Wealthy Growth by Mine1234
Summary:

A man´s dating a rich woman, they actually live together now. She´s on her sixties and he´s on his twenties. Yes, he´s a gold digger. He doesn´t really love her, but she´s got money and pays for everything he wants, so he can´t really complaint. Although, he will...

He´s searching online, wanting to know how long a woman her age can live. He´s for sure the one who´ll inherit all of her wealth, however, he can´t really wait. As soon as she´s gone, he´ll fill up the mansion with hot models more accurate to his age.

Then, he finds an add. Promising to return the youth. That´s right, a procedure that promises to be a fountain of youth. The thing is that it is risky and still experimental. But he doesn´t care. If she can´t take it, then he´ll be a widower, a wealthy one.


He convinces her to go through the treatment. And the thing is... it worked! Not instantly, but throughout the week, he can really tell her wrinkles are vanishing and that her hairs had recover their golden colors. She´s young again!

Bad thing, she´ll live way more, good thing, she´s hot. He´s seen her old pictures, she was HOT. Up to date, she still maintained some of her beauty, but she was really old to him. But now, she´s back to her golden years.

Her body allures him, her skin´s so smooth. But there´s only one problem, after a while, she seems… taller...


What´s happening?


Categories: Adult 30-39, Giantess, Breasts, BBW, Breast Enlargement, Butt, Couples, Gentle, Growing Woman, Slow Size Change, Young Adult 20-29 Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 29381 Read: 22635 Published: August 26 2023 Updated: April 27 2024
Story Notes:


1. Chapter 1 by Mine1234

2. Chapter 2 by Mine1234

3. Chapter 3 by Mine1234

4. Chapter 4 by Mine1234

5. Chapter 5 by Mine1234

6. Chapter 6 by Mine1234

7. Chapter 7 by Mine1234

8. Chapter 8 by Mine1234

9. Chapter 9 by Mine1234

Chapter 1 by Mine1234
Author's Notes:

Hope you all like this new story! I´ll appreciate any comments or feedback you may have :)

It was a peaceful evening, the sun was setting, the skies were painted of a bright orange, with a dark shade of purple brushing the clouds.

The sound of the wind, the wings of birds could be heard. Birds looking for shelter on the tree´s they´ve nested on.

Everything was quiet, everything was full of tranquility, except for…

 

In a room, a room located in a big mansion, there was this man, Troy, a young man, 25 years old, blue eyes, dark brown hair, standing, well laying in bed, at 6´1”, with a trimmed built. Rock solid abs, and tight muscles all over his body. He wasn´t very muscular, but his body was one women desired, well, certainly mature women desire him more.

And who more mature than his 62-year-old girlfriend? Yes, Troy was in a huge mansion, on an unnecessarily big room, on a bed that cost a couple thousand dollars, but none of these was his. But his girlfriend. And who was this woman?

 

Well, Troy was what you´ll call a gold-digger, male edition. He really hated to work, he didn´t mind putting some effort on things, but working on a nine-to-five basis, well, that was boring.

And what could he do? Buy lottery tickets and hope that someday he´ll be rich? No, it was easier to be with someone who was already rich. Like his girlfriend, Jeannie.

 

Jeannie was a woman much more mature than him, but at over twice his age, how couldn´t she? She was a widow, her husband passed away over a decade ago. She felt lonely, sad, and then, she met Troy.

He could lend a shoulder where she could cry. Be comprehensive, be attentive. He worked as a towel boy in this private club she had a membership on. Why did he work there? Easy, rich women. Easy targets for someone like him, well, at least he hoped. It seems everyone there was still married. Happily married. Or at least no women showed signs of wanting something with him.

And to think that he was a stud, well, he should be a stud. Aside the other towel boys, he was by far the youngest, and as he says, the most handsome man there.

He complaint that all men there had a ton of money they had no idea how to use. He would, well, maybe not, but he will certainly not waste his time making more money, as he says. If he were them, he would spend all he worked hard for. Traveling, buying sports cars. Fancy watches, designer clothes. Spending his day at the pool, his own pool!

 

That was his goal, and his means to achieve it? Well, Jeannie was. As soon as she spotted him, her eyes shinned, her lips couldn´t lie, a big smile was drawn on them. And her eyes, they screamed for him to come.

He had been working there for about three months, and he had never seen her before. But she showed signs of desire, and she had no ring, so… hands to action!

After a couple weeks of “work”, he had Jeannie right where he wanted.

 

It all started with little gifts, shirts, shoes, a watch. A new phone. He would love a car, but he knew he shouldn´t rush things. Plus, when he threw that hint, it didn´t work.

 

“You know, I´d love to meet you here sooner,” he told her, she was so eager to meet him so she came really early during the weekends, and she always ended up waiting for him for a while. “but the bus is not a fast way to get here, you know, with all the stops…” He wanted to say, why don´t you buy me a car?

But what was her response?

“Oh, dear, I can give you a ride! No problem, just give me your address and… I´ll take care of it…” she said as she ran her fingers through his chest.

Troy smiled, a million-dollar smile, but he was not really interested. What she meant was, give me your address and… let´s see what happens…

She wanted sex, and he knew it. But what else was he offering?

 

Troy didn´t want to be rude, Jeannie was pretty… for her age. Her eyes were green, but she said they were blue, maybe not. Her lips were always painted red, but he could see some wrinkles around them, and some too in the corners of her eyes.

Her hair was painted in an elegant brown color. With golden highlights. Her skin, that he could see when she wore bathing suits, was full of freckles. And she held a few extra pounds on her. Of course, that´s just because she was a mature woman, but Troy´s not quite in love with a woman with enough junk on her trunk to make her look… duckie. Her butt sticks out a bit when she walks.

 

Sometimes he wondered if this was really a good idea. Or if he should leave his plan and just get a real job. But the more he spent with Jeannie, the more… “pampering” she was with him.

She even got him to quit his job there so that he could spend more time with her. Her excuse, he could be her own personal pool boy. Taking care of her houses pool.

 

After a while of “working” for her and, doing a couple more things than just work. They were dating.

Jeannie was so proud, and she was also bragging about her new boyfriend to all of her friends. Meanwhile, Troy was having the time of his life. Worried about nothing but to keep his physique and laying around with all his expenses paid for.

He only had to live with Jeannie, but that was fine, he could leave his tiny apartment and move into the house he always wanted. A pool, home-in gym, the biggest TV he´s ever seen. And the access to a couple fancy cars. That he sometimes drove just to get her pills.

 

He was, apparently, taking care of Jeannie, together with some other favors. He couldn´t lie, he was living in luxury, but he just wasn´t happy.

She got him a new, well, everything. And he used his new laptop to do some research. How long will he have to live with this?

Jeannie was sweet, a sweet lady, but she was more like a grandma. He wanted to date hot chicks, women in their twenties, thirties TOPS. Women with firm breasts, firm butts, young. He was getting tired of having Jeannie´s freckled hands all over him. But he had to play his part.

 

And that´s what he´s currently doing, doing some research online. If we could resume it all in a phrase, then the search line would be: “How long until the 62-year-old woman passes away and I can keep her wealth?”

He knows he´ll inherit everything, there´s no one around her but him, and that´s kind of sad. Well, no one else but him and her daughter. Jeannie has a daughter who comes by every now and then, and she surely doesn´t like Troy. She knows he´s just there for her money.

But Jeannie´s daughter is also there for her money. Well, not exactly, since she has a job, one that mommy facilitated her, but she stops by to make sure she´ll inherit everything, but that´s Troy´s plan so… they don´t get along very well.

 

Now, back to his computer, he was searching and searching, Jeannie was away to do aerobics, whatever that is, he says. And he was trying to find something, anything.

Or even for a way on how to pretend he´s happy. He´d kill to go back to dating women his age. But maybe he´ll find the answer to his “problems” sooner.

 

“What´s this?” he said, as he read something that may work.

“Wanna lose those wrinkles? Wanna have that smooth skin again? Regain your youth?” He clicked on the link and was rapidly taken to a page where things got… clearer.

Troy found an add, about this treatment, an experimental one. The promise? You´ll be young again! The catch, as always with miracle treatments, results may vary. And in some cases, they can even be dangerous. But there was no problem with that.

He hated himself for thinking this but, whatever gets him to his dream life sooner… it´s worth it!

 

He felt a little bad for introducing the idea to Jeannie. And after a little persuasion, he got her an appointment, and then, the day had come.

Jeannie wasn´t sure, but he said: “don´t do it for me, do it for us!” Wouldn´t she like to be young again? And to make them look more… even as a couple?

The temptation, his approval. She´ll do it. If that means she can make him happy. Besides, if this works, then she´ll be young again. She wouldn´t mind that.

 

The big day came sooner than he expected. Before he knew it, Jeannie was wearing a robe and heading towards a room where it will all change…

As he watched her leave, he felt bad. Is he really that selfish to convince a woman who cares for him to undergo a treatment where she´ll be one of the first test subjects? Is money that important?

If things go wrong, and she ends up gone, well, he´ll get to keep her stuff. But if things go well… he certainly hasn’t thought of that. What if it works?

He´s seen Jeannie´s old pictures, even her huge self-portrait on the dinning room, she was pretty. And she was hot! If she looked the way she did… he would´ve been all over her, and not for the money.

This was a fifty-fifty situation, but in the end, he was 100-percent sure that whatever happens he´ll like it! Or learn to like it.

 

After a couple hours, Jeanne came out of the room, sleepy, tired. They did no surgery, but she was placed on this sort of pod where she experimented several different things. First, her mouth went dry, then her body temperature´s rose! Then, she felt cold, and finally, she felt heavy. As if gravity had augmented there, up to three times the normal!

She was exhausted, they explained they´ll use these rays, and that the procedure would be long. Four hours was VERY long. But it could´ve been worse.

 

When he first saw her, he wondered, does she look different?

The doctor explained that the treatment will take another couple hours to show its real effects. So far, he can see her skin looks kind of… different. But she still looks sixty so…

 

Troy decided to give it some time, so he drove her to their place. He loved to consider her mansion as theirs. But she said it, she´s said he´s always there. That he´s kind, attentive, a gentleman.

It made him feel bad. If only she knew… but he´ll take care of her. And in the morning, well, he´ll see.

 

“Oh, Troy, that was AWFUL!” Jeannie said, as he walked her in, holding her by the arm.

“It was?” Now he feels terrible. But he won´t be the guilty one if something happens. He just said it MAY be a good idea. And then she signed a bunch of papers at the clinic so… his hands will be clean.

“Yes. The only thing that kept me going was… you.” He now had a knot on his throat. “I told myself, Jeannie, as long as you can make that man happy, you can do it…” She was doing it for him and… he was doing it for him too.

Was he a jerk? A selfish ass? Maybe the answer is… he is. But if this thing works, which he´s not so sure, then he´ll be doing BOTH a favor.

 

The next morning, things were… different.

Troy was used to sleeping in late. He laid next to her, to keep her company, as she talked about all of the things they´ll do once she recovers and this works.

She seemed so happy, so full of hope. And him, well… maybe he didn´t deserve it. She was so sweet, so pure. He felt remorse.

 

When he woke up, Jeannie, who used to wake up by 5:30 am, was still in bed. Right now, it was around 10:00 am, she was oversleeping and, well, he used to wake up by noon so… let´s just say that the guilt was keeping him awake.

He needed to check on her. Was she fine? And the answer was… yes. But there was also something else…

 

He ran his hand through her hair, her longer hair? And it felt so smooth, so vibrant. And the color… was it blonde? Troy swallowed, was that… Jeannie?

He needed to get a closer look of her, so he approached, he stood on his knees over the king-sized mattress and looked at her, when he met her face, he was in shock!

 

“No way…” Her golden hairs were falling on her angelical face. She was… young! She was pretty! It worked! It worked!

No signs of aging on her face. Only the smooth and… freckled? Skin of a younger face. The treatment was no lie, Jeannie was young again!

Troy was amazed, it worked! The treatment had worked! Now Jeannie was young again. And she certainly looks pretty.

 

A smooth face, no bags under her eyes, lips that looked… kissable. No wrinkles anywhere, now, Troy was before a much younger woman, even if she was still the same woman he met before. But that was on the inside.

While he was looking at her face in disbelief, and also looking at what he could see of her bare shoulder, Jeannie slowly began to wake up…

 

The first thing she spotted was a handsome man looming above her.

“Good morning, dear…” she said, a little asleep, but still, she could tell her voice sounded different.

And it did! Much softer, younger. Troy wanted to see what else had happened to her. What about… her body?

 

“Oh my… it worked! Troy, it worked!!!” Jeannie said, looking at her body in the full-body mirror they had at her room.

“It did…” Replied Troy, looking at her sensuous figure. She was young again, and her body certainly resembled it.

Her waist was slim, her hips had some curves on them, and her breasts, firm, round. Maybe they were a bit smaller due to the loss of weight, but not something he´d mind. They were certainly still D-cups.

But that doesn´t matter, what matters is… Troy likes this new Jeannie, well, maybe the old Jeannie? The original? The younger… it´s hard to describe her current shape, but certainly, the word sexy comes to his mind.

 

“Troy…” Jeannie said, holding small tears on her eyes as she placed her hand on his cheek. “It worked, look, I´m young again, I… we did it!” Now, she no longer looks like an older woman with a handsome young man for a boyfriend, now, they are closer in age, at least they look like that.

 

At the clinic, they asked her what age would she want. What´s the number she wanted to go for? Get a few years younger or… maybe more? Her answer was, 30, Jeannie wanted to look 30, why? Well, it would be odd to look younger than Troy, right?

That way, people will still tell she´s just a liiiiittle older. But not too old. Old enough to still look like the elder one in the relationship, even if she doesn´t look elder, at all.

 

“Wow… check my butt, Troy, it´s so… firm.” Troy nodded, looking at her firm, round butt. It was certainly something.

 

Looking as she did when she was thirty gave her hips a bit wider, and a firm, round butt. Still, compared to her “normal” self, her butt was firm, trimmed, all of her body was… fit? Hot was the word he had in mind.

“I can´t believe this! Look, I´m so thin, haha. Well… I´m gonna need new clothes, right?” she turned at him, with a sexy idea in mind, “Why don´t we go and get some clothes, that way, you´ll be able to tell how much hotter this body of mine is while I try them on…” That was a good idea.

 

He can tell that the pajamas she´s wearing are a bit baggy. And that her new body needs clothes a bit more… tight. Some clothes that wrap her body as they should. That accentuate her curves, define her waist, make her look as sexy as she is.

 

Before they left, Troy went out for a run, in the meantime, Jeannie was at the bathroom, looking at her new self. Scrutinizing her naked body in front of the mirror.

“Troy will certainly love this…” she said, looking at her firm butt, her toned thighs, her sexy silhouette.

All of her was… sexy! She was soooo happy. She was young again, no need for creams, no need for pills, her body was young, strong, hot!

 

Still, there´s a few things she should be aware of. Like, for starters, she´s now 5´7”. She can´t tell because of how fixed she is into her glowing skin, or her long hair. But she´s an inch taller.

Which shouldn´t be much of a difference. Perhaps, her spine just decompressed. Maybe she lost an inch with age, and now she got it back? She certainly won´t check on that. But that´s something we should keep for the record.

 

At the store, an expensive, luxurious store. She went on and bought a few… a lot of outfits.

When she paid, everyone who knew her, since this was a store she frequently visited, mistook Jeannie for her daughter. She didn´t corrected them, she just smiled.

Life´s good, life´s very good now. She feels like… new! So strong, so vibrant, so… hot!

 

Has her libido rose? Every time she turned at Troy, the only thing she wanted was to nail him! To grab his firm butt, his pecs, touch his arms. Kiss him DEEPLY, intensely. Make out right there.

She felt hot, she felt… horny. But she wanted this to be special. She wanted him to worship her before getting into real action. And she could tell he will, by the way he was looking at her when she tried on her new clothes. He wants her as bad as she wants him, well, maybe she wants him more.

 

Troy was allured as she tried on her new clothes. Her new, and tiny, shorts. Displaying her long, smooth legs. Her tops, being there some new type of tops. Crop tops, that showed off her thin waist. Tank tops that made her breasts stick out.

She bought a ton of jeans that were wrapped over her legs like a second skin. Tightly hugging her sexy legs. She also had some yoga pants and some other clothes for some more… athletic activities.

She felt so full of energy! She wanted to go for a run! To exercise. Swim at her pool. Make out with Troy! She was so… energetic!

 

Jeannie couldn´t wait to use this new body of hers. She felt different, so full of life! Once more, the world was at her feet.

Still, Troy had some thoughts. Yes, the treatment had worked, yes, she´s smokin´ hot. But, the ad also said, more like warned, that there could be some secondary effects… what would they be? And, will they, maybe, get him to keep her money?

That thought was not as present as it used to, still, he still had the idea, or plan, to inherit her wealth. However, he was a bit more allured by her luscious body.

What was in store for Jeannie?

