The Plight of Man and the Power of Stellar Women (Commission) by Greenanon
Summary:

The Stelans, a mostly female race of 20 foot tall women, conquered Earth and brought it into their Imperium decades ago. With it's abundant source of biologically compatible males, Earth managed to leverage itself into being one of the Imperium's most important commercial hubs, and almost all major Stelan corporations and organizations have offices in Earth's "Green Zones." Steven has lived most of his life outside of them, residing in human only areas, but now finds himself moving to one for his new job. Allura is a fresh immigrant to the blue planet, eager to advance her career and bag herself one of earth's men. How will each handle the culture shock of life in the Green Zone?

A commissioned story about giant office ladies from space


Categories: Adventure, Breasts, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Legwear, Maternal, New World Order, Odor, Sci-Fi Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No Word count: 76168 Read: 94626 Published: August 13 2023 Updated: May 09 2024

1. Green Zone by Greenanon

2. Everybody's Working for the Weekend by Greenanon

3. Don't Dip the Pen in Company Ink by Greenanon

4. Old Friends and New Problems by Greenanon

5. Assistant to the Regional Manager by Greenanon

6. A Day Out by Greenanon

7. Separation Anxiety by Greenanon

8. Corporate Retreat by Greenanon

9. Company Health Plan by Greenanon

10. Lodestar by Greenanon

11. Getting Used to the New Normal by Greenanon

12. A Night at the Theater by Greenanon

13. Amun Ra by Greenanon

14. Reunited by Greenanon

Green Zone by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

So this is a commissioned serial story which the commissioner has expressed interest in updating 1-2 times weekly, the expected length is 15 chapters.

“First impressions are vital for establishing the course of the relationship you will have with your male, ideally you want him thinking of you when he’s alone later in the evening…”

Finding Your Inner Goddess: A Guide to Romancing Earth Males

...

Steven listened to the clack of the commuter train along the electric rails, trying to keep a calm face as he looked up at the shining halcyon metropolis of New York. It had mostly been rebuilt in its old style, or so they said, the gleaming art-deco towers scraping the heavens as spacecraft whirred in perfectly coordinated flight around them like bees from a sterling silver hive. This city wasn’t built for human accommodation though, while plenty of earth’s natives stilled lived in New York, the gigantic skyscrapers had been remodeled and rebuilt for a larger denizen.

“First time in a Green Zone?” a woman’s voice called from across the subway car. While their seats were sized for humans, the rest of the car was wider than any earthly equivalent, nearly thirty yards across and making it so the two had to raise their voices to speak.

He turned to give her a friendly smile, “Yeah, the scale is… impressive.”

The woman, in her thirties and with curly brown hair, chuckled, getting up and walking across the vast car to where he was, “Yes, it can be,” she said, grinning as she took in the gleaming spires. “My name’s Andrea, I take this train every day, so I guess it doesn’t mean much to me anymore.”

“Steven,” he said, extending his hand.

“You might want to get ready; the next stop is one of theirs ,” Andrea said. “Have you ever seen a Stelan in real life?”

“Once,” he said slowly, “there was a wedding back in my hometown, the bride was Stelan. I didn’t go, but I saw her carrying her new husband out of the church where they held it.”

“Did she let him stay at his full size?” the woman smirked.

“I think so,” he said, raising an eyebrow, “She was already twenty feet tall, why would she want him any smaller?”

The woman chuckled, “You really should have read up on Stelans before moving to a green zone. Yeah, we’re about the size of their planet’s males, but they’ve got a lot of weird cultural hangups around their mates being smaller, and they’ve got the tech to make it happen.” She glanced out the window again as the immense train rolled into the stop, the one where the Stelans themselves would be, “I’m sure you’ll see what I mean pretty quick.”

The doors hissed open, and Steven found himself staring up in awe at the crowd of gold skinned women, chattering idly amongst themselves. Most of them were around twenty feet in height, and the clacking of their work shoes against the steel floor of the train was like a stampede as they boarded. While the train had ample seating for humans, most of it was Stelan by necessity. Still, he noticed that several of them, deliberately diverted once they saw him and Andrea, grinning as they reached for the handrails instead of sitting in one of the seats.

“Oooh, who’s your friend Andy?” one cooed, a golden skinned blonde in a grey office skirt. Steven gulped as his eyes trailed down her long, well-toned legs, covered in a thin sheen of pantyhose that finally ended in a dark leather office pump heel that was easily as long as his torso.

“This is Steven,” she said with a smirk, “it’s his first time in a Green Zone, so be nice ladies.”

“I’m Carella,” the woman giggled, playfully lifting her pantyhose clad foot out of her office shoe a moment, letting the stale vinegary smell of the shoe’s interior waft out towards him slightly. He found himself leaning in slightly, blinking in confusion as he found he almost craved. “Do you like the shoes?” she smirked, sliding her foot easily back into it.

“I uh…” he cleared his throat, “T-They’re very nice.” They were impossibly nice, he found he couldn’t look away from them, admiring the slight sheen of the leather under the fluorescent subway lighting. Since when did you care about women’s shoes? He asked himself, blinking.

“Okay Carella,” Andrea chuckled, “ease off a little, it’s his first day in the big city.”

Carella gave a fake pout, “I’m just introducing myself, maybe I could show him around later?”

“I-I’ll think about it,” Steven said, his throat suddenly dry.

“Seriously Carella,” Andrea smirked, “he’s going to be on the train every day, you’ll get plenty of shots at him.”

“Okay, I’ll see you on the trip home Steven,” she said in a low voice. Her heels clacked as she and the two other golden giants walked back towards the Stelan seating section.

There was a low buzz, and Steven’s eye caught a small boxy contraption, about the size of his thumb with a pair of whirring helicopter blades. The pollination drones were supposedly automated devices meant to care for Stelan plant life transmitted to earth, which otherwise couldn’t survive the blue planet’s climate. In the subway it was obviously out of its normal zone of operations, and after a few moments it hovered to the ground in Carella’s path, a small red light on the top blinking.

She saw it, but instead of moving to avoid it slowed her stride, glancing back at Steven and making eye contact as her grin broadened. He watched, spellbound, as the sole of the giant heel came down on the small drone, causing a crunching sound as the plastic and metal components collapsed, slowly smearing across the steel subway floor. Carella paused, and he could swear she ground her foot over it a moment, grinning as she watched his reaction.

“Oops,” Carella smiled, lifting her foot and looking at the pile of shattered plastic and the small blue pool of cooling fluid, “I guess it must have flown in here by mistake…” She sighed dramatically, “I’m sure I’ll get a city fine for that… Oh well, take care Steven!”

He nodded numbly, taking a deep breath and trying to steady himself, what was that? He wondered.

“Feeling all right?” Andrea asked, smirking smugly at his flustered state. “Stelan women can have a pretty overwhelming effect on earth men, something about pheromones and magnetic brain fields or something, I tried to watch a documentary about it but I fell asleep.”

“A-Are they all going to affect me like that?” He asked, licking his lips nervously.

“Most of them, yeah,” Andrea said with a sad smile, “They can tell you’re unclaimed too, like a sixth sense or something.”

“Unclaimed?”

“Stelans bond with males after a while, it’s a kind of mental link and they can tell you don’t have one,” she explained, “Half the reason so many of them want to work on Earth is because they’re hoping to snag a human male for themselves, it’s also why they’re not allowed to leave the green zones, their government doesn’t want them poaching all of earth’s men. Gotta leave a few for us human gals to keep the numbers up.”

“Well thank god for small favors,” Steven muttered, shaking his head, “Does that happen to you too?”

Andrea just chuckled, “Well in theory it could , if there was a Stelan that wanted me and I wanted her, but so far that hasn’t happened, most of them prefer guys, and so do I, mostly.” She glanced over at the Stelan seating section again, “Human women kind of freak them out, since we’re the same size as their males and all.”

“Right,” Steven breathed out slowly, “well at least I rented in a humans-only apartment complex…”

“Where are you working at, anyway?” Andrea asked curiously.

“Central Stelan Robotics,” he said with a smile, “I’m starting at their headquarters today.”

“Oh my god,” Andrea said excitedly, “You’re that Steven? You’re never going to believe it, we’re coworkers! I’m Sula Cret’s personal assistant!”

He started at the name of the manager he was supposed to report to, “No kidding?” He grinned, “Is it a friendly workplace?”

“Oh yeah,” she said, a twinkle in her eye, “I think your new coworkers are going to love you…”

Allura was giddy with excitement, practically dancing as she walked through the lobby of Central Stelan Robotics for her first day of work. After years of trying, she’d finally been hired by a company with offices on Earth. It was a major economic hub of course, while most of the planet was relatively primitive and sparsely populated compared to the Stelan Imperium’s other planets, the abundance of Stelan compatible males was a resource that put mineral resources or industrial genius to shame.

Accordingly, it was a very hard planet to immigrate to from the rest of the Imperium, the Stelan government had enacted strict controls on their nascent protectorate after first contact with the planet had resulted in a disastrous unintentional invasion as hordes of Stelan citizens had stormed Earth, shrinking and abducting large swathes of the population. The military had gotten things under control thankfully, and many of the humans were reluctantly returned, shaken, but unharmed.

After that Earth’s status as a protectorate had been quickly established, along with the first Green Zones, those parts of the planet where Stelans were permitted to reside, along with the humans themselves of course.

There goes one! She thought excitedly, watching a human in a business suit waiting for a Stelan sized elevator. She bit her lip, slowly walking towards him, Remember what Finding Your Inner Goddess says, you ARE a goddess to the male, you both just need to realize it! The small hum in the pit of her stomach as she got close confirmed that the male was unbonded, free to be claimed. She decided to start her first day of work off on the right foot, in several senses.

“Hey,” she said in a sultry voice, causing the bald human to look up at her in surprise, “I’m looking for the Central Stelan Robotics office, maybe I could go up with you and you could show me where it is?”

“Uh… well you see,” the man blushed and stammered as she loomed over him, and she teasingly tapped her foot against the shining black tile of the lobby, letting the * tap tap tap* punctuate the silence.

“Richard, is she bothering you?” Another woman called behind her. Allura turned to see another Stelan, a few feet taller than her, and giving her a withering gaze. “Richard works with me, ” she snapped.

“H-He’s unbonded,” Allura protested.

“For now,” the other Stelan chuckled. She moved her hand over the human, the ring on her finger flashing a moment as the shrinking device activated.

A moment later the human, Richard, was blinking up at the two giant gold skinned women, who had now become truly titanic to him. With a smug smirk the other Stelan leaned down, plucking up her human between two fingers and lifting him up to the massive valley of her cleavage where a gold chain waited for him.

“Just hold your little hands up Richard,” she giggled, clicking the small human into place on her necklace. Once her human was safely in place between the pair of gold mountains. She glared at Allura again, “Don’t get near my male again!” The elevator dinged, and the woman stepped inside, each clacking footstep of her heels a cry of victory as she turned, giving Allura a smug grin as the doors closed.

Competition might be more intense than I thought, she growled to herself, hitting the elevator button again. She looked back at the lobby, seeing the other human men filing in as the workday began. The distant sensation of a nearby unclaimed male was still present, though from this distance she couldn’t tell which ones were sending out the signal.

“Going up?” a woman’s voice called from down by her knees. She glanced down to see a human woman, along with a human man, an unclaimed human man. He was a handsome one, younger, with a fit body and a mop of brown hair that practically begged to be ruffled.

“Yeah!” Allura said excitedly, “I’m going to the Central Stelan Robotics floor!”

“Oh, you must be the other new hire today,” Andrea said with a grin, boarding the elevator behind the towering goddess. “Allura right? This here’s Steven, he’s the other newbie.”

“Pleasure to meet you,” Steven said, forcing himself to look the golden woman in the eyes. They were a soft green, twinkling as she brushed her caramel brown hair back over her ear playfully.

As the elevator slowly ascended, he found himself sneaking looks at the massive Stelan woman. Like the women on the subway she was wearing a professional looking skirt, with a top that was just low enough to expose a bit of her ample cleavage. Letting his eyes trail downward he cursed as he felt himself getting flustered at the sight of her thick legs, the noticeable curvature of her behind… and finally he gave in and looked down at her feet, where a golden charm anklet hung just above her stylish black office pumps.

“Do you like it?” Allura asked softly, causing his head to snap upward in surprise.

“I uh-“

“It’s a human compatible one,” she said with a wink, “if you wanted to be part of it…”

He just cleared his throat, forcing himself to stare at the elevator doors until they dinged open.

“Follow me you two,” Andrea said, smirking as she took the lead. If she had anything to say about the interaction of the newest employees, she kept it to herself.

The office was mostly Stelans, and the women eagerly grinned and greeted him, leaning over the tops of story high desks as the trio walked through the cleared center of the open floor.

“You two are both working in the supplier relations department,” Andrea said, stopping in front of a large door. She tapped a small button at human level, and it hissed open. Inside was another spacious office, though unlike the ones in the open floor outside it was better furnished, with elegant wooden desks that towered over him, along with another in his own size on the far wall, putting his back against a floor to ceiling window that gave an excellent view of the silver metropolis outside.

“Ah, my new coworkers,” A stern woman’s voice called. Steven looked up to see a Stelan woman standing up, this one with dark black hair that contrasted against her vibrant skin as she walked around the desk, the slow *clack* of her heels sending a slight shiver up his spine as she came into view. She was thinner than Allura, with less curvature to her body and a slightly more conservative dress. Still, like all Stelans he’d met so far, she was stunning, and the smallest smile came over her mouth as she introduced herself. “Caridia Duran,” she said, extending a hand and shaking Allura’s. She gazed down at Steven and smirked, playfully bending at the knees, “And you must be Steven,” she said sweetly.

“Nice to meet you,” he said, extending his own hand.

Caridia giggled at her massive hand enveloped his, “I can’t wait to see how you do around here,” she said, standing back up and putting her hands on her hips. She seemed to enjoy looking down at him, “I know you’re cute, but if you can’t pull your weight in this business? You’ll be gone!” She stomped her foot for emphasis, “just like that!” She fought a giggle at how Steven flinched at the action.

“I think I can hold my own,” he said firmly, steeling himself and looking up at her. “Compared to my last job I think this will be a much less stressful work environment.”

“Oh?” Allura asked, moving to her enormous desk as he walked to her own, “what did you do before this?”

“Central Intelligence Agency,” he said with a nod. Let’s see if that buys me a little respect, he thought warily. While military conflict between human nations had been all but abolished once the planet had become a protectorate, the remaining nations of Earth still had their squabbles, squabbles that were now solved behind closed doors.

Caridia for her part did raise an eyebrow, “Interesting, that’s one of those organizations the Imperium is asking you humans to abolish, is it not?”

“I wouldn’t know,” Steven said with a shrug, “I was mostly dealing with the affairs of other humans until recently.”

Allura bit her lip, looking down at the male and trying to hide her excitement, He’s one of those “bad” ones? She felt herself growing wet at the thought of taming him, bonding with him, bringing him back to the Stelan homeworld with her, his shrunken form tucked obediently between her breasts as the rocket took off for the spaceport. She glanced down at her anklet, He definitely liked that… I’ll get more like it, she decided.

“I’ll let you all get settled in,” Andrea said with a smile, waving as she headed towards the oversized doorway.

Despite the overwhelming presence of his new Stelan office-mates, Steven quickly found himself falling into old routines. Despite the glamorous and infamous reputation of his former employer, most of his time as a spy had been spent behind a desk, with a rare few moments of excitement bookended by hours of research, emails, and teleconferences.

In spite of her attitude he was pleasantly surprised to find that Caridia was quick and professional in helping Allura and himself through the company’s onboarding process, helping them understand the primary suppliers in each of their major fields and what the major concerns with each was.

“And North Central Positronics is a human only company,” the towering alien explained, “but they have some of the best ceramics in the galaxy, our biggest problem with them is getting a good volume.”

“I see,” Steven said, nodding as he opened the charts she’d sent him.

There was a sudden knock at the door, and the three of them looked up as the massive entryway hissed open, revealing Andrea at the side of the tallest Stelan he’d yet encountered, at least twenty five feet tall, and with an almost elegant light pink suit that emphasized her curvaceous body as she strutted into the office, her tiny human assistant following behind her almost like a terrier.

“Good afternoon,” she said, beaming broadly, “I’m Sula Cret, manager of Earth Operations, Steven, Allura, I’m so excited to welcome you into our little family here! Is Caridia treating you okay?”

“She’s been very helpful,” Steven nodded.

“Good,” Sula said with a warm smile, “Oh and Steven? If you could meet me in my office, I’d like to discuss a few quick onboarding things, you know just smoothing over your Green Zone transition.”

He frowned, there shouldn’t be anything special about my paperwork, he thought suspiciously, but with a nod he got up, walking to the massive woman’s side. He could smell her faint perfume wafting down as she bent over, and he started with surprise as a pair of enormous hands cupped around his ribcage and under his arms, lifting him off the ground.

“H-Hey!” he stammered in protest.

“Hush darling,” Sula said, her heels clacking loudly across the floor as she hugged his form into her expansive breasts.

Steven blushed, feeling the soft globes pressing through her business suit. Each one was nearly the size of his entire body, and the smell of her rose scented perfume filled his nose as she delicately toyed with his hair, sending him into an odd sort of stunned calm as she carried him through the office. A few other Stelans noticed, pointing and whispering amongst themselves. The human employees noticed as well, but what confused Steven was how they looked at him with a mix of amusement and envy, even the other men.

What goes on in this workplace day to day!? He thought wildly as Sula’s office door hissed open.

If their own three desk office was nicely furnished, Sula’s own corner office suite was practically a palace. A marble fountain, nearly as tall as she was, was built into the wall, the water bubbling pleasantly as they entered. Her desk was real wood, redwood by the look of it, with bejeweled bronze penholders, a rose gold lined computer monitor that floated in mid-air using an anti-gravity stand, and even a minibar, holding expensive liquor bottles and cigars in Stelan size.

“Nice, isn’t it?” Sula giggled, placing him gently on the desk. She flicked her wrist, and the hovering computer monitor swung away, leaving the top of the desk free for him as she sat in the leather swivel chair across from him.

“Yes…” He gulped, the matronly alien woman was giving him a look like a cat seeing a canary, “What exactly did you want to see me for, Miss Cret? I don’t think there was any problems with my paperwork.”

“You can call me Sula,” she said dismissively, “I just wanted to have a word alone… I just wanted to know what you’re here to do, what you expect from your time in the Green Zone? I checked your file, you’ve never lived near Stelans.”

“Most of my business was with other humans,” he replied, “you might run the planet on paper, but outside of these places… We have our own affairs.”

He expected the statement to annoy or offend her, in fact he’d almost wanted it to, but she just chuckled, “So you’re one of those Free Earth types?”

“Not necessarily,” he said carefully, “but when I joined the agency years back, I did have a certain patriotism.”

“It’s funny to me that humans are still angry about things, after all of these years,” Sula said, glancing out the window.

“You conquered our planet,” Steven said, a hint of an edge to his voice.

“Oh, did we?” Sula asked nonchalantly, “all of our fashions, our entertainment, our government, it all caters to Earth tastes now,” she chuckled, looking down at her own suit, “I was just a little girl when we first found earth… but nobody would have been dressing like this, let me tell you!” She leaned in almost conspiratorially, “and between you and me… almost every woman in the Stelan senate is bonded to a human male, do you think they have no say in how our government is run? The way a lot of Stelans see it, Earth conquered the Imperium.”

“Bonded humans are little more than pets,” Steven said dismissively.

Sula raised an eyebrow, “Maybe you’ll find out for yourself one day,” she said, “many of the humans who work for Stelan companies end up bonding with a coworker at some point.”

“And then they get dragged off to your other worlds,” Steven guessed.

Sula shrugged, “Some… many Stelans find time on earth to be a sort of… transitional phase of their career, some fall in love and never leave.”

“Good for them I guess,” Steven muttered, “I’m here because Green Zone salaries are almost five times what you can find anywhere else. If I work here a few years, I’ll be able to retire back in the human governed areas. Until then I don’t think I’m looking to spend much time with… people here.”

“If you really want to do that, I’ll help you,” Sula said, startling him. She smiled sweetly at his reaction, “I’ll send you to your own little office suite, I’ll keep the girls from bothering you outside of work tasks, if you want, I can even give you the name of a good private car company to bring you to work. You could go your whole day with minimal Stelan contact if you wanted…” She grinned, waiting for his response.

“Why do I get the feeling that’s not what you recommend?” he replied, standing up on her desk, crossing his arms and staring at her as he tried to maintain his dignity.

“I think,” she said slowly, “that a man who moves to a Green Zone might have certain desires.” She slowly slid her feet out of her office pumps, leaning back and lifting her nyloned legs up and letting them rest on her desk next to Steven. The strong vinegary musk of feet that had spent all day in a pair of office shoes wafted over to him, overpowering the scent of her perfume and drawing his gaze as she playfully wiggled her toes through the sheer material.

“I don’t know what you mean,” he lied, looking away.

“It’s not something to be ashamed of,” Sula chuckled, “most earth-men develop an interest in women’s feet when spending time around Stelans. It’s simply how our biology interacts, I think.” Her foot slid across the wood, the massive appendage came nearly up to his chest as it softly pressed into him, the pungent big toe playfully pressing his chest, causing a rushing sound as the nylon rubbed against his shirt.

“I…” he gulped, fighting the urge to press his face into sole of her foot, “M-Maybe I’ve got a bit of a thing for-“

“Feet,” Sula said sharply. “Again, nothing to be ashamed of. My advice to you is to simply enjoy your time here, you don’t have to bond with anyone you don’t want to, in fact the whole process means you simply can’t. ” She playfully lifted the massive column of her leg over him, setting her other foot on the other side of him, leaving him surrounded by the playfully wiggling toes and the thick sweaty scent of the nylons.

“Enjoy my time?” he asked, blinking as he looked from the enormous feet, and back to his new boss. The whole day had been wild beyond his expectations, and now here he was with his superior telling him to… What exactly?

As he thought he found himself unconsciously sinking to his knees, grabbing the edge of her soft feet and slowly kneading them with his thumbs. The happy groan of the enormous woman was music to his ears, and without thinking he pressed his face down against the nylon clad toes, letting the scent wash over him as the digits playfully scrunched against his head, ruffling his hair and coating his face with the slightly grimy sweat.

He grunted as her other foot pressed into his back, leaving him sandwiched between the two. The soft feeling of the sheer nylons against his body as she playfully rubbed her feet up and down caused him to fight a groan, and the sensuous earthy scent of her feet filled his nostrils as the pressure increased, causing his back to pop as the powerful feet had their way with him.

“Do you like this?” she asked playfully.

“Y-Yes,” he groaned, feeling his erection straining against his pants as she continued to toy with him. If she keeps rubbing her soles over me like this… He tensed, gritting his teeth as he fought to keep himself under control.

“Just let go,” Sula said sweetly, “call it stress relief.

Steven’s eyes shot open, and he gasped, inhaling the intoxicating vinegary aroma as he came in his pants, his body spasming wildly as he was pressed firmly between the nylon clad feet. Sula just grinned, slowing, but not stopping, the grinding motion of her feet against his body, delicately milking his orgasm out of him as his body went limp.

Sula separated her feet, letting him collapse, panting and with stained pants, to her desk. She looked on a moment, a smug smile on her face as she observed her work. Finally after a few moments of recovery, she decided to speak again.

“Was it enjoyable? Are you relaxed?”

He blinked, his workplace superior had just brought him to climax with her feet, part of him wanted to be offended… but another part of him, a more honest part, realized he wasn’t. He breathed out slowly, standing back up and grimacing at the stain on the front of his pants.

“It wasn’t bad,” he said slowly.

“I thought as much…” She smirked, “The connection between Stelan women and males is quite powerful…”

“You can sense what we want?” he asked curiously.

She shrugged, “In a way… rest assured your innermost thoughts are your own, but you’re not the first human male employee I’ve had.” She sighed, “I know it’s not what you’re used to, I try to guide my males through this as well as I can, but in the Green Zones relations are much freer.” She gave him a pensive look as she finally pulled her feet off the desk, “Again, say the word and I’ll do what I can to keep you away from us… if that is what you want.”

“No,” he said, steadying himself and chuckling softly, “I guess… I guess I wanted something different.”

“Good boy,” she cooed. “Like I said, enjoy it! If you don’t want to be bonded to a Stelan, that’s fine! I’m very into Males Liberation!”

“Oh, really?” he asked, chuckling as he looked down at his stained pants.

She bit her lip, “I mean uh… I’m sorry, the pheromone effect goes both ways, and-“

“Don’t worry about it,” he sighed, “Some people warned me that things would be… different here.” He looked at the door, “It’s the end of the workday anyway, can I stay here until everyone else leaves? I don’t want to go out through the office like this.”

Sula smirked, “I’ll sneak you out! Hold still!”

She lifted her hand to him, slowly dialing settings on a ruby red ring that rested on her finger. He recognized it from the man he’d seen shrunk at the elevators earlier, and a second later there was a flash of light. He blinked as he looked up in awe, Sula had gone from a mere giant to a mountainous feature on his horizon, giggling excitedly at his reduced stature.

“Don’t worry, shrunken objects are much more durable,” her voice boomed as she reached for him. He instinctively tried to flee, but her fingers easily pinched his ant sized body, lifting them like a construction crane over the mouth of  her dress shoe.

Steven flailed as he was dropped onto the soft earthy scented insole of his manager. He held up his hands in protest, but as the enormous foot pressed into the shoe he’d been dropped in he found himself pushed along the interior as the smell and soft flesh hit him together like a tsunami.

“There we go,” Sula breathed, tapping her heel against the floor and tumbling Steven’s tiny body into a nice safe spot beneath her toes. She scrunched them over him as she walked, hugging him from all sides and coating him with the oily grime of her feet at the end of a long workday. 

Sula waved to the other employees leaving as she headed to the elevator. She paused a moment, feeling the squirming man in her shoe, and then with a giggle headed for the stairs instead.

Steven gasped as the light and air returned to his world, along with Sula grinning down at him mischievously.

“Take this human to this address,” she said, handing the shoe off to another Stelan, “and regrow him when you get there.”

The Stelan cab driver smirked down at him, slowly placing the shoe which contained him on the passenger seat of the cab.

Steven lay on the soft insole, looking up at the sky as the smell of his new manager’s feet radiated out from the walls around him.

Hell of a first day, he thought, chuckling to himself

Everybody's Working for the Weekend by Greenanon

It’s important to make sure your male knows you can and WILL protect him, always be ready to stand between him and any situation that makes him nervous or afraid”

­- Finding Your Inner Goddess: A Guide to Romancing Earth Males

In his first week of work Steven found himself adapting to life in the Green Zone faster than he’d expected. Still, as he walked through the lobby of the large building where Central Stelan Robotics kept its offices, he couldn’t help but feel strange at just how much attention he got from the alien women. He could feel their eyes on him as he waited for the elevator, and he smirked as he heard the familiar clack of heels behind him, a certain steady rhythm he was sure he could pick out from any of the others.

“Good morning Steven,” Allura’s voice came from overhead.

“Morning,” he greeted, turning to smile up at her as the elevator dinged. He let his eyes trail down her legs, the sheer black nylons obscuring her golden skin beneath until finally disappearing into her stylish dark leather office pumps. She’d worn that same anklet charm every day since their first meeting, gleefully pointing out the pair of shackles where a tiny man could take the place of the simple gold heart that rattled against her leg now.

“You could try it,” she said, startling him out of his thoughts. “If you wanted.” She smirked and looked straight ahead, “males are the most prized decorative piece imaginable… I’d love to wear you into the office.”

He blinked, trying to hide his flushed face, “I uh… doesn’t that imply a certain relationship, between a Stelan and a human?” he asked.

Allura smirked, “Sometimes,” she admitted, “but it could just mean both parties want to have a little fun?” She bit her lip, smirking as she loomed over him, tapping her heel against the elevator floor with a little * click* that rattled the gold chain she was enticing him with, “I’d only wear you into the office anyways, I’d let you go for work… Or maybe you’d want to try it with something else?” She held up her hand, letting him see the ring on her finger, the same kind with the shrinking device built in he’d seen other Stelans wear. “You could go on a necklace, a bracelet…” She glanced down, making eye contact with him for the first time, “You could even go on a toe ring if you want, but I’d have to wear sandals to really show you off.”

“N-Not into the office,” he stammered, “But uh…” he gulped, “Maybe somewhere else, sometime… just to try it out.”

Yes! Allura thought excitedly as the elevator dinged and they entered, looks like I’ve got him interested after all! For the first few days she’d worried that Steven’s relatively cold responses to her meant he didn’t like her, but she’d gradually realized he was learning his way around Stelans as much as she was around humans, and he wasn’t just a human… She hadn’t been able to pry anything out of him about his old job yet, but there was something oddly tantalizing about having one of the “rogue” humans working in her office.

She hung back a little, letting the knee sized human walk ahead of her so she could admire him a moment. Steven’s sense of propriety intrigued and confused her, she’d heard Earth males were more modest than her own race’s, a little stuck up even, and it was odd that Steven wouldn’t want himself shown off in the office, where he’d get the most prestige and attention from riding on an expensive piece of jewelry.

She wants me to ride in on her anklet, Steven thought with a chuckle as they entered their shared office. Allura was certainly a good looking woman, once you got past the fact that she stood as tall as a house. He took a seat at his desk, suddenly very aware of the fact that, since his sat so much lower than his two towering officemates, he could easily see their feet. He caught himself staring as Allura slowly slid her sole out of the footwear, tapping the nyloned toes against the carpet and tracing slow soft circles, as if putting on a little show for him.

Focus up, he told himself, starting up his computer, you’ve got a lot to do today before enjoying the weekend.

The day, as it turned out, was less busy than expected. Along with earth fashion, entertainment, and architecture, Stelans had adopted the human work week as well, and with it came the usual doldrums that were familiar across any office in the universe on a Friday afternoon. Allura had left to get a late lunch, leaving him alone in the office with Caridia, who refused to look at him she clacked across her keyboard almost angrily.

“Can you send me a list of vendors for…” he squinted as he read, “Dilithium Crystals?”

“I’ll take care of those,” Caridia said dismissively, “why don’t you just worry about scheduling us conferences for now.”

He sighed, “Caridia, if you think I’m less capable because I’m human-“

He was cut off by the clack of her heels against the carpet as she stood up, walking around her desk, “You seem intelligent, you haven’t made any mistakes,” Caridia said, looming over him almost menacingly. He found the hair on the back of his neck raising slightly, along with the usual hint of arousal that he got any time a Stelan woman addressed him directly like this.

“So why won’t you loop me in to the important parts of our department?” he asked in a low voice, not letting his gaze on her waver.

She chuckled, twirling a strand of her black hair as she regarded him imperiously, “I simply don’t think you’ll be around for very long,” she said with a shrug, “you’re a cute male, new to the Green Zone… you’ll bond with one of us, and then you’ll decide you don’t feel like working in an office anymore. I’ve seen it happen enough times around here.”

“Excuse me?” he growled, “I’m here to work, not to… bond, with one of you!”

“You say that now,” she sighed, “but males, human males, instinctively know their place.” She looked at the door a moment, as if checking to see Allura hadn’t returned. She slowly slid her foot out of her leather shoe, letting the mixture of the leather and the stale insole odor waft over him slightly. “What if I offered to shrink you?” she asked, holding up her own ring, “you could just spend the rest of the day relaxing, playing with my toes down in my shoes?”

Steven could hear his heartbeat as he looked at the insole, then up at Caridia. Part of him desperately did want that, and she had a cruel smirk on her face that said that whatever pheromones or magnetic brainwaves were passing between them were easily letting her see through him, seeing how much he wanted to say yes.

“I can feel it,” she taunted, “you want to be pushed around, you don’t want Sula to pamper you, or Allura to romance you, you want someone like me to own you .

Steven nearly crawled across the desk and leapt into her shoe, eager to let her soft nylon’d foot press down on him… but then he felt something too. Like Caridia could feel his desires, he could just barely feel something he was sure were hers, and there was a hint of nervousness there, a weakness?

He closed his eyes, taking a breath, then opened them, giving her a smile, “No thanks,” he said with a chuckle, “I think today I’d just like to finish up and go home.”

It was like a balloon popped, and he could see all the confidence and the domineering power flood out of Caridia’s face, “Oh uh…” she cleared her throat, stumbling back to her desk, “I’m really sorry, I guess I uh…” She trailed off, sitting in her chair and returning to her computer. “I’ll send you the contacts list,” she said, almost meekly.

The pheromones go both ways, Steven thought back to what Sula had said, I guess the mental link stuff does too… so these big ladies can really be put on the backfoot by the right, or wrong, answer to their questions.

“I brought you guys some pastries!” Allura said, holding a large plastic bag up as she entered the office with a grin, oblivious to the battle of wills she’d just missed.

Steven thanked her as she set a strawberry danish nearly the size of a large pizza on his desk. He regarded her for a moment, looking down at the anklet.

So they don’t just broadcast their desires, he thought, they can receive them from males too? He hesitated a moment, Should I? He found his eyes trailing Allura’s feet as she slipped them out of her shoes, Then again… I’m being bombarded by their stray fantasies all day, fair is fair.

He tried to imagine Allura naked, her bountiful breasts bouncing free of a bra while he looked on. She tossed that golden-brown hair over her shoulder and grinned at him wickedly, scooping him up and forcing his face into them, smothering him in her pillowy embrace while he struggled.

Allura bit her lip, suddenly feeling aroused for no real reason at all. She glanced over at Steven, who was idly taking a bite of the, to him, massive pastry. She had an odd desire to press him to her chest, and as he looked over at her she found herself leaning over her desk slightly, hoping he’d get a good look at her cleavage.

Is he… she wondered. She shook her head, No, it’s got to just be an intrusive thought or something… I mean he is cute, it would be fun to put him there… She sighed a moment, imagining Steven ever smaller, dwindling away until he was a mere speck of a man. She’d pinch him between her fingers, hold him over those breasts, and just let him go . She wouldn’t even feel his struggles, he’d squirm pathetically through the valley of her breasts until she, his goddess, deigned to release him.

Steven felt himself growing rock hard as he suddenly had a strange vision of himself at the size of an ant, crawling through Allura’s massive breasts, the warmth all around him as he disappeared into that pillowy darkness.

Okay, he thought, breathing out slowly and trying to calm down, throwing a fantasy or a sexy thought at a Stelan woman might be a bit of a double-edged sword…

As the day drew to a close Steven found himself wandering to Sula’s office. There wasn’t any more business that would get done, and he’d decided he wanted to talk with his manager before the end of the day.

“Steven!” she said excitedly, looming over her gigantic desk as he walked in, “what a pleasant surprise! Is everything going okay?”

“I’m settling in,” he said, “I just had a few questions about… Well, Stelans I guess.”

Sula raised an eyebrow, then smiled, “Of course,” She stood up, walking with him to the wall length glass, hands clasped behind her back as they looked out at the city. “What would you like to know?”

“How many of the human males that come to work here get bonded by the end of it?”

She shrugged, “the majority of them, I suppose.” She glanced at the sun, already starting to drift low and bathing the city in the reflected red of the early evening. “Not all of course, some just never get close enough to any of us, some just don’t want it.”

He nodded, thinking, “And of the humans who do get bonded, how many of them…” he sighed, “how many of them still have careers?”

“It’s not unheard of,” Sula said with a smirk, “I’d be extremely supportive of any bonded male who wanted to continue working here… You wouldn’t already have someone in mind, would you?”

“No,” he laughed, “absolutely not. I just… want to be sure that my future is secure, whatever might happen. My plan is still to live for myself.”

“I hope you find whatever makes you happy here,” Sula said with a shrug. “Do you have any interesting weekend plans?”

“I thought I’d see what the club scene is like in a Green Zone,” he said with a smile, “I’m used to being the one buying drinks for girls… I think it might be fun to see what it’s like the other way around.”

“Oh,” Sula said hesitantly, “well… do be careful, even in a Green Zone there are rough places and people I wouldn’t trust around a lone male.”

“I can handle myself,” he said dismissively, heading towards the door, “see you on Monday!”

Friday evening had a mood everywhere, and Steven had always found it thickest in cities. Like the Stelans themselves the mood was bigger, almost overwhelming, and there was raucous laughter and smiling as he rode the train home. It was contagious, and he couldn’t help but smile himself.

“What’s got you excited?” Andrea asked, sitting in the human sized seat next to him. She leaned in almost conspiratorially, “big date tonight?”

“Nope, I just feel like going out,” he said, stretching slightly, “it’s the weekend, right? Best to blow off a little steam. What about you?”

“Wine tasting with a Stelan friend of mine,” Andrea said with a smirk, “she’s got some new human boy she’s invited along and I just love watching these things play out.” There was a twinkle in her eye when she said it, and Steven couldn’t help but raise an eyebrow.

She likes watching Stelans “romance” human men, and as Sula’s assistant she also chooses our office layout…

She seemed to guess his thoughts and shrugged, “Yes I do get a bit of a kick out of the fact that I put you in an office with two Stelan women,” she said with a sly grin, “but the new hire was going to go there no matter what species they hailed from.”

“Right,” he said, rolling his eyes as the city clacked by outside the window.

While Steven’s apartment was a human-only complex, there were plenty of Stelan establishments nearby. Perusing the maps app on his phone Steven looked for nightclubs and bars. While he’d never been much of a party type in school or during his brief time with the CIA, the energy was contagious.

“The NFL fan?” he chuckled, reading a review of a nearby Stelan bar. “Come meet human men in an environment based on the region’s most popular sport, buy merchandise for…” he frowned, rereading the line, “The New York Packers ?” He scowled and closed the page, if the bar’s Stelan ownership couldn’t even get the team right he didn’t want to think about what other corners they’d cut.

Finally he traded out his work clothes for a more colorful shirt and a pair of jeans, what he’d have worn when going out in his college days. The club he’d chosen, “Black Star,” was about fifteen minutes away from his apartment, and as the streetlamps flicked on he joined the throngs of humans and Stelans, all eager for their night out.

As he walked, plenty of Stelans took notice of the fact that he was alone, occasionally turning their heads or whispering to friends about him. He gave them friendly smiles, but didn’t stop walking. The club, like almost every other building in New York, was built to accommodate Stelans, who loomed over him and leered almost hungrily from their side of the velvet rope that made up the line outside.

So many of them together like this meant he was fighting an erection by the time he got around to the separate line for humans. It was much sparser than the Stelan line, with maybe five or six men in front of him, being ushered in by the stern looking bouncer one after the other. He stopped in front of her himself, casually sizing her up. At a little over twenty feet tall she had a different look to her than a lot of Stelans he’d met did, with that same alert air he’d recognized on fellow members of the Agency who’d seen some of the uglier side of spycraft.

There was a slight bulge under her arm as she waved people in, Shoulder holster, he thought, watching her out of the corner of his eye, laser pistol probably… He nodded politely as she ushered him in.

The first thing he noticed was that the bar had two levels, a massive fifteen foot high wall of wood for the Stelans, and then on top of that a standard row in human size. At the end was a small elevator and spiral staircase up for the human patrons, but he noticed plenty of tipsy humans being lifted up by Stelans, who giggled and motioned for the massive bartender to bring the earth natives another cocktail.

The dance floor was already getting crowded, and while plenty of human men were encapsulated in necklaces, dangling low between titanic golden breasts, or even tied spread eagle across fashionable dance shoes, there were still a good number of human men and women dancing normally underfoot, the towering Stelans giving them ample space so everyone could enjoy the face paced pop song blaring over the speaker.

Not sure where else to start, Steven walked up the small spiral staircase, walking across the wide Stelan bar while the looming giant faces of the giggling girls took him in, whispering and pointing. He shot a wink down the bar as he sat on his stool, and looked at the drink menu illuminated on the screen behind the bar.

The Stelan barkeep was an older one of the aliens, grinning as she walked over to him. It was a nice change of pace to look one of the aliens almost in the eye from the raised seating, and as she took his order and walked off, he found himself looking around again.

“Steven, my old buddy!” a man’s voice called from down the bar. He felt the hair on his arm stand up, and he sighed as he turned to see a familiar face.

“Charlie,” he greeted politely.

“What a coincidence,” his fellow former agent said, sliding into the stool at his side, “I was going to look you up this weekend!” He was always a gangly man, and the baggy clothes he’d chosen to wear out just accentuated the look as he placed his own drink on a coaster next to Steven’s.

“Charlie, whatever this is about,” Steven began, but he paused, looking in Charlie’s eyes. The man had used to have a light hazel colored eyes, but now golden irises stared out from his long hair.

“Oh,” Charlie chuckled, “the eyes… it happens after you bond with one of them,” he jerked his thumb at the group of dancing Stelans.

“You… bonded with one?” Steven asked slowly, “seems odd for a guy like you, I remember you always liked your independence.”

Charlie just chuckled, “I did, and I do, I’m just independent with someone else now… You probably saw Drayla on your way in.”

“The bouncer,” Steven nodded, “I thought she looked a little off to be working at a club…”

“Stelan Military Intelligence,” Charlie said with a smile, “I’m in it too now… Drayla doesn’t usually work here, but she’s covering for a friend and I decided to tag along for the free booze.”

“I guess the CIA was too small time for you?” Steven asked.

“Hey, a man’s got to do what he’s best at, I’ve found nothing better so far,” Charlie chuckled under his breath. “I was thinking, if you ever want an in-“

“Nope,” Steven said firmly, “I’m out, I’m just an ordinary guy now.” He looked back at the dancing girls, swirling his drink a moment, “Hey Charlie, the whole bonding thing… I’ve got a question, do you really have to-“

“Yeah, you’ve got to drink milk from those fine tits every couple of days,” Charlie laughed.

Steven blinked, “R-Really? I figured that had to be bullshit!”

Charlie shrugged, “I’ve got to let her feed me every few days or I get weak. Personally I never went more than a day without sucking on Drayla’s tits anyways… Speaking of,” he pointed to the imposing Stelan Steven had seen at the door earlier.

“Come on darling,” she purred, “my shift is over.”

“I’ll see you around Steven,” Charlie said, his now golden eyes gleaming a moment, “There are a lot of upsides to this whole bonding thing, beyond the giant alien girl that is.” Charlie walked to the end of the bar and into the waiting hands of his smiling Stelan lover. Steven couldn’t help but notice that the limp Charlie had had as long as he’d know the man was gone, and he waved politely a final time as the enormous golden skinned woman tossed Charile over her shoulder, playfully spanking him as the pair headed for the club’s exit.

You’ve got to drink their milk every couple days or you get weak, He thought, taking a long sip from his drink, one more reason not to bond I guess.

“Hey cutie,” a young woman’s voice called. He turned around and saw that a trio of Stelans had taken the bar seats just behind the raised human section, and the two on the flanks were leaning over the bar with smug grins, almost like a wall. The one in the middle was younger than any of the ones at his office, with a blonde ponytail and a short skirted pink outfit that made her standout even in the dim club.

“Hey,” he said with a smile, nodding politely as the bartender lowered his drink down. It looked comically tiny pinched between her fingers, but the cocktail itself left a pleasant fruity flavor on his tongue as he took a sip, regarding the trio.

“I’m Lura,” the one in the middle said, leaning in almost aggressively and letting him smell her alcohol tinged breath, “You’re unbonded.” A statement, not a question.

“I am,” he said, starting to get nervous. The trio were giggling, “My name’s Steven, I’m new in town.”

“Yeah, we can tell,” the middle one said, “we were thinking we’d take you back to our place.”

“We can have some fun,” the left one said, twirling her hair playfully.

The third one raised her hand, showing off one of the shrinking rings, grinning widely, “I was thinking he’s a little big… Do you want to ride out of here in my shoes, tiny?”

Steven cleared his throat, “Listen, I don’t want to cause a scene-“

There was a flash, and like when Sula had shrunk him the world seemed to spin as the already massive girls shot upwards, their smug laughter ringing in his ears. His training kicked in, and he sprinted across the now massive table, diving under a grasping set of tree trunk thick fingers while the girls called encouragement to the girl who’d used her ring on him.

