The Biggest Crush by Mine1234
Summary:

A guy and girl end up as roommates in college. With
time, they become good friends, but they both secretly develop a crush on the
other. But neither of them wants to admit it. The main problem is that this is their last year together!

Both are so desperate to be noticed by the other, but no one has spoken. Until now...

They were ready to confess, but right before they did, they received a message, a strange message.

Both were requested to write down their deepest desires about their ideal couple. The guy secretly desires very tall, big breasted women.
Meanwhile, the girl has a soft spot for shorter guys. Both thought it was somehting dumb, but they still wrote it down.

What will happen if their "wishes" come true?


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Breast Enlargement, Butt, Gentle, Growing Woman, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 21190 Read: 24623 Published: October 21 2023 Updated: April 20 2024
Story Notes:

Hope you like this story! It´s a short term I´ve been working on. This idea was actually given to me on a poll I posted on my patreon. And, thanks to a poll posted on the same one, it´s now a story I´m working on, and now, I bring to you ;D

Hope you like this story. And in case you´d like to get a few chapters ahead, this is up to chapter 4 on my patreon ;D

Here´s the link!

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


1. Chapter 1 by Mine1234

2. Chapter 2 by Mine1234

3. Chapter 3 by Mine1234

4. Chapter 4 by Mine1234

5. Chapter 5 by Mine1234

6. Chapter 6 by Mine1234

7. Chapter 7 by Mine1234

Chapter 1 by Mine1234

College, that time on life when you move on into adulthood. That time when you live on your own. Well, you live in the campus. But away from home.

You wake up and head to your classes, and then back to your dorm to study. However, there may be a couple more things to that.

A part-time job. Cooking, laundry, the dishes… but, there´s still some fun things. Parties, hanging out with new buddies, new people, new friends, and, a possibility to some… love.

A college girlfriend. A new relationship…

 

But, how will you know this person´s the one? Maybe you don´t. Perhaps, this person could come up in the most unexpected of times…

 

“You´re my roommate?!” Both of them said, this was unexpected.

A man and a woman, being roommates? That´s… not so common. But it happened, believe it or not, they are roommates, and… it´s not so bad, right?

The guy´s name is Aaron, he´s 6´1”, brown hair, blue eyes, a slim, toned figure. Overall, attractive.

And, the lady´s name is Emma, 5´6”, dirty-blonde hair, hazelnut-colored eyes. A one-million-dollar smile.

 

They may not know it, but they are made for each other. The problem is… they are both really bad when it comes to this kind of things.

They are so bad at telling when someone´s got a crush on you that it took them almost the WHOLE college time to realize.

And not just one semester, but the WHOLE college time. That´s right, they were both on their last semester before they realized they had feelings for the other. Well, they didn´t exactly realized on their own…

 

It was their last semester, Aaron was 22-years-old, and Emma was just a few months from turning 22 herself.

During their time as roommates, they realized a few things. They like each other. She´s got a crush on him, while he´s got his own crush on her.

With the years, Aaron blossomed, and he became more handsome, same thing happened to Emma. She started going to the gym and developed a big, tight bottom. She became a sensuous, shapely woman.

 

They became friends almost immediately. She was so sweet, and he was so funny. He was kind, she was sweet. He was gentle, she was smart. They were a complimenting couple… of friends.

None of them dared give the first step. Why would they ruin and risk ruining such a perfect friendship? Still, do they want to stay on the friend-zone?

Emma´s never really dated any guy, since she was so in love with Aaron. And he, well, he was too shy to ask a woman out, but his sight was set on Emma.

The more they know each other, the more they knew the other was the one.

 

Each had such a lovely personality. However… there was something they were missing. And that was speaking on the physical aspect.

Emma´s hot, pretty, smart. But… Aaron´s into a certain type of woman… taller women. Being 5-inches taller than Emma, well, even with heels, they may be close to… even in height.

Same thing happens to Emma. Aaron´s the perfect guy. But… she doesn´t like men who are that… tall. If you were to ask her, she´ll say that a short king will be nice. But, there´s not much of them out there when you´re 5´6”. She´ll have to use a ladder to tower above Aaron.

 

They were desperate, their time was running out. But, none of them want to be the first one to speak. What if they blow everything up? What if the other doesn´t share the way they feel?

Both were so clumsy when it comes to love. Still, they had a plan, what if… they could become irresistible for the other? That way, the other will be allured by them and will instantly fall in love. That´s a good plan, right? The only question is… how?

 

Sharing a room with a guy you have a crush on isn´t easy. Emma struggles not to get lost on Aaron´s good looks. Sometimes, she looks at him, and with the right light, she can swear he glows.

His face, his strong jaw, the light only makes him look more handsome than he already is. Emma has a hard time keeping it a secret. A hard time holding herself, not wanting to kiss him, but she can´t fight it. She wants him so bad!

 

And things are just as hard for Aaron, she´s gorgeous, a nice body, a pretty smile. Her aroma, he´s never gotten used to her feminine fragrance in the room, he gets delighted every time he breathes in the scent of her perfume. Sweet, floral, sexy.

It´s hard for him not to leer at her, hard for him not to ogle her body. She´s the whole pack! Nice, friendly, she´s got a sense of humor, just as much as he does. She´s got a sexy figure. The main problem could be… height.

 

Each has their own taste. Aaron would love it if Emma was taller, and she´d love it if, well, if she was taller too. Or if Aaron was shorter. Each has their own type. Aaron likes tall women, And Emma likes shorter men. He loves tall queens and she loves short kings. But they never really speak about it.

 

“Good morning, sleepyhead.” Came a voice, distant, as Aaron was sleeping in bed.

His eyes slowly shut open, the light, the excessive amount of light made it hard for him to get used to the fact that, well, that it was morning already. He rubbed his eyes and after a moment, he was finally able to see the figure of the woman before him. It was Emma.

Emma, who was wearing a pink tank top, a bit tight over her slim waist. Beneath that, she was wearing a pair of jeans, tight too. Wrapped over her legs sensuously.

Aaron knows she always dresses to impress. Little does he know it is to impress him. However, he knows she´s got quite the outfit. Unlike him who´s in bed, in jeans, no shirt and with a cap sitting next to his head. He´s kind of a mess sometimes. Mostly this week, on his last exams week.

“I´m just waking you up as you asked me. Your test is in… an hour. You should take a shower and get dressed. Oh, and don´t forget breakfast!” She said, Emma had his back, always.

He knows that, when he studies hard, he´s not capable of waking up in time, not even with the alarm, lucky for him, Emma´s his personal alarm… well, a friend who cares.

“Mornin´” He replied, followed by a yawn. He sat in bed and stretched a little.

“Wow, I said good morning like… half an hour ago. You better be faster, haha.” Her nice, playful mood. He likes it.

Maybe too much…

 

“I´m telling you man, you should ask her out.” Said Cory, Aaron´s friend, as they walk to the classroom.

“What? No. Dude, what if she says no and we ruin a beautiful friendship?” Aaron replied.

“Pfft, do you think your friendship could be ruin because you like her? Don´t be silly.” It´s obvious that Aaron likes Emma, obvious for everybody, but not the two of them, apparently.

But Aaron was not the only one too shy about feelings.

 

“So, he wakes up shirtless, and you only tell him to go get breakfast? Haha, oh, you´re the worse!”

“Shut it, Jenny. It was hard enough to talk when he´s… semi-naked.” Said Emma to Jenny, her friend.

Emma´s got just two classes today, and they are both only to get her grades, so she´s got a lot of free time as she wanders around campus. Right now, Jenny and her are sitting at a table, outside the cafeteria.

“He´s not semi-naked. He´s just not wearing a shirt. Think of it as if you were at the beach. Would you say that a guy wearing only swimming shorts is “semi-naked”?” Jenny replied.

“Yes, well, no. But that´s not the point. The thing is, it was hard enough to talk with him… you know.”

“Him, showing off his sexy bod? Hmm? Was he teasing you with his biceps as he rubbed his eyes? Or, maybe he showed you his bare chest as he stretched. Uh, you´d like that, wouldn´t ya´?” Jenny teased.

“Cut that already. I wanted advice, not for you to start saying nonsense.” Emma wants to know how to, well, tell him she likes him, as in, more than just friends.

“My advice? On how to talk to him as in, I don´t know, the same way you have done, every day, during the last FOUR years? Girl, your time´s running out. You´re lucky he hadn´t find a girlfriend by now.”

“I know! It´s just… it´s easy to talk to him about random stuff. But, whenever I want to be more… romantic, well… words just don’t come out, you know?”

“Sure, cat´s got your tongue, I know. And you feel a knot on your throat. Blah, blah…”

“Jenny! I´m serious!” She said.

“Me too. Just talk to him already, what´s the worse that could happen?” Jenny was right.

 

Both have had a crush between them since, well, first semester. Now, on their senior year, well, nothing has happened. And time´s running away!

Emma has plans on moving to a different state. Maybe to the north, and enjoy some of the cool weather over there. Meanwhile, Aaron wants to go south, and enjoy the nice, semi-tropical weather. At least get somewhere hotter.

They will go separate ways once they graduate, and if none of them speaks now, well, maybe they will never know that the other loves them just as much.

 

Now, what advice had their friends given them? Simple. Just talk about it. Tell the other you´re in love, it´s not that hard.

To take the other to a more private place and just share your feelings. Worst case scenario, they spend the rest of the semester, which is like three more weeks, sharing a room uncomfortably. Campus is too big, and they don´t share much classes now, they will only meet when they need to sleep.

Both agreed on that. But when?

 

Everyone knows this is unlikely to happen. All of their friends know they will not speak to the other about their true feelings. Which is something sad. Because they will definitely make a nice couple.

Everyone knows, including this particular person. A mysterious figure. A person who´s been looking at them from the distance. From the shadows. Why? Because he´d like them to be together, and, if someone can do something, it is definitely this person.

 

Right now, this mysterious character´s looking at Aaron as he makes his way to the bathroom. With a phone in hand, he sends an email.

Suddenly, Aaron´s phone buzzes, he pulls it out of his pocket and checks on the notification. It was an email. Not one sent by a friend, or someone known. It seemed as some sort of advertising.

“Wanna talk to the girl you like but you don´t know how?” At first, he thought someone was messing with him. That one of his friends sent him this spam message as some sort of bad joke. But when he looked at the sender, well, it seems he couldn´t find the address.

“Maybe it´s just some random shit they send to every college guy. Maybe it´s from some sort of dating app.” He thought, but he was wrong.

 

He wasn´t going to open the link attached to the email. He didn´t even went through the whole text. He just read the first line, closed the email app and put his phone back to his pocket. But, a seed of doubt was already planted, curiosity, what if it was some good advice?

 

Same thing happened to Emma. But she was at the library, looking for some notes on her laptop when she received the Email. She opened it, maybe those were the notes she asked Jenny for. But they were not. It was another email from this same mysterious person. However, hers was a little different.

“In love with the man of your dreams but he´s just not biting?” She was curious, so she kept reading.

 

“If you want to talk to a man about your feelings, it is good to practice before you do. Maybe you can write it down somewhere…” Then, a link down below. A link for some form where she could write down her thoughts.

Emma was not going to fall for something like that. Maybe it was a scam or something. However, there was no need to write names, or any kind of information related to any of them.

She clicked on the link and was immediately redirected to a blank page. An empty page, a document, where she could write down, well, whatever she wanted.

 

Emma knew this was a lie, or fake, or maybe a waste of time. But, for some reason, she wanted to write things down.

“Anything, huh?” She gave it a little thought, and then, she just started writing.

 

At almost the same time, while Aaron was eating a sub, he remembered the email and thought of giving it a second chance.

He pulled his phone out and read the whole thing. The last sentence said:

“If you want to get lucky, then write down some ideas, who knows, they may come true!” and then, the link, to a same empty page on some random document. No title, no nothing. Not even a display to chose the font of color of the text. Like Emma´s, it was just a spot where he could write whatever down.

Both gave it some thought, and soon, they were writing…

 

Emma was better when it comes to essays, or reports, so she started first.

“I´d like it if this guy I like, loved me just the same.” That was granted, Aaron already liked her. Now, the next part is when it gets a bit more… kinky.

No one was going to see it, she may as well put what she´d want. As if she was describing her perfect man.

