TIny Men, Tiny Stories by summerdeath
Summary:

I will post shorter stories here.
In the first one, a girl shrinks her boyfriend out of jealousy.
In the second, a guy working at Size Inc. gets a ride from a coworker.
In the third, a girl shrinks her brother to show a friend how her size gun works.
in the fourth, a wife shrinks her husband once she realizes he's lost control of his life.


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Humiliation, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 7213 Read: 15738 Published: January 14 2024 Updated: March 26 2024

1. A Little Jealousy by summerdeath

2. The New Job by summerdeath

3. Shrink Him for Me by summerdeath

4. Shrinking for a Change by summerdeath

A Little Jealousy by summerdeath
Author's Notes:

A girl shrinks her boyfriend out of jealousy.

"Why the hell were you flirting with that cashier?" Laura asked. She was pacing up and down the kitchen, her boyfriend sitting by the table, waiting for the coffee to be ready.


"What?" the young man said. "No way, I just said thank you and goodbye, that's not flirting, that's just being polite!"


"And I caught you staring at that other girl's ass in the line!" said Laura. She stopped in front of him, sending a maddened frown along with the accusation.


"That's- that's just not true!" he tried to defend himself.


"But I SAW you!" she insisted. "There's no way you could deny that."


"I swear I didn't stare at any girl's ass," he said. "I only want you, baby."


She looked at him with a skeptical face. "Whatever," she said. "Here's your coffee."


He grabbed the cup and started drinking. "I don't feel like I can trust you with other girls," she said.


"Sweetie, I've always been loyal," he pleaded. "How can you not trust me?"


"I just can't," she said. "But I think I found a way to fix that."


"What do you mean?" he asked, feeling a hint of creepiness in her voice. At the same time, he started feeling dizzy.


She smiled. He thought he was hallucinating. He felt his clothes getting looser, and the girl next to him becoming... larger?


"Honey, what's going on?" he asked. He stood up to find himself standing shorter than her. He used to be five inches taller normally. "I'm feeling sick! We need to get to the ER!"


"You're fine," she said. "I just... put a little something in your coffee."


"You did what?" he yelled. It was unbelievable, but he was getting shorter by the second. He was now a good six inches shorter than her.


She giggled. "My, my... it's working really well!"


"You... you did this to me?" he asked as he helplessly watched the world around him getting larger.


"Yes," she said. "Isn't this nice? By the time the drug has finished working, you'll be just the perfect size."


"The perfect size for what?" he asked, panicking.


"Don't you see?" she asked as she gladly watched him getting smaller and smaller. "I needed to do this, or you would have cheated with some other girl. This way, I can keep an eye on you, and we can aaalways be together."


"You're crazy," he said as he tried to rush out of the room. His attempt was short-lived; he tripped on his pants, and before he could get up she grabbed him by the collar of his oversized shirt.

"Where do you think you're going? You're getting a bit too small to go out on your own," she said. "By the way, it's probably time to get rid of those clothes, before they end up burying you."


She easily removed him from his oversized clothes and lifted him up, now totally naked and just a bit above two feet tall, and still dwindling. "Why struggle? This is the best solution for the both of us."


He screamed. "You need to let me go! I didn't want this! You didn't even ask me!"


She giggled. "It seems like you're saying that, but your body is saying otherwise." She was hinting at his rock-hard erection. "You're enjoying it, and you will keep enjoying this."


"That's not..." but before he could finish saying that, he felt her tongue licking his inch-long dick.


He was so small now that she easily handled him with just her right hand. He wanted to protest, but as he felt his dick being sucked between her plump lips, it was too good for him to say anything that might stop that.


The girl kept going, pleasuring the little man as best as she could. As she did, he kept getting smaller in her hand.


She got all of his lower body inside her mouth and sucked on it. He came on her tongue, and she took him out by pinching his chest between her index and thumb. He was horrified at how small he had gotten. His voice had become squeaky and high-pitched. "L-Laura", he said. "This is crazy."


"You're so cute," she squealed at her four-inch boyfriend. "I can't wait to take care of you. I'll feed you, I'll clean you, I'll make you happy."


"I... I want to get back to normal," he said. "I don't want to be this small."


The brunette didn't hear, or couldn't hear what he was saying. "You can never leave me now."


