Shrinking Into Submission by The Untenable Disposition
Summary:

David goes to the gym with his friend Shyrece for a session. Though ever cautious of the shrinking virus, he finds Shyrece the carrier of a new and more potent strain all too late and soon finds himself at the mercy of an unaware ebony giantess.


Written for Venom as part of the GiantessWorld Valentine Event.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Insertion, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 10651 Read: 6622 Published: February 14 2024 Updated: February 14 2024

1. Part 1 by The Untenable Disposition

2. Part 2 by The Untenable Disposition

3. Part 3 - Fin by The Untenable Disposition

Part 1 by The Untenable Disposition

David could count on one hand the things that scared him, yet chief among them was the shrinking virus. It dogged his mind as he paced up the sidewalk towards the gym, his quick strides illuminated by the pale flickering light of intermittent street lamps. From one pocket of light to the next, the silence of the city was stifling and wholly uncommon. He wondered if it was the quietness that allowed him to ruminate and worry about the virus so much. Typically there was too much churn and motion in the city, too many people to duck and weave between, too much to watch out for, which all meant he couldn’t have time to think that someone in the crowd or among the masses could potentially be carrying a new strain or a hidden vector.


The worry abated for a moment as he came before the doorway. David punched in a quick combination, the doors slid apart and he was welcomed into the gym’s cold and sterile entranceway. At this time of night, there was an eerie silence to the place - no fitness classes, no constant whirr of treadmills nor the incessant blast of music. He dropped his gym bag down from his shoulder, carrying it in by hand. The overhead lighting gave the gym a hospital-like feel to the place, a cleansing pallidness that seemed to suck the life and colour right out of the interior. The white walls didn’t help the look, nor did the popcorn ceiling. 


Wandering past row upon row of silent treadmills and exercise bikes, David turned right and headed up a flight of stairs into the more expansive section of the gym - a sea of rubber flooring with weight machines scattered about. At one end was the free weight and bench section, the turgid white wall replaced instead with a full-body mirror twice as tall as him whilst stretching from end to end. It was from there he could hear soft rhythmic grunting.


Shyrece stood squared facing the mirror. She curled small weights with slow methodical precision, extending her arm down and then up. The faintest hint of bicep muscle bulged in the motion. Her headphones’ music was so loud that David could hear its pumping pulsating beat as he approached her.


Beneath the almost sterilising light, Shyrece’s sable skin shone slick with sweat, her athletic physique glistening from a strenuous workout session. David tried to not let his focus drift, nor let his eyes wander but he couldn’t help himself. It was simply too tempting not to lust over Shyrece; a brimming bust bursting out from its sports-bra entrapment, her mid-riff all exposed to let all marvel at her six-pack and then topped off by the thickest, squat-enhanced ass he ever laid eyes upon, which was being so perfectly outlined by her skintight leggings. 


He could feel the warmth in his cheeks, the subtle glow building as he looked her up and down. David fell back onto his saving grace - biting his lip as hard as he could. The subtle surge of pain worked wonders. Such tactics kept him focused, and better yet, kept his arousal at bay.


Brown eyes flicked sideways. Underneath those ombre curls, her gorgeous cherry-red lips curled into a faint smile. Placing her weights down carefully onto the floor, she turned and approached David, her eyes locking with his for a moment before playfully shooting them away. Shyrece took her headphones off, tucked her hair behind her ear, her smile stretching across her sublime sculpted features. “Hey there,” her voice was a smooth, gentle caress on the ear, enough to prickle the skin and send any man’s heart beating fast. “What took you so long?”


David shrugged, dropping his bag down. “Traffic.” What would Shyrece think if I told her I was scared of that shrinking virus? He thought. She’d probably think I’m paranoid.


She rolled her eyes, her smirk somehow deepening. “I keep forgetting the traffic is always sooo bad at night.”


He shrugged again, meeting her comment with nonchalant indifference. Dumbass.


“But at least you made it.” Shyrece came up close, too close for David. He stood a head taller than her and it made it all the more awkward when he had to keep his eyes focused on her statuesque face and not the sweat glistening bust so tightly confined in her sports bra. The stale air faded away, replaced now by the sweet scent of her perfume and a hint of her sweat. “And since there’s no one about, there might just be enough weights for you.” Her hand brushed against his bicep, forcing a Pavlovian response to flex for her as the hulking muscle thickened. Near enough his entire body tightened. Every muscle made massive by meticulous training went taut for Shyrece as if wanting her to touch them next. She tittered at the sight of David’s herculean mass. She wanted that show.


“Maybe…” David managed to wrangle his body back under his control. “I wasn’t planning on staying that long.”


Shyerece’s smile withered. “Oh?” She folded her arms and shifted her weight onto her back leg, shooting him a pout that would have the world begging, grovelling at her feet. “You going to leave me alone?”


“Of course not.” David took the coward's way out: a single step back. “I just… I have things I got to do in the morning.”


Shyrece rolled her eyes again, huffing. “Alright then. Let’s have a short workout.” She spun on her heel and went back to her weights, then slowly, agonisingly, painstakingly squatted down, taking all the time in the world to lift her dumbbells up. David tried to tear his eyes away. Such a thick, full-bodied ass, such wide gorgeous hips.


That dirty minx is messing with me.  


Shyrece glanced over her shoulder, the whisper of a grin sneaking through the veil of ombre hair. “You going to keep staring?”


David took in a breath, only now realising he had stopped. He gulped. “No I…” he pointed towards the free weights, “I was thinking.”


“Of course~” Her eyebrows fluttered, she flicked her head to let her curls flow out. “Try not to think too hard. I wouldn’t want you to strain yourself.”


David snorted. He breathed in, breathed out. He waited for a moment. No changes. The world didn’t warp around him, nor did he feel any light headedness. His sigh of relief sent all the suppressed tension out in one refreshing wave. Maybe it was the vaccine, maybe it was because he caught it before, but now he didn’t have to worry about shrinking. Shyrece touched him and he didn’t feel any fever overwhelm him. He felt a smile creep across his face. He could finally relax. 


The next half and hour came and went in its usual motions: a long session of heavy weightlifting, followed by a quick chat with Shyrece and then back to pushing himself to the brink. Every so often he would lengthen his break for a simple reason - honing in on Shyrece when she was working out. Every motion made her ass jiggle, her movement sent her breasts swaying. Sweat dripped from her forehead, her toned abs coated in so much perspiration that her skin sheened like it had been polished. 


