Ace Attorney Size Alternates: Serving Miss May by InstantMistake
Summary:

Miss April May, personal secretary to the CEO of information-gathering agency Bluecorp, has a problem.
Or rather, her boss has a problem - a certain rising-star defence lawyer by the name of Mia Fey has come to represent a threat to Bluecorp, and such threats need dealing with.
Miss April May is the solution. With a strange piece of experimental technology entrusted to her, April shrinks Mia Fey to a much, much less troublesome size, and suddenly the studious secretary has a new pet all to herself.
And as a bonus, Mia's younger sister is dragged along with her as well...


(cover art by @WallyNoddle on Twitter)
(this story is a commission!)


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Ace Attorney Size Adventures - Side Stories
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 6632 Read: 4569 Published: November 09 2023 Updated: March 30 2024

1. April's Assignment by InstantMistake

2. Two in the Deal by InstantMistake

April's Assignment by InstantMistake
Author's Notes:

(been a while, but here comes a new Ace Attorney size story! Fair warning, this one will get dark.)

One startup CEO, male, 30 years old, 2014. Killed by his business partner in an apparent heated argument. Business partner was arrested and convicted, but refused to give detailed testimony as to the reason the argument began.

Two state senators, male and female, 44 and 41 years old. Both suicides.

One prominent radio host, female, 29 years old. Officially missing, presumed dead.



Mia Fey flipped through these three latest additions to her folder once more before setting them down.

Some people would call what she was assembling a murder board. She preferred keeping her discoveries, connections, and leads in this personal case of hers organized in a neat series of private folders. Maybe it didn’t match the iconic imagery, but it was tidier, and it avoided possible awkward looks from prospective clients who might come to her law office for help.



27 years old, Mia was a comfortably experienced and skilled defence attorney. With her own law office, a living space in the apartment on the little building’s third floor above, and a promising, good-natured pupil who had acquitted his first-ever client with flying colours one month prior, she had made a place for herself in Los Angeles even with the issues and pitfalls it had taken to get here.

Phoenix Wright, her former client turned-protégé, had left the office at the end of the work day a few hours ago. Mia had invited him to a late dinner, so he would be coming back soon to meet up with her. Half the purpose of the dinner was to finally give Phoenix a chance to meet her younger sister Maya, who was eager to meet (and definitely to start teasing) the pupil Mia had told her quite a bit about. Maya was also on her way over.



Mia’s phone buzzed. She was halfway through brushing a lock of her brown hair out of her face as it happened, and she blinked in momentary confusion when she didn’t see the phone on her desk. Realizing she’d tossed a newspaper over top of it without noticing, she dug it out.

There was a text from Maya. [got a burger, be there rly soon]

Mia laughed, putting her phone aside. Of course her sister would make sure to pick up something to eat before arriving for a dinner.



The newspaper, which Mia left there on her desk, sat under a beam of light streaming in through the office’s window. It was just the time of evening at which the sun, on its way down, briefly shone straight into the room around the corner of the towering hotel which stood opposite Mia’s much less towering office.

Where the beam of dwindling sunlight fell, the paper displayed an article about the recent and very abrupt shutdown of a scientific research firm.






In the Buried Bean coffee shop, half a block down the road from the Fey and Co. Law Offices, another woman sat with one hand twirling a straw through a glass of iced coffee, and the other hand winding through a lock of her hot-pink hair.

Miss April May was having a very strange work day. As personal secretary to the esteemed CEO of “information conglomerate” Bluecorp, April’s average work day was a lot of reviewing packets of personal and sensitive information from the company’s many “clients”, making calls to those people when necessary to remind them of their debts to the company to ensure the continued secrecy of that information, and documenting any other items and resources received from clients in place of cash.

Today, she was doing none of those things. In a bag on the café’s floor, next to her seat, April had a small device which just happened to be one such piece of collateral; it looked more than a little bit like some weird sci-fi movie ray gun, and she’d been more than a little confused when her boss had told her to take it from its delivery box and keep it with her.

