Double Love by Mine1234
Summary:

Trevor´s a man whose two girlfriends found out one thing… he has two girlfriends!

The story begins with all three having a talk. But this is not his fault, he couldn´t help it, he met them at about the same time, and fell in love with both! He was really bad at taking big decisions, before he knew it, he was already in a relationship with, well... both.

They have an ultimatum for him, it´s time to choose, pick one to be his girlfriend. Each of them will seduce him to choose her. To achieve that, they have a plan…

The girls have found out one thing, he´s into tall women, but not just regular 6´ tall, he wants a completely enormous woman to show him her love. That´s why both of them decided one thing, they will undergo a treatment that will make them grow!

Although it´s the same treatment, they grow as quite opposites. One of them finds herself growing into a curvy, plus sized, at some point slightly fat, bbw. While the other lady grows into a more assertive, muscular woman.

Will he be able to choose? It´s hard since he´s very attracted to both! And their growing doesn´t make thins easy...


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, BBW, Breasts, Breast Enlargement, Couples, Butt, Growing Woman, Gentle, Muscle Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: No Word count: 36041 Read: 32495 Published: July 08 2023 Updated: April 27 2024
Story Notes:

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and checking out this story. 

As the summary says, this is a story with female growth. Both women will grow into amazons, one strong and fit, and the other one big and soft.

Hope you like this story!!!


You can find more chapters of this story on my patreon, where I intend to update it weekly! Here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


1. Chapter 1 by Mine1234

2. Chapter 2 by Mine1234

3. Chapter 3 by Mine1234

4. Chapter 4 by Mine1234

5. Chapter 5 by Mine1234

6. Chapter 6 by Mine1234

7. Chapter 7 by Mine1234

8. Chapter 8 by Mine1234

9. Chapter 9 by Mine1234

10. Chapter 10 by Mine1234

11. Chapter 11 by Mine1234

12. Chapter 12 by Mine1234

13. Chapter 13 by Mine1234

14. Chapter 14 by Mine1234

15. Chapter 15 by Mine1234

16. Chapter 16 by Mine1234

17. Chapter 17 by Mine1234

18. Chapter 18 by Mine1234

Chapter 1 by Mine1234
Author's Notes:

I have a treat for you. Since I´m a little ahead on my patreon, and this chapters are a bit shorter, I´ll upload the first three chapters today. Hope you like them :D


Any feedback will be appreciated :)

A sunny evening. A clear sky, a fresh breeze outside. Quite a day to be outside. Or at a coffee shop. Like Trevor currently is. But he´s not alone, in fact, he´s with two lovely ladies.

Pretty girls. Both with big, bright eyes. One´s blonde, and the other one´s a brunette. And he loves being with them, the only problem is, he´s never been with both at the same time.

In fact, these ladies are not supposed to know each other. All three of them shouldn´t be at the coffee shop at the same time. Why? Because each one is supposed to be a secret for the other one.

Trevor did a little something he shouldn´t… he dated both.

 

He´s a quite good-looking guy. 6´1”, hazelnut-colored eyes. Which shine allured quite some women. And his smile, his white pearls, a perfect smile! His hair is brown, almost black, and his hairstyle is one which you can hardly tell it´s a style or he just messed up a bit. Either way, it looks good on him.

His body´s kind of muscular. Ad muscular as the one of a 26-year-old man who visits the gym four times a week. He´s quite handsome, and what´s more, he´s good managing his time. Else, how did he make it to date these two, pretty ladies at the same time for about… six months?

 

“You´re a pig!” Said one of them, the blonde one.

Her name´s Kelsey, she´s 24-years-old. Blonde hair, a little messy; with bright green eyes and no lipstick. In fact, she doesn´t wear much makeup. Maybe a bit of eye-shadow and a cream, or was it sunscreen?

She doesn´t need makeup because she´s pretty. Passionate, confident, and… she speaks up what she thinks, like now. She´s very mad.

 

“Come on, there´s no need to yell,” at least not on a public space, “remember, we´re here to work things out.” Said the other lady, the brunette with big blue eyes.

Her name´s Pamela, or Pam as he calls her. She´s 25-years-old, nice, easy-going. Gentle, to the point where she´s cute! Always smiling, thoughtful. Not shy, more like… quiet sometimes. But that doesn´t mean she´s not a little mad right now.

 

Trevor´s got a knot in his throat right now. He thought he could keep both, as a secret from the other. There´s so much things he loves about both. The gentle Pamela, the smart Kelsey. Pam´s caring, Kelsey´s wildness. He met them kind of at the same time. And before he could think on something, he was already dating both!

The worst thing is he actually made it official with both. And he won´t tell, but it was with like a week´s difference. First Pam, since she was so sweet and projected a lot of love. And then Kelsey, because she was just… sex with her was quite a thing. Plus, she´s got so much in common! Same series, same taste in music. Not that he doesn´t have a lot in common with Pamela too, but… he´s bad at taking decisions.

He hoped time would tell, but now, it´s kind of… too late.

 

And how did these ladies find out? How did they plan this sort of… date? Because it was a plan of hers. Supposedly, Pam invited him to have some coffee, and when he was there, Kelsey popped out of the bathroom, looked at him with angry eyes and sat at the same table as them.

He nearly broke in sweat when she did. And when she greeted Pam, he just froze.

 

Turns out, he made this little mistake. When he was at Kelsey´s apartment, watching this new horror movie on the usual streaming platform, he got up to the bathroom. Leaving his phone behind. Unlocked.

It buzzed, and even when Kelsey was not one of those nosy, toxic girlfriends. But the phone buzzed like five times. So, she read the messages.

“Good luck at your meeting tonight!” What meeting? It was Saturday, and he doesn´t work on Saturday´s, and who´ll attend an after-hours meeting?

Then more messages came up.

“See you tomorrow, I´m excited for our date at the park!” Date?!

“I´ll bring those sandwiches you love.” The name on the contact was Mike Plumber. A plumber? With sandwiches? Yeah, sure…

“Nothing but the best for my love <3” Food? My love? Who is this?!

“I love you!!!!!” that was it!

 

Kelsey was not dumb, in fact, she was smarter than Trevor, but she never liked to point that out.

She made a plan. Wrote down that phone. He was sure he was cheating on her with another woman. And she was right.

She called, only to be greeted by this overly-sweet woman. To whom, she explained EVERYTHING.

 

Long story short, neither could believe it! Trevor was such a nice man. A gentleman even! Why would he do something like this? Plus, where there just two of them? Or maybe more?

It was just two, but that was one more than he should.

They didn´t schedule this date until they had more details on him, and once they gathered the new info, they made the plan.

 

“So… are you mad?” he asked, and did he really asked that?

“Of course! You dumb…” Pam Interrupted Kelsey.

“We are, mostly disappointed. Trevor, my love, I thought we had something special!” Pamela´s eyes went teary for a moment.

“Cut it off. I thought WE had something.” Kelsey said.

Yes, there was something, but between all that real love, there were lies. Betrayal. Fake appointments, fake extra-hours worked. Not fake feelings, just… he messed up.

 

Trevor just sank on his chair. The 6’1” man looking at his girlfriends, yeah plural! He was ashamed, He felt small.

And both noticed. While Kelsey was glad he felt like shit! Pamela felt a bit sad for him.

 

“Listen. What you did has no excuse! It´s unacceptable. We´re people, you know. You can´t just… just use us like shoes! We need attention, love, and for the most, be the ONLY woman in your life.” Kelsey declared.

“She´s right. How many times were you lying? When you said you couldn´t make it, were you with… her?”