His weights clattered on the floor, the dumbbells smashing down hard. No one around that would care about such poor gym etiquette at this time at night. David grabbed for his water, finding it empty. As Shyrece finished her set of squats, he came up beside her. “I’ll be back in a sec,” waving his water bottle.


Shyrece nodded in response, placed a dainty finger on David’s proudly protruding pec. “Don't be gone too long. I’m going to need someone to spot me soon~” 


Words caught in his throat, all jumbled up to the point where he couldn’t speak. The glow in his cheeks did more than words could. She shot him a cheeky, knowing grin. David simply nodded and left.


He fought against the tingle of pleasure, wondering if he should stop wearing tank tops to the gym. Then again, Shyrece clearly loved it. If she kept on wearing her skin-tight clothing for his sake, then it was only fair to reciprocate. 


As he went, a sudden tightness took his chest. The harsh lights above strobed, spun and stung, his gut churning as if he were suddenly struck seasick. His skin felt clammy, constricting and itchy. David touched his forehead, placed his water bottle down onto the seat of a nearby weight machine. Sharp stinging behind the back of his eyes, his legs weakening. He went to call out for Shyrece, but his throat felt dry, his words leaving no more than weak whispers.


The world started to give way.


It happened too quickly for his mind to process. Beforehand, he had stood equal to the machines by his side, then he was equal to them, now smaller than them. His perspective of the gym kept warping around, the disorientation overwhelming his comprehension of space and his surroundings. Pain surged across him as it felt as if gravity intensified to the point where his entire body felt crushed. The ceiling drew away until it could have been as high up as the sky, the row upon row of weight-lifting machines now an immense and grand expanse of towering skyscrapers, the infinitesimal detritus upon the floor once imperceptible to the naked now the size of boulders. Through it all, he couldn’t move, couldn’t call out. In what felt like the space between heartbeats, David was now left in this new and terrifying landscape.


Now reduced to an infinitesimal stature, David stared. It was all he could do to start with as his mind was too ill-equipped to understand the sudden shift. He suffered the shrinking virus before, had felt the same weight placed upon him as he slowly lost his height, but never to this degree. He lost a few feet or so, but this was something entirely new and something entirely more horrifying. The virus never worked this fast and never caused anyone to lose this much height.


Dread wormed its way into him, the slow creeping thought quickly taking root, choking his mind, twisting his stomach. Fast, frantic breathing, the heart pounding hard in his chest, the anxiety and fear taking control because of the dawning realisation - he didn’t know what to do. He stood there paralysed, his body refusing to function as if not taking action until he could at least understand just how minute he had now become. Yet there was no way to comprehend it, no way to deduce this new height. All he knew was just how the machines around him were now behemothic in comparison to him, so overwhelmingly huge now that he felt like he was an ant in their shadow. If he guessed, he wasn’t even a foot tall, an inch maybe, a few centimetres at best. Thinking he was that small set in a level of existential dread that he had never experienced before.


His hands trembled, caught now in violent spasms. A heart was never meant to beat with such fury and speed crashed about in his chest, his palpitations rapid and violent. White noise deafened him to the hum and buzz of the titanic gym’s lights far above. He could only replay the last moments before he shrunk, wracking at his memory to try and figure out how he could be reduced to such a pathetic state such as this. The silence shattered. 


Shyrece… but how?


He had been vaccinated, he had suffered from the virus before and grown to be immune. There was no way she could have shrunk him. Not unless she was the vector of some new and more powerful variant of the virus which could instantly shrink someone this small. If that were true, Shyrece could be the carrier of the most potent strain of the shrinking virus yet known. 


He pushed the thought out, not needing to compound his dread with such a chilling, horrifying idea. All there was now was to either get help or wait out the effects of the virus. Both solutions were in themselves terrible. Who knew how long he would be shrunk for? It could be a few minutes, an hour, a day maybe even a week. At this height, that was a death sentence. Help was a near impossibility too. Shyrece was the only person left in the gym, and just how was he meant to catch her attention? Come morning there would be dozens of people, but could he even last the night?


“David?” He felt the resonant boom of Shyrece’s voice on his chest. It was like raging thunder, a deep rumbling boom that shook his body to the very core.


The ground quaked, subtle at first, just perceptible enough to pick up the minuscule tremors, just enough for his blood to run ice-cold in his veins. Fighting against his body’s desire to turn, David twisted to look at the free weights part of the gym from where the voice emanated. The ground convulsed once more, stronger now, and growing stronger with each passing moment. All the rumbles sent him stumbling to the floor, smacking the hard surface, leaving him prone and forcing him to endure the convulsions. Emerging from beyond one of the weights machines was Shyrece, once a modest ebony beauty, now a colossal giantess, so unfathomably huge that her movements looked as if she were wading through water, her footfall felt like it shook the Earth to its very core. It boggled David’s mind to see her so huge, so gigantic.


Again she called out, “David? Hellooo? Her bassy utterances threatened to deafen him. Her eyes flicked towards the water bottle located on the weight machine. She strode towards it.


Though it looked as if she were miles away from him, Shyrece cleared a chunk of the distance between them in one stride. The swing of her legs was slow, leaving David to wonder if the size disparity was affecting his perception, like his mind was purposefully making Shyrece’s walk look lethargic to better comprehend her new titanic stature versus him. David scrambled to get upright. He could get her attention now, she should be able to spot him if he jumped or yelled.


Trying to rise, the impact of Shyrece’s next step threw him back to the floor, the ground feeling as if it shifted and swayed beneath him. Shit shit shit, the words raced at the forefront of David’s mind. 


Another booming step. Then another. More and more of Shyrece stretched up into the heavens as David’s perception of the gargantuan godly giantess became more reduced. At first, he was able to make her entirely, but as she closed the distance and bore down upon him, he had to crane his neck back to make out any detail of the oncoming giantess. After a few steps, David couldn’t see anything past her knee, and with a few more all he could make out was just how immense her trainer was. 


Her shoes were titanic - triple, maybe even quadruple the size of a mansion. Battleships were smaller than her trainers, oil hauliers infinitesimal versus them. He could only stare helplessly at their approach. The wind whipped up. Each time her foot struck the floor, the displaced air raced out. With the explosive boom of her landing combined with the windblast, it sounded and felt like the approach of an oncoming and catastrophic storm.


