Dragon Ball: Giantess Chaos by Giantessbeta20
Summary:

pan and bulma were supposed to visit bulma but she is out so pan and videl wait for her to return but things go very wrong


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39, Feet, Growing Woman Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 3170 Read: 1851 Published: August 23 2023 Updated: August 27 2023
Story Notes:

pan and bulma were supposed to visit bulma but she is out so pan and videl wait for her to return but things go very wrong

1. Chapter 1 by Giantessbeta20

2. Chapter 2 by Giantessbeta20

3. Chapter 3 by Giantessbeta20

4. Chapter 4 by Giantessbeta20

Chapter 1 by Giantessbeta20

Videl and Pan decided to visit Bulma after hearing rumors of a revolutionary new training method she had developed. Excited, they entered Bulma's laboratory, which was filled with shiny machines and futuristic equipment. To their surprise, they noticed that Bulma was not present. Instead they saw Vegeta examining one of Bulma's newest inventions and they went over to him.

Videl: "Hey Vegeta, where's Bulma?"

Vegeta turned to her and replied, "She'll be back in an hour. You guys are way too early."

Videl frowned but replied, "It's not true Vegeta, but we'll just wait until she returns."

Vegeta gave her a skeptical look before flying out the door in his signature style and Pan, as confident as his mother, followed with crossed arms and a skeptical expression.

Pan: "Typical Vegeta, he always thinks he's better than everyone else."

Videl smiled and replied, "You know, Pan, he has his own ways of showing emotions. He's actually quite a nice guy once you get to know him."

Pan shook his head and muttered, "We'll see about that."

While they waited, Pan went a little impatiently to the bathroom to pay a quick visit. Meanwhile, Videl stood alone in the high-tech room, looking around curiously. Suddenly she heard a strange hum and turned to find the source of the sound. Her attention was caught by a small screen on a wall that seemed to emit a dim light. Videl hesitantly walked over to the screen and stared at it curiously.

Just as Videl stood by the screen, she was suddenly struck by an inexplicable beam of energy that surrounded her with light. She felt a strange feeling of dizziness and disorientation, and before she knew it, everything around her began to grow in size. Videl looked around in confusion and realized that she had become incredibly small – almost the size of an action figure.

Her heart pounded and she felt overwhelmed by the sudden change. Trying to stay calm, Videl thought, "Okay, Videl, breathe. This might be some kind of unfortunate effect from one of Bulma's inventions. I'm sure they'll find a way to reverse it."

Her heart pounded and she felt overwhelmed by the sudden change. Trying to stay calm, Videl thought, "Okay, Videl, breathe. This might be some kind of unfortunate effect from one of Bulma's inventions. I'm sure they'll find a way to reverse it."

Pan, who had returned, looked around the room in confusion, muttering to himself, "Where's Videl?"

Videl tried to raise her voice, but her words only sounded like a faint whisper in the great room. "Pan! I'm right here!"

However, Pan did not hear Videl's faint cries and assumed that her mother had perhaps gone outside into the garden. So Videl thought fast and started climbing up her leg in an attempt to attract attention.

Pan moved out of the room, convinced that her mother was probably outside. She went into the nearby locker room to change into her tracksuit. Meanwhile, Videl struggled to hold on to Videl's pants, but her grip weakened and she fell to the floor as Videl stood up.

As Videl approached the dressing room, she tried to squeeze through the door that Pan had left slightly open. It was a tight pass, but Videl managed to squeeze in. Inside the room, she discovered that Pan had put on his training suit and was heading towards the training room.

End Notes:

my page


https://www.deviantart.com/welovegiantessaistor/art/Dragon-Ball-Giantess-Chaos-part-1-978204481

Chapter 2 by Giantessbeta20

Pan stood up and looked down at the floor. Her eyes fell on a small creature. She walked cautiously towards the creature and Videl cheered hopefully, hoping Pan had spotted her. But then Pan suddenly stopped and raised his foot. Videl saw Pan stop and lift his foot, and fear rose in her. She called out to Pan, but her voice was too weak to be heard, and Pan could not hear her pleas. Pan's foot came closer and closer and finally Videl felt the pain as Pan stepped on her with his bare foot.