“I…”

“No… I think it´s better if you just… don´t…” Pam was about to cry. Which Kelsey found unnecessary but, whatever…

 

Kelsey spoke: “Now, listen. We both should break up with you. What kind of shitty boyfriend are you? Rule number one is “I won´t date other women” don´t you know?!” He just scratched the back of his head.

She was right, he hurt them both. And why? Because he was an idiot. But even this idiot is kind of lucky.

 

“But.” Said Kelsey. “We both found a way to make this work… sort of.” He was listening.

“Yeah,” Came Pam. “We may have… checked on your phone…” they learned his password. Pam memorized the first three digits, and Kelsey the last three. “Sorry, but we had to.” Kelsey was like, sorry for what?

 

Both ladies were looking for the best way to solve this. In the end, they found a way. One where they wouldn´t have to beak up. Even if they should. But Pamela was the one who most likely would forgive him, and Kelsey knew it, plus, this idiot was the most decent boyfriend she´s had, so…

“We´ll compete.” Said Kelsey.

“Compete?” Trevor was confused. As in a fight? Some game?

“Listen,” Came Pam´s voice, and then she whispered: “We know about your… taste in women.” Taste?

 

Both Kelsey and Pam were not much different, physically speaking. Kelsey was 5´7”, and Pam was just an inch shorter, 5´6”. However, both had quite some nice bodies.

Both ha sizeable breasts, a firm, round butt. An hourglass figure with some nice hips and thick thighs. Both had slim figures, that´s for sure. But that´s not what Pam means.

 

“We know about your… height… fetish.” He swallowed. Yes, there´s one thing Trevor likes more about women. And that´s when they are taller, taller than him, and not just by a little.

His phone was not full of it, but he´s done some research about “Tall”, “Amazon”, “Giantess” and so on. He didn´t quite had a specific type but, the taller, the thicker, the bigger, it was kind of… the better.

 

Trevor drove his hands to his knees. They got him. His main question was, what was the game about? What kind of competition? Were they going to, like, see who looks taller in heels? He knows Kelsey´s most likely to win that one.

 

“Here´s the deal.” Said Kelsey, “We…” she approached and whispered, so that only the three of them could listen, “We decided to, you know, sort of… fight for your love. And how? Well… we´re going to make your dreams come true, even if you´re a dick. We´ll grow for you.” Grow?

They, not only gave him a second chance, but they decided to grow for him? How?

 

 

End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 10 on my patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 2 by Mine1234


“There´s a treatment for that?” He asked, was it real?

“Yes! There´s this treatment we found.” Said Pam.

“That´s right. But trust me, that´s as much as she´ll tell.” Kelsey said, because Pam didn´t understood the whole explanation. And, she will not be able to resume all for Trevor, but she could. “We´ll grow. Not all at once, but we´re gradually getting bigger. Taller, just for you.” And once Kelsey was taller than him, maybe she´ll hurt him, just a little.

Trevor was amazed. A treatment to grow? Grow gradually?

 

This had nothing to do with surgery, bone stretching, nothing. They, mostly Kelsey, explained this was like a shot they´ll get. Followed by a few pills. Yes, they´ll have to pay some visits to the clinic, and no, it was not very cheap. But Kelsey made it a point that he was paying for it, for both.

He earned a decent amount of money, that shouldn´t be a problem. Besides, they are going through all this for him! He should pay. That´s only fair.

 

“We have an appointment on Monday.” Said Pam. “We´ll get our first shot, after some instructions, of course. And after that, we´ll gradually see the changes on us.”

“And, since you´re paying, you´ll have to be there too. Our appointment´s at 10:00 am.” Kelsey declared.

“I… but I have work by then.” Trevor declared.

“Aww, Trevor, we don´t care.” Kelsey said, in a tender, yet sarcastic way. “You´re going, unless you want to be single and… probably exposed all over the internet.” She smiled, he swallowed. This could really ruin his life.

 

“Fine, I´ll be there.” He said, knowing what was best for him.

“And you´ll pick us up, right?” Kelsey added, which was not a question.

“And I´ll pick both up.” He had no choice.

 

“Super!” Said Pam. Clapping a little. “Oh, and there´s another surprise. You´ll have to choose.” Choose? Choose what?

Pam continued, “You won´t get to keep us both forever, dummy. One of these days, you´ll pick one of us to be your girlfriend. The official one!” He had to.

 

The deal was simple. They will grow, but he´ll get to stay with only one of them. They will meet, all three of them, once a week. Maybe at this same coffee shop. And he will tell if he has already decided with whom he wants to stay.

This is the competition, and he´s the judge. He´ll choose one of them. They are unsure if he´ll pick the tallest, or maybe the bustiest? The growth treatment guarantees height increase, but it doesn’t guarantee their bodies will remain the same. There will be some drastic changes on them as time goes on.

 

“But… what if I don´t… if I still don´t know who to pick?” He was concerned, even if they pushed him to answer right now, he won´t be able to tell. Both are just… perfect! On their own personal ways. He can´t decide, Pam´s sweetness over Kelsey´s cleverness.

“Then, we´ll give you one more week.” Was it… that simple? He´ll get a one-week extension every time he can´t decide? Nice.

 

And, during all that time, he´ll watch both women grow! Was it real? Was he awake? This was too good to be true!

Yes, this was something he would´ve rather keep as a secret. But the truth was out, and they didn´t care? He was not considered a weirdo? Well, he likes taller women, so what? It´s normal. Also, they could be more focused on the fact that he´s living as a man with two girlfriends. That must be it.

Still, both agreed to this? They came out with this as a way to solve things? May the best win? He seems to be quite the catch then. Hopefully.

 

“Well, I´m glad this was settled. Now, if you excuse me, I need to get to my apartment, I gotta check if there´s no particular requirements for our appointment on Monday.” Said Kelsey as she stood up from the table.

“Do you… do you need a ride?” Said Trevor, standing from his chair, but Kelsey stopped him before he was completely standing.

“No, it´s fine. You were supposed to go visit your aunt, right?” That´s the lie he told her when she asked him what were his plans for today.

Kelsey wanted to check. She knew Pam had scheduled a date with him. She just wanted to be sure he was still a liar, and oh surprise, he was. Why? Why does he have to do this? Maybe he´s just a player.

 

Trevor was ashamed. All those lies, all that time making this plans so that both women didn´t met. He took it as far as not to take either where he´s already been with the other. He didn´t wanted Kelsey or Pam to meet a new place where he had already taken one of them. He couldn´t risk to be seen dating the other. But the truth came out on it´s own.

He knew he couldn´t keep this going forever. It was just a matter of time, and time had come.

 

“Don´t worry, Trevor.” Said Pam as she placed her hands on his, “I know you´re not a bad guy. Maybe a bit confused. But you´ll make it up to us, in time.” She smiled. Why?

Pam should be mad. Hysterical even. Both ladies should´ve kicked his ass right there. Spill the drinks on him. Let the hot coffee fall right on his crotch. But they didn´t. In fact, this seemed more like a reward?

 

They were growing for him. How tall? How much bigger? He has no clue. But this will be so hot!

Trevor was getting the chance to watch both women grow taller, sexier. He could already fantasize a bit about it. Both women rising and rising. Why had he dated women so short if he dreamt about this 6´8” amazons? No clue. Maybe he lacked confidence, of he just wanted to pretend.

Follow the standards. The man should be bigger, taller, stronger. Well, that was about to change. In fact, that was the partial punishment both women found.

