A Faerie Crushing Date by Fatedmeal
Summary:

Ritsuka is shrunken and at the unaware mercy of her servants Morgan and Altria. Will she be able to get their attention?

A Fate/Grand Order Story 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Odor, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FF/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 13859 Read: 7284 Published: August 05 2023 Updated: August 05 2023
Story Notes:

Twas’ the night within Chaldea

when all through the base

Not a creature was stirring

except for a bug;

The stockings were hung

by the doors with care,

In hopes that Chaldea’s master would soon be there…

1. I: A Hungry Caterpillar by Fatedmeal

2. II: A Queen’s Toy by Fatedmeal

3. III: A Tomboy’s Bug by Fatedmeal

4. IV: Hellish Paradise by Fatedmeal

5. Ending: Queen’s Foot Oil by Fatedmeal

6. Ending: A Tomboy’s Late-Night Snack by Fatedmeal

I: A Hungry Caterpillar by Fatedmeal
Author's Notes:

A bedtime story goes awry. 

Disclaimer: There is a child-appearing character in the beginning. She is not at all involved in the story, aside serving as the impetus for the size change. There are no size scenes involved with Nursery Rhyme either.

“Okay Nursery Rhyme! Time for bed.”

 

Ritsuka gently said with a little force. The young woman was tired from taking care of Chaldea’s child servants. It didn’t help that some of them felt especially rambunctious today and forced the master to use all her command spells so they would settle down.

 

“But master! You didn’t tell me where you get those marks on your neck from. Do you need a band-aid?”

 

The silver-haired child inquired once more. She simply wouldn’t let up on her curiosity of the dark marks concentrated on Ritsuka’s nape.

 

I really should have washed my body more thoroughly.

 

The reason for those marks weren’t as alarming as Nursery Rhyme thought. In fact, they weren’t bruises that were the product of hate, but marks of love. Or, more aptly, a possessive lust courtesy of one of the orange-haired young woman’s newest servants in Chaldea. Queen Morgan La Fey. The dark marks centered around the back of Ritsuka’s neck just so happened to be several hickey marks. Evidence that Morgan had passionately pressed her blue-glossed lips to the point of her moist lip wrinkles flattening against the master’s neck.

 

Hmm~ Nursery Rhyme won’t go to sleep, but I’m running against the clock.

 

Ritsuka chewed the bottom of her lip as her vision flickered to the time. It was nearly 30 minutes until the time that Morgan, in a husky soft whisper, promised to rock the young woman’s world.

 

“Okay Nursery Rhyme, you don’t need to worry. I’m going to see Morgan to help me get better.”

 

The master saw the silver-haired girl’s lips quiver and her eyes dampen. It struck a chord in the young woman’s heart that she simply couldn’t ignore.

 

Well…I guess the ol’ faithful will do the trick. I hope nothing goes wrong.

 

“Buuttt…I should have time to read you a story before I go. Okay?”

 

Nursery Rhyme sprung up and out of her bed before landing back. The child servant’s pajamas fluttered and wrinkled in the ensuing excitement before she realized that she had to go under the covers for story time. As she knows if she didn’t, then master wouldn’t read her stories.

 

“Yea! Story time!”

 

Ritsuka couldn’t help but smile as the young-appearing servant brightened after the master’s minor capitulation. This time, the young woman’s desire to read Nursery Rhyme a story was not entirely out of the best intentions, but it was still a time that she honestly enjoyed quite a bit. Reading a bedtime story and babysitting a kid…it made the young woman feel a bit…ordinary. Ordinary was great when the rest of her life was extraordinary. 

 

Although, Ritsuka had to be careful when reading fables and such with Nursery Rhyme. As the master had found that if the story was too exciting for the young servant, her powers would conjure the story into reality. 

 

Thus, after their hard day of play, the young woman chose a safe, relaxing story. So that she could put Nursery Rhyme to bed and have a hard and exciting night with Morgan.

 

Hmm~ I wonder what she’s going to make me wear next. Maybe something with latex.

 

“Okay. Let’s read The Very Hungry Caterpillar. Ritsuka pulled out the short story. It earned a slight pout from the child, but she still snuggled up next to her master and listened to the short tale of a caterpillar that eventually became a butterfly. Magically, Nursery Rhyme found herself snuggling into a cocoon the moment that the butterfly burst out. The silver-haired servant falling asleep as the narrative ended.

 

Great. Sleep sweet dreams for the both of us Nursery Rhyme. I know that I’m going to be living some naughty ones tonight.

 

However, just as Ritsuka stood up, the novel dropped to the side of the bed. As misfortune would have it, Nursery Rhyme snorted in her sleep and incidentally activated her powers of story-based fantasy during the short moment of apnea. Ritsuka just had to look at the book during that very moment. Then she vanished into thin air.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Why did I have to pick The Very Hungry Caterpillar?

 

The reason that the master fretted was not because a wriggling fuzzy worm was conjured from the book and tried to eat her. As one might think from the confluence of the story’s title, Nursery Rhyme’s power, and some ill-intentioned spirit. The third factor in play, being the phenomenon known as chance, had yet to be labeled a merciful or merciless by Ritsuka. Her vision of the reality of her current situation was limited. Some form of cocoon had wrapped around her body. Wide holes in front of her mouth, eyes, and nose for her to sense the world and inhale the stale air.

 

Cough

 

An atmosphere that seemed to have become less palatable for Ritsuka. Her eyes blurred as she tried to focus her vision. The surroundings appeared alien to her. Just a near endless expanse of dim white landscape. One that was terminated by a mountainous monolith in the distance. The young woman’s eyes strained. As she tried to look at an object from such an unreachable distance. The master recognized that it couldn’t have been naturally formed. In fact, the endless flat plains couldn’t have been made by man either much less nature. The plains were a homogenous white and the elevation was even as far as her eye could see. It was so evenly level that it didn’t seem like there was a characteristic imperfection in sight. No human effort could make a ground so balanced in elevation. It was almost as if Ritsuka was transported out of Chaldea and into the bleached earth’s surface. Except the shoals of white sand had been condensed into a cool solid that kissed the front of her body that laid on the level ground. 

 

Could I have been kidnapped by the Alien God? No! Get a hold of yourself, this is Nursery Rhyme’s power.

 

The young woman’s sides ached painfully as she tried to move her arms and legs. Something had bound them tightly. An extra layer of wrappings encased the joints of the young woman’s limbs. Ritsuka’s legs and wrists were pulled together and locked. The latter binding brought the young woman’s hands to the small of her back

 

Shit…it even hurts when I try to rotate my head. Am I in a cocoon? Wait…am I going to burst out of here with a badass pair of butterfly wings?

 

thud

 

Ritsuka’s body shook as tremors shook the foreign world. Her heart sunk as she felt a creeping sense of doubt. 

 

thud

 

That she was wrong, and that something was coming her way. 

 

Thud

 

The truth revealed itself in the form of deafening thunder and seismic quakes.

 

“SO, SHE DIDN’T SHOW UP AN HOUR AGO. YOU ARE FRETTING TOO MUCH ABOUT THIS MORGAN. MASTER IS BUSY AND THERE WAS PROBABLY ANOTHER SERVANT THAT NEEDED HER URGENTLY.”

 

THOOM

 

Ritsuka reeled from the wind blast. A sudden gust of wind that caused her bound body to somersault in the air and hit against it like a skipping stone on a lake. Each impact took the breath out of the young woman’s body. Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide that her lungs could not give. As they were quickly emptied of the stale air in the first two impacts. The master’s tear-filled eyes saw the distorted silhouette of a large blue heeled boot, the size of a small house, impact the ground to her side. Thin clouds filled with particles manifested from the dirt of the boot colliding with the unyielding floor.

 

Floor. I’m shrunken and on a floor.

 

Ritsuka, despite the strain placed on her sternocleidomastoid muscle, turned her head, and looked up to the sky. A white and blue skyscraper that stretched up to the heavens graced the young woman with its divine presence. A force of nature, with dainty steps that caused mountains to tremble, and a voice that burst through the stratosphere with an overwhelming prominence that could only be compared to a plane jet. Her blonde hair, arranged as twin tails and kept in place by a blue cap, told the master all she needed to know who this servant was.

 

Altria!

 

The soft feminine tones that boomed out of the faerie of paradise’s mouth had deepened from the perspective of the shrunken woman down below. The sounds that carried over to her pulsing tympanic membranes were undoubtedly those belonging to a young woman. The woman in question was just one of the largest things that Ritsuka had ever seen. 

 

How did I end up like this, what am I going to do?

 

The master’s mind raced. There was just too much information flowing into her brain to process all at once. However, what she should have noted was that she was not in a safe place to think. Even though Altria was heading to what was apparently a table in this room, the monolith that the shrunken woman was observing earlier, and both of her feet were far away from Ritsuka. 

 

Wait a second…

 

thud

 

Altria said Morgan…

 

Thud

 

Ritsuka’s world darkened. Rocks fell around her. The young woman didn’t need to look up as the earthy atmosphere of the other faerie of paradise was walking a little behind and to the side of Altria. Her booted foot drawing perilously overhead of the woman who was bound like a worm.

