Jessica's Room by Blobby
Summary:

Jessica and Zach just graduated highschool, but before they can celebrate, something strange occurs.


Categories: Mouth Play, Gentle, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Legwear Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 5475 Read: 8764 Published: November 04 2023 Updated: November 04 2023

1. Chapter 1 by Blobby

2. Chapter 2 by Blobby

3. Chapter 3 by Blobby

4. Chapter 4 by Blobby

5. Chapter 5 by Blobby

6. Chapter 6 by Blobby

7. Chapter 7 by Blobby

8. Chapter 8 by Blobby

Chapter 1 by Blobby

Yes! Finally! We graduated from high school! After an exhausting day of talking to friends and family, taking diplomas and random other town traditions that grass would do. I was finally able to take off my gown and find my best friend. I has barely seen her through the ceremony as we were seated on opposite ends but we gave little waves to each other before we went on stage, but now we can finally catch up. My family drives by and asks if I want a ride while I’m sitting in front of the school, playing on my phone. I tell them I’m going to walk home, they drive off and I continue waiting. 15 minutes go by as I see the most adorable girl running up to me in her gym shorts and pac man hoodie. I barely get up to meet her as she squeals and slams into me. She wraps her arms around me in a death grip as she’s practically shaking. 


“I can’t believe we finally did it! Eeeee!” She continues screaming right into my ear as she keeps squeezing me, I pull my head away from the shrill noise as she laughs, finally letting go.


“Yea! A summer break that finally never ends” I respond. 


“Just wait until you get stuck in a dead-end hell job. Aagh adulting is gonna be so great!” She yells, completely consumed by her excitement as other people look over with a generally positive tone, it was a day of celebration after all.


She picks up both our bags and turns her head, shoving it into my shoulder and pushing me towards our neighborhood. I laugh and start walking as she stumbles from the lack of head rest. She yells some hey at me as she fails to attempt holding back laughter as well. Catching up to me, we make our way back. I try to walk as slow as I can to savor this moment.


As we reminisce about everything that had happened through school, arguing about how we became friends and everything else under the sun. I smiled at my longtime friend, considering how amazing she was. 


Jessica, this excitable little firecracker of a person had decided to be friends with me. I’m really not sure how I did it. She was a bit shorter than me, brunette hair partially covering her adorable yet beautiful face. I hadn’t realized til now that she only had a few freckles remaining from the vast amount she had as a kid. Her smaller frame usually covered by dorky oversized hoodies or shirts. When we were young I introduced her to a ton of my favorite games and she became obsessed. She always said she wanted to dress more trendy but I knew she didn’t have the attention span to put any coherent outfit together without being overwhelmed. It was pretty adorable… fuck… I think I might like Jess (Would be chapter 2)

We kept walking towards our house, laughing together as she rants about some weird kids she had in her class. I think she started to noticed that I kept getting lost in her smile, in her laugh, in her smile. Fuck…

Chapter 2 by Blobby

As our laughing died down she asked “heh, you good chief? We have celebrating to do, we don’t have time for zoning out”


She snaps in front of my face as I chuckle. “Ok ok, is your mom still throwing that thing?” I ask.


“Oh yea, super exclusive, only the coolest kids… and their families lol.”


“Oh my- did you really just say ‘lol’ out loud? You’re hitting never before seen levels of dork.” I jokingly elbow her as she laughs and retaliates by pushing back into me with her shoulder.


At the moment she impacts me. 


The world stops, time stops, everything’s frozen. Instead of being pushed to the side as any regular logic would dictate, I’m stuck in paralyzed shock as my body is flung to the side. 


Feeling as if I was hit with a train, and then a bus, and then another train. My vision goes dark as I slam into the ground, surrounded by what I could only describe as 30 parachutes falling onto me at once.


I hear the distant scream of Jess.


“Oh my god!” She yelled as if she had accidentally shot me. I feel the ground shake as I hear the sound of her quickly repeating the phrase as it stops above me.


“Zach?! ZACH!” She yells above me as I hear and feel the parachutes slide around me as I’m pulled along with them. Suddenly a blinding light hits my eyes followed by a scream.


“Zach! Oh my god you’re so.. What happened, are you ok??” As my eyes adjust, I look up to see the the towering, beautiful, imax sized face of Jess, looking down at me. Her hands come into view, as if to scoop me up but they pull back. I realized I was wearing nothing but part of the fabric I was surrounded in partially covered me.


