A Bug's Eye View by Sizetyme
Summary:

This story was written as a long overdue writing trade for my friend, peer, and source of inspiration, Dust and Divine. The prompt given to me to work with was:

 

“A scientist studying bug-people the size of ants, with a similar social structure, accidentally spills a chemical compound they were researching, and shrinks smaller, smaller, smaller . . .”

 

Having not written anything large form in a while... Let's just say I got a little carried away. 5000 words later, here we are!

 


This tale follows Agatha, a scientist researching an experimental growth formula, and also researching Chitinian culture and intelligence. Chitinians are small creatures, looking like a cross between an Ant and a Human. She believes them to actually be sentient, unlike the general scientific community at large. 

 

However, of course, one accident leads to Agatha's world turning upside down, and her current research ends up putting her life in grave danger. Will she make it out? Will she persevere? Well, dear reader, peak inside and find out...


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Entrapment, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FM/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, The Following story is appropriate for all audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 4274 Read: 8710 Published: September 03 2023 Updated: September 03 2023

1. Chapter1: Damn You Alexander... by Sizetyme

2. Chapter 2: The Bigger They Are, the Farther They Fall… by Sizetyme

3. Chapter 3 by Sizetyme

Chapter1: Damn You Alexander... by Sizetyme

Bug’s Eye View

Prompt and Response for Dust and Divine, A.K.A. Screaming Loudly

( Cw: M/f, F/f, Multiple/f, Unwilling & Unwanted Growth, Unwilling & Unwanted Shrinking, Aware, Unaware, Feet, Handplay, Mouthplay, Breast Play, Noncon, Fear, Despair, Near-Crush, Near-Vore, Entrapment, Insects, Gentle )



Source Prompt:


“A scientist studying bug-people the size of ants, with a similar social structure, accidentally spills a chemical compound they were researching, and shrinks smaller, smaller, smaller . . .”




Chapter 1: Damn you Alexander…

“Introduction of foreign human objects with various amounts of copy and text seems to have little impact on the main Chitinian colony. Curiously though the objects, once left alone, usually disappear overnight. I find it likely that they are brought back to the inner chambers of their burrow, which has interesting implications if…”


Agatha rambled into one of her many tape recorders, preferring speaking into the advice more beneficial than writing down notes in the moment. Agatha was a scientist, one with rather lofty ambitions and work ethic. Head of her class, she double majored in Chemistry and Entomology, her two favorite subjects, and has long since been funding her livelihood with various projects focused around the two disciplines.



“...and so, I believe this is an excellent step towards proving my theory that, not only are Chitinians more than simple insects, but that they may even be sentient enough to…” 


One of her two current projects involved the study of Chitinians. Chitinians were small, ant-sized humanoids. They looked like a cross between a human and an ant, having two arms, two legs, and roughly similar proportions. They had antenna, and large compound eyes similar to an ant’s, and they also had various patches of chitin across their body, namely near joints, that somewhat resembled scales. Socially, they acted much like ants. They scavenged for food, worked together to drag larger hunted bugs and other resources back to their colony, and all served a single queen. This also meant that, by most, they were treated exactly the same as ants. That is to say, as pests. 


“...respectable theories. It's incredibly frustrating that the scientific community at large simply doesn’t think that these marvelous creatures are capable of being anything more than simple insects. If my theory is right they are so much more! They…”


Agatha’s theories were considered radical, but her findings only continued to embolden her. She theorized that Chitinian’s were much closer to humans in terms of potential than most thought. In just a few months she’d been able to introduce primitive tool use to her text colony in the form of small sharpened sticks, or rather, splinters.. She’d observed them hunt larger live insects with increased efficiency, and Chitinians that she hadn’t personally introduced the tools to use them, indicating to her that they were capable of relaying complicated knowledge and instructions to each other. In short, she believed that not only could Chitinian’s be “tamed,” but also taught. She believed that these “insects” were in fact sentient beings, capable of complex thought and maybe even emotion!


“So that is why I must continue. If I can prove that this colony can recognize simple written text, then I can adventure even further! They might be able to write, hell if I find a way to record it they might even be able to speak! My findings have the potential to shake up the way the worl-”

*click*


“Shit.”


Another full recorder. Just how much was she prattling on nowadays?


“I can’t lose this momentum, now where did…”


Agatha looked around the lab for the spare recorder she kept in the lab, and eventually she did find it but…


“Uhhhhg, damn you Alexander!”