“Grab him!” the middle one giggled, “quick, let’s get out of here before anyone sees!”

“Just make him smaller,” the left one said in annoyance, “he can get away at three inches tall but not at three millimeters.”

“Just a second,” the girl said, adjusting her ring and bringing it down level with the fleeing man.

“Excuse me,” Allura’s stern voice came from behind them, “What do you three think you’re doing?”

 The three mountainous figures overhead froze, and like an angel descending from heaven Allura pushed her way past them. Her eyes narrowed angrily as she saw Steven’s tiny form, sprawled across the wood and obviously in a state of panic.

“Hey lady,” the one with the ring said, “we were just taking this male home with us, so-“

“Get out, before I call security,” Allura said angrily.

The three glared at her, but slunk away. With a sigh she sat down at the stool, cupping her shrunken coworker in her palm. Steven found his heartbeat slowing, a sense of calm coming over him as Allura held him in her hand, smiling warmly.

“Are you okay?” she asked softly.

“Yeah,” Steven said, returning her smile.

“Good,” she said, glancing angrily in the direction the girls had gone, “I’m sorry about them… Do you want me to take you home?”

“No,” he said, clinging to her finger for balance, “Do you want to…” he glanced at the necklace she was wearing, “I’d kind of like to dance to at least one song,” he said with a grin.

Her eyes went wide, and she grinned, raising him up to the necklace and bringing his wrist to the first clasp. It went in easily, and he was surprised by the soft padding on the interior, making it surprisingly comfortable as his other wrist slid into its twin. There was a simple *click* and then he was the centerpiece on Allura’s necklace, a trophy for the entire club to see.

Allura felt giddy as she adjusted the gold chain, sliding Steven deep into the valley of her breasts. For Steven his world suddenly became warm as the soft golden skin pressed on either side of him. He dangled deep into her cleavage, the soft rose-scented perfume she’d used earlier filling his senses and making him lightheaded. It was oddly comforting, and he couldn’t help but feel a little smug at the jealous looks Allura got as she walked onto the dance floor.

Allura quickly moved into a crowd of other Stelans, and their combined screams of excitement filled Stevens ears as a popular song began playing over the loudspeakers. He grunted as he was tossed side to side while she danced, his body being jostled and tossed between the two soft orbs like they were playing a game of hot potato with him. A moment later he gasped as one of her movements briefly tossed him high, then brought him crashing down into the crack of her cleavage. She was starting to sweat, and the extra lubrication allowed the massive valley to swallow him up, leaving his chained form wedged in place with only his head and wrists sticking out.

“Whew!” Allura called as the song ended, her chest heaving Steven’s world up and down, “H-How about just one more song?” she asked, almost pleading.

In the end Steven had lost count of the songs, and while Allura had enjoyed a night of dancing his own dance partners had been her breasts, who had left him almost as sweaty and worn down as the music had left her.

They’d taken a cab back to her apartment, a Stelan sized colossus of a building that dwarfed his own complex, and he was still resting peacefully on her necklace as the elevator climbed.

“That was fun,” She said, slowly lifting the chain over her head and regarding her “captive” as she walked into her apartment. “Thanks for letting me wear you.” She leaned forward, giving his entire body a long kiss that made him blush. She slowly lowered the necklace down to the floor, tapping a small switch that caused the shackles to pop open, leaving Steven free to stand up on carpet that now spread like a vast plain before him.

Steven watched, spellbound, as her feet slipped out of her sparkled club shoes, and she wiggled her now bare toes playfully as he looked on. At his reduced size her toes were easily larger than his entire body, and the oily vinegary smell they had after a night of dancing wafted over him like a fog, almost knocking him backwards.

“It feels so good to let them air out,” she giggled, leaning over him slightly to get a better look at his reaction. She scrunched the carpet with her toes, knowing that every movement was causing the ripe odor to drift outward over her shrunken human guest. “They’re a little sore, I wonder if you could rub them at that size?”

Steven’s eyes went wide as her foot lifted over him, wide as a street and as long as a city bus as it blocked out the light from the lamp overhead. Just the movement from the massive appendage caused the air around him to rush, and his hair blew around his head briefly as the massive sole began to descend.

That’s right, Allura thought excitedly, watch, you’re nothing but a bug, there’s no escape!

She brought her foot down on him as slowly as she could, giving him ample time to flee if it occurred to him, but between the pheromones from her sweaty foot clouding his mind and the shock of the whole situation, Steven found himself rooted among the ankle high carpet fibers as the sky fell. Her oily sole pressed down on his head, forcing him downward as he pressed feebly against her.

Allura bit her lip, fighting the urge to hike her dress up and play with herself as she felt the tiny form of the shrunken human against her skin, and with just a little extra force she embedded him into the soft carpet. With a groan of pleasure she put more weight on him, pinning him in place while she playfully ground her sole back and forth.

Steven’s world became the bottom of her sole, and while she never pressed hard enough to truly hurt him, he found he could just barely breath in the musky air around him, each mouthful tainted by the taste and smell of the lingering shoe leather mixed with the salty perspiration of a night spent on the dance floor. Pleasure shot through him as he realized he was hard, and though he was still wearing his jeans, thankfully reduced with him, the motion of the omnipresent foot overhead was shifting his erection against them in a way that wasn’t at all unpleasant.

This is amazing, Allura growled, a male at my mercy like this! She twisted her foot slowly back and forth, marinating him in the grime on her feet as she pressed his minute form into her soft carpet. Occasionally she rolled her foot over him, scrunching his body with her toes, always careful not to put too much pressure on him, but never giving he enough leeway to scurry away.

Steven’s own pleasure was building, the combined motion against his manhood and the overpowering scent of her feet was fraying his senses and causing him to gasp with arousal as he wrestled with the skyscraper sized woman’s toes, each round a loss as they released him only to be bowled under by her sole again.

His orgasm was inevitable, and his final cries of bliss were muffled as Allura lifted her foot up, pinning him down with her big toe like it was a boulder coming down a mountainside, grinding him triumphantly into the carpet as the final few motions of the extended digit milked his seed out of him.

Allura lifted her toe when he stopped spasming, stepping away to admire her work. With a chuckle she lifted her hand, tapping the ring on her right hand that housed her size changing device. There was a flash, and Steven was back to his, to her, knee sized height.

Nice, she thought, looking at the small wet stain on his pants. “Well, you don’t make much of a foot massager at a few inches tall… Would you like to try at your full size?”

Steven blinked, leaning up groggily, “Yeah,” he stammered, shaking his head to clear his vision. I just came under her foot, he realized, she could have easily crushed me… Somehow that idea was just making him hard again, and he found himself following Allura into the apartment’s living room, struggling to climb onto her enormous couch with a grunt as they settled in.

A massive hand as long as his torso reached down, scooching him close to the owner’s side as she sighed contentedly. Steven found himself leaning against her side, enjoying the warmth of her body through her dress and the slow rise and fall of her breathing.

“Can I… stay over?” he asked uncertainly.

“I was just about to ask if you wanted to,” Allura chuckled. “Now, how many times are you going to cum tonight before you call me your goddess?”

Don't Dip the Pen in Company Ink by Greenanon

Earth males crave authority, but only some crave the harsh domination often recommended by those unfamiliar with them. It is possible to be his goddess, his friend, and his lover.

-Finding Your Inner Goddess: A Guide to Romancing Earth Males

Steven stretched, enjoying the massive soft plain of the Stelan bed, the blankets still tinged slightly with Allura’s rose scented perfume. He was back at his full size, though naked save for his boxers, and he’d decided to watch the morning news on the massive television built into the wall of the bedroom.

A woman of Stelan height, but with dark skin and an Egyptian styled Pharoh’s headdress was on the news, “Earth is the rightful domain of the Old Kingdom,” the woman began, “We demand the Stelan Imperium begin plans to hand the planet and its populace over to our rule!”

The news anchor, a human man with a handsome smile chuckled as the news studio came back into view, “That was ambassador Hateshepsut, who has made the annual demand on behalf of the Star Empire known as the Old Kingdom. As always, the Stelan Imperium has rejected and denied these claims, and the United Nations of Earth has issued similar statements.”

“Are they demanding Earth again?” Allura laughed, bringing a massive breakfast tray in and causing his world to shift as she sat down on the bed.

“Yeah, it’s that time of year,” Steven shrugged. The Old Kingdom was a neighbor and rival to the Stelan Imperium, one which made the same demand like clockwork every year, but few on Earth took them seriously. It was well known that the Stelans would never surrender the blue planet, and few on Earth were interested in trying their luck with another interstellar empire. “You know they claim they built the pyramids?”

Allura smirked, “Well if they did, I think that not visiting the planet for five thousand years makes any claims moot. We found it first, Earth is ours as far as I’m concerned.” Steven frowned at the comment, and Allura bit her lip a moment, “I’m sorry, I just meant-“

“It’s fine,” Steven said, reaching across the enormous tray and hefting a slice of toast the size and thickness of an encyclopedia.

“Are you one of those humans that wants us to… go?” Allura asked softly.

Steven shrugged, “I don’t know what I want, it’s not really my decision anyways.”

“You were in that group, the CIA?” Allura asked hesitantly, “the ones that still only answer to human governments?”

Steven chuckled, “Yeah, one human government in particular… Spy agencies are the only muscle human governments have left anymore, I guess I thought that maybe I’d be protecting humanity’s interests or something.”

Allura desperately wanted to know more, but just let him eat in silence, it’s so strange to think males would have been fighting other males before we got here, she thought. She tried to think of the few acquaintances she’d had in the Stelan space fleet, they didn’t like to talk about battles, and while she wasn’t sure exactly what Steven’s experience in the human spy agency was, she felt it wouldn’t be right to probe it, not now at least.

“Thanks for breakfast,” Steven said, giving her a smile as he slid towards the edge of the bed. With a grunt he managed the lengthy drop to the floor, reaching for his discarded clothing. “I’m going to head back to my place, I’ll see you on Monday.”

Allura blinked, “But… I thought you might want to stay?” She stood up, looming over him and looking almost desperate, “The bonding process will go faster the more time we spend together, and we could look at Human-Stelan accommodations?”

Bonding process? Steven felt his stomach lurch, Oh, she thinks that we’re… together now. He chewed his lip, some things are the same no matter what planet you’re from I guess.

“I uh…” he cleared his throat, “I really like you Allura, and I had a fun time-“

“Oh,” she muttered, “I think I understand.” She sighed, then gave him a weak smile, “I had a wonderful time too… do you think you might be interested in spending more time with me? Outside of work I mean.”

“Yeah,” Steven said with a smile, “I think I’d like that.”

A little of the wind seemed to return to Allura’s sails as he waved goodbye, placing his hand on the small door button at human level. She watched him go, stroking her chin as she thought a moment.

Earth males certainly do have a more independent streak, she thought, a Stelan male would have already been asking about what pre-bonding clinic I’d chosen for him. She smiled, it really only makes me want you more Steven… He just needed more time, she reasoned, if the previous night was any indication he certainly enjoyed submitting to her, and he wanted to be cared for, she was sure of it.

With a sigh she walked back to the bedroom, flopping on the bed and having a chuckle at the Old Kingdom’s annual list of absurd demands.

Steven sighed, placing weights on the bar at his apartment complex’s fitness center. Spending a little bit of time alone in the human-only complex was a welcome reprieve from the city full of towering alien women. He was the only one in the gym on the slow afternoon, which further helped him clear his thoughts, free of the wandering thoughts and pheromones of the Stelans.

Did I make a mistake? He wondered for the millionth time since leaving Allura’s apartment, and if I did, what was the mistake? Was it getting involved with her at all? Or… He gulped, a little shocked with himself that he was even considering it, Or was the mistake leaving and not taking her up on her offer?

He stared at himself in the mirror a moment, wiping sweat from his forehead, then turned away, chuckling.

Look at you Steven, you said you’d just do your job and go home, and you didn’t make it a week before getting involved with one of them.

He felt the ache in his muscles, and with a sigh decided he was done working out for the day. Idly he walked to the large floor to ceiling window that made up the far wall of the complex gym, giving a view of the stretching silver cityscape below. From this distance you could hardly tell who on the streets below was Stelan or Human, and as his gaze lifted higher to the handful of larger spacecraft entering orbit, he wondered how many humans were out in the rest of the Imperium now.

Being manhandled by a giant goddess is something I never knew I needed, he thought wryly, but how do I get that without giving up who I am? He thought back to Caridia, her offer to shrink him and put him in her shoe the rest of the day, how he’d almost wanted to take her up on it. In comparison to a lot of them, Allura seems almost normal, he decided. At least she sees me as another person… I think. Steven sighed, a mix of annoyed and happy with himself over the decision he’d come to. Okay Allura, you want a human boyfriend? I wouldn’t mind filling the role…

“Morning,” he greeted Allura as they reached the elevator together.

“Good morning,” she said with a polite smile, but there was a hint of awkwardness in the air. As they stepped into the elevator together Steven looked up at her, forcing his eyes past the hem of her skirt and up to her face.

“So,” he began, “I’ve been doing some thinking…”

Her eyes lit up, “And!?” She fought to keep her composure.

“I’d like to spend some more time together,” he said slowly, “you know, get to know each other…”

“Y-Yes, me too,” Allura stammered, clearing her throat and composing herself, “I think you’ll find that being with me is going to suit you! When work is over today, I’ll reduce you to a more appropriate size for a male and take you home so we can unwind…” she smirked at his stunned reaction, “inside the pantyhose, or outside?”

“I uh,” he started, but she just chuckled and cut him off.

“Don’t worry, you have all day to decide! Come on, let’s get to work.”

Steven blinked, following her into the office as the loud triumphant *clack* of her heels against the floor announced their arrival. Caridia yawned and waved politely at the two, taking a sip from a barrel sized coffee mug. He felt the slightest tinge of something , a sudden odd desire to crawl across the floor and plant a kiss on the tired Stelan’s massive leather shoes, but it passed.

I’m starting to get the hang of being near Stelans at least, he thought, glancing up at the beaming Allura. The thoughts of fighting against her massive toes again were filling his mind, and he could almost smell the pungent vinegary aroma of her feet after a day locked in those leather work pumps. For a moment he wondered if it was Allura bombarded him with her own fantasies, but as the towering golden woman turned away from him with a giggle, he realized that that particular fantasy had come from within.

Steven’s desk phone rang suddenly, and he quickly picked it up, “Steven Erikson, how can I-“

“Hi Steven,” Sula’s voice gushed from the line, “can I borrow you for the next half hour or so?”

“Uh, sure,” he said uncertainly. With a shrug he hung up the phone, walking out of his office and into the hallway. The Stelan women on the open office floor all seemed to go into hushed whispers and giggles at once, and a few of the human employees shot him glances, and another man, a little older than him even gave him a wink and a pair of finger gun salutes. Okay, what do all of you know that I don’t? He thought as he reached Sula’s door.

Andrea’s desk was just outside Sula’s office, looking almost tiny and toylike next to the massive executive office. The human woman herself was waiting with an amused smile, standing up to greet him.

“So what’s this about?” Steven asked.

“Sula wants you to sit in on a call she’s having with the Stelan homeworld executives,” Andrea said with a grin.

Steven frowned, “I’m still a little new, but I guess I don’t mind.”

“You’re ah… more of a display piece for this one,” Andrea said, chewing her lip, “you have to keep in mind they don’t have a ton of males on their planet, so showing off the ones an organization has is a sort of power play.”

“Right,” Steven sighed, “so am I spending the conference call on a necklace, or-“

The immense door opened, and Sula beamed down at him, “Steven, come in!” Sula beckoned. Steven shrugged and followed, catching one last smug grin from Andrea before the massive automatic door closed behind them. “Now I know you’re probably wondering what this is about,” Sula said, chewing her lip with embarrassment suddenly, “I know you’re new to a Stelan workplace, but-“

“You want to show me off to your colleagues,” Steven said with a shrug, “Andrea explained it.”

Sula did the closest thing her golden cheeks could manage to a blush, but nodded, “Oh good, and you don’t mind?”

“If you think it’ll help our part of the company,” Steven said, raising an eyebrow. She’s not wearing a necklace, so where is she going to-

There was a familiar flash as Sula used her ring to shrink him, and he blinked and tried to get his bearings on the now grasslike field of carpet below him. Sula’s already impressive pair of white office pumps were now house sized, clacking towards him with a thundering boom that sent vibrations up his arms. He looked up in awe as his manager smiled sweetly down at him, bending over and descending impossibly fast to pluck him up.

“There we go,” she said, giggling as she pinched him between her fingers. Steven grunted as the pair of soft fingertips, each ending in manicured nail as long as his leg, casually squeezed him, never enough to hurt, but enough to make him grunt as she carried him across the now impossibly wide space of her office.

On Sula’s desk a small clear terrarium waited, a pair of mossy rocks and some torn cottonballs inside. Steven’s eyes went wide as he realized that the tiny pet container was what she had in mind for him. The massive twin pillars of golden skin released him, and he tumbled through the air with a shout of surprise. The landing was soft, and he rolled over the small cotton balls to the floor of his clear plastic prison.

“What in the hell?” he muttered, slowly walking to the transparent wall.

Sula sat in her chair outside, playfully running a hand over the top of his terrarium and giving him a look that was halfway between affectionate and smug.

The large floating monitor in Sula’s office lit up, and Steven could see a series of other Stelan women, all in expensive and well cut business attire, starting to come into view. As Andrea had mentioned, he could see that several of them had Stelan males in various forms of display, one hung with his arms spread between a massive pair of golden breasts, globes so large that they obscured him from view whenever the woman moved or shifted in her chair, another pair of the golden skinned men were shrunk even smaller than he was, hanging from a pair of earrings worn by a dark haired woman that smirked confidently. The final Stelan executive had a human male, wearing a form fitting silver outfit as he sat on display in a small birdcage on the woman’s desk. Where the Stelans seemed somewhat bored, resigned to their place as decoration, Steven could tell the other human was paying close attention, his gold eyes peering out from a long mane of dark hair.

“Sula,” the woman with the human began with a grin, “I see you’ve finally picked up a male you’d like to show off?”

“About time,” the one with the earrings chuckled, “A woman of your station should have a male bonded or on track for it!”

Sula’s smile wavered a moment, but she rested a palm over the top of Steven’s cage, “My dear Steven here is an employee, and a good sport, a recent transfer from a human organization called the Central Intelligence Agency, perhaps you’ve heard of it?”

A few murmurs went through the gathered Stelans, “You recruited one of the more rebellious human males,” one laughed, “and you’ve caged him like a pet rodent? Delightful!”

“Yes, well, he’s a good sport, as I said,” Sula replied, slightly defensive.

“If you’re done comparing humans, we need to discuss the fleet’s latest contract,” one of them snapped.

“Yes, of course,” Sula said, sitting upright. Steven’s world shifted, almost knocking him off his feet as the gigantic golden woman casually slid the plastic terrarium from the edge of the desk to the center, giving him a direct view of her immense cleavage on one side, and the smirking trio of Stelan executives on the other.

“Ladies,” the other Stelan with the human began, “This is the Goddess’s Wrath hunter-killer space drone.” The screen blacked out, revealing a rotating 3D model of a sleek avian looking spacecraft with noticeable missiles tucked beneath each wing. “I’m pleased to announce that the fleet has ordered enough of them to make this company very rich.”

A new weapon? Steven suddenly found himself paying close attention.

“Impressive Starla,” Sula said with a polite nod, “but I’m not sure what this has to do with the Earth branch?”

“The Imperial Senate wants it produced on Earth,” the other Stelan, Starla, replied.

Sula suddenly became alert, ceasing her playful stroking of Steven’s cage and leaning forward intently, “T-That would be a rather ambitious project for this planet,” Sula stammered, “Earth is economically prosperous, but most of the planet is self-governing and lacks industrial-“

“The senate has made its decision,” Starla said, an edge in her voice, “The Goddess’s Wrath drone will be produced using Earth expertise and Earth orbital yards. I will be bringing a contingent of two hundred engineers to help bring our facilities in the Sol System up to task…” Starla smirked and playfully flicked the bronze birdcage on her desk, causing it to sway and the human inside to give her a somewhat annoyed look. “We’re supposed to cooperate with the protectorates on it, we’ll see if the humans have anything to contribute besides entertainment.”

“I’ll get my people working on this right away,” Sula said, still a little shocked. She cleared her throat, “I’m confident my team can have things ready for the next steps by the time you arrive Starla.”

“Good,” Starla said. With a giggle she unhooked the brass cage holding her own human from its hanger, looking at him almost hungrily, “It’s been so long since I’ve been to Earth, it would be nice if things went well enough to give me some time for… recreation .” She looked back at the screen with a smile, “I’ll see you soon Sula, we’ll let you go, you have a lot to do.”

“Yes,” Sula said with a thin smile, “I do.”

There were a few customary farewells and finally the screen went black. Steven watched as the mountainous office manage slumped backwards, bringing a hand to her forehead with a growl of frustration.

She glanced down, suddenly remembering Steven and then reaching down to pop the terrarium open with an embarrassed smile. Steven grunted again as he was pinched between the immaculate fingers, slowly brought out and onto the smooth wooden landscape of Sula’s desk. Her ring flashed, and he was returned to his normal height, his former plastic prison now only coming up to his waist.  

“Steven,” she muttered, “I know I’ve asked a lot from you today, but can you please rub my feet?”

“Sure,” he said, raising an eyebrow.

A moment later he heard the twin clops as her leather shoes were kicked off, and she leaned back in her chair, letting a pair of nyloned feet as wide across as Steven’s chest plop in front of him. The stale leather smell clung to them slightly as she scrunched her toes, letting the thick earthy musk waft towards him slightly.

Steven didn’t need instruction, he got to his knees and began rubbing the giant office manager’s feet, drawing his fingers in a firm and strong motion across the surface while the golden skinned giantess moaned happily. He kept going, pressing his shoulder into her sole, letting her grimy toes scrunch slightly over his head as he put his entire body into giving her the best foot massage he could.

“Oh that’s nice,” Sula muttered, surprising him as the wall of nylon coated flesh pushed forward, suddenly pressing him to the desk with the same force as a truck, utterly impossible to resist. Steven tried to flip himself over as she rolled the sole of her foot over his body, using him as a foot massage while he struggled feebly underneath her. By the end of it he was breathing heavily, trying to fight the realization of just how hard the manager’s casual domination had made him. Each slow twitch of her foot sent shivers through him, and for a wild moment he worried she’d once again use her feet to bring him to a pants-staining orgasm, but she halted just as he was closest to climax.

“Thank you,” she sighed, pulling her feet off of him.

“A-Anytime,” Steven said, blinking and standing up, well aware of the throbbing hardness in his pants.

“Oh… did I make you-“

“No,” he muttered, “I uh…” He chuckled, “is this going to become a regular thing?”

“You’re definitely my favorite office stress ball,” Sula said, pulling her feet off the desk and leaning over him, twirling a strand of her hair idly, “though I’ve heard a rumor that there’s another girl with your attention?”

I don’t want to get Allura in trouble, “W-We’re friends-“

“Don’t bother,” Sula said with a smirk, “Office gossip around attractive people reaches the whole building before lunch, the only type that spreads faster is if something goes missing and unfortunately for you two I employe mostly honest people.”

“And you wouldn’t mind explaining our… situation, to Allura?” he asked hesitantly.

“She’s Stelan,” Sula said flatly, “she expects a very harsh competition for males, most of the ones on our homeworld will have at least six suitors before choosing their bond-mate.” Sula smirked and brushed her bangs out of her eyes, “I don’t expect that end for us of course, but I imagine I will be in the mind of any other women interested in you.” She shrugged, “feel free to tell them whatever pleases you, I will say that either Allura or Caridia would be an excellent match.”

“Thanks,” he said, letting himself sprawl across her desk for a moment. “Do you mind if I take a minute before going back out?”

“So we need to get thirty thousand dilithium crystals, and at least ten tons of Ceramic-131?” Caridia asked, stunned, “that’s impossible for this system, it’s more than double what we use for all the robots produced from here to Jupiter!”

“I’m giving you two ten general staff from the office pool,” Sula said with a sigh, “that’s all I can give you… surely there must be some other people in the system refining these materials?”

“There are,” Steven said, looking up from his own small desk, “but they’re almost all human companies, with human customers.”

“Are you telling me there are human only companies with the kind of technology to make what we need?” Caridia asked suspiciously.

Steven shrugged, “I’d have to make some calls to some old coworkers, and I can’t promise they’ll be totally forthcoming… but when I worked at the Agency we had plenty of equipment that used alien material and it wasn’t made by you.”

“Okay…” Allura took a deep breath, “W-We can do this, Steven? Would you mind addressing our new reports with me?”

“Not at all!” Steven said, leaping up from his desk, “let’s go!”

Steven had to admit, it was a part of Allura he’d never seen before, and he felt his heart flutter in a mix of intimidation and arousal as the slow click clack of her heels echoed through the open office pool section where she and Caridia’s new underlings waited. The Stelan women looked at her with apprehension, and the handful of human men, mostly support staff, looked on with awe at the pair of them.

From Steven’s position affixed to her necklace he had a fine view of the room, and he was forced to shift his body to prevent her cleavage from swallowing him up.

“You might say that these numbers are impossible,” Allura said in a firm voice, “but I am confident that suppliers for these materials do exist in the Sol system, it’s simply a matter of finding them!” She scowled as she saw a Stelan filling a coffee mug at a machine on the far wall, “You put that coffee down!” she barked, “Coffee is for closers!” the other Stelan paused, then nodded, shakily pouring the steaming black liquid down the sink.

She’s harsh, Steven thought, but from the way the group immediately set to work it had the desired effect. Who’d have thought Caridia would end up being the good cop with those two?

Allura sighed, walking back to their small separated office space, unshackling Steven from the necklace as she went, “Thanks for that,” she said with a smile.

“No problem,” he said, returning her grin, “I thought having a little extra on your necklace might help show them you’re the real deal.”

Allura bit her lip as they walked into the office, “You are so mine when we’re done here today.”

With the launch of the new military contract almost everyone ended up staying later than usual, and while Steven didn’t remember much of the details regarding equipment suppliers for human governments, they had promising leads when Allura sat up with a yawn and announced it was time to go home for the day.

Caridia had left about fifteen minutes before them, and the dark sky outside was lit up with the twinkling points of light of the massive cityscape. Allura and Steven’s near silent walk through the empty office was filled with a sense of calm triumph, whatever lay ahead they’d both made a good start on it today.

The pair stopped in front of the elevator, and Steven looked up at the towering golden woman, in spite of her tired expression she looked resplendent, with her curvaceous figure, long legs, and those feet… those feet he wanted to crawl forward and worship right now…

That’s got to be her, he thought with a chuckle. He shot a glance up, and in spite of the fatigue of the long work day she was giving him a small smile.

“We make a good team,” Allura said with a grin, “now I need one last thing from you today Steven…” She held out her hand, her fingers on her ring, ready to change his size. She hesitated just a moment, just a split second to give him a chance to object, and when it didn’t come Steven felt the now familiar sensation of a Stelan size change ray wash over him.

Holy shit, he breathed, looking up at the towering expanse of his coworker, I don’t think any of them have ever made me this small…

Allura was the size of a skyscraper, each of her shoes were monuments in and of themselves, the thick leather scent billowing off them and making him lightheaded as the carpet fibers rose around him like waist high shrubs.

Allura’s foot slipped out of her shoe, flexing her toes through her brown nylons as she squinted down, searching for the speck sized human. The rich ripe aroma of her vinegary sweat was overpowering, filling the air around Steven and making the atmosphere humid and billowing his hair back and forth from the playful movement of her toe across the floor.

“Come to my nylons,” she ordered, her voice like thunder from the heavens as her face hovered overhead, “Walk to them!” she snapped her fingers, finally catching sight of Steven from the movement of his tiny body across the carpet. “You’re not even a bug now,” she mused, “Let me help!”

Steven felt the foot-scented wind rush around him as her foot lifted up, giving him a beetle’s eye view of a city block sized foot that blocked out the light like a solar eclipse as it hovered over him. He couldn’t help but stare, stunned, as it slowly started to descend.

“Grab on to the fibers,” Allura said, “the floor is no place for you, you belong close to me.”

Allura slowly pressed her foot into the carpet, biting her lip and savoring the sensation as she ground her sole into the carpeting. Steven was so small that being crushed was almost impossible, but she would be a force of nature, sliding him across the world of the carpet and all but drowning him in the powerful swampy aroma of her feet after a long work day.

“Hold on,” she whispered, slowly bringing her toes up again.

Below on the floor Steven was watching the floor drift away like an aircraft runway as Allura casually lifted her pantyhose clad foot again, letting him cling feebly to her toes like a clump of dirt. The deliberate motion brought him over the mouth of her shoe, experiencing the most powerful wave of her earthy scent yet, mixing with the rich leather as she brought him into the immense cave.

“And… goodbye,” She giggled, pressing her foot down to the very toe of her shoe. She took a moment to adjust her toes, getting comfortable, before hitting the button on the elevator. For a brief moment she worried she’d accidently left the dust-speck sized human on the floor of the office, but as she descended through the building she could still distantly sense him, down below her right foot where he belonged.

Steven’s world was a grimy mix of sweat, grime, and the rough sensation of her giant toe running her nylons across his body. Every step caused him to tumble through the cavern, sliding against her feet and across her insole. Within minutes he was coated, marked as belonging to this new world she’d shrunk and forced him into.

Outside Allura simply walked through the streets, a tired smile on her face as she headed home. Nobody around her could know that there was a man trapped in her shoe, a man so small that the goddess that had trapped him there couldn’t even feel his squirming movements as she walked.

Not that Allura wasn’t aware of him, with each passing minute trapped in the swampy work pumps Steven was becoming more aroused, and Allura could sense it ever clearer as the sensation became stronger.

You’re going to cum from being trapped in my shoe, she thought, grinning as she focused on the idea. She imagined it in her minds eye, the tiny thrashing human finally succumbing, screaming her name and calling her his goddess as the sights, sounds and sensations of her shoes brought him over the brink.

Allura’s mental bombardment combined with the powerful pheromone cocktail in her foot sweat quickly rendered Steven powerless, and just as Allura had imagined he found himself shouting into the darkness as he came his pants, bucking feebly against a toe too large to even acknowledge him.

“Good boy,” Allura whispered aloud as she turned the key to her apartment. She bit her lip, feeling the wave of euphoria wash over her as her miniscule prisoner reached his climax.

With a happy hum she walked to her couch, sliding her feet out and letting Steven have a few moments of light and air. He blinked, looking up and trying to clear his thoughts, remembering slowly where he was and what had happened.

“How’s that for a ride home?” Allura’s gigantic face asked, filling his sky with a smug grin.

“Amazing,” he breathed, “W-What’s next?”

She shrugged, “I can’t hear you, I’ll restore you to full size once I’ve gotten us something to eat.” She stood back up again, the faint thumps of her footsteps reverberating through the towering unscalable leather walls. “You just stay there, okay?”

Steven collapsed against her insole, breathing in the rank odor that he was quickly finding himself in love with.

There’s no way out of here, he thought, looking up at the black cliffs of the shoe’s mouth. The thought excited him even more, he was a bug, trapped living in his goddess’s shoe until she deigned to release him.

Allura glanced back at her shoe, feeling the wave of arousal from her trapped human. With a smug grin she began preparing dinner, once she was done making a meal for them, she’d return him to full size and have a wonderful evening prying some admissions out of him before bed.

You love this Steven, she thought excitedly, I just need to convince you to give in to it! 

Old Friends and New Problems by Greenanon

When you have selected your male and won his heart, it is important not to tighten the leash too quickly.

-Finding your Inner Goddess: A Guide to Romancing Earth Males

Allura always dressed to impress, but today she wore a stunning tailored jacket over a white shirt that showed just a hint of cleavage with the top buttons undone, the magnificent gold of her bouncing breasts inviting the eyes of every human male in the office as the loud clacks of her heels announced her arrival.

For the office’s women she had another piece to draw the eye, a bejeweled tortoiseshell hairclip, with a tiny human male strapped helplessly across it. She’d reduced Steven to maybe a foot in height before strapping him to it, and her soft hair had billowed around him as she’d fixed it, sending waves of strawberry scented air rushing across his face as the remnants of her shampoo became a thick fog that colored all of his senses at once. Even now he could still smell it, radiating from her honey colored hair, hair which provided a soft silky surface to rest his legs on as he served as the prize ornament nestled between a series of small rubies and emeralds.

“Nice piece,” Caridia said with a smirk as Allura entered the office.

“Thank you!” Allura said, tilting her head to let their coworker get a better look at Steven’s bondage, “I saw it while shopping this weekend and I just had to have it.”

“Comfortable Steven?” Caridia asked, winking at him as Allura slowly unclipped him from the shackles to start his workday.

“It’s not a bad place to ride,” he admitted as Allura held her size change device over him. There was a flash and he was back to his normal height, taking a seat behind his desk and booting up his PC. He smirked at Allura, “I have to admit I have other favorites though.” He glanced down at her feet, sending a mental picture of himself trapped within her shoes at tiny size, wiggling up against her toe.

Allura giggled, flustered a moment as she settled in for her own workday. Caridia frowned, likely picking up the desire too, but sensing it wasn’t meant for her.

“So what are we looking at today?” Caridia asked.

“We need to find anti-grav alloy,” Allura said, “the drone’s outer casing is going to be made almost entirely out of it, this is going to be one of the harder ones to procure, since in system manufacture is only going to make up twenty percent of our needs.”

“I don’t suppose our pet human has any leads?” Caridia asked, glancing down at him from her house sized desk.

“Well,” Steven muttered, leaning back in his chair, “there is a human company that does make a lot of it… Have either of you ever heard of Lucky Day Toys?”

“A toy company?” Caridia balked, “Steven, this is a project for the Stelan fleet, how much could some miniscule human amusement company be using?”

Dan Bueford, CEO and majority shareholder of Lucky Day Toys, sipped his coffee as he looked at the factories stretching into the horizon, each refining tons of Stelan anti-grav alloy. Lucky Day Toys, or LDT as it was listed in the markets, was one of the largest amusement manufacturers on earth, and the alien invented anti-gravity alloy had proven cheap and easy to make once the proper facilities were established. The material itself went into action figures that could really fly, remote control hovercraft, moonbounce shoes, and a thousand other novelties that would be unwrapped at birthday parties the world over. The material was produced at a generous surplus, with the remnants going off to American hovercraft companies such as Ford or General Motors, who had their own factories that never quite seemed to keep up with demand.

“Mr. Bueford, you’ve got a video call,” his receptionist, a middle aged woman named Tiffany called.

He raised an eyebrow, “Do they have an appointment?” he asked, he was certain he’d had the morning free, and had even thought about ducking down to the golf course.

“No sir, but you’ll want to take this one!” the receptionist called excitedly.

Dan frowned, walking to his desk and turning on his floating PC monitor, an import from the Stelan homeworld. He almost jumped as a pair of Stelan women in business suits appeared on the screen. Lucky Day Toys only did business with other Earth companies, and Dan himself had only seen the golden giantesses a few times during business functions in green zones. Between the pair was a small brass cage, where a human male sat on display, looking uncomfortable as one with caramel colored hair playfully ran a finger down the side.

“L-Ladies,” he stammered, “what can I do for you?”

“What a cute male,” the dark haired one chuckled, “is the company CEO available dear?”

“That’s uh… That’s me,” he managed.

The human in the cage cleared his throat, and suddenly the two Stelans looked embarrassed, “Mr. Bueford, I’m Allura, and this is Caridia, our friend here,” she tapped the top of the cage, “is Steven. The three of us work for Stelan Central Robotics,” she explained.

Dan raised an eyebrow, “And what would such a large offworld business be interested in from Lucky Day Toys?” he asked curiously.

“Anti-Grav alloy,” Steven said flatly, seemingly surprising the two Stelans as he spoke up from his cage, “We need a lot of it for an in-system project for the Stelan military.”

Military? ” he questioned aloud. Suddenly he was seeing dollar signs, while Earth’s nations were mostly disarmed, history suggested that armies tended to have deep pockets, a lot deeper than toy stores anyway. Dan cleared his throat, trying to keep his voice level, “And uh… how much would you be needing exactly?” he said casually, “you must understand, supply and demand being what it is-“

“We’ll send you the details on our exact needs,” Caridia said with a smile, “I can assure you that we can pay more than any earth competition for the material.”

With that the viewscreen clicked off, and Dan was silent a moment, “Tiffany!” he shouted to the receptionist with a grin, “Break out the good whiskey, hell pour yourself one too!”

“Yes sir,” she said, his enthusiasm contagious as she entered his office with a pair of glasses.

“The goldskins want our anti-grav,” he chuckled, “never thought I’d see the day… something must be making them pretty desperate to want to buy from a human company.”

“You know sir,” Tiffany said with a smug smirk, “you’ll probably need to go to some in person meetings in a Green Zone, you know, to help solidify the deal.”

Dan froze, his whiskey halfway to his lips, “I-I’m sure video conferences are good enough,” he thought, remembering the leering faces of the gold skinned goddesses, and their apparent human business partner, trapped like a canary in a gilded birdcage.

“Do you think we came on too strong?” Allura asked hesitantly.

“Nonsense, he was properly deferential and no doubt is already dreaming of coming here in person to submit to us,” Caridia said flippantly, “In a business sense, of course.”

“You two scared him half to death,” Steven said, chuckling slightly as Allura reached down to unlock the bird cage. “I know that putting the man on display is how you show off for Stelans, but to a human executive it looks threatening, like you’re going to lock him up!”

“Not unless he wanted us to,” Caridia said, meeting Allura’s eyes with a smirk.

“Are a lot of human business leaders males?” Allura asked suddenly, “I know earth was more patriarchal before first contact, but surely things have drifted in the other direction now?”

“Outside of the Green Zones Earth is still Earth, mostly,” Steven said with a sigh, “yes, there are important women in business and politics, but the majority of who you’re going to be dealing with at the upper levels of Earth companies will be men!”

“How strange,” Caridia said with a frown, “Very well, we’ll hold back on the male-display jewelry and cages unless we’re with other women.”

“You should probably hold back on them with any human business contacts,” Steven said, fighting a laugh. “I don’t mind doing it here in the office, really, but those kinds of things send a different signal in human circles.”

“I see…” Allura muttered, “that’s odd, Andrea seems to love seeing human males displayed by Stelans.”

“A little too much,” Caridia muttered, “Female or no, I swear sometimes when I walk by her desk, I pick up fantasies from her .”

Steven smirked, declining to participate in the gossip, he was certain that Sula’s human assistant did enjoy seeing human men dominated, but he wasn’t sure that extended to enough of a longing that the Stelans would pick up her brainwaves on the subject. From what he’d been able to gather same sex attraction between Stelan and human females wasn’t unheard of, but the kind of easy mental link between males and the golden skinned aliens was rare.

“I’d better go out to the floor and tell them we need a set of numbers to send to these toy manufacturers,” Caridia said, standing up.

“Take Steven,” Allura said with a smile, “you want to make sure the girls know we’re a united front up here.”

Caridia almost tripped, her heels clacking against the floor as she regained her footing, “A-Are you sure?” she stammered. A tint of red crept into her golden cheeks as she glanced down at Steven, “would you be okay with that?”

“Sure,” he said hesitantly, glancing up at Allura, who just smirked.

Caridia fought to keep her expression calm as she walked around her desk, revealing a pair of open toed office pumps, along with an elaborate gold toe ring that gleamed in the light. With a giddy air she held her size changing ring over Steven, and he felt the familiar flash and tingle of shrinking.

The slow click clack of her heels across the floor was like a tremor across the plain of the carpet as the house sized footwear stopped in front of him with a thunderous sound that nearly knocked him over. Caridia’s fingers descended, pinching him delicately in a way that immobilized his body against the ridged skin of her fingertip.

Steven’s world blurred as he was lifted up to the massive woman’s toe, where the ring waited. Slowly, delicately, Caridia pressed down, and he felt the ring seem to mold around him, followed by a pair of *clicks* as his arms were locked into place.

“Lovely!” Allura giggled, filling his sky with her grinning face as she admired her coworker’s toe ring, and the half inch high human male now stuck in place decorating it.

Unlike Allura, Caridia preferred open toed footwear, and rarely chose to wear nylons. Accordingly, where Allura would often have a slightly sour or vinegary odor to her feet, Caridia’s massive toes had a soft, almost vanilla scent, no doubt a result of a lotion or soap. Her feet were also slightly more slender than Allura’s, smaller, though that was relative when even the tip of her toe was larger than his entire body.

Steven’s world lurched as his giant coworker walked through the office, the vibration of her shoe hitting the floor reverberating up his body with every step. Caridia glanced down at him every few steps, biting her lip in excitement at finally having a chance to display him for herself.

“Caridia,” Andrea’s voice called, “Sula wanted to ask if you could do a meeting tomorrow at three?”

Steven looked up at his human coworker, although she only came up to Caridia’s knee she still loomed over him. Her eyes drifted down and seemed to light up as she saw him, and she put her hands on her knees as she bent over to take him in.

“I like the toe ring Caridia,” Andrea’s smug gaze lingered a moment, before she stood back up, looking up at the Stelan an continuing their scheduling discussion.

Finally, the lurching up and down rollercoaster of her steps brought her to the open office pool, and throughout the office Stelans looked down at him with envy, instantly sensing his presence in spite of his tiny size. Caridia stood before them, going over required numbers and instructions for contacting human supplies, all while the thick vanilla scent of her lotioned toes wafted up around Steven.

“I’m very pleased with the progress we’re all making so far,” Caridia said with a grin, shifting slightly and rocking Steven’s world back and forth, “our next step will be making sure we have adequate contractors to get the supplies to our facilities, so get here bright and early tomorrow, I’ll bring donuts!”

Caridia had quickly become the “carrot” to Allura’s “stick” when dealing with the office pool, an odd reversal from the attitudes they had in private with him. The Stelans buzzed with excitement and gossip as she turned to walk back to their own workstations.

As soon as Caridia closed the door behind her, she reached down, unclasping her tiny coworker from the toe ring. There was a flash, and suddenly he was back at his full height, just under her knee.

“I’m sure that you’d love to ride there the rest of the day Steven,” Caridia said curtly, “but we do have work to do…” She moved back to her desk, then chewed her lip a moment, “Thanks,” she said, smiling slightly.

As usual Steven and Allura were among the last to leave the office, reaching the elevator together. He glanced up at her, and she gave him a warm smile as they stepped in together.

“Why did you let Caridia wear me today?” he asked.

“You let her too, so why did you?” Allura replied with a smirk.

“I thought it would make her happy,” he replied, “and…” he gulped, “I guess I don’t really mind that sort of thing…”

“Don’t really mind it,” Allura chuckled, “Steven, you love it. As far as Caridia goes? Yes, I thought she could use a little something to help her through the day. I don’t think she’s real competition for you anyways.”

“Oh?” Steven asked, raising an eyebrow and smiling.

“I think you like a girl with more of a figure ,” Allura said with a wink. “You certainly spend enough time in Sula’s office.”

“We’re uh-“ Steven stammered.

“Relax,” Allura chuckled, “Stelan women are used to fighting for a male’s attention, really only dealing with two rivals is playing this particular game on an easier difficulty than I’m used to.”

“So you don’t feel jealous? ” Steven asked suspiciously. This felt almost like a trap.

“Oh, I do,” Allura said, “I want you all to myself of course, but I think I’m going to win this race…” She giggled, “speaking of, would you like to come over tonight?”

“Absolutely,” he said, suddenly feeling a little less tired, “what better way to unwind after a long day?”

Allura lay naked on her bed, grinning down at the similarly nude form of Steven laying panting between her feet. She giggled as she playfully brought one of her feet up again, easily knocking him over and causing him to bounce against the mattress for a moment before she pinned him beneath it.

“There’s something so fun about wrestling a male with just your foot,” she mused, watching Steven’s hands grip her toes, feebly trying to push upwards as she ground him into the mattress.

Steven grunted as the meaty sole pressed into him, the slightly grimy sheen of workday sweat pressing into him and filling his nose with that same earthy vinegary odor that he’d come to love, a scent that was making him hard almost out of instinct.