"What's the point?" he cried. "What's the point of a boyfriend this small? Laura, you're not…"


She grabbed him, now just two inches tall, and tossed him between her breasts. She giggled as she felt him slide under her bra. "You should stop shrinking any moment now," she announced. "I didn't expect the drug to work so well."


She lifted her cup and looked at him sandwiched between her breast and the fabric. "Must be nice down there, huh? Now please be quiet, honey, as I do some studying," she said. "We'll have some fun later."


She used the tip of her finger to adjust her bra and her boyfriend's position. He was so tired and upset and learned that protesting wouldn't work, so he just stood in there, defeated.


But as the girl was studying, she figured something was wrong. She could feel him getting smaller and smaller against her skin. She lifted her bra and searched for him with her finger. When she found him, he was as small as an ant. She scooped him with her fingertip and looked at him crawling over her skin, shaking with fear.


"Fuck," she said. "I guess I was too eager with the dose." She stared at him for a little while. "Well, at least it looks like you stopped shrinking. Don't worry sweetheart, even at this size, I won't let anything ever happen to you." She brought her fingertip to her lips and gently kissed him. "Oops"; she said as she found her finger empty, realizing he had got stuck to her lip. She scraped him off and looked at him with loving eyes and for the first time, confidence. At the size he was now, there was no way he could ever escape. He couldn't go anywhere on his own. He couldn't find food. He couldn't defend himself from the outside world, not even from bugs. He needed her to stay alive. At last, he was truly hers.

The New Job by summerdeath
Author's Notes:

A guy working for Size Inc. gets a ride from a coworker.

"Hey Jeff," I heard as I was about to leave the building. "Want a ride home?" It's Julia, a pretty hot brunette I worked with who had been quite flirty in the first week I spent at my new job.

"Sure," I said, thinking to myself that this might be my chance to get to know her better. "You got a spare?" I asked, pointing at the helmet she was carrying.

"Nope," she said. "But I guess that's not a problem, considering we're working for Size Inc."

I looked at her with widening eyes. "You mean..." I said in disbelief.

She giggled. "Damn, you really are new," she said. She fumbled through her purse and got one of our company's shrink rays out.

"Are you ready?" she asked as she pointed the thing at me.

I was quite unsettled, but wanting to act cool, I just nodded. In the space of a few seconds, I started shrinking and wondered if I had gone crazy, allowing this woman I barely knew to use the shrink ray on me. But it was too late to go back, as Julia's fingers picked my now two-inch frame from the ground. She smiled as she held me right in front of her chest, giving me a great view of her generous cleavage.

"You'll be comfortable in here," she said as she tucked me in one of her backpack pockets. The ride was quite bumpy, but manageable. When she unzipped her backpack, she picked me up and asked me if I'd like to come over to her house for a glass of wine. I obviously nodded, waiting for her to return me to normal, but instead she just kept me in her grip as she entered the building.

Even in her apartment, she placed me on the kitchen table and left me there as she moved to thebathroom. Once she was back she sat in front of me, smiling.

"Julia," I said. "Isn't it time to grow me back?"

"Why?" she asked as she gently poked me in the chest with the tip of her index finger. "Don't like being small?"

"I thought that was just for the ride," I said. "Now that it's over you can return me to normal, right?"

"Maybe..." she said as she scratched her chin with her index finger. "But what if you stayed like this a little longer? It could be fun, couldn't it?"

Again, I wanted to play cool, so I just stuck with it and reluctantly agreed. Julia poured a glass of wine and drank from it, then bent it in front of me so I could do the same. "Isn't it good to be small?" she laughed as I leaned forward to drink from a glass twice as tall as I am. "You can have as much as you want." And as she says that, she slides a finger -bigger than my whole body- over her soft chest.

I was starting to get nervous, so I didn't say anything and just kept drinking until she took back the glass to take a sip for herself. When she puts the glass down, she's looking at me with lustful eyes, and I'm getting half horny and half scared.

"Should we move to my bedroom?" she asked.

"Sure but... aren't you growing me back first?"

She giggled then she shook her head. "I like you better this way," she said. And then she grabbed me and carried me to her room. "This has always been my personal preference," she explained as she stepped in front of the bed. "That's why I applied for Size Inc. How about you?"

"I just thought the pay was good," I said.

She giggled. "But you don't mind this, right?"

I was really nervous and doubtful at that point. "I'm not sure," I said.

