In the Arms of an Angel? by RebeccaD4v15
Summary:

Two exes end up in a mysterious arrangement in which they take turns as giants and shrinkees, depending on each other for survival (with some vengeance and shenanigans intermixed). Will they manage to peacefully resolve their differences and co-exist as a couple? Or will their vengeful, cruel, psychopathic natures lead them to drive each other to a sex-crazed insanity? 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Instant Size Change, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Giant, Humiliation, Maternal, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FM/f, M/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 30608 Read: 25784 Published: August 12 2023 Updated: December 05 2023

1. Chapter 1: A Tiny Re-Introduction by RebeccaD4v15

2. Chapter 2: Apologies and Regrets by RebeccaD4v15

3. Chapter 3: Payback by RebeccaD4v15

4. Chapter 4: Ménage à Trois by RebeccaD4v15

5. Chapter 5: Turning a New Leaf by RebeccaD4v15

6. Chapter 6: Shower Time! by RebeccaD4v15

7. Chapter 7: Dreams and Nightmares by RebeccaD4v15

8. Chapter 8: An Unwelcome Guest by RebeccaD4v15

9. Chapter 9: Death and Life by RebeccaD4v15

10. Chapter 10: Just Keep Breedin' and Breedin' and Breedin' by RebeccaD4v15

Chapter 1: A Tiny Re-Introduction by RebeccaD4v15
Author's Notes:

First chapter! Open to any and all feedback. Open to taking commissions too, if you like my writing style.

I had (successfully) broken up with my (now) ex-girlfriend somewhere over a year ago. It was a relief, all things considered. I wouldn’t go as far as to say that there was some Gone Girl level shit in there, but it was pretty close. She would just *happen* to show up wherever I was, magically be in the neighborhood when I was home (which, in college, I very rarely was). When I tried to break up with her before, she found a way back in: And to her credit, it wasn’t hard to see why.


Evelyn was an incredibly sweet girl. She hid her charisma behind a veil of shyness, or maybe she hid her shyness behind a veil of charisma. It was always hard to tell, but I think underneath all the stalking, obsession, and bitterness, there was invariably some good intention to her name. I would be remiss to gloss over the fact that she was drop-dead gorgeous. Of course, looking back at her a year after the fact, she doesn’t quite look the same. Maybe attraction fades a little when the love does. Still, no one can deny her knockout cleavage, only accentuated by her itty-bitty waist. On our long nights alone, when she begged me to rearrange her guts, I often wondered how she managed to fit any guts in that 5’4” frame. I used to joke, “I trust her as far as I can throw her: Which is actually pretty far, but I still don’t trust her that much.”


Throughout our whole two year relationship, I was confident she was seeing other people—or at least leading them on. She was like that, and it would be biased as hell for me to say that it’s not what attracted me to her in the first place. She was seeing another guy when we met, and I guess I was just young and stupid enough to see that as a challenge. So, when the shoe was on the other foot, I kind of resigned myself. Evelyn was probably going to mess around, so I would, too. “A shoulder to cry on becomes a dick to ride on,” as she often said.


I caught almost every guy staring at her dump-track ass every time we went in public. She noticed it and liked how it made me puff up my chest and hold her a little closer. But when I wasn’t around, who knows what happened. So, needless to say, I think we both slept a little easier once our relationship was over.


So, why am I telling you about my ex from college?


Probably because I’m standing on her desk right now. 


And she’s thinking of a way to rearrange my guts. But not in the fun way.


I don’t really believe in magic, but I do believe that sometimes life is a bitch. And sometimes, that bitch shrinks you down to two inches tall and dumps you on the doorstep of the only bigger bitch than life itself. I can’t say, to my embarrassment, how I even ended up here. All I remember is sitting at home, hearing the doorbell ring, and then ending up in a box on a doorstep.


Evelyn picked up the box, though, of course, I didn’t know it was her at the time. All I saw was an enormous knife cutting through the top of it, and then… light.


I saw an enormous hand reach into the box. It was at that moment that the reality of the situation finally set in: I was in some Gulliver’s Travels type thing.


As the hand reached around unknowingly for my body, I couldn’t help but see a large, round, gold wristwatch adorning it. As a matter of fact, it looked one hundred times bigger, but almost exactly like that one I had given Evel——


“Oh fuck,” I said aloud.


The hand snatched me and I was pulled into the light. And there she was. In all her glory. She held me at chest-level, where I felt her warmth emanate to me, slightly hotter with each passing breath. Her deep brown hair rested on top of her breasts, slithering like snakes with each expiration. It took her a little bit of time to believe what was happening, but when she recognized me, she gripped me a little tighter.


Silence. Interrupted only by the ticking her watch, which I bet she couldn’t even hear.


“How the fuck did YOU end up here?” she asked.


“You’re asking ME? I thought YOU were the one who did this diabolical shit.”


She laughed, tightening her grip on me.


“Maybe there is a God after all,” she whispered, pulling my body up to her brown eyes. I slammed my fists against her finger, but it was no use. She easily overpowered me and got a good look at my face. 


Licking her lips, she hummed a little tune. “It’s so good to see you. How long has it been? Almost a year? Well, we have LOTS of unfinished business.”


As much as I tried to resist it, her voice turned me on, just like it did from the first time I met her. My dick responded in kind, and she chuckled.


“Not quite ten inches anymore, is it?” 


I turned beet-red in embarrassment as she opened up her palm to get a closer look. 


“Oh, this will do. This will do,” she said with a truly cursed smile. Without warning, she launched her head toward her hand and opened up her soft lips, closing them on my pecker. I moaned, trying my absolute best to slide away, but predictably, it was no use. She ruthlessly tortured my balls with her giant tongue, flicking them from side to side with very little precision (at least that’s how it felt). 


“Evelyn, stop, please,” I begged her. 


Our sex used to be… pretty brutal. I mean bleeding-level brutal. We practiced consensual-nonconsent, which is basically rape fantasies. Now far less than a thirtieth of her height, I was praying that she wouldn’t show any teeth.


And to her credit, she didn’t. She kept licking me, closing and opening her lips around my shaft, and slobbering over my poor cock until I couldn’t take it anymore. Just being able to see her beautiful face descend on me was almost enough to make me lose it. But the powerlessness, that reluctant submission that I ultimately had no choice but to perform… maybe that’s what sent me over the edge. 


I came in her mouth, which ultimately amounted to little more than a tiny stain on her lower lip. She licked it off and giggled.


“Remember when you used to coat my whole rack with that stuff? Oh, how the mighty have fallen.”


“Please,” I started. “We don’t have to do this.”


“We?” she bellowed. “There is no ‘we,’ and you made that clear. Plus, I didn’t really feel you doing any work in that blowjob. You used to at least have the decency to fuck my throat. No. You belong to me now.” She loosened her watch and slipped me between it and her wrist.


Looking at my helpless body, she caught a glimpse of the time. “I should probably take a shower. Especially if you’re going to be where I’m planning to put you for the rest of the day.”


“Don’t you have anything else to do with your life?” I asked. 


She took off her shirt, which, being attached to her wrist, essentially gave me vertigo.


“Nope,” she said. “You’re my number one priority, baby bear.”


I growled. I used to call her that.


Continuing my vestibular torture, she slid off her shorts and panties, leaving me with a clear view of her neatly trimmed pussy. She plucked me out from under her watch and set me on top of her desk. 


“Do you still like it? And don’t lie to me,” she said, basically moaning as she slid her fingers down to her lips, spreading them for me to see. The watch I was just under shined in the light, its ticks again interrupting the otherwise pin-drop silence between us.


“This has been a really weird day, Evelyn. Maybe I’m just dreaming and I have to—”


She slammed the desk, sending shockwaves through my body. “I asked you a fucking question. Do you like it?” she demanded. Her fist rested right next to me, and my eyes tracked it all the way to her fuming face. I remembered this anger. I remembered this hatred. And it was a lot scarier now than it had ever been before.


I hesitated. “I love it,” I said. 


And just like that, the hate disappeared from her eyes. “I knew it!” she exclaimed. “I think you deserve a reward for your honesty.”


She pulled off her bra, and at this point, I didn’t even try to stop her. The immensity of her assets happily broke free from its prison, gracing me and every other microorganism nearby with a full view. All I could focus on were those perfect breasts with her perky nipples. She hadn’t changed—not a bit.


She turned to the side to show me her tiny—well, enormous compared to me, tiny compared to the rest of her body—waist, flashing her tight ass at me.


“And you like these girls as well, right?” she asked, flicking her asscheeks. 


“Yes, I do.” 


She backed toward me, leaving her butt at eye-level for me.


“Kiss them,” she commanded. “Both of them.”


“Evelyn, I don’t really know if that’s appropriate right now—“


“Kiss them or I sit on you, you shrimpy cuck.”


This time without hesitation, I kissed each of her cheeks. She moaned. I don’t know why—I doubt she could even feel my lips. 


She bent down to pick up the box I arrived in, giving me a full view of her naked ass and pussy. I nearly passed out. Setting the box next to me, she picked me up again, placing me in it.


“Now stay here and be a good boy. Mommy’s going to take a shower and she’ll be right back.” She slid off her watch and left it in the box with me. “I got this pretty little gift from a very special little boy. I want you to look at it to remember how small you are now. How you used to grab my wrists and shove me against that wall and fuck me silly. It could probably fit in your hand seven times over. And now I could probably fit seven of you in it. And I guess you can also use it to see how long I’m showering for. Because I’m going to enjoy thinking about all the things I’m going to do to you. Any questions?”


“Did you enjoy the monologue?” I asked.


“I did, honey. I really did.”


She walked off into the bathroom and turned on the water. Evelyn liked to take ridiculously hot showers, that burned me even when I was six feet tall. And, fortunately for me, they were quite long. Maybe long enough for me to plan an escape.


I looked around the box for anything I could use to get out. I could potentially climb up the watch, but that still left me about six inches from the edge of the box. There was no way I was making a jump three times my height. I needed to find something else.


I realized that I was standing on something: an index card. At three inches by five inches, it was a real task to turn it over, but I managed to. And to my surprise, there was writing on it. In standard, Arial font, there was a message. I had to back up pretty far to read it, but once I did, a smile crept over my face.


 “Welcome to the best game of your life, you match made in hell. Every 24 hours, at midnight, you will take turns being shrinkee and giant. If one of you dies, the other will be stuck tiny. Have fun, and try not to die. Your friend, the Witch.”


I had no idea who this witch was, but I was grateful for her. Because she just guaranteed my survival. And more than that, she guaranteed the best thing a man could ever ask for: revenge.


I had no reason to trust the message, but I had even less reason to believe that anything that was happening to me was real. So, keeping that in mind, I climbed to the top of Evelyn’s watch to look at the time. It was 4 PM, which meant I just had to survive eight hours. I sat down and waited patiently on the cool face, which was slowly getting warmer and wetter with each passing minute of her shower. I let my sweaty balls rub all over her beloved piece of jewelry, in a kind of protest against her cruelty. Evelyn didn’t know she was wasting her precious moments in control. But she would regret it—I would see to that.


So, the game begins. My move is coming up soon.

Chapter 2: Apologies and Regrets by RebeccaD4v15
Author's Notes:

Chapter two! Please let me know if you have any thoughts or feedback, and enjoy!

I sat patiently in my box, waiting for Evelyn to finish her absurdly long shower. To be quite honest, I missed taking showers with her. I missed rubbing her hair, feeling her perfect ass on my dick—and, of course, the fucking. But if she tried to take a shower with me now, I’d probably get crushed by a water droplet, her foot, or an errant shampoo bottle.


I stood up to look at the wristwatch ground beneath me. It read 4:45 PM. She was wasting precious seconds before the shoe was on the other foot, and I didn’t mind one bit. A part of me wanted to plot my revenge in full, but the other part of me wanted simply to savor the spontaneity… to see what my brain would come up with.


The water in the bathroom stopped. She was humming some song or other. I could hear her voice get slightly more distant when she bent over to dry her legs with her towel. I was getting antsy for the opportunity of a lifetime.


The door to the bathroom swung open, a wave of steam following it closely.


“I’m sorry to keep you waiting, baby boy,” she said, without a hint of sincerity in her voice. “Mommy wanted to make sure every pore of her body was fresh and clean for you. Every little nook and cranny.”


Her face came back into view. Her hair was still wet from her shower, giving her long, beautiful hair a slightly darker look. I craned my neck to try to get a glimpse of her tits, only stopping a few seconds later when I realized that I shouldn’t have wanted to see them anyway.


“Of course, I left my feet just a little dirty. I mean, not too dirty,” she said.


My heart sank.


Evelyn was obsessive about her hygiene, so I had no doubt that her feet were actually extremely clean. Minus whatever dust she picked up on the walk out of the shower, I guess. But moreover, I was terrified because I’ve never actually really been into feet. I know it’s a thing for a lot of guys, but it’s just not my thing. It doesn’t mean she couldn’t make me cum with those feet once upon a time—it just means being about a fifth of their size had the potential to be no fun at all for me. Especially if she decided that my body should end up between her goddess-sized toes.  


But I remembered my note. My get-out-of-jail free card. And suddenly, the world felt okay again.


“Evelyn,” I started.


“Nuh-uh, baby boy,” she responded. “You have to call me ‘Mommy’ now, because I’m obviously going to be taking care of you.”


“Evelyn,” I repeated, trying to make my point again.


She lurched forward, grabbing the box off the desk and holding it in the air.


“Listen here you little ungrateful cunt. You better recognize all the good I’m doing you, all the favors I’ve done for you by not just eating you on the spot, and you be a good little boy. Can you handle that?”


Ugh. Well, it couldn’t hurt to play along. Just for a second.


“Yes, Mommy,” I muttered. “I didn’t mean to make you upset, Mommy.”


“That’s my good boy,” she said, beaming as she placed my box back on the desk. “Now why don’t you suckle on your Mommy’s boobies and tell me what’s bothering you so much?” Her suggestion was not so much a suggestion, as she reached into the box and whisked me out and held me to her left nipple. “Mommy doesn’t have any milk for you right now, but with the right hormones from work, Mommy could give you all the milk that your little belly could ever need.”


Evelyn was a nurse at her local hospital. I guess she felt confident about her ability to steal drugs, though she also could’ve been bluffing. I had no clue how long she was planning to let me live, so I needed to tell her about the note as soon as possible. 


I was about to address her by name again, but something about the gigantic tit in front of me and her outburst from no more than fifteen seconds ago drove me to reconsider.


“Mommy,” I started to protest.


“Suck first, and then you can tell me. Understood?” She ran a finger through my hair, which made me instinctively raise my shoulders up to try to force it away. She just giggled and smashed me against her nipple. “Be a good boy,” she said sternly.


I looked at the enormous nipple in front of me in shock. It was easily the size of my head. How was I going to put my mouth around it?


I looked up at her smiling face, as she was obviously enjoying this simulacrum of nurturing that she was providing me. I looked back to her nipple and back to her dark brown eyes, trying to non-verbally communicate my conundrum.


“Just try your best, sweetie,” she insisted.


I opened my mouth and tried to fit it around her nipple, getting no more than a third of it in my mouth.


“Ooooohhh,” she squealed, shaking. “Mommy feels your little teeth! Somebody must be a hungry boy.” I pivoted to licking her nipple instead, trying to reduce the complaining from her. Some people should be more careful what they wish for.


“Oh baby boy,” she said. “Mommy didn’t tell you to stop with the teeth.”


I groaned.


Back to biting her nipple with my teeth, I did my best to satisfy her. But what could I do? I was shorter than her thumb, my dick was shorter than her fingernail, and my saliva amounted to even less than a drop of lube. Still, my dick started to harden against her tit, and goosebumps erupted over her body.


“Oh, honey. You’re a very bad boy to be enjoying feeding time with Mommy so much,” she scolded me.


I tried to pivot my hips away from her breast, but she put a finger against my tiny ass, shoving my dick back into her fleshy tit. 


“There’s Mommy’s good boy,” she purred.


This needed to stop.


“Mommy?” I asked.


She pulled me from her tit and raised me up to her face. She licked her lips menacingly, hiding it with a smile afterward. “Yes, little boy?” she finally responded.


“There’s a note in the box I came in that you might want to see.”


“Is that so, honey?” she said, walking back to her desk. She set me in the box, grabbing her watch and putting it back on. “Mommy will read it in just a second.” 


Evelyn went to her closet and picked out some new clothes. She put on a red lacy bra followed by a pink sports bra. She positioned it carefully and pressed her breasts together, no doubt imagining how I would feel between them. 


Then she grabbed red panties to match, followed by a pair of super short gym shorts. It was her signature look, and I remember not minding the easy access to her midriff. Not at all. 


She walked up to my box and looked down.


“Now what does this note say? Mommy is very busy so she can’t spend all day looking—”


Silence. She read the note.


An evil grin erupted across my face. Finally.


“So, Evelyn,” I said. “It seems like we should maybe have a conversation.”


“Holy fuck,” she said in disbelief. “This is some really messed up shit.” She picked up the note, barely missing giving me the worst paper cut in my life. 


“Of course you think it’s messed up now. Now that you know you could be, or will be, a victim, too.”


“No, no. That’s not what I mean,” she said, clearly trying to deflect. “We need to figure out who this witch person is. I’m being serious.”


“Yeah, yeah. I’m sure we do,” I said, a little too sardonically for someone smaller than an eraser.


“Please, let’s talk about this,” she begged. “Can I pick you up?” She reached her hand toward me, giving me the option to get in it.


My jaw hit the floor.


“Are you fucking kidding me? You treat me like an object for hours and suddenly you’re asking for my permission to pick me up once you realize that you’re gonna be the tiny one in a few hours?” I couldn’t fucking believe her.