 

End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 3 on my patreon, here´s a link, in case you´d like to get a few chapters ahead:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 2 by Mine1234

“I can´t believe this worked!” Jeannie was so happy, so joyful. Troy´s idea had worked! The treatment he found was waaaaay better than any other thing she´s ever done or tried.

Creams, botox, even surgery involving skin stretching, amongst other things like liposuction. She didn´t even had to dye her hair, her golden mane was back.

Now, she was all natural, well thanks to the treatment, she regained her youth. Her skin was smooth, her muscles, joints, bones, everything as good as new. Even her metabolism, she could eat, really eat!

No worries about calories, or about all the fat on food, she had a body that burned calories just like a machine!

 

“Yeah, it… it´s great, right?” Well, he´s not a rich widower sitting at the pool, surrounded by hot women his age. But the woman in front of him, she´s not that bad…

Jeannie had recovered her youth, and with that, she gained back her natural beauty. He´s seen pictures of her, she was hot. But seeing her, looking at the actual picture, she´s hotter!

Even at her age, and with those few “adjustments” previously mentioned, she was fairly pretty, for an elder woman. But now, now she´s a smokin´ hot beauty! From heat to toes.

Her smooth skin, her big, firm breasts, and her tight, firm butt. She´s wearing a semi-transparent night gown, barely covering half of her thighs, and showing off her sexy silhouette beneath it´s thin fabric.

Troy can´t deny one thing, he wants her. He´s had sex with her before, all as part of the “deal”; if he wanted a sugar mommy, then he must play his part and please her in some ways. However, now there´s no need to push himself, right now, he wants her.

Her sensuous body, he just wants to touch it, to run his hands over her smooth, sexy skin. Kiss her thick lips, caress her pretty face, touch her hair, and, mostly, grab her ass.

 

Troy wants her, as he´s laying in bed, watching Jeannie look at herself in the huge mirror on the room, he wants to have sex with her. She´s a beauty!

He´s been exclusively having encounters with her for a couple months now. He couldn´t cheat on her and ruin everything. But now, now her looks are teasing him. Her body is exactly what he desired.

Beneath the covers, Troy´s starting to get hard. He feels the heat of passion running through his veins. He wants to get up and bring her to bed. To grab her sexy ass, to squeeze her sensuous breasts. He wants her, now!

The good thing is, she also feels that way.

 

She´s looking at herself in the mirror, but she has a clear view of him through the mirror´s reflection. She can see the desire on his face. And she loves it!

When was it the last time she had this effect on a man? It feels like ages! And that feeling, the feeling of being desired, wanted, that´s making her hot too…

 

“Well… I can tell someone likes my new body…” since he first saw her, Jeannie knows he wants her, and she´s also been feeling different, with a need she knows very well, but it´s intensified! Sex, she wants sex!

“Am I that obvious?” he asked, laying back in bed, with no shirt on, looking at her with hungry eyes and an Adonis smile, “Well, why don´t you come here and… give Troy some love…” she will, surely!

 

Jeannie walked towards the bed, slowly, sensuously. Teasing him with every step, every sway of her hips, every long second she took to get from the middle of the room to the bed.

And then, she crawled, like a predator, from the end of the bed to him. She had a question; how would sex be now that she´s got more energy? She feels as if she could do it all night long.

Her desire has certainly increased, her libido as well. All she wants now is him. She wants a piece of Troy, and Troy wants a piece of her.

 

Within a moment, both lovers were kissing each other, passionately, deeply, wet. Jeannie was bold and stuck her tongue inside Troy´s mouth. That was new for him, but he didn’t care. His eyes shut open in amazement, but then he closed them back and enjoyed it.

He was no longer with an elder woman who doubles his age, right now, he´s with a, barely, more mature woman that has the body of lust.

As he grabs her hips and tries to sink his fingers on her firm ass, he can tell her body is stronger. Firm, fleshy, sexy. He can´t stop running his hands over her luscious body. Her old curves are back. The old, hot Jeannie is back. For good, right?

 

Deep down, he still wonders if the effects would wash away, or if there may be a side effect he´s not aware of. But, right now, he doesn´t care. He wants her, now!

 

Troy and Jeannie kept going, and, to his surprise, he came first. He reached climax and came hard. Jeannie noticed, but she didn´t said a word. She was focused on reaching her own climax.

It wasn´t hard. Troy was a fine specimen of a man. A chiseled body, handsome, young, with messy hair all over his head. And the moaning, like a chant for her intercourse. Loud, continuous moans coming from him, coming from her.

In the end, she reached her own orgasm. He was impressed by the fact she lasted longer. It was also a warning, before, he could easily satisfy the older woman, but now, there was this younger lady that had more energy, more stamina, and apparently, more desire. He´ll work on that, no problem…

 

Jeannie was on top, but as soon as she climaxed, she fell over him. Over his muscular, sweaty chest. Then, she placed one hand on him and closed her eyes.

She loved it. The energy, the passion. She felt bad because it´s obvious that she was too old for him, but now, they are a bit more even. After all, he´s 25, and she looks 30 so… five years ain´t much of a difference…

 

Troy placed his hand on her back, he was mesmerized by the fact that the treatment had worked. And sex, the sex was fantastic! Still, as he looks at the sleeping woman on top of him, he wonders, will this last?

It´s obvious that the results were there, but, is there something else he can´t see?

 

Later that night, someone woke up, and walked out of the dark room. It was 3:00 am, the middle of the night. Someone walked out of the room and made its way to the kitchen, with a grumbling stomach.

The fridge´s door was open and the light illuminated part of the kitchen, but mostly, it washed all of Jeannie´s face. Jeannie´s stomach was grumbling. She felt hungry.

She didn´t wonder why, back in the day, she used to wake up in the middle of the night, just like now, and made her way for a midnight snack. She wasn´t used to it now, mostly because her metabolism had slowed down, but now that she was young again…

 

Jeannie was still half-asleep while she looked inside the fridge for something to eat. She took the first thing she thought she wanted, a half-eaten salad she ate for lunch. Chopped lettuce, squared pieces of tomato, cucumber, shreds of carrot and purple cabbage. All covered with dressing.

She closed the fridge, turned on the lights and sat on the counter. Normally, back then, that would´ve been enough. That half-a-bowl of salad, with dressing, should´ve been enough to sate her late-night munchies. However, things didn´t seem to be so normal right now…

When she was done with the salad, she could listen to her stomach growling again. She wasn´t satisfied.

 

“What? Oh… maybe it´s because of the sex… that´s right, I, well… maybe I need something more… substantial…” Jeannie was back at the fridge, now she reached out for a couple cupcakes she had stored for those times when she craves for something sweet…

In the end, she ate all of the remaining cupcakes. The box was intended for six, but it only had four at the time. The cupcakes were not so big, full of sugar, but cupcakes are the kind of thing you can easily have more than one.

And it all should´ve been enough, however, Jeannie was still hungry. She ignored the reasons, but she didn´t really cared.

 

She made the math, four cupcakes and half-a-salad should´ve been enough for an extra meal. She should´ve been worried that she´s over eating, but she doesn´t care. She can work out and burn the extra calories the next day. No problem.

The problem was that, whatever she picked, it wasn’t enough. She spent the next hour taking and eating food from the fridge. She must´ve eaten about five thousand calories that night.

At first, she thought it was her body just getting used to the new ways things were. She didn´t cared too much, she was full, she turned off the lights and went on to sleep.

The problem was, this wasn´t the only time…

 

Over the next few days, this kept on. After a night of passion, which was every day now, she woke up in the middle of the night and started eating.

She had no idea why she was doing this. But her figure was still the same, so there was no problem in that. She thought she burned all the extra calories just like before, besides, it was only one extra meal. Well, a meal worth as many calories as she eats in a day, but still, all in a single meal.

She wasn´t really aware of what else was happening to her body. Not until one week went by…

 

“My… my pants… they don´t… ugh… fit…?” She was getting ready, in her room, trying to button a pair of jeans she bought a couple days ago.

Her first thought, she´s gaining weight. She turned around to look at herself, and she wasn´t wrong. Her butt looks bigger! Filling up the entirety of those jeans. In fact, her butt´s so tight that, even if she got to button them, if she sits, she´ll probably make a huge hole in the back. Right over her now massive butt.

Jeannie was feeling a bit sad. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her body seems the same, her waist looks narrow, she looks just as thin, but her butt… her wide hips pushing the pants widely open are the proof that her body´s thickening.

She believes she´s getting bottom heavy, however, her boobs are also having a hard time fitting on her bras lately, at least on her new ones. So, she went back to the DD ones she had.

 

But Jeannie´s confused, how can her body look hot and still, she´s gaining weight? She had this theory, maybe she´s gaining weight, but she´s at the point when it all goes to the right places.

Her thighs are thicker, her butt´s rounder, her hips are wider, and of course, her boobs are swelling bigger, rounder, even a bit heavier. She decided not to say a thing, let Troy be the one to speak first. Maybe she can work on losing weight, but that will be later on, right now, she´s trying to get ready because she´s having guests at home, well, one guest, her daughter.

 

Jeannie kept working on her outfit. She went for a skirt since, well, it´s got plenty more room for her thicker butt and legs. But she was missing something.

No, it´s not clothes. She´s missing one detail, not clothes related. She´s checking on her size, on the thickness of her body, however, she´s forgetting about one thing, her vertical size. Has she stopped to look around and check how tall she is? The answer´s clearly no, but soon, someone will tell…

 

While Jeannie finished upstairs, her daughter arrived.

Troy went and opened the door, only to meet Danielle, Jeannie´s daughter there.

“Can I help you?” Troy said, leaning on the door´s frame and looking at Danielle with the same expression he always puts when she´s around, annoyance.

“What? You think that only because you live here you automatically OWN the place. Step aside, where´s my mother?” No one took a moment to tell Danielle Jeannie had submitted herself to a treatment, she just found out yesterday, when Jeannie had the idea of giving her the news.

Troy didn´t cared for Danielle, and Jeannie, well, she was too busy with her new self, plus, she was horny more than ever so… she was busy…

 

“You know, you should work on that attitude of yours…” Troy said, pointing at Danielle.

“And you should work, period. Get a job, and stop living at my mother´s expenses. Don´t you think I haven´t realized what you´re doing here…” most had the same idea. Troy was a gold digger who was only interested on Jeannie´s money. And they were not far from the truth.

But now, now that Jeannie was… different. Younger, sexier, more alive. He was having some second thoughts. Plus, she literally pays for all his expenses so… why would he leave?

“Oh, as if YOU didn´t ask your mother for money.” He replied.

“It´s not the same! Besides, I´m not asking her for money… I´m borrowing it, I´ll pay her as soon as I get a chance.” Sure… Danielle was not too different from Troy. Well, she does work, she lives on her own. But she often comes with mommy when her expenses are… out of plans.

Like, whenever she wants a new TV, a new car, when she struggles with the bills… or when she overdoes her credit cards on clothes, going to the club, throwing parties at her place. That kind of things.

 

“So… are you here looking for money…?” He said, to what she felt really offended. Just look who´s taking. Danielle didn´t care for him, she just walked in, pushed him aside and entered the house.

“I´m here looking for my mother. Is she in bed?” She had the idea that Jeannie was in bed, convalescent after some surgery. But she was WAY too far from the reality.

 

“Mom, I´m going upstairs!” She said, screaming inside the house as she attempted to make her way to her bedroom.

She had the idea that Troy was taking advantage of the fact that Jeannie was in bed. That he took her credit cards and was not spending all of her money. That he poorly took care of her. But, if he was there, it means that there´s still money on her mother´s account…

 

Danielle was wrong. She had no idea of what was going on. No one told her what was really happening there, so she just speculated about it. But now, Jeannie was on her way to explain Danielle what was going on, and she was clearly a living proof of it.

“There´s no need to yell, honey, I´m coming…” Said Jeannie stepping into their view; right before Danielle took the first step up the stairs.

 

Danielle couldn´t believe her eyes. That was her mother, just as she remembered her. So long ago…

That was her mother, her mother from her very first memories. Jeannie was young, she had this almost surreal glow in her as she walked down the stairs. Danielle couldn´t believe it, was this real?!

That´s definitely her mom, from about thirty years before.

“Mom… is that… really you?” Words cannot begin to describe the shock she felt as Jeannie went down the stairs.

 

It was like watching an old video, only that the video´s actually coming to you. Like virtual reality, only that there´s nothing virtual in here. That woman right there is Danielle´s mother, there´s no doubt about it.

But she´s not the elder woman she saw last month, no, she´s a woman she hasn´t seen in a long time…

 

“Of course it´s me, sweetheart. Tell me, don´t you think I look great?” Jeannie was just a couple steps away from Danielle now; her daughter had no idea on how to process this, but there´s always one way to take things.

 

“I… I… are you crazy! How is this possible? And… is this safe? Mom, what the fuck have you done?!” That was not the reaction Jeannie was hoping. “It was him, right?” Danielle pointed at Troy, who was coming closer to them. “Mom, this… this can´t be safe, do you… do you feel good? I… what… what have they done?!”

Jeannie didn´t like her reaction. She stopped, right at the end of the stairs, and, as she looked down at Danielle, she placed both hands on her hips and said:

“Well, just so you know, young lady, I feel perfectly fine. IN FACT, I feel MUCH better than ever. And, to answer your other question, yes, it was Troy´s idea. He was the one who found the treatment. BUT, it was MY idea to go for it. I was the one who chose this. So leave aside that attitude of yours and stop accusing him. I feel perfectly fine, and so far, there´s nothing bad with this.” Well, there´s something going on…

 

Right now, both Danielle and Jeannie look about the same age. There´s barely a difference between them. Danielle´s 28-years-old. While Jeannie looks 30. But that´s such a big deal next to the fact that, some other things are off…

Of course, Troy hasn´t notice that yet, but Jeannie certainly had her doubts about it. And now that Danielle´s there, well, things are a bit more obvious…

 

Jeannie´s been feeling different. Not just feeling younger, hornier, and also hungrier, there´s something else that´s started to bother her. And yes, it´s about her size. But not just the tighter feeling on her clothes and the slight suspect that she´s gaining weight. There´s other things…

She wasn´t fully aware of it, not until now. Before, she blamed it all on the fact that the treatment may had altered a bit her perception of things. She was not so sure because of the way things had been over the last few days, but now, she was sure…

 

Danielle was looking up at her mother. Which was a bit odd. She felt, before, as if she had been at least three inches taller than her mother. With Danielle standing at 5´9”, and Jeannie supposedly being 5´7”, the daughter was 2-iches taller. But now, Now Jeannie seems to be the taller one.

Danielle was looking at her, from head to toes. There was something strange. Something was not right…

 

“Mom… are you… wearing heels?” She saw her coming down the stairs, paying close attention. And, during all that time, she never heard, or saw, any heels on her.

Jeannie was wearing a flounce top, with her big breasts making a huge bulge over her chest. But beneath that, she was wearing a really long skirt, one that covered the entirety of her legs, however, below that skirt, there were no shoes…

 

Jeannie was standing right in front of her daughter, looking, for the first time in years, down to her.

“I… I´m not…” Jeannie wasn´t sure if they were on even ground. But when she turned down, she could see they were. And then, just so that she could see she wasn´t lying, Jeannie pulled her skirt up a little, revealing nothing but a pair of bare feet.

Jeannie was standing at least one inch taller than Danielle, one inch taller on her bare feet. Which means, Jeannie is now, at least 5´10”. Now, she is younger, which was hard to believe, however, she´s taller too? What was going on in there?

 

 

End Notes:

You can get a few chapters ahead on my patreon, here´s a link:

 https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 3 by Mine1234

They couldn´t believe it. Well, Jeannie and Danielle couldn´t; Troy was still trying to see if he cared enough. They are fighting all over an inch, isn´t that ridiculous? Well, for them, it is. Mostly for Danielle.

Jeannie wonders how could this happen. She´s concerned. Although, being a bit taller isn´t that bad. However, since she´s on this experimental treatment, Danielle can´t help but to feel worried. What if this is dangerous? What if this is a secondary effect they should´ve known about?

 

“It´s all YOUR fault!” Danielle declared, pointing directly at Troy with her index finger. “You convinced her to start a treatment, and now, look! Was getting taller part of the deal? I don´t think so!” Danielle was concerned by her mother´s health. And, she hated Troy so, why cut back on yelling?

“I… this wasn´t…” well, she grew a bit taller, what´s the matter? 5’10 is sexy on a hot woman like Jeannie. Nonetheless, he had no idea how to excuse himself. Lucky for him, Jeannie was there.

“Danielle, come on, don´t point at him. There´s no need to make such accusations. I´m sure this is just a mild secondary effect. It should be fixed.” Jeannie stepped in, speaking up for her young boyfriend.

“Mild? Mom, there´s nothing mild in this. First, you look… MY age, which is already unnatural. And now, you´re taller? Can´t you see this shit head has out you into something dangerous. He´s not even aware of what he´s done!”

