Losing Control by Javert
Summary:

Emily and her boyfriend Tim are shrinking. While Tim’s life is spiraling out of control, Emily enjoys the ride.


Categories: Mature (40-49), Giantess, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Feet, Gentle, Giant, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Slow Size Change, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39 Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, FM/fm, FM/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 17798 Read: 25994 Published: March 22 2024 Updated: May 08 2024
Story Notes:

Size roles: Pretty much all of them.

Author’s notes: Unlike my other stories, I’m not planning to take this story into a violent NWO gorefest. It’s a shrinking story, about a man being robbed of his masculinity, and his free-spirited girlfriend beginning to admire a much, much bigger man. Let’s just say Tim will find the whole experience rather humbling. Expect foot play, maybe some mouth play, ass, couples content. 

All the size roles are at play here, and yes that does include M/m. If you're uncomfortable with that then this is not the story for you.

1. Chapter 1 by Javert

2. Chapter 2 by Javert

3. Chapter 3: Jacob Moves In by Javert

4. Chapter 4 by Javert

5. Chapter 5 - Alexis by Javert

6. Chapter 6 - Would You Rather by Javert

Chapter 1 by Javert

Tim stared blankly into space, wondering why the universe had chosen to fuck his life in particular. He flipped through his mental scrapbook of regrets and sins he’d accrued over the years, searching for a cause for this cosmic punishment. There was that time in third grade he stole a box of crayons from that little nosepicker Joey Eckhardt, but crayon theft didn’t seem to warrant divine retribution of this scale. He cut a woman off in traffic last week, and unless she put a gypsy curse on him he couldn’t see how that might be related to his current predicament. Maybe it was all random, as though the hand of God played eenie-meenie-minie-moe with seven billion people until the finger of wrath pointed squarely at him.

“Ow!” he shouted, feeling a finger jab his ribcage. He cast an irritated glance at the culprit in the chair next to him, but upon meeting her gorgeous face he lost the will to remain angry. Emily always melted Tim’s ire just as quickly as she raised it, and once again he found himself helplessly lost in her adorable walnut eyes.

“Nervous?” Emily said, sporting her typical devil-may-care smile.

“No I’m not nervous. I’m pissed. I feel like a goddamn child,” Tim muttered, picking at his oversized t-shirt. “This is beyond ridiculous.”

“Good, I’m not nervous either,” Emily said, leaning back in the waiting room chair. “Maybe it’ll be fun!” She thought everything was fun.

“You know what sounds fun right now? Being a normal-sized human being again,” he mumbled, crossing his arms defensively.

She leaned over and planted a kiss on her lover’s forehead, but couldn’t resist a chuckle as she suddenly felt like a mom kissing her little boy. “I think you’re cute at this size,” she whispered into his ear. “Maybe if you’re a good boy when we get home I’ll make you feel a lot better...”

Tim grew stiff thinking of the possibilities - at least one part of him was growing at that moment. He and Emily were polar opposites, and while he liked life to be simple and predictable, she was a free spirit who could find joy in chaos. There would be no shortage of chaos in their lives now.

A woman emerged from a nearby doorway and immediately approached the couple.

“Hi there. I’m Doctor Jennifer Hughes. And you must be Tim and Emily,” she said, extending her hand.

“How could you tell?” Emily joked, rising to her feet and shaking Dr. Hughes’ significantly larger hand. Emily marveled at the woman who was nearly a foot taller than her.

Tim stood as well, and found himself at eye level with the woman’s blouse. His face turned red as he met cleavage where he expected to a face to be. Even at his normal height she may have stood over him, especially in her high heels. All her features were long and slender, with the subtle suggestions of a strict exercize routine keeping her arms and legs fit and pleasing to the eye. Her long black hair draped attractively over her shoulders, and her matching black-rimmed glasses gave her an authoritative quality. She certainly felt authoritative as she towered over the shrunken Tim.

“There were clues,” Hughes said, smiling warmly at her small patients. “This waiting room is a bit stuffy, don’t you think? Let’s take this down to my office.”

Moments later Dr. Hughes reclined in her chair, doing her best to present a calm and relaxed demeanor to her new patients, despite the circumstances. 

“Emily. Tim. I know how stressful this is for you, but I’m going to be with you every step of the way, and we’re going to get you through this,” she said in the most comforting tones she could muster. “We’ve got some difficult times ahead of us, but you’ll both push through it, and I’m making myself personally available for anything you need. Now. Down to business. You know the saying - I have some good news and some bad news.”

“Bad.” “Good!” Tim and Emily blurted out their votes simultaneously, but as usual, Emily prevailed.

“Good news first,” she repeated, patting her boyfriend on his knee. Tim assented, finding no point in arguing about it.

Hughes smiled softly at the couple and took a deep breath. “The good news,” she began, “is that you’re not the first to go through something like this. In fact, as many as 120 people have been exposed to shrinking gasses, some in controlled settings, but most in industrial accidents like yours, and almost all of them recovered. These types of workplace accidents are serious matters, but all the shrunken people had very resilient bodies, so the slightest gust of wind won’t kill you. I’m not trying to minimize the seriousness of this incident. But it isn’t fatal. You’re not going to die. And while the next few months will be very difficult, your odds of a full recovery are very good. Furthermore, I have a lot of experience with these cases. In fact, my dissertation was on human shrinking, back when that type of experimentation was legal. You’re not the first shrunken people I’ve been responsible for.”

“That’s really great to hear, doctor,” Emily said, more to reassure Tim than herself.

“You can call me Jenn.” Hughes leaned forward, and Tim instinctually leaned backward, like a small animal suddenly threatened by a large predator. “Sorry Tim,” she said, realizing how intimidating her size must have been. “It’s not uncommon to experience some anxiety around normal-sized people. But trust me, you’re safe. I don’t bite.” 

“Super. But I think we’re forgetting the bad news,” he muttered.

“Tim, I want to be direct with you,” Dr. Hughes said, “while Emily’s exposure was modest, you spent more time around the leaking tank and had considerably more exposure. This has several consequences for your prognosis, notably in terms of rate of reduction, amount of reduction, and duration. From the blood samples we took, I think we can expect Emily to bottom out at a foot tall, but in all likelihood you may find yourself under an inch. And as we already see, you’re well ahead of her in shrinking, and will likely trail well behind her in recovery.”

“Fuck,” Tim swore under his breath. Emily patted his shoulder, but Tim nudged her hand away. “Whatever,” Tim scoffed. “I gotta right to be mad. This is bullshit. My fucking shoes are too big to wear now. What am I supposed to wear in a week? Baby booties?”

“We’ll spare you the indignity of wearing kid clothes, Tim,” Hughes continued. “But we’ll need to find a solution to that problem, because while Emily will be reduced for... Maybe three months, I think we’re looking at double that timeline for you.”

“Jesus Christ!” Tim fumed, and Emily’s gentle hand returned to his shoulder. 

“You do have a right to be mad, Tim. This will be a very vulnerable time for you both,” Hughes pressed on, “Fortunately, your employer is paying for your medical expenses in full, and they’ve agreed to cover the costs of caretaking as well.”

“Caretaking...” Tim mulled the word for a moment. “Oh God, they’re gonna hire some fat nurse to wipe my tiny ass with a Q-Tip...”

“Hardly!” Dr. Hughes laughed. “In fact I have a great candidate I think you both will like, but of course you can decide for yourselves during the interview.”

“I’d like to meet her,” cheered Emily.

Tim rolled his eyes, bemused by Emily’s boundless enthusiasm. Like this nightmare was going to be fun. But as he caught a glimpe of Emily’s exquisite toes exposed from her oversized flipflops, he thought of a couple ways being tiny could be enjoyable. Maybe the caretaker will have nice feet too, he surmised, picturing some buxom blonde Swedish nurse, with Tim servicing her and Emily’s feet for the next six months. Could be fun indeed.

“Him, actually,” Hughes said, fumbling for the intercom button on her phone. “Martha, can you send in our candidate? My patients would love to meet him.”

“Right away,” the secretary buzzed back.

Tim frowned. Fun’s over. Emily, on the other hand, rocked back and forth in her chair with her typical irrepressible positivity. He recalled the time she pressured him into skydiving, him hating every second of the freefall descent back to Earth, wondering during the plummet why she had chosen to stay with him instead of pairing up with a fellow free spirit. Maybe opposites attract. More likely Emily just enjoyed pushing a boring man way out of his comfort zone and watching him squirm.

The trio sat in silence for several moments. Hughes broke the tension while they waited with comforting comments. “He’s very, very professional. Physical therapist. Young guy, about your age, late twenties early thirties. Not married, no kids, so he can devote his full time to you two. Great personality. I think you’ll all get along great. He-”

There was a knock at the door.

“Come in,” Hughes said.

The candidate entered. Tim wanted to disappear into his own shirt, but Emily was beaming. The man was huge, probably 6’5”, and built like a bomb shelter. Tim did his best to suppress a scoff at the man’s chiseled features, his broad shoulders, his obnoxiously square jaw, his dusty blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. He looked like a soldier from German war propaganda. Tim didn’t even have to imagine what it felt like to be tiny in this man’s presence - he already was.

“Jacob!” Emily shouted, jumping out of her chair and running to greet him. She lunged into his chest and the two hugged, making her look tiny already against his massive arms. “Oh my God! I haven’t seen you since college. How’ve you been?”

“Life is good, Em,” he said, smiling and gazing just a little too deeply into Emily’s eyes, by Tim’s estimation. “Sorry we lost touch for so long. Been meaning to call you for a while actually. Then the other day I heard what happened to you and-”

“You rushed to take care of us! Aw I’m so glad!” Emily was a serial hugger, and Tim’s blood pressure rose as she embraced Jacob once again. “You’re gonna be great. I know we’ll be in great hands.” Emily almost looked like a doll standing next to this thug; she was a full foot shorter than him and her slim features were dwarfed by his thickly-muscled body. She turned to her boyfriend. “Tim, this is my friend Jacob, from-”

“From college, yeah,” he muttered, weighing how badly an objection would go over. The last thing he wanted was some gargantuan muscle-headed brute manhandling his future wife. Then he remembered that at a few inches tall, he too would be manhandled. 

“Yeah! I told you about him! He’s the guy - ohmygod, so funny - remember the lifeguard I told you about?” Emily said, patting the giant on a bicep bigger than her waist. “He did CPR on a drowning woman! And it turned out she was faking it! That was Jacob!”

“Jacob was a fake drowning woman?” Tim said, playing dumb.

“Oldest trick in the book,” Jacob joked, just rolling with it. He lumbered toward Tim, and the smaller man slowly recoiled once again, instinctively feeling like prey against a towering predator. They shook hands, and Tim’s tiny palm disappeared into Jacob’s. Tim was four feet tall, but he felt more like a millimeter. This was going to be a long, long six months.

Emily drove home, practically bouncing out of the driver’s seat with enthusiasm. She gabbed relentlessly about her old college friend, about all the women she saw him tear through like tissue paper - and possibly some men too, if Tim was reading between the lines correctly. 

“He really likes you, I can tell,” Emily said. Tim shuddered at what being “liked” by an amorous, possibly bi-curious giant might mean. Emily saw her boyfriend tense out of the corner of her eye, and sighed. “Oh stop,” she said. “You’re such a puritan sometimes, Timbo.”