“Shyrece!” David screamed, his meagre words drowned out by the violence unleashed by Shyrece’s gait. All he could do was watch the titaness draw closer, endure the earth-shattering plod, and scream and scream and scream for her attention. 


Her trainers were near now, her next step would bring one of those mountainous shoes upon him. David stared, his jaw hanging open, his cries for Shyrece to notice him wilting as he witnessed her trainer go up and up, soaring high into the air until it blocked out the light above, covering him in its shadow. As it swept towards him, he felt the wind she dragged along, the storm now buffeting against him, making him roll and tumble on the floor like some scrap piece of paper forced to dance and twirl in the throws of a raging tornado. A deafening swoosh almost burst his eardrums, darkest midnight fell upon him as the light above now outlined the expansive sole hanging high above. David yelled, hollered, roared for Shyrece to notice him. But it was too late. Her shoe descended; he shielded his face in a vain animalistic reaction to give him the pretence of protection. David’s body rumbled, the very magnitude of Shyrece’s oncoming trainer enough to make him vibrate as the wooshing sound grew louder, more intense as all of the ebony giantess’ weight came descending downward.


The boom came from behind. David uncovered his face and looked upward. Hundreds of feet above him, he stared between two massive thighs made all the more huge thanks to his diminutive height. Her giant sluggish movements gifted David with an awesome sight - he was witness to the hugest, most gargantuan, over-endowed ass, and he watched it jiggle. Even this away, he could feel how the mountainous immense weight wriggled. Two emotions collided: arousal and fear. He barely escaped death, and yet as relief flooded over and vanquished his fear, seeing Shyrece and watching her thickness wobble sent a rush of excitement coursing over him. Conflicting emotions played out across him.


Far away, he felt the swoosh as her other leg swung by, followed then by the explosive thud. And now David was granted another view. Shyrece loomed above, her meaty ass blocking out the light above. “Where has he…” David clasped his ears, the deafening power of Shyrece’s soft, intoxicating voice overpowering him. 


“Shyrece!” David cried out once again. With the uproar gone, he leapt to his feet and waved his arms. “Shyrece! Down here!”


The giantess looked around, her twists making her ass wiggle. Then she lumbered to the side, grabbed the bottle and strode onward, her behemothic form disappearing as she went further into the gym, her powerful footfalls fading away until an eerie stillness fell. 


David stopped jumping. His arms went limp, a level of fatigue held back by fear now working its way through him. She didn’t hear or see him. He survived by sheer luck, the thinnest shred of fortune. If he had taken another step when he was at his normal height, he would have been situated beneath her trainer and…


He shook his head, dispelling the thought and instead looked around. There had to be some way of getting Shyrece to notice him. If height was an issue, then he needed elevation. If he could get to higher ground, the chances Shyrce might be able to see him (and not step on him accidentally) would be greater. There might even be a chance she could hear his voice. He looked at the nearby weight machine. A long walk to the base lay ahead. 


The bar that held the machine in place was a thick and mighty pillar of white metal. David craned his neck back, examining its height. Scaling it was the only option to get onto the seat. It was that or hope to catch Shyrece’s notice by standing out right in the open, praying that her trainer didn’t land on him first. 


Flexing his muscles, and warming himself up, David pressed his hands on the cool metal. He had prepared himself for an arduous climb, preparing for the muscle burn as he pushed his endurance to the limit to take his full weight. To his surprise, the smooth metal was easy to scale. He felt like a spider - all nimble and swift as he worked his way up the pillar. The first mistake came when he looked down and saw just how high he had already ascended. Vertigo addled his vision, making the world swirl. The second mistake followed swiftly - the burn set in. David tensed, a groan leaving his lips. Shaking his head, grunting his frustrations out, he continued up in a desperate clamber. Throbbing pain struck his back, shoulders and arms, yet he pushed on, his focus on the last few metres. Just a bit more towards salvation.


Throwing his leg over, David heaved his body over the lip. He was now at the top of the bar connected to the hill-like cushion that was the seat for the machine. David sat motionless, the exertion of the climb forcing him to rest. He placed his hands behind his head, panting hard. The black pad dwarfed him. To think such a mundane object could be so huge. Unable and unwilling to dwell on the fact, David got back onto his feet and made for the seat, again scaling up with ease at first before the pain set in.


Crossing that threshold onto a new landscape - a leathery black expanse. David surveyed the gym from this new vantage. It felt like he was atop a mountain, looking down at the ground so far below him. He completed this arduous ascent in what felt like no time at all and wondered if the virus played some role in this. If it could shrink him this small and grant him the ability to scale monumental objects with ease, there was no telling what it was capable of. The metal bar was smooth, yet he was somehow able to grab a firm hold and could scale it with little pain (until right at the end.) Physics should have made it impossible, but then again, it should have made shrinking at all an impossibility too.


But now he was on the seat and now situated to call out to Shyrece. As if on cue, David heard her approach thanks to the thunderous tread. “David you asshole, this isn’t funny!” came the booming bassy bellow of an enraged goddess. He steadied himself. The cushion did much to absorb the energy of her footfalls, allowing him to stay upright despite the titaness’ approach.


This time when Shyrece appeared, rather than being eclipsed by her trainers, he instead was met face to face with the breadth of her massive thigh wrapped up tight in her yoga pants. “Shyrece!” David waved at her, hoping his minuscule motions might draw her gaze.


Her eyes drifted left and right, sweeping around. The ebony giantess’ gorgeous features disclosed her frustration. She turned; David stumbled back. 


What was a luxurious sight turned horrifying up close as David came face to face with Shyrece’s colossal cheeks, their immensity making the cushion rumble from just a mere sway. “Fucking dick.” His body rumbled from the powerful intensity of her words.


David saw it coming - the bend in the knees, her back pushing outward. “N-No!” He cried out in vain, retreating, fleeing, scurrying like a bug before the descending boot. Enshrouded, David ran for the precipice, hoping he might have enough time to scale back down and avoid what was now bearing down upon him. He glanced over her shoulder. Shyrece’s massive ass loomed high above and came down closer, ever closer. David focused on the edge. He could make it, he could make it if kept up this pace, he-


He crumpled, a sudden overwhelming weight pressing down upon him, forcing him flat before being engulfed, completely encompassed by the thickest, most curvaceous ass.