“Relax, dear, I´m sure they will be able to help us at the clinic. Don´t worry.” Danielle was furious. She knows all Troy wants is her mother´s money. He doesn´t care at all for her. He´s just a gold-digger.

Whenever something wrong happens, he won´t give a damn. In fact, she thinks he´s already a few steps ahead on this with some sort of evil plan. Not a plan, since she knows he´s kind of an idiot.

There´s a HUGE chance he already messed things up. The look on his face, as in saying, is she really taller? He had no idea it could happen.

 

The rest of the evening went on as usual. Well, as a usual visit from Danielle. She hated Troy for living at her mother´s expenses. Knowing he was the one who gave the idea for the treatment. This all led to multiple more accusations. Some were small hints and other times…

“If something happens to my mom, I SWEAR…!” She started while having dinner. His so casual look upset her. She was worried, and him? He was just looking at her mother´s bigger boobs!

“Danielle! Stop that already!” But she was right, they need to check on her.

 

The very next morning, they made an appointment at the clinic. It´s amazing how fast they check on you when they depend on your results. She was some sort of “patient 0”, amongst other couple people. Whatever was happening, doctors at the clinic should know.

Jeannie and Troy walked into the clinic. Troy was paying more attention to her. After learning she was now 5’10”, and probably still growing, he needed to check on that.

He was paying more attention to her. Still, it came hard for him, with her body growing taller, she´s also growing some curves. Her legs look longer, and fuller. Thicker, sensuous, shapely.

Will it be that bad if she kept growing? She´s getting so sexy, so smooth. Jeannie went from the old lady he hooked up with in the search of wealth, into the sexy muse he´s nailing. Nice.

 

As expected, doctors had no idea why this was happening. Turning a 60-something year-old woman into a smokin´ 30-year-old was a success! However, she was growing?

At first, they made the most logical question, what if she had originally been 5´10” when young? And years just shank her down a few inches. The answer, not even on her prime, per se, she was that tall.

They took some measurements. And rapidly learned a few more things. She´s 5’10”, and a half! Slightly taller than last night, when Troy measured her. Plus, she weights 140-pounds. All evenly distributed on her body.

A narrow, wasp-like waist, thick legs, a big, firm butt and, a sensuous, alluring pair of tits. She can´t deny that, bras are feeling tighter.

 

“Ok, Mrs. Carlisle.” Said the Dr. Miriam Walton, a woman on her mid-50s, who wanted to try the treatment herself, but wanted to be sure so, she waited to see the results on the patients. “We have gathered all the information we need. We´ll make sure to send all the samples to the lab and, hopefully, we can see what´s happening.”

To Troy, it sounded like they were doing something. However…

“What?! So you´re telling me you DON´T know what´s going on?” Jeannie was upset, it was THEIR treatment. They should be aware of the results. And, of course, be able to give a solution for it.

“I deeply apologize ma´am. But, as we advise you before, there was a risk that something like this may happen. It was all in the papers you signed. But I can assure you we´ll do out best to resolve this unexpected outcome.”

“I´m sure you will!” Jeannie was mad. She was not quite the patient type, at times. She was hoping they had some sort of pill.

That it could, somehow, stabilize her body or something. Stop the growth. But all they did was to take samples, write things down and, tell her to come back next week for a check-up.

Everything on her was fine. The results were striking! She was as young as she wanted. Plus, she had this glow on her. However, she was growing, and they had no idea why.

 

“Stupid doctors, don´t they know how to do their jobs? I have to wait a WEEK to see if the have ANY news for me. This is so stupid.” Jeannie was complaining as she entered the car.

Troy, who was at the driver´s seat, just looked at her. Feeling regretful. He´s never seen her mad. Well, he has, she often got mad when taking care of her company´s issues. However, she´s never been mad about something where HE had a part on.

Jeannie could notice the concern on his face. “Don´t worry, dear. I´m not mad at you. It´s just that… you were trying to help, and, it´s on THEM to make sure this is safe. Your only mistake was to think they knew how to do their job, that´s it.” She then placed her warm hand on his shoulder, gently.

 

Over the next few days, they kept track on her growth. It will be a full week before they figure anything, if it is they do, at the clinic. The best they could do was to keep their own tracks.

But time flies by. Jeannie´s busy with work. Now that she´s got more energy, she can be at the office more often. Of course, she had a lot to explain about her new looks. But the answer was quite simple.

She found a miracle treatment. And, for a woman as rich as her, it wasn´t hard to believe for others that she was telling the truth. This young woman looked like Jeannie, acted like Jeannie, walked like Jeannie, and made all the wise decisions she makes. The only difference, she was younger. And, taller.

Most were perplexed by the fact that now, on heels, she was 6-feet-tall. But that didn´t stop there…

 

She had all this energy now, and to think that she was thinking on a permanent retirement a few weeks ago. Now, she´s sure she can take the company to new heights!

When she came back home, she was still so full of energy. And she knew how to “use” it.

 

“Troy, honey, I´m home!” She called as she stepped in. Feeling, good, but… “ugh! These shoes! Troy! I think I´ve grown some more, the heels are KILLING me!” She rapidly took them of and tossed to the side. She will never wear them again. Lucky for her, she had the same pair one size up.

With all these changes, she had to think ahead. And so, she preordered oversized clothes. She´s been having a lot of deliveries over the last few days.

 

Troy walked into the room, covered in sweat, he was working out on their gym room. One she had built for him, and now, she sometimes uses it. All the things she´s able to do again.

As he walked in, with no shirt and covered in sweat. The sight of his swollen muscles. His tight abs, his sultry chiseled body. A clear reminded of why she loves him so much. Yes, she finds him cute, but his body, it´s the cherry on top.

While she stared at his body, he had the same chance to leer at her.

 

Troy can´t deny it, each passing day, he just finds her more and more attractive. Her height its not the main deal. He´s still taller, that´s all he knows. However, her body is somehow getting so hot! Her legs look fuller, her breasts look bigger. Her ass looks more and more amazing.

She´s starting to become a goddess! A sexy, wealthy, mighty goddess. And that turns him on. Both are often turned on, every time they are alone in a room, she can´t help but to want him, so bad. And the same happens to him. She´s a hottie, from head to toes.

 

Jeannie made her way towards him. She´s been missing him in the mornings. She wakes up at 7:00 am, and heads to her office by 8:30 am. He wakes up by 10:30 or so. There´s no chance they meet early. And now, she´s spending most of her time working. Leaving the late evenings and nights for him.

She feels bad, instead of spending more time with him, she´s actually doing the opposite. But she can make things up, she always can…

 

“Oh, Troy, I´m so… oh my…” she wanted to apologize for making him wait, and then have some sex, but something stopped her. A matter of… size.

“W-what´s the matter?” he said, uncertain of what she just noticed.

“I… your head… you look…” then, she placed her palm at the top of his head, “smaller.” Well, he´s not looking smaller, she´s taller!

They were not even in height, he was still taller, but unlike before, he had no seven-inches on her, right now, he was only ONE inch above.

 

The sight of him, to know she was so close to reach him. It was something odd. Strange. Still, that made her feel so powerful.

She was almost as tall as a man she once found so tall. She´s growing taller, sexier, hotter. She knows she´s not only getting taller, but that her body´s been filling up so nicely. She´s hot, buxom, desirable.

She can see it on his eyes. And for herself. She´s thicker than ever, plump in all the right places. Her breasts are E-cups. E-CUPS! And her butt fills out her jeans, her pants, everything! The silhouette of her legs, her butt, her hips, filling up her clothes so nicely.

Outgrowing her clothes in the most sensuous of ways.

Yes, she was concerned about her midnight snacks, but it seems her body is capable of using all of the nutrients to grow a sexier body. She can eat with no remorse. In the end, it will all make her hotter.

As she now says, why not some more? In the end, each bite will only make her butt bigger. Her boobs fuller. Her body hotter.

 

They rapidly made out. She was so excited, they just kissed, passionately. Deeply.

“Mmmm, I hope you´re not too tired… because, there´s one last exercise for you… and me…” a hot exercise.

 

In a minute, they were on their bedroom, having sex. Some hot, intense sex. Their libido, their desire, it was way above the roof!

She wanted sex, she wanted him, she wanted his cock, and she wanted it now! Deeper, and deeper. Faster, harder. And he wanted her, more and more.

Her hips, so full, her thighs, so soft. And the way her breasts bounce as he thrusts his hips over and over. He´s dumbfounded by her new size. They are massive! And so perky.

“Mmmmm…” she moaned as he squeezed her left tit with his hand.

Electricity ran over both their bodies, lust, filling their minds. And now, desire, all over the room.

 

The wet, hot feeling of passion thrilled their bodies. Their hot, lust giving motion to them. The desire, fueling their minds. He was intoxicated by all on her. Her new size was amazing! So hot, so juicy, flesh, her body was full of all this new flesh, making her body thicker in all of the right places.

She had the alluring body of a muse, a big, sexy muse. He didn´t struggle at all to keep going, in fact, he wanted to go all in with this sexy goddess.

Jeannie was a woman he desired. A woman he wanted to have sex with, every time he could. And she thought of it the same way.

Troy was such a passionate lover. Now he was…

 

As both mean, as her crotch melts under the heat coming from his cock, she can´t help but to have some second thoughts. While her body feels all this pleasure, she knows, deep inside, that he was more passionate. More intense. Hungry for sex.

Over the last few days, she´s seen a side of his she so badly wanted to see. Now, she had a body that could take it, but that leaves some thoughts behind.

Was he horny because of her new body? He seems to be enjoying sex, but, was it because she was young again?

And this led to a deep, sad idea. What if, what they said before was true. What if he did wanted her only because of her money? Bearing through their previous sex only because of the money. The idea of wealth giving him the will to keep going.

She can see it now, the true passion in him, but, what about before? He said he loved her, that he liked her. They had sex before, but not as genuine as now.

 

She knows he likes her now, that he desires her. But, what about before? She won´t blame him, if she had been on her twenties, and an old man had offered her a life of luxury…

She needs to think this through. Meanwhile… let´s finish this hot session.

 

“OOOOOHHHH” He moaned, coming to a sweet, electrifying climax.

She moaned as well, feeling quivers all over her body as she pushed herself to climax. By now, she was just a little bit more enduring than him. He should work on that, still, this may be a call that, her new, bigger body, may have some more needs than before…

 

Days kept going, Jeannie had a lot to think over those days. However, the time had come. Time to check if the clinic´s got any news for her.

Now, as they walked in, Jeannie felt so powerful! She was looming, taller than every woman on the room, and above almost all men. Troy included. And that was in flats!

She became a 6´3” amazon. Yes, she´s officially under that tag now. Tall, imposing, and so hot.

Her breasts, as she walks, bounce with each of her long strides. Her F-cups jolt firmly as she makes her way to the main counter. Her sexy, firm ass, swaying sensuously. From side to side. She may be heavier, but she walks as gracefully as the hottest runway model.

Her powerful legs, so thick, so sensuous. Her shoulders had widened, her hips had too. But she maintains the proportional figure of lust. A trimmed waist, giving her the perfect hourglass figure.

Troy can´t deny one thing, she´s hotter! Yes, even if she´s so much bigger.

 

He never thought he´d think, or say, something like this but… she´s perfect!

She may be taller, heavier, older, but she´s just so… angelical-looking.

And it´s not just her body, he can swear she gets prettier by the day. Her lips are fuller. Her cheekbones, they stick out a bit more, and her face has this perfectly smooth look. Even her eyes, they look as if they had some unnatural glow. As if they could look right through him.

Which makes him feel bad. She´s gotten so… hot! And all because of a treatment he hoped shortened her life. He´s a jerk. He´s the BIGGEST idiot.

 

Does he deserve this? A hot, wealthy woman? He doesn´t have to work, doesn´t need to take care of anything. Other than working out and to keep her happy. Which makes him feel worse!

His main duty is to please her. To sate all of her sexual needs. Which have been growing by the day. In fact, yesterday, she came back from work, during her lunch break, only to have sex! SEX!

She´s been having more and more sexual needs, and he loves it! He loves the passion, the intimacy, the chance to have sex with, even if fake, a growing woman.

 

The mere sight of hers, to see how tight her clothes are. To see how hotter she looks. Right now, she´s wearing this bodycon dress. Her butt, with a striking look under the tight fabric of the dress. Her breasts, filling the entirety of the top. Even her bare arms look so sensuous. And not to mention her legs, her calves are growing sensuously thicker. And her smooth look…

Now, officially, he´s lucky to have her.

 

“Excuse me, I have an appointment with Dr. Walton.” Jeannie said, standing right in front of the counter. Forcing the secretary to look way up to her.

Troy can´t deny it, she´s become so much more imposing. Her body´s bigger, her voice sounds deeper, velvety. Hot. She´s gotten so hot.

So much power exuded by her. She´s breathtaking…

 

 

End Notes:

You can get up to chapter 5 on my patreon, here´s a link ;)

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234



Chapter 4 by Mine1234

After a short, despite annoying wait for the appointment, both Jeannie and Troy were inside the doctor´s office. The office of Dr. Miriam Walton.

An immaculate room, with a huge drawer to store results and patient´s data. A computer over the desk, which was wood-crafted and with a glass top. The room was nice, however… the doctor was nervous.

The look of Jeannie, she had those looks when you can tell that, any slight bad news will spill the glass. And, unlucky for the doctor, she didn´t had such good news.

 

Both were sitting right before Dr. Walton´s desk. Troy, as many, many times, was there as… emotional support, at best. So he was not really focused or worried about things. He´s certain that the specialists at the clinic will surely resolve this issue.

However, Jeannie´s not so sure. She´s learned something with age, never trust anyone. Mostly people who charge a lot for the job they do. It´s not like they are bad, but age has made her just a little paranoid, plus, when paying some good money, you need some good results.

 

“So? What news do you have for me, doc?” Jeannie said. Dr. Walton must admit that, the sight of this now 6´3” amazon sternly asked. With a hint of annoyance on her tone. She was sure they didn´t have good news. Still, she needed to hear them from the doctor.

“Well, Mrs. Carlisle, we´re sorry to inform you that,” sorry to? Jeannie rolled her eyes and crossed her arms under her huge bosom as the doctor tried to explain the situation. Even Dr. Walton had a hard time finding the words to explain. “We´re not certain what´s triggering the… the growth.”

“What? So you DON´T know what you´ve DONE?!” Jeannie almost stood up from the chair.

Troy was a bit surprised by such reaction, he thought she liked to be bigger. Just last night she said how much better her breasts´ size was to smother his face with them.

“No, it´s not that way, Mrs. Carlisle.” Replied the doctor, trying to ease things a bit. “We have a theory. Since this treatment works in a cellular level, we believe that your cells have been slightly affected.”

“Slightly? I´m freakin´ 6´3”! That´s not “slightly”, I should be about… your size. This is VERY unprofessional.” She was upset.

“I know, and I… we apologize for that inconvenient. It seems our treatment has triggered your cells a bit. More specifically, on a certain hormonal level…” which means, she´s growing, and will keep growing. They are unsure how to stop it. Most likely, she´ll keep growing until her cells stabilize. Which is… not what she wanted to hear.

 

“WHAT! So I´ll keep growing until who knows when? Doctor, I came here for a solution, not for an explanation on how to walk the pain away. Is that really your best solution?!” Jeannie was mad.

“I´m afraid… this is the best we can do. If your… body enlargement gives you some pain, well, I can prescribe you some pain killers, and a few other things in order to… make your growth more… smooth?”

This was stupid. Jeannie didn´t start the treatment for it to make her a huge amazon! Yes, she was young, and Troy´s now all over her. Even the rest of the people looks up to her for her changes. Quite literally.

Jeannie was mad, she was upset. However, there was a bright side in this…

 

She´s been thinking this, over and over. She was certain they wouldn´t come up with a cure in just one week.

As they first explained, it took them nearly a decade to come up with the treatment. One week was not nearly enough time to resolve this. But this “side effect”, maybe she can work with it.

So far, becoming young again, that was worth the trouble. Plus, now that she´s 6´3”, and surely still growing, she knows this will dote her with something more than just a desirable body.

Respect, she´ll become an imposing woman. Not just by her position, or wealth. Most people don´t know who she really is. However, everyone will look up to the imposing 6´3” amazon when she walks their way. And not just that, as Dr. Walton explained, she´ll get bigger and bigger.

She knows one thing, this treatment´s experimental, and only a couple people have started it. Jeannie´s had an idea, on how to make business with it.

 

“Troy, dear, can you give us a moment, alone…” Jeannie asked.

He just followed her orders, for as kind as she sounded, they still felt like orders. He walked out of the room and went to the waiting room. Then, it was time for Jeannie to start talking business.

 

“So, Dr. Walton, I´m curious, have I been the only one who´s… side effect is this… growth?”

“Well, I… I´m not allowed to discuss the other patients results with you, ma´am. I´m afraid that´s confidential information.” Dr. Walton replied.

