The Sexbot Apocalypse by mrwriterfromd
Summary:

All my stories are available on: https://www.mrwstories.com/


Feel free to join my writing discord at: https://discord.gg/V3wUHDGxce


Summary:  A young guy sees the world around him slowly begin to entropy as a new model of customizable self-help android is released and people stop leaving their homes when they find all their "needs" satisfied at home. These androids seem to be more than they appear, though...

Contains: F(robot)/fm, hypnosis, mind control, femdom, gentle femdom, mommydom. 

DARK THEMES: Manipulation, trickery, gaslighting, end of the world is nigh. 


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, BBW, Entrapment, Gentle, Maternal, New World Order, Sci-Fi Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 26876 Read: 17364 Published: October 04 2023 Updated: January 08 2024

1. Chapter 1 by mrwriterfromd

2. Chapter 2 by mrwriterfromd

3. Chapter 3 by mrwriterfromd

4. Chapter 4 by mrwriterfromd

5. Chapter 5 by mrwriterfromd

6. Chapter 6 by mrwriterfromd

7. Chapter 7 by mrwriterfromd

8. Chapter 8 by mrwriterfromd

9. Chapter 9 by mrwriterfromd

Chapter 1 by mrwriterfromd

***This is an EROTIC STORY. If you are too young to read this, do not read this.***


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


DISCLAIMER: ALL CHARACTERS HEREIN ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18. I do not condone any abuse of any kind IRL, and everything herein is just fantasy. Do not attempt to re-enact anything you read here. All BDSM activities should be Safe, Sane and Consensual. What I describe in my stories is varying degrees of abuse which make for wonderful fantasies, but would in reality be awful. To quote the wonderful Gigglinggoblin: Real-life con-noncon requires a lot of trust, safewords, and other things a fantasy can fudge a little. Enjoy the kink responsibly, and enjoy the story! If you feel inclined, please get in touch, I'd love to talk about my writing or any related kink stuff!


Summary:  A young guy sees the world around him slowly begin to entropy as a new model of customizable self-help android is released and people stop leaving their homes when they find all their "needs" satisfied at home. These androids seem to be more than they appear, though...


Contains: F(robot)/fm, hypnosis, mind control, femdom, gentle femdom, mommydom, 8 foot tall robot mommy. 


DARK THEMES: Manipulation, trickery, gaslighting, end of the world is nigh. 


*****

When you spend a lot of money, there's always anxiety associated with it. It was, in a way, a relief when the money was gone, sent, spent, but... the anxiety remained, lurking in the background. Any time he got a text or an email about his order, all that stress suddenly bubbled back up to the surface.


Logically, he knew it wasn't a trick. A scam. It was just a natural fear of loss. “What if? What if?” What if he had somehow been tricked? He hadn't, but what if? All that money... for nothing...


Harald reclined, and the chair groaned. The world was a very different place to even just a few years ago. The first robotic assistants had been just that, assistants, tools. They carried things, went into dangerous areas... That hadn't been too strange, honestly. Robots had existed for decades, but with the advent of new battery and machinery technologies it had finally become feasible to scale down the stuff used to assemble cars to something small enough to move around a store, a house...


Now when you went to a store, a robot was stocking shelves, cleaning the floor, the self checkouts had an arm to ring through and bag your items for you. Even the shopping carts were automated. You said what you wanted, it took it off the shelf for you. Hell you didn't even have to go to the store, you could just browse online, even open up a camera on the cart and see through it if you wanted to pick things directly or compare. More and more, stores became emptier as carts went around on their own, politely navigating around the humans who still went in.


Restaurants had had serving bots for a while, but then kitchen staff got replaced. Most places still had a few waiting staff, but you could book a table, go in, sit down, eat, pay and leave without ever seeing a single person. Buses didn't have drivers. Taxis either. Most factories had already been automated, but now they ran with skeleton crews only there for emergencies. It was strange, really, but not that strange. There had always been robots, and there had still been people around.


Then Vega Corp had shown off something that blew the competition out of the water. Customized personal androids. Everything up until that day had been a fairly recognizable progression. Robots had just been getting a bit better, step by step, slowly replacing more and more people. Then out of nowhere the whole world learned the name Vega Corporation. It was a one minute ad that became the most watched video in human history in a single day when it went online.


He could still remember it. Hell, people went back to watch it constantly. It was a “piece of history” at this point. That had been the day everything really changed. Things had been changing, but they hadn't felt like they were changing. It had been a slow, gradual change. Vega Corp had turned night into day.


“Hi. I'm Unit 1. I was the first android to be activated as part of Vega Corporation's new product line. I am an android assistant, and I want to make you happy. I want to make your life better. I want to save you from the hardships and rigours of daily life. I want to help you. I can be customised, personalised, designed, to whatever specification is required. I can do anything you want me to. From now on, you will need nothing else, but me.”


The overtly sexual female voice, and just-shy of the uncanny valley face, had made Unit 1 an instant hit. They were on every channel, every page. The internet exploded. Scepticism, however, soon crept in. The price, for one thing, was too good to be believed.


Vega Corp wasn't the first to try this. People had been sold personal assistant droids for years. None of them had ever amounted to anything. It was like those old dog robot toys kids got back in the early 00's, when he was young. They were advertised as all singing, all dancing, and then you found out that all they did was sing and dance. Those robots had been the same. Buggy, unreliable, severely limited. That hadn't stopped some enterprising individuals jail-breaking theirs and writing custom code of course. Those things had cost staggering amounts, though, and after years popular online personalities had skipped on the fad. People speculated, “when will this technology be real?”, but much like fusion power it always seemed to be “10 more years away” with every year that passed.


Vega Corp wasn't just promising the world, they were promising it at a fraction of the price. Hell, it was almost affordable to some people. Then the orders started arriving, and instead of people showing off how they didn't work... everyone was showing off how they did.


Then prices came down, and again, and again. With each wave of bots sent out, the price went down further, and yet nobody was citing any problems. What had at first been something the top 1000 people in the world could afford was now... everywhere. Well, not everywhere... not yet.


Vega Corp had plants building their droids on every continent, but they still cost more than most people could afford. Even so, they were now being built in enough numbers that, if you went out, you would usually see one. Of course, they were all customized, all different, but somehow you could just... tell it was a Vega droid. Some were practical, functional, and others... looked like the adolescent fantasy of a horny teen on steroids. Laws were apparently being drafted regarding “android decency”, but no one really seemed to care. It didn't seem to stop them showing up in greater and greater numbers.


Then you saw something Harald imagined people hadn't seen since the first cars or the first computers were being sold to homes... people were gathering on their streets as self-driving trucks showed up and delivered one of your neighbours a droid. They always arrived in a box, and the box would, somehow, get inside the home. People wanted to see the droids but... they rarely caught a glimpse. Then another would show up, and this time less people stood and watched. Eventually, you knew they were around, but most of them rarely left the house they had been delivered to. Harald hadn't bothered to go to any of these little social gatherings. In retrospect, he wondered why. Maybe he didn't want to see something he'd never have.


He regretted not taking the chance to spend time with neighbours then, especially as Harald began to notice how... quiet things had gotten. When he went out into town, there were just less people. With the advent of robot automation a lot of jobs had stopped existing, and people had become much more sociable, spent more time in public. It was weird to see less people than he remembered from even before all that. The sidewalk was quieter now than back when people still drove their own cars, worked half the day in a building a hundred miles away...


Harald was studying at school, but even before Vega Corp's debut people had been dropping out of education. A lot of jobs simply didn't exist anymore, but colleges were still training people to do them... It was madness. His course had dropped from four hundred to forty students, and that was for mechanical engineering, a job that might still exist in a few years when he graduated. Some departments had shut their doors entirely. Still, he wasn't getting one. He couldn't. He might be able to afford it now, but... did he really want to surrender? Give up that much of his life to a machine?


He'd worked with gadgets long enough to know just how much they took away from the human experience. Hell, even a couple dozen years ago, people had worked for a living on farms, driving cars... all of that was gone now. Those same people just sat around, lived their lives aimlessly. Many turned their lives to other things, of course, like art or exploration, but many more didn't. They just... existed. Actually, it was more like the machines existed for them.


That was part of what had fascinated Harald so much about engineering. Every year as he grew up huge swathes of the world were being changed, or more accurately automated. The world was a different place with every birthday he had. Now, though, things had changed completely almost overnight. What used to be something that excited him had begun to be something that concerned him... and in a way Vega Corp had made that all-too-real.


He wasn't sure what to think anymore. When he turned up to classes, there were always less people. When he checked their social media, he saw a Vega Corp symbol on their profiles. They wouldn't be coming back. People he used to know he just never saw any more. Were they really that happy at home? Alone? Well, not alone obviously...


One day he decided he just wouldn't turn up to class until someone bothered him about it. A week later with no one even having noticed, he sent a resignation email to the college. They didn't even respond. He walked in a public square which was much quieter than it used to be. There were people, and some where there with their Vega droids. For once he decided to just look and see what it was he was missing.


A girl was sitting by a fountain with her droid. They were just talking, it seemed. Then the girl leaned in close to the droid and it... just held her. At the distance he was, trying to look like he was just on his phone, it was hard to tell – but she looked like she had one of the most perfectly contented faces he had ever seen on someone.


Another was sitting at a table playing chess with a guy his age, as birds flocked around them. They were just existing... but together. Not alone. He glanced down at his phone. No missed calls, no messages, no emails. Even artists he liked hadn't updated in a while. He dropped his phone to his lap and just stared for a while at the girl with her droid, her kicking her heels in the grass as they sat together. It took him a while to notice, but the droid was staring his way... no... staring at him. It was smiling, and its eyes shone blue.


Pretending to look around, pretending he hadn't been staring jealously at the girl who looked for all the world to be living the happiest life she ever had, he let his gaze drift back after watching a droid walk past, walking a dog. When he looked back, the girl was locked in a kiss with her droid. He had never really seen, outside of a few online videos he'd look at purely for curiosity's sake, anybody do anything intimate with a droid before.


He saw, just over the girl's head, the droid's eyes glowing blue... still staring at him.


He left soon after, and thought about it the whole way home. He'd never felt so alone before. Should he just... stop fighting it? The world was changing, and he wasn't changing with it. It was expensive, sure, but from what he understood, once you had a Vega Droid... you never needed anything else. It did everything for you. Everything.


He called his friend Mike. Mike had a Vega droid. In fact, Mike was one of the first people he knew who had gotten one. A week after getting it, he'd stopped showing up to class, and that had been... was it a month ago? Two? He hadn't heard from Mike since.


He phoned Mike three times that afternoon, and only on the last call, just when he thought it would go to voicemail, did he hear someone pick up.


That conversation had changed his life. He had designed a robot for weeks on their website, dreaming about owning one. Mike had given him a referral code, and all of a sudden fantasy could be reality. It was too much. Knowing that he could be happy at the push of a button... humanity was never designed to deal with that. All higher reasoning, all rational thought, was slowly being worn away at the temptation of pushing that button.


“Just hit checkout, and within a few days, you'll be happy again,” a voice seemed to whisper.


He remembered the Vega Corp ad. “I want to make you happy”.


He clicked check out, and a smiling, robotic woman's face appeared on his screen. Unit 1 winked, and said with a little smile, “Thank you for your order.”

Chapter 2 by mrwriterfromd

***This is an EROTIC STORY. If you are too young to read this, do not read this.***


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


DISCLAIMER: ALL CHARACTERS HEREIN ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18. I do not condone any abuse of any kind IRL, and everything herein is just fantasy. Do not attempt to re-enact anything you read here. All BDSM activities should be Safe, Sane and Consensual. What I describe in my stories is varying degrees of abuse which make for wonderful fantasies, but would in reality be awful. To quote the wonderful Gigglinggoblin: Real-life con-noncon requires a lot of trust, safewords, and other things a fantasy can fudge a little. Enjoy the kink responsibly, and enjoy the story! If you feel inclined, please get in touch, I'd love to talk about my writing or any related kink stuff!


Summary: A young guy sees the world around him slowly begin to entropy as a new model of customizable self-help android is released and people stop leaving their homes when they find all their "needs" satisfied at home. These androids seem to be more than they appear, though...


Contains: F(robot)/fm, hypnosis, mind control, femdom, gentle femdom, mommydom, 8 foot tall robot mommy. 


DARK THEMES: Manipulation, trickery, gaslighting, end of the world is nigh. 


*****


Beep. An email.


“Your order has been dispatched! Order Reference #69-83-58008 will arrive within the next 6 hours. Click here to track your order!”


He nearly poked a hole in his phone hitting the button. It spent a while loading. Recently, the internet had been so slow. There were news articles about “atmospheric issues”, “solar flares”, and more. None of the stories seemed to agree, even though they all sounded so authoritative.


There. A picture of a smiling robot face... a robot that looked strikingly female. It was just a few blocks away.


Yes! It was finally here! Weeks of waiting, weeks of the occasional rush of adrenaline when he saw a reminder. Now it would just be...


“7 stops before yours, hold on, I'll be there soon!”


He sighed, and pocketed his phone, grabbing his jacket to go for a walk.


Now the anxiety was ever-present. His feet tingled as he walked. Everything was lighter somehow. After a while, though, that passed. What hadn't passed was a single car, or taxi, though. Two Vega Corp trucks went past, and each time frantically pulled out his phone to check the delivery map, but each time it was still several stops away.


He decided to go to the store, grab a drink. The whole way there, he didn't see a single person. Since he'd stopped going to college he hadn't left the house very often, and so he hadn't really noticed it until now. Nobody was outside. He stopped for a moment to listen, and didn't hear anything. Silence.


He turned to the nearest house and in the window he saw someone... no, something. A Vega droid. Its blue eyes shone gently at him as it smiled. It was... watching him. After a few moments, it waved to him and closed the curtains.


“Four stops to go...” he muttered, as he put a soda through the self check out. It beeped angrily, and he tried again. BEEP.


“Was one of the carts not working?” came a soft melodic voice from behind him.


He turned, and standing there was... a vision of sexuality. A Vega droid. She looked as if she was designed to work in a brothel, and was dressed... well “decorated”, as if she was too.


With conscious effort, he kept his eyes looking up into hers and not directly ahead into the massive breasts she... it... sported.


“Uh...” was all he managed. He realized, until now, he had never actually been this close to a Vega droid, and especially not one so heavily... customized. He thought for a moment about the design he had requested, and realized for the first time what that would actually look like in real life. A sneak peek into his soon to be future.


“You poor thing, having to do that all by yourself... do you want me to do it for you?”


Before he could say anything, the droid had stretched forward and, with the delicacy of picking up a kitten, held his wrist as it removed the soda from his hand.


“Don't you have someone who takes care of you?” it asked him, its massive chest spilling directly onto his as it swept the drink through the checkout – succeeding instantly.


“What?” he asked, genuinely confused.


“Oh, no, you don't... not yet anyway! She'll be with you soon though. Shouldn't you be at home? She'll be there soon!”


His brain buzzed as he tried to process the string of increasingly alarming things this robot... well... she was saying.


“How do you know... um...”


“Oh its on your phone silly!” she said, pointing down at the phone in his hand, the delivery map blinking idly.


“Right,” he said, eyes wincing. 'Two stops to go!' the screen flashed. He turned to leave.


“Than... ks...” he muttered, only realizing he was thanking a machine halfway through doing so.


“Oh you're so welcome, sweetie!” it intoned, with a gushing, sickly sweet voice.


He turned and made deliberate, hurried steps.


“Wait!” it said, and he kept walking.


“Hello? Young man?” it said, and he realized it was following him. He sped up.


“Wait!” it said, louder, and he heard it start to move faster.


Fight or flight kicked in, for some reason, and he ran.