“No, honey. It’s nothing like that. I swear.”


I stepped into her hand, which she slowly, gently, raised to her chest-level.


She started to explain herself. “I was mad at you because the break-up is still so fresh for me. And I’m really sorry that I took it out on you like that. I was never going to hurt you—I promise. It just… it just felt so good to have that power over you when I felt so powerless after you left me.”


I wasn’t buying it. Not even with her grand-canyon tits dancing in front of me with each exasperated word flying out of her lying lips.


“You left, and then you blocked me. I didn’t hear from you for months, and you had said we could be friends. I just felt lonely, and that all came back, you know? All those feelings. You know me, sweetie. You know that I love you and that I take care of you,” she said, though her words nearly turned into squeaks by the end. A tear was coming from her eye. “Fuck,” she said, wiping the tear with the hand that wasn’t holding me. “I feel like such an asshole, because I know crying is like the most manipulative thing someone can do, but I’m not doing it on purpose. I just got overwhelmed. I’m sorry.”


My heart shattered into a million pieces.


She had a point. I left out of nowhere, and I was so afraid of facing my mistakes with her that I shut her out. I can’t imagine how angry she must’ve been. And I remember that once upon a time, I loved this girl with my whole heart. I would have done anything for her. And sometimes, I feel like I still would. 


But another part of me didn’t care. She saw me, and her first instinct was to hurt me. That’s evil. That’s evil, right? Either way, I wanted my revenge. And honestly, letting her believe that I cared about her feelings was a good way to make the next several hours pass relatively painlessly for me.


“Oh, baby,” I said. “Let me see those tears.”


She brought me up to her crocodile tears, which I licked off her face, kissing her cheek in between.


“I’m so sorry for how I treated you. I just knew that moving across the country would make things impossible for me, and you know how insecure I get.”


She sniffled and opened her mouth to say something, but I cut her off.


“But we have bigger problems now, you’re right. Whoever this witch person is, she’s probably messing with us for a reason. Do you have any weird scientist or… witchcraft friends?” I asked.


“No, no one really. Do you?”


“No,” I said, without thinking about it. I was just buying time before I exacted my revenge. “Look. The way I see it, we have lots of time to come up with a solution. Whoever this person is, she seems to think she knows a lot about the two of us. And maybe we can use that to our advantage. We can talk through our dates, the people we met, our relationship, and see if we can’t figure out who might be motivated to do something like this. Does that sound good?”


She nodded, clearing up her last few tears.


“What’s the time?” I asked.


She turned over her wrist and looked at her watch.”It’s 5:30 PM.” 


Six and a half hours before my turn.


“What do you say we get some food, sit down, and catch up? I think that’s a good first step.”


“I think so, too,” she said. She hesitated. “I really am sorry for all the things I did to you without your consent.”


“Before today? Or just today,” I said. “I’m kidding, I’m kidding,” I quickly added, careful not to incur her wrath. 


She rolled her eyes. “I still love this watch by the way. Thank you for getting it for me.” She put me on its face, letting me get a good look at it as its ticking rumbled beneath my feet.


“I knew you would like it,” I said with a smile, sitting down to look at her face (but mostly to rub my balls on it again without her noticing). “And, I know I probably should’t say this—but you’re as hot as ever. I wouldn’t mind being between those tits.”


I was being a little gratuitous, in all fairness, but I needed her to believe what I was saying. I needed her to believe that I trusted her.


“Yeah, little man?” she asked.


“Yes, Mommy,” I responded not sarcastically enough, letting my cheeks turn red.


“I need to free up my hands to order some pizza, so let’s see if I can’t find something for you.” She walked over to her dresser and gently placed me on its top. Searching through some drawers, she found a long necklace with a space in the middle—just big enough for a tiny torso to fit in.


I nodded in approval, though my dick sent the definitive message. She giggled.


“Two inches tall and still packing heat. I wouldn’t have expected anything less from you.”


She picked me up and gently threaded me through the necklace, placing it around her neck. 


From in between her tits, I could hear her heart beating. I could hear each breath she took, feel each gentle sway of her body. I’m humiliated to say that it was heaven. I could’ve lived there forever. When she walked across the room to get to her phone, each bump jostled me around her cleavage. Until, predictably, I came loose. I was between her bra and her right tit, trying my best to climb up. She didn’t seem to notice.


“Hello, is this Luigi’s?” she asked, calling our favorite pizza place. I reached for a fistful of tit flesh in an effort to hoist myself back up to the air, but it was no use. Not only was her bra difficult to climb, but her sports bra pushed against her boobs (and, thus, me) far too strongly to get any purchase. 


Evelyn liked to pace around when she talked, which was a harmless habit until now. 


“Yes. Can I get a small cheese? With olives. Like a lot of them,” she added. Olives were my favorite. Maybe she forgot I was tiny. Or planned for leftovers. 


Evelyn’s pacing around the room threw me up and down her tit, tossing me into every single possible orientation with respect to her breast until I was straddling her nipple. I tried to use this advantage to get to freedom, but a small change in her walking direction sent me plummeting back to ground zero.


Her flesh molded around my body. “Thank you so much—yes, that’ll be perfect,” she said. The vibrations in her chest made it feel like I was surrounded by one enormous, fleshy, vibrator. I realized there was very little I could do at this point.


She gave her address to the guy on the phone, and it was just then that I let out a huge (to me) load all over her tit. I knew she felt it because she stopped talking for just a second before thanking the man one last time and hanging up the phone.


I saw the light as she peered into her mountainous cleavage, finally pulling me to safety.


“Oh, baby,” she cooed, wrapping her fist around my body.


“I’m sorry,” I said.


“Don’t be embarrassed, sweetie. I didn’t do a good enough job keeping you secure.”


“I didn’t mean to stain your bra,” I said, knowing how much she hated doing laundry on my behalf. She used to slam her hands on the desk when she had to do laundry weekly after finding tons of my pubes on her bedsheets. 


She giggled. “Don’t even worry about it, baby. It was a tiny stain. I bet I won’t even be able to see it.”


I pouted.


“Not like that, of course. It was a very big load. I felt it after all.” She brought her fist to her lips and kissed me on the head.


Silence.


“Oh, fuck. I’m sorry. I didn’t ask you. It just felt really natural, I guess I just—“


“No,” I cut her off. “It was nice. Don’t apologize,” I insisted, even though I was lying. Or, at least I thought I was lying. “Thank you for the olives.”


“Of course!” she said, smiling. A smile I hadn’t seen in a long time. The kind that said, “Everything is okay because I’m with him.” I missed that smile.


“How about we go sit at your desk, talk, eat, and once the clock strikes midnight, it’ll be my turn to reciprocate your generous hospitality,” I suggested.


“I would love that,” she beamed.


She took me to her desk, placing me down and sitting in front of me in her chair. She made sure to place her boobs on the table’s surface, keeping me just the right amount of distracted. Throughout our hours-long conversation, she would throw in an occasional, “What are you looking at?” when I spent a little too long looking at her tits. But how couldn’t I? They were perfect, perky, and not to mention, fucking enormous. All I could think about was my few seconds in her cleavage, cumming uncontrollably. And she wasn’t even trying. She was just on the phone, paying no attention to me, and giving me the best orgasm of my life. She was so powerful, and I was so… so…


“What’s going on in there, honey?” she asked, poking me from behind. I turned to look at her hand, which had the ticking wristwatch on it.


“Can you hear that?” I asked.


“Hear what?” 


“The ticking of your watch,” I clarified.


“Not unless I focus. I’m sorry—is it really loud?” 


“No, it isn’t. I mean, it’s loud, but I like it.”


As our conversation went on, she brought her interlinked hands closer and closer to her boobs, pushing me an inch at a time to her perfect cleavage. Her sports bra was virtually creaking at the seams trying to keep in her bust. I felt like I could bust at any moment just looking at her.


She pushed me even closer to her chest, threatening to crush me between her watch and her tits, without letting up the conversation even a little bit. We talked about our first date, our second date, about our kinkier sex, about our romantic sex. We talked about everything under the sun, and the whole time, she was pushing me closer and closer to her. It was miraculous. 


I had less than a few centimeters to go before I was smashed against her boob. And just when I thought I was going to reach it, the pressure let up. I look up to Evelyn’s face. She was looking at the watch.


“11:59 PM. How fast the time flies,” she remarked.


“It always felt that way with you,” I said.


“You’re too sweet,” she giggled.


“You should sit on the desk, baby,” I suggested. “So I can pick you up without any problem.”


“I don’t know,” she said. “I’m a little afraid of the height.”


“Don’t even worry about it. I’ve got you,” I responded, rubbing my head against her sports bra.


“Thank you.” She smiled.


I smiled back. Mischievously.


It was too late. My desk suggestion didn’t make a difference. Instantly, Evelyn disappeared. Her clothes fell in a pile on the chair she had just been sitting on. And just as suddenly, I was back to my full height.


“Holy fuck,” I said. “I guess that witch person wasn’t lying.” Evelyn’s ceiling was much closer, and it felt just how I remembered it.


I turned to her pile of clothes.


“Don’t move, honey. I’m going to get you out, okay?”


One by one, I took each piece of clothing of the chair and folded it, placing it neatly on the desk. I picked up her watch and chuckled.


“You know, whenever we were having a fight, I used to do stupid shit like rub your stuff on my dick or balls. I don’t know why I did it. It was really immature. But I guess a part of me wanted to feel like I’d be with you forever, no matter what you did.”


I looked down to see if Evelyn was there to hear my confession.


And just like that, I spotted her. Her tiny body took up less than a fraction of the space her formerly enormous-ass had taken up. She could’ve sat on herself fifty times over.


“Oh sweetie,” I said, picking her up.


“Don’t call me weird,” she squeaked. “But that rubbing thing is actually hot as hell. I love that you did that,” she said. “I actually kind of suspected that you did.”


“Did you now?” I asked. I looked at her in my open hand, running my fingers over her tits and pussy, feeling out my new toy.


“What are you doing?”


“Any other suspicions?” I asked. I placed her on the desk and grabbed my cock, which towered over her.


She looked up at my phallus with fear. I was back to my ten inches, and I knew just how to use it.


“What are you doing?” she pleaded.


“I didn’t buy your little apology. And I sure as hell don’t buy anything you’re saying now.”


One by one, I picked up each of her pieces of clothing and rubbed them all over my dick and balls.


“I guess you’re going to be finding my pubes and cum all over your stuff, Evelyn,” I said, without a hint of remorse.


“Why are you doing this?” She started to stumble away from me, but I knew just what to do.


I slipped her watch around my balls and the base of my cock. She turned around to see what I was doing and froze in her tracks. Taking me in—my height, my dick, my anger—it was too much for her. She turned back away and tried to run toward the edge of the desk. Probably a last-resort, desperation move.


“Batter up,” I said, pushing my hard dick down and letting it recoil back up. 


“Baby, please don’t,” she said, running out of breath as she nearly made it to the edge of her desk. If she fell from it, she would certainly break her neck and make me two inches tall forever.


I turned to the side and then quickly turned back, letting my dick swing into her tiny body and send her on her ass. A little drop of pre-cum flew off my tip and landed on her, drenching her puny body.


I roared with laughter. “Don’t call me, ‘baby’ you fucking bitch.”


I positioned myself over the desk so my newly-adorned cock and balls would leave a massive shadow over her cowering form.


“You call me Daddy.”

Chapter 3: Payback by RebeccaD4v15
Author's Notes:

Chapter three, where our narrator takes his turn being giant. I might stop this story for a while, but if you want it to keep going, please let me know!

“You can call me Daddy,” I stormed, sneaking a peak of my now-tiny ex-girlfriend under the shadow of my nine-inch cock. She did me the favor of rounding me up to ten when we were together, but at this point, I was twenty feet to her.


“I’m being serious. This isn’t funny,” she managed to cry between sobs.


I slammed my dick down next to her. She got on her hands and knees and turned away from my enormous member, as if it would make me disappear.


“Call me Daddy, or the next place this dick lands is on you. I’ve always liked your hips, so it would be a shame to shatter them.”


She waited a second, no doubt considering. But I knew she would think better of her stupid little tantrum.


“Yes, Daddy,” she whispered.


“Baby girl, you’re far too tiny for me to hear. You need to say it like you mean it. Do you not mean it?” I asked, raising my dick above her to warn her one last time.


“I mean it! I mean it, Daddy,” she yelled, loud and clear. She stood up and waved her hands above her head, begging to keep me from paralyzing her.


“Now there’s Daddy’s good girl,” I praised her. I lowered my cock so my head was right in front of her face. “Say you’re sorry and kiss Daddy’s cock,” I commanded.


I was expecting some resistance, but she offered none. “I’m sorry, Daddy,” she apologized. She kissed my head with her tiny little lips, sending electricity through my body. I guess she wasn’t faking with her nipples earlier. Somehow it does really make an effect.


“Now climb on my dick so I can carry you around,” I ordered. 


Evelyn looked up at me as though I had just asked her to paint Rembrandt with a brush between her asscheeks.


“Get on top of my cock before I bury you under it.”


She clamored on top of my head, walking halfway up my shaft before sitting down.


“There’s Daddy’s little cowgirl.” I smiled. “But you should lay down forward for stability. Let me feel those tiny little tits on my dick.”


She leaned forward, like the obedient girl I always knew she was. I tried extra hard to feel her puny breasts on my shaft, and, to her credit, I could feel them. 


I walked over to her bed, watching with glee as she almost plummeted to her death with every single step I took. I picked her up with one hand and removed her watch from the base of my cock with the other. It was only 12:10 AM. Perfection.


“We’re going to play a game,” I said. I held the watch up to my face so she could see it, holding her above my body with just two fingers. “The game is called, ‘Make Daddy cum in twenty minutes or else you spend the night naked in the fridge.’ Do you think you understand the rules?”


“Pl… please…” is all she said.


I squeezed her a little between my fingers, just enough to make her squeal.


“You remember your rules. From years ago, but I know your training to be Daddy’s little slut is still programmed in there somewhere. What’s the only thing you’re allowed to say to me?” I squeezed her tighter and tighter, prepared to break her ribs if it would give me a response.


“Yes, Daddy,” she acquiesced.


“That’s my girl,” I said, lowering her to my cock. I left her in my forest of pubes, which I knew deep down she hated. It would make her travels just a little bit harder.


“Daddy’s going to close his eyes now. If you aren’t drowning in a pile of my cum in twenty minutes, you’ll be sleeping in a pizza box in the fridge.”


“Yes, Daddy,” I heard squeak out from my pubes. There were sobs in between her words.


I closed my eyes, opening myself to the sensations of my puny cock slave. By the time she made it to my cock, I had already gotten bored and gone mostly soft. Things didn’t look so good for her. I was pretty sure she would survive in the fridge overnight, though I wasn’t sure. It would look bad if I didn’t follow through, though. I didn’t like giving Evelyn any wiggle room in the bedroom when I was dominating her, even when we were together. I remembered how she used to beg me to slap her, to drag her by her hair across the floor and throw her into her walls. We got to the point that I needed no prompting to use her like a rag doll. It’s a shame that if I did that now, she’d splatter like a bug.


“Daddy?” I heard Evelyn ask, using her sweet voice for when she was trying to get on my good side.


“Yes, baby bear?” I responded, opening my eyes.


“I’m scared. I’ve never seen a dick this big before,” she said. She should know that flattery would get her nowhere.


“I believe in you, honey,” I responded, closing my eyes again.


“Can you give me a kiss? It would help me be less afraid.”


I liked to see that she was really playing her role. I opened my eyes and looked down at her. “You asked so nicely, sweetie! Thank you for doing that,” I granted her. She squealed and shook her ass. “Okay, you can get a kiss.”


I plucked her up and brought her to my mouth. Sticking out my massive tongue, I licked every square inch of her body. I downed her in my saliva, paying extra attention to her ass and tits. I tried to flick them just hard enough to hurt her, and between her muffled groans, I could feel that she was enjoying it, too.


Last but not least, I closed my mouth around her entirely, letting the dark wetness surround her.


She screamed.


I opened my mouth slowly and fished her out, taking one good look at her.


“Did you like Daddy’s kiss?” I asked.


“Oh yes Daddy. I loved it so much,” she said.


I put her back at the base of my cock before closing my eyes again. I brought her watch down to her eye level and tapped it. “Fifteen minutes, sweetie.”


“Yes, Daddy,” she responded.


I realized that she had tricked me. A little. Definitely not enough, but at least enough to give her some kind of chance. As it turns out, Evelyn couldn’t produce enough spit to lube up my dick at her new size. But I could. And that was exactly the point of asking for her kiss.


She started planting little kisses on the base of my cock. Her work was frantic, yet not rushed.


“Big, big, big, big,” she chanted between kisses.


And just like that, my dick stirred to life. 


“Daddy… it’s so fucking big,” she stammered as her kisses came to a stop.


“And it’s all for you, sweet girl!” I laughed. 


“It’s the size of my whole body, multiple times over,” she said. And even though she was doing her little act, I could feel that she really was processing how small she was. She was understanding just how insignificant she was compared to me. Barely taller than one of my pubes, trying to make me bust in a matter of minutes with her tiny hands.


She tried to throw her hands around my dick, but she couldn’t reach all the way around. She started bouncing up and down, letting me feel the softness of her tits against my shaft.


“Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy,” she said with each bounce.


“Yes, honey?”


“I want to swim in your cum.” She stopped bouncing and crawled down to my balls. Licking and biting them, I started to moan.


“Could I go in your balls and swim in your cummies?” she asked.


I couldn’t fucking believe it. Her little act was working. My dick and balls start to switch, ever so slightly. I looked at her watch. She still had about ten minutes to go.


“I’m sorry, honey. You wouldn’t fit down there. But if you can get my cum out, then you can swim in it as long as you’d like.”


She crawled back to my dick, letting me catch a glimpse of her sweet face. “Really Daddy?” She smiled that perfect smile. “You’d really let me do that?” She climbed her way back to my dick and put her back to it, grinding against it.


I laughed. “Of course I would! You’re Daddy’s little girl, so anything you want, you get.”


She giggled and started jumping up and down, which only intensified her massage on my cock.


“Daddy, why does this feel so good?” she asked, returning to her grinding.


“Why does what feel so good?”


“Grinding on your cock like this. It’s so big that I can feel it on my pussy and… and it makes me feel all warm inside.” She gave me a mischievous grin as she kept sliding her body up and down the base of my shaft.


“I guess it’s because…” I trailed off. “Fuck,” I moaned. Her little ass on my dick felt really… really… good.


“What is it, Daddy?” she asked, blinking fast as though she was an innocent little girl. But I knew she was playing me.


“It’s nothing, honey. Keep doing whatever you want to do,” I gasped, trying to keep it together. She kept grinding on me, and I noticed that she was sweating and drooling everywhere. Her sweat kept the base of my cock lubricated. How the fuck did she figure this out?


“Daddy, if I got to do what I wanted, I would be inside your balls. I can’t get close enough.”


“Yeah?” I asked.


“Yes, Daddy. You remember how much I loved licking them when I was your size. I loved putting them in my mouth whole and licking them up and down. They could barely fit in my mouth, so I really had to stretch.”


A drop of pre-cum started leaking down my shaft, eventually landing on her head.


“But now that I’m so tiny, there’s no chance at all. But I want your cum so so so bad. I’m so helpless and small, and you’re so big and strong. Daddy, you’re the only one who can take care of me,” she continued.


No. There was no way this was happening. I glanced at her watch. Five minutes left.

“Daddy, won’t you look at your perfect little girl?” she begged, with her fucking doe eyes.


“Yes, baby. Of course.” I focused on her as she kept grinding up and down on my cock. Faster now than ever before, making her sweat pour out of her two-inch body and trail down my crotch.


“And now, my pussy is rubbing against the biggest cock in the world. And it was still the biggest when we were the same size. But now. Oh my God, Daddy,” she gasped.


I felt a stirring in my balls. I tried to hold it back.


“Daddy, now you’re so big that you’re more than just my Daddy.” She started jumping up and down and screaming. Either she was cumming or faking it. Probably faking it. But I didn’t care. Or I tried not to care. But it didn’t make a difference.


I dropped her watch on the bed as I tried to hold on for the last few minutes, but her incessant grinding grew stronger and stronger, faster and faster.


“Daddy, you’re God now. You’re a fucking God. You’re my fucking God!” she yelled as my semen flew out of my slit, drenching everything in its path. My chest, my stomach, and of course, my sweet sweet Evelyn, were all covered in my seed. I let out a guttural yell as my efforts to contain my load finally failed irreversibly. Somehow, beyond all odds, she had done it.


“Holy fuck, baby,” I wheezed, trying to compose myself.


“Did I make my Daddy happy?” Evelyn asked.


“Yes you did. Yes you did.” I tried to catch up with my breathing, but it would take a while. “You did such a good job.”


“So no fridge for little Evelyn?” 


“No. No chance of that at all.” I started cleaning up the cum from my chest and stomach, but I didn’t just wipe it away. No, a new plan was formulating in my mind. 


I pushed my cum down my torso until it pooled up around Evelyn.


“You said you wanted to swim in Daddy’s cum, so I’m going to give you exactly that.”


“Daddy, I… I…” she staggered, trying to get away from her bed for the night. “No, I can’t…”


I grabbed her with two fingers and forced her head down into the pile of my cum. I dragged her whole body through it over and over again, laughing with each drop of my cum she coughed up.


“I just wanted to make your wishes come true, sweetie!” I insisted.


I dragged her face-first through my seed and my pubes for at least ten minutes, no doubt bringing her close to complete drowning a few times. But that’s what she deserved. She manipulated me. And I wasn’t about to let it go unpunished.


“Daddy, please,” she tried to say, just as her torture was finishing.


“I know, you must be tired now. Well, we’ll go to sleep.”


Evelyn panted, coughed, and grunted at the base of my cock, trying her best to stand up again. But my cum was far too sticky for her to get out. For all intents and purposes, she was trapped in my semen. I looked at her watch one last time for the night. It was 12:35 AM.


“We have a very busy day tomorrow,” I said, pulling her sheets over our bodies. “You said you wanted to swim in Daddy’s cum, so your wish has come true. Sleep well, my little princess.”


I kept an eye on her as she disappeared under the darkness of the sheets. I could have sworn I heard her try to spit out something or another, but I didn’t care. I was pretty tired, too, and I had a lot more fun to plan out the next day.


So, with my beautiful, super-model ex-girlfriend glued to my crotch with my cum, I drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 4: Ménage à Trois by RebeccaD4v15
Author's Notes:

Some FM/f here—please let me know your thoughts and leave reviews! It's very encouraging for figuring out how to continue the story.

I woke up with the biggest smile, ready to free my cumrag and start the day. Evelyn had fallen asleep, stuck to my now-dried pubes. I peeked down to see her sleeping peacefully and almost considered letting her sleep a little longer.


But we had a long to-do list, and there was no point in delaying the inevitable for her: I had a lot of fun planned for the day.


“Hey sweet girl,” I whispered, prodding her little body gently.


“Mmmmmmm,” she groaned, stirring. “Fuck!” she shouted, suddenly recollecting her predicament.


“Don’t struggle, don’t struggle,” I tried to calm her, securing her body between two of my fingers (and copping a generous feel of her tits and ass, of course). “If you shake free and fall, it won’t be good for either of us.”


She looked up at me with a scowl but stopped resisting, which is what I needed.


“I’m going to go to your bathroom, get some warm water, and free you. Does that sound like a plan?”


She sighed in agreement.


“Good.”


I walked to Evelyn’s bathroom, letting the water get warm so I didn’t freeze either of us.


The sight of us in the mirror was nothing short of absurd. I stood at my regular height, and attached to my pubes, suspended above my flaccid dick, was a drop-dead beautiful woman. I noticed her looking into the mirror too, eyes transfixed on my cock.


“Guess I’m bigger than you soft, too,” I chuckled. She rolled her little eyes. 


When the water got to a good temperature, I started rubbing Evelyn down, freeing her from my crotch. I made sure to spend extra time massaging her pussy, just so she knew that she had no choice in the matter. I licked my finger after—salty, just as expected.


“I’m trying to figure out what to do with you. Maybe I lock you in your closet at 11:59 PM so when you grow back, you can’t get out. What do you think of that?” I asked.


“Idiot. I’ll break down the door,” she said.


“I’m sure you would,” I said sarcastically, even though she was right. “What if I left you outside your apartment and locked myself in?”


“Bad idea,” she responded. “If I get trampled, you get stuck forever. And even though I’ll be naked, I’ll get help from my building manager to get back in and then really fuck you up.”


I contemplated for a moment.


“Look,” Evelyn started. “Last night was a little rough. But I guess it makes us even for what I did to you. How about we start working as a team now instead of fighting like we always do?”


As much as I hated to admit it, I liked her proposal. The real goal was to break this weird, twenty-four hour cycle.


“You’re right, Evelyn,” I said. “We need to figure out how to overturn this situation. If I wanted us to just torture each other day after day, I wouldn’t have broken up with you.” I smiled.


“Still hurts just as much,” she winced.


“Fair. I’m sorry.”


Silence.


“I need to get some clothes,” I said, looking down at my naked body. “If any part of our adventure involves me talking to another human being or leaving this apartment, we don’t need me getting arrested.”


She nodded in agreement.


I walked out of the bathroom and placed her on her desk. I sat on her chair.


“God damn it. Are you really rubbing your balls all over my chair?” she screamed.


“I really don’t have any other options, Evelyn.”


“Lay down a fucking towel or something, good Lord.”


I rolled my eyes and went to her closet, pulling out a towel and draping it on her desk chair. I sat down.


“Happy?”


She said nothing.


Standing at the edge of her desk and peering down, I knew she was staring at my cock. Just the little bit of attention was able to get me going. I knew she was thinking about how I used my dick to knock her on her ass the night before, and it turned her on.


“Looking for something, sweetie?” 


“No.” She tore her eyes away from my dick. “Nothing at all.”


“If you want something, you can just ask for it. You know that, right?”


“I don’t want anything from you.” She corrected herself. “Nothing like that.”


“Your loss,” I said. “Where’s your phone?” I asked.


“You better not use my money to buy yourself clothes,” she warned me.


“No, nothing like that. Plus, those wouldn’t get here soon enough.”


“Okay,” she conceded. “It’s on the dresser, you know, where I put you in my boobs yesterday?”


I grabbed her phone and tried her old passcode. It worked.


“That’s sweet,” I said. “Your passcode is still the day we first fucked.”


“Shut the fuck up,” she said, rolling her eyes. “I just never thought to change it. I don’t think of you that often.”


I went through her contacts and found Jennifer, Evelyn’s sophomore year roommate.


“Who are you looking for?” she asked.


“Jenny,” I responded as the phone started dialing and ringing.


“What? Why?”


“She probably still has some of my clothes.”


“Why on Earth would she have your clothes?”


“We might’ve fucked a time or two.”


Evelyn began fuming, but I didn’t want to hear it, so I picked her up in my fist and closed it. Despite her banging, biting, and screaming, I was still able to hold my conversation with Jenny pretty well.


“Hi Jennifer,” I greeted her.


“What? Evelyn?” she asked.


 “No, not Evelyn. Her favorite ex-boyfriend instead.”


“Holy shit. It’s great to hear from you! How have you been?” she asked.


Jenny was a tall girl, even when I’m at my regular height. Standing an impressive 6’5, Jenny towered over most men, which was probably her primary obstacle to dating success. If only men weren’t so insecure…


Jenny’s tits were massive. I mean: massive. After E cups, I don’t really have a strong sense of what tit size looks like, but I knew for a fact she was either E or F… maybe G? She kept an extremely fit figure, with nothing loose at all except for her massive milkers and ass. When they were roommates, Evelyn stood an entire foot shorter than Jenny. I remember Evelyn catching me sneaking glimpses of her, and knowing that she was jealous was a huge turn-on, especially since I knew Evelyn was fucking guys behind my back. 


One night, I had come over to their apartment to pick up Evelyn for a date, but she was “out.” Jenny knew it was probably to see some other guy, and she was a generous hostess to me. A very, very generous hostess.


We fucked countless more times throughout Evelyn’s sophomore year of college, and I can’t really remember why we stopped. I guess we just stopped seeing each other as often once Evelyn moved out. Either way, Jenny loved my clothes (because, given her frame, they actually fit quite well). I think it might’ve been a power thing too: She wore some of my shirts and shorts around the apartment while Evelyn was none-the-wiser, since they fit Jenny nicely.


“I’ve been pretty well!” I said. “I’m actually calling because I need your help.”


“What can I do?” she asked. I could tell she was smiling.


“I’m at Evelyn’s right now and I need a few changes of clothes. It’s a long story, but Evelyn is indisposed and can’t help me. I was hoping that you could come over with any of my clothes, if you still have any of course, and help me out?”


A pause. Evelyn had stopped banging the inside of my hand, waiting anxiously to hear her old roommate’s response.


“Yes, of course!” Jenny exclaimed. “I’ll head out right now.”


She hung up.


I opened up my hand to see Evelyn sobbing.


“Honey, what’s wrong?” I asked.


“Don’t fucking act like that,” she stormed. “Don’t act stupid.”


“Huh?”


“You were fucking my roommate. Not a stranger, not some rando—my roommate,” she cried.


“Oh, so if I had been fucking strangers like you were, it would’ve been okay?” I shot back.


“I never said that I fucked anyone,” she protested, which was a funny way to say that she probably had been but wasn’t admitting to it. “But you fucked one of my closest friends.”


I shrugged. “I guess you should’ve been home when you said you’d be home instead of riding some other dick.”


“You don’t know that I was doing that,” she spat back.


“I don’t have time for this,” I muttered, putting her puny body in the box that I came in, tossing in her watch after. “Keep track of the time. It might be a while.” I closed the box and waited by the front door, idly scrolling through Evelyn’s phone to see what she had been up to for the past year.


Evelyn angrily banged on the box, somehow getting it closer and closer to the edge. If she wasn’t careful, she would fall to her death. 


“If you don’t stay quiet, Jenny might figure out what’s happened to you. And who knows how that would go?” I raised.


Evelyn stopped banging the box and quieted down. Thank God.


I read through Evelyn’s texts, spotting several guys’ names who I didn’t know, but a few that I did. All flirty, but no nudes. I couldn’t quite gather if she had been fucking anyone over the past year, though of course there were tons of guys on her phone who probably thought they had a chance, based on how openly she talked to them.


The doorbell rang.


“Here she is!” I said with excitement.


I opened the door and in strolled Jenny, towering over me as usual. 


“Hey there!” she said, before stopping in her tracks, looking at my naked body. “Huh, you really do need clothes, didn’t you?”


Jenny was wearing a white blouse with dark blue jeans, neither of which could easily contain her. Her jeans didn’t reach to the bottom of her legs, so she rolled them up. She had her jet black hair tied in a high ponytail, perfect for yanking, as I remembered she loved. My eyes floated down to the shirts and shorts of mine she was holding over her massive bust. 


I chuckled. “That I do.”


Her eyes worked their way down to my dick, which raised to attention at her glance.


“So, this is quite the welcome.” She put a hand on her hips and leaned to the right, looking at Evelyn’s desk. “Did that box just… move?”


I panicked. “I’m afraid that it did.”


She pushed passed me and opened the box, setting down my clothes. “Holy shit,” she said breathlessly. She whisked Evelyn out of the box and held her up to the light. I’m surprised Evelyn didn’t throw up or pass out.


“How did you get so tiny?” she asked. Evelyn tried to say something, but Jenny’s grasp on her torso was too tight. She could hardly breathe. 


“Give her to me,” I insisted, taking Evelyn from her hand. Evelyn started to breathe again. She was calming down—good thing for oxygen. 


Jenny peered back into the box and found Evelyn’s watch. “Awww, it’s the anniversary gift! I always liked this one, but Evelyn never let me wear it,” she pouted before taking it out and slipping it on her wrist anyway. “A little tight, but still gorgeous.”


“Take that off!” Evelyn shrieked. “That’s not yours.”


Jenny giggled. “And what are you going to do about it, shrimp?”


“Anyway,” I cut them off. “I was actually the one who was shrunk. Shrunk first, at least. I woke up on her doorstep in that box. And it turns out that every night at midnight, we switch. So yesterday I was shrunk, and today she’s shrunk. I’m guessing then, tomorrow I’ll be shrunk again.”


Jenny stopped to think. “That’s crazy. Any clue why it’s happening?”


I looked to Evelyn to respond, but her eyes were still fixed on Jenny’s wrist, where her favorite watch had not budged.


“We got this note from someone who refers to herself as ‘the witch,’ but other than that, no leads.”


Jenny held up her hand to stop me from talking. “Give me Evelyn,” she said. “I can’t focus with you like this.”


I cautiously handed her Evelyn. “Like what?” I asked.


“Like THAT,” she said, pointing to my cock. She dropped to her knees with Evelyn in hand and started sucking my dick.


I let out and other-worldly moan. I had forgotten what Jenny’s head was like. She was a wet vacuum cleaner, sucking my soul out of my dick with each pulse. Evelyn started screaming, banging against Jenny’s hand. 


“Look, I want us to talk like adults,” Jenny said, pulling my dick out of her throat. “But we need to get some things out of the way first.” Jenny put Evelyn on the base of my cock and took both of my balls in her massive maw.


After giving them a few licks, she pulled her face out from my groin and started jacking me off.


“First is that anything I want belongs to me, okay?” she said, not breaking eye contact with Evelyn as she stroked my cock. “This watch?” She rubbed it all over my wet dick, sending chilly shocks up my spine. “Mine.” She spit on my dick and licked the entire length of my shaft. “Your man?” She kissed Evelyn on the head. “Mine.”


“Do you understand?” Jenny asked.


“Fuck,” I moaned. Her display of power was bringing me a little too close to the edge. “Jennifer…” I whined.


“Fucking stop it!” Evelyn squeaked. She ran down the length of my cock and started punching Jenny’s enormous face. But there was no use. She was too big, too powerful… too much for my ex’s two-inch frame.


Jenny giggled and simply opened her mouth a couple inches wider, sucking up Evelyn along with my dick. I could feel both Jennifer’s muscular tongue and Evelyn’s tiny body relentlessly assaulting my head. When Evelyn spent too much time on my dick, Jenny’s tongue catapulted her off. Evelyn swam back, not giving up, clawing desperately to claim my dick despite every odd. The amazon bombshell put her left hand on the base of my cock, watching the seconds tick on her ex-roommate’s expensive timepiece to make sure she didn’t drown her.   


Jennifer took her mouth off my cock, rolling just Evelyn around in her mouth as she took off her blouse. Her ungodly G breasts bounced as she shook in anticipation, spitting Evelyn out into her cleavage. As Evelyn got her bearings, she curled into a ball out of horror. She looked up her old roommate’s chest to see a menacing grin, and up my twitching dick to see my lifeless face, completely overcome by the 6’5 bombshell’s mouth. 


“Evelyn,” she said. “You’re a tiny fucking nobody, and I’m a goddess. What’s not to get?”


She tore off her bra and threw it on the floor, getting a rainfall of my pre-cum onto them (and thus, Evelyn). Jennifer’s tits were so ginormous that Evelyn didn’t fall into the canyon of her cleavage. With no bra, with no support, her tits alone held up Evelyn with so much friction that she couldn’t escape anywhere, even if she hadn’t been resigned to her fate. 


“Even when you weren’t a tiny cuck, my tits were ten times bigger than yours,” she laughed, focusing back on my dick. She grabbed it with her right hand and held up her left to boob-height, letting Evelyn see her anniversary present ticking away.


“What time is it?” Jenny asked Evelyn while stroking my dick faster and faster.


She brought the watch even closer to Evelyn, threatening to crush her under its metal. “I said, whore, what time is it?”


Evelyn didn’t respond. She looked as though she had entirely dissociated. 


Jenny shrugged and held up her tits, elevating Evelyn to my dick.


“It’s time for me to get my sweet reward from the love of your life,” she jeered.


Jenny made my cock disappear in between her tits, squeezing it with the full force of the amazon goddess she was, spitting on Evelyn’s tiny body and my cock at the same time. I had never seen a woman titfuck anyone with such fervor. Her body was flying back and forth along the length of my cock, her ponytail was leaping up and down off her body, and her perfect eyes flipped between me and her former roommate, soaking in all the glory of thoroughly dominating both of us. 


I couldn’t handle it. Looking at Jenny, with her massive tits around my cock, wearing my ex-girlfriend’s favorite jewelry, humiliating her as a tiny speck on her massive rack. I couldn’t imagine a more perfect place to blow every drop of cum in my balls.


And just like that, I did. I screamed like I was being murdered, probably rupturing Evelyn’s tiny eardrums. She erupted from her fugue state to see a firehose of cum explode out of my head, directly soaking her and Jenny’s tits.


“Jennifer,” I panted and yelled. “Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck,” I repeated.


“That’s right, baby,” she cooed. “Get your cum all over Mommy’s tits and on little Evelyn.” She coaxed my cock with her hand, wringing out every single last drop onto her breasts. 


They were soaked. Despite her enormous rack, I had managed to coat almost every inch of it, including, of course, Evelyn’s quivering, sobbing form. 


Jennifer rubbed her hands through her tits, covering Evelyn’s golden watch in my white cum, enjoying the power trip of dirtying the clean freak’s favorite accessory. She plucked Evelyn between two fingers before placing her on the watch’s face.


“Watch your balance,” she giggled. “Get it? Watch?”


She raised Evelyn to her mouth and put her in between her giant lips. I heard sucking, screaming, and moaning for fifteen seconds before Jenny finally spoke again, obviously keeping Evelyn down with her tongue.


“Kiss me,” she commanded.


And I obeyed. Jennifer stuck her powerful tongue down my throat and made out with me like no one has made out with me before. I felt her boobs bounce on my hairy chest as she forced me backward, overwhelming me with her body. She slowly passed Evelyn through her lips into mine, and I was pleased to find that Jenny had sucked her completely clean of my cum. Jenny backed me into the wall and started grinding her crotch into my dick, which had started to recover from its earlier onslaught.


She let up just long enough for me to spit Evelyn back into her hands, giving her a full view of her former roommate, covered in her ex-boyfriend’s cum. Jenny smiled like she had just won the lottery. She put her hands under her tits and jiggled them, letting some of my cum fall to the floor as she seductively licked her lips.


“Okay,” she said. “I’m ready to talk.”

Chapter 5: Turning a New Leaf by RebeccaD4v15
Author's Notes:

Another chapter with an F/m focus. I'm not sure where this story is going next, but I am open to commissions and happy to accept suggestions in reviews as well!

I shivered in disbelief, still struggling to process the sight before my eyes. Grabbing Evelyn back from her old roommate, I made sure she was alive before taking in the scene.


I was holding my minuscule ex-girlfriend of multiple years in the palm of my hand. She was soaked in my cum and her ex-roommate’s saliva, shaking and sobbing. And in front of me was Jennifer, the former roommate who had taken the lion’s share of my load on her G-cup tits after milking my cock with her cavernous mouth, her nearly six-and-a-half foot frame owning the room. On her wrist was my anniversary present to my ex-girlfriend, tracking every second of pure humiliation that she was now facing. 


“How…” I stammered. “How did this happen?” 


“I didn’t hear you say, ‘no’ honey,” Jenny pointed out. Evelyn looked up at me as if to agree.


“I didn’t plan on having to say ‘no’ on a Saturday morning after not having seen you for at least two years and some months,” I retorted.


“So I guess everything went according to plan,” she shrugged.


I started to laugh but caught myself. “Jennifer,” I tried to say sternly. “You can’t do stuff like that. You traumatized Evelyn. Imagine being two-inches tall and enduring all of that.”


“Good thing I don’t have to imagine that. Unfortunate for you though,” she said.


I rolled my eyes, looking down at Evelyn. “I’m going to go wash her off, okay? See if you can stay here without sucking any dicks by the time I get back.”


“It’s only yours, dear,” she said. 


I turned away and walked to the bathroom. For the second time this morning, I rubbed Evelyn clean with warm water. This time, I was less gratuitous around her private regions. She didn’t say a word.


“I’m sorry, Evelyn,” I said. “I genuinely didn’t see this coming.”


“And I genuinely didn’t see you protesting,” she fired back. 


“That’s true,” I conceded. “And I’m sorry.”


“But you don’t regret it. And that’s your problem,” she said.


I turned off the water and placed her on the counter. I kneeled to be eye-level with her. “What do you mean?”


“I know you. I know you so fucking well. And I know that if it were up to you, you’d clench me back in your dirty fucking claws and walk right back out there. You’d rip her pants down, bend her over my desk, and stuff your dick into those pussy lips. And I know her, too. She would squeal in delight and throw up her legs, letting you see that ass you love so much with each pounding stroke”


My jaw hit the floor. I couldn’t believe she thought of me like that. “Evelyn, that’s not fair, I—“


“I wasn’t finished,” she cut me off. “You’d rail her so hard that her hands would go flying everywhere, knocking all my shit to the ground. You’d pull out your cock just long enough to throw me in her vagina. I’d try to fight it, but I’m no match for your dick. You’d slide it back in and smile when you felt my little hands on your head, punching you in the hopes that maybe you’d go back. But of course you wouldn’t. You’d fuck us both over until you creamed in her loose, used pussy and impregnated her. Then you’d clean us both up with my favorite pair of panties, ruining them forever.”


Evelyn was shaking, gasping for breath.


“You’re a real fucking cunt. Do you know that?”


I said nothing.


“I used to think that you just didn’t like rape fantasies. But I was wrong. Well, I was right, but about the wrong part. You do hate rape fantasies. You only like it when it’s real rape. And that’s just what you did to me and what you want to do to me right now.”


At this point, I felt the need to defend myself. “How about you? How about all the times you told me to get my shit together and fuck you because there some guy waiting down the hall who would gladly hang out with you? How about when I was sick, bleeding, or sleeping and you decided that you needed dick and it was going to happen whether I wanted it or not? You talk like you’re not anything like me, but you are. You fucking are me.” I didn’t realize it, but as I was speaking, I had risen to my feet and was towering over her, letting my dick instead of my eyes come to her eye-level.


She crossed her arms and turned away. “Whatever,” she said. “Do whatever the fuck you want. Fuck her in my bed. Just keep me out of it.”


“Works for me.” I stormed out and slammed the door behind me. 


I walked out into the bedroom to find Jennifer sitting on Evelyn’s bed. 


“We had a few good ones on this bed, didn’t we?” she asked, patting it with her enormous hands. 


“Jenny,” I said as I sat beside her and took her hand. “What are we doing here?” I asked.


“I think we’re having a little bit of fun that’s about to turn into a lot of fun.” She smiled. 


“Maybe we are,” I grinned, unable to contain myself. I quickly erased my grin before continuing. “But maybe not right now,” I added.


She groaned. “You’re always like this,” she complained, reaching for her blouse and putting it back on.


“Like what?” I asked.


“It’s always about Evelyn. No matter what. She’s the size of a bug and I can’t get you to prioritize me over her.” She started buttoning up the blouse, sadly eclipsing my view of her goddess breasts.


“That’s not fair, Jennifer. Evelyn needs me right now. She could be dead right now, and my eyes have only been off her for a minute.”


“Open your eyes, man,” she scolded. “When Evelyn was riding dicks and sucking balls, I was there for you. I listened to you, let you fuck me silly, and never once did I stray. What did she offer that I didn’t? Bigger tits? Definitely not that,” she jeered. “No. Whatever it is, you keep prioritizing her over every other good thing in your life. And it’s going to be the death of you.”


She stood up and headed out the door. “The death of one of you,” she corrected herself. “And if I’m honest, I don’t know which one of you I hope it is.”


I sprung to my feet and grabbed her arm. “Jennifer,” I started.


She swiveled back and looked at me, something that could be confused for hope shimmering in her eyes.


I slipped off Evelyn’s watch from her wrist and put it behind my back. “Thank you for the clothes.”


She stormed out without a word.


I practically sprinted into Evelyn’s kitchen and searched desperately for any hard liquor that she had. Evelyn didn’t drink much, so my hopes were actually pretty high for something I had left at her place unopened. I rummaged through her cabinets frantically, hoping to stop the onslaught of thoughts that were certain to come.


Jennifer was right. She was completely right. Evelyn was terrible to me, and she never showed any signs of improvement. And if Evelyn was to be believed, she also brought out a terrible side of me that was exploitative, manipulative, and just generally shitty beyond belief. Why did I care so much? What was it about this girl?


Fortunately, I found a fifth of vodka before these thoughts got any further. I popped it open and immediately downed half of it. That should do the trick.


——


Where the fuck was I?


I was woozy. I looked at Evelyn’s watch. 11 PM. Somehow I had managed to sleep through most of the day, leaving not a lot of—Evelyn. Where was Evelyn? 


I had found myself on her bed, once again dragging my balls across her sheets. I had yet to put Jennifer’s gift (or regift) to me to use, but there were more important matters.


I busted open the bathroom door and turned to the counter.


“Evelyn?” I slurred. She was nowhere to be found. “I’m so sorry,” I said, even though I had no reason to believe she could hear me. “I didn’t mean to leave you alone all day.”


I was on the verge of tears and honestly didn’t care that I was about to be two inches tall. 


“If you can hear me, I’m going to sit on your desk chair. I’ll keep an eye on the floor and pick you up if you come by.”


I walked out of her bathroom, keeping a careful watch of the floor as I stepped gingerly to her desk. I sat down and put her watch on my leg. And waited. 


At 11:30 PM, I saw a tiny form jog up to my foot.


“Evelyn!” I shouted, probably a little too loud. Without asking, I reached down and picked her up. “I’m so so so sorry that I lost track of you,” I apologized. “That was really shitty of me, and I would understand if you didn’t give me the chance to do it again.”


“Honey,” she said. “I heard your conversation with her.”


My what? Oh, the thing I had used vodka to erase.


I brought her to my eyes so I could see her clearly. She pushed slightly against my fist to prop herself up, but I noticed that she wasn’t trying to escape my grip.


“Maybe you’ve changed after all.”


“What do you mean?”


“I don’t know. I’m just astounded that you gave up the opportunity for pussy in an effort, though not a very strong one, to take care of me. Maybe I’ve set the bar really fucking low for you,” she pondered.


“You probably have,” I assented. 


“But you and I aren’t even together anymore. You had no obligation to me, and you still sent away an amazon because you were thinking about my feelings. I guess I didn’t think that… I didn’t think that…”


“You didn’t think that I cared about you?” I asked. 


I set her down on the desk and looked at the floor.


“Yeah. I guess you could say that.”


I glanced at the time. We were getting pretty close to midnight.


“Your turn is coming up,” I said. “Do whatever it is that you want to do: I’m not really going to put up a fight.”


“Let’s not worry about that,” she whispered. “Just get on the desk and put me on the floor.”


I did what I was told, though not before moving the towel on the chair to the desktop. She laughed when I did it, as if appreciating my utter defeat in some way that felt maybe a little genuine.


I closed my eyes and waited. 


The ambient breezes of the room became stronger. I felt colder. The ground beneath me felt harder and grainier. I knew what I had happened.


I opened my eyes to see Evelyn, in all her glory. Her double D’s were covered in goosebumps from her nakedness in the chilly midnight air. Her nipples stood at attention, pointed at my tiny body on the wooden desk. Reflexively, my dick hardened with her nipples. 


She leaned over me, almost smothering me with her generous rack. But I didn’t turn away. I didn’t try to run. I just watched as her massive tits got closer and closer, like the sun ramming into the Earth. If I was going to become a stain on the bottom of her left tit, I could live with that.


As it turns out, she was just reaching behind me to grab her watch, reclaiming it after being at time’s mercy just yesterday.


She picked me up and I let my body go limp in her hand. As the ticking seemed to grow louder with each step toward whatever my torture was going to be, I just fell further and further from humanity. I didn’t know how low I could go, but at this point, I didn’t care. As far as I was concerned, I was barely living. 


Evelyn laid in her bed, still naked. She lowered me down her body, spreading her legs. Despite my despondence, I couldn’t help but admire her body as I journeyed toward her vulva. The contour of her perfect breasts, her hourglass waist, and of course, those perfect, wide, hips. It was hard to believe that just a year ago, I had been grasping those hips like handles to blow my seed deep inside her. Now, I was afraid that she would push my whole body deep inside her.


I braced for impact, to be unable to breathe, but it never came. Instead, she placed me right between her legs, giving me the most amazing view of her pussy. Her lips were moist and inviting. Her neatly trimmed pubes towered over me like leaves providing shade in a rainforest. And a few inches above my head, I could see her clit. This used to be my favorite place to play. 


“You gave me the best head of my life, baby,” she said. “Like artwork.” She brought her hands over so they rested on her thighs. “Here’s your canvas back.”


My heart rose. I often spoke about wanting to explore every inch of her body, and it was crazy to think that I finally could.


I walked up to her lips and place my hand on one. It was perfectly wet. An immense struggle to climb, but I could lick it, bite it, and scour it as I pleased. As far as I was concerned, it was heaven.


“I know you turned down a 6’5 beauty with bowling ball breasts today. But maybe I can interest you in a 50 foot goddess with mountain breasts tonight?” She giggled.


I thrust my hard dick across her lips to let her know that I was very, very interested.


I got to work. I wasted no time kneading, kissing, and spitting on every inch of her vulva that I possible could. With time, I climbed up to her clit and relentlessly sucked and beat it with my hands and torso. I noticed she was starting to react to it, dripping onto her sheets and shivering every so often. If she wasn’t careful, my name would escape out of her lips in a whispered moan. 


“Baby?” I asked.


“Yes?”


“Can you open your lips for me?”


“Are you sure?”


“I’m certain,” I responded.


She brought her left hand down, blinding me with her watch as usual. But, as promised, the lips below me started to spread open.


“When I’m in, promise me you’ll rub that clit as you need to,” I ordered.


“I promise.” 


I crawled into her pussy, amazed that my dick had been in here hundreds of time. It was warm, wet, and tight. Even though I was only two inches, her pussy was hugging me like I was when I was ten inches. I don’t know how she managed it. 


I took a second to orient myself, trying to remind myself of her favorite spots. I pushed my way to just before her cervix, which I remembered was a fan-favorite.


I could hear her gasping and moaning with each movement I made, turning my surroundings into an impossibly large earthquake. But I didn’t care. I wanted to make her feel good. I wanted to make her feel the way that I knew only I could. 


I started pushing on her favorite spot, licking, biting, and throwing my body into it as hard and fast as I could. I could feel her rubbing her clit on the outside, and she was speeding up. Her breathing was getting fast and shallow. She was saying my name.


My despondence started to melt away. This was Evelyn. My Evelyn. And I loved nothing more in the whole world than making her feel special. Than making her feel cared for. Than making her feel loved. And if it takes my entire fucking body to do it, I sure as hell am still going to do it. 


I started sweating out of every pore as I assaulted and pounded her spots, feeling the cavern around me twitch and spasm as Evelyn came close to her release. She was beating her own clit to a pulp, and I knew that a world-shattering orgasm was about to come.


And just like that, it did. I only had a second of forewarning before an ocean headed my way. She wasn’t just cumming: she was squirting. 


“Oh, fucking hell—“ I started as the current pushed me through the opening of her lips in less than a second. The acceleration should have broken my neck. 


As I exited into the outside world, I briefly caught a glimpse of Evelyn’s beautiful hand on her clit, still rubbing and pounding away. She was screaming. Fully. Screaming as though a knife was in her back, tearing her in two. And for some reason, in that moment, when I was sailing in an ocean of my ex-girlfriend’s five shot glasses worth of squirt, surfing between her legs as she spasmed over her entire body, I finally felt like I was making love to her. 


When the tsunami settled, Evelyn slowly caught her breath. But she hadn’t come to her senses before she grabbed me and turned over. “Fuck my ass,” she commanded, throwing me in between her ass cheeks.


Suddenly, my heart rate exploded. The floor beneath me was impossibly tight, and it would take a Herculean effort to make any headway. Not to mention that her ass was so huge that I couldn’t reposition myself to actually stuff my dick in her hole.


“Evelyn,” I tried to say.


“Honey, please,” she begged. “Just do it. I need you to cum.”


“I can’t… reach,” I started.


And just like that, Evelyn started twerking. Like a full on earthquake, I looked up to see the canyons I was between vibrating at an unreal pace, sending my body flying back and forth from cheek to cheek as I descended like a pinball to her crack. 


“Stuff that cock in my asshole, baby. Please, please please,” she said. I struggled with the position, trying to get my feet in place to stuff my dick into her puckered crack. I could tell it was waiting for me. “Honey, your dick has always been too big to do anal without tearing me a new one,” she said. “But now I can give that to you. And I want you to have it. I need you to have it.”  She started twerking again, working me further and further toward her crack. She lifted her butt into the air, sending me soaring with each twerk. It was insane. 


I looked up to see her giant hands headed my way, but they diverted to grab a cheek each. I could see slightly more daylight as she spread her ass open, making it easier for me to get my cock in place. 


“Stick that cock in Mommy’s asshole, okay?” she said.


Her efforts had finally paid off. I was in range.


“Yes, Mommy,” I responded. 


She must have felt my body hit her hole, because she reflexively puckered.


“Oh fuck, baby boy,” she moaned. “That felt so good.” She fixed her grip on her cheeks, pulling them even further apart so I could slip my dick in.


And that’s exactly what I did. 


Her asshole was so impossibly tight that it felt like I was fucking her pussy at full size. I couldn’t believe it. 


She moaned. “Fuck, baby. Kiss my asshole as you fuck it,” she ordered, and I happily obliged. I fucked her hole like I was fucked her hundreds of times before, with brutal strength (given my size) and biting. Each thrust happily accepted the entire length of my dick, and her tight asshole offered exactly the right amount of resistance for me to keep plowing. 


I turned over my shoulder to admire the to mountains above me. She was struggling to keep them apart, given just how enormous her ass was. It’s crazy to think that if she just let them go, I would probably be crushed to death between them. They would slam with at least a thousand pounds of force, instantly pulverizing every bone in my body.


But she kept them open for me as I went to work, letting my balls slam into her asscrack with each thrust. 


“Mommy just wants to take care of you,” she cooed. “She knows you’re a very little boy but that you still want to have fun like a man. And Mommy can give that to you. Mommy can give you anything that you want,” she said. 


My thrusts grew faster and faster as my sweat drenched her hole. She was sweating too, lubing up both of us in crazy proportions. 


“Mommy, I’m almost there,” I said, throwing basically my whole body into and out of her asshole.


“That’s a good boy, sweetie,” she said, again gripping a bigger mound of ass flesh with each hand. I could see each of them getting closer to my body. “You can’t see Mommy right now, but just imagine her face down, tits smashed into the bed you sleep in together, jiggling like crazy with each of your little thrusts because she can’t wait to feel your cum in her asshole. And imagine her tiny little waist swaying left and right as you beat your tiny body into me, dancing and dancing and dancing for your cum.”


I didn’t really even need to imagine it. I could feel it. I could feel her whole body bouncing up and down, no doubt taking those mountain tits with her. I could feel her moving her hips left and right, like she often did just a little before I came in excitement. I could see her eyes rolling back in my mind, keeping her hands behind her to keep that perfect ass just ripe for me. Just ripe for my dick to plow and plow and plow. 


“Give it to Mommy,” she said. “Give it to Mommy,” she moaned.


I exploded like a bomb into her asshole, raining cum as far in as I could reach. Shivers and goosebumps erupted over her whole body, and she nearly lost grip of her cheeks before reaching in and pulling me out of her canyon. I barely had time to recover before she was jumping on her feet and kissing me. 


“Oh baby boy,” she said. “You’re so so so good.” I looked down to see her massive cleavage shake like tectonic plates with each jump she made into the air. She stopped jumping to kiss me again, licking me free of all our combined sweat and cum.


“Fuck. You taste so good.” My heart rate didn’t have a single chance to slow down before she popped me into her mouth. She swished me around, letting her saliva cake me entirely. I could feel myself getting cleaner with each passing second. Her muscular tongue worked on my sore balls, which couldn’t handle any more assault. But I never wanted it to end. I felt whole—whole in a way that I hadn’t felt since I was with her before. It just felt right. Being on her tongue, being in her mouth, looking at her perfect teeth as she threw me around and played with my entire body without even looking. She licked my stomach, my chest, my neck. And, of course, she lingered on my dick and balls, as she loved to do. I could live in her mouth forever.


And then she swallowed me.

Chapter 6: Shower Time! by RebeccaD4v15
Author's Notes:

Chapter six! Please leave a review if you enjoy it or have suggestions for future directions!

Evelyn’s accidental swallowing of my entire body clearly panicked both of us. I tried my best claw to her esophagus in a desperate attempt to avoid her stomach acids. In turn, she sprinted to her bathroom and started opening drawers, at least from what I could hear. 


The next thing I knew, a long piece of dental floss was lowered next to me. I knew that my only ticket out of here was that floss. I held on for dear life as my ex-girlfriend pulled the floss up, where I squeezed through her epiglottis before returning to her mouth. She spit me out onto her hand and anxiously inspected me for any signs of damage.


Other than being completely out of breath and cum, I didn’t have any such signs.


“Oh thank God,” she sighed.


“You don’t have to call me that,” I chuckled. 


She quickly balled me up in her face and brought me to her warm mouth. “I could just bite your head off sometimes, you know that?”


“I’m down for that, depending on which head,” I agreed.


She held me back up to her face, letting me take in her whole body. Even though it had been two days of this, I still hadn’t gotten used to seeing her in her goddess form. Evelyn’s skin was covered in goosebumps, either from the cold or from the crazy size sex we had just had. 


“You’re disgusting. Literally and metaphorically,” she said, bringing me in for a quick sniff. “We’re going to take a shower together before bed.”


“What? No way!” I protested. 


“Yes way,” she said, putting my body down on her desk. “You can stand in the soap holder, where no water will hit you.”


“Maybe,” I said. “But if I slip out of there, I’ll be on the ground. Which is not at all a safe place for me to be when it’s raining human-size shower droplets.”


“Listen here mister.” She sat down, letting her boobs rest on the top of the desk. I had to back up a few steps to not get crushed, at which point I tripped and fell on my ass. I looked up to see her impressive bust looming over me, with her devious smile as big as ever. She put a hand under each breast, flicking them in unison. “Seeing as I’m the giantess, you don’t really get a choice. But I’ll be kind and leave it up to you.” She held up her left tit with both hands, feigning that it was overwhelmingly heavy for her before easily lifting it with her left hand, letting her boob and wristwatch cast an enormous shadow over me. “If you can pick up this tit, then you don’t have to shower with Mommy.”


“Deal,” I said. 


Just like that, she let her breast fall on the desk, causing a 6.0 magnitude earthquake for me. Fortunately, I was already on my ass, or else I would’ve fallen over again. 


I scrambled up to her boob, trying my best to get my hands under it. 


She giggled. “That tickles, sweetie!”


I ignored her and kept trying to raise her tit, but to no success. It was like trying to pick up a mountain. I tried next to slide my feet under it and kick it up, but even my legs could make no difference in overcoming gravity’s effect on those perfect masses. I kept pushing, kicking, and humping in an effort to make her milker move, but it was no use. Before long, she had already picked me up and moved toward the shower. 


“Thank you for Mommy’s massage,” she giggled. “Now she’s going to return the favor to her baby boy.”


I’m sure it would be less ominous than she made it out to be, but I was still not at all prepared. 


She stepped into her shower, letting the water fall. I looked in fear at each water droplet, absorbing each one’s capacity to flatten me in an instant.


“Mommy has to rinse off that whore’s spit from her watch, so hold on just a second,” she said, running her water resistant watch under the stream of water. I was horrified that something worth a couple hundred dollars was so much more durable than my entire body. I realized that it probably could have lifted Evelyn’s tit better than I could. Though, in all fairness, I guess its hands were a little longer than mine. 


“Let’s get you cleaned up,” she said. I was fearful at first, but then I realized that her nursing skills probably prepared her fairly perfectly for the task at hand. And I was right.


Evelyn wet her left hand while holding me in her right. She used it to rinse me thoroughly, getting not only my torso and legs, but also gently between my legs. Feeling her massive finger rubbing against my balls made my submission slip out.


“Mommy…” I moaned involuntarily.


She giggled. “I’ve got you baby boy.”


She flipped me over so my butt was in the air. I squealed as an enormous pair of lips quickly came up and kissed my ass, lifting my entire body into the air with their suction.


“I’m sorry honey,” she laughed. “You just looked too cute not to smooch.”


Next, she brought some soap between her fingers and started massaging my body, starting with my backside. It felt heavenly, which was odd because I usually hate being touched. But her fingertips gently descended on my body, sweetly kneading my back and my sore ass. I noticed that she lingered on my butt before gripping my hips with her fingers and turning me back to face her. 


She laughed again. “Someone got a little excited over there, huh?” she asked, looking at my cock.


I instinctively brought my hands down to cover my erect penis, but she quickly swatted them away with just a finger, not even hesitating. 


“No need to be shy. Mommy’s seen it all before.” She proceeded to thoroughly take care of me, rubbing ever centimeter of my body with soap. Occasionally, little drops of water would drip from her hand or watch onto my body, nearly knocking the life out of me. But overall, she was protecting me, and I felt incredibly safe. It was like a hurricane was happening around me, but Evelyn was keeping it at bay. She was pulling me to shore.


Flipping me over one last time to rinse of all the soap, Evelyn admired her handiwork before placing me on her soap container, which was close to the bottom of the shower but not quite.


“That’s a good boy,” she said. “Didn’t that feel so good?”


I quickly wiped a drop of pre-cum from my head. “Yes. It felt so good,” I admitted. 


“That’s what I like to hear.” She turned away from me, showing me the impressive ass that I had somehow managed to fuck a few minutes ago. “Mommy’s turn.”


Evelyn started to lather herself with soap as the water fell. I tracked every single drop of water as it fell down her waist, slowing down at her impossibly wide hips before making its way down her ass. It was crazy to think that we used to talk about me breeding her day in and day out. We were both excited at the prospect of having children, though I’m sure we secretly doubted each other’s ability to be good parents. We were both surrounded by love as kids, but only because we sought it out. Many of the people handed to use by life were not so kind to us, and it had left some scars. But we were survivors. We just sometimes turned that survival mode on with each other. 


Evelyn reached around to put soap on her ass, not realizing that a huge drop of that soap flew backward to my soap holder. Before I could process being hit by it, I was on the floor.


Dazed and confused, I slowly rose to my feet.


“Oh no,” I said, completely aware that she couldn’t hear me. She was humming a little tune as she cleaned her perfect body, which I could now see entirely towering over me. I looked up at her dark hair, even darker with water and shampoo in it. Then I traced my eyes down to her shoulders, which showed off just how lean she was—I could see her shoulder bones popping out at every contour. Then, I tracked some water droplets down her back to that perfect ass. I was much closer than I was just a second ago, and I could clearly see tiny jiggles with every single water drop that hit her. If her twerking with me between her cheeks was a tsunami, I imagine that being in her butt during a shower would feel like a peaceful vibrator. Then, of course, I saw the thighs that used to go around my neck all the time, and finally her calves, leading to where I knew I had to go: her feet. 


The journey was dangerous, but it was certainly less dangerous than just standing there, hoping she didn’t step on me. Besides, Evelyn wore anklets that made it entirely possible for me to slot my body in along for the ride. I just had to climb on top of one of her feet. 


I shook aside my fear before sprinting through the veritable minefield of water droplets. Each one sounded like thunder as it landed next to me. Fortunately, her ass provided ample coverage, sparing me from many water droplets that would’ve killed me. 


I hopped onto her left foot, eyeing the gold anklet she had on. I was on her little toe, and all I had to do was traverse up her foot to reach safety. Her enormous boobs would shield me from any water, just like her ass had done a few seconds earlier. 


But it wasn’t quite so easy. When I tried to stand up, Evelyn shuffled her feet around a little bit as she reached for a bottle of something or another. It sent me tumbling back to the shower floor.


Without wasting any time, I climbed back onto her fleshy toe, trying to steady my balance. I had finally gotten upright and was making my way up her foot, but then an errant water droplet hit me square on the back and I fell forward. It took me a second to realize it, but I stuck, face-down, between her first and second toes. 


She must have felt my struggling, because her toes twitched apart, sending me back to the shower floor.


“Fuck!” I screamed. I was incapable of making any progress.


But, I was confident that if I could get up on her foot again, third time would be the charm.


But I wouldn’t get the chance. Because before I could get up off my ass and slide out from under her soft toes, they came back down to the floor.


I was stuck under the ends of her toes. And even worse, my dick was caught between the first two. 


I looked up and screamed, trying desperately to get her attention, but it was no use. Her tits were too massive. I couldn’t see her face, meaning that she definitely couldn’t see me. Her Mommy milkers jiggled as she bounced around and sang in the shower, each tiny movement pushing me a little further under her toes. The pressure didn’t hurt for some reason. Maybe she knew I was there and was playing with me. I couldn’t be sure. But I did know that I wanted to get out of there.


The problem was, I just couldn’t. Her two toes seemed to grip harder onto my cock, essentially holding me hostage by my penis. Each effort I made to slip away just stroked me in a different way. I tried to push my way out, but just like her tit, I couldn’t get her soft, fleshy toes to move. Instead, they jacked me off with each struggle I made. Her gold anklet taunted me as it gleamed the little light remaining this close to the ground, and I made my last desperate efforts as a humiliating, familiar feeling started welling up in my balls. 


I can’t believe that this was how it was going to end. I was going to cum in her toes, and then she would find me either drowned beyond help, or as a blood and cum stain between her toes once she finished her shower.


I was so insignificant that even her toes could accidentally send me over the brink of orgasm before crashing down and turning me into a pulp. I was nothing compared to her. I took one last glance at her perfect rack, in case it was the last thing I would ever see. I struggled one last time, sending my dick and balls into overdrive as I shot my pathetic load onto Evelyn’s toes before losing consciousness. I only hoped that maybe, just maybe, I would wake up again.

Chapter 7: Dreams and Nightmares by RebeccaD4v15
Author's Notes:

A pretty experimental chapter. Humiliation and more sexual stuff in the second half, the non-italicized part. I hope you enjoy! Please leave reviews if you want more!

I walked to the edge of the cliff and peered down. The view to the bottom was obscured entirely by pearly clouds. Where was I? Was I dead?


The sound of rushing water flooded my eardrums. It was a waterfall, and it went all the way down. I tried to listen for the crashing of waves at the bottom, but it was too far away. The fall may have been fifty feet down or fifty miles: I wouldn’t know the difference.


Suddenly, the clouds shifted. Like the Red Sea, they parted, allowing me a view of a giantess rising to greet me. 


“This again,” I remarked.


But it wasn’t Evelyn.


The woman stood to her full height, stretching above the cliffside, her clothing fully drenched by the waterfall. She spun around to soak herself in the plummeting waves.


“Annie?” I asked incredulously.


She had no clue I was there. Startled, she peered to the top of the waterfall, looking through the mist for the source of the voice.


Her eyes settled on me and widened in recognition. 


“Well, well, well. If it isn’t you,” she said, smiling from ear-to-ear.


Annie was a professor of mine from college that I ended up being an assistant for. She was an incredibly kind, professional mentor to me throughout my time as a student. Even though I obviously looked at her ass every time she bent over and flirted a little more than I should have, I never felt any play from her. I had my fair deal of fantasies about her, but none of them ever came to fruition. I’m sure my life would’ve been much more complicated if they had, and I was grateful for that. I had been a grateful beneficent of her kindness for years, and I still felt like I could spend my whole life repaying her for her mentorship with making a dent in what I owed her.


“Annie. It’s so good to see you,” I sighed.


“And it’s good to see you!” She walked closer to me, leaving us face-to-face. Her giantess form only accentuated her beautiful features. Her long, flowing hair would be a veritable Everest for me to climb. Her soft, plushy lips would be thick clouds to sit in and enjoy the rainfall. She was a goddess.


She put her hands on the cliff and started to pull herself up. “Let me get us somewhere quieter so we can hear each other think… and speak.”


Her breasts slammed into the side of the cliffside, sending boulders tumbling to the ground. I gawked at her as her easily 100-foot tall form ascended above the clouds and stood at the same level as me. I fell on my back as I tried to look straight up at her. As she came to her feet, my dick saluted her. To my left was her right foot, and to my right was her left. Each adorned in generous, red, heels, each of which could skewer me ten times over. And directly above me were her lacy panties, no longer obscured by her skirt. 


“Where did you go?” she asked. 


“Right… right.. here,” I mumbled. 


She swung her head between her legs and made eye contact with me.


“There you are!” she laughed. “Can I pick you up?”


“Yes, please,” I stammered.


She laughed again and reached her hand out to me. She took my body gently and then ascended back to her full height. We stood so tall that I felt I could see the stars. 


“What am I doing here?” I asked.


“You’re the only one who can answer that,” she said, walking us away from the waterfall. With each massive step, her left and right boobs took turns brushing past each other. My eyes were glued to her cleavage and she clearly noticed. But she paid no attention to my staring. “My guess is that you got yourself in serious trouble.”


“Serious trouble?”


“Like near-death stuff. Or death stuff.”


“What makes you think that?” 


She gently raised me to her eye level, probably to kindly discourage my staring at her breasts. But it didn’t work. All I could think about was jumping into her bra and humping her nipples like a dog until I came everywhere. I was ashamed to have those thoughts, but was equally powerless to stop them.


“Well, I’ve only been here as long as you, but my guess is that you’re feeling small. You were standing at the edge of a cliff, maybe wondering if it was too late not to jump down. And now, I’ve whisked you along for a journey that you probably can’t stop.”


“That I can’t stop?” 


“I guess that’s not true. If you asked me to stop, I would stop,” she said. 


I didn’t want her to stop though. With each step she took, her enormous form showed me another surprising angle of her mature body, swinging closer to me and then farther away. I wanted to be all over her.


“Stop,” I commanded, interrupting my own thoughts. 


“Yes, sir,” she said dutifully. “How can I help?”


“Why won’t you fuck me?” I asked, completely seriously.


“Expand on that a little bit.”