Videl struggled to push Pan's foot away, but it was impossible to move something so heavy. Unknowingly, Pan continued to step on her and Videl tried to protect herself from the repeated thrusts. She wondered why the creature didn't die or be crushed, but instead kept fighting.

Pan stopped suddenly and pulled his foot away. She knelt down and looked curiously at the creature on the floor. She gently put her hand down to pick it up and Videl was lifted up onto her palm so she could see what it was.

Videl was lying on Pan's palm, and when Pan turned his gaze to her, Videl could finally see Pan's face. She called out to Pan with all her might, desperate to get her attention.

Videl: "Pan, it's me, your mother! Help me!"

Pan looked surprised and stared at the small creature in his palm. Her eyes widened as she suddenly realized who it was.

Pan: "MOM! Is it really you? How did you get so small?"

Videl stood up and answered,"There was something inside the room that made a strange noise and there was a shining light. Suddenly I became small."

Pan still looked surprised, but also relieved to discover that the creature was indeed her mother. She stood up and said, "Okay, let's go out and see what happened. Sorry, Mom, for stepping on you. I thought you were a bug or something."

Videl smiled weakly and replied, "It's all right, Pan. I'm fine."

Together, with Videl in Pan's palm, the two left the lab to find out what had turned Videl into a creature of such small size. Videl was relieved that Pan could finally see her and help her solve this riddle.

Pan walked into the lab and looked around. Her attention was caught by a shining object. Videl warned her to be careful, but Pan went to investigate anyway.

Videl: "Now be careful, Pan. It could happen to you too," she warned.

Pan continued anyway, examining the object. It turned out to be some kind of slider. Confused, Pan picked it up and discovered two buttons: "Shrink" and "Grow". Without hesitation, she pressed "Grow" and gently placed Videl on the ground.

Pan: "Good, now I'll shoot you and you should be back to normal."

Videl readied herself as Pan aimed the shooter at her and fired a beam. Slowly, Videl began to grow and return to her normal size.

Videl: "How good it is to be normal again. Thank you, my dear."

Pan smiled and looked at the strange slider. But a thought began to form in Pan's mind. What if she used the slider on herself? Could she be a little taller? The thought was too tempting to resist. She aimed the slider at herself and was about to press the button.

Videl heard Pan's intention and became afraid. She yelled, "Pan! What are you doing?!"

Pan looked at Videl, smiled crookedly and pressed the "Grow" button. The beam hit Pan and she slowly began to grow. Videl watched her daughter grow bigger and bigger, and her worry grew as well.

Videl: "Pan, stop it immediately! You mustn't use that slider for something like that. Use it again so you can turn back to normal."

Pan refused to stop and stood by her decision. Videl became more and more frustrated and went towards Pan with anger in her eyes.

Videl: "Pan, you don't understand the consequences of what you're doing! Don't play with such a thing. Use the slider again so you can return to normal."

Pan held on to the slider and met his mother's gaze with stubbornness.

Pan: "Mom, I've always wanted to be taller and I love it."

Videl shook her head, disturbed by Pan's determination.

Videl: "No, no, don't use that slider for that kind of thing. Use it again so you can turn back to normal."

Pan refused, still clutching the slider. Videl's anger grew and she moved firmly towards her daughter, ready to take action.

Pan held on to the slider, but Videl tried to grab it and with a sudden flash of light, the slider broke and fell to the ground. Both looked at the broken device, aware of what had happened.

Videl: "Bulma is going to be so mad at both of us when she sees what's happened."

Pan: "No, it was my fault, Mom. I should have listened. I just wanted to be taller."

Videl smiled and hugged her consolingly. But suddenly something strange happened. Videl could feel her daughter's body getting bigger and she let go of Pan and looked at her.

Pan noticed it too and started to panic. She fell to her knees and yelled, "What's going on?!"

Videl was on her way over to help Pan, but she stopped. She felt a strange sensation in her own body. Before she knew it, her own body began to expand and grow. Both women grew larger and larger, and were overcome with panic as they realized they could no longer control their growing size.