“I´d love it if my man was shorter than me. Maybe about shoulder level. Just as handsome as he already is, with the same athletic complexion, but shorter. But, with a dick big enough to please me. So that we can share some passion at night.” That was pretty much it, now, time for Aaron.

 

“I´d like it if she was taller. Much taller! But not only taller, I´d love it if her body filled up sexily. Bigger boobs, wider hips. To dote her with the body of a vixen.” Aaron´s a bit more into, well, mature women. So, his perfect woman should be thicker.

“A thin waist, not a fat chick, but juicy where it counts. A big butt, that quakes as she walks. Firm, round, sexy.” He was a bit more… lusty when it comes to these matters.

 

Both were writing down their ideas. And soon, they added a few other things. But that will be soon to know. Right now, the only thing they know is, they better delete all this information before someone finds it. It will be a bit embarrassing.

As soon as they put the final period, both searched for a way to delete it. But none of them really got to find one. The most logical answer was to use the button on their laptop or phone. The one meant to erase. But before they came to that answer, everything they wrote was deleted.

 

Soon, the page was a blank spot again. Gone, everything they wrote disappeared.

“Maybe… it wasn´t send anywhere, I´m sure…” Both thought, but their words were certainly sent somewhere. And soon, they will find out.

 

This did give them some confidence, it made both want to talk to the other. But it was Aaron the one who first sent a message. He already had his phone in hand, and he´s quicker when it comes to texting.

“Emma, can we meet later today?” He sent.

“Sure, at the dorm?” Had he read her mind? How does he know she wanted to meet him?

Well, either way, they were going to meet, they are roommates after all. However, the smallish room they share is not as romantic as they will want it to be. It wouldn´t be so nice to share their deepest, and most secrets thoughts while being inside those well-known four walls.

Therefore, they will meet somewhere more… romantic? At least under the stars, looking at the bright side of the moon.

 

Now, was it romantic to choose the back-side of the gym for this? No. But Aaron made the suggestion, and Emma seemed happy to agree. Well, at least the place was private. They met at around 9:00 pm, the place was empty, private, just what they needed. Right?

 

Aaron was the first one to get there. He waited for about five minutes before Emma appeared. Her sight, under the moon light, she was gorgeous. Prettier than he remembered.

“Hi.” She said.

“Hey!” He replied.

Both felt awkward, but they didn´t show it. Both seemed confident.

 

“So, what did you wanted to…?” Started Emma, but then, both their phones buzzed. An email had gotten to them.

Both felt the need to check I, mostly to make some time before they talked about the real matter. The real stuff. An excuse to postpone it just a little.

 

“Granted! Your desires will come to life today, at midnight.” It was the same message to both, a strange message, but it was a reply under the same email they received before.

They didn´t pay much attention, they put the phone away and then, turned at each other.

 

Both smiled, it was now or never. If he didn´t speak, she´ll make sure to do so. However, little do they know, things will really change, and not only because of their love confession. Tonight, at midnight, things will REALLY change.

Chapter 2 by Mine1234

Both Emma and Aaron were looking at the other. With no idea about what to say. How can they confess their love? Well, a simple “I love you.” Should be enough to deliver the message, right? But things are not so simple.

Not one of them wanted to ruin such a sweet friendship. Emma even invited Aaron for the holidays on last year, and she thought that would be her chance to speak up, but it wasn´t.

Not even when her aunt made the joke, saying: “Is he your boyfriend? He´s quite handsome, dear.” That literally ruined it to her.

 

Aaron doesn´t have it any easier. As the man, he feels as if he should give the first step, right? Men are the ones who actually proposed, right? Or wasn´t it like that anymore? He can´t help but to feel his knees tremble when he thinks on saying it. When he thinks on speaking about his feelings, his real feelings.

It´s most likely that these two will end up looking at the other all night, with a lot in mind, but no words actually making it out. Still, they got lucky, because they were receiving a little push.

 

Suddenly, a thundering sound filled the air. A thunder? But there were no clouds a minute ago.

They had no idea where it came from, but before they turned up to the sky, they were on each other´s hands.

Both blushed as they realized. When did she jump into his arms? When did he caught her? The only thing for sure is, they are holding each other.

“It´s ok, don´t be scared, I got you…” He giggled as he held her in his arms.

Emma laughed a bit, she appreciated the nice gesture, but she wonders, why is it that the man always holds the woman? Why can´t he be in her arms? Is it because he´s taller? Projecting more… shelter?

This doesn´t bother her, it´s just a silly question she has. How come women aren´t on the lead? Not on a manipulative, dominating lead, but, it would be nice if she was the one who holds him, that´s it.

 

“Hehe, thanks…” Suddenly, something came over them. They were so close, the stars were shinning so bright. His eyes, shinning under the moonlight, her eyes too.

She was lost in him, with his arms around her, and he was lost in her eyes, as he nervously, but firmly, held her body. This is the closest they´ve been, why not taking this as a chance to check if, well, if there´s some spark between them…

 

Soon, they kissed. They closed their eyes, Aaron bent to meet Emma, and their lips touched in the warmest and sweetest of kisses. No lightning, nor thunder could set them apart. Right now, it´s time to leave it all aside and just confess.

It doesn´t matter who called who, it doesn´t matter who´s supposed to speak first. The only thing that matters now is, that the other one doesn´t break the kiss. At least not soon.

If he stays, she knows he likes it. And if she stays, he knows she doesn´t mind. Love is in their hearts, but for some reason, it feels like the wors is way too strong to tell. What if the other freaks out?

If only they knew…

 

They have no idea what came over them, but soon, they felt hot for the other. The kiss, that was sweet at first, rapidly intensified. His arms were wrapped around her waist, pulling her tightly. And so was she, with her arms hugging his upper back, massaging it.

Soon, both of them were caressing the other´s body, with warm, tender, but lusty touches. The kiss became stronger, more passionate, the sound of passion escaped their lips.

 

They knew they were supposed to explain what was happening, but they didn´t care for it. Why is there any need to confirm they like it when it´s clear they do? If she didn´t want him to kiss her, she would´ve already pushed him away, same thing goes for him.

This power, a power they ignore, it was working it´s way through them. Allowing them to fulfill that desire they had. Now, they are kissing, in a place no one will bother them. But this isn´t private enough. They need a room…

 

“Mmm, Emma, I…”

“Shh… I know…” A look, all it took was a look to tell the other about their love.

As if the kissing projected all those feelings, all those thoughts that were haunting their minds just a couple minutes ago. They were far too nervous to speak, but not to act.

With a simple look, Emma told Aaron, I love you, and with that same look, Aaron said, me too. They smiled tenderly at the other. But now, they want something more.

 

Now that they´ve started the fire of love with a kiss, they need some more action to put it down. Else, they may get burned…

 

In what seemed like a minute, Aaron and Emma were at their dorm room. Aaron closed the door, locked it and then turned at Emma, who was already waiting for him in bed.

“Come on, lover, show me what you´ve got…” What she´s been wanting to see for so long!

But for real, was she so in the need to have sex with him? She wanted to confess, to share her feelings, but now, they are about to have sex? This escalated too fast for a pair who didn´t even had to say a word.

 

Aaron walked towards her, kicked off his shoes and crawled over the mattress of her bed. When he was on top, he kissed her, passionately, tenderly. Then, his hands made it´s way to her bosom. Aaron started massaging her tender breasts.

For a second, he wondered if they could be bigger. Fuller, fleshier. Emma was a fine woman, curvaceous, hot, but he wouldn´t mind if she became a big hottie. With some larger dimensions.

But he doesn´t mean to think she´s not ok. She´s exactly what she needs to be, to him, she´s a ten out of ten. What´s more, an eleven! A twelve! A hundredth!

Size will come later, but if it doesn´t, he won´t complaint…

 

In no time, both took off their clothes. It was the first time, roommates or not, that Aaron´s able to see Emma´s naked body. Her soft curves, her perky breasts. Wow.

And now, this is the very first time she sees him naked. Sure, she spotted him in boxers once, but never before she was able to see his bare cock. “Nice…” she thought. Although, she wouldn´t mind if it was bigger…

 

Kissing, touching, moaning. They were so passionate in bed. They had an urge, this urge to confess, this urge to speak, to reveal their feelings. Now, both are laying in bed, sharing their feelings, but not through words.

They´ll let this act of passion to speak for itself. As he thrusts his hips, inserting his member deeper and deeper inside her pussy, they haven´t break the kiss. They are exchanging more than saliva with that kiss. Through their bodies, runs more than just sweat.

Their thoughts, their wishes, soon, the other will become what the other desired. Soon, they will change. Until then, they must prove they love the other.

Aaron will prove his love by going all the way, and so will Emma.

 

If they didn´t love the other, then they wouldn´t be in bed. Sex is also called the act of making love. Why would they make love if they didn´t love the other?

 

Through moans, sweat, lust and desire, both reached a climax. This was great, more than great, ambrosia filled the air they breathed. They could literally smell the sweet scent of truth, of a job well-done. Which is something weird to say about sex, but they did achieve something, they were true to the other.

“Emma…” Started Aaron, who was suddenly feeling tired.

“Yes…?” She said, turning at him as she had her head resting on his arm.

“I… I know it may be a little late to say it but,” it´s now or never, “I love you. I´ve loved you since the first time I saw you…” he confessed.

“Oh, Aaron. I love you too. I… I fell in love with you…” they felt so silly, but their words were true. Love, love is in the air, passion too, and fog… seriously, fog…

 

They were really close to midnight before they closed their eyes and fell completely asleep. On the same bed, hugging the other while naked.

A mysterious fog filled the air, it was clear, sort of white, but the smell, it had a sweet smell. Partially, it smelled like sulfur, but there was something else. Vanilla? Cinnamon? It smelled like a cake, but one with batteries.

Soon, the whole room was filled with this fog. Which wasn´t dense enough to turn on the fire alarm. It was practically invisible.

 

Both were breathing in the fog. Soon, as they were asleep, something happened. No, they didn´t cough, or suffered from lack of air. As they breathe the gentle air around them, their bodies started to change…

 

Something was happening to Aaron. Both of them were covered with the sheets, but, for some reason, his feet started to back up. To rise under the sheets. But that was not it. His head, his head started to move, as if he was moving into the center of the bed, but he wasn´t. He was completely asleep.

And something similar happened to Emma. Only that, her frame, her thin frame, it became longer. Her feet, unlike Aaron´s, were extending, taking over more and more space. And her head, it rose higher on Aaron´s shoulder. Soon, too high for him to wrap his arm around her.

They were asleep, so they couldn´t really see, or feel, the size-change that was going on…

 

The next morning, something happened, something… odd.

Aaron was the first one to wake up. His head hurt a little, he can´t deny that. And the air, there was something in the air, a certain smell… But it wasn´t a bad one, in fact, it was kind of sweet. A fragrance. A feminine fragrance.

His vision cleared in a minute, but the room was still too dark. Was it morning already? Oh, right, there´s some really thick curtains on the window. It may seem as if it was around 3:00 am, but it may as well be past 6:00, or maybe later.

He paid no attention to it, either way, he can get up and turn on the lights. However, now he´s feeling something. Something… soft.

 

The most logical answer, Emma´s pillows are softer. Which could make sense, she bought new pillows for her bed. Unlike him, who used the old dorm ones. But this pillow was different. It was warm, and… not spongy, sort of… firm? He couldn´t make up what it was.

It was too dark, and he was curious. He only rose his arm to palp the pillow, feel the fabric, because right now, he can´t really feel it with his head. He could swear it feels almost like… leather? No, softer than leather, but warm, what was it?

He put his hand, gently over the surface beneath his head. Touched it, but he couldn´t make up what it was, he touched harder, his fingers actually sinking on that soft surface.

“What´s this…?” He said, curiously. But then, when he sank his fingers hardly, he hears something, a voice.

“Mmmm, Aaron… it´s too early…” Came Emma´s voice, but why?

Too early? For what? He was just touching a pillow, right?

 

He had to find out what this was, so, following the most logical path, he sat on the bed, moved to his side and turned on the light. She had a tiny lamp next to her bed, he knows it very well. He just turned the bolt and waited for the light to make things clear. But he wasn´t prepared for what he saw.

