Functional TV by Infernoman
Summary:

Ever wonder how a TV works. Well you are about to find out. None of this is even real. All fictional. Sit back and relax on your favorite chair, couch, bed. To read something totally different than your average story.


Categories: Insertion, Giantess, Breast Enlargement, Body Exploration, Fantasy Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 3085 Read: 2157 Published: March 22 2024 Updated: March 22 2024

1. Chapter 1 TV manufacturer. by Infernoman

2. Chapter 2 I make TVs by Infernoman

Chapter 1 TV manufacturer. by Infernoman
Author's Notes:

The beginning of the story. Bio and the plot.

Ever wonder what makes the TV work. Well come down to the work shop and find out how. The best experience is finding out for yourself. We will go over every detail to the functionality of your personal TV. Over at I make Tvs. You will get to personally be able to get a inside look at all the fine details of each bolt and screw makes a TV work. Must be 18 years or older to apply for a grand tour.

Thank God it's over with. Now time for some more anime. Popcorn pop and ordered pizza for the whole day of TV watching.

Ben with red hair and freckles with brown eyes. Sat on the couch stuffing his big mouth with full of popcorn and soda laying on the couch dreading the next day of a fulls day of work. I can't believe I have a twelve hour shift for tomorrow.

"Ben are you ever going to get up from that couch today yelled his sister Janet."

"No."

"You're gonna fry your brain if you continue to watch TV all day."

"Instead of yapping and yelling at me about watching TV you could be productive and grab me another soda. Then afterwards join me to watch these shows with me. Ring! Ring!

Ben picks up phone. "Hey been hope your feeling good say I was wondering if you be able to come to work for a couple of hours today in about an hour.

"No."

"You be getting over time."

"No. I'm already coming in tomorrow for twelve hours." 

"Alrighty then hopefully you get better."

"I was never sick I'm just spending the day watching TV."

Click hangs up on the boss puts phone back on the table. Ring! Ring!

"Oh heavens who could it be now."

Janet comes back while I'm on the phone sets another soda on the table for me and sits next to me. Sister is 5'8 red head with blue eyes.  C cup breast. Red sweater on with blue jeans.

"Whose on the phone big Ben."

"Girlfriend Kate has jet black hair 6ft.  Built strong with black top and skirt with high heels.

" Besides don't call me big Ben.

The commerical for Tv's pops on the TV again explaining that we should go see how a TV works. "Ooh Ben that looks fun. "Why isn't better not knowing? Wouldn't you like to know how it works? " "Not really." "Oh Ben you never want to do anything I want to do." " yes I do remember I payed outside at the park." That was ages ago I'm an adult now I'm 18." Yikes I guess you won this conversation. So would it make you happy if we went on a tour at the TV factory? Yes.

Well alrighty then I'll just check the price on the phone. Ben picks up phone goes on Google and types in I make Tvs. The page had a cut girl arms holding a TV with a stand on the back to put it on as she is smiling at the picture. The woman was about 30 years old with red dress on v cut. On the top has categories of what to pick like. Home. TV type. Accessories. Returns. Careers. Tours. Ben clicks on careers first. Says only women can apply. Holy moly they make quite a bit Starting out says 25 an hour. 

"Look at this only women and you get 25 an hour full time and benefits.

"Oh really that's quite a bit for starting pay maybe I'll put in a application for the job." How much is the tour."

"Hold on pulling it up now.'

Ben pulls up the tours tab. Looking down at his phone. The same lady on home page is also on the tours page. This time the girl is bending over plugging the cables to the wall with the same grin.

"Looks like 25 dollars per person."

"Where is it located."

"Bit of a ways about two towns over. Lake Street."

When they open."

"You really want to go don't you?"

"Yes looks fun."

"Alrighty then let's go."

"First let's call Kate see if she wants to go with. Sis did you want to have someone else come with."

" I could call Penny."

Ring. ring.

"Kate come with us to the TV tour we're on the way.

Ring. ring.

Penny you get your self ready were coming to pick you up.

"Janet looks like we got a group to go with us this should be a ton of fun.

Once Ben picked up the two other women along with his sister. Headed outwards towards the highway and to the TV manufacturer.

"Here we come tour."

End Notes:

Chapter completed moving onto the next chapter.

Chapter 2 I make TVs by Infernoman
Author's Notes:
Are you ready for a ride.

Welcome to our establishment. I make TVs. Come sit down we got some forms to fill out. Making their way inside the store. Greeted with open arms. Female receptionist. Sitting at the desk looks up like we're fresh meat to serve to the wolves. After getting greeted and welcomed. Ben, Kate , Janet, and Penny all went to the waiting room. Couple other people seemed interested in the tour as well.