 

Why hadn’t he mention it? Why was it a secret? Was it because he was embarrassed of it? Ashamed? Would it be sort of emasculating to be with a woman taller than him? They will find out. In the meantime, he´ll follow the illusion that they are in good terms, but they are not quite that way.

 

Kelsey walked away because she didn´t want to be there. She didn´t hate Pam, she was just furious with Trevor. How could he lie to her? All those laughs shared? All that joy, the memories? Doesn’t that mean a thing to him?

Kelsey was hurt. Even if she won´t let it show. And so was Pam, but she´ll try to hide it between a big smile. But they will stick with this plan they made.

They know he´s not a quitter, but if he regrets, if at any point of this transformation he wants to get out. They will force him to stay and take it like a man!

 

This is mostly a competition. But they can´t deny one thing. It would be nice to be taller. More confident. Imposing even. To the point where Trevor really respects them. If he did before, then he wouldn´t have had the audacity to date both at the same time! He may need to be taught some manners. The main question is how?

And the answer´s quite simple. It will be them the ones who settle the rules.

 

Monday came quick, very quick actually. Well, not to him. After they all left the coffee shop, he was basically ghosted until Sunday night, when Pam send him a reminder that he had to pick them both, each at their respective place, and then head up to the clinic.

 

The ride there was… uncomfortable. He was in a car with two women who were not supposed to meet each other. At least not while he was still dating them both. He felt a bit tense.

With Kelsey on the front seat, with her arms crossed under her breasts. She was disappointed, he could tell. Mad, in a passive way.

And Pam, the sweet, lovely Pam. She was quiet. A woman who liked to talk, a chatty gal, just sitting quiet.

But he can make it up, right?

 

The worst thing was that this clinic, one he´s never heard before, it was miles away from the city. In the middle of nowhere, practically. And it was a long, LONG, and quiet ride.

 

“Ok, here we are…” he said as he sat in the middle of a big couch at the waiting room. Right between both women. And just as he thought, they were not talking. Not even between them, which was logical; they are basically each other´s competition. And that´s no lie.

They can´t really hate each other since they were not aware the other existed. They just met under the wrong circumstances.

 

While he was at the clinic, he could notice some things. For starters, the receptionist was this hot, 6´3” lady. With a radiant smile. He can´t deny he felt a bit aroused.

And once the doctor came out to meet them, Kelsey first, she was breathtaking!

An amazon! A 6´7”, curvy woman. Mature, probably on her mid-forties. But her breasts, her big, firm breasts. They were not much different from a young woman on her twenties. Except for the fact that they were HUGE.

That woman was monumental. Thick calves, no heels needed to dwarf everyone on the room. Even the tall receptionist. Maybe she was the first one to take this treatment? Sort of… a living proof?

 

He had no idea, but he didn´t really get the chance to know. Kelsey entered the room on her own. It seems only the patient can enter the room.

And when she came out, with a bottle of pills and holding a cotton ball over her bare arm, probably because of the shot she received. It was Pam´s turn.

Same thing happened. She entered alone and came out with the same bottle of pills.

 

What were their instructions? Recommendations? First of all, they will get hungry. VERY hungry. But that will last only for as long as they continue with the treatment. Once they´ve reached their desired height, more like his, their metabolisms will readjust to the regular ones. Well, to the ones of their augmented heights.

Plus, they will grow, but not just taller. But thicker too. The Doctor recommended a diet, or exercise. So that they could mold their new bodies as they pleased. They will not be limited to grow taller, but to develop their bodies as they wished.

It was really something. And what´s more, it was VERY expensive.

 

“H-how much?” Trevor couldn´t believe it. A shot and two bottles of pills were worth…

“Fifty-thousand dollars, Sir.” Said the receptionist, looking down at him, by two inches. It was the total for both, but still, it was a LOT! However, it´s not that much knowing it´s all going to be of a good use. To make his dreams come true.

“Do you accept credit?” he said, smiling nervously as he pulled out his credit card.

The pretty girl just smiled and grabbed it with her long, manicured fingers.

 

The first week was… awful! None of them called, texted, nothing! Was he being punished? For a moment, more like a few days, he wondered if that was a scam. If they tricked him to take away his money. But on Friday, he received a call. From Kelsey.

“Hello, Trevor. How are you?”

“Uhm… I feel a bit… forgotten, I´m not gonna lie.” He sounded vulnerable.

“Ok,” she just dismissed it. “I just called you because we´d like to meet you on Sunday. At the same Coffee shop.”

“You… like, You and Pam?” His heart was pounding.

“Yes, us both. We´d like to show you our… results so far.”

“S-sure! I… I´ll be there! At what time?” Finally! They had finally returned one of his calls!

 

One of the main reasons they were unresponsive was because they were tired! They were sleeping around twelve-hours a day! And when they were not sleeping, or at work, they were eating as if they were trying to accumulate calories for the winter. This first week was not easy, but at least Kelsey and Pam got to get along better.

Who better to talk about a new treatment than another person undergoing the same treatment? They needed a friend who would understand, and they couldn´t really rely on that boyfriend of them.

 

End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 10 on my patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 3 by Mine1234

 

On Sunday, Trevor was sitting at the coffee shop. Waiting for either of the girls to show up.

He wanted to give them a good impression, so he got there like thirty minutes earlier, but that may not be the best idea he could have…

“They should be here any second…” Trevor thought to himself, feeling bad for what he did.

 

During all the past week, he´s got cero interaction with them. Not a single text, call, nothing! They made it seem as if he didn´t existed. But he probably deserved that.

He was not trying to hurt them. He didn´t meant any of this to happen. But he knows that there are consequences for what he did. However, the consequences are kind of… good?

 

He´s excited to see them! The sweet Pam. The spicy Kelsey. He misses them. Plus, he´s been longing to see their new bodies. Could they be as tall as the women from the clinic? He needed to know!

Trevor feels bad about it, as if he was using them… again. But his intentions were pure! He loved them… the problem is, he loved them both, at the same time.

“I´m such an idiot…” this was not the first time he said that.

 

This past week was hard, emotionally hard on him. He felt lonely, tired. Frustrated. He can´t blame them for doing what they did. They had the right to do it.

But there was this tiny light at the end of this long way his depression was. Hope. They didn´t just broke up with him.

 

Pam and Kelsey didn´t make this elaborate plan to break up with him at the coffee shop, to exhibit him as a cheater. A double-faced piece of shit.

And he´ll deserve it. But they didn´t. They chose a… different path to it. But what kind of path was that?

Was this torture? Some sort of cold, elaborate plan to torture him? Will he be waiting at the coffee shop forever…

 

“Oh, here they come…” Trevor thought as he casually turned at the door. Both women entered. Did they come together? Probably.

Trevor rapidly stood up to welcome them. But the doubt came all over him.

Should he kiss them both? A hug? Or… handshake? What is he supposed to do? Treat them as if they were still dating? Or… treat them as… friends? What was the current status of their relationship?

Things were so confusing at the time. But that was for him.

 

And there they were. Both ladies, walking into the coffee shop. Both looking as lovely as the day they… well, as the day before they decided to vanish from his life for a week. If that was a punishment, he had it coming.

Trevor was expecting both women to be maybe… taller? He had the idea that both women would be close to the six-foot-mark. But they were not. In fact, they looked a little… sort of the same way as last week.

 

But he didn´t care that much. Both were there, and that´s all he cares for. Plus, both are already hot!

Kelsey was wearing a tiny pair of denim shorts, and on top a lose black shirt, with a rock band´s logo on it. Meanwhile, Pam wore a nice pink blouse, and a pair of tight jeans.

“He´s over there…” he could read Kelsey´s lips while she was talking to Pam; who waved at him excitedly when she turned.