The box had come from the personal lab of some weird inventor or something - maybe he was a doctor? Whatever he was, apparently the strange little gun-thing was something he had made, and after a few disputes about recent payments he was supposed to have made to Bluecorp, it had been taken from him instead. The situation had gotten worse until the whole research place he worked in had shut down entirely.



(So now I’ve got the weird science gun.)

April’s boss had given her a set of instructions for the day: Ms. Mia Fey, some kind of lawyer, worked in an office near here. She wasn’t a Bluecorp client, but according to the boss, she knew a few things she shouldn’t have known, and so it was April’s job today to go on a trip over to her office and make sure those things Mia Fey knew never became a problem for the company.

April didn’t make a habit of showing that she wasn’t as ditzy as her boss clearly believed she was. He knew she made a great secretary, but he also pretty obviously thought she was a total airhead outside of that.

She was not a total airhead. April could tell easily that beneath all of his big-headed blustering, her boss was internally freaking out about whatever it was that Mia Fey had learned, and he was so desperate to eliminate the potential problem that he was more than willing to throw his secretary into a whole lot of possible danger with the law to get it done. If anything went wrong, he was probably ready on five seconds’ notice to destroy all traces that April May had ever been an employee of Bluecorp.



Her iced coffee was nearly empty. It was time to go.

April got up from her seat, leaving the last of her drink behind. Underneath the weird device in her bag was a light, grey windbreaker, which she withdrew and threw on over her pink blazer before strolling out the door. She headed for the front doors of the Fey and Co. Law Offices, still thinking with irritation back to the fact that her boss was putting her in way more danger than he would ever take on for himself.

To her surprise, the front door was unlocked. Going in, she found a short entry hall with a stairway leading up to the second floor. Just past the top of the stairs, a door on the left sat beside a small plaque with the office’s name stamped on.

Go inside, find Mia Fey, use the weird science gun on her, and then take her out of the office and leave. The instructions sounded crazy, and if the little device in April’s bag could really do what she’d been told it could do, things would only get crazier…



She almost knocked on the door. Shaking her head and trying the doorknob, she found the entry to the actual office also unlocked. This whole thing felt off, and for about two seconds April mentally considered the idea that she was being set up. Whatever; she just needed to spot Mia Fey in here, that was her first step. April withdrew the weird device from her bag, glancing it over one more time. She remembered the quick explanation of how to use it, but a lot of her mind was still telling her it was crazy to believe it would actually work when she followed those directions.

The office was on the small side. April scoffed at the cheap couch, blown-up movie poster on the wall, and general desperate tidiness of the place. Did Ms. Mia Fey get so little work that she had time to obsessively clean every inch of the place but also needed to skimp on the decor?

There was another door nearby, and April could see light from beneath it. There; that was where Ms. Fey was. Putting all of her hopes on the lawyer beyond the door being alone at the moment, April approached. For a moment she wondered about actually directly confronting Mia to get more of a reaction, but dropped the idea. It was better to be as quick as possible here.



April faltered, thinking she had just heard something from somewhere behind her. Momentary panic flashed in her mind; sure, nobody else had been in the building when she entered, but there was no guarantee of no one else coming in behind her.

Just be quick, she repeated to herself. With her fingers closing tight over the strange item in her hand, April raised the gun while her free hand pulled open the door to the next room.

For a second she saw tall bookcases, a potted plant, a large window with its blinds mostly closed, and then…

“Er- who are—“

Mia Fey didn’t make it through another syllable. April had trained the gun on her the instant she saw the lawyer, and squeezed the trigger less than a thought later.

And then Mia Fey was gone.

Not killed, gone; like she had instantly turned invisible, a light switch flashing her out of existence, she just disappeared from April’s view with only the briefest flash of light. April froze, somehow feeling stunned. It looked so far like the gun had done exactly what it was supposed to, but…

Still she struggled to believe it had really just happened. With her heeled shoes silent on the carpet of the office, April walked to Mia’s desk. All over it were pages with newspaper clippings, notes, photos - April only faintly acknowledged any of them. She was far more interested to look down at where Mia had just been, behind the desk.