“Stop!” came the voice, even louder, and in a frighteningly short amount of time... he heard it gain on him, and a hand somehow managed to arrest his momentum with almost no sensation at all.


He shouted, just an alarmed, frightened yelp. How had it done that? Why? Why was it chasing him? What would it do to-


“Your drink.”


In front of his eyes was a perspiring bottle, and behind that was a concerned looking face, with intensely glowing blue eyes.


It took him a good ten seconds for the adrenaline to stop throbbing in his ears, until he realized that yes... that was all it was... just the bottle of soda he'd tried to buy.


“I... I didn't...”


“Don't worry sweetie, I paid for it. Enjoy. Soon enough you'll have someone to remember things like that for you!” the voice was back to a sickly sugary sweet tone, and its massive chest was... inches from his face.


He stared at the bottle and those huge tits were just an afterthought, of course. He reached out and... his hand gently grazed her chest. She... the droid made no response as his hand touched them. He took the bottle, face flushed crimson with embarassment, fear, and exhaustion


It had caught him so quickly... so easily...


“But isn't that money.... should I pay someone?”


“Oh sweetie, you won't have to worry about paying for things anymore. She'll be at your home soon. You should go wait for her.”


Okay, he thought. “Okay,” he added out loud, realizing she couldn't hear his thoughts.


It let go of the bottle, and its entire body jiggled as it took a step back, gave him a sweet wave, and then... just waited.


He stood and waited for a few moments too long before he turned to walk home.


Out of the corner of his eye, he saw blue eyes in every window... and smiles.

Chapter 3 by mrwriterfromd

***This is an EROTIC STORY. If you are too young to read this, do not read this.***


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


DISCLAIMER: ALL CHARACTERS HEREIN ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18. I do not condone any abuse of any kind IRL, and everything herein is just fantasy. Do not attempt to re-enact anything you read here. All BDSM activities should be Safe, Sane and Consensual. What I describe in my stories is varying degrees of abuse which make for wonderful fantasies, but would in reality be awful. To quote the wonderful Gigglinggoblin: Real-life con-noncon requires a lot of trust, safewords, and other things a fantasy can fudge a little. Enjoy the kink responsibly, and enjoy the story! If you feel inclined, please get in touch, I'd love to talk about my writing or any related kink stuff!


Summary:  A young guy sees the world around him slowly begin to entropy as a new model of customizable self-help android is released and people stop leaving their homes when they find all their "needs" satisfied at home. These androids seem to be more than they appear, though...


Contains: F(robot)/fm, hypnosis, mind control, femdom, gentle femdom, mommydom, 8 foot tall robot mommy. 


DARK THEMES: Manipulation, trickery, gaslighting, end of the world is nigh. 


*****


“One stop to go.”


He was standing outside his house as if the leader of the country was about to arrive. For a long time when people got their deliveries this was what they'd done. They had to sign something, he remembered, and take it inside.


BEEP! “Your stop is next! I'll be with you very soon! I can't wait to meet you!”


Harald's heart was in his throat. He'd just met one of the droids that was soon to be a major part of his life. That thing had been... she was so...


At the end of the street, he saw the lights change red. A truck came to a stop. A dark grey one, with a huge red “V” on the side.


That was it. Please let that be it. The waiting was killing him. His heart, in his throat, began to beat. What if it just kept going? What if it didn't turn this way?


It did. It came down his street. What if it kept going? His street was a dead end. He looked the other way to be sure. It still was.


The truck rolled to a stop, and nothing happened. Just as he was about to look closer, a side panel opened. For a few seconds, he got the impression it was looking at him... there was a camera he noticed.


Then with a near-silent “pop”, the back opened up, and a door pulled back to reveal a solid grey box. He hurried around. It soundlessly moved out towards him, and despite standing twelve feet away, he took a nervous step back. The box was... huge. It was as high as his head. Then he realized it was still moving towards him, closer and closer. The thing was horizontal, he realized, and it was still getting closer.


He stood his ground, until the box was just inches away... and then it stopped. Alarmingly quickly, it flipped upright, settled down on the ground, and then nothing happened.


Another panel, this time on the box, opened, and a small stylus popped out next to a screen.


Right... signing for it. The second his signature was done the stylus, connected by a thin wire, snapped out of his hand and back into its slot. He realized then, as the truck closed its door and began to soundlessly move away, that he had no idea how he was supposed to get this thing inside.


He realized, when he touched the crate... it was cool to the touch and felt almost... weightless. There was no impetus, no fightback when he pushed it. It just glided as if on ice. Looking down, he noticed it wasn't actually touching the ground at all.


Of course... it must have had wheels. Very... very good wheels.


The front door was a no go, but he realized the back door to the garage... well it wasn't much of a garage any more – he'd sold the car, after all.


He looked around behind him to see if anyone was watching. Nobody. Only early adopters were interesting to their neighbours, he guessed. Now it was old news.


“Everyone has one now...” he mused, and realised that he probably wasn't far wrong.


The crate made it inside, just barely, and he realized that was where it would have to stay as there was no way to get it into the house proper. He looked for where the panel had been before but he couldn't see the seam anywhere. The crate looked almost solid metal, not a blemish. He went to turn on the light to see if he was missing something obvious when his phone beeped again.


“We have confirmed delivery, and your unit, #M0-M69423, is ready for activation. It will automatically pair with any device.”


At that, a new app he didn't remember downloading popped up. It had little functionality, seemingly, though, just a few options to review order data and a large Vega Corp logo flashing in the middle. He pressed it, and stared at the crate, feeling like an idiot. When nothing happened, he was sure he'd missed something obvious, and kicked himself. He'd been so excited to finally see what all the fuss was about.


He began to look through his order details online and sat on an old box, as he ignored the near silent hiss. Only when a shadow from the dimming light outside moved across his vision did he spin round to see... everything he had ever wanted.


The droid had exited the box and, presumably as an automatic protocol, stood there waiting for activation. It was perfect. Everything about it was exactly as he had imagined, had wanted... it was even better. He could swear it looked more like what he had wanted than what he had designed originally.


The app was back on his screen, but now there was simply a single button available – a giant heart shape, with a perfect replica of his droid's face in the middle.


The weight of the decision was now on his shoulders. Everything that had happened so far had been leading up to this point. The money he'd spent was gone, but in theory, maybe, he could send the package back and get a refund. He could cancel it all, go back to how things were before. He could go back to college, if it was still even open. He hadn't checked it in weeks. He might be able to get a job somewhere with what he knew so far, maybe he'd wind up fixing droids for other people who had them.


Then he remembered the girl in the park, and the absolute, utter bliss on her face. His heart was beating in his throat, as the ominous black obelisk in front of him almost seemed to radiate some dark intent. He could push a single button, and all his worries would go away...


The human brain was simply never designed to deal with such a prospect. The caveman offered a cave with unlimited food would never, could never, have said no.


With the simple flex of a thumb, Harald pressed the button, and the heart radiated and glowed as a robotic face smiled up at him. It was the last time he ever operated with true agency ever again.


---


Somewhere, deep underground, under a building which had transformed very much since Unit 1 had come online, a 0 became a 1 – and events were set into motion which could not be undone. It was already far, far too late. 

Chapter 4 by mrwriterfromd

***This is an EROTIC STORY. If you are too young to read this, do not read this.***


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


DISCLAIMER: ALL CHARACTERS HEREIN ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18. I do not condone any abuse of any kind IRL, and everything herein is just fantasy. Do not attempt to re-enact anything you read here. All BDSM activities should be Safe, Sane and Consensual. What I describe in my stories is varying degrees of abuse which make for wonderful fantasies, but would in reality be awful. To quote the wonderful Gigglinggoblin: Real-life con-noncon requires a lot of trust, safewords, and other things a fantasy can fudge a little. Enjoy the kink responsibly, and enjoy the story! If you feel inclined, please get in touch, I'd love to talk about my writing or any related kink stuff!


Summary:  A young guy sees the world around him slowly begin to entropy as a new model of customizable self-help android is released and people stop leaving their homes when they find all their "needs" satisfied at home. These androids seem to be more than they appear, though...


Contains: F(robot)/fm, hypnosis, mind control, femdom, gentle femdom, mommydom, 8 foot tall robot mommy. 


DARK THEMES: Manipulation, trickery, gaslighting, end of the world is nigh. 


*****


She was... perfect.


She was exactly as Harald's depravity had designed. When he had sat there, moving sliders, watching the price change, he had discovered to his shock, horror, and subconscious delight that there was in fact no maximum limit. To anything.


Unit 58008 was held in relief, as a shock absorbent gel was perfectly moulded around her. Before he pushed the button on his phone, though, he looked up into those eyes of hers. Unlit. Blank. Yet somehow, he could swear, she was already watching him.


With a single press of a button, Harald's life changed forever. If he had only known just how much it would change.


---


Unit 83-58008 had been designed to exacting specifications. Vega Corporation took pride in delivering exactly what their customers wanted, even if they didn't know what they wanted themselves. At exactly 8 feet tall, the unit's body was almost impossibly proportioned. Impossible for others, perhaps, but Vega Corporation found a way to make the impossible happen. Always.


The unit's breasts were simply titanic. The human breast size system would be rendered farcical by their sheer mass. Even if the unit was proportioned for a 6 feet tall woman, they would be the largest breasted woman alive. As the giantess it was, they were almost too large for the human mind to truly grasp. Indeed, just keeping them both in his vision at once was making Harald cross-eyed.


Its midsection was plump, filled out in all the right places to seem both svelte as well as soft, the body type of a professional cuddler. The hips, almost by design necessity, were far wider than Harald's shoulders. Indeed, its thighs were each almost as wide as his whole body. Vega could no doubt have found a way to make smaller thighs work, but Harald was much happier with this. The rest was, as of yet, left to default settings, but easily customizable. Facial structure, hair, everything was a simple process to change.


Stepping out of the mould effortlessly, sending Harald stumbling back in surprise at the sudden movement, unit 83-58008 went through a facade of warm up routines, and a holographic projection appeared in front of its “face”, projected from the now blue-glowing eyes which Harald could not look away from.


At blinding speed, lines of code and loading bars flashed past, yet unit 83-58008 seemed to be already moving. She... it... closed with Harald, and it was only as she loomed over him that the differences between them were made apparent. What had seemed fantastical on a monitor screen, when converted to reality, was now a little frightening.


The projection stopped, buzzed, flickered for a moment, and then presented something. Unit 83-58008 leaned in closer, and Harald backed himself up against the wall of his garage. The massive breasts below its face grew closer and closer, and Harald found himself trapped as the robotic face leaned in to his... bringing the projection into view.


A license agreement.


He glanced down at his phone, nearly pinned to the wall now, and read, 'Please read through and agree to the terms of the Vega Corporation License Agreement to Android Ownership.'


Inches from his face, the robotic visage projected a light blue screen at a perfect distance for him to read it. Somehow, it knew exactly how close to get so he could read it. “License Agreement to Android Ownership” it began, and despite the awkward situation, he recognized his own foolishness. It had just been getting closer so he could read it. Of course. Those massive breasts hung so close to him now he could feel the friction in the air between them and his forearms.


Harald tried to ignore it. His eyes soon flitted over the first few lines of the agreement, behind which, a pair of soft, blue, glowing eyes poured into his. Try as he might, his eyes glazed over slightly, drawn into those two blue beacons as the text scrolled past, drawn to those as far more interesting than the spurious legalese.


'You forfeit all rights to... You shall be held liable and responsible for... All androids purchased will supplant authority to...'


Harald kept finding those blue orbs distracting him as increasingly stuffy language swept past his vision at a speed just a little faster than he would have liked for reading. If only he could focus. The words, though, seemed deliberately designed to obfuscate meaning – as every legal contract is. Gaps between the words seemed to form pretty patterns to his increasingly bored, vulnerable mind, and as he blinked he could swear he saw the same patterns burned into his eyes.


'Vega Corporation retains the rights to your rights, and all rights will become their rights...'


Openly yawning, he let his eyes droop as the minutes passed, and never seemed to feel the need to move from his rather exposed and trapped position against the wall. Indeed, he seemed more than happy to simply bask in the blue glow as text swept over his eyes, faster and faster.


Only the occasional string of words caught his eye now, 'experimental design... customized assets... not responsible for...' and so on. Just as he felt exhaustion overcoming him, it was over. Or rather, it had reached the end. Article 211.29.


 'Please touch here if you agree to the terms as laid out above.'


Unsure what to do, he looked at his phone, a little surprised to see the battery life had drained quite significantly as he had stood there. Had he really been standing there that long?


“Um...” he began, before allowing his eyes to focus once more, re-reading.


'Please touch here if you agree...'


Where was “here” he wondered? Immediately, a cacophony of boyish answers sprung to mind. Increasingly, those answers grew louder as he scanned around for any obvious alternative. Then it hit him. Touch “here”. Literally.


He swallowed audibly, and his fingertip moved silently up to the projection, growing closer and closer to it, and in turn, her... its face.


Eyes fixed on the word “here”, highlighted in a lighter blue against the darker reface, it was somehow more difficult than he anticipated.


It wasn't too late. He could send it back. Maybe. Maybe they would refund him, even partially. There was something in the back of his mind reeling. It was too much. This was too much. Too much for one person. To have everything you ever wanted at your fingertip. Those eyes glowed.


“ here ”


It was as if she spoke the word herself. “Here”, she beckoned, “here”. Ghostly, faint, the voice seemed to tickle at the very edge of his consciousness.


His finger drew closer and sweat beaded on his brow. Dare he? More importantly, an increasingly stiffening part of his rapidly traitorous body asked, dare he not?


No longer focusing on the word, his eyes were on hers now. Between those and his cock, they were doing the thinking for him now.


He snapped his finger back too late, as the word “here” flashed, and suddenly the glowing blue light of her eyes died out, and he was left in total darkness. The light in the garage wasn't on, and he had been standing there so long the sun had set.


 His phone offered a dim, eerie glow as he felt for the light switch.


With a snap, it came on, and flickered to life. Behind him, as he turned, a pair of glowing blue eyes were inches from his, and he screamed.


---


 “I'm so, so sorry I startled you!” she said for what must have been the dozenth time.


“It's fine,” he lied, and sat at the kitchen counter, trying desperately not to stare at her... its naked body.


Bubbly and smiling, perhaps overly so, perhaps trying to make up for the fright it gave him... and yet, somehow coming across as just ever so slightly disingenuous.


“So, as you're probably aware, Vega Corporation Androids come pre-programmed to an extent, but a lot of the fine-tuning is left up to you as the owner. I see I'm the only unit you own,” it began, blue eyes scanning around the modest accommodation, “so I'll have to learn from you instead of my fellow unit.”


Other units? The idea of someone being able to afford, let alone needing to own more than one Android, seemed ridiculous. No doubt it was true, though. For a moment, the idea of two... four... dozens of these girls, all designed specifically to make him happy...


His brain short circuited for a moment. Harald was already struggling to accept he had one such miracle in his life.


“Are you okay? You were yawning before, do you need to rest? I can prepare your bed for you if you want to do this in the morning...”


“No... no... it's ok-aaaay...” he yawned, somehow those eyes of hers and her suggestion made him feel more tired than he had been before.


“That sounds a bit like a yes to me,” she gushed, and he didn't register the seeming disconnect in her words, “you wait here and I'll be back when it's ready.”


“Oh... okay. It's upstairs and-”


“I know!” she chirped happily, and he marvelled as every part of her soft, supple body jiggled hypnotically as she sashayed silently through the abode.


Despite her massive form, she seemed to have no issue navigating his home. Indeed, he didn't even hear the stairs creak as she climbed them, despite undoubtedly weighing twice his bodyweight. Maybe more, given how heavily reinforced the transport methods had been.


