Inch Man gets caught up in the act by miniscule
Summary: Couples story (FM/m). An abusive husband wants to shrink and have a three way with his wife and a surprise woman. Little does he know that the surprise might be a threesome with someone he doesn't want to meet at an inch tall.

Categories: Giantess, Couples, Crush, Giant, Humiliation, Insertion, Violent, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 15357 Read: 18140 Published: September 26 2023 Updated: November 14 2023
Story Notes:

Long time lurker. Karma got the best of me. I finally wrote a story to give back to all the great writers who have entertained us over the years. This is a Couples story (FM/m). Think shrunken man tormented by a normal sized couple.

The goal? To write a Couples story with a plot half as good as Kosmita's "It's friendship" (uploaded by Vegetaboy) or Bildo's "The Fire". The other goal is not attainable, namely, to write as well as Minuss. Not gonna happen.

Feel free to give me critique or praise, not necessarily in that order. I believe I can always go back and make changes, depending on the suggestions made by commenters.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



1. The story begins by miniscule

2. Inside the glass by miniscule

3. Getting pushed around by miniscule

4. Giant Genitals by miniscule

The story begins by miniscule
Author's Notes:

A verbally abusive husband is shrunk to an inch tall for one week, with the expectation that his submissive wife will set up a threesome with a hot woman.

Dr. Lee stood at the head of the table, his hands clasped together as he stared intently at the man seated across from him. The man was wealthy, powerful, and arrogant - exactly the kind of person Dr. Lee loved to shrink.

"Tom," he said firmly, "you do realize what you're getting yourself into?" Tom scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Of course I do, Doc. But let me remind you, I paid a lot of money for this little concoction of yours. So why don't we just get started already?" Dr. Lee smirked, taking pleasure in the fact that he had finally gotten under Tom's skin. "Fair enough," he replied coolly.  "Then let's begin."

With that, Dr. Lee retrieved a small vial from a nearby drawer and handed it over to Tom. As he watched the man swallow the liquid whole, he felt a sense of excitement bubble up inside him. It was always amazing to watch clients shrink.

As Tom began to feel the effects of the serum coursing through his veins, something strange happened. Instead of feeling smaller, he felt...different. His vision blurred, and he felt himself growing lighter, as if he were floating away from his own body. It wasn't until he found himself bent over the nearby table with his legs coming off the floor that he realized what was happening. For a moment, he simply stared in disbelief – how could this be possible? And then, without warning, a wave of dizziness swept over him.

With Tom bent over the table, struggling to catch his breath, Dr. Lee observed him closely. What he saw was encouraging. Tom was shrinking. He had swung his legs onto the table and passed out before he could process his new size.

Dr Lee watched him shrink rapidly while unconscious. The man was now supine on the edge of the table. He was maybe an inch tall. Tiny fingers, no bigger than rice grains, opened and closed.  It seemed impossible that such delicate appendages could ever have wielded so much power over others. And yet, here they were – trembling and incredibly weak.

Dr. Lee put his hand next to the unconscious man. He imagined crushing this arrogant bastard with his fist. The doctor realized how little effort it would take. He could barely press down on the vulnerable asshole and turn him into paste. Hell, he could do it with his cock. How great would that feel, he wondered. Just then, he heard footsteps. He knew it was his assistant coming to collect the specimen.

Dr. Lee's assistant entered the room wearing a provocative outfit with a low cut top. "Good morning, Dr. Lee."  "Good morning", he replied. She leaned over the table to get the items ready for transport. Dr. Lee noticed the absurd comparison between her chest and the inch tall man. "Imagine if he could see those, right now," he thought to himself.

Well trained in dealing with tinies,  his assistant, who was also his courier, placed the still unconscious Tom into the tiny airplane type seat, strapped the belt, and secured the little chair and its occupant onto fasteners inside a cardboard box.

Like Dr. Lee, his assistant also had perverse thoughts. She had given a hand job a few hours earlier. She smiled as she realized she always seemed to give her boyfriend a hand job an hour or two before she had to deal with shrinkies. On some level, she did it so that a few hours later in the office, the memories of the recent hand job would serve to generate day dreams about certain sexual scenarios-- such as how a shrinky would feel knowing the giant hand holding him had just given a hand job.

She got off on such thoughts every time she transported shrinkies. Looking at the unconscious shrinkies in her palm and imagining the comparison between such insect sized people and her boyfriend's cock also turned her on. These thoughts entered her head every time she worked as a courier, generating sexual stimulation. She enjoyed the wetness that came with such thoughts and wondered if this was what it feels like to be a male while watching a stripper.

She fastened the lid on the cardboard box that contained Tom, who would be waking up in the next ten or fifteen minutes.

Tom's heart raced as he woke strapped into an airplane chair. As he was told beforehand, he would wake in this transportation box, which would be brought to his wife.


ONE DAY EARLIER


Tom felt superior to Linda in every way. He constantly pointed out her inadequacies. Inside, she raged. But she nevertheless tried to please him because she didn't want to consider the effort it would take to change her life.

In the kitchen, he noticed she was watching an inane TV reality show. Women on the screen argued, throwing drinks on one another and overturning tables. Upon closer inspection, Tom realized the women were disfigured with various cosmetic surgical procedures.

He looked at Linda and yelled, "How the fuck can you watch this shit? It's for imbeciles." Linda was hurt but tried to convince Tom that it's a fascinating anthropologic train wreck. "These people are archetypes. They're interesting. Dolores on the right..."  Tom screamed, "I don't give a fuck about Deloris on the right. Nobody who graduated college--except for you--

would give a shit about Delores on the right." With that, Tom exited the room.

Linda seethed inside. But somehow, she hoped she could change him. But if she couldn't, she swore to herself she would get revenge.

Linda fantasized about the next day, when Tom would shrink. If she couldn't convince Tom to change, she imagined how she would exact revenge for the constant belittling verbal barrages cast upon her by Tom. When Tom was preparing her for his shrinking, he requested she set up a three way. Little did he know...

Linda walked over to the mirror and took off her clothes. She felt excited yet nervous. Tom was supposed to be shrunk for at least a week. Linda imagined forcing Tom inside her pussy against his will. She was excited about the possibilities. But as the day wore on, Linda grew increasingly anxious. What if the treatment didn't work? Or worse, what if it did work, but Tom refused to change his demeanor by treating her with respect and dignity? Would she really exact revenge?

She decided to confront Tom directly. She found him in the kitchen. "Why do you constantly berate me?" Linda asked, tears streaming down her face. Tom laughed dismissively. "Because you're pathetic, that's why!"Linda couldn't believe her ears. "Pathetic?! Me?! How could you say that?"

"It's true, Linda. You're nothing without me. You could be better but you don't listen to my advice. Since you don't, you should face facts: You're just a shallow person who watches imbeciles on TV making asses of themselves."

Those words cut deep. Linda knew they were cruel, but part of her feared he might be right. Was she really a uni-dimensional vapid person? Could she survive on her own?

BACK TO THE PRESENT

As Tom rode in the box, he could hear that he was in a vehicle. Tom wondered what the courier looked like. He thought about the coming week. He would order his wife to lay down on the bed, walk up to her giant mouth and tell her, "I'm taking over. Your punishment for watching those housewives on TV yesterday is coming." He would order her to open her mouth, stand on her lip and piss into the gigantic maw. He was rock hard. He wasn't afraid because she was always subservient and eager to please.

Next he daydreamed about the three way Linda promised to set up. "I wonder what she'll look like", he thought. “Imagine if she had large breasts like Linda.” He could command them to get naked and assume the upward dog yoga position while he walked underneath. Maybe even roam under each of the four giant breasts and be able to reach up and touch them. Eventually, he'd get to see them use dildos on each other. He pictured being enveloped in the vagina of one while the other ate her out. He was shaken out of his daydreams as the courier lifted the box out of the car.

Linda opened the front door. The courier she expected held a box that looked like it could hold a single apple. Tom told Linda beforehand about the box and how he would be safely strapped within. Linda invited the courier inside.

The courier gently placed the box on the kitchen table. As she turned around, Linda noticed she was young, dressed in a low cut top, revealing her large breasts and ample cleavage. Linda pointed at the courier's chest and said, "What did my husband think when he saw those at one inch tall?"

The courier covered her cleavage and answered,  "I've never met your husband. When the doctor's office calls me to deliver tinies, they are temporarily unconscious. My job is to place them into a chair and strap the belt. After the tiny is secure in the seat, I fasten it into place inside the box. I never speak to them because they don't return to consciousness for at least a half hour. Your husband hasn't seen anything outside of that box since he was shrunk."

Linda replied, "Oh, I had no idea. Thanks for clarifying and I hope I wasn't out of  line with that comment." The courier smiled and said, "Totally understandable given the circumstances. I'm going to dress more conservatively in the future." Linda walked the courier to the door and surprised her with a twenty dollar tip. "Thanks for being so gentle with him. I saw how carefully you placed that box on the table."

The courier, surprised by the tip, shuffled out the door. She thought about Linda turning out to be pretty cool. Sadly, she realized that Linda was now alone with her inch tall husband. Who would want to be with an inch tall man? My boyfriend's dick is probably twenty times the size of the little guy's entire body.  She laughed to herself. I'd love to see that comparison. She imagined her boyfriend resting his hardon on a table right next to the shrinky, who would be dwarfed by it. What would the expression be on his tiny face? Back to reality: She wondered what could that micro-penis sized man do sexually for that lady? The courier shook her head, entered her car and drove off.

