The 4,000 Foot Virgin by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame
Summary:

This will be my second mega couples' story which the title pretty much sums up the general sizes here. A couple gets large, gets their bearings, gets carried away etc. I am writing this simultaneously to my second mega giantess solo story. Also trying something a little different this time with real world locations. Well, surreal as this takes place in 2014. Therefore, it goes without saying these events did not occur, at least not in this timeline or universe that we are aware of. The following is not for the squeamish, but if you are into giant men and women having a romp through densely populated areas as I am sure some of you are, then enjoy the story.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Giantess, Couples, Breasts, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Giant, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Insertion, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 73687 Read: 37461 Published: August 25 2023 Updated: May 16 2024
Story Notes:

Warnings: story contains lewd actions, a hetero-mega couple, growth, destruction, vore and a whole lot more. Reader discretion is advised. Reader revulsion is possible. Reader elation is welcome:

1. Good Times, Bad Times by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

2. Livin’ Lovin’ Maid by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

3. Communication Breakdown by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

4. Hot Dog by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

5. Black Mountain Side by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

6. Houses of the Holy by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

7. Celebration Day by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

8. Bron Y-Aur Stomp by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

9. Over The Hills And Far Away by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

10. Everybody Makes It Through (In The Light) by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

11. Misty Mountain Hop by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

12. Gallow's Pole by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

Good Times, Bad Times by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame
Author's Notes:

Nothing too harsh yet, just some character introductions, worldbuilding and scene setting. 





Michelle was born and raised in a small village in the north of England. Her parents were both early fans of the Beatles and named her after one of their more popular songs. While she never did pick up French, she did have an affinity for all creatures large and small from a young age. Growing up north of Liverpool was a thrill as she enjoyed the area's many themed vistas but also felt it was a bit touristy and besides, music was never her real passion. It was always the critters. She grew her curiosity into a degree, going away to a prestigious school further south in the United Kingdom. Her parents were a bit strict with her though, strongly advising her to the main town church's teachings of chastity, keeping her virginity intact past her 28th birthday. It was the summer of 2014 and that year she would be going overseas for her first residency in the United States. She had traveled abroad many times before, especially around the EU with its lax borders and fascinating cultures. She had also been to the US as well, only for brief trips lasting a few weeks along with a few other locales, but nothing on this magnitude before. Born into an upper middle-class family, her mother was, of all things, an English teacher. And yes, the queen's proper. Her father was also quite conservative and distinguished; he was a well-respected ear surgeon who had done many procedures over the years restoring an important sense to those who were losing or lost it. It also meant that the music choices in the house were more subdued, but being a typical daughter, she skewed more rock than her father would have liked. She mainly kept it to radio friendly tunes and nothing too heavy, but the volume and sound system in her Ford Mondeo was precise and voluminous. He was now inching towards retiring as the years had taken their toll on him as repetitive surgeries around the smallest bone in the body strained the joints. His daughter going overseas did worry him slightly even if it secretly enthralled her. She would be spending a few years there in her residency and she was going to indulge herself in a few pleasures and explore a little when she could. But not knowing anyone would make things a little challenging for her. Standing 5ft4 with a shy demeanor would help her not stand out, but her addictive accent perks the ears of some American guys.


That spring across the pond, Aaron was finishing his first year at his new job. He was at his second sales job for the same company but never had too great aspirations, the computer accessories were just a paycheck for him and helped him lead his unique lifestyle. Earlier that year he had just bought an out of place mobile home, as they were rare in the central New York region. But it was superior to apartment living, had more space and privacy, and was an asset that could help him wade his way to owning a home with a foundation rather than just paying rent to someone else ad nauseam. It was situated on a lake in the foothills. Aaron was no ladies' man but was a little bit of a wanna be free lovin’ hippy. With a few tie dye shirts and a number of on again off again relationships, he lived his own way that suited him well. The new job had long but steady hours and pay was decent enough, but like everyone he did hit the occasional rut. His luck would once again change when he met Michelle. It was just a normal day at work, Aaron was putting up some point-of-sale materials from the quickly fading Gateway computer company. He was also helping stock some of Dell's final components as it was just a couple years prior to them buying out a cloud storage firm for a record amount and switching industries. It was a weekday like any other, until the first time he laid eyes on her.


Michelle had arrived in the United States at Logan International Airport a few weeks prior. Upon getting off the plane it did not take long to know she was out of the United Kingdom. Looking up at the weird robot shaped control tower after she climbed into a Lincoln MKX Uber that whisked her the hundred miles inland to her new home. Her residency would be for animal surgery focusing on threatened reptiles, amphibians and mainly small mammals. The latter has many uses as lab animals since testing on humans can be a bit more of a tricky process, companies wanted to make sure their stock was ready for the next experiment and that a stray variant would not endanger the bunch. Michelle was very excited for this opportunity in her life and wanted to make the most of it. After a ride of several hours, she arrived at her new home. It was a modest apartment paid for by the facility in the woodsy, suburban northeast near the Adirondacks. Seeing some deeper forests in Germany could only partially prepare her for the natural wonders that awaited. Deep into the Adirondacks in areas that had never been deforested, the virgin woods were pristine. Most of the Eurasian continent had been touched by the hand of man for millennia. Her big brown eyes marveled at the wildlife as she went, having never even seen a chipmunk as they were only in North America. She was soon deposited up north in a modest, shared apartment to meet the new roommates. They too were in residencies for the noted veterinary student hospital. Though they were all from other states, but shared being in upstate New York for the first time together.


Aaron had been raised in a bit more liberal setting, but never needed to rebel in his small town as there was not much to do outside the usual activities. Snowmobiling in the winters and visiting the distant finger lakes in the summers were the main attractions. But Aaron had other hobbies and passions outside of his contemporaries' comfort zones as well. Science and nature were passions of his and what better area to be than upstate New York. Plus, with the terminus of I-81, it brought the whole of Appalachia into travelability. He was also a bit of a nerd about computers, though most of it was useless information that held little sway in the modern environment as the computing power of a retro Commodore64 was not needed to know info. Regardless, he made do with what he had and lived most days as he had planned out. Jeff had settled into a groove at work and was generally single outside the occasional fling. Some might say his life was a bit drab and dull, but he went along with a positive attitude and felt he was destined for big things this year. Little did he know how right he would be.


Michelle settled into her new life, the campus being her second home. She bought a high mileage 2006 Toyota RAV4 to get around, but it covered the great distances as needed. She marveled at the interstate highway system and the familiar layouts of the American roadways. They even had roundabouts, although they called them rotaries here. As she began her workload and the patients scurried, slithered, crawled or hopped their ways in. She had never been out of the UK for this long before, and was homesick on occasion, but had an adventurous spirit about her. She was, however, a bit backwards in technology needing factory gps in her car and with an older computer tower and monitor. She kept all her technological dinosaurs limping along well past when they were completely outmoded. Goaded by many, she still held back from getting a smartphone. Not due to the costs but for the fact she still considered them a want rather than a need. Besides, they had yet to permeate every single facet of life though in the seven years since the iPhone was introduced even as they had made headway disrupting several markets she inhabited. But that only helped make them competitive, driving down the cost of her mp3 players and other soon to be outmoded tech that favored function over form. At times it seemed like her modus operandi. There were also choke points though which is why when her computer tower went on the fritz, she went to the computer repair shop where Aaron worked. Lucky for her it was not the hard drive though thankfully she was an early adopter on google docs, so even if the hard drive was fried not all would be lost. Instead, when she went, much more was found.


Michelle noticed him before Aaron saw her. Well at least she saw what he was doing. Stacking some empty black and white cow print boxes, along with a bovine cardboard cutout, she could appreciate a man who put things on top of other things. Besides, his regional dialect was bearable as were his vegetarian ways. Curious to see if he knew if this podunk seeming store had what she was looking for without a stop on the internet, then it would be a worthy trip. It was nice to get out and drive to explore the region. As the small independent computer shops gave way to the CompUsa’s and Radio Shacks across the country, the store managed to hang on despite the constant Best Buy threat. It diversified by also repairing the burgeoning smart device market, but also got to watch the latter two retailers fizzling out. Even the last Circuit City was liquidated five years prior. Being from the UK, Michelle did not experience most of these places, for better or worse. She was still well adapted to ecommerce but had a knack for finding hidden gems. And she would find a couple here.


“Excuse me, might I bother you for some assistance?” a sweet feminine voice in a smooth British accent intoned.


As he hastily stacked another boxed Dell tower, he heard a voice that touched on something deep within him. Aaron was already a fan of the Pythons, Simon Pegg films and especially 60s rock and pop, so it was the last thing he expected to hear on a lonesome workday.


As Aaron finished his balancing act, he turned his head to find the source of this welcome intrusion and was pleased with what he saw. There she stood a few feet from him, around 5’4” with big brown eyes and a dashing smile on her face. He was instantly intrigued by this rather attractive young lady who had walked into the computer store. While the initial conversation was brief, he worked up the courage to inquire more and it turned out they had a lot of common interests. Even being a fully raised American for several generations, Aaron and Michelle both enjoyed similar music, pop culture and even cuisine. Though he tended to stay away from most meats, he was not quite to the level of a vegetarian, he was also adventurous and was very little culinary that he would not try. She ended up getting the tower she needed that day along with a few other goodies, with the plan of selling them back when the residency came to an end. But she was flexible on this as she was unsure what the future held for her, and fate had a way of showing itself in the proceedings. She was unsure how to possibly continue the proceedings as he immediately intrigued her, enough to give him her personal email address if she needed any tech support. It was a little unlike her but being in this vast new country after spending most of her days on a large island, it was time for an adventure. Looking back, they realized just how this moment would be the catalyst of their time together.


Michelle was always mapping out her life it seemed. Mainly her next adventures, and this time was unbound from the English Channel. In six months, she had a trip planned to a number of American cities in the rust belt. The history, culture and local wildlife along the way was appreciable, though the freedom afforded to her by her ride would come in handy. No doubt, America with it’s wide-open spaces was a car culture and having one came in handy. Also, the low gas prices did not hurt either, only amplifying her trip spending power with her unassuming four banger CUV. In the UK it was easier to take transit, but with destinations spread wide there would be little to do in a lot of places. Airbnbs are not quite as welcoming as the European Union, but a big spread between urban and rural options to choose as well. This and other reasons had her feeling a bit more than homesick for the ole U.K. For now, her work/studies had her too busy to be able to accomplish much, but when she could take time off, she made the most of it. This was all during the time she started to get to know Aaron, and it was a real balancing act to find the time for him as well. Luckily her department had a little less pressure on it which meant being on call would be sparse if existent at all. Trying new foods as she liked to on dates was hampered by one trait, he had which was him being a vegetarian. Well, sort of, he would flirt with pescetarianism at times but was turned off by the mercury ppms in water. Oddly, only some crustaceans were fair game as insects even were on the menu for him. Michelle had no reservations with chowing down on a juicy steak, or too fancy to enjoy a White Castle burger. She would have to work that into her trips to keep costs reasonable and they had not yet made the region of the country where she lived.


Sure enough, expecting a mainly plug and play experience, she was unsatisfied with the way a third-party browser was behaving and boldly decided to send Aaron an email. He had just finished a gym workout and arrived home, though was no fitness junkie. Having dropped some decent weight all the ‘wrong’ ways he intended to keep it off. Basically, he found a way via his lack of self-control to his advantage. His ‘see food’ diet as he called it meant that if he did not see much food during the day, he would not eat it. After some decent weight loss during a couple internships after college, he was still able to keep most of it off to some degree. However, the 14+ hour days for little to no pay was also a contributing factor then, now money came a little easier although the schedule was still grueling. Working long hours helped keep the scales at bay but not so much in the social department. That is why he, trending on the shy side, was surprised at the sweet voice behind him and was reserved at first during their initial conversations. He had been with a number of women over the past few years, though never in any relationships that felt a deeper connection. Something about Michelle however, felt different. When he sent the follow up email about the computer, he sold her at work he was surprised to receive such an enthusiastic response. It took a few back and forths before he realized she might have questions about things other than the operating system requirements. She actually asked him if he wanted to grab an ice cream and having a sweet tooth and not being too bothered by big dairy, decided to go with it. Aaron was not brave enough to ask for a lick of the despicable rum raisin flavour that she ordered.


As days turned to weeks, the relationship blossomed from there. It was only after about a month did Michelle reveal a secret that Aaron was surprised about given her outgoing demeanor compared to his introspective one. She was still a virgin at 28. While even in the mid 2010s this was an exception rather than the rule, he was fine with the decision she had made about her body to that point. While Michelle was occasionally involved with a man, her conservative upbringing did play a factor here. Her parents also allowed her to be her own woman, lest she rebel hard in a psychological bend not break scenario. Though it did not stop her ventures into big cities, which she would do with friends while in Europe. She had planned a few out in North America but decided to plan her first duo trip. Aaron was more than happy to accompany her, though she decided to make it a truncated trip to her usual longer drives. This way they could spend more quality time together at the stops along the way. She enjoyed some of America’s dingy roadside attractions, along with a few other more poignant ones. Having to tone it down for the vegetarianesque Aaron would be impossible in the BBQ joints with bacon in their beans, BBQ sauce and greens. There, the only options for him would be buns with mustard on them. She wisely found more natural spots along her route, and it would be a vaunted introduction to the rust belt. With a few decent stops available to her, she would look at menus ahead of time and surprise him with some decent stays and eats along the thruway. Then on to Cleveland and Youngstown with Niagara Falls, two great lakes and of course the Rock HOF in Cleveland. Regardless of who she thought should be in or out, Halls of Fames by definition seem to get more bloated the longer they are open. Before the long ride home the trip would make its southernmost stop in Pittsburgh with its scenic views, parks, bridges and terrifyingly steep intersections. He was able to clear the time off with his boss and a spring road trip was soon commenced.

End Notes:

So it begins, it will get a little harsher as it goes on, so if collateral damage is something that vexes you, turn back now. If not, enjoy the show!

Livin’ Lovin’ Maid by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame


The veterinary hospital on campus Michelle was working in had some state-of-the-art technologies at their disposal. Many corporations would use their laboratories as a test bed to experiment on new processes and wellness techniques. Since she specialized in small animals, Michelle was near the forefront of many innovations with the designer laboratory rats, mice and other animals used worldwide to test pharmaceuticals for human consumption. The latest shipment was well packaged and shrouded in a little secrecy as even her higher ups expressed caution in the handling of the vials that were contained in the box she was opening. Michelle was not familiar with the company that had sent it though minor genetic experimentation was the norm in her industry at the time. It was a catch-22 with some of the things done to the laboratory animals feeling a little cruel, but the funding helped keep the school and clinic in the black. Besides, humans shared roughly 98% of their DNA with these test subjects she would tell herself, and it was better than experimenting on humans. Regardless, she followed her protocols with her usual caution, though her mind was wandering a bit with her upcoming trip. The scientist running the lab portion of the veterinary clinic knew that she was set to leave the next day for her drive with her boyfriend Aaron. She was only made vaguely aware of what the vials contained and how to administer it to the laboratory animals that afternoon. What she was not aware of was that they contained experimental self-replicating synthetic nano cells. What the company that shipped them was not aware of was that while they wanted to use them to increase the yield of mammalian farm animals, that only primates had the right amino acids in their digestive system to interact with the substance. This would mean that while this experiment would net no appreciative results in the intended test subjects, there would be a couple unintended variants that would show just how well the substance worked. After Michelle finished up her work for the day, a careless coworker accidentally knocked a few unmarked vials of the powdered substance into her lab coat as she was leaving. Through a series of mishaps these somehow found their way into her lunch bag as she was left for the week. Looking back at the facility as she was going, she was completely incognizant that this would be the last time she would be there and what changes were to come.

Michelle and Aaron were finished packing up her 2009 Toyota RAV4, having to lean against the ‘barn’ door in the back of the CUV to get it shut. Luckily, some of the Airbnb's had laundry in the unit. Some hotels were also in the mix along with a few touristy spots thrown in. Culture shock was an occurrence some of the time, but she treated most events with trepidation. There was some virtue in the back water locations and were more natural with their settings than the more modern mega chain hotels. Plus, they still had Wi-Fi for the most part. She could always reconnect with friends back home should she want to, as they eagerly followed along with her trip online. Her posts garnered little attention other than in her usual circles, but soon she would trend more followers and attention worldwide than anyone on the web ever had. Aaron would be a close second and would bump many famous people off the list and countless others off social media for good. The first stop at Niagara Falls was as majestic as she had imagined it after seeing views on PBS, along with the whirlpool on the river. So much to pack and unpack at each stop was a detriment to timing though, and on they went. Next on to the Cleveland Rock and Roll HOF mocking some bands inclusion but still hailing many others albeit aware of their flaws. Pobody’s nerfect she would say. They also spent time at some parks on the great lakes, though Aaron underestimated the Lake Erie waves, getting his socks soaked in the process. Luckily one fully loaded suitcase, an extra pair of shoes, socks, and a surprisingly clean park bathroom later, he was ready to go. Purposely taking the long way past the rising fields of eastern Ohio, they lunched Youngstown, on east down I80 to the newish Interstate 99. Making the long swing out there was well worth it, so she could go to the local Sheetz and through Penn State’s campus which had an astounding meteorology program in addition to the biology centers there. Unfortunately, with Aaron in tow just a passing glance was all she got of the campus. It did not help that her older Rav4’s navigation did not show the highway having been more recently completed than her 2009 navigation disk’s data. Getting closer to the famed Lincoln Highway, they began to search for their latest hotel that was planned. Heading back west to Pittsburgh as one of the highlights of their trip with Michelle, a road nerd and Aaron intrigued by the steel industry. They would arrive in a big way.

This trip represented the longest the pair had ever spent with each other. As they had accumulated more individual nights together the friskier that they had been. Michelle had already gotten her hands on ‘big ben’ as Aaron would annoyingly have her call his schlong. For his own efforts she had remarked how much bigger his fingers were then hers when he was only the second to use digits to please Michelle, after herself. The more time that went on between them the less reservations she had about the inevitable intercourse. Michelle’s main holdback now was that she wanted her first time to be special, spectacular even. She was afraid she was setting the bar too high for herself, but at 28 years old she no longer really wanted to wait until 30+ either. Aaron for his part was also hesitant as he had been with a number of women in the past, but no one at Michelle’s caliber. If anything, she was pushier about it than he was, as he felt he had a lot of expectations to live up to. At this point they had spent a number of nights sharing a bed, so she realized it was only a matter of time before they put one and one together. As the current trip went on things only got friskier. From the seductive power of the largest North American waterfall to the sexual overtones of the history of rock music in Cleveland, even to the surprising wave action on Lake Erie. Aside from the outrageously overpriced gift shop at the rock hall, the trip had been on budget and on point, further enamoring the pair to each other. This next stop was well planned out as all of Michelle’s itinerary so far, most going without a hitch. The weather had also been cooperating, the autumn season would sometimes have winds and rains from diminishing tropical storms but was dry for the drive thus far. The foliage on the other hand was marvelous, just as planned. It did not help when trying to keep eyes on the road as the next technicolor rolling hill soared past her CUVs windows. It certainly brightened up the gigabyte of pictures that accumulated during the long drive, as they were nearing the cusp of one of the more photogenic locales she had read about. As they pulled into the hotel, Michelle parked the RAV4 and her and Aaron headed towards the lobby.

They checked in and grabbed the green key card heading to their room on the second floor of the Holiday Inn. The room faced the highway and parking lot but as Aaron would always confidently state with Michelle that the view was perfect already. She blushed as she normally would and gave him a slow, tender kiss which landed them on the plus queen mattress for a few minutes. One of the last things Michelle had grabbed from her CUV was the cooler with ice packs and diet sodas for the trip. She had emptied her bag from work directly into there, unaware that she inadvertently brought some extra chemicals in the ice. The cap came off the vials and the DNA solution mixed with the chilled water within, momentarily halting any cellular reactions. However, when warmed they would reactivate and react, especially at 98.6 degrees. Having unknowingly added this catalyst to their room, they unpacked a little and walked to a local eatery right outside the hotel. She had chosen this spot thanks to it’s vegetarian offerings, while still having a decent Google rating for its steak. A win win for the loving couple. Aaron also snickered that it shared the name with a nudie bar back in upstate New York where he was from. Though he quickly reassured Michelle that since they had met, he had nothing to do with the seedy establishment and she laughed. Finishing off the meals and a small desert the two meandered back to the hotel to settle in for the night. Having bought some diet sodas for the evening, they opened and drank as they sat on the bed and fooled with the limited hotel television. The cooler sat idle with the orange juice and the foreign contaminant floating around the container. The television set was quite wonky with no guide and no less than four channels showing just the default ‘how to set up your DirecTV scroll. This bored them quickly so after scrolling through the pictures from the day and previous locations on Michelle’s tablet, the two got undressed and ready for bed. She laughed at Aaron as he struggled with the usual super tight hotel sheets, almost fully entangling himself in them before he finally softened up the sleeping surface. Slipping down to his boxers and her to just her panties, the two began their most erotic bump and grind session to date, as his raging hard on prodded her in all the right places, but they were careful not to go for full penetration just yet. Good things come to those who wait. In an explosion of chafing passion Aaron finished himself off and the two held each other tight as they drifted off into a loving sleep together. Between their vivid dreams in their REM sleep cycles little did they know how far beyond their wildest imaginations that the next day would turn out.

Waking around 9am and mindful of the 11am checkout time, the pair prepared for their morning showers, with Aaron going first since he was in and out. More than happy to use the single serving size shampoo samples from the hotel, Michelle was a little fancier with her hygiene. Stepping out of the shower, Aaron had no problem watching as Michelle toweled off and placed her personal products back into the bug out bag for the next leg of the trip. She flashed her smile at him as he knowingly watched her in her state of undress.

“Like wot you see, do you?” Michelle said in her alluring accent.
“Very much so Meeshy.” Aaron replied.

She rolled her eyes knowing how much she hated being called ‘Meeshy, Meesh, Ma Belle,” or a number of other spot nicknames that Aaron would christen her with little notice. He was always a good ad-libber as she was talented with trip planning calling ‘audibles’ as he called them. It was some reference to American football that she never understood quite right. She had never been too keen on sportball anyhow. Regardless, she still sauntered over to him adorned in her birthday suit driving Aaron wild with her sensual movements. Gazing into his eyes as she leaned into his partially dressed 6-foot frame she pulled his head in for a tender, slow kiss. After a full minute she broke off the contact and grabbed his rock-hard meat a little roughly, and whispered in his ear,

“Remember, the name is Michelle.”

With that, she released his aroused member and began to search for what she would wear for the day. Aaron loved when she was a tease like this, and their synergy had only grown over the past few days. He would just have to stay on his toes and invent new nicknames for her as he went. All in jest of course, and she was ever the good sport about it. After this brief respite from the road trip regime, they once again prepared to get ready for checkout time and to pack up for the road. Before they put the cooler away, they would first need a drink, and unknown to them the cooler water held more than they bargained for.

Not wanting to partake in the complimentary breakfast as there would be more local dining options on the road west to Pittsburgh, Aaron and Michelle instead opted to open a pack of local New York ‘Damn Good” beef jerky that she swore by, and Aaron found solace in some teriyaki tofurky for the time being. With both options being low calorie but high sodium, the two decided to finally open the cooler and fetch their morning OJ. One thing they both enjoyed together was the not from concentrate orange juice bottles in the morning as the carton was back at home. As usual, Aaron would point out how much of a lie the 'not from concentrate’ really was thanks to PepsiCo’s sprouted cottage industry. After the workout from last night being hard pressed against each other and the salty snacks the two wanted their drinks before hitting the road. Michelle had roughly planned out the itinerary for the day and the various stops that they would be making as they went along the historic Lincoln highway. The Holiday Inn was kind enough to supply the room with some green branded plastic cups which Michelle unstacked and placed on the small table they had put the cooler next to. Grabbing a bottle of orange juice, she fatefully filled both cups a quarter way with the icy water to dilute the sugary OJ a little. Opening the cap, she then filled the rest of the cups with their sweet drink to energize them for what she perceived to be the road ahead. With the nano cells chilled and idled in the icy solution, the citric acid in the juice reawakened them as they stirred their cups not knowing what they truly held in their hands but would find out soon enough. Aaron was quickest drinking the fluid down fast as Michelle was a little slower on the intake. They did have a few minutes to kill before checkout, so he finished packing up the last bags. He grabbed them and headed out through the lobby to Michelle’s CUV to load up the vehicle for the day's journey when something felt off. At the same time back in the hotel room, Michelle had just finished her drink and was starting her usual ‘stadium sweep’ as Aaron christened it, looking for anything that they left so as not to leave things behind. Nothing worse on a trip then forgetting something at a previous destination, though this would still occur sometimes with few consequences so far. Still, as she checked the bathroom one last time and sighed as she grabbed her loofa from the shower knob, a strange feeling overcame her. It started in her stomach but was not a sick feeling, instead like a warming, expanding feeling that quickly spread over her whole body. Almost simultaneously in the parking lot Aaron also had this feeling overcome him, causing him to stop in his tracks. From there, the trip took an unexpected turn.

In the parking lot, Aaron suddenly noticed his shoes feeling tight. That was weird, he thought, as he had been wearing size 11s for years, but there was sudden pressure building on his feet. It did not take long before his boxers also felt tight as suddenly his garment ripped. His shoes then burst as he found his clothes starting to rip all around. He was concerned now as while he was no prude, he was quite certain that being naked in public carried stiff blue laws in this Pennsyltucky town. As his clothing was left in tatters, he suddenly figured out what was happening. He knelt down next to a Chevy Silverado pickup in the lot there and realized he was getting larger as unlike his usual six-foot vantage point he felt like he was standing on a ladder. Aaron’s mind raced and worried about his girlfriend in the hotel room as he continued to shoot past ten feet tall now towering over the truck even from a sitting position. Hoping against hope that this sudden growth spurt would avert soon, and that Michelle was OK, he simply sat there and rode out the sudden happenstance. While the parking lot still had a number of cars and SUVs from various states around the region, it was thankfully not too busy at the time. US22 however had its share of traffic as usual, and the giant, growing naked man could only be hidden from the treeline for so long. As he passed fifty feet he tried laying down on the lot as he began to engage in shoving the smaller and smaller parked vehicles there. As he got bigger, he was amazed at the ease he had in handling a parked Chevy Cobalt sedan, first needing two hands, then one, soon balancing it on one finger. He suddenly dropped it onto his thigh as he passed 100ft and was getting close to the end of the lot. He laughed as the car had a hard impact on his inner thigh and rested trunk down against his growing balls. A commotion behind him instinctively had him reach for his oversized genitals as people suddenly rushed from the hotel to cover his exposure. At first, they did not seem to notice him, as there was a crashing noise from inside the building. Once they saw him, he flashed a sheepish smile as he relented sitting up on the cracking tarmac causing only further panic as they saw that their vehicles were blocked in or being crushed by a giant man. He was amazed he could see clear over the building, and the source of the commotion for the tiny people became evident. It was coming from where their room had been, but the building was now misshapen and in an explosion of roof tar and ceiling tiles, a feminine arm shot out. He immediately recognized whom it belonged to and was relieved that his girlfriend was ok, albeit suffering from a similar affliction to his own. Focusing back on his growing junk, he decided to flip his cock over onto his large testicles to see what would happen to the sedan resting there. The result was not a good one for the car, as his flaccid penis easily smashed the vehicle down between his skin crushing it nicely. It was enough for blood to rush to the site of his cartilage, actually lifting the smashed car which was now smaller than a Hot Wheels car closer to an 1/87 scale Micro Machine and shrinking. Amusingly, the smashed metal wafer stuck to his extending boner for a few seconds before it fell once more to the receding ground. It was only then that it mercifully was overtaken by his growing ass and put out of its misery.

Dumbfounded, Aaron blurted out “Did I just crush a whole car with my cock?”

A familiar voice in a northern UK accent stated succinctly “I hope they had insurance, though that is not a call I would want to make.”

Moments earlier back in the hotel room, Michelle had her own set of issues she had to overcome. As Michelle suddenly felt something amiss in her digestive system, the feeling spread throughout her lovely body. Thinking fast, she laid down on the queen size bed and it instantly felt different than the night before. Having just finished getting dressed, she felt her clothing tightening. She quickly unclasped her C-cup bra as that is where the most pressure was coming from, but her tight panties had less luck as they first ripped, then shredded themselves. It quickly dawned on her that she was getting larger as the mattress on the bed went from queen to twin to toddler in seconds in relation to her size. As the rest of her clothes were turned into polyester shards, she was saddened to lose one of her favorite shirts and was now naked on the seriously stressed bed. Feeling heavier on the mattress it finally compressed into the floor breaking the springs. Michelle was now wall to wall in the rapidly shrinking room and felt her feet pressing hard against the plaster. Moments later, her feet which were now roughly a meter tall in and of themselves crashed through the wall with ease barging into the next room. She heard a loud scream there as she saw the cleaning maid rush out in panic and down the hall, leaving her cart behind as she ran. Others heard the commotion and went to see what the loud crashing sounds were, as Micelle burst through more walls into surrounding rooms as one of her arms entered the hallway. The clerks and maids upon seeing the huge, feminine arm growing in the hallway beat a hasty retreat towards the front door. Once outside something much larger and more masculine would seal off that escape route. As for Michelle, she was doing her best to try to keep calm, as she felt wall after wall breaking against her pale skin, as well as pieces of furniture and fixtures bending and splintering upon contact. Her head had just entered the lobby now, after bowling through the complimentary breakfast area. She felt a brief sensation of heat on her cheek when it crushed the waffle irons, but instead of it lingering there were no lasting effects as she continued to grow. With arms the size of tree trunks taking up multiple rooms she felt like she might be able to burst free of the shrinking hotel and tried to lift them. To her astonishment the support beams and walls broke apart easily like they were made of hardened sand, though this was of little help when she tried to use the building for support to sit up. The Holiday Inn was now more of a shell around the growing woman, as Michelle was able to burst her arm straight through the roof, accidentally flinging a heavy air conditioner unit fifty feet clear of the building. She knew her feet had finally reached the outer walls of the structure, as her sole started to shove some sort of vehicle around before she purposely lifted it slightly and brought it back down, turning it into a crumpled mess of metal. After the initial breakthrough, she heard a familiar man’s voice note how his anatomy just crushed a car prompting her to respond. Still continuing to grow while the helpless hotel remained the same size, she had to plot a way out and what to do from there.

As the giant couple continued to grow, more and more calls trickled, then flooded into the local authorities. The first fire alarms from busted sensors and sprinkler systems in the Holiday Inn were met with little trepidation, while the next volley of calls about a naked giant man in the parking lot were met with more skepticism. Soon, people in traffic on US22 started to report similar sightings near the hotel as the morning rush hour was interrupted by something far more dire. The first police cruiser to make it to the parking lot was dumbfounded seeing a truly gigantic naked Caucasian man growing larger by the second. At first, he thought surely that this was some illusion or that his eyes were playing tricks on him, until the loud sound of the giant's huge cock crunching a car drove home the point that this was real and was about to get worse. As he frantically radioed back to dispatch a second crashing sound from the hotel behind the growing man drew his attention. There he saw many workers and patrons frantically rushing out where they too were confronted by the huge spectacle. He was surprised as they seemed confused on which way to go, and the officer quickly saw why. In an explosion of roofing materials, he saw a heavy, multi-ton air conditioner unit get sent flying into the distance as a woman’s arm the size of a large tree trunk burst through the roof. He radioed back to dispatch trying to relay the situation as it was evolving quickly and that he needed all the backup he could get from every department. While distracted however, he failed to notice the danger lurking nearby as the man’s body continued to expand at an exponential rate. Standing next to his cruiser watching the hotel several hundred yards away, he was snapped back to reality when a red Jeep Compass parked nearby was shoved sideways until the tires caught on the curb and the entire CUV was crushed by the giant’s approaching arm. Cutting off his communique with the county sheriff's office, the officer gunned the engine on his Dodge Charger cruiser but saw that the escape route from the parking lot was cut off by the giant man’s idle thigh. Even laying down he was already taller than the building itself now and expanding towards the busy road. Without time to escape his police car, the last thing he heard was the booming voice of the man mentioning the other car his massive dong just easily crushed, when the giant pinned the corner of his cruiser. It was over in less than a second as the sheet metal was flattened all around him and the crushed vehicle scraped along under Aaron’s unaware body.

Having just plugged in her vacuum, the maid at the Holiday Inn decked in her white and green uniform switched on the device. She had gotten to the homestretch in the blocks of rooms that she was set to clean for the day on the second floor and was glad for it. It had been an uneventful day as usual as she was thankful, she did not draw breakfast duty on this particular day but would soon wish she had as the normalcy would vanish momentarily. With the loud noise of the industrial vacuum whirring away, she did not hear the commotion in the room next to the one she was cleaning as the bed was crushed under the growing weight of Michelle. A generic painting of some grain and fields suddenly fell off the wall grabbing her attention as the frame shattered, spreading some glass on the floor. Shutting off the vacuum cleaner it looked as if the wall was bulging towards her. In a sudden burst of drywall and plaster the wall exploded into her room and the cause was more than she could handle. It was a pair of women's feet, seemingly normal in every way other than being bigger than the computer desk chair that she had just toppled over. The maid did not want to stick around to see what would happen next as she left the room screaming, leaving behind her cleanup cart and heading towards the main lobby. Passing by another cleaner in panic, her coworker was alerted to the growing danger as the entire wall of the room collapsed into the hall, trailed by an enormous feminine arm. The two rushed to the elevator, but the giantess damaged the electrical system and right as the car arrived on the second floor, the power cut out. Faced with this blessing in disguise for the moment, the two rushed downstairs to the lower level. By now, most of the staff and remaining guests heard the loud noises emanating from upstairs along with the loss of electricity. As the two burst through the door, they tried to explain to the lobby staff and maître de just what they had seen upstairs as the whole building shook with a loud crack. At first, they did not believe the exasperated women, but as the noise and shaking spread, they could not come up with a better explanation themselves. Suddenly in a room where breakfast had just wrapped up being served, the far wall and ceiling collapsed, knocking over the buffet style trappings onto the carpeted floor. Coming in behind the dust that rained down was some rope like strands of brown hair and what appeared to be the enormous pale shoulder of a woman who was getting bigger by the second. The decision was quickly made to evacuate the hotel, but this would not give them any better choices when faced with what was waiting for them there.

Communication Breakdown by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

Michelle was surprised by the lack of claustrophobic feelings from her current dilemma, as each wall, piece of furniture or fixture her growing body touched was broken down or crushed rather quickly. Even her head full of shoulder length brown hair was unable to be contained by a single hotel room. Still, she knew there was only much the hotel could take and was worried about her boyfriend until he announced his presence outside of the building. From the volume of his voice, she had an inkling he was also a tad more sizable than before. Raising her arm, she was able to burst through the roof of the rapidly disintegrating building and reach fresh air with part of her body. She felt a little resistance on the way, having no idea she had incidentally flung a huge metal AC unit far clear of the vicinity. With her naked body having replaced and demolished so many interior walls, the weight of the top floor now rested almost entirely on her. Michelle’s feet had finally burst through the exterior wall on the end of the building now as her body passed 200ft tall. As she felt her heels digging into the soft asphalt of the parking lot, shoving and squashing a few parked cars, she decided now she would try to sit up and see what Aaron was doing. Little did she know he was up to 250ft at the time and rising. As she grew, she felt her other arm demolishing another exterior wall as it now brushed over some bushes that tickled her skin. Reaching her hand on the grassy ground there, she pushed down while attempting to execute an awkward sit-up. Feeling the entire top floor of the hotel pressing down on her supple chest, Michelle heard walls resisting and cracking all around as she lifted it up with just her torso. As her head broke through, she could see Aaron there in the parking lot staring at her then down at his wrist as he tapped it as if he had been waiting for her for a while. With a huff while now sitting on the increasingly crushed Holiday Inn under her bum, she moved her arms to rid herself of the top floor. Trying to pick it up proved fruitless as the entire structure disintegrated in her hands. All over her body she could feel debris from the demolished hotel clinging to her pale skin, from a refrigerator in her hair to a sizable bed on her C-cup right breast. Aaron of course had taken notice as well and decided to chide her.

“Glad you are ok, though I am afraid the bed you are presenting me with on your boob is too small for even my pinky toe now.”

With that, he flicked it, splintering the frame into tiny pieces sent flying into a nearby field. Michelle was not amused, and a tad concerned.

“Well, I am glad to see you are comfortable in your skin. By the way, I see you there on the parking lot and would like to know where my car is?” She asked.

“Hmm,” Aaron said, shifting to one side and looking underneath his body, “I think it might be one of these flat blobs of twisted metal underneath my ass. Take your pick!”

Michelle gave him a love tap on the back of his head, ruffling his short brown hair as she did.

“So now what?” she pondered.

“Well now that you have exited and squashed the hotel, at least we do not have to check out.” He replied snidely, “Maybe we should sit back-to-back and wait until we stop growing within the atmosphere hopefully and go from there.”

“Good idea, and with you being taller, you’d run out of oxygen much sooner than I.”

Michelle was fine with this option, as she shifted her lovely body around in the rubble and faced away from Aaron as the two grew. As they both got bigger, Aaron was facing state highway 22 and assorted businesses as his feet neared the eatery from last night. After toppling the forty-foot tree line with ease, he was ready to test the no shoes policy there, ending service forever. People were nearly impossible to discern now as he closed in on 500ft tall. Inevitably, he thought he saw a speck stumble into the parking lot of the restaurant near his feet. This distraction and orientation had him miss seeing the hotel staff trapped in the valley between himself and his girlfriend. For most of them, they made their decision on how to escape from the unaware giant couple too late. The barfly vanished before his eyes, either was never there or back inside the door. Still, nothing happened as his feet started to shove and squash the pickup trucks in the parking lot. Power flashes were next as his heel incidentally snagged a wire, blowing the transformers. Tapping the corner of the wooden building next stirred the beehive finally. As he got bigger, he saw a blur of people emerge from the building, only to watch their precious jacked-up trucks meet a crushing end under his growing feet. Surging ever taller, regular humans became hard to make out, though they left a lasting impression. Some faint tickles against his hairy shins were the last battles of many bar patrons, though it was hard for Aaron to distinguish them from the bushes and shrubbery they got tangled in during vain escape attempts. Getting too big to see what was going on around his limbs, he approached the highway next. In the distance he saw some blue, flashing lights. He had already missed a set of them much closer to him on the lot in all the excitement moments before. By now he had gotten used to the sensation of a matchbox sized car or truck folding under his expanding mass. The latest that offered a nice crunch under his idle arm felt a little different than the others, but Aaron did not care to know why it was or the implications. Being in motion this one had struggled momentarily when he pinned it and was no match for his overwhelming size. The faint tickle on his arm hairs were mistaken for yet another unused roof rack on a parked SUV, rather than the flashing light bar of a police car. He could be forgiven as the tiny metal boxes got smaller, all the more would be reduced to sheet metal against his and his girlfriend's bodies. And not all by accident. His foot, ankle and shin all tickled a fair bit in succession as the restaurant and bar they had eaten at the night before was reduced to splinters by his growing legs. As his body neared the highway, he could tell from the crashing sounds that he had been spotted. A tad nervous about what would happen to the motorists next, it was simply beyond his control at this point. Michelle behind him had her back in contact with his now, with the former hotel being the epicenter of their further expansion. He asked her a question and was surprised by the response.

“Hey beautiful, is it exciting over on your side as it is on mine?”

“Wot do you mean exciting, Aaron?” she asked knowing in her gut what he meant. He replied,

“I mean, given we are both crushing the hotel between us, but on my side of the quadruple butt-cheeked Holiday Inn there was ample parking before my body overtook the pavement, now my legs just destroyed the restaurant.”

It was clear he was starting to enjoy this whole affair much more than she had allowed herself to of yet and was not going to immediately jump off the deep end, though he did make some compelling arguments.

