Doubling Sally by Mr_G
Summary: Thanks to Wishbone, Sally double in size every day until she bigger than galaxies.
Categories: Giantess, Growing Woman Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 11172 Read: 69353 Published: November 26 2009 Updated: November 26 2009

1. Chapter 1 by Mr_G

2. Chapter 2 by Mr_G

3. Chapter 3 by Mr_G

4. Chapter 4 by Mr_G

5. Chapter 5 by Mr_G

6. Chapter 6 by Mr_G

Chapter 1 by Mr_G
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author note: This was a popular story in its day. I have decided to repost it here.

BTW the story takes place in the year 1999.

Doubling Sally

Chapter one

Sally Cooper studied her reflection in the mirror. She was beautiful with her blond hair and blue eyes. The rest of her six foot frame, was well shaped, the result of exercise and diet.  Only one thing bothered Sally about her appearance.

“I’m too short.” She cried out.

“No you are not too short.” Her mother replied. She was tried of her daughters complaints. And for the umpteenth time wished she didn’t live in a world were giantesses were adored.

“Sally, giantesses are a passing fad. Size isn’t everything, the day will come when those girls who took growth hormone, will be regarded as the freaks they are.”

“But at the moment being a giantess is a ticket to fame and fortune. The last time I looked, the five tallest women in the planet, were all multimillionaires.”

“But at what cost? The tallest woman on the planet Paula has trouble moving her 9 foot frame around.”

“No pain no gain.” Sally replied.

 

“I tell you, I saw that restaurant come out of hole in the sky. I don’t know where it came from, but I tell you, who ever goes to Wishbone is asking for trouble.” Walter told the newspaper reporter. While people found it strange that the restaurant appeared out of nowhere, nobody at the time felt it was dangerous. In fact Wishbone attracted many of the people of White Stone Lake including Sally.

 

Sally walked through the doors of Wishbone. On first impression it looked like your everyday restaurant at rush hour. It was so busy Sally had to wait in line for a table. While she was waiting she spotted a sign on the wall.

WARRING

ONLY ONE WISH PER PERSON

ONCE YOU MAKE A WISH YOU CANN’T TAKE IT BACK

“Wonder what that means.” She asked herself. After a few more minutes, a waitress finally came. Sally was stunned, she had to be eight feet tall. After being lead to a table, Sally asked about the sign.

“We have something called the wishbone meal deal. When you eat it you are granted one wish and one wish only. The sign is just a reminder.” The waitress replied

“I’ll take one. Mind if I ask you something …?”

“Brenda the name, make it quick.”

“How come you’re working in a place like this? With your height, you could be rich and famous.”

“I’m not sure what you mean. If you please excuse me I got other people to serve.”

Sally was puzzled over Brenda’s response to her question. But she promptly forgot about it, when her meal arrived. She didn’t really believe in magic, but felt she had nothing to lose by wishing, her greatest dream.

“I wish, I was the biggest giantess in all of creation.”

 

Meanwhile at a nearby table, a professor and student where have a talk over dinner.

Professor: “ Maybe I need something to illustrate the concept of exponential growth. Take that girl over there(he pointed at Sally) If her height doubled ever day, she would be 12 feet tall tomorrow, 24 feet the day after tomorrow, 48 feet the day after that and so on.”

Student: “I wish that would happen.”

Professor: “No you don’t.” The professor went on to explain why, but it was too late. For the student had ordered the wishbone meal deal, without realizing that his wish would come true.

 

On her way out, Sally was stopped by Brenda who told her;

“I overheard make your wish, and I can tell you your going to be sorry. Do you have any idea, how large giantess can get?”

“No, but since I’m still the same size, I guess it didn’t work.”

Brenda started to respond but head her boss Stanley Charm calling, so she had to leave.

“What a nut case.” Thought Sally, as she drove for home.

 

Early the next mourning at the crack of dawn Sally was starting to sir, when a strange sensation came over her. She could sense energy flowing into her and her limbs stretching. Her eyes popped open, the room seemed to be shrinking all around her. Then she realized she was growing at an incredible rate. After a few minutes, she stopped growing, by then she was 12 feet tall.

“Yes!” Sally cried. Then she noticed the remains of her nightgown.

“Guess I should have wished for my clothes to grow with me. Wait a minute, once the media sees me, I could afford all the clothes I want.”

While Sally was talking, her parents wondering what the heck was going on, entered the room and were stunned at the sight of their naked 12 foot daughter.

“Hi guys, call the media, my giantess dreams have come true.”

“My daughter is a freak.” Sally mother cried.

 

Word of Sally growth, spread quickly through town. Many refused to believe it at first, but when Sally stepped out doors, wearing towels as a bikini.  Disbelief got replaced by varying reactions ranging from admiration to jealously. As she wanted, that afternoon the media started showing up.

 

“This is Ralph Snoop of Maritime news, reporting to you live from White Stone Lake where a girl has mysteriously grown to 12 feet in height. I had the opportunity to talk her, here some highlights.”

Ralph: “The known laws of biology and physics say that it’s impossible for a Human to double in height overnight. How do you explain your growth?”

Sally: “I can’t, although I suppose I should thank Wishbone.”

Ralph: “The restaurant that vanished overnight?”

Sally: “What!!”

Ralph: “Didn’t you know. There no trace of it. Yet half the town, says they were there yesterday.”

Sally: “Very bizarre.”

That evening, Sally reflected on her day, she was glad, she became the tallest girl in the world, but deep down a little worried about her friends jealous reactions. Putting her worries aside she squeezed into her room and went to sleep.

 

Sally had a restful sleep until, the feeling of growth returned. Surprised she looked around, it was dawn, and she was growing again. Her room was getting way too small, in a panic she smashed a hole, through the wall, to her horror she had to remove most of the wall to get out of the house, for her height had doubled again to 24 feet.

 

“Just look at this wall.” Her parents cried, when they saw the damage, but Sally replied;

“What choice did I have? Besides what are you going to do? Punish me?”

Her folks then realized Sally was beyond their control for they owned no gun and she was way too big for physical force to work.

 

Feeding sally threaten to be a problem, for she was eating enough food to feed a small army, which was murder on the Cooper food budget. Then Sally realized she didn’t get hungry anymore. As an experiment she gave up meals, and soon gave up eating on a regular basis. And only drank water on occasion. To everyone amazement she suffered no ill effects, from the lack of food. It was just one of a growing number of mysteries that the doctors and scientists were determined to solve about Sally.

 

On the same day, she broke, out of her house, she ran into her friend Sara, who had also went to wishbone and made a wish. Sally had trouble believing, her friend was now eight feet tall.

“You look, 2 feet tall to me.” Sally told her.

“I’m the second tallest woman in town.” Sara replied. “Besides I’ll be able to go to the GTS Festival. And you can’t.”

“Why not?”

“How are you going to get there? You’re too big to go by car or by plane.”

“Maybe I can convince them to bring the festival to Nova Scotia. I’m attracting more attention every day.” But the festival organizers pointed out, it was too late to move the festival, for it was due to start in five days time. Disappointed, she began to think up ways to get to the festival.

