for him already. However, he worried that telling her the truth would cause more problems than he was prepared to face right now. 


“Oh my god Ryan, I’m so sorry. Are you okay? You’re not hurt, are you?” She asked, gently turning the tiny man over in her hand, inspecting him for any severe bumps or bruises. Ryan feels his arms and legs once again getting pulled in different directions by Amanda’s tremendous fingers. 


“Amanda, amanda! I’m fine. Please, I’m okay, seriously.” He argued, trying to push away her gargantuan fingers. Surprisingly, Amanda ceased her inspection right away and gave him a half hearted smile. The siblings just looked at each other for a moment before the giantess nodded her head softly and stood up from the couch. 


“Okay, I’m glad you’re alright.” She said softly. “Well, I could use some coffee, you want some?” She asked, reaching one hand up into her messy, frazzled hair and scratching at her scalp. Ryan nodded emphatically, sitting cross legged in Amanda’s palm as she cradled him tight against her chest. She rose up from the couch and proceeded towards the kitchen, bouncing gently with each step. Ryan found himself once again staring directly into Amanda’s cleavage, though this time through no fault of his own. The giantess gently pushed her brother’s face into the soft, warm flesh of her tit, keeping him cradled against her as she entered the kitchen until she needed to set him down beside the coffee maker. 


“Oooh, cold.” Ryan said as he was placed down on the laminate kitchen countertop. The stark difference in temperature between Amanda’s skin and the cool tabletop was twice as effective at waking him up as any cup of coffee could ever hope to be. Still he watched Amanda navigate the vast expanse of the kitchen, reaching up to grab a mug before she returned to where Ryan was standing. Ryan realized just a moment too late that the giantess wasn’t paying attention to him as she went to pull her coffee maker out from the corner of the countertop where she kept it. 


“AMA-” His tiny voice was swiftly cut off as he was knocked backwards before getting buried beneath the mountain of her chest again. Ryan grumbled softly as he squirmed beneath Amanda’s gigantic tit. As far as accidents with a giantess went, this was pretty far towards the mild end of the spectrum. More inconvenient than upsetting, for sure. 


“Ooops, sorry.” Amanda said with an apologetic frown. “Guess my boobs can be pretty dangerous too…” She chuckled a bit as she pressed a button on the machine and it loudly roared to life, bringing the water to a boil before rapidly dripping a well deserved cup of java. She returned to the living room couch a couple of minutes later, taking a seat with her back against the armrest and her legs up on the middle seat. She then gently lowered Ryan to the cushion between her feet. As before, Amanda had to slowly drop feed her tiny brother his portion of the coffee by dipping her finger in and letting him suck it off of her fingertip. 


“At least you’ll have your own glassware soon.” She said, half apologizing for circumstances beyond her control. 


“What, you don’t like feeding me like a baby bird?” He asked sarcastically. Amanda giggled loudly at that, shooting down a wide smile in his direction that markedly improved Ryan’s own mood. “Hey, could you grab my phone for me?”


“Hmmmm? Oh, sure.” Amanda had to roll up onto her heels to retrieve Ryan’s phone from the far side of the couch. Ryan, to his credit, tried to remain perfectly still as he watched Amanda’s large, muscular butt soared overhead again. However, he didn’t dare to take his eyes off of the flying moons, lest she misstep and accidentally squash him again. But the memories of the previous night’s encounter swarmed his mind the entire time that he ogled the massive butt. 


“Here you go!” She said enthusiastically as she plopped back down into place behind her tiny brother. They each spent the next twenty minutes each scrolling around their respective phones, with Amanda periodically reaching down to provide her brother with a quick drop of coffee. During one such coffee run, Amanda happened to glance down and notice the red bubble next to Ryan’s SMS app, stunned to see that he was sitting on more than fifty text messages. 


“Woah there Mister Popular! Who the heck is blowing up your phone?” She asked excitedly. Ryan simply waved her off, not moving his eyes from the screen of his phone. Amanda could only wait patiently for a total of a few seconds at a time, so when she failed to receive an answer from her tiny brother, she began to gently accost him with her big toe. “Hey, who is it? C’mon, tell me! Tell your big sister! Tell me. Telllll meeeeeee!” She cooed, giggling loudly as she watched her miniature sibling struggle to contend with the strength of her toe. There was a brief moment of silence before Ryan replied softly. 


“Laura…” 


Immediately the smile disappeared from Amanda’s face as she recalled the actual reason that Ryan had ended up calling her after his shrinking. She kicked herself internally for being so absent minded. Several tense seconds passed before the young giantess could no longer bear the tension. 


“Do you wanna talk about it?” She asked. Ryan shook his head quietly. 


“Not really.” Another several tense seconds passed as Ryan stared into his Twitter feed, and did a poor job of hiding the sadness in his voice.


“C’mon… tell me.” She said quietly, nudging him again with her toe.


“Amanda, knock it off.” Ryan said sternly. However, he only received another firm push from the giantess’ massive ped. 


“Teeeeeelllllll meeeeeeeeeeee!” She said in a sing-songy tone. As the full sized giantess continued to batter her miniscule brother with her toes, the tiny man started to put up more and more of a fight. He argued, kicking and punching at her foot as she mindlessly prodded him with her toes. After a few seconds of pointless struggling, Amanda decided to flex her vastly superior strength and sandwiched Ryan between her two feet. The small man could do nothing but cross his arms and huff as he was lifted up into the air between his sister’s sock covered feet, like he was being placed in time out. 


