Heaven's Reborn by TerryLarka
Summary:

After a grueling fight with a terminal illness, Renton dies at the young age of 21, leaving behind his best friend and soulmate, Molly. But upon entering the afterlife, he is informed of a special opportunity that would allow him to return to Earth as a sprite and spend the rest of time with his beloved.

The only catch is that he can't let anyone else discover he's alive again. Oh, and his new form is only a centimeter tall.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 48838 Read: 41447 Published: September 05 2023 Updated: March 15 2024

1. Ch 1. Requiem by TerryLarka

2. Ch 2. Soul Meets Sole by TerryLarka

3. Ch 3. In Honor of Those We Have Lost and Found by TerryLarka

4. Ch 4. Tell Me It's Real by TerryLarka

5. Ch 5. Together in Body and Spirit by TerryLarka

6. Ch 6. Two and One Hundredthsome by TerryLarka

7. Ch 7. Plenty of Places to Hide by TerryLarka

8. Ch 8. From His Perspective by TerryLarka

9. Ch 9. Living the Dream by TerryLarka

10. Ch 10. Don't Take My Dream by TerryLarka

11. Ch 11. Exit from Paradise by TerryLarka

Ch 1. Requiem by TerryLarka

            Bright light flooded Renton's vision. Sterile air filled his lungs. His girlfriend's futile attempt at stifling her tears drowned out what little noise came through his hospital room. Renton was dying. Stage 4. He would have graduated college in three months alongside his girlfriend, Molly, but his latest prognosis showed that it'd take a miracle for him to see next week. And miracles were in short supply these days. 

            "Is there anything I can get you?" she sputtered out between sniffles. Renton hated seeing her like this. She was the strong one in their relationship, physically and emotionally. One time as kids, some bully harassed Renton over his shaved head, and Molly bloodied the jerk so bad he spent more time in the hospital than she spent suspended. 

            "An orange soda sounds nice," he mumbled. His voice was weak, barely audible to the woman seated beside him. Her spiky, ash-blonde hair was more ruffled than usual, and her t-shirt and jeans were wrinkled. Recently, she lacked the drive to maintain a well-kempt appearance.

            "I'll go get you one. Don't go anywhere; I won't be long," she joked, though her delivery was hampered by choking on tears. The moment she left the room, it felt as if time had stopped. The hospital's ambient sounds faded from earshot until all was silent. Renton panicked. He was afraid his hearing had gone out, that he was losing his senses one by one. He wasn't ready to die yet, not by himself, not without Molly by his side.

            "Hey there, hero! How's it hanging?" a sprightly voice called out from the doorway. Relief washed over Renton as he heard someone enter the room. He wasn't dying just yet.

            "Hello?" he responded dryly. It was a young woman. Short and pretty. She looked like some sort of pop star. Her hair was light pink to its roots as if it were naturally that color. A black, Evanescence t-shirt and plaid blue shirt accentuated her shapely figure. Her knee-high leather boots clacked loudly on the tile floor. "Who are you?" Though she looked to be his age, Renton didn't recognize her from school or elsewhere. He thought she might be some influencer looking to cash in on his misfortune.

            "You'll find out when it's time. For now, just take it easy." She sidled up to his bed and leaned in to hug him. It was extremely awkward for the inebriated man. Being grabbed in his condition was uncomfortable enough, and the stranger's hefty bosom pressing into him only made it worse. She rested her chin against his shoulder; her hair smelled flowery, like gardenias. "I'm here ahead of schedule," she whispered into his ear. "If there's anything left you need to do, now's the time to get it done."

            "What?" Renton asked. Without explaining herself, the mysterious woman got up and skipped to the door. 

            "See ya soon, Ren!" The moment she disappeared into the hallway, the hospital came back to life, the beeps of medical equipment and the staff's footsteps echoing through the floor. Renton was left strapped to his IVs, alone and bewildered. A minute later, Molly returned, holding a white aluminum can.

            "Sorry, all they had is diet," she said before pausing to look at her partner. "Is everything alright? You look troubled." Even through his ghastly face, she could tell something was bothering him.

            "It's nothing," he muttered, grabbing the can from her. "I'm trying to watch my weight anyway. All that sugar would dig me an early grave.” They both tried to laugh, but breathing hurt like hell for Renton, and the mere mention of a grave just elicited more tears from Molly’s ducts. The two stared into the other’s eyes, afraid of what was to come. Renton didn’t fear death itself; he had long come to terms with his condition, and even welcomed oblivion if it meant an end to his suffering. However, the thought of being alone for eternity, of being separated from Molly, mortified him. Likewise, Molly dreaded the lonely life that awaited her. Renton was the love of her life, her best friend since childhood, and the thought of him just not being there was incomprehensible. Renton dwelled on the pink-haired girl’s words.

            “Molly, do you want to get married?” he asked, dead serious. The tears froze for a moment, her eyes wide open. “I don’t have a ring or anything, and I can’t promise a relaxing honeymoon, but…” Molly lunged onto him, her arms wrapped around his emaciated shoulders. She pressed her face into his, her warm breath rushing down his neck. If her embrace hurt at all, Renton didn’t feel it.

            “Why didn’t you ask me sooner, you idiot!?” she bawled.

            “I didn’t want to be a burden, even more of one. I thought it wasn’t worth troubling you, considering…” Molly pulled back and looked him dead in the eye.

            “You have never been a burden, and you never will be. I want to marry you so bad it hurts.” Molly got up and pulled out her phone. For the first time in a long while, Renton saw her smile. “My uncle’s a notary. I’ll call him, so we can get married tonight. I’ll let our parents know too. Oh, they can pick up a cake at the corner store, and we can have a small celebration here.” She looked so giddy planning their spontaneous wedding that Renton felt he could live another hundred years off her happiness alone.

            After escaping a pitch-black tunnel, Renton awoke to the sun’s heavenly rays beaming down on him. He felt warm, warmer than he had in weeks, but it was a comfortable heat, like the first day in spring when one could stop wearing a coat outside. It took some time for his eyes to adjust to the bright light consuming him. He could feel his bed beneath him, though it was far too soft to be the hospital bed. It was warm too, but not like the air around him; it was as if it exuded its own heat, enveloping him in a welcoming warmth. The last thing he remembered was falling asleep, his newly wedded wife resting her head on his chest as the two “consummated” their marriage.

            “Wakey-wakey,” a delicate voice cooed. “Did you sleep well?” Renton rubbed his eyes, color fading into view as his eyes finally adjusted. Directly in front of him was a wall of white fabric draped down all the way to the floor before him. His gaze wandered up the fabric, past two enormous mounds, and up towards the massive face of a pink-haired woman. “You looked so cute I didn’t want to wake you.”

            Renton started back in shock. He was sitting on the lap of a giant woman. She was wearing a white slit dress with a plunging neckline accented in resplendent gold. Renton took her for a goddess, the spanning dove wings protruding from her back completing the look. The woman giggled as the man absorbed her splendor.

            “There’s no need to gape like that. You haven’t even seen yourself yet.” The ginormous woman brought down her hand, holding her fingers vertically before Renton. Her middle fingernail was as tall as he was. The keratin surface glistened and transmogrified into a mirror-like, reflective sheen, giving Renton a clear image of himself. The first thing he noticed was the long, wavy brown hair flowing from his scalp. His body, what wasn’t covered by a white long-sleeve and matching slacks, was flush with the tint of life. There were muscles on his bones and his skin was no longer pallid. The silken clothes adorning him were beyond velvety, softer than the downs of a mother goose. Hovering half a foot above his head was a brilliant ring of golden light.

            Renton relaxed as he pieced together what happened to him, his bare feet scrunching a miniscule portion of the giant woman’s thigh. “I’m sure I’m dead. That much is obvious,” he mumbled to himself, surprised at how vigorous his voice sounded. “So, am I in heaven, or is this a dream induced by my dying brain as it clings to the final musings of my consciousness.”

            “The former,” the angel responded, perplexed by the latter.

            “Interesting.” Renton paced around the thigh, pondering the implications. “I’m sorry if this is rude to ask, but could you tell me which religion got it right?”

            “Technically, none of them,” she responded. “Though each one was correct about something or another.” Renton brought his hand to his chin as he pondered every existential question that ever crossed his mind. “And before you ask me every existential question that’s ever crossed your mind, how’s about I give you the rundown.” Looking up at the woman’s colossal face, Renton finally realized she was the girl that visited him the day he died. “I’m Petra, your guardian angel. And this is Heaven.”

            Petra was sitting on a grassy meadow beneath a blossoming sycamore tree. Surrounding her was a sea of clouds that stretched far beyond the endless horizon. The skies radiated azure with rippling waves billowing across it as if the ocean hung upside down. “You are a soul, given a form that best represents your idyllic self. And now that you’re free from your mortal coil, you can enjoy the land of milk and honey to its fullest, for all eternity!” She threw her arms into the air, sending her buxom bosom into a bouncing frenzy. Renton tried not to stare, but from his perspective, it was impossible to look at her face without the twin peaks poking into view. “It’s okay to gawk,” she said, looking back down at him. His face burned bright red. “I’m your guardian angel after all.”

            “No, it’s not!” he asserted. “I have a girlfrie- er, wife! And leering at an angel must be a sin.”

            “Silly, you can’t sin in Heaven,” she chuckled. “Marriages are ‘until death do you part,’ remember? Though, I respect your loyalty.” Renton wasn’t convinced, his eyes darting to avoid the excessive amount of skin the angel’s dress revealed. “And really, you mortals are way more prude than you need to be. Half of your ‘sins’ don’t even exist. As long as your kind and respectful to others, you get to come straight to Heaven and skip past the soul wash.”

            “Soul wash? Is that like Hell?”

            “Sorta. It’s not called that, though. We refer to it as the Downstairs. There we wash evil people’s souls of impurities until they’re good enough to enjoy Heaven,” she said with a smile, though Renton’s puzzled expression conveyed to her that he had more questions. “Here, let me show you.”

            The tiny man was blinded by a flash of light. Once he recovered, he found himself standing in Petra’s expansive palm, looking out over a monotone grey office space. The place was cordoned off by cubicle walls, though the spaces between were surprisingly expansive. Everything, the walls, desks, computers, keyboards, and every other odd and end was the exact same shade of grey. Even the hardwood flooring, though one would be hard pressed to see that under the thick, crimson layer of blood. Before Renton and Petra stood an angel with bright blue hair, decked out in black leather. She was the spitting image of a dominatrix with a tight leather corset, matching leather G-string, and thigh-high stiletto boots, the bottom of which were stained red. Her back was turned to them, giving them a full display of her obsidian dove wings and ample posterior. Upon further inspection, Renton noticed something squirming in between her oppressive glutes.

            “Repent maggots!” the angel sneered. “Cast off the weight of your misdeeds as you succumb to the weight of my foot.” She stomped her boot down, sending a wailing chorus crawling up her leg. Beneath her leather-clad sole were at least a dozen tiny people, each as small as Renton, being pulverized under the angel’s merciless pressure. Poking out of her G-string were a dozen flailing limbs, each grasping at the paltry fresh air made available to them. “Soak in the blood of your cold-hearted brethren and reflect on the evils you wrought on the world!”

            “We wash out the soul’s impurities through torture,” Petra explained way too calmly. “It never lasts an eternity like you mortals worry over, but the sessions can last upwards of a million years for some people.”

            “Does the berating help with the cleansing?” Renton asked.

            “No, not directly. That’s for the angels, helps them get into it.” Petra looked up and waved to the dominatrix. “Hey, Cindy!” The blue-haired angel turned, her scowl giving way to a wide grin.

            “Petra, darling, long time no see!” Cindy rushed over and gave Petra a kiss on the cheek, paying no mind to the tinies she crushed underneath her gait. “What brings you down here?”

            “Giving a newbie a tour of the place. He wanted to see how the Downstairs worked.” Cindy bent over, her massive face eclipsing all else from Renton’s view.

            “Aww, what a cute lil’ fella,” she cooed, pinching the tiny’s cheek, really his entire face, between her overwhelming fingers. “You’re going to love it upstairs. Petra’s such a great hostess.”

            “Oh, you flatter me!” Petra blushed. “I’m not even half as good as you were.”

            “Don’t be so modest. Sometimes I miss being a guardian…” Cindy noticed a speck of a man pulling himself across the blood-soaked floor, making a desperate attempt to flee while his torturer was distracted. Cindy casually lowered her boot on top of him and twisted, glancing away from her friend for barely a second. “…but my current role is just so invigorating. You should really try it sometime.”

            “Thanks, but I’m more of the gentle caretaker type,” she remarked, patting the side of her head while her tongue poked out from the corner of her mouth. “Anyway, I better get back to showing this guy around. See you at Lillian’s party?”

            “Absolutely! Can’t wait!” Cindy gave Petra a kiss farewell before bending over and doing the same for Renton. It was just a quick peck, but her ginormous lips struck him with enough force to knock him over. It was like crashing face first into a pair of airbags, though oddly pleasant all the same. The dominatrix turned and walked back towards the desk where more tortured souls waited, scratching those in her G-string deeper into the abyss.

            With a radiant flash, Petra and Renton returned to the sycamore tree. “What’d she mean by ‘hostess’?” Renton asked.

            “Normally, you’d have a private suite on the promenade, and I’d be there to ensure all your wants and needs are met. Like a giant, angelic butler!” Petra sat back down, holding Renton up to her chest. The immensity of her infinite cleavage intimidated the little guy, but he managed to stay focused on her explanation in spite of the tremendous odds against him. “However, you qualify for a special opportunity.” Renton cocked an eyebrow, feeling like he was about to be roped into buying a car. “The Goddess above loves her creations with all her heart, but sometimes a kind soul is taken from the material world at a tragically young age. As regrettable as it is, we can’t go and change fate willy-nilly, but we can offer an alternative.” Petra waved her arm and a slideshow appeared projected behind her. The projection showed various slides of people laughing and frolicking with miniature people in their hands. “The Heaven’s Reborn Initiative!”

            Renton squinted at the pictures with his mouth ajar and his head cocked. “Huh?”

            “Since you died before you could really live your life, we’re giving you a second shot at it. Though, we can’t just bring you back as you were since that would defy fate and all that. So, we let you return as a sprite.” A diagram popped up on the slideshow to accentuate her presentation, depicting a faithful illustration of Renton’s current form next to the towering mass that was Petra. “You see, the human soul is actually really small, which is mighty convenient because it’d be a real pain fitting a hundred trillion of you guys up here otherwise. But it also means we can send you guys back to the mortal realm as sprites and not have to worry about you disturbing the natural order.” The next slide showed an animation of Ren’s soul being stuffed into an envelope and mailed to Earth.  “You’ll get to live a second life on Earth, albeit at only a centimeter tall, but there’s still plenty of opportunities available to you at that size.” A few stock photos popped up: a sprite swimming in a glass of water, one watching a movie while chomping on a popcorn kernel as tall as him, and another sleeping on a pillow the size of a football field. “And once your second life reaches its conclusion, you’ll return here and enjoy the bounty of Heaven to the fullest. It’s a win-win!”

            “What’s the catch?” Renton questioned. If there was one thing life taught him, nothing good in this world came without a cost. “Besides my height.”

            “There’s no catch, silly!” Petra dismissed, waving her hand in front of her face. “This is Heaven. Everything here is too good to be true!” She leaned back, resting her pointer finger on her chin. “Or is it ‘Nothing here is too good to be true?” Renton didn’t blink, his skepticism overpowering the angel. “Okay, there’s a small catch. You can’t let anyone see you. If a normal person spots you, then we rip you straight back to the afterlife. You won’t get punished or anything; we just can’t have tiny dead people walking around in front of the general public.”

            “That means I have to stay isolated from everyone and sneak everywhere to get around.” Renton paced back and forth on the palm, hypothetical scenarios dancing through his head. “What kind of second life is that?”

            “Not everyone! Sorry, I only got half the presentation memorized, so I forgot a step.” The slideshow displayed a stock photo of a tiny man in a smiling woman’s palm being held up to her face, a pink heart outlining the pair. “You’re allowed to pick up to two people that can know of your existence. Basically, you get to live the life you were denied with that special someone. Younger kids tend to pick their parents, while teens and adults pick their lover and best friend. Or lovers, if that's your thing. We can't do more than two people, though. It gets too complicated after that."

            "Molly. I want to be with Molly." His response took no hesitation.

            "Figured as much. Who do you want as your number two?"

            "Just her. That's all I need. It wouldn't be fair to Mom or Dad to only pick one of them, and there isn't anybody else I'm all that close with. Molly is more than enough." 

            "Alrighty! Then it's settled. We can begin right away, if you'd like."

            "Please." Upon receiving Renton's consent, Petra chanted an indecipherable incantation. Luminous runes appeared around Renton, passing through his body as his surroundings faded from view. He felt his body get heavier and his hair flowing in the wind as he left the ethereal paradise and returned to the mortal realm. As the final rune passed, his halo disappeared, and Renton found himself alone. He stood before a door stretching a mile high, standing on short, musty carpeting. Even at his diminished height, he recognized the less than luxury apartment building he and Molly lived in together.

            "Patching in. One, two, three," Petra's voice called directly into Renton's mind. "Sounds like our mental link is working, so we can communicate anytime without me being present."

            "Hey, Petra, why am I standing outside my front door?" Renton asked, craning his neck to look at the thing. "Aren't you going to take me to Molly?"

            "Right, I knew I forgot to tell you something!" Renton could hear pages flipping on the other end. “According to the rules, you have to get her attention yourself. I can’t help you.”

            “What!? Why!?” he shouted, though his voice was as audible as a mouse’s squeak.

            “Think of it like a test to prepare you for your new life as a sprite,” Petra advised, hoping her asspull of a justification was convincing enough.

            “That doesn’t make any sense!” Renton’s eyes darted across the far-stretching hallway, grateful that it was empty.

            “I don’t know what you’re freaking out for. I made it real easy for you. As soon as she opens that door, she’ll see you, and you’ll be all set.”

            “What if she doesn’t look down?” There was a long pause.

            “Huh. I didn’t think of that.” A startling groan roared before Renton as the old door creaked open. Towering over the miniscule man was the love of his life, a curvaceous pillar of a woman decked out in jeans and the local baseball team’s jersey. Renton froze, unable to comprehend the magnitude with which she stood over him. Her legs stood tall as skyscrapers but moved with the fluidity of water. Renton didn’t have long to gawk at his wife as her image was obscured behind the sole of her Converse. Her sneakers were well-worn, still standing after a hundred miles of abuse. The bottoms were filthy, covered in a cross-continental sampling of dirt and detritus. The sneaker was primed to make direct contact with the sprite as Molly took the first step out of her apartment. The rubber sky quickly plummeted towards the tiny man, giving him no time to escape its all-encompassing reach. Renton couldn’t move. He could barely think. He had already faced death once, already suffered hellish pain, but this was no less terrifying. To be brought back to life only to become a stain under his wife’s sneaker, what kind of sick joke was that?

            “Petra!” Renton fell to the floor, the rubber sole a centimeter off the ground. “Help me!”

Ch 2. Soul Meets Sole by TerryLarka

            It was 9:45am. Molly was headed out the door to get to her first class. Though her partner had died on their wedding night two days prior, she still wanted to attend her classes, hoping they could distract her from the overwhelming grief consuming her heart. Little did she know that her short-lived husband was actually alive and well at her doorstep. Though, as small as he was, she’d be forgiven for not noticing the speck of a man as her cataclysmic sneaker rained down onto him.

            “Petra! Help Me!” Renton shouted a millisecond before the rubber sole embraced his entirety. He felt the immense weight of his wife press down on him as she shifted her balance onto that foot. Nothing the man had experienced was adequate enough to describe the pressure he felt. He imagined this must be what it felt like to deadlift an elephant on Jupiter. He couldn’t so much as move his fingers as he was flattened against the doormat to his home. He squinted his eyes shut and waited for the pop, waited for the black tunnel with the bright light at the end, waited to wake back up in Petra’s lap, his second life cut pathetically short. But, there was no pop. The fingers he couldn’t move were still there, as was the rest of his body. And as suddenly as Molly’s tremendous weight shifted onto him, Renton felt it ease off. His puny body was lifted high in the air and hung for a second before it came crashing back down onto the floor, the unworldly pressure flattening him once again.

            “Yo, you good?” Petra asked, their telepathic connection unphased by the hundred fifty pounds of woman on top of Renton. The tiny man was wedged into the rubber sole like a stubborn pebble. It molded around his frame and held him captive as he was continually beaten against the apartment building’s rough carpeting. 

            “How Oomph! Am I Oomph! Still Oomph! Alive?” he shouted into the sneaker, his body at the complete mercy of his wife’s gait. Along with not being a bloody pulp, Renton realized he wasn’t in pain. It was extremely uncomfortable being sandwiched between his wife’s shoe and the floor, but it didn’t hurt.

            “Because you’re not ‘alive’ to begin with. I materialized your soul so that it could exist physically in the mortal realm,” Petra explained. “That’s what a sprite is. You can’t die because you’re already dead. You’re like a ghost that can touch things and get stuck under someone’s foot.”

            “Can you Oomph! Get me Oomph! Outta here!?”

            “It’ll be easier if you just speak to me through your thoughts.”

            You can teleport, right? Renton thought, hoping it was getting through to his angel. Can you beam me off her foot?

            “Nope, I can’t teleport physical objects, not even sprites. I can only move my own body and ethereal substances like a soul. Of course, I could go down there and pick you off myself…”

            Then do it! Molly walked out of the apartment onto the sidewalk. The cold, hard cement was even worse on Renton’s back than the cheap carpeting. The rough surface scratched against him as Molly kicked herself forward; it left no scars or injuries, but it was as irritating as scraping chalk against a blackboard.

            “How? She’s not going to listen to some stranger asking to pick something off the bottom of her foot. Besides, I’m not supposed to interfere with your test to get her attention.” It was only a ten-minute walk from their apartment to the inner-city campus’ main classroom, but the trek may as well have been an hour to the trapped tiny. Renton managed to pivot his head far enough to get a glimpse of anything besides rubber. For the brief seconds where he wasn’t pancaked into the cement, he could catch a glimpse of their surroundings: the people passing by, the cars on the street, the storefronts lining downtown. His view was interrupted when Molly unwittingly stepped on a soggy piece of chewing gum, mushing Renton into the soft, sickly-sweet confection. As her foot pulled up, the gum stretched with it, tearing from its foundation in the cement and plastering itself against Renton on Molly’s sole. Though it coated his back in a stranger’s lingering saliva, the gum at least cushioned his fall as it flattened beneath Molly’s step.

            Don’t suppose it can get worse than this, Renton thought moments before Molly stepped carelessly into a puddle. In all fairness, it was a shallow puddle, not high enough to discomfort the woman in any way; but at Renton’s size, it was enough to submerge him, water pouring in through tears in the gum. He finally noticed that he had no trouble breathing throughout this ordeal. In fact, he wasn’t breathing at all. Petra…

            “Yeah, you don’t need to breath. Not alive, remember?” she responded. “You don’t need to eat or sleep either, though you can still enjoy food if you want.”

            Neat, he thought as a particularly sharp pebble pressed up against his neck.

            The relief he felt upon entering the main classroom building’s tile floors was palpable. The only thing to contend with there was dust which was mostly caught by the gum coating him. The deafening squeak of her soles scraping the floor got old fast, though. But then, it was preferable to the vexing noise approaching.

            “Molly, wait up!” a dulcet voice called out. Molly stopped and turned, grinding Renton against the tile flooring. A young man jogged up to her. At 6’5”, he stood half a foot taller than her.

            “Oh hey, Chaz,” she greeted him. Chaz was an acquaintance of Molly’s, and an “acquaintance” of Renton’s. The perfect balance between lean and muscular, Chaz was a dreamboat in every respect and the antithesis to the frail and infirm Renton, even moreso now that the former cancer patient was dirt stuck to a shoe.

            “I heard about Ren. Sorry for your loss.”

            “Thanks,” was all she could muster. She realized people weren’t going to stop reminding her of him today.

            “No prob. If you need a shoulder to lean on, I’ll be there for you.” His magenta tank-top showed off his perfectly toned shoulders, and his grey gym shorts put his herculean calves on full display. It was a wonder to everyone but Renton how the handsome, personable stud could still be single. “In fact, I’m free all day today. Maybe after your class we can go out for coffee and chat.” The secret was that he was obsessed with Molly. He saw himself as the inebriated Renton’s rival; Renton saw him as a jealous bull. In life, Renton was more concerned over what he was having for breakfast than he was over some nice guy hitting on his girlfriend, but the idea of Chaz weaseling his way into Molly’s heart after his death made Renton’s skin crawl.

            “I appreciate the offer,” Molly responded politely, “but coming here is draining enough. I’m probably going to head straight home after class.” It’s not that he didn’t have faith in his partner, Renton simply feared that Chaz wasn’t above taking advantage of his grieving crush’s emotional vulnerability.

            “That’s fair,” Chaz replied. “The offer stands for whenever you need it.”

            “Thanks,” she muttered and made her way to her classroom. Her once peppy personality began to waver a year ago as Renton’s condition worsened; for the past couple months, even he had rarely glimpsed her smile. As she entered her class and took her seat, the eyes of those close to her turned her way.

            “What are you doing here?” Becca, the girl seated behind her, asked.

            “I get this is the capstone, but the professor’s not going to mind you missing a day to mourn,” Lindsay, the girl in front, said.

            “I just wanted to think about something else for an hour,” Molly explained. “So far, it hasn’t worked.”

            “When’s the funeral?” Becca asked.

            “Two days.”

            “That’s good,” Lindsay confined. “The ceremony will ease the pain you’re feeling.”

            “If you say so.” As usual, the professor walked in on the dot, scrambled papers bursting from his briefcase.

            “Morning class. Today’s an important lesson, so let’s…” He looked up from his standing desk towards Molly and approached her as discreetly as the head of class could. “You don’t need to be here,” he gently whispered. “Go. I’ll make sure you’re caught up when you get back.” Molly wasn’t sure how he knew. Maybe Becca emailed him, or perhaps there’s a faculty memo that gets sent out for this sort of thing. Either way, Molly decided to heed his offer.

            “Thank you,” she mumbled, getting up and returning home. The trek back wasn’t any better for poor Renton, but this time he wasn’t fazed. Unable to feel physical pain, his mind was instead consumed with emotional agony. He had to get Molly’s attention, not for his sake, but so she could be happy once again.

            Upon entering the empty apartment, Molly kicked off her shoes and walked over to the cramped living room. No longer being walked on, Renton tried to free himself, but his candy binding held him firmly in place. Molly sat down on the couch and grabbed the TV remote off the coffee table. She pointed it at the small TV and froze, staring at her reflection in the black screen. The room was silent, so devoid of sound that Renton thought maybe his inaudible voice could be heard, but a sudden desire stopped him.

            Reflected off the TV was Molly, sitting on a love seat made for two. Her finger trembled over the power button; it’d be so simple to kill the silence, to fill the void in her heart with the company of talking heads, but that empty love seat stared back at her, the indent of its former occupant beckoning her to despair.

            The remote fell from her hand onto the floor, followed closely behind by tears. Molly bawled, clutching her contorted face as her blubbering howls echoed across the room. Her pained weeping drowned out the only other sound in the room: a faint whimpering beneath the sole of her Converse.

Ch 3. In Honor of Those We Have Lost and Found by TerryLarka

            Eventually, the tears dried up. Molly’s cracked, red eyes choked on the air puffing out of her ducts, incapable of producing anything more. The mourning woman stood up off the love seat and walked to her bedroom, formerly their bedroom. She collapsed onto a bed that was never quite big enough for two people, but now it felt far too large for one. With nowhere else to go, Molly retreated into sleep, and though her lost love haunted her dreams, she preferred it to his absence awaiting her in the waking world.

            Renton was still stuck to her shoe. No matter how much he squirmed, the gum applied to his body would not give way. A part of him accepted that this was how his second life would play out, stuck to the bottom of his wife’s sneaker until the day she finally threw these worn down threads into the trash.

            There was a sudden flash, and Renton could feel his prison lift into the sky. “Hey there, hero. How’s it hanging?” a pink-haired woman said, holding the sole to her face.

            “Petra? What are you doing here?” Renton asked. The angel was wearing her Evanescence shirt and plaid skirt; it must have been her Earthly attire. She pinched the piece of gum between her fingers and pried it from the sneaker, pulling Renton off with it. “I thought you weren’t allowed to help me.”

            “I’m not, not directly anyway.” She chanted a short incantation. A silver rune draped across Renton and dissipated the grime coating him, gum included. “I’m just getting you out of a sticky situation. Getting your partner’s attention is still your responsibility.”

            “Petra, can I ask a favor? It won’t count as help, I promise.”

            “Of course!” she announced with a toothy grin. “I’m your guardian angel after all!”

            “Can you place me in Molly’s purse?” he requested. Petra turned to the counter behind her where the handbag sat.

            “Sure, but why do want to go in there?”

            “I don’t need to eat or sleep or breath, so a few days in there won’t kill me,” he rambled. “I know it’s selfish of me. I want to let Molly know I’m here as soon as I can, but there’s something I have to see first.”

