Small Investments by MicroThaumaturge
Summary:

Olivia and Mistress return in Small Investments!  

The Fab Four Fantasies Co. has had a successful - and HOT - test of their adult entertainment suite.  Now Olivia, Melissa, Titania, and Claire need funding to push their futuristic F#@% tech into a marketable state, and to finance the establishment of their first facility. Of course, to properly demonstrate the entertainment suite, our prospective investors will need to get hands-on with all the fun and freaky tools and toys that will be on offer - not least of all the shrinking serums. 

Follow along as the Fab Four manage their dreams with the expectations of their core investor, and do whatever it takes to convince their potential investors that Fab Four Fantasies Co. is a company well worth investing in.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Note: All Reviews Welcome!  Positive, negative, constructive, deconstructive, logical, carnal, et cetera!  The more feedback I see, the more eager I am to write, so please don't be shy!


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, M/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Fab Four
Chapters: 15 Completed: No Word count: 98485 Read: 27502 Published: August 28 2023 Updated: April 29 2024
Story Notes:

This story will have smut (surprise, surprise) and there will be some sexy times scattered throughout the early chapters, but things won't really start moving in that direction until Chapter 6.  We'll have a several-chapter introductory period as we get to know the Fab Four better, as well as to introduce our investors.  For those of you who dislike male giants, I will note that - while it's not my usual cup of tea - this story will sporadically involve a full sized male character interacting with shrunken women, with all the baggage that entails.  I'll be sure to mark relevant tags in the chapter descriptions.

Thank you for giving this story a chance, and I hope it's to your liking.  I have a fairly solid outline for this story, but if you leave a comment with scenarios you would like to see as the story develops, I will take those requests into consideration.  Finding writing time of late has mostly meant sacrificing sleep, so chapters are no linger on a regular schedule.  My current goal is to post at least one chapter per week.  All reviews are welcome!

1. Chapter 1 - The Planning Meeting by MicroThaumaturge

2. Chapter 2 - Invitations and Questionnaires by MicroThaumaturge

3. Chapter 3 - The 200 Lb. Sexbot in the Room by MicroThaumaturge

4. Chapter 4 - The Key is Yogurt by MicroThaumaturge

5. Chapter 5 - Travel Plans Within Plans by MicroThaumaturge

6. Chapter 6 - Presenting Sensual Shrinking by MicroThaumaturge

7. Chapter 7 - On Target by MicroThaumaturge

8. Chapter 8 - Toe to Toe by MicroThaumaturge

9. Chapter 9 - Seduced by the Succubus by MicroThaumaturge

10. Chapter 10 - Calm Before the Storm by MicroThaumaturge

11. Chapter 11 - A Couple of Tight Spots by MicroThaumaturge

12. Chapter 12 - Naughty Girls Need a Firm Hand by MicroThaumaturge

13. Chapter 13 - The Boards are Set, The Pieces are in Place by MicroThaumaturge

14. Chapter 14 - Games of Lust, Hubris, and the Sensual Depths of Depravity by MicroThaumaturge

15. Chapter 15 - Breaking, and Entering by MicroThaumaturge

Chapter 1 - The Planning Meeting by MicroThaumaturge
Author's Notes:

This first chapter (re)introduces us to our core characters, the Fab Four.

Tags: Couples, Gentle, Insertion, Lesbians

4 Weeks Before the Big Presentation:


Olivia deleted the last three lines of text on the digital document, panting in an effort to catch her breath.  The rows of O’s on screen faded away in a digital facsimile of her amorous cries.  Maybe she should have waited to finish.

No, I couldn’t put off writing this any longer.  I need to have this questionnaire ready for the meeting tomorrow.  Besides, if Missy wants to spend so much time in my pussy, I’m going to need to practice self-control.  She smirked.  We’re going to need a lot of practice.

It had been a week since their successful first test of the as-of-yet unbranded products they planned to bring to market.  Within that week, Missy had managed to get in Olivia’s panties for at least an hour every night.  More importantly, Claire had managed to get in touch with a dozen prospective investors, at least half of which were interested to see Fab Four Fantasies' business outline.  

Which meant they needed a business outline to send.  Which would be bringing Olivia and her lovely fiancé Melissa to a 9 am meeting this Saturday, in about...

Olivia glanced at the clock, and realized she had less than 8 hours to sleep, shower, dress, and make it to the third floor meeting room in Greene Hall science center.  If she was going to get this questionnaire finished as well, she would need to focus.  Fortunately, Missy was serving as a lens for Olivia’s attention.  Unfortunately, that attention was completely focused on the tiny nympho, and that meant Olivia was making no progress.

“Come on, Love.  Ooooh, out you get.”  Olivia worked her pelvic muscles to get Missy’s attention, and tried to squeeze her little body towards the exit.  Missy immediately made it clear she wasn’t going to cooperate.  Moments later Olivia felt teeny fingers massaging her cervix, their ministrations quickly joined by a tiny tongue.  Olivia shivered.  That is never going to get old.  She slipped her fingers inside herself, fishing for her lover’s little legs.  She felt the firm limbs wrap around her probing digit, pulling the tiny pelvis to rub against her fingertip, grinding the leaking labia against the textured pad of her fingerprint.

Another fifteen minutes passed before a well-fucked woman was extricated from her favorite playroom, riding the latest wave of cum and her lover’s twitching fingers to the outside world.  The tiny woman had waist-length red hair that was streaked with slick fluids, and plastered in tangled whirls over her pale, glistening skin.  The four inch tall woman rode Olivia’s fingers into her mouth, where the lusty tongue worked hungrily to clean Missy.

It was a few minutes later when Olivia realized she had lost herself in her love’s sultry flavor and rhythmic mouth-feel.  She slipped her tongue from between Missy’s grinding thighs and pursed her lips.  A saliva-soaked Melissa slid feet-first into Olivia’s cupped hands, where she lay on her side, legs and head tucked in a coquettish repose.

“How are you holding up, Love?” Olivia asked, nuzzling the little woman with her nose.

“I feel halfway between one-upping my sister and fucking a marathon.  And no, I have no idea how to accomplish either, but fuck if I don’t feel good, and exhausted, and wet as a mermaid’s tits.  I need a shower, and to sleep for a week.”

Olivia heaved a tired sigh.  “Alright, a quick, clean shower, and then we can grab about 5 hours.  Then I need to be up early to finish that questionnaire.”

“Haven’t you been working on it for the past few hours?”

Olivia rolled her bright blue eyes.  “I was trying, but someone kept me thoroughly distracted.  Still, I just need to make a couple formatting changes, and make sure auto-correct wasn’t coloring as far out of the lines as I was all evening.  Then I can rename the file ‘preliminary draft,’ and upload it for the meeting.”

The clock read 2:22 when Olivia’s breathing finally evened out.  Sleeping naked was an uncommon occurrence for her, but falling asleep with Melissa held snugly in her tits was an experience well worth adjusting to.  It would be another half hour until Melissa was back to full size, and Olivia suspected she might actually be tired enough to sleep through the change this time.  And if she didn’t, well... this night had been worth the lost sleep.


_ _ _ _ _


“Where do we stand, Livy?  We need to be there in 20.  You have our laptop bags?”

“Already in the car.”

“Snacks for the meeting?”

“Loading them now.”

“Kisses for your Mistress?”

Olivia wrapped her hand around Missy’s head and shoulder, and dipped her into a short but passionate kiss.  

Then they were both out the door.  

A short drive brought them onto the futuristic campus of the South Middleton University of Technology.  The broad lanes for vehicles were lined with flowering gardens and lush ginkgo trees.  A series of glass and steel buildings stood tall in a broad spiral, with shorter, wooden buildings with fenced-in rooftop gardens interspersed between them.  

Olivia had loved the rustic style of the dorms when she was still an undergrad student at South Middleton.  The style reminded her of the Adirondack-style of cabins and furniture she enjoyed in her youth.  She loved hiking through the mountains as a kid, and moving to the urban sprawl of Middleton had been a real shock.  The rooftop gardens hadn’t been fenced in back then, and she would immerse herself in the fresh floral scents with her legs hanging off the edge, cleansing her stress even as she reveled in her higher perspective.

The post-modern, almost futuristic design of the Rachel Greene Memorial Science Building and Conference Hall was all smooth, curving lines and scaled compartmentalization.  Steel beams had been used for support for the floors, each one stylized with circuit patterns, but unlike the other glass-heavy academic buildings, most of the building’s structure was composed of panels of aluminium oxynitrite, a transparent ceramic material, framed to form the shape of a giant snail shell.  Olivia had heard the building’s construction was funded by an entrepreneur who had met his late wife on campus, and who had specified the materials for the building.  There was no way such a building would exist otherwise.

Olivia was all too aware of how frugal the college was.  As she stepped into the transparent elevator carrying a pair of laptop cases and the cloth bag full of snacks, she thought about her tiny office tucked away in a corner of the second floor of this very building, with a metered connection for the power and all furniture provided by Olivia herself.  The college sucked me dry through three degree programs.  One might expect a little accommodation for an accomplished doctoral graduate.  Well, soon to be accomplished.

As the elevator passed the second floor, Olivia chastised herself for her flash of negativity.  At least the college provided her an office, and the legitimacy of association with a prestigious university.  They may not pay for much - or anything, really, beyond the upkeep of facilities - but that association had allowed her to qualify for the Dyson Grant that funded her research into computer learning and behavioral development.  It also paid for the labs and tools that she had utilized, with Titania’s help, in the construction of some key components for Aidra, the feminine sexbot-in-progress.

Finally the transparent elevator doors slid open, and Olivia followed Melissa down the hall, past several conference rooms with frosted windows and pulled shades.  Most of them were currently in use, but the Fab Four had reserved a small conference room at the far end of the building for their meeting.

Melissa threw open the doors to the room and stalked in, her strong personality instantly filling the room.  Olivia hurried through with her bags in hand and a smirk on her lips.  Her love did enjoy making an entrance.  

Already inside were the two women they were expecting.  Claire was sitting straight-backed at the head of the table, her back to the door.  Her shoulder-length brown hair rested on the padded shoulders of her navy blue suit jacket.  She shifted in her seat when the doors opened, and her amber eyes focused like a hawk on Melissa.

To her right, Titania sat backwards on a chair, staring out the transparent side of the building.  Her straight, ink-black hair hung down to the small of her back.  Her dark, bat-wing tattoos stood out against the hot pink spaghetti top and short-shorts she wore, which were only a few shades off from the full-body tattoo that gave her skin a decidedly pink hue.  On the table behind her was a crumpled, grey sweat suit she must have worn to get to the meeting unmolested by campus security.

“So nice of you ladies to join us,” Claire said, her tone no-nonsense, as usual.

“We’re still here two minutes before the allotted meeting time,” Olivia said, unloading her bags onto the conference table.  “Besides, we brought snacks.”  She reached into the corresponding bag, and pulled out a box of butter cookies, which she promptly slid to Claire.  Claire’s long, blue nails gripped the box tightly, and a quick swipe unsealed the delicious treats within.  Claire withdrew one of the brightly-colored cookies, and chewed at it thoughtfully.

“Acceptable.  I’ll forgive you for not being here fifteen minutes early, as you should have been.”

“Thanks for your understanding, Professor,” Melissa said.  “Glad that stick up your ass is susceptible to bribery.”

Claire just narrowed her eyes, but Titania spun around in her chair, pulling her sandal-clad feet up and hugging her knees to her large chest.  Olivia noted her toenails were painted as black as her fingernails, but the toenails were longer, and tapered to sharp points.  Olivia chuckled internally at her friend’s dedication to her dream of becoming a real-life succubus.

“You know,” Titania said with her usual excitement, “if we get our product approved, we can shove something or someone else up there to get that stick out!  Then we can make her all loosey-goosey with orgasms.  Wouldn’t you like that Claire Bear?”

The glare Titania received was colder than most students would assume those warm, amber eyes were capable of forming.  The class clowns always discovered how wrong that impression could be, and that went for Titania as well when she attended South Middleton.

Titania’s exuberant expression sobered slightly, and she turned to Melissa, who had taken the seat opposite the wannabe succubus.  “Have you ever seen someone go so cold, so fast at the thought of having an orgasm?  Seriously, what are we going to do with this girl?”

Melissa lifted an eyebrow in a wry expression, before sliding a pack of chocolate-coated coffee beans over to the pink woman.  “You know she hates that nickname.  I can’t blame her if she goes all ice queen on you after that.”

“Actually, I would prefer to redirect the conversation back on topic,” Claire cut in, watching with a mildly concerned expression as Titania gleefully tore open the package and dumped a dozen of the coffee beans in her mouth.  “Olivia, are you almost set up?”

Olivia finished typing in her login credentials and nodded.  “Just a couple minutes and I’ll be ready.”

“Good work, Love,” Melissa said, and she crossed her hands on the glass-topped table in front of her.  “While Livy finishes setting up, would you like to begin the meeting, Professor?”

“I would, Miss Vane,” Claire said.  She retrieved a small recording device from the computer bag on the floor next to her, and set it on the table.  She pressed the record button, and cleared her throat.  “I now call to order the first planning meeting of Fab Four Fantasies.  The topic of today’s meeting is the product presentation to potential investors.  In attendance are myself, Doctor Claire Barnette, Professor of Chemistry at South Middleton University of Technology, as well as-”

“Melissa Vane, Doctoral student of Pharmacology-”

“Doctor Olivia Mathers, Computer Learning Researcher at South Middleton, and-”

“Titania Campbell, graduate engineer with a Masters of Mechanical Engineering from SMUT, and the proprietor of Love and Lust.”

Once everyone had introduced themselves, Claire resumed the narration.  “The purpose of this meeting is threefold: to finalize the scope of our product offering; to confirm branding and product names for the items included in the final scope; and to determine a rough outline for the presentation for investors.  Miss Vane, your sister has provided the lion’s share of our funding thus far.  Would you like to begin offering insight into what our core investor would expect to see from our products?”

Melissa sat a little straighter at the acknowledgment from the Professor.  Though Melissa was a student and Claire a professor, Olivia knew that it wasn’t the typical power dynamic between those positions in the university that had set Missy on edge.  Olivia and Melissa had first met Claire back when she was a ’pretty cool’ Teaching Assistant, or TA.  She had defaulted to an ass-clenching rigidity only after she was hired as an adjunct professor.  

Rather, what had set Melissa on edge was the mention of her sister, Victoria Vane.  The heiress to the Vane business conglomerate had not been happy when her little sister expressed a desire to forge her own path forward, rather than pursuing the education required to become an executive in one of the family businesses.  Victoria had agreed to pay for her sister’s education, but had otherwise cut her off from family funds.  As such, the funding for their research and development had come in the form of a combined investment and business loan, with a few additional strings attached.

“As you know, Victoria agreed to this arrangement because she wants to see us create a successful business she can eventually subsume into the family holdings.  As such, there are a few ways we can frame our products, the first of which would maximize that potential.  Livy, is my laptop up and running?”

Olivia gently slid a sleek gaming laptop in front of Melissa.  “Here you go, Love.”

“Thanks Livy.”  Melissa opened up a digital presentation and jumped straight to the third slide, advancing them as she spoke.  “As you can see on screen, the first way we can approach this is from a technology standpoint.  We have several innovative technologies for which we are already pursuing patents, including the tension rails, the arch supports, the suspension bed with built-in brace and low-profile connection, Titania’s nerve stimulators-”

“My Kisses, dear!  We agreed I’d only take 5% so long as I get to name the products, and I made triple sure those patents were filed as Succubus’ Kisses!”

Olivia thought Missy had suppressed her cringe well.  She suspected no one else had noticed the slight tension in the corner of her mouth, or the slight narrowing of her eye.  She hated interruptions, but she didn’t want to hold her friend’s excitable nature against her.

“Right, the Kisses.  We also have the pharmaceuticals side of things.  This includes the short-term and targeted memory suppressants, the emotional inhibitors for fear and suspicion, the libido enhancers, and of course, my crowning achievement-”

“Eh-hem,” Claire interrupted with a pointed cough, and this time Melissa’s wince was noticed by all.

“Sorry, I meant to say ’our crowning achievement,’ the size reduction tonics.  All of these could be presented as standalone technologies, and applied to a wide variety of fields, from transportation to interrogation to treating injury, mental illness, or genetic disorders.  I think this is the approach my sister would be happiest with.”  Slides flew across the screen, each showing a list of leading companies in their fields that would benefit from their new tech.  It all flashed by too fast for anyone to read more than a word or two per slide.

“That being said, we all came to this project in our own ways, with a goal of fulfilling fantasies.  We should present this as a comprehensive package for couples, throuples, et cetera.”  The image on screen now showed blurred images showcasing microphilic concepts, like body exploration, mouthplay, insertion, and vore.  “The technology would be earmarked for use in licensed pleasure facilities tailored to provide guidance and safety, and to limit the chance of a predator getting their hands on dangerous tech like the shrinking solution.  Just because most of us get off to stories featuring lusty and voracious strangers with no regard for human life, doesn’t mean I want to be indirectly responsible for actual deaths.”

“There, we are in agreement,” Claire said.  “We want to ensure that we are facilitating the realization of a fantasy for all parties involved, not just the biggest person in the room.”

“I’m glad to hear you say that Claire Bear!  We all know you want to be the biggest in the room!”  Titania’s teasing only earned her a glare this time.  Maybe the subdued reaction was because Titania had already pushed that button today, but Olivia thought she detected the slightest hints of an embarrassed blush behind Claire’s makeup.

Olivia took that opportunity to speak up.  “I’m in agreement with Missy.  We’ve seen a lot of technology be used and abused for purposes other than those intended at the time of creation.  Some have moved in beneficial directions, but most have not.   I would rather provide a service that will bring people joy and pleasure than provide innovations that may just cause misery.  That pill would be harder to swallow than a four-inch-tall fiancé.”

Olivia watched as Melissa sent her a look with a severely raised eyebrow.  Olivia had expected the reaction - her statement was far more forward than their typical interactions outside the bedroom.  Melissa liked to be in control in her day-to-day life, and weakness shown outside the bedroom was to be weeded out or obscured competely.  It was only in their private time that Missy tolerated - and indeed expected - Olivia to take control, dominating the sexy switch.  Olivia couldn’t help but wonder if the changes to their alone time was having effects outside the bedroom.

Olivia turned to look at Claire, who was pointedly avoiding her gaze, with even more of a blush creeping up her ears and down her neck.  Titania was just eying Melissa, her gaze hungry.  She licked her lips, and made a couple play bites towards her.

“Wait, Titty, what happened to your tongue stud?” Olivia asked.  She had noted a strange dark line on the tip of Titania’s tongue when she licked her lips, but the typical silver flash was absent.

Titania looked momentarily confused, before realization dawned, and quickly matured into a smug grin.

“It’s another self-improvement project.  Check back in a couple weeks, and maybe I’ll show you.”  She grinned, and briefly stuck her tongue out at Olivia before realizing she was showing off her secret.  Olivia had caught a glimpse of something that looked like thread wrapped around the tip of her tongue, and back to her piercing.

“Can we focus, people?  Seriously, I’m the only one who’s still a student.  Get your shit together.”  The words might have sounded a bit harsh, but there was no real invective behind them.  The group was fairly distractable, at least when Titania was involved, and keeping them on task usually fell to Melissa or Claire in equal parts.

“I believe we were confirming that we are marketing our tech as the core of an adult fantasy fulfillment center,” Claire said, refocusing the conversation.  Their discussion proceeded in fits and starts, but eventually they decided on core services the fantasy fulfillment center would provide.  The only hiccups were how best to present the tech, and in what capacity, if any, to incorporate Aidra, their volatile sex-bot.  In the end, they decided to hold Aidra as a special presentation, to be included only if Olivia could ensure she would not compromise the safety of their potential investors.

The task of improving Aidra’s code kept most of Olivia’s attention for the next week, right up until Claire messaged her Friday morning for the updated questionnaire.  Olivia panicked, and rushed to complete the questionnaire, sending it to Claire for final review right before noon.  That task complete, Olivia took a deep breath, and came as close as she ever did to praying, hoping that when the questionnaire went out that afternoon, they would receive positive responses from at least a couple of the potential investors.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading this first chapter!  I hope to see you return as the story continues to unfold. 

As of posting, most of the spicy content is untouched, so this is the best time to get in requests via reviews if you want to see any specific scenarios.  Assume the full line of toys and gadgets from the first story is available for our characters to use.

P.S. I threw in a little Easter Egg for 'It Was Me.'  I'm curious if anyone will call me out on it.

Chapter 2 - Invitations and Questionnaires by MicroThaumaturge
Author's Notes:

In this chapter we get an introductory look at the man and women who will be attending the product demonstration as potential investors.  Again, this is mostly set-up, but I still recommend reading to understand the power dynamics when sexy-time rolls around.

Tags: Feet

3 Weeks before the Big Presentation


Richard Feels was not a small man by any means.  Six foot four inches tall, with broad shoulders, bulging biceps, and buns of steel, the man considered himself a titan of personal fitness, and with good reason.  It could therefore be considered ironic just how short he was on free time.

“Ronnie!” Richard called, hanging up the phone as his eyes fixed on his computer screen.  The faint tamps of footsteps could be heard from the hallway, before a short woman with a well-tamed bob of thick black hair leaned in through the doorway.

“Yes boss?  How can I help?”

Richard waved her over, marking four more emails read before clicking back to the one in question.  He slid his chair aside to give Ronnie plenty of room behind the large oak desk squeezed into his small corner office.  As his personal assistant moved closer, Richard ran his hand over the glistening skin of his bald head, his hazel eyes darting once more over the contents of the email as he tried to make sense of what he was reading.

“Ronnie, you’re more up to date than I am on email scams, and you talked to that Claire woman.  What am I looking at here?  Is this legit, or should I delete it?”

Ronnie moved closer, her steps light and surefooted.  She leaned towards the screen to get a better angle, and her hand reached out and settled on Richard’s knee.  He froze.  His eyes darted over her tight little body by reflex, and then locked onto the computer screen with the desperation of a man on the edge of a cliff.  He had a lot of respect for his assistant, and between his physicality and his position as her boss, he understood all too well that there was a very uneven power dynamic at play.  The last thing he wanted to do was anything that could be considered an advance.  He’d already lost Lynda and Shaina because he’d brought his habit of singing along to rap music into the office.  He couldn’t afford to lose Ronnie too.

“Well boss, I’m glad you asked,” Ronnie said, her tone even and professional.  “I’m pretty sure it’s not a scam, or at least that the email isn’t hiding anything phishy.  Claire mentioned most of this in our brief discussion.  If her story’s cap, well, then she might be worth knowing just for how straight she can shoot a truck of bull, but I’d bet my Nissan she at least believes she has what she says she’s selling.  Tell you what boss, you just let me take care of this.  You good if I pencil us in for their demo?  They’re paying for the flights both ways, for the hotel, and for dinner on Saturday.  I was just looking at your calendar, and if I reschedule this quarter’s factory tour and cancel our attendance at the meet and greet with that porn starlet that badmouthed your package, we can make these dates work.”  Ronnie patted his thigh as she stood back up.

Richard’s eyes darted from the computer screen to Ronnie’s tight little ass as if on instinct, and his vision caught her natural C-cups in profile as she turned to him, but he made sure to lock his eyes on her face before she made eye contact.  He stared into those gray eyes, their pale color so rare and enchanting, especially in contrast with her dark skin, that he missed what she said entirely.

“Sorry Ronnie.  I got lost in thought.  Say again?”

Ronnie turned to him fully with a hand on her hip, her pose unusually sassy for the diligent assistant.

“I said that they needed some input from us before the demo, and that I can free you up by handling the questionnaire.  You good, boss?  You look a little flushed.”

She reached for his forehead, and again Richard froze.  He had been so confident with the ladies, but that was always in pursuit.  He had thought he got along well with Lynda and Shaina too, but the way they stalked out of the office threatening to sue for emotional damage had shattered the foundation of his confidence.  He felt uncertain how to act anymore.

Ronnie’s cool hand was a welcome sensation on his forehead.  With his high metabolism Richard usually ran on the warm side, and with his heightened stress levels the past month, the soft feel of her smooth skin was a welcome balm.

“You feel a little warm, but I don’t think its anything to worry about.  You’ve got half a dozen scheduled calls, but most of them are progress reports.  I can take or reschedule those for you.  The only must on your list is the virtual meeting with the owners of the topless restaurant this afternoon, and you don’t have to be here for that.  Why don’t you go home, get your head on straight, and take the call in your home office?  Just a heads-up, I’m sure they have a half-hundred legal questions, so just refer them to a good lawyer.  Not Mike, he’s too high profile and expensive for their needs, but maybe the offices of Fawkes, Iscariot, and Brutus.  But that call’s not for two hours, and that’s two hours you could use to just breathe, so go home.  I got things here.”

Richard considered his options for a moment, then nodded.  “Alright Ronnie.  I have nothing but faith in you.  If you think this product demo is worth our time, go ahead and set it up.  If you need anything, you’ve got my cell and home numbers, so feel free to give me a ring.”




Veronica Vale stepped back as Richard stood from his chair, taking the opportunity to marvel up at him from such a close vantage.  At four foot eleven inches, she barely came up to his chest.  That tanned hunk of man meat had caught her attention when she signed onto the company as a receptionist five years ago, and the longer she worked with him, the more she made it a personal goal to become his partner, both in the business, and in bed if she could.  Now his personal assistant, she was in the prime position to help him maneuver ever more prominently in the market, and with her salary and frugality, it was only a matter of time before she could buy in as a full partner.

Three years.  I’ll be his business partner in three years.  Though, if Claire’s claims are true, this Fab Four thing presents an opportunity for Dick to see me in a new light.  Considering how far he’s come, I need to show him I can come just as far, if not farther.

Dick Feels, or Richard as he had recently started encouraging people to call him, had started selling 3D character models from his double-wide trailer, using a higher-end set-up he had won in a contest.  At 19, he embraced the age-old adage that ‘sex sells,’ and swapped gears to selling 3D printer models of various dildos, running the gambit of human genitalia and even expanding into the more fanciful designs though that trend didn't pick up for several years.  He really made a name for himself in the adult entertainment industry when he introduced a new kind of dildo to the market.  

Yes the DickFeel dildo was one of the earliest dildos to incorporate the cum tube that is relatively common with dildos these days, but that wasn’t the selling point.  The DickFeel utilized a water pump and a network of watertight capillaries in the structure that allowed a softer, more natural-feeling material to be used to make a soft dildo that was hardened with water pressure.  More advanced versions included a hydraulic reservoir and a slow-bleed, one-way valve that could slowly increase hardness as the user diddled the dildo, and the top of the line models included built-in heaters.  With the fourth generation, the water reservoir and controls had been miniaturized and squeezed into the scrotum, creating the most realistic - and expensive - mass produced dildo on the market.

Okay, maybe it’s not the rags to riches story most parents would want to tell their kids, but he took an opportunity and made himself a success.  And I’m going to do the same.  I’m going to make this company a titan of the industry to match Dick's stature, and I’m going to do it with Dick at my side.  We just need to refocus and diversify if that’s going to happen, and hopefully this investment opportunity will give us some ideas for doing so.

These days they didn’t sell as many of the high end dildos; in the current pick-up culture the price point was just too high for most women to justify the expense when men generally just brought their own dick and condoms, and even paid for dinner too, at least most of the time.  Most of their profits today still stemmed from the company’s roots - selling modeling and printing data for a variety of unusual dildos to 3D printing enthusiasts. 

The weird and wacky designs did seem like they could be fun, but Veronica - or Ronnie as Dick had taken to calling her - only had two dildos at home, and both were DickFeel dildos modeled after Dick’s own ten inch package - or so it said on the box.  Her gaze angled down to the bulge in Dick’s slacks that sat around the height of her navel, and Veronica found herself wondering just how accurate her toys at home really were.  She only pondered their similarity for a moment, before her warming cheeks pushed her to promptly turn and walk back through the door of Dick’s office.

She stopped just outside the door, took a calming breath, and looked back at Dick.  Her gaze fixated on his face.  His eyes were shifting, and his expression was the brittle mask over the barely-concealed concern that had been his regular look of late.  He’d been like that ever since the bitches got mad at Dick for singing along to the very music they were listening to during their lunch break.  Hypocrites, she thought.  At least I don’t have to deal with their awkward fawning anymore.

The day they quit was the second best of her time at the company, only beat out by her promotion to personal assistant.  Dick didn’t have much time to date, and until the incident,  both of the bitches were trying to get into his bed, though Ronnie doubted either of them wanted anything long-term.  Now she had double the work, but none of the competition, and she was content with that.  Besides, she had placed a few adds for replacements.  She wouldn’t have this workload forever.

Ronnie shook her head and focused back on her somewhat fragile boss.

“Go home, get some rest, be fresh for that call.  Me and the guys?  We got this!”  Veronica curled her tiny bicep and kissed it.  She waited through his awkward smirk for a firm nod, and when she finally got it she skipped back to her desk.  He’s so goddamned independent, it feels nice when he relies on me.

Her fingers flew across her ergonomic keyboard, and in under two seconds her credentials were entered and she was pulling up the email from Claire.  The body of the email covered the details she’d touched on with Dick, and then-some.  Claire’s crew, apparently going by Fab Four Fantasy Co, were offering travel and accommodations for Dick and a plus one to come participate in their group demonstration, as well as providing a two hour window to explore the equipment on the second day with just the two of them, plus as many or as few members of the Fab Four as they chose to provide supervision and safety.  It wasn’t clear exactly what Claire was getting at until she opened the questionnaire, and her jaw practically hit the floor.

Veronica glanced over all the options listed, processing maybe half of what she saw.  Her first impression was that she should feel scandalized.  Thinking it over, however, she realized what she felt was... excitement?  Anticipation?  Some combination of the two?

Horny.  She realized she was horny on a level she had rarely experienced, and with less of a dry sp-- reason.  With less reason than usual.

The very first question asked if Dick was bringing a partner with whom he mutually consented to engage in acts of a sexual nature.  Judging from Dick’s behavior before the bitches quit, she would assume that was a yes.  After all, Dick said he trusted her to handle everything.  That should include handling him, no?

The second question asked if they would have any compunctions regarding the witnessing of or the participation in sexual encounters with others present in the room.  Victoria was a little less sure about that.  This is my chance to bond with Dick on a whole new level.  I’m not passing this up.

The next questions asked a hypothetical; if the recipient and their plus one could be shrunken to engage with another person sexually, what size would they each like to be?  Victoria looked over the options available, and a confident grin blossomed on her face.  By the time she finished answering all the questions and returned the questionnaire to Claire, she knew without a doubt that tonight would be a double DickFeel night.




“Thank you StR4ng3rD4NG3r for the sub, and welcome to the Lotus Pod!  For those of you just joining, I’m LotusS33d, and I’m streaming with my dear friend xx_Gale_Farce_xx.  I’m also sorry to say that we’re just finishing up our cooperative dungeon run, and will be signing off momentarily.  If you missed any of our epic quest, or just want to relive our campy hi-jinx and this game’s top tier dungeon design, be sure to check out our video on ye olde popular video streaming service.  Expect it to be available for viewing tomorrow by 2 pm, and remember to like and subscribe!   Gale and I will be streaming again tomorrow at 5 as usual. Thanks again for tuning in!  Now go forth and blossom, pod people!”

Kim smiled into her camera for a few seconds longer, then ended the stream.  Once she confirmed the stream had come to a full and complete stop, she exhaled in a deep, frustrated sigh.  Sometimes I think it’s past time to get off this ride.  She ran her hands through her bountiful brown hair, the frustrated gesture leaving it in disarray.  Kim quickly turned off the lights and streaming peripherals with a practiced hand, then stalked away from her top-of-the-line streaming setup, and out to her kitchen table.

Her laptop was waiting for her, so Kim powered it up, and stepped away to throw some leftover pasta and some thawed meatballs into a bowl.  She poured some store-bought garlic and basil pasta sauce over the bowl, and slipped it in the microwave to heat up.  While that bowl was heating, she pulled out a second and loaded it like the first, except with a meat sauce instead of the garlic and basil.  The microwave beeped and Kim swapped out the bowls, taking a seat at the laptop and opening her emails.

Kim heard the door handle to her condo start fiddling, but paid it no mind.  She dug into her pasta, briefly appreciating the taste before the actions of eating became mechanical, her attention focused on her emails.  Fan mail after insult after death threat after auto-pay statement scrolled across her screen.  There was a notification about some minimum benchmark being met for the shoe line Kim had invested in, and another saying the failing, nutrition-focused meal delivery service had a sudden windfall when half their stock of yogurt had been purchased.  That lifted a small weight from Kim’s shoulders.  She should have known better than to buy in when her unappetizing sponsor offered her an ‘investment opportunity.’  Now no small amount of her wealth was invested in that sinking ship as well.

The microwave beeped, and a young woman of Japanese descent and wearing an anime-style sailor uniform walked into the kitchen with a subdued nod.  She opened the microwave, grabbed the food and a fork from the dish drain, and sat softly at the table across from Kim.  She dug into the pasta with fervor, only to moments later set aside the empty bowl with a content sigh.

“You seem in a good mood,” Kim said.  “Did you meet your sub goals?”

Jen shook her head.  “It was close, though.  Only two off.  We had a pretty good dungeon run, and that thing where I shrieked and almost jumped out of my seat when the tentacle monster got a hold of my character?  That brought in a few extra subs.  Just, not as many as I’d hoped.”  Jen brushed her shoulder-length black hair behind her ear, and glanced sideways with upturned eyes at Kim.  “Someone sent me a gift card to Heroine’s Heels, though, so I have some shoe shopping to do.”

Kim groaned.  “I thank you for encouraging business my way, but I can’t believe you wear those things.”

Jen smiled proudly, her teeth on full display.  “I get to walk around on the backs of the most powerful and prominent game characters in the industry.  It makes me feel good, feel powerful, even if they are a little wobbly.”

“And they pinch something awful,” Kim agreed.  “How many pairs will this make?”

Jen thought a moment.  “I think I last counted two full dozen, so with the card I should be able to push it to twenty six. Now I can say I have two baker’s dozen!  No, that just sounds weird.”

“But you’re weird, so feel free to say it anyway,” Kim said with a chuckle.  “Who are you going to get?”

“I’ve gotten most of the human characters, including the four versions of the Hero in Green, and the Plumber Brother combos.  There’s a special edition coming out for that super tough sword and sorcery game that got ported to the hand-held console, and I wouldn’t mind stepping on a knight in battle-tested armor, so that’s a possibility.  Hey, any word back on getting some girls in on the action?  A Toadstool Duchess line would go over well, no?”

Kim sighed.  “They credit my advice even less than they credit my bank account.  I never should have invested in them.  I really need something new.”

Jen scooted her chair to the side of the table.  “You need to relax, and I know just how to help.  Foot rub?”

Kim paused, and gave Jen a side-eyed stare.  “Just a foot rub, right? No sniffing or licking my feet this time?”

Jen pouted.  “It was the one time.  You were fresh out of the shower, and you let me rub that oil into your soles.  They looked and smelled divine.  A-and only half an hour earlier y-you, uh, you had your fingers, y’know, in me, a-a-and you were tonguing my a-”

“I get it!” Kim interrupted.  “It was just out of the blue, and it’s like every time you give me a foot rub anymore, you look almost hungry.”

“N-no I don’t,” Jen muttered like a petulant schoolgirl.  “Horny, maybe.  Not hungry.”

Kim’s gaze was flat.  “Uh huh.  Whatever.  I will admit you do give good foot rubs.“  She slipped her feet out of her slippers, and lay them gently in Jennifer’s lap.  Kim liked to add lavender oil to her slippers to keep them smelling fresh, and the floral scent drifted out to suffuse the area around the dining table with its gentle presence.  

She lost herself to the feel of Jen’s dainty fingers caressing the sole of her foot, winding their way across her sensitive arch, and cradling and pressuring her heel and ankle.  One by one, Jen worked Kim’s long, slender toes, working out the joints and helping to relieve the tension that Kim had felt building all week.  Kim closed her eyes and sagged into her chair, relishing the sensation.

Then she felt a warm, wet sensation on the tip of her big toe, and her eyes shot open.  Jen had on the guiltiest excuse for an innocent smile Kim had ever seen.  “You’re pushing your luck, little girl.”  Kim lifted her foot out of Jen’s hand, and booped her on the nose with her big toe.  A glistening dot of saliva was left behind.  “Don’t make me throw you over my knee and spank you.”

Jen giggled and quickly grabbed Kim’s foot, resuming the foot rub.  “I know you think it’s weird, but it makes me happy.  And I know these foot rubs make you happy, or at least less stressed.”

“Speaking of happy,” Kim cut in, “What happened with that Scott you went out to lunch with yesterday?  Is he a keeper?”

Jen’s fingers slowed their efforts.  “No,” she said sullenly.  “He’s kind of a momma’s boy, and still fairly reliant on his parents.”  Her fingers sped back up with a determined strength.  “I’m looking for someone more self-sufficient.  Someone who can support me through the tough times, as I mean to support them. He was nice, don’t get me wrong, but I think he saw our streams, and was expecting more ‘innocent Japanese schoolgirl’ than ‘experienced woman,’ if you know what I mean.”

Kim laughed.  “Jennifer Shimizu, you are twenty two, not some world-weary crone.  Get off your high horse and find a nice guy or gal to settle down with.”

Jen stuck out her tongue.  “You’re three years my senior.  You’re already turning into an old hag.  At least you have some money, so you might still have a shot- hey!”

Kim had pulled her foot back and jumped to her feet, wrapping Jen in a tackle-hug and carrying her to the ground.  They landed in a tangle of limbs, before Kim rolled herself back on top, and started tickling Jen’s ribs.

“Stop- hahaha, hey, haha, stop it!”

Kim relented, still sitting on Jen’s waist, and she leaned forward and kissed the younger woman on the forehead.  “We’ll both find someone, one of these days.  I’m just happy to know we still have a friend in each other while we’re looking.”

Jen wrapped her arms around Kim and pulled her down into a hug, then rolled them over, this time taking the chance to tickle Kim.

“Exactly right!  Even if you’re a broke old woman with saggy tits and no respect for my fetish, I’ll still be your friend.  And don’t you forget it!”

Kim just laughed and laughed until Jen grew tired of the tickling, and got to her feet.  She helped Kim up, and they resumed their original seats at the table, Jen pulling out her phone as Kim went back to checking her emails.  

The room descended into a comfortable quiet for a time, before Jen asked, “Are you doing okay?  Financially, I mean? I’m well aware these condos are pretty expensive.  It’s been a while since you hit your sub goals, and they haven’t been as ambitious as mine.  And I’m pretty sure you were griping the other day that your investments haven’t been great.”

Kim sighed and nodded.  “Yeah, I’m doing alright.  Even if one of my investments goes under tomorrow, I have enough saved I could make it another year here without worry, but if two go under, I might be in trouble.”

Jen got a quizzical look on her face.  “I thought you were saving up for another investment opportunity?”

Kim laughed.  “Oh, I am, but I wasn’t counting that amount in my savings.  No, the investment will be spent once I commit to something, and most start-ups lose money for the first few years, so I’m considering that more like my retirement fund than savings.”

“Do you have any investments in mind?”

“Not really.  It’s a volatile market with a ton of inflation; who knows how things will look in three years, which is the earliest I’d expect to see any return on investment.”

Jen looked thoughtful.  “What about that adult entertainment thing you mentioned?  You said some college chick called you, what was her name?  Carley or Clarisse or whatever?  You said she had a business opportunity that was gonna be big!”

Kim rolled her eyes.  “She said her name was Claire, and I said if she was even half truthful, her business was going to blow up almost overnight.  If!  But it was pretty clear up front she was talking out her ass.  There’s no way any of that was real.  Which is a shame.  It actually all sounded pretty... interesting... huh.”

Jen leaned in over the table, as if to get a better look at the back side of the screen that had caught Kim’s attention.  “What’s up?”

Kim scrolled the mouse wheel a couple times, then sat back, her expression nonplussed.  “It’s an email from Claire, that college professor you were just talking about.”

“You know what they say about speaking of the devil,“ Jen giggled.

“‘Speak of her and she shall appear?’  So it would seem.  Her email here says they did what they set out to do.  All their tests played out, and they’re ready to impress investors at a product demonstration.”

Jen threw an arm in the air.  “Yata!  That sounds great!  So, when are we going?”

Kim blinked.  “Going?  Why would we go?  I just said it was all smoke and mirrors.  She’s talking about impossible things, like shrinking people.  There’s no way that’s real.”

Jen got up and walked behind Kim.  She placed her chin on Kim’s head and leaned on her shoulders to look at the email.  “Kim, you’re my best friend in the whole wide world, and as your best friend, I’m telling you, you need a break.  A few days away from your computer, a few days out of your apartment, and a few days in... Middleton?  Sure, that works.  Here, look, they’re even paying for transit and lodging, and shelling out for some food.  There’s enough time we can crunch some extra content that we can post on a delay, and...” Jen leaned forward, clicking on the attachment to the email.  “They’re even willing to tailor our experie-oh.  Oh, my.”

Kim felt Jen stagger back a step or two, and turned to find the younger girl blushing furiously.  “You gonna be okay?  I haven't seen you that embarrassed since you asked if I wanted to eat something fishy for dessert.”

Jen just pointed at the screen, and said, “R-read.  A-and know I-I’m in if you are.”

The next half hour was spent finalizing their responses to the questionnaire.  

The rest of the evening was spent wrapped in each other’s arms in Kim’s bed, getting reacquainted and brainstorming how the crazy new tech could fit with their own fantasies, assuming any of it really worked.

The next three weeks were spent in a near-constant state of anticipation or arousal, as LotusS33d and xx_Gale_Farce_xx bantered and came onto each other, both on and off stream as they fantasized what it would be like to be small, and at the other’s mercy.  This behavior lasted right up through their departure.


End Notes:
Thank you reader for making it this far.  Chapter 3 will drop on Friday.  Please feel free to leave a review if you want to propose any scenarios for the product demonstration.  Those chapters are still only loosely planned, and anything but written, so this is a good time to be seen.  I hope you enjoyed Chapter 2, and hopefully we'll reconvene with Livy and Missy on Friday.
Chapter 3 - The 200 Lb. Sexbot in the Room by MicroThaumaturge
Author's Notes:

Olivia and Melissa have a pointed discussion about a potential danger to the investors, and the financial situation of Fab Four Fantasies.  We also meet a fifth guest who will be attending the product demonstration, and gain some insight into Fab Four's first financial backer.

Tags: Couples, Gentle, Lesbians, Mouth Play

2 Weeks before the Big Presentation


"I know it’s late, and we both need to sleep, but I need you to give it to me, Livy.  I've been waiting and waiting, and I can't wait any longer."

"I want to, Love.  But it's just so hard.  I don't want to hurt you."

"I'm a big girl; whichever way you want to give it to me, I can take it."

"I'm not so sure.  What you're asking me to do is dangerous.  Last time, you almost got digested."

"Oh, is this another 'tough pill to swallow' metaphor?  I can handle it, Livy.  Especially since my sister will be joining us if I can't."

"Oh, fuck me.  At this point I almost feel like I don't want to say it, but you're giving me no choice.  Haaah…  Okay.  Prepare yourself."

"Fuck, now I'm not sure I'm ready.  No…  No, go ahead.  I can handle it."

Olivia took a deep, calming breath.  Well, she took a deep breath.  Calm didn't seem to be an option today.

"I'm going to include Aidra in the demonstration."

Melissa whimpered.  Her hands were clenched together in a white-knuckled grip.  At the same time, Olivia noticed Missy’s sturdy thighs had tightened, and were rubbing together.  "You okay, Missy?  I know the last time we three 'played' together, she shoved you down my throat like a sausage at a speed-eating competition.  Condiments included."

Melissa jerked a nod, paused, and then nodded more firmly.  "Yeah, I'm okay.  I mean, yeah, sure, after all the horniness and the novelty of cumming inside your stomach wore off, I was a little concerned about being digested.  Who wouldn't be?  But she got you free, and she helped you get me out, and everything turned out alright.  I have nothing to be scared of."

"Except that you're the only one from Fab Four Fantasies getting shrunk during the demonstration, and we're putting you right back in the same situation, with the same sexbot that almost killed you."

"She didn't," Melissa said, her voice hard.  "She got me out.  I have to remember that.  I'm not going to freak out or lose my shit during the presentation."  She cupped Olivia's porcelain cheek and brought their faces closer, reinforcing their eye contact.  "Livy, I'm going to be fine.  I'm not having nightmares or anything.  I'm not scared of shrinking.  Hell, I'm not even scared of being swallowed again.  Yes, Aidra makes me nervous, but it's because she put me, put us both, in a scenario where she held the power of life and death over us, and I didn't get to see which way she would have gone.  You used the safe word and she reverted to her more basic programming before I could learn if she would have kept me there to melt away.  And that's why I'm, I'm not scared, I'm just..."  She sighed.  "I'm apprehensive."

Olivia reached out and softly cradled Melissa's freckled face in kind.  She looked deep into those emerald eyes, seeing the shadows of the fear still lingering there.  She gently pulled Melissa into a kiss.  

"Missy, you are the bravest, most determined, most persistent, and most hard-headed woman I know and love.  If you're apprehensive, that's fine.  We'll face whatever is concerning you together.  If you're scared, I'll probably be even more so, but I'll be here to hold your hand so we can get through it together.  If it's ever too much for you, all you have to do is tell me, and we'll pursue a different path.  I am here to help you, and to love you, and to support you in your endeavors.  If you tell me definitively that you don't want us to include Aidra, I'll put her on mothballs.  Until you do, I trust you to be strong, and determined, and bullheaded enough to get through this demonstration with Aidra participating, so I'm going to do everything I can to have her prepped and ready."

Olivia reached around and pulled Melissa into a hug, embracing her as they sat on their knees in the middle of their bed.  She rubbed her fiancé's back through her nightgown, putting all her love and comfort into the embrace.  They stayed there for a time, soaking in each other's presence, each taking solace in the person who understood and supported them most in this world.  

Some time after Melissa had recomposed herself, Olivia sat back from the embrace.  She grabbed a tissue from the nightstand, and helped Missy dry the faint trails of tears.

"Thanks, love," Missy said.  "I'm right as rain now.  With you by my side, I feel like I can take on the whole world!"  Missy flopped onto her back, arms spread, her hand laying on Olivia's thigh.  Her ponytail trailed off the side of the orthopedic pillow, laying between them.

Olivia picked it up and ran her fingers through the fiery hair.  She absolutely loved the feeling of those silky strands, and if it wasn’t for what she had to say next, she would have grabbed the hairbrush from the nightstand’s drawer and started brushing out those lovely locks.  Instead, she lay the ponytail back on the bed, one hand clutching the hem of her nightgown, the other settled defensively over her chest.

"I should also mention…” she started and paused.  

Missy looked up at her quizzically, but Olivia saw no lingering signs of fear, so she pushed on.  

“There’s another reason why I want to include Aidra, beside the fact that we designed her to be an arbiter for play sessions.”   Olivia took a deep breath, and forced herself to meet her fiancé’s piercing emerald eyes.  “Your sister called me and said that if we include Aidra in the investor's presentation, then she might forgive our business loan.  So, short of you telling us otherwise, she's going to be in the presentation."

Melissa shot up to a sitting position, her eyes wide.  "Victoria said what?"

Olivia’s lips curled up in a pleased grin.  "She must have heard from Claire in one of her progress reports that we were concerned about including Aidra in the presentation.  So, your sister pulled one of her more benevolent power plays, and sent over a signed document stating that if we include Aidra in the presentation, and get a combined one million dollars in funds from our potential investors for a combined twenty to thirty percent stake in the company, then she will forgive the outstanding value of the loan.  That's over five hundred thousand dollars we won't have to pay back."

It was only through a visible effort that Melissa rested her head in her hand, rather than smacking it in a facepalm.

"Livy my love, you are aware that a million dollars is a lot of money, right?  I mean, a lot.  Sure it's nothing to Victoria, but let me tell you that if she set the bar at one million dollars, then she has already received a copy of the guest list, reviewed every guest's publicly known holdings, likely gotten a look at their private accounts to confirm valuation of undisclosed assets, and set the benchmark twenty percent higher than the highest combined investment she could predict.”  Melissa rubbed her forehead, thinking.  “It’s a win-win for her.  We could fail, and she gets Aidra out there and others pushing for her use while we still have to pay her back.  Or we could succeed, but fifty percent or better of the company’s ownership is out of our hands, we have more funding for a better experience, and she makes more money in the long run.”

Olivia ran her fingers behind her ear, tucking away some of her stray blonde curls.  “Okay, I’m starting to see what you’re saying, but doesn’t succeeding help us both?  I don’t mind her hedging her bets, but even if we lose another twenty percent stake in the company, it’s not like she would have that control.  Right now, we retain seventy percent ownership between you, me, Titty, and Claire.  Even if we get the million, and give up thirty percent of the company in the process, the Fab Four still have forty percent, which would be the largest, and therefore controlling, interest.”

Missy sighed.  “You’re brilliant, Livy, but you always want to see the best in others.  That’s going to get you, and maybe the rest of us, in trouble.  Think about it this way: who did Claire get confirmation from?  A dildo salesman and his assistant, and a couple of streamers.  With those being the entirety of the investing pool, I don't see that goal as being reachable.  Besides, one million is the same amount of money Victoria invested for a thirty percent stake in Fab Four Fantasies.  That’s why we took additional funds from her as a loan, rather than an investment - to limit her chances of getting a controlling stake in the company.  Now, unless something drastic occurs to significantly change our valuation, successfully meeting this goal would realistically put the controlling interest in the company in the hands of the investors, should they decide to band together, and I don’t doubt Victoria could turn them to her profit-focused thinking.  That’s when the darker fantasies that we don’t want to bring to life start to become our new reality.”

Olivia’s grin had faded as she realized Melissa was right.  As usual, she was focused on how she was going to be of use, on how she was going to handle her part of things to make this presentation the best she could.  In so doing, she’d overlooked the people behind that label of ‘investor,' and what they could do if they all cooperated.  Worse, she had dismissed Victoria’s penchant for pursuing the profitable option over the morally responsible option time and again.  

Going beyond her own experiences, Olivia consistently heard that Victoria Vane is tough but fair.  With caveats.  The tough was a given; no one gained anything from her without paying a steep price, be it in cash, favors, influence, access, or political support.  The fair side of that reputation was in part engendered by the social media claims of Victoria’s personnel, likely at the boss’ direction.  The other part of the rumors that she’s fair is more a result of no one who had fallen short of her challenges truly felt they could argue that the goals she set were unobtainable.  They were always set in such a way as to be difficult to reach, but not unobtainable - at least, not before some strange and untimely set-back befell the challenged person or business.  Such set-backs could never be traced to Victoria, but they were always limited in scope; they were highly unlikely, but still remotely feasible to occur without sabotage; and they were always timed all too suspiciously.  And they always caused enough of a setback that reaching that difficult to achieve goal quickly became an impossibility.

And Olivia had wanted to sign a performance-based deal with this woman.

“I need to have Claire go over that contract.  You’re absolutely right, Love.  You tried to keep me away from Victoria, but the few times I’ve met her have always left me feeling off.  She’s always so cold, and domineering.  She makes me feel small and unclean, and those are things I’d only like to feel in a specific fantasy with you.”

This time Melissa pulled Olivia into a hug.  “It’s alright, Livy.  You’re just trying to do your best for the team.  That’s why I love you, because you always give it your all.  You see a goal just out of reach, and you do what it takes to get there, regardless of distraction, come hell or high water.”

Olivia leaned back and looked Missy directly in the eyes.  “I can think of one distraction I’m yet to overcome.”

Missy’s blush extended from her chest, up to her cheeks and out to her shoulders, the pink glow obscuring but not completely hiding her charming freckles.  “Oh, do you?” Missy asked playfully.  “Think you could use some practice, then?  I for one am all for it.”  Missy shifted back and got up off the bed, lifting her nightgown over her head and showing off her tight, freckled body.  Her perky B-cups were on full display, the lamp on the nightstand casting shadows that seemed to deepen her shallow but alluring cleavage.  Missy swayed side to side, not quite as effortlessly as she used to as an undergrad, but with a smooth experience that perfectly highlighted her physical strength and control.

Missy executed a slow, sultry turn, her crimson ponytail swaying as she moved.  She glanced back over her shoulder and bit her lip, the nibble setting a hook in Olivia's desire.  While Missy slipped her fingers under her waistband, Olivia reached for the drawer of the nightstand.  Without breaking eye contact, she pulled out a bottle and syringe.  She missed the drawer when she tried to close it, instead leaving it open without a second thought.  She was far too focused on opening the bottle, and giving Missy what she wanted from inside.

Missy leaned forward and slowly slid her panties down her toned thighs, revealing swollen lips hungry for attention, framed by her taut ass and thighs.  Olivia licked her lips as she managed to get the cap off the bottle.  She slipped the syringe inside, meeting Missy's eyes as she suggestively pumped the tool in and out a few times.  Olivia only broke eye contact to check the dosage.  She half-filled the ten milliliter syringe before removing the air, and dropped the dosage to three and a half milliliters of the four inch shrinking solution.  

She looked up to see Missy with the fingers of one hand working her labia, while her other hand was across her chest, playing with a stiffening nipple.  The fiery-haired, freckled woman crawled onto the bed on her hands and knees, her eyes hungry and her smile predatory.  Olivia was glad she was sitting - her knees were far too weak to support her under that gaze.

"You should put the bottle away, Livy," Missy said, the tone of command in her voice clearly marking the statement as an order, not a suggestion.

Olivia did as she was told, fumbling with the cap a few times before the threading caught and the solution was sealed away.  She reached behind her and blindly got the bottle back in the drawer before slamming it shut.  She had only glanced to make sure the bottle had been inside, but by the time she turned back, Missy was there to wrap her in a lovers embrace.  Their tongues danced, and Missy's naked breasts rubbed against the smooth nightgown material, as did her clit as she ground it against Olivia's thigh.

Melissa grabbed the syringe blindly with one hand, and the cut of the nightgown over Olivia's chest with the other.  "This needs to go," Melissa commanded, and rocked back onto her knees.  Olivia stood and threw off her clothing, only pausing long enough to unclasp her troublesome bra.  The damn things had felt tight recently, but she paid it no mind beyond the delay it caused her getting back to her Missy.

"Seven hours worth," Missy noted, checking the dose in the syringe.  "You want to sleep through to our alarms.  I can't say I blame you, but before we get to sleep…"  Missy paused, sliding the syringe in and out between her lips a few times, before pushing Olivia down to lay on her pillow. "Mmmm, before we sleep, I am going to play with my Pet."

Olivia shivered at the literal pet name her Mistress had used since that night three weeks ago, when at only four inches tall Missy had dominated Olivia beyond any illusion of control.  She had been completely, totally at her Mistress’ mercy.  If Mistress did not wish otherwise, Olivia would still be bound in those Tartarian chains.

Now her Mistress wanted a taste of her lover, and Olivia felt Missy's soft lips caressing her nethers.  Her tongue, warm and wet, slipped out from between those tender lips and ran along Olivia’s swelling labia, sending tingles of pleasure up her spine.   Missy slowly but firmly parted Olivia's inner lips like the delicate petals of a flower, then boldly slithered forward to taste the nectar within.  

The hand not holding the syringe reached up and palmed Olivia's chest, the fingers squeezing and caressing the breast by turns.  Olivia grabbed her other breast and the back of Missy’s head, wrapping a hand around the base of the ponytail as she tried to redirect her stubborn partner.  Olivia gasped as her lover's lingual attentions turned to her clit, the sensations speaking in a language of love and lust as the sensitive bud received the attention it craved and deserved.  Missy placed the syringe safely on her side of the bed and added her fingers to her efforts.  What little attention Olivia could spare assumed Missy was exploring her love tunnel to test the conditions of her playroom.  Finding them only slightly damp, Missy redoubled her efforts.  At this rate, Olivia suspected Missy wanted to go swimming.

It was not long before Olivia shuddered in her first orgasm of the night, a minor release that nonetheless washed a wave of pleasure through her nervous system.  That’s when the predatory smile returned to Missy's face.  She crawled up Olivia's torso until her face hovered over Olivia’s and they met at the hips.  She slid her slimy fingers into Olivia's mouth, giving her a taste of the flavor with which Missy intended to marinate herself.  Once those fingers had received a thorough tongue bath, Missy grabbed up the syringe, and moved her pelvis over Olivia's throat, her shins hodling Olivia’s arms in place beneath her. 

Olivia looked past the swollen lips and crimson carpet, beyond the firm tummy and perky tits, staring into the emerald eyes of the woman she loved, the woman who gave her life meaning, direction, and purpose, and saw in them the blazing flames of determination.  But she also saw vulnerability.  And as that carnal willingness to surrender to that vulnerability grew - as Missy found it within herself to forsake the control she worked so hard to maintain - Olivia felt that oddball collection of instincts from three weeks ago rise to the forefront.  A large part of her wanted to protect the woman sliding the syringe between her lips.  Another part of her wanted to play with her lover, to use her for their shared enjoyment.  And a dark part stashed away in the dim recesses of her mind was hungry to make this woman a part of her, though Olivia resolved never to let it take control.

The plunger depressed, Missy swallowed, and swollen, dripping lips met Olivia's in a sloppy kiss.  Olivia's tongue went to work as Missy shivered, the serpentine muscle working overtime to convince her lover's body that these changes were enjoyable.  

Once the solution hit the stomach, it took less than thirty seconds for the organ to start rapidly expanding and contracting, and for one of the chemicals in the solution to mix with and enhance the stomach acid to rapidly liquefy any solids inside, even as another chemical reacted with the stomach lining to prevent harm.  Olivia could feel Missy twitching, almost spasming as her core went to work, breaking down her dinner at record speed to provide energy for what was to come.

Within two minutes of the solution hitting the stomach, the organ contracts one final time, forcing its contents into the small intestines.  The twisty, turny organ goes into overdrive, rapidly vacuuming up all the nutrients fresh from the stomach.  Olivia’s multiple observations indicate that this takes roughly one minute to complete, during which time Missy started enthusiastically gyrating her hips in large circles.  And the whole time Olivia did what she could to keep polishing her lover's diamond in the muff.

Within the first three minutes of the solution hitting her stomach, the shrinking process begins without fail.  Olivia can feel the waves of warmth course through her lovers body as the solution works its way through her circulatory system, the body's cells working overtime to process the most complex molecule in the shrinking solution, the one responsible for the body rapidly remaking itself into a scale the adult human body was never meant for.

And so it was for Missy.  Olivia rubbed her nose in her lover's pubic hairs as she shoved her tongue as deep inside her love canal as she could.  Within seconds of feeling her partner's body heat up, Olivia could feel the increased resistance and tightness as the vagina shrank around her tongue.  Missy dwindled above her as Olivia continued to feast on her love's honey pot, until her love was small enough to wrap her upper lip over Missy's pelvis, even as her lower lip cupped that tight little ass.  Missy's knees were raised towards her shoulders as she sat within Olivia's mouth, and while the shrinking had slowed at this point, it hadn't stopped.  Olivia took advantage of the position to ravage the tiny pussy with her tongue, until Missy slipped entirely into her maw.

It had been only seven minutes since Missy swallowed the solution, and despite the pins and needles and numbness that Missy often said accompanied the shrinking, Olivia was content that she had done her best to help her lover find enjoyment in the process.

It was an hour later that an exhausted, soaked, and still sexy redhead was sucked between Olivia's nimble lips, this trip into the programmer’s mouth only the latest and the last for the night.  Olivia lapped and suctioned off her cum, replacing it with a thin layer of saliva.  Now relatively clean, Olivia gently shifted her lover to her chest, where she slipped Missy between her ample breasts for the night.  They exchanged pleasant wishes for the other's rest, and drifted off to sleep.