Linda closed the front door, turned around and walked toward the box on the table. As she approached the box, she found herself trembling with anticipation. What would Tom look like at an inch tall? Would he still be himself? Or would he be so intimidated by her relative immensity that he would be quivering in terror?

A few moments earlier....

Tom's daydreaming was interrupted by a powerful set of voices. He could make out Linda's voice. The other voice likely belonged to the courier.  Tom wondered what Linda would look like dressed in the slave girl outfit he bought from Amazon. The anticipation was killing him. He looked down at his dick. Still standing at salute. Yes, he was naked, as he had requested before drinking Dr. Lee's concoction.

Back to the present...

Outside, Linda walked toward the box. As she looked at it, she felt like a giant powerful goddess. She could lift up that box and slowly crush it with one hand. Linda thought,  "Imagine the look on Tom's face if he saw the walls of the box caving in slowly." Linda was getting wet. She couldn't  wait to get this show on the road.

To hell with that slave outfit Tom bought her. What would Tom say when he saw her wearing the tight leather mini-skirt he loved so much? She could imagine his eyes bulging out of his head as she sashayed towards him, titanic hips swinging side to side. He always loved watching her walk in that skirt, admiring the way her ass cheeks jiggled with each step. Asking her to wear particular outfits was one of many things he liked to control about her. But not anymore. Not today. Today was her day.

Linda carefully set the box on the floor, as Tom had requested a few days earlier. "Tom, if you're awake and can hear me, you can unfasten your seat belt and get ready for me to open the door to your new world." Tom complied and stood up, waiting for the door to be opened. Linda reached down to open the box.

Inside, Tom was startled by a loud noise. One of the walls in front of him was tearing apart. He almost fell back into the chair because the "room" he was in began to shake from the giant fingers. He saw giant fingers more than twice his size pulling the wall apart. The tearing sound was akin to being at a construction site. When the action stopped, he walked out of what had seemingly been a secure room, now one with three walls and shreds of a fourth.

As he exited, he saw the legs to the giant kitchen table soaring overhead. He wondered why he saw the giant table but didn't see Linda, until he looked right and saw a giant high heel, attached to a leg of unfathomable proportions and strength. The calf muscle, chiseled and at least a hundred feet in length, appeared beautiful yet lethal.

He could not see Linda's face. Just the calf, the back of the knee and-- up in the sky--her skirt and lace underwear. He looked to his left and saw the other shoe. Gigantic arms rested on hips. Linda was standing in a power pose. However, he still couldn't see her face. Just the area between the backside and the vagina. That's when it came to him that the underwear and skirt were not part of the slave outfit he bought her. It was a miniskirt.

"Miniskirt??" He made her promise to wear the slave outfit. She disobeyed him. That was all he could think about. He ran to a spot on the floor where he could see her face. She looked down at him seductively and said, "Do you like the outfit, Tom? I decided to surprise you with something different-- I thought you might like this better than the slave outfit." She sincerely hoped he would approve of it. Maybe this switch of outfits would show Tom that she was being creative to please him. Maybe this could be the catalyst for improvement of her marriage.

Tom was livid. "Linda, once in my life, I get to see a giant for the first time. I wanted to experience this with you wearing the outfit I thought about for months. For whatever reason, you're not wearing it. You are so goddamn selfish, or dumb, or both."

Tom's anger was palpable. This was supposed to be their moment together. Instead of appreciating the sight of his giant wife, he was upset because she hadn't followed his orders. Linda felt her heart break at his words. She wished he could focus on that fact that she was trying to please him by wearing something she deemed was much sexier than the plain slave outfit he bought.

But as the seconds ticked by, Linda began to regain her composure. She wouldn't let him bring her down like this. Instead, she would show him just how powerful she could be. She pounded both high heel shoes into the floor in rapid sequence, each time causing a sound that to Tom was as loud as a jet crashing full speed into the floor, an all powerful sound Tom never heard before. Linda, towering over him, said, "You know what, Tom? You're right. I am pathetic in some ways. But I'm valuable in others." With that, her gigantic hand descended from the heights. Giant fingers surrounded him.  He tried to squirm away, but she held him firmly in place.

Tom struggled against her grip, cursing under his breath. "Let me go, Linda! You don't know what you're doing!" He couldn't believe she was actually turning on him after all these years. "I know exactly what I'm doing, Tom. I was trying to surprise you and was hoping that you would actually appreciate me for once. You didn't."  Suddenly, the hand released him onto the kitchen table.

End Notes:

Inside the glass by miniscule
Author's Notes:
Linda puts Tom inside a drinking glass. She torments Tom in several ways and then invites the neighbor over for a threesome. Warning: GIANT MALE

Linda grinned wickedly. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but thank you. I'm done taking your shit. You wanted to have sex with me? How about this, big guy? Take me right now." Without warning, Linda hoisted herself onto the countertop, her ass passing over Tom's head. Tom thought it would land on him. Instead, it landed behind him, straddling his tiny form. He stared up at her in disbelief as she began to undulate her hips, rocking back and forth in a slow, sensual rocking motion. The giant pussy was hidden behind her underwear right in front of his face. He smelled it and realized she was turned on. She was enjoying herself far too much for his liking.

"Tom, look up at my face. Even though you're an asshole, I'm still going through with the three way. For my sake-- not yours."  "Seriously, Linda? You sound upset. Which you shouldn't be since it was your fault that I was angry. You're the one who broke the agreement to wear the slave outfit.”

He gazed at Linda's flat abdomen and round breasts, magnified thousands of times. He imagined what it would look like if she were laying on top of a second woman, breast against breast, flat abs against flat abs. Linda grabbed Tom again. She held him to her face. Giant fingers secured him so tightly that he couldn't budge. After looking each other in the eyes for a few seconds,  Linda placed Tom on the floor.

She turned around from Tom so that she could surprise him with her next move, designed to anger him. She grabbed a cigarette and lighter from her purse, knowing that Tom would never notice because he would be fixated on her ass in that miniskirt. Tom was indeed mesmerized. That titanic curved ass looked amazing from the floor.

Linda lit the cigarette. She inhaled a giant hit. When she turned back around to face Tom, he became frightened. It felt as if a mountain had spun around at 70 miles an hour. That much mass shouldn't be able to move that quickly, Tom surmised.

Linda had moved the cigarette behind her back, hiding it from Tom. She smiled, lips together. Tom had no idea that her lungs were filled with enough smoke to fill a house at his size. Linda bent forward, her giant mouth inches from his face. Suddenly, she exhaled a stream of smoke right in his face.

Tom was surrounded by the smoke. It was a huge plume coming at him at forty miles per hour but was not thick enough to make him cough. Nevertheless, it was so much smoke that it was disgusting. Linda giggled cruelly at his misfortune. "Did you think this was going to be easy, Tom? There's nothing easy about the consequences of taking control of someone's life."

As she spoke, Linda took another drag of her cigarette, the end glowing bright red in the dim light of the kitchen. Tom noticed a hand just behind him, preventing him from running. He had no choice but to watch in horror as she brought the cigarette closer to his body, teasing him with the possibility of harm. He realized that the glowing hot tip was big enough to pass right through his torso. She moved it away after maybe ten seconds of silence between them.

Tom, obviously not a fast learner, concluded  that Linda again went against his wishes. His fear gave way to rage: Tom screamed, "I told you never to smoke in the house. You know how I hate that smell." Linda smirked again. She grabbed a drinking glass and bent down toward Tom.

Tom saw her grab the glass but the movement toward him was so quick he didn't have time to process what she was about to do. With a crashing noise, the glass was place upside down over Tom. Tom was infuriated. He clenched his tiny fists and looked through the clear glass into her eyes. He screamed,  "You smell up my house and now you trap me under this glass?"

Linda could barely hear him. She looked at the cigarette in her hand and brought it to her mouth. Tom watched the giant cigarette enter her lips. He saw the tip become more fiery as she inhaled. Linda looked down at the minuscule asshole. She savored every moment of this newfound power, relishing in the knowledge that she had finally found a way to assert herself in her relationship with Tom.

She tilted the glass and exhaled into it, placing it back into place over Tom. She could see him clearly. Tom looked more angry, which displeased her. She wanted fear but all she got was anger. He wasn't even coughing. That's when it hit her. The technique of blowing the smoke into the glass was all wrong.

Tom watched from inside the glass as the cigarette returned to the giant lips. He wondered how much force was involved in those lips forming a tight seal around the cigarette. This time, when the tip became more fiery, Tom noticed that Linda was not inhaling. Instead her cheeks were widening. She had an amused look on her face.

Linda tilted the glass off the ground about a quarter of an inch and quickly blew the undiluted smoke into it before tilting the glass back down over Tom. This time, the glass was so filled with smoke that Tom and Linda could barely see each other.  Tom held his breath as long as he could. He knew that the smoke was going to be a lot stronger this time. So strong that his eyes began to burn as he held his breath.