            “You want to attend your funeral,” Petra deduced. Renton nodded solemnly in her grip. “Makes sense. Most souls watch theirs from Heaven, though you’re a special case.” Petra stared at the purse while she pondered the consequences. “It’s probably for the best in the long run; let her process some of her grief before you jump back into her life. Besides, I think you’ve earned the right to be a little bit selfish.” She walked over and plopped him in. On top of Molly’s personal items was a layer of crumpled, discarded tissues, giving Renton a soft and somber landing. He dug through the damp tissue paper, past a lumber pile of pens and lip balm, and onto the purse’s leather floor. There was a small hole in the bottom corner of the purse, just large enough for Renton to peek his petite head through, giving him an adequate view outside of the purse. At the moment, he could see their kitchen table, fridge, and Petra’s bulbous face poking into frame. “All snug? I’ll be heading back, but I’m always available via the comm. If you get stuck again, I can be back in a flash, so long as no one else is around.” The angel vanished in a blink of light, leaving Renton alone in his apartment.

            He laid there silent and stationary, wandering thoughts as his only company. A lifetime of doctor’s offices and hospital rooms prepared him for the monotonous wait he embarked on. For the whole day and the entire night, he only saw Molly once, eating a single piece of toast for dinner before returning to bed. Every hour or so, he could hear her crying from the bedroom before she drifted off into depressive lethargy. It hurt Renton to see her like this, but a small part of him was at least comforted by the clear display of how important he was to her.

            Once the moon took its rightful place in the blackened sky, Renton attempted to fall asleep. It was difficult. In life, it was the never-ceasing pain that kept him awake, but in death, he simply wasn’t tired. He closed his eyes shut, but his brain wandered restlessly, as if it were hopped up on caffeine. Now that sleep wasn’t a necessity, there was nothing to lull him into slumber. Had he a job or a hobby or anything to do besides lay in his wife’s purse for two days, this would be quite the productive development. But alas, all he could do was wait and think.

            A knock at the door jolted Renton awake. Technically, he was already awake, but staring at his kitchen table long enough reduced his thoughts to a monotonous transmission of white noise. The knocking was the first sound he heard in hours which was enough to snap him from his stupor. The door was out of frame from his small hole, past the kitchen. A few minutes later, he could hear Molly pass by and open the door.

            “Hey, Molly! Just wanted to check up on you.” It was Chaz.

            Bastard, Renton thought, cringing at the man’s dulcet voice.

            “Oh, thanks.” Molly’s voice was weak and callous. Renton liked to believe her tone was aimed at Chaz, but even he understood that was wishful thinking. “Come on in,” she sighed. She led him to the kitchen table, finally crossing into Renton’s view. She was wearing the same jersey and jeans from yesterday, her hair messier and greasier than a rat’s nest. Chaz, prim and proper as always, his toned muscles accentuated by a lime green tank top, set a bouquet of white roses on the table as he sat across from her, facing her purse on the counter. Renton creeped back, ensuring he stayed out of sight.

            “Are you feeling any better?” he asked, ignoring the bloodshot eyes traced by deep-purple bags.

            “Worse,” she replied.

            “Sorry to hear that. You want to go out somewhere? Maybe some fresh air will clear your head.” There was a long pause. Molly rubbed her temples.

            “Chaz, I appreciate you trying to help, but all the fresh air in the world can’t make me feel better. This isn’t a bad breakup; I can’t just wallow in a tub of ice cream and move on. My other half is dead, and I’m expected to somehow live on without him.” Her weary glare drilled a hole through the table. “What’s even the point?”

            “Hey, don’t speak like that. I get Ren was important to you, but there are other people in your life, other people who care about you.” He stretched his arm across the table and grasped her hand. “I care about you.” To Renton’s chagrin, Molly didn’t pull away.

            “Thanks. I needed to hear that.” Renton wanted desperately to wriggle out of the purse and get his lover’s attention. He wanted to scream and shout and kick the giant bull out of his house. He wanted to end Molly’s suffering and put her grief behind her. But he was trapped in that purse. Even if he crawled out, there was no way of getting her attention without Chaz noticing, and if he saw him then the shrunken man would be zipped straight back to the afterlife. All he could was wait for the jerk to make like a tree.

            “Want me to stick around?” Chaz asked. “I’ve got nowhere to be today.” Before Molly could respond, there was another knock at the door. She got up and answered it, leaving Chaz behind at the table. Opening the door, Molly was assaulted by a group hug.

            “Hey, babe!” Becca shouted as she forced her way inside.

            “We’re skipping classes to spend the day with you,” Lindsay added, joining her friend in embracing Molly. Renton relished the disappointment smeared across Chaz’s face. “I brought tissues and Becca brought wine. We figured four shoulders should be enough to cry on.”

            “Guys…”

            “Nuh-uh. We gave you plenty of alone time,” Becca argued. “Now, we’re going to reminisce and cry and vent and cry and joke and cry!” She turned towards the man at the table, the small kitchen within view from the apartment’s entrance. “What the hell? Chad beat us?”

            “It’s Chaz,” he corrected.

            “Whatever. Go hit on someone else for a change. This is a girls only mourn sesh.” For the first time since Renton’s passing, Molly cracked a smile, her friend’s abrasive personality denting the iron wall of grief. Chaz got up and walked past the girls, turning to face Molly as he entered the hallway.

            “Reach out if you need anything. I’ll be there for you.” He waved and left. Lindsay stared at the hunk as he walked away.

            “Damn, I’m jealous,” she admitted.

            “You can have him,” Molly remarked. Her depression dulled the bite to her snide, but Becca and Lindsay’s influence was already improving her mood. “He’s a sweet guy, but I don’t think he realizes how overbearing he can be.”

            “Enough about him!” Becca shouted, slamming a bottle of merlot onto the counter. The impact made Renton jump, hitting his head against the clip of a ballpoint pen. “We’re here to talk about Ren. Out with it! All of it! The good, the bad, and the extremely embarrassing!”

            There was a small crowd gathered before the open casket in the dreary funeral home. Mostly family had gathered as Renton had few friends beyond Molly’s circle. Even by funeral standards, it was a somber affair. If the building’s raison d’être wasn’t deterring enough, then the décor ensured no one was comfortable. The forest green and burgundy carpeting clashed with the yellow, ivory drywall, and the place was oversaturated by the scent of stale, artificial lavender perfume. The fact the deceased was just over two decades old weighed heavily on everyone’s mind.

            Renton was still crammed into the bottom of Molly’s purse. Despite laying in there for days, he wasn’t sore or cramped in the slightest, though he was extremely bored, and the new scenery wasn’t doing him any favors. The purse sat on a chair in the front row, Renton’s porthole pointed straight at the casket.

            Seeing his own corpse was nothing short of surreal, even if it was several magnitudes larger than he currently was. He found his body repulsive, emaciated and pallid from a lifetime of illness. It had been doctored up by the morgue beautician to appear presentable, but the man was no miracle worker. Renton at least looked better in death than he had in his final moments, and his current form looked better than he ever had before, albeit at over a hundredth the size.

            Next to him sat Molly. All he could see of her was her left knee poking out from her black formal skirt. It was a rare sight to see her in a skirt, and it sucked that this was the occasion to get her to break one out. Though out of the tiny man’s sight, Molly wore a black blazer and a matching black undershirt.

            “We’re gathered here today to celebrate the life of Renton Stills…” the funeral officiant began. It was the standard funeral affair: the officiant droned on about how Renton made the most of life, that he was a kind and considerate person, he put a smile on everyone’s face, and a bunch of other stuff that was vaguely true enough to be applicable to almost anyone. Renton wasn’t here for this, he was waiting for Molly’s turn to speak. “…with that said, I turn the podium to Molly Rockefeller, to speak in honor of her beloved.” Molly got up off the chair, sending her purse falling onto its side as it lost its support. Renton tumbled over onto a dampened tissue shoved deep inside to make room for a fresh layer. He crawled back to his porthole in time to catch her eulogy.

            “Ren and I have been inseparable since birth. Our parents were neighbors, and to this day the best of friends. When I first left the hospital as a newborn, I was brought to Ren's house before my own, slept in his crib before my own. I was too young to remember any of this, but my heart tells me it's true. I can't remember a time where Ren wasn't my best friend.” She looked great as she spoke. Her composure remained strong throughout the service, refraining from breaking down against the onslaught of condolences and untimely reunions.

            “When we were six, he proposed to me with a ring made out of twisty ties. I told him no, that I wouldn't marry him until he got a job and a house...” A light murmur of laughter spread across the attendees. “...and every night since, I dreamed of the moment he'd ask me for real. He still had his hair back then, and I couldn't realize how little time we'd have together.” She paused and sniffed, blinking a few times to hold back her sorrow.

            “People would always tell me I'm strong to have stayed by his side through everything, to have supported him unconditionally through every obstacle and over every roadblock. But they don't know the half of it. We kept each other standing, and though I wouldn't think for a moment that my hardships could ever compare to his, Ren supported me whenever I needed it with no regards to his own pain. 

            “One time in high school, I was on the other side of the state competing in a softball tournament. Ren had a bad flare up that week and was stuck back home in the hospital. I couldn't concentrate, and that evening after the game, I wrecked my car and broke my arm, netting me my own hospital stay. When he heard what happened, you know what he did? He snuck past the nurses, hailed a cab, and rode four hours to visit me. He was barely conscious when he stumbled into my room, and we only saw each other for a grand total of ten seconds before he was rushed off in a helicopter.” Tears welled in her eyes as she laughed at the happy memory. “His parents were so pissed, and he had to work the whole summer just to pay them back a fraction of what the helicopter ride cost them.

            “It was then that I knew Ren was the one. I always knew, but that was the proof I needed to know I was right. By the time we graduated and were off to college, we were all aware he didn't have much time left, and we did our best to make the most of it, but there was never enough. I had to shelve those dreams of a fairy tale wedding and face the reality that our last year in college, our last year together, would be spent mostly in the hospital. He was in so much pain throughout this past year, and my only solace is that he's finally free from his suffering.

But five days ago, he proposed to me. He no longer had a job, we don't own a house, and he couldn't even be bothered to make a ring this time, but…” Cracks were forming in the dam she built around her heart, choking on her words as she spoke them. “...I said yes, anyway. And later that day, we were wed. I'm sorry we didn't invite any of you, it being such short notice. We were only married for six hours, but… but…” The dam had collapsed. Molly’s face was awash in a tidal wave of tears and snot.

            “Ren, if you're listening, if you can hear me, thank you. It'll probably be a long time before I see you again, and I… I don't know how I'll… but… I'll…” Words devolved into pained wails as Molly's mother escorted her daughter out of the room. Renton had his face buried in a used kleenex, its considerable size not enough to withstand his weeping.

            After a very long day, Molly trudged into her apartment. She dropped her purse onto the edge of the countertop, sending it hurtling onto the floor and spilling its contents across the carpet. She walked straight to her bedroom, not even glancing towards the mess she made. 

Renton dug his way through the tissues in his path and followed his partner's footsteps towards the bedroom. What used to take him seconds to cross now took minutes, his apartment stretching out like a vast desert before the puny sprite. Furniture were now mountains to him, and simple fixtures like light switches were as unreachable as aircraft soaring the skies above. 

            Several minutes after his wife, Renton entered the bedroom. She had carelessly discarded her clothing onto the floor before collapsing into bed, not even bothering to cover herself with a blanket. Renton walked around the mound of clothes, Molly's beige bra crowning a black hill, and reached the bed. A mussed comforter dangled off the side of the mattress, giving the little guy a path of ascent. 

            Even with his newfound body, scaling the sheet was tough. Renton was never much for exercise, and though he couldn't tire, he also had no experience moving his body like this. He gripped and flailed as he pulled himself upward, slowly inching his way to the top.

            Molly lied still on her stomach as if she too were dead. Drained of energy and emotion, she fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. Renton stood at the other end of the bed, just before her feet. Each tip of her toes stood as tall as him, and the rest of her body stretched onward like a mountain range. Renton didn't waste any time clambering onto her middle toe, hauling himself up its hooked figure and onto the ball of Molly’s foot.

            Renton walked up the slanting slope of Molly’s sole, using her scrunched up skin as steps. His bare feet were dwarfed by hers, but he found the thought of him standing on the bottom of her foot amusing. Upon reaching the heel, the puny sprite leapt to grab the steep edge and crawled his way onto the ankle. He realized it’d be much easier to walk along the mattress beside her body, but it had been so long since he last touched his wife that he was glad to take the difficult path. He rolled down her ankle and onto her mighty calf, well-toned from years of playing sports. It was a decent hike across her lower leg into the divot behind her knee; short blonde hairs covered Renton’s path like unmowed grass, caressing his bare feet as he passed through them.

            He climbed out of the divot. The slope of Molly’s thigh was gentler than her sole, making it easy to reach the next hurdle. At the end of Molly’s thigh, Renton reached a looming wall of fat, her ass curving far above him. Even back at the calf, her bulbous cheeks blocked his view of her upper body, but up close and personal, it became clear how large her ass was compared to the diminutive man. The only clothing Molly still had on were a pair of light blue panties covering her fanny and rear, nude fat peeking out from either side of the wedged underwear. Renton took a handful, his miniscule fingers digging into his partner’s thick glute. Molly was too out of it to feel the tiny man scaling her ass, her butt’s flesh molding to Renton’s limbs as he ascended the posterior wall.

            Reaching the top of the mound, Renton took in the view of Molly’s back. He was only halfway across her body, but at least he was finished climbing for a while. Aside from her musculature and the subtle curve of her spine, her back was a mostly flat surface, meaning he would be able to walk the whole way unobstructed. Before hopping off her rear, Renton peeked over towards her crack lurking beneath her panties. His other head concocted a surefire way of getting her attention, one that required a bit of spelunking, but he resisted the temptation, believing the long way was the more romantic way of going about this.

            Renton slid down to the small of her back and began to trek across her upper body. Looking down as he walked, the mini man was amazed by the level of detail he could now see. Every pore, hair, goosebump, and fold was visible beneath his feet, like he could finally see the world in high definition. The woman that meant the world to him was now the world upon which he stood, and that filled him with a sense of comfort he never felt when he was alive.

            Finally, Renton arrived at the shoulder, inches away from Molly’s face. She was laying on her cheek, a slow stream of drool pooling out of her slightly open mouth onto the pillow. Her makeup was smeared from all the crying and her eyes were baggy. It took Renton a moment to move, awestruck by his partner’s magnificent beauty. Eventually, he snapped out of his transfixion and crawled along the back of her neck until he was on her cheek. Renton thought he had gotten used to the sheer difference in scale between him and Molly, but looking out across her face put into perspective his insignificance. She kept her spiky hair short, but to Renton it may as well be a forest. Her cheek alone was expansive enough to run around on; it was probably larger than the backyard of his childhood home. Her blush caked his soles as he approached her mouth. He could feel the breath from her nose blow by him as he stood near the cupids bow.

            The sprite got down on hands and knees and kissed his love’s upper lip. Planted against the ample vermilion, Renton’s miniscule lips were less sensational than a bug bite, and yet the giantess stirred in her sleep.

            “Mmmmm, Ren.”

Ch 4. Tell Me It's Real by TerryLarka

            “Mmmmmm, Ren.” Molly’s eyes remained shut, lost in a dream too good to be true. Renton kissed her again. Her lips curled upward. “Stop it, babe. I’m trying to sleep.” He kissed her one more time. “Oh, I love you too.” The tiny man stood up and turned to her ear.

            “Molly! Wake up!” he shouted, his squeaks just audible enough to reach her. Slowly, her eyes blinked open, dazed by the sudden interruption.

            “Ren?” she asked. Her eyes were pointed straight ahead, not thinking to look down at what little of her face she’d even be able to see. She was too drowsy to notice the little feet standing above her lips.

            “Molly! I’m right-” Renton felt his world slip out from beneath him as Molly sat up. She turned her face forward as she rose, sending Renton tumbling onto her pillow. Looking up at her, Renton was mesmerized by the half-naked woman towering over him. The face he was standing on only seconds ago was now a mile out of reach. Her bare breasts, already voluptuous at a regular size, were nothing short of mammothian, each nipple more than twice his height in diameter. Renton was frozen beneath the feminine monolith.

            Molly glanced around her bedroom in search of the voice she thought she had heard. Realizing it was just a dream, she sighed and started to fall forward before noticing something on her pillow. She leaned forward, her face zooming to unfathomable focus before the puny Renton, too astonished to react. Her dreary eye hung over him like a pall, filling his sky as the woman processed what she was observing. She pulled back and rubbed her eyes, shocked when the shrunken image of her dead lover was still there.

            “Fuck, now I’m hallucinating?” she muttered to herself. Renton broke free from his trance and waved his arms.

            “No, Molly, I’m real!” he shouted. Ignoring his squeaks, Molly slid the tip of her index finger behind him, pinching him between it and her thumb. The force with which she pulled him should have snapped his neck as she brought him to her wakened eye. The pressure between her fingers was enough to crush his organs to paste were he still alive; it was almost as bad as being caught beneath her sneaker, though Renton much preferred the warm touch of her skin to the rubber sole.

            “He even feels real,” she muttered.

            “That’s because I am!” Molly clutched her forehead, wondering if grief could cause concussions.

            “This is too intense. I gotta call Dr. Chapra.” Molly dropped Renton carelessly onto the bed as she got up to find her phone and call her therapist. The mattress lurched violently as Molly stood up off it, sending Renton bouncing on its well-worn yet supple surface. Molly’s phone was among the contents of her purse scattered outside her bedroom, but she was too flustered to remember that at the moment. She searched high and low for it, sifting through clothes and feeling around the nightstand for the device, taking the occasional glance towards the tiny man on her bed to see if he was still there. Once he could stand uninterrupted, Renton racked his brain for a way to convince her he was real. Admittedly, it was understandable that she would mistake her centimeter tall, undead lover for a figment of her grief-stricken imagination. All the while, Molly continued her fruitless search. “Dammit, where did I put that thing?”

            Knock-knock-knock!

            Molly was startled by the banging at her front door. “Who the?” She quickly slipped on an undershirt and sweatpants, taking one last glance at Renton before leaving the room, upset that he hadn’t dissipated.

            Knock-knock-knock-knock-knock!

            “I’m coming!” Molly yanked open the door. Standing on the other side was an excessively cute, pink haired woman in an Evanescence t-shirt and blue plaid skirt. She stood a foot shorter than Molly.

            “Heya, superstar!” the stranger greeted with a toothy grin. “Have you seen Ren around?”

            Who the hell? Molly thought “I’m sorry, he… passed a few days ago.”

            “I know that,” she pouted, placing her hands to her hips. “I mean, have you seen him recently, like, in the past minute or so.” Molly’s skin went pale, and beads of sweat dotted her forehead. Who the hell is this woman?

            “Who are you, and how do you know Ren?”

            “Name’s Petra. I’m Ren’s guardian angel!” Two white dove wings spread out from her back. Molly stared at her, eyes wide open and mouth agape. Petra held her hand out to shake Molly’s. After a minute of motionless silence, Molly slammed the door in the angel’s face and rushed back into her bedroom. Renton hadn’t moved, still clueless on how to advance. Molly practically slid across the floor as she fell to her knees by her bedside.

            “Ren! Ren, is that really you!?” she asked, cupping her hands around him, forming a high-rise barrier of fingers and palms. Her statuesque face filled in the gap between her wrists, making it so Molly’s body was the only thing visible to the tiny, save for the ceiling miles overhead.

            “Yes! It’s me. I know this is insane, but I’m really back!” Molly couldn’t breathe, her focus trained on the mite of a man before her.

            “I need proof. I need to know I’m not just seeing things.” She squinted, her dry eyes prepping for another stream, but she was all dried out by this point. “If this all a dream, then I can’t bear to wake up. I can’t lose you again.”

            “What can I do?” Ren asked. “I’ll do anything, just tell me!” Molly thought for a moment.

            “Tell me something you would know that I wouldn’t,” she came up with.

            “How can you verify what I’m saying’s right?”

            “Um, I don’t know.” Molly shifted her eyes, desperately searching for an idea.

            Something I would know that she wouldn’t? Renton’s eyes lit up as he remembered something. “Molly, remember that coffee mug you misplaced? The one that belonged to your grandma?”

            “Yeah, what about it?”

            “You didn’t lose it. I knocked it off the shelf and broke it. I knew it was special to you, so I hid it and feigned ignorant about where it went. I was going to glue it back together, but that was when my health really started deteriorating and it sorta slipped my mind.” He scratched at the back of his neck, embarrassed he’d forgotten to fix it.

            “Well, where is it?” Molly asked.

            “In the closet, in that tin lunch pail we keep old photos in.” Molly jolted to the closet and felt around the top shelf until she found the tin box. She grabbed and opened it. On top of some childhood photographs sat the crumbled remains of an antique mug. Molly looked back to the bed; Renton was still standing there. There were two possibilities: a healthy young woman who had shown no previous signs of mental illness created an extremely elaborate illusion in her head to reunite with her recently deceased lover, going so far as to construct multiple characters and objects to flesh out the dream, or Renton had miraculously resurrected and was now no bigger than one of her fingernails. Her brain told her that the former was the only logical conclusion, but her heart led her to the truth.

            “Ren!” Molly flung herself onto her lover, nuzzling him against her tear-stained cheek. From a sudden twist to her emotional state, the faucets in Molly’s eyes turned back on, showering Renton’s puny frame in her love. “You’re alive! You’re actually alive!”

            “I am!” he cried, his tears lost in the sea of his partner’s. “I’m so sorry! I’m sorry for everything I put you through!”

            “It’s okay! You’re back, and that’s all I care about!” she pulled him away from her face and wiped the tears from her eyes. “Though, I have to ask: why are you so small?”

            “Allow me to catch you up to speed,” Petra said, leaning against the bedroom’s doorframe. Her wings were folded up against her back.

            “The angel?” Molly muttered. With the revelation that her husband was alive, she had completely forgotten about her mysterious visitor. “Is this your doing?”

            “Sort of,” Renton chimed in from Molly’s all-encasing hand. “It’s a long story.”

            The three situated themselves in the living room as Petra regaled the couple with the inner workings of the afterlife and the Heaven’s Reborn Initiative. Molly sat on the love seat, its vacant spot no longer taunting her as Renton was nestled in her grip. Her index finger was wrapped around most of his body while she fussed his hair with her thumb. Petra sat across from them, her skirt-clad butt planted on the coffee table. During the interim, she had set up a soul connection between Molly and Renton, allowing the woman to hear her puny husband’s voice in perfect clarity without him having to shout. In all honesty, Molly was only half paying attention to the angel, too elated by her lover’s return to be interested in anything else, but she picked up the important parts.

            “That’s a lot to take in,” Molly commented, having just been lectured on the true nature of the universe. “But I get to keep Ren forever? There’s no catch, like a time limit or ritual?”

            “Nope! You’ll have him the rest of your life. Then, when it’s your time to die, you’ll both go to-” Petra stopped herself, almost revealing too much. “I mean, he’ll return to Heaven and wait there for your judgment. Oh, but you can’t let anyone else know about him!”

            “Not even his parents?” If Molly was only half-listening, then Renton was paying even less attention, hypnotized by the rhythmic motions of Molly petting him.

            “Absolutely no one. As far as everyone else is concerned, Ren is dead and buried. If anybody sees him, I have to take him back to the afterlife, immediately.” Molly tightened her grip around Renton, scared by the very thought of losing him again. The pressure was immense on his miniscule frame, like an extra tight hug from his beloved. “But at that size, you shouldn’t have much problem keeping him out of sight.” Petra turned her focus to Ren, amused at him being smothered by Molly’s hand. “And if you need anything at all, I’m always a simple call away. Think of me like your personal butler, ready and willing to accommodate for your… diminutive stature.”

            “There’s no more tests?” Renton pleaded. “You’re not going to get me stepped on anymore?” Molly cocked an eyebrow, curious as to what the two had been up to while he was dead. Petra leaned back and tugged at her collar, unwilling to meet the sprite’s eye.

            “You’ll get a kick out of this,” she chuckled. “Turns out the rulebook Cindy lent me was an older edition. We haven’t required a test for, um, a few decades after too many sprites wound up stuck under their loved one’s footwear.” Renton’s head was barely poking out from Molly’s grip, much of it obscured by her massive thumb pressing down onto it, but even a slight glimpse of the red dot was enough to realize he was seething. “I only caught the error a half-hour ago, that’s why I came here in the first place. I would’ve helped you sooner if I could.”

            “I’m not entirely sure what you guys are talking about,” Molly said, bringing Renton closer to her face, “but I’ll do whatever it takes to protect you. If that means keeping you a secret from the world, then so be it.” She released her grip on him and pushed his body up her index finger with her thumb like he was a small toy. She pressed her lips to her fingertip, enveloping Renton in a full-body kiss. The soft flesh consumed him, the warmth of her breath dispersing all the misfortune he had ever felt. He was in paradise, and having been to the actual Heaven, Renton could confirm that it couldn’t compare to his wife’s heavenly presence. Molly pried her husband from her lips and giggled when she saw him covered in lip gloss. “I can’t get over how adorable you are now.” Petra chanted an incantation, and a silver rune passed through Ren, wiping away the makeup staining him. “Petra, you know, I can take care of him myself. I’ve been doing it for a long time now. You don’t have to trouble yourself over him.”

            “It’s no trouble. It’s literally my job,” she said as a point of pride. Renton felt bad that, even after death, he was still so dependent on the generosity of others. He was finally healthy, invincible even, but now he was so small it was as if he hadn’t recovered at all. Having two beautiful, colossal women fawn over him was a blessing, one he refused to take for granted, and he hoped someday he’d find a way to repay the favor. “Well, now that everything’s settled, I’ll leave you two be. And remember, if you need anything just gimme a call.” She held her thumb and pinky out mimicking a phone and then vanished in a flash of light.

            The clock approached midnight, and Molly was laying sprawled out on the floor. Renton walked along her outstretched arm like a balance beam, holding his arms out while he inched towards his wife’s torso. The two hadn’t left the apartment all evening, having no interest in anything but each other. They had spent most of that time kissing, cuddling, and playing little games with each other. The five days they had been separated for felt like an eternity, and they were taking their sweet time making up for it. The beatific bliss felt too good to be true; Molly was still terrified that at any minute she’d wake up and learn that all this was a cruel dream, but she suppressed her doubts, unwilling to let them taint her euphoria.

            “With you being pocket size, you realize I’m taking you everywhere from now on.” Molly said as Renton reached her bicep. “It’s wild that, after all that time you spent stuck in bed, I can just keep you on my person and carry you wherever I want.”

            “We just have to be careful I don’t get spotted,” Renton added. “Heaven’s nice and all, but I couldn’t stand to be stuck there without you.” The sprite reached her shoulder and leaned in for a kiss, his wife covering the remaining distance as she smooched him.

            “Don’t worry, I’ve been thinking up plenty of hiding spots. My pockets will work; they’re too small for anything else anyway. There’s also my purse; that thing could double as an entire house for you.” Molly picked him up and dangled him over her body. She rested her right foot onto her left thigh and held Renton up to her bare sole, her toes wiggling excitedly. “If you misbehave, I could always toss you in my sock, use you as an insole or a toe divider.” Renton gulped, unsure how he felt about the prospect. “Who knows? You may even develop a foot fetish at that size.” She stretched her leg back out and brought Renton to her chest. “But I get the feeling I know where you want me to put you.” She cupped her considerable breasts with her forearm, making note of the semi forming in her love’s white silk pants. “And if you’re really good…” She lowered him until he was above her crotch. “…I’ll let you into heaven’s gate. Through the front or back, if you’d like.” It was hard to see, but Molly could swear she saw teardrops fall from Renton’s eyes onto her clothes. She sat up and quickly pulled him up to her face. “Honey, what’s wrong?”

            “I’m sorry,” he whimpered, rubbing his eyes. “That day in the hospital, I was so scared I would never see you again, and… and… I’m so happy to be with you.” The waterworks started back up in Molly’s eyes as she pressed Renton against her chest, holding him tightly against the pounding drum of her beating heart.

            “It’s okay, honey. I’ll never let you go. We’ll be together always, I swear.”

Ch 5. Together in Body and Spirit by TerryLarka

            “Someone’s in a good mood,” Becca commented, hearing her friend hum in the seat in front of her. The last time she had seen Molly was the day before the funeral, and the mourning woman was so depressed that Becca was genuinely concerned for her well-being. But seeing her now, it was like her best friend and soulmate was alive and well.

            “I know I said the funeral would help you process your grief,” Lindsay chimed in, seated in front of Molly, “but I wasn’t expecting a complete one-eighty.”

            “Let’s just say I had a religious experience over the weekend,” Molly admitted. “Honestly, I can’t remember the last time I felt so happy.” The three women were sitting in their capstone five minutes before class began.

            “I don’t mean to sound judgey,” Becca started, “I’m glad you’re happy, but don’t you think you’re moving on too fast? Ren was everything to you.”

            “He still is,” Molly protested. “The thought of losing him makes my heart still, but that’s not the right way to look at it.” She placed her hand on her heart. “I believe he’s still with me, just out of sight, and I know that he wouldn’t want me to be depressed. He wants me to be happy and live my life to the fullest on his behalf.” Becca and Lindsay glanced at each other, unsure if they should be happy for or concerned over their friend’s recent development. What they weren’t aware of was how literal she was being.