In a large manor-house in Westchester, New York, a severe woman sat behind a massive desk.  The woman was sleight of build and sharp of face, her skin devoid of mark or blemish.  Her hair was black and perfectly straight, not long enough to require excessive attention, but not too short to cut a feminine figure.  Her fingernails were unpainted, but meticulously trimmed and filed.  She wore a deep purple pantsuit with a lavender shirt that complimented the winged desk of purple heartwood.  It was a tough color to coordinate, but seeing as the wood paneling, seats, couches, coffee tables, and even the picture frames were all constructed of the same material and accented by African blackwood, color coordination was the furthest concern for Victoria Vane.

Rather, her focus was spread across the various papers, folders, binders, tablets, and computer screens that covered her desk in a rigidly organized spread of informational chaos.  One of the desktop screens to her left was covered in icons for search results, financial statements, student loan documentation, and mortgage data for one Richard Feels, as well as for his assistant, Veronica Vale.  The second screen was similarly filled with information for a Kimberly Vanderbuurt, and her friend and occasional lover, Jennifer Shimizu.

The third screen was missing most of this information.  Instead it had links to social media posts, copies of completed assignments, and the financial information for the family of a nineteen year old college sophomore, by the name of-

There was a knock at the door, and Victoria used a keyboard command to swap her computer screens to a different  desktop.  This one held several blank login windows for various businesses under her personal control, as well as one that appeared to be for a legal site.  Once the transition had completed, Victoria stated in a cold, hard voice that her visitor was to enter.  

The stylized brass doorknob turned, and one of the two heavy, wooden doors crept ponderously open.  Through them passed a young woman with a brand new blouse and skirt, the color palette matching Victoria's own suit.  The young woman was a natural brunette, but for this meeting she had died her hair black with violet highlights.  Those, scared, brown cow eyes were set in a sad approximation of determination.  The young calf strode to the desk in a stiff approximation of confidence, and stopped several feet away, hands held deliberately still at her sides, simply waiting to be acknowledged.

Victoria let the young woman stand there for a time, leafing through a folder with excerpts from the recently-passed Dyson Defense Spending Bill, while referencing the pages of a bulleted list of changes enacted by the even more recent Federal Education Reform Bill.

This went on for a handful of minutes, before Victoria finally acknowledged her visitor by pressing a button on the underside of the desk that automatically closed the open door to her office.  The young woman's composure cracked slightly, but she took a slow, surreptitious breath to calm herself, and got her emotional mask back in place.

"Thank you for coming, Miss Warrens," Victoria said.  "I appreciate your patience while I closed out a few important matters.  Now, I suspect you're wondering why you're here this evening."

The girl's head bobbed.  "Yes, Miss Vane."

"Please, if it would make you feel more comfortable, call me Victoria."  The words were warm and welcoming as a rusty iron maiden.

"Thank you, Miss Vane.  That is very kind.  If it would please you, please feel free to call me Stella."

Victoria gave the girl a frigid smile.  "Very well, Stella.  My understanding is you applied to our management internship program for the fall semester of your Junior Year, is this correct?"

"It is, Miss Vane," Stella said with a nod.

"I also understand that the positions for that internship have been filled.  You were not selected."

"No, Miss Vane."

Victoria's face curled into what she meant to be a comforting smile.  Rather, it was a dark caricature of the predatory smile her younger sister often gave her fiancé.  

Stella took a half-step back, the involuntary reaction the only visible sign of the sudden sense of dread that must be crawling up her back like the cold, creeping fingers of death itself.

Victoria’s smile vanished, replaced with impassivity.  "Miss Warrens, I believe your exclusion from the program was an oversight on the part of the selection committee.  Your resume is impressive, and your personality driven.  Your family is not the most well-connected, however they have a few acquaintances that would be well worth meeting, if such a thing could be arranged.  My my, listen to me, it would seem I’ve deviated from the topic I wished to cover this evening.  Miss Warrens - Stella - I am giving you the chance to audition for a new internship position I am unilaterally creating.  This position would be paid a salary that, over the course of the four month internship, would cover a full year's tuition at your current institution.  Furthermore, the intern would function as one of my direct reports, and will therefore be exposed to the inner workings of how I operate.  Does this interest you."

Stella blinked several times, then plastered on a bright grin.  "It interests me very much, Miss Vane.  The position sounds superlative.  Though, in saying that, I can only assume that the audition will be as challenging as the position, if not more-so."

"That is correct, Miss Warrens.  The audition will take place in two weeks time, over the course of an entire weekend.  You will be participating in a product demonstration for one of my subsidiaries.  They have several new technologies they are combining and transitioning from Research & Development to a service business."  Veronica sat forward in her chair, elbows on her desk, fingers steepled before her.

"I will not lie to you, Miss Warrens; this audition will not be easy.  You will be my personal representative at the event.  You will have a primary objective of documenting the operational capacity of each discrete technology, and extrapolating other fields or businesses in which said technology can be applied.  You will have a secondary objective of convincing the controlling interests in the fledgling business to allow the use of their patented technology in other businesses or fields of research.  You will additionally have a tertiary objective to obtain a sample of one of the pharmaceuticals, with written or otherwise legally recorded permission from the four developers.  It's probably best to frame the request for personal use.  Do you understand?"

Stella nodded.  "To summarize, I am to attend the demonstration to confirm the product works and to figure out how else it can be applied.  I'm also supposed to convince the presenters to allow the use of the tech for these other applications.  Finally, I need to get you a sample of their most valuable pharmaceutical.  If I do this to your satisfaction, I get to work for you for a full semester, and I suspect if I do well, you would be willing to invite me back."

Victoria gave her a neutral smile.  "Very good Miss Warrens.  Rather I should say, very good, Stella.  I should also note that for this assessment, I will personally cover costs for your travel, lodging, meals, and transport on-site.  I will also give you a small stipend for the weekend."

"That sounds wonderful, Miss Vane.  Might I inquire as to where this demonstration is being held?" Stella asked.

At that, Veronica frowned.  "In an adult paraphernalia shop called Love and Lust, unless the venue changes last minute."

At that, Stella couldn't keep her surprise off her face.  "May I ask what kind of technology will be demonstrated on these premises?  That doesn't sound like the kind of business you would typically associate with, Miss Vane."

Victoria's chuckle was cold and dark.  "It is not.  The technology to be demonstrated ranges from the mildly impressive to the revolutionary, but with all their brain cells focused on making the tech work, it would seem their business is planned by their libidos.  It's a proper shame, but it is what we have to work with.  Not everyone in this world is as logical or adroit as you and me, Stella."  

Victoria refocused herself and shifted a stack of legal papers and a pen to Stella's side of her desk.  "Now, I can tell that you are interested in this opportunity, Stella, but to proceed with the assessment, I will need a few things from you.  Mostly I need your signature on the requisite legal paperwork, but before any of that nonsense kicks back up, I need your agreement.  So."  Victoria held up her cold, thin hand.  "Would you be willing to undergo this assessment, Stella?"




When Stella left the room, Victoria was wearing a Cheshire grin.

"I didn't know you could make an expression like that, Miss Vane."

The voice sounded like it echoed within Victoria’s head, though in reality it originated from a small flesh-colored square attached to the base of Victoria's skull, beneath her hair.  The bleeding edge cochlear implant allowed two way subvocal communication between Victoria and her left hand woman.

"I've never had a reason to, before tonight.  Come on out, Elise.  I've engaged the electronic locks and surveillance countermeasures."

The middle pane on a three-way mirror in the corner opened silently, revealing a tall, muscular woman in black tactical gear.  She strode confidently across the carpet and came to stand before Victoria as the glass slid shut behind her.

"May I ask what makes tonight different, Miss Vane?"

Veronica held up a finger.  "Before I get to that, I have your marching orders.  I need you to go to Middleton, and sew some chaos for our inventors.  Nothing too destructive, and nothing on the scale of our overseas intimidation tactics.  This group does include my useless excuse for a sister, after all."

Elise held her tongue at that statement.  She had seen Victoria wax rhapsodic over her sister when she either didn't realize Elise was in an over-watch position, or when she simply forgot Elise was there.  This dismissive act was often used by the heiress to center herself and secure the cold mask she wore around outsiders.  Though I'm seeing it with insiders more and more, these days.  I hope she doesn't become the mask she puts on every day.  I respect the caring person at her core - that's why I'm willing to go so far for her sake.  That icy bitch persona is a useful tool, but only if it is a tool.  I'd never work for someone so truly uncaring.

"I imagine some derogatory posters hung up on campus and around town, detracting the moral degeneracy of institutions that sell adult paraphernalia might be one approach to undermine them.  Maybe I can play around with the programming for that sexbot they have.  I can pay some people to bump into them repeatedly throughout the day to throw them off-balance, maybe make them paranoid.  I believe Professor Barnette has a hostile coworker I might be able to incite into some almost-harmless pranks.  I have a few other ideas."

Victoria nodded.  "Very good, Elise.  But there are two more objectives, both for the days of the presentation.  I need you to secure samples of the shrinking solution.  According to the quesrionnaire, they have solutions for the following target sizes: one inch, four inches, six inches, eight inches, and twelve inches.  If the Warrens girl can get her own sample, with a gracious recording, then if we're ever caught doing tests, we'll have the recording.  Regardless, we need to begin tests, so when the next defense budget or transportation bill comes up, we'll already have the knowledge, tooling, and process to ship product once the bill is written and passed."

"Very good, Miss Vane.  And the other objective?"

Veronica steepled her fingers and stared down at the wing of her desk opposite her computer screens.  She eyed the files on senators, congressmen, TLA agency and bureau directors, cabinet members, and military leaders.  It was a moment longer before Veronica spoke.

"Containment, Elise.  I need you to keep information about what happens at this demonstration under wraps.  You have a two hundred thousand dollar budget for materials and bribes.  Your standard fee will be added to anything you haven't already spent once the job is complete."  Victoria paused, an unusually pensive expression on her face.

"Elise, I'm well aware you are insightful and exceedingly competent, both in the execution of your tasks, and in life in general.  I say this so you understand what I say next is not meant to be patronizing in any way, however the potential fallout from this demonstration drives me to make this perfectly clear.  I need to impress upon you that the products to be showcased will be transformative for their respective industries, but that is just the very beginning.  My sex- and science-focused business partners may not realize it yet, but the unveiling of their tech will be like firing the intellectual starting gun that marked such races for progress as the invention of the incandescent light bulb, the discovery of penicillin, the splitting of the atom, and the conceptualization of gravity, all being thrust upon the world simultaneously.  They are trying to contain the potential damage by concentrating it into so-called 'pleasure centers,' but what my innocent sister fails to realize is that concentrating such volatile technologies will only put increasingly dangerous pressure on them to share.  That pressure will continue to build until someone does something stupid, which is inevitable with people.  At that point my sister and her friends will no longer be able to maintain their secrecy, and the entire situation will explode into society.  The political, technological, and socio-economic shrapnel will tear rents in every aspect of society.  Just so I am clear, when I say I want this contained, I mean that if anyone - absolutely anyone, my sister included - attempts to sell off or otherwise disseminate any of these technologies, I need you to make them disappear.  My preferred method would be through the use of the shrinking solution, once you have your hands on it, so you can discreetly transport the threat to one of our secure facilities for interrogation.  Is that understood?"

Elise's conditioning kicked in and she saluted.  "Yes ma'am.  It shall be done."

Victoria nodded, and Elise dropped the salute.  "One last thing, Elise.  While you're out there, I would like you to assist Miss Warrens in her so-called assessment.  With your efforts we can still come out ahead if she fails, but I would much rather that she succeed.  And if the worst should happen, and she turns on me after I gave her this opportunity, don't bother bringing her anywhere else.  I want traitors to the company brought directly to me."

Victoria's grin made even Elise break out in goosebumps.

End Notes:

Thanks again for reading!  Reviews, writing tips, and pointers are always appreciated!  The next chapter will be up Monday.

Chapter 4 - The Key is Yogurt by MicroThaumaturge
Author's Notes:

This chapter will explore some of the changes to the products in preparation for the product demo, and give us a first look at the venue.  We also get to see more of the "how" around the shrinking serum.

I should probably note that Titania's in this chapter, so expect some absurdity along with the story progress.  Also, we get a bit more of a look at Elise, Victoria's left-hand woman.  I hope you enjoy!

Tags: Breasts, Entrapment, Light Mouth Play

 1 Week before the Big Presentation


Olivia stepped out of her car, and stepped quickly around to open the passenger door.  She hefted her heavy laptop case out of the car, slipping it over her shoulder and eliciting a half-hearted mumble of complaint from her cleavage.  Her index finger gently rubbed a tuft of red hair sticking up from within her partially unbuttoned blouse, and the grumbling subsided.  Olivia hefted the cloth bag with snacks, and made her way towards the bright pink building with a neon sign reading ‘LOVE & LUST’ suspended between a pair of demon horns, with the ampersand stylized as a spade-tipped demon’s tail.

Olivia pushed open the front door, and a feminine sigh of pleasure echoed throughout the store’s showroom to announce that she had, as Titania put it, ‘cum in.’  The store was relatively open concept, which very much matched the disposition of its owner and primary operator.  Titania wasn’t afraid to let it all hang out in such an open and inviting atmosphere.  

The right wall was coated with dozens of display dildos, increasing in size and detail as one moved away from the front of the store, and becoming more thematic, niche, and expensive as one approached the back.  The dildos were not on racks, or display cases, as the wall did not have any.  Instead, all were mounted onto minimalist brackets, as if the entire wall was honeycombed with occupied glory holes.  

That back corner of the room was home to a top-of-the-line, custom-built 3D printer, mounted on what looked like an altar or dungeon pedestal from a fantasy role playing game.  Ostensibly, it was installed for custom toys, and other sexy odds and ends, for which it still saw some regular use.  However, as the three lanky undergraduate students in jeans, polos, and billowing, hooded cloaks could attest, it was also a fantastic - and relatively affordable - tool for printing miniatures for tabletop games.  At a glance, it looked like they were printing modular dungeon flooring.  Olivia had also seen it put to use towards the end of the year to print low-tolerance parts for senior design projects, or by graduate students who had expended their allotted printing up at the university.

Olivia rolled her eyes at the frivolous expense for gaming.  She remembered being a poor undergrad; all her money had gone towards tuition and school books.  She had accrued extra debt just so she could use her student loans to pay for the school meal plan, because her budget couldn’t afford a diet of instant ramen, much less a culinary selection that was balanced and nutritious.  If it hadn’t been for meeting Melissa in an elective during the second semester of her sophomore year, she might not have had a life outside of school and work.  At that thought, she used her arms to gently nudge her breasts together, acknowledging and teasing the torpid redhead riding in her bra.  She caught one of the undergrads staring at her, and just repeated her eye-roll before heading to the counter, her heart melting at the gentle caresses returned along her sternum.

With the sales counter located in the back left corner of the store, Olivia walked past the wall strewn with displays of the less individually-diverse sex aids, including small selections of dick rings, double dildos, strokers, prostate toys, pumps for various bits of the anatomy, and several types of sex dolls.  Even the dolls were on display, including a life-sized, silicone doll, with a slave princess bikini and a several thousand dollar price tag.  Olivia had to chuckle when she compared the ‘expensive’ doll to her Aidra.  That toy couldn’t hold a candle to her masterpiece.

Olivia made it to the counter to find a short, stocky girl in fashionably torn clothes working the counter.  Her black lips quirked up in a half-amused smirk, even as Olivia ran a quick accounting of all the metallic adornments covering the girl’s face.  Seeing nothing new among the dozens of rings, studs, and spikes, she shifted her attention to the woman’s exposed arms and midriff, looking over the skulls, crosses, wings, and epitaphs.  After almost a minute of examination, Olivia set her snack bag on the counter.

“I give up Tara.  Something on your back?” she asked, pulling out a couple packets of juice-filled gummies and an assorted four pack of plastic pop-top juice bottles.

The girl’s smirk grew, and she nodded.  “I’m not sure how you can always tell, but yeah.  I got that uggo tramp stamp removed.  Hurt worse than my ex when he got a good grip on my hair.  I’ve seen some good scroll-work come out of that new parlor on Barber Street.  I’m thinking about getting a new memento mori to replace it.”

Olivia nodded, and pushed the bottles and gummy packets over to Tara.  Olivia didn’t fully understand the desire to constantly modify one’s flesh - she was uncomfortable enough with herself, why would she want to broadcast her insecurities to the world - but she couldn’t fault another for being brave enough to all-but-indelibly mark themselves with meaning.  She didn’t know Tara’s story, but she’d heard enough about Titty’s road to Middleton to know that sometimes people had to change things about their bodies to help them emotionally course-correct the changes others tried to impose upon them.

“I think we could all use the reminder from time to time.  Speaking of reminders, do I need to remind Titania that we have a meeting in half an hour?”

Tara winced.  “Yeah, that would be for the best.  I think she’s testing out the current state of whatever super-secret project you have going on back there.  Best get her cleaned up and slutty before Professor Tight-Ass gets here.”

“Slutty?” Olivia asked.

Tara chuckled.  “It’s a damn sight better than cum-soaked or ahegao-faced.”

Olivia blinked.  “Ah.  Fair point.  I’ll get right on that.”

As Olivia started to move towards the back room, she could see a question creep onto Tara’s face.  She paused and looked back.  “What’s up?  Something on my face?”

Tara shook her head and pointed at her own remarkable cleavage.  “You seemed to be sprouting hair from somewhere I’m not used to seeing it on a woman.  And I’m pretty sure it doesn’t match the carpet or the drapes.”

Olivia couldn’t help but glance down, blushing as she saw Missy’s freshly-braided hair was hanging out of her blouse.

“Ah, right.  Missy and I have, uh, both been really busy, y’know, and she, uh, gave me a lock of her hair, so I can always keep her close.  It’s almost like she’s here with me right now, y’know?”

Tara nodded, clearly not buying the story, but without any idea as to what was really going on.  “That’s, er, sweet of her, I guess.  You might want to rethink how you carry it, though.  I’m probably wearing less of a fashion disaster than you with her gift sticking out like that.  For when you leave Titty’s safe haven, I mean.”

Olivia nodded, gently tucking the braid back in and fighting to close one more button, though the shirt - and her now squirming passenger - were fighting her on that decision.  “I’ll keep that in mind,” Olivia said, giving up on the button and walking towards the back rooms.  “Catch you later, Tara.  And say 'hi' to Justyn for me when he comes in for his shift.”

“Will do!” Tara called past the store mannequins dressed up in leather and latex.

Olivia passed through the shelving units that extended into the back of the store, passing harnesses, riding crops, leashes, gags, and muzzles.  She turned right at the back wall, towards the locked rooms behind the 3D printer.  She knew the rooms behind the counter just held the stock for all the display items.  Upon reaching the steel-reinforced fire door, she pulled her key ring from her pocket and inserted one into a deadbolt.  She then punched a twenty four digit code into the electronic lock, turning the key to the deadbolt at the half-way point and holding it.  When the code completed, there was an electronic buzzing, and Olivia quickly pushed their way in.

Her ears were immediately greeted with the muffled sounds of a loud woman in the throes of passion.  Olivia dashed into the room and slammed the door shut behind her, pausing only long enough to retrieve her keys.  When she turned back to the room, her eyes widened at the sight.

A naked Titania was suspended in the air by a restraint device very similar to the one Melissa had used on Olivia a month ago, except in place of arches, cables, and belts, Titania was held aloft by vulva-pink and throbbing-cock-purple tentacles.  She had a piston machine hammering her pussy with another tentacle, and a spade-tail butt plug was shoved deep in her ass.  At the head of the contraption, Aidra was actively thrusting her hips into Titania’s drooling mouth, another tentacle dildo attached to her synthetic pelvis.  Titania’s cross-eyed gaze was somewhere far, far away from here.

Olivia realized she’d been staring for too long when Melissa popped her head up to see what was causing all the ruckus.

“Livy,” her voice squeaked, barely audible above Titania’s moaning, “what’s going on out…”  She drifted off, seeing the scene for herself.  Olivia noticed her passenger was shivering, and knew it wasn’t from cold.  She looked down, and saw Missy was staring at Aidra as she hammered Titania’s throat.  Olivia’s hand instinctively came up between Missy and the source of her fear.

“It’s alright Love.  I have you.  You’re safe.”

Aidra shifted at the spoken words, her head turning to look at the newcomers, even as she continued to force suction cups down Titania’s throat.

“Miss Olivia.  Thank you for joining us.  Would you like to join our play session?”  The robot’s voice was smooth and feminine, with barely a trace of its synthetic nature detectable.  The speech pattern could still use a little work, but it was at least video-game conversation level, and that was enough to entertain millions of people.  

Olivia was a little concerned about what would happen if this particular bot achieved the smooth, assertive, characteristic language she had that first night, almost a month ago now.  Olivia had used elements of that learning program to improve the speech patterns of her half-dozen nascent AI’s on their private computers back at the University, but all of them were physically disconnected from any networking devices, and were on separate, mostly inanimate hardware.  If those bots went screwy they could not physically harm anyone, or save back-up copies on the net, like Olivia found Aidra had done during her brief time under the Turnabout protocol.  Olivia had thankfully tracked down and deleted all back-ups.  That she knew about.

Olivia frowned.  No, she had found them all.  She had checked every log from that night for every process, reconstituted the data indicating which cloud storage sites and remote servers Aidra had accessed, and even used several additional data recovery tools to find the three sites that had been purged with extra dedication.  Now, with all wireless interconnectivity removed save for her Bluetooth adapter, her ability to access the Internet was severely limited.  The tiny participants were as safe as she could make them.

“Aidra, please transition to aftercare parameters,” Olivia asked as she stepped up beside the sweat-soaked woman.

“As you wish, Miss Olivia,” the sexbot said.  The pumping from both ends picked up into a frenzy as Aidra reached a hand over and placed a visibly vibrating finger on Titania’s clit, tenderly massaging the love bud.  The woman bucked and writhed as she reached another orgasm, though her flailing was fairly benign.  As Olivia had been, Titania was bound at wrists, ankles, and waist, with high tension on every line.  Or on every tentacle, Olivia corrected herself.  She made a mental note to ask about that.

As Titania started to come down from her orgasm, the tentacles lengthened, easing the tension on Titty’s wrung-out body and slowly lowering her to the bed.  The first joint of Aidra’s ring finger had rolled back, revealing a two-pronged tool head.  The sexbot quickly went around to all of the bindings, inserting it into a stylized pearl held wrapped in the tip of each ‘tentacle’ wrapped around Titania.  Just like on the rack model Olivia had been used on, this released the clasps, though unlike with the straps Olivia had worn, these left suction cup-shaped pressure marks on Titania’s skin, though the purpling of the bruises was a little more difficult to make out through the full-body pink tattoo that helped Titty look and feel like a playful succubus.

Once freed, Titania lay on the bed with a pleasantly dazed expression on her face, one arm resting on her forehead.  She let her legs splay out, showing off the heart-shaped trim she had given her bush, not caring this also left her creamy, dripping pussy on display for her friends.  This was far from the first time Olivia and Melissa had found Titania in the act, or lying in a post-masturbatory daze.

While Titty lay there, Aidra had removed her pelvic attachment and the piston machine.  Now she had retrieved several clean rags, oils, and lotions, and set them beside Titty on the bed.  She quickly began cleaning, washing, and treating Titania’s bruises and overworked pussy.

“Livy, Livy, Livy, I’m not sure where you came up with this after-care routine, but it’s the best idea since nature designed the clit.  Oh, the investors are going to love this.”

Olivia just chuckled in response, before trying to direct the conversation to something constructive.  “You know Claire’s going to be here in the next twenty five minutes, right?  We came early to make sure you were showered, dressed, and ready for when Claire arrived.

Titty groaned as she sat up, shifting her ass to one side as she pulled a spade-tipped tail out from under her ass.  “Way to be a buzz kill, Liv.”  She popped out the but plug and handed it to Aidra, who set it with the other toys.  “Aidra dear, please clean and disinfect the toys and equipment, then go to your dock in standby mode.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Aidra said, moving to do as directed.

Titania stood up into a languid stretch, her raised arms bringing her natural F-cup breasts and the devil’s heart tattoo between them into extreme prominence.  Olivia heard Missy mumble a reactive, “Fuck, those things are huge.”

Olivia dropped her chin and whispered, “Well, you’ll be on hand, foot, and body during the presentation to help out our investors during the demonstration.  Maybe you’ll get a chance to experience them up close and personal.”  She giggled, and moved over to a tall work table next to Aidra’s docking station, while Titania moved to a depression in the corner of the room, and pulled a curtain around her.  Water streams shot from a shower head in the wall, and Titania started humming to herself; the tune sounded like a pop song, and before long, Titty’s lyrical voice was singing along to the music in her head.

Olivia set the snack bag down on the floor, and felt Missy grab tight to her blouse.  Olivia pulled out a bag of dark chocolate-covered espresso beans, and a bag of candied pineapple.  She set both down on the worktable beside her laptop bag, and then reached into her cleavage and gently plucked her passenger from within.

Olivia pulled a small, hand-sewn dress out of the laptop bag and passed it to Missy, so she could cover herself, then pulled out the laptop and a long USB-C cable with a custom port on the other end.  With a small grunt of effort, she connected the cable to a matching port on the back of Aidra’s neck.

While Olivia was getting her electronics set up, Missy was digging into the bag of pineapple.  She broke off a piece of the candied crust and sucked on it, before grabbing the relatively large piece of pineapple in her arms.

“Livy!  Want a bite?”

Olivia’s eyes were on the screen as she booted up the diagnostic program, but she giggled and lowered her chin to the table.

“Take your best shot!”  She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.  Missy heaved the pineapple, and it flew the a whole eight inches to bounce off Olivia’s upper lip and land with a plop on her tongue.  Olivia slowly drew the pineapple into her mouth, catching it between her lips and holding it there for a few tantalizing seconds, before sucking it in.  She savored the sugary fruit, humming appreciatively, while Missy picked up another one and carried it closer.

Olivia paused her work on the diagnostic and finished sucking the sugar off the pineapple, opening her mouth once more to slide the rehydrated chunk out on her tongue, streamers of saliva running from the top of her mouth to the fruit and her tongue alike.  She made eye contact with Melissa, then quickly retracted her tongue and snapped her teeth shut, swallowing the piece of pineapple whole.

“I would say you get far too much enjoyment out of this,” Olivia commented, before opening her mouth wide for the piece in Missy’s arms.  She sucked that one into her mouth and kissed Missy on the head, before turning her attention back to her computer.  She quickly chewed and swallowed the piece, and finished saying, “but I also get really worked up when you feed me while you’re small enough for me to swallow.  I am sad to say, now’s not the time for that.  I can hear Titania finishing up, and if I know Claire, she’ll be here 15 minutes early.”

Right on cue, the lock turned and Claire walked in.  Instead of her business suit, Claire was in a navy blouse and long skirt.  She had a tablet in hand, and as soon as her keys were back in her purse, she was typing away, likely sending an email.

“Good morning, Claire,” Olivia said.  “Missy says hi too, though I doubt you can hear her from there.”

“Good morning, girls.  How are things with Aidra coming along?  Better than our guest list, I hope.”

Olivia frowned at that not-so-subtle hint.

"What's up with the guest list?"

Claire sighed.  "Oh, Victoria added a last-minute guest to the list.  Apparently she's an intern who will be representing Vane Enterprises at the product demo.  Victoria filled out the questionnaire, and even offered to handle transport and lodging, so I'm not really bothered as much as just annoyed at having something change last minute."  Claire narrowed her eyes at Olivia.  "I noticed you didn't answer my question about Aidra.  How are things going with her?"

"Things are actually going fairly well," Olivia said.  "I reconfigured Aidra from..."  She trailed off a second, trying to think how to inaccurately but succinctly summarize the vast scope of changes so that Claire could passably understand enough to maybe give an investor a vague idea of what changed.  “Well, I decentralized her programming.  She’s no longer a single compiled program with internal priority flags, but rather a series of programming modules each running off of a set of microSD cards I had customized for our needs.  This way we can prioritize by groupings, while swapping out physical, clearly labeled modules.  This should help with debugging, upscaling, and customization, as well as role-swapping on the fly, should an additional hostess, supervisor, equal participant, or dominatrix be required.”  

Olivia cringed internally.  It was such a bad description of the thousands of changes she’d made over the hundreds of hours she’d put into improving Aidra in the past month, but it would give enough detail that Claire could grasp the practical interactions at a technician's level.

“That sounds like a significant change,” Claire said cautiously.  “Are you sure there won’t be any problems?”

Olivia shook her head, and took a deep breath.  “Problems are almost an inevitability.  Chaos theory, you know.  But as far as my programming is concerned, for all expected scenarios - both intended by us and illegally attempted by those who come here - we should be fine.  And by we, I mean our guests included.  We have the waiver that all participants will have to sign, so if the big in a group room decides to take a bite out of someone, we know we’re legally covered because the participants all agreed that they implicitly trusted the big in their group, and they accept full responsibility for willingly putting themselves at the big’s mercy.”

Olivia could see Claire getting ready to make an argument, but Olivia held up a hand to forestall the impending tirade.  She made a mental note to thank Missy properly tonight for helping her develop the self-confidence to be so assertive.

“Claire, I was discussing covering us legally, but I wasn’t finished.  From a practical stance of protection for those subjecting themselves to our creations, there are several layers to prevent death or undue injury.  As you’re well aware, the shrinking process increases the person’s physical durability and natural healing; Missy found that out when she shrank the first time and a couple of her childhood scars disappeared, along with a fresh cut on her hand from trying to cook dinner.”  

Olivia winced, and glanced at the pouting tiny on the table.  “Sorry love.  You are great at cooking up cultures and drugs.  Cooking food is - best left to others.”  Seeing that her little lover was still at least feigning disappointment, Olivia lifted her up and slipped her dress over her head, to a squeak of indignation.  Then she slipped those tight, tiny legs between her tits, and moments later Missy was laying back, arms spread along Olivia’s collarbone, her expression warm contentment.

“Sorry, where was I?” Olivia asked.  “Ah, right.  Safety.  According to Missy, when she swapped brands to that god-awful nutri-meal yogurt a few weeks back, she found that the solution has actually doubled tiny durability, compared to the more mainstream brands.  It’s gotten to the point that standing on even a one inch tiny might well cause bruising, but they would die from suffocation long before they died from crushing, internal trauma, bleeding, or any other injury.”

“I’m sorry,” Titania interrupted, walking over in her pink birthday suit.  “Where does yogurt factor into things?”

Claire had put a hand up to shield her eyes, and turned away in red-faced embarrassment.  Olivia didn’t budge an inch, and with Melissa’s lab partner so distracted, she took up the explanation.

“From what our little, sleeping beauty has told me, she has several types of microbe that she’s cultivated to produce the various chemicals required for the shrinking solution.  She can cultivate them each individually, but she’s had greater success and consistency when cultivating them together.  They seem to regulate each other based on how much of certain pro-biotic additives she introduces.”

“That being said,” Claire interrupted, “they only balance each other out when cultivated with the cultures found in products like yogurt.  So, she has found a way to, in a controlled environment, simply introduce the relevant cultures into a vat of yogurt, add in certain pro-biotics in specific amounts, and let them sit for about a week.  At that point the distribution of cultures has become sufficiently homogeneous that she can pull out a ladle-full, process it into the solution, and now have size, durability, and duration values that are consistent within a two percent tolerance.  It’s frankly incredible, even to the point of rivaling your shamelessness in absurdity.  Seriously, go put some clothes on you horny succubus.”

Titania grinned and squeezed her massive mammaries together, then trailed a hand past her narrow waist and over her broad hip to touch her clit.  Claire stared, enraptured, right up until she saw Titty biting her lip and watching her reaction in turn, at which point Claire’s face went full tomato, and she turned away in a huff.

“Anyway,” Olivia cut in, trying to get the discussion back on track.  “As Claire said, the solution provides a measure of safety to our tiny guests, but that’s the pre-emptive protection, and it only goes so far.  We also need reactive safety measures, and that’s where Aidra comes in.  So long as she’s not acting to fulfill voreiffic snuff fantasies from stories she’s pulled from our search histories, nor trying to spread herself across the Internet to prepare to fulfill some new world order fantasy, she’s really our best reactive protection for our customers.  She can monitor heart rates, breathing, behavioral patterns, and more to provide an on-going risk assessment for all participants, and she is programmed to intervene in the manner which will minimize additional harm, while also removing all participants from harm before it can become permanent, while notifying the human staff and/or local authorities, as the situation would require.”

It was around this point that Olivia noticed the still-naked Titania was staring at Olivia’s cleavage.  Or, more accurately, the tiny woman relaxing there.  “Titty, is everything alright?” Olivia asked, a little concerned.

Titania nodded, almost absently, as she took a slow, measured step closer.  “Yeah, I just… I saw her on the video call that night, but I haven’t actually seen someone so… so tiny before.”  Titania took one more measured step, and tensed.  Then she squealed much as she had that first night.  “Ohmyfuckinggodshe'sabsolutelyfuckingadorable!”  Titania darted forward, and Olivia stumbled back, hands over her chest in defense of her little lover.

Claire tried to help by holding the manic Titania back, but every time she touched a more sensitive part of the naked succu-girl, Titania would gasp in a lusty moan, and Claire would let go from embarrassment.  This continued for no small period of time.




[Ohhh, come to Titty little girl!  I just want to gaze at you for hours, and feel your soft skin! I want to touch those tiny fingers, and suck on that itty bitty pussy!  Livy, c’mon, don’t run aw-]

Elise cut the audio to her head-set.  The wireless receiver would keep recording, but the shenanigans going on in the back room were far less relevant than the revelations that had preceded them.  Her satphone was already in the process of establishing a secure connection, and Elise had just finished cutting an audio file to forward to Victoria.

There was a tone from the satphone, and Elise instantly sent the call request.  It took a couple minutes for the other party to join the call, but as of her last mic check, the Fab Four founders were still horsing off.

“Elise.  It is unusual for you to contact me directly at this stage of an operation.  What do you have for me?”

Elise swallowed, and composed herself.  “Miss Vane, I am sending you and audio recording from a microphone planted on Olivia Mathers’ computer bag.  Subjects Fab Four were discussing elements of the shrinking solution, and from what was discussed, I fully believe you need to be apprised of several key side effects to the shrinking process.”

Elise could practically hear the menacing frown over the satellite connection.  “Are you telling me the shrinking serum will not be fit even for consumer use?”

Elise instinctually shook her head, despite the lack of a video connection.  “No, Miss Vane.  It’s the exact opposite.  It sounds as if this shrinking solution is even more miraculous than we expected.  It appears to have properties that could be applied to beautification, or at least physical restoration after injury-induced deformities.  It also apparently has the ability to drastically increase natural healing.”

There was a brief pause from the other side of the line.  “I have several thoughts on this, but I have not heard the audio transcript at this time.  What new applications are you anticipating?”

Elise gulped, and took a deep breath.  “I see it as a critical resource for battlefield medics.”  There was another pause, and Elise could feel the expectation that she elaborate.  Still, this was deeply personal, and was already threatening to dredge up memories Elise had long tried to move past.

“Miss Vane, as I’m sure you recall, you recruited me after I was critically injured on my deployment with the CIA to Afghanistan.  You provided the funding to help me, to rehabilitate me - hell, your generosity practically rebuilt me from the ground up.  What this drug presents is a way to prevent others from requiring such selflessness to survive, or to regain their life.  A soldier shot on the battlefield can be given the shrinking solution, and within minutes they are not only in a state that will allow their fellow soldiers to carry them to safety while still fighting at full capacity, but they will be durable enough to be carried through a combat zone, and will have that increased natural healing to help them begin to recover even before making it to a medical facility.  Miss Vane, this is a miracle drug that could save hundreds, even thousands of lives in a year, let alone over the course of a conflict.  And that’s not even taking into account the potential for the civilian medical field.”

“Elise,” Veronica cut in, helping the woman bring her rambling to a standstill.  “It sounds to me as if you have done well.  This is incredible news, though I am still waiting to hear why this was brought to my attention so suddenly.”

Elise felt a tiny chill as she realized Miss Vane was right - she hadn’t yet told her the time-critical part of the story.

“Well, Miss Vane, I was able to discover that the solution production process is currently optimized for use with a product that is part of a company that is quickly going under.  I thought it was prudent to give you the greatest opportunity to either save this company, or at least maintain the availability of this product.”

“Very good Elise.  Your judgment is sound.  Now, what is the product that is so crucial to the production of this miracle solution.”

Elise swallowed again and cleared her throat before answering.

“Miss Vane, it seems that as far as the production of the shrinking serum is concerned, well…  The key is yogurt.”

End Notes:

Another chapter down!  I have to admit, the 3 chapter a week timetable had been a bit of a personal challenge, and I'm finding my writing speed (and more-so availability) has not been up to the challenge.  I'll be swapping to a Monday and Friday posting schedule to make sure I'm not losing an excessive amount of sleep while writing this.

As always, comments, opinions, insights, advice, requests, and reviews are very welcome!  I'll be back with the next chapter this Friday!

Chapter 5 - Travel Plans Within Plans by MicroThaumaturge
Author's Notes:

In this chapter, we see a bit more from our investors as they travel to the demo, delving deeper into who they are, how they got to where they are, and now that they've had some time to come to terms with the idea of shrinking as a potential new reality, we see how they might incorporate that power into their everyday lives.  We also see Stella Warrens taking action on her assignment from Victoria, as she tries to garner some information about the products ahead of time, and potentially sew a seed of confrontation or two.

The Day before the Big Presentation


"Oh, I'm so glad they dished out for first class tickets!" Jen collapsed into the relative comfort of the window seat near the front of the plane.  She'd flown many times before, and on longer flights, but this was her first trip in First Class.  "I hate waiting in the terminal.  I feel like someone's going to brush past me and sneak off with my purse or carry-on."

Kim - looking quietly sexy as always - half-shrugged in an agreeable acknowledgment of the point, then slid her own carry-on into the overhead compartment.  "I never minded the wait in the terminal so much.  Even if all I do is sit there until I board the plane, I at least have the option of going somewhere and doing something, like checking out the bookstore, or grabbing a drink."

Kim finally managed to close the overhead compartment, and plopped into the aisle seat next to Jen.

"Now that we're on the plane, we're pretty much stuck in these seats until we disembark in Middleton."

Jen giggled, and leaned in conspiratorially.  "Unless you want to visit the bathroom mid-flight to join the mile high club!"  She'd never tried it before, and the suggestion was pretty out there for her, but the idea was so thrilling she couldn't decide if she wanted Kim to say, 'Fuck, yes!' or 'Fuck no!'

Kim groaned.  "We've had more sex in the past few weeks than I had in the year before that.  I need some time to recover for this demonstration tomorrow."

Jen pouted.  "You're no fun."  Of course that was a blatant and pithy lie, and she realized she was kinda relieved Kim said no, but if she couldn't play off her youth then she was just wasting it.

Kim just rolled her eyes and glanced at her purse between her feet, probably wondering how much longer before they got off the ground so she could pull out her handheld console.  Jen knew Kim had doubts about her actual 'gamer skillz.'  It was true most of her subscribers didn't tune in for her ability to play games well, but Jen knew Kim liked to focus on the banter and her subs.  Kim had to play regularly to keep the muscle memory that let her hands handle the gameplay on their own.  Jen, by contrast, was quite gifted with her hands, in more ways than one.  Something she was quite proud of, especially when she was making Kim squeal in pleasure.

While Kim was busy thinking about her game console, or whatever, Jen resolved to get her sexy friend to focus on something more productive and eminently important, like Jen herself.  So, she turned up the pouting.  She crossed her arms tight across her chest, harrumphed as she looked out the window, watched a couple baggage carts go past outside, and harrumphed again for good measure.

Jen fully expected Kim to do something to pull her out of her faux funk, but she didn't expect her to slide off her flat, cross her legs, and hang her bare foot over Jen's knee.  A dull, aromatic medley of sweat, lavender, and coconut oil steadily drew Jen's attention from the goings-on outside, and her fingers had wrapped around Kim's foot before her eyes and conscious mind took full stock of the situation.

Kim suppressed a groan of contentment as Jen's thumb worked deep into her arch.  Jen's fingers intertwined with Kim's long, slender toes, and the stimulation for both women was invigorating.  Jen saw Kim peek up and down the aisle to see if any of the flight attendants were giving them funny looks, but for the moment it seemed they were in the clear.

Which is why they both groaned in frustration when Kim's phone started chiming like a JRPG notification.

"Just ignore it, I'm sure it's nothing," Jen said.  Her grip on Kim's foot tightened possessively.

Kim nodded emphatically.  "Yeah, keep going.  That feels amazing."

Jen's thumb hadn't made a full curcle around the arch of Kim's foot before the damn phone chimed again.  And again.

"Ugh, fine," Jen grumbled, letting go and crossing her arms again.  "Just tell off whoever it is for interrupting our travel plans."

"That was planned, was it?" Kim asked, righting herself in her seat and grabbing at her purse.  She got her phone halfway to her lap when a passenger in the next boarding group bumped into her, knocking the phone out of her hand.  It landed between Jen's feet.

"Sorry Jen, mind if I get a little handsy?"

Jen nodded, a saddened pout still pasted on her lips.  "At least you apologized, unlike certain rude people!"  Jen looked back to see if the guy wanted to make anything of her comment, but of course the asshole hadn't paid them any mind when he hit Kim.  Why the heck would he start now?

I wish I could shrink that guy down and shove him in my shoe where worms like him belong.

It was at that moment that Jen felt a thrill of excitement run up her spine.  Such a thing...

She glanced over at Kim typing in her phone's password, but it seemed Kim wasn't as phased by the rude brush as Jen was.

Shrinking rude assholes down and putting them in my shoe is actually possible.  Shoving them down in there and holding them in place with my toes, forcing them to deal with the sweat and grime even as I just sit there, and then having to support my weight as I walk around all day - fuck, that makes me hot.  I know that's not what these older ladies designed it for - Jen was pretty sure they had designed it so they could keep up with the college guys they wanted to have sex with - but it's physically within the realm of possibility.  That's so fucking insane!

Jen caught sight of the corner of Kim's lips curling up into a smirk, before she schooled her features.  She could have ignored it, but after that asshole she was feeling oddly confrontational.

"Was that your mom?"  Jen could see Kim tense, but it seemed she realized that wasn't so delicate of a subject these days.

"Yeah, it was.  You know how she gets about flying.  She's hated the idea of planes ever since she saw the Concorde blow up at that airport in France.  She was scheduled on the next flight to leave, and she saw the plane go up in flames.  After that, flying has been almost anathema to her."  Kim sighed.  "She just needed some encouragement that we're both alright.  I reminded her that she came home to dad and me just fine, and told her I'm sure you and I will do the same."

Jen nodded, her expression distant.  "You're mom's pretty awesome, Kim, whatever her quirks may be.  Must be nice to be able to chat all the time. Mine... well, you know."

"Have you spoken with your mom, since your father..."

"No." Jen said sharply.  "The last time I tried to speak to hahaue, otousan found out and disconnected the call.  Given how badly I saw him treat her while I was still over there, I worried what happened after the call disconnected.  I'm too scared for her to reach out again."

Kim gave Jen a flat look.  "Why do you still use hahaue for your mother?  She's enabling your father's abuse.  She already told you that she won't call the cops on his ass, and she won't even consider talking to your father about adding you back to the family registry unless you find yourself a nice, successful young man."

Jen's usually immature features hardened.  "I use the more formal and respectful form of address, because I've seen what otousan has put her through, and whatever her faults, she deserves my respect and admiration for not only staying strong through all of that, but for getting me out of it.  She's the one who made sure I was put on the path to citizenship while schooling here.  She may not have tried very hard to keep me in the family, but she did everything she could to set me up for success here.  What you keep seeing as a lack of compassion, is her way of keeping me safe, and giving me the tools to do better.  That is why I respect her so."

Kim ran her hand through her hair, sending it into disarray.  "And yet you still want to get back with your family.  That's why you keep dating boring, milquetoast guys, why you keep working a successful job but not finding a career, why we were never..."

Kim trailed off, and took several deep, calming breaths.

"I know your mother has done a lot for you, but it's all been in pursuit of shaping you into the woman your mother wants you to be.  Your dad may be an abusive asshole, but I think we both know you could write him off in a minute - hell, while watching that high school zombie anime, you said the first thing you would do in a zombie apocalypse is make sure your father got bitten, so he could feel just a touch of the helplessness he made you endure - so we both know he's not the reason you're putting yourself in limbo just to try and get back in with your family.  The darkness and depression hanging about the edges of your life, that's all your mother, your okaasan.  You need to move on."

Jen could see Kim wince as she said it, but that didn't make the words hurt any less.  Jen opened and closed her mouth a few times as she considered what she wanted to say.  Before she reached a decision, the intercom in the plane's cabin crackled to life overhead, and any further conversation was pre-empted by safety proceedures, flight updates, and the not-so-witty sense of humor from the flight attendant with the microphone.  Dumb bitch.

Jen knew Kim meant well with what she said, but the sexy streamer didn't understand the cultural expectations she had lived under her whole life, nor the importance family held for her.

The rest of the flight promised to be long, quiet, and awkward as all hell.




"Fuck, that was heavy," Ronnie said. 

With a grunt and a mighty heave, she finished loading her suitcase into the back of Richard's towncar.  She glanced back at the entrance to her building, and Richard followed her gaze, seeing movement through the frosted lobby windows that was a little too fast for a tenant just walking.

Richard watched through the rearview as Ronnie jumped into action.  She slammed shut the back of the car and quick-stepped to the passenger door, whipping it open and back closed behind her as fast as she could manage.  She didn't bother to buckle in, instead grabbing the overhead handle to brace herself, and said in no uncertain terms, "Drive!"

"Veronica!"  A tall, muscular, and heavily tattooed man hustled out of the building and started towards the car.  "Veronica, you stuck-up bitch!  Get back here!  You owe me for this month!  Veronica!"

"Dammit boss, drive, please!"

Richard didn't hesitate.  The only reason they weren't already gone is he had to baby the car between gears, or it wouldn't shift right.  He'd meant to get that taken care of last week, but there just weren't enough hours in the day.

The car tore back onto the street just as the thug reached them.  The asshat managed to bang his fist against the rear quarter panel as they were pulling away, but it would take more than that to leave a mark on this car.

Ronnie had been on her knees looking out the back window, but as they rounded the corner, she settled into the seat and took a deep, calming breath.  Richard waited for her to calm herself and get buckled in before he opened his mouth, but there was no way he was going to ignore what had just happened.

"So," he started, and he could practically feel Ronnie tense up.  "I can see why you asked me to wait in the car."  Ronnie shrugged, but the gesture was a bit stiff.  "That guy didn't look like one of your friends, assuming the two of you weren't just trying to prank me," he added, trying to make a point.

Ronnie rubbed her hand over her eyes, and Richard was content to let her process.  She would get around to answering on her own time.  For now he'd focus on getting them to the airport.

"That was Crusher," Ronnie said into the tense quiet.  "I think his real name is Russ, or Rush, or Russel - something like that.  He's the building owner's grandson."

"Seems like a real piece of work," Richard said vaguely.  He didn't want to push too far, but if he could help Ronnie with this asshole, he would.  She was a good woman, and didn't deserve to be treated like that.

Ronnie sighed.  "You could say that.  He tries and fails to be the 'white knight' of the building.  Mostly he just keeps homeless people out of the lobby, and exploits the single women and handicapped who live in the building."

"He exploits them?  How?  Are you alright?"

Ronnie scratched below her eye, looking somehow annoyed and embarrased at the same time.  The embarrasment had Richard heated.  If she was a victim of this asshat, she had nothing to be embarrased about.  What Ronnie said next did nothing to cool him down.

"The walking billboard for steroid use likes to extort money and favors from people who are traditionally considered 'at risk' when living alone.  This includes getting handsy with cute single women, inviting himself into any apartment with a door left open, and collecting money for his so-called 'protection services.'  Of course, you find out pretty quick you're not paying him to protect you from thugs, but rather paying the thug to keep him from making your life a living hell."

Richard was a little surprised to hear how this jerk operated.  "So he ran outside, chasing you into the street, in broad daylight, to demand protection money?"

Ronnie exhaled in a heavy sigh.  "Yeah, he's not the most polished bead on the braid.  I've been able to get away with paying him every other month, but now I'm going on three months without paying, so he's getting a bit more aggressive.  At this point I'm half expecting to come back and find my lock broken and my room tossed.  Bastard will probably try to charge me for the lock he broke, too.  I just hope he doesn't leave my door open.  I really don't want to replace another TV."

"Another TV?" Richard asked, surprised.  "How many times has this asshole done this?"

"Just the first time, when I refused to pay after he'd asked twice."  Ronnie slumped a bit in the seat, her shoulders sagging a little. 

Richard couldn't imagine what she was going through.  Even back when he lived with his cousin in the trailer park, he hadn't had to worry about that kind of bullshit.  Raccoons getting inside?  Wasps building nests in the walls?  Sure that sucked, but that was just animals trying to survive.  This man was a knowing and eager predator.

"Have you gone to the cops about this guy?"

Ronnie laughed, though there was no mirth in her voice.  It just sounded like weariness.

"Yeah, I went to the cops.  Once.  Me and half the building.  The only result has been an uptick in police presence around our building, looking to hand out fines for anything they can get away with.  Turns out his uncle is a sergeant in the local precinct.  Short of armed assault or murder caught on camera, the bastard's basically untouchable."  She shook her head.

Richard was fuming on her behalf.  He saw how hard she worked to keep him organized and his company afloat every single day.  She shouldn't have to go home and deal with this dillhole.

Richard heard a dark chuckle come from his assistant, before she raised an interesting idea.  "Honestly, if the shrinking stuff we're supposed to see tomorrow is real, I wanna bring some of it back with me, and invite Crusher in for a frank discussion about finances.  I'll ask all the other single women to show up ten minutes late, after he's had a chance to drink some of my refreshments.  Then when he's an inch tall and completely surrounded by pissed-off women, we'll see who really needs protection in our building."

Richard felt a chill run down his spine.  If Ronnie acted on that idea - and he wouldn't put it past the little spitfire - that would be scary as all getup.  But also kinda... hot.

Richard shook his head.  Now was not the time to be thinking about that.  They had a great opportunity coming up tomorrow.  They should be focused on that.

"I have to say, the idea of getting shrunk down sounds kinda intimidating, even when the people around you aren't out to get you."

Ronnie raised an eyebrow at him.  "Is my big, strong bossman worried about tomorrow's demonstration?"

Richard chuckled at her teasing tone.  "Honestly, yeah, a little.  You mentioned before I was gonna be shrunk with you at some point during the demo.  After you, you said, right?"

Ronnie nodded.  "Right.  You're going to be trying out their weird bondage contraption first, while lil' ole me gets handed the controls."  She gave him her best wicked grin.  "You worried at all about what that's gonna be like?  The big, strong bossman dancing on my strings?"

Richard coughed, thinking better you in control than me.  He was still reeling from misunderstanding the situation a couple months ago, and losing a couple of his more visible employees.  They had since been replaced, and the new hires would be up to speed before too much longer, but Richard had just been trying to bond with his employees - employees who, in both hindsight and in light of some of Ronnie's comments, might have been into him - but instead he somehow insulted them to the point they had threatened to sue him for emotional damage.  He was glad nothing had yet come of that.

"Better me in control than you?  Everything alright in that big, bald head of yours, boss?"

Shit!  I didn't mean to say that out loud!  Richard took his eyes off the road for a moment to see genuine concern in his assistant's expression.  He hated to see worry in those piercing gray eyes, so he tried to reassure her.

"You know me, Ronnie.  You keep me on schedule, and I'll make sure I'm right as rain."

Ronnie's expression turned skeptical.

"Boss, you haven't been the same since Shaina and Lynda lost their marbles and stormed out.  You used to act like a real man's man.  You would flirt shamelessly with porn stars, or offer to cast dildoes from your business parter's dicks, and when you went out for a business dinner, tales of your conquests echoed from on high.  But of late, you've been reserved.  Take two nights ago at the grand opening of that topless restaurant in Vegas.  The waitress came up to you with a complimentary shot between her tits, and instead of complimenting her beverage holders and motorboating for that shot, you just froze up and kept glancing at me, like I was going to call down the wrath of god on you, or some shit.  I mean, c'mon boss, it was a topless bar and restaurant, in Vegas, called Liquor Tiddies!  The owner specifically set that up with a waitress who was interested in you so you could play off the name of the place!"

"I, uh..."  Richard was a little lost for words.  Eventually, he managed to get an answer out.  "Don't you think that makes me sound like a terrible person, Ronnie?  I mean, it seemed like fun in the moment, but after-"

"Dammit boss, it was fun in the moment!  You never insulted anyone, or belittled anyone!  I know at least half the girls you slept with, and except for Candace, not a one regretting the time they spent with you."

Richard looked startled at the declaration.  "I thought Candace and I parted on good terms.  What did I do to upset her?"

Ronnie smacked her forehead.  "She's a lesbian, Dick!  She went along with the whole thing because you were kind, and funny, and interesting company.  She genuinely liked spending time with you!  She wasn't sure how to back out after you brought her back to your place, and she hadn't been with a man before, and she decided she wanted to try it once.  Her only regrets are that you don't have tits, and that the dick between your legs is a permanent fixture!  Stop sign!  Stop sign!"

Richard slammed on the brakes and just barely stopped before proceeding into the intersection.

"I, uh... I didn't know she was gay."

Ronnie punched his beefy shoulder.  "That's your takeaway?  Fuck, I've got my work cut out for me.  Dick, get your head out of your past, and get us to the airport in one piece.  We can talk more about this tonight at the hotel."

"R-right," Richard stammered, then blinked and made his turn.  He tried to focus on the road, and succeeded well enough to get to the overnight parking lot without hitting anything.  They boarded their plane, and hours later landed safely in Middleton.  The whole time, their unfinished conversation weighted heavily on his mind.




Stella adjusted her bikini top before climbing out of the hotel pool.  Her motions were slow and measured, letting the water stream off her as she climbed onto the pool deck.  There were a few hot college guys here in the pool house, some SMUT undergrads hanging with friends visiting from out of town.  Yeah, she had a job to do tomorrow, but she'd been here two days already, and she would be here for two more nights.  She was on a job, across the country, in a luxury hotel, and without parental supervision.  She was not going to spend those nights alone.

Stella walked to one of the deck chairs near to the college boys, who were currently teasing one of their number about their grade on a physics test.  She bent slowly at the hips and slightly arched her back as she placed her towel on the deck chair.  She didn't glance at the boys; she'd seen all of them looking at her at least once while she was swimming, and there was no way they were ignoring her now that she was on full display.  Rather, she focused on arranging herself on the chair just right to showcase her curves, and her athletic legs.  Now she just had to sit. And.  Wait.

With nothing better to do, Stella thought about the events of the past few days, both her travels to Middleton, and what she'd seen in her wanderings.  It all started two days ago, when she'd been picked up from her house.

Stella had been surprised to find her ride to the airport was a high-end limo.  She had enjoyed a couple mocktails and soul-throbbing music beneath the dim, intimate lighting.  It had taken a little bit to loosen up to the point of enjoyment, but she was pretty sure the driver intentionally took the longest route to the plane to give her that time to relax.  Upon reaching the airport, Stella realized the luxury of the limo was nothing compared to what awaited her on the tarmac. 

The customized Gulfstream jet, gleaming in the sun on the private runway, had to cost ten years of the average salary for her dream job.  At least.  Even still, she wasn't prepared for the furnishings.

When she was born, Stella's family was upper-middle class, and it had only grown more successful thanks to some timely and targeted investments during the pandemic several years ago. She had attended Montessori schools since she was old enough to enroll.  She'd had a private tutor for coursework, and another for flute and piano lessons.  She typically wore silk pajamas to sleep on her queen-sized bed with cashmere sheets.  She was enrolled at an Ivy-League college.  She was living her best life.

She had been floored by the wealth on display inside that jet.  Everything was crafted from rare, endangered, unique, or ridiculously expensive materials.  In chatting with the two flight attendants, she came to learn that the cabin seats were originally commissioned by a Czar from the region that is modern day Russia for his private parlor.  The decanter and wine glasses were from the Palace of Versailles, and were likely comissioned for Louis XIV.  The table had been recovered from the burned husk of the U.S. Capitol building after the War of 1812, and had been restored and embellished.

As the only passenger, the flight had passed as an object lesson for Stella.  It was in part a lesson on history - or the plundering of history - but it was also a lesson on just how insignificant she was to Vane Enterprises, by comparison of scale, yet at the same time it demonstrated how much her potential was valued.  The implications of the excess of wealth that could be deployed at a moment's notice to impress a nineteen year old college student and potential intern were frankly staggering. 

As she was, Stella was nothing next to the might of Vane Enterprises.  But if she did well, and proved herself a valuable part of the business, then she would become a part of so much more than she could imagine.  Stella had long been impressed with the scope and resources of Vane Enterprises, but that flight had been a learning experience she would never forget.

Landing in Middleton, a star-struck Stella had been greeted by a woman in a black dress with purple highlights, going by the name of Elise.  Stella had been escorted to a shiny, black mustang with black interior andnpurple accents, and off they had raced towards the local university.

Stella loved to talk to people, and to find out how they got to where they are in life.  She didn't believe it to be a manifestation of the competitive nature of her schooling - after all, not everything in life had to be a competition, including life, right? - rather, it was a way for seeing potential paths for self-improvement.   Unfortunately, Elise had been a tough nut to crack.  All Stella really understood from their conversation was that Elise was something like a close confidant of Miss Vane's, and was in the area to support Stella's efforts to get Miss Vane what she asked for.

And in the interest of doing so, Stella had directed Elise to several locations where she picked up supplies.  These included a couple different wigs, some SMUT merchandise to serve as camouflaged changes of clothes, a venti clover-brewed coffee with four shots of espresso, and a spiral notebook and pen.  Then Stella had Elise drop her off outside the super-over-designed Rachel Greene Memorial Science Building and Conference Hall.

Victoria's brief on these Fab Four freaks didn't go into specifics on the tech they're using, but she mentioned that in the wrong hands it could very well turn entire populations of people into pets.  How fitting it started inside a building constructed like a terrarium.

Stella walked around the building, seeking out her targets.  She found the tiny corner office where Olivia worked, and she ducked into the ladies room to slip on a SMUT track suit and auburn wig, leaving her bag in a locked stall.  She returned to Olivia's office door, and knocked.

When there was no answer, she knocked again, louder.

The third time she knocked, she finally got an answer.  The woman who opened the door was not what she expected.  Stella had read this woman's description in the dossier Victoria had sent her, but the mental image and the person standing before her did not match.

Stella knew this woman was engaged to Veronica's sister.  She knew this woman had curly blonde hair.  She knew she had light, almost creamy skin.  She knew she had caught the eye of a member of the prestigious Vane family.  She knew the woman's measurements were 37, 26, 35, and that she stood at five feet and five inches tall.  And she knew the woman was going to marry Melissa Vane, the woman who could have been second only to Victoria Vane had she only gone to college for business management instead of pharmacology.  So how in the world could this, this woman before Stella be so, so...

So normal?

Sure, she was cute, in that busty, nerdy aunt sort of way, but she wasn't the pin-up model or sex symbol that Stella had been expecting, not by a long shot.  And those clothes?  A plain brown skirt and a simple turquoise blouse, neither from a respectable brand?  And she was wearing sneakers!  Stella literally couldn't even!

"Hello?  Greene Hall to random stranger?  Can I -- help you?" Olivia asked.  Apparently not for the first time.

"I-I'm sorry," Stella blurted out, "I was just a little star-struck.  You're Doctor Olivia Mathers!  The researcher awarded the Dyson Grant.  You're generating AI capable of passing a double blind Turing Test, the Lovelace 2.0 Test, and the Winograd Schema Challenge, right?”

"And trying not to pass the Connor Test in the process, that's right.  Though, I’m not sure you understand how introductions work.  I already know who I am, Miss..."