Suddenly her foot lifted off of him, planting itself at his side as her legs spread open, acting almost like a pair of pillars before some glorious golden temple inviting him in. Allura had a sultry look on her face, one that radiated control and desire all in one.

“Crawl up here,” she said, slowly circling a slender finger over one of her massive breasts.

He obeyed, clambering up over her soft hips, the intense musky smell of her womanhood lingering in his nose as he made his way over her toned golden stomach. The orbs of her breasts were nearly as big as his body, and he eagerly positioned himself to leap between them, but Allura just chuckled, shifting to one side and guiding him up one of the mountainous orbs, scooping her hand underneath his bottom to support his position.

“I want you to see what it’s going to be like once we’re bonded,” she whispered.

A massive golden hand went up behind Steven’s head, her fingers gently guiding his face to her nipple, “suck,” she ordered. He found any hesitation he might have had disappearing as his mouth cupped over the soft bumpy brown skin of her nipple, his tongue darting out and tracing over it and causing her to gasp sharply.

“Yes!” she hissed, biting her lower lip and throwing her head back as his tongue toyed with her erect teat.

With a soft mewling sound, her free hand drifted down her body, toying with herself as she held the diminutive human tight against her breast. Her grip was like iron, only growing stronger as her arousal built with each stroke of her fingers.

This is impossible, Steven thought wildly, her chest can’t be this sensitive? He let his tongue dart across the tip again, watching how the enormous woman beneath him shuddered with pleasure, her eyes rolling back in her head for a moment. Definitely not faking it, he thought. With an inward smirk he attacked her, sucking eagerly and pulling the nipple deep past his lips and enjoying the ear shattering scream of his gigantic lover.

“S-Steven!” Allura gasped, fingering herself to the final peak of orgasm as he drew his tongue across her rock-hard nipple once again. Her hand came away from his head, flopping along with her arm helplessly against the mattress as the human man tumbled off of her, the bouncing sensation like rolling down a hill on a spring day as he flopped onto the bed next to her.

“So Stelan breasts are sensitive then?” Steven asked with a goofy grin.

“Yes,” Allura growled, leaning over him and pinning him beneath her ample chest, “they are.”

She lazily reached for him, pulling him onto her chest again and positioning his head between the two golden hills of her breasts, letting him stair up between them as she hugged him like a stuffed animal. Her drifted down between his legs, the tip of her finger playfully circling his stiff manhood as the warm expanse of her body rose and fell beneath him with each of her slow breaths.

“Once we’re fully bonded you’ll come home with me every night,” she whispered, “I’ll feed you-“

“With your milk?” Steven asked hesitantly, biting his lip as she slowly began to stroke him between two of her soft fingers.

“Yes,” Allura giggled, the sound rumbling beneath him. “I understand that’s something new for an earth male, but it’s a very intimate thing…” He groaned as she continued to toy with his manhood, the arm hugging him to her chest got a little tighter as she continued, “We’ll both gain so much from it,” she said softly.

“B-But I’ll be dependent on you, won’t I?” He was fighting to keep himself from spraying his seed across her fingers, his mind racing in a dozen directions, half wanting to submit and let her send him over the edge, half wanting to continue the discussion.

“You will need me,” she sighed, “you’ll need to drink my milk regularly, but you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it! You’ll be stronger, we’ll be more in tune, you’ll be mine!

Steven spasmed feebly against her iron grip as she forced him to orgasm, milking out each drop of his seed as though it was some precious treasure. Her other hand roamed his body, tracing over his stomach, pinching at his bottom, all the while mercilessly stroking away, letting his pleasure build to an almost painful point as he writhed and winced, squeezing his eyes shut as the last of his orgasm was pulled out of him.

“Fuck me,” he panted, going limp against her finally as her fingers lifted high. He watched, his vision slowly clearing, as Allura brought her wet fingers to her mouth, sucking his cum off them in one smooth motion.

“That’s always so good,” she muttered, “there is nothing like the pulse a male gives off when he finishes…”

“Pulse?” he asked curiously.

“When a Stelan brings you off, there’s a wave of sorts, I don’t know how else to describe it…” she giggled, “it’s quite euphoric, not quite an orgasm, more of a…” she paused, “a pick me up, like a bit of coffee when you’re feeling sluggish.” She beamed, “they say it’s much stronger between a bonded couple…” She shivered excitedly, “I’m sure it will be quite enjoyable to sneak away during the workday to recharge once we’ve gone all the way.”

So they get something out of it when they make one of us finish, he thought, something with our brainwaves maybe? She called it a pick me up, like coffee almost… He smirked, that does explain why Sula always wants to “see” me in the midafternoon.

“Do you have a pre-bonding clinic you’re interested in?” Allura asked suddenly, startling him.

“Uh…” he blinked, “Forgive me, I’m not up on the process-“

“Just some health monitoring for a few weeks once the process starts,” Allura said nonchalantly, “a few overnight stays with the nurses I’m told. Mostly you’ll be getting some inoculations for offworld travel, along with checking to make sure the various changes are happening the way they’re supposed to.” She reached for her cell phone, idly pulling up a few websites, “some couples prefer more prestigious and elite clinics, they’re almost like social mixers, but if you want something low key they’re really all the same-“

“Allura,” he said, cutting her off nervously, “I’m not sure I’m ready to talk about something like that yet.” He turned over, looking up at her from the valley between her breasts, “This is all happening really fast… I really like you, but-“

“What is it you think you need?” Allura asked softly, one of her massive golden fingers coming up to stroke his hair softly. “I know you want to keep working, and that’s fine, great even! We’ll go to the top of the company together!”

“And what if you get promoted off of earth?” he asked quietly.

“Then we’ll go,” she said without thinking.

“What if I don’t want to?” he asked, “I’m just…” he sighed, “I really like you, but this bonding thing sounds like I’m tethered to you forever , whatever I want is going to come second.”

“It doesn’t have to!” Allura protested feebly, but the truth was her mind was already racing. He doesn’t want to leave Earth? It was crazy, Earth was a wonderful planet, but it was a stepping stone, a place women came to spend a few years building their careers while finding a mate.

Steven turned over, snuggling up to her soft chest, “Let’s not worry about it now, okay? Let’s just enjoy the night together, tomorrow it’s back to the office… you can wear me in the hair clip again if you want.”

“Yeah,” She muttered softly, hugging him tight, “That would be nice,” they talked for another few minutes about potential accessories before falling asleep in each other’s arms, but even so Allura’s mind was elsewhere.

As had become his usual Friday evening routine, Steven was working out alone in his human only complex’s fitness center. After a week of being displayed like a trophy, of picking up sexual fantasies from half the women in the building, and of course the work itself, there was nothing quite so calming as a simple few hours with his own thoughts, and no Stelans to cloud them.

Steven was grunting his way through a bench press when the door at the other end of the gym opened. He looked up, then sighed, letting the weights clang back onto the bench catch as he sat up. His old agency coworker Charlie sauntered in, a crisp evening suit indicating that he had no interest in exercise.

“You don’t live here,” he called, “it’s for residents only.”

“I told the doorman you were a friend,” Charlie said, his golden Stelan-bonded eyes gleaming slightly. “Drayla would have come up with me, but obviously the building can’t accommodate her.”

“A shame,” Steven said, locking eyes with him. “I already told you; I don’t want to join Stelan intelligence, or go back to the CIA, or any of that.”

“Relax cowboy!” Charlie chuckled, raising his hands in a mock show of surrender, “I’m not here to hand you an application, I just wanted to talk for a bit.”

“About your work? ” Steven asked, the hair on his neck standing up.

“Yeah, kind of,” Charlie murmured. He walked to the floor to ceiling window, looking down at the city. “I heard you’re working on the fleet’s new drone?” He whistled, “sounds like a pretty nasty piece of machinery, could really be a game changer in those space battles.”

“I wouldn’t know,” Steven said truthfully, “I’m just getting materials together for the company to build it.”

“Yeah, and you’re using human supplies,” Charlie said with a smirk, “ That threw them off, the people all the way upstairs apparently thought it would take years to build up enough in-system resources to roll the first one off the line, someone,” he winked at Steven, “got the bright idea to pull the human owned industry in though, so now they’re talking about a timetable of months.

“End of the year bonuses all around I guess,” Steven said flatly, “I’ll send you a bottle of scotch.”

“Thanks Steve,” Charlie chuckled, “but the real problem is that by moving things up so fast, you’ve set your competition into a bit of a frenzy.”

“My competition?” he asked with a frown, “it’s an exclusive government contract and I’m pretty low in the company to worry about-“

“Not Central Stelan Robotic’s competition, the Stelan Imperium’s competition,” Charlie explained, “The Old Kingdom.”

“Those Egyptian wannabes?” Steven asked with a frown.

“The very same,” Charlie nodded, “Earth is rich, but Earth is a soft target. Ninety percent of the planet is human governed, with no military or space fleet to speak of beyond some law enforcement craft. Now if there was an in-system factory producing a drone that could secure orbital supremacy?” He shrugged, “suddenly Earth can’t easily be taken by their fleet.”

“Do you really care who runs the system?” Steven asked flatly, “you never seemed to be a guy who liked tying himself down to one government.”

Charlie glared at him a moment, “Spy games are one thing,” Charlie said, his voice uncharacteristically serious, “but if there’s a space war in this system it’s not going to be like when the Stelans took over, big rocks are going to get dropped from orbit on big cities.”

“So what are you asking from me Charlie?” Steven asked with a sigh.

“Keep an eye on your office,” Charlie said, looking him in the eyes and squeezing his shoulder, “be on the lookout for anyone doing anything weird. The Old Kingdom wants those drone plans, they’ve had moles inside Stelan companies before.”

“I’ll reach out if I see anything,” Steven said, eager to end the conversation.

“Good man,” Charlie nodded, “I don’t know why you ever left this line of work…”

“I almost shot a man on faulty intel,” Steven said, “I don’t feel like going into it now Charlie, but I’m not cut out for the cloak and dagger stuff.”

“Whatever,” Charlies said, waving dismissively, “Like I said, I’m not here to drag you back in. Now on a more personal note… When are you going to pick one of those ladies you work with to bond already?” He casually walked over to the weight bench Steven had been using, with a single hand he lifted the bar that Steven had been struggling to bench, curling it with just the slightest exertion, as though it were a small dumbbell instead of a loaded bar. “It has a lot of benefits Steve,” Charlie smirked, enjoying Steven’s stunned expression as he gently set the weights back.

“I just want to be sure that if I do that,” he managed, “It’s with the right person.”

“Fair enough,” Charlie shrugged as he sauntered towards the door, “but I’ll tell you it was the best decision I ever made.”

The next few days at the office were rather routine. The effort to get suppliers in place was going as planned, and in spite of Charlie’s warnings Steven couldn’t see any sign of suspicious activity in the staff. Steven had even gone as far as to check the building’s security cameras, but they only showed him and Allura going onto the elevator every night, followed by the Stelan night watchwoman coming up for a once nightly check.

He let the matters of espionage drift from his mind, Charlie was probably just covering all of his bases, he thought, it can’t ever hurt to be too careful after all.

On Friday, while already planning his weekend, he was called into Sula’s office. He ignored the usual smirks and knowing glances as he went to meet her.

“Steven,” she said nervously as the door shut behind him. “I uh… need to ask a favor.”

“A foot massage to end the day?” he asked with a smirk.

“Oh by the stars that would be lovely,” she breathed, kicking off her enormous leather shows and wriggling her toes through the sheer nylon as he walked forward. They had the ripe odor of a day in the office on them, and she moaned happily as Steven’s thumbs began working their way up the side of her soles, pressing on the sore muscles and relieving the tension while toes almost as big as his head playfully curled over his shoulder, filling his nostrils with their rich scent.

“You’re getting so good at this,” Sula breathed, shifting in her chair to give him a better grip, “but that’s not what I called you in for…” Steven paused the massage, looking up at her curiously. “Some of the homeworld executives are coming in via the spaceport early next week… I’m expected to wine and dine them while they’re here, but…” She chewed her lip, “They all have males you see, and I don’t. It wouldn’t do for the planet branch manager to be the only single Stelan in the party, so if you don’t mind-“

“I’ll be your date,” Steven said with a grin.

“Excellent!” Sula cried, clapping her hands, “We’ll go shopping this weekend for attire,” she paused a moment, giggling, “This is going to be so much fun!”

“So you’re going to be entertaining Sula and our guests next week?” Allura asked with a smile as Steven explained things.

“And you’re sure this is okay?” Steven asked again as the pair waited for the elevator together.

“I wish it was me,” Allura said with a shrug, “but you should enjoy yourself, make Sula and our guests happy if you can. It’s good for a male to experience some attention from different types of women before settling in to bond with one.” She winked at that last part.

She’s practically encouraging me to be eye candy, and maybe more, for a bunch of older women, he thought with a chuckle. I don’t know if I’ll ever get used to dating a Stelan…

Assistant to the Regional Manager by Greenanon

Too many Stelans fumble with earth males by simply assuming they will dominate all of his thoughts, the Earth male will have his own fears, dreams, and ambitions, and if you are not the answer to them then he must understand that you are at least a help in their resolution.

-Finding Your Inner Goddess: A Guide to Romancing Earth Males

Steven shifted nervously as he waited in front of his apartment complex. Sula had sent him a message telling him that she’d pick him up, so instead of heading to the subway station as he normally would he was waiting for her, a crisp white shirt and tie on that he thought looked nice enough for the corporate higher ups.

He raised an eyebrow as a massive and sleek looking Stelan hovercar slowly hummed up to the sidewalk, the expensive finish and model drawing a few curious eyes from both human and Stelans going about their own business on the sidewalk nearby.

He looked up at his reflection in the tinted window as the pneumatic door hissed open, and Sula grinned down at him from a massive leather seat as a small ramp extended down to allow him to climb in.

“Do you like it?” she asked, gesturing to the empty drive’s seat and the computer console in the center, “it’s got the finest self-driving software.”

“It’s seems nice,” he said, looking around the car. He frowned as he saw what could only be described as a carseat, clipped in to the cushion next to Sula.

“Sorry, but special safety features are needed for humans,” Sula giggled. Her hands drifted to his sides, lifting him off the floor and letting his legs dangle beneath him as she gingerly placed him into the cushioned carseat.

“I can work the buckles myself,” he protested as she started strapping him in, fighting a gleeful expression as she did, tightening them quickly and causing him to grunt from the force.

“No I’m afraid not,” Sula sighed with faux regret, “It’s better to let me do it!”

Stelans, Steven thought, rolling his eyes. They never passed up a chance to toy with an earthman it seemed.

“So what’s on our agenda for today?” he asked curiously.

“We’re all meeting for a little business breakfast over in the Stelan quarter,” Sula said as the hovercar hummed to life. She bit her lip, then reached over, pinching his cheek in her massive hand a moment, “I’m sorry Steven but you are so cute in that! I should drive you to work every morning.” Steven scowled, and a tinge of red crept into Sula’s golden cheeks, but whatever embarrassment she felt it wasn’t enough for her to keep her slender finger from stroking his face again after a few moments.

The Stelan quarter of the city didn’t have most of the accommodations for humans that were standard in the offices, shops, and restaurants throughout the rest of the Green Zone. No, this place was a slice of the Stelan homeworld, where males were meant to be coddled and controlled. Steven could barely see out the window from his place in the carseat, but one thing that was readily apparent was that there were no unaccompanied humans here, nor were there the usual activation buttons and signs down at human levels for the shops. A human in this part of town would be helpless on their own, unable to even enter or leave a building without a Stelan’s help.

Like many of the things Stelans did it was deliberate, it would have been trivially easy to establish human sized accommodations here, but more and more Steven was realizing that Stelans enjoyed displaying dominance over earth males at a very deep level. While saner minds in their government had no doubt realized that human accessible buildings would be necessary for most of the Green Zone, this small sliver of their homeworld was at least one place where they could truly let their instincts run wild.

The few visible humans were accompanied by Stelans, most were shrunk and affixed to various forms of jewelry or clothing, dangling between pairs of golden breasts, tucked neatly into coifed hair as though the dark strands were thick coils of rope, holding a tiny man in place as though he were an elegant hairpin, and one particularly bold couple which he spotted had the twenty five foot tall Stelan woman holding a gilded leash which trailed down to her human’s neck.

Really going all in on treating us like pets around here, Steven mused, though the fellow wearing the collar didn’t look displeased with his situation as the golden skinned goddess smirked, gently tugging it and pulling him along after her. Steven felt himself imagining what Allura would look like holding a leash like that… and where she might force him to go by tugging on it.

“Here we are,” Sula said, grinning as the vehicle slid automatically into a marked parking space on the side of the street.

She slowly unbuckled him from the seat, but rather than letting him down gently carried him in her arms. For a moment he wondered if she would use her shrink-ring on him, but instead she simply cradled him close, her soft breasts pressing against him from behind her impressively styled business jacket.

The restaurant was alight with the early morning sun, drifting in through towering arched windows on the far side of the room. The entire dining area was, like everything else, in Stelan size, and the flowing white tablecloths and angular bronze linings on the walls gave it a regal look as Steven glanced around the room.

“Good morning,” the receptionist, a young stelan woman with a short bob cut beamed. She giggled as she saw Steven, practically hugged to Steven’s chest, “I assume you’ll be needing a human menu? I can seat you by the window if you’re interested.”

“A human menu would be lovely,” Sula said, hefting Steven as though she were carrying a stuffed animal or a small dog, “but we’re here to meet a party, the Central Stelan Robotics group?”

“Ah, of course,” the receptionist nodded, “They’re up on the terrace, right this way!”

The pair were led up a series of stairs and out a door into the sunny, but still crisp morning air. The veranda was empty save for one large round table, where a number of Stelans in a mix of sharp business pantsuits and buttoned shirts and skirts.

“Well there’s our host,” one drawled, a late middle aged Stelan with a single small shock of silver through otherwise black hair. Steven recognized her from the video call, and from reports on his company. Starla Velaryon was a curvaceous gold skinned giant of a Stelan who stood tall even among them, and in person her physique drew his eye in a way that embarrassed him.

She smirked, and suddenly he had a vision of himself slipping between those breasts, the cleavage itself large enough to swallow up a small car even before a shrink ray. He breathed out slowly, clearing his mind and dismissing the wave of Stelan sexual thoughts that radiated off her.

“And you brought Steven,” Starla said with an arrogant smile, “And here I thought you’d be the only one at the table without a male.” There was a round of soft chuckles at that, and Steven glanced around the table. Three of the women had gold skinned Stelan males, one imprisoned spread eagle across an elegant ruby necklace, wearing nothing but a tight shirt and pair of shorts that showed the outline of his physique. The other Stelan males were similarly dressed, one was reduced to a size that let his respective executive playfully roll him over and under her fingers like a fidget toy, and the final one was simply huddled close to the one who had brought him, her arm draped over him like he was a lap cat.

Starla had a human, the same sharp eyed one from the conference call the week before. He hung shackled to a bracelet, reduced to an appropriate size for a centerpiece between rubies and emeralds. The enormous woman grinned, playfully running her finger up her own human’s body as Sula sat, placing Steven on her lap almost protectively and letting him peer over the table.

“I don’t suppose you’re thinking of bonding this one Sula?” Starla asked, glancing at Steven with a smirk, “He’s a little young for you, but that can be fun in it’s own way, and I can’t really judge after I bonded Miguel here,” she tapped the tiny man on her bracelet, “He always had a thing for older women , even before I collected him.” The human, Miguel, blushed slightly, but otherwise only frowned. “What about you Steven, are you looking for someone a little more experienced to take care of you? This is the second time Sula’s chosen you to show off to us.”

Steven blanked, “I uh… We’re uh-“

“He’s a very valued employee,” Sula said firmly, running a finger over his head, “and we enjoy each other’s company. I thought bringing him here might help his career, he’s very clever and he’s going to be a great asset to us!”

“I’d like to see the great asset myself,” one of the other Stelans joked, causing a round of laughter. Steven was suddenly bombarded with mental images of himself over a Stelan woman’s knee, gasping in pain as a spanking hit his bottom. He forced them away, keeping a calm expression.

“Ladies, let’s keep it under control,” Starla chuckled, “Remember our dear little Steven isn’t bonded yet, if you’re all having dirty thoughts about him at once, it could make it hard to concentrate… without some relief that is.”

“I’ll be fine,” he said, speaking up, “I’m used to a few drifting daydreams.” He concentrated, suddenly imagining Starla hogtied, his diminutive form grinning lustfully in front of the bound giantess as he tried to picture exactly what her naked body looked like.

Starla blinked, suddenly taken aback, and by the sudden silence around the table the other executives had picked it up too. The trio of Stelans males and Miguel suddenly glared at him, and he couldn’t help but smirk back.

I guess I just did the mental equivalent of kissing all of their women in front of them. He leaned back into Sula’s embrace, snuggly smugly against her as her arm draped around him protectively. From the way her massive hand squeezed his leg he knew she’d picked it up too, and she smirked down at him.

“Fiery,” Starla commented with a chuckle, but there wasn’t any amusement in her eyes. “Why don’t we get down to business, shall we? I understand you’re using an unusual amount of human suppliers for our materials?”

“That’s right,” Steven spoke up, causing Sula to start. Several of the Stelans leaned in curiously, a male speaking during a meeting was a rare thing apparently. He cleared his throat, his chin just barely over the top of the tablecloth, “We believe we’ll be able to secure all of the material for the first production run of the drone, and under budget as well.”

There were hushed murmurs, “Is this true Sula?” Starla asked in a cool tone.

“Y-Yes,” Sula stammered, “Steven has given us a lot of good leads we’d have never thought to pursue, and the rest of the employees stationed on earth are already getting things ready for the prototype construction!”

There were a few whispers of excitement from the visiting Stelans, but Starla didn’t look pleased.

“I’m glad we’ve found some use for the humans aside from the obvious,” she chuckled and winked at the one on her bracelet, “But I don’t trust them to live up to their promises.”

“But-“ Sula began, but she was cut off.

“I want you to secure the Voidsearcher company for at least ten percent of our anti-grav alloy needs, just in case a human contract falls through,” Starla said dismissively.

Sula frowned, “Isn’t that firm a little dodgy? The human companies may be untested for our needs but they’ve had their own economy since the protectorates were established, and-“

“I’ve made my decision,” Starla said, waving her hand, “have your supply team reach out to them, I’ve already spoken to them and gotten us a very generous rate.”

Voidsearcher? Steven thought with a frown. He was far from an expert on Stelan business organizations, but when he’d suggested looking into that one both Allura and Caridia had laughed at him.

Try to keep up human, Voidsearcher is a supplier for the dumb and the desperate! Caridia had mocked.

They’re notoriously unreliable, and you never get the quality you pay for, Allura had explained.

He’d simply forgotten about them, with the outreach to human manufacturers there hadn’t been a need to go to lower tier Stelan ones yet. Which made him wonder, why would Starla insist on using them?

He sighed, too little to go on, he thought. He glanced down at the human menu for the restaurant, determined to leave it until he could research the matter more thoroughly. Oh you’ve got to be kidding me, he thought, looking at the human menu items. Most of them had obscenely condescending names, “The Bond-Me-Burger,” complete with a burned image of a human kissing a high heeled shoe seared into the bun via a laser, and then there was the spiced noodle entrée, which promised to “make the tingles planted on bare feet tingle.” The Stelan entrees by contrast were all normal high end restaurant faire, steaks, seafood, and a few other meat selections that were imported from their homeworld.

“He’ll have the noodles,” Sula said, ordering for him before he could protest. She giggled at his flustered expression idly toying with him and adjusting him in her lap as the waiter left. “I’m very curious about whether they’ll really make your kisses tingle,” she teased.

The rest of the meal was mostly uneventful, save for the way the other Stelans gleefully toyed with their males, human and Stelan. Sula mostly just kept him close, though he could sense jealousy from her as Starla showed off Miguel on the bracelet again. At one point she removed it, passing him around and letting them admire the young man as if he were a piece of fine jewelry.

“Oh he’s so cute!” one of the executives gushed.

“H-Hey,” Miguel laughed, grinning as she planted a kiss directly on his entire chest.

Steven watched, the young man acted appropriately flustered, but there was never a hint of real surprise or panic in his face.

What’s your story? Steven found himself wondering.

“Poor Miguel was just so lost before we bonded,” Starla sighed, slipping the bracelet on again.

“I’m so glad you found me, Miss Starla,” he beamed up at her, causing the stelans, Sula included, to coo and “aww” appreciatively. He shivered, “I forgot how cold Earth can be this time of year, c-can you please put me somewhere warm?”

“Of course, dear,” Starla said with a smile.

She unclipped him from the bracelet, bringing him up to her pouty lips and letting her pillowy lips kiss the young man’s entire body for a moment. She pulled away with a smooch, giggling at the light sheen of saliva and lipstick remaining on his body. The buxom giant slowly scooted away from the table, letting them all see as she slowly slipped her black leather high heels off. She lowered Miguel’s tiny form down, casually tossing him in, tilting the shoe slightly until her human toy tumbled into the pointed toe. She smiled, looking up across the table at Steven as she slowly slid her foot back into the elegant shoe, taking a moment to adjust her toes and no doubt curl them over her prisoner.

Nice act kid, Steven thought to himself. Whatever else was going on here, Starla and her own bonded human were partners, playing parts for the crowd.

“It’s so pleasurable to put a human male in his proper place,” Starla said, scooting forward again with a  

This time Steven didn’t have a good comeback, only an uncomfortable straining in his pants as he shifted in Sula’s lap.

“Thanks for that,” Sula sighed, carrying him out of the restaurant, “I’m really sorry to keep dragging you with me as a prop for these things.”

“It’s fine,” Steven reassured her as she carried him into the car. “I’m starting to get used to being around Stelans… the good and the bad of it.”

“I’m the good I hope?” Sula asked rhetorically. “We should have a break from them for a few days while they tour some of the other Earth operations.”

“Well thank god for that,” Steven sighed, “That Starla is…”

“Yes, she can be quite the… presence,” Sula muttered. “She was here on Earth for a few years, but after picking up her human she took the next company transfer offworld… I stayed and ended up running the branch here, she ended up in the C-suite. We never really got along.”

Sula started to buckle him in, then paused, “I saw the way you were watching when Starla stowed her own human,” Sula said with a grin, “maybe you’d like to ride a little closer to me?”

Steven looked down at the floor of the car’s cab as she kicked off her own dress heels, a black leather pair that complimented her pantyhose well. Sula’s smirk widened as she could feel the waves of arousal rocketing out of Steven’s brain, and she teasingly held up her hand, the shrink-ring on her finger gleaming in the light.

“Yes please,” Steven said without hesitation.

There was a flash, and a second later he was tumbling through the air, his vision spinning as he landed with a soft thud on the padded insole. The smell of her vinegary footwear swirled with the rich leather scent as the hose clad toe bigger than his entire body started sliding in. Steven only barely had time to face it before her foot caught him, pressing him along the soft padding of the interior and nestling him deep in the humid darkness of the shoe’s toe.

“I think I feel like driving manual today,” Sula said with a giggle, tapping her toe against the carpeted floor and jostling the tiny man hidden from view inside. She climbed up into the driver’s seat, starting it up and slowly pulling out into the street.

Steven couldn't see what was going on outside of her shoe, and with the way her pungent digit was pressed against his body he couldn’t move much either. The scent came at him like a thick wave, permeating his senses as the enormous toe nudged his whole body, almost like it wanted a kiss. He found himself answering, placing his lips on the sheer material of her nylon and getting a mouthful of the musky sweaty taste.

Sula couldn’t feel the way he kissed her big toe like a lover, but she did feel the waves of arousal emanating off of him like heat off a fire on a cold night, and she bit her lip in excitement as she pressed her foot down on the gas pedal, sliding her toes through her dress heels ever so slightly.

For Steven it was like a boulder of soft flesh coming down on him as her toe pushed against his entire body, coating him in a fresh layer of the slightly oily foot sweat.

“Hm… damn traffic jams,” Sula muttered as she pulled onto a side street. She scowled as she pumped the brakes, then slowly eased on the gas, only to pump the brakes again with a swear as the driver in front of her stopped abruptly.

Each press of the pedals was another assault on Steven’s tiny body as the unstoppable toe ground against him, sending waves of pleasure through him as the sheer fabric ground against his erection through his pants. He gripped the sides of her toe, as if he could hold it in place, or maybe pull himself with it, but as Sula tapped on the accelerator again the force easily whipped it out of his grip, pressing down on him again, the tiny motions of her driving ravaging his body and overwhelming any resistance he could mount.

Sula frowned, waiting for her opening, then with a grin slammed down on the accelerator, sliding into an opening between cars and back into moving traffic.

Steven gasped as the sharp motion drove him over the edge, and hidden in the darkness of his boss’s shoe he found himself grinding against her toe, writhing against it with all of his might as he reached the height of his orgasm.

Sula was already pleased with herself for navigating past the traffic, and the sudden euphoric sensation of a male cumming at her feet made her positively glow with happiness as she glanced down briefly at her shoes. With a chuckle she slowly changed lanes again, diverting so she could drop Steve by his apartment, he’d need a change of clothes after a ride in her shoes after all…

“Sula seemed pretty pleased with herself at work today,” Allura teased, cradling Steven close to her as the two relaxed on her couch. The pair had gone back to her apartment after work, and after a quick shower Allura was in a bright white bathrobe that clung to her and exposed her body beneath, just barely covering her ample breasts that bobbed under the thin cotton fabric as she shifted on the sofa, hugging her human tightly. Steven was down to his boxers, the rest of his clothing having been peeled off of him like an orange by the twenty foot tall goddess.

“Yeah, we had a good time,” Steven said with a smirk.

“Not as good as with me though, right?” Allura asked. She hefted his body up, pressing him down to the soft sofa as she rested her breasts on him slightly. The warmth was overwhelming, as well as the rich softness of her skin.

“No,” he gulped, “Our uh… What we have is different.”

“Good,” Allura breathed, causing the two massive orbs pinning him to shift as her chest heaved. A more serious look came over her face suddenly, and she decided to broach a question that had been bothering her for the previous few days. “Steven,” she began slowly, “I’ve noticed you’ve been really on edge lately, like you’ve been watching people in the office? Is everything okay?”

He started, or he would have if he hadn’t been pinned beneath a pair of breasts big enough to swallow him up.

“It’s personal,” he said, thinking of Charlie, and the warning of the Old Kingdom’s interest in the drone. Allura can probably be trusted, he reasoned, but I don’t know if I want to drag her into this…

“It’s something with the people you used to work for, isn’t it?” Allura guessed. “Something with the human government, and being a spy?”

Steven hesitated, looking into her concerned face. A mix of emotions fought within him, and she watched, silently as he tried to decide what to tell her. Having anyone genuinely care about him like this was an odd situation, one he wasn’t quite sure how to navigate.

The truth, he decided, or some of it, at least.

“Yeah,” he admitted slowly, “it has to stay between us… An old… friend, ” he grimaced, hating to use the word to describe Charlie, “reached out to me, saying that The Old Kingdom might be targeting our company because of the project.”

“Targeting us for what?” Allura asked in a hushed tone.

“Stealing the plans, sabotaging production, it could be anything,” Steven muttered. “I’m just supposed to keep an eye out for anything suspicious.”

Steven blinked as he felt a wave of sympathy and an oddly protective aura coming from Allura. Up until now he’d only picked up stray sexual thoughts from her, this was something new…

“I’ll let you know if I see anything,” Allura said softly, “but this sounds dangerous… I want you to be careful, okay? Tell me if you need help, you’re mine, don’t forget that, I’ll move the heavens to see you safe, I promise.”

“Thanks,” he said, a little stunned.

What’s that he’s feeling? Allura wondered, trying to sense the fleeting emotions from the human. It felt like a mix of gratitude and… something else. It’ll get easier to pick up his moods the longer we spend together, she decided, I’ll solve that riddle next time…

She grinned, “Enough talk about work, spy stuff,” she waved dismissively, “all of it! I want to wipe all thoughts of Sula out of that head of yours.”

She shifted, lifting herself up and letting the smooth skin of her breasts slide over him. Steven barely had time to gasp before her puffy nipple slid into his mouth, quickly gagging any thoughts he had on the matter as Allura’s hand slipped behind his head.

“That’s it,” she moaned as he began to slowly suck on it, drawing it in and letting his tongue trace over the surface. The euphoria raced through her body as her tiny lover toyed with the tip of her succulent breast. She gave an animalistic growl as she hugged him close, making sure his lips never left her chest as she rolled over on the couch, positioning Steven over her as she arched her back and let her toes curl in pleasure. “Y-You’re a natural at this!” she stammered.

It almost was instinctive, and he closed his eyes, letting the pillowy softness well over his face as she pressed him into a breast bigger than his head. He simply focused on drawing the little bump further into his mouth, toying with and teasing it as Allura gasped and shuddered below him, roiling like a cauldron ready to overflow.

A sudden spray almost caused him to stop, just a few drops of something sweet spraying into the back of his throat, almost imperceptible, but his eyes still shot open in surprise. His tongue rolled over them, sampling the flavor as Allura shuddered in orgasm, collapsing limply on the bed and panting as he slowly came to the realization of what he’d just swallowed down.

“A-Allura, I think I just drank some of your milk,” he said, a little stunned.

“Hmm?” Allura leaned up, looking at her chest, wide eyed, “Well that would be early…”

“Early?” he asked hesitantly.

“Fully bonded humans have to drink milk from us,” she chuckled, cradling him against her, “at least once every few days, it’s how you’ll maintain your new biology… It usually doesn’t come in for a while, it’s a mix of our own feelings and reactions to the human brainwaves.” She giggled, “You must really like me to get some out after only a few weeks.”

Steven gulped, unsure of how to respond. She just ruffled his hair playfully, slowly lowering him to the ground. Slowly she ran a hand inside the robe, poking her nipple and raising an eyebrow as a single thin drop came out.

“Don’t get too excited,” she said with a wink, “it can come and go from a particularly emotional moment too, I’ll probably be dry again until morning. We’d have a long way to go before the real thing would happen.”

Steven found himself relieved and disappointed at the same time, “Okay then,” he breathed out slowly. Not bonded yet, still time to make that decision, he reassured himself.

“Still, that felt wonderful Steven,” she giggled, “I think I’d like to show my gratitude.”

She stood up, towering over him at her full twenty foot height as she walked, barefoot, through the apartment. She gave him a smug come hither gesture, and he hesitantly followed her to her tiled kitchen. On her counter was her massive purse, and she slipped her hand inside, withdrawing her size changing ring. She casually gestured it at Steven, and with a quick flash the already expansive interior of her apartment became a vast open expanse, the tiles of her kitchen stretching out all around him like a vast smooth plane.

She leaned down over him, her face like the moon itself in the sky as she regarded his inch sized form with a sultry smirk.

“Wait there,” she ordered, walking towards her pantry.

He couldn’t help but stare, growing hard at the sight of her house sized feet walking along the tile, sticking ever so slightly as the sound of her footsteps thundered and vibrated the ground beneath him.

She returned a moment later with her hands cupped. Steven watched, confused, as the enormous golden skinned goddess set a small sphere in front of him. It was a porous piece of breakfast cereal, a common type that he knew from their breakfasts together Allura enjoyed. Next she placed a peanut, now larger than Steven’s entire body, tapping it playfully and causing it to spin for a moment. Finally she laid down a simple piece of hard peppermint candy.

“I love making you small,” Allura whispered, lifting her foot high and giving Steven a view of her long legs as the bathrobe hiked up. “I love how much power it gives me…” She grinned, “I think we need a little display though, to really keep things in perspective.”

Her foot shot down, slamming into the tile and obliterating the small piece of dry cereal with a loud *crunch* that stung Steven’s ears as the tremor from the impact sent him tumbling to the tile floor.

“Hmm…” Allura mused, lifting her foot and letting him see the pulverized crumbs. With a giggle she brushed the bits off, “That piece of cereal was just about as big as you are now,” she said, chewing her lip and glancing down at him. Her foot raised slowly, this time drifting over the peanut, “You’re probably a little hardier than a corn puff though…”

Steven could only watch, spellbound, as her foot positioned itself like some massive wrecking ball. The implication wasn’t lost on him, and the sight of her bare foot lifting overhead was like an object of divine wrath, an all powerful instrument of a goddess that could snuff him out without even trying.

There was a boom and an even louder *CRUNCH* as the peanut’s shell shattered against the wall of Allura’s bare feet. She ground it against the tile for a moment, causing a followup series of crackling crunches before she lifted her foot up again. There wasn’t much left of the shell, only shattered bits that were strewn across the tile in the aftermath of Allura’s harsh stomp.

“That one was pretty good,” Allura giggled, “Did you like that? Are you thinking about what that means for little tiny you?” she wiggled her toes over him, letting a few crumbs of the peanut show tumble down like rain.

“You’re a goddess!” he shouted, fighting the urge to start stroking his erection then and there.

“You’re damn right,” Allura said.

*CRUNCH*

Her foot shattered the hard candy like glass, grinding it down into a peppermint scented sand as she dragged her sole across the tile in a rough motion that sent the pieces scattering across the tiled floor.

Steven’s heart pounded, the mixture of fear and arousal coursing through him as he looked through the obliterated remains of the items Allura had placed before him. He looked up as a shadow fell across him, her massive sole, now littered with bits of the food she’d crushed, was hovering over him. It started to lower, slowly, pressing him into the tile at a gentle enough pace not to hurt him, but still leaving him utterly trapped against the smooth expanse.

“Don’t worry Steven,” Allura whispered, “These feet aren’t going to hurt you, but you will be worshiping them and showing them the proper respect! Now kiss!” He eagerly obeyed, planting a kiss on the side of her toe as she giggled overhead. “Good human, perhaps your goddess will see fit to reward you for your devotion?”

Steven groaned as her foot shifted above him, the smooth skin of her sole grinding against him in a way that scattered his thoughts.

Allura just smirked, crossing her arms, Let me take some of that stress away Steven, she thought to herself. From the way he groaned below her foot, she was doing a good job.

End Notes:

A Day Out by Greenanon

As your bonding approaches, you will find yourself feeling a wave of protective and possessive instincts towards your male, this is normal.

-Finding your Inner Goddess: A Guide to Romancing Earth Males


Steven watched the skies, full of silvery Stelan transports, some heading for space, others just to other parts of the planet. Caridia and Allura loomed behind him, the wind from the roof of their office skyscraper whipping the enormous women’s hair as they watched the skies with him. Andrea was with them too, casually checking her tablet for updates from Sula, who was off with the other executives.

Eventually a silvery shimmer caught their eye as one of the air transports in the long line of others descended, the anti gravity engine kicking in as the rockets died and it settled easily on the rooftop with no more impact than a falling feather.

The design of the craft itself was reminiscent of a pleasure yacht from a lakeside marina, with a sleek bow and a gold trim along a white body. The human pilot waved to them from inside the cockpit, and a moment later the side opened, extending a ramp down and welcoming the four of them in.

“I’ve got authorization for two Stelans to enter the Red Zone on business visas,” the intercom barked as the pilot waved to them, “are you two their chaperones?”

“I’m with this one,” Steven said, jerking his thumb at Allura.

“And Caridia here is with me,” Andrea said with a smile, nodding.

The pilot nodded, and they boarded the luxury cabin. It was in Stelan size, but with full human accommodations, including rich white leather seating, a small viewscreen for entertainment along one wall, and even a minibar with liquor bottles in both races sizes. Still, Allura reached up and scooped him out of his seat, resting him on her lap with a playful smile as the hatch behind them sealed up.

There was a small lurch as the craft took off, and Steven glanced out the window to see the shining silver metropolis of New York fading as they rose further into the air. Allura hefted him up for a better view, her hands up under his armpits like he was a doll as he looked over the cityscape one final time before they reached the clouds.

“I don’t understand why we need human chaperones to leave the Green Zone,” Caridia grumbled, “this planet is a protectorate of our Imperium! We should be able to go anywhere we want on it!”

“Your government set up the system, not ours,” Andrea chuckled.

“Yes,” Allura beamed, “the relative autonomy of the human controlled regions is to help assure them of our friendship and good intentions!”

“It’s to ensure human, and more importantly male, population growth,” Andrea said, rolling her eyes at Allura’s startled reaction, “What? It’s not a bad thing I guess, you’ve definitely treated us better than we thought aliens would after conquering the planet, but it is what it is.”

The ship hovered over the vast plains of the central US as they neared their destination, an industrial complex nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Farms dotted the landscape below, with earth produced goods sold offworld at a premium agriculture had become an extremely lucrative business, and Steven watched the handful of small space haulers taking off from the farmsteads below, no doubt bound for the Stelan space station in orbit.

“Now then,” Caridia began, turning to Allura as they began to descend, “I assume you’ll want to wear Steven in?”

“We’ve been over this,” Steven said, fighting a chuckle, “it’s best not to display your males in a human business meeting.”

Caridia nodded, “Right… humans are patriarchal, I forgot.” She snapped her fingers, “Perhaps if Andrea-“

“Nope,” Andrea said, holding up a hand, “I’ve only been shrunk one time, and that involved a lot of alcohol. Besides, Steven’s right, just be polite and you’ll be fine. You two are three times the size of anyone else out here, I doubt you’ll have any problem commanding respect.”

Dan Bueford fidgeted slightly as he saw the massive Stelans step out of the craft. With a nervous grin he walked up to the party, extending his hand to the lone human male of the group.

“S-So nice to meet you all in person,” Dan stammered, shaking hands with the two humans. With a gulp he stepped up to the two Stelan women, nervously extending a hand.

“Oh wow,” Caridia said with a smile, reaching down and letting him shake her finger, “It’s so forward of a male to want to-“ Steven cleared his throat and Caridia blushed, “That is to say, wonderful to meet you in person, I understand we can’t fit in some of your facilities, but we’re looking forward to the tour!”

“Of course,” Dan said, plastering a smile on his face. “Right this way…”

The tour of the facilities went well, and while it was mostly a formality by that point, everyone was feeling optimistic about the ensuing business relationship. The mood was high as the four of them boarded their craft to return to the Green Zone, and Allura even opened the shuttle’s minibar and poured her and Caridia a pair of Stelan sized cocktails, Andrea, seizing on the invitation, procured one for herself and one for Steven.

“So what did you think spending the day back in the Human zone?” Caridia asked, swirling her drink and glancing down at Steven, “did it reignite your desire for a free Earth?”

“It didn’t change my opinions on much,” Steven said neutrally, taking a sip of his own cocktail as he watched the mountains out the window. “I do miss the open spaces though…”

“Oh come on,” Andrea said with a grin, “you were probably looking up at those mountains and planning some kind of big guerilla operation or something.”

“That wasn’t really what I did for the Agency,” Steven said with a frown.

“Me and some of the other humans in the office were kind of wondering if you’d ever killed anybody,” Andrea said, halfway between a joke and a real question.

Allura sensed a sudden spike of annoyance and stress from Steven, and before he could react she’d already set her drink down with a growl, “Andrea, stop, that’s not okay to ask about.”

Andrea gulped, suddenly very aware of the presence of the twenty foot tall woman across the cabin from her, “I-I didn’t mean anything by that, sorry it was a joke in poor taste-“

Steven blinked, looking up at Allura in surprise, she just winked down at him and sipped her drink again.

 “I uh…” he cleared his throat. It’s out in the open now, might as well kill any rumors back in the office. “No,” he said firmly, “I never did that .” He gave what he hoped was a reassuring smile, “I did get beat up a few times though.”

Andrea wisely let the topic drop, and a few minutes later the group was idly discussing their weekend plans.

By the time their shuttle returned to their office building most of the other employees had left for the weekend, and Andrea and Caridia soon joined them, leaving Steven and Allura alone on the last elevator as usual.

“You were telling the truth,” Allura said, breaking the silence, “about never…”

“I was,” Steven said with a nod, “thanks for chasing her off by the way… I really don’t like to talk about that stuff.”

“If you ever do need to talk about it,” Allura said slowly, “you can come to me.”