            Renton was nestled deep within the soft confines of his love’s cleavage. His immortal body wasn’t capable of sleep, but the overpowering coziness of his wife’s breasts lulled him to a heavy stupor. Her body heat exuded from her supple skin and mixed with the scent of her vanilla bodywash to create a paradise more divine than Heaven itself.

            “I think you skipped, like, three stages of grief there,” Lindsay commented, “but if you’re already at acceptance, then there’s no need to pull you back out of it.” The second hand on the clock struck 10:05am, and the professor came trotting in with his mess of a briefcase.

            “Morning, class. How was everybody’s weekend?” As he sloppily organized his desk, he turned his attention to Molly. “Are you doing alright?” he asked her directly.

            “I’m doing great!” Her enthusiasm took him by surprise, but he didn’t know her well enough to pry.

            “That’s good to hear. Now, class, today we’ll…”

            “How’re you holding up in there?” Molly asked, peeking through the tugged collar of her shirt.

            “Mmmmmmmmm.” Renton was too relaxed to form coherent words. Thanks to a vocal link Petra set up between their souls, Molly could clearly hear Renton’s voice as if he were normal sized. This meant that he could talk to her freely without being held up to her ear while his barely audible squeaks remained imperceptible to anyone nearby. Still, the couple acted cautiously, only communicating when they were alone as to avoid drawing suspicion.

            The campus library was held within a multi-floor tower with each floor hosting a different section. Most people took the elevators to reach the upper floors, unwilling to hike ten stories for the dense, seldom referenced tomes contained at the top, meaning the top of the staircase was one of the most secluded spots on campus. To the side of the stairs, against the windows looking out over the bustling downtown, was a small balcony hosting a few tables and chairs, far less used than the ones inside the library itself, making this the perfect spot for anyone looking to isolate themselves on campus.

            Molly reached into her shirt and plucked her passenger from his sanctuary. Dangling upside down by the leg, the small man clawed at the air below him, desperate to return to paradise. “Come on,” Molly giggled, “a short break isn’t going to kill you.” She set him down on the wooden table before her. The table’s surface wasn’t large, about the size of a football field for little Ren, and a decent chunk of it was taken up by a Styrofoam hangar and a paper coffee silo.

            “I know you don’t get hungry anymore, but you’re welcome to have some.” Molly opened the Styrofoam container, revealing a panini and chips inside. Renton couldn’t see over the container’s lip, but he could smell the sandwich as its spiced scent wafted from the Styrofoam. The food’s aroma was magnified a hundredfold for the centimeter man, making his mouth water despite no longer having the instinctual urge to eat. Molly pinched him between her fingers and lifted him over the sandwich, lowering him onto an awning of semi-melted cheese hanging off the rim of the bread. Renton’s gooey floor stuck to his hands and knees, binding him to the sandwich like a sticky trap. He tried eating it. The dense slice of provolone proved difficult to chew through, but his tiny teeth eventually tore through it.

            Watching him swallow, Molly pried Renton from the cheese, tearing off a piece of ham and setting him on it. The tender meat proved somewhat easier to chew through, its savory richness flooding his tastebuds. He took a few bites off a slice the size of his torso and set it down, his body covered in grease and cheese.

            “I’m full,” Ren sighed, leaning back to let the food settle.

            “Already? You didn’t even dent it.” The microscopic bite marks were invisible to the giant woman, leaving no evidence on the sandwich that Renton had eaten it at all. Molly pinched Ren again and rubbed his abdomen with her thumb, trying to feel for a bulge. “We haven’t run into this problem yet, but now that you’ve eaten something, are you going to have to use the bathroom?”

            “Nah, I can take care of that,” Petra said, suddenly appearing in the chair across the table. Molly set Renton down onto the table. “Souls and sprites don’t need to eat, but everyone loves food, so we devised some spells to make things easier.” As the angel chanted an incantation, a luminous red rune circled Ren’s abdomen and the food stuffing his belly vanished. “With that, you could eat this whole sandwich if you wanted. Oh, and another thing: try snapping your fingers twice.” Renton did as instructed, and a silver rune appeared at his feet, crawling up his body and cleaning the grime off him. “I setup spell shortcuts for you. By snapping your fingers, you can access some of my magic without needing to ask. Two snaps is the cleaning spell, and three snaps is the digestion spell.”

            “Wow, that’s handy,” Molly remarked. “Any chance you can loan some of that magic to me?”

            “Sorry, I’m not allowed to perform this stuff on the living. It’s because of you and Ren’s unique situation that I’m even allowed to talk to you, but part of the Heaven’s Reborn Initiative is that you’re living as normal a life as possible, so we have to draw the line at certain privileges.” Molly pouted, though she understood the logic, and it didn’t matter as long as she could be with Ren. “If there are no other questions, I’ll seeya later, taters.” Petra held up a peace sign and vanished, leaving the couple to their lunch.

            “Thirsty?” Molly asked, removing the lid to her coffee cup. She picked up Renton and dangled him over the steaming, fragrant roast. “Let me know if its too hot.” She dipped his feet into the beverage, its scalding liquid reaching up to his angles. The sprite immediately started sweating, having never felt a liquid so hot before, but even though it should have, the hot coffee didn’t burn his skin. He gave her a thumbs up, signaling her to release him into the blistering pool. His face grew flush red, a tiny red sprinkle floating in the woman’s coffee. It was a strange sensation, wading through a hundred-sixty degree drink without feeling any pain. Ren figured this must have been what Moses’ burning bush must have felt. He could tell it was hot, hotter than Molly’s welcoming cleavage, but it was almost like sitting in an intense sauna or hot tub, like after a certain threshold, his body stopped registering excess heat. Part of him wondered what frostbite would feel like in his immortal body. Maybe Molly could stick him in the freezer when they got home.

            His musings were interrupted as his pool tilted to the side. Molly rose the cup’s brim to her lips and sucked in a stream of coffee, pulling her husband towards her arching upper lip. Renton’s body was pulled against the soft embrace of his wife’s pillowy lip as aromatic brew coursed past him into her waiting mouth. He grabbed onto her flesh and kissed her, sending ever so slight tingles rushing through her nerves.

            Molly left him in her cup through lunch, enjoying the kisses he gave her with every sip. Once he reached the bottom, Renton snapped his fingers twice and his silk clothes stained brown returned to their cloudy white. Molly lifted the cup over her chest and tugged at her shirt collar. Tilting the cup sent Renton tumbling out of it and into her waiting cleavage, and with a poke of Molly’s finger, he was once again nestled safely in her doughy valley.

            Renton heard a bell ringing as Molly walked into a store off the sidewalk. Tucked deep between his wife’s breasts, the sprite had no idea where they were. With every step she took, the impact rippled through her bouncing boobs, giving Ren the ultimate full body message. He had once again fell into a euphoric stupor, only to be jerked awake by a store clerk’s greeting.

            “Welcome to Victoria’s Secret,” she announced. “Can I help you find anything in particular?”

            “Maybe,” Molly responded. “I’m not quite sure what I want yet. It’s for a special occasion.”

            “Ooh, then right this way. I’ll show you our most opulent selection.” Renton scrambled up the sides of her tits. Her malleable flesh made it difficult to reach the top, but with considerable effort and motivation, he breached the top of her cleavage. Of course, Molly’s t-shirt still blocked his view, leaving him as blind as he was before. He could make out vague shapes through the fibers of her shirt, but what was being shown on the other side was unintelligible to the tiny man. “This one would really work wonders with your figure,” the sales clerk said, holding up a lacey piece in front of Molly. “May I ask what the special occasion is?”

            “My husband got out of the hospital recently. He hadn’t been feeling well for so long, but now he’s finally healthy again, so…” Renton didn’t need to see Molly’s face to know she was blushing.

            “That’s so sweet! I’m so happy for you two. Now come, let’s find the perfect ‘outfit’ for the occasion.” The two women spent a few minutes browsing underwear and accoutrements, picking out some supportive options for the curvy tomboy. “I’ll show you to the changing room, so you can try some of these out.”

            Molly entered the small fitting room, tossing her selection onto a short bench. She turned around and slipped her hand into her shirt, plucking her husband from his hidey hole. Her thumb was covering his face as she pinched him between her fingers, the rest of his body flailing in the air.

            “No peeking, alright?” Molly teased. “You’ll have to wait until this evening.” With his face covered, Renton didn’t notice Molly had removed her sock until she dropped him into it. He only had a few seconds to gather his bearings before five wiggling toes forced their way through his only exit. They came at him like a stampede, and before long, he found himself smushed against the white cotton wall by the big toe. Molly lowered her foot to the floor, flattening Renton into the changing room’s hard floor. After years of tending to his fragile body, she relished his invulnerability. She could sit easy knowing that as long as she could feel him, he was okay, even if it meant smothering him under her immense weight.

            Renton was concerned that he was starting to enjoy being stuck beneath his wife’s foot. It was almost like getting an all-encompassing, extremely tight hug, sorta, in a sense. Either way, he was trapped with his back pinned to the floor, and with nothing better to do, he started kissing the underside of her big toe, sending Molly’s heart aflutter as she took off her clothes. She removed her top and bra first, and then proceeded to take off her jeans, easing off Ren while she stepped out of them. The rise and fall of her foot felt like riding a drop tower with her leg’s slow ascent and sudden descent, though getting pancaked into the floor at the end was a novel addition to the familiar ride. The process repeated as she slid out of her panties; the woman was now naked save for her white crew socks.

            Molly was never one for fanciful undergarments. She had twelve pairs of the same basic panties, all in mild, dull colors; her bras were no different, prioritizing function and comfort over sexiness. Ren’s imagination ran wild, attempting to picture her in lingerie, though nothing he could come up with did the real thing justice. Molly spent a few minutes trying on different bras, panties, and other accoutrements. Her foot smeared Ren into the floor as it pivoted to and fro, Molly twisting and turning her whole body, checking herself in the mirror from every angle. After trying on a few combinations, Molly decided on her purchase. She put her street clothes back on and made for the changing room door.

            “Honey, aren’t you forgetting something?” Renton called from her sock now residing in her Converse. As long as the two were within ten feet of each other, Molly could hear Renton’s voice as clear as if her were still 5’6” and not trapped within her footwear.

            “Sorry, did you think I couldn’t feel your hard on down there?” she teased. “I knew it was only a matter of time before you developed a foot fetish, and it’d be simply cruel of me to put a damper on your burgeoning fantasy.” Renton wanted to protest that his erection came about from thinking about Molly in lingerie, but he couldn’t deny that her behemothic big toe grinding against his stiffened crotch was doing it for him. Hearing no dissenting opinions, Molly walked out of the fitting room with an extra spring to her step.

            That evening, Ren sat by himself in the center of his oversized bed while Molly dolled herself up in the bathroom. He twiddled his thumbs; a light sweat spritzed his forehead. It had been over a year since he last had sex, his disease and other underlying medical issues deprived him of the stamina and motor functions to pull it off. The last time the couple tried, he was in so much pain that they had to quit a minute in. He was mortified at the thought of disappointing her again. Sure, his health was no longer a concern, but now that he was no bigger than a Tic-tac, he wasn’t certain if he even could pleasure her.

            Molly sat naked on the toilet lid, staring down the lingerie she bought earlier that day. She twiddled her thumbs; a light sweat spritzed her forehead. It had been a long time since she last had sex, and she was overly self-conscious about her image. Before, jerks would comment that she was too good looking for her pallid, inebriated boyfriend, but now he looked better than ever before, and she feared she was no longer adequate for him. Then there was the size difference. Sure, her ginormous boobs were appealing, but what about the rest of her? Would he even enjoy sex with her? Her vagina or her anus must look monstrous to the miniature man, and the prospect of crawling in either orifice must be terrifying. And then there was the stuff she bought; was it actually sexy, or was it just tacky? Doubts riddled her mind, just as they unknowingly riddled her lover’s. But she sucked it up anyway. Goddammit, she was going to have sex with her husband, and they were going to enjoy it.

            A couple minutes later, Renton heard the bedroom door creak open and stared longingly in its direction. A woman with short, spikey ash-blonde hair sauntered in. A lace-up crotchless teddy adorned her shapely figure, accentuating her curvy chest and thick rear while leaving next to nothing to the imagination. It was a bright red, the same shade as the gloss coating her lips. Renton’s heart nearly leapt out of his throat. Her hips swayed as she approached the side of the bed, hypnotizing the horny sprite. Her body smelled of perfume, white peony, driving the little guy mad.

            Molly reached down and pinched her husband’s silk shirt, yanking it off him with incredible ease. Underneath lied his toned abs and pecks and his lean yet firm biceps and forearms. He had never been that fit in life, but his immortal body took the form of his idealized self, giving him the looks he always wished he had while staying true to his authentic appearance.

            Molly straddled Renton on the bed, planting her knees on either side of him. Tremors erupted from the mattress as the woman shifted her weight onto it. Her vulva loomed ominously overhead, a chasmal maw biding for its moment to strike. She dragged her middle finger up her labia, past her clit, and into her fair colored forest of pubic hair. Renton collapsed onto his back, craning his neck to get a full view of the colossus bearing down on him. From Molly’s view, he looked like an extra in a monster flick, like he was about to get stepped on by Godzilla. Her conviction wavered, afraid her immensity was really scaring her husband, but on further inspection, while his face wore an expression of fear and awe, his other head stood in full salute. She hadn’t even noticed him remove his pants, but it was clear he wasn’t willing to quit.

            The gaping vulva came down on Renton like an avalanche, consuming his entirety as Molly grinded against the mattress. White peony was overtaken by the stench of arousal as Renton was splashed with the first wave of lubricating ejaculate. Molly gyrated against the bed, her husband scratching a year long itch with his whole body. Ren found it hard to move with his wife’s womanhood dominating him, but he managed to worm his hands under the hood of her clit and rub her pearl. Molly’s moaning roared loud enough to startle the sprite, his delicate fingers working wonders she never knew possible.

            Molly rolled onto her back, pressing Renton to her vagina with her finger. The sprite pulled himself up and began licking her clit fervently. The couple had engaged in cunnilingus on plenty of occasions when Ren was still able, and the experience he built upon helped in navigating his partner’s vulva now that it was big enough to swallow him. And swallow him it did, as Molly jammed her fingers into her love cave, forcing Ren deep inside.

            It was dark and wet inside the vagina. Ren’s only company were the moans reverberating through Molly’s body and two massive digits blocking off the entrance as they pleasured the world around them. The pulsating walls of flesh attacked Ren, rubbing up against his member and the rest of him, pleasuring him in its all-consuming embrace. With only one path unobstructed, Ren crawled deeper into his wife, becoming further entrenched in a seemingly endless secretion of sticky fluids. The miniscule hands, feet, and limbs manipulating her inner flesh sent orgasmic ripples through Molly’s nerves. Her cervix came up on him like a wall, blocking him off from getting truly lost inside her. Ren penetrated the small window afforded to him and thrusted until his load made a direct hit to her uterus. Molly wretched in pleasure, her vaginal walls convulsing against her husband as the two of them climaxed.

            Molly sprawled out on her back, her muscles relaxing as she caught her breath. With surprisingly little struggle, Renton crawled out of her vagina and pulled himself onto her labia. He stood up and snapped his fingers twice, cleaning off a viscous layer of cum with a silver rune. Then, he leapt onto her soft bush, laying in the curly hairs like it was his own personal field.

            “You must… be exhausted,” Molly said between breaths.

            “Not really… I think I have… infinite stamina… now.”

            “Then why are you breathing so heavy?” Molly sat up and plucked Renton from his bed, holding him up between her fingers.

            “I don’t know. I don’t need to breath, so this must be a psychological response.”

            “You nailed it!” Petra remarked. She appeared out of nowhere in front of the couple, sitting fully clothed across from them on the bed as if they were having a slumber party. “Once your dead, you can keep it up for an eternity, but the denouement makes the rising action more satisfying, so your spirit emulates that exhaustion for a moment before…”

            “Ahh!” the couple screamed. Molly recoiled at the angel’s sudden appearance, dropping Ren between her legs. On the mattress, he followed his wife’s lead, backing into her glistening crotch as he processed Petra’s intrusion.

            “What the hell are you doing here!?” he shouted. He kept his eyes trained on her face. It wasn’t clear if she intended for it or not, but the way the angel was sitting gave Renton a perfect view up her skirt to the pure, white panties draping her heaven’s hole.

            “What’s the matter? You two seemed to be entering a lull, so I figured it wouldn’t be a bad time to interrupt.” Petra’s brows were raised, unsure what the issue was.

            “Were you watching us?” Ren asked.

            “Duh. I’m your guardian angel. It’s my job to watch over you.”

            “All the time!? I’m not allowed to have some privacy?”

            “What are you so worked up for?” Petra picked up the sprite and held her an inch from her lips. Her lilac scented breath washed over him as she spoke. “I’ve been around for millennia, Ren. I’ve seen and done things your infantile mind couldn’t begin to fathom. It’s not like I’m going to judge you or anything. Watching you two have sex is as desensitized to me as watching you eat.”

            “Molly, back me up on this,” Ren said, turning to his wife as best he could in Petra’s clutches. Molly, still high on arousal, was blushing, ogling the shapely angel manhandling her diminutive husband. “Molly?”

            “R-right, privacy,” she muttered, snapping free of her trance. “What were we talking about?”

            “Fine, I’ll leave you lovebirds be.” Petra flicked Ren onto Molly’s chest, the scantily clad woman cupping her hands to keep him from sliding down her abdomen. “But understand that I’ll always be ready at a moments notice should either of you have need of my services.” She winked at Molly and blinked away in a flash of light, leaving the two alone on their bed. Molly collapsed forward, resting her head on the pillow as she cradled Ren in her hand.

            “So, you can literally go all night, huh?” she purred, thinking of the many uses her sex toy had.

            “Looks like it,” Ren responded. He was still miffed by Petra’s intrusion, but his wife’s gorgeous face and her powerful fingers caressing his naked body kept him in the afterglow. “Does this mean I’m doing alright?”

            “Honey, you’re incredible.” She brought him to her lips and kissed him, painting his body red.

            “Thanks. I was worried, being so small, you’d… I don’t know. I was worried I couldn’t be a good partner to you, if I ever even was one.”

            “Ren, you could be a disembodied voice for all I care. You’re alive, and healthy, and you aren’t suffering any more, and you aren’t in constant pain anymore,” tears welled in her eyes, “and now we can spend all the time in the world together, and I couldn’t be happier.” She kissed him again. “I was afraid you’d be repulsed by me, like I’m some giant monster.”

            “Yeah? That sounds kinda hot, actually.” Ren chuckled. “You rampaging through a city, terrorizing tiny people in your underwear.”

            “Shut up!” she jested. “The only tiny I’m going to terrorize is you.” Molly reached over to a drawer in her nightstand and opened it. An elongated shadow cast over Ren as she pulled a veiny, purple dildo from the drawer. “Now that the foreplay’s out of the way, you ready for round two?”

            Renton gulped, praying his immortal body could withstand the night. 

End Notes:

I started writing this story on August 28th (one week ago) with the hope I could get the whole thing completed and uploaded within a week. Five chapters in, I realized that this wasn't tenable, and I was beginning to burn out. Though there's only two more chapters planned, I decided to post what I have completed and take a break before finishing things up. It'll probably be a few weeks before this story is completed as I'll be spending that time writing more of "Stranded with the Enemy" because I know people are anticipating more of that, and I already feel bad enough for making people wait an extra week for chapter 3. Sorry if any of this is an inconvenience, but I hope you can enjoy these five chapters of "Heaven's Reborn" and can continue to enjoy my other and future works. Thank you.

Ch 6. Two and One Hundredthsome by TerryLarka

            “I've finished! You can hand me the next one.” Renton was standing on a dinner plate larger than his apartment used to be, his white silk clothes stained by the foodstuff he had cleaned off. He held a small, greasy rag, a corner cut off from a much larger one, in his hand.

            “Honey, I already finished the rest of the dishes. A while ago.” Molly leaned over the counter, impressed her shrunken husband got even the one plate clean. 

            “But I told you I'd take care of them. I got to help you out somehow,” Renton said. Molly plucked him off the plate and dangled him before her face.

            “You don't need to eat, and when you do, it's just a bite of what I'm having. I'm not going to make you wash dishes.” Molly pressed him against her lips, the lingering taste of their meal still on him, and then brought him into the living room before crashing onto the love seat. “Besides, if I make you spend all night in there, then that's less time we have to cuddle.”

            “I spend all day in your shirt,” he posited with a smirk. Molly continued to dangle him above her as she rested her head on the armrest.

            “All day isn't enough. I want you with me for eternity.” She dropped Renton onto her waiting lips, catching him with a kiss. Ren laid on her lips like they were an Alaskan king mattress, returning her love with his own puny pecking. As drastic as it was, the two had grown very comfortable with their newfound difference in size. For Molly, she relished the complete authority she held over Ren’s body. Not to dominate him, though there was plenty of that going on in the bedroom, but because it meant she could fondle him in ways she never could back when anything beyond hand holding caused him immense pain. For Renton, Molly's vast expanse of a figure was almost large enough to hold all his love for her. The fact he could only touch one small part of her at any given moment felt right; someone of such importance deserved to be appreciated to the finest degree. And though she manipulated him with ease, Ren never felt as if his freedom had been taken away, his wife having his best interest at heart as he did hers. She made him feel safe and alive more than his invincible body ever could. 

            “There is something you could do for me,” Molly said as Renton rolled back onto her chin. “I could go for a foot rub. You’re surprisingly good at them at that size.” Molly’s bare feet hung past the edge atop the other armrest, her nearly six-foot frame not fitting in the love seat. Her toes wiggled enticingly, beckoning the tiny to lust after them. “I think your newly awakened foot fetish is to blame.”

            “I don’t have a foot fetish,” he protested, his member twitching at the thought of worming his way between her welcoming toes. 

            “Sure, hon, keep telling yourself that,” Molly teased. Ren jumped off Molly's chin onto her clavicle and crawled under the collar of her T-shirt. Inside, her weighty globes held up the cotton tee like a circus tent. Light poured in through the fabric, blanketing her body in a blue tint. Renton walked down her chest and crawled between the mountainous breasts, each cradled by a beige brassiere. The deep recess of her cleavage had become a familiar hidey hole for the sprite, allowing him to slip between the mounds with ease. 

            Renton clambered over the bra strap connecting the cups, landing on the peak of her upper abdomen. He quickly covered her flat, toned stomach, his floor undulating with her breathing. Molly leaned forward to watch the miniscule bulge in her shirt move down her belly, dipping below to cross the navel, and poke his way out from the bottom of her shirt. He crossed her wide expanse of a waist and hiked up her thigh. The ascent towards the foot was made easier by the thickness of her leg and her jeans’ denim texture.

            After a brief climb, Renton reached her ankle and peered up at the steep cliff rising before him. Each toe loomed like an arbiter, judging the sprite from atop their heavenly throne. Molly tilted her foot forward, holding it at a forty-five degree angle and giving her partner an easy slope to scale. He walked on top of her foot, his bare toes scrunching against her skin as he made it to the space between her big and index toe. As Ren slid into the gap, Molly slowly tilted her foot back until it was upright again, giving her lover a perch to stand on between her toes.

            Renton wrapped his arms as far around the index toe as he could reach, and kneaded the soft underside in his hand, the other rubbing the tauter topside. Admittedly, it was more of a toe rub than a full-on foot rub, but the effort was appreciated all the same. Molly scrunched her toes together, squeezing Ren between them as he serviced her; the two had discovered no shortage in novel ways of hugging since Ren’s resurrection.

            Knock-knock-knock

            “Aw, come on!” Molly groaned. “We just got started.”

            “Think it’s Becca again?” Renton asked. Becca lived in the same building as them, and since Renton’s death, she had been making more frequent visits than she already used to.

            “Probably.” Molly scrunched tight, fastening her grip on Ren as she slid her leg off the armrest and lowered her foot to the floor. Once she was standing, she bent her knee back until her sole was perpendicular to her butt and plucked her partner from her toes into her fingers. She deposited him into her cleavage and made for the door. “I appreciate how thoughtful she’s being, but I wish I could tell her I’m not alone in here.” Molly opened her front door to find two pajama-clad women carrying sleeping bags and an assortment of high-calorie snacks.

            “‘Sup, babe,” Becca greeted. A nightcap crowned her black bowl cut. “Ready for a high-octane sleepover?”

            “Do you have enough pillows for a pillow fight, or are we going to have to make a second trip to Becca's?” Lindsay asked. Her brown hair was tied tight in a long ponytail as was usual for her. 

            “Guys, you don't have to do this,” Molly said as the women barged past her to lay out their snacks on the kitchen counter. Marshmallows, chocolate bars, Graham crackers, potato chips and crisps, gummy bears and worms, chocolate chip cookies, beef jerky, and a bottle of Smirnoff lined the countertop.

            “You bet we do!” Becca exclaimed, rushing to the living room to lay out her sleeping bag. “Besides, we've gotta talk about our Spring Break plans. Lindsay, help me move this table.” Lindsay skipped over and lifted one side of the coffee table in front of the love seat. Becca grabbed the other, the two heaving it to the side to fit their sleeping arrangements.

            “Ok,” Molly conceded. “But you weren't serious about the pillow fight, were you?”

            “Of course not,” Becca admitted. “We've got important things to talk about.”

            “Wait, we weren't?” Lindsay froze, crushed by the revelation. With the sleeping bags laid out, the three sat down and prepared their strategy meeting.

            “This is our last Spring Break, so we gotta do something big,” Becca argued. “We can't just sit in our apartments and do nothing like we do every year.”

            “I don't want to travel anywhere, though,” Molly said. “I'm not in the mood to deal with big crowds, and it's not like we can afford to go anywhere nice anyway.”

            “Exactly! We want to go somewhere nice and quiet to get away from it all. That's why Lindsay has the perfect plan.” Becca turned to Lindsay, signaling her to start her pitch.

            “I was talking to Chaz this morning, and it turns out his parents own a beach house on the coast. It’s wild, like they have their own private section of beach, so no crowds, and the pictures he showed me are gorgeous.” Lindsay pulled out her phone and showed Molly the pics Chaz had sent. The white house sat on a rocky outcrop overlooking the sand; the orange glow of sunset glimmered off the sand and waters, giving the scenic venue an idyllic amber glow. “He said his parents would let him use it for Spring Break, so he invited the three of us over for the week.”

            “We were scoping it out on Google maps, and there's a town nearby with cabanas and board rentals and all sorts of tourist stuff, and there's an aquarium and a million restaurants, and…”

            “That sounds nice and all, but I don't want to stay at Chaz’s place for a week,” Molly said. “He's just going to spend the whole break making advances on me.”

            “That's the best part of our plan!” Becca exclaimed. Molly cocked an eyebrow. “We're gonna get him off your back and into Lindsay’s pants where he belongs, all in one week. Listen, I'll be with you the whole time, and while we're cock-blocking Chad at every turn, Lindsay will be playing up the seduction.” Lindsay nodded along to the plan. It wasn't clear to Molly which of these two geniuses concocted this cockamamie scheme. “By the end of the week, he'll realize he has no choice but to settle for her.”

            “That's right!” Lindsay cheered. “...Hey!”

            “There's no way that's going to work,” Molly said, rubbing her temple.

            “C'mon, babe, have some faith in Lindsay.” Becca rested her hands on Molly’s shoulders as if the connection would amplify her persuasion. “Worst case scenario is we get a free beach house getaway while the world's hunkiest simp tries too hard to please us. Best case is that we get all that plus Chad and Lindsay discovering true love or some shit.” Molly stood up and stepped off the sleeping bags.

            “I'm going to the bathroom. Let me mull it over.” 

            “Mull away!” Becca shouted. She got up and ran to the counter as Molly walked away, yoinking a bag of gummy worms into her grip.

            Molly closed the bathroom door and sat down on the toilet lid. Reaching into her shirt, she pulled Renton out from her chest, the cold air sending shivers through him as he ascended from his wife's cozy cleavage. 

            “What do you think?” she asked, dangling Ren between her fingers. “It doesn't sound like we'll have much time for ourselves.”

            “I don't think that'll be the case whether we stay or go. Might as well be on a beach with Chaz footing the bill.” Renton shrugged. Now that Molly knew Ren was alive again, Chaz went back to being nothing more than a slightly awkward annoyance. Though bullheaded, he wasn't the type to do anything out of line, and if Lindsay could successfully turn the dreamboat's heading towards her, this would be Ren and Molly's chance to finally get him out of their hair. “I’ll agree with whatever you decide.”

            “Alright, let’s do it.” Molly kissed him and returned him to her bosom. “But I’m sure you’re aware how little those swimsuits cover. We’ll have to get creative with where I hide you.”

            Squawking seagulls drowned out the sound of crashing waves as the three women got out of the car. Becca’s beat-up SUV looked out of place on the long driveway, parked next to a cherry red Porsche. Lindsay fussed over her outfit: a sea-blue bikini underneath a light-pink, translucent blouse with the buttons undone to the navel, and a pair of black daisy dukes. She tugged at the collar and pressed her sleeves, trying to crease out every wrinkle and ensure she was exposing the perfect amount of skin.