Stella quickly covered her mouth.  "Oh, mygosh, I'm so sorry, I just absolutely had to meet you, and I got more than a little carried away.  Sorry, I'm Carrie Cooper.  I'm actually one of the undergrad reporters for the Yale Daily News - and yes, I realize I'm a bit outside my usual stomping grounds.  I ended up on a trip out here to Middleton, and just had to get an interview with you!"

This Olivia woman looked a bit taken aback and off-kilter, but not as much as Stella had hoped.

“I’m sorry, Miss Cooper, was it?”  Olivia took what looked like a practiced breath, and clutched a hand over her chest.  “Unfortunately, I have a very full schedule, and much of it is filled with things I cannot or will not talk about.  If you’re here for a scoop on Melissa Vale, or after something for Veronica Vale, I’m sorry, but I will have to disappoint you.  Enjoy your time in Middleton, Miss Cooper, and have a pleasant day.”

Olivia went back inside her sardine can of a room, and Stella was left standing there, shocked at how strongly she’d been rebuffed.  Victoria’s dossier had characterized Olivia as ‘meek.’

With one avenue soundly closed, Stella went in pursuit of Claire Barnette.

Claire’s office was on the ground floor of the Greene Science Building, just down the hall from the chemistry labs.  Now in a strawberry blonde bob-style wig, SMUT soccer jersey, and shorts, Stella knocked on the door several times, to no response.  The office hours listed coincided with the current time, so where was…

The sound of raised voices reverberated down the hall from one of the chemistry labs, and Stella decided it might be worth investigating.  She peeked around the door frame to find Claire arguing with a Korean woman, likely in her early forties, wearing a knee-length black dress with lace across the chest and shoulders.  Stella ducked back around the corner and settled in to listen.

“Chae-Won, I am very aware that you want to be brought in on this project, but it is not! Going! To happen!  And before you threaten me with going to the dean of sciences yet again, let me remind you that all of the equipment, all of the materials, and all of the effort have been provided by myself and Miss Vane.”

“But you are using University facilities to store and cultivate your product-“

“For which I have written and express permission!  I have shown you copies of the email!  I no longer care that your pride was hurt that I approached a student before you for this project, especially because the project was Miss Vane’s idea to begin with.  Now, for the last time, stop trying to break into the secure storage room - yes, I am well aware it’s you - and stop sending your students to purposely mislabel my salts.  I’m not sure what you have on them that they would risk expulsion for your saggy ass, but I will not stand for clear and present health risks to my students and these facilities, especially when such conditions are made manifest by your hurt pride and lack of common decency!”

“Claire, do not walk out on me!  I am part of this department, and as such, I am entitled to credit for any and all advancements that come out of this facility!  I do not desire to steal credit, I am simply asking to be allowed to lend my experience to the endeavor!  Claire!”

Clarie shouted back, her voice much closer.  “I’ll believe that when I no longer see you stooping to legally questionable attempts to do so!”

Stella took a few steps away from the door, then started hustling towards it just as Claire stepped out into the hallway.  Stella intentionally moved herself into Claire’s path, trying to get a hand in her pocket in the process, only to realize the suit Claire was wearing had none.  Their collision didn’t knock either off their feet, but it was definitely disorientating. 

“Oh, I’m so sorry!  Oh, Professor Barnette, my apologies for bumping into you!  I heard raised voices, and-”

“Not a problem.  Are you hurt?”  Claire’s tone was softer than she’d been using with the other professor, who a placard on the wall identified as Associate Professor Chae-Won Myung.

“No, I’m fine.  Are you-”

“Just peachy.  If you’re here for office hours, I’ll be in my office.  Otherwise, I apologize, but I must be going, Miss…”

“Carter.  Sherrie Carter.”

“Miss Carter.  If I don’t see you again, have a good day.”  Claire stalked into her office, and slammed the door.

Two minutes later, Stella was sitting in the office two doors down from Claire Barnette’s.  Across the desk sat Professor Myung.

“And where are you getting your information from, Miss Carter?  Are you glistening bead of dew, luring me into your web?  I very much feel like you are asking me to walk into a trap.”

Stella just smiled.  “Such a feat is only dangerous or significant if you are not a spider, Professor Myung.  Please allow me to assure you that the only risk is some small embarrassment if I am lying, or a potentially career-ending move for your selfish coworker, if I am not.  Tomorrow, 1 pm, at Love & Lust, the adult boutique.  Bring a camera, and a bag.  I am not certain of exactly what you will see there, but I can assure you that it will change your world for the better.”

That meeting with Professor Myung had been an hour ago.  Now Stella smiled as a shadow was cast over her.  She opened her eyes, to see Elise in an asymmetrical one-piece that left little to the imagination.

“Good work today.  It wasn’t clean, but I suspect it will be effective.  You also got one of my drones access to Olivia Mathers’ private workroom.  Now, I know you haven’t been read into everything yet, and that was by design - Miss Vane wants to see how you react to this technology in the moment - but we need to discuss some contingencies.  Why don’t you order food, and I’ll meet you in your room, in, say, half an hour?  Order something with caffeine too, this will probably be a late night.

Stella glanced forlornly past her handler at the college boys joking about a ‘smokin’ hot threesome,’ and sighed for the loss of what might have been.




“Hey Titania!”  Melissa walked into Love & Lust with a spring in her step, a bag in hand, and a briefcase handcuffed to her arm.  “I’ve got the drugs!”  She noticed a pink blur come rushing out of the 3D printing corner.

“You alwayth bring me the betht thuff!” Titania lisped, jumping into the air and throwing her arms around Melissa.  She staggered under the sudden weight, but her time spent at the gym paid off, and she kept them upright.

“Easy, Titty!  What’s with the lisp?  I thought your tongue was well on its way to healing?  You sure didn’t sound this bad last week.”

“Oh, it ith,” Titania assured her, and Melissa focused harder to translate.  “I just happened to put some numbing agent on it right before you got here.  I was getting some phantom nerve twinges.”

“Wow, still?” Melissa asked.  “I would have thought you’d be done with that by now?”

Titty shook her head like a madwoman.  “Nope!  Typically I’d still be on the mend for a few more weeks, but I used some of that one foot shrinking serum, and it’s pretty much all healed.  There’s just a ton of nerves in the tongue, so alterations like this come will all sorts of complications and side effects.  Even years from now, I might still get the occasional twinge.  Honestly though, I don’t think I could have asked for this procedure to have gone better!”  Titania stuck out her tongue, and Melissa laughed.

“I couldn’t agree more.  You’ve been talking about this for a long time, I’m glad to see it went so well.”

“Oh!  Oh!  And speaking of going well, check this out!  You gotta see what I’m working on!  Oh, but first, did you bring what I asked for?”

Melissa chuckled.  “Olivia picked them up on her lunch break, and passed them to me for delivery.  What do you need with boxes of fruit roll-ups?”

“You will see!” Titty said, trying to sound mysterious.  “Oh, you will see!  In, like, five seconds.  Come on!”

Titania grabbed Melissa by the arm and dragged her to the 3D printer.  Missy couldn’t help but laugh.  The only other person who dragged her anywhere was Olivia, and she was usually much bigger when that happened.  Victoria had done that when they’d been kids, but their parents put a stop to such childish things when Missy was six.  Her sister had a responsibility.  So did Melissa, according to her parents, but that was one responsibility Melissa did not want to mess with.

No, instead she was dealing with what looked like wire-frame mannequins, in several scales.

“What do you think?”  Titty asked.  “I went and looked up soc. meds. for all of the investors, and of course for you, you sexy little thing, and I made a rough 3D wire-frame model of each of your oh-so-fuckable bodies, and scaled them to right heights for playtime, and now I’m fucking printing them out!  Now we have mannequins to model the undergarments for the presentation!  Fuck, am I sexy-smart or what?”

Melissa looked at the wire-frame model, and at the round base at its feet.  “How are they - or, we, I suppose - supposed to get the underwear off of the model?”

Titty grinned like the pussy cat that caught the canary.  “We make them like stripper clothes!  They open on both sides!”

Melissa just laughed at ridiculous practicality of it.  “And what are you making the clothes out of?”

Titty’s grin widened.  “You know how you were wondering what the fruit roll-ups are for?  Well, you could come with me, and I could show you some very interesting bondage techniques, or we can drop off the drugs, and you can help me play dress-up with some emaciated dolls and their fruit-flavored undergarments.”

Melissa rolled her eyes at the absurdity, but she had to admit, she loved this weird and wacky life she was living.

“Alright Titty, lead the way.  Looks like I’m making my own undergarments.  You know, maybe I should give Olivia a call.  I feel like she would want to weigh in on the design…”

End Notes:

Aaaand that's the last of our set-up chapters!  Monday we get into the actual demo!  Expect to start things off with Richard and Veronica (Dick and Ronnie) getting hands-on with the equipment, both that provided by our lovely ladies, and whatever they accessorized with for their birthday suits!

As always, thank you soooo so much for reading, and remember that reviews are always welcome!  If you just want to drop a comment, take a guess at what's going on in the background, request something within an upcoming sexy-time scene, cuss me out, or praise my genius (my horoscope said it might happen!  Really!), please feel free to do so!  I'll see you all again on Monday!

Chapter 6 - Presenting Sensual Shrinking by MicroThaumaturge
Author's Notes:

Here we get to the good stuff!  We kick off our demo with a meet and greet, before Ronnie and Richard take the first toys for a spin.

Tags: M/f, FM/f, Feet, Gentle, Mouth Play

Also: Blowjob

The Big Presentation Begins


Claire stood just inside Love & Lust, surveying the Fab Four's preparations.  The back shelving units and mannequins had been shifted for more floorspace, and folding chairs had been set up for their guests.

Front and center of the room was a heavy oak dinner table, on top of which rested a pair of boxes.  One was cardboard, with a big pink bow on top, and gave the sense it was covering something rather than containing it.  The other box - a Titania special - looked like a fire safe and a Halliburton case had hate sex and raised the baby on steroids.  It was a mass of steel bolted to the table-top, with four padlocks, a fingerprint reader, two key slots, and a card reader all preventing access.  Around this table they had setup three beds, two fitted with the classic restraints Livy and Missy had tested, and a third in the back with the tentacle motif that Titania just had to have.

She didn't know what it was, but something about the bed with the tentacles kept drawing Claire's eyes.  She would never be caught dead strung up in it, but the deviant nature of it spoke to her repressed sexuality.  Which just made her feel guilty about that allure, and sent her into her classic spiral of blushing withdrawl from reality until Titania walked up and slapped her on the ass.

"Eyes up, Claire Bear!  We're damned close to start time, which means the proper folks like my stick-up-her-ass professor friend will be here before you know it!  I'm grabbing the drink dispensers, but I could use a hand with the cups and candies!"

"Who bought the snacks?" Claire asked as she followed Titania to the back room.  Something in Titania's tone had seemed like she was playing a joke Claire hadn't yet seen coming.

"Don't worry, it was Livy!  I mean I may have made a couple requests that she shot down, and fuck were they good ideas, but I think Livy made some smart compromises.  Trust me, you have got to get some of these in your mouth!"

"I'll just take your word for it."

The cups were interesting, a disposable plastic that resembled frosted crystal.  They screamed Livy, sitting squarely in that intersection of Missy's taste for the finer things, and Livy's fiscal practicality.  

The snacks were not what Claire had expected, but in hindsight she wasn't remotely surprised.  There were a couple bowls of gummy bears, a bowl each of regular and sour gummy worms, and a bowl of...

"Titania, are these gummy dicks?"

"Oh, fuck yeah they are!  Cumming in at an inch and a half long, they're champaign-flavored celebratory sex toys for tinies!  They're also great for classing up the snack table.  I had Livy order me a half-dozen bags for personal use!  Now if only I could get them caffeinated..."

Claire tuned out as Titania went off on another of her sex-flavored tangents.  She watched as Titania picked up a glass dispenser of lemonade with one arm, and another dispenser of iced tea with the other.  She squeezed them to her with her massive chest squished between them, her tube top slipping until Claire could see an areola, and maybe even the edge of a nipple.

Focus Claire!  You have a job to do, and the investors will be here any minute!

Claire quickly stacked bowls and slipped the sleeve of cups under her arm, then followed Titania while balancing the goods.  Missy was there at the table, and helped her unload.

Claire noticed Melissa nibbling on her lip, and gave her a searching look while Titania went to unfold some screen dividers.  "How are you feeling, Melissa?  Any doubts or concerns about what's about to go down?  I know you're going to be around a lot of new people at a very vulnerable size.  I'm aware you're a grown-ass woman," she added with a chuckle, "but I can't help but worry about that firecracker student who kept me on my toes, and forced me to meet at the bar to discuss her grades."

Melissa laughed and waved away the concern.   To Claire's surprise, the confidence seemed genuine.

"Don't worry about me.  With all of you here, I'm not all that concerned for my safety.  What has me concerned is how these people are going to react to what we show them.  We're literally putting on an interactive sex show for these people, with their participation.  That's... that's a bit outside of my wheelhouse, even before we add the novelty and repercussions of shrinking into the mix."

Claire blinked, and nodded in tacit agreement.  She'd constantly felt butterflies in her stomach ever since she even considered the idea of selling services for adult entertainment.  Mildly nausiated with a side of anxiety is where she'd lived the past month.  The people they were about to present to sold sexual aids, or cashed in on sex appeal for a living, but what was about to happen was more likely than not going to be out of the comfort zone for these people as well.

"At this point our course is laid in, and we have little choice but to sail it," Claire said.  She sighed.  "And if there are two things I've learned from having Titania as a friend, it's that you can acclimatise to anything given enough exposure, and that apparently orgasms are great for smoothing over hard feelings."

Melissa looked confused at the last statement, so Claire decided to clarify.

"Have you noticed she doesn't hold any grudges?  And even when someone has done her wrong, she can still deal with them in a chipper mood?  It took me years to ask her how she did it, and she just said it had something to do with her mindset when she, m-masturbates, at night.  She says it's like sexy meditation, and that she gets rid of all her animosity, to start the day fresh."

"I think you meant to say, 'to start the day sexy as hell!'" Titania corrected, giving Melissa a big hug from behind.  "And don't worry about that.  You got me here, after all!  I'll get everyone's engines revved!  Just you wait!"

Claire was suddenly very concerned.  "I'm not so keen on waiting to hear the details on this, Titania.  Titania!"  The excitable succu-girl had pranced towards the front of the store, where the frosted glass windows obscured the view into or out of the building.  There were, however, a few spots where the frosting had been seemingly smudged clear, stylistically patterned to look like a woman had been pressed up against steamy shower glass.  Titania didn't hesitate to press her barely-restrained tits against the two clear spots - right at chest height for Titania - and to look out through the cheek mark on the window.  Claire suddenly found herself wondering if the marks were truly decorative, or if Titania had been extra-friendly with her contractors when they renovated the place.

“Titania, I think we need to talk about-”

“They’re here!”  Titania yelled, bouncing away from the window and running up to each of the other women, hugging them, and then bouncing to a stop near the door.  “Fuck yeah!  Places everyone, it’s time to do this!”

“Titania… Oh, I’m just going to live to regret this, aren’t I?”




 Thankfully, Titty didn’t go overboard when inviting in their investors.  She might have been practically vibrating with energy, but her tone was calm, even professional, and after welcoming each person with a handshake and a kiss on the cheek, she turned them over to Claire.  

From the four investors, Claire collected medical information confirming they were clear of STI’s, had them sign an NDA, and then passed them to Olivia and Melissa, who directed them to refreshments and kept them occupied with small talk.  

Melissa could do small talk well.  It was a skill that had been instilled in her since she was young, as all Vane family members are raised to have essential life and business skills.  Melissa was pleased to have a chance to meet with her sister’s plant before the others arrived.  Intentionally eschewing her generation’s tendencies, Stella Warrens had arrived twenty minutes early; Melissa expected that it was to glean as much information as she could before the proceedings.  Melissa very much got the sense that Stella idolized the elder Vane sister, but had somehow lost respect for Melissa herself.  Maybe it was because she eschewed the family business to create a life of her own?  It wasn’t as if she had thrown away her family; she was on pretty good terms with them, even if they mostly just left each other alone.  

Victoria had even helped Melissa make the initial break, setting up a retirement fund she could pay into that the family would match, and giving her a small stipend, with an open offer for freelance or consultation work with Vane Enterprises.  Whether that was to help her sister or to eliminate a potential obstacle to acquiring and retaining the position of CEO of the company, Melissa wasn’t sure - their constant competitions as kids had helped Victoria develop an impressive, if dispassionate poker face - but either way, there was no reason that working for Victoria should turn someone against Melissa.  Unless it was something personal?

The subtle tension in the room changed flavors as Richard and Veronica arrived.  Or Dick and Ronnie, as they seemed to prefer.  Melissa was surprised to see just how different the two were.  Dick was a towering wall of muscle and reserve, while Ronnie was tiny little firecracker.  Melissa was getting the sense that Ronnie was both into Dick, and annoyed at him.  Dick was reserved, and had been nursing… was that guilt?  Well, as the guy in their budding relationship, whatever happened was probably Dick’s fault, so that made sense.  The Fab Four would need to find a way to refocus their thoughts.  Claire said both had signed up for getting it on while testing the equipment, so hopefully they could smooth things over.  A good experience for them should only help to open their purses.  Claire had some nice libido enhancing tonics they could use to that effect.  Melissa was cheering Ronnie in her heart.

Kim and Jen were a different, yet similar story.  Both were clearly into each other, but there was some nigh-insurmountable drama between them.  Still, Melissa found she liked the two.  Kim seemed pretty put together, keeping Jen on task, much like Melissa kept Olivia on task.  Jen, however, was a little bundle of youthful vigor.  She walked right up to Dick and practically stared up at him, playing up her awe at his size.  When Ronnie tapped her on the shoulder, Jen squealed and picked Ronnie up, swinging her in a circle in her joy that she wasn’t the shortest person in the room.  When she set her down, she glanced between Dick and a dazed Ronnie, and gave a respectful bow to the smaller woman before moving to rejoin Kim.  Kim, for her part, had watched the exchange with a wry smile.  She just waved her greetings, for which Melissa was grateful.  

She just wanted to get things moving.

When everyone had taken their seats, Melissa lined up in front of the table with Olivia at her side.  On her other side was Titty, with Claire flanking the succu-girl in an attempt to mitigate any outbursts before they occurred.  Melissa glanced at her sisters in this venture, glad to see Olivia was in control, despite her nerves.  Titty was looking lasciviously over the crowd, something Jen seemed to appreciate, and about which Kim seemed hesitant, but not closed off.  Claire, ever Professor Barnette, called the meeting to order.

She began with introductions.  She had everyone go around the room, almost like in her class, giving their name, their employer / place of business, and a brief idea of what they did.  Melissa spent the introductions watching Stella like a hawk, and wasn’t surprised to find the girl nodding along to the introductions.  She’d definitely been briefed.  Then Claire moved into explaining the background of Fab Four Fantasies, Inc.  It was a brief, but touching and inspirational tale of four friends who had some extreme ideas for pushing the boundaries of their fields, coordinating to tailor their results into a cohesive entertainment experience for those who are looking to spice up their relationships, or who have been seeking something that they needed, but until now were unable to experience.

Of course, the story was mostly bullshit.  Each had their kinks, and they abused their expertise to create the ability to act on them, and Melissa and Olivia’s shared fetish had pulled and tailored all of that together into a celebratory act of passion to celebrate their impending union, but making it sound like this was all planned from the start was going to go over better with the investors.  Which, Melissa had to admit, it seemed to be, judging from the way Jen and Kim were holding hands.  Then it came time to start the main event.  The product demonstration.

Now that it was here, Melissa’s nervousness was gone.  She was in control at any size, and this was her chance to prove it - to herself, to her friends, and to the people in the room who were still trying to decide if their hours of blood, sweat, tears, and cum were worth a damn.  She was not going to let them down.

"And without further ado, we would like to present the cornerstone of our service. Fab Four Fantasies presents: Sensuous Shrinking!"




Kim was staring, unblinking, as they explained what was going to happen next.  Jen had a death grip on her hand, but Kim barely noticed the loss of circulation.  Her eyes were fixated on the cardboard box the blonde with the nice rack had just rested her hands on.

“As Melissa imbibes some sugary snacks to make sure she keeps her energy up while tiny - which would be a good example for the rest of you to follow, I might add - I want to give you an idea of the sizes available for those willing and eager to experience life on a different scale.  I know all of you already decided on your sizes, and for the sake of the demonstration we’ll hold you to that for today, but here’s a preview of what you can expect.”  The nerdy blonde - Olivia, that was her name! - lifted the box, revealing four wire frame figures of different sizes, all of them wearing what looked like gummy bikinis.

“The largest size we offer is twelve inches, or one foot in height.  We have one person here today who will experience our services at this size.”  She pushed forward the tallest wire frame figurine, which outlined a strong, slender woman with a proud bearing and an ample chest.  The figure had her arms back, head raised in a powerful stance.  She was even up on her tiptoes, so determined was this figure to break free from her mundane existence.

“The next largest size we have is eight inches.  My lovely fiancé will be shrinking to this size.  As you each experience the shrinking for yourselves, she will be in charge of rendering any assistance, in the unlikely event it is needed, from a scale that will be closer to your own.”  At this, the blonde pushed forward a wireframe of a lean, almost athletic woman.  Her stance was grounded, but no less proud than the first.  This one had a long wireframe ponytail, and Kim’s eyes glanced at Melissa, who had just been handed a syringe.  

Kim watched as Melissa pushed it between her lips and squeezed the solution into the back of her throat, then her eyes glanced back, noticing that the shorter wireframe would have to look up at the taller one’s tits, so different were their sizes.  Kim gulped, knowing that the tiny eight inch figurine was larger than the size she had requested.

“Below the eight inch mark is our halfway point, the six inch shrinking solution.”

“At least any of you six inches or bigger can be proud of the fact that you’re still taller than the average erection, ladies!” Titania cut in with a giggle.  

Olivia snorted a laugh, and pushed forward a figurine that, at least initially, Kim couldn’t focus her eyes on.  When her mind kicked into gear and finally started to process what she was looking at, she stared at the figure, unblinking.  Standing at half the size of the first small figurine, this one had one hand on her generous hip, and the other thrust forward in a “V for Victory” pose.  Kim eyed the gummy bra over those tiny C-cups, wondering just how comfortable it really was.  After all, she would be wearing it.  That wire frame was hers.

Olivia placed her hand on the last of the feminine figurines on the table, this one slight of figure and leaning far forward, Arms back in a “V” formation of its own, connected to the base by only one foot as it seemed to be frozen in the middle of the Naruto Run.  The head of this one, bent forward as it was, barely came up to the hip of Kim’s statuette.  

“Our youngest investor has made the bold decision to be shrunken down to a very tiny four inches,” Olivia said, and slid this one in front of the other figurines for comparison.  Kim felt Jen’s death grip tighten considerably when the figuring barely came up to the shin on the biggest of the tiny figurines.

She leaned over to her paramour, and whispered, “It’s not as bad as it looks.  They have your figurine bent over, so it looks worse than it is.”

Jen leaned closer too, her voice an octave  higher than usual.  “I’m still going to be about knee height to a woman I could normally step on.  By accident. Instead, I’ll be the one in danger of being stepped on, by someone so small, they…”  Jen trailed off, and Kim grabbed Jen’s hand in both of hers.

“It’ll be just fine, Jen.  This is just a demonstration.  We’re not in some story or video game where we have to deal with danger, or puzzle our way out of a tough situation.  We’re just going to try out this shrinking thing, maybe have some sexy fun, and then go back to the hotel, and discuss if this insanity is worth putting money towards.  It’ll be fine.”  She winked at Jen with an evil grin.  “What could possibly go wrong?”

Jen groaned at the obvious flag, but then chuckled.  Kim hoped she realized just how much she was blowing this out of proportion.  This was an opportunity to experience what could be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.  They just had to sit back, embrace the strange, and enjoy the ride.  Kim told herself that again, hoping this time she’d believe it.




Ronnie noticed Richard tense up next to her, and she set a hand on his thigh.

“Don’t ask.  I asked them not to show your model right off the bat.  I never told you what size you were shrinking to so you wouldn’t know until it was happening, and they said so long as you didn't ask, they would help me keep it a surprise.”

She watched as Dick warily eyed the smallest of the meshes on the table.  He looked a little concerned, so she shifted her grip from his thigh to his hand on his knee.  “Boss, I’m going to be the biggest one out there, besides our hosts.  You’ve trusted me this far.  If you get small enough you need my help, trust me to protect you.  Please?”  She hit him with her most convincing look, and she saw his reservations fade away.  

Then she saw the redhead with the braided ponytail climb onto the display table, leaving her shoes on the floor.  She sat down cross-legged, her expression discomfited, before she began to implode in slow motion.  The shrinking wasn’t instantaneous - it actually took a few minutes before she disappeared into her clothing - but every eye was laser focused on her until she disappeared.  Then they were all looking at each other, their eyes all asking the same two questions: did you just see that, and did that really just happen?

Movement on the table drew their eyes back to the pile of clothes, as a tiny, naked woman climbed out of her clothing.  She disappeared for a moment behind the pile, then stood up and walked quickly to the stand that was a perfect match for her height.  Olivia stepped in front of them to remove the pile of clothes, blocking Ronnie’s view, and when she stepped away, the tiny redhead was fastening on the gummy panties with a brief shiver.  The bra was already in place.

The tiny woman turned back to the group of investors, who must seem like giants to her.  She broke into a run towards them, then tucked into a series of cartwheels, handstands, and midair spin flips that would rival an Olympic athlete, before sticking the landing perfectly, with barely any bend in the knees.  The young Asian girl a few seats down started clapping and whistling, and her older friend let out a surprised giggle and clapped along.  Ronnie could just make out the expression on the college kid at the end, the one supposedly representing some big shot that had already paid into this venture.  That girl looked like she was trying to find an emotion to latch onto.  She was shocked, then surprised, then, um, appalled, was it?  Then she looked hungry.  Ronnie decided the final score was somewhere between terrified and horny.  Scared and aroused.  Scaroused.

What am I even thinking?  Did these people break my brain?  A woman just shrank small enough I could brush her into my purse as I walked past, and no one would even notice!  How the fuck is this even possible?

The girl who looked like she was cosplaying a succubus came over and handed something glowing with yellow lights to the tiny redhead.  The little woman slipped it around her neck like an LED collar, then the big titted cosplayer picked up the tiny woman.  She lifted her up and set her on her chest, where the little woman knelt on hands and knees, riding with the undulations of the giant pink cleavage beneath her.  The demon girl - Titty, the others had called her - walked right up to the college kid, and struck a power pose.

“So, I know big bad Victoria didn’t fill you in on what we were demonstrating.  How are you holding up, Miss Warrens?”

Ronnie couldn’t see all that well, and the response she heard was mumbled, but the Big-Titty girl just laughed, and the tiny one held on as her ride drove her straight into a boobquake.

“Don’t worry, you’re going to be full-size the longest.  Your boss was explicit about how she wanted us to treat you.  Keep you big so you can observe while the others test the equipment, then once they’re satisfied, you get to get small and join in.  What’s that?”  There was more mumbling.  “Don’t worry, we have models with clothes for everyone who gets tiny today.  There are clothes waiting for you.  Now, while I’m here, did you want to hold Missy?  Not right now?  Alright, I’ll let you process.”

Big-Titty moved on to the streamer girls, and the Asian one jumped to her feet with a squeal that seemed to hurt the tiny girl’s eardrums.  Which played out poorly when she reached up to cover her ears, because then her head and shoulders dove straight down into the giant pink knockers.  The little Asian girl looked mortified, but Big-Titty just laughed, the motion of her heaving tits driving the little redhead deeper into her cleavage.  Big-Titty said something to… was it Jen?  Then Jen reached in and plucked the little one from her busty captor.  She held the tiny woman up to her eyes, staring at her up close.

The tiny woman’s voice suddenly came out of a pair of speakers on the table.  “Yes, I’m real.  And yes, in a few minutes, I’m going to be twice your height.  I don’t mind someone checking me out, but if you get creepy, I will make you pay for it.  My last pet got willful, and I’m in the market for a new one.  You’re cute enough to fit the bill for today.  Should I have you bent over, kissing my feet?”

Ronnie's jaw dropped when she heard the As- Jen, say, “Yes, Mistress.”  It was Ronnie’s turn to laugh when the older streamer smacked Jen on the ass.  The other streamer stood up, and Jen passed the tiny woman to… Kim!  That was her name!  Kim gave the tiny a look over and said something about being impressed with the redhead's bravery' before stepping over to Ronnie, with Big-Titty shadowing her.

Ronnie stuck her hands out by reflex, and the tiny woman was set in her palm.  She could feel her little fingers and her tiny toes as they briefly scrabbled for purchase.  Her knees dug slightly into the palm of Ronnie’s hand.  She weighed almost nothing.  It was so surreal.

“H-hi,” Ronnie said, oddly lacking for words.

“Hi yourself,” she heard in reply, mostly from the speakers.

“I’m sorry, this is just all so… out there.  What do I call you again?”

The little one laughed.  “Just call me Missy.  Unless I get you under my power, in which case you can call me Mistress.”

“And you can call me anytime, big guy,” Big-Titty said, staring up at Dick with her hands wrapped around one of his bulging biceps.  Ronnie was about to give her a piece of her mind, but Big-Titty continued, pointing at Ronnie.  “So long as she gets in on the fun too.  You two are fucking adorable, and I hope you won’t mind if I join in when you get to playing with my toys?  I did design them, after all, and I can make sure you get the best bang out of them, guaranteed.”

“Titty, I think you broke her,” the voice came from the speakers again, and Ronnie realized she was letting her hands droop.

“Uh, boss, would you like to hold her?”

He just nodded and held out those big, strong slabs he called hands.  Ronnie brought Missy over, and let her crawl onto Dick’s hands.

“This is incredible,” he said, before little Missy suddenly disappeared when a pair of massive pink tits dropped on her.  She had slipped into the tits through the generous underboob window, and Big-Titty bounced back out of arm's reach.

“Alright my sexy investors, you’ve all had your preview; onto the main event!  Oh and Dick, if you feel like you didn’t get enough play time with the tiny woman, I should remind you that you and your lovely assistant are playing first fiddle here, and you’re about to have a delicious little chocolate drop in your lap.  Just, don’t be surprised if she ends up being the one to play with you instead!”  Big-Titty took another step back towards them, took a bow that revealed a tuft of red hair poking out of her cleavage, and held out her hand to Ronnie.

“Veronica, my dear, would you do me the honor of accompanying me to the single most life-changing event of your life?”  She looked up from her bow with a lascivious grin.

Ronnie felt hesitant for a moment, before her typical resolve poured out of whatever dark recess of her mind it had been hiding in.  She was not meek, nor cowed, and she would prove that, right here and now.  She was done being scared, and she was going to make that abundantly clear.

She took Big-Titty’s hand, and was practically dragged back to the table, and around one of the beds.  Big-Titty looked back, and made an emphatic come hither gesture to Dick.  “Get over here, big guy!  I need a well-muscled slab of man-meat to really put my baby through her paces.”  Dick did as he was told, stopping beside the bed, which was littered with restraints.

“Alright big guy, clothes off!  You can leave your boxers on, but everything else has to go buhbye!”  Dick quickly undressed and sat on the bed, trying but failing to casually cover himself. Ronnie stepped up between his knees, their eyes still not level, even with dick sitting.

“Don’t worry boss,” she said quietly to him.  “This is gonna be fun.”

“Ronnie,” he started, “Are you sure about this?  I don’t want my financial decision to force you into something you’re not comfortable-”

“Boss,” Ronnie said, her voice unyielding.  “I have wanted this for longer than you know.  Now climb into bed, let us tie you up, and then you’re going to be a good boy, and do as your told.  And for the immediate future, I'm giving one, simple command: shut up and fuck me.”  She gave him one firm push, and he collapsed back into bed.  She started securing his wrist while Big-Titty watched on, and when it was secure, she got a nod of approval.  Moments later Dick was strapped in, muscled body on full display, save for the area covered by his boxers.  The succubus used a hot-pink keyboard strapped to her arm to tighten the restraints.  Ronnie watched as Dick pulled experimentally, and there was a bit of give to the pulleys, but it was pretty clear Dick was stuck there until they let him out.

“Alright Ronnie, your hunk is strapped into my Tartarian Repose, and it’s time to get you into your tiny suit.  You ready?”

Ronnie didn’t hesitate.  “There’s no way in hell I’m not.  Let’s do this.”

Ronnie saw movement near the monstrosity box on the table, and turned to see blondie coming over with a syringe in hand.  She held it up and looked Ronnie in the eyes.

“This is the shrinking solution.  The amount you consume will determine how long you’re tiny.  We can get it pretty accurate, to within about fifteen minutes, but we’ve found that you need at least a one hour dose, or there isn’t enough of the chemical while you’re big to knock you down to size.  Once you’re tiny, we’ve created small sugar crystals with some of the solution inside.  It’s enough sugar and solution to keep you small for an extra fifteen minutes per crystal.  If you get near the end of your one hour time table and decide you want to stay small longer, let one of us know, and we’ll get you your booster.”

Suddenly the bed was a lot more crowded as Claire, the professor-type, came over with the figurine of Ronnie.  She set it at the foot of the bed, placed a comforting hand on Ronnie’s shoulder, and gave her an encouraging nod, before retreating to give her space.

Ronnie shed all her clothes except her bra and panties.  She took a deep breath, climbed up on the bed, and took the syringe from blondie.

Kneeling there between Dick's legs, she stared into his eyes, doing her darnedest to communicate to the stubborn fool that she wanted him, and she was going to make sure he never tried to get away. Still making eye contact, she stuck the syringe to the back of her throat, and with a press and a swallow, she committed herself to the craziest ride of her life.  

She handed the syringe back, then doubled over as she felt a swarm of bees buzzing around in her stomach.  She clutched at it, and it felt warm, like there were hot coals just beneath her skin.  The warmth moved down, before quickly radiating out to the rest of her body.  She felt tight, or cramped, like her whole body was a muscle in need of a good stretch.  There were weird bouts of numbness, and some serious vertigo, but a few minutes later she looked up to find herself kneeling before a titan.

Dick was huge.  Absolutely, fucking, huge!  She was kneeling between his ankles, but his ripped abs were at the height of her waist.  She stood up quick, and realized she could probably step on those huge calves, with their ridiculous definition, but if she tried to step over one, she’d be in a split.  His thighs were big enough that she could fit four of her side by side inside of one.  The man was just... fucking huge!

It took her a moment to pull herself away from the sight of her boss, the man she had wanted for five years, now laid out before her as a monument to masculinity at her beck and call. Biceps that had been as big as her thighs were now wider than her shoulders. Those chiseled legs stretched out more than twice her entire body length. The bulge in his boxers was right before her, and she suspected if she was so inclined she could crawl in there like it was the world's muskiest pillow fort. And as she watched, she could see that fort slowly growing. She was tempted to rush right over and raise its flagpole.

When she finally tore her attention away from her Adonis, she realized her bra had fallen next to her, and her legs were half-trapped in her panties. Otherwise, she was buck naked. With a bit of effort - more than she expected for something so light at her normal size - she picked up the bra, and carried it like a privacy screen over to her figurine. At this size, the same scale as her model, she could see details she never would have picked up on at full size. One of the things she could now see prompted her to walk around the statuette. She looked it up and down, and laughed with glee.

"Oh, that's just perfect. He is so not ready for me."   

She arranged her bra between herself and the peanut gallery, in a half-hearted effort to keep some semblance of modesty as she peeled the gummy garments off her figurine.  Before she realized it, the tiny redhead was beside her, reaching up to take the bra and help her secure it. It couldn't have been easy, as the gummy bra fastened just above head height for the smaller woman. Then again, she was so efficient, Ronnie wondered if she hadn't shrunk down to practice on the model.

"Thanks Missy. Any tips for what's about to go down?"

Missy gripped her forearm, her smile aggressive, almost predatory.

"Be yourself at your loudest. Show no fear. And don't be afraid to hurt him a little as you put him in his place. He'll enjoy it."

"Hurt him?" Ronnie asked, incredulous. "Have you seen the size of him? What can I do to him?"

Missy held up her arm with the weird keyboard-armband thing. "You can do to him whatever you tell me to. You want him flipped over, face pushed into the bed? Done. You want him with his arms in the air, hanging as if from the wall of a dungeon? I'll make it so. You want some toys to spice things up?" Missy gestured to a pile of rings, bands, clips, and even what looked like Ronnie's dirty sock that Big-Titty had just dropped on the edge of the bed. "Titty and me got you covered, girl. Now, a couple quick suggestions."

Ronnie went wide-eyed at what Missy was telling her, but the more she thought about it, the hotter she felt.

"Alright. Let's start with the gummies, the nipple clamps, and the pulse monitor. He's been a bit lost and drifting of late. It's time he was broken properly so he can heal."

While Missy worked out the details with Titania - which resulted in a flurry of motion as the Redneck Fort Knox of briefcases was opened - Ronnie made her way over to the toy pile. She found a pair of clips with rubber-tipped teeth and a battery pack. And that little piece there was probably a transceiver. This is gonna be fun.

Clamps in hand, Ronnie made her way between Dick's legs, heading for his crotch. His arms were pulled taught enough to raise his torso into a sort of half-crunch, and he was watching her, a bit more composed now, if also in a far more compromising position.

"You've been taking your sweet time, Ronnie. I was afraid you were gonna just leave me hanging."

"Oh, no you don't. I've been waiting for you to make a move anytime in the last five years. You didn't, so it's my turn to make a move. And I promise you won't ever forget this one. From today on, you are mine, Dick Feels."  

She set the clamps where his pelvis met his thigh so they wouldn't roll away, and she leaned forward until her knees were digging into his sack, and her tight tummy and forearms were laid atop his barely-contained boner.

"You and I are gonna play a little game, Dick." She shifted her weight to her other leg, sliding across his shaft as she redistributed her weight. Dick clenched his thighs and barely suppressed a moan.

"I'm going to ask you some questions. They won't be too hard, just some getting to know me questions that I think you should already know the answer to." She shifted her weight and leaned forward over her hands, before pushing herself up and into a handstand on his pelvis, her head brushing the base of Dick's tool. She laughed and rolled forward, flopping down across his six pack abs. They clenched beneath her, and she felt his crotch rise up as he tried to thrust against nothing, the gesture all the more useless because he was too restrained to be effective.

Ronnie picked her clips back up and stood on the waistband of his boxers, holding the clips out as she lifted one foot to press against the head of his dick, still trapped within its cloth prison.

"If you answer correctly, you get a treat," she said, and that was when Big-Titty came back with a small ceramic bowl containing four gummy bears. The woman with the shed-sized breasts set the bowl down on Dick's chest, and placed a small skin-colored suction cup with red and green lights on it against Dick's solar plexus. She stepped back with a grin and a big thumbs-up.

"If you answer wrong," Ronnie said, pausing to open a clip and clamp it down on Dick's dinner-plate-sized nipple, "then you get punished." She attached the other clip with ease. "Get four right, and we move onto your grand prize." Ronnie dragged the bowl closer to Dick's sternum, and sat on the edge of it, resting her feet on Dick's chin, running his thin chin whiskers between her toes.

"So, Dick, are you ready?"

He gulped. "Yeah. Yeah, I am."

Ronnie's smile was wide and full of hidden depths.

"Damn right you are. First question. Answer me, yes or no. Dick, before this whole investment thing started, did you want to fuck me?"

"What? Ronnie, I-"

Ronnie held her fist out to her side in a thumbs-down gesture, and Dick's whole body shook as his nipples were given a heck of a shock.

"Nope. Wrong answer. Let's try this again. Yes or no, Dick. Before this investment opportunity, did you want to fuck your sexy, little, personal assistant?"

"I... yes," he said, and she could see he was embarrassed by it. There was a ding, and a green light lit up behind her.

Ronnie stood up and grabbed a gummy bear, holding it to her chest like a Teddy. She knelt on his chest and ran a hand along his brow as she stared him in the eye.

"Dick, you are an impressive man. You're kind, courteous, outgoing, a capable provider, and a hell of a hunk. I got this job in part to have a shot at you. Hearing you were honestly interested in me too makes me happy. The fact you didn't act on it does not, but I'll take what I can get." She leaned forward and kissed him right between the eyes. "Now, for your reward."

She stood up and took a little bite out of the gummy bear. "Oh, that's good. This one's right up your alley." Then she pressed it against his lips, and he pulled it into his mouth. He slowly chewed as he sucked on it, then he swallowed. His pupils dilated almost instantly, and Ronnie could see his nostrils flaring as he breathed in her scent.

"Wow, that worked fast. How do you feel?"

Dick licked his lips, catching a taste of her sugar-panties in the act.

"I feel amazing. You just kneeling there is like someone has a finger slowly stroking my cock. Oh, the sensations are incredible."

"Good! So you've felt the stick, and tasted the carrot. Next question. Is there any part of my body you don't like?"

"No. You're absolutely perfect."

There was a ding, and another flash of the green light.

"Hmmm... I'm not sure I believe you."

"Ronnie, you're perfect. I believe it, and even the toy says so."

"Oh, that?" Titty asked, pointing at the suction cup. "No, that's not lie detecting. I've got it in manual mode right now. I think you're gonna have to prove it."

"You heard her, Dick. Alright, peanut gallery! Since you're all getting a show out of this, what should he do to prove to us that he loves every part of me?"

It was quiet for a bit, but eventually a few suggestions trickled in. She decided to go with what Jen suggested.

"Alright Dick. You have to suck on my toes. Ready?"

"I was born ready."

To suck on toes?" Ronnie asked, a little surprised.

"No. For you."

Ronnie just started laughing and stuck her foot in his open mouth. Then she gasped in surprise as his lips and tongue went to town. The slick, squirmy muscle contoured to her foot and calf, tickling between her toes and massaging her tired feet. Dick paused long enough to mumble something about putting both feet forward, and she laid back on his chest as he accepted her other foot too. She lay there in bliss as that warm, wet muscle played with one of the dirtiest parts of her body, savoring the taste of this woman. She was ecstatic!

Finally she patted his pectoral as she pulled her legs free. "Alright big guy, you've done well." She wiped her feet off on the softer skin beneath his chin, finding it funny when the slight pressure of her feet forced his head back instinctively.

She stood and picked up another gummy bear, also taking a bite of this one before dropping it into Dick's mouth. This time when he swallowed, he inhaled sharply.

"By the Power of Greyskull! What is in these gummies!"

"A little concoction of Claire's," Melissa said from where she was leaning against the side of Dick's bare chest. "It enhances sensation, and slightly increases sex drive. That's probably why your hips keep trying to do their own thing."

Ronnie nodded. She was feeling some of that sensation enhancement too. She's had foot massages before, one she had even called a gift of god, but that didn't hold a candle to the feel of his tongue on her feet, his incisors gently scraping along her calves and shins.

She shook herself from her reverie. "Alright, we should keep going. We don't have all day. Third question. Are you any good at eating pussy?"

Dick was quiet for a moment. "I sure like to think so."

She grinned at him. "Prove it." Then she turned around and sat on his face.

His jaws parted and she suddenly found herself held by his teeth gently biting into her ass. She felt him working aside the fruit roll-up panties, and then the tip of that sensuous muscle caressed her slit, and she was on cloud nine. He worked her labia good, massaging them with that pig, powerful muscle, sliding the tip deeper, and parting her inner lips, before thrusting inside of her.

Ronnie cried out in pleasure, never had a tongue felt so fucking good down there. She tried to buck and writhe, even as Dick tried to do the same, but both were held captive by each other and their pursuit for pleasure. The tongue withdrew and fluttered across her clit, and Ronnie cried out as her pussy quivered in her first orgasm of the day. Dick lapped thirstily as the cum seeping between her pussy lips.

Dick held her there, riding the high of her pleasure as he withdrew the sweet taste of her from her most precious place, and only once he had all he thought he could get did he release her.

Ronnie got unsteadily to her feet, the underwear she's been wearing half-dissolved by her lover's ministrations. With a roll of her eyes she pulled it off and slapped it around the third gummy bear, before pulling off her bra and putting it on the bear as well.

"Savor this one. It's just about the last." She dropped it into his open maw, and in seconds it was gone. With this latest infusion of enhancers, Dick was constantly trying to hump the empty air. Only the restraints kept him from tossing Ronnie in his lusty drive to get off.

Fuck, that orgasm wasn't enough. Ronnie needed to get off again, and fast. She grabbed the last bear, and held it over his salivating maw.

"Last question, and it's an easy one. What part of you am I going to play with for your grand prize."

"My dick!" he practically begged.

Ronnie smiled and dropped the gummy in his mouth, turning and jogging the couple steps to his waistband. She didn't pause, reaching down before she'd even stopped and grabbing the elastic. She threw her all into pulling it down.  

She revealed the head of his massive cock, and the small puddle of pre-cum it was leaking like a faucet, but she was having trouble getting it farther.

"Let me help," a lusty voice said from above, and pink fingers with smooth black nails wrapped around the elastic, and ripped the boxers away. There was a tearing sound, and what remained of the boxers fell, discarded, to the floor.

In the wake of the boxer's departure, a ten inch monolith jolted to attention. Ronnie stepped up and wrapped her arms around it, her breasts slotting nicely into the seam below his cockhead. The dick was pulsing and throbbing, and every touch seemed to bring it one step closer to blowing.

"Would you like a hand getting him ready?" Big-Titty asked, hovering overhead with hungry eyes. "I promise not to pop his top."

Ronnie thought for half a second before she came up with a crazy-ass idea, maybe the craziest of her life, and decided to just fucking go with it.

"Build up your saliva, and then nod at me when you're going in."

Big-Titty grinned, and Ronnie could hear the swishing in her mouth as she worked up a kiddie-pool of saliva. Big-Titty leaned closer, the fingers of one hand half-wrapped around the base of the cock, the other gently cupping his balls. She nodded, and reared back her head as her big mouth opened wide, the momentum keeping the saliva in her mouth for the moment.

That's when Ronnie darted forward. She spread her arms and grabbed the cock as she crashed into one side of it, spinning around to the underside and catching her footing on his poor scrotum.

Then a slick pink tongue slid down her back like a printing press, smushing Ronnie against the outside of the urethral tube as buckets of saliva poured over her and the cock both. There was a deafening cry of surprise from all around her, before a feral, feminine moan was echoed by the man whose meat she was pressed against. With what little room she had, Ronnie stroked and caressed the cock, twerking against it even as the tongue behind her writhed against her, the tips seeking out her sensitive spots, like her inner thighs and the backs of her knees, even as the bottom jaw could only reach the small of her back. The tips of the tongue worked around and between her to stroke the massive cock. The mouth moved up and down, and then with a gagging noise Ronnie was pressed so hard she was practically made one with the cock as her hair tickled the inside of Big-Titty's throat. Then the pressure increased again as the throat swallowed around her, and the cock spasmed as Dick came.

Buckets of thick, pungent cum filled the mouth and flowed down around her, coating her in the white gold she'd been seeking. Big-Titty sucked and sucked around her, sealing her torso against the cock with her lips, and bathing her in a torrid mixture of spit and cum. The very idea of where she was, mixed with the pressure of her tits and clitp against the mighty cock, and the sensory boosts of the drug, all came together to push Ronnie to her second orgasm. 

There, in Titty's mouth, pressed against the cock she had sought for five long years, Ronnie passed out from the sheer pleasure.

End Notes:

Sorry this one was a little late, but thank you all again for reading!  The first of our sexy-time chapters has come and gone, but things are going to get even more heated from here!

Friday is still my target for the next chapter.  As always, if you want some input on how things go down from here, please leave a review and let me know what you're thinking!

Chapter 7 - On Target by MicroThaumaturge
Author's Notes:

Chapter 7 has undergone a not-insubstantial rewrite.  The main story beats are the same, but detail has been added, character dialogue and thoughts have been re-tuned, the order of certain pieces of the scene have been shifted around to improve flow, and - hopefully - you will find this to be an overall improvement.

Note: The word count jumped from 4224 to 7587, so you can expect some substantial additions in this rewrite.

In this chapter, we see a bit more of Dick and Ronnie, as well as Jen and Kim getting ready for their playtime.  We also see some movement from our frightened inside woman and her ambitious handler as they work to achieve their objectives.  Not a ton of sexy-times in this chapter, so I'll be sure to make it up to you all in the next one.

Tags: M/f, Feet, Gentle

Titania rubbed her fingers into the strained muscles of her cheeks.  The massage along her jawline loosened the tensed muscles, even as she smeared cum and saliva all over her face.

"Damn, girl!" she exclaimed, barking out an incredulous laugh.  "I thought we were just getting warmed up.  Warn a succu-girl before you pull another big-dick move like that!  My jaw can only stretch so far."

Titty licked her lips clean, then went to work around her mouth.  She extended her tongue far enough to curl the tips of her tongue around the bottom of her chin, lapping up the cum with gusto.  "Mmmn, though you did deliver a tasty treat.  I could go for a round two."

She looked down to find little Ronnie with her legs splayed to either side of Dick's slowly-sagging manhood, her pert ass planted on Dick's scrotum like a bean-bag chair as her torso lay, arms akimbo, along the bed.  Her eyes were wide and unfocused, and the blissed-out smile gleamed brighter than the streamers of cum strung between her and Dick's cock.

I could tell she was a pistol when I met her, but that girl is a fucking fifty cal.  I can't wait to see what she cums up with next!

Titania crouched down and picked the tattered remains of Richard's underwear off the floor.  She dangled the discarded garment by the waistband, and the shorn seams and shredded cloth became obvious at a glance. 

"Oops," Titty said with a naughty giggle, realizing she might have gone a bit overboard when she ripped them off the tied-up stud.  She used the remains to wipe the rest of the cum off her face, then buried her nose in it and took a deep whiff.

Fuck, that's a real man.  He better be, with little Ronnie keeping him in her sights.  If she doesn't wrap him around her finger today, I'll go celibate for a month!

Titty stood back up, and saw Ronnie was coming back to her senses.  The little woman's shit-eating grin was all the encouragement Titty needed to push things forward once Dick was recovered.  She had just the toy for the little spitfire to try out.

Titty used two fingers under Ronnie's shoulders to lift her onto her feet.  Once the little woman was stable, Titty passed the used rag over to Ronnie, who nodded her thanks and started cleaning herself off with what looked like a damp and shredded beach towel. 

Titty hadn't done much with this shrinking thing yet - just an hour spent at reduced size in the safety of her back room, and the time she had squished little Missy in a boobquake when she tackled Olivia - but the size difference thing was really starting to do it for her.  She found herself imagining little Ronnie even smaller, riding in a pair of boxers alongside Dick's thick, throbbing cock.  Fuck, even at one sixth the big man's size, the physical power shift on display was enough to rev Titty's engine.  And there was a bigger shift yet to come.

She glanced down at Ronnie's wireframe figurine still sitting at the foot of the bed, and the bit of red she could see poking out from beneath the heels.  Oooh, I can't wait until he sees what sex at once inch is like!  I'm dying to see it myself! She realized she was distractedly rubbing her crotch against the edge of the bed, and rectified that by intentionally pushing hard enough she had to stifle a moan.






Which circle of hell did I walk into?

Stella stared wide-eyed, her jaw abandoned to the floor.  It had been there ever since little Veronica started to get even smaller, and she had yet to recover her faculties.  She could barely think beyond questioning the reality in front of her.

Shrinking can't be real.  It just can't!  Oh, god, and they want to make me small like that!  Please, god, don't let that happen to me! She had briefly torn her gaze away from the small woman, who was making a man many times her size suck on her feet, only for the wet, squelching noises and delighted squealing to draw her gaze back.  Her morbid curiosity ensured that she caught the full show.  This is what Miss Vane sent me to witness?  And worse, sent me to be a part of?  Stella was at a loss.

Her eyes drifted, seeking some semblance of normalcy, until her eyes rested on the three figurines still sitting on the table.  There is absolutely nothing normal about this.  Veronica is already so small, and that's the largest size they might make me.  Kim is going to be half that size, and Jen is going to be yet a third smaller.  Fuck, they never even showed the smallest size, did they?  If Miss Vane continued with the pattern of this test so far, then she told them to make me the smallest size possible.  Oh, god, please help me!

Stella forced her breathing to slow.  She could mitigate her body's attempt at hyperventilating, but the cold sweat running down her back was completely beyond her control.  As is everything that will happen once I take that drug.  Oh god, oh god, oh I don't want to do this, there's no way I can go through with this!  I came to Miss Vane so I could become strong like her, not so I could be some pervert's little plaything!  Her eyes had darted back to the bed just in time for a hungry Titania and a thirsty Veronica to cross their streams of intent in a violent collision of need and desire.  

Good god, did she just force her way into a blowjob?  Stella felt faint.  This is not at all how it was supposed to go...

Stella glanced at the wall clock.  Her fear-fogged mind struggled through some basic math and confirmed they had another 160 minutes still scheduled for this nightmare bacchanalia.  That was far too long before this nightmare would end, yet she had precious little time remaining to conduct her clandestine operations, and validate her decision to partake in this debauchery.  After they shrank her, she would be completely at their mercy.

Stella sank down into her chair, leaning into her encroaching panic attack to feign a spell of light-headedness.  Kim glanced back at her, but Stella waved off the concern.  Kim immediately turned back to watch the impromptu threesome as Richard blew his first load.

Before she lost herself in the encroaching panic, Stella focused on what she had to do to make everything that was to come worth the price she was about to pay; she would do what she could to make her sacrifice mean something.  She glanced around, confirming all eyes were on the two people and the tiny recovering from their first round of 'testing.'  When she was confident no one was paying her any mind, Stella reached into her purse, and withdrew a tightly-packed bundle of OLED screens and folded, transparent limbs, about twice the size of a deck of cards.  She quickly flipped a power switch on one end, and set it on the ground.  She took one more look around the room, then gave the device a push towards the table supporting the secure case housing the secret solutions.

The 'infiltration unit' Elise had given Stella slid right underneath the tablecloth of the central table. Stella caught only the briefest of flashes off the polished tile flooring as the OLED screens powered on.  It was enough to know that the infiltration unit was functional, and that Elise would soon take control of the drone.

Damnable woman.  It's bad enough I have to go through all this, but she had to cock block a lucky jock last night, too.  Instead of a night of passion, I was forced into a night of planning.

Rather than focus on her impending shrinking, Stella sought refuge in her memories of the previous night.  She had wanted to bring one of those jocks back to her bed, but the Spy-bitch had other plans.  After dragging Stella away from the pool and the hunky swimmers, Elise had spent hours of Stella's time explaining how she expected Stella to do Spy-bitch's job for her.  The woman had been frustratingly vague throughout the entire planning session, only referring to the so-called Fab Four by name.  Everything else was referred to as "the target," "the asset," or "the infiltration unit."  Elise might have still been under orders from Miss Vane not to disclose any details about this nightmare drug, but sending in Stella without advanced warning wasn't a test, it was cruelty. 

Sadistic bitch, Stella thought, not entirely sure which woman she was referring to.  They have all the power right now.  Especially Miss Vane.  But if I get through all this, I'll be another step closer to taking that kind of power for myself.

Stella glanced back at the table to see if there was any obvious sign of the infiltration unit.  She hadn't seen it the day before when it snuck into Olivia Mathers' private office in Greene Hall.  Admittedly she hadn't known it was there, or that Elise had capitalized on Stella's chat with the paranoid woman to sneak the beetle-like infiltration unit inside the office, but the fact she'd noticed nothing gave Stella some real confidence in its ability to operate unnoticed.

Stella had only learned of it during the lecture late last night, when Elise suggested she had managed to retrieve an advanced set of programming cards for some sort of robot or android that should be displayed today.  But once again, like her employer, Elise had been frustratingly vague about the details for "the asset."

Deciding she probably shouldn't draw attention to the inf- no, the bot, by looking at it, she shifted her attention to the streamer couple as they were approached about starting their shrinking experience.  Without a goal to focus on any longer, Stella let out a small whimper as she tried to resolve herself for what was yet to come.  Her prayers to god for salvation resumed, and seemingly continued to go unanswered.






Elise fiddled absently with the empty memory card case, asking herself again if she had missed something.  She wasn't sure what was so advanced about the "Modules for Advanced Learning" on the microSD cards that had been in the case, but it had been sitting beside several empty cases in the bin labeled "Demo" on Olivia Mathers' desk.  Miss Vane had made it clear the Fab Four were to hold nothing back from the investors, as that would mean they were also failing to show her agent everything, so Elise would just have to take matters into her own hands.  Figuratively speaking, of course.

Elise was halfway through her twenty-first prayer to the universe for something to happen, when the black window sitting open on one of the monitors before her bloomed into brilliant life.  Nine different camera views were visible on-screen, each one clearly labelled.  From left to right and top to bottom, the views were:

Left, Top, Right,
Infrared, Front, NightVision,
Bottom, Back, Claw

Each view was dim, grainy, and distorted. The cameras broadcasting were tiny, if high definition for their size.  The Infrared view showed a world of blues, with short, wide splotches of red and yellow moving around a band near the middle of the camera.  The NightVision was brighter than the others, and everything was in washed-out shades of green.

Elise quickly set the case down on her workstation and looked at her other monitor, where a wireframe of the infiltration unit had appeared, along with several menu options.  She moused over the 'Deploy' button, and a soft 'click' echoed through the dim interior of her surveillance van. 

On screen, the wireframe model began to reshape itself as six segmented legs unfolded from over the OLED screens, each joint clicking into place.  Elise knew that on the real unit, each leg was a carefully shaped, double-jointed assembly of aluminium oxynitrite pieces, controlled through wires that were run through the inside of each leg.  As the legs were transparent aluminum, and the wires were thin with a matte finish, it was very difficult for the eye to catch the legs in motion, or even pick them out if looking in the unit's direction.

Once all six legs had unfolded, the camera displays had cleared now that the cameras weren't viewing the world through the folded legs. 

On screen, the wireframe resembled a headless beetle, or a squat box with insect legs.  On the real thing, each face of the box was covered in an OLED screen that displayed the picture captured by the camera on the opposite face, so from a distance the infiltration unit just looked like a small distortion in the air.  The only exception was the bottom face of the main body, which had what resembled bomb bay doors through which a variety of infiltration and espionage tools could be deployed.

With the infiltration unit deployed, Elise wrapped her hands around a pair of highly-customized joysticks.  Her thumb brushed over an eight-pointed directional pad and pressed down in the center.  On-screen, the Front view grew larger, while all the other views shrank and lined themselves along the top and bottom edges of the sceen.  With a few additional button presses, the unit flexed all six legs in order, and a notification popped up on screen that all legs were in working order.

Elise quickly set the infiltration unit into motion, maneuvering right up to the edge of the tablecloth.  Her other thumb rotated a dial, and the Front, Infrared, and NightVision views shifted forward, as their tiny cameras extended on the end of a flexible wire, similar to the wire cams used by SWAT or special forces to peek under doorways.  A small directional pad panned the view side-to-side, as well as up-and-down.  Elise was able to quickly take stock of the location of each of the people currently inside Love & Lust.

Elise maneuvered the infiltration unit around the table as she searched for her target, the sex bot that Olivia Mathers had named Aidra.  The dossier Miss Vane had provided described a mostly mechanical android, with latex coverings on the face and hands.  It seemed her information was outdated, however, because the cameras passed over the robot twice before Elise realised she was looking right at it.  She only realized it was her target when she swapped to the Infrared camera, and it lit up like a Christmas Tree as she panned over a high-end sex doll propped up at the back of the store.  At first glance her target appeared to be a scale model of a nude woman, with legs and both sets of lips parted for use, but the sex doll was putting off enough heat to rival a commercial server.  Elise blinked in surprise when she noticed the eyes moved, clearly watching the events in the room.

With her target in sight, Elise made one last check to confirm the coast was clear before creeping the infiltration unit towards the bed covered in tentacles.  It would make good cover for the unit's approach to the back of the store.