Pan hit the wall hard with her back and objects fell down around her. Videl bumped her head into the ceiling and fell to her knees, accidentally damaging several items. The shaking of the room became more intense and it became clear that their growing size could no longer be contained in the room.

Pan and Videl came dangerously close to each other and the room continued to shake. Suddenly the house could no longer handle the enormous load and it collapsed around them. Dust and smoke filled the air, and after a while it began to calm down. The two women looked around the ruins of their former home and noticed people gathered outside talking about the incredible sight of the two giant women.

Videl and Pan were embarrassed and embarrassed by the situation. They didn't expect their experiments with the slider to lead to this chaos and destruction. With their enormous size and the surrounding ruins, they knew they now had to find a way to return to normal size and take responsibility for what had happened.

Chapter 3 by Giantessbeta20

Pan decided to go to his school and show off his new gigantic size. When she arrived at school everything was as usual, the children were playing and having fun. Suddenly they could feel the ground shaking and they looked around in confusion. A huge shadow cast over them and they looked up to see Pan smiling down at them.





Pan looked around at the small children and spotted some of his friends walking around. With a huge smile she moved her foot into the schoolyard and the other children ran in panic when they saw her giant foot approaching. Pan carefully put his foot down with a huge thud and continued to walk further into the school grounds.





Pan shouted cheerfully, "Hey everyone! I hope you're careful I don't step on you!" She laughed loudly and continued to enter the school building.





Some teachers came out and shouted at Pan to stop immediately, but Pan didn't care. She really enjoyed being so big and dominating the school grounds. Pan stopped and looked at the school, which now seemed so small compared to her gigantic size.





Pan turned and slowly began to sit down on the roof of the school building. The children inside the school saw her face approaching and ran out of the building in panic.





Pan sat down and the whole school shook slightly. She looked down at the children running to safety and could feel a sense of joy at experiencing being a gigantic figure.





Pan looked down and spotted a person she didn't like. It was one of the bigger boys who usually bullied her. A thought of revenge crossed her mind and she reached her giant hand down at him. The boy looked up and was frightened when he saw the huge hand approach and grab him.


Pan lifted him up to his face and looked at him with an evil smile.


Pan: "Hello, Peter. How does it feel to be the little one now?"


Peter looked at Pan's huge face and shuddered in horror.


Peter: "SIT ME DOWN NOW, PAN! THIS IS NOT FUN!"


Pan smiled wickedly. She enjoyed seeing him scared.


Pan: "Are you afraid of me? You should be. For two years you've bullied me, but now it's my turn to have fun."


Pan threw Peter into the air and he screamed in terror before falling back onto her hand. Pan laughed loudly and threw him into the air three more times as Peter screamed and begged her to stop.


Peter: "STOP! THIS IS NOT FUN, PAN! STOP!"


Pan stopped and held him firmly in his huge hand. She looked down at him with an evil smile.


Pan: "Don't you think this is funny? What about all the times I told you to stop and you continued to bully me? No, I won't stop. I want my revenge."


Pan got an evil idea. She opened her huge mouth and Peter panicked.


Peter: "What are you doing? You're not going to eat me, are you?"


Pan listened to his screams and took him closer to her big mouth. Peter screamed in fear.


Peter: "Pan, stop! I'm begging you! I'll do anything you say. Just don't eat me!"


Peter moved closer to her mouth and tried to grab her lips as he held on.


Pan could hear him crying and heard him say something that made her stop.


Peter: "I'm sorry I bullied you. It was wrong of me. I promise to be good to people."


Pan closed his mouth and looked at the crying Peter.


Pan: "That's good to hear. I hope you'll stop bullying people. And I promise I won't eat you."


Pan gently set him back down on the ground and stood up before she headed back towards the city.

Chapter 4 by Giantessbeta20

While Pan is still at school, Videl ventures around town to find her. She walks carefully so as not to step on anyone and suddenly notices some people looking up at a building. Looking closer, she realizes they are recording here.


Videl: "What do you think you're doing?"