In that darkness, David realised something - he wasn’t dead. There was barely a hint of pain. Shyrece, hundreds of feet taller than he, was sitting on him with her massive ass, her mass now spread upon him, and he wasn’t dead. He wasn’t popped like a grape as he was crushed underneath her. He was alive, though it wasn’t much of a life. All around him was rank darkness. Gone was the coolness and sterility of the gym, replaced instead by a new environment. Shyrece’s sweaty workout meant he was trapped in this pitch-black humid hell, forced to breathe in her overpowering and somehow sweetly smelling musk.


He only had enough strength to wiggle. Fighting against her cheek was one of the hardest things he had ever done in his life. It took all his might and concentration to shuffle a limb. How many hundreds, if not thousands of tones bore down upon him? Anything else would have immediately splatted underneath her ass, yet here was, forced into this humiliation, forced to crawl against her ass, forced to breathe in her stink and soak in her body heat.


“S-Shyrece!” David grunted out.


Flipping himself over, David met his friend face-to-ass. Rather than a world of darkness, now it was filled with her white leggings. He felt his skin go clammy, the exertion of flipping combined with the sweltering heat emanating from Shyrece making him sweat hard. Never before had he tried to lift such weight, nor think that his attempt at a personal best would be to push against Shyrece’s ass, David prayed that she would notice him now as grab her butt, squeezing as hard as he could.

Part 2 by The Untenable Disposition

“Fucking dick.”


Did that asshole really just get up and leave?


Shyrece mulled that thought over whilst flicking through her phone. She had tried calling his number and leaving him texts, but he refused to pick up. All she could think of was if she had gone too far teasing him, or maybe because it was such a late session that his tiredness made him crankier than usual. But she couldn’t help herself. That cute hunk left himself open far too much. She saw all the glances, the little sideways checks he did when they were working out together. She didn’t mind. After all, what was the point of toning up if not to flaunt?


Seriously, what the fuck is that?


The cushion on this machine was awful, like there was a bump. Wiggling her ass to get comfortable, the infuriating unevenness refused to level out. As she typed out another message to David, this time one far more apologetic than her previous scathing rants, she shifted from side to side. When that failed, Shyrece rose and slammed her butt down. Her thickness splayed outward, encompassing the seat many times over. Somehow, that little bump remained, so she kept going. Wriggling side to side, pushing her ass back. That damn bump refused to give in.


Shyrece scoffed, muttered out: “Seriously, what an asshole.”


She rose from her seat, and went back to the free weights section. A dull throb played on her ass cheek, weak enough to not be of concern, frustrating enough to compound her irritation with that braindead idiot. 


Hoisting up some light dumbbells, something bubbled away within her. Standing shoulder presses were meant to be a mundane exercise, the weights enough to keep the muscle groups active and engaged, but not enough to cause her to build up any real muscle growth, yet now, her womanhood ached, her nipples hardened, and now her panting was more out of arousal than that of exertion.


Shyrece sharply inhaled, moaned aloud, “Oh god!”


The dumbbells clattered to the floor as she held her groin, her shocked gasps subsiding into horny moaning. Shyrece bit her lip, rubbed her camel toe and loosed another lust-filled cry, her cheeks flushing red-hot, nerves aflame with furious passion. Whatever willpower she had faded away. There had to be cameras here, some form of security recording the gym floor. She almost didn’t care. The ache couldn’t be ignored, couldn’t be tamed with just a meagre stroke. Her mind's eye cast an image of David as she caressed once more, and she bit hard on her lip; pain cooled her heated desire. 


The spell was broken, but she could feel her arousal being stoked, her sudden lust refusing to be denied as her lust threatened to bloom into an all-consuming inferno. She cast quick glances around. Not here. Even if it was empty, there were still the cameras. The woman’s changing room. That would be the one place she could get this out of her system.


Both hands clutching her crotch, Shyrece dashed for the changing room.


—--


David hated himself. Shyrece’s ass was grinding against him, the slow powerful gyration of her cheek pressing him deeper into her thickness, and he… loved every moment of it? Whatever pain he felt was drowned beneath his desire. Being dominated by Shyrece and her butt was the greatest sensation he had ever known, and he wished for her to keep wiggling and wiggling.


Then Shyrece stopped squirming. Light crept in around him. Darkness receded, a rush of fresh air replacing the sweltering heat, as the gym came into view. Like a microscopic piece of gum, David adhered to Shyrece’s legging and then began to peel away, falling through the air until he fell onto the seat once again. His recovery lasted long enough to see the Shyrece’s all-encompassing backside rise high and then slam back down onto him, harder this time that it tested every bone and joint. Despite the magnitude of her weight, despite all the force and power gifted to her through their contrasting heights, David endured it, loved it.


Smothered by her ass, David wormed against her cheek, an aroused frenzy taking him. No longer did he call out or cry. All he wanted was to be against her butt, to be subsumed beneath her for all eternity. With what little leverage he had, David began kissing, licking, squirming, anything he could do to worship the goddess using him as a cushion. He wanted to be trapped for an eternity underneath Shyrece, to be imprisoned as a speck upon her thickness. 


The whisper of pain from such monumental weight broke his enchantment. David grunted, strained to regain control over himself. Breaking the horny fever-like grip, David gained a moment of lucidity. This wasn’t paradise, this wasn’t some heaven, he was pinned by Shyrece’s ass, unable to do a damn thing against her mountainous cheek apart from flounder, sweat thanks to her body heat and scream impotently into her thickness. Yet that aroused him more. To be a speck upon such a gorgeous ebony giantess was gift, to be so helplessly stuck against her butt, repeatedly crushed and pulverised over and over was- 


The virus, David forced his mind back into place, its… 


His thoughts twisted again, the desperation for Shyrece to keep squirming and smothering him clawing at his sanity. I don’t want this! His inner voice grinded out as a helpless echo into a cavernous mind eroded bit by bit by this perverted pining. 


The virus kept digging its talons deep and tearing away all reason and logic. He didn’t want Shyrece’s help. All he wanted, all he needed, all he truly deserved was this new and rightful place as an ass slave. Really, he should be thanking Shyrece for allowing him to be engulfed by her booty. No other man on this fetid rock floating in the ether could attest to the fathomless peaks of joy and pleasure he was now exploring by being attached to such a voluptuous, massive butt, to be smothered and decimated, so overwhelmed by such an immense ass.


“Seriously, what an asshole.” Her booming taunt snapped David out of his stupor, breaking free from the shrinking virus’ clutches. A shrinking fever was one thing, but this damnable infection was twisting him into being a willing slave to her, trying its best to stop him from getting rescued. He knew he didn’t want this, he didn’t want to be the unwitting toy, yet the virus kept going, kept trying to convince him that to be helpless, to be a giantess’ little plaything was a privilege.