“Listen mister!” She rebutted, “I know about your disdain for the liquor industry as a whole, but it is starting to sound like crushing innocent people is starting to turn you on over there.”

“Well,” he replied, “it is not like I can help it, again it is best for us not to stand if we run out of atmosphere before we stabilize. And something tells me you will come around very quickly if they attack us first and we face no repercussions. If we get big enough.” He retorted seeing a police presence starting to form on the fringes.

“Ok, we will see my man. But at least until that happens, let’s try not to enjoy this. Too much at least.” He said “OK” and reached his hand around his back onto her smooth thigh giving it a nice rub. A momentary tension of her muscles relaxed for him, sending her first signal that he might not be the one leading this expedition after all.

With some of the first responders now crushed underneath the very thing they were called out to, the switchboard crashed as a very nude young woman had emerged from the hotel adjacent to the man. Even though she was facing away from the road after her brief conversation with the giant man, the news outlets and helicopters instantly found the giantess bursting onto the scene. While full frontal nudity could easily be staved off by keeping the camera lenses pointed at the torso of the male compatriot, it was Michelle who garnered the attention almost immediately. Even at a distance it was hard to get the full scope or scale of the two as they grew larger. Many of the news helicopters were focused on her chest it seemed, and for her part she did not disappoint. Her perky breasts, while not disproportionately big for her height, were well enjoyed by Aaron when she was at normal size, and now the whole world could see why. As they grew however, they, like the rest of her body and his became ever more dangerous. An air of fear and tension hung in the air while the two grew and emergency vehicles first neared, then retreated. As the duo got larger, the louder their voices distorted until they were unintelligible noise. As more fire engines, ambulances and police vehicles tried to approach, they reached a chaotic scene on US22. By now, those on the roadway had taken notice of the titanic man as he grew past the Holiday Inn, which then exploded like an egg revealing a nearly equally large woman. Both completely nude and getting larger by the second. Calls flooded in from motorists as well as a flurry from a roadside restaurant. The worst fears of the county switchboard operators were confirmed when all the lines in the eatery went dead as Aaron’s leg ground the building into rubble. Watching televisions to see what the latest was and using backup lines, they contacted military channels, though they were already aware and trying to formulate a strategy. For now, as the two grew, the best plan seemed to be waiting them out and seeing what their moves would be. All local jurisdictions within hundreds of miles were put on alert. This included several metropolitan areas, especially Pittsburgh which was roughly 25 miles west as the crow flies. The city had the largest population within a close radius and the worst-case scenario discussed was the two following the highway there and laying waste to the city. However, it was one of several scenarios played out as the two got larger, speculation was quickly running rampant across all political parties now. Even Philadelphia and New York City could be at risk if they got much larger. Evacuation seemed unlikely as whichever way the giant couple went, it could be at an estimated blinding speed. The news outlets were having a field day as ratings soared, especially those who chose not to censor the giantess in her nude glory. Standards and practices pretty much had to resign there and then when complaints flooded their own phone lines about the massive nude couple across all television screens. For now, it was just wait and see as those closest to the couple had the unenviable task of trying to rescue anyone, they could from close to the giant man especially. No one, not even the giants themselves, knew when they would stop growing. The rescue efforts were too little too late for several area businesses and thoroughfares.

Only half a dozen hotel guests and workers made it to the parking lot but found it to be an even worse sight. Looking up in the sky blocking any route of escape was a giant man with his back to them, getting larger and heading their way. Every car and truck on the lot had vanished underneath him, and the way he was going they would be next. Just then behind them, the seductive form of the giantess burst through the exterior walls of the hotel obliterating the building and pinning a few of the survivors in place. The giant couple shared a few deafening words before the woman turned her back to the man. As they grew the maids, maître d and patrons all knew it was the end. Caught between a proverbial rock and a hard place, they were crushed to death where they stood under the expanding bulk, their demise not even registering with the growing lovers. Aaron was only a little more aware of the next victims, as he watched his leg plow through their restaurant. The bar patrons themselves however, had local sports coverage on the TVs. The Steelers had lost the week prior, and the Penguins were having a decent road trip in Canada while nearby Penn State was also off to another slow start. One man had seen the chaos unfolding outside when stumbling to find his car and thankfully found the giant man first. In his inebriated state when he barged back into the eatery towards the bar to warn people, he was immediately laughed at. When he mentioned that the giant man was so well hung, he was certain he had already crushed some parked autos, he was threatened to be ejected from the establishment for his lewdness. Even if the people within had listened to his warning, there was little chance they would have survived as Aaron continued to grow unabated. With some trees behind the building toppled and an irregular amount of traffic on the road outside, it was unfortunate that the windows faced the opposite direction from the hotel. Right as the bartender was getting testy with the drunk patron, a loud snapping sound outside occurred, and the power went out when Aaron’s leg nicked the electrical lines. As he grew, the helpless people inside the establishment watched as the roof leaned with more torsion than it was designed to bear, dropping wooden beams on them. Ducking underneath tables did little to stop the barrage, as suddenly an entire exterior wall collapsed into the building. Having frantically dialed 911 along with a few other patrons, most were surprised by the busy signal and the few who got through were cut off sharply. The building stood no chance against Aaron’s assault and collapsed in a pile of splintering timbers as his growing weight ground it to toothpicks. Some of the patrons had escaped at the last minute into the parking lot, only to see their beefy trucks simply had vanished, turned to scrap under the giants spreading bulk. Trying too late to escape through some lower bushes, their last struggles against the shins of the leviathan barely could even register to the beast as they popped like grapes between him and the unforgiving ground. Like many other places in the coming hours there would be no survivors to tell the tale of what transpired, as now his bare soles approached the gridlocked road. Having seen what just happened to the restaurant in front of them, panic began to take hold, a little too late, not that Aaron minded either way.

Michelle was enjoying her new stature and perspective as she grew. She could see for miles around the spot where the hotel no longer existed underneath her butt. As she grew taller with her back to her boyfriend Aaron, she peered out towards the route traveled the previous day. If they got much bigger, she thought she might be able to see where they came from in upstate New York. Looking all around she could follow the state highway they had traversed to where they had spent the night, and squinting could spot Altoona where they had a quick pit stop the day before. As she grew, she was happy that her body was only demolishing trees and grass, though it still tickled her smooth thighs whenever she toppled another tall tree with little effort. Looking to her left, she thought she could see the hazy outline of something more substantial. The skyline of the city of Pittsburgh. It was funny, she thought, it would still be an hour in her car with Aaron before they got a glimpse of downtown after passing under a highway tunnel. Looking all around at the rolling hills, it was remarkable how they became flatter looking the taller she got. So many thoughts crossed her mind, first and foremost being if and when their growth would stop. Her boyfriend Aaron, for his part, seemed to be taking this momentous occasion in stride, even enjoying their current predicament. She could feel the land and organic matter conforming to the soft undersides of her legs and it did soothe her. Maybe too much, as another thought crept into her mind, that of absolute power. It was a bit arousing she mused, to be able to do what she wanted to whomever she wanted and facing no perceivable consequences from her actions. Michelle had always been such a sweet girl, she knew that this ran counter to her normal state of being, but the larger her and her boyfriend became the more unavoidable unintended damage from simply moving would be. Manifesting itself in her loins, that she was unsure if her boyfriend was right, that she should let loose a little and enjoy her predicament at the expense of the helpless people around her. Hearing tiny tires squealing and metal crunching behind her, she peaked by her boyfriend as his feet had now encroached upon the state highway. It was no contest as the puny traffic matched up poorly to his growing feet as they pressed on towards a used car lot lined with sheds that were for sale. Beyond this she grimaced as there was a hefty trailer park that if he kept growing he would soon lay waste to. As he continued to rub her thigh in an effort to soothe her, she asked him,

“Do you think we will stop growing soon Aaron? I don’t think your feet quite fit into the crosswalk there on the highway.”

“I have no way of knowing, but glad to hear you are coming around a bit. We can just hope it ends before we run out of air and have to lay down causing more damage. I am afraid if it does not slow soon that mobile home park will have two unwelcome visitors with five heads each.”

Knowing he was talking about his feet, Michelle replied. “At least we can share this romantic view of the rolling hills together for the time being. Just please try not to enjoy this too much without thinking of the consequences, but just maybe we can have some fun with this if we stabilize soon. I am still hungry from missing breakfast.”

Aaron nodded in agreement with his titanic girlfriend as he also took in the sights of the buildings shrinking far below his seated body. The roads had become tight grey ribbons with the sesame seed sized vehicles scurrying slowly along. There were also some flashing lights from emergency vehicles trying to rush towards or avoid being squashed by his body. He watched as his feet overtook US22 feeling the tiny cars and trucks pushing back before being crushed to scrap under his upturned heels. The smaller the puny traffic became, the less he could feel himself flattening the individual machines, at least under his less sensitive soles and legs. Passing over 1,000 feet he crossed the highway without getting up from his ass as Michelle and him were back to back overshading the former Holiday Inn underneath their bottoms. He of course did not know he was a little under a quarter of the way done with his growth, and knew he was fast approaching another structure. Feeling the faint tickles from the light poles around the used car lot toppling, another round of crunchy cars gave way to a feeling like sand pouring over his lower heel. He had no way of knowing that this was the jagged pieces of plate glass on the dealership windows. Feeling the ever shrinking structure’s steel beams bend and twist as it collapsed into a pile of rubble that was quickly overspread by his foot was enjoyable, but he would not let Michelle know this. As his hairy legs and shins expanded, they splintered the tiny sheds and last vehicles on the lots completely enveloping another property as he cleared two thousand feet knocking over a couple substantial billboards. Now as more tiny trees were pushed and uprooted his long legs approached the trailer park. At this point he knew that there would be some loss of lives, though being a workday more people were at their jobs and on the roads. Still, living in a manufactured home himself he could not help but feel a bit sorry for the carnage that he knew was about to unfold before his very eyes and was unaware this was a 55 and over park unlike his own. As the first flimsy structures tickled his heel, he knew there was no turning back now. Row after row of mobile homes were obliterated as Aaron scoured the earth like an EF-5 tornado could only dream of. As he neared an astonishing 4,500 feet he noticed the funny feeling he first had in the parking lot minutes earlier started to subside along with his growth. It was far too late for the dozens of rice sized mobile homes, the hotel, restaurant and hundreds of poppy seed sized vehicles both parked and in motion. As Michelle slowed her growth too, they were relieved to be at a similar scale. Turning his head around he looked for a place for them to regroup, noting a few fast food eateries to his left and right next to his thighs. He could hear faint sirens scattered far below as the small puffs of dust settled along with approaching helicopters mainly from the direction of the city outline on the horizon. Lifting his head, he saw the perfect place to regroup and discuss the next moves with Michelle. For his efforts however, some golfers were about to have a very subpar day.

What was supposed to be just another normal commute along the suburban corridor of US22 on the historic Lincoln highway turned into anything but for a number of unfortunate drivers. Traffic was moving along at it’s normal weekday pace going by a section with a moderately used intersection with lights always seemingly red at the wrong time. As the various cars and trucks zoomed by, only a few people driving west towards Pittsburgh or east towards Alntoona noticed on the side of their vision when the large green Holiday Inn sign toppled over. However, as the trees were uprooted the source of the destruction appeared two enormous upright feet pushed into the parking lot of a roadside restaurant. Several vehicles parked on the shoulder of the road as drivers broke out cell phone cameras watching the giant man growing, looming over the hotel. A loud burst behind him as a nude woman emerged, soon facing the other direction much to the disappointment of those who wanted to focus on her assets. The flow of traffic was soon impeded as his heels smashed the parked pickup trucks in the parking lot and soon his feet were upon the eatery itself. Traffic had now slowed to a crawl and was soon at a standstill, as people craned their necks at the growing soles of Aaron as his thighs brushed up against the side of the restaurant. Many horrified patrons rushed out much too late, as first they went for their precious vehicles, only to find them replaced by many tonnes of solid tan flesh. In their haste to escape all were overtaken in horrific fashion by the giant man’s growing body, screams of pain ending one by one until he approached the outer edge of the lot. It was suddenly obvious that Aarons huge pedis were scraping towards the mass of commuters, many of whom had foolishly left their vehicles idling on the roadway to get a better look. Now dozens of feet stampeded in haste to try to escape as many individual cars were boxed in making it all but impossible. The towering soles overtook the roadway with force, proving that two feet were deadlier than dozens, as a small used car lot was next in the firing line. The small buy here pay here trailer, the vehicle inventory and the sheds lining the exterior of the property proved no match for the growing man. It did however, serve as a taste of things to come, as the office trailer was mashing into a cloud of pink dust and twisted debris, dozens more manufactured homes were in big trouble as Aaron’s feet cast a long shadow over the mobile home park beyond the lot. One resident was on his sixth Sam Adams Octoberfest while laying in his blue plastic pool when the startling commotion from the road got closer. He had a good buzz going when an ominous sight appeared. Cresting above the trees on the edge of the park in the direction of the hubbub was the underside of a big toe followed by four more. Chugging the rest of his beer he knew he had to get moving and ran from the pool still soaked going to the front yard diving into the driver's seat of his Pontiac sedan. In his haste he realized his G6 wouldn’t be so fly without the keys. Grabbing them off the wall in the manufactured home, the huge sole was noisily demolishing his neighbors lot and had no time to lose. Turning on his motor, he got a good puff of smoke out of the front wheels but even sober the cul-de-sac was no easy exit and was soon trapped. In a matter of seconds, his car was pinned under the giant man’s unyielding skin and turned into yet another dollop of scrap metal containing one more victim as the park around him was largely demolished. Luckily for the surviving residents, Aaron’s growth had slowed and about ceased, but Michelle was just catching up in the other direction.

By now, the national media had picked up the news feeds from many regional outfits as the national stations scrambled whatever resources were available to them. The FAA was already aware of the two as their immense size was reported by several passing passenger jets heading first to Pittsburgh, then other destinations around the region. As the two nude leviathans got larger and larger, they were easier to spot from the air, startling many passengers. Even sitting Aaron towered nearly half a mile into the air as his growth slowed, prompting them to ground many nearby regional airports. They did not want to find out what would happen if a brave person in a Piper Cub decided to get too close to Michelle’s attractive chest, as her heaving bosom looked like it could do serious damage to any man made structure or infrastructure, let alone a small plane. From the first arriving helicopters, there was plenty to see through the revolving lens beneath their cabins. Some zoomed in on the destruction in high definition until many station heads had to cut feeds short, as occupied buildings and moving vehicles were overtaken and flattened by the giant man’s advancing body. Still others had a field day with the censors as many focussed in on Michelle and her perky breasts, and the FCC phone system was overloaded with pearl clutchers seeing a penis that could stretch further than goalpost to goalpost on a football field. As usual, the national news carriers were fine with this “dirty laundry” as Henley would put it, and all news was good news for the ratings. People who wrote the scrolls had little time to verify all the information that was flooding in from western Pennsylvania, as local affiliates fielded as many calls from their national partners as their overtaxed reporters trying to make the scene. Those in the news helicopters desperately wanted the shot but did not want to become part of the news itself and made sure to try to stay further than arm's length from the growing, nude couple. This was all fine as the two grew larger from their seated positions back to back, but once on the move the situation would evolve rapidly. As the growth started to slow to a stop, several caught glimpses of the trailer park being decimated by the giant man’s legs, catching several propane tanks exploding as his feet plowed through the buildings. Most broadcasts of daytime television had been interrupted by now, as puzzled anchors were rushed back to the well lit sets, climbing behind their desks and having trouble believing their teleprompters. On the ground, satellite vans were racing towards the scene from multiple directions, though when the pair decided to move, many would be caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. Broadcasts interrupted, the eyes of the world were all tuned in to the sleepy hamlet twenty five miles east of Pittsburgh. While the news media was doing it’s job, most televisions and devices were tuned in to the proceedings from dorm rooms to the Oval Office. As the war room was readied, the highest levels of command began to convene and weigh their options.

As Michelle sat there with her shapely ass encompassing half of the demolished remains of the Holiday Inn that her boyfriend squashed the other half of, her mind began to wander. Maybe Aaron was right. Should they give in to their inhibitions if there were little to no consequences? Her own needs after missing breakfast in lieu of her beef jerky was having a negative effect on her thinking she thought. Looking around, she could spy many shrinking stalwarts of the American roadside that were getting all the more tantalizing. Miniscule fast food joints peppered the well traveled corridor, as much as Aaron deplored them when they were normal sized. Her steady growth was starting to wane as had just plowed through abandoned fields with her legs and thighs, but her feet were approaching a neighborhood now. She could only watch with trepidation as a rather large house closest to the hotel further off the main road was within her shadow of her toes. Michelle bit her lower lip as her heels dug in ever closer to the thin line of the perimeter fence. Outwardly, she hoped her growth stopped before the particular home was reached, but another part of her was curious what kind of feedback a modern, well constructed house would be able to put up. The latter half won out, as she could not even feel the faintest of tickles as the chain link fence was plowed over by her advancing heel, and the home was up next. Sitting high above the action, Michelle watched her sole making first contact with the residence, finally feeling the faintest of feedback as the building creaked and groaned. In what would be the first of many one sided fights, the house leaned and was shoved off its foundation before being toppled onto its side splintering into a cloud of pink dust. Michelle gasped at the tiny scene playing out by her foot, as it tickled a little but felt like almost nothing while the building was utterly demolished as her foot now advanced down the long driveway. Squinting, she did not think she saw a car in the driveway, but also was aware of the attached garage she had flattened as her growth slowed. At the same time her boyfriend’s growing body slowed in it’s ascent while still smashing trailer after trailer like tin foil, her growth rate slowed as well, but her idled feet still rapidly approached more residences. Biting her lower lip she could only watch as another row of five houses on the quiet street were overshadowed by her 180 meter tall feet. In her gut, she had a relieving feeling as if something was soothingly resolving itself right as her growth finally ceased, but it was not in time for the row of homes. They all gave up their structural rigidity as Michelle’s heel dropped into their basements crushing them beyond their foundation as if they had never been there in the first place. All this weight from just her resting foot, as those in the houses across the street were relieved when her towering sole stopped just in time. As she sat there she turned to her Aaron and asked him,

“Well, it appears I have stopped growing. And I only destroyed six houses so not too much damage to worry about yet. Still, I don’t know if it was from the growth but I am kind of hungry. I hate to ask but anything of note around you that may relieve this urge?”

“Well, your cute butt also half destroyed the hotel so don’t forget about that. On my end, well, I suppose only being the lower half of my body that the carnage could be worse.”

“Oh, do you think anyone was hurt babe?” She asked

“Quite a few I am afraid, but what could I do? The restaurant we ate at last night, the highway, a small dealership and the better part of a trailer park seemed to be wiped off the map. But I know how hungry you are, and as gross as I think it is, there is a Mcdonalds and Taco Bell next to my right hand, and a Wendy’s on my left. Fast food is all kinds of wrong and would be glad to help you erase at least one of these from existence for your sustenance.”

“Ugg,” She responded, “Spare me your usual preachy anti fast food take again Aaron.” As she spoke however, her flat tummy rumbled a little. “Although, hmm, that Wendy’s maybe does sound good, I dunno, this whole being a giant thing is much more alluring than I originally thought it would be. Do you see anywhere where we can take a few minutes to sort things out and plot our next moves?”

Peering around for a few seconds, Aaron spotted something. “It appears I see a perfect location for a couple of several thousand foot monsters to regroup.”

“Oh really, and I don’t want to be called a monster either. Maybe beastess. Though something tells me that by the end of the day you will certainly try to make a monster out of me.” Michelle noted.

“I was thinking more by the end of the hour. But first let us take a short walk over to the golf course. I am not sure what par is set there but I would not mind sinking a few balls in your holes.” Aaron replied.

“Very funny mister, I have made up my mind though, I think I might go with the Wendy’s, if only they could Biggie size it.”

With that the two giant lovers took in the chaotic scene unfolding around them noting it would only get crazier as they tried to move from their current spots. A few hundred yards away from the spectacle on the back nine a foursome was about to regret not grabbing two more guest passes.

Up to that point it had been a normal, if unremarkable day on the links for the four retired businessmen as they slowly made their way through the back nine. They had played the Cloverleaf golf course many times throughout the years, though today the name of the club would be of no luck to them. They had long ago sold off their stakes in the business they started as partners that speculated for the local coal and gas companies. They left at the right time as the bottom dropped out due to the public awareness of climate change and the local economy may not have recovered, but these four men were doing fine on their ample savings accounts. A seemingly low stakes game of golf suddenly devolved into a matter of life and death. A loud noise and puff of smoke nearer to the road was shaken off as a wreck on the highway and they carried on at first. The golf ball was destined for the cup on the eleventh hole when it deviated from its course concurrent with a light tremor. As the shaking and noises became more apparent, they saw the source, or at least part of it. Aaron's gigantic head rose above the treeline on the horizon. Soon his shadow began to creep towards their location as they stood there in awe. The source appeared to be in his 20’s, shirtless and growing larger by the minute. At first they thought it was a gag, but when the giant blinked they knew it was time to walk off the green back to the golf cart. They also quickly realized that he was not alone as the more slender profile of a young woman with long brown hair rose behind him sitting back to back. As the monster couple grew larger, the sounds of destruction approached the course, but thankfully seemed to be bending around it. Still they knew that they were fortunate to not be in the trailer park adjacent to the property. The giant couple spoke to each other in tones so loud that their tiny eardrums could not decipher the words, but upon reaching the cart these were followed by actions. Reaching down to his right, a puff of smoke and sounds of rocks crumbling were followed by a fast food restaurant precariously balanced on his finger which he brought to the woman behind him. Stunned, they stood on the step of their carts as she tried to examine it closely with her dark brown eyes, before deciding to let her stomach seal the building’s fate. This was all the encouragement they needed to finally put their golf bags on the back of the two carts and make as hasty a retreat to the clubhouse that their tiny electric motors would allow them. Then, an explosion and fireball occurred behind them under the arm and hand of the giant man as he began to stand up to his godlike height. This was when they saw for the first time his manhood, dangling there as long as the super walmart next door. He turned, pulling up the giantess next to him so as to stand as well, with both bodies now blocking out the sun in their chilling shadow. Craning their necks beyond the white canopies of their carts, they were mortified to see the gargantuan couple staring down towards them, with their big brown unfocused eyes looking right through them. A rush of air blew past them as a disastrous tremor bounced both carts in the air as the giant woman stepped down closer to the clubhouse. This bounced both golf carts so high both lost traction, crashing back to the ground, the cart in front lost control and rolled onto its side, injuring the occupants. Unsure if they should help the lead cart or try to make it away from there, the huge sole of the man appeared in the sky and was rushing down towards them. It was so huge, they marveled at how it was as long as the entire green of the 675-foot par 4 hole. It was hard to make out much on it but the outlines of crushed building materials, grey rectangles of mangled metal, and a few tiny red dots signified his first step wasn't without casualties, and they knew there would be more on the second. Unable to outrace the man’s foot, no money could save them. The last sound the duo in the only upright cart heard was first the plasticky crunch of the cart behind them under the leviathan's heel, and the sole on their roof pinning the puny cart. A sea of brown from the sod on the bottom of the giant’s foot was falling all around as many flattened metal slabs of vehicles stuck to the man as his foot powered down. The final sound repeated only amplified by their proximity and bracing themselves with their arms was futile, so they got crushed and they died. For his part Aaron did not even notice them as he was locked in a tender embrace with Michelle now as the two formulated a plan for their next moves. The whole world was watching, and the lovers held the reins, and things were about to go off the rails.

Hot Dog by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame


Forty miles from the chaos the giant couple was already causing with their presence at the airfield near Pittsburgh International Airport, several air force jets and helicopters were un mothballed and started to get prepped. Military reserves were put on alert but for now the world watched and waited as for what Aaron and Michelle’s next moves would be. So far it had seemed that most of their contact with the world around them was incidental, but soon their worst fears began to manifest themselves into a defensive stance. As the news broadcasts the couple’s actions to the greater world, local authorities had too many ideas of what to do to try to rescue those affected and try to evacuate those in any path the couple should take. Many police officers could barely get any yellow tape and cordon any area off before the couple started to move again. First across the highway from an ambulance responding to the hotel scene, a singular finger plunged through the parking lot of Wendy’s, instantly shredding a parked red Toyota Tacoma deep underground. After only the useless, metal brush guard bounced onto the road from the demolished pickup, the restaurant rose from the ground taking surround grass, asphalt and a few parked cars. Disheartened, they also saw a number of people inside along for the ride inside when the power cut, rising rapidly. Craning their necks, they watched the giant man bring it to his face and the loudest conversation they ever heard was indecipherable in clarity due to overwhelming volume. Frighteningly, the gist was clear when he placed the entire building onto the giantess's vast tongue. The place vanished as they had no idea what over half a mile of digestive system would be like, but they imagined it would be unsurvivable. After she swallowed what looked to be a very tiny meal for her, the giant man’s hand returned palm down flattening a gas station in a fiery explosion. The earth truly shook as the giant’s intentions became clear as he pushed himself up to his feet, rising high into the sky. They watched as his bare ass was speckled with the remains of the hotel along with many crushed rocks, splintered trees and flattened vehicles stuck to his bare skin. Many of these plummeted down into the impact zone as the road ahead of them that was cut off by the giant’s thighs moments earlier revealed itself. Sadly, as he got up there were a number of red spots visible, mainly near the squashed cars and trucks adhered to the likely unaware giant’s skin. The rescue workers saw high above as he reached down to the giant woman’s hand and pulled her upright. Her beautiful body turned around to face him as they then looked towards a golf course that was adjacent to the highway. The man was already standing next to it, but the giantess had to step to him, as he was still in the middle of a likely decimated trailer park. As they frantically radioed in what they saw to the dispatchers, they paused in terror as the dainty woman’s 180-meter-long foot thankfully passed overhead, landing loudly on the green of the course nearby. The tremor from both of the couple’s footsteps even though they were almost half a mile away caused the entire ambulance to jump several feet along with all the other cars on the road around them and roadside buildings to show many cracks. As they watched her shapely nude form sail overhead to their destination, the displaced air caused more devastation as a gust of air hit their Ford E450 Ambulance broadside tipping it over along with a tractor trailer on the other side of the highway. The workers were also knocked off their feet but were essentially immobilized, not that the highway and nearby business weren't already in dire need of attention. One problem was the deep chasm that the giant’s thighs cut across the highway almost a thousand feet across. They knew nothing could have survived under his massive weight, so they focused their efforts on whom they could still help nearby. As more similar reports and scenarios flooded the dispatches from fire departments and ambulance companies, they did their best to relay this to the local police and military wings. As the authorities drew up plans, they grew increasingly fearful as the giant couple got more belligerent and experimented more with their superior size.

Michelle sat there and wiggled her toes as she always enjoyed being barefoot, only this time she was bare all over. Also, her big toe was over fifty stories from the ground. The view she had only had once when she went to the 110th floor observation deck in what was then known as the Sears Tower. If she was sitting next to it now, only the very top of the spire would be level with her chin. Unlike the urban landscape that would be below her in Chicago, the hills and roadways of suburban semi-rural western Pennsylvania were laid out like a carpet below herself and Aaron. As she sat there, she turned to her boyfriend and finally quipped,

“OK, I can’t quite put my finger on it but since we grew have you been any hungrier?”

“Now that you mention it, I have been jonesing for a black bean burger like that one we had at that hidden gem in Erie.” He replied.

“Well, you may have convinced me to try to eat local. Specifically, by your left hand. Indeed, I do not think that in going golfing and points beyond that we can help our collateral damage. And in these few minutes since we have grown, we both are feeling a little peckish and a girl’s gotta eat; fetch me that little bite and we can go from there.”

Aaron did as he was asked by the seated, nude beauty behind him and deftly aimed his pointer finger. He was no fan of any of the three chain fast food places surrounding him within arm’s length, but this would be taking things to another level. Little did he or Michelle know just how much the cells in their drink altered their brain chemistry. Everything was so small it was only easy to distinguish some buildings by the familiar corporate colors. Signage was indecipherable in some places but can still be recognized from above, so the miniscule golden arches next to the purple roofed building were the taco bell and McDonalds. But the prize with a teeny tiny sign with a redhead wearing pigtails was what his woman wanted. He almost chuckled as he felt the metal from the red speck of a truck, he aimed for helplessly get shredded, buried deep underground the facility. Using some serious dexterity, he pulled up the entire building with ease. By the number of glitter sized cars in the parking lot he could tell it was a little busy. This particular Wendy’s really regretted their recent corporate push into the breakfast category. He brought it to his round eyes, trying to read any micro font, but it was futile. He turned his find over to Michelle. She had perfect eyesight and gulped nervously when she thought she saw pinpricks of light from mobile devices, but those could even have been the screen inside had the power not been severed. The building even had a couple cars that would be close to grains of rice, but the finer details as it listed and cracked before her were not lost in the fact that as a whole around the size of a dime. Hardly much of a snack but this for now would be their new reality so better make the most of it.

“Bottoms up!” She deafeningly warned the tiny patrons of the place.

Moving her gaping mouth forward, she went a little deeper down Aaron’s finger than he expected, giving it a seductive sucking before her inner lips made contact with the small layer of sod and grass. This would not help the texture or the taste so this strategy of consumption would have to be refined but was so small she was certain her refined palette would catch a decent amount of the flavor profile. It would also be less cruel to end it quickly for those within, she did not want to think too hard at this size what a trip through her digestive tract would be like. It was amazing she thought, a whole fast-food joint balanced on my tongue and it weighs nothing, like a couple M&Ms. After closing her mouth, she moved her tongue in a wave motion, positioning the entire mess on the tip to deliver the death blow. Michelle proceeded to close her eyes and smear the entire thing against the hard roof of her mouth. Satisfied everything was thoroughly pulverized, she dragged it from near her jaws to the softer palette on top of her oral cavity. From there a faint line of flavors of metal, dirt, and something blander with a hint of salt. Overall, it was tolerable, but in such a low quantity she still felt the weight of what she had done. As the helicopters got closer, they felt it was time to move and regroup.

Aaron had never been a huge fan of the game of golf, not that he outright despised it, just something never sat right. While he was a bit of a baseball fan, he felt the only electric motor on the field of play should have been the bullpen carts. While those began to vanish soon after he was born, he did enjoy the nature contained within their manicured lots on the bright side of golf, but those mainly represented displaced hazards. He much preferred the nature trails and had disdain for the water usage of the massive plots. Now one would serve the perfect foil for him and Michelle’s regrouping. What luck one was only a few steps away and be one of few areas capable of containing their now massive forms while standing. He could tell already while sitting that even the spacious grounds of the golf course would not be able to hold both of their bodies should they go horizontal, which all of a sudden, a certain part of him wanted. Just peeking over his shoulder down the cleavage of Michelle’s virgin breasts, he was having a hard time hiding his attraction as one 400ft erection will make it difficult. Michelle flashed a smirk that asked him if he saw something he liked, he decided that now was the perfect segue to lift his body to its full, glorious height. First, he placed his right hand behind a motel that was no longer in operation and slated for demolition later in 2014. If only Aaron knew this, he could have helped it along but instead placed his huge hand in the soft ground behind it while there was no easy path for the left. Besides, after he scooped up the Wendy’s for his girlfriend and the dealership next to it was squashed under his thighs, this would just finish clearing the intersection as he saw it. Aiming his massive palm squarely towards a gas station, he only felt token resistance from the postage-stamp sized canopy. It let loose its volley of fire suppressant on the hapless people below as it collapsed down, first covering them in white before bloodying them. The weight of his palm pressed the remains deep into the ground, feeling like he crunched a saltine with a bit more heat. Still, for the size of the fireball, it was a surprise it felt less painful than taking breaded brussel sprouts out of the air fryer. Pulling himself upright for the first time in several minutes, he marveled at the view. The mossy carpet of trees by his feet were bisected by veinlike roads and arteries, many moving towards the city rising into the distance between the hills. He thought it looked like it was hiding in fear from the couple, and it was not lost on him that they should be. He did not want to let Michelle know that he had already made up his mind to at least try some tests of his new size, some out of curiosity but others due to his suddenly charged libido. It was strange, he not only felt a little hungrier since growing like Michelle but also a bit more aroused by the whole situation. Maybe the golf course would clear their heads, but his thoughts were quite flooded with graphic ways to use the microverse around them for their own desires. He was so happy that he got to experience this with someone he truly had feelings for, even if some were of frustration. He also had the weight of expectations upon him that he was not used to either in the one worldly place that Michelle did not. Standing at his full height nearly a mile into the sky, he reached down his right hand to pull up his lovely girlfriend after her small snack. Now both standing, and holding hands, they only had one step to go to the golf course but were unaware that this footstep would have dire consequences for four golfers.

It was surprisingly busy at the Wendy’s on US22 that morning as they had been having a regional marketing blitz for their revamped breakfast menu. Little did they know the next diner to arrive would have the lot. Unlike Mr. Creosote, it would be them who would explode at the end of her meal, no ‘wa-fur thin mint’ necessary. The workers adorned in red with the pigtailed logo on their shirts were happy for the expanded shift as it provided them with a little extra scratch. As a rusty blue Mazda Tribute pulled up to the intercom to order a meal to go, a monstrous distraction arose out from the right of his CUV. Incredibly, two huge heels were digging into the highway, shoving and shredding the traffic. He pulled up to the window right as the worker there noted the commotion and alerted the entire staff as slack jawed patrons neglected their breakfast baconators. As they lost sight of the feet plowing by, the hairy shins, knees then thighs kept growing larger, as the rumbling, destructive fleshy freight train tore apart the nearby trailer park. The sun shone brightly on the giant man’s pale skin, as his growth slowed. Still, the highway was now replaced by a thigh towering hundreds of feet into the air, and those crowded near the windows saw his torso stretching high into the sky to his lightly bearded face, and worse, he was not alone. Though the giant couple were each thousands of feet up, their conversation shook the glass as the puny people could not tell what was said but picked up on Michelle’s British accent as the two spoke. They would become more familiar with this foreign tongue shortly, as out of the blue a fleshy pillar of Aaron’s finger torpedoed a parked pickup truck deep underground, surely destroying the machine in the process. Hearing and feeling a rumbling, crackling below them translated itself to watching a schism quickly growing in the manicured grass around the parking lot. It spread onto the asphalt as they spread back to the giant finger, and the ride began. The patrons and workers in the restaurant felt the uneasy feeling of motion, as the g forces quickly passed those of a normal elevator while cracks developed in the tiled floor. They watched helplessly as the ground quickly distanced itself from them, as they rose towards the giant man’s body. Every piece of his anatomy dominated their view and was truly colossal. As the dumbfounded customer waited for his value meal in the now elevated drive through, he knew to keep his CUV in park since the fall would surely be fatal from this height as they neared the giant’s face. As the ground supported by Aaron’s finger settled unevenly, the walls of the Wendy’s flexed and cracked, and several plexiglass windows shattered onto the floors. Finally reaching half a mile into the sky to the seated giant’s face, his billboard sized brown eyes chilled all within. Many ears popped from the sudden elevation change, but when the couple spoke some eardrums were shattered by the volume. The exact words of the exchange were unknown, but they moved swiftly towards on their finger platform to the gaping mouth of the giantess sitting behind the man. 150 ft wide lips parted into a dark, moist void; rows of molars bigger than the entire Wendy’s itself loomed all around as they passed into Michelle’s mouth. The light of day vanished as she sealed her lips around his finger presenting them like a piece of candy, and they were shunted onto her vast tongue. The man in the drive thru turned on his headlights but these were inadequate to light the vast oral cavity. In the humid, shifty alien world, the miniscule people did not have to wait long to learn their fates. In a sudden rush upwards, her strong tongue muscles made quick work of them, the building and the few vehicles surrounding it as all was mashed against the roof of her mouth and smeared into oblivion. Satisfied with her tiny treat, Michelle began to move on towards some greener pastures.

Both standing fully erect at their new heights, Aaron and Michelle took in the surroundings breathing in the thinning air and found it was still suitable for their enormous lungs. She looked into his eyes with hints of despair and elation, prompting him to lean in for a reassuring kiss. Their passion for each other was in full display as Aaron slathered his now enormous tongue over top of hers. He did not hide the fact that he was also trying to catch a hint of what the squashed fast-food eatery tasted like. As they embraced, they heard the helicopters drawing nearer, though most appeared to be in primary colors and not the military variety. They were a little weary of the firepower outside the few odd bullets that had failed to grab their attention thus far. Looking down by their feet, they were amazed how small everything now looked. The tiny commercial buildings were like postage stamps to about the size of an envelope. Houses were even smaller, like little Lego squares. It was almost impossible to see the miniscule cars and trucks on the wire-like roads and no chance the specks of people were visible. Looking all around far above the rolling hills they were amazed to have such a view of the land. It had been years since Aaron had been on a plane, with Michelle much more recently touching down in Boston, but never in their wildest dreams did they imagine such a view with their feet firmly planted on the ground. The fine October weather the area had been experiencing turned the mossy looking hills into a sea of yellow, orange and red. Normally it would be quite breathtaking, but instead the reason for the view and their own predicament took precedence over sightseeing. After soaking in their surroundings and noting local landmarks both near and far, they decided to take that first big step across the road and onto the golf course. Aaron, whose feet were destructively planted on the adjacent trailer park, was already almost there, while Michelle would need a few, gingerly placed steps. She tried her best to place her feet on the areas of devastation already caused by her massive boyfriend's growing body, but still felt a little guilty after her heels smashed several houses already. Two steps and she joined him as he was too distracted by her naked body to see the tiny specks of white which were the ill-fated golf carts trying to outrace them. He did not even feel them get squished and force four more victims deep under the ground. For his part he had knowingly already caused a lot of destruction and it was having a different effect on him. All of this power was going to his head, and being able to share it with the woman whom he loved only strengthened the bond. He was never outwardly violent or as callous at his smaller size, but this opportunity was almost too good to pass up. Having Michelle there, sans clothing certainly raised the arousal level, but he almost felt something in his mind, almost a chemical imbalance driving him towards his urges. He also had an inkling Michelle felt the same urges as well, even if she would not yet admit it. Besides, she easily caved when offered the Wendy’s as a snack, and he did not know that the same mechanism that caused their growth had indeed altered their brain chemistry, if only slightly. As the cavalcade of sheepish helicopters approached them, they saw all sorts of familiar regional and national news affiliates emblemized on the side of the tiny gnat sized aircrafts. Michelle was not used to so much attention but felt comfortable in her own skin, unlike Aaron who had lost a lot of weight five years prior and still had some body issues. When he first grew minutes earlier, he was feeling a little sheepish, but in his head, he was already letting his inhibitions go. He tried to skip breakfast when possible as it was a meal of empty calories and always seemed to have energy to spare, even in the morning. Standing on the golf course the two began to formulate their next moves and even if the tiny people could not understand what they were saying, their actions would speak much louder.

“Well, here we are, want to play a couple rounds, Meeshy?”

“You know Aaron, I am not a big fan even though the sport was invented a couple hour’s drive from my home. I was thinking more about rounding out my breakfast. As usual fast food was not very filling. See that farm down the road there?” He nodded. “I think I will go pay them a visit, there looks to be quite the operation with many cows, pigs and chickens to gobble down.”

Aaron the vegetarian cringed a little at the thought and could not resist chiding her for as much.

“Well, at least there will be one less factory farm on the map, but don’t come crying to me from all the GMOs and hormones you ingest there. Besides, I think I might visit wally world next door and see how I measure up.”

“Oh please, Aaron, you know I am a veterinary doctor and am well aware the risks of meat. Besides, I do not think any microbes will know what to do with our cells at this size. Looks like our new tiny, hovering friends will have to make a choice which of us to follow.”

“We both know who they will choose.” Simultaneously, Aaron fondled Michelle's perky breasts. “I will also give them a show that they will all want to avoid at Walmart, enjoy your snack and I will catch up with you soon.”