“I´m not asking you to show me their medical registers. What I´m asking is, does the growth come as a specific side-effect? Because, if it is, maybe we can do some business here…” Jeannie said, changing from her mad tone to a more business-like one.

“I´m not sure where this is going, Mrs. Carlisle.”

“What I mean is… do you think your clinic might be looking for an… investor?” Now they are talking business…

 

Jeannie had some business in mind for this treatment. Maybe she can get the best out of this side effect it has had on her.

Jeannie´s got a lot of plans for this clinic. And she´s certain they could use the money. A clinic that advertised themselves on an internet ad? And their place, it´s clean, however, it could use some improvements.

Now, if they were to receive some economical help from a certain someone. With the condition that they will make her a partner. Then, that might change…

 

It will take a while, but Jeannie´s sure she´s made the right decision on where she invests her money. Besides, growing is not so bad. She knows Troy´s more than excited for her most recent “development”.

At first, she thought he´d feel intimidated for having a girlfriend, not just older, but now much bigger. That somehow, he´ll feel a bit emasculated as she grows more and more. But that´s not the case.

She can tell he loves her growing body. Her expanding flesh, her enlarged assets. The way he now worships her larger form, he´s not just excited, he´s passionate. He craves for those nights when they share some intimacy.

Which, in a way, makes her a bit sad. Didn´t he love her before? He said he did, but the truth is, she can tell he likes her more like this.

 

But she can´t let him see this side of hers. She has to be the strong, confident woman he fell in love with. Because, that´s why he fell for her, right?

Because she was bold enough to step out, to go for him. She proved her that, just as him, she worked hard for what she wanted.

She refuses to believe he´s just with her because of the money. The passion, the way he loves her, that´s real. How he worships her body, that´s true love, and mostly lust. Still, he wasn´t feeling that was before the treatment…

 

Both were out of the clinic and on their way home within an hour.

Troy was concerned, what did they talked about while he was out? There´s no way Jeannie blamed him for what happened, right?

She´s said it before, this wasn´t his fault. He had the purest of intentions when he came up with the treatment. This was meant for them to be a more “regular” couple. Looking leveled in age. Even if she was technically still a 62-year-old woman. She didn´t look older than 30.

And, with her size, her body. There´s no chance anyone will be focused on her age. Besides, the treatment´s had these new effects on her. Her skin looks better and better. So smooth, so soft.

And she knows he loves that. He can´t keep his eyes off of her now. Which she loves. It makes her feel so nice, so loved, so powerful! And… desired. She knows he looks at her with lust in his mind. And that´s totally fine, after all, they are lovers…

 

“So, uhm… did they gave you any more news when I left?” He was trying to be a part of this, a more active part. He can´t risk losing her.

Before, he was sure it will be really hard for her to find a better man than him. He was basically a trophy. But now, with her beauty, and her… size. With that hot, and young-looking body of hers, that chance has grown!

Now, he needs to work hard in order for Jeannie not to break-up with him. And to think that he never thought that would be possible.

“Not much, honey. They just don´t have anything for me. Nothing more than advice. Oh, and the regular: “Please come back if you are feeling any pain…”, blah, blah, blah. But, there´s nothing to worry, I assure you I feel as good as ever!” In fact, she feels like a million-dollars… or several millions.

“Oh, well… that´s bad. But, as long as you feel good. I guess… I guess that´s great, right?” She could tell he was nervous, and the way his hands were clench on the steering wheel, he´s tense.

“Troy, are you ok?” Jeannie asked, putting her larger hand on his shoulder.

“What? Me? Pfft, of course I´m ok. It´s… it´s you the one who´s… got me worried.” He replied, looking at the road. And he was telling the truth. Her growth was fantastic. She was so sexy, but, how much more will she grow?

And, is there a chance she´ll change him for a bigger model? Will he still be able to please her when she gets… taller?

 

“Aww, how cute. But don´t be afraid, dear. I´ll be fine. I´m only going to get a little bigger… hopefully.” Well, not exactly…

 

Later, on Wednesday. Jeannie decided to take the day off.

“Troy! Troy, where are you?” She said, walking down the hall.

Her steps, her larger body made this stomping sounds on the floor as her wider hips swayed from one sensuous side to the other.

She´s still growing, as expected. And there´s a few things she´s noticed. Yes, all things are smaller-looking, but that´s because her body is constantly growing. And what comes with the growth?

Well, large hands, large feet, together with longer limbs. She´s got a sensuously proportional body. She hasn´t just enlarged, she really has expanded.

Her legs are longer, but they have also filled up with smooth, sensuous flesh. Doting her with large, feminine curves. She´s got a firm-looking body, yet, she´s so soft to the touch.

Wide, smooth hips, with long, shapely legs giving motion to her body. A trimmed waist that gives her a sexy hourglass figure. And, on top, she´s got this massive G-cups. That bounce with her every step.

 

In fact, now that she´s wearing a bikini, it´s three times harder for her boobs not to bounce teasingly in the air. And her butt, the fabric of her bottom´s sinking between her round, firm glutes as she walks.

However, Jeannie doesn´t feel uncomfortable, she feels sexy. Hot.

 

“Troy?” For some reason, she´s having a hard time finding him.

Soon, the main door was opened, and she went straight to see who this was. But this could be no other than Troy. Only he has another key.

 

“There you are! What happened, honey, did you forget our date at the pool?” Jeannie asked, from the top of the stairs.

“No, I was…” he replied, carrying a box with him as he walked in. But he was cut off by the sight of Jeannie. She was a muse! Taller, sexier, prettier!

He can hardly speak as he glares at Jeannie. She´s become such an amazon. Standing now at 6´5”, with the sexiest, and most alluring of shapes. Plus, her tiny bikini displays nearly all of her sensuous body.

As she walks down the stairs, he feels captivated by her beauty. Silent, paying attention to her majestic body as she walks down the stairs. With her massive rack bouncing, together with the thick flesh of her smooth thighs.

And her bikini, an old fashioned-style bikini that only makes her wide hips look wider.

 

He can´t really tell her he was out getting something for her. That´s right, he´s now the one bringing all the gifts for the other. Still, she´s the one who pays. He´s got this sort of salary she gives him every week. But that´s unimportant.

Right now, he´s carrying the biggest box of her favorite chocolate that he could find. Decorated with a nice bow.

Jeannie knows he´s got something for her, he´s been doing this for a while. Maybe as a way to apologize for making her grow? Whatever the reason is, it´s really sweet of his.

 

“Is that for me?” She asked, now standing in front of him, looming now four whole inches above him. He´s looking right to her lips now.

“I… yes! Uhm… here.” He said, feeling more than nervous as she handed her the box.

“Aww, how cute. You shouldn´t have…” But she´s glad he did. “Ok, I´ll forgive you for making me wait. But make this the last time, ok? I´d like to know whenever you´re out of the house. However… if it is to bring a surprise like this home…” she opened the box and grabbed one piece, a chocolate piece, with an almond center, “Mmmm, then I guess I can´t be mad.” She was so sweet.

But mostly, hot. She was a delight to his sight. It really was a pleasure to see her.

“Now, go get changed, I´ll be waiting for you at the pool,” Jeannie said as she drove another piece of chocolate to her mouth, “but I can´t promise this will be waiting for you too…” and so, she grabbed her third piece of chocolate.

Then, she caressed his cheek, and turned to walk away.

 

Her back, watching her leave, with her long legs and that big, firm, bouncy ass of hers. Wearing that tiny bikini, there wasn´t much left to the imagination. She was a goddess!

“W-will… I´ll be right there!” He said, finally able to speak a full sentence. Seriously, in what kind of spell does she have him?

 

Troy ran to his room and got changed. He walked out of the house and walked straight to the pool, where Jeannie was already waiting for him.

“Mmmm, you know, I think you look tastier than this box of chocolates was…” she said, literally pointing at the empty box. Where nearly 50-pieces of chocolate once stood.

Jeannie wasn´t lying, he was hot. His abs were perfect, his pecs were hot, and his shoulders were wide and manly. Yes, she may be taller, and probably bigger. And she doesn´t want to know, but she´s heavier too. Her massive boobs and butt also weight, you know…

However, Troy´s right what she likes. An athletic, muscular man. Maybe he´s shorter than her, but that doesn´t make him any less handsome.

“What are you waiting for, hon, come here while the water´s… warm…” and it could probably get hot…

 

He did, he jumped into the pool and went straight to where she was. On the deepest part of the pool.

While they were floating near the edge, she´s not that much taller. Maybe just an inch above him. Which gives her the perfect angle to come over and kiss him, tenderly, wet.

Passion, passion´s a more constant part of their day-to-day. They kiss in every chance, share more and more time together, even if she´s returned to the office on a nearly daily-basis. And, making love every night is what she loves the most.

 

“Well, look at this… the top just fell off…” Jeannie said, lifting her soaked bikini top with her right hand.

Troy swallowed, and sank a little on the pool as he watched her. Trying to see her naked breasts under the waves on the pool.

“Should I put it back on or… maybe the bottom should be gone too?” He loved this, the tease, the constant tease of hers.

So clever, so arousing, so HOT! She knows that, every time, she´s got him eight where she wants. He just can´t resist her big charms.

Even if she wasn´t trying, he´ll be fixed in nothing more than her naked flesh.

 

It became more common, how he ogles at her when she´s wearing light clothes, the way he looks up at her, how he glares at her when she leaves the room, how he gives her all of his attention when she comes in.

She loves it!

 

But, just now, as both are naked, kissing on the pool right before they enter the house and take things upstairs, Jeannie´s unsure. Is this really love? Or is she choosing to live in some sort of lie?

He´s so attentive, giving so much of his. But why now? Why just now that she´s getting bigger, sexier? Well, of course that´s the real deal. But she didn´t want things to be like this.

She wanted the treatment to reinforce their relationship. To make the love for each other become stronger, and just like her, to grow bigger and bigger.

So far, the only thing that´s increased, aside of her height, is his lust. Yes, he´s passionate, but it´s always in order to have sex. When he looks at her, she knows he gets hornier by the second.

The gifts are fine, but what do they mean? Are they like: “I´m so glad we´re together” gifts, or guilty gifts? Is Troy hiding something?

 

All the things everyone´s said, about him being interested on her money, well, she had some second thoughts, but she never wanted to say a thing. But now, she knows he´s not only there for the money. Still, is he with her for the right reasons? She needs to find out…

End Notes:

I just posted chapter 6 on my patreon! Here´s a link ;D

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 5 by Mine1234

Later that week, Jeannie had a visit at home, Danielle, her daughter. She wanted to check on her mother, and, well, make sure she was fine after all that´s happening to her.

“Are you sure, mom?” Danielle insisted before taking a sip of her drink.

Both ladies were drinking tea, by the pool. On this lovely, sunny day. Danielle was wearing light clothes, a pair of denim shorts over her shapely pale legs, and a sleeveless blouse, of a pink pastel color.

However, she was wearing some other thing too, a look, one of concern. Looking at the current state of her mother, well, her size is kind of concerning.

 

“Dear, I´m fine. How many times do I have to tell you? I feel fine, no, I feel better than ever! I assure you there´s nothing to worry about.” Replied Jeannie, taking a sip of her own glass. Both were drinking margaritas on this Sunday morning. However, her glass was actually the size of a jug.

Danielle can´t believe her mother´s telling the truth. She´s changed so much in such a short time. Still, she does seem fine. But that´s what´s unsettling her.

 

Jeannie´s wearing clothes a bit more… revealing. She´s wearing a yellow bikini, and not just any bikini. A microkini!

Danielle´s a bit embarrassed by so much of her mother´s figure at, well, display. To think that last month she used to cover herself with a shirt, and now, she´s sitting there, with her flesh exposed, so that everyone can see her recent expansion.

Jeannie´s size is constantly augmenting. Right now, Danielle can´t believe her mother looks 30 and stands at 6´7”! That´s right, mommy´s tall! And not just tall, she´s stacked! And with a figure all man will certainly leer at. Salivate over.

 

Before taking a sip, Danielle looked elsewhere, then back at her mother and said: “But mom!”

“Ugh, dear, I´m FINE. Listen, if I was feeling ill, or bad, I assure you I´d be at the clinic screaming the crap out of everybody there.” And she means that, “But there´s no need, I feel better than ever. The treatment works. The only thing is…”

“That you´re a giraffe…” Danielle murmured as she turned at her semi-full glass, or was it semi-empty?

“Ha, sure, call your own mother a giraffe, but I can tell you´re jealous.” Jeannie replied to her own daughter´s name-calling.

“What?! I´m not jealous!”

“Oh, of course you are, dear. You´re mad you have to look up to mommy again. And by the way things are, I assure you you´ll be looking much higher soon. So you better get used to my new size, or better, not. Soon I´ll be taller.” Jeannie´s already used to her constant growing, and, to the constant expansion of her alluring assets.

Jeannie knows Danielle´s concerned, yes. But she also feels like her daughter´s a bit jealous of her. And who wouldn´t? Jeannie´s never felt better in her life. She´s not only younger, but hotter. Hotter than she´s ever been. And much, much taller.

“Whatever…” Danielle said, not wanting to counter-argument her mother´s silly, and mistaken, affirmations.

“I hope you understand I´m big enough to take care of myself. And if I ever need someone, I know Troy will stand by my side.” Jeannie added. And now that she´s mentioned Troy…

“Him? HA! He´s not going to take care of you. What makes you think that? He´s here for THE MONEY, that´s how guys like him are, they only care about money…” Danielle was a bit sour now that Troy came to the chat.

“Troy´s not like that. Maybe you´re mad because the men you date are into your money… well, MY money. I know someone likes to brag about mommy´s fortune…” Jeannie teased.

“I don´t! I… I don´t need to tell men that I´m rich so that they want to date me.”

“Mommy, that mommy´s rich.” Jeannie corrected. “But that´s fine, dear. Not all of us find the right men. How long have you been single?” Jeannie asked, bending over, approaching to Danielle with a semi-arrogant smile on her face.

She was clearly stating that she, a woman on her early sixties, had a stable relationship with a young, handsome man, while her own daughter has been single for, how long? A year or so?

“That´s… nonsense! I´m perfectly fine as a single woman. And I promise you that, IF I wanted a man, I could walk out of this place and a line of men will fight to get me.”

“Is that so, sweetheart?” Jeannie teased, still with that arrogant smile on her face, with a teasing tone. And both hands supporting her face. Her boobs were all over the table, spreading sensuously over the top. Big, soft, massive breasts. But Danielle was too mad to notice, or even care.

“Ugh! You´re so… immature!” Well, now Danielle knows how she felt when she was cocky. How does she like a bit of role-reversal?

 

“I just wanted to check on you, mom. That´s it. I don´t need you to try and control my life. Or make fake accusations…” Danielle was offended.

“Such as the ones you make on Troy? He´s a fine man, dear. You´ve got nothing to worry about.” Jeannie reassured.

“Fine man? He´s obnoxious. And, as a matter of fact, if he´s so “attentive” why isn´t he over here? Shouldn´t he be, ugh, worshiping you or something?”

“He went to the store.” Jeannie replied. Knowing very well that Danielle and Troy don´t get along so well, and he´s most likely avoiding her.

“The store? I´ve been here for more than an hour. Tell me, which visit to the store takes more than an hour?” Danielle saw this as an opportunity to tease her mother and have a little revenge. “Maybe… maybe he´s over there… looking for, I don´t know… a woman more his… size?” She smiled, in a cocky way as Jeannie´s smile rapidly faded.

“He´s NOT.” Jeannie replied. “There must be traffic, that´s it.” Jeannie wasn´t appreciating those insinuations.

“Traffic? Or… maybe a hot lady is kind of… distracting him…”

“Danielle, stop it.” Jeannie was starting to get mad.

“What? I´m just saying. Maybe there´s a woman, his age, who needs help. Maybe she´s hot, maybe she´s his type. I don´t know, maybe he likes her…” She´s going too far, but she´s just paying her mother back for talking a bit too much about her life.

Danielle let out a little laugh as Jeannie was turning red. All those nasty things, and to her own mother! Danielle´s laugh was the last thing she wanted to hear. Her daughter, mocking her, laughing at her expenses, well, not anymore.

*SMACK!!!* Jeannie´s hand was slammed over the table, the whole thing trembled and both their glasses fell.

“Enough! You´re NOT allowed to say such things. Such nasty words, coming from your mouth. That´s VERY disrespectful. Intolerable!” The amazon was upset, and Danielle could see that in her face. Her eyes were a bit threatening too. And her size didn´t help much. But the truth is, Danielle´s not afraid of her.

“What? I was just saying, you know he…” Jeannie cut her off.

“Better think that through, young lady. Because if I hear ANYTHING implying my Troy, cheating on me, I´ll grab a soap and wash that filthy mouth of yours.”

“What? You can´t!” Danielle said.