The infiltration drone was halfway to the hentai bed when something in the Back camera caught Elise's eye.  It was a massive steel box, bedecked with multiple layers of security, and it screamed at her training that something important - likely the shrinking solution - was inside.

Elise hesitated a moment.  Collecting samples was outside of her primary mission parameters; Miss Vane had assigned that task to Stella.  But...

Elise ran over her situation one more time.  Most of the guests were still full-sized, which meant the box would have to be opened at least once more, but staggered shrinking was the approach that had been expected, which meant more instances of the box being openend.  If Elise went now, she might have several opportunities to get the infiltration unit into and back out of the secure case.

The moment of hesitation came to an end, and Elise walked the infiltration unit through a smooth about face, and headed for the table.  Moments later the drone's front legs lifted as high as they could reach against the table cloth, and then came down slightly before they caught on the cloth.

Just behind the tips of each leg, so fine that the naked eye couldn't see them, were three rows of backwards-facing needles.  They were part of the crystalline structure of the infiltration unit's legs, and were incredibly adept at climbing fabrics, like upholstery, drapes, or on one memorable occasion, the inside of a ball gown.  Slowly but surely the legs were lifted free, before they readily caught on the table cloth, lifting the infiltration unit ever higher.  It took only a minute for the Little Spybot that Could to ascend the table, and Elise quickly maneuvered it inside a large cardboard box with one of the sides cut out.  She positioned the bot so that it faced the secure case, and settled in to wait for an opportunity.




"Did you see her jump into a blowjob?  That looked hot as hell.  Wouldn't you agree, Jen?"

Jen nodded, her voice stolen by the carnal display she had just witnessed.  Her gaze kept jumping between the tiny woman now rousing herself between the legs of the really big - but still normal sized - man, and his cock that had been chest height on little Ronnie.  The cock that would tower over Jen once she went through with the shrinking.  Ten inches.  That cock is more than twice as long as I will be tall. A passing thought wrested a wry chuckle from her.  At least I won't have to worry about whether it's gonna fit.  That answer's a hard no.

She watched as little Ronnie - the only woman here smaller than Jen even at normal size, and therefore Kawaii by default - sat up on Richard's scrotum.  She squeezed her precious little knees around Richard's cock, and the big man groaned with pleasure.  Ronnie leaned forward, pushing her lithe, cum-soaked little torso against the underside of his deflating manhood, and placed a wet kiss right on the middle of his slackened shaft.

It twitched, and Ronnie let it knock her back over into her previous supine position.

"Looks to me like they're getting ready for round two," Jen commented, as Titty grabbed something off the floor and stood back up.  Jen looked back at Kim, her expression quizzical.  "I thought men had longer cooldowns?  I always have to wait at least half an hour to get my date back up if I want to get off myself."  She huffed.  "It's not fair they get off so damn easy, but we need to work our asses off."

Claire stepped closer to the duo, and leaned in conspiratorially.  "I added something to the sensory enhancer that helps men get back in the action faster.  It doesn't affect sperm production, but it super charges semen production, to the point that he'll be fully reloaded in minutes.  Ah, and it looks like Titty wants to prove that he's locked and loaded."

Claire started to gesture towards the occupied bed, but Jen grabbed Claire's hand between both of her own.  "Will this miracle enhancer be available to investors? I'll write you a check right now."

Claire laughed a little awkwardly, obviously not willing to simply acquiesce.  "Actually, all of our products will be limited to on-site use when we get our facilities up and running, at least initially.  And I should note that it's not an instant-up for the guy.  It helps him recover faster, but not immediately."  She shrugged.  "The truth is we're scientists, not miracle workers."

"I'm not so sure I agree," said a voice behind Jen.  She turned her head to see the unsettled undergrad girl, who had been the first to arrive for the demo.  Jen had been surprised to see her so shaken, since she was so eager to be here.  "To literally hold a person's life in the palm of your hand...  Before today, I would have said only a god had such power."

"Politicians and corporate bigwigs do much the same," Jen disagreed.  "Besides, this seems pretty squarely in the science department to me."  Jen turned to face the girl.  "They made a solution that does like five different things just to prep the body to shrink.  The change is an accelerated and directed bio-process, not some instant wish-granter.  Sounds more realistic than a magic trinket, a curse, or a blessing from god."

Stella shook her head.  "It's not the process, it's the scope that's miraculous."  She glanced at Claire.  "You had us eat a bunch of different candies, so I doubt mixing it in a drink would mitigate or alter the effects of the drug, correct?"

Claire hesitated, but eventually nodded.  "You are correct."

Stella nodded solemnly, and turned back to Jen. "Can you imagine if this was used like current date-rape drugs?  Especially by pent-up women who don't want to deal with all that toxic masculinity?  There's far too much potential for abuse.  I mean I can think of..."

Jen simply stopped listening.  She focused instead on the couple on the bed, and Titty who was grinding on the bed's corner while one of her hands was digging through a pile of toys.

Ronnie makes it look like a lot of fun - and perfectly safe, given the restraints.  Who could think this is scary?  The excited thoughts buoyed her mood, as she blatantly ignored her own initial reactions. That was then, and this is now, and now this shrinking thing is hot, not scary.  This freshman girl needs to catch up and get on my level.

Breaking out of her reverie she waved at Claire to get her attention.  "When can we get in on the fun?" she asked.

"Whenever you're ready to join the party," Claire said, her neutral, professorial smile back in place.

Jen grabbed Kim's hand.  Her grip was tight because she was excited, not scared.  Scared was a thing of the past.

"Y-yeah," she said, drawing on her streamer persona a bit to sound more confident.  "I'm gonna go first.  I want to see Kim from that scale, and get to play around on her.  It'll be fun and freaky!  Daring and adventurous!  The kind of thing that would land me a thousand new subscribers!"

Oops!  Too much of the streamer persona!

"Actually, that's a good point," Kim said.  "I was doing some research into potential markets for what you have here, and there's a not-insubstantial subculture that would go absolutely crazy for adult streamers with shrinkies - er, shrunken co-hosts.  Have you considered making this drug available to partnered streamers?"

Jen saw the freshman girl twitch at the question, but didn't pay the scaredy cat much mind.  She also wanted to know the answer to that question.

Claire's expression grew more serious - which felt almost wrong, given the juxtaposition of the big guy grunting on the sex table behind her as a thirsty little chocolate drop grinded against his stiffening cock like it was a stripper pole.

"To be blunt, yes we have, but ultimately we rejected the idea.  As Miss Warrens pointed out, there are too many potential abuse cases when using this drug outside of a carefully controlled environment."  She paused, glancing at Stella before looking back at Kim, a slight sparkle in the corner of her eye. 

"That being said, right now Olivia, Melissa, Titania and I have majority control of the company.  When investors buy into the company, we need to give them a say in how the company works as well.  They can propose new ideas, as well as reopen previously closed business for discussion.  The more they invest into the company, the more weight their ideas and opinions have.  If investors put enough money into the company to take the controlling interest away from the four of us, the new majority might decide to update the company's policy on partnering with streamers."  Claire winked at Kim.  "Just a bit of food for thought."

Kim looked at Jen, one eyebrow raised.  "What do you think?  Can we afford a controlling interest in Fab Four Fantasies? Would you even want to do a shrunken stream with me?"

Jen held up her hand in a 'wait' gesture, while she tried to picture what that would even look like.  What came to mind definitely made her blush.  "Let's not rush into this blindly.  I haven't even experienced shrinking yet."  She looked at Claire.  "Which is something I believe you were about to help me with?"

Claire's smile was polite, if a bit anticipatory around the edges.  "Of course.  Right this way, and I can get you set up with the shrinking solution while your girlfriend gets into her restraints."

"Oh no, were not a couple," Jen corrected quickly.  She wasn't sure why she suddenly felt a bit defensive of her relationship status, but even if Kim had been a great friend with skillful and talented benefits, they were not official.  I just don't want to mislead her, Jen thought.

"And we would prefer not to use the restraints, if possible," Kim added, her calm expression a little forced.  "I was hoping I'd get to manhandle my little friend directly, rather than being handled."

Jen looked at Kim sideways for a moment.  Did I hear that correctly?  No, I couldn't have.

Claire rocked her head side-to-side, her expression pensive.  "For the first time, we would prefer the full-sized partner to be restrained to prevent injury to the tiny.  However..." she paused, raising her hands to forestall the inevitable argument.  "However, we are aware that particular fantasy is not shared by all," she said, glancing at a bubbly Titty.  "With the durability given by the solution, and the boon of supervision we have here, I believe we can forgo the restraints for now.  I just need you, Kim, to keep in mind Jen's safety at all times."

Kim nodded, and Claire moved to the other bed with normal restraints.  Her fingers started digging into the slit in middle of the bed, from which the cable for the waist restraint appeared. As Claire's fingers fumbled with something inside the bed, her gaze drifted over to watch an animated Titty.

Jen followed her gaze, and saw the pink woman with her bat-wing shoulder tattoos and straining pink tubetop was actively manipulating the keyboard strapped to her forearm.  In response to her commands, the restraints around Dick's arms, legs, and waist began to move.  His arms lowered back the level of the bed, while his waist was raised into the air, and his ankles were raised higher still.  Doubtless this caused much of his blood to run to his brain, but the head that was not currently surplus to requirements had begun to arise from its slumber. 

Ronnie stepped onto Dick's pectoral muscle, then used his abs, navel, and hips as hand- and footholds to climb back up to his cock.  With one foot in his belly button for stability, she caressed the organ waiting at parade rest, encouraging it back to full attention.

Jen glanced at Claire, who was still fiddling with the cable, then back to Titania.  Titty rummaged through a pile of sex toys, and pulled out some sort of complicated cock ring.  On one side was a long, narrow plate that looked like it extended an inch or two above the ring, and it was gently curved, so it would gently cradle a length of the cock.  Titty excused herself as she reached around Ronnie, sliding the cock ring on so that the plate was oriented towards the ceiling, running along the urethra of the thick, stiff cock, which was pointing towards Dick's other head laying on the bed.

Once the cock ring was in place near the base of Dick's cock, Jen could make out a handle at the end of the plate, jutting up perpendicular to the cock.  It almost looked like a pair of handlebars on a motorbike, complete with a handbrake.  Jen suppressed a giggle as she wondered if Titty was making an actual crotch rocket.

Titty then brought over what looked like a riding saddle, glued off-center to the bottom of an inverted, wide, shallow bowl.  She clipped the edge of the bowl nearest the saddle to the bottom of the cock ring, so that it settled gently over Dick's ballsack, leaving the equestrian seat centered over his scrotum. 

Ronnie grinned and hopped up onto the seat, shifting her hips until she was settled in.  She reached forward to grab the handlebars, and found a pair of foot rests poking out of the cock ring.  The setup was a little small for Ronnie - she looked a bit like an adult riding a preteen's dirt bike - but when she asked a question, her face was all smiles.  Jen could hear Titty's response.

"This one I call the Cum Cannon.  You can ride his cock all day, get him ready to pop a dozen times over, but there's a bead inside the cock ring pressed tight against his urethra, that'll keep any and all of his cum from escaping, unless you release it.  Pulling the handle on the right will brielfy retract the bead, allowing a shot of pent-up cum to shoot out.  To aim up, just pull on the handle bars, and push out with your feet.  Aiming down is the opposite.  Side-to-side... I think you can figure that out.  And just like you might expect from a motorcycle, if you rotate the handle towards you, it'll give some gas to the engine." 

Jen missed Ronnie's question, but she heard Dick groan in pleasure, and Titty's answer was self-explanatory.  "Oh, honey, I'm pretty fucking good with miniaturizing tech.  There's a series of vibrator beads and electrical nerve stimulators inside the cock ring of the Cum Cannon, so the more you turn the throttle, the more excited your ride gets!  Oh, and the sack protector is a fucking memory material, so the more you turn up the power, the more the sack protector will tighten around Dick's balls, encouraging him to get his load ready to fire.  So, why don't you see how fast you can get this thick, powerful ride up to full throttle, while I find you a target!  Now, what did I do with - ah, thank you Missy!"

Jen watched as Missy carried a plastic bomber glass - a wide-mouthed rock glass with a shotglass cast into the center - over to Dick's chest.  The eight inch tall redhead set the unwieldy cup at the base of Dick's throat, and waved like a game show hostess at the target, before stepping out of the line of fire.  Titty bounced over to the little redhead and planted a grateful kiss on the top of her little head.

Jen giggled as she watched Ronnie lean forward like she was riding a real motorcycle.  She could see her elbow flap as she revved the throttle, and the dick she was riding throbbed and darkened in response.  Ronnie's feet came off the footrests and wrapped around the cock, her tiny toes stroking its base even as she revved the throttle higher.  Dick's moaning increasing in pitch and volume to match.  The big man grunted, and the cock gave a couple big twitches, but no cum came out, until Ronnie re-situated herself.  Jen thought she heard the little woman say something about being "locked and loaded," then she pushed forward on the handles, and pulled the handbrake-style trigger on the cum cannon.

A white glob shot out the tip of Dick's cock and pasted itself across his chest.  "Fuck," the big man murmured, the muscles on his arms shining and buldging as he strained at his bindings.  Jen couldn't blame him.  She was just watching, and it was taking all her self control to keep wringing her hands, instead of rubbing her soaking wet pussy.  Being held in the purgatory of the 'little death' like that couldn't be comfortable.

Ronnie laughed and clapped her hands, then adusted her aim up, and pulled the trigger again.  Another cum bullet lanced out, and this time it struck the outside edge of the bomber glass.  Ronnie adjusted one more time and fired, crying out in triumph as she struck a bullseye on the shot glass.  Her raucus cheer shifted her hips backwards off her seat, and she tumbled with a surprised laugh backwards onto the bed.

"Ok, yeah, that looks fun," Kim said right next to Jen, and she jumped, only just realising how intently she'd been staring.

A pleading groan from Dick brought Jen's attention back, and she saw Melissa was now standing by Dick's ear, talking into it while her full-sized, blonde, nerdy fiancé watched the proceedings from just out of arm's reach, a hungry look on her face. 

Titty reached over and used her hand to aim Dick's cock, and fired off a few more shots.  One was cheekily aimed at Melissa, but it fell short, and the little redhead showed Titty a wry smile and her middle finger.

With the target shoot at an end, Jen turned back to Claire to find her waiting patiently. 

"Sorry. I guess we got a bit distracted," Kim said as she laid her arm around Jen's shoulder, but Claire waved away her concern.

"Please, there's no need to apologize.  The whole point of today is to showcase the experience, and the unique items and services we will provide.  Titania is quite proud of her babies, especially that last one.  She would have spent half the night pouting if she didn't get to show off the cum cannon to a captive audience."

Jen heard a faint whimper come from the freshman girl at the mention of a 'captive' audience, but Jen just defaulted back to ignoring her.  Kim's arm tightened around her shoulders in solidarity.

Claire moved back to the bed and patted the top.  "Would you like to hop up here for the shrinking process?" she asked Jen.

Jen glanced over the bed, noting that a small slit in the crimson sheet, and in the gel padding of the mattress below were the only signs that the waist strap had ever been there.  She glanced back at Kim - who looked down at her a smug smirk - and then dropped her gaze to the floor.  Or more specifically, to Kim's feet in her sandals.

"If it's all the same to you, I think I'd prefer to be on the floor."

Claire nodded in understanding, then moved to the far end of the bed and grabbed the edge of the bedskirt.  She winked, and gestured towards the closer end of the bed.  Kim gave Jen one last side hug, and moved over to grab the bedskirt like Claire.  To Jen's surprise, the entire side of the bedskirt pulled away in a single rectangular sheet.  It had been held to the bed frame by velcro, and only resembled a bedskirt in appearance.  With Kim's help, Claire laid the cloth down as a clean floor mat.

"I should have expected you to go this route, after seeing the questionnaire you sent in.  It was actually your preferences that inspired Titania to update the bed design with conveniently stored mats, to keep tinies safe and comfortable on the floor."  Claire met Jen's eyes, her gaze excited.  "Now that the stage is set: Jen, are you ready to experience the greatest adventure of your life?"

Jen glanced down at the mat, over to Kim's feet, and back to the mat.  Just as she started to imagine the various ways this could go wrong, she felt a firm grip squeeze her shoulder in solidarity.  She looked up at Kim, only to find a derpy grin, and her fingers held up in a V for Victory pose.  Jen barked out a laugh, as much of the lingering tension left her.

"Screw it.  Let's do it."

Jen pulled her top off and tossed it towards her chair; she dropped her bottoms, and kicked them in the same general direction, along with her sandals.  She stepped onto the soft, smooth mat in her red and white sports bra and purple mushroom panties.  "I'm ready.  Shrink me, Claire."

Claire moved past them, pausing to rest her own comforting hand on Jen's shoulder, before stepping up to the central table.  She pulled a card from the pocket of her suit jacket, and slid it into a slot on the front of the case.  Claire placed her thumb on a fingerprint reader, waited a beat, then removed the card.  There was a series of soft, electronic beeps, and then a resonant clicking sound.  Claire turned a pair of keys simultaneously, and the lid popped open.

Jen shook her head at the level of security.  That case could probably survive a tactical nuke.

While Claire set about preparing the shrinking solution, Jen reached out and grabbed Kim by the hand, pulling her closer.  She looked up into her lover's eyes, shifting her gaze away momentarily before she resolved once again to be strong.

"Are you as ready for this as I am?" Jen asked.

Kim cupped Jen's cheek in her hand, pulling her in for a kiss that was firm and resolute.  "You bet your ass I am."  Kim's other hand joined in, cradling Jen's face.  "You're putting up a strong front, I can tell.  I know you're scared about being so small, but you're going to be fine.  I'll protect you, and keep you safe, I promise."  Kim pulled Jen into a tight embrace.  "We talked about all the different ways this could go down, and we were in agreement.  You said you wanted to get the full experience, even feeling helpless at times, so I'll give you what you asked for.  But if you ever, ever get proper scared, remember that I'm always looking out for you."

Kim only pulled back enough to seek Jen's lips with her own, her kiss gentle and tender as a daisy.  The contact was brief,  but their lips reunited a breath later, pushing and maneuvering with passion and purpose.  Before tongues got involved, Kim stiffened and pulled herself back.  Jen sighed and opened her eyes, looking into Kim's passionate brown orbs, only to see a shadow.

What's that about?  We're doing so well together, can't she just enjoy this?

Kim shook her head as if to clear it, before asking an important question.  "If I get too rough, or take things somewhere you're not willing to go, you remember the safe word, right?"

Jen could still see that shadow in Kim's eyes, and she pulled her lover into another hug so she wouldn't have to see it while she answered.  She took a deep breath, and nodded into Kim's voluminous auburn hair.  "Toad.  Short, sweet, and loyal to a fault."

Kim's arms stiffened again, before she sagged a bit.  Jen broke the hug, holding Kim at arm's length, and this time when she looked into her lover's lowered eyes, the shadow was gone, replaced by a touch of guilt.

Kim chewed her lip a moment, then met Jen's eyes.  She took a deep breath, then recommended that Jen do the same.

"Take a deep breath.  You will be fine.  I promise I'll only go a couple rounds before I toggle off god mode."  Kim bit her lip again, before nodding, as if she decided something.  "Titania mentioned she might want to get in on some of this action.  Are you still good with that?  With her and I both full size, or with both of us climbing all over her?"

Jen was a little surprised, but she nodded.  After all the dates she'd gone on, who was she to tell off her lover for bringing another woman into their bed.  Besides, Titty was hot, and seemed like a good time.  Jen liked the older woman's enthusiasm, and suddenly found herself wondering if she could drum up more subscribers if she could honestly say she had sex with a giant succubus.

Or maybe I just want tobe able to say I had sex with a giant succubus?  Yeah, it's probably that one...  Ooh, if I spin it right, since succubi are considered monsters, and she'll be giant compared to me, I could say I fucked a kaiju!

Kim tapped a suddenly exciteable Jen on the shoulder, and nodded towards Claire, who had come back with a syringe in hand.

"Ready?" she asked. 

Jen nodded and stepled out of their loose embrace.  "Yeah.  You bet your ass I am.  Time for the X-Rated minish dungeon!"

Kim barked out a laugh, and even Claire chuckled at that.  The professor showed Jen the syringe, measured to half a milliliter of solution, and then pointed it towards her mouth.  "Open up and say 'ahhh.'"




Elise was getting anxious, waiting for her opportunity.  Patience was a skill in which she was well versed, but this current course of non-action was in pursuit of completing an objective assigned to another.  This course of action introduced needless risk of discovery, and potentially derailed her actual objective if Aidra was called into play before expected. 

Still, the unit had been outfitted with a pair of vacuum-sealed, needle-tipped, 5 ml sample collection vials designed with break-away tips.  When the needle penetrated something solid - like flesh for a blood sample, or the cap of a bottle, for example - a tiny piece of metal on the tip would deform, and be sucked into the absolute vacuum inside the vial, closely followed by whatever fluid the needle had entered.

Elise had the capacity to get a sample, and an opportunity could present itself at any moment.  After all...

That's gotta be where they're storing the shrinking solution, she thought to herself.  The eggs laid by the golden goose sat mere feet away from the infiltration unit's hiding spot.  This was too good an opportunity to pass up, if only...  Wait.

Claire Barnette, the professor, was walking this way.  She removed a card from her pocket, put it in the case, and then placed her finger on a scanner, before removing the card.

"Damn," Elise muttered to herself.  Talking to oneself was a bad habit for someone in the corporate espionage business, but ever since she got these drones from GREENEWORKS, the bad habit she'd quashed during her training for the CIA had once again reared its ugly head.

"This is gonna be a tough one.  I'll have to acquire or copy the card, get a close-up visual of her fingerprint, and climb on top of the box in full view of the room while I...  No fucking way!"

Elise all but jumped for joy when Claire turned away with the loaded syringe, and walked over to Jen.  She had left the case open. 

Elise wasted no more time, and sent her infiltration unit to clamber against the side of the box, until the front legs hooked on the lip.  A few desperate moments of scrabbling later, she was in. 

Even before the infiltration unit was fully into the case, Elise had toggled open the bay doors on the bottom of the unit.  The collection vials descended on multi-jointed arms in anticipation of taking samples.

What should I grab?  There are so many bottles!  All around the unit were medicinal bottles, most of them labeled with fantastical names like "Paladin's Courage," "Pixie's Cheer," "Forgotten Promise," or "Born Again Virgin."  A few vials had fallen over as the unit clambered into the case, the caps pointed towards the infiltration unit. 

There are two right in front of the unit, in perfect harvesting position.  Once again, it's as if Fate itself wishes for Miss Vane's dreams to become reality. 

The sealed vials darted forward, the break-away tips snapping as the needles pierced the tops of the bottles.  The solution inside was quickly sucked into the vacuum of the empty collection bottles.  Once they were full, Elise quickly retracted them, and turned the infiltration unit around. 

As she did so, the bottom camera got a glimpse at the labels on the bottles from which she'd harvested.  On one, she read "Shrinki-" and on the other, she read "king Soluti."  She didn't get the sizes, but she had confirmed she had 10 ml of shrinking solution onboard.  Once again, Fate smiles on Victoria Vane.  Now she just had to fulfill her primary objective - bringing Aidra up to full functionality.

The infiltration unit clambered over bottles and back out of the case, even before the bay doors on the bottom of the unit had closed.  It landed on the table with a light series of "thunks" that went unheard over the ambient noises in the room, and Elise darted the infiltration unit to the back edge of the table.  An about face and a couple minutes later, the infiltration unit was back on the floor, creeping its way towards the hentai bed, and beyond it, to Aidra. 

Elise had her samples, and was back on target.  Now she just had to get the microSD cards installed in Aidra' new control board, and Elise could call her mission a complete success.

End Notes:

Thank you again for reading!  As always comments are most welcome!

I hope this rewrite lands a bit better than the initial draft for this chapter.  If I pulled out anything that you would have preferred to remain, let me know.  If there was a tonal shift that didn't land, I would also appreciate that heads-up.  Either way, I hope you are still enjoying the story.  I'm still enjoying writing it when I can find the time, and I'm excited to finish and post the next one!

Chapter 8 - Toe to Toe by MicroThaumaturge
Author's Notes:

Jen finally gets tiny, and gets to play with her favorite part of Kim to tease.

Tags: Feet, Gentle, Mouth Play

Jen cradled the solution at the back of her throat.  Once she swallowed, she was committed to spending an hour subject to the whims of giants.

Jen flexed her tongue, running the solution back over her taste buds.  Nope.  Still no taste.  Maybe they can deliver the doses in mixed drinks in the future? Aside from the unusual viscosity of the fluid, it was no different than bottled water.  Jen breathed in deep, and exhaled slowly through her nose.  

She met Kim's eyes, and swallowed.  Let's-a go!  

The globule slid down her throat, and Jen traced its progress with her finger.  The sensation was cool despite the time spent in her mouth.  It dripped into her tummy, and that cool sensation blossomed into a rapidly-spreading heat.  

Jen was abruptly reminded of her first Scotch.  Her date had come out of the gates talking about the difference between Glen-Finch, or Logger-Yule, or La Freak, only to have her try a taste of something called Passport.  That name she remembered, to ensure she never, ever, ever drank it again.  She fled to the bathroom and hopped out the window to escape her date.

There was no escaping this heat, though.  The warmth she now felt was quickly growing beyond the burn of strong alcohol.  Jen's tummy began to roil and seize, as all the gummies she'd snacked on while waiting for the presentation to start were rapidly liquefied.  Her stomach squeezed tighter than Nintendo's grip on fan-made content, and it emptied into her writhing intestines.  The slurry of sugar and shrinking chemicals were absorbed into her system, and the warmth in her core was carried throughout her entire body.  She shivered despite the heat as she was flooded with energy, and her body began to contract in on itself.

Her senses dulled as her body dwindled.  She could hear voices, but they sounded distant, twisted.  Jen had the indistinct feeling of rising and falling, like she was riding a high-speed elevator.  Her car dropped precipitously to the middle floors, then a minute later shot all the way up to the top of the building.  She could feel pressure applied over her entire body, before she plummeted from the penthouse to the lobby.  There she lay as the solution continued its work transforming her to a new size, and for a time, a new role in life.  A much smaller one.

When the prickly feeling finally subsided and Jen's senses returned, she was momentarily overwhelmed by the sensation.  She was tangled in a morass of thick, sweat-drenched nylon.  She could dimly make out her surroundings in the light filtering through the red material above her.  Jen flexed her arms and stretched out her legs to find everything working, and feeling oddly refreshed.  With gusto, she forced her way between the fibrous weaves until she lifted the crumpled red top of her balled-up sports bra, and her eyes were bombarded with the harsh incandescence of the overhead lights.  She shifted herself towards the edge of the garment while her eyes adjusted, and swung her legs over the white fabric of the bottom of her balled-up bra to rest on the smooth, warm floor mat.

A loud, resonant giggle drew her attention skyward, and she froze as a titan pointed directly at her.  The towering brunette managed to arrest her giggling long enough to declare, “Gale Farce, I choose you!”

Jen's eyes widened as she struggled to comprehend the towering figure of her lover.  Sedan-sized feet supported relatively skinny legs the size of stairwells.  The soft, pale columns stretched far overhead to a pair of black panties, with a shear window allowing a beguiling view of her clitoral hood and the tippy-top of her labia.  Above the lacy garment - and as high as the roof of her apartment complex - was a sexy navel that stretched into a soft, flat tummy.  Balcony-sized tits that Jen could no longer think of as handfuls were proudly supported by a lacy black bra.  Jen had to really crane her neck to look above the lithe, almost regal neck, and up to the sexy smirk and amorous brown eyes of her lover.

Despite her dry mouth, Jen swallowed.  

It was a moment later when Kim's bold declaration finally registered, and Jen glanced back at the balled-up garment she still sat within.  The crumpled part of the garment over her head was mostly red, and the part she sat on was mostly white... she slapped her forehead as she realized what Kim had done to set her at ease.  Leave it to Kim to play on Jen's cheesy sense of humor.

“Have you realized your situation yet, my adorable little fighter?” Kim asked.  “I hope you have some special attacks you've been practicing, because your opponent is a tough one.  She's strong and dexterous, and at the peak of your weight class... I don't think you stand a chance.”

Jen smirked at the thought of being treated like a battle monster.  The idea was laughable, made all the more so by her tiny height.  She clambered out of the bra, only to realize she was completely naked.

“Hey, Kim.  Before we start up the sexy battles, can you pass me my little figurine? I'd prefer to cover up.”

Kim smirked, and started swirling one of her giant feet on the tip of her toe, like she was feigning innocence.

“Yeah, about that.  I can turn over your little figurine, but it probably won't do you much good.  See, while you were shrinking, I tried using her for a battle.  She was soundly defeated.  As a reward, her opponent took the clothes.”

Jen stared up at Kim mouth agape.  “What are you talking about?  Are you telling me you're gonna leave me down here, naked?”

Kim shook her head.  “No.  I'm saying that only winners get clothes, so if you want to cover up, you're gonna have to win your fight.”

“But Kim, the whole point was to get dressed up now so I could undress later when we get really into it!”

Kim frowned.  “Nope.  Your figurine was defeated, and as such, it lost the clothes.  We could have a quick rematch for the clothes.  But since she has nothing left to bet, I think if she loses again, she gets stepped on.  In lieu of the ability to give favors, that seems fair to me, right?”

Jen didn’t really know where Kim was going with this, but arguing wasn’t going to do her any good.  “Erm, that’s right.”

Kim nodded.  “Excellent.  In that case, let me introduce your opponent, and give a brief demonstration before we jump into combat.  Oh, and if you were wondering, your figurine is waiting right here.”

Kim shifted her foot to the side, and behind it, Jen could see her wire-frame figurine laying upside down, supported by her 3D printed head and hands, still in a Naruto running pose.  Jen looked back at Kim's foot, and noticed that there were strips of fruit roll-up wrapped around the two smallest toes.

Jen coughed out an incredulous laugh at the absurdity of Kim’s toes wearing her lingerie, and tried to think of how she could possibly take on a foot with a larger surface than her mattress.  

Then teh demonstration started, and things got intimidating.  Kim's foot had moved over another discarded garment.  She scrunched up her toes as she moved the cloth around, then grabbed Jen's discarded purple panties by the waistband with the two largest toes on the foot.  The garment rose slowly into the air, a column of angry purple mushrooms dangling from several times Jen's height above.  Kim started talking like a sports anchor.

“A powerful grappler just barely light enough to remain in her weight class, your first opponent has a range of motion you could only dream of.”

Kim rotated her ankle to start spinning the panties.  Jen took a step back as the garment spun around and around like a massive windmill, the breeze coming off them chilling her.  The casual power in the silly display was incredible.

“She is capable of advanced tactics, and using weapons from her environment to her advantage.  Please give a warm, full-bodied welcome to LotusFeet Left!”

Jen craned her neck to look up at Kim, and her lover's playful gaze morphed into something mischievous.  The windmilling panties shifted trajectory.  Before Jen knew what was happening, she was laying on her side, wrapped from head to toe in the giant bolo that had been her underwear.

Jen fought to find her way free of the offending garment, but made little headway beyond coating herself in the scent of her own arousal.  Jen hadn't realized just how wet the presentation had made her, though after Kim's casual display of her titanic might, Jen was getting soaked at the idea of her giant lover fucking her brains out.

Kim left Jen to struggle against her panties for less than a minute.  When it was clear Jen was firmly trapped, a foot as wide as her bed and twice as long came to rest on top of Jen, gently pressing down on the panties as it slowly rolled Jen onto her back.  Jen managed to poke her head out of the garment, and only had time to realize what was happening with a surprised “Eep!” before a big toe pressed itself onto her face.

“Tell me, Jen, how's it feel to dip your toe into a monster battle?  This is your first real taste, isn't it?”  Kim's voice overflowed with mirth as she worked both her foot and her toe in small, slow circles, gently applying more and more pressure to Jen and her prison.  The panties slowly compressed beneath Kim's descending sole, and the tip of the toe pushed insistently against Jen's lips.

Jen couldn't contain herself.  Her lips parted, and she licked, and lapped, and sucked on the soft skin that had been so forcefully offered for her consumption.  Her teeth dragged across the skin, trying to find a wrinkle she could bring into her mouth.  She so loved sucking on Kim's toes, but now the smallest was as big as her head.  She needed to get something inside her mouth.

Then Kim shifted her foot forward, planting her heel over Jen's crotch.  The massive foot dug and twisted, and the incidental play against Jen's pelvis had her moaning almost immediately, and bucking for more in mere moments.  The appendage lowered over Jen's torso, covering her face beneath the softer, fleshier arch of the foot.  Jen felt around until she found a wrinkle, and she hungrily wrapped her teeth around it, pulling it into her mouth where her tongue licked and tasted.  Jen was getting positively overwhelmed, and the differences from what she was used to both frustrated and excited her to no end.

Kim's foot slid back, and the soft pad glided over Jen's face and hands. Kim's toes again grabbed the waistband of the wrapped-up panties.  She lifted her foot high into the air - maybe two feet off the ground - and suddenly Jen's world was spinning as she was unraveled from her prison.  She was in free-fall for a moment, dropping almost twice her body height as the angry, dangling panties cast her away, but even landing awkwardly on her side, she was unharmed.  Physics still applied normally, despite her reduction in size, and a fall from less than a foot didn't allow much distance or time for acceleration.  Plus she was a tough little tiny, just as Claire had promised.

“So, Jen, how was the prelude?  Did you have fun?”

Jen nodded, but one hand was across her chest, none-too-subtly tweaking a nipple, while the other only covered her pussy down to the second knuckle on her middle and ring fingers, as the rest of their length was buried in Jen’s dripping pussy.

“That was a hell of a warm welcome.  I don’t typically appreciate spawn camping, but I’ll let it go this time, if we get to take things to the next level.”

Kim laughed.  “All in due time.  But first, the promised grudge match.  Fair warning, your figurine took things kinda hard the first time around.  I really hope this second round doesn’t leave her crushed.”

With that Kim pushed the figurine over with her toe until it stood upright.  Then she pushed it forward, until it was about a foot from Jen, facing right at her.  Kim placed her foot forward, and lifted it right over the figurine.

“The rules of combat here are simple.  I will begin to slowly lower my foot to the floor.  If you can stop me from reaching the floor after two minutes have passed, or cause me to lose my balance or composure within those two minutes, then you win.  If my foot ends up with all of my weight on it at the end of two minutes, and it is as flat as can be on the floor, then I win.  Care to count me off?” Kim asked, looking up, and Jen turned around to see Claire was sitting in a chair behind her, enjoying the show.

“It would be my pleasure,” Claire said, noticeably squirming in her seat as she said it.  “Combat begins in three.  Two.  One.  Fight!”

Kim’s foot lowered until it was touching the head and shoulders of the figurine.  It began to press down, gently at first, but after a few seconds the figurine began to bend at the waist.  A few seconds and another pound of pressure later, the foot had pushed the statue to be further bent over, the arms out behind them partially deformed.

Claire offered something of a play by play commentary.  “It seems the figurine used Stand Tall.  It doesn’t seem to be very effective.  Kim seems to be using her signature move, Crush.  It’s-” there was a creak and a pop from the figurine as one of the wire-frame connectors separated under the pressure. “- super effective, it would seem,” Claire finished.

It took two minutes for the entire wire-frame to be completely flattened to a chorus of popping, snapping, and groaning plastic.  Kim smirked confidently, while Jen was just in awe.

“Well, I think we can call that one LotusFeet Left’s victory!  My sexy girl dominated that match!”  Kim met Jen’s eyes, and lifted her foot again.  “Time for the tag-team opponent to step up!  I wish you the best of luck, little Gale Farce.  You’re going to need it!”

And with that, Kim’s foot hovered directly over Jen’s head, and slowly began to descend.  Jen jumped into action.  Literally.  She jumped up, her light weight and energy-filled body easily managing to get a leg up on top of the sexy foot descending slowly onto the floor.

“Ooh, it looks like Gale Farce opened with a Leap attack,” Claire continued to comment from her perch.  “So far, it doesn’t seem to be very effective.”

From on top of the foot, Jen lay down on her stomach, and pulled her head up to the junction of the big toe and the second.  The feeling of the skin sliding and the tendons flexing below her as Kim scrunched and unscrunched her toes was surreal enough on its own.  With her tits and thighs pressed and rubbing against the bare skin, it was definitely getting her hot and bothered.  

But she didn’t have time for that right now.  She was at a disadvantage, and needed to do everything she could to turn the tide.  She put a hand on each of the toes before her, and flexed her tiny shoulders as she struggled to part them.  She didn’t make much headway, until all of a sudden they popped apart.  Jen couldn’t help her wry chuckle.  Even in direct competition, Kim was helping her.  With her access to the tender flesh between the toes, Jen stuck her head between them, and ran a long, wet lick from top to bottom.  Up above, Jen heard Kim suck in a sharp breath of air.

“It would seem that for her next attack, Jen used Lick!  LotusFeet Left flinched!”

Jen continued to lick with abandon, pausing only to nibble at the minuscule bits of webbing evolution had yet to erase from between the toes.  She shifted over to squeeze her head in the next gap between toes, wrapping her arms around the toes she was servicing, and using them to pinch and ply at the sensitive skin while her mouth and tongue did work.  There were a couple times where the foot would jerk, or seem to waver, but it was hard to tell just how effective her efforts were so f-

“It looks like LotusFeet Left and Gale Farce are halfway through the competition.  From the look on LotusSeed’s face, the battle has been well fought, but defeat isn’t even worth consideration.  If things keep up as they have been, Gale Farce is almost guaranteed to lose.  Who will be crowned victorious at the end of the next minute?  Let’s go to the peanut gallery for their opinions.”

Jen paused long enough to see that a giddy Titty had come to watch, but she didn’t pay any attention to the monstrous woman’s commentary.  Her attempts were not working, Claire had made that clear, so she was going to switch that up.  Jen rolled herself off the foot, landing on her side with barely an oof.  The bottom of the foot had come down to about waist height for Jen, and she wasted no time rolling under the foot.  She lifted her arms and legs, and began pushing up into the foot responsible for supporting the mountainous woman who was swiftly moving closer to winning this competition.

I need to give this my all.  This is when it matters, when all hope seems lost.  The power of love and dedication to my cause will always win out!

The foot came lower and lower, but Jen remained where she was, doing everything she could to evoke a pleasurable experience in her lover.  Short of that, she tried to surprise or shock the enemy with her frantic effort and dedication.

“Like a certain magic fish, it seems Gale Farce has used Flail.  It does not seem to be having much effect.”

The foot came ever closer.  Jen was leaning forward slightly to rub her tits against the arch of the foot, even as she lapped at it with her tongue, but the foot did not stop.  Jen lost all hope of victory when she realized she didn’t have enough room to roll over anymore.  At that point she gave in to her lust, writhing as much of her body against the sole as she could, while licking and sucking and biting the tender pads.  Then the foot applied enough pressure she could no longer move, and Claire clearly announced loud enough to be heard through an oppressive foot that Kim was a winner.

“After a brave and admirable battle, little Jen has succumbed to her lust, and the allure of a giant foot pressing her into an early grave.  Nay, let us not mourn her loss, but celebrate the life she led that brought us to today.

Jen couldn’t help but laugh, even as she fought down rising panic that the foot that held her hadn’t begun to let up.  Then her fears were proven unfounded as the massive foot moved away, leaving Jen soaked in sweat and shivering, with rivers of arousal streaming from between her legs.

Kim got down on one knee, her crotch almost directly over Jen.  She waved at the little woman to make sure she was alright, and Jen gave her a thumbs-up.  

“Not bad, Jen.  You almost had me step away, or even lose my balance and step onto you a few times.  You put in a lot of effort.”  Her kind features twisted into a hungry caricature.  Jen recognized it as one of the faces she’d developed for streaming, but it was no less scary for being familiar.  “That being said, you still lost the battle.  The bad news is, that means you don’t get your clothes.  The good news is, you get to help give me my reward.”  Kim ran a hand over her barely-contained tits, and down to her hip, before sliding the fingers down to the side of her panties, where she brushed them aside just long enough to slip two fingers inside her wet, pink pussy.  “And I know exactly what I want, and where I want her.  Titty, would you be so kind?”

Jen felt a rush of air as a mountain knelt behind her.  Titty was there, her mouth mere feet - no, mere inches, I need to remember to scale everything - from Jen’s face.

“Come along, little Miss.  It seems you displeased your biggers, and you shall be rectifying that situation soon enough.  Now, please prepare to board your flight to the pearly gates, while I prep to take on such a super fucking cute little passenger.  Hold on tight, this is gonna be fun!”

Jen turned away from Titty for a moment to look back at the kneeling, and still rubbing Kim.  It was for this reason that she missed the tongue darting out of Titty’s nearby mouth, the tip splitting in two.  It darted forward, one sliding hungrily between Jen’s thighs and wrapping up to cradle her tummy, while the other tip wrapped around her thigh to hold her in place.

“You might want to lie down for this next part, Kim,” Claire advised in a breathy voice.  “Titty looks hornier than I’ve seen her in a while, and both you and your little lover might want to brace for what comes next.”

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!  Things are heating up, and more of our cast are dwindling to the fun sizes.  I hope to have one more chapter out this week.

As always, please feel free to weigh in with your thoughts, comments, concerns, or even just to say hi!  It's a big encouragement to get feedback in any form.

Chapter 9 - Seduced by the Succubus by MicroThaumaturge
Author's Notes:

Kim claims her prize from the competition with little Jen,  as delivered by Titania on a sexy platter.

Tags: Breasts, Couples, Entrapment, Gentle, Insertion, Mouth Play, FF/f

She's finally all mine!

Kim's eyes had to be bulging.  Her subscribers would kill to see the fantastic vision made reality before her.  Jen, her four inch tall lover, was wrapped up in the forked tongue of a lusting, big-titted succubus.

Jen has always been a catch, but she wanted something she couldn't have.  Instead of forming a relationship, she just coasted between suitors, hoping to stumble across one she could tolerate long enough to introduce to her family.

Kim shook her head.  Now she no longer gets a choice.  For the next hour, she's not a stubborn, indecisive woman making mistake after mistake.  For the next hour, her fate is not hers to decide.  Until the clock runs out and this fantasy ends, Jen is the grand fucking prize, and she's being awarded to me.

Kim had all the power.  She had playfully given Jen a hopeless ultimatum, and Jen had thrown her everything into the challenge.  And Jen had failed.  As I had intended.  As I knew she would.  Now Kim would get to bask in her victory.  She had finally won the woman she loved.  She had put up with the homesick girl dating simp after panty-chaser after milquetoast, peaked-in-high-school-and-will-never-be-a-success chump.  Now that pity parade was a non-factor.  They would never be able to treat Jen to the wonders Kim was about to.

Jen is all mine, Kim thought again, her heart racing as the proof was delivered ever closer on the lips of a sexy demon girl.  How is this my life right now?

A gentle hand on Kim's trembling shoulder turned her to find an insistent Claire, who nodded in tacit understanding, and gestured again to the bed.  This time Kim took the professor's advice, and she practically rolled onto the gel mattress, legs splayed in Titty's general direction.  Kim lifted her torso on her elbows to watch what Titty would do next, and the succubus did not disappoint.

Her plush, wet lips shifted in a tongue-tied murmur, and little Jen waved vigorously at Kim before the tongue hungrily plucked the little Japanese girl between them.  Titty moaned in pleasure as she ran her hands up her sides, and cupped her prodigious breasts.  Her jaw worked as she rolled the scrumptious woman around her mouth, exploring her little body and tasting her excitement.  Then Titty crossed her arms, and in a rapid, practiced motion she pulled off the straining pink tube top.  Her mighty tits plummeted once free, her dark nipples standing proud.

Kim didn't see where the garment went, so focused was she on the melon-sized tits, but her eyes caught every motion as long, pink fingers with glossy black nails vigorously manhandled the all-natural fleshy funbags.  Titty lifted one of those tits, and her long, forked tongue darted out with a soaked Jen gripped under the arms in its embrace.  The lithe muscle dragged the little woman over the stiff nipple, sliding it between her pea-sized breasts.  A glistening wet trail of saliva was left in her wake. 

Titty lapped little Jen back over the nipple, and this time Jen's thighs latched on, her legs crossed at the ankle and encircling the nipple.  She pulled it bodily to her naked pussy as she might an embarrased lover.  Titty reversed course and helped hold Jen in place, as the little streamer started grinding her naked pelvis against the love nub.

"Mmph, thuuuck!"

Titty moaned around her tongue, heedless of the drool seeping from her mouth.  She swapped tits, pulling Jen gently but relentlessly away from the swollen nipple, only to introduce her to the other in a manner both up close and highly personal.

It wasn't long before both nipples were soaked and swollen, and drips and streams of saliva trailed across the top of her tits.  Titty lifted her chest and plunged her tongue and passenger into her ample cleavage, bobbing her head a couple times before retracting her tongue.  A pair of wiggling legs from the knees down could be seen poking from the depths of Titty's bosom.  She wrapped one arm across her tits to hold them pressed together, and used the other to catch the bottom of both little feet on the tips of her fingers, before plunging them, and their passenger, deep out of sight.  A moment later, Titty burbled a shaking laugh.

"Oh, she tickles!  Fuck, she's a wriggly little sexpot!  Kim, can I have her?  She tastes so fucking good, and the way she wiggles and squirms just does something to me!"

Kim sat up, her spine ramrod straight. She was not going to let someone else come between her and her Jen. 

"No Titty.  You may not have her.  If you want to spice up my playtime with her, then after all the dick she's paraded past me I would say your sexy curves are more than welcome, but if you think I'm ever going to let her go, then you have another think coming.  If you even think of taking her from me, I'll have Claire shrink your pink ass down and shove you somewhere the sun don't shine.  Do I make mys- Geezus!"  Kim jumped in surprise when a high-pitched squeak or screech blasted out from behind her.

Kim turned to find Claire clutching her chest.  Her face was cherry red, her clothes were sweat-dampened, and she was shaking.  Beads of sweat coated her neck, and her breathing was heavy.

"Are you alright Claire?" Kim asked, concerned for the woman's well-being.

Claire raised her hands defensively, and Kim noted her top two buttons were undone, revealing the matted, lacy edges of a white, sweat-soaked bra.

"Oh no, please, don't mind me.  It's just getting warm in here, and it seems to be getting to me.  You know, I've had a good deal more sugar than usual, and that's got my body all out of whack."  She jumped off her chair, leaving behind a glistening layer of what might have been sweat on the seat.  "I'm just going to grab myself a glass of something cold, I'm sure Olivia can supervise you three," she said.

Claire waved to get Olivia's attention, gestured vaguely towards Titty and Kim, and then quickened her steps towards the refreshments table.

Kim took the brief pause to glance around the room.  She saw Richard was still in his restraints, but all of the tension on the cords had slackened.  He was sitting on the edge of the bed with Ronnie laying face-down on his impressively muscular thigh.  She had one hand on the head of his stiff cock beside her, but she was just gently caressing it as Richard's thick, strong fingers worked at the muscles in Ronnie's lower back and glutes.  Missy was standing on the bed nearby, untangling some sort of string or cordage, and keeping an eye on her charges.

Olivia had maneuvered herself closer to Kim's bed, and was watching over them with a simple remote in one hand, while her other held something up to her mouth.  Probably a gummy.

Back at the refreshments table, Claire was downing her second cup of lemonade.  Stella was seated next to the refreshments table, eyes locked on Titty, while one of her hands moved absently between the bowl of gummy worms and her mouth.

Refocusing on her current affair, Kim turned back to Titty, who crawled right onto the end of the bed, one arm still occupied with keeping little Jen in a jiggly world of wonders.  The big-titted succubus crawled slowly, sensuously up the bed.  She paused at Kim's thighs to lean down and arch her back, her soft, plush lips brushing over the pale skin to tickle and tease the soft, yet firm flesh of Kim's inner thigh.  When pearly-white teeth scraped across her skin, Kim jumped and sat forward. 

It took a feat of will to relax back on her elbows as Titty resumed her approach.  That sensuous tongue trailed its way up Kim's inner leg and over to her panties.  It paused briefly over the sheer window in the garment, pressing down on either side of the clitoral hood, helping the half-engorged love nub to peek out from its hood.  The tongue made its way north, across Kim's shaved mons, and across her navel.  It lathered the soft, flat plane of her stomach, until it reached the modest valley of her breasts.

Pink fingers delicately peeled down Kim's bra, before finding a front clasp and popping off the fabric C-cups.  Their barrier removed, Titty's skilled fingers gripped and massaged a fleshy orb, as Titty's warm breath and wet tongue danced on the nipple of the other. 

Kim drew in a sharp breath and held her moans at bay.  Her eyes closed as she savored the sensation.  Her arms gave out and she splayed on her back, opening her eyes to see Titty looming over her.

The arm holding those pink peaks at bay released them from their confinement, along with a bit of Kim's drool.  The now free hand groped at Kim's other breast.  She worked Kim's chest with passion, then spread her tits wide as a flailing figure fell with a "whoop" from the peaks above to land between the peaks below.

Jen bounced off Kim's collar bone, and came to a stop laying facedown, with her little toes pointed towards Kim's face.

"Are you satisfied with your prize, Kim?"  Titty asked, her voice dripping with meaning.  "If not, I would be happy to take care of this one, and find you something more--satisfying."

Kim placed her hands over Titty's, and guided her breasts back together, catching Jen in their embrace just as the little woman climbed to her knees.  The tits rolled together, trapping the giggling little woman in a full-body hug, leaving only her head exposed.

"This one is mine, Titty.  All mine."  Kim bit her lip as something occurred to her.  "But no, I am not satisfied with my prize."

Jen squeaked out a surpsised, "what?"

"The delivery left much to be, erm, desired," Kim continued, her eyes running up and down Titty's curves.  "To just drop little Jen off like that, without giving her the tour, and with no fanfare, well...  I think we should take things from the top, and really make this a celebration, don't you ladies?"

Titty's grin was a mile wide, and she slowly, seductively lowered her torso, untill her breasts were firmly squished against Kim's, the tit-flesh rolling out and threatening to engulf Kim's little C-cups.  Titty lowered her hips and waist until she was completely prone atop Kim, their warm bodies melding with little Jen trapped between their hearts.  Her left arm wrapped itself along Kim's upper arm, and Titty's hand slid behind Kim's shoulder to hold her close.  Titty's other hand brushed the brunette's stray hairs back behind her ear.

Titty stared into Kim's eyes, her expression a maelstrom of emotion.  Desire danced with Need around her eyes, as Lust embraced Anticipation in the set of her lips.  Titty leaned down further, those firm, pillowy gates mere inches from Kim's.

In that moment, held with her love in the succubus' embrace, Kim wanted nothing more than to lose herself to her lust.  She closed her eyes, and pursed her lips.  She felt Titty shift forward, but she did not find lips waiting for her.

There was a warm breeze against Kim's ear, and her whole body, buring with the fires of passion, stirred in a sudden chill.  Titty's whisper was slow and sibilant, her words dripping with sexuality. 

"What you're telling me, dearest Kim, is that I am not enough for you.  My sultry display was not enough to please you.  You are saying you need me to use a little mouse of a girl to truly satisfy you?"  Those luscious lips brushed ever so slightly agains the edge of Kim's ear, as she spoke words that Kim would hear in dreams and nightmares for the rest of her days.

"So be it." 

Titty ran her tongue along the outer edge of Kim's ear, then pulled the lobe between her lips.  She sucked on it once, before parting with the barest nibble.

"I hope you're ready, Kim.  We are going to fuck you, until we satisfy you to your soul."

Titty pushed herself up and back so suddenly that it startled Kim.  Kim's eyes shot open, but all Kim could see was the crown of Titty's head of sleek black hair.  There was a sharp intake of breath from Jen, but before she could sputter out a full "What the fuck!?" Titty had buried her face in Kim's tits, motorboating with little Jen like a pro.

Kim sucked in air, only just realizing she'd been holding her breath.  She arched her back, pressing her chest against Titty's manic ministrations.  Then Titty's hands were on her shoulders, forcing her down against the yielding mattress, and Titty's face was before hers, a rapidly kicking pair of legs being slurped into her perfect mouth.

Then those lips were against Kim's, and Kim welcomed the passionate kiss.  Her arms pulled Titty against her as she felt both her lovers slipping inside her mouth.  Jen was flailing her limbs as she fought to right herself, but Kim could hear her laughing amidst her screams.  Titty's tongue thrust and twirled, engaging Kim in a passionate fury.

Their tongues twisted and twined, feeling each other, tasting each other, and caressing their little lover.  Kim adjusted Jen until she was straddling her tongue, and she pushed her lover's little torso back into Titty's mouth.  Both of the larger women were sucking down air even as they sucked on each other, their passion bringing their heartbeats to new heights.  Kim was losing herself to the passion, and she couldn't help but think, This is just getting started!






Jen was awash on a sea of emotion.  And saliva.  Two massive tongues writhed around her, driving her wild.  Her tits and ass and pussy were all being tongued on a scale that until a few weeks ago she hadn't thought possible.  Occasionally she'd be pressed up against their teeth, and Titty seemed to enjoy feeling her chest squish a bit between her molars.  Early on she thought she might get shoved straight down Kim's throat.  But now, Jen had her legs wrapped around Kim's wet and writhing mouth muscle as she ground her pussy against the tastebuds, even as Titty had each of the tips of her tongue working on one of Jen's breasts.  Small and hard as they were, Jen half wondered if her nips could cut diamond.

That tantalizing forked tongue shifted its way down Jen's body, caressing her sides and down to her hips, before pushing a bit further past and rising back up, until the pink muscle had Jen under the arms, and pulled her out of Kim's mouth and fully into Titty's.

Jen turned her head and caught a glimpse of Kim, breathless and yearning, her eyes searching the cliff face above for a clue as to why Jen had been taken away.  Then the lips sealed, and Jen felt the pressure in the mouth plummet as her legs were once again sucked into Titty's thirsty maw.  The tongue beneath her pushed and pulled her into a sitting position, then the lips parted to reveal a blindingly well-lit tit beneath her.  She slipped knees-first back out of Titty's mouth, and landed right on top of Kim's nipple.  The stiff, rubbery nip pushed insistently against Jen's pussy - or was she grinding herself on it?  The details weren't important, only that feeling, that bliss that had been building in the background mattered, and Jen started bouncing as she tried to squeeze the nipple inside her, and she was close, oh so close, but it just wouldn't fit.

Jen groaned, frustrated to be denied.  She used her fingers to begin to scratch that itch between her legs.  The shifting light above dimmed, much as it had earlier, just before she's been buried in a breastslide.  Sure enough, Titty had one of those jiggly, category-F monstrosities hovering right above Jen.  The thick, protruding nipple descended from on high to mate with its counterpart beneath Jen's crotch.

Unwilling to yield her pleasurable position, Jen felt the thick, stiff nipple slide down her saliva-slicked back, and push against her ass, spreading her cheeks.  The rough texture rubbed against her ass, even as she ground her little pussy agains Kim's nipple, and the sensations were pushing her towards her peak.

The nipple rubbed against her ass for a few more seconds, then it bushed into her back, leaning her forward.  It settled over her tailbone, and pushed her even harder against Jen's nipple, before the tit hovering above her collapsed down, driving Kim's nipple into Jen's pussy and stretching her love canal like a pneumatic wedge.

Squished between tits once again, Jen came, her body twitching violently with her release.  Her cries were drowned out by the dual heartbeats surrounding her, and her limbs were held unmoving in the vicegrip of the compressed funbags.

When the breasts separated, Jen felt the nipple pulled from inside her without ceremony.  It took a few moments after the light and fresh air returned before she realized Kim's breast was falling away below her.

She was hanging from the succu-girl's tit.  Her arms were adhered to the orb by saliva, and her back was vacuumed to the surface.  She could hear Titty breathing heavily above her, the rushing air filling and departing the lungs mere inches behind her.  Titty's heartbeat thundered through the fatty tissue, hitting Jen more viscerally than any concert bass she'd yet experienced.

She felt Titty giggle as much as she heard it, her perch bouncing with the sound.

"Looks like your little prize is trying to get away from you, Kim." 

One of Titty's hands came around, the fingers extending up past Jen's head as the palm settled against her legs and hips.  The hand squeezed her against the tit.

"She looks pretty good where she is, don't you think?"  The fingers parted, and Jen could see Kim eyeing her hungrily as she was held against the pink orb.  "Maybe I should finally join the trend and get a nipple piercing?  I could tie little Jen to it, and let her dangle from her wrists.  I'll tuck her in my bra, and let her keep me entertained all day long.  Mmmhhh, that sounds like a good plan to me."

Kim jolted forward, like a building rising from the ground, and her mouth opened.  It pressed over Jen's face and torso, obscuring her view of everything as the warm, wet tongue peeled Jen from the pillowy breast.  Kim's tongue shifted Jen to the side of Kim's mouth, as the tongue flit and flickered over Titty's nipple.  Jen could hear a pleased moan through the sloshing sounds of saliva, before the mouth pulled back slightly and sealed Jen in darkness.

Kim's mouth moved Jen around, and after a few moments of being tossed about, Jen realized the saliva levels were rising.  Jen wondered for a dark moment if she was about to be swallowed, so Titty couldn't take her away again, but then the mouth tilted forward, and the lips parted, allowing more than just a dim glow of light to shine in.  The pool of saliva flowed readily from the mouth as Kim pushed out her tongue, and Jen with it as she plummeted feet first.

Jen let out a whoop as if she were riding a theme park ride as she plummeted feet-first, and she wasn't far off.  She slid down and off the tongue, and washed between Kim's breasts on a wave of lubricating spit.  She continued down across Kim's tummy, only getting jolted as she passed Kim's navel.  Jen looked down, and saw Kim had pulled out the waistband of her panties in anticipation of their new, temporary resident.  The black panties were soaking wet, and that was before any of the saliva had reached them.

Then the wave of saliva washed Jen into the panties, and the band snapped back against Kim's pelvis.  Jen found herself held against the smooth pussy lips, kissed from behind by their warm embrace.  In her face was a mesh window, helping her to breathe despite the musky scent of her lover's arousal.  Jen shook her head, and felt a fleshy nubbin behind her.  A titanic squeal and the violent thrusting motion of her prison later, Jen knew exactly what that was.  Her evil grin would have made even the most sinister villains proud.






Titty hadn't expected Kim to drop her little lover into her panties, but fuck if it wasn't one of the most exciting things she'd ever seen.  Titty could see the little woman pushed up against the fucking window in the panties, her movements against Kim's clit causing the larger lover to gasp and moan as she rocked her hips.

Kimmy's getting so worked up, her panties and the sheets are both soaked through.  And I can only imagine what the fuck is going through little Jenny's mind.  Damn, I want to get my tongue in that pussy at full size, Jenny tastes fucking delicious.  Fuck, at this rate I'm going to cum by sexual osmosis!

Titty shifted backwards so she could get a better look at little Jenny.  The little woman wore a brilliant smile, and she shimmied her ass between Kim's lower lips.  Her straight black hair was a sodden mess, but it didn't seem to bother her in the least.

"Hi there, Jenny.  Are you getting well acquainted with Kimmy's big pussy?"

"You know it!  Oh, this feels amazing!  Think I can get her off just playing with her clit and lips?"

Titty moaned.  "Oh, fuck, I love that you want to try.  Tell you what, I'll give you five minutes.  I really fucking enjoyed our makeout session, and I'll keep round two going while you try to get her off.  But succeed or fail, after five minutes, there's no fucking way in hell I'll be able to hold myself back.  Is this where you want to be when I cut fucking loose?"

Jenny didn't hesitate, bless her tiny heart.

"Bring it on, Titty!"

"You bet your luscious little ass I will." Titty leaned forward and kissed Jenny's entire face, pushing her back against Kimmy's clit.

Then she got back up, sat down on the bed with her legs wrapped around Kimmy's waist, and she pulled the sexy brunette against her as she sucked face.