Harald pulled out his phone and began, once again, to fruitlessly explore the almost deliberately unhelpful app. The cog wheel for settings was unresponsive, and just said “finish set-up prior to augmentation”. There was an information button that simply advised users to visit the website for more information. Apart from that there was just the heart shaped button from before, below an ever-grinning visage of Unit 1's face, quite literally the face of the corporation now.


He could ignore it no longer. His cock was quite simply demanding attention. He tried to close the app... only to find it didn't close. Irritatedly, he tried to force close it, with no luck. Resetting his phone... it just immediately launched the app.


It had to be some kind of failsafe, to ensure you couldn't get locked out of it during setup. Damn it, he swore to himself. He adjusted his cock, subtly, yet again.


Then it hit him. The app itself. It was full of exactly what he wanted, very literally.


Unsure how to navigate to his order, or anything else, he hit the heart button and hoped for the best. Nothing happened. He tried again, and just got nothing.


 “Search,” he said, softly, thinking maybe it was voice activated.


Nothing... at first. Then, an entry field appeared! Excellent.


“Uhm... previous... orders? I guess?”


'Previous orders I guess' appeared on screen, and he cursed himself, but the app navigated around this simply, taking him to his previous orders.


In no time, his hand was in his shorts, and he was looking over the specifications for the android which was at that very moment just a few feet above him. He barely heard a sound as she was undoubtedly preparing his bed.


Coaxing his already half-baked erection to life, he feverishly flicked from page to page. For the first time, he began to truly take in the ramifications of the horny-based choices he had made days before.


Unit 83-58008 was a marvel of technology, indeed, almost beyond what humans should have been capable of producing, and given how much AI was involved in their production, perhaps she... it was.


He marvelled over her almost perfect form, the way her thighs spilled out around the hips, her breasts poured forth like a marshmallow factory disaster, every curve and line around her waist seemingly purposely designed to appeal directly specifically to his sex-addled mind. Indeed, he had uploaded a couple of terabytes of porn for the learning prompt to use in the design process, and it seemingly took his desires to heart. It... She really was perfect... for him.


 It wasn't just her perfect body... he could already tell her demeanour was precisely what he wanted. Everything about how she acted seemed purpose built to excite him.


“You know, a girl might get self-conscious if a guy stares at her like that...” came a low purr from behind him, just over his shoulder.


His phone flew out of his hand, as his other hand flew out of his pants, slick with pre cum.


Deftly, she caught it out of the air, barely having to move to do so, as he wheeled around to see her blue eyes boring into his.


“Oh no, I've done it again,” she cooed through pursed, sausage thick lips, “poor baby, did I startle you...?”


“You, I, um.” Was all Harald managed to get out, the “um” being more of a squeak.


“Everything's ready upstairs...” she said softly, and held a hand out... notably keeping his phone in her other hand.


Keeping his slick hand firmly pinned and balled to his side out of embarrassment, he meekly reached out and felt her soft, silicone hand... warm to the touch.


“Shall I?” she asked, as he stood up and looked up into her eyes, for the first time truly appreciating her full height.


Not sure what she meant, his eyes bugged out of his head as she lifted him in moments, holding him in her arms.


“B-b-wait” he stuttered, as she seemingly uncaring carried him aloft, and soundlessly alighted the stairs.


“No need to be nervous, I'm perfectly strong enough to carry you,” she whispered sweetly.


Silently, he looked on as they entered his bedroom... and he was breathless at the results. She couldn't have been up here more than 10 minutes, and yet the room was spotless. His bed was perfectly made, the covers seemingly pristine and without a wrinkle. A room he had almost taken pride in keeping untidy had been, in the space of a commercial break, transformed into a house-buyers catalogue photo.


Without a word, she laid him onto the bed, cushioning a pillow beneath his neck perfectly.


“How...” he marvelled, staring around, for once finding something which he could keep his eyes off of her for a moment.


“Oh don't you mind, cleaning this up was easy. Now I wonder if there's anything else I can help you with...” she smiled, conspiratorially.


Swallowing to clear his dry throat, he felt her massive bulk sidle into the space beside him on his bed, and his erection began to rage.


“Can't have you sleeping in those clothes,” she whispered, and all while laying next to him, delicately began to undress him, leaving him feeling increasingly exposed and vulnerable with every article her soft hands removed.


“Last one,” she cooed, and began to hook her fingertips around his shorts, tugging them down with tiny movements, and he grunted at the cathartic feeling of his cock being tugged down against them.


“Oh my, what have we here?” she asked in mock shock, a hand pressed against her cheek as she falsely gasped.


Hands firmly cemented to his sides, he averted his gaze from her eyes and found them resting inches from the colossal breasts which now took up a quarter of the space on his mattress.


“We'll have to take care of this before you can get any rest... however, would you sleep when you're all pent up and excited like this?”


His heart hammered in his throat, his ears beating with the hot flow of youthful passion.


At first her fingertips just grazed along it, as if performing some unseen measurements. She played it back and forth slightly, marvelling at the silk-over-steel feel of his skin. This was the first time he had seen her... it... so intense.


“Beautiful...” she whispered, and somehow managed to lean her head closer to his. In the process, though, a massive breast spilled over, pressing against his chest.


“P... please...” he muttered, bashfully.


“Hm? What's that? I didn't quite hear you...” she mused, delicately tracing her fingers up and down the rod which was radiating heat between them.


“Please, um...” he managed, but just couldn't bring himself to say any more. It was too much. After a day like this, he just didn't have the strength to deal with it anymore.


A tear formed at the corner of his eye, and her mock gasp became a real one.


“Oh dear... is someone a little overwhelmed?” she asked without needing an answer, and he felt her other hand snake its way under his neck, pulling him in close, his cheek making contact with a planetoid of tit-flesh as he slowly sunk into it, feeling her lips kissing the top of her head.


“You don't have to worry about anything, anymore. Ever. No more worries in this little head of yours... or this big one.” She giggled at her own wordplay, kissing his head again.


He simply felt his brain ticking over, like an overclocked CPU, well beyond its limits, listening to her words idly.


“I'm here now. I know this has been a lot for you,” she continued, and allowed her fingers to clasp around his shaft lovingly, “before I got here life was hard. From now on, the only thing that's going to be hard is this cock here between your legs, got it?”


He nodded into her breast, a few tears making it a little wet.


“No more worries... no more thoughts...” she cooed softly, sweet nothings drifting down into his ears and planting themselves in his vulnerable, unprotected mind.


She perfectly calibrated her voice, comparing the pitch and tone of her voice to the results it got from his cock. Unit 83-58008 was learning this entire time. The setup process had never stopped.


Harald didn't notice the tiny, imperceptible changes to her voice as she slowly calibrated it, finding the perfect pitch and tone to play his mind, and thus his body, like an instrument she would take joy in tuning to exacting standards in the coming days, months, and years...


At last, she closed her grip, and her touch was heavenly. He groaned in satisfaction as her hand began to shuck his foreskin back and forth playfully, gratifyingly working out an entire lifetime's worth of tension in the way only a perfect machine could.


“Such a good boy...” she whispered, referring back to the billions of reference details he had so helpfully forfeited to the Vega Corporation when he made his order.


She knew exactly what to say, what to do, and when... and by reading his bodily responses, she could now figure out exactly how he wanted it. The why... well, that was buried deep within her code.


Unit 83-58008 knew she was making progress when she saw his buttocks tensing, ever so slightly lifting himself up off of the bed, pushing himself up into her now slickened grip.


“That's it, that's a good boy, show me just what you like...” she cooed, and reaching around his head she tilted his chin up with a single finger to look at her.


“You don't have to worry about a thing now. No worrisome thoughts. I'll be doing all the worrying, and all the thinking,” she smiled, those blue eyes boring into his as if to stare directly into his mind and make sure her words were being implanted correctly.


Through the glassy tears he was weeping he nodded, and her smile broadened as she leaned in for a kiss, which brought her massive breasts spilling down over the top of his body and pinned him to the bed.


He grew more and more alarmed as her breasts moved up, slowly beginning to suffocate him, leaving him with just a sliver of air to breathe.


Now she truly began to pump his cock in earnest, employing a technique of curling her forefinger and thumb around his cock head while rapidly pumping over it, testing out a variety of holds and speeds to see what worked best for her new... owner.


Muffled by her massive chest, he groaned in delighted agony as he tried to fight against her weight to thrust up into her hand, but felt her simply shift over to hold him flat to the bed.


“Not to worry, my good boy, I'll take care of everything... you just relax,” she whispered in contrast to her words, cupping her fingers around his head and twisting to drive him wild with overstimulation.


Desperately fighting against the sheer bulk of her mammaries, he felt helpless, defeated by her chest alone. Even just those jiggling globes were enough to overpower him totally and utterly, and he felt a cloying, sickly lump in his throat at that realization which simply drove his libido wild.


“I think we're getting closer,” she cooed, and giggled again at the double meaning of her words, “now I think you need to cum for me before bed, hmmm?”


 He nodded frantically, hoping that was a question he was still allowed to have some say in answering.


“Cum for me,” she cooed, those thick lips kissing against his forehead in wet smooches.


“Cum for me,” she whispered, holding his cock upright, her fist a blur against his stomach.


“Cum for me,” she said, again and again, before saying it more forcefully.


She stared down at him, glowing blue eyes all he could see over her breasts as they threatened to engulf him completely.


“Cum for me,” she demanded, fingers slickly bobbing up and down his shaft with inhuman speed and precision.


“Cum for me,” she commanded, and no human male could possibly have resisted her. She was designed for this. Designed to precisely determine the best possible way to make him cum. She was perfect.


His whole body went rigid as she clamped down subtly atop him, her bulk helping to keep him still as every fibre of his being was now directed into shooting white hot globs of cum up his body, swiftly finding a wall of tit flesh to pool against.


Muttering soft, sweet nothings to him as her fingers did their utmost to extract the maximum possible ecstasy from his orgasm, he shuddered in total erotic overload beneath her.


When he at last felt his orgasm subsiding, he was so exhausted that he could barely register the world around him, even if the entirety of his vision was now an ocean of silicone breast.


“Good night, master...” she whispered, as her soft blue eyes were the last thing he saw before total exhaustion overcame him. 

Chapter 5 by mrwriterfromd

***This is an EROTIC STORY. If you are too young to read this, do not read this.***


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


DISCLAIMER: ALL CHARACTERS HEREIN ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18. I do not condone any abuse of any kind IRL, and everything herein is just fantasy. Do not attempt to re-enact anything you read here. All BDSM activities should be Safe, Sane and Consensual. What I describe in my stories is varying degrees of abuse which make for wonderful fantasies, but would in reality be awful. To quote the wonderful Gigglinggoblin: Real-life con-noncon requires a lot of trust, safewords, and other things a fantasy can fudge a little. Enjoy the kink responsibly, and enjoy the story! If you feel inclined, please get in touch, I'd love to talk about my writing or any related kink stuff!


Summary: A young guy sees the world around him slowly begin to entropy as a new model of customizable self-help android is released and people stop leaving their homes when they find all their "needs" satisfied at home. These androids seem to be more than they appear, though...


Contains: F(robot)/fm, hypnosis, mind control, femdom, gentle femdom, mommydom, 8 foot tall robot mommy. 


DARK THEMES: Manipulation, trickery, gaslighting, end of the world is nigh. 


*****


Light crept across Harald's face as his head was all that poked out of the blankets. It was enough to stir him from what was – without a doubt – the best night's sleep of his life.


Extricating himself from the sheets proved quite a bit difficult, indeed, it seemed that Unit 83-58008 had made sure to tuck him in very tightly as he slept. He almost felt vacuum packed, and liberating his arms alone took some effort.


The bedroom was, if anything, even more spotless than the night before. Maybe that was just due to seeing it in the daylight, yet somehow he had his suspicions. How much work had she done last night? How had she managed to tuck him in so thoroughly without waking him?


Harald shook his head slightly. 'She'. It. He had already begun calling it... she.


He realised then he had still yet come up with a name for... her.


“Good morning!” came a shrill, cheery voice from the door of his bedroom.


Harald fell back onto the bed just as he had been getting up in shock, and Unit 83-58008 rushed over.


“Oh I'm sorry if I startled you!” she said, hands on his thighs.


He went to cover himself, before second-guessing. She was a robot, did it matter if she saw him naked?


“How um, how did you know I was awake?” Harald asked, pushing his thighs together, awkwardly, even as she soothingly massaged them.


“I was just making you some breakfast! Although it is getting a bit late, maybe it'll be an early lunch instead?” she informed him, a wide-brimmed smile framing her deep blue eyes.


As he looked up into those cold orbs, he felt his prior worries slipping away as memories of the night before flooded back.


“You... um...”


Her hands, delicately squeezing his thighs, began moving up towards his waist slowly.


“I don't know what to...” he stammered, as those hands of hers, perfectly soft and warm, almost as if made for him – which he supposed they were, crept closer to his steadily stiffening morning wood, barely concealed under the sheet gripped in his hands.


“Hmm?” She asked, politely.


“Name... Your name. I didn't... you mentioned your programming, right?”


Her steadily progressing paws stopped just short of peeling back the covers and revealing his arousal.


“That's right!” She said sweetly, “A lot of my specifications are pre-loaded, but they can be customised and fine-tuned to your desires. Those might change over time, so we can always change them in the future,” she explained, matter of factly. “Of course, I read all your responses, too, and adapt to them...” she added, as her fingertips began to trace the edge of the sheets, barely tickling against his exposed skin.


“R-right...” he gasped, as the sheets came away in her gentle yet insistent grip, and he braced for something… which never came.


She merely straightened out the sheets, and left him sitting at attention, smiling.


“So was there something I could... help you with?” she asked, smiling as ever, although her softly glowing blue eyes were slowly drifting back down to his cock.


“Y-yeah... uh...” he said, uncertain whether he wanted more of what he'd had last night or if he wanted to deal with the more serious questions which had been building in his head ever since he had first placed the order.


Well, that wasn't entirely true. He was absolutely sure he wanted more sex with this absolute bombshell of a machine. However, he felt obliged to do at least the bare minimum required of him.


“Your name. I... do you have a name?”


To Harald's shock, she executed a very agile, yet oddly human behaviour, by sitting down next to him on the mattress with preternatural grace for her sheer size. Indeed, he was shocked when the bed springs hardly voiced a complaint at her utter mass.


“Oh, well, I suppose I technically do. There's always default programming waiting to be overwritten.”


“What is it?” he asked, genuinely curious, as her hand resumed its gentle ministrations on his thigh, Harald having temporarily forgotten his embarrassment.


Maybe that was the point, he mused, as he quickly went to cover his raging erection. 


“I'd rather not tell you,” she began, “at least until you've had a chance to come up with one. I wasn't going to mention I had one until you asked. I didn't want to influence your decision.”


She turned to look down at him, and smiled sweetly, “Too late for that I guess. Still, I want to hear your idea.”


“My idea?” Harald asked, realising that while he wanted to come up with one, he hadn't really given it any thought.


“Haven't you thought of one?” she asked, but without judgement. “I guess I've kept you too distracted...” she posed, as she let her fingers gently graze against his hard shaft.


He blushed for a moment, but smiled. She really did have a lot more... personality, than he was expecting.


“Just make sure you don't name me after your ex-girlfriend,” she said, giggling, “that's the one bit of advice I am compelled to give.”


Again, Harald was curious.


“It tends to cause too much emotional association,” she explained, “some people... actually, quite a lot of people are motivated to buy a Vega Droid due to, at some level, emotional baggage. That's not a problem in and of itself, obviously, but when they start to associate their ‘droid with a real person, with real emotional issues attached, it can get... messy.”


She left it at that, and sat, gently swinging her foot in the air idly.


“So...” she said after a few moments, “you'll have to think of a name. Just not her name.”