 

As the days passed, Sally’s ego grew with her size. By the fourth day of her growth, she was acting like a goddess, expecting every one to admire her and woe to those who didn’t. Along the latter category was a boy named Mike, who preferred ladies that were his own size. Unfortunately for Mike, Sally thought he was cute. So she was hurt, when he turned her down.

“What’s wrong Mike? You don’t want to play with this beautiful body.”

Mike stated at Sally 96 foot frame, the true of the matter was he was intimated by woman taller than himself( he’s six feet two inches tall ). After Mike refused to answer her question, she realized, she could play with him and there would be nothing he could no about it. So she did. The resulting shall we say seamy action, made tabloid headlines for days.

 

On the fifth day, of her growth, Sally developed I plan to get to the GTS Festival.

“I’ll walk there.” She told her parents.

“But it’s being held in Ontario this year.” Her parents objected. ““You’re seriously planning to walk from Nova Scotia to Ontario?”

“I’ve been doing some thinking. My top walking speed has been doubling every day. I could make it there in just a few days. Since the GTS Festival starts in three days so I’m leaving today.”

“No your not, your submitting to tests to be conducted by these scientists, so we can put an end to this.” On cue a small army of scientists showed up, and started moving toward Sally. But she is stubborn, and there not much they can do against a 192 foot Giantess. They tried to shoot her, but she retaliated by holding a scientist hostage, until they agreed to let her leave White Stone Lake.

As the town, watched her go, the authorizes started to plan there next move.

 

To be continued

Chapter 2 by Mr_G
Chapter two

 

Sally quickly developed a brisk walking pace, if a speed of 160 miles an hour, can be called walking.(about the equivalent of a normal person walking at 5 miles per hour) While she didn’t deliberately crush  things, she didn’t bother to slow down enough to let people or animals get out of the way. At 2,785 tones she left quite a mark on the landscape.

 

Following the 102 highway north, and then the Trans-Canada west, she found it easy to head in the right direction. Expect when it came to highway signs, she found them hard to read. Deep down, she missed reading books, but felt being big was wroth it. Especially since she could walk right by the toll booths and not have to pay the toll.

 

When she reached the New Brunswick/Nova Scotia border she was surprised to find a road block under construction. She could see people rushing to build a wall, a wall to keep her out. But she had arrived before they were ready. She started to walk around the road block, when a man with a megaphone shouted.

“Stop right there Sally. You are not welcome in New Brunswick.”

“Come on Mr. Premier, I need to go through your province to get to Ontario.”

But they continued to pester her, they even started shooting at her, with small arms fire. But all this did was annoy Sally. She thought about stomping the premier flat, but didn’t want to commit murder so she simply stepped over him, and left the frustrated authorizes behind.

 

After leaving the roadblock behind, Sally noticed it was getting late, so she found a field to spend the night in. While she was sleeping, Ray Hammond a reporter from Supercity News, showed up. Here is his report on what he saw that mourning;

“When I first came across Sally, she was lying with her back toward me. Just as the sky was getting bright in the east a faint glow seemed to cover the giantess. To my amazement, her body seemed to be growing. Her bond hair grew longer and thicker, her limbs lengthen and got thicker. Every part of her from her heads to her toes was enlarged. When it was all over, her height had increased to 384 feet. Then she yawned, and stretched. I ran to run for cover to avoid those monstrous limbs.”

 

Sally walked through the forests of New Brunswick. She was starting to tire, after hours of walking. Then she saw the thunderstorm moving toward her. Sally looked for cover, but there was none to be found. Within moments the sky opened up and Sally got drenched. Then she got struck by lighting. But she soon recovered from the burns.

“Too bad I can’t get above the clouds.” Sally said to herself as she moved on. Then she laughed, at the mental image of a woman, so tall most of her was above the clouds.

 

While sally was walking, people hundreds of miles away, were deciding what to do with her.

“If Sally attempts to enter our territory, will we destroy her.” The US general told the assembled authorizes.

“Why would she enter the US? She trying to get to Ontario.” A scientist asked.

“If you look at the map(he then pointed to a map on the wall) if she goes by the shortest route, she’ll cut through Maine. We will not permit that.” The general replied.

A aide then burst into the room.

“Pardon me, but there are two people outside who claim to have caused Sally growth.”

“Send them in.” A professor and a young man enter the room.

“I’m professor Roland and this is Conrad one of my students. Several days we went to wishbone, and well I kind of used Sally as an example of geometric growth.”

“What do you mean?’

“I wished that she would double in height every day.” Conrad replied. “You got to admit it’s a cool way to destroy the world.”

“Not if we can help it, how do we stop her growth?” the general asked.

“Go to wishbone, and wish her growth away.” The professor responded.

“Unfortunately Wishbone has inconveniently disappeared. Do you have any idea how large she get?” a doctor asked.

Before the professor could answer another aide, entered the room.

“Sally has just entered Maine, what shall we do?”

“Destroy her.” the general cried.

 

Sally original plan was to fallow the Trans-Canada to Ontario, but as the hours and miles passed, she began to long for a short cut. She thought back to maps she seen of North America. She knew the Trans-Canada had to go north to avoid the state of Maine. Then the idea struck her, why avoid the state of Maine. Why not keep walking west until I reach the Saint Lawrence River, Which would then lead me to Ontario. Her mind made up, she headed west into Maine, and straight into the American army.

 

Tanks rolled through the forests of Maine, struggling to keep up with their target, who was doing her best to get away. But the helicopter gun ships were on her tail, they fired round after round at her. Soon she was too wounded to continue running, so she collapsed in a bleeding heap.

 

The soldiers tried their best to kill Sally. But she held on. She suffered terribly, throughout the day and night. Towards dawn of the next morning, the soldiers gave up on trying to kill her, and instead bond her, figuring she was too badly hurt to grow anymore. They were wrong.

 

The solders could not believe there eyes, when the first rays of dawn arrived, the giantess wounds healed in seconds then she started to grow. The ropes and chains strained to keep her body in check. But after a few moments, they broke apart, letting sally’s body explode outward. When it was all over, Sally was a towering 768 feet tall and fully healed. Troops after seeing the mega giantess in the mist, decided it was time to leave. Sally had the same idea, she ran away, crushing everything in her path. Even the air displacement she caused was enough to cause damage, for she ran at a speed of 900 miles per hour for several minutes.

 

After this incident the military keep a low profile, for they realized there was nothing they could do to stop Sally.

 

After a few hours of roaming through the woods Sally realized two things, she was lost and she wanted a drink. (Sally didn’t actually need to drink but she liked the habit. Then she spotted a lake in the distance. She quickly headed for it.

 

A short distance from the lake, professor Blockman was giving a lecture. He felt that, Sally was a story made up by the government to take advantage of the giantess craze. The reason? To put fear into the people. As Blockman when on, the ground started to shake, then to be replaced by a slurping sound. But Blockman, continued on, only stopping, when he noticed his audience was staring right past him.