"Oh you'll love it," she said as she tossed me on the bed. I saw her starting to strip, removing her dress and revealing her nice body in her underwear only. She walked to the bed and placed her right foot over me, burying me on the soft cover with her long toes. "To be honest with you I wanted to carry you home in my panties," she whispered as she bit her lower lip. "I've been wanting to do that since I saw you the first time, you little guy".

She removed her bra as she kept me underfoot. "I like how you squirm under there," she said before releasing me. "I think it's really promising," she said as I figured it was because she was removing her panties.

Now she was completely naked and massaging her pussy lips. I looked up with a mixture of awe and terror. She got her knees on the bed, spreading her pussy as she grabbed me with her free hand. I didn't know if I should've gone with it or resisted it, so I did nothing and just let Julia push me inside her hot cavern.

She started moaning the moment I got inside her. She was already wet enough for me to easily slide inside. I braced myself, accepting my fate and trying to minimize damage as her fingers pushed me against her slimy inner skin. From inside her body, I could feel her shivering and gently moaning with pleasure, as she kept me squeezing inside her vulva, letting me out for air, then squeezing me inside again.

"Squirm!" she commanded, and I moved my arms and legs over her clit, trying to please her as best as I could, and got rewarded by fresh batches of warm pussyjuice.

I could tell she was coming as the intensity of her lovemaking increased. She pushed me harder against her skin while neglecting to take me out for air.



When she fished me out of her pussy, I was bruised, gasping for air, and tired as hell, but weirdly satisfied nonetheless. "Such a good toy," she purred to me with loving eyes. She let me dangle in front of her mouth, taking her tongue out to lick her juices off me and suck me off as well. I came an insignificant load on her tongue and she dropped me in the middle of her abdomen, gently petting me with the tip of her finger. "You're staying the night", she announced.

"Fine, but… are you growing me back, now?" I asked.

She laughed at the audacity of my request. "You still want me to grow you back?" she asked. She picked me up and dropped me on her tit, then used the tip of her finger to push my back against her soft flesh. "Be a good toy," she said. "If anything, I might want to make you smaller."

I sighed and resigned myself to a night like that. She was my superior at work, and my superior in bed. It wasn't even going to be that bad... once I got over the humiliation

Shrink Him for Me by summerdeath
Author's Notes:

A girl shrinks her brother to show a friend how her size gun works.

Carmen stormed into her daughter's bedroom and, upon seeing the girl hanging out with her friend Alice, she started speaking in an agitated manner.

"Ingrid, did you see Brad by chance? He's not in his room."

The girl's face took on a perfectly oblivious expression. "No, mom," she said. "He must have gone for a walk."

"No, I don't think so," said the frowning woman. "I didn't hear him going out, and he rarely leaves the house."

Ingrid shrugged. "Whatever," she said. "You know he loves to act weird. Maybe he suddenly felt like going out and he just did that." The woman wasn't convinced. "Ingrid," she said. "You didn't shrink him again, didn't you?"

The girl's eyes widened in outrage. "No way, mom. Not after you told me not to do that."

"You haven't seen him either, Alice?"

"Nope, Ma'am," the girl said, shaking her head with certainty.

The woman sighed. "Oh well. He may be really gone for a walk, indeed, he sometimes does that," she said, talking mostly to herself. And with that, she left the daughter's bedroom.

Once they were left alone, the two girls looked at each other complicitly, then erupted in a laugh.

"Okay, you can come out," Ingrid said. She was staring at her friend's cleavage.

The other girl was also looking at her tits, grinning. "He won't come out." She lightly moved her chest to shake the two globes.

"Are we sure he's still there?" asked an amused Ingrid.

"Yeah, I can feel him," nodded Alice. "Just barely, but I can tell he's there. Wait a second…" she said, and she placed two fingers in the middle of her breasts. Some seconds later, she took out a miniaturized man, holding him between her index and thumb.

"Brad, are you alive?" the sister asked, as she watched him between her friend's fingers. "The perv didn't want to come out!"

"This must be the best day of his life!" Alice exclaimed, triumphally holding him in front of his eyes.


*


Ten minutes before…

"Ah, come on, I can't believe it really works," Alice said. Sitting on the bed in her friend's room, she was holding some sort of silver gun, without a magazine, but equipped with a trigger. "You're kidding me, right?"

"Believe what you want," Ingrid nonchalantly said as she checked the messages on her phone.

"Boom, boom!" Alice said as she pointed the gun at her friend. "I shoot you!"