Steven nodded, “Thanks.” He kept his expression neutral, but Allura couldn’t help but let a small smile creep over her face as she sensed the emotions coming off of him.

“Would you go with me to the Stelan quarter tomorrow?” Allura asked suddenly. She blushed as he looked up at her curiously, “I hate to admit it, but I’m feeling a little jealous over Sula getting to take you there before I did.”

“Sure,” he chuckled, “I didn’t have any weekend plans anyway.

Steven waited once again in front of his building, this time wearing casual jeans and a shirt he liked. Allura’s transport vehicle was much like Sula’s though in a deep red color rather than the flashy model that their superior liked. Allura opened the door, grinning from the backseat as he climbed up into the hovercraft.

“I just got a new human seat,” Allura said excitedly, plucking him up off the floor. With a barely contained glee she started strapping him into the restraints, causing him to grunt as she pulled them tight.

“It’s a little-“ he wheezed.

“I just want to be sure you’re safe,” Allura said with a gleam in her eye.

Safe… right. The truth was a Stelan would never pass up an opportunity to tie up or restrain a male, that much was becoming clear to him. The car lurched into motion as the auto-drive program kicked in, and Allura scooted closer to him, a strangely mischievious look on her face. He watched her apprehensively, What are you up to?

His thoughts were interrupted as the towering woman reached around his sides, tickling him mercilessly, “HEY!” he laughed, squirming and feebly fighting against her from the carseat, “STOP THAT!”

“Aww, you’re so cute when you laugh like that though!” Allura gushed. She kept going for another few minutes, grinning as her helpless victim squirmed under her impossibly large fingers, unable to escape thanks to the thick straps holding him in place.

Finally she stopped, “W-What was that?” he panted, blinking as Allura ran a finger through his hair playfully.

“I just really like toying with you, with you strapped down like that I couldn’t resist,” Allura said apologetically.

The large shopping complex came into view, built in the style of an Earth mall circa first contact, it had large glass entrances and a well lit interior that seemed to call them in. Like everywhere else in the Stelan quarter the usual human sized accommodations were gone, leaving the few other earthmen he saw dependent on the towering gold skinned women for everything from simply opening doors to traversing the vast expanse of the parking lot and the interior of the complex.

Steven wondered how Allura planned to carry him in, but instead of the usual reduction to fit on a piece of jewelry or a hairclip, she simply undid the straps of his seat and scooped him out, carrying him almost casually over her shoulder as she strutted into the massive indoor mall. He blushed, looking around, but none of the other Stelans seemed to be paying any particular attention to them, and at least one other woman was carrying her human over her shoulder in the same way.

He winced at a pinch at his bottom, “It’s okay, this is just how it is for you in Stelan areas,” Allura said reassuringly.

True to her word the patrons of the mall didn’t find their appearance any more interesting than those outside. Steven found his gaze drifting down Allura’s back as he bobbed over her shoulder like a caught lamb. The view of her behind wasn’t bad at all, like always she’d worn a fashionable skirt and pantyhose, and her black heels beat a steady rhythmic *click clack* against the black and white square patterned floor. It was almost hypnotic watching them, and he found himself almost wishing he could find his way back into them, shrunk and scrunched under those toes…

“Maybe on our way home,” Allura said in a low voice, grinning and pinching his bottom as the thought drifted from his mind to hers.

She’s really picking those up easily now, he thought, biting his lip as he thought about the bonding process for what seemed like the millionth time.

“Relax,” she said softly, “it’s natural for us to get better at sensing each other…”

He blinked, she even picked up a hint of nervousness. He wasn’t sure how to feel about that, having spent much of his life keeping his thoughts and emotions close to the chest, having someone who increasingly could almost read them was… Daunting.

“Here we are!” Allura said, walking into an upscale coffee shop. There was a table in the corner, and a trio of other Stelans waved as they saw her. Steven recognized one of them as Carella, a frequent commuter on his train, and the other two he’d seen around Allura’s apartment complex.

“Hi girls,” Allura said, sliding into one of the chairs.

“So we finally get to meet Stevie,” one of the girls giggled. “I’m Janice!”

“I’m Lacey,” the final one, a Stelan with hair almost as golden as her skin said, leaning in eagerly.

“I’ve met Steven before, this does explain why he never got my hints on the trai,” Carella teased, shooting him a wink.

“Yes, this is Steven,” Allura said with a grin, placing him on her lap so his chin just barely peekd over the top of the table. “I’m sure you’ve seen him around the building, well he’s been visiting me!”

“Lucky girl,” Carella said, grinning behind her coffee cup as she took a sip.

“How’d you end up bagging him?” Janice asked eagerly, “I’ve been reading that Finding Your Inner Goddess book but every human guy I talk to seems so skittish!”

“We met through work,” Allura said, “Steven here is actually very good at his job!”

“Fun!” Lacey exclaimed, “I’m sure he’ll be sad to see it go once you’re bonded-“

“Actually I’m going to keep working,” Steven piped up, “If we bond that is.”

There was silence around the table, then the other three women laughed raucously, “That is adorable, ” Carella said, nearly wiping away a tear as the laughter died. “He’s still saying if you bond, and he thinks he’s going to keep working?”

“If Steven wants to keep working after bonding I think that’s his own decision,” Allura said a little defensively.

“That wouldn’t be me,” Carella said, leaning back slightly, “When I bond a human? He’ll be going to work with me in my shoes, or on a necklace, he won’t be worrying about all the corporate nonsense.”

“Well maybe that attitude is why you don’t have a human,” Allura said with a slight smirk.

“Ooooh!” Janice and Lacey reacted, laughing as Carella scowled.

“So what are you waiting for Stevie?” Janice asked, adding a sugar packet to her coffee, “What does our girl Allura have to do to make you want to take the leap with her?”

“That’s kind of personal, isn’t it?” Steven asked with a polite smile.

“I’ll bet they’re already far enough along that she knows what he wants,” Lacey mused, “Look at him, the way he leans into her for protection, I’ll bet his eyes start going gold any day now.”

“G-Girls, this is getting a little-“

“Hey, you brought the earthman to show off,” Carella said, her smug demeanor returning, “it’s only fair to answer a few of our questions.”

Allura’s phone buzzed a moment, and she glanced at it, scowling, “Hold that thought, I’ve got to take this. Can you gals watch Steven a minute?”

She slowly slid him off her lap, leaving him standing on her chair as she quickly walked out of the coffeeshop, her phone raising to her ear. Steven slowly turned to the three Stelans, who had sharklike grins on their faces, leaving him feeling very much like a bucket of chum.

“Let’s get a closer look at you,” Carella grinned, reaching across the table.

“Uh, I don’t know if-“

His protests were cut off as Carella’s hands gripped his sides, pulling him across the table gently, though firmly, and placing him into her own lap.

“Look at how well he fits there!” she laughed, “What do you think Stevie?”

Before he could answer Janice grabbed him next, lifting him up like a doll and looking over his body, “You are a cute one, Allura is so lucky!”

“Are you sure you want to bond with Allura?” Lacey asked, taking him as he was passed around, “I mean… I was thinking,” she gulped as her thumb traced over his chest, “She said you’re one of those really tough humans, from one of the spy agencies?”

“Oh give it a rest Lacey!” Carella laughed, grabbing him back again so fast his legs dangled below him like a doll’s. He grunted as Carella tucked him against her body, her ample chest resting on his head. “Lacey’s a real pervert, she’s into something called Maledom and keeps looking for a male to dominate her if you can believe it.”

“Am not!” Lacey protested, “Come on, give Steven back over here!”

“You did have a lot of those pictures on your phone Lacey,” Janice giggled.

“Stevie here wants to play naughty games with a woman who can really put him in his place, isn’t that right?”

Steven gulped, looking around for Allura. Outside the restaurant she was talking on her phone, facing away from them, but suddenly she snapped to attention, as if sensing him, and with a scowl she turned around, marching back into the coffeeshop angrily.

“Okay that’s enough,” She said, pulling Steven forcefully out of Carella’s arms.

“We were just having a look at him!” Lacey insisted.

“Hands off, he’s mine, ” Allura snapped, pulling Steven tightly to her. “I’ll probably be bringing him around you all a lot more often, so I expect you to behave yourselves, got it!?”

The three other Stelans weakly nodded, and Allura beamed happily as she sat back down. Steven was once again tucked tightly into her lap, and her long golden fingers wandered his body, stroking playfully along his clothes and the side of his face as she talked with her friends.

“That was a little intense,” Steven said with a smile as Allura carried him cradled in her arms.

“You are mine Stevie,” she teased with a wink, “you can feel it too, can’t you? The more time we spend together, the more fun we’re having… I just knew when they were bothering you.”

“Yeah,” he muttered, still not sure how he felt about the whole thing.

“Oh goddess, look at this,” Allura sighed.

In one of the mall’s outlets a large Egyptian themed display had been erected, with a Sphinx of sorts in the center and obelisks with “WELCOME HUMANS!” written in glowing red lettering down the sides. Inside a pair of Stelan sized women, both with deep tans and elaborate headdresses, smiled and waved. One spotted his gaze and nodded.

“Hello Human,” she called, “Perhaps you would like to browse the Old Kingdom’s human friendship center?”

“He’s not interested!” Allura snapped, picking up his pace.

“I was kind of curious,” Steven muttered, glancing over her shoulder at the disappointed Egyptian giantess. As he watched a curious human did stray from the Stelan he was walking with, striking up a conversation with the woman.

“They’re just propaganda offices,” Allura said, “the Old Kingdom has been funding them in a lot of the Green Zones to try to win over some humans to thinking they should run the planet.”

“Why not just ban them?” Steven asked.

Allura rolled her eyes, “If only it were that easy, we do enough commerce with them that we can’t just shut them out.”

Seems like the same problems happen everywhere, even in space, Steven thought, thinking of some of the propaganda that earth nations still aired at one another.

“Oh, Steven look!” Allura said eagerly.

He turned in her arms to see a massive fenced off portion in the center of the mall labeled “MALE ENTERTAINMENT AREA.” He saw numerous Stelans lowering their humans into it, then either watching from the edge with a smile or heading off to attend to other business. The entertainment zone itself had a number of amenities, from an arcade, to a climbing wall, and even a small go-kart track.

“These are for those males that don’t want to stay with a girl while she shops,” Allura said with a grin, looking down at him. “It’s also cute to watch you boys have fun… I’ve always wanted to drop my male off in one…”

Steven rolled his eyes, “It’s a little demeaning, isn’t it?”

Allura just giggled, walking to the edge of the fenced area. The barrier only came up to her stomach, but as she lowered Steven down it towered over him, easily containing him and the others.

“Allura, seriously,” he laughed, “this is a glorified playpen!”

She smiled, crossing her arms and slowly tapping her heels on the tile, “Go have fun and socialize,” she ordered. He looked at her for a moment, the steady *tap tap tap* ringing in his ears while his goddess looked imperiously down at him with that smug expression.

God damn she’s too much for me sometimes, he thought, shivering at how much that simple pose combined with the smile had turned him on.

“O-Okay,” he agreed, “It couldn’t hurt to try it out…”

“Good boy,” she said, leaning over to tap him on the nose playfully. “If you need anything I’ll be right over there on the bench.”

He watched her go, fighting the mixed arousal and humiliation of being casually dropped off to play in such an infantilizing manner. With a sigh he turned to take in his surroundings.

“First time?” another man, an older looking fellow with a bald spot and a patched jacket asked him.

“Yeah,” Steven admitted, following him as they walked deeper into the play area. “It’s a little… much.”

The man shrugged, “I’m Gary.”

“Steven,” he nodded.

“Well Steven, we’ve all got our own thoughts on this,” Gary said, gesturing around, “but really, it’s not so bad, there’s a lot of fun stuff in here.”

“It’s not the go karts or the climbing wall I’m feeling off a bout,” Steven said, glancing at the ring of benches around the fenced barrier. Various Stelans were watching and grinning, picking out their males enjoying themselves.

“Yeah, like, are we just playthings, or do they really care?” Gary mused, glancing at the benches with him. “I’m with Eleana over there,” he said, pointing to a slightly plump and matronly looking Stelan, who was glancing at her phone with a frown. “We’re pretty close to the bonding thing,” he said.

“Uh, congrats,” Steven said.

“It took me a long time to come around to it,” Gary said, “but I’m starting to get the gold eyes in the mornings, when I wake up. I always joke that it’s because I’m dreaming of her.” He sighed, “she’s taking me to the clinic to get ready for it next week. I guess that means I love her.”

“Does it?” Steven questioned.

Gary just shrugged, “I think so.” He grinned, “Hey, let’s forget all the heavy stuff, want to race go-karts?” Steven thought a moment, then with a laugh followed the other man to the track.

After a few laps around the play area’s small track Steven decided he’d had enough, a few other men were taking up the karts and crowding it too much to get any decent speed up anyways. He went to park his own in the small lot next to it, leaving the helmet with it as he looked around for the next amusement.

“Hey cutie,” a young woman’s voice giggled.

He glanced at the playpen’s fence, seeing a young Stelan woman leaning on it and twirling her hair with her finger.

“Hey,” he said, walking over.

“You looked like you were having fun there, before all those other guys slowed you down,” she said in a husky drawl, “cute smile too.”

“Thanks,” he said uncertainly.

“Hey, I was going to go to the food court and get something to eat, want to come with me?”

Steven suddenly heard the familiar clack and rhytm of approaching heels, “He’s spoken for,” Allura said sternly, crossing her arms.

The other Stelan scowled, “He doesn’t have golden eyes yet, he’s fair game!” she insisted.

“Steven?” Allura asked with a smug smirk.

“I’m with Allura,” he said quickly, pointing to her.

The Stelan grumbled a moment, then with one last look at Steven, moved on.

“Don’t forget who your goddess is,” Allura said with a wink, “now go have some fun.”

“That was actually pretty great,” Steven said, sighing as he lay over Allura’s shoulder. His arms and legs were sore after the climbing wall, and he’d found himself sucked into a laser tag match in a small arena included near the go-track.

“I knew you’d have fun Stevie,” Allura teased.

They passed by the Old Kingdom friendship center again on the way out, and despite his tired state Steven started a moment as he recognized a human talking to them.

That can’t be, he thought wildly, but it was, Miguel, the human bonded to Starla Velaryon, was looking up at one of the towering tanned women, talking casually about something. Allura froze, sensing his surprise, glancing around herself.

“What’s wrong?” she asked in a low voice.

“I’m pretty sure I know that guy,” Steven almost whispered, nodding.

By the time Allura turned around Miguel had gone with the alien woman into a back room of the welcome center, behind the reception. He thought for a moment, weighing their options.

“Let’s just go,” he said tiredly, “it’s not my job to worry about this kind of thing anymore.”

Allura frowned, but carried him out of the shopping center, deciding to hold her questions. The pair left the mall together, and the bright sun outside seemed to wash away Steven’s concerns, for the moment at least.

“I hope you don’t mind going to the grocer with me,” Allura said, pulling him out of the seat with a grin.

“No, why would I?” Steven asked curiously. It was answered a moment later as she walked over to one of the giant Stelan shopping carts, slipping him in to the seat. He sighed, looking up at her, “Really? I have to ride in here?”

“You’re tired, and Stelan stores don’t have special accomodations for humans,” Allura replied, grinning as she took in his pouting form.

Stelans… he thought with a sigh. He glanced at her enormous chest, which was at eye level for him from the seat, then again, maybe it’s not the worst place to be… Allura glanced down at where he was looking, and gave him a smug smile as she slowly started pushing the cart through the aisles.

Allura brought them to a large cosmetics and personal care section, not unlike what Steven had seen in human supermarkets. The advertising was considerably different though, he couldn’t help but notice that many of the products featured men, both Stelan and Human, on the packaging, usually in suggestive poses.

“Human’s delight foot lotion,” Allura said, picking it up with a smile, “guaranteed to make your soles so pillowy soft that your human will never pull his lips away from them.” She showed him the package, which depicted a man, who looked disturbingly like him, kissing the outline of a woman’s foot.

“W-Worth a shot,” he said, clearing his throat as Allura tossed it in the cart. She could pick up the thoughts he was already having about slowly rubbing the cream up and down a pair of feet almost the size of his body, and she gave him a wink and a smug smile as they moved to the next section.

“This is a section for male products,” Allura said, wheeling him into the aisle.

Steven glanced at some of the offerings. Overall most of the products were the same as what a person would expect to find at the men’s section at any pharmacy or personal care section of a grocery store. There were shampoos, lotions, and the rest, although he did notice that there was a much greater focus on hair removal, with waxes, creams, and razors all featuring smiling gold skinned Stelan males, and many of the shampoos and deodorants veered into more traditionally feminine scents like flowers or fruit over the earthier ones Steven would have expected.

“There aren’t a lot of Stelan males on Earth,” Allura said with a shrug, “so I’m guessing this section doesn’t see much business. Human men tend to stick with earth products, even post-bonding.”

“I can see why,” Steven chuckled, glancing down at a bottle of “Floral Dream” body wash. The bottle depicted a dreamy looking gold skinned Stelan man skipping through a field, not the image most men from Earth would imagine for themselves.

“Our own males are… less independent than the ones here,” Allura admitted. “There are a few that make history, become powerful and commanding, but most of them are to be treasured, possessed… It’s been something of a culture shock for me to see how different you humans can be.” She turned to him and smiled, “Or is that just you, I wonder?”

Steven didn’t have an answer, so he just gave her a smile, which she returned as she wheeled them to the next section.

The other Stelan women in the store occasionally smirked when they saw him, a few even winked. They did pass a few other Stelans who had humans, usually they were riding in the cart as Steven did, but a few scurried behind their gigantic Stelan partners, struggling to keep up with them in the massive space of the alien sized aisles.

The ride home was subdued, and Steven found himself struggling to stay awake, eventually coming to and blinking sleep out of his eyes as Allura carried him, over her shoulder naturally, up to her apartment.

“I-I’m awake,” he called, shaking off the sleep with a shiver, “I could have come up here on my own!”

“You looked so cute sleeping, I just had to pick you up,” Allura giggled as she pushed the door to her apartment open. “Did you have a good day out?”

“Yeah,” he admitted with a grin, “I guess I did.”

“It’s not so bad to be taken care of, is it?” Allura teased, plopping herself on the couch. She casually kicked her shoes off, letting the wave of vinegary air hit Steven’s nose. He found himself already growing hard as he knelt taking the torso sized feet into his hands and beginning to rub them as Allura groaned with pleasure.

In spite of his normally peaceful place at Allura’s feet, he found his mind wandering back to what he’d seen at the mall.

What could Miguel want with the Old Kingdom’s welcome center? He wondered, he’s a fully bonded human… Starla must be using him as a messenger of sorts.

“Are you okay Steven?” Allura asked with a frown, sitting up.

“I’m wondering if I should tell my old coworker about seeing Miguel today,” he said with a sigh.

The towering golden woman placed a fist under her chin as she looked down at him in thought, “Why don’t you want to tell your friend, Charlie was it?”

“Charlie really isn’t my friend,” Steven said bitterly. “I’m just worried that if I go to him with this, I’m getting pulled all the way back in to something I wanted to leave behind.”

“Simply letting it go is the easy thing to do,” Allura mused, “but… I don’t think you’re going to.”

“What makes you say that?” Steven asked, raising an eyebrow.

“You’re a strong-willed male, even for Earth,” she replied, stretching her toes beneath the silky nylons. “You’ve managed to maintain your sense of self even in a city of women who all want a piece of you, I just don’t see you taking the easy way out.”

“Damnit,” he growled, “You’re right… I’ll find a way to contact Charlie tomorrow I guess.”

“What a dutiful boy,” Allura teased, pushing him over with her nyloned feet, causing him to grunt. “You won’t have to go through it all alone this time,” she promised, “you’ll have me with you.”

“T-Thanks,” he managed, struggling beneath her foot.

She lifted him up, “Take your clothing off,” she ordered, “you’ve had a long day, I think I’d like to pamper you a bit.”

His eyes went wide, and his hands were a blur as he unbuttoned his pants, sliding his clothing off as Allura’s finger traced around the size changing ring on her finger. As soon as the last article of clothing was gone there was a flash, and the familiar tingling sensation of shrinking came over him. He blinked it away quickly, eager to see what size she’d made him, but he was answered by her foot, formerly the size of his torso, now long enough to cover his entire body with ease as it gently pushed him into the carpet.

“Just relax,” she said with a grin as her nyloned foot slowly shifted back and forth over his naked body, “You spend so much time rubbing these feet, let them rub you for a change.”

Steven groaned as the sheer nylon material shifted against his skin, the slightly oily sweat from the day out permeating through it and filling his nostrils with the rich ripe aroma of Allura’s feet. She gently scrunched her toes over his head, covering his face in the vinegary nylon fabric as the gold digits squeezed him like a vice, clenching and releasing over and over, letting him gasp for air each time. He found his hips rolling against her nyloned sole, bucking into the motions of her sole like it was a lover riding him.

“That’s it,” Allura said, grinning down at him, “you love this, don’t you? You love the way my feet coat you, marking you as mine, you love being tucked away in my shoes during the day while I walk around, keeping you hidden from everyone…”

“Yes!” he admitted, gritting his teeth as a wave of pleasure roiled over him, “I love it!”

“Underneath it all, this is where you’d really like to be,” Allura continued, relishing the mental energies coming off of him, “kiss my toes!”

He obeyed, pressing his lips to the smooth surface of her nyloned digits. The taste was salty, earthy, and it stung his eyes slightly as he blinked the grime away. In response Allura pressed her toe down on him, driving his head down into the carpet, the synthetic fibers rising around his cheeks like an overgrown field and scratching against his face.

The noises he made were muffled as the scent and smell of Allura’s feet overwhelmed his sense like a pungent fog, clouding his thoughts and causing his resistance to falter.

“Cute!” Allura giggled, watching how he went from fighting against her toe to embracing it. With a haughty chuckle she brought her sole back down, “Steven,” she said sternly, “ relax, don’t fight it, don’t resist, just let it happen.”

He obeyed, going limp as the sole of her foot brushed up and down, grinding his whole body in a slow and sensuous motion, a deliberately glacial movement that brought him ever closer to climax with each shift of her motion.

It was an utterly humiliating, and at the same time overwhelmingly arousing, experience, to lay there as a the simple back and forth motions of his lovers foot brought him to the point of struggling to remain calm, to remain lucid, and then finally to remain silent, something he failed at as he cried out during the throes of orgasm.

“There we go,” Allura giggled, continuing to shift her foot back and forth, “let it all out…”

His hips bucked, spraying her nylons with his seed and leaving the smallest little stain on them as she sighed happily overhead. The wave of satisfaction and energy from his orgasm raced across her foot, up her leg, and hit her spine like cool water on a hot summer day.

“Ah,” she sighed, pleased with his release and the energy she drew from it. She gazed down at her human lover, lifting her foot off him casually and glancing at his exhausted form as he panted amid the carpet fibers. “I hope you enjoyed that Steven…”

She gently scooped her fingers under him, drawing him upwards like a limp cloth doll. Idly she fumbled with her shirt, unbuttoning the top and letting her breast, now an enormous mountain, spill out. She pulled him to it, gasping as he sucked eagerly. Somehow, it just felt natural, and Steven didn’t think twice as a few drops of her sweet milk slid down his throat, giving him a feeling of euphoria as the titanic woman writhed and moaned approval.

Steven lay between the twin golden hills, his body rising and falling with each of Allura’s sleeping breaths. As they’d enjoyed one another to the point of exhaustion, he found himself once again dwelling on what Allura had said he should do, what Charlie expected him to do, and what he knew he would do.

He grimaced as he sensed the popping crackling feeling of the Stelan’s dreams, We’re close, he realized, we could bond any time…

Allura was a Stelan, a twenty foot golden skinned woman with more strength in her foot than he had in his entire body… but he was very familiar with the cost that spycraft could toll, even for the strong and the brave.

If I get pulled into espionage again, people might want to hurt Allura to get to me… I need to keep her at a distance, he thought with a resigned sigh, I need to slow this down… If I get pulled into whatever Charlie is doing, I don’t want her hurt.

With a guilty conscience, Steven let the slow rise and fall of Allura’s chest rock him to sleep.

Separation Anxiety by Greenanon

“As you grow closer it is natural to begin acting as a team, seeing your bondmates goals as your own, him seeing your goals as his. The most successful bondmates work as a team and seek to utilize the other’s strengths as their own.”

-Finding Your Inner Goddess: A Guide to Romancing Earth Males

“Interesting info,” Charlie muttered, his golden eyes gleaming as he studied his cocktail glass. He leaned over the bar, taking a sip of his drink as his Stelan mate, Drayla, loomed over the pair of humans. “So you saw Starla Velaryon’s human at the Old Kingdom’s propaganda office?”

Not sure how else to contact Charlie, Steven had simply gone to the club where he and Drayla apparently moonlighted as security. The daytime crowd was non-existent, and his old comrade had welcomed him in with a free drink from the bar’s top shelf, meanwhile Drayla had taken a spot behind the bar, serving them and listening intently.

“That’s right,” Steven said with a nod, “it was definitely Miguel… and that guy is not the cute little pet he’s pretending to be for her corporate friends.”

“There’s no significant records of him before he bonded with Starla Velaryon,” Drayla said with a frown, “it seems as though he was a normal man of Earth until he met her during one of her trips to this planet.”

“No significant records?” Steven asked, raising an eyebrow, “Tell you what, look up whether or not he’s ever had a streaming service.”

Drayla frowned, “I don’t see what that has to do-“

“You can get that info in five seconds doll,” Charlie chuckled up at the towering golden women.

Drayla huffed, but pulled a tablet form her belt. She typed a password in, and the logo of Stelan Interplanetary Intelligence appeared. Her golden fingers danced across the screen, and a moment later information from various human and Stelan entertainment companies was accessible.

“No accounts with any entertainment services,” Drayla said, “I fail to see th-“

“Everything about him was deleted,” Steven said grimly, “then they made a quick fake digital footprint for him, crossed all the t’s dotted all the i’s. The thing is you can’t make a person’s entire life like that, they forget to make the little things, gym memberships, shopper cards… Do another check, see if there’s any record of food deliveries for him. I’m guessing a Stelan did it, because if it was an Earth intel agency they’d have the sense to add a few black marks on the record, an arrest for vandalism, a repossessed car, things like that.”

“None,” Drayla said, “but that hardly proves-“

“He’s right,” Charlie said with a small smile, “Someone wiped everything about our friend Miguel, and I’m guessing that a wealthy and connected Stelan executive like Starla could make that happen.”

“Why bother covering a male’s tracks?” Drayla asked with a frown.

“After all we’ve been through do you really have to wonder that?” Charlie chuckled. “Most Stelans don’t take males that seriously, of course she figured she could send her human bondmate to go meet with the Old Kingdom on her behalf.” He turned to the towering Stelan and smirked, “Even though he’s bonded to her, I’m guessing Interplanetary Intel didn’t think it was worth tracking him or even finding out who he was, am I right?”

Drayla blushed, “I suppose that’s true, there weren’t any flags raised regarding that particular monitoring operation… So yes, he must have slipped through the cracks.”

“Is there anything else you need from me?” Steven asked, setting his cocktail back on the coaster.

“Yeah, start looking for someone in your office that might be working with her,” Charlie said, “I’m guessing Starla won’t want to get her own hands dirty, she’ll want someone who will have direct access to the drone production line.”

“I’m not sure if anyone in our office qualifies,” Steven said, “but I’ll keep an eye out.”

“Another thing, did you loop your girlfriend in on this?” Charlie asked.

Steven froze, “She knows what I’m looking for,” he said, fighting to keep his voice level, “but I won’t get her involved.”

“Steven,” Charlie said, pausing a moment as he exchanged a knowing glance with Drayla, “this isn’t like the guys who just didn’t talk to their wives and girlfriends about what we did in the Agency. If you’ve got a Stelan girl she’s going to be involved in this if you two care about each other at all.”

“I’m going to distance myself a bit,” Steven said defensively, “Honestly I’ve been trying to slow down this whole bonding thing anyways.”

“Oh boy,” Charlie muttered, “Steven…” he glanced at Drayla, as if hoping she’d say something, but she refused, crossing her arms and remaining silent. Charlie sighed, “Look man, I get that you’re mister loner, mister island, but if you’re bonding with this girl at all, that means you care about her too.”

“I do,” Steven said, “that’s why I’ve got to-“

“Steven,” Charlie said, “Is this maybe just something you’re using as an excuse?” He jerked a thumb at Drayla, “I get worrying about people, but the twenty foot alien girls are a hell of a lot more durable than we mere men are.”

“Allura’s not a soldier like her,” he said, glancing up at Drayla, “or us.” He got up from the bar, walking to the end where the small human sized lift would take him down to the floor.

“Do you want to get lunch somewhere?” Allura asked Steven cheerily as she peered down at his desk.

“No,” he said flatly, “I’m going to use my lunch hour to go get a few things done.”

Allura frowned, where she’d been able to pick up his emotions easily before, over the last week her sensation of him had dulled, as if he were deliberately holding back. He’d been leaving earlier too, and hadn’t come home with her all week…

Why? She wondered, but with a sigh she just got up, heading out the door to get her own meal. Does he think we’re going too fast? She’d been sure Steven had, on some level, decided to bond with her, but now…

Steven could dimly feel the disappointment coming off her as she boarded the elevator and left the building, and he sighed, lowering his mental defenses. He stared at his computer screen, not seeing anything displayed on it as his conflicted emotions battled it out.

Is Charlie right? Is this whole spy thing just an excuse? He spun his office chair to look out the window at the city, the shimmering silver hovercraft and skyscrapers catching the midday sun like a bed of pearls. Allura, he sighed, feeling empty. He’d missed her more than he’d expected over the last week, he’d had girlfriends before, but he’d never felt this sort of longing for one. It’s the bonding thing, he reassured himself, it’s the weird chemicals and magnetic signals in your brain, she’s just the same as any of the other girls you were with over the years… But was it? It occurred to him that he didn’t have any idea what a serious relationship felt like, and his brow furrowed as he pondered the question.

“Steven!” Caridia barked, startling him out of his thoughts.

“Yes?” he said, clearing his throat as he spun around in his chair. He glanced up at Caridia, who was coolly looking down at him.

“I’m going to be visiting Voidsearcher’s headquarters in the city today,” She said, “if we must use them, I’ll be personally overseeing their operations to make sure we’re getting everything we need out them…” She smirked, “I’d like you to accompany me, unless you and Allura have some pressing matters to deal with this afternoon?”

“No,” he said quickly, stepping out from behind his desk, “Let’s go.”

Caridia stared at him silently from across the transport vehicle, a rented one that Caridia had used the corporate card to pay for. She casually dangled her heeled shoe from her foot as she crossed her legs, looking down at him in his human sized seat.

“What is going on with you and Allura?” she said finally.

“Nothing,” Stevan said quickly.

“Hmm…” Caridia cocked an eyebrow, “I’m not sure what she’s done to upset you,” Caridia said, leaning over him with a grin, “But I think this is a good opportunity, for both of us.”

Steven gulped, “What do you mean?”

“I think you and Allura are drifting apart because she’s simply not woman enough for you,” Caridia chuckled, “I was right that first day, you want someone a little rougher.” She leaned down, her smile momentarily softening, “This is my last chance to have a real shot at you I think, so I’m making my play.” She lowered her ring down to him, clicking the dials as she adjusted the shrink ray.

Steven’s world blurred, and soon he was looking up at a now gargantuan Stelan, one who was leaning down eagerly to pinch him up in a pair of fingertips larger than his entire body. The soft pads enveloped him, almost drowning out the light as he was squeezed tight enough to make him grunt. Caridia’s car sized eyes glared down at him in amusement, and she slowly brought him down to a small sliver bracelet on her wrist. There were a series of clicks as he approached it, and like most Stelan jewelry it seemed to automatically reach out and clasp him into place, spread eagle on the surface of a small silver charm.

“You make a lovely piece Steven,” she purred, her warm breath washing over him as she admired her wrist. “Let’s see if we can impress these people.”

Voidsearcher’s New York offices were in the bottom floor of an office building abutting a large warehouse complex. As she entered a bored looking Stelan woman in a security uniform glanced up from a newspaper, then went back to reading. The lobby was nothing like the sleek and shining one at the Central Robotics office, here a plain and ugly wallpaper lined the walls, with simple steel and plastic furniture arrayed against the wall in human and Stelan sizes.

“Ah, you must be Caridia!” a dark haired Stelan with a short bob cut said, her heels clacking as she walked across the lobby to greet them. “I’m Myla, head of Earth operations! I understand your company needs goods for some big project?”

“Indeed,” Caridia said with a polite smile, “I do believe I sent over a dossier on everything we would need…”

Myla’s smile faltered, “Yeah well uh, it must have gotten lost in our email system or something. I have a human as an assistant right now, super cute guy, but a little bit of a ditz, you know how males are.” She eyed the bracelet where Steven was being held captive, “Oh, that’s nice one there,” she chuckled, “Mind if I see?”

Steven’s world shook and the chains of the bracelet clinked together as Caridia pulled her wrist sharply away from the other Stelan, “I think we should just get right to business,” Caridia sighed, “Take me to your warehouse immediately, I want to see your stocks.”

“Sure thing,” Myla said, nodding and leading her through the office, “We refine most of our material at our orbital factory, then ship it down here as needed.”

“A lot of the human companies are producing anti-grav alloy on the surface,” Caridia said mildly.

Myla scoffed, “Well yeah, they’re humans, they probably don’t even have orbital stations…”

The inspection of the warehouses was uneventful, and despite Caridia’s expectations everything seemed to be in order. Steven watched silently from his spot dangling on Caridia’s wristband, trying to pick up any details he could that might help later. If he was reduced to a piece of jewelry for the trip, he’d take advantage of the Stelan disregard for him, he decided.

Finally Caridia was done, and with a polite farewell, she returned to the hovercar. Engaging the autodrive, she fell back into the seat with a sigh, unclipping her bracelet and holding Steven dangling in front of her.

“Well?” she smirked, “Did you pick up anything useful? And speak up, you’re hard to hear at that size.”

“About one third of their ingots had a weird discoloration on them,” Steven shouted.

Caridia frowned, “Damn, perhaps they’re cutting it with something? I don’t know what that could mean, I’d have to ask someone in engineering…”

“Their security is shit!” Steven continued, “Their guard in the front wasn’t paying attention, and half their security cameras weren’t on.”

Caridia nodded, “Astute, those are the kinds of things I’d miss…” She huffed, studying him for a moment and almost making him uncomfortable. “You’ve certainly changed my opinion of what a male can be,” she said finally, “I thought it wasn’t fair that Allura got you before I realized just how valuable you are…”

“Thanks,” Steven said uncertainly.

She smirked as thoughts of him sliding to the toe of her shoes filled his mind. He imagined those gargantuan toes scrunching over him, bathing him in the grimy foot sweat as she casually walked back into the office. Part of him wanted that, and it was enough that he wasn’t able to raise a mental defense against her like had in the past.

Caridia slowly slid her pumps off, wiggling her bare toes in the air and letting the slightly vinegary odor waft up to his bracelet-prison. She lowered it, dangling it over the open pit of her shoe, the soft insole a vast plain below him as the slight swaying of her hand sent him back and forth over it like a pendulum. There was a final smug chuckle, and then the bracelet released, sending him falling what was, to him, hundreds of feet through the air.

He shouted in surprise, flailing wildly as his mind raced, you can’t get hurt by falling at this size, he reassured himself, indeed Allura had dropped him from higher places regularly, but he still grunted at the impact on her padded insole.

The smell hit him immediately, the pungent swampy air seemed to swirl around him, embracing him and pulling him into his new home. Caridia’s feet had a sharper smell than Allura’s, one that seemed to lance right up his nostrils and make him feel weaker, overpowered. He staggered to his feet, stumbling down the vast plain of the insole, pausing as a shadow fell over him.

“I’ve been wanting to do this for a long time,” Caridia said with a pleased sighe, “And I think you’ve been wanting it too.” Time seemed to slow as her foot descended, her toes flexing excitedly, like the talons of a hawk about to grab fleeing prey. Steven turned and ran, desperate to reach the toe of the shoe, but Caridia wasn’t so merciful as Allura was, and the massive sole entered the opening of the shoe, the soft wrinkled surface crashing into him like a meteor and pinning his face into the insole’s musty and yielding surface.

Caridia casually pushed her foot the rest of the way in, well aware that her human coworker was now pinned directly under the center of her foot. She tapped it on the carpet of the hovercar, fighting a smile as she imagined how that would shake her prisoner’s world.

She slid out of the car as it pulled in front of their office, and a moment later the rental zoomed off, the onboard AI taking it to the next fare. Each footstep was an earthquake for Steven, bringing the skyscraper sized woman’s whole weight down on his body like the world’s most powerful hug. The smell was so intense that it was all he could think about as it marinated through his clothes, soaking his skin, his hair, and stinging his lips with the earthy saltiness.

Caridia practically glowed as she felt the mix of humiliation and arousal from her prisoner, and she couldn’t help but put her shoe down a little harder on the tile, the long loud *clack* echoing through the office to announce her arrival.

The Stelan’s sense of dominance and power radiated down to him, making him feel even smaller, more insignificant than he already was. Where Allura always wanted him to know he was within her power, Caridia’s thoughts were downright brutal, a mental assault that found him fighting to flip himself over and kiss her soles.

He grunted as her next step increased the pressure, the loud “clack” of her heels echoing even through the leather of her shoes as each step pounded him from all sides. He let out sudden cry of surprise as her steps began to truly weigh on his shrunken form, the pressure going from merely omnipresent to painful. His ribs creaked, and for a moment he wondered if they would break.

Stop this! He thought, trying to signal to Caridia that he wanted out. He filled his mind with negativity, sending every possible signal he could over their tenuous mental link to take her shoe off and release him.

Caridia paused, sensing the doubt and reluctance, “No,” she growled under her breath, “you… You do want this,” she assured herself. She took another few steps, almost wincing under Steven’s mental counterattack. Finally she sighed, lightening her steps as she made it to the elevator.

She slipped her shoe off, letting Steven gasp for air as the mountainous alien woman bent down, pinching his ant sized body to retrieve him. There was a sticking sound as he was peeled off her insole, dangling limply from her fingers. Caridia bit her lip, a sudden sense of guilt coming over her before she adjusted her ring, returning him to his full size in a flash.

“Steven?” she asked quietly, cradling him in her arms, “Are you…”

“Don’t do that again,” he muttered, sliding out of her grip. She stepped back as he landed, almost catlike, on the elevator floor.

“I’m sorry!” Caridia stammered, “I thought… I thought you wanted someone to be rougher with you, that’s what males want! A woman who can bring them to heel!”

“That doesn’t mean I want to be shoved into your shoe and stomped into paste!” Steven said angrily.

The elevator door opened, and the pair started as a fuming Allura stood over them, “Caridia,” she said in a low voice, “Why was Steven distressed just now?”

Caridia gulped, backing into the corner as Allura entered the elevator, driving her into the corner as she moved between the other Stelan and Steven.

“Allura,” Steven sighed, “We… There was a misunderstanding.”

Caridia and Allura froze, looking down at him, “A misunderstanding?” Allura growled.

“Yes,” Steven said firmly, staring Allura down. “Please don’t hurt her.”

Allura huffed, then leaned down, picking Steven up and carrying him through the office angrily, leaving a terrified and bewildered Caridia behind them. She mouthed a silent “thanks” as he glanced back over Allura’s shoulder, and he sighed, sinking into Allura’s grip.

“We should go home early today,” Allura said softly, “I want you to come home with me, I want you to tell me why you’ve been avoiding me.”

“Yeah,” Steven said, “Okay…”

Steven lay across Allura’s chest in her bed, her massive breasts rising on either side of his head like a lover’s embrace, warming him and relaxing him as he sank into her embrace.

“I just didn’t want you to get caught up in the same kinds of things I did,” he began, “I didn’t want you to get hurt.”

“Steven,” Allura sighed, “I don’t care how dangerous being with you is… I still want it, and you can’t just push me away.” She hugged him tighter, “this is the last time you’ll be doing this anyway, right?”

“I’ve thought that before,” he grumbled.

“Did you have someone special to you that got hurt?” She asked.

“Someone special to me? No,” Steven muttered, “I’ve seen it happen though, it was part of why I left in the first place.”

“Why did you leave?” Allura asked, shifting up. “That’s the one thing I still haven’t gotten a sure answer on. Something happened, didn’t it? Something with Charlie?”

“Oh, he was there,” Steven grumbled. “Look, Allura, it’s been a rough day, I don’t think I can revisit that one now, can we just relax?”

“I do want to hear that story someday,” Allura said, shifting over him, “but… yes, let’s just enjoy ourselves for now.”

She rolled him over, grinning as she slowly pushed him down, sliding his naked body along hers until he reached the point between her massive thighs where her wet slit waited for him. Her hand cupped around the back of his head, gently, but firmly pressing him into her womanhood. Steven took the message, and began eagerly lapping at her folds, causing the titanic woman to writhe and moan.

Oh no you don’t, he held up his arms, blocking her thighs from crossing over him. He dove into her with increased gusto, his arms shaking as he struggled to hold thighs as thick as his torso from crossing over him and trapping him.

“Oh goddess,” Allura breathed, arching her back as her muscles spasmed up and down her body like jolts of lightning. She whined as she tried to close her legs over the man licking at her slit, but for all of her size advantage Steven was putting up a good fight, his arms upright as she gritted her teeth, eager to squeeze him close to her and grind herself off against his face.

I can’t hold her much longer, Steven realized, his arms quaking with exhaustion as the twin golden walls of her thighs pressed harder with each lick against her sensitive clit. There was one final gasp from overhead, and his strength failed. The massive thick thighs collapsed on either side of him like an avalanche, bringing more muscle than he had in his whole body down to squeeze him tightly against Allura’s womanhood as she came, soaking his face with her juices and grinding hard against his face, pressing it into her folds and filling his senses with the smell and taste of her arousal. Steven’s vision began to blur as her orgasm stretched, intensified by his struggling as her powerful body crushed any further resistance. Just when he was sure he was about to pass out, she collapsed backwards, her thighs parting like the sea and giving him fresh air.

“Wow,” Allura panted, giggling slightly as she looked down at the exhausted man between her legs, “humans truly are skilled with their tongues…”

She reached down, drawing him up her body again, enjoying the way he was nearly limp from exhaustion. The golden goddess slowly turned over, laying him down against her living room sized mattress and looming over him, letting the twin orbs of her breasts dangle over him sensuously as she admired his body, still soaked with her pungent cum and giving him a musty smell as she regarded him with a smile.

“Should I return the favor?” she asked sweetly.

Steven perked up, “Uh, yes, please!”

Allura brought her face down towards his groin, her tongue, almost as long as his arm, snaking out and playfully licking up his body. He shivered, and she took that as a sign to continue, letting the powerful pink appendage explore his body with a gusto. Her lips slowly sealed around his torso, drawing his manhood in between the puffy pink pillows as she began to slowly suck, letting her tongue flick at and ride up and down his shaft as she observed his reactions.

“Ah!” he gasped, jolting as she found just the right spot.

She responded with a knowing giggle, letting her massive tongue slide down his manhood again. He jerked, but she easily pressed her lips down, holding him in place as her torso sized hands came up and pinned his arms to the bed, holding him still while she finished with him.

Steven’s final moan echoed off the walls as Allura forced him to orgasm, slurping up his seed eagerly as his hips bucked against her lips, spraying powerfully into her mouth. The sensation became overwhelming as she went beyond the point of comfort, causing Steven to squirm in the throes of his powerful orgasm, held in place easily by Allura’s hands as she finished up the most intense blowjob of his life.

“Mm…” she giggled, licking her lips as she sat up. She swallowed loudly, glancing down in amusement at her spent human lover.

“I missed this,” he said softly. He leaned into her grip as she curled her hands under his body again, pulling him once more into the warmth of her embrace. The two stared at the ceiling for a few minutes, just enjoying the afterglow.

“So, what do we need to do to find our corporate spy?” Allura said with a sly smirk.

“It’s one thing not to push you away, but now you want to jump right into all of this?” Steven asked, raising an eyebrow.

“The sooner it’s over, the sooner we can get back to us, ” Allura said, “and I suppose I should help the Imperium, as a loyal citizen and all that. So, what can I do?”

Steven thought a moment, “Starla’s using Miguel as a catspaw in whatever she’s planning, maybe you and I could do the same?”

“And where do you want to go?” Allura asked curiously, “do you have any idea who’s working with her, or what they’re planning?”

“No,” Steven admitted, “but… I’ll be sure to tell you when I do. Until then, let’s just keep our eyes and ears open. Maybe we’ll get lucky and the intel services will scoop them all up and we won’t have to do anything.”

“Wouldn’t that be nice?” Allura agreed with a chuckle, running a finger through his hair.

Well she’s in it too, Steven thought, not sure how he felt about it. I couldn’t push her away after all, I ended up back in her arms in a week. The thought both relieved and worried him somehow.

“How do you want to deal with Caridia?” Allura asked as they walked into their office. The object of their discussion was absent so far, uncharacteristically late, no doubt to avoid the pair.

“I don’t know,” Steven muttered, “I almost feel kind of bad for her.”

“She trapped you in her shoe and was hurting you bad enough that you lit up like a flare on my mental senses,” Allura said coldly. “I know that humans believe we don’t take things like that seriously, but we very much do, at the very least Sula would send her packing if you went to her with this.”

Their door creaked open, and Caridia herself meekly walked in, looking nervously at the pair, “H-Hi,” she stammered, sitting down at her desk and doing her best to pretend nothing was wrong.

“Caridia,” Allura said in a low voice, “we need to talk.”

The dark haired Stelan looked from Allura, to Steven, drumming her hand on her desk nervously, “I-I’m sorry!” she said, tears welling up in her eyes, “I just thought… I didn’t mean to-“

Allura growled, cutting her off as she got up from her own desk, staring the other Stelan down, “You thought what exactly?” Caridia gulped, while both were Stelans Allura had a thicker and more powerful build compared to Caridia’s thinner physique, and Steven had no doubts which of them would come away worse if the two women got physical.

I’ve got to calm this down, Steven realized, “Allura!” he said, causing her head to whip back to him, “I don’t want…” He sighed, “Don’t hurt her, please.”

Allura softened, stalking back to Steven’s desk with slow deliberate clacks of her heels against the floor, “You’re lucky Steven’s a nicer person than I am,” she muttered.

“I’m willing to accept the apology,” Steven said slowly, “and we can just let it go…”

Caridia’s eyes went wide and her mouth opened in shock, mercy evidently wasn’t what she expected, “T-Thank you,” she whispered, “I promise, I’ll never do anything like that ever again, I was just so sure it was what you wanted-“

“I’d stop with that line of thinking,” Steven said sharply, causing her to pause, then nod sullenly.

“I’m uh… going to spend some time with the suppliers,” Caridia said softly, “you know, get everything ready and in place for the first prototype of the drone. I probably won’t be in the office much for the next few weeks.”

“That would be for the best,” Allura said, glaring at her.

“I’ll uh… see you two when we’re ready for the launch,” she said, smiling weakly as she gathered things from her desk. After a few minutes she nodded at them one last time, heading out the door a little too quickly to be casual.

With the awkwardness of the confrontation over, the day was almost normal. Steven found himself focusing on work, collecting data on the movement of the various raw materials to the site of the drone’s factory complexes, spread out among other Green Zones on Earth. The day was almost over when Sula entered their office with an excited grin.

“Steven, Allura!” she said, beaming, “I’ve got some good news!”

“We’re under budget and ahead of schedule,” Steven said with a grin.

“That we are!” Sula said with a chuckle, peering down at him, “We’re doing so well that corporate is sending a number of Earth employees on a little weekend getaway at the First Contact resort, if you two are interested?”

“Yes!” Allura said eagerly, “we’d love to go!”

“Great, I’ll make arrangements for your transport this Friday after work, just bring your suitcases to the office and you can leave right from here!” Sula said with a grin.

“What’s the First Contact Resort?” Steven asked as soon as Sula left.

“It’s in the Green Zone in the middle of the continent!” Allura said with a smile, “it’s built on the site of the first Stellan-Human contact.”

“Oh yeah,” Steven muttered, “I always wondered why Omaha of all places was a Green Zone, it never really seemed important like the other cities the Imperium designated. So the first contact is that important to your people?”

“The historical value can’t be understated,” Allura nodded, “but it’s also a great place to get away with your favorite human, it’s got a massive luxury resort, the finest of food and drink from all over the Imperium, and the scenery is just so exotic!”

“In Nebraska?” Steven smirked, “I’ve never been to the Green Zone there, but I’ve flown over it a few times, do Stelans really love grass and corn that much?”

“Yes!” Allura said eagerly, “there’s nothing like it on our planet, just so much vast open space!”

Steven blinked, I suppose scenery on their planet that’s boring to them might be interesting to me, he reasoned, still, he had to fight a chuckle at how Allura was practically bouncing behind her desk at the thought of a trip to what most of the post conquest America still thought of as flyover country.

With a sigh he reached to the power switch on his computer monitor, flicking it off for the day as he gathered his things to go home. He paused as he saw his reflection in the dark screen, there was something off about his eyes… He quickly leaned towards it, but saw only his normal brown irises.

“Everything okay?” Allura asked, glancing down at him.

“Yeah,” he said, tearing his gaze away from the monitor, for a minute there it almost looked like my eyes were… He sighed, no, we’re probably not even close to that… not even close.

Corporate Retreat by Greenanon

Too many Stelans go about a relationship with a human trying to start a bond, we recommend simply having a relationship with a human man for its own sake. A bond will occur when you are both ready for it.

-Finding Your Inner Goddess: A Guide to Romancing Earth Males

 

Steven glanced at the city of Omaha outside the shuttle window. Unlike most Green Zones it wasn’t filled with silver skyscrapers, or lines of floating hovercraft and orbital rockets, instead there were hotels, casinos, boutique shops, all large to be sure, but nothing like the massive structures that the Stelans built for themselves in cities dedicated to commerce.

“So, this is where first contact happened,” Steven said, glancing at the massive golden statue in the center of the old human sized downtown area. It stood at least as tall as the statue of liberty, a Stelan woman holding her hand down to a human man, a smile on both of their faces.

“Yes!” Allura said, reading the visitor’s pamphlet eagerly, “But it wasn’t official until a few years after our scout landed here.” She leaned over to show him the picture of an old 1950s movie advertisement, “Attack of the 50 Foot Woman” in the poster the blonde bombshell loomed over the highway and the city itself. “This movie was made about the events of the first contact, but the Earth governments at the time tried to cover things up and made them change the details.”

“So, the first Stelan scout really rampaged through downtown trying to catch a man?” Steven asked with a wry grin.

“Uh… well, that’s not far off,” Allura muttered, embarrassed. “She came back to the home world with wild tales of Stelan compatible males on a primitive world, the second expedition didn’t even make landfall, we just observed from orbit.”

“And then you stormed the planet,” Steven guessed.

Allura sighed, “The wormhole between our system and yours was stabilized, and initially the plan was for a slow and steady integration, but when it got out that this planet had so many males, and that you were bond-compatible… Well, a lot of Stelans got too excited, every spacefaring craft on our home world was filled to capacity, they overwhelmed our fleet’s ability to keep order and millions of Stelans were able to reach Earth’s surface.”

“Yeah, my dad sometimes tells stories about it,” Steven chuckled, “he was in his twenties, had just gotten married to my mom, and then a flying bus full of twenty-foot-tall women ran out and grabbed him, along with every other man who was outside doing yardwork at the time.”

“Oh goddess,” Allura moaned, rubbing her temples, “Did your mother manage to recover him?”

“Yeah, a pair of your military officers brought him back a few hours later,” Steven laughed, “they must have really had their hands full the first day.”

“The original plan was for a small delegation to meet your leaders and invite you to join the Imperium,” Allura muttered.

Invite, right,” Steven said as the shuttle began to descend.

Central Stelan Robotics had booked the top two floors of the hotel, and as Allura pushed the door to their suite open Steven couldn’t help but marvel at luxurious accommodations before them. The suite had a small, for a Stelan, Kitchen, along with a living room set and floating television monitor. Floor to ceiling windows let them gaze out at the resort’s pool below, along with a view of the open prairie to the west where the city and suburbs ended. The bedroom held one of the massive Stelan sized beds, even bigger than Allura’s back home, and as she carried him in, tossing him gently onto the expansive mattress, he couldn’t help but be impressed by the soft blankets of the bedspread.

“Don’t you want to explore the resort?” Steven asked, crawling backwards away from her with a grin.

After I have some fun with you,” she replied.

Her hands came down on him, gently pulling his buttoned shirt open, stripping his pants off next in a smooth practiced motion that always gave him goosebumps. Allura balled up his clothes, tossing them away, then grinned down at him, readying her ring. There was a flash, and then Steven was looking up at her, a mere six inches tall before a twenty-foot woman.

“Reducing a cute male is always such a thrill,” she growled. Her hand stretched towards him, fingers wide to snatch him up.

“You’ll have to catch me first!” Steven called, rolling deftly out of the way and sprinting for the edge of the bed.

Allura leapt for him, causing the bed to lurch as she landed on it, propelling him into the air just as her hand closed on the empty space where he’d just been. Steven flailed through the air, panicking for a moment before landing on the soft carpet with a grunt.

Shrink ray, he thought wildly, can’t get hurt by falling… He didn’t let himself pause, running as fast as he could through the door and back out into the suite’s living room.

Allura grinned as she stood back up, watching him disappear beneath one of the couch’s end tables, “Fine Steven, if that’s how you want to play it…” She walked across the carpet in a stalking motion, feeling the carpet beneath her bare toes as she slowly gazed around the room, looking for movement. She slowly bent down, getting on her hands and knees and looking underneath the furniture, one piece at a time.

Steven watched the skyscraper sized woman continue her search for him, and he moved backwards into the shadows underneath the kitchen counter. He was panting, out of breath after having run through the suite at this size, but it appeared to have worked, Allura was searching for him under chairs and end tables, all while he crept silently along the tiled floor of the kitchenette.

“Where are you, Steven?” Allura asked playfully, “you’re only making me more excited!”

That’s the idea, he thought with a grin, making his way along the wall. The mountainous woman in the distance stood up, and he dove for cover behind the black leather wall of her shoes, resting by the door. The rich smell of polished leather filled his nostrils as he peeked hesitantly around them, and the soft thud of the giant woman’s footsteps vibrated the ground below him as she slowly paced through the hotel room, eyes scanning the ground.

The bedroom, Steven thought, glancing at her, and calculating how far it was, she won’t think to go back there and look for me…

He bolted, breaking cover and sprinting for the immense doorway. The rush of adrenaline and the thrill of the chase was too strong a feeling however; and Allura smiled as she sensed his sudden excitement. She whirled around, her hair bouncing around her shoulders as she giggled at the speck of a man fleeing across her carpet.

“There you are!” Allura crowed.

The ground shook as she thundered her way across the hotel suite, covering in a few steps what was a cross country sprint for him. Steven saw her shadow fall over him, and he turned around just in time to see her smug face looking down between the gaps of her toes, wiggling over him in preparation.

“Squish!” Allura teased, slamming her foot down and pinning him to the soft carpet with enough force to knock the wind out of him. The soft sole slid against his back, grinding him back and forth across the synthetic fibers as she crossed her arms, her face a picture of victory as she toyed with him underfoot.

Steven summoned all of his strength, managing to turn over onto his back and face her. Allura saw this, and moved her big toe over his face, meaning to press his head back down. He gripped the torso sized digit with gritted teeth, struggling to hold it back as Allura smirked overhead.

“Kiss it,” she ordered.

“N-Never!” Steven shouted back, his arms shaking as the pressure from Allura’s toe increased.

She just laughed, firmly pressing her toe down and easily overcoming his feeble resistance as the bottom of her toe made contact with his face. She lifted up the rest of her foot a moment, really pressing it into him as she ground back and forth, ruffling his hair into the carpet as she forced a long kiss.

“O-Okay, I surrender!” Steven shouted.

“I know,” Allura said with a smirk, “Come on then!” Her toes lowered down his body, clenching around his abdomen and gripping him tightly and lifting him up to her waiting hand. Her fingers wrapped tightly around him, making another escape impossible as she walked towards the bed. Her thumb went up under her dress, hooking her underwear and panties and slowly tracing them down. Steven stared at the abandoned underwear as Allura stepped out of them, leaving herself naked below her dress as she casually rolled onto the bed. She sighed, leaning back onto the pillow, hiking her dress up and exposing her glistening womanhood as she parted her lips with her fingers.

“Uh…” Steven gulped, “Are you sure you want me to… at this size?”

“Yes,” she breathed, gently tilting her palm and bringing him level with the pink tunnel.

Steven felt her finger against his back, sliding him slowly in and letting the soft walls of her womanhood envelop him, quickly soaking him in her juices as he was pushed inside. The light vanished, replaced by a warm and cloying darkness that made it difficult to breathe as his body was carried by the undulating motions of her arousal.

Allura hummed happily to herself, feeling the electric tingling sensations of Steven’s struggles, contrasting nicely with his radiating arousal, bouncing around inside her head and letting her feel his excitement. She crossed her legs, tightening his prison and letting the soft, slick walls grind back and forth over him.

That feels… unbelievable, Steven couldn’t help but groan along with the giant woman, her radiating moan of pleasure shaking the tunnel around him and nearly bringing him to climax then and there.

“Hold on a little longer,” Allura muttered under her breath. She slowly started to toy with herself, sending the most depraved and delightful thoughts she could at Steven.

Steven jerked as his mind was assaulted by a dozen images of Allura toying with him in a myriad of ways, some they’d tried, and some they’d only talked about. He imagined bowing before her, kissing her heels while she smirked overhead, suckling at her breast as she pulled on her immense bra, hiding him from the world as she went about her day, worshiping her toes while they playfully gripped at him, tossing him about and toying with him before pinning him in place below them, letting the golden skinned goddess bask in his submission.

Allura’s inner walls spasmed, clenching tight around Steven and making it hard to breathe as her orgasm began, and a moment later the rumbling motion of the spongy walls gripping him caused him to join her, gritting his teeth and fighting with all of his might, getting nowhere as her womanhood held him firmly in place.

The final wave quickly approached, and Allura sighed, leaning back on her pillow, and slowly uncrossing her legs. Steven was still for a moment, exhausted himself as the powerful muscles around him finally gave up their hold on him. Dizzy and defeated, Steven began to crawl out of her, sliding out onto the bed with a small thud as he hit the blankets. He completely soaked in her juices, the rich pungent odor lingering in his nostrils as he stumbled to his feet.

Allura glanced down between her legs, a goofy grin on her face. She lifted her ring towards him, tapping it and returning him to his full size with a flash. She leaned down, picking Steven up and dragging him along her body as she snuggled him close, enjoying the fading post-orgasm haze.

“We’re supposed to get drinks at sunset with some other members of the company,” Allura muttered dreamily.

“I need a shower,” Steven laughed, wiping some of the gunk out of his eyes.

“We’ll take one together,” Allura said with a grin.

Allura looked resplendent in her dark red cocktail dress, showing a deep cleavage as her high heels clacked against the tiled floor of the hover transport. Steven was right behind her, walking briskly to keep up with the twenty-foot woman. He was dressed in formal evening wear himself, a sharp tuxedo that had been provided in the room’s human sized dressing closet.

They were boarding a series of large open topped hover vehicles, each equipped with a small Stelan staffed bar that would serve them as the square shaped transports hovered over the rolling plains west of the city proper.

Steven had to admit, while he’d been skeptical of the location, the view of the reddish orange sunset over the waving grasslands did have a certain beauty to it. The way the dying light bathed Allura made her look stunning, and she looked down at him with a satisfied smirk as she sensed the flattering thoughts he had about her.

There were perhaps a dozen other Stelans and a handful of human men on their hover transport, and in the distance they could see others from the resort, hovering a few hundred yards from them. Allura moved away from the rest of the passengers, leaning down and picking up Steven, holding him up so he could see the sunset better.

“To think this was the first we ever saw of Earth,” Allura marveled. She held him close, and Steven couldn’t help but smile.

“I guess it does look pretty nice,” he admitted.

Steven glanced at the other transports, hovering nearby. He frowned as he spotted a familiar face, Starla Velaryon was laughing with a pair of other Stelans, a cocktail in hand. Miguel was at her side, at his full size for a change, seemingly acting as her date for the evening.

I guess she was one of the people the company sent on the retreat, Steven thought. A resort like this would be a good place to meet with a contact…

“What is it?” Allura whispered. She’d picked up his sudden heightened awareness, glancing around and searching for the source.

“Just enjoy the sunset,” Steven said, turning back to it, “I’ll tell you back at the room…”

“Starla’s here?” Allura asked, “it makes sense, but why do you think she’s got something planned? Even bad people need vacation.”

“Yeah,” Steven said, running his thumbs up along her massive feet as she reclined on the couch, “but a resort like this gives a lot of people a reasonable excuse to be in a spot with others they normally couldn’t talk to without raising some suspicions.” He thought a moment, “Is there anywhere in the resort that would have no cameras, no surveillance in general?”

“The steam sauna,” Allura said quickly, “you go in naked!”

Steven nodded, “and are humans allowed in?”

“They’re the uh… towelboys,” Allura giggled.

Steven rolled his eyes, “It’ll work… now how do we know when she’ll be going?”

“I’ve got an idea,” Allura said with a grin. “Tomorrow, when the guest desk opens…”

Steven dangled from Allura’s most expensive necklace, a gold and ruby studded piece that had him shackled, spread eagle across the center stone at a few inches tall. He glanced at the Stelan women they passed in the hotel’s lobby, a few gave him a glance, or a smile, but few paid real attention to him, he was an accessory after all, a trophy of Allura’s.

She made her way to the front desk, where the receptionist was typing commands in to a floating monitor. Allura leaned over the counter, letting the necklace dangle down and almost touch the surface.

“Excuse me,” Allura said, “I have a few questions about the amenities offered?”

“Of course!” the receptionist beamed, turning the screen away so she could talk with Allura.

“I’d like to know which of the hotel’s restaurants is the best,” Allura drawled.

“They’re both wonderful,” The receptionist replied, “But for formal dining, I’d have to recommend…”

Steven ignored the conversation between the giant women overhead, activating the necklace’s safety release. The shackles around his wrists snapped open, and he slid down to the hotel counter. Glancing up to make sure the gold skinned receptionist was still busy, he crept over to her work station.

“Another thing,” Allura asked offhandedly, “I was thinking of watching a film later, what human entertainment channels does the suite have.”

“All of them,” The receptionist said with a smile.

Allura started, “I uh… I see, are there any films you would recommend?”

Steven gripped the computer mouse, easily as big as he was, clicking through the guest services files. He quickly found reservation schedules for the spa room, scrolling through them to find Starla’s.

Bingo, he thought, finding her guest file. Looks like you’ll be there at eight tonight. He closed the window, creeping back along the desk towards Allura. He leaned back against the ruby necklace, letting the bonds click back into place.

Allura glanced down, and he nodded, “You know, I think I’ll just look through them myself,” Allura said with a smile, “thanks for your recommendations though!”

“Always happy to help!” the receptionist beamed as they walked away.

“So, what do we do now?” Allura asked eagerly, walking through the hotel halls towards the spa room.

“I just need to get in there and see who she’s meeting with,” Steven said, “Is there a uniform or something for the humans who work in the spa?”

“Oh uh,” Allura giggled, “About that…” Steven suddenly saw a vision of himself, naked, serving Allura in a startlingly revealing speedo. “They’ll probably have some near the steam room?” she said sheepishly.

“Okay,” Steven sighed, mentally preparing himself for the “uniform.” “Let’s get moving.”

The steam room had one entrance for Stelans, and another for humans. It hadn’t been difficult to find a small employee’s changing room, complete with a fresh pile of the red speedo style underwear that the human servants wore as they served the alien women lounging in the sauna.

Would Starla recognize me? he wondered. We only met once, still… better not get too close.

“Hey, who are you?” another man asked, walking in to the locker room.

“I’m usually work the other shift, but management asked me to fill in,” he lied.

The man stared a moment, the nodded, “Schedule’s been fucked lately,” he said.

“You’re telling me,” Steven chuckled, grabbing a stack of towels.

The other steam room employee opened the door for him, and he glanced around as he walked towards the steam room. Starla strode by, startling him and thankfully not bothering to look down. She was wearing a white bathrobe, tying the sash tight as she stepped inside. Steven followed, going through the small human sized door.

Starla sighed, leaning back and relaxing as the steam grew thicker. Steven turned his back to her, hefting the towels up onto the stand and then pretending to adjust the furnace a moment.

“Human,” she barked suddenly, causing Steven to freeze. He could feel Allura’s fear reacting to his, and he tried to calm himself, for both of their sakes. He peeked over his shoulder, Starla hadn’t even looked up, simply gesturing to him.

“Yes ma’am?” he asked, trying to disguise his voice slightly.

“Turn it down a little, I like to start off cooler and then raise the temperature a little after a while.”

“Of course,” he said, adjusting the small furnace.

The door opened, and Steven kept his eyes straight ahead as he heard another Stelan woman thunder into the steam room behind him.

“Starla,” Caridia said nervously, “A-Are you sure we can talk here?”

Steven’s heartbeat picked up again, Caridia!? There’s no way she won’t recognize me!

He turned to go, rushing out of the human doorway, careful to keep his head turned away from the pair. He lingered near the door as it shut, but the low growl as the furnace started making a low hum, warming the water and fogging up the windows.

“Are you okay?” Allura asked, racing down the hallway, her heels clicking a steady beat. “I felt a lot of nervousness while you were in there.”

“Yeah,” he muttered, “Shrink me and get me back up to the room, we need to talk.”

“Caridia?” Allura growled, “I should have known it would be her!”

The pair had retired to their suite, and Allura was cradling Steven in her arms as they sat on the Stelan sized couch. She’d regrown him to his normal size, changing into a bathrobe herself as they discussed what they’d learned.

“It’s troubling,” Steven admitted, “I didn’t even know she was on this trip… Maybe Starla invited her?”

“Who cares why she’s here,” Allura muttered, “Let’s call up your friend Charlie and get her arrested.”

Allura just wants Caridia behind bars because of what happened between us, Steven thought, a little amused. What is her involvement here? His brow furrowed, even after everything he had a soft spot for his coworker, and he didn’t want to believe she was involved in whatever treasonous plot was unfolding beneath their noses. At the same time, it was hard to deny that a secret meeting with Starla was suspicious. Maybe she’s being set up to take the fall? He wondered.

“If Caridia is in on it, she’ll probably be the bagman,” he said finally.

“Bagman?”

“The person doing the dirty work, the one carrying the incriminating stuff,” Steven explained. “It’s all coming together, we’re forced to use some shady suppliers by Starla, Caridia is suddenly out of the office a lot and mostly dealing with them. Starla gets to be hands off, a nice degree of separation between her and anyone in danger of getting caught.”

“I guess we’ll have to tail her or something,” Allura said. She squealed, hugging Steven tightly and causing him to wheeze. “This is all so exciting! Is spy stuff always this fun?”

“It’s dangerous,” Steven said, but he couldn’t keep a smile off his face in light of her enthusiasm.

Allura stared off into space a moment, then sighed, “Steven? Can you tell me why you left the CIA?”

“I…” Steven thought it over, What the hell, is there ever going to be a good time?

“Steven?” she asked hesitantly, “if you don’t want to-“

“Charlie and I were assigned to a matter involving the recovery of a stolen datapad,” Steven began. “We didn’t know what it was, only that half the governments on Earth wanted it.”

“Why are earth nations still so competitive with one another?” Allura asked with a frown, “we’ve provided you with technology and resources to keep all of your people fed and prosperous.”

“We’ve been fighting each other since we crawled out of the sea,” Steven said with a shrug, “Obviously we weren’t going to stop just because we’ve got Big Sister looking over our shoulders.”

Allura raised an eyebrow, confused, “Big Sister?”

“Classical reference,” Steven said dismissively. “My point is, even as a protectorate of your Imperium, our governments find enough things to squabble about that all the spy agencies are busy, with military action off the table entirely they’re probably even busier now than they were pre-conquest, they’re the only tools we have left to strike at each other after all.”

“So, a number of other human governments were after this datapad,” Allura noted, “and then what?”

“Charlie put me in contact with an FSB agent who claimed to know what was on it, said it was okay if we beat him to it so long as the Chinese or the French didn’t get it first,” Steven growled. “They said it was the activation codes for what was left of Earth’s nuclear weapons.”

“Goddess,” Allura breathed, “I-I thought they were all destroyed!”

“So did I,” Steven said, “but the rumor was out that there were bombs somewhere, and that datapad would activate them.” He leaned back, savoring the soft feeling of Allura’s breasts as he adjusted himself, getting comfortable. “I tracked the datapad to a warehouse in Canada, the smuggler who had come into possession of it had his family there, wife and daughter… I think his intent was to trade it for money and a new identity somewhere else.”

“And you… hurt him?” Allura said in a hushed tone.

“Not too bad, all things considered,” Steven sighed, “still, it’s not a good feeling to punch a man in front of his kid. The cops were coming, and I couldn’t let myself get taken into custody. I pulled my gun on him and told him he had until the count of three to hand me the datapad or I’d shoot him.”

“Did he?”

“Yeah,” Steven chuckled, “I justified it to myself by saying that if it fell into the wrong hands thousands, millions, of people could die.”

“Steven…” Allura searched for the words. “It does sound like an acceptable thing, distasteful as it might have been.”

“It would have been,” Steven agreed, his voice growing cold, “but that datapad didn’t have nuclear codes, there never were any… It was a new type of cryptocurrency software.” He swore under his breath and looked at the ceiling, “The agency was really happy to have it of course, they told me it was an ideal outcome, nobody dead, the item recovered, and the agency with a new source of off the books funding.”

“But you almost killed a man,” Allura said, horrified.

“And in front of his wife and daughter too,” Steven agreed, “and that’s when I decided that spy games weren’t for me.” He chuckled, “Charlie insists he didn’t know the Russian’s info was fake, but I’ve always wondered if he spread that nuclear codes rumor himself to light a fire under people’s asses, he was always big on misdirection like that.”

Allura shuddered, “I can see why you don’t care for him,” she muttered.

“So that’s it,” Steven said wistfully, “I told the truth that day on the shuttle, I’ve never killed anyone, but I got closer than I would have liked.”

“Steven,” Allura said slowly, lifting him up to face her, “You are a good man, and I’m not saying that just because you’re cute.”

“Thanks,” he said, a sad smile coming over his face, “Sorry for getting you caught up in all of this.”

“It’s worth it, to be with you,” she said, bringing him close for a kiss. His legs dangled below him as their lips locked, and by the time they parted he was rock hard, panting with excitement as he looked at her eagerly. She looked down between his legs and smirked, “Steven, would you like to-“

“Yes!” he said eagerly.

Allura smirked, pulling her bathrobe open and allowing access to her immense breasts. Steven gulped as he studied the golden orbs, his mouth suddenly so dry. She lowered him down, her hand gently cupping around the back of his head and guiding him to her dark nipple. His lips opened instinctively, taking her into his mouth and suckling eagerly.

“That’s it,” Allura moaned, cradling him close.

Steven’s eyes shot open, and he almost pushed away as he felt the first stream of her milk hit his tongue. It was sweet, rich, and it carried a strange warmth that seemed to spread through his body as soon as it hit his stomach. His mind went blank as he greedily pressed his face into the enormous golden woman’s breast, the warm flesh pressing against his face as he sucked as much out of her as he could.

“Oh goddess,” Allura gasped. Her toes curled as pleasure rocked her body, the powerful sensation of Steven drawing her milk out was like nothing she’d ever felt before, and it took all of her concentration not to roll off the couch as the tingling raced up and down her arms and legs.

Steven felt his erection pressing hard against her, and he was dimly aware of a massive golden hand forcing its way between his legs, the massive fingers curling around his manhood as he continued to drink. The first few strokes up and down his shaft caused him to see stars, the feeling of her hand combined with her milk in his belly was overpowering, and his eyes threatened to roll back as he spurted wildly into her palm.

“YES!” she cried, collapsing backwards as the last drops of her milk were taken from her. There was a soft *pop* as she pulled Steven free, giggling and grinning up at him as she panted. “D-Do I taste good?”

Steven could only nod, blinking as the warm fuzzy feeling in his extremities slowly faded. His body went limp, and he felt suddenly tired, as if he’d run a marathon.

“I-I think I need to lay down,” he yawned suddenly.

“Oh…” Allura said, her eyes wide, “S-Steven, before you do…” She gulped, searching for the words and trying to keep herself from bouncing off the couch in giddy excitement. “A mirror,” she said suddenly, “you need to see the mirror!”

“What!?” he exclaimed, his vision blurring as she rushed him into the suite’s bathroom. “Why do I need a mirror…” his voice trailed off as he looked at his reflection.

My eyes, he realized.

They were solid gold, and he realized he could feel Allura’s excitement over it too. He could feel more than just her excitement in fact, he was more aware of her form behind him than he’d ever been, almost as if she were a part of his own body, a limb that had fallen asleep and left a pins and needles sensation in the back of his head.

“We’re bonded?” he asked, stunned.

“Not yet,” Allura said excitedly, carrying him to the bed, “but it’s started!” She laid him down, gently pulling the covers over him.

“W-What do we do now?” he stammered, fighting a yawn.

“Well you are going to sleep,” Allura said, smiling as she stroked a finger over his head. “The bonding process is very difficult on males; you’re changing at a cellular level. Some males will sleep sixteen hours or more for a few weeks until the process is complete. We’ll get you in a good pre-bonding clinic as soon as we get back to New York!”

“What happens at the bonding clinic?” Steven asked, his eyes fluttering as he struggled to stay awake.

“Health treatments to make it all easier mostly,” Allura said, “then there are your immunizations.”

“Why do I need those?” Steven grumbled, closing his eyes and rolling over in the bed.

“It’s the law,” Allura said with a shrug, “most bonded humans will want to travel offworld at some point with their bondmate, so you have to get shots for offworld diseases.”

Steven wanted to ask more questions, but sleep had taken him, and he snoozed softly as Allura sat on the bed, looking down at him with a smile.  

Company Health Plan by Greenanon

The bonding process is of course what most Stelan women aspire to with their human partners, it is important to make this transition a pleasant one, be extra attentive and caring to your partners wants and needs during this time.

-Finding Your Inner Goddess, a Guide to Romancing Earth Males.

Steven groaned, blinking sleep out of his eyes as he looked up at the ceiling of Allura’s apartment. They’d returned to her apartment following their corporate retreat, with Allura carrying him most of the way. The bonding process had started, and even now he was keenly aware of her location, somewhere down on the bottom floor of the apartment building, likely returning from getting groceries.

I’ve been asleep for sixteen hours, he thought, looking at the clock, and I feel like I could sleep sixteen more… The bonding process was tiring, and there was a slight soreness in his arms and legs as if he’d had a particularly strenuous workout the day before. My muscles, he thought, they’re getting denser, stronger…

He felt the warm buzz of Allura starting to ascend upwards, the sensation of her presence almost like a limb that had fallen asleep as he instinctively tracked her through the complex.

I wonder if Steven’s up yet? Her voice echoed in his head.

He blinked, Allura?

There was a muffled voice in the back of his head, as though she were trying to respond, but he couldn’t understand it. A moment later she entered the apartment, making her way to the bedroom with a smile.

“Can we hear each other’s thoughts?” Steven asked.

Allura shrugged, “Sometimes, most bondmates never reach perfect telepathy.” She brought a bag of groceries around, “I got all of your favorite foods, and I called Sula and started getting your medical leave lined up!”

“This is the worst time for this,” Steven groaned, rubbing his forehead. “The drone is going into production at the end of next month!”

“You’ll be out of the bonding clinic by then,” Allura said reassuringly. “I can be your eyes and ears in the office, and I’ll come by to give you updates on what’s going on every day!”

“It’ll have to do,” he groaned, “I’m exhausted all the time since this started…”

Allura giggled, slowly bending over and letting him see the twin golden orbs of her cleavage, “That’s very normal… you’ll feel better once you’ve had something to eat.”

Steven felt his manhood rising, and he couldn’t help but grin as Allura unbuttoned the front of her office shirt. She smirked at his reaction, tossing her shirt to the edge of the bed before reaching behind her to unclasp her bra. The towering breasts sprung free, bouncing slightly as she crawled up the bed to him.

His eyes lingered on her nipple, and a moment later it was pressed into his mouth. Steven closed his lips around it, enjoying the warmth of her soft breast as it pressed around the rest of his face, sandwiching him between it and the soft expanse of the bed.

The first splash of her milk hit his tongue, and Allura shivered and groaned overhead as he drank deeply. Her hand slipped behind his head, holding him in place as he drained her eagerly. The enormous woman over him was gasping in pleasure with each long slow gulp that he pulled form her. He stayed latched to her chest as she rolled over, exposing him to the cold air as his body was pulled form the blankets. Her body was warm though, and he hugged himself tighter to it as he savored the rich sweetness flowing out of her breast.

“Keep going,” she sighed happily, shifting her head against the pillow and getting comfortable.

Steven obliged, letting instinct take over as her arms draped over him, hugging him tight. Her arms were like iron, imprisoning him and keeping him safe at the same time. His stomach felt abuzz as the potent milk filled it, and he almost groaned in pleasure himself as an unfamiliar warmth seemed to slowly spread through his body.

“Allura,” he gasped, pulling his mouth away and looking up at her in adoration. She looked back down at him, a pleased smile on her face, as she let him slowly roll off of her massive form, collapsing to the bed next to her. “I-Is it always going to feel like that now?”

“It will get less intense,” she smiled dreamily, “but it will always feel wonderful… Do you feel better?”

“Yeah actually,” he muttered, sitting up and clenching his fists, “I feel like I could run a marathon or something now!”

“It won’t last long,” she giggled, “your body can’t really use my milk properly yet, or something like that… To tell you the truth I don’t know much about the biology of the bonding process. I’m sure they’ll explain it when we get you to the clinic.”

The clinic, he thought hesitantly. He’d done a bit of light reading about the Stelan Bonding Clinics when he’d first started dating Allura, although he’d never expected to have to pick one so soon.

“Don’t worry,” Allura said reassuringly, “the company health plan covers any of them you might want to go to.”

“What are my options?” he asked with a sigh.

“It’s all down to your personal comfort,” Allura said, reaching down the bed for her bra. Steven fought a sudden wave of disappointment as she clasped it back on, hiding the mountains from his view. “Would you like one that has a more social setting? Some earth men like to have a lot of their fellows around as they go through the process, others prefer to simply be alone, only letting their Bondmate visit them.”

“A less social one, please,” Steven muttered.

“That’s what I thought you’d want,” Allura said with a smile. “I’ll take you there tomorrow.”

Steven shifted, enjoying the newfound energy to slide out of the bed and down to the floor. He followed her into the kitchen, marveling at the way he was still aware of Allura even as she disappeared from his sight.

Dr. Ames Stelan Bonding Clinic , Steven read as Allura carried him into the building. He’d have walked in under his own power, but the lethargy was seeping in again. Allura’s milk was, so far, only giving him an hour or so on his feet before he felt drained again.

The clinic itself was in on the top several floors of a large skyscraper, and as the elevator climbed the pair got a good view of the city at midday, and there was a crisp and light scent that filled the elevator as they stepped off of it into a well lit and airy reception area. While there were Stelans in nurses outfits walking the halls behind the desk, the overall design was less like a hospital and more like a health spa or fitness club. Most of the floor plan behind the front desk was open, with private rooms lining the edges of the grand space. There was ample greenery, and even Stelan-sized water fountain bubbling in the center of the room, the top adorned by a Stelan woman and a human male being carried on her shoulder.

“Ah, you must be Allura and Steven!” the towering Stelan nurse behind the desk said excitedly, “we’ve been expecting you!”

“That’s us,” Steven said with a weak smile.

“Please, right this way!”

She led them through the massive space, her heels clicking loudly on the tiled floor as she brought them to a corner room. She opened it, gesturing in with a smile. The suite contained a human sized bed, and furniture, along with Stelan equivalents on the far side of the room. There were several monitors built into the side of the wall, and as Allura slowly lowered him down to the human sized bed he saw them light up, listing his name, vitals, and displaying other readings that he didn’t recognize.

Allura lowered him down to the bed, standing over him with a warm smile as he changed out of his clothing and into a thin paper hospital gown. He could sense the way she took him in, and he gave her a wry grin as he realized she found the disposable patient’s gown attractive on him, her innermost thoughts leaking out into his own.

“This?” he asked, glancing down at it, “really?”

“I like the way I can see your bottom when you move,” Allura purred, “and it makes you look so cute and… helpless.” She leaned down, planting her pillowy lips on his cheek and leaving a kiss.

Helpless, he thought, suddenly imagining Allura in a nurse’s uniform, standing over him. I’ve got to a gree with her, there’s definitely something appealing about it…

“Okay, I need to get back to the office,” Allura said with a smile, “I’ll be by as soon as work ends.” She turned to go, then paused, a mischievous smirk coming over her face, “I did make sure to request that the nurses take special care of you Steven, so try to relax and enjoy yourself!”

Special care? He frowned and looked at the towering Stelan nurse, who giggled as she looked down at him.

The door closed, leaving him alone with the nurse, who immediately went to the monitors on the wall, “Well Steven, it seems that you’re taking to the bonding process well,” she mused. She tapped the touchscreen, and diagram of his organs showed, each one highlighted in green. “The primary thing we need to do here is to keep you under observation, as well as preparing your inoculations for offworld diseases.”

“I won’t need those,” Steven insisted, “I don’t plan on leaving Earth.”

The nurse paused, towering over him with a curious expression, “I’m afraid they’re all standard,” she said finally, “and mandated by Stelan law. I promise you they’re very quick and painless.”

I wasn’t worried about them hurting, Steven thought with a sigh as he lay back in his bed. That’s one more barrier to leaving earth knocked down… What if Allura does want to leave? Would I have to go with her now? He gazed out the window, thinking on it.

The pneumatic door hissed open a few moments later, and two gigantic Stelan nurses wheeled a cart in, giggling conspiratorially with each other as they looked down at the tiny human in the bed.

“Hi Steven,” one cooed, “I’m Nurse Helia.”

“Oh, I realize I forgot to introduce myself,” the Nurse from earlier grinned, “I’m Trista.”

“Charmed,” Steven said with a smirk. From the way the pair of nurses were exchanging looks with each other he was beginning ot have an idea of exactly what kind of “relaxation” Allura had arranged for him.

“Now then,” Helia muttered, preparing the first syringe, “This first one is for brain slugs.”

“Brain slugs?” Steven asked with a raised eyebrow.

The nurses dropped their giddy and bubbly demeanor a moment, shivering together, “Awful things,” Helia muttered, taking the needle from her colleague, “they can’t survive on Earth thankfully, and with this shot they won’t be able to survive in you either.”

The syringe itself was essentially a small human sized one, with a plunger and grips large enough for Stelan hands. True to the nurse’s promise, it pinched only a little, and didn’t feel any different from any other shot he’d ever gotten.

“There are a lot of Stelan native plants in here as well,” Trista said, gesturing around to the ferns adorning his room. Several had odd crisscross patterns on the leaves in colors like blue and pink, and another had several flowers with oddly geometric petals, as if they were made of factory forged pieces rather than grown naturally. “If you feel any kind of allergic reaction, please let us know immediately,” she continued, “Most humans tolerate Stelan flora well, but some of you do occasionally get hives or sneezes from them.”

As she spoke one of the familiar bug sized pollination drones appeared from a small vent in the ceiling. The robotic bug journeyed to the plants, disappearing into the petal for a moment, then re-emerging as its small hover motor engaged. It faltered a moment, then slowly lowered down to the floor.

“It’s broken,” Helia said with a smirk, “Do you want this one?”

Trista nodded, glancing down at Steven, “These pollination drones are the only way to keep Stelan plants alive on this planet,” she sighed, walking across the floor, letting her heels click loudly on the tiled half of the room. “The problem is, they don’t last very long, a few days at most, then the factory hive has to pump out a new batch.”

She glanced over at Steven, not bothering to hide her smirk as she saw him watching intently. She slowly raised her heeled foot over the pollination drone, then let the sole of the shining red shoe come down. She took her time crushing the thing, letting the loud crunch of splitting plastic and crumpling metal fill the room. Steven felt suddenly hot, gulping as he watched her grind the robotic drone down, savoring the feeling of smearing it across the floor.

“They’re a lot of fun to step on,” Trista said in a sultry voice. She shot a look down at Steven, suddenly appearing less like the bubbly nurse and more like a goddess ready to receive tribute. “Allura said you might be the kind of man who appreciates things like that?”

“Judging by that tent in his bedsheets the answer is yes,” Helia laughed. “You should show him your tattoo!”

“Tattoo?” Steven asked, shifting the blankets and trying to hide his excitement.

Trista smirked, then slowly kicked off her ruby red heels, walking across the room with a saunter in her step. The sound of her footsteps went quiet as she walked onto the carpeted half of the room, and she twirled slightly, lifting up her foot and letting him see the writing across the wrinkled golden skin of her sole.

“Tiny Men Go Here” Steven read aloud.

“What do you think?” Trista asked with a grin, “I’m thinking of getting one on the other foot, I’d like something like, ‘If you can read this you should be kissing.’”

“Yeah, sounds neat,” Steven said absently. His eyes were locked on her sole, and between the two Stelans broadcasting their own desires, and his own amorous thoughts bouncing back, his arousal was reaching a peak. Somewhere in the back of his head he could tell Allura knew what was happening, and was mildly amused by the whole thing.

“So,” Hestia said, grabbing a small plastic sample cup from the medical cart, “We usually like to collect a sample from every male that comes in here, obviously we can leave if you want privacy…” She grinned, “Or we could help, what do you think?”

Steven hesitated a moment, thinking back to Allura. He couldn’t sense exactly where she was anymore, she’d left the building at least, but he could feel her curiosity, and a sense of approval.

“Sure,” he said, summoning what remained of his energy as he slid out of the bed. His legs quaked a moment, as if he’d been running all day and then tried to get up after a rest, but he stood firm, grinning up at the two Stelans.

“Sweetie, just try to relax,” Helia giggled, kneeling down to cradle his swaying body. She slowly eased him down, letting his back touch the soft carpet. Her fingers pinched the paper hospital gown, and a loud tearing sound rang out as she ripped it off of him as if she was unwrapping a piece of candy. “Hmm… patient appears ready,” Helia said in a faux serious tone, gently sliding the tip of her finger up his shaft, causing him to shiver slightly.

“Let’s just give you something to focus your energies on while my colleague collects what we need,” Trista said with a smirk. She reached up to the buttons of her nurse uniform, slowly undoing them one by one while he looked up at her. Her already impressive cleavage was on full display by the time she finished, tossing her gold hair over her shoulder with a smug grin. “Or maybe you’d prefer if I did this?” She playfully pushed her foot forward, tilting it and letting him see the sole, complete with the “Tiny Men Go Here” arrow seemingly directing his gaze.

“If size changing didn’t play hell with medical readings, I’d reduce you to a nice small size and slide you under there,” Helia chuckled, reaching for his manhood. With her enormous hand she only need a few fingers to stroke him, and she readied the sample cup nearby, watching his face carefully to gauge his arousal. “Tell me when you’re close,” she purred, slowly sliding her fingers up and down his length.

“O-Okay,” he grunted, gasping as he took in the other Stelan nurse, who had begun playfully wiggling her toes at him.

“Maybe later I can shrink you down and you can get a closer look at my soles?” Trista teased, “Or maybe if you’re tired you can spend the rest of my shift tucked safely right here?” she traced her finger along her chest, letting it dip into her cleavage for a moment. “It’s very soft, very warm… the perfect place for a poor human male who is too tired to lift a finger…” Steven gasped, bucking his hips upward slightly as he got closer to orgasm. Trista just chuckled, “One of the funny things about the bond process is that it makes you so incredibly eager for stimulation, but oftentimes too tired to really seek it out, one of nature’s little cruelties.”