“What´s that… thing?” He said, turning back to where he was sleeping, but he didn´t found no pillow. Or any sort of cushion. No, his face was laying in nothing else but a boob. A big, soft boob. And who´s boob was it? No other than Emma´s!

 

Aaron swallowed, that wasn´t Emma´s tit. How could it be? It was HUGE! Emma was a double-D, he believes. But that boob, it was far bigger than that. An L-cup? M-cup maybe? It was so round, so fleshy. He used it as a pillow, so…

But that was not it, his eyes went away from the tit for a moment, he turned at Emma, but he couldn´t believe his eyes. Surely, that boob was way too big for her 5´6” frame, but, right now, she doesn´t look that way. She looks… big!

 

“Fuck!” He said as he backed away from her, but soon, he stumbled and fell off the mattress. He pulled the sheets with him, taking them off of Emma´s larger body. And while landing, he did make some noise.

“Ouch…” He said as he heard Emma complaining a little.

“Aaron, don´t hog the covers…” she complaint. Finally opening her eyes, she felt tired too. Unlike him, she felt no light headache, but tired. Her eyes felt heavy, as if she needed an extra hour of sleep, or maybe two? “Aaron?” She said as she noticed he was gone.

He couldn´t have run away, the door was closed, and she heard no door. He must be there, but where?

 

“Aaron?” She asked as she sat, but when she did, she felt a little… different. For starters, her point of view had changed. She was already used to a certain height while sitting in bed, but now, she was higher than that, her sight, she had a different point of view of the room.

But that was not the only thing different. When she sat, she could feel a certain weight pulling her down, coming from no other place than her chest. “Wow…” she said as she noticed her augmented bosom.

Emma drove her hands to her tits, to feel their size. They were huge! She knows exactly how big they were, how heavy, and these… oh, these are big!

 

As she looked at her bosom with amazement, and concern, Aaron got up from the floor. He sat, at first, but he wasn´t able to look as high as he´d like over the edge of the mattress.

“Oh, there you are…” she said, still with her hands supporting her bigger bosom. However, she noticed the look on his face. “What´s the matter?” she asked.

She was a little worried about the look on his face. She was already concerned about the size of her own boobs, was there something else she was missing? He seemed concerned, scared even!

 

Finally, he stood on his knees, and she could see something different. Was he ducking? First, why was he on his knees? If he fell from the bed, why wasn´t he standing? He couldn´t be scared of her, right?

“Aaron, come on, stand up…” this was so silly of his. If this was a joke, he didn´t like it at all. But, if this is all because of her boobs, well, how come they grew in just one night? It is in fact concerning.

However, she wasn´t prepared for what happened next.

 

When he stood to his full height, well, she knew that wasn´t his full height. Wasn´t he like 6´1”? She should be craning her neck to look up at him, a lot more than she currently is. But that was not it.

He was still naked, and as she casually glared at his body, she noticed something… different. His cock, it was huge! It used to be, well, big, but now, it´s not hard and… it already seems to be about six, seven inches long.

She bit her lower lip for a second. She instantly pictured how big it would be once it was hard, but that was not the point. Aside his big dick, there´s something about him, is he… shorter?

 

Emma stood up, naked too. And, once she did, he could see all of her new dimensions. Her hips were thicker, her thighs fleshier. Her boobs were massive, and he could already tell that, however, he wasn´t prepared for what came next.

Both of them were standing, as straight as usual. However, their sizes, their heights… something was off!

 

Aaron´s supposed to be seven-inches taller than her. Aaron´s 6´1”, and Emma´s 5´6”. How come he´s looking straight at her nose!

“Aaron, I think something´s wrong!” She said. Was it?

 

End Notes:

You can get up to chapter 5 on my patreon, here´s a link: 

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 3 by Mine1234

The recently wake-up pair were looking at each other. Naked, sure, but that was not their main issue.

“Aaron, why are you so short?!” Screamed Emma, not too loud, but she was alarmed.

“Me? Short? You´re the one who´s tall!” He claimed.

 

Something had happened. Now, for some reason, Emma stands taller than Aaron! But, is she the one who grew taller? Because, from her point of view, he´s the one who shrank a bit, what exactly happened?

Well, there´s a simple answer, both things happened. Emma´s now a 6´1” lady, meanwhile, Aaron stands as a 5´11” guy. She´s two inches taller than him, although they are uncertain about what really happened.

 

From the perspective of the other, the person before them changed. Their height is different. To Emma, Aaron´s now a 5´4” guy, which she wouldn´t mind. And from Aaron´s point of view, Emma´s a 6´3” amazon, but he wouldn´t mind if she was bigger.

There´s more to it than just height, their bodies have changed as well. Emma´s body has enlarged, expanded in nowhere but all the right places. Wider hips, fuller thighs, a bigger butt.

Her boobs are no exception to the growth, they filled out quite nicely, going all the way up to E-cups. Her shoulders have also widened, and her hands and feet have enlarged too, all to accommodate to her new height.

She´s not so average anymore…

 

Aaron´s changes are not so striking as Emma´s. Looking around, he can tell things are practically the same. He, even if unaware yet, only went down by two inches, which is not much of a difference when comparing to the size of things, but compared to a person, in this case Emma, there´s quite a difference.

However, there´s something that has grown in him, hanging down below, a bit larger too…

 

“Me? There´s no…” Emma said, sure enough he was the one who shrank. After all, she knows she wanted him to get shorter, however… there´s something off.

Looking around, she can tell things are not right, things around her do look kind of… smaller. Her head stands above, she can see that things are a bit lower than normal. And why wouldn´t she? She grew a total of seven inches. She´s quite a tall lady now.

“Hmmm…” she said, now touching her body, her hips feel kind of fleshier, and her boobs, have they weighed that much before? Maybe he´s right, but how? Why? How come she grew?

 

“There´s no way… how… people don´t just grow overnight, right?” She asked, her breasts bouncing a little as she moves.

“Well, I don´t know… maybe it´s a late growth spurt?” He asked, looking at her, but trying not to get an erection by lurking at her sensuous figure.

“Why don´t we… I know! Let´s get dressed, if I´m truly taller, my clothes shouldn´t fit, right?” So clever.

“I think so…” He said, wanting to complaint, looking at her was so nice.

 

Moments later, thinking that this would help, they got dressed, only to notice that… their clothes fit perfectly fine.

“I… I don´t think these are smaller…” She said, her jeans were tight, sure, but not tight enough.

If Emma had actually grown, then her jeans shouldn´t be able to fit over those wider hips. Or even make it past her thicker thighs. Now, the way they are, sure they are tight, but only tight enough to wrap her curves sensuously.

Aaron didn’t struggle, his clothes were practically the same size, still… there was a little something…

 

Emma was a bit clever than Aaron, or maybe he was too fixed on leering at her while she got dressed. However things are, she´s the one taking the lead.

“Let´s check on the tag…” The tags on the clothes, maybe she grabbed a pair of his jeans, who knows. But as she looks at it, this only confirms one thing, and it leads to another doubt…

 

“What the?” The tag was wrong, this was not her size, these jeans were definitely bigger, and the bra, it was a pair of E-cups, she´s not an E! Her blouse was also bigger, but how?

Emma took a look at the rest of her clothes, only to find the same answer, all things there are her size, sure, but her actual size! Everything she owns is there, not a single piece is out of place, everything folded just the way she folds it; stored just the way she stores it. But… things are off.

All of her clothes are, well, her clothes, but the size, it´s like… as if she had bought them that big!

“Aaron, check on your clothes.” Emma said as she kept going through her stuff. What was supposed to be a, let´s say, small size, was not a medium.

“My clothes? What´s with them?” Was there a stain somewhere? What was she looking for?

“The tags, check on the tags, I think something´s wrong.” He pulled his shirt off and checked on it.

“It´s still a medium. Emma, is everything ok?” No, it´s not.

 

“Ok, let me get this straight. Your clothes are bigger?” He asked.

“Yes. All of my clothes are bigger, they surely are bigger in order to fit my… current size.” Now she knows she´s taller, there´s no doubt things look smaller to her, but she´s not sure Aaron´s the same.

“Well, how´s that possible?” Maybe because he wished for her to get bigger, but, it worked? How come? Right now, he´s got a poker face, a bit concerned, but he can´t reveal the joy it gives him to see a taller, and curvier Emma.

“I don´t know. But something´s wrong. I mean, are you sure you don´t feel different? I could swear that shirt was a bit tighter on you.” She added.

“Maybe I´ve lost weight…” He said. But there´s only one way to be sure.

 

“The nursery?” He asked.

“Yes, we need to go to the nursery and check our heights.” They could measure themselves over there, there´s a machine for that.

“I don´t know, I feel normal. I think it´s only you the one who… grew.” It sent quivers down his spine to say that. Imagine, waking up next to a sexy amazon. A woman who´s taller than the night before, with bigger boobs, a rounder butt. He´s elated. But she´s not.

Sure, she likes being taller, but she didn´t exactly wished for it, there´s something wrong…

 

As they walked, they realized things were not quite the same. Emma was certain everyone looked shorter. She grew, there´s no denial on that, but Aaron, he couldn´t put a finger on it, but, what if she was right? Some stuff looks… different.

Maybe this is because he hasn´t pay attention to things, perhaps, he´s never focused enough on the distribution, or the actual height of things around him, but, as he makes his way, he wonders, was that so tall?

He lost two inches, that can be a noticeable difference…

 

“Hello, may I help you?” Came the voice of the sweet nurse of campus. Nurse Becky. A woman on her mid-fifties, a woman who stood at 5´7”.

“Yeah, we were wondering if we could, uhm… measure ourselves?” Emma said.

“Measure? What do you mean dear?” Said the nurse.

“I… I´d like to know how tall I am. And, uhm… my boy… friend! My friend here wants to know how tall he is too. It´s… we don´t have a measuring tape and…” Why was it so hard to explain? Besides, why did she ask? Shouldn´t the nurse just say yes?

It would´ve been less awkward to go to the mall and use one of those machines that check your height and weight for a dollar.

“Oh, I see…” Said the nurse, making a pause and looking at Aaron, she immediately noticed the height difference on them. And Emma´s blushing too, but she was not going to make any comments on that. “Your friend here can´t accept he´s got a female friend who´s taller? Is that so, dear? You want to shove the exact measure right on his face, hehe.”

The nurse giggled. Apparently, a male´s ego seems threatened whenever a woman´s taller than them. Or that´s how the nurse looks at it.

 

“Hey! I´m not…”

“Sure! We made a bet and… if I´m at least, uhm… an inch taller, then he buys me lunch.” Emma lied.

“Oh, that sounds terrific! And trust me, it´s more than just an inch.” The nurse winked at her.

Aaron felt weird, and as if Emma blamed everything on him. Is he the antagonist right now? Why does he feel like Emma and the nurse are suddenly against him?

“Ok, come with me, I´ll help you with the measure…” And so, both followed the nurse to her office.

 

“Ok, who´s first?” The nurse asked.

“Me!” Said Emma, after all, she´s the one who´s height has surely changed.

“Ok, stand right here…” Indicated the nurse as Emma stood on the machine. Then, she pulled a ruler from behind the machine, in front of Emma, and lowered a level right at the top. Slowly, shr brought the level down.

Emma could see how the numbers changed, slowly coming down to…

“Six-foot… one. My, you´re tall, dear.” The nurse giggled, but Emma was amazed.

 

Wasn´t that Aaron´s height? Even Aaron´s eyes opened widely as the nurse read the measure. Was something wrong? Could she have made a mistake?

“A-are you sure…?” He asked.

“Oh, this is not the first time I measure someone, honey. I´m one-hundredth-percent sure. Why? You feel like you already owe her a free lunch? Haha, the silly bets you make. Now, do you need me to check on your weight too, dear?” The nurse said, speaking to Emma at the end.

“No! I… just the height…” Aaron doesn´t need to know about her weight.

“Ok, now it´s your turn.” Nurse Becky said as she looked at Aaron.

“Uhm… ok.” He wasn´t sure if there was a need for him to be measured, but now that the nurse said Emma was his exact same height… he needs to know.

 

“Ok, stand straight. And no tip-toeing, ok?” The nurse giggled at her own joke.

He smiled, being polite. But he was scared. Not terrified, but he had a small knot on his throat. His hands were not sweaty, but he wasn´t far from that.