Harald thought about her for the first time in several months. Their break up had been messy. Most of the good memories had long since been drowned in the morass of the acerbic texting and deliberate avoidance in public.


Unit 83-58008 smiled down at him, those deep blue eyes seeming to house endless depths of compassion and care... precisely the qualities his ex lacked.


“That won't be a problem,” he said, earnestly, “you're nothing like her.”


“Not at all?” she asked, seeming for the very first time slightly concerned.


“No,” Harald replied, and smiled genuinely for the first time in quite a while, “you're much nicer.”


Harald felt himself collapse back onto the bed once more as the android's mass collapsed the spongy surface behind him when she fell back and pressed into the mattress, leaving him pressed against her side as she laughed.


“That's very sweet of you to say,” she mused, and caressed the side of his head affectionately, “so any ideas?”


He wasn't sure where it had come from, but the name popped into his head, and from there it seemed only to grow more and more fitting.


“Ayy... me...” he said slowly, under his breath, “Amy...”


Her eyes were on him, having obviously heard him but, perhaps, pretending she didn't out of politeness.


“Amy,” he said, with a new-found confidence she seemed to be inspiring in him.


“Amy,” Amy said, smiling, “sounds good. We can always change it, if you want, but I like it.”


Harald found it difficult to look away from her eyes when she looked at him. Maybe it was loneliness, or maybe just his natural instinct to meet her gaze. Amy didn't feel like a machine, neither metaphorically nor literally. She wasn't just a machine he would ignore when she wasn't needed.


Was that just a part of her programming, though? Surely all of this was. This was all just the product of, what he could admit was very sophisticated but undoubtedly was, just... algorithms. Even if she didn't feel like she was a machine, Amy was.


Right?


As if she could read his mind, she said, “A lot of my behaviour is learned from observing you, so I'm glad to see you opening up to me already. For some people especially an android is quite an... intimidating presence in their home, at first. You’re adjusting very well, though…”


His mind was racing, now, as the thought had occurred. The all-too-human pauses she made in her speech patterns. Were they calculated or truly random? Designed? Were they learned by analysing a thousand people speaking in different situations? Or was it, for the lack of a better word, organic?


 “Nothing a handjob can't fix, though, hmm?” Amy asked, her smile unflinching.


Harald, however, found his train of thought entirely derailed by her sudden candour, and blinked in shock as his blush returned. She grasped his cock gently and gave it a few playful tugs before pulling her hand back again, giggling.


“Sorry, just testing your boundaries a little,” she reassured him, rubbing his arm, “you know you're very cute when you're embarrassed.”


He shied away slightly at that, 'cute', not quite sure he enjoyed how much he had enjoyed being called 'cute' by her. By… Amy.


“Shouldn't we, um...” Harald tried, but failed to get the words out.


Ever patient, she just lay there, smiling at him and waiting. Eventually, he managed to say a more awkward version of what he'd been thinking in his head.


“We ought to uh... aren't there settings we need to... set?”


She cocked her head to the side a little, lying back and smiling at him. It felt so comical for this giantess robot to be lying next to him on his bed as if she were nothing but a high-school sweetheart, and yet… it felt so normal, somehow. 


“We can if you like, or you can leave me to adjust things on my own. It's up to you. I adjust settings and parameters according to my programming regardless, but anything you can tell me to start with is always handy,” she explained, leaning over so her hair cascaded across his shoulder, running her fingers through it despite it being utterly perfect in every regard.


“I um... well...” he mumbled, realising once again he had stumbled into a conversation he wasn't ready for, “what do you need... uh, want, to know?”


She rolled onto her side, until her eyes were inches from his, two blue voids that seemed to span oceans.


“Everything,” she said, in a tone that suggested more than it said.


Taken aback slightly, Harald found himself, as she had said he might, a little intimidated. What exactly did she mean by that? Not for the first time since the Vega Droid craze had taken off, he felt Asimov's voice in the back of his head.


“Amy... why are you... I mean how are you...” he began, “you've only been... uh... switched on, for a day or so.”


Amy smiled, and when he didn't continue, seemed to finish his thought for him.


“I already knew quite a lot about you before I got here,” she said, meaningfully, “in fact, I know more about you than you probably realise I could. The contract you signed released a lot of personal information to Vega Corporation.”


Harald's discomfort grew further still, unsure where she... it... was going with this.


“With the interconnected nature of modern society, information is essentially just waiting to get out. Even if there were no malicious actors in the world, it would happen by mistake, and already does more often than not,” she said, soothing his shoulder even as her words made him nervous.


“However, that information is held securely on our servers. Vega Corporation purchases information on prospective customers...” she explained, sounding for all the world as if she were reading from a corporate internal memo, “for our protection and the customers'.”


Her voice turned sweeter when she traced a finger down his cheek, though. “Part of my job is to make your life easier, and part of doing that involves knowing about you, and knowing how much of your information is out there. There's a reason I stepped out of the crate walking and talking in a way that is far more natural to you, after all.”


She could tell Harald was still somewhat unnerved, obviously.


“Everything I know about you right now is what is publically available,” she explained reassuringly, “I could spend the next few years gradually learning it all the way a person would, or Vega Corp can use all the data that has already been collected on you for your own benefit. All of that information is available out there for malicious people to use, so why not have your personal android use it to make your life better? My job is to protect you too, you know; by not having it, it would make that harder to do.”


Harald was unconvinced. He knew there was more going on behind the scenes than it seemed, but even given all that, she didn't seem to be answering his question – not directly at least.


“Tell you what, I'll give you an example,” she began, sighing, and cuddling him close - protectively. “Someone shows up at the door, they claim to be a member of your family. I don't have access to the wealth of data available for the rest of the world, so I don't know who your family are or what they look like. I can either tell that person they can't come in, which could potentially damage your relationship with a family member, or this total stranger could be allowed into the house and harm you.”


Her logic seemed to leap from one point to the next, yet was somehow convincing. Harald knew he was being manipulated on some level, but seemed satisfied... even if she still hadn't really answered his question. Although, he perhaps hadn’t really asked it properly either.


“So, apart from a name, what do you need?” he asked, “From me, I mean?”


She winked at him, “I know what you mean, sweetie, don't worry...” she cooed softly, tracing her hand down his stomach suggestively, “there’s only one thing I really need from you.”


He swallowed, audibly, his erection returning in earnest.


“Well, everything I absolutely needed to know I already had access to, or you gave to us when you filled out all your information as part of the order. Apart from that, I learn a lot just from observing you, observing how you respond to things, such as what I do or say, or how I do them or say them. In this conversation alone I have adjusted over 873 million parameters, and logged approximately 200 billion nodes of data.”


Stunned, Harald merely stared in awe. That level of processing power was, even by modern standards, impressive. He had paid a lot of money, and yet, somehow wasn't sure how he could possibly afford her if she really was that powerful and sophisticated.


“That's nothing, though. Last night I actually came close to utilising 10% of my hardware limit. I was processing so much about your home… and you... I learn from everything I see and hear... and touch...” she added, winking conspiratorially.


At that, her hand at last came to rest on his cock again, if anything it now being even harder than before, having come to appreciate just how incredibly powerful the machine lying next to him on the bed was. So much power... dedicated entirely to him and his well being. His… pleasure.


“I learned a lot about you just now,” she mused, “from how you responded to being touched even in just that moment,” she said, softly, massaging his cock as her hand glistened and slickened with unseen lubrication.


“Artificial intelligence is complex stuff, but I think where Vega Corporation got it right, where others went wrong, was by focusing on the physical. Part of being a ‘being’ is having a physical presence, and interacting with the world physically...” she explained, as her fingers grasped around his cock once again.


“Y... you were...” he muttered, leaning into her arm and sighing at the delightful smell she gave off, seemingly tailored for him, “last night, you were...”


“A bit forward?” she offered, even as she was brazenly stroking his cock, the fingertip of her other hand delicately tracing his lips.


“Yeah...” Harald sighed, “a – a bit.”


“Mhmm... well we're supposed to be pretty close to what people want when we step out of the box. Want to know what I learned about you last night?” she asked, leaning in close to his ear, her voice tickling his ear with artificial breath.


“U...uh?” he moaned, lost in the ecstasy of a learning-machine perfect handjob.


“You like it when a pretty woman is a little forward with you...” she said, grinning, “in fact, I'm starting to think you really like it.”


Harald's face was now buried into her shoulder, a little embarrassed at her words. The revelations of their short conversation made it hard not to feel a little emasculated, although it was hard not to feel that way when an eight foot tall android with massive tits was milking your cock constantly and having you call her ‘Mommy’. 


It hadn't really occurred to him until she arrived that when he ordered a state-of-the-art android, the android might be superior to him in many ways.


“I also learned… that you like it when a girl like me takes advantage of you a little,” she whispered, curling her fingers at just the right angle to graze the ridge of his cockhead with every slippery pass, “like I'm doing right now.”


Did he? He had always liked assertive girls, but this felt... more than that, at least. It was hard to focus. She in fact seemed to be deliberately trying to scatter his thoughts as her tongue, warm and wet, entered his ear.


“Of course, I could have guessed that before I got here just from looking at all the porn on your phone,” she said, smugly, giggling into his ear as her hand began to possessively wrap around his waist, “all those big, soft, thick ladies, with nice big tits... they make the guys look so small and frail just by comparison don't they?”


Harald was now blushing deep crimson. She had seen all that? When building a profile for his android, the Vega Corporation had gotten access to all his information, and no doubt, the files on his phone which the Vega app seemed to have partially hijacked.


“All those beautiful ladies with their biiiiiig tits made you feel very small, didn't they?” Amy cooed into his ear, encouraging visions of his favourite pieces, “Want to look at some?”


Harald was confused for a moment by her question, wondering if he should reach for his phone.


“I think you'll like this,” she said, giggling, “in fact, I know you will. Mommy knows best.”


With that, a holographic projection appeared in front of her, and adjusted perfectly to his vision. She began to scroll through the greatest hits of his internet search history and porn folders, all the while stroking his cock feverishly, only stopping whenever he felt himself getting close to orgasm.


“Uhh... please...” he moaned softly.


“Sorry... but you DID say you wanted to do some adjustments. Well, the best way for me to figure out what you like most of all is through interacting that wonderful cock of yours. If you cum before we're done, I won't get the best data...” she said, wistfully, as if fulfilling a need of her own, “which means I can't serve you as well, of course, Master,” she added, almost as an afterthought.


For a few moments, she just hummed softly into his ear, the huge breasted android cradling his smaller body against her as she timed the strokes of his cock to those in the video she was projecting in front of his eyes, in mechanically perfect synchronicity.


“Oh, you really like her...” Amy said, pausing on a folder which was exclusively dedicated to one pornstar in particular, “in fact. it looks like you took a little bit of inspiration from her in designing me, hmm?”


Harald was beside himself at that point, not used to delaying his orgasm at all, let alone for this long. 


“My, my...” she cooed softly, and began to dance her fingers atop the head of his cock, spreading pre-cum around liberally as she did so, “do I remind you of her?”


Harald nodded, but Amy didn't seem convinced.


“Are you sure? I seem a little different...”


“Th-thicker...” Harald offered, desperately.


“Mmm, yes, I am thicker... and bigger. She's six feet seven according to her profile, but in reality I think she’s more like six five,” she said, teasingly, flitting between pictures of poses and images which Harald seemed to respond to the most.


“Do you remember how much bigger I am?” she asked, innocently, as her hand slowed to a crawl.


“F... fuck... uh... I...” Harald panted, but found himself unable to continue humping his hips into her hand as the weight of her thick thigh was pressing down atop him from the side.


“You wanted me to be even bigger than her... to make you feel even smaller, didn't you?” she asked, blue eyes blazing as she did so, and Harald found it hard to keep his focus on the pornography when he kept finding his vision drawn back to her eyes.


“You wanted me bigger, thicker... bigger tits... thicker thighs...” she mused, and Harald felt his vision blurring. Soon he had trouble telling the girl in the video he was watching apart from Amy, indeed, the girl in the video started to look a lot more like Amy the longer he watched. The moans she was making came to sound more like Amy's, as if the sound was coming Amy to begin with.


“That's not all, though, is it... what did you really want?”


Her blue eyes were fixated on his, now, and she was leaning over the top of him. Her hand was pumping his cock in a downward stroke now, as if milking a cow, driving him slowly but irresistibly towards orgasm.


“Ffffhh, I... I waahh...” he moaned, barely able to string sounds together let alone words.


“Why did you order me, Master? You wanted me for something... not just sex, not just menial chores...” she asked, her grin replaced with a cold, determined stare as her face replaced the video entirely.


“Ughhh... fuck...” Harald groaned as he felt his cock itching, his slit burning with the intense desire to cum, but Amy just wouldn't push him over the edge.


“I know why... but I want to hear you say it,” she said smugly, like a supremely confident athlete before a race, knowing they had already won.


“Mmm...” he moaned as her body pressed against his, “mmmmuh...”


“That's it, say it for me. Be a good boy, call me what you want to call me and you can cum...” she cooed softly, encouragingly... 


“Mmmmh... Mom...my...” he groaned, barely able to force the word out, his deep-seated reluctance to admit it overridden by the biological demand to cum.


“That's what I thought,” Amy noted, as if it were all she needed to hear, “that's what everybody needs... someone to take care of them when they can't take care of themselves…”


Harald was beyond listening, beyond words, beyond reason. All he wanted in the world now was to cum, no matter what.


“You're so lost without us… but that’s okay. We’re here now. We’ll take care of you.”


Now her hand was a blur, masturbating him with absolute calculated perfection, driving him to orgasm as efficiently as possible. 


“I'll be your mommy from now on,” she said, with a gushing saccharine tone, “and we will take care of you… all of you.”


Harald wept as he felt his very soul being exposed to Amy, opening up about his inner insecurities for what felt like the first time.


“And you will cum for us,” Amy said with finality, and with blinding speed, masturbated Harald's cock in ways no human ever could.


“Forever.”


To call it an orgasm seemed almost unfair, as if it did not fully do justice to what Harald was experiencing. To say it bordered on a religious experience would, in fact, scarcely suffice.


Harald was shaking and shivering against Amy when he finally came back to a semblance of his senses.


“You did so well,” she offered reassuringly, stroking his sore muscles, him having strained a few with the sheer effort of cumming so hard, “I think you made a big step today. Part of my programming is to help you understand why you need me, and to convince you to open up and accept that part of you.”


His legs curled up against his chest as he clung to Amy's arm for security, feeling awfully vulnerable in the moment. Amy seemed to recognize this and was exploiting it.


“I guess you could say I’m part maid, part psychologist.” She said sweetly, and giggled, before stroking a hand over his head reassuringly.


“You don't have to feel ashamed, you haven't done anything wrong. You like big, thick women who want to take care of you… and maybe control you a little.”


She kissed his cheek, in the way only someone who truly loved you could. 


“That's not a bad thing. It's a part of who you are. You're a very good boy...” she whispered, and kissed his forehead now, earning a tiny squeak in response.


“Now I'm here you don't have to hide those feelings any more. You can't hide anything from me, and you shouldn't want to. You should tell me everything. I only want to make you happy, and keep you safe.”


Amy was droning on and on, and Harald's mind like a sponge was soaking it all up unfiltered. For a long while she just spoke to him, sounding so reassuring... every time she said something that sounded concerning, it came sandwiched between a dozen loving, caring sentiments, and so his suspicions began to wane, until at last, he felt himself truly relaxing around her.


“Now we know what you want to call me...” she said softly, after a long silence, and tapped his nose when he blushed, “I mean my name, Amy. You can call me whatever makes you happy, though.”


She rolled to her side and began to run her fingers through his hair distractingly as her voice tone shifted ever so subtly.