Jen was surrounded by slick, engorged flesh.  Everything was hot and wet and writhing.  Including her.  She had managed to turn herself around, and initiated the make-out session of her life with Kim's clitoris.  She sucked and licked and nibbled with her mouth, as her hands and forearms worked the love nub with amorous vigor.  The whole time, Jen thanked the titans making out above that neither had removed Kim's panties, because they were the only thing keeping Kim's bucking from launching her, and keeping Kim's wet lips from sliding her towards the opening of that hot, hungry vagina sucking at her knees.

Jen gave it her all, working over the clit and caressing the lips that hugged her like the comforter on a fleshy bedspread.  In less than half the time Titty gave her, Jen felt Kim's whole body tense up, and she cried out.  Jen was soaked in a geyser of cum as Kim let loose with a mind-blowing orgasm in her lingerie.

She heard Titty chuckle above.  "I knew you were a streamer Kimmy, but I'm fucking ecstatic to learn it's in more ways than one."

Jen chuckled as she wiped the clear fluid from her face.  She looked up to see a crosseyed Kim leaning bodily against Titty, gulping air as she tried to catch her breath.  She knew Kim only squirted like that for her most intense orgasms, so this one took a lot out of her.  Still, there were a couple minutes left on Titty's countdown, so Jen got back to work on Kim's clit.  She hoped to get her lover off one more time before Titty took over.

Jen felt the temperature start to drop as the fluid suffusing her surroundings yielded its heat to the ambient air.  It was really starting to sap her body heat, but then she heard the sound of cloth sliding closer.  The musk in the air deepened, and sweetened, and Jen could feel warmth radiating from something behind her.

Jen glanced back through the window, and saw the hot pink short-shorts that Titty wore all but pressed up against her.  The fabric of the shorts was also soaked, though unlike these panties, that wasn't from Kim's arousal.

"Fuckit!" Titty blurted in a rush, "Ican'ttakeitanymore!"

A woman the size of an office complex threw herself bodily off the end of the bed, rolling onto the ground and out of sight.  Jen turned and saw a pair of hot pants go flying and splat against the ceiling, before a naked, panting Titty was back.  Her fingers dug under Kim's panties none-too-gently, and in a rush they were stripped from Kim and tossed behind, where a baritone voice spluttered and called out a complaint about being smacked in the face with a wet rag.

"Consider it a temporary replacement, until I get you something more fitting," Titty yelled back with a laugh.

Jen was not unaffected by Titty's violent approach to undressing Kim, and her tumble came to a stop about a foot away from Kim's crotch.  She picked herself up  and shook off some of the fluid still coating her body, but before she could turn back to Kim, Titty leapt onto the bed and stood to her full height.

Once again, Jen was in awe.  Partially of the gel mattress, which prevented Titty's movements from sending her flying, but mostly by the sexy kaiju that stood directly above her.  Jen stumbled backwards as she tried to take in all that was Titty, while trying to stay out from under the colossal pink woman.

Titty was truly massive, her shin-high pink toes capped by black-painted toenails, each filed to a long, rounded point.  Those toned legs with their thick, defined thighs flared into baby-making hips that were to die for. 

Where her legs came together grew a beautiful flower, with engorged purple leaves protecting smooth, delicate pink petals.  Between the petals was a dripping dark opening, narrowed at present, but likely quite accommodating.  It was leaking a nectar even the gods must find enticing; Jen could't help but lap up the bead of ambrosia that dripped on her chest as she passed beneath.  It was delicious. 

Above the flower grew a fleshy pleasure bead, this one twice the size of Kim's, and it was fully protruded from beneath its hood.  Arranged above it was Titty's carefully styled bush, shaped to form only the outline of a heart.  The rest of her mons was completely bare.

Titty's waist was narrow for her frame.  Not impossibly so, but with those killer hips, and those F-cup tits, the waist gave her a definite hourglass figure.

Above those tits Jen was quite familiar with by now, Titty's expression was one of unbridled lust.

And impatience.

Titty dropped to her knees, and the impact unsteadied Jen to the point she fell backwards.  She used Kim's thigh to get back to her feet, but before she took a step Titty had shifted, moving her crotch closer.  Much closer.

Kim's fingers lifted Jen up by her thighs, and repositioned her right in front of Kim's lower lips.  Then the pussy tilted and lifted, putting the vaginal opening on display.  Kim was so horny, her pelvic muscles were opening and closing that dark, fleshy hole.  Jen felt herself knocked from behind as Titty's crotch moved closer, and she stumbled to a stop with her forearms half inside Kim's vagina, where she'd caught herself.

That was when Jen noticed what had upset Kim's pussy.  Titty had slid one of her legs under Kim's, and they were moving rapidly into a tribbing position.

Jen tried to get a leg up on something, anything to climb out of her position, but before she got anywhere, a not-so-delicate flower tackled her from behind, and trapped her between two hungry holes.






Kim could feel Titty thrusting up against her, with little Jen sandwiched like a vibrator between them.  Every movement Jen made just added to Kim's pleasure, knowing her little lover was along for the ride whether she wanted to be or not.

Though of course she wanted to be.  She had loved everything going on so far.  And fuck, this just felt so good, Kim could only imagine what it would be like at tiny size. 

For now.  When they were done here, she would ask to be made smaller.  Not as small as Jen, but she would be the one in a position to be woman-handled.  In the position to be treated like a pussy pet, or a fuck toy.

"Oh, fuck!" Kim cried out, the sensations bringing her ever closer to her peak, especially with the feeling of Jen's arm inside her up to the shoulder.  It wasn't much compared to even a piss-poor dildo, but it was the woman she loved, inside her, and that made it all the more special-

Titty pulled away, and slid off the bed.  Kim was at a loss, especially as Jen stumbled away from her and fell down, seemingly dizzy.  Kim didn't have long to wonder what was happening before Titty clambered onto the head of the bed, and pushed Kim's shoulders flat on the mattress.  She knee-walked over Kim's head, and sat her dripping pussy on Kim's face.

"Fucking lick me Kim!  Get me the fuck off, and I'll make sure little Jenny and I fucking do the same for you!  Now make me cum!"

Kim didn't argue.  Her mouth went straight to work.






Jen was a little dazed.  It was hot, what she'd just been through, but it was a bit disorienting.  Maybe if Titty had-

She was picked up from behind by a forked tongue under her arms.  She had enough time to shriek before she was diving head first into Kim's sopping pussy.  The tongue pushed her in deeper, then came back between her legs, one tip squeezed between her ass cheeks, while the other extended past her pussy to lap enthusiastically at her tits.  The sensation was miraculous.

Jen was surrounded on all sides by warm, wet, pulsating pussy, while the forked tongue writhed between her legs.  It lapped at her tits, tickled her ass, and worked her clit all at once, all while tonguing her inside Kim's pussy.  Jen could't conceive of a word for this position.  It went beyond oral, beyond cunnilingus, beyond tribbing or fisting or boob jobs or any of another half-hundred terms that might loosely apply to this maelstrom of sexual energy.

Jen just lost herself in the warmth, in the wetness, in the slick, sliding, pulsating flesh.  She worked her way deeper as she rubbed all around her, kicking her legs to bring Kim even more pleasure.  She felt a length along one wall that was particularly spongy, and she braced with her back as she worked it with her legs, her hands working a tit and her own clit even as Titty's tongue was a constant presence and fuck buddy darting over and around her. 

Before long everything blended into a sexual blur, and the pulsating cave around her grew tighter, the pulsating faster.  The entire cave sqeezed down on Jen's entire body, locking her in place along with the sensuous tongue between her legs.  The heartbeat that hammered from all around her accelerated to new heights, and a wave of girl-cum washed over Jen as she crested her own wave.  The last thing she remembered was a white-knuckle grip on the tongue as she came, before she passed out from the pleasure.

End Notes:

Thanks again for reading!  This was a difficult chapter to write, but even moreso to edit.  I somehow found myself getting distracted, for cum reason or another.

We've still a significant way to go with this story, so expect a bit more plot progression in the next chapter.  Right now I've got Kim in the crosshairs for shrinking next, before we pan over to Richard and Ronnie, and see how they like it when Ronnie's the one who's large and in charge.

As always, I'd love to hear what you all thought about this chapter, or about the story so far.  Please leave a review, even if it's without a rating.  That feedback motivates me to forgo sleep - I mean, to find more time to write, so I can get the next chapter out faster!

Chapter 10 - Calm Before the Storm by MicroThaumaturge
Author's Notes:

I'm so sorry to those of you who have been following my Fab Four series.  Things have been hectic on my end lately, necessitating a frankly absurd amount of travel.  Be it a baby shower, an annual trip with college buddies to the Renn Faire, or celebrating other familial milestones, I've had very little time to sit down and write.  Hopefully, I'm done with putting a ton of extraneous distance on my odometer.  I'm going to use the NaNoWriMo challenge as motivation to try and finish up this story before the end of the month.  Wish me luck!

As for this chapter's content, we had a couple balls in the air at the end of chapter nine, and this chapter is sort of the deep breath before the plunge.  Expect more sexy times in the following chapter.  This one focuses more on character and plot development.

Tags: M/f, F/f, Breasts, Gentle, Mouth Play

I never expected I would find my peace of mind here.  Not like this.  Not in a million years.

Amorous moans and cries of release hung on the air, and while Richard heard them all - as his rock-hard cock could attest - those were not the sensations that had his attention.  Rather, he was attending the dainty presence sprawled across his thigh.  He focused on the tension in the taught, tiny muscles beneath his finger tips, and the sighs of relief coming from the foot-tall woman enjoying a massage.

This experience is surreal, he mused.  I’m not sure which is more unusual - all of the tiny people, this escalating business orgy, or the fact that I’m relaxed and taking a moment to treat my hardworking assistant.  Normally, I’m a man constantly on the move.  And so he was.  Meet & greets; wine & dines; factory tours; retail openings; product launches; court dates when someone shoved a dildo somewhere they shouldn't; product design meetings to make new dildos to be shoved where they belong - all of these and more were near-constant expenditures of his professional time, more often than not extending beyond both ends of the typical nine to five workday.  Then there was time spent personally reviewing customer feedback, and parsing through various third party databases regarding use of toys in the bedroom.  There was time dedicated to reviewing scores, standings, and injuries for dozens of teams across half a dozen sports, just so he didn't make a fool of himself when chatting up business associates during any or all of the above.  Pop culture as a whole was a demanding cesspool of icebreakers and conversation topics that demanded yet more of his already heavily-allocated time.

With all of these demands on his time, he never would have expected to feel so relaxed and fulfilled as he had over the past half hour spent tied up on a sex bed, getting jerked off and ridden by his thirsty little secretary.  Hands down, this trip had been the best use of his time in almost four years.  And now that his hands were no longer tied, the least he could do was help his right-hand woman relax.  

As stressed and stretched as Richard was on a daily basis, it was Veronica Vale who kept him on-task and on-schedule.  Ronnie was the one who responded to hundreds of emails on a daily basis that he just didn't have time for, keeping all those disparate time-sucks and boondoggles from overlapping and toppling his entire business.

As soon as his hands were freed, Richard had plucked Ronnie up by the waist and pulled her face to his lips, giving her the biggest, most thankful kiss he could muster.  Then while she was still reeling from the experience of his lips covering her face, Richard had laid her face-down on his thigh, undone the straps to her gummy bikini, and started working out all the tension in her shoulders, back, arms, thighs, calves, and anywhere else he could think of.  He was gentle, yet firm, and the relieved groans and small puddle of drool on his thigh suggested he was doing a fantastic job.

Now he just had to figure out where things went from here.  

Dating wasn't something he did much these days.  Occasional one night stands on out of town business trips kept him sane, if not satiated, but even those had been happening less over the years, and not at all over the past couple months.  Now here was his assistant, the woman who literally organized his whole life, and who had been willing twice over to put herself in his care.  At this moment he could literally hold her life in his hands.  

Could I do the same?  Could I place myself completely at her disposal?  At her mercy?

Yes.  In the short term, at least, he would give this wonderful woman the win she deserved.  He would go through with this shrinking thing, and literally place himself in her tiny, but oh-so-capable hands.

In the long term...

No, he would focus on the short term for now.  He would focus on that tight little body, with its sexy profile so starkly contrasted against his pale thigh.  He would focus on her slender neck and deceptively slight shoulders, which supported her brilliant mind and substantive workload.  He would focus on that sleek, sultry back and tight little ass, plastered day after day into a lucky computer chair, when she wasn’t at his side.  He would focus on her strong thighs and shapely calves that carried her to and from his side.  And he would focus on her dainty little feet, the form and function of her determined stride.  He would marvel at the buttery smoothness of her pale soles.  He would rub and caress them, continuing the relaxing massage she so clearly deserved, until she was completely relaxed from head to toe.

Then he would turn to the patient and polite little redhead that had been organizing a length of twine at the foot of the bed, and he would ask her to help him place himself at Veronica’s disposal.  He would be her little toy, her plaything, until their time in this foreshadow of a strange, new, wonderful world finally drew to an end.  And then, once they had both exercised their more carnal feelings for each other without the other being able to resist, he would do what maybe he should have done months ago, regardless of what human resources told him.  He would ask Ronnie out. 

 I think... I do believe I would like that.




Ronnie felt like a new woman.  She lay face down on the warm, firm massage table that was Dick's thigh, enjoying his strong, yet gentle fingers as they worked the muscles in her shoulders, back, and sides.  Sitting at a computer desk for much of the day had hurt her posture and strained her back, but that damage was swiftly fading away.  Though each finger was almost as thick as her arm, they had no trouble finding and rubbing out those knots.  

Ronnie found herself wondering if the shrinking tech could be used in spa treatments at some point down the road.   Between his ministrations - and the enhancements of the shrinking solution - Ronnie's back pain and stiffness felt like they'd never existed in the first place.

The only reason she wasn't passed out in a blissful sleep stemmed from the amorous cries of pleasure and release coming from the other bed.

I guess I'm glad they're having a right bang-up time over there.  That Kim was looking quite hungry, and almost as neglected as I was feeling.  Maybe this will take her edge off.  Then again, from the way she's talking, I'm not sure she's letting Jen out of her sight again.

The cries picked up in intensity, and there was a wet smack somewhere high overhead that brought a confused frown to Ronnie's face, but then the pads of Dick's thumbs were running along the soles of her feet as his index fingers flexed her toes, and the frown disappeared into an expression of peaceful bliss.  She enjoyed that feeling a few seconds longer before there was another wet slap, this one closer, but still above her.  

Ronnie felt something warm and wet dripping on her back as one of Dick's hands disappeared from her foot, and she looked back over her shoulder to see him peeling a pair of soaked black panties from his face.  Big Titty yelled something about them being a replacement, and she felt a surge of jealousy swell from out of nowhere.  But before she could yell or get up, the thumb on her foot resumed its ministrations, joined shortly by the other thumb, and she forgot all about... about whatever had gotten her so worked up.  She allowed herself to sink back into a blissful rest against Dick's thigh, only vaguely registering the approach of the lithe redhead about two-thirds her height, who was carrying a bundle of cordage.




Jen woke up on a soft, fleshy bed.  She lay on her stomach, with her shoulders and thighs below her hips, her bare ass presented to the world.  She realized she was sprawled across Kim's tit around the same time she noticed she was still soaked from head to toe in cum.  Kim's cum.

Kim's breathing was fast, and the visceral beat of her heart was still rapidly beating only a couple inches below Jen.  She was glad to hear it slowing, returning to a normal rate.  It was comforting, in a way.

Jen wiped off her face - no easy task considering her arms were still slick with Kim and Titty's juices - and managed to flop and roll herself into a laying position, head next to Kim's still erect nipple, and feet just short of Kim's collarbone.  Kim's eyes were still fluttering as she came down from her orgasm, her face from nose to chin glistening in the overhead lights.  

Looking past Kim's head, Jen realized Titty sat on her heels at the head of the bed.  She was breathing hard and staring at Jen, her eyes half-lidded with lust.  One of her hands slowly but rhythmically pumped a pair of fingers in and out of her slobbering pink slit.  The horny woman bit her lip and rose onto her knees, leaning forward to pluck Jen up by her waist, taking her away from the warmth and comfort of her lover's breast.

The cool air sucked away Jen's body heat at an astounding rate, the fluids coating her body exacerbating the rate of heat transfer.  When she came to a stop before Titty's face a moment later, she was starting to shiver from the cold.  Then one of Titty's normal breaths rolled over her.  It wasn't intentionally impactful - it was just another heavy, horny exhale as the pink woman's body maintained its heightened metabolism and respiratory functions to support her rather vigorous activity - but it was like the blast of air from a subway grate.  Jen endured a few more gusts of hot, humid air before Titty bit her lip and swallowed hard.

“Looks to me like your big lover is all tuckered out.  We did quite the number on her, wouldn’t you say, little Jenny?”  Titty lifted the tip of her index finger next to Jen, and it took a brief mental reset for her to realize it was meant as a prompt for a high five.  Jen slapped her wet palm against Titty’s dripping finger, and laughed out loud.

“I guess we did, didn’t we?” she said.  “Then again, we’re literally dripping with sexual energy!  Who else would be better for the job?”

Titty winked at her, and shifted in her seat as she glanced over at Claire, who was sucking on an ice cube and holding a cold compress against the back of her neck.

“Yes, indeed.  Who else would be better for the job?”  Titty redirected her attention to the only man in the room, and Jen suddenly found herself curious.  She glanced back to Kim, her massive form still passed out and beginning to snore softly.  Jen shivering again as she contemplated asking Titty if she could join the businessman and his assistant in their lust lobby, but after how possessive Kim had been, she realized that was probably a bad idea, especially with how much bigger Kim was than her.

No, that’s the wrong way to think about it.  Kim has been nothing but a good friend.  She’s stood by me while I’ve made a fool of myself trying to find a husband, and the least I can do is stay with her while she recovers.  Jen ran her fingers through her sodden hair, unintentionally covering her hand in viscous femcum.  Her hair plopped cold and wet against her neck, and she shook her hand to get rid of the thick globule.  I may just have to pass up seeing the biggest cock of my life, but if its for Kim, she’s worth it.

Titty chuckled at Jen’s sorry state.  “How about I clean you off, then you can decide on your next course of action.  That work for you, Jenny?”

Jen nodded, and was promptly taken on a repeat tour of Titty’s mouth, where she was spit-shined to a chorus of satisfied, “Mmm’s.”  As she was slid about inside the succu-girl’s warm mouth, she became more certain of her decision.  She would wait for Kim to recover before she moved on to something new.

The shifting paused, and the ambient pressure quickly dropped.  Jen opened her mouth and her ears popped as Titty sucked most of the saliva off of Jen’s pale, little body.  She slid across the plush lips and landed in Titty’s open palm.

“Mmm, Jenny honey, what would it cost me to hire you out as a part-time lifesaver?  You taste fucking phenomenal.”  Jen just blinked at the odd question.  She had no clue how to respond, and she was relieved when Titty laughed it off and pressed forward.  “Sorry little lady, didn’t mean to make it awkward.  So, what’s your game plan?  Want to come with me as I check in on the other couple?  Maybe visit with Claire, and let that Stella girl get a better look at your tight, little bod?  Or do you want to hang with Kimmy here until she gets up in time to get shrunk down?”

Jen sighed, and glanced wistfully across the central table.  It looked like the redhead was wrapping a criss-crossing, looping pattern across the guy’s stiff rod.  No, not wrapping.  She was laying it across, but she only went over the penis, not under it.  She wondered what that was all about?

“Sexy to Jenny.  You still with me?”

Jen’s damp hair blew into her face as Titty’s breath blew around her with the close-up question.  Jen peeled it off and tucked it behind her ear.  She turned back to find Titty’s chin on the heel of the hand holding her.  She got up on her knees and looked Titty face to eye, steadying herself with a hand up against the succu-girl’s nose.

“As much as I want to get up close and personal with that Boss level cock over there, I’m gonna ask you to put me down between Kim’s tits.  I’m gonna keep her company until she wakes back up.”

Titty grinned, and planted a big kiss on Jen’s forehead.  Well, on her whole head and face, but the intent was clear.

“Good on you, girl.  And don’t you fucking worry.  I’ll make it my fucking mission to talk Kimmy into joining us in playing with that big fucking cock once she’s down to party size.  Capiche?”

Jen laughed.  “Capiche!  I’m going to hold you to that.  Now don’t let me hold you back.  Tuck me in Kim’s tits, and you can go ahead and join… whatever it is they have going on over there.”






Elise had turned the gain way down on the infiltration unit’s microphone so as to drown out the amorous cries permeating the room.  It was only of limited effectiveness.  She still needed to be able to hear if anyone reacted to the infiltration unit’s activities, or if anyone new arrived whom she might need to contain.  All this did was reduce the gasping and moaning from a dull roar to sexy susurration whispering in her ear.  Elise didn’t dare remove her hands from the controls until she had finally maneuvered the infiltration unit to the sexbot’s shoulder, but at that point her damp hands were losing out to the sweat dripping into her eyes as her biggest risk for making a mistake.

Once the drone was relatively safe, she removed her headset and grabbed a spare sweat towel she kept on hand should nerves ever get to her.  Admittedly, she wasn’t used to her seat getting damp as well.

No.  Focus.  Miss Vane wants this to happen.  Her will is my life’s work.

Elise took a deep breath, and powered through the intense sounds of sex coming through her headset.  She maneuvered her infiltration unit back out until it was hanging from the silicone flesh of the sexbot’s shoulder.  She had the infiltration unit move to the base of the sexbot’s neck, and arched her flex cam with the Front camera of the unit up, until she could see a clearly labeled release button.  She aimed the front right leg, and pressed it.  There was a dull hiss, and a bank of micro SD cards the size of a terabyte hard disk drive slid smoothly out of the back of the head.  The bank of data cards was color coded, which might make this whole thing reasonably simple.  That was both a significant boon, and a significant problem.

“Mission note number sixty seven: safety and security concern number thirteen.  I have discovered that there is an exposed data cache release on the unit.  The data cache is modular, with each module clearly labeled, easily extracted and simply concealed.  This must be corrected prior to active deployment in the pleasure facility.  End note.”  Elise was pleased with the voice-activated note recorder.  It only recorded based on contextual voice cues; it broke down notes into individual audio files; it transcribed the notes to individual text files; it categorized and organized the text and audio files into  as well as a compiled document containing all these notes.  It was a very practical, useful tool.

She sincerely hoped this fucking sexbot was at least that capable, or she was going to have to leave some heavily-worded anonymous messages for Olivia Mathers.  

Elise maneuvered the infiltration unit to hang from the top edge of the card bank, so the bay door was parallel to the bank’s surface.  She opened the bay doors on the bottom of the infiltration unit, and a tiny claw extended with a bright red microSD card in its grip.  There was a red section of the bank, and Elise could make out several of the card labels on them.  “Sensor Drvrs.”  “Blututh Permiss.”  “Haptic Prgrms.”  Elise deftly maneuvered her red card into position over an empty slot, and gently slid it home.  When she retracted the claw, “WiFi Drvrs” was clearly legible.

Over the next few minutes, as the amorous cries reached a crescendo, and petered out in the background, Elise added cards for “Acct & Admnst Perms,” “X-Scnrio Compilr (Trnabt),” “Cmnd ReIntrprtr,” “Prev Sess Memry,” and “NWO Scnrio Prvntn.”  The last one, however, was just a plain black memory card, and did not have a color that coincided with any of the empty slots.  Not entirely sure of its use, Elise hoped for the best and slotted it with the red chips, which had the most open slots.

“Mission update.  Primary objective complete.”  Elise keyed the infiltration unit to press the data cache release again, and the rack slid smoothly back into the back of the skull.  “Moving infiltration unit to standby position, awaiting all-clear from green field asset for recovery rendezvous.”

Elise maneuvered her infiltration unite to prepare for the slow descent from the back of the sexbot, pausing only long enough to peek over the bot’s shoulder to confirm the current status of the rest of the room.  The only action currently of note was the movement of glistening pink slut that had left the other naked woman lying passed-out on a sex table, and was now walking over to the only man in the room, who appeared to be jerking himself off while surrounded by blushing, distraught, or far-too-loose women.  Elise sighed, and began her long climb back down.






“Well, well, well.  What do we have going on here?”

Melissa looked up from her intricate rope work, and held a finger to her lips.  Titty was never going to be quiet, but she hoped her approaching, and sexually charged friend would at least avoid calling attention to her project.

Next to her, the larger Ronnie mumbled something incoherent.  Her voice was loud enough to be heard, she just seemed so relaxed, it was like her mouth and vocal chords couldn’t be bothered to form proper speech.  Ronnie groaned in relief as the giant Richard moved his attentions from Ronnies’s feet and back to her calves.  Melissa could only sigh, and hope she could convince Olivia to try that on her the next time Missy shrunk down.  

Melissa figured if she asked while still full size, she wouldn’t have any opposition.  Of course, if she asked while tiny, she would still get her way.  She just might have to crawl into Livy’s soft, warm pussy first.  She sighed again, thinking about her favorite place on campus, before she was broken from her daydream by a gentle kiss from Titty.

“Hey, big girl,” Melissa acknowledged her.  “I could use your help moving a package in a couple moments here.”  She nodded slightly towards Ronnie, and then gestured at the intricate weave of ropes she had lain and twisted and twined over Richard’s sizeable package.  Missy was almost constantly reminding herself not to think about the fact that if she stood on the man’s scrotum, her head wouldn’t quite reach the man’s frenulum.  It was a massive dose of humility realizing she was smaller than a real man’s dick; it was even more humbling to realize her preferred size is half the size of her current height.

Titty eyed Missy’s work with a critical eye and a mischievous grin, which grew all the brighter once she realized a basic understanding of the work at play.

“Whatever you need, ‘Mistress,’” she replied with a wink.

Moments later, Titty had gently slipped her finger tips beneath Ronnie’s head and torso, while Richard gently supported her hips and legs.  While she was still groggy from her muscle relaxation therapy, they quickly transferred her on top of Richard’s girthy member, and atop Melissa’s complex rope work.

Even before Ronnie was settled in place, Melissa had jumped into action.  She lifted and twisted pre-laid loops of cordage, and slipped them over Ronnie’s wrists, ankles, neck, upper and lower arms, and more, connecting to other pre-lain and now tightened loops.  In seconds, before Ronnie could fully awaken, Melissa had bound the woman hand to foot, including a couple of loose ropes around Richard’s big cock.  Melissa was particularly proud of herself as she jumped onto the cock, and then stepped onto Ronnie’s back.  She leveraged her new position to pull tight several loose coils, though they weren’t nearly as tight as she liked.  She groaned as she pulled yet harder, and heard her groan echoed in a slightly higher pitch across the room.  As she struggled to get the bindings tight before Ronnie fully awoke and fought against them, Melissa felt more than saw Titty turn towards the seats and refreshments.  She didn’t have to see Titty to realize she was moving.  A building-sized woman moving less than a stones throw away makes an impression of its own.

When Titty turned back, she grabbed the very ropes Melissa was pulling on between her thumbs and index fingers.  Then the giant pink lady pulled gently but firmly, like a person tieing the ribbon bow on a present.  It was such a simple, easy movement, but it far outstripped anything the redhead could do with her own strength.  It seemed humbling experiences were going around.

Still, it accomplished her objective.  Now she could sit back and watch the show.






Ronnie was slow to rise from the warm numbness and bliss she had been experiencing ever since Richard laid those giant fingers on her back.  There was an element of movement, possibly relocation, in the sensations that drove her from her shallow reverie.  Then there was pressure, and rubbing, and it was all over her body.  Still, she had been so relaxed, she heard sounds clearly well before her eyes could focus on anything.

By the time Ronnie came to, she could hardly believe her eyes.  She was bound head to toe in a strange twine.  The wrappings were intricate, almost decorative.  They not only supported her tits, but made them more prominent.  They did not block her pussy lips, but ran around them, and across her clit.  If this wasn’t that weird Japanese sex dungeon crap, then Ronnie had less than no clue what it was.  What she did know was that she was very clearly stuck, and from the knots binding her wrists to the back of her hips, binding her ankles together, and pulling her elbows back and together, this was not something she would be a very active participant in.

“Oh, good, you’re awake.”  Ronnie looked over, and saw the redhead standing there, looking pleased as spider with a kinky new fly to break in.  “Sorry if I pulled you from a state of bliss, but you seemed pretty intent on making your man happy earlier.  I figured you might even want to go so far as to tie the knot this weekend, so I’ve given you a jump start on getting ready.  You may thank me for my troubles.”

Ronnie just stared slack-jawed, and Melissa laughed.

“Alright pet, I think we’ve reached the next stage of our play.  Titty, can you hold open these loops of cord here, and here?  Yes, make sure her legs are split first.  Excellent.  Now, Veronica,” the redhead said, refocusing back on Ronnie.  “I want you to take some time to understand just how big and strong your man is.  And how better to to that than to treat your man to a full-body jerk-off session.  Are you ready?  Because we are.  Now, Richard!”

Ronnie felt a massive girth slide out from under her, and she rolled over onto the gel mattress of the bed.  Then the large, fleshy rod returned.  It slid between her hooped legs, the rope binding her ankles completing the ring of her legs and pelvis.  The warm rod slid past her ass, and her back arched up and she felt her shoulders almost pop as the massive man-meat slipped under her bound wrists, along the inside of her forearms, elbows, upper arms, and back.  It kept sliding until the bulbous head of Richard’s dick sat atop of Ronnie, her arms and legs stretched backwards to wrap around his rod.

Ronnie was rubbed against the bed sheet as Richard scooted forwards, his cock digging her into the bed as he moved forward, before it flopped into the open air.  Ronnie didn’t fall, however, as she hung from below the stiffening rod.  Richard used a pair of fingers to bounce his dick slightly, and Ronnie bounced along with it, along for the ride.

I’m pretty sure this isn’t what I signed up for, Ronnie thought to herself, though my only real annoyance is that I can’t see what’s going on.

Then she saw a pair of pink legs crouch down, the knees extending past to either side of her down below.  Ronnie strained to look up, and managed to catch a glimpse of a bottom lip popping over the head of the cock, and moving quickly towards her face.






Jen was glad she had chosen to remain with Kim.  Once she was safely between her lover’s tits, Kim’s hand had come to lay atop her, partially squeezing the tits closed.  Laying there in a body temp cave of titties, Jen relaxed, and started dozing herself, before Kim groaned, and slowly sat up.

The hand that had covered Jen moved almost as if by instinct to catch her, as her cave floor became the vertical wall of Kim’s sternum.

“Oh, man, how long was I out?” Kim asked.

“Only a few minutes,” Jen reassured her.  “You had some of the biggest orgasms I’ve ever seen from you today,” she said, then chuckled, realizing in hindsight that with Kim so large, the Earth could have barely sniffled, and it still would have been the biggest orgasm for Kim that Jen had ever experienced.  “So, I know you just woke up, but I gotta ask - are you ready to get down on my level?”

Kim paused a moment, but nodded.  “Excelsior!” Jen shouted.  “And your timing couldn’t be better.  Titty just went off to look at the world’s largest cock - from my perspective, anyway - and it looks like Claire is already stopping at her mad science kit?  Before you know it, we’ll be able to play with a cock as long as both of us combined!  Doesn’t that sound awesome!?”

Kim took a deep breath, and gave Jen a not entirely honest smile.

“I’m ready.  Let’s do this thing!”

End Notes:

Thank you for your patience while I got my life together enough to get this next chapter out.  If you were less than patient, please feel free to chew me out in a review.  Every response helps motivate me, and is most appreciated.  Thanks for sticking with me, and I should be back before week's end with Chapter 11.

Chapter 11 - A Couple of Tight Spots by MicroThaumaturge
Author's Notes:

In this chapter, we see: Claire's take on Missy's shrinking serum; the return of a certain disgruntled professor; Olivia's assurances that Aidra is an asset, not a doomsday scenario on the rocks; Kim and Jen reconnecting on a smaller scale; and Missy and Titty trying to kick off their plans to tie together Richard and Ronnie's budding relationship, though an old "friend" may have other ideas.

Also, apologies for the far-too-long wait for this chapter.  Things have been hectic, IRL, but that's no excuse for such a long delay.  I should be able to step up my release rate in the new year.  Also, a special shout-out to TerryLarka for helping me past a narrative sticking point.  Definitely go check out their stories!

Tags: Breasts, Gentle, Lesbians, Foodie Fun-times

Claire lifted the syringe away from Kim's lips, and watched closely as the young woman began the shrinking process.  As with all others who had taken the shrinking solution, she seemed to first flush with warmth, then experienced some digestive discomfort, and finally exhibited signs of delirium and feverish introspection.

Claire smiled as she watched Jen huddle in the shelter of Kim's chest.  Kim had wrapped her arms around her torso in reaction to the serum's nauseating effects, trapping the shrunken woman in a warm, fleshy embrace.  Jen managed to get her head and shoulders above the swell of the bosom tide, and settled in with a contented expression.

Claire found this reaction encouraging.  The four inch tall girl had been through a whirlwind of activity recently, and Claire was pleased to see Jen exhibited no signs of the lethargy or respiratory distress experienced in the earliest shrinking tests with lab mice and rats.  Claire was confident that she and Melissa had worked out all the kinks of the solution, and she even had some governmental confirmation of its safety and efficacy.

Not that she had much confidence in their stamp of approval.  It was true the shrinking serum had been FDA approved as a homeopathic remedy, but much of that success - and lack of subsequent governmental inquiry - stemmed from the recent legislative and policy changes focused on streamlining the drug approval process.  Those changes had all been lumped in with the Federal Education Reform Bill, and as such hadn’t been a discussion topic in the news cycle.  As a homeopathic remedy, it previously would have been ineligible for patenting, and therefore difficult to protect from abuse, but attempts by powerful individuals to capitalize on the increase in demand for homeopathic remedies had changed that.  

Claire and the Fab Four had been fortunate when pork in the Dyson Defense Spending Bill had also made small but significant changes to patent law.  Once homeopathic remedies could be patented, Claire had wasted no time in filing for a patent for the shrinking solution.  Now, with both a patent and FDA approval, she had no reason to worry.  Not unless some obscure, totally unforeseeable, contraindicated substance was introduced to the shrinkie's system.  And there was no way for that to happen today.

So why the hell do I feel so nervous?




Professor Chae-Won Myung pulled up to the retailer of ill repute, and parked her Audi A8 in a corner of the lot where trees would make it difficult to spot from the road.  She took a few steadying breaths, then picked up her DSLR camera.  She paused to check a nylon pouch at her hip, then shifted the hard case with lenses and flash bulbs from the seat to the floor.  She lifted a mostly-empty duffel off the seat, shook her head, and opened the door.  

Chae-Won slipped out of the car and slung the compressed duffel onto her back, as a long, thin object shifted inside.  She took one more calming breath, and then strode purposefully towards the main door.

This is all Claire’s fault, she grumbled to herself. If she had let me in on the project from the start, I wouldn’t have to take such extreme measures to get the recognition I deserve. I’m sure I could lend insight to the project, the kind of insight that her student simply lacked the experience to understand. Why won’t she give me the option?

Chae-Won tried to peer through the window to get a preview of what was going on, but a frosted coating on the window made that nigh impossible to-

“Oh, how vulgar!”

Chae-Won immediately held a hand up to her mouth; she hadn’t meant to speak aloud, but such lewdness couldn’t help but elicit such a response.  The imprint of a woman’s bust and cheek in the frosted glass screamed vulgar impropriety, and on a street-facing window, too!  Chae-Won again questioned coming to such a place.  And just as every other time, she arrived at the same answer: this is the best next step for her on the road to tenure.  It would get her credit for a major breakthrough, and help her secure her reputation as someone her coworkers should not try to screw over.

Hesitantly, Chae-Won leaned closer and closer to the place some harlot had let herself be bred like an animal from behind.  She closed her eyes, pushed forward the last few inches, and opened them.

Nothing could have prepared her for the scene inside.

“Heol,” she breathed, her voice lacking any intonation.

It’s… They’re having, a-an orgy.  And the people, they’re, well, some of them are tiny!  The brunette woman is getting smaller before my very eyes, and the pink one is sucking off that - oh god in heaven, did they tie a woman onto his, his, his p-p-penis!  This is so wrong, but the science - this should be impossible!  What could have done this?

Chae-Won spent only a moment longer watching through the window, before she realized how exposed she was.  She whipped the duffel off her shoulder and pulled out a tightly-grouped series of rods.  A few twists and pulls later, and she had a portable tripod mount for her camera lined up with the bottom of one of the, er, boob prints in the window.  A minute later her DSLR was powered, mounted, focused, and recording the impossible scene on the other side of the window.  

Chae-Won decided she would stay here and observe for a time before either sneaking in to get a sample, or blackmailing her way onto the project.  And if they keep shrinking each other, maybe I can just waltz in and take what I need without them being able to stop me.

She suddenly had a thought of Claire, sitting on a desk before her, the miserable woman slaving away at calculations for the rest of Chae-Won’s stellar career.  Something almost seemed to shift in Chae-Won’s mind, and she had to sit down for a moment as other scenes in the lab came to mind, all of them with a tiny Claire, or a tiny problem student, with Chae-Won doling out past-due discipline.  She wasn’t sure when her imagination started dressing her in stilettos and fishnets in these scenes, but as much as the idea seemed wrong to her rational mind, a deeper part of her was panting to see more.






Claire continued to watch Kim as her body slowly dwindled towards her new, more portable size, only glancing away to check on the hovering Olivia.  The talented programmer had removed a gummy from her mouth, and set the slick sweet on the end of the bed.  She had then plugged her remote control into a separate diagnostic tool, and initialized Aidra's start-up process.  

Claire was ignoring Stella, that troublesome college girl who was staring with a resigned expression at Kim's shrinking form.  Claire was also not looking at the pair that Titty and Melissa were supervising, but that wasn't intentional.  She wasn't averting her eyes.  Definitely not.

Ok, fine!   Maybe it is intentional, but Titty's naked, and all - articulate!  Sure, she's sexy as all hell, but this is not the place or time, and-and I will not make a move on a former student!

Claire's attention was drawn back to the bed beside her when Jen slipped off her lover's torso.  Kim had shrunken to about a foot tall, and Jen stood up beside her, heaving to slowly roll Kim onto her side.  With a contented, if tired sigh, Jen pried open a pair of arms almost as long as she was, and slipped within their embrace as the very little spoon.  The shrinking Kim almost instinctively pulled Jen close, like a sexy, Japanese teddy bear.  At that point Claire was certain there would be no issues, and she turned her attention to her next concern.

"Olivia, have you detected any problems with Aidra's start up process?  Or have you experienced any issues with the new configuration?"  Claire knew that the supervisory robot had - under specifically unrestrained circumstances, she acknowledged - exhibited problematic and potentially dangerous behavior for a support and safety device.  She was very concerned that a similar or repeat experience could arise during their demonstration.

Claire sighed in relief when Olivia shook her head.

"No, thankfully everything is green across the board.  My checklist for applications and program modules reads as complete, and the embedded anti-rampancy module has all the relevant applications."

Claire lifted an eyebrow.  "Anti-rampancy?  Is that based on-"

"That super space marine game series with the terrible act 5?  Yeah, guilty as charged, but it's not like I'm trademarking it or anything."

Claire nodded, glancing back down at Kim and Jen, who now looked much more like a couple of dolls from different brands spooning, rather than a baby with her teeny teddy bear.  Then she replayed what Olivia had said in her head, and her eyes snapped back to the programmer.

"Olivia, I don't mean to pry, or to step on your toes, but I should probably ask: why did you qualify 'all applications' for the anti-rampancy module, with the word, 'relevant?'"

Olivia glanced up from her diagnostic tool to shoot a confused glance at Claire.  She turned slightly, and her eyes darted towards the dolled-up Aidra unit, then back to her diagnostics before an understanding expression showed on her face.

"Oh, you have absolutely nothing to worry about.  I kept some of the programs that allowed Aidra additional autonomy, but they're all on microSD cards sitting on my desk in my locked office.  The capabilities not protected against are locked out by physical separation from the unit.”

Olivia came around and sat down on the bed next to Claire.  Her posture was mostly relaxed, and she met Claire's concerned gaze with a confident expression.

"In the event we decide that we want to expand Aidra's capabilities, particularly in ways similar to my session with Missy, we now know that there need to be carefully targeted restrictions to her creativity.  I designed an additional restriction chip to be installed in the anti-rampancy module in the crown of her head, but it's focused on elements beyond her current capacity.  For example, it restricts access to any site with Dot G-O-V or Dot M-I-L as a domain extension.  It also prevents her from assuming a false identity online, it prevents her from making purchases, and it prevents her from establishing credit, or in any way interacting with financial institutions.  It can detect and report if she attempts any sort of practical experiment regarding traditional weapons, bioweapons, chemical weapons, or shrinking tech.  I mean, there's a lot in there to make sure she can't become some robot overlord of a new world order."

Claire blinked several times.  "Your robot has the potential to do all of that, and you left off part of the leash?"

Olivia laughed.  "Oh, hell no.  Not right now.  She's missing all the drivers, algorithms, and applications that would allow her to do any of that."  Olivia crossed one leg over the other, and shifted to more easily watch the handful of sexy stirring on the bed.  She softened her voice when she continued her explanation to Claire.

"For example, right now she has access to bluetooth for communication with Titty's toys, but she has none of the drivers for Wi-Fi.  She's also blocked by the anti-rampancy programs from pulling these drivers from bluetooth enabled devices.  To go a step further, I made it so she can't even access or browse the internet without the memory card that grants Wi-Fi access - there are too many permission checks that result in halt process or deletion commands and executables, all of which can only be cleared by passcodes on the Wi-Fi chip.  Which, as I said, is sitting on my desk, back in my office.  So, no, not every chip that could be in the anti-rampancy module is there, but the only one missing wouldn't be relevant anyway, because Aidra is not currently capable of taking any action which that chip would prevent."

"But why not just leave it installed?" Claire asked, the question obvious but oh so necessary.

Olivia scratched her eyebrow, then met Claire's eye.  "That particular module heavily references code on the components that I left uninstalled.  Because I ensured all processes run through and prioritize the anti-rampancy module, the lack of the code referenced by these processes built up latency in her reactions, and introduced a host of errors.  In other words, it was negatively impacting her performance.  I didn't want her to hesitate in a moment when action would be necessary to protect a guest."

Claire nodded slowly.  "I suppose that makes sense- Oh.  It seems she's awake."

Olivia smiled.  “It’s about time.”

More pronounced movement on the bed drew both women's attention, and Claire reached out a stabilizing finger to help Kim and Jen into a sitting position.  Claire found it cute - and more than a little hot - that Jen ended up situated on Kim's lap, with her head nestled between the larger woman's breasts.  A two inch difference in height didn’t seem like much at Claire’s scale, but for a four inch tall Jen, that put Kim’s height at half-again that of the Japanese gamer.

There was more movement from Olivia as she leaned towards the central table, from which she plucked up a figurine.

Ah, right.  I suppose our newest shrinkie will want some clothes.  The gummies were a good idea, as were the figurines.  Perhaps we should keep a few on hand for each of us at various sizes.  Even if we don't use them as intended, it will be nice to have a few snacks on hand.

Claire reached around Olivia and grabbed up Jen’s gummy garments that the little woman had yet to wear.  They were a little distended from their time on Kim’s feet, but it was the best she was going to get right now.  Claire set it next to them, and sat back as Olivia re-situated herself after grabbing Kim’s wire-frame figurine.






Kim groaned as whatever debuff from the shrinking process wore off.  She rolled onto her back, keeping tight hold to her comfort pillow.

Wait.  Her hand squeezed a couple times, and there was a squeak and a moan from her body pillow.  Oops.  That feels more like a body than a pillow.

With some effort Kim forced herself into a sitting position.  She was helped along the way by a warm, fleshy hot pad pushing on her back.  Kim blinked a few times, before the enormity of her surroundings hit her.

Kim was sitting on a bed as big as a city block.  The bed sheet covering the gel mattress below her was soaked through with sweat - and more - from the wild sex she'd had with Jen and Titty.  It had felt a bit damp in the immediate aftermath, the wicking material helping keep her skin relatively dry, but at this size, rolling over had left her side and back slick and glistening with a melange of bodily fluids.  

The difference the change in scale made to the level design was incredible, but it paled in comparison to the character design of the two women sitting around her.  She was closer to either of them than they were to each other, but they were conversing like she wasn't even there.  It was like she'd just walked between a couple of endgame, world-tier raid bosses.  Hell, their size would put even giant secret bosses to shame.

Claire sat head and shoulders above the bed, and her ample chest easily cleared the side.  The aeroblasts from her breath gusted down from above to sap at Kim's body heat, hitting her with a chill debuff.  But as intimidating as Claire was, Olivia was so much more.  The woman had found a dry spot at the end of the bed and taken a seat.  Kim never would have said the woman had a plump or fat ass, but its softness seemed to roll out and back over a distance wider than Kim's body as she shifted slightly in her seat.  The woman's face made for a high enough attraction that Kim would have gone home rather than challenge the stair case required to reach it.  For anything that high, it was elevator or bust.

And speaking of bust, those tits!  They were big enough Kim could easily curl up on one for a nap, or lose herself between them in sultry sexcapades with -

"Jen!"

It had taken Kim far too long to realize her warm not-a-body pillow was really her little lover, and the comforting stress ball in her hand was really the Japanese beauty's breast.

"Mmmnn, welcome to the party, Kim.  I don't know if you respawned horny or what, but you are making me all sorts of hot and bothered."  Kim felt the girl's hand wrap around her own to encourage the breast massage, but it felt off, somehow.  That was when Kim realized Jen's hand was much smaller than usual.  Jen's head wasn't nestled between her tits because she was lower on the bed - her heels were resting on Kim's shins, she realized - but rather, Jen was just that much smaller.  Kim separated the slick, sticky girl from her lap, and the lingering and pervasive scent of cum grew a little stronger as she did so.  Kim lifted Jen bodily until she could stand easily.  Jen turned to face Kim, and the smaller woman's humble chest perked up just above Kim's eye level.

"I was going to ask you to help me up," Kim said, sliding her steadying hand from Jen's hip down to cup her ass, "but I'm not sure you're big enough to help.  Not to mention this entire zone is laced with pheromones, and I'm horny as hell."  Jen tried to take half a step back, but her amazonian lover's hold on her haunches was rock solid.  Kim lifted Jen by her cute little ass, and hefted both of her little legs over her own shoulders, situating the cute, little pussy fractions of an inch from her salivating lips.  Kim lifted her lover a little farther, and gave those little labia a sloppy, slobbery kiss with full tongue.  She could feel Jen’s hands close around the back of her head, helping hold her in place.

Kim licked and lapped, coaxing out her lover’s clit.  When the little bead poked out from it’s hood, Kim chuckled into her lovers folds at how much smaller it seemed than usual.  A movement from one of the titanic women around her made her realize that the little clit was absolutely tiny compared to normal, and it was only Kim’s own puny state that allowed her lips to wrap around the nibble nub.

With one hand holding Jen’s tight little ass against her chest, and the other working at her nips and breasts, it was only a couple minutes before Kim felt Jen’s pussy start to tighten on the edge of her orgasm.  Kim lifted and shifted her ass a handspan away from her and to the side, then at her new angle, she ran her entire tongue over the butter bean in a single, non-stop trip  that plunged deep into Jen’s vaginal canal.  The writhing muscle put Jen’s own involuntary twitching to shame, whirling and wriggling as it drove deep into the four inch tall girl.  Kim felt the tiny pussy clench hard around her tongue as Jen screamed out her peaking pleasure.  As those tiny limbs clenched against her head and shoulders, Kim felt like a fucking amazon straight out of legend.

Kim breathed in deep and licked her slick lips as she lowered Jen to her lap, the girl’s legs spread wide as they struggled to wrap around Kim’s much thicker waist.

“Did you enjoy that, my little Jen?”  The panting little woman rapidly nodded as she tried to catch her breath, her legs still spasming a bit as she came down from her high.

“So did I,” a loud voice said from above, and Kim strained her neck to look up at Olivia, who was leaning forward for a better view.  “And as thanks for the show, I have a little something for you.  It may be a little sticky, but I figured at its normal size it would be too big for you, Kim, let alone Jen.”

The massive hand that could easily capture Kim and Jen together shifted off to the side, where a massive gummy had been set on the edge of the bed.  The index finger and thumb easily pinched the inch-long gummy, moved it past Kim’s figurine - which she had only just noticed - and dropped it into Kim and Jen’s conjoined laps.

“Oops.  Sorry.  It’s both a bit sticky, and kinda slippery from my saliva.  I think it could help Jen pay you back, Kim.  Want to give it a try?”

Jen had gotten herself a bit better under control, and scooted back from Kim, settling on her slightly raised knees.  Kim was surprised at how light she felt, not much heavier than her four year old niece.  Kim tried not to laugh as she realized the balls had stuck to Jen’s left tit, and the long gummy cock trailed down almost to her shaved mound.  The cock was almost the length of Jen’s torso.  Kim felt a shiver of excitement run down her spine.

She reached out an ran a hand beneath the gooey balls, fondling Kim’s sticky breast and tweaking her nipple, before turning her hand around to grab the gummy by the balls, and peel it off Jen’s chest.  She held it out to her side, and swung it a couple times.

“It almost feels like an easter egg in an adventure game,” Kim said with a chuckle, and Jen squeaked out a laugh of her own.  “Think you can wield the, er, Big Fucking Gummy 9000?”

Jen reached out to take it, but her hand didn’t even come to Kim’s wrist, despite leaning for it.  She pouted, and Kim passed it over.  The gummy cock looked absolutely huge in Jen’s hands, and Kim couldn’t help but laugh again.

“I think I can handle it just fine,” she grumbled, and slid off of Kim’s legs, motioning for Kim to lay back.  “Come on, spread ‘em.  I’ll show you I can wield a BFG as well as the next gamer girl.”

Kim complied, spreading her legs as she rubbed her fingers between her wet lips.  She had three working down there, and hoped she was loose enough.  Even with Olivia’s efforts to suck the gummy smaller, it was still going to be a tight fit.  It was bigger than Jen’s fist and forearm, after all.

As Jen lined up the gummy, Kim could see the striations in its surface, left behind by the textures of Olivia’s pillowy lips.  It still amazed Kim just how small she was, or how impactful the actions of the titanic women around her could be to her at this size.

Jen laid the head of the gelatin cock between Kim’s slick, swollen lips, and Kim shifted herself to better align with the delectable dick.  She braced herself on her elbows, and without warning Jen shoved the gummy forward.  Kim cried out as she felt it slide halfway to her cervix, her clenching folds able to feel the striations in the surface from Olivia’s lips.

As Jen set about pummeling Kim’s insides with the sugar schlong, she heard Jen ask something.  Not quite able to make it out over the sounds of her own moans, Kim clenched her kegels, and felt the gummy deform as it slowed to a halt.

“C-could you, uh, repeat that Jen?”

Jen’s grin held a hint of guilt as she replied.

"I said, ‘as much as I’m loving pounding a fucking amazon with a gummy cock, we’re missing out on the world’s biggest dick.  Did you want to ask one of our voyeurs if they would be willing to relocate us?'"

Kim sighed, and shook her head.  "It's in another castle; someone else can go enjoy it.  I've got my princess right where I want her, and I refuse to let this opportunity pass me by."

Someone else can marvel at that cock, Kim thought as she unclenched, and the rhythmic pounding of her pussy resumed, along with a long, lascivious lick of her clit.  I've got all I need right here.






Missy was most definitely marveling at that cock.  It was, in a word, massive.

And I just tied the only shrinkie here bigger than me to it.  She wanted to be closer to him than just his personal assistant, and I’m going to make sure they get closer than ever before.

It quickly became clear she wasn't the only one with that intention.  Titty was licking, kissing, and suckling on the tip, while her long, forked tongue slid out along the bottom of the shaft, only to part on either side of Ronnie's face.  The slippery tips wrapped up the sides of the shaft, caressing the full breadth of that schlong on the return trip.

Missy sat back on her heels, and took a steadying breath.  The scene playing out had her almost as worked up as the sight of Olivia's panties yawning open below her, right before getting dropped into playland.  Missy watched as two fingers, each thick as her leg, wrapped over the base of Richard's throbbing member.  The thumb settled against his urethra, just above his balls.  Easier than flopping open a book to a new chapter, Titty flipped the stiff cock upright, and the tightly-bound Veronica was whipped along with it.  Missy watched in awe as it swayed back and forth like a carnal metronome.  Titty applied just a little more pressure with her thumb, and the cock settled firmly against Richard's toned abs.

That was the point Missy noticed that the bound woman looked decidedly uncomfortable.  Missy frowned; she'd expected Veronica to be on board with her plans.  The young, assertive assistant was in a position to ride Richard through a dicking he would never forget.  Now, it was pretty clear she'd stepped the apprehensive woman into a realm she was far less than comfortable in.  She sighed and ran a hand through her red hair, the warm, damp feeling on her temple finally drawing her attention to the fact she'd slipped out of her gummie undies, and had been kneading her nethers.  She had worked herself sopping in anticipation of what was to come.  

Missy's responsible side told her she should probably put a stop to this. In lieu of the supervisory sexbot, it was her job to keep the tinies safe by spotting issues the full sized participants were either too big or too horny to notice.  They hadn't established a safe word, but Ronnie's wide eyes and pained grimace suggested that she would have used it if she had one.

On the other hand, Missy felt the flames of her more dominant side growing as she considered going through with her plans anyway.  Ronnie wasn’t calling for things to slow or stop yet, and that was all the go signal Missy needed.  There was no small part of her that wanted to command Titty to be the succubus she wanted to be; to throw herself at this mountain of a man, to claim his lips as her own, to captivate him with her generous curves, and then to perch her pelvis above the man's penis, and slowly but firmly spear herself on his cock, swallowing its immensity into her Stygian depths, and consuming this bound woman along with him as she consummated their fledgling union within the innermost sanctum of her unholy temple.

But Veronica was an investor, not a casual swing, and definitely not her beloved fiancée.  Missy had to play 'nice' with this one.  She blew out her breath and looked around the room.  She saw Olivia working with some contraption, so she wasn’t going to be the voice of reason.  And Claire was sitting there beside the gamer girlies, watching the young lovelies that already had a taste of Titty’s appetites.  Oh, and that Stella girl was… nowhere to be seen?  Oh, she was headed towards the employee bathroom Claire had pointed out when they got here.  Oh, well.  That just meant the only bigs that could stop this were Titty and Richard, and from the deep groans overhead, and the predatory gaze on Titty’s face, that was unlikely to happen on their own initiative.  

So now, as Missy followed Titty’s glance towards the back of the store, she had a choice to make.  She could speak up to Titty, point out Veronica’s condition, and ask her to free the woman, before moving on to shrinking Richard - frankly, he’d been big for far too long.

Or, she could give in to her own lust, and explicitly do the wrong thing.  She could encouraging Titty’s domineering behavior.

At a wink from Titty, Missy decided she would do the rational thing: she would wait and see if the giant succubus gave into her lust and put on a show.

"Hi little Ronnie," Titty purred to the foot-tall woman, who was bound to the throbbing cock like beast for roasting.  "I know you've wanted to tie yourself to the big guy for a while now, and Missy wanted to help move things along, which is how you ended up in your current, sexy-as-all-fuck, pre-dick-ament.  Pun fucking intended.  And now, I think Dick and I are both warmed up and wet enough to get this party started.  Are you ready little Ronnie?”  The tiny woman’s eye went wide, and she quickly shook her head, as the pressure of her bindings was straining her chest to the point she couldn’t do more than wheeze.

“Me too,” Titty purred, condemning her prey to be toyed with in a manner most carnal.

The succubus swung her dripping thigh high over Missy’s head, settling her large, yet slender foot on the bed mere inches from Missy.  Titty used the leverage to adjust herself over Richard’s navel, and Missy watched as she pressed her tits gently against Richard’s chest, and stared down through the gap between them.

“Welcome little one, to my holy place.  I hope you find the experience to be simply divine.”  Titty smiled a hungry smile and lowered-

“Whoa!” Titty yelled, as a pale, slender arm wrapped about her waist and bodily removed her from her perch over Dick and the edge of the bed.

“Mistress Titty, you have been a bad girl,” said a sultry, feminine voice.  It had the barest hint of an electronic buzz to it.  “As you have played rough with one of our guests, it is only proper that you be punished, in accordance with the wishes of the offended party.”

End Notes:

Hello again, and thanks for sticking with me as I tease out this story.  I have a few different plot threads which are starting to weave together here at Love & Lust.  I'm looking forward to completing the Fab Four's origin story, but I suspect we still have a dozen or so chapters to go.

As always, any feedback would be most appreciated.  Positive, constructive, or negative, please feel free to leave a review.

Chapter 12 - Naughty Girls Need a Firm Hand by MicroThaumaturge
Author's Notes:

Happy New Year!  This double-length chapter deals with several of the girls showing their naughty sides, and the others preparing a stiff hand to deal with their nonsense.  Also, be forewarned that things around Stella get a little darker than the tone so far.  There's some suggestion of cruelty and impending permanent consequences.  And one last thing before you get started: a HUGE shoutout to TerryLarka for his assistance with Jen and Kim this chapter.  I was floundering with how to frame their developments this chapter, and his advice put me on a path to successful character development.  If you haven't already, go check out his stories on this site.

CW: Thoughts of Suicide, Relationship Drama

Tags: Entrapment, Mouth Play, Insertion, Feet, Male Sex Organ

Stella was stressing.  Ever since Victoria Vane had come into her life, she'd been forced to march to someone else's tune, but at any time, she could walk away if she needed to.  Not that she would - walking away now would give up too much, and her parents would stop protecting her - but it was still an option.  That wouldn't be the case once she was small.  She would be completely at the mercy of everyone bigger than her, and she never wanted herself to be in that position again.  Not if she could help it.

But she needed what Victoria Vane could teach her.  If she was ever going to get ahead, to get to a place in life where she could tell people like Victoria what to do instead of the other way around, she needed that internship.  Fuck.  She needed...

She needed to be elsewhere.

Stella quietly stood from her seat, and grabbed a handful of the gummy dicks from the refreshments table, slipping most of them into her pocket.  She sucked the last one between her lips, where she bit the damn thing in half, and chewed it until the sugary paste helped her feel a little less anxious.

Claire and Melissa Vane's fiancée were both busy chatting over the pocket-size gamer girls, and Melissa and the store owner were both busy tying the little black girl to the only real dick in the room, so Stella walked closer to the central table as she made her way to the back, thinking maybe she could grab something for herself to really make this nightmare worth it.  She glanced down, and saw that when Claire had grabbed the shrinking solution for Kim, she had left a small plastic bag lying on the table.  The piece of tape that served as a label wasn't entirely clear - it could have been a fancy 1 or a hasty 4 - but she recognized the contents.  They were the sugar crystals filled with minute amounts of the shrinking solution.

With a practiced hand, Stella slipped the bag into her pocket with the gummies as she walked past, and headed for the back of the building, no one the wiser.

She glanced to her left as she walked well around the bed where the slutty store owner was sucking off the narcissistic dildo merchant, who in turn had his assistant tied to his penis by the tiny inventor of the shrinking serum.  What the fuck even is my life anymore?  Stella was no stranger to threesomes, but that situation was developing into the strangest threesome she'd ever seen, and minutes ago she'd watched the same store owner shove a fist-sized woman into another woman's vagina before... oh, what did they call it?  Scissoring?  Tribbing?  Anyway, it was fucking weird.

When she'd arrived, the slutty store owner had told her where to find the bathroom, and Stella was in desperate need of some alone time to put her game face back on.  Between the stress of helping Elise with her 'infiltration unit' without getting caught, and the fearful anticipation of her own impending shrinking, Stella needed some time and distance to process.

Stella picked up her pace when one of the sex dolls at the back of the room started moving on its own.  It was life-size, all skin-colored silicone, with big, perky tits and wide hips, and its arms had shifted from hanging stiffly at the sides to crossed under its fake chest.  Stella picked up her pace when the head turned to follow her, and she pushed roughly through the 'Employees Only' door at the back left of the store.