Silverly sterile brightness emerged again, snapping him away from his thoughts. Shyrece, the chocolate-skinned titaness, rose to her full height. Wind coursed against him as he was dragged up higher and higher into the air. Rather than fall, David remained stuck against her butt. He tried to move, but he was too tightly adhered. As the giantess took her first lumbering step, the calamitous uproar heralded a tremor - the wobble of her cheek caught him like a sailor in a storm, threatening him to be thrown off by the tumultuous turmoil.


If I can just climb up her, David’s inner voice strained, I can get her attention!


Through the quake, David was able to free himself. With his insectile-like nimbleness, he scaled up her ass, bit by slogging bit. From afar Shyrece’s curvaceousness was a treat for the eye, but scrambling up the mountainous mound made him loathe just how truly gargantuan her ass was. It seemed almost neverending. No matter how far he got, the curvature of Shyrece’s cheek never gave way nor levelled out. Worse still, every step she took undid a portion of his progress, the rhythmic swoosh and boom of her strides making him lose his grip and slide down her cheek.


Against all odds, he made it up Shyrece’s ass. Flat against the expansive curvy cheek, David took a moment's rest, taking in the next portion of his ascent. A small climb up a gentler ascent, scale up her lower back, over the lip of her leggings, he could make it onto the exposed middle back portion. He reckoned that Shyrece would have to notice him then. His little movements would feel like something crawling. She’d have to pause just for a moment to inspect him.


Fighting against the powerful ass jiggle tremors, David went onwards and upwards. As predicted, this part of the journey was easy. It helped that there he didn’t have to contend with the near constant shaking that came from each and every step Shyrece took. 


The lip was in sight. Above him was a clear stretch of sweat-gleamed black skin, the faint outline of back muscle tucked beneath a sports bra and thick strands of flowing ombre hair.


David pulled himself over - the small bump giving him just enough space to stand. This close to her exposed skin felt like he was standing right before a furnace. The leggings had seemingly acted as an insulator, absorbing most of her body heat and protecting him from the sweltering temperature when he was being crushed flat beneath her ass. He rose to his feet, arms outstretched to help him balance. 


In front was a long drop into a white abyss and a wall of ebony, behind were two thick plump mountains and a several hundred-foot plummet. Knees bent, legs engaged, David squatted down and leapt forward. Few moments in life can match the uneasiness of a death-defying jump. Everything is gambled on having to strength to complete one motion, hop from one spot, land on the other, and yet the brain stretches out the heartbeat breadth to last an eternity. The gut churns, the wind smacks, arms mimic the motions of a bird - all symptomatic of a man ungracefully sailing through the air. David arced towards the neverending ebony and smacked into it so hard he forgot to grab ahold of Shyrece’s back. 


A panicked yelp, frantic clawing, yet David slid against her back. He went tumbling down in his new prison. The once chill confines of the gym were replaced with a new hell: the inside of Shyrece’s leggings. All of the outside world disappeared as he fell deeper and deeper into the stuffy white prison, his body dragging against her supple chocolate skin, gliding down Shyrece’s lower back until a slop came. Smashing upon her cheek, David tumbled, his body rolling and rolling, rubbing against both the fabric and her ass until he was lodged in place.


Dazed, dizzy, David cried out: “Shyrece!” 


The ebony giantess responded in her usual fashion to his suffering - her plentiful cheek wobbled. This close to her ass was worse. His ears were ringing, the sheer amount of muscle moving, the level of fat jiggling warbled. Shyrece’s soft skin was hot to the touch, yet being trapped in her leggings gave his new prison an oppressive heat that made him slick with sweat. 


The fever took command. He struggled to regain control, but he could feel his lucidity slipping. Not only would he have to contend with the enormity of Shyrece’s ass, now his mind was actively war with him. He couldn’t keep fighting both. Whether it was to struggle against her butt, or to keep control of his thoughts, he-


His outlook changed. David could bang his hand against her, but how could he dare assault his goddess? If it was an honour to be used as her seat, it was his privilege to be entombed in her leggings, forced to endure the jiggling of her ass cheek and the repressive warmth. Each minute motion brought a new wave of pleasure, each wobble wracking him. David panted, licked, humped, whatever he could do as the leggings pressed him upon Shyrece’s colossal backside. Kissing her ass sent pleasure, keen sharp stabs of rapturous delight, dancing across his shrunken body. He was a bug, a speck, a slave, destined to spend the rest of his life as a feckless feature upon Shyrece’s godly voluptuousness, the first worshipper of a divine ass that needed, deserved reverence. The sweet smell of sweat, drowning in her warmth, tortured by each and every minute motion that brought about a cacophonous boom, announcing to her microscopic slave that her butt was going to jiggle, and it would be his greatest delight to bask in the way her fat shook.


Humping away, kissing, rubbing and grabbing handfuls of her cheek, David slipped deeper and deeper. At this point, he was fully enamoured with his new height and position. Before he was falling into hell, now he was slipping further into paradise; before he would have wanted to escape, now he wanted to be here forever. To even think of leaving was an insult to Shyrece. An ass like this was made for shrunken tinies like him to pawn over, to be dominated by, to be lusted over.


Sliding and sliding, slipping and slipping, the slope of Shyrece’s butt gave out. David plummeted until he landed upon a sea of white, turning over and over until he found himself prone, staring up towards the most wondrous of all sights - Shyrece’s pussy. She always wore her leggings too tightly, always letting him see her camel toe. To be this close, to witness its grandeur as a tiny man was to look upon nirvana, true heaven. Enslaved by lust, by his passion for his goddess Shyrece, David reached up and sullied her divinity, placing his minute hand upon her gargantuan labia and rubbed. A bassy gasp blew his ears out, explosive clattering soon followed.


“Oh god!”