Things were fine now… right?

 

He was not expecting them to come together, but they did. And he never thought they´ll be so… close? Well, he doesn´t know if they´re close or not, but the fact that both can stand the other, that´s pretty much a win to him.

 

“Hi! Girls, how are you? Long time no see, huh?” He said as he stood up, to greet them. But both women just sat.

“No hugs… ok.” He thought as they politely, although a bit passive-aggressive, took a sit at the four-people table.

 

He couldn´t help but to feel nervous. What to do? He had no idea, there´s no way to know how to deal with this. They are… competing? He´s a judge? Or, maybe, they are the ones who will actually decide? And he´s just… a puppet?

He can´t really think that way, both women are awesome! It´s him the one who´s… kind of a jerk. His indecision led to this, now, he has to decide and end up with this. The problem is, he can´t!

 

He tried, but he couldn´t! He just… can´t tell who loves him more, who he loves more. Who´s sweeter, who´s smarter, who´s… better? Treating women this way was awful. But those were their rules.

 

“Not sure yet?” Asked Kelsey as she took a sip of her expresso, “Well, I can´t blame you. I know we´re not… what´s the term you use? Oh right, amazonic. We´re still far from the women of your desires.”

“Aww, don’t worry, it´s fine. It´s just been a week, you still have plenty of time!” Came Pam´s chippering voice, as she took a sip of some pink, whipped cream topped beverage. With rainbow sprinkles.

“Sorry… but I´m glad you don´t mind…” Replied Trevor as he took a sip of his mochaccino.

Kelsey lowered her glass, looked at him and said: “Well, we, at least I, mind. Can´t you tell how much bigger I am?”

“Uhm… I… no?” Was she taller? She looked… the same.

“You can´t? Oh, silly, she´s been,” Pam made a pause and whispered, “packing a few pounds. I have too.”

Pounds? Packed? Were they actually gaining weight?

 

Trevor needs to pay more attention. The shirt Kelsey´s wearing is oversized for a reason. And Pam´s also wearing her fat pants.

Even if it doesn´t show, both ladies have been growing. But not at the pace he wanted. This was going to be a loooong journey.

 

“Five pounds.” Said Kelsey. “I´m up by that much. But I can´t really complaint, I mean, most of it is going to the right places, I guess. My hips feel wider and my boobs, well, even if you can´t tell by my top, but they are certainly straining my bras.

Trevor took a hard swallow of his drink. She was… expanding? Growing curvier? That was GREAT!

“She´s right, this treatment is quite a thing, let me tell you. Although, I´m up by six pounds. I guess I like to munch, hehe.” Added Pam, whose drink was much higher in calories than the ones of the rest. “But it´s fine, my butt´s never looked better.” She winked at Trevor.

 

Kelsey took the chance to kick Pam beneath the table. She can´t say those kinds of things. Right now, they are being cold towards him. Doesn´t she remember the plan?

Both know he´s done wrong. However, they agreed on giving him a second chance. Still, he won´t have it so easy. This time alone was a punishment for what he´s done. They didn´t stop texting or calling him for nothing.

 

“Ouch.” Said Pam, as she turned at Kelsey.

Trevor noticed, but he didn´t say a word. He was not completely sure what was going on. But still, he had  a question. A very particular question.

 

“S-so… uhm… girls, has any of you like… started… growing?” his mouth went dry, his hands started to sweat. They gained weight, but… was there more than just that?

Both girls could see his antsy look. He was desperate to know. But Pam was not going to speak first, she´ll leave it up to Kelsey; she doesn´t want another kick on her leg.

“Well, actually…” Started Kelsey, speaking as if it was not the big deal, but to him, it was! He was craving for those details! He wanted to know. He even had a record of their heights.

Well, not really, he knew their heights, but when this date´s done, he´ll ran to his apartment, get a notebook and write them down. Keeping track of their expansions.

 

“I spoke with Pam last night, and I also checked on myself. I assume you´ll be happy to know this treatment actually works. And that they just didn´t took away your money for nothing.” Yes, but how much?!

Trevor could barely hold himself. His legs were trembling beneath the table. He took another sip to calm himself down, but he was too excited!

Kelsey decided to be nice and told him, not after some long, teasing seconds.

“An inch. Both, Pam and I are an inch taller.” That means…

“So… both? An… inch?” It was not a HUGE difference in height. But growing an inch at their age, it´s abnormal. To him, it´s arousing.

 

Right now, Kelsey is 5´8”, and her frame went from 110 pounds to 115. Meanwhile, Pam is 5´7”, weighting a total of 123 pounds, in contrast to her previous 117.

Even though Kelsey was taller, Pam was a bit… thicker. Not husky, or fat. Simply heavier. But that extra pounds only made her derriere juicier. It wasn´t much of a difference, before, it was about seven pounds, but now, the gap´s augmented, being eight pounds what sets these women away. Still, an inch in height difference.

 

Trevor couldn´t hold himself. His member was hard on his pants. Heavier, taller, curvier! Everything was worth it!

Paying, waiting, the silent torture both had him into. He was not punished, per se, his desires are coming true! Slowly, yes, but that will only make it sweeter!

 

However, with everything settled, both women had to go. His answer was clear, he had no idea who to pick.

“Well, I guess we´ll see you next week. Same place, same time.” Said Kelsey as she stood up.

“Wait! You… you´re leaving?” Trevor didn´t want them to go. This was not fair! Although, who was he to tell what was and wasn´t fair? What he did wasn´t fair.

Pam stood up, taking the very last sip of her drink before. “Yeah, we´re pretty much done here, right?” she asked Kelsey. Who just nodded.

“But… that means… I´ll have to wait a WHOLE week to see you?” this was torture, mean, silent torture.

 

Maybe he was right. What he did was wrong, but he still had a heart. One that´s aching for both.

Pam looked at Kelsey, who just rolled her eyes. Kelsey wanted Trevor to beg them for forgiveness, but Pam… she was just too soft.

“Fine.” Said Kelsey. “If Pam wants to stay with you, she can. But I´m still leaving. I need new bras.”

Trevor put some sad puppy eyes. He didn´t want to wait a whole week to see her either. He missed her. He even made his lower lip tremble a little.

“Hey! Don´t put that face!” Kelsey also has some weak spots, “Quit it! Listen, you won´t have to wait a whole week. But I´m still leaving. Still… I guess we can meet… later this week.” It seems they will date again… but Kelsey still had to write some terms down.

 

He won´t have it so easy… maybe with Pam, but now with her. Kelsey won´t pretend things didn´t happen, Trevor must regret what he did. She has a plan already; Kelsey wanted to make Trevor feel even more guilty than he can possibly feel now. Since Pam was kind enough to listen to Kelsey´s advice, her plan was going to be easier.

Kelsey doesn´t want to torture him, but she really means to make him see what he´s got and how it would be to lose it. Hurting him is not her goal, she´s looking to teach him a lesson.

 

With Kelsey gone, it was only Pam and Trevor right now.

He was happy, content. Looking at the pretty blue eyes of the brunette. If she´s gained six pounds, they really don´t show.

But that may be because he hasn´t have a clear view of her butt. She´s caking up!

 

The effects of this treatment were effective, but slow. This growth both women will undergo will take time. If he´s expecting results from one day to the other, he´s wrong! But that doesn´t mean things won´t be interesting.

 

“Oh, Pam, I´ve missed you so much!” Trevor said as he reached for Pam´s hands and held them in his.

Pam smiled, but his words don´t mean the same as they once did. He cheated on her. Or, was she the one with whom he was cheating on Kelsey? This was so confusing, something she shouldn´t have to worry about.