With that, the lovers shared a tender embrace on the overshadowed golf course, making divots over 100ft deep. As Aaron watched Michelle’s fine ass sauntering towards the farm, he began to lean over the supercenter and there was little doubt the sight of his girlfriend was inspiring him as most helicopters while maintaining a safe distance followed the giantess.

With the airspace clear of commercial traffic for obvious reasons, the bonanza of news helicopters closed in the now gigantic couple. All of the affiliates from nearby Pittsburgh were first on the scene, with many national news carriers pounding the rotors as fast their craft would allow to reach the area. A whole convoy of news vans and satellite trucks were scrambled in that direction as well. News had traveled fast as traffic both inbound to the city away from the pair had picked up, as well as others trying to leave. No one was quite sure what the lovers' next moves would be, but most were glued to their televisions and devices to watch as best they could. Standards and practices were having much trouble censoring the naked bodies stretching 4,000 feet into the sky with a full set of anatomy on display. All the news outlets were blatantly ignoring the order to aim their cameras down towards the feet of the massive duo as most knew where the ratings bump would be. Namely focused on Michelle’s ample chest. The first NBC helicopter to arrive was scrambled from the traffic report just as the giant pair had finished growing as the dust settled. This is where the world got to see the giant couple in a live feed for the first time, and they did not disappoint. Looking like a normal Caucasian male and female with no distinguishing features other than them being well over a kilometer in height. The fact that they were completely naked was going to be nearly impossible to hide, and both had features that would draw or detract eyeballs to their screens. It would be a ratings bonanza. But the more time wore on the more risk to their viewership as their massive size was already causing destruction far below. There were puffs of smoke around Michelle's heels, as well as all along Aaron's whole legs with numerous roads cut off by the towering appendages. It was impossible to know about the Holiday Inn deeply buried under their asses had ever existed from their vantage point. They had the world watching as the loud talking between the two shook the camera, but it was visual only feed. It would take several minutes before lip readers could decipher what may have been said. Actions spoke louder than words much sooner as the giant man shifted and plunged his finger under the ground. Suddenly an entire, presumably occupied Wendy’s was cleaved from the earth, and lifted high into the sky. Being the closest feed of the action, they watched helplessly as the couple examined their quarry. The entire newsroom gasped audibly as Aaron’s finger plunged into Michelle’s mouth, coming out wetted with saliva with the eatery missing. By the time the giantess reopened her mouth, the building had vanished. Then as more helicopters arrived, only one got the next action on camera as the giant man’s hand obliterated a gas station in a fiery explosion. This was followed by his other arm and was standing within seconds to a godlike height. Pulling up his lovely girlfriend, they both trailed debris from their smooth, utterly naked skin. When zooming in on these dirty patches they saw a ghastly sight. Chunks of building debris with flattened furniture, dozens of brown and grey rectangles with black circles popped to the side which had been vehicles minutes earlier and most disturbing were the countless red dots that represented lives that ended in cruel fashion. A bit of B-roll on cellphones from the ground and helicopters circling over zoomed in almost half a mile to see an intimidatingly large cock and balls, along with labia stretching over ten stories tall. A slight glint in the sunlight indicated just a hint of wetness. As a convoy of news vans and satellite trucks were dispatched east, the giant couple started on the move south to the golf course. What happened next would split them up by a few miles making the hovering squadron of media helicopters have to choose. Neither one of the giant’s disappointed.

Aaron was at a philosophical crossroads ever since he had grown minutes earlier. While quite mild mannered and easy going when he was a smaller lad, he had a strong sex drive that was only really seen by his romantic partners. Now that he and his girlfriend were naked to the world there was nothing left for him to hide. He still wanted to avoid casualties if possible but felt the urge to experiment with his size, and namely his sexuality with his body via his new stature. As Michelle walked a few miles away towards a farm where she would surely eat some gross animals, Aaron looked down past his semi erect member towards a busy Walmart parking lot. At their normal size it would have been the usual, sprawling facility, with every department to suit their needs on such a long trip. Now the entire massive building was only about as long as his growing penis, the building was much wider though nowhere near as tall. Tempting as it was to see if the store would fit, he did not yet want to purposely kill what would surely be so many people. Looking again toward Michelle as she began to take apart the large farm buildings, lowering her head to have an improper breakfast, he was turned on by her innocent appearance. Still, he could pick out the specks of helicopters hovering around her, as her attractive body was drawing in more viewers, and he even felt just slightly jealous as only a couple duplicate affiliates still hung with him. He decided that he would reward these stragglers with a show that they would never forget. As his brain chemistry was slightly skewed by the nanotech at work, he decided that a dick measuring contest was in order although quite one sided with only one winner. His manhood was more of a grower than a shower but the sheer dominance over his current situation was more than enough to get plenty of blood to the cartilage around his shaft. Still, when he was his normal 6 foot tall his package was of average size if not just slightly bigger, but it now had ballooned to a redickulous 400ft long. Deciding to get a closer view of the sesame seed sized cars and trucks in the parking lot, he wondered, why not? Dropping to his knees he straddled the large building in the valley between his hairy thighs as his thick manhood loomed overhead casting a long shadow on the ground. It was hard to make out the individual cars or even the shoppers, as the tiny blue dots he figured correctly to be shopping carts were scattered about, many concentrated in their corrals. He hated the way the parking lot was configured, with the slanted one-way lanes. Aaron preferred to back in or pull through to save a shift on his taxed transmissions if he could for efficiency's sake. His presence was not lost on the tiny mites either as they foolishly scattered about, desperately trying to maneuver their cars down the narrow aisles away from his looming meat. He felt the faintest tickles on the hairs on his balls before the first cool metal roofs touched his soft, sensitive skin. As Aaron’s ballsack spread it’s weight onto 4 aisles of parked vehicles, he felt them crumple nicely under his massive testes. Occasionally a little heat snuck in as likely some gas tanks exploded, but his thick skin quickly smothered the flames as they spread out enveloping dozens of helpless cars and patrons. Finally, he changed the angle of his mammoth morning wood to be like a forty-story flesh skyscraper in a nose down position. Over 150 cars, trucks and CUVs were under his cylindrical shadow, and not all were empty. Callously Aaron slowly lowered his hard cock onto the panicking masses enjoying the feeling of dominance over the sesame seed sized vehicles. He tried his best to lower his mast as slowly as he could muster, right as the first higher profile truck and van roofs made contact with his handled tip and hood. It was amazing, feeling so many tiny things breaking against him as metal crumpled and bent, conforming to his omnipresent girth. His massive penis was as long as the entire lot itself, covering the remaining sixteen rows of tightly packed automobiles his balls had not. It did not take long before the tiny bits of metal were all flattened to the asphalt which now crackled under the weight of his lone appendage. Aaron also felt a pooling wetness underneath his testicles as tons of oils and gasoline mixed with the blood of many unfortunate Walmart shoppers in the wrong place at the wrong time. The dick measuring contest was over almost as soon as it had begun, with Aaron being the clear winner by a long shot. He glanced over at the Walmart and a few tiny cars he had missed as his towering cock blocked their escape route. He pondered dragging his whole johnson over the building and erasing it from the map. For now, he thought better of it and looked up towards Michelle as she was most of the way through her breakfast. He decided it was long enough and to reunite to discuss the next moves.

Michelle had eyed this sizable farm from the golf course and was well rewarded for her vision. First, she had to walk a few steps, or what translated to several miles from any less lofty perspective. Luckily, things were a bit spread out and rural once off the highway, but she did not have to look too far west to see how the sprawl took over. There, many winding streets and tiny houses contained thousands of people who saw her majestic body by now. Not to mention the poky news helicopters all following her every move. Doing her best to step mainly on trees, she did spy the outline of a teensy candy apple red Mustang convertible parked next to a pencil eraser sized farmstand. Having had a bad interaction with a brutish driver in a similar model car back in New York months ago, she decided to try it on for size. Hovering her pinky toe over the hopeless convertible, it was too small to even feel as it along with the small structure were crushed deep into the ground by her smallest digit. Oh well, Michelle thought, hard to find anything that fits anymore as she struck a sarcastic pose for the trailing choppers. Another step and she arrived on the farm, leaving the twisted wreckage behind. There laid out around her feet was a veritable smorgasbord of animal enclosures. It was the kind of thing that would make her vegetarian boyfriend cringe and her drool with anticipation. Besides, nothing here was going to be processed, other than the grinding of her great teeth. She chuckled to herself over the diminutive size of the normal farm equipment. There were lines of cattle trailers less than half the length of her pinky fingers, but unfortunately the herd would not make it to market. Spotting the chicken coops, she decided to start with the white meat first. Housed in a long building that was now roughly as long as her ring finger, she was to make certain something foxy was in the henhouse. As gently as she could, Michelle lifted the roof off of the building and flipped it off to the side where the white wooden structure collapsed onto the ground, crushing several outbuildings. Bending down she brought her eyes as close as she could to the barn, seeing tens of thousands of frantic white dots that she was sure were the birds. Pursing her lips, Michelle felt this would be a merciful end for these birds as they finally got to do what their evolution brought them pre-domestication, the gift of flight. Though this gift into a dark void was traumatic for the tiny birds, she inhaled sharply drawing in tens of thousands of the feathered flock in one go. They were so small, it almost tasted like sand with the grainy feathers scattered about. Rather than find out what they taste like, she simply swallowed the lot, not even receiving a mouthful for her efforts. It was no matter, as she was more interested in the other buildings and fields containing the porcine and bovine inhabitants. The last huge building she removed the roof from resembled to her an envelope in size. It was also thin in height so this would be a gentle task she did not completely win in. Some of the roofing fell in, killing hogs. She was still such a big fan of the occasional pork treats; this would have to do for pigs. Using her wetted tongue like a shovel, she scooped up as many of the pigs blanketed by the building that would adhere. Putting her teeth to work finished off whatever was between them in pulverising fashion. A mesh of flesh, wood pulp, and some metals she did not intend. A small chemical taste so mild that the flavour and size also masked the gravely injured swine stuck between her teeth. Michelle still not done eating would finish them off with even more snacks to round out her meal, a herd of cattle. Red meat was her friend while smaller, this would suit her well from a flavour profile if she got it right. Her wet tongue now takes half ton steers by the dozen, lifting them one by one from the ground. These little chocolate chips were more salty than sweet when chewed efficiently whole by her teeth. Swallowing this last lump down was the most organic, but she felt there was merit to all three courses and would shape her decisions to come. Even she had to admit the occasional insect was ok to try from a nutritional standpoint. Maybe these would have to do as her new normal. She looked up in horror at all the tiny black dots of camera lenses on gyroscopes of helicopters, but Michelle understood the ramifications of what the world had seen her do. Then the herds started to scatter under the tremors from her approaching boyfriend. As Aaron’s eyes meet Michelle's, she is taken aback how good he looks after his excursion to the Walmart parking lot. With what appears to be some caramel on his semi hard on pointing right at her. Getting close it seems like there's some bits of candy wrapper foil as well that turn out to be dozens of flattened vehicles.

It was that two items needed, fourteen bought kind of morning at Walmart. A laborer gets into his Ford Transit high roof van and turns over the motor to get the ponderous vehicle underway. A sudden shaking of his high-profile vehicle gives him pause as he looks up through the steeply raked windshield to an astonishing sight. A man of colossal size stretching high into the sky appearing to be in his late 20s and completely nude casting a shadow all around. At blinding speed, the giant man kneeled down, surely demolishing some tracts of land surrounding the Walmart he had been shopping at as he effectively straddled the property with hairy thighs and a torso that stretched skywards. The sun would briefly return during this period before being overshadowed by something much closer and more sinister. Rising over the lot like a dark cylindrical cloud was the immense underside of an unbelievably huge penis. Judging by the straight shot of his shaft, the giant whom it belonged to was happy to see them. The feeling was not mutual as panic gripped the parking lot as people all rushed to their cars hoping the solid skyscraper of flesh would not be laid upon them. As the laborer sat there stunned, he watched as a pickup and sedan collided right in front of his van essentially blocking him in. At first, he was glad he got a rare sideways pull through spot at the end of the lot for his large vehicle but now it was a liability. Looking at his side mirror he saw a pair of balls that would rival the sphere at Epcot looming over the rows on the opposite end of the parking lot. Never truer were the words on his mirror that objects were much closer and larger than they appeared as the massive hairy globes descended. Even being over 400ft away from the point of impact, the grotesque spectacle of the giant’s testicles smothering and crushing vehicles on the lot shook his van and only added to his desperation to escape. Throwing his RWD Transit van into gear, he tried to bully his way out by pushing the mangled wreck in front of him but only managed to move several feet forward. This would soon be the difference between life and instant death. People were screaming all around as other wrecks occurred in other rows behind him. He then heard a woman shriek that the gargantuan cock was angled down and dropping fast. With little time to react to this warning, a loud thump on the back half of the roof of his high van knocked the aluminum ladder loose from the side of the vehicle. Being in one of the first vehicles impacted meant more weight being focused on the puny Ford, the metal shell almost instantly conformed to the fleshy combatant. The laborer watched helplessly as the back of his van was crushed flat, squashing some of the racks inside. Afraid he was next he was surprised as he was lifted while the ground vanished as the front half of the vehicle rose up, wheels departing from the ground. There was a loud crashing behind him as he was nearly vertical and multiple paint cans and toolboxes crashed into the half size rear floor where it now met the roof. Over a hundred other cars and trucks behind him were much less fortunate as he listened to them being flattened one by one. Once in a while there was an explosion as a fuel tank ignited, but this never seemed to faze the horny giant. The laborer hoped he was alone in this predicament but rightly knew how crowded it was and that dozens of people were likely being crushed as well. Deciding now would be a good time to flee his stricken super duty van, he was dismayed that the twisted metal not only jammed the doors, but it also made the two windows too small to escape through. Turning to try to kick out the windshield, it occurred to him the noises further back had ceased. The giant’s hard dick was fully in contact with the parking lot, but not for long. With a feeling like being shot out of a catapult, the laborer’s van shot a quarter mile into the sky as Aaron stood on his feet. All the grease and oil from the squashed fleet caused his van along with dozens of flattened cars, trucks, shopping carts and shoppers themselves to become hopelessly stuck to Aaron's member. The laborer could now see the torso of his oppressor, rising high against the blue morning sky. Trying his lights and horn to get the attention of the giant man was a fruitless endeavor, as he felt like a flea trying to flag a rhinoceros. Another swift shift in momentum began to carry him forward towards the countryside. As the giant's excitement level plateaued, his long penis started to become flaccid. This caused some pathetic wrecks to fall back to earth, but it simply changed the angle of the work van for the time being. The laborer could now see where the giant was heading, as crouched over a farm in the distance was a giantess who appeared to be in her mid-twenties and also quite naked.

Standing up to his full, godlike height once more, Aaron felt as his dick peel off the slick, decimated Walmart parking lot taking with it some parting gifts. Not all of them stayed for long on his schlong, as wafer thin bits of metal wafted back to the ground far below. His penis felt cooled by the breeze on the underside, and he took a moment to see what destruction he had wrought with his simple action. Even Aaron was amazed from his full height about the devastation one dick slap brought to the crowded parking lot, as it was cut into two undamaged sections with a stripe down the middle. In the classic phallic shape, a slick of brownish oil housed dozens of rectangular, metallic, multicolor slabs. Aaron knew nothing could have survived under that onslaught but thought better of continuing to easily crush the crowded store next to cockzilla. Instead, it was time to reunite with what was surely his well-fed girlfriend. While he started walking over to her, he observed her kneeling down over some brown fields, pursing her lips and sucking up some whitish dots. The closer he got, his arousal was sullied by disgust, as Aaron realized it was livestock that his girlfriend was hoovering up. His fully erect shaft started to recede, causing some of the loose cling-ons to fall back to earth. As he gets closer Michelle looks up from her latest bovine meal and notices him.

“Oh, me main bloke! I just finished off the loveliest three course meal. It started with petite cornish hens. This was followed by a wood fired pork dish that had extra iron. I just had to end with the chocolate salted micro lava cakes, divine!”

“Well, I am glad you brought your appetite.” He replied a little disgustedly. He recovered with,
“Would you be interested in anything more filling while you are at this height” With this Aaron waved his hand across his vast nudity as a game show host to contestant their would-be prize. Pausing on his midsection at face level, he beckoned “So wanna lick this dick again sometime?”

Looking at it reminded Michelle of a candy bar but did not want to sense what this petrol slick tasted like. She did wonder what the multicolor metal candy wrapper sized cars would off for a flavor profile before flattened as a topping, but hastily replied,

“Gotta lotta nerve mister, but maybe I will have more room a little later” She surprisingly yielded back. “Besides, while I was scouting the land, I spotted some apple orchards and grain silos you may like for your tastes, and” she then mockingly performed a similar hand motion across her own body. “For now, what you see is what you get.”

“Oh babe, you know me too well,” He replied, stepping on a barn and farmhouse as he arrived at the orchard. “This may be our new normal, but at least we can spend it together and make the best of it.”

Aaron lifts up Michelle by her arms gently, as he pulls her into him for a tender embrace. Their bodies coming into nude contact could be heard from the ground as the force of the air they displaced was enough for a stiff breeze. More than a few people affected on the ground could only imagine what a steadier horizontal pounding would yield. As they stood face to face, Michelle teasingly smiled, revealing all sorts of shredded animals adhered to or sheen cut in two through her white teeth. Looking back down at the greener pastures, he replies,

“Ew, touché, you win this round, your ravishing smile always gets me.”

Snapping down at breakneck speed, he gently shears the upper halves of rows of ripe apple trees with his teeth. At least as precise as he could be at his new size. Aaron was astonished with what he accomplished with so little effort, stripping the entire groves clean of foliage. Next it was on to the grain silos, which would be better off than the puny rail cars below. The tiny worm of a railway snaked in all directions but the train cars themselves on the not so mighty locomotives. The grain cars were as long as one third finger segment. Luckily the silos and elevators were almost half as tall his pinky, vertical, and nearly as wide. This food was best served giant. Settling low on his hands and knees, he went into his work and finally enjoyed a balanced breakfast. Each one had a wholesome, grainy taste, even if it was a little grassier than he would have liked. But Aaron could get used to this as he polished off more than a dozen of the tasty structures like straws. An amber paste piled in smooth dots on his pink tongue as he stuck it out at Michelle teasingly. Seemingly sated by their recent snacks, Aaron pops up to his full height. Towering fifty stories above Michelle’s head, he was head and shoulders above her. Leaning in, she put her head into her shoulder blade as the lovers lost themselves in a tender embrace as the helicopters suddenly drew back.

“So, this is how things will have to be then?” Aaron quipped as he was about to discuss what future this would be for them. Instead, they heard a high pitch whine coming from the west, and two black dots of military jets came into view.

"Wots all this then?" Michelle quoted with a properly mocking cockney accent. These greyish gnats were approaching, and these planes would change the couple's plans.

Black Mountain Side by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame
Author's Notes:





With the media fully engaged with what the couple was up to, they did not disappoint in the saucy action. For the local and regional police this was well over their heads for what to do, and quickly ceded action to the higher authorities. The clergy and religious institutions did likewise, as if the first moments the couple arrived at their current size the worshipers started to aggregate online. However, these nascent cults could only imagine their new gods' power, all stemming from their massive scale. None knew the true cause of their growth, only met them with a mix of envy and desire. The army had a more immediate problem on their hands, as they bore witness to the raw power the giant couple held. The highest levels of government quickly convened to hold court to see what immediate actions could or should be taken. Armed Lockheed Martin F-22 raptors were scrambled from the airfield next to Pittsburgh International Airport. As civil air traffic and media helicopters were told to steer clear, troubling footage from on the ground began to emerge of the giant couple's activities. After a few grainy shots from the highway and demolished hotel, a truly astonishing video from an HD security camera of a Walmart parking lot showed the joint chiefs just what one inflated appendage could purposefully do. Watching half of the busy parking lot vanish under the giant’s horizontal penis that stretched beyond the top of the frame, only to have detailed, flattened twisted wrecks emerge when it lifted. It was enough to send chills through everyone in the room. Another video obtained moments earlier from a first-person farmhand showed Michelle in action with exquisite detail. A hasty, shaky POV detailed the action after Michelle had already arrived on the farm. The videographer was dangerously close to the action, sacrificing her hat as the giantess sucked up an entire coop's worth of chickens. It was a surreal sight, the white flock seemingly levitating to the void formed by her pursed lips. Once a satisfactory level of birds were swallowed by the titanic woman, the farmhand let go of the tractor she held onto just in case. The giant woman crawled to a new spot on the farm on her hands and knees with attractive though perilously swaying breasts entering the frame as Michelle noisily flattened an unseen barn. Turning a corner around the outbuilding she was sheltering near, the farmhand caught the tail of the decapitated roof of the pigpen being tossed, having the dust settle from its destruction as the giantess bent down. Michelle’s tongue was so vast, and it easily scooped up the debris with many injured, screaming pigs. Up they went into her mouth when the loud crunching, chewing sound silenced the hogs for good. To the farmer's displeasure, the giant woman moved onto the rolling fields taking down cows by the dozen. The video then cut short as booming footsteps approached from the other direction. The shocked oval office then convened with cabinet members to try to figure out what they just saw. The reading on their height as well as Aaron’s and Michelle’s identities were also revealed. Other than that, only estimates on the livestock lost and the damage so far were the scant stats available. They saw up close and personal what the giant man could do to civilian vehicles and infrastructure with little effort when his hog laid waste to a crowded parking lot. Not wanting to know what they could do next without some response seemed like a mistake in the making. Even if it went bad at least they could say that they tried. Estimates were in on the animals the giantess already consumed and they assumed the man would easily down similar numbers not knowing he was a vegetarian. The members feared what would happen if the pair turned to the most abundant large mammal in North America as a food source, that being humans; voters as well. It was the latter half of a liberal leaning presidency and the commander-in-chief wanted to help his party as much as his country. Therefore, the consensus across the aisle was to allow the armed forces to engage the giant couple with as much force as necessary to see what effect that they would have. Pennsylvania had always been an important swing state, and secretly if the plan backfired then they would lose a lot of constituents. Calling in a couple fighter jets from nearby Pittsburgh airport to be scrambled, they were given the green light to scout then slam the Aaron and Michelle. They watched now in eager anticipation as the pilots closed in on the couple as they embraced over decimated farmland. Just in case, planning for all contingencies had begun, and would be needed.

As the giant lovers stood there watching the insects advance, the bugs made the first, and ultimately wrong move. A small speck with a white vapor trail behind it zoomed towards Michelle's stomach. The miniscule sidewinder missile ignited on impact, while designed to tear through tank armor, to the giant woman the fireball felt like a small rubber band had snapped. Barely irritating, but it sent a message, especially when the planes fired upon her boyfriend as well. The twin jets let loose with a barrage that could turn away an invading army, but the two who stood in opposition seemed more puzzled and bothered than actually wounded. Michelle could feel minimal pressure and heat from the blasts and noted that even at her gigantic size that these armor shattering weapons should have more of an effect. Aaron for his part was just enjoying the light show reminding him of the concert synth solo of Welcome to the Machine which he watched the night before on YouTube. Little did they know that the reason for their skin's impervious nature was due in part to the nanotechnology in the genes they unknowingly ingested from Michelle’s laboratory. Now they heal like Wade Wilson and feel no pain like Francis, a devastating combination with their size making them almost omnipotent beings. Still, it was an upsetting development being attacked like this, and it triggered another defense mechanism in their brains that took both of them by surprise. Out of the anger rose lust, like a sexual phoenix from the ashes. While Michelle to this point had preached caution and avoided wanton destruction, her thought process was quickly overwhelmed, starting to fall more in line with her already turned boyfriend. The grey houseflies finally stopped after a full minute expending everything they had as even these war machines did not have unlimited bullets like in the movies or video games. Circling around at subsonic speeds, the two looked at each other as if to say who wants to catch them. Michelle broke the staredown between them.

“Let them go, now we know wot their intentions are and wot effects they have on us. No reason to expend the energy chasing two trinkets when we are in the land of the toys. Maybe we should have a little more fun after all to show them who the new bosses are.” Michelle stated.

“Good to see you are finally coming around,” Aaron responded. “So just maybe you can join me next time we go shopping and let those inhibitions go further.”

“Don’t press your luck big guy, you may still be taller, but I have better wit and made a career studying small insects and animals. You are just out of your league I am afraid.” She snapped back.

“Indeed, you may win this round, but let’s head back to the main road and head towards the place you originally intended for us to go to. And let’s also have some more fun along the way now that we are well fed and had our morning missile massage.” He concluded.

Aaron puts his left arm around Michelle as they walk back to the road. It was a bit more chaotic and crowded minutes after the attack failed and video of Aaron’s sex organ popped over 100 parked cars like tin foil bubble wrap. Wordlessly, they looked into each other’s eyes and down at the highway. Like fish in a barrel and moths to a flame, they then both looked up to see the hazy outline of Pittsburgh in the not too distance with many glimmering ribbons of white and red lines to greet them. Interspersed were white rectangles and squares scattered about with countless tiny pegs with brown roofs, some with blue watch battery sized pools and bitty twinkling solar panels. She had a newfound sense of self-worth and confidence. Besides, unlike her ancestors, she had just taken on the American army and won. Granted, with an American bloke by her side, but there was no one Michelle would rather be sharing this, or the many other moments to come. Even if she could really fend for herself and then some now, Michelle was more than happy to stand by her man.

For years, the pilots of the F-22 raptors had trained for this moment. Out of the academy they had logged numerous flight hours, and even toured overseas. This was more of a reserve role, as in who would be dumb enough to attack the middle of the country. It was mainly speaking events, air shows, and low-level recruitment these days in Western Pennsylvania, but those days were about to change. Both were in street clothes for the morning when they both received some strange news from various media. As they hurriedly scrolled through unbelievable videos and reports from the warpath, the green phone icon invaded their screens. It was time to drive from apartments in Moon township down to the airport, where at first it was classified if it was related to the news. They were filled in on the rest of the situation upon arrival as they hastily changed into their uniforms. These were some of the latest technological fighter jets available and they were going to engage with an enemy. The pilots did wonder a little earlier in the year whether they would be going back into the European theatre due to the situation there in 2014, but instead the fight came home. Overseas, they mainly flew their planes from base to base as air-to-air combat was rare and air to ground still the name of the game in the contemporary theatre of battle, if not drones. Therefore, neither pilot had ever fired live ammunition from these jets in practice yet, only theory. Still, it was time for battle, fully suited up they climbed up the movable stairs into the cockpit of their jets, and began to run down pre-flight checklists, flipping the switches and nervously eying the red shiny buttons that made things go boom. Upon the orders of their wing commanders, they would engage and fire if asked, but both had to be mentally prepared. Of course, as they took off from the airport and gathered themselves in the tight formation, nothing could prepare them for the scene that they rapidly approached from the west. The twin monoliths each looked out of place on the usual suburban landscape, rising out of the low morning sun angle. They cast immense shadows over the land, as the two pilots squinted into the bright light through their visors and heads up displays. They were on an open frequency with their superior officers who were under direct orders from the highest levels of the government. The eyes of the world were on them and what they did next, but were informed that the attractive, nude couple had already caused death and destruction in the short window that they had been this size, and that further action was needed to try to prevent more loss of life and property. The pilots were told to use the arsenal at their disposal to search for a weakness in the giant couple to try to end this before it was too late. With the command given, the two fighter jets split off, one aiming for the giant man and the other the attractive young woman. Firing off the first missiles and salvos was an elation, but the result was less than could be desired. Usually during simulation, the pixelated targets would suffer dire consequences from the direct hits, but even landing square in the green X on their targeting screens, the giants did not so much as flinch. Still, they had a job to do, and these air force pilots tried their best, firing round after round all over the torsos of the immense couple, but seemingly to no effect other than the hauntingly surprised smirks the two wore. Once all their munitions were spent, they made sure to keep what felt like a safe distance from the two, not knowing that if either wanted to give chase, they could have easily caught their fighter jets. Heading back to base as they chirped on the radio that the weapons had minimal effect other than on the giant couple’s demeanor, which would only be emboldened with the attack. Upon their return to base, they were commended for the efforts as more jets were being prepared around the now buzzing airfield. They also noted that civilian traffic increased around the fringes of the busy international airport. As the day went on and the tall objects approached the civilian flight vectors, the scene would only become more chaotic.

With their feet firmly planted on what was surely irreparably damaged pieces of infrastructure, the two recently attacked giant lovers vented their faux frustration at the world below. Aaron, however, was teasing Michelle a little as he broke her one rule, she whispered to him earlier and immediately stepped on a Sheetz. Such a waste of so many Herr’s chips and other regional delights, she did not let him think this action went unnoticed and gave him a playful shove. This in turn flattened a manufacturing plant under his left foot with ease, leaving behind only a bigfoot shaped crater and several overturned trailers. To further arouse her memories, he bastardized a quote from one of their favorite shows that they watched together while they slowed their neurons with the substance of choice :smokin: . She would tell him that when she was growing up, her younger nephew would watch it with her in the UK and it still held up as the passable cartoony stop motion trumped low tier CGI any day. Aaron asked her,

“Can we break it?” With a sigh, Michelle responded,

“Yes we can! But please watch the merch, lord knows what you would do to me if I purposefully went for a Whole Foods.”

“You can have ‘em,” Aaron remarked, “But if you get close to one of my beloved Wegmans, that will be an open field rugby tackle in it for you.”

“Threaten me with a good time, will you?” Michelle closed with a wink and gentle rub on the small of his back.

Being together for several months each knew how to push each other's buttons in the right ways. This coupled with what was going on inside their heads on a molecular level spelled extreme danger for those caught in and around their increasingly playful romp. The two marveled at just how small the world around them had become, all the familiar markers of the landscape were gone, as their only cues were that of VFR pilots. As Aaron had played a decent amount of flight simulator being a computer nerd for years prior, he already knew how to stick the landing, even in that pesky Sopwith Camel with a crosswind on in the then notoriously demolished Meigs Field. He would quickly see that Michelle was less sure on her feet as they approached a town with a bend in the road that they traveled along. As he did a lot more trail walking in upstate New York over the years along with some light mountain biking, Aaron was used to a slippery rock or spot. Though not barefoot as they were now and right after Michelle uttered her ‘yes we can’, she felt something give under her right foot. It sank so fast at an angle under a small hill next to the highway into the cold soil, she hit bedrock. The surface of grass, trees, dirt and outbuildings was reduced to a thin, slippery film, one that had her go down faster than the time months before on that black ice. This time she was much more fortunate as the ground was more forgiving than the asphalt on her lovely body. However, her unforgiving skin stretching for almost the full titacular 4,000 feet on the surface world would have a natural disaster beating lives lost percentage rate of near 100%, with an injury radius stretching miles. Needless to say, this would attach attention to the proceedings taking things up another notch. Luckily the suburban landscape was still mainly that of stores and retail centers. But they knew the two were heading for trouble, citybound. This latest disaster taking with it hundreds of lives would not be the last mass casualty event, though maybe the last accidental one.

As the laborers' van approached the kneeling body of the giantess, he noted how quick the journey was at speeds far beyond the top end of his seized Ford’s motor. The giantess stood up now, and was easy on the eyes, not so much the mind. Her body was so detailed and close, but utterly huge. As the two talked in booming tones, they loomed far above him and if unleashed could do damage at this size. Suddenly, he could hear the sound he never expected as he took a nosedive, silence. That is, he could somehow hear the pounding heartbeat as blood pulsed by the twisted metal of his disabled vehicle. Luckily for him, the man’s long penis he was stuck to and imprisoned on did not quite reach the groves of the apple trees, but Aaron’s face did. Loud chewing and splintering above announced an early harvest time but hopefully a well-fed man, as he did not want to think about what was going on in that hairy stomach looming large above him. After Aaron was sated with this, the giant walked to several silos, decapitating them and scooping out the contents with a hundred-foot tongue. He hoped not to be on the receiving end of this appendage as it looked like it could clear a city block, but it was not him he should have been afraid of. Still standing behind him when some noise ended the meal was Michelle, and she was no vegetarian like Aaron was. Also, the van’s location was somewhere her lips had been before. Still, the noise took all focus off their food and into the skies to their west. The man knew the sound as he had friends in the air force and saw a possible salvation for his predicament, though the bigger they are the harder they fall. While this would later turn out to be true, for now he was not too sad when the planes let loose several sidewinder missiles. This euphoria was short lived when the blast wave shattered any remaining glass and he had to hope no volley hit his area directly, and they had a lot of dick to aim for. The bombardment lasted minutes and he was sure the giant or giantess must have sustained some level of injury, but then the smoke cleared. The victors were clear, and now he was only relieved when they did not follow the planes, instead opting for their normal leisurely pace. They had not slowed, every jarring footstep far below shaking and creaking his metal shelter, anyone could end on a half mile fall. They seemed to cruelly be walking onto buildings and roadways now, some even felt targeted. After a gas station was splatted by the man’s foot into another explosion, the two spoke again. He also noticed that when the giant destroyed something there was a jolt seconds later as blood pulsed into the cartilage behind the crushed corner of his van. The giant was clearly aroused by what he was doing, and it changed the angle to the giantess he was following. The view of her perfect ass caused the labourorer to follow suit, pitching a tent he was not looking to. This view did not last long, as Michelle’s right leg went crooked, and she went tumbling towards the unprepared ground. He could see traffic far below and busy shops with lights on, but in slow motion he watched helplessly as all was blocked from his view. Her fall caused a destructive sound that would haunt him the rest of his life. He would not see her get up though but could hear it as well. He only got a brief glimpse of the impact as his angle changed sharply past the long brown hair of the giantess as the giant's stiff boner sharply shifted the laborer's view. The giant had witnessed a full view of the fall and was so turned on by it the man in the van feared the next place he would go would not be so hospitable. The vastness of it would be easily able to accommodate his half-crushed work van, but surely would not bode well for him when he was joined at the tip by the pushing forty story penis behind him. Still, while he survived this round of ups and downs, his erection was not unnoticed by some of those from the ground angle.

On the ground, a wrapped Ram Promaster satellite van headed in the opposite direction of most traffic. News travels fast, or at least as fast as the air wing could muster. Regardless, the station wanted some close ups of the giant couple’s approach to the city. Little did they know the dangerous situation that they were sending the news crew into. The cameraman was in front of a small array of television screens and video editing equipment, some with grainy live feeds of the current action in the cramped quarters of the boxy part of the vehicle. He recognized the area the giant couple were in and shuddered when he saw the first feed of the man flatten an entire parking lot without the use of his hands or feet. Even over the radio the news van’s driver and talent could hear the jets streak overhead, and thought that they should set up soon, and would maybe get to watch the US Air Force finish off the giant couple from a hard angle. There were hills everywhere in this part of the state so there should have been overlooks. When they saw and heard the attack fail, their blood ran a little cold. They all thought if they should disobey orders and turn back or at least alter their course. The giant couple had just devoured an entire farm with ease and what if they were desert? As they made their way onto the Lincoln highway, the traffic going the opposite way was at a standstill. There was no turning back now. Journalism had always been a somewhat risky profession, though it was mainly the combat war correspondents who felt the brunt, although many were placed far enough from the front lines to miss out on the heavier action. Even at home there would be higher profile attacks on news teams over the years, but in 2014 in the current geopolitical climate there was more of a sense of ease among those working in that community. Still, with the continued death newspapers small and large with many others becoming ad-rags, the news was evolving. The big networks started the trend with the 24-hour news cycle with heavy hitting cable tv stations, as the internet itself continued to fragment how people received the latest headlines. As everyone could shoot videos and post them instantaneously from a device in their pockets, the occupants in the van wondered if these trends would continue, and what their futures would hold. The live feeds soon showed that the giant couple, unaffected from the barrage on their magnificent bodies, were on the move again, and headed right for the news crew. It was now or never, time to find a spot to set up and try to capture them as they passed by. Still, they knew it was almost Russian roulette, not sure if an errant footstep would flatten them and their van ending their lives in pathetic fashion. They found a decent sized parking lot in front of a local Wawa convenience store to set up the live shot as the giant couple rapidly approached. Able to go on air just as the two giant heads crested over the hills on the edge of town, every footstep momentarily cut the feed as the two approached. The giant woman appeared to be out front when something went terribly wrong. As the cameraman craned his rig upwards to try to frame the shot of her approaching, nude body, he did not see her leg giving way as it crushed a hillside by the roadway. Suddenly all eyes looked up more and more as the giant body fell almost in slow motion, and the closer she got the more the view was dominated by the peachy cream goddess. It did not take an engineer in dynamics to analyze her flight path, as the entire neighborhood had screams reigning out and last-ditch escape efforts way too late. A breast the size of a sports stadium zoomed down on the camera, cutting it to static as the van and equipment itself along with the talent were reduced to millimeter thin pulp. The static feed would only cut to a stunned anchor until it went to the first commercial break in almost an hour. When the helicopter feed returned, the giant woman had been helped to be lifted from the smoking, body shaped crater like an oblong caldera. Their fate was well shared in the suburban populated neighborhoods of houses and businesses. The only solace for the time being was that the deaths were only in the upper hundreds, as if the man had it or in a more densely settled area in any major metropolitan city the results would have been over ten times that. The world took notice.

When Aaron noticed Michelle had fallen, he first exhibited concern. But as she sprung onto a push up position, he not only could tell she was fine, but also from the view that she was fiiine. Seeing her perky breasts hanging down with speckles of pulverised debris falling to the ground certainly once more caused him to show his enjoyment for her being ok. Still, he had to call out her clumsy moment,

“Did you have a nice trip? See you next fall.” She responded coldly.

“We don’t say that in the jolly old UK Aaron! It is properly called Autumn, and it is fall so see me now and help me up. Just maybe you will be rewarded.”

“But I already am for your continued beauty. That and your fall did not hurt you.”

“Not in the least did this geezer go cruisin for a bruisin. And you certainly weren’t in the right laughing at me, but maybe you can laugh with me later.”

Leaning in for another soft kiss, the seductive Michelle let him taste the shredded remains of a car she had taken between her lips and teeth she had been saving for him from the fall. He almost thought it was like the exoskeleton for a beetle until his mind snapped back to the new reality.

“Very sneaky sis.” He noted finally catching on. It was something he might be able to stomach.

“I like what you’ve done with the place by the way. I could not think of a more beautiful design.”

She replied, “and honestly, if felt like a full body pillow almost or a light tap across the body with a sandy sheet. My boobs did smart just a little when they crushed that store but was well worth it feeling everything break against my skin. Maybe not worth the mess though.”

With that, she began to brush and massage her body, but it only spread the blood and oil around it seemed, occasionally dislodging a tangled wreck or building chunk. She watched Aaron as he made his excitement clear with his forty-story love gun pointing directly at her while he watched.

“Would you like to come over and help me with those big hands of yours?” She asked.

“With gusto.” He readily answered, beginning to bring his arms all over her body. This mainly got his fingers dirty but also spread some of the debris and fluids. Granted only the fluid on the outside as both salivated and the urges overtaking Michelle were gathering in volumes she had yet to see. She knew the payoff would be well worth the wait, though at the peak of her life. And speaking of peaks, she let her left hand fondle the only item on the planet left suitable to satisfy her. The feeling, of course, was mutual. Meanwhile, they had only yet begun to explore what those below could do for their bodies. Maybe nourish both oral hunger and other stimuli. Whatever the case she was eager, but not quite ready yet. Michelle was hot and bothered as ever but they were only warming up. The world was watching as not only she fell, but for the disregard she showed when she brushed herself off to the many lives lost from her gargantuan body. Such a callous act as Michelle swept innocence off her perky breasts, quickly talking then making out with the giant man. He was not much better, as anyone with eyes could see without binoculars how turned on he was by the situation as he got her up. And this was only the beginning as other thresholds would continue to go down like dominoes, with only two in control of the fates of millions.