David was back to his senses by the cacophony; dawning horror replacing his clamminess with cold sweat. All he could recall was falling, and now he was here, trapped right by Shyrece’s privates of all places. It was a violation, an indignity for both of them. Damn the virus for making him an unwilling slave, damn it for doing this to both him and for putting Shyrece through this. It wasn’t enough to suffer this humiliation, now the virus was trying to make him love his new station and to drag her deeper into this. He had to-


David just about caught it. The ground lurched beneath him, pushing him with tremendous force until he was then pinned, a hulking weight upon his back, trapping his tiny body onto her labia. Supplness gave way to a fine coarseness - shaved pubic stubble now grinding against him, melding roughness together with smoothness. He was close to it now - the deep fleshy cavern that was Shyrece’s vagina, and he yearned to crawl into it, to get lost deep inside her. With just enough leverage, David was able to twist his neck to see her boulder-sized erect clitoris. The pressure against him relented; he crawled towards it. 


As he scuttled up her labia, Shyrece’s moan - powerful beyond the point of reckoning - shook his body. Before David could make it any closer to her clit, the fabric bore down upon him one more and the crushing weight set in, preventing him from movement. It was then, he realised, as he felt himself being ground up and down upon her labia, that Shyrece now felt him, felt his actions. Judging by the fact she was now rubbing herself, she was a few steps away from all-out masturbation, that infinitesimal step between playfulness and arousal. Shyrece was tending to her womanhood, slow and deliberate. She was fighting against it. He…


David regained a measure of control. What was he doing? He was caught right next to Shyrece’s privates, trapped in the worst place of all. The virus kept changing his mood, toying with his emotions. In one moment it was hell, the next he loved being the unwilling plaything of a giantess. This was his moment now, the real David. He had to get out, he had to find a way t-


Shyrece’s bore down as she massaged her womanhood. A groan of ecstasy so loud it echoed out as nothing more than pure bass met David’s ear. Tenderness gave way to fury. Shyrece gave up all pretence of just satiating an itch, her movements were fast, even for a giantess. She kept rubbing her pussy, grinding David against her. David grunted, cursed, swore. To be so helpless, to be at her mercy as she stroked herself was misery, purest misery.


—-


If anyone was watching, it would have looked like Shyrece was just kicked in the groin. She waddled hunch-backed with hands clasped around her crotch. Like an insidious virus, a minute tingle ushered constant throbbing, worming its way first from her vagina and now all over her body. Every moment she had to fight her eyes rolling back into her head, to keep her breathing steady rather than keep moaning. Never before in her life had she ever felt this aroused. It would have been embarrassing, if not for the fact she didn't care. This was an emergency. If she didn’t cum soon, it felt as if her entire body would explode for all the pent-up desire. All there was now was the constant pulsing, her heartbeat racing, senses distorting to block out anything else other than her everpeaking horiness. 


Twisting and turning, Shyrece dragged herself into the changing room. At this point, she was dragging her legs. For all her training, for all her athleticism, she was being defeated by the throbbing pulse at the vagina. She kept rubbing, hoping that would soothe it, but all it would do was make her more lustful, more aroused. It was maddening, it felt like her entire body was in revolt, undoing all preconceptions of womanly decorum and wanting her to tear off her leggings, to rip off her bra and masturbate.


Through the small entranceway and into the locker room, Shyrece flopped onto the bench. Splaying her legs out, her vision swam about. By the time she refocused, her top was off. Her perky over-endowed breasts had flopped out and now swayed in time with the idle rub upon her groin. Shyrece wet her lips, grabbed ahold of one of her boobs, her erect nipple caught between two fingers and groped herself. Pleasure travelled down her body, the enchanting tingle enough to break up her moaning with a laugh. 


I’m so fucking hot, her fevered mind declared in a jumbled-up rush. “Oh my god~”


Nursing her breast, tweaking her nipple, fondling with her chest - the same words playing over and over in her head as perspiration rivuletted down her athletic form, trickling down the faint outline of her six-pack. She didn't want to shimmy her leggings down. Her boobs were big enough - too big in fact. Her little hands couldn’t encompass how huge they had grown; the immense mounds filling through the gap between fingers.


But it kept pulsing away. Niggling, gnawing, her pussy needed her attention now. With blur-like speed, Shyrece’s hand shot down from her breast and right into her leggings. A sharp intake of air let her scream out as she plunged two fingers deep into her vagina, working her pussy with her fingers with the same force and care as a piston slams metal into shape.


It kept building. She could feel the rush coming, the same speed and intensity as a train hurtling down the tracks, so unrelenting and unstoppable that it was undoing her mind. Any sensation beyond pleasure faded out, her mind returning and reworking her nervous system to let her comprehend the magnanimity of this moment, this single instance of ecstasy that would be carved into her memory for all time. Lightning danced upon her skin, the heat so all-encompassing that her skin shone from all the sweat as drops fell from her forehead. She worked her nipple harder and harder, speared her pussy deeper and deeper. Shyrece inhaled sharply, a sudden gasp that took her by surprise. All in the space of a single heartbeat, Shyrece clamped down hard on her breast, her eyes rolled into the back of her head, thrusting her hips forward, and came. She came and came and came, each plunge of her fingers into her pussy summoning up more and more cum until her leggings felt flooded with her fluids. 


—----


Shyrece was caught like him now. David could feel the passion with the subtle gyration of her hips, the constant panting, the rising intensity of her heartbeat. He could feel it all, and the knowledge that was all because of him weighed heavily. The virus wanted this. It played both of them, enslaving David to make Shyrece more aroused than she ever had been.


“Oh my god~” came Shyrece's bassy carnal cry.


Flaring will, gritted teeth, David ripped back control of himself. No longer this submissive shrunken devil plying himself upon an unsuspecting Shyrece, David fought to end this chaos once and for all. Even with the oppressive heat, the weight upon him, he would be indomitable. He’d dig himself out from her crotch if he had to, he’d fight for every inch up her groin towards her stomach. That would be the end of this sordid affair and-


Dazzling rays entered the humid hell, a giant dainty hand slipping into the leggings. 


No! No, no, no, no! 


David was swept up, caught between two gargantuan digits, pushed away from safety and now in Shyrece’s clutches. Her forefinger and middle finger, titanic in size, pinned him in place, squeezing him all the while. David pushed, kicked, squirmed, called upon all the strength from the tens of thousands of hours he spent in the gym, but Shyrece was too huge, too overwhelmingly strong to fight against, her idle might was too powerful to withstand.