“Yeah…” Said Pam, kind of awkwardly as she smiled, a bit cringy.

Usually, she would´ve said something like: “I´ve missed you too!” or, “Awww, you´re so sweet…”, at least gave him a genuine smile. But he blew it.

 

Trevor got to keep them both… but also not. It will take some more time for both girls to forgive him. At least to show some affection back.

 

“Pam, I… I´m sorry! I really am! I… I don´t know why I did it, it´s just that…” He wanted her forgiveness. To let her know he regrets his past decisions.

“Trevor… don´t. Just… it´s still too soon. It… kinda’ hurts.” It hurts a lot. Her heart´s aching. Her evenings are lonely, her thoughts of despair. She feels betrayed, sad, hurt.

 

Trevor knows he just ruined it. He betrayed the trust of two lovely women. But he´ll make that up! That´s if they allow him to…

“So… uhm… are you going to… buy new clothes too?” he wanted to talk, as friends now.

“Well… not yet. I think my clothes still fit me… not as they used to, but I think I still have some room to grow.” Replied Pam, smiling. Her bright smile back on her face.

Trevor smiled back; this was the most he´s talked to her in weeks! This was some nice progress.

 

Maybe he can start over. Be kind, gentle. Be the attentive man they fell in love for. He could do it.

He lied, to both, hiding the fact that he was dating someone else. And now, he still was.

He regrets his decisions. But it all happened so soon! Before he knew it, he was hiding he had a relationship already. Hiding Pam from Kelsey and vice versa.

But he´ll fix it! In the end, they still want him, right? These two ladies still love him, deep down. That´s why they didn´t ditch him right there the other day. That´s why they didn’t cut off all relationships they had.

He liked to think that they were deeply in love with him. But deep down, they know he needs them. They compliment his life. Without them, he´s nothing. Lost, sad, lonely.

 

Both, Pam and Kelsey, knew that. He needs them. To feel whole. That´s why they made an agreement. As soon as this period of ignoring him is over, they will both start this battle to win him.

Each will do her best to seduce him, to convince him she´s the one he should choose. As soon as the signal´s given, by Kelsey, both will be all over him. Not at the same time, but that part was still on the works.

Both already have some plans. To succeed, they need to tease him, to arouse him. To make his mind blow! With lust, desire, passion! And the best part is, the bigger they get, the easier it will be.

 

 

End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 10 on my patreon.

Here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 4 by Mine1234


His “date” with both, more like an appointment, was kind of nice. Meeting them both, getting a chance to see them after so long, it was good. But their relationship was kind of… ruined.

He chatted with Pam, but other than this casual, sort of uncomfortable, little chat, there was not much to it.

Trevor knows he lost it, the real love. The real commitment. He wanted to give his 100-percent, to both, but… at the same time?

This was bad, he thought he had nailed it before, or at least managed it. But now, he´s not missing the time, but the feeling. It seems none of the girls really trusts him anymore.

 

Trevor was feeling like shit, on a Wednesday evening, at 6:00 pm. He was out of work, with a ton of free time, but no one with whom to spend it. Until… he received a text. A text from Kelsey!

 

“I spoke with Pam, and we´ve made a decision…” His heart sank in his chest for a moment. Could they just stop this and walk away? Break up with him, both, with a single message? Maybe he was a bit paranoid, he just read the rest of the message.

“We´ll go out with you. But not at the same time, of course. It would be weird.” He sighed in relief.

“We decided to date you, but just once a week, ONCE. Don´t think we´ve completely forgiven you.” Fair, not nice, but fair.

“I´m free today. And I´m sure you´re free too. Wanna go to the mall?” YES!

 

Finally, a chance to prove he´s… better? Things are kind of the same, he can´t swear his loyalty to either because… there were still two girls he´ll date. However, he can show he´s a new man… or show them he´s the same man but he´s… nicer?

“What can I do to earn their respect back?” the most logical answer was, choose.

 

If he wanted to show them he´s changed, then he needs to choose one of them and go on with the one he chose. The thing is, the other lady, whoever he didn´t chose… she´ll hate him, for real, and forever…

 

But this was his chance, whatever she wants to do, they will do! Wherever she wants to go, they will go! He´ll make it up, right now!

 

He parked right in front of her apartment complex, and waited for her.

“Everything´s cool, Trevor, everything´s cool…” he was excited, but not in the good way. He was closer to feeling antsy. He was thrilled about this date, but he was overthinking the whole thing. What if this was a test? Some sort of trial?

Can both girls have something in hands? Something bad! Maybe not… they were nice, not the toxic type that will drag him into the mall just to expose him, in front of all the people, at the mall.

 

“Chill, man, just…” he turned at the complex´s door, just to find Kelsey walking out the door. She was… hot!

She was not a giantess, yet, but her body had certainly changed over the past few days. Maybe he didn´t pay enough attention the other day. But now, sitting on his car, with a clear view of her whole body, he could tell, those pounds gained, as much as they were now, were all going to the right places!

Her boobs were bigger, maybe by a size? Her nice breasts were even nicer! And her hips, they had widened. Maybe her legs were not massive, but her thighs looked softer.

Plus, she seems… a bit taller? Maybe by a fraction of an inch? To him, it seems more, but he can´t tell.

 

Kelsey turned, and when she spotted the car, she waved at him, smiling. Once again, she smiled at him. That made him so happy!

“Hey there… stranger. Need a ride?” He joked.

“Well… I´m heading to the mall, could you drop me there?” she replied, bending over in front of the window, and playing his game.

“I think this is your lucky day, cause I´m actually on my way there… why don´t you hop in?” she giggled and opened the door.

 

Kelsey was wearing a black shirt, plain. Looking a tat shorter and tight on her chest. Beneath, a pair of denim shorts, probably the ones from the other day, and some red sneakers. She dressed in a comfy way, however, it was still so hot!

 

Kelsey couldn´t really tell him about the changes on herself. It was a rule she and Pam made, they will only give him updated on their heights when the three of them join on Sunday. Not before.

And it was fine because, during these dates they´ll have through the week, he won´t do anything but wonder how much taller they are. Fantasize about their heights, their weights. Trying to imagine how much bigger they are. That will be the perfect tease.

 

“Ok, here we are…” he said, walking next to Kelsey, he couldn´t help but to wonder how tall she was now.

He tried to measure her to himself, but she kept moving. Was it on purpose? Does she know he wants to get an estimate?

“So…” he continued, she was looking everywhere! Seriously, when is she going to stand still? The suspense is killing him! “Where would you like to go? For something to drink? Something to eat? How have you been feeling with all these… treatment, uhm, side effects?” The hunger, the tiredness. He was a bit concerned, that was genuine.

“Pretty fine, actually. I took this HUGE nap today, and I think I´m feeling better. Still, I don´t think we should pick some food… yet. How about… shoes shopping?” her sneakers have been feeling so tight lately. But that´s logical, she´s grown almost two-inches taller.

 

Right now, Kelsey stands at 5´8” and a half, maybe a tat more, but definitely not three-quarters. And her weight, well, she´s never been self-conscious about that, given the fact that she has a naturally slim physique; but that´s soon to change. Over the past few days, she packed another three pounds!

She gained a pound per day! She´s now 118 pounds. But she´s growing, so… that´s kind of compensated. Plus, the treatment guarantees this weight will be distributed nicely all over her body. That´s why her boobs have grown, and so have her legs, and if she turns, he´ll see a much rounder butt.