“What’s so interesting about my lake?” he asked. Then he turned around and gasped. An enormous woman was draining his lake.

 

After a few moments, Sally spotted the group of people.

“Can anyone tell me, how to get to Ontario from here?” Sally asked, but she couldn’t hear the response. She then, tried picking up, some of people before here, but she was clumsy and accidentally squished them to death. Frustrated she decided to keep on going.

 

After leaving Blockman’s lecture, Sally continued walking towards the west, until she came across a large lake in her path. Thinking it was one of the great lakes Sally followed the shoreline north. When she reached the top of the lake, she realized it wasn’t a great lake.(it was lake Champlain but Sally didn’t know that) Disappointed and a bit lost, she decided it was time to stop. Then a thought crossed Sally mind, she didn’t know the exact location of Blueberry Hill, where the GTS festival was being held. What that thought she went to sleep.

 

The next day, after some roaming, Sally managed to reach Ontario, but to her horror couldn’t find Blueberry Hill. She walked for hours, eventually spotting Toronto, and it’s CN tower. But still the festival eluded her. For t a moment, the thought that a mega giantess, would not be welcome at the festival crossed her mind but she dismissed it.

 

At the GTS festival the party was just getting started. Several world famous giantess were there, and well as thousands of visitors. But these visitors weren’t allowed into the heart of the party, where only woman were allowed, and they had to taller than a line drawn six feet one inch above the ground. Despite this a good dozen ladies were at the heart of the party. Including Sara, who got to talk to her favourite giantess Ginger, a seven foot 10 inch redhead. Much to Sara’s surprise the conversation turned to Sally.

Ginger: “Do you ever listen to the Sally tracking network?”

Sara: “I never heard of it. There people who actually spend there time tracking Sally?”

Ginger :”She’s hard to miss, Did you know she was in Vermont yesterday?”

Sara: “I’m surprised she was so far south, she must have got lost, But more importantly where is she now?”

Ginger: “North of Toronto, They say she’s over a thousand feet tall.”

Sara: “I hope she never finds this place.” This statement surprised Ginger but Sara refused to elaborate. And the party went on.

 

As night fell, Sally was in despair, she was missing the festival, she came so far to attend. Suddenly a flash appeared, to be replaced by the tallest woman Sally had even seen. Even at 1,536 feet tall, Sally didn’t even come to the other giantess knees.

“She must be miles tall.” Thought Sally.

“Five miles to be exact.” The other giantess replied. “Most people call me Without Warning, but you can call me Valerie.”

“You must be the tallest giantess in the universe.”

“Far from it actually, I’ve meet giantess that were 80 miles tall. And have heard of even larger giantess.”

“Sure, why are you here?”

“To get you to the GTS festival. But before I do, I should warn you, that wish you made at Wishbone is going to come true. Someday you’ll be the largest giantess ever.”

“How do you know about my wish?” Sally asked but Valerie didn’t answer. Instead she reached down, and picked up Sally in her hands.

“Hey put me down.” Sally cried. But it was no use. She and Valerie disappeared in a flash of light.

 

Meanwhile at the festival, reports describing a giantess so big she dwarfed even Sally, started to arrival. But the partygoers refused to believe it, they even laughed at the idea, until a flash of light appeared outside town. To everyone shock a burette giantess, was looking down on them, there amazement grew when the burette lowered Sally down to the ground. The giantess at the heart of the party, felt like ants, before these two GTS-Goddesses.

 

Sally looked at the festival in delight, she had arrived at last. She looked up at Valerie and said

“I’m not sure how you got me here. But thank you.”

“You’re welcome.” Valerie replied as she vanished in a flash of light.

 

Sally then turned her attention to the festival.

“Well Sara, I’m a little late, but I managed to make it. Can I join the fun?” Sally scanned the crowd for her friend, but had trouble identifying individual people.

Sara had no trouble, seeing Sally, but like the crowd she was asking;

“What do we do now?”

 

To be continued

Chapter 3 by Mr_G
Chapter three 

 

The question “What do we do now?” had several answers. Some people mainly the Giantess in the heart of the party, sensing the party was now going to revolve around Sally decided to leave. They were too jealous of Sally to stay. Sara, wanted to leave, but felt, Sally won’t stop looking for her, so she was one of the first to approach Sally.

A few people tried to ignore Sally (she was too big for their tastes) , but it was an impossible task.

Sally lay flat, on the ground, she found it was the best way to interact with the crowd. After some hesitation, some of the men in the crowd, decided to explore Sally’s body. To there surprise, she let them. Soon she had dozens of males crawling all over her, and even a few ladies.

Sara went up to Sally’s right ear. The ear was big enough for her to craw into, but she decided to stay on the edge.

“Hey Sally can you hear me?”

“Yes I can. I told you I make it. So what did I miss?”

While Sara was talking to Sally about the days events, other people were climbing her breasts, a few brave souls even tried getting into her vagina. As a result of these actions, Sally started to get aroused, making it hard to consternate on what Sara was saying. Sara sensing this, started to withdraw, she almost made to the ground before Sally organism.

 

Hours passed, a few stragglers, remained on Sally as dawn approached. Arnold was on Sally chest, he was surprised by a faint glow coming from Sally, then everything got bigger. For a moment, Arnold thought he was shrinking, then he noticed the surrounding landscape staying the same size. Sally was growing again. He decided it was time to get off Sally, by the time he crawled off her body, her growth spurt had stopped. She was now 3,072 feet tall.

Not everyone managed to get off Sally. George Crumb who had a hair fetish, was exploring Sally blond hair, when the growth spurt hit, he got tangled up in the growing hairs. He slowly got himself untangled, but then he felt Sally get up. George was now trapped, for the ground was far below, and Sally was on the move. He had to hold on to her hair for dear life, wondering what she had in mind.

 

What Sally had in mind was an urge to go for a swim. Since Lake Ontario was close by, she decided to test the waters. She soon reached the lakes edge.

 

George had an idea, if he could let Sally know of his plight, she would let him go right? He slowly made his way to her ear.

 

Further and further Sally went into the Lake, but to her surprise, the water only came up to just above her knees, far too sallow for swimming. After thinking about it for a few minuets, she decided to head for Lake Superior, the largest of the great lakes. Just as she was about to move, she heard a faint voice.

“Sally can you hear me?”

Sally was startled, where on earth was the voice coming from?

“Where are you?’ she cried.

“No need to shout, I’m in one of your ears. You see, at the festival, I was exploring your hair, when I got tangled up. Can you please get me down?”

“You have been in my hair, since last night?” Sally asked in disbelief.”

“Yes, can you please get me down?”

“Not so fast. I’m a little lonely, I could use someone to talk to. What’s your name?”

“George, Can’t you find a volunteer to go into your ear?”

“Maybe later, but for, now I’m heading for Lake Superior for a swim.”

Despite George protests she then head for Lake Superior.

 

A few hours later, at Lake Superior, Sally was very disappointed.

“The water, barely touches my woman hood.” She cried.

