Quality Family Bonding by ThatGuy012
Summary:

Sophie has been left at home for the weekend with her brother, Liam and her father, Mark after her mother has gone on a work trip and won’t arrive home until Monday.

Liam and Mark plan to sit on the couch and watch football all weekend, but what will happen when they accidentally eat “shrinking cookies” that shrink them to 5 inches tall?

Oh yeah, one more thing… they’ve already really pissed off Sophie 


Categories: Breasts, Butt, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Incest, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 8426 Read: 13432 Published: December 22 2023 Updated: May 02 2024

1. Quality Family Bonding by ThatGuy012

2. Chapter 2 - One For Each Of You by ThatGuy012

3. Chapter 3 - Under New Ownership by ThatGuy012

Quality Family Bonding by ThatGuy012
Author's Notes:




Here we go! Quality family bonding chapter 1!

This was originally a short story, but I liked it so much that I thought it deserved its own story!

If you’d like to see more from me, please check out my Patreon at 

https://patreon.com/ThatGuy355?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator&utm_content=join_link

I have some deleted scenes from my story “A Whole New Perspective” on there, as well as the option to buy your own custom story for premium cheap prices, so go check it out!

Hope you enjoy the story!

“I’m only going to be gone for the weekend!” Julie spoke towards her family, just as she was about to leave for her work trip that was going to take up the entire weekend.

 

“I know Mom, but we’re still gonna miss you!” Liam said back to his mom.

 

“Yeah Mom, 3 days is a long time!” Sophie chimed in.

 

“Aww, that’s very sweet kids.” Julie replied in response. “I really do need to get going or I might miss my flight. I can’t wait to see you guys on Monday.”

 

With that, she leaned in and gave her husband, Mark, a big kiss goodbye before turning around and leaving for the weekend, leaving the 3 of them behind.

 

Liam was a 20-year-old boy who lived at home and worked full time. He lived with his mom Julie, his dad Mark, and his 18-year-old little sister, Sophie. Liam was an average sized male with short, brown hair. Similarly, his father was also around the same height and also sported brown hair. Julie and Sophie both contrasted to this with their long, blonde locks. Sophie wasn’t only the youngest in the family, but also the shortest, standing at around 5’3.  Despite being the shortest, Sophie was arguably the best looking out of the family. She was a gorgeous 18-year-old with a beautiful, cute face. Her looks were no doubt enhanced by her average sized, but still beautifully shaped boobs and butt.

 

“The games on in 30 minutes, sport.” Mark said to his son as they made way for the couch.

 

“Awesome!”  Liam replied. “There’s football on all day today, it’s like heaven!” He continued.

 

“All day?” Sophie piped up. “No way, not happening. There’s woman’s soccer on soon and I’m watching that.” She stated, crossing her arms.

 

“Haha, good joke.” Liam replied with a chuckle. “Like we’re gonna watch woman’s soccer instead of football!”

 

“Come on, that’s not fair! Dad!” Sophie replied, looking hopefully towards her father.

 

“Sorry, honey. Im with your brother on this one. There’s football on all day, there’s no way we’re missing out on that.” He replied replied before taking a seat beside Liam on the couch.

 

“Ugh! I’m sick of this! Every time moms not around you always take Liams side on everything!” She said, clearly frustrated. “Do you think that just because your men that your opinions are worth more than mine?”

 

“Look honey,” Mark began. “It’s not like that at all. Me and your brother just want to watch football… and besides, woman’s soccer… it’s…” Mark was cut off by Liam.

 

“It’s basically not even a real sport!” He blurted out as the two of them began laughing together.

 

Sophie stayed standing with her arms crossed as she rolled her eyes.

 

“Look, squirt, when you’re big and strong enough to take this TV remote off of me, then we’ll watch woman’s soccer.” Liam said as him and father both let out another laugh.

 

 

Sophie had enough. She stormed out of the living room and into the kitchen as her brother and dad continued laughing at her on the couch.

 

 

 

Around an hour later, Liam and Mark were still sat on the couch watching football.

 

“He’s open, he’s open!” They both shouted at the TV in frustration, as Liam took another bite of the cookies him and his dad had bought to eat whilst watching the game. Liam sat back on the couch. Something was wrong… he couldn’t tell what but, something didn’t feel right. He was starting to feel more and more dizzy…

 

Sophie entered the living room, walking in from the kitchen, having just made herself a chicken salad for lunch. She was trying to eat healthy and maintain that gorgeous curvy body of hers before summer. She once again rolled her eyes as she stood at the door of the living room and looked at the two men who were still sat on the couch. She was still frustrated with her brother and dad from earlier.