"It won't work on me. It's set to work only on males."

"So, who gave it to you?"

"My aunt. She works at the company that makes them. She said I should be carrying it and using it in case someone tried something funny."

"Did you ever try it?" the other girl skeptically asked.

Alice nodded, a grin forming on her face. She was evidently thinking about something funny. "Yeah, but not on an abuser…"

"And on who?"

"On my brother," Ingrid said, barely holding her laughter.

"Come on, I don't believe this," Alice said. "You must really be kidding me."

"I don't care if you believe me or not," Ingrid said.

"But if it's true, I want to see it," Alice said. "Can't we shrink your brother again?"

Ingrid pondered her request for a few seconds. "We can," she finally stated with a grin.


*


"Isn't he going to tell your mom?" Alice asked, as she moved the boy to the palm of her hand and poked him with her index finger. Judging from her expression, she didn't appear particularly worried.

"Nah," said Ingrid. "He's enjoying this. I think he's not going to tell on us this time. When the hell is he going to get a chance like this again?"

Alice was amped up, she was feeling attractive. "If you speak, we'll make you even smaller next time," she threatened.

"We'll make you so small we won't be able to see you," Ingrid enthusiastically added.

"So small that it'll make our current size look itty bitty," Alice said.

"So small that if I put you in her tits again, you'll be lost in there forever," said Ingrid.

"By the way, how small can we actually make him?" Alice asked.

Ingrid pondered the question. "I'm not sure. Wanna try?"

Alice looked at the tiny man in the middle of her hand, thoughts racing through her mind. She nodded.


*


"Hey big bro?" Ingrid said as she entered the room. Brad turned to see his sister, annoyed at first, but once he noticed she was with a friend, he stiffened up.

"H-hey," he said. "Hello Alice," he added, nodding to the girl behind his sister.

"How are you?" asked Ingrid.

Brad shrugged. "I'm fine," he said as he shot some glances at Alice. It's been a while since he had seen her, and she had become hotter, he thought.

"Alice wanted to see how this works," Ingrid said as she pointed the gun at him.

"What? No, no way. Not after the last time," he said.

"That wasn't a question," Ingrid said. And she pushed the trigger in front of an approving Alice.

"I. Can't. Believe. It." Alice excitedly said. With two steps she had moved in front of the minuscule figure that was in place of where Brad used to stand. Her Converse shoes towered above the little man, who was now running in the opposite direction, toward his desk.

Alice squatted, then she dropped to her knees. "What a fool, he thinks he can get away," Ingrid said. The distance Brad could cover at his current height was infinitesimal compared to the girl's size.

Alice squealed, and with her hand, she playfully blocked his way. Brad, upon seeing the colossal fingers in front of him, started running in the other direction.

"Why are you running from my hottest friend?" Ingrid asked. "You don't like girls anymore?"

Alice, emboldened by the compliment, decided to grasp the little man between thumb and index, catching him easily despite his attempt to run away. "I can, right?" she asked, not to him but to his sister.

Ingrid nodded. "Of course."

"Relax," Alice said as the boy squirmed nervously between her two fingertips. "I'm not going to eat you."

"You could do that easily if you wanted," Ingrid observed.

"But I'd rather kiss him, he's so sweet!" Alice said. Right after, she placed the little man in front of her mouth, snapping him a telluric kiss with her plump lips.

"You finally kissed a girl," Ingrid amusedly said. "And what a girl!"

"A 500-foot tall one," Alice said. "But what do you mean, finally?"

"I've never seen him with a girl," the sister explained. "I think he might still be a virgin."

"Really? And how old is he?"

"Twenty-four," Ingrid said. "You're such a loser, big bro, no offense."

Alice chuckled. "So today is a big day for him," she said.

"A very big day," Ingrid joked.

"Okay, hang tight, little bug," Alice said as she pulled her tongue out. She began sensually licking the tiny man she held in her hand, coating him with her saliva, and stimulating him with her immense tongue, many times larger than he was.

"What a slut," Ingrid laughed. "Looks like he owes me for shrinking him today."

It was clear that what Alice wanted to do was not to please Brad, but rather to amuse her friend, since she wasn't exactly looking to pleasure Brad with her licks, as she was throwing him across her hand rather randomly.