 

Trevor´s too much of a fool, or maybe too guilty to enjoy this. Isn´t this his fantasy? Shouldn´t he enjoy this? Instead of dumping him up, both women are slowly becoming the women of his dreams!

Right now, more than focusing on their slow growth, he´s looking for a way to make things up. Kelsey invited him to the mall, maybe she wants him to pay? Like paying for being an idiot… but with money.

He really doesn´t mind. He has a very decent salary. He can afford one or two shipping sprees a month.

 

Nonetheless, this was not meant to be that type of date. Yes, she needs new clothes, that´s real. And, she wouldn´t mind him being the one who pays for them, after all, he´s the reason why she´s undergoing this treatment. Kelsey´s got her own reasons, and one of them… she misses him.

She can´t be blamed for having a heart. She misses spending time with him, right now, she´s closer to forgiving him, still mad, but she´s feeling nostalgic.

 

“Ok, handsome, why don´t we start… there!” handsome? That was some progress, he liked it.

Kelsey turned around on the section of the mall where you´ll find nothing but women´s stores. Perfumes, shoes, clothing, and… lingerie.

She pointed straight at that sexy, sort of forbidden to enter as a single man, a lingerie store. For undies and bras. He can´t lie, something tingled inside him.

 

“Let´s go” Kelsey said, pulling him from his hand. He can´t deny it, he´s eager to go in!

Trevor can definitely tell her boobs are bigger. He´s never got the chance to sneak and check on her bra size. But once she said she was a D-cup. Now, is she a double-D? Let´s find out.

 

“Well, look at that, no wonder why any of my bras are fitting. I´m officially a double-D!” He could see it, and it was marvelous!

Kelsey stepped out of the fitting room, her torso bare, except for the bra she was wearing. A black, padded bra. Trevor was lost on the deep line of her cleavage.

Kelsey was modeling for him, moving her bigger boobs from one side to the other. Her flesh, slightly bouncing as she turned; her bosom, catching all of his attention. They were rounder, they were bigger, softer-looking, and they gained some more bounciness. He was lost in them.

“I think the cup´s fine, but… maybe the band´s not right. I think I´ll go for a 32D.” She declared.

Trevor was confused, D? didn´t she just said she was a DOUBLE-D?

“Haha, silly Trevor, band size affects the cup size. If you increase the band size, then the cup size decreases. The sister size has the same volume, but the band… you´re not getting it, are you?” Of course, he wouldn´t. Men go by shirt sizes, small, medium, large.

The greatest comparison he could do would be playing with shirt sizes and hip sizes. Maybe a man with 32-inch pants wears a medium shirt, as well as a 34-inch guy can wear a medium shirt. But that´s not the case.

Kelsey´s playing with the size of the same body part, her boobs. In the end, bra sizes are complicated and Trevor´s not that clever to understand. He´s not that fixed into boobs, if they´re big, he likes, but he doesn´t care to measure them. It´ll be more like… a matter of proportion to him. Boobs would look bigger on a shorter woman, in comparison to the rest of her body. The problem is, he likes them big!

 

Trevor did as much as to turn his head to the sides continuously, agreeing with the fact that, he didn’t get it at all.

“Ok then. Don´t worry, it´s fine. Although… maybe I can go for the 32DD, that way, I´ll have room to grow…” her words were like music to his ears. Her already sizeable breasts growing bigger.

He could only imagine how would it be when she outgrows that too! With her bigger, juicier breasts popping out of the then tiny bra. He was thrilled for the future to come.

 

However, he should´ve been thinking on the nearest future. His girlfriend…s hadn´t quite forgotten what he´s done. And if someone was going to say something, it was Kelsey the one who was most likely to do so…

 

“You know, I really didn´t like what you did. I thought we had something special.” He swallowed, barely, he had a huge knot in his throat.

After they came out of the store, Kelsey carrying a big bag full of new, and fitting, clothes. They headed to the food court. She was hungry.

But that was expected, after all, this treatment did nothing but to make her hungry, all day long. She´s surprised how she managed to go two straight hours without eating.

 

Now, the girl was scolding him, with her extra-large combo from the burger shop. Large fries, an extra large drink, and of course, a double-patty, double-cheese, big, juicy, bacon-filled burger. Usually, she´s have problems going through it, but not anymore. Besides, it´s all going to the right places.

What´s the worse that could happen? Her butt would end up bigger? Juicier? Hotter? No one´s worried about that.

 

However, Trevor´s worried about the angry look on the girl, with her mouth munching that huge bite of burger she took.

“I mean it,” she said, with a chunk of meat still on her mouth. “I really thought we had something, you know… I… you hurt me, Trevor. You really did.” In a world where more men are deuces, or that´s what she sees, Kelsey thought she had found a nice guy. A gentleman even, but it seems, he´s not quite the exception.

 

“I´m willing to give you an opportunity. One more chance, but trust me, Trevor, there won´t be any after this.” And that means, if you don´t chose me at the end, you´ll lose me, forever…

“K-Kelsey, I…” was this really happening? At the crowded mall? No one seemed to notice their particular chat, but that doesn´t mean he´s not self-conscious about what she´s saying. Besides, isn´t she a bit loud? “I know I´m an idiot, but… I… you know I´m terrible making decisions. Before I even realized, I was already dating both, I… I´m a mess…”

His eyes said it all, his words were true. He may be a jerk, but he wasn´t trying to hurt anyone. He was most likely trying to make both happy, and so… he messed up.

 

Kelsey took a deep breath, after swallowing, of course. She let go of that light frown she had on her face; reached out for him, placing her hands over his and then, she just said, while smiling: “I know, Trevor. I know you´re not always… clever. One of the reasons why I didn´t leave you is because… I know you need me. I know you need a nice woman to… complement you.”

He smiled, finally, the old, nice Kelsey was back. That sweet woman who, even if she makes it overly clear sometimes, admits she´s smarter and tries to help him out.

 

“So…” he couldn´t help a little something, confidence. He felt like bragging a little. “what else, what other reason was there to, you know, stay with me?” He was hoping she said he was handsome. But she did something else, something better.

“Well…” she bit her lower lip, and in a single motion, she stood up from her seat, bent over and,  pulling him a little, she kissed him.

 

They kissed, deeply, passionately, over the table. Above their still warm meals. Now, some people were turning, but they knew better this was none of their business, so they turned back, leaving both enjoy their young love.

 

The kiss made Trevor quiver, it was so unexpected; and of course, it confirmed Kelsey still had some feelings for him.

And something else… jealousy. She may be nice with Pam, but deep down she knows she´s her rival. Pam´s too nice to be called a nemesis, but she was still the other girl she was competing with, in order to win her prize, Trevor.

This kiss, aside of showing him her love, was also meant to tease his mind. Show him how passionate she is, how lovely, how sexy!

 

He may not know it, even though it´s already been said, but the competition´s already started. Now, which of the girls will get to conquer his heart? Which of them will claim him as hers? Who will he choose? Right now, Kelsey´s adding quite some points on her favor. What about Pam?

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

I just posted chapter 12 on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 5 by Mine1234

The date with Kelsey was great! She was the same old way she used to be, well, at least back to it a little. There wasn´t as much tension as it used to be. Trevor was feeling better.

And the next morning, he woke up with two new messages on his phone. One from Kelsey:

“I liked yesterday´s date. See you at Sunday… handsome.” The idea of meeting her on Sunday, taller, possibly thicker, it sent quivers down his spine. However, the next message got him more excited.

 

It was a message from Pam. Since Kelsey already started dating him again, why couldn´t she do the same? As soon as she found out, she sent the next message:

“Trevor, HI! I know someone had a little date yesterday. So, I was wondering, you haven´t forgotten about me, have you?” He read it, with her sweet, and sometimes teasing voice.