Houses of the Holy by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame



The geology of western Pennsylvania was an offshoot of the greater Appalachians, some of the oldest mountains on the planet. While time had been the main culprit along with local climates to wear them down over eons, a much swifter force was afoot. Even what had taken the hand of man thousands of years to do was reshaped in mere seconds. New, permanent scars on the landscape were forming on a near constant basis. The forms these land shifting monsters took were pleasing on the eyes from afar, but up close the softest of contact from their magnificent bodies caused cataclysms that would alter lives and landscapes. From their first footsteps shaking the land, the man flattened an area as long as two football fields placed goal line to goal line as wide as a 747 is long with every step. Under his unfathomable 71-billion-pound weight, all manner of matter be it organic or artificial was completely flattened and buried sometimes over a hundred feet deep. Each step from either the giantess or her boyfriend made entire areas unrecognizable in an instant, as spider webs of chasms and fishers would expand outwards by the displayed soil and debris. Having been on the move for a while, this already produced dozens of these permanent, unsurvivable disaster areas. The couple began to feed their needs and explore what their bodies could do at this scale. The impacts may not have had as much weight behind them but were no less scarring, on either the earth or the minds of those who would survive their encounters with the horny human kaiju. While the initial scars on the land from two sets of legs growing back-to-back were impressive on the urban landscape, they paled in comparison to Michelle dropping the bomb on another hapless suburb. With no time to use her arms to brace herself, the suburban landscape bore the full brunt of her naked super-sized body. This deep impact forever changed the terrain for miles around. Ever since the first native American's arrived thousands of years ago, the landscape began to change as farming built the familiar stone walls and early roads. It was when European settlers began to inhabit the ‘western frontier’ along with fur traders in the late 1600s, more drastic changes followed for western Pennsylvania. The biggest was the rise of the steel industry at the confluence of three rivers and in this specific spot a hundred years before when highway US22 was first laid down. Since then, other towns further shifted the land, moving hills and mountains to suit man’s needs. Now one woman would alter all of this with one misplaced footstep turning a three-quarter mile stretch of road and surrounding buildings into a pit of destruction. Two notable, round crevices would get the most surveying from above in the following days, as her firm breasts imprinted twin 200ft craters. These would be far from the last landforms affected by the giant couple, as even Aaron would later use his powerful drill to move mountains himself.

At first, Michelle seemed content to be upright, but gazing down at her crater below she decided that she wanted to further examine the feeble mites on the ground again. All this after her boyfriend had turned her on with his huge hands caressing and trying to clean her body. As they made out, Aaron was soon to realize he only dirtied her further on the inside of her mind and nether regions. She rode both feelings when she took a few steps around her latest creation, going to a fresh patch of suburban neighborhoods. It was like looking at the Google maps satellite view when she planned her trip, only so much more detailed, live and interactive and lacking the geographic labels. Aaron was drawn magnetically to her, sensing a wealth of pheromones building. His proximity was rewarded when she dropped to her hands and knees once more, her wet cunt now glistening in the sun. Still, her attention was not on him yet, as she zeroed in on the world below. Trying in vain to focus her beautiful brown eyes anywhere close enough to see the fine details, she did her best to pick out the different items from above. Michelle also held her breath, knowing a full expulsion of her now enormous lungs would spell doom for all but the sturdiest of shelters. Like her college entomology studies, she watched the insects scurry about, in raw panic. But the tiny beings were too small to really see, nothing but blurry colorful pixels as the roads got more crowded with seed sized vehicles. There were so many buildings as well, and tiny houses that may have been estates at her normal size. Michelle saw them as trivial, the size of a little sweet but likely nowhere near as tasty. Even the biggest were rectangular sized close to the miniature Mr. Goodbar she tried so hard to like, but nothing on this side of the pond was quite up to Cadbury snuff. There were many businesses in this area and eateries she would do her best to browse from above. Originally, the plan was to have dinner in the city at a local Polish place, but now she would have to snack along the way. Still, she had more than one appetite to feed, and maybe to sate it the rest of her body would receive attention before her stomach did. Just the thought of what she could now do with her magnificent body got her revved up, causing her perky breasts hanging closest to the ground since the twin impact to grow two fleshy arrows pointing straight down. Waiting to see what her four-story nipples could do, she saw a house painted in a garish color, just begging for a coating of drab, brown areola. Using the best precision her limited view afforded her, she felt the home splintering underneath her horny flesh. Lifting her titflesh from the hole, she marveled at the deep hole surrounded by some lumber but other than some tree damage the rest of the street was intact. Deciding to make a sick game of it, she dabbed her aroused rack again and again seemingly indiscriminately by the goddess above, but Michelle had a few methods to her madness. Purposely, she would avoid houses with shiny solar panels, though pools were fun. She would sometimes drag her hard nipple through the yard after bursting through the foundations as the cement melted like bits of sand against her skin into these tiny light blue circles. She could feel the water, most places were a little wet as pipes burst as well. A surge of electricity was also there, but even the high voltage paled in comparison to her nervous system, and only felt like rug static at worst. Seeing a grassy circular street and knowing the country could use more roundabouts, Michelle let her nipple pierces the middle, but this time let her whole c-cup breast spread out in all directions towards twelve homes. Her enviable chest spread 300 feet in all directions from the epicenter, squashing a dozen houses under her unyielding flesh. While this occurred, her stomach panged a tinge, and she looked over to find one of her more liked Americanized ‘delicacies’ in a Panda Express. Quantity over quality affair but this meal would be on the house. Before she could chow down on beef chow mien, she felt a familiar hand calmly start caressing her upper thigh and round bum. Maybe this meal could wait, and she could find out where this was going as she gladly yielded to her man’s hand. By now, the neighborhood looked like Swiss cheese and Aaron watching behind her had taken note. The tiny holes that were once houses were now dark pits, but another abyss much closer to him was certainly presenting itself as a moister option. He decided to grab a few tiny snacks before having their friends help him embark on some funky spelunking.

For almost an hour the traffic outside the Panda Express eatery had been growing steadier in both directions. This being a normal October weekday was puzzling for the crew inside on what had been a normal morning shift otherwise. Still with lunchtime fast approaching the cooked up the menu as they normally would while the first few customers trickled in. Once there, many exasperated ones traveling from the east told of fanciful stories of naked giants rampaging around. Others coming west from Pittsburgh confirmed the stories and said they were trying to get out of the city as reports of the nude couple were heading that way. Unfortunately, it was at this meeting point where the couple would cross paths with many of these wayward travelers. As people watched on their phones as the couple rampaged on, the workers had a job to do and carried on with their duty as if these were normal circumstances. Then, a few small tremors were followed by something devastating almost a mile away. A loud crash shook the entire premises violently causing panic alarms to go off on all parked vehicles as the winds picked up. It was a brief gale, but strong. First the trees swayed then bent, sending limbs down as the sandwich board outside the business next door blew by and the dumpsters and trash swirled across the lot. As the commotion died down, many patrons rushed outside to see what the hubbub was about, only to be greeted by an unbelievable sight. Towering above them was a very nude giant man just to their east, but rising above them much closer was the source of the tremor and wind. Being a few miles away, they were surprised how loud they spoke, even if no one could tell what words were said. He pulled an equally nude young giant woman up to him and the two made out, oblivious to the tiny people watching below. She then turned away from him and revealed her full-frontal nudity, as they could tell her decent body was speckled with debris from her impact. Even more shocking was when she went back to her hands and knees in a more controlled dive, seeking out something on the ground. Her great shadow overtook them as her breasts swayed ponderously off each other like an office clacker. The giant brunette woman seemed to find whatever it was she was looking for, as she aimed her nipples at an equally large unseen house, as it vanished below the tree line, they heard a sickening splintering crunch along with a puff around her areola. She repeated this action several more times as the stunned people and stopped traffic watched her use her shapely breasts to inflict carnage before she loomed closer than ever and brought her breast down just to their northeast. The sound was louder this time as they could see as her titflesh spread over a circular row of houses, obliterating and popping them as if they were small sandcastles. Rising to her full height again on her hands and knees, tons of lumber, snapped trees and house debris trailed off her right tit. Panic broke out at the Panda Express as her beautiful brown eyes seemed to look right at them next, but her possible meal was interrupted by the giant man who had gone unnoticed for a few minutes returning to address his colossal girlfriend in her provocative position.

Aaron stood there after Michelle broke off their embrace to go about sharing her supple breasts with those who lacked the capacity to handle them. He watched her dab her nipples into the suburban neighborhoods visiting several houses as her pert ass and ever wetter lower lips were in a provocative position from his point of view. His briefly flaccid cock quickly swelled back to its skyscraper proportions showing the world he was excited, and he just couldn’t hide it. Not that he wanted to. Scanning the ground around his feet to find some distraction from his inner thought wanting to jam his rock-hard meat into her presumably tight vagina, he saw he was standing close to an interstate highway. I376 was busier than usual as people fled in both directions to and from the giant couple, and from all the colorful specks far below at his feet, Aaron was soon reminded of the little taste Michelle passed from her tongue to his. The tiny ant size car barely registered as a taste, but while he was normally a vegetarian, he would venture into sustainable insects, and lots of bugs scurried around below. Lots of these were the size of small brown ants, but a few carpenter ant sized trucks and buses were mixed in. While certainly more colorful than what was found in the natural kingdom, the machines would barely sate an apex predator like himself. He still crouched down anyway and wetted two fingers. Lining up his middle and pointer fingers, they were almost as wide as the interstate itself. Six lanes of snarled traffic near the interchange of several major area highways meant a great concentration of vehicles with some juicy cream filling. Licking his fingers Aaron slowly lowered them onto the traffic below. He felt a few pops, but his aim was not to crush, mainly adhere. And stick they did, several dozen all with wheels exposed and spinning, not that he could see those black rubber specks. Wasting no time from his kneeling position he brought them briefly to his eyes to try to examine them. It was hard to make out the finer details of the upside-down cars and trucks, but he was happy to see a couple tractor trailers in the mix, one he was able to read belonging to Yellow trucking. Still, he was most happy to see a bus upturned on his finger as well, as this little white millipede would be a fine addition to his snack. Aaron had liked ants on a log growing up but would substitute a carrot for the celery stalk and craisins for raisins. This would not quite measure up to the latter in flavor, texture or nutritional value, but would suffice for the hungry giant. Opening the wide chasm of his mouth, Aaron gently pressed both fingers on his waiting tongue. The utter weightlessness of the sixty tiny vehicles astounded him. Withdrawing his fingers through sealed lips, Aaron shut his mouth and closed his eyes to try to imagine the life and death struggles going on in his oral cavity. He could already feel hundreds of barely perceptible tires spinning against the bumps on his tongue. Roughly, he moved his finger about his mouth, like licking off cake frosting. The bursts of flavor were far more muted and spars, it was certainly no grain silo but did fire a few synapses giving his brain the bug sign, though with less protein and much more iron. He had had worse, but it would do in a pinch. There was an empty patch now, and bits of color between the rows of stalled traffic meant those had given up their metal coffins and were trying to escape. The time to act was now as he went double barrel and covered fingers on both hands. He took in an immense number of vehicles and flailing people too small to see. Just blurry dots they must have fought madly against their fates, but if freed from his sticky fingers, would be greeted with a half mile deadfall. His left hand quickly spread on his tongue. This time he roughed up the first segment of his finger against the immense pink beast of his tongue. He did notice more specks of saline bursting as his tastebuds absorbed crushed bodies. Now this was the stuff. Still, to be extra cruel he decided to spare the latter parts of his finger such a quick ending, and pooled his saliva as his tongue herded the rest. Swallowing the mass down, he could swear he felt a few bumps from the larger vehicles as they went down the void of his digestive tract. He could not feel the bodies and smaller cars, but just knowing they had there made him incredibly hard. Looking down at his girlfriend as she corralled a panda on all fours only strengthened his cartilage. He felt he could dig a 400 foot well if he did a pushup, but instead could see a bit of glistening on her lower lips. Looking at his right hand, he knew how to inspire her after she was still peeved about the jets attacking her. For hundreds of flailing people stuck between and inside the narrow channels of highway traffic adhered to Aaron’s fingers, maybe the fall to the ground should have been the preferred option.

People waited in the stalled traffic going in both directions as reports of the giant couple got ever closer. People hunched over their steering wheels begging on each inch as the gigantic couple approached at hundreds of miles an hour. It would not take a math major to know they would arrive quickly. A gust of wind strongly blowing trash around coincided with a tremor strong enough to briefly cause even the tractor trailers hogging real estate to hop all 18 wheels. Something big had happened, and as Michelle stood there brushing tons of debris off her indecent body, they saw her rising above the road. Most were still too stunned by the sight to leave their cars, as she passed by overhead. In a frightening move just beyond the spared roadway, she bent over on her hands and knees. The four impacts rocked the traffic once more, but for some it was worth the view. There tantalizingly close were her perfect c-cup breasts putting targets on nearby neighborhoods. Looming far closer so people had to crane their necks through moonroofs was a truly terrifying sight. Never had the female anatomy been seen in such detail by so many people at once. Only a quarter mile in the air was a vagina that looked like it could host a skyscraper. She started to confirm their worst fears as fourteen stories of breast meat crushed several houses out of existence. As she went along for the grand finale, a large shadow crept over the roadway. Most did not see it until it was too late as they were glued to Michelle’s breast finishing off a whole neighborhood, as the giantess kneeled back up trailing debris from the crushed homes. The tiny people riveted in their stuck cars and trucks could not see from the ground the shape the shadow was in, but it was phallic and gazing further skyward would reveal the big brown eyes of the giant man behind her looking in their direction. Aaron wasted little time sinking to his knees over them while this took place, showing off his earlier handiwork. They saw in raw detail what the giant could do, as row after row of flattened vehicles stuck to a truly massive, quite erect penis. Suddenly from behind them, two fingers taking up all three lanes on each side, slathered in saliva, bumped and crumpled the roofs of dozens of cars and trucks. Over a hundred people screamed in terror as their tires blew out, shocks burst and more than a few lost a fair bit of roof height. The damage to all the metal frames meant doors were uselessly tried and failed as suddenly they left the ground behind. It would be several hours before most made it down again, but not in their current, intact forms. Ears popped as eyes bigger than Olympic swimming pools filled the cracked windshields and mirrors as they flashed by. Escape now would be futile with what surely would be a long drop, so many awaited their fate as others hilariously tried gunning the engines on their upturned machines. These many people were shunted forwards as they were all surrounded by a pink terrain filling in crevices on all sides of them. For a brief moment, their puny vehicles shuddered as the metal folded on all sides, prompting all to try to burn rubber, only to gain no traction in their pinned conveyances. Aaron was only toying with them, escape was never an option, only being flattened in an instant by his tongue and swallowed down. Those watching still in their cars not only started to try to escape but were unsure what direction would be safer. A wise few made it to the gross asphalt he had already collected and were spared as he aimed at a busy, confused fresh patch of highway. After watching Aaron devour their compatriots, the mad dash to freedom was replaced by a dizzying rise past a skyscraper sized pillar of flesh. Many would wish it could have ended that simply, but as he went double barrel, a crowded city bus was pulled up on his right finger. They watched with the rest of the world as Aaron ate another load. More people were outside their shelters and were stuck by their clothing to a wet, spongy ridged finger belonging to a giant. They beat against it, and then were brought inside a mouth that would make an aircraft hangar look like a broom closet. Most stuck motorists who had working batteries still had their automatic headlamps come on, only partially filling the void as a pink monster lurked below. A third of them were smeared into oblivion as the others watched and heard their pleas cut short and crushing metal. Removing his digits from his mouth, Aaron’s lips shunted them off his middle and pointer fingers onto a tongue as wide as a twelve-lane highway. From the back of his throat, hot humid breath fogged all windows, clear coats and people’s glasses. As a lake of saliva flooded in, it left no doubt where they were headed. People screamed, tried to drive and hit horns all in vain as the entire mass was lifted by Aaron’s almighty tongue and down his throat. A few harder hits off the vertical walls of his esophagus were followed by the occasional impact against the giant’s skin. It was so tough compared to them it bent metal and caused injuries and deaths before they reached their final destination. People, cars, big rigs and all manner of the same pulverized remains all plummeted into a sea of burning acid. Only a few wary souls delayed their tortured deaths by a few minutes, climbing onto more buoyant but slowly sinking vehicles into the fuming goop. Their deaths would barely nourish the godlike man as he digested their bodies, but the third group on his left hand had to watch before learning their fates.

Michelle was having a ball when she used her right breast to turn a round street and neighboring houses into a ten-story depression lined with crushed debris. Spotting one of her faves in Panda Express just barely able to pick out its logo, she decided it was late enough in the day to literally let her hair down. The soft knot bun was easy to break off as she let her short brown hair down around her face and neck. Before she went in for her meal, she felt a familiar, soothing hand of her boyfriend Aaron as she was situated on her hands and knees, she had been a bit distracted by her own personal games to take notice of him devouring the interstate, nor did she know he kept a few fingers dirty to share his meal. Rubbing her soft thigh and bum with his left hand, he slowly worked towards her inner thigh. In the months that they had been together, a decent amount of dry humping in underwear and some fully nude make out sessions had occurred, but he had yet to fully penetrate her. She had fingered herself over the years and was not against it, however, had yet to become this close with a guy to be able to share the experience. They both knew the time was right. As his left hand neared, she was eager with anticipation, both yielding to Aaron’s whims and making sure to jut out her swollen labia in waiting. It came not from his left hand, but his right, and almost immediately, something grainy and alien was upon his fingers that drove Michelle wild. Moments before her current escapades she had stepped over a crowded motorway joining her current position and was quick to realize that his fingers were covered in the tiny automobiles and lorries she had passed by along with countless, thrashing bodies. Her boyfriend's touch was halting and probing, grinding his captors to paste as he hit all the right spots. As he worked his was deeper inside of her wet cunt, something else occurred to her, to which she remarked,

“Your hands are much bigger than mine!” She said almost in a daze, as an insignificant car popped somewhere inside her.

“Glad I could expand your mind and broaden yur understanding.” He replied, trying to sound witty.

Closing her round eyes once more, Michelle really honed in on the sensations emanating from her womanhood as Aaron pressed on. As her vaginal walls enveloped both of his fingers, there were hundreds of slight, tickling sensations that she hoped were the spinning tyres trying desperately to escape, along with the flailing limbs of hundreds more victims. The more he moved around inside of her the more these secondary feelings went away, especially as she felt the tiny vehicles and lorries being atomized and breaking into pieces. All of these sensations were fleeting but Aaron’s fingers mashing away had her the wettest she had ever been in her life. Just knowing that this minor sexual activity was ending hundreds of lives made her feel empowered beyond belief and very horny, she wished it would never end. By now the tiny traffic had mainly been broken up or buried so deep within her folds that they would likely drown in her wetness or be crushed by her pulsating skin. She moaned at the veritable buffet of sensations causing Aaron to inquire,

“Enjoying ourselves, are we? If you could see me right now, I possess something much larger than my fingers, pointing right at your pleasure center.”

“I truly thank you for lending a hand babe,” Michelle said with her eyes still closed, “but there will be a time and a place for that love.”

She had undone the bun in her auburn hair, letting the strands brush the ground around her face as she rocked gently on Aarons fingers. For now, she was sated, and opened her eyes once more crawling forwards on her hands and knees. Watching as her hair bulldozed and bullied whole buildings was fun for a few seconds, but she remembered her hunger before Aaron’s tasks at hand so welcomingly distracted her. Back to the Panda Express, she had to lick her lips and mouth a few times as so much of her moisture had flooded to her loins. Sticking out 80 feet of her tongue, she aimed the fleshy appendage right at the puny eatery. Going for the full American fast-food experience it was much too early for her own teatime. Michelle used her pink tormentor to easily smother the building, with only token resistance before the weight of her tongue alone caused the facility to collapse, also popping a few vehicles in the parking lot surrounding it. She swirled the flattened metal, building materials and scant vegetation together before lapping up the entire mess. Leaving a completely clean slate of asphalt and cement behind, her latest chef creation had only hints of salty goodness, the world being so pathetic and tiny now that was to be expected. As she finished swirling her tongue around on the slick pavement, she sat back up on her heels scoping out their next activity. She watched as her boyfriend and his sticky fingers walked towards a Lowe’s to make a huge lumber delivery. Smiling, she saw a place that both of them liked to visit and from the vast parking lot appeared to have many friends there too. Though their mall rats were more like mall mites, they would be fine company for the couple to keep.

Inside the Panda Express, the gravity of their situation was punctuated as a nearby neighborhood became a circle of splinters on a giant woman’s ample breast. It appeared she was looking right at them next as she was still on her hands and knees, dominating the skyline. She appeared to be sizing them up, but her gaze was interrupted by the giant man standing behind her. Michelle’s titillating display had distracted all the restaurant workers and patrons within from Aaron’s snacking behind them but would snap to attention as his nude form loomed nearby, shadowing the interstate. They were unaware that moments earlier he had licked his twenty-five story fingers clean of scores of traffic, and many had not yet looked up at his third finger load. That was because the attention-grabbing feature on the giant man in his twenties was his defiantly erect penis, taller than any building a good percentage of the suburban folks had ever been in. They could just make out some oozing, silverish rectangles stuck to the bottom of his shaft, as only zooming in with higher quality cell phone cameras revealed these were the flattened vehicles of his earlier victims. Even though he was kneeling, it was hard to make out his facial features so high above, let alone the precious cargo he carried towards another awe-inspiring sight. While the angle of their view only allowed them to see the brownish tufts of Michelle’s pubic hairs, Aaron’s cock looked like it could level skyscrapers; they imagined her womanhood would be at a similar, dizzying scale. While the visual was not present, the giant man began to rub the smooth skin of the giantess’s ass, with a humming resonance that caused some windows to vibrate along with a few trays on the tables. A building crescendo of sloshing replaced sudden bursts of screams, horns and engines revving from the distance. The tiny people in the eatery realized that this coincided with Aaron’s fingering movements within the giantess looming above them, grotesquely confirming the fact that a long swath of interstate traffic and pedestrians were now getting the guided tour of Michelle’s humongous vagina. These sounds from above faded to nothing the deeper the giant man plunged his pink fingers inside of her, except the ever-wetter sloshing with a new sound thrown into the mix. Michelle’s moans were noticeably closer, although soft at first, as some zoomed in with grainy cell phone footage of glinting specks of glitter on Aaron’s finger that was bits of obliterated car parts and clothing. A rustling above also became a loud roar, as hundreds of strands of her rope like brown hair caused chaos. Whole buildings collapsed as the giantess rocked on her hands and knees while riding Aaron's fingers, as some vehicles were rolled back and forth or just trapped by the heavy strands. After a few agonizing minutes the onslaught ended in a deafening conversation between the duo. Most were just trying to gather themselves in the Panda Express as well as countless others in traffic on US22, the Pennsylvania Turnpike and surrounding businesses. However, Michelle’s big brown eyes turned their gaze on to the eatery, freezing all in the vicinity of the building in fear. From a coy smile on the young British woman’s face registered a tongue that was the size of an eight-story apartment building. A pink blur landed on the roof of the restaurant, sending ceiling tiles shattering on the linoleum floors as a wet, spongy mass overhang on all sides. Only those outside the building survived what came next as Michelle’s tongue flattened the building with ease and crushed several cars on the parking lot some mere feet from understandably shocked people. They did not have time to enjoy the view of a tongue the size of a modest flat, as the squishy appendage began to drag around and lick up the debris. The sound of crumbling rubble and scraping metal were muted by the immense mass pressing down. Adding to the horror and confusion were the heavy cables of brown hair darkening the sky bracketing an immense intense feminine face. Skidding tires and a few screams gained inertia skywards as a few on the boundaries of Michelle’s slurping tongue stuck to the appendage and became extra food for the goddess. The rest of them who survived watched the locks rising up, several bringing chunks of buildings, dozens of vehicles, and shockingly fellow citizens who were wrenched 800 feet higher than the tallest peak in the state. The giantess towering above them was completely unaware of these clingons as she joined her even larger boyfriend in his lumber delivery.

Celebration Day by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame




All members of the government in Harrisburg and Washington D.C. watched in horror as the planes had no physical effect on the giant couple. Mentally however, it was hard to ignore their brazen lack of remorse as they began to walk down the crowded highway with authority. While they were only slightly relieved that instead of heading southeast in their direction, they headed due west. This relief for self preservation was only skin deep, as this put the major metropolitan area of Pittsburgh directly in their crosshairs. Reports from the ground started coming in of the couple’s raw power merely from walking by. Each step they took caused utterly flattened landscapes of over two square miles under their unfathomable mass. While any individual step would be devastating enough, seismographs were registering these in five states, and closer to impact many buildings partially collapsed. Even their motions and impacts of air displaced by the immense mountain sized couple of nude deities was said to pull down trees, signs and even move some lighter vehicles and pedestrians, especially once a foot lifted from the newly formed craters measuring over 30 meters deep in places. This would cause further injuries and fatalities without the giant couple even having to make contact with their victims. The two covered ground quickly, even at what from a distance appeared to be a leisurely pace was easily many hundreds of miles an hour if not Mach 3. The joint chiefs were still in contact with the military brass when things escalated with an unintentional human bomb landing on the region. A misplaced footstep for the Caucasian giantess quickly turned into a tumbling mass of flesh weighing nineteen million tonnes. Everyone fell silent as one television camera even caught the action head on. When the impact happened, almost every television and radio communique turned to static, with one view screen remaining as much as the news crew was flattened under Michelle’s gigantic breast. While accidental, the landscape altering feminine shaped crater that up until minutes before was a thriving suburb caused the more defensive members in the oval office and congress to go on the offensive. The callous manner of her embarrassed, blushing face soon replaced by a continued hue with a look of lust. Michelle brushed off the remains of hundreds of lives lost with no more remorse than one would mourn squashed insects. As the generals all screamed to be heard by the president to rain fire down now, his cabinet wondered what that would accomplish. They agreed that maybe a ground assault, though seemingly futile, might buy some time for the heavily populated area to be partially evacuated. Still, with the lightning-fast movements of the giant couple there would seem to be little time to muster any sort of a response. That is, if they did not get distracted by their surroundings. Unfortunately for those watching, the giantess dropping voluntarily to her hands and knees was more than happy to oblige, in more ways than one. With all too many cameras focussed on the more savory portions of the increasingly censored body of Michelle crawling as if on a moon pad. Her naked silhouette would block all light from later recovered live feeds that cut short due to the skin that hung above them. She began to use her nipples to dab homes off the map, uncensored alternate angles showed her turned on by this, as the giant man used his hands behind her to sate a hunger of his, then hers. Congressional leaders knew they had to act as some zoomed in as Aaron started to snack on lines of traffic and screaming commuters. He lifted the third load on his long fingers to a dark, long, pulsating tunnel. A few dash cam feeds were discovered, terrified passengers loudly watching their fates, there was only one driver for the sixty cars and trucks and buses. Soon one harrowing feed inside a stranded taxicab hauled its screaming occupant through the multistory fleshy curtains into damp darkness barely illuminated by overmatched headlights. It was vast, covered in rippling pink, folded walls, cutting to static as it zoomed towards them. The signals were lost by thick layers of Michelle's body, but returned at a new angle after the tiny car was shunted by something. The cab was still stuck to Aaron’s finger, the driver increasingly desperate from whatever hell he had just visited. After another staticky pass, the angle had changed to the floorboard in light dimly by the partially crushed car along with screams of agony. The last pass had no screams, just the sounds of sloshing fluids and tinkling, crumpled metal. The next time it went to static the video feed mercifully ended as the camera was entrapped and flooded by Michelle’s thick cum along with the shrinking taxicab around them. Some men and women had fainted just watching this scene play out on so many screens. The commander in chief finally consented to force as the couple continued to rampage on with her next attack on a Panda Express, devouring the entire building in much less than a bite. He called on as many military vehicles, rocket launchers and other weapons at his disposal unsure if they would do anything other than antagonize and arouse their tormentors. They would be positioned on the overview of a tunnel leading into the city, as well as nearby parks. Luckily for staging purposes, the gargantuan couple would be derailed in their path by some costly, devastating distractions as the lovers went shopping.

With the news of the giant couple heading their way, thousands of people flooded the roads trying to escape their path, many unknowingly putting themselves in harm's way as targets too tantalizing to pass up. As they made their way with cars and trucks fully packed off of surface roads onto interstate highways, they were met with a complete traffic jam making any progress agonizingly slow. There were also the normal tractor trailers and even a number of buses, all going in each direction as no one was quite sure which path the giant couple would choose. A sudden boom less than a mile away lifted all tires off the road at the interchange of I376 that scattered the stopped traffic across the lane lines as a warm gust of vaguely fragrant wind blew past them. On a bus, many riders were checking their phones to see just what was going on as the driver nervously checked the mirrors to see if there was any damage or if the bus was still oriented correctly. The stunned passengers then watched as an immense young brunette woman crawled into view above the horizon heading their way. Her body was vast and blocked out the sun for a moment as each impact of her hands and knees shook the heavy vehicle, but those on the bus breathed a sigh of relief as her swaying, supple breasts, torso and womanhood sailed past them as she went to the neighborhoods beyond the road. Still, most of the men on the bus could not peel their eyes off her glistening cunt as it towered high above the roadway, as her momentum ceased. As the horrific sounds of destruction began to emulate from those pale breasts which had just passed by being used to crush the houses across the highway, her distraction briefly hid another much more imposing danger. Another earth-shaking thud occurred as a giant naked man snuck up on the entire highway, and he was looking right down at the road. His head was so high up it could not be seen as much more than a blur before he knelt down on his heels, bringing the enormous scale of his anatomy into view. Now, most of the women had something to feast their eyes on as everyone was intimidated by Aaron’s gigantic erection. There was no hiding that he was happy to see them, and the feeling was anything but mutual. On the bus the people craned their necks to see all along the underside of his shaft as it blocked out the sun and had dozens of flattened cars and trucks stuck to it. Their fear that he would repeat this feat was unfounded though not without merit as he licked his fingers and suddenly dropped them from the sky. They covered all six lanes of the roadway several hundred feet from their position. They watched helplessly as the underside of dozens of cars and trucks were raised to the giant’s mouth, where he examined them and devoured them with ease. This caused a panic as car doors swung open for miles around as people tried to escape the hungry man as they ran in all directions between the aisles of stuck vehicles in a blind panic. The bus driver tried to open the sliding doors, but the mechanism was jammed from being off track after Michelle took the plunge minutes before. A loud wump on the roof followed by a loud groan from the suspension along with spider veins on cracking windows signaled that they had been chosen. Aaron’s sticky godlike fingers blocked out the sky, and carried with them all of the traffic around them along with dozens of flailing runners who were stuck to the giant fingers and carried high into the sky. People rushed to one side of the bus as they got a close-up view of the male anatomy rush by their windows. Even from his kneeling position, Aaron’s skyscraper sized cock jutted out menacingly as they went past his torso next. No muscle tone and more keg than six pack, they feared like their last fellow travelers that this would be the spot where they would end up as food for the giant. Quickly past his hairy chest above his short, bearded face was where a spooky sight greeted them as they and his other hand made it to a pair of gigantic brown eyes. Most people on the bus and in the other dozens of trapped vehicles forgot to breathe as those stuck to his skin could even feel a breeze when he blinked. The bus hand bore witness to Aaron licking his other hand clean, as they all helplessly watched him swallow the lump of traffic into what surely was a hellish digestive system never to be seen again. The people on the bus begged and pleaded not to suffer such a cruel fate, and at first, they thought he had heard and heeded their prayers. As Aaron placed his other hand on Michelle's tight ass and then moved this load in the same direction, it was very clear that he never intended for them to reach the ground either. As they left the giant's horizontal lips and sped towards Michelle’s vertical lips, the sound of revving engines, car horns and truck air horns, was also punctuated by terrified screaming as they took the plunge. Aaron worked her slowly, as the helpless people on the bus heard his fingertips sloshing around with the muffled sound of crumpling metal. Upon him pulling them out of her body most of the cars, trucks and pedestrians had vanished, with one dark red wadded up mess no longer resembling the CUV it had been seconds earlier visible besides a couple mangled bodies that no longer moved on their own. This ghastly scene was quickly shrouded and stirred as Aaron’s probing fingers delved deeper between the lines, the entire bus enveloped by the writhing mass. Suddenly, all the traffic and noise around them was muffled as only the fluorescent lighting on the bus lit their world. A loud squishing and scraping sound occurred as Michelle’s vaginal walls squeezed all around them. The only solace they could take in this moment and their worst fear was that his monster cock would soon follow, surely stretching the giantess’s tight pussy and squashing them all like bugs putting a quick end on their torture. Unfortunately, this would not come to be as quickly as they were hoping. The entire bus had a jarring impact as the large vehicle was deposited into one of her folds, causing most of the passengers to tumble to the back as the bus tilted at near a 35-degree angle. All visual reference was lost as they huddled in fear as the sounds and smells were their only clues to the action. Aaron’s massive fingers continued to squish by overhead, occasionally a metal squelch indicating that another vehicle nearby was being obliterated between the horny couple. The other muffled sound that started to emanate through the bus was a sultry, low moan being emitted by their hostess who was surely enjoying herself at the cost of hundreds of lives. The madness did not stop as the air was quickly stagnating and some vaginal fluids poured in through shattered glass, when the noise from the sticky fingers above ceased. The couple then spoke as the stunned people awaited their fates, still holding out hope for some kind of rescue from the feminine cave. For now, they were simply stuck in the pussy of the giantess, as she continued to browse on her hands and knees, as dozens of survivors clung to life inside her stimulated reproductive organ. They were just along for the ride as their hostess either did not know they were there, care, or both.

Looking up at the blue sky at a sharp angle, the man whose ride was half the van it used to be desperately clung on as Aaron’s aroused dong stood erect after his girlfriend crushed almost a full mile under her lovely body. As the giant helped her from the ground, Michelle’s full form rose back into view. Expecting some pain or at least regret over such a destructive fall, the tiny laborer was mortified to see a look of enjoyment on her broad face above. He feared for his life as the two leviathans went in for an embrace but luckily for him, Aaron turned his angle enough for his humongous cock the van was stuck to miss Michelle’s smooth skin. As the embrace ended, he felt the van lowering once more, as the giant was briefly distracted, but that would soon change. Before he could see the ground again, the giantess vanished from sight, dropping to her hands and knees on purpose this time. Such a view caused Aaron to be instantly aroused, sending the half-crushed van skywards again. This time, as the sounds of destruction rang out in measured portions from houses being splintered by Michelle’s hardened nipples, his host sank to his hands and knees giving him a perfect view of Michelle’s tight womanhood casting it’s shadow over the landscape. Due to the sharp angle the giant’s rigid cock held his captor, the laborer could not see the ground that was still hundreds of feet below. He watched as Aaron licked his finger and brought it past his viewing angle as the sound of horns and engines flew past him. It quickly dawned on him that Aaron had adhered dozens of cars, trucks and vans like his own, which the giant man examined and hastily devoured. Suddenly his predicament didn’t seem so bad for a moment, as Aaron proceeded to lick his other fingers and went down for a second portion. In this batch though similarly laden with traffic were a lot more screaming victims, all stuck to the saliva on his four fingers. Each handheld well over 100 vehicles, and he similarly brought another batch to his mouth, feasting on the entire contents of this finger food. Thinking the third was going to end up with the others in Aaron’s stomach, the labourer was surprised when instead his hand went towards the shapely ass of the giantess before him. Michelle was still playing homewrecker, but Aaron’s touch paused her game as he first caressed her smooth skin, and slowly drew his other hand towards her moist vagina. It was horrible, as he heard the crescendo of screams as they were brought to their final destination. Aaron was gentle and as he worked deeper, the less screams and car horns that could be heard. It was gradually replaced by soft moans from the giantess and the sloshing of Aaron’s 23 story fingers being fully inserted into the woman. Thoughts again of this being a precursor to some doggy style sex with his van caught in the middle were short lived as on a final pass the giant retrieved his fingers, beginning a short conversation that ended with the giantess going about her renewed snacking and the fully around man standing up and moving off, thus another view of the clouds. While this would mark the last time, he would see Michelle’s hundred-foot-tall pussy, just seeing the colourful glitter that had been pieces of cars and the clothing of those smeared within was something he would never be able to forget. Though as Aaron had moved, he feared it was towards the colossal cunt, he walked past her and began to kneel once more. Maybe it was a fresh patch of highway to eat, but instead the giant cock continued to descend. Unprepared for the jarring impact, the back of his van suddenly hit solid ground again when he spies a familiar sign off to his right. He had somehow against all odds arrived at Lowe’s, the very one he was heading to after he picked up some supplies at the Walmart. A familiar sound played out behind him, as the giant man used his thick cock to flatten another hundred plus vehicles under only the weight of his massive meat. The same sound kept drifting further back as Aaron’s building sized balls smothered an unlucky few other on the outer edge of the parking lot. A sharp grinding and rumbling quickly heading his way indicated this trip would be different than the last which launched him into his predicament. As Aaron's long hard cock moved from his torso down his shaft, it began to drag the flattened vehicles while shoving more. With a sudden death roll the laborer's van warped and slammed him violently. In seconds it came to rest on its hood and windscreen as more loud noises continued to move away from his left. Unable to move or see anything but cracked pavement, his Ford Transit work van was reduced to less than a fifth of its former size, ending in a metal tube little thicker than a paper towel roll where the tool storage had been. From the cabin, he heard the sound the giant penis made as it lifted away, and the silence from his left as the footsteps receded. His right was a chorus of car panic alarms sounding, as it took a few hours before voices came and a rescue could be mounted. It took the jaws of life three hours before he could be extracted from the hunk of metal that no longer much resembled his van anymore. After he escaped his ordeal, no one seemed to believe the labourer's fantastical tale of being transported while stuck to the giant’s tip. It was only weeks later when he was able to find some video that zoomed in on Aaron’s flesh skyscraper that clearly showed the logo on the door of his half-crushed van, vindicating him and making him one of the few, true survivors of their ordeals with the giant couple. As the minutes and hours passed and Michelle and Aaron became closer and more intimate, such tales of survival would all but vanish as more deadly demises were lived out in countless citizens' final moments.

Aaron took a moment to admire his handiwork as his girlfriend went about hoovering up a tiny fast-food joint. His fingers having ventured where none before had gone and taking along many unwilling guests gave him an erection that had him thinking he could fuck a mountain. Scanning down around his feet as they flattened huge swatches of the urban landscape, he spotted a blue square sign of a Lowe’s home improvement warehouse. Excellent choice, he said to himself, as another busy parking lot awaited his lumber delivery. Really enjoying the sensation of using his hard cock to flatten the parking lot at Walmart earlier, he decided to relieve some pressure in this manner once more. This time the vehicles were a bit beefier themselves, with many heavy-duty box trucks, pickups and work vans. Still, Aaron himself was more of a Home Depot guy for a number of reasons and he once again sank to his heels, angling his meat down at the helpless sea of white trucks and blue shopping cart dots. He felt them flatten with little to no resistance to his sticky cartilage as he let his dick rest on the cooled crinkling metal as it felt good on his hot rod. Still, this time he had a delivery to complete and decided he would have to swing on by the store itself. As he moved his torso to swing his testicles over, he could feel the bottom of his hairy balls wrecking the garden center and splintering all the trees. Next, he felt his shaft scraping all the flattened vehicles beneath it along with a decent number of the well-traveled Walmart lot. Shoving a wall of helpless shopping carts, trucks and vans towards the store, he even felt a few explosions as gas tanks ruptured. Amazingly, it was just an erotic warming that kept his fat penis as solid as ever. Every new sensation was a learning experience, and a hard lesson for anyone caught up in Aaron’s play. The tiny testicular traffic began to interact with the outer walls of the building when he decided to lift a little and shear off some of the roof. Making a first pass over he could see the insides of the store as a blurry mess. He did not know that it was already severely damaged, and he was about to make things worse with his cleanup. Aaron pulsed blood into his erection, causing it to bob and beaver tail slap the structure into flattened ruins. He did this a number of times until his still hard member was resting in a crushed pile of debris so mixed up it was hard for rescuers later to tell what cars from the parking lot or something from the hardware aisle was. Resting on the carnage for a minute without spending his load yet, he looked back up at Michelle. It was hard not to stare, as millions of eyes were at her glistening cunt, still several colorful sprinkles comprised of the pulverised debris from the highway. As she snacked on a petite restaurant below, he was getting fully hard again as she stood to her full height once more. Looking at him briefly as he played there then turning back to another site, she brushed the remains of people’s flattened homes off her perfect breasts. She was up to something, and her alluring stance beckoned him over. She would gladly lead him to somewhere he truly wanted to visit from his new vantage point. The big box competition was now shrunken down to a size he could handle.