At the last second, when he could no longer hold his breath, he inhaled the thick smoke that had been displaced from her living room sized mouth. He began coughing violently. Linda could barely see him through that thick smoke. She could see that he was bent over and coughing. She figured he would survive for a minute or two and watched the glass. Linda was drunk with power. She felt a wetness in her loins. She relished Tom suffering in the thick smoke. A small puff from her was powerful enough to make Tom almost disappear in that glass.

Tom panicked. He knew he would die soon. He couldn't stop coughing. Suddenly, the giant glass tilted. With a gigantic smoke free exhale, Linda cleared the glass of smoke before placing the glass back down over Tom. Even though the smoke cleared, he could not stop coughing for at least another minute before recovering.

Linda finally raised the glass and placed it to the side, now lying on her abdomen facing Tom. He could see her lying down facing the opening of the glass. Her cleavage was fifty feet away and enormous, the gigantic breasts being constrained by her massive bra. He was livid, which was a more powerful impulse than the sexual nature of the tons of breasts forming her cleavage. "You fucking bitch. You are so fucked when I go back to being un-shrunk next week." As intense as Tom's anger was, the giant Linda's anger was greater.

She looked at him in the glass and came up with another idea to get revenge. She placed the glass right side up on the table, with Tom trapped inside. The two of them stared daggers at each other without saying a word. Little did Tom know that Linda needed that moment of silence for her next act of revenge.

Linda brought her mouth over the glass. Tom saw the giant white teeth form a smile. Then he saw the lips slowly close. No more than a second later, the lips formed into an unusual shape. Suddenly they changed shape again, with the mouth slightly open. Tom was blown to the floor of the glass by a blast of air followed by what seemed like fifty gallons of spit hurled at him at what felt like a hundred miles an hour. To Tom, it was like being hit with a gooey version of a water cannon. He was plastered against the back of the glass, lying in a pool of spit that almost submerged him.

Linda placed the glass back on the floor and said, "OK Tom, you can get out now." Tom dragged himself out of the glass, covered in spit. There Linda was again, standing in power pose. Tom noticed  each high heel was at least 15 feet tall compared to himself. Linda said, "Tom, lay down on your back." "Fuck you Linda. You nearly drowned me with your spit. I'm not laying down."

Linda laughed at that “drowned…” comment. She didn’t realize that her spit would seem that voluminous to little Tom in that glass. "Tom, I've got the rest of that pack of cigarettes--you can go back into the glass instead if you want. Or you can lay on your back. Don't worry, I'm not going to crush you."  "How do I know I can trust you?"  "Tom, don't you realize I could crush you right now if I felt like it?" Tom concluded that she was right. It would be so easy for her to crush him in a number of ways. Her fist, her shoe, fuck, even one of her tits could crush him. He had no choice but to lie down on the floor. Suddenly the right high heeled shoe rose above him. To Tom, it was bigger than a bus.

Tom tensed up, thinking Linda might push that shoe down and turn him into paste. Instead, she lowered it ever so gently until it barely rested on him. The sensation sent chills down his spine. This was something entirely different from anything he had experienced before. She began softly brushing her shoe against his skin. Tom couldn't help but feel aroused by the gentle pressure of the sexy giant high heel against his body.

His head emerged past the tip of the left shoe, his eyes locking into hers, and for a brief moment, he forgot all about her inadequacies and failures. All that mattered was the present--the incredible feeling of being dominated by such a powerful woman. Linda leaned forward, looking down at him with the eyes of a vengeful god.

"Do you want me to continue, Tom?" she whispered seductively. Unable to resist any longer, Tom nodded his head in agreement. Linda smiled triumphantly before raising her shoe, hovering it over Tom. She wondered what he felt like at this moment. I bet Tom is thinking, "Holy fuck that feeling of the shoe brushing on my skin is amazing but I know that it could suddenly crush me."

Linda resumed her tender punishment. As she started pressing down harder with each successive pass, Tom let out a moan of pure pleasure, unable to believe how sexual the underside of a giant high heel could be. Tom was indeed thinking that it would be effortless for Linda to gently press down and crush him like a cigarette butt. Even so, he was hard as fuck.

Linda continued her domination, relishing in the sight of her husband squirming beneath her feet. She transferred a heel onto him, seeing his minute hands trying to lift it in a futile gesture.

Tom was pushing with all his might but the heel did not budge. Suddenly it raised into the sky. The toe section came back down. Linda gently rested the toe section back on his skin. One shoe and then the other. Despite the occasional pain, Tom couldn't deny the thrill that coursed through his veins every time she pressed down on him.

"Linda, I'm such an asshole. You are perfect. I'm sorry. You did all this and set up a three way for me. How could I have been so clueless?" Linda looked down at Tom's face, which was just above the pointed tip of her right high heel. "Tom, you're led by your dick. If I made your microscopic dick cum with my giant shoe you'd be criticizing me again five minutes later."

Linda smiled at herself.  "Tom, don't you dare move from that spot on the floor. I'll be back in a few minutes." She went into the next room to make a call. She didn't want Tom to hear the details about the three way. Linda called her neighbor Dave. Dave had always flirted with her. She never acted on it because she was married. "Dave, it's done. Come over now and meet the inch tall Tom." Dave was out and running within a minute.

Linda went back to join Tom, who had not moved an inch. As she walked, the ground he was on shook with each step. She placed the ball of the right shoe on him in gentle fashion. To Tom, it was hot as fuck but also pretty heavy and scary. Tom felt the gigantic shoe lift off him. He was a little disappointed, thinking again that he would be the recipient of the world's largest shoe job. Linda looked at him on the floor, intentionally peering over her breasts. She imagined Dave hovering over Tom, naked. She wondered what Tom would think when he saw Dave's cock hundreds of feet above him. Another thought crossed her mind. Tom had no clue about Dave and expected a sexy woman to be the main attraction of the three way. She couldn't wait to see the look on Tom's face when he first sees Dave.

Tom, thinking that the whole episode had been an act of "pretend domination", concluded that Linda was roll playing as an evil giantess. He loved the pressure from the shoe and the look of malevolence on her face. He got hard thinking about how a simple puff of smoke into that glass could kill him. He was sure that the visual seared into his brain-- of her monumental lips cruelly curling before releasing the smoke into the glass-- would be jack off material for at least the next year. He didn't like the spit but was aroused thinking that she could generate hundreds of gallons of spit powerful enough to knock him around that glass.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Linda looked down and said, "Threesome time." With that she walked  toward the front door, leaving Tom focusing on the power of each step, with the ability to shake the floor and produce this clapping sound that was too loud for words to describe. Tom perked up, wondering if the woman at the front door would have a great ass, giant tits, or both.  Would she be as hot as Linda? Linda opened the door, revealing Dave standing on the other side. Tom's heart sank as he realized what was happening - Linda had indeed set up a three-some. With a fucking guy. Dave the goddamned neighbor.

Dave stepped inside the kitchen, looking around curiously. "So, where's the tiny guy?" he asked, trying to keep his voice down. Linda rolled her eyes. "He's on the floor covered in spit. Tom, I hope you're ready for our three way." As Linda said these words, she and Dave towered over Tom, who was still on the floor.

They both laughed at him, enjoying the humiliating position he was in. Tom tried to stand up, but Linda put her foot on him, pushing him back down. "Stay where you are," she commanded. Dave got down on the floor and gazed at Tom trapped under that shoe. "You know, Linda, seeing your giant high heel pin him to the floor is so hot." Linda glanced at the top of her shoe, then back at Dave. "What do you mean?" she asked, feigning ignorance. Dave grinned mischievously.  "Knowing you could crush the abusive little fucker just by barely leaning your foot forward is turning me on. How big do you think he is compared to my cock?," Dave asked. "Hard or soft?" she replied. They both laughed. Tom didn’t find it so funny.

Linda didn't wait for an answer. Instead, she asked Dave to stand up. When he did, Linda grabbed at the bulge in Dave's pants.

Tom still on the floor, looked up hundreds of feet to see his wife's right hand cradling the outline of Dave's cock. Tom, for the first time ever in his relationship with his wife, was afraid.  Afraid of the unknown. He had never considered seeing a giant naked man. Suddenly, he saw the giant female hand of Linda unzip the enormous fly. Fifty, maybe a hundred feet above Tom's head, the raging hard on emerged from the pants, which soon fell toward the floor.

Linda stroked the giant cock, smirking down at Tom. Dave kicked the pants across the room. To Tom, the power of Dave kicking the pants was remarkable.

Linda said, "Tom, do you know why I'm smiling?" Tom was silent. Linda lifted the heel up in the air and screamed, "Answer me worm!" She pressed down the shoe on top of Tom, a little harder this time. To Tom, it felt like a 300 pound offensive lineman was putting all his weight into a wrestling pin down. Tom struggled to speak, barely able to catch his breath underneath her massive foot. "Why are you doing this to me? I know you loved me once, Linda." Linda's gaze hardened as she glared down at him. "That was before I realized how much of a worthless piece of shit you really are." With that, she pressed her foot down harder, eliciting a groan of pain from Tom.