“Hey… tell me.” She pressed, grinning from ear to ear as she watched her brother pout on the far end of her long leg. Ryan let out a long sigh and shook his head. It didn’t seem as though he was going to be able to avoid this conversation any longer and there was no point in sitting here and being subjected to the slightly stale smell of her socks. 


“Jesus Christ, fine. Put me down.” He ordered. The giantess quickly obliged, setting him down and scooting him in closer to her body. The giantess could barely contain her excitement as she made herself comfy, pulling a pillow onto her lap and wiggling her butt into the seat until she was content enough to hear the story. 


“Okay, go!” 


“Well… she cheated on me…” Ryan said somberly. Amanda’s smile once again disappeared as her heart broke in two for her tiny brother. Ryan let out a long heavy sigh before continuing. “She said she was taking a trip down to Nashville with some friends for a concert, but I guess one of her coworkers went with them…” Ryan’s voice trailed off. He didn’t need to spell out the rest. It was a tale as old as time, one that Amanda understood well enough for herself. 


“I had never even met the guy. I guess they had gotten pretty close over the last several months.” He paused for a good long moment, still staring forward, refusing to meet with his sister’s gaze. “She told me it was a mistake, that it didn't mean anything, all that. I mean, she's done nothing but apologize ever since, but…”


“No. No no no.” Amanda said, reaching down to gently turn her brother around so he was forced to look her in the eye. “I don’t care what she says. Fuck that bitch.”


Ryan sighed and looked away. “I mean…”


“HEY! No. Say it with me. Fuck. That. Absolute. BITCH!” Amanda’s words were dripping with sassy venom as she gently poked Ryan in the tummy. “I’ve honestly always hated that bitch. So fucking fake. Not even fucking close to being good enough for you. And I mean that.”


“I mean… I don't know.” Ryan said softly. “It can’t be all her fault. It’s not like I was the world’s best boyfriend. I was working a lot, I wasn’t as spontaneous as I probably could’ve been…”


“No. No man, fuck that.” Amanda said, her ire rising with each passing word. “There’s no fucking excuse for cheating. Seriously, I cannot stress this enough. That bitch? Fuck her.”


“I don’t know…” Ryan’s eyes flicked over to his phone. He’d be lying if he said that texting her hadn’t been on his mind. Obviously he couldn’t just do it now, not with Amanda all revved up and watching him, but he was definitely feeling like he owed her a text at least. Both of the Miller siblings were then suddenly distracted by a loud chime coming from Amanda’s phone.


“Oh my god! Your stuff is here. Awesome! Let’s go pick it up.” She cheered, hopping up off of the couch and swiftly racing off towards her bedroom. 


“Nah, I think I’ll just chill here till you get back.” Ryan shouted. This was perhaps a bit fortuitous. Maybe this would be a good opportunity to reach out to Laura. At least start a conversation with her. Amanda didn’t respond and Ryan was unsure whether or not she had even heard him. However, when she returned from her room several minutes later, wearing a t-shirt and a pair of snug navy blue sweatpants, she did not seem to have heard his previous response. 


“Ready to go?” She asked, extending her palm flat onto the couch for Ryan to climb onto. 


“Uhhh, I think I’ll just stay here.” Ryan suggested, taking a step back from Amanda’s hand. “Not like I can help carry stuff anyways.” Amanda shot back a slight scowl, clearly unsatisfied with his response. 


“It’s not about being useful, you dork. C’mon, it’ll be fun.” She said, keeping her hand in place. However, Ryan remained hesitant. 


“I don’t know Mands, I’m not sure if I’m ready.”


Amanda rolled her eyes and shook her head, exasperated by Ryan’s resistance to her instructions at every turn. “Dude, come on. You’re going to have to go out into the world at some point. Might as well get acclimated.” She had a point. It wasn’t like he could hope to just stay inside her apartment for the rest of his life. Still though, he had only been tiny for a couple days at this point. He could hardly be blamed for wanting to give it a bit more time. 


“I don’t know…”


Amanda rolled her eyes again and shrugged her shoulders. “I can’t wait all day. Don’t worry we’re going to have fun.” She said confidently, plucking Ryan off the couch. Immediately he began to squirm in her grasp, but obviously there was nothing he could do to escape the mighty titan’s grasp. “But… if you’re that worried then here. I’ll just put you somewhere discreet…


Ryan’s blood ran cold as he found himself being lowered down towards Amanda’s hips. He didn’t even know what to say as he watched her lift her shirt just enough to reveal the waistband of her tight fitting sweatpants. 


“A…A…Amanda?” Ryan felt his heart rate begin to skyrocket before he saw Amanda’s thumb hook into the pocket of her pants, pulling open the small space where she quickly deposited his tiny body. A huge wave of relief washed over his body as he realized that what he was expecting was downright insane. However, when he realized that he wasn’t that he wasn’t going inside of her pants, he quickly realized where he was headed. “Wait, no! No, Goddammit!” He began to protest. He certainly didn’t love the idea of being stuck in his sister’s pocket like a damn stick of gum. However, it didn’t seem like his protests were given too much thought, because a couple of quick pats on her pocket assured Amanda that her little plaything was secure. She then collected the lanyard with all of her keys , sliding her feet into a pair of slide-on sandals and headed for the front door.

End Notes:
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you feel so inclined, let me know your thoughts with a review! Thanks so much for reading!!
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=14159