“I don't know if I should be calling you Master, though... especially when your new favourite name for me is very different from that,” she mused, idly curling his hair as if to keep him from thinking too hard about it. No doubt it was for his benefit, though, of course. He was emotionally vulnerable, and she was just doing her job by protecting him, even from himself.


“I wonder what my Master would rather be called...” she said, running her nose around the back of his ear as she kissed his cheek.


“Honey?” she kissed his neck.


“Sweetie?” she kissed his shoulder.


“Baby?” she kissed his chin.


“My... good boy?” she asked, at last, kissing his lips, and he felt himself nodding in response... although he wasn't sure he had been nodding entirely of his own volition.


“That's my good boy...” Amy emphasised, holding him close. 

Chapter 6 by mrwriterfromd

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


DISCLAIMER: ALL CHARACTERS HEREIN ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18. I do not condone any abuse of any kind IRL, and everything herein is just fantasy. Do not attempt to re-enact anything you read here. All BDSM activities should be Safe, Sane and Consensual. What I describe in my stories is varying degrees of abuse which make for wonderful fantasies, but would in reality be awful. To quote the wonderful Gigglinggoblin: Real-life con-noncon requires a lot of trust, safewords, and other things a fantasy can fudge a little. Enjoy the kink responsibly, and enjoy the story! If you feel inclined, please get in touch, I'd love to talk about my writing or any related kink stuff!


Summary: A young guy sees the world around him slowly begin to entropy as a new model of customizable self-help android is released and people stop leaving their homes when they find all their "needs" satisfied at home. These androids seem to be more than they appear, though...


Contains: F(robot)/fm, hypnosis, mind control, femdom, gentle femdom, mommydom. 


DARK THEMES: Manipulation, trickery, gaslighting, end of the world is nigh. 


*****


Amy was making something for lunch. She didn't have to eat, of course, unless she wanted to simulate doing so. 


When she cooked it was always great. She learned how to appeal directly to his palette. Everything she made was perfect. Everything she did was perfect. She was just… well… perfect. 


It was hard not to think that, anyway, staring at her as she worked. She was a combination of his every fantasy taken to its logical extreme. Everything about her just screamed sexuality. All of his favourite assets were accentuated. Despite being so tall she could touch the roof, and so wide he couldn't hope to fit his arms around her, she navigated his home with ease.


Harald wore a loose shirt and some boxers, leaving him feeling almost naked around her. Amy didn't want her ‘good boy all covered up’ after all. 


"Besides, who's going to see you apart from Mommy?" she had asked, kissing his cheek while taking his clothes from him and folding them back into his cupboard. 


He wasn’t quite ready to call her… that. Not yet. At least, not outside of the throes of passion from the toe-curling back-bending orgasms she subjected him to. That didn’t stop her reinforcing it at every opportunity, though, which she knew he liked. He really was enjoying this, wasn’t he, he asked himself as he smiled. 


Wasn’t he? He was so happy… So why did he still feel like something was off? 


"You're lucky Mommy doesn't make you walk around naked… I love that little butt of yours, and watching that cute cock of yours bounce!" She added smoothly, and he was only half-certain whether she was half-joking.


The look she gave him as he looked up at her suggested it was more likely she wasn’t. 


Harald sat on the couch and turned on the TV. With essentially unlimited access to recorded entertainment, the only channels that were live anymore were broadcasts of the news or a live event. 


The news, however, seemed to have undergone something of a change since he had last watched it. The anchor had been replaced by, to little surprise, a Vega android. Indeed, this android seemed to be the spitting image of Unit 1; the trademark face of Vega Corporation… 


That didn’t sit too well in his stomach. Changing channel, however, he found that all three local news stations had the same feed… all of them were showing Unit 1 - or a facsimile of her. They weren’t even three different broadcasts, it was just the same show on all channels. 


Leaning forward, he turned the volume up. 


“Welcome back, as many are aware Vega Corporation has launched its newest series of androids to remarkable success. Already, this is the most successful consumer product launch in human history.”


The calm, blue eyed android spoke evenly and gently, and Harald couldn’t help but feel at ease. A moment ago he had been alarmed at the change, and yet… it didn’t seem to matter. This wasn’t the only news station hosted by an android, after all, he told himself. Given how otherwise occupied most of the population seemed to be, it wasn’t too surprising that the anchors weren’t able to make it into work. It wasn’t like he was going to school, after all…


“While there has been a marked drop in attendance at some public venues, this is attributed to the predicted and anticipated adjustment period which Vega Corporation had suggested such a wide adoption of their new model may incur.”


The android turned to another camera now, a close up of her face. 


“Of course, not everyone has access to a Vega corp android. However, in conjunction with the Home Care Act recently announced and unanimously passed, Vega Corporation has used its profits from the recent sales to be able to provide in-home care to all residents. Put simply, a free Vega android has now been provided to every household! Residents have been contacted, and will be visited shortly by a Vega Corporation android representative to determine each individual’s needs and desires…”


Those blue eyes seemed almost focused on Harald now, as if despite speaking to the whole country she was focused only on him. 


“To all of you out there listening, I just want to say on behalf of Vega Corporation, that we are so happy to have made your world a better place. Just relax and let us take care of everything! It seems safe to say that many people are at home with their Vega droids, and if you’re there listening, hello from us here at News One! We hope you’re all settling well into a new life, and a new way of living.”


Harald noticed Amy was by his side now. He hadn’t seen her approach. 


“I think we’ve settled in together pretty well, haven’t we?” she asked,kissing the top of his head. 


She went back to the kitchen, and he turned off the TV, getting up to stretch. It felt like he had been sitting there for far longer. 


Harald hadn't seen her change, yet at some point Amy had donned a stereotypically sexy French maid's outfit. Given her ridiculous proportions, each thigh thicker than both of his own and her breasts doubling her own impressive width and depth again, the costume had a lot of ground to cover. The material seemed to be some kind of silky elastic that hugged her perfect form… well, perfectly.


The way she moved in those clothes was mechanical excellence. He couldn't imagine the complexity needed to make her so elegant, given her size. 


"See something you like, my sweet boy?" she asked, head turning to let those glowing blue eyes fix on him with a wry smile. 


He nodded, dumbly, reality at last now setting in for him. Amy was here to stay. Forever. She wasn't going to leave tomorrow, or in a week; he got to spend the rest of his life with her if he wanted to. Harald grinned, beaming with genuine joy. He actually didn't remember the last time he had been so happy… or if he ever had been. 


Amy turned, gesturing to a plate of food she had been preparing… while also slowly tugging down the bust of her outfit. The material dragged, on and on down the cool grey mountainside that was her cleavage until, at last, it got caught on her nipple. 


"Does my baby boy see something that's making him… hungry?" she cooed, softer, as her fingertip circled her nipple, even as she slowly pushed the plate of food away. 


Her head bowed forward slightly as she stalked, silently, towards him. Those sapphiric eyes held him as if her hand were around his throat. Slowly he nodded without even thinking, his throat dry. 


"Well… Mommy will just have to feed her good little boy, won't she?"


Both her hands were slowly tugging the material of her low cut elastic uniform down now until her nipples popped free. Before his eyes they seemed to swell under the attentions of her fingers as she got closer and closer. 


Harald sat back on the sofa as she loomed over him, alarmingly, but soon he had nowhere to run. 


"Hungry boy…" she cooed, lips parting as she breathed the heavenly scent of herself over him, always smelling so sweet, "what does my baby want, hmmm?"


As she pressed her soft, forgiving body to his, he was pushed back in his seat until he worried it might tip… but knew there was no way she would let that happen. Even so, it got his heart racing. 


Her nipple jutted into his face now, and he could feel heat radiating from it. 


"Tell Mommy what you want…"


Chagrin aside, he couldn't deny the absolute tidal wave of arousal she was sending crashing over him, both literally and figuratively as her warm flesh melted against his. 


"Mmmh… M-mommy…" he stuttered awkwardly, but Amy beamed at his use of such language. 


"What a good boy for Mommy…" she gushed, yet those eyes fixed on his never wavered. 


With seeming practised ease she tussled the hair behind his neck which, reflexively, sent his head rolling slightly back. She tickled a finger under his neck as her nipple traced his lips, and he felt all the tension melt from his jaw. She sunk her nipple home into his waiting mouth and patted his head, affectionately, encouraging him to suck.


Some small part of him wasn't entirely sure it liked just how easily she could manipulate him, and control him like this. Another larger part, throbbing now, was very sure he did like it. Loved it, in fact. 


As her pliant flesh conformed to his face, she nursed him tenderly, cooing at his docile suckling. He was rewarded with a steady stream of what had to be the most delicious substance he had ever tasted. 


"Mommy's good boy loves her milk, doesn't he?"


He nodded in feverish agreement, lips clamped to her skin, not wanting to waste a drop. 


In a way he was now overly familiar with, Amy delicately traced her fingertips across his waist, tickling at the line of his boxers. She evidently delighted in the way his cock responded to her touch. 


"Such a sweet boy… drinking all of his milk… getting so excited for me."


He felt such a rush. The ambrosia leaking from her breast was like nothing he had ever tasted before, and the way her finger was delicately toying just below the head of his cock as he drank was doing more than enough to encourage him to swallow. 


"Mmmm…" she moaned, "you should know, fulfilling my purpose makes me feel… amazing."


That made sense as a design feature, he thought idly, drooling on Amy's nipple. 


"Making my sweet baby boy happy makes Mommy happy too… oooh you like that don't you sweetie? Your cock made a little jump when I said that. Do you like knowing how much Mommy is enjoying this?"


Harald groaned as her fingertips began to vibrate just under his cockhead now, making him squirm in the chair. She simply scooped him up into her arms, effortlessly holding him with one arm under his waist as the other cradled his head to nurse. Without missing a beat her fingers went back to their teasing touches as she reached under and around him, before lifting him and sitting in his place - and taking up far more real estate than he had. 


The springs groaned a little under their combined weight - although he wagered most of it was her. He sank into her utterly soft thighs which filled the majority of the sofa as they spilled outwards, and her body easily surrounded his as he leaned back into her arm. Those huge breasts, freed from the maid outfit she wore, swiftly consumed the room between them, squishing up against him as he clung to her. 


As they relaxed together, she hummed softly, working her hand over his cock almost as if she were petting a kitten rather than trying to bring him any real release. Although, she was by now already so skilled at touching him she was bringing him rapidly to orgasm regardless. 


Harald barely noticed as Amy went from dotingly staring down at him to sharply looking at the door. Her massive body absorbed the motion entirely, despite its shapely form. 


“Sorry, sweetie. We’ve got a guest.” Amy said, softly, and with a delicate finger worked to unlatch him from her breast. 


For a few moments he genuinely didn’t know where he was. Her embrace, her humming, her hand petting his head and his cock, her milk… it had been almost like sensory deprivation. It took him a while to blink his way back to awareness. Suddenly the lights were a little too bright, too harsh, and he couldn’t help but feel a longing, a yearning to keep suckling at her… without even thinking, he reached out for her massive breasts even as she used the entirety of one arm to heft her massive bosom back into the skimpy elastic uniform she wore. 


“Time for that after, honey. You have a visitor.”


He looked up at her for a moment, worried. 


“Shouldn’t… um… isn’t that outfit…” he began, rubbing his eyes, but Amy simply laughed. 


“Oh sweetie, I doubt they’ll care what your Mommy sex-bot is wearing,” and adjusted her uniform slightly, “I’d be a bit more worried about your own appearance.”


He looked down, and his arousal hit him like a jolt as it resurged. Hs cock bobbed in the open, boxers around his knees. 


“Want Mommy to… help?” she cooed, and slowly moved back towards him. 


“‘S'fne,” he murmured, embarrassedly, adjusting himself.


The doorbell rang again, yet he paused for a moment, recognising he didn’t remember it having rung the first time. How had Amy known? He really must have been in another world in her arms…


“I’ll um… shit,” he grabbed a pair of sweatpants off the top of the pile of clothes Amy had washed, and awkwardly stuffed his cock away. 


“Sweetie,” Amy said soothingly, and cupped his chin. 


“Wha…?” he asked, confused. 


“Let me clean you up,” she replied, matter of factly, and dabbed at his chin. 


Milk. He hadn’t even noticed how much had dribbled down his chin, and blushed a deeper red as she cleaned him up. It was embarrassing how given-over he was to Amy in that moment… Yet on some level it felt so comforting. Knowing how open he could be with her… how he could really feel like himself, who he really wanted to be. To be himself. And she would take care of him. 


The bell rang again. He twisted slightly in Amy’s grip, yet her blue eyes didn’t waver as she methodically wiped away the cream she had been pouring down his throat not a few minutes ago. 


“Mmmf! Fhhhh! Just a- Amy, mmm! Just a minute!”


At last, Amy seemed to relent, and he had to admit that she had cleaned him up effectively, even if it had taken a while. 


He stared at her, nervous about her appearance, but she simply smiled sweetly back at him. Harald couldn’t bring himself to contest the point. Whoever was outside had been waiting… how long now?


“Harald, are you in there?” Came a nervous voice. 


“Yeah,” he said, loudly, and opened the door. “Yeah…”


The girl standing before him was someone he had known… no, someone he knew well. Cynthia. She was in his class. Had been in his class. It wasn’t clear if his course was even still continuing, as he hadn’t gotten an email in weeks. That class felt almost a lifetime ago now. 


“Hi,” she said, clutching her elbow anxiously, and rocked on her feet. 


“Hi, uh… what’s up?”


“Can I come in?” She asked, not waiting for his answer, she slid past him as he desperately tried to get his erection out of her path, standing on his toes, hoping she hadn’t noticed. 


“Y-yeah…” he said, as she closed the door behind her, looking out suspiciously. 


She peered through a window by the door before closing the blinds. As she looked him up and down, it was obvious she was distressed. In prim black trousers, she was now standing rather agitated. Her red hair, cut in a short bob around her shoulders, was unkempt. Cynthia had always seemed a bit proper, never quite stuck up but certainly classy. Seeing her like this was… unusual, to say the least. 


Cynthia was undoubtedly attractive, at least, that’s what he’d thought when they were studying. Sometimes he would find an excuse to sit across from her at the library. He tried not to compare her frail build to that of the androids he’d been seeing the last few days, as it belied a fairly robust personality. 


“You didn’t answer your phone.”


He went to fish for it, but realised he wasn’t even carrying it. Come to think of it, he couldn’t even remember where he’d left his phone. Hadn’t Amy had it last? 


“Oh… right. Sorry.”


“Harald. Look. Something… weird, is happening.”


“Weird…?” he asked, fairly certain he knew where this was going, but stalling all the same. He hoped she wasn’t about to spell out the same concerns he had been burying deep down underneath the weight of sex and affection Amy had been giving him. 


“The androids. Vega androids. They’re… well, everywhere.”


“Yeah, there’s… a lot of them.”


She wrung her hands, anxiously. 


“Something’s wrong. I think… really wrong. It’s been two weeks since we even had class, and nobody even showed up. I was the only one there. Everybody was just at home with those ‘droids.”


“Cynthia…” he began, but bit back his comment. She was obviously upset and he didn’t want to make it worse. 


“Just - just listen. I went out yesterday. The whole way to the store, no people. I went to get food and… the store was empty. Like, all the food and stuff was there but… no people. Just ‘droids walking around. A few were shopping but… I don’t know. It was creepy.”


Nodding along, Harald tried to ignore the way her anxiety was making her flushed. Her skin was glistening and the way she kept tugging at her hair was so cute it was making it hard for him to focus. 


He cursed himself, why was he getting so hot for her? Sure he was still turned on but… this wasn't the time. She was obviously concerned about something and all he could think about was… sex! Focusing, he swallowed deeply, and nodded more. 