 

I can barely wriggle…like a Caterpillar…Morgan who I was thinking about when tucking in Nursery Rhyme…

 

Ritsuka felt her arms burn against the distinct texture of the bindings that fully entrapped her body. It was almost like…latex. Morgan’s foot began to descend.

 

Shit! This is due to Nursery Rhyme’s ability. It just mixed up parts of The Very Hungry Caterpillar with my own thoughts…

 

THOOOM

 

Ritsuka felt her body roll from the shockwave of Morgan’s intimidating boot. One that was much more intimidating than Altria’s own footwear. It was a structure that rose higher and terminated around the Queen’s lower leg. A structure that was more resemblant of a small building than a shoe from the shrunken woman’s perspective. Meanwhile, the master’s nares flared, and her eyes blinked from the irritating dust that pelted her sensitive membranes. 

 

Woah…that was a close one…

 

Ritsuka thought as Morgan’s left foot landed to the opposite side that Altria’s other foot landed.

 

Altria’s left foot…

 

Ritsuka’s wealth of battle experience against insurmountable odds primed her for what was about to come. Besides herself, there was one other thing that was between the left feet of Morgan and Altria. Morgan’s right foot. A shadow did not come over Ritsuka this time.

 

BAM!!

 

Instead Ritsuka’s mind reeled from being hit by the toe of Morgan’s right boot. The black and blue structure came at the master with the speed of a moving bus and with much more mass. If the moving footwear was not curved at the end, and shaped more like the front of a bus, then there would have been no hope for the shrunken woman. A contusion of some necessary organ or a paralyzing injury would have resulted. Changing Ritsuka’s life in mere moments. 

 

Regardless, it would have been a less hideous fate than what would have happened if the silver-haired faerie of paradise had stepped her foot a pace further. Such that the blue underside of the boot descended on the bound shrunken woman. The master would either end up under the grooved sole or heel. Forced to withstand a pressure that she simply couldn’t. Her form being molded into the grooves at the bottom of the footwear, or punctured by the firmer heel, as she expired.

 

Instead, the master’s body flew. Much farther than the distance that the wind gust created by Altria’s heeled boot. The shrunken woman’s body felt weightless as she soared through the air. Ritsuka’s vestibular system, which was not able to process the momentum she traveled through three-dimensional space, made her head heavy as the balancing organ system failed its master.

 

Thunk

 

Ritsuka felt her body explode in flames. Not literally. Rather the impact had pretty much damaged nearly every organ system within the shrunken woman’s body. Her nerves tried to help the master’s mind process this. Instead, she felt her mind unravel as the sensory information was too much. Hot mixed with cold as she felt the body heat within her body seep out. Eyes fluttering and body parts shaking against the confines of her restraints, the shrunken woman’s body underwent a traumatic shock. Thus, she could not perceive the footsteps nearing her prone body once more. Buildings that settled at both of her sides. 

 

For Ritsuka was thrown in the air and landed under the table that Morgan and Altria were heading to this night. The pair of faeries sitting down to have a chat. 

 

One that went unheard by the shrunken master. 

 

Meanwhile, the agony that she felt went unnoticed by her servants.

 

End Notes:

Caught between Morgan and Altria...is there a wrong choice?

...What!? My life might be on the line?

Well let's see how Ritsuka is going to handle this situation. Let me know what you think of this chapter in your review.

II: A Queen’s Toy by Fatedmeal
Author's Notes:

Ritsuka finds herself facing some royal pressure. How will she fare?

“You’re sighing again.”

 

Altria’s words made Morgan’s eyebrow elevate in questioning doubt.

 

“No. I didn’t. I don’t sigh.”

 

Altria shook her head.

 

“I don’t mean outwardly. I mean internally. You even asked me of all people to talk with you late into the night because…what…Ritsuka didn’t go into bed with you tonight and you can’t find her.”

 

Altria face flushed as she vented to the silver-haired faerie of paradise. Some would consider Morgan, with her increased experience to be like a superior to the blonde faerie of paradise. Possibly an equal considering both of their feats throughout the many possibilities of Earth’s history. Although, the truth of the matter for these two was that there was some bad blood that existed. Past grievances that had been ameliorated through mutual understanding of the hardships they both had to endure. After all, they were both faeries of paradise. Distinct from other faeries in how they perceived the world and how they interacted with others. Thus, they treated their relationship like they were sisters who started off on the wrong foot.

 

Morgan sat herself proper as she received Altria’s emotional outburst. The former Queen of Faerie Britain was unperturbed by this short tirade.

 

“I’m not bothered by the fact that my master didn’t come to bed with me.”

 

Morgan crossed her arms and stared daggers at Altria.

 

“I’m bothered that my wife didn’t come to bed with me.”

 

This time Altria sighed.

 

Haaah~

 

Outwardly.

 

“Really Morgan. I couldn’t go to sleep because it’s blazing hot in here. You’d think that Chaldea would have tip-top AC units as the last bastion of humanity. After all, that is what humans are good at doing making stuff! No…I’m sweating bullets trying to roll under my covers. Debating if I should just go down to my skivvies, heck even take those off and let my knockers get a good feel of the balmy Chaldea air. But! No! My former mortal nemesis pops in my room because our master is elsewhere and drags me to this secluded recreational room. Do you know what humans do in this room? They recreate. Not create drama. We might as well scour the hallways. Master is probably sleeping on the floor like she always does. Do you know that is how Mash met her at first, sleeping on the floor…”

 

Since coming to Chaldea, and after the Lostbelt in Faerie Britain, Altria had become a lot more confident and comfortable around the Queen that she used to despise. Perhaps that was because this version of Altria was more than just herself from Faerie Britain. It might have also been because Queen Morgan, now that neither of them were an immediate threat to the other or were motivated by conflicting goals, was more willing to express her understanding to the fellow faerie of paradise. Instead of trying to put her through tribulation after tribulation. In fact, it was most likely a confluence of these two truths. As Altria was able to be free with her thoughts, instead of shivering under the regal authority of the Faerie Queen, and Morgan felt her heart elevate a little by the fact that Altria was willing to be this intimate with her. Even after all that happened to them in the past. It was a sign of growth for these two faeries.

 

Zzziipp

 

Morgan, while listening to her colleague blow off some steam. Began to unzip her boots. So that she would be able to remove her lower legs and soles from their heated entrapment.

 

Thunk

 

Zzziipp

 

Of course, the unveiling of pale slender legs, leading to a meaty foot with five fanning digits topped with blue nail polish on her nails, did not go unnoticed by Altria.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

Morgan gently moved her footwear to the side before extending her legs a bit under the table. The soft undersides of her feet pressed down into even floor. A floor that felt cool to touch and was refreshing for the faerie. As she fanned her toes, she felt the tiniest thing squeezed under the arch of her digits.

 

“You said it was hot.”

 

Its texture was slick and malleable. It wasn’t a utensil. Perhaps a toy that one of the children dropped. No, it was small, yet also big enough to be a choking hazard. 

 

Perhaps it is an accessory of someone’s wardrobe, or an adornment to a larger contraption.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The droning of thunder and a sudden seismic quake woke Ritsuka up. 

 

The shrunken woman’s body laid crumpled on the floor as her vision returned to her. She first noticed that artificial light that once created her sky was now gone. Now replaced by a starless ceiling. Then she was able to discern the patterned booms from up above. From the sounds of the deafening woman’s voice, it had to be Altria. As Ritsuka was certain that Morgan’s voice would be a hint huskier.

 

How would her voice sound at this scale?

 

Ritsuka tried to move, but then her body revolted. The shrunken woman’s gastrointestinal system worked against her as she felt herself retching. Fortunately, as the master was so busy with playing with Chaldea’s children servant today, she did not have the time to fill her stomach with food. Food that would have traveled up her throat, with a bitter sting, and poured out of her mouth as vomit. No, instead she felt phlegm get volleyed out. A translucent pool that neither of the gigantic faeries above would even notice even if they looked down.

 

It would take a microscope…would they even be able to see my face? With how thoroughly wrapped am I?

 

The master’s stomach ached. Needy for sustenance. She was hungry. Very hungry.

 

Ritsuka hesitated to test the strength of her bondage again. As she remembered the pain that shot through her joints when she did so. Although, that pain was eclipsed by the barreling truck of Morgan’s boot. An early death, that the shrunken woman was certain, she avoided thanks to the covering of the bondage.

 

Wait…is that Morgan’s boot right there?

 

Ritsuka noticed the instruments that knocked her unconscious. However, there was no leg attached to them in sight. Instead, she saw Morgan’s hands leave the structures. 

 

“YOU SAID IT WAS HOT.”

 

So that is what a husky giantess sounds like.

 

Ritsuka’s moment of humor, to manage the psychological stress that built up within her mind, would be of little help in face of the physical stress that her body was about to undergo. As the master’s tongue and nose were stimulated by a profoundly strong stench. The raw pheromones of the very woman, that she was supposed to have kinky and mildly dangerous sex with, consumed her senses. A scent that burned Ritsuka’s nares and suffused through her tastebuds as a flavored gas. It was just not the flavor that the shrunken woman would want to linger on her mouth too long. The world around her rumbled as the source of seismic activity neared Ritsuka. Her eyes widened as she saw the spreading battering rams. Bulbous masses of flesh that the master was more familiar with by another label. Queen Morgan’s toes.