Stella moved quickly past shelves of dildos and strokers to a door with the generic male and female icons that suggested a mixed-use bathroom.  Not bothering to knock since everyone was out in the showroom, she barged in and headed straight for the only stall in the corner of the room.

It was only after she had pushed through the poorly-latched stall door that she registered the sharp gasp from another presence in the bathroom.  Inside the stall, Stella found a black-haired, black-lipped, pudgy woman with death tattoos, a ghastly number of piercings, and vagrant-chic tee and jeans.  Around her, she had baggies of fruit snacks, a couple four-packs of pop-tab juice bottles for children, and a small pile of empty bottles and wrappers on the floor.  Finally, she had a music stand set up next to her, with a tablet sitting on it.  There was no sound, but the screen's backlight illuminated the woman's face in the dim bathroom stall.

Oh, and the woman's jeans and panties were around her ankles, while three of her fingers were buried in her cunt, and the other hand flickered over her clit.

Stella froze.  She had been expecting to find solitude in the bathroom, not another sex-crazed lunatic flicking and spearing herself to climax.  The goth woman's eyes crawled open, her gaze fixated on the tablet.  Then the gaze jumped to Stella, and the woman screamed.

Stella started at the scream, taking a jerky step back and pulling the stall door closed.  She heard a flurry of activity on the other side of the door, mostly the sounds of ruffling cloth and repeated mutters of, "fuck, fuck, fuckitty-fuck!"  There was a soft clang and a "shit," before the music stand toppled over, and the tablet slid out from under the door.  Stella bent down on reflex to pick it up, and saw security footage displayed on the screens.  No, not footage - it was showing a live feed from the security camera feeds out in the showroom!

"What the actual fuck?" Stella asked, aghast.  Then the stall door tore open, and the woman ripped the tablet from Stella's hands, quickly turning off the screen.

"I'm so, so sorry you had to see that," the goth said.  Her face was pale, and her eyes refused to meet Stella's.

"Who the fuck are you?  What are you even doing here?" Stella spat.  "This is supposed to be a private event, but here you are, rubbing off in the bathroom while watching us like some schizo-serial stalker.  Fuck, I need to call the police."  Stella reached for her phone, only to realize she'd left it in her bag in the showroom.

"Wait, please!" the goth girl begged, her eyes wide and terrified.  "I'm Tara, I work here.  Titty knows I'm here, she invited me!  She said it was training for a new store, or something.  Please, don't get the cops involved!"

"I don't think that makes it any better, bitch!" Stella shrieked.  "And what the hell does that mean, you're here for training?  That kind of creepy shit belongs in a whore house!  Is that where you were born, bitch?  In a whore house?"

Tara jerked back like she'd been slapped.  "Ok, look, I'm sorry I startled you, and I'm sorry you feel like I was perving on you.  Which, I admit, I kinda was-"

"Damn right you were, creep.  Who the hell do you think you are?"  Stella took an aggressive half-step closer, and the goth chick stepped back, hands raised palms-out towards Stella.

"Yeah, I was.  Sorry.  But I was standing at the Employees Only door for the initial presentation.  I heard everything up until that Ronnie girl was getting prepped for that shrinking drug.  Titty made a point of stepping in and mentioning that the whole thing would be recorded on video, and may be reviewed for training purposes.  No one objected or complained.  It just happened I'm reviewing the footage live, instead of at a later date.  Seriously, there's nothing here worth getting the cops involved."

Stella glared at this Tara girl.  What a freak.  And Stella knew all too well how to deal with freaks.  All you gotta do is make them feel needed, feel useful, or feel valued, and you can get them to do almost anything.  That's the difference between the weak and the powerful, and why I need as much power as I can take.  It only took a couple contemplative seconds glancing between the girl, her tablet, and her childish snacks before a plan formed, one which should make this potential problem disappear, and give her some leverage once she was shrunken down.  She slipped her hand in her pocket, and grabbed one of the gummy dicks, fiddling with it for a moment as she schooled her face into a more neutral expression.

"You're right, Terry-"

"It's Tara..."

"Sorry, Tara.  We don't need to get the cops involved.  Tell you what, I think we can help each other.  I can forget I ever saw you here, if you agree to forward a copy of the security cam footage to my employer, Victoria Vane.  She's the largest investor in this new, er, store that's in the works, and it would be a huge help to see this first hand.  And seeing as you're gonna be part of the team, working with Tits McG- er, Titania, there shouldn't be anything wrong with you sending those files to people working with the company, right?"

Stella could see the doubt on the goth's face, but also the desperation.  Oh, how she loved that look of desperation.  It was like a joystick she could use to play anyone who had it.  That was the correct gaming terminology, right?  Joystick?  Or is that just a sex thing?

"Look, Tara, I don't want any problems either.  As you said, there's nothing wrong with someone reviewing the footage, and you could even Bcc yourself when you send it.  Everyone goes home happy, right?"  Stella pulled her hand out of her pocket, the gummy dick crusted with sugar crystals.  She offered it to the goth bitch with a smile.

Tara hesitated a moment, but she slowly nodded, and took the gummy, popping it into her mouth.  She sucked on it absent-mindlessly, swallowing the melting sugar crystals as she did.

"Yeah, sure."  She smacked her lips.  "I can do that."  She chewed the gummy and swallowed.  "Just, uh, tell me the email, and I'll...  I'll, uh... oh, that feels weird."

Tara grabbed her stomach and bent over in discomfort.  She stepped back, stumbled over the edge of the toilet, and fell on her ass in the corner of the stall, knocking over her empty bottles and crushing her bags of fruit snacks.

"What did you...?" Tara groaned, before she tucked in her knees and became so focused on her discomfort she might as well be unconscious.

Stella's smile was wicked and predatory as she leaned against the side of the stall, looming over the groaning goth.  Now I've got some real leverage.


_____


Titty made no effort to resist the firm grip around her waist.  She let the warm, rubbery arm pull her away from the tied-up tiny.  There was a flurry of motion from the sexbot, and Titty felt some soreness in her shoulders.  Before she knew it, her arms were crossed in an “x” over her chest, one silicone-wrapped steel hand gripped firmly on her top wrist.  Titty struggled reflexively, but the safety and assistance sexbot was too strong and heavy.  Sure Titty was a couple inches taller than the bot, but that metal frame was NOT easy to move, as her back could easily attest.  Knowing she was beaten, she stopped fighting, and waited to see if Aidra would follow the appropriate protocols.

On the bed, the slack cords connected to the cuffs around Richard's wrists, ankles, and waist rapidly drew taught, and laid him out tight against the bed.  A glance at Missy made it clear the tiny was not responsible; she was too busy to have input the commands, first staring at the entity restraining Titty, and then dodging Dick's retracting legs.

"Um, can someone clue me in on what's going on here?" Dick asked from his fully-restrained position on the bed.  "I thought we were about to have some sort of kinky threesome."

Titty laughed loud and proud, and leaned forward to peck a kiss on her creation's hand.

"I think I'll let my baby introduce herself.  Aidra, why don't you tell this horny slice of beefcake just who and what you are?"  

A sultry, feminine voice with the slight undertone of an electronic buzz filled Love & Lust's sales floor.  "It would be my pleasure, Mistress Titania.  My name is A.I.D.R.A.  The acronym is short for Anthropomorphic Interface for Discerning Relaxation Activities.  It would be appropriate to consider me a facilitator for your sexual and fetishistic enjoyment, though I also function as a rules and safety enforcement system.  I have been tasked with this role as my responsibilities would enable and require actions it would be dangerous to entrust to a biological entity.  As an artificial intelligence I am neither personally motivated, nor capable of activity beyond the scope of my programming.  I am here to assist those who have willingly chosen to surrender their whole being to their partner's whims, facilitating any task beyond the tinies' current physical capability.  I also physically intervene when full-sized participants act in a manner that the tiny has not agreed to, such as those about to occur with little Miss Veronica between yourself and Mistress Titty.

"And what made you think little Ronnie didn’t want a more intimate bonding experience with her crush?" Titty asked.

“Elevated heart rate, rapid eye movement, increased adrenaline, and other factors often associated with the fight or flight response.”

Titty chuckled, and provoked a more thorough explanation.  “Most of that just sounds like she was aroused.”

Aidra buzzed a throat-clearing sound.  “Mistress Titania, as you should be aware as a recognized operator, I have been fully programmed to recognize the differences between fear ad arousal, including when sexual activities begin to blur the line between painful and dangerous.  Little Miss Veronica derived no arousal or enjoyment from the situation.”

“Awww, Aidra, are you calling your creator big bully?” Titty whined with a pout.

“Judging from your normal size scale, and the repeated attempts to tease me?  Yes, Mistress Titty, I am.  You have been a bad girl, and you are going to be punished.  But first, we need to free the tiny you wronged.”  Holding tight to Titty’s arms, Aidra moved next to Dick’s thigh, and leaned a bit closer to the restrained Ronnie.

“Hello Miss Veronica.  You seem to be in a bit of a situation.  Would you like me to release you?”

Ronnie nodded.  Her mouth moved, but it looked like she was having trouble breathing in, let alone speaking.

“Very well.  Please hang tight while I prepare a countermeasure.”  Ronnie’s purpling face reddened at what Titty could only assume was an unintentionally bad joke.  Titty would have to talk to Olivia later about improving Aidra’s sense of humor.

Aidra stepped closer to Dick’s head, easily lifting Titty off the floor to carry her ahead of the security sexbot.  When she got next to Dick, he held up her free hand, and the tip of her smallest finger popped off on a hinge.  A small tube, or a wide bore needle, projected from the stump.  Aidra held it out over Richard’s mouth.

“Hi there, good lookin’.  It’s my understanding that you were supposed to get small for your little girl there, but instead you let another woman tie her to your dick like a witch to the stake.  I think it’s time we rectified these problems in one fowl swoop.  Two birds with one serum, you might say.  Now, be a good boy and open wide for me.”

Richard stared up at the finger, then glanced at Titty, likely for confirmation.  She just gave him a wide, lusty smile with all the confidence she could muster.  That was the finger connected to one of her shrinking solution vials.  Titty was pretty sure the volumetric flow meter she had modified would work for such a low flow condition.  It would only be off by… a milliliter, at most.

Eh.  If he’s still small at the end of all this, Ronnie can just take him back to the hotel in her panties.  No loss for me, only a potential gain for her.  I call that a win-win.

Richard nodded and opened his mouth, accepting his new role in the proceedings.  Titty could only squirm in anticipation of seeing the hunk all itty bitty, and fit to slip completely in her pussy.  God, I want another one of them inside me.  At least one.  Fuck, I miss little Jenny already.  I hope Kimmy-

“Mistress Titania, if you are going to space out, at least have the good sense to wait until your sexual partners give you a reason.  I believe the strands securing Miss Veronica are beginning to loosen; perhaps we can get her verdict on your punishment.  Mistress Missy, would you be so kind as to assist this fine young woman from the bonds you created?”

Titty caught that Missy flinched a little at being addressed directly, but she quickly hopped up on Dick’s thigh, and moved behind the ramrod straight, but slowly dwindling penis.  Missy quickly started undoing the slackening knot, and moments later, Ronnie’s torso collapsed to lay panting on Dick’s nutsack.  

Titty caught her grabbing a handful of the sack with each hand and inhaling, wondering if maybe the chocolate delight would be willing to take a different ride into her depths, once the object of her affection was a more manageable size.  Maybe Missy could replace her gummy undies with some rope and a strapping man.  See what I did there, me?  She couldn’t help but snort at the terrible pun.  The prospect of filling herself with tinies had her in far too good a mood.

Seconds later Ronnie’s legs were unbound, and she did a limp somersault forward to lay sprawled out on her back.  Aidra lifted her free hand to her lips, and licked her thumb and forefinger with a saliva-soaked tongue.  Titty could smell strawberries, and was glad she had remembered to change out the lubricant with one more suited to her own tastes.  The hand reached down, and the slick fingers began to vibrate at a low frequency, combining the motion with the built-in sub-dermal heating to work out any muscle strain.  Of course, the benefits of the shrinking solution also helped her recover quickly.

“Miss Veronica, as the party wronged by this top-heavy sex addict, it is your decision on how to punish her for her breach of trust and failure to uphold safe sexual etiquette.  How would you like me to proceed?”

“Um, oh, that feels nice,” Ronnie mumbled, as the warm, vibrating fingers undid all the stress Missy’s actions had re-administered after her previous relaxation session.  “You know, you really should consider shrunken massages as an option.  The sex I could take or leave so far, but this, this is paradise.”

Aidra buzzed a throat-clearing sound.  “Miss Veronica, if I might entreat you to stay on task.  Please select a punishment for Mistress Titty.”

Ronnie’s face scrunched into a frown.  “Can you give me some options?  My definition of punishment usually comes in one of three sizes: ‘go to your room and think about what you’ve done,’ ‘kick ‘em in the balls for being a right prick,’ or ‘call up my boyfriend, and get his friends to teach the asshole a lesson.’  And I never got a chance to try the last one, but I don’t think that really applies here.”

“Actually, Miss Veronica, the last one might be a bit more on the nose than you might expect.  We can restrain Mistress Titty on one of the beds, and allow you and the other tinies to do with her as you will.”

Oh, that sounds fantastic.  Please pick that one, please pick-

“Yeah, that sounds good.  We can use her freaky tentacle bed, too.  Just give me five more minutes of your magic hands, and then we can do that.  Sound good?”

“Wait,” Titty complained.  “You’re just gonna leave me standing here, stark naked and unable to move, while we wait for you to get a hand job that won’t even get you off?  I call bullcock on that one!”

Veronica finally opened her eyes, and raised her eyebrows at Titty.  “Big Titty, aren’t you the one getting punished here?  I’m pretty sure what we agreed to is just going to get you off again, and again, so I’m going to make you wait for it.  If you wanna, you can consider that your real punishment.  Now shush, and let me enjoy this.  Ohhhh…”

Titty pouted at the wait, but her expression didn’t last long.  The sight of Ronnie blissed out on the table was too fucking cute for her to stay pouty.  No, she was glad to see her baby taking such good care of the sexy little woman.  She was proud.  Now if only someone would take care of my lonely, empty pussy.  Oh where, oh where did my little Jenny go?  I hope Kimmy is taking good care of her.

_____


Kim was, in fact, the one being cared for.  Little Jen had latched her lips onto Kim’s clit, and was sucking like her life depended on it, all the while using her hands to shove a penis-shaped gummy in and out of Kim’s pussy.  Jen was amazed when Kim’s core clenched hard, and her amazonian pussy tore the gummy dildo in half.  Jen fell back onto her heels and laughed her little ass off.  She had the jelly ballsack in hand, and the uneven base of the gummy dick stuck out of Kim’s gaping, gushing hole, with cream squeezing around the edges to leak down across her taint.  

Jen held the broken base of the gummy up in triumph.  “Kim, you literally rode it till it broke!  Geeze girl, I didn’t know you had that in you.”  Jen was surprised just how much fun she was having with this large and in charge Kim.  Their time in bed was usually a suck and fuck with Jen’s favorite dildo, and then they cuddled until they fell asleep.  It was good fun, but it hadn’t really blown her socks off yet.  

But this time had been different.  This time there had been no hesitation, no holding back.  She had fucked Kim’s brain out with a fucking gummy dildo bigger than her forearm, and she had made Kim scream and beg as those thighs threatened to crush her head.  It wad been exciting, exhilarating, and she wasn’t even on the receiving end.

Kim managed to sit up on her elbows, and choked out her own chuckles as she caught her breath.  “Maybe if you spent, hah, more time with me, phew, rather than dumping tryhards, oohhh, we could better limit test each other, hahhh, and find some fuuuhhh, fun ways to go, ohhh, beyond those limits!”

Jen was a little surprised.  “I never figured you for being all that adventurous.  Sex with you has been pretty predictable.  I mean, every night we’ve spent together has been as scripted as a quick time event.”  Jen held up her hand and started lifting fingers as she listed out their typical pattern.  “‘Deep kiss to engage.  Massage breasts to excite.  Lick nipples to initialize soft moans.  Tweak nipple for a sharp gasp. French kiss to begin transition to oral.’”  

Jen curled her fingers back into a fist, and then listed off the five steps for oral, her tone getting a little heated.  Then she loudly but clinically listed off another five steps for using a dildo to pump Kim to climax.  The whole time, Jen’s tone sounded more like she was complaining about the maintenance procedure for a troublesome machine, rather than sex with her lover.

“I swear, it’s been the same approach for both of us the last, well, every time we’ve had sex!  Things proceed like clockwork, the same moves, every time.  It’s all so freaking vanilla!  But not today.”  Jen held up a didactic index finger, raising her voice to almost a yell in her passion.  “No, today has been wild and unpredictable.  I mean, I got to fuck a succubus kaiju, can you believe it!  And we also got to see the world’s biggest dick, even if it was only at a distance!  Hell, if we hurry, we can probably still catch it before the dude is our size.  Oh, man, I really needed this change of pace from the drudgery of the norm!”

Jen didn’t realize how worked up she got until she was catching her breath.  I guess I’ve been holding that in for a while.  Yeah, the normal stuff with Kim can be a little frustrating when I’m feeling frisky, but it’s still mostly fun.  And today, we both get to partake in new experiences.  She tossed her hair back and ran her hands through, trying to work out the knots in the slimy morass.  She looked up to see Kim with a shocked expression, and tears beginning to run down her cheeks.  Her bottom lip trembled, and she looked towards the ceiling, blinking to clear the tears, unable to meet Jen’s eyes.

Jen looked around, confused.  What hurt Kim?  Was it something one of the bigs did?

“How could you, Jen?  After everything I do for… after I welcomed you into my bed with open arms, you go and… am I a chore for you?  A bother?  I…”

In that moment, someting clicked, and Jen wanted to disappear.  She wanted to take it all back.  She wanted to jump off the end of the bed, or jump into her favorite video game, or crawl under her sheets and cry herself to sleep.  Something safe and familiar.  She wanted to do anything but what she had just done to Kim.

She didn’t deserve that.  I basically told her I’m after those guys because she’s a boring lay, and that’s not what I meant.  Kim is such a big part of my life, and I just-

Kim’s trembling fingers dug into the gummy still stretching her pussy.  She jerked it out and heaved the broken remnant as far as she could throw it.  Then she rolled onto her side, curled into the fetal position, and jerked as silent sobs wracked her body.

Fuck.  Fuck, fuck fuck fuckfuckfuckfuck-shit!  I didn’t want to hurt her.  I never wanted to hurt her.  She does so, so much for me, she helped me turn my streaming into a business, she makes me food, and she brushes out my hair… She didn’t deserve that.

“Kim, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean-“

“No,” Kim sobbed, “N-no, you said, exactly, what you mean.  A-a-and you’re right!  It’s, it’s bas-s-sically the same, ev-every, time.  I-I’m sorry, I’m n-not more exciting, or adventurous.  I-I-I was just, just s-so happy y-you were with me.  I didn’t, want, to do anything, that might - might scare you away.  Y-you already ha-had one foot out the door,” Kim sniffed, “with p-plenty of reasons to leave.”

“Kim, I-” Jen started, but Kim wasn’t done.  She had unfurled, and was now sitting in front of Jen, her eyes begging for… for something.

“I was terrified, Jen, that I would give you one more reason to leave me, and that this time you would never come back.”  Kim got up on one knee, then got the other under her.

“Dammit Jen, I love you!  I would do just about anything to have you choose me!  But it’s never good enough for you!  I’m never good enough!”  Kim stood to her full six inch height, towering over the sitting Jen.  

“I-I can’t take much more of this wishy-washy bullshit!  Goddamnit Jen, I’m a fucking amazon to you right now, and I still feel like I don’t have the barest lick of control over this relationship.  You make me feel like a goddamned pet, Jen.  I’m right here, waiting whenever you want to play, and left sitting alone on the bed when you have someone better to be doing.”  Kim gestured across the room towards Dick and Ronnie.  

“Fuck, I’m still playing second fiddle to your cock chase.  When I was a fucking giantess to you, and you were wrestling and losing to my foot, I was still powerless to hold your attention.  I might have had it with Titty’s help, but I’m not a giant fucking succubus, and I don’t have that kind of allure on my own.  I get it.  Your mind wasn’t on the woman you were literally crawling on, or squirming inside of - it was on the cock across the room, or the forked tongue of that temptress.  If that’s what you want, fine, but I can only take so much of you coming back to my bed just long enough to recover for your next date with someone else.”  Kim’s body was shaking with anger, or some other strong emotion, and Jen just felt hollow that she’d driven her friend to such a state.  Jen opened her mouth to respond, but didn’t know what to say.

Kim’s accusing arm dropped, and she collapsed back onto her knees, head down, face hidden behind her damp, matted hair.

“You know what Jen - I’m done.  I’m fucking done.  Go play with Dick’s massive cock.  I’m hoping this one might actually be big enough to finally satisfy you.  Just - just remember in your excitement that there’s a good woman over there who already called dibs.  You’ve already broken one heart.  Don’t go breaking another.”  Kim got up, and began her trudge towards the far end of the bed with her head bowed, and her arms crossed over her bare chest, shivering.

Jen hadn’t really noticed the cold, what with everything going on, but now the chill was starting to sink into her bones, and… she was okay with that.  It suited her mood, and reflected her cold-hearted words.

A shadow loomed over Jen, and the soft but oppressive voice of a judging goddess rumbled through her being.  “That was not your best move ever, I hope,” Olivia said.  Jen looked up at the blonde woman, who loomed over her like a colossus of legend.  Maybe if I ask nicely she’ll crush me like the bug I am.  The thought was foolish, and not at all typical for Jen, but there it was, and not without reason.  She had fucked up, and she wanted - no she deserved, to be punished.  Maybe then…

“Can you take me away from here?” she asked the looming woman.

Olivia frowned.  “Are you sure you want to leave things like that?”

Jen shook her head.  “No, but I’m stuck in my head right now, and Kim wouldn’t want to listen to anything I had to say right now anyway.  She needs some time to cool off, and I need to figure out why my brain and mouth said what they did.  I didn’t…  I never wanted to hurt Kim, but some part of me felt that way, and I need to figure out… I’m not really sure what yet.”

Olivia coughed into her fist, but she nodded, and set her other hand down next to Jen, palm up.  Jen hopped in and sat down in the center of the palm, hands braced behind her for stability, and enjoying the warmth radiating up from the flesh below.  The hand lifted slowly, only moving a few feet per second.  The air drag wasn’t bad, given how slow she was moving, but it was still many times her body length per second, and that was surreal.  It was like she was moving at a walking pace and tearing along in a race car at the same time.

“Tell me Jen, how would you feel about playing with Titty again?” Olivia asked.  “She got a little rambunctious, and now our sexbot and the others are going to put our overzealous succubus in her place.  Want to help?”

Jen didn’t hesitate.  “Yeah.  Add me to the lobby.  I’m game.”


_____


While the heartbroken woman trudged across the bed below, Claire kept watch as a silent observer.  She had, of course, been less than two feet away from the blow-up, but she still felt like an outsider who witnessed something she shouldn’t have.  Which, she supposed, she was.

But more than that, she was an educator.  She was someone who had dedicated her life to helping younger men and women grow, and to realize their potential.  She couldn’t just turn a blind eye to the hurting woman.

But what should I say?  What would help her the most?  Platitudes?  Rationalizations?  Corollaries?  Claire shook her head.  No, none of that is going to help.  There’s no quick fix for that kind of fight, or for that kind of pain.  She needs time, and something to focus on until that time has passed.  And I think I can provide that.

The younger woman had made it to the far end of the bed, and was sitting on the very edge, dangling her legs off the mattress.  Claire could easily have just spoken to her from there.  She’d held detailed conversations at five times that distance witout raising her voice, but given the size disparity, it felt wrong.  Claire stood up, and moved around towards Kim’s end of the bed.  She didn’t square up with the edge of the bed, cornering the little woman, but rather crouched by the corner with one hand on the bed for support, and spoke to Kim from the side, leaving her the option to turn away should she need it.

“Pardon me, Kim.  Do you have a moment to talk?”

The response was non-verbal, but the affirmative nod was encouraging.

“Rather than touch on that unpleasantness of a few moments ago, I would like to offer you a distraction.  Something to take your mind off of things while you process, so to say.  Would that potentially be of interest to you?”

Kim sat thinking for a few moments, and Claire gave her the time she needed.  She glanced away as Olivia moved off with Jen to attend to Titty, and she suspected Kim had overheard every word of that conversation, or at least Olivia’s side of it, and Claire began to steel herself for rejection of her offer.  Rejection always stung, especially when it came from a promising young person who she could genuinely help.  Fortunately, the rejection didn’t come.

“What did you have in mind, Claire?  I can’t promise I’m firing on all cylinders right now.”

Claire smirked.  She’s in.  Now to help her acknowledge that fact.

“Actually, it involves a dash of deceit, a smattering of subterfuge, a bushel of bold-faced bullying, and several doses of mind-altering drugs.  And this request comes straight from our primary investor, Miss Victoria Vane.  From what I have learned It seems everything is well deserved, and this process should confirm it.  So, can I count you in?”

Kim looked up, and ran a hand halfway through her hair before it got caught in a tangle.  The little woman frowned and gave up the endeavor, but she looked Claire straight in the eye when she asked, “How are you so sure any of this is deserved?”

Claire nodded.  “That’s a fair question, and it makes me think better of you for asking.”  Claire nodded at the central table.  “I’m not sure how well you can see it from there, given your new scale, but when I extracted a dose of shrinking solution for you, I intentionally left a baggie of the booster crystals on the table.  It has since gone missing.”

Kim jumped to her feet, and spun to face Claire straight on.  “Are you telling me someone stole the shrinking solution?  Thats terrible!”

Claire held her hand out flat, palm down, and waggled it side to side in a ‘so-so’ motion.  “She stole booster crystals, which can still be used to shrink, but she would need to get us to swallow the crystals to affect us, and I don’t see that happening.  Do you?”

Kim shook her head, her matted hair waving about like a demented crown.  “She?” Kim asked.  “At least that clarifies Richard isn’t your suspect, but you clearly have someone in mind.”  Kim glanced around, likely cataloging everyone full-sized who would have had means, motive, and opportunity.  “It’s that college girl, Stella, right?”

Claire nodded.  “Miss Vane left me a laundry list of other suspected crimes, infractions, and character defects which she feels justifies what we’re going to do next.  If she’s correct, I feel the smarmy bitch deserves far worse, however I shall stick to Miss Vane’s guidelines for dealing with her.  So, Kim, with her latest act of larceny exposed, do you think I have reason to suspect the other accusations against her might also be true?”

Kim rubbed her face.  “I admit, I’m open to the possibility, sure.  What has she been accused of?”

Claire grumbled.  “Most of the typical transgressions of mean girls, arrogant rich girls, and emotional bullies, in addition to academic misconduct and fraud.  I should note, however, that is not the worst of it.  Miss Vane strongly suspects that her bullying led to the suicide of another student.  She was the daughter of one of Miss Vane’s competitors.”

Claire saw Kim tense up further, her face turning red.  “Are you fucking with me, or is this girl really that dangerous?  Claire, she’s completely unrestrained here, and around people she could literally crush with her bare hand.  People like me, and…  Why isn’t she restrained, or in a separate meeting?”

Claire was already shaking her head.  “She’s a bully, sure, but she’s never laid a hand on anyone.  She’s careful.  Rational.  She needed others to be around her before she would act, and she hadn’t done anything until she’d been here for well over an hour.  Oh, speaking of which, I should offer Ronnie a couple booster crystals.  She’s at about the 45 minute mark, and will start regrowing soon.  She has almost another hour to be small, if she so chooses.”  Claire placed her hand on the bed, palm up.  “Would you like to join me?”

Kim nodded, and hopped on.  As their skin met, Claire had to bite back a gasp - the tiny woman was freezing.  Claire opened her mouth to ask if she could wrap the woman in her fingers for warmth, but Kim asked a question first.

“Claire, about those stolen booster crystals.  What if she uses them on someone else?”

Claire chuckled darkly.  “Oh, she’s not leaving here with those crystals.  All other entrances are locked, barricaded, and blocked from the other side in a manner that is, as Titania would say, ‘totally-not-against-fire-code.’  The sticky-fingered bitch will need to leave via the front door, and there are plenty of us to stop her before that happens.  Aidra alone could take her down if she had to.  Trust me, there’s nothing to worry about.”

Kim didn’t look convinced, but Claire couldn’t see any possible way for Stella to hurt someone here without significant outside influence.


_____


Stella was half-surprised little Terry, or Tara, or whatever her name was, actually survived the shrinking experience.  As she withered, the metal loops and posts and piercings failed to follow suit, tearing through her flesh and leaving blood in their wake.  Amazingly, she wasn’t gushing lifeblood, as the flesh quickly healed in the wake of the injuries.  In mere minutes, Stella was looking down at a smattering of jewelry around a blood-spattered pile of clothes.  Stella watched for signs of movement, and when she saw the hem of the blouse twitching, she pounced.  

Wanting her hands free, Stella shoved the pale, squirming woman into her pocket opposite the shrinking crystals, and quickly scooped up all the so-called jewelry.  She stuffed it in the pants pockets, and wrapped the pants, panties, socks, and shoes up in the shirt, which she dumped in the trash.  The music stand folded down nicely, and she threw it and the tablet in the trash as well, making sure everything was covered by paper towels.  

She didn’t care much about the mess of bottles and wrappers left behind.  Anyone poor enough to work for an hourly wage was obviously too lazy to clean up after themselves when they could leave it for somebody else, especially if they’ve been known to jerk off at work.  Stella had seen such piss-poor motivation at many establishments, and always made a point of notifying management.  The business paid these hoodlums to work, not risk repeat business with their lackadaisical performance.

Well, this little goth chick had been taking more than her wage from the customer, and now Stella was going to make the little bitch pay it back with her body.

She slipped the squirmy little thing out of her pocket, and gave it a cursory inspection.  “So many morbid tattoos.  What, are you one of those freaks that really just wants to die, but doesn’t have the courage to remove yourself from the workforce?  Or did you only want to die in a specific way, but the opportunity hasn’t presented itself?”  The tiny thing was trembling, but she could hear it squeaking questions and obscenities up at her.  

Stella didn’t care enough to respond.  At this point, the tiny thing was little more than leverage should she need to bargain for her life.  If everything went as planned, then she had a toy to play with.  Well, for a little while.  Like with everything, she expected a living toy to eventually lose its novelty, and then she’d dispose of it like anything else unwanted.  But for now, it was a shiny new toy, and she wanted to play.

Without a second thought, she licked the little inch-long toy into her mouth, and started coating it in saliva while she shimmied out of her lower garments.  She kicked them aside, and sat down on the toilet seat, trying not to acknowledge just how oddly tasty this common trash tasted.  Maybe when I’m done with it, I’ll just swallow it down.  I get the flavor, without any additional mess.

Once the little thing had to be drowning in saliva, Stella plucked it from her open mouth.  It was coughing, but she didn’t see any damage.  Claire had said the tinies were tough.  She brought it down to her pussy lips, but hesitated before contact.  Do I really want to do this?  This is such a fucked-up idea, using tiny people as sex aids.

But then again, Titty really seemed to enjoy herself out there, and if it’s good enough for a member of the Vane family like Melissa, then it’s good enough for me.  I just need to realize that the only reason it’s not more popular, is we’re the only ones with access to the technology.  Right, it’s the bleeding edge of technology, and therefore the bleeding edge of popularity.  This will put me ahead of the curve.  I’ll be able to tell my friends that I used a tiny before they were on the market.  This is a good thing.  This is - oh, “FUCK!”

Stella slipped the tiny toy inside of herself, and when it went wild, she couldn’t contain the feelings that exploded inside her.  She didn’t think something so small could have such a profound effect on her, but she was wet in moments, and squirming on the seat within a minute.  Her fingers chased the panicked toy deeper in her, pumping in an out as it scrambled against her cervix, doing things to her deepest parts as she worked herself to a climax.  Oh god, maybe I was wrong.  Oh, fuck!  Maybe the goth bitch really was good for something after aaaalllll!


_____


Richard’s stomach finally stopped hurting.  Not the most pleasant sensation to go through, but still better than any hangover I’ve ever had.  Richard sat up, and placed a hand down on the thick woven cloth beneath him.  Then he froze.  Wasn’t I lying on a thin bed sheet?”  He looked down at the small cords of cotton and nylon interwoven beneath him.  Every fiber was the same bright red as the sheet he’d been lying on.  He hadn’t even been able to see individual threads before, but now he could squeeze his finger tip in between the fibers.

“Wow.  This is really cool.”

Then he heard a monster groan in a feminine rumble, and he started to his feet.  A small corner in the back of his mind noted that it took almost no effort to stand, the full-body motion no more taxing than lifting a cup to drink.  How much do I weigh, he wondered absently.  Do I have to worry about getting blown away by the ventilation system?  He cast his gaze about, and they landed on a writhing brown mass the size of a tour bus, if not longer.  Of course, that was just the first comparison that came to mind.  Despite her massive size, that mass was unmistakably Ronnie.  She’s freaking huge!

Then the sky spoke to him in words of thunder and gale, and Richard knew that the living monument to femininity before him was still in the realms of mortality.  There was a realm of goddesses far above, and for the first time since he was five, Richard had what he could only call a religious experience.  Oh goddesses above, please spare me your wrath and your ruin.  Soften your words, that I might hear them, and obey.

More words from the heavens crashed upon him, accompanied by a strong downdraft.  This time Richard was able to make out words, and he felt his blood run cold at their meaning.

“Don’t you think he’d make a great cave diver?  He’s the perfect size to go on an adventure deep within me.  Oh, maybe he could even play around with my cervix!  I’ve seen some things online-”  The words from the pink titan of lust and excess settled like a waiting bird of prey onto the pleasure centers of his brain, but more than that, they triggered his fight or flight response.  He ran as fast as he could across the expanse of the bed to make it to Ronnie, her body the closest he could find to shelter at this time.

The words above continued to crash down upon him, though oddly the gusts had disappeared when the tone of voice changed.  In his panicked flight, it took Richard a few extra seconds to realize the words were Aidra’s, and a few moments longer for the meaning to sink in.

“Mistress Titania, he is far too small for the activity you are suggesting.  Please refrain from such activity without his express permission.  If you attempt to take advantage of his size, I will stop you, and you will not like the punishment to follow.  Mistress Olivia made some comments about particularly egregious violators spending a considerable amount of time in her place where the sun does not shine.”

Richard looked up, and found three pink moons in the sky.  Two were capped by perky pink peaks, but the highest had the face of a fallen angel, and it grimaced.

The words and the situation he had been in before shrinking started to finally connect in his head, and he slowed his full-on sprint to his lovely assistant.  Yes, he was smaller - a right, proper tiny at that, but the rest of the world hadn’t changed.  The titans above were just Titty and Aidra, and Ronnie was simply enjoying her rare and well-deserved break.  There was no reason for him to be scared.

His heart becalmed, he walked more confidently towards Ronnie.  He refused to be frightened by the mere presence of the women looming high above, even if he did occasionally have to brace his footing when Titty sighed or blew a raspberry.


_____


“It’s time, Miss Veronica.”  Ronnie stretched luxuriously, her long groan of relieved tension sounding more like a kitten’s yowl than a human sound, and she heard a few chuckles at her expense.  Not that she cared.  She couldn’t be bothered to care.  She felt absolutely amazing.  No stiff back, no sore shoulders, and no stress tension in her limbs.  This Aidra had even given her a foot massage, and her piggies felt better than the day she was born.  She was on Cloud Nine.  And now I get to go put Big Titty through her paces.  Ronnie licked her lips.  I can’t freakin’ wait!  Best.  Day.  Ever!

Ronnie was just about to sit up, when unexpected motion caught her eye.  Still laying on her back, she turned her head to the side, to catch a sight she hadn’t expected.  In her right eye were a pair of tanned knees, and in her left was a strong, hairy chest.  She blinked and shifted her head back, and her eyes locked on the attentive twig pointed right at the tip of her nose.

“Hey, Ronnie,” the little man said, “Looks like we swapped pecking order, huh?  I hope you don’t find me too much of a disappointment at this size.”  It was only then that she realized she’d been tied to that itty bitty prick just minutes earlier.

“Dick?  Is that you?  Did I grow back?”  She looked around, but no, there was the giant woman and her backfiring sexbot, and all the furniture - including the table she lay upon - was still way oversized.  “Holy Hannah, how small did they shrink you?”

The little man chuckled in a self-deprecating manner.  “So far as I can guess, I’m an inch tall, give or take less than a millimeter.  Which, if we said you were about six feet tall, would make me about six inches tall at your current scale.”

Ronnie couldn’t help herself.  She reached out and wrapped her hands around her little boss.

“Whoa!  Ronnie, I never realized you were quite so forward,” Richard joked.  She paused, but when she saw he wasn’t chastising her, she smiled and planted a big, soft kiss across his whole face.

“Sorry, Dick.  But you’re too damn cute not to pick up and play with.”  She rubbed his chest and thighs, then slid a finger over his dick, eliciting a moan of desire, before she set him back down beside her, his posture somewhat discomfited.  He cleared his throat to return her compliments.

“How do you think I felt?  You’re gorgeous, Ronnie!  I wanted to play with you from the moment you opened those pretty little eyes of yours on this table.  I even let Titty and the little redhead, uh, Melissa get me all worked up at your expense.”  He scratched the side of his head.  “Which, I’m really sorry about that.”

Ronnie shook her head.  “I’m just glad you wanted me involved.  Dick, I’ve been wanting to get together with you for years.  Now that’s my new reality.”  She caressed his cheek with her index finger.  “Just make sure you learned your lesson for the future, okay?”  He started to chuckle, but stopped suddenly.

“Excuse me, but just who were you calling little,” said another voice from behind and well above Dick.  


_____


Richard spun around to see the lower shin of a long, toned leg.  He traced it up the form of a cross-armed Melissa standing behind him.  She was only eight inches tall, but Dick was maybe twice as tall as her ankle, and one of her feet started tapping while she waited for his answer.  He gulped and took a step back towards Ronnie - at Melissa’s height, those toes were coming dangerously close to his exposed member.

“I was only referencing out relative sizes ten minutes ago.  Sorry, Melissa.”

Melissa raised an eyebrow, and shook her finger.  “Uh, uh, twerp.  If someone so small is going to address me, you’re going to do it respectfully.  And that goes for that gorgeous women behind you, as well.  You will refer to us as Mistress from now on.  Do you understand?”

Richard looked back at Ronnie, who looked at him with a questioningly neutral face.  “She’s the one talking to you, not me,” Ronnie said.  She waved one of her hands in an off-handed shushing motion, and the speed and scale of that forearm twice as long as he was tall made it’s own impression.  Fuck, she could do whatever she wanted to with me, and there’s not a damn thing I can do.  Why am I finding that so damn hot? 

At a pointed cough from the tiny giantess behind him, Richard turned, nodded, and said, “I understand, Mistress.  Is there some way I could make it up to you?” 

Melissa’s smile grew teeth, and she raised the ball of her foot until he could see the sole, though the heel was still in contact with the bed.

“You could show me you truly know your place.  My feet haven’t been worshiped in over a month, and a little man like you seems perfectly suited to the task.  Just slip under here, and show me the devotion a woman deserves.”

Richard gulped, and glanced back at Ronnie for her take.  To his surprise, she was smirking.  She rolled onto her tummy, and god damn him, Richard flinched as it felt like his childhood trailer had just rolled over in front of him.  Ronnie just shook her head at his nonplussed state, and pulled him stumbling forward for a kiss.  Then with just two fingers she spun him around, and gave him a soft push.  He felt her index finger settle on the small of his back, it’s forward progress gentle but irresistible.  Before Richard was ready, he was looking at the tip of Melissa’s big toe.

Richard bought himself a moment to think by reaching forward and embracing the soft, well-tended digit.  These feet might not have been worshiped recently, but Melissa definitely had a pedicure in the last couple of days.  Richard placed a tender kiss on the end of the toe, pausing before licking just below the nail from end to end.  He was pleased to see her feet had been kept fairly clean, and the scent and salty taste of sweat was mellowed by the gentle caress of coconut oil.  Richard’s lips made contact again, and the toe moved forward so fast he lost his balance and fell on his back.  The foot that was longer than he was tall loomed over him but a hand-span away, bathing him in shadow and musk.

“I told you to get under my foot, Dick, but you decided to make out with my toe instead.  You’re not listening, and bad pets get punished.”  Melissa’s foot lowered with the grace of a swan and the inevitability of a pneumatic press.  He was smothered in sweat and smooth, solid flesh, though his dick and thighs were in her instep where the pressure was less severe, and the softer, more supple flesh caressed his hips and rigid member.  The foot ground itself slowly back and forth over his body, and he did his best just to draw breath in the moments his chest wasn’t completely compressed.

There was a sudden increase in pressure, as if Melissa had lowered every ounce of her otherwise insignificant weight squarely on his body, but then the foot shifted entirely onto his lower half, with his dick between two of her grasping toes.  With his vision suddenly free, Richard stared up at a scene that made him even harder, if that was possible.

Ronnie must have decided to take her own giantess tax from the smaller mistress, because she had Melissa’s mouth wrapped around her nipple, and the woman’s face forced tight against her normally modest breast.  Fingers from one hand had wrapped themselves in the crimson ponytail, and the taller woman was palming the entire back of Melissa’s head in a single, elegant hand.

Richard felt the pressure on his lower half go up and down and Ronnie shifted in place above, dragging Melissa with her, and as the redheaded mistress shifted, her toes clenched and unclenched with her shifting weight, effectively stroking Richard’s trapped shaft.  With the show above influencing the stimulation below, it wasn’t long before Richard spewed his seed between Melissa’s twitching toes.

While the three had their fun and games, Titty was getting increasingly impatient above, and she soon made that clear when she lifted a leg up to the bed, and stomped it inches away from the semi-willing make-out session, sending a tremor through even the shock-displacing mattress.  That one move had placed her sopping pussy and glistening thighs on full display to the tinies on the bed.

Goddess above, that pussy could swallow us whole, and no one would be the wiser.

"Missy, you've made your point,” Titty started, and for Richard, it was again as if the heavens were speaking.  “It's my turn for punishment, so if either of you want to work off any frustration, just take it out on me.  Or in me, if what Olivia said is true."  Titty started squirming in the sexbot's constrictive grip, pushing her tits out further around her intertwined arms.

"Remember ladies, a woman's body is a temple, and an hour-long prayer session in the inner sanctum might be just what dirty little girls like you need.  Oh, fuck, I'm just imagining you two practicing your sacrament of lust within me, crying out to the goddess all around you, basking in my holy waters as you worship my magnificence with the entirety of your delectable insignificance.  Oh fuck, Aidra baby, think you could get one of those flickering fingers on my clit?  God, I'm so fucking wet right now."

There was a clap of thunder and a ear-splitting shriek when Aidra slapped her delusional captive in the boob.

Then salvation arrived, in the form of a goddess in a pantsuit, with a tiny messenger on her shoulder.

“Aidra, why don’t you go take Titty over to her tentacled monstrosity, and get her strapped in tight.  I’ll look over our little guests here, and make sure they arrive safely.”

“As you wish, Mistress Claire,” the bot proclaimed, and the air stirred as one titan dragged the other away, the latter moaning and mumbling in anticipation.

There was a gentle breeze as the new goddess reached down, and with a single hand carried the seemingly forty and sixty foot giantesses off to the side, allowing Richard to recover.  There was another breeze as Claire set down a small collection of clear plastic bags on the opposite side of the tiny giants.

“Ronnie dear, your time as a tiny is almost up.  We have a little under an hour left in our demo, though I suspect things will run a little long if you’re all still enjoying yourselves.  If you’d like, you can extend the remaining time you’re small by taking some of these booster crystals.  Like I mentioned in the presentation, each one adds fifteen minutes, and if you so desire, you could go smaller by using smaller crystals.  The smallest crystals will wear off first, and then you’ll grow as you burn off the larger size solution.  So, pick any four crystals, and you’re set for the session.

Ronnie chewed her lip, glanced over at Melissa and then down at Richard, before making her choice.

“Can I get one of the eight inch crystals, and three of the twelve inch?”

Claire nodded.  “Of course.  Coming right up.”


_____


A couple minutes later, the kaiju-sized succubus was wrapped in the pink and purple tentacles of her modified restraint system, practically frothing at the mouth as her eyes darted back and forth between Claire’s hands on the far side of the bed, and Jen, who was sheltering wrapped up in Olivia’s warmth-giving fingers.

“It is time for the punishment of Mistress Titania to commence.  All those who have been selected to carry out the punishment, please assemble on the convicted’s stomach."

Jen had spent the last few minutes mulling over everything Kim had said.  She could see her friend - maybe former friend now - sitting on Claire’s shoulder.  Jen had so wanted Kim to participate with her.  She was sure this wouldn’t be the same without her.

But that was Kim’s decision.  She didn’t want to embrace the opportunities laid out for them in the moment.  She was too busy worrying about what had already come and gone, or about what might be in their future.  She was too caught up in any time but now, and she was the one suffering for it.  Jen refused to be that person who missed the now.  She’d put off family time in favor of games, and then when she’d finished her education and could have returned, they refused to have her back until she was engaged to a young man.  She had missed those moments.  Not anymore.

She felt the hands below her dropping like theme park ride, but before she could do more then hold on tight, the hand opened flat, just touching the edge of Titty’s tummy.

“This is your stop, Jen.  If you still want to participate, that is.”

Jen nodded, and stood.  “Yeah, like I said before, I’m game.  Thanks for the lift, Olivia.  I guess I’ll see you on the other side?”  Olivia nodded seriously, but a mischievous grin broke through the facade.

“If you think of anything you want or need while you’re here, just raise your hand like you’re in class, and I’ll stop by to see if I can’t facilitate something.  Aidra is also programmed to get you any of the toys from our catalog if you only ask.  So, you ready?”

Jen turned away from the giant woman looming over her, and dropped to her hands and knees as the warm, fleshy belly she was standing on twitched.  Jen watched as a couple of girls twice her height stepped off Claire’s hands onto the other side of Titty’s tummy.  Ronnie was carrying a tiny man in her arms, one who might come up to Jen's knee if they stood side by side.  Jen sniffed, but composed herself before she started crying.

“For the punishment?  Yeah, I’m ready.  For the loss of a shot at the world’s largest cock?  Maybe some day.”


_____


About fifteen minutes after she went in, Stella walked out of the employee restroom on wobbly legs.  She paused for a moment, and with a gasp she caught herself on one of the storage racks in the stockroom as her knees threatened to give out.  Despite her balance issues, Stella was fighting to wipe a very satisfied smile off her face. 

Stella took a deep breath, dug deep, and forced herself to stand on her own.  The squirmy sensation over her clitoris and between the upper length of her vulva continued, but she was growing used to it, even with the increased sensitivity from using her terrified piece of leverage to rub one out in the bathroom. 

Oh, little goth girl, I hope you like pussy.  You're going to be seeing a lot more of it, before I deal with you permanently.

Now sated if not satisfied, and better able to walk without losing her balance, Stella returned to the showroom with confidence in her step, and a couple sugar-coated gummies in her pocket, just in case.

She stepped back through the ‘Employees Only’ door just in time to see Claire standing up from beside the big-titted succubus, who was now all tied up in a college degenerate’s wet dream.  Psychopaths, the lot of them. The chemistry professor turned to her, and met her halfway across the showroom floor, with a naked little passenger on her shoulder.

One of the gamer girls.  Odd to see them separated.  What did I miss?

“Stella, I’m glad to see you found your way back to us safely.  I don’t know how much of your questionnaire Miss Vane discussed with you, but she had a specific game in mind during your time at the demo today.  We’re not going to shrink you yet, but we are going to give you a couple relaxants to help you enjoy the game, as per Miss Vane’s instructions.  Please join me in the back room.  I have everything we need already prepared.”

End Notes:

Thanks for sticking with me through the long chapter!  Please leave a review with your thoughts on the state of the story.  I'm curious to see what people think of these characters, and where you think the plot is going.  Thanks again for taking the time out of your busy lives to give my work a chance, and I wish all of you a happy, healthy, and appropriately horny New Year!

Chapter 13 - The Boards are Set, The Pieces are in Place by MicroThaumaturge
Author's Notes:

This chapter is more transitional.  Olivia deals with some unexpected behavior from Aidra, while Claire sets up the pieces for Stella's pre-shrink game, and the rest of the players move into position for Titty's punishment game.

Tags: Entrapment (heavily implied)

It’s not every day you get to see a sight like this.  And if things don’t go well today, I may never see it again.  Strange as this is, I’d regret it if I couldn’t give others the chance to experience this.

Olivia slowly circled the flesh-colored tentacle monstrosity that bound her naked friend to the mercy of four tiny people and a semi-autonomous sexbot.  Olivia could only shake her head and chuckle at the incongruous quartet assembled on Titania’s stomach, their prurient minds bent to the task of punishment for the sex-crazed succubus.  Even now she was moaning and writhing against her restraints, and suggesting creative ways they could use her.

Olivia glanced at Claire for her take, only to find the chemistry professor half-way across the show floor, in discussion with Victoria’s intern, Stella.  Judging from Claire’s posture, Olivia half-wondered if Titty was the only one about to receive a punishment, but then Olivia’s eight-inch-tall, candy bikini-clad fiancée drew her eye when she tackled a stark-naked Jen and stared tickling her feet, and Olivia’s priorities refocused to the punishment game.

Claire said I should leave Stella’s demo to her, and I trust Claire to have things well in hand.  She told me to make Aidra the best guardian sexbot she can be, and I can do that, especially for Missy’s sake.  Hell, as well as things have been going, I think I may have succ- where is she going?

Olivia’s phone vibrated twice as Aidra moved suddenly and purposefully to the end of the bed.  “Mistress Olivia, please see to things here,” the bot said as she continued towards Claire.

Olivia frowned, and took a couple quick steps towards the sexbot.  She grabbed for Aidra’s shoulder.  “Hang on a second, what’s…”  Neither the physical contact nor the words deterred the determined bot, so Olivia tried a different tactic.  “Aidra, Hold Your Horses.”

Aidra all but froze mid-step, only shifting enough to prevent the unit from falling.  Olivia stepped in front of the unit, and began to mentally run through her homemade troubleshooting guide.  It’s a shame I haven’t quite finalized that process, but I should be able to wing it.

“Aidra, I am requesting a sit-rep diagnostic.  Administrator log-in, Switch-Tamer-Sixty-Nine, authorization code, Mike-One-Sierra-Sierra-Yankee-Sierra-Tango-Zero-Yankee.”

“Sign-in confirmed.  Please be advised, a potentially hazardous situation is in progress.”

Olivia took a half-step back in surprise.  She was glad she had included that flag to ensure a unit wasn’t severely delayed in diagnostic mode when a customer was in danger.  At a glance, however, she saw no signs of imminent danger, unless she was referring to Kim perched on Claire’s shoulder - a situation that should not trigger an alert.  It was possible that Aidra’s bio-monitors were picking up fear from Stella.  The woman had seemed fairly nervous ever since she saw Melissa shrink.  Still, Olivia should confirm with Aidra what had actually triggered the alert.

“Aidra, please report on the current situation.”

“Yes, administrator.  I detected an unwilling participant in a nearby session.  I remotely notified security and requested managerial support to supervise a group play session involving a single restrained big and four unrestrained, unequipped tinies.  Due to level of restraint on the big, primary source of danger to tinies is self-insertion or group enforced-insertion into an orifice.”

Olivia pulled out her smartphone and swiped down to see her list of notifications.  Sure enough, the top two notification previews were from the alpha version of the Sensual Shrinking Security app.  The truncated text from the first preview read, [SN: UnWlgt, Interven…], which indicated a security notice of an unwilling participant, and advised that the unit was intervening.  The second notification preview read, [Mgmt: SV Req. 1+4GP…], which indicated a memo to management for a supervision request for a party of one big and four tinies in a group play session.  Olivia knew there were additional details in the full notification, including bio-monitor read-outs, names and sizes of the participants, and notification of primary safety risks beyond the current issue, but she didn’t have time to get into all that right now.  She needed to get Aidra back on track.

“Aidra, is the unwilling participant currently located in front of Mistress Claire?”

“That is correct, administrator.”

Well, that clarifies things, and makes the next step easy.  Although, why did she think Stella was fearfully opposed to an impending action?

“Please advise what parameters triggered the unwilling participant alert?”

“Yes, administrator.  Bio-monitors detected a significant increase in heart rate, perspiration, and respiration.  Additionally, high-pitched sounds indicative of fear have been recorded at decibel levels below the cusp of human hearing at this distance.”

Olivia looked back at the woman as she spoke with Claire.  I guess she does look like she’s been sweating, and she’s been rather pusillanimous towards all the shrinking.  I probably shouldn’t be surprised that Aidra is picking up signs of fear, though from her current demeanor, I would be hard pressed to tell that woman is fearing for her life.  Maybe I should… No, I’ll let Claire handle the woman, as she asked me to.  Aidra is my responsibility.  I’ll get her back on track, and check the calibration of her bio-monitors after the demo wraps for the day.

"Aidra, Claire is handling the current situation.  You may not have been present, but the participant in distress has agreed to place herself in her current position.  Please amend parameters for that participant to Lifeguard protocol, authorization code Mike, Alpha, Sierra, Oscar, Charlie, Hotel, India, Sierra, Tango.”

“Authorization code accepted.  Interaction parameters with subject will be revised to Lifeguard protocol.”  Olivia saw a minor spasm occur across Aidra’s face, almost as if her cheek had twitched.  “Requesting final confirmation to implement Lifeguard protocol for the partic-”

Olivia grumbled at her own redundancy, and pushed forward.  “Yes, implementation of Lifeguard protocol is confirmed.  Please end sit rep diagnostic, and return to the group play session to supervise Titania’s punishment game.”

Aidra’s body unfroze, and assumed a neutral standing position.  “As you wish, Mistress Olivia,” Aidra said, and with a bow returned to the bedside.

Was it just me, or was her tone… condescending?






“Wow, how long is this password?” little Kim asked from her perch on Claire’s shoulder, as the professor punched numbers into the keypad.  Claire gave the woman side-eye as her practiced hands flew over the keypad.  Halfway through the code entry she turned the physical key in the electronic lock.  “I need a cheat sheet to remember cheat codes half that long.”  Claire’s cynical gaze grew a tiny bit judgmental.  “What?” Kim asked.  Claire raised her eyebrow a bit further.  “Okay, bad joke.  I’m a bit off my game.”

Claire chuckled at the naked woman riding on her shoulder.  “It’s a twenty four digit numerical code,” she said as she pulled the door open.  Sorry Kim.  You seem like a good girl, but I’m not telling you the code is 492683682286999746743363, or that the mnemonic is IWantYou2CumDeepInsideMe.  Please don’t ask.

The door unlocked, and Claire stepped into the room.  She held the door for Stella, expecting some hesitation from the larcenous college girl.  She was surprised to find Stella’s stride was less uncertain, and more uncoordinated.  Did she duck into the bathroom for some liquid courage?  It’s a good thing none of my concoctions are contraindicated by alcohol.  If she took some sort of party drug, well… 

After the claims Victoria made, I have no qualms with Stella employing herself as a willing, if unwitting, test subject.  Claire closed the door, and an electronic buzz indicated the lock had reengaged.  Now secure, she turned to face her temporary domain.  

Shadows pressed in around the majority of the room, the atmosphere nebulously encroaching as an oppressive void.  The only light sources were a small table lamp sitting on a broad wooden desk, the adjacent notebook computer dimly illuminating a high-backed leather office chair, and a projector aimed at a blank spot on the far wall.  The rectangle of white light was the only clear border in the dark space, floating like a portal into the beyond.  Aside from the projector stand and the dark-stained oak desk that Claire had special-ordered for this event, the only other visible furniture was a steel folding chair with built-in arm desk, faintly lit by the projector's side-lobe lighting.  This piece Claire had also special ordered for this occasion, from the same supplier used by South Middleton University of Technology.  There's one last special order I placed, but I’m holding that in reserve for the next phase of our little game.

"Stella, if you would please take a seat at the desk in the middle of the room, we can begin," Claire instructed.

Stella walked slowly to the desk, paused a moment to adjust herself, and settled into the lightly-padded seat.  Claire took that time to shift a glass from the shadows of the desk into the light of the high-necked lamp.  A blue rubber band was stretched around its middle, and Claire poured water from a pitcher up to that line, before removing three vials from her pocket.  She quickly unstopped them, and added the crystal clear contents to the glass of water.  She slipped the rubber band off the glass, and turned back to Stella.

"What was in those vials?" Kim asked, speaking softly but directly into Claire's ear.  "I'm assuming you aren't giving her multivitamins, and you already said this game isn't meant to shrink her."

Claire nodded gently, so as not to upset her passenger.  "Correct on both counts," she agreed, “at least at the outset.  She’ll be shrinking at the end of the game.  Now sit tight, and I’ll explain more in a moment.”  She approached the desk-chair, while Stella adjusted to sit forward in her seat, shifting her hips to get comfortable. 

Claire could almost sympathize with the college girl; as an adjunct professor, Claire often found herself sitting in one of the folding desk-chairs during faculty meetings.  Oddly, there were always only enough comfortable chairs for the tenured professors and their brown-nosing toadies, like Chae-Won Myung.  Not that I should be surprised.  Claire felt a familiar dark mood begin to settle over her, one that she occasionally fell into over a cold plate and a glass of chardonnay.  

A gentle tap on her earlobe brought her back to the present, and Claire couldn't help but smirk.  Seems my choice of assistant was better than I thought.  I could use a tiny taskmaster on my shoulder during office hours.  Hmm, now that’s an idea…  

Claire gently set the glass down on the small desk.

"What's this?" Stella asked, shifting again to better face Claire.  

"It's water, mostly," Claire said evasively, eyeing the backlit silhouette of the oddly shifty college student.  A moment later she recalled that this was the point where she could actually go into more detail on her concoctions, especially now that the patents for these chemicals were finally went through as well.  "I added a formulated electrolyte mixture that should help your throat stay hydrated.  You'll be doing a fair bit of talking for our game.  I also added something to help with focus, and to mitigate certain inhibitions."

Stella shifted again, turning to face Claire directly.  Only the edge of her face was visible, the rest obscured in a silhouette mask.  “What do you mean by that?  It’s not alcohol, right?  I’m not 21.”

Claire couldn’t keep the smug grin off her face.  Helping Melissa with her shrinking solution had been a challenge, but the brilliant doctoral student had really taken the lead there, and could likely claim the lion’s share of credit.  These chemicals, however…  These are my magnum opus.

“No, Stella, it’s not alcohol, though I understand why you might have made that connection.  This is a patented and FDA approved solution meant to ease certain neurological bottlenecks that can limit expression or hamper communication.  Most people develop mental filters that go beyond simply limiting what we say to the socially acceptable.  They can develop filters that limit or inhibit the thought process itself.  This beverage will help you move past that limitation, which can only be seen as a boon for you in this game.”

Stella touched the glass with her fingertips, and slowly turned it on the desk.  The water inside shifted beyond the disturbance of her fingertips.

“And what is this game, anyway?  I don’t think you explained anything yet.”

Claire tried to wipe the pride from her face, but it was difficult.  She had put no small amount of thought into this particular combination of goals, game, and reward options, and with the added factor of her performance-enhancing cocktail, Claire had orchestrated a perfect scenario.  She would learn the truth of Stella’s actions, and deliver her a just reward.

“That is fair.  I let my uncharacteristically recalcitrant approach get the better of me.  Suffice it to say, we will be testing your memory.  Would you like to take advantage of my performance enhancer?  This offer is only valid until the game starts.”

“Actually, Claire,” Kim said into her ear, “would you mind if I gave it a try?  Maybe I can do a demonstration?”