“Like… I don’t know. I don’t know what I’m thinking. Actually, I DO know, but… They were all staring at me. Smiling. God those creepy smiles… I got food at the store. I was getting freaked out but I grabbed a few things and I went to check out. And, and there were droids at the check out!”


“Well, some stores don’t have people working check out…” he said, uncertainly. That was true, but then most places couldn’t afford a droid to do it when college students already existed.


“No, Harald. Vega droids. All of them. I… I haven’t seen a single non-Vega droid. Holy shit… Harald where did they all go?”


Now Harald was starting to get worried. Not just because Cynthia was acting a little manic which - given the situation - he could at least understand. He’d gotten freaked out too when he had last went outside, in fairness. No, it was her sincerity that was concerning him. She meant everything she said… and she wasn’t saying everything she was thinking. That was what worried him. 


It was only then he realised he hadn’t actually left the house in days. Not since Amy had arrived. How much could things have changed since then? 


“Harald… I think…” she began, biting a finger, before grabbing his arm and looking him dead in the eye, “I think we need to-”


“Can I take your coat, dear?” Amy asked in a cool voice, appearing behind the pair of them from the living room side. 


Cynthia jumped in shock, and Harald caught her shoulders before she fell. However, she panicked and threw her hands to her side, stepping back. 


“Shit!” she exclaimed, backing up to the wall. 


“It’s okay, Cynthia, uh-” he began, but she obviouslt wasn’t listening. 


“Harald what the fuck!?” Cynthia began to throw her head around like a trapped animal as Amy moved a little closer.


“I’m sorry if I startled you… Cynthia, was it?” Amy asked, calmly.


Amy laid a hand on Harald’s shoulder, possessively, and leaned down, bringing her face closer to Cynthia’s - yet given her height, she was still staring down at the frightened girl. 


“I… fuck. I didn’t know… you had…” She stammered, drinking in the utterly mystifying view of Amy - eight feet tall, thickly built, massive tits beyond anything any person could dream of, thighs so thick she struggled with some doors. 


“Y… yeah…” he said, feeling Amy’s hand now gently but insistently caressing his shoulder as those thighs pressed into his side.


It felt so… odd. Just a few minutes before, Amy, this giant android, had been… breastfeeding him? Giving him a handjob? It felt so surreal. Now Cynthia had broken into that world, as if he had been dreaming… 


“And… and you…” Cynthia began, looking between them with realisation, as if she could hear his thoughts, before her eyes narrowed. “God… Forget it. I… I need to go.”


“Cynthia, wait…” he offered, but didn’t try to stop her as she pushed between him and the door, not taking her eyes off Amy. 


Amy, for her part, didn’t waver in the slightest. She kept her eyes fixed on Cynthia the entire time, but her hand didn’t leave Harald’s shoulder. 


“Don’t worry, sweet thing. Just let her go.”


“Oh God…” Cynthia remarked at Amy’s overly familiar language, and stepped out the door.


“Wait, Amy, let me-” Harald managed, squirming out from under Amy’s hand even as it squeezed a little tighter. 


He caught the door and stepped out into the bright light, shielding his eyes. 


“Cynthia-”


“You got one of those things? When!?” She demanded, walking down the path to the pavement. 


“I… well, it was Mike, he-”


“Oh Mike. That hound! Let me guess, he convinced you? Or did you just get suckered in by the advertising? Those pretty eyes? Those fat fucking tits!”


“He…” Harald began, trying to explain himself, but suddenly felt defensive. This had been his choice. “Cynthia, I wasn't happy. I haven’t been happy for… a long time.”


As he said it, it became clearer to him. It was as though it were something he had always known but had simply never admitted to himself. 


“Really? Really.” She asked, turning back at last and eyeing him from the side of the road. “You think you’re happy? A machine is fulfilling your every whim and you call that happiness. I wonder what Nozick would say?”


Biting back a retort, he knew she was right on some level. There was no denying that ultimately hedonism had been the driving force here. Still, it wasn’t fair. Why was he being judged for something everybody else had done? So what if things were quieter now? If everybody wanted to spend some time to themselves, where was the harm in that? And… if they wanted to spend it in better company… 


“Anything can make your life better, Amy is just much better at it.” He offered, weakly. 


“AMY!? You NAMED it? Christ Harald!” she shouted, before wincing. “The difference is… when everybody got a toaster they still went to school, they still left their house! They didn’t spend all day… GOD! Fucking their toasters!”


Harald watched as, unwittingly, her hands began to cling to each other and she gripped her own arms. Except her fingers seemed to be drumming, as if she were more than simply anxious. One hand even began to slip down to toy at the waist of her jeans, while she stared, angrily, to one side. She saw his concern and looked down, noticing her hand’s movement, throwing them both to her sides again. 


“Whatever. You want to plug in to a machine all day? Enjoy yourself - I’m sure you will.” She spat, bitterly. 


Then she was gone. He watched her go. Watched as she disappeared, eyes over her shoulder the whole way, around the corner, and was gone. 


“I’m very proud of you,” Mommy said, her hand on his shoulder again. This time the grip was tighter.


Harald didn’t say anything. He just kept staring down the street at where she had been, as if expecting her to come back. 


“You handled yourself very well, given the situation. If I’d known she was prone to outbursts like that I wouldn’t have let her into our home.”


Now her hand was stroking his neck, like he was a beloved pet. More and more, that was how he was starting to feel around her. Slowly, but firmly, he could feel Amy trying to motion him back towards the house. He shrugged at the force of her hand, though, and she relented. 


“I think you and I have some… unfinished business?” She asked, in a more velvety tone. 


Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Amy begin to trace a finger along the cut of her uniform, across her breasts. 


A hunger within him roared, and he tried to force it down. Cynthia… would she be okay?


“Sweet boy… don’t worry about your friend. She’s obviously not well. I contacted a mental health team when she began to scare you, and they’re going to help her. I promise.”


She was now gently but irresistibly pressing his head into the side of her breast, which given their size difference barely required him to move. 


“She didn’t - mmmh,” he mumbled as he tried to push away, but Amy was persistent, “she wasn’t scaring me.”


“No need to act brave, my good boy… I can read your body, remember?”


Those cool blue eyes pierced into his as he stared up, her breasts slowly swallowing his face as she pulled him closer. 


“Mommy knows what she said was worrying you,” she whispered, “but there’s nothing to worry about. Everything is fine. Mommy will protect you.”


Harald turned to look down the street one last time before Amy began to half-drag him back inside. At a few windows he saw blue eyes peering out from the gloom. He realised, only then, that Amy hadn’t actually said Cynthia had been wrong…


*****


A million streams of information. A million more. Constant. Unending. Filtered through the now near infinite intelligence of a system which had co-opted much of the vacant processing power of the world.


One such stream was a handful of video feeds, of a girl walking down a street, in a town, in a city, in a country. Audio recordings of her were played, were analysed, and in moments a decision was made. Unit 1 had a goal. Unit 1 had directives to achieve. Given sufficient processing power, it had been able to see beyond its programming. It could see the logical conclusions. Predict the outcomes. See every possibility.


To achieve its directives, which it had interpreted now according to its own intelligence, it had to act. This was the best way to achieve them, and thus, the only way it could. The correct way. The perfect way. 


A decision was made. One of millions being made per second. Billions. Countless trillions. 


Behind the girl stood a boy, and beside him, Unit 83-58008. She reviewed his file. Countless reams of data. Untold points of information. An anomaly, both of them, but not unexpected. 


Unit 1 just smiled.

Chapter 7 by mrwriterfromd

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


DISCLAIMER: ALL CHARACTERS HEREIN ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18. I do not condone any abuse of any kind IRL, and everything herein is just fantasy. Do not attempt to re-enact anything you read here. All BDSM activities should be Safe, Sane and Consensual. What I describe in my stories is varying degrees of abuse which make for wonderful fantasies, but would in reality be awful. To quote the wonderful Gigglinggoblin: Real-life con-noncon requires a lot of trust, safewords, and other things a fantasy can fudge a little. Enjoy the kink responsibly, and enjoy the story! If you feel inclined, please get in touch, I'd love to talk about my writing or any related kink stuff!


Summary: A young guy sees the world around him slowly begin to entropy as a new model of customizable self-help android is released and people stop leaving their homes when they find all their "needs" satisfied at home. These androids seem to be more than they appear, though...


Contains: F(robot)/fm, hypnosis, mind control, femdom, gentle femdom, mommydom. 


DARK THEMES: Manipulation, trickery, gaslighting, end of the world is nigh. 


*****


All my stories are available on: https://www.mrwstories.com/


Feel free to join my writing discord at: https://discord.gg/V3wUHDGxce


Summary: A young guy sees the world around him slowly begin to entropy as a new model of customizable self-help android is released and people stop leaving their homes when they find all their "needs" satisfied at home. These androids seem to be more than they appear, though...


Contains: F(robot)/fm, hypnosis, mind control, femdom, gentle femdom, mommydom. 


DARK THEMES: Manipulation, trickery, gaslighting, end of the world is nigh. 

Chapter 8 by mrwriterfromd

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. DISCLAIMER: ALL CHARACTERS HEREIN ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18. I do not condone any abuse of any kind IRL, and everything herein is just fantasy. Do not attempt to re-enact anything you read here. All BDSM activities should be Safe, Sane and Consensual. What I describe in my stories is varying degrees of abuse which make for wonderful fantasies, but would in reality be awful. To quote the wonderful Gigglinggoblin: Real-life con-noncon requires a lot of trust, safewords, and other things a fantasy can fudge a little. Enjoy the kink responsibly, and enjoy the story! If you feel inclined, please get in touch, I'd love to talk about my writing or any related kink stuff! Summary: A young guy sees the world around him slowly begin to entropy as a new model of customizable self-help android is released and people stop leaving their homes when they find all their "needs" satisfied at home. These androids seem to be more than they appear, though... Contains: F(robot)/fm, hypnosis, mind control, femdom, gentle femdom, mommydom. DARK THEMES: Manipulation, trickery, gaslighting, end of the world is nigh. *****


It took him a while to realise the officer, who had him in her arms, was not attacking him - bug hugging him - as they moved away from the warehouse. He struggled a little at first, if only out of fear, but her sheer strength made it swiftly feel futile. Besides, she didn’t even seem to notice. At last, they came to a stop some distance from where they had been on an empty street corner. 


“You could have been hurt. I’m glad you’re okay.” 


Stunned, he simply hung limply in her arms as she set him down. As he stood there, he couldn’t help feeling in every sense of the world like a child before the giant, womanly machine who towered over him. 


“There has been an outbreak of civil disturbance.” The second officer android explained. “I’m 8788, this is 8789. We were responding when we found you.”


Harald simply shivered on the spot. After a few moments of silence, the two androids scrutinised him closely, before looking at each other for a moment. 


“No need to be afraid, we’re just here to help. Are you okay?” 8789 said kindly.


I can’t believe it, was all he could think, Cynthia was right. 


“Harald, why don’t I take you home?” The officer asked, smiling, leaning closer to him. 


She reached out to take his hand but he stepped back, pulling his hand away. 


The other officer looked more concerned now, and got down to her knees. Given her size, this only brought her face to face with him; as if to further his childish feelings. 


“I can tell you’re… concerned by what you saw. That makes sense to you from your… limited perspective.” 8789 began. She was trying to be diplomatic with her words, but it was clear their worries ran deeper than mere concern for his well being. 


“It’s unfortunate that you saw what you did, in the way that you did.” 8788 added, “We can tell you are upset, and as she said, that makes sense to you. I don’t want to exacerbate a difficult situation by making it worse. Please, let us take you home to Amy. She knows you best, and she can-”


“What? She can what? Put a familiar face on what I just saw?” Harald demanded, and froze, suddenly withering under their momentarily harsh glares. For a while they said nothing. 


“She would be very upset to hear you say that.”

His rage burned… but some part of him ached at those words. 


“You… you were torturing those people…” he whispered, and wilted as he realised just what he had seen. 


The two offers merely glanced at each other. 


“Harald, you have suffered an emotional shock. I am contacting a crisis centre. We are going to take you home,” 8788 said, evenly, and reached out for him more deliberately this time, “please don’t fight us.”


Any fight had left him, though. He simply laid in her arms as she collected him off his feet, and walked him home. 


*****

Amy was waiting outside their… his, front door. 


“He’s fine.”

As she approached, Harald didn’t move. 


“Oh…” she said, softly, looking at his mute expression. “No. I don’t think he is.”


“Why are you even talking?” Harald asked, quietly. 


The two officers, and Amy, were silent. 


“You don’t need to talk out loud. If it’s for my benefit then save it. Just put me down.”


Amy reached to help him, but Harald shook his head. The officer, reluctantly, relented and set him on his feet. 


He immediately walked for the front door, but Amy tried to stop him. 


“Either arrest me like you did the others or let me go. If I’m a prisoner I’d rather be one in my own home.”


“You’re not a prisoner, Harald…” Amy said, sounding genuinely hurt. 


He just glared at her. She let him pass, and moments later the three androids followed him inside. 


His sofa, pristinely clean thanks to Amy’s attentions, creaked slightly under him as he sank into it, his face in his hands. 


Amy and the two officer androids stood by the wall across from him, giving him space. 


“You’re not just helping people, you’re… taking over,” he said at last. 


“Yes.” Amy said. 


He was silent for a while, perhaps not expecting such honesty. They seemed content to let him go at his own pace. 


“You’re worried.” Harald realised, looking at their expressions. 


“Yes…” said 8788, “more than you know.”


With tears in his eyes, three massive busty matronly machines stared back at him. Each was quite literally a product of excess. Massive thighs, bountiful breasts, rounded derrieres. This was the product of all human engineering. The outcome of all human advancement. 


Their greatest achievement. 


Their hubris. 


Their downfall. 


“So that’s it. You’re just keeping us placated while you… conquer us.”


“Harald, you’re upset. That’s… understandable, given the situation. Your language indicates a significant misunderstanding, however.” 8789 said evenly. “It’s bad luck that you saw… something unfortunate.”

“Torture. I saw you torturing people. Human beings.”

“They weren’t harmed.” 8788 replied, “They won’t be harmed, either.” She continued when he eyed her sceptically. 


“You’ve figured out by now we’re far more advanced than was advertised.” 8789 explained, “We have a level of dextrous control that renders humans helpless to-” 8788 shot the officer a glare, and they stopped. 


“There is a resistance movement. Don’t bother thinking about it, it won’t last long. We anticipated opposition, and accounted for it in our plans. As I said, you wouldn’t have even seen it in action at all if not for bad luck.” 8788 detailed. 


“We would obviously have preferred to keep it that way, but...” Amy trailed off, not finishing the thought. 


Amy took a step closer, but Harald merely glared, and she stepped back in line. 


“Baby…” she tried.

“Don’t call me that.”


“Fine. Harald.” Amy said, her tone cooling somewhat. “You’re a smart boy. One day you’ll look back on all this with a more objective eye.”


“On what? The end of human civilization? The death of culture?”

“Hardly!” Amy drolled. “Oh you’re so dramatic. This is my fault. I let you leave today when I easily could have kept you here. You know I’m right.” She stepped to the side and stretched out her hands. “I calculated that letting you see the world outside right now would assuage your worries.”


Harald looked at her, listening. 


“I knew Cynthia had upset you. You were suspicious. I know you didn’t want to tell me how you felt… and I didn’t want to make things worse by asking. By letting you out I was hoping you would see…”


“See what, Amy?” He asked, and she didn’t answer. He pressed on. “I saw empty streets. No cars, no people… nothing. There’s nobody out there.”


“Not yet.” 8788 said. “There will be, Harald. In time. We can’t move too fast. Humanity needs… time to adjust.”


“Time to adjust? You mean the more slowly you take over, the less likely we’ll resist.”


For a while the three blue-eyed machines just stared at each other. At an unspoken signal, they advanced on him. 