Michelle felt better than she had her whole life. Being this large, nude and sharing it with someone she had feelings for was very liberating. Standing back up from her fast-food snack she looked down at Aaron to spy him playing with his wood. Typical guy, though she gladly played on this by seductively brushing off her tits. Her stretching inner skin from the change in position also reminded her of her pre meal workout, as more tingles emanated from her nether regions. Tiny harmless gifts that Aaron had left behind that Michelle did not feel the need to fish out. As she moved, they were diminishing as she could tell that they were either being crushed, flooded or just warming to her hot and bothered temperature as they moulded to her form. Besides, they were so insignificant to her goddess-like form, it was not worth the effort to retrieve the bugs as the power trip was a major turn on. Just knowing that some objects deep inside her possibly struggling for life made her wonder what their last thoughts would be. The feeling of these men, women and machines being dominated by her tight pussy would have to be revisited for sure. Still, Michelle wondered just how she and her boyfriend became so sadistic. This ran contrary to their modus operandi of live and let live when they were normal sized. She could tell that something must have changed when they had grown, not just physiological but also psychological. What she did not know was that the nanotechnological cells she had been tasked with using in her lab had also affected her brain chemistry along with Aaron’s. Nevertheless, it could still not be told how much of this was the altered cells and how much of it was the giant lovers firmly enjoying the situation, pushing the envelope and letting their lust take hold over their own actions. Looking down over the highway as her boyfriend turned a Lowe’s into a cock crushed pile of rubble and twisted metal, she spied a facility too good to pass up that was surprisingly busy for a weekday in the form of a crowded shopping mall. In the other buildings on the fringes of the sea of parking spaces was something her boyfriend would truly want to see, a Best Buy just waiting for his newfound brand of mischief. Michelle was not a huge shopper herself as women in their mid-twenties didn’t usually hang at malls in 2014, even in the UK. She knew some of the shops from living in the country for several months as well as her previous travels here, but others were a mystery as they had not crossed the pond with many similar competitors back home. There were the usual anchors including a Macy’s department store, a Dick’s sporting goods, and her very favourite, a movie theatre. Michelle squinted, trying to make out the marque to see what was playing, but it was far too small. Even the other logos of corporate America were only deciphered by a large letter and colour scheme. If only she could see what was playing there it would have been an interesting anecdote for her. Besides the kaiju movie, she looked out onto the vast parking lots surrounding the mall as well as the weird road set up under a hotel as the main way into or out of the facility. Michelle knew she and her boyfriend could have a large, captive audience as many hundreds of sesame seed sized multicoloured vehicles glinted in the autumn sun. As usual when she went to any decor store, mall or shopping centre, she planned her route from high above the facility. She would not be able to make use of a ‘you are here’ sign on the map but could see plenty of skylights that diffuse the light outside meaning she may have gone unnoticed. The element of surprise was not one they had the virtue of only raw speed. Michelle decided to fetch her boyfriend if he was done dicking around to announce her discovery. She certainly had become quite the cheeky one she thought to herself as she finalized her route through the shopping mall. As the traffic seemed to somehow only be getting worse after some of it found their final destinations inside her womanhood, Michelle called over to Aaron.

“Hey big guy, you about done sawing your wood over there? I found something you’ll really like.”

Knowing she would get his attention with her Rocky the flying squirrel impression, Aaron, ever the Bullwinkle, peeled his fat cock and balls off the wreckage of the Lowe’s and sauntered over to Michelle. All bulgy like a moose, Aaron replied.

“Wow, good looking out babe! You know me all too well, this will be a lot of fun. Thank you for saving me a spot.”

Aaron joined Michelle in deciding which one should zig while the other zagged, and then to meet in the middle.

As the Monroeville mall opened for a normal weekday, the usual mall walkers flooded the handicapped parking spots next to those workers opening up and staffing the various shops. The usual crews were in as the morning wore on, as a larger than normal presence seemed to fill the mall. Many people were there to catch a matinee movie or grab a bite in the food court. Several donning blue shirts manned the Best Buy at the perimeter of the sprawling mall complex. They were some of the first with a full view of what was going on as usually the dozens of high-definition television screens had a scrawl of movie clips and sports teams playing to showcase the picture quality, but several savvy workers tuned on the news from what was going on just to their west. More and more people gathered from around the store as the drama played out at 4,500 feet as Aaron emerged from the cocoon of the hotel along with his attractive girlfriend Michelle. From there, the rampage was on, the entire store seemed to be gathered in this one section, even the cashiers. Others, unaware of the proceedings heading their way, caught the summer blockbuster released earlier in 2014 in the latest remake of Godzilla. The loud THX and thooming noises that sound engineers did to death in the aughts further muffled the outside world. The Geek Squad weren’t the only ones who had to hide their midsections behind the monitors when they watched the traffic on 376 become smashed into Michelle’s wet twat. When the two were on the move again, the earth began to shake rhythmically as their worst fears were confirmed. Looking at the different local and national news helicopter feeds, some angles clearly showed the store along with the giant couple looming in the shots. Many bull rushed the door but an odd shadow overtook the entire building. Like a meteorite strike, death was nearly instant as without warning the building was blasted. Only one worker in the parking lot had reached the VW New Beetle in black, white and orange and had just managed to start it when the hand of god threw a punch completely blasting the Best Buy deep into the ground. The subsequent blast of air flipped a box truck on top of his car killing him within a second of impact, as it and other vehicles rolled into a heap. Those in the mall felt the odd tremors as items began to fall from shelves and motion burglar sensor alarms were tripped in various shops. The only ones in the entire building who missed out on this with their phones silenced were those in the multiplex thinking it was part of the movie. Still, right as the titular reptile appeared on screen for the first-time way too far into the movie, they all felt padded seats seemingly jump as some dust fell from the ceiling and many dropped drinks and popcorn that cost way too much in the first place. Still convinced it was part of the show, that all abruptly changed when the screen and first half of their theatre was replaced by an awesome sight. With an earth-shaking crunch, the projectionist was still playing when suddenly crushed and even through the dust and daylight, Godzilla himself was projected onto a massive set of labia towering ten stories above the flattened movie theatre. Cuntzilla stretched high above where the ceiling had been, near the base of the wide pink pussy lips was a completely crushed pickup truck and stuck nearby were a torn, bloodied pair of jeans. Convinced something was terribly wrong, those fled through emergency exits into the mall where panic was taking hold. Rent-a-cops on Segway scooters had little hold of the pandemonium the giant couple caused as mall security watched helplessly as the traffic cams outside witnessed the giant man demolishing the hotel the main access road went under with ease, cutting off their only escape route. Next, a true free for all as when the giantess crushed the movie theatre, some of the skylights shattered above the food court raining glass down. High above, big brown eyes had spotted the familiar lights there and a thirty metre tongue crashed through the roof without warning crushing several diners. The sticky appendage started moving around snagging dozens of tables and screaming shoppers alike along with entire food carts and stores. Within seconds stunned survivors heard the screams descending to the heavens leaving behind mangled metal chairs and wet abandoned shopping bags. The pink monster returned, doing similar damage and grabbing more victims before finally finishing as it was the Macy’s turn on the other corner to feel the wrath of the giant couple. Ripping the roof off, the face of a man so large that it defied all logic, seemed to sniff before his pale, hairy thighs blocked out the sun before completely flattening the entire store. The gaping hole where the roof of the food court was again got overshadowed, but this time by Aaron’s looming erection, being stroked lightly for unknown reasons. At the Dick’s sporting goods moments later it became clear why, as the Godzilla stomping pussy returned with a vengeance, grinding the entire store to wet rubble underneath Michelle’s weight and lust thrusts. People waited to escape; they watched this all unfolding before their very stunned eyes, as their cars and SUVs were mired in traffic. The giant couple finished off the entire shopping mall and made out, wrestling on the wreckage flattening hundreds of people in cruel fashion in the process. Then to the relief of the people trying to escape the blocked off mall lot, the giant couple fell asleep. This was no relief to the surrounding neighborhoods as Aaron’s head and shoulders stretched far beyond the perimeter of the mall parking lot. Those stuck in their automobiles waiting to find a way out of the lot had their relief cut short when the slumbering giant turned over in his sleep, his back, thighs and ass flattening hundreds of escapees mired in the traffic. On nearby highway 22, those mired in traffic moved at a snail's pace, now looking up at the sixty story soles caked in dirt, with countless crumbled building debris, flattened trucks, and splintered trees surrounded by smaller specks that had once represented life. These items were simply disregarded as not even worth the effort of cleaning off for the giant man and would surely be further mangled when he awoke once more, something most watching really wanted to desperately distance themselves from. Still, the vehicles inched along at only a few miles an hour, and when the giant couple awoke, it would not be pretty.

Aaron first headed to his big box nemesis, with a tiny square yellow sign outlined in blue that matched the roof, he knew Michelle had found him a Best Buy. Ever since they added a store within a half hour drive of the upstate New York computer store he worked at, they had seen a steady decline in business. Now, the deep seated anger he felt at the retailer could be vented out quite easily as the entire building below his steady gaze was smaller than a drink coaster. Aaron was typically not a violent person, therefore he first pondered doing the Buddhist palm move from a movie he saw but settled for an old fashioned sucker punch. Curling his right hand into a fist, he gave those in the building almost no time to contemplate their fates as he pounded the building into submission in one fatal blow so powerful that he even saw tiny vehicles tumbling outwards from the blast in the displaced parking lot. Even a punching bag would hurt more than the yielding ground he thought, as Aaron looked up to see his next target. At the same time, he also saw Michelle heading to the movies. For her part, Michelle squinted and tried her best to see what was playing that day, but even the oversized black writing was far too small for her big brown eyes to see. While not overly impressed with the state of cinema in the 2010s, Michelle entertained the thought of adding her own coming attraction as she fondled her breast for a moment before aiming her ever wetter twat. Sitting her shapely ass on the parking lot, Michelle’s eyelids fluttered as she felt hundreds of cool car roofs folding in under her round bottom offering fleeting resistance as they were easily flattened by her mass. Leaning her tight pussy forwards, her vagina landed squarely on the roof of the movie theatre, crushing it with a satisfying crunch as a few pieces of the roof brushed gently against her lower lips. These still towered over the remains of the building and the attached mall, but her boyfriend Aaron was heading towards the adjacent property to check in to another hotel early. He watched from above as a few puny lines of cars tried to make their escape from the lovers' mall visit. The setup for the massive parking lot had an odd choke point leading under a Hilton hotel along with two smaller access roads all conveniently placed at arms length for the destructive giant. Not much of a fan of the WWE he nevertheless couldn’t help but think of the series when he dropped the shoulder on the entire building, his fully stretched arm made sure to make the rest of the roads impassable as well. Watching the dust rise to his right, Aaron then could watch his girlfriend on his left start to straddle the mall on her hands and knees. Michelle felt dozens of flattened wrecks peeling off her solid ass and impaling the roof of the mall as she bent forwards. Going for another snack as she squatted low while striking her tongue at shattered window pane skylights. The tip of Michelle’s tongue felt like mushy cereal, maybe even a hint of kale, but all conformed to her pink organ as it slathered the quickly crushed roof over the food court. She swore she felt some tingles on the ridges of her tongue to go along with a few spikes of saline. While she hoped it was patrons waiting for their food but could not be sure if it was severed electrical outlets, water pipes and maybe a few food ovens trying in vain to even burn her skin beyond the salival deluge on her pink beast. Slathering it back and forth brought with it a few morsels including a new Audi no one would have won anyways and sandwich cart, not to mention many doomed shoppers. It may have been a mistake trying to swallow these whole as many stuck to her throat, and the tickles alone only made her mouth drier. The extra moisture funnelled elsewhere to on the scale of a localised flood. Aaron had demolished most of the perimeter roads and buildings with some malice before he decided to bring an oversized float to the Macy’s. Here he ripped off the roof with ease, looking down at the blur of hundreds of clothing racks and some very confused patrons as the thanksgiving parade came a month early. Pulling his hard on out of their view, he replaced it with his nostril, trying to smell the garments or maybe the perfume just to see if he could. When Aaron maybe could only pick up on hints, he simply let his hairy thigh crash down on the overshadowed anchor store, as for once he did not mind his girlfriend landing on some Dick’s before she landed on his he hoped. Coming down on the sporting goods retailer like a magnet, it took only a second to ground the entire section of the building into a mush. She only went at it for a few seconds but looked up at Aaron.

“Aw, you jealous I got my snatch snatched by some dicks before your’s love?” She chided

“As you can quite plainly see,” Aaron replied bluntly; “my dick is massively bigger than any of theirs.”

Michelle glanced at Aaron with a look she had never given a man before, that of raw, erotic desire. Acting on this she play tackled him onto the remains of the mall. Their bodies were so large, they overstretched the building beyond the parking lot and into surrounding houses and businesses. She planted a kiss so hard on his lips that it took him by surprise as they rolled around and made out, demolishing the building under hundreds of feet of flesh and passion. As they lay their after a few minutes of raw caressing that never quite made it to penetration, Michelle pulled Aaron’s ear close to her smiling mouth and whispered,

“We both know where this may soon end up but not quite yet, maybe when we arrive in more intimate surroundings. We will know it when we see it, and maybe we can mark the occasion.”

Aaron nodded quite ready to agree, and soon the two decided to take a nice nap after all this excitement for Michelle to help digest the minerals and organisms she had just swallowed. They fell asleep fast in each other's arms, allowing some escapes to be made as well as policymakers to lay plans. Not all made it out during this period of slumber alive and as Aaron inadvertently rolled onto many would-be escapees in the parking lot and access roads as his bum and back crushed hundreds of cars, many occupied with the few stuck, escaping passengers. Michelle on her side had her hair trap others in thick cables, dragging driving or parked minivans and CUVs into the sky or flattened by her scalp. The giant lovers would rest for hours with any slight movements feared to be them waking, but worse still killed many people as even in their sleep the two were quite lethal.

Bron Y-Aur Stomp by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame




Being elected to office was no easy task, a lot of the time made harder by private interests and forced loyalties. But holding office during an unprecedented sneak attack from places you’d never imagined or prepared for would be hard to respond to on any level. Still, instead of another nation being responsible as in the past, at least, that they know of since one of the two giants were American citizens and the other from a close ally, it was narrowed down to a single entity. After they saw what happened to the highway traffic and buildings the lovers consumed, they decided to get as many ground forces as they could to stop them. Still, they would take time to gather, but were given several hours to do so by a deviating nap. However, they all bore witness to what preceded this nap as the war room had a hard time keeping up with the developments at a Pennsylvania mall. Compounding matters was when Michelle and Aaron split up. Still, with multiple cameras on each giant individual, their actions were still watched by the joint chiefs with disbelief. Gathering as many pieces as possible of military hardware that they could muster into western Pennsylvania was no easy task for the folks at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue a few states over. The diversion the giant couple took surely ended hundreds of lives as they began to attack their pathetically over-matched surroundings but did allow more time for the forces to gather. Still, their gigantic size was apparent as each far overshadowed a normal sized shopping mall. What effect could any tank or rocket launcher really have? The forces started to gather on a few fields off the highway closer to the city of Pittsburgh as the seismographs across the region spiked once more when the giant man punched a Best Buy into a deep crater. Even though they were miles away, the armed troops could feel the percussive power Aaron brought down, and only served to strike the fear of doom into their hearts. Their eyes went from one bank of screens to the other like a tennis match as Aaron and Michelle laid waste to various parts of the shopping center. First the movie theater got sat on by the young goddess as her boyfriend continued to pincer the perimeter. Dropping an elbow on nearby surface roads and a Hilton cut off any hope of escape the tiny shoppers would have had. They then watched in fear as she inserted her massive tongue into the building, scooping out and devouring tons of debris and surely some horrified people. Another angle of her perfect ass and wet, glistening cunt showed her skin now speckled with countless, flattened cars she sat on in the parking lot, and nothing could hide how supremely aroused Michelle was from her situation. The giant now joined his girlfriend as he effortlessly lifted the roof off of a Macy's before simply crushing the entire wing of the mall with his hairy thigh. His thick erection stuck out proud above the dominated shopping center, also showing how much he was enjoying the proceedings. All attention sharply turned to Michelle’s monitors as she whetted another appetite. The final anchor store was obliterated in the blink of an eye, as her lust showed through once more. Zooming in on the pulped remains of the building showed tangled metal that was workout equipment slathered to linoleum floors. Another pass and all were gone except a few misplaced tiles, cracked cement and a copious amount of her vaginal juices. The angle changed as she first gazed longingly at Aaron before lunging his way as the cameras struggled to zoom out of her body as it left the frames briefly. Some people in the room covered their eyes thinking what would come next would set records on the Richter scale for the region. While they did register some modest returns for miles around, they held back from full on sex, but it was clear there would be no recovering survivors. They did catch a break though, when the pair both fell into deep REM sleep. Many were on the phone when Aaron rolled over onto the lines of traffic who would never complete their escapes. He was so tall now, his head and shoulders stretched well into houses and businesses surrounding the former mall. The weight alone was more than enough to alter the landscape and add to his own head count. A few brave military technicians took this time to get in close and run a few tests on the sleeping giants. These came back as the sheer size of the slumbering duo allowed them to ‘see’ inside pulses from their nervous system via the electricity generated. Amazingly, a few ventured further only to realize that if they move quick enough, might generate little arcs of electricity strong enough to damage electronics nearby, or even stun if not kill a person. Amazing, though usually the gusts from the motion if not impact would likely do the deed, metaphorically such a spark would lessen the final death blow. At least in theory. They also measured their breathing and put a bounty on their DNA samples. Unfortunately, those usually came at the loss of lives via saliva or other juices produced in their loins. It was suddenly a hot commodity for looters on the black market. Every twitch and movement worried many in the room, as they used the time to orchestrate the movements of the soldiers, tanks and artillery. In the early afternoon, the stirring of the giant man at first was brushed off, until his big brown eyes opened. Now the tiny people in D.C. could only hope that the plans would work, as the next steps were going to be all in on evacuation efforts but could only move at the speed of their engines. And the two were just lubing up their piston and rods.

Aaron awoke from one dream and into another as his eyes opened and as his brain rebooted, noting that he was nude and looking up at a partly cloudy sky. Realizing the clouds were closer than normal made him remember his current activity and not the unconscious one where he was imagining he was laying on small, wrapped crisps and sweets. It turned out really was far different as it was instead folding metal shells of hundreds of cars and pickup trucks all trying to sneak out of the movies early. Instead of melted chocolate it was motor oils and other fluids. It was funny, he remembered, that this reminded him of a certain Hitchcock film that used Hershey’s syrup to a similar effect. Peeling himself off the mess and pressing into his snoozing girlfriend was the best wakeup call she could remember. Not that most were half bad either, but when his full mass brushed tenderly against her left cheek and her thigh, she could feel not just his rock-hard meat, but a few pieces of grit that she knew were once full cars, making her all the wetter. While a lot more reserved when she topped off and five foot four, her hormones upon waking felt jacked up to near superhuman levels. All of her endorphins seemed to be hitting the pleasure sensors of her mind, and that inhibition was no longer necessary. They had feebly bombed them with jets, but what else could they do. Maybe now if they deviated from their course, they could be left alone. But then Aaron’s taller body spotted something that swayed her opinion back in the direction he was pointing in hard against her legs.

“Well, aren’t you just the most excited pretty Britty in this here town. You get to retake land from the Americans almost 200 years since you tried to take it back by the dawn's early light.” Aaron said teasingly,

“Brutish Americans, you’ve been late to every war since. So let me bring the battle to you. I know you might be an ally Aaron, but if you get in my way I will go through you, and not as playful a tackle this time. Maybe later if the mood strikes us there will be time for such fun.” Michelle closed with a wink.

They could see some clouds of dirt rising around a decently numbered number of tanks setting up in a hilly park. Both lovers were already strongly encouraged by the aerial attack earlier, and decided the best defense would be causing many offences to humanity. Aaron lifted himself up, before taking Michelle’s arm and bringing her to face level for one delightful, afternoon kiss. Both sets of eyes shot daggers menacingly at the gathered troops and stomped their way to let them know what they thought about them being attacked again as they had just rested off the last rush of testosterone and estrogen. There looked to be a hundred tanks, but they only covered 300 meters of land as the area was getting more suburban and denser. These small hills were their last defensive line, and it would not hold well. These footsteps were some of the most damaging yet, as whole wooden frame houses were blasted to pieces for many feet around his devastating feet. Other cars and buildings were sent into fissures and sinkholes, ending in slow painful deaths for many not instantly killed under the giant couples' soles. A few heavy war machines and soldiers were given this treatment as Aaron and Michelle ended their last footfalls and toppled some on their sides. His big toe landed on a red barn on the edge of the field, splintering the building and items inside into a crater. Only now was the couple in range of the weaponry as twenty milky toes towered menacingly above the already shaken regiment. Aaron couldn't help himself and said,

“Greetings insects, do you really expect your war machines to have us hailing you ants like Kent Brockman? Meet your new hominid overlords and welcome us, since it may be one of the very last things you do on this earth.”

A sudden volley from the hills and gentle valleys that made up the battlefield alight with rockets fired, gun blasts and turrets recoiling. It only was a tad disappointing all their weaponry rarely made it to their lower thighs. When they did incinerate their munitions, they could not even penetrate the outer layers of skin or singe the thick hair follicles present on them. It felt incredible though, just the thought that they were trying to stop them with what they hoped would be lethal force was enough for the two to enforce their own rules of engagement.

Michelle had almost forgotten that this whole time she had many guests along for the ride, or at least she forgot that notion as she was truly unaware of the many losing battles trapped within the folds of her vagina. People who were minutes earlier just driving in traffic on the interstate trying to avoid their fates decided by the giant couple terrorising the area, ended up suffering some of the worst ones. Deeply trapped within the quagmire was a busload of people, inverted at shifting angles that was slowly depleting of breathable oxygen, shrinking and being flooded by pungent fluids. Ever since Aaron’s huge fingers deposited them there, the hellscape inside Michelle’s reproductive organ was picking them off one by one. Sometimes a seat would fold in at an angle that broke bones and pinned a victim when they were sent screaming under the raging fluids, where only the occasional bubbles of their last breaths made it to the surface. When the giantess moved, her hushed footfalls would shake them violently, but at her size even her normal bodily functions were torture. While they could hear her massive heart beating above them, every pulse affected the blood vessels around them. The faster it beat the more they expanded and squeezed the tiny vehicle into a smaller and smaller shape. The front quarter of the mass transit vehicle had already accordioned into a messy deathzone. This shorted the battery and the emergency lighting struggled to keep up in the pitch-black abyss. Many wished the noxious ride would end but it was only getting started. A sudden drop landed hard on what turned out to be a movie theatre, causing close by sounds of destruction to permeate to them, muted by her thick skin. They also saw some dim, filtered light as the projectionist room had the windows burst in from the blast of fragrant air. The temperature rise was palpable as Michelle's heartbeat raced and breathing grew more alluring, as the dark world around them shifted as Michelle worked onto all fours. Bending down as she ate the food court, her body was much too thick to hear the final struggles of the shoppers through, but her gurgling digestive system had dying people wondering which death would be more painful. None would get to choose, but many would learn of each option before the day was out. A slight thud from Aaron’s leg landing on a store nearby was followed by another meteoric shift, and this one hit close to home. Or at least what was looking like it would be all of their resting places. With a wet thud and the sounds of grinding metal and crumbling concrete echoed close by along with a vibrating resonance. The sounds lessened as the motion made clear what had happened to another part of the mall, but as flooding raged, they seemingly went into a washing cycle with the bus as the rotating drum. As the lovers tussled, they heard Aaron talking to her outside, they worried that he was coming back inside with that flesh skyscraper of his, but unfortunately death would not come that quickly for all. Still, Michelle’s grasping inner skin was turning some of the mortally wounded motorists in their shrinking metal shelters into victims of her lust. Hearing the rubbing and smacking giant tongues of the lovers caused a cascade of Michelle’s juices to flood the bus as it shrank to half its original size, all four walls closing in. Just when the end seemed inevitable the madness stopped, the lovers spoke in loud, muffled voices, and her breathing and pounding heartbeat slowed. It became evident that the giantess had drifted off to sleep with the six remaining bus riders hanging in the soupy balance. A slowing heartbeat coincided with an ebb in her fluidic tide, with softer breaths from the expanding lungs, the gravely injured survivors knew a deep sleep was coming on shortly. Most were torn on whether this would be a good thing or only painfully prolong the inevitable.

For a sleepy squadron of soldiers, sometime after revelry starting in the mess hall, the commanding officers seemed to be buzzing about something. News quickly spread as social and news media was blowing up with some incredible stories and images. After the air force failed to make a dent, they could only stare slack jawed as the world’s largest living beings laid waste to all they came in contact with. When the jet strike failed to land a blow, they worried not if but when it would be their turn to face the impossible odds. Before too long, many tank drivers were suited up as a large park on the outskirts of the densely populated sections of Pittsburgh was the staging ground, when they bore witness to what was happening at the mall miles away. Through field binoculars, the soldiers saw what little effort Michelle and Aaron exerted to cause substantial destruction. Many had shopped at that mall, some days prior, now most would wince as the lucky few with cover and elevation would have time to discuss their options. When the giant man turned the Bust Buy into a crater with his fist, the impact shook heavy machinery from the distance as they were hastily being arranged. Next, the giantess simply sat on the movie theater and parking lot, as a few gas tanks exploded on impact of her sexy ass on the flimsy vehicles. A contingent of the soldiers and commanders there remembered the last movies they got to see earlier in 2014. A few seeing the impact through their binoculars and the rising columns of smoke swirling around Michelle’s round thighs missed the giant making his own moves. Aaron wasted little time dropping an elbow on a hotel, his enormous body easily blocking and burying most escape routes before another change occurred to his physiology. Dust and rubble far blow swirled around his arms as a fleshy skyscraper rose and gained many stories watching his girlfriend visiting the food court, emasculating all who watched him grow. A wet pink appendage went to town on an area of the building with rows of skylights that had been shattered, licking up tons of debris that only looked like colourful specks from their distance. They could see her hanging breasts that could likely bury entire city blocks. What’s more, her expression was straighter than they could imagine, a young woman of enormous size who was unflappably eating hundreds of people. This would not bode well for them should Michelle turn her attention their way and could only hope that their weapons would somehow tip the balance in their favour. Others even contemplated fleeing, knowing should the giant couple's path lead to the soldiers, they would likely be short work for the duo in so many humiliating fashions. For many, this would be a preview of their demise in ways their imaginations could not even comprehend. For now, the giant man stole a little more attention as a tiny department store was decapitated, as his hardened member now pointed out where his girlfriend was about to go. The Dick’s she visited was overshadowed by her endowed boyfriend, and she aimed her lower lips at the hapless anchor store. They could hear the wet impact her moist labia made on the commercial structure, tearing through it like crumbling biscuits. The sound arrived seconds after the sight, in a sickening display like fireworks with the booms. Her pussy towered over the remains as they splayed themselves out like a lamprey from hell, consuming the entire structure as her pubic hair brushed scraped up the roof. The building was missing most sides, and the parking lot was mainly blocked when the couple spoke loudly again, and two became one gargantuan beast with two backs and almost 3 kilometres of naked body between them. The mall was decimated as some Humvees left the ground when the shockwave arrived from the giant couple’s bodily contact. Fearing what would happen when they inevitably engaged in sex the world had ever seen, the giant lovers suddenly disengaged, and spoke a few words. They slept for hours after this, as the only activity now was trying to feebly use this time to optimise the battlefield. A few scares occurred when the giant man rolled over on his back, noisily flattening hundreds of fleeing vehicles on the parking lot, as well as some nearby neighbourhoods when even this failed to fully contain his resting body. Other smaller shifts and REM activities the two made reminded the fearful soldiers of the inevitable. Not noticed by most at first, a twitch in the man’s massive cock was the first sign as suddenly big brown eyes burst open. He sat there for a moment, not entirely still as muscles twitched grinding metal under his massive form before Aaron was in motion again. He simply rolled over, embracing his sleeping girlfriend from behind as those facing his hairy back and ass saw hundreds of flat rectangles stuck to his pale skin. Aaron did not seem to notice or care about these as he began to caress his awakening lover. The soldiers manned their battle stations and ran down a game plan when suddenly someone shouted “Oh, shit!” Everyone could see why as the giant couple had spotted them. As Michelle and Aaron rolled around from the rubble that was the former mall and parking lot, the soldiers and artillery took battle positions. Ready or not, here they came.

The lovers watched the ground below them light up with enough munitions to topple a small country and fail to make a dent in their epidermis. Seeing how pathetic these insects truly that were they walked amongst only several hours beforehand was a sight to behold. They looked at each other and discussed what the battle plans would be.

“So, should we make it a contest to see who can flatten the most tanks?” Aaron inquired.

“That would be no fun, your big feet could easily cover the entire battlefield in one or two steps. Maybe we should divide and conquer the lot, with bonus points for creativity.” Michelle replied.

Michelle and Aaron were both aware she was being a little cheeky as the points did not matter and everything would be made up. Improvising and sharing in the fun, Aaron lifted his right foot pointing his big toe at a concentration of several tanks and one rocket launcher. Lowering the appendage as slowly as he could, the cool metal of all the war machines against his horny skin was his only muted feedback. It tickled as Aaron could not tell if they were trying to move, firing upon him, being crushed or all three. It was no matter anyways, he soon put more weight behind his toe and went with the third option, flattening all of them with ease. Michelle was a little more tender with her first batch as she gingerly placed her four biggest toes surrounding four tiny tanks. Her well-kept toenails towered above them as they were in the dark valley between her multistory digits. She felt something squish in a delightful way under her middle toe, probably a Humvee or tent, but her next actions would be more deliberate. Simply scrunching her toes together, Michelle felt the thick armour getting crumpled and flattened between them as she dug a little trench into the soil, burying the decimated remains. Upon seeing the futility of their situation some of the tanks and soldiers tried to flee but there was nowhere for them to go. Still, most emptied as much firepower as they had on hand in a last stand, while a few others decided to lay low in the terrain and hope the giant couple would not see them behind the rocks or hills. None of this even swayed Michelle or Aaron’s actions on the mini battlefield. Aaron bent down to his half of the battlefield and decided to taste the little camouflaged beetles scurrying around. Scooping down with his right hand into a large concentration of the war machines, he gathered up around seven tanks that were firing the most frantically the moments before, some tic-tac sized Hummers and a few other moving dots that looked to be soldiers. Lifting the weightless mass to his grinning face, Aaron tried his best to look intimidating but his scowl at normal size would have only come off as comical as he was of mild-mannered personality. Still, the rows of teeth each larger than the individual tanks were more than enough to strike fear into even the most seasoned of veterans and he opened his mouth tipping the mass into the abyss. He shook them with a chuckle after he closed his mouth, feeling the machines and men resting on his tongue as they fired at the back of his teeth with their turrets, guns and grenades. It tasted a little like a flame grilled aubergine slice and blew the black smoke out his pursed lips at Michelle to her amusement. Deciding he had given them enough time to amuse him, Aaron now went about chewing and obliterating all within his mouth. The flavour profile was a little different than he expected with the amount of diesel fuel and munitions being crushed along with the heavy metal armor sheared to bits. Swallowing down the bombardier beetles, he grabbed three more tanks and decided to share them with his lover. Jingling the heavy artillery in his palm like loose change, Aaron told her to open her mouth and catch. The little turrets looked like the needles on push pins but were much more malleable. Heeding to her boyfriend's hijinks, Michelle opened her mouth and prepared to try to catch the heavy war machines like they did with popcorn on movie nights when the plots were stale. His aim was off on the first one, as the tank bounced off her soft cheek, and plummeted over a kilometre down before it ignited a few houses in a fiery explosion. The next, Aaron hit his target as he put more arc into it, and the green morsel smashed off her incisor, landing square of Michelle’s tongue. She sloshed it around her mouth for a few seconds, giving it a guided tour using the building sized pink mass, tasting the helpless vehicle as she felt the treads try in vain to affect the course, she set for it. Without giving it too much more thought, she simply swallowed down the doomed tank, feeling it effortlessly sliding down her throat to join the rest of the urban contents of her stomach. By now almost three quarters of the tanks had been dispatched either directly, or by errant footfalls that rearranged the landscape below. Some of the foolish soldiers fired while others tried to hide. The giant lovers were already entomology nerds with decent eyesight, so they were used to picking out cool insects to spy on or vanquish if invasive species. This one was about to be eradicated as the only collateral damage being the local squirrel population. These would recover over time, but it would be many years before any trees could regrow in the hardtack any step Michelle or Aaron took. Both bent down as they scoured the land preparing for the final stages of a very one-sided battle. Aaron and Michelle felt the desperate fire on the ends of their fingertips, or watched the erratic panicked driving of Humvees, troop trucks and tanks, all thinking they could somehow evade the giant lovers. Other soldiers were even run down in this melee, as some tank operators carelessly drove through other vehicles. All was pointless as Aaron and Michelle easily caught them all and dispatched with them in their own ways. Once finished, they could see the city was only behind a couple more short hills. They could only wonder what those that they looked down upon in those tall buildings and colourful bridges were thinking. A nearby interstate highway tunnel was also intriguing and plotting a path with itinerary was Michelle’s specialty.

Seeing the giant couple lounging on the demolished mall like two people lying next to the rectangular cushion from a lawn chair was nerve wracking, until the meaning of true fear lumbered their way and towered above. The arrival of the twenty titan’s toes towered above them menacingly, with a final blow being the gust of wind coupled with the crunches of some weaponry already flattened near the periphery of the fields. The command was hastily given to open fire and raise hell, but the nude devils had much more sinister plans for them. It was immediately apparent even at point blank range that their weapons had seemingly no effect on the tough skin. After the first volleys and salvos were fired off, the duo was so tall there was little point or ability to reach much higher than their shins, as even their kneecaps towered over 100 stories above, strikingly stained from her time on her hands and knees. Those with field binoculars were aghast that these stains were pulverised trees, buildings and the occasion flattened car. All these meant nothing to her, and yet they were tempting fate attacking this goddess and her excited man. While some tried to see her glistening cunt further up, it was easy to see even from the ground as Aaron’s anatomy showed off how much the giant man was stimulated rather than injured by the munitions. Much closer to them, the giant lovers made the first chess move substituting his toes for pawns with immediate checkmates under the calloused skin of Aaron’s toepad. Seeing their fellow tanks being driven into the ground and flattened was only the beginning as the giantess followed suit but seemed to purposefully surround several more in the dark valleys of webbed skin between her towering toes. Any hope of this battalion that they had been missed were quickly dashed as she curled her toes together with a metal wrenching crunch, digging into the ground itself. Aaron made the next moves as soldiers and tanks frantically fired away, but a fast-moving hand effortlessly scooped up dozens of soldiers, several tanks and Humvees into his palm. A rush of elevation sickness followed as he lurched them up to his grinning face, though not particularly intimidating if not for the teeth they gazed upon. Opening his mouth 170ft wide, Aaron had room for all the morsels as they were dumped into the moist, darkened cavern. Several lit flares, some of which were quickly extinguished in gathering pools of saliva. All at once, they fired with everything they had from service pistols, long rifles and turret fire, but the back of his teeth to the roof of his mouth seemed impervious. A deafening rumble as the giant man chuckled was the last thing anyone there would hear as they were ruthlessly cast against and crushed by his house sized teeth. The giant grabbed a few more tanks in his huge hand, shaking them up like a couple pennies before he began to chuck them at his enormous girlfriend's mouth as if they were finger foods. The first glanced off her cheek, and while it was over a mile away, the tiny soldiers felt the impact and witnessed the smoke and fire when it collided with a neighborhood in the distance. High above, they heard the next go right in her mouth, seeing the lump disappear down her delicate throat. The driver and gunner within had no chance to escape as the latch was damaged by Michelle’s teeth before deflecting onto her tongue. They tried in vain to gun the engine, but their treads could gain no traction on her tilting vast pink muscle as it beckoned them towards the beast’s throat. Seconds later upon splashdown in Michelle’s stomach, her acid began to quickly seep in through all vents in the machine as it sank. Outside through the surrounding acrid lake, they could hear the pounding heartbeat of the giantess who had just devoured them. Within seconds, the entire tank was inundated, and she began to digest another tiny meal. The giant couple seemed like a couple of kids playing with child's toys from a distance, snacking on some candy. But up close it was a hellish, unstoppable terror. The midsections of Michelle and Aaron’s naked bodies were being neglected, not that those scurrying about on the ground had time to notice. Those watching on tv might have, as Chekhov's love gun was erect and waiting for cargo, along with two dark brown fleshy silos of nipples casting a shadow on Michelle’s areolas. More tellingly, tall wide lips salivated. These too would be fed momentarily. Two horny giants got much closer and spotted almost all remaining positions. The jig was up, and now they would all have a turn to dance with death.

It was a very rough day if you drive any vehicle with strobe lights attached, unless it was a hearse. And even several of these were flattened to sheet metal in denser neighborhoods being eradicated by the feet of the uncaring giant and giantess. Each footstep erased entire streets and neighborhoods from existence, with no chance of survival within the massive impact zones. These deep, unpassable pits made for devastating obstacles. Unfortunately, it was on the periphery of these impact zones where the highest concentrations of injuries took place. Hundreds of people were killed even if untouched by utter devastation for many blocks around each step the lovers made. The displaced air hit first, though not soon after the actual seismic shockwave branched out. These resulted in fissures, sinkholes and deep chasms. Water mains broke and flooded areas as the flow of any streams was cut off, filling footstep shaped pools. There was nowhere for the water to even go as the weight of the couple compacted everything on the ground to a sandstone like smoothness. It simply could not be absorbed, and even heavier bodily impacts caused unique scenes of carnage. A Walmart parking lot was one of the first, where dozens were trapped in mangled messes that were once their cars and trucks, as shocked shoppers stepped out to find what had happened. One older woman clicked the unlock button on her Cadillac SRX CUV which moments earlier had been parked in the handicapped spot in front of the store. No longer where she had last seen it, faintly in the distance on the other side of a deep long trench in the ground the horn sounded, and rear lights illuminated as the vehicle tried to unlock the doors. Only now the busted lights were near the bumper on the crushed six-inch-tall wreck after it was flung by Aaron’s smashing cock. Rescuers found plenty to do on these lots, though many vehicles had simply vanished. Hundreds lay flat before them, but dozens of others were carried for miles stuck to Aaron’s penis. The land-shifting fall Michelle had minutes later wiped out a suburb, with the highest single moment of casualties yet. The area was not as densely populated as some of the areas they were heading towards, but still thousands lost their lives in an instant as a three-quarter mile swath of utter ruin. When viewed above by news helicopters minutes later it was a ghostly feminine shape, but ringed with countless emergency service vehicle lights, with smoking fires making for a vague outline of Michelle’s heavenly body crashing to earth. Now crawling on hands and knees, different shapes inhabited the land but some weird calls to unaffected neighborhoods reported single homes missing. One astonished resident was in his backyard pool when suddenly the giant nipple loomed in the sky. It landed squarely on the house, burying it and the garage in a twisted mess of lumber and broken pipes. He spilled his beer as she lifted away, continuing her twisted game. Many units responded to similar scenes until Michelle let her entire breast consume an entire circular street of houses. Next a Panda Express vanished into her digestive tract, as Aaron made use of the nearby highway. For three different hundred-foot stretches, all the traffic and people had seemingly vanished, but the dashcams of those vehicles around, and some of those taken told the full stories. While the sound quality was flagging on these, the angles at the top of the windshields caught glimpses of Michelle's looming, nude body crawling by them as passengers watched in awe and terror. A few were unlucky enough to miss the terror that crept above them, as suddenly frantic passengers tried for their doors as the worlds shifted around them and their cars and trucks were stuck to Aaron’s finger, ultimately ending up in his mouth. From there, most all feeds cut out via chomping teeth as the remains wound up in his stomach. People panicked upon seeing this and raced between aisles of stalled traffic or shot videos of the giant couple as his fingers were licked clean and returned for seconds. These amateur videographers were once again thrust into their own spotlight as they became food for the god, or worse, were pressed towards the hundred-foot-tall drooling lower lips of Michelle’s cunt where all pov videos would end in a splash and crunch. Back on the ground the responders found relatively long stretches of highway emptied of all traffic, but soon the mall became the next to receive the peril. Frantic 911 calls from mall cops and shoppers alike flooded in as the giant couple descended on the building with varying parts of their bodies. With the roads around the building effectively blocked, it was impossible to reach those affected while the couple finished their play falling into a deep sleep. It was still unwise to approach the sleeping giants, as the slightest shifts and tosses and turns flattened hundreds more trying to put some distance between themselves and the duo. When Aaron and Michelle awoke and went after the army and tanks next, rescuers were finally able to access the former location of the mall, but only found apocalyptic devastation in its place. It was disappointing after waiting so long to try to save lives that had been long lost, as they only found ruin. On this day, the only thing that was relative to the massive hominids were each other's tender embraces, nothing else on earth could withstand them and they knew it.