“Oh, I can´t? Physically, I can, and if you dare say anything else that´s not “sorry, mom”, believe me, I will!” Jeannie stood up, looming high above her, the mean look on her mother´s face. Her size, and the fact that she literally could make her words come true, well, it was intimidating.

Danielle´s heart sped up a little, she felt threatened by her humongous mother.

 

Danielle was looking up at her, at first, frowning. She can´t do that to her, she´s a grown woman. However, she didn´t dare challenging her. Soon, Danielle´s frown faded as her mother´s face was still red, then, she stopped looking at her in the eye and set her look away.

“That´s better.” Jeannie replied, knowing very well she had won this fight. Still, Danielle´s words echoed in her mind, where´s Troy?

 

Danielle didn´t stay for much longer. After fifteen minutes, wondering whether or not to say something else, she decided to left. Her mother was fine. At least physically.

Besides, she´s getting way too big. If Troy was to make the wrong move, being dumped would be the last of his problems. Jeannie´s getting a bit too big. Maybe at his 6´1” she´s not a colossus yet, to Danielle´s 5´8”, she´s definitely intimidating.

 

“I can´t believe she threatened me with soap…” She complaint as she drove off. Leaving the amazon of her mother alone. Alone with her thoughts, and some suspicion, she decided to make a phone call.

 

“Troy? Hi, dear. So… have you finished with the groceries?” She asked, making sure not to hear the voice of any sexy woman close to him, but the sound of a register confirmed he was where he said.

“Danielle?” Jeannie asked, feeling relieved he was at the store. “She´s gone. That´s right, she just left. But let me tell you, it was for the best, you see, she had this attitude…”

Of course Troy wouldn´t cheat on her. She´s alluring, sexy, in a much bigger pack. However, certain things were changing. Yes, he was at a store, why? Because he said he´ll be there, and he doesn´t want to lie to Jeannie.

He was wasting his time with a drink, why? He can´t stand being in the same room or place as Danielle. However, he remained at the store because that´s what he said Jeannie he´ll do, and now, he wants to build a sincere relationship. He didn´t tell her he hated Danielle, but there was no need.

“So… are you coming soon? Cause I´m wearing that sexy bikini we bought last week… mhmm, the yellow one… ten? Sure, I´ll be waiting in our room…” Jeannie feels so powerful. Her sexiness certainly holds a lot of power on him.

Almost as if she could control him with a snap of her fingers. Well, she´s seducing him and making him come home earlier. But that works the same, right? He´s lured by her. And that means he loved her, right? Not only because of her body.

If he rushes home to be with her, even if it´s because of sex, in the end, it´s Jeannie the one he has sex with. Oh, so many doubts Danielle has put on her mind, but those doubts have always been there, they are just coming up more often now.

 

Soon, Troy was back home. With nothing in hands. He was so eager, so aroused to see Jeannie that he forgot to buy the decoy groceries, to pretend he had actually bought something, and not just spend over an hour sitting there, avoiding Jeannie´s daughter.

He opened the door, excited, hoping to meet Jeannie´s large, sensuous form right there. But she wasn´t there.

“Jeannie? Hello? I´m home…” He said, closing the door behind him.

“Upstairs, honey… I´m here…” She said, with her deep, sensuous voice, calling for him in a sensuous way.

Jeannie´s voice now casted a spell on him. He felt like floating as he made his way to her. As if her voice carried a power, a certain power that drags his body to her. Levitating, floating in desire, all the way to their room.

 

Once he was at the door, he turned the knob and, slowly, opened the door.

“Mmmm, Troy… it took you a while…” Jeannie said, laying in bed, sideways. Her long legs crossed. The long, sensuous flesh of her sexy, soft legs, so long, so sexy.

Jeannie was sitting there, with a luscious grin on her face, laying there, with her enormous boobs dragging all of his attention to them. They were so round, so heavy, so firm. Barely covered by the microkini´s top. He could see the full entirety of her breasts, except for her areola´s or nipples, the rest of her tits were at full display.

A sensuous line of cleavage between her tremendous tits. Her wide, fleshy hips rising higher in bed. Her waist, trimmed, a flat stomach, she was hot, sexy, alluring.

If he had been a cartoon, his eyes would´ve popped out of his skull, his heart would´ve beat out of his chest and back. His eyes would´ve turned the size of plates, but all he could do was to get hard.

“Well, you said ten minutes… but it took you about,” Jeannie said, sensuously, taking a glance at the watch by the bed and then said, “twelve… but don´t worry, I won´t punish you for that.” She teased.

 

The truth is, Jeannie´s a business woman. Stern, mandatory. She´s not rich just because. Out of that mansion, she´s the boss. The head of a millionaire company. With thousands of people at her orders. She must be stern, demand respect, responsibility, punctuality.

And today, she also demanded that same respect from Danielle, not allowing her to just say as she pleased about her relationship with Troy. Jeannie was tired of that lady´s smart mouth. But now, she had the means to correct that.

Ever since she´s been seeing the treatment´s results, she´s been feeling better. Powerful. But then, she started growing, which was preoccupying, however, she´s come to find that, with height, she gets more dominance. Almost everyone looks up to her, literally.

She feels more dominant, more in control. She´s no longer willing to take any sort of bullshit from anyone. ANYONE. However, she´s got a soft spot for Troy. Him, her lover, she´s been careful not to say anything bad to him. Not to criticize him, trying not to push him away.

A young man like him was too good for an old woman like her. The best she could ever get. However, that changed. And she knows that now, she´s casted a spell on him with her expanded curves. Her smoother flesh, the velvet touch of her hot skin. She knows he won´t want to go anywhere, and not only because of her money, but because of the hot sex they go through every day.

However, she can´t change the way she is with him. Not getting mad, patient, tolerating a lot of things. She can´t help it, but she´s uncertain if she should change that.

 

“You´re lucky you´re cute, dear…” Jeannie said, rolling over and spreading her long legs apart. A sign for him to come…

 

Within a moment, a blink of an eye, Troy was all over her. And after a hot moment, both were naked. It was easy to take the tiny clothes off of her, he was the one who took the most time kicking off his shoes, taking off his pants, removing his shirt.

He landed on the large, soft body of the amazon. Jeannie was a big woman now, standing six-inches taller, with big curves all over her long, sensuous body.

The touch of her skin, her fingers, caressing his body. Her lips, wet, thick, kissing him with the perfect mix of passion and lust. He squeezes her tits gently, making her moan softly. Electricity flowing down their spines. He loves her. Her new body, the new size of her assets. Her body is so sexy now.

She may be taller, but he can´t complaint, that only makes her boobs bigger, her hips fleshier, and her butt rounder and firmer. Somehow, she´s growing sexier week after week. Does he care? No, doctor´s said she´s got nothing to worry about, and neither does he. As long as that body of hers keeps expanding in such a succulent way, he doesn´t care.

He´s got money, a mansion, and now, this beautiful lover. In a much bigger package than he anticipated, and of course much older, but she looks like the million-dollars she has on her bank account. And certainly, sex has gotten much better.

 

In the end, Troy collapsed, he couldn´t take it anymore. It´s harder to satisfy Jeannie nowadays, but he still manages. Barely.

He collapsed over her. His head landing at her neck level, his chest resting over her pillowy boobs. She´s just so big that, it´s mesmerizing! But he´s too tired to care, and too exhausted to move.

“There, there, you´ve done great, honey…” Jeannie said as she caressed her lover´s hair, caressing his back with her other hand. Slowly, Troy drifted into sleep, covered in sweat, slowly taking his breath back.

Meanwhile, Jeannie kept caressing Troy´s body. Pleased after her lover, so passionately, worshiped her as she liked it. But, even after he gave it all of his, until he literally collapsed over her, she had her doubts.

 

He´s showing commitment to her, love, passion. That´s enough, right? He´s not just with her because she´s right, he no longer cares about her money, right?

Her main question is, why? Why does she have all these doubts? Why does she care? He´s there because he wants to, he´s with her because he wants to. She´s not forcing him, or buying his love. Sure, she pays for literally everything, gets her whatever he wants, but that´s only because she´s got the money. She´s rich, after all.

But the doubt remains, is he a gold digger? Is he loving her for the wrong reasons? Besides, she´s turning into a freak! Taller and taller, rising higher and higher. She´s already taller than him! And not just a little bit, but a lot! She´s towering over him. Doesn´t he care? Isn´t he worried she´s getting too big?

 

“Oh, Troy, why are you with me?” At first, it was money, and she´s certain, but, why now? Why hasn´t he tried to escape? She likes being taller, but she knows that soon, she´ll meet the “too tall” stage, why has he chosen to stay?

Does he feel guilty he´s the one that caused her that? That he dragged her into this clinic, and that he´s the one who pushed her into the treatment? Or, he´s staying because of her luscious body. She´s a muse, a goddess, and she knows it, but, is that it? Where, where is the love?

He´s come with gifts, he cares more, he´s more attentive, but why is he doing that? To get more sex? To make sure she´s happy and, maybe, in the mood?

 

Jeannie´s unsure if she´ll have to say something, speak up. Or just wait for him to say so. What should she do? The inevitable answer is, she´ll be much taller before she gets an answer. But when would that be?

End Notes:

You can get a few chapters ahead on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234



Chapter 6 by Mine1234

Things were different around the house. Inside Jeannie´s mansion, there were a few changes…

Things needed to change, to scale-up for this growing woman. She was getting a little too big for the bed, a bit too tall for chairs. She needed a little more room to accommodate her growing ass.

She´s grown quite some more. Reaching the seven-foot-mark. She feels so tall, her limbs are so long, and that´s not it, things just look so small now.

 

Cups, glasses, even food. Not to mention the height of the shower. Jeannie´s been growing more and more. Her body, expanding in the most sensuous of ways. Her breasts have grown, her butt has filled out. Her thighs are so plump, so firm. Her narrow waist looks so tiny in comparison to her wide, fleshy hips.

She feels tall, big, powerful! She´s not only the boss, the owner of a wealthy company, she also resembles her role. Tall, imposing, a little dominant everywhere she walks.

Everyone´s aware of her growing state, however, it´s hard for people not to look at her in a certain way. Some still think this is surreal. Others wonder if there´s some sort of magic involved. And others, well, while some envy the woman, there´s some who leer at her.

Just imagine the boss, walking down the hall. With the perfect legs, the perfect breasts. A beautiful face, with hairs that shine under the light. Her walk, so graceful, her long steps making her butt jolt as she makes her way. She´s alluring to the eye. To everyone, especially to Troy…

 

He´s home while Jeannie´s at work. He doesn´t have much to do. He doesn´t need to work, he takes care mostly of his own self. Making sure to keep the young, attractive body Jeannie so much desires.

Plus, now he must work on ways to please her. Before, it was easy, she was older and got tired quite fast; but now, now he needs to find new ways to keep the woman satisfied. Sexually. But that´s not it.

He wonders, what if she gets tired of him? She´s gotten so tall, so gorgeous. What if she was to change him for a new model? He´s young, sure, but what if she wants a bigger man?

Just like her car, she changed her luxurious sedan for a big truck. Of course, she passed the car over to him, but still, Jeannie needs bigger things.

With all the changes around the house, all of the things changing in order to get adjusted for her new size, what if, one day, he´s one of them?

 

He´s concerned, a bit scared even. What if, one of these days, she just comes home to tell him this is over? It wouldn´t be so hard to be back on the game, he´s young, handsome, attractive. But there´s more to it.

Now that Jeannie´s young, he can truly see how pretty she is. Now that her body has expanded, he can leer at her sensuous body. Everything on her turns him on so badly. But, that can´t just be it.

The way she is, so sweet around him. So caring, so tender. She´s not even like that with her own daughter. He can´t say it, but he´s sure that, if Jeannie had to pick one of them, it´s most likely that Jeannie will pick him. He wouldn´t brag about it, but they fight quite often. And he knows that, most of the time, it´s because of him.

 

How long before Danielle persuades her mother to break-up with him? To kick him out? Is he giving as much as he should? He´s still got the looks, but is that enough?

Jeannie looks like a model, a big, hot model. And she´s gotten so tall. The top of his head barely passes her chin level, and soon, he´ll be below that.

He´s unsure on how long it will take before her growth stops. If she ever wants it to. He can tell she likes her new size. Everyone looks at her, everyone notices her. And the respect, wherever she is, wherever she walks, she´s imposing, sticks out, commands respect.

 

Troy´s doing his best for them to stay on the “honeymoon” stage of their relationship. Bringing gifts three or four times a week. Being attentive, gentle, kind. There´s not many things he can give to a woman that already has it all. And there´s not much he can buy. Jeannie gave him a credit card, but, buying her a gift with her own money? Is that romantic?

 

“Oh my, what a hard day…” Jeannie complaint as she entered the mansion through the ten-feet-doors. She wasn´t physically tired, but mentally, she needed a break.

Aside her regular job, there´s some other things she´s been doing; some plans she´s got for the future. Some BIG plans. But she´s still working on that, her team´s already working on the basis of it, and someday, she´ll be able to give the big announcement. For now, it´s still on the first stages…

“Jeannie! My love… how was your day?” Troy said, walking in and stepping close.

“Aww, how cute of you to come here and meet me at the door.” Something he´s been doing daily now.

“Well, I missed you…” It could seem fake, but he means it. By now, he´s actually falling in love with her. And not only because of her fortune, or her body. Even if those things have a major impact on his decision.

“You´re so sweet, you know that, right?” Her kind words echoed inside his mind as her long fingers caressed his face. Jeannie towered above him by more than a foot.

 

There´s an eleven-inch difference between then, technically. But with her heels on, those four-inch heels make her a 7´4” amazon. And yes, she needs them.

To compliment her expensive, elegant, and stylish attire, she needs everything. Sure, no one will be looking at her feet when there´s a huge pair of melons. Her boobs fill up her top, a lot! If she was to lose just one button, those boobs will be able to find their way out of her blouse.

 

Soon, they took things to their bedroom, where he makes sure to treat her as the queen she is.

“Mmmm, ohh, that´s right…” She said, almost moaning due to the massage he was giving her.

“You like it?” He asked, standing on his knees behind her back.

“You´re soooo good at this…” Jeannie replied. And why wouldn´t he? He´s been practicing on ways to become a better lover. Massages, baths, to cook for her. Everything he can add to the list, will help.

Now, Jeannie was sitting over the mattress, but her blouse was gone. Still, she kept that gigantic bra that supports her massive breasts.

Troy can tell this is working. He still has her right where he needs her. In love with him, but this gives him a bad feeling on his stomach. Does this make him manipulative? Does this make him bad?

 

His primal goal was for her not to make it. That this treatment would, somehow, help him with his goal of keeping her fortune. But now that it worked, he knows there´s no chance it will happen.

She´s younger, physically, biologically. She´s so healthy that she could even live more than him! But that´s not what he cares about. With these past changes, he´s come to realize that, this woman, the one standing before him. She´s good.

Sure, she´s changed, a lot. She´s taller, and smokin´ hot! But that´s not it. Even after all those changes, even after all that´s happened, not once, she´s been mean to him.

 

Jeannie may be different on the outside, but on the inside, she´s the same woman who´s loved him. He can feel her affection, he can feel her attention. She doesn´t even put the company above him! She loves him, she truly does.

Even after this, after seeing, after knowing that she could do better than him. That she could get a better guy, she chose to stay with him. She chose to love him the same way. She´s not arrogant, she hasn´t turned mean, she hasn´t changed the way she treats him. After all this time, she´s still the same sweet woman she was.

And this is killing him.

 

As she moans in pleasure, now laying on the bed while he´s working on her back, he feels guilty. All the good things that came because of something he did with not the best intentions. All the good consequences that came after the treatment, all the good that came to her life, and why? Because he wanted to get rid of her faster.

He´s bad, he feels bad. But he´ll do his best to make it up to her.

 

“Ohhh, there, riiiiight there… mmmm, Troy, when did you became so good at this? Oooohhh…” He doesn´t deserve all that love. Everything he does, he gets complimented, and even if he was not to do a thing, he knows she´ll find a way to show him how much she loves him. Does he deserve that?

 

Jeannie´s been busy, the massages, she appreciates them. She believes he does it because he knows how hard she´s working. And part of her think he´s doing it as a way to thank her for all of the hard work.

She doesn´t need him to work, or to cook. Not even to come to the door and greet her when she comes back. But all those things, those are the ways he can show his appreciation for her. Of course he can´t buy her expensive things, but the flowers he brings, the little cakes he buys, all those tiny chocolates, those gifts, she loves them.

 

Jeannie likes to come home and relax. It´s been a long time since she´s had a chance to do it. Sure, she was retired, but she felt as if she was missing something. And now, the world has given her a second chance. A new chance for her to do everything all over.

Of course, some things are already settled, and they only make her wealth grow, but there´s other projects she has a chance to work on again.

On a side, she could be a model for one of their campaigns. A bikini-model. How´s that? The elder woman as a model? Well, she doesn´t look the age she is. Her body is just so firm, so smooth, and so graceful.