At one point, she grabbed him with her tongue so that he would stand on it, making sure to keep him balanced while keeping her tongue out of her mouth. "Aaaaaaa," she said as Ingrid observed the scene without flinching as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Alice took her phone out of her pocket and shot a selfie that showed the little man on her tongue. "I can post it, right?" Alice asked, once again asking permission from his little sister rather than the young man.

"Yes of course. I'm going to tag him later," Ingrid said. Her brother was feeling humiliated and wanted to protest, horrified at the thought of a similar picture showing up online.

Protesting, however, was futile as he wasn't the one calling the shots. "It's so fun to play with him," Alice smugly said.

"You can keep him if you want," Ingrid said. "You were looking for a boyfriend, right?"

"Sure, but a taller one," joked Alice. "I'm not sure I would date a one-inch-tall guy."

"What if I grew him to two inches?" laughed Ingrid as she lifted the size gun. "What then?"

"Well if he'd like to stay this way, I can keep him as a pet. But he needs to be good and always do what I say," Alice said.

"Come on, Brad, bark!" said Ingrid. "Woof, woof!" Alice played along.

Brad was still dizzy in the middle of the blonde girl's hand. Looking at her from that privileged point of view was a truly awe-inspiring spectacle. Her pretty blue eyes looking at him were enough to make his knees shake, and, once he dared to look below, her giant tits, held up by her bra, seemed to him like the most majestic and sensual sight in the whole world.

"Let's move to my room," Ingrid said at that point. "If my mom notices we're here she might get suspicious. Are you going to carry him?"

"If you want," Alice said.

"Wait, I know the perfect place for him. And, snatching her brother from Alice's hands, she lifted him over her friend's chest, letting him fall so that he would slide right in the middle of her large giant tits.

Alice erupted with laughter. "Titbus!" she exclaimed. And she adjusted the bands of her bra so that he would slide even lower. So the two girls walked out of the room, Alice's tits jiggling with each step, imposing her enormous weight onto the tiny Brad.


*


The world shifted once again for Brad. Alice's palm, which used to be as large as a room, now became so immense that he could not see its end.

The teen, already enormous before, now appeared distant and boundless as a divine being, and so his sister, who had bent closer to look at him, so that her chewing gum-flavored breath filled the air around him.

"I can't believe this, he looks like a gnat," Ingrid said.

"I couldn't even tell he's a person," Alice said with astonishment.

"How do we even know it's him and not some insect?" asked Ingrid.

"Well, I could taste him," Alice said as she pulled out her tongue, as big as a transatlantic, until it was just a few millimeters away from his skin.

"You're going to kill him if you really do," Ingrid observed, apparently not very worried.

"Then let's do this instead," Alice said, and she licked the surface of her free index fingertip, which she used to lightly press on Brad. "Look," she said. "He sticks to it."

Ingrid laughed, but that was when her mother entered.

"Here's Brad's phone," the woman said. "He would have carried it with him if he had gone out. He also left his computer on. Miss," she added in a threatening voice. "Where did you hide him this time?"

"Mom, come on, I didn't do anything. If you think we shrank him, you're free to look for him."

Alice couldn't help bursting out laughing.

"Ingrid, get Brad out or you'll be grounded for a month!" her mother raged.

Ingrid sighed. "Alright, Alice, show him to her."

The girl, slightly embarrassed, lifted her index finger, showing its fingertip to the woman. "Brad? I can't believe this… did you really make him this small?" the woman shockedly asked.

"But mom," Ingrid said. "We were just playing, and he's having fun as well."

The woman sighed. Both girls were looking at her with puppy eyes, and Brad was too, even if she couldn't notice. "Alright, he could use getting some company now and then," she said. "But make him a bit larger, he could get lost like this. And you'll have to take out the trash since he obviously can't." And having said that, she left the room.

Alice giggled. "I thought she would get angrier," she said, a bit relieved.

Ingrid shrugged. "Me too. But maybe, she's just glad he's hanging out with a girl for once," she hypothesized.


*


Alice held her fingertip in front of her friend's face. "Well, should we make him bigger then?"

"What would you like to do?" asked Ingrid.

"Dunno, I feel like doing a bit of shopping, and then we could eat something," Alice said.

"What about him? Should he come along?"

"Dunno," Alice said. "Maybe it's best to leave him home."

"Well then, give him to me so I can restore him," Ingrid said, using her fingernail to scrape him off her friend's skin. "Alright then, I'll be waiting for you downstairs."