“Excuse me, but I need a drink.”

“Oh, all right, were in the middle of a lake. “ Sally then sat down, letting the water, come up to her ears. Then the water went in her ears.

“Help” George cried as he was swept away by the water.

“George?’ Sally cried, but it was too late, George was already out of her ear and in the lake. After searching the lake for a few moments she gave up and headed for shore.

 

The next day found Sally, with her head in the clouds, for her height had doubled again to 6,144 feet. For the first time, Sally began to wonder when her growth was going to stop.

 

 Sam Blackburn sat in front of the TV, he was watching his favourite show, when a Sally alert, came on the air.

“Attention residents of Kingston, Sally is within 20 Km of Town.” The TV anchor man announced.

“What are supposed to do?” Sam’s wife asked.

“Make final bets on big, she going to grow?” Sam jokingly replied. Before his wife could respond to the bad joke, his daughter rushed in the house.

“Mother, Lydia teasing me again.” Lydia was the black’s next door neighbour, six foot six with an ego more appropriate for a fifty foot woman. She loved to tease the diminutive (four feet ten inch) daughter of the Blackburn’s.

“Just ignore her honey.” Ms. Blackburn told her daughter.

“I wish Sally would step on her.” Elly Blackburn told her parents. As she was speaking, the house began to shake. A moment later an almighty crash shook the house. Then the shaking started to subside.

The Blackburns then when out to investigate. They couldn’t believe their eyes. There house was just a few feet from the edge of a enormous footprint. Lydia’s house and much of the neighbourhood was crushed beyond recognition.

“I didn’t mean it.” Elly called to Sally departing form. But Sally didn’t hear her.

 

Another day passed, Sally found herself back in Nova Scotia. But it was no longer home to her. She managed to locate White Stone Lake, and quickly realized that she never go home again. At least not without damaging it, beyond all repair.

 

While Sally was looking over Nova Scotia, thousands of Miles away, world leaders and scientists  were debating what to do about Sally, for she had reached a height of 12,288 feet and slowed no sign of slowing down.

US President: “Would a nuclear bomb kill her?”

General: “I doubt it. Conventional weapons failed to do the job, when she was just a few hundred feet tall. At two miles in height, I can’t see how we can stop her.”

Canadian PM: “How can we minimum the damage?  I lost one of my MP’s yesterday, when she went through Kingston.”

Scientist: “Ask her to avoid cities?”

Professor Roland: “People, asking her to avoid cities is pointless. For she eventually get so large, she’ll destroy, the whole planet. The only way to save the Human Race is to evaluate the planet, in the space of two weeks or less.”

US President: “ That’s impossible. I pray that you’re wrong about Sally.”

Professor Roland: “So do I.”

 

Meanwhile, many world away, a GTS-goddess was flipping threw the pages of GTS-Today, when she read about Sally and the plight of her world. Looking over her lab and the too bare experiment tables she started to plan a trip to Sally’s world.

 

Sally decided to spend the afternoon swimming in the North Atlantic. To her delight, the water was still deep enough.  What was her delight, was a sailor nightmare, for no ship was safe in her path.

 

That evening just as she was about to go to sleep she saw a flash in the distance. Thinking it was Valerie, she went to investigate.

 

Annie at five miles in height, towered over the small town. Digging tools in hand she started to remove the town from the ground. Then she spotted the small (to her) blond woman approach.

Sally wasn’t sure what the strange giantess was doing at first. When she saw the town was being put in a box, like the people were bugs. Sally was enraged.

“What the heck, do you think you’re doing to those people?”

“Saving them.”

“From what?”

“Your growth Sally.”

“What on Earth are you talking about? Who are you anyway?”

“Annie McAllen, GTS scientist. Don’t you realize your going to wipe out this whole planet within a couple of weeks, just by existing.”

“Nonsense. My growth will stop long before I become Planet size.”

“My poor dumb blonde. You just don’t get it. Maybe this will convince you.” Annie then produced a magazine, scaled to her size. Then she handed it to Sally.

“GTS-Today. “ Sally read off the cover.

“Turn to page 40.” Sally did so, and was surprised to find an article on her. Included in the article was two charts, one showing the sizes of the largest giantess in the universe. The other showed her own growth past , present and future.

“How can they make statements about my future growth?”

“The editors have the inside scoop straight from Mr. G himself.”

Sally didn’t know who Mr. G was, and didn’t really care. She was too busy reading her growth chart. Her eyes opened in disbelief.

 “These projections can not be right. They have me growing bigger, than the Earth itself.”

“You did wish to be the largest giantess ever. If you look at the giantess chart, you find, giantess can get quite large. Now if you excuse me. I got more people to save.”

Annie then vanished in a flash of light. Taking the town but leaving the magazine behind.

 

Sally studied the list of giantesses. Large wasn’t the word to describe them. For they ranged in size from ten of miles to large enough to crush the Earth like an apple. Sally then prayed, for an end to her growth for she didn’t want to be larger than the planet.

 

Her payers weren’t answered. When dawn came the too familiar felling of energy flowing into arrived. Within moments her height had doubled again. At 24,576 feet (4.65 miles) she was taller, than the highest mountain in the Americas. Only the Himalayas had mountains taller than her

 

Sally spent the mourning reading the rest of GTS-Today and pondering her next move. She discovered an article on Annie, and was sadden to learn that, the people she took ended up in her lab to be used in experiments. As for herself, Sally was too restless to stay put.

“If a stay away from cities I won’t cause much damage.” Sally told herself as she headed for Newfoundland, leaving the massive 3000 by 4125 foot magazine on the ground.

Despite what Sally believed she did cause damage, just by moving about. Her feet (each foot was over 2700 feet long) crushed acre after acre of forest and rural countryside. Her walking speed was so fast, she created sonic booms.

 

Sally found the island of Newfoundland, a bit of a bore. Mainly rocks, trees and some lakes. While there was a few towns and cities she was hesitant in approaching them. Although this didn’t stop her from following roads and crushing Shitnick, a village with a bad restaurant and full of drunks. After wondering around Newfoundland, she decided to head for the Rocky Mountains the very next day.

 

Sally parents sat in front of the TV. It was June 14 the 13th day of Sally’s growth. Every mourning, the news had the latest sally info, including the dreaded casualty report. The estimated number of people killed by Sally the day before. It was the casualty report that sadden the Coopers the most. For every day the number seemed to rise, the only exception being her trip to Newfoundland. Only a few hundred people got stepped on.

 “Here a live shot from Newfoundland. As you can see, Sally continues to grow, she now 9.3 miles or 14.88 Kilometres in height. Wait now she starting to stir.”

 

Sally woke up, to rainy weather. When she stood upright, she was surprised to when it was only raining on her legs, the rest of her body was above the clouds. Looking around, she was surprised on how dark the sky was. For the first time she wondered if she could survive the vacuum of other space.

 

“Sally is now heading west. People in Atlantic and Central Canada are advised to be on alert. This is Ralph Snoop reporting for Maritime News.”

Mr. Cooper turned off the TV with a sigh. He had a feeling the casualty report was going to be high today.

 

To be continued

 
Chapter 4 by Mr_G
Chapter four

 

Sally started her trip by wadding through the Gulf of St. Lawrence. She emerged from the water at the Gaspe Peninsula. She then headed west, doing her best to avoid settlement although she found the small ones almost impossible to avoid. There were times she didn’t even hear the crunching sound they made when she accidentally stepped on them.

While Sally was walking through Quebec, she noticed a big hole in the ground. At first she though it was a meteorite crater. Then she noticed how even the edges were. An entire village had been completely removed from the ground.

“Annie strikes again.” Thought Sally, as she walked on, straight out of Quebec and into Ontario.

 

As Sally moved westwards, people hoped against hope she won’t visit their town. For a lot of these folks, their prayers were answered, while other people got crushed along with their hopes. While still other people, had close calls. Takes Harold Richmond for instance, he ran the “Guess where Sally will be today” game, for Cold Valley, a small town in northern Ontario. The object of the game was to guess where Sally would be at noon of a given day. The person who guessed correctly would win a prize.

On this particular day, he was on his roof admiring the view(his house was near the top of a hill). Then Harold noticed movement in the east. To his astonishment he saw it was a naked woman, appearing to grow larger by the second. Harold then realized that he was looking at Sally. Whiten seconds, Sally was too close for Harold to see all of her at once. Only her massive legs and feet were visible as she passed by, about a mile to the south of him. As she walked, the earth shook and then he heard the sonic boom.

“Like being at the base of a mountain during an earthquake.” Harold thought as he watched Sally walk away, her figure getting smaller with distance. From a distance, she actually looked beautiful. He kept of watching until she was no longer visible.

 

Time passed, the sky turned overcast, to Sally this meant a solid layer of clouds between her head and the ground. She tried bending over to look under the clouds, but found it too time consuming, so she decided to take a chance and keeping on walking. Not sure where she was. When she hit Lake Nipgon for instance, she didn’t know the lakes name, all she knew was the lake was shallow, barely enough to get a drink of water. (She drank out of habit, not actually physical need)

 

The Smiths were having a picnic in Red River Park deep within Winnipeg, Manitoba. They figured they could enjoy the day in peace. They were actually laughing about those poor Easters who had to live with Sally. What they didn’t realize was at 12:30 central time , Manitoba, went on Sally alert.

 

Around one o’clock, they started to feel the first faint vibrations. Then they saw what looked like a flesh coloured mountain to east. Their last sight, was an enormous dark shape that blocked out the sky and crushed them and everything else for blocks around.

 

Sally was puzzled by the crunching noses she kept hearing. These were soon joined by the sounds of explosions and fires. What the heck was she walking in? She opened a hole in the clouds and gasped. She was in the middle of a city. Her face red with embarrassment, she said;

“I’m sorry.” To the people of Winnipeg. She tried her best, but she ended up crushing thousands more, before being able to leave the city.

 

Sally had reached Saskatchewan, by the time she reached clear sky. Sally gazed at the wheat fields at her feet. Pleased to see wide open spaces, with the cities and towns clearly standing out. She then increased her speed, crossing Saskatchewan in little more than an hour, leaving only a few flattened farms in her wake.

 

By Evening Sally had reached the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. She had crossed most of Canada in one day. She though about making a quick joint to BC, but since she was getting tried, she decided to stay put.

 

She gazed at the mountains before her. While they were beautiful,

their size was a disappointment. Most of the mountains only came to her knees.

“They look better in the travel guide.” Sally thought.

 

As night fell, Sally got lonely. She noticed a city by the mountains, but after the Winnipeg fiasco. She was afraid of getting too close and causing death and destruction.

 

The people of Calgary watched Sally with apprehension. They had seen news reports on what happened to Winnipeg, and where afraid of suffering the same fate. They were about to discover, Sally wasn’t the only giantess they had to worry about.

Harry was on Sally watch when, he saw a flash to his right. He did a double take. There was a second mega giantess within his sights.

 

Sally also saw the flash, and quickly realized it was Annie. Digging tools in hand, she was starting to crave out of slice of downtown Calgary.

“Stop right there Annie.” Sally cried.

“I told you before. I’ve saving these people.” Annie replied.

“Liar. You take them to your lab, to be used in experiments.”

Sally tried to get closer to Annie, but after stepping on a few city blocks, she realized, she would do more harm, than good by trying to get to the downtown.

“If this upsets so much. I’ll just take people, from towns out of your sight. Bye”

Annie then vanished, with much of Downtown Calgary in her hands.

“I’m bigger than her now, and I still couldn’t stop her.” Sally cried.

 

Later that night, Sally saw another flash, thinking it was Annie she attacked it.

“What’s the meaning of this?” the figure cried.

Sally then looked into the figure’s face. It was Valerie.

“Sorry, about that Valerie, I thought you were Annie.”

“She has been here?”

“Yes. You know, I never thought. I see the day, where I’ll be taller than you. I mean when we first meet five days ago. I didn’t even come to you knees, and now you only come up to my belly.”

“I told you, your wish, would come true. Anything else before go.”

“Can you please stay a while. I get lonely with no one to talk to.”

“I can’t. I return home every mourning wither I want to or not. However I know a GTS-goddess that might be able to help you. I’ll see if she’ll agree to visit your world for a while. See you soon.” Valerie then vanished in a flash of light.

 

Ginger sat in front of the TV watching CNN.

“Reports continue to come in about a mega giantess who people are calling “Flash and scoop” Every time this mysterious burette appears, towns and cities disappear. Their fate is still unknown. In other Giantess news, the casualty report reached a record high yesterday, of 400,000 people as result of Sally’s cross country track and walk through Winnipeg. Starting today, were starting a second casualty report. This one will show how many people were victims of “Flash and Scoop”. Today the figure stands at 80,000.”

Ginger sighed, she missed the good old days, when a woman of her height (seven feet 10 inches) was considered to be a giantess. Now she like most of the Human race, felt like bugs.

 

Sally spent  June 15th in BC checking out the mountains, with the occasional side trip into Alaska and Washington state. At 18.62 miles in height, she found it impossible to tell where America began and Canada ended, and didn’t care.

Only two things bothered her, the constant smell of ozone(her head was in the ozone layer) and the fact she was now too big to go swimming. The later fact she discovered that afternoon; when she tried a quick dip in the Pacific Ocean.

 

Around midnight, Valerie returned to Sally’s world, and she wasn’t alone. Another giantess was with her.

“Sally, I want you to meet Michelle Bates.” A beautiful giantess with dark hair stepped forward. She seem to be about 4 miles tall.

“Nice to meet you Michelle.” Sally extended her hand. To her shock, Michael began to grow, soon she was the same height as Sally.

“I’ve heard a lot about you Sally.” Michelle said as she shook Sally’s hand.

“I got to go. See you in a few days. “ Valerie then vanished, leaving behind a bag, which was Michelle’s luggage.