“Y-yea I think so, I-ow, uhh, I got hit pretty hard but I’ll be alright.” I try to readjust to a sitting position but every bone in my body feels broken.


“Fuck, I’m so so sorry. We need to get you some help, or at least off the sidewalk…” she goes to pick me up but stops again. “You’re actually really adorable like that.”


“Jess! *ow*”


“Right, sorry, sorry.” She carefully scoops me up in cupped hands and I feel many G’s put on me as she lifts me up into the sky. We were both aware I was wearing nothing but I noticed she had closed her hands around me so she couldn’t see anything. I felt like I was in good hands… 


“Umm, should I take you back to your house or should we figure out a plan at mine?” She asks as she shifts me into one hand, closing it as she awkwardly picks up my clothes and shoves them into my backpack with the other.


“Well, being more reliant on my family sounds like the *ow* last thing I could handle right now, could we regroup at yours?” I yell up at her as she flings my backpack over her shoulder and continues walking.


“I think that should work. ooh!” That was the sound she makes when she thinks of a clever idea, ones that usually aren’t that clever but are adorable nonetheless. Even when she’s skyscraper sized I still love it. The light between her fingers goes out as the outside sounds become muffled.


She turns her hand as I fall into a warm fabric, almost hammock shape but totally surrounding me again. To my understanding I was in her hoodie pocket.


“Sorry, I needed both hands to carry all your shit.” I try my best to readjust as comfortably as I can but I constantly get slammed into her every time she takes a step. This will be quite a ride.

Chapter 3 by Blobby

As she walks, with my body being constantly slammed into her side. She doesn’t waste much time breaking the silence.


“Sooo… w- what’s it like?”


“What *ow* do you mean?”


“Y'know… being so small..? Sorry, is that a rude question?” She responded, trying to be careful to not make me feel any worse.


“Uhh it’s *ow* it’s really weird. I guess”


“Is everything like… big to you? That’s a dumb question. But like, do I look a giant to you?” She has an adorable way of making up these kind of dumb questions but she always seems genuinely curious (about everything) so I do what I can to appease her.


“So you know like the really big red titan?”


“You mean the really hot girl one?”


“No, the one with the oversized head that runs funny” I chuckled. Her usual response was to punch me in the arm or something but this time she just said.


“You little brat.” As she chuckled, but quickly cut herself off. “Oh fuck”


“What?” I ask nervously.


“I forgot my parents wanted to throw me a celebration party. I mean, I blame you for not remembering, you were invited after all.” Always finding some way to make a joke.


“Well sorry I’ve been a little preoccupied!” She scoffed jokingly as I feel her weight shift, hearing our bags land on the ground before her warm digits wrap around my uncovered skin as she pulls me out into the sunlight.


Despite my best efforts, I feel myself twitch against her finger as she lifts me up to her face. This obviously breaks her concentration as she opens her mouth to say something. She shuts her mouth again to think for a second, obviously trying to stay focused.


“Ok Zach, I’m going to do my best to sneak you in my room. There we can make a plan to figure out how to get you back to normal. Sound good?”


“Uh, yea.” She nods, determined. As she moves me down to put me back but I shout something out at the last second.


“Hey Jess?” She moves me back up. “What’s up?”


“Uhh, thanks for… yknow. Helping me out in this really weird situation. I feel really… vulnerable… right now? But I’m really really glad that you were the one to help me out. I can’t imagine being with anyone else.”


She scrunches up her face in the most adorable smile, she releases some kind of high pitched noise. “You’re so precious! But hey… I’m really glad I’m the one that gets to help you.”


She moves me towards her face as she presses my face against her nose. Making a ‘boop’ noise.


“Oh and, I’m gonna put you in my other pocket so you’re not as obvious. So pleeease don’t squirm around? I’m ticklish…”


“No promises” I say, smiling up at her. As her face becomes jokingly sour.


“I’ll show you tickling if you do.” She says, triumphantly as she drops me down to her pants, opening her pocket as she slides me down against her thigh.


I hear her take a deep breath and then pick up our bags. “Let’s do this!” She says before starting to walk. For the next 5 minutes before actually reaching her house.

Chapter 4 by Blobby

“Fuck” I hear Jess say. 


“There’s so many cars here! Moooom!” I feel her shift as I can vividly imagine her raising her fist in a dramatic fashion.


“Just put me in your room then go socialize with the people until they go away.” I call up to her as she heaves one of our bags over her shoulder. She sighs, 


“But I was relying on you being with me to make all the pleasantries bearable.”


“Hey, I know you'll do great, and it’ll be over before you know it!” I smile, just thinking about how far she’s come. To make it through everything and still be true to the weird and wonderful woman she’s meant to be.


“Ok… you’re right” Her voice was more calmed and it sounded like she was smiling too.


“Now shut up until we get upstairs, I can’t imagine trying to explain this.” I sigh and attempt to adjust to a slightly more comfortable position at the bottom of her Jeans pocket. The pocket had a curve to the bottom of it so I was able to wiggle onto my back, remembering just how completely butt-ass naked I am.


As I turn, everything jerks around me as I remember how ticklish she is.


“You little… fucker.” She says in a mock-angry tone.


“Heheh, sorryyy.” I say awkwardly as I hear her take a big breath before opening the front door.


A chorus of noises emerge as she walks inside. I recognize the voice of her mom walking closer before Jess even closes the door.


“Hey! Honey, what took so long? Is Zack not with you?”


“Uhh, I think he had to run back to his place so I took his bag. I just need to run them up to my room real quick. Wait-“ I feel everything shift around, seemingly not by Jess moving.


“I’ll take them to your room, Uncle Doug is in town and keeps asking weird questions about your major that I just can’t answer. Then your old babysitter, remember Sarah? She’s over there and-“


This continues on for a bit before Jess begrudgingly goes to talk to her Uncle. Still having me in her pocket. I can hear her mumbling disgruntled nonsense under her breath as she walks through her house.


As she gets barraged with questions, she awkwardly sways around, being a very fidgety person. She instinctively puts her hands in her pockets. I see her massive fingertips moving towards me, as soon as her middle finger lands on my chest, practically covering the whole thing. She instinctively pulled back again, resting her curled up hand above me.


After a couple minutes she reached back down with her index, carefully finding my head. She very carefully starts rubbing her finger, petting me? I don’t know. But it felt really nice and I guess she enjoyed doing it with her idle mind.


After a bit, her whole hand carefully slides around my side and scoops me up, cocooning me in her warm hand. Gently she continues rubbing my head with her pointer while she starts feeling my chest with her thumb. Was I her fidget toy? Either way it was cozy as hell.


This continued as she made her way around the party. At this point she had plenty of chances to get to her room but I think we both understood that this worked too. As her hand continued exploring my tiny body, she’d feel around my arms, feeling my little hands, then moving down between my legs, grazing past my member. I guessed she didn’t notice as she used her pinky to feel my feet. I was starting to lose the war to keep it down as my super hot crush friend gently assaulted my body in her idle exploration. I was in my own tiny heaven.

Chapter 5 by Blobby

As the party continues on and the night draws to a close, Jess continues caressing me and holding me inside her pocket as she walks up the stairs.


“I’m sorry Zach wasn’t able to make it honey.” I hear her mom say from her room.


“It’s alright, we’re planning on hanging out tomorrow. Gnight, love you.” As her parents door shuts and she rushes to her room.


“Oh my gooood. That took forever!” She says as she pulls me out, sitting down at the end of her bed. Her giant, beautiful face smiling down at me, still wrapped in her fingers.


“I’m not gonna lie, your hand is so fuckin comfortable.” I smile as I rest my head against the side of her palm. She smiles back while messing up my hair with her thumb. 


“Well I hope you enjoyed the flight, I need to get ready for bed then we can discuss what we’re gonna do.” She goes to put me down then pauses. 


“You’re still, Uhh, naked huh…” she said with a bit of a puzzled face. 


“Yea.. You seem a lot less weirded out then I would’ve guessed.”


“Well I… Uhh.” She fumbled, looking away as a bit of red came to her face. With it being so large it was hard to miss.


“Uh oh… What is it? Spit it out.”


“It’s not important… really.” She said, still not making eye contact.


“Jessss…”


“Well… at the… last summer when we camped at the lake… I might’ve… accidentally….. seen it-you… naked…”


“WHAT?” She sets me down on her lap without seeming to think about it. 


“It was an accident! You were changing out of your trunks behind your tent and I was walking by… you didn’t notice me so I just… never mentioned it… I’m sorry.” She says genuinely as she looks down at me. Giving out an ‘eep!’ Before looking away again. 


I realized she had placed me on my back, as she turned a never discovered hue of purple, I sat up and pulled my legs against my chest.


“Sorry. Well I guess there’s nothing going on you haven’t already seen.” I chuckled awkwardly, trying to lighten the mood a bit. I felt bad for making her feel awful. After a bit of silence she responds…


“It’s fine, I don’t… mind… fuck, sorry… it doesn’t bother me, aurg!” She lays back onto her back as I’m flung a bit into the air like someone bouncing me on a trampoline. I land on the curved mound at the bottom of her hoodie. Grabbing the fabric as I start to slide down. She looked down at me as she realized what’s happening.


“Sorry! I keep forgetting you're so flingable.” Scooping me up and pouring me out onto her stomach. Resting her head back on her pillow. She lets out a big exhale.


“The thing I hate most is when something weird happens between me and a friend and we fade away because it’s so weird to talk to them… I really really don’t want that to happen between us… you mean the world to me and I’m scared to death of that happening.” I hear her sniffling halfway through. She cups her hand over me as she gently rubs my back.


“Hey… well… I think I’m probably gonna be stuck like this… for a while, and I really don’t want to be awkward around you too… and… if you don’t mind… I don’t mind… you’re my best friend. I have nothing to hide.” I almost had a heart attack as there wasn’t a response… Was that too much? Was I being a creep? I basically just said she could look at my junk… fuck that was too weird…


Suddenly the hand over me picks me up, moving toward her face… I could feel the soft pillowy fabric of her pillow as she set me down, still cupped over me. She slowly uncovered me. Her head was laying sideways with her eyes scrunched closed. It would’ve been really cute if there weren’t tears down her face, staining the pillow.


She slowly opened her eyes. She let out a slight, sobby laugh.


“You’re so adorable like that.” I smiled and rolled my eyes. She smiled back and wiped her eyes with her free hand.


“I didn’t mind your dick, I just didn’t want to lose you.” She smiled and rubbed my head before getting up and supporting herself against her elbow, picking me up to inspect me, laying against her palm as she looked over me. She let out a little giggle and said


“Your little dick is adorable too.” Giggling again


“Hey! It’s not that small. I don’t think…”


“Well I don’t know! It’s the only one I’ve ever seen… also you know what I meant dork.”


“Yea yea, I guess I can’t complain.” Jokingly leaning back with my hands behind my head. She lets out a fake scoff, poorly hiding her laugh.


“You little brat! You thought I wouldn’t notice it poking me through the whole party?” She said with a smirk. I awkwardly laugh as I curl back up. She laughs genuinely, it feels like cocaine to my senses, seeing her perfect face, her smile engulfing my vision as we laugh together.


“Well I’m really glad we sorted that out. Now I gotta get ready for bed. Wanna see my routine?” Something about my face gave away what I thought that meant. She chuckled and booped my head.


“You little perv! Cmon perv.” She giggled down at me.


“Wait, who’s the-“ she quickly closed her hand around me. For the first time having an even, gentle grip over my whole body. Her residual giggling continues as I feel her get off her bed and move towards her bathroom with my happy self cozied up in her hand.

Chapter 6 by Blobby

As Jess walked to the bathroom with me now in her open palm for the first time. She seemed to be a lot more of her upbeat self and it made me very glad. She flicks on the lights and smiles down at me as she sets me down on the cold countertop. I instantly jump, hopping from foot to foot to not freeze to death.


“Jess! Jess!” She looks down and covers her mouth, failing to hold in a laugh. She chuckled through an ‘awww’. She obviously cares about me but she was taking her sweet time to help me out as her huge face came close to mine.


“Hehe I love your dance, Zach.”


“Jess please!” My voice was obviously desperate. I lifted my arms up in asking. I felt like a toddler. Her smile quickly fades as she plucks me back up, looking around for a better spot. 


“Uhhh, ooh.” She lifts me extremely close to her face as I pass it, her hand clearing a path through her hair like a jungle. I see the divot of her shoulder as I’m placed into it.


“Thanks.” She shivers a bit.


“Your feet are really cold…” She says more somberly. She stops moving, then takes her hand to gently cover me.


“Hey, it’s really ok.” I say up to her as I hug her giant fingers.


“You’re so vulnerable… What if I’m not mature enough to take care of you?”