“Ok, honey, let´s see… oh, tell me, what will you treat her to?” Said the nurse.

“W-what?” He asked.

“Your bet, she´s two inches taller than you. Wasn´t that the bet you made?” Two inches? She´s two inches taller? Doesn´t that make him…

“Two?”

“My, yes, honey. You´re 5´11”, and she´s 6´1”, that´s a two-inch difference.”

 

Her words echoed inside his mind. Sure, Emma must be concerned too, she grew a lot! But he… he shrank? Two inches? Aaron lost TWO INCHES!!!

“Make sure to pick something expensive, dear.” The nurse winked at Emma.

“Sure, thanks…” and so, they were gone…

 

“Can you believe it? I´m 6´1”! and you´re…”

“5´11”, I know…” He seemed sad. Emma could see it in his face.

 

Aaron was thrilled about Emma´s growth. She was tall, sexy, how? He´s unsure, but he shrank? Why?

Emma was having her own thoughts. Sure, he´s shorter, but just by two inches, however, she´s taller? She wished for him to get shorter, not for her to be taller. What could´ve happened?

Either way, they were both getting just what they wanted. She was taller, he was shorter. She was sexier. And, even if they were not aware yet, his member got bigger.

Her boobs, her butt, most of her, and his dick. Those were the assets that had expanded. But this was not the end of it…

 

“*sigh* so… what?” Aaron asked.

“What about… what?” Emma had a lot to process right now, she wasn´t sure what he meant.

“What about us? I mean, your clothes have changed, do you think something happened like… some change on, I don´t know, reality?” Aaron liked sci-fi, therefore, a change on reality that made their sizes change, well, that was not out of his understanding.

Emma got his point, but she wasn´t sure as to where he was going. “It could be, I mean, unless someone broke into our room and changed us, plus changed all of my clothes. Hmm… should we check?” Pictures, their previously registered heights. There were a lot of ways they could check on the fact that their sizes, apparently, have always been this way.

However, the easiest way could be… friends.

 

“Cory, whassap!” Aaron said, finally finding Cory, in his dorm room.

Emma did the same thing, however, instead of looking for Jenny everywhere, like Aaron, she texted her and arranged a casual meeting at the cafeteria.

Both wanted to know if there was something off with them. And who better than their friends? If there was something wrong, they should point it out, right?

 

Unfortunately…

“Something about you? Like… a hair cut?” Said Cory, in reply to Aaron´s question.

Things seem off, really off. Aaron used to be the taller friend, by an inch, however, now Cory was the one taller by an inch. Cory stood at six-foot-even, and he didn´t saw anything strange about his friend´s height. This wasn´t good.

 

Same thing happened to Emma.

“Taller? Girl, you´ve been this tall since I met you, or what? Don´t tell me you wanna get taller. Didn´t you just complaint that one time when they didn´t have your size at the shoe store?” So, Emma´s always been tall, great news…

“I don´t… I just felt a bit off, that´s all…” It seems Aaron was right, somehow, there´s been a change, and the two of them, they are the only ones that can tell there´s a difference.

“Well… leaving that aside, how was it?” Jenny asked.

“How was what?” Emma said, with her mind set somewhere else.

“Ugh, last night, tell me, did you and Aaron… you know…” If she finally confessed her love for him. What did he say? And, did they got somewhere…?

 

Emma was still worried about the changes in height. But if no one else but them can tell, well, why not coping and going on with their lives as usual? Right now, Jenny doesn´t know Emma grew overnight, and it´s not that bad.

Thinking about it, this was not too different from what she wanted. Sure, she wasn´t planning on being taller, but that does make Aaron shorter, right?

“Oh, where do I begin…” And so, Jenny and Emma started chatting about last night. Leaving not much to Jenny´s imagination.

 

“No way! You… you two did it? Oh my, you´re fast, girl!”

“I know, I know, but what can I say? It was the heat of the moment…”

 

Soon, Emma received a call from Aaron, things were not right.

“Emma? How was it? Any luck? Cause Cory says there´s nothing different with me. How about Jenny?” Aaron said over the phone.

“Same here, apparently, I´ve always been the tall friend.”

 

It seems, things have changed. Now, Emma´s a tall lady, and Aaron, well, he´s not too much above the average man anymore.

“So… what to do now? Do you think this will change overnight?” He asked.

“I don´t know, but…” But she doesn´t mind. Being tall felt nice. Besides, looming above Aaron, even if only by a pair of inches, it was sweet! If this doesn´t change, she won´t mind. “Aaron, do you think that bet´s still up?”

“Bet? What bet?”

“You know… you, inviting me lunch… I´m already at the cafeteria…” It would be nice to meet him once more, have some lunch, chat, and now, leaving all worries aside, appreciate their new heights. Emma wasn´t sure if Aaron liked it, but she sure does!

“Oh, I… ok, I´ll be there in a sec.” He wouldn´t mind looking at here, even if she wasn´t that much taller than him, she was still a tall, sexy lady. His type of woman.

 

Moments later, Emma gave Jenny a sign for her to leave, not in a rude way, but both knew why she needed some privacy…

Then, Aaron arrived. It was easy to spot Emma, she was the tallest woman there, not on campus, but surely at the cafeteria.

“Hey.” He said.

“Hi.” She replied.

 

They looked at each other, then, Emma stood up. She wanted to stand taller than him, even if she wasn´t sure why.

Power? Authority? Or just to prove who´s taller? None. She just wanted to remind herself that she was taller. Something Aaron didn´t mind. At all.

Emma was gorgeous, taller, sexier. There´s no such a thing as too much woman to him. She´s tall, sure, and he loves it! He loves her new size, her new shape, he loves everything about her.

To look up at her, her smile coming down to him. She bent a little and greeted him with a kiss on the cheek. He crimsoned, that came out of nowhere. But it felt so nice.

 

They could get used to this, their new heights. After all, she wasn´t much taller. Not that it was a problem to him. He wished for an amazon, he wasn´t sure why he shrank, but Emma´s taller now. However, there´s something else.

Suddenly, a whisper, was there someone talking at the cafeteria? Well, surely, but that voice, it was as if someone had whispered right on their ears. But there was no one there.

Emma could see Aaron´s face, he was just smiling, same thing for Aaron, Emma´s lips were not moving. And that voice, it was so strange. What did the voice whisper?

“Changes aren´t done…”

 

 

End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 7 on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 4 by Mine1234

Aaron can´t deny one thing, as he´s standing, looking slightly up at Emma, he´s delighted.

Emma was amazing! She was great! Pretty, smart, kind, she was spectacular. But now that she´s taller, well, that makes her the woman of his dreams!

That´s, of course, based on his taste in women. He likes taller women. However, she´s not the woman of his dreams, yet…

 

“So… is our bet still on?” She said, partially making a joke.

“Bet?” How silly, he forgot again. The bet she´s talking about is the fake bet they had, the reason why they went and met the nurse to check on their heights. Supposedly, since she won, he´s supposed to buy her lunch.

 

“Ooh, that “bet”.” He said. Making quotation marks in the air.

“Haha, yeah, that one… I can´t lie, this… bigger body of mine, it´s a little hungry…” her words, bigger body, it sent quivers up his spine.

“Wanna… eat something? I mean… I owe you lunch, right?” He pretended the bet was real.

 

At the cafeteria, well, there´s not the most sophisticated, most gourmet, prime foods there are. Or the most expensive ingredients. However, it should do.

The food wasn´t bad by any means, it´s just not so… romantic.

 

Aaron took a decision, he left aside all of his concerns. So what if he lost two inches, it´s not that much of a deal. However, now that he´s walking next to Emma, who´s actually his former height, he wonders…

“Was I… did I look that way?” He never considered himself as a tall guy, or outstanding. But for Emma to be 6´1”, well, she´s tall for a woman.

Aaron´s aware that the average man´s taller than the average woman, but he never really liked things so much. Now, for Emma to be that much taller, she´s WAY above the average woman. And, to him, that´s elating.

Now, there´s something new in his mind, a different thought that´s always been there. As he looks at Emma from behind, looking up at her larger and sensuous form. Ogling her curves a little, but not as far as gawking at her. Simply peeking at her curves, how her larger derriere sways from side to side, sensuously.

Sure, the size changes are concerning. They should definitely look for a cause. Still, why should he worry? It´s not as if he´s done something wrong. No chemicals, no lightning, no radiation, he wasn´t exposed to any sci-fi hazard that could result on such a thing. And, to be honest, Emma´s quite hot at that size…

 

Soon, they were both back at the table. Emma was so hungry that she picked something larger than usual. Just like Aaron, she picked a burger, with fries, and a drink. Which is what he usually grabs on a “special” occasion.

In this case, the occasion was way more special than a mere Friday; when he usually treats himself with a burger. They both dug into their meals. It was the same old burger, however Emma didn´t see it that way.

To Aaron, it was regular, but to her, it was… smaller.

 

This wasn´t the first time having a burger. In fact, it was about the third time. And so far, she´s never been able to finish the whole thing. In the past, she needed both hands to hold it, but now, her feminine, yet larger, fingers allow her to hold it with a single hand!

And her bites are a bit larger than they used to. Besides, as a big lady, she needs more calories than she used to. It´s not that she´s fat, but she´s taller, and, even if she´s got a sexy hourglass figure, she´s still heavier.

Overall, Emma´s bigger, which means, she shouldn´t have any problem eating the whole burger.

 

“My… wow, I… I finished the whole thing…” She said, amazed by the fact that, even if full, there was no food on her tray.

“Hmm? Oh, yeah. It was good, wasn´t it?”

“Yeah, it was… tasty.” Now that she´s not fighting to fit more of the burger in her, she comes to realize that, the last bite, it´s quite delicious.

“It was the least I could do,” Aaron said, and as he winked, he added, “you won, right?” She laughed a little at the made-up bet they had.

Quite a weird way to ask a nurse to get your measures, but that´s not important. It´s already in the past. But, now that Emma´s had her lunch, it´s time to think a little.

Didn´t a creeping voice said this wasn´t over? What wasn´t over?

 

When they were done, they got up and headed to the library. There should be some information there. Of course, there´s the internet, but they could find anything online, and it doesn´t necessarily mean it´s true. It could be something out of a comic, sci-fi, fake, or anything. A book´s better, a trusted source.

As they walked out of the cafeteria, Aaron couldn´t stop admiring her new size. It was the same old Emma, but taller! And not just that, she had some curves now. The curves of a bigger woman. Bigger breasts, a rounder butt. He didn´t want to stare too much, but he still managed to peek at her every now and then.

“My, she´s tall…” He wasn´t used to her size, yet. Looking up to her, it was kind of arousing.

He was too lost on her size, too entranced by her larger, sexier form that he missed one thing. Wasn´t he craning his neck a little more? Slightly but, from behind, she doesn´t seem just two-inches taller anymore…

 

Emma hadn´t forget about that voice. Like a whisper, was it only her? Or was it something else? It was strange, kind of terrifying. But what could she do? It didn´t seem to come from someone. Not a gossip she over-heard, it was as if someone had actually spoken to her. But who?

She knows she can´t let this bother her, they got work to do…

 

“Ok, you go that way, and I´ll go this way.” Emma said, dividing the library in half. Still, the place was huge, can they two check the whole library in just one evening?

“What? I thought we were… sticking together…” He almost blushed as he said it.

“Huh? Well, if we do, it´ll take us much more time to find an answer. Don´t you think?”

“Maybe… but, what should I look for?” It´s a shame, but he´ll have to leave her for a while.

“Well… anything should do. But make sure to search for something helpful. No comics or novels. Try to look for… books about strange events. Maybe some legends. Stuff like that.” And so, they went on their separate ways.

She can´t deny it feels kind of nice to be like the leader. And him, well, it´s a shame he can´t check her out more. But, in the end, don’t they share a dorm room? He´ll be able to see her much more later tonight…

 

 

It´s needless to say that there wasn´t an easy way they could search for a book that, well, had information about size-change. They, each, made sure to check on different areas that were close to what they needed.

Such as biology, genetics. To learn more about the human body. But Aaron wasn´t good when it comes to scanning the pages, much less when there´s a tall hottie in his mind.