Mia Fey sat on her office chair, legs splayed and her hands braced to the cushion at her sides. She was barely over two inches tall.




With her heart thudding aggressively in her chest, April stared. It had actually worked; just like she’d been told, the gun in her hand had just shrunk Ms. Mia Fey to a size smaller than a doll. The now-miniaturized defence attorney was staring up at April above her, her tiny face too small to read an expression any more specific than “utterly dumbfounded”. Some of her lengthy dark-brown hair had fallen out of place, now hanging awkwardly over part of her face.

You could pick her right up, a corner of April’s mind told her. Yes, she could just grab Mia Fey off her chair and carry her right out of here. Exactly how she’d been meant to “remove” Mia from the place was clear now.

“H-how did-… I-I’m…!!”

April had her free hand hovering a little over Mia Fey’s position, and it twitched as she nearly cracked up laughing at the sound of the newly-diminished defence attorney’s voice. Mia had a confident, clear voice with a tone of gentle, dependable authority.

… Or at least it sounded as if she would have had that tone, if her reduction in size didn’t make her sound like someone had their TV speakers turned much too far down. Despite the importance of the job she’d been sent here to do, April felt a sudden, bubbling urge to poke fun at her shrunken victim and tease her. She was about to poke a fingertip at Mia when she suddenly heard a noise from somewhere behind her and locked up, her body going instantly still.




Glancing back at the office door she had come through barely fifteen seconds ago, April only had to listen for a brief moment before she heard another sound and became immediately alarmed. Footsteps - there was someone else coming into the office.

She moved quickly; her fingers closed around Ms. Mia Fey’s puny body. It felt unbelievably strange to effortlessly scoop the diminished defence lawyer right up in her grip. Whoever had just arrived in the office could be heard moving around; April kept quiet on her way to the door she’d just come through, and pushed her back up against the wall.

Beyond the door, a voice called out. “Sis? Are you still busy in there? C’mon, let’s get going, I’m starved!”

Mia’s sister, then? April very quietly swore, her mind running the risk of turning to panic. She could run, bolting past the newcomer and just getting the hell out of the office as quickly as possible. Still, hot-pink hair, a similarly pink blazer showing off a deep pit of cleavage - she didn’t exactly style herself in a “forgettable” way; anyone who saw her rushing out of here would remember her appearance, especially when her presence here coincided with the sudden “disappearance” of the office’s owner.

She almost jumped at a sudden sound from her hand; Mia had been so stunned by her sudden trespasser and instantaneous reduction in size that she’d been nearly silent in the moments since, but now she was trying to yell. Her frozen state of shock had also given way to a furious squirming in April’s grip. April’s fingers around her were muffling the puny lawyer’s voice, but it wasn’t something she could just let continue.

A bold move entered April’s mind.

Sis,” the voice in the other room said again, a cheery laugh in the inflection.

At the same moment as she heard the voice again, April brought the hand holding the struggling Mia Fey to her chest. With a solid shove, she pressed Mia’s puny body down against the expanse of cleavage in her unbuttoned top, and her middle finger shoved the shrunken defence lawyer out of sight entirely.

April had no time to reflect on the fact that she’d just stuffed an entire person down between her prominent breasts; Mia’s sister was still speaking in the other room, and most likely approaching the door.

“Unless that dweeby new guy you hired is gonna be crazy late or something,”

With Mia stuffed out of sight, April swung her body away from the office wall and pivoted to a position directly in the open doorway, raising her other hand with the strange gun directed forward.

“O-oh, uh--“

April had a fleeting moment to take in the appearance of Mia Fey’s apparent sister; short, mousy, with very long black hair, and - what the hell was that getup she was wearing?

Then the instant was gone as April’s finger squeezed the gun’s trigger again and the girl before her vanished, just as rapidly as her sister. April’s eyes swept to the carpeted floor, and after a blink she spotted the puny figure she was looking for. Striding forward, her pink heels still silent on the floor, April arrived to stand over the second person she’d shrunk in the last minute.

She peered down for a second or two; she could feel a surging rush all over her body now, and her heart was thundering in her chest. Mia Fey had been reduced to a little squirming tickle between her tits, and down past them, on the office floor, an equally puny figure was lying in a heap in the fibres of the carpet and staring back up at her, frozen completely. April could barely imagine how she had to look from down there right now, towering over the shrunken girl like a huge, gorgeous statue. Two people, both zapped instantly down to a size smaller than her thumb.

Stooping to the floor and closing her fingers easily around the puny figure of Mia’s sister, April carried her away from the carpet as she stood up, and after a second or two to dangle the helpless little thing before her face for a look, April stuffed her away in her top with her lawyer sister. One more human being now reduced to a weak tickle down her shirt, and finally April’s mind was starting to wind down from the racing string of impulsive decisions she had been on since entering this office.



This part of the job was done. April hastily tucked the weird shrinking gun back into her bag, and her thoughts refocused. She had to leave, and be quick about it. Then it was back to see the boss and find out where this whole thing went next.

Stepping back out of the office and snapping the door shut behind her, April looked around.

She could still feel both of her new captives squirming between her breasts, out of sight, and it tickled.

Heading to the stairs, she went down and was relieved to find the entryway to the little building still vacant. Considering when Mia’s sister had arrived, there couldn’t have been more than about a minute’s difference from when she got in for herself. Bad luck had nearly thrown this entire thing out the window, and she felt another stab of anger at her boss putting her at so much personal risk while he sat back in his office a few dozen floors above here and a mile away.

Outside again, April went the opposite direction from the coffee shop she’d been in just minutes prior. Her car was a short walk away.

Someone passed her; it was hard to miss the bizarrely spiky black hair and blue suit. Had she spotted a pink tie? It was a fashion choice she could get behind. Whoever the guy had been, he had been in a hurry, double-checking (or maybe triple-checking) his watch as he passed by her.

April shrugged to herself and continued to her car, getting there after a couple of minutes of walking. Once she was in her seat, she finally gave a long sigh. Her shoulders sagged, and her lips twisted into a grin. Off without a hitch.

… Well, alright, there had been one hitch; the plan hadn’t included Ms. Mia Fey’s sister suddenly making an appearance, but now she was coming along for the ride, too.

Just what kind of ride that would be, April could only wonder. Wonder, and greatly anticipate.

End Notes:

(I hope you enjoyed this starting point! Things will not be pleasant for our unfortunate Fey sisters.)
(Please leave a comment! It's a huge help for me.)

Two in the Deal by InstantMistake
Author's Notes:

(Didn't think I'd have to take so ridiculously long to get a second chapter out for this, but anyway, here it is! Hope you enjoy.)

The way that April's hands moved to get her car started was almost automatic; after strolling into Ms. Mia Fey's office, reducing her and some other pipsqueak to such a small size she could easily stow them away between her tits, and then just walking right back out, she'd felt energized inside and out in a way she couldn't remember ever experiencing. While that adrenaline high was ebbing away now as April settled into the familiar seat of her car, she felt something else. There was a sense of... she couldn't put the right words to it. It was like... if she called for something, she would get it. If she told someone what to do, they wouldn't hesitate to carry out the command. It was--

"Hey...!"

April's voice came out in one startled breath at the sensation of the tiny lump she could feel between her breasts suddenly tickling her much more noticeably than it had before now.

She found herself staring down at her chest. The moment she realized, she jerked back and forth in sudden paranoia that someone outside her car would be looking at her.

No one. Light traffic was moving and a few people were out on the sidewalk or moving into or out of their cars, but no one seemed to be looking in her direction. Her car's engine was softly rumbling beneath anyone's attention.

Composing herself again, April bit her lip and shifted her shoulders in such a way as to press her ample breasts together a little.

"You two settle down in there..."

A laugh bubbled out of her mouth as she finished the sentence. The absurdity of there being two people trapped helplessly between her boobs alone made it tough not to giggle. Mia Fey the defence attorney was a persistent and... troublesome obstacle in her boss's way, or at least she had been until a few minutes ago; now she was a squirming little nothing too weak to even escape April's cleavage. And that mousy-looking girl who was apparently her younger sister couldn't make a difference down there either.

It still wasn't easy to really take in the truth of the "field work" her boss had sent her on today, but she could make it work. Now, all she needed to do was get back to the office at Bluecorp and drop off her... passengers.





Every synapse of Mia's brain was screaming.

Four minutes ago, she'd been seated in her office. Maya had been due to arrive any minute. Someone had suddenly walked in, and the expectation of her younger sister turned to a flash of surprise and confusion before her mind adjusted to the stranger.

... The aggressively pink-haired stranger, who had an arm raised to point something at her, like--

That had been the last moment Mia Fey had the opportunity to spend in anything resembling a clear state of mind. A momentary flash of light, a barely-perceptible split-second sensation of something all over her body, and then Mia had found herself lying on her backside, hands at her sides, blinking at her warped surroundings.

Her chair, her desk – they were the same, but they weren't. She was seeing the material of her office chair close-up, and her view was completely beneath the desk, which for that matter now looked like a strange building.

Then her entire body seemed to run cold as a shadow fell over her. A figure like a moving tower appeared, blocking out the somehow-distant ceiling light. The figure of the pink-and-white-wearing woman who had just come into her office was looking down at her from shockingly high above, her features finally clear to Mia now that she had a few stunned seconds to take them in.

Something in her mind connected.

"H-how did-... I-I'm...!!"

Her voice, usually clear and even-tempered, sounded like a shocked child, and Mia almost choked at the sight of a massive and delicate-looking hand looming over her. Any further words died in her throat.

She could hear a sound above like someone almost starting to laugh, and her attention moved back from the huge hand to the face of the woman it belonged to. Young, probably early 20s; bubblegum-pink hair in a cheery bob, reddish-brown eyes, bright complexion, and... Mia's stomach lurched slightly when her wide-eyed gaze drifted down to a mostly-unbuttoned pink blazer which framed cleavage so unabashedly immodest she could begin to see the woman's stomach.

Mia was still struck speechless when the intruder extended one huge fingertip toward her. Her senses finally realigned just enough that she was about to move from her awkward fallen position, but then the pink-haired woman froze in place. The huge, brown eyes flicked backward, away from Mia. Mia herself blinked, wondering if she'd missed a sound from somewhere.

Then, she was abruptly encircled by the huge fingers of the menacing hand looming before her, and before Mia could move or say another word, she was being squeezed in the huge woman's grip. She was immobilized, trying immediately to begin struggling but realizing with awful clarity that she couldn't move anything above her knees.

In the next few seconds, Mia lined up three thoughts. One, no matter how impossible she wanted to believe it had to be, she had just been shrunk in size. Two, whoever this woman was, Mia could not allow herself to be taken captive by her.

Three, Maya had arrived.


Mia had only been able to register her younger sister's voice as a muffled sound from outside the pressing walls of this gigantic woman's fist, but Maya was unmistakable.

With her legs dangling uselessly below her and her arms pinned to her sides, Mia began to struggle however she could. Her shoulders jerked around and her knees bumped against and dug into the oversized fingertips she could feel curling in against them. Her face was pressed sideways with a cheek solidly against another of the woman's fingers, but Mia could tell her mouth was almost exposed to the air. There was a gap separating the huge digits right about at the level of her chin.

Her heart was pounding frantically in her chest, and Mia began to shout Maya's name. Instantly she felt the fist closed around her twitching, and she intended to redouble her efforts to squirm and make herself heard, but then the world shook into violent motion.