“Hey hey! I still wouldn’t want anyone else. Plus I probably would've done the same thing if I was in your place. No hard feelings.” She chuckled lightly.


“I hadn’t really thought of that before. Well I’d definitely trust you the most to take care of me, roles reversed.” I smile as I see her smiling in the mirror, I nuzzle up against the side of her neck as she starts brushing her teeth. It was a very surreal feeling of that  movement from such a specific point. 


When she was done, she was about to spit it out but paused, covering me again so I wouldn’t fall out. Then walking back to her bedroom.


“Wanna pick out my pjs?” She says as she walks up to her dresser. Picking me up to look at my options.


“Uhh sure. What do you normally like to wear?” Looking back up at her. Her face was a fiery red. I start to chuckle.


“Uh oh, you don’t sleep naked so you?” I joked. Her face became more defensive.


“N-no! You weirdo!” She pokes me from behind as I continue laughing at her embarrassed state, struggling to hold my balance. Her face was as grumpy as it was still red. 


“Well? It’s obviously something you don’t want to admit.” My shit eating grin still shining.


“I don’t know… usually just… just my panties…” She awkwardly looked away. I laughed, hugging her finger.


“You are so much fun to tease sometimes.” Smiling more genuinely, she looked back at me and softly smiled back.


“Well…” she thought to herself for a minute before letting out a deep breath as I looked up at her curiously. Then she set me down on a shirt on top of her dresser so I wouldn’t get cold. Then starts taking off her Pac-man hoodie.


“Since you’ve been so awkward and vulnerable today,” She starts pulling down her jeans, her nether regions still covered by her oversized shirt.


“Wh-“


“I don’t… I don’t want you to feel so alone.” She pauses and we stare at each other, my face covered in shock at whatever was happening. I definitely wasn’t complaining but I was very very confused. 


“You better appreciate how great of a friend I am!” She paused for a moment, squeezing her eyes closed as she tears off her adorably large Tee shirt. My jaw drops all the way to the floor, miles below.

Chapter 7 by Blobby

Sorry, one sec… my brain is a little fried… Jessica… naked… shirt is… on the floor… ok…


I look up from the floor… and now I’m looking at… the hottest… perfectest… uhh… she’s… even more perfect than I thought…


She’s just standing in front of me, only wearing some mismatched underwear… she never shows off her body in anyway but… holy shit


She’s starting to turn as red as her scarlet bra as she looks for some kind of a response… she’s going to have to wait for a minute…


“Well..?” Her eyes meet mine as I obviously have the most dumbfounded look on my face. She’s obviously trying her best to keep her arms to her side… I really didn’t know how to perceive it… shit I didn’t respond.


“It’s uhh-you… you’re…”


“Zach!” She frowns at me as she brings up her arm, covering a bit of her chest.


“I- I’m sorry… you’re truly breathtaking. My brain just kinda shut down… Sorry.” She turns away as I can see a slight smile on her face.


“Well since we’re both… getting more comfortable with each other. Do you mind if I sleep in this? I hate sleeping in pajamas…”


“Please!” I blurt out, chuckling a bit. She scowls back.


“I wanna smack you so hard, you’re lucky you’re so tiny, bud.” I laughed awkwardly, causing her to break and laugh too. It felt like we were still us. Even through everything.


She walked up to me, towering over me with her perfect curves. I knew nothing about cup sizes but I could barely see her face when she got right next to me. She looked down at me and smiled. She scoops me up as she walks over to the bed.


“Now where am I gonna put you…” she looks down at me quizzically. It took all my willpower to not say what I was thinking… apparently my eyes were thinking the same thing cuz I suddenly felt her thumb under my chin, moving it up to look at her.


“You are *such* a perv! Don’t make me regret this.” She dramatically gestures to herself.


“Oh heh, I wouldn’t dream of it.” As she sits down on the edge of her bed.


“Hey, uhh. You are really beautiful by the way.” I say looking up at her. Her face melts into dough like she just saw a kitten petting a smaller kitten.


“Oh… Well thanks.” She smiles, pausing for a moment.


“Flattery will get you everywhere my friend.” She kisses the top of my hand before closing it around me, scooting up onto the bed. She then lays back and rolls onto her side. Opening her hand again.