            Becca hopped out of the driver’s seat onto the white cement pavement, her neon-pink, rubber flip-flops clashing with her denim overalls and tie-dye long-sleeve tee. Molly followed her out from the backseat. She had on a navy-blue athletic skirt over a pair of black biking shorts, a matching blue and red track jacket, and an MLB T-shirt. Her white sneakers glowed beneath the harsh, afternoon sunlight.

            “Welcome to paradise!” Chaz announced to the approaching women from his front porch, a Modelo in hand. Becca and Lindsay could see their reflections in his blue-tinted Ray-Bans as they stepped onto the white, wooden deck. Chaz’s straight brown hair was tucked under a straw trilby; the rest of him resided in an unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt, a white wife-beater, and dark grey board shorts. He leaped out of his deck chair and opened the front screen door for the ladies. “Make yourselves at home. I’ll carry all your things in.” Once the three were inside, Chaz rushed to the beat-up SUV and carefully hauled the luggage from the trunk.

            “See? That dork’s gonna dote on us the whole break,” Becca commented. “This’ll be the best vacation ever!” The three walked from the foyer to the main room. The kitchen and living room took up two halves of one expansive room. The kitchen consisted of wall counters and cupboards surrounding a central isle, all constructed of wood with grey marble tops. The oven, fridge, and various appliances were all top of the line. The kitchen’s white tile flooring gave way to the living room’s short, chic carpeting, and the living room was no less impressive. A plush, leather couch bordered the room, facing opposite to a wall mounted 55” OLED TV and luxury entertainment center. The far side of the room, opposite the front entrance, was taken up almost entirely by a clear sliding door overlooking a pristine view of the back deck and beach. Paradise was putting the place lightly.

            “How are you holding up, Molly?” Lindsay asked. She was taken back a bit by the question, having to remind herself she was still supposed to be mourning.

            “I’m doing great,” she responded. “It’s hard to mope in a place like this. Thanks for checking in, though.” Molly leaned back against the kitchen isle, discreetly scratching an itch in her rear. “I’ll admit, I’ll probably need some time alone every now and then, but you don’t need to worry about me.”

            “Take all the time you need, whenever you need it!” Becca exclaimed. “We’ll always be there for you. Except for when you don’t want us there, then we’ll still be with you but from a comfortable distance.”

            “Thanks, guys.” The three walked around the main room, checking out all the amenities. While her friends messed around with the TV, Molly stood back and pulled up the back of her skirt, poking her middle finger in between her cheeks to scratch her crack. She quickly pulled her hand back when she heard the front door slam shut. Chaz hauled three briefcases into the foyer and proceeded to join the ladies in the living room.

            “Pretty nice, ain’t it?” he smirked. “There’s three bedrooms upstairs. You guys can decide who gets the master; I’ll sleep down here on the sofa.” Becca and Molly shot each other a knowing look.

            “Molly, you can have the master,” Lindsay suggested. The other two women glared back at her, Becca gesturing as discreetly as she could to tell her to take that back. “Oh! I mean, I’ll take the master! That extra-large bed might come in handy this week.” Lindsay sauntered over to Chaz and draped an arm over his shoulder, rubbing circles into his chest with her index finger.

            “Sure, whatever you guys want,” he said obliviously. He didn’t respond to Lindsay’s flirting, neither accepting nor rejecting it. It was as if she wasn’t there. “Feel free to settle in. There’s drinks in the fridge and plenty of food.”

            “Actually,” Molly chimed in, “how would you guys feel about going for a bike ride? We passed by a rental shop on the way here a few blocks over. It’d be a fun way to familiarize ourselves with the town.”

            “Sounds good to me.” The others nodded in agreement and made for the front door. Molly hanged back and scratched her ass again.

            “How about you?” she whispered. “Think you can handle it?”

            “For sure!” Renton shouted from Molly’s shorts. The sprite was currently being kneaded into his wife’s brown eye by her massive middle finger. He had spent the entire day, including the two-hour car ride, between her buns. Molly thought it a strange request at first, thinking he’d want to be somewhere easier to breathe during such a long trip, but then she remembered he didn’t need to breathe anymore. During the ride, the clunker’s faulty suspension sent an unrelenting chorus of vibrations through the seats, rippling through Molly’s cheeks and into Renton’s miniature body. It was like receiving thirty full body massages all at once. The best parts were the potholes, which Becca struggled to avoid, sending Molly’s entire weight slamming down on him every time the driver hit one. On Molly’s end, having her tiny husband wedged up to the rim gave her an undefeatable itch, though not an unwelcome one. Every few minutes, she’d grind her butt into the leather seat, offering her some momentary relief and her husband the additional pressure he craved. Even now, as she walked towards the front door to join her friends, the itch remained, and it took all her willpower to keep from grabbing a bottle of lotion, barging into a bedroom, and forcing the source of her itch deeper inside her. But sitting on a bike seat would have to do.

            Molly walked out into the afternoon sun, its rays unimpeded by a cloudless sky, and quickly rejoined the others. Each step she took sent the impact through her legs, up to her waist. Her glutes grinded Renton together as she trotted. Under the sun’s heat, Molly started sweating, the first droplets eking out from her skin and dampening Renton. The coastal town’s streets were bustling, filled with vacationing college students and tourists walking or driving to a bevy of exciting destinations. It was more crowded than Molly preferred, and had Renton not returned to her life, she knew it’d be too much for her in her grief. Every few seconds, Becca turned to check on her. It bothered her immensely how quickly Molly accepted Ren’s death. The two were closer than the fibers of the tightest knit sweater, but only a month since his death, she was as cheerful as if he were still with her. It wasn’t that she wanted her friend to be inconsolable, but she suspected Molly was hiding something, burying her grief in pretense until it became too much to bear.

            “Something wrong, Becca?” Molly asked. The woman in overalls had been staring at her for a minute.

            “No. Sorry.” Becca felt helpless, unsure of how she could help or if she even needed to in the first place. Before long, the four reached the bike rental shop. Green and yellow bikes sporting the rental company’s logo filled racks across the storefront and inside the building itself. Chaz went to the counter and paid the rental fee, the first of what would be many expenses on this trip, while the girls got on their bikes.

            “Hey, Chad, can you pull off any BMX tricks?” Becca teased as her personal piggy bank joined up with them just outside the shop.

            “I can pop a wheelie, but I don’t think we’re allowed to do that sort of thing on these.” He gave up correcting her about his name a while ago when he finally realized she was just calling him that out of endearment. He hoped. Along with the others, Molly straddled her bike, smushing Renton into the taut leather as she sat on the narrow bike seat. Molly took the lead as the four rode off, blitzing past cars and pedestrians on the busy streets.

            Renton never felt so confined in his entire life, or afterlife; at least beneath Molly’s sneaker, he was given a brief window of relief whenever she lifted her foot. Here, the bike seat was an unrelenting crucible, an oppressive wedge keeping Ren firmly in place against his wife's underside. The swaying from pedaling ground him against the seat, the friction from her oscillating glutes further increasing the sweltering heat beneath her ass. What began as a light drizzle soon became a raging torrent as sweat pooled at the bottom of the woman’s shorts. As the salty fluid consumed him, Renton wondered why he enjoyed this. Was his newfound depravity a psychological response to his current situation, a way of coping with the fact he was an insignificant speck compared to his lover, or had these strange desires always laid dormant within him, waiting for a catalyst to draw them out? Either way, his body jerked as much as it could beneath Molly's weight, overflowing with carnal bliss.

            An orange glow permeated the sky as the sun began its descent towards the horizon. Having finished their bike tour of town and the surrounding area, Molly and the others were seated at a table on the open-air deck of a cabana bar, sipping on a rainbow of alcoholic drinks while the brisk ocean breeze cooled them off. Molly wished she could have offered Renton something to drink, but he'd have to make do with the perspiration still flowing out into her shorts.

            “Psst, Molly,” Lindsay whispered from the other side of the table, “you see that girl sitting over there?” Lindsay pointed past Molly and Becca towards the bar a few tables back. A shapely college-age woman sat by herself at the edge of the bar, her provocative backside turned to the group of four. She wore a yellow slingshot bikini which covered the absolute bare minimum of her curvaceous figure. Despite the severe exposure to the sun, her skin was blemish free, perfectly even in tone from top to bottom. A wide-brimmed, straw sunhat obscured the back of her head, but her hair couldn’t have gone past her shoulders. “I swear she’s been checking you out.”

            “No way,” Molly scoffed, turning back to face Molly before the woman could catch her staring. “She was probably looking at Chaz.”

            “Nuh-uh, she’s brushed off at least ten guys since we got here,” Lindsay claimed. “She’s definitely interested in you.”

            “Lindsay, stop putting ideas in her head,” Becca chided. “It’s still too soon since… you know.” She glanced back at Molly who had been taking more peeks at the mysterious beauty. A guy with a shaved head and goatee had sat down next to the woman, but his pick-up routine didn’t seem to be having any effect.

            “C’mon, Becca, it’s Spring Break,” Lindsay continued. “Our last one! This is the time to kick reluctance to the curb and hook up with hot strangers at cheap bars. You can’t pass up opportunities like this. You-know-who would understand.” Buried under ass and sweat, Renton was in little position to offer an opinion. Ultimately, doing whatever made Molly happy would probably be his stance on the matter.

            Molly was more decisive. Even if Ren was still truly dead, she wouldn’t tarnish his memory with a one-night stand during Spring Break. The fact he was still with her only strengthened her resolve. She stood up. “I’m going to talk to her, let her know not to waste any more time on me.”

            “Wait, babe, I didn’t…”

            “It’s cool, Becca. This is what I want.” She left the table and made for the bar. Becca and Lindsay remained trained on her, both hoping things worked out for her, no matter what that actually meant.

            “Molly’s bi?” Chaz was finally able to ask.

            “Yeah, you couldn’t figure that out?” Becca sneered, bothered by the uncouth question. Chaz started back, falling into an apologetic silence.

            “It’s fair you wouldn’t know, though,” Lindsay granted. “Her and Ren had been together since they were, like, babies. Only the people close to her would know that about her.”

            “Unless you saw us at a pride parade, or helped us organize events at the LGBTQ+ center, or saw the bi flag pin on her backpack.”

            “Sorry,” Chaz muttered. “To be honest, I don’t know what the bi flag looks like.”

            “Pink, purple, and blue,” Becca huffed as she turned back to face the bar. After shaved head sputtered out, Molly sat down beside the woman.

            “Hey, sorry to bother you, but my friend saw you looking my way and…” Molly froze as she looked at woman’s face. Her features were flawless, the perfect blend between cute and sexy. Her eyes shown a brilliant emerald hue, surrounded by expertly applied, black mascara. Her short bob was pure pink to the roots, as straight and full as if it had been combed by angels. “P-Petra!?”

            “Took you long enough, superstar.” Ren’s guardian angel winked at the befuddled woman and took a sip of her martini. Molly couldn’t help but lower her gaze, the angel’s bountiful tits, delectable belly, and plump thighs all screaming for attention. Petra’s back was completely bare, save for the thin yellow straps of her swimsuit, showing no signs of her dove wings.

            “What are you doing here?” Molly asked.

            Yeah, what are you doing here? Ren thought to his angel. The pool of sweat coalescing around him made it impossible for him to speak aloud.

            “I’m enjoying Spring Break, same as you.” Petra emptied her glass and waved it at the bartender to signal for a refill. “Agents of the divine need time off too, y’know.” The bartender brought Petra another martini. She held it up to Molly, offering a sip, but she passed on the offer. “Plus, I’ve come to offer you my services.”

            “Are you talking to me or Ren?”

            “Both, but mostly you, Molly.” Petra’s luscious lips curled up, showing off a glimpse of the perfect pearls hidden behind them. “How would you like to spend the evening with me? I heard your beach house has a master bedroom in need of occupants.”

            Molly’s flaming red face could be seen all the way back at the table where her friends were watching the scene incessantly. “Fuck, I wish we could hear them,” Lindsay commented.

            “Doesn’t look like she’s gonna turn her down,” Becca stated. “Yo, Chad, your place have room for one more?”

            “I-I guess.” Chaz had really wanted Molly to get the master bedroom, but this wasn’t how he saw that going down. He knew he had to take things slow, let her recover from Ren’s passing, but now that she was flirting with random beach babes, he questioned if he had been taking the wrong approach to this.

            Molly slammed her fist on the countertop, centering herself. “No. No way. I’d never cheat on Ren like that.”

            “It’s not cheating if he’s involved,” she said, licking her lips. Molly’s face somehow grew even redder at the thought.  “Think about it, superstar, you're trying to get the rich kid to lose interest in you and fall for your friend. What could make him lose interest more than hooking up with a gorgeous woman right in front of him, an irresistible angel he could never compare to?”

            “When you put it that way, it seems kind of mean.”

            “Not at all. He and Lindsay are destined to fall in luhh-” Petra paused, her sultry expression breaking. “Uh- I mean… The future isn’t… Nothing’s set in… Agh! Look, everybody benefits. Let's just leave it at that.” Petra took a deep breath and recomposed herself. She leaned in and rested her hand on Molly's knee. “Think about it, I'm the only woman in the world who can know about Ren. This is your only chance to really explore the other half of your sexuality with him. Don’t let it slip by. I promise I can deliver. I swear you'll wake up tomorrow begging for more.” Molly leaned back, giving her some distance, but she didn't attempt to remove Petra's velvety smooth hand from her knee.

            “I don't know. I want to hear Ren's thoughts first.”

            “Afraid the puppy will get jealous sharing his master?” she teased. Molly's heart skipped a beat. With an eyeroll and a smirk, the angel leaned her elbow on the countertop, holding her hand to her ear as if she were utilizing a Bluetooth earpiece. “What do you think, little guy?” There was pause as she waited for a response from the other line. “Judging by her expression, it's safe to say she wants this. Mmhm. No, you're not breaking your vows by having a threesome. It's perfectly healthy as long as we're all on board. Mmhm. You aren't being disloyal by finding me attractive. Your wife thinks I'm hot too. Mmhm. Mmhm. Of course, we want you involved. Mmhm. How could you get in the way, you're a centimeter tall? Mmhm. Mmhm. For the last time, fucking an angel isn't a sin. Seriously, you mortals are too short lived to be this prude. Mmhm. Mmhm. How are you the most resistant about this? Most guys would kill to be in your position. Mmhm. Mmhm. Mmhm.” Finally, Petra pushed herself off the counter and sat up straight. “He said he's up for it.”

            “Alright, let’s do this!” Molly decided. Her face was still flush, and her knees were shaking, but peeking through the nerves were bubbles of excitement. They got up and walked back towards the table. “Wait, don’t you need to pay for your drinks?”

            “Nope. At least five different guys offered to cover my tab. I’ll let the bartender decide which one deserves to pay up.” The two women approached the table, Petra’s barely contained bouncing and swaying attracting the attention of everyone on the deck. Becca and the others turned and focused on something else in a hasty attempt to hide their eavesdropping.

            “H-hey guys, this is Petra,” Molly nervously introduced the curvy woman beside her. Lindsay stared at the angel’s chest, intimidated by the massive globes. Chaz kept his head down, like a young boy dragged into the women’s underwear department by his mom. Becca was the only one unflustered, but even she recognized the pink-haired girl was unreasonably stacked. “If you don’t mind, we’re going to head back to the house early. Um, Lindsay, is it okay if we take the master bedroom?”

            “Absolutely. Go ahead,” Lindsay said in a trance. She couldn’t look away from those tits, hypnotized by their girth. With an awkward chuckle, Molly led Petra away from the table and off the cabana deck.

            “Do you want to cover up?” she asked. “The house is a few blocks away.”

            “No, why would I?” Petra clung onto Molly’s arm as they walked, squeezing her breasts together in the process. She leaned her head against her shoulder and giggled, amused at how fast the woman was breathing. If they weren’t in public, she’d slide her hand around Molly’s firm butt and prod little Ren deep into the abyss, but humans get embarrassed so easily, and Petra wanted to take her time breaking the couple in.

            Molly sat on the edge of the king-size bed in her crotchless teddy, holding a naked Renton in her cupped hands on her lap. The master bedroom was large, the bed only taking up a fourth of the room, with a walk-in closet and full bathroom connected directly to it. A sliding glass door led to a balcony overlooking the ocean, the setting sun sending its last rays through the window. Petra was in the bathroom getting herself ready, though neither Molly nor Ren were sure as to what that entailed.

            “How are you feeling?” Molly asked. “Are you nervous at all?” Ren could feel her hands tremble beneath him, jostling him as they shook. His wife’s jittering clashed against her lascivious attire.

            “Definitely,” Ren replied. “Petra’s a wild card. I can never tell what she’s thinking, but...” He looked up at Molly and gave her a big grin. “I think you’ll have fun.”

            “And you won’t?” She brought Ren up to her face, her blue-pupiled windows beaming down on his tiny frame. “Dude, you spent the whole day in my shorts. What do you have to be worried about?”

            “I don’t know. It feels weird doing it with someone else, even if she’s an otherworldly entity, especially at this size.” As he sat there, Ren rubbed Molly’s expansive palms with his hands. He liked the feeling of her grooved skin against his.

            “We don’t have to go through with this. I don’t want you to be uncomfortable.”

            “You should have thought of that before the bike ride,” he joked. The couple’s giggling helped calm their nerves. “I’ll be fine, so don’t hold anything back. If you’re having fun, then so am I.” Molly smiled and brought her hands to her lips, embracing her husband in a blanketing kiss. The two were pulled from their intimacy at the sound of a door opening.

            Petra sauntered out of the bathroom in all her glory, adorned with nothing but a black lace G-string and two ruby studded pasties over each nipple. Ren was no jeweler, but he’d bet all he once had on those rubies being the genuine article. As the ample angel grew closer, the difference in scale between her and the sprite grew clearer. Petra was a petite woman, at least in terms of her height, standing a full foot shorter than Molly. Her standing height put her at eye level with Molly as she sat on the bed, and even still she was nothing short of a colossus to puny Ren, every curve stretching out before him like an endless landmass. Ren could feel Molly’s pulse hasten beneath her palm, his own heartbeat, a psychological response meant to emulate a living body, accelerating alongside it. Two heavenly pillars descended upon Ren and plucked him off the comfort of Molly’s palm.

            “I see you prepared a little morsel for us,” Petra said, her words oozing in amorous honey. “How thoughtful.” She opened her lips, columns of spit connecting her tongue to its roof as the tensile muscle slid out from its lair. It slithered up to the flailing sprite dangling above it, grazing his soles with its tip. It was frightening for Molly to watch her husband become this woman's prey. If it were anyone else, she'd snatch Ren back and kick his would-be predator out into the street, but she felt an underlying trust in Petra. She was his guardian angel, surely she wouldn't put him in actual danger? That trust pierced through her fear, guiding out with it a deeply provocative allure.

            Molly watched Petra lower Ren into her mouth. His kicking and squirming were futile efforts against the angel’s unstoppable appetite. As her tongue crawled up his backside, she released her hold on him, pulling him halfway into her mouth with her tongue and clamping her lips around his waist. She sucked on the tiny sprite, lathering his legs and crotch with her tongue and giggling at how much of an effect the small suction she applied had on his puny body. Ren felt like his lower half could tear clean off, and with no sense of pain, the exhilaration brought him to full mast. 

            Soon after, Petra slurped up the rest of Ren, rolling him around her cavernous mouth. A tidal wave of saliva, which oddly smelled like lilac, covered every millimeter of his miniscule form. The angel’s breath acted as an aphrodisiac, stimulating Ren further than he ever thought possible. After careening Ren across her tongue and battering him against her hard palate, Petra opened her maw wide, giving Molly a peek at her half-devoured, spit-soaked husband.

            “If you want him back, then you'll have to take him,” she goaded. Petra settled on Molly's lap, wrapping her arms around her shoulders, resting her ass on her thighs, and planting her knees on either side of her waist. She flicked off the straps to Molly’s lingerie, freeing her ballistics from their restraints. The angel’s immense breasts squashed against Molly's, dwarfing the tomboy's already considerable tits against them. The bejeweled pasties pressed into Molly's nipples with a tantalizing roughness. Petra gave her no time to react. Not even a squeal or groan could be uttered before Petra forced her lips onto Molly’s. The angel’s tongue pried its way into the other woman’s mouth, carrying Ren along with it. Molly gave in, allowing Petra’s tongue to have its way inside her. The thing had a mind of its own, worming around the other tongue from all directions, lapping all around her mouth and smothering Ren in its malleability. Once the initial shock wore off, Molly pushed back, her lips and tongue retaliating against Petra’s invasion by returning the favor.

            Renton couldn’t make sense of what was happening. Wet muscles slammed into him from all sides, mashing him into someone’s cheeks before pulling him back into the blender. He was passed from mouth to mouth as gale forces tried to pull apart his indestructible body. Petra’s lilac scented zephyr mixed with Molly’s mint tinted breath to drive Ren into sensory overload. His body spasmed between the indomitable tongues, their assault unrelenting as the women passionately swapped spit. Unable to withstand anymore, the sprite climaxed. His seed spread across both tongues as they swirled around him.

            Petra pulled out with Ren, leaving Molly gasping for more. With divine dexterity, the angel tilted her head back and blew Ren above her mouth before catching his diminutive cock with her lips. She milked the sprite for all he was worth while Molly watched longingly, left to savor the sampling of cum that had shot onto her tongue. Once Ren ran dry, Petra dropped him onto the floor of her mouth just beyond the bottom incisors. She waited for a viscous pool of saliva to form around him and then spat him onto Molly’s left breast.

            With a strength that betrayed her petite stature, Petra shoved Molly onto her back and lunged onto her, forcing her tongue back into her mouth. An entire mountain crashed down on top of Ren, sandwiching him between an unending ocean of supple titty fat. Petra pinched Molly’s thigh between her legs, rubbing her hip against the woman’s crotch as she grinded against her. Their tongues were intertwined once again. Renton was stuck between two colliding planets; by this point, he decided autonomy was overrated and gave himself over to the fathomless weights destined to dominate his afterlife.

            The two women continued grinding until Petra felt her thigh soaked in Molly’s arousal. Petra released the grip she had on Molly’s mouth and scooted down her body, dragging her clit across the tomboy’s thick thigh and freeing Ren from his burden, for a moment. She brought her maw over Molly’s breast, clamping her teeth firmly onto the woman’s areola and trapping Ren inside her mouth where the puny man belonged. Molly moaned in strained pleasure as the angel bit down on her tit, screwing Ren into Molly’s nipple with her tongue. Petra kept at it, listening to the sweet melody of Molly’s grunts and groans, until she was ready to skip to the next track. She scooped Ren up with her lips and pulled herself up, looming over the flustered woman with an amused smirk.

            “You disappoint me, superstar,” she roweled. Petra flashed her tongue, displaying a helpless Ren for a brief second. “I’m holding your beloved captive. He’s your soul-mate, a man so dear as to come back from the dead for you, and you’re just going to let me do with him as I please?” Molly laid there, chest heaving, breathing heavy. Then, in a sudden strike, she rose up and bit Petra’s earlobe. The angel was shocked enough to leave her mouth agape, dropping the tiny sprite over Molly’s shoulder and onto the mattress below.

            For the first time that evening, Ren had control over himself, allowing him to stand up and take in the vast crevice rearing over him. Molly’s ass encompassed his horizon, an appealing sight that appeared to be getting closer?

            The limited freedom Ren enjoyed was snuffed out by Molly’s collapsing ass. She pulled Petra down with her as she fell back onto the bed, catching Ren within her crack. Molly rolled over and pinned the petite Petra beneath her. Deftly, she plucked Ren out from between her cheeks and dangled his pliant body over the stunned angel. “You were saying?” Molly wrapped her enormous lips around his cock and sucked until she got what she was owed. “I figured it was only polite to give you first dibs, but even my generosity has its limits,” she said after swallowing her husband’s load.

            “A word of advice?” Petra offered, sprawled out on the bed. “My body’s even more durable than his, so I’d appreciate it if you bite harder from now on.” Molly gave her shrunken lover a kiss.

            “Mind lending me a hand?” she cooed. Ren was too entrenched in euphoria to respond, but she took his flush expression as consent. With her free hand, Molly peeled off the angel’s pasties, tossing them aimlessly aside. Then, she bent over and bit down on Petra's right breast, simultaneously pressing Ren into the other nipple with her index finger. Petra's body jerked beneath Molly as the woman chewed on her tit. Even biting at full force, Molly's teeth couldn't penetrate the angel's skin, but the sensation was enough to drive her wild. On the other side, Ren's delicate chewing of a nipple larger than his head sent shivers through Petra's nerves, a delightful contrast to the much larger woman's intensity. She clutched at the bedsheets, keeping herself from flying away in bliss.

            Molly pulled herself up and sat back, planting her ass on Petra’s crotch while keeping Ren in her grip. She rested her right leg along the middle of Petra’s torso and held the bottom of her foot an inch from the angel’s face. Over the course of their escapades, the two women had moved to the center of the king-sized bed. 

            “Lick,” Molly commanded. Petra did as she was told and then some. She dragged her tongue from the heel to the toes, kissed every inch of the ball, and sucked on every toe, slipping her tongue between each one for good measure. “Not bad.” Molly turned to the sprite caught between her fingers. “Though some expert assistance wouldn't hurt.” Molly lowered Ren to her vulva, mashing him into her labia so he could service her clit. Ren fervently licked her pearl, sending Molly bucking on top of Petra who was still going to town on her foot.

            Okay, but making an angel worship your foot has to be a sin, right? Ren thought.

            Dammit, Ren. Shut up and pleasure your wife. Petra replied telepathically. Ren continued licking through the ejaculate splashing onto him. If it weren’t for Molly’s finger holding him in place, he’d have slipped past the labia and onto Petra’s groin. Molly moaned fiercely, stimulated from both partners tasting her and signaling both to keep going. But in a soft flash of light, Petra vanished, causing Molly to drop six inches onto the bed.

            In the blink of an eye, Petra reappeared crouching on her knees before the woman. She placed one hand on Molly’s sternum and pushed her flat onto the mattress, knocking the air out of her lungs in the process. The angel peered down at Ren with a Cheshire grin before sprawling out on her belly between Molly’s legs. Her head hung over Molly’s vulva like an ominous moon. She opened her mouth to release a cascading waterfall of saliva onto the already wet Ren before diving in herself.

            Petra’s tongue invaded Molly’s pussy, slamming Ren against her clit amidst its attack. Up and down, side to side, clockwise, counter-clockwise, Petra went at it from every angle. Her tongue danced between Molly’s lips, obliterating Ren in the process. The couple groaned and buckled, unable to withstand the angel’s display of her sexual finesse. Ren, at the whims of Petra’s tongue, grinded against Molly’s pearl before being brought inside his wife. Petra thrust her tongue forward, penetrating Molly’s vagina and rocking Ren against the G-spot. Molly gripped the bedsheet tightly. Her gyrating hips only further disoriented Ren as his body spasmed, sandwiched between tongue and vaginal wall. With a few more thrusts, the married couple climaxed, drowning Ren in his and his wife’s fluids and giving Petra something to savor.

            Molly heaved on the bed as Petra pulled herself out, slurping a limp Ren back into her mouth. She sucked on him like a jawbreaker, swallowing the fluids coating his body and lining her tongue. “Mmmm, very good. You two sure know how to treat a lady.” Petra saw a flicker in Molly’s eyes. The woman’s body rapidly expanded and deflated to her heavy panting; her arms and legs rested still, but her eyes showed the truth. Within them was a flame not yet ready to go out. “Don’t worry, superstar. We’re just getting started.”

            The red characters of the digital clock read 2:14am. Molly lied naked on the bed with Ren lying just below her collarbone. Petra was draped along her side, kissing her cheek while caressing Ren with her fingertip. At some point in the night, each woman had discarded the other’s underwear, though it was all too much a haze to remember exactly when. It wasn’t clear to them when or if the others had returned to the house, but if they had, it was unlikely they could get any sleep.

            “So, did I deliver?” Petra asked, well aware of the answer.

            “God, yes,” Molly groaned.

            “That was… fuck,” Ren muttered. The sprite was worn out in spite of his unlimited stamina.

            “Good. I wanted to start things off easy tonight, dip your toes in before we really got serious.” Molly and Ren looked to each other, excited and terrified over whatever that meant. Petra continued kissing Molly’s cheek and rubbed Ren even harder into her chest. “Believe me, I enjoyed it too. I can’t wait to see how far you both can take me.”

End Notes:

I've decided to expand this story beyond my original plan of seven chapters. I'm not sure by how much yet, but I hope you all continue to enjoy it. Thank you.

Ch 7. Plenty of Places to Hide by TerryLarka

            Delicate rays illuminated the master bedroom as the sun crept up over the horizon. The bed itself was a mess; sheets were sprawled every which way and sticky splotches dotted the mattress. All by her lonesome, Molly awoke oddly refreshed considering how little sleep she had gotten the night prior. After rubbing the sand from her eyes, she looked around the empty room and wondered where her company had gotten off to.

            Molly pulled a large T-shirt and a pair of panties from her suitcase, rolled them over her body, and stumbled downstairs. Her three friends were seated at the kitchen’s center isle, engaged in idle chit-chat while a pink-haired cutie prepared breakfast. Entering the kitchen, Molly was immediately struck by the sweet and savory aroma of bacon, eggs, pancakes, sausages, and buttered toast.