“Luckily you have us,” Helia smirked, angling the sample cup, “and your Bondmate will return after work to spend some time with you… I’m sure she’ll want to hear how well we took care of you!”

“G-Getting close,” Steven muttered. He tensed, then looked at Helia with a desperation that told her everything he needed to know. His hips bucked as her fingers worked, deftly forcing his seed into the waiting sample cup. She finished him expertly, then chuckled as she stood up, placing a lid on the container with a *click.*

Steven sighed, collapsing back onto the carpet, and Trista’s hands scooped under him again, gently moving his limp form back up into the bed. She tucked him in tightly, ruffling his hair slightly with the tip of her finger as she stood back up to her full height.

“I-I think I’m going to fall asleep,” Steven muttered, blinking rapidly as exhaustion rushed in again.

“I won’t be offended,” Trista said with an amused smile. “Sweet dreams.”

Allura sighed as she sat at her desk, already missing Steven. She could distantly feel him, a small warm and fuzzy feeling at the back of her skull. She smirked as she felt the ripple of his orgasm, sending a small wave of excitement through her own loins even at this distance. A moment later there was a sensation almost like a rope going slack as he drifted into slumber.

Seems like they’re taking good care of him, she thought idly.

“So you’ve finally bonded Steven,” Caridia said in a neutral tone, walking into the office.

Allura felt a brief surge of anger at the other Stelan, but kept in check. She didn’t want to accidentally wake Steven with a strong emotion after all. Instead, she just smiled.

“Yes, we’re in the early stages,” she replied calmly, “I brought him to the clinic this morning and I’ll be by to see him after work.”

Caridia looked uncomfortable for a moment, “Send him my best,” she said finally. “So will you be transferring offworld once the drone project is over?”

“Maybe,” Allura said slowly, uncertain where she was going with it.

“You’d certainly have the record to justify a placement back on the homeworld, if you wanted it,” Caridia mused, “but I don’t think Steven wants to leave.”

“I… We’d discuss it, obviously,” Allura said, suddenly defensive.

Caridia gave just the hint of a smug smile, and it was all Allura could do to keep herself from slapping the other woman. Somewhere in a clinic bed on the other side of town Steven stirred, curiosity and alarm poking through the sleepiness.

Everything’s fine, she thought, trying to project calm again. A few seconds later Steven drifted back to sleep. This is going to take some getting used to, she thought to herself. Still, she couldn’t help but smile, the protectiveness he had for her, even bedbound and far away, was oddly touching.

“I’m going to go meet with Voidsearcher’s warehouse team again,” Caridia sighed, “Apparently they’ve already lost part of the order before even sending it out… I need to go rattle the cages over there to make sure everything is on time.”

“Sure,” Allura said with a smile. Steven will be interested in that, she thought excitedly. What are you and Starla planning? She wondered, the trifecta of Starla, Caridia, and the Voidsearcher suppliers was the key, she was sure of it. We’re going to beat them, she told herself, we’ll be heroes and then Steven and I can do whatever we want, go wherever we want…

Steven yawned, sitting up in the bed again. He started to see a human figure in a chair next to his bed, reading off of a touchscreen tablet. The man was a doctor by his outfit, and as his eyes darted back and forth over Steven’s vitals, he saw the telltale golden eyes of another human with a Stelan bondmate.

“Ah, Mr. Erikson,” the doctor smiled, reaching to shake his hand, “I’m Doctor Ames!”

You’re Doctor Ames?” Steven asked with a frown, “I’d have figured…”

“That a Stelan would be in charge?” Dr. Ames chuckled, “It’s a fair assumption, but no, this is my clinic and I am in charge here… although my wife Viza helps.” He pointed to an Amazonian gold skinned woman in a nurse’s uniform who was against the far wall, clicking through the screens displaying his vitals. She saw them looking and beamed, waving.

“So how am I looking?” Steven asked, settling back against his pillow.

“Pretty good,” the doctor remarked, “you should be back up to your normal energy levels by the end of the week or so, we’ll keep you a little longer than that for observation.”

“It’s crazy that the Stelans made it this far if they’ve got to do this every time they find a mate,” Steven muttered.

“These kinds of troubles only happen when they bond with humans, ” Dr. Ames said, “Their own males are able to do it fairly seamlessly, only needing a day at most to complete the process.”

“Well aren’t they lucky,” Steven grumbled, suddenly very aware of the fatigue that had been with him ever since his eyes had gone gold.

“It’s nothing short of a cosmic miracle that our two races are compatible at all,” Dr. Ames commented, “there must be a common ancestor somewhere, but nobody knows how the hell that could’ve happened… Did you know human women can bond with them too? It’s rare of course, a human lesbian and a Stelan one getting together I mean, but when certain thresholds of sexual and emotional compatibility are reached…” He shook his head, “I’m sorry, I’m getting away with myself. To get back to the topic of your treatment, you’ll be here for a few weeks, and then you can go home with your bondmate, Allura was it?”

“Yeah,” Steven nodded. He sighed, staring at the ceiling a moment.

“Something wrong?” Dr. Ames asked, raising an eyebrow.

“I just didn’t think it would happen so quickly,” he chuckled.

“Do you want it though?” Dr. Ames asked.

“Yes,” Steven said, “Or I wanted it someday I guess… I didn’t think it was going to be now.”

“Are you close with anyone Mr. Erikson? Would you call yourself a trusting person?” Dr. Ames prodded.

Steven thought about it, “Not a lot of people,” he admitted finally.

Dr. Ames nodded, “Understandable, given your employment history,” he muttered. “It doesn’t surprise me that an emotional connection has strengthened so quickly. If I had to guess your bondmate similarly doesn’t have many people she really thinks of as close.”

He’s not too far off, Steven realized, Allura has some friends, sure… but they’re not close, and I don’t think she’s ever mentioned her family.

“So, what’s it going to be like?” he asked with a fatalistic smile, “is she going to be able to control my mind or something?”

Dr. Ames chuckled, “No, in fact later this week when you’re feeling better I’ll walk you through some mental exercises to close your bondmate’s thoughts off if you need to.”

“If I need to?” Steven asked with a frown.

Dr. Ames shrugged, “it’s an amazing thing, to have this kind of connection to someone you love, truly, but sometimes, for whatever reason, you won’t want them picking up on something… Most married couples still lock the bathroom door, if you understand.”

“Right,” Steven said, smirking at the metaphor. “So… assuming a person isn’t closed off, can they…” He chewed his lip a moment, “Can they control us? Mentally I mean.”

“They can certainly send compulsions, intrusive thoughts,” Dr. Ames shrugged, “it’s a two way street though, watch.” He glanced at his towering wife, who had finished taking readings. She stopped, a confused look on her face. She scowled, reaching for her back, scratching at something she just couldn’t reach.

“What are you doing to her?” Steven asked in a hushed voice.

“I’m making her think she has an itch in the small of her back just beyond her reach,” Dr. Ames said with a smirk.

“Fucking evil,” Steven laughed.

“Don’t worry, she’ll get me back once she figures it out,” he remarked.

A moment later the Stelan woman scowled, finally figuring out the source of her “itch.”

“Jeffrey!” she said sternly.

“Just demonstrating something!” he called cheerfully. She glared at him, then smirked. Dr. Ames blinked a few times, as if taken aback by something.

“What did she send back to you?” Steven asked curiosly.

“Something that… is best not shared,” Dr. Ames said, blushing slightly. He cleared his throat, “Anyways Steven, I have other patients to attend to, if you’ll excuse me.” He got up to leave, and from the way his Stelan bride followed him with an almost predatory smile, Steven could guess the nature of the golden woman’s retaliatory thought.

I’ve got to learn how to mess with Allura’s head, he thought with a smirk, laying back on the pillow.

Allura grinned as she walked past the clinic’s front desk, feeling the warm sensation of Steven’s presence as she made her way towards his suite. He was awake, and he wanted her. She giggled as she walked into the suite, tapping the “lock” button next to the pneumatic door as soon as it closed behind her.

“Allura,” he said with a grin. “Anything interesting to report from the office?”

“We’ll cover it later,” she growled, “I’ve been thinking about my poor little human lover all day… Did the nurses take good care of you?”

“They did their best, but they’re not like you,” he replied.

Allura slipped out of her jacket, letting it fall to the ground as she reached for her shirt’s buttons. Steven involuntarily licked his lips as the twin golden orbs of her breasts bounced free, and his bed groaned as she sat on it, her bulk creaking the mattress as she reached down for him.

“Did they give you anything else to eat before I got here?” she asked with a coy smile.

“No,” Steven said with a frown, “Can I…  Can I still eat normal food?”

Allura laughed uproariously, almost dropping him, “Yes, of course, you’ll mostly still eat normal food, but you will need a taste of me at least every couple of days…” With that she cupped the back of his head, pressing his mouth against the peak of her hard nipple and giving a euphoric gasp as he began suckling her milk down.

Allura hissed in pleasure, her toes curling with excitement as her milk flowed into Steven’s mouth, nourishing his transformation and bringing the two of them closer together. Each drop that dripped down his throat was her way of conquering him, making him hers.

Steven gasped as he felt the warmth entering his stomach, bringing a pleasant fuzzy sensation that slowly spread throughout his body. He was rock hard, and he found himself grinding against the exposed soft flesh of her belly as he drank deeply.

“What are you trying to do Steven?” Allura giggled as she felt him up against her feebly. She brought her other hand up to support him, letting him continue feeding from her while his hips rocked against her skin.

He moaned, feeling the rich and sensuous taste of her milk coat his tongue, the warm soft smell of her skin filling his nostrils. His hands roamed her body, each trace of his fingers across her velvety soft skin eliciting a shiver from the golden giantess.

Allura chuckled, stroking the back of Steven’s head as she felt the hot burst of his cum across her belly. Steven was spasming in her grip as his orgasm roiled over his body, but she kept him firmly pressed against her statuesque form, letting him finish both his milk and his pleasure as she basked in them both.

Finally she lessened her grip, gasping as Steven’s lips left her nipple with a loud wet *pop.* She slowly lowered him down, cradling him in her arms and rocking him slowly back and forth as the pair basked in the afterglow.

“So I’ll need to do that every few days,” Steven murmured quietly.

“You’ll need my milk, yes,” Allura replied, “it’s how a bonded human can sustain all of the changes, the extra muscle, agility, our mental link…”

“So, could I do it more than every few days?” Steven asked dreamily, “like maybe… every day after work?”

“I think we could work something like that out,” Allura giggled. “How much longer do you think you could stay awake?”

“I don’t think I have much time,” Steven yawned, “but I’ll try to stay up for you.”

“Thanks,” Allura said with a smile.

Steven snuggled against her, cradled in her arms as the pair enjoyed one another’s company. For at least a few minutes the other questions of their relationship didn’t seem so important, and a few minutes later Steven’s eyes finally closed, the slow steady breathing of his sleep reaching Allura’s ears as Steven entered a restful slumber.

Lodestar by Greenanon
Author's Notes:

As a brief explanation for the hiatus this was on, the commissioner had some personal matters to attend to, and requested I pause the story for a few months until they were dealt with. Those matters appear resolved, and we should be back to a weekly release until this story is completed.

Too much of Stelan Media portrays the Earth Male as your servant, in truth he is your lieutenant, he follows the captain when she gives orders, but only if he shares her end goals.

-Finding Your Inner Goddes: A Guide to Romancing Earth Males


Helia and Trista giggled as they leaned over Steven’s bed, “Rise and shine Steven!”

“Mmm…” he groaned, blinking up at the pair of towering Stelan nurses as he felt his blanket slowly being pulled off of him.

“Judging by this, your cardiovascular system is healthy,” Helia teased, gently running a finger up the shaft and to the tip of his morning wood. “Do we need another sperm sample nurse Trista?”

“No,” Trista chuckled, “but why not collect one anyways? We can never have too many!”

Before Steven could blink the sleep out of his eyes Helia was already slipping her shoe off, wiggling her toes playfully as she lifted her foot up on the bed. Steven grunted as Helia’s pantyhose clad foot slid up his body, the silky material causing a shiver of pleasure to shoot up his spine as her toes crept up his torso, resting just below his chin.

“I’m going to miss you Steven,” Trista sighed, kneeling down close to him, “you have the cutest little expressions when you’re in your proper place, below a woman’s feet.”

“Y-You probably say that to all the men who come in here!” he hissed, feeling his back arch as Helia’s foot slid down his body again, stimulating him with each minor motion of her sole.

“We do,” Helia admitted, “because it’s true every single time!”

“Goddess, I love the way humans look when they’re freshly bonded,” Trista muttered, running her fingers down Steven’s arms as he gripped Helia’s toe, unsure if he wanted to push it off of him or pull it closer.

“Those new muscles are always to die for,” Helia agreed, grinning as she shoved her foot from side to side, shoving Steven’s arms away easily. “Steven, why do human males always try to bulk up so much after bonding? Even Doctor Ames tried to get bigger after his bonding, it took a good year for his wife to finally convince him we liked him the way he was!”

“H-Human men like to be strong!” Steven muttered through gritted teeth. He seized the nylon fabric, gripping it as hard as he could. With a grin he pressed upwards, summoning the new strength he’d received post-bonding and slowly forcing Helia’s foot upward.

“Cute!” Trista squealed, watching the scene.

Helia just chuckled, slowly increasing the pressure as she tried to press her foot down on him. Steven resisted, his arms burning with exertion as he tried to keep the sole the size of his torso from coming down on him.

I’m so much stronger now, he thought excitedly, maybe I can do this!

It was truly a rush to feel the power that came with the bond with Allura, and as soon as his strength had started to return he’d eagerly started using the clinic’s small fitness center, bench pressing several times his body weight as a mere warmup. He’d felt almost like a superhero, but now, with Helia playfully stepping on him, he was reminded of just how extreme the difference between even a superhuman and a Stelan woman was.

With a grunt his strength failed him, and he wheezed as Helia’s foot slammed him back into his mattress, sliding up and down his body as it resumed its casual stimulation of his manhood.

“It was a good try Steven,” Trista said in a cooing voice.

“T-Thanks,” he managed, letting himself go limp as Helia had her way with him. A moment later he tensed up, and Helia lifted her foot free, making way for Trista to bring a glass sample jar down to collect his seed. Her hand gripped his manhood, helping to finish him off as he groaned in pleasure.

“Perfect,” Trista giggled, pumping away as the defeated human relaxed, spent. When she was sure he was done, she screwed the lid back on, chuckling as she walked over to a small cart resting near the suite’s door.

“What exactly do you gain from those samples that you don’t get from all of those readings?” Steven panted, gesturing at the monitors covering the wall, displaying his vital signs and a dozen other points of data he didn’t understand.

“At this stage?” Helia laughed, “not a lot, it’s just… fun, to collect them.” She stopped, glancing up at his vitals, “Your bonding has gone relatively smoothly, our own males usually don’t need this much handholding, but I suppose that’s just due to the genetic distance between our races.”

“How much longer do I need to stay here?” he asked, sitting up in the bed.

“Another week at most,” Trista said, eyeing the monitors, “you don’t have any of the usual allergies to Stelan flora or fauna, and you’ve taken well to all of the inoculations.”

He lay back against the bed, glancing at a glass of water on the nightstand. His golden eyes stared back in his reflection, the most obvious sign of the advancing mental bond between him and Allura.

Are you coming by after work? He wondered, letting the thought drift. He smiled as he realized she was, while direct thought communication was rare, and often fleeting, he and Allura could send one another vague intentions, occasionally he found his thoughts honing in on a question related to an office matter, and it was easy enough for him to send back a response, and even if it wouldn’t come in the form of a sentence, he knew Allura would receive it.

Allura smirked, searching through the files on Steven’s computer, feeling as though she was guided by his own hand as her oversized hand worked his mouse across the desk. Pleased that she had the materials she needed for the upcoming presentation, she quickly composed an email to her own desktop, sending them out. She’d have liked to simply retrieve them via the workplace’s network, but having Steven send his password via thought was still to hard, having him guide her to the file location wordlessly was an easier thing to do.

Maybe we’ll be able to have full conversations via thought someday, she giggled to herself, thinking of some of the more famous Human-Stelan couples she’d seen in the media.

“Allura,” Sula said, leaning into the office, “I wanted to talk a minute, if you have time?”

“I do!” Allura said, standing upright and smiling as the head of Earth operations walked in. “With Caridia over at Voidsearcher so often, and Steven at the clinic, I have the office almost to myself.”

“Maybe we should move their desks out, and have it remodeled as a single workspace?” Sula chuckled, “it wouldn’t be as big as mine of course, but you could fit some nice things in here.”

“Steven’s coming back,” Allura said too quickly.

“Yes,” Sula mused, “I suppose he is… so many males don’t after bonding, but I think he will, and not just because you work here too.”

“He’s very… independent,” Allura agreed, “even now, as we grow closer.”

“About that,” Sula said slowly, “I’ve been talking with the executives, and they want to transfer you to a homeworld office, your work with the human suppliers has been phenomenal, bringing Earth to the point where it can produce military drones in a matter of months is…” She chuckled, “As you know, we’re very ahead of the curve right now, as far as corporate is concerned, you’ve got the golden touch.”

“It would have never happened without Steven,” Allura insisted, “I don’t think a lot of the human corporations would have taken us seriously without him.”

“I voiced similar sentiments,” Sula said with a shrug, “but you know how they are on the homeworld, they don’t think much of males.” She paused a moment, “The salary they’re offering you is… considerable, much more than anyone on Earth is likely to make. You could climb very high there.”

Allura almost felt faint, “I-I’ll have to think about it, of course,” she stammered.

“Discuss it with Steven,” Sula said, her tone flat, “Let me know if you want to pursue it.”

Allura nodded, watching Sula go as she pondered the information.

The homeworld… Steven and I could have so much there! She giggled, imagining a penthouse apartment in the highest towers of the capital city. We’d sit on a veranda the size of my apartment here and watch the freight ships zip into hyperspace…

With a spring in her step, she made her way to the elevator. For the first few days it had been odd to leave work at the end of the day without Steven, but he was in her thoughts as she pressed the “down” button, fighting the urge to smile at the familiar ding as the doors closed.

Steven took a deep breath, feeling his newly enervated muscles tense as he prepared for a routine that would have been impossible for him a few weeks ago. With a sprint that would have given an Olympic athlete envy, he leapt at the bar, hanging fifteen feet above the foam mat. With a grunt he grabbed it, twirling over it with ease, doing several flips and then releasing. It was like he fell in slow motion, and he easily stuck a landing that would have broken his ankles before the bond.

“Visitor for Steven,” the intercom rang.

He smiled, turning towards the door. He didn’t bother grabbing one of the towels from the provided rack, he hadn’t even broken a sweat.

Allura beamed as she saw him walk into the main lobby, and she strutted forward, her heels clacking confidently along the tiled floor as she closed the distance between them in seconds. With a squeal of delight she swept him up into her arms, twirling slightly as she hugged him close.

“You’re in a good mood,” he laughed.

“We’ll talk about it later,” she grinned, “You need me, don’t you?”

Steven fought the urge to lick his lips as he looked at her immense breasts, already imagining the bounty within. Allura had come to the clinic every few days, allowing him to suckle at her massive teats, taking in the potent mix of proteins that strengthened their bond and granted him the immense strength and agility he was now enjoying.

“Yeah, I do,” he admitted, relaxing in her arms and enjoying the warmth of her body as she carried him towards his personal suite.

“Have they taken good care of you?” Allura asked. “The clinic came highly recommended.”

“With good reason,” he grinned, “yeah, they took care of me.”

“I’ll add my own voice to the rest of those telling people to send their humans here,” she chuckled.

She walked into his suite, kicking the massive Stelan sized door shut behind her. With one arm she hefted Steven, clicking a series of commands on the keypad. A large “Do Not Disturb” hologram appeared in front of the door, shimmering in English, Stelan, and several other languages both terrestrial and extraterrestrial.

Steven watched excitedly as Allura slid out of her jacket, unbuttoning her shirt slowly, looking down at him with a smirk. The gold skin of her immense breasts was exposed as she pulled her shirt open, nudging the cup of her bra downward and exposing the erect nub of her nipple, standing at attention and waiting for him.

Steven leapt at it, causing Allura to laugh in surprise as his lips closed around her nipple, sucking eagerly and bringing the rich flavor of her milk into his mouth. Allura’s head tilted back as she moaned in pleasure, moving her hand up to cradle his head, keeping him in place. Her toes curled in excitement as she felt his tongue dart out, teasing across her breast as he drank deeply, filling his belly and driving her to the brink of orgasm.

“Yes, right there,” she moaned, falling backwards onto his bed, causing it to creak as she hugged him tight. Her legs crossed, and she squeezed her eyes shut as Steven’s motions drove her over the edge, and as he continued to drink down what she gave him, Steven couldn’t help but smile when he heard the low mewling groan echo through the room.

When his stomach was full he pulled himself away, flipping over and letting himself lay across her, his head cradled by the massive and pillow golden breasts as he caught his breath. Her arms snaked over him, and they lay there for a moment, basking in one another’s company.

“They say I’ve got about a week left,” Steven said, breaking the silence, “then I can go back to work.”

“Excellent!” Allura beamed, “the first drone is going to be produced soon, I want you there with me when it rolls off the line.”

“That’s when Starla’s going to make her move,” Steven muttered, “Whatever they’re going to do will come soon.”

“She’s going to be there,” Allura said, “do you think she plans to sabotage it?”

“No,” Steven mused, “I think that when it’s all said and done she’s going to want it to look like the drone project was a success, that way she’ll get rewarded by corporate and get to keep climbing the ladder…” He shook his head angrily, “I’ve been stuck here when I should have been investigating this more, it’s been frustrating.”

“It can’t be helped Steven,” Allura said, “we’re almost bonded now, some downtime for you was inevitable.”

“Yeah,” Steven sighed.

Allura hesitated, running her fingers through his hair as she tried to think of how to bring up her possible promotion. Steven could sense the discomfort through their bond, and he frowned.

“What is it?” he asked, “if there’s something else with the drone-“

“No,” Allura said quickly, “I…” she sighed, “I might be getting a homeworld position soon, and I want you to come with me.”

Steven tensed, “I don’t want to leave Earth,” he said firmly.

“Steven-“

“It’s my home Allura!” he protested.

“You’ll love the Homeworld,” Allura insisted, “if you think the cities we’ve built on Earth are impressive, you haven’t seen anything yet!”

“I’m sure they’re great,” Steven said tersely, “but they’re not earth.”

Allura went quiet, “I’m sorry Steven, but… I don’t think you have the option to stay if I decide to go.” She traced a finger down his body, resting it on his stomach, still filled with her milk. “You’ll need to drink from me now, you’ll go into a coma if you go too long without it…”

“Then stay,” Steven growled. “I don’t have any options on the Stelan homeworld, there aren’t a lot of jobs for human males there from what I hear.”

“You wouldn’t need one,” Allura insisted, “I’d take care of you!”

“I want to take care of myself though,” Steven said with a sigh, “I thought you understood that.”

Allura started to say something, then stopped. She frowned, staring at the ceiling.

“We’ll talk about it,” she said finally.

“I’m sure,” Steven muttered.

Allura winced as she felt his thoughts walling off from hers, “Steven-“

“I just need to think,” he said, his face expressionless.

As the days went by Steven found himself thinking more and more on Allura’s desire to leave earth, and what that meant for him. He’d kept his thoughts silent to her, ignoring her inquiries as he tried to decide what he wanted to do.

“Okay,” Dr. Ames smiled, looking up at the vitals monitors, “I think I’m going to clear you to go home, should I contact Allura to come pick you up tomorrow?”

“I think I’ll leave tonight,” Steven said suddenly.

Dr. Ames frowned, “I… I suppose you could, but it’s pretty late-“

“Doctor Ames,” Steven said, cutting him off, “You said I’m not totally done bonding with Allura yet, correct?”

“Correct,” Dr. Ames said slowly, “but… it’s going to end very soon Steven, being near her for a few more days should finalize the changes-“

“But if I had to stay away from her now, it wouldn’t kill me?” he questioned, “I wouldn’t pass out without her milk yet?”

Dr. Ames’ eyes narrowed, “Steven, I don’t know what you’re-“

“I just need an answer doc,” Steven sighed.

“You’ll feel lethargic, and you’ll probably experience some other negative symptoms, but you won’t lose consciousness,” Dr. Ames sighed, “I don’t recommend this Steven, you want to keep your bond progressing until it’s done.”

“Sure,” Steven said, sliding off the bed. “Do you have any of my street clothes here?”

Steven walked through the streets of the city, his hands in his pockets as he observed the Stelans walking by, and his fellow humans. The few lone humans looked away when they saw his golden eyes, and some of the Stelans looked down at him with a smile, otherwise letting him by.

I guess I’m one of them now, kind of, he thought, glancing at his reflection in a nearby window.

He glanced up, watching the starships streak across the sky as they entered orbit, at least a few of them were heading to the Stelan homeworld.

Without thinking Steven found himself walking by one of the towering buildings that served as a space shuttle dock, pausing at the automated ticket counter that was down at human height. He tapped the screen, pulling up ticket prices, scrolling down to the prices for flights out to the Human-Only zones, places Allura wouldn’t be able to follow.

Cheap, he mused, I could be back in my hometown in a few hours…

“Steven,” Charlie called, waving to him with a grin as he walked down the street.

That’s the last fucking thing I need right now, he sighed, turning to the spy as he approached.

“What?” he asked venomously, wiping the grin off Charlie’s face.

“I heard you got out of the bonding clinic,” Charlie chuckled, “I wanted to welcome you to the club.”

“You were having me watched while I was in there, weren’t you?” Steven asked.

Charlie shrugged, “Drayla and I slipped your nurses some money to let us know when you left. I wanted to let you know about some intelligence we intercepted from the Old Kingdom.”

Steven sighed, “I don’t know if I want to be involved in that anymore,” Steven said, “I’m thinking of leaving.”

Charlie frowned, “Why? You’re almost done bonding Allura, aren’t you?”

“That’s the problem,” he muttered.

Charlie glanced at him, chewing his lip a moment, “Steven, I don’t know if we’re close enough to talk about this sort of thing, but how about telling me why? Maybe I can help?”

Steven thought over the offer. Charlie’s a two-faced bastard, I don’t trust him worth a damn, then again, he’s bonded a Stelan himself…

 “Allura wants to leave Earth,” Steven said, turning to face him, “she wants to take a job on the Stelan homeworld.”

“Uh huh,” Charlie nodded, “and you don’t want to go?”

“I don’t,” Steven nodded. “I don’t want to force her to stay here, either, if that’s what she wants, she should go have it.”

“Hmm…” Charlie looked up at the sky a moment, watching the ships streak across the sky just as Steven had a few moments before. “What’s on Earth?” he asked finally.

“What do you mean, what’s on Earth?” Steven asked angrily, “Everything’s on Earth!”

“Everything like… what?” Charlie asked quietly, “Steven, you’re a loner, like me, you wouldn’t have ended up in the agency in the first place if you weren’t. You’re not all that close with family, I’m pretty sure I’m one of your best friends, which is just crazy if you think about it… Now you’ve got someone who cares about you, who you care about, and you’re not sure how to handle it. I’ve been there.”

“I’m worried that Allura and I want different things though,” Steven said.

“If you’re bonded, or almost there anyway, it means you both wanted each other more than anything else,” Charlie said with a smirk, “and neither of you is really going to be happy without the other at this point.”

“So what do I do then?” Steven growled, “just suck it up and follow her around the galaxy? Just roll over and do what she wants the rest of my life?”

“I don’t know Steven,” Charlie said, rolling his eyes, “This is really the kind of thing you should talk with her about, maybe try some of that communication and compromise stuff all the relationship books talk about?” He crossed his arms, “Now if it’s cool with you, I’m about at my limit for guy-to-guy emotions and shit.”

Steven couldn’t help but laugh, “Fair enough, thanks… seriously.”

“Don’t mention it,” Charlie said, “seriously, don’t.”

“You said you had something work related to tell me?” Steven asked, glancing around at the handful of passerby.

“That’s the Steven I know,” Charlie said with a grin, “Drayla’s got us a private booth at a little restaurant down the way, let’s go.”

Allura paced her apartment, thinking about what to do about Steven. He was mentally walled off from her, as he had been for the past few days since she’d talked about leaving Earth.

Why does he want to stay here so badly? She thought, glancing out the window at the skyline. Earth is a wonderful place, but on the Homeworld we could reach our potential, I could be a vice president within a few years, and Steven could…

She frowned, trying to come up with something. Like many Stelans, she’d long fantasized about romancing an Earth male, bonding him, and eventually bringing him back with her. He’d accompany her as the piece of honor an expensive necklace, or displayed across a stylish anklet, and he’d be in her arms as she entertained her friends and hosted guests… It was just part of her life plan, a human mate was one of the steps towards her goals.

But Steven’s more than just a step, she realized.

While it was common to see humans working in Stelan corporate offices on Earth, the homeworld rarely saw male employees beyond secretarial work. Steven wanted more than that, she knew.

Is there a place for him there? She wondered. She’d never thought much about the status of males back home, but it suddenly mattered a great deal.

With a sigh she sat on her sofa, rubbing her temples as she tried to think.

“We know what they want,” Charlie said as the two humans joined Drayla at the Stelan café. As usual the pair of them were forced to sit in massive raised seats to be near level with the Stelan, who smiled politely at Steven.

“The Old Kingdom?” Steven asked.

“Who else?” Charlie chuckled, “one of our spies on the inside said that they’ve been promised a completed prototype of the drone.”

“A complete prototype!?” Steven balked, “They’re planning on stealing one?”

Charlie shrugged, “I suppose that’s the plan, but there are a million ways to pull it off, and if they’ve got an insider… I’m counting on you to head it off.”

“The launch ceremony will be coming up,” Steven nodded, “I’ll keep an eye on things.”

“Good man,” Charlie smiled, “Drayla and I will be close by when it all happens too.”

“Good,” Steven muttered, “Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got to go speak with Allura.”

“Good luck,” Drayla said with a smile, reaching for Charlie and snuggling him close as a Stelan waitress brought serving tray to them.

Allura was startled as her doorbell rang, and her surprise was only compounded when she tapped the button to open her door, letting Steven walk in.

“I know it’s late, but I figured you’d be up,” he said with a smile.

“S-Steven!” she stammered, looking down at him, “I was going to come get you from the clinic tomorrow-“

“I decided to leave early,” He said, walking into the apartment. “I’ve been thinking about some things.”

“Yes,” Allura said hesitantly, “I have too… I think that-“

“I want to go wherever you are,” Steven said, cutting her off.

She blinked, “I uh… thank you,” she muttered, “but I don’t know if I’m going, to the Homeworld I mean.”

“Isn’t the big career thing what you wanted though?” Steven asked with a frown.

“Maybe,” Allura said hesitantly, “I’m reevaluating some of my life plans.”

Steven chuckled, “maybe we should talk about this tomorrow, when we’re both feeling more rested.”

“Yes,” Allura said eagerly, “I think we should.”

“Great,” Steven sighed, and the sense of his relief flooded through Allura’s own mind as his mental walls came down, re-establishing the contact that Allura had grown to long for over the days of its absence. “Should we go to bed?”

Allura thought a moment, then slowly grinned, walking by him with a sensual sway of her hips. She fought a giggle as she felt his arousal through the bond, knowing she’d accomplished her goal as she plopped herself on the couch.

“I’ve been missing my normal after work foot massage,” she said in a husky tone. She kicked her slippers off, flexing her toes as Steven stumbled towards them, almost hypnotized. “I want you to really get in there,” she said, lifting up her ring and adjusting the size setting.

Steven felt the familiar flash pass over his body, and a moment later Allura’s foot towered over him, her big toe playfully stretching down to pat him on the head. Her feet had a warm, almost vanilla, scent from lotion she’d no doubt applied before he’d arrived, and he breathed it in deeply as he stretched his arms out, squeezing the wrinkled sole and beginning a rough massage across the bottom of a foot that was bigger than he was.

“Oh that’s good,” Allura sighed, “there is nothing better at the end of the day than your very own human rubbing your sore feet.” She giggled, squeezing his head with her toes for a moment. “Give them a kiss!” she ordered.

Steven obliged, leaning up as much as he could, planting a kiss on the bottom of her toe while she laughed overhead. He slowly went down her foot, planting his lips on each of her toes in turn, letting her savor the feeling of worship. Finally, when he’d moved between her feet and given each of her toes the proper respect, he looked up at her with a smile.

“This is marvelous,” she chuckled, “you know? I could really use something to drink…”

She nudged him away as she stood up, towering over him like the goddess she was. Steven moved out of her way, but her foot moved to stop him, gently pushing him towards her slipper. He grunted as her toes pressed against his back, driving him into the fuzzy cavern, sliding over him a moment later and trapping him against the fluffy interior of the loungewear.

Her slippers had a musty vinegary odor, the faux-fur lining meant to keep Allura’s feet warm had done its job, and the humid interior had a slightly damp feel to it as he inhaled the familiar scent of Allura’s sweat.

Steven grunted as she took her first step, pressing his body hard against the soft floor of the slipper, driving the air from his lungs and rubbing his face into the damp floor. He tried to press back against her foot, but it was impossible, her entire weight was coming down on him with each step, dragging him across the soft interior of the fuzzy slipper.

Allura didn’t notice, or at least pretended not to notice, his struggle, humming happily to herself as she walked over to her kitchen. Steven squirmed beneath her feet, feeling the soft interior of the fuzzy slipper against his limbs while Allura causally poured herself a glass of water, drinking it slowly, and then turning to return to the couch.

“You know, I think I’ll stay up a little later,” she giggled, “suddenly these slippers just feel so darn comfy!”

Steven felt her sole press against him even harder, causing him to grunt as she deliberately pressed the slipper hard into the floor, really letting her full body weight rest on his back for a moment before lifting it again.

In an odd way it was comfortable, the soft interior of the slippers cushioned him from any real pain, and the warmth from her body heat gave his prison a warm and humid, but far from unpleasant feel. After everything that had happened over the course of the day, Steven was tired, and he quickly found himself drifting off to sleep as Allura playfully poked and prodded his tiny form across the plush insides. Her toes cradled him, finally pushing him down into the toe of the slipper, where the fuzzy lining would surround him and keep him warm and comfortable for the entire night. He drifted off in that position, a smile on his face.

Allura could sense his consciousness fading, and she chuckled to herself as he finally fell asleep, nestled snugly in her slipper.

“Sweet dreams,” she said in a low voice, squeezing his body with her toes one final time before letting him rest.

I’m going to leave him in there all night, she decided, a pair of fuzzy slippers is just the best little resting place for him… She grinned, knowing that the musty foot odor that had soaked into the slippers would no doubt be with him all night, and a part of her hoped it would be in his dreams too.

She stretched backwards on the couch, fighting a yawn herself a she felt her own weariness begin to hit her. Part of her knew that she should just get up and go to bed, but the feeling of her tiny lover within her slipper was too enjoyable, and rather than shed the footwear, she found herself drifting off to slumber right there on the couch.

Her final thoughts as sleep took her were on Steven, musing that whatever promotions or financial rewards might be waiting for her in a Homeworld position, none of it would make her as happy as she was in that moment, with the man she loved close to her.

End Notes:
It's nice to be back in this world, Merry Christmas everyone!
Getting Used to the New Normal by Greenanon

Returning to your normal routine once your bond is complete will be a novel experience for both of you, enjoy this time as you blossom into your new lives! 

-Finding Your Inner Goddess, a Guide to Romancing Earth Males

Steven tiptoed silently along the wall, looking at the giant golden skinned goddess who was scanning the room for him. There was a buzzing in the back of his head as she tried to use the bond to search for him, but he’d grown quite skilled at hiding from her, and even going a little further.

Allura jolted a moment as she felt a sensation like someone pinching her bottom, “You’ll pay for that one Steven,” she giggled.

Like you could catch me now, he thought with a smirk, sliding behind a display shelf. She’d sent him down to a few inches tall, and he’d been delighted to find that the additional strength and agility that the bond had granted him remained even after a hit from her shrink ray. Even if she did see him, he was confident that he was too fast for her relatively slower reflexes.

Allura glanced around, then smiled slowly, seeing the shelf. She hid her own presence in their bond from Steven, slowly making her way across the carpet, letting her bare feet roll across the plush material as she readied herself for her move.

In a flash she pushed the shelf away, catching a blur of movement as the tiny man sprinted towards her, intent on going through her legs. She scrambled back, raising her foot with a triumphant grin, slamming it down hard just behind him and shaking his world.

“Careful!” he laughed, tumbling and catching himself in the fall, flipping over gracefully.

“You’re much tougher now,” Allura grinned, rearing her enormous foot back up again for another strike, “I don’t need to hold back nearly as much!”

She’s been holding back!?

Steven didn’t have time to wonder if she was telling the truth, a massive golden foot nearly had him a second time as he scrambled to his feet, running across the plains of her living room towards the kitchen.

“Aw, come back Steven!” she giggled, plodding after him.

He risked a glance over his shoulder, smirking to himself as he saw that, even at his tiny size, he was outpacing her leisurely stroll. His look of triumph turned to shock as he saw her adjusting her ring, readying the shrink ray again.

No fair! He thought wildly.

Allura picked up the thought through the bond, and giggled, “I don’t think we ever agreed on rules,” she mused.

Steven felt the beam hit him, and a moment later the floor was stretching around him, the ceiling flying away, and Allura becoming larger with each passing second. This time even her slightest footsteps sent a tremor through the floor beneath him, and he looked up in awe at the mountain sized Stelan woman as she giggled down at him.

“Oh no, there’s an ant in my kitchen!” she teased.

Her foot hovered over him like some massive helicopter, her toe dipping down and playfully tracing a circle around the speck sized man. Steven knew it was hopeless, but he tried to run anyway, and a moment later when he felt the soft, warm, boulder of Allura’s big toe crash down on him like a meteor, he wasn’t surprised. The wind was knocked out of him, at this size her toe alone was the size of a house, and he was stuck to it for a moment as it lifted up again, letting him slowly peel off to fall to the floor.

“I think I win,” she said sweetly, bending down and pinching the little speck that was Steven between her fingers. Humming to herself, she walked across the apartment to the front door, where her dress shoes waited. Bending low again, she delicately placed Steven onto the sloped insole of the heels. “You can wait here until I finish getting ready,” she chuckled.

Steven sighed, looking up at the leathery walls of his prison, the sides of the shoe were a sheer cliff face that he’d never be able to scale at this size, and the insole itself was a vast sloped plane. The familiar musky aroma of Allura’s feet was thick in the air as he stood up, wondering if he should bother attempting an escape or simply wait for her to come back.

Pleasure yourself, he thought, only it wasn’t his thought. From the other room Allura was casually brushing her hair, blushing slightly as she tried to nudge a compulsion into Steven’s mind. You’re in your goddess’s divine shoe, PLEASURE YOURSELF.

Steven didn’t need much of a push, the thick pheromone laden air inside the massive shoe was already driving him wild with desire. With a groan he fell to his feet, gripping his member and doing as the enormous Stelan ordered.

Allura giggled to herself as she felt the tingling sensation through the bond. It was a rush knowing that Steven was trapped in the other room, unable to even escape something as simple as her shoe, the mere lingering aroma of her feet driving him mad. It was making her wet too, and she bit her lip, wondering if it was the best idea to do this so close to work.

I’ll simply have to sneak him off somewhere else over our lunch break, she thought with a smirk.

When she was satisfied with her hair, she walked back, sliding her shoes on without a thought.

To Steven the arrival of her foot was like an approaching meteor, a massive pantyhose clad object that blocked out the sun. As her house sized toes chased him down towards the darkness at the shoe’s toe, he groaned with pleasure, realizing that Allura was once again bombarding his brain with pleasure signals, bringing him close to orgasm with her mere presence.

Cum little bug, she thought, flexing the mental bond as hard as she could, nearly giving herself a headache as she focused every bit of brainpower she had on forcing Steven to orgasm.

Steven spasmed in the darkness, tripping and letting her toes slide over him like an avalanche as bliss rocked his body. Buried beneath the warmth of her foot he sighed, realizing that he’d be trapped here at least for her morning commute.

It wasn’t a bad place to be, the vinegary smell was almost comforting as each of the Stelan woman’s steps increased the pressure around him, a hug across his entire body with every footfall. Above Allura smiled.

It’s always fun trapping him in there, but it truly is a whole new experience post bonding… She sighed, If only he could stay in there all day. She paused, returning to the bedroom to grab Steven a pair of work clothes for later in the day, when he’d be regrown. As much fun as it was to simply keep him close to her, he’d been insistent that he wanted to try to get at least some work done on his first day back.

Steven glanced up at Allura as the elevator ascended, “You don’t want to wear me in on a piece of jewelry today?” he asked.

Allura smirked, “I thought about it, but I figured you’d want to walk in on your own for your first day back, show everyone you’re still the strong independent male.”

“Thanks,” he said, smiling a little.

The elevator doors dinged, and the pair walked out into the Central Stelan Robotics office. They were running a few minutes late, and most of their coworkers had already arrived. As they glanced up from their desks, they slowly broke into smiles, and a small wave of applause caused him to blush as the various Stelans and the office’s few humans greeted him.

“T-Thanks,” he stammered, feeling a little overwhelmed as they made their way towards the office. “Do they get this excited when someone comes back from one of those clinics?”

“I’m almost certain Sula will want to throw you a party at some point,” Allura replied, “but I convinced her not to your first day back.”

“Thanks,” he chuckled, feeling a little relieved.

“Steven!” Their towering Stelan manager’s heels clacked along the floor as she approached, a wide grin on her face. “Oh you look so wonderful with those golden eyes!” she looked up to Allura, “Congratulations on the bond!”

“Thanks,” Steven nodded, looking up at her. “Where are we on the prototype for the drone? Allura says we should be ready for the first production run soon?”

“You can’t even rest on your laurels for one day,” Sula chuckled. “The launch ceremony is going to be next Friday, all of the executives are going to be there, as well as most of the staff. It’s going to be quite the party. I’m so glad you were able to complete your time in the bonding clinic! I’ll have Andrea send you the relevant details, welcome back!”

Steven frowned as he entered the office he’d once shared with Caridia and Allura, A Stelan woman was measuring the walls while another human, golden eyed like Steven himself, was taking notes on a digital tablet.

“What’s this?” Steven asked, getting their attention.

“Sula’s gave me the choice of taking a pay bonus this quarter or getting the office remodeled,” Allura said with a smirk, “it’s going to be mine, or rather ours , alone. Caridia is planning on moving to another branch, and I’ve always wanted an office suite like the one Sula has.”

“We’ll get out of your way,” the contractors said, heading for the door.

“So you’re serious about staying on earth then,” Steven said quietly, letting himself smile.

“If it’s where you want to live? Yes,” Allura said, coming up behind him as they looked out the window together. “I do have a condition though.”

Steven tensed, “what?”

“I want you to go to the homeworld with me,” She said. The pair of them looked up towards the sky, where the contrails of spacecraft leaving the atmosphere streaked across the field of bright blue. “When this is all over, I’m going to schedule us a long vacation,” she said, smiling, “I think you owe it to yourself to see what else is out there.”

“I hear a lot of humans that go with a Stelan off world never come back,” Steven said slowly.

“It’s true,” Allura shrugged, “but I imagine we’ll find ourselves back here at the end of it all. You’re a man of Earth, I think I can understand that now.”

Steven closed his eyes, breathing out slowly, “it sounds wonderful,” he said finally, turning back to her. “Also, we should get married.”

A grin slowly stretched across Allura’s face, “I was wondering when we’d talk about your people’s rituals. I wanted to ask you already, but I’m to understand the male is traditionally the one to ask the woman?”

“Uh, yeah,” Steven chuckled, “it’s not a hard rule or anything, plenty of women have asked men.”

“I think that if we’re to do an Earth tradition, we should do it in the traditional way,” Allura decided. “We don’t really have wedding ceremonies, although I must admit I’m somewhat enamored with the idea.” She raised an eyebrow, “Aren’t you supposed to get down on one knee? And I believe I’m supposed to be offered a ring, and if it’s not expensive enough, I reject you?”

Steven burst into laughter, “That’s uh… not quite how it works, but I’ll figure something out, I promise.”

Perhaps the strangest thing about returning back to work following his completion of his bond with Allura was just how mundane the workday was. There were so many things on his mind, the bond with Allura, ever present like a bundle of electricity in the back of his skull, and the upcoming production launch of the drone the company had bee working on hovered over him as well. Still, regular work had to be done, and as he scrolled through his work emails he sighed as he realized he’d be answering ones he'd missed for most of the morning.

He felt his stomach growl as lunch came around, and he could distantly sense Allura’s own hunger and even a few stray thoughts about what she might want to eat.

“The salad place that just opened up on the first floor looks good,” he said aloud.

“For me maybe,” Allura chuckled, “I think you’re hungry for something else.

Steven looked up, seeing the golden goddess slowly unbuttoning the front of her work suit, letting him see her cleavage in its entirety. He licked his lips unconsciously, but then blinked, smirking as he tried to control himself a little longer.

“I don’t know,” he commented, “Maybe I could go another day or so without your milk?”

She frowned, “you didn’t have any yesterday, you’ll get sluggish.”

“I’m kind of in the mood for burgers,” he chuckled, spinning his chair around while the gold skinned giant scowled down at him.

“Steven,” she said sternly, “it’s vital for your health as a bonded male to drink your bondmate’s milk regularly.

He could feel her arousal through the bond, even as he hid his own, and he smirked, “Maybe for dinner?”

With a growl Allura stood up, walking to the door to their office and latching it shut with a *click.* The curtains went down next, and she turned to face him, a lustful grin on her face as she loomed over him.

“You’re getting it now, ” Allura said, her heels clacking ominously on the floor as she strutted towards him. As she approachd him she fumbled with the buttons on the front of her shirt, nearly tearing them as she stripped it off, leaving her in nothing but her bra, cupping the bouncing golden orbs.

She’s so beautiful, he thought dreamily, letting himself be picked up.

She shoved the cup of her bra down, exposing her pert nipple to the air a second before she roughly jammed it into his mouth. Allura gasped loudly as he began to drink deeply from her breast, sending waves of excitement through her body. The warm sweet liquid splashed along Steven’s tongue, filling his belly and sending waves of warmth out from his core to the tips of his fingers as the alien proteins revitalized him.

Allura stifled a moan, glancing at the locked door as she settled herself down in her swivel chair, cupping Steven tightly to herself as the springs creaked. The long slow sucking motions were too intense for her, and despite her best efforts she let a squeak of pleasure escape her. Steven noticed, and as he fed, he let his tongue dance along the tip of her nipple, flicking and teasing it between sucks in a way that made Allura’s toes curl inside her shoes.

“B-Be careful Steven,” she whispered, “if you keep that up I might just-“

Steven ignored her, picking up his pace and swallowing down mouthfuls of her rich milk as the golden goddess squealed and squirmed. Each attack of his tongue along her bumpy nipple brought her closer, and a moment later she shuddered, hugging him tightly to her chest as the final wave crested. She panted, her hair disheveled as her grip on him relaxed slightly.

“I hope nobody heard that,” she muttered, glancing at the door.

Steven finally parted from her, sliding down her front and leaping from the Stelan-sized office chair in one smooth motion. He felt the warm liquid swirling in his belly, seeming to electrify his senses as he clenched his fists, enjoying the sudden wave of strength and energy he felt.

“I could get used to this in the middle of the workday,” he chuckled, “it’s better than a whole pot of coffee.”

“Hmm?” Allura muttered dreamily, “It certainly is enjoyable, ” she agreed, slowly buttoning her shirt again. She blew a stray piece of her auburn hair out of her face, “I’m going to need to redo  my hair though…”

“A small price to pay,” Steven said with a smirk.

“Indeed,” Allura muttered, grinning at him. She lifted the hand with her ring on it, blasting him with the shrink ray before he could react. She sighed, leaving the top few buttons undone as she stood up.

From his spot on the floor Steven felt the world shake as the thunderous *clack* *clack* *clack* of Allura’s heels on the floor rang out. He tried to gauge how small she’d made him, and guessed he was an inch or two tall at most as the now even more gigantic Allura loomed over him, regarding his tiny form.

“You might have eaten,” she declared, leaning down to pick him up between her fingers, “But I’m still hungry, and I think I’d like to take you to lunch with me.”

Steven looked down as he was hovered above the valley of her golden cleavage, and a moment later he found himself flailing through the air as she dropped him. He grunted at the landing, which was soft thankfully, but soon found the massive pillar of her finger once again coming for him. He grunted as he was shoved down below the surface, deep into the warm space between her breasts. The world grew dark as she shoved him deeper, and the finger that had so easily pushed him in withdrew a moment later, letting the soft walls squeeze around him, seeming to mold to his body as they held him firmly in place.

“There we go,” she smiled, buttoning up the last few buttons of her shirt. Satisfied that Steven was sealed away and completely hidden from sight, she took a moment to fix her hair before heading out the door to get her lunch.

Several hours later, returned to his full size, Steven stared at his computer screen, trying to make sense of what he was seeing. Allura looked up, sensing his confusing through their bond. She got up, walking to his side of their shared office and looking down at his monitor with a frown.

“What is it?” she asked.

“I asked Andrea to send me Starla Velaryon’s schedule for her time on Earth,” Steven muttered, “I told her we wanted to see about meeting with her sometime.”

Allura grimaced, “I’d rather not, if she’s half the traitor you think she is I don’t want anything to do with her!”

“I didn’t think we would,” Steven said idly, “but it’s interesting to look at when she’s unavailable.” He clicked another window, “and I’ve been looking at Caridia’s schedule too, they’re both going to be at the Stelan Theater Society’s showing of the play First Contact in a few days.”

“Interesting,” Allura nodded, “but hardly incriminating.” She sighed a moment, “I do love First Contact, it’s my favorite musical! And the human parts are always so catchy.”

“I can’t say I’ve ever seen it,” Steven remarked.

Allura perked right up, “We should go!” she exclaimed, “it’s a beautiful dramatization of the first contact between our races!”

“I think we probably will,” Steven muttered, rubbing his chin, “both of our people of interest are there, and I’ll bet that this is the kind of thing that someone from the Old Kingdom could visit without arousing suspicion.”

“Of course if you want us to be there without arousing suspicion you’ll need to be appropriately dressed,” Allura said with a grin.

Steven raised an eyebrow, “Oh really?”

“I have the most lovely necklace I intend to place you on,” Allura promised with a smirk, “it will go wonderfully with human formal attire.”

Dangling between Allura’s breasts is the best seat in any house, Steven thought, smirking as he checked for available tickets.

Allura sensed his sentiment with a giggle. Gently she bent down, planting a kiss on the top of his head.

Steven waited in the back alley behind the club where Charlie and Drayla “worked,” and a moment later his old coworker emerged from the human sized door, glancing around.

“Steven,” he said with a smile, “how’s life as a bonded human?”

“So far so good,” Steven said with a nod. “I need a few things, listening equipment, tickets to the Stelan Theater Society’s showing of First Contact, and if you could give me the name of a place that makes human formalwear around here I’d appreciate it.”

“Sure Steven, let me just find you two tickets to the show that every Stelan wants to bring their human to,” Charlie chuckled, “Drayla would kill to go to that… I’m sure that Stelan Intelligence can probably convince one of the high society types to miss this play and give you their tickets, but there’s going to be some grumbling. Are you sure about this one?”

“Pretty sure,” Steven remarked, “although if you want, you and Drayla could go instead and take this one off my hands.”

Charlie scowled, “We can’t directly spy on her like that, it would cause a huge scandal if it got out. You’re not officially involved in this matter, so if this all amounts to nothing then there’s no problem, got it?”

“I feel pretty involved,” Steven muttered, annoyed. “Just get me what I need, okay? I’m eager to be done with this whole thing.”

“Got big plans?” Charlie asked, crossing his arms.

“Allura and I are going to go away for a while,” he replied, “I… I think I might actually want to leave earth, not for too long, but enough to get a good look at what’s out there.”

Charlie softened a little, chuckling under his breath, “It’s a big universe, think about how little of Earth you’ve seen in your whole life here, now imagine how many other planets are out there. I think you’ll be glad you went with her.”

“Yeah, I’m re-evaluating a lot of things,” Steven murmured. “I’ll see you around Charlie.” He turned to go, feeling Allura’s attention on him as she waited nearby in her car. He’d insisted on going to see Charlie alone, but she’d still wanted to be close.

It comforted him, knowing how much she really cared, and he felt his pace pick up a little as he returned to her.

“We’re getting our own box!?” Allura squealed, looking at the tickets Charlie had provided.

They were back in her apartment, increasingly their apartment as Steven’s things were migrated over to it bit by bit.

“Yeah, if anyone asks we won them in an internet raffle,” Steven said, fighting a laugh as he saw how excited she was. “Did you get your dress picked out?”

Allura nodded, waving him into her bedroom. With a flourish, she revealed an elegant dark red dress with low cut cleavage and a shining surface that caught his eye.

“Do you want to see me try it on?” she offered, a demure grin coming over her features.

“Yes please,” he said, looking up at her.

She giggled, picking him up and setting him on the bed as she slowly got out of her work clothes, then slid the elegant evening dress over herself. It hugged her ample curves well, and Steven felt blood rushing low as she slipped her feet into a pair of ruby red heels to compliment the outfit. With a wink she raised her ring, shrinking him once again with a quick flash. His head swam as her palm came down, casually sweeping him off the bed and sending him tumbling across the floor. The ground shook below him as Allura casually walked by, placing a pair of the heels on each side of him with a grin.

A buzzing sound caught his attention suddenly, and he realized that it was one of the Stelan pollination drones, likely purchased by Allura to germinate the several Stelan houseplants that were arrayed out on her balcony. The mechanical wings fluttered it down to the floor a few yards, or rather a few inches, away from him. Allura noticed it, and sighed.

“These things constantly lose signal,” she commented, “they’re cheap luckily, but I still wonder if I should just give in and buy some native Earth plants so I don’t have to deal with them…” She grinned, slowly hovering her heel over the pollination drone. “They do have one other use though,” she said, knowing she had his attention. “They are very satisfying to step on…”

Steven watched, spellbound, as Allura slowly pressed the sole of her heel down on the small robot, causing its housing to crack with a loud crunching sound as she slowly increased the weight on it. From his size he could see the way it crumpled beneath her, the interior finally popping as she brought her foot the rest of the way down to contact the floor. Almost casually she lifted her shoe, looking at the crushed remains of the small pollination drone smeared across the bottom of her shoe, then down at Steven, who slowly looked up at her as if she was a goddess.

“I’ll just order a few new ones tomorrow,” she replied casually, seeming to deliberately ignore the fact that she’d just crushed something his size flat. “Now Steven, what do you think of the outfit?” she spun around slowly, letting the dress twirl overhead like the fluid movement of clouds during a storm.

“It’s perfect,” he breathed.

Through the bond Allura could sense his sentiments, and giggled to herself. She slowly walked by him, stepping over the stunned tiny human and making sure to let her footfall land once again in the ruined bit of plastic and metal that had once been the pollination drone, earning another quick *crunch* as it was pulverized further.

When she reached her dresser, she opened her jewelry box, eager to find a piece to display Steven on. She found the perfect one after a few minutes of looking, and with a flourish held up a large gold necklace with a medallion in the center, a series of small shackles on it ready to hold a human on display.

“What do you think?” She asked, walking back to him.

He didn’t have to answer, she was already bending down to pick him up. Steven felt his body pinched between the massive golden fingers, and a moment later he was being placed on his back against the medallion, which locked him in place. Allura threw her hair over her shoulder, clasping the necklace, and Steven, on, letting him dangle down the low cut dress’s center.

Steven felt the medallion dangle down into the valley between her breasts, the warmth radiating off them and contrasting sharply with the cooler metal behind him. He glanced up, where Allura was looking in the mirror, admiring the way they both looked.

“It’s going to be a wonderful evening,” Allura declared, smiling.

“Don’t forget, we’ve got to keep tabs on Starla,” Steven added.

“I know,” Allura sighed. “What’s your plan?”

“We’ll go to our box, you’ll shrink me down to a size where I can move around undetected, and then I’ll plant the listening device in Starla’s private box suite.” Steven explained.

Allura frowned, “I’m not sure I like the idea of letting you get that far from me at small size,” she murmured.

“I don’t want you to get too close to her,” Steven said firmly, “I don’t think it will set off too many alarm bells if she or Caridia happen to see you, but they’ll definitely know we’re up to something if you’re hovering around her theater box.”

“Fine, but if I sense any serious fear from you, I’m coming in there,” Allura growled.

“Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that,” Steven muttered. A thought occurred to him, and as he dangled on her necklace he tried reaching out with their bond, feeling around to see what sorts of information he could send to her.

“What are you doing?” she asked, the corner of her mouth twitching. “Are you trying to share something with me?”

“I know we’re not good enough for full mental communication,” he explained, “but I was wondering what else we can do with this bond… can I send you knowledge I have? Skills maybe?”

Allura tilted her head, “I have heard that some Stelans and their bondmates can do that, but it’s a rare thing to achieve. There’s a celebrity chef back on the homeworld who is famous for having her human bondmate prepare food using her techniques, all of which are difficult to master. What kind of knowledge did you want to share with me?”

Steven sighed as he looked at the towering goddess who was wearing him like a piece of mere jewelry. Stelans always physically outclassed humans, and even post-bonding, with abilities that were nigh superhuman, it was still a little humiliating to be constantly reminded how easily they could manhandle him.

“I was thinking that maybe you might be able to pick up some of the martial arts training I got in the CIA,” he said. “Who knows? If you get into an ugly situation, it might give you an edge on other Stelans.”

Her face brightened, “I suppose we could try that, but it would be better to try after you’ve done some daily work to strengthen the bond.” She giggled.

The shackles holding him in place on the medallion released, letting him tumble down into her waiting palm. There was another flash, and he was back to his normal size, being carried to the bed by a smug Allura.

“Strengthen the bond?” he asked curiously.

“It’s at it’s most flexible and most powerful in the few hours after lovemaking,” she said with a wink.

Steven grinned, “Isn’t that lucky?”

“Indeed,” Allura purred, “now come along Steven, let’s have some fun together, then we can see if you can teach me karate with your mind. It’s called karate, right?”

“Not the form I know,” he smirked, “but we’ll cover all that later…”

As the pair embraced and tumbled into bed together, Steven couldn’t help but feel that if this was the rest of his life as Allura’s bondmate, then it was something he could live with, and soon all conscious thought disappeared as the two lovers explored one another. 

A Night at the Theater by Greenanon

Steven felt Allura’s hesitation as she raised her hands up in a loose fighting stance. While Allura could be quite cutthroat in office matters, actual physical altercations weren’t something she had any experience in. She was uncharacteristically nervous, a feeling coursed through their bond as Steven watched from the edge of the large gym mat.

It’s just a simple sparring match, Steven thought, trying to send calming thoughts through their bond. It seemed to work, and she relaxed a little. He nodded, trying to focus on thoughts of what his martial arts instructors had taught him. Sending information through their bond was possible, but so far had proven more difficult than he expected, and he winced as the Stelan across from Allura threw a punch, striking her with the padded gloves.

Block it, he thought, mentally focusing on the proper technique.

Allura’s arm shot up as the second blow came, and her eyes went wide as she deflected it, “Ha!” she cried.

Steven smiled, “It’s progress.”

Allura thanked her sparring partner as she walked back over to him, looming overhead as sweat from the workout dripped down her body. The scent hung in the air, and she smirked down at him as she felt his building arousal through their bond.

The shrink ray hit Steven, quickly reducing him to the size of a small pebble before the enormous goddess. She slowly slid her foot out of her ragged workout shoe, letting him have a few of the massive appendage as she flexed her toes behind the cotton fabric. Slowly it came forward, and the rich vinegary odor of her sweat welled before it in a humid wave until her toes came down on him. She pinched him through the sock’s fabric, cradling him between her toes as she slowly moved her foot back to her shoe.

Steven found himself looking at the opening of her tennis shoe almost eagerly, and the scent built to an overwhelming and all consuming musk as she slowly slid her foot back in. Steven’s world went dark, and the air became hot and cloying as the world was replaced by Allura’s shoes. Her toes released him, letting him be rolled along the sweat coated insole by her foot as it got comfortable, smothering him and shifting him around without a care.

Allura could feel Steven’s excitement through the bond, and she grinned broadly as she walked over to her bag. For Steven every footstep was an intense suffocating hug, an attack from the foot on top of him as though it were determined to mark every inch of him with its scent, a reminder of where he belonged.

Allura shivered, savoring the sense of power as she walked out of the gym, beginning the short walk back to her apartment. She’d always loved trapping Steven in her shoes of course, but having him there with the bond in place brought the experience to another level. With the window into his thoughts she could feel his raw submission to her, and it truly made her feel divine as her simplest movements rocked his entire world.

The massive toes curled around him as she stopped at a crosswalk, grinning to herself as she savored the hidden treasure she had tucked away in her shoe. To everyone else it was as if she was simply walking back from the gym, he was hidden away from her world, and his entire world was her.

By the time she reached her apartment she was practically growling with arousal as she pushed the door open. Steven could feel her desire through their bond, and he was already growing hard as she slipped her foot out of the shoe, letting him blink in the light as the goddess sized gold-skinned woman glared down at him almost hungrily.

Steven’s world spun again as she increased his size, letting him rise up to nearly a foot tall as she knelt down to grab him. Her fingers curled around his midsection like pythons, squeezing him slightly as she carried him towards the bedroom.

“W-We have a lot to do today,” Steven rasped as she pulled down her pants.

“This won’t take long!” Allura grinned, hooking her finger around his own shorts and tearing them down in a forceful motion, “and besides, you need this too, I can feel it!”

It was true, his erection was straining against her palm as she climbed on the bed, and their mutual lust through their bond was quickly leading them both to a place they couldn’t step back from, a constant feedback loop that made each desire the other more with every passing moment.

With a groan Allura reached down to her womanhood, spreading her already wet lips wide and slowly fingering herself, letting him see what she had in store for her tiny human lover as she lined his body up with the entrance. She moved him forward slowly, letting the inevitability of the action dawn on him as his face made contact with her lower lips. The warm wetness quickly surrounded his face as she forced him inside, taking him up to his shoulders, then his waist, shuddering and causing the soft glistening walls on either side of him to quiver in excitement.

Steven gasped as his lower body entered hers, the motion of her soft and sensuous flesh against his own manhood was more than enough to send a wave of pleasure up his spine. It was like being hugged from all sides as her juices dripped over him, soaking his body, mussing his hair, letting the fragrance of her arousal embed itself in his nose and mouth while he struggled for air.

“Oh goddess,” Allura breathed, her hand shaking as she began slowly forcing him in and out, fucking herself gently with his entire body.

Steven’s world shifted back and forth with each thrust of her wrist, and the sliding motion against his groin soon had him shuddering, wondering how long he would be able to prevent himself from finishing. Allura could sense his hesitation, and she gave a quiet giggle that quickly turned into a squeak of pleasure.

You’re not going to last, she taunted, not knowing or caring if the words themselves would cross through the bond, so long as the intent did.

He didn’t, and the pair shuddered in orgasm together seconds later, with Allura’s powerful muscles squeezing Steven so hard that he wondered for a brief moment if they would break him. When she collapsed back onto the bed, panting, he was finally able to slide out of her, landing on the bed with a *plop* completely soaked in her juices.

“So,” he panted, wiping a bit of her cum out of his eyes, “it’s pretty hard to stop ourselves once we get going.”

“Were you trying to stop?” she giggled.

“Trying to stay lucid I guess is a better term,” he grinned up at her. “We really do have a lot of preparations we need to make for tonight.”

“I understand,” Allura sighed, “I wish we could have simply enjoyed the play as it was meant to be enjoyed though, First Contact is a beautiful story of our people’s first meeting.”

“You mean it’s a musical about how your Imperium conquered my planet,” Steven replied wryly.

Allura huffed in mock offense, “Really Steven, have you seen the old earth fiction films about what your people thought extraterrestrials would be like?” She stood up, stretching as she smirked back over her shoulder at him. “I think that Earth got rather lucky to be found by us rather than some of the other things out there. Now we need to go shower and get dressed, then discuss what we’re going to do to keep Earth in Stelan hands.” She tapped the ring on her finger, and Steven’s size returned to normal. She still towered over him of course, but not nearly to the same degree.

“We’ll have to be careful,” he teased, “showering together now that we’re bonded could set us off again…”

“Then you’ll just have to get me off quickly,” she replied, waving with her finger and inviting him to join her as she walked towards the apartment’s bathroom. Steven watched the Amazonian woman’s ass rock side to side as she walked, grinning as he slid off the bed to follow her.

Hours later Steven found himself looking down at the Stelan Male’s formal wear with a curious frown. On Earth even most bonded men would wear Earth fashions, and this was his first time in something from offworld. It was a tight outfit, and the patterning was almost like a tuxedo, if a tuxedo hugged a person’s body like spandex that is. If nothing else it did offer him more freedom of movement than Earth formal wear did.

“You look adorable,” Allura purred, “a properly dressed male ready for a night in high society.”

“Thanks,” Steven said, turning around from the mirror, “you look-“ his breath caught in his throat. Allura was wearing a stunning deep red dress, low cut that showed off her ample cleavage, shimmering slightly as she moved. She couldn’t help but chuckle at his reaction as he tried to make a recovery.

“I can tell you like the way I look,” she said, walking past him and sliding her ring on. She picked up an elaborate gold necklace from the table, with a large pendant in the middle that Steven could tell he was meant to be displayed on. “I’d like to wear you in on this,” she explained, dangling it over him with a grin, “Most of the other Stelans will be wearing their bondmates in some similar fashion, I’d offer you a spot on an ankle bracelet, but you’ll want to see at least some of the performance I presume.”

“I’m more interested in seeing who Starla Velaryon is there to meet,” he replied.

“It should be easy enough to sneak you close to her,” Allura commented, “although you might need to remain there until the intermission, when they leave for refreshments, you can leave again and meet me in the main hall.”

“Right,” Steven nodded, “it should be simple enough.”

Steven’s wrists and ankles were shackled to the gold medallion, showing him off as Allura’s prized trophy and bondmate as she walked with the rest of the crowd into the massive theater pavilion. The crowd of Stelans was murmuring excitedly, and males, both human and Stelan, were displayed on ornate jewelry as far as the eye could see.

While necklaces, such as the one Steven was on, were the most common, he could make out tiny humans dangling from ankle bracelets, armbands, and even one man who was mounted on a tiara, worn by an older Stelan woman who was laughing with her friends near the theater’s small cocktail bar. Between the state of the males and the fine formal attire of the Stelan women present, the message was clear, these women were the rulers, the refined superiors who had come for a night of entertainment and to show off the men, both Stelan and Human, that they’d collected.

From his spot hanging down between Allura’s breasts, bumping against the massive orbs as she walked, he could see many of the women cast their gaze his way. Most seemed to admire him, and giggles and even a few teasing waves followed him as Allura made her way up the stairs to where their private box was.

The small alcove in the upper part of the theater had four Stelan sized seats, the other three of which Charlie assured him would remain empty. Unlike most of the buildings in the city the theater didn’t have many accommodations for humans at all, there was no special seating for them, the assumption being that any human in attendance would be with a Stelan, and while there was a small human sized fire escape door, it wasn’t nearly as ornate as the carved wood of the Stelan one looming over it.

“Do you see them?” Allura asked quietly, glancing around at the other boxes.

“There,” Steven nodded, “top level, third column.” Allura glanced up to see Starla Velaryon and two other Stelans talking amongst themselves, taking their seats as the lights began to go low. “And look, right next to them.” They both saw the glitter of gold in the low light as the Old Kingdom’s envoy, a towering tan skinned woman, took her own seat. A pair of women in the white robes and Egyptian headdresses were with her, their mouths thin lines as they took positions on either side of their mistress.

“I’m guessing that once the lights go down, she’s going to go visit the seating box next door,” Steven said in a low voice.

“Then we’ll make our move too,” Allura replied. “You’ll need to go through the human door to their suite, so I don’t know how much I can shrink you…”

“I’ll just have to be careful and quiet,” he said, “it’s dark in here, and Stelans never seem to be on the lookout for humans anyways.”

The lights went low, and the opening of the musical began. A gold Stelan woman with long flowing hair stepped into the spotlight, narrating for the crowd the short history of the human world and the Stelans at the time of their first meeting.

“And when the wormhole opened into this system, we discovered a planet with the greatest treasure of all,” the narrator said with a smile, “humanity!”

The band quickly started an upbeat tune, and Steven had to admit that the first song, describing the lone Stelan explorer approaching earth, was catchy. The opening act began with a description about how the first Stelan scout had crash landed in the rural outskirts of Omaha, Nebraska, and as the song came to a close the female lead, a slender young Stelan woman with silvery white hair, climbed her way out of a setpiece that was a facsimile of the old Stelan scout ships which Steven recognized from old news footage.

“Okay,” Allura muttered, her heart fluttering nervously, “this is as good a time as any…” She stood up, causing Steven to dangle slightly before the necklace settled once again between her warm breasts. “If you’re in any danger, I’ll know,” she said softly, and he could feel her concern coming through.

“You can’t come rescue me if I do get in trouble,” he said slowly.

“The hell I can’t,” Allura chuckled, “you’re still thinking like an unbonded male Steven, if I think you’ll be hurt, I will be there.” She tossed her hair over her shoulder, “and besides, if they know you are after them, they’ll know I am too, a bonded male doesn’t have any secrets from his goddess.”

Steven blinked, she was right of course, but it was still so different to how he was used to doing things.

It’s odd having someone I can really rely on, he thought, no matter what… He let himself smile a little, he felt less nervous than he usually did, even if Allura’s own nerves were on edge. She might not have managed to pick up any useful martial arts from me yet, he thought, but she’d probably be able to knock out Starla at least.

“I’d kick her ass,” Allura muttered under her breath. Steven chuckled, trying and failing to hold his amusement back. Allura growled in annoyance, “Laugh it up, but you are mine, and goddess help anyone who thinks they’re taking you from me!”

There were few others in the hallways, mostly Stelan theater employees, who with the rush of the pre-show over, were talking idly to one another, not sparing the pair of them any attention. The theater did have security guards, but like the concession workers they didn’t seem particularly alert, simply standing by the entrance and conversing quietly.

Allura’s trip up to the boxes on the other side of the theater went smoothly, and soon they were on the top floor of where the luxury boxes were. Allura took a deep breath, then slowly took her necklace off, lowering it down to the floor. She gently flicked a small switch on the side, releasing Steven and letting him leap off of it onto the floor. With a quick flash from the shrink ray he was back at his original size, though only still knee height to a Stelan.

“I’m going to go order a drink at the bar,” Allura said firmly, “I’m going to make sure it takes a long time, so if anything goes wrong…”

“It won’t,” Steven assured her, “I’m going to go in, plant the bug, and get out.”

Allura sighed, “Fine… But give me a kiss for good luck!”

In spite of himself he blushed, “Fine, bend over and-“ her shoe tapped on the hardwood floor impatiently, and a smug grin came over her face as she pointed down. Realizing what she wanted, he fell to his knees, planting a quick kiss on the edge of her dress shoe, standing up quickly. “There, happy?”

“Very,” she giggled, “be careful…” She turned to go, the small *clack* *clack* *clack* of her heels echoing down the empty theater.

Steven began creeping along the wall, feeling each thump of his heartbeat as the familiar sense of heightened awareness came over him. He was distantly aware of Allura, moving across the theater back to her own box, her own adrenaline spiking as she sat in the seat, cursing how helpless she felt.

I’ll be fine, he tried to reassure her. He reached into the pocket on his outfit, feeling around for the small listening device. It was primitive by necessity, Stelan shrinking technology was quite the marvel, but it played hell with most technology to be resized, the small circular disc Charlie had provided him for the task was probably less powerful than walkie talkie’s he’d had as a child, but it didn’t need to be particularly powerful for this job.

The small human sized door was little used, a safety precaution more than a genuine entrance, and he paused outside of it, pressing his ear to the door and waiting for a part of the musical below which would cover the noise of the door. A loud swell of music began as the next song started, and the lighting effects were strong enough that Steven could see them dancing in the crack below the door.

Won’t get a better opening than that, he decided, pressing the door open. The sound of the musical below rang out, dozens of Stelan voices joining with humans in a group song questioning who the “Woman from the Sky” was, complete with jubilant humans calling out about how beautiful the lost Stelan scout was.

“Ugh, this self-aggrandizing play is sickening,” a woman’s voice muttered.

Steven peered through the darkness of the theater box, his eyes adjusting as he made out Starla, another Stelan, and the tall tanned representative from the Old Kingdom’s embassy. He withdrew the listening device from his pocket, placing it against the wall and letting the adhesive stick. His bug planted, he backed against the wall, waiting silently until another opportunity to leave arose.

“Come now Ambassador,” Starla chuckled, “you know that some of these songs were written by humans themselves?”

“You’ve got this whole planet of primitives enraptured with your people’s decadent lifestyle,” the ambassador growled. “Had we discovered this planet before you, we would have these humans worshipping the old gods, instead of dancing to show tunes about the first Stelan they met, they’d be singing hymns at the base of the great pyramid on Kemet.”

Starla just chuckled, “Miguel? Your thoughts?”

Starla’s human bondmate was freed from his own spot on her necklace, and was leaning against Starla’s leg, casually sipping from a glass bottle of beer.

“I think the Stelans got here first, so deal with it,” he smirked, his golden eyes glowing slightly in the dark. “Personally I don’t read much history, so let’s move on to business. Are your people going to give us what we need?”

“One billion credits,” The ambassador muttered, “and Voidsearcher will be granted special transport rights through the horsehead nebula.”

“Hmmm…” Starla glanced down to her human bondmate, and Steven realized with a start that the pair were having an entire conversation through the bond.

She treats him like a pet in public, Steven thought, but behind closed doors it’s almost like they’re business partners.

Finally Starla nodded, looking at the other towering alien woman, “We can accept this. The first production run of the drones will be next week, we will arrange for one to be in high orbit in a Voidsearcher cargo shuttle. Once you’ve taken the drone, we’ll report the shuttle as having a malfunction, Voidsearcher is known for poor maintenance and nobody will think twice about it crashing, leaving no uncomfortable questions.

“And you would have no issue with delivering your people’s new weapon to us,” the ambassador questioned, almost amused.

Starla laughed, “The interesting thing about the defense industry is that if your enemy counters one expensive weapon, the answer is to design another expensive weapon.”

“I don’t know if you figured this one out yet, but we’re not exactly patriotic types,” Miguel smirked.

“Indeed,” the ambassador nodded, “you seem almost excited to throw your fellow Imperial subjects aside, do you still wish for us to implicate miss Caridia in the theft of the drone?”

“They’ll realize that the leak came from our organization soon after your people release your own model,” Starla smirked, “Caridia thinks she’s getting a boost to her career, what she’s really getting is a treason charge.”

“Unfortunately she won’t’ make it to her trial,” Miguel said, casually making a finger gun motion, “meaning all the loose ends will be neatly tied up, Caridia stole the drone, she sold it to you, the end.”

Caridia, Steven thought angrily. He wasn’t sure how he felt about his old coworker, but whatever she deserved, disgrace and then murder wasn’t it. How far into this are you? Do you know this is what she’s planning? He sighed, determining the full scope of Caridia’s involvement would have to wait.

Below the musical had escalated as the next song detailed a harrowing chant as the human military hunted the “alien.” On the stage humans in soldier’s uniforms reminiscent of the old earth militaries stalked across the stage in unison, sweeping fake guns from side to side as the Stelan lead evaded them.

The intermission is coming up soon, Steven thought, trying to recall the order of the songs in the play bill.

He slowly started inching his way towards the door, waiting for the final crescendo of trumpet music before sliding it open and slipping out again. His heart pounded as he quickly glanced around the hallway, fighting the urge to leap up in excitement as he saw the hallway was empty.

A few minutes later the sounds inside the theater went silent, and then the murmuring chatter of the audience started as they began to stand up, the doors opening as they walked into the hallway for refreshment and conversation. Steven made his way to the side of the wall, and while a few Stelans looked down at him in some surprise, he wasn’t that out of place, and once they saw his golden eyes they smiled, content to pass him over knowing that he was already claimed.

Across the theater Allura could feel his excitement, and her relief was palpable as she moved through the crowd towards him, fully aware that he’d succeeded. Steven decided to simply wait for her, moving through a crowd of twenty foot tall women was simply too much.

“What have we here?” a familiar voice boomed.

Steven turned around, his heart skipping a beat as he saw the Old Kingdom’s ambassador staring down at him with a smirk, her two guards on either side of her. For one terrifying moment he was sure she knew somehow, about the bug, about him, about everything, but her expression never shifted from that smug smile, even as she knelt down and picked him up forcefully.

“H-Hey,” he protested.

“So rare to see a human without his Stelan,” she mused, taking his golden eyes. “Perhaps you’d like to spend the second half of the show with us?” she glanced at her two guards who shared a grin with her. “Perhaps some time at the feet of the universe’s true masters would make you second guess your commitment to these gold skinned bimbos?”

“I’m very happy with my bondmate,” he growled defiantly. In the corner of his eye he noticed security eyeing them up, the Old Kingdom citizens stood out more than he did in the mostly Stelan crowd.

The ambassador noticed it too, and she scowled, “It’s disappointing that so few of you are willing to try an alternative to what the Stelans offer,” she muttered, putting him back down.

“I’m already bonded,” he replied tersely.

“We could fix that,” she said with a small smile, “ undo it, on our own homeworld we have ways that can be done.”

“Steven,” Allura smiled, walking to them, “I see you’ve made some friends?” the tension in the air was palpable, and Steven couldn’t help but smirk as he stepped back towards her.

“Not really,” Steven said, “We were just talking about… politics, and I was just going.”

Allura glanced at the three women in the Egyptian dress, then aimed her ring down at Steven. He shrank once again to a size to fit on her necklace, and he leaned back into it, letting the clasps hold him in place as she lowered it down to him. He let himself relax as she dangled the necklace before her a moment, almost taunting the three aliens as she put it back on. Steven felt himself bounce down back into place, nestled between Allura’s titanic breasts as she turned away from her rivals, heading back towards their own security box.

“Do they know?” Allura whispered.

“No,” he replied, “I think they just saw a lone human and wanted to come talk to me.”

“Harass you more like it,” Allura muttered.

Steven raised an eyebrow, but decided not to discuss how aggressive Stelans could be when courting humans. Allura made her way through the crowd, bringing them back up to the box, where she collapsed into her chair with a sigh.

“This would normally be rather poor manners for a theater,” Allura said, “but since we’re alone in this seating box, I think I’d like a foot rub.” She kicked off her shoes, flexing her toes through the sheer fabric of her pantyhose. She slipped her necklace off again, lowering it to the floor and clicking the diminutive human free.

Steven walked over to her, feeling himself relax as the rich aroma of Allura’s feet hit him, the powerful pheromones coursing through his body and making him feel comfortable and content as he brought his hands up. Allura groaned in approval as the musical began below, and she occasionally glanced down at him with a smirk, scrunching her toes down over his head.

“Is the bug being recorded?” Allura asked idly.

“Yes,” Steven nodded, “it’s beaming to your phone, we shouldn’t have any problems handing it all over to Charlie.”

“And then we’re done?” Allura asked, glancing down at him. “This was exciting, but scarier than I expected, I didn’t like having to leave you defenseless like that!”

“I’m not defenseless!” Steven protested, but Allura silenced him by pinning him sharply under her sole. He fought her foot for a moment, feeling the soft sole roll over him and playfully scoot him across the floor as he struggled. “O-Okay, you made your point!” he grunted, tapping out playfully.

“You’re quite capable,” Allura said with a smile, “but this is still a dangerous lifestyle.”

“I tried to get out,” he protested with a shrug as she let him up.

Allura sighed, reaching down for him. He relaxed as her fingers curled around him, lifting him high into the air. She slid him between her breasts, without the necklace this time, letting him simply relax between the pillowy soft mountains of flesh.

The two of them didn’t speak much for the rest of the show, simply relaxing and watching the musical come to its conclusion. The young police officer who had made first contact with the Stelan scout from the first act was now proclaiming his love to her as other Stelans were swarming the earth. Steven had to chuckle at that part, the Stelans that had overrun earth in the first few hours had caused pandemonium until the Stelan authorities were able to get them back under control, however in the play they were portrayed as lovestruck fools, racing after earth men who also had smiles on their faces.

When the play was over, Steven couldn’t help but join in the applause. Overall, he’d only been able to really watch the second half, and he found the portrayal of the human characters to be… patronizing, but overall he could see why it had become such a popular play.

“One of these days we’ll need to see it performed without carrying out a dangerous espionage mission,” Allura promised.

“Deal,” Steven laughed as she reached for the necklace. He let himself go limp, the manacles clicking as he was forced back into the “display” position across the golden surface. Allura donned him again, adjusting his position between her breasts. Allura slid her shoes back on, standing up to her full height and slowly making her way to the door.

The crowd was slowly moving towards the exit, the usual murmuring and discussion filling the air as it would at the end of every play. Allura was waiting for the crowd to thin a little, when she heard a voice that made her jump.

“Allura,” Starla chuckled, “I heard through the grapevine you and Steven would be attending, why didn’t you come say hello?”

Allura turned around, feigning embarrassment and hoping it would mask the nervousness, “O-Oh, Steven and I didn’t want to impose.”

“A pity, I’d wanted to discuss your future role with the company,” Starla sighed, “Oh well, I’m still on earth for a few more weeks, perhaps we’ll take in one of those baseball games I’ve heard the humans are so fond of.” She leaned over Steven, grinning down at him, “and your human is just adorable on a necklace like that.”

“Uh, where’s your bondmate?” Allura asked.

“Miguel found something that someone left in our box by mistake,” Starla replied, her smile faltering, “I think he’s looking for the owner.”

“Good luck with that,” Allura said, seeing a path to the exit open, “Well, if you want to get together, you know how to reach me!”

Steady, Steven thought, and he breathed out as Allura calmed, slowing her movement towards the theater door, the elegant *click* *clack* of her heels echoing above the chatter of the crowd. There we go, he thought with a grin. Another successful mission! 

As much as he’d disliked his old line of work, the sense of victory he felt while leaving the scene felt just as sweet as it ever did, and through the bond he could tell Allura was feeling it too. 

Amun Ra by Greenanon

Prepare yourself for enemies you never imagined, your human had his own life before you, and his struggles might now be your own.

-Finding your Inner Goddess: A guide to Romancing Earth Males.


Steven sighed, waiting in the alley behind the nightclub for Charlie to come meet him. The sun was going down, and the gleaming silver buildings of the city. Allura was nearby, waiting in her vehicle. In the past he might have tried to convince her to stay away, to keep some distance from Drayla and Charlie, and all the madness they represented, but now it seemed so foolish.


She’s part of everything I’m part of now, He thought, feeling slightly guilty… but not just guilty. He smirked as he realized he felt good about having her with him, no matter what might be coming, comfort in another person wasn’t something he’d ever expected to feel before he’d started working at Central Stelan Robotics.


Charlie slipped out the human sized back door, causally glancing around before grinning as his golden eyes met Steven’s own, “Do you have it?” he asked in a quiet voice.


“Recordings of Starla Velaryon meeting with emissaries from the Old Kingdom,” Steven said with a smile, “plenty of high treason to put even someone like her away for a long time.”


He reached into his coat pocket, withdrawing a small memory stick that was compatible with most Stelan electronics. Physical file storage was primitive by Stelan standards, but Steven hadn’t wanted to risk sending anything electronically. Charlie took the device, weighing it in his hands as if he were a merchant trying to decide what to pay for it. Finally he stuck in his pocket with a smile.


“You really came through for me here Steven,” he said quietly, “I know you didn’t want to come back to this kind of thing.”


“I don’t know what I really wanted when I left,” Steven muttered, looking up at the sky. “Honestly Charlie? I’m really glad that this all happened, having a friend like you is a pain in the ass sometimes, but I’m glad you were around at the right time.”


Charlie blinked, caught of guard, “Friend?” he chuckled, “I uh… yeah, I guess we are, but I’m not sure I get what you mean about the right time?”


“I was going to leave,” Steven said, “I had… cold feet, I guess. You were right to ask me though, what’s on Earth? It made me think about what’s important.”

Charlie nodded, glancing back in the club where Drayla would be waiting for him, “Yeah… I wasn’t ready for it either.”


“Allura and I are going to get married at some point,” Steven said as Charlie turned to go, “I don’t really have anyone else I’d ask to be best man.”


Charlie paused, looking somewhat sad for a minute, then his usual cocky smile returned, “I’ll think about it, send me some dates or something.”


Steven nodded, turning to go. Allura’s sense of excitement was reaching him through the bond, building on his own sense of triumph as he walked away from Charlie and his old life. The pneumatic hiss of the door sliding open to greet him was music to his ears as he stepped up into the vehicle, and Allura’s smile matched his own as she scooped him up into her arms, hugging him tightly.


“Let’s go home,” she whispered, grinning as she reached around to her ring, tapping it just once.


Steven gasped as the wave of energy washed over him, quickly reducing him in size and making it seem as though Allura was expanding outward in front of him, her ample breasts rising up to swallow him whole. She grinned down at him as his body became small enough to stand on the surface of her cleavage, then small enough to tumble in as she caused him to stumbled with the merest shake of her chest.


“Aw, it’s so cute when you try to fight your goddess,” she cooed, bringing her massive golden finger over his squirming body. Steven grunted as he was forced downward, into the warm blackness between her breasts. The light faded as he disappeared, the world muffled except for Allura’s heartbeat. Through their bond he felt her smug satisfaction, and he sighed, giving up the battle and letting himself relax.


I wonder what she has in store for me when we get home? He thought with a grin.

The buzz of the pollination drones filled Allura’s apartment, far more than the handful of Stelan plants probably warranted, and without immediate tasks to do they would randomly land on the carpet of her apartment to recalibrate, before taking off again.
At only an inch tall the insectoid machines were the same size as Steven was, and he found himself in a small crowd of them as he gazed around the vast expanse of Allura’s carpeted living room. The carpet fibers themselves rouse around his legs like tall grass, brushing at his calves as he tried to move through the synthetic material.


“Oh I see Steven has met his friends,” Allura’s voice boomed down to him. The ground shook as she walked in, and Steven had to gulp as he took in the black business outfit she was wearing. It was a black women’s suit top, with the top buttons undone giving him an excellent view of her mountainous cleavage, and her black skirt came down to her knees, leaving the rest of her legs covered by the shining nylons. She looked ever inch the queen of her office, radiating power and authority in a way that took his breath away. Through their bond Allura could feel his submission to her, and she smirked, basking in it as she stepped closer to her tiny lover and the errant machines.
She stopped just overhead, towering over Steven like a skyscraper as she casually lifted one of her dress heels. She hovered it over him for a moment, letting him take in the sole as it blocked out the light, then moved over to the pollination drone on the carpet next to him, slowly pressing down with the tip of her heel as she crushed it into the carpet. Steven watched in fascination as the components folded under the pressure, finally disappearing beneath Allura’s foot with the same satisfying *crunch* as always.


Steven shivered as she lifted her shoe, revealing the smeared remains of the machine that had stood next to him moments ago, at this size he loved seeing displays of Allura’s power, and she felt his excitement and built on it, grinning down at him as the tip of her heel playfully poked his belly, knocking him over into the carpeting.