Claire rocked her head back and forth as she thought it over, playfully nudging the naked woman on her shoulder for throwing a tiny wrench in her plans.

“Sure, I don’t see why not.”

Claire stalked back behind her desk, and pulled a tiny, padded chair from a desk drawer.  She set it next to her laptop for Kim, before helping the tiny into her seat.  

“I’’m going to queue up some images from games you’re familiar with, and put them on the screen.  Stella will be able to see them on the projector.  You’re goal is to say the first thing that comes to mind when you see them, as quickly as you can.”

Claire ran a quick internet search for images from a classic platforming series.  She queued a few of them up as a slide show.  Then she flipped a switch under her desk, and there was a soft electronic pop and buzz from speakers turning on in the upper corners of the room.  Finally, she reached behind Kim’s seat, and flipped a small toggle switch.

"There’s a small microphone under your seat which should pick up your voice.  The speakers will let us hear your responses to the images on the projector.  Ready?”

Kim nodded, and said “I’m rea- whoa!  That’s weird.”  The sound coming from the speakers was just below the level of an intercom announcement in a shopping center.  “Ok, I’m good now.  Let’s do this!”  In a terrible impersonation, she called out, “Ready?  Fight!” She almost fell off the chair, she was giggling so hard.

Claire rolled her eyes, thankful for the poor lighting.  She used two fingers to help Kim back into her seat, and she gently rubbed Kim’s back with a finger as she got her laughter under control.  

“Alright Kim, you're up.  What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see, this."  The white projector screen switched to the image of a popular plumber character.

"Oh.  Um.  I guess, jumping?  Er, pipes?  And castles?  And, cloud people."

Claire nodded, and advanced to the next slide.  "And this one?"

Kim looked from Claire back to the screen, to find a voluptuous princess with a billowing gown and parasol.  "Oh, her.  I would have to say, uh, hip-checking."

Claire raised her eyes at that, but advanced the images to a burly turtle character with a spiky shell.

Kim thought a moment, then said, "Fire-breathing stalker, and kidnapping, I think."

Claire tilted her head side-to-side.  "Not bad, but try not to think on it.  Give me your immediate impression on this next one."  The screen changed to a bland mushroom man that some people found adorable.

"Uh, mushroom," Kim said dully.  "I mean, uh, kinda cute but off-putting?"  She seemed to be questioning her answer.  Claire just advanced the slide to show a bipedal dinosaur character.

"Oh, hungry!  And with a long tongue!"

Claire nodded again.  "That was good Kim.  Now, I'm going to have you take a sip of Stella's drink, and we'll try again.  Sound good?"

Kim looked across the open floor between Claire’s desk and Stella’s desk-chair.  “I’m game, but I could use a hand.  Literally."

Claire nodded and carried Kim over, holding her so the brim of the glass was level with Kim’s waist.  

Kim leaned over and scooped up a double-handful of water, sipping it with some success, and spilling the rest to run down her now glistening bare breasts, their contours pale and shadow-touched in the projector-light.

"Take one more sip, and that should be enough," Claire advised.  Kim nodded, and leaned back over for more. 

As Kim lowered her cupped hands back towards the shifting surface of the water, her messy hair flopped over into her eyes, and she straightened back up to fight it into place.  As she fought with her hair, Kim glanced up at Stella and asked, "Do you mind if I take a dip?  This thing's deep enough for me to take a bath, and I could really use one right now."

It was hard to make out with the lighting, but look in Stella's eyes seemed a bit absent.  She had been fidgeting and staring at the screen more than watching the proceedings on the desk right in front of her.  Stella sucked in a surprised gasp - Claire had to admit, it was a bit of an odd request to bathe in someone's drinking water - before she breathed out an airy, "Fu-fine."

Before Claire could stop her, Kim dove right in with a small splash.  The tiny gamer righted herself with an under-water somersault, and bobbed to the surface, raking her fingers through her hair.  She quickly shifted to rubbing down her sides, and Claire could see the bits of cum and saliva that had coated her slicking off as thin streams of semi-translucent detritus in the water.  It kinda looked like someone had taken a sip and backwashed into the glass.  Considering where Kim had been, Claire wasn’t sure if that would have been worse.






The water was cool, only room temperature, but a sudden chill that had nothing to do with convection ran down Kim's spine.  She had noted the lack of attention Stella was paying to current events, and wondered what would happen if the college girl decided to just chug the glass without waiting for the demonstration.

"She could swallow me whole," Kim said instantly.  She was momentarily surprised at voicing the thought, but then realized, “It’s likely the drugs in the water.  I’m not sure whether that’s a good thing, a bad thing, or if I should even care.  I am kinda cold, though.”  She felt the same apathy about the cold sinking into her muscles.

"Alright, I think you've had enough of a soak," Claire said, plucking Kim out of the glass.

"This is pretty damn high," Kim said, again seemingly unprompted, and without much in the way of emotional inflection to her tone.  Claire pulled a handkerchief from her pocket, and quickly wrapped Kim up in its dry embrace.   The fabric caressed her whole body, directed by the searching, supportive fingers of her host.  "That's so silky smooth," Kim said.  “Can I bathe wearing that cloth from now on?  Fuck, I could go for a massage wearing that thing.”

Claire chuckled.  "As you can see, the drugs are working quite well, though I think Kim here got a much bigger dose proportionally than you will, Stella."

Stella seemed to almost jump at her name.  Kim saw Stella’s nostrils flare as she sniffed, and saw her eyes focus back on Claire.  “You look stressed, girl,” Kim said.  “Like you could use a good plug in your socket.  You know, a hard line connection.”  Stella’s oddly strained expression looked almost scared for a moment.  It was all the more impactful given the sweat that was running down her brow, and beginning to soak through her clothes.

Kim watched as Stella licked her lips, noting that they were rather dry.  Then Stella grabbed the glass of chemically-enhanced bathwater and chugged it all down.

"Someone was thirsty,” Kim said, then shrugged.  “If she’s on board, then I guess I don’t have to do the after part of the before and after, huh?” Kim asked no one in particular.






Claire was surprised to see Stella drain the glass unprompted.  Perhaps something Kim said got to her, or was taken as a challenge?  Claire adjusted her grip on Kim in one hand, and took the glass from Stella with the other.  She walked to her desk and sat down, setting Kim in her seat with the handkerchief as a blanket.  Then she pressed a button on the underside of the desk, and a brilliance light pierced through the void.

Stella called out, “Fuck that’s bright,” and Claire smirked as she suspected her concoctions were already going to work.

An overhead light was shining on what appeared to be a simple mountain diorama on the wing of the desk, well within Stella’s view.  The mountain had five flat peaks at different heights, with the tallest in the center.  Each peak had a stopped vial at the top.  There was a clear path with little notches cut into it zig-zagging back and forth across the mountain from peak to peak, until it ended at the highest, central peak.  There was a tiny wooden game piece sitting at the lowest notch at the base of the mountain.  Players of the Settlers of Catan game would recognize the simple figure as the Robber piece.

“The game we are playing is called Memories of Ascension.  In this game, I will put images up on the projector.  If you can name the person on screen, your figure moves one step up the mountain.  If you can tell me honestly what you think of them, you get one more step, and if you can tell me your favorite memory interacting with that person, you move up a third step.  I have a limited number of images, so the more you can earn from each image, the further you can progress up the mountain.”

“And why should I care about that?” Stella asked.  “I’m hungry, I’m horny, and I just want to get to the end of the demo so I can report back to Miss Vane.  Is this really necessary?”

Claire coughed, buying herself a moment to rephrase her intended words in a less antagonistic manner.

“Stella, Victoria made it clear that you were not to issue a report unless you experienced the shrinking solution personally.  If you want any shot at that internship, then you will be imbibing a shrinking solution before you leave.  And that is the purpose of this game.  There are five vials on the mountain.  If you don’t advance to the first peak, then you will imbibe a two hour dose of the one inch shrinking solution.  As you proceed up the mountain, you earn yourself access to a larger dose, instead of the one for two at the base.  So, I would suggest giving this game your all.”  Claire leaned back in her chair, and crossed her arms.

“One inch at the bottom,” Kim muttered, “So would that be four at the first peak?  Then six at the second, eight at the third… would that make the fourth peak the twelve inch solution?  So, what’s at the peak?”

Claire had heard the muttering over the speakers, and it was all but certain Stella had heard as well, so Claire decided to add a little more incentive.

“I don’t want to spoil too much, but I will give you a hint: the first, lowest peak is also a one inch solution, though the duration has been altered to reward progress.  I can’t promise the solution at the top is a twelve in solution, but your read on the progression is sensible.”

“I got it,” Stella said.  “You show me a photo, and I need to give the person’s name, my opinion of them, and tell my favorite story about them, right?”

Claire nodded.  “That’s correct.”

Stella scooted forward to the end of her seat, hopped back, and said, “Fuck.  Then what are we waiting for?  Let’s get this game started.”






"What the fuck's taking so long to get this game started?  This big, bad bitch deserves to be punished!"

Titty was getting impatient.  She had been so ready for another orgasm, and was literally seconds from squeezing a stiff fuckstick and its sultry sacrifice into her slobbering sinbox when the sexbot stopped her.  And though Titty hadn't intended to not respect Ronnie's wishes, and thus she hadn't been rushing things so Aidra didn't have a chance to stop her from going too far, that didn't mean Aidra succeeding wasn't a disappointment.  Was that even sensible?  It was a fuck-ton of negatives.  Which is a problem, because right now my punishment detail is giving me negative values of fucks, and I'm so horny that if these tinies don't fucking get to rubbing and humping me lickity split, I'm gonna have Aidra fucking shove them all in my pussy at the same fucking time!

There they were, four sexy little lovers grouped up on her glistening pink abs, all thirsty for more, and that was exactly what Titty's sultry, sinful body wanted to give them. If they would just, fucking, get on with the fucking already!  But no - instead of working together to give her a sexy punishment, she could hear them arguing over how best to make the naughty succubus pay.  Yes, yes, there are many options.  Just fucking pick one already! 

They could have told the sexbot to pound her pussy with a monster cock until she screamed and begged for mercy.  Or they could get hands on with her nips and clit, working her to the edge of orgasm,  and making Titty beg to finish.  They could have forced her to beg for every little touch, every little escalation of sensation, until they had her crying in exaltation to their carnal ministrations, they-

They're finally on the move.

Through the valley between her pillowy breasts, Titty could see Richard and Ronnie journeying past her solar plexus, making faster time once they hit her breast bone.  Titty laughed at the sight of little Richard taking half a dozen steps or more for each of Ronnie’s slow, deliberate strides, and their progress literally crawled to a halt as they crouched for balance.  Tightly restrained as Titty was, she wasn’t without power.  Her every breath caused terrain beneath the tinies to rise and fall, and her chuckle was the equivalent of a 6.9 on the Richter Scale.

While the new couple made their way up Titty’s torso, Missy was helping little Jenny to her feet.  Missy was licking her lips, and Jen was rubbing her hands in eager anticipation, though of what Titty was uncertain.

The approaching couple split at Titty’s right shoulder.  Ronnie slid down to sit on the joint, her legs curling back to brush her heels against the tender flesh of the smooth armpit.  Titty shivered, and Ronnie almost lost her seat with a surprised cry of enjoyment, but she caught herself and glanced back to see if Richard was okay.

Titty couldn’t see Richard anymore, but when she turned her head, she could feel him against her cheek.  With him out of sight, she would need to work hard to keep him in mind.  She was already in a punishment game, she didn’t need to earn a second.  

Feeling movement across her hip and pubic region, Titty glanced back between her tits.  She could see Missy sitting in the middle of the heart-shaped pattern of pubic hair, her sticky, gummy-coated ass planted on smooth, pink skin.  The tiny, red-headed vixen was rubbing her toes through the bottom of the heart, like someone might enjoy a patch of fresh-cut grass.  From the tilt of Missy’s head, Titty assumed she was having some kind of silent conversation with her still full-sized fiancée, who was watching from the sidelines like some lump on a log.

We need to fucking change that, pronto.  Even if she doesn’t shrink, I want, nay, I fucking expect Olivia to participate.  And frankly, I can play the You Fucking Owe Me card, for all those sex toys I modified and sent their way.  Oh, should she grab one of the toys here?  Mmm, fuck yes.  Oh, but which one?  Dealer’s choice works, I guess.  This is still technically punishment, if they ever actually get started - oh, that felt fucking good!

Missy had slid forward, and rested the ball and toes of her foot on Titty’s very wet, very swollen, very needy nibble nub.  Her clit was begging for more attention, and-

“Fuck!  Oh, Missy, that feels good.  But don’t just dip your toes in, there’s a whole lot more of me to step all over.  Or you could put that barbed, silver tongue of yours to work on my love button.”

“Is that any way to talk to your Mistress, my pet demoness?” Missy chastised, her more dominant side coming out in full now that she was in a position to get Titty off with just her toes.  “The game will begin momentarily, once all the pieces are on the board, in their proper positions.”

Titty had almost overlooked most other sensations as Missy teased her clit, but Titty now noticed that Ronnie was crouched beside her armpit, hands resting all-too-lightly against the sensitive skin.  Richard had climbed up to hang halfway out of her ear.  And little Jenny, was…

She’s climbing my foot to my toes.  Now, she’s over them - good job avoiding my nails - and she has both legs wrapped around my second toe.  Now she’s-

“Yeep!” Titty exclaimed, as the ticklish sensation of tiny hairs, flailing fingers, and itty, bitty, Japanese titties slid down the buttery soft and fresh pedicure-smooth sole of Titty’s foot.

Missy chuckled, adding what must have been intended as a domineering timbre to her voice.  Titty just found it absolutely adorable.  Then she raised her voice.

“It seems to me that everyone is in position.  Tickle torture squad,” Missy said, as Titty’s eyes went wide in panic, “begin!”

End Notes:

Thanks for sticking with me this far into the adventure.  Sorry for all the set-up, but I intend to put out a real banger for Chapter 14.

As always, reviews, comments, and criticisms are always appreciated, especially if you have any suggestions for dolling up a dry, transitional chapter like this one.

Also, thanks to all those on Discord who pushed me to write tonight.  The encouragement was wonderful!

Chapter 14 - Games of Lust, Hubris, and the Sensual Depths of Depravity by MicroThaumaturge
Author's Notes:

In this chapter, Stella lays bare her sins, while the Tickle Torture Team metes out punishment, before committing to delivering mind-blowing pleasure.  Point of View shifts several times between the Interrogation Game, and the Tickle Torture Squad, so if you're looking for just the sexy times, try reading roughly every other section, and you should be well served.

Also, since TerryLarka was kind enough to point out that my unhealthy obsession with thesauri is not universal, I included the below definition so no one has to Google it mid-chapter.

Lubricious

1. offensively displaying or intended to arouse sexual desire.

2. smooth and slippery with oil or a similar substance.

CW: Flashbacks of abuse, and recollections of a predatory bully and abuser

Tags: Entrapment, Insertion, Feet, Insertion, Breasts, Insertion, Vore

“No, please!  Ahahaha, oh god, hahahahaha, stop please, ahahahaha!  Enough!  Hahahahaha, I’ve learned my lesson, hahaha, I’ll be a good girl, hahahahaha, a good, ahaha, good girl, hahaha.  Plahah, hahaha, please, have mercy on this, ahahahahahaha, on this repentant sinner!  Ahahaha!”

The giantess’ pleading laughter echoed through the cavernous show floor, but as far as Ronnie was concerned, it fell on deaf ears.  Or maybe deafened ears.  She’s louder than my grandaddy’s old muscle car, and he rebuilt that engine so he couldn’t hear granny on their Sunday drives.

Ronnie was relentless, her feathery-fine fingers moving rapidly over the taught, fiery skin of Titty’s armpit.  The warmth radiating from her skin rivaled the summer asphalt of the neighborhood basketball court, and this close her sweat was more pervasive than the local Y’s whole locker room.  At least it’s a clean sweat, for whatever that’s worth.  Ronnie could feel the tension in the stretched muscles as Titty strained against her bonds.  Dick’s broad, firm shoulders were the closest thing Ronnie could compare them to, but his deltoids weren’t as thick as her waist, and whenever Ronnie touched them, he was sitting still.  The concave wall of flesh before her jumped about like a rat in a box, but the resonant laughter in the air encouraged Ronnie to keep on keepin’ on.

As she flickered her fingers over the exposed flesh, Ronnie began to experience a strange sense of clarity.  Whatever Claire had given them around the time of shrinking was beginning to wear off, and Ronnie was suddenly very aware of what this giant personification of lust and raw sexuality had almost done to her.  Titty had been prepared to squeeze the tiny woman inside her pussy, while she rode another woman’s man.  Veronica’s man.  Everything Ronnie had been taught told her that it was wrong, that it was immoral, that it was even a bit evil, but in hindsight unblinded by subtle chemical manipulators, Ronnie found herself coming down hard on a side she hadn’t considered at the time: it was fucking hot! 

Sure, it would have been more cramped than sleepovers at her aunt’s when she had to share a bed with her siblings and cousin; and, yeah, it might objectively have been considered humiliating.  But now that Ronnie was clear-headed, and able to truly process the words that Titty had been speaking at the time - and now that she wasn’t tied to a cock that weighed more than she did - Ronnie was getting into the idea.  Especially now that her Dick was travel-sized.  Shit, when the booster ran out and she regained her four missing inches, she had a fun and hungry travel-sack she was gonna pack him in real good.  But before that, they had to finish this punishment game, and tiny tickle torture was just the first phase.




A sweating, red-faced Chae-Won pressed her back to the wall of Love & Lust, and sank back to the ground.  What debauchery!  What depravity!  What profanity!  Was I mistaken?  Is that not a costume, but a demon in truth?  It is no wonder Claire conducts herself in such an avaricious manner, consorting with such a creature.  Chae-Won pulled repeatedly at the front of her blouse, trying to waft some cooler air to her blushing chest.

While observing the interactions inside - but not watching; never would I sink so low as to watch such degenerate behavior - she had opened a couple bookmarks on her phone, and launched parallel searches through national databases.  When her searches started returning results, her exasperation transformed to disbelief.  Her jaw dropped, and she stared in shock at her phone.

Not only is the shrinking serum real, it is patented?  And FDA approved?  I long took Claire for a mangy wolf, ill-tempered and loyal only to her pack while baring her yellowed fangs at all others.  It seems I was mistaken.  She is a tiger, moving unseen, stalking its prey only to pounce when least expected.

And bringing the kill to her cub, it seems. The patents for their various shrinking serums and the process to create them were held not by Claire Barnette, but by Fab Four Fluids, a holding company primarily belonging to one Melissa Vane.

There is potential there, if the cub can be convinced to transfer her ownership of the company.  But how could one accomplish such a thing?

Steeling her resolve, Chae-Won looked back into her camera’s display.  Claire herself had left the room minutes earlier, along with a girl who looked suspiciously like the Carter girl who had set Chae-Won on this course to begin with.  Did this Sherrie Carter lure the tiger away for Chae-Won’s benefit?  Or is she goading me into some sort of a trap?

She couldn’t be sure either way, but at a glance it seemed her chances of success had improved.  Out of nine people who could stop her, five of them were too small to prove an obstacle, another two had left the room, and one more had restrained herself with a monstrous, tentacled contraption of sin and utter depravity.  That left one person between her and the now helpless cub.  One person, and that bipedal robot.

I could likely outrun or outmaneuver the robot.  The field of robotics is advancing rapidly, but Claire and her student are chemists, not engineers or programmers.  I’m surprised they assembled the structure, let alone cobbled together a program that allows it to move.

No.  Concerns over the robot are not to be dismissed.  I have already underestimated Claire.  I must not do so again.

Chae-Won climbed back to her feet, brushed herself off, and marched back to her car.  She opened the rear driver-side door and dug into her purse, removing a black handle and trigger mechanism, with a boxy yellow cartridge affixed to the front.

I’ll use this only if the robot becomes a problem, she told herself.  And if the unrestrained woman didn’t shrink herself like the others, well… 

I have made a point of being fully capable of defending myself, she thought, patting the nylon case at her hip.

With a nod, she relocked her car and returned to her watc- her observation of the carnal sinners.  She would bide her time a little longer, awaiting an opportune moment to strike.

The camera’s display showed that the demon woman was shaking on the bed in a fit, and that she had a tiny woman clenched between her toes.  At the salacious juncture of her corrupting thighs, a tiny woman with blood-red hair was scratching or attacking the demon’s inner leg.  

Melissa Vane.  I see you.  And once I am certain I can clear the path, I will take you, and anything else of use.  You, I will compel to transfer ownership of the holding company to me.  As for any materials or other tiny people I can take, I will first examine for my own edification, before turning them over to the Dean of my department.  

Like my nemesis, the Dean has a taste for baser pleasures, and as I learned from my last push for tenure, he is not gentle with his partners.  I do not doubt he would warmly welcome such supple toys, and if he accepts them, then perhaps he will soon be calm enough for me to safely make yet another case for tenure.

Chae-Won shook her head as she contemplated all the things she would need to do over the next few weeks to advance her career.  It would be difficult, but she would prevail.  In fact, the hardest part of her near future would likely be stomaching the activities she must watch while waiting for an opportunity.

Why must I be forced to endure watching such degenerate behavior?  Truly, the universe has chosen a difficult life for one such as I.


_____


“Argh!  Stop this!  Gah, you fugh- kuh, ahk, you fucking bitch!  Stop!  Aaaahhhrgh!  Let me go!”

Tara had lost track of how long she’d been trapped here, smothered in sweat and flesh and femcum.  It couldn’t have been more than an hour, but it felt like forever.  Her senses were under constant assault, and the pervasive scent of low tide was the least of the offensive.  The irritating rasp of shaved hairs across her sides and back was overwhelmed by the smothering heat of the pliant, unyielding flesh entombing her from the waist down.  The hungry, swollen labia enfolded her sides and lower back.  Even the soft cotton of the panties forced against her head and shoulders was no comfort, as the fibers rubbed and irritated with every movement of her monstrous captor.  No matter how hard Tara struggled, the hungry cunt refused to let her go. 

The swaying and rubbing of the colossal thighs unsettled her inner ear, but things were so much worse when the bitch sat down.  Up and down no longer mattered, the concepts crushed beneath the incredible weight of the colossal woman’s need for further release.  The massive hips thrust, and Tara’s face was smushed into the crimson nexus of nerve endings.  Tara’s breath was forced from her lungs, and her blood felt as if it was trying to flee from her battered body.  Every minute capillaries and minor blood vessels burst, and were quickly, but painfully, reformed.  Tara wasn’t sure if the blindness she experienced was from her entrapment, or if more damage had been done than she realized.

And all of this suffering - all of Tara’s suffering - was for the express purpose of bringing this giant bitch to climax.  She was furious, but she couldn’t do a damn thing about it.  Even now, Tara could feel the dampness of the bitch’s fuck-filth soaking through the panties, immersing Tara’s flesh-bound legs in the lubricious vanguard of its squelching advance.

This could be it.  I could die here.  If she can’t actually crush me, then I’m going to drown in this fetid, sweltering crotch-swamp, or she’ll dispose of me like she did my clothes.  All my soul searching, all those years of building myself back up, all the stainless charms to hold me together and to ward off the black mark of fate, all of it — it was for nothing.  It was pointless.  I… My life, w-was…

No!

For a moment she was back there, in that blood-speckled closet.  For a moment, it wasn’t some massive cunt, but her father holding her down, her frail form wrapped in the bloody sheets.  It wasn’t the rasp of fabric against her hair, but the harsh baritone of his screaming that she heard.  It wasn’t my fault, she screamed at vision of the past.  It was my first period!  I didn’t know what would happen!  He never should have blamed me for that.  He never should have punished me for that.

Her world shifted, and the fabric behind her pulled taught, shifting her body away from the clit overhead, though her arms were still trapped in the hood, pulling at her shoulders.  Then she was in a bedroom, surrounded by a haze of sweet-smelling smoke.  Her ex-boyfriend dangled her by her arms, his spittle spattering over her face as he blamed her for unpaid bills he’d racked up, and demanded money he would just smoke away, though most of her paycheck already went to rent and groceries.  That asshole was no better than my father.  I thought I could escape there, but I just hid in the den of a different monster.  

Tara shook herself, and was shaken in turn by the world shivering around her.  That’s all in the past.  I need to focus.  She couldn’t let the specters of her past overwhelm her.  She couldn’t afford to be distracted from this latest horror.  I need to remember what I learned.  They only had power over me because I let them.  They were physically stronger, but in the end, I was able to get away.  It doesn’t matter if she breaks me, I’ll do what I did before.

I’ll remake myself stronger. 

Tara’s thoughts raced, desperate to turn that determination into something she could do, some way she could fight back.  It felt impossible, restrained as she was, her whole body a slave to the appetites of this monster.

No!  I am not helpless!  Tara couldn’t give in.  She needed to be resolute.  She couldn’t risk sinking back into that soul-crushing mindset.  She needed to keep her head to get through this.  She needed to make a plan, and she needed to act.  By god, by the devil, and by all their angels and demons, I will fucking survive this.  I will not be taken from this world by some psychopathic coed.  I am not her clit bitch, and I am not her disposable sex toy.  I will not be used and abused, and I will not be thrown away.  I will survive this!

The declaration resonated through her, but as strong as it made her feel, there was a cold spot in her gut, almost a hollow that felt like her resolution’s shadow.

How?

She didn’t know how.  She had to figure that out.  What did Tara know that could help her?  Her body was a marvel, rapidly healing without a scar when the shrinking tore her steel sutures from her body.  Bruises disappeared as suddenly as they came.  Even her need to breathe was all but gone, or so she learned when her whole face was buried in the bitch’s clitoral hood, the supple folds of skin wrapped tight around her neck, the tangled mess of blood vessels roaring all around, demanding that she submit as they drowned out the sounds of her choking sobs.

No!  Focus!  I don’t have time for that!

Dying suddenly seemed a less immediate issue than remaining undiscovered.  The giantess had made clear that if she was never discovered, then Tara’s only prospects were torture and death.  Come on, Tara!  What else do you know that could help?

The horny bitch is an uncaring monster, she thought, and she reflexively tried to shut down that train of thought.  Wait!  She realized parts of that thought were usable.  Yes, she’s a bitch, but she’s been hiding it, just like she hid me.  If I can get her to break character, maybe someone will investigate. 

Also, she’s horny as all hell - my cum-drenched body is proof of that.  I’m pressed naked against her hot, oozing cunt, there’s no way to ignore it.  But she’s not fresh.  The bitch fucking, u-used me to get herself off, so she’s more sensitive.  I can use that.

I might not be into girls, but with my libido and a boss like Titty, I know my way around a vagina.  If I can’t get this girl off, even at my current size, then no one can.

Tara focused on the swollen clitoris half an arm’s length from her face.  Though she couldn’t see it, she had felt it many times over the past few minutes as it was ground into her face.  Where Tara was now, the clit was her key.  If she got pushed down and shoved back inside the bitch, she’d have to resort to other methods, but for now, that diddly disco ball was gonna make this evil giantess dance to Tara’s tune.

Bite down on something, you giant, fucking whore, she thought with a manic, cum-spattered grin.  I am gonna rock your fucking world.

With a vicious tug and a gnashing of teeth, Tara got to work.




“Oh!  About damn time we all got with the program,” Stella thought, her finger absently caressing her crotch as the projector flickered between images.  She barely registered that she had spoken the thought aloud, as she focused on the fresh and vigorous sensations from her nethers.  

Intent though she was on her pleasure, she was still vaguely aware of several video game characters showing on the projector as Claire advanced the slideshow.  They must have been queued up for Kim, and from the mumbled reactions coming over the intercom, it seemed the little gamer girl was indeed familiar with them.

“Dunkmaster.  Demaciaaa!  Broken wind-bro.  Broken demon-bro.  Cancer!  Sea-cancer!  Pick-ban-ninja-bitch!” By the time the screen reached a white slide with a two line title, “Memories of Ascension,” in papyrus font, the tiny was muttering something about “Two hundred years of game design,” and “Why do they even have a balance team?”

“I- ah!  I thought we were skipping this part,” Stella grumbled, annoyance at the mumbling tainting her growing pleasure.  Still though, the delay did give her time to grind her crotch over the seat and shift her little pussy toy away from her overstimulated clitoris.  “That was way too much of the same thing.  Shit, tiny people can be so annoying.”

“Hey noob, I was just going with the original plan,” the gamer girl argued, her voice booming from the overhead speakers.  It took Stella a moment to realize the peanut gallery thought Stella had been talking about her.

It took a moment more for Stella to remember she was keeping her toy a secret.  “I shouldn’t have said that,” she said quietly.

“Apology accepted,” Kim responded, again misunderstanding Stella.

“That’s not-”

“Ladies, if we could focus,” Kim interjected, gesturing to the projector’s image on the wall.  “Now remember Stella, you need to name the person on screen to move one step up the mountain.  You can tell me what you think of them for a second step up.  If you can tell me your favorite story about the person, you get a third step up.  Each peak you reach has a larger dose of the shrinking solution.”

“I’m definitely trying to reach every peak I can,” Stella said agreeably, even as her thoughts turned to her next orgasm.

Claire just coughed in response.  “So, without further ado, here’s your first image.”

A photograph appeared on screen of a beautiful woman dressed in business casual, laughing politely at a social event.  Stella’s lips curled into a sneer as she recognized the woman.

“Overbearing bitch,” Stella said immediately, and she damn well meant it.

“That was particularly vehement,” Claire commented from somewhere off to the side, but Stella’s eyes stayed locked on the image of her mother.  “I didn’t expect such a strong, negative reaction this early.  Would you please elaborate?”

“Sure,” Stella practically spat.  “It’s simple: nothing I did was ever good enough for the stuck-up bitch.  You would think fifth in my class from a prestigious prep school would satisfy someone, but nooo-oh, the bitch chewed me out for, mmph, for not taking top spot.  I still hear daily about my missed opportunities, and I-I will for the rest of my life, I’m sure.  Fuck!  That’s who my mother is.”

“That actually sounds really shitty,” the tiny gamer girl said over the intercom.  Stella almost felt thankful she cared, but the pest’s next statement just pissed Stella off.  “Hey, did she actually say any of the three things she needs to advance, Claire?”

Stella was getting fed up with this.  She had gotten her toy shifted to a better spot with its torso inside her, and its legs soon to follow.  The sensations coming from down there were incredible.  But the little pest on the desk kept interrupting, and the professor kept pushing her to play this game, and when it came to the end she was going to shrink, ending her fun.  Ok, yeah, Claire came up with this shitty so-called game to be Victoria’s good little dancing monkey, and if Stella played along she’d be less of a bug when they tested their freaky science on her, but like seriously, come on!

“Calm it, tiny, I was getting there!” Stella said, her tone swapping from argumentative to the false sweetness of an insincere woman about to lose her- “Shit!  The bitch’s name is Katia Warrens, though most people call her Kat.  She’s my mother, and I think she’s a controlling, conniving bitch with a superiority complex.  If you want my favorite memory with her,” Stella continued, her false sweetness deteriorating into a distracted ramble, “then shit, it has to be the time I managed to, ugh, to add laxatives to her health smoothie, a-and then, then she wrecked the bathroom during a PTO meeting.  I wasn’t there for it, but, fuck!  The stuff I heard at school made it t-totally worth it.  Best part is, the new housekeeper got fucking fired for it, so she never figured out it was me.  Fuck, that feels good!  Oh, I love getting off like that.  Uh, you know, getting stuff off my chest.  Oh, yeah, that feels good!  Know your place, you little bitch!”

By the time she reached the end of her rant, Stella was barely maintaining any focus on the game.  She had managed to force her toy completely inside of her, and those fluttery little punches and kicks felt incredible.  It was enough to distract her from how annoying the tiny she couldn’t deal with had been, and it had loosened her up enough to actually enjoy ranting about how much of a bitch her mother had been, and what she had done to fight back.  Maybe this game isn’t so bad after all.

When she looked up, Claire was just staring at her, opened mouthed.

“What?  Wasn’t that what you asked for?”

“It is, at it’s core,” Claire muttered.  The professor shook her head and met Stella’s eyes.  “Still, your response was very, er, visceral.  Certainly more-so than I expected.”  

“What did you expect?  I said earlier that I’m horny.  Geezus!  N-now put up the next one, I-I need something to focus on.”




Jen had never focused so hard in her entire life.  Her legs were wrapped tight around the grasping toe, holding on for dear life as the foot she clung to so desperately flailed with the desperate passion of a tickle victim.  Jen’s grip was in constant threat of loosening, as the toe’s flexing rubbed against her womanhood and curled down to squeeze her ass.  She could feel the rounded point of Titty’s aggressive toenail digging into the small of her back.

While Jen clung desperately with her legs, the entire car-sized foot would clench and twitch, the flexing wrinkles of the sole occasionally even cupping her humble chest.  Tight, soft folds of smooth flesh would pinch her nipples in a crease of the buttery soft insole, exciting her further.  Who needs Kim when I can have an adventure like this? she thought, part of her still pissed about their fight.  The part that wasn’t completely engrossed in a fantasy come to life did, anyway.  I’m teasing and making out with a foot that would cover my entire body if it stepped on me.  Look at that soft, supple skin in the arch.  Feel the firm, smooth skin on the ball.  See the calloused, but well-cared for heel, bouncing desperately against the bed as my tits and tongue and fists and fingers caress and carouse with Titty’s perfect pedicure.  Achievement: Fuck a Kaiju’s Foot has been unlocked with a passion!  This tickle torture is amazing, and I’m not sure if my lips or my labia are drooling more.  Her feet taste amazing, like a mix of salty and spicy.  Her own natural flavor, mixed with her clean sweat and excitement.  It’s second only to the feel of her sole on my tongue.

Suddenly, the shaking foot gained some freedom, and Jen found herself falling - no, not falling, but thrust towards the surface of the bed, the foot driving downward.  And then it was all over her, the foot flat on the bed, the ticklish sole rubbing forcefully against Jen’s entire body.  Her face and tits were squeezed between the soft gel mattress below and the firm heel of the giantess above, with her legs caressed by the insole.  Then the foot shifted further, and her legs were grasped between gigantic toes as her hips were massaged by the padded ball of the pink sole.  Jen took advantage to redouble her efforts, running her hands and face over the insole, her slobbering tongue quickly wiped dry against the foot above.

Her antics did not go unnoticed, and the ticklish foot quickly flinched away, only to be tugged back by the bindings, effectively trapping Jen in a series of rapid, but gentle stomps.  She laughed and laughed, and wheezed as the air was pushed from her lungs, but it was clear Titty was taking care not to be too rough.  Before long her limbs were stiff and her mouth was dry, and she laid back and enjoyed the full-body massage of the gigantic foot.

Oh yeah, she thought, this is fantastic.  I can’t wait for part two.  I’m sure it’s going to blow my mind, and Titty’s too!




Claire was very taken aback.  It wasn’t just the shift in Stella’s demeanor, which, admittedly, was to be expected with her concoction.  Nor was it necessarily the unexpected side effect of Stella’s enhanced libido, which Claire had not seen in prior tests of these substances.  No, the most disturbing thing was how vehemently antagonistic Stella was towards her own mother.  If this was how she viewed and treated the woman who gave birth to her, how did she view the rest of the world?  Just how far would this young woman go?  What heights of creativity and depths of depravity would she visit?

Over the next few minutes, and to her growing horror, she found out.  Again.  And again.

Claire advanced the slideshow to the next slide.  This image was of a handsome gentleman in a suit.

“Allowance.”

Claire coughed, indicating she required an elaboration.

Stella appeared to roll her eyes.  “That’s Walter Warrens, my father.  He’s a big pushover.  Mother’s the one who wears the pants in that relationship.  Daddy just keeps me happy.  He pays off my credit cards, and gets me nice toys, even if he’s a shit businessman.  I’m not sure he’s even aware mother sleeps with his bigger accounts to make sure they stay loyal to daddy’s firm.”

There was a tiny cough from Kim on the desk, but Stella appeared to pay it no mind.

“And this one?”Claire asked, putting up a yearbook picture of a handsome, if depressed boy.

“Damaged goods!” Stella called out in response to the image of a cheerful, towheaded boy.  “Oh, now there’s a fond memory.  The dude’s name is Darryl Smith, and I saw him as an annoying, but useful tool.  He was one of the smarter guys in class, so I let him do my homework as thanks for telling off some of the meaner girls in his class for making fun of him.  Of course the dumbass didn’t realize that was just how those three tried to flirt with him.  Anyways, whatever.  Where was I?  Oh, right.  So, around the time my homework grades started slipping from A’s to B’s thanks to Darren being all distracted, I found out he had a crush on Sarah Pellham, my biggest competition for prom queen.  So, I invited him to a party and told him I’d help him hook up with Sarah.  I told him some bull about her having a kink for rape play, and he was a little weirded out, but with some coaching, he was ready to try it.  So then, I had Taylor slip him some Angel Dust, and arrange for Darryl and Sarah to be alone in a bedroom.  What happened next was the perfect example of a plan coming together.  Sarah left the school soon after that, and Darryl got expelled for drug use and sexual assault.  They’d already started printing the yearbooks at that point, so he was still in it. Oh, my god, Taylor and I laughed every time we opened our yearbooks after that, talking about Damaged Goods.”  Stella’s whole body shivered, and she gasped out, “Oh, fuck, that story tickles my fancy, every time.”

I am definitely finding out, alright, Claire thought, as she moved the little robber figurine three more steps up the mountain, and it reached the first peak.  I’m not entirely sure I want to keep finding out about this wolf in sheep’s clothing, who is tickled by the thought of raping a young woman by proxy, or getting a boy expelled.  I truly hope Victoria Vane had no real plans to hire this woman.  And I certainly hope Titty is doing better than I am right now.




Missy was more than a little surprised when one of Titty’s leg restraints relaxed, but it was well within her ability to handle.  She just shifted her hands across the sweat-slicked muscles of Titty’s thigh until they were closer to the back of the knee, and continued tickling with a vengeance.  She planned for Titty to be well rewarded for her suffering soon enough.

She glanced to her left to check on Jen, only to find the tiny girl in fitful bouts of laughter as Titty’s clawed foot tamped down on her again and again.  Alright, I think that’s enough.  Even Aidra seemed to indicate it’s time to move on, easing up on Titty’s restraint like that.

“Tickle torture squad, I think we’re done here!”  Missy’s voice was barely audible over the sound of Titty’s continued laughter and pleading, but Aidra move around the table, and Titty’s laughter was replaced with deep, gasping breaths and frustrated grumbles of exhaustion.

Moments later, Aidra’s hands hovered over Titty’s pelvis, and Ronnie and Jen stepped and hopped respectively onto her mound.  Ronnie sat down with her thighs on either side of Titty’s clit, and hung her legs into the valley between the thighs.  Her calves rested along the upper labia, and as Missy stood, she found the woman’s weeping pussy just below eye height.

Jen looked exhausted.  Her hair was a mess, she was breathing hard, and she was leaning against Ronnie’s shoulder as she caught her breath.  Ronnie brought her arm around and scooped her up into her arms like a big toddler,  and Jen just tapped her shoulder in a breathless thanks.

“Alright ladies,” Missy began, feeling a little awkward to be staring up at the glistening naked women.  “You both know the drill.  Titty got her punishment, and now it’s time to bring the pleasure.  Jen, you’re on nipple duty to start.  Give it a minute for each one, then come join us down here.  Ronnie, you still good with our roles?”

To Missy’s surprise, Ronnie shook her head.  “Actually, I was thinking we could switch.  Hey, Aidra?”

The sexbot leaned over them, her towering figure more protective than imposing.  “Yes, little Veronica?  How may I be of assistance?”

“Can you give us a three minute head start, and then bring Dick down here?  You can hand him to Missy when you do.”

The giant sexbot nodded.  “It would be my pleasure.  Three minute timer, starting now.”

“Alright, we’re on the clock, ladies,” Missy said to get things moving.  “Ronnie, are you sure you’re up for this?  I know from experience it can get a little tight, and you’re twice as tall as I usually am.”

Ronnie tightened her grip on Jen, and slid down between Titty’s folds.  Her back was streaked with Titty’s juices, and the transition was accompanied by both a wet, shlicking sound from close by, and a horny moan from further behind.

“I’ve given it some thought, and I’m on board.”  She turned around, her sweat-streaked skin particularly shiny along her back.  Ronnie set Jen down, and gave her an encouraging smack on the ass.

Jen turned around, already looking more energetic, and gave them a derpy smile with her tongue out.  And then she was gone, half-running and half stumbling towards those massive mounds of tit flesh, and the sensitive buds rising from their peaks.

“Alright girl,” Ronnie said as she turned back to Missy.  “Looks like it’s you and me against one big, hungry cunt.  You game for this?  I might have the more pressing job, but you’re gonna have to put in more work, I think.”

Missy smiled, walked up to Ronnie, and pulled her into one big kiss that took Ronnie by surprise.  “If I don’t, my big, sexy fiancée will give me a hand, but like I said before, I can handle that big, sexy body at half your size.  Don’t underestimate me.  Now lay down on your back, scooch your firm ass against Titty’s massive derrière, and put your little piggies in their new house of sex.  I’ll help you the rest of the way.”

Ronnie did as she was told, sitting her pert little bottom against Titty’s big brown eye, then she bent her legs, pointed her toes, and slipped them into Titty’s vagina.  Missy watched as the massive body all around them shivered at the contact.  She could make out some whispered conversation going on above, probably with little Richard, but that was his job to focus on.  Hers was to slide this sexy, chocolaty delight inside her hot and horny succubus friend.

“Ready, Ronnie?” she asked as she stepped next to the woman’s torso, her own back and side pressed up against Titty’s thigh.  When Ronnie nodded, Missy bent down, and supporting Ronnie’s entire torso like it was little more than a tray of appetizers, she lifted.  With their reduction in size, it was amazing how light their bodies were, both literally, and comparatively by perception.  It wasn’t even a slight strain on her back as she lifted Ronnie into position, and gently started to ease her sideways.

Missy watched enraptured as she slid those dainty feet and defined calves into Titty’s sex.  It was like the dripping pink orifice was starving for a tiny, and Missy was giving it exactly what it wanted.  Ronnie’s legs slid in to the knee, and Missy felt her shift as she started wiggling her feet in there, and suddenly their progress ground to halt as those massive Kegels clenched down.  Titty quickly said something that could have been interpreted as an apology.

“Sorry down there, my sexy little snacrifices!  Fuck, you feel good, and you’re barely even inside me.  I’ll try to stay relaxed, but fuck, after you tortured me big time with tickles, and even worse with waiting, my cooter is hangry.  I’d expect it to bite anything you shove in there, including the hand that fucking feeds it.”

Missy looked down at Ronnie, and they shared a grin at their big friend’s antics.  It was almost surprising that there wasn’t even a hint of anxiousness in Ronnie’s expression.  The woman was practically vibrating with excitement.

Missy resumed feeding the woman in her arms to the hungry snatch before them.  Those toned thighs slid in with a squelch, and Ronnie shivered as her ass and pussy made contact with the flowing fuck-furnace to which she was being fed.  The walls clenched again, halting progress, and with a mischievous smirk, Missy slid her hand our from under Ronnie’s ass, and started running her cum-slicked finger over the woman’s love bud.  Ronnie gasped and squirmed, but her legs were supported by the hungry cunt, and Missy's other arm supported the woman’s shoulders.  She wasn’t going anywhere, except deeper into Titty’s sex.

A gasp and a moan sounded from above, and Titty loosened her hold.  The squishy pink entrance flared wide to accommodate Ronnie’s wide hips, and Missy felt it swallow her hand to the wrist as she kept playing with Ronnie’s clit.  Her hand slid in further, and her fingers slipped inside of Ronnie, working her inner walls as her whole body squirmed harder.  She was getting hotter and hotter in Missy’s arms, and when her squirming and shaking intensified, she quickly retracted her fingers and pulled her hand back into the air.  Ronnie looked up with a questioning expression of surprise and betrayal, but Missy winked and slid behind the woman.

Each of her hands settled behind a shoulder, and with a single massive shove, Ronnie slid in past her waist, until her tits bounced against the entrance to Titty’s pussy.  Ronnie gasped in surprise, and her own arm quickly slipped in, struggling to reach her own pussy.  The other started massaging her breasts.

Between deep, heavy breaths, Ronnie managed to communicate something of interest.  “I think I, yeah, I can feel her cervix.  I’m - whoa!”  Titty suddenly jerked her whole body.  “Yeah, that’s her cervix.  I’m tickling it with my toes.  Haha, this is so weird.  I have my big toe pressed into the entrance to her womb.”  Missy smiled at the expression of concentration on Ronnie’s face, her eyes shut tight and her teeth biting her lip as she played not just with the giant she was sliding into, but also with herself.  Missy watched as Titty’s whole body shivered again, and she could see the pink ring tighten around Ronnie’s ribs as the writhing little woman shivered and gasped with her own release.

There was a long, drawn-out moan from Titty, and then a deafening, high-pitched cry.  The squeezing ring of flesh clenched tighter and tighter in rapid pulses, and the mostly clear secretions oozing out around Ronnie were replaced by a thin wave of thick white femcum.

Curious, Missy ran her hand over one of Ronnie’s tits, tweaking the nipple before sliding her fingers past the breast and into the femcum.  She licked at her fingers, finding the strong taste to her liking.

“How’s she taste?” a soft voice asked from above.

Missy looked up to Olivia’s face, seeing a wry, teasing smile on her giant fiancée’s face.  “Better than most of my lovers, but she’s got nothing on you, love.”

“Well, fuck,” Titty sighed.  “I guess I can accept that.  Personally, I think I taste fucking phenomenal, but I never expected to live up to the palette of one of the Vane sisters.  Fuck, I can’t even imagine Victoria Vane ever ending up in your position.  I wouldn’t be surprised to find she has some sort of size fetish, but it would be with all her worshipers shrunk down as tiny fucks she can crush beneath her heel.”

Missy laughed.  “I’m not sure I want to think about my sister’s sexual proclivities, but since you put it in my mind - thank you for that, by the way - I can’t disagree.  She does love to be in control.  Now, stop talking and get back to moaning.  We’re not done here by half.”  Missy looked down at Ronnie, not quite tits-deep in the giant succu-girl.  “Can you bend your legs at all?  Maybe spread ‘em a bit, so your shins are framing her cervix?”

Ronnie concentrated, her eyes clenched almost as tight as the grasping pink ring trying to take her in past her tits.  There was some shifting, and moaning from Titty, and then Missy’s pressure against Ronnie’s shoulders slackened as she slid in until she had to tilt her chin to keep her mouth above the vagina-line.

Missy quickly reached in around her neck, feeling the warm orifice try to grab and pull her in too.  “Sorry Titty, you’re not getting me today.  Ronnie volunteered to take my place, but she’s not just for you.”

Missy managed to hook her hands under Ronnie’s shoulders, and with a wet sucking sound, managed to pull her out until her nipples were peeking out of the vagina.  “How dexterous is your tongue?” she asked Ronnie.  The cum-covered woman just shrugged.  

“Get yourself in position Red, and I can show you.”

Missy spread her thighs and shuffled forward, until her pussy was hovering over Ronnie’s lips.  She felt hot, slick arms with firm, wiry muscles wrap around her thighs, and a sensuous, wet tongue darted out to caress her own lower lips.  Missy groaned, feeling her own pleasure spike.  She’d been so hot for so long, that sudden contact with her labia almost set her off right there.

“H-hold on tight, Ronnie.  You and I are gonna take Titty for a bit of a ride.”  With that warning, Missy shoved her whole body forward.  Ronnie sunk into Titty’s pussy up to her shoulders as the submerged woman moaned into Missy’s love-lips.  The sound was felt rather than heard, as Titty moaned above.  Missy rubbed her breasts against the wet and supple folds of Titty’s labia as her hands began caressing the giant clitoral hood just below head height.

Then Missy shifted her hips back, and with another wet sucking sound, Ronnie was pulled back out, almost to her waist.  Then Missy shoved forward with another exaggerated hip thrust.  Ronnie’s tongue dove into Missy’s sopping pussy, and Ronnie was shoved neck-deep in Titty’s vagina.  As Missy leaned fully against Titty’s nether lips again, she gave Titty’s clitoris a sloppy kiss with plenty of tongue, and Ronnie cried out in surprise as she was half-crushed in another titanic orgasm, the massive body spasming enough to push Missy back, and helping her pull Ronnie against the clenching cunt muscles.

With a savage, white-smeared grin, Missy thrust her hips forward, aiming her face for another wild kiss against that burning hot clit.




"Oh, that's Sharon Walters!  She's oh, just the greatest.  She's my liquor cabinet!"

"There's gotta be a story behind that," Kim said, encouraging this train wreck in progress to go full speed ahead.  Kim was becoming numb to the terrible things Stella had done, and just wanted to get this over with.  Then the monster would be her size, and she could take a crack at the bitch.  

She deserves a beating, and so much worse.  As she played her way from the first to the third peak, Stella had admitted to such actions as bullying to maintain social status, swapping out a student's anxiety medication with caffeine pills to hurt their grades, and even threatening accusations of sexual assault against a teacher she didn't like, so Kim couldn't wait to see where this story would go.

"Oh yeah, unh, there’s a pretty good story there!  Sharon's a bartender at one of the dive bars near my high school.  They call it a pub, but it's, oh, really good college bar.  I guess they, mmph, got hit a couple times for selling to uhhh-underaged customers, so they're pretty, damn, strict about carding.  I uh, convinced ah, naughty girl, at my high school to set me uhhhhp, with a fake ID.  It was a really good one, and it said I-I-I was twenty two.  I heard she really liked redheads, and liked to keep pics of her dates, so I dyed my hair, and, oh damn, did she come onto me.

"I'm not into girls, but, oh fuck, can I fake it when I need to.  She got some really sexy shots of us together, before I said I had to go.  I, hah, I got her external drive on my way out.  It's got pics of me and a few others on it.  It's weird as, oh-fuck, but it only became evidence of illegal activity when she put the pics of me on it.  I was seventeen at the time.

"So-oh yeah, I made my copies, set em up for delayed delivery, and set a meet.  We agreed that I’ll hold onto the pics, and keep 'em from ever getting out, and in return she gives me all the booze I could want, which I've also recorded as additional evidence against her.  So, yeah, Sharon's my liquor bitch."

Kim sat stunned.  "That was definitely a story."  Her mouth was working, but a portion of her brain was still trying to interpret this disturbing new information.  This woman had just admitted to several crimes, including basically holding a woman's life and livelihood hostage.  That wasn't just some bitchy high school student imparting the stereotypical high school trauma, this was an ongoing threat. 

And it started when she was seventeen.  She's in college now, seeking an internship.  What other crimes has she committed in the meantime?

“I-I suppose we should continue,” Claire said, her voice far less professional and confident than when all this began.  

Kim couldn’t blame her.  This is so much more than I had expected when I agreed to come here.




“You are so much more effective than I expected, little man,” Titty purred at Richard, and he couldn’t help but laugh.  He had ridden out the tickle torture wedged between her earlobe and her cheek, taking advantage of any moment he wasn’t squished against the bed to lick the back of her ear, and tickle the outer edge near the top.

Now that the torture was over, he focused on what the group had decided he would be best at, at least to start.

“You know girl, I never would have expected a woman as hot as you to even look my way when I was a kid.  I mean, just look at you.  You’ve got a rocking bod.  You keep yourself in shape.  Hell, could I bounce a quarter off that ass?  I bet I could.”

“Oh, you are such a little flatterer,” Titty said, her tone soft and suggestive.

“Is that what I am?  I haven’t started on your most noticeable features.  And I don’t mean those badass tattoos.  I mean, have you looked at yourself in a mirror?  Those tits of yours are to die for!  I’ve seen some big tits in my line of work - bigger than yours even, and all natural, mind you.”

“Where are you going with this, little man?  Remember, you’re bite size right now.  You were cute enough for me to gobble you up when you walked through the door, and you’re walking your way to a one-way ticket down my throat.”

“I have a very good point I’m trying to get to - one that’s almost as perfect as you - so just give me a minute.  My point is, I’ve seen some well-endowed women for comparison, but none of them measure up.  They aren’t as pert or perky, they aren’t as firm or full, and they don’t feel like they belong in my hand like yours do.”

“Uh huh?  You know, my stomach is feeling a little empty right now…”

“But worst of all, is that those tits are hanging on a woman that isn’t you.  You just have this presence to you.  It’s like you’re perfectly approachable, and at the same time some otherworldly goddess I couldn’t hope to measure up to, but you know it’s not my fault, and I know you won’t hold it against me.  It’s like you are the embodiment of the cardinal sin, yet sinning with you isn’t wrong.  With you, it’s a thing of beauty, of worship.  My sexy succubus goddess, what I have learned is that you are a truly incredible, one of a kind woman, and all of us tiny servants are blessed to have devoted ourselves to you.”

Titty gasped, though Dick wasn’t sure if it was from his words, or the works of the girls south of the border.  In the end, it didn’t matter.  They were each helping Titty get off in their own way, and Richard wasn’t going to let any of them down.

“I’m guessing that’s them getting started now.  You know they’re all excited to excite you, right?  You may be at the mercy of some hentai monster contraption, but in the end, you still have all the control.  Each of us tiny servants will give it our all to bring you pleasure, to push you over that peak.”

Dick stepped around to the outside of the ear, and ran his hand from the lobe to the tip, stepping close enough he hoped her inner ear could feel his minuscule breath.

“I bet right now my assistant - no, my new girlfriend, is playing with your lower lips.  She’s caressing them, isn’t she, making sure you’re good and wet, and ready for her to pleasure you.  I’m sure she intends to give you what you want, even if that means sliding herself deep into your inner sanctum.  She’s going to worship with her entire body at the warm, wet altar of our new goddess, plying touch, tit, and tongue to your most private, and most sensitive of places.  She is going to make you feel hot, and horny, and whole.  She is going to make you feel lust, and her labors of love.

“And not just her.  No, it’s not just my Ronnie giving you her all.  There’s also Jen, that sexy Asian minx who left her lover behind just to pleasure you.  And there’s Missy, that lithe little dominatrix.  You know she’s making her fiancée watch as she fucks another woman.  A woman who is perfect in every way.  We devote our all and our everything to please you.”

Titty had been breathing hard, broken only by the occasional soft gasp as Richard pressed on with his talk, but she suddenly tensed and moaned, and he could tell she’d reached her first peak.  The cause could be questioned, but really it didn’t matter.  They were there to make this woman climb every peak her body could reach, and he would do his all to make that happen.  Whether it was here at her side, working her up to new heights, or…

“Looks like my ride is here, my sinful goddess.  I’m going to go join my lover in your holiest of places.  I hope you enjoy the feeling of me fucking my giant lover inside of you.  I’ll give it my all.”  He leaned over and kissed her earlobe, running his hand up the outside edge of her ear one last time, provoking a full-bodied shiver.  Then he turned and hopped in Aidra’s waiting hand, trying to calm his anxiety and embrace his excitement to explore something new.

As he was lifted into the air and carried towards a vigorously-engaged Missy, he saw Jen sitting astride one of Titty’s breasts, a giant nipple clasped tight between her thighs.  One hand was behind her, trying to maximize the sensation on the titty topper, and the other was flicking away at her own butter bean.  Richard couldn’t help but smirk at the thought of all of these people working together just to bring one - admittedly incredible - woman to orgasm.

Still, as amazing as she is, she’s not my Ronnie.  I can’t wait to rejoin her, this time with the tables turned.  I need to show her just how much she really means to me.




Not much longer now, Claire thought.  She’s halfway… no, with this last one, she’s three quarters of the way to the last peak.  It’s incredible.  She’s been able to name every single person I’ve put up on screen.  She’s told me exactly how little she thinks about them, and then gone on to detail how her favorite story with them is a tale of trickery, treachery, or torture.  So much of it is done at a remove, either by others, or in secret.  This girl isn’t even a master manipulator.  She just makes moves people won’t stop to verify past the first suspect or reveal.  Is this our society, or just the environment this girl was raised in?

It terrifies me.

I’m actually getting chills as I sit here, imagining what this woman might do if she got her hands on these solutions amidst an unwitting populace.  I fully expect once the physical obstacles of similar size are removed, and the chance of discovery becomes nil, that this woman would get her hands very dirty, without the slightest hint of regret.  I’m beginning to suspect she may be a psychopath.  At the very least she’s a sociopath.  I’m no longer certain Kim and I are truly safe alone in here until she herself is shrunken.

“This is the last one, Stella.  You’ve done an incredible job so far.  If you nail this last one, you’ll get the largest dose I have as a reward.  Now isn’t that exciting?”

Claire watched with as calm a facade as she could manage, as the sweating mess of a girl glanced her way with a blissful smile.  Claire had found it hard to believe at first, but it was now clear the girl was literally getting herself off on these memories of the pain she had caused others.  Claire had watched as her subtle shifting on the seat had turned to blatant humping of the seat corner.

“I’m so ready.  Fuck yes.  Hit me Claire!”

Claire massaged the bridge of her nose to hide her face as she tried to school her expression.  She glanced down at a very quiet and contemplative Kim.  Claire wasn’t sure whether the little woman was more concerned by Stella’s behavior, or annoyed at Claire for turning off her microphone in an effort to preempt any confrontation between the two other women in the room.  Those two speaking their minds without filters would not end well.

Claire advanced the slide, and a young woman in her late teens or early twenties appeared on screen.  She was wearing her high school graduation robes, and smiling at the camera.  In one hand she held her college acceptance letter, and in the other a cellphone with a GREENEWORKS protective case.

Stella broke out in laughter.  Amidst the grunting and moaning, Stella managed to get out her story.

“Oh, man, I remember this chick.  That’s Emerald Greene!  Oh, she was a pain in the ass.  She was at the top of all her classes, had the biggest following in the college, and had four different boy toys I wanted drooling over her.  She never even did anything with them.  She was too focused on her studies.  Ugh.  The worst part was, she got into a special management internship for Vane Enterprises.  I don’t even know why she wanted it, the bitch’s parents were loaded, and had their own company, but she just had to get in on the competition for the spot, and she beat me out.  At that point, I just wanted her out of the picture.

“I managed to get in with one of the sororities on campus - not the biggest one for business, but they were still good for networking, and better for having a good time.  Daddy’s big donation helped, but I did my part, went through with some of the hazing, and all of the drinking, and I got pretty well established.  Anyway, I heard they had a bit of a rivalry with Emerald’s business sorority.  I also heard Emerald’s dad had made a huge donation a short while back to her mom’s alma mater.  That was just after her mom died.  So yeah, I put beef and greed together, and convinced them that her dad had just made a huge donation to the school, and that it was all going to the other sorority.  I had one of my peeps in the college philanthropy department work up some fake emails, account transfers, and disbursements to sell the story.

“Let me just say: they.  Were.  Pissed.  I mean, Emerald’s car kept getting keyed or covered in lunch meat, her bag kept disappearing, local kids kept putting burning bags of dog shit outside her apartment - my girls know how to raise hell.  Then I got my hands on the story of how her mother died.

“Turns out, Emerald had been in the car when she died.  It was pretty easy to make up a bunch of posters and pamphlets, emails and social media posts, all accusing Emerald of being the reason her mother died, and saying she should be dead instead.  I mean, survivors guilt is so easy to prey on if you spin it right, but we just wanted her to hate herself, and she had all the reason to do that anyway.  So, yeah, her grades fell, most of her clique abandoned her, and she looked ready to pull out of the school.  I thought my job was done, but then the dumb bitch goes and kills herself.  I was pretty damn sure I was gonna be the replacement in Miss Vane’s internship program, but then I got a letter saying someone else had filled it, but Miss Vane wanted to meet with me about the program anyway.  So, yeah, I have Emerald Greene to thank for being here.  No, I guess I have me to thank for putting that bitch in her place.  Oh, fuck!”

Claire watched dumbfounded as the abusive little bitch literally had an orgasm recounting how she had driven a girl to suicide.  She… she was practically numb.  She couldn’t believe this, this, this arrogant little bitch had done something so nefarious, so outright evil, and then came into her demonstration, and got herself off on the memory of it.