 

Shit! This is not what I had in mind when I told her that I had a foot fetish!

 

Ritsuka tried to ignore the pain and roll away, but her body would not listen to her mind. Thus, the shrunken woman’s sensorium was inundated with the Queen’s overwhelming foot fragrance. As the arches under her toes, and the gaps between, enclosed around the master. Entrapping the shrunken woman within the oily embrace. 

 

Ritsuka wanted to hold her breath. To not breathe in a gas that was so dense from far away. However, the pressure of the toes that gripped the master did not take heed of the toy’s plight. They hugged her body to the point that she felt her insides squish. The tension releasing and increasing as the meaty extensions tested the shrunken woman’s endurance.

 

Oh god…

 

Finally, Ritsuka was utterly defeated, by some of the smallest parts of Morgan’s body. The shrunken woman’s mouth opened as she couldn’t endure the battering any longer. If the bondage didn’t bruise her then this might have. However, that was a point of no return. As the foot’s odor plunged into Ritsuka’s open orifices. At a much faster rate than when just her nose was open to allow for passive diffusion. A haze enveloped the master’s mind as her head was emptied of thought. Except for one.

 

Just that she was hungry. 

 

Very hungry.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Morgan rolled the squishy object underneath the ball of her foot. The Queen drummed the pads of the firm surface against the little mystery that she claimed for herself. Even if it were a possession of another servant or Chaldea staff member, it had already contacted her regal sole. Why not continue to sully it with the underside of her sole’s skin, and whatever was caught there, when it seemed to have gravitated to the flesh by a chance of fate. It was her toy now. For her to use and abuse as she pleased.

 

Morgan rolled the toy along the length of her foot. Until it landed underneath her lifted heel. The faerie brought down the roundest and most unrelenting portion of her foot until it made contact. The mystery object, her foot toy, recoiled as the Queen forced her heel down. To mold the object’s form to her will and might. It was soothing for the silver-haired faerie of paradise. As there was a more deeply rooted reason that Morgan had called Altria out tonight.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Ritsuka’s mind searched for an escape, and it found one. It just wasn’t a physical one. 

 

The shrunken woman, now in a position at a much smaller scale that any human ever existed, was exposed to a powerful stimulus. Such that it consumed her world. It would be hard to describe how the aerosolized fumes of Morgan’s previously booted foot wiped the master’s mind clean. As that would, in a way be a mental death. That is what happened to Ritsuka. Her eyes dilated, her throat swelled to the point that it nearly shut, and her body convulsed again. As if it was hit by Morgan’s boot once more. That was the devastating effect that the Queen’s pristine foot had on the master. However, the master still possessed will. She still recognized, to an extent, the booming voices above and the emotions that she held for them. 

 

Even though Ritsuka’s mind was scrambling to put the pieces together, the baser parts of her mind were focused on another matter of importance. The need to sate the growling in her belly, and to express the adoration for the figure that she associated the leviathan of flesh with.

 

Morgan…

 

That was the only word that filled the mind-broken toy as she was pulled under by the toes and pressed down by a wider whorled surface. The shrunken woman’s primal mind forced her body forward. Ignoring the pain, she dove her tongue and nose into the grooves of the unforgiving surface. Licking up and inhaling the microscopic grime and collecting the sweat from Morgan’s sole.

 

Morgan.

 

The balls pressed down on the toy with a greater force. Before relenting, and then repeating again. The slight softness of the bulging surface tightened. Thereby bruising the shrunken woman. Putting pressure on her skeletal framework. Yet, she continued to service the flesh. Even after her tongue gained a thick layer of grime. The toy simply paused, as the sweaty ball of the foot rose, and swallowed the vinegary gruel down. Her hunger increasingly placated with each deep amorous kiss that she shared with the bottom of Morgan’s foot. The toy knew that she was blessed by this gunk that colored her tastebuds with bitter flavors of salt. Blessed to be in the same realm of this rubbery skin that always accepted her attention. 

 

Thus, the toy continued her worship.

 

Even as she was shifted again. The balls ground the toy’s body down, compressed her ribcage, and forced her to the next section of foot flesh. The tight skin was now replaced by rippled waves of flesh. An underside of Morgan’s foot that more readily collected the gunk from her boot’s insole. It was this sweat-infused lint that the toy dove into with gusto. Her stomach became stuffed as the salty oils around her increased in prominence. The toy’s unwavering worship was rewarded with an increased pooling of perspiration from the faerie’s sole. 

 

Morgan…full…

 

It didn’t help that her body was moved along the expanse of wrinkled meat without rest. There was always more disgusting sole swill to clean off the one she loved. It reached a point that the toy’s stomach screamed. It pleaded the carnal portion of the shrunken woman’s mind to cease. That didn’t happen until a different appetite was sated. As each wrinkle of the underside of the Queen’s foot has grazed over the bondage that wrapped the toy’s loins. Stoking the moist fire within them and carrying the shrunken woman closer to the edge.

 

Oh…pain…Morgan…

 

The toy tried to tend to it with her bound hands, but they were enveloped in a different burn. Having been rubbed raw through the bondage by Chaldea’s floor. Thus, the shrunken woman had to wait until the faerie’s sole saw fit to award her with a release. 

 

That finally happened when she reached the final stretch of Morgan’s foot. A rounded surface that was a little darker than the rest of the pale landscape. It lacked the waves of the center of the faerie’s foot. Like her ball, but much larger. The bare heel, pale as the moon, lifted for a moment. To let the stuffed shrunken woman underneath it. Her belly throbbed, her eyes widened, and her crotch, which couldn’t be attended to this entire time by the toy’s bound hands, burned hotly. Then the pale moon came down on her.

 

THUD

 

The toy’s mind exploded as the pressure compressed each of the bumps of her form. Especially crushing her breasts, down to her ribcage, and then forcing that skeletal cage against her lungs. Any of the stale foot odor that the shrunken woman was able to inhale during the worship of the Queen’s foot was expelled. The toy’s body jerked up and along the curves of the rounded heel to preserve the important organs of her body. In contrast, the ravenous aspects of the shrunken woman’s mind craved these tons of pressure. It was a stimulation that was the paramount of what had rendered the toy’s mind obsolete in the first place. 

 

Finally, when her bones began to creak, moments before irreversible damage was done, the toy orgasmed. The resulting climax overwhelmed the shrunken woman’s senses in a blinding light. Sense of smell, taste, touch, sight, and even hearing was eliminated. All she could feel was her body stiffening rhythmically as her body was overwhelmed by a mountainous force. The essence of the toy’s womanhood spilled out into the latex covering, seeping into the material, and the mind of the master finally returned. A result of the shrunken woman entering a state of post-coital clarity. 

 

Ritsuka’s endangered mind was finally able to acclimate. The master’s higher cognitive functioned returning, at possibly the worst moment possible.

 

What…what’s happening!

 

Ritsuka’s head throbbed as her recent memories pulsed through her mind.

 

Shit…what—

 

The master did not have time to finish that thought as she found her body was being shuffled back up along the length of Queen’s pale sole. Morgan’s milky skin folds wrapped and squeezed the shrunken woman. Thereby, coloring Ritsuka’s respirations with a fiery pain. Tears filled the shrunken woman’s eyes as she felt herself struggle to breathe in the tainted air. The latex that covered the master’ body felt heavier than ever now. As her body was beaten and trodden upon by the silver-haired faerie’s foot folds. 

 

The beefy ceiling pulsed warmly. Releasing a splash of liquid brine that doused the shrunken woman’s face. Without the ability to move her body away, or the will to suck that swill down once more, Ritsuka was practically waterboarded by the Queen’s foot sweat. The only reason that the sole’s oils had not drowned the shrunken woman was because she was constantly being thrust forward. Back to the towering toes that brought the master into this hell under the silver-haired faerie of paradise. 

 

It was a cycle of torture. With each clench and drag of Ritsuka’s body between the meaty sole folds, she either sucked in tainted air or pheromone dense brine. Both gas and liquid contaminated her lungs. By displacing the essential oxygen and blood that bathed her lung’s alveoli.

 

Morgan…Please stop.

 

Ritsuka’s head felt like someone was forcing a barbed headband against it. The heavy thrum of agony consumed the shrunken woman’s mind as she was put back under the drumming balls of Morgan’s feet. Taut slick flesh that battered the master once more. A desire to escape this pain was ever-present within the back of the shrunken woman’s mind. Thoughts that Ritsuka tried to push back down, as she was finally thrusted into the relatively freeing space underneath Morgan’s toes. 

 

For, if the shrunken woman did submit to those weak thoughts, then she would find herself back in that feverish state of worship. The shame that filled the master from the itching sensation in her loins was not what worried her. Rather, it was the thought that if she lost herself again, that she would not be able to come back.

 

No.