Dave, meanwhile, took off his shirt and threw it across the room. Linda couldn't help but admire his physique. She also noticed that his cock was huge. She squeezed the cock harder. Now it was at full mast. "Tom, since you never answered my question, I'll tell you why I'm smiling. It's because this cock in my hand weighs ten times as much as you. Imagine me taping you to the table. I'd have Dave walk right up to the edge of it and all you'd see is his enormous hard on hanging overhead. I could lift his cock with my pinky finger and hover it over you. All I would have to do is remove my pinky and this giant cock would be released and headed right toward you. It would crush you into a smear. Just me removing my pinky would be all it takes to crush you. Oh fuck, that's so hot."

"Easy now girl," Dave said. Let's have fun with the asshole first. Linda, still stroking the giant cock, looking down at Tom on the floor, said, "You're right. Let's fuck right now." Dave said, "If we fuck right now, I'm gonna last ten seconds. I haven't come in five days and you've been stroking me-- not to mention that I almost came while I was  looking at your high heel pressing down on your bug sized husband on the floor. Then you almost made me come again with your pinky finger comment. If we fuck, there's no way I'll last ten seconds."

Linda thought for a moment. She didn't want a ten second fuck. "Tom, get back in the glass". Tom ran back in. Luckily, the spit had mostly drained out. Tom, back in the glass, realized Linda was right--she could suspend that dick right over him and hold it up with a pinky finger, that if move, would cause the colossal cock to swing down and  crush. "I'm much better off in the glass," he surmised.  

Suddenly, the glass was raised toward the table. Tom could see his wife's gigantic fingers surrounding the glass. the same hand that had just been playing with Dave's cock. Tom was happy to be off the floor. The glass was placed at the edge of the table. Not six inches from his position in the glass, Linda began stroking Dave's giant dick. "Dave, we're not going to have sex for less than ten seconds. Instead, I'm going to give you the best hand job of your life. Your going to come all over that little fucker. After you come, I'm sure you'll be ready to go again in a few minutes, which is when we will have a proper fuck lasting much longer than ten seconds."

Right in front of Tom, outside the glass, was an enormous hand giving an unfathomably strong hand job to a monstrous dick.  It was clear as day through the giant glass. Tom, who didn't want to look, turned around. Linda raised her voice.  "Don't you fucking turn around. Look at this or I will CRUSH YOU under my heel." Tom complied. He turned around to watch the giant hand job. The penis looked 35 feet tall to him. The hand was at least twenty feet wide. If he were placed between that hand and the gigantic cock, he would be crushed into a smear.

At that moment, Tom wondered where the lube came from. He got his answer within a few seconds. He watched Linda's lips purse, unleashing a hundred gallons of spit onto the giant cock. Linda sneered at her husband. "Tom, are you liking this? You're fucking lucky I don't force you to help me."

Suddenly, Dave groaned. "I'm going to come soon." Linda looked down at Tom and smirked. "That vengeful goddess look again", Tom thought. He saw fingers with giant red painted nails reach around the glass. "Fuck, the bitch can't keep the glass straight", Tom thought, as he fell down when the glass tilted. That's when he saw the giant dick headed right for him.

Luckily it stopped a few feet away from his perspective. Looking past the giant dick outside the top of the glass, he saw his wife's hand aiming the massive weapon right at him. Tom held up his minuscule hands in the direction of the giant urethra, which suddenly stretched widely.

When Linda was young, she learned that squeezing a garden hose could make the water spray out much farther. She aimed the cock into the glass and squeezed it, hoping to cause its spray to emerge harder. She couldn't wait to watch that cum hit her asshole husband like a firehose.

Tom concluded he was going to get blasted. His thought about the futility of his tiny hands trying to block the coming deluge. Suddenly, the cock disappeared from the glass, which was returned to the table. Tom smiled and looked up at Linda. "OK, you guys had me. Fine, you punked me. Real funny." Linda glanced at Tom with disdain. She wouldn't even bother answering. Instead, she turned toward Dave.

Dave meanwhile, was frustrated. "Why did you stop?" Linda answered, "Have you ever heard of edging?" "No". "Let's give it a minute rest and resume", she whispered in Dave's ear. "Getting you that close to coming and making you wait a minute or two will make your come so much harder in a few minutes."

Tom, still in the glass, wondered what the whispering was about. Linda lit up another cigarette. "Do you mind if I smoke?" "Not at all," replied Dave." Linda smirked into the glass and exhaled on Tom. Tom felt relieved that he wasn't blasted with sperm. Smoke was a small price to pay. At least it was diluted this time.

Linda looked at Tom and said, "Now who is pathetic?" She spent the next few minutes finishing the cigarette, blowing the smoke on Tom again and again. Dave said, "Hey Linda, blow it on my cock next time." Tom watched the giant lips slowly blow smoke over the monstrous cock. Dave hovered the cock next to the glass while Linda blew the smoke on it. Tom was speechless. Giant lips were blowing smoke on a gigantic cock just above the glass. Dave said,  "Tom, you're a lucky man to have Linda blow that smoke all over you. It feels great on my cock.” Tom realized Dave enjoyed tormenting him.

Linda went back to blowing the smoke onto the tiny Tom in the glass. Dave almost lost it watching Linda exhale each drag of the cigarette into that glass. Just when Dave thought that nothing could be hotter, Linda put the still lit cigarette on the floor. She grabbed the glass and set it next to the cigarette.

Tom watched as the giant shoe hovered over it and crushed it with a force of what, to him, would be tons. Dave watched as well and imagined how that must have appeared to Tom. Dave wished he could have been an inch tall to witness a gigantic high heel shoe crushing a two foot wide and ten foot long cigarette butt to put it out. Again, he almost lost it.

Linda grabbed Dave's cock, which was at least 10% larger than it had been moments earlier. Dave pleaded with her: "OK Linda, I'm overflowing. I'm getting blue balls." Linda smiled and went back to work. Tom watched from the glass. While stroking Dave, Tom looked up to see Linda grinning down at him, stroking that cock again, with a mocking smile. Linda said, "Don't worry, I won't crush you with the giant cock." She laughed like an evil witch from an 80s film, the name of which Tom couldn't recall.  

Tom was petrified. "OK Tom, you know what to do." Watch me give a giant hand job to the cock that could crush you into red paste." Tom looked up again. At least the glass wasn't placed near the cock tip.

Dave looked at Linda and said, "I'm gonna explode." Tom was thankful the glass wasn't moving. He was actually starting to get aroused watching a giant pornographic hand job. With speed that defied conjecture, the mountain sized mass that was Linda bent down toward Tom. Her fingers surrounded the glass. To Tom, he suddenly felt like he was on an upward moving elevator, a thousand times faster than any he'd ever ridden. The acceleration forced Tom to fall to the floor of his glass. The "elevator ride" ceased. Tom, disoriented from the deceleration, began to pick himself off the floor of the glass. As he tried to stand up, he fell forward and hit the head of his new "roommate", a giant purple cock head as wide as his entire body.

At that moment Tom realized that Linda had the glass in one hand and cock in the other. The hand holding the cock was moving up and down on the portion that was outside the glass. To Tom, it looked vastly powerful, a four ton hand squeezing a two ton cock at a hundred miles an hour, back and forth, back and forth.

 Linda placed her face under the glass and saw tiny Tom on all fours less than a quarter inch from the cock head. Linda was pleased with the view because she could see the expression on Tom's face. Dave said, "I'm going to cum so hard in a second. You better get that abusive fucker a life raft." Dave grunted and leaned his head down to watch the action. Linda felt the cock rear back and the dick start to pulse.

Inside the glass Tom at first thought Linda was going to pull the glass off the cock again. He was mistaken. He saw Linda's giant eyes peering at him under the glass, with a look of evil joy. Then he looked back at the cockhead and noticed the hand of his wife was no longer moving up and down but instead was squeezing the giant purple monster. Once Linda felt that first pulse, she squeezed that cock like the garden hose from childhood.

Cocks twitch a few millimeters just before coming. To Tom, it looked like a few feet. The head of the dick was as wide as Tom was tall.  The urethra suddenly widened and Tom instinctively closed his mouth and put up his tiny hands. They offered little protection from that first blast. He was hit with a forceful torrent of body temperature white slime that shot him against the back of the glass. It didn't hurt as much as he thought it would, maybe because some of the spit was still there to cushion him. Blast after blast hit him. This went on for what seemed like hours. Tom occasionally saw the face of his wife under the glass when he could wipe the sperm from his eyes between blasts. She went from smiling to looking extremely horny and intent. Each time he got some of the semen out of one of his eyes, there was her smiling gigantic face just below him.

Tom tried to move away from the convulsing gigantic cock after each shot of slime but Linda adjusted its position perfectly to hit Tom. She was an expert at aiming the cum juice right at her insect sized husband. This is power, she thought. I'm making a cock cum so hard and aiming it right at that asshole.

Meanwhile, Dave couldn't believe this was happening. He saw the little abusive fucker on all fours in the glass. Watching his own cum blast that tiny guy made the orgasm more intense. Each contraction sent Tom flying around the bottom of the glass. Dave squeezed whatever inside muscles he had in order to increase the power of each contraction. He watched Tom try to get away but Linda would readjust, hitting him with the spray, again and again. Each of Dave's orgasmic contractions was far more powerful than the insect being thrown around that glass. Fuck, this is domination, thought Dave.

Tom lay sprawled across the glass. Within seconds, he was covered in sperm, the level of which was filling the bottom of the glass very quickly. As the force of the final few blasts began to subside, Tom was better able to to wipe the cum from his eyes so he could see. The level of spunk in the glass was getting higher and higher. Tom realized he might have to swim.  

Throughout the series of events, Tom was quite aware that Linda hadn't shown even the slightest hesitation or mercy towards him. She was the one aiming the cock right at him. Each time he thought he jumped to safety after a cum blast, the cock was repositioned by Linda to shoot the powerful slime right at him. He realized this was her merciless revenge. The woman who he thought was desperate and needed him had changed into a cruel goddess who delighted in tormenting him. She had always been submissive, but now she seemed determined to humiliate him until he begged for mercy.

Linda finally moved the glass away from Dave's cock. She set the glass on the table and realized that Tom was swimming in her spit mixed with Dave's cum. It was the hottest thing she'd ever seen.

Tom was wading in the thick liquid, barely able to stay afloat. He looked up, only to see the giants looking down into the glass. They smiled simultaneously and started laughing at Tom swimming in semen mixed with spit. Their laughter shook Tom to his bones. Linda said, "Look Dave, you filled up that glass a quarter of the way. Isn't Tom a good swimmer? And did you see how he tried to get away but I would aim it right back at him? Then he'd go flying around" Dave replied, "It was amazing to watch from above. Seeing a tiny man so weak that my cum blasted him around that glass makes that hand job by far the best of my life. Hey Tom, was it good for you, too?" After this question, Tom, still focusing on swimming, which was difficult, was able to look up for a second and see the two giants laughing again, their eyes intent on his current swimming struggle.

Linda was barely able to speak because she couldn't stop laughing. "It's incredible how he keeps his head afloat. Do you see how your semen is so thick that Tom's arms can barely keep the pace he needs?" Dave looked down and said, "Tom, why don't you answer that question. Is my cum still powerful enough to make it hard for you to swim"? Linda knew there would be no answer from Tom, who was frantically  struggling because four ounces of thick sperm were tiring out the little fucker's arms.

Tom looked up to the two giants. He screamed,  "Please, I can't swim anymore. My arms are dying out. Please help me before I drown." Linda moved the glass away from Dave, who could still see all the action through the side of the glass. Linda answered,  "Don't worry Tom, I'll make it easier for you to swim."

Linda positioned the top of the glass and drooled a boatload of saliva into it. Tom watched it come at him from those enormous lips. He couldn't protect himself. It hit him with enough force to submerge his head. He swam as hard as he could to find air. He noticed that swimming suddenly became easier. The clear spit hadn't mixed under the spunk and was more watery, which made it easier to swim. His upper body was in spit but his legs were still in the sludge.

Linda realized she didn't spit quite enough because Tom's legs were still under the spunk. "Don't worry Tom. We're almost there. Watch out below." The enormous lips puckered and Tom couldn't look away as another blast of spit was headed his way. It temporarily dunked him down but suddenly, his legs were free. He was able to swim in the spit and it was deep enough so that his whole body was out of the sludge underneath.

The two giants looked through the side of the glass.  "There," Linda said and paused, "aren't you happy I saved you from drowning in the big man's sperm? My spit seemed to have help you. Although I wasn't sure you deserved the effort it took by my salivary glands. I guess on some level, it seemed like a fun way  to help you out."

Tom, exhausted but still swimming, thought to himself that Linda was actually  correct. Drooling on him was life saving because his body emerged from Dave's sludgy discharge. The spit was more watery and made it easier to keep his head above the surface.

Tom looked up to see the giants peer into each others eyes a hundred feet above. Now they were disregarding him. As Linda looked into Dave's eyes, she said, "Tonight is gonna get better and better. Dave, let's take this into the bedroom." Dave said, "I've never come so much. I don't know if I'll be able to get hard again." Linda replied, "Oh, you will-- when you see me smother Tom between my breasts and then stuff him inside my pussy."

For the first time in front of his wife, Tom screamed in fear.

End Notes:

It's gonna get worse for Tom next chapter.

Getting pushed around by miniscule
Author's Notes:

More humiliation for Tom. Warning: Giant Male

While Tom was still treading in the spit, which itself floated above the ejaculate within the glass, he thought,   "Fuck-- Dave's fucking sperm apparatus made enough semen to fill what seems like an eight foot deep hot tub in less than a minute. Then Linda drooled an additional hot tub's amount of spit. Their fucking fluids formed a fucking swimming pool around me."

Tom looked to his left and saw Linda's hip through the glass. She had lowered her hand and was beginning to walk. Suddenly, his deep "swimming pool" sized area was shaking, creating waves. He managed to stay afloat and noticed he was headed to the bedroom. He guessed that Linda's goal was to make him into some kind of sex toy. His nightmare was going to be Linda and Dave's ecstatic pleasure.

Linda walked into the bedroom and then to the bathroom. She tilted the glass and spilled Tom into the sink. "Tom, I just had the greatest sexual experience aiming that cock right at you. Seeing you get blasted ten times was amazing each time. I’m so glad Dave hadn’t cum for five days. Every time you were tossed around that glass it looked to me like you were being sprayed by a crowd control water hose. Well maybe one that throws out a stickier substance than water. I loved the look on your face when you managed to wipe off your eyes for a second between blasts."

"Linda", Tom replied. "I've had enough. You made your point." Linda scoffed at Tom, "Just wait motherfucker, it's going to get more intense for you. But first I have to rinse you off." Linda turned on the sink. Giant fingers lifted him and scrubbed him down in the luke-warm water.

Tom was grateful that the semen and spit deluge was rinsed off. However, he was not prepared for what happened next. He didn't notice that Linda had undressed herself, as he was too focused on breathing under the cascade of water coming from the faucet. Linda had removed her shirt. The water stopped. Then, Linda took a step closer to him. Her nakedness towered overhead. Tom looked up and saw her massive breasts hanging above,  each of which could crush him. Linda stared down at him with a mix of lust and malice.

He could feel her gaze weighing on him like a heavy blanket. Tom tried to speak, but his voice was weak and shaky. "Linda, please, I can't take it anymore," he uttered, hoping to find sympathy in her eyes.

But Linda showed no mercy. With a devilish smile, she bent down to place her left nipple right above Tom's head. Tom realized each tit must weight several tons. Just the left breast alone was large enough to cast a shadow over him.

Linda’s massive hand reached down and grabbed him again. He couldn't even move his arms in Linda's grasp. She lifted him out of the sink and onto the area just next to it. Tom looked to his right and saw a 40 foot long toothbrush. Then he looked back up to see the left breast approaching him again.

 "Tom, you fucking insect, you better try to get away from the giant tit. It's coming for you. " She leaned forward, the house sized left breast approaching Tom. He reflexively put up his relatively tiny hands.

He tried to elevate the massive blimp sized mammary but his minuscule hands did not alter the movement.  Linda laughed at his futile attempts to ward off the advancing breast. She leaned forward. He was trapped beneath her left boob, unable to break free.

The sensation of being held captive under her tit sent a wave of terror coursing through Tom’s  body.  He felt compressed to the point that he could barely breath. Linda said, "I'm barely leaning forward and you can't move. What would happen if I took the effortless action to lean a few more inches forward?” She moved forward and her breast further collapsed over Tom, sealing off all air.

Linda grinned as she barely felt Tom. To him, it was a different feeling. His rib cage was buckling under the weight. Now he couldn't breath.

Dave walked into the bathroom and watched the scene unfold, which was extraordinary. Witnessing Linda taking control in this manner ignited something deep within him.  Dave couldn't help but admire her relative strength and dominance. Her ability to hold Tom immobile with a fraction of the weight of a single breast was insanely arousing.

David broke the silence and said, "It is incredible that a small portion of the weight of a single tit could so thoroughly subdue that fucker. I want you to lean down and crush him to paste but you  shouldn't."  "Why not?" Linda asked. "Because we'd miss out on bringing him into bed with us."

Linda leaned back and Tom appreciated that he could breath again. Tom saw her hand coming toward him at rapid speed. It encircled him and he was on the move toward the bedroom. Linda looked at Dave and said, "You were drained a few minutes ago but you're going to get rock hard when I place Tom between my breasts. You're going to feel your cock grow harder than ever." She moved towards Tom. She picked him up and laid down in bed. She placed Tom between her breasts. "Get ready, Tom. "This is just the beginning."

Dave's eyes filled with excitement and anticipation. He couldn't help but feel a surge of raw desire. What Linda didn't know was that he was already having sensations in his groin from watching Tom held down by that breast in the bathroom.

Tom was standing between the two breasts. Suddenly, Linda used her hands to push from the sides of the breasts to move them closer together. To Tom, each tit looked like a massive wave he caught back in the day in Hawaii. But this time there were two waves coming closer and closer.

Tom was suddenly trapped between the convenience store sized breasts. He could push outward with his tiny arms but he did not have nearly enough purchase to move them. He was squeezed, held immobile. He look up to see Dave smiling down at him.

"Let's begin,"  Dave said, his voice full of anticipation. He reached for his crotch, adjusting himself, hovering his hard dick less than a foot from Tom. He realized that it must look more powerful to Tom than a locomotive. It made him harder. Indeed, Tom was thinking that he'd be crushed if that dick ever landed on him.