Peaking out just over the ledge was the spare recorder… on the top shelf. Agatha’s lab assistant Alexander was 6’4” and he often forgot that Agatha was… more vertically challenged. Standing at only 4’10”, she needed a step-stool to get most of her work done in the lab. Sighing deeply, she pulled her stool near the counter top and climbed atop it.


“Ooooooh C’MON!”


Sadly the petite woman was still too short. Still feeling in a hurry, she climbed up onto the cluttered countertop and began to reach for the recorder. Having to stretch, and trying not to slip on any of the many various items littering the messy workspace, she inattentively used one hand to grab a lower shelf to brace herself.


*ca-CLUNK*


“Oh shi-”


The shelf gave way, causing Agatha to collapse painfully onto the countertop, banging her forehead on the wall, and worse still, a lone conical flask filled with a translucent pink liquid was propelled into the air. Still dazed, she was unable to react as the glass smashed to pieces next to her, covering her in its contents.


“Oooooow… damn you Alexander, what am I covered-”


Her eyes went wide in fear as she realized what that flask held. It was the latest test batch of her other project, a growth serum. It was no secret that Agatha was unhappy with her height, so she was quite excited when her long hypothesized growth formula was slowly coming to fruition. Meant to be taken in small doses over a long period of time, the end product of the growth formula would take someone like her and increase them in size to supermodel height in a matter of a few years. That being said, she did NOT take this in small doses, and of course this batch had yet to go through many of the typical tests that met her standards, and OF COURSE the flask containing the formula wasn’t supposed to be on that shelf at all, but was placed there by Alexander mistakenly. To summarize, Agatha had absolutely no idea what was going to happen to her. She could very well explode, or the concentrated formula could have an acid-like reaction to her skin, or she could even-

“UUUUUUUUNNG!~”


Profusely blushing, Agatha slapped her hands to her mouth after involuntarily letting loose a high-pitched moan of pleasure. She wasn’t sure what came over her, it was as if a jolt of pleasure shot through her body seemingly unpromte-


“OOH!~”


Again it happened. Not only that, her body felt… tight, but good at the same time. The feeling was coming in pulses, the closest sensation she could think of was the feeling one gets when having a really good stretch.


“OH- FUUCK!~”


*PWING*


Another spasm of pleasure, another moan, but this time it was accompanied by the sound of ripping, and one of the buttons on her shirt flying off onto the other side of the room.


“I’m… I’m growing? I’m growing! I’m- UUUUUUUHNG!~”

The growth formula was working, she was growing! Surge after surge came, Agatha growing with each of them. She’d finally been able to find the focus to stand up on the floor, just as the rest of her clothes ripped off of her and fell to the floor. Eventually, she leaned on the counter top to brace herself, she must have been 6’6” by now, the formula was a success, despite the unorthodox testing method. Now she just had to-


“NNNNNNG OH- Hoooohoooly SHIIIIIIT!~”


Another growth spurt, bigger, more powerful. It was too much. Falling to her knees she still began to inch towards the ceiling. She wasn’t stopping. Each pulse grew her larger, more of her filling the room, if it didn’t stop soon she’d bust out of the lab, or worse be crushed by the solid walls as she was squeezed against them. Her eyes darted around, looking for any way to help herself. Spotting her phone on the counter top, she clumsily moved her giant hand towards it, knocking the top of her Chitinian enclosure off of its walls, something she’d have to fix after more pressing matters. Somehow managing to get to her speed dial, she called Alexander.

“Hi, you've reached Alexander!”

“Alexander this is Agatha, I need you to-”

“I’m not at my phone right now, so please leave a message at the tone, and I’ll get back to you!”


“God damn you Alexande- OOOH!~”

The next spasm caused her to tighten her fist, unfortunately crushing her phone in the process. Agatha felt fear wash over her as the walls closed in on her growing body. She was now at the mercy of whatever the formula was doing to her body. She could only hope that-

Chapter 2: The Bigger They Are, the Farther They Fall… by Sizetyme

Chapter 2: The Bigger They Are, the Farther They Fall…

“Guh!-”

A new feeling suddenly took hold of her body, this one far less pleasant. Instead of a pleasurable stretch, her body suddenly felt extremely tight, as if all her muscles were seizing up. It wasn’t painful per se, but it absolutely was not pleasant. Then, her entire body, and therefore the room that it was tightly contained in, began to rumble and shake, like it was building up to something.