Filling out the forms was normal questions nothing too suspicious of anything. Nothing to worry about looking over the forms just asking basic questions. It did seem odd to ask for social. I thought to myself that's a bit out there for a tour but not thing too much or making a fuss about it. Infact it wasn't much of a thought at all. After filling out the forms the receptionist collect our paperwork setting them on the desk. Turning around to look at us once again.

"Looks like everyone is finally finished with the paper work." Alrighty then I'll have everyone line up towards that door over there. What your about to experience is a whole new world. No spoilers yet. Please make sure to stay on the escalator  while it moves forward you will experience. Safety is our number one concern so once again stay in line and hang on the railing as you are moving forward on the moving platform.

Timer starts at 10 seconds. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2.1. beeps go. Door opens people proceed into the door and got in the moving escalator. Pitch black with with light running on the floor of the platform arrows point to the escalator ride. Restroom indicators on the right. Food stand on the left.

"Ben this looks fantastic.' can we get a bite to eat."

"Of course the four of them walk up to the food counter. Looking up at the menu. Reads pizza hot dogs, candy, snacks.

"Ben let's get some popcorn and pop."

All four of them grab their snacks from the counter. Start to walk behind people to get on the platform. Butterflies start to effect Ben a bit unaware of it being a issue noticed it was a bit more than normal butterflies. Almost felt a bit sick in the head.

"Ben you ok?" You look pale.

"Yes I'm fine."

Platform begins to move forward the black sky starts to light up with a TV back in nineteenth century TVs were evolutionary a new age for civilization. For years to come using radio waves. To give out signals to the broadcast. The broadcast can use a camera to make moving pictures to your very own home nothing like this ever happened before. It was revolutionary and exciting for homes all around the world. Back in the nineteenth century TVs were almost none existence cause they were never discovered. It was theorized and imagination. Dreams and hopes for a TV. People never even thought of it really. People mostly would work go out side. Then the big screen came to life now you could go to a movies to watch real picture move across the screen. The moving pictures were literally thousands of moving pictures in front of a projector. Flipping through them quickly and that's how you got your movie. Now with radio waves we can get them pictures into your home easier.

Revolutionary life and technology. For years to come nothing ever surpass the TV era. Other than maybe the car. Possibly the satellite. Possibly the moon landing. The TV was the most advanced of them all. Finally a way for everyone to connect and know what's happening around the world. Here what the weather was for the week. It truly was a masterpiece.

Now looking forward to the future we have black and white. To color TV. Now you can see movies with either black and white or with color. Now enjoy the motion of moving forward with time forward to the future of TV we have today

Moving forward with the track the 4 of them looking bewildered to almost everything that was being displayed Ben kept feeling the butterflies had to lean on kat for support from the dizzyness kate looked down at Ben trying to figure out what was wrong with him. Finally just accepted he was going to lean on her the entire trip. Kate just figured to hug on to him while they continued to ride the conveyor belt. Janet looking over was curious why they were hugging so Janet figured to lean on Ben on the other side of him. Using the support of Kate and the railing and Janet's butt it was a bit comfortable. Ben just sorta just continued to enjoy the ride. Kate started to rub his chest. Janet jumps Ben what the heck your prick getting hard. Penny snapped a picture before the three of them separated. Look at you three all together. The four of them looked down at the picture oh wow that does look cute. Ben you look smaller.

Standing up to the three others they all hugged on to him yes your definitely smaller. Your no more bigger than my belly holds her shirt up in front of him Kate was rubbing her tummy any smaller your head will be in my pussy Ben. Ben looking up at them this is unfair why does it have to be me being smaller and not you guys. Don't worry little guy we will take care of you now hold still you going to sit on my shoulders. Piggy back ride.

As the ride continues moving forward with the explanation and experience of TV. It goes in depth about the four legs then raises up towards the box they then cut the openings to the front and back of the TV. Putting a glass in front for prevention of damaging the package while its in the truck for transportation. To the homeowner home and in their living room. Next was the back of the box where they would have it open. Where they would put the pixels and wires to connect everything to the motherboard. Then the motherboard would have wires that would eventually lead out of the tv. Then plug into the wall. Next they went into another room. This was open with workshop on both sides of the platform were two sets of people on both sides of the platform where they would put together the TV. As the platform the workers these workers would drill the holes on the bottom of the wood putting the legs on the wood for support. Then they would enter another room. Where the workers would put the four walls on the piece that came from the wall. Now the box was assembled. Next we found ourselves in another room with the assembly team looked a lot smaller next to the platform to put in the motherboard and pixels to the TV.

"Oh look at that this guy's are so tiny."

"Ben you have definitely gotten a lot smaller you almost the size of a toddler. 

Holding Ben in her arms while watching the process of the building the TV.

Finally the last room the smallest of the group was putting in the minor details and plugging the TV to test if the plugs worked. Finally the ride came to a the end of the platform everyone got off the platform same as they did when they got on single file line. Walking into the next room. Left a stand for snacks right for restrooms. And the exit sign in front of them. 