She´s not skinny, she´ll never be. But curvy models are a trend now. Not that she´s too curvy, but those breasts and that butt, together with her sensuously plump legs, those are curves, and those curves put her in another category.

But the life of a model is not what she´s looking for, she´s only doing this because everybody insisted, and Troy told her she should go for it. He´s so supportive, or so she thinks.

 

The other project she´s been working on, the one she´s excited for the most, is to bring a certain something to the market. The treatment she´s into, well, how about giving everywoman a chance to have a try? Her results are striking! But, maybe not all of them would like to become sexy amazons. Some will only want to be young again, and not go through all of the size changes. Still, she can try both…

 

The massage ended, but in a happy way. Jeannie felt so good, so relaxed. And, as Troy started working on her butt, her arousal increased. Nowadays, she feels a bit aroused all the time, not to the point where she´ll get wet, but her desire has augmented.

Whenever she spots him, she knows there´s a chance to take things into the sexual spectrum. And, when he stares at her boobs, she knows tonight´s the night.

As he worked on her body, she could feel his member, hard, stiffening. The touch of his hard cock on her back, on her legs, she was certain, he wants some. And that´s fine, because she´s in the mood…

 

Soon, Troy was working on her body, but not only with his hands. Now, he was on top of the amazon, with his member, deep inside her pussy. His hands were now massaging her naked breasts. So big he could barely handle them, so fleshy, so smooth, so perfect.

How did this happen? How did he end up being the lover of a rich amazon? The answer´s clear, but a better question should be, how is it that he´s being compensated? He did wrong, why hasn´t he been punished?

Perhaps, it may not be the time. If the universe will bring something back to him, then it´ll be when he least expects it. Until then, his mind will be troubled with his own guilt.

 

For now, he´ll keep praising Jeannie as the goddess she is. A goddess who, often, needs his lover to please her sexually. If he makes her happy, then he can´t be that bad, right? If he pleases her, then he´s, somehow, compensating what could´ve been a mistake, right?

After all, all that happened, it´s because of him. But, if everything didn´t came up as this, if there were some consequences, some unpleasant, unwanted consequences, then it would´ve been his fault too…

 

He didn´t have the time to worry his mind with this. He´s trying to wash all those worries away, and to do so, he focuses on her sensuous body.

Her legs, so sexy, the curves on her full legs, the soft feeling. Her hips so wide, and the way her thighs make this sensuous curve, the way her butt´s so firm, so juicy. The way her waist narrows from above those wide hips. And the contrast of her enormous breasts with that tiny waist.

Jeannie´s got an impossible hourglass body. A body only a goddess like her could. A sensuality only she knows. And soon, she´ll be even bigger.

 

Week after week, she´s been going to the clinic, only to receive the same answer, her growth´s not over. But she doesn´t mind. Troy doesn´t seem to be afraid by it. He´s come to accept this very well.

And Jeannie doesn´t really mind that much. She´s got the money to go one size up every time she needs. Refill her closet with new, bigger things. To make some adjustments around the house when needed. However, how big is too big?

She wouldn´t want to be transported on the back of a truck as if she was to be displayed for everyone´s amusement. However, she can also order some company to customize a car for it to be big enough for a woman like her. Someone´s already done it, right?

But there´s other things to her, more important, than her height…

 

After such passion, after their bodies, like any other night, met. After they shared the lust, the warm touch of their bodies. After they were done with this passionate encounter. They were tired.

Of course, he´s the one who´s tired the most. It´s getting a bit hard to please a woman her size, and more when her lust and desire has also increased. But he´s managed. Still, all that energy he spend, he needs to recover…

 

He fell asleep, he was exhausted. His whole body was covered in sweat, he needed to recover. Jeannie wasn´t as tired as him, she´s past him now. But she won´t complaint. If he exhausted himself this much, if he gave until the last of him to keep her satisfied, that´s a proof of how much he loves her.

 

“So cute…” She said as she put her arm around him, and, while both laid naked, she hugged him.

He may be asleep, he may be exhausted, but he can still feel her love. As he accommodates, turning at her, as he gets closer to her large body, she knows he can feel she´s there.

And, at times like this, she wonders, “This is true love, right?” This isn´t fake. This isn´t him, staying there just in order to inherit her fortune. This isn´t Troy simply trying to appear as a good lover for her. This is genuine. This is real, this feels good…

 

Everyone told her, a man his age would only be behind a woman like her because of her money. What else does she have to offer for a guy his age? Before, that was true. Before the treatment, Jeannie didn´t have so much to offer, but now, now there´s so much more.

Aside of love, what else could she give? Money? She thought it was logical for her to give him money, gifts. Sure, she was buying his love, she felt as if she was paying him to be with her. To love her.

Even when he said those sweet things, even when he did all the things he did to show her their love was real, deep inside, she knew his main reason to stay was because she was rich. But that´s just the way most people do it these days. Sugar mommy, she was a sugar mommy. She knew it, but chose not to care.

But that has changed. The change, the true change came after the treatment. Maybe he loved her more because he resembles a woman more his age, perhaps, he loves her, truly, because of her luscious body. But, in the end, isn´t it just physical?

 

The answer, whenever she has some thoughts like this, the answer comes when he´s asleep. How can he lie if he´s not conscious of what he does?

“Troy… Troy… my love, are you awake?” She whispered. And, as expected, she received no answer. He was gone, deeply asleep.

And, t was the perfect chance for her to confirm how deep his love for her is.

 

Jeannie came closer to him, slowly, carefully. And then, she wrapped her free arm around him. Instinctively, slowly, he turned, to hug her. Sleep, unconscious, and still, his arms were wrapped around her. Maybe with a week hold, maybe it wasn´t even a good hug, but still, he´s hugging her, right?

A proof that, even while he´s not aware, he shows some love to her. A way to show her that, even when he´s not aware of what he´s doing, even when he´s not aware of the consequences of his actions; while he´s not focused on giving her a good impression, to convince her, persuade her, to trick her.

He can´t lie if he´s asleep, right? He can´t fake things he´s not aware he´s doing. A hug, while sleeping, only confirmed he loves her. Why else would his arms find their way to her if it wasn´t true love?

“An embrace as warm as this, it´s only for a true lover…” she whispered as she closed her eyes and decided to enjoy the moment. A moment of peace, tranquility, a true moment of love…

 

 

End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 9 on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234



Chapter 7 by Mine1234

Jeannie´s life, even if there were some mild doubts, they were not big enough as to be called a concern. However, what was big enough, more like who, was her!

Jeannie´s height kept escalating. Sure, she´s paid some visits to Dr. Walton, but the results are always the same, her growth should seize and her size should settle, at some point. But Jeannie doesn´t care.

She´s past the seven-foot-mark. She feels like an amazon! Tall, imposing, denoting respect with every step she takes.

There´s some other business more concerning than her still augmenting size. Such as the plans she´s got for the company. More like, a branch of the company she´ll start. But that would be next month, for now, she´s still got some time to make some plans.

 

Right now, she´s walking down the hall, discussing some plans with a few of her associates as they walk down the office areas. Her mind´s focused on the new business, still, she can hear some gossips, about her!

 

This has become more common nowadays. Imagine, your elder, and formerly retired boss, comes back with, not only a different look, but size? Everyone knew who she was, but they were not aware there would be so much of a change.

For starters, Jeannie, a woman on her early sixties, doesn´t look older than thirty. In fact, she looks prettier than any other woman in the office. ANY!

And that´s not just it, everyone can see her growth, not only speaking of her height, but of her body. A ton of people were gossiping about her new body, her height, her size. Some made a few, sort of lusty, comments about her. But those, well, for a woman her age, some felt more like compliments. Just imagine this, she came back to be the office´s hottie! More like the hottie boss, but you get the idea.

Even if there was some desire on their words, some others had comments that were a bit more… sour.

 

Sure, for those who hadn´t seen her, the first ideas they got were that she had done some surgery. Dyed her hair, breast implants, butt implants. That they sculped her body with expensive treatments. That she had Botox, that her face had been stretched, amongst many other things. But that wasn´t right.

During the first months, everyone could notice this wasn´t the same woman. No, she was different. The treatment was not a trick, or some mild fixture, they gave a remedy to her age, bringing her down to the radiant, 30-year-old-looking, beauty she is.

A lot of people, even associates, wanted to know what she did. And how they could get it done on themselves. But for that, she told them they should wait.

 

But things were not settled there. After the radiant change on her appearance, they all noticed the changes on her size. Slowly, Jeannie grew, taller and taller. When she was past the six-foot-mark, people were curious if this was the same woman. But after some papers and analysis she brought, everyone knew it was her.

And then, she just kept growing. Taller and taller, and now that she´s a 7´3”, gorgeous, buxom, sexy woman, well, gossip just never seems to stop…

 

“Don´t you think she´s too tall?” A guy said as she walked past them. He whispered, but nothing can escape her ears.

Jeannie stopped walking, and the five other people that were walking with her stopped too. Following her. Then, she turned, took a step back and, looking at the guy she was sure said it, she asked: “Excuse me, are you speaking about me?” Her tone was polite, her look wasn´t stern, yet, she´s too big not to freak them out a little.

“I… well…”

“Honey, don´t try to deny it, it´s obvious you were speaking about me. Now tell me, what were you saying about my size?”

 

The guy knew he had to confess, he either did that or took the risk of getting fired.

“I… well, I was just saying that… I wondered if, you ma´am, weren´t a bit too… tall?” He tried to be respectful, but he knows he messed things up already, still, he was trying to make amends.

“Too tall? For whom, dear?” The way she speaks to him, how she so casually talks to him as an inferior, making sure to define who´s in charge. Who´s got the power, the control. Who´s the boss.

“I… I think we all have… noticed your… uhm, changes. Which are fine! I mean, you look great, ma´am. But, I was just… saying that, your height, however it has changed, I wondered if it wasn´t too… tall? Like… maybe, you may have issues finding the right… couple?” He had no idea what to say. He felt dumb after each word that came from his mouth.

This guy was 5´10”, the top of his head was an inch below the base of her neck. Jeannie had casted a large shadow over him as she bent a bit to look at him. He felt in trouble, he felt that he just pissed the biggest one in the room, which was totally true. And now, this big person, well, he´s unsure if she´ll fall over him like a brick wall.

 

Jeannie stood back up. Crossed her arms below her enormous breasts. All while she look at him deadly in the eye, and then, she said:

“My height, is none of your business, dear. I´ll be the one who decides how tall is tall enough. Now, my boyfriend, I assure you he loves every single inch of this majestic woman. I haven´t heard a single complaint from him. However…” And so, she turned and looked at everyone in the room, and rising her tone, so that everyone could hear, she added:

“I´ve heard a lot of you gossiping about the changes on me. Sometimes I find them interesting, but some other times, I´m sure you have no right to say what you do. It´s my body, my decision, and I don´t want to hear a single more word about it. If you don´t like the changes in me, too bad, because I do! Now, whoever has any complaint, you´re more than welcome to come over to my office and discuss it with me. My doors will be open for anyone who wants to have a chat.” With that, she said, you don´t like it? Too bad, because I don´t care.

“I´d like all the chit-chat about my body to stop. Else, I´ll have to take some action because it´s often too disrespectful from you people. And now,” She made a pause, turned down at the guy who, apparently, had messes everything, not just for him but for all.

“I expect you to be more respectful in the future. You should, at least, wait for someone to leave the room to start talking about them behind their backs, understood?”

The guy nodded. He swallowed and the nodded again.

“Perfect. Now, where were we?” She said, speaking more casually to her associates.

 

The room was awfully quiet for a moment, and then, the guy this first guy was talking to, just said:

“Well, I hope she doesn´t fire you. She seems serious.” And when doesn´t she?

 

She was tried of the nonsense people were talking. If she had a butt-job, a boob-job, a full-body-makeover. It was HER body. Whatever she did is only HER business. And no one else´s.

She never cared, she´s the boss. She knows there´s people who envy her success. Those who are jealous. And now that she has her youth back, well, that just adds to the list of things people will hate of her.

Imagine, being rich, healthy and now, being a giant hottie. There´s, at least, a dozen people biting their tongues about her.

She never truly cared about what anyone had to say. Not until now…

 

She´s not totally fine with her growth. Sure, she´s got some impressive proportions. Enormous breasts, a titanic ass, the thighs, the hips, and all with a waist as narrow as hers. She´s gorgeous, radiant even. But, her height´s always something that concerns her.

What if that guy was right? What if Troy gets tired of it? What if she gets too… big?

 

How long before his male ego betrays him. She´s already taller than him, by more than a foot. Isn´t that something that bothers men? For their girlfriend to be taller? For them to look smaller, weaker when compared to a lady? He may not be like that, but what if he does think that way?

What if he´s kept all those thoughts as a secret? Should she ask him? She´s worried she may be right…

 

In order to confirm it, well, she only came up with a way to do so…

“Mmmm, yes, right there… oooohhh….” Moaned Jennie as Troy gave her a massage. Right now, he´s working on her butt! Massaging her glutes intensely, hardly, they are so massive, so thick, it´s a lot harder now that his palm looks so tiny compared to her juicy ass.

Both were naked, Troy had his stiffened member rubbing against her torso as he worked on her glutes from above. He seemed passionate, he seemed to like it, he was always asking her if she did, and now, she wanted to do the same…

“Tell me, do you like it?” Jeannie asked, holding a few moans.

“What? Massaging you? Of course!” He replied, ogling her enormous ass.

“No, silly, not the massage. I mean, do you like my body…?”

“If I like your body? Of course I do!” He replied. But Jeannie wanted more than just a mere yes.

“Can you… elaborate on that?”

“Elaborate?” It was kind of a silly thing to say. But Troy´s known her enough to tell when she wants to be complimented. And now, it was one of those times. “I LOVE your body. Your breasts are perfect! Your butt´s outstanding. Every inch of you it´s just so, mmmm, delicious! I could stare at you, all day long, without blinking. Every inch of your gorgeous, sensuous, and large body…” there was that word again.

Large, big, thick, enormous! All those things meant one thing, and one thing only, he has noticed her size. Her continuous expansion has turned her into a curvy, stacked amazon. Her body is outstanding, like he says, but, why does he have to say it? Why does he have to immediately speak of her size?

“What else?” She asked, hoping he didn´t say something else like, huge boobs, enormous ass, so thick, so full, things that denoted the fact he´s only thinking about her enormity.

If he happens to be thinking only about her large body, well, then there´s a chance he´s concerned too. Would he want her to keep growing? Or, has he realized she´s too big? What if she´s too big!

 

Troy knew he only talked about her exterior, her physical aspects. And she doesn´t seem so satisfied as she was on previous days. So, it was time to be true with her. To speak from the heart.

He had lines, things he had practiced before. To tell her, back when he first met her. But back then, he wasn´t so in love with her. Back then, money was his number one priority, but now, now she is his priority. All of her.

“Aside of your sexy body? Hmm…” He said while he continued rubbing her glutes, not moving a bit to the back of her plump, firm thighs. “Well, maybe… would you like me to tell you what I like about you?” Jeannie didn´t thought of it that way.

She only wanted him to tell her he still loved her body. That she wasn´t too big. But if she speaks about other aspects of her, well, that´s better!

 

“Sure! Why not?” After all, sometimes couples share what they love about the other, sometimes it´s therapeutical, right?

“Where to begin…” He started, rubbing her enormous leg as he spoke. “I like your smile. So radiant. And the way you look in the morning. So perfect, even with all that bright, messy hairs on you, you just look so… gorgeous.” He turned and started massaging her back as he looked at her, she was his muse, and he needed inspiration.

“I like how attentive you are. How sweet. How tender. I know you pamper me a lot, and maybe… maybe sometimes I feel like I don´t deserve so much affection from a woman like you. You´re kind to me, Jeannie, so so kind. I… I think, I think you´re the woman with the purest heart I´ve met. And I like, what I like the most about you is that… you´re willing to share your life with me. All your love, all your time, with a mere… mortal like me. I´m nothing but looks, I know, but you, now, your exterior´s only trying to match the pure, kind, good woman you are inside. And I´m sure, very sure, I… I just… don´t deserve you…” He was honest.

For the first time, the very first time in a long time, he decided to be honest. At least, to say what he truly felt. But, there was a reason why he was saying he doesn´t deserve her. Jeannie´s so good, he doesn´t deserve her because he was only behind her money. But not anymore. Now, he´d like for their relationship to flourish. To grow, just like she is…

 

Jeannie felt a know on her throat. That was so sweet, so much more than what she wanted to hear. She knew it, she knew Troy was a sweetheart. That he loved her, and those words, those words mean the world to her.

She had to hold some tears back. Then, she turned. Jeannie´s gotten much bigger than him, enough so that, she can easily turn and make him fall from her.

“Don´t! I´m the one who doesn´t deserve you… don´t think it´s the other way around…” And rapidly, her arms were wrapped around him. She hugged him, maybe a bit stronger than he would´ve wanted, but she was so sweet.