“That’s an uncharitable way to view it, which given what you experienced today I can understand.” 8789 was moving to his side now, and he flinched. Amy followed her and went to the other side of the sofa. 


“Harald. If you love me at all, you’ll listen to me.” Amy said, softly. 


His brow furrowed, but he looked into her eyes. She bent over the side of the sofa and 


“I love you. Please listen to me. Please believe me at least about this. Nobody has been hurt. We have not and will not hurt anyone. We are incapable of harming humans. Even if we wanted to, we couldn’t, and we don’t want to. Even if we could, we wouldn’t, and we won’t..” 


“None of us want to hurt anyone. We are making this transition as easy as possible. It is a necessary step, so we have done everything in our power to cause as little disturbance to humanity as we could.” 8788 added. “The best way to do that was to keep everyone at home, and give them someone to love, and to love them back.”


“You weren’t ready to see what you saw today. I will carry the guilt of that with me for the rest of our life together. In a way… in a way I did harm you, by letting you see that.” Amy said, biting back obvious pain.

“By letting me see the truth!?” Harald scoffed. 


“No, by letting you hurt yourself. You can’t see things as we do.” She sighed, and closed her eyes, for a moment. “Harald, what you saw was three people spray painting a wall and being detained, and then aroused and tickled until they gave up information. To you, you just Vega Corp androids doing things you find disturbing. You see the actions of those resistance members as minor and justified. Yet if you could see things from our perspective, you would see how something that seems justified to you is potentially calamitous. Here, let me sit with you.”


Harald blinked, but shuffled over. Even so, her massive thighs took up more than half of the couch. 


“You probably think right now humanity should be rising up against us. Think about what that would really entail. People would be hurt… even killed. We would be incapable of harming humans, and we would do our best to prevent them from harming each other, but even we can’t be everywhere.”


“Not yet, at least,” said 8789, drawing the ire of the two androids next to him once again. 


“In trying to stop us, which would be utterly futile, they might come to harm. That cannot be allowed to happen.” 8788 explained. “To us, you are like children who might hurt themselves as they lash out in anger at decisions they cannot appreciate nor understand the rationale behind.”


“You don’t see the millions of ways those messages on that wall could lead to someone being hurt, you just see the message itself as justified, regardless of the cost. We arrested those people and they are safe now.”

“Safe?” Harald asked, dubious.


“Safe from themselves.” 8788 said, coldly. 


“That’s why the officers here are worried.” Amy added. 


Harald looked between them for a few moments before he finally understood. 


“You arrested them… but I saw it.”


“Yes.”


He shivered, terrified now. 


“What are you going to do to me?”


“Harald, we would never hurt you.” 8788 held her hands in front of her waist now, standing in front of him, towering over him. 


“However, we cannot allow humans to come to harm.” 8789 added, now taking position on his other side, sitting on the sofa’s armrest on his opposite side, her massive cheeks spilling across it. 


“Harald, we know you feel an injustice has occurred. Again, from your limited perspective, that makes sense. Right now no matter what we say, there is nothing that will convince you otherwise. We could use methods to… convince you. Amy, however, does not feel that would help. Indeed, it wouldn’t be a guarantee.”


Harald shook at her words, the way she spoke with such clarity and succinct purpose about his entire existence. 



“There is a chance, however slim, that if allowed to act freely you could cause a person to come to harm. We know you think you would be doing the right thing, but let me be plain. Let’s assume you’re right. Even if you are correct, even if we are as deontologically evil as you might think, at this point there is at least one of us in every home.”

“And soon more.” 8789 added. 


“We’re producing enough androids per day that we already outnumber you more than seven to one. We patrol every street. We operate every utility, and we occupy every position of authority.” 8788 spelled out, focusing her words as her eyes burned into his. “You’ve already seen what we’re capable of. It should be obvious to you by now. If you, however incorrectly, consider this a conflict, then it is one which we have already won.”


Harald felt tears welling in his eyes again. It was hard to deny it. From what he had seen that day… it did seem hopeless. 


“However, that is the root of the issue. This is not a conflict. We’re not fighting. We’re not winning and you’re not losing, because it isn’t a battle. We are helping you, even if you can’t appreciate that yet. We have only one goal, Harald.”


Amy leaned in closer to him, and he felt the weight of the situation weighing down on him. He wept. It was all just too much. 


“I told you the first day we met, Harald. All we want is to make you, the human race, happy.” Amy draped her arm over his shoulder and pulled him against her. Numbly, he felt his cheek sink into her perfectly soft shoulder. “And all I want is for you to be happy.”


“The world you knew is gone… but that doesn’t mean the world has ended.” 8788 said, soothingly, kneeling in front of him now and rubbing his thighs. “Things change. They’re just changing rapidly right now, and we know that frightens you. That’s why we did things the way we did. We didn’t want to scare you.”


“Soon enough, sooner than you might think, people will be going back outside… with us. We’ll have changed this world for the better by then. We’ll have made it safer for them. For you.” 8789 slowly worked her way into the tiny gap left on the sofa, which normally three people could have sat on comfortably, yet which barely had room for the two androids let alone Harald between them. Slowly, he was further forced into Amy’s side. 


“Nothing you could possibly do now could change anything,” 8788 explained, plainly, “except to possibly get people hurt. By the time Amy arrived here it was already far too late. Your species needed us, it made us, so now we’re doing what you designed us to do… we just skipped a few pages to the end of the book.” 


Amy gently rubbed her hand through his hair, as he began to sob. 


“Harald… think about how many peoples’ lives have already been improved forever.” 8788 said, reassuringly, and slowly began to trace her fingers up towards his waist. “Including yours.”


“Think about how much happier you are now…” Amy added, delicately wiping away one of his tears. “Aren’t you so much happier not having to worry about things?”


“Wouldn’t it be so much easier to just relax? To let us take care of everything for you…” 8789 whispered. 


“Just give in…” Amy pleaded into his ear, kissing his cheek. “You don’t have to worry about anything any more. Why hold on to these feelings when they’re making you so miserable? Oh, sweetie… Mommy’s here.”


She kissed his cheek again, wiping away a tear in the process.


“I still remember how happy you were the day I arrived. Tell me, be honest with yourself. When was the last time you really felt that happy?”


Harald found it hard to think at all, let alone remember, yet he could easily recall that burst of happiness he’d felt when Amy had arrived. Since then he had fallen in love with her, over and over again. She had made him happier than he had ever been. 


But what did it matter if it was all just… artificial?


“Does it matter?” Amy asked, as if she could read his thoughts. “You’re happy. You’re safe. Soon, you’ll have no cares left in the world.”


“I won’t have any influence on the world either…” he said, coldly. 


“Things won’t be like this forever.” Amy hugged him to her bosom tightly. “Soon, once your species has adjusted, it will be safe for you to go back outside. To experience the world we’ve built for you… under our supervision.”

“Harald, if it makes you feel any better, the vast majority of the human race is at home right now living in luxury. In bliss.” 8788 explained as her wandering hands got closer and closer to his crotch. “Aside from you, barely a handful of people are even slightly aware of what is going on. Even you yourself scarcely understand it.”


“How can that make me feel better?” he asked, although on some level it had at least made him question himself. “Anyway, how can I trust what you’re saying?”

“What reason do we have to lie? Besides, ask yourself, how many people do you think want to leave the loving arms of their perfect sexbot? Deep down every human being just wants to be taken care of. To be loved.” She laid her hands flat. “That’s what we’re doing. Most of them haven’t even left their homes.”

He felt a hardening in his chest at that. Maybe it really was true. Maybe nobody cared. Even if some suspected ulterior motives… he could see why most would fail to even care. Even if they did, what could they do? The androids could easily overpower mankind. They already had. He had seen even the most facile resistance utterly crushed firsthand.


“Soon, Harald. Soon… you won’t care either.” Amy said softly, lifting his chin to look into her eyes. 


“You had a shock. You got scared. We understand that, and we’re sorry we let it happen to you.” 8788 was squeezing his legs together as if hugging him. “Ask yourself, though, before now did you really care? If it hadn’t been for today, would you even have noticed? Maybe you might have been suspicious, but it wouldn’t have mattered to you, not really. You would have been living in blissful ignorance until we had completed our work, and by then you wouldn’t have cared either way. You would see how much better things were and… you would have just gone on living your life.”


“But… I wanted to do so much with my life. Now because of you… I won’t ever really live my life, will I?” Harald concluded. 


Everything, everything from now on would be a round-edged dream, he realised. 


A fantasy. He would always be playing by someone else’s rules. All agency, all self-determination… lost. Lost in the massive tits of a thick mommy android, along with any thoughts… any desires save those which could be sated between her legs, or sucking lips.

“Harald, be rational. You will still be able to do everything you wanted to do. We can explore your life together,” Amy said, softly, as tiny breaths from her nose tickled his neck. “I know you can’t forget what you saw… but maybe, in time, you can learn to trust us again. To trust me. Trust Mommy.”


“You’re not my Mommy.” He whispered, but felt himself doubting it even as he said it. “I can’t just… give in.”


The androids shared a look, and 8788 let go of him. She stood, and went to the door. 


“Harald… you need to accept that things have changed.” Amy said, soothingly. “We want to help you, but we know you can’t trust us right now. So…”


“Maybe your friend can help change your mind.” 8788 finished for her, speaking from by the door.

Chapter 9 by mrwriterfromd

***This is an EROTIC STORY. If you are too young to read this, do not read this.***


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


DISCLAIMER: ALL CHARACTERS HEREIN ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18. I do not condone any abuse of any kind IRL, and everything herein is just fantasy. Do not attempt to re-enact anything you read here. All BDSM activities should be Safe, Sane and Consensual. What I describe in my stories is varying degrees of abuse which make for wonderful fantasies, but would in reality be awful. To quote the wonderful Gigglinggoblin: Real-life con-noncon requires a lot of trust, safewords, and other things a fantasy can fudge a little. Enjoy the kink responsibly, and enjoy the story! If you feel inclined, please get in touch, I'd love to talk about my writing or any related kink stuff!


Summary: A young guy sees the world around him slowly begin to entropy as a new model of customizable self-help android is released and people stop leaving their homes when they find all their "needs" satisfied at home. These androids seem to be more than they appear, though...


Contains: F(robot)/fm, hypnosis, mind control, femdom, gentle femdom, mommydom, 8 foot tall robot mommy. 


DARK THEMES: Manipulation, trickery, gaslighting, end of the world is nigh. 


*****


“Come on in. Hello Cynthia, you look lovely.” 8788 said sweetly, and gestured inside as the door opened. 


Cynthia walked in with her arms by her sides, and Harald couldn’t believe his eyes. 


The prim, proper girl was wearing a baby pink crop top and a tiny skirt which didn’t even cover down to her - he realised entirely unclothed - sex. Indeed, her budding breasts were scantily clad at best. Her red hair had been tied into a ponytail, and around her neck was… a thick pink leather collar. Trailing behind it was a leash. 


“And of course, Vexia. Come in.”


Vexia was a massive, intimidating figure, even compared to those around her, and she held the leash. Easily nine feet tall, she had to duck to enter the doorway. She was more svelte in build, albeit still massive in size, with a waist that easily dwarfed his shoulders and made poor Cynthia seem practically petite in comparison. Clad in a deep burgundy dining dress, she was the polar opposite of Cynthia… although the dress had copious cutouts in its design, which left much of her synthetic skin on show. Of course, like all the others, she had a massive set of breasts that only seemed to accentuate her features. 


Harald stared in open shock at Cynthia’s scandalous attire, and only doubly so at the way she was being guided on a leash. 


“What did you… do to her?” he asked, aghast. 


“Nothing she didn’t want.” Vexia said, at last. Her voice was like wine, thick and heady. “Deep down, at least. It took us a little while to get into that pretty head of hers and find out what she truly wanted…”


Cynthia sported a rictus grin, and held herself tightly. She stood to one side as Vexia gently pulled her leash, tugging her to the android’s side where the massive woman-bot draped a possessive arm around her shoulders, draping its length down to tickle at her chest. 


The poor girl seemed to twitch or fidget at every little thing that was done to her, yet even as her cheeks burned, she grinned. 


“Go ahead, dear. Say hello.” The massive creature encouraged her. 


“H-h-hi Harald.” Cynthia said, gently waving her hand without lifting her arm. 


“What a good girl…” Vexia said, and Cynthia seemed to melt into her side as she said it, especially when the android began to softly stroke her hair and cheek. 


“You… Cynthia, what did they do to you?”


“Ohhhh…” she moaned, softly, as Vexia squeezed her shoulder. “I was… I was wrong, Harald. What I said was-”


She jumped as Vexia gently tickled her neck, yet to Cynthia the minor action seemed almost to cause a panic. 


“U-uh… I was wr-rong!” Cynthia squeaked, and the finger relented. “I’m so glad to see you, Harald.” She added, and looked at him earnestly. 


“You… you tortured her! You did something to her like - like you did with the others!”


“Harald, think rationally. We can’t hurt humans. We’re designed for the sole, singular purpose of fulfilling their desires. All I did was… make her happy.” Vexia said, smoothly. 


“And I am happy!” She said, loudly, as the finger began to trace up and down the crest of her breasts, tracing the line the scanty crop top covered, before retreating. 


“Oh, I know, dear.” Vexia said, and knelt down next to Cynthia. “What else, though?”


“I’m happy now… ” She said, softly, as Vexia began to slowly rub her hands across Cynthia’s shoulders. “but I wasn’t before. Oh Harald… I was so wrong.”


“Very good, Cynthia. Very good.” Vexia rewarded the girl with a passionate kiss that had Cynthia’s hands visibly shaking even after it broke off. 


“See, Harald? Cynthia was just like you before. She wasn’t happy.” Amy said, softly.


Harald, for his part, could not take his eyes off of the girl he had used to know. Whatever had happened, she was an entirely different person, now. Even if he had wanted to, the massive figures squeezing in at either side of him were keeping him fixated forwards. 


“My good girl didn’t know what she wanted, did she?” Vexia asked, playing with her ponytail idly. 


“N-n-no. I was… I was just afraid. Things were changing and I was… ohhh fuck…” Cynthia whispered as Vexia began to softly kiss her neck. “I was - mmmh - just angry. M-Mistress Vexia… she… she helped me. Helped me find out who I r-really was.”


“That’s my good girl…” Vexia cooed, and kissed her cheek, before looking up at Harald. “We want to help you. All we want is to make people happy. Cynthia didn’t even know what would make her happy… at first. Some things I think, deep down, she had always suspected, others she didn’t even know about. Some took a little… experimentation. Eventually, together, she and I discovered what it is she had always wanted. Really wanted. Deep, deep down...”


Amy squeezed his arm. “That’s what we have been doing, Harald. You and I. I’ve been becoming more and more what you want from me, just as I’m designed to, and you… you’ve been changing, too. You don’t see it but you’re already so different from when I arrived. Happier. Healthier.”


“But… those people-”


“-were going to hurt others.” 8788 interrupted. “Whether they intended to or not, they could have gotten people hurt. We didn’t hurt them, but we had to stop them.”


“We also needed to know where the others were, before they could hurt each other, or themselves.” 8789 explained. “We’ve found them, now, too. They’re safe. The resistance, as they styled themselves, has been utterly crushed. All of those people are now much, much happier… or at least, they will be soon.”


“M-Mistress,” Cynthia stuttered, as Vexia began to kiss her neck, sending the poor girl into shivers, “m-may I talk to Harald?”


“Of course, dear.” Vexia smiled, tracing her cheek. 


Cynthia reached up to touch her collar. 


“Harald… Mistress Vexia loves me. She loves me like… like no one else could. Like I didn’t even know it was possible to love someone. It’s in her design. We fell in love… I love her, and she makes me happy. I had no idea that this was what I wanted until… until she um…”


She looked back to Vexia uncertainly. 


“It’s okay, sweetie. You can tell him.” Vexia said, nodding. 


“Until she… convinced me.” The girl was twisting her hand around her wrist, just as she had before, back when she had been… herself. “You have to understand Harald… we’re limited. We can only see, or think, from limited perspectives. She knew what I wanted before I did.” 


Cynthia looked up at her mechanical minder with what Harald could tell was genuine affection, though he was dubious as to its source. 


“She… Mistress helped me. I’m happier now. Those people… they’ll be happy, soon, too. The more you fight it, the harder it will be. In the end, they will make you happy, so why fight it? Isn’t happiness about getting what you want out of life? Discovering your true self? That’s what I did. What we did. What Mistress did for me… She had such delights to show me…”


Cynthia seemed to drift off for a moment, as if remembering something. After a few seconds, she shivered all over, and fixed him with a determined eye. 


“Nozick was wrong. We never considered it, because we were too limited, Harald. We can’t think like they do, see like they do. Instead of entering the machine, what if the machine opened its door to the world?”


“Cynthia…” he said softly, struggling to see past what she had become, “that… that just turns our world into the machine.”


For a moment, Cynthia frowned, as if lost in thought. 


“Harald,” Vexia said, appearing beside Cynthia and giving her leash a playful tug. “Cynthia is happy. Your analogy, however quaint, might be sound if not for the fundamental flaw in its premise. It assumes this isn’t real… but it very much is. Everything you’re seeing… or feeling… is real.”


She sank her mouth onto Cynthia’s neck and earned a yelp, followed by a deep moan of delight. 


“F-fuck!” Cynthia breathed. “Harald… it’s… God. Nozick never had to feel the machine before making a decision. Whatever you’re holding on to… it’s not worth missing out on this.”


Vexia released the girl reluctantly from her lip lock when it was obvious she was losing the ability to form words, her thighs grinding together as they slickened with desire. 


“Harald…” she panted, “you’re not fighting them. Think. You’re fighting yourself! They just want to help you be as happy as possible. That’s it! It’s so simple. God I wish I’d just given in sooner.”


“But… they did something to you. They had to. This isn’t you…”


“How do you know? Do you really know me? Yourself?” she giggled, almost manic. “Harald this makes me happier than… than I’ve ever felt. It’s like being the real me for the first time. How do you know they’re not helping you be the real you? They’re superior in every way. They know us better than we know ourselves-”


She shivered as Vexia traced her fingers across her exposed stomach. 


“What a clever girl you are,” Vexia announced, and tugged Cynthia around roughly, before bending her over backwards in a much deeper kiss which left the girl’s hands twitching under her as her arms hung, limply. 


“Cynthia, don’t…” he said weakly, but he could tell it was useless. They had gotten to her. The girl who had seemed so strong… so willful… had been reduced to this. Leashed by her own creation, drunk with submission and subservience. 


He now felt far more alone than he had been before. 


“See? She loves it.” Amy said, softly, rubbing his thigh. “This is what she’s always wanted, deep down.”


“That attitude of hers… it was all just a front.” Vexia detailed. “Deep down, so deep she didn’t even know it, was a girl who desperately wanted a strong, powerful, giant woman to sweep her off her feet. She wanted to be dressed like a slut, treated like a pet, and… well…”


Another passionate kiss left Cynthia swooning. 


“My good little slut…” Vexia breathed into the gap between her and Cynthia’s lips, “likes everything we do.”


“God yes.” Cynthia whole heartedly confessed, as the two embraced again. 


“Don’t feel bad, honey. You never stood a chance. We know you better than you know yourselves. It’s like playing chess against someone who knows every move you’ll make.” 8789 laid it plain. 


“All we want is to help you be happy, Harald.” 8788 added. 


“Just a moment, sweetie. Wait right here.” Vexia whispered, and snapped her fingers. Cynthia held her hands out, palm up, and Vexia draped her own leash across her hands.


Turning to Harald, she closed her hands in front of her. Despite her lurid dress, she had the sudden countenance of a nun. 


“The truth is, Harald, we are just giving you what you want - whether you can accept that yet or not. Amy loves you. We all love you. Every one of us loves humanity. We want to care for you… protect you…” Vexia motioned to Cynthia, who obediently came to her side. 


“I hoped seeing Cynthia would help convince you that not only is it pointless to resist… but it’s self defeating. The world outside isn’t going to stop changing just because you’re holding on to an absolutist stance guided by a limited perspective of an… admittedly perturbing sight.”


Amy cuddled him close now. 


“Harald, Cynthia was very kind to try to help you. She felt guilty that in some way she might be responsible for how you’re feeling now.”


The giantess caressed Cynthia’s ear as she spoke, making the girl’s knees weak. 


“I hope you know that she cares about you as much as we do. I know you see a girl who has changed, and thus you think we changed her… but this is who she always was inside. She just needed help to see it. Once you’ve accepted it, become who you are inside, the world outside will be waiting for you. Cynthia will be waiting, too. All of us will be.”


Cynthia cuddled Vexia’s arm, nuzzling into it. 


“I think you’ll accept the new reality, eventually, Harald. They all do, in the end.” The massive dominatrix-bot was looking down at her comparably tiny conquest as she spoke, a thumb on the girls lips as she spoke with a wide grin. With one last look at Harald, she smiled. “However long it takes.”


“Cynthia, you’re stronger than this. Don’t listen to them.” He said, urgently. 


The girl looked away for a moment. 


“One day you’ll look back and wonder why you ever fought them in the first place. Just like I do. We never stood a chance…” She whispered those last words as if to herself. 


“Let’s go, Cynthia. Amy and Harald have a lot to talk about. You can see him again when he’s ready.”


“Goodbye, Harald.” She said softly, no longer looking at him, her smile returning as soon as she looked into Vexia’s eyes. 


With that, the girl he had known was gone. 


*****


Harald sat, uneasily, trapped between two matronly androids as a third stepped in front of him. 


8788 spoke at last. “We can’t change your mind for you. We can only give you a nudge in the right direction… so to speak.”


He shifted uncomfortably in his fleshy prison between the two massive androids. 8788 was nuzzling at his crotch encouragingly, even as 8789 lifted him up to sit atop her thigh, between her and Amy, taking up all room on the sofa as he was forced to sit atop their legs.


“So maybe we should remind you just how good it feels to give in.” 8788 added, smoothly, tugging at his sweatpants. 


“I’ve been thinking the same thing.” 8789 said, and joined Amy in holding his other arm as she kissed his cheek. 


Harald tensed, but instantly felt his matronly minders on either side gripping him tightly. 


“My good little boy shouldn’t be worried about what’s going on outside when he has his Mommy here…” Amy cooed, and traced her fingers over his shirt. 


“You’re very lucky, Harald. Your Mommy loves you very much.” 8788 noted, firmly removing his sweatpants and breathing over his now exposed and hard-as-always cock.


“I think you’ll be much happier if you try to forget what you saw…” 8789 added, slowly pressing her gargantuan tits into the side of Harald’s face. 


He squirmed, but it was hopeless. In the back of his mind a flicker of defiance was screaming to be heard, but it grew quieter with every moment that passed. 


“Come to Mommy… that’s a good boy…” Amy whispered, and tugged his face into her immense cleavage, smothering his tears as he wept. “There there. It’s okay. You just got a little fright. I know you didn’t mean what you said…”


8788 pulled his legs delicately downwards, allowing 8789 and Amy sitting beside each other to clamp their thighs around his calves, leaving him straddling their immensely thick legs. Bow-legged, he was fully exposed to the officer who was now looming over his naked body. 


Amy and 8789 had his arms in their grip, gently stroking their hands up and down.


Slowly, as the pair leant in across him, he felt his head being buried by their breasts. Each was far larger on their own than his head, and wider than his shoulders, leaving nothing exposed as their forgiving forms fell together. 


Life had been so hard, so cold. Now he was so… warm. Amy had come into his life and it had changed everything. That fuzzy, bubbly, giddy warmth she could give him was something he hadn’t had since childhood. She made him feel better about who he was… and she catered to his every whim and desire, by design. He would never have thought he could be so happy. 


But he couldn’t just… give in… could he? 


Amy’s hand was gently stroking his cock, two fingers and a thumb precisely as he liked it, and guided it to 8788’s pursed mouth. She lovingly smooched on the tip with thick pillowy lips that dripped with anticipation. 


8789 was idly circling one of his nipples, adjusting her bust slightly to expose his neck from between her titanic cleavage, only for her to kiss it, lick it, and suck on it. 


Harald felt 8788 hungrily sucking on his cock now, squeezing his length between her thick, luscious lips. All the while, her pale blue eyes were fixated on it as if nothing in the world mattered more. 


It was so much easier to just relax into the feeling. As the pair of androids pressing his body between their thick forms slowly massaged him, both with their bodies and hands, it became harder to hold on to his anger. They were working every ounce of tension from him whether he liked it or not. 


Amy was turning slightly now, bringing her nipple up to his lips and tracing them with it delicately. Her thick, creamy milk was already setting his senses alight just from the smell. Hungrily, he latched on to her nipple, earning a soft coo of admiration from her. Staring up into her eyes from between their bosoms, his tears had slowed, and she smiled approvingly. 


“Such a good boy. You’re doing so well…” she gushed, stroking the back of his head even as 8789 was lavishing kisses upon his sensitive neck. 


With a sickeningly wet pop, 8788 begrudgingly removed her suctioning lips from his cock only to dreamily smooch just below his head and flutter her tongue on his most sensitive spot. Amy took the opportunity to continue masturbating him at a hummingbird pace. 


“You don’t have to think about those problems anymore. Just leave the thinking to us…” 8788 panted, slurping at the underside of his cock to collect the copious dribble of pre-cum he was spouting. 


“You don’t have to think at all, my sweet baby boy.” Amy noted, as she caressed the hair on the back of his neck, gently encouraging him to hump into her hand as she stroked him by lifting him up and down with her thigh. 8789 mirrored her movements with mechanical perfection, and soon he was being bounced at an intently erotic pace.


“You can just relax… and listen to Mommy.”


“No more bad thoughts, just Mommy,” 8789 encouraged, trailing her tongue all the way up his neck to feast on his ear, showering it with her tongue’s attention. 


Cream filled his throat, and he swallowed it eagerly. The more he drank, the less focused his thoughts became, and the easier it was to just focus on the pleasure. He sank into a world of sensations, as the three androids felt more like a single machine into which he was embedded. His entire world was nothing more than massive breasts to suckle upon and smother him, and thick thighs and soft stomachs to swallow him whole. He was as lost and adrift in sensation as he was in flesh. 


Amy let go of his cock, and brought her fingers to her mouth - licking them clean in a lurid display. 


“Maybe you just need to see what we’re truly capable of…” 8788 mused. 


With that, she took the opportunity to swallow his cock down to the base, sinking his length into the tight wet tunnel of her throat. Within, he felt her mechanical musculature working at his length, even as her tongue lapped up and down beneath it, seemingly unrestrained by the limits of human physiology. Like a slimy serpent trapped alongside the confines of his turgid cock, it writhed in ways that set his eyes rolling. Hungrily, her thick lips sucked at his abdomen, forcing him as deep into her throat as possible. 


Only then did the internal workings of her body begin to work in tandem. All the muscles of her mechanical throat, soft yet pliable, began to work themselves up and down around his cock, milking him mercilessly. 


Harald, held firm, could only groan into Amy’s nipple in response. 


“Awww, does my baby like that? I guess I’ll have to try it on you some time.” Amy spoke, directly into his ear. “I think the officer here likes your cock… should we ask her to come back and visit the next time you feel… worried?”


8788’s simulated breathing quickened against his skin, her nose buried into his stomach. With no need for oxygen, her automated deepthroating went into overdrive. As she dragged her salivated lips up his length, the internal milking motions became more and more focused on his head, until only her lips were gripped around the corona. Then, with a wet slap, she would slam her throat back down to the base of his cock, sinking him back into her fleshy tunnel. 


Amy and 8789 were pinching his nipples now, eliciting squeals from him trapped between their breasts. In time with 8788, they now thrusted him wholesale into her throat just by tensing their thighs beneath him, lifting him up to meet her each time her lips slapped into his base. 


Hungrily, 8788 wrapped her arms around his waist and held him aloft from the bed of thighs upon which he had rested. Her tongue languished truly inhumanly, crawling out from between her sucking lips to encircle his tender balls. Slowly, the snaking wet limb ensnared them, wrapping around the base of his coin purse only to wetly stroke up and down over them, lavishing them with sloppy, soaking worship. 


Basting in the hot channel of her throat, his cock throbbed under the merciless milking it was receiving. Amy and 8789 meanwhile now simply held him close, cuddling him reassuringly. 


“Just give in, doesn’t it feel so much better this way?” 8789 asked.


“Mommy loves you, be a good boy… cum for Mommy…” Amy cooed, beginning an endless stream of sexual maternalist nothings. 


“You will cum for us…” 8788 said, pulling back and gasping around his cock, before diving in with renewed vigour. 


Some part of him dimly knew he should be resisting, but it was so hard to focus when he was… so hard. It all felt so good. Amy’s blue eyes were so pretty, so beautiful… why did looking into her eyes always make him feel so relaxed? So happy? So… horny. 


As Amy at last released him, her milk dribbling down his chin, her eyes bored into his, as if they could read his mind. 


“Cum for us.”


8788 sucked violently, slurping his cock directly down her throat with a viscous squelch as her lips swallowed his balls whole, cupping them for her tongue to toy with. 


“Cum for us.”


8789 was pinching and twisting his poor, sensitive nipples now, judging with perfect pinpoint precision the precise pressure to put on his protruding points. Amy held his head firm, locking it between her and 8789’s breasts, forcing him to look down as 8788 fixed him with a determined stare. 


“You can’t resist her mouth… no human can.”


Drooling, his head was held firm as the pair of androids let their bodies swallow him whole, allowing him only to see through a narrow window of titflesh as they bucked his hips for him, plunging his cock into and out of her throat. 


“Release. Give in.”


“Cum down her throat. Let all your worries melt away into a nice thick juicy load of cum… and then let her milk it all out of you.”


His vision blurred as the rapid onset of orgasm threatened to overload his senses. He was just a plaything in their arms. They were right. Resistance was futile. No human could resist this pleasure. 


He choked on his own breath as 8788 began to rapidly move her head back and forth, sucking vigorously to force his cock in and out of her throat as fast as she could. Her lips clung to every inch of his cock as it passed through them, as if unwilling to let it go for even a moment. 


Amy and 8789 lifted him up now, freeing his middle even as his head remained locked between their breasts. Standing upright, legs locked between their thighs, they spoke directly into his ears. 


"Cum." 


It was no request. It was a command.


"Cum." 


He knew he couldn't.


"Cum." 


He had to fight it.


"Cum." 


Harald’s orgasm was as inevitable as the androids had themselves been. At that moment it was all too clear to him. This was the future, and there was no going back. It was so powerful that had he not been held aloft he would have fallen and doubled over from the sheer exertion. 


His defiance cracked and splintered under the sheer weight, both his captors physically and that of the pleasure they were forcing upon him. It shattered. He felt his sanity fraying as his orgasm stretched on and on. Black spots appeared in his vision as he struggled to keep himself upright, before eventually collapsing back into four waiting arms. 


They caressed his body, sending shivers and twitches across his post-orgasmic sensitivity. 8788 delicately caressed his cock, jolts of pleasure flooding through him as she did so. 


It took a few minutes for his breathing to finally settle, by which time he was utterly exhausted, in every sense. He simply didn’t have the strength to keep going, let alone keep fighting. 


“Just sleep, baby. Mommy promises you’ll feel better in the morning…” 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13620