He saw it then. David’s jaw dropped; Shyrece’s moist pussy yawned before him. His stomach dropped into his feet, his attempts to free himself growing weaker by the moment. This couldn’t be happening, this cou-


His body recoiled from the abrupt and violent change in force and direction as he was unceremoniously rammed deep into Shyrece’s pussy. Soft squelching, subdued thunderous moans, David was yanked back and forth, back and forth, dragged across the soft, moist flesh walls of her vagina. When he was pulled out, David believed there might be some reprieve, some moment where Shyrece needed to catch her breath, but his hopes were dashed as he was thrust back in with even greater ferocity this time. Snapping to and fro as Shyrece picked up speed, her arousal soon peaked, reaching a carnal crescendo. The moans were louder, her pace quicker, all David could understand was that he was being plunged into damp and squishy darkness, forced out, then shoved back in at such momentum that it felt like being caught in an endless series of car crashes - bashed, battered, bruised, as he was tossed about. He wanted it all to end, he wanted this humiliation to end, he just wanted it all to stop.


An explosive roar summoned a tidal onslaught - Shyrece’s fluids gushed against him, drenching him in wave after wave, squirt after squirt of her cum. David shut his eyes, held his breath. She kept cumming, kept on masturbating with him as her unwilling miniature dildo as her ejaculation seemed unending. Torrent after torrent, Shyrece kept soaking him in her vaginal fluids, spraying him over and over. He had to hold his breath, but the need to breathe overrode him, and as he tried to inhale, he took in a slobber of her cum into his mouth. Shyrece’s groans drowned out David’s choking gasps and wretching.


And then it was over. David was dragged out from her pussy, stuck to her fingers thanks to the thick slick of cum all over her digits. As Shyrece’s hand retracted, he peeled away, dropping down unto the soaked legging where he began, landing with a soft thud. Too exhausted, too overwhelmed, David lay there, a cum covered wreck. The indignity of it all settled in. The virus tried its best to make it seem that this was some victory, some amazing triumph, but the shame lurched his stomach. To be shrunk this small and then used all without her knowing was beyond degrading.


When the leggings shifted, David didn’t move or scream out. He was too tired. All he wanted was for it to end. He was tossed into the air; Shyrece’s pussy disappearing beneath a wall of white fabric, until then slammed down hard, the leggings crumpling up around him until it felt as if a mountain bore down onto him.


Once it settled, a thin pale sliver sneaked its way in like illumination at a cave’s head, beckoning those within to crawl towards it, towards the light, towards salvation.


David did so.

Part 3 - Fin by The Untenable Disposition

Dragging himself across the drenched leggings, David felt the cooling rush of fresh air, the electrical hum, the whirr of air conditioning. The brightness stung his eyes, forcing him to squint. He emerged into his new surroundings.


The leggings had been discarded onto the floor. David found Shyrece, or more accurately, her immense legs dangling over the side of a bench. Her panting boomed out. He could hear her licking her lips with an inconsistent smack. From the way her legs were spread, David guessed what she was doing.


A foot, gargantuan in size and scale, loomed over him. Behemothic toes wiggled; David sighed. He saw it coming down, felt the earth shudder around him as Shyrece’s immensity came crashing down. He had just enough time to notice that her foot was a shade lighter than the rest of her body before it slammed right into him, pinning him flat. Not only was he slathered in her cum, Shyrece somehow found another way to compound this humiliation by making him endure her foot. The only comfort was that the leggings provided a cushion. Better to be utterly smothered on something soft than on the cold hard floor he supposed. That thought was his only comfort as he was engulfed by the smooth sole, entombed by her foot so completely he had no room to move. David put in a token feeble struggle, but he was spent. Even the fever seemed tired of it all at this point. The damnable virus wasn’t able to squeeze any more joy out of him now. Perhaps it only wanted to be crushed by her ass, rather than her foot.


Shame swallowed him whole as Shyrece’s foot ground him down. Being nigh impervious when shrunk had its blessings - he wasn’t dead at the very least, though at this point part of him wished he was. He would have to go through the rest of his life feeling this sting, the pain of knowing he was reduced to nothing, made to be a toy and unwillingly used to satiate Shyrece’s sensuality. He would also have to go on living with the intimate and haunting knowledge of what it was like to be flattened beneath a giantess’ foot, to be so overwhelmed by such idle strength that he was stuck and forced to stare up into her sole as Shyrece masturbated away. He could hear her, feel the pressure rising once more. One small mercy: he wasn’t being flooded by her cum. But this? This was hardly better. It was pathetic, he was pathetic.


Shyrece’s foot lifted away. David decompressed, hurtled down and landed this time atop her leggings. Upon the summit of her clothing, he watched the giantess move towards the showers across the changing room. For all the humiliation he felt, a twinge of awe overcame him, a strange sensation undoing the knot that had twisted in his gut. Shyrece’s gorgeous body, so unfathomably huge versus him, was laid bare. Her leggings and bra were removed, David watched as her step sent her luscious glossy ass cheeks rippling, thighs wiggling and hips swaying from the powerful movements, all being in slow motion. Cum dripped down from her groin, staining her thigh gap. He didn’t need the virus to make him find the sight so alluring. Power of such magnitude was innately alluring. Shyrece, her athletic form lustrous from the sweat and her fluids, strode away, the ear-splitting thooms and booms of her footfall growing fainter.


Running waters and steam clouds, Shyrece’s soft yet godly voice arose from behind the wall as the shower ran. She was humming and singing.


An odd tranquillity set in. He was in the best possible position now to get her attention. Surely she would notice him as a remote speck now. If anything, Shyrece would be able to see a minute dot outlined by her white leggings and, hopefully, question what it was doing there. It all suited David well for one simple reason: fatigue. Surviving this whole ordeal, plus all the climbing, sapped him of his strength. Even the virus which drove this whole ordeal was now content to have him lay atop this pillowy peak and rest. 


The shower’s spluttering ceased followed by a contented sigh. Shyrece appeared once more, her earth-shattering gait rumbling the leggings and stirring David up from his rest. Fear danced in his stomach at the sight of such a titanness coming straight towards him, but her curves, her physique sent David as wild as ever. Wisps of steam streaked across her wet body, erect nipples proudly protruded upon a colossal chest, a faint jiggle making her boobs bob up and down. Above it all was that statuesque features: a sharp pointed chin, ombre hair now slick and wetted, a cute button nose. She hummed along still, the power of her harmony upon his chest. 


Confident he was about to be rescued, David waved up at her. He didn’t feel the need to scream or to yell. There was no way Shyrece could ignore him now.


She took another step. David waved harder. Another step. Panic crept in. He waved faster. Another step. David waved frantically. Another, and soon Shyrece was towering above him. He could feel the nascent heat as her body cooled down from the hot shower, her massive form changing the humidity so that it felt he was now in a sauna. Now he was yelling. She couldn’t be that stupid, no one was that oblivious, Shyrece wasn-


Lumbering down, her hand came down, gripped the leggings, hosting both it and David up. The sudden shifting surroundings were like a blur in his vision. He could feel himself tumbling, rolling, fields of white meshing with a stream of black and brown. Dazed, reeling, the ground gave out from under him and now he was in freefall, plummeting down from the heavens, legs kicking out and arms flailing as he spun in the air, the wind blasting against him. As he spun about, he could see where he was about to meet his end: Shyrece’s gym bag. It was open almost as if ready to welcome him into his new home. He prayed for Shyrece to notice him. There was no chance, even with the virus’ effects, that he could survive smashing onto the floor from this height.


The bag came closer and closer, his vision filled. This was the end. He passed by the lip, into the darkness. David closed his eyes, not wanting to see his oncoming death.


With a pomf! David gently landed into a blue basin, at the bottom of which a soft cushion absorbed the speed of his fall, leaving him in a small imprint of his own making. Ocean-blue walls stretched all around and only gave way to a rectangular opening way above. A waft of dampness and the faint smell of freshly cleaned clothes. David ran his hands on the surface. He touched a similar fabric before. Shyrece’s hand came into the bag, aiming right towards him.


A spare pair of leggings.


Before he could make any headway, Shyrece grabbed her new leggings, bringing them up. Reality swirled for David, the g-force from being swung about darkening his vision, making him black out. All he could feel was his racing heart, hear the swoosh as he was dragged aloft with the leggings. When it all settled, David stared up at Shyrece as she began to slip herself into her new clothes.


Now there was the urge to run. David wouldn’t be trapped again, not like this. Filled with determination, he sprung to his feet and made for the rapidly ascending slope before him, and as the leggings levelled up, he climbed up. Knowing he could survive the fall, he could leap out and dive into the bag. 


But Shyrece thwarted his hopes. As she stumbled about to fit one leg in, all the commotion caused David to lose his grip. He dangled, one arm still holding on. He could hear the oncoming rush, the hurtling of something immense on its way towards him. Roaring past him, a gargantuan foot sped into what seemed a neverending hole, followed then by a toned leg, announcing the arrival of a titanic thick thigh. David turned back to the ascent, regained his grip and kept moving up. The dilation between their movements meant he could have enough time before she was fully in her leggings. He just needed to keep going. One last effort.


Distant booms, the mighty thick at his back rippled. The light dimmed, becoming a distant ball. Shyrece was pulling the fabric up, which meant… David didn’t want to look. He did so anyway.


Shyrece’s cheek ploughed into him, its soft doughiness spreading out all around him, entombing him once more in a new world, one solely consisting of her huge black ass. This time there was no struggle, no fruitless bashing. Pinned in place, David took a faceful of her butt, basking in her thickness once more, and hated every single moment of it. Her ass kept jiggling, the voluptuousness that was once candy to the eye a humiliating curse when shrunk. Even the fever abandoned him now in this purgatory. All there was now was Shyrece’s ass. He was overwhelmed by it, made completely and utterly pathetic by it. All those hours in the gym, all those hours building up strength and muscle just to be at the mercy of a single giant ass cheek. Indignity made him rage, forcing him to call up whatever dregs of willpower he still had to make one final attempt to escape. As if reading his mind, Shyrece sat down.


The weight of the world landed upon David, forcing him to suffer somehow more of her ass. He heard a harsh crunch, his bones being pulverised by Shyrece’s immense butt, yet that was drowned out by the explosive boom of her sitting down. David could only wiggle his digits, and barely at that. Heat rose, his body ached, David grunted out helplessly. All there was now was Shyrece, all there was now was her ass, all there was now was to accept his new fate as a shrunken tiny trapped in her leggings: submission.


—-----


Shyrece sighed as she dried her hair, silently thanking God for remembering to pack another set of leggings in case of emergencies. She sat down, ignoring that irritating little niggle on her cheek. It seemed to be a recurring theme at this point. Maybe her leggings were too tight at this point, and this was her body's way of letting her know that her ass was far too huge for this choice of clothing. 


Focusing on the set about one the next hardship, Shyrece readied her sports bra. Such were the problems when one is hot. Her leggings were a pain to get around her thighs, to get up and over her thick ass - an issue caused by far too many squats. Pulling and tugging, it was always as if the leggings simply didn't want to go on.


The sports bra was worse, however. Nestling her breasts was a chore thanks to their cumbersome size. It gave her an excuse to wriggle at least, allowing her to slip her arms through and begin the odious task of ensuring her breasts didn’t burst through her bra whilst at the same time using her ass to flatten out whatever was on this bench. It took a few moments, but her breasts were tucked away enough to satisfy her. Still, they were so huge that they were almost spilling out the top. She thought she’d have to stop this game eventually. David, that thick-headed hunk, would eventually find out the reason why she kept on wearing such tight-fitting clothing. Flaunting was always a part of it, seeing everyone stare and ogle at how blessed she was to be graced with such outrageous curvature, but it was all for David to pop the question and ask her out. For all the muscles he worked out, he never seemed to exercise his brain at all.


She rose to her feet, crossed the changing room to the standing mirror and allowed herself the excuse to check herself out. Her womanhood still pricked, but she was nowhere near as horny. Running a hand down her wide hip, she placed the other beneath her breast and bounced it up and down, admiring how it shook her chest. Now turning sideways, Shyrece tutted. Her backside arched far out, ass jutting out, held aloft by a stocky toned thigh, but there was a bump so small it bordered upon the imperceptible. It ruined how her leggings so perfectly outlined her thickness.


Raising a hand, she smacked the bump with all her strength. Pleasure raced across her as her hearty spank made her gorgeous butt jiggle. Shyrece pulled her leggings up more; the bump disappeared. Satisfied, she rubbed her hand over a cheek, patting her backside before turning away to collect her bag.


I guess there's always next time~


The tingle was still there, even as she left the changing room. Shyrece went back out to the free weights section and grabbed David’s bag as well. The idiot must have been in a rush, probably fretting over that shrinking virus as per usual. It was that thought that seemed to make her womanly ache roar alive. Shyrece licked her lips. She could tend to her passion back at home. There were far more toys that could help scratch that incessant perverted itch, and she had more than enough energy to make her fun last the whole night.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=14029