 

Ritsuka’s eyes widened as the toes spread and lifted. The bulbous digits showed a sight that caused the shrunken woman, restrained by latex and warm flesh, to violently shudder. It was a pale obelisk. One of similar appearance to the very one that she was entombed in right now. A horrid premonition filled the master’s mind.

 

No…is Morgan going to roll me underneath the other one…does she think that I’m just some toy.

 

All that Ritsuka had was the horror of independent thought and an unmoving body. With her body restrained and energy drained of all energy, the shrunken women mentally screamed as she was thrust forward. The master’s body sliding and rolling. 

 

Ritsuka’s fear-filled eyes caught a glimpse of the approaching pale mountain of Morgan’s foot with each rotation of her body. However, life for the shrunken woman took another drastic turn. As the world darkens around her. 

 

Instead of a milky soft skin wrapping around her, it was a rougher, closer to leather, and peachy complexion of sole meat.

 

THUD!!

End Notes:

Huh...I guess that Ritsuka isn't being given much of a choice in whether or not she wants to be handled by soles. Well maybe she'll gain some recognition in the next chapter.

Please let me know what you think in a review.

III: A Tomboy’s Bug by Fatedmeal
Author's Notes:
Ritsuka now finds herself closely acquainted with a faerie who is less concerned with her cleanliness. Although, it seems that the tomboy faerie develops quite an interest in her.

“Heck. If you’re letting your dogs loose…”

 

Altria exhaled in relief. Despite not fearing or hating the Queen anymore, she still felt a need to maintain some sense of decorum when it came to attire. Thus, she had kept her blue boots buttoned up. With that notion set to the side. The blonde faerie of paradise slumped down and unbuttoned the blue footwear. She pried her foot off the leathery texture and…

 

Haaah~

 

Thud

Thud

 

“That’s the stuff.”

 

Unlike Morgan, the blonde faerie of paradise had grown up in a stable. Housing that would conventionally be meant for farm-life. Thus, having her feet contained in such fine clothing was nice for the faerie. As Altria liked looking prim and proper. 

 

Despite how dressing in such garb was occasionally discomforting for the blonde faerie of paradise. This was due to Altria’s still improving self-derision of herself and poor social upbringing. Regardless, if there was one thing that was true, it was that she felt that those boots were much too stuffy. 

 

The tomboy plopped her unpolished feet in between the pale slabs of meat that extended from Morgan’s legs. Altria’s own peachy soles were placed on both sides of Morgan’s upturned left foot. The right foot, resting down on cold floor, was pressed down, and so too was the mysterious object. The silver-haired faerie of paradise, having felt that her right foot received enough stimulation from kneading this malleable toy right down to her heel and back, decided that it was time that her left foot received the same attention. As she was about to toss the foot toy towards her left sole.

 

Ah~

 

Why is the recreational room’s floor so cold?

 

Altria shivered. The chilling sensation traveled up her heels and towards the tips of her toes and back. Such a needed relief compelled the blonde faerie of paradise to bring the rest of her upturned foot down. The left sole descended to the floor just as Morgan made the movement for the switch. However, Altria’s foot was fast enough to catch the object within the underside of her sole before it could reach Morgan’s expecting foot.

 

Oh~

 

Altria felt the fragile heat and frame of the existence. The blonde faerie of paradise nearly made the same mistake in judgement as Morgan. That it was just some malleable toy for her to take her stress out on. However, the tomboy knew better. She felt the slightest throb, distinct from the greater pulse of pooling blood in her sole, followed by a vibration and movement that was not entirely due to the manipulation of the country faerie’s left sole. It seemed that a living and breathing organism was trapped underneath her foot.

 

A bug.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Ritsuka’s head spun. 

 

She was sure that this sudden impact had caused blood to hemorrhage in her cranium. However, such an estimation might have been an over-exaggeration. As the shrunken woman’s existence had become a painful one. It would be incredibly difficult for the master to be able to separate the pain she felt from being toyed with by the Faerie Queen’s pale sole and the signs of increased intracranial pressure. Furthermore, such an estimation, typically reserved for clinical experts, would be harder to make in the new terrain of golden-pink skin. 

 

The master did not need to hear the softer voice rumble in the distance. Even the blood that flowed through the meat of Altria’s sole felt different to the pulse in Morgan’s foot. That was not important. 

 

Ritsuka, who was convinced she had already been through the worse experience possible under a faerie’s foot, was proven wrong. Despite all the detritus that clung to the pale waves of sole flesh on the Queen’s sole, it was just the leftover residue after a thorough and meticulous scrub and cleansing. The silver-haired faerie of paradise had gone to extremes so that her body would be immaculate. Thus, only Ritsuka, a shrunken human, was able to observe the dirt and sweat droplets that collected in the crevices of Morgan’s sole.

 

In fact, Morgan’s sole was both creamy and soft, in comparison to Altria’s own veritable tons of meat. The bottom of her foot was relatively caked with dirt and grime. Some of which were big enough to be held by two of Ritsuka’s hands. It was this difference that made it clear to the shrunken woman that she couldn’t be any bigger than one or two inches. Not small enough to hide inside the wrinkles of the building-sized foot, and not big enough for the silver-haired faerie of paradise to recognize that she might have been a living and breathing being that wanted to be recognized. However, it was just the right size for Ritsuka to experience the agony of the blonde faerie of paradise’s sole. The rippled landscape bore none of the merciful softness of the Queen’s foot. The one that nearly obliterated Ritsuka in her entirety.

 

No…oh god no…

 

The master felt her body contort and bend as the waves of briny flesh tugged her body along. Just like Morgan’s foot, Altria’s peachy sole wanted to toy with the shrunken woman. To derive pleasure as it bent Ritsuka to her will. Or at least bent her body in half.

 

I…I have to do something…

 

The tears that trickled out of Ritsuka’s eyes had dried. Thus, a fresh stabbing pain was centered around her orbits. The shrunken woman’s eyes were forced to look at the rougher center of Altria’s foot as it way with her body. Giving it an intrusive massage. One that tenderized her already sensitive breasts. The residues of arousal were undesirably stoked. Ritsuka felt like vomiting up the foot grunge she gobbled up earlier. By the reality that she was putty under the flesh of a faerie and was brought to the brink in more ways than one.

 

Did they even notice me?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Altria couldn’t help but smirk as a tincture of sadness crested on Morgan’s face. The latter having just lost her stress ball. Her toes grasped around, while carefully avoiding Altria’s own foot, for the lost toy. The former’s feelings were more complex. As the tomboy, having lived a great portion of her life in a barn had many experiences with bugs in the past. They were the only things beneath her when she was kept by her “family and friends”. People that abused her mentally, emotionally, and sometimes physically. The blonde faerie of paradise was unable to do anything as they called her their future hero, while behind her back they contemplated whether they should sell her life to Queen Morgan’s army for scraps. Thus, Altria had grown fond of toying with the smallest of insects in her barn. Usually when no one was looking as she didn’t want to be made fun of. 

 

Come on. Squirm!

 

“Now…Altria, I inquired for your company for a specific reason. As we may have been enemies in the past, but we are also each other’s kin.”

 

Morgan, now without an outlet for her aggravations, continued the conversation where they left off.

 

“Yea! I know you well enough. I was raised to kill you after all. I’m guessing that there is a specific reason for your worries.”

 

Oh yea…you’re a lively one.

 

Altria ground her foot against the floor. Rolling the insect to and fro within the folds of her sole. Fortunately, the blonde faerie of paradise’s actions was awarded. As the increased force had earned the tomboy the reaction she was looking for.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Morgan’s feet, for as destructive as they were, were eclipsed by the profound pungency of the tomboy’s soles. 

 

Ritsuka tried to keep a tight grip of her sanity, but the sodden beefy wrinkles had a tighter hold on her body. The pressure was unrelenting. Altria’s wrinkled arch pushed down with as much force as the Queen’s heel. Despite the blonde-haired faerie of paradise weighing less than the silver-haired faerie of paradise. The difference being that Morgan was gently playing with her toy. While the blonde faerie of paradise was using the bug as an outlet of her frustrations. 

 

The hardened surface of the bottom of the tomboy’s foot was not without its variety. As the vinegary clods of dirt, that speckled the meaty underside, were oversaturated with a liquid brine. Such that every part of the shrunken woman that was not covered by the foot’s muscle, was instead an open space for that perspiration to flow through. With it, a mephitic atmosphere that condensed within the gasping master’s lungs. 

 

I…Is…she doing this on purpose—

 

Ritsuka’s head throbbed. Interrupting all thought. As the pressure around her exploded. Then she felt her body, compressed even tighter than when she was under Morgan’s heel, tugged and pulled along with a building of flesh that rubbed against Chaldea’s floor. 

 

CRACK

 

One of the first bones to snap were the small calcium structures that composed the shrunken woman’s wrists. Her bondage was not enough to endure the shearing force brought upon by a tidal wave of powerful flesh. A sharp heat, that sapped the temperature from the rest of Ritsuka’s chest, collected around the center of it. The iron taste that bubbled up the shrunken woman’s throat conferred to her what was happening. One of her ribs, creaking under the pressure of tons of vinegary meat, had punctured a vital structure.