“Here you are, in the middle of nowhere, somewhere probably not real at all, with no consequences. You clearly care about me enough to use your time in this place helping me figure out my life instead of yours—and that’s what you’ve always done for me. Right now, I want to be rubbed on every inch of your body and cum everywhere on you. And the fact that you care so much about me only makes that more intense. So why didn’t you fuck me? And why won’t you? Because it wouldn’t be appropriate?”


She sat down, thinking for a while. I was back to her breast-level, glaring at her silver chain necklace gleaming in the sun. If I could be in that necklace for only a minute…


“It’s not because it wouldn’t be appropriate,” she interrupted. “I care about you a lot. I love you, actually. But I won’t fuck you because I’m just not like you.”


“What do you mean?” I ask, tearing my eyes away from her boobs.


“You can’t tell the difference between loving someone and having power over them. You’re a burning fire that needs to consume the highest and lowest points of being. You’re what passion looks to for inspiration. In anger, in elation, in everything. And I won’t fuck you because all I want to do is take care of you. I want to love you in a purer way. I can’t take you on those journeys you dream about. I won’t.”


I sighed. “I kind of felt that was the case. I always thought that you would be really good for me. And I hate that I’m not compatible with what’s probably good for me.”


“But you need the excitement? You need the fire?”


“I’m not sure. I just know that I feel a lot emptier without it.”


“That need for the fire makes you feel small, just as often as it makes you feel big.”


Annie turned around and started walking back the way we came. I sat in silence until we reached the waterfall again. 


“Will you at least stick me in your panties before I go?” I asked, only asking because I knew it wasn’t real. But maybe that’s what the problem is.


“Of course not,” she said. “Good luck out there.”


I stood to my feet and saluted her, with my hand this time. “Maybe I’ll see you around.”


“Maybe,” she said. I walked to the edge of her fingers and jumped off, headed straight down the waterfall.


——


“Baby?” Evelyn poked me. I opened my eyes.


I was laying down on her bed, facing the ceiling, which was still hundreds of feet above me. Evelyn was wearing only her enormous bra, sitting beside me. Her watch was next to my body and I watched for a moment as she anxiously watched the seconds passing before her eyes settled back on me.


“Oh my fucking God,” she said, noticing that my eyes were open. “I thought I had crushed you to death.”


I slowly rose to my feet, struggling against the plushiness of her mattress.


“Evelyn,” I started, holding up a hand.


“Yes?” she asked, clearly expecting me to be mad.


“I need you to fuck me up.”


She opened her mouth wide. “What… what do you mean?”


“Whatever it is, I need you to do it. That little, dark corner in your mind that hates me, the part that you’re using every fiber of your being to hold back? I need you to let it out. I need you fuck me up and I need to cum by the end of it. Can you do it?”


She picked me up in her hand, clearly taken aback. She inspected me for serious wounds or damage. “Are you sure?” she asked.


“I mean it,” I confirmed. 


And just like that, the switch flipped. She reached behind me and grabbed her watch. I gazed in awe at the giant tits that passed over me as she leaned above me. Slowly and meticulously, she put her watch on her wrist as if I wasn’t even there. I took a step toward her to remind her of my presence, but she shot me a nasty glare that stopped me in my tracks.


Once she had put her watch on, she admired it from all angles for an excruciating length of time. My dick got hard just looking at her perfect body, waiting for her to notice me.


She extended her left arm out and picked me up between her thumb and pointer finger, scowling at me with what could only be genuine hatred. She hadn’t spoken a word in over a minute.


“You fucking cunt,” she growled.


I struggled against her grip, though my success would really only lead to me falling to my death.


Evelyn rose to her feet and walked across the room, far away from the safety of her bed.


“I loved you for years and years, and then you just fucking disappeared?” She squeezed my tiny body a little harder. I wondered if my body had become more durable, because this amount of force seemed like it should have broken my ribs.


“It’s a good thing we never had kids, because I think you would’ve walked out on them, too.” She lifted me into the air, ensuring that any slip of her fingers would result in a horrifying, long fall to my death. She slid her right hand through her trimmed pubes and onto her pussy. “You’re small that you couldn’t breed me anyway.”


She stuck a finger in her pussy and moaned. “But maybe you could be a step-father to my kids. I could call over a real man to breed my tight pussy, seeing as you’re even smaller than this finger.”


I imagined Evelyn getting fucked by a man her size and flamed with anger. I pounded against her thumb and growled.


“Careful there, baby boy. If you don’t behave, I’ll put you in time-out.”


“Don’t fucking talk to me like that,” I said.


She pulled me into her face, giving me whiplash. “Or what? Will you beat up the full-sized man I choose to be your Daddy? Or will you be helplessly stuck in Mommy’s pussy, watching his dick slide in and out of me?”


“That’ll never fucking happen.”


“Oh,” she pouted. “Why’s that? Because no one would want to fuck this?” She flicked her enormous milkers with her fingers, sending tsunamis through her boob flesh. “I’m sure nobody would ever want to grab me by my tiny little waist and pump their babies into me.” She laughed. “Can you imagine that? My little baby covered by his? That must be so humiliating.”


I started to feel tears creeping down my face, but I didn’t want to show her any weakness. 


“Just see what happens when you try.”


“Awww, honey,” she cooed. “Why are you in such a bad mood? That’s no way to talk to Mommy.” 


“You’re not my fucking Mommy,” I protested.


I swear that steam came out of her ears. She put my body between her teeth and closed them together. I felt the sharp, shearing pain of her mandibles crushing down on my torso.


I screamed. 


She had managed to not draw any blood, but my body had the indentation of her teeth on it. I fought to catch my breath, but I couldn’t before she dragged me back out of her mouth and into the open air. 


“Do you want to try that again? Who am I, baby boy?”


“Evelyn, you’re just—“


I couldn’t finish my sentence before she had thrown me onto her bed. I felt my back bruise as I landed on the soft surface, which was nonetheless too far away to survive unscathed. I scrambled to my feet, trying to see what was incoming.


But it was too late.


An enormous shadow blocked out the light. It was Evelyn’s naked ass. Perfectly shaped, the size of a meteor crashing onto Earth, there was nothing I could do. She put each hand on either side of her, controlling her descent onto my as I tried to run away. Her dark brown hair cascaded down her shoulders, naturally leading my eyes to that perfect ass. The ass that would make me into a stain. 


As she slowly descended, I gave up hope. There was no way I was going to make it out of her ass’s shadow in time. Her butt was too big, and I was too small. I simply looked up, waiting for the ass I had slapped millions of times with just one hand descend over me, eclipsing not just light but air from my tiny body. 


She lowered her ass onto my face, pushing my body into her bed. She was controlling her butt perfectly so that it would slowly and painfully break every bone in my body before killing me. All of her time in the gym, crafting her perfect abs, had prepared her for this moment.


As her sun-sized ass covered my entire body, the pain was unimaginable. In a last-ditch effort to save my life, my brain reacted with the only word it could find.


“Mommy,” I whimpered.


Evelyn stopped. She swayed her ass back and forth, pushing my entire body with it. She giggled. My dick bulged to unbelievable proportions. It felt like it was longer than the width of my body. 


“There’s Mommy’s good boy.” She stood up and looked down at me, her boobs barely contained in her bra. She noticed my cock and her eyes widened.


“Holy fuck,” she said. “Your balls must be so fucking tight.”


She clenched me in her fist and dragged me into the air. 


“Do you want to try fucking my pussy? Not that I would feel a single fucking thing. But is that really much different from when you were a big man?” she scoffed.


“You’re a lying bitch,” I grunted, trying to escape from her fist. 


“And you’re a little piece of lint in my bra,” she responded, simply dropping me into her cleavage.


I hit her left tit on my fall, hearing joints crack that had never cracked before. I tried to claw my way back to the top of her tit to avoid sliding down into a hot, fleshy prison, but I couldn’t. She simply made a little hop, sealing my fate. 


Suddenly, I was weightless. She was holding up her boob. All I could hear was the ticking of her watch.


“Whenever I want, I’m going to drop this boob. It might fall on you, killing you on the spot. Or it’ll break half your bones. I don’t really care. All that I really care about is that you know how fucking insignificant you are. I cried for hours and hours and months and months about you, but it turned out that you were just a fucking loser. A fucking nobody. And you’ll die like a crumb of food I lost in my giant tits.”


“Wait, Evelyn, wait!” I started to scream, but it was pointless. She dropped her boob and started jumping up and down, sending her tits in all directions. Stuck between her left tit and her bra, I held onto dear life for anything I could find. But every millimeter of her flesh was rubbing against me. As I flew a veritable football field to the top of her tit, I saw the world around me get lighter. But as I descended back down to the base of her tit, it was nearly pitch-black. All the while, my dick was squirting pre-cum like a firehose. Nothing like this had ever happened to my dick before. I could feel Evelyn move her right hand down to her pussy, since her arm crushed her right tit into me as she jumped up and down.


“This is how it’ll feel when I’m riding a dick that’s five times bigger than your body,” she said, moaning as her fingers plunged into her pussy. I tried to fight my way out, but every step I made up was countered with a hundred steps further into the depths of her cleavage. I knew there was no dick she was riding, but I needed to get there. I needed to work my way down her body and kick and scream against that dick. Evelyn was mine. I needed her. I couldn’t let anyone take her from me. 


Evelyn kept riding her fingers, to which I heard squishing and squelching as her pussy juices drenched her hand. My dick was nearly about to explode.


“Mommy…” I whimpered.


“Oh no you fucking don’t,” she said as she stopped jumping. She deftly peeled off her bra, leaving me in it. “You don’t get to cum on Mommy’s body after being a fucking cuck.”


She placed the bra on the bed and kneeled in front of me, arms crossed. “You liked cumming on my stuff? On my bras? On my watch? Did it make you feel like a big man?”


I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. I felt like I was going to pass out.


“Do you feel like a big man?” she asked. She reached under her bed and pulled out an eight-inch dildo, which would ordinarily be smaller than my dick. Now, as she held it up next to my body, it was four times my height.


She hit me with the dildo, sending me to the ground. “I said,” she growled, “Do you feel like a big man?” 


“No,” I whispered.


“‘No’ what?” she demanded.


“No, Mommy,” I said as she slipped the dildo between her legs and stuffed it up her pussy.


“Here’s what’s going to happen,” she said between moans, riding the dildo. “You’re going to jack off while this huge dick fucks me. And you’re going to tell me if you feel like a big man who’s in control.”


She slammed her left fist down in front of me, putting her anniversary present on full display. “Cum on it like you used to. Tell me if you feel powerful,” she demanded, riding the dildo faster and faster.


I grabbed my dick and started stroking it furiously.


“Tell Mommy what a big man you are,” she screamed, cumming on the dildo that I couldn’t even see. “Tell Mommy how much bigger you are than the dick fucking her right now.”


Watching her tits sway as she rode the dildo, moaning into the ceiling as she barely paid me any attention overwhelmed me. Much earlier than I intended, I blew my load all over the face of her golden wristwatch and collapsed on her mattress. All in all, it was a tiny squirt on her massive jewelry. I felt humiliated.


Evelyn climbed off the dildo and onto the bed. Her huge ass nearly crushed me again, but I couldn’t move anymore. I looked to my side and saw her ridiculously defined hip-bones tower above me. She picked me up with her left hand and rocketed me to her face.


She was catching her breath. I was catching mine.


She looked at her watch and giggled. With half a lick, she cleaned it completely of my pathetic load. 


“I hate you,” I said. And I meant it.


“I love you too,” she said.


She lowered me down, past her boobs and down to her waist. I saw it taper down and inadvertently drooled. She giggled. 


“You like Mommy’s thin waist?” she said.


I said nothing.


She lowered me into her belly button and rested her hands on either side of me. 


“Mommy loves you,” she said sweetly.


“I love you, too,” I said. And I meant it, too.

Chapter 8: An Unwelcome Guest by RebeccaD4v15
Author's Notes:

Some MF/m in here, so avoid if not your thing. I'm slowing down on this story with some lack of compelling ideas, so please let me know in the reviews if you have recommendations/feedback!

I woke up in the morning to Evelyn’s stomach growling underneath me. I took a second to reflect on the events of the night before, but I couldn’t believe it. She had pushed my boundaries in such an insane way. But, as I thought about it more, I always knew that Evelyn was capable of these things. I guess that knowing she’s capable of destroying me but that she chooses not to is the beauty of our relationship. Maybe that’s what trust is.


I thought back to all the times she stalked me, threatened me with infidelity, or any other number of crazy things. I wondered if the point of her bringing those things up was to show that she would never do bad things to me, not because they hadn’t occurred to her or because she wasn’t capable of them, but because she chose not to hurt me like that. 


Sitting in her belly button, I wondered when the right time to try to wake her up would be. I gently climbed onto her hand to check the time. Her gentle fingers were as still as possible. I leaned over to give her pointer finger a kiss before continuing on my journey. I made it to her wrist to see that it was 10 AM. We had gone to bed pretty late after my near-death experience. I slid between her watch and her wrist, anticipating that it would be the fastest way to get to her face when she woke up. 


The doorbell rang. Who was she expecting?


Evelyn bounced to her feet, still in a half-asleep daze. She reached for the first piece of clothing she could find, which was one of my shirts that Jenny had brought over. Rubbing her eyes (and consequently making me nauseous), she stumbled over to the door. 


She opened the door and squinted at the light. 


“Hey, Evelyn,” a deep voice said.


“Jim!” she exclaimed. She crossed her arms across her chest, allowing me a good view of Jim. He was tall, definitely taller than me (even at my full height). He was muscular, probably a little younger than me, and (it bears repeating) ridiculously fit. Jealousy rose to my heart immediately.


“Where have you been?” he asked. “I’ve been texting you for a couple days now and no response.”


“I’m sorry,” she said. “I’ve been busy with work and stuff.”


Why the fuck is she lying to him? I wondered. 


“Whose shirt is that?” he asked, sparing no formality.


Evelyn gasped. She suddenly remembered about our predicament and that I must have been somewhere nearby. 


“Is everything okay?” he asked.


“Yeah, everything is fine,” she lied. “Look, I don’t know if now is a great time.”


“Oh, come one,” he said, walking past her and into her apartment. “You told me I could come anytime, in both senses of the word.”


“I did say that,” she admitted.


What the fuck is going on?


“You know our arrangement,” Jim said. He put his strong arm around her and grabbed her ass. She squealed and I wished that I could break his neck. “We go to the other when we need a little action, and then we go on our way. So why don’t you let me get that tight little pussy and then I’ll be on my way.” He put his other hand on the top of her head and slowly guided her to the floor.


Evelyn and I descended to the level of his crotch and I looked at his bulge with disgust. 


“Fine,” she relented. “But make it quick.”


He chuckled and pulled down his pants, revealing his six-inch cock.


“It’s not even as big as mine,” I said out loud, though it wasn’t true. Not at my current size. 


Evelyn immediately knew my location on her wrist, and noticing that Jim had a confused expression on his face (probably from my squeaking), she impaled her throat on his cock to distract him. He let out a deep groan which made my blood boil.


Evelyn worked his cock slowly with her wet throat, smiling and giggling when his cock twitched in her mouth. For me, it was hell. Just like I always suspected, the love of my life was sucking some other guy’s dick. Except now, I had to witness the whole thing. Slipping out of her watch would inevitably lead to a long fall to my death, and there was nowhere to run.


“That’s a good fucking bitch,” he moaned as she started to work his balls with her long tongue.


“That’s my fucking bitch, you cunt!” I yelled. Evelyn covered her other hand over her watch as a way to tell me to shut up. I tried to kick and punch her hand, but it was no use. She was sucking Jim’s giant cock and there was nothing I could do to stop it. 


I heard Evelyn slobbering and gasping as she thoroughly drenched his dick, and it wasn’t long before he used his strong hands to pick her up off the ground. 


She screamed and wrapped her hands around his neck instinctively.


“You’re lying to me, aren’t you?” he asked.


She kissed him, sticking her tongue down his throat. I could feel him repositioning himself and putting his hands under her asscheeks.


“There’s something going on here,” he said, throwing her onto her bed. “What is it?” he asked. 


With Evelyn looking up at Jim on her bed, I stole the opportunity to escape from her watch and climb onto her body. I scrambled my way up her arm and onto her collarbone, hoping for a quick escape where I wouldn’t be crushed.


“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you,” she said.


“Try me.”


She let out a long sigh as she grabbed his dick with her left hand and started stroking it. Glad I wasn’t on that anymore. 


“My ex-boyfriend has been shrunk to two inches tall and he’s been living with me ever since. He’s probably somewhere on my body right now.”


Jim laughed. “Well I hope he’s getting a good view of how a real man fucks,” he said. He slipped his cock into Evelyn, making her moan in delight. I could hear the squelching that usually signaled she was dripping wet.


“Yeah!” I yelled. “Vanilla-ass missionary is definitely how a real man fucks.”


Jim looked confused, but I had yelled just loud enough that he saw me. 


“Well I’ll be damned,” he said, finally seeing my tiny form. 


“No, no, no,” Evelyn said, covering me with her hands. “Don’t hurt him,” she begged.


“I’m not going to hurt him,” he said, starting to pump his dick in and out of my ex-girlfriend. “But I am going to insist that he watches.”


Evelyn begrudgingly let her hands up, giving me a full view of the two titans making love. 


“You stupid cunt,” I screamed.


“Yeah yeah, cut it out,” he said. “Why don’t you get between those tits for a full view of what’s going down?” he asked.


I don’t know what compelled me to obey him, but I started working my way in between Evelyn’s mountains. It was nearly impossible though, because with each thrust of his cock, Evelyn’s body rocked wildly back and forth. I struggled to keep my footing. Even Evelyn, who was supposed to be on my side, found the scene hilarious.