“I got so many things to ask you. I don’t know where to start.” Sally told Michelle.

“How about waiting until mourning. I prefer to sleep at night.” Michelle replied.

“Fine. I have a feeling tomorrow going to be an interesting day.”

That said, the two goddesses, stretched out on the ground and went to sleep.

 

 “Hello I’m Tanya  Heartland of Alberta mourning news. Our top story, Sally has been joined by another mega giantess. This newcomer is burette, and about 18 and half miles tall. Sally meanwhile, continues to grow, reaching 37.24 miles this mourning. I just been handed a note, the burette is waking up, let’s go to our live eye.”

Screen shows Michelle getting up. After stretching for a moment, she spots a town, and decides to investigate. When she reached the outskirts of town, Michelle begins to shrink, reaching 500 feet in moments.

“I don’t believe this, the newcomer has shrunk. She seems to be observing the town folk. “

Michelle was doing that and more. She wanted to talk to the locals.

“How do you find Sally’s rule?” she asked.

 

Chris looked up, at the 500 foot giantess before him. Unlike Sally, she was wearing a bra, and actually trying to talk to people. He decided to be bold.

“Sally does not rule over us. “ He shouted up at Michelle.

“Oh?” Michelle replied. A little surprised at the response. Other townsfolk’s then entered the conversation. They considered their lives to be run by people in Edmonton and Ottawa, not by Sally.

 

Meanwhile, Sally was walking up, she quickly realized Michelle was no where in sight.

“Michelle where are you?” She cried out.

Michelle heard Sally’s cry.

“I got to go. My host is calling me.” Michelle told the townspeople, as she backed away, and began to grow.

Sally was stunned to see a speck emerge from a nearby town and grow into Michelle.

“What kind of size range, to you have?” Sally asked in wonder.

“I can shrink to 500 feet in height and grow to 10,000 miles in height. I used to have unlimited growth potential, but Mr. G took it away from me, in exchange for some other abilities.”

“Wow, that’s some range. I’m green with envy. You can shrink small enough to have some Human interaction, yet at the same time grow bigger than I will ever be.”

“I thought you understood. You are destined to be the largest. That why he put a cap on my maximum size, so you can pass it. And you will in nine days.”

“I still have trouble believing that.”

“Why?”

“It’s too hard to imagine. I mean at 10,000 miles plus most of my body would be completely out of the atmosphere. How would I live?”

“I got news for you, your head already at a height where breathing is impossible. But if you want a taste of what it would be like. “ Michelle began to grow and grow, forcing Sally to move back. When she was 1000 miles tall, she looked down at Sally with a mischievous look on her face. Then reached down and grabbed Sally.

“Hey put me down.” Sally cried. But Michelle replied;

“Look at the view.”

Sally had to admit, the view from several hundreds miles up was beautiful. Seeing the curve of the Earth, the continent spread out before her.

“It’s a nice view, but can you please put me down.”

“Sure.” Michelle put Sally back on the ground. Then she shrank back to 37 miles in height.

“Can any other giantess change size like you?” Sally asked.

“Well, Valerie and Annie, spend the day Human sized, then grow into 5 mile tall giantess at night. There an entire race called Sizechangers, that can control their size. The only other being I know, who can change size is Jill, and since she prefers to be doll size, she doesn’t really count as a giantess, although she could grow to 499 feet tall if she wanted to.”

 

Around noon hour, Sally noticed Michelle digging through her luggage. To her shock, she brought out what looked to be burgers and fires. Then she brought out a portable microwave, where she placed her lunch.

“Where do you get that stuff?” Sally asked

“From mega-products, for a fee they enlarge items, so they can be used by mega giantess. The items in my luggage bag change size with me.”

“Have any cans of pop in there?”

“In matter of fact I do. Want one?”

“Yes! I haven’t had a pop is weeks.”

 

Michelle handed Sally, an enormous can of “Super Pop”. It was 10,922 feet tall. While Sally drank her pop, Michelle ate her lunch, leaving crumbs the size of hills on the ground.

 

After lunch, the two goddesses decided to wonder around for a while. As they walked towards the Western United States Michelle told Sally;

“I was talking to some of your subjects. To my surprise, you don’t attempt to rule them.”

“I consider myself above the law, but that doesn’t give me the right to rule people.”

Michelle laughed, the responded with;

“But that’s what GTS-Goddess do. Rule and destroy mortals. I rule my own home world with a firm and fair hand.”

“Do people like your rule?”

“They have a choice?”

“I’m too big to rule. I reached the point where I can’t even see normal Humans.”

“Nonsense. This planet fate is in your hands.”

Sally decided not to respond.

 

To be continued

 
Chapter 5 by Mr_G
Chapter five

 

Paul and his girlfriend scanned the sky for mega giantess. While satellites where able to better track the giantess, people on the ground preferred to keep a lookout. Not that it mattered much, for the giantess were capable of moving at thousands of miles an hour, giving people as Paul was about to discover little warning.

“I see Sally.” Paul cried out. “She moving in a south west direction.”

“Informing giantess tracking networking.” Dora replied. Then a thought struck her.

“Isn’t there a second giantess trying with her?”

“Yeah, someone named Mich…”his words died in his throat. For Michelle was coming straight toward them .

“Let’s get out of h.” Paul cried as Michelle’s foot came crash down on Garden City, Kansas.

 

“OPPS, I think I stepped on a town. “ Michelle told Sally.

“Is that all you have to say? Roaming through the United States is a mistake. Too many people are getting killed.” Sally replied. Actually stopping in her tracks.

“You should have known, that this would happen when you made that wish. Come to think of it, why did you make the wish in the first place?”

“Until a month ago, the tallest giantess I knew was Paula, who is 9 feet tall. I figured, I would grow to 10 or so feet in height. I never dreamed larger giantess were possible. In hindsight, I should have wished to be  the tallest on my world, not in all creation.”

“To be honest it wouldn’t have prevented your growth. For I read in GTS-today, your a victim of wish fusion. You see, the same day you were at wishbone, a man named Conrad wished to see you undergo geometric growth.”

“Is that why I double in size every mourning?”

“Yes.”

“I like to kill that guy. But yet that won’t change anything would it?”

“No it wouldn’t”

While the goddesses were talking, a drama of sorts of going by their feet.

Tom Riker was a traveling salesmen, traveled on the road a lot. This afternoon, found him a pay phone, calling his head office, when the line went dead. When he turned around he couldn’t believe his eyes. He was starring at a range of pink hills blocking the road and surrounding farms. (They were Sally’s toes). After getting a whiff of the strongest foot order her ever smelled, he decided to get out of there. To his horror it took a long time to get out of sight, of that monstrous foot.(from a distance he could tell it was a foot)

 

“Mind if I ask you something Michelle?”

“No. Ask away.”

“Did you get your growth ability from Wishbone?”

“No, you see a Lotto giantess was held on my world, and I won the grand prize. Mega giantess with unlimited growth potential. To tell you the truth, I never expected to win the grand prize. I had to get some coaching, from other GTS-goddess”

“Sounds like you come from an interesting world.”

“It’s an interesting multiuniverse, in which GTS-space only forms a part. It complicated, maybe later, I’ll explain some of the secrets of the multiunivese.”

Sally didn’t know how to respond. A few weeks ago, she was sceptical of the idea of parallel worlds. Now she was hopping, Michelle would tell her more, before she left for home.

 

General Pike looked at the map in discuss. All afternoon, those two giantesses have been wondering around like a bunch of drunks. First they headed north, then they made a u turn at the north West Territories border, then they zig zaged their way through Saskatchewan and the states of Montana, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas now they were heading westwards.

“Why are they picking on North America?” He asked the second general in the room.

“Sally is a Canadian citizen. Maybe she likes to stick, close to home. Besides most of the giantess damage has been confined to two countries, Canada and the United States.” The second general responded.

“For how long? What’s to stop them or god forbid, other mega giantess from causing havoc in other countries, other continents.”

No one in the room had an answer.

 

Sally and Michelle decided to head for California, but they were sure how to get there, so Michelle shrunk down, to find a passerby to ask for directions. She soon came across a truck stop and spotted a trucker about to enter his trucker<I>.

Fred was having a rough day, the trucking business was rough enough without having to worry about running into giantess. He sensed he was being watched. He turned around and gasped. A 500 foot burette was staring at him.

“Excuse me, Can you tell me which way to California?”

When he, didn’t answer, Michelle, brought Fred up to her face.

“Maybe you didn’t hear me.” Terrified Fred said.

“It’s over that way, just go west through the states of Colorado, Utah and Nevada . Then you’ll be in California.”

“Thanks.” Michelle then tried to kiss Fred, but he thought he was about to be eaten, so he had a heart attack and died.

“I just wanted to make you one of my pets.” Michelle told the corpse. A few moments later when Michelle, caught up with Sally she asked.

“Would you mind If I took a few of your mortals as pets?”

A big frown came across Sally’s face, then she asked;

“What do you mean as pets?”

“You see, when I kiss a man, I gain control over him, making him stronger, bigger(if I will it), able to withstand, my playing with him. It’s an ability, I received, after I gave up my unlimited growth potential.”

“I don’t know. Michelle, Men don’t want to be pet’s. But if helps them survive encounters with us. I need to think about it.”

.

By evening, Sally and Michelle had reached California. Sally was thinking of ways to limit the death toll.

“Maybe I should head for Antarctica.”

“Um, Sally, Antarctica is covered in ice and snow, very uncomfortable for a giantess in bare feet. Besides it’s winter in the southern hemisphere, the south pole is now dark. How about Australia, it only has about 18 million people.”

“That’s an idea, hey we could go see some south Pacific islands while were at it.”

“That sounds fine to me Sally.”

 

 Two helicopter shattered the early mourning clam. Bill Harry of Channel six news, sat nervously in the passenger seat, of one of the helicopters. He had a lofty goal, be the first to conduct a television, interview, with the mysterious burette. He had an incredibly loud, speaker with him. He hoped to get her attention, then ask her to shrink down to 500 feet or so, so he could conduct an interview.  Bill  even dreamt of talking to Sally using his Speaker.

 

As one helicopter captured Sally mourning growth on film, the second closed in on Michelle’s head.

 

When Sally laded down, for the night she made sure she didn’t crush any towns or cities. But this time, she forgot, to take her mourning growth into account. That night, there was a good six miles, between Sally and the city of Bakersfield. That changed when Sally started to grow. While a few people, left town overnight, most stayed. Big mistake.

 

Mayor Libby Washington looked at the approaching head in horror, Those six miles between Sally and the city were disappearing fast. Sally head got closer and closer, bigger and bigger. Libby got smothered by strands of hair, large enough to crush buildings. As Sally’s body grew, Sally started to wake up, but it was too late. Bakersfield was completely crushed along with a few neighbouring towns. Sally didn’t even realize she had crushed 160,000 people, doubling in size from 37.24 miles to 74.47 miles.

 

While Sally was sleep crushing towns and cites, the copper carrying Bill, got in position around Michelle’s head.

“Put on your ear pugs.” Bill told the helicopter crew. He then pulled the switch on the sound system.

“EXCUSE ME, DO YOU MIND IF I INTERVIEW YOU?” He yelled through the speakers.

Michelle could hear a faint voice, something about an interview.  She turned her head.  Unfortunately for Bill, she turned her head in the direction of the helicopter, which exploded on impact with Michelle head; killing all on board. Michelle then shrunk down to investigate the source of the noise, but didn’t find anything. After, searching for several moments she shrugged her shoulders. After growing to Sally height, she shared a pancake breakfast with Sally.

 

After breakfast, Sally and Michelle left California, and starting wading through the Pacific. The water only coming up to the top of their feet.

“At least we don’t hurt anyone crossing the ocean.” Sally told Michelle. Sally couldn’t have been more wrong. Cubic miles of water got misplaced every time they took a step. This water had to go somewhere. All over the Pacific that day, boats and shore lines got hit, by monster waves.

 

Barney a crewmen of the super tanker Texas, looked across the clear blue ocean. He missed the sight of beautiful babes. Then he noticed a blond woman on the horizon. Barney couldn’t believe his eyes. A moment later, he spotted a brunette. To Barney, they seamed to be walking above the water, only when they got closer, he realized the truth. By then the whole ship, knew about the giantess. They tried to get out of path, of the waves, caused by the giantess feet. But they waves were too big, they completely swapped the super tanker. Barney last thought, was how something so beautiful be so deadly.

 

Time started to drag on for Sally, the Pacific seemed to be a barren place with nothing but water in sight.

“Where are the islands?” she asked Michelle. As Sally asked this, she stepped on the island of Walki, crushing the capital city. Waves caused by the goddess feet, wiped out the rest of the island. Within a moment, an entire Island nation of 40,000 people had been destroyed.

“Are you sure you know where you’re going?” Michelle asked.

“I thought you were, leading the way. Besides how hard is it to miss an entire continent?”

“Good point.”

 

To be continued

 
Chapter 6 by Mr_G
Chapter six

A while later, somewhere in the South Pacific Sally asked Michelle;

“You talked about the mutiuniverse the other day, just how many alternate worlds are out there?”

“An infinite number are believed to exist, but only a few thousand have been explored or are known by us.”

“Who the us?” Sally asked.

“The GTS-Goddesses of GTS Space. We control approx. 800 alternate worlds. Most of these worlds are ruled by a local GTS-Goddess.”

“What about the rest?”

“Controlled by giantesses loyal to us.”

“I’m a little confused Michelle. What the difference between a GTS-goddess and a giantess?”

“There are two main differences. One goddess are immortal, giantess are not. Two Goddess are shrink proof. What I mean by that is, shrink rays and potions don’t effect us.”

“How do you change size Michelle?”

“I don’t know how I do it. All I know is, I think about the size I want, and it happens.”

 

The goddess walked the next hundred or so miles in silence, but Sally still had more questions.

“Tell me about Wishbone.” Sally asked Michelle. Michelle sighed she was expecting this question.

“What do you want to know Sally?”

“Where the restaurant came from, and if anybody else has been burned by wishes made there.”

“To answer your first question, nobody knows Wishbone home world is located, other than the fact its located very far away. As for your second question, it depends on what you mean by burned, some people have befitted, others have suffered. “

“Can you give some examples?” Sally asked.

“Yes, but there too numerous to get into right now. Have you noticed how cold it’s getting?”

Sally looked around, not only was the sun getting low on the northern horizon, sea ice surrounded there feet. Directly ahead of them, on the horizon, was the Antarctica coastline.

“I think we went too far south.” Sally said.

“No kidding. I had enough walking blind. Stand back I’m going to see if I can spot Australia. “

Sally did as she was told while Michelle upped her height to 500 miles. Scanning the northern horizon, she spotted  Australia to the north west.

“I see it. Want me to carry you there?”

“I suppose.” Michelle then picked up Sally like she was a doll, then carried her to the southern Australian coast. Once there, Michelle placed Sally, down on the ground. Then she shrank back down to Sally size.

“Now that we’re here, what do we do now?” Michelle asked.

Sally looked over the dry landscape of South Australia for a moment, observing the wheat fields by the shore and a few white dots that were flocks of sheep. She then replied;

“I don’t know, Australia that well. We’ll wonder around until we find something interesting.”

  

Australia turned out to be surprisingly small. What was a continent thousands of kilometres across to most people, was about 54 meters by 30 meters On Sally’s scale. Sally found the desert covering most of Australia dull, the salt lakes the only feature catching her interest. She passed the mountains and sand dunes with only a glance. Bored with central and western Australia, the goddess headed for the state of New South Wales in south eastern Australia.

 

Bob Hutchinson of Broken Hill, watched the horizon. His faced carrying a worried expression. He had watched the progress of the giantess on CNN, and for the past five minutes they had been visible from Broken Hill. He and the rest of Australia, had been praying that they stay in the Deserts. But as time moved on, he could seem them getting closer and closer, threatening the more populous areas of Australia. To his surprise, Sally ended up stepping right over Broken Hill, other towns weren’t as fortunate.

 

Ranches and farms also suffered giantess damage. On their part, Sally and Michelle liked Sheep ranches. (they found sheep flocks looked cute as white patches). Sally wished to see Australia’s more exotic animals. But they were too small to see, and Michelle refused to enlarge any.

“I only kiss people.” She told Sally.

Sally was surprised when her growth spurt, hit that evening. Then she realized, it was mourning in eastern North America. Still, her body was following the local daylight hours until now. She asked Michelle about it, but she could provide no answers.

 

When dawn came to Australia, the next mourning, Sally decided to conduct an experiment. She wanted to get a closer look at major cities without crushing them. Selecting Sydney as her target. She got down on all fours(making sure her hands weren’t in any major populations centers), she positioned herself so her head was right above the city.

“Do you realize how silly you look?” Michelle asked Sally.

 

There was nothing silly about the situation, to the people below Sally’s 144.98 mile long body. Sydney’s inhabitants were especially worried, Sally usually avoided large cities. Why the interest in them? Just looking up into Sally face, made them nervous, What would she do? Most people decided, being under Sally’s body was not safe. Mass panic developed, people tried to flee.

 

Sally meanwhile, tired to get a better view, but ended up losing her balance in the process. Her body came crashing down, crushing Sydney and numerous other towns to the west of Sydney. Sally was shocked, then she started to laugh.

“Care to share the joke.” Michelle asked.

“I get on all fours in order to avoid crushing people, now I just crushed millions. I should be locked up as public enemy number one.”

“But were would they get a jail big enough?”

“That’s why this tragedy is funny, I just wiped out a whole city and probably a few towns, and I don’t even know their names.”

“Want me to find out?” Michelle asked Sally.

“No.” Sally replied.

 

On the night of June 18-19th(June 19th in Australia) Valerie arrived to take Michelle home. Sally didn’t want Michelle to leave, but Michelle said her vacation time was up. It was with said eyes, that Sally watched Michelle shrink down to five miles in height. Sally then scooped the pair in her hand(they were only a few inches high to her).

“What I’m I to do once you gone?” she cried.

“Whatever you want.” They replied before vanishing from her hand in a flash of light.

 

Sally gazed at the galaxy in the palm of her hand. It was a spiral galaxy, clearly identifiable by it’s arm structure. Sally tried to feel it’s texture, but it collapsed, billions of stars, and hundreds of nebula got scattered all over the place. She looked around, Galaxies filled the sky, forming a soap bubble structure

 

Time passed, she got even bigger. She swam through the universe, scattering the galaxies in her wake. She opened her mouth, and swallowed a galaxy or two. She didn’t like the taste. She moved on, the galaxies like dust compared to her megaparsecs long body. She didn’t care about their fate, there were billions more, where they came from.

“Fuzzy points of light without end.” Sally said to herself as she played with a few more galaxies.

Sally woke up with a start. She was lying in the Australian outback, facing the mourning sun.

“What was that about?” She asked the mourning air.

 

Days passed and Sally continued to grow. She felt she was on a shrinking planet. Every day, it become harder and harder to avoid crushing stuff. Her decision to leave Earth, came on June 23rd, the day she accidentally hit Nova Scotia with her hand wiping it off the map. Sally was large enough, to launch herself into space. So she did.  To her surprise, she ended up orbiting the Earth. Time passed, she continued to grow, the Earth and moon ended up orbiting her as she became the most massive of the three

 

Sally watched the Earth get smaller and smaller, by July 8th she was too large to see Earth. She started swimming the sea of stars that makes up her galaxy. As time passed she realized her dream was coming true.

 

“Those GTS-Today writers didn’t see this coming.” She told the passing stars. Every day she explored parts of the universe, nobody from Earth as ever been to before. Time ceased to have meaning for her as her length grew from parsecs, to Kiloparsecs.

 

Sally watched with great interest as the disk of her home galaxy, shrank from larger than her, to model size. She loved playing with the galactic structure, her actions disrupting millions of worlds.

 

More time passed, she swam the sea of Galaxies, scattering them in her wake. She loved holding them in her hands and even ate a few. She didn’t like the taste, so she played with them instead.

 

The dwarf elliptical containing hundreds of millions of stars, and other stuff, collided with Sally’s left tit. It crumbled, millions of stars collided with the breast. The galaxy exploded on impact, scorching Sally’s skin. Sally didn’t even feel the galactic collusion.

 

One day, she realized something was different, the universe was the same size it was the day before. She had stopped growing. Sally looked down on her several Megaparsecs (Mpc) long body. Then she looked at the galaxies around her. Her universe had become her play toy and she was happy.

 

 The End

Author note: Sally’s final size is 4.475 mega parsec or 14,588,500 light years. Put another way that is 85,751,203,000,000,000 miles or 137,201,924,800,000,000 kilometres.

 
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1375