He tired to focus, but all he could think of was Emma. The tall, curvaceous Emma. All he could think of was her new size. Her larger body. He got lucky last night, but today, will he have the same luck?

Now, she´s literally his dream girl! Tall, sexy. With some curves, with big boobs, and a juicy butt. He can´t deny it, just thinking about her makes blood run straight to his member. But he´s at the library, so it would be kind of awkward to walk around with a boner…

 

Emma tried checking for information as well. Maybe the answer wasn´t on books that were the “standard”, perhaps, there was something more; something… magical…

She went on and searched for a legend, or maybe a ritual that could be found on the history of some ancient civilization. However, other than weather rituals, ceremonies for the new season and much other traditional stuff, she wasn´t so lucky.

 

Still, both realized one thing or two. And not speaking of a cause, but about the results.

To Emma, everything was closer to her reach. It was fun to reach for a higher shelf for a chance. Not stepping on a chair, or asking for help, she could get what she wanted on her own. She felt so independent, no need for someone taller, now, she´s the taller person!

And to Aaron, well…

When he stretched to grab a book on a shelf he used to reach, he couldn´t help but to wonder, “How can two inches be this much of a difference?” 5´11” or 6´1”, there shouldn´t be much of a difference, right?

Well, usually, there is. Imagine, if you were barely capable of reaching, then two inches shorter, you´re not capable. However, he´s right, with two inches less, he should still be able to reach for that book he´s trying to grab, however, is he still 5´11”?

 

“Ugh… where´s the ladder?” He gave up, and he didn´t want to risk jumping and pulling the book. It seemed old, either he rips off the cover or… maybe he brings more than just that book down. However, he shouldn´t need a ladder, because…

“Let me help you…” Came a female voice from behind. Aaron forgot how it felt to have someone taller help you reach, but now, well, he can tell who´s the woman behind him.

 

Emma gave up, they had been at the library for more than an hour. Close to two hours. Maybe they could discuss about what they have found so far, so, she went on and looked for Aaron.

Seeing him struggle to reach, she found it kind of funny. But he´s never teased her about being short, so she wasn´t going to be mean. But she may tease a bit while she´s helping.

“This is the one, right?” She said, her voice, deeper, sensuous. All Aaron could do was to look up and the book and say, “yes…” as he felt Emma´s presence behind him.

She casted a shadow over him. Her arm, stretching further than his, her hand, reaching higher. But that was what he could see. Aaron felt her from behind. Close, so very close to him. He could feel her light breathing over the top of his head, her large form, looming behind him. So close he could even feel her breasts!

Those big, sexy, round breasts right up his back. She gave a bit of a step forward and then, they gently pushed him in the back. The feeling, firm, yet soft. Big breasts, on his upper back, above his shoulders. Was she on her tip-toes? He didn´t remember her boobs being so… high…

 

“Here it is…” Emma said, pulling the thick book off the shelf. And, while she did, she was uncertain, was Aaron… different? Was he… shorter?

Maybe she wasn´t used to his new height. This is her first day being the tall one. Still, She feels much taller than just two inches. As she pulled the book, she made a pause and looked straight at him. He did the same, he turned and looked at her. And he was stunned!

 

Was there something wrong? Well, of course! Although, he wouldn´t define it as wrong. Perhaps, a more correct term could be… different. Was there something different on her? Surely. And what was it?

For starters, when he turned and looked straight at her, his eyes were no longer at her nose level. Now, Aaron´s looking straight at her chin! What? Her chin? Now, instead of just rising his look a bit, he´s craning his neck.

Looking higher to meet the gaze of this taller Emma. For a second, he was hoping he made a mistake and that this was another woman with a similar voice. But this was Emma!

She had no idea if he seemed shorter from behind, maybe she missed it. But she didn´t. Something happened, and now, the gap between them, it´s bigger!

 

“Emma… you grew again!” He said, giving a step back and checking her up. For sure, he was a bit lost on this “inspection”, but he wasn´t wrong.

Her clothes seemed tighter. Her hips seemed slightly wider, with the fabric tightly wrapped around her fleshy body. Her thighs were thicker, her legs seemed longer. And her boobs, no wonder why they felt so big, they were bigger! A cup-size? Two maybe? He´s got no idea, but those boobs are certainly stretching her top!

“I? Oh no, it´s you who shrank!” She replied, looking down at him. And surely, this was more than just two inches.

Aaron´s clothes seemed slightly baggier, a bit looser on the shoulders. And to think that shirt used to fit so nicely. Now, it seems as if it was purposely oversized. But the truth is, it´s not. Or maybe it is.

 

Let´s remember, their clothes changed together with them. Aaron lost two inches, so there was no problem on his previous size, it was a tat bigger, but it still fit. However, Emma´s clothes were much larger. Her whole wardrobe had larger sizes for the larger, taller woman she became.

And now, well, the size is still the same, but her fit, well… she´s filling up those clothes with a larger, thicker, and fleshier body. A narrow waist, but wider, fleshier hips. Carrying a plump, firm butt. And her boobs, he was fighting not to gawk at them. They were huge!

 

“No way, you grew!” He complaint. Still, he felt so turned on by her new size. How tall was she now? 6´5”? That´s TALL!

“I didn´t! Just look at you, can´t you feel your clothes are baggy?” Did he lose four inches? She wondered.

“Mine? Look at yours! They are, ehm… tighter.” There´s so much more he wanted to point out, but he´ll leave it as “tighter”.

The truth is, both are wrong, and also right. Sure, there´s been a size-change, but not just in one of them. Both were so focused on their research that they ignored the slight changes on their bodies.

Aaron´s shorter, and Emma´s taller. Yes. Both are right on that. But their guess, that´s wrong.

 

Emma´s grown again, a whole two-inches. Bringing her up to a sensuous 6’3” woman. And her curves had enlarged too. And Aaron, he´s down, the same, two inches. Bringing him down to a 5´9” guy. And surely, there´s been a slight augmentation on his friend down there…

They have no idea, but they are changing, getting closer and closer to match the other´s desire. Emma´s still growing; and he´s still shrinking, but not everywhere…

 

“Ok, listen, we´ll figure it out later, and maybe we need to get a measuring tape… but first, did you find anything?” She asked.

“Well… no. What about you?” He replied.

“I wasn´t lucky either.” Wasn´t she? 6´3”, she´s all the way up to 6´3”!

Emma´s outstanding, sexier, bigger. To him, she´s imposing, and that, believe it or not, is turning him on.

He didn´t find anything, that´s for sure, but if he did, maybe he´ll have forgotten. Emma´s mere sight, her looks, her sensuality, that´s enough to get him all confused. To forget about what he´s thinking and just focus on her luscious body.

A tall amazon? Yes please! That´s his type of girl. A woman who´s bigger, a woman with some flesh on her bones. A woman that towers above him. Why? He´s not sure, but whenever he spots a woman like Emma, he´s simply out of his mind.

Right now, he´s struggling, much more than before, not to stare at her. He wants to leer at her. Check her out.

 

Her longer, thicker legs, her bigger butt, and those boobs. If he was passionate last night, she should allow him to show her what he´ll do tonight!

Maybe he´ll have some time later, time to make his proposal. But he can already picture himself, caressing her. Standing on his tip-toes to kiss her juicy lips. Touching her thicker body, feeling her expansive body.

To run his hands over those wider hips. To be a bit naughty and squeeze that ass, to fondle with her bigger breasts.

Aaron´s desperate to be back at their room. And, maybe Emma feels that way…

 

Of course, she´s not the one struggling not to get an erection right now, that´s him. However, to have him look at her from down below. That´s turning her on. She´s not blushing, or feeling hotter, but she´s certainly teased, a bit aroused by this.

It makes her feel even bigger! She´s still not sure if she´s the one who grew, although, her top does feel tighter…

She feels more powerful, more dominant. She wonders, part of her mind´s set on this idea, if she was to seduce him, will he follow? If she wanted to have sex, will he complaint? Or, will he comply?

She can´t deny one thing, she´d love to see how it is to have sex as the bigger one. To be the amazon in the room!

How it is to be the stronger one, the taller one in bed. The one who´s followed, the one who takes the lead.

If he allows her, she´ll give him all the pleasure he wants, but it will be under her terms…

 

 

 

End Notes:

You can get a few chapters ahead on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 5 by Mine1234

Both, Aaron and Emma, were aroused by the other. Emma´s cheering size, and those succulent curves, it was teasing him so badly! And Aaron, to look up at her, making her feel so big, so dominant, she liked it!

None of them said a word, but it was obvious they wanted to other so badly. And, with slight hints, they were getting what they wanted.

 

The first one to speak up was Aaron, who suggested they should take things to their dorm. Maybe they could do some more research over there. Online, of course. Or, if she was not in the mood, maybe they could have some rest. It´s been a long day.

His main worry was not to be so obvious. Wanting to take things to their dorm the night after they first had sex? She could be suspicious he´s in the mood for a second round. However, Emma accepted.

She wasn´t sure if he was actually tired, but there´s one thing for sure, she´d love to take things to a private place. She could´ve had sex with him at the library but… it´s not allowed, plus, they could get expelled. It´ll be safer if they are at their dorm.

Emma accepted, but was she too fast? Had she agreed to easily? He wouldn´t be suspicious she intends to be naughty once they are alone, right?

 

Both ignored the truth intentions of the other. Deep down, both wanted to have sex with the other. Both wanted to due over last night, but better!

Ignoring how they were changing to meet the desires of the other. None of them had any idea how much of a turn on they were becoming. How, inch after inch, they were arousing the other more.

Emma liked being tall. It was surreal that everyone thought she´s always been like this. How come? How is it possible? How does everyone believe she´s always been this tall? Everyone but one person… Aaron.

Same thing´s happening to him. Isn´t that suspicious? He´s aware his height has changed too. He´s aware, but everyone believes he´s always been that height. Everyone… but her! How is that possible? She´s the only one who knows he was taller, and he´s the only one who knows she was shorter. Isn´t that strange? Like, a shared dream or something?

Emma´s been putting quite some attention on that. Maybe she´ll need to do some research to get a better view of this. But, speaking of view…

 

Emma likes, even though she thinks it´s a little mean, but maybe this isn´t permanent so she´ll enjoy it while she can. She likes to… compare sizes with Aaron. When he was tall, well, it only made her feel short. But now that she´s looming above him, well… she likes to compare how tall she is against how short he is!

Both of them are walking down the campus, heading to their dorm room. It´s a little late, the sun´s settled and night´s darkness is already taking over the sky. Night´s lights at campus are on, and she´s not sure if it´s the light or what but… does he look… shorter?

 

Emma´s still not used to being such a tall lady. Which has obviously resulted on her being unaware she´s grown another inch throughout the day. She´s a 6´3” amazon! Still, even with her small height change, she can tell Aaron looks… different.

She thought she had about three inches on him. He was supposed to stand at 5´11”, while she was 6´2”, but that doesn´t seem right anymore…

 

Emma liked to stand taller, she felt sexier! And she definitely looked sexier! The extra bounced on her breasts, the swaying of her wider hips. Her long steps. She´s slowing down not to make him rush, but there´s something else she came to notice.

She´s trying to disguise it, not to be so obvious. But she´s trying to measure herself to him so… she must look. Constantly, step after step, she´s looking at him. And she can surely tell something´s off! For starters, she can see above him, easily!

He used to look slightly down at him, and now, now the top of his head´s at her nose level!

 

“Should I say it? Has he noticed?” She thought, unsure on what to do.

Maybe Aaron has already noticed the new size difference and he´s just too shy to say it. Perhaps, he´s not feeling too good about it. Or, maybe, just maybe, he´s embarrassed about it? Whatever his reasons are, she won´t make a comment. Not now…

But it´s obvious! She stands seven-inches taller than him! Both unaware their sizes have changed, again, but this time, it´s Aaron the one who had the largest spurt…

 

They shared a look every now and then. It was obvious there was a larger gap between their sizes, but either blamed it on the fact that the other had changed, not them. But only Emma was right about that. Aaron had, without noticing, lost quite some inches.