 

Altria wasn’t just toying this bug. She was seeking to reduce it to a smear under the bottommost part of her body. It was after this realization that Ritsuka realized her own mortality. 

 

She was going to die.

 

Thus, she ignored the pain and struggled against the streaming underside and torrential downpour of sweat. Even as she felt countless parts of her body twist or break against the restraining latex cocoon. All to evoke a change under a faerie that seemed to want to cause her as much suffering as possible. To somehow survive and live past this point.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“As the sole master of Chaldea, Ritsuka has been here for far longer than either of us. Within the company of some servants that I would hazard to say are our equals or even greater in some aspects of might.”

 

Altria nodded along with Morgan was saying. Giving as much attention as she needed to the Queen. The blonde faerie of paradise knew that she should be more attentive. However, she rationalized that her immature desire, of tormenting the bug underneath her foot, was a way of keeping focused. After all, Altria had her own anxieties of fitting in at Chaldea. As she didn’t mesh as well with everyone as she did with the master. In fact, the blonde faerie of paradise would be a lot more relaxed if Ritsuka was here. She was a good friend. One who might have had her flaws, but in some ways was a human that was stronger than even the faerie of paradise.

 

“However, things have changed since then. Namely a new servant was summoned to Chaldea.”

 

Fortunately, I have you to keep me company.

 

Altria lifted the foot that entrapped the wriggling worm. The blonde faerie of paradise’s eyes flitted down to the disgusting insect. She saw the shiny black carapace and its slightly discolored face plastered to the bottom of her left foot. Such an appearance was just an open invitation for Altria to take out her frustrations. Especially since it was just an insect. Organisms that couldn’t perceive pain as saliently as humans or faeries. If it could perceive such sensations, then the tomboy, as a past victim of abuse, would likely make sure that it was out of harm’s way.

 

“The one that I’m talking about is Oberon.”

 

Instead, Altria raised her other foot and brought the two together for a meaty sandwich. The country faerie’s toes grazing the edges of Morgan’s own feet. 

 

Altria wanted to sigh from how the weak bug activated the Fae Markings within her soles. Conduits of sensation and power that served as a faerie’s neuron analogue. Its slow demise was a nostalgic toe-curling experience. A bliss that the country faerie hadn’t experienced since her life in the stables. It was a pleasing memory in an otherwise horrid childhood.

 

Thus, Altria relished the blissful tickle brought to her calloused feet by the increasingly strong jerks of the bug. A sensation that supplanted the minor dread that the blonde faerie of paradise felt when she heard Oberon’s name uttered. The tomboy, who once felt indebted to the individual, could only feel a subdued rage after his betrayal of Chaldea in the past. Thus, when she heard his name, the muscles in her legs tensed. Pushing the arches of her two bare feet together in an embrace that even sealed away oxygen. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Ritsuka’s struggles intensified as her time under the unrelenting sole continued uninterrupted. The pain became so intense that she had become numb to it. Thus, unthinking, the shrunken master tried to use this to her advantage to squirm even more strongly. To get Altria’s attention that she was something more than a bug underfoot. However, the master’s actions only further solidified that very role within the tomboy’s mind. 

 

Time was running out. 

 

Ritsuka’s adrenaline rush was dampening, but not as much as the space that she was entombed in. Within this sweltering vacuum, created within Altria’s foot entombment, sweat poured freely. Hot liquid that trailed down from the rest of the blonde faerie of paradise’s body. Courtesy of Chaldea’s faulty A/C system. The thick globules of brine that spilled and collected around the shrunken woman. It was a deluge of fluid that absorbed and concentrated the grime of dirt that peppered Altria’s sole. Thus, as time had passed, this slimy concoction formed a film over the already latex-restrained master. Rivulets of stringy perspiration that collected over her body.

 

No…

 

Ritsuka felt the hardening of the salty liquid around her body. She felt her heart descend. The self-destructive efforts of her body to gain the giant faerie’s attention or somehow slip out from under the deathly slab of meat, soon yielding less and less results.

 

But then, for a moment, it seemed like Ritsuka’s prayers were answered. A blast of cold air blasted against the shrunken woman’s back side. Her mind strained while her body swung along with the reorienting foot. The tomboy had turned her sole upwards such that it was exposed and facing a side. An action that exposed the bottom of Altria’s foot to open atmosphere. The master would have used this opportunity to try to escape, but her body was tightly adhered by the salty residues that layered over her.

 

Something…something that I could do…

 

Ritsuka tried to turn her head. To strain her eyes to look for anything that she could use to pull herself. Perhaps a stray thread or a weak spot in the viscous brine. Instead, she saw the face of the blonde-haired faerie of paradise. Like a radiant sun in the sky that the master was too lowly to observe directly. A sun that would be too bright for the bug and burn its vision. 

 

Altria…

 

Ritsuka, noticed that the tomboy was staring directly at her. The shrunken woman tried to open her mouth, but only blood spilled out. The metric tons of pressure that she was forced to undergo had robbed the master of what little voice she had left. Thus, Ritsuka could not rely on her speech to get the blonde faerie of paradise to notice her.

 

Her Fae Eyes…she’ll be able to notice the truth of my existence…

 

After surviving near suffocation and having her body pulverized, Ritsuka’s mind clung tightly to this shred of hope. That the unique quality of faeries of paradise, to see through all falsehoods, would reveal the shrunken woman’s identity to Altria. As it was all that was keeping the master sane at this point. Then she heard the trembling release of dirt and a light stream of liquids in the distance.

 

Wait…why is she smiling?

 

The source of that noise neared the shrunken woman’s body. Her body heaved as she felt the foot that she was stuck to…begin to move.

 

Can she not see my truth?

 

It didn’t dawn on Ritsuka, until it was too late that she was simply too small and insignificant in this form for the Fae eyes to register her existence. That all Altria could see was a bug smeared with the natural oils of her foot. About to crash into her adjacent upturned sole. That the bug was just a means for Altria to feed her sadistic appetite. 

 

That Ritsuka’s current existence was just that little to the tomboy and the Queen. That they would use her for their own benefit without even questioning it. 

 

This heart-shattering realization was made clear when the shrunken woman felt her back pressed against a new surface. 

 

A weathered plain soaked in dirt and seawater. A second oceanic expanse of foot muscle that tensed and drew near. A trap of heat, wet dirt, and meat that entrapped the shrunken woman. 

 

Ritsuka screamed an inaudible cry. The cruel glint in Altria’s eyes were the last thing the shrunken woman saw before being squished in between the musky coffin. 

 

The sensations that bug was forced to endure had now magnified. Within this entrapment of flesh, the conduction of organic warmth pooled in the space that the master resided in. Two unyielding walls of meaty pressure only increased that scorching hole’s temperature. Until it reached a comparable heat to that of being stranded in a desert. However, unlike that wasteland, there was a constant flow of Altria’s salty body fluids. Pooling around Ritsuka’s form.

 

Time moved slowly. Much too slowly. As the shrunken woman felt her hopes shrivel up and die. Thus, she could only wait for death to consume her as the tomboy’s feet had. For the ripe sole to squeeze her body paper thin, and for her organs to squish together into homogenous goo. The master could already feel significant bones snap and break within the bondage that kept her body protected against only so much. The opening over her face, with all her sensory structures, was forced to experience the cruel vinegary rot that was exuded by a thick atmosphere and unending terrain. 

 

Morgan…Altria…

 

Ritsuka’s body began to convulse. The shrunken woman’s senses throbbed and then was consumed by a white light repeatedly. The neurons in her body were caught in a deathly loop of sending the painful nervous information the master’s cranium. In an attempt to communicate that her body was about to expire. However, no matter how intense the sensory information was, there was simply no changing that Ritsuka was Altria’s bug to crush. Thus, all that this pounding of deathly odors, pressure, and heat resulted in was the shrunken woman reaching death sooner. 

 

Ritsuka’s mind unspooled, like thick thread, before her body would expire. Memories flowed through her head. Of the master’s time in Chaldea. When she would venture forth through many Singularities and Lostbelts. 

 

Meanwhile, her form would violently convulse against the collapsing oceans of foot flesh. The pressure increasing cataclysmically as nearly every joint in the shrunken woman’s body were either popped or were crushed.

 

Then Ritsuka recalled recent memories. Altria and Morgan being summoned to Chaldea. 

 

The joy that filled them when those faeries when they saw that Habetrot was here as well. The private times that the master spent with Morgan. The pale Queen’s blue glossed lips embracing her own. The quiet moments of friendship, interspersed with zany hijinks, with the tomboy of a faerie, Altria. Bothering others and coincidently forming new bonds between other servants and the tomboy faerie.

 

Those memories cycled within Ritsuka until her body stopped moving. The pressure of Altria’s feet rose to a critical point as the shrunken woman’s thoughts began to terminate.

 

Then it ended. 

End Notes:

Huh...I hope that Ritsuka is okay...

Let me know what you think in a review.

IV: Hellish Paradise by Fatedmeal
Author's Notes:
Morgan and Altria finish their conversation and inspect their uninvited guest.