“The hell’s that supposed to mean?”

“Life is giving you like a big gift,” she said. Oh God, Tim thought, she’s philosophizing again. “How many times will you get to try something so totally new, something that almost no one has ever had? And you’re just gonna squander it by being mad because it didn’t fit into your neat little plan. Embrace the free spirit, sugar. The music changes and you just gotta keep dancing to the new beat.”

Tim squinted, struggling to follow. “You’re saying I should be happy about being a midget under you and Meatloaf back there?”

She sighed again, paused, but then that devilish smile returned. “Remember that time... You protested, kicking and screaming, because you thought it was weird and perverted, but eventually you let me sit on your face and you fucking loved it?”

“Well. Yeah. You were right about that. I’ll admit you were right but-”

“How about I sit on you tonight? See how you like suffocating under my giant ass. I’ll even wear those gray shorts you like.”

Tim grew stiff again. 

“Or how about when you’re an inch tall and I’m still way bigger than you,” she continued. “Wanna feel flattened under my butt and tell me you don’t like it?”

She was right. Emily's butt was perfect; round, firm, and perfectly filled out a pair of shorts. He wanted to die under that ass, just suffocating under the all-encompassing flesh of her glutes. He hesitated to admit the truth. “Well. Okay. Yes. Yeah I’d like that.”

Emily grinned wider. There was no end to her creative impulses to experiment in bed, and Tim suspected she’d already tried everything - and everyone - long before they’d met. She just kept going. “Remember when I made you my foot bitch while I ignored you and texted my friends?”

She was right again. Nothing turned him on more than when Emily ignored him, or talked down to him, or made him feel disposable. He didn't know where she picked up that trick but was forced to admit it was a damn good one. “Okay okay, yes. That was oddly very satisfying. Something to look forward to when I’m small. I get it.”

She sat silent for several moments, knowing she’d already won. Emily always won.

The grin returned with a vengeance. “Jacob always had nice feet...” Emily insinuated.

“Fuck off!” Tim said, laughing like he wasn’t annoyed.

“Ever been in a threesome with two giants?” 

“Don’t you even!”

Emily cackled. “Relax! I was only kidding.” She paused again, tried her best to look serious, but couldn’t suppress a chuckle at some unspoken joke. “Let’s just get home so I can crush you.”

“Deal.”

Chapter 2 by Javert
Author's Notes:

Tim and Emily get a little "quality time" together.

Emily showed no mercy. She was too big, too fast, and too determined to give her prey a hope in hell of escaping her. Within seconds of arriving home, Tim was in her grasp. 

“Where ya goin’, shrimp?” she taunted, barely able to contain her amusement behind a countenance of playful menace.

“I’m not scared of you,” Tim said, struggling to break free.

“Oh, of course not,” Emily whispered, tightening her grip and pulling him inward. “You’re still my big man after all.  For another few days anyway. And then you’ll be snack sized.” She licked her lips and chomped, giggling at her newfound superiority over Tim.

“You’re gonna be small too, dumbass,” he mocked. 

“Still twelve times your size. And Jacob hundreds. Maybe I’ll feed you to him.”

“Go ahead and try it. Neither of you stands a chance.”

Emily cackled at Tim’s defiance. Even at child-size he had moxie. “Yeah? You gonna beat him up for me? Do I get to watch?” She walked into him, pushing Tim against a nearby wall and squeezing his face against her breasts. “Why don’t you show me what a big man you are?” she said, arching her spine to make herself appear even taller. “Impress me, Tim McNugget.”

He was enveloped in a world of green, buried face-first in Emily’s stupid t-shirt. It was a green shirt with green text that just read “green shirt.” Tim hated everything it stood for.

“Hope you’re not too attached to that shirt,” his muffled voice came from between her breasts.

“Then tear it off me, big man. Rip it in fucking half if you can.” She cast a taunting gaze at her tiny boyfriend below. “Show me how strong you are. Big guy. Maybe I’ll reward you if you can.”

He didn’t need to be told twice. Tim grabbed the t-shirt high, right at its v-cut over her cleavage, and pulled. Emily giggled as she watched him struggle, but her eyebrows arched with surprise as she heard the first rip. Tim looked just as surprised, and summoned all of his strength to keep going, tearing the hated shirt and exposing Emily’s massive breasts underneath. Within seconds, his task was done, and Emily discarded the remains over a nearby chair.

“I’m impressed,” she said, unhooking her bra and throwing it onto the same chair. “Now, about that reward...” She wrenched him back into her chest, squeezing her luscious breasts against his face for a full 30 seconds. He breathed her heavenly scent, only to be ripped away from her body as she hauled him by one arm toward the bedroom. He flailed, a pathetic weakling against his own girlfriend, struggling once more to break free, grabbing a door handle as he was dragged past, but he lacked her strength and Emily’s stride continued unabated. She threw him onto the bed, his now 3’6” body presenting no challenge for his athletic lover with a two-foot height advantage. She was beautiful, feminine, but tough, hardened through formative years as the middle sister of five rambunctious brothers. Emily could roughhouse with the best of them, no matter her size.

She was upon him, her large hands pinning Tim’s wrists against the bed as she straddled his paltry frame. There was a maniacal look in her eyes, and a devious grin etched on her face. She laughed, swaying her head back and forth and batting Tim in the face with her hanging brunette locks.

“Hang on now, maybe we should, uh, take it slow,” Tim suggested through deep, panicked breaths. “Y’know, no one wants to get hurt.”

“Oh don’t worry. You can’t hurt me. Are you ready?”

“Um... Shouldn’t we have a safe word or something?”

Her huge face lowered onto his, pushing his head into the mattress and filling his vision with her adorable hazel eyes. “What good is a safe word if you can’t speak?” She had a point.

Her head disappeared from his vision, and for a moment his arms were freed from her grip. He tried to move, but she was once again too quick, turning and pinning him once more with her legs on his arms and her hands on his thighs. Tight jean shorts ascended into the sky like two great blue mounds separated by a seamed crevasse. The world grew darker as her ass lowered, and Tim nearly hyperventilated every last ounce of air before the impending suffocation.

“Wait!” he shouted, writhing under her weight. “You’re too big! What if you crush my head?! What if I suffocate?!”

He heard a deep sigh from beyond Emily’s ass. 

“You’re gonna be fine, Tim. I’m not gonna suffocate you. It takes a long, long time for someone to suffocate to death,” One of her eyes peaked at him from across her backside. “You do this with everything. You freak out because you’re scared to try something new, and then when we’re all done you had a great time after all. Just roll with it and learn to love feeling scared.” The ass grew closer.

“What does that even mean? Love being scared?!” he shouted.

“Ugh... You’re stalling,” she said, her butt rising back into the air. “You’re such a baby. The moment’s passed. It’s really too bad. I thought you liked my butt too.” She began to crawl off the bed, liberating him from her control.

“Woah hang on now,” Tim protested, grabbing her by the leg. “Maybe there’s a uh... Middle ground we can find or something. One where you don’t... Uh... Crush me, per se, but uh...”

She leered at him from over her shoulder. “You’re either all in or you’re all out, Tim. Make up your mind, or I’ll make it up for you.” Emily moved closer to him once again, pushing her face threateningly close to Tim’s and whispering. “And I know you like it when I play Boss.”

He was already stiff, but what she said made his loins pulse even harder. He hated surrendering to her, and loved it. She was so skillful at pulling his strings, sometimes Tim thought Emily knew him better than he knew himself. 

“I... Yeah,” he said, nodding. “That’s what I want. I want you to um...”

Emily slowly nodded, waiting for the words to tumble out of his mouth. He was taking too long, so she offered some words of her own. “Make.. Up.. Your.. Mind...”

“...For me,” he finished.

The devil smiled once again. “Then shut the fuck up, and lie back down so I can smother you.”

In an instant, her ass descended once more, encompassing Tim’s face and squishing him into the bed. It felt incredible, better than ever, bigger than ever. He wished she could grow, becoming planetoid in scale and squish his ant-like body beneath her. Tim was powerless under Emily now - too weak and too small to budge her body even an inch against his meager resistance. He felt a rush, finally succumbing to Emily’s will, humbling himself under her glorious buttocks. He could feel the rumbles of Emily’s laughter reverberating through her body.

“Oh God, Tim,” she cooed, slipping a hand into her shorts and idly fingering herself. “I can’t wait for you to be smaller. I’m gonna do everything to you. Everything.” She rocked her hips, shifting her weight over Tim’s face again and again. “It was so hot today... So fucking hot... Seeing you so small, next to him... A giant... So big...” Her voice was barely audible, words almost indiscernible from beneath her underside.

“Hmm?” Tim grunted through a mountain of Emily. He felt her hands caress his cock; the gentle strokes through his pants were just enough to drive him to the brink but not over. She was toying with him, keeping him on the edge of ecstasy with no hope for relief. The black, breathless realm under Emily’s ass felt like the highest form of heaven, and Tim was ready to settle in for eternity. He was so close now, close to losing it, close to release with or even without any stimulation... Almost there...

*DING DONG*

“Shit,” Emily said, her voice arriving at Tim muffled through her ass. She slid off the bed, relieving the smaller man of her weight and granting him a desperately-needed gulp of air. She cupped her bare breasts in her hands, looking around for a garment, then laughed to herself as she remembered it was laundry day. “Oh my God, Tim. All my shirts are probably still sitting in the wash.”

“Oh shit.”

“Can you get the-”

“I don’t wanna be seen like this! I’m tiny!” Tim protested.

“It’s probably just UPS. They always ring when they drop off a package.”

“Did you order a package?” Tim asked.

“No, did you?”

“No!” Tim sighed, and resigned himself to the task. The pitter patter of his little feet dwindled off into the living room as Emily withdrew into the bathroom in search of a stray shirt. Up the front hallway, Tim noticed Emily’s torn garment on a chair, and quickly hid it under a pillow. There was a knock at the door, gentle, but carried the timbre of a large hand. “Damn,” he whispered. He’d have to show himself after all. He opened the door, and was met with a wall of muscle.

“Hey little guy!” Jacob cheered from outside. He was in gym clothes, his perfect physique accentuated by a tight-fitting tee. From the smell of sweat it was clear Jacob was on his way back from a workout. “Nice place,” he said, easily looking over Tim’s head three feet below his own. “Got some stuff for you two. Mind if I come in?”

“Um... Now’s not an amazing time...” Tim said. “Maybe... Could you come back in like... Uh...”

“Yeah. Hey I don’t wanna be pushy or anything, but Dr. Hughes really wanted me to get you guys this stuff ASAP. Looks like you need it right now actually.” 

Tim assented. There was an earnest candor about Jacob, and even Tim found the guy hard not to like. As Jacob lumbered into the apartment, his heavy footsteps sent tremors through the floor that set Tim on edge. He felt like a small animal sensing the approach of a massive predator. Jacob tossed his gym bag on a nearby table. 

“You going camping?” Jacob asked.

“Uh... No?”

“Well you could probably use that shirt as a tent,” Jacob said, smiling and eyeing Tim’s ridiculous clothing. “We gotta get you outta that.” There was something vaguely suggestive about the way Jacob talked, but Tim couldn’t figure out if he was imagining it.

Tim made a puzzled expression. “You want me to... Strip?” Immediately he felt stupid for asking.

Jacob let loose a hearty laugh. “Yeah, let’s see those goods, man!”

“I don’t think you could handle it,” Tim joked in return.

“Yeah me neither, big guy,” Jacob said, withdrawing a small set of clothes from his gym bag and handing them to Tim. “Here, these oughtta fit you better. I got some for Em too. Where is she anyway?”

“Shower,” Tim lied, accepting the clothes, and taking another pair for her. 

“Hey listen man,” Jacob kneeled to be eye-to-eye with Tim. “I wanna be real with you. I know this whole thing sucks. I get it. And you probably don’t want me here either, and I don’t blame you. So I’m gonna do my best to give you both space and privacy whenever you want it. Dr. Hughes is working on a bathroom solution for you guys, so we don’t all have to be one big creepy family taking showers together. And I gotta mountain of Blu-Rays coming your way. All the movies you could want.”

“Books,” Tim injected. “I read books.”

Jacob thought about this for a moment, considering the difficulty of printing tiny letters on tiny pages. “How about books on tape?”

“That’ll work.”

“Okay then.” Jacob nodded, and rose, making Tim feel tiny in comparison once again. “Just remember. I’m here for whatever you need or want. Anything at all.”

Tim smiled, wondering just how far that guarantee went. Since he moved to town, he’d heard rumors about how common “open relationships” were in the area, with wife-swappers and threesomes and foursomes and all manner of liberal perversions. He wanted to let it go, but curiosity proved too powerful. “Like what?” Tim asked against his better judgement.

“Booze. Food. Porn. I even give great massages.”

“Just the booze, thanks,” Tim concluded, regretting asking in the first place.

“All good, dude. And hey, if it turns out you don’t like me,” Jacob said, matter-of-factly, “just call up Hughes and tell her to send someone else. Any time. It’s totally cool. No hard feelings. I’m a professional. I get it. If it were me, I’d want some big blonde Swedish chick.”

“Was that an option?” Tim quipped. Both of them laughed, and Tim appreciated Jacob’s candid sentiment. Maybe this wouldn’t be so bad after all. Tim patted the clothing in his hands. “Good timing on these by the way.” He walked toward the bedroom, stopped, and turned around. “Oh, and Jacob. Don’t worry. I’m a professional too.”

“Professional badass is what I heard,” Jacob said, grinning and flashing a thumbs up. “I’m gonna run, man. Catch you guys in the morning.”

Tim waved goodbye, and heard the front door shut as he carried the new clothing to his girlfriend. He found her luxuriating in a bubble bath, one leg held high as she scrubbed it with a soapy sponge. The scent of honey filled the room, emanating from a nearby candle.

“Get in here, fucker. Lemme clean you off,” she ordered in a sultry, suggestive tone.

Tim dropped the fresh clothes and his old ones, and scrambled over the rim of the tub - with some assistance from Emily. He landed between her legs, and felt them wrap around his small body, keeping him firmly under her control.

“So he offered you an erotic massage?” she asked, her voice hot and husky in his ear. She gathered more suds upon the sponge and began to wash Tim’s head.

“I’m sure it was strictly professional. He’s a PT you know.”

“Uh huh.” She scrubbed his arms slowly and methodically. “Maybe I’ll get one of those... Professional massages too.”

Tim jerked his head up to meet hers. “Better not.”

“Oh?” She feigned insult. “You don’t want some big man’s greasy hands around your little girlfriend?” She grabbed his shoulder with her free hand and emulated a giant-sized massage along his neck. “It wouldn’t turn you on to see me become Play-Doh in some big brute’s hands?” Her hand drifted downward, disappearing into the water and making its presence known once more with a firm grip on Tim’s erection. “Because you sure feel turned on.”

“You’re an idiot,” Tim said, smiling but annoyed. He grunted as she began to stroke. 

“Y’know, there’s one thing Jacob likes even more than little women,” she whispered, continuing her own erotic massage, picking up the pace and feeling Tim’s body respond. “It’s little men.”

Tim moaned, and released his seed straight into the bath. Emily immediately let go and recoiled, kicking and laughing, splashing water everywhere.

“Eww!” she shouted with glee. “You ruined my bathwater!”

“You’re a freak.”

“I know,” she said in a sing-song voice, wrapping both arms around his neck and pulling him backward into her cleavage. “Do you still love me?”

“You’re crazy,” Tim said, looking up at her big beautiful face. “But yeah. I love you.”

She kissed his head and wiggled his body back and forth, squeezing him between her breasts once more. “I love you too.”

“Even when I’m tiny?”

Emily kissed his head once again, and brought her lips right next to his little ear. “Especially when you’re tiny.”

Chapter 3: Jacob Moves In by Javert
Author's Notes:
There's a lot of M/m interaction here. If you've made it this far in the story and don't go for that sort of thing, just consider yourself warned. For the rest, enjoy.

“Oh my God. Look at him. He is just precious!”

Tim stirred awake to the sound of Emily’s voice. As darkness turned to light, two huge faces came into focus.

“So small,” Jacob remarked, his eyes wide with wonder.

“He’s so cute at this size,” Emily said, scrunching her nose like she was talking to her new puppy. One large finger lurched forward, making delicate contact with Tim’s belly and stroking him gently. “Hey little guy. You slept hard last night. It’s already 9. Jacob’s moving his stuff into the guest bedroom.”

Tim reflexively put his hand on her finger to brush it away, but was surprised when his grip barely encompassed just one of her digits. Emily giggled, then turned toward Jacob, grabbed his arm and pulled his hand toward Tim. “Show me this one too!” she begged the men.

After a woeful sigh, Tim relented, grabbing onto Jacob’s oak tree of a finger with his own doll-sized hand.

“Woah,” Jacob marveled. “That... That’s actually really cute.” He closed his thumb around Tim’s tiny hand, and gave the man the biggest handshake anyone had ever received. “Nice to meet you, little guy,” Jacob joked, caressing the smaller man’s hand with one massive thumb. Cute. Something about being called cute by two giants made Tim’s loins stir. He puzzled at that before choosing to let the thought pass.

A smirk crossed Emily’s face. “There’s one more thing you guys should compare,” she quipped, and both men groaned.

“Just how small am I?” Tim asked in a semi-wakeful daze.

“You’re adorable sized,” Emily said, giving Tim a loving look with her charming doe eyes.

“Maybe two feet tall,” Jacob matter-of-factly answered, studying the smaller man up and down.

Within moments of reentering the waking world, Tim found sleep to be far preferable. “Eighteen inches lost overnight...” he whispered to himself. He rolled over, buried his face in his pillow, and pulled the covers over his head, hoping to find solace in the darkness.

“You’re not alone, Tiny Tim, I lost six inches! I’m a five footer right now,” Emily’s voice spoke from outside the bedsheets. “We’re in this together, buddy!”

“Go. Away.” Tim’s barely audible voice came from deep within the pillow.

“Oh let the guy sleep,” Jacob said. “I could use a hand unloading the car anyway.”

In the darkness, Tim felt the quakes of giant footsteps diminish, heard the bedroom door close, and rolled himself into a tiny ball of bitterness. He entertained the fantasy that if he just went back to sleep he’d wake up his normal size once again, or at least he might regain stature in his dreams.

“CUTE.” The word erupted from the sky, spoken by a being of astral proportions. Tim jerked out of his sleep. Even in his dreams Jacob was a leviathan.

Seeing no further point in spending the day in bed, Tim slid off the mattress and onto the floor, feeling like a baby that just escaped his crib. He stood in front of Emily’s full-length mirror and regarded himself, bemused by his pathetic size. What was Emily thinking? There was nothing fun about being reduced like this. He felt weak, helpless, even useless. What a wimp, he thought. Tim turned away from the mirror, resolving to remain unseen for the rest of the day, even by himself. Maybe he could skate by the next six months in total hiding, though he knew it was just wishful thinking. He searched through a pile of clothing on the ground, finding a pair that fit his new size and tossing them on.

“Hey, nice patio you guys have,” Jacob’s voice carried from behind the bedroom door. Tim’s ears perked, and he snuck against the door, feeling a little ashamed at eavesdropping.

“Oh yeah!” Emily said. “We sunbathe back here all the time. But it’s been so hot this summer I’ve barely gotten to sit out.”

“Actually pretty nice today.”

“Let’s do it!”

Tim waited for their voices to disappear outside and the sound of the patio door closing, then found the courage to leave his hiding hole. He crossed the living room, catching Emily and Jacob out of the corner of his eye from the other side of the patio doors. Stomach grumbling, he made his way to the kitchen, tried his best to open the fridge, and found he was too weak to work the door.

“I may be weak but I’m not stupid,” he reminded himself. Undeterred, Tim began to scrounge the apartment for something to give him the leverage needed to pry the damn door open. Maybe there was a crowbar in a closet, or a pair of oversized tongs used for grilling, or-

Tim stopped his search and stared, captivated by the sheer size of Jacob’s sandals piled by the front door. The man was an utter behemoth compared to Tim. He crept closer, studying the deep divots left by Jacob’s massive soles and toes, imagining that in a couple months’ time, Tim would be small enough to step into those depressions like a hiker crossing through a gulch. He moved closer, inexorably compelled forward by his possessor demon named Foot Fetish. Those deep depressions stained the leather dark with sweat - Tim could even smell it. He felt a sudden stiffness below, and turned away from the temptations lying by the front door. He cursed his own fetish, especially how indiscriminate it was between male and female feet. What would Emily think.

“She would probably find it amusing,” he muttered. Of course she would. She was a sexual rebel, unhindered by the puritan conventions that bound her boyfriend. Tim admired her self-proclaimed freedom, as much as he resented it.

Onward. This fucking fridge won’t open itself. Tim brought his search into the living room, but stopped again, his attention seized by the events transpiring through the glass patio doors. Jacob, like some overgrown brute, had little Emily in his huge hands, greasing up her back with tanning oil. The two sat on a single reclining sun lounger, with Emily seated between Jacob’s thick, muscular legs. Tim fumed as his girlfriend seemed to lavish in being manhandled by a guy who could eat her boyfriend for lunch. Fuck lunch. Nobody’s getting lunch today.

Powered by righteous indignation alone, Tim stormed toward the patio doors and gathered every ounce of strength he had to slide one door open. It budged. He almost laughed at his preternatural might, heaving once more and gaining another inch against the door. Then, in an instant, it seemed the whole door surrendered to him and slid completely open. He looked outside and came face-to-knee with Jacob, who had effortlessly slid the door open for his tiny pal.

“Hey little guy, don’t hurt yourself,” he said with an affable tone. Jacob, stripped bare down a pair of gymshorts was a humbling sight for Tim to behold. Every inch of Jacob’s mountainous body radiated strength. The image of Jacob’s rolling abs and bulging, bare pectorals permanently cemented itself in Tim’s mind, etching an indelible reminder of Jacob’s staggering physical superiority.

“Aww! Look who’s up!” Emily said, waving across the lawn. “You joining us outside?” She was clearly unable to find a bikini that fit her shrunken frame, but managed to fashion two of Jacob’s red bandannas around her sensitive parts. She looked ravishing, but the sight of Tim’s girlfriend wearing another man’s mere handkerchiefs was beyond infuriating, like Emily was some doll for Jacob to dress up however he pleased. Tim took a couple deep breaths, suppressed his rage, and assumed a veneer of friendliness.

“I would love to join you guys. How about I do the oil?” Tim offered with a shit-eating grin.

“Sure thing!” Jacob cheered. “It’ll be a big job for you, but good exercise. Come on over.” The two men walked over to the chairs. It was a small yard, but to Tim he may as well have been on a jungle safari. “I already did Emily but I’ll gladly do you next,” Jacob said, setting himself on a chair. “Can you climb up or do you need a hand?”

Wait. No. Tim looked desperately at Emily, but she was already lounging backside up on the adjacent chair, fully oiled with no duties left for Tim to fulfill. Shit. Did Jacob misunderstand Tim’s offer or was he just toying with the little man? Crap. Crap crap crap crap crap. Okay. No problem. Just explain the confusion. Jacob will understand. He may be big but he’s not a complete idiot. Tim turned toward Jacob, looking him in the eye and readying his protest, but Jacob spoke first.

“Don’t be embarrassed. The chair is almost taller than you at this point.”

Huge hands descended from above, enclosing themselves under Tim’s arms, gripping him snugly and filling him with terror. But his dread waned quickly, fading into an entirely different sensation. Jacob’s grip was firm to the point of unbreakable, but the warmth and weight of his hands compressed around Tim like the world’s greatest security blanket. Tim wore stupefaction on his face, shocked by how safe and protected he felt in those gigantic hands. All his rage and insecurities melted away, though he was almost insulted when Jacob released him onto the chair between his two colossal legs.

“Do you want me to get you first?” Jacob asked, his face closer by half but still high above the shrunken man. “I know it’s awkward, but Dr. Hughes told me you’re gonna have to get real comfortable with being in my hands, because I’ll be holding you a lot. Especially as you get smaller. We gotta learn to trust each other. She told me some of the other shrunken people had trouble accepting that. But I get the impression you won’t have that problem. Obviously Emily doesn’t. She just rolls with whatever, ha!” He stared down at Tim, watching the smaller man trying to stand upright on the cushioned chair. Eventually, Tim gave up, and balanced himself against Jacob’s thigh. “So how did it feel for you? Good or bad?” Jacob eventually asked. “You can be honest.”

Tim was surprised by the other man’s directness, but saw no point in lying. “Uh... Good,” he reluctantly admitted. “Really good actually. Even though you’re um... Y’know. A dude.”

Jacob chuckled to himself. “Good, I’m glad. So, want me to oil you up or what?”

“I.. Uh...” Tim couldn’t find a polite way out of this. He wasn’t even sure he did want out of this. Even if it only lasted a moment, Tim wanted the feeling of being in those hands to return. He looked over his shoulder at Emily, but she appeared blissfully asleep. No help there.
“You’re gonna have to get rid of this,” Jacob said, tugging at the shoulder of Tim’s shirt. Something in Tim instinctively responded, and he raised his arms in the air. A hint of surprise crossed Jacob’s face at how readily Tim complied, but he didn’t hesitate to slide Tim’s shirt over his head, like taking the wrapper off a candy bar. “And these.” Jacob pointed to Tim’s jeans. Tim blushed, but did as he was told, stripping to his boxers. “And those.” Jacob commanded. Tim looked down at his boxers and turned ten shades of red, but Jacob erupted with laughter. “Just messin’ with you man! Save it for Emily!” he said, poking Tim in the shoulder. “Raise your arms. Don’t worry. I’m very good with my hands.”

Once again, Tim did as he was told. Jacob dabbed some oil into his palm, rubbed his hands together, then reached for Tim. The small man held his breath, as ten thick fingers wrapped around his small frame, gently but powerfully squeezing, twisting, rubbing, and massaging Tim’s tiny body. He felt like he was drowning in an ocean of flesh as Jacob’s hands drifted upward, eclipsing Tim’s head in darkness, rubbing his face and neck with oil before working back downward, coating one leg at a time. Jacob released, then pushed Tim face-first into an open palm, meeting the small of his back with a huge thumb. The mighty digit glided along Tim’s spine as it drove him deeper against the palm, up and down with the care of a professional masseuse. Tim’s mouth lay agape as his body relented against the sublimate exhilaration he was experiencing. Unconsciously and somewhat pathetically, he hugged the thumb of the palm he was squeezed against, embracing it like a long-lost lover. But the experience ended, as all good things do, and Jacob released his hold once again.

“Holy shit,” Tim gasped. “That felt amazing.”

“I can tell,” Jacob said, smiling.

Tim considered those words a moment, then realized he had a raging erection poking against his boxers. He swallowed a scream on its way out, then covered himself in shame.

“Totally natural,” Jacob explained in a soothing, non-judgemental voice. “Don’t go running off. You still gotta get me.” He dabbed another hand with oil, then offered it palmside-up resting against his thigh.

The wave of shame barely had time to wash through Tim before his new orders were given. Obediently, Tim scrambled over Jacob’s leg, dipped his hands into the giant’s palm, then went to work along Jacob’s expansive backside. For a moment, he just stared at the landscape of flesh that advanced in all directions, casting a long shadow over Tim. Standing under the wake of Jacob’s prodigious frame was the most humbling experience Tim ever had, and he knew it would only get worse in the coming days.

“I’m waiting,” Jacob said, facing away from his small servant. His tone was friendly, but he had unmistakably given an order: Get to it.

Tim did as commanded. He worked the oil in, marveling at Jacob’s glorious musculature, standing on tippy-toes just to reach the giant’s shoulders and neck. Those shoulders were like immense river rocks, smooth but solid. Downward he went, massaging Jacob’s ribcage and feeling the giant’s lungs fill and empty with each enormous breath. Tim returned to Jacob’s palm, gathering another handful of oil and resuming his duty. His erection hadn’t subsided, though he prayed it would. In all his life he’d never felt so cosmically inferior next to another human being. Something about this new experience of being small roused him, even in the presence of a larger man - perhaps especially so. He cursed that instinct, cursed his own cock for having a mind of its own, for thinking just like Emily does, for finding joy in things it’s not supposed to. True joy is found in taboos; Emily understood that. Tim was starting to.
Finally, he finished his job, rubbing off the last of the oil on Jacob’s lower back. He patted the man to signal he was done, then began to walk toward the edge of the recliner.
“What about the rest?” Jacob asked. Something in his voice made it sound like this wasn’t just a suggestion.

Tim heard the creaks of the chair, felt the sudden shifting of a great weight, and turned to see that Jacob had pivoted his massive body around. Tim gawked once more at those bulging pecs, and felt his own loins rebel against him as he shook his head. “I think you got it,” he coolly said, turning away once more.
“Ha! Of course, of course,” Jacob said, turning back around.

Tim exhaled with relief, finally let off the hook. He nearly made it off the chair before Jacob spoke again.

“Though Emily says you give a hell of a foot massage.”

“He does!” Emily said, half awake, half asleep. “Just the best.”

“I could definitely use one. Ran my ass off early this morning. Gonna be sore for days.”

“He’s too small, Jacob,” Emily mumbled. “I’ll do it.”

“No!” Tim protested, resenting the thought of his girlfriend serving at Jacob’s feet. “Um.. I don’t mind. Sure.”

He hustled across the sun chair as Jacob leaned back and fully reclined. Tim gulped as he approached those monstrous peds. He hated how gorgeous they were, how long Jacob’s powerful toes protruded from his magnificent feet. When he came around his jaw nearly dropped at the softness of Jacob’s immaculate soles, and his mind went right back to the deep divots left beneath them in the man’s leather sandals. Tim’s cock stood in defiance once again, as even his own imagination revolted against his will, creating a painterly picture of himself an ant being smothered by those soles in the deep, dark recesses of Jacob’s shoes.
Emily would want Tim to enjoy this. Jacob would want Tim to enjoy this. There was no judgement here, but for Tim judging himself, and he knew it. So for once, he let himself go, and allowed himself to enjoy what was to come. He sat at Jacob’s right foot, its toes hanging just barely above Tim’s head, and began his new task. Left without the strength of his fingers, Tim opted instead to use his entire body, and he slammed his shoulder into the ball of one massive foot, rubbing against it up and down, collecting its scent on his small form. He heaved all the weight he had into Jacob’s extremity, summoning whatever strength he could to satisfy his giant. The stench was intoxicating. Tim wanted to drink it in, wanted to lap at Jacob’s soles and slurp at his sweat. He pressed his face against the wall of flesh, using his entire head as an instrument of massage. Up and down his head went, feeling every ridge of Jacob’s footprint ripple against his cheeks. He turned his head inward, free from anyone’s watchful gaze, and ran his entire face along Jacob’s foot, inhaling, breathing deeply, slowing his movement, becoming lost in the experience, clawing at flesh with two tiny hands. He nearly planted a kiss on that foot before he heard Jacob’s voice.
“Tired already?”

“No,” Tim peeped. “Just getting a second wind.”

“Good,” Jacob spoke. “Don’t disappoint me.”

“Yes,” Tim replied, though he may as well have said yes master.

He sat upright and began to massage each toe individually. As he ran his little hands along both sides of Jacob’s big toe, the toe responded, wiggling with pleasure.

“Feels great,” Jacob said from far beyond the toe. “You’re doing such a good job.”

“Thanks!” Tim’s little voice rang out. He slowed once again, merely caressing the big toe with his palm, leaning in and inhaling its scent.

“Ooh. I love the little touches like that. Wow. Really, even at your size this is the best foot massage I’ve ever had,” Jacob continued, his voice dripping with profound relaxation. “I wish I could just keep you. Careful little guy, keep doing the job this well and it might have to be a daily thing.”

“I’d be okay with that...” Tim admitted under his breath. He could serve these majestic feet until the end of time for all he cared.

“Do the other one,” Jacob commanded, keeping his tone friendly but leaving no doubt as to who was in control.

Tim scrambled to the other foot, beginning his duty anew but with diminishing energy. Once again he finished with gentle rubbing of the toes, and Jacob’s foot responded with visible pleasure. The giant foot nudged ever-so-gently toward Tim, and his heel brushed against Tim’s stiff cock, stroking it and causing the smaller man to nearly crumple with bliss, sending his head forward, landing between two toes which gripped him tight. The aroma filled his nostrils, and Jacob's heel returned once more with vigor, brushing the little man's cock until he nearly came. He gasped, pawed at the toes until they released their hold, and fell backward onto the cushion, exhausted. The whole experience lasted only a couple seconds, but it may as well have never ended. It might have been an accident, just Jacob straightening some muscle in his leg, unbeknownst that he was pleasuring his little servant. Part of Tim suspected otherwise, that the gesture just might have been a reward for good behavior.

Chapter 4 by Javert
Author's Notes:

M/f stuff, then some F/m stuff

Over the next few days, Tim and Emily continued to dwindle. At over five times the size of her eight-inch-high boyfriend, Emily reveled in their differences of scale. Tim was finally small enough, she estimated, to snugly fit in her favorite pair of pink calf-high socks. More importantly, he was also too small to fight back, despite her own diminution.

As he went through his morning ritual of selecting a pair of clothes that matched his newfound stature, he heard Emily giggle behind him. Before it even registered what was happening, he was in her clutches, rising into the air and plummeting into pink darkness. He kicked and punched, like a declawed cat stuck in a box, scrambling for the exit and screaming as it sealed shut. Emily tied the end into a knot, then lifted the sock with its cargo in tow. Tim swung back and forth as she walked, inhaling the stench of old laundry, his mind reeling with conflicting emotions of resentment and pleasure.

“Since I started shrinking you haven’t even looked at my feet,” she said with playful scorn. “Are they too small for you now, or did you forget how much you loved my feet? Stupid boy. Well. I’m going to remind you.”

Tim’s stomach lurched as his body dropped downward, and his pink surroundings turned to black. He squeaked pathetically as the soft surfaces around him compressed inward, squeezing him into a prison that stank of sweat and leather. From above, he could feel the force of Emily’s hand push the sock deep into what he realized must be one of her cowboy boots. The compression stopped, and he felt her hand lift away. No doubt she was satisfied with her work.

Oh God. The thick aroma was practically suffocating. She’d put hundreds of miles on these boots, even hiking in them, drenching the interior over and over again with her foot sweat. She wasn’t just humbling Tim. This was more than a mere game. She was marking him as her territory.

“Can you breathe in there, little guy?” Emily mockingly asked, but the question was genuine.

“Mmhmm,” Tim’s tiny voice squeaked from the depths of Emily’s boot.

“Not gonna die on me?”

“Nope!”

Emily smiled, satisfied with her handiwork. “Good. Then stay there for the rest of the day. And when I come back for you maybe you’ll be four inches tall. Then I can find new things to do with you.” She trotted off, leaving Tim alone in her scent.

They’d played at bondage before, but never like this. Never before had Emily found herself in such a position of unchallenged power over her diminished lover. She was loving every second of it, giggling like a girl with a secret. If she was like this at three and a half feet tall, Tim wondered what she would be like as a true giant. It gave him shivers, but his prick was intrigued. There had been a few isolated cases of accidental human growth. Each case was brief and reversible, but that didn’t stop Tim from imagining Emily as a victim of a permanent, world-shaking growth accident. As he breathed the fog of Emily’s foot odor, he drifted into sweet dreams of a world ruled by his chaotic goddess of a girlfriend.

Earth trembled under her footsteps. All of creation buckled and broke with each cataclysmic impact of her titanic peds. Cities shook, and people dropped to their knees, prostrating themselves before their titanic overlord. Tim stood in a crowded street, unable to move, his legs immobilized by dream logic. All he could do watch with awe as Emily approached, her colossal nude form adorned only with golden jewelry that sparkled like the stars. She was a goddess beyond human comprehension. But Emily wasn’t alone in the growth accident, and another form emerged behind her. Tim’s jaw dropped, as his head drifted upwards and eyes went wide. High, high above Emily stood the second giant, miles of muscle stretching across the sky, his head puncturing the stratosphere. Jacob had taken his rightful throne as god of the universe, and Emily had become his consort. A golden chain draped from his mighty fist, dangling miles downward and connecting to a collar about Emily’s neck. And they were coming for Tim. Again and again, his dreams reflected his reality.

While Tim drifted from one giant-sized fantasy to another, Emily emerged from the bedroom, closing the door behind her. From down the hall, she could hear the sounds of Jacob running a sink in the guest bathroom. Urged onward by her insatiable curiosity, she crossed the living room on soft footsteps, creeping ever closer until the open bathroom door emerged from around the corner. From her narrow vantage point, she could see a mirror slightly fogged from the steamy stream of hot water running beneath it. She heard the sounds of clothing hit the ground, a long unzip of what she guessed was a bathroom bag, and the whisking sounds of what she speculated might be a porcupine brush mixing a batch of shaving gel. Jacob’s expansive backside filled her view of the bathroom. He was nude, but for a towel tightly wrapped about his waist, and Emily had no qualms about admiring his bare muscles in such a voyeuristic fashion. He hunched over, whipping at a bowl of shaving cream, then his eyes caught hers in the reflection.

“Creeper,” he said, his voice pitched deeper than usual as he shook off his slumber.

A smartass grin crossed her face, and she confidently strolled across the remainder of the hallway, standing at the threshold of the bathroom and leaning against the door frame.

“Where’s Tim?” Jacob asked, lathering his face.

“Tied up for a few hours,” she quipped, staring at the two muscular mounds of Jacob’s buttocks bulging against his towel.

He turned around, and cast a probing gaze down at her.

“You look ridiculous,” she said, chuckling at his foam-covered face. But her eyes wandered downward across his chest and abs, before finding themselves once again at the towel, only this time noticing a different bulge altogether.

He loomed nearly twice her stature. “How tall are you?”

“Umm... This many,” she answered in a mock-childlike voice, holding up three fingers in one hand and five in the other.

“God you’re cute at this size.” His eyes studied the way her high-cut shorts hugged her thighs, and her new shirt complimented her breasts. He could take her entire waist in one hand, and for a second Emily thought he just might. She appraised him in return, feeling her heart beat faster as she drank in his flawless, massive body. Jacob’s legs were like giant sequoias, each with the strength to effortlessly squeeze the life out of little Emily. But her mind returned to Tim, and Emily felt guilty for staring so lustfully at another man - albeit a comparative giant. Poor Tim. Even at his regular size Jacob could crush him with one hand. Emily shook her head and broke the tension.

“Lemme give you some privacy. You’re starting to dribble,” she said, motioning toward his chin and stepping back.

Jacob waved his shaving razor in the air. “Why don’t you give me a hand instead?”

Emily’s heart thumped against her chest with renewed vigor. Jacob read the conflict on her face, and he crouched on one knee, bringing his huge face just above Emily’s tiny one and utterly eclipsing her. “I’ve always wanted to be pampered by a little woman.”

“Tim...” she whispered with audible guilt.

“It’s just a shave, Em. Besides, as I recall, our little man gave me the best foot massage the other day. Nobody seemed to complain about that,” Jacob said with a friendly smile, chuckling to himself. “In fact, I think you volunteered him for the job.”

Emily released a breath she’d been holding for a long moment. “...He does like feet.” She grinned sheepishly.

“Mmhmm. And you just like to watch, right?”

A mischievous smirk appeared on her face. She didn’t have to speak to disclose what she was thinking. Jacob and Emily had known each other a long time, and her perverse tastes were no secret. She loved Tim, but in her darkest fantasies he was a tiny servant to a superior man. Nothing got her off more than watching a big strong brute of a man subdue a lesser one, and seeing tiny Tim at Jacob’s feet was a vision she would pleasure herself to for decades to come. Jacob didn’t know everything, but he surmised many of Emily’s twisted desires. As a general rule, if something was fucked up, she was probably into it.

He broke the silence. “Maybe he’ll give me a good shave too.” The shaving razor twitched in his fingers.

“Gimme that thing.” She snatched the razor from his hand and sauntered into the bathroom. Jacob followed close behind, watching her tight little ass sway back and forth with every step. Emily let loose an adorable squeak as one mighty hand gripped her waist and lifted her onto the bathroom counter, setting her down next to the sink.

Hot water ran once again. Jacob planted his oaken arms to either side of Emily, and leaned close. Gingerly she approached her task, peeling away layers of shaving cream and rinsing the razor in the sink. As Jacob’s face began to reappear in thin strips from beneath white foam, Emily caressed the exposed skin, examining it for any cuts. Her little feet kicked as she wiggled with glee, enjoying her task.

Smug satisfaction radiated from Jacob’s face. “You’ve gotten better at this. You used to-”

One dainty finger landed on Jacob’s chin, urging his head to tilt upward. He got the message, and Emily proceeded with shaving his jaw and neckline. When she finished, Jacob nudged his head toward the sink. Emily followed his indication, ran her hands through the water, and began to wipe away the remaining shaving cream. As her hands traversed Jacob’s gigantic face, Emily admired the smoothness of his flesh, paying special appreciation toward his rigid jawline. Suddenly, Jacob’s face drew even closer, threatening a kiss. Emily pulled back, pushing Jacob the other way with one small foot. She may as well have been pushing a brick wall.

“Since when do you play ‘hard to get’?” One of Jacob’s hands wrapped around a little leg. “Especially with me?” His thumb massaged her calf. “You know I missed you.” His huge nose inhaled a whiff of her hair. “Did you miss me?” Another huge hand embraced a smaller one, guiding it toward a prominent erection concealed beneath a towel. “We had a lot of fun back in the day.” Her hand planted on the bulge, squeezed, fingertips recalling distant memories of having been here a dozen times before, but never like this. He was never this big.

“I. Have. A. Boyfriend.” Emily asserted herself, but the playfulness never left her voice, and her hand maintained its grip.

“He’s smaller than my cock.”

She squeezed his member for dramatic effect. “I happen to like small men.”

“I do too. I’d love to have a little pet guy jerk me off. Or a pet woman.”

Emily bit her lip just picturing tiny Tim stroking his new master, only to be put in a cage once he finished his task. She indulged the fantasy for a few seconds, but her conscience brought her back to reality. She released her hold and wagged a shaming finger in the air. “Not today, big guy.”

“He’s a lucky man.”

“And a good one.” She slid off the countertop, finding herself face-to-face with the massive bulge, and gulping at the sight of a dark spot seeping from where his head was. She wanted to tear that towel away, to lick that mighty shaft clean and strangle it until it released its seed all over her. She wanted to cram it between her legs until it threatened to split her in half, but goddammit she would make it fit inside her somehow. More than anything, she wanted Tim to consent to a giant-sized three-way, so she could enjoy both men guilt-free. But she did have guilt. Guilt for flirting with a man behind her lover’s back, and guilt for letting down her favorite fucktoy from the Good Old Days.

Jacob never lost his cool as he watched her walk away. She’ll come around. Both of them will.

Emily found Tim right where she left him, in a state of transcendental euphoria, although he’d lost another inch. “Let’s get you cleaned up, sock boy.” She carried him into the shower, washing the stench off his tiny foot-reeking body. She scrubbed his tiny cock, and he came, almost completely without provocation or preamble, completely aroused from his prior imprisonment. Emily decided he wasn’t the only one who was going to have fun today, and put him to use as her personal sponge. Tim spent the following fifteen minutes being squeezed against Emily’s breasts, nearly drowning in the flesh of her buttocks, and disappearing into her vagina. He was a good size for that purpose, and Emily pleasured herself with her newfound human dildo until the hot water ran out, and then some, as she sat on the shower floor moaning and drenching her boyfriend with vaginal goo. She lost count of how many times she climaxed, picturing her tiny lover as a millimeter slave to a mile-high Jacob. Then picturing him as Jacob’s cock. In a perfect world, Tim would be Jacob’s cock; then Emily could enjoy them both at the same time. She giggled just imagining what that would look like.

It was going to be a good six months, Tim decided as he lay in the warm, sticky interior of Emily’s vagina. If given the option, he might just stay this small forever.

Chapter 5 - Alexis by Javert
Author's Notes:
Emily's sister pays a visit.

"Take me with you," Tim pleaded, sitting on Jacob's bed as the giant changed into his gym attire. "I'll be real quiet! No one will even know I'm there."


Jacob shook his head as he tossed aside his button up shirt, revealing his expansive muscular back and shoulders. Tim gulped, suddenly reminded of his spectacular physical inferiority.


"Wish I could, dude, but the gym's no place for a guy your size." Jacob grabbed his gym shirt and threw it over his head, stretching his mountainous abdomen right before Tim's insignificant little body. Tim gulped again. At his current size he wouldn't even be a suitable protein snack for that muscular monstrosity. "Some chick would probably step on you and it'd be lights out." He unzipped his jeans, unbothered by his tiny witness. The jeans hit the floor, revealing his tight gray briefs and the leviathan bulge they contained. Tim gulped again, unable to look away from that massive pillar. "Hmm... Did I wear these yesterday?" Jacob asked, looming ever closer to Tim. "Should I change these? They smell fresh to you?" That mammoth cylinder was now a wall that encompassed Tim's entire view. He scrambled backwards, waving his arms in protest.


"Fuck off, loser!" he said.


Jacob laughed, pulling up a pair of gym shorts. "My dick could crush you at your size, you little rodent." 


"I'm resilient at this size! I'd probably be fine!" Tim said, sliding off the bed. He used bedsheets like a firepole to carry him to the ground. "Hell, you could step on me and I'd be fine!"


"Don't tempt me," Jacob muttered, sliding his huge feet into his socks. "Look, it's not gonna be that bad. Just man up and- Hey! What are you doing?"


Tim scurried into Jacob's open gym bag for safe keeping. "Damn it reeks in here!" he shouted from the darkness. A gigantic hand reached in and plucked the little man out, holding him by one foot upside down in front of Jacob's massive face.


"Hey man, you do this every time," Jacob chided. "Every time Em brings one of her stupid friends over, you freak out and wanna hide. And I get it. They're fucking annoying. But this is her sister we're talking about. She cares about you. She wants to make sure you're safe."


"What about you? Aren't you leaving? Gonna go hide at the gym?"


"Fuck yeah dude. It's her crazy ass sister for crying out loud. Good fucking luck with that." Jacob flashed a smug smile before setting Tim back on the ground and leaving him to his fate. 


---


Alexis found her older sister's plight all too amusing to be true. For her entire life, Emily had always been the center of attention. She was taller than Alexis, prettier than Alexis, her boobs were bigger, her butt was juicier. Boys always looked right past Alexis and zeroed in on her hotter sister. But starting today, all that would change. No longer would Alexis live in Emily's shadow. Now Alexis cast the big shadow over her poor, small sister. 


"You're way too frickin' cute," Lexi said, patting Em on the head like her sister was a small child. Her big beautiful eyes sparkled as she regarded her half-sized sibling with glee.


Emily did her best to shrug off her irritation. She gave her little sister shit, not the other way around. "I make this look good, darling," she said, modeling a pose that showed her alluring curves. She was wearing a set of clothing tailored to a three foot tall woman; jean shorts and a white strappy top. It was cute considering it was issued by a hospital.


Jacob emerged from his room carrying his gym bag. He caught sight of Alexis for the first time since he and Emily were in college. She'd matured from an awkward teen into quite the knockout young woman. His eyebrows jumped as he studied her shapely thighs and buttocks, and her generous breasts that all the women in her family shared. She was just like Emily now, only younger and perkier. He liked what he saw.


She liked what she saw too. "Hey Jake!" she said, running up to give him a hug. "Long time no see!" She embraced him, swooning as her head rested on his chest and drinking in his masculine odor. Jacob grinned as he felt her soft breasts squeeze against him. Then he caught Emily's stern, rebuking gaze, and the grin vanished from his face.


"Wow Alex, you've shot up!" he said, stepping back to get another guilty look at her.


"Mmhmm!" she cheered. "I'm 19 now, so, y'know. Boys better watch out!" She waved a finger with mock sassiness.


Jacob nodded noncommittally, recognizing pure trouble when he saw it. "Well hey, I gotta get to the gym. Good to see you. You girls have fun..." Awkwardly he shambled out the front door, feeling Alexis' gaze on his backside the entire time. 


The door hadn't even closed by the time Lexi's giddiness overflowed. "I need to see Tim! How small is he? Is he okay? Is he gonna be like that for a long time? What's going on with him?"


Emily waved her hands against the barrage of questions. "Hang on! I'll go find him!" she said with palpable annoyance. She stormed off down the hall toward her room, expecting to find Tim sleeping somewhere. She was unaware that Tim had been hiding in Jacob's room, and was presently standing at the threshold mere inches from Alexis.


Idly, the Alexis scrolled through her phone and toyed with her flip flop, unwittingly putting on a show for the tiny man with a huge foot fetish. His eyes were glued onto her soft soles as she raised her heel and ran her toes against her flop. Slowly, she lifted one massive foot, and pawed the ball of her foot across the rubbery surface below, dragging her long toes along in a sensuous gesture that Tim would treasure forever. Since he'd shrunk, he'd grown inexorably fascinated with the idea that a single toe contained infinitely more strength than his entire body, captivated with the fantasy of being squeezed by fleshy digits until forced to surrender to their unbreakable power. He could hear Emily calling for him down the hall and knew he was running out of time to revel in this guilty delight, but there was still more to see. His eyes wandered upwards in search of new pleasures, drinking in the athletic curves of Alexis' long legs. Athletic thighs ran into snugly fitted jean shorts, and he could see the glorious arc of her bubble butt. Given the choice he would forfeit his size forever if it meant he could live an eternity squeezed between those perfect cheeks. He crept a little to the right for a new view, one that ran even further up along this tall stretch of woman. The underside of her breasts formed a perky shelf that jutted-


Oh shit. Shit shit shit. Just beyond that curvy underboob was her lovely face, and it was looking right at him. Tim had been caught in her trap and woefully exposed as a creep before his own girlfriend's sister. What if he married Emily someday? This entire event would go down in history, producing a lasting awkwardness at best, or a lethal secret that Alexis could weaponize against Tim at any moment he displeased her. Most women would have found his behavior repulsive, but Alexis was all too pleased. Her expression bore a collage of emotions, spanning from surprise at seeing such a tiny person for the first time to glee at so easily toying with his desires. She giggled girlishly, in a manner that told Tim she meant no harm with her little joke. She had no comprehension of the vast sexual magnificence big people so easily presented before little ones. Alexis had only begun to realize the joy of teasing men with subtle flaunts of her femininity, but nothing could be subtle when she was a skyscraper in comparison to her prey. 


She knelt down, her serene features hovering over Tim like some Jovian planet, playfully crinkling her nose. 


"Hey, I'm really sorry," Tim announced as casually as he could, desperate to regain control of the situation. "It's just... Since I've shrunk the world is uh... So much bigger and everything sort of takes on this new... Um... What's the word..."


Alexis just stared, her amber eyes unwavering from their target. Everything about this little creature was fascinating. The way he moved like a doll that had been perfectly animated. The way he spoke, as though such tiny little creatures could even understand the words they said. The way he looked so much like Tim, but so much smaller. Her mind almost ached trying to convince itself that this was the real Tim, her sister's boyfriend and not a doll, a guy she'd had a notorious crush on for four years rather than some pet gerbil. He was still handsome. She squinted to better see his charming little face. It'd been months since she'd seen him last, and she missed the fetching curls of his hair or the way his eyes were always bright and cheerful; unless he got fussy with Emily. Even in his worst moods Alexis still found him cute. Now he was cuter than ever. Alexis settled an upturned palm on the floor, inviting Tim aboard for a closer inspection. Seeing no possibility of escape, Tim surrendered himself to her, climbing onto her palm and sitting in the middle. The floor receded away as Tim ascended. Alexis curled her fingers slightly inward to provide her prize with the illusion of security, but instead those towering digits served as reminders that Tim could be crushed in an instant by this 19 year old girl.


"Oh Tim! There you are!" She said sweetly, pretending to be surprised. But her little game wasn't quite over. "Were you spying on me?"


"Look, I'm really, really sorry. It's so good to see you and uh, things are just... Since I got small everything is really weird. It's just a weird time." Tim fumbled through his excuse. This wasn't going well.


"Do you spy on Emily like that?" 


"No," Tim admitted all too quickly, yet all too slow to realize the ramifications of his answer. That realization came when he witnessed lines of jubilation mark Alexis' face. Finally, she was special in a way that Emily wasn't.


"Where the hell is he?" Emily called out once again. When she spotted her little boyfriend in the palm of her much bigger little sister, her eyes narrowed with irritation. She walked back up the hall toward Alexis, visibly shrugging off her foul mood. Alexis was not allowed to play with Emily's favorite toy. She stood pensively before her sister, standing waist high with Tim suspended what felt like miles overhead. Em held her palm out in an unspoken command: give me my boyfriend back.


"Hang on!" Alexis pleaded, unwilling to let this moment pass. "He is suuuuuper cute like this!"


"He's not a gerbil!" Em reached upward, standing on her tippy toes and desperately clawing at the sky as her sister leaned backward and lifted her prize even further out of reach. "Alexis!" 


The younger sister was infinitely amused, but ultimately relented to Emily's frustrated pleadings. Delicately, she handed Tim over. Where he was once an action figure in Alexis' hand, now he was a full-sized doll to Emily. Emily was a little rougher with her boyfriend, tossing him over one shoulder and carrying him to the couch. She tossed him onto the cushions and climbed up behind him. Alexis was quick to follow, settling her large body into the couch and scooting close to her sister, leaving Tim snugly in the middle. With one final scoot, she pushed her hips into the small man and squeezed him between the two girls.


"Leave him alone," Emily balked. But when she looked down at her poor boyfriend scrambling for freedom, she giggled at his plight. She moved ever so slightly to give him an opportunity to escape. His tiny arms latched onto her leg to hoist himself free, but Emily rammed back into him, squeezing him even harder between the two girls. "Oops," she teased, now quite amused with herself.


"Do you play with him like this all the time?" Alexis asked, her eyes full of wonder. She imagined all the games she might play, if only she had a little Tim of her own.


"I have to. Can't have him forgetting who's the boss." She issued one final nudge with her hips, and Tim squeaked pathetically. Finally she gave him some relief, and as she scooted away Tim was left leaning against Alexis' bare leg. Unconsciously, his hands slid along the expanse of her smooth skin, and every micro-flex of her quadriceps radiated with indomitable power in comparison to Tim. The slightest twitch of the girl's leg could atomize him; the thought making him instantly stiff. Emily had been his private goddess for weeks, but as his girlfriend shrunk so too had her power. Now came Alexis, a towering giant of femininity, a goddess in comparison to his own goddess. He turned his head to see the full stretch of her leg as it reached across the couch, tanned skin ran in panoramic display of delicious curves that Tim must have lingered on a little too long. Emily caught him gawking, and her hands were quickly upon him, grabbing him by the waist and wrenching him onto a nearby stool.


"Don't you have a job to do?" she said, reasserting control over her wayward boyfriend. Her meaning became all too clear as she propped her feet on either side of her tiny boyfriend and casting him a commanding gaze. She leaned into her larger sister. "Can you hand me my pink nail polish please?" she asked Alexis. 


The girl nodded, liking the direction this was taking. She reached into a small plastic bin on an end table, flipping through the dozens of nail polish shades Emily kept until she found one suitable. She handed the bottle over to Emily, who in turn twisted the lid and handed the bottle to Tim. Obediently and with a discipline honed from repetition, Tim lifted the brush and went about his task. 


In some ways painting Emily's toes had grown easier and more difficult at the same time. As she shrunk her feet no longer towered above Tim as they once had, now rising only shortly below Tim's chest. But Tim had shrunk too, and wielding a tiny nail polish brush was becoming ever more a feat of strength for the dwindling man. He was thankful that her toes were so accessible, but he missed being dwarfed by her soft soles.


He finished Emily's left big toe and looked over his shoulder to check her satisfaction. She nodded in approval, shooting him a thumbs up. Then he saw Alexis, who was a portrait of wide-eyed obsession. Even as he turned around, he knew her eyes wouldn't leave his tiny body for a second. She might not even blink, so as to never miss a second of tiny Tim serving her sister.


"How often does he do this?" she asked, her voice dripping with glee.


"Every day." Emily wiggled her toes just to make Tim's job harder. "If it were up to me he'd be a speck and the job would take him hours." She grinned, knowing Tim would enjoy that even more.


Alexis giggled straight into a snort. "Maybe he just needs to work for a way bigger girl." She slid her right foot out of her flip flop and propped it over one leg, slowly squeezing and releasing her long toes in a display that suggested she might like to squeeze Tim between them. Her immense sole hung in the air lethally close to Tim's perch. He could feel its heat radiate beside him, breathe its sweet yet putrid aroma, almost taste the salt her sweat imparted into the air. Tim abandoned his duties for only a moment, instinctively turning to get another look at that gorgeous, huge foot. Its soft, golden surface rippled outwards into a rolling tableau of fleshy perfection. Every divot, every dimple, every gentle protuberance commanded his undying devotion. To Alexis, the gesture was but a mere game, just a girl playing with her new favorite toy. But to Tim he was being tempted by the gods. A divine offering, irresistible in nature, beckoned at him, promising pleasure beyond mortal comprehension. 


Emily's eyes became frozen daggers, and her voice was colder than the grave. "Touch that filthy thing and I'll pop you like a grape, little man." 


She may have been kidding. Tim decided the risk was too great to take. He returned to his duties, ignoring the enticing sight beside him. Alexis withdrew her offering, grinning that she'd found such an easy weapon to use against little Tim. In fact, it would be a viable weapon even when Tim returns to his full size. This pleased her even more, to think that years from now she'd continue to draw his lustful attention with the slightest wiggle of her toes. He may have been Emily's boyfriend, but now part of him belonged to Alexis too. For now, she contented herself to simply watch as Emily forced Tim to perform a task that existed as an ironic exploitation of his fetish. She admired how her sister so easily twisted men around her finger, playing with their desires for her own amusement. How simple Emily made it look. Tim had one button that could be pushed again and again and again and it would always produce the desired effect. Alexis filed the thought away, not yet knowing when it would prove most useful.


The two girls chatted as though Tim wasn't even in the room, carrying on about celebrity gossip and swapping inane, "funny" videos from the NikNak app on their phones. Emily could barely hold her phone anymore, and often had to defer to her larger sister to operate the infernal thing. They giggled incessantly, not even noticing that Tim had finished his job long ago. He sat on the lonely stool with only Emily's feet to keep him company. Normally that would be enough. But he'd grown small, and so too had his willpower. His eyes constantly wandered in search of greater sights, gravitating toward Alexis' statuesque body. He almost drooled as he fantasized about being squished between her ample breasts or flattened under her gorgeous ass. He watched her cross those long, athletic legs, and his tiny erection screamed as he imagined being squeezed between her powerful thighs. The bigger the better, it seemed. He'd become vaguely aware of his newfound fascination with bigness in recent weeks, as even the oaf Jacob became a magnificent and welcome sight. In Tim's world, no one was bigger than Jacob. Deep down, his subconscious had formed a blurry, surreal notion that the big people in his world were Earthly deities, and the greatest of all of them commanded the most devoted worship. He wondered if such strange beliefs would become even more deeply entrenched as he continued to shrink. He wondered if they would persist even when he returned to his former size. Would Jacob always be god of his world? Would his brain be permanently broken, rendering him but a willing full-size servant of his girlfriend? And if Alexis hung around too long, would he similarly fixate on her as some new demigod in his world? It was all so confusing. Shrinking had done far more than alter his physical state; that much he knew. He'd have to talk to Dr. Hughes about it. Hughes. The name rang in his head, resonating with the same call to worship that the other big people commanded. He shook himself.


Suddenly, he had Alexis' attention once again, and he found her gaze deeply unnerving.


"Will you take some pictures of me and Tim?" she pleaded, knowing it would be a long shot.  She could tell in Emily's rigid posture that her sister was not fond of the idea. "Please! I wanna remember how small he is! He's so stinking cute! Think of how we'll all look back and laugh!" She turned to Tim and looked immediately apologetic. "Nobody's laughing at you, little guy. It's just... Ummm... The situation!"


Yes, ha ha. The situation is hilarious. Tim didn't find much to laugh about. But to his dismay, Emily did. A grin slowly crawled across her face as she realized that these moments were as precious as they were fleeting, and seeing Tim as an insignificant speck beneath her was something to be treasured and preserved.


"Just get some with me too," Emily said, sealing Tim's fate.


Hardly a second transpired before Alexis' long fingers curled around Tim's body and snatched him into the air. She held him tightly in the air, pointing him at the phone's camera as Emily struggled to keep the device upright.


"Okay, got a couple," Emily said. She plopped the device in her lap and angled it carefully, using an entire hand to mash the camera button. "Now do... Umm... Oh!" Her grin became devious. "Act like you're gonna eat him!"


No. No no. Tim's frightened glances were of no interest to the bigger girls. If anything, his terror would make the photos all the more convincing. Soon he was dangling upside down, his tiny foot pinned between Alexis' fingers, and his head hanging just above her gaping maw. He made the mistake of looking down, peering into massive rows of glistening white teeth rimming an abyssal gullet that led to oblivion. Her tongue writhed, bridled by long strands of saliva. Emily mashed the camera button with a perverse vigor. This was Tim's punishment for staring at her sister's foot.


"Stick that tongue out, girl! Looks like a hungry hungry monster!"


Alexis giggled through her gaping maw, and her tongue crawled ever closer to Tim. For the first time he'd realized just how preternaturally Alexis' tongue actually was, and he was filled with equal doses of dread and arousal. Its tip ever so lightly tapped his forehead, leaving a trail of goo and warmth in its wake. It was the subtlest nudge, but its effect jostled Tim's foot free from its adorable tiny shoe. He tumbled, leaving his millimeter footwear between Alexis' fingers above him. Down he went, in a second that the trio experienced as an eternity in their collective shock. His body slammed against the tongue and slid down its slimy surface. The darkness of Alexis' throat rose to meet him and send him to his eternal grave. He shrieked, but salvation came. Alexis jerked her lips closed around his waist and held him firm. Both Alexis and Emily sat in stupefied shock, but their horror and embarrassment passed. What replaced it was the typical amusement of the sisters at their own hijinks. The black, humid cave around Tim filled with tight-lipped giggles. The girl's laughter rumbled throughout his body. His mind encompassed the entire spectrum of possible emotions, but what surpassed all of them was arousal. Alexis' tongue was the most inviting, sexual surface in all creation. Its frictionless surface rubbed him up and down, coating him in lubricant and stimulating his raging erection. He was so close... So close now... But then the jostling stopped, vanished with the giggling. Light entered the cave, and Alexis slowly stuck her tongue out to free her captive.


"Not yet!" Emily shouted. "I didn't get the picture!"


Alexis' mouth stayed open as she eyed her sister with disbelief. Emily waved a hand, motioning Tim back into his fleshy prison. "I. Have. To. Get. This."


"No..." Tim muttered, but darkness swallowed him once again. The tongue idly fondled him, this time more slowly. Perhaps Alexis was subconsciously tasting her meal. She released the slightest "mmm," as the experience piqued her curiosity. Tim heard it rumble all around him. He shivered in fear as the tongue went about its work, and then he came.


Emily's voice called from outside. "I got it."


Tim felt the pads of two fingers pin his leg, and slowly he was withdrawn from that dank chamber, pulled between Alexis' pursed lips. "Sorry," she offered.


"I need to get some of Jacob doing that next," Emily said. "How'd you like that, little snack man?"


Tim shook his head furiously, but his returning erection betrayed his sick desire to be sucked and licked, even by Jacob. Damn this size, he thought. Damn my own scrambled brain.


The phone rang. "Hmm," Emily mumbled. "Speak of the devil. It's Jacob. He's probably just checking in."


"Tell him we're busy with girl stuff."


Emily slid off the couch and carried the big phone away. "I'll be right back," she said, walking off into the bedroom. She hated talking to Jacob on the phone in front of others. The big lug was always flirtatious on the phone, always trying to put Emily in an awkward situation in front of her friends and family and most of all, her boyfriend. He loved hearing her squirm.


"That was weird," Alexis commented, questioning her sister's disappearance. Then her eyes returned to Tim. "You okay? I'm sorry little guy. Really."


"It's fine," Tim lied. He did his best to be cool but his body was still shaking from terror and sexual release. 


She looked coy. "Can I make it up to you?"


"That's not necessary..."


"Are you sure? Do you want me to make it up to you? I'll do anything..." Her head shifted to one side with feigned innocence.


Once again Tim's willpower seemed so far away, and he failed to respond with an appropriate rebuke. Not so deep down, he wanted her to make it up to him in the worst, most indecent ways. She registered the conflict on his tiny face, and pushed once again.


"You can tell me. It'll be our little secret. Just... Tell me the truth." She shook her shoulders with perkiness. 


Her words had a strange effect on him, and he felt compelled to obey. He resisted with whatever strength he had left. 


"Godddd you sound sexy over the phone," Jacob said on the other end of the cell. "Nothing's hotter than a shrunken girl with a squeaky voice."


"Shut the fuck up," Emily chided, though she enjoyed his ribbing. "What do you want?"


"You. About two feet smaller. Naked on a birthday cake. I wanna lick icing off your little body."


Emily bit her lip. That image would stick with her for a long time. She was silent for a moment, struggling with her own willpower to resist her baser desires. Stealthily, she leaned around the corner to spy her sister toying with her boyfriend. Tim seemed to be doing his best to fight the giant girl off. Em felt a pang of guilt, but it was just talk, nothing more. "Keep talking," she said, leaning back into obscurity.


"I wanna dip you in something and suck it off your body. Ranch dressing? Honey mustard?"


"Chocolate," Emily whispered, feeling herself turn wet.


"Mmm." His voice was deep and heavy, practically rumbling through the phone. "You know what, Em? You sound downright tasty right now. I wanna nibble your tight little ass."


"I've got a boyfriend, Jake."


"I wonder what he tastes like..."


Emily chortled at the irony. "Ask Alexis. She just tried eat him a couple minutes ago."


"No shit? How the hell does that happen?"


"I don't wanna talk about it. What do you really want, Jacob?" She was growing impatient.


"I'm so horny around you I can barely hide it anymore. I watched your tight little body walk down the hall yesterday and I just wanted to grab you and fuck you so hard you split in two. And you know something? Even that little chicken nugget of a boyfriend? Sometimes I look at him and I just wanna toss him into a fleshlight and jerk off knowing he'll be swimming in my juice. I want you both to be mine." He paused, listening to her hot breath over the phone. "I had this fantasy the other day... You came back to your regular size and we got together, but Tim was an inch tall. Forever. And he belonged to me. I love the idea of you and me fucking all day every day and the closest he'll ever get to you is licking your fluid off my cock. Does that make me a bad person?"


She peered again at her tiny boyfriend who was now waving frantically at a toenail paint brush, doing his level best to ward off the duty that Alexis was trying to press him into. Such a good little man. "He's so good to me, Jacob."


"I know he is. And he'll be good to both of us. Just... Let me cook you dinner tonight. Dinner at my place. I'll treat you like a lady."


"Maybe... But no funny business."


"No. Just you and me on a friendly date. I'll be a proper gentleman."


"What about Tim?"


"Maybe he should have a date of his own..."


Emily listened as Jacob expanded his thought, and her lips curled into a wry smile.


She returned to the living room, yawning and pretending to be tired. She found Tim still fighting off Alexis' advances, as the girl begged him to paint her toes.


"Tim," Emily began, taking a stern tone. "Just paint the poor girl's toenails already."


The two opposite Emily looked shocked.


"But I-"


"Just do it. She was so nice to come down here and visit us. It's the least you can do. And when you're done, you're going to pamper her and let her know how much you appreciate her." She turned to her sister. "There's a bottle of lotion next to you. I want Tim to give you the same treatment he gives me."


Alexis was in a state of utter bliss, while Tim was completely perplexed. He sighed, almost weary from Emily's chaotic nature, but at the same time... His eyes crept toward those massive toes beside him. Soon he would be at their service. Soon he'd crawl under those continental feet and would spend the afternoon moistening Alexis' seductive soles. This was a gift. Emily must have overcome her jealousy of her sister and resumed her genuine desire for Tim to enjoy his newfound stature. It made sense, he supposed, knowing her. And despite his recent release, he was growing painfully stiff once again.


"I'm not finished," Emily resumed. "Tim has been way too cooped up. He never gets out. And the only big person he gets to spend any time with is Jacob. Alexis, I want you to fix that. For the rest of the day, he belongs to you."


"Really?" Alexis' eyes were bright saucers of joy. 


"Take him on a date. The biggest date of his life. Go shopping, drive around town, I don't care. Just get him out of the apartment. And I know Mom's been asking about him, so tonight take him to see her. He can spend the night there. I'll pack a box with all his little man stuff he needs. Just bring him back tomorrow morning." When she'd finally made up her mind, Emily was a force to be reckoned with. "As for me, I'm staying here. It's been a long week and I just wanna lay down. You two have fun!"


"Omigosh!" Alexis cheered. "That's so awesome! Tim! We're gonna have so much fun!" She turned to Tim who was still entranced by her gigantic toes. "Right little guy?" She wiggled her toes suggestively, knowing damn well the effect they had on him.


Tim gulped.

End Notes:
Gulp
Chapter 6 - Would You Rather by Javert
Author's Notes:

Pretty light stuff in this chapter, just a nice day out for Tim and Alexis. 

Tim was enveloped in darkness, sharing his cramped confinement with the sweet apple smell of Alexis' chapstick. She had plopped him into the bottom of her purse, sealing his only exit with a magnetic clasp. There he would spend the next 20 minutes securely stored for safe transportation to destinations unknown. During the drive he could hear her idle giggling over the obnoxious k-pop she blasted in her car. Finally, the car came to a permanent stop. He heard the deep thuds of Alexis' fingers against the outside of her purse, followed by the jerk of g-forces against his body as his pleather prison lifted into the air. A car door opened, and he swung back and forth in blackness as Alexis walked. The purse came to an abrupt thump on a hard surface, sending Tim rolling into a surprisingly soft object, which he held against his body tightly. It might prove a useful shield should that chapstick bottle spring an ambush. Whatever this thing was, it smelled like sugar. He tried to pull back but found the surface extremely tacky. He grew alarmed, but had little time to consider what it was he was cradling before the ceiling split open and rays of warm sunlight beamed down on him. Above, Alexis' youthful beauty loomed.


"You can let my gum go, little guy," she said, obviously pleased. Tim pushed the pink thing away like it was radioactive. Soon, long delicate fingers were upon him, lifting him up into the sun. "Isn't it gorgeous?" Alexis asked.


It was indeed a gorgeous midsummer afternoon. She'd taken him to Douglas Park, Tim's favorite from his childhood, especially during the spring when the dogwoods were in full bloom and butterflies drifted from one flower patch to the next. Often he would come here with a book and enjoy the quiet solitude of a shaded park bench. But it was nestled in an older part of the town with fewer children living nearby. For such a pretty place, it rarely saw much traffic. Today was no exception, and Alexis had brought him somewhere peaceful where she could have her little man all to herself. 


"So..." She leaned over him, resting her elbows on a picnic table and fluttering her eyelashes at her little prize. "Whatcha wanna talk about?"


Now there was a million dollar question, Tim thought. What on Earth could he possibly have to talk about with a 19 year old girl? The only thing they had in common was a relationship with Emily. "How about..."


"Oh, I know!" Alexis interjected. "Have you ever played 'would you rather'?"


"That's where you give me two options and they're hard to choose between?"


"Mmhmm. Wanna play?"


Sure, Tim figured. Beats talking about boy bands. "Let's do it. But I'm really not very good at these types of-"


"You first!" She beamed.


"Oh damn. No really... I can never come up with a question." He stared into her unrelenting gaze and sighed, realizing it was too late to back out. "Uh.... Would you rather.... Hm. Would you... Rather........ Uhhhhhhh...." Tim rubbed his eyes for several seconds. When he opened them again, he was greeted by Alexis' massive smiling face brought much closer to his tiny self. "Hang on! I'll think of something!"


"This is taking a long time, little Tim. Maybe it would be easier if I just asked the questions? I thought of a really good one just now. A special question just for you!"


Tim sighed again, but was forced to agree. "Fine. Let's here your special question that's just for me."


"Would you rather..." A mischievous grin crept across Alexis' face. "Be small forever and kept as a pet, OR, be regular size in a world ruled by a huuuuuge giant?"


"Oh boy. How topical."


"Mmhmm. Answer please."


"Yeah yeah. Can I ask follow up questions?"


Her head bobbed up and down in approval.


Tim weighed his next words carefully. "Okay... In the pet scenario... Who do I belong to?"


"Me!"


"Got it..." That figured. His next question couldn't be more futile. "So in the giant scenario... Who is-"


"Me!"


"I see, I see. That checks out. And how big are you in that scenario?"


She clearly hadn't thought that far ahead. "Like... I dunno, big as I want!"


"That's still pretty vague."


"Okay well some days I'm like a hundred feet tall! Sometimes maybe miles!" She stretched her hand toward the sky for dramatic effect. 


"Uh huh. And you just... What? Hang out? Let everyone know how big you are all the time?"


"I stand over everybody and tell them that they better get on their knees or they'll be in big trouble! I'm the boss!" she added, thumbing her chest.


"Sounds very terrifying. And what is this 'big trouble' of which you speak? Do they get squished? Eaten?"


Alexis looked surprised at the thought of eating tiny  people, but then recalled her amusement at accidentally tossing Tim in her mouth while pretending to be a monster about to eat him. "I eat them! And if you don't do what I say Tim, I'll eat you too!"


"Once is enough, thanks." Once was hardly enough. He was pleased she so easily walked down the imaginary path he paved for her, indulging his fantasy as much as her own. "Well on the bright side, I could probably hide from you."


Alexis looked confused for a moment, but not at all deterred. She shook her head. "Nope! Cuz I always know where you are!"


This was getting more ridiculous and elaborate by the second, but Tim wanted to encourage this fantasy onward. "You just know? So you're a psychic giant?"


"Mmhmm!"


"Sure, why not. Any other powers I oughtta know about?" Tim's tiny prick was hardening as the scenario evolved, and was too tempted to keep pushing her further.


"Yeah! I got all of 'em! So don't mess with me, Tim McNugget!"


"Wouldn't dream of it. I think I've got the picture there. Let's return to the pet scenario? Any powers there?"


"Nope. None! It's all just regular type stuff but you're my little pet."


Finally Tim was ready to decide. "Okay. So my options are... I can live as your shrunken pet forever in an otherwise normal world. Or. I can be regular size, in a universe ruled by you, a giant, omnipotent, omniscient goddess who never lets me out of her sight and forces me to worship her and serve her forever or else you'll eat me. It's an eternal hell of servitude to a totalitarian goddess. Do I have that right?"


"Mmhmm! Those are the options."


"I guess I'll have to go with eternal hell of servitude to a bratty goddess."


"Awww! Do you mean it?"


"Of course!"


Instinctively, as though rewarding a cute kitty with affection, Alexis swooped down and planted a massive kiss on Tim, pressing his body against the palm of a hand that crept behind him. Her lips were soft, inviting, and all-encompassing. He breathed in her sweet breath and accidentally swallowed some of the spittle she left on his face. This was heaven. But Tim was beginning to feel the gravity of what he'd done. By luring her into his own seductive power fantasy, he'd opened the door for further temptations. This won't do.


"Maybe a little less kissy, huh?" he said, waving a defensive hand in the air.


A gentle breeze brought a moment of relief from the heat. Alexis watched Tim closely, regarding his every tiny move. He looked so cute down there staring up at her. Being with Tim alone like this made her feel so special. 


"Do I look a lot like Emily?" she asked, sounding as sweet and innocent as possible.


"Very similar, yeah."


"Do you think I'm pretty?"


Tim dug in. "I think I'm dating your sister." 


"You think she's pretty!"


"I do."


"And we're the same, so..."


"I see what you did there."


Alexis giggled, putting the little man into such an easy checkmate. Maybe she wasn't as dumb as he thought.


"I wish they'd asked me to take care of you first," she lamented, idly playing with her hair. "Rather than stupid Jacob."


"He's not such a bad guy," Tim admitted, wiping more spit off his face.


"Oh yeah? Well I bet you'd rather I take care of you than him. Actually...."


"Stop."


"Would you rather be Jacob's pet or mine?"


"I'm not playing this stupid game anymore." 


"Why? Would you pick him? I know I would! He's stupid but he's so gorgeous."


"He's a handsome guy," Tim was forced to admit.


"So you would rather be his pet than mine?" Alexis was looking concerned, like a child whose favorite toy was being taken away.


"Alexis, I'm nobody's pet. I'm a human being. And Jacob is doing a great job taking care of me while I'm shrunk. And I'm dating your sister. And to be honest I'm way too old for you. Pretty soon you're gonna have guys fighting all over you, so let's not-"


"I get it." Her sweetness was gone, replaced with an opaque barrier of indifference. He'd seen Emily do this before when she didn't get her way. Sometimes she just shuts down. Now Alexis was shutting down, and the fun was over. "Do you wanna go home?"


"Can I enjoy a little more time outside?"


Alexis nodded, her eyes containing the faintest twinkle of joy that she could share this moment just a smidgen longer. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=14146