“What the hell is happening? WHAT’S GOING OOOOoooooooooonn….”

Unlike her steady pulses of growth, this change happened in the span of a few seconds. Agatha suddenly found herself falling through the air.

“Oh my god no no NOOOOO!”

Ironically, for someone developing a growth formula, Agatha was terrified of heights. After a healthy, and justified scream, the adrenaline kicked in and she was able to regain enough of her wits to start thinking fast. She saw that she was falling… towards her lab counter?

“I… I shrunk? I SHRUNK!”

The formula somehow snapped her size back hard in the other direction. She must have shrunk towards the center of her mass, which put her tiny form mid-air.

“Fuck fuck fuck fuck”

Frantically looking around, she tried to find the softest place to land, figuring that was her best bet at survival. But what soft surface could be found in a science lab filled with hard counters, metal, and glass? Her gaze eventually fell upon her Chitinian enclosure, its lid sitting on the counter next to it. It might not have been perfect, but the small plants and soft dirt provided a better landing ground than anywhere else. Doing what she could, she tried to aim herself towards the open enclosure. As she approached the opening, the tight feeling returned to her body once again. Her muscles locked, and her limbs began to curl into a fetal position.

“Oh no, not again, not again, NOT AGAIN!”

The force of this shrinking spurt took more out of her than the last one. She lost consciousness as the enclosure grew closer…



*THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD*

Agatha awoke to the feeling of the ground quaking underneath her. She opened her eyes to find herself lying face down in what she could only assume was dirt. But… even the specks of dirt seemed so big, too big, something wasn’t right, with how big she was falling earlier dirt should be this bi-

*BOOM*

Her train of thought was interrupted by a massive object crashing down into the ground in front of her. The impact flung her into the air slightly, causing her to land on her butt. Her heart beating fast, she looked up and was so scared, horrified by what she was looking at, that she couldn’t even scream. Looming over her was a small crowd of Chitinians, only… Only they weren’t small at all. No, they towered over Agatha, she wasn’t even as tall as the five toes attached to the foot that crashed into the ground in front of her moments ago.

The sight was magnificent, and in a controlled experiment it might have even been wondrous and exciting even. Chitinians were an interesting species. Male and female workers, or “drones,” were nearly identical, having an almost androgynous appearance. Their gender was only distinguishable by their genitals, which were usually protected and concealed from view by a chitin covering. So to the flummoxed scientist in the dirt, she was surrounded by a group of slender, androgynous bug people all looking down at her with a concerning air of curiosity, their antennas all flicking about while communicating to each other with a series of clicking noises. Now, Agatha was a reasonable person. She liked to think that she was smart, remained cool under pressure, and generally handled stress well. With that being said, she did what any sensible person would do in this situation.

She ran.

“Get away! Don't touch me!”

Agatha turned tail and ran away from the group of 50ft tall Chitinians, dodging one curious hand that reached for her. She impressed herself with her own agility, it must have been the primal survival instincts driving her movements. Running in between the feet of another of the giants, she smiled to herself, thinking it was a home free sprint to a nearby patch of grass.

*BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM*

To her dismay, walking right in her path was another drone, completely unaware of her existence. A shadow fell over her small body, enveloping the world around her until…

*BOOM*



“I’m dead. I’m absolutely dead. I got shrunk. I got stepped on. I’m dead.”

Despite her affirmations, Agatha was in fact, not dead. Though muffled, she could hear the sound of frantic and panicked clicking. Soon enough, the darkness vanished and light shone down on her once more as the worker drone lifted their foot off the ground at the behest of their fellow workers. Poor Agatha was stuck to the surprisingly soft sole like a speck of dust. Another drone hesitantly peeled her naked body off the raised foot and placed the shrunken woman in their palm. Very quickly a plethora of drones swarmed and crowded around, curious to see the new thing that they’d discovered. Agatha was not one for large gatherings on a good day, so this situation was comically uncomfortable for her as dozens of pairs of compound eyes focused on her in her birthday suit.

Without warning, another drone reached out and began to poke and prod at Agatha, their enormous fingertip brushing up against her skin and startling her.

“H-hey! Watch it you-”

Her protests were muffled by another finger from another curious drone.

“WHAT! K-knock it off! Hey don’t touch that! WOAH n-not there!”