“Yea…I can see why you are concerned tonight, Morgan. But we aren’t going to see much progress in thwarting whatever schemes that insect has tonight. It’s better if we get some rest and not be exhausted tomorrow.”

 

Morgan, always composed, felt herself relax a little inside from her fellow faerie’s words. Due to Altria’s and Oberon’s past amicable relationship, the Queen was worried that she would have been met with some resistance. Instead, Morgan now felt emboldened through this alliance that could be levied for her wife’s safety.

 

Oh~ my precious wife. You may have been foolish enough to summon that disgusting insect, but I don’t think there are many that I treasure more than you.

 

Morgan placed her feet back down restlessly. The Queen had yet to find that missing stress reliever she was looking for. Although, part of her focus was distracted by the fact that Altria hadn’t left yet.

 

How odd.

 

The reason being that the blonde faerie of paradise didn’t want to move. As she was still enjoying the vigorous spasms of the bug in between her sandwiched soles. A sign that it was nearing its death throes.

 

Hmph~ so weak. I thought that a bug that was able to survive in Chaldea would be made of hardier stuff.

 

Altria felt a bit saddened that the insect likely wouldn’t even live for the tomboy to shove her feet back in her blue boots, with it in tow. 

 

Ah…it’s getting weaker.

 

“Altria…you wouldn’t happen…”

 

The tomboy, certain that she has elicited the most euphoria that she could from the insect, that was moments away from a death between her earthy soles, turned her attention to Morgan.

 

“Find a little trinket or toy…now did you?”

 

Morgan bit her lip after asking the question. She didn’t know why, but she felt a bit possessive of this mysterious object. 

 

“Toy…oh you mean the bug. Yea, I have it sandwiched between my feet.”

 

Bug…one that was in Chaldea…this sterilized environment that is regulated in a fashion comparable to my Camelot…that can’t be.

 

Morgan’s expression paled. She felt a deep shudder reverberate through her body.

 

“Altria…show me that insect.”

 

The tomboy’s smile faltered at the request. She blinked before complying. More out of curiosity than anything else. The blonde faerie of paradise moved her tensed feet and separated them under the open air. Away from the table. A black worm was adhered to the Altria’s left foot. Without further requests from the Queen, the tomboy pressed the edge of her thumb and extricated the bug from her cooling sole. The black mass, with a discolored end which must have been its face, was idly twitching.

 

Is that…

 

Morgan hid her disgust, but she couldn’t hide her curiosity. The toy she thought was an inanimate object was in fact not. 

 

“Here ya’ go…actually…I think it’s still breathing.”

 

Morgan sharply inhaled. 

 

“Altria, I don’t think this is just some ordinary bug.”

 

The tomboy looked at the Queen questioningly. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Ritsuka had nearly been consumed by the void. 

 

The shrunken woman was sure that she was about to cross the river Styx or whatever fate waited for her in the afterlife. However, the master heard voices. Voices of those she loved booming in her mind. It roused the shrunken woman’s consciousness. As Ritsuka, through many death defying experiences, had been engrained with a will to live for not only herself, but the servants that stood with her.

 

“HERE YA’ GO…ACTUALLY…I THINK IT’S STILL BREATHING.”

 

No…they know that I’m alive.

 

If Ritsuka could cry, then she would. As the shrunken woman didn’t know what to expect. Her bleary vision was able to see the two women seated in front of her. The open windows of Morgan’s dress that provocatively exposed her trim belly and thighs. The slight looseness of Altria’s dress that was topped with a cute bow. Looking up, the shrunken woman saw Morgan’s radiant sapphire eyes and Altria’s vibrant emerald eyes staring at her. The silver-haired faerie’s face was unreadable while the blonde-haired faerie’s face was colored with curiosity. Oh, how she wanted to embrace them at her regular size. For them to realize what happened and nurse her back to health.

 

“ALTRIA, I DON’T THINK THIS IS JUST SOME ORDINARY BUG.”

 

Many of the bones in Ritsuka’s body were broken, but she tried to move. This time towards the two faeries once she heard Morgan.

 

Yes…finally…

 

The Queen’s words that seemed to indicate that she realized that Ritsuka was not just some bug.

 

They figured out it’s me…

 

“IT’S ONE OF OBERON’S BUGS. ONE OF HIS SENTRIES.”

 

Morgan spat those vicious words. Her expression soured as her voice boomed like a divine decree.

 

 

Altria’s eyes blinked and she looked at Morgan. The tomboy not disagreeing with the other faerie of paradise but trying to figure out what the Queen was thinking.

 

“SO, YOU WANT TO DISPOSE OF IT.”

 

No…no this can’t be happening.

 

“YES. THE THOUGHT CROSSED MY MIND THAT OBERON MIGHT HAVE SPENT A SPY TO LISTEN IN ON US, WHEN YOU MENTIONED THAT BUG BETWEEN YOUR FEET.”

 

Please…Morgan…Altria…it’s me. Ritsuka.

 

“BUT WE CAN’T JUST CRUSH IT. WE HAVE TO BE THOROUGH. ALL IT WOULD TAKE IS WHAT YOU WERE DOING BEFORE ALTRIA BUT ADD AN ADDITIONAL REINFORCEMENT OF YOUR FAE MARKINGS IN THE BOTTOM OF YOUR FOOT. TO EXTERMINATE ITS EXISTENCE.” 

 

Altria cupped her chin in contemplation. She stared at the immobile insect. Its posture defeated and face pleading. Not as if the tomboy could discern such features from a small organism from far away. It was just what the blonde-haired faerie of paradise liked to imagine that the existence was going through. She enjoyed imprinting emotions and values, that coincided with the people that tortured her as a kid, with the insects she played with. 

 

Yet, according to Morgan…this existence has thought. That thought being a brewing maelstrom of ill intent. Towards Morgan, master and possibly even her. By, Oberon, the ugly moth that brought Faerie Britain to its collapse by swallowing it up. Making it such that the faeries of that land could only be punished and not judged. The blonde-haired faerie of paradise brought her hand down to her abdomen. She felt a little drool pool in her mouth.

 

“ACTUALLY, IF IT’S OBERON’S PET, THEN I THINK THAT I WANT TO EAT IT. PUT IT THROUGH A SIMILAR MISERY THAT HE DID BY HAVING SO MANY FAERIES AND LAND BE SWALLOWED UP BY HIS NEBULOUS BLACKHOLE OF A WORM.”

 

The tomboy smiled deviously at the mischievous thought of feeling that putrid mess dissolving into oily butter and liquid protein in her stomach.

 

Oh god no…why!? Is..is this some sort of nightmare.

 

Morgan looked at her fellow faerie with disapproving eyes. A step up from when the wintery queen would gift that tomboy a disparaging look, back when the two would try to kill each other.

 

“I UNDERSTAND THE DRAMATIC FLAIR, BUT I THINK THAT IT’S AN UNNECESSARY EXPENSE. AND YOU WOULD BE PUTTING THAT THING IN YOUR MOUTH.”

 

Morgan pointed at Ritsuka. Her face showing nothing but disgust. The Queen not seeing her wife in the insect that was nearly crushed underneath the faeries’ feet.

 

“HEY. IF YOU ARE SO GUNG-HO ABOUT CRUSHING IT UNDER A FOOT, THEN YOU DO IT. I’VE HAD PLENTY OF BUGS WHEN I WAS BORED IN THE STABLE. IT’LL BE A NOSTALGIC TASTE FOR MY PALATE.

 

Altria shrugged her shoulder and offered a whimsical grin. The Queen shuddered to recall her own past experiences that somewhat mirrored Altria’s own upbringing. If she were still of that age, and had not become a Queen, would she be of the same disposition. That mattered not. The silver-haired faerie of paradise had suffered a great defeat in the past because of the master of this insect. Now that Oberon stood in the path of her wife, this was merely the first step in protecting her.

 

“YOUR CHOICE MORGAN. I’M FINE EITHER WAY.”

 

Altria stood up and looked down at the bug hungrily. She licked her lips at the thought of reliving those bitter fall memories. Memories that held some tincture of sweetness within them. Of course, the fact that this joy would be derived from eating a bug would be hidden from Chaldea’s master. Whenever Altria met her next.

 

No…no…something has to happen…I can’t die like this…

 

Morgan stood up resolutely as well. Her mind emboldened by the new domain that she had to protect. The new connections that she made. Especially the strong bond that she formed with her wife, Ritsuka. The Queen was, in fact, bothered that her newest possession was not in bed with her this night. She just didn’t want to admit the degree of her feelings so openly to her tomboy contemporary.

 

However, Morgan would do what she could at this moment. A self-assuredness matured by a wealth of experience, had become even stronger. As the Queen felt a sense of intimacy with the Tomboy, not romantic like with her wife, but a platonic one. A relationship that had a lot of potential to develop from this point forward.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

What does Morgan Decide? Who deals with the bug?

 

•Morgan - Proceed to Ending: Queen’s Foot Oil

 

•Altria - Proceed to Ending: A Tomboy’s Late-Night Snack

 

End Notes:

Whelp...I guess this was never a story about Ritsuka making a choice. How do y'all want to see the shrunken woman leave her cocoon?