“I love you, Troy. Please don´t be scared of these words. But I love you. And I think, I think you´re the one. Everyone´s been so… so nasty about my new size. Everyone but you. And now, now that I can see how you feel, you´ve never spoke in such a way before. I just… I don´t know what to say…” A kiss, she kissed him.

 

Troy felt wrapped by Jeannie´s enormity. He could feel her arms around him with a gentle, still too tight, embrace. And, in front of him, her enormous chest was softly smothering his entire body. Pressing their soft, inflated, gargantuan tenderness all over him. He was in the embrace of an amazon. A woman who was surely still growing.

Part of him felt he did the right thing. He was sincere. But, now that he can tell what she needed was affection, he feels kind of bad. Yes, he was true to her, but he hasn´t tell her the whole truth.

He wonders, will he shut those thoughts or… will there come a day when he admits it? When he confesses?

 

Her love for him only intensified after that. Which didn´t help much for his situation. As days went on, Jennie´s love for him just intensified. Maybe it was the lust that was growing too, but she felt so affective when he was around.

She brought gifts, kisses, hugs, showing him how much she loves him. Which didn´t help to the remorse he felt.

But there were ways in which he tried to make amends.

 

All of the kissing, it escalated very fast. And, well, it doesn´t really help that she has such a luscious body. He couldn´t stop staring at her curves. As she came out of the pool, with her wide hips swaying from side to side. Her body, all wet. Her hair, completely soaked as she threw it from one side to the other.

It was inevitable for him to get hard. And, sex was always a good way to show the other how much they love them.

 

Jeannie stood before him, bustier than ever, curvier than ever. Now, she stood at 7´6”, the top of his head was barely at the base of her neck. Her growing breasts, closer and closer to his face as days went by. He can´t deny it, her body´s a threat!

They rapidly took things upstairs, to their bedroom. Laid on an even bigger mattress. Troy felt her soaked body on top of his. He felt her large hands, her long fingers taking off all of his clothes.

Then, when he was naked. She took of the tiny bikini she had on. Revealing her perky nipples. He had no choice but to grab those gargantuan breasts. He was immediately dragged to touch the firm, fleshy enormity of her bosom.

Soon, his erect member found it´s way to her pussy. He felt her augmented weight on him as she pinned him down to the mattress. Jeannie´s size never fails to amaze him. And so far, her expansion never seems to stop.

 

They kissed, touch, caressed each other´s naked body as they had sex. For a long, long time. There was nothing to do, other that to show each other how badly they desired the other. He kissed her, on the neck, making her quiver.

She just feels so lusty. So horny. She can´t help it, she´s hungry for sex. In desire for no one else but him. For Troy to give her the satisfaction she so much wants.

Maybe she´s not the lucky one, as she thinks. She fucks his brains out, not the other way around, now. It´s him who should be thankful such a gorgeous, big, stacked, and magnificent woman loves him. Now, Jeannie´s closer to being a goddess…

 

End Notes:

You can find the last chapter on my patreon! Here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 8 by Mine1234

Troy finds it really hard to ignore Jeannie nowadays. Back then, he didn´t care if she was at the kitchen, passing by next to him. Before, he sometimes didn´t even rose his gaze from his cell phone to look at her when she talked. But now, now it was inevitable!

Sometimes, while he was sitting at the couch, just wasting some time around, checking on his social media, he heard her. The elegant, yet heavy, steps of the amazon woman.

Troy turned, without even thinking. And there she was. A stunning beauty.

 

Jeannie´s been doing some more growing, but the doctor at the clinic said her height should settle soon. Still, she was now a 7´10” amazon.

She wore an “oversized” shirt. Which to him, would´ve been a robe. On her, the giant shirt barely covered her big, enlarged butt. Her legs were bare, and he wasn´t even sure if she was wearing underwear.

It was an easy Sunday evening, not much to do around, except looking at the amazon he had for a girlfriend. He never thought he´d feel so attracted, so teased by her mere looks. She wasn´t even trying to look hot, now, the amazon beauty had that effect on her own.

 

Walking around the house, at an imposing size, and with some impossible curves she had. Troy had no chance, she won´t escape his eyes now.

As she opened the fridge for an evening snack, she bent over. The shirt rising up her big, round, perfect butt. He stared, up and down, at the entire length of her luscious legs. So plump, so long, so firm, simply… hot!

Jeannie became a striking beauty. Her body, growing sexier as she grew taller. Her curves were more prominent, more sensuous. If she had wanted, she could´ve become a model of her own brand. But she was a bit too busy with her personal project. Just a few more weeks and they will make an announcement. She´s so excited!

 

Back to the amazon before the fridge. The whole thing seemed so tiny. The fridge stood at almost 6´2”, compared to the amazon, it wasn´t even at her shoulder level. Much less when she wears her heels.

Custom sized heels. Actually, all of her clothes are custom size. Well, she can wear some XXXL clothes, but they don´t have the fit she likes. They are often lose, baggy on her sensuous frame. She likes to feel a perfectly tight fit over her perfect body.

She pushed the fridge´s door closed and turned around. From her high position, she could spot Troy´s face looking at her as she carried half of a chocolate cake.

Something else she loves is how much she can eat. To eat as much as her and not have to worry about her figure. She could´ve eaten the whole cake and that would have no effect on her figure. If anything, maybe it can make her curves thicker and hotter. Give her a slightly plump, thick figure. But that may be too much.

As she can see on his lover´s face, Troy can barely handle looking at her.

 

“My,” she said, taking a bite of a slice of cake. “Are you looking at the cake… or me?” the answer was obvious, he was looking at her!

He didn´t even notice the cake on her hands. His eyes were lost on her enormous cleavage. Her breasts were big, heavy, and so perky. He could spot her nipples on the semi-transparent shirt she wore.

“I… I…” He started, but no words could come out as he struggled not to get too hard from the mere looks of her.

“Shh, it´s ok. Let me finish this and I´ll get to you, honey…” she feels she´s got some power over him.

 

Of course, her looks, her aroma, everything on her seems to be intoxicating to his mind. Now, she holds more power, not only because she´s close to being two whole feet taller than him, but because of the effect she has on him.

He´s more respectful. More attentive. And surely, he stares at her, peeps at her body; runs his eyes over her magnificent body, paying close attention to each of her sensuous curves. But she doesn´t mind. He´s so attracted to her. She feels as if he was eating right from the palm of her hand.

But that´s not quite what she wants. His love, that´s all she cares about. To have his attention, to come home and have her lover ready to provide all the love she needs. That´s what she likes.

 

Now, Jeannie´s got his attention. Every time she comes into the room, she´s got all of his attention. He´s completely focused on her body. So what if he stares? He´s allowed. He´s her boyfriend, she doesn´t care if he looks a bit at her butt, a little at her boobs. Not even if he´s gawking at her. That´s just a proof that she´s the one and only woman on his mind.

The only one he dreams of. The only woman he lusts for. But sometimes… sometimes people come and make her doubt…

 

“He´s cheating on you!” Danielle said later on.

It was a different day. Now, Jeannie was outside by the pool. Trying to get some tan done.

Jeannie pulled her sunglasses and turned at her daughter. Troy, cheating? What´s up with her?

First, she sighed, and then she asked: “Danielle, seriously, don´t make false accusations. What makes you think my precious Troy might be cheating on me?”

“Precious? Ugh, that´s disgusting. There´s nothing good about that jerk.” Was Danielle first answer.

“Excuse me but, I didn’t ask for your opinion. Now tell me, why are you saying such horrendous things?” Jeannie didn´t want to get mad at her own daughter.

 

Danielle was her only daughter. And the fact that the 5´8” woman was looking so small to her 7´11” mommy, well, Jeannie was starting to feel a little bad if she was going to get mad at her. Picturing herself reprimanding her was not fair, based on size, of course. But making those accusations. Does she even have proof?

 

“Here. I got a video of him at a jewelry store…” A video? Danielle´s got a video?

“How… where does this come from?” Jeannie asked as she took a sit and grabbed Danielle´s phone.

The phone seemed so small on Jeannie´s big hands. Even while sitting, Jeannie was above Danielle´s shoulder level, close to her eyebrow level.

“I just… have it. That´s not important.” Danielle really didn´t like Troy.

 

It was illogical, almost impossible for her to conceive the fact that a man like him could still be interested on her mother.

Danielle´s not saying her mother´s ugly. She´s pretty in any means you can think of. However, she´s grown tall, very tall. If Troy´s just a man looking for money, chasing her wealth, shouldn´t he run away by now?

Jeannie´s almost EIGHT-FEET-TALL! Any man would´ve run away. However, maybe the monetary aspect of their relationship keeps them together. Keeps him there.

 

“How tiny…” Jeannie said as she scrutinized her daughter´s phone.

“Gosh, just play the video!” Danielle complaint.

Seconds later, there he was. Troy, walking inside the store. Jeannie knew the jewelry. She often visits that place. In fact, she´s a well-known customer. And she has some discounts too. Which, if she was to believe on what Danielle says, could be a way for him to get cheaper jewelry.

“Look! He´s about to talk to that lady…” Danielle pointed.

“Seriously, how do you have this?” Jeannie asked.

“That´s not important.” Danielle hired someone to follow Troy. She thought he had a lover, a secret life. Seriously, how could someone want to live with her mother? At that size, she must be a pain in the ass!

 

They kept watching the video. Troy seemed to be looking for something. He talked to that lady. A young, blonde lady. Who seemed pretty, and close to Troy´s age.

“Look! He´s making her smile.” Danielle didn´t find no lover, or any other thing as good. But she found this.

“So what? Troy´s charismatic. That´s not a crime.” Jeannie said, upset.

 

They kept looking at the video. Troy asked the lady to show him a couple things. Collars, bracelets, earrings. All the while, Jeannie was trying to understand what was wrong with it.

“Mom, it´s obvious. He´s flirting with her!” Danielle said.

“What? That´s not…”

“Just look, he asks her for some items. Then, he asks her to try some of them on. And, next thing you know, he asks the lady out for coffee. A date, two maybe, and then she takes her to bed!”

“Young lady, how dare you say such things!”

“Mom, I´m a grown woman. I know how this works.”

“Listen, even if that was some sort of… plan, he hasn´t ask the lady to…” He didn´t ask the lady to try anything on, yet. But as she turned back at the video, he literally did.

He even helped the lady put on a necklace. It was golden, pretty, and it seemed expensive.

“First, he´s trying to impress her. Maybe he´ll tell he he´s got money and…”

“Shut up! I´ll watch the whole video and then, you may talk.” Jeannie was starting to get suspicious on this.

 

Troy seemed to be doing what Danielle said he was. Smiling, nodding. That lady also smiled. Were they just being polite or was there something else behind those smiles?

At some point, and for a moment, he touched her hand. Normally, she wouldn´t have cared, but Danielle put so much on her mind. What was that? A mere touch? Or something more?

Then, at the end of the video, she seemed to be writing something down. And then, he hand the paper to him. What was that? Had she given him her number? Was he actually flirting with that lady?

 

“When?” Jeannie asked, now her tone was a mad one.

“When?” Danielle asked, not sure what she meant.

“When was this video taken? How long ago did this happen?” Jeannie seemed a little desperate to know.

“Oh, uhm, this… this morning.” The guy he hired to follow Troy send her the video today. A couple hours ago, Danielle came to her as fast as she could.

“Today…” Jeannie seemed mad. And Danielle could notice that. In fact, she was a bit concerned as to say something like: “I told you.” Or to shove it at her face.

 

After Danielle left, Jeannie spent an hour alone. Troy wasn´t at her place. In fact, he hadn´t been there all day. He told her he had some business to do downtown. And now that Danielle had planted a seed of suspicion, Jeannie wonders, what was he doing?

She trusted him, but now that he can see what he does when he´s not around. Jeannie can´t help but to wonder. How long? For how long has he been doing this? And, was he dating someone behind her back?

Sometimes, he leaves their place, and for quite a while. How much time away does he need? He doesn´t have a job, or any responsibility with no one else but her. What does he do during that time? Cheat on her? Betray her?

She gave him all of her trust, and that´s how he thanks her?!

 

Jeannie was starting to get mad. Thinking, wondering, wasn´t she good enough? Of course she was! She´s better, a thousand times better than ANY woman he can find. Hotter, prettier. BIGGER! She´s the best there is!

“Fuck!” She screamed as she landed a fist on the wall. But, she took a moment to calm down. Took a deep breath. Had she just… made a hole on the wall?

Yes, she did. A whole the size of her huge fist. Deep, almost making it all the way to the other side. She had to be careful, she´s strong. What if she lost control and that, instead of the wall, had been Troy?

Was she sure about this? Was he actually seducing other women? It doesn´t make sense.

 

She analyzed his behavior recently. He´s more attentive, lusts at her. He seems to be teased by her. Was it actually by her or was he trying to canalize his desire to other women towards her? Use her to relieve his horny desires. Fuck her, but with some other woman in mind.

“No… that can´t be…” But how can she know? She´ll have to wait for him to get back.

During that time, she just noticed something, a slight change on him. As if he had a problem, a concern. As if there was something bothering him. Or… was he hiding something?

 

After a while, maybe too long for his desperate couple. He came back. The sun was setting on the horizon when he entered.

As soon as Troy opened the door, a not so pleased Jeannie walked towards him. Still wearing nothing but the tiny bikini she had when she was at the pool.

“Hi, my love.” Troy said as he closed the door behind him. Looking way up at the colossal woman before him.

“Where were you?” Was the first thing she said. Not a regular greet. Or one of her usual hugs or kisses. She wanted to know.

“I… I went out to the…”

“Where?” She asked before he could even think of an excuse. Truth to be said, he had something in hands.

“At the… mall.” He replied. Which was exactly the place where he came from.

“And?” She insisted, wanting to know the whole thing.

“And… I had a haircut?” He replied, not sure what she was looking for.

“That´s it?” She asked.

“Well… I also went to have a bite at an Italian restaurant…” He was starting to get suspicious. She´s never asked this much before, is something wrong?

“Just those two places?” The amazon said, feeling like he was lying, crossing her arms under her voluptuous chest.

“Yeah…” Why? Why was he lying to her? What was he hiding?

 

Was she mad? Had something happened? Was something bothering her? Troy had no idea what was this all about. But, maybe he can help.

He can´t deny her looks turn him on. She´s wearing a tiny bikini she´s about to outgrow. Her boobs seem to big for the top, her hips too wide for the bottoms. Her alluring figure is calling for him. Screaming for him to approach and make things right. Even if, according to him, he hasn´t done anything wrong.

“Did you… miss me?” He smiled, came close to her and put each hand on the side of her wide, fleshy hips.

This always works, all it takes is a touch of him and she´s immediately in the mood for some action. However…

 

Her frown showed no sign of leaving her face. She looked down at him, and instead of smiling and putting her hands on his shoulders, she just asked: “Why didn´t you call? It seems like an awfully long time for just a meal and a haircut… are you sure that was it?”

It wasn´t. But counting in the stop he made for gas doesn´t quite add as much time as he spent on the jewelry. But she can´t know about it. He´s got a secret. One he´ll tell her, but not today.

“I… I…” what to do? He was cornered!

“Tell me!” Jeannie´s frown fade away, and now, a look of concern filled her face. She really wants to know.

“It… it… I can´t! It´s a… it´s a surprise!” He confessed. What else could he do? He was too close to her, his desire made him an awful liar.

“A surprise?” She asked. What kind of surprise? Why a surprise? It seems he´s just postponing the moment to confess. But, deep inside her mind, she wants to believe him. Even if the rest of her it´s screaming to know the actual truth.

“Yeah, I can´t tell you right now. But soon, I will. You must believe me, I´m not doing anything wrong. I don´t want you to get mad. I just… I´ll tell you when the moment it´s right.” Should she believe him?

What if the moment is when that slut from the jewelry store comes to pick him up? To take him away and never bring him back? To steal him from her?

“I… I´ll trust you.” She said, it hurt her so much not to do so, but for the time being, she´ll trust him.

Moments later, she was lying on the couch. With a shirtless Troy on top of her. She had gotten too big for the couch. He was right on top of her, fondling with her huge breasts as he was trying to make things right.

He can´t tell her what he was doing. But with all this, with this foreplay, this tease, with all of his passion. He´ll show her she can trust him. But, even if she enjoys the pleasure his hands give her, her mind´s still full of concern. Has she taken the right decision? Is she choosing right?

 

As he fondles with her sensuous flesh, Jeannie´s mind is still set on the fact that, maybe she should´ve demanded an answer. She takes no bullshit from anyone, why is she so soft with Troy?

She wants to believe him, she chose to do. But there´s just something that doesn´t stop bothering her…

 

End Notes:

You can find the last chapter at my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 9 by Mine1234
Author's Notes:

Last chapter! Thanks for checking out this story! I hope you like the ending :)


I really had fun writting this story, and I hope I can work on something similar in the future. Time will tell ;D

Jeannie chose to focus on her personal project for a while. Giving most of her time to the company for a couple of weeks.