Over The Hills And Far Away by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame




All the staffers and officials gasped as the giant man opened his big brown eyes and leaned into his girlfriend's sleeping body, awakening her as well. Generals who had never seen fields of battle outside of the gulf states and never an opponent like these two barked orders into their radios as all levels of government along with countless world leaders watched intently as the armed forces readied for battle. After witnessing what the two had done to the shopping mall using only their naked bodies as weapons, even the highest levels of government into the oval office knew with the sheer magnitude of the two giants, that the machinery and those operating them would be just a diversionary tactic. That did not stop them from trying to do some hopeful damage to Aaron and Michelle as well as buying some time for the fruitless efforts of trying to evacuate a major metropolitan area. Still, they were hoping for at least a few hours rather than a brief few minutes of a skirmish, as it would take days to thoroughly abandon a city the size of Pittsburgh. The logistics were already becoming a nightmare before the couple trampled one of the main escape routes, and seemed to be following the ever more crowded interstate into the suburbs before they were distracted by the mall. As the duo shook off their slumber, the field commanders seemed confident in their chances, as this level of firepower was being focused on two living, breathing beings and they felt nothing could withstand it. Nevertheless, secondary forces were being airlifted into other parts of the city to try to help with the evacuation efforts, as many air vectors were cut off by the sheer height of the mountainous bodies the couple possessed. Depending on the outcome of the skirmish on the outskirts of the city, they would decide whether to double the attack efforts or redouble the evacuation. There was also the chance that the giant couple were so big or disinterested that they would just walk past the tanks and armaments altogether, either seeing them and heading back where they came, or simply walking around them. All scenarios were on the table and for the moment it seemed there were two beings controlling the fates of millions. Many garbled radios in the war room suddenly came to life as the embedded reporter's camera feeds showed why from the infantry’s perspective. The giant couple had spotted the armed forces in their battle positions and were heading right towards them. While the soldiers and tanks could already see the whites of their huge, brown eyes, the couple was still not within artillery range until they moved closer. They were so large that as they approached, the ground angles quickly became useless as they peered back at the monitors showing an aerial view. Communications with the ground forces was suddenly lost at the worst time as the shaking from the heavy movements of Michelle and Aaron walking coupled with the vast amounts of air displaced wreaked havoc on the transmission towers and radios. Jaws dropped as their gargantuan scale was on full display when they reached the perimeter of the battlefield that was chosen, and their toes flattened several tanks before the command to fire could even be given. Once the gauntlet was thrown down, the powers that thought they be watched in dismay as the giant couple only found ever more creative ways to dispatch the multi-ton war machines with their oversized bodies. Starting with their toes, the man poked and crunched them while his girlfriend spread hers and simply scrunched the digits together, tearing up the smushing thick armour between her toes. As the two bent down, the commanders were dismayed that even at close range, no matter where they fired, the bullets and turret fire had no effect on their bodies. Aaron proceeded to devour the tiny tanks, even making a game of it, lobbing a few at his hungry girlfriend before they proceeded to get more intimate with the overmatched batteries. After a few ferocious flicks, the giant man used his girlfriend's breasts to test out the traction and weight capacity of the military machines, before marooning several on his skyscraper sized rod. Finally, one very unlucky tank was sent into a dark tunnel of heavenly flesh. The warzone was a total mess, and to make a point out of what would happen if attacked, the duo sat down on the park and parts of the surrounding neighborhoods, ending the live feeds from the ground as their weight reshaped the battlefield, flattening all eyes on the ground. The defeated looking generals asked the joint chiefs and the president what the next moves should be, as he looked on in exasperation. He stated that all resources must now be put into the evacuation efforts and research into what had caused these two seemingly normal young adults to grow to such great heights. While the airport was on the other side of the city, it would still be hard with two bodies whose wingspans put them over a mile in vertical reach each. Unfortunately for the citizens of the city, no more obstacles would stand in their way, other than a myriad of enticing distractions for the horned-up couple.

Ever since Michelle and Aaron left the now flattened mall, the homes were getting thicker and the roads more common and crowded. The feeling of a couple vehicles flattening at a time was becoming dozens on each step. Structures became more robust, plant life scarce, and all the rarer as their unstoppable weight was flattening them. Into and imprisoned on the ridges of their feet were mashed organic matter, resorted pulverised building materials, sheet metal, and the corpses of hundreds. When chunks of this fell off it became garbled rock like structures often buried dozens of feet underground in pits. Feeling all of this gave them wont for their other senses to join in, but even momentarily that of danger quickly ebbed. They felt the harmless effects of the bombardment and supplied their own. As Michelle swallowed her latest catch, Aaron continued to spread the love. Michelle felt little pops on her hard fingernails as she flicked a couple retreating tanks, guns still pointed her way. They were crumpled and sent sprawling into the escape routes and ranks of armaments, causing dozens of casualties. Aaron responded in kind, grabbing two tanks by the turrets, and brought them towards her bemused chest. Spinning them around in a sharp spin between his pointer and thumb, he briefly fanned her nipples before letting his left-hand drift in too close. The crunch of metal against her horny nipple sent shivers down Michelle’s spine, obliterating the puny toy. Abruptly stopping that of his right he placed the treads down next to the towering dark brown nub of her flesh. Bending his mouth down and sticking out his tongue, he began to drive the tank in a circle. For this, she simply closed her eyes to feel the tiny tracks against her rigid skin. She thought that they were moving on their own against her motions, hopefully the crew who attacked her having a last go at it as if they could control her boyfriend's tongue. They simply had no shot, and this game could only last a few seconds before all that remained was a blood and oil-soaked thick sheet metal. She noted a rather long land bridge when she opened her eyes moments later and decided to lay a number of the army recruits to test the weight capacity. Using her deft precision, Michelle bent down and placed nine beaten tanks on it, laughing as they were stuck on the grime on top of Aaron’s hardened shaft. She gave him a sly look and said,

“Looks again like I've caught you thinking with your dick. Maybe we should test out that bad boy and see what it can really do.”

He was enticed by this notion, wondering,

“Well, I can only think of a couple holes I would be possibly satisfied with now” as he looked down her body, and into the near distance.

“But I think that highway tunnel up ahead would be too low to the ground to land in comfortably. Maybe there are others in the area.”

“I like your thinking and maybe we can still use it to my advantage shortly, but first no one rides for free, and they will pay a hefty toll.”

Aaron, fully erect and on board, watched her have a go at several more vehicles and structures within the battered park. Several tents and a gazebo were placed on her upturned palm, awaiting a fate only she knew. But before Michelle could fully land the stick, it was Aaron who added the final victory blow. He traced the slow, panicked motions of a tank trying to find refuge. It was nearing city streets when he decided to end the race past a finishing line 2,000 feet in the sky. Bringing it to her supremely moist cunt, he plunged it past her labia wall towards her cervix, simply depositing it into her folds. Michelle audibly moaned as it hit, as she could immediately feel the tiniest of metal treads trying so hard to escape. After a few fruitless minutes, she felt her toy simply quit. This world was getting kind of pathetic, then without even trying she felt something else. It crumpled in a satisfying squirt, causing her to complete her plan. Still hovering her hand around Aarons imposing meat, she felt her cargo shift as the tiniest of footsteps and gunshots hit her fingers. Laughable, what she was about to do with them was also apparent to Aaron. Many hit his rock-hard meat, bullets bouncing off thick skin and cartilage. He also felt the tiny struggles above as mucked tank treads failed and soon even some smaller footsteps were felt he thought he perceived. But their stature could have been bullets even. With fierce savagery Michelle gripped Aaron's cock, crushing the structures and personnel in her palm. Her thumb also caught a tank, as the pale digit was fifty feet across and didn't crush her target, but she had a method to her madness. Aaron felt it start to move involuntarily as watched her shunt several more along until the first fell off his cock. Instead of a half mile drop to the ground, the curled fingers of her waiting hand forced it down the side of his shaft. Reaching her inner palm, he felt it crumple into pieces under his meat as she continued to jack him off. As more machines fell, she got more confident in her grip, and the pulverised remains provided the most tantalising lube. They did not mind showing the world who just attacked them how much fun they were now having at their expense, and these ten tanks were only the beginning of taking things to the next level. One final tank was accordioned between his pubic bone and her thumb, becoming a ghostly rider on his pubic hairs for hours to come. Aaron told Michelle as if she would notice the reference that they had scored a fatality, flawless victory! She asked,

“Yes, my dear, but I am afraid we still don’t know which one of us won our little contest.”

He responded coyly,

“Let’s keep the competition going all night. Where the points don’t matter, and everything is made up.”

This one she got and planted a kiss on his lips. Surveying the pockmarked, deserted battlefield,

“Wanna have a seat with me, and spy our surroundings? Such a romantic workout deserves a lovely meal. And I think our teatime biscuit is coming this way.”

Aaron in his brute manner responded dumbly,

“I was thinking more of an al dente spaghetti dish. Ala Lady and the Tramp.”

Glad he was on board, it spelled doom for the hundreds on a train trying much too late to flee. They felt the terrain level out in the shape of their ass cheeks as they sat down. Flesh spilled into surrounding neighbourhoods, and the delicate skin of their derrieres flattened neighbourhoods and roads in their paths. They made out for a few moments before Michelle stated.

“I suppose I will do the honours, it has been much too long since we took a romantic train ride in the countryside.”

Not much video survived the ground assault and retreat, as the waves of attacks would always end in overwhelming tongues, flesh and organs of the giant lovers. Nor did any of the infantrymen, machines, munitions, shelters, trees, the local squirrel population, or much of the surrounding neighbourhoods. The assault the giant couple brought down was unbearably heavy and indiscriminate. Starting with their toes, the beasts got more intimate with the proceedings, as death swirled round with their hands, picking off many whole tanks, burying them into their bodies. First survivors had a metal rain of mangled machine parts falling from great heights, the rest of the tanks along with many soldiers being digested. Next, the giantess hurled husks of tanks that were flung by Michelle’s flicking fingers, tearing up man, machine and eventually neighbourhood buildings with the momentum from the bored giantess inflickted. Afterwards, two retreating tanks were grabbed by their turrets, as the giant man gave them a tour of the female form. Not that any of those trapped on the tanks weren’t familiar with the more intimate portions of a woman’s body, but none with erect nipples that were the size of apartment flats. Part centrifuge, part dryer drum, the giant man twirled the tiny tank in a dizzying frenzy. Luckily the crew was already splattered inside the metal shell when the thing was shredded on contact. Soon, the only thing left between Aaron’s thumb and pointer fingers was the twisted end of a smoking turret. He decided that he would try his best to live out one of his fantasies, while also stimulating Michelle. He was going to pilot a tank around her areolas, but he would be driving/shoving with only his tongue. He pressed the heavy duty tracked vehicle onto her breast, as the crew could not see from above until the view hole was covered in a wet, pink mass as the metal ground all around them. Looking to their right before impact, revealed a multistory, light brown, conical nub of flesh. It was clear as day she was excited that they were there, as the soldiers were thrown to the floor, unable to stand at the sudden motion. It was slow enough that they were able to climb to the controls. This proved futile as full throttle could not produce any motion in intended directions, Aaron simply overpowered them. Soon, he was too rough with his toy when Michelle noted how much fun he was having. From the ground, it also grabbed the attention of many thousands of people for miles around, and on television. His love gun was not lonely for long as Michelle stuck several tanks and other vehicles on top of his wide cock. They were mired in his ridges and cum, when she grabbed a command centre and nearby tent. Michelle loomed so high above, big brown eyes intently looking at the picnicking infantrymen before she lifted the whole lot towards the horizontal building of flesh. The heat radiated down, as ghosts from the recent past were stuck above them for hundreds of feet in both directions. They all knew this would be their fate, but her slow reveal gave them little time to ponder any form of escape. Aaron seized the moment by seizing another tank, the surprised crew felt the treads spinning in air as they barely had time to lock the hatch when they plunged into a dark, damp hellhole. The turret was jammed, and a sudden burst of liquids flooded the ammunition, bubbling into the strained cabin. The pressure rose as a smell the two knew on a much smaller scale clued them in to where they were now hopelessly stuck. Not that munitions were having any effect. Most tanks and combat vehicles along with the service weapons of the many soldiers were beyond empty having unloaded their weapons at the unaffected couple. Others did not want to be spotted, seeing the only effect they had were drawing the godlike power couple’s unwanted attention. Roaring engines were almost silent compared to the blasts of noise from the couples' mouths when they talked, too loud to be understood but the mocking tone of the woman’s voice was unmistakable. When their comrade was vaulted into the giantess's pussy, her hand that was imprisoning them quickly coiled around Aaron’s massive hard-on, crushing all on her palm under his heavy meat. A tank was crushed against him under his thumb, as boots fell off soldiers trying to traverse the muck. Michelle had much more luck running them down with her thumb, tearing them into bloody messes wrapped in twisted tank parts. Her appreciative strokes started to wane, as her own loins began a deluge, drowning a number of spelunkers. Aaron kept his eyes on her as the last few tanks tumbled and rolled down the side of his shaft, disintegrating into a gritty lube under his penis as he heard her moan softly. To the tiny driver and gunner trapped in the shrinking tank, this resonated hauntingly through the ever-thinner metal as the flood was gathering inside their shrinking shelter. Fruitless efforts to move overheated the stuck engine and this drove her stimulated body over the edge, as Michelle’s cum fully flooded the tank cabin, drowning the crew if not for the equalised pressure. This along with her mild orgasm simply crushed the thing into a lost dollop of metal. While it was deep and would naturally pass through in a battered and smaller form, it would be easily moved by a greater force before this could take place. Inside the last tanks stuck on Aaron’s spacious cock, they were jarred forwards by Michelle’s thumb, as a sudden tumble broke bones of those not strapped in. As they rolled down towards the underside of the giantess’s hand, the sides crumpled but the soldiers knew the full weight of the giant's penis might be more than their shrinking tanks could withstand. They were proved correct the instant her palm pressed them under the weighty shaft. Watching from the ground, the few remaining survivors froze as four big brown eyes were staring directly at them. Unsure if they could be seen, most chose to simply freeze and not fire to give away their positions. It was a pockmarked field now that the giant couple saw, as they both turned their backs lending false hope to a surviving retreat, but it was not to be. Two assessments blocked the sun, colliding and impacting the ground in four spots spreading pale skin swiftly. There was no surviving this battle, as Aaron and Michelle were taking no prisoners, only snacks for their growing appetites. Land was completely obliterated in the ass shaped impact craters, and only death awaited those hiding along with surrounding neighbourhoods who felt safe with the tank's protection. Now they would join the flattened tanks in their splintered houses or lines of squashed vehicles and asphalt chunks lifted high into the sky stuck to the couple's asses. They would take no solace from the fact that the remains of all they owned would be on screens across the world as their mangled corpses were shredded by the flexing skin nothing could seem to penetrate. Unless one of the giants desired penetration.

Michelle and Aaron sat there and made out for several minutes on end, occasionally feeling a boulder crumble or other tingle under their asses where the battle had taken place with them the decisive victors. Pulling his tongue away from hers, he looked beyond the flattened park and attached neighbourhoods to see the little silver snake about to pass within his long arms reach. Aaron did not have to wait too long, as it moved too slowly to escape and was stuck on tracks that led within his 200 story limbs range of motion. Michelle watched intently as her next light snack arrived on hundreds of microscopic metal wheels. Aaron tried his best to be careful with his catch, putting a great deal of effort in to make sure it was intact for its next journey. Picking up the lead car, he gently pulled in forwards, depositing it past his wrist onto his arm. It tickled a little, as he felt car after car of the train rolling along his palm. Since the machine was longer than his left hand, he used his right hand to gently grab the tail car, getting all twelve passenger cabins in one go, and placed it next to the lead on his left wrist. Satisfied he had collected the entire train; Aaron brought the commuter locomotive between their faces for a closer examination. The first thing Michelle noticed was how different it looked than the superior rail networks around the European Union where she was from at that time as Brexit was still a couple years away. It was double decker, much like the busses but looked more ponderous and less colourful. It was just a sliver of silver with dark windows, and they both wished that they could see in them to behold the looks of terror on the micro mites faces. Upon further examination of their latest catch, Aaron spoke once more,

“Another meal I always love to share with you my dearest Michelle, a grain free pasta. That lovely smile on your face and flowing auburn hair has me picturing you as the titular ‘lady’ cocker spaniel about now to share the strand. Though I feel I am feistier terrier myself than the mongrel tramp.”

“Au contraire mister.” Michelle noted. “While my pedigreed upbringing certainly has me in line with your silly old American cartoon movie, I must admit you're more tramp than terrier given your general size mate.”

To emphasise her point, she began to slowly stroke his erect cock once more, glaring down at the passenger train marooned on Aaron’s palm with a hungry look in her eyes.

“Mmm, I just hope the little insects are watching you handle my meat now, I can even feel bits and pieces of the tiny tanks who dared to attack us being crushed by your delicate hands. Maybe we can save the doggy style for later.”

With that, he leaned in for another well reciprocated kiss, as their captive audience looked on. Delaying the inevitable and certainly if only the tiny people could understand them, they would only become confused by their conversation as it devolved into more discussion of their shared affinity for the house of mouse animated classics, even up to the renaissance, though Aaron skewed more Don Bluth in the seventies onwards. Still, he also openly mocked the beginning stages of the CGI remake onslaught taking hold, their love for Pixar, and would up comparing the relative forgotten Disney bomb, ‘the Wild’, and choosing what characters they liked best from the surprising critical and box office victor, Madagascar. Aaron won no favours with Michelle when he said she was lovelier and larger than the hippo in the movies while she snidely remarked that he looked kind of like the lanky Schwimmer giraffe. They both however declared that their favourite show stealer from the series was the UK’s own Baron Cohen as a lemur, which Michelle could not pass up reminding him was the earliest of primate ancestors. They both concurred that this won the argument before snapping out of the conversation and to the train at hand.

“Well, that really went off the rails quickly” Aaron said in his corny tone,

“Very funny man, let’s finish off this snack here and get back to the task ahead.” She replied.

“Thank you for the tug, babe, I just wish that highway tunnel was a little higher off the ground so I could make better use of it and plug the hole tight, if not widening it.”

“Typical man, it really is all about you, isn't it? Depending on how long that highway tunnel is, I might have formulated a use for the big mouth of yurs but fret not, since even sitting down we can clearly see what lies on the other side.” Michelle stated.

She was not wrong, as the crowded city of Pittsburgh with its beckoning structures awaited them over the hill with densely packed neighbourhoods, city streets and skyscrapers that looked puny even from sitting several miles away. Aaron lifted his right hand to their mouths as he whispered,

“I will let you choose what side you would like to have a go at first, being a true gentleman myself.”

Licking her lips, Michelle made haste and took the lead train car into her pursed lips, sucking up car after car causing Aaron to instinctively pull his hand back towards his mouth. She already had a third of the twelve train cars inside her cavernous oral cavity when he finally sucked in his first, but Aaron made up ground on the doomed locomotive quickly. Loaded train cars slammed viscously against the lovers' oversized tongues as a sadistic tug of war broke out 2,000 feet above flattened parks and houses. Soon, their lips finally met, as their tongues wrestled for supremacy over the tiny train, crushing and twisting the tiny train cars until finally a couple broke off sending eight of the twelve passenger compartments into Michelle’s waiting mouth. There was no need to even chew as most of the metal was mangled by their contest, and she swallowed the remaining survivors down, giving Aaron a seductive look as he sat dumbfounded with his lot. Sticking out his tongue tauntingly at her, she peeked at the pathetic remains before he decided to chew up his catch and ate his spaghetti.

“Well,” He opined, “not the most filling meal but at least it was not loaded with carbs. I am sure we will still find the energy, resources and inspiration for our next moves from our sheer will.”

Little did he know that the nano technology that he and Michelle had accidentally ingested were also aiding in these transformations and increasing their body’s efficiency in all three among other capacities.

“It seems the time to move on is nigh my tramp-y lover, and I will gladly fill you in on what I have in mind on that tiny tunnel ahead, though the first clue I can give you is those tiny cars and trucks can run from us, but no one can hide.”

This enticed Aaron as he felt that last bits of the train sliding down his throat to nourish him as he was inquisitive but game for whatever his beautiful girlfriend had in mind. She had yet to lead him astray and was more than happy to be along for the ride, as bumpy as it was becoming.

The shrinking number of bus riders stuck inside Michelle’s tightening vaginal cavern were lessening with terrorising frequency. The burden bearing on the oft injured survivors was seeing their last agonizing moments up close and could only further ponder how they themselves would likely soon perish. In the dark with the sounds, heat, smells and sensations often combining painfully in a crushed limb as more screams rang out. They had no way of knowing things going on outside the slick metal skin tube. After their host finished up at the Panda Express, she brought them to another stop that would have been on the weekday route in the local mall, but this would instead be the penultimate visit for this location. As Aaron proceeded to take out the periphery of the shops in the parking lot, the tiny people on the bus slammed violently down as Michelle sat on the movie theatre. Her thick labia beyond the injured passengers almost seemed to be a little brighter for just a few moments, as the bright projection of the movie Godzilla played on her fleshy screens momentarily. Past this moment, their world inverted again as Michelle bent forwards, and they could hear the faint, muffled sounds of the giant predator who had enveloped them in her cunt licking and chewing on more morsels. As this played out, their world shifted again as they were slammed much harder this time as the giantess ground her hot pussy against a Dick’s sporting goods store. So much destruction nearby was heard loudly and felt as Michelle's vast labia and clit crushed walls, workout equipment and shoppers into a gooey mess. A flood of searing cum along with several tensing walls of vaginal flesh compressed the tortured bus to ever smaller sizes. The gagging volumes of fluids sloshed around as the giantess soon rolled around with her huge boyfriend on the remains of the mall, before a form of relief was visited upon the survivors for a few hours. The heartbeat and breathing of the giant woman slowed, as her movements ceased, signifying that she was taking a nap unaware of the bus riders trapped deep inside her tight pussy. A jolt from behind when Aaron cuddled up against her signified the prolonged torture was about to continue, as they felt as their host returned to her feet after a brief conversation with the giant. After their brief walk, the giantess paused when a weird set of sounds rang out far below near the feet of the young woman who trapped them in her snatch. Muffled artillery shells had no way of reaching even the height that Michelle proudly held on to their bus, not knowing that they were even there. The bus passengers lost most of the fellow survivors inside the folded metal cages of their now flattened cars and tractor trailers. Only the bus and one RV still held battered, wet survivors. Their last struggles spent in agony as the battle below excited Michelle. She bent down bringing them with her to play with, ingest and even accompany the wounded passengers. The muffled sound of crunching jaws above ended several of the noisy tanks as her large teeth turned the armour into digestible food. As Michelle held on to Aarons long cock several hundred feet away, a sudden gush of fluids accompanied an unexpected visitor. An entire tank was shoved past them by Aaron's fluid displacing finger. When the pressurised cum hit their fold, it further crushed everything in her grip. Suddenly, death was all around as the final two RV riders were submerged in Michelle’s nectar, and half of the bus riders were simply crushed. In their tumbly world, they heard the growing heartbeat and another odd sound. The engines of a nearby tank struggled mightily against her tight cunt. These soon overheated, ending the sound except for one. They thought they might have heard faint screams overshadowed by the muffled crunch of the war machine into a solid dollop of metal. A soft, orgasmic feminine moan warns of a last, harmful gush, ending in more deaths on board the bus which now had less livable space than the inside of a small sedan would. Their final torture would only be prolonged as the young couple found the commuter train. Easily hauling the multi-ton vehicle on their hands, the tones of the giant couple's conversation was further garbled by being so deep within Michelle’s horny body. They talked for what felt like hours to those tortured survivors within Michelle’s pussy, until the conversation ended over a snack. The tiny train the giant couple jokingly fought over like killer whales with a catch shook the busted bus alarmingly. As Aaron made out with Michelle above, their tongues crushed most of the train cars which were promptly devoured. The gurgle of her stomach and racing, booming heartbeat their only signs of her latest endeavour. As the giant woman digested the train, there was a sudden motion as the couple stood before walking on from the landscape that was altered by two hard asses. The couple walked and talked, muffled by acres of flesh and organs that dwarfed their trapped vehicle. Every footfall was a tortuous affair, as the impacts rippled through Michelle’s taut muscles. Unbeknownst to them, Michelle and Aaron were about to take things up a notch as the couple found a tunnel with hundreds of toys just waiting to join her ever wetter sex, and the bus would have to make room for one more.

Standing at their full heights, Michelle and Aaron could see the upper floors of the tantalising, gleaming skyscrapers in downtown Pittsburgh, and several other hills and buildings in the surrounding areas. The apartments and businesses packed tight, roads busy, but they could not be seen by everyone in the city save for one last obstacle. Having followed the abnormally busy interstate 376 from high above, the houses were packed together, and dozens crunched nicely under their soles at a time, whole streets turned to dull stains in their footsteps. After turning the appropriately named Frick Park into four deep, smoking, ass shaped craters they both paused and looked down by their toes when the highway suddenly vanished from sight under the last big hill before they arrived in the core downtown urban area. There, the four lanes of tiny cars and trucks were trying desperately to reach the underground along with hundreds on foot. It was a mad rush for what the little bugs thought was the safety of the tunnel, and at first Michelle and Aaron puzzled over how best to take full advantage of the situation. The roadway ran the length of Michelle’s beautiful body underground, and the hole was too low to be fully widened how Aaron longed to. Besides, the situation had him so hard that four lanes would have had a hard time accommodating his thick cock without some serious stretching. Not that it would be the first hole he had stretched before, but the better option drew his attention as well as hers. Michelle did not want to admit it, but that tank and those few cars and buses before felt fantastic being crushed by her cunt muscles. Looking beyond at the gleaming buildings which would probably be more filling, she wondered if it would be worth the effort. But both of the giant couple were science minded and wanted to see if they could not only come up with a solution to their dilemma, but also take advantage. Aaron bent down, his hauntingly gigantic brown eye trying to see down the orange tube, it looked a little bigger than a drinking straw. Tiny green pin pricks on one side and the other two red coincided with whether he saw headlights or taillights into the abyss. People themselves were too tiny to see, but he knew that they were there, especially when a pair of legs went by the shiny white xenon lights of the luxury vehicles. He whispered to Michelle as if anyone could tell what scheme he had hatched. Placing her two fingers on his mouth before he spoke a word meant her plan would be the one greenlit.

“Tell you what, Aaron. I take the low road, sit in on that road work since when I was driving that is all I seemed to do while going on holiday. We know how long winded you are, maybe we can put that to good use.” She jabbed him with,

“Oof, whatever do you mean, love?” He inquired.

“Well, while I take in the construction sight on the other side of the tunnel, puts those sweet lips of yours against the in or outbound lanes of the motorway and give me a strong blow, and I will be glad to use me catcher’s mitt as you would call it to shag some fly balls.”

Aaron was just proud she was able to parrot some of his baseball lingo, and couldn't've thought of a better plan himself. He replied,

“Well while you go the low, cough, brow way I will take the fancy high road and visit the neighborhood once I am done trying to play the concrete flute down there. Of course, my own instrument may make real estate and values plummet down deep. But I am better skilled with my hands and will gladly lend one once you’ve had your fill babe.”

As she almost tiptoed through the neighbourhoods nearer to the Monongahela River, Michelle still marveled at the spurts of dust and explosions around her feet as she gingerly placed them. Every time she went on holiday for a long car ride, it seemed the spectre of construction delays and road incidents that followed changed or ruined plans. Seeing the busy work, blinking lights and tiny orange vehicles brought back memories, as it looked like they were paving the shoulder. The tiny bright dot of the asphalt dump truck and what she thought was a little steam roller seemed inadequate with the speed she could flatten things. Jokingly, Michelle decided she could finish the job in a flash using only her cute ass as she turned her back to the roadway. Looking over at Aaron as he examined the tunnel entrance on the other side of the hill, she aimed her pretty posterior at the highway. Her tuchas tickled as she felt as fifteen lanes of highway, interchanges, and several rows of houses on the edge of her cheeks all easily flattened by her. It made her a little wet feeling so many individual things breaking under her as over 300 tiny cars, trucks and over a thousand citizens' lives ended with her simple act of sitting down. She thought she could even feel the hot asphalt of the construction truck being squished by the underside of her thigh as she spread her legs facing the dark highway tunnel and waited for Aaron to commence his part in the latest scheme she concocted. Her pussy was the ultimate road block but her tunnel was mostly empty and the other filled, and the giant couple were about to even this mismatch out.

While a young man was expecting a normal day at the road work site as he did not have to hold the slow/stop sign today, there was still always something frightening about having to work on the interstate. Orange cones, barrels and flashing signs all warned of the work zone, but the highways had many speeding drivers. Today, ever since a few hours ago, he had no idea why inbound traffic only increased after rush hour and drivers speeding as if they had seen a ghost. Many had indeed seen something much different on the horizon, the destructive naked giant couple moving about their business. Now they were heading towards the city and his particular work site in particular and no one there was any the wiser other than the radio in the asphalt truck. It was much too low of volume to hear over the loud pouring gravel noises. The usual aroma of liquid tar filled the air, but a few more would saturate the air in a few minutes time. The tall tunnel and hills blocked off the view for them or even the houses that were off the highway in the surrounding valley. Some did have the tvs on and heeded the warning, but being able to see the snarl of traffic below dismayed others until the danger was upon them. Only the top of the giant couple’s heads were visible from behind for the moment, long straight or wavy locks of brown hair waving menacingly until a slight shudder and they vanished behind the hill for all. Several minutes and one express train to the couple’s stomachs later, the young woman’s head crested above the hill for those on overpasses or near the houses as she dipped from sight. Not all were so lucky as her longer route cut through occupied neighbourhoods and flattened whole streets of houses in each step. Michelle’s soles only got messier on each foot fall, with grey smudges, splintered houses and even crumpled appliances, nothing was spared under her weight. As the giant couple spoke, the jackhammers going on at the worksite kept them from being heard as the orange steamroller slowly rolled into motion. It was a sunny day on the outskirts of Pittsburgh, without a cloud in the sky, which is why everyone in the construction zone and in traffic for almost a square mile had to adjust their sunglasses when something large blocked out the sun. Few would have guessed it would be an attractive pale ass of a young woman, though it was far from clean. It was pocked with what looked to be pebbles that were cracked boulders, moss that was splintered trees, and lots of mud with a few grey rectangles, many of which were the remains of the armies attempting to slow her down. Not that the traffic was moving on any of the highways or surface roads, but suddenly car doors swung open in unison, as the jackhammer went on unabated. The steamroller was still going as well, as the operator was super concentrated on making sure the pavement was level and precise. He had no idea how flat everything would be in a few moments. As Michelle sat down, over a thousand tiny people, hoping she would change her mind, watched her round cheeks smash the homes on the hill followed by the cars and the roads surrounding the valley containing the tunnel. As the sounds of death and destruction rang out all around, the final victims in the construction zone watched stunned as the sky fell in the form of the underside of two peachy flesh toned butt cheeks. The man held on to the now stopped steam roller in hopes the orange machine would somehow save him, but as the dump truck filled with asphalt ahead of him began to be crushed in a metallic whine, he knew all was lost. His life ended swiftly as Michelle’s ass flattened all four lanes of the highway, several surface roads, ramps and one neighbourhood along with over 300 tiny cars and trucks in the simple act of sitting down. Those who survived this initial onslaught stood dumbfounded on the highway as her huge thighs and legs bracketed them on both sides and touched down somewhere beyond their line of sight. Looming over the asphalt facing the tunnel were a set of labia that towered 100 feet into the air, glistening in the midday sun as it was clear the giantess was enjoying her stature. Specks of debris and the clothing of previous victims showed that not all had enjoyed their attention from Michelle’s sexual organ. A lone flashing LED road construction sign stating ‘BE PREPARED TO STOP’ had never been so prolific, as the vagina blocked the roadway. As the tiny commuters pondered going back into the tunnel to try to hide from the sexy beast before she went and turned them and their cars miniscule sex toys, an ominous, warm breeze blew in from the highway tunnel. This wind would only pick up and would make the choice of destination for hundreds of people to be the last place that they wanted to be.

Everybody Makes It Through (In The Light) by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame


Slack jawed world leaders stared into their monitors as some of the most advanced military equipment in the world was brushed off the naked ass of a giant woman. US government officials changed their tune to that of evacuations using the speed that the mountain sized humans could move. Only planes at cruising altitude would top them, and neither had even run yet let alone jumped. The damage reports beaming around the world of these scenes of slow motion destruction were hard to bear. Powerless over what came next, those on the ground tried their best to evacuate themselves, and occasionally parts of their districts. Covering ground the way the giant couple did, search and rescue was also becoming spread thin as many themselves were victims of an errant pinkish sole or other body part. Still, many emergency vehicles would be the only types of cars and trucks visible at the giant couple's great heights. These strobe lights brought doom to thousands of people flattened by their sadistic game. One fire truck or police cruiser would join many blocks surrounding it in becoming two dimensional in a footprint that could only be viewed from above to be seen as anything other than a desolate pit. Video from the ground was becoming scarce as power outages spread along with the coming storm in human form. With bodies so large, even the signals became scrambled via mountains of flesh. The tank battalion laid out on computer monitors as the two slept did not go as simulated. It was not easy to watch the speed with which Michelle and Aaron sliced through the ranks, nor as mighty war machines were crushed by them stimulating each other. Next when they caught the train while still sitting on the park, death and destruction played out in a callous manner as they French kissed the spaghetti sized train before swallowing the remains. The reactions to what the giant couple did next were of shock and awe, as a major thoroughfare to and from the city was taken out. It would not be the last, though many of the first time that the raw power the enormous naked couple now possessed. They both devoured orally and in Michelle’s case internally hundreds of helpless citizens, constituents and the crimes against humanity. And yet, they were powerless to do anything it seemed, other than try to redirect them and evacuate populated areas. But this plan created major traffic choke points, and even though the lovers were too tall to see the tiny people, long lines of traffic the size of pencil lead flooded the roadways. While the tanks drew their ire only briefly, the common theme was simply that the massive man and woman were playing out their carnal urges and sating all hungers at the expense of anyone and everything around them. Even trying to approach these scenes of carnage was an arduous task. As rescuers arrived in a neighbourhood caught in the path of Michelle’s smooth inner thigh, on the edge of the canyon filled with flattened streets, splintered trees and demolished homes, a few lucky survivors were caught near the end of where the giant woman's firm soft skin landed. The garage and car now further down were nothing but pressed 2x4s and mangled metal, the living room and one bedroom of the two-story homes were all that remained and were heavily damaged. A survivor was trapped in one of these rooms, he was unsure which, when he was smashed twenty feet down onto a rocky cliff made up of his home and lawn minutes earlier. His neighbours house was simply absent altogether, one of many obliterated buildings and vehicles now stuck to Michelle’s round ass. Those in the oval office grew weary of seeing the outlines of people's lives zoomed in on with high power cameras, and for multiple reasons preferred the view zoomed out to at least see her body as she sauntered along towards the crowded highway tunnel. The idea of airlifts was now floated, which would bring many to planes. This would cause the airport to suddenly be flooded with people outside of downtown. As planes were loaded it became clear that more would need to arrive as well, and two being stretched over a mile into the sky with arms extended changed many flight paths as troop helicopters were mustered towards a park to gather evacuees, but this three river triple point would not have a clear flight path for too long.

In the days of the 24 hour news cycle, cell phones had entranced and spooked train riders missing their stops downtown purposely, faces ashen with the latest video of the nude, animalistic giant couple heading towards the city. Wanting to head back home instead of work, the passenger cars were unusually packed on this route back to the suburbs. Their path inevitable as the tracks laid down before them, they would meet like an annoyingly complex homework problem at roughly 3 o'clock. These unusual rush hours made the train even slower as more people rushed on from panicked offices and shops. This fate would put them directly in the crosshairs of Michelle and Aaron’s nearly mile reaches after they sat on the battlefield with the victors ending their own tallies with a draw. Business casually dressed passengers of all ages, nationalities and genders fates would be sealed with a kiss between a British woman and American man both of monumental size. On the lead cars a sudden inwards bulge from aluminium walls sprayed broken glass at the riders. Many knew what had happened as two pale tree trunks pincered above attached to a spacecraft sized hand, and they headed for the great plain of the giant’s upturned wrist. Near a vein, they could actually feel his heart racing via his pulse, but the loud conversation the woman who rose above them was no less jarring. Blocking out the sun having a talk only Michelle and Aaron could understand, they were laid across his hand, as more cars joined them. They could see the neighbouring vehicles were also filled with frightened, injured passengers and the ride would only get more calamitous from here on out. The panic level increased tenfold as two smiling voids the size of warehouse gleamed down at them. As Aaron and Michelle looked each other in the eye the blood gushed through Aaron’s arm as people on the ground noted it was destined for another destructive body part. Sets of lips descended on opposite ends of the train, enveloping them with demonstrative speed. Michelle’s public transport trapped within her body learned seconds after her own massive heart was beating away above the, for all passengers of vehicle hitching bus rides with the giant couple had a body fluid flood coming. Pursed lips on both sides started to envelop the lead and tail cars, as the metal shells started to creak and bulged as they were stretched out. The force exerted by the giant couple’s mouths on both ends of the train were stressing the vehicle and passengers alike. As the cars all went dark and started to roll about as they entered the darkness one by one. It was loud, moist, violent and humid there, being tossed by tongues belonging to one or the other giant couple. When their lips met with a reverberating smack, things got worse as the two started to kiss and fight over who got the longest strand. In a sick game, the tiny people while alive, knew the apex predators hunting and likely ingesting them were playing with their food and each other. Hundreds of commuters arrived at their final destination as the pressure from Michelle and Aaron sucking them in caused the train cars to tear apart. Bodies were burst in mass against a giant wet pink tongue, dying in vain as the giant couple could barely detect a hint of salt from so much blood. Almost worse were the final car that split in two. As Aaron wiped his tongue against Michelle’s, he purposely smashed his half between them as they kissed, accordioning the screaming commuters. Those in her mouth remained intact as she swallowed them in a wave of saliva. At the bottom of the upright train car, a deep pool of searing spit gathered, drowning anyone who couldn't climb. Those who climbed too high towards where the bent ends of the split train car to Michelle’s esophagus met a terrible fate. Several were stuck to the squishy dark pink walls, removed from the express train in a hopeless place where they were too small to even make the giantess cough. A few would sit here for minutes as her breath rushed past them in her throat. Moans minutes later and along with more battling tongues signified the giantess eating them had moved on to other needs leaving them behind. A major splash in an acrid environment, caused a caustic spray to rain down on the five survivors in the train car. As it bobbed like a buoy among the other people dying in the darkness in the body of the huntress, churning stomach acid began to sear the ankles of a few passengers. One by one they fell into the painful digestive fluid, becoming food for Michelle as the train sank. Under the surface as lungs filled to aid in her meal, the tiny commuters heard her heart rate increasing as the giant woman walked and sat down. As close to the ground as they would be until they were fully digested, a bombardment of muffled metal below begat a squishing, crunching sound accompanied by haunting feminine moans. The last victims of the commuter train were well aware that their lives were ending as pointless nourishment for a horny giantess.