            “Yo, look who decided to wake up,” Becca teased as Molly approached the isle. “Just in time too. Petra’s making food for the whole neighborhood.” The angel, under the guise of a buxom college student wearing her GF’s shirt, socks, and underwear, fluttered throughout the kitchen, using every stovetop burner and cooking appliance at her disposal. Four blenders were juicing a rainbow assortment of smoothies while two toasters crispened a rotating bevy of bread as one pan flipped pancakes with another scrambling eggs and another sizzling bacon in the meantime of the microwave heating another heaping of grits. As Molly walked around the isle, she noticed the sweat dripping from Chaz’s forehead as he watched the angel intently, mortified at the thought of this stranger burning his parents’ house down.

            “Morning, superstar!” Petra paused only for a second to peck Molly on the cheek, having to stand on her tip toes to reach, before returning to work. “Everything’s almost ready.”

            “Where’s Ren?” Molly whispered into her ear. Petra paused again to shoot her a sultry glance.

            “Oh goodness me, it seems I’ve misplaced him.” The angel fauxed concern as she licked her lips. “You’ll have to look for him once you’re finished eating.” Molly had but a brief moment to take in Petra’s luscious curves before the angel took off again to finish cooking. Knowing Petra, Renton was hidden somewhere on her person, but there were too many nooks, folds, and orifices to be able to tell where at a glance.

            Molly took a seat at the end of the isle around the corner from Becca who sat next to Lindsay who sat next to Chaz. The three all looked comfortable in their pajamas: a plush onesie for Becca, a linen nightgown for Lindsay, and a form-fitting undershirt/gym shorts combo for the sole man of the group.

            “Morning, Molly,” Lindsay greeted. “I’d ask how last night was, but I think your bedhead has already spoken volumes.” Molly’s hair pointed in every direction, too labyrinthine for even a bird to nest in. “You’ll be glad to know Petra’s checking out from her motel to stay here with us during Spring Break, so you can keep the master bedroom.”

            “You sure? What about…” Molly nudged her head towards Chaz who was still too worried over the myriad fire hazards to be cognizant of anything else. Lindsay leaned forward as if Becca wasn’t in the way.

            “It’s cool,” she whispered. “A smaller bed just means we’ll have to squeeze in extra close.” Lindsay fell back to her seat at the clanging sound of plates hitting the counter. Breakfast was served, and the spread rivaled the wealthiest Thanksgiving feasts. Platters of every meat and grain covered the isle, accompanied by tall glasses filled to the brink with smoothies.

            “Dig in, everybody!” Petra announced, taking a seat cornering Molly. The four all piled their plates high and did as requested, stuffing their gobs with fluffy scrambled eggs, crisp bacon, syrup-soaked pancakes, etc. With mouths full, they couldn’t help but pay their compliments to the chef.

            “This is out of this world!”

            “It’s simply heavenly!”

            “Nothing short of divine!”

            “You really outdid yourself, Petra,” Molly concluded. The angel watched with delight as her new friends enjoyed their meal. In contrast to the banquet she prepared for them, Petra partook in a half-full short glass of orange juice and nibbled on some eggs and sausage.

            “What’s wrong, girl?” Becca asked, grease coating the lower half of her face. “Not feeling good?”

            “No, no. Don’t mind me. I’m simply not hungry.” Petra stared at Molly while the ash-blonde woman noshed on sausage, the link sliding smoothly past her soft lips onto her waiting tongue. It took a lot of restraint from Petra not to suck face on the spot, but it’d be rude to do so in front of company. Now, if she got them involved, that’d be one thing, but she recognized no one else present would be into the idea and thus settled for the pleasure Molly and Ren provided her. “Not for breakfast, anyway.”

            Molly quickened her pace, shoveling food down her gullet to restore lost calories and build up a fresh supply for later. The looks Petra kept sending were driving her wild. She knew Ren had to be somewhere on the angel’s body. Fantasies of him nestled in flesh or buried somewhere the sun don’t shine faded into her conscious, warming her body more than the hot breakfast could.

            Upon packing away all she could muster, Molly grabbed Petra by the wrist and pulled her off her stool, ready to burn off everything she just ate. The pair stepped away from the isle and started prancing towards the stairs.

            “We’re going to the beach today,” Lindsay explained as they ran off. “Meet us out there when you’re both ready.” The women disappeared up the stairs and slammed the master bedroom’s door shut.

            “You guys get the feeling Molly’s been acting weird recently?” Chaz asked.

            “Yes, but you wouldn’t understand,” Becca posited, lost in thought as she slurped on her smoothie. “It’s not like she’s a different person. You never saw her when Ren was healthier, or at least when he could present himself as such. That’s the real her, the one unshackled by grief. What’s weird isn’t the way she’s acting, but how she’s able to act like that in the first place. There’s no way she’s moved on from Ren already. Something has to be up.”

            “What are you suggesting?” Lindsay ate daintily, actually cutting her sausage and taking reasonably sized bites of her eggs and pancakes. “Should we intervene?”

            “I don’t know. She’s happy, that much is clear. It’d be stupid to tell her to stop being happy.” Becca piled more bacon onto her plate and lathered up on grits. “I just can’t wrap my head around it.”

            Petra sat down at edge of the bed, one leg crossed over the other, and eyed Molly lasciviously as the tomboy stripped out of her simple outfit.

            “Give me one hint: did he pick the spot, or did you?” Molly sauntered closer, towering over the petit angel sitting before her.

            “It was all me. But, he seems to be enjoying himself.” Petra looked up at her lover’s protruding tits, her lips watering at the erect nipples pointed her way.

            “Alright, so he’s not guaranteed to be in one of your socks, but it’s still a possibility.” Molly kneeled before Petra and pinched the end of one her socks, slowly sliding it off the angel’s ankle and releasing her perfect ped.

            Tell her I don’t have a foot fetish! the hidden Ren communicated telepathically.

            You shouldn’t lie to your wife, Ren, or to your guardian angel for that matter. Molly’s fingers squeezed between each toe, massaging them as she searched for her missing husband.

            I’m not lying! She then tried again with the other foot, finding no luck as she caressed Petra’s pedicured sole.

            My mistake. It’s yourself you need to quit lying to. For good measure, Molly brushed her lips against each foot, kissing the balls and arches and sucking on every toe. Once she could be certain Ren wasn’t there, she stood back up.

            “Hmmm, we can scratch your feet off the list.” Next, Molly bent forward and tucked her arm underneath Petra’s oversized T-shirt. Her hand wrapped as far around the angel’s considerable breast as it could manage, groping around for the missing sprite. She could feel Petra’s hastening pulse and the quick breaths blowing her way as she fondled the pink-haired girl. Molly’s hand inched around Petra’s chest, unable to find what it was looking for. Her fingers delved deep into the angel’s cleavage, getting lost in mounds of fat as she stroked her sternum. Still no Ren, that much was clear, but Molly wanted to be extra thorough and continued stroking and groping until she was satisfied.

            “I’ll give you another hint,” Petra teased, pulling off her shirt as Molly sat beside her. “You’re going to have to go deeper.” Molly scooted over until she was behind Petra, pressing her breasts into the angel’s shoulder blades as she pulled her in tight. With one arm wrapped around her chest, the other snaked its way into her panties, feeling out the entrance to heaven through the fingertips. Molly took her time searching for Ren, making a pitstop at Petra’s clit and polishing the pearl to a mirror sheen. With playful force, Molly’s fingers slipped between the lips, making themselves nice and cozy in the soaking wet walls of Petra’s vagina. But no matter how hard she fingered the angel, Molly could find no traces of her man inside.

            With only a couple viable hiding spots left, Molly collapsed onto the bed, taking the angel with her. She rolled over, pinning Petra face down into the mattress, and rose. “How’d I know you were going to make me poke around in there?” Molly snipped as the angel presented her glorious rear. After pulling the angel’s panties down, she grabbed a bottle of lube conveniently placed on the nightstand and lathered up. “If he is in there, it better not be too deep.”

            “You’ll just have to dive in and find out.” Petra wiggled her butt in anticipation, her decadent cheeks jiggling like vanilla pudding. Molly started with the tips of her fingers, slipping through the puckered rim, before her knuckles breached the gates, until finally her whole fist was engulfed in angelic ass. If Ren was in there, he was too far out of reach for the wrist-deep Molly to find. Although she still hadn’t found her husband, the woman’s efforts weren’t entirely in vain; Petra moaned a choral hymn as Molly rammed her backside. After a few more pumps for good measure, Molly ejected herself, giving Petra a chance to catch her breath. Aside from the layer of lube, Molly’s arm was clean enough to eat off of, the immortal having never once needed to defecate.

            There was only one spot left Molly could think of to check. As Petra sat up, having reached her denouement, Molly grabbed the back of her head, scrunching the angel’s pink locks in her fingers, and forced their lips together. Their tongues twirled around each other in a tumultuous tango, swapping spit like they needed it to survive. Molly’s tongue covered every inch of Petra’s mouth, and yet there were still no signs of her tiny husband.

            “Alright, I give up,” Molly said, pulling out of Petra’s mouth, leaving a trail of spit connecting their plush lips. “Where is he?”

            “Come on, babe. There’s still one place you haven’t checked.” Molly scanned Petra up and down, her concentration wavering as she got lost in the captivating curves. But as she stared at the angel’s tummy, an idea crossed her mind. Molly leaned up against Petra, placing her ear just beneath the other woman’s left breast. Beyond the rapid beat of Petra’s heart, she could faintly hear a splashing sound amongst the gurgling.

            “Ren, are you in her stomach?”

            “It’s about time.” Renton floated naked in the pool within Petra’s belly, bouncing between walls of undulating flesh. With no need to digest, Petra’s stomach was filled not with gastric acid but lavender-scented essential oil and the undigested bolus that remained of her and Ren’s breakfast. “I was afraid I’d have to spend all morning in here.”

            “Don’t even pretend you’re not having fun in there,” Petra chided, poking at her stomach from the outside. “I felt you swimming laps.”

            “It is nice having my own private pool, even if the scenery could use some brightening up.” As Ren waded in “digestive” fluid, the bolus surrounding him evaporated into floral scented mist.

            “Okay, as funny as that it is, how're you going to get him out?” Molly asked.

            “Simple.” Petra vanished in a flash of light, leaving the shrunken sprite suspended in the air for a moment before plummeting onto the bed. And as quickly as she disappeared, she popped back into reality, sitting so that Ren was now between the colossal women. His eyes didn't have enough time to adjust to the morning light with his body sent rocketing upward. Molly plucked him off the bed and pushed her lover into her puckered lips, happy to have finally found him.

            “We're going to the beach today?” Petra, still nude, got off the bed and made for the door. “I'll get a head start, give you two some alone time.” With a wink and another flash, the angel was out of sight.

            “Why'd she walk to the door if she was just going to teleport?” 

            “Who cares?,” Molly giggled, collapsing onto her side with her husband in her hand. She gazed at him, relishing every second they spent together as she brushed her fingers along his miniscule body. Her face loomed over him like a billboard, every gorgeous detail popping out in ultra-high definition. Ren kissed her palm, the puny peck sending tingles coursing through her nerves. She kissed him in return, smushing him against her skin and smothering him in her pillowy lips. Once she had gotten a good enough taste, Molly pulled back and sighed. “I probably shouldn’t keep them waiting any longer.”

            “You’re going to change into your swimsuit now?” Ren asked with glowing eyes. “Where do you plan on hiding me?”

            “I was thinking of letting you pick.” Molly stood up off the side of the bed, towering over Renton like a living mesa, and traced the curvature of her body with her hands. “Top or bottom?” The sprite’s head panned up and down, deliberating his options. It was tough when there were no wrong answers.

            “Bottom!” he finally chose.

            “I was hoping you’d say that.”

            Molly walked out onto the soft sands in a sporty two-piece, the blood red crop covering her cleavage while emphasizing her flat tummy. She trotted towards the ocean on the private stretch of beach, feeling the warm sand filter through her toes with every step and taking note of her friends already out at sea. Becca was lounging in an inner tube, letting the waves carry her in her modest one piece. After a lot of begging, Chaz, in colorful trunks that ran down just above the knee, agreed to give Lindsay a piggyback ride. Her floral patterned, tie-side bikini accentuated her perky tits and pert butt, playing no small role in manipulating the meathead to do her bidding, even carrying her through waters that reached up to his collarbone.

            Petra stood at the coastline, letting the waves splash her ankles as she waited for her charge to arrive. Her green microkini left almost nothing to the imagination, doing the Lord's work in restraining her considerable assets. Molly walked up and stood beside her, letting out a slight yelp as the angel groped her rear. Petra's fingers soared across the tomboy’s cheeks and delved into the valley in search of a shrunken stowaway.

            “If you're looking for Ren, he's in the front,” Molly whispered, playfully slapping Petra's wrist away. “You know how to swim, or is that candy wrapper of a swimsuit just for show?”

            “Please, I was swimming before your species knew how to walk on two feet. But I’m always up for a challenge. Race ya!” Petra sprinted into the wake and paddled to the others, while her rival stayed on dry land, rolling her eyes.

            “How about you? Comfy down there?” Molly asked, pulling at her bikini bottom’s elastic. Ren was plastered against her vulva’s lips, threatened to be forced through them from the wedging fabric. He tilted his head back and smiled, throwing her a thumbs up.

            “Remember, I don’t need to breathe, so don’t worry about keeping me submerged.” The view of his wife from below was one he never grew tired of. Her body rising like a solid wall with her face overtaking his sky, it was a beautiful reminder of how much she mattered and of how much his world revolved around her. Molly released the fabric, sinking him into darkness, and pressed him into her crotch with her finger, never taking for granted how intimate they could forever be since Ren’s resurrection.

            Molly ran into the drink until it came to her waist and then front crawled towards her friends. Ren felt the onslaught of water crash into him as it snuck through the slight gaps in Molly’s bikini. Fortunately, the tight fabric held him place, along with the labia with which he was half inserted between. Had he slipped out, he could always call Petra for help, though he feared the possibility of becoming fish food before she arrived. Molly could also hear him as long as he remained within ten feet, even fully underwater.

            A few, puffy clouds dotted the otherwise sunny sky. The waves were low and relatively calm, spritzing the air with a salty mist. By the time Molly reached her friends, Chaz and Lindsay were both wading in the water, splashing each other. From how wet Lindsay’s long brown hair was, it was apparent that Chaz had dropped her, though whether it was intentional or not was unclear. Becca was still in her inner tube, helping Chaz drown her best friend in splashes. As Molly rushed in to join them, she looked around and realized someone was missing.

            “Where’s Petra?”

            “Wasn’t she with you?” Lindsay asked.

            “We haven’t seen her,” Becca added. The four looked around. There were other beach goers out in the distance, some surfers, waveboarders, a sailboat, but no Petra to be seen. Ren would have helped them look, but he was sunk halfway into his lover’s vagina, pushed in by the current. As Molly treaded water, her kicking thighs only managed to nudge him further inside.

            “Ah! Shark!” Lindsay screamed, clinging onto Chaz’s hunky shoulder upon feeling something swim by her. The three shot back and stared into the water, searching for the dreaded fish, but nothing could be seen beneath clear, azure drink.

            “You sure?” Chaz asked. “I don’t see- Ah!” Something brushed past his leg, and he wrapped his arms around Lindsay in hopes embracing the smaller girl would protect him. Becca perched onto her inflatable ring like a cat trying to avoid getting wet, but as hard as she looked, she couldn’t see anything in the water. Molly dipped beneath the surface, turning in all directions to lay eyes on the fish, but there was nothing around, no sign of a shark or an angel.

            Suddenly, a riptide blew her way, and Molly could have sworn she heard a raving cackle amongst the current. By this point, Ren was fully submerged, and his wife had to concentrate as hard as she could to stay focused on the task at hand, ignoring the puny punching and kicking going on in her sensitive, inner skin. Following the flow, she turned around and saw a Cheshire grin floating beneath the waves. Molly watched it ascend out of the water and followed it to the surface.

            “Ta-da!” The pink-haired gremlin shouted, nearly scaring Becca off her tube.

            “Petra!!!!” they all shouted, eliciting more cackling from the angel. Now that they were safe, Chaz let go of Lindsay, though she remained clung to him. Becca dipped back into the water, hanging off her life preserver. Molly fought the urge to shove her whole hand through her slit as Ren writhed inside her. And then, she noticed what Petra was holding.

            Waving in the wind like a blood red flag, Molly’s bikini bottoms flapped and fluttered, suspended around Petra’s finger. “Give those back!” Molly reached out to grab them, but her arousal had opened her vagina enough for a stream of water to leak in. The ocean current slammed Ren against the very back of the underwater cavern he was trapped in, causing Molly to keel over from the unwanted pleasure.

            “What’s wrong? Are you okay?” Becca asked, diving into the water to see to her friend.

            “Yeah. I think a fish swam up my vaj,” Molly grunted. “Not a bad catch, if I do say so myself.” While they talked, Petra swam backwards to the coast, waving her stolen treasure to taunt them.

            “Well, while you deal with that, I’ll go grab your panties.” Becca swam after Petra to which the angel picked up speed to maintain a fair distance. With those two far enough away and Chaz busy trying to get Lindsay to let go of him, Molly dove beneath the surface and stuck her fingers down her crotch. The slight stream running through her open vulva wasn’t very strong, but for a centimeter tall sprite, it was like swimming upriver. The giant wife thrusted and clenched in attempt to force her husband out, squeezing him through little by little until he could finally grab hold of her finger tip. Once she felt him, she pulled him out, reeling her arm back and fishing her catch out from its hole. She couldn’t help but laugh at the little guppy wiggling between her fingers, sending air bubbles rising to the surface. Before breaching for air, Molly tucked Ren into her crop top, securing the sprite between her breasts as she ascended.

            Back on the surface, Lindsay and Chaz had swam closer to her, the latter trying his best not to look below the waves at Molly’s bare bottom. Petra and Becca had made it to shore, the two running around like rambunctious tots playing tag. Even a ways out from shore, the three could see how much Petra bounced while running. It was truly a miracle that her swimsuit maintained what little coverage it provided.

            “Take care of your little burrower?” Lindsay asked.

            “Mmhm, his manners could use some work, but his technique wasn't half bad.”

            “You've sure been popular this week,” she laughed. “If you keep this up, people are going to think you're easy.”

            “No one would blame me if they saw how handsome the bugger was.” Listening to Molly speak, Chaz couldn't believe he was jealous of a fish.

            Back on shore, Becca and Petra were wrestling over the discarded swimsuit, covering themselves in sand as they rolled about. “Think about how much we'd make if we sold tickets to this,” Lindsay posited.

            “Can you two go put a stop to them, and get my clothes back?” With a nod and grin, the pair swam to shore, leaving Molly out at sea to with the fish as her only company. As soon as they had gotten far enough, Molly squeezed her breasts together, grinding the sprite between her soft & wet mounds. She tugged on the collar of her crop and peered through the hole at the battered, grinning tiny below.

            “You did all that on purpose!”

            “Did not!” he protested with a smirk. “You realize how little control I have at this size? Even a gentle stream is enough to send me spiraling.”

            “Right.” Molly pulled herself onto Becca's inner tube and lounged in it, continuing to smack and knead Ren with her boobs. “I didn't hear any complaining though.”

            “I said it wasn't intentional, not that it wasn't enjoyable. There's a difference.” Renton lost himself in the tumultuous waves of flesh. The salt water had soaked into his wife's skin, giving it a savory flavor and aroma as the mounds overtook his senses.

            “I suppose I'd say the same.” Back on the beach, Petra had handed over the bottoms to Lindsay, but now she and Becca were bickering over who was going to bring them back, the latter believing she did all the hard work in reacquiring them. Molly saw her chance and pulled Ren out from his compartment. “Hon, when's the last time you went down a waterslide?”

            “I want to say at least a decade ago.” With one finger, Molly pinned his body just above her abdomen. Sitting in the inner tube, her torso formed a slope leading to her partially submerged waist.

            “Let's see how you fare then.” She released her hold, sending Ren slipping down her soaked midriff. The tiny flailed throughout his descent, failing to gain control as he plummeted down his wife's body. Upon reaching the navel, Ren flew over the divot and hit his head on the lower rim of her belly button, sending the sprite flipping through the air. Molly burst out laughing as the flying Ren landed on her matted bush peeking out from the water. 

            “What's so funny?” Lindsay asked from beside the inner tube. Becca was wading next to her, holding up Molly's missing swimwear. Petra and Chaz were swimming up behind them.

            “Nothing. Just glad to be here with you all.” Molly grabbed her bottoms and dipped underwater to put them back on, covering up the shrunken man entangled in her blonde pubes.

            After spending all day at the beach, the group decided to wash up and head into town. Everyone took turns showering, even Petra. While she’d normally use magic to freshen up, the angel thought it’d be fun to try to do things as a human would. Scrubbing herself with soap-filled hands was certainly more tedious, but there was a novel satisfaction in accomplishing a task through her own effort, and standing beneath the showerhead was quite soothing to boot. Molly decided she’d shower last, having her own plans in mind.

            “You guys go on without me. I’ll catch up later,” Molly told the group. “I’d like some alone time if that’s okay.”

            “Of course it is,” Becca declared. She wrapped her arms around Molly in a tight hug. “Text us when you’re ready, and we’ll let you know where we are at.” Becca joined up with the others who waved and left. Before stepping out the door, Petra turned and ran up to her, knowing full well how the woman was going to spend her “alone” time.

            “Don’t get yourself worn out,” the angel whispered into her ear. “I’ve got a special surprise for tonight.” Petra pecked her on the cheek and skipped out of the house to rejoin the others. An intriguing promise to be sure, but Molly pushed it out of mind for now, having more important things to focus on. Once they were all gone, Molly waltzed into the bathroom and removed her damp swimsuit.

            “I can’t believe you’re still hanging there,” Molly teased, looking down at her groin. Ren had been trapped in his wife’s pubic snare for hours, squirming against his matted bonds. If anything, his struggling only got him further entrenched, the hairs tightening around his limbs like a toy finger-trap. Molly sat down on the toilet lid and fiddled with her pubes, trying to help her lover out. “God, I’m going to have to shave.”

            “After you get me out, right?” Ren didn’t like the evil glare she beamed his way.

            “What’s got you worried?” She licked her lips, the fearful expression on his puny face fueling her arousal. “You’re invincible after all.”

            “Yeah, but getting dragged along a razor doesn’t sound very comfortable.”

            “Fine,” she sighed. With enough effort, she was finally able to set him free, bringing him up to her lips for a kiss. He tasted rather salty, having spent most of the afternoon underwater, but she didn’t mind as she lathered him in love. By this point, all Ren could taste was salt, but he didn’t mind so long as Molly was having fun.

            After prying him from her lips, Molly got up and stepped into the shower, placing Ren at the far edge of the floor. As to be expected from the lavish beach house, the walk-in shower was of the finest luxury, covered in hardwood tiling like a sauna and encased in crystal-clear glass. Molly turned the faucet on, pelting her body in a spray of water. The miniscule Ren was far enough that the water pooling at Molly’s feet couldn’t reach him and suck him down the drain in the center of the floor. Still, she felt the need to glance at him every few seconds to be on the safe side, even if he could holler for Petra at a moment’s notice.

            The sprite wasn’t worried, too mesmerized by his monolithic wife to have any concern for himself. Water cascaded down her naked body like a waterfall colliding with the cliffside. She stood over him like a goddess of the rain, brushing off grains of sand the size of his head. After lathering herself in strawberry bodywash, Molly bent over and pinched Ren between her fingers. Dropping him into her palm, she squirted the body wash onto him, rubbing him down with her massive digits. All he had to do was snap his fingers twice, and he’d be clean, but Molly wasn’t going to pass up the opportunity to do it herself.

            Once Renton was clean and rinsed off, Molly pressed him into her nipple, grinding his torso into her pink stub. She dragged him under her boob and across her abs, biting her lips as she felt his erection prod against her drizzling skin. Upon reaching the waist, she pulled him off her and tossed him into her mouth. She rolled him around on her tongue, sucking on his entire body as she stood beneath the showerhead. For Ren, the hot waters from outside were replaced with warm, thick saliva, coating every part of him as his wife’s tongue writhed against his puny frame. He could feel her tastebuds rub against his skin, massaging his member as they passed by. But before he could get off, Molly spat him out onto her palm.

            She turned off the faucet and stepped out of the shower, lowering Ren onto a washcloth on the counter while she dried herself off with a real towel. Once they were dry, a corner of the washcloth now covered in saliva, Molly picked her lover back up and carried him to the master bedroom. Petra had cleaned the bed’s sheets while waiting on the others to shower, using magic this time instead of bothering with the manual method. Molly sat down on it with her knees bent on their sides, her soles facing parallel to another, and plopped Ren in between the podiatric walls.

            “I’m going to take a quick nap. Mind keeping my tired feet company?” Ren nodded and gave the thumbs up, recognizing the fruitlessness in protesting. Molly scooped him up between her big and index toe, holding him tight while she readjusted herself. She laid face down with her legs stretched out, soles pointing to the ceiling. After Molly relaxed her grip, Ren pulled himself out and clambered up to the arch of her right foot. Every wrinkle, every contour was like a trench to his tiny form, but he got down on all fours and kissed his lover’s sole. Her skin oozed with the sweet scent of strawberries, almost luring him to slumber as he kissed and rubbed. But he held strong, too enamored by Molly’s enormity to fall asleep on the job. As kissing progressed into licking, Ren felt his foundation stir, Molly’s toes wiggling happily before him. He slowly made his way to the ball, the grooves of her hardened skin feeling ruggedly rich against his tongue.

            On the nightstand beside her, Molly set an alarm for a half hour later, knowing without it, she could spend an eternity in that bed.

            The group of four walked along the sidewalk, leaving behind the residential area to enter the bustling vacation town. While Lindsay and Chaz chatted aimlessly up front, Becca fell back to talk to Petra.

            “Petra, about Molly, you see…”

            “It’s cool. I know about Ren. How much he means to her.”

            “O-oh.” Becca was caught off guard but breathed a sigh of relief. She hadn’t been sure what to make of the stranger, having to place her trust in Molly’s judgement.

            “Don’t worry, I’m not trying to replace him or anything. I’m just here to make sure Molly has fun on her Spring Break.” Petra could feel the uncertainty radiating from Becca. She wished she could tell the girl about Ren’s status amongst the living, to ease the burden of caring for her best friend, but his existence had to remain a secret, even to those it’d benefit to know.

            “And you’re okay with that?”

            “Yep! I’m a people pleaser. As long as everyone around me’s happy, then so am I.” Petra snuck a few glances at the pair in front of them, devising all sorts of ways to get those two to be “happy” together.

            “I guess you’re not the settle down and get married type, huh.”

            “Would you like me to be?” Petra asked, hitting her with a mischievous smile. But to the angel’s chagrin, Becca remained unphased.

            “Nah. ‘Be whoever you are’ is my motto.” Becca looked up at the setting sun and grinned, feeling the warmth exuding from those around her. “And thanks. For helping us take care of Molly.”

            “Don’t mention it. Just think of me as her guardian angel.”

Ch 8. From His Perspective by TerryLarka

            The group of five spent the evening about town: bar hopping, eating exotic foods, singing karaoke, and consuming more alcohol than what would generally be considered reasonable. By the time they got back to the beach very early in the morning, everyone was ready to turn in, save for a certain couple in the master bedroom. Under Petra's guidance, Molly took it easy on the drinks, easier than her friends at least, preserving her coherence for a special surprise the angel had planned.

            Molly watched from the bedside, holding Ren in her hands, while Petra rolled out a sleeping bag on the floor, all three still fully clothed. She had no clue as to what kinky business she'd be in for, but the pink-haired cutie hadn't steered them wrong yet.

            “All set,” Petra declared, patting the sleeping bag. “Molly, you lay in here. You can set Ren on the floor.” Molly did as instructed, leaving Ren by himself beneath the bed as she wrapped herself up in the cushioned sack and rested her head on a pillow Petra provided. “Now, lay still and close your eyes.” The angel mumbled some indecipherable incantation, holding her hand out as if waiting to accept something. A white rune spiraled out from Molly's chest, hovering over her while Petra chanted.

            Suddenly, Molly's body fell limp, lying unconscious. Though faint, her heart still beated, and her lungs still drew breath, but it was obvious no amount of shaking would wake her. Petra didn't react, continuing to hold her hand out. As anxious as Ren was, he stood still and waited for his guardian to finish, trusting that all was going well.

            Finally, Petra ceased chanting, smiling at the miniature woman now standing in her hand. Molly patted herself down, the T-shirt and jeans she was wearing replaced with a white, silk long-sleeve and matching pants. Her body felt way lighter, less drowsy; she felt as if she could run an endless marathon or fight off a horde of gorillas. Existing became effortless. Discomfort was nothing more than a memory.

            Then, she noticed the statuesque face bearing down on her and realized the soft yet firm ground beneath her was skin. “You shrank me?”

            “Not exactly, but it would look that way from your perspective.” Petra beckoned Molly to walk to the edge of her palm and look down. Below, Molly's unconscious body was still cocooned in the sleeping bag, size unchanged. “I separated your soul and body, turning you into a sprite temporarily. Think of it like astral projection, only your spirit’s been given a physical form. Like Ren!”

            At the mention of her husband, Molly darted to the other side of the expansive palm, peering over the edge to find him. Sensing the tiny lady’s eagerness, Petra lowered her hand to the floor, closer to the bed where Ren stood. Molly jumped off it before it even reached the ground, running towards her partner at full sprint. Ren held his arms outstretched to catch Molly as she leapt onto him, wrapping her legs around his waist and squeezing his torso tightly against hers. “Ren!” Molly couldn’t remember the last time he held her like this, but she would never forget this feeling for all her life.

            “You’re looking great, dear. Have you lost weight?” Ren kissed her on her cheek.

            “Shut up!” Molly ravaged his mouth with hers. “You’re ruining the moment, dumbass.” A tear streamed down her face as they made out. Eventually, she got off Ren and stood on her own, the couple resting their foreheads against one another's as they relished in the mirth.

            “I figured you'd both get a kick out of this,” Petra remarked, observing from far above. Molly still had to adjust to being so much smaller than her.

            “How long can I stay like this?”

            “I'd recommend no more than eight hours.” Petra picked the couple up and held them over Molly's unconscious body. “Your body sleeps while the soul's away. When you return to it, you'll feel fully refreshed, but sleeping for too long comes with its own problems. Don't want to atrophy or anything.”

            Molly leapt off Petra's hand onto her own face, walking along her cheek like she was hiking on some hill. She immediately spotted how long her nose hairs had gotten as well as the blackheads beginning to form on her nose. “So, this is what you see everyday,” she mused as Ren jumped down to join her. “I've gotta be more conscious about my hygiene.”

            “Nah. You're perfect as you are.” Ren wrapped his arm over her waist, still amazed he could actually hold her.

            “But look at all the crust in my eye. And is that dandruff? I have dandruff!?”

            “Only a couple flakes,” Ren said, trying to defuse the situation. “I never even noticed until I could get this close. No one normal can see it.”

            “Petra, did you know I had dandruff?”

            “I'm not a fair judge, partially omniscient and all. It’s honestly not that noticeable.” Petra's attempt at defusal wasn't any more effective in calming Molly’s concern, but she digressed to worry about it another time.

            “Still, it is cool being able to see things from your perspective. I'm starting to get how you have so much fun climbing on me.” She hopped on her cheek, marking how supple her skin was. “More importantly…” Molly slipped her hand down Ren's pants, grasping onto his package with reckless abandon. “...it's been too long since I could get my hands full of you.” She groped his sack hard, knowing his invulnerability meant she didn't have to be gentle no matter her size. Ren trembled in his wife's grip, her hand gliding seamlessly from his balls to his shaft, showing no mercy at any point. “Petra, honey, could you be a doll and carry us to bed?”

            “Actually, I had another idea in mind. Have you two ever done it on a waterbed before?”

            Molly cocked an eyebrow. “Can't say we have.”

            “Wonderful! It won't be quite the same, but I think it'll blow you away nonetheless.” Petra bent over and slurped the couple into her mouth, laughing as the tiny two tumbled onto her tongue. “Ha’ ‘un in ‘ere!”

            Upon getting her bearings, Molly crawled over to where Ren was lying, close to the tip, and mounted him. Drool pooled in the depression under his body, soaking his backside and Molly’s knees. The faint light pouring in through Petra’s open mouth illuminated Molly as she pulled her top off, tossing the article into the gaping chasm behind her. She tucked her arms under Ren’s shirt, feeling up his abs and pecks as he scrambled to disrobe. Once Ren’s shirt was off and lost somewhere beneath the behemoth tongue, Molly closed in on him, kissing him passionately while their chests ground against each other.

            Try as she might, Petra couldn’t hold still, her tongue undulating to the rhythm of the couple’s lovemaking. Her open mouth salivated, quickly filling up the chamber and drenching the couple in viscous spit. Molly and Ren were too preoccupied to notice the light vanish around them. Petra closed her mouth and pressed her tongue against the roof, mashing the lovers together against her hard palate as she swallowed. The force of her gulp tugged at the sprites’ bodies as if they were caught in a vacuum. The grooves of Petra’s hard palate grinded against Molly’s back as the angel’s tastebuds dragged across Ren’s.

            Petra lowered her tongue again, allowing the two in her mouth to get back to it. While they were tearing each other’s pants off, the angel got up off the floor and sat down on the king-size bed, leaning against the headrest. She kept her mouth closed, causing her tuberose scented breath to fill up the lovers’ quarters; amidst the heat of passion, the aphrodisiac only further heightened the couple’s fervor. Completely bare, Molly held herself over Ren’s cock, the tip of his erection breaching her labia and dipping into her glistening vulva. She gyrated her hips, waxing his thick member with her womanhood.

            Petra, lost in the taste of the others’ arousal, flicked her tongue, sending the couple rolling over towards the back of her mouth. Ren was now on top as he stared into the bottomless pit before him. One hand held down Molly’s arm; the other squeezed her breast. A sense of authority that had long been lost to him overwhelmed Ren’s senses as he exerted himself onto his wife. Molly submitted, finding her husband’s newfound confidence, as well as his spritely strength, sexy.

            With all the tickling at the back of her throat, Petra couldn’t take it anymore. She swallowed. Though this time, she couldn’t grab hold of the couple, both of them succumbing to the gale force of her throat. Wrapped up in one another, the pair fell into her esophagus, the tight, wet walls bringing them ever closer as they continued to fuck upside down. They slowly slid down the slick tube, mucus coating their entangled bodies. Petra's deafening heartbeat rang in their ears as they descended.

            From the esophagus, the couple plopped into the cavernous stomach. Its “waters,” tuberose essential oil, were shallow, giving the entwined lovers plenty of space among the stomach's sinewy lining. It was almost like having sex on a waterbed, if the waterbed was soaking wet and pulsating. The two tumbled about, fighting for a spot on top as they made love in the angel's gut. The gurgling rising up through the cavern was almost as loud as the couple's moaning.

            Petra rubbed her belly in satisfaction. She could feel every thrust inside her divine form. Though she'd have loved to sit back and absorb the moment, Petra had work to do, and now was the time to do it with her charges preoccupied. Petra got up off the bed and left the master bedroom. Heading towards Chaz's room, the angel walked an inch off the ground so that her footsteps made no noise. The couple inside her felt the tremors caused by her moving body, but they were too enamored by one another to pay it any mind.

            Chaz was sprawled out on his bed, deep asleep and unaware of the angel standing over him. Petra bent down and kissed him on the forehead, eliciting a delirious mumble and nothing more. “Sweet dreams,” Petra whispered, sauntering out from his room to reach Lindsay's. The door to her bedroom was shut, and though Petra would have preferred to teleport to the other side, doing so would drop the lovebirds in her stomach onto the hardwood floor below. She twisted the doorknob and gently pushed it open, sending the loudest creak echoing through the room.

            Petra froze, eyes wide. To her relief, Lindsay was still snoring. She pushed the door further, composing a creaking cacophony, but thanks to an irresponsible amount of daiquiris, the collegiate woman was out cold. Petra held the door open enough to slip through, accidentally pushing it further with her obnoxiously large boobs, and by some miracle, got inside without waking anyone. She kissed Lindsay’s forehead and sprinted out the door, refusing to shut it on her way out.

            The pink-haired angel flopped onto the king-sized bed and vanished in a flash of light. Molly and Ren fell onto the vast mattress, their eyes readjusting to the room’s ambient light. Having climaxed back in Lindsay’s room, the two were enjoying the afterglow as their immortal bodies recovered. They steadied themselves on the bedsheet, Petra’s bodily fluids having vanished with the angel.

            In another flash of light, Petra reappeared in all her naked glory. She kneeled before the couple, her thighs rising up on either side like impregnable walls. Her soft tummy led up to her buxom chest hanging over the tiny pair. A Cheshire grin peeked through the gap between the mountainous tits. “Hope you had your fun because now it’s my turn.” She pinched the two between her fingers, Ren in her left hand and Molly in her right. With zero hesitation, she brought the puny man to her lips, plastering him against them as she drowned him in spit. Her tongue bore into his miniscule frame and licked him fervently. Molly could do nothing within Petra’s grip but watch the gargantuan angel toy with her man. “What’s the matter? Jealous much?”

            Petra tossed Ren aside, dropping him on the bed behind her, and raised Molly to her waiting mouth. The angel’s tongue forced its way between the puny woman’s legs, lathering her crotch in warm saliva. Molly couldn’t fathom the power Petra exerted on her. The licking was one thing, but even the simple act of breathing on her sent Molly spiraling. Is this what it’s like for Ren?

            On the flipside, Ren pulled himself up off the bedsheet, though he wasn’t standing for long. He noticed the encroaching shadow too late as Petra’s monstrous rear lowered itself on top of him. She grinded him into the mattress, the immense weight of her cheek flattening Ren like a pancake beneath a heavy iron griddle. Petra kept him down there until his wife came, which did not take long under the angel’s influence, and then lifted her ass off the bed, the sprite glued to her heavenly skin. After peeling Ren off her, Petra dangled him by the ankle next to Molly who was catching her breath between Petra’s forefinger and thumb.

            Petra collapsed onto the bed and placed Ren and Molly on her nipples, her breasts stretching out beneath them like rolling hills. “Worship them,” she commanded. Ren got down on his hands and knees and kissed the angel's areola, working up to the nub; Molly shortly followed his lead. With her willing slaves hard at work, Petra rested her hands behind her head and savored their undivided attention. In his short time as a sprite, Ren had mastered the art of devotion, treating a single body part as well as if it were its own person. He kissed, licked, sucked, and bit with the dedication of a loyal follower. 

            “Not to be a backseat lover, but you could take some pointers from your hubby, superstar.”

            “Give me a break, I'm trying. He has way more experience with this than I do.” Molly showed just as much enthusiasm, but her technique could use practice. She struggled to manipulate the nipple at her size, attempting to wrap her microscopic mouth around it and failing to do much more than nibble on the pink nub. Across the valley, Ren couldn't believe he was better than Molly at something. It felt wrong, but a peculiar sense of pride welled within him.

            “Hmmm, maybe you'll perform better on my foot,” Petra mused. “Ren, be a dear and help your wife out.” Ren hopped off Petra's boob into her cleavage, and Molly slid down the buoyant slope to join him, the latter stretching her calves and priming for a run upon landing.

            “Let's race,” Molly suggested. “Whoever gets to her ankle first gets a special prize.”

            “And what would that be?” Ren asked, trying to mimic Molly's exercises. 

            “We'll let Petra decide.” The tiny woman nodded to the bigger one and got into position, waiting for her soulmate to mirror her. “Ready, set, go!”

            Immediately, Molly left her partner in the dust, sprinting towards the angel’s abdomen while Renton lagged behind. His infinite stamina and immortal physique certainly made him more competitive than he ever could be alive, but none of that could compare to the actual athlete he was up against. By the time Ren reached Petra’s navel, Molly was already at her waist, leading by a full four inches and not slowing down. Molly felt weightless running across Petra’s gigantic body. The soft, pliable skin didn’t make for the best terrain, but Molly’s muscles didn’t tire, her breath didn’t waiver; it was like she was hopped up on a lifetime’s supply of adrenaline. She darted from the waist to the thigh, over the knee to the shin, and reached the ankle in no time, leaning up against Petra’s upturned foot while she waited for her lagging husband. Petra simply giggled, adoring the gentle sensation of pitter-pattering on her skin as the couple traveled down her body.

            After a few seconds, Renton finally got to Petra’s ankle, hands on his knees as he caught his breath. “What’s your deal?” Molly asked. “You don’t need to breathe, remember?”

            “Psychological… response…” Ren muttered. “Seeing you blaze ahead reminded me of when we were younger.”

            “You did always suck at tag.” Molly leaned in to kiss him, taking his breath away once more. “Come on now, climb this foot and show me how it’s done.” Petra tilted her foot forward at an angle so the pair could walk up it. Ren took Molly by the hand and led her up the slope. Once they reached the toes, Petra rose her foot back up so they could slot in on either side of the middle digit.

            “First, you want to wrap your arms around the toe like you’re hugging a tree,” Ren instructed. Even fully stretched out, their arms didn’t come close to touching each other’s, separated by a thick wall of toe. “Then, you want to knead the skin with your palms as best you can while kissing the part in front of you. I usually intersperse kissing with licking and massaging with rubbing in wide, circular motions. That’s what you like, at least. I get the feeling Petra’s tastes won’t be too different.”

            “Damn, you really are a master at this.” Molly did as Ren explained, following his movements with a satisfying, if not entirely intentional, delay. Judging by the humming coming from the other end of the bed, it appeared to be working. Molly got really into it, putting her all into worshipping the angel. Petra’s skin smelled of vanilla though its taste carried with it the subtle saltiness of sweat. I wonder, if I were to stay at this size, would I develop a foot fetish too?

            “Much better, superstar,” Petra praised after a few minutes of unwinding. “Now, you’ve earned that special prize you mention earlier.” The angel plucked Molly from her foot and chanted her spell, dispersing Molly’s spritely form into a billow of white petals. The petals lingered for a moment in the air before rushing off into the sleeping Molly’s mouth. A few seconds passed, and Molly woke up.

            While her lover readjusted to her mortal body, Petra held Renton in her hand, grabbing a bottle of lube off the nightstand and dowsing him in it as she squirted it into her palm. She rubbed her hands together, catching Ren in the flurry in between, and lathered up. “You can take your clothes off. I’m sure you see where I’m going with this.” Molly didn’t ask questions. She simply smiled and removed her shirt and jeans, sliding out of her underwear as she joined Petra on the bed. Molly lied forward and presented her rear to the angel.

            By the time Ren realized what was happening, it was too late. Petra held Ren against Molly’s brown eye with her first and middle fingers and then shoved his whole body through the puckered gates with a simple poke. The sprite plunged through the anus and deep into the rectum, the angel’s fingers trailing close behind as they rammed him into the sweltering pit. The air was stuffy, and the anal walls were soft and slick. Ren, covered in lube, couldn’t keep himself straight, sliding ceaselessly between Petra’s fingers and Molly’s inner flesh. And that was before the rumbling.

            Petra’s fingers started vibrating at an intensity far higher than any sex toy Molly ever owned. Ren was battered to-and-fro, his ears filled with Petra’s buzzing fingers and his wife’s thundering moans. His vision blurred, and his bones rattled, and he lost all control over his body, but he was glad his wife was enjoying it. Petra twirled her fingers inside Molly’s ass, spinning the sprite around like food in a blender. This shot Molly straight into seventh heaven, but when Petra brought her other vibrating hand to Molly’s clit, that sent her soaring past cloud nine. As Molly came into her hand, Petra eased off the on the shaking, pulling Ren out with her fingers.

            “Oh God, that was awesome,” Molly huffed, falling flat onto the bed. “Is Ren alright?”

            “He seems out of it,” Petra observed, dangling the dazed sprite before her face. “I may have overdone it. Looks like he’s gonna need some time to recover.” Petra laid down beside Molly, lowering Ren between their ample bosoms as they each laid on their sides. Renton had lost all sense of himself; the only thing he could perceive was the warmth of the women surrounding him.

            “Hey, could you turn me into a sprite again?”

            “Sure thing.” Petra said the magic words and Molly’s shrunken figure appeared on her own bare shoulder. She hopped down onto her chest, quite impressed by how massive her assets were, and delved between the pairs of boobs to find her husband. It was surreal hearing her pulse harmonize with the angel’s in the endless sea of fat, but after a little swimming, she found Ren’s half-conscious body and nuzzled up beside him. Petra remained still, keeping her breasts pressed against the sleeping Molly’s so that the two sprites could cuddle together in peace, swathed in love. 

Ch 9. Living the Dream by TerryLarka

            “If I don’t see the report on my desk in five minutes, you're fucking fired!” Lindsay shouted, shooing away a mousy office worker. She was adorned in a white button-up and grey slacks, her pumps knocking against the front of her desk as she casually sat on it. A line of employees led out from her office as if waiting to be granted an audience with their queen. Chaz was next in line.

            “Hey Lindsay, I finished filing all the Kreuger documents, ordered all of the office supplies we're low on, changed out the water cooler tank, and beat up that guy who bullied you for wearing a dental brace in 3rd grade.” He didn't fully understand what he was saying, the dreamscape providing the script from which he subconsciously read off. 

            “Thank you so much! You're really the only one I can rely on around here.” Lindsay was in the same position, though the dreamscape seemed to bend itself to her latent will. “The rest of you are dismissed. Bother me some other day.” The vague employees, lacking much detail beyond general shapes like their hair and outfits, filed out of the office, leaving the two dreamers by themselves. Lindsay hopped off her desk and sauntered up to Chaz. “I'm thinking it's about time you've earned a promotion.”

            Lindsay caressed the side of Chaz's head and brought him in for a kiss. He lost control of his motor functions, kissing Lindsay back without putting up any resistance. Though he never knew he had feelings for her, it felt perplexingly natural to give into her embrace. 

            “Something's not right,” Lindsay mentioned, pulling away from her crush. “Did someone touch the thermostat? It's so hot in here.” Beads of sweat dotted her forehead. Her cheeks grew flush. Lindsay stepped back and undid the first few buttons of her shirt, fanning herself off as more sweat dripped from her chest.

            “I don't feel anything,” Chaz said, wondering if Lindsay always stood as tall as him. She leaned back on her desk, surprised to find it now only reached up to her thighs. Her slacks felt tight around the waist and her sleeves were stretched back to her elbows. It wasn't long before her outfit's fabric tore along the seams. Her thighs bursted free from her pants. Her remaining buttons popped off her shirt, pelting Chaz as he watched on in awe. Everything shrunk around her as her head lifted towards the ceiling.

            “Ow!” Lindsay fell onto her knees, her underwear tearing off as she filled up the room. The desk got pushed into the wall by her expanding feet, and Chaz backed up into the closed office door as the ground shook beneath him. The floor collapsed under Lindsay's weight, her body still growing and her head hitting the ceiling once more. She pushed at it with her hands as if she could stop her growth through physical force, but she wound up crashing through the ceiling, eventually bursting out from the office building's wall into the busy street outside.

The growth haltered around fifty feet, giving Lindsay a brief moment to take in her surroundings before the growing resumed again. Her office, half of which lay in rubble on the ground floor, looked like the open half of a dollhouse to her. The door to it hung open, Chaz nowhere to be found. Further inside, her employees all stared in shock at their monstrous boss looming over the building.

            “Why aren't you dunces working!?” Lindsay stood up and kicked the building, punting much of the upper second and top floors into the next block over. The dreamscape corroded her inhibitions. The value of life, albeit figmental, seeped away to make room for her growing, carnal desires. Lindsay brought her foot down hard on the first floor, obliterating her place of business and its employees in several, visceral stomps. “You're all so useless!”

            Power. Authority. Influence. Dopamine rushed through Lindsay's brain as she unleashed her destructive desires onto the world. Chaz had made it out before the foot came down. He ran down the sidewalk, twisting his head back to get as much of a view as his body would allow. Though he wanted to stick around and watch the giantess’ display of power, the dreamscape took control of his actions and compelled him to flee alongside the crowd of panicking civilians. 

            Once the office building was no more than a pile of rubble, Lindsay paused her rampage and looked over the city. She had grown to reach seventy-five feet and showed no signs of stopping, giving her a bird's eye view of the surrounding blocks. She took delight in the pedestrians’ terror and wanted nothing more than to demonstrate how insignificant they now were to her. Every step Lindsay took shook the ground, causing many in the crowd to tumble over as the giantess caught up, her stride vastly outpacing theirs. 

            Chaz watched a gigantic hand drop down beside him, the thumb stretching as tall as his whole body. Like a moviegoer gorging on handfuls of popcorn, Lindsay dove her fingers into the crowd, scooping up a squirming mass of limbs that stuck out of the gaps between her lumbering digits. The jock turned his head far enough to see Lindsay toss the group of people into her gullet, moaning as each one slid down her throat. The sight of the bulge going down her neck and the thought of the victims falling into her gastrointestinal pool made it difficult for Chaz to keep running, his other head standing at full attention between his legs.

            Lindsay wouldn’t stop growing, reaching a hundred-twenty feet in no time. If her physical size wasn’t enough, her arousal only intensified with every foot added. She craved satisfaction. She needed a release. She pined for something to buckle under her raw power. The dream responded.

            A tower sprung up beside her. It resembled a typical, ten story office building, but it was warped, twisted into a phallic edifice. Lindsay wrapped herself around its curved, steel frame, the tip reaching up to her clavicle, and grinded against it. Her wet pussy smeared ejaculate across the rounded metal corner. The tower trembled with every undulation; the whole street tremored against Lindsay’s deafening moans. In his reluctant panic, Chaz stumbled, the dream giving him a chance to witness Lindsay embody his fantasies. The phallic tower bent between her thighs. Its glass windows shattered against her overwhelming breasts. The whole building caved in on itself as Lindsay flattened the thing like a pop can. The giantess tore it in half with her body, dropping the crumpled debris onto the building beside it.

            Lindsay took a step back and collected herself. She breathed with heavy gasps, but she was not yet satisfied. The giantess rose ever skyward, surpassing a hundred fifty feet and edging towards one seventy-five. An insatiable hunger, a black flame, lingered in her eye as it peered down the street. She saw the pathetic man quivering on the ground, his body submitting itself to fear and ecstasy. Her lips curled upward. The predator spotted her perfect prey.

            Chaz didn’t want to move, but the dream sent him flying down the street. The crowd from before vanished, their usefulness expired. Chaz was alone, save for the booming footsteps headed his way. He ran faster than he knew he could, but the span of his stride could never compete with the two-hundred-foot-tall woman. Lindsay’s sole came crashing down on him.

            “Nuh uh. You’re not running from me anymore. Never again!” She grinded her ball into the asphalt, pinning Chaz to the Earth under her immense weight. She kneaded him like pizza dough with her ball and toes, gorging on the euphoria running up her leg. Any normal person would have woken up in a cold sweat from being crushed by the one-ton woman, but Chaz was alive and thriving. He felt right at home beneath her, swept up in the comfort of insignificance. He could have stayed there all night, but Lindsay picked up her foot and turned her sole upwards, Chaz’s puny frame plastered to her skin.

            “You don’t know how long I’ve waited for this.” Lindsay peeled the bug off her foot and sat down on the flat-roofed buildings behind her. They buckled under her, and in seconds they lay flattened beneath the fat of her ass. With how big Lindsay had become, Chaz was no larger than her fingernail, his meager body flailing as the giantess dangled him before her expansive face. She giggled and puckered her lips, leaning in for a kiss that engulfed his entire frame. And all too soon, Lindsay ripped Chaz away from her vermillion pillows and lowered him to her crotch. Her legs spread apart, her scintillating pussy welcoming him into its wet embrace.

            Chaz lost all sense of agency stuck to the giantess’ fingertip. Dank walls surrounded him on either side as Lindsay pushed her finger past the gates of her labia. All light vanished from view, and the stench of her arousal devoured the air. Lindsay pressed her miniscule man against her G-spot and rubbed him into her soft flesh. Chaz couldn’t breathe, what little room his mouth and nostrils were given was filled up by the giantess’ ejaculate. His ears were assaulted by her orgasm, the pounding heartbeat and the rapturous moaning. The dream heightened Lindsay’s senses; she could feel every spasm, every gasp for air, every minute movement Chaz could muster in her inescapable grip. It all sent her barreling over the edge.

            As Lindsay came, a tidal wave of jizz secreted over the tiny man, filling his nose and mouth with the hot, sticky load. Chaz couldn’t breathe. His mind grew numb as his other head succumbed to the pleasure of it all. He drowned in Lindsay’s passion, cast adrift inside her. What little vision he had left went blurry, all the noise softened to a murmur, and he was gone.

            Chaz woke up with his boxers soaked, the wet dream having taken its toll on the loose-fitting fabric. Never had a dream remained so clear in his head the morning after, but he couldn’t escape the images of a giant Lindsay ravaging him and the generic city. Guilt panged him, uncomfortable with the lewd thoughts he had of a friend, but he shelved those thoughts to focus on cleaning himself off. He got up off his bed, grabbed a spare pair of underwear, and walked out into the hallway, headed towards the bathroom.

            On the way, Chaz bumped into Lindsay who was headed in the same direction for the same reason. The two glanced at each other, smelling one another’s musk, and blushed.

            “Uh, hey.”

            “Um, hi.”

            “You need to…?” Chaz pointed towards the bathroom’s open door.

            “Yeah…”

            “Ok, you go ahead. I’ll use the one downstairs.” The pair were screaming in their heads, wanting nothing more than to move on from this. Images of a tiny Chaz flashed in Lindsay’s mind as memories of him beneath her foot absorbed her frontal lobe. Chaz fared no better.

            “Thanks. I’ll be quick.” Lindsay turned and took a step forward only to stop in her tracks. She lifted her sole upwards, holding her foot as she inspected its bottom. A gummy, molded in the shape of a man, was plastered against the ball of her foot. “Huh? Where’d this come from?” Chaz’s heart nearly leapt out from his throat as he watched Lindsay peel the gummy man off her skin. She dangled it before her face by the arm and chuckled at its helpless form. “Heh, this kinda reminds me of the dream I had last night,” she muttered. Why the fuck did I say that out loud!?

            “That’s funny. It reminds me of my dream too.” Dude, don’t tell her that! The two stared at each other wide eyed.

            “Really? What was your dream about?”

            “Well, you were in it…”

            “I was?”

            Fuck! “Oh, uh, yeah. We were, like, in an office, and you were my boss, I guess.” Panicked recognition scrawled across Lindsay’s face. “And then, you grew really big, and you stepped on some buildings, and… Yeah, that was about it.”

            “Right.” Sweat poured down Lindsay’s forehead. Was this some kind of prank? How could he have had the same dream as her? A million thoughts rushed through her brain, not least of all was the fear he knew all about her fetish and the fantasies she had of dominating him. She tossed the gummy back onto the floor and rushed for the bathroom. “I’ll catch you downstairs.”

            After cleaning himself up, Chaz got out of the other bathroom and made for the kitchen, running into Lindsay again as she hopped down the stairs. They nodded and continued along their way, acknowledging that the other existed and nothing more.

            In the kitchen, Petra sat by herself at the center isle, chomping on gummies from out of a bag. Lindsay sat down beside her, unaware of the gummy man already occupying the stool. Chaz watched her nightgown-clad butt mercilessly flatten the gelatinous victim. “G'morning. Want some?” Petra offered. Lindsay held out her hand and accepted a small pile of gummies, slamming then into her mouth where they would meet their grizzly end chewed up between her teeth. Save for one lucky fellow, who fell out of her hand and into her exposed cleavage, dodging the carnivorous woman’s notice by some miracle. Petra was more deliberate with her prey, tearing their limbs off one by one and exaggerating her chewing.

            “I'm just going to watch some TV,” Chaz decided, turning his head from the angel's display. He sat on the couch, grabbed the remote and flipped the television on. This’ll clear my head, he thought. The cable channel the TV booted on was playing the 1958 cult classic Attack of the 50 Foot Woman. He switched to the next channel which was wrapping up the climax of Honey, I Blew Up the Kid. The next channel was airing the “Dark Heart” episode of Justice League Unlimited. Following that was the seventh episode of Totally Spies’ fourth season. The next channel was showing the wedding scene from Monsters vs. Aliens, and the channel after that was airing the 1993 remake of Attack of the 50 Foot Woman. “Actually, I'm going to go sit outside.”

            Chaz stepped out onto the front porch and sat in one of the patio chairs. Things were mostly quiet in the affluent neighborhood.

            “Ew! Is that a bug?” A woman in flip flops out on a stroll stopped in front of the beach house and peered down at the sidewalk. “Gross! I hate stupid, pathetic insects.” With extreme prejudice, the woman slammed her sandal into the pavement and grinded her rubber sole, smearing the bug's remains into the ground. “That's what you get, you worthless pest.” Chaz buried his face into his hands and groaned.

            “Is everything alright?” Lindsay joined Chaz on the porch sitting in the chair beside his. The gummy still rode between the unaware woman’s breasts, much to Chaz’s chagrin.

            “You ever get the feeling the universe is trying to tell you something?”

            “Is this about that dream you had?” There was a tinge of hope lingering in her tone. Chaz nodded, keeping his sight trained forward. “Do you want to talk about it?”

            “No. It’ll just weird you out.”

            “Try me,” she sighed. “If it was anything like the dream I had, then I have no right to judge.”

            Chaz scratched the back of his head. "Well, I know I mentioned what it was about upstairs, and that was weird enough. But I didn't mention how it ended, or..."

            "Or what?" Lindsay asked, leaning forward in her chair.

            "Or how it, um, made me feel." Chaz brought his knees closer together, as if to hide his shame. Lindsay scooted her chair closer, suspecting she knew how it made him feel. She knew exactly how it had made her feel.

            "So, tell me," she said, her eagerness bleeding into her voice. Chaz looked up from his lap, but his eyes darted away from Lindsay's face, settling on her knees. They were relatively safe.

            "In the dream, when you got all big and stuff, you didn't just stomp on some buildings. You also did some, uh, some things, to the people all around you." Lindsey perked up.