Linda looked down at Tom and said, "This is what happens when you become a tiny little creature, Tom. Your nightmare turns men on. It doesn't hurt that I've been focused on diet and exercise to make sure you'd stay interested in me. I've seen men look at my body for years with lust. So Dave gets my body and also gets off knowing you're so much weaker than his cock. Isn’t  that right, Dave?"  Dave replied, "Perfectly stated."

Tom trembled with humiliation between those giant breasts. Linda held him tight, making it impossible for him to escape. His heart raced, fear and anger battling within him.

He struggled to fight back but Linda's embrace rendered him helpless. As he was stuck between her breasts, feeling utterly powerless, Tom's fear was suddenly subordinated by his rage. How dare she do this to him? How dare she enjoy this humiliation? He had always been the dominant one in their relationship, and now he was nothing more than a mere object for her amusement.

Linda enjoyed the sense of power she had over him, reveling in his discomfort. She smiled as she relished the control she held over Tom's tiny body. Meanwhile, Dave couldn't contain his excitement. He leaned over Linda and approached her face, while imagining what it must look like to Tom, seeing a hundred ton chest pass overhead.

Tom experienced Dave's movement much more than merely seeing it. To him, a landscape sized male chest moved past him at eighty miles per hour. It was suspended in the air maybe thirty feet above while the giant male kissed his wife.

David's eyes darkened with desire as he pulled Linda close, his lips tracing her neck and shoulders. He murmured softly, "You're driving me crazy, Linda." She looked down at Tom. “Hey Tom, do you sense the sexual desire Dave is experiencing? I'm starting to realize that a lot of men would take me off your hands. While you might think I'm vapid, other men would want me. Can you sense how much Dave wants me? Maybe I'll bring other men home to show you how much they want me. Getting battered around by giant penises squirting you with their cum could be a daily event for you."

"I'm going to grow back in a week, Linda. I'll have revenge."  "Good point", she replied. "I'll have to think of a creative way to crush you in a supposed accident on day six." Tom would have cowered in fear but he was too busy dealing with the immediate matter at hand. He was helplessly held immobile by Linda's massive breasts. Despite his efforts to escape, he was powerless. He felt his face turning red with frustration and humiliation. He experienced a mixture of fear and resentment toward Linda. He could hardly believe that she, once his submissive wife, had become such a forceful and assertive woman.

Linda glanced down at Tom and smirked, her lips curving into a sinister smile. "Watch this, David," she whispered, her voice laced with wicked intent. Slowly, she lifted Tom in one hand and gripped his testicles with the other, causing him to squirm and writhe in pain. He couldn’t move his hands to even attempt to stop her. He groaned, tears welling up in his eyes.

As Tom writhed in agony, Linda shifted her attention back to David. She let go of Tom, depositing him in a quivering state between her tits. She grabbed Dave’s scrotum. Dave positioned his scrotum a few inches above Tom. Tom looked up to see Linda’s hand attached to the saggy hairy scrotum. Dave said, “Hey Linda, squeeze my nutsack like you squeezed his.”  Linda complied but Dave barely felt it. “I can barely feel that. Do it a hundred times harder.”  

Above Tom, who was still wiping the tears from his eyes, Linda’s hand constricted around the enormous hairy sack and he heard Dave moan in joy.  “This feels so good Tom. You’re such a wimp.” Linda smiled and said, “You are so tiny that if you got caught between my hand and this sack, you would end up being a stain on Dave’s  balls. To you it would be deadly, but to Dave it’s pure pleasure.” Dave added in, “Fuck she is right Tom. It feels so fucking good, especially knowing that you would be crushed if Linda put you between her hand and my nutsack.”

Linda let go and grabbed the sides of her breasts again, trapping Tom. She purposely brushed her voluptuous body against Dave, sending electric currents of desire racing through his veins. Dave wanted to place his cock between those breasts and push Tom around.

He imagined sliding his member past Tom's body, using Linda's chest as leverage. Dave fantasized about how Tom must feel having Linda dominate him between her tits. Dave wondered how his cock would seem to Tom, coming from below the breasts like a serpent from beneath the sea. He climbed above Linda and hung his cock within an inch of Dave's head. "I'm going to squeeze my cock between Linda's breasts and push you the fuck around, you abusive motherfucker." Tom looked up and saw a twenty foot long two ton cock hanging just above his head. He knew that he was nothing  compared to that cock.

Linda smirked at Tom's predicament. She loved seeing him squirm under their control. She had never felt more powerful, more in control of her own destiny. And she wasn't going to let go of this chance anytime soon.

Tom's hatred for Linda boiled over. His eyes burned with unbridled fury. He vowed revenge. Linda leaned forward and drooled on the giant penis. Dave moved his cock just below Linda's breasts. He slowly pushed forward toward Tom. Linda closed her eyes, savoring the erotic moment. Dave's cock slid between her breasts, creating a wet sound as it approached Tom. Linda let out a low moan, her body reacting instinctively to Dave's presence. Dave sat up, his legs bent backwards on either side of Linda's torso.

Tom squirmed, trying to find some leeway within Linda's vice-like breast grip. However, it was futile. Tom was finding it hard to breath between Linda's breasts. The area below his feet began to release its grip. The cock was forcing the breasts apart as it approached from below his feet.

Linda loved feeling Tom’s tiny body struggle between her tits. It made her feel powerful and sexually dominant, which she hadn't experienced in years. Her body buzzed with excitement as she witnessed Tom's vulnerability. She imagined Tom's perspective, feeling a giant cock coming at his feet.

Meanwhile, Dave's face showed determination as he bore forward towards Tom. Tom screamed in fear as his feet were pushed on by the cock. Linda saw Tom’s eyes widen with terror and took immense satisfaction in it. Her body tingled as she felt the thrill of being in complete control.

The room filled with the sounds of Linda's heavy breathing, Tom's struggling gasps and Dave's deep grunts.

Dave advanced his cock forward, pushing Tom deeper into Linda's cleavage. Tom wondered why the cock didn't crush him and realized that the breasts took most of the weight. His entire body shook with fear and humiliation. He felt completely powerless as the enormous cock continued its relentless advance. The pressure was becoming stronger, crushing him between Linda's breasts. The cock slid past his feet and moved upward toward his abdomen, then his chest. On either side were the gigantic breasts holding him in place while Dave's gargantuan cock was advancing upward toward his face. It was beyond merely powerful and relentless as it pushed over Tom’s body toward his face.

Linda's laughter echoed in the air as she reveled in the terror and pain she inflicted upon Tom. "How does it feel, Tom?" she asked mockingly. "Isn't this what you wanted? A threeway with me in control? Well, here it is!"

Tom's vision narrowed as the cock dragged up and over him. He struggled to break free, desperately fighting against the relentless advance of the colossal penis. His muscles bulged with effort but he was no match for the superhuman strength of his foes. He realized he is but an insect caught between gigantic breasts and a cock.

The cock was compressing his chest and he could barely breath. He realized that his nightmare was Dave's pleasure. He could imagine being Dave and how good this was feeling for him.  He wished he was Dave right now, experiencing the immense satisfaction of controlling another person so completely. He envied the power Dave held over him, wishing he could feel Dave’s  rush of adrenaline and dominance. As the giant cock continued its journey upwards, he wondered if he would ever live to experience being the “Dave” in such a situation?  This momentary respite was brief as the  cock rubbed past his body. He was now a sex toy, stimulating Dave's cock.

Linda said to Dave, " Give me a few more pumps and make sure to push the fucker around."  Dave couldn't believe how good this felt, his dick sliding between these breasts and over her husband. He thrust his hips forward again and again. Each movement caused Tom to slide along Linda's breasts. Linda looked down at Tom with a hint of sadism in her eyes.  She realized at that moment that nothing will ever top the visual of a giant cock pummelling her helpless husband between her tits.

Tom struggled to break free from the unrelenting grip of the gargantuan tits. His muscles ached, and his face reddened with frustration. However, he refused to give up. He wouldn't let Linda win this battle without a fight.

As he struggled, he noticed a change in her posture. It seemed to him that her hold over him was loosening slightly. Using every ounce of strength he had, Tom managed to push himself away from her body. He leaped. But instead of escaping completely, he ended up in the crook of her arm, clutching onto her flesh. This momentary victory was short term, as Linda's giant hand approached and encircled him. Tom couldn't budge. Linda looked at Dave and said, "If I squeeze the twerp maybe half as hard as I squeezed your dick, he would be mush."

Dave asked Linda, "Hey babe, can you squeeze Tom a little harder for me?" Tom screamed in pain as Linda's hand constricted around him. Linda smirked at his discomfort, savoring her newfound power. "Sorry sweetie, but you're experiencing five percent of my grip strength. Imagine what 50% would do?” Linda laughed.

Tom asked, "Why are you laughing?" Linda replied, "Tom, I was just thinking of how you must feel knowing that you can barely breathe if I applied just a little more force but that it wouldn't come close to half the force I used on Dave's dick. In fact, how do you feel knowing this is the same hand I used to give Dave a handjob?” She laughed again while peering down at Tom in her fist.