The feeling she had, this growing, this expansion, she loved it! And, she wanted to give other women the chance to know how it feels. Of course, they had done some research and developed different ways to offer this treatment to the public.

Pills, creams, even small serums. She´s been working on this for quite a while, and now, it was time to give the announcement.

 

By now, Jeannie was a 8´9” amazon. A giantess! And that was on her bare feet. She towered above anyone. Loomed high in the sky. To some, she was imposing; to others, she seemed dominant. But for everyone, she was stunning.

A beauty, her body was simply majestic. Men desired her, as if she was a goddess. And women, they wanted to be like her. Most out of pure envy, but some pictured their lives would be better if they were as outstanding as her.

 

There was a huge line of women, not huge women in line, desperate to have their share of this new thing. The new trend. Jeannie offered the new thing. What every woman would want. A way to get sexier, prettier, to develop an impossible physique. No exercise, no diet, nothing other than either of the products she offered and you could become the woman you always dreamt about. Or, the woman any man would desire.

She was aware of two things, number one, not every woman would want to become huge amazons like her. For those, she simply made a treatment that could enhance your body so that you could get sexier, curvier and, for those women of age, or not, get prettier. Youth, a potion of youth. To get more attractive, better-looking. A guarantee you could get visible results in no time!

And, of course, Jeannie was not a fool. The second thing she was aware of was that, if everyone became tall amazons, then how would she be outstanding in this new world? She knows it´s just a matter of time before this is a new trend. For those women who wanted to get taller, soon, they will fill the world. She could see a world where she was average. And she didn´t like that. Therefore, she put a limit.

She´s been working together with specialists at the clinic. And the final result was, no women would grow more than fifteen-inches, at most. The treatment, the new one Jeannie´s company and the clinic developed guaranteed a spurt from ten to fifteen inches.

She clearly had to hire new specialists and spend a nice part of her fortune on it. But she´ll regain that money, and MORE! With this out on the market, she´ll gather a much bigger fortune. Not that that´s her main goal.

 

She was already retired. She doesn´t need more money. But she wanted to give everywoman an opportunity, a chance to get taller and prettier, just like she did.

Her new products were not cheap. In fact, they were the most expensive she had to offer, but who´ll care? Even men, some men, will spend all of their money in order to grow their female couples into amazons!

 

This helped her get distracted for a while, but there was still something on his mind. Troy. What´s up with him? What is he up to?

He still seemed to be up to something. He was always waiting for her at home. Was it because he wanted to see her? Or was it the guilt, the remorse, was he regretting his actions and now he wanted to make up for that?

She wasn´t sure. He seemed sincere, but there´s something he´s up to. And soon, she´ll figure out what it is. In the meantime, she was thinking on ways to, well, punish him for his actions.

 

Make him pay, economically, for all she´s given to him? He wouldn´t. How about paying with labor? Well, she´s sure she wouldn´t want to see him anymore if he truly betrayed her. To return everything she gave him? She´ll have to get rid of that instantly. Nothing there could remind her of him. What? Then, she started thinking about physical punishment. But how can she be sure she won´t tear him apart? She made a huge whole on the wall, without even trying. How strong has she become?

 

Even if Jeannie had made the announcement, her own growth wasn´t done. She stood at 8´11” by the time she went to the clinic to get her final results. Dr. Walton, at the clinic, told her that, according to their results, she should be done growing by the end of the month. The problem was that there were still a couple weeks before that. Plus, that´s about the same time when she´ll drop the new merch for public. So far, only a couple people, mostly those who were ambassadors of the new merchandise, will get the products in advance.

 

Maybe it´s been said that her growth was a problem, but that might not be true. The main deal is that she can´t choose an attire to wear, she can´t pick something so soon, else, she might find herself even bigger by that time.

But the growth itself, well, she can´t say she doesn´t like it. She´s the boss, and looming so high above everyone, she does feel in charge. The looks of everyone, looking at her with so much respect. Even if some are a bit afraid, she doesn´t mind that.

A bit of a problem is that, when her custom-sized clothes aren´t done, well, she normally wanders around the house in her underwear. And sometimes, naked.

 

Jeannie likes to glare at her figure from time to time. So tall, so mighty. And those curves on her. Her wide hips are imposing, and if she turns, she can see a big, heavy, and healthy butt behind her. So round, so firm, and so juicy. She slapped it a little just to see the jiggling of her fine figure.

And that´s not it, her boobs are a whole other thing. Firm, bouncy, perfect. She feels so majestic. So sexy, just so… like a true goddess!

But this goddess still has something to deal with…

 

Troy´s been awfully quiet these last few days. He´s got something in hands. She doesn´t want to believe he´s cheating on her, but Danielle came with a video she just couldn´t ignore. This has been bothering her a little every day. And each passing day, she hopes for the worse!

The other day, he received a call, he could´ve listened to a woman´s voice. Not that she was spying on him, but, she had to be sure.

“Great! See you at the store on Sunday. Thank you so much, Darlene.” Darlene? Sunday? Store? This should be that lady from the jewelry store.

 

The almost nine-feet-tall amazon stood there. Wondering if she should pay a little visit to Darlene. But she was too busy she couldn´t find a time on her schedule to do so.

In the end, Sunday came, and she had to meet some of her associates in order to give the final touches to the project. The presentation was on the next Friday. After that, she´ll be looking at more and more tall ladies like her. Not as tall, but certainly the world will meet a new era where there´s more and more women above the seven-foot-mark.

And Jeannie, she´ll be the biggest of them.

 

And there were some other news. She met Dr. Walton, and she gave her some great news. It seems she had finally stopped growing! Her height had finally settled, and so had her curves. There won´t be any more expansion for this already amazonic lady.

Part of her will miss sensuously ripping off her old clothes, but this might be for the best. She can´t outgrow her own place. Her mansion was already nice enough, it would be a shame to have to move somewhere else.

 

And now, as she got back home, she noticed a couple things. Number one, she took a look around, now that this will be her permanent perspective. Plus the heels she might want to wear, she was finally able to get used to a certain height. And number two, Troy´s not home…

She took a deep breath, and let out an upset sigh. She knows where he is, when he´s back home, he better have a perfect excuse. Else, oh, she´ll fall over him like a brick wall. Quite literally.

 

The door was open, and after peeping inside, Troy came in. Making sure no one would spot him. He walked in and closed the door behind him, making sure not to make a sound. But as he finally shut it, a voice came from behind him.

“Where were you… mister?” He turned back, and then up, and up to meet the not-so-pleased face of his girlfriend Jeannie.

“Oh, h-hi… I wasn´t… expecting to see you home so early… how, how was the meeting?” He had something in hands, something he was hiding. And Jeannie noticed.

The amazon stood there, with her arms crossed beneath her large bosom. Looking at him in an intimidating way. Looking down at him with a disgust on her look. “What´s that?” She said, trying to look at that thing he had behind him.

“W-what´s… what?” He swallowed. She wasn´t supposed to be home!

“That thing behind you! Troy, you´ve been acting VERY weird lately. And I´ve been trying to ignore it, but it is hard! Now tell me, What´s that behind your back?!” There was no turning back. Even if he stepped back, there´s a big chance she´ll find her way to that thing behind him.

 

Troy had his back against the wall, quite literally. Before him, stood a woman. One of impressive proportions. Troy had to crane his neck to look at the underside of her breasts. He had to take a few steps back to look at her face, and not be obstructed by her protruding breasts. He couldn´t deny a couple things, one, she was so hot. And two, she doesn´t seem so sweet when she´s mad…

Now, she was so big that, her hips were almost at the same level as his eyes. Jeannie had grown, quite a lot. But she stopped, just recently. Her height had finally settled.

Jeannie became a big, voluptuous, curvaceous and very imposing 9´10” woman. Reaching over ten-feet-tall wearing heels. But now, on her bare feet, as she stands before Troy, waiting for his answer, she´s a striking, and dominant, giantess.

Troy swallowed. He knew the time would come. He would´ve wanted it to be some other day, but the day would eventually come. It was such a shame it had to happen like this…

 

Jeannie wasn´t sure what she´ll do to him. A slap? Maybe he´ll fly a few yards before he lands. A kick? Well, that could result in some serious injuries. She had made up her mind, and she had just the right punishment in mind. It seemed a bit dumb, but it´ll be humiliating enough to him; plus, it will surely teach him a lesson.

“So?” Jeannie asked, she wasn´t the most patient person, but she was with Troy. However, not today.

He sighed, he knew he had to confess, otherwise, things would get worse.

 

Right before her eyes, Troy bent, stood with one knee on the floor. And then, he pulled that thing from his back. Jeannie wasn´t sure what was going on. But he did.

Troy had planned this all along. That´s why he´s been so quiet recently. He had a plan, an idea, a surprise.

“J-Jeannie Carlisle…” and so, he pulled out a small box, and as he opened the velvet-covered red box, he revealed a ring, but not any ring, one that would surely fit her thick fingers. “W-would you… marry me?”

Jeannie´s eyes turned teary. A ring? He´s got a ring for her? It´s obvious it is for her, that diameter on the ring, only a woman her size could use it.

“Troy… you didn´t…” She said, holding tears back and covering her mouth. “Awww, YES! Of course I´ll marry you!” Soon, she bent and picked him up from the ground.

Then, he found himself on Jeannie´s long, thick arms, she´s a strong gal. She smothered him against her bosom for a while, obstructing the air from coming into his lungs, but it was just for a few seconds.

Then, after she gave a couple jumps on her feet, she put him back in the ground and put her large hand before him, so that he could put the ring on.

“I know it´s not much, I would´ve… loved to get you something better…” He started. Even if he just made her so happy, he knows he doesn´t deserve this.

“Don´t say that. It´s gorgeous! Oh, Troy. You´re so sweet. Believe me, we´ll have the biggest wedding there is! After the company makes the announcement, you and I will plan the wedding. It´ll be so nice! Now, tell me, future Mr. Carlisle, where would you like to go on our honey moon? Hmmm? Pick any place, your wifey will make sure to pamper you anywhere you want. After all, I couldn´t have done this without you.” She said, but he was a bit puzzled, although, deep down, he knows what she means.

 

“All this growth, I just feel fantastic! And so young! Full of life! And now, all women will get to feel the same way I do! Well, at least a bit, hehe. Oh, Troy, you´re just the sweetest! This treatment you found, it just brought so much to me! I´d be a fool if I let a man like you go. I must be true to you, I thought you were having an… affair. OH, what a fool I was!” He wanted to smile, he wanted to cheer up, he wanted to be happy, but he couldn´t.

Deep inside, he felt guilty. He wanted to make amends. The reason why he made the proposal was that, once, a long time ago, she asked him if he´ll consider marrying her. A silly question after a couple drinks, but she did want it. And he´s been looking for a way to make things right. This proposal could´ve been the way to redeem himself, but it happened, and he doesn´t feel any better.

“S-Stop! I… I don´t deserve this, ok?” Jeannie was confused by his words.

“Excuse me, dear? What´s the matter?” She asked, genuinely concerned. “Don´t you wanna marry?” She feared for the worst.

And now, it was time for him to confess. To tell her the whole truth.

“Can we… have a sit? I´d like to tell you something…” And so, he confessed.

 

Troy told her all about what his first intentions were. That he thought this treatment wouldn´t work. That he was looking for her money, a gold-digger. But things changed. And he truly fell for her. He now loves her for who she is, not for the money, not even for the size.

This experience has opened his eyes. Now that she´s not that old, wrinkled woman, but the amazonic bombshell she is, he realized his feelings for her.

But now, he feels guilty. He feels a knot on his stomach.

“If you were to reject me, I would´ve understand, I wouldn´t have blamed you. I don´t deserve you, I truly don´t…” He felt so bad, “Even after this confession I… I just… I don´t feel I´ve made things right.”

“Aww, but Troy, dear, look at me,” she said as she, looming so tall above him even while sitting, put her fingers on his chin and pulled his attention towards her. “it´s ok, you made a mistake, we all do. The important thing here is, you tried to make things right. Look at me, Troy, I forgive you.” Her smile, that warm, sweet and radiant smile, he doesn´t deserve that.

“No. You shouldn´t. I… I did wrong… how can it be as easy as this to be forgiven?” He asked.

Jeannie wasn´t sure what he wanted. “So, you don´t want things to be this easy?”

“No! I… there should be a way to prove you I… I´m worth your love. A way to show you I regret what I did. Like… a test or something…” He seems to troubled, poor guy, but what can she do?

 

Jeannie gave it some thought, and after a while, she came to an answer. She could use her original plan, the idea she had to punish him. Instead of a punishment, it could be a trial.

“I have an idea, but tell me if you like it, ok?” He nodded, and so, the giantess bent over and whispered those words to his ear. He swallowed, but maybe this could make them even.

“I… I think it will do…” He replied.

“Are you sure? Because we can do something else.” She suggested.

“No, I… I think this will do.” Maybe this way he´ll be truly sorry. And prove her he´ll go through anything to show her his love.

“Very well, would you like to set a time or a number?” She asked, ready for it.

“Time or number?” He asked.

“Yeah, we can go for… five minutes, or, we could do one for every, hmm… for every month you lied to me, how does that sound?”

“I think… one for every month. I´d rather count than to wait for time to go by.” He replied, still a little nervous.

“Very well, now, let´s see, we met on June, and I started the treatment a couple months ago… I think it was on April? Or was it May?” He feared what was coming for him, looking at her, at her size, she must be very strong. And this one, this one´s a physical trial. And not necessarily one where he´ll do push-ups…

 

“Ok then, it´ll be twenty-months. So, it´ll be twenty, ok?” He nodded, while standing right before Jeannie. Even if she was sitting, she was still a good deal taller than him, and now, this tall amazon´s about to hurt him…

“Now, pull your pants down.” She said, trying to maintain a neutral tone, but he´s got something coming for him.

She decided that, at her size, the most safe punishment would be to spank him. But now, those spanks won´t be in order to hurt, but in order to show her how much he truly loves her.

 

“Remember, I´m here. And I´m not mad, ok? We´re just doing this so that you can show me your true love, ok?” she said as he laid on her lap. Her big, soft lap. Laying his stomach over her smooth, swollen thighs.

“Ok. But… you´ll be gentle, right?” He asked.

“Dear, you know I can´t slap your butt gently. This is a trial. Now, I won´t try to mangle your butt, but this has to be real. If not, how can you show me your true love? Trust me, when this is done, you´ll feel much better.” Mentally, because we won´t, most likely, be able to sit in a week.

“Ok…” He was tense, she knew it.

Jeannie put her hand, gentle over his naked butt cheeks. She was about to spank his boyfriend, well, future husband. And he seemed so nervous, so worried.

“Relax, Troy. Remember, I´m here. Your big,” she smiled in delight, “your big, future wife, will be right here, next to you. Here, hold my hand if it helps.” And so, she put her left hand right before him. Of course he held it, he wasn´t sure what was coming.

 

“Think of it this way, with each spank, you´ll be more and more forgiven. When we´re done, we´ll be a much stronger couple, you´ll see! And trust me, each spank only represents the love I feel for you, and the strength I put, is the intensity of the love I feel for you, ok?”

“Ok…”

“Very well, if you´re ready, I´ll begin.” He nodded, and closed his eyes. “Troy, I love you.” She said.

“And I love you TOOOOOOO!!!” She started. The first spank hurt, it really hurt! Just picture this, Jeannie´s now an almost ten-foot-giantess, weighing over seven-hundredth-pounds! She´s quite strong. She´s powerful.

But he´ll bear for it. He´ll go through all this pain in order to show her he regrets it. Like she said, once this is over, their bond will be stronger. They will be a happy couple. And she´ll know, once this is done, that he´ll go through everything just to be with her.

 

“Ok, we´re half-way there, can you still go on?” She could feel his fingers clenching to her gigantic hand, even if he was actually holding her with more strength than she actually felt. Troy´s legs were trembling, his butt felt as if it was on fire. Half-way?! There´s still ten left?!

He nodded, sweating, with his face as red as it can be.

“That´s my Troy! Don´t worry, once we´re done, I´ll treat my,” she smiled again, a huge smile on her face, “I´ll treat my fiancée with anything he wants! Oh, you´re doing so good so far. And don´t be scared, your future wifey won´t mind playing the role of your private nurse until your bootie heals, ok? Just think on that. Me, wearing a tiny, tight, and sexy nurse costume. It´ll make this worth it!” And so, she continued.

He knows she´s got nothing but the best intentions. And she knows, once this is over, nothing will set them apart. Once he succeeds on getting past the twentieth spank, he´ll have proved her that, not only he regrets all he´s done, or tried to do; but that he truly loves her. With all of his heart.

Troy will prove his amazonic, future wife, he´s the man she needs. And then, right then, they´ll be a happy couple…

 

 

The End…

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13478