“I do wonder what the gardening store thinks about us buying so many of these?” Steven asked, glancing at the destroyed drone again.
“They’re made cheap for a reason,” Allura laughed, lifting her foot again. This time her target was one of the drones just behind Steven, “Plenty of humans love to watch a goddess crush something their size underfoot, either slowly, or… quick!” She slammed her foot down, causing Steven to jump in surprise as she stomped the drone to wreckage in one quick motion, barely eliciting the satisfying crunch before she twisted her shoe back and forth, grinding it into the carpet with a lustful growl.
Steven’s breathing was growing heavy, and his erection was throbbing almost painfully as he looked up at Allura, catching sight of her panties beneath her skirt, it was a truly powerful sight, one that nearly sent him to the brink of orgasm then and there as Allura lifted her heel again, this time resting it just in front of him.


“Kiss it bug,” she taunted, “and maybe you won’t get squished like those drones there!”


He scrambled forward, kissing the wall of leather and inhaling the rich scent of her shoe, mixed with the slightly vinegary scent of her nylon clad foot after a day of work at the office. Allura groaned, leaning her head back as the sense of power and eroticism lit a fire between her legs, Steven watched as she slowly lifted her foot out of the shoe, stretching and flexing toes nearly the size of his entire body beyond the barrier of that sheer nylon, and with a causal flick of her foot she kicked her shoe away.
“Where do you belong Steven?” she asked with a grin.

 


“Beneath a goddess’s feet!” he sad eagerly.


“Right answer,” she growled, moving her foot forward and lowering it over his diminutive body.


Steven shivered as her sole made contact with him, the feeling of absolute submission bouncing off the feeling of jubilation that Allura was feeling in the same moment. The rich, almost oily, vinegar scent wafted down to him, the unique odor of Allura’s feet after a long day in her nylons and her dress shoes, in spite of himself he’d come to love it, and he breathed it in with a smile on his face as the soft skin of her foot pressed him into the carpet. The strands of the nylon stretched against his tiny form as his head was forced between her toes, and he grunted as the weight of her foot settled on the floor, trapping him firmly in place.
“Just think,” Allura taunted, “this is how it’s going to be for you forever now, sounds fun, doesn’t it?”


“Y-Yes,” he gasped, feeling his resistance crumble as Allura rallied, fighting her way through their mental bond and hijacking his senses. She laughed as she toyed with him, physically and mentally, flooding his mind with images of the two of them on a dozen worlds, exotic beaches, the decks of space cruisers overlooking colorful nebulae in space, glistening silver towers rising over billowing orange clouds, all of them had him with Allura, kneeling at her feet as they explored the universe together.


“Now cum for me,” she said in a low voice.


Pleasure roared through the bond like a flood, and Steven bucked his hips against the bottom of her foot, groaning loudly as he climaxed. In response to his spasms Allura pressed her foot down harder, grinning as pleasure coursed through him, overwhelming his senses as he was unable to move from his place pinned beneath her.


Steven blinked stars out of his eyes as the sensations subsided a few moments later, panting as sweat rolled down the sides of his head. Breathing became slightly easier as Allura lifted her foot off of him, admiring her handiwork as she stood over him, one enormous foot on either side of his tiny body. Even in the aftermath of his orgasm, Steven had to smile, looking straight up Allura’s business skirt, and with her smug grinning face beyond…
“It’s a hell of a view,” he croaked with a grin.


“Looking down at you isn’t so bad either,” she chuckled, “now if only you could figure out how to use to the bond to get me off…”


Steven scowled, concentrating as hard as he could. Allura frowned, then shuddered a moment, he looked up at her hopefully, but she just chuckled, turning to walk away.


“Almost,” she said with a wink, pausing to bring her bare foot down on one last drone with a satisfying *crunch.*


“Are you going to regrow me!?” he shouted.


“I’m going to go take a shower,” she replied, walking into the bedroom, “you find a nice place to hide, I’ll come find you when I’m done…”
Steven grinned, already looking forward to it.


The next few days at work were like a dream. It was odd, knowing that they would all be present at the drone launch, and what would happen to Starla, and probably Caridia, in the aftermath. Steven sighed, hoping that when it all came out his old coworker would come away all right.


She could probably testify against Starla, assuming she doesn’t know about the work with the Old Kingdom, he thought. He frowned, realizing he didn’t know much about the Stelan justice system. He tried to push it out of his mind, it’s not my problem anymore, he thought, Allura and I did our part.


“Caridia?” Allura asked with a frown, looking up from her desk, “why are you thinking about her?”
Steven was startled, but realized that Allura, while not quite able to read his thoughts, could get a glimpse of his general thoughts. He chuckled, it was still taking some getting used to.
“Even with everything that happened, I guess I’m hoping she’s less involved in this it looks like from the outside…”
“I don’t think Caridia would knowingly betray the Imperium,” Allura shrugged, “but even so, she’s at the very least agreed to help Starla with breaking a number of laws and corporate policies, her career here is probably over.” Allura chewed her lip uncomfortably, “you never had feelings for her, did you?”


Steven almost burst into laughter at the thought, “No Allura, you’re my one and only.”


Allura smirked, turning back to her monitor. A moment later he felt a strange feeling coming through the bond, jealousy? He looked up to her, seeing that she was looking at him again.


“What about Sula?” she said slowly, “she’s older, your superior at work, and I know you two would help each other with stress relief-“


Steven rolled his eyes, fighting another chuckle. He opened the bond, exposing Allura to his memories of his time with Sula, letting her parse them as well as he could. He sent a few of his memories of meeting her, their first few dates, and finally their short vacation together, letting the contrast between the two sets of memories shine in Allura’s mind. She blinked in surprise, but a moment later smiled confidently.


“You definitely find our boss attractive,” Allura teased, “but it’s nice to see that I outshine her in your fantasies.”


“I’m going to go grab lunch,” Steven decided, standing up.


“Wonderful, just let me log off-“


“I’m going to go to one of the human only restaurants,” Steven said, waving her back down, “I’ve just been craving a roast beef sandwich, don’t worry I won’t be gone long.”
Allura raised an eyebrow, but didn’t think much of it… until Steven reached the elevator, then silenced his end of the bond, causing her head to shoot up in surprise.
Steven!? What are you doing?


No answer.



Steven looked over the rings behind the jewelry cabinet, the Stelan sized ones were in a separate cabinet, and many of the gems had the signature Stelan shrink ray technology already built in.
“Already bonded eh?” the clerk asked, noticing Steven’s golden eyes.


“Yeah,” Steven said with a nod, “I know it seems a little silly to want to do an Earth wedding after we’re already linked like this, but it’s something I really want to do.”
“Plenty of Humans and Stelans do the same,” the clerk shrugged, “are you going for a traditional ring, or a toe ring?”


Steven raised an eyebrow, “come again?”
The clerk chuckled, “well as a bonded human I’m sure you are well aware of the Stelan affection for having their feet… attended to.”


Worshipped, Steven nodded, gesturing for him to continue.


The clerk led Steven over to a display case which held several rows of toe rings, sized up for Stelan toes, and with a series of clasps to display a shrunken human on. Steven’s eyes were drawn to one in the center, with a large diamond set in the center.
“That one,” he said quickly.


“Good choice,” the clerk said, “but expensive, now would you like to set up a payment plan, or-“


Steven whipped out his credit card, sliding it across the counter, “No need,” he said with a smile, “it’s been a good year for me.”



Allura’s confusion deepened as Steven popped back into her peripheral senses, letting her feel him through the bond.


He’s nowhere near the human only shopping district!? She calmed down slightly as she felt him radiating a sense of satisfaction, along with a few thoughts of her. She frowned, trying to guess what he had been up to without letting him sense her curiosity. She smiled slowly, thinking of several ways she could get the information out of him when their work day was through.

Steven placed the box containing the ring inside his coat pocket, trying to think of the best way to perform his proposal. Allura hadn’t been dreaming of it for her entire life the way most Earth women would have, but he still wanted it to be special.
Maybe on the roof after work? He wondered, the view of the city at sunset is pretty nice.


A sudden push at his shoulder threw him off balance, and his eyes went wide as he saw a man in a sportcoat holding his wallet, taking off at a run. He blinked in confusion, human on human crime was so rare as to barely be reported in the Green Zone cities, but with a scowl he took off after the thief.


“Hey!” he shouted angrily, “Stop that guy!”


The handful of Stelans out at midday looked down at the pair in confusion, and other humans just stepped out of the way, similarly surprised. The man turned down an alley and Steven rounded the corner angrily, clenching his fists.
“Look pal, I don’t know why you even need money in a Green Zone, but you need to give that back right-“
“Hola,” Miguel said, spinning around with a grin.


Steven’s eyes went wide, and he spun around to flee the alley, but the twenty foot form of Starla Velaryon walked into the alley’s mouth, blocking his way back out onto the street. She readied her shrink ring, and before Steven could leap out of the way Miguel had already grabbed his arms, holding him in place as the beam hit him. There was something different about Starla’s compared to Allura’s as well, and he blinked sleepily as he was knocked unconscious, his last view was the grinning Stelan executive, smiling down at him mockingly as she grew into a goddess before him.

Allura’s eyes went wide, “Steven!” she screamed, her heart pounding. Shakily she got up, stumbling out of the office and towards Sula’s managerial suite.


“Hey!” Andrea called from her human sized receptionist desk, “Allura, I know you’re on the rise around here but you can’t just barge in-“


Allura ignored the human woman, panic rising in her as she realized that she couldn’t feel Steven’s location at all, and his emotions were a faint glimmer, dulled as if they were a flame being viewed through cloudy glass.
Sula looked up in surprise as Allura stormed into her office, “Allura?” she asked in shock, “w-what’s wrong?”


“Steven!” she said, “I don’t know what’s going on, but he’s in trouble!”



Steven groaned, slowly regaining consciousness. He stood up, feeling at his neck and grimacing as he realized that some kind of steel collar had been placed on him, and he had otherwise been stripped naked. The room he was in was lit by a pair of burning braziers high up on the walls, illuminating a series of Egyptian looking hieroglyphics on the walls. Judging by the massive throne waiting at the far side of the room, he was still shrunk, and a moment later his suspicions were confirmed as a door opened from somewhere in the shadows, admitting one of the women of the Old Kingdom.


“Why hello Steven,” she chuckled, the firelight catching her bronze skin and shining off the straight black hair that framed her face. With an Egyptian styled circlet on her head and flowing white robes she looked like an actress portraying Cleopatra in an old historical drama. Like the Stelans she stood twenty feet tall normally, but at his reduced size she towered over him like a skyscraper sized goddess, her sandaled feet causing slight tremors beneath her feet as she walked to the throne and slowly sat down. “You may approach,” she said with an imperious smile.
Clenching his fists angrily he walked towards the gigantic woman, doing his best to look defiant, “Who the hell are you?” he spat angrily.


“Careful with your harsh words,” she warned, “or I’ll find a better use for that tongue. I am Sunra, the Old Kingdom’s mistress of whispers on Earth. Your attempts to sabotage our plans have been uncovered, and so I ordered you brought here.”
Mistress of whispers? He thought, she’s some kind of spy chief then. “And where is here exactly?” he asked.


She just laughed, “you don’t need to know that, and neither does that gold-skinned bondmate of yours, you’ll find this location is amply shielded from surveillance and the psychic link that ties you to the Stelans. She will still be able to feel your fear, your anxiety, but she will not be able to communicate with you, or find you.” Sunra snapped her fingers, “come, I desire to see you kiss my feet, as you would for your precious Stelan!”


“Like Hell I wil- AH!” Steven hissed as a jolt of pain raced out of the collar, against his will he found himself stepping forward, falling to his knees before the bronze skinned woman’s massive toe. His eyes went wide in surprise as he found his lips pressing against it, filling his nostrils with a strange jasmine scent that clung to the towering woman like a perfume.


Sunra laughed, clapping at the display, “We may not possess the Stelan bond to control you adorable little earth people,” she teased, “but our neural control rings can put you at our feet just the same!” She slowly slid her foot out of the thonged sandal she wore, pressing it down on Steven’s body and flattening him against the floor. “Clean my sole human,” she ordered, “lick the dirt from my heel and listen to what I have planned for you!”


Steven winced as pain shot through him again as the collar took control of his body, forcing him to stick his tongue out and lap dutifully at the bottom of her foot. There was faintly salty taste, along with more of the floral jasmine smell wafting down onto him. He grunted as she pressed her foot down harder on him, pressing his head against the floor and causing his face to be shoved into her soft sole while he struggled to pull his tongue across it.


“My rotation here is nearly complete,” Sunra said, “you already know all about our scheme to steal the Stelan drone, that will lead me to high places back on Kemet, our homeworld… and I will take you back with me as the ultimate prize from this whole endeavor!” She twirled her black hair and giggled sadistically, “humans are still so rare, I imagine that many of my guests will want to sample you for themselves! We will need to remind the nobility and the merchant classes of why Earth would be worth taking after all.”
Kemet!? Steven thought in panic. If she gets me back to their homeworld, there’s no way I’m getting off it again! Another thought struck him, they said they had the technology to break a Stelan-Human bond… I could lose Allura forever!
“This is so delightful,” Sunra groaned, flexing her toes over him as he continued to clean her foot against his will, “the sheer feeling of power, the humiliation of such a gem of a male… You’ll spend the rest of your days serving the feet of the Old Kingdom’s women, and each one will come away convinced of the need to take Earth for ourselves!” She lifted her foot off of him, sliding it back into her sandal with a smug grin as she stood up over him. “Don’t worry, I’ll be back Steven, I like to think that by the time we get back to Kemet you’ll be doing what I want without that collar around your neck, who knows, maybe you’ll come to love being mine just as you think you love being that golden harlot’s toy.”


Not fucking likely, Steven thought angrily, biting his tongue for fear of another painful shock. She stared at him a moment, smirking and almost daring him to insult her and invite punishment, but when he didn’t she just shrugged, laughing to herself as she disappeared into the shadows behind the throne again.


Hearing the door open Steven tried to run after her, but the collar on his neck sent a jolt of pain through his legs, causing him to fall to his knees the moment he tried to enter the hallway behind the throne. Realizing that the collar wouldn’t let him leave, he cursed under his breath, turning back into the interior room to pace and think.



Sula and Allura got out of Allura’s vehicle, walking towards the club where Drayla and Charlie worked, their heels clacking rapidly against the pavement.
“You say this Charlie person works for Stelan intelligence?” Sula asked, following behind Allura.


“He’s the one who got Steven in all of this,” Allura snapped. She shook the door handle, scowling as she found it locked. With a roar she kicked the door, snapping the steel and collapsing the door inward.


“A-Allura, be careful,” Sula said, “when your bondmate is in danger you’re a lot stronger than normal-“


“Come on,” Allura growled, walking into the darkened nightclub. “Charlie!” She shouted, “Drayla!”


There was a burst of green light as a plasma pistol shot just over Allura’s shoulder, causing her to duck instinctively as it melted a booth behind her. Sula screamed, diving to the floor, and a moment later Drayla appeared from behind the bar, pistol in one hand and Charlie perched on her shoulder.
“Whoa, hold your fire!” Charlie shouted, “Allura!? What are you doing here!”
“Why the hell are you people shooting the first person in the door!?” Sula shouted, shakily getting to her feet.
“There’s been a leak,” Drayla scowled, holstering her pistol, “they know someone bugged them at the theater, we were expecting them to come for us.”
“They got Steven,” Allura said, “he’s somewhere bond-shielded, I can barely feel him at all!”


Charlie’s eyes went wide, “they grabbed Steven? Oh shit…” he looked up at Drayla, chewing his lip, “Uh… what do we do now?”


“What do you mean, what do we do now?” Allura shouted, “call Stelan Intelligence, bring in some gunships or something and hunt these people down! Storm the embassy!”
Charlie gulped nervously, “See, Allura, this operation isn’t entirely… sanctioned.”
“It’s off the books, all the books,” Drayla added.
Allura’s face went calm, and then before Drayla could react she’d grabbed Charlie off the other Stelan’s shoulder, holding the human in her hands and tightening them like a vice as he squirmed in her grip.
“You’re going to tell me everything,” Allura said in a low voice.
“Y-Yeah,” Charlie wheezed, his golden eyes looking to Drayla in a panic, “Okay…”

Steven wasn’t sure how long he’d been held captive, but judging from the fact that he’d slept and been fed at least once, he guessed it was overnight. If nothing else he had to admit the food provided was good, an automated tray had hovered in, piled high with a lamb dish and an exotic sauce he couldn’t place. He was finishing the last bites as he heard the door open, and a moment later Sunra appeared again, resting on her throne and regarding him with her chin resting on her fist.
“Enjoying yourself?” she asked sweetly.


“It was good,” he replied neutrally, doing his best not to give her any satisfaction.


“It doesn’t have to be bad, coming back with me,” Sunra said softly.


“Trying the carrot after the stick?” he said sharply, “it won’t work.”

She stood up, sliding her feet out of her sandals as she approached him barefoot. She gently kicked him over, resting her big toe over his crotch and slowly rubbing.
“You like when a woman makes you feel small,” she said with a smirk, “Otherwise you’d have never been with a Stelan in the first place.”
Steven groaned as her motions bore fruit, and he fought the mix of guilt and arousal that flooded his mind as gentle jolts of pleasure raced along his spine. He gritted his teeth, looking up at her angrily and gripping the digit.
“Stop,” he hissed.


Sunra paused, “Very well,” she lifted her foot off of him, “we have time to become close.” She turned to go again, “Is there anything I can give you? To make your stay more comfortable?”
She doesn’t really care, he thought angrily, she’s just buttering me up, hoping to make me more compliant… He thought quickly, she’s not likely to give me any kinds of communication equipment, but… He tried to hide his sudden excitement as he formulated a plan.
“A few Stelan plants would be nice,” he grumbled, trying to sound reluctant, “I’ve gotten kind of used to them…”


Sunra beamed, “I’ll have some brought in for you!” She tilted her foot expectantly, “Now would you like to thank me?”


Steven fought the urge to tell her off, walking forward and planting a soft kiss on the top of the gigantic woman’s foot. She giggled, turning to go with a satisfied smile on her face.


That’s right, Steven thought with a grin, bring me Stelan plants, Stelan plants that will need to be pollinated… He looked up at the ceiling of his jail cell, wondering if he was underground, or just in some hidden building somewhere in the city. This place is shielded from electronic communication and even Stelan bonding… but I’ll bet nobody thought to restrict Stelan plant pollination, I guess we’ll have to see just how good the city’s pollen detection system really is, if I can get my hands on just one of those drones… He sighed, it was a longshot, but it was the best plan he had. Now I just have to hold out hope that Allura won’t crush the damn thing for fun if I manage to get my hands on one.

End Notes:

Coming into the finale, thanks to everyone who followed this far!

Reunited by Greenanon

Whatever else, remember that once you've bonded, you'll always have one another

-Finding Your Inner Goddess: A Guide to Romancing Earth Males

 

Allura forced herself to be calm, feeling Steven’s presence in the back of her mind. It was distant, muted, and all she could feel of him was that he was distressed. Everything about the situation was like something out of a nightmare.

Drayla had sealed up the door again, holstering her plasma pistol, but still on alert. Charlie was pacing the top of the nightclub’s bar, chewing his lip as he tried to think of how to explain things.

“Okay, to start things off, Drayla and I really are in Stelan intelligence,” he said slowly.

“But you’re doing something you’re not supposed to be,” Allura growled, “and you let Steven get into this thinking he was working for the government, when really he’s just working for you.”

“Yeah,” Charlie admitted with a sigh, “Or my bosses anyway.”

“This is a lot to take in,” Sula muttered, peering out the club’s darkened windows nervously, “Who exactly are you working for then?”

“Earth, of course,” Charlie said with a shrug.

Allura scowled, “that doesn’t make any sense, Earth is a protectorate of the Stelan Imperium!”

“Charlie, be careful,” Drayla warned.

Charlie waved her off, “we’ve gotten them in enough shit that they deserve the truth.” He turned to look up at Allura and Sula, “The Stelan Imperium has treated Earth well, but plenty of powerful people on Earth want to be prepared for… hardships, I guess.”

“You’re planning on fighting the Imperium?” Sula asked with a gasp.

“No,” Drayla growled, “not necessarily, just anyone or anything that might threaten humanity.”

“And you’re okay with this?” Allura asked, looking at Drayla skeptically.

The other Stelan chuckled, “What can I say? Charlie won me over to his cause.”

“We stumbled upon the Old Kingdom’s plot to steal your company’s drone design,” Charlie explained. “We thought that we’d do the Imperium the favor of stopping it, and then taking the design for ourselves…”

“And with our company making it on Earth, it would be easy to start making your own if Earth ever needed to,” Sula finished. She gulped, looking down at the golden eyed human, then to his Stelan bondmate, “b-but why? Haven’t we always been kind to humans?”

Charlie shrugged, “I think so, yeah, but it’s not really about how you’ve treated us, it’s about keeping options open for the future.”

“Well you screwed up,” Allura growled, “call up Stelan Intelligence and come clean about everything now! 

“It’s not quite that simple,” Charlie said slowly, “nobody wants the political shitstorm that having to go masks off would cause right now.”

“The situation isn’t exactly under control Charlie,” Drayla sighed, “we anticipated someone coming after us, not Steven.”

“We can still get him back!” Charlie growled, “we just need to draw them out.” He looked to Allura, giving her a winning smile that didn’t phase her at all. “You’re still doing the drone launch, right?”

“Right,” Allura muttered, crossing her arms.

“Okay, hear me out,” Charlie began slowly, “we were always going to stop them from stealing a prototype-“

“By stealing it for yourselves,” Sula growled.

“Yeah,” Charlie admitted, shrugging, “but what if we offer to trade it?”

“Then we’ve given them a powerful military drone to disassemble, copy, and study for weaknesses,” Allura sighed, exasperated.

“No we won’t,” Charlie said, rubbing his chin, “I’ll think of something, but for now let’s just act on getting Steven back.”

“Fine,” Allura said coldly, “but when this is all over, stay away from Steven and I!”

“Fair enough,” Charlie said quietly.

Steven frowned as he looked down at the Stelan pollination drone’s internal workings. The handful of Stelan flowers around his prison cell had managed to attract a few of the electronic bugs in, and he’d finally managed to grab one and pry open the small access panel. At his current size, the drone was maybe the size of his torso, and while they were meant to be cheap and disposable, due to the Stelan love of crushing them underfoot, they still had a small control display inside for debugging.

And… bingo, he grinned, finding a quick list of nearby plants it had pollinated. Let’s change your priority. He quickly entered Allura’s address, his heart pounding as he wondered if whatever guidance system the bugs used was familiar with numbered addresses. A moment later the command scrolled across the tiny screen, and he slammed the top shut, watching the wings buzz.

He’d managed to scratch a simple message into the plastic top plate using the edge of a plate he’d broken, Held Prisoner, Follow Bug, Steven .

It was small, scratched across the top plate of a robotic bug that Allura would just as likely crush underfoot, if it even made it that far without encountering some other Stelan with the same idea. Still, it was something. He watched the tiny pollination drone buzz up into the darkness at the roof of his cell, feeling a tinge of hope.

If it made it in here, it can make it out, he thought.

The hiss of a pneumatic door opened, and he sighed, standing up and waiting for Sunra’s inevitable entrance. The towering olive skinned woman grinned as she saw him, taking her place in the ornate pharoh’s throne near the entrance to his cell.

“You may approach,” she said teasingly.

“And if I don’t want to?”

She chuckled, simply gesturing with her hand and causing him to wince as pain shot through his body. Against his will he found his legs moving him towards her as the slave collar on his neck overrode his mind. The strong jasmine smell of her skin filled his senses as he knelt before her sandaled feet. The sensation released, and he found himself looking up at her smug and grinning face.

She smirked, tossing a lock of jet black hair over her shoulder, “You know Steven, you might try to be nicer to me, there’s a strong chance you’ll end up as my personal property when this is all over.”

“Go to hell,” he spat. He braced for the pain, but it didn’t come, instead she just sighed irritably.

“Steven, what is it that you, all of you humans, love about those gold skinned hags?” She bent over, looking down at him almost thoughtfully. “They shouldn’t be here,” she muttered, “it’s a cosmic mistake! Look at Egypt, it’s proof we were here first!”

“If that’s true, then you left,” Steven growled, “and you were gone so long that nobody even remembers your people.”

“Look at these Stelan weeds,” she said, gesturing to the plants she’d provided for him, “they can’t even survive on this planet without machines to assist them, our own fauna can grow on Earth just fine, we’ve even introduced some of yours to our world! It’s proof Steven, proof our people were supposed to be together, not you and the Stelans! ” she spat the last word, making a face as if it left a poor taste in her mouth.

“Be your slaves you mean,” he muttered.

“And you’re not slaves now?” Sunra countered.

“No Stelan ever had to use a shock collar on me,” Steven said angrily.

“A mere safety precaution, because you’re a spy,” Sunra said, her eyes narrowing. “The Stelans seduced you with their mental trickery from the moment you entered this city, a fly going into a web full of hungry spiders! Were you to come back with me, perhaps in time you would learn to truly love.” She lifted her foot out of her sandal, caressing the side of his face with her immense toe, letting the soft flesh slide over his cheek in a way that wasn’t altogether unpleasant.

“I am in love,” he said firmly.

“But how do you know?” Sunra challenged, “I see those golden eyes, the mark of your so called bond… or is it just the result of a Stelan worming her way into your brain, letting her control you?”

“Allura earned this golden eyes on me,” he said softly, “and so did I…”

Sunra scowled, “Kiss my foot,” she ordered. Steven glanced at the massive appendage, then leaned forward, planting his lips on the top. Sunra sighed, leaning back in the chair, “Now rub them,” she said, waving her hand at him.

Steven grimaced, but leaned forward as she casually propped her feet up in front of him. Even at full size a Stelan or a woman of the old Kingdom would have a foot nearly the size of his entire torso, at his reduced size it towered over him, twice his height. Allura’s feet nearly always had a vinegary odor, tinged with the leathery smell of her shoes, an aroma he’d found himself growing more attracted to over his time with, and under, her. Sunra by contrast seemed to emanate a Jasmine smell as he rubbed his hands along her smooth soles, pressing into the soft olive colored skin.

Above him the woman sighed happily, enjoying his show of subservience, and her toes flexed overhead playfully, taunting him about his helplessness. After enjoying a few moments of the massage, she casually tipped her foot, flicking him over with the tip of her toes and pinning him to the stone floor beneath her sole. The jasmine smell filled his nostrils as she placed her toes on either side of his head, squeezing tightly as she regarded him from her throne.

“Earth males seem fated to end up beneath the feet of women from the stars,” she remarked. “I suppose you have spilled your seed many times at the toes of the Stelan who thinks she owns you?”

“She does own me,” Steven growled, pushing helplessly against the iron grip of her toes.

“I would experience it myself,” she muttered, “but when that time comes you will give yourself to me willingly.” She gripped his upper body, casually carrying him over to the sole of her sandal, dropping him in the center of the wide leather sole. Raising her hand she presented a ring, not unlike Allura’s, and after a blast from the shrink ray inside, he was looking up at her no larger than an ant.

At this size there’s no way I’m escaping on my own, he thought miserably. Steven watched as her foot blacked out the sky, a skyscraper sized monolith that hovered ominously over him while the woman in the long Egyptian style dress laughed mockingly.

“The collar will prevent you from getting too far from me,” she said, flexing her toes over the bug sized man, “so even if you manage to squirm out from underneath my foot, you won’t be running to your little friends…”

Where are we going!? He wondered frantically.

“It’s time to collect what I came here for, and then return home,” she sighed, “I must admit, I didn’t expect an Earth male to be joining the drone in my shuttle’s cargo hold.”

He heard her laughing as her foot came down, the soft sole pressing him into the base of the sandal as she worked her foot back into it. The weight of her whole body came down on him with each step, grinding him into the leather like any other piece of sand. The warmth of her body heat enveloped him as the world went dark, leaving him alone with nothing but the sole of her foot and the rich jasmine odor for company.

Allura looked at her elegant pantsuit in the mirror of her apartment, feeling a tinge of anger at the fact that today’s drone launch should have been a celebratory occasion. She glanced at the empty necklace that would have held Steven’s tiny form, and sighed, unclasping it and leaving it with her other jewelry.

The event was to be fairly simple, the visiting executives, Starla included, would meet with the Earth branch employees and a handful of military representatives to watch the factory outside of town produce the first of the Goddess class attack drones, using the supplies and materials that Steven, Caridia, and herself had painstakingly procured over the past months. The drone would then be taken up to an orbiting space station for programming, and then in theory deployed with the Imperium’s military forces.

But that’s not what’s going to happen, is it Starla? She thought venomously.

As Charlie had explained, their belief was that Starla had a plan to intercept it, delivering it to the Old Kingdom’s envoys somehow. His original plan had been to divert it to his comrades in the intelligence services of the Earth governments, but now…

We steal it from them, then we trade it for Steven, she thought, then we call the Imperium once we have him, they’ll never get that drone out of the system. She and Sula had already agreed on that much, regardless of what Charlie and Drayla wanted, they’d be bringing things to the authorities, likely sending the pair on the run. And Caridia too… Her attitude towards her one time romantic rival had cooled somewhat, but not enough that she was willing to try to save her from prosecution when this was over.

She finished her makeup, admiring the golden sheen of her skin and her lustrous hair, then began to walk out of the apartment. The loud *clack* of her heels echoed through the silent room until it was interrupted by a familiar buzzing.

She frowned, a pollination drone? She glanced at it, watching as the robotic bug fluttered down to the carpet. Odd, usually my plants get pollinated on the weekends… She smirked, walking towards it, it’s probably broken, time to “retire” it!

*clack*

*clack*

Her heels thundered on the ground as she made her way to the drone.

Steven had a flash of something, some tiny bit of pleasure or excitement that Allura was having in spite of everything.

The pollination drone! He thought wildly, Allura, don’t!

He grimaced against the pressure of Sunra’s giant foot, summoning all of his willpower to push against the dampening field that the collar put on their link. It was like wading through a thick glue, and he cried out as she ground her enormous heel against him.

ALLURA!

Allura paused, feeling a sudden hesitation, the barest whisper of Steven’s presence. She stepped back, glancing at the drone, which had a small flashing blue light on the top. She raised her eyebrow, then bent down to pick it up.

Maintenance light? She read, squinting, I didn’t even know they could get maintenance…

She spotted some scratches across the casing, wondering if someone had tried to crush it and missed, but then with a start she realized they were letters, English letters.

Held prisoner, follow bug, Steven!?

Charlie, Sula, Drayla, and Allura all looked down at the pollination drone as the data from it was brought up on the floating holographic display.

“Look at that,” Charlie muttered, “it paths every plant it’s pollinated for the last three days, and it’s even got the addresses and everything.”

“Our company used to make a line of these,” Sula said, “they need the data in case of a disease outbreak, or a Stelan homeworld pest getting loose.”

“Makes sense,” Drayla muttered, “now let’s see if it has had any new stops recently…” the group watched as the map of the pollination drone’s route showed a district on the edge of town. “There’s an Old Kingdom Friendship Center here,” she said, pointing to a small shopping outlet, “I always found it odd, that area sees little human foot traffick.”

“And our bug has been visiting a warehouse just behind it,” Charlie grinned.

“So Steven’s there?” Allura asked excitedly.

“Yeah, I think so,” Charlie said grimly, “and I’m guessing that’s where they were planning on diverting the new drone…” He rubbed his chin a moment, “Okay, new plan! What if we steal Steven and the drone? A swap sounds like a pain in the ass anyways.”

“We’ve still got to go to the launch ceremony,” Sula said cautiously.

“Don’t worry, we’ll rescue Steven,” Drayla said with a nod.

“Come on then,” Allura sighed, tugging Sula with her, “we’d better get going.”

“Do you trust those two?” Sula whispered as they left.

“Not one bit,” Allura growled, “but I’m getting Steven back, one way or another!”

The production floor was entirely automated, with only two Stelans operating the factory from an enclosed glass observation box elevated above the machinery. Across from them a raised maintenance floor had been cleared and furnished for the visiting Stelans and their humans, complete with expensive catering and a full cocktail bar that looked out of place in the pristine and sleek automated drone factory.

Allura held the cocktail glass in her hand as the group of businesswomen and military leaders mingled, talking quietly. She sipped her drink, eyeing the room, finally spotting the person she was looking for.

Starla Velaryon had her human Miguel displayed on a large pendant across her neck, and she was chatting with a woman in a military uniform who had another human male dangling from an earring, no more than a quarter inch tall. Allura made her way to the other Stelan, and the traitor made eye contact, giving her a false smile as she neared.

“Allura!” Starla laughed, “so good to see you, Miguel and I ran into Steven earlier, it’s too bad he couldn’t be here today.”

Allura smiled politely at the general, “yes, my poor human is having some late reactions to the bonding process, nothing dangerous but I decided to let him sleep it off.”

“Ah, of course,” the general laughed, “those first few weeks of the bond are quite magical…” she gently toyed with the tiny man at her ear with a grin.

“General, would you give us a few moments alone? To discuss a quick matter of business,” Starla asked. The general nodded, sipping her cocktail and going to mingle with other guests. The executive’s smile turned cold as she regarded Allura, and Miguels expression instantly morphed from that of the helpless human toy to a more cynical and calculating one as he looked up at her.

“I want him back,” Allura said quietly.

“And you might get him, if you do exactly as I say,” Starla said sweetly. “I’ve left him with friends for safekeeping.”

“The Old Kingdom,” Allura muttered, “you traitor!”

Starla sighed, rolling her eyes, “Allura, you’re hardly a nationalist yourself, so don’t expect to sway me with talks about loyalty to the empress or the senate. The truth of the matter is that the drone is too powerful, the military won’t order another one for a decade at this rate, think of the lost profits!”

“But if those Egyptian wannabes manage to blow a few of them up?” Miguel chuckled, “suddenly the Imperium needs a new one! A better one, faster, more guns, the works!”

“We get more money, Earth gets more industry, what’s the harm?” Starla asked with a shrug.

“Steven only got dragged into this because he was worried about the people that could get hurt if this little plan of yours succeeded,” Allura snapped, “so there’s the harm!”

“Cute, he still worries about the little people,” Miguel chuckled.

“You’re one of the little people sweetie,” Starla cooed, stroking her tiny man’s body for a moment.

“I’ve got big friends,” he said with a wink.

“Yes you do,” Starla smirked. She turned her attention back to Allura, “Here’s what we’re going to do, you are going to go with Caridia and the lovely shipping pilots from Voidsearcher to bring the drone to our friends after the display showing. You’ll even get a cut of the money, and I’ll arrange for generous promotions for you from here on out. If you want, I’ll even have Sula fired and you can have her position. All of this is yours, if you simply play along. 

“And Steven?” she asked coldly.

“He’s going to be spending a little time off world,” Starla said casually. “The Old Kingdom does have a way to sever the bond, if you’d like to look into finding a new human.”

“And what if they took Miguel, and told you to find a new human!?” Allura hissed.

Miguel and Starla both glared at her in unison, “Don’t even joke about that!” Starla snapped.

“You have no idea what we’ve been through together!” Miguel growled, looking as fierce as he could from his spot on her necklace.

“Fine, I’ll join your little scheme,” Allura muttered, turning away from them. Hypocrites, she thought angrily. She passed Sula, and leaned in close, “I’m going to be leaving with Caridia,” she whispered, “find one of these military visitors and tell them everything once we go. I want backup coming.”

“Right,” Sula whispered, gulping nervously.

Allura kept going past her, finally making her way to Caridia as everyone was lining up against the edge of the platform. Her one time officemate was noticeably jumpy, and looked at her with a nervous expression.

“A-Allura,” she said, “great to see you, it’s been awhile!”

“I know everything,” Allura said coldly, causing the other Stelan to jump.

“Oh goddess, I was just a pawn, I’m doing this as a favor-“

“Stop it,” Allura said, cutting her off. “Do you even know who you’re delivering the package to?”

Caridia chewed her lip, “one of our competitors, I assume?” she said quietly, “maybe Nebula Arms Incorporated?”

“You’re in over your head,” Allura growled, “Starla’s working with the Old Kingdom, and they have Steven.”

Carida’s golden face went pale, and she looked like she was about to faint, “T-This isn’t what I signed up for!”

“Keep calm!” Allura hissed, glancing around. So far their conversation hadn’t been noticed, and below them there was a whirring of machinery as the factory roared to life. Around them the gathered attendees applauded, smiling as the robotic arms began assembling the state of the art weapon.

“W-What do we do?” Caridia whispered, glancing at her, “t-the authorities, yes! We’ll tell them!”

“And Starla will say she knows nothing about it, I’m guessing you were the only person talking to the Voidsearcher people?” Allura asked. She couldn’t help but smirk a little at Caridia’s discomfort.

“I’m the fall-girl,” she whispered, her eyes going wide.

“There’s nothing left to do now except spring the trap,” Allura said, “but there are other things in play… We’ll come out on top so long as you don’t do anything foolish.”

“G-Got it,” she stammered.

The guests applauded again as the sleek Goddess class drone hovered up at the end of the factory floor, allowing them all to see the avian design and the empty weapons tubes. It slowly descended again, and a group of Stelans guided it towards a waiting shipping shuttle.

“That’s our cue to exit,” Allura said, grabbing the other Stelan’s arm.

Caridia followed her numbly as they made their way past the rest of the guests, who were milling about, finishing conversations, or making their way to the refreshment stands once again. Allura looked up as they reached the bottom of the stairs, making quick eye contact with Starla, who looked smugly at her.”

I’ll wipe that grin off your face yet! Allura thought angrily.

She and Caridia stepped into the shuttle with the trio of other Stelans, who glanced at her suspiciously, “There was only supposed to be one from corporate,” one said slowly.

“Change of plans,” Allura said, using her sternest voice. She tapped her heels on the steel floor of the shuttle impatiently, “Well? We haven’t got all day!” That seemed to get them moving, and they quickly buckled the newly completed drone down.

Steven gasped for breath as the gigantic foot pinning him in place lifted slightly off the sandal, giving him a moment of air. He was literally stuck to the sole of the enormous woman’s foot like a speck of sand, the slight amount of sweat she’d worked up during her walk had turned out to be more than enough to hold him in place.

Sunra lounged on a black obsidian throne in the warehouse office, dangling her sandal from her heel as she glanced down at the speck of a man stuck to her sole. She chuckled, enjoying the feeling of the air against her skin as the sandal gently wafted back and forth, bathing Steven

“I’ve been informed Allura will be here,” Sunra’s voice echoed down to him. “She’s going to deliver the merchandise to me personally .”

Allura!? He felt a sudden twinge of hope, but Sunra just smirked.

“Don’t get too excited,” she drawled, “with that collar on your neck, your precious bondmate won’t even know you’re there, glued to the bottom of my feet.” She stretched, placing her foot back on the ground and sealing him into darkness as her immense sole covered him once again, turning his world to the humid and jasmine-scented world of her sandal’s insole. She shivered, enjoying the power she held over the speck sized human, and with a giggle she ground her foot back and forth, causing Steven to grunt in pain from the pressure, though the giant woman couldn’t hear it at his size. “This is more enjoyable than I could have imagined,” Sunra whispered, “I’m taking you home with me, you’ll worship the feet of every guest to my manor!”

The buzz of a hover engine filled the air, and Sunra glanced out the warehouse window, spotting the shuttle coming into the landing bay. She gestured dismissively, and on the floor below a dozen women of the Old Kingdom sprang into action. They were dressed in Egyptian style armor and helmets, with plasma weaponry shaped like spears instead of the rifle design the Stelans preferred.

“It’s almost over now Steven,” Sunra laughed, “we’ll load the drone into my personal shuttle, and then you and I will spend the journey home getting to know one another better, by the end of it you’ll have forgotten all about this Allura… ” She walked to the edge of the office, watching with a scowl as the Stelans unloaded the new drone, her new drone. Caridia she knew, and the skittish Stelan was giving the armed women meek smiles. The other Stelan on the other hand…

“Hmm… that Allura does seem to be a stern one,” Sunra mused, as she watched Allura only gazed around coldly, eventually making eye contact. Sunra couldn’t help but smile, “I can see why a human like you likes her, your natural tendencies were no doubt brought out by one like that, don’t worry though Steven, I think I can fill that void!” She punctuated it by slamming her sandal against the tiled floor, laughing as she imagined the tiny human’s cry of pain as her massive sole pinned him hard against her leather insole.

Her joy was short lived, a moment later there was a * thrum* of a charging plasma gun, and Sunra’s eyes went wide as Drayla appeared behind her, leveling the weapon at her head.

“Hiya!” Charlie said with a grin, sitting on her shoulder playfully. “We found a back way in, and we thought we’d come by and see the new drone too, and I couldn’t help overhear you talking about my buddy Steven!”

“By Set, who are you!?” Sunra rasped angrily, raising her hands.

“Don’t worry about that,” Drayla said angrily, “where’s Steven?”

“He’s re-sized,” Sunra said, looking down at her foot.

“Ouch,” Charlie winced, “well, fix him!”

Steven blinked as the light came back into his world, and he looked up to see a mountain sized Stelan face looking at him with concern.

Drayla?

There was a tingling feeling as he was resized, and a moment later he was flopping onto the floor, gasping for air at his normal size. Charlie rushed forward, a strange prodding tool in his hand, and a moment later the collar came off him with a *pop*

In the warehouse the feeling was instantaneous, Allura gasped as she felt Steven’s presence again, flooding into her like a tempest that almost made her fall over with ecstasy.

“STEVEN!” she cried.

The group of armed Old Kingdom guards looked around in confusion, but a moment later Drayla appeared from the warehouse office, holding her pistol to Sunra’s head.

“Drop the weapons!” she called.

“Do it,” Sunra growled.

Steven ran out of the office, and Allura’s heels clacked loudly against the floor as she made her way to him, sweeping him up in a smooth motion and giving him a long, slow kiss. Both of them felt the other’s relief and affection through their bond, and both were fighting giggles of happiness as she finally set him down.

“You’re naked,” she said.

“Yeah, Sunra over there couldn’t even wait until we got back to her planet,” he gestured at the emissary, who blushed slightly.

“Oh really now?” Allura asked with a frown.

“I-It’s customary to inspect a slave,” Sunra said defensively.

“Yeah right,” Charlie laughed, “Steven was in her fucking sandal!”

“Hmm… did you enjoy it?” Allura asked teasingly.

“It was airier than your shoes, but I missed the smell,” he said with a smile.

“S-So that’s it?” Caridia asked nervously, “W-We just take the drone and go home?”

 WE take the drone and go home,” Charlie said with a smile, making his way to the machine, “Drayla, let’s get this thing back packaged up, and-“

“THIS IS STELAN IMPERIUM MILITARY!” a voice boomed over a loudspeaker, “WE HAVE THE WAREHOUSE SURROUNDED!”

Charlie’s eyes went wide, and he looked up at Allura, who just smirked back at him, “Aw, come on Allura, you couldn’t just let us have this one?”

“Let me guess, Charlie wanted the drone for himself for some stupid reason?” Steven sighed.

“Some stupid reason,” Allura agreed, “I’ll tell you about it later.”

“And here I thought you were my friend,” Steven said.

Charlie chewed his lip, looking up at Drayla, who just rolled her eyes, “I’m really sorry for how it all turned out,” he said finally, “I really wouldn’t have involved you if I thought it would go this far.”

Steven’s mouth was a thin line, “Charlie,” he said finally, “you told me some stuff I needed to hear, and I’ll always be thankful for that, but you’re kind of a shitty friend.”

“Yeah,” Charlie chuckled, backing away, “Kind of…” He looked up at Drayla, “Let’s get out of here before the military types start asking why we’re here.”

Drayla nodded, holding her pistol on Sunra as she scooped up Charlie, backing away. When she’d made it a decent distance she turned and ran, disappearing into the shadowed warehouse just as the first golden armored Stelan soldiers made their way in from the loading bay.

“Do you think they’ve got a way out?” Allura asked, amused.

“Charlie always has a way out for himself,” Steven muttered.

“Then that’s it, I think we won,” Allura said, looking around as the Old Kingdom’s soldiers were arrested.

“We’ve got one last loose end to tie up,” Steven said grimly, “Starla.”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13426