 

“Hey dad… I don’t know about you, but I don’t feel so good right now. I feel a little dizzy.” Liam said to his father, slightly worried.

 

“Yeah… now that you mention it, I do feel a little funny myself…” Mark replied, putting down his half-eaten cookie.

 

Sophie came a-bit further into to the room, closer to the couch. She looked down at the coffee table that was right in front of the couch and saw a half empty box of cookies that Liam and Mark had been eating. Something seemed familiar about those cookies, but she couldn’t put her finger on it. She took a closer look at the packaging… and that’s when she realised.

 

“Oh my god!” She blurted out, startling the two men on the sofa. “You actual idiots! You're eating shrinking cookies!”

 

Mark and Liam looked at each other, their eyes wide open. They had both heard about shrinking cookies. They were these cookies that when eaten would shrink whoever ate them down to a smaller size. The more cookies you ate, the smaller you got. The effect usually lasted for just a-few hours before whoever had eaten them would grow back to their regular size.

 

“Where the fuck did you even buy those?!” Sophie asked, still shocked at this revelation.

 

“Oh, fuck oh fuck.” Mark began. “I literally just bought them at the store. I thought they were normal cookies!” 

 

“Shit!” Liam shouted. “What the fuck are we gonna do!” 

 

Initially, Sophie had been concerned for her brother and father, but as she stood there amid their panic, she had a small moment to think. “Hmmm.” She thought to herself. A mischievous grin appeared on her face as she began to realise what this could mean for her. “I guess this means I’m finally in charge…” She thought again. Maybe Mark and Liam shrinking down for the day wouldn’t be the worst thing ever. Sophie was still pretty pissed about how they’d spoke to her earlier, and this could be a good opportunity to teach them a lesson…

 

As Liam and Mark continued to panic on the couch, they looked up and saw Sophie strutting, almost skipping, closer to the couch. They could see a smug grin on her face. Liam sat there in disbelief. He couldn’t believe it. His sister was smiling at this situation?!

 

Sophie looked at the 2 men who were sat on the couch. Still standing up, she looked down towards them, placing her hands on her curvy hips.

 

“Well well well…” she began, a somewhat patronising tone to her voice. “I guess that means I’m in charge today... You guys have eaten A LOT of these cookies, so you're gonna be shrinking down very very small…”

 

Mark and Liam both couldn’t believe what they were hearing. What was she saying? This was a serious matter!


 “Oh, I bet you guys wished you were nicer to me earlier now…” she continued, twirling her hair with her finger.

 

Mark was furious with what he was hearing from his daughter. The utter disrespect. This was a serious situation, and she was treating it like some way to gain leverage over them.

 

“Right young lady, do not speak to me like that!” He began. “This is a serious situation. You’re going to call your mother right now and…”  he was cut off by Sophie.

 

“Sorry, what’s that daddy? I can’t seem to hear you; you seem to be getting further and further away.” She said again with a fake-confused look on her face.

 

Mark looked at Liam, and then looked down at his own body. “Oh fuck.” He spoke.

 

It was happening. They were starting to shrink. They sat there in disbelief as everything around them grew larger and larger, completely unable to do anything about it.

 

Sophie stood there, hands still on her hips, as she watched her father and brother begin to dwindle down on the couch. They got smaller, and smaller, and smaller. Finally, after about a whole minute of shrinking, they stopped. There they were stood on the couch. Both of them a mere 5 inches tall…
End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed chapter 1!

Let me know if your enjoying the story, and what you’d like to see from this story!

again, please check out my Patreon at: 

https://patreon.com/ThatGuy355?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator&utm_content=join_link

thank you :)

Chapter 2 - One For Each Of You by ThatGuy012
Author's Notes:
Chapter 2!Once again, if you enjoy my writing, please check out my Patreon at:https://patreon.com/ThatGuy355?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator&utm_content=join_link


Hope you enjoy the chapter!



Liam stood up on the couch, trying his absolute best to take in and comprehend his surroundings. Everything was huge. The TV that he’d just been watching looked like a billboard to him now. The couch that he’d just been sat on now completely dwarfed him as he stood on it. He looked to his left and saw his dad, who seemed like he was also taking a moment to fully comprehend his surroundings. It seemed that him and dad had both shrunk to the same size. He was right, both of them had shrunk down to a tiny 5 inches tall. “This is not good.” Liam thought to himself. “This is really not good.”