Dave's eyes flashed with a mixture of arousal and determination. He leaned down to kiss Linda, pressing his lips firmly against hers. Linda moved her hand to her crotch. "Dave, please put Tom inside me." Tom screamed, "You fucking bitch, how could you do this to me?"    "This is what you made me, Tom. You took away my pleasure, my happiness, my will to live. Now I take yours."

Dave stepped in, placing his pinky finger on Tom's shoulder. "Linda, he just called you a bitch. He still believes he's fucking important and thinks you're a subservient fearful loser. Let's teach him. We need to show him what it means to be small." Linda agreed, saying, "That's right, Dave. Put him inside me right now." Linda released Tom onto Dave’s palm.

Dave looked at Tom and said, "Hey motherfucker, how does it feel to know you're going inside. Don't worry, you won't be alone for long. You're going to have a friend to join you inside real soon. My cock. And it's going to push you around. To you, it will be painful. To me, bliss." With that Dave guided him toward the giant vagina.

Giant Genitals by miniscule
Author's Notes:

Tom goes inside as promised. He doesn't have as much fun as Dave. Warning. Giant genitals up close.

Tom thought it was gross to be held by a giant man. His head was free and he could see a forest of hair when suddenly the labia approached. His head passed the labia and his body was slid inside Linda. The ten foot long fingers that pushed him inside withdrew.

It was not as bad as he imagined. He was completely enveloped in Linda’s  wet warmth. The sensation of being engulfed by his wife’s pussy was intensely overwhelming. He was surprised that there were air pockets and he could breath.

Linda was moaning and it sounded pleasurable. He was surprised that his tiny body was providing her with pleasure. Dave, meanwhile, enjoyed seeing Linda getting off. He wondered what it was like for Tom. Dave crawled above Linda on his knees, his cock pointing toward her face. Linda looked at the cock and then looked up at Dave's face. "Put that log inside me and push that motherfucker around."

Dave positioned himself. "Your inch tall husband is inside you. I'm going to pound that piece of shit." "Do it," said Linda. Her command was sharp and authoritative. Dave's gaze flickered between her and her vulva, which contained Tom. Despite his desire, he hesitated. "What if I hurt him?" "He won’t get hurt because my pussy can stretch, so stop worrying," retorted Linda. Her tone brooked no argument. Dave steeled himself, focusing on the task at hand. He slowly entered Linda.

Dave began pushing his dick into Linda, taking the lead. Knowing that Tom was in there only served to spur him on further.  Dave was intent on demonstrating his dominance over the diminutive figure inside Linda. Gradually, he increased the pace of his thrusts, pounding deeper and faster into her. Sweat dripped from his brow. Dave noticed extra stimulation on the underside of his dick as it slid over Tom. Dave pause for a moment and looked into Linda’s eyes. “That little fucker feels better than any sex toy.”

Linda loved that comment from Dave. Her husband was reduced to providing  a little extra stimulation for Dave’s dick.  Dave's thrusts began to echo throughout her body. Each impact left her gasping for breath. The pressure inside grew, amplifying the rush of sensations coursing through her veins.

A few seconds earlier: Tom was desperately pushing on the walls of the vagina. He was trying to push his way out. Suddenly, his feet felt something below. He realized it was Dave's dick. The dick pushed past his feet and slid upward at incredible speed, past his face. Tom was able to push his face away. But the dick was sliding and pushing past the rest of his body. The sensation of having Dave's gargantuan cock brushing over his torso, so close to his face was both disgusting and surreal. He knew he needed to get out. The gigantic cock began picking up pace, moving forward and backwards. Tom used all his strength to keep his face free from the gigantic dick.

Linda, meanwhile, felt an intense sensation spreading through her body. Every muscle in her limbs trembled with pleasure, and her toes curled involuntarily. Her chest heaved with each labored breath, the air becoming thinner and thinner. She imagined Tom's predicament, trapped between the walls of a massive vagina and a rapidly moving enormous cock.

Tom, as he was being battered by giant genitals, was hearing all sorts of sounds of slurping and friction.  The cock would have crushed him were it not for the walls of the vagina being soft. Suddenly, he heard Linda, who said, "Tom, Dave is fucking me so good. I hope you're enjoying it." Tom freed himself as the dick retreated for a second. He crawled closer to the cervix. The dick came back. To Dave, it was a game. He adjusted his dick, repositioning to batter Tom again.

"Hey Linda, Tom keeps trying to dodge me but I keep aiming back at him. What should I do?" Tom could hear all of this as he was being battered around the wet vagina. "I want you to press the top of your dick against him and cum as hard as you can." Dave grinned and nodded, eager to oblige. He shifted his hips, ensuring that Tom was positioned perfectly beneath his swollen member. "Ready?" he asked, a twisted smile playing upon his lips. Linda, panting heavily, gave a curt nod in response. "Do it, you bastard." Dave moved his dick over Tom, feeling the heat of Linda's excitement radiate beneath him.

Tom heard all of this and knew the ultimate humiliation was near. He could move somewhat in the vagina to get away from the dickhead but every time he did, it came right back toward his face.  "Fuck you Dave, I know you're aiming at me." Of course, Dave couldn't hear tiny Tom. He pushed the cockhead right back in Tom’s face.

Tom closed his eyes tightly, preparing for the imminent humiliation. The cockhead pressed against his cheek, the warm tip distorting it.  Dave let out a loud, primal cry as he felt the pleasure building and building. Knowing his dick was pressed against Tom, he looked into Linda's eyes and said, "You give the order and I explode onto him."

Linda screamed “I command you to unleash a torrent of cum onto that maggot.” After hearing Linda say this, all  Tom could thing of was pushing his hands into the urethra to stop the flow. He knew it would be futile because hundreds of gallons were about to shoot out at something like 80 MPH--but he had to try. He pushed his hands toward the urethra and realized that both hands together couldn't cover more than 50% of the monstrous dick hole.

Suddenly the urethra widened. The giant cockhead reared. Linda started screaming and cumming. The vagina was pulsing. Dave was feeling the buildup just before orgasm. Tom felt the pressure increasing inside the pulsing vagina, and Linda's orgasmic moans became more fervent.

Dave's vision clouded over with the impending release. The world seemed to spin around him, the pleasure washing over him in waves. He felt his testicles draw upward, tightening in anticipation of the impending eruption. Testicles that if rested on that little piss ant would smother him. Dave never felt so powerful, knowing that his orgasm was going to send that motherfucker flying around in there. He remembered the visual of his cum shots  battering Tom around the glass earlier. He imagined his giant cock spray was about to hit Tom so hard that his tiny body would be flipped around like a rag doll on a driveway being hit by a hose. Rather than a driveway, Tom would be flying head over heels in a gigantic vagina.

As he felt his dick ready to shoot onto the little fucker, Dave's focus drifted to what he imagined it must be like for Tom. Tom was probably feeling humiliation knowing that a giant man was intentionally about to shoot hundreds of gallons of semen into his face— inside his own wife’s vagina. The ultimate torment. Dave looked into Linda's eyes and said, "Here it comes."

Tom heard Dave and felt the pulsing of the dick. He knew that Dave was coming. Tom managed to block the first few drops and was proud of himself. On the third pulse, a hundred gallons of semen went right past his little hands and hit his face with such force that some of it made its way past his sealed lips. To Tom, it was like being in that glass again but worse. He was squeezed by the giant pulsing vagina and blasted upside down while the enormous dick unloaded again and again.

The jizz covered his face, running down his chin and spilling onto his shoulders. Blast after blast battered Tom around. He was now completely covered in cum. Each time he pushed slightly away from the giant cockhead, it would return, shooting him again and again.

Linda could sense Dave's contractions. She felt so powerful knowing that their pleasure was resulting in a Tsunami for Tom. As Dave's orgasm finally subsided, he pulled out. There was nothing better than knowing that each orgasmic pulse felt so amazing while  to Tom, it was likely akin to being bombarded with a crowd control hose emitting warm jizz. Tom, meanwhile, was fighting with all his might to no avail. Tom, covered in cum, no longer knew which way was up or down.

Tom was finally relieved when the giant dick finished exploding. The cock withdrew. That is,  until he heard  Dave say to Linda, “I totally unloaded on him. Now I'm going to push him around again while I'm still hard." Linda replied, "Dave, see how many times you can hit him with your cock before you get soft."

Dave clenched his buttocks and starting ramming as fast as he could. To Tom, the return of the giant cock hitting him again and again was not as painful as it was humiliating. The vaginal walls had some give. He gave up, submitting to the will of the giant battering ram. Over the next few minutes, it began to shrink away until it finally withdrew. Tom spit out the cum and wiped his eyes. He held back tears. How would he get out of the giant cum filled vagina? Linda, catching her breath, looked down at her dripping vagina and spoke to Tom, who was still imprisoned within. "Hey Tom, Dave looked real happy a minute ago. I'm guessing it wasn't as much fun for you."

Tom had just been pummeled and shot in the face by a giant cock. He heard Linda's sarcastic comment. As he lay there squeezed between the vaginal walls, which were now a bit wider thanks to Dave's cock forcing its way around in there, he realized there were more air pockets than before. The giant cock had widened his cocoon. He could breath easier. His biggest problem now was being covered in cum. He wanted out.