She blushed in embarrassment as she suddenly began to poked, prodded, passed around, grabbed, and otherwise handled like an object to be examined. Each drone examined her, pressed their fingers into her, often rubbing up against her more sensitive areas. Some just held her close to their large eyes, simply observing her before she was pulled away by another interested hand. Eventually, she found herself in front of the face of a drone tilting their head in a so far unseen manner. She didn’t have long to take in the sight however as the drone began to open their mouth.

“Oh my god no- I’m not food! STOOOP!”

She was placed inside the surprisingly human looking mouth as the sharp teeth closed behind her, sealing her once again in darkness. She began to panic and struggle, screaming and yelling into the dark void. Meanwhile, the drone’s tongue began to work its way around her body, slathering her in its saliva.

“Hey wait- NOT THERE!”

The surprisingly agile tongue soon found its way between her legs, the tip tickling and stimulating her most private area. The drone let loose a humming sound, seemingly liking, or at least being intrigued by, the new taste that it was discovering.

“NNNNG!~”

Agatha, despite her fear of literally being in a mouth, found herself enjoying the sensation of the drone’s tongue. She’d read once that Chitinian’s were sometimes ground up and used as an aphrodisiac in certain cultures, apparently it had to do with a certain chemical they released. She surmised that this chemical surely must have been affecting her now because despite her best efforts to keep herself focused, all she could think about was how good this felt.

“Oh my GOD please don’t stop!”

Giving herself over to her baser emotions, she stopped fighting back and let the drone have their way. Eventually the two found a sort of rhythm, the drone fluttering the tip of its tongue just right, and Agatha grinding her hips in response. Having been primed by the grab fest previously, it was no surprise that she quickly reached her climax.

“OoooOOOH YES!~”


Her body spasmed as she rode out her high. The humming sound returned, the drone seemingly enjoying the sudden flood of Agatha’s juices. After a few moments of silence, the diminutive scientist found her eyes adjusting to the light once again as she was plucked out from the drones mouth. Being dangled out in the open once again, she huffed and puffed, still reeling from the intense orgasm. The Chitinias started to click and flick their antennas at each other again before seemingly reaching some sort of consensus. Done with their investigation, the drones began to form a line and march onward. Agatha was gripped firmly in the closed fist of the drone who previously held her in her mouth. Soon she watched as the drones descended underground, delivering her deeper into the colony's nest…

Chapter 3 by Sizetyme
Author's Notes:

Chapter 3: Proven Theories…

Agatha had little time to appreciate the journey through the tunnels of the Chitinian nest as she was once again popped into the mouth of the drone transporting her. Enamored with her flavor, the drone toyed with her exposed body in a similar fashion as they did before, sucking on her like a piece of candy. Though similarly enjoying the sensations as she had before, and feeling reasonably sure that she was not being viewed as food, she still would occasionally glance towards the yawning throat at the back of the drone’s cave-like mouth. It would flex and *GLURK* occasionally, sucking saliva down the fall of no return, and each time it happened the small woman’s morbid curiosity wondered what would happen if the next swallow included her. Chitinians were omnivores, so it's not like she'd be too far off of something that the drone had eaten before, but how long would digestion take? Could the drone even process something like her as she was? Would the inside look more human or more insect-like? Her mind raced with theories in-between the pleasurable flicks of the drone’s tongue.

Before she could continue her line of mental questioning, or reach another orgasm, the flustered Agatha was once more plucked from the drone’s mouth. She was surprised to not be met with pure darkness, as one might expect to see in an underground cave, but instead with a faint bluish-green glow lighting up what appeared to be a large chamber. The drones had all arranged themselves into perfect lines, like one would expect from an army of trained and disciplined workers. They seemed to be focusing their attention on the source of the glow, a series of bright spots in the center of the room. Agatha couldn’t quite make out what she was seeing, but she wouldn’t need to wonder soon.

*THUD THUD CLACK*

In unison, all the workers stomped their feet before falling into a kneeling position. The maneuver shook Agatha up slightly as the drone holding her also fell to one knee. Before she could observe the drones too much further, a rumbling began to come from the center of the room.

“Oh my god…it's her!”

Agatha couldn’t help but get somewhat excited once she realized what she was witnessing. The glowing spots ascended into the air, showing themselves to be bioluminescent spots on the headpiece of none other than the Chitinian Queen. Her compound eyes closely resembled those of the drones, but her antennae were thinner and longer, somewhat curling at the ends. A long chitin head feature sprouted off the back of her head, almost resembling hair in a way. Additionally, a large thorax-like organ jutted out behind her, likely housing the plethora of complicated reproductive organs that a Queen Chitinian needed to keep up her colony’s population. Unlike the drones, the Queen was anything but androgynous in appearance, her body was almost comically endowed, with thick thighs and legs, wide hips, and large breasts held in place by chitin chest pieces that looked similar to that of the drones. A bioluminescent glow emanated from her chest and genital areas, further lighting up the cavern, allowing Agatha to see her in all her glory. On top of all that, the Queen was exponentially larger than the drones in what must have been a scale of at least 10:1. Agatha was the size of an ant to the drones, she must have been close to dust to the Chitinian royal…


Though the situation was still absolutely terrifying, Agatha at this point couldn’t help but be taken with the first hand view that she was getting. This was a view that some scientists would kill for, and here she was, the first human to be face to face…or well, face to toe with a Chitinian colony. She only wished that she had her damn tape record-

*WOOSH*

Her thoughts were interrupted once again as the platform that was the drone’s hand moved swiftly. The drone held its arm out, its palm flat as if holding Agatha on display. A tense silence fell over the chamber, the only sound was the rumbling of the Queen’s movements as she lowered her gargantuan face down to view the drone’s palm. Agatha blushed, the Queen’s features were… beautiful. At the same time the massive being intimidated her to no end. She wished that there was someway to communicate with her, someway that her research had-

“*clickicack-* Agatha’s Notes.”

Agatha’s eyes widened. Did. Did she just.

“Aa… Agatha.”

Bewildered, the small woman’s brain practically began to overheat.

“You… You spoke. You just spoke! MY NAME EVEN!”

Agatha began to look around the chamber and saw that all of the small items that she’d placed in the enclosure that the Chitinians had dragged off had ended up here, with the queen. Rows of bottle caps, small pieces of paper, all with various writing and words. Even more surprising, it was almost as if there were attempts to replicate the words on the various objects in the dirt nearby. There was even a small collection of the sharpened sticks that had spurned her investigations of tool use and Chitinian investigation in the first place!

“Agatha’s notes.”

The Queen’s words were slow, deliberate, like she was repeating a noise rather than speaking a language. “Agatha’s Notes…” That’s what Agatha would say any time when speaking into a tape recorder, as she often did while hovering above the Chitinian enclosure. This was huge. Agatha’s Chitinian’s weren’t just displaying tool use, they were collecting items and sorting them, showing attempts at writing, learning an entirely new language! There was no doubt that these creatures were sentient, they had been learning and implementing new ideas based off of her stimuli and experiments.

“YES!”

Agatha jumped in the drone’s palm, shouting loudly in excitement. The movement startled the Queen for a moment, the enormous face flinching backwards before leaning in again to observe the tiny human.

“I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS. I WAS RIGHT, I WAS RIIIIGHT! Wait until I publish my findings, wait until the world knows.. Until the world hears about my…”

As her adrenaline began to fade, excitement began to be replaced with thoughts of despair. The world would never find out about this discovery. She was literally smaller than a bug, with little to no idea how to grow back to normal or even contact someone for help. This incredible knowledge would ultimately go nowhere, trapped in this chamber with her. It wasn’t fair… She fell to her knees, mentally drained from the long day and emotional whirlwind. She fought for survival, thought that she was going to die at least 5 times today, made it all this way to find the biggest discovery in science of the century, and for what? Ironically, in this moment, she felt smaller than ever.

“Aaaaagathaaaa…”

Agatha looked up to see a curious smile on the Queen’s face. Her humongous hand suddenly appeared and plucked the small woman from the drone’s hand. Her fingertips alone felt like moving mountains. The Queen brought her up to her chest, and peeled back one of the chitin pieces to reveal her bare breast.

“Keep Aaagathaaa.”

Keep?

“Hey, no, no you can’t!”

Agatha’s protests were useless as the Queen shoved the tiny woman up against her giant nipple. Agatha was pressed hard into the soft flesh, as she turned around, all she saw was the wall that was the Queen’s chitin chest covering returning to its position.

“Let me go! Wait, waiiii-!”

In just a moment she was sealed in her prison, pressed tight against the Queen’s warm embrace. Her fate, long had it been out of her hands, was now to be decided by the Queen of her Chitinian colony. The Queen, satisfied with adding another precious item to her collection, ordered the drones away. She was tired, and sought to rest once more. Laying onto the ground, she huddled herself up and drifted off to sleep, her prisoner safe and sound close to her…

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13508