“Oh my God, look at him struggling” she laughed. 


Jim chuckled, continuing to pump her pussy with his fat cock.


“You like those big boobies little man?” he asked as I made it into her cleavage, finally.


“I don’t answer to you,” I retorted.


He looked to Evelyn, who was all too happy to oblige. She wrapped her hands around his arms, bracing herself against each powerful thrust. Fortunately, her boobs held me in place.


“Do you like Mommy’s big boobies, baby boy?” she asked. She moved her hands off of Jim’s and started massaging her tits. Even though it was likely just to stimulate herself, it felt like she was paying attention to me, which was the most I could ask for from this horrifying scene. I wanted to die.


“Yes, Mommy,” I said. 


“That’s my good little boy,” she cooed, running her fingers through my hair. “Do you like how Daddy fucks Mommy?” she asked.


“No. Nope,” I said. “I’m not doing this fucking shit,” I protested. 


Jim slapped Evelyn’s right tit, sending shockwaves through her cleavage and through my body. “Listen to your mother,” he said, with a shit-eating grin on his face.


“This is fucking insane,” I said, trying to climb my way off Evelyn’s body.


“Daddy’s going to fill Mommy with babies and you’ll get to see it all happen!” she cheered, grabbing me with her left hand and holding me in place. 


“Let me go!” I yelled, but it was no use.


Jim started pumping faster and faster, throwing my surroundings in dizzying circles.


“Oh, so you don’t want me to cum in her, little man?” he asked.


“No!” I screamed. “I don’t.”


“You should’ve just said so,” he responded. “Evelyn, let him back down onto your tits.”


Evelyn obeyed, making my blood boil yet again. She shouldn’t have let this happen. She shouldn’t have let me go. 


Evelyn looked down at me and smiled. “Don’t look at him,” she said. I turned around to see her dark hair and beautiful eyes glaring at me. They had an insane amount of gentleness in them, despite everything that was happening. “Just keep your eyes on Mommy,” she said. 


As much as I hated to admit it, the one on one with Evelyn made me extremely turned on. Though her body was rocking from another man’s cock, being between her tits gave me a hard-on of my own. She had that weird power, of making me feel safe even when the worst kind of hell—the hell she allowed—was falling around me. 


“Awww, Daddy!” she said, looking up at Jim. “He has his own little erection for Mommy. Isn’t that so cute?” she asked. Evelyn’s rocking back and forth came to an abrupt end. I tried to turn around, but Evelyn threw her hands on each tit, separating them and sending me to her sternum.


Before I could stand up, I saw what I had feared. A shadow the size of a skyscraper—Jim’s cock—over Evelyn’s chest. 


Evelyn giggled.


“Please, no,” I said, standing up to turn out at the man Evelyn was humiliating me with. 


“Here cums Daddy!” Evelyn squealed with delight.


Jim let loose, his load covering Evelyn’s cleavage and some drops even making it into her mouth. He yelled as Evelyn let out wicked, maniacal laughter, rubbing her tits together and thoroughly soaking me in this stranger’s cum. I avoided screaming only to prevent Jim’s seed from getting into my mouth, but it wasn’t much use because it was getting everywhere. I couldn’t stand it. I wish they would have just killed me instead. 


Jim panted and climbed off Evelyn, admiring his handiwork. 


Evelyn stood up too and slid me back under her watch, which didn’t seem at all safe given that both myself and the watch were drenched in cum. It wouldn’t take much for me to plummet to my death.


“Did you have fun?” she asked him, putting her hair in a ponytail. 


“You bet I did,” he said.


“Good.”


There was an awkward pause. 


“Now get the fuck out of here and never come back,” she said.


“What?” 


Jim and I were both bewildered. 


“You came into my fucking apartment when I asked you not to. I said it was a bad time, and you didn’t listen to me. And not only did you cum on my tits and my ex-boyfriend, but you didn’t even bother to make me cum. We’re fucking done.”


I gasped.


Jim chuckled nervously. “Is this some kind of joke, Evelyn?” 


“It’s not a joke. I already blocked your number, last night. And you didn’t get the message. You disrespected me and yanked out your tiny dick with me for the last time. You got one strike and this was it. Goodbye.” 


She opened up the apartment door and practically pushed him out, throwing his pants out after him. 


She slammed the door closed and walked to the shower. Plucking me out her watch, she turned on the water and waited for it to heat up.


“What the fuck just happened?” I asked. 


“What do you mean?”


“Don’t fucking do that,” I yelled. “You just let a random stranger fucking cum on me and you’re going to ask me ‘what do you mean?’ Give me a fucking break.”


“Be grateful I didn’t let him kill you,” was all she said.


“But you didn’t even want to fuck him,” I argued.


“I didn’t,” she admitted. “It was only hot because you were there. But you saw how he fucking treated me. He basically raped me.”


I couldn’t believe what she was saying. He raped her? When she had every opportunity to push him away but didn’t? When she welcomed his dick above my tiny body and let him blow his load on us? She fucking called him “Daddy.” She didn’t protect me at all. I was the one who was violated.


“I know what you’re thinking,” she said. “And I love you, but I can’t deal with whatever stupid shit you’re about to say. If you say anything else right now, I will fucking squash you like a bug.”


I sealed my lips, not daring to incur her wrath. If violating me and letting a loser sexually assault me was what she did when she was in a good mood, I couldn’t imagine what she would do in a bad mood.


“Now let Mommy wash you clean from that vile man’s garbage and we can get on with our day,” she said.


She stepped into the shower and gave me a kiss that drenched my whole body. I tried to shudder and cower in fear, but her grip was too tight. I remained upright, though not by choice.

Chapter 9: Death and Life by RebeccaD4v15
Author's Notes:

Here after quite a long break. Please do let me know if you want the story to continue, and thanks for reading!

My shower with Evelyn lasted an eternity. I had felt thoroughly violated before we even stepped in, but it seemed like it only got worse. The memory of Jim and Evelyn was burned in my mind, and it would take longer than a few moments to get over it.


“I’m a real cunt, aren’t I?” she said as she was drying herself off with her towel.


“That’s not really for me to say,” I responded.


She crossed her arms, lifting up her enormous rack.


“God, I’m a cunt and a tyrant? It must really suck to be you.”


I could tell that she was trying to goad me into something, but I knew that I needed to avoid it.


“The sucking is mostly because I’m smaller than most french fries,” I said coolly.


“Mostly?” she asked, latching onto the word I should’ve predicted that she would latch onto. “What’s the rest of it?” She was clearly trying to get me to complain about Jim.


But I wasn’t about to let her gaslight me. I would gaslight her instead. Eyeing her massive tits, I let myself fantasize about being all over her body. Predictably, a hard-on resulted.


“The rest of the sucking is because I’m currently not sucking on those gigantic nipples.” I smirked. Playing to her ego almost always works, and it usually gets me the mileage I need to survive until the next day. And making it to tomorrow is all I need to do.


She lifted up her boobs with each hand, letting them drop in unison. “Is that so, little man?” She giggled. “Even though each of these nipples could make you a stain?”


“Especially because of that.”


Without delay, she scooped me off the counter and took me to her bed. It’s hard to count how many sins have gone down in that roughly 18 square-foot area.


Evelyn’s grip on me was uncomfortably tight. Owing to my small size, I could see all of the tendons of her left forearm tense as her muscles fastened around my tiny body. I looked up at her and smiled, though it might have looked forced.


“Let’s see what you can handle, baby bear,” she said, tossing me onto the bed.


The next thing I knew, all the light in the room disappeared. She was on all fours, slowly lowering her breasts over me. Like two suns, my entire view was being eclipsed by her perfect orbs. It dawned on me, accordingly and as always, that she could kill me right now.


She aligned her nipple over me as she descended upon my body. I stood up to receive it, my cock throbbing impossibly hard. I just needed to wrap my arms around it, or my mouth. I leapt up and down rapidly hoping to get a taste as Evelyn deliberately lowered her tit onto me.


“God, it’s so cute how you bounce like that,” she chuckled. 


Suddenly, she stopped, with her nipple just millimeters above my head. If I were a little taller, I could’ve gotten it.


“Unfortunately, I’ve fucking had it with you,” she said.


I stopped bouncing, frozen in fear.


“You always try to fucking manipulate me, gaslight me out of my trauma, and you’re just a fucking loser.”


“Evelyn, wait,” I started.


“No. I’ve fucking had it. I don’t care if I end up tiny forever, or even if I die. You’re such a fucking piece of shit that I know I need to kill you before you have the chance to hurt anyone else.”


“Hurt anyone else? What do you mean?” I screamed.


“You have no clue what you did to me. You don’t know what you do to people. You think to yourself ‘She’s crazy, she doesn’t know what she’s talking about. What an insane little bitch!’”


“I don’t think that, Evelyn, not even a little,” I said, desperately.


“That’s why you’re such a fucking liar! And you don’t understand that you fucking made me like this. You made me this way. So, no. You don’t get the last word. I’ll see you in hell, cuck.”


I couldn’t process what was happening. It was all too fast. I thought I was in for a sexy time, but now I had only seconds to run away from the million pound breast descending from my body. And if I knew anything about Evelyn, it was that, if she ever wanted to kill me, she certainly would. Now, it was easier than ever.


The rest of the light in the room vanished as her tit finally made its landing. I decided to simply let the boob push me against her bed and to try to enjoy the absolute absurdity of my last moments. Everything went black.


I woke up.


I was going to say that I woke up with a start.


But actually, I was surprised to be awake at all. The recollections of… I don’t know how long ago it was… but the recollection of Evelyn killing me with her boob felt like it was no more than a few moments ago. What the fuck was happening?


I rose to my feet but fell immediately. The world around me was dark. Where the fuck was I?


The ground beneath me rose and fell periodically. It was fleshy. Then it struck me: I’m standing on a tit.


But how is that possible? Evelyn just smushed me out of existence. So how in the world did I end up back on her breast? Maybe she pushed down until I passed out but didn’t kill me? But that doesn’t make sense, at least based on how angry she was. Not to mention that my surroundings are completely dark—it seems like Evelyn put a cup over me so that I couldn’t see.


Still, none of it made sense. Why did she decide not to murder me?


I heard a low giggle. The breast below me raised and lowered a little faster.


I traversed up to her nipple, just to have something to hold onto. But my journey ended with a rather wild surprise: This wasn’t Evelyn’s nipple. No, I would know Evelyn’s nipples anywhere, even if they were fourteen miles high. This nipple was wider than Evelyn’s nipples. What the fuck was happening?


All at once, the cup around me sailed off the tit, exposing me to the blinding light. As my eyes adjusted, I was able to make sense of my surroundings. I was, after all, on a tit. A left tit, to be specific.


I look up the neck of the body I was on, and my jaw dropped. 


“Jenny?” A voice that was not mine said. 


I looked to its source, all the way across Jenny’s mile-long chest. It was Evelyn. She, too, was tiny. Jenny, our titanic captor laughed at the two of us.


“If it isn’t the two lovers! Awake at last?”


“What the fuck is going on?” I asked.


“So. You’re the witch,” Evelyn deduced, much faster than me.


Jenny turned her gaze to Evelyn before crossing her arms under her boobs, which jerked us both off our feet. Evelyn and I both saw that she made this move to show off that she was wearing Evelyn’s wristwatch: Salt in the wound.


“I am the witch. Very good work, sweetie.”


I rose to my feet and tried to get Jenny’s attention.


“But why? What could you possibly have to gain from all of this?”


Evelyn looked down to the floor, which was Jenny’s enormous right nipple. She must have understood something that I hadn’t.


“It’s you, baby boy,” she said.


I looked at her in shock. At her regular 6’5, Jenny is enormous. But in her giantess form, she’s unimaginable. I couldn’t, in a million years, believe what I was seeing were I not just then seeing it. She was a complete knock-out: Most people would find her way hotter than Evelyn (though this difference is the difference between a 10 and an 11). Why did she need some crazy scheme?


“Your heart, for some fucking reason, belongs to this stupid bitch,” she said, glancing at Evelyn. “No matter how many times we hooked up, how many times you came in my pussy, Evelyn always came first.”


I gulped. She wasn’t wrong.


“And I realized that it was because of this stupid, abusive, toxic dynamic that the two of you have. She brings out the worst in you, but the problem is that you like that. And I realized that you were never going to get over her unless you saw that flame burn out. Of course, I could have just killed her, but then you would’ve been moping about her and shit like that. No, I needed you to get so fed up that you killed her. I needed to see that you’d get over her.”


My jaw dropped. She planned all of this?


“And I thought you’d get close a few times. Especially when I came over and sucked your dick in front of her. But no. You’re so fucking stuck on her.”


Evelyn looked at me with an inexplicable look of tender love, as though she had not just tried to kill me. She was trying convey to me that everything would be okay.


“Do you know how many times you could have flattened her with your monster cock? But no. You let her walk all over you like you always do,” her voice thundered down. “And then, surprise surprise, when she was done humiliating you, she decided to kill you.”


I glanced at her neck as her veins flared out in anger.


Before my eyes could rest on her, she had whisked me up in her left hand, with Evelyn in her right. Like lightning, she bolted up to a sitting position.


“How did you not see it coming?” she berated me. “This is her pattern: She ropes you in, makes you think that it’s really going to be different this time, and then does exactly what she always does. She uses you, breaks you, and blames it all on you.” Her respective grip on us both tightened. Evelyn let out a squeal.


“What does she have that I don’t have?” Jenny asked, a tear coming from her eye.


“Nothing,” I said, trying to find the best way to keep us alive. “I’m loyal to a fault… but not in the usual way.” I looked to Evelyn as though to communicate that I was lying, not that it mattered. “I just happened to meet her first. And I really think things would’ve been different if we had met first.”


Evelyn stayed quiet, though at her normal size she would have certainly screamed at me.


“You’re lying to me,” Jenny accused. “And it’s a shame that you are. If you really had loved me, our lives could have been so great. I would’ve stayed loyal to you, sucked your cock day and night, and I even would’ve let you keep Evelyn as a pet.” She smirked at her ex-roommate, who banged in futile effort against her captors enormous fist.


“How can I make it better?” I asked, though my boner at the thought of keeping Evelyn as a sex slave obviously betrayed any genuine intentions I might have had.


“You can’t.” She stood up and walked to Evelyn’s desk, putting us down on the cold wood. In her giantess form, Jenny’s monstrous height exploded into the unimaginable. Even at my normal height, she seemed to dwarf me. But now, it was impossible to even imagine the force that would be exerted by just one of her fingers.


She glanced at Evelyn shivering on the desk and chuckled. “Your tits look even tinier now.” Evelyn uncrossed her arms to show off her double D’s, but it didn’t matter. Jenny’s goddess G-cups were the size of houses to us. “Awwww,” she cooed. “That’s cute.”


Jenny thundered to her seat, which creaked underneath her massive ass. She covered us in the shadow of her boobs.


“I could kill you both right now, just by letting go of my tits. Maybe even just one—I think the shockwave would be enough to melt your skin off.”


I shuddered at the thought. Evelyn and I ran to each other, though I couldn’t explain why. Jenny withdrew her tits from over us and looked on at us with envy.


“But I like the idea of having two pets.”


Evelyn and I looked at each other nervously, though my cock was digging into her lips.


“So, I’ll keep you two alive under one condition.” She held her left wrist in front of her, checking Evelyn’s wristwatch for the time. Her enormous wrist seemed to bulge out of the watch, making it look tiny on Jenny’s wrist even though it was enormous on Evelyn’s.


“If Evelyn isn’t pregnant in one month from now, I’ll flatten her like a bug.”


We looked at her with confusion.


“I’ve always wanted to have a baby, ideally from you,” she glanced in disgust down at me. “But my job is too important to lose any time to, and you’re more bug material than husband material now anyway.”


She picked us both up with her left hand, crushing our bodies together.


“But, I would happily and selflessly raise your baby. It’s the next best thing. I’ve always thought I would be a good mother.”


Evelyn and I stared at each other in disbelief. This woman is insane.


“So if you two can deliver for me, pun intended, and agree to being my well-behaved pets for the rest of your lives, then I think we’ll call it even.”


She laid back down in Evelyn’s bed and held us up to her eyes. “And no,” she said. “You don’t have a choice.”


She placed us down on her toned stomach, the hardness of her abs making it feel less like a bed and more like a rock. She cupped her hands loosely around our bodies, preventing any route of escape.


“Now breed that little slut for Mommy, okay?” she commanded. Evelyn and I looked at each other with confusion once again.


Jenny passed her left hand over us, threatening to slam it down on us, leaving only the silence of Evelyn’s ticking watch as evidence of either of our existences. “Don’t make me ask again.”


Jenny’s stomach was enough to make me hard beyond belief. The landscape of her perfectly sculpted body would have been the envy of all the Greek goddesses. Evelyn, a bombshell in her own right, looked on at me with jealousy, knowing that she was powerless to Jenny’s hold over me.


Still, I climbed over Evelyn’s body and prepared to enter her.


“Rape me,” Evelyn whispered so that only I could hear.


“You two better be getting busy,” Jenny warned. I looked up and realized that her face was invisible, obscured by the mountain range of her breasts. The sight before me was simply unbelievable. My ex-girlfriend, who I thought I would never see again, was laying below me, and I was about to blow a huge load of cum into her. And her ex-roommate was our bed, almost a mile long. And it all happened because Evelyn tried to fucking kill me.


I slapped Evelyn across the face. Hard. “You fucking bitch.”


I cupped her tits with each hand, knowing it would make her hurt. “You tried to fucking kill me with these.” The rage spread throughout my whole body.


“Good boy,” Jenny thundered from above. “Tell her how you feel.”


“You’ve always treated me like a fucking doll. But now it’s my turn,” I say.


Evelyn look at me with fear and resignation in her eyes. Whether she wanted it, I didn’t know. But I had made up my mind. And I wanted it to hurt.


I grabbed a fistful of Evelyn’s hair and raised it up before slamming her head down on Jenny’s rock-hard abs. I could feel that I had made her woozy.


“I’m going to breed you like the little whore you are,” I said.


“You’re fucking disgusting,” Evelyn replied. 


“You’re damn right. I am fucking the most disgusting bitch there is.”


I pushed her shoulder down against Jenny’s perfect body and stuffed my cock into her pussy. Evelyn gasped at the suddenness of my motion.


“Oh my fucking God,” she moaned. She opened her eyes again and looked directly into mine. She smiled that maniacal, twisted smile. It was her way of saying that, even though she was a speck on her ex-roommate’s tummy and being forcefully penetrated by me, she was still in control. 


I fastened my hand around her neck and started slamming my cock into her cervix, doing my absolute best to make it as painful as possible. But she just laughed and laughed and laughed as he turned blue. It was the pain she loved most of all.


I let go of her neck before she passed out, feeling confident that I wanted her to be awake for all of it. I draped my whole body over hers, letting my relatively enormous frame make her body practically invisible. I felt her big tits ripple under me with each thrust.


I heard the movement of metal so I looked to my right. Jenny was moving her hand, with Evelyn’s wristwatch, down to her own pussy.


“God, you two are so pathetic,” she whispered as she started playing with her clit. “Still insisting on your silly little power struggle when I could mash you both into a pulp with a single fingernail.”


I kept my eyes trained on Jenny’s hand as it played with her pussy.


“Fucking look at me,” Evelyn screamed. Jenny laughed.


“Hard to be the side piece, isn’t it?”


I continued fucking Evelyn, but I couldn’t tear my eyes from the massive extremity right next to me. Evelyn’s pussy felt impossibly warm and tight, but it simply didn’t matter.


“Do you want to see Mommy’s huge pussy while you breed the slut?” Jenny asked from above.


“Yes Mommy,” I said before I could even process it. 


“Good boy,” she said. My cock was still throbbing in Evelyn, with no threat of coming out. Jenny lifted us with her right hand and brought us down between her legs.


Evelyn tried to crane her neck to see, but it was no use. All she could see was me as I destroyed her pussy, and all I could focus on was Jenny’s enormous cunt. With neatly-trimmed hair and her wetness pouring like rain, it was too much for me. Moreover, Jenny’s fingers from her left hand were now entirely in her pussy, Evelyn’s anniversary gift gleaming in the light as our captor finger-banged herself. 


“Why don’t you give Evelyn those babies and tell her who you really love?” Jenny asked.


I bucked my hips against Evelyn, still entirely unable to look at her in light of the scene unfolding in front of me. 


“Go ahead,” Jenny encouraged. “Breed the slut.”


I felt my cock grow to impossible length as it rammed against Evelyn’s cervix again and again. I only noticed then that Evelyn was crying, betrayed by her quiet sobs.


“Please,” she pleaded. “Please look at me.”


But I couldn’t and I didn’t. Jenny was too powerful. She was too strong. She was my goddess. The sight of her impossibly long fingers penetrating her pussy were like looking into the eyes of the divine itself, and I couldn’t help it. Evelyn was so powerless compared to her. This love of my life, this perfect girl… she was nothing anymore.


My balls tightened as I prepared my last blow before I came in Evelyn.


“Fuck,” I roared as I released my load into Evelyn’s dripping, though tiny, pussy. “Jenny. I fucking love you,” escaped from my lips before I could register what had happened.


Only then did I finally look down at Evelyn to see that her eyes were red from tears. Her tits were covered in our sweat from several minutes of incessant ramming, but it wasn’t about her: It was about Jenny, and she knew it. I knew it. Jenny knew it.


Jenny came shortly after I did, squirting a tsunami onto the both of us. She quickly drew us away from the stream, knowing that it would snap our necks instantly, but we still got a little wet.


“Fuck me,” she moaned. “That was so fucking good.”


Jenny and I took a few moments to catch our breaths, though Evelyn was silent. 


After a while, Jenny stood back up to her full height with us in her drenched left hand.


“I’m sorry I got my cum all over your watch,” she said to Evelyn.


She took us to Evelyn’s dresser and set us down. “Same time tomorrow?” Jenny asked.


She slipped off Evelyn’s watch, still drenched in her fluid, and put it around us like a boxing ring. She blew me a kiss and walked off to the bathroom.

Chapter 10: Just Keep Breedin' and Breedin' and Breedin' by RebeccaD4v15
Author's Notes:

Please leave reviews! Tentatively thinking that I'll write another chapter for each review I get—and feel free to put story/content suggestions as well.

I prepared myself for the worst. I was ready for Evelyn to kill me—or worse, yell at me.


But she did neither, instead sitting quietly on the wood of her dresser and shivering. I wanted to apologize, but I wouldn’t even know where to start.


“Can I keep you warm?” I asked instead.


She gave no answer, so I inched close to her and held her tight. Her shivering came to a stop as the meager warmth of my body transferred to hers. She felt cold to the touch, but it was the very least I could do after what she had just been through.


“You know,” I started. She looked at the floor. “There’s no substitute for our history, Evelyn.”


I listened for the running water of Evelyn’s shower to confirm that Jenny would be busy for a while. I rubbed Evelyn’s back with my hand.


“Every moment I was with you, whether we were screaming at each other, hurting each other, or yes, even loving each other, I felt like I was soaring. You had this special way of making me feel like the whole galaxy was made just for us. And I still feel that way.”


Evelyn made no change to her expression. I tried to intuit what she was feeling. Unwanted, powerless, unsexy—maybe that was a start. It seemed like the two of us would be tiny for a while, so my life would be much easier if I could make her happy.


I picked her up off the cold dresser, each hand under one of her impressive asscheeks. I smelled her neck, still covered in Jenny’s cum, before bringing my mouth down to her double D’s. She didn’t resist, so I gently placed my mouth around her left tit and started sucking on her nipple. No moan escaped her lips. The only sounds were my quiet sucking, punctuated by the ticking of our wristwatch prison. Time was too oppressive for either of us to articulate.


My dick grew hard under her, eventually brushing against her. Still, Evelyn was catatonic. Some part of me, deep down, knew that she was putting on some kind of act. This act was common during our relationship. She would act indifferent or resistant to sex, but then scold me if I backed off. She said it made her feel sexy if I used her body despite a lack of clear signs from her, because it means that I really, truly wanted her.


I tried my best to violate her as I knew she’d want, but I hesitated. Maybe the line had really been crossed here. After all, I said that I loved another woman as I was cumming in her. Is there any way to come back from that?


“Awwww! You two look so cute down there!” a voice boomed from above. It was Jennifer.


I placed Evelyn on the dresser and looked up at the witch who had turned us into pets. Evelyn kept her eyes on her feet.


“If a baby is what you want, I’ve got to find a way to keep the passion alive, right?” I figured humor was okay, since Evelyn’s mental state couldn’t possibly get any worse.


“You don’t need to. Prehistoric men probably shoved down their mates, face-first, and raped babies into them. You could continue the proud tradition of your ancestors,” she shrugged, though such a thought could not have possibly just come to mind.


“I like to think that we can manage something of a civilization here,” I said.


Folie á deux. Civilization for two. What’s the difference?”


I peered to Evelyn, who was still frozen.


“Never mind her,” Jennifer said. “I need you.” She removed the watch from around us and slipped it on her hand before outstretching it, inviting me to step on. I turned to Evelyn one last time to assure her that I cared, but I don’t know if she saw me. I stepped onto Jennifer’s hand and let her raise me to her face.


“You’ve gotten used to being shrunken, haven’t you?” she asked.


“What makes you say that?”


“I thought you’d be ogling my bare tits, or at least throwing up from being whisked away in a human hand. But I guess you’ve just gotten used to it,” she observed.


I shrugged. “Fair enough.”


“Well, we’re going to try something new right now,” she said. “I have a little bit of a predicament, and I’m hoping that you can help me out.” She plucked me by my torso, suspending me in the air with two fingers.


“How can I help?”


“I want that wonderful cock of yours in my pussy, but right now it’s not much bigger than a grain of rice.”


I turned beet red as my grain of rice stood to attention. She laughed.


“Now, I could grow you back to your full size.” My eyes betrayed too much hope at her words, so she smirked at me like a child. “But I don’t know if you’d behave yourself at your normal size. I really haven’t broken you in as a pet yet.”


“If you’re holding Evelyn hostage, then—“


“Nope. Can’t and won’t trust you, little boy,” she concluded.


A drop of pre-cum slipped out of my dick. Jenny’s total domination of my body and voice turned me on, much to my dismay.


“But what I can do is make you just a little bigger. If I made you around two feet tall, you’d have a four-inch dick… not too bad. But most importantly, you couldn’t really overpower me.”


“I don’t know if I could at my full height,” I said, being completely honest.


“You couldn’t,” she said confidently. “But there’s no harm in being extra careful.”


I finally looked down to the ground, miles below. One slip of either of her fingers and I would be a stain on the ground.


“So, how are you going to grow me?” I asked.


“I’ve been working on that. I have a new method, if you’re open to trying it.” She slowly brought her left index finger toward me, the fleshy part faced up. Even though she didn’t ask for my permission, I had a feeling I knew where that finger might be going and the massage I was about to get.


I resisted squirming in her grip, knowing that it would lead to my death. Still, when her left finger came toward my legs, I tried to lock them shut. I didn’t want her massive appendage molesting me.


Of course, she just chuckled and easily separated my legs with her single finger, and began rubbing my balls. I was afraid that she would split them open, but she was astonishingly gentle. As she rubbed my tiny balls with her big finger, I started to feel warm. Moreover, I was feeling slightly sleepy. But… what was this? Jennifer’s finger started to feel smaller and smaller. Which meant… was I?


I opened my eyes to see, indeed, that I had grown. Jennifer was holding me with each hand under my armpits, like I was a baby.


“It worked!” she cheered.


It was unbelievable. Other than her murmuring some phrases that I couldn’t make out, all she had done was rubbed my ballsack with her finger. Now, I was two feet tall—practically a toddler compared to Jennifer, but much closer to human that I was before. I was twice the length of Jenny’s forearm, which still rendered me completely powerless against her.


“Let’s grab your girlfriend,” she said. She held me out in front of the dresser, obviously expecting me to pick up Evelyn.


I begrudgingly acquiesced, taking Evelyn in my small hands. It took my two hands interlocked to comfortably hold her. She looked so precious, so helpless. I wanted to kiss her, but I knew that doing so would incur Jennifer’s wrath.


Jenny took us back to that cursed bed, laying down as she had before with her legs spread.


She put us on her stomach again, but this time it felt a little softer. I guess being bigger can do that.


“I wonder if she can take you like this,” Jennifer said.


I looked down at Evelyn, whose eyes widened in fear. “My dick is twice the size of her body,” I responded, measuring her against my cock.


“Spread your legs, little Evelyn,” Jennifer commanded. I could finally see her over the mountain range of her boobs. She looked like a goddess. “You don’t have to fuck her. Just let her pussy feel your dick.”


I sighed and put Evelyn on Jenny’s abs. She started to shiver again, so I draped my body over hers.


Her quick, gasping breaths came to a slow as my (relatively) huge body completely concealed hers. I realized that if I dropped down, I could easily crush her. But I just wanted her to feel safe and warm, if even for a little bit.


I spread her legs open for her, rubbing my dick along the outside of her lips. Her legs were almost in a split just to accommodate my enormous head, but she didn’t seem to mind. She’s always been flexible. Evelyn looked truly puny to me, the head of my cock bigger than her head. I lifted my dick over her chest to let a drop of my pre-cum land on her tits. She was drenched.


“Okay, enough of that,” Jennifer said. “Get between my legs.”


Before I knew it, she had plucked Evelyn away and taken her to her giant face. “Don’t worry about her. Unless you don’t do a good job. Then worry about her.”


I put my stomach to Jennifer’s and crawled backward down her body, into the valley between her legs. I felt slightly tickled as I traversed the forest of her pubes, which I held onto to steady myself throughout my descent. Jenny winced slightly as I grabbed her pubes, but was distracted with something else. 


I glanced over to see that she had been licking Evelyn’s pussy—more like assaulting it with her tongue. Evelyn was completely limp in her former roommate’s hand. She looked entirely defeated. I wanted to help, but there was really nothing I could do. Even if I sprinted up the length of Jenny’s body, I was the size of a toddler to her, and probably about as strong. She would easily hold me down with one hand, crush me under her rack, or (worst) sit on me. Then I could do nothing but watch as she squashed Evelyn like a bug.


Jennifer, noticing that I had stopped my journey, gave me a threatening look. She pulled her left hand in front of her face, still with Evelyn’s anniversary present on it, and slipped its owner in between it and her wrist. Evelyn shrieked from the coldness of the metal.


Jenny angrily tapped the face of the watch, sending shockwaves through Evelyn’s tiny body. “Hurry up and fuck me, baby boy. I don’t have all day.”


I dropped down between her legs, which were still skyscrapers to me. My cock was a tiny (for me) four inches, and my body only two feet tall. I had no idea how I was going to do this.


Jenny’s left hand came behind me, with Evelyn trapped to her wrist. She palmed my entire ass and shoved me up against her pussy. My face was soon dripping with Jenny’s juices. “Are you going to cum in me or what?” she asked.


She let up a little so I could place a hand on each side of her hips. My arms couldn’t reach them entirely, and it occurred to me that, given what a giantess she was, she could give birth to a baby that wasn’t much smaller than me. My little hands around her extremely mature body didn’t help this feeling. Looking at her enormous tits, and wide hips, it wasn’t hard to imagine her milkers full of milk, and her tiny waist eventually blown up with a baby. I wondered if—


“Mommy can’t wait for you anymore,” she said. With my hands barely holding onto her hips, she picked me up with a single hand and pushed me into her. My cock faced very little resistance from how wet she was, but I wasn’t the one fucking her. She was fucking herself with my body.


“Jennifer…” I started to complain.


“That’s not what you’re supposed to call me,” she said.


It occurred to me that Evelyn was still on Jenny’s wrist. I could feel the cold metal of her wristwatch against my ass, and knowing that Evelyn was so close to my crack made me feel guilty for what I was going to say.


“Mommy?” I asked as Jennifer continued to relentlessly rape me in her firm grasp.


“Yes, baby boy?” she responded.


“You said you didn’t want a baby.”


Jennifer’s massive mammaries somehow bobbed up and down as though she were being railed by a ten-inch cock. I was entranced by how either one of them could smash my skull.


“Mommy told just a little white lie,” she said. Her pussy clamped on my dick. Even though she was over three times my height, her tight, tight pussy was nevertheless ready to take me. I tried to pull out, but between her strong hand and lockjaw of a pussy grip, I was at the mercy of my mistress.


Evelyn made a little sound behind me, but I couldn’t hear it. I tried to picture her hanging sideways from the watch, seeing nothing but feeling everything. I wanted to figure out what she was trying to tell me.


“Why did you lie?” I asked.


Jennifer’s tits continued their erratic bouncing. My lips started to get dry. I wanted to climb up there and suck on her giant nipples. She’s basically made me into a baby, and that would be a fitting last step.


“Because Mommy does want to have your baby! But she also wants that little slut to have one, too.” I felt a stirring in my balls. My chest and thighs were starting to turn red from the relentless assault on my body. Jenny’s grip on me was tight, and her claw moved to my torso as she whisked me into and out of her body. Her bony hips were getting sweaty and I lost my grip. My arms were now dangling to my sides, flying back and forth in a desperate attempt to follow my body.


“Why?” I asked.


Evelyn screamed something behind me. I realized that Jennifer has used her other hand to take Evelyn out from her under watch. Where was she—


I felt the tiniest tongue on my balls. I looked down for a second to see that Jennifer was managing to assault us both. With her left hand, she was fucking herself with me, a two-sided death grip. And with her right, she was teasing my ballsack—and now my asshole. Evelyn let out muffled screams as she was losing oxygen against my enormous balls. Each one was bigger than her head, and I worried that Jennifer would snap Evelyn’s neck with them.


“Because Evelyn is going to make some more hostages, silly!”


“What?” I asked. Evelyn continued licking, knowing that Jennifer would thrash her body if she stopped—obviously she had figured this out before I had.


Jennifer’s use of my body got faster and faster. I threw up my tiny hands to try to push myself away from her pussy, but they fell away like twigs as soon as she pushed again. Evelyn’s tongue was sliding up from my balls to my asscrack and back again with each stroke Jennifer forced on me.


“No, no,” I moaned. I didn’t want her demented plan to come to fruition.


“Mommy’s going to make you a Daddy!” Jennifer cried with joy.


This final taunt was the last one I could take. For what felt like the millionth time, I let out a scream as thick gobs of cum flew from my cock. Jenny pushed me as far into her pussy as I could go. She dropped Evelyn into her taint, instead focusing both hands to smash my body against hers, in the hopes of having a most efficient breeding.


“That’s my good good boy. Let it all out.”


My body spasmed as I tried to back away from her, but it was no use. Every single muscle in my body put together wouldn’t have been strong enough to resist one of her hands, let alone two.


“It’s okay. It’s okay. Mommy’s got you,” she cooed. 


My orgasm felt like it was lasting for hours. Line after line of seed exploded from my dick, and my vision started to get hazy. I craned my neck to try to see my girlfriend below me, but I couldn’t see her. I just needed to see that she was okay, through my hellish sexual ecstasy.


“Evelyn…” I murmured. And then I passed out, my cock still fully in Jennifer, orgasm raging still. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13419