Mia felt all the air in her lungs being forced out all at once as she was slammed painfully against a soft surface. She made a pitiful groan, with nothing left for a louder sound, and in the instant before she could recover from the impact, something violently dug into her lower back, pressure forcing her downward.

A second later, she understood – she'd just been shoved right down into the intruder's cleavage, and as Mia grasped this, another awful chill shook all across her body.

She'd just become so small that she could be stuffed down this woman's top and find herself completely entrapped, as she now did, between her breasts.

Mostly upside-down, with her legs now awkwardly sticking up at differing angles away from one another, all Mia could feel was warm pressure against what seemed like every inch of her body. The huge and gently-moving breasts of her captor held her like a vice, only exchanging the solid metal for the softness of the woman's body, shuddering a little with her breaths; Mia could barely move, and now even shouting was proving too great a challenge. With her own breasts solidly pressed to one of the warm walls pinning her, Mia could tell that getting a decent breath in was essentially impossible. She tried to scream anyway, her voice just uselessly muffled by the generous hillside of titflesh she was up against.

She groaned at the feeling of her captor moving. The shifting of her breasts dragged Mia back and forth just enough that she could feel her clothes and skin being forced one way and then the other, and the sensation only made the intense warmth pressing in around her even worse.

This couldn't possibly be happening, it was the insane and nonsensical stuff of kids' cartoons. Like a vivid and deeply disturbing dream, but even as Mia squeezed her eyes shut and willed herself to wake up again, nothing changed. She couldn't--

Something suddenly collided with her again, and Mia felt somebody kicking and thrashing right in front of her. A feeling like an icicle stabbing into her and being driven right through her entire body drove all other thought from her mind. Everything faded away into distant white noise aside from the single horrible, ringing fact that was now screaming its way to the front of her mind.

Maya. Maya had been shrunk, too.






Listening to her younger sister stammer and sputter through muffled, terrified pleas to know what was going on, who their captor was, where Mia's protégé was – it was all Mia could do not to scream and collapse into a shuddering wreck. She had to hold together.

She bit back curses and terrified "I don't know"s in equal measure. In front of her but no more capable of wriggling herself free was Maya, her sister. Her sister, who she needed to protect, to ensure could be spared their family's usual life of turmoil.

Her sister who was in exactly the same inexplicable and terrifying mess as she was now.

"Maya," she tried to say, unsure of how clearly it could be understood with her voice so muffled. She didn't stop herself swearing this time, muttering a string of equally-muted curses into the oppressive mass of her captor's tit against her face. Mia squirmed, trying furiously to shift one of her arms enough to find Maya's hand.

There. With strenuous effort, she managed to close a light grip over her sister's fingers. Maya twitched at the contact, but then squeezed back.


For a short time they could only wait, and eventually the motions of the gigantic young woman carrying them both stopped. In a flash of frantic energy, Mia began to squirm and struggle, trying to somehow claw her way out of this crushing hold that the woman's breasts had on her and Maya. Maya got moving as well. Above, there was a brief, muffled sound like a startled voice.

The pressure on Mia's body suddenly intensified. Every inch of her tiny frame, already being squeezed to near-immobility, began to feel so painfully compressed that she fully expected for a moment that she would simply be crushed outright.

But then it stopped, and Mia sagged uselessly in place, absolutely no closer to freedom or safety than she'd been ten seconds ago. She felt Maya's grip on her hand tighten up again, having loosened as the pressure on them redoubled. Maya's hand was shaking.

The muffled voice spoke up from above again for a second. Another cold, stabbing feeling sunk into Mia's chest at the unmistakable sound of her captor giggling. The enormous breasts pressing in on her shuddered with the sound.


Minutes began to pass. With no other option, Mia and Maya both found themselves horribly, terrifyingly resigned to the complete unknown of what was going to happen to them now.