 

Liam then looked up. He stood there as he took in an incredible sight before him, a ridiculous sight. There stood above them, looking down at her brother and father, was Sophie. She now looked like an absolute giant….

 

Meanwhile, Sophie was staring down at the 2 tiny men with great amusement. Her day had very quickly gone from a miserable one to one that had the potential for A LOT of fun. 

 

She bent down towards the two tiny men and reached out. She pinched her white painted fingernails together on both of her hands. Extending both of her hands out, she pinched the back of the two tiny men’s shirts. With her brother pinched in her right hand, and her dad pinched in her left, she began to raise them both up so that they were face to face with her.

 

Sophie stood there, her dad dangling from her fingers in one hand, her brother dangling between her fingers in the other.

 

“What a predicament we’ve found ourselves in here, boys.” She said to the little men, only growing more and more amused by the minute.

 

“Soph…” Mark began. “I’m sorry for how we spoke to you earlier but come on now. Just call your mom and tell her to come back and take us to the hospital to be regrown.”

 

“Please Sophie!” Liam then chirped up. “I don’t wanna be tiny all day! Please just call mom.”

 

“Hmmm…” Sophie began. She was amused by the way the pair were practically begging. “You know, I could do that… but I don’t think I’m going to. You clearly don’t remember, but there’s some soccer on TV that I don’t wanna miss.” She said teasingly.

 

There was no way Sophie was gonna call her mom and pass this opportunity up. She had the whole rest of the day to teach her dad and her brother a lesson, she had to make the most of it. She moved her dad over into the palm of her hand, before dropping Liam down in that same hand.

 

She took a seat on the couch, looking down at the two tiny men in the palm of her hand as they stood there like little bugs. With her dad and brother in one hand, and the TV remote in the other, she changed the channel from football to the soccer match that she wanted to watch.

 

Mark and Liam were both still furious about how they were being treated, especially Mark, who wasn’t prepared to take this level of disrespect from his own daughter.

 

“When your mother hears about this you are in a whole world of trouble!” He shouted up to Sophie.

 

Sophie ignored him. She couldn’t think of a suitable way to respond to her father. He was right, once him and Liam grew back and told her mother what had happened, she was guaranteed to be grounded. She didn’t want to think about that now though, she just wanted to enjoy these next few hours.

 

“Oh daddy, I don’t really like how angrily you're speaking towards me.” She said, thoroughly enjoying the power she had over the two tiny men in her hand. “I don’t really want to hear your whining whilst I’m trying to watch the soccer, so I’m just gonna leave you 2 down on the coffee table until it’s over.”

 

One after the other, she plucked the tiny men out from her palm and placed them down on the coffee table. 

 

Now stood down on the coffee table, Liam and Mark had nowhere they could go. Liam peered over the edge of the dark brown wooden table. The drop seemed to be miles down, if they attempted to jump off, they would surely be killed. The coffee table literally looked like the size of a football field to the 2 tiny men. They had absolutely no where to run. Besides, even if they could run away, what on earth would they even do at their tiny size?

 

Liam really did not like this situation. He hated the power Sophie had over him. She could make him do whatever she wanted whilst he was this size, and there was absolutely nothing he could do about it. He was used to being the taller, stronger sibling, and now here he was, completely helpless.

 

“Dad, what’re we going to do? You can’t just let her keep us like this all day!” Liam said to his father.

 

“There’s nothing we can do. Look at her, how much bigger than us she is. We’re just gonna have to do as she says until we grow back.” Mark said back to his son, feeling defeated.

 

Doing as his sister says for the next few hours was something that Liam definitely did not want to do.

 

“Don’t worry son, when we grow back, she is in so much trouble.” Mask said as he placed a reassuring hand on Liams shoulder. Sophie was getting grounded for life when he grew back.

 

Their conversation was interrupted by a huge thud. They both turned around, and what they saw wasn’t a sight they wanted to see. On the coffee table, right before their eyes was Sophie’s gigantic bare feet.

 

Sophie was wearing some tight shorts and a cropped top. Her beautifully shaped boobs were displaying a fair bit of cleavage coming out of her top, and her shorts complimented her well-shaped ass amazingly. Sophie had a lovely golden skin color, a skin color that made her legs, that were on full display, look absolutely gorgeous.

 

Sophie kicked up her bare feet onto the coffee table. It has to be said, she had great feet. They were a respectable size 6, and she had some cute, white painted toes. 

 

She thought that it was a nice touch to kick her feet up right next to her brother and father. She thought it might add to the embarrassment, as it would be extremely degrading for them to have to sit down with her massive feet hanging over their heads, completely dwarfing them. She felt it was almost a reminder of how tiny and helpless they currently were. She smiled at the thought of it. 

 

 

 

 

Around 20 minutes later, it was nearing the end of the soccer game that Sophie was watching. She was still slightly pissed that she didn’t get to watch the whole thing. 

 

Liam and Mark were still sat down next to her huge feet. There was quite literally nothing they could have done other than watch the TV as well. There was a slight stench in the air around them, undoubtedly coming from Sophie’s feet.

 

Upon the soccer match finishing, Sophie thought about how she could have some real fun. An idea popped into her head.

 

“Oh boys.” She began, an almost seductive tone to her voice. “I have to say, my feet are killing me.” 

 

Upon hearing this, the two tiny men definitely didn’t like where this was going.

 

“I would really appreciate it if you guys could help me out and rub them for me.” She spoke, knowing that even if they said no, they would have no choice.

 

She began flexing her toes to emphasise what she had just said. Perhaps this was also to display how powerful even her toes were compared to the two men.

 

“Soph, no!” Mark said. “That is enough! There is absolutely no chance we’re rubbing your feet!”

 

“Oh daddy…” Sophie said, wildly amused at how frustrated her father was. “You do realise you have no choice, right? It’s either you start rubbing, or I’m just gonna pin you down under my foot anyway.”

 

There were no words to describe how truly helpless Liam and Mark felt. They were completely under the command of Sophie. The two of them looked up at the massive feet before them. 

 

“Come on boys.” Sophie said. “There’s one for each of you.”

 

 

 

Liam and Mark stood at the giant feet before them, ready to get to work. They looked up above at the huge soles. Sophie’s feet were so very smooth. Both feet had a beautiful arch to them. It was almost as if God had made them to show people what the perfect feet were meant to look like.

 

 They had no choice but to start rubbing away.

 

Mark placed his hands on her left foot, Liam placed his on her right. They began to rub up and down against the smooth soles. As they got to work, they both noticed a slight moisture on her feet… her sweat. There was a slight odour that the feet were giving off, and it was not a pleasant smell.

 

“Come on boys, I’m not feeling you rub hard enough.” Sophie said down to them from above.

 

Liam was at a dilemma as he stood at her foot. Yes, he had been in despair when his sister had told them to rub his feet, but it certainly wasn’t for the same reason as his dad. You see, Liam had always had a secret fetish… he absolutely loved feet. He loved the idea of rubbing feet, licking feet, he even loved the idea of that slight stench that feet gave off. That’s why he’d been so reluctant to rub his sister's feet, because he was worried that being at such a tiny size in front of the feet, it may actually turn him on.

 

This thought ran through is mind as he continued to rub Sophie’s smooth sole. It was as if he couldn’t help it. Yes, this was his sister, but being so close to her foot, which just happened to be a gorgeous foot, it was still making him feel a type of way.

 

Liam couldn’t help but feel like he was living out a fantasy, even if this was his sister. He couldn’t control himself as he leaned in towards her sole. Hesitating for only a second, he planted his face deep into the fleshy wall. His face now buried deep in Sophie’s foot, he took a big sniff. 

 

He just couldn’t resist.

 

Pulling his face away, Liam looked at the sight before him. Yes, he wanted to do this.  He began to kiss and lick the sole of his sister's foot, loving every second of it.

 

As Liam fulfilled his fantasy at his sister's feet, he couldn’t shake one thought in his mind. What on earth would his dad think of this? Liam turned his head towards his father, and to his utter shock, he saw something he never would have expected to see. He saw his father doing the exact same thing.

 

Mark was on his knees lapping up the sole of his daughter's foot. 

 

“What?!” Liam thought to himself. “Dads into this as well?” 

 

Mark didn’t know what had gotten into him. It was just something about being so small at the giant foot, how powerful the foot seemed, he just felt like the foot needed to be worshipped. Mark had always had somewhat of a domination fetish. There were countless times in the bedroom where he’d have Linda handcuff him and take complete control of him, and Sophie’s massive foot was somehow triggering that fetish.


He felt many emotions as he licked and kissed away. He felt anger towards Sophie for putting him in this situation in the first place. He also felt guilt, this was his daughter, and here was, kissing and licking the sole of her foot.

 

Sophie was really enjoying herself back above. It felt really good to finally put the two little men in their place. Maybe next time they’d think twice before they spoke to her like shit again. She hoped the memory of being made to rub her sweaty feet stuck with them forever.

 

Sophie tried to enjoy this moment. She thought she might as well, seeing in a-few hours when they grew back, she was probably going to get grounded forever. As she thought about ways she could get out of trouble, she was interrupted by a strange feeling down by her feet. It was a wet feeling…

 

“What on earth could that be?” She thought.

 

Sophie leaned forward, keeping her feet firmly in place. She was very curious as to what could possibly be occurring down at her feet.

 

As she got a look at what was really happening down there, her jaw almost dropped to the floor in shock.

 

There, down by her feet, was her tiny little brother and father, they were both on their knees and licking up and down her foot. As she squinted to see better, she could also make out that they both had rock hard erections underneath their clothes.

 

“What. The. Fuck!” She exclaimed. The two tiny men froze and looked up at her…

 

 

 

“What the fuck are you two doing?”   Sophie asked her tiny family members, pulling away her feet.

 

Both men didn’t know what to say. They both felt an overwhelming wave of shame come over them from what they had just done.

 

Sophie didn’t know how to feel. A part of her felt angry that her brother and dad had done this, but on the other hand a part of her was wildly amused.

 

Sophie paused and thought for a minute. “Hold on…” she thought to herself. “This is absolutely perfect.” What her father and brother had just done changed everything.

 

“So, you little guys actually enjoyed being down there at my feet?” She asked.

 

“No!” They both shouted in unison.” Mark began to explain.

 

“No, I don’t know what happened. Just being down there so tiny, and your foot being so big it was so overwhelming… and then it just happened I don’t know what came over me!”


Sophie didn’t know how to feel about this at first. A part of her was completely disgusted with the two tiny men, but another part of her kind of enjoyed the fact they had been practically worshiping her feet. Sophie thought for just a moment. “Wait!” She thought to herself. “This is absolutely perfect!” She slowly began to realise something…

 

Sophie let a booming laugh out. “Oh daddy.” She said again, her voice with a slight seductive tone to it. “You do know what this means, right?” 

 

Mark took a big gulp. What was she trying to say?

 

“This means that when you grow back later… you aren’t going to tell mom shit! If you tell mom what I’ve done, I’ll just simply be forced to tell her that my older brother and my daddy started kissing my feet to satisfy themselves sexually…”

 

Liam and Mark stood there on the table. They felt like sitting ducks. She was completely right. They now had absolutely nothing to threaten Sophie with, they now had absolutely no leverage. If Mark grounded Sophie or told Julie what she had done, Sophie could simply get both him and Liam in even bigger shit by telling her mom what they’d done. They had fucked up. Sophie could do whatever she wanted with them with no consequences now.

 

Sophie smirked down at the two tiny men. They were both lost for words.

 

“I think we should go up to my room now.” She said to the little men. “But… I don’t really feel like carrying you in my hands… I think I have a better idea.

 

Sophie plucked the tiny Mark up from the table. Without warning, she started moving Mark towards the bottom of her sole. 

 

Her soles were still moist from all the licking that the two of them had gotten up to, so when Sophie placed him up against it, Mark stuck to the bottom of his daughter's foot like glue. Sophie did the same thing with her tiny brother.

 

She stood up, and with her two tiny men glued underneath both of her feet, she made her way up to her bedroom.

 

The two tiny men could do nothing as they were glued to each of Sophie’s soles. 


They were in big, big trouble.
End Notes:

Liam and Mark could be in big trouble now? How is Sophie going to use her new found power? Found out soon!

If you enjoy my writing, check out the cheap prices on my patreon at:

https://patreon.com/ThatGuy355?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator&utm_content=join_link

Let me know what you have thought of the story so far!

Chapter 3 - Under New Ownership by ThatGuy012
Author's Notes:



Chapter 3 is here!

PLEASE READ-

If you haven’t seen, I have some new specials from my story “A Whole New Perspective” up on my Patreon. This includes a Christmas special and a new years special.

There are also new deleted scenes, as well as a brand new “Mini Story” series, so please go check it out at:

https://patreon.com/ThatGuy355?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator&utm_content=join_link

Thank you, and enjoy :)

Sophie entered her room and shut the door behind her.  She could feel the two tiny men underneath both of her feet. Although she was enjoying dishing them out some punishment, Sophie did make sure to take very light steps. She didn’t actually want to kill her two tiny prisoners.

 

Despite the fact Sophie was walking lightly, this still didn’t stop her steps from further squishing Mark and Liam further into her foot, almost flattening them both out on her soles.

 

Liam winced with every step as his sister's moist flesh pressed and engulfed his whole body over and over again. Mark was absolutely mortified with the situation. He knew he was in big trouble. How could he get turned on by his own daughter's feet?

 

Sophie walked over to her bed and sat herself down. She turned over and lay down on her stomach, finding a comfy position as she got ready to scroll through her phone for a bit.

 

Sophie raised her legs up behind her so that her soles were visible as she looked back behind her. There her dad and brother were, still plastered to the soles of her feet.

 

“Are you enjoying yourselves down there, boys?” She asked teasingly, looking at over her shoulder at her swinging feet. “Try not to get… stimulated again, I know it will be hard as you guys clearly love my feet so much.” She laughed, wiggling her toes above their heads.

 

“Soph, come on, that’s gotta be enough now!” Liam shouted up. “Just take us to the hospital to be grown back please!” He was worried that he might lose control again and get turned on by her feet once again. This would get him in even more trouble.

 

“Oh, little Liam.” She began. “Don’t be so silly! Why on earth would I do that when I still have more time to keep you two so small?” She was beginning to enjoy this power more and more…

 

“Sophie, honey.” Mark spoke. “If you just grow us back now then we can just forget that this ever happened, you won’t be in any kind of trouble, and we can all just move on.”

 

“Silly daddy!” She said back towards her dad in a patronising manor. “As we’ve established, I’m not gonna be in any kind of trouble anyway! Unless you want me to explain to mom that her husband and son got turned on by her daughter's feet?” She said, knowing there was simply nothing he could say or do to argue back to her.

 

The two little men were truly stumped. Sophie had them completely where she wanted them.

 

Sophie thought she would give the 2 tiny men a bit of time to think about their actions and what they’d done to get to this point. She turned back around to spend some time on her phone, leaving her tiny dad and brother swinging back and forth as they were glued to her glorious soles.

 

 

 

 

Sophie spent some time catching on up social media on her phone. She lay in the same position on her stomach, Mark and Liam still on her feet as her legs swung back on forth. 

 

As the two men lay there still plastered to her feet, something that Sophie had said replayed over in both of their heads.

 

 “Don’t get stimulated.” 

 

Neither of them could shake it. 

 

The two tiny men also couldn’t shake the thought of Sophie’s amazing feet and soles. That incredible sweaty, but sweet aroma filled the air around them and continued to fill up their nostrils. It was a strange smell to find pleasant, but the fact it was coming from those beautiful feet made them shamefully enjoy it.

 

Neither man could help it. It was like Sophie’s feet had cast a spell on them. They were completely captivated by the 18-year-olds feet. Both of them felt shame wash over them as sexual thoughts raced through their heads.

 

As they remained helplessly stuck to her soles, breathing in the sweaty aroma around them, both of them felt their cock’s getting harder.

 

For Liam, it was obvious that his foot fetish was feeding into his horniness. Even if this was his sister's feet, the size and power of them was too much for him not to love the situation, not to mention how drop-dead gorgeous they were. 

 

For Mark, he simply could not put his finger on what was causing his daughters feet to turn him on so much. They were just simply beautiful.

 

Liam tugged his arm, which was still pinned out by his side to the giant sole. He managed to wriggle it free. He simply could not just stay still during this whole ordeal. His dick was once again rock hard, and he needed to satisfy himself.

 

He reached down into his shorts and began pleasuring himself. So many thoughts raced through his mind as he tugged away. Those feet, how gorgeous they are, how big and powerful they are, and even that smell. This time around Liam didn’t care if his dad saw him pleasuring himself, his dad was just as bad, if not worse than he was for doing this.

 

As Liam tugged away at his cock, he began to feel Sophie’s soft sole underneath his other hand that was still pinned against it. It was so smooth; it had such an amazing texture. He felt the small creases in her feet with great detail.

 

Mark looked at his son. He didn’t even feel angry or embarrassed as he saw that Liam had started to jerk off. It felt like all of his dignity had already left his body. Mark looked up above his head and he could just about see his daughter's huge toes hanging over him. Taking just a moment to think, and another moment to hesitate, Mark then gave in.

 

“Fuck it.” He thought, as he reached down towards his own rock-hard member, ready to get to work.

 

Liam and Mark continued to jerk off. Neither of them could help it. Her feet were too powerful not to think about. When someone’s feet are that beautiful, how are you meant to not get turned on? It almost wasn’t fair. They looked truly pathetic.

 

Suddenly, with both of them still incredibly horny as they both pleasured themselves, they heard a noise from in front of them that made them both freeze in fear.

 

That noise that the two of them had heard was a click and a flash. They both looked up towards Sophie. They saw her phone screen. It was in selfie mode. Sophie had seen the pair jerking off down at her feet and discretely caught them in the act by taking a picture of them.

 

“Oh fuck.” They both thought. How had they managed to make this situation even worse for themselves? They had literally seemed to have lost every single L’Oréal that they thought they’d had, all for Sophie’s feet!

 

Sophie looked back towards the 2 men stuck on her feet once again. Her blank expression turned into a… gleeful one.

 

“Oh, that is gold!” Sophie exclaimed. “You’ve really done it now haven’t you?!”

 

Sophie reached over, towards her feet, finally peeling the 2 men off of her soles before dropping them in the palm of her hand.

 

Sophie showed the two men the selfie she had taken. It had Sophie’s face in it, and she had a devious smile spread across her face. Behind Sophie’s face, her two soles were visible, and on those two soles, you could quite clearly see Liam and Mark. Both the two tiny men had their hands down their pants in the picture. They had really, really fucked up now.

 

“You guys do know what this means, don’t you?” She asked them.

 

Liam and Mark looked up towards her. A puzzled, but worried look was plastered on both of their faces. What was she going to come out with now?

 

“I literally own the both of you!” She said with a laugh. “Even when you grow back, you both have to do whatever the fuck I say!” 

 

Mark and Liam both felt a sick feeling in their stomachs. The realisation of what they’d had actually just done was now starting to sink in

 

“No, no way!”  Mark protested, trying to act quickly. “Look, we were mean to you earlier and now you’ve punished us, so when we grow back, we all just need to move on!”

 

“Oh daddy,” Sophie said as she began stroking his head with her pinky. “I don’t think that’s gonna happen. Not after what I’ve just caught you little bugs doing.”

 

Mark and Liam both knew they had absolutely nothing on Sophie. She truly had all the power. If she wanted to, she could absolutely finish the both of them with this one picture.

 

“Whenever I want something, maybe an errand run for me, maybe my room cleaned, maybe some money… you guys will do it or get it for me. Maybe I’ll even want a few foot rubs every now and again…”  She spoke. “And if you don’t do as I say… well I guess I’ll just have to tell mom what happened, and show her that picture…”

 

“Come on, Soph!” Liam shouted. “It doesn’t have to be like this.” 

 

Sophie ignored her tiny brothers shouts as she carried on talking. “Hey, you know what, maybe once and a while I’ll also make you two eat some more shrinking cookies, and then you can shrink down and be my tiny little slaves all over again!”

 

Mark and Liam couldn’t believe what they were hearing. How was Sophie being so cruel? They couldn’t believe how much she was enjoying the power she had over them.

 

“Yeah, that sounds pretty good!” She said excitedly. She very was proud of her scheming. “Oh, boys. “You two are going to be wrapped right around my little finger for as long as I want…”

 

Mark and Liam looked at each other worriedly. Their whole lives had truly just changed.

 

 

 

It was a Friday night, a week or so after the events that had taken place whilst Julie had been away for the weekend. Things had been a little awkward in the house. Mark and Liam had both tried to avoid Sophie as much as possible, but they also made sure they were following her every command. They would do anything to prevent Julie from finding out what had happened.

 

Sophie hadn’t been too harsh on the pair as of far. She had only given them a-few petty tasks, mostly things like doing her chores for her, or giving her rides to friends' houses. Today however, that would change. Sophie had identified the perfect opportunity to really spice things up.

 

Sophie was just about to head out to a party for the night. She stood there in the kitchen with Liam and Mark. She was dressed beautifully, wearing a tiny little pink dress that exposed a great view of her cleavage. Her dress was also working wonders for her butt. Her outfit was rounded off by some sparkly black open toe heels. Meanwhile, Julie was in the living room watching some TV.

 

“No Sophie, that’s too far!” They both told her after hearing what Sophie had just ordered them to do.

 

“Erm, it’s not too far and yes, you are going to do it.” She replied firmly. “If you aren’t then I guess I’ll just go right in there and show mom a certain photo…”

 

Both the men stayed silent; they had no way of protesting further. They would do anything for that photo to never to be shown to anyone.

 

“Good boys.” She said with a smile as her father and brother fell silent. “So, you both understand what’s going to happen?”

 

“Yes” They both said in a dejected manner. They still couldn’t comprehend how this 18-year-old girl had complete control over their lives.

 

“Excuse me? What was that? I thought we talked about this” she said back expectantly. 

 

“Yes…Master.” Mark and Liam both looked to the ground in embarrassment, feeling incredibly degraded. 

 

Sophie let out a laugh. It was so entertaining. That will never get old to her. “Now, come on, get eating.” She said, pointing to an all too familiar box of half-eaten cookies on the kitchen table.

 

Mark and Liam looked each other and gulped…

 

 

 

“Hey, mom, I’m heading out now.” Sophie said to Julie, who was still sat on the couch watching TV, her bare feet stretched out on the coffee table. Liam and Mark followed closely into the living room behind her. 

 

“Okay, honey. Have the best time.” Julie said back, smiling at her daughter.

 

“Just before I go though, Liam and Mark were just telling me they wanted to do something really nice for you tonight, and I want to stay and see it.” 

 

Liam and Mark both went and stood on the coffee table. Sophie handed them the almost empty box of shrinking cookies, the exact same box they had eaten the week before. They both took one last cookie each and ate it. This was the third or fourth cookie they’d eaten tonight as Sophie had made them eat a-few in the kitchen.

 

“Are those shrinking cookies!” Julie said, wildly confused. “Why on earth are you guys eating those?!”

 

Julie watched on in amusement as her husband and her son slowly started dwindling down in size on the coffee table in front of her. What on earth was going on?

 

“Yeah, they are mom. Dad and Liam said because of how hard you’ve been working lately, they want to shrink down tonight and pretty much pamper you and make you feel good. Maybe you can get them to do some chores or some really detailed cleaning, or… maybe you might want… I don’t know, a foot rub or something.”

 

“Wow! That’s so nice of you guys!” Julie said towards the two shrinking men, who now only stood at about 1 foot tall on the coffee table. She ecstatic t this. After a tough week of work, she seriously needed some pampering.

 

“My feet have been killing me from walking around in heels at work all day…”

 

“That’s perfect then!” Sophie said excitedly to her mom. Her work was done here. “Okay mom I actually do need to go now. I’ll see you later… have fun little guys.” She said in a teasing manner, waving at Mark and Liam who now stood even smaller.

 

Mark and Liam took one last look at Sophie before she left. There was a devious look in her eye. She knew she had just completely pulled a quick one over the two. Her fat ass jiggled as she strutted away.

 

Liam and Mark finally stopped shrinking as they reached that all familiar height of 6 inches tall. They both gulped before looking up at the sight before them, Julie’s massive feet. 

 

Julie reached forward and placed both her hands on each of her feet, bending over to look at the two tiny men.

 

“Wow!” She said in awe. “You guys are so fucking tiny!” She marvelled at the two tiny men before sitting back. She wiggled her toes above her tiny husband and sons heads. “Well, what are you waiting for guys, get to work!”

 

Julie had no idea how sinister this really was. She had no idea that Mark and Liam were under the ownership of Sophie. Most of all, Julie had no idea what she might just be about to discover…

 

As Sophie walked out the door, she couldn’t help but smile to herself in amusement. She laughed, thinking about what the two tiny males had in store for the next few hours. She wondered if they’d be able to keep their desires in, or if they might let it slip to Julie. Sophie smiled again, wondering what this could mean for the family.

 

Sophie liked this feeling that she had felt over the last week.

 

She felt powerful.

 

She felt like a Queen.

 

She walked up and out of the driveway, thinking about all the fun she could have with her new personal slaves.

End Notes:



Please let me know if you’ve enjoyed this story! I want to know if you want to see more from this story in between chapters from “A Whole New Perspective.”
Once again, please do check out my new add ons on my Patreon at:
https://patreon.com/ThatGuy355?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator&utm_content=join_link
Thanks so much!
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13848