There are no words to describe how it felt to be naked in your best friend/girl next door/crush’s hand while she lays in her underwear in the sexiest position I’ve ever seen, looking at you like you’re the most important thing they’ve ever held. As I was curled up in her curled fingers, we just happily looked at each other for a long time before passing out in that perfect moment.

Chapter 8 by Blobby

Drifting in and out of sleep, I vaguely recall feeling Jessica’s body wrapped around mine, her gentle curves barely covered by her soft underwear as we embrace. It was the best feeling in the world but it didn’t occur to me until-


*Knock knock knock* as I’m startled awake in her palm, I look up to see her opening her eyes and panic, looking down at her hand that held me.


“One secon-“ as the door bursts open!


“Jessy! You know I couldn’t wait.” I hear the familiar voice of her older sister, apparently home from college with little sense of boundaries. Jessica clutched me close against her chest as she sits up.


“Hey Ally! W-what’re you doing here?” I hear her get closer as Jess’ hand gets a bit tighter around me.


“I couldn’t miss out on my widdle Jessys graduation, well… I was a little late but still! Now stop looking so defensive and give me a hug!” I feel the bed shake as Ally gets on the bed and scoots towards Jess. I unexpectedly feel her hand open around me as she quickly tucks me into her scarlet bra.


As my body is pressed against hers, I realize that I’m still poking out of it a bit, seeing Ally’s huge form speed towards me as her arms wrap around her sister. I do my best to crawl down a bit further as I feel her body quake in response before I’m slammed with a huge force.


I’d be lying if I said I didn’t like being cocooned between mounts of immensely warm and soft skin but it was quite intense to say the least. It simultaneously felt like a moment and eternity before Ally let go as I slid a bit further down. Hearing the ticklish giggle of Jess as my surroundings vibrate.


“See? I knew you missed me” Ally laughed as Jess stood up, a bit happier tone to her voice.”


“Yea, I guess I did.” As she walks towards her dresser, I feel her start to reach in to fish me out, grabbing my foot before quickly letting go as Ally gets up.


“So tell me what you’ve been up to since I’ve been gone? How’re you and your little *guy* friend?” She quickly mumbles down to me.


“I’m sorry, I’ll get you out soon.” Before grabbing a shirt. I was more than comfortable here but I know it was very stressful for Jess so I couldn’t rightly enjoy it. I held as still as I could to make it less stressful for her, as much as I’d want to tease her any other time.


“Umm, yknow, we’ve been good, just, yknow, hanging out.” Her skin gets warmer.


“Oh, ‘we’? Finally moving along huh?” I can hear her devilish grin, I know it well. As Jess puts on a shirt, the dim light I had disappears.


“You know what I meant… can we not talk about it right now?” She leans down to put on some pants as I inevitably slip a little, causing a twitch. I can’t deny I’m in heaven when I’m rubbed up against her chest.


“Aww, did he reject you? I’m sorry baby.” She almost seemed sincere with that remark as she gently hugs Jess from behind.


“No no, nothing like that, we’ve just been… really close recently.” There’s a pause. Ally let’s go as she whispers. 


“Wait… is he here? Did you get it on after graduation?” Ally walks away from Jess somewhat quickly as she starts to chase after.


“What? No! Ally, he’s not here. I didn’t sleep with Zach, we’re just friends.” As Ally seems to continue to scour the room.


“That’s not what you said last time, unless you’ve moved on that quickly, which I highly doubt. Aha!” The haunting sound of my backpack being opened rips through the room.


“Wait! Ally! It’s not-“


“Jessy! You nasty girl… Well unless he ran home naked. (Whispering) tell him I like his Star Wars boxers, very bold. I’ll let you two enjoy your time together.”


“Ally-“


“No no, I’m proud. Just use safety, let me go do what I do best and distract mom while you sneak him out, and tell me everything later.”


“But…” the door quickly closes as her footsteps fade down the hallway.


There’s a bit of light as her hand comes into her bra and her giant fingers pluck me out. She holds me and sits down on the bed, letting out a big sigh. She mindlessly caresses me before looking down and awkwardly smiling.


“Sorry for all that, are you alright?” She asks. I just get a shit eating grin on my face and respond,


“I’m fine. I’m fine… so… got something you want to admit to me?” She flairs up, jokingly angry with me.


“Why you little-“ looking at me for a moment before flipping her hands inward, sending me into her legging-ed thighs. After a bit, she starts to gently pet me again, her mind somewhere I couldn’t know.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13712