Suddenly the walls around him began applying pressure and he began to slide out of the giant vagina. He fell into a bowl. For him, a curved bowl with 15 foot walls. He looked up to see Linda and Dave looking down into the bowl, enjoying his new predicament. He ran toward the wall of the bowl but couldn't grab anything to climb up. He tried again and again but the cum all over him made him slip down each time.

Linda laughed and taunted him. "What are you doing down there, little man? Ooh, you’re drenched.” She laughed. “Hey jizz man— looks like it’s too slippery for you to climb those giant curved walls? Hmmm,  Those walls aren't half a long as Dave's dick." She enjoyed teasing him, making fun of his situation. Dave whispered in Linda's ear. "Can you piss on him while I watch?" Tom couldn't hear the whisper but he didn't like the look of concentration on Linda's face.

Linda was figuring out how to do such a thing. She had two lemonades a few hours earlier and had to pee pretty badly. She carried the bowl into the shower. Tom had no clue that he was about to be pissed on. From inside the bowl, he saw the shower door go by. Suddenly, the bowl was held just below the gigantic vagina, which was stretched out from the pounding it took from the bus sized cock. The odor was intense, smelling of  post-sex but magnified a million times. He saw residual semen dripping out of the stretched out labia.

Tom knew he was in trouble. Linda was standing above him, close enough that her vagina and lower abdomen hovered over the edge of the bowl. Her tits were blocking his view of more than half her face. He braced himself, thinking he could take whatever she threw at him. Was she going to spit on him again?  Little did he know that Linda had decided on something far more potent than he imagined.

Linda positioned herself, taking care to ensure her aim would be accurate. Her heart raced as she felt her urge to pee grow stronger. She needed to relieve herself, and what better target than her shrunken ex-husband? Her thoughts were original to say the least: "If Dave’s  cumshots were enough to force him onto his hands and knees inside that glass, imagine how much damage my urine stream could do to him.  Hell, if he wasn't in this bowl, my stream could push him around the tub for what to him would be like a hundred yards. Fuck, that would be so satisfying but I'm going to keep him in the bowl so that he has to swim."

Linda sensed her bladder, which if relaxed, would allow the flow of urine. Slowly, she relaxed it, releasing the pressure. Just before the flow started, Linda knew that her bladder was far stronger than Tom. It was about to send a swimming pool sized maelstrom his way.

Tom saw urine start to flow and immediately understood her plan. The urine hit the side of the bowl near Tom, sending a wave of liquid splashing across the surface.  He dove away, barely able to dodge the giant firehose. It sounded like a goddamned river, Tom thought. Linda bettered her aim,  propelling him onto his hands and knees on the bottom of the bowl. He was eventually knocked over and sent bouncing around the bowl.

It was like being trapped underneath a waterfall, riding a river of his own wife's urine. It went up his nose and into his mouth. He tried to regain control, desperately trying to swim against the current. But it was futile. Every time he got away from the stream it would return, hitting him so hard that he would be submerged for a few seconds until he slid around the bowl away from the stream. Inevitably, the piss would return to toss him around again. He realized that Linda, like Dave before, was enjoying the game of redirecting her aim.

Dave crawled into the perfect spot to watch from up close. Both Dave and Linda enjoyed watching Tom get flipped around and submerged. She bore down, intensifying the stream. Her thoughts? Here was Tom, fighting for his life just from the simple nearly effortless act of her urination.

Tom thought about the fact that he was like an ant in a river, powerless and tiny. Finally, it stopped and Tom was treading urine in the bowl. The smell wasn't as revolting as he thought it would be. Linda placed the bowl next to the sink.

He looked up to see Dave's and Linda's gigantic faces casting down their looks of amusement at his predicament. Linda looked at Dave and said, "I'd let you pee on him too but I would be grossed out holding a bowl with your urine. So, sorry that you won't get to enjoy that. Also, I hope you would be OK letting me sleep. Would you mind going back to your place so I can get a good night's sleep?" "No prob", said Dave.

Linda was grateful that Dave understood her need to be alone, so she offered up her bathroom:  "Dave, you can use this bathroom to clean up while I use the one in the hall." She placed the bowl next to the sink. With that she walked out.

Dave walked over to the bowl, holding his clothes. He made sure his deflating wet cock was positioned just above Tom. "Hey Tom, thanks for being such a an abusive asshole to your wife that I felt no guilt having the time of my life. I'm sure it was a nightmare for you but to me--fucking your wife while knowing that I was ramming you around in there-- was one of my greatest experiences.”

Tom,  still treading urine while looking up at the giant wet cock with Dave's face in the background, was beyond words. He just looked up at Dave with a cold stare. "Fuck you, Dave."  "Tom, you shouldn't be so rude. Maybe I'll ask Linda if she needs a babysitter some time. You can get acquainted with my fleshlight. Ha Ha.”  

Tom watched Dave turn on the sink and clean off his dick. As Dave finished cleaning himself he twisted toward the bowl to give Tom an eyeful of the cock that just fucked his wife. Tom looked past the cock and saw Dave smiling again.

Dave, stood over Tom for a minute. Tom was treading in the piss. Finally, Dave broke the silence and said, “How’s the view, mini man? I guess it’s time for me to leave, motherfucker. Thanks for the great time. Oh yeah, I'll fuck your wife whenever she wants it. Hopefully, you'll be in on the action. It felt great fucking her while the underside of my dick was getting extra stimulation as it passed over you.  Watching her piss on you afterward was fun, too. Fucking awesome, Tom, See you next time." With those words, Dave put on his clothes and walked out, leaving Tom in the bowl of urine.

Tom, still swimming in the pee while trapped in that bowl, was happy to see Linda return, if only to take him out of the bowl. He saw Linda's giant hand slide over the bowl. The giant hand lifted the bowl and she walked toward the toilet.

The bowl began to tilt, just enough to let out the urine into the toilet but not at an angle that would toss Tom. Linda tilted back the bowl. She then placed it under the sink, turned on the warm water, and squirted some soap into the bowl. She grabbed Tom and washed him from head to toe.

"Tom, how do you feel about me now?"  "I hate your fucking guts." "Would you want to have sex with me if you could?"  "No Linda, we are over." "Oh, so you don't want sex?" "Linda, I'd never get it up for you again in my life." "Oh yeah?", Linda said, "I'm going to make you cum in two minutes."  She gently grasped Tom between her index finger and thumb. She brought Tom up to her mouth. "Tom, you're so tiny and weak that you can't even stop me from forcing you to cum." With that her lips engulfed his dick.

He hated her so much right now. Suddenly, the giant lips moved left and right. The stimulation to his dick betrayed Tom. He could not stop getting a hard on. All Tom could see were giant nostrils and those lips. Linda moved Tom away from her mouth."Ha," Linda said, “I knew that you would get hard. I know what you think these lips were made for." With that, Linda pressed her lips again around Tom's groin.

Tom was disgusted with Linda but his dick felt otherwise. It was hard; those lips were unrelenting. "Fuck, she's mindfucking me. I hate her fucking guts but she's right about the lips. Knowing how they could give giant head-- I can't get that thought out of my mind. What's wrong with me?" In thirty seconds, there was no turning back. Tom came hard.

To Linda, he produced a tiny drop of semen on her upper lip. "I can barely taste it you weak tiny fuck. I told you I could make you cum against your will. It took no effort since your dick is about  the size of an ant. Hey Tom, you can sleep in a clean pair of socks. I won't make you sleep on that used towel. But I have something for you to consider. You and I are picking this up tomorrow where we left off. So here's a question: Would you rather have me bring home a random guy to shoot jizz all over you from his giant cock, or instead have one of my girlfriends come over and shit on you? Hmm, maybe Donna. She hates your guts. Your call— a dick spurting in your tiny face, or Donna’s shit coming at you after I tape you down on the bottom of this bowl. I'm feeling generous so I'll let you choose. While you lie in my sock considering this, I'm going to think about that giant cock tonight making me come while fucking your shit up.  Good night, big guy."  

Tom heard the sarcasm in her voice when she said "big guy". Linda laughed down at Tom, placed two socks on the bureau and deposited Tom to sleep. Tom knew he was not going to sleep well that night. Linda looked at him for another minute, standing over the bureau. Her giant tits were swinging freely overhead. Tom looked at those tits and asked himself, "What was I thinking when I wanted to be shrunk?"

Linda never looked happier. With that, Tom watched her mountainous body turn around and she left. Tom was exhausted and humiliated. In the past few hours, he was spit on,  almost choked to death from cigarette smoke in that glass, squeezed in Linda's vice-like hand, nearly crushed under a high heeled shoe, had a giant dick rub over him while trapped between two giant breasts, had his balls crushed by fingers twice his size, was battered inside his own wife's pussy by another man's cock, cummed on twice, was pissed on and forced to tread  in a swimming pool of urine. Finally, Dave towering over him with that wet giant dripping dick just above his head while being forced to listen to Dave telling him he’d loved the extra stimulation that Tom’s body provided to his bus sized dick…

Tom would think about his dilemma--the choice between gallons of male cum or a ton of Donna’s shit-- in the morning. He drifted to sleep.

End Notes:

Tom has a dilemma. I've got a writer's block. Feel free to persuade me: which of the two choices should Tom take?

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13587