Now, they are walking, all the way down to their dorm. Standing as a 6´3” woman, and her 5´7” companion. No one at campus really cares to notice, everyone´s busy with their own stuff. However, she´s starting to look too tall for him. Something he certainly loves! But won´t tell, at least not yet…

 

After the long way back, which seemed longer to him, and a bit shorter to her. They found themselves at their room. Both thoughtful, and also, both waiting for a chance to take this to a different level…

“So… no luck today, huh?” Aaron started, looking at Emma´s gorgeous sight. She was so tall, so sensuous. He struggled not to get turned on by her mere looks.

“No, I guess we could do some research here. Online, maybe something will pop up. You know, internet´s got everything one may need. We only need to be sure where we look for, right?” Emma started, noting the look on Aaron´s face.

He wasn´t babbling at her, or salivating all over the floor, but she could tell he was lost on her. It´s quite nice to be such a bombshell.

“Right?” She asked, not sure if that would be such a good plan. Part of her wants to give some to Aaron, but only if he´s also on the mood. Else, she´ll feel like a lusty amazon, and that´s not quite her goal.

“Oh, yeah… I guess we could do some more research. Unless…” He started.

“Unless? What?” She was just waiting for an excuse.

“Well… we´ve already checked. And, I think we´ve done enough work for today. Maybe, maybe we could have some rest? I guess we earned it, right?” He suddenly peeks at her chest. And at her curves, she knows he´s not thinking on resting.

 

Emma smiled, she knows he´s just waiting for her to say the word, so…

She approached, walking towards him, slowly, sensuously. Standing straight, standing tall. Looking down at him, and when she stopped, she put her hands over her wider hips. And with a big grin on her face, she asked: “Are you sure you wanna have some rest? Or… is there something else you have in mind? I know we´re both thinking the same… mind to share your thoughts?” He swallowed.

 

All it took was for him to say he thought she was sexy. He didn´t even had the chance to tell her he´d like to have some sex before she bent and kissed him.

Her lips, so juicy, implanted over his. Kissing him passionately, eagerly. He drove his hands to her hips and took a hold of her as they closed their eyes and got lost in the moment.

 

The door was locked. The curtains were shut. They were alone, finally, both of them were alone.

They took things into the bed quite fast. Aaron was eager to peel her clothes off. To remove the fabric and reveal her luscious body. A woman like her, a woman her size, a woman that hot must be praised! He took his time, kissing her, all over!

Once in bed, where he had a better reach, he kissed her neck. Slowly, tenderly. Making her tingle. Within a moment, they were both on their underwear, and he had a better chance to kiss her sensuous body.

Every inch of her was arousing him, every single inch of flesh made him quiver. Got his heart going. And then, as he got harder on his crotch, he could tell something had changed. But he didn´t pay as much attention to it as he should have.

 

Aaron desired Emma´s body. Last night, sex was amazing! Finally, they both were developing a connection. And now, now she´s huge! He can barely believe this busty amazon is Emma!

As she lays down, he can look at her new proportions. Her legs are longer than his, and thicker than his! Her thighs are so plump, so firm, smooth, sexy! Her hips are wide, but her waist has maintained so thin, narrow. Doting her with a hourglass figure. One with some big, hefty, alluring breasts.

As he removes her bra, as he´s finally seeing those boobs that have been teasing him all day. As he gets the chance to meet those bare, beautiful breasts that have been calling for him all day, he´s dumbfounded.

Aaron´s on his knees, standing in bed above her as he looks at the perfection of her boobs. They are big, round, heavy, soft. And so perky! He just hit the jackpot!

 

But he´s not the only one…

“Like what you see? Hmmm?” Emma said, looking straight at him. He was speechless. Looking at her boobs with all of his attention.

She knew he was in a small boob-trance, so she just smiled and got busy herself. He could look all he wants, and he can also touch. But she´s got just the same permission over him so…

Emma went down, knowing he´ll be so hard now. She could feel his member, but couldn´t quite see it. Her boobs were kind of blocking the way. But she could definitely feel his member, hardening over her stomach. She wanted to see, it felt big, she just wanted to see how big…

 

When she removed his underwear, she was in shock! His member was about… ten-inches long! It wasn´t so big last night. If Aaron´s shrinking, why is his penis so big? Was it because of… her?

She made some sort of wish. She wouldn´t mind Aaron standing shorter than her, but if it happened, then she´ll need a big cock to please her. His member should be big enough to satisfy her. And the looks of that massive member between his legs. She´s just hungry for it!

But first, he must work her off a little…

 

Aaron was all over the amazon´s body. He could hardly believe this strange situation has brought one of his fantasies to life. Was he aroused? YES!!!

He could hardly hold himself as he kissed, caressed, and fondled every inch of her enlarged anatomy. He was too focused on her that he didn´t notice his member had grown. And his shrinking only made his member look bigger!

But Emma noticed. The feeling of that big, thick dick. She was eager for him to start with the real deal. She liked the foreplay, but the real action was much sweeter…

 

Within a couple minutes of lusty touching, Aaron was ready. He accommodated himself and inserted his member inside her awaiting pussy.

The feeling, it felt tight. For both. He had no idea his member had gotten so big. He could feel it, but he just didn´t thought an amazon like Emma would also find it big. But that size, that´s a size she likes!

She moaned with deep pleasure as he inserted his cock. And kept going as he fucked her. Her boobs bouncing heavily as he thrusted his hips, pushing deeper and deeper. Driven only by the lust that filled his mind.

Looking at her enormous breasts bounce, that got him going, he sped up, which caused her to feel a deep pleasure. She wished for him to have a big member, and now, he´s got a fine cock. A big member that´s pleasing her, deeply.

 

It seems their desires have come true. Tonight, Aaron´s in bed with an amazon. And Emma´s in bed with a man who makes her feel big, and still, who´s got a member big enough to blow her mind.

But the question is, had the changes finished? Is this done? None of them have an answer yet. But the main question is, will they stay like that? Have their heights settled or… will there be more changes?

 

Last night was perfect. Emma woke up, satisfied. A little tired. But they had a lot to do so, she´ll just take a shower and then they will be good to go. Maybe, as a way to thank him, to show she appreciates him, she can treat him with some breakfast.

Something simple, maybe even something from a bending machine. He´s not picky. However, when she turned to look at her lover, she noticed something different…

 

“No way! Did he… did he… shrank?” She thought, immediately considering the possibility that she might have grown.

Emma wasn´t certain, she had to check on him while he was asleep. Of course, she couldn´t make him stand, he was asleep, he would´ve fallen. The next best option was to try and measure his body as he laid in bed. Trying her best to guess.

Even if it would be very hard to get an estimate…

 

“A thumb´s like… an inch, right?” She thought, looking at her own, but how could she be certain? She was tall, what if she was too tall for it to be accurate. Besides, measure him using her thumb? It´ll take a lot of time. Perhaps, he´ll be awake before she´s half way done.

“Ugh, we need a measuring tape…” She complaint, but resumed on ordering one and, simply, comparing herself to him.

 

Emma was tall, very tall, she´s as tall as the bed´s long! Or, maybe, a little more? She wasn´t sure, but she does notice one thing, Aaron´s feet are way less far than hers. And his head´s not at the top of the bed either. She´s not right, but maybe, just maybe, he´s about… ten inches shorter?

“Oh my, is this… ten inches?” She whispered as she pictured them standing.

Emma, a tall, sexy amazon. And Aaron, standing short, praising her. But wait, praising? She liked him, she really does, but as far as to think of him that way?

Well, maybe not that far. Perhaps, he could just be a guy who´s extremely lucky to be with a fine lady like her. Tall, pretty, sexy! She´s a triple threat!

However, while she fantasized about being a tall amazon, dwarfing him, he slowly woke up.

 

“Huh? E-Emma? Is… is it morning already?” Out of both, he wasn´t the morning person.

“Yes, it is… good morning…” She said, anxious for him to wake up and have a chance to see if her estimate was accurate.

Aaron had a bit of a hard time focusing. He knew Emma was laying next to him because, well, they had sex last night. And, he can smell the fragrance of her cream. So sweet…

But there was certainly something else…

 

When he could finally focus, he saw something he wasn´t expecting. Even if, deep down, he truly did. When he saw Emma, awake enough, he realized one thing… she was bigger!

She was huge! He might be laying in bed, and surely that affects his point of view a bit, but, she´s so big!!!

 

“Wow! Emma, did you just… grew again?!” It concerned him, and also, aroused him.

“Well, I´m not sure. I believe you shrank. But… maybe we should check.” She was eager to find out.

 

Aaron had just woken up, and to him, an amazon was laying next to him. Well, he was already aware of that, so let´s say, a BIGGER amazon was laying in his bed. He wondered a lot of things, how did both fit in a single-sized bed? She was so tall? Or, maybe, was she right and he… shrank?

Just how tall are they!

 

“No way… Aaron, you´re… below my chin-level!” Emma announced.

“Chin? No way! I… Are you sure?” That… she was over a full head taller?

“Positive! I can´t believe this, the gap between us… wow.” Emma was excited.

“But… but, did you, uhm…” it got him kind of aroused to say this, but he said it either way, “am I shorter or… are you the one who´s…”

“Taller?” Emma finished his sentence. “Well, I don´t know. We don´t have a measuring tape in the room. I guess we could go to the nursery again and find out. Unless…” There´s something else she noticed. Something hard.

 

He woke up, hard. Which was natural. A morning-wood. However, realizing Emma was much more of an amazon, it drove his attention somewhere else. And, ironically, it made him even harder.

Emma did notice that. She looked at him, from head to toes, as he stood up from bed. And she liked it! She was so much taller than him! And what´s more, his member, is it as big as last night or, maybe, just maybe… is it bigger?

Emma bent over, and with a huge grin on her face, she reached out for his member. Excited to feel how thick it was.

“Unless you´d like to believe I grew, and you stayed the same. And, if you like, perhaps, we could make a good use of this… this hard-on of yours…” She was eager to have some fun with that huge member of his.

He gave to her charms. With her hand on his member, and with a body like hers, he´ll give her exactly what she wants…

End Notes:

You can find the last chapter of this story on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 6 by Mine1234

Emma was an amazon. She stood so tall, and she knew it; and she liked it! She used to be a 5´6” lady, not so short, but not so tall either. However, she did know there´s some benefits about standing taller. Still, she wished for a shorter man. A short king.

Why? She´s not completely sure. Does she want to be dominant? Not that much. Does she want a man who obeys her? Well, not so strictly. However, having a man who looks at you as a queen. As a tall, sensuous goddess. That feeling, that she likes.

 

They woke up, knowing there was something off with their heights, but they didn´t find out who lost or won inches.

Within a moment, due to the arousal on both. Emma and Aaron took things back to bed. But not to sleep…

 

Emma was all over Aaron, kissing him deeply, passionately. Driven by lust, desire. Passion! To know he was hard and that she had the power to make him even harder. She loved that.

By now, it is obvious Aaron likes tall women. Else, he wouldn´t dare get to bed with a woman her size. He´s about her chin level! If not a bit lower. Who´d try to seduce a woman who´s a full head taller? Well, certainly a man who likes taller women. And now, she knows that.

Well, at least she believes that. She can´t confirm it yet, but by the way he looks at her. How he stares at her body, how he likes it that she´s growing. She can tell that arouses him. Now, does he enjoy seeing her grow? Or, does he like the fact that her boobs are growing?

Her body is expanding, in all of the right places. Longer, fuller legs. Wider hips, a bigger butt. And, the most important part, breasts bigger than melons! Yet to be as big as water-melons, but who knows, maybe it´ll happen soon.

Emma´s not sure if he leers at her for the sensuous expansion of her body, or if he likes to see her growing. What she knows for sure is, he´s hard. But not just that, there´s something about his member…

 

“Wow! Does… ehem, is it… bigger?” She said as she pulled down Aaron´s pants. Letting his erection at full display.

Aaron´s not tall anymore, in fact, he´s looking so short compared to her. But there´s other thing that´s changing, his member.

Aaron didn´t say a word, but he could tell his member was huge! Longer, thicker. Monstruous! He wasn´t sure just how big it was, due to the shrinking, it was hard to tell, but it´s definitely bigger. Much bigger than its original size.

 

Emma´s heart beat faster. His member was enormous! Thicker, and bigger! She wasn´t sure how, or why. All she knows is, she wants it inside of her!

She spread her legs apart and located her awaiting pussy right over his throbbing member. Then, she guided it with her fingers. Slowly pushing her hips lower as he inserted his member on hers. The pleasure both felt was exuberating.

Aaron was delighted by the warmth coming out of her pussy, and the thickness of her thighs as they surrounded him. And Emma was so aroused by the tight feeling of his member getting inside of her. It was so big, so thick. She can´t say it´s an easy fit. But it´s worth it. She´s already moaning, and it´s still not completely in!

 

She´s suspicious on one thing. Didn´t she wish for him to have a bigger member? As she moans with deep pleasure, she wonders, wasn´t this kind of… her wish?

She wrote it down on that strange survey. If it can be called that way. She wrote it, and now, it´s happening! Aaron´s member is so huge now, even for a woman her size. And she´s not even sure just how big she is.

To think that a guy, who´s a full head shorter, has a member able to satisfy a statuesque woman like her. That´s so sexy! It´s like a bonus. A prize. Or maybe, one of her desires?

 

These two completely ignored the real reasons for their height changes. Or the changes on their sizes. However, they wouldn´t dare waste their sizes.

 

Aaron couldn´t believe just how lucky he was. As both laid in bed, completely spent after a full hour of sex. He was over the moon. How could an amazon like her be so much into him? HOW?!

He loves taller women. And thicker, and busty. Emma´s just his type of woman! The question is, why is she so lusty with him? What does she see on him? Well, maybe it´s the size of his member. But there´s one thing, why is it so big?

Even if his member was the only part of his body that hasn´t shrunk, it´s much bigger than it originally was! He´s not sure what´s happening with their sizes, but as long as Emma doesn´t complaint, he won´t complaint…

 

“Wow, 5´4”? You´re 5´4”.” Emma said, finally measuring him after such a “busy” morning.

“The fuck? Did you just say…?” So, he shrank?

“Yeah, it seems you… you´re the one who shrank. Even if we chose to believe I grew… but let´s check…” Those were shocking news.

So, it seems, Aaron´s the one who´s size has been affected this time. He´s lost inches again, several inches. But making some further checks, Emma´s also grown a bit. An inch, driving her up to 6´4”. Which…

 

“So, it seems, I´m a full foot taller? Wow, how about that? Hehe.” Emma commented.

Aaron´s excited by her words. He can´t deny that. Now, Emma´s a queen who stands a whole foot taller than him. All twelve inches. Still, there´s some concern. Why is he shrinking? Why is he losing height? Why?

 

Now, things are starting to be obvious, but, are they? Both are aware they made a wish. That they wrote something down. Even if they wouldn´t call it a wish as it is, they did write their desires, what they wished for on their couple.

His thoughts were focused on that woman he liked, Emma. And her mind was set on Aaron. The desire of both to become a couple, although, it wasn´t such a thing. What they wanted was for the other to feel the same way each did. And the truth is, they had.

They already had a crush on the other, which none ever expected. Even if everyone else already knew it. But for them, this was so sudden, and so lovely.

Now, both knew exactly how the other feels. What kind of feelings they have. What they truly desire, for them to become a couple. But there´s a few more things than just their acceptance.

 

Aaron´s shrinking, however, his member´s growing. And Emma´s growing, all over. Taller, thicker, sexier. She´s changing to meet his desires, and he´s changing to meet hers. They do know why the other´s changing, but they haven´t figured out why they are.

But it won´t take long before they do.

 

Maybe it would´ve made things easier for their sizes to keep changing until they found out what was happening. But without any knowledge on how, there´s no chance they will tell when it will stop.

But there were a few things they knew already. Things they could see as their sizes changed.

For starters, it seems that the only people who can tell about their height changes are each other. What kind of connection could they have for things to be this way? As far as everyone knows, she´s always been very tall, and he´s always been short. Could it be that they are roommates? Was there something hidden on their dorm room?

The answer´s no. But it was a fair guess. They checked all over their room. Looking for voodoo, witch craft. Anything strange, but they didn´t found a thing. Other than lost socks.

 

Another thing they noticed was something about their changes. It seems that, they take turns. Emma´s last spurt was of an inch, and his was of about three, or four. And the first time they changed, he lost only two inches, while she grew about seven.

Emma had written it all down, and based on that, she predicted that she´ll be the one with the “big spurt” the next time. Which aroused Aaron. However, he was concerned. If that was right, it means that, after her spurt, comes his.

Aaron doesn´t want to shrink any further. He had already lost eight inches!!! But there´s no way they can stop it. They don´t know what´s actually going on…

 

But there´s always some light at the end of the tunnel. Aaron was starting to feel anxious. He even thought that sleeping was what was causing the changes, but that was wrong.

Emma dissuaded him from that before he started avoiding sleep.

The sweet, gentle amazon´s words were all he needed. The look of her angelical face, the sound of her sweet words, it all helped Aaron escape the frustration that was growing in him.

 

Aaron chose not to worry. As long as he had Emma. As long as the sweet amazon was still by his side. He´ll get over this.

Besides, there´s one thing he should be looking forward to. If she was right about her guess. Is she really the one who´s going to have a spurt? Is she actually going to become an even taller amazon?

How much taller will she get? How will her body change? How big will her boobs be? How sexy will she get?

He can´t deny he was looking forward to it. Forward to meet this taller, sexier Emma. He wasn´t sure how to tell her he liked taller women. But she must know, right? By now, it should be obvious he does. Else, he wouldn´t be gawking at her luscious, longer body. Right?

 

Everyone on campus, who saw them, felt they were a couple. Emma started grabbing his hand as they walked. Blushing a little as she did. Aaron felt butterflies all over his stomach as the towering lady did so. That was so tender…

Those who knew them were glad they had finally given the first step. That they had decided to speak up and be sincere with the other. As it´s been said, everyone knows they had feelings for the other.

 

The best part, at least for Aaron. Was getting back to their dorm room at night. To share the bed. To be held in the embrace of this amazon woman. Her long arms, wrapped around him. Her larger body behind him. The feeling of her big, soft boobs on his back as she held him. It felt good.

They shared some thoughts while laying that way. Ideas on why they were changing. They hadn´t stop doing their research, and even if they didn´t found anything clear, they were surely having some ideas.

Voodoo, magic, witch craft. Those were the out-of-the-book explanations. But it was hard to guess who could be doing this to them.

Why them? Who do they know that could be doing this to them? They were just random college student on their last year. Seniors. A regular pair of 22-year-olds. Nothing that should drag someone to do this to them.

 

They shared some ideas. Including things like radiation, chemicals and some other stuff. Even the fact that a meteor could´ve crashed and changed them, but if things had been that way, wouldn´t everyone on campus be suffering from the same?

They fell asleep. Clueless, but there was something else, something coming. The next morning…

 

“Whoa! I feel… taller.” Said Emma, standing a lot taller than before.

Aaron looked at her in amazement, and he also took a moment to look at her enormous breasts. They have been getting so big over the last few days. So massive, so heavy-looking. Simply, delightful.

Aaron didn´t feel much of a change on himself. But anyone who stands next to Emma, they will certainly feel tiny.

 

She went straight for the measuring tape they bought. And soon, she realized, she was 6´8”. Emma grew another four inches. That was a lot! In just one night? Four whole inches?

But she wasn´t just taller. She felt thicker too. The sight of her legs by the mirror. So much longer, so much fleshier. So shapely. Her hips seemed wider too, carrying a much rounder butt. And her boobs, they were getting beyond huge! She knew very well Aaron´s eyes couldn´t help but to fall on them.

She couldn´t blame him, she can´t stop looking at them either. How was it possible? Was there a chance they fell into a different reality every time they fell asleep? Transported into a different point on space and time?

 

Aaron was also curious on his height. And when she, the tall beauty, measured him. With her boobs so close to his face, they soon noticed he stood at 5´3”. He lost another inch. Emma´s guess was right, they seem to take turns. Now, he´s the next one to suffer from a larger spurt. Just how bad will it be?

 

“You know that this means?” She asked.

“No. What?” he was concerned, worried about what she might say.

“This makes me… almost a foot-and-a-half taller than you!” She said, a bit excited.

Aaron just nodded. Looking way up at this towering woman. Looking at her from head to toes. Scanning every inch of her larger, and more voluptuous, body. Aroused, excited, slightly intimidated.

Emma was such a beauty. A woman he dreamt about. She seemed to come out of his wildest dreams. He wasn´t sure what to say, how to act. Not even where to look.

 

He knows she´s caught him staring at her, but she hasn´t complaint. Does that mean she allows it? Or, does it mean… she likes it? Does Emma like the attention or… does she like HIS attention?

It cannot be denied. It couldn´t he hidden anymore. They had feelings for each other, and that´s no lie. Their feelings are true, their love, their love might grow. Just like her.

Aaron´s unsure if he should say it, but he´s so full of joy as he looks at her lovely face. So delighted by her smile. Elated by the attention the amazon gives him.

 

“Emma… I think… I love you.” He declared. Lost in the moment. Maybe he just blew things up, perhaps, she´s not feeling the same way. But he doesn´t care, at the moment, he doesn´t truly care. Right now, the only thing he wants to do is, show her his true feelings. His true emotions.

Just like the other night. Right before all of this happened. The only thing he wants to do is be sincere. To be sincere with the woman he loves. Before, he felt a crush on her, but the changes on her.

Ever since Emma´s slowly becoming a taller, and sexier amazon, he can tell, for certain, that she´s the woman he´s dreamt about. Now, how does she feel about it?

 

“Aww, how sweet…” She said as she bent over, putting both arms over his shoulders. The amazon bent to look at him, to lower herself right at his level, and then, she kissed him, tenderly. “I love you too…” She added, right before they made out.

Aaron´s heart skipped a beat. He was full of joy. Emma, the new Emma, the amazon, she still loves him? Even when she could clearly do better? Even when a beauty like her could have any men she wanted?

Does he feel lucky? The luckiest. There´s no words that can describe how he feels right now. However, a kiss might express just how thankful he is.

 

For a moment, a moment that seemed to last forever. A loop in time. They were in a lone corner in space. Alone, with no soul around. No one, but them.

All they could perceive was the other. All they could feel was the warmth of the other´s body. All they could listen was the sound of their lips, kissing. While their hands ran through the other´s body. As their eyes were closed, and their senses fully open.

Fully open, but only to perceive that other person they were kissing. That lover they were embracing. That person they could touch, feel, and love.

 

They were sure, certain, their feelings haven´t change. That the changed on their bodies, the changes on their sizes, it had nothing to do with the way they originally felt. The love they feel for the other, the passion that exists on them right now, that´s not only because of what happened. It has always been there.

 

Both lovers still need to find out what´s going on. And, is the end near? For how long will this keep going? Emma won´t grow until she´s a fifty-foot-tall woman, right? And Aaron won´t shrink into nothing. He shouldn´t.

Maybe it was about time they say what hasn´t been said. To confess that the other´s changing into their deepest desires. They can´t be sure that´s the actual reason for their changes but, is there anything else? Any other explanation?

They must go through every single detail. There´s a possibility in every single thing. Besides, what happened to them, the message they received, that was by far strange.

Could that be the actual reason? They should speak up, maybe they will find more than they are actually looking for. Perhaps, that could be the answer they have been looking for all along. An answer they totally ignored.

End Notes:

The last chapter is already up at my patreon. I´ll share it here soon. But in case you´d like an earlier access, or to check out some other stories, here´s a link to my patreon ;D

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 7 by Mine1234
Author's Notes:

This is the last one, I hope you like it ;D

Emma and Aaron spent as much time as they could searching or an answer. A cause for their strange situation. But it was close to useless…

Useless when it comes to the terms of finding an answer that was good enough to both. An explanation. Although… it must be said that none of them really spoke about their true feelings about this change.

Emma was thrilled, she was so tall! She felt so strong! She felt powerful! And Aaron, well, he also liked the fact that Emma was tall, however, he was more focused on the curves of hers other than the feeling of empowerment it gave her.

 

Both faked it as if they weren´t really thrilled about the way things are right now. However, they made sure to search, to prove the other that they actually wanted to find a solution, a way to reverse this. Both played it as if they were not in love with the way things were.

Sure, Aaron has lost more than just a few inches, but Emma doesn´t seem to mind. Plus, his member´s so big now! How did it happen? Well, Emma certainly hasn´t complaint about it. A big dick to satisfy the big girl.

Now, let´s talk about Emma. Well, she´s an amazon! Just the type of woman Aaron´s loves the most. Her statuesque body, her long legs, and her curves. He´s not sure if he babbles more at her juicy butt or finds himself dumbfounded by the sensuous bounce of her enormous breasts.

 

Even if they were living their dream, per se, they were not sincere with the other. Not actually honest about a reason they suspect is the answer to it.

And now, as they wake up, the lovely to-be couple, at least officially, has to check on the changes on them. But until then…

 

“Wow…” Aaron said, looking straight at Emma´s big, pretty eyes.

“What´s the matter?” She asked, still half asleep, but awake enough to notice the look on his face. There was something in his mind, that´s for sure.

“I just… your eyes, they look… gorgeous.” He started, looking deeply into her loving eyes. She looked so pretty, even freshly awake.

“Aww, come on, silly. You don´t need to compliment me just to get a morning kiss.” She said, appreciating his kind words.

“No, I… I mean it. Your eyes, when I look at them, I just… I´m speechless.” He might sound as if he wanted to appear as some sort of Romeo for her Juliette. Like a man who´s trying to compliment the lady just to give her a good impression. But it wasn´t like that. He truly got lost in her eyes this time.

 

They´ve been so busy looking for an answer, and looking at the changes on each other that they forgot to make a pause and really take a moment to look around. A moment to appreciate that person before them.

“Speechless? Well,” she made a pause, approached gently and kiss him in the lips softly, “Mmm, you seem to have a lot of speech in those cute lips of yours…” Both of them have been sharing a bed in their room for a while.

It should be hard for the 6´8” amazon to find enough room to share in that bed. But his 5´3” partner doesn´t seem to occupy much space. However, those were the last measurements they had, the question is, are they still the same?

 

The answer is… no.

“Fuck! I´m five-feet-tall? Am I seriously that short?” He asked, looking way up at the even taller amazon before him. Emma looked huge! And how couldn´t she? She was even taller than before!

“Hey, it´s not that bad.” She started.

“Pfft, easy for you to say, you´re seven-feet-tall!” He stated. Looking at her from head to toes, and making a slight, discrete pause on her breast area.

“So? Don´t you think I could complaint about being too tall?” She asked.

“Do you? I mean, you´re… imposing. I don´t think you can dislike it.” He said, leaving aside the fact that, with the current height difference, he got a bit harder down there.

“I could. Maybe. How do you know I don´t?”

“Emma, can we… can we be honest about this? I… there´s something I´ve been wanting to ask.” Aaron started, with a more serious tone, one of someone who wants to make a few things clear.

“What is it, Aaron?” The amazon asked.

“Do you… do you like being tall? Like… don´t you mind being… an amazon?” He asked. Now, he wanted to be sincere, but didn´t want to spill it all out in one go.

Aaron liked the way she was. She was so perfect! Same Emma, her same humor, same jokes, her same sweet way of being. However, all of this came in a much bigger, and curvaceous, package. But there was something that´s been bothering him. The fact that he asked for this.

 

Apparently, no one else but them knows about the changes. As far as everyone knows, he´s always been short and she´s always been tall. But he knows this wasn´t always this way. And so does she. Now, Aaron´s question is, does she like it?

He wants to know if this changes haven´t, in some way, hurt her. Or cause her any sort of pain. Not about the growth, but emotionally. How is it for her to be taller every time?

Aaron knows he made a wish; he wrote it down. Now, Emma was the amazon he has always dreamt of. She was so perfect before, but now, she´s truly the woman he has always dreamt about. At least the one he has always desired.

But the doubt remains, that thought that bothers him from time to time and that he can´t help. If this is truly a result of those words he wrote on that survey, then, is she ok with the changes he made? He has certainly changed her life, for real! Is she ok with that? And, most of all, should he confess he was the one who wished for this?

 

But even if that explains her growth, how about his shrinking? Well, we all know why that is. But he doesn´t…

 

Emma made a pause. Took a deep breath and looked at him. He seems to want an answer. A real answer. Not just any silly, goofy thing she can think of. And believe it, there were a ton of those thoughts going through her mind right now.

Things like: “Well, it´s a burden to find shoes now…”, or some more silly things like: “What worries me the most is when a person will come to me and ask me how´s the weather up here.” And other things as silly as those. But she couldn´t say that.

She knew he wanted an answer. A real one. She can see some concern in his eyes. She´s unsure why he´s so preoccupied, being taller is surely easier than being shorter. Well, at least that´s how she sees it. Although, five-feet-tall isn´t too far from her original 5´6” stature. At least it´s closer than the size she is right now.

“Do you really want to know?” She asked.

Aaron nodded. He truly needs to know if he didn´t ruin her life by making that silly, and maybe selfish wish. But who can blame him?

 

This was supposed to be some sort of thing that doesn´t come true. A wish, of the kind that doesn´t come true. Mere words that should´ve been written and then deleted. But the thing is, this wish came true. It worked, and now, he´s living his deepest fantasy, but the thing is, is Emma happy about it?

 

“Ok, I´ll be honest with you, Aaron. I… like being tall.” She replied, but this was an answer he wasn´t truly expecting.

“You… do?” He wanted to sound as neutral as possible. Not wanting to his true feelings. The arousal that he felt knowing she does like it, or the weight that´s being lifted off his shoulders as she continues.

“Yes. Look, I… I never really thought I needed such a… change. But, well, it seems that the change of height has come quite… nice to me. I wasn´t the tallest woman out there, you know it, I know it. And people knew it. But now, things are different. I am tall, very tall. And people…. They think I´ve always been this way. Everyone… but you.” She made a pause, and looked at him.

Her mind wanted to make out the pieces. Solve the puzzle. Why was he the only one who knew? Was it because she secretly wished for him to shrink? Well, that could be a possibility. But, what if it was more than a possibility? What if, who knows, what if he made the same wish? What if he found the same thing she did. Or, what if that thing found him?

What if the suspicious email they received was the cause? Could it be? And, is she willing to confess? Or, will he be willing to confess?

Things seem clear now, but the answer´s so silly. So strangely simple that it couldn´t truly be the answer. Or, could it? And, has it been before their eyes this whole time?

 

“Yeah. And… and you´re also the only one who seems to know I was… that I used to be taller.” He said.

“How about you?” Emma asked, now making the question.

“What about what?” He asked.

“Do you like… being short? I mean, I´m sure you must miss being taller but, do you mind it too much?” Emma also wanted to know if she didn´t ruin his life by turning him into a five-foot-man when he was a little over a foot taller than that.

“I… I don´t know. I mean, yes, I miss being tall but,” and so, he made a pause, looked at the amazon and, well, being shorter makes her look much taller. And that turns him on a bit too much so… maybe it isn´t that bad? “I think this height has some advantages…”

The conversation wasn´t going to where both really wanted. Lucky for them, there was something that would speed up the process a bit.

 

At the same time, their phones buzzed. Both had a new message. An email! An email coming from a very special place…

Both grabbed their phones and checked. And once they did, they found the same words written on a message. A message saying: “Thank you for sharing your deepest desires! Your wish has been fully granted! Hope you enjoy the results.”

Both read it, and both were concerned about the words. First of all, where does this come from? Who sent it? And, fully granted? What does that mean?

 

Well, it´s easy to tell what that means. It means that what they wished for has been completed. That the wish they made, even if it took a while, has been fully granted.

Just like downloading something, the bar has been fully charged. It took a while, but their wish has been completed. Aaron wished for a hot amazon, and Emma wished for a short king with a huge member. And, isn´t that what they got?

 

Emma and Aaron could see the worry in the other´s face.

“What´s the matter? What… what did you receive?” Emma asked.

Aaron thought about telling a little lie. But he knew it was better to tell the truth. To confess. Maybe she´ll understand.

“I… I got an email that says…” and so, things were finally out there.

 

She immediately told him she received the same email. The exact same words. Naturally, he asked her if she filled out this survey. If she wrote her deepest desires, made a wish. And, if that wish had been granted.

He knew his was. Each time he looked at the sensuous amazon before him he can confirm his wish was granted. And so, he also knew he must confess.

“Wait! You… you wished for me to grow into a giant lady?” Emma asked. A bit exalted.

“I… might have. Yes, I did. Are you… mad?” He was worried she might slap him, it would certainly hurt. But the thing is…

“No. In fact, I do like being tall. I just feel so… amazing! So ensured, strong, independent. As if I could do it all! You know what I mean, right?” So, she´s cool? “Plus, I… I have something to confess… I might have… wished for you to shrink? Just a little. Although, I didn´t wrote those same words. However, I did with for your… dick to grow larger. And, I´m pleased to tell, that part worked perfectly!” She´s so horny. But so is he.

 

So, it seems that the changes on them are the product of a wish they made. Each, on their own. Which was only a mystery for the other. But at least now they know the truth. And now that they know…

 

Emma noticed the arousal on his face. An arousal she thought was there because, well, she knows she´s hot. But knowing he´s got a thing for tall women, well…

They kissed. She silenced him with a kiss of her thick, sweet lips. And then, her long fingers made their way to his bulging member. Squeezing his hardening member with desire as their lips met in the most tender of kisses.

The truth set them free. Plus, now that they know what the other likes…

“I bet you like the size of this MASSIVE breasts.” Emma said, laying naked in bed. With her enormous rack at full display.

“Sure. And I bet you also like the size of my ENORMOUS member.” He replied.

“Well, I did wish for it so… bring it on! Big guy…”

 

They were so passionate. The seven-foot amazon, enjoying the way his cock fitted so tightly inside her pussy. He might not be tall, but he´s big where it counts. And Aaron, well, he´s got a whole amazon for him right now so… he can´t complaint.

 

Now, the answer was there. The answer they´ve been looking for had finally arrived. Sort of on it´s own. The only worry they had was what would the other think once they found out they were the ones to blame for what was happening to them, but they didn´t seem to mind too much.

Emma doesn´t seem to dislike being a mighty amazon, and Aaron´s cool with being short.

 

But there was still a question, who did this? Who has the ability of doing this kind of magic? Who´s got this kind of powers? And mostly, why them?

Could it have been all in the name of love? To join them? To give the first step for them and get them closer to becoming a couple?

Well… they would rather think of it in that way.

 

Even if they did find the one, or ones, or… whatever did this. What are the chances they can force their way back to reality?

Could they actually bring things back to normal? Could they? Well, there´s a better question, do they want things to go back to normal?

 

“Would you mind it if… if this was permanent?” Emma asked. Laying in bed, with Aaron laying comfortably over her naked chest. Using her breast as pillows.

“Mind? I HOPE this is forever.” And then, he fondled with her boobs a little.

“Hey, s-stop, hehe. For real, and be honest, ok? You really wouldn´t mind if we stayed like this?” She wanted him to be sincere.

“Emma, I don´t care. In fact, if you ask me, I´d say things are better this way.” He stated.

“So you don´t mind having a tall girlfriend? You don´t mind people staring at us?” She didn´t want him to say it was all alright and then regret it.

“Listen, I honestly don´t care what others think. All I care about is you… Emma, I´m not sure if this is the right place, or the right moment but… do you think we could… make this official?”

“Official?” What does he mean?

“I… would you… would you like to be my… my tall girlfriend?” It took a lot of courage, but this was sort of the perfect moment, now that they were being sincere, why not giving the next step?

“Aww, Aaron. Yes! I will be your tall girlfriend.” Things were so perfect now!

 

They were perfect for each other. After all, they were exactly what the other wished for. Maybe this wasn’t something they planned, but things did come out pretty well.

They were unsure if they could give the first step. But after all they´ve been through, it became much easier.

They were sincere, allowed their emotions to come out, and once they spoke about their true feelings with the other, they heard some sweet words back.

This might´ve been an unexpected change, at first, but it seems that the changes came with a sweet reward.

 

Now, Aaron and Emma are a couple. Now, both are officially out together. What are their plans for the future? Well, get a job, but, instead of finding an apartment as singles, they will look for one as a couple!

Instead of being worried if they wasted their time, their chances with the other. They can be sure they gave the right step, and that now, their love will grow, as a product of more than just lust.

Maybe the size changes had something to do with the fact that they decided to speak up, but love, the true love has always been there. And now, now they will live their lives together. Together as a couple.

 

The End…

 

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13664