“I´d like to meet you. And yes, it´s a DATE. Why don´t you treat me to dinner, let´s say… On Friday.” That sounded lovely!

 

A date, with Pam? He missed his sweet, sweet Pam so much! He immediately replied. YES! And allowed her to choose the place and time. As always, like a gentleman.

Trevor was excited. First, a date with Kelsey, even if it really wasn´t officially a date, and she was just shopping. But at least he got a nice kiss at the end.

And now, a date with Pam. There will be kisses, for sure! Sweet, little kisses. Pam´s so affectionate. His only question is, how big will she be?

 

He kept running numbers inside his head. Kelsey seemed taller, and thicker, in all the right places. Now, how will Pam be? She wasn´t taller than Kelsey, but she was surely thicker. A few pounds heavier, that´s for sure, but not less hot.

Trevor really had no idea how the treatment worked, the only thing he did was paying for it; although, he does deserve to pay for what he did, and the good thing is that it´s money how he pays… for now. It´s like… a fee, for being a deuce. But he´s a lucky one since none of them broke up with him.

Now, about the effect this treatment had on both ladies. For sure, they were both growing. But, how? If there would be any difference on their results, who´d be the one growing the most? Who´ll get taller? Kelsey, because she was already taller? Or Pam, since she´s shorter and this could be like a twist?

Who´ll get thicker? Trevor´s not a fan of plump ladies. But he does like larger bodies. The shape doesn´t really matter, as long as their thighs are thick, their legs are long, and, on his particular case, they tower above him.

In a certain way, he wouldn´t mind dating a big beautiful woman. With a fuller figure, but still a sensuous shape. Maybe he´ll feel comfortable with a tall curvy model? The only thing he can tell for sure is, they will grow and grow until he choses one of them, so far, this is just the beginning…

 

The real way the treatment works does really depend on the woman. The pills they take don´t exactly speed up the process, so there´s no chance they can “cheat”. The real thing is the shot they receive after every visit to the clinic.

Still, the shot´s not exactly to accelerate or give better results. That way there won´t be any type of addiction or dependency while ongoing the treatment. The real deal is them.

Their diets, their habits. And in a way, their desires to grow. The shots are only to maintain that flow of growth on them, and the pills are mainly to mitigate the pain, growing so fast can be a little hurtful.

Their bodies are constantly enhanced, that´s why they are hungry and sleepy all the time.

 

Now, if the growing is constant, and let´s assume it´s the same way for both women. How will Pam look on their date this Friday? That´s a few days more than the last time he saw Kelsey. Trevor can only be sure on one thing, Pam may be bigger…

 

And he wasn´t wrong! She gave him the place and the time for their date. A fancy French restaurant downtown. The time? 6:00 pm.

Her advice was for him to get there first and then she´ll arrive, on her own. There was no need for him to pick her up this time, she´ll make it there, to make things more… interesting.

She wanted him to glare at her as she arrived. Her new body, walking in between the restaurant´s tables. A surprise, and a way to tease him, seduce him even.

 

Trevor got there first, ten minutes earlier, as she suggested. He picked up a table and said he was waiting for someone. A special lady.

He arrived at the fancy restaurant, dressed for the occasion. Wearing his best pants, polished shoes, and his nicest shirt. He knows Pam´s not exactly a woman who cares too much about her looks, her face is just so pretty that she doesn´t need makeup. Maybe a little thing there, her eyelashes, lipstick. But she didn´t really need any of that. She was just perfect!

He stood there for about fifteen minutes, Pam´s not always been punctual, but that´s fine. He just checked on the restaurant´s menu, a couple things there were really expensive. But they did have a nice atmosphere, nice music, everything seemed immaculate.

After another ten minutes, he was starting to get worried. He ordered a glass of water, and advice the waiter that she´ll be there soon. Hopefully.

He sent her a few messages, but she didn´t replied until the third one. He didn´t want to be pushy, or look anxious, but it was already 6:20 pm when she replied:

“So eager to see me, aren´t you… I´m on my way. I´ll be there in 5.” It took her ten, actually. But it was worth it!

 

Pam walked in, guided by one of the waiters. She was breathtaking!

First of all, she was wearing a VERY nice outfit. He felt so mundane. Pam wore a tight, red dress that accentuated all of her growing curves. A not so long dress, a bit above knee height, sleeveless, and with a nice, ample boob window up front. V-shaped, revealing lots and lots of cleavage.

As she walked, her now deeper, more pronounced, line of cleavage bounced as she made her way. She was a muse, an angel. He looked at her, from head to toes.

Her hair was stylized, she had this makeup that made her look goddess-like. Her body had thickened, but maintaining a narrow waist. Right now, her boobs and hips have done the most growth. Her shoulders are wider, carrying a much bigger pair of breasts, and her hips are noticeably fleshier, wider, more feminine.

He can only imagine how much bigger her butt is. Heck, it must be swaying and bouncing as she´s gracefully making her way to him. Smiling, making eye contact with him while her body teases him like never before.

The dress, her hair, the makeup, and for the most, her growth. She´s… taller!

 

Pam´s wearing heels, that only make her shapely legs look longer, sexier. Maybe this is cheating? No one said the girls couldn´t appear a bit taller by wearing heels.

Right now, Pam´s bigger than the last time, obviously; and she´s also bigger than Kelsey! At least, from the last time he saw Kelsey.

Pam´s now, officially, 5´8”, and she weighs about 135 pounds. That´s quite a lot of growing in the last couple days. Someone´s been certainly making an effort.

However, she´s now standing at 5´11” on her three-inch heels. She looks so tall, so sexy, so graceful.

 

Trevor knows it´s not quite nice to get a boner inside a restaurant, but she´s just so… perfect. He feels like melting over his seat.

 

“Well, hello there, Trevor…” Pam said, with her sweet voice as she stopped a few feet from the table, right in front of him.

“H-hi…” he was dumbfounded. Still, there´s something he had to do. “Oh!” he stood up and rushed next to her, he had to pull her chair, like a gentleman, so that she could take a seat.

 

As he stood next to her, for a second that seemed much longer, he could notice how tall she was. At 6´ tall, plus his shoe-sole, he´s just two inches taller than her. Of course, she´s wearing heels, but still. Such proximity in their heights, it arouses him.

And her scent, the sweet aroma of her perfume. Her new dimensions. As he pulled the chair, allowing her to seat, he peeked a bit at her bosom from above. They were bigger, rounder. But why wouldn´t they? She´s currently an E-cup. Exactly, 36E.

Trevor rushed back to his seat, before his boner got too evident.

 

“So… Pam, how… how are you?” he asked, trying not to stare at her tits again. But that was impossible.

She was taller, thicker, fleshier! He wants to see, he wants to scan her body, see the changes. Even compare Pam´s current self with her past one. But he had to abstain from it, control his urges. He needs to give Pam a good impression.

 

Pam smiled, he seemed nervous. Of course, SHE made him nervous. But that´s exactly what she wanted. That´s why she wore this tight dress. It only accentuated her larger curves.

Tonight, she had a plan, she wanted to… persuade him a bit. Kelsey went on a date with him the other day, and she´s got the right to date him too. After all, they are competing for his love.

And, of course, she knows Kelsey went on and tried to seduce him a little. To convince him she´s the right choice. But she can´t blame her, she´ll do the same.

 

After a bit of a chat, one where he tried his best not to break in sweat because of the bombshell that´s sitting in front of him. They ordered some food.