Michelle sat there feeling so many tiny things breaking against her smooth thighs. While she had purposely aimed for the road work, she had never felt so satisfied sitting in a construction zone. She was sure her cute ass would be speckled with near microscopic orange traffic cones and barrels, and she didn’t mean to squash the houses either, but these incidentals just added a little spice to the plan her and Aaron were about to put in pneumatic motion. Sitting there with her legs spread wide, Michelle wondered what the minuscule people were thinking as the ten story curtains of her labia rose above the buried highway in front of them. They would have to crane their necks to see her flat tummy give way to the hills of her perky breasts, and into the terror of her soulful brown eyes looking back down at them. On the other side of the tunnel over 3/4s of a mile away, Aaron squatted down to try to peer into the entrance to the tiny underground highway. As his cheek interacted with the roadway, he could feel the tiny cars and trucks getting smashed and impaled by his facial hair as his pupil tried its best to see the subterranean travellers. Closing his left eye, Aaron could just barely see the orange ceiling lights of the tiny highway tunnel and the blurry, glinting headlights of the outbound traffic. He wondered what they must be thinking of having daylight at the end of the tunnel replaced by a brown eye the size of a satellite dish. Ready for action, he peeled his face from the roadway bringing with it several vehicles smashed into his facial hair and peered over the short hill at Michelle on the other side.

“Are you ready, babe?” He inquired. She was watching the tiny, panicked drivers in the shadow of her wet vagina as she moved her fingers towards her pussy lips. She preened her labia and was rubbing herself when she replied,

“Ready as I'll ever be, chuck. Let ‘er rip!”

Placing his face back on the crowded interstate once more, he ignored the additional traffic and citizens smeared against his short beard and placed his mouth over the inbound tunnel entrance. Playfully, he squeezed his tongue several feet into the tube, sweeping it from left to right, smashing ten helpless vehicles against the wall. Clear from obstruction, he gathered a great deal of air into his lungs. With a huff and a puff, Aaron blew down the squirrel hill tunnel as the tiny micro machines and people had nowhere to hide. Expanding to house acres of heated carbon dioxide and the moisture within his expansive body, Aaron’s lungs expelled the force of a tornado within the confines of a house creating a barreling effect that killed many and served its purpose. After a few seconds Michelle felt Aaron’s warm breath starting to rouse her sensitive skin. Suddenly, the rice sized cars and even some trucks and buses started to shift as it came in long bursts getting more concentrated. She thought she could almost see and even sense some tiny specs of dust, that she hoped were the clothing of tiny people. Why had she become so sadistic she wondered for a few seconds before deep seated urges made themselves known and played upon by the next items she saw. A long grain white rice strand sized articulated bus flipped and hit her labia square. The pulsating pink walls grabbed it as the middle black rubber portion adhered sinking in, pressing both halves of the bus against each other. As it moved into her pussy, she could just barely feel it crumpling against her tight folds, and it overwhelmed all of her other senses thanks to the neural rearrangements the brain waves were led down. Concentrating on this area as Aaron blew as hard as he could, she realised that there were tiny SUVs and bitty cars plunking in too, as she tensed her skin and felt them popping inside of her. As her loins started to fill, some lorries joined the fray, all getting deeper inside her at a slow place, they were about to be given a major assist. She smiled broadly as over the hill peaked her boyfriend, spotting a massive indication that he was happy to see her. As he hung there, her eyes met his, and she laughed at him.

“You look so silly with those crumb sized caravans and lorries stoock to you, ya great big pudding!”

“I assume that was an insult on my part but instead of your ass in assumption, how about I help you speed up that process down there, on the house, while I also do some deep mining of the neighborhood I darkened just now.” Aaron replied.

Michelle was almost surprised as her eyelids fluttered slightly on the good vibrations of the sinking shrinking chunks of metal and other materials being reduced vaginally. Having unloaded the twin rifle barrels of the pellet sized shotguns into her quivering mass of pink, wet flesh, she brought her finger down to help the shrinking toys along, but Aaron came out of the bullpen with some long relief. He leaned in for a kiss, momentarily distracting her from the glitter slowly sinking inside her nether region. With her eyes still closed, Michelle felt as her boyfriend continued to lick down her perky breasts as his tongue worked over her hardened nipples, something felt weird about his beard on her sensitive titflesh. She quickly remembered the tiny, impaled cars and trucks on his beard and realised that the itty bitty tires were rolling around on her smooth skin along with several of the metal boxes folding between them, which primed her pussy more as Aaron lowered his hand towards her love tunnel. A funny thought occurred to Michelle as her boyfriend's long fingers brushed a tuft of her pubic hair, how those tiny people felt so safe in the tunnel he blew them out of, how horrified they must be trapped in her pulsating living one.

Traffic in and out of the squirrel hill tunnel on interstate 376 was much heavier than a normal early afternoon, but as reports on car radios superseded most musical programming, the motorists were at least aware of the reasoning. Still, many questioned whether this was like Orson Welles War of the Worlds hoax broadcast or if there was some way that two nearly mile high giant lovers were using their anatomies to lay waste to the suburbs and heading their way. One Kia crossover had been inching through the tunnel for almost an hour and was thankful for his cabin air filter and the ventilation fans in the tunnel. Him and two coworkers were heading for their lunch break when the traffic suddenly all but stopped entering the squirrel hill tunnel. From there, they lost all cell reception and resorted to the driver's vast mp3 collection on his phone. Nearing the light at the end of the tunnel a cult classic BÖC tune blared as a hazy rockslide caused a brown smoke screen from a tremor. Then something large blocked the sun. “ There goes Tokyo,” indeed. Glaring through the windshield all three in the CUV were stunned to see something impossible staring back at them. Looking unfocused at the tunnel was an unmistakably brown eye with a dilating pupil as big as the tunnel to see the light. It vanished in a flash but a masculine voice so loud that it shook the tunnel rang out from above. A woman responded in kind, and no sooner did she finish when a more dreadful sight occurred close to the tunnel entrance. With a metallic crunch, spiny, thick brown hairs smashed and impaled traffic and on rushing people, capturing scores of victims as a void opened wider than the tunnel entrance. A pink, slimy pink beast emerged, covered in bumps so large that upon entry, five cars and trucks were sucked under and crushed. It was not even the full size of Aaron’s tongue as he flattened another five vehicles against the wall as the pink blob was finally stuck. It withdrew, leaving ten mangled, full sized metal slabs slathered in saliva stuck to the walls and pavement as the remaining headlights could only see hints of the pink void beyond. At first, the concern was that the giant would inhale them in their vehicle, but a warm, moist breeze blew in the opposite direction. Emanating from Aaron’s oral cavity, it quickly picked up speed as the true danger of what he was doing became apparent. The stiff wind became a gale blowing loose debris and knocking people off their feet, but as the strength of Aaron’s lungs fully kicked into gear, screaming people flew into walls and cars started to move. Soon, the crossover they were sitting in along with all three traffic around them was sent tumbling and careening down the wind tunnel. One of the three carpoolers was unbelted at the time and was tossed out a window. He would meet his fate in a clump of mangled vehicles that was one of several formed. After almost a full minute the battered Kia came to rest almost half a mile from the tunnel entrance where they started. The driver and passenger were badly injured, and the passenger was stuck in the rear as many of the orange tunnel lights had been smashed as the remaining offered an eerie glow. A few more minutes of crashing in the inbound tunnel next to them meant the giant man was effortlessly repeating his destructive performance. Grainy CCTV traffic cameras caught the action as dozens of vehicles of all sizes tumbled past in Aaron’s steamy breath, while the view was often pixelated much of what was seen could not be broadcast as there were clearly many people getting mowed down or colliding at full speed with blood and oil-stained concrete walls. The driver of the upended CUV was able to extricate himself, but his passenger was stuck in the stricken vehicle. Unsure which way to go, he was fully unaware that the intended destination the giant couple had in mind for him had indeed caught hundreds of people and their vehicles in a gooey mess that was only about to get wetter. While the former driver chose the right direction away from Michelle's stirring cunt and towards where he came from, he was still hopelessly trapped 100ft underground and only 1,000ft from the horny young woman. Walking past dimly lit clumps of twisted metal and lifeless body, the man did his best to avoid looking at any of the more gruesome sights which was aided by the dim lights of only a few headlights that weren't smashed and the scattered bulbs above. He had made only a little headway when a loud, earthshaking boom emanated from above followed by more in four directions as the giant man dragged himself over the hillside. In the dusty tunnel, some heavy ceramic tiles fell from the ceiling, wounding survivors who had no idea what hell the massive man was about to unleash. Without any further warning a little way down the tunnel, the ceiling seemingly caved in followed by a tan, leathery inverted mushroom larger than the tunnel itself. It bought with it gifts from above, as the wounded man in the back of the Kia had to duck as a mashed black Keurig smashed through the windshield and the damaged car next to it was sent sprawling feet backwards by a sod encrusted Kenmore refrigerator. These kitchen bits along with tons of dirt, asphalt and splintered lumber were flung into the enclosure by the wide cockhead as the giant man fucked the neighborhood above. The veiny beast stopped and reversed discretion, leaving a deep, 50ft wide pit that sent people running in the other direction. Any hopes that this was a one-time occurrence were quickly dashed as the man could only watch helplessly as his Kia CUV took a direct hit next, along with a clump of other cars and trucks, all smashed into the ground by the giant’s unstoppable penis. The man who had not finished paying off his Kia Sorrento knew that there was no way his coworker had survived as his crossover was reduced to a twisted clod of metal at the bottom of a 400ft deep pit by Aaron’s tip. People who could still run did so in a panic in both directions, as it was unclear where the titan trouser snake would strike next, as many were already trapped between the twin pits and both Aaron and Michelle were only getting warmed up.

Aaron felt a little winded, having just worked his lungs like he had rarely before, but had rewarded his girlfriend with a fresh round of stimulation he would gladly expand upon. For now, his rate of expansion had dropped momentarily but crawling over the low hill the tunnel vanished into densely packed neighborhoods reversing this brief trend. Nothing like having dozens of houses and streets at a time mashed flat under one's hands and knees to return the blood flow back into the midsection. The interstate tunnel itself was about as long as his girlfriend and the area above contained hundreds of tightly packed houses, businesses, trees and roads, now cast under his great shadow. Further assisting his fleshy arrow in pointing down menacingly at the district, Michelle sat near the tunnel entrance with her legs spread and much of the traffic jammed inside her wet cunt. Luckily for Aaron, he was tall enough to be head and shoulders longer than the tunnel itself, the whole neighborhood would provide a nice bed for him, though the mattress might be a bit weak. Licking his lips, he leaned in to kiss Michelle, gently pulling the back of her curly auburn-haired head his way. He could feel a few knots on his left hand that didn’t even register as tiny cars, trucks and entwined people being pulped by his tender loving fingers. After she had mocked him about those he had nonchalantly gotten stuck to his facial hair, he started to lick her nipples next, as he lowered his torso towards the doomed homes below. Aaron let his knees hit first like twin meteor impacts, simply smashing rows of multi-family homes against his shins as his meatier thighs started to dole out real damage. The most emasculating part was yet to come as his power tool was about to drill down deep. On his sensitive tip, Aaron felt the ticklish tiny trees splintering before his weighty cock started to brush sand like shingles on several houses. As his upper body got more intimate with Michelle, Aaron thrust his hard dick right through the homes as they shredded into lumber as he easily pierced through the foundations. The entire yards and streets were massacred and shoved underground hundreds of feet by his long shaft. Less than halfway down the length of his earth-shattering penis, he felt his cockhead break through some subterranean pocket. He correctly hoped that this was the tunnel he blew down moments before, as he pushed on feeling the tiny walls breaking as he effortlessly shoved his hard member deeper. Aaron was surprised at how at his size even bedrock seemed to crumble before his cartilage rocket. Going for the trifecta, Aaron’s right hand went for the love triangle and used his fingers to inspect the other tunnel where a lot of traffic wound up. He proceeded to wind up Michelle brushing past the scant pubic hairs that probably would be more foreboding at the tiny people’s size, and rubbed her wet clit as it had a couple trapped specs, he liquefied against her. This was a good warmup as her dense folds below were covered in tiny writhing masses, some with red taillights or amber indicators blinking. All this action caused him to continue to fuck the neighborhood below him off the map. Every house he entered splintered in a familiar way as he made sure he dug new holes each time, eviscerating the tunnel more often than not as he got balls deep. His hairy, leathery, clammy skin grabbed more of what it crushed. Finally, after a few minutes, he let his coily haired pubic bone hit as his pale stomach overtook whole streets. Nothing could withstand his weight as he felt the whole area code get flattened by his bulk. It was just as well, as Aaron had moved around too much and a hardened cone of pulverized rock, dirt and debris ended his chances of coming, but Michelle was still on hand. Aaron continued to finger his girlfriend more deeply than usual, purposely working hundreds of tiny vehicles into her lower lips. She felt more tight and wet then he recalled as Aaron worked the traffic into a jam of oil, cum and blood. Her inner muscles combined with his kneading fingers, as Michelle moaned approaching the orgasm of her life to this point. As her flow got going, she purposely dragged her labia out of the work zone in the motorway towards the tunnel entrances. Piles of cars and trucks which fell just short of her cunt were massacred and dragged beneath it anyhow. Letting her pussy cover the tunnel, Michelle let loose a small torrent of cum with metal pebbles into the tube. Many people sheltering there nursing injuries or trapped in overturned vehicles were smothered in her nectar and drowned. Opening her eyes, she spied Aaron doing his best Sonic impression, tapping wrist sans watch or any other clothing for that matter.

It started as a beautiful day in the neighbourhood, with fair weather for an October weekday. The morning saw a normal outflow of people driving to their places of work along with the usual daily minutia of this densely packed area nearby Pittsburgh. Many residents would commute to downtown from here though this neighbourhood still had its array of shops and businesses on its own. While bustling would hardly be the word to describe this area even under the busiest circumstances, people in the area were gradually becoming aware of what was happening a few miles to their east. While the hilly streets blocked the view from most, they were transfixed to their televisions and devices as all hell broke loose. The mysterious leviathans took a nap after sensually levelling the local mall as residents noticed a high level of military activity focused a few miles away at Frick Park. As the people milled about the neighborhood, the tension was broken when the sleeping giants awoke from their slumber and noticed the army action as well. Booming footsteps drew them near as now they could see glimpses of their naked bodies above through the thick trees with their early October foliage, as sudden loud volleys of artillery followed. Most people who weren't at work stayed glued to their televisions as even the mail carriers paused their routes to try to see what the outcome would be. It was clear quickly that it did not bode well for the armed forces, as the giant couple split up soon after dispatching them with less effort than plastic infantry men. The battle was short lived and one sided, with diminishing gunfire replaced by a jolt as the park was replaced by two huge ass prints. The futility of the situation was clear when the post battle meal the couple chose was a double decker commuter train, no doubt plucked off the tracks nearby, that the two devoured via French kiss. A booming conversation between the giants led to one flanking the neighbourhood, wandering south around them before settling down on the highway to the west. Aaron did not stray far, and vanished near the highway tunnel entrance that ran under their homes and businesses. A few seconds later, there was a resonating rushing wind noise from below at both the tunnel entrance and exit along with a building sound of breaking glass and metal deep underground. After this lasted for a few minutes, the sunny day was about to be eclipsed. Suddenly a man who appeared to be near 30 with a short beard and brown hair blocked out the sun as he crawled above the rows of houses and puzzled residents. Sickening booming crunches rang out bracketing the darkened area as his torso stretched to a large, dangling piece of his anatomy as hands and knees reduced houses to matchsticks. There Aaron hung, all forty stories of his giant cock, as a wet smacking sound signaled the beginning of the end as he made out with Michelle over the west side of the neighbourhood. As his lips worked down towards his girlfriend's chest and his fingers to her crowded snatch, a skyscraper composed of skin, cartridge, blood and some other reproductive fluids lowered towards the ground. It was silent but deadly as a slight breeze blew on the tops of trees before the branches were snapped off. They splintered, offering no resistance to the lowering mass, who was not overly wide but took out several houses and a few streets worth of space. As the one-eyed monster touched down on the roofs of apartments and businesses, it had the unfathomable weight of Aaron’s gigantic body behind it. What the horny giant man could barely feel was the snapping and collapsing of any touched dwellings that sent some people running. Very few stood a chance at the epicentre which already sliced into the ground and was spreading as the base widened. Some with sharp ears swear they could hear a pop from under the ground when the giant man reached his zenith. This coincided with when Aaron’s cock got deep enough to pierce the highway tunnel below and flattened any vehicles it encountered with ease. Those who could, would continue to run, as hairy balls the size of Epcot were nearing the rows of streets and homes. None could have predicted their demise would come at the reproductive organ of a giant man. At the same time his girlfriend had her organ similarly in action as Michelle was stretched by Aaron's fingers, using her inner muscles to grapple them only further purveying the carnage. Yet to reach the city and not near the peak of their destructive play, the giant couple after being attacked were upping the negative feedback. This would end many lives, some in an instant after seconds or hours of torture.

Almost an eternity ago which translated to several hours, few people remained in the searing hot fluids of their severely crumpled bus. They had all gotten on this ruined vehicle turned torture chamber that morning before being stuck together in traffic on the interstate. Aaron’s long fingers intervened and drove them a ways into Michelle’s vast cunt. The horny goddess unaware of their plight along with that of other vehicles around them aside from when the walls collapsed as a tingle translated into loss of lives. Sometimes the passenger cab would collapse in a flooded Jeep, air bubble and roll bars sending a pleasure signal to her brain. This in turn would drag all the other trapped people and vehicles deeper, into a positive feedback loop. This would end very negatively for anyone who was trapped in this abyss. Lives were taken at a fever pitch until the giantess went to sleep, prolonging the torture for the rapidly diminished numbers of injured micropeople trapped inside of her. Upon awakening, her grippy inner skin was a wet vice once more, dragging up its prey and constricting it. A rapid heartbeat from the giant woman coincided with the very metal of the vehicles pressing in on them, but the other sounds being inside a woman’s body reminded them of other victims. Her mighty jaws snapping shut as she chewed vehicles, or the train were not for the faint of heart. Deaths were piling up on all sides of her as the lovers approached the battlefield. One person even died when their Chevy CK1500 was smeared against an onrushing tank. Pushed far too deep past the point even the thick armour could survive, Michelle squashed the tank with the greatest of ease. The pickup truck and war machine pressed into yet another metal blob of death, of hundreds that would spread in and out. The bus was stuck in the anti-goldilocks zone, where they would just barely live in anguish in choking air, burning fluids, and the walls around them jerking and pulsating inwards trapping and snapping limbs. Walking somewhere that would end up being most trapped tinies final destination, her huge ass slammed the contents of her wet pussy shaking those inside their busses and taxis as wet, wounded passengers wishing the end would come. It would soon, for many along with their host, would meet climaxes. A half dozen cars were rolled into pieces against her clit as Aaron’s fingers glided past, entering her wet labia with ease. Hard times had come at last for the few who survived to this point on board the mass transit vehicle. Many new passengers would join the old as Michelle spread her labia to catch some of the traffic Aaron blew from the tunnel. The rolling, crashing, uncontrollable impacts hurt some, but hundreds survived their landings into her wet pussy. As the torrent continued to swirl through the tunnel, the bombardment ended lives as even a traffic cone through the door of a car could be lethal. One tiny couple was even killed when a flashing road sign reading error static careened into their FJ Cruiser, killing them both instantly. The piece of debris robbed of a signal had yellow dots brightly showing on the screen that was smeared with heaps of Michelle’s nectar. This cast an eerie glow on Michelle’s vaginal walls as hundreds of people were stranded and soon the greater degree of victims started to perish. While those on the bus had just missed the rain of people, road debris and vehicles, Aaron was more than happy to bring them to the traffic jam. The gravely injured passengers on the bus could feel the vibrations of Michelle’s racing heartbeat along with her fluids gushing all around them as her arousal peaked. The sound of twisting metal above them as Aaron worked his finger through stuck vehicles on her clit was a warning that they could do nothing with. The fleshy pillars of Aaron’s digits sloshed past the tiny bus accompanied by the muffled sounds of breaking glass, snapping plastics and crinkling metals. He worked her back and forth dragging more and more helpless victims past the steamy, shrinking mass transit vehicle. The looming fingers would pass frighteningly close by in the darkness, masturbating the goddess who had been carrying them for over an hour and across several miles unaware of their plight. As Michelle neared a mild orgasm that would surely have drowned them like it did with so many others inside her tight pussy and by the tunnel entrance, the angle of Aaron’s finger intervened and made sure the four people clinging to life in the soggy remains of the bus would reach their climaxes first. From out of the steamy, dank darkness, an intruder crashed the party as the twisted metal of the bus had an entire beige Chevy Trailblazer SUV pierce through the bus killing the remaining passengers on impact. The vehicle along with the driver and surviving passenger were blown from the highway tunnel and shunted along Aaron’s godly finger before being deposited in the aluminium cum soaked cocoon that was previously a city bus. The bus ride had come to an ignominious ending after the layover at the mall and the stop at the park, and now for these unlucky two along with dozens of others in various states of consciousness from the highway tunnel, their ordeals inside the horny cunt of the giant woman was only beginning.

Misty Mountain Hop by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame




Most people were numb upon seeing the giant couple not ever bother to wipe the scattered remains of flattened tanks and soldiers off of their asses as they moved on from the one-sided battle. The skirmish may have been lost decidedly but the war was far from over. Government leaders were powerless to stop what happened as their monitors buzzed with reports of the massive lovers splitting up onto both sides of one of the main, crowded thoroughfares in and out of the city from the east. The tunnel was buzzing with traffic as they watched news reports and even had the highway department broadcast closed circuit cameras to them. Unlimited resources to limited effect. Even people watching at home on webcams could see the carnage approaching downtown, but those who could now see the outline of a Caucasian mountain of woman walking around one of the hills near the edge of the city was particularly unnerving. Tiny specks on her backside were too distant to be seen from the top floors of buildings, but there were some of the clearest vantage points of Michelle’s light brown hair as she sat down on a highway out of town. People crowded the Grandview overlook, trying to catch a glimpse of the giantess as she got to work. Others took the opportunity to try to leave the city, knowingly in any direction but east as the storm had arrived and was blocking the way out using her generous anatomy. Rumours abound everywhere as the government tried to help ease congestion by setting up an extraction point in a park on the confluence of the three rivers, but feared it was too little too late. It was chilling watching the grainy, low refresh rate cameras going to static upon impact with tumbling debris. Incredulous world leaders watched on as those in the White House grappled with what the options would be should the couple turn their attentions towards the capitol. Trying to get the resources necessary for rescue and recovery would take a lot of effort, as well as research to try to find out why these two seemingly normal young adults had ballooned to such proportions. This was added to the weighted military responses stymied by their lack of results being shifted into an unprecedented evacuation effort. Still, other than the refugee problems that people would face, there was the logistical nightmare of beings laying waste to the land with the ability to move at such great speeds that other nearby cities could be reached and breached within minutes. As the president and cabinets were contemplating moves to underground bunker sites, they got to witness firsthand Aaron’s tunnel boring abilities. Easily stretching over a mile into the sky with his long arms extended, Aaron had another portion of his anatomy noticeably lengthen as the situation worsened. The giant man’s lungs had blown through the tunnel with such ease that the relief that there was some movement on the traffic cams was short lived. This was because those watching on the live feeds the president had access to show the same thing most others saw on televisions and devices, that the giant man was crawling into a heavily populated neighborhood. He was doing so to get closer to his giant girlfriend and Michelle it seemed was obliged to his assistance in clearing some traffic from her engorged vulva.

Aaron for his part while smashing so many houses and businesses with his arms and legs, was visibly excited at the prospect as his erect member pointed downwards menacingly. The futility of underground shelters was proven as they watched from a brave helicopter camera as the giant cock pierced through houses and streets with ease, plunging them hundreds of feet into the soil. A few keen-eyed observers saw it make a black and white appearance on one of the tunnel cameras, punching through the infrastructure like a loaf of bread. Most calls going in and out of the oval office were met with stunned silence as Aaron literally fucked an entire urban landscape off the map, as he simultaneously fingered Michelle. Audio from a nearby news van that was luckily spared several hundred yards from the giantess’s nude thighs was terrifying, as the screaming and grinding metal was overshadowed by wet smacking and resonating feminine moans. They knew that dozens of lives were being lost by the minute as citizens died in vain in a pathetic attempt to sate giant lust. As the world heard the final gush of fluids as Michelle dragged her aroused pussy over the highway to the tunnel entrance, they watched her mild orgasm as her cum flooded the tiny opening, leaving a mound of white fragrant fluid with some glittering sprinkles mired in it. Aaron for his part seemed content in his massive cock having poked a dozen deep holes in the earth, before laying down and flattening a long 4,000-foot section of streets, buildings and lives under his naked body. The leaders of the free world now called many rescue squads to action, aware that one exit from the crowded downtown core had been thoroughly eliminated, and it would not be the last as the horny giant couple made their way around the city.

A few last reflexive squeezes were accompanied by a trickle of vaginal fluids with a few dislodged tingles as well as Michelle rode her mild orgasm on the decimated remains of the motorway. Aaron’s big sticky fingers had done the trick though the hundreds of tiny pieces of colourful confetti mired in the pile of her pussy juices blocking the eviscerated tunnel or still lodged deeper within her folds helped this action along. It was strange she thought, she had never been this wet before, nor had this much help she attributed to. But this belied the steamy truth that their altered genes were making their organs operate more efficiently than humanly possible. She stared at Aaron with an appreciative look of post orgasmic bliss as he was still rock hard with his thick cock buried deep under the massacred neighbourhoods. He peeled his hairy torso from the earth, trailing tan specks of lumber and shingles falling to the flattened ground below. Aaron began to kiss her more fervently as he ran his hands through her hair, pressing her lips into his as their tongues battled. Michelle's was overmatched and pinned, as he encountered a few knots in her hair. Neither knew nor cared that these knots were tiny cars and trucks entwined by their axles, along with dozens of trapped people. All were ripped to shreds by the tree trunk sized digits as Aaron combed through her brown follicles, soon moving forwards as she sat there. Michelle used her arms to brace her fall as she gladly made out with her boyfriend there on the roadway. As Aaron cleared the hill revealing the complete devastation left by his horny body on the squashed rows of streets, he continued to press into her pretty chest with his as he laid her down. His chest hair pressing against her tickled, but her smooth sensitive skin also detected countless other minuscule bits trapped in the matted brown hairs on her man’s epidermis. Equally delightful were the hundreds of tiny busses and pickups all being flattened under her shoulders and backbone, culminating in a few delightful pops along the small of her back. Eyes closed, Michelle soaked in the myriad of sensations as Aaron continued his long kiss, before she was snapped back to reality by a knock at her door. In their provocative position, Aaron’s skyscraper sized cock bumped up against her tight pussy a few times but was wearing its cone of shame consisting of dirt, rock, and the remains of multiple buildings all compacted while he humped several suburban streets minutes earlier. Hard as a rock and certainly enticing to just enter a big phase of her womanhood here, both knew the time was not quite yet right, but that it was coming soon. She chose this moment to give Aaron a good ribbing.

“Sorry to chastise you about your chastity codpiece there babe, but if you want this tight twat you will have to clean things up a bit.”

“It’s funny you should mention that ma belle, for while it is hard to take my eyes off you while we lay here, I spy un, deux, trois rivieres with my little eye that are hopefully deep enough to support my girth. Maybe I can test the depths of other bodies with my dipstick later on.” Aaron responded. Rolling her eyes, Michelle mentioned

“Don’t get too far ahead of yourself monsieur, I really would like to get some deep exploration of the city first to really earn that other possible deep exploration that you may be planning on. I am sure there is a lot to do around here besides each other should things come to that, let’s go exploring this urban jungle and show them where the wild things are.”

With that, the two gargantuan lovers ended their tender embrace, as Aaron began to pull himself up to his full height, now fully towering over the downtown core even though he was still a few miles away. He noted to his lover,

“I know you are enjoying the view of my nude body down there, but I really think you will enjoy looking down on the skyline of this great American city along with its parks and many bridges, all begging to be examined. I hope you brought some of your entomology specimen jars and tools.”

“Well, I brought along the biggest tool I could find” She shot back at him as she reached her arm out to his outstretched hand, while she jokingly grasped his monumental erection with the other briefly. This sent a shower of rocks, dirt and debris tumbling half a mile to the ground as she was pulled in close to his body once more. As she was brought upright, she purposefully dragged her hot, wet cunt against Aaron's hairy leg, smearing it with cum and metal debris from the roadway she had had her way with. There she stood, being held by Aaron as she looked so good and felt so right. Surveying the growing city around them she grasped his hand as she began to move again though some fresh streets on the edge of the city towards the Monongahela River. Michelle could feel the wind resistance in her hair but had no idea that this was aided by those pesky knots which were in turn unconscious victims from the sheer elevation of the giantess, as they and many trapped vehicles were slammed viciously against her scalp by her cable like hairs. Aaron followed close behind Michelle as she glomped her way down the highway feeling dozens of trees and homes collapsing under her naked soles. She met the waterway, with her last step having her heel obliterate the interstate and her arch and toes obliterating hundreds of vehicles in a parking lot as she savoured the many things her body broke. Down by the river, she bent down to take a drink much to the consternation of her boyfriend.

Deep underneath the giant couple’s path, Aaron wrought havoc on those in their claustrophobic shelter with his assault and battery from above. Those who survived the onslaught wind tunnel aided by his lungs and weren't thrown into the colossal cunt replacing the light at the end of the tunnel first thought they would be OK and that the giant couple was moving on. Far from it as the giant’s thick cock continued to pierce the tunnel as Aaron humped the ground while fingering Michelle. Minutes earlier an office executive and two coworkers were caught up in the traffic fleeing from the lovers while on their lunch break, as the madness descended on them. Having already lost his crossover and associate in one shove by Aaron's tunnel penetrating penis, every seemingly random thrust from the giant squashed more people and cars into deep pits. It was hard to make sense of where the next deadly stab wound would be on the infrastructure, or if the tunnel would simply collapse from the pounding it was taking. The tiny man tried to figure a pattern so he wouldn't be another victim, as the wide tan blur of Aaron’s shaft pressed by grabbing more debris, cars and screaming commuters into the abyss as it widened and changed orientation along his skyscraper length. As he helplessly watched as a vein on cockzilla pressed down on the hood of an occupied pickup truck causing the taillights to go vertical before the metal vehicle was squelched into the hole, surely killing the people onboard, the micro man realised something. The giant never struck the same place twice. What was a disaster up above as he made the neighborhood look like Swiss cheese, would be his salvation in the tunnel. Right after the giant’s manhood withdrew, he went towards the pit. He thought about racing right to the edge, but he got the feeling to hang a few feet back. His decision was wise as on the next poke the giant took at the helpless tunnel dwellers, the air off his body blasted a wind from the hole, and when he withdrew air rapidly was sucked into the 300ft pit his dick left behind. This sucked in anything not tied down, even a beige Audi Q3. It crashed loudly with the bottom of the pit as he could see the bright headlights illuminating part of the rim. The trapped micronaut could see conical dirt walls with some roots, but mainly exposed rocks and worse, muddy strands of pink insulation from houses. Before his eyes could focus on any of the other rings of debris, some boulder sucked from the wall landed on the front of the vehicle, accordioning it and darkening the hole once more.

Coming back, the extended hood of his cockhead took down one last load of echoing victims, then silence aside from some car panic alarms, and the moans of the wounded. Above all a feminine moan echoed from the tunnel. As Michelle came and sealed the end of the tube with her hastily made paste finely stirred by Aaron, the man ceased the seismic waves with his pubic bone. Bone jarring shaking was followed by a reprieve as sunlight shone about ten stories above their heads as the giant couple embraced over more of the interstate highway he was traveling on. He had been slowly trapped in the area an hour before that was now completely flattened under the mass of Michelle’s back and ass. As these people were carried off, oozing remains falling from the thick-skinned beauty, the man remained trapped between two of the many wide pits. Aaron was fully erect when he bore them and to get from one side to the other would be the equivalent of jumping from third base to home plate. With this option clearly not available, the tiny man looked down the sheer cliff into the darkness and above at the light. As the two approached again, vegetation debris and dust rained from the walls, but luckily, they headed further north towards another river. As the giants moved around and together, the tremors reverberated for miles, and were even amplified by the structurally unsound tunnel. Now that it was separated, some sections were prone to collapse. Especially when the rhythmic, pounding shaking was patterned after a certain activity, but even this faded into the distance the next day after a terrible night spent in the dark cave. The rescue effort would have to be epic. Helicopters had to lower spelunkers down to grab individuals, as engineers built mini 50ft bridges to try to reach other survivors. But they came much too late and had multiple dead ends when the tunnel portions collapsed. In other parts fires raged, cooking all within like brick ovens, but luckily big chimneys Aaron created vented these out from the others. The man survived for three days, having to resort to sipping a little washer fluid from the mangled Silverado pickup. Finally, the last day before he was rescued, he plied into the trailer of a box truck using the tire iron from a rear axle and trunk that was ripped off a long-vanished Mazda sedan. Finding vending supplies inside it was the greatest gift of all, best Oberto beef jerky he ever had. The whirling rotor blades had him rush towards the hole as a dayglo orange vest appeared. A flashlight was shone at him, and he was soon pulled up the long ascent by an orange and white helicopter. He emerged into a changed world, and one of the few who survived unscathed by the giant couple’s malicious attack.

Almost a dozen mangled corpses were contorted and trapped in thin layers of metal sheets, ghost riders on the twisted remains of what was once a bus. A more recent entrant in the race to the end saw two more commuters trapped within the ghoulish shell of the mass transit vehicle, as it wrapped around their trapped SUV. The giant couple did not even have to touch them to wind up in their shenanigans. A blast of air lifted the front of a tiny woman’s Trailblazer sideways, as it began a death roll that injured her passenger with shards of glass before a scary sight above. They torpedoed out of the tube and into a hundred-foot labia. Michelle had been expecting them and many other guests, using her fingers to widen the landing zone, exposing a nearly flattened bus which they pierced. Gnashing metal with howling gusts of wind blew past debris of all types, even a few larger panel vans and trucks. They concealed the rampant humid heat which intensified greatly when Aaron held his breath and Michelle removed her digits. The undulating, tubular walls were dark but thriving with specks of light. Tiny headlights, taillights and even highway barrels held lights failing to illuminate the colossal cunt. Several of these were rolled into shards of debris when the tan pillars of Aaron’s fingers entered the scene. As the giant’s fingers and Michelle’s inner muscles worked in unison, the smell of death surrounded the tiny occupants of the SUV along with that of arousal. Watching the giant man work those on the roof of the tunnel to clumps of twisted metal, shredded rubber and mangled bodies was illuminated by the upturned headlights and a lone, blinking highway sign. Large globs of her mucousy cum dripped from above, smothering many of the lights and some screaming victims who were both crushed and drowned in Michelle’s vaginal fluids. With darkness came isolation as the walls closed in on Aaron’s massive fingers, suffocating anyone stranded outside a vehicle instantly. Their last struggles stimulated walls of grippy flesh which when tensed would liquefy their remains smashing bones as the giantess rode her boyfriend's stimulation.

Most of the micro people who survived in the cars and trucks blown from the tunnel could only wish they were given the quick root by the tree trunk sized digits who atomized those who landed near the top of Michelle’s feminine tube. No longer able to see the action as Aaron fingered his impressive girlfriend, the tiny people in the Trailblazer could still feel the concussive waves as the sticky fingers plunged past them, as these were followed by Michelle tensing her inner muscles. They were unaware that the bus being sacrificed around their flimsy metal cage gave them just enough armour to survive, but even this was failing. Already, many other victims were losing their lives in the tiny vans and tractor trailers against pressures exerted by the mighty cunt as in her bliss. Michelle could feel them, as tiny pops just below Aaron’s probing fingers as little air bubbles in her folds when her nectar flooded passenger cabins and flattened sheet metal. The driver of the SUV cried out in agony when the dashboard collapsed onto her seat, pinning her and breaking her femur. The sound of Michelle's pounding heartbeat and a resonating feminine moan was nearing the peak. Then, a great flood and tension killed all but a couple people as some bloody corpses and mangled machines were expelled and dragged forwards. Those who had survived and even watched the show while pinned in mangle rides on the highway were dismayed as the large looming labia lunged forward towards them. At the tunnel entrance, dozens had sought shelter, but none was wearing the appropriate gear as millions of gallons of her cum poured down on them, burying them and the tunnel entrance in three stories of her good time goo. After hearing the grinding metal below as Michelle’s lower lips moved, a loud smacking as she made out with Aaron could have ended them if something even larger penetrated, but it was not to be. The two survivors in the battered vehicle were drenched as she was laid on her back, as their Chevy tumbled into a position with the rear bumper facing down. As the heart rate and breathing slowed, their hostess stood up, giving them motion sickness in the dark, dank tomb. While the people on the bus had their rides end after several torturous hours, these few surviving tunnel commuters were now on the express.

Realising their newfound height would make crossing the river a breeze, Michelle was able to straddle the 1,000ft wide waterway by letting her palms land on the breakable buildings on the other side. Aaron stood close behind her to get a good view of the much closer city. He wondered what the tiny dots had on their minds while he stared down at the various skyscrapers. Looking over at his girlfriend as she dropped her knees into a couple facilities on the water's edge, all the tiny mites needn't clairvoyance to read Aaron’s mind. Her back arched over a crowded bridge as her ass was once more proudly presented towards her intended audience as Michelle quenched her thirst. At her newfound size, Michelle’s shoulders were actually wider than the river itself, as she was easily able to straddle the water with a hand and knee on both sides. Her perky but ponderous breasts overshadowed the tiny bridge now, but there was less traffic than interested her at the moment as the busier highway bridges offered more trinkets to be toyed with. Right before she drank, she looked up at her boyfriend with the familiar look he made on his face when presented with something he deemed less than clean before she added reassuringly,

“Ya know, I may not be an expert virologist as it is not my field of expertise, but I am generally assured that any microbes would be unable to spread or molest the wacky cells in our newly awesome bodies, and bloody ‘ell, I am just plumb thirsty anyways!”

“Bottoms up.”

Aaron meekly added as he was not just making a euphemism as Michelle’s words were lost as her own fine fanny derailed his train of thought. His own freight car thickened, sending bits of rubble back down to the ground as the crumbling cone of the neighborhood was having trouble withstanding his pulsing hardness. Pursing her lips, Michelle touched the cool waters of the Monongahela River nearby dozens of tiny boats docked on the shore. Not caring to change her position as who knows what mischief her horny boyfriend was getting up to by her bum, she began to slurp up thousands of gallons of water per second. This actually reversed the flow of the waterway towards her mouth as predictably the tiny boats began to break loose and get sucked into her throat. She could barely feel the few fiberglass hulls bounding off into her waiting gullet, as the docks themselves started to break apart. She noted a distinct fishy flavour, and after a few seconds was satisfied with the shallower river as her boyfriend decided it was his turn for a dip. Having not expelled as much fluids as she did while Michelle sealed the tunnel entrance in love juice, nor all the salty snacks, Aaron decided to just make use of the cleansing quality of the slow waters as they rushed to fill the nearly drained banks and shoals exposed by his girlfriend's thirst. Stepping over the river, Aaron felt his bare foot sinking into the opposite bank, pressing several buildings and streets into the mud, with many bursting between his toes. Not really caring about the cleanliness of his soles, he squatted down as his massive balls hung over the waterway and let his cock slap the water. For such a major river, it was almost disappointing how easy it was to stand on both banks at once, and as the waters rushed back, it could barely submerge his thick manhood. Still, it helped to dislodge the hard packed dirt and debris around his shaft as he used his fingers to further muddy the river. Finally, after a few moments and a tug and scrub, the tan color of his wet cock returned, looking like a 400ft sea serpent just below the surface. It breached in spectacular fashion as Aaron stood back up, snagging underneath a two-lane steel bridge with an attached pedestrian walkway. His rigid member, gleaming from its coat of water, easily strained the tiny structure past the breaking point. As the road deck lifted, supported by Aaron’s unstoppable girth, Michelle watched with her mouth slightly agape while the entire span separated from shore. Standing to his full height, spindly stands of rebar and severed metal support beams swung off the torn roadways bereft of anything besides pavement. Seeing there were glints of colour and wreckage, with imperishable specs that could have been severed fenders or even a minute person's clothing stranded in the girders. Michelle asked Aaron,

“How's it hanging, big stud? Though maybe lose the tassel, it is unbecoming of a bloke of yur stature.”

“Well, since it was all cleaned up, I thought it could be fitted for the occasion?” He retorted.

“Which is?”

“Maybe after a nice stroll through town, I spotted some of the sights I wanted to see.”

“Other than myself?” She haughtily asked. With a wink, Michelle led the way, not that the view of her legs stretching to the destruction wrought by her footfalls would be something he missed. For those now stuck on his body and in hers, they would be forced to try to endure, but few if any would for too long. Some were dead on contact, even if this meant they'd be carried for miles before pulverised remains dispersed on land or at sea.

The first strikes had more deaths than injuries and this trend would continue as Aaron's body had its way with a suburban neighborhood. Houses and streets shook violently as the pillar of flesh pierced the homes, sometimes at an angle. This could drain pools or worse, drag houses underground to be shredded from their foundations. Only chunks of concrete and kindling made it into the tunnel along with endless tons of rigid cock meat. As the giant man shoved himself deeper, the shadow his body cast soon started to meet parts of his anatomy. The giant, leathery balls, while soft, looking like twin hairy Epcots, landed and spread smothering skin over trees, parked cars and multifamily homes. Whole streets were devastated as his hairy torso neared when the 40-story cock reversed course. While certain areas were obliterated, more of Aaron's masculine body was getting closer to doomed infrastructure. When he pulled himself from the ground, he brought with tons of dirt and debris compacting around his penis and scrotum. The giant could not see or feel a lot of this, as his fingers were halfway to his palm inside Michelle. Whole neighborhoods of tiny people were not aware what the giant man was paying attention to as they were too distracted by where his massive member pierced next. The deeper it got, the closer a vast field of coily pubic hairs got. As the giant's pubic bone neared, what were hoped to be puffy soft mattes of hair instead could shred and grab a portion of a house. Instead of it being the end, these along with dozens of plants, stranded vehicles, some with terrified passengers were dragged hundreds of feet into the sky before another deep plunge. The nauseating ride had a view few savoured, as they rocketed back to earth several hundred yards away. Dick blasting through bedrock, Aaron smashed those trapped within his coiled web into the ground, matting his hair, crushing some victims while grabbing more. The next thrust was the third last as hundreds were crushed on the ground as well as those trapped in his hairs. Now his broad shoulders and chest were nearing whole blocks of terrified citizens.

Aaron sliced through the ground with ease, his sheer arousal ending dozens, then hundreds of lives at a time. He could be a gentle lover when the time called for it, but this afternoon was no delight as he banged the urban landscape hard. Supporting himself at the cost of palm flattened vegetation next to interstate 376, he continued to work his other fingers in Michelle’s snatch as her ass rocked gently on the flattened roadway. Every time Aaron’s pubic bone made contact, hundreds of flattened corpses weren't the only victims. Homes and businesses partially or fully collapsed as tires bounced from the ground, some parked SUVs even flipped. Within hundreds of feet of each impact this occurred, under his half mile of torso, a warm uneasy wind was generated by his motions, as a storm was brewing. The looming, hairy skin got closer and closer, winds tearing leaves and branches in updraft when lifting, but near microbursts as he neared. As Michelle came in a mild manor thanks to his help, Aaron himself was plenty hard but did not reach quite this high just yet. The hundreds of tiny people suffering below the horny man were none the wiser, as powerful thrusts sometimes dug up clods of dirt, rocks and even crumpled tunnel traffic, flung outwards by his giant red silo of a cockhead. Aaron’s hairy, vast pale chest came within feet of the rooftops as he pulled out from the cratered ground, actually sucking in dozens of people and even a few lighter cars in his wake. The next impact would be the last as his pelvis smashed into another fresh patch of suburbia and a cascading avalanche of flesh followed. Nothing could withstand his bulk, as the sky was falling all around half a mile of doomed neighborhoods. Simultaneously, Michelle rode her mild orgasm, as she squirted millions of gallons and dragged her labia across the roadway to the sealed tunnel entrance. A warm gust of air spread out in all directions from Aaron’s giant torso, toppling trees, flinging tiny vehicles and tearing the roofs off nearby homes killing dozens. Still, this was nothing compared to the complete and utter devastation under his godlike body as buildings and roads were flattened and buried deep beyond their crumbled foundations by the giant at rest. Pulling out one last time, he brought many tons of debris stuck to his chest, pubic and thigh hairs along with a hardened cone of dirt, rocks and structures around his massive dick.

Crawling over and gently laying his girlfriend down, hundreds of people thought they were relatively safe as they watched her get fingered before her back’s angle changed. Her curled brown hair hit first, with the back of her head smashing some traffic before her wide back doomed all who were in her path. As Aaron climbed over his giantess girlfriend, they made out noisily on the ruins, while his hard cock shed some debris as it slapped her thighs into the mushy pile by the tunnel entrance. The obliterated remains were carried with them as they got up and made their way to the Monongahela River, either as a ghostly line of flat, grey rectangles lined up down Michelle’s back to her cute ass, or as compact clods of dirt and roots around cockzilla. After she took a deep drink from the flowing waters, Aaron finally freed the poor trapped souls on his member as he cleaned and wetted it, as remains of the neighborhood he had fucked to death trickled down the river to be deposited for miles downstream. It would be far from the last time that tiny trinkets from their play would be washed away in such a manner, forever lost in riverbeds and silt all along the watershed.

Seeing the dangling remains of the small bridge hanging almost evenly from her boyfriend's erect penis, Michelle decided to have some fun with him. She looped the loose ends up and over his cock and did the same with the other end, wrapping almost a quarter of his length in the ribbon-like span. She then proceeded to stroke Aaron's cock until the entire structure splintered and rained down on the city below. Not amused, he stated

“Hey, I was wearing that!” To which she replied,

“Relax big guy, there are plenty more where that came from. Speaking of, let’s go up north to check out the other river before we make our way downtown. We don’t want too many of our insect subjects getting the wrong idea and thinking we were going to ignore them.”

“Fair enough,” he concurred. “After you my precious, in this state I certainly enjoy watching you lead.”

With that, she walked into the densely populated neighbourhoods to the east of another of the city’s many hills. As they walked along, almost 200 tightly packed multi-family homes were flattened and buried underground by each of the lovers' steps. Michelle paused when she saw a set of buildings that interested her. It was the campus of Carnegie Mellon, but the out-of-town giants were much too large to read the signs except for one. The end zones of the track and football field allowed them to know exactly which University that they were on the outer edge of. Trying to be slick unlike his five fruitless years in college, Aaron proclaimed while pawing at Michelle,

“I wonder how many freshmen are getting a thrill checking out your lovely melons. I am sure you could use them to flatten any building on campus.” She indignantly replied,

“Come off it mate, besides being the biggest streakers the state has ever seen, I would rather keep some higher learning for you yanks intact. Lord knows interacting with your countrymen the past several months you could use it.”

“OK then. But could you at least help me find the sorority row? I bet I could easily level a dozen frat houses under my engorged dick about now.”

“Sorry babe, the only sister you will be partying with tonight will be me, let’s move on towards the river again, I spy some tiny buildings that I think I could have some use for.”

Thoroughly intrigued by whatever it was his girlfriend had in mind, Aaron willfully agreed to continue down her chosen path. Michelle noted how much she enjoyed not only the splintering homes settling under her heel and arches, but the sheer joy as even her pinky toe caught just enough of a tiny house to cause it to collapse. Portions of walls and infinitesimal appliances rested against her skin, the top floors only sometimes able to reach the level of her toenails, before she purposefully dragged her digits through the remaining structure, trailing and raining destruction down before the next hundreds of tingly sacrifices were made. Chain businesses and boulevards had long stretches wiped out by the massive feminine footsteps, and more so by her lover following close behind. They made swift progress catching the Allegheny River in only a few destructive minutes. Along the way, Aaron would purposely try to step on areas that caused maximum devastation, in an awkward gait, while Michelle went in a straight line to her destination. Still only a few miles from downtown, she decided now would be the time to venture towards the shiny buildings, but not before making sure plenty of people would be trapped in or nearby them.

The thought of all the nasty ways she and her boyfriend would end their lives caught the young giantess by surprise. Still, this pause in judgement was interrupted by a sudden flow of hormones guided by the designer DNA. This caused a steady flow of blood to her chest inflating four story building sized nipples. The recent memory of gripping Aaron’s bridge carrying member and that of the tingles of sunken traffic mingling with her damp folds on each footstep had Michelle searching for an outlet. There on the riverside there were plenty of them to choose from, and she soon plucked two from the ground as gently as she could. Aaron watched nearby, bemused by his giant girlfriend as she tenderly proceeded to lift the seven story apartment flats to her erect nipples. Deftly licking her lips, she slowly placed the multistory buildings on her nubs of flesh, twisting them in place. It was such an amazing feeling, the little walls crumbled and yielded to her skin, just her nipple alone piercing through the tiny rooms crushing everything they came in contact with. Firm skin pressed hard on the exterior walls, allowing her to do a magic trick and hold the structures up without the use of their hands. Sticking straight out the buildings trailed debris specks floating to the ground a kilometre below through broken windows along with chunks of masonry. Seizing the moment, Aaron walked out from behind her and bent down, cupping the underside of her supple, milky breast. Giving it a slight squeeze, he stuck out his tongue and proceeded to swirl it around her tan areola. Catching the corner of the helpless structure on the third spin around the apartment building strained for a moment before it collapsed into a pile of rubble. Cupping it with his enormous tongue easily, Aaron easily crushed the remains of the soggy building against Michelle’s chest. He then lapped up the remains, begrudgingly swallowing them down. Enjoying the building remains sliding down his throat, Aaron looks up at Michelle and says,

“Thank you for the light snack babe, would you like me to even out the other side?”

“No thanks chap, I want them to be able to see the sights and sounds we are about to let them enjoy, it seems too many of their friends are trying to leave downtown before we have our propper visit.” Michelle responded.

“Well in that case, let’s take a stroll down the river, though I doubt we will even get the tops of our toes wet, but that highway bridge looks plenty crowded and we can test to see if that span can support mine.”

With that, Aaron’s eyes drew Michelle’s down his body to his pulsing hard on, now cleaned of debris from the neighborhood he had banged into submission minutes before. This time Aaron led as he dipped his huge feet into the calm waters of the Allegheny River and began to head towards downtown. There were plenty of tiny toys to occupy the couple along the riverside but these would barely slow them down as time was quickly running out for the people of Pittsburgh as the giant couple bore down.

Gallow's Pole by TuukkantPlayAtThisGame

By now, the government knew the main function for its current troops would be focused on getting people out of harm’s way. This near impossible task would serve to add more service members into the possible firing line of the godlike power couple. Air support would be key but hard to organize in the increasingly urban areas. When news broke of the giant couple stomping towards the area, people left their places of work and residence in droves flooding all the major surface streets and highways. Logistics were hard to figure out, as the giant couple’s movements were erratic, destructive and quicker than any practical aviation could achieve. The national guard and even coast guard had every available helicopter mustered to the region, but the near mile high hazards loomed large from a great distance. Some could be seen from the sky multiple states away, hazy huge human forms sticking out with the smoldering landscape below. Even when seated, the tiny people in the whirlybirds could watch in on the nude couple as they played with what looked like black specs and dust. As they got closer, the polarization against their skin tone revealed these were buildings, plants and tiny vehicles, speckling their naked bodies. People around the world were glued to their tv sets as dozens of vehicles were glued to Michelle’s hungry cunt. Government officials watched helplessly as a major piece of infrastructure was pierced multiple times by Aaron as he humped a suburb into submission while fingering the titanic girlfriend. She finally came and sealed off the tunnel entrance in a mix of her bodily fluids and crumpled metal. Many helicopters were routed north, but any travel from the east towards downtown was nearly impossible as the stunned leaders watched the two rolling around on the desecrated interstate. After another conversation that would take time to decipher, the two headed towards the river to take care of another bodily need. Keeping an eye on the colossal duo as they coordinated rescue efforts, they saw the giantess bend over sticking her cute ass in the sky. Like a doe in the forest Michelle sipped up the river water, though the danger of her size was apparent as the line of flattened rectangles down her back to her bum from the highway she had just used and abused. The officials were surprised that even the river itself was affected as the giantess straddling the waterway was able to briefly drain the section sucking up a couple small boats before the current replenished the flow. Other branches of government took the tunnel grinding opportunity to get samples of Michelle’s DNA as there was literally thousands of gallons of it smothering car wreckage and grotesque corpses. For now, Aaron was being stingier with his genetic material, but would come forward with several substantial samples in a big way in the coming hours. It would take many months before anything could be deciphered from the orgasmic discharges and by then it was a changed world. As Michelle finished her drink all attention turned to Aaron as he washed the remains of the traumatized neighborhood from his dick.

The president, who had signed off on the immediate rescue operation, had chosen the confluence of the three rivers in the park to stage airlifts as this was still a few miles from the horny couple. Infrastructure was shown once more to be ultra fragile compared to the might of the mega couple as the giant man's clean cock snagged, snapped and lifted a steel bridge a couple thousand feet into the air. Generals, staffers and even the president himself exchanged looks of remorse while Michelle wrapped the loose ends of the roadway around Aaron’s thick erection before coiling her hand around his godly shaft and shredding it. The couple was on the move again, thankfully not heading straight downtown as it would have taken them less than a minute to arrive at their stature. Still, the appalling toll of each booming footstep as the two walked through densely populated areas around the hill district was hard to stomach as they watched them get close to a university. The giant couple seemed to ponder the campus from above before continuing their deadly stroll to the Allegheny River. There on the banks of yet another waterway things began to spiral out of control as Michelle proceeded to pluck a couple hapless buildings from the ground. It would be hard to field a rescue operation if anyone was in the dwellings now as the giantess jammed the entire buildings onto her hardened nipples. While the leaders of the free world pondered what the view was like a kilometer above the ground if the flats were occupied, Aaron quickly swooped in to end the debate by tonguing his girlfriend's nipple clean. The giant left the other structure intact for now, aside from the four-story column of flesh holding it in place. Reports from the ground of the ongoing rescues and scenes of devastation steadily flowed into the over office, as the two omnipresent beings took the dreaded left turn and headed downriver towards an unprepared major city. But first, there were several bridges that were traffic artery choke points, and the giant was not hesitant to go for the jugular with a veiny part of his anatomy.

A young professional woman happened to be staying home for the day when news reports began flooding in on her TV about something outlandish happening just a few miles to her east. She watched in awe as a couple who appeared to be right around her age had grown to gigantic proportions, outgrowing their clothes, buildings and apparently any sense of modesty. Glued to her laptop in horror, she plotted out their route as the local news network showed the aerial view. The naked couple laid waste to everything in their path, down roads and businesses she had visited in the recent past. It all seemed so surreal, but with every hard reality that the scrolling casualty counter on screen unveiled, added another footprint or other shapelier form. They were heading in her general direction but living near the north side of the city, the young woman was only slightly less worried. So far, their path had mainly stuck to the highway, and soon the giant couple gave many people in the city a choice. However, this opportunity was at the cost of the mall outside the city as they were frisky and cruel, killing many hundreds of shoppers before turning their attention to each other. As they fell asleep in each other’s arms, she felt a pang of loneliness mixed into the fear of what was to come. While newscasters tried to grasp the situation, hours passed, and the young professional decided to stay put. All the networks and websites seemed to hone in on their path staying south and the defense of the loud military setting up would hopefully deter them. On screen this played out in horrific fashion, as some embedded journalists became bloodstains on or snacks for the giant lovers. The anchor desk cut live to the big brown eyes of the giant man as he awakened, causing the young woman to nearly fall off the couch. Being a warm October day in 2014, the woman had her balcony door open to catch a hint of the breeze from the river to make her feel better. Instead, she heard distant artillery fire as the tale on the screen showed the grim results. With the giant couple impervious she realized that if she had fled, she would likely be in one of two places. Frighteningly, the giant couple were already there.

First the train the young woman would have been riding was becoming a shared snack for the couple, and the interstate she normally would have driven was not faring well either. Watching from above as the two horny lovers surrounded the tunnel entrances before Aaron unleashed the fury of his lungs. Out the other end, the woman watched helplessly on the tv set as many tiny cars much like her own were flung into the splayed labia of one very sizable brunette. The shock and awe only continued when a booming tremor repeated itself. The giant was now drilling for oil in deep wells, his massive erection moving so much earth she could feel it miles away. Television reports quickly confirmed what the young woman in her apartment thought might be them up to something, but she blushed when she saw what made the mysterious shaking occur. One screengrab showed a comparison of the giant’s super silo shaped cockhead to a house it was about to obliterate. The piss slit drooling and ready to strike, they decided not to broadcast the moment when the dwelling splintered, but there existed many photos on the internet. These imbedded journalists would be embedded in piles of rubble stuck to Michelle or Aaron’s bodies within the next several hours. After a frightening fingering, the two lumbered to the water where the thirsty giantess drank. Thinking the immediate crisis averted, the young professional woman breathed a sigh of relief for the time being. Moments later she was in shock when the cameras panned to where they were going to, after they finished their drink. The young couple of giants had started heading her way. What could have been hours stretched into minutes as she wondered if she should get her coat and head to the basement. The plants on the deck could fend for themselves. Barely able to find her suitcase, she could feel the dull thuds of approaching footsteps, and the progression was more rapid by the second. One last jarring one stopped her by the window when the entire apartment shook, setting off car alarms as she watched her beloved Bessy below. The purplish-blue Acura RDX was parked just below so she could keep a close eye on it, but the CUV was not alone in panic. Not able to see anything, a booming impact occurred on first one side of her apartment, then the other, and suddenly the entire building left the parking lot behind. The last thing she watched on her phone was the tape-delayed building she lived in being lifted by the pincered fingers of the gigantic woman. She was so large, both her building and a similar nearby one almost vanished between Michelle’s fingertips. When she saw where the giantess was bringing them the true deadly reality of the situation became clear, and she could only hope her flat was strong enough to withstand the impact as the horizon of the city far below twisted wildly.

“If only you had been so modest earlier, this could have been like your Superbowl halftime show reveal! I do miss your other nipple, however, are you sure you don’t want me to even things out?”

With that, Aaron stuck out his massive tongue once again, as cameras in the air zoomed in to see shattered appliances and clothing everywhere. The tiny people could only hope these were from a closet in the devoured building and not a sheltered crowd. But Michelle stopped him cold with a gentle tap on his shoulder and said,

“Not yet mah pet, we don’t have to crush, eat, or shag them to death just yet. Let some of them stick around to enjoy the show.”

For a moment, Michelle wondered at this point if she had gone too far. The soothing river waters were calming as they flowed around her toes. Her naked boyfriend bent down and further pestered her by using an articulated bus as a fidget spinner. While she thought our more colourful cabbies were strange, the bendy buses always bugged her. Still, the callous manner he flipped it around was bad until it shot into the river. He tried a few more before he just got bored as he tried to use one as a cock tassel. It was much too small for the job and just rested on its side on his knob, which cast out her earlier thoughts of benevolence. Michelle didn’t think twice as her hormones mysteriously seemed to be in control of her, as her mind was flooded with pleasure chemicals by unseen forces. The nanotomical cells and anatomical features were in tune and what Aaron did next further pulled her down the rabbit hole. He really enjoyed the bus, but the front and back ends seemed to have minds of their own, until the tiny rubber gasket shredded, and they fell a kilometre back to earth at speed. He was amused by the puffs of smoke and rising and grabbed one more after hawkishly looking down. The next one only lasted a few seconds before splashing into the river. Aaron grabbed one more to use as a dick spinner, but lost interest when he realised his wide cock was maybe too large for this toy, but another more friendly solution lay just ahead. It appeared to be a major interstate highway bridge, and it was loaded with traffic trying to escape from him and his girlfriend. Looking down once again at his trusty penis, Aaron notices in his aroused state he was almost as wide as the road. Not wanting the escapees to miss out on the show, rather becoming part of it he dropped his knees into the river. This briefly stopped the water flow as the river channel gushed around his planted knees. The bridge was over a muddy, exposed riverbed, and Aaron used his massive member’s shadow to land his ponderous craft on the narrow runway. All six lanes and some sort of HOV lane were directly below his hanging balls now, as they were much wider than the roadway. He deftly lowered them until he felt the faintest of tickles on his scant hairs meaning he was within striking distance. Gently he began to move his lower torso side to side, generating a death wobble of his mighty testicles. Like office clackers, the twin tested smacked into I579 with cruel ferocity, flattening the fleeing cars, box trucks and screaming commuters into cracked pavement. The bridge itself was failing this minor test as chunks of concrete rained down into the rapids. Letting them rest on over 200ft of the bridge, he felt those trapped under his leathery skin in their last struggles until all was still. Those just beyond under the shadow of his shaft did not escape, as he was unaware the shaking his mighty balls caused prevented this. Aaron went down in for the kill, getting used to the feeling of dozens of hapless vehicles and people getting flattened by his meaty cock. He saw that he had covered almost the entire span. He could feel the concrete barriers feigning resistance before crumbling as the bridge bowed downwards. All but the outermost lanes simply vanished beneath him, as he thought he saw some survivors huddled or driving down shoulders near the guardrail. Looking up at Michelle, her mouth was agape as she stared at the destructive force. Realising she was being watched, she looked back into his brown eyes and gave him a smirk. Resting his killer cartilage for a moment he blew her a kiss and said,

“Thanks for the inspiration. I just hope when the time comes you can handle what this bridge cannot.”

She scoffed and rolled her eyes, but then looked down instinctively to see what he had in mind. Letting more of his weight alone was severely bending the bridge, but when he pressed out it far exceeded anything the roadway could be possibly designed for.

The passengers riding the fleet of dozens of buses scattered in and around the city of Pittsburgh were for the most part vaguely aware of the giant couple rampaging their way. Most didn't have a choice in their mode of transportation at this point, hoping for safety in numbers. While Michelle and Aaron were still in the suburbs, several fellow bus riders became passengers along with hundreds of other highway commuters and their vehicles inside the hellscape of the giant woman’s vagina. Some were killed outright by her boyfriend's probing fingers when deposited there, but the mass transit vehicle was left to a crueler fate. As the couple devoured and crushed their way towards town, those who survived the two-digit onslaught were slowly crushed or drowned by the uncaring horny young woman. After a torturous nap, the two toyed with the military before catching the train for a tropey snack. After a short walk, Michelle plopped down next to the tunnel and an SUV barging into the shrunken shelter of the mangled bus ended a few more lives. Many other bus rides ended under carelessly placed footsteps which flattened everything under the giant couple’s unfathomable weight. The few articulated buses the city had purchased were placed on very specific routes due to the unique topography of Pittsburgh. The bus riders were on edge as people from all walks of life huddled around various devices watching Michelle and Aaron’s progress. The various bus drivers cursed the unusually dense traffic as they ran their routes, unaware if the colossal couple was heading in their direction. The large diesel engine idled as one city bus was stopped at a red light when the rhythmic tremors started. The driver and passengers were on the riverside route, and last they heard the giant couple were on the other waterway, but the approaching, booming footsteps said otherwise. One last jarring crash a few blocks away confirmed the micro people’s greatest fear, the giant couple had crossed over to their part of the city. The panicked murmurs on the bus along with a few car alarms ringing outside were the calm sounds before the storm. Suddenly an older woman in a window seat screamed as two silent ten story fleshy pillars dropped from the sky. Everyone on board rushed to the right-side windows in time to watch as the giant woman plucked a five-story apartment building with ease, bringing it up to her imposing chest before she inserted the building onto her erect nipple. Michelle repeated this until the giant with her crushed and devoured one of the structures high above them with his voracious tongue. The passengers were raptured as most breathed heavily, fogging up the glass windows on the bus. Wiping them with their sleeves, most were alarmed that the couple had seemingly vanished, before the giant man reappeared spinning something violently on his fingers. It suddenly dawned on them that it was another articulated bus like their own, and the driver even recognized the vehicle from the rooftop number flashing by. Tiny commuters were plastered against the windows of the centrifuge like bus as the giant whipped it around in his fingers, though the torture was short lived. Panic gripped the mass transit vehicle still on the ground as the articulated bus Aaron was playing with split in two, with both halves plummeting from their view to an unknown fate.

An argument on the aisle broke out as commuters decided whether they would be safe or in danger in the large vehicle was settled by a tan fingerprint splintering a tree on the sidewalk next to them on one side, squishing a couple pedestrians while another suddenly landed on their left flattening a taxicab. The windows burst as the aluminium walls crinkled inwards as the back half of the articulated bus suddenly lifted skyward, followed by the front attached to it. They were brought thousands of feet above the city in seconds, as everyone on board was piled against the driver's seat and windshield while two gigantic brown eyes spied them. Aaron, having already used one vehicle as a fidget spinner decided to try to do the same on his wide cock, as the tiny people were about to get the best or worst view in town. Fearing they would be devoured by the beaming giant or fed to his voracious girlfriend, they were instead surprised to be lowered to a fleshy span of recently cleaned cartilage. The bus passengers were thrown from their seats as Aaron flopped his dick around trying to get the heavy vehicle to spin, but his meat was simply too wide. He was content leaving them there as the tiny people could only ponder what the giant would do with them next. They did not have to wait long as he bent down towards a highway bridge. The bus driver tried to get the heavy diesel motor to gain traction on Aaron’s leathery skin, but the efforts were futile. The passengers' view was frightening on all sides, as they were nearest to the 15ft high lip of Aaron’s mushroom head. Hundreds of feet away by his base was an imposing forest of pubic hair, topped by a hairy torso that stretched to the sky. Michelle looked down on them as the giant dropped to his knees, the impact jarring those on the bus as the giant’s balls hovered just above the crowded bridge. While their bus route did not ever use this particular interstate highway before, and Aaron’s detour would have catastrophic effects.

Aaron had rather gotten used to crushing dozens of cars under his gargantuan penis as he had oft done on this day, but the latest session was different. Unlike the static, sporadic rows of cars and trucks in the overmatched parking lots, his erection now overshadowed hundreds of feet of crowded highway. Seven lanes covered as what little momentum they had was arrested by his mighty meat. Instead of just bitty passenger vehicles, there were now some larger buses and tractor trailers all trying and failing to hold up his plunging penis. He could feel the feeble metal of the 18 wheelers deforming as dozens more vans and pickups joined the fray. Aaron was quite certain many of these were occupied as hundreds of lives would end as lube oozing out of flattened metal on the underside of his reproductive organ. The positive feedback loop caused more and more weight to rest on the interstate bridge, as only the outer lanes were partially intact for now with an astonishing 150 flattened metal shells being pressed into the cracked concrete. With another 90 squished motor vehicles under his leathery balls, Aaron felt the support columns weakening under his cock. Keeping the pressure on the overburdened structure, he watched tiny spurts of dust pour out under the span as the bridge failed spectacularly. Looking like a cookie cutter from an erotic bakery across almost the entire remaining span, Aaron felt his hard on punch through and pressed the crumbling roadway along with its crushed cargo of traffic and tiny people into the riverbed. With the vast majority of the support beams completely wiped out, the outer lanes collapsed into the hole, tumbling down along with their precious cargo. The tiny cars, trucks and commuters had a hard landing on an alien world, as Aaron noted the crumbling concrete tickled along with dozens of cool metal trinkets warming fast from the heat rising off the top of his erect manhood. In very little time elapsed, Aaron had simply erased the entire interstate 579 bridge from existence under his godlike cock and balls, with only a few wounded survivors left clinging to the top of his shaft with concrete chunks of the roadway structure the only testament of what took years to erect. Not fully content to let his one dickslap keep him from a good time, Aaron spied the next three iconic yellow bridges.

Unlike the span his massive knob had just crushed, these looked to be suspension bridges, with a juicy double decker highway span as the cherry on top. Straddling the Allegheny River, Aaron began a destructive crawl on his hands and knees. The new angle caused chunks of concrete and tiny metal coffins to splash into the river. Residual grime from ghosts of sexual activities past still accumulated a film that trapped flailing survivors as well as concrete rubble and several vehicles including a tiny bus to his long schlong. The scattered buildings, streets, factories, warehouses and parking lots gave no resistance to his bulk while he crawled along. He looked over to his left at the skyscrapers downtown with a smirk as even his shoulder height was far higher than that of the tallest buildings while on his hands and knees. Michelle followed close behind him, too embarrassed to admit she was enamoured by his large, flopping member. She was less pleased as she realised that his hog was hogging all the fun, declining to stop him as he soon ploughed into the first of three iconic bridges. Though less traffic travelled over this span, there were more pedestrians up there on the asphalt lanes. Aaron dipped his monster penis to point at the water at an angle to try to snag the yellow steel structure from below. Like a seabird skewering the water to catch its prey, Aaron’s boner smacked the bottom of the suspension bridge. He felt feeble resistance as his dick lifted the roadway and strained the spindly cables trying to hold it in place, but against his bulk the structure stood no chance. He chuckled as he watched the towers give way with a puff of smoke, as several tiny cars not on the bulge caused by his motions slid into the river. Those that were along for the ride as Aaron’s thick cock lifted a 500ft chunk of the roadway with many snapped steel cables dangling in the wind. The roadway hung limp on each side except for the 70ft section of marooned travellers on top of his meat as Aaron marveled at how weightless it felt. Not wanting to leave the other two iconic bridges hanging, he repeated this action, easily gathering all three of the yellow suspension bridges on his monster shaft with room to spare. The last, crowded bridge was a double decker highway span as he rounded out downtown Pittsburgh, but before he could get to work, he heard loud splashing behind him. Michelle stomped past him and stood with her hands on her hips trying to look imposing in front of the bridge. Aaron rose to his full height with a quizzical look on his face, shifting the tiny traffic on the pieces of the bridge on his erect penis and raising them half a mile into the sky. While it was clear she had enjoyed watching his horny destruction, Michelle let him know that she felt left out, and that maybe he could play with his balls instead nearby.

As she left the ground far behind and was lifted almost a full kilometre off the ground, her entire apartment building inverted onto its side as the young professional woman was in a sudden fight for survival. Appliances and furniture smashed into and through drywall as rooms became a complete mess. As she watched the giantess roughly twist and insert her hard nipple into an adjacent apartment building, the young woman knew what her destination would be and was thankful that when she rented it two years before in the summer of 2012 that the fifth floor was the one vacancy. She watched through the living room window as tiny pieces of debris poured out the bottom of the other flat as the windows on the first three floors burst out and the dark brown skin on the giant woman’s nipple could be seen. The young woman on her sick day could tell that three stories of that building had been completely obliterated by the giantess’s hard skin and braced herself as Michelle let go of the other building. It hung there snug on her hill sized milky breast, as the tiny woman knew she was next. As the giant woman’s fingers finagled the modest structure around, the young woman was glad she was not in her kitchen as the refrigerator and stove crashed through the wall into the other end of her bedroom, as cutlery sliced into the walls as it fell, though her arm was badly bruised by the Keurig coffee maker which ricocheted into the living room with her. Wincing in pain as she heard all of her belongings crashing and smashing around her, she mentally prepared for the momentary mammary impact that was imminent. A crash in the basement turned into a jarring rumbling that shook and flexed the walls of her apartment. Every time another floor was burst through the boom got closer until everything stopped as the ground level landed snugly on the giant woman’s areola. The final boom seemed just in time as the last crash sounded like it levelled the apartments directly below hers. The building fit snugly on the giant tit, as the young professional was lucky Michelle had such perky breasts. Still, with the new orientation of her living room, her windows that were intact faced a daunting kilometre drop, but the view was spectacular. A sudden booming voice from above brought the flea sized woman’s attention to Michelle’s giant boyfriend standing close by. Her view straight down made her blush as it was hard to miss Aaron’s skyscraper sized erection pointing proudly at the giantess. It was hard to tell, but the small captor thought she saw a white city bus marooned on top of his shaft, but another appendage of his was about to be a clear and present danger.

Looking ahead of her out the crooked kitchen windows towards the other hapless nipple rider, the woman’s face got pale as the giant got close to her twin. The giant man’s tongue stuck out and dwarfed the other structure, as he wasted little time in grounding it roughly against his girlfriend's nipple. She could hear the support beams crack and masonry crumbling as she watched the apartment break apart before her eyes. The huge man appeared to be roughly her age and showed no remorse as she saw his tongue smothering the remains of the building, swirling the debris around the giant girl’s other breast. As he lapped up the soggy remains of rubble wadded on his tongue, the young professional got to see his huge face up close as it hovered there. Aaron’s detailed features were not her type when he was a typical 6ft man but maybe he had a nice personality. Regardless, the tiny woman also noted another more frightening matter as amongst the short brown hairs of his beard was something that didn't belong. Tiny cars and CUVs were impaled on the short facial hair, the giant man likely unaware or uncaring of their presence. As Aaron pulled back the young professional thought this was it, her apartment soon to end up as food for the gods but instead received some divine intervention. Michelle stopped her man from using his tongue to smear the building, unknowingly sparing the minuscule woman inside, as even spoke in a reassuring tone to the flat itself. While the tiny nipple prisoner couldn't understand what the guardian angel was saying, her soothing British dialect was a small bit of comfort as her horny boyfriend went after the bridges with his weapon of choice. The meaty, skyscraper sized sledgehammer of a cock was horrifying but somehow, she was embarrassed to admit to herself a bit arousing. The giant woman she was pinned to also seemed to be turned on as her giant nipples hardened, causing the walls and debris below to crackle. She watched the giant man lower his raging boner towards a crowded interstate bridge near where her apartment had been before it was relocated to the lofty breasts, and from the angle his hard cock reminded her of a man she had been with a few months back. Still, as much fun as their night of passion had been, she could not imagine what it would have been like if his penis was the size of a skyscraper and could flatten hundreds of vehicles under it’s girth. As the giantess watched on along with the rest of the city, the tiny woman had the perfect view of Aaron as he tried to jog across the bridge with his hanging balls before his jumbo jumbo jet nosedived onto the stalled traffic.

Michelle looked down at her pet, whom she had saved from her voracious boyfriend, stuck to her erect nipple. There was no way of knowing whether anyone inside the flat had survived being roughly inserted onto her skin or if anyone was home at the time, just that the five-story building was the perfect shape and size for her. Michelle was about to address her toy when Aaron fondled the bridge with his balls, making her forget what words she would have chosen. Next, her jaw was slackened when his meaty dick finished off the rest of the span, flattening countless lorries and wagons all queuing in traffic unable to escape from her man. Tiny plumes of smoke rose around his shaft, as many of the half-flattened vehicles ignited. She bit her lip as she looked up to see Aaron staring intently at her with a look in his eye.

“Thank you for the inspiration, babe, looks like we crossed this bridge when we got there.”

“You just bloody well couldn’t quit while you were ahead?” Michelle asked him.

“Who said anything about quitting? I could do this all day, and night.”

With another eye roll, a real Captain America she thought to herself as she was just agent Carter. Aaron then handlessly drew her attention back down at the highway bridge when he pulsed his dick doing a beaver tail slap on the bridge. This was more than the well rated steel and concrete structure could hold up and collapsed into the river. His man-made dam stuck around for a few seconds while the rest of the spires fell onto his elevated meat. He would lift these speckles of souvenirs and take them on an adventure with him, gaining new friends along the way. As she peered down at the ruins of the bridge and saw a tiny green rectangle that must have been a flattened motorway sign along with countless oil smeared wrecks. Once he was done it was hard to pick out too many details, but she noticed many gaps, which meant so much for her boyfriend having a clean dick. There had to be dozens more twisted metal shells oozing with oil and viscera. Michelle watched as the next few bridges though not as wide were the iconic ones she intended to visit on their trip to the city. Instead of bringing Aaron to the yellow spans he would bring them to her. Michelle watched her boyfriend approach the next bridge like the skimmer birds she’d see hunting for fish on the Atlantic coast. His massive member had little problem plucking the span clear from its moorings, dumping most of its cargo into the river, though some of the light foot and vehicular traffic remained. This shifted about violently as the specks danced around while her giant boyfriend went for a double dip. The next ribbon-like span looked so dwarfed by Aaron’s rigid shaft, she thought, like a wide shoelace dangling. Tiny pieces of either bridgeway or maybe even people trailed off the 90 degree cracked road deck, sometimes entire trucks got tangled in the yellow suspension wires. These would either be ripped apart or stuck there. She noted the amount of casual, sensual destruction was causing the bridges to become an endangered species and stepped into her obligatory role of conservation as he approached the fourth. Michelle stepped into high gear, glomping upstream to head Aaron off at the pass. Her mammoth man mindlessly went about hooking the third bridge in an impressive feat as she rushed by him to turn and stop at the double decker interstate bridge. Feeling the last bridge sheared by his meat, Aaron saw the smooth shins of the only one who had the equipment to take the punishment his cock could dole out. His eyes were urged onwards by hormones he never knew he possessed, as every foot of her naked body was enhanced and incredible. Once he was eye to eye with her if not for the fifty story height distance, she addressed her captive audience.

“You had better save some fun for me mister, or you will be sorry.”

Thinking fast and looking down at something wicked he tried to smooth the situation with a gift.

“I was just thinking of saving the best for last, mon cherie. Hold out your wrists and let me give you some presents. That way you can dress up before you entertain the masses on that juicy bridge at the end.”

Hearing Aaron respond this way was causing other juices to flow, even if she remained guarded.

“How nice and gaudy, you know I love the touristy trinkets. Maybe a little local cuisine before I battle traffic back into downtown. And what will you do to keep yourself occupied, love?”

Looking around at their feet at the thick, large iconic buildings packed close together below Aaron said,

“Whatever comes to body or mind, let’s enjoy our vacation together sweetie.”

He reached down with as much dexterous care as he could muster for the awkward object. Pinching the roadway on both ends, Aaron was able to lay part of the mortally wounded bridge deck onto Michelle’s upturned wrist. Pinching the two ends together between his fingers roughly seemed to do the trick and fused the urban jewellery together. She was elated and even when she moved her hands she thought they were perfect, and gave Aaron a huge hug. Unfortunately her nude body bumped into Aaron’s cock, dislodging the third bridge smearing it between them. It felt like slick, melty crackers on her side. Leaning in for one more kiss got her saliva flowing and the double decker sandwich far below would be the victims of this. Aaron spotted something else on shore for him to measure up with, and for his convenience this even had guideline painted on it. Still, his tape measure would have it’s demise via a part of his anatomy that overshadowed the facility.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13477