One of the men looks at her and begins to blush profusely. He answers nervously:


Man 1: "Excuse me ma'am, but we are big fans of giantess and you are so beautiful."


Videl looks at them and begins to blush herself.


Videl: "Do you think I'm so beautiful? And you like giantess?"


The men continue to look up at her and smile.


Man 1: "Yes, you are very beautiful, ma'am. And we apologize for recording you."


Videl smiles and walks a little closer to them.


Videl: "It's okay, and you seem nice. Is there anything you might want?"


Videl thinks about whether it might be their biggest wish that can be fulfilled.


The men look at her and answer:


Man 1: "Maybe we could massage your feet?"


Videl looks at them with wide eyes and thinks about the proposal. That doesn't seem like a bad idea. She has been walking around a lot today and could use a foot massage.





Videl looked around the street and found a place to sit down. The street was empty, and Videl carefully laid down and waited for the four men she had spoken to earlier.


Soon she saw the men come out into the street and walk towards her giant feet. When they arrived, they saw Videl smiling at them.


Videl: "You guys can just go ahead. I'm ready."


The men jumped for joy and left n to her feet. They found some ladders and placed them up here legs to reach up. Then they started massaging her feet and legs with their little hands.


Videl could feel their gentle touches and she really enjoyed it. While they were massaging her, she saw a food truck on the street. She took the truck, ripped the roof off and brought her giant hand down to grab some food. She brought the food to her mouth and began to eat.


Videl: "This is life. I never would have thought that becoming a giant could be so good."


She continued to eat the contents of the truck and felt full after some time. Suddenly she felt the need to burp, and it was a huge burp that broke many nearby windows.


Videl was surprised by the force of her belch and she saw Pan coming towards her. Pan looked down at Videl, clearly confused.


Pan: "What are you doing, mother?"








Videl looked up at her daughter and could feel the heat in her cheeks.


Videl: "I just needed to relax and these men wanted to massage my feet, so I let them."


Pan still looked confused, but pulled his mother's shoulder and sat down.


Pan: "Alright, can you guys do the same for me before we go to Bulma?"


Pan rocked his feet back and forth and the men looked at each other and nodded. Two of the men jumped onto Pan's feet and began massaging them.


Pan laughed loudly and the men fell back. Videl looked worried.


Pan: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for you to fall down. Forgive me."


One of the men stood up and looked up at her.


Man 2: "Don't worry, I'm fine."


Videl suggested they return to Bulma's lab and see if she could turn them back to normal.


Pan looked up at his mother and smiled before standing up.


Pan: "Yes, that's a good idea. But I hope you four men are doing well."


The four men looked up at the two giant women and shouted thanks for being allowed to be with them.


Pan and Videl smiled down at them and headed towards Bulma's lab.








Pan and Videl returned to the lab to find Bulma waiting for them.


Bulma: "Good, you guys are back. I made something you can eat to get back to normal. But I want to know where you guys went?"


Pan and Videl looked at each other and answered almost simultaneously.


Pan and Videl: "Not so much."


Bulma laughed out loud.


Bulma: "Okay, but I guess you guys are looking forward to getting back to normal."


Pan: "Yeah, kind of. It was fun to see all the little people looking up at me."


Videl: "Yes, it's true. It was actually fun. It could be fun to do it again."


Bulma: "Maybe I can make something that can make it possible. But right now you guys need to get back to normal so you can get back to Gohan."


Bulma took out something for Videl and Pan to swallow. They took it and put it in their mouths and ate it.


Pan looked a little nervous and asked:


Pan: "Are you sure we'll be back to normal?"


Bulma: "Yeah, there's a 20% chance you might get bigger, but an 80% chance you'll be normal."


Pan and Videl looked at each other nervously at Bulma's answer, but soon they could feel their bodies heating up. They started getting smaller and smaller until they were back to their normal size.


Pan and Videl were relieved and thanked Bulma. After an hour they arrived at Gohan's house. Pan ran into his arms, and in the evening they talked about what had happened. Gohan was surprised but happy that they were back to normal.


But the truth was that Videl and Pan dreamed that night of being giants again, and they enjoyed it in their dreams.

End Notes:


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13469