"Omg Ben you look adorable." Your about the size of one of my fingers. Poking Ben in the belly.

"I don't know why?"

Maybe you got a dose of what them workers got?"

"I suppose.

The intercom came on ladies and gentlemen. I'm glad you finally finished the tour. If I could have you exit. They ended up exiting out of the ride.

Once they exit out of the ride they were lead down a corridor. To another room this one was three rows of 10 chairs facing a stage. Everyone sat down to watch the curtain open everyone gasps.

Looking at everyone was a girl in her 20s looking down a them all. Smiling red lipstick huge green eyes and her lashes could kill anyone of them with a blink of an eye.

"Now that you finished the tour now your permanently our worker bees."

"What? This is an out rage."

"Unfortunately this too was how TVs were made how else do you guys think the pixels all line up with the TV to give you the best picture. Now some of you may been effected differently than others. Males usually end up the smallest. Women are usually bigger as you seen on the tour your their replacements. As you start your journey of the new workforce you have to learn the rules. Rule number one be on time to work. Rule number two be profieciant. Rule number three no crying or getting angry. Rule number no swearing. Rule number 5 stay positive.

"What how the heck were all angry now?"

"Who said that?" Could you come towards the front?"

Man gets up walks towards her looking upwards towards the massive mouth nose hovering over his head and eyes size of planets looking down at him. Gulp maybe I shouldn't have opened my big mouth. No you should have not. What you can read my mind. Yes little one. Now behave and hold still. Tongue starts exiting the women's mouth before him and engulfs him. Forcing him into her waiting mouth sitting on top of the tongue everyonr form the stand looking at him in aw. Then the woman clamps down and starts chewing the poor man and shallows loudly. Making her lips and tongue around her mouth aw that was good now behave yourselves otherwise that could be you.

Now everyone please make your way to the next area lots to go over for you next lifestyle. Everyone one starts tickling out an into the next room. The same seating as well as the curtain opens again this time same woman and a TV with little people in front of her working on the TV. 

"Everyone settle down now." "Take your seat." Now everyone pay attention to know where you go for your part in putting our TV together ladies your first. Look carefully you guys are doing most of the outside work. Putting the legs on and the frame. Little men you are to be inside the TV working on the pixels and the wiring hence why your smaller. 

"For the good workers you will be rewarded. For the bad workers well I suppose you will get three chances. Each time you mess up you get smaller. She demonstrates as she points towards thean on the TV tells him to get off of it and on the desk zap. Man starts getting smaller. Dwindling down towards the desk. Slap!! As her hand hits the desk. See not important now are they. Once you reach the smallest size nothing can be done but death afterwards.

Kate whispered to Ben. "This won't happen to you." Picks Ben off her shoulder and hides him inside her panties and pushes him deep into her vagina. Making sure no one would notice while watching around her to see any signs anyone else noticed. Kate looked to Penny and Janet rubs her vagina. Sensing the tension in her stern look Kate Penny and Janet understood where Ben was.

Kate buckles down on the ground holding her head. Lady in front of the laughs making a bit windy for everyone.

"I know what you did."

"Oh fuck she knows where Ben is."

"She can read minds."

"What hell who cares about Ben what about us were stuck here too "

"I love him."

"Love won't get you far in this situation."

"Hope has some capabilities. I am one to find it."

"Light always finds away in darkness."

Smiling again.

"You realize your way over your head. First strike. Zapp.

Dwindling down past pennies chest stopping right in front of her pussy. Penny looks down at Kate this is bad Kate.

Now everyone into the next room.

Everyone sitting down the curtain opening up again this time a same size of everyone passing out uniforms and keys. Everyone who has a group will share rooms anyone who was here by themselves will be partnered up into groups and share a room. Everyone grabbed their keys and uniforms as for Penny Kate and Janet. They all got the same room. Walking to the next door there was a huge town. Walking inside single file line still. People were standing at booths for each activity we needed to do to find a place. This way everyone. Running up to the first booth. Money isn't currency in this town it's tokens these will help you buy items and necessary items you need for every day shopping. The next booth was housing options man gave us a map. Showing how house location. North of the city is here pointing the top of the map and bottom is the south showing us from where we're at is west of the city. Next booth they gave us a car. We got to pick one from fifth teen different choices. We needed picking a fuel efficiency car red sports car dodge challenger. We're slaves now might as well have a nice ride while forced into a job we don't want. You think the government would notice people never leaving this tour. Who knows maybe the government is on to it. Boy you think Manuel labor people would love to have that type of work why on earth would they resort to slavery like this. I don't know but tell you what I'm not going to be here very long trying to figure out how not to die to a powerful being. Next booth over they gave us a choice of what paint for the inside of our house. Next booth they gave us our money to start out with. With that the three girls and Ben went to find there home in the new big city.


 


End Notes:

This a fun one

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=14148