            "What kind of things," she asked, her mind replaying her own dream in anticipation. When Chaz hesitated, she placed a finger under his chin, and lifted his gaze to meet hers. When his eyes dropped slightly to focus on her mouth, she knew exactly what he was thinking, and reflexively licked her lips. Chaz shivered at the sight. Against his better judgment, Chaz went into detail describing the dream, recalling every little moment that occurred between him and the giant Lindsay.

            “…I’ve been into giant women for as long as I can remember. Something about the power dynamic, the idea of losing all sense of control to a larger woman’s whims. I don’t know. It’s comforting, you know?”

            “That’s wild,” Lindsay remarked, “but I get what you mean. Sort of.” She rested her feet on the chair and wrapped her arms around her legs, resting her chin between her knees. “As a kid, I kept having these dreams where I'd get super big and destroy some evil overlord's castle to rescue the prince. I liked being the one in control. Even now, it's invigorating to think about all the things I could do.” Chaz's heart raced as he too thought of all the things a gigantic Lindsay could do. As if a fog had lifted, Lindsay finally noticed the gummy wedged between her breasts and pulled it out, dangling it before her face. 

            “Imagine this was a person. I could stomp him out with my foot, or crush him between my fingers, or even swallow him whole.” She noticed the semi forming in Chaz's pajama pants and smirked in approval. “God, I'd love to feel a little guy squirming inside me, all trapped and helpless.” She brought the gummy to her lips and slowly kissed it, savoring the attention Chaz's horny urges provided. For him, it was as if his consciousness shifted into the gummy's, feeling the woman's plush lips encompass him and her warm spit spritz him. Pleased with her crush's reaction, Lindsay poked the gummy man past her lips and onto her tongue, sticking it out and wagging it to show her prey off to Chaz. He could feel her saliva pool around him and the warmth radiating from her taste buds. Then, she closed her mouth shut and swallowed the gummy whole, dragging her fingers along the outside of her throat and down her sternum as she traced her meal's descent. Oddly enough, it did feel to her as if the gummy was squirming against her, like it was fighting desperately for its candy life.

            “Did that do it for you?” Lindsay reached over and rubbed Chaz's thigh, delicately groping his sturdy muscles. “I wonder if Petra has any more of those. Maybe we could retire somewhere private and have some more fun.”

            Before Chaz even had the chance to respond, Petra burst onto the porch, her hands full with bags of gummy men. “I've got plenty!” she shouted.

            The two college students blushed and jumped back in their seats. “H-how long have you been listening in on us?” Lindsay demanded.

            “Long enough.” Petra dropped the bags of candy onto Lindsay's lap. “Oh, and I cleaned up the master bedroom, so feel free to use it.” The angel waved and disappeared into the house, leaving the two alone again, seemingly. 

            Lindsay sighed, recovering from the angel's intrusion. “So, what do you say? Want to have a go with the real me?”

            Chaz looked straight into Lindsay’s longing eyes. He never realized how attractive she was, but learning they had something so intimate in common awakened his perception of her. He noticed her luscious brown hair, her long eyelashes, her brilliant green eyes, and her plush lips. Glancing down, he envisioned her without the nightgown, ogling her perky tits, her modest waist, and her admittedly gorgeous feet. “Sure,” he decided. “If it's cool with you.”

            Lindsay stood up and grabbed his hand, ready to lead his poor soul astray. “Chaz, baby, you don't understand how much I've wanted this.”

            Chaz followed Lindsay into the master bedroom, stopping to watch the brunette saunter over to the king size bed, bags of gummies in hand. She pulled off her nightgown, freeing her bare chest and panty-clad waist, and sat down, crossing one leg over the other.

            “You know, Chaz, I’ve been into you for as long as I’ve known you,” Lindsay aimed her finger-gun at the hunk’s heart, “but you’ve always been too tall for my liking.” The finger gun flew back from recoil; a “pow” echoed from its muzzle, the noise courteously provided by Lindsay’s mouth. In a rare moment of tact, Chaz picked up what the brunette was putting down and got down on his knees. “Much better,” Lindsay chuckled. She ripped open one of the bags lying on the mattress and pulled out a gummy. “The rules are simple: obedient tinies are rewarded while disobedient ones are duly punished.” She kissed the gummy man held between her fingers, and once again Chaz felt the massive lips embrace him as his consciousness briefly shifted to the candy. “But I like my men much smaller than that.”

            Lindsay fired her gun a second time, and Chaz fell flat to the floor, facing forward so he could still look up to the goddess before him. His perspective reminded him of the many POV videos he had seen, and though it wasn’t the most comfortable position, it did well enough to sell the illusion. Yet Lindsay wasn’t satisfied. In a huff, she threw her fruit-flavored tiny to the ground and slammed her foot down on it, flattening its pathetic body in an instant. Chaz felt the impact in his soul, the crushing weight that led to instant oblivion. The sensation of snuffing out the gummy man coursed through Lindsay’s leg, its untimely death invigorating her ego.

            “Did I do something wrong,” Chaz asked, craning his neck to meet the towering woman’s glare, “or was that a reward?” Lindsay examined her finger gun and shrugged.

            “You were supposed to shrink out of your clothes, but thinking on it, I guess a shrink ray would shrink those too. My bad.” She lifted her sole, revealing the unrecognizable mass that once resembled a person. “Oh well, no reason to mourn a single tiny. There’s so many more where he came from. Let’s return you to your previous size and try again.”

            With another shot from the finger ray, Chaz got back on his knees. This time, Lindsay leaned forward and poked the man’s chest, holding her finger between his pecks. “Let’s get this shirt off ya. Pow!” Chaz grabbed his collar and began to pull it off, but a thought occurred to him. If the shirt was supposed to shrink off him, then…

            Lindsay squealed as her partner ripped his undershirt down the middle, revealing his chiseled physique barely hidden beneath the white fabric. “Yes, yes! Very good, tiny!” Lindsay pulled another gummy man from a bag and stuck it between her boobs. Chaz felt smothered in warmth as he watched the giantess rub her tits together. Lindsay got so into it, she could feel a pulse come from the gummy man’s body and beat against her skin. “Now for the rest of your clothes.” One hand cradled her breasts together, holding the tiny in place, while the other fired a beam at Chaz’s sweatpants.

            “I don’t think I can tear these off,” Chaz admitted, tugging at his waistband. Lindsay frowned and squeezed her tits together. The pleasant comfort surrendered to suffocating pressure as Chaz’s body tensed up, cutting off his air. The pressure extended throughout his body as if his bones and muscles were ready to give in.

            “You better slip out of those soon,” Lindsay taunted. “I’m not sure how long a little guy like you can last in here.” Chaz collapsed to the floor and wrestled with his pants, prying them off as fast as he could while suffocating. It took some effort, but he managed to slip his sweats and boxers past the waist, giving his member the room it needed to stand tall. Lindsay chomped on her lower lip, loosening the grip she held on her tits in her lust-fueled glaze. Chaz lied on his back and took a deep breath, though he didn’t have long to relax before a foot made itself comfortable on his face. “Very, very good, tiny!”

            Her heel pivoted on his forehead while her ball dragged his lips from side-to-side, the arch pushing down on the tip of his nose. “Now, you’re in the perfect position to worship me. Do a good enough job, and there’ll be a heavenly boon waiting for you.” While he got to worshipping, kissing and licking her sole with the fervor expected of a devout follower, Lindsay wedged gummy people between each toe of her other foot. Afterwards, she swapped feet and did the same with the other, giving Chaz ample time to display himself for the other sole. With every lap of his tongue, Lindsay squeezed her toes, relishing the cathartic act of wrangling her tinies while Chaz jerked at the pinching sensation encasing his whole body.

            Once she felt exalted enough, Lindsay lifted her foot and handed Chaz a pillow to place under his head. “Here. You’re going to want this.” Lindsay stood over him, each leg towering over either side of his face, and let him watch as she pulled her panties off. “Your goddess is nothing if not merciful.” She stepped onto his chest, Chaz lurching slightly at the real weight applied to him, and stood atop his pecks, enjoying the extra inches her human stool added to her height. Then, she squatted over him and sat down, using the man’s face as a chair cushion and stretching her legs across his torso.

            Lindsay sandwiched Chaz’s dick with the bottoms of her feet and stroked his shaft, the motion forcing her ass to grind into the man’s face buried within. But Chaz, ever the gentleman, wasn’t going to let her do all the work. He stuck his tongue out and licked the woman’s taint, his wet muscle sending a jolt up Lindsay’s spine. As she stroked, she readjusted herself so that her brown eye was within range of her lover’s tongue, her feet going harder on his dick as if mushing the reins on a horse to go faster. Chaz complied and licked her asshole clean, becoming more and more stiff with every tug at his cock. Eventually, he couldn’t take anymore and released his hot load into the air.

            Cum rocketed out of his fountain, launching up in the air before raining down on Lindsay’s feet. Jizz pelted her toes, drowning the fruit-flavored tinies in the sticky secretion. Lindsay scooted up to his chest to give Chaz a chance to breathe, though the woman sitting on his lungs made that a bit difficult. She picked out each of the cum-soaked gummies from her toes and sucked on them, their sugary sweetness blending eloquently with the salty protein, before swallowing each one whole.

            It was as if a vision played out before his eyes. Chaz saw himself travelling down Lindsay’s esophagus and landing in her stomach, her searing gastric acid welcoming him to his final resting place. Lindsay felt the gummies’ essence become one with her, their candy lives disappearing to fuel hers. She rubbed her belly and savored the moment, giving Chaz one last chance to recover.

            Next, Lindsay stood up off Chaz and sauntered back to the bed, sitting on the edge with her legs spread. “Did you enjoy your treat, tiny?” Chaz nodded in approval, afraid of talking back to his goddess. “Good. Now it’s your turn to service me.” Lindsay pointed at her ankle and traced a path up her leg leading to her crotch. Chaz rolled over and gently grabbed her foot, resting his cheek against her ankle. He slowly crawled up her leg, kissing her calf, knee and thigh until he reached his destination.

            Lindsay’s wet pussy reeked of her arousal, and Chaz wasted no time digging in. He nibbled on her labia and lapped at her clit, sending the woman bucking in pleasure. Lindsay grabbed the back of his head by the hair and pushed him against her, not allowing him to let up for a second. Her ejaculate covered his mouth and drenched his tongue while her thighs squeezed his head on either side. The two went at it until Lindsay decided she needed something even more satisfying.

            “Hey, would you mind if I grew you back to normal size. You know, so we could…” Before she could finish the thought, Chaz leapt onto her and mounted her on the mattress. Thoughts of their roleplay vanished, their fetishes shelved, as Chaz pounded Lindsay, his girth surpassing her long held expectations. Any insecurities, any doubts, any thoughts regarding any others, all of it went out the window as the two made love. As fate had decreed it, the two were finally together.

            Petra, her cute face warped by a mischievous grin, hunched by the closed door of the master bedroom, listening in on the moaning and groaning erupting from inside.

            “Watchu up to?” Molly asked, coming up the stairs into the second floor hallway. Petra quickly stood and feigned innocence.

            “Nothing. Angel business, you know the drill.”

            “Sure.” Molly didn’t buy it, but figured it best not to ask questions. “Well, me and Becca are going to go out and grab lunch, if you want to come. By the way, have you seen Lindsay and Chaz…?”

            “Oh, they’re preoccupied at the moment!” Petra hooked her arm around Molly’s and led her back down the stairs. “But sure, I don’t mind joining you. I believe my work here is done.”

End Notes:

Shout outs to MicroThaumaturge who provided some very helpful insight while writing this chapter. If you haven't already, go read his stories on here. They're great stuff.

Ch 10. Don't Take My Dream by TerryLarka

            “We can hit the beach again,” Chaz suggested, sitting on the living room couch.

            “I want to go to the aquarium!” Becca protested, sitting next to Lindsay on the other end of the U-shaped furniture. “I get we're right on the water, but we don't have to go to swimming every day.”

            “Sure, but we also can't wear sexy bathing suits to the aquarium,” Lindsay pointed out, eyeing her new beau up and down.

            “Ugh! Why are all you guys so sex-obsessed?” Becca ignored the wicked glare Lindsay shot her. The brunette had not held out as long as she had just to take her dreamboat to the aquarium. “Seriously, it's already past noon. What are Molly and Petra even still doing up there?”

            “Honestly, spending all day in the bedroom doesn't sound like a bad plan,” Lindsay mused, winking to Chaz. The musclehead blushed and sent back a wobbling grin, still adjusting to having such a domineering partner. Lindsay took the message to heart and dipped her hand into the open bag of gummy men beside her. She knew exactly what he wanted. It didn't matter if Becca was there beside them; if anything, having an audience only added fuel to Lindsay's insatiable fire, really humiliating her precious, little worm. But as her hand delved into the plastic packaging, she found herself grasping at nothing but air. Oh crap, out already? she thought. Maybe Petra has more she can share. Lindsay stood up and made for the staircase. “I'll go check on them. Be back in a sec.”

            Molly and Petra lied together naked on the king-sized bed, their feet pointed towards the headrest. Molly had one foot planted on a pillow, the rest of her cradling the buxom angel. While the two women casually made out, the shrunken Ren lapped the ball of his wife's sole dutifully. Occasionally, Petra would break from Molly and snack on a gummy man from the bag placed beside her.

            “So, that's all it took to get Chaz and Lindsay together?” Molly asked, engrossed by the gummy squiggling against Petra's pillowy lips. The living candy struggled desperately, its limbs flailing against the angel's monstrous tongue, its mold slowly dissolving submerged beneath a thick coat of saliva, but the gummy stood no chance against Petra's ravenous maw.

            “These guys are rather potent,” the angel replied, swallowing her victim whole. “I posit adding them to our own repertoire.” Petra pulled out another gummy and pressed it against Molly’s clit. The gummy squirmed with greater fervor than a factory fresh vibrator, leading Molly to dig her teeth into her lower lip. She lifted her foot up and brought her sole crashing down onto her little lover, eager for him to share in her pleasure. Her callous skin and fragrant aroma mashed Ren's measly form into the silk pillow, overwhelming him with her love. Petra pulled the gummy back, giving her partner a break as she treated the candy to the same fate as the last, savoring the added flavor of Molly’s passion.

            “Tonight maybe?” Molly sat up and examined the bottom of her foot, peeling off the sprite plastered to her sole. She gave Ren a quick kiss and put him back on the pillow. “I'm going to go take a shower real quick. Probably shouldn't keep the others waiting all day.” Molly hopped off the bed and headed for the master bathroom. Petra rose to join her but was stopped with a hand to the shoulder. “I said a quick shower. You know, to clean myself off. Unlike you guys snapping your fingers, I still need to take those. Besides, you two have earned some alone time.” Ren raised his hand as if he were back in elementary school, eliciting a smirk and an eye roll from his gigantic wife. “Yes, you have my permission to have a little fun without me.”

            The moment Molly closed the bathroom door, Petra's Cheshire grin beamed down on Ren from high above, looming like a lighthouse shining through a black, stormy night. Petra purred as she crawled over to the pillow, placing her arms on either side of it and hanging over Ren like a curvaceous cliffside. Ren trembled below, frozen in fear. “I'm only allowed to have a little fun. That's what she said. Remember?”

            “That's okay.” Petra lowered herself onto the pillow, pinning Ren beneath her hefty breasts so that only his head stuck out. Her eyes pierced straight through his soul, like a feral cat trapping a plump, juicy mouse beneath its paws. “I'm going to rock you so hard, you won't even know if you're enjoying it.”

            “You'll have to save the rocking for another time,” a monotone voice said from behind Petra. The angel turned around to see a winged woman standing at the edge of the bed. She had dark circles under her eyes, wore heavy mascara, and fashioned her obsidian hair in a hime cut, all contrasting the pure white of her toga. Her eyes were half closed, as if nothing in all of existence could wake her from boredom.

            “Sheila? What are you doing here?” Petra was now facing opposite of the tiny sprite. Though great weights had been lifted off him, the ample posterior directly before him didn't ease the miniature man's concerns.

            “Your charges are the tomboy and the cancer patient. Why are you tampering with mine?” Sheila's posture was uncomfortably stiff, her teeth clenched tight enough to shatter diamonds.

            “I'd hardly call it ‘tampering,’” Petra shrugged. “Chaz and Lindsay are fated to be together. I simply sped up the process.”

            “Sped up? You ruined my plans!” Sheila stomped the floor hard, hard enough that Ren could feel the tremor over on the pillow. “That cuck was going to spend years pining after your stupid tomboy. After college, he'd date around, sleep with a bunch of trashy whores, lose all sense of value in his life. Then, in a chance encounter at a hole-in-the-wall coffee shop, he spots Lindsay by herself sipping on a cortado. He says hi, they reconnect, wax poetic about their lives while leaving out how hollow their lonely hearts are. Then, Chaz goes out on a whim, a dredged-up wreck with nothing to lose, and asks if she's free that Saturday. She's not; she just started volunteering at the animal shelter on weekends. But, she's free right then and there. ‘How about you come over to my place? We can spend the evening reconnecting over wine and sex while a Hallmark movie plays in the background.’ But no! You went and upended all that with a bag of fucking gummy bears!” Literal steam whistled from Sheila’s ears.

            “And we’re all better off for it,” Petra huffed. “I wanted him out of my superstar’s hair, and I wasn’t waiting for your angst-ridden ass to get the job done.”

            “That doesn’t fucking matter. I filed a complaint with HR. You’re due for arbitration.”

            “HR?” Ren asked.

            “Heavenly Resources.” Petra pinched Ren between her fingers and lifted him to eye level. “I’m going to have to bounce for a minute, but I shouldn’t be too long.” The angel noted the concern in her charge’s eyes, pleasantly surprised by his fretting. “Don’t worry, nothing’s going to happen to me. They’ll hear both sides, decide I was in the right, and let me return to my duties.” The other angel clicked her tongue. “Worst case, I get a brief lecture and a slap on the wrist. These things are never a big deal. Until then…” Petra grabbed the bag of gummies and dangled Ren over the opening. “It’d be irresponsible of me to leave you unaccompanied, so how’s about you mingle with your new neighbors.”

            “Petra, wait-” Ren fell from Petra’s grip into the bag of candy, landing on a bouncy heap of gummies. The candy men writhed beneath him. Any attempt of regaining his footing was fruitless as fruit-flavored limbs embraced the miniscule man. “Petra!”

            “Come on, Ren. Look how eager they all are to meet you,” Petra cackled. Ren struggled to keep his head afloat as gummies dragged him deeper into the writhing mass. “Wouldn’t it be funny if Molly mistook you for a gummy and accidentally ate you? Chew you up like a gusher and drag you and your creamy center down her gullet.” The angel’s eyes dilated as she spoke. “Oh Goddess! Sheila, can your bullshit wait a few minutes?”

            “No! We’re going now!” In a flash of light and an audible pout from Petra, the two angels vanished, the bag of candy falling onto the bed with Ren trapped inside. The sprite flailed against his captors, but his diminutive strength was no match for the sugary thralls. As he fought, he noticed the molds change form. The gummies slimmed down, their waists narrowing as their chests protruded, morphing into an hourglass figure with sweet, slender gummy gams. Petra’s lingering magic transformed the gummy men into gummy women, though at twice his height, they more closely resembled gummy amazons.

            From behind, one gummy lady wrapped her arms and legs around Ren, pinning him in a full nelson. Two others grabbed at his thighs and spread them apart. A fourth crawled over her cohorts towards Ren’s crotch and wrapped her fine gelatinous fingers around the sprite’s member. She jerked his shaft with firm strokes until it stood at full attention. Ren couldn’t believe he was getting worked by junk food. It actually irritated him how effective they were. A hole opened up where the gummy’s mouth would be, and the woman lowered herself onto Ren’s cock. A tongue-shaped tendril split off from the mouth and lathered Ren’s manhood in sickly sweet syrup. Ren bucked and groaned as the gummy had her fill of his meat. Even at a centimeter tall, Ren had some pride left, and he didn’t want to go down having taken part in an artificially flavored orgy. His thoughts turned to his wife which only brought about his downfall.

            “What do we have here?” Molly asked, looking into the open bag with her arms crossed. All Ren could see was his wife’s humongous eye, but that was enough to tell she wasn’t happy. “A bunch of floosies thinking they can steal my man right from under me? You all just made a big mistake.” Fingers mightier than trees breached the bag and plucked the perverse sweets from their home, dragging Ren along with them. She tossed the group of reprobates onto her tongue, dragging the depraved gummies into the darkness, cutting off the only safe way out behind her sealed lips. Ren’s only saving grace, the man coated in his wife’s saliva atop her expansive, tensile muscle, was his spritely immortality. The gummies wished they were as fortunate.

            Molly decimated the fruit-flavored amazons between her pearly whites, pelting Ren with the gelatinous bits of their remains. Her teeth were merciless, pulverizing the women with nary any resistance. One gummy tried clinging to Ren, lying safely on the giant woman’s tongue, hoping his presence would keep her safe. However, in the brief time Molly had spent with Petra, the tomboy had gotten quite deft with her tongue, allowing her to easily maneuver her husband to the edge of her jaw. The gummy clinging to his side fell right into the danger zone, helpless against the molars crushing her body into pulp. One chomp was all it took. All that remained were a pair of lime-green hands still clutching onto Ren’s shoulders. Molly lifted her tongue to the roof, massaging Ren into her hard palate, grinding his naked body into her, and swallowed the candy viscera splattered throughout her cavernous maw. Ren's body, subject to Molly's overwhelming power, couldn't hold it in any longer.

            Waking up to reality, Ren was back in the bag of gummies, getting his dome polished by a gummy woman. Molly was still in the shower, blissfully unaware of her husband’s unwanted infidelity, but the figment of her Ren dreamed up had fulfilled his fantasies. The sprite sowed his seed into the sugary sweetheart, his cum held suspended in the candy's transparent body like a cream filling. Post-orgasmic shame hit him like a truck at the realization that he had essentially masturbated into a bag of gummy bears. The only comfort he could take solace in was that it took a vivid dream of his wife to actually bring him to release. The gummies did not loosen their grip, burying the sprite beneath them as they caressed his body with sticky kisses. Ren went limp, waiting out his humiliating torture until Molly got back.

            Knock-knock!

            “Molly, Petra! Is it safe for me to come in?” Lindsay called out from outside the master bedroom. Ren tensed up as Lindsay knocked again. “Hello?” Molly never responded, unable to hear her friend through the running shower and the two closed doors.

            Don't come in. Don't come in. Don't come in. Ren chanted. He struggled against his sugary prison to no avail. He had no chance of escaping the bag. Upon hearing the door creak open, he struggled tooth and nail, as hard as his diminutive form could.

            “I'm coming in,” Lindsay whispered, peeking through the gradually opening door. To her surprise, the bedroom was empty, but she could hear the shower running from the bathroom.    “Oh, I see. They're bathing together. Hmmmm.” Lindsay thought about all the things she could do with, and to, Chaz in a bathtub. “Agh! Focus. I'm here for…” Lindsay looked around the room and noticed the unattended bag of candy on the bed. “Bingo!” She walked over and grabbed the bag off the mattress. “I'm sure Petra won't mind if I borrow this.”

            Petra! Petra, come back and get me out of here! Ren reached out telepathically, but an uncanny voice returned his pleas.

            This is an automated telepathic response. Your guardian angel… Petra… is not available at this time. Leave your message at the tone, and… Petra… will get back to you at the earliest convenience. *BEEP*

            Petra! Lindsay has the bag! Molly's in the shower! You need to help me! Bye. Ren panicked as his carriage swayed in the woman's grip. “Molly! Lindsay's got me! You have to get out here and stop her!” he called out. But there was no response. Lindsay couldn't hear the squeaking voice emanating from the bag in her hand, and neither could the woman washing herself one room over. Shit, she's further than ten feet from me. She can't hear me at this range.

            Sweat poured down Ren’s forehead. His immortal body had no need to sweat, but his psyche was so shattered it perspired anyway. Best case scenario is she somehow drops me and gives me an opening to hide until Petra comes back. Worst case scenario is… she eats me? I have no idea how’d I’d get out of that, but surely Petra could come up with something. Or I suppose… No, I don’t want to think about that possibility. Still, that’d be better than her finding me. There’s no coming back from that. Fuck, what do I do?

            Lindsay pranced down the stairs, shaking Ren up in his plastic prison, and plopped her butt onto the living room sofa.

            “You know what, that’s a good point,” Chaz said to Becca. “We should go to the aquarium.”

            “See? I knew you’d see the light eventually.” Becca crossed her arms, confidant in her righteous crusade.

            “You sure about that, babe?” Lindsay reached into the platic bag placed beside her and pulled out a gummy. Having made sure to wear a low-cut top that morning to maximize teasing opportunities, she placed the gummy in the center of her perky chest and pushed it down between her boobs, leaving it poking out enough from her cleavage to be noticeable. Then, she squeezed her tits together, kneading the gummy into her breasts. “There’s so much fun we can have here. You don’t want to miss out on all this to look at some fish, do you?”

            It was working. Chaz stared wide-eyed at Lindsay’s chest. He was mesmerized, unblinking, even more entranced than usual. Lindsay was overjoyed by the results. She had complete, hypnotic sway over her lover. Even Becca was engrossed in her fetishistic display. Wait, why is Becca staring at my tits? Lindsay wondered. She’s ace as hell, not even into any kinks, so what’s… Lindsay looked down at her chest. The gummy was squirming against her supple skin; not a trick of the mind, it was actually moving around down there. And it had hair? Lindsay pulled the “gummy” out of her cleavage and held it before everyone.

            “I’m not the only one seeing that, right?” Chaz asked, rubbing his eyes. He’d normally show more confidence, but with how things had been going for him recently, he couldn’t be sure what was and wasn’t real anymore.

            “Yeah, we all see the shrunken guy in Lindsay’s hand,” Becca confirmed. “There weren’t any drugs in those pancakes you made were there?” Lindsay examined the sprite closely, holding it up to her eye. Ren saw his mortified expression gawk back at him from the reflection of Lindsay’s massive pupil.

            “Ren? Is that you?”

            Molly walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her damp body and looked around the empty room. “Must be downstairs already.” The woman parsed through her suitcase and found a simple outfit to wear. She had expected to see Petra ravaging the little guy in some otherworldly display of sexual prowess. Hell, she was hoping for it. But it appeared the angel was eager to join the others instead. Probably hiding Ren somewhere inconspicuous and intimate. Once her clothes were all on, Molly strolled out of the bedroom and down the stairs and waltzed into the living room where everyone was gathered. “Hey, you guys know where Petra wen-?”

            Molly froze. She spotted Ren cowering on Lindsay’s hand, the rest of the world standing still as time came screeching to a halt. Molly’s heart beat so hard it nearly flew out from her throat. The corners of her vision blurred, and her breath drew short. The time she spent with Ren that morning felt like a distant memory, a moment from a previous life. No one noticed her standing there, everyone’s attention stuck to the sprite.

            “Ren!” Molly screamed, tripping over herself as she rushed towards him. “Ren, no!” Molly stole her man from Lindsay, the other woman too shook to register the assault. The tomboy wrapped her husband tightly in her fingers, pulling back from everyone else. Becca and Chaz looked at Molly’s fright with unsure eyes, confusion consuming all other thoughts. Molly stared at her tightly clasped hand, afraid of bearing witness to the inevitable.

            “Molly, what the hell is going on?” Becca asked. “Why is there a tiny Ren in your hand?”

            Molly couldn’t answer. She couldn’t speak. She couldn’t think. She couldn’t breathe. She unrolled her trembling fingers.

            Her palm was empty.

End Notes:

You can thank MicroThaumaturge for this chapter even existing. I knew where I wanted to take this story, but was at a loss on how to actually get there. He so graciously gave me a lot of the ideas you see in this chapter, clearing the roadblocks this story keeps throwing at me, and has opened the ways for me to finish this damn thing. I implore you to go read his stories if you haven't already. They're so good.

This should be the last major hiatus this story takes, and I can't thank you all enough for your patience. I have pretty much everything left in the story figured out; there should be 2-4 chapters remaining depending on how I decide to split things up. If you're still reading this, thank you. I hope you continue to enjoy through to the end.

Ch 11. Exit from Paradise by TerryLarka

            Ren awoke at a wooden kitchen table sitting on a wicker hewn chair. The last thing he could recall was the horrified look on his wife's face as she rushed over to grab him. Looking around at his surroundings, it was clear he was situated in a kitchen with towering countertops barricading him from the fridge and cooking appliances. It took him a moment to register how tall everything was. He had spent so much time as a plucky sprite that household objects stretching on forever had become common place. It wasn't until he spotted Her that his new scale became apparent.

            A woman, a comely pillar reaching up far past the heavens, stood by the counter with Her back turned to the sprite. In the material world, Ren clocked in at a centimeter tall, an ant compared to his wife and guardian angel. But here, wherever this was, Molly and Petra would appear to this woman even smaller he did to them, making him no more than a flake of dust to the behemoth standing before him. He was small enough to make out the grooves of Her bare heel. Her casual clothing clashed with Her monstrous immensity. Her legs, each as tall as the Empire State Building, were covered in denim, the high-waisted mom jeans accentuating Her planetary posterior. Above that, She wore a purple sweater; straight black hair cascaded down to the small of Her back. Her incomprehensible size only further emphasized Her shapely figure.

            “Hello there, Renton,” the woman said as She turned around, holding a large tray in Her hands. She appeared to be in Her early forties, though Ren had the sneaking suspicion that wasn’t remotely close to Her true age. Her smile was warm and her features soft; the sprite couldn't have dreamed up a more welcoming guise, even in spite of how imposing it was suspended a mile into the air. “Would you care for a cookie? I just finished frosting them.” The woman knelt down and lowered a sugar cookie from Her tray onto Ren's table. The wooden furniture couldn't hold even a sliver of an edge of the extensive treat. It collapsed like it were made of paper, the legs snapping as soon the cookie made contact. The blasted thing was expansive enough to host a city block, and Ren wasn't sure if he was actually expected to eat any of it. 

            “Your head must plagued with questions, Dearie,” the woman continued, squatting beside Ren in an attempt to get closer to him. He still had to crane his neck as far back as he could just to get a full glimpse of Her face past Her mountainous breasts. No, mountainous wasn't the right word. At Ren's size, each of Her toes were indomitable mountains. Her breasts were more like celestial bodies. “My name is Wndr. I don't neatly fit into any depictions you're familiar with, but I am essentially what you humans would refer to as God.”

            So, God's a giant MILF? Ren thought. Given how his guardian angel portrayed herself, he shouldn't have been all that surprised.

            “That's right!” Wndr giggled at the sprite's blushing face. “Sorry. I always forget you mortals aren't keen on me reading your minds.” Hearing that, Ren fought a hopeless battle against a horde of intrusive thoughts, lewd and uncouth imagery of his lovely host. This elicited further giggling from the gigantic goddess. “It's funny, all you humans have the same reaction upon hearing I can see your thoughts. I don't mind by the way. Trust me, I've literally seen it all.” This didn't ease Ren's guilt, the intrusive thoughts becoming more powerful the longer he looked at her. “Would you feel more comfortable if I stripped?” she asked with a wry grin. The blaring red sprite elicited further giggles from the goddess.

            “Um, Wndr?” He had no clue if he was pronouncing that right despite having heard Her say it. “How's Molly doing?” The goddess stood up and held out her finger. The simple act of moving instilled an existential dread in Ren. Something as enormous as her shouldn't be able to move as quickly as she could, as if Her tectonic motions were as inconsequential as they would be for the microscopic Ren. In a flash of light, Ren was no longer seated at the crushed table, but now sitting in the groove of Wndr's fingerprint. 

            “It appears you understand why you're here. You always were a smart one.” A large armchair, a simple one made of wood and upholstered, appeared behind Wndr for Her to sit down in. “For failing to stay undetected, you have been discharged from the Heaven's Reborn Initiative. Your beloved is taking this about as well as you'd expect.”

            “So, not well at all.”

            “Few who fail the program do,” Wndr conceded. “All the grief they once felt comes back tenfold knowing they had you only to lose you again. Not to mention the blame. The living always believe it's their fault you're gone whether or not that's the truth of it.” Ren's head sunk into his arms as he crawled into a fetal position. “Oh, but don't be too down on yourself. You'll get to see her again once it's her time.”

            “And when is that?” Ren thoughtlessly asked.

            “Well, Molly's a healthy girl, and given future medical advancements…” Wndr counted off her free hand’s fingers. “She still has ninety-three years left.”

            Thinking back, Ren couldn't remember a time without Molly in his life. They had been together from the beginning, before they could even speak. “Ninety-three years,” he muttered. He couldn't even fathom living that long. And without Molly? He wasn't sure how to go over a week without her, let alone a lifetime. A full lifetime, not the fraction of one he had.

            “It's going to be okay,” Wndr consoled him. “Heaven offers plenty of amenities to occupy your eternal stay. Anything you can dream of is waiting for you.”

            “Except the only thing I want.” Responding to Ren's moping, Wndr rubbed her free hand's forefinger down the sprite's back. Or attempted to. At her size, she pretty much just sandwiched him between her fingers. The weight of her fingertip exceeded anything Ren had ever endured, including the full weight of his wife, and though he couldn't feel pain, there was still the sensation that he was about to burst like a grape in a microwave. And he welcomed it in the off chance oblivion could ease the suffering of his hollow heart.

            “Molly, what the hell is going on?” Becca screamed. Molly had crumpled to the floor, a crying, stuttering mess. Her three friends stood around her, each as baffled as the next. Lindsay had held a tiny Ren in her cleavage, then Molly showed up and freaked out, and then mini Ren vanished like he was never there. It was like something out of a dream, but their bawling friend assured them what they saw was real.

            “Molly, what's wrong?” Lindsay knelt down and patted her friend's back in an attempt at offering her any sort of comfort. “Can you tell us? We want to help you.”

            “Ren… Ren…” Molly’s face was a hot pink mess of snot and tears. Every word came out in a gasp, each one carrying with it the pain felt throughout her entire body. “Ren died… then, he came back… small… Petra's his angel… I had to keep him a secret… and I failed… and he's gone… and he's gone… he's gone…” Lindsay looked up at the other two, hoping they made some sense from that, but their expressions told her they were just as lost. Molly lurched out and grabbed Lindsay's shoulders. “What do I do!? He's gone! I can't live without him! What do I do?”

            “Where'd he go?” Lindsay asked, unsure what else to do besides play along. “Can we get him back?”

            “Lindsay, what are you saying?,” Becca whispered. “Ren's dead.”

            Lindsay mouthed, I know, and shrugged. What am I supposed to do?

            “You're right. He's dead,” Molly muttered with grave solemnity. “He's in Heaven. He's…” The others could all see the gears turning in Molly's fractured mind. Without another word, the athlete leapt up, knocking Lindsay onto her back, and darted into the kitchen. She rummaged through all the drawers, yanking them open like a mad woman. Chaz bent down to help Lindsay up while Becca just watched in frightful bewilderment. Molly kept searching until she found the utensil drawer and pulled out a knife. The blade, long and serrated, gleamed beneath the ambient sunlight coming through the sliding glass doors as Molly pointed the tempered steel at her throat.

            Wndr lifted Her finger off Ren, though the tiny sprite found himself clung to it as he was hoisted into the air. Eventually, the surface tension gave out and he fell back onto the tip of the goddess’ other finger. He laid there, his face buried in the groove, unwilling to move.

            “Wait, my Goddess!” Petra appeared in a flash of light between Ren and the rest of Wndr. She was adorned in her angelic garb, a white slit dress with gold accents. The dress, connected at the neck, didn’t cover an inch of her bare back, instead crossing over along the hips to drape over the lower half of her ass. There were no signs of underwear; given the angle at which he stood, Ren was sure of that much. Though much larger than Ren, the angel didn't even span half the length of the goddess’ fingernail. “Please don't penalize Ren. This is all my fault.” Wndr cocked an eyebrow at the angel's intrusion. “I trapped him in a bag of gummies. He had no way of getting out. Molly and Ren aren’t to blame; it’s all my fault.” Petra turned to the side so she could face Ren and the goddess. “I’m so sorry, Ren.”

            “Renton, is what she says true?” Wndr inquired. “Is all the blame to rest on her?” Ren hesitated. What Petra said was accurate, but he didn’t like how the question was phrased. He felt as if he were walking into a trap. “If so, I’ll have no choice but to punish her.”

            “Punish?” Ren glanced at the angel. She stood stoically, unshaken by the massive woman’s words.

            “Of course. An angel erring reflects poorly on me, so I do what I must to keep these mistakes from occurring again.” The weight of her words struck Ren more than that of her immense finger. The façade of a caring mother fled from her expansive expression as an arbiter of discipline took the reins. “Tell me, Renton, must Petra face divine retribution? The consequences will be most severe.”

            Ren bit his tongue. He wanted to see Molly again more than anything, and he’d crawl through Hell itself for her, but to sacrifice Petra was another matter entirely. The angel had spoken the truth. Intentional or not, she played the primary role in Ren’s discovery through her carelessness and neglect. Rightfully, Ren should be given another chance while Petra bears the brunt of the admonishment. But he couldn’t abandon her, not for his own admittedly selfish wants. This wasn’t a mother scolding her daughter, a teacher condemning the class clown, or even a judge deciding a convict’s fate. This was a realm of gods beyond time and scale. What were “severe consequences” to an immortal? What punishment could befit a woman who existed before life itself? Ren couldn’t leave Petra to suffer a fate he likely wouldn’t be able to comprehend.

            “I should remind you, Renton, that it’s inadvisable to lie an omniscient.” Wndr’s eyes beamed down on him like spotlights, their heat pressing him for an answer. The sprite looked up to the towering angel for guidance. Petra stared at him in silence, unable to lead him down the correct path. The corners of her lips quivered, her cheeks grew flush, and her body trembled. She was terrified; that’s what most would think, but Ren knew better. He saw that look in her eyes. Not fear. Not guilt or hesitation. Her pupils burned with the black flames of hunger. She was… excited? “Well, Renton? I need an answer.”

            “Everything Petra said is right,” Ren reluctantly admitted. Petra sucked her lips into her mouth, trying not to erupt in a large grin.

            “Very well.” Wndr snapped her free hand’s fingers. “Cindy!”

            “Yes, my Goddess?” A blue-haired angel adorned in a black corset, leather G-string, and knee-high stiletto boots appeared beside Petra. It was the dominatrix Ren met during his brief tour of the Downstairs, the bubbly Cindy who decimated hapless sinners to the tune of her own degrading remarks.

            “Petra here has erred gravely and is in need of strict remediation. I am putting you in charge of her atonement. Show her no mercy.”

            “With pleasure, ma’am,” Cindy saluted. She turned to Petra, chomping at the bit so hard as to almost shatter her sultry mien. From his vantage point below, Ren could see the wet stain forming on the thin fabric covering Petra’s crotch. “Darling Petra’s been naughty, has she? I can certainly fix that.” A whip appeared in the dominatrix’s hand, and with a flick of the wrist, its barbed wire cracked at Petra’s chest, sending the angel plummeting to her knees. Cindy circled around the pink-haired beauty and kicked the center of her back, sending her forward onto her arms. Cindy’s boot remained firmly in place as she grinded her heel into the angelic flesh. She placed her arm on her knee and leaned forward, increasing the pressure on Petra to exhilarating levels. “I want to hear you squeal, worthless swine!”

            “Suuueeeeey!” Petra moaned. “Oink! Oink!”

            “Louder!” Cindy mashed her foot into Petra’s back, stomping on her like the groveling maggot she was. “Louder! I want you to drown out the chorus on Sunday mass.”

            “Sqweeeeeeeee!” Tears welled in Petra’s eyes. Breaths escaped her lungs in exasperated croaks. Her skin blushed a burning red. Her bliss was transcendent. Ren felt the ground beneath him jostle as the Goddess readjusted herself. The looming face watched the angels’ display unblinking, Her free hand sliding down towards her crotch.

            These are the architects of reality? Ren asked himself, wondering how all the churches of the world could have gotten it so wrong. “So, does this mean I can go back to Molly now?” Ren doubted his voice could be heard over Petra’s gasps and groans, but Wndr snapped out of her trance to address the sprite.

            “I don’t recall ever saying you could return to Earth,” Wndr decreed. Ren stood there in stunned silence. Cindy removed her boot from Petra and grabbed a handful of the angel’s pink locks, yanking her head back so she could face the goddess.

            “But Goddess,” Petra yelped, “it was my fault he was discovered. I’m taking the punishment in his place.”

            “Your punishment is to deter further fallibility. It has no bearing on Renton’s untimely discovery. Three unwarranted individuals witnessed him, relinquishing his eligibility for the Heaven’s Reborn Initiative. How can you expect to me to bend those rules for Renton and not the thousands of other sprites who have failed?”

            Petra stood up, knocking Cindy onto her butt, the other angel nonplussed by her sub’s act of resistance. “Because he did nothing wrong! I trapped him in that bag of living candy. I left him completely unattended with no way to get in touch. I ‘tampered’ with Sheila’s charges and led Lindsay to seek out more gummies. All of this is because of me. Punish me. Stamp me out ‘til there’s nothing left, but let Ren and Molly be together. In all my years, I’ve never encountered a couple less deserving of being torn apart.” Wndr glared at the angel on her finger, her silent stare betraying no emotion.

            “Not to speak out of turn, my Goddess,” Cindy stood up and brushed off her legs and rear, “but this dilemma presents an opportunity: a test run of Heaven’s Descent.” Ren’s eyes flickered between the three women, hoping one of their reactions would elaborate on what Cindy was talking about. The way things stood, it seemed the sprite was the only one out of the loop. Wndr leaned back and placed her hand to her chin, pressing her index finger against her lips in deep deliberation.

            “Molly!”

            “Aaaaah!”

            “Shit, shit!” Chaz sprinted into the kitchen and tackled Molly, grabbing her waist and arm, holding her wrist tight enough to force the knife free as they collapsed to the floor. Molly writhed in Chaz’s clutches, desperate to end the pain gouging her heart. Becca and Lindsay rushed over to her and helped Chaz get her off the floor, her body falling limp as more tears streamed down her face. The two girls brought her back to the living room and sat her down on the sofa between them; Chaz soon followed, first retrieving the knife and returning it to the drawer.

            “You've got to talk to us, babe,” Becca said, trying to wipe up Molly's tears with her sleeve. “What the hell is happening around here?”

            Molly took several deep breaths and divulged everything from the past few weeks: Ren's resurrection, the Heaven's Reborn Initiative, Petra's angelic nature, and how she had been hiding Ren all this time. Every mention of Ren made her choke, but eventually she got through all the important details.

            “That's wild,” Lindsay commented. “Had I not held him a moment ago, I'd think you had gone looney.” Chaz got up and filled a glass of water for Molly, still processing her words of the unreal. 

            “It makes a weird amount of sense, though,” Becca declared. Chaz handed Molly the glass, the woman taking light sips from it. “That explains how you got over Ren's death so quickly, and why you were so eager to hook up with Petra.”

            “I'm sorry I had to lie to you both.” Molly had finally finished crying, her bloodshot eyes all dried out. “I wanted to let you all know he was alive and well, but I'd do anything to be with him, even if it means keeping him hidden from the whole world.”

            “You don't need to apologize!” Becca shouted with Lindsay nodding along. “Sure, I was worried about you. Lindsay was too. But, you had every right to keep this secret from us

            “If anything, we should be apologizing,” Chaz added. “It sounds like it's our fault Ren's gone now.”

            “No. No, don't blame yourselves. I'm doing plenty of that as is.” Molly kept looking at her palms, praying each glance that Ren would simply pop back up. Lindsay wrapped her arms around her friend’s shoulders and embraced her. Becca stepped in front of Molly and grabbed her hands.

            “We’ll get him back.” Becca shook her best friend’s hands, her weepy eyes beaming with optimism. “There’s got to be a way. We’ll storm the gates of Heaven if we have to!” Chaz and Lindsay nodded along to her, though neither was sure if rescuing him was even possible.

            “I appreciate you trying to cheer me up. I really do.” Molly couldn’t smile, her lips too feeble to do much beyond whimpering. “I just can’t imagine life without him. Every time I try I just…” She eyed Chaz, wondering if she could slip past him to get to the knife in the kitchen. “…I don’t want to go on living anymore.”

            “Don’t say stuff like that!” Lindsay admonished.

            “I’m sorry. I love you guys, but…” She stared straight into the floor, unable to look at her friends’ worried faces. “I don’t care if it makes me selfish or a coward. There’s nothing in this world I want more than to be with Ren. I’d give anything to see him again.”

            “You know that’s not what he wants, though,” Lindsay protested. “He’d never want you to throw it all away for him. You’ve got to be strong!”

            Molly actually chuckled. “Knowing him, Ren’s sitting up there in paradise being fawned over by angels, moping that I’m not at his side. He could never last a week without me. Whenever I’d go on vacation, my folks would have to upgrade our phone plan because of all the texts he kept sending me.” Becca leaned in to hug her friends, the three women crying on each other’s shoulders. Molly felt like she was back at the funeral with grief consuming her essence. It was a feeling she wished never to return to, but she knew she’d never escape it for as long as she lived.

            “Uh, guys?”

            “Shut up, Chad. We’re having a moment.”

            “Guys?”

            “Chad, what’d I just say?”

            “You’re going to want to see this.”

            Becca was ready to slug the boorish jock, but she realized something was off. At some point during the ladies’ cry sesh, the floor had become warm and pliable as if it were alive. An intense fragrance of freshly baked cookies permeated the air she breathed. Becca opened her eyes to see a face more expansive than the very sky looking down at her.

            “My my, what a cute bunch you are,” Wndr cooed. The three women were standing on the goddess’ fingertip only a short distance away from Petra and Cindy. Chaz was a bit towards the back, not far from the tiny Ren wedged between the trenches of Wndr's fingerprint. All six full-sized adults fit comfortably on the end of the goddess’ finger with no threat of being pushed off the edge to a terminal drop.

            “Wha the fuh?” Becca gasped, taking in the mile-tall woman as best as her mortal brain could. Lindsay and Chaz stared with bulging eyes and mouths agape. Years worth of pent-up fantasies gushed through their amygdalas like white water rapids, in awe at the megalithic woman holding them.

            “Oh, I love the way you two think.” A prurient smirk etched itself across Wndr's face as She read the couple’s imaginative minds. “Remind me to pay you both a visit once your time comes.”

            It took Molly a moment to take in her surroundings. The mile-tall Goddess barely registered. She saw Petra standing between her and the never-ending palm, which meant he should be around somewhere. Somewhere on the fluted flesh floor should be a sprite no taller than a centimeter. Her eyes scanned every nook of the labyrinthine fingerprint until she spotted her lover's miniscule frame stuck between the grooves. 

            “Ren!” Molly pushed her friend's aside and dove for her wee husband.

            “Mol-” Ren was interrupted by the world's softest pair of lips, the plush vermillion molding around him as Molly kissed the living hell out of him. She sandwiched him between her palm and mouth, refusing to let go to let either of them speak. The pair fell into a cycle of kissing, crying, kissing some more, muttering something indistinguishable to anyone else, more kissing, more crying, Molly wiping snot off her nose and lips, Ren wiping snot off his everything, more kissing, and more indecipherable muttering. Molly only broke free when she felt a hand on her shoulder. Petra stood over her, tears welling in her eyes. The angel knelt down and tightly hugged the tomboy.

            “I'm sorry!” Petra bawled, staining Molly's shoulder with divine tears. “It's all my fault! I'm sorry!” Molly embraced the angel, patting her on the back and pressing Ren into her deltoid in an unconventional group hug. More crying occurred.

            “It's okay. We're all together. It's okay.” Molly wiped her tears, her arm utterly drenched by this point, and finally looked around. “Are we in Heaven?” She caught as much of a glimpse of Wndr as would fit within her vision. “Is that God?”

            “Essentially,” Wndr confirmed. Despite Her size, the Goddess’ voice projected itself at the perfect volume, not too loud on the mortals’ delicate ears. “Petra can explain all the details at a later time. All you need to know for now is that I, in all my bountiful mercy, have decided to give you a second chance. Dear Renton may return to Earth with you lot, no penalties and no strings attached, with the understanding that no one beyond those present here may know of his spritely status…” Molly and Ren beamed at the news, but Wndr wasn't yet finished. “...on the condition that you all pass a test of my divising.”

            “Written or practical?” Ren asked.

            “Practical. I need proof you all can handle knowing the transcendental truths of the universe without inadvertently unraveling the very fabric of reality.”

            “How would us knowing Ren's the size of a blueberry lead to…” Chaz began to ask.

            “Do not question me,” Wndr declared with a booming thunderhead. The world around them grew dark, the kitchen vanishing behind a veil of stars. Wndr’s hair rose as if affected by static electricity, and Her pupils went pale as if possessed by an unknowable evil. “You are but bacteria clinging to a pebble drifting through the seas of the infinite cosmos; a speck of dust carried along the paths predetermined by the winds of fate. You are daft to the intricate workings that lie beyond the extent of your feeble comprehensions. The fact I risk toppling the delicate balance I have long and meticulously machinated is a greater mercy than any mortal rightfully deserves, and I expect nothing short of profound gratitude.” Wndr's disparaging words were meant to instill existential fear into the young man, but all they did were get his gears turning and stiffen the soldier in his trunks. With unearthly ease, Wndr’s scowl reverted back to a pleasant smile, the goddess enjoying the taste of Chaz’s overactive imagination. “Anyway, I have big plans. ‘Goddess moves in mysterious ways’ and all that, so you darling little things are going to serve as my trial phase.”

            Ren raised his hand, hoping to get more answers, but Wndr just glared at him. At least, she was probably aiming it at him. It was impossible to tell who exactly she was looking at when everyone fit comfortably within her field of view. Ren kept his hand up under the Goddess’ gaze for a commendable length, but he eventually conceded, slipping his arm back behind his wife's finger.

            “Petra can answer any further questions upon your return. The test won't begun until Spring Break is over, so enjoy what's left of your vacation. But remember, each one of you must pass if you are to keep Renton in the material realm. Any slip-up, any sign of failure, is grounds to have Renton whisked back to Heaven where he belongs.”

            In the blink of an eye, Molly was once again seated on the sofa in the beach house's living room. Ren sat in her hands with Becca and Lindsay on either side of her, and Chaz now next to Lindsay. Petra sat across from them on the coffee table, her hands cupped over her crossed knees. Her angelic garb had been swapped out with an Evanescence T-shirt, a blue plaid skirt, and nylon leggings.

            “That wasn't a dream, right?” Becca asked, scanning the mundane room around her. “We were really standing on a goddess’ finger?” Looking down at Molly's palm, specifically the shrunken Ren standing there, affirmed her musings. Becca reached out her finger and poked at Ren's face, just to make absolutely sure he was real.

            “Has he really been with you this whole time?” Lindsay asked, joining Becca in poking the sprite. Ren stood there stoically, withstanding the relentless flurry of pokes. “Ever since he died?”

            “I found him after the funeral. I'm not sure what he was up to before that.” Molly spared her partner from her friend’s poking and brought him to her cheek, nuzzling the little man against her tear-stained skin.

            “Most of that time, I was stuck to the bottom of your sneaker,” Ren explained while Petra awkwardly tried laughing off that mishap. Though Molly heard him perfectly clear, the others only heard squeaks, prompting Petra to set up a soul link between Ren and the rest of the group.

            “Seriously? What were you doing down there?” She lowered him back towards her lap and chuckled, figuring he must’ve dove down there on purpose. Ren didn’t have the energy to protest and simply sighed. “But yeah, I've been hiding Ren on me ever since. Usually in my shirt, sometimes… other places.”

            Chaz's attention drew towards a lamp in the corner, afraid of getting a hard-on if he looked at Molly holding and cuddling her tiny lover. Fortunately, he had plenty of distractions, like erasing the memories of everything he had said to his former crush back when he assumed Ren was no longer of this world. But his mental purge stopped short, interrupted by Petra's hand pressed against his chest.

            “I believe Molly gave you all the basic gist on Heaven's Reborn, but allow me to explain all the juicy details.” As Petra spoke, white runes appeared in a circle around Chaz's pecks.      “Sprites are the human soul made manifest, given a semi-physical form to interact with the material world. They can be seen, touched, tasted, and much more by anyone with the faculties to perceive those things.” Between her summation, Petra mumbled a muted incantation and pulled Chaz's soul out of his body, transforming it into a centimeter-tall sprite in her hand. He had on a silk long sleeve and slacks that matched Ren’s spritely attire. His real body laid unconscious on the sofa, his head tilting back onto the head of the couch as if he were asleep. “Any soul, living or dead, can be made into a sprite, as can be seen here.” Petra tossed the miniature meathead to Lindsay who caught him in a frantic flail. “And the best part is that they're completely impervious to harm. You could run them over with a twelve wheeler and they'd come out fine.”

            Chaz fell back on his rump within his girlfriend's palm. Her, Molly, Becca, everything stretched out to once unthinkable scales. The mile-tall goddess was one thing, but seeing the people and furniture and rooms and world he was intimately familiar with from the perspective of a gnat unnerved him, like waking up from a surreal dream into an uncanny reality. Peering up at the billboard of a face, Chaz could see every pore, every hair, every flake of dry skin on Lindsay’s visage. The crust around her eyes and the snot in her nose all enhanced as if uprezzed on an 8K display. Her breath washed over him like the backdraft of a jet engine. The lingering, artificial fruity aroma of gummies stuck to her palm filled Chaz’s miniscule nostrils. Videos, art, smut, and countless wet dreams couldn’t prepare the man for the real thing. It was exhilarating beyond belief.

            And the best part is that they’re completely impervious to harm. Petra’s words echoed in Lindsay’s head as she observed the bug boy in her hand. Predatory instincts that should have phased out of the gene pool millennia ago inspired a euphoric sense of authority, of power, of control. Of complete domination over another life. And the best part is that they’re completely impervious to harm. The things she could do to this mite of a man. Her man. All hers to do with as she pleased. No more need for gummy bears. Chewing candy and pretending to hear the screams was a thing of the past. Now she had the real thing, and it was the only thing she’d ever need. And the best part is that they’re completely impervious to harm. That sounds like a challenge. Push this puny sprite to its limits. See how long before she breaks the unbreakable. How many stomps would it take to get to the center of this Tootsie Pop? The only thing she wanted was to find out. The hard way, preferably.

            “I’ve got a question,” Becca asked by raising her hand, unaware of the bloodlust oozing forth from the other end of the couch. “Do we all get guardian angels like you? And are they all… like you?” Becca curved her hands in the shape of an hourglass.

            “Yes to the first part,” Petra giggled. “Every human is assigned a guardian angel at birth. Those lucky enough to find their soulmate on Earth share their angel with that special someone. For example, I’m both Ren and Molly’s guardian angel. Lindsay and Chaz also share an angel.”

            “Sup.” Sheila appeared out of nowhere perched on the armrest beside Chaz’s unconscious body, wearing a sweatshirt emblazoned with the Nine Inch Nails logo overtop booty shorts with fishnet leggings leading down to a pair of combat boots. She looked bored as ever, though beneath the surface she found Lindsay’s fetishistic cravings delicious.

            “As for our appearance, well, obviously we can’t all be as captivatingly curvaceous as moi,” Sheila, the more modest chested of the two, flipped Petra off, “but our looks are shaped to suit our charges’ tastes. That includes you, Becca.”

            “Hey there!” Another angel greeted Becca while sitting on the armrest beside her. She had a slim, almost masculine frame and very handsome features. Her black hair was cut short in a business casual style, and she sat with her legs crisscrossed. She adorned herself in a chic top depicting the album art of Linkin Park’s Hybrid Theory, and a pair of well-worn, dark grey denim jeans. “Name’s Alex. Nice to meet ya!”

            “Alright, Alex,” Becca had her own test in mind, eyeing her angel from head to toe, “tell me, if we were to go out, what would be your ideal date?”

            “Laser tag. Then, we'd get burgers and milkshakes at a 50s style diner. After that, we'd head back to your place, roll out a couple of sleeping bags, and make smores while watching campy horror flicks.” 

            Becca clasped her hands around her angel's, the young woman's eyes sparkling. “You're perfect. Do you want to go to the aquarium with me?”

            “Hell yeah!” Alex hopped off the sofa and dragged an excited Becca by the arm out of the beach house.

            “Any more questions?” Petra inquired. Lindsay was preoccupied prodding Chaz with her finger, sneering at how easy it was to pin him to her palm. Likewise, Molly was busy caressing Ren with her thumb, elated over their quick reunion. “Well, I'll leave you all to it. I have my punishment to get to, and I don't want to keep Cindy waiting any longer. Though, maybe if I'm late, she'll add an extra penalty to my sentence.” Petra's eyes glazed over as she dreamt of the possibilities.

            “Freak,” Sheila snidely remarked.

            “Wait, what about the test?” Ren asked, trying to stay focused with the loveliest thumb pressing into his face. “Can you share any details? What’s expected of us.”

            “Honestly, couldn’t tell you,” Petra shrugged. “For all I know, my Goddess hasn’t even come up with the specifics yet. But you shouldn’t worry about it. Just follow your heart and everything will work itself out.” For whatever reason, Ren wasn’t satisfied with that answer at all. Petra leapt off the table and gave the group a wave. “I'll be leaving you guys again, but this time you'll have Sheila looking after you, so please reach out to her for anything. Buh-bye!” With a slovenly grin, Petra vanished, leaving the two couples with the moody angel. Sheila stepped off the armrest and walked in front of the sofa, placing her hands at her waist as she stood before her wards.

            “Alrighty,” she cheered in monotone. “You two ready to fuck the shit out of your boy toys?” Lindsay nodded fervently, but Molly stood up off the couch and stepped away.

            “Actually, I'd like to spend some alone time with Ren first.”

            “I was thinking the same thing,” Ren added from Molly's palm.

            “We might join you guys in a bit, but please feel free to start without us.” Molly waltzed out of the living room, carrying her husband upstairs to one of the bedrooms, leaving the shrunken Chaz alone with two vicious beasts in unassuming clothing.

            “Now then,” Sheila gestured for Lindsay to rise, “let's fit you in something more appropriate.” The moody angel put her hand on the girl's shoulder and began chanting. Black and red runes etched themselves across Lindsay's casual wear, morphing the basic shorts and top into an ensemble of leather and spikes that left little to the imagination. “That's better. Now the fun can begin.”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13516