Let me know what you think of this story in a review.

Ending: Queen’s Foot Oil by Fatedmeal
Author's Notes:
Queen Morgan takes the first step in ensuring that her enemies will be trodden underfoot.

“Okay Altria, I’ll squash that bug for you. Keep in mind that not only am I getting rid of this nuisance, but I’m going to need to thoroughly clean the bottom of my sole of any stains. Even a smudge, and I’ll hold you accountable.”

 

The edges of Morgan’s lips turned the smallest amount upward, as the tomboy rubbed the back of her head apologetically.

 

“If that is what you want, I guess that I can let you tag along with master and I the next time we go firebombing Muramasa.”

 

Morgan felt like this was a moment that for her to gently smile in affirmation. At the fact that Altria considered that showing her a side of her wife that she didn’t know…oh…actually that would be quite a nice excursion for the Queen.

 

Ah…I think I waited too long. The moment probably passed now.

 

Morgan gingerly paced over to the bug. It didn’t even mov as the plump ends of Morgan’s toes landed right in front of it. The shining blue color of her toe’s nail polish contrasted starkly with the black covering of the insufferable insect’s shell.

 

“What a disgusting insect.”

 

Morgan’s toes flexed. The bones within her digits cracked. A battle cry of them ready to pounce. The Queen, with a most efficient mystic code, reinforced the bottom of her foot with an enhancement that would thoroughly erase any intangible connections that this spy had with this world.

 

However, the Queen took pause, it would be simple enough to deliver a swift judgement. To lift her foot, move it a few inches, and slam her weight down on the insect. Then, if needed, concentrate the pressure on the existence until it was a grimy smear under the ball of her foot.

 

No that would be too quick.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The floor’s atmosphere was once again engulfed by the regal faerie’s raw pheromones. An odor that emanated from the building sized extension of meat and bones that composed the Queen’s foot. However, this time it was different. Morgan had now labeled her as a threat instead of a meaningless existence. She wasn’t going to be toyed with but mercilessly brutalized. 

 

The shrunken woman tried to extend her head. Up to see the face of the faerie that she had been romantically involved with. But the pain and physical impossibility limited the master to only view up to the soft rolling pasture of the Queen’s trim tummy. It was pale and bare, and Ritsuka may have been seeing things. She probably was considering how much the shrunken woman had suffered, but it seemed that there were beads of sweat rolling down.

 

CRACK

 

Ritsuka’s head jerked forward. To the toes that curled and flashed the shrunken woman with a view of the blue polish that sat upon the plump digits. The nail polish reflected a light that blinded the master. Her heart began to thunder within her chest as she tried to open her eyes again, but each time she was met with a blinding sight. It was as if the faerie that called herself the master’s wife had transcended. To a more divine existence that Ritsuka was not allowed to look at without permanently damaging her body.

 

Ugh…

 

No, it wasn’t Morgan that had changed it was Ritsuka. 

 

She had become smaller. She was recognized as an insect. She had even been pushed to the brink, that she was convinced that this was just. 

 

That she deserved to be crushed into pulp by the underside of one of her servant’s feet. This wasn’t the foot fetish that Ritsuka had that was talking. No, after this experience, she was thoroughly turned away from thoughts of even being worthy of making love to even the dirtiest and bottommost parts of her servants. Much less the faeries that were dear to her heart.

 

I…I just don’t want to be in pain…anymore.

 

Ritsuka was in fact blessed. To be crushed under a pristine slab of muscle that was the bottom of the Faerie Queen’s foot. At least that is what she told herself to hold onto insanity. As that was better than the utter chaos that would plague her mind. The shrunken woman’s lungs, the alveoli that still functioned, were filled with the intoxicating toxin. The pernicious aroma that stained the bug’s lungs and blood. Weakening the master’s mental strength and physical strength. Ritsuka breathed slowly and deeply. Suffocating herself with the mind/numbing pheromones. In hopes that she would be invited to a swift death by doing so. A final act of worship that the bug would offer to her wife, No her Queen, No her Faerie of Paradise. An existence that was made divine in the dying insect’s mind. The shrunken human was just about to let go. To let the crazed fever that consumed her mind earlier consume it again…

 

THUDDD!!

 

CRUNCH

 

…but the Queen did not allow it. Ritsuka was not given a swift end. The shrunken woman’s eyes shot open. As the pain that radiated from her lower legs eclipsed the agony of looking at the divine being known as Morgan. This was not what the bug had expected. The foot that was in front of her had not moved an inch. Rather, it seemed to have rotated. Furthermore, the shrunken woman’s vision was blanketed by a dense shadow. If Ritsuka had the faculties to look up, then she would see the rippled waves of Morgan’s sole. From her other foot.

 

“FOOLISH GNAT. THE LAST THING YOU DESERVE IS A SWIFT END.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The Queen, having noted that the bug was focused on her foot, perhaps hoping for a quick end, decided to enlighten it of its misgivings in the most horrible way possible. She placed the same mystic code on her other foot and moved it behind the unmoving insect. Right over her lower half. The destruction of which would invite agony onto the heinous spy, but not the sweet release of death.

 

Morgan was a cruel Queen when it came to enacting retribution against those that had wronged her in the past. The silver-haired faerie was also precise, as she balanced her body weight, rotating her planted foot for leverage, before bringing down the foot that was airborne. 

 

THUDDD!!

 

It was a swift and decisive strike. At the moment of impact, Morgan leaned her weight into the descending sole. She felt her internal structure shake and tense as it transferred the kinetic energy of her falling body weight down onto the bug.

 

Hmm! It’s so wet…and gooey.

 

The ball underneath Morgan’s biggest toe was what squashed the lower half of the insect. She rolled her ball left and right. Up and down the lower half of the bug. She finally evoked some movements from it.

 

“To think that I was playing with something so disgusting underneath my feet earlier.”

 

I should have cogitated on this more. What would my wife say if she knew about this? She mentioned that she had a predilection for the bottommost parts of my body.

 

A quiet anger built up on Morgan’s face. Meanwhile, Altria was looking at the scene from the side. She noted that the Queen was acting quite sadistic towards the bug, but her lack of experience was making her sloppy. It was missing that spark of creativity.

 

Hmmph~ I guess that this is an area where Morgan is lacking that I’m not.

 

Altria felt herself grow haughty just as the Queen’s lips began to twist, her cheeks began to bulge, and a growing slosh emanated from behind that closed space. The tomboy soon found that she stood corrected. As Morgan expertly opened her mouth and expelled a corpulent globule of spit. It sailed down from the full height of the standing Queen and impacted the bug’s body directly.

 

Haaah~ I guess I take that back. She’s kind of good for a novice.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After she was bombarded with the descending projectile Ritsuka’s agony reached new heights. All the oxygen was pushed out of their lungs and in exchange was filled with the Queen’s phlegm filled saliva. Her eardrums burst from the sudden pressure of the swampy blast, and the cribriform plate, the house for the endings of her olfactory nerve burned. Ritsuka had lost her ability to see, to hear, to smell, and to taste. All she left was the ability to touch. As the world shook around her. The fate that she was about to experience was clear as day to her, without her vision. However, with just her sense of touch the shrunken woman wouldn’t know when the end would come until just the moment before the firm sole skin contacted her own.

 

Ritsuka was suspended in a void where she swam in an ocean of pain. 

 

The waterlogged (spit-logged) shrunken woman didn’t see the shadow of Morgan’s encroaching foot. The first one that had not crushed her yet, and now was airborne over her upper half. The pressure in what was once her lower limbs increased, by the foot that still rested on her crushed lower half. A lower half that felt so hot and…

 

CRUUUNNCCCHHH

 

It was sudden. Ritsuka couldn’t even form a thought, as she was splattered into a mess of ruby paste in between the largest balls of Morgan’s feet. The Queen rubbed and massaged the guts into the whorled pad for good measure. Grinding the bones and chunky organs into a paste. One that mixed with the oily foot brine of silver-haired faerie of paradise’s soles. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Morgan looked down at the smear of ruby blood on her sole. Both of the firm balls of her feet’s underside looked like they had the design of one wing. The black cocoon that the bug existed in was no more. Having been wiped out of existence.

 

“It seems like I’m going with you on your next trip Altria.”

 

Morgan said. As she picked up her boots in hand and began to walk out of the room. Ruby stains littered the path of the sapphire eyed faerie. In response, the emerald eyed faerie looked at the Queen with faux pas’ shock.

 

“What! But you haven’t even tried to wash that gunk off your feet yet! Come on.”

 

Altria tried to catch up with her fellow faerie of paradise. However, the Queen was too light footed. It was almost as if Morgan had a pair of butterfly wings carrying her back to her quarters.

End Notes:

Well, at least the one that put Ritsuka out of her misery was her own wife.

What did you think of this ending, let me know in a review.

Ending: A Tomboy’s Late-Night Snack by Fatedmeal
Author's Notes:

The tomboy faerie Altria faces finds nourishment by facing her past.

Disclaimer/Spoiler/Sensitive Tag: Hard Vore

“Okay Altria, you could have your little snack. Keep in mind that not only am I letting you have this, but I’m keeping this knowledge sealed tightly behind my lips from my wife.”