He was amazed by Pam´s appetite. He knows that the treatment literally forces them to eat more, but… she ordered A LOT! He was grateful she didn´t ordered the most expensive items he checked on before, still, she ordered too much for a single person.

But he didn´t complaint, after all, food makes her bigger…

 

There was some bread at the center of the table, which she ate, alone, as they waited for their food. And when it arrived, she just dug in.

She ate two entries, soup, a salad, steak, fries, cream. Even snails! While he had a simple plate.

She didn´t ate voraciously, she ate slowly and nicely. But during a long time.

 

“Wow, that was tasty!” she said after she cleaned her mouth with a napkin, gracefully. However, her dress was stretching, at the waist area.

He couldn´t really see it, but her stomach was a bit swollen, still…

“Now, what´s for dessert?” All that food and she still had room for dessert? Wow.

 

The thing is, Pam had always had a sweet tooth. Never skipping dessert. However, she´s never eaten that much, at least not in one-sit. Trevor wonders if the treatment does allow them to eat that much? Kelsey ate a lot the other day, but Pam´s already eaten twice as much, and she´s still got room?

 

Pam ordered three different desserts. Pain au chocolat, A souffle, and on top, cheesecake, covered in almonds and chocolate.

“Are you sure you don´t want any?” she asked.

“Oh, no, don´t worry. I´m fine.” He wasn´t hungry, watching her was “feeding” him enough. Plus, watching her eat more than him, comparing how much she can eat and how “least” he does, it only makes her seem bigger. Even if she´s still four inches shorter than him.

 

Her appetite has seriously grown. Once she was finished with everything, she just laid back on her chair and rubbed her full stomach. Now, he could see it, and it was round! And it stuck out, not enormously, but he could see a remarkable bulk on her belly… more like, he could see a belly.

Tight, tense, swollen. Full of the feast she just had.

 

“Thank you, Trevor, all this food was so yummy…” that means, thank you, you´re paying. But he already knows that. “I´ve been wanting to come here since a while back. They´ve got five stars reviews, and now, I know why…” she was happy, a happy glutton.

And with that swollen belly, her breasts stuck out a bit more. Her belly was lifting them a bit, higher, sexier. Almost spilling out of her blouse. After all, she ate about six pounds of food, plus the drink…

 

“Relax, my belly will be gone in the morning.” Pam chuckled. Trevor was not a discrete guy when it comes to curves. She knows he can hardly keep his eyes off of her. But she doesn’t mind. She´s come to like this growing of hers.

 

Pam had always been taking care of her body, knowing that she doesn´t have the best, or fastest of metabolisms. She treats herself, yes, but not too frequently. However, with this treatment of hers, she can eat all she wants and not worry about her figure.

She´s only been adding sexy curves to her shape. Her BMI has increased, yes, but that doesn´t make her fat. She´s still on the range of what´s called healthy, on regular standards. And she feels GREAT!

Even if she stuffed herself to the brim, she knows that, by tomorrow, it will go straight to her tits and butt. A nice benefit, plus, getting taller is quite interesting…

 

“You know,” started Pam, looking at Trevor with something in mind, “I never thought you´d be a man who could, you know, do something like this…” at first, he had no idea what she meant, but it was easy to guess.

“I never thought you´d be capable of something like this. But, thinking about it, I don´t think it was THAT bad… I mean, Kelsey´s a nice girl, I can see why you´ve dated her.” She´s a bit… drunk.

They ordered a bottle of wine and… she´s had more than her share of it. In fact, the bottle´s empty, the last of it is on her cup.

 

“If, before all this, you would´ve asked me if I´ll compete for another woman for your love, I would´ve said, why? Well, sure, why not? But it seems I´ve been doing it all this time…” Pam was not really used to alcohol, but this wine was sweet so… she got a lot of it before noticing.

She was not drunk to the point she´ll start doing embarrassing things, or falling asleep; she was drunk to the point when she tells all of the truth. And right now, there´s a few things she´d like to get out of her chest. Her big chest…

 

“Be honest, do you think I´m prettier? Hmmm?”

“Well… you… both of you… you both have your own… self… pretty… ness? It´s not a matter of who´s prettier it´s more like… you´re just both so… so…” that question came out of the blue, a very unexpected question, that carried a lot of power.

If he says something wrong, what are the chances that she won´t complaint? Or cry? She´s a sensitive woman.

 

“Well, I thought you were going to lie and say it´s me. I mean, we both know you´re good at keeping secrets.” That hurt.

“JUST KIDDING!” she said, between laughter. “No hard feelings, Trevor. What you did was wrong, yes. And I won´t deny I ate one or two buckets of ice cream while feeling down. But it seems we found way to solve this, as adults. Or, should I say… growing women?”

Trevor was aroused. This lightly drunken Pam was so random. And at the same time kind of teasing. Her body had him hot, but her words, her “jokes”, and all those hints that he´s a jerk for doing what he did. That´s confusing, and at the same time, mentioning her growth is sexy!

 

“Uhm… Pam, do you think we could, or should, take this to a more… private place?” he wanted sex. He can´t hold it. Plus, she may be as horny as he is…

“Nah. Sorry, dear, I know what you want, but that´s not gonna happen…” What?!

 

“Kelsey and I… we made a deal. You´re not getting any… fun, until we say so. And right now… we haven´t agreed on a date.” Well… he does deserve a bit of that. “But don´t be sad, I promise you we´ll have some,” She approached and whispered to him, “intimacy, soon.”

In the meantime, she approached and kissed him, deeply, passionately. Her fuller lips over his.

 

Trevor liked it, even if it was just a kiss, it was something. His main question is, when will he get laid?

 

End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 15 on my patreon, you can join for early access, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 6 by Mine1234
Author's Notes:

I´ll make a double update! Chapter 6 and 7 will be posted right away ;D

Things were going smoothly for Trevor. Slow, and easy. Little by little, Pam and Kelsey were coming back to his life. Without them, he´s not sure what he´ll do!

His life is… kind of boring. He wakes up and heads to work, chit chats with his friend from work, then comes back home, and… watches series.

Before, he would spend the whole evening with Pam or Kelsey. One per day, of course. But without them, he just had all this free time, and he doesn´t know what to do with it.

 

Trevor finds himself thinking more and more on them. The treatment works, for sure! He can see them growing, taller, curvier, so sexy! He can hardly keep it together when they meet him. Probably because he´s eager to see them, but he´s sure he feels hot when they come.

A fantasy of his come to life! They are growing! Sexy growing women! The idea of them getting taller by the day makes him hot! Horny. With lustful thoughts.

 

He wonders, when will they give him a chance to… get some action. Looking at them and not having a chance to try anything, because he messed up, is not fair!

Sometimes Trevor just lays on the couch and wonders, when will there be some more… significant changes. When will they reach the six-foot-mark? When will they surpass him? And, when will they stand so tall that they will make him feel tiny?

It´s not his goal to feel small, but walking in the middle of two amazons, that sounds nice…

 

Trevor sometimes fantasizes about walking, it could be anywhere, the mall, the park, even a random store. He, at the height of 6´, walking between Pam and Kelsey. Being both 6´6”! Or 6´8”! Or even 7´!!!! Walking between tall, thick, imposing goddesses.

Wearing tiny, tight clothes, allowing their “assets” to be displayed. Their massive breasts bouncing on their tiny tank tops, their massive thighs swelling out of their diminutive shorts, their round asses bouncing! He can´t wait!

 

Still, he knows he must be patient. Before he notices, things will change, and both women, hopefully complete amazons by then, will fight for his love… Well, at least compete in a certