Perks of a Possessive Girlfriend by summerdeath
Summary:

Claire decides to feed her boyfriend a special pill that will make him shrink everytime he has an orgasm, so that he is forced not to cheat on her during her week-long absence. When she returns, she finds him smaller than he used to be and starts getting suspicious.

Initially, she accepts his excuses, but when she finds he really might have cheated on her, things begin to degenerate...

A slow shrinking story with some drama sprinkled on top.


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Feet, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 18531 Read: 22408 Published: March 01 2024 Updated: March 23 2024

1. Chapter 1 by summerdeath

2. Chapter 2 by summerdeath

3. Chapter 3 by summerdeath

4. Chapter 4 by summerdeath

5. Chapter 5 by summerdeath

6. Chapter 6 by summerdeath

Chapter 1 by summerdeath

Claire increased the speed on the treadmill. She had been building up plenty of negative energy recently, and she was trying to make use of it to power up her workout.



"Whoa, girl," quipped her friend Megan, who was using the next machine over. "That's what I call trying too hard. You'll make me look lazy if you keep running like that."



"I'm just trying to blow off some steam, you know."



"'About what? Is it about your dad?"



The brunette nodded, her long brown hair tied in a ponytail swinging left and right. "You know I need to leave this Friday, right?"



"Yeah, how's he doing now?"



"Mom said he's getting a little better. He'll be bedridden for some time though."



"Sorry to hear that," panted Megan. One guy was deliberately slowing down as he passed behind the two girls to appreciate the show of their bouncing yoga pants-clad butts.



"It's alright. The one thing I'm most worried about is Bill. It doesn't feel right to leave him all alone for one week."



"For real, Claire?" giggled Megan. "Isn't he a big enough boy?"



"That's not what I'm talking about! Don't you get it?"



"I... guess?"



"I've been worrying about him cheating since I bought the plane ticket," Claire confessed.



"Can't he come with you?"



"That used to be the idea," said Claire. "But he ended up bailing out because he needs to save money to get a new computer, or so he says."



"Hmm-mm."



"The thought of our slutty neighbor learning he's going to be alone for a week is making me fume."



"How is she gonna know anyway?"



"I think she can hear our conversations through the walls, just like we can hear her fucking a different guy every night," explained Claire before muttering an audible sigh. "I bet she can't wait to put her filthy hands on Bill, now that I will be out of the picture."



The girls remained silent for a while until they finished their workout. They dried their sweaty faces with their towels and regained their breath before moving to the gym's lounge area.



They both got coffees from the vending machines before sitting on one of the benches. Megan had taken on a pensive expression.



"Something bothering you too?" asked Claire.



"No," she said. "It's just I remembered about something that might solve your problem, actually."



"What? An attack dog?" joked the brunette.



Megan smiled. "You know my sister works in a pharmaceutical company, right?"



"Uh-huh"



"Well, I think she has a pill that might just stop Bill from wanting to cheat on you," said the young blonde.



"They make loyalty pills now?" asked an incredulous Claire.



"Close enough. Know what, I'm texting her about it right now," said Megan, retrieving her phone from her bag.



The brunette shook her head. "I'm not sure what you're talking about, but whatever it is, if it can keep bitches away from Bill, I'll take it."



Megan giggled. "You free tomorrow? Let's meet for coffee after work and I'll show the thing to you."



Claire nodded. "Sure", she said, excited to find out more about this "loyalty pill".



*



One shower and car ride later, Claire arrived home. Her boyfriend was waiting for her as he finished some jobs on his computer.



"Hmm. You look amazing in this outfit," said the young man, admiring his girlfriend's curvy frame.



"Thanks, baby," she said before sitting on his lap. "Is dinner ready?"



"Yup. Just needs some time in the microwave." He held her in his arms, hugging her tightly. "Can't believe I'm going to not see you for one whole week."



"Oh, I'm sure you won't miss me," said Claire coldly. "Haven't you informed your second and third girlfriends already?"



The guy laughed. "Come on baby, don't be so silly." He kissed her on the cheek. "You know you're the one who's third in the ranking."



Claire lightly slapped him in the face. "You shouldn't even joke about stuff like that," she said.



"Fine fine," he amusedly said. "You get to be second since you care so much."



The girl tried to jump off his lap, but he held her tight. They french kissed before they went to the kitchen to finish setting the table.



*



Claire nervously opened the front door of the coffee shop where she was supposed to meet her friend. Looking around the busy café, she spotted Megan sitting at one of the tables in the back of the store. The blonde waved and Claire crossed the room to go and sit in front of her.



"I don't have much time today, so I'll get right to the point," said the girl as she searched for something in her handbag. Claire observed her intently until she handed her two pills.



"The loyalty pills?" asked the brunette.



"Not exactly," smiled Megan.



Claire had picked up the pills from her friend's palm and was studying them with her brown eyes. "What to do they do then?"



"I'm not sure if you heard of the pills that can shrink you. Those that are used in prisons and stuff like that."



Claire's face turned skeptical. "You want me to shrink Bill down?"



Megan grinned. "Sort of," she said. "These ones are actually a variation. They shrink you, but only when you have an orgasm."



Claire's eyes widened. "Are you… is this for real?" she stuttered.



The blonde girl nodded. "Put this one in Bill's drink tonight, then tell him what he just drank. He'll have to think twice about cheating on you."



Claire chuckled cheerfully. "I bet he will." She looked at the pills she was holding in her hand with newfound hope. "You're not pulling my leg with these things, aren't you? Will they really work?"



"My sister says they've been tested extensively. They haven't started selling them yet cause they're trying to solve legal issues first. But yes, they're 100% working. There's a market of BDSM and fetish enthusiasts that'll buy'em in droves."



"Really? People enjoy these kinds of things?"



"There's no shortage of weirdos out there," commented Megan. "But I guess in this case that's working out in your favor."



"But wait. How much will he shrink?" asked the brunette.



"According to my sister, it will depend on the strength of the orgasm. She said it varies from 10% to 60%, and possibly more if he's really going for it," she laughed.



"Really? 60% of his height in one go?" asked an incredulous Claire. "And they stack?"



"They do," nodded the blonde. "You might eventually find him ant-sized if you don't feed him the antidote soon enough."



Claire giggled as she fantasized about keeping an ant-sized Bill all for herself, away from all those good-for-nothing boyfriend thieves.



"Remember," said her friend. "White is the shrinking pill, yellow is the antidote."



Claire nodded. "How can I ever thank you for this?" she asked as she grabbed her friend's hands in her own. "You're a genius, Meg!"



"Just pay for my drinks in the next two or three months and we're set," Megan laughed.



"For now, let me take care of the bill," Claire said as she left some coins on the table. The conversation moved to fashion, food, and gossip for a few more minutes before the girls had to part.



"I can't wait to hear of how it worked," said Megan. "Call me as soon as you get back from your trip, alright?"



Claire nodded. The girls hugged and they both went their separate ways.



*



"I'm home," announced Claire. Her boyfriend was working in front of his computer, as usual.



"Hey babe," he said. "Welcome back."



"Thanks, sweetie."



For a while, as he finished his daily work, she just hung out in the living room watching TV. When he finally joined her, she decided it was time to get serious with her plan. She went for the fridge and returned with two opened beers. The one she handed to Bill had been tampered with the pill she had just received from Megan.



"Thanks," he said as he began to gulp down the drink from the can.



"You're welcome," she smiled. She put her hand through her hair, watching him drink the "magic" beer.



"Is this really going to work?" she pondered, her heart racing. Once Bill would have drank the tampered beer, there was no coming back.



They were going out for dinner for their last night together before her departure. When they came back from the night out, they sat on the sofa for some late-night TV watching.



"I'm going to have to tell him sooner or later..." she thought, as Bill's attention was caught by an action movie. "But first, I want to make sure Megan was not bullshitting me."



She moved closer to Bill and started unzipping her pants.



"Whoa..." he said as she started massaging his member.



"Shhhh." His dick quickly rose to its full size as Claire's expert hands began to rub it up and down.



"You're good," he moaned, giving in to the pleasure the hands of his girlfriend were offering him. She knew exactly which buttons to push, and it didn't take long for the girl to finish him off. Cum drizzled like a fountain on her hand and his shirt.

Then Claire watched him closely, her mind racing from the suspense as she waited for the pills to work.



Bill felt weird. The pleasure from the handjob he received had turned into a very unpleasant sensation, one remotely similar to dizziness that he couldn't otherwise explain with familiar terms. "Am I getting sick?" he wondered. He strangely felt like his clothes were getting roomier too.



Claire, on the other hand, was triumphant. She was witnessing the effects of the medicine in real-time. She felt his member, which she still was holding in her hand, escaping her grip. His tight shirt looked oversized on him now, and his whole silhouette shrank as he sat on the sofa.



"Bill... do not freak out," she whispered. "Everything is going to be fine."



"Huh?" he said. "Actually I'm not feeling too well. Did you notice?"



Claire smiled slightly. She kissed her boyfriend on the mouth. "It's okay," she said. "There's one thing I need to confess to you."



"If it's about the fact you ate the last donut, I already noticed. Um, hey Claire? You look bigger. I must be dreaming." The familiar face of the brunette was towering over him and something about the whole situation definitely felt off to him.



"I'm not bigger," said the woman. "It's you who turned smaller."



"What..."



The girl rose, and she pulled Bill up from his hands. They were standing at roughly the same height now.



"How?" said Bill, the events way too overbearing to process for his slightly drunk brain.



Claire giggled. "I couldn't stand the thought of leaving you alone for one week, Bill. I couldn't accept the idea you might have cheated on me without me ever finding out. So I got this pill... it shrinks you down every time you have an orgasm."



"What?" He looked at his girlfriend, horrified. He was eye-to-eye level with her. What she had just said was simply unbelievable, but the fact that he had actually shrunk proved otherwise.



The girl curled her lips. "Come on Billy... don't be like that. Say something."



"This is... this is not right. You can't do this to me," he lamented. "You're a psycho."



Claire shook her head, upset with her boyfriend's reaction. "I'm just protecting myself. I know there's plenty of evil bitches who are ready to jump on a taken man."



"Claire! I'd never cheat on you!" he cried. "Why can't you just trust me?"



Claire put a finger over his mouth. "Shhhh," she said, before kissing him. For a while, Bill was bribed by the wet kiss he shared with his girlfriend, but eventually, he returned to protest.



"How can you do something like that without my consent," he cried. "What if this thing was dangerous?"



"It's not. Believe me, Bill, I wouldn't put you through danger for nothing. And besides, when I'm back next week I'll give you the antidote so you can go back to normal."



"What do you mean, next week? I am shorter by, like, several inches, in case you didn't notice. How am I going to live like this?"



"Just like I do?" said Claire. "Being, huh, five foot four is not a big deal. Just make sure you don't cum again before I'm back," she giggled.



He shook his head and sat on the sofa looking for comfort. "But this is mad! How am I going to be able to even go out like this? You need to give me the antidote right now."



"Sorry but no way," said Claire who was getting fed up with her boyfriend's protests. "The sooner you accept it, the best."



"None of my clothes will fit," he cried.



"Big deal. They'll just look a bit loose, you fashion freak."



"I can't believe you thought this was an okay thing to do," he sobbed.



As she looked at his crying face, Claire was starting to feel sorry for him. Had she really gone too far, feeding him the shrinking pills? No, she thought, that wasn't right. She had done whatever was necessary to prevent him from cheating on her. Any sane girl would've done the same, she reassured herself.



"Come on big boy. Stop crying, look at these," she said, taking her shirt off and proudly displaying her plentiful breasts to him. But he ignored her.



"He must be really upset if he won't even react to boobs," she thought. "Oh well... it'll pass."



She left him alone and walked to the bedroom. First, she removed her pants, remaining in her white underwear only. Then, she started preparing the bags for the next day.



Half an hour later, he joined her in the bedroom. "Feeling better?", she asked, seeing that he had stopped crying.



"I'm still mad," he rebutted. "How did you even find those pills?"



"That's a secret I won't tell," she said. "But don't worry, I am sure they are safe."



"Yeah, right. Except for the part where they make smaller. So how do they work, exactly? Every time I come, I shrink down? So if I orgasmed again, I would lose some more height?"



"Huh-uh, wanna try it out?" she said as she inched closer to him, putting her hands on his thighs.



She was certainly alluring. But Bill was still upset, and moreover, he wasn't certainly interested in any sexual activity if the result would've been him dwindling down again. So he broke free from his girlfriend's grip.



"No," he refused. "And I'm sleeping on the couch tonight."



And he meant it. Claire, who was already tired, decided she didn't have the energy to go and change his mind, so she went to her bed and rapidly fell asleep.



The following morning, she was ready to leave for the airport. Bill seemed to have mellowed down a bit after a night of sleep.



"You're leaving?" he asked. He had started working on his project early in the morning.



The brunette nodded. "How about a goodbye kiss?"



The man complied. "What you did is still wrong, you know," he said. "I don't know how I'm going to deal with being this short for one whole week. I'll have to hide at home, as I don't want anybody to see me like this."



"That's kind of the point," thought Claire. "It's a good thing you work from home, then," she told him instead.



"That's the only upside. That, and the fact we're stacked on food."



"Now, I really need to go," said Claire. "Be on your best behavior. I don't want to find you any smaller when I come back."



He sighed. "Hey, Claire."



"Yes?"



"Can't I even jerk off then?"



The girl shook her head. "Not unless you want to shrink down." She liked the sound of that. She found it was empowering. She was the only one who could allow him to orgasm, he was forced to abstain as long as she was gone.



He sighed again. "Let me help you with these bags."

He lifted one of her bags, noticing how heavy it was to him. Other than his size, he had surely lost some of his strength because of that pill. When he walked out of the building and got out on the street, he felt like everyone was staring at him. After he parted from his girlfriend, he came back home and closed the door behind him. That was going to be one long week.

Chapter 2 by summerdeath

He wasn't used to abstinence. The first couple of days went by smoothly. He was absorbed by his work and didn't think too much about the urges he felt. Sometimes he had to use some willpower to control himself, mostly in the evening, when he was bored and tired in front of the Tv. Because he didn't want to be seen in his new reduced state, he didn't leave the house, turning down an offer to go out with his friends, making up that he was too busy.



The third night was a bit different. The doorbell rang. He wondered if he should have just ignored it, but the door buzzed again.



"Who's there?" he asked.

"Yo Bill, it's me, Alana." It was the next-door neighbor whom Claire feared.



"Hey there," he said from behind the door. "Did you need anything?"



"Just wanted to see how you were doing. I heard your girl wasn't around, so I was wondering if you were feeling lonely…"



Bill panicked a bit. "Thanks, actually I'm not feeling that great, I've gotten sick," he said.



"Yeah, I thought your voice was kinda off," she mentioned. "Hey, why don't I nurse you a bit? I bet it would make you feel better having someone around."



"N-no, thanks," he said. "I'm trying to finish up some work."



"You shouldn't work if you're sick," said the blonde. "Hey, why don't you open that door. Just for a minute so that I can see you."



"Look, I'm sorry," said Bill. "I'm afraid this stuff is contagious, by the way. You're better off leaving. But thanks for showing up, I appreciate it."



"If you say so... I'll just head home then. Buzz me if you change your mind."



"Sure."



Alana went back to her apartment. Her curiosity was piqued. She had a hunch that Bill was hiding something from her.



"Looks like she found some company in the end," thought Bill a couple of hours later. He heard the sounds of fucking in the apartment next door. "Alana isn't the kind of woman who would spend the night alone, huh."



She was an interesting woman. She was actually kind of hot in her own way. Not as much as Claire; it was hard to top Claire in Bill's mind. That was also why he ended up putting up with a lot of her antics, including the latest shrinking pill incident. Even Bill believed Claire had outdone herself with this one.



Still, Alana would've been more than serviceable, in his girlfriend's absence. He had to admit that, hadn't he been ashamed of his height, he would've opened the door and let her inside. And then, who knows what would have happened. Claire's plan was working as intended, he realized.



Feeling lonely and upset, he called his girlfriend on the phone.



"Hey Claire," he said.



"Billy," she answered. "Missing me?"



"Quite a bit. How's your dad?"



"He's sleeping right now. The doctors say he's on the way to recovery, but if you ask me he looks like a mess."



"Well, you should believe what the doctors say."



"I know, but it's so hard seeing him in this state," she said. Her voice seemed very upset.



"Hey baby, I'm sure by the end of the week he'll look so much better. He just needs time to recover from his stroke. And you just need to stay strong."



"Thanks Billy. I love you so much," she said in a sweet voice.



"I love you too."



"Hey..." she added after some moments of silence. "I have been thinking about it, and I wanted to say I'm sorry for giving you that pill."



"You are?"



"Yeah. Now I realize I should've just trusted you," she said. "But my fears got the best of me. I just hope I haven't inconvenienced you too much."



"I'll be fine," he said. "But I'm glad that you changed your mind after all."



"So you're not mad at me?"



"I mean, I can't exactly say I'm cool with what you did," he clarified. "But as long as I get the antidote once you're back, I guess we should just forget about all this shitshow."



"Thanks, Bill. I hope you understand that I am sorry."



"I think I do."



"By the way... you didn't shrink did you?" she asked.



"Not at all."



"Didn't even jerk it a bit?" she playfully asked.



"Not even a little rub. You think I'm looking forward to becoming even smaller?"



"Good boy. I can't wait to be together again. Then maybe you can shrink a little with me."



They exchanged some more pleasantries before wishing each other goodnight and closing the call. Bill felt relieved after the conversation with Claire. All he had to do now was to wait a few more days for her to give him the antidote. He was more than ready to forgive her; he understood she was dealing with a stressful period because of her father's illness, and hearing her upset voice made him more sympathetic to her state of mind.



The fourth day went uneventfully. Work, eat, shit, repeat. Claire called twice. In the evening, a sexy scene in a movie triggered his arousal. Bill was tempted to beat one off, but he managed to keep his hands out of his pants. The prospect of losing more height was a strong enough deterrent.



On the morning of the fifth day, however, the door rang again. "There's a package for you," said a muffled voice. "Sign required." When he looked from the peephole, he saw Alana's smiling face.



"I can see you, you know."



"Heh, open the door, then. Or you're still too sick for that?"



"Actually, I'm even worse."



"That's too bad. Have you seen a doctor then?" she asked.



"Yeah, he said I just need to rest and recover."



"Look, I'm heading out for some shopping. Do ya need me to get anything for you? Some food or medicine?"



"Um, thanks, but I'm well stocked," he said.



"At least let me take your trash out," she offered.



"No problem, a friend took care of it yesterday," he lied. The bags were actually starting to pile up. "But thanks, you're being really thoughtful."



"You're welcome. But can't I really come in? I have my day off, so I wouldn't mind spending some time with you. Come on, aren't you lonely?"



He was. He would've welcomed the company. But there was no chance he would let Alana, or anybody else he knew, see himself like this.



"I told you this stuff might be contagious," he lied.



"I'll take the risk. I'm pretty strong, you know? I rarely ever get sick."



"Sorry, but I need to go and lay down," he said, before walking away. Alana remained on the doorstep after being rejected again, promising herself that she would find some way to lure him out of his cage before his girlfriend would come back.



It was by luck, however, that her wish came true. While making lunch, Bill discovered that he had finished the salt. Realizing that he couldn't deal with eating unsavory food for the following three days, he begrudgingly decided to make a trip to the nearby store.



Wearing a cap, sunglasses, and a bandana, he disguised himself enough to hope he wouldn't be recognized. When he looked at himself in front of the mirror, he feared the overdone accessories combined with the oversized clothes made him look like a fool.



"Whatever," he reasoned. "It's just a trip to the grocery store. Couldn't be much of a hassle." He waited until he couldn't hear any noise on the stairs, then left the house.



His shoes were too big, and he felt clumsy walking. Once he was in the street, he realized he hadn't felt this self-conscious since he was a young teenager. However, he still managed to reach the store and get the salt, a pint of ice cream, and some fresh produce too. As he carried the grocery bag home, he felt encouraged: everything seemed to be going smoothly, even the cashier didn't recognize him.



But as he opened the front door of his building, he heard some steps and a figure towering above him. In the glass of the door, he saw the reflection of his blonde neighbor.



"Hi," said Alana, who hadn't recognized him.



"Hi," he said, trying to mask his voice.



"Do you live here?" she asked in an inquisitive voice. The short man definitely looked suspicious, wearing clothes like that.



"Um, yes?"



"I never saw you."



"Oh, I never saw you either. Guess we just never ran into each other," he said. When she went for the elevator, he decided to climb on the stairs, and wait on the first floor for Alana to head inside her home. He played dead for a while, then climbed up the stars again. Fretting, he tried to open his door, but his nervousness didn't help. He fumbled, and the keys fell out of the hole. At the same time, the door from the nearby apartment opened.



Alana eyed him with curiosity. "Are you a friend of Bill?" she asked.



He nervously nodded. "I'm his cousin actually, I was just bringing him some food... since he's sick."



"Strange. He told me he didn't need anything before."



"Really?" said Bill, trying to laugh it off as he retrieved the keys from the floor. "That'd be a shame after I went out of my way to come here."



"Do you mind if I come inside with you? I've been wanting to check up on him."



"Oh, I..." said Bill, sweating hard as he tried to open the door. "I'm sure he's not well, you'd better just..."



She grabbed his wrist before he could close the door on her, then she removed his bandana.



"Bill," she said. "What the hell happened to you?"



*



"You're mistaken," said the man. "I'm not Bill."



"Ah, stop bullshitting me. You think I'm some kinda fool?"



The man sighed. The cat was out of the bag. It was no use trying to hide or lie to Alana anymore.



"You got me, huh?" he said.



"You were right," she said. "You must be really sick. You don't look good at all, man. You look thinner, like you're fading away."



"Ha, that's right. Hey, let me get this ice cream into the freezer."



The woman nodded. "Are you sure you shouldn't go to the hospital?" she said. "You used to be... taller, Bill. This is a really weird sickness you've caught."



"It's fine," he shrugged it off.

"I mean, it couldn't be just the shoes I'm wearing. You used to be taller than me, now you're so small."



It was true. Alana towered him by a good seven inches now that he had shrunk. He looked at her feet, enhanced by a four-inch heel, and felt smaller than he had felt since the first time he shrank. "Come inside", he said. In a way, he was happy with having been found out, and that he didn't have to hide from her anymore. He was tired of being on his own all the time. He went in, and Alana followed him. She waited in the living room while he stocked the groceries.



Telling her the truth was out of the question. Admitting his girlfriend had tricked him into taking that kind of pill would've been too humiliating.



"It's a temporary effect," he said as he sat next to her on the couch. "I should be back to my normal height in a few days."



"I never heard of this illness," she said. "Aren't you sure you didn't take one of those pills?"



"Pills?" asked Bill, again starting to sweat profusely.



"Yeah, the ones they give to inmates when they shrink them down. Did you break some law or something?"



"N-no," he said. But his nervousness proved to Alana that she was on the right track.



"I didn't think you were a bad guy. Are you on home arrest? Is that why you're not leaving your house?"



"Well... yes," he lied. "If you must know. I actually hacked a corporation's website last month. They found me out and forced me on house arrest for the time being."



Apparently, his lie was convincing enough. "I knew you were good with computers, but damn. Enough to get arrested?" she chuckled. "At least they didn't shrink you that much. I heard prisons these days are really small like I could fit one on my kitchen table."



"Oh, I have to thank my lawyer for that. But it's just a short sentence, it'll be lifted by next week," he shamelessly lied.



"I see," said Alana. "You could've told me. I'm not the judgemental type, you know?"



She had crossed her legs in a way that openly showed the spectacle under her skirt. Bill, horny as he was, couldn't help but steal glances at her legs and panty-covered crotch, and Alana noticed with satisfaction.



"Is that why your girlfriend left?" she asked. "Don't tell me she dumped you because of this?"



"Oh no, no," said Bill. "She just went home to visit her dad, who has health issues," he explained. "She'll be back soon."

"I see. Well, since she isn't here, why don't you come to my house for dinner? I'm a great cook, you know? And I'm even better at what usually happens later," she winked.



"Uhm... I should be working actually, you see…"



She leaned closer to him, throwing her cleavage in front of his face.



"Come on, Billy," she cooed as she got even closer, Bill could feel her breath over his face. "I'm alone, and you are too. It's only natural... no one has to go and tell your sweetheart."



Finally, they kissed. Alana's tongue began searching for his, and he, unable to contain himself, reciprocated. At the same time, she pressed her legs against his rock-hard dick. The taller woman jumped over him, lowering his torso onto the soft cushions of the couch. She got on her knees and looked at him with a demanding look, which then turned into a mischievous smile.



They kissed again, then she started unzipping his pants.



"Wait," said Bill... "wait." He knew where things were ending up, and he could see himself shrinking under Alana. That couldn't happen, it would have been too humiliating. "Maybe we should talk about this," he said. "Claire wouldn't like it..."



"She doesn't have to know…" Alana whispered. She had successfully opened the zip of Bill's pants and was now introducing her hand inside. Bill's dick, who hadn't seen any release in five days, was aching for any touch, and as Alana's feminine hand began to handle it, it got the rise of his life.



"Even though he shrank, he's still quite packed," she happily considered.



Bill, despite his fear of shrinking, was intoxicated with Alana's smell and her touch. The expert woman, who had seduced dozens of men, knew which buttons she had to push to catch them into her web. As the blonde pressed her tits against his face and used her free hand to lower her panties down her legs, Bill knew he had crossed the point of no return. Only the Buddha himself would've managed to escape a totalizing temptation like that one.



Soon, she slid her pussy down his hard cock. Then, she started to rhythmically jump up and down the shorter man, sending chills down his spine as waves of pleasure she gave him made him unable to control himself.



She grinned as she realized she had won his every resistance. He was hers now. She felt so accomplished in that she had managed to snatch a man who belonged to a prettier and younger woman. He couldn't resist her at all, he was ready to sacrifice his relationship just to have some minutes of pleasure with her.



The way she could control him pleased her. The man was at the height of sexual pleasure, and she was feeling his hard cock inside her with gusto. She kept dominating the man until she felt his cock squirting inside her. She felt the cum splashing against the walls of her pussy and her cervix, amazed at how quick he had finished. Disappointed from his early ejaculation, Alana tried to squeeze some pleasureful strokes from his tired dick, while Bill lost himself in the liquefying pleasure of the orgasm. A few seconds after the climax, however, he realized his catastrophic mistake.



"NO!"



Alana had seen some freakish things in her life, but what just happened right in front of her was probably on a whole another level. She was looking at the man she had just finished fucking, reduced to the height of a child.



As for Bill, the woman that was riding him had just gotten way bigger. Her weight was now considerably heavier, and putting a big load on his puny body. The blonde was looking at him with the most puzzled look on her face.



"Bill?" was all that she could say.



"Alana... you're crushing me."



"Oh, sorry," she said as she rose up, juices dripping out of her pussy and onto Bill's crotch. "You got smaller... right after you came."



Bill remained wordless. He wanted to hang himself from shame.



"You didn't break any law... didn't you?"



She got off the couch and stood right in front of Bill. She gave him her hand,inviting him to get off the couch too. "You don't even come up to my breasts..."



Bill was silent. "What's wrong with you? Are you really sick? Are you really contagious?"



She was starting to freak out. "Answer me, Bill," she said, holding him from his shoulders.



"No!" said Bill. "No!" It's not a disease," he said.



"Then what?"



Bill didn't want to tell her the truth, but he was too shaken to conjure any lie.



"Tell me!" she screamed. He shook his head. She slapped him in the cheek, hard. "Tell me, bastard!"



He looked up at her in fear. The woman he used to tower over was now capable of fucking him up. He cringed at the immense loss of manhood he had just experienced. Then, he spilled the beans to her.



"What? A pill Claire gave you?" Bill nodded. "And you shrink every time you cum?"



The woman sat down again to process the whole thing. "What a possessive bitch!" she laughed. Then she looked at the reduced man in front of her. "And you let yourself be played like that? Some man you are."



Bill wanted to apologize somehow, but didn't know how. "I'll be screwed when she finds out I shrank."



Alana, feeling a bit guilty because of how low Bill was feeling, invited him to sit on her lap. "If you told me the truth from the start, I wouldn't have tried to seduce you, you know? Honesty goes a long way. Anyway, she doesn't have to know, right? Just tell her you jerked it to some video and that's how you shrank."



Bill nodded, although he was still feeling shaken and scared.



"Come on, it'll be alright," said Alana. "Once she comes back, she'll give you the antidote and you'll be free. By the way, no offense, but if I was you, I would escape the bitch in a heartbeat after that."



"You have a point," said Bill.



"Wasn't it worth it, anyway?" she then added seductively as she looked him in the eyes. "I can tell you really enjoyed it."



"..."



"Just forget about that manipulative bitch and come to Mama", she said as she pressed his face against her supple tits. "You need someone who's more chill than that psycho."



Bill, being handled that way by the big woman on whose lap he was sitting, became hard again. As Alana noticed this, a mischievous thought started going through her mind.



She lowered her mouth next to Bill's cock, and started licking its tip. Bill, despite his erection, was more lucid this time and quickly backed off.



"Not again!" he said.



Alana looked at him with predatory eyes. "I'm not yet satisfied, you know? You're small, but your cock is still enough to please me. Come to Mama..." she said.



But Bill was unwavering this time.



"Please, just leave," he said.



Alana realized it wasn't time for more games. Bill seemed deeply hurt, and she thought it was best to leave the man to his own devices. She could always try to seduce him another time...



She retrieved her panties and stepped in her sandals, which gave her an additional platform to tower over tiny Bill's body. Then her loud footsteps echoed until she was out of the door.



"Let me make dinner for you, tonight," she proposed. "You're too small to take care of yourself anyway."



"Alana... just leave me alone, please," he said. And he shut the door.


Chapter 3 by summerdeath

Bill jumped on the bed, now larger than ever to him, and hid his head under the pillow. He felt screwed. He had cheated on Claire, and he had done so at the worst possible moment. Not only he felt guilty, he also felt afraid. Claire's reaction would've probably been a lot to handle, and the fact that now she would've towered over him by one foot and a half only made it scarier.



To make matters worse, he noticed that while he was busy with Alana, he had lost three calls from his girlfriend. He should've called her back immediately, but he was feeling too distressed to speak to her at that moment.



After an hour of panicking, he rose from the bed and decided to take action. First, he called her. She was quite mad at him, but calmed down when he explained he couldn't answer because he had gone to the grocery store and left his phone at home. His descriptions, grounded in the real trip he had taken that morning, were convincing enough to satisfy her.



Now there was another big issue. He had to tell her he had shrunk. He figured it would have been better to prepare her for the news instead of having her see him standing at four feet tall when she came back.



"Hey baby..." he said. "Would you mind if I jerked it a bit? I'm feeling so horny right now."



"Sorry Bill, but...why don't you just hold it a little longer for me? Next Friday I'll be back home, think of how much fun we can have together then. Besides, I would have no way of knowing if you actually jerked off or cheated on me, so… I would just have to assume you did the latter if I saw you smaller."



Bill became terrified at these words. Still, there was little else to do. The cat had to come out of the bag sooner or later.



"Claire..." he said. "To be frank... I rubbed one out already. I was missing you so much yesterday, and you had left your used panties on the floor, so I..."



"Really?" said Claire. She was endeared and proud to hear that he had used her dirty panties to get himself going.



"I'm sorry... I know I shouldn't have," he said, realizing at the same time he was probably coming off too apologetic.



The girl scoffed. "If that's how it went, it might not be too bad," she said.



Had he just managed to save the day with his lie? She seemed sincerely not too upset. "I can't wait to see you again... babe. I love you," he said.



"Love you too. By the way, how small did you get?" she asked.



"About four feet tall."



"Really?" asked an impressed Claire. "Those pills are terrific! Or were you a little too excited?" she laughed.



"You sound happy about that," he said. "But the truth is that your scent really drove me mad…" His lie pleased the young woman on the other side of the phone even more.



"I see," Claire said, now actually quite amused at the thought of a man so turned on that he couldn't stop from shrinking himself as he jerked off to her used panties. "I'll see you next Friday, honey," she said. "And I'll bring some more panties, since you like them so much," she giggled.



"Bye, then," said Bill, relieved with the impression that he had dodged a bullet.



He was overjoyed that he had pacified Claire until something else caught his attention. While talking on the phone, he walked to the living room, where he noticed that the couch was stained with Alana's pussy juice. His heart sank again. The last thing he needed was for Claire to notice those stains – and she most likely would have. He ran to the bathroom to fetch some cleaning items and began to scrub the cover. He used the hairdryer to quickly dry the part he had just washed. Unfortunately, the fabric still looked somewhat stained in certain spots, and he had a hunch he couldn't take the risk of Claire discovering it.



Panicking, he realized he had no other choice but to bring the couch cover to the laundry shop nearby. However, he couldn't go out at his current height. There were no suitable clothes in his wardrobe, not to mention the shoes. He thought of asking Alana but quickly discarded the possibility. He was left with no choice but to call the laundry shop and ask if they could come and pick the bundle up at his door. They said they couldn't; but when he offered to pay double the usual fare, they accepted. Two hours later, they were at his door to retire the bag.



The next morning, he received the clean items. As he went to put the cover on the couch, he noticed something shining under the piece of furniture. He let his tiny hand slide into the dusty space to retrieve what he recognized as the bracelet Alana had worn the day before. She must have removed it during their lovemaking, and somehow it ended up under the carpet. He was thankful for this coincidental retrieval, and he shuddered to think of what could've happened if Claire had been the one to find the jewelry.



He didn't really want to, but he had to go to Alana's place to give her back the bracelet. He had to wait a while once he buzzed on her door. After he buzzed a second time, the door opened. In front of him was a burly tattooed man who would've been huge at normal height, but right next to him seemed like a mountain. "Yes?" he said in a hurried voice, a cigarette dangling from his lips.



"Here," said Bill as he offered him Alana's bracelet. "Can you give this to Alana? She left it at my place."



The man snatched the thing from Bill's hand, and slammed the door shut one instant later.



Bill went back home, suppressing the jealousy he was, despite his better judgment, feeling toward the man he just met. Through the wall, he could hear laughter, and he was sure he heard the word "midget". He hid his head under the pillow and tried to think of nicer things.



In the afternoon, he concentrated on his work. He had been lagging off because of the events of the last few days. A couple hours after he started, though, he heard the doorbell ringing. It was Alana. The blonde, dressed in a skimpy pair of jean shorts and a grey tank top highlighting her cleavage, looked very sexy.



"I wanted to say thanks for bringing this back," she said as she showed the bracelet she was wearing on her wrist.



"It's alright," he said.



"Are you feeling well?" she asked. "At least you didn't shrink any more." Although she had replaced her high-heeled shoes with a pair of flats, she still towered over the tiny man.



"I'm ok," he said. "I'll be fine."



"Look, I wanted to have you over for dinner tonight," she said. "It's kind of my fault that you shrank, so I wanted to apologize in some way."



"Is that man going to be there too?"

Alana laughed. "I don't think so. You jealous or what?"



"Jealous?" he said. "Not at all!"



"It's fine, it's fine," said the blonde. "It wouldn't hurt if you were more honest with me, little man."



"You should invite someone else," he said. "Because of my... problem, I might not be able to, huh, give you what you expect in the night."



"Oh, don't worry. I had my fair share tonight and this morning," she said. "I can make do with being a good girl for one night."



So they spent that evening together. Bill realized Alana was truly an excellent cook. Despite his smaller size, he cleaned up everything that she fed him. The blonde was quite impressed with his appetite. After dinner, she invited him to watch TV together on her bed.



"Don't worry. I'm not some kind of psycho bitch like your girlfriend," she said. "I won't do anything that would make you smaller than you are."



Alana sat on the bed, and Bill jumped next to her. Soon, the woman's arms embraced him in a tight hug. "Cuddling is fine, right?" she said as she pressed his face against her ample chest.



"I think so," he said, getting cozy in the big woman's lap. She found it adorable when she found him asleep in her arms an hour later or so. She covered him with the blanket and laid in bed right next to him.



The next morning he panicked as he realized where he had fallen asleep. Things were getting way too intimate with Alana for his liking, and especially Claire's. He found the blonde lying next to him in her pink underwear. Her big body was so inviting and hard to resist. She opened her eyes.



"Hello cutie," she purred, her sleepy eyes locking onto his.



"Hey..." said an uncomfortable Bill.



"When I told you I wouldn't make you smaller," giggled the blonde, "I was sure I would've ended up breaking the promise. But you were so cute and weak in my lap, I only wanted to protect you rather than hurt you. I must be becoming a saint," she said as she caressed his face.



"Thanks," was all that he could say.



"You're welcome," she said. "But I don't think I'm going to be able to resist much longer. I'm a woman with needs."



"I see..." said Bill, as he got up. "Maybe it's best that I leave then."



"Not until I made you some coffee. Not to brag, but I make the best one you'll ever drink," she said as she stretched her arms, letting her chest lean forward and making Bill even more frustrated he couldn't get her.



After the coffee, he frustratedly went back home. He realized that he didn't want to be alone, and he didn't really want to leave her. He occupied his mind with work, and he spent the rest of the day busying himself with these things. The next day, Claire would arrive. Only remembering this made hearing Alana fucking some other guy in the next house more bearable.



*



At last, the day had come. Claire would've arrived, and she would've fed him the antidote. Life would've gone back to normal. He could've gone to the gym, to the bar, to the stores downtown... anywhere he wanted to. He wasn't necessarily the kind of person who loved going out every day, it was being forced to stay inside that he found really frustrating.



Claire arrived at 6 PM. She was particularly striking, having gained a lot of skin color tanning in her parents' yard. At least one of them had managed to spend some time outside that week, he thought with a sigh.



She was so stunning in her jeans and buttoned shirt, and he was so filled with repressed urges, that it was painfully arousing to even look at her.



"Welcome back," he said. She hugged him in response, squishing his head against her soft boobs.



"I missed you so much," she beamed. She set him free and sized him up from her unusual height advantage. "You look so cute, like a boy."



"Baby, please," he said. "Just give me the antidote."



"At least let me unpack first," she laughed. She crossed the living room. "You cleaned the couch?" she asked. "Not bad!"



He followed her into the bedroom, where she dropped her bags. Bill for his part was struggling to carry the smallest one, which didn't fail to amuse Claire.



"You can't complain about this," she quipped. "You chose to get this small and weak when you jerked off to my panties."



Bill froze. Just next door was Alana, who she had cheated Claire with a few days ago. He shivered thinking of what could happen the next time the two would meet on the stairs.



Claire sat on the bed and kicked her sneakers out of her feet. "I missed this place," she remarked. She smiled at Bill. "And my little man too."



"Don't call me little man, baby," he said. "Give me the pill instead."



"Are we impatient, huh?"



"What do you think? This was the worst week ever for me."



"I'm sure it was, considering I was gone," laughed Claire. "Now, where did I put it?" she said as she searched through one of her bags.



Bill sat in anticipation. But as the minutes passed, nothing showed up. "Bill..." said Claire with an anguished tone. "I'm afraid I lost the antidote."



*



Bill listened in shock. He was sure he would have managed to get back to his normal height by now, but Claire’s words completely crushed his hopes. "What do you mean you lost it? Try and look again," he said.



"It's no use. I searched everywhere. It must have dropped it somewhere while I was away."



"That can't be…"



"I'm sorry," said the girl, feeling upset for him as she saw the man's spirits crushed. "I should have been more careful."



Bill was too disappointed to even get angry with her. He just lowered his head down and left the room. Claire decided not to follow him and instead kept sorting through her stuff.



One hour later, she joined him in the living room.



"Aah! Feels so good to sit on a clean couch," she said. She kissed him on the cheek. "My good little man."



He looked at her with a disappointed face. "Don't be like that. I'm back. That should be enough to make you happy," she said as she towered above him, making him feel tiny as she pinned him to the couch and kissed him.



He didn't fight back, and let Claire remove his clothes. "I've been waiting for this for so long," she said.



Seeing his beautiful girlfriend in her underwear made his blood boil. He was suddenly okay with getting even smaller: he just had to help himself to those curves, to that generous bosom, to those creamy thighs.



She laughed as she perceived his excitement. She unclipped her bra and threw it on the floor. He rejoiced at her majestic naked tits. He sucked on them like a thirsty man drinking from a fountain, which made Claire shiver with desire.



She didn't have to contain herself like her boyfriend and enjoyed herself every night while at her parents' house, just like she used to do as a teen. But being with her man, however diminished, was different. She kissed the top of his head and then spread her legs in front of him.



Bill's dick, reduced to 4 inches and a half, was still serviceable to Claire. She held the man against her chest as he pounded her pussy, letting him absorb her odor and drink her sweat.



"More," she cried. "More." He did his best to satisfy her, trying hard to please the needy woman despite his reduced size. He thought he was doing a decent job, judging by how lubricated her pussy was getting. Claire's creamy tights and soft tits were enough to make any man mad with excitement, but for some reason, he was particularly aroused in that session. Surely her increased size, which only made her more stunning and statuesque, contributed to that. It could have also been a matter of the dominance she was exerting over him, forcing his upper body against her own with ease. Or the thrill of fucking her despite knowing he would've lost some size afterward. Maybe he was just happy to be with her again after a week of absence.



He kept banging her for the following ten minutes, and then he came into her pussy. The next moment, Claire stopped feeling him inside. His dick, even before deflating in the aftermath of the ejaculation, had become a two-inch stick, and the man himself had reached the size of two feet two.



The naked woman lost grip of her boyfriend. His head was on the area where her navel was now. His whole body was so small, she could have easily picked him up.



Claire did not acknowledge Bill's shrinking. She kept fingering herself to finish what her boyfriend had started instead. Bill, in shock from his most brutal shrinking yet, curled up on the other side of the sofa. Some minutes later, Claire searched for her boyfriend with her feet.



"They stink," said Bill as Claire toyed with him, pushing and rubbing his body with her soles. In response, Claire only increased the pressure of her feet against his tiny body. "Can't escape, huh?" she giggled as she watched the man pinned between her feet and the couch's back.



"Claire, stop!" cried Bill. "You're making me come again!"



"Seriously?" laughed the brunette. "I didn't realize my stinky feet had this power over you, Billy."



"They do if you rub them over my dick."



The woman sighed. She stopped pushing her feet over the tiny man's crotch but kept him pinned against the couch. Then she freed him only to pick him up in her hands like a doll.



She took a good look at him. "You must have really enjoyed that, to get this smaller in just one go," she playfully said.



"Actually, I did."



She kissed him on his tiny mouth. "I missed you, Billy. I already asked my friend to fetch another antidote, so by tomorrow you'll probably be alright again."



"I seriously hope so," said the tiny man.



"I don't think it is so bad that you shrank," she said. "It'll be an opportunity to spend some time together after my week away."



"We could have done that if I was normal-sized too."



"Yeah..." said the brunette, her breath blowing over Bill. "But this way I'm sure you can't escape." She bit her lower lip as she looked at him with seductive eyes; Bill found himself aroused and creeped out at the same time.



Claire's phone was ringing. "Aren't you picking that up?" asked the man. The girl shrugged but ultimately decided to answer the phone call.



"Megan? Have you read my message...? What is it? Really? By Tuesday? I see, I see. Well, ok, thanks anyway. See you tomorrow at the gym then."



Claire let out a huge sigh. She glanced at the man who she had placed back on the couch.



"What is it?" he asked.



"The antidote. Megan said her sister is away on holiday, and won't be back before a few days. Until then, no pill. I'm sorry Bill."



Bill retreated to his curled-up position again and remained silent, while Claire picked up her phone again to order some pizzas for dinner.

Chapter 4 by summerdeath

"That was the smallest size they carried," Claire said as she watched Bill, putting aside half of his mini-pizza.



"Into the fridge it goes," she said as she picked the untouched slices from Bill's plate and the couple she hadn't eaten herself.



"You look so depressed," said the girl as she looked at her two-foot-tall boyfriend. "Is there anything I can do to cheer you up?"



"You could make me normal again," he said.



"I'm afraid you'll have to wait for that. But don't be so rash," she said to him. "There are many advantages to your size."



"Such as?" he asked. "If you're talking about the pizza, I don't even feel very hungry now."



"Like…" she said as she lifted her shirt, "Look how big these must look to you," the girl added as she flaunted her tits to her shrunken boyfriend, the ample globes bouncing from her arms and shoulders movements.



"Please..." said Bill, purposely looking away from the awe-inspiring spectacle. "The last thing I need right now is to become horny again."



"Why is that? Afraid to shrink some more?" she teased him as she sat on the edge of his chair.

"What's so bad about becoming small, anyway?" she purred. She picked him up and placed him on her lap. Since she was only wearing a particularly small pair of shorts, he was, naked, sitting right on her bare legs. To make matters worse, his face was clashing with her breasts, so that his desire for her skyrocketed again.



"I'm small enough as it is," he whimpered. "I don't need to get even smaller than I am."



"But why?" she said as she pressed him against her body. "Is my big, big body not nice to you? Wouldn't it be even nicer if it was bigger? Think about it, you could sleep between my boobs, or watch tv with me from my cleavage."



"Claire," he said, half turned on and half disturbed by her words. "What would you want to do in my situation?"



"I would be happy I had such a nice and beautiful girlfriend to take care of me," she giggled. "And I think you actually are. No matter how small you get, Bill, you can always count on me… and the smaller you get, the easier it is for me to keep an eye on you."



In a way, he found her words true, but Bill was also afraid of dwindling in size again, and losing what little agency he still possessed.



"Claire..." he protested as she hugged him tightly.



"I know my little man," she said. "I know he wants to be with me and he doesn't mind shrinking even more if he's with his girl. Even though he has to act tough because he still feels like a big boy."

Her soft way of speaking was hypnotizing him. He knew he could never resist her in the long run.

"I love you, you know Bill?"



"I love you too..."



She lifted him in front of her face, then she lowered herself onto his crotch.



He moaned as he felt her gigantic lips squeezing his rock-hard dick.



"It looks like you want to shrink some more after all," she cooed as she rolled his two-inch dick between her lips.



"Claire... I'll become even smaller," he cried, and at the same time, he shivered with pleasure. He felt her moist tongue on his member, at the same time licking his crotch area and balls, while her plump lips closed in on him, gently sucking on the small, but throbbing cock.



"That's okay with me," the brunette said. "Now shut up and enjoy."



He couldn't help but obey. The pleasure was simply too overbearing. The woman he had been with for the last year and a half knew the secrets of his own body better than anyone else. Even when shrunk, she was able to give him a standout blowjob. Actually, since he shrunk like that, her huge mouth and lips had become particularly rewarding to his sensitive member. He came over her lips and watched the girl lick the tiny load of sperm up.



One moment later, Claire felt his body getting lighter. Her smiling face looked at the doll-sized man she was holding. He had lost another eight inches and was now about one foot six.



The brunette picked the man up and escorted him to their bedroom. "I'm so tired. It was a long day," she said. She went to sleep, one arm on her side, another over Bill's tiny body.



*



It was a frightening awakening for Bill. The towering brunette over him was shouting: "Wake up, jerk!"



He saw her angry look as he opened his eyes. He couldn't help but protect his face as he saw her reaching to pick him up.



"Look at this," she said. She was holding him by his chest with her right hand and a piece of paper on her left. Bill took a look at the paper: it was the bill from the grocery store that he visited a few days ago. "So?" he asked, the fear of his girlfriend instantly removing any trace of drowsiness from his system.



"It says, 12:33," she said. "You said that you couldn't answer my calls because you were at the store then, but all my calls were between 4 and 5 PM!"



Bill tried to remain composed to find a way to cover the lies he told his girlfriend, although mostly he internally cursed at her for having dug that fucking thing from the trash.



"So what?" he made up. "I went twice that day. I forgot something the first time, so I had to go back in the afternoon."



"Very convenient explanation," she said. "Of course, the only bill that's left is the one from the morning."



"Yeah, I must have tossed the other one somewhere else. I may have even left it at the store. Why is it such a big deal?"



"Bill," she said in an increasingly grave tone. "Don't lie to me. That afternoon, you did not answer my calls, then lied to me about what you were doing. It was the same day you told me you shrank, which means you had an orgasm that day. And…"



She produced another piece of paper. "The next afternoon, you got to the laundry shop to clean our couch cover. Bill..." She wasn't removing her gaze from his eyes for one small second. "You never once bothered to clean one piece of anything in the year we've lived together. I even have to clean your own underwear. I don't mind doing that, of course." The volume of her voice suddenly increased. "BUT YOU WANT ME TO EXPLAIN WHY THE FUCK YOU WANTED TO CLEAN THE FUCKING COUCH COVER WHICH WASN'T EVEN THAT DIRTY IN THE FIRST PLACE ON THE DAY AFTER YOU SHRUNK DOWN?"



Bill froze. She had caught him red-handed. It would have been really hard to get out of this situation, but he figured that he could've managed to if only he could come up with a convincing explanation.



"Well..." he said, desperately trying to make up a coherent story. "I told you I jerked off that day. That's why I shrank. I came on the couch. It was five days since I last came, so there really was a lot of, huh, stuff coming out," he continued, making stuff up as he went. "I found it really gross, of course."



Her shouting got even louder next. He was showered in the spittle that came out of her mouth as she gave him the hairdryer treatment. "YOU HAVE A LOT OF GREAT EXCUSES FOR ME. DO YOU WANT TO EXPLAIN TO ME THIS BLONDE HAIR THAT WAS STUCK TO THE BACK OF THE COUCH THEN?"



"Fuck," Bill thought. Now this was really bad. "It must be from the woman that came to pick up the dirty cover," he made up. "I couldn't get out at the size I was, so I called to have it picked up."



"THEY DON'T EVEN DO THAT KIND OF SERVICE," she yelled.



"That's why I had to pay them twice the regular price!" he explained, able to speak the truth for once.



Claire's breathing seemed to slow down for a bit. Even her voice calmed. She placed the man back on the bed.



"I'm going to check out this laundry shop," she told him. "In case there's not a blonde woman whose hair length matches this one working there... you're going to be sorry."



Bill silently watched Claire get dressed as he panicked about the situation. The person who came to pick up his couch was a middle-aged brunette. He didn't know if any blondes worked in that shop... but these hypothetical women would have had to share the same color and length of hair as Alana to convince Claire. The possibilities were slim, but the chances of him getting killed or seriously hurt if she discovered he had cheated on her were way too high not to take the risk.



"Come on baby… what if she dyed her hair, or got a haircut?" he said, following her to the front door. "Come on Claire, be reasonable!"



But the girl wasn't listening to him. She left and slammed the door behind her. As soon as she left, he considered calling them to bribe them into lying to his girlfriend... but his phone was nowhere to be found. Claire must have brought it with her on purpose.



Just when he thought everything was going to collapse, he heard the doorbell ringing. "It's me, Bill," he heard Alana's voice calling. "Open the door."



"Wait a minute!" he said. He carried a stool next to the door and jumped on it so that he could turn the doorknob. The giant blonde then appeared in front of him.



"Holy..." she gasped as she caught a glimpse of his new size. "You two had fun yesterday, huh?" she added with a malicious smile.



"Alena, I'm screwed," the tiny man cried. "I don't know what to do."



"How about hiding at my place?" she asked. Unsure of what to do, Bill didn't resist when she picked him up.



"Just get my keys and wallet!" he said.



"Sure. Where are they?" she asked.



"They should be both on that shelf up there."



"Quite out of your reach," she said as she put the little man down so that she could look for his belongings. "Hmm, they're not here, handsome. Any other place I should look?"



"Damnit! Claire must have taken those too!" he cried.



"What a devil that girl is," sighed Alana. "We'll get them later then," she said as she got in front of him.



He looked up to her, admiring at the same time at her black panties showing up under her short skirt. "Wait!" he said. "I'm not sure this is the right thing to do."



"Why?" said the blonde. "She'll fucking kill you once she comes back."



"Yeah but," explained Bill, "she's the only one who can feed me the antidote for my shrinking. If I cut ties with her, I'm bound to keep shrinking forever."



"You think she'll just act nicely and let you get back to your normal life once she's back? She found us out, Bill. And she's a psycho. Not a good outlook, if you ask me. Anyways, I'd rather be one foot tall and alive than killed by Claire, but that's just me."



Alana's words sounded reasonable, but Bill still wasn't convinced. Going with Alana at that moment meant giving up almost any hope of returning to normal soon.



"I'll be late for work if you don't decide," she pressured him. "You need to make a decision now."



Bill was torn. On one hand, the possibility of going with Alana now, escaping Claire's rage and hiding at her place didn't seem too bad compared to the other choice. However, if he chose to do that, he would've probably lost any possibility of receiving the antidote from Claire.

"Well, if you don't want to make a decision, I'll make it for you," she said as she picked Bill up and carried him outside. She closed the door of his house, then brought him to her own place. "By the way, that girlfriend of yours is fucking Sherlock Holmes. It's only a shame she's such a psycho and uses her smarts for her evil conjectures."



He was placed on a chair in the living room. "I'll help you sort this situation out when I'm back from work," she said. "Make yourself at home in the meanwhile."



And she blew him a kiss before she left.



*



Ten minutes or so later, Bill heard Claire storming back inside. He heard her screaming his name and calling him all kinds of epithets. He shuddered to think what would've happened to him had he remained there. His heart pounded as he heard Claire buzzing on the door of Alana's house.



"I know you're in there," she yelled. "Get out."



He remained silent, cowering into the chair he was sitting on and hoping she would leave. She did, then she came back, an hour or so later, her speech changed into a sweeter tone.



"Billy? I know you're in there, please listen to me. Come out, let's just start things over again. I'll give you the antidote and we'll go back to our old life, it'll be so nice. Come on Bill... come out. I can't live without you, Bill. I'll kill myself if you don't come out, Bill, I..."



She eventually left. He didn't hear much from her for the following hours. He started to fear that she really had killed herself. But he heard her talking on the phone in the late afternoon, minutes before leaving the house to go, most likely, to the gym.



At least she was still alive.



At 7 PM Alana was back. "Shit, I'm tired," she complained as she looked at little Bill standing on the chair. "How are you feeling, little buddy?"



He gave her an account of Claire's actions throughout the day, and of what he did to pass the time.



"You must be starving," said the blond woman. "Let me make you something nice."



"Please, don't worry about me," said Bill, recognizing how beaten the woman looked. "Anything will be fine."



But Alana began carrying herself through the kitchen, making another one of her tasty dinners for the both of them.



As they had just finished eating, Claire returned to Alana's door, ready to spur more drama.



"Give him back," she said as the blonde woman opened the door.



"Give who back?"



"You know! You stole my man, you filthy... you…"



"Enough," she said. "I didn't steal anyone. No one is here at all except for me."



"Then let me take a look."



"No, you can't come in," said the blonde.



"I know he's in there!" said the brunette. "You kidnapped him, there's no way he would've chosen you over me."



"That's just what you think, kid."



"You old hag!"



"Get out of my face, psycho bitch!" said Alana as she shut the door in Claire's face.



Claire gave up on getting Bill back for the night and disappeared somewhere unknown. Alana yawned as she went to do the dishes.



When she came back, she looked at Bill with an eloquent face. "You should know me by now," said the blonde. "I'm helping you out of the kindness in my heart, but I still have my needs. I give you two choices, little man. Either you move with me to the bedroom, and please me to the best of your abilities, or you'll have to hide in some closet as I call one of my buddies to do what you can't."



Bill remained silent for a second, although there was no doubt in his mind about what he would've rather done.



"Come on, little man, let's go to my room. You'll have to work extra hard to make me forget I'm not with some six-foot-tall stud."



She removed her clothes and jumped on the bed naked. "You could start by rubbing my feet. I've been walking all day and I could really use someone to tend to them for a while."



Sheepishly, Bill walked to Alana's soles and started servicing her left foot. At his current height, the woman's giant foot was half his size, her toes reaching over his groin. He kneeled in front of her sole, his tiny hands rubbing with extraordinary vigor to pleasure the demanding giantess. However, Bill's efforts seemed to satisfy the woman, as her approving moans indicated. "Mmm... not bad for a little man. A little kiss or two wouldn't hurt, you know?"



And so Bill kneeled to kiss the gigantic blonde's feet, which made her giggle with delight. "Don't stop," she said. "Kiss momma's feet some more. Show her your love." And Bill kept kissing her meaty soles, and then her rounded, slender toes. "Do they stink?" she asked. "I would hope not."



"No," lied the tiny man, as he kept kissing and suckling the blonde giantess's toes.



"Right answer," said Alana. "Keep going. You're making me want to keep you forever, you know?"



At some point, Alana decided that little Bill had done enough for her feet. "Now," she sighed. "Open that drawer, and get the purple one"



Bill obeyed and jumped down from the bed. The blonde woman complacently looked at him swiftly executing her commands like a little robot. The man picked up a huge dildo with both arms, tossed it onto the bed, and then climbed back onto it. He found Alana waiting for him with her legs spread.



"Come on," she said. "Push it inside."



Bill obeyed. He kneeled in front of the woman, the dildo sliding into her wet vagina as he pushed it inside. "It's too heavy for me, Alana..."



The woman sighed. "You're so weak." With one hand she pulled the dildo from Bill's arm and started pleasuring herself with the thick baton. Her other hand then picked Bill up.

"Look at me, having to use a plastic dildo because you can't carry your weight in bed," she scolded him. Then she picked his small dick between her lips, sucking him off at the same time as she pleasured herself.



"Alana... I'll shrink," he protested.



"Shut up, Small," she said. "After all I did for you today the least you could do is to accept shrinking down a bit for me."



"You want me to shrink more?" he asked in desperation. "But why?"



"Think about it, Small," she said as she licked and sucked his dick. "Think about the things you could do for me once you get to the same size as that thing."



"You just want to use me? Is that why you picked me up from Claire's home?"



"No, I also wanted to save you from her. And I still do. But that doesn't mean I shouldn't get some fun in the meantime. It's only fair. Now shut up and let me do my job."



What a Deja Vu. Alana kept sucking on the tiny man while her dildo ravaged the insides of her swollen cunt. Her technique was different than Claire's, showing her experience, and her enjoyment was visible, although she was still double-tasking with her other hand getting busy between her legs.



It didn't take long for him to blow his load on the blonde woman's tongue. As she tasted the cum drops in her mouth, she placed his shrunken body on her tits, soft pillows for the doll-sized man. And as she reached climax, she pressed him onto her chest, making sure his mouth was circling her well-erect nipple.



She moaned lightly, squishing the man against her tits. Then she tossed him in between her legs. "You are almost the perfect size," she said with some satisfaction. "Now lick me clean, little slave."



As she fell asleep with his body tightly clutched between her legs, Bill wondered if he hadn't placed himself in an even worse situation by escaping to Alana's house. The woman was acting in a completely selfish way once he had gotten his hands on his shrunken body. He needed to find a way to convince her to help him get the antidote, or possibly escape and find help from someone else. Her legs, at least, were a more comfortable accommodation than most for him, and he found himself forgetting his worries for a while and managing to fall asleep after some time.



The next morning, she acted nice to him again. She kissed him sweetly and prepared him breakfast and coffee. Then, as usual, she had to leave for work. "Rest up, little man. I want you to be ready for tonight."



He spent the day watching TV and dozing off on her couch. When she came back, she brought the little man to the bathroom, where she undressed in front of him. He admired the show the gigantic woman provided as she removed her tank top and shorts, which both flew on the floor next to him. Her bra was next, letting her generous tits bare. Finally, she lowered her panties, pink with the word "HOT" written onto them in black as she glanced unequivocally at Bill. She aimed at him, managing to send the smelly panties right on top of his head.



"Strike!" she cheered as she watched poor little Bill struggling to get free from her pair of panties. "Like your new dress?" she mocked him. Finally, Bill managed to throw Alana's dirty panties on the ground.



"You don't even reach to my knees, Small," she said as she walked towards him.



"I wonder whose fault was that," he observed.



"Are you saying I'm too sexy for you to resist?" she asked. "I thought you would've liked to take a shower with me, but I'm not sure you'll get out of it at the same size you're now..."



She turned the water on. The stream washed Alana's body, then Bill received the secondhand water dripping out from the giantess.



"My feet are so tired, Bill..." she cried as she washed her armpits. "Please... send them some love."



The little man began to kneel in front of her wet feet, and he began to kiss them. "Clean'em up," she ordered as she squeezed some soap onto her foot. The man began to rub the blonde's foot energetically, scrubbing her dead cells away and removing the dirt from under her toes.

Watching the little thing submitting at her foot made Alana proud. She was the kind of woman who never got anywhere in life. The one thing that managed to make her feel important sometimes was her looks. She didn't finish her studies and never had a very good job. She was used to metaphorically kiss other people's feet all the time. That's why she appreciated having someone like Bill, who was young and educated, to boss around. He was so obedient, too, and Alana could thank Claire for having started to break down his will.



The blonde kept washing each part of her body. To scrub her privates, she decided to use a special sponge. She picked Bill up and started grinding his whole body against her crotch. As hot water kept falling on her shoulders, she enjoyed the feeling of using Bill. The man, for his part, decided not to protest. There were worse things than being rubbed against a woman's pussy, after all. Feeling particularly naughty, she started rubbing him against her ass, too. She spread her cheeks to let him further in, then she tried to use his leg to stimulate herself anally.



The woman kept pushing Bill between her buttcheeks. Laments began to escape Bill's lips, but they were drowned in the noise of the shower and Alana's own moans. Soon, half of Bill's body was stuck inside her butthole. His whole legs were inside Alana's butt, and then she clenched her cheeks onto his thighs and torso. Bill's entire body was struck by the pull of the blonde woman's ass- she didn't even have to hold him with her hands anymore.



His struggles to get free only increased Alana's pleasure. She had experimented, in the past, with using different kinds of tools to stimulate her ass. A little man, however, was a different story, and different from a full-sized cock too. Different body parts moving at the same time created a unique form of pleasure, one that she was glad she could experiment with.



It was hard for her to end a shower like that one. But she was starting to get hungry and weak. She had to pull Bill out of her ass and give him an extra round of cleaning. Then, after putting some clean clothes on, she made an abundant dinner just like the previous night. After she was finished doing the dishes and fantasizing about how she would've liked to spend the evening, the doorbell rang again.



"Who's there?" Alana asked as she walked on her bare feet to the door.

Chapter 5 by summerdeath

"Um, miss? Are you in there with Bill Stone?" said a young-sounding female voice.

"Who are you?" asked Alana skeptically, not recognizing the voice of the girl.

"I'm Megan, Bill and Claire's friend. After I learned of what happened between all of you, I ran here to help sort things out. Also, I brought the antidote to cure Bill's shrinking."

Bill's heart pounded. "Alana! This is legit. I recognize her voice. It was her who provided the pill that shrank me."

"You say we can trust her?" the blonde woman whispered.

"Yeah! Please, open the door so I can get the antidote."

Skeptical at heart, Alana went to the table to hide a knife in her pocket and took a deep breath before she opened the door. But that was the very last thing she could do as at the first moment she saw her, the blonde girl in front of her had thrown a bunch of dust in front of her face, blinding her and forcing her to shield her eyes.

"Claire, you can come," a booming voice coming from the heavens said. "The shrinking powder worked!" Footsteps followed. Alana felt a strong force closing down on her and lifting her from the ground, her heart sinking after the realization of Megan's true intentions.

"Not so brave now, huh, whore?" said a voice she recognized well: Claire's.

"Where is he?" she then asked her friend. Megan shrugged. They didn't know that Bill was cowering behind Alana's leg when the powder was thrown on her and had shrunken about ten times his size too, only that he did from his already diminutive size of nine inches.

He was now bug-sized on the floor, squeaking for their attention as he panicked from their booming footsteps. Megan's gym shoe landed right next to him, jolting him and making him bounce off the floor after the shockwave, his tiny existence at the mercy of her towering presence.

That's when Claire thought she heard something. "That's his voice, quiet!" she said.

Both girls started scanning the floor for him. Eventually, it was Megan who found him, his minuscule frame scurrying on the tiles, desperately trying to run to safety.

The blonde girl reached onto him, her sneakers landing on either side of his position, the shockwaves from her steps causing the little man to trip and fall down on his face, becoming easy prey for the girl's fingers. Megan lifted him, pinching Bill between thumb and forefinger, studying his ridiculously small form with incredulous eyes.

She was surprised herself at how small the man had become. He was so small only his head barely came out of the tight grip she was forcing on him, the rest of his body engulfed by her digits. "I think this belongs to you," she said with amusement as she turned to her friend and placed Bill in Claire's waiting palm. The man, his heart filled with dread, looked at his massive girlfriend's face as her stupefied brown eyes studied his incredibly tiny body.

"Bill!" she said as she looked at him. "Was it that whore who made you this tiny?"

Bill, terrified of the skyscraper-sized girl talking to him, couldn't manage to talk back.

Claire's other hand was holding Alana, squeezing the helpless woman with increasing force. "Please!" the tiny woman sobbed. "Let me go, don't hurt me, please! I'll do whatever you want!"

Claire scoffed. "Shut up, slut. That's what you get for stealing other women's men."

"Hey," intervened Megan. "We're making quite the ruckus in here. We'd better move back to your apartment."

"Right," nodded Claire. "Not like I'm enjoying hanging in this skank's apartment."

Before leaving, they made sure to clean up the traces of the dust they had scattered – once they were satisfied and reasonably certain they had left no signs of their passage; they returned to the apartment Claire and Bill shared.

"What should we do with her?" asked Megan. "We don't want the police finding her with us when they come looking for her."

"Can't we shrink her more?" asked Claire. "That'll help her shut her up, too." The woman kept crying and begging as Claire held her tight in her grasp.

Megan nodded. "Sure, let's just use some more powder. Put her on the floor and back off."

Then, another bunch of powder was thrown onto Alana's face, making her cough until she shrank to roughly one-half of an inch.

"Should I just...?" asked Megan as she lifted her foot onto the horrified woman.

"Not here," said Claire. "I don't want to have to wipe her blood off the floor later."

"Fine," said the young blonde, lowering her foot down. An utterly desperate Alana thanked the gods for having allowed her to survive a bit longer.

"You can have her if you want," said Claire. "So you can have a little person too while I'm with my Bill."

Megan shrugged as she looked at the woman on the floor. "Sounds like a hassle, but whatever." The big blonde girl grabbed the small blonde woman, and the latter found herself thrown into the former's purse, ending up between a pink lipstick and a used paper tissue.

"Well then, I'll be going. See you tomorrow at the gym, I guess?" said Megan.

Claire nodded and then watched as her friend left.

What a whirlwind the last days had been for Bill. First, he was drugged by Claire and shrank, then he had an affair with Alana, which only led him to shrink further. Then Claire came back, initially in a good mood, only to become furious upon finding of his infidelity. This led to his desperate escape to Alana's house. Now both Bill and Alana found themselves shrunk to bug size and in the hands of Claire and her friend. Bill was scared he would never see Alana again, and he started to fear for her survival. But now he had a much more urgent problem to deal with.

His huge girlfriend looked at him, helpless in her palm, her smirk declaring her victory.

"Dear Billy," she said, her voice dripping with superiority. "I'm not sure how you got this small, but I have to say I really love this size of yours. It really feels like I own you now that you're so small. You can't escape me anymore. What's more, you don't want to escape from me anymore. I'm the only one who can feed you. I'm the only one who can protect you. You need me, Bill. You can never leave me again."

She shook her head. "It hurt me so much when you ran with that woman," she said in a melodramatic tone. "You hurt me so much, Billy. But I think now you realize who you belong to."

He found it hard to focus on her rambling since she was holding him at eye level with her boundless cleavage. Had her hand been a little closer to her chest, he could have dived right in the middle. He could only imagine what Claire's boobs would feel like at his size: an oversized water mattress, except bigger, softer, sexier, and warmer.

"Anyway..." she said. "Take a look." She was holding a yellow pill between her fingers. The next thing she did was place Bill on top of the living room table, the one where he used to work. Then she unbuttoned her shorts, lifted her blue and white striped panties, and slid the yellow capsule right inside. She let the elastic of her panties go, patted her crotch three times, and closed her shorts again.

"You know what that was, right Bill?" she asked.

A sinking feeling came over the little man. Did Claire just stick the pill that could've returned him to normal size in the middle of her womanhood?

"That's right," said the brunette. "You can get back to normal. But you'll have to retrieve the pill yourself."

Smiling, she looked at her crotch area, then she grabbed Bill and, after she sat on the couch in front of the TV, she tossed the tiny man right on her lap. From there, Bill supposed, he was allowed to slide inside her clothes and go look for the pill. He wasted no time. He ran to her leg, where he tried to lift the denim shorts from her toned thigh. But despite his efforts, he couldn't move it enough to crawl inside. The thing was simply too tight. Ah, women's fashion. He used to enjoy super-tight shorts on attractive ladies, but at the moment they had turned into his worst enemy.

Claire had one eye on the little guy on her lap and one on the TV shows. She saw her bug-sized boyfriend crawling on her lower belly to reach the edge of her shorts. Finally, he reached the top; and painfully, he squeezed himself between her skin and the rough fabric. Crawling down towards her crotch area, he found himself in the darkness. Not seeing anything anymore, he had to rely on his knowledge of female anatomy to guide him. He was lucky enough that he had been studying that region of his girlfriend's body extensively in the 18 months they had been together.

Claire lowered herself a bit to make herself comfortable as she enjoyed her boyfriend's moves in his attempt to crawl inside her shorts. Bill was caught in the massive shift, but in one moment the struggle was over. He resumed crawling between her skin and the fabric until he encountered another barrier: his girlfriend's panties. The cotton underwear was lighter and easier to lift even for his one-inch high body; but once he found himself covered underneath two layers of clothing, crawling over Claire's own clean-shaven skin, the fishy odor of her pussy, the warmth that the organ exuded, and the lack of breathable air made his struggle many times heavier.

The girl adored feeling him as he moved his tiny hands and arms and legs as he headed towards her pussy. It was turning her on. It was a unique pleasure to have her boyfriend struggling in the middle of her crotch, invisible to any other person. She could've gone out hiding him like that, and nobody would've noticed. Class? Movies? Gym? Stores? Bars? He could be tucked in the middle of her underwear so that she wouldn't have to worry about losing him. Then maybe she would've forgotten about him as she headed to the bathroom, letting him fall into the toilet water before she relieved herself. She wanted Bill to love everything about her, after all... her waste included. That he should swim into her piss was only fair. She made a mental note of that, and then she had to focus on the tiny man once again.

He was getting closer to the pill, she sensed. He had begun to walk over the area where the lips of her pussy were. Just a couple of centimeters and he would've made it. Moving the pill out of there would have been another issue entirely. Bill was treading right over the vagina, sending small stimulation her way as his tiny hands, arms, and legs massaged Claire's most sensitive part. The brunette was finding it hard not to intervene as she felt the bug-sized man move in there.

When Bill finally touched the pill, he realized that it was almost as big as him, making him wonder how he would have had to carry it back out of Claire's panties and then out of her shorts as well. So he started pushing. He didn't even know how he was going to swallow a pill that big, whose shell was too thick for teeth like his. He hoped that, maybe, Claire would've helped him if he managed to win her little game. She could've broken the pill down into little pieces using her strength. After he pushed the pill for some meters, air began to flow inside the tight space inside the underwear and the darkness of that place was lifted.

Then, a huge object came over him and hit him like a train, sending him back to the depths of the panty. From there, the powerful object, which was nothing else than Claire's index fingertip, started to push him inside her flesh, while another finger was tearing her lips open.

A small moan escaped the woman's lips as she ground the man against her demanding flesh. Bill was completely unable to fight back. The wet walls of her vagina became sticky traps he could become glued to. Nectars were pouring from her insides, covering Bill from head to toe and filling each hole he possessed. Blinded and forced to taste and smell Claire's love juice, he was a powerless pawn she could maneuver as she preferred, guided by her own instincts and wants.





Claire's pleasure increased as she managed to grind Bill against her clit. The helpless man couldn't do anything but squirm as Claire's fingertips dominated him and pushed him against her sensitive organ, greedy for whatever bit of pleasure she could extract from his reduced form. Being rubbed against her flesh had quite the effect on him too; already turned because of his wet and fragrant surroundings, his penis was sometimes painfully and sometimes pleasurefully rubbed pushed her skin, in a contradictory mixture of emotions and sensations.



Her climax was particularly powerful to the little man. She squeezed him with increasing force against her clit as she clenched her muscles and panted hard, sweat covering her body, Bill coming as well, a mix of exquisite pain and horrific pleasure... the loss of another chunk of the insignificant size he retained, the complete domination of his girlfriend over him.



It hit both her body and mind hard, leaving her exhausted. Her fingers fished her living plaything out of her love tunnel and placed him on top of her tit.



Bill could finally breathe again on top of Claire's areola. The girl was thinking about how she just put her mark over him by covering the man with her pussyjuice. Now that he was sharing her odor, there was no further doubt that she owned him and that they were one and the same.

Chapter 6 by summerdeath
Author's Notes:

Last one. I hope you enjoyed the story so far.

He appreciated a moment of peace while resting on top of the soft flesh mountain, but his break wouldn't last for long. The immense being he was lying on top of picked him up and addressed him. "I think you shrank some more?" she said with a smirk. "I didn't notice you came inside me. I wasn't wrong then, to think that you want to shrink too."

"By the way... I think you forgot something," she said. She fetched the yellow pill again and swung it in front of him. Its glossy spherical form was almost as tall as he was, now. But then, Claire turned the capsule to the side, and a white "m" letter appeared on it.

It was nothing but an M and M's. She popped the candy inside her mouth and chewed it, to the frustration of a despairing Bill. "Are you wondering where the real one is?" she asked. "Well, maybe I have it and maybe I don't. Maybe I want to give it to you and maybe I don't. Okay, most likely I won't. To be honest, I'm kind of hurt that you want to go back to your normal size. To be small and owned by me should be your perfect life. You would be my pussy toy, getting smaller and smaller every day as I played with you, until I wouldn't even be able to see you."



"I don't really want to lose you, though," she sighed. "But I get this feeling, that the smaller you get, the more tied you and I become. And I like it... Why can't you accept that this is where you belong, Billy? Do you want to go back to that filthy woman who lived next door? You won't find her anymore." Claire giggled. "I wonder what Megan is doing with her right now."



Bill was worried about Alana, although not as much as he was about himself. Claire had just admitted that she had no intention of returning him to normal, ever. His old life was gone. It all seemed so beautiful and distant now, especially the little things like taking a walk out on a sunny afternoon or reading a book on the couch. It seemed like his future was going to be ruled by his possessive girlfriend, and that he was going to have a fear of orgasms until his death. Would he end up reaching a microscopic size? Would Claire just give him up and move on then?



She yawned. "It's getting late, isn't it? You gave me so much trouble these last few days, Billy." The TV in the background kept making noise, actors delivering their cheesy lines in a dramatic soap opera scene. Claire scraped Bill off her fingertips, letting him land on her chest again. She closed her eyes, gave in to tiredness, and eventually fell asleep on the couch.



*



Alana had been trapped in Megan's purse for what seemed like forever. The girl had just ignored her as she carried on with her usual life. The following morning, she was emptying the purse to move her stuff to the next one, when she found Alana stuck in there, lying on a pack of tissues.



"Oh, you," she said as she watched the little woman cover her eyes from the sudden deluge of light. Megan flipped the purse, letting Alana fall over the table amidst her other belongings.



She wondered about what she should have done with her. Keeping her in her room would've definitely been incriminating evidence. She had to get rid of her in some way. She wondered if, as she drove to the beach, she should've just thrown her into the water and said good fucking riddance.



But then, she remembered there was a faster and cleaner way of making her disappear. She retrieved the jar she had received from her sister and sprinkled the minuscule woman with a pinch of shrinking powder.



Alana watched the face of the young woman in front of her becoming more and more distant. The scale of her surroundings had become simply impossible. The young blonde's smug gaze loomed in the distance like a moon over her. Frustration built up in the woman as she saw her enemy becoming larger and larger, looming above her like a divinity.



Megan couldn't discern the speck-sized woman anymore. She had disappeared in the middle of her desk. She waited for the shrinking powder to lose its power, then cleaned off the area with the back of her hand. No trace of the woman's existence could have been detected now.



Megan changed into her bikini; she walked in front of the mirror to admire how the tiny swimsuit complimented her curves, then she began to hear some godawful noises outside. It seemed like one of her roommates was loudly arguing with someone. She put her ear against the door to listen to what was going on and she froze.



*



Claire woke up early. The heat of the summer night hadn't let her sleep well. Her face was covered with the lines impressed on it by the couch surface. Her hand went for her chest, where she searched for her boyfriend. She froze for a second when she didn't find him, but she quickly retrieved him by her waist, where he was lying on the couch surface. He must've fallen from her body during the night. She picked his sleeping body up and smacked him a massive kiss.



Bill was woken up by Claire's gigantic lips. He was then hit by a wave of her morning breath as she let out a yawn. He was lowered to her palm, then her fingers closed around him, blocking him inside her fist. He only realized where the girl had gone when he was released on a cool, flat surface: the toilet lid.



In front of him, Claire's massive pussy was letting out a yellow waterfall, whose stench filled the air. Then he could only observe as a brown log, the size of a four-story building, began to pop between her ass cheeks. Bill observed with perverse fascination the huge piece of waste slowly leaving Claire's body, then falling down with the hugest splash he ever heard. The girl's hand went for the toilet paper next to her, which she used to clean herself.



At the same time, she produced something in front of Bill. It was another capsule.



"Bill?" she said. "You know what that is, right?" There seemed to be no trick this time. The capsule seemed legit, and on its side Bill could clearly read the logo of the company that produced it.



"Megan gave it to me yesterday. Come on, why don't you swallow it? Do you need some water to go with it?" she teased him. After enjoying Bill's powerlessness, Claire started enveloping the pill in the middle of the toilet paper she had just used, then she closed the thing off with a knot.



She finally let the thing fall into the toilet water. Bill watched it land in the middle of the mountain of shit his girlfriend had just produced.



"Are you ready to dive in to retrieve it?"



She smiled cruelly as she watched the bug-sized man observing the nasty scene in the toilet water from his spot on the lid.



"No? Is this little man too good to mix with his girlfriend's poop? I don't think he is."



The girl sighed. "Bug man," she said. "I want to see you even smaller." She sat on the floor, right in front of the toilet, and looked at him. "Jerk off," she commanded. "Jerk off to me. Jerk off to my tits."



She let her huge bra-covered tits dangle over him. Bill, despite the alluring view, refused to obey, as he didn't want to shrink again.

"Bill," she continued. "If I don't see you getting smaller, I'll flick you down there. And it won't be so you can get your medicine back."



Bill could not do anything but start stroking his cock in fear. It wasn't difficult to get himself worked up while looking at his huge girlfriend: the big tits he had been squeezing thousands of times, now the size of hills to him, her bare shoulders, her long straight brown hair sensually cascading over both. Her presence was enough to keep him going for a lifetime. Was it even his imagination or had she become even bustier recently? Her bra didn't even seem to fit her right. The masses of flesh seemed to want to escape in every direction. The cleavage line was so tight he would've been squeezed in it without any external pressure added. As he fantasized about becoming normal again and sucking on her flesh, kissing her, penetrating her, feeling her hands on his back, he came easily, his pleasure ruined by the immediate loss of another chunk of his height. The difference was not so evident to a normal-sized person, but Claire had a keen eye. Once she could confirm his shrinking, she complimented him, flushed the toilet, and brought him to the kitchen.



Bill was at the same time relieved he was not thrown inside the toilet and crushed that his last hope of getting back to normal was on his way to the sewers.



Claire placed Bill on the kitchen table as she had breakfast and drank her coffee. She threw him some of her crumbs which he begrudgingly ate, then she wasted some time lazing on the couch and playing with her phone. "I really should be getting back to my books one of these days," she thought. "Once this whole situation dies down..."



Bill had been placed on top of her belly, right between her towering round tits and her navel. He was lured by the massive globes and part of him wanted to travel in their direction, but he knew he would shrink if he got excited again. He turned to the other side, sitting still like a meditating monk, wishing he could remove temptations from his mind; a difficult task when he was sitting on the naked skin of his girlfriend.



To make matters worse, Claire's fingers went to pick him up from the spot on her belly. "You're ticklish," she giggled, and she dropped him on the only spot of her upper body where she couldn't feel him: her bra. Being on top of Claire's tit as she slept turned him on even more, fueling his desire and lust for her.



From his spot, he could see the slope of her mountainous balloon, her other bra-covered tit on the opposite side, and then the girl's pretty, apparently innocent face ignoring him as she fiddled with her phone.



He felt torn between his desire for Claire and the need to avoid further shrinking. He was in an impossible situation and cursed Claire for having done that to him, and himself for having put up with her for so long.



A loud thumping could be heard on the door. "Miss," a voice commanded. "Open the door. It's the police."



In that moment, Claire knew that she had fucked up. Bill was half scared of what could happen and half hoping that his nightmare was about to end.

Unfortunately for him, the giant girl he was sitting on had already decided what his fate would be in a situation like this.



Before walking to the door, she picked the tiny body up and tossed it inside her open mouth. "They won't find him and take him away from me. Never!"



Bill was moved around her mouth like a piece of candy. She sucked on his body as she hurriedly put some clothes on and walked to the door. It took her a lot of courage to open.



She was handcuffed and told that she was under arrest for assault on Alana and the disappearance of both her and Bill. She was then escorted outside to the police car and carried to the local station. As she walked out of her apartment, officers began looking at her apartment to look for Bill... or any traces of him.



She hadn't said a word during the car ride, instead she kept toying with the man inside of her mouth. The cops who were supposed to find Bill believed she was sucking on some piece of candy. Playing with Bill was her only distraction as she was escorted to the temporary cell where she would wait for her questioning.



Eventually, she was moved to the interrogation room. The detective looked at the stern-looking girl in front of him and asked: "Name?"



Claire swallowed, then opened her mouth: "Claire Munez."



*



The trial ended up being a farce. The company that produced the pills used its influence to cover the incidents and their role in the disappearance of Bill and Alana. Claire, Megan, and her sister were in turn cleared of all the accusations.



Alana was later rescued by the engineers from the pharmaceutical company. She was grown back and offered a lump sum in exchange for her silence.



Claire left the house that she used to share with Bill and rented a room in a different neighborhood. As for Bill, he was declared gone. Nobody but Claire knew what end he faced. Not even Megan, who got so shocked the day she was arrested that she stopped talking about that matter for good.



She missed him dearly, but she considered the way the situation had resolved itself a net positive. Bill was forever hers now, they had finally become one. They shared a deep bond, one that she would've never been able to recreate with another man... most likely.



As Bill slid down his girlfriend's throat, he recalled the day he met her, at a party at the house of a friend they shared. He was instantly struck by her beauty and was compelled to instantly go and talk to her. She immediately smiled at him and they got along from the first moment. It was a rainy night in February.



These memories turned into a source of pain for him now. All that he should have done to avoid that end was not going to that party. Had he stayed home that night, he would have been safe right now, working, or playing guitar, or lazing on the couch, or God knows what. Hindsight is perfect, they say, but in that moment there appeared to be no good reason for him to miss one of his best friends' birthday parties and there was no apparent reason he shouldn't have talked to that gorgeous girl who was sitting on an armchair, drinking a cocktail by herself. In other words, there was no way he could have not ended up in the situation he was in right now.



Fate had reserved that end for him. All of his life, all that he had ever done, only led him to be consumed by that devilish brunette, to become meager nourishment for her voluptuous body. What was the meaning in all of this? What was the significance?



She could feel him struggle inside her as she was subjected to a myriad of questions.



"Can I have a glass of water?" she asked as she pounded her chest with her fist.



THE END

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=14088