Ingrid nodded. Alice left and the brunette walked toward her brother's room. "Your new girlfriend dumped you already, huh?" she laughed. She put him on the bed and aimed at him with the gun. "See you later, big bro," she said.

Brad stood still for a little while. Alice didn't stay for long, but it had been a wild ride. And even if that girl had humiliated him, teased him, and toyed with him… he was hoping she would come back to give him some attention again. It didn't matter what size he would have been.


*


At school's exit, Alice ran after Ingrid, holding her heavy backpack in her hands.

"Hey, aren't you waiting for me?"

"Here you are," Ingrid said. "You know my brother's always asking about you? I think he's in love."

"Maybe he wants to be deflowered," Alice cheekily said.

"You're such a slut that you would actually do that," laughed Ingrid.

"Why not? But first I want you to make him really tiny," she said. "So I can shove him anywhere."

"Gross!" Ingrid said. "Are you serious?"

"Who knows…" the girl cryptically said, walking along with her friend. It was a bright, warm, sunny day.

Shrinking for a Change by summerdeath
Author's Notes:

This is the first story of four in an ebook of mine called "The Downgrade". A wife convinces her husband to shrink once she realizes he's lost control of his life.

It was a night like many others at the Reed household. Mark, having just finished his dinner, pushed back his chair, and rose from the seat. His wife quietly observed him walking to the fridge, grabbing a beer, and then heading towards the living room, where the couch and TV were.

“Mark,” she called him. “Aren’t you going do to the dishes tonight?”

“Sure… in a while, sweetie,” he responded.

Madison sighed. Mark had been turning that way since he lost his job six months ago. He was such a promising man when she first met him, and then that accident had sucked all of his prospects away. The man never returned to his old self, and had quietly resigned to an idle life, deprived of ambition and prospects.

The young woman finished eating her potato salad, then she carried the dirty dishes to the sink. She let out another huge sigh. She knew what was coming next wasn’t going to be easy, but she felt it had to be done.

She went to the bedroom, where she collected a folder and a little box. She carried both items to the living room, where she sat on the sofa next to her husband. He ignored her, absorbed by the TV glow.

“Mark,” she said as she rested her hand on his thigh. “We need to talk.”

“Not now, sweetie. If it’s about the dishes, I’m going to do them after this show is over,” he said, before taking one last sip of beer. He handed the empty bottle to his wife. “Could you bring me another, sweetie?”

Madison shot him an admonishing look. She knew well that Mark wasn’t going to do the dishes that night. He seldom did. He would just keep drinking on that couch until he fell asleep, like any other night.

The brunette took hold of the TV remote and turned the screen off. She looked at her husband with a concerned face.

“Mark...” she whispered.

He looked confused now that the TV wasn’t on anymore, as if the absence of picture and sound physically bothered him. “Is this serious?” he asked.

“Yes,” she nodded. “It’s about us. We can’t go on like this anymore.”

The man looked down. “I know, baby. I know. Trust me. I’ve got it under control. I’m just waiting for an answer from that company, you know, the one my friend Alan works at, and then I’ll be back into it. Once they accept my job request, everything will be like the old times, you’ll see.”

The woman shook her head. “You sent that request three months AGO, Mark.”

“Really?” he murmured. “You’ve got it all wrong, it can’t be.”

“Listen, Mark. You heard about that shrinking technology that’s spreading right now, right?”

“Huh? Of course I did. They talk about it on TV all the time.”

“My friend has one of the devices,” Madison revealed. “I borrowed it from her, actually.”

“Seriously? That’s amazing,” said the man, a grin on his face. “Come on, let me see it. Let’s use it to shrink the neighbor’s dog, or something.”

“It’s not a toy,” said Madison. “The reason she let me borrow it is… that I told her I wanted to use it on you.”

The man looked at his wife with a stupefied face. “You what?”

Madison nodded. She couldn’t look her husband in the eyes. “You’ve been so awful lately, Mark. You don’t bring any money home anymore. I’ve had to ask my parents for a loan, it was so humiliating.”

“I told you we’re going to repay it once I got a new job, baby...”

“Don’t call me baby!” shouted Madison, who was getting emotional. “You haven’t been seriously looking for months now. All you do is get wasted on this couch and hang out with your idiot friends.”

Mark was looking at the floor with a pitiful, defeated look.

“You keep spending money on alcohol and other crap than we can afford,” she continued. “And you never help around the house either. You’ve got so much free time, you could at least afford to clean up after yourself, right? But you never do.”