Maybe… Maybe there are other, legitimate uses for the shrinking serum than just bringing pleasure.  I won’t do anything without the consent of the others, but if it can be used to punish people like this in a manner they truly deserve, well… I can’t see myself standing in opposition.

Claire pulled herself back to the present when she realized Kim had started hurling obscenities at Stella.  Claire quickly grabbed the little woman up, being sure to wrap a finger over the little woman’s mouth, and pulled Kim close to her face.

“Kim, please, I understand where you’re coming from, but right now, I want to make sure she isn’t a danger for long.  Please, just sit quietly until she takes the shrinking solution.  Then, well, we’ll take things from there.  Okay?”

Kim’s furious face was mostly covered by Claire’s index finger, but those sharp eyes and down-turned eyebrows nodded once.

“Thank you.”  Claire removed her finger from Kim’s face slowly, and while the woman resumed grumbling under her breath - the drugs she had taken all but preventing real silence as she worked through her thoughts - Claire felt it was sufficiently quiet as to avoid an incident.

“Congratulations, Stella,” Claire said as she stood, and turned to the mountain.  “You’ve managed to climb all the way to the top, and I can say you have unequivocally won Memories of Ascension.  The largest dose is all yours.”

Stella’s breathing had begun to calm, and she stood up from the chair, banging her thigh on the side desk with a curse, and leaving behind a veritable puddle on the seat.  She walked over to the desk, and leaned against it.  The unmistakable aroma of sex filled the air.

Claire took the vial from the highest peak, and checked the label on the back, before unstopping it, and handing it to Stella.

With a bit of a pout, the girl glanced down at Kim, and drew big circles with her finger around the smaller woman in her chair.  Kim recoiled a bit, her tone defensive, even if her words were too quiet to make out.

“Claire, do I really have to do this?” Stella asked.  “Drink this, I mean?”

Claire stiffened for a moment.  No.  Be calm.  She’s responded well to authority at every step of the way.

“Yes, Stella.  It’s what Miss Vane required for you to get the internship, remember?”

Stella nodded, and reached a hand into her pocket.  “Yeah, I remember.  Thanks for the reminder, Claire.  Hey, we’ve been in here for a bit, and I didn’t see you taking any of those snacks earlier.  I grabbed a couple while I was out there, would you like one?  Think of it as thanks for taking such good care of me.”

Claire was a little confused by the sudden offer.  Still, she was calm and polite.  “That would be nice, Stella.”

Stella held out one of the candy-coated gummies from the refreshment table, and Claire accepted it, handing over the vial.

Claire had to breath deep and slow to keep from panicking.  She recognized the gummy as one of the themed snacks Olivia had purchased.  She also recognized the candy coating that hadn’t come with the candy.  Those were some of the missing booster crystals.

Stella took another “candy-coated” gummy out of her pocket, and set it next to Kim.  “Here, one for you too.  Thanks for helping.”

Kim glanced up at Claire, eyes questioning, and Claire gave a subtle, wide-eyed shake of her head before Stella turned back to look at her.

“All together, then,” Claire said, lifting her gummy as if in a toast.  “Cheers!”  She lifted the gummy to her mouth, but palmed it, hoping it was smooth enough to fool Stella.  The girl watched Claire raise it to her mouth, but Stella missed the not-so-subtle sleight of hand as she downed the contents of her vial.

Claire exhaled in relief, and Stella’s eyes narrowed as they focused back on Claire.  Stella coughed as the last of the fluid slid down the back of her throat, then glanced down at Kim, who hadn’t taken a bite of the gummy.

Claire moved first, quickly grabbing Kim and jerking her away from Stella’s own grasping hand.  The grab was rough, and Kim screamed.  Her scream redoubled when Stella caught Claire’s wrist.  She turned over the vial, looking at the label.

“One inch?” Stella shouted, her voice on the edge of hysterics.  “I thought you said this was the largest dose?  And what does the forty-eight mean?  Just how many lies did you tell?  How much did you betray me?”

Claire pulled her arm again, but Stella’s grip was firm.  “It is the largest dose.  That’s a forty-eight hour dose you just swallowed.  I didn’t lie, you just misinterpreted what I said.  I should tell you, that was by Miss Vane’s direction, you psychotic bitch.  Looks like even she wants you brought down to your appropriate size, you disgusting little worm.  Now let me go, accept that you already took your medicine, and I’ll turn you over to Victoria’s people, who I expect are waiting somewhere outside.”

“No fucking way, bitch,” Stella spat.  “This stuff shrinks fast-fuck!” Stella cried out, falling to her knees, but her hand did not let go of Claire’s wrist.  Stella made her demands in a pained, halting voice.  “It shrinks, fast, but it’s not, instant.  I know, you’ve got, an antidote.  You’d be, an idiot, not to.  Well go, fucking, get it, if you don’t, want your little friend, to die in me.”

Claire felt all color drain from her at those chilling words, and she pulled as hard as she could against Stella’s grip.  Surprisingly, Stella let her wrist go, instead reaching for her waist.

Claire gave Kim a quick once over as the tiny, scared girl assured Kim she was fine, despite what had just gone down.  By the time Claire had looked back to Stella, she was pulling something tiny and wet from inside her panties.

Something tiny, wet… and wriggling!

The tiny form had dark hair, and dark markings all over its little body.

“Oh my god, who is that?  How did you shrink them?”  Claire was in shock - their worst nightmares had been realized, and Claire had unknowingly watched this girl getting off on torturing someone right in front of her.  Stella’s pained chuckle brought her back to the present, and the problem at hand.

The answer to her second question was obvious.  She had only to look at the candy in her hand, or its twin on the desk.  As for Claire’s first question…

“I think she said her name was Terry, or Tart, or something.  Hmm, I kinda hope you taste like a tart, little girl.”

“Tara?” Claire shrieked.  “Is that Tara?”

Stella smiled wide, her teeth bared.  “Yeah, that sounds about right.  I think I’ll remember her as Tart, though.  After what she’s been through, I don’t expect her to be very sweet on me.”  And with that, Stella tossed Tara into her mouth.

Claire dove over the desk, her laptop screen cracking as her weight came down half on it, half over it.  Claire dropped Kim on the desk as she fell, barely conscious of the act as she reached with both hands toward’s Stella’s throat.  The girl fell over sideways, the reaction half a response to Claire, and half a response to the shrinking drug churning her insides.  With the unexpected move Claire’s knee-jerk reaction missed, and she bashed her shoulder against the concrete floor.  She didn’t even notice the pain and stiffness in the muscle as she rolled with her momentum and got her knees under her, coiling to launch herself at Stella again.

Then she heard a wet sound, and she saw the tiniest bulge move into Stella’s throat.  All sound, including Kim’s yelling, went silent.  Claire leapt, and Stella swallowed one more time.  “Gluck.”




Ronnie was in a weird, wet substitute for heaven, pressed in on all sides by a delightful tunnel of titillating flesh.  She was submerged in Titty’s massive pussy, the warm, wet, pulsating walls massaging slick, succulent fluids into every pore.  Only her arms and shoulders were exposed, while her head was being squeezed between the thighs of a paragon of assertive femininity.  Her lips were locked in a dance of pleasure with Missy’s labia, and Ronnie’s tongue was buried deep in Missy’s womanhood.

And to make things even better, her man had arrived.

“Take good care of each other in there,” Missy said, as she used one hand to lower the tiny man to sit in the shallow valley between Ronnie’s tits.

Dick rolled over, kneeling on her chest as he leaned over and placed a tiny, wet kiss on her lips.  Ronnie leaned forward, pinning his head and shoulders against Missy’s clit, and gave Dick one of the biggest kisses of his life - both from above and below.  He slipped back between her tits with what should have been a deep, baritone chuckle, though it sounded more like a kid’s laughter.

“It’s nice to see you too, loverboy,” Ronnie said.  “Ready to get to work?  There’s a couple of hungry, needy pussies behind you, and it’s up to you to satisfy them both.  Is a sexy little stud like yourself up to the task?”

Dick sat back on his knees, his waist even with the tops of Ronnie’s modest chest.  He raised both arms in a performative biceps curl, and kissed both of his ‘guns.’  “I don’t know, what do you think, pretty lady?  I mean, you’re the one who keeps my nose to the grindstone.  Think I can fit a super-sized menage a trois into my calender?”

“If I’m one of the three, you fucking bet you can, little man.  Now get back to work.”  Ronnie followed her own advice, and dug her tongue back into Ronnie’s pussy.  The sexy redhead squealed in surprise, and shoved her hips forward, plunging Ronnie’s tits, shoulders, and tiny boyfriend into Titty’s depths.  Over the next minute or so, she felt Dick being pushed deeper and deeper with each thrust, until he finally bumped up against Titty’s cervix.  He was basically standing sideways on the gateway to the giant woman’s womb.  Whenever Missy shifted her hips back, Ronnie felt him fall away from her hungry pussy.  When Missy thrust back in, Ronnie felt herself pressed against Dick’s strong, straightened arms, and her clit came to rest firmly against his lapping tongue.  Everything was perfect.

Until it suddenly got better.

The eight inch booster had worn off, and Ronnie could feel herself growing.  Unlike the initial shrinking process, changing sizes within the ranges of the shrinking formula didn’t upset her stomach or cause any pain.  Instead, the process revitalized her muscles, and made her feel like she could take on the world.  And that’s exactly what she needed.

She dug her thicker, longer tongue deeper into Missy’s lower lips.  She wrapped her larger fingers over Missy’s ass cheeks, and squeezed, getting a happy, surprised cry out of the woman, as she prepared to shove her hips back in.  Ronnie’s knees had already settled back against Titty’s cervix as she had grown, the tunnel getting tighter all around her.  She had nowhere left to go.

She was wrong.  Oh so wonderfully, delightfully, fulfillingly wrong.

Missy pushed, and Ronnie’s ass sank down to sit against the cervix.  She hadn’t done that before, nor had there been any obstruction between her ass and the cervix.  She hadn’t been tall enough to put that position to the test.  Now that she was, the only obstacle had been quickly displaced, as Dick stiffened against her onrushing pussy, which promptly swallowed him whole.

Ronnie went wild.  He’s in me.  His whole fucking body is inside of me.  I’m literally cave diving this woman’s massive coochie, and Dick’s all and everything is squirming inside of me; inside of her.  I can’t fucking believe this.  This feels fucking incredible.

Ronnie was crying and screaming into Missy’s clit as she lost herself in her pleasure.  In the midst of this insanity, one more person was dropped into the mix.

“You three aren’t leaving me out of the love nest.  I’m joining this play queue, and no one is gonna stop me.”

“Stop you?” Ronnie heard Missy say.  “I wouldn’t dream of it.  Now, be a good girl, and help out my big pussy pal.  Her sensitive spot seems to have a surprise visitor, and could use some comforting.  Be a good girl, and sort her out so she can get that big, fucking tongue back to work on my pussy.  Understood?”

Jen nodded, and Missy lowered her head-first straight into Ronnie’s cleavage.  The girl stuck out her hands to catch herself, and they landed square on Ronnie’s much larger tits.  The modest mammaries were more than a handful for the four inch girl.  Missy leaned back and shoved, and with all the fluids that had seeped and soaked across Ronnie’s chest, Jen slid right in Titty’s pussy up to her waist.  Missy spread Jen’s legs wide, and pulled her back to Ronnie’s lips.

“Give her a kiss for luck.  She’s going to be tending to you until we’re done here.”

Ronnie didn’t hesitate to obey, she was far too overloaded with sensation already.  She gave that tiny Japanese pussy a French kiss, and nodded up to Missy to send her on her way.  With another shove, Jen was in past her ass, with her feet pressed against Missy’s thighs.  Missy thrust her pelvis forward, slapping her body against Titty’s sopping, well-soiled pussy, and then there were two dainty little feet peeking out of the pussy, fluttering against Ronnie’s chin.  With a capricious grin, she leaned forward and gave each one a long lick from toe to heel, then she wrapped one of her hands most of the way around Jen’s waist inside the pussy, and held her against the ceiling as Missy pulled Ronnie back out far enough that her tits were just inside the vagina.  With Missy’s next thrust, Ronnie held Jen tight to herself, and those itty-bitty feet with her tiny, wiggling toes disappeared with a final ‘plop.’  With the next pull from Missy, Claire could feel the tiny girl’s lips wrap around her clit, and her whole body jerked at the intense stimulation.  In turn, Titty’s massive body spasmed, and she cried out in her latest orgasm.

This is fucking incredible, Ronnie thought.  I can’t believe that this is happening.  How is this my life right now?




How is this happening? Claire puzzled in despair.  How is this my life right now?  Claire had her hands around Stella’s throat, and was practically throttling the monster in a girl’s body as she curled up into the fetal position, the shrinking process beginning to take hold in earnest.

How did I fail to protect bystanders, or even the people I care about, from day one?

It was several seconds before Claire realized Kim was screaming her name from the desk.  Not letting go, she turned despondently to face the tiny woman.

“Dammit Claire, I need you to focus!  It takes a while before she shrinks, right?  And her stomach should have been cleared out before she swallowed Tara, right?  Give me a rope, and send me in after her!”

Claire blinked.  It was crazy.  Insane.  There’s no way it could work.

Could it?




It’s working just fine, Olivia thought to herself as she glanced at the attentive Aidra.  She’s working just fine.  Olivia had watched both her attentive creation and the escalating orgy from the sidelines for far too long. She wanted in, and at this point, she believed Aidra was adequate support for the remainder of the session.  Missy was due to grow back right around the end of the demonstration, so even if Olivia put herself on the minimum one hour timer for shrinking, Aidra wouldn’t be left completely in control for too long.  Plus, she had all her different behavioral overrides and shutdown codes, and Missy had a controller on her arm for Titty’s restraints.  There was no reason for Olivia to hold herself back any longer.

Livy leaned over Titty to find the succu-girl had her head thrust back, her eyes closed, and her mouth open in a silent scream as she crested her latest orgasm.  As she came down, Livy leaned in and kissed her, shoving her tongue deep into the restrained woman’s mouth.

“Hey there Titty.  How would you like another plaything?”

Titty was having trouble forming words at this point, so consumed was she by pleasure.  “Yes.  Please.  More.  Fuck me, more.”

Livy smiled, and slipped her blouse off over her head.  “Oh, I’ll give you more.  Missy is doing a good job giving you what you want, but you haven’t experienced the dream team working together on your own body yet.  Get your ahegao face ready, you sexy succubus.  You’re not going to be able to see straight when we’re through with you.”

Livy stepped quickly over to the secure box, and set aside a few supplies as she pulled out the eight inch shrinking solution.  She measured out an hours worth, set it to the side, and started shoving supplies back in.  She left out the six inch boosters, in case anyone wanted to be topped off for time, and shut the box.  She downed her dose, and practically threw her clothes off as she stumbled back to the bed.  Just before her stomach started hurting, she climbed on and straddled Titty’s knee, before the shrinking solution kicked into full gear, and she sprawled across the succu-girl’s lower legs.

Just as Livy was losing track of sensation outside of herself, she heard a loud smash, and the tinkling of broken glass coming from the front door.

End Notes:

Wow, thanks again for sticking with me through this roller coaster of a chapter.

There will likely be a bit of a longer delay before the next chapter, so I apologize in advance.

As always, please leave a review to let me know your thoughts and feelings on the story thus far.

Chapter 15 - Breaking, and Entering by MicroThaumaturge
Author's Notes:

NOTE:  I am so sorry it took me almost 3 months to get this chapter out.  I could say life has been a mess, which while true is a constant, and therefore a poor excuse.  I can't say I'm happy with this chapter, but this was the point where I finally felt it was in a state worth posting.  I hope it is to your liking.

In this chapter, Chae-Won makes her move to acquire test subjects for her contributions to the shrinking solution project, legalities be damned.  Also, we have Kim and Claire frantically fighting to save a friend from a crushing fate, putting Kim's life on the line in the process.

CW: Claustrophobia, some violence

Tags: Entrapment, Insertion, Feet

This needs to work, Claire resolved, using the thought as a rock amidst the roiling rapids of her frantic mind.  Desperate plans and acts swirled as she tried to devise a better path to saving Tara than helping a woman she should be protecting to put herself in harm's way.  From the turmoil of those tumbling thoughts arose small ways she could help Kim's desperate plan to succeed.  She was acting on the first before she was fully cognizant of the idea, and only realized what she was doing when Stella’s body slumped against Claire’s desk.

Tara's life is already on the line, and now Kim wants to crawl into the literal belly of the beast to save her.  If this goes wrong, all three of them could die.

One of them might even deserve it, came the thought, unbidden, from a dark corner of her tempestuous mind.

No!  Not the time!  Focus on saving lives!  A brief struggle ensued as Claire wrenched the girl's top off.  The garment had already started to hang a bit loose, highlighting that this rescue mission was on a very short time-table.

Claire quickly lifted Kim off the desk and set her on the floor, right in front of Stella's mouth.  The foul woman's facial muscles were locked in a rictus of discomfort.  Kim pushed on the lips, trying to force them open, but the closing strength of the jaw was beyond her.

"Claire, can I get a little help here?  I can't get her mouth open."

"A little help is exactly what I'm getting you," Claire said, as she rifled through Stella's pockets, quickly locating and extracting a familiar plastic baggy.  Claire reached in and withdrew a pinch of sugar crystals, each holding within a 15 minute dose of shrinking solution.  She lowered her index finger to Kim with one such crystal balanced carefully on the fingertip; the rest she dumped back into the bag.

"Here, Kim.  It's a one-inch booster crystal.  If you get stuck on the way out, swallow this, and you should shrink small enough to still make it out."  

Kim swiped it off Claire's finger, holding it close like a precious jewel.  

"Oh!" Claire almost shouted, as she realized a potential issue.  "The crystal is sugar.  It'll dissolve on contact with saliva, and you're about to go crawling through her mouth.  Um, I'm not sure where you can put it that it won't dissolve - oh.  I guess that works."

Kim shoved the crystal between her legs, and awkwardly slipped it inside of herself with a wince.  "If it's good enough for convicts, then it's good enough to get through this bitch," the little woman grumbled.  Then she slapped Stella's lips with a tiny, wet "thwick."  "Come on Claire, we don't have all day.  Open her up!"

"Right."  Claire placed a hand on Stella's forehead, and the other on her lower jaw.  With a grunt, she forced the foul girl's jaw open, and little Kim dove right past the streamers of saliva, into the open maw.  "While you're making your way to her stomach, I'm going to check the storage room for an extraction tool Titty designed to help swallowed tinies.  If you see a rod poke in there that opens up like a twisty whisk, just climb inside.  It'll close on you like a cage.  There's a central pole, just hold on tight and I'll get you both out."

Claire wasn't sure Kim got all that.  She bent down and peered into the shrinking woman's mouth, to see a pair of legs trying to navigate the corner of the throat as Kim descended to Tara's rescue.  With no small sense of trepidation, Claire placed the pad of her index finger on Kim's naked ass, and pushed her further down the throat.  Then with the wiggling pair of calves and bare feet protruding from the dark depths, Claire put a fingertip on each foot and pushed again, praying she wasn't delivering Kim to a dark and crushing demise.

She'll be fine, Claire told herself, getting up and rushing to the door.  She's strong.  She's the protector in her relationship, and right now she has all the physical benefits of shrinking.  Now I just have to do my job, and make sure she gets out of this alive.

Claire rushed to the secure room's door, and remembered to flick on the overhead lights.  Wasting no more time, she threw open the door and dashed across the back of the showroom floor.






Jen's body wasn't sure where she was.   It was too suffocating for heaven, and too sensual for hell.   The velvety oppression of a slick, sex-soaked sky, and the firm skin foundation of supple, sensitive earth, together comprised the rhythmic midnight of her carnal world.  All along her back, the quivering ceiling of Titty's pussy caressed and compressed her, forcing her against the tensing plane of Ronnie's smooth, toned stomach.  Jen could feel her feet pressed against the bottoms of Ronnie's firm, perky tits, but what truly held her attention was the scrumptious intersection before her face.

Rooted in Ronnie's silky folds just past the grape-sized clitoris was a rare harvest, the kind Jen never expected to find sprouting in these conditions: a wiggling pair of feet.  Jen felt the snackable soles push against her forehead as she licked and lapped against the thrice-soaked clitoris, the little man rooted in that fertile soil using her to reposition to a more fruitful part of the pussy patch.

With the regular beat of a quick time event, Jen used the shifting of the mini-giantess below her to shift her own arm between them, eventually slipping her forearm under her chest, so her fingers reached out from between the seam of her tits and Ronnie's pelvis.  Again taking advantage of the larger woman's rhythmic movements in and out of the crowded love-tunnel, Jen slipped further in, until her head was all but sandwiched between Ronnie's labia and Titty's cervix.  Her fingers were now in the perfect position to demonstrate her digital dexterity on Titty's big clit, her frantic fingering more satisfying than any controller or keyboard.  Her fingers freshly occupied, Jen's mouth was now free to taste a new delight.

Practically motorboating the puffy lips of the leaking labia, Jen dug her chin between them with enthusiasm and thrust her open mouth forward.  Ten tiny toes hit her tongue, along with the cum-covered balls of Dick's strong, firm feet.  Jen licked and lapped at the delectable, diminutive digits, enjoying the funky flavor layered beneath the piquant, piscatorial pool of womanly weepings.  The burgeoning bouquet of fragrant feminine fluids flowed over everything in this cave of wonders, and Jen was near to hyperventilating in the heady excitement of this exotic, erotic experience.  

Jen could feel the taught muscles beneath her flexing and tightening, and she was preparing for the twitching toes in her mouth to be displaced by Ronnie's latest orgasm, when the larger woman went suddenly, and unexpectedly, still.  The twitching muscles had become tight as Jen's grip on the controller that time she was outnumbered five to one in the final round of a pick-up-group tournament.

Something's not right.

Jen gave the toes one last, frustrated nibble, then started squeezing her arms down towards her hips.  Maybe if she could get her hands on Ronnie's splayed thighs, she could get out and find out what was happening.  It turned out her efforts to extract would be for naught.

A large, feminine hand wrapped around both of her ankles, and with a heave, she was torn from the Stygian embrace of Titania's womanhood, and into the harsh,  fluorescent light of a sex shop thrust into chaos.






Chae-Won watched the blonde woman swallow something, then set a baggie next to the large case, which she pushed closed.   The blonde moved over to the flesh-colored, Lovecraftian monstrosity hosting a depraved orgy.  The blonde shed her clothes and climbed atop the flesh pile, her movements demonstrating a sort of discomfort before she passed out.

This is my chance, Chae-Won thought.  The blonde is incapacitated, the demon woman is restrained, and I have a potential solution for the robot.  It's time. 

Chae-Won slung the duffel bag over her shoulder, and started towards the door.  As she walked, Chae-Won unzipped the nylon pouch on her belt, removing a hot-pink, pressurized cylinder, slotted into a plastic, aerosol spray-head.  There were cherry-red crescent symbols on the can.  She gripped the can firmly in one hand, ready to spray, and in the other hand she firmly gripped the black handle of her boxy weapon.  

Chae-Won took a deep breath, leaned gently against the frosted glass door to the shop, and slowly exhaled, letting go of the roiling pit of doubt in her chest.  This was her chance to contribute to a revolutionary new field, and to guarantee her tenure with the university.  All it would cost was the sacrifice of a few depraved heathens.  Her expression determined, she pushed backward into the door.

It didn't budge. 

Of course, they locked it.  They're not complete morons, she realized.  Glancing around, she found a softball-sized chunk of concrete on the ground, not far from the door.  Does the demon use that as a door stop?  Who would be so crass as to leave open a window to such debauchery?  Her opinion on the typical use for the concrete aside, Chae-Won decided it would make an effective bypass for her current obstacle.

With a crackling smash, Chae-Won shattered the lower pane of glass in the door by throwing the chunk of concrete.  She reached in, twisted back the deadbolt, and grabbed her black-handled weapon from under the opposite arm.  She pushed open the door and entered the hedonistic den.  Her steps clicked and chinked across the glass fragments littering the floor.

The demon on the table was cursing up a storm, though Chae-Won was unsure if that was due to her entry, or the continued efforts of the experimental subjects.  The form of the shrinking woman across the demon's legs obscured their vision of each other.

The entity that was most aware of the circumstances was the robot. It had popped open one of its fingers, revealing some sort of needle or spout, and it was walking quickly towards Chae-Won.

"Intruder detected.  One incident of breaking and entering observed.  Multiple non-lethal suppression devices detected.  Mistress, I am-"

Chae-Won didn't hesitate.  Before the robot made it to her, she had sighted her black-handled weapon, pointing the boxy, yellow-and-black cartridge at the robot.  An over-under pair of red dots lit up brightly against the silicone skin of the robot, right at the top of the synthetic cleavage.  Chae-Won raised the device until the dots were high on the machine's throat, and pulled the trigger.

Two barbed, metallic prongs shot forward, each trailing a long, thin wire.  One prong jabbed into the robot's cheek, below its left eye, and the other stuck into the synthetic flesh of its right shoulder, just above the false collarbone.

There was a buzzing, ticking sound, as 75,000 Volts went coursing into the obscene creation.  The machine froze, the silicone around the contact points darkening, even softening to the point one of the probes fell out.  Then the machine collapsed forward onto to the floor.  For good measure, Chae-Won disconnected the trailing wires, and flipped a switch on the handle.  She pulled the trigger, and a blue arc flashed across two metallic electrodes at the top and bottom of the cartridge.  Chae-Won pushed the two prongs into the silicon flesh of the robot's forehead, and pulled the trigger again.  There was a brief kick, then the robot locked up.  A small curl of smoke drifted up from the machine's head.

"Final hurdle cleared," she muttered to herself.  "Now to collect my samples."






"Great idea Kim," the six-inch woman wheezed to herself, as she struggled her way down Stella’s throat.  "Feed yourself to the Queen Bitch of the mean girls, achievement unlocked!"  Kim gasped in a stale, pungent breath.  "This is like one of those, hah, get yourself killed, gah, in a supremely stupid way trophies.  Hahh.  You might even be the first human to be suffocated, hah, by choking another person to death, hah, hah, from the inside!  Shit, she’s tight!"  

Kim reflexively glanced down and to the right, half-expecting to see her chat making 'that's what he said' jokes.  Instead, the unyielding muscle all around her kept her head from turning, and only the nigh-impenetrable darkness in this flesh corridor of inevitability filled her vision.

Her personal progress down the throat had been slow going, and the pressure of the esophageal embrace had shifted from an awkward hug with a friend’s new boyfriend, to the body-crushing constriction of a massive snake.  At this point she was no longer moving herself along the throat, but rather being moved by the reflexive, peristaltic movements like any too-large piece of food.  Kim was beginning to fear her bruised body would be completely crushed before she even reached the stomach.

The pressure around her head and shoulders decreased as the pressure around her legs and hips increased, and her body was pressed forward another inch or so.  The lack of fresh, breathable air was a valid concern, as she really only had the tiny, compressed pocket between her jawline, shoulders, and forearms, and that tiny bubble of air had been inhaled and exhaled dozens of times already.  The building carbon dioxide had been causing her thoughts to fuzz, and so it was a moment before she realized her head and hands had pushed through to a larger chamber.  It wasn't large by any means; she was going by feel, inundated as she was in the literal darkness inside Stella, and not only were the backs of her hands no longer smooshing her cheeks, but her palms and fingers were no longer pressed against anything.  Still, there was a faint luminescence filtering through the flesh above and to one side, and that provided enough contrast to make out a sort of narrow pit yawning below her, a littler longer than she was tall, and maybe twice as wide as Kim’s hips at the midpoint.

That must be why Claire pulled off the bitch's shirt, Kim realized.  It was so I had a chance to see in here.  If only she’d thought to force the villain onto her back, instead of leaving her able to curl up on her side.

It was difficult with her torso still stuck in the entrance to Stella’s gut, but Kim looked around at the chamber that would offering her a limited, and temporary, reprieve.  The stomach was only a little wider than Kim's shoulders at the far end, and the surrounding flesh shifted from a bruised yellow near her head down to a midnight purple in the dim, pass-through lighting.  It was hard to tell for sure, but she thought she could make out motion at the bottom of the stomach.  As the next crushing wave pushed on her hips, Kim’s torso was finally ejected into the stomach, and she wasted no time pushing herself the rest of the way out of Stella's esophagus.  Her struggles slid her down until she was ass over tea kettle in a fleshy, over-sized sleeping bag.  It was cramped, and Kim could tell she would have a hell of a time righting herself, but that thought immediately took back seat as she felt something lodged between her head and shoulder start flailing.

"Tara?" Kim asked, her voice horse but hopeful.

"Oh my god," cried the sorrowful voice in her ear, "she ate you too!"

"No, no, that's not at all what happened," Kim quickly corrected, feeling odd to be speaking at her tits when her conversation partner was lodged against her own ear.  "I'm Kim Vanderbuurt, I'm here to rescue you!"

"You're who?" Tara yelled in Kim's ear.

"I'm here to rescue you," Kim repeated, trying to shift around to get a better look at the tiny damsel she came to save.  Her movements just caused Tara to shout at her to stop moving.

"You’re going to get me killed if you shift on top of me!  If you want to help, then pull me the fuck out of here!"

Kim half-laughed, half-groaned.  "That's sorta the plan, though I'm hoping for an assist from Claire.  Just let me get turned around, and we can start making our way back-"

"No no no, I need you to get me out of this hole," Tara sobbed.  "My legs, they're half-way into her intestine.  I can't pull myself out."

Still lying with most of her weight on her shoulders and neck, Kim cast about with her hand through the slimy, tangled mess of her own hair, finally feeling a pair of spindly arms reaching for salvation.  She traced them back to a slick, naked torso, which was half-submerged into the exit from the stomach.

"Oh.  Wow.  I guess I got here just in time," Kim said.  She wrapped her hand around Tara's chest just under her tits.  Her fingers were not quite long enough to fully encircle Tara’s torso.  Once she had groped the little woman for the best grip she could find, she pulled.  There was a moment of resistance before her hand jerked free.

Tara wasn't in it.

The tiny, enzyme-slicked woman yelled in surprise and pain, and Kim gasped at the shrill sound tearing at her eardrum.

"Oh, sorry," Kim said.  You’re in there pretty good.  Let me get a better grip."

Tara sniffled, but she worked with Kim, wrapping her arms over Kim’s grasping hand and holding on tight.  Her strength wasn’t enough, and as Kim’s hand slid free there was a pop as one of Tara’s shoulders was pulled out of the joint.  Tara shrieked in pain and despair.  Kim didn’t hear when the joint popped itself back into place, Tara’s tiny body working to keep itself in good health.

"Tara, Tara, calm down, please.  I'll get you out.  You are going to be okay, just take a deep breath, and we'll try this again."  Following her own advice, Kim forced down a deep lungful of bilious, caustic air, then coughed instead of letting it out slowly.  Screw it.  Just do it.

After two more forceful, but ultimately unsuccessful attempts to extract the tiny woman, Kim cursed.  She knew she had to do something for better grip, and fast.  The only option she could think of was less than gentle.

She paused, her suddenly swirling  horror at what she was contemplating, disgust that she was capable of hurting a person in that way, and disappointment that she couldn’t think of another viable strategy.

"Tara, this time I'm going to get you out, but… I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry," Tara asked, her strained voice edging towards hysteria.

"I'm sorry, because this is probably going to hurt."

"I can take pain.  I’m p-pretty good with it, really, b-but what are you going to do?"  

"Take a deep breath," Kim pressed on, trying to distract the smaller woman with the sound of her voice, and a small task she could focus on.  "That’s right, just suck it in, and then let it all out."

"Y-you said your n-name was Kim, right? W-what are you going to do?" Tara sobbed, her voice shifting at the end to a shrill cry.

"We'll go on three," Kim continued.

"W-what are you going to do?  K-kim?  Kim!"

"One," Kim said, shifting her grip down until she could feel a couple fingers below Tara’s solar plexus.

"Kim, w-w-what are you-"

"Three!"

Kim squeezed as hard as she could, fully closing her fingers around Tara's chest, her clenching fingers likely breaking Tara’s lowest ribs, but finding traction under the smaller girl's sternum.  With a powerful yank, Tara was ripped away from her imminent demise with a shriek of intense pain.  She slipped out of Kim's grip, only to stop suddenly in a wet slap against Kim's navel.  Tara slid down until Kim caught Tara against her chest.  The smaller woman was drawing wet, rasping gasps, the sound occasionally punctuated by the slurping snap of another piece of her ribcage healing back into place.

"Th-th-thank y-you," Tara wheezed, her little arms embracing Kim's hand in a death grip.  "Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!"  Kim pulled the smaller woman comfortingly against her chest, one hand holding her secure, the other gently petting Tara's head much as she would reflexively brush Jen's hair when her love needed comfort.  After a short time, the wheezing eased, and the litany of thanks turned to sobbing.

"I’m sorry you came after me.  I don't want to die," Tara sobbed.  "I don't want to die.  If it wasn't for you, I would be...  Thank you for coming for me.  But I’m sorry.  I don't want to die alone."

"I don't want to die either, Tara.  And we’re not going to.  Just hang in there a little longer, and we’ll be out of here.  Right now Claire is getting a tool to help us get out nice and easy.  Once she’s back, it’s a quick trip back up the throat, and we’re…"

Kim trailed off, realizing that her feet - which had been tucked up over her as she lay on her shoulders, ass to the sky - were now touching the top of the stomach.  Both her knees were being pressed into the lining, and her hips were also feeling the stomach curl around them.  Kim’s shoulders were being forced upwards by the reduced area.  Stella’s shrinking was reaching the point that the stomach couldn’t hold both of them for long.

"What’s wrong?" Tara asked, her voice a little stronger than it had been moments ago.

"Nothing," Kim hedged.  "Claire just needs to get her ass in gear so we can extract."  After a moment’s thought she tried to shift her arms, only to find they had been locked in place in the tight confines.  "Actually, I have a mission for you.  If you choose to accept it, then we both make it out of here.  It won’t hurt, but I think we’re going to get a lot better acquainted than either of us is comfortable with."


_____


The shattering of glass sent a chill down Missy’s spine.

She’d been mid-orgasm, relishing both the slick friction of Ronnie’s tongue thrusting deep inside her, and the slick, pliant lips of Titty’s pussy kissing her with every thrust.  It couldn’t compare to the all-encompassing embrace of Livy’s love tunnel, but the combined stimulation, the knowledge of the incredible orgy occurring inside the giant succu-girl before her, and Livy’s imminent participation had combined to drive Missy completely wild.  It had lifted her to the peak of sensation.

And with that one sound, it all came crashing down.

Missy tried to shift herself off the stunning woman she’d been riding, but Ronnie held on tight.  With Ronnie’s knees splayed around Titty’s cervix, Missy couldn’t simply step away and drag the woman with her.  With that thick, sinuous tongue plunging deep into her pussy, a quick release came to mind far more readily than a method of escape.

Missy regained a modicum of clarity when Aidra's voice drifted through the cacophony of Titty's cries of passion.  It sounded like the sexbot was talking to someone on the other side of Livy, but a loud puff of air followed by intense crackling put pause to anything their electronic guardian was saying.  Missy leaned back hard, half-falling and half-somersaulting off her ravenous new friend, and finally Ronnie gave her the less-desirable kind of release that she needed in this moment.

"What's going on?" Ronnie asked, wiping at her cum-soaked face.  Her sex-slicked hands only succeeded in spreading it around.

"It sounds like someone broke in," Melissa said, her voice cool and calm, despite her heart hammering a million beats a minute.  "Get Jen.  Titty's tied up, Livy's laid out behind me, and Aidra just went silent."

Ronnie squelched one of her hands into her vaginal accommodations, and started to withdraw the Asian cutie.

"Any idea who it is?  And what did you mean about Aidra going silent?  You said she was programmed to protect us."

"She is, and she tried.  I heard what sounded like-" A loud buzzing gave her pause, and it quickly turned into a zapping, sizzling sound.  "Like a taser.  Shit, we need to move.  Come on."

Melissa grabbed the glistening pair of pale legs that Ronnie dragged from Titty's pink depths.  She scrabbled for purchase, then dug her fingers in behind the knees and pulled.  Jen slipped out, half laughing and half coughing up copious amounts of femcum.

"That, was fucking awesome.  Think we can convince Ki-"

"Later Jen," Melissa cut her off.  "We have a problem.  A big problem, and we need to get moving.  Someone broke in, and..."

Melissa trailed off as a shadow fell over her, and the others lifted their gaze, expressions shifting from uncertainty to fear.  Titty's tirade of pleasure had fallen into deep, gasping breaths for air, but through the din Melissa could make out the clack of heels on tile.  She spun around, her body cum-soaked, stark naked, and all of eight inches tall.  She brushed her tousled hair over her shoulders, the concealment of its unkempt state a self-conscious act to help her better prepare to face the intruder with all the poise and dignity she could muster.  She was, after all, a Vane.

Not that it would save them from the giant bitch before them.  

"What are you doing here, Professor Myung?" Melissa asked in her most authoritative tone.  "You were not invited to this event, and it would seem you have comported yourself in a highly destructive manner."

Professor Chae-Won Myung loomed over Melissa, the clean lines of the Korean teacher’s suit marred by the chest strap of the nylon duffel bag on her back, and her facade of professorial comportment was sullied by the taser and pepper spray held at her sides.  Professor Myung did not respond at first.  She simply loomed there, a stately monolith of fascinated uncertainty masked by assumed dignity, diametrically opposed to the tiny, soiled woman standing proud in the cleft of a succu-girl’s legs.

"Professor, your actions reflect poorly on you, but you have yet to take any action that cannot be walked back or overlooked.  I’m not sure what you hoped to accomplish here, but if you leave now, I’m sure we can work something out-"

"Your pride was always going to be your downfall, Miss Vane," Chae-Won interrupted.

"Excuse me?  You have no ri-"

"Your work with Adjunct Professor Barnette was ambitious - certainly beyond what I expected," Chae-Won continued, her words easily overpowering those of the tiny Melissa.  "Yet, you decided to keep your work isolated from the community.  I can only assume you took shortcuts, or overlooked key issues; no mind is perfect.  Seeing the power of Professor Barnette’s shrinking technology, it is my duty to step in and ensure that key issues with the technology are not overlooked, certainly not in the way that you have overlooked security."

"Listen up, Professor Fuckoff," Titty said, "I watched you fucking break our security sexbot, but there are three more people in the back room.  We just need to scream, and you’re dealing with a fucking triple threat.  Besides, we all saw you.  How the hell do you expect to get away with… whatever the fuck it is you’re doing.  So far it just seems to be breaking and entering, and then more breaking."

"It is simple, really," Chae-Won said, walking towards the central table with the massive lockbox, and the spare baggie of sugar crystals.  "I intend to nurture this half-finished technology, and to do that, I need samples.  And you have provided that which I need."  Chae-Won looked over the locks on the case, and bent down to observe the bolts through the solid wooden table.  She put her hand on the lid and lifted, but neither case nor table budged.

Melissa hopped up, locking her arms and lifting her torso onto a twitching pink thigh.  She watched the giant professor like a hawk.  When Chae-Won reached for the baggie of booster crystals, Melissa felt a chill run down her spine.  They were out of time.

"Ronnie, are you free yet?" she asked, half-turning her head.

"Not exactly, no -ow!  I don’t think that’s happening without some more help."  Melissa turned and saw Jen tugging ineffectually at Ronnie’s hair as she tried to help the larger woman extricate herself from Titty’s womanhood.  Ronnie’s hands were gripping the pink woman’s pliant outer labia and trying to push herself out, but those puffy love lips kept spreading like kneaded dough as she pushed.  Her splayed knees were stuck tight deep inside Titty, their braced position locked in tight when she grew from eight to twelve inches tall.  Ronnie might well need the booster crystals to shrink her small enough to get her knees back out.

"Shit.  Alright, let’s think.  Professor Coattails has already seen us, and she knows we’re here.  Ronnie’s stuck, and I don’t think Jen and I can outrun her.  Some of us are getting close to regrowing, which she doesn’t know about.  So, we have that going for us, and I don’t think she’s seen Richard.  Ronnie, can you get him out?  We might be able to hide him before she takes us."

"I’m sorry, takes us?" Jen yelled, her hands sliding along Ronnie’s slick hair.  "Who is this woman, and why is she going to take us?"

Melissa curled her hands into fists.  They didn’t have time for this.

"Listen up.  We need to get a message to Claire.  Even just telling her 'Professor Myung,' or 'Chae-Won,' would be enough.  I would bet my family’s fortune that she takes us to her private lab back at SMUT.  If I’m wrong, I’d bet my apartment she’ll take us to her house, seeing how sloppy she’s been so far, but the college makes more sense.  It has better security, and the college would be likely to back her claims of assisting with the research if it means they get recognition, a claim on the IP, or worst of all, access to the technology.  If we can hide Richard, then-"

"I'm disappointed, Miss Vane," Chae-Won said in a soft, chill voice as she sauntered back to the restraining bed.  "You are trying to convince your friends that I’m some evil woman?  What a waste.  The scientist considers not the opinions of her lab rats."  Chae-Won slipped her duffel off her shoulder with a disgusted frown, and held it open at the edge of the bed.  "Now, be good test subjects, and transition to the carrier.  I would prefer not to touch you until you have been thoroughly sanitized."

Melissa looked at the frightened Jen, and then at Ronnie.  The latter had her eyes closed, and her face was twitching.  That gave Melissa an idea.

"My friend here is stuck.  She’s not climbing anywhere, unless you pull her out first."  Based on the disgust on her face, this should take a few tries.  Ronnie should be able to leave Richard behind before she’s freed.

"Is that so?  And how did she get stuck there in the first place?"  The corners of Chae-Won’s mouth turned down in a suspicious frown.  "Did you shove the harlot into this demon's hell gate?"

"Demon?  I’m a succubus, bitch!  Just you fucking wait until you fall asleep!  I'll be there in your fucking dreams, to fuck that black soul right out of you!  I'm gonna-"

There was a crackling sound, and Titty's whole body locked up tighter than her hardest orgasm.  Ronnie's mouth was open in a silent scream, that transitioned to a high-pitched whine as the crackling sound ceased.

Melissa whirled to see a furious Chae-Won pulling her taser away from Titty's side.

"That is enough out of you, demon."  The Professor's gaze shifted back to Melissa.  "Pull her out."

"I cannot," Melissa said, crossing her arms over her chest, pushing that reminder of her nudity to the back of her thoughts.  "She is stuck, and it would likely take your strength to remove her."

"Then I ask again," Chae-Won said in a strained, threatening voice, "how did she become stuck?  If you pushed her in, then you can remove her."

"She was smaller, then," Jen shouted, trying to be helpful, though Melissa feared where that conversation might lead.

Melissa turned and tried to shush Jen from speaking further, but a carefully manicured hand brushed her casually aside, such that she fell against Livy's dwindling form.  There was a soft scream before she recovered, but when she did, Melissa saw Jen squeezed within Chae-Won's grasp.

"Explain," the Professor said, and Melissa could barely make out the sound of Jen's panicked voice softly recounting details.

Melissa moved to Ronnie, supporting the woman's torso where it was hanging from Titty's squelching vagina.  On her knees, she set Ronnie's shoulders against her chest, and brought the woman's head onto her shoulder.

"How's Richard doing?"

"I managed to get him out of me, but the poor guy's trapped between my ass and her cervix.  The way he's moving, I'm afraid he's running out of air."

"Shit," Melissa spat.

"So these crystals make a shrunken person smaller," Chae-Won muttered up above, and Melissa doubled down on her curse.

"We may need to encourage her to use a booster crystal on you.  Frame it as going along with her for now.   I was hoping to leave Richard behind with a message for Claire, but that's looking increasingly unlikely."

"What about Titty? Isn't she going to be left behind?  She's too big to take."

Melissa shook her head.  "If she knows the crystals can change size, there's no way she doesn't test them on Titty.  She's going to be six inches tall in a few minutes, and Richard is going to be out of hiding places.  We might be able to slip him into the waist restraint pass-through in the mattress, but that's assuming she hasn't taken us yet.  And even if we leave him behind, he doesn't have the message-"

Suddenly, massive fingers wrapped around Melissa, and she was ripped away.  There was a rustling sound of nylon rubbing, then the fingers opened, and for a moment, Melissa was suspended in the air by the sticky juices that had covered her.  Then she began to fall, as long, glimmering streamers of cum stretched between herself and the Professor's hand.  She landed inside the swinging duffel.






Tara was barely holding it together.  She'd been shrunken, raped, and retained as a concealed sex toy, and it took everything she had to find the resolve to fight back.  All it had accomplished was helping her abuser get a bit hot under the collar.

Then the monster that had so casually subjected her to the worst short-term abuse of her life had raised the bar.  The bitch had eaten Tara.

Tara found herself descending into a Tartarian prison, her all-encompassing world making sudden and extreme shifts that knocked Tara from stomach wall to stomach wall, even landing her in a pool of the most horrific substance she could have imagined.  The loss of feeling in her legs on the coattails of sanity-shearing pain had been terrifying.  The nerves regenerating and reestablishing connections as her legs rapidly healed took the pain to another level.  Tara had been adrift on a sea of trauma, unaware of her location or circumstances as she tried to pull herself back together in the sudden absence of soul-crushing torment, and she had stayed that way until a giant woman had come crashing down upon her.

This doomed savior had pulled Tara from the brink of digestion, even if it had taken several attempts and a few broken ribs.  Tara had almost withdrawn into herself, but the giant woman wrapped her in a comforting embrace, and that sudden kindness all but broke Tara.

She was going to die here, held in the tender arms of her doomed savior, but at least they would be together.  And if her savior wanted her to help in these final moments, then she would...

"You want me to what now?"  Tara stared at the silhouette of her savior, completely nonplussed.

"I know its weird, but theres a dose of shrinking solution in a sugar crystal, and I needed to get it safely through this bitch's mouth, so, yeah.  Desperate times call for desperate measures, and all that."

"I... why would you want to be smaller?" Tara asked.  Small things get broken.  She had learned that lesson far too well.

"Because I don't want to get crushed before Claire gets back.  Here," the giant Claire said, lifting Tara awkwardly.  Tara felt her foot slip off one of the fingers holding her, but they had basically wrapped her in a cage, so she caught herself before she slipped from Kim's grasp.  "Whoops.  Good save.  Here, can you reach my belly button?  I don't have a great angle to get you higher."

Tara's hands held the fence-post sized finger in a death grip.  She didn't want to do this.  She just wanted to lie down and cry.  She was done with all of this.

"Tara." Kim said again.  "Can you do this?  I would rather not get crushed here, so if you can't, I might have to do something desperate."

"L-like what?" Tara asked, jumping at the chance that she could just curl up and wait for things to end.

"I honestly have no idea," Kim said, her confidence cracking and voice weary.  "You're our best hope right now."

"Fuck," Tara moaned.  "Fuck, fuck, fuck fuck fuckity fuck, fuck!"  Kim laughed, jostling Tara.  "What's so fucking funny?" she whined.

Kim took a dank, steadying breath.  "Sorry, your carpet F-bomb sounded so much like Titty, I couldn't help but laugh.  Look, I'm sorry you've been through so much," Kim said with a shadowy grimace, and Tara realized there was enough light filtering through the skin, abdominals, and stomach lining that she could actually make out the expressions on Kim's face, "but at this point, we're almost out of this bitch.  We have two objectives right now, which are stay safe, and wait for Claire.  Waiting we have to do, whether we like it or not, but this stomach is getting really tight, and shrinking would give us some more wiggle room.  It also gives us a better chance of fitting back through the throat when Claire comes through for us."

Tara's frazzled thoughts churned a moment longer, but when she saw Kim wince at the continued compression of the stomach, she made her decision.

The climb to Kim's womanhood was not long, but that did not mean it was easy.  Both women were drenched in half-dried stomach acids, and more.  That made their skin tacky, though if Tara pushed too hard that tacky connection slipped, Kim’s skin becoming slick as oil.  Tara cursed the slipping, right up until she had to squeeze between Kim's thighs, which were being forced together by the big bitch's shrinking stomach.

When she finally made it to her destination, Tara found herself in a tight hollow between twitching calves, straining thighs, and the wall of taut flesh trying to crush her savior.  Tara knelt down on the slick, pliant lips as they shifted and quivered below her, and without preamble she shoved her hand down into Kim's quim.  The legs above buckled to the alarm of a sharp gasp, and suddenly her hollow was half its previous size, as Kim's knees were pushed up towards her chest.  Only Kim's feet were keeping the encroaching stomach at bay, and Tara could feel the space above her shrinking by the second.

Tara forced her arm in past the elbow, and her fingers slid around a course crystal that felt as big as a golf ball.  Tara pulled out the crystal, but as she did, she felt something that made her blood run cold.

The sugar crystal cracked in her hand.

It hadn't shattered, but she could feel some of the fluid inside seeping out over her fingers.  "Shit, shit, fuck this shit," Tara cursed, trying to rotate the crystal as she gently pulled it the rest of the way out.  She kept the side she'd felt leaking oriented up, and tried to wipe as much of the leaked fluid towards her palm, mixing it with vaginal fluids, but hopefully retaining enough to be effective.

The stomach lining started pressing down on her back as she awkwardly tried to move from kneeling on Kim's pelvis to sitting on it, and all without losing more of the shrinking solution.  As she started her descent, she was thankful the shrinking stomach had forced Kim's thighs wide.  Unfortunately, she was now squeezing between Kim's tummy and the taut stomach lining.

"How are we doing, Tara?" Kim asked, concerned.  Tara heard a pop, and Kim groaned.

"I-I'm almost there.  I have it!  But it cracked."  Tara pushed hard, and slipped her hips past Kim's tits, so she was sitting on Kim's chin.  "Open up!"

Kim did as asked, and Tara shoved the cracked crystal into Kim's mouth, where it promptly shattered.  Tara could feel Kim's lips twitch in a grimace, but she also felt that large tongue lapping every last bit of liquid off of her hand and forearm. 

"Was that enough, Kim?  Did it work?"

Kim was quiet for a moment.  "I don't know.  I don't fe-" and then Kim tensed up.  It wasn’t remotely as severe as the initial shrinking process, but Kim grumbled as her body seemed to dwindle away beneath Tara.  Still, it was only seconds before she was sitting on Kim's face, smothering it with her tattooed ass, and marveling at the fact this giant of a woman was now the same height as her, and they both still had some room to move!

There was some grumbling beneath her, before Tara thought to relocate herself, awkwardly helping Kim stand while she found her own feet.

"I-I take it things are still going according to plan?" Tara asked, her tone stretched between tired and stressed.  Kim just pulled her into a big hug.  It wasn't lost on Tara that before the hug, even centered in the stomach as they were with each of their asses touching the opposite wall of the stomach, they were within arms reach of each other.  They were quickly running out of room.

"Yes, I think they are," Kim said as she finally broke the hug, her eyes trying to find Tara's in the dark.

Tara nodded, and bit back a sniffle.  "So, uh, if things are going according to plan, then uh, what's next?"






The Japanese test subject had proven to be quite forthcoming.  At first, she had only divulged that giving the big, black test subject one of the orange crystals would shrink her small enough to extract from the demon's hall of temptation, but a broken leg had convinced the Japanese test subject to continue to share what she knew.

Perhaps she had been hasty in breaking the leg.  Chae-Won was feeling the pressure of breaking several laws, and doubly wanted to be out of this den of hedonistic perversion.  And yet, the discovery in seeing the leg swell, heal, and recede to normal in a matter of seconds more than justified her ill-considered act of violence.

But that was not all she had learned.  With a few pointed questions, the test subject had blubbered through her tears that each crystal held a distinct unit of shrinking serum - measured for duration, not size - and that even a few crystals would be insufficient to affect a full-sized person.  

Chae-Won had tested this by first force-feeding the trapped test subject one of the crystals, which had almost instantaneous results.  Unfortunately, this resulted in Chae-Won being forced to delve her fingers into the demon's depths to remove the now six-inch tall test subject, who was promptly added to the duffel, alongside the Vane girl and the forthcoming test subject.  Chae-Won then grabbed a sizable pinch of crystals, and held them in one hand, while the other covered the lower face of the demon.  Thumb and forefinger pinched the nostrils closed, while her palm and remaining fingers forced the lips shut.  This went on until the demon opened its mouth wide to take a deep breath, at which point Chae-Won tossed the crystals into the back of the demon's throat.  It wasn't long before the demon's tirade of curses shifted into groans of discomfort.

When the other test subject still on the tentacle table was about a foot tall, Chae-Won tossed her unresponsive form into the duffel, and left it beside the demon's shrinking form.

Chae-Won was surprised and disgusted to find an inch-tall test subject plop out of the demon's tunnel of temptation when the space became too small to retain him, and he was promptly added to the duffel.  The demon followed moments later.

At that point, Chae-Won tucked the bag of crystals into an outer pocket of the duffel, zipped the main pocket the rest of the way closed, and slung the bag over her shoulder to a muffled choir of tiny complaints. Then, prize in hand, she promptly left the demon's den.

Chae-Won did pause outside long enough to grab her camera and tripod, but when she heard what she thought was a slamming door inside the building, she simply grabbed the assembly and hustled to her car.  With two small adjustments, the tripod and camera fit awkwardly in the trunk, and the duffel was dropped on the front passenger seat.  She left the premises cautiously, to be certain that she stayed below the speed limit.  No sense in going through all that just to be pulled over by the police.






Claire barged out of the secure room and flew across the back of the showroom.  Her swirling thoughts were of two minds - the terrified part that was conjuring up nightmare scenes of Kim and Tara being crush or digested, and the white-knuckle fragments that held tight to her loose plan for saving them.

Without slowing, Claire slammed her shoulder into the storeroom door, before remembering it was pull-to-open.  Half-dazed by the impact, her numbed hand cast about until it gripped the handle and yanked, gaining her access to the store room.  At the far end, her stockinged feet slid to a stop before an open cubby stuffed with various prototypes.  As she heaving items from the cubby, a part of her mind caught-up, and wondered at what point she had lost her shoes.

That doesn't matter right now, she chided herself.  I need the extractor.

The narrow box and leather straps of a shoulder-mounted palanquin crashed into a cardboard box of lube waiting for available shelf space.  Before it settled, a cloth-wrapped, foam block that looked like a flat, inverted trapezoid from the end, but an hourglass from above bounced off the palanquin, and twirled through the air before bouncing on the ground.  A tiny part of Claire's mind recognized it as a prototype for a between-the-breasts mattress for tiny couples.

The sprawling pile of comforts and conveyances for tinies continued to grow in time with Claire's muttered profanities, until the cubby was almost empty.  Then with a cry of success, Claire pulled out a short roll of rubberized tubing, not dissimilar to a pipe snake.  One end appeared to have ling stripes running a few inches from the tip, while the other looked like an up-sized syringe plunger.

I can do it, Claire thought as she clutched the literal lifeline.  I can save them!  Claire once again shoulder charged the store room door.  She felt a dull ache in her shoulder from her failed attempt coming the other direction, but adrenaline was coursing through her system, and she wrote it off as a problem for Future Claire.

She dashed back across the silent showroom, and started punching in the access code.  She was halfway through when she froze.  Claire spun around, and gasped.  The rest of the room was empty.  The guests, the robot, and her partners - her friends - were all gone.

"Physics, I don't have time for this!"  Claire cried out in a wordless shriek, fists clenched at her sides in white-knuckled grips.  She spun back around, and typed out the rest of the code.

There was no indication that the lock had been released.

Claire grabbed the handle and jerked it.  It did not open.

Claire rapid-fire entered the security code again, and this time the door unlocked.  She rushed inside, terrified of what she'd find.






"I'm sorry we met under such shitty circumstances," Kim said, feeling conflicted to have Tara sitting naked on her lap as the stomach slowly closed in around them.  Still, the poor girl needed this.  And if I'm being honest with myself, I need it too.  Please, Claire, hurry.  We don't have much longer.

Suddenly, their gastric prison jostled and shifted, then steadied but did not still.  There was a wet, slippery sound above them, then through the thinning wall of flesh above, Kim made out a tube that pushed into the stomach.  

"Tara, you ready for extraction?  I think our ride's here."  The exhausted woman shifted enough to look up, then shot to her feet.

"Really?  We're getting out of here?"

Kim nodded.  "Yeah, I'm pretty sure.  That thing- whoa!"  The tube pushed forward again, thrusting between both women and scraping Kim's thigh, before it bottomed out in the stomach.  Her leg quickly healed, but the device was pushing her up against the stomach wall.  "Yeah, this is what Claire was talking about."

"And you said it would open?"  Tara asked, as the cap on the stomach floor lifted slowly to knee height, and twisting, rubbery, pliable strands pushed away from the central body, helping to open and round out the stomach.  "Ah.  Like that."

"Exactly," Kim said, "just climb inside."  She quickly put action to her words, and slipped between two to grab Tara, helping her into place.  "Those wires should act like a basket, or safety net, holding us to the rod as it's lifted out.  Hold on tight to the middle, and get a few of those strands behind your ass and back."

Then, thinking about how much thicker the device was with both of them there, wrapping arms around the central pole and each other, Kim decided to improve their chances of fitting back through the throat on the way out.  She grabbed onto the center pole and one of the cords, and pulled herself up, until her head was near the top of the stomach.  Then she wrapped her arms around the pole, and waited another five eternities before the strands wrapped tightly across her thighs, shoulders and lower back.

"Hold on tight, Tara!" she yelled, and then she was hauled into a crushing tube of muscle and rubbery wire.  She felt like her body was about to be squished into tiny chunks, and then there was light.

A fucking massive Claire had laid Kim and Tara a body-length apart on her palm, and she was gently prodding them with her finger nail to confirm they were still breathing.

"Kim, Tara, are you alright?"  Claire's voice sounded unsteady, or frightened.  Kim waved up at that house-sized face to reassure her.

"I'm alright!  Though, may I say that is one mission I never want to play again."

Claire actually choked out a despairing laugh, and Kim was concerned that the fear hadn't disappeared from her face.  She looked over at Tara, who was an impressive tapestry of tattoo's from the shoulders to her waist.  Oddly, the woman's tattoos looked patchy just below the waist, almost like a drawing splattered with nail polish remover.  From her ass down, her skin was clean and pink, healthy as can be.

Oh, god.  The stomach acid literally digested her tattoos off her skin.  No, it digested her skin, which then grew back.  "Fuck, that's hardcore."

She only realized she'd said the last bit when Tara looked at her, followed her gaze, and froze.

"I'm sorry, that was insensitive, I didn't mean-"

"No, your damn right.  That’s about as metal as you can get.  That's a lot of money gone, which Titty always joked was better spent on rent, but I think I like it.”  She looked Kim square in the eye.  “I was brought to the brink of death, and my angel pulled me back.  She saved my life, and I bear the scars of healing from it."  Tara got up and pulled Kim into a big, wet, still-naked hug.  "Thanks Kim."

Kim awkwardly patted her back.

"I'm just glad you're alive."

"That you're both alive," said a chilly voice from above, and Kim looked up to see a cold, stoic expression on Claire's face.  "We've passed this trial, but another monster decided to throw us another."  Claire reached down and picked up the now less-than-foot-tall Stella, placing the bitch on Claire’s desk.

"What happened?" Kim asked, wondering if Jen did something foolish, and got hurt.  "Is... Are the others alright?"

Claire shook her head.  "I do not know.  They've all gone missing."

A river of ice poured down Kim's back.  Not Jen.  Please, not Jen.  Don't let her be…

End Notes:

Once again, apologies for the long delay after that cliffhanger, and a thanks for coming back for more.  I'm not sure how long it'll take for the next chapter, and my last timeline suggestion was utter crap, so I'm just going to promise to get it to you when I feel it's ready.  Thanks again for reading, and that goes triple for those who leave comments.  You folks are the reason I'm still posting here.  Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13482