 

The edges of Morgan’s lips turned the smallest amount upward, as the tomboy pumped her fists in victory.

 

“Thanks Morgan! I don’t want Ritsuka to think that I’m the type of girl who pigs out near midnight. Supposedly it’s frowned upon by humans.”

 

Morgan felt like this was to moment roll her eyes. At the fact that Altria was more worried about her wife finding out that she, as faerie, ate at night. Instead of the fact that she was eating a bug that they both stepped on.

 

Ah…I think I waited too long. The moment probably passed now.

 

Altria plodded over to the bug. It didn’t even mov as the country faerie’s black gloved finger and thumb grabbed it by both of its sides.

 

“Woah…this is an odd-looking insect.”

 

Altria brought the snack up to her face. Morgan merely crossed her arms and shook her head in subdued amusement.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The fog that blasted out of Altria’s peach-glossed gates was distinct from the oily pheromones that nearly killed Ritsuka. Whatever it smelled like, it smelled too strongly of whatever had last passed between the tomboy’s lips and gums.

 

I…I…

 

The emerald pools of the tomboy’s eyes looked down with an awe-inspiring gaze. Terror froze the master’s body. There was nothing she could do. The shrunken woman felt her mess of a body squish in between the black-covered digits. Her body was already partly mulched by the punishment that she received to this point. Ritsuka couldn’t even move if she wanted to. Her voice had left her as well. No, all she could do was be at least a pleasing delight for the cute face that laid before her. 

 

“OH, AND NOT AS TIGHTLY SEALED AS MY LIPS!”

 

Those were the last words that the master heard as her eardrums burst from the literal sonic boom that exploded in front of her face. Not that she would need it anymore for where she was going. Ritsuka could not hear Altria’s soft, but booming giggles. It may have been for the best, as it would have been a haunting final tune for the shrunken woman to hear.

 

The sight of the tomboy’s blonde locks of hair, that draped over the faerie’s face like a bright halo, made her look divine. Altria’s face was a mixture of heated righteousness and deviance, as she imagined what she was about to do, carried an air of overwhelming power and authority. For the shrunken woman, it was like being face-to-face with the Olympian Goddess, Demeter, who killed all her children. However, Ritsuka did not have Mash with her…and she barely had any strength for herself. So, her mind capitulated. Submitted to the divine-like faerie as her lips parted. The darkly shaded interior was home to thick strands of saliva that rolled along the dark pink plain. The moist fog that consumed Ritsuka’s barely functioning senses contaminated her being as the current increased. Without her hearing, the shrunken woman could only hazard a guess that Altria was exhaling, about to consume the package of protein that fit between her fingers.

 

Please, I don’t want to feel pain—

 

Ritsuka’s begged as she was pushed into the surface of Altria’s tongue. Her thumb pushed the shrunken woman ahead a little before retreating. The thick pool of viscous drool blanketed the master, blinding her before the light that shined between the country faerie’s lips shut closed. Vibrations pounded the protein’s body. Rumbles that forced the thick saliva to splash in her face. Burning Ritsuka’s nostrils of their function and clogging up her orifices. The dense acidic gruel sunk down into her silently wailing mouth. An involuntary response made by the master. As that was the only independent action she could do. Her ability to hear, to see, to smell, and to taste, were all taken from her. The only sensation that her body vaguely felt was touch. The change in pressure as the tongue manipulated her being. Poked and prodded her form. Only for her violation of personal space to be followed by an all-encompassing rumble. The cocoon of latex was now covered in a cocoon of saliva. Ritsuka’s body felt like it was melting in this entrapment. That her very mind was melting.

 

Unfortunately, the shrunken woman would be made aware of how her life would be snuffed out by the blonde-haired faerie of paradise. A furtive suck and roll of Altria’s tongue pulled the sodden protein against a velvety slime. The shrunken woman adhered to the lumen. Then it rippled against her. The wall, the inner surface of the tomboy’s cheek, lingered on Ritsuka’s skin for an extended moment. Then a transient moment of weightlessness consumed the master within this pitch-black humid cavern. It was almost peaceful, like she was floating through the ocean. Then her remaining neurons screamed from the heat of the drool that blanketed the boulders the shrunken woman fell on. Unlike, the tomboy’s gums and tongue, these structures were distinctly sharp and solid. There was no molding of flesh around the protein. Instead, the sharp ends of these boulders, the country faerie’s molars, jabbed sharply into Ritsuka’s being.

 

Gyaha!

 

The master whimpered pitifully as she knew what was going to come next. Drained of her vitality and hope, she merely let the descending row of molars crash down on her. The shrunken woman found that she fit quite nicely in between the grooves and contours of the crowns. Almost as if her body was made to rest there. That was only for a moment as the pressure, that exceeded even the force of Altria’s feet, crashed down on Ritsuka. The perfect space between the tomboy’s molars became cramp. It turned unforgiving and unyielding as the calcium structures were not as malleable as the soles of faeries. The broiling heat within Ritsuka’s body soon outmatched the scorching swamp of the moist oral cavity that she was trapped in. As the pressure of the wet molars heated up the visceral connections, that adhered the shrunken woman’s visceral organs together, melted.

 

CRUNCH

 

Finally, her restraints torn and displayed the mangled, but characteristically human appearance of the orange-haired young woman, to no one. There was no one in this damp chamber as several tears emerged along the master’s form longitudinally. A result from the devastating pressure of a row of veritable hydraulic presses. The fine features of the shrunken woman’s form blurred and unfurled as her meat was thoroughly tenderized. Organs exploded outward while the muscle and fat of the snack spilled out between the white molars. The teeth continued kneading the meaty chunks and bones. Even as Ritsuka’s cranium was crushed, and her gray matter spilled out. With assistance of the faerie’s tongue, those faerie’s molars crushed and mulched the disfigured meat into a fine pulp and paste. Ritsuka’s ruby insides poured out of the black cocoon. The vibrant color draped over Altria’s teeth in a misshapen pattern. The refined paste colored the dentition with a fine spray of spittle and blood. Such that the ruby color, patterned in the form of wings, were squeezed into the spaces of the tomboy’s molars. 

 

Then, the faerie pushed her tongue and used the secreted hot saliva to glue the protein slop to the pink organ. With a simple sloping of the wet muscle, gravity and lack of friction assisted in carrying the soaked meaty pulp down Altria’s throat.

 

GULP

 

Down the late-night snack’s existence went. A successive gulp unneeded as the sodden clump of protein and fat sunk through the soft ripples of Altria’s throat and esophagus. Passing her beating heart and expanding lungs. Then down into the bulging ring of muscle that was the tomboy’s esophageal sphincter, and the entrance to her stomach. A hellish space that was already primed and ready to receive the remains of the tomboy’s dear friend with boiling enzymes and acids.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Morgan watched as Altria threw the snack into her mouth. The tomboy closed her mouth and sucked on the piece of protein inside.

 

Hmm~

 

The blonde faerie of paradise’s eyes closed as she focused on the flavor and swished the living existence in her mouth. The snack was probably barely able to breathe as it struggled not to drown in faerie spit. Then, Morgan saw the bulge of Altria’s prey prominently in her cheek. Before it receded back in.

 

CRUNCH

 

The first crunch, that emitted from the country faerie’s mouth, sounded especially crisp. Like the violent cracking of ripe fruit. Instead of a misty spray from the container, it was blood and its insides blanketing Altria’s tongue and gums.

 

Clursch

Squelch

 

The subsequent chews…

 

Hmm~

 

Were wetter than the first one. Like chips left in a cheese dip and left soggy. The squelches in tomboy’s mouth became quieter. Until all that Morgan could hear were the movements of the tomboy’s tongue and her occasional moan of approval.

 

Gulp

 

“Haah~ wow…that tasted bitter. Kind of bland too.”

 

Morgan closed her eyes and internally sighed.

 

“I guess that I made the wrong choice.”

 

To which Altria nodded in stern refusal. The edges of her lips twitched upwards as she rubbed her belly. The Fae Markings in the tomboy’s body told her all she needed to know. How the stomach was already secreting acid to absorb the pulpy paste. Solid energy that sputtered entirely into just one of its beefy folds. The entirety of Altria’s snack’s existence was so small within her. It was an empowering thought.

 

“Nah…sometimes I get a hankering for bland and bitter. Thanks Morgan.”

 

Altria approached and wrapped the Faerie Queen in a hug. Not expecting this, even Morgan’s usually placid face deepened with a tint of color.

 

“Ehem~ I believe that it’s getting late now. We should both head to our quarters. Good night, Altria.”

 

Morgan said after returning the hug with a short and furtive squeeze of her arms around the shorter faerie’s torso. The Queen recomposed herself and sauntered out of the room ahead of Altria. The tomboy walked with an extra skip to her step. 

 

Late night snacking might not have been good for humans, but it filled the country faerie’s stomach with a warmth. A soft fluttering heat. Like it was filled with butterflies.

End Notes:

Well, at least Ritsuka was able to provide some comfort for her friend during her final moments.

What did you think of this ending?

Please let me know in a review.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13381