“Baby...”

“You’ve become worthless,” she cried. “You just take up space. And I can’t do anything about it. I can’t make you stop drinking, I can’t make you sort yourself out. That’s why… that’s why me and Rebecca agreed that the best thing for you was to shrink down, so that I would be able to give you a little discipline.”

“But I...” murmured Mark. He had no clue how to handle his wife's accusations. He knew in his heart that she was right, but he would have never admitted it out loud.

“I don’t wanna shrink, baby,” he protested. “Come on, who the hell does that? I would become the joke of the year if I let you shrink me.”

“You need to,” said Madison. She showed him the pieces of paper she held inside the folder. “I’ve got all things sorted, as you can see.”

Mark took a look at the papers. They were signed both by a local judge and his wife. In them, it was written that he was allowed to shrink to one-third of an inch for an indefinite amount of time, TO the judgment of Miss Madison Vargas.

“You only need to sign them, and then I’ll be able to shrink you,” she said.

"I can't do this," he cried. "One-third of an inch… that's way too small. I thought you meant to shrink me to one foot tall, or something like that."

Madison shook her head. "That size will be perfect for you. You're going to be way more manageable that way. Me and Rebecca agreed on that part. Actually, she said I should make you even smaller." The brunette giggled, and she adjusted her hair. "But I think one-third of an inch is good."

“Even… smaller?” he asked.

"Yeah, like one-tenth of an inch or so. But that size is way too small in my opinion," said Madison. "Like, I could lose you so easily if you were that size, and it'd be difficult even to pick you up," she added as she gestured with the tip of her fingers.

Mark shook his head in disbelief. His wife took his hands in hers. “Please, Mark, you need to sign that paper,” she said.

“But… what am I even going to do once I’m small,” he said.

“The same stuff you do right now,” said Madison. “You’ll hang out with me. I’ll be able to put you in my lap, or in between my breasts,” she teased him. Mark found that part really sexy as he stared at the bulge in his wife’s dress. “It’s not like you do anything but watch TV right now,” she said. “Good news! You can watch TV even at bug size.”

“Hmm...” the man nodded.

“When I go out, I can put you in a little box and carry you in my purse,” she explained. “I got it online, it’s designed for situations like ours,” she said. “Let me get it from my room.”

When she returned, she had a tiny metal box in her hand. She handed it to her husband. He opened it to find that it had comfortable interiors and lights that you could turn on and off.

“You really thought of everything,” he said.

Madison nodded. Mark kept looking at the minuscule box in his hand. It was smaller than a pencil eraser. He hadn’t realized yet how small he would become, but looking at the container in the palm of his hand, he got the full grasp of how puny he was going to be if he accepted his wife’s proposal.

“Maddie...” he whispered. “I need some time to think this over.”

The woman shook her head. “There is no time,” she said. “I need to return the shrinking device to Rebecca tomorrow. She leaves for Japan and she needs the device for herself.”

Mark was lost in thought. “What if I said no?” he asked.

“Then I want you out of this house as soon as possible,” she coldly said.

“But baby...”

“I can’t put up with your antics anymore, Mark. You need to grow up and accept to shrink down. Or leave.”

“Where would I go?”

"That's your problem. Of course, you could just accept my proposal. Think about it. It's very generous of me. Nobody is forcing me to give you this possibility."

“Hmm-mm.”

“My parents said that I should just leave you, and my sister agrees. But in the end, I want to give you a possibility to redeem yourself.”

Mark scratched his chin.

“But, what about… you know… that stuff.”

Madison smiled. “I think we’ll find a way to do that stuff,” she said. She lifted her dress up, revealing her crimson panties. “Imagine crawling in there, lifting the elastic of my panties and...” She licked her lips and let out a small moan. “Lose yourself in me.”

Mark was shaken at the words of his wife. He hadn't realized how sexy the situation could become. He inched towards the alluring woman to put an arm around her, but Madison backed off.

“Nonono,” she said. “Not until you shrink. You’re not allowed to touch me until you sign that paper.”

“But baby… how about one last time before...”

“Sign that paper,” she said. “And then we’ll have some fun, I promise. I can shrink you right now if you only sign that paper. And then...” she lifted her dress again. “You can move to your own personal amusement park.”

Mark was losing it. He wanted to have her so badly, now that she was teasing him like that.

“But, Maddie,” he asked. “When are you going to make me big again?”

The woman stared blankly at him. In all honesty, she hadn’t given that matter any serious thought yet.

“We’ll see,” she said. “If you will be a nice obedient pet, then I will consider restoring you to your normal size.”

“A pet?” he repeated.

“Oops, did I say that? I mean, that’s kind of what you will become,” she reasoned. “It’s not like you could be my actual husband any longer after you get to that size.” She laughed and threw her head back to remove the hair from her face.

Mark was a bit confused. “I thought… we were doing this to help me.”

“We’re doing this to help us both,” she corrected him. “I will finally be able to save some money, and you’ll have someone who can help you control yourself,” she explained.

Mark looked down at the floor, where his wife’s feet were. “I’m not sure about this...” he whimpered.

Madison, noticing where Mark's gaze had gone, removed her shoes, and then placed her bare feet over the couch.

"Look at my feet, Mark," said the beautiful woman. Mark's gaze focused on her soles. "You've been begging me to lick my dirty soles since the day we got married. I found it so gross, to find my feet sticky with your saliva, your tongue licking them up and down, up and down. But I endured that because I wanted to be good to you. Now... imagine my feet as big as buildings to you," she said.

“Think how much time it will take to clean them all off. And the best part is… I won’t even feel you squirming under my sole as you eat all of the dirt I gathered on there.”

Mark felt like his dick was exploding. He looked at his wife straight in the eye. “I knew… I was right to marry you,” he said. “Back off,” she said, as he was ready to jump on her. “Sign that paper, and then we’re done.”

Mark took the papers in his hand. “Are you going to do that or not?”, asked Madison, as she offered him the pen.

*

The next morning.

Rebecca heard the sound of the doorbell. She eagerly rose from her chair, ready to receive her best friend. The girls kissed each other on their cheeks.

“I have some coffee ready, babe,” announced Rebecca.

The girls sat at the kitchen table and started to drink their coffee. Madison began recalling the conversation of the previous night to her friend.

“So, did he sign or not?” Rebecca asked, although, from the way her friend couldn’t stop smiling, she felt she already knew the answer.

Madison opened her purse and started searching for the small metal box she had shown to her husband the night before. Rebecca, understanding where this was going, started to squeal enthusiastically.

Then the metal box was emptied over the table and the little man was tossed onto the wooden surface.

He saw the two ladies’ gorgeous smiles way up above. They both looked so beautiful, sitting at that table, smiling and cheering at his newfound size.

“I can’t believe the little dunce accepted,” laughed Rebecca as she lightly flicked him with her long fingernail. “And all it took was showing him a little panty.”

Both girls laughed heartily. “It’s not like you don’t know how that works,” said Madison.

“Oh, you mean, about all my previous dates?” said Rebecca as she took another sip of her coffee. “You’re right. Men will do anything as long as you get them turned on.”

“Where are they now, anyway?” asked Madison.

“Dunno, somewhere in my room, I guess. I let them free to walk around, so I’m afraid I might have squished one or two of them already,” she casually stated. “Who knows, we might have even stomped on a few on our way to the kitchen!”

Madison smiled. She imagined how terrified Mark was getting as he heard those words. She picked her tiny husband up and tossed him into her coffee cup.

“You can finish that off,” she said. The man landed over the small puddle of the leftover coffee from the bottom of the cup his wife had used.

Madison handed the device over to Rebecca. “Thank you so much, Becca. When you come back from Japan, I’ll treat you to the best place in town.”

“I’m just glad you could put it to good use,” said the woman as she observed the bug-sized man sucking up the coffee from the bottom of the cup. She grabbed the white cup from its handle. “You’d better take him out before it goes in the dishwasher.”

“Should I?” laughed Madison, as she hesitated after positioning her fingers over the cup.

Rebecca shrugged. “Your choice, I don’t care.”

Mark was relieved when he found that his wife and her friend were just joking. He wasn’t so sure before. Madison picked his body up and cleaned him off using a napkin, then he was placed back into his metal box.

Madison and Rebecca kissed each other on the cheek before they parted. Rebecca watched the beautiful figure of her friend walking away until she reached the elevator. After closing the door, she felt so pleased. She hadn’t seen her friend that happy in months. She was sure that now that Madison was rid of her toxic husband, she would get back to her old usual cheery self. As for herself, she couldn’t really ask for much. Maybe to get back from Japan with a little souvenir...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13925