Strolling away from her car, pink heels confidently clicking on the pavement of Bluecorp's private parking area, April moved along with a thin smile across her face.

The company tower's main parking garage was a nasty, overcrowded mess that April loved not having to deal with. As the CEO's personal secretary and general assistant, she was the only regular member of Bluecorp besides her boss himself not made to park in it. A few additional spaces beside where she'd parked were reserved exclusively for the company's VIP "clients", as they were called. It made a statement, her boss liked to say, for them to have such a lux... what was the word he used? It wasn't "luxurious", because that was an actual word. Redd White, CEO of the information-gathering conglomerate Bluecorp, had his own ideas about words.

"Luxifferent". That was the one. Why the old weirdo couldn't just say "nice" was for anyone to guess. Anyone who wasn't April, anyway.

April stepped into the elevator once the doors opened. An express elevator built solely to go up to Redd White's top-floor office and back down again, and to be used, like the private parking area, by only him, his secretary, and his VIP clients.

Her two "passengers" hadn't made any trouble since she'd gotten driving. April could still feel them both twitching around a little in the depths of her cleavage, but she was getting used to it. She looked idly around the high-speed elevator as it made its way up its familiar path to just outside the doors of her boss's office.

At the ding, the doors slid open and April walked out. The office doors were closed. She knocked, and after a few seconds...

"I saw your impendicating approach, my dear Miss May, do let yourself in!"

She entered.


Redd White's office was... well, it was disgusting. April would never have said it out loud, she knew who she worked for, but she hated this office and was happy to spend nearly all of her work day seated at a desk just outside of it. She always felt an urge to hold her breath when she had to come inside.

Bluecorp CEO Redd White himself was seated in his overpriced chair behind his indescribable desk. The desk was supported mostly by two polished wood-carved human figures, seated on the ground with their knees raised and their arms encircling their legs. It was unbelievably weird.

White waved a hand lazily in April's direction. He was slouching in his chair with his other arm's elbow against the armrest and his head lightly tilted into his raised fist.

"Miss May," he said in his drawling, used-car-salesman voice. "I so dearly appreciate your punctuacarity in making such a speedy return."

It was only because having Redd White for an employer was such a profitable opportunity, and because he was absolutely terrifying that April never made a point to voice any of her thoughts about his incredibly stupid and weird way of speaking. He acted like real words were beneath him somehow. His airy and self-important blustering attitude was something that April knew extremely well concealed an absolutely ruthless piece of work who had made his fortune on wilfully destroying the lives of anyone worth squeezing money from.

“Um… yeah.” She moved across the office and stopped a few feet short of White’s desk.

“And you were successful, of course?” White prompted her. He gave a showy grin that made her want to hit something. “As you must remember, it is vital that we be prudentious in the removal of any… obstacles that Bluecorp may face.”

April again became extremely aware of the two small and twitching figures stowed down her top. She’d been on enough of a rush not to think that much about it, but her boss hadn’t said a word about… “eliminating” anyone besides Mia Fey. She gave a jerky nod, freezing up when she’d meant to respond.

Another annoying grin from her boss. “Our dear company was facing quite a large problem, but by now I'm sure you've made it a much smaller one? So small and so insignificated as to be removed entirely from play?"

April found her balance. She probably didn't need to be concerned. Really, her boss owed her a whole lot for taking care of this problem without him needing to take one step out of his office. "Yep. That lawyer lady's not gonna be any trouble for you anymore," she said. With one hand, she moved to retrieve her passengers from inside her top.




Maya squeaked in surprise when light suddenly spilled in from above where she was trapped, and the warm, crushing walls holding her loosened up on her.

"Maya!" her sister's strong voice sounded. She felt Mia's arm collide with her, trying for a secure grip, and she latched on. With both arms clutching at the one Mia had extended to her, Maya held on as tightly as she could.

Mia was wrenched into the air, and Maya almost cried out at the feeling of her own body lurching upward with her. Then they were hovering out in the open air, Maya dangling from her older sister's arm. At least they weren't stuck between their giant kidnapper's boobs anymore, but this wasn't a great situation either. She took in a breath of cool air and tried to look around. The suddenly-harsh light around her forced her eyes shut for a few seconds.

When Maya opened her eyes, she felt her stomach drop all over again. "Sis?"

Mia was staring with her eyes wide and her mouth slightly open, at... something. Maya followed her gaze, and it landed on a sight that made her body jolt so violently that she nearly let go of Mia's arm.

Ahead of them, across a frighteningly large distance in some office room that now looked much too big, like everything else, was...

(R-Redd White...!!)

Maya was frozen. If she'd had been afraid before, it seemed tame now. There in front of where she and Mia were dangling in the air, leaning comfortably across a huge desk and giving an almost demonic smirk, was the man who had destroyed the life and reputation of Maya's mother, Misty Fey. The man who had leaked to the public a half-true story that sent the entire Fey Clan's reputation into a death spiral fifteen years ago, and who had caused Misty Fey to disappear from public view and all contact with her daughters.

They'd been taken right to him.




April was almost relaxed now. Nothing was wrong at all. Mr. White had laughed in surprise at the news that Ms. Mia Fey's sister had been brought along as well, but now he was swelling with such relief and satisfaction that it was hard to imagine anything that could upset his ego for the rest of the day. The whole week, really.

Something occurred to her. "So, what do I do with them?" she asked. The two shrunken women she'd taken from Mia Fey's little office were still just adorably dangling from her hand, the smaller one clinging to her sister's arm like a little kid. April glanced at her boss's desk for a second.

"Here?" White said in amusement, apparently noticing her glance. "No, no, my dear Miss May, of course I don't want them here. Permit me to reductalize my speechifying down to the simplest level: take those two pests and make sure I never see or hear a thing from them again." He lazily shifted back into his chair. "To be frank, do whatever you like with them!"

April blinked. At her boss's words, a feeling had begun to flash to life inside her again. Almost a burning kind of sensation. "Just... take them?" she asked.

For once she could tolerate Mr. White's sparkling grin. "Most certainly, my esteemed secretariat; on this day, you've done Bluecorp such a service it defies all descriptory efforts! But, ah – where have my manners gone? For you I think we must solidify the greatest material rewards which come to hand! As thanks for your work today, I think... yes, an enheightened domicile suited to your own preferences, and a healthy leave of paid absence from your usual duties. What, after all, is a life without a happy home, and what is a home without the time to enjoy its furnishings?"

She couldn't always do it, but April felt fairly confident she was following the ridiculous blustering of her boss at the moment. Unless she was way off, Mr. White was... well, she almost didn't believe it. He was going to give her a new place to live, and a paid vacation.

It wasn't like her current apartment wasn't good enough, but there always came a time when a girl wanted more. If Mr. White was going to give her an entirely new and better apartment than her Bluecorp salary already allowed her, she wasn't going to turn it down.

Almost without thinking about it, April brought the pair of shrunken sisters back to her chest level and shoved the two of them back down into the comfortable hold of her cleavage. She stifled a giggle at the feeling of the smaller one's feet pushing out past her breasts from below and wriggling around.



She and her boss spent a few minutes discussing the particulars of her reward for the day's work, and when April was back in the elevator down to the parking garage, she finally realized that her whole body was shaking just a little.

A new apartment – actually, scratch that, a top-floor penthouse in one of the nicest buildings in this stretch of the city, fully in her name, and four months of freedom from work, with her full pay. A raise, actually.

April May was a good secretary, she'd always felt like she deserved more cash for it, but... wow.

Glancing down and using two fingers to separate her breasts just enough that she could see Ms. Mia Fey's tiny little face staring up in fury at her, she giggled. "Well," she said, "why don't I get you girls home with me? I think you'll love the new place~..."

End Notes:

(If you're enjoying this story, please leave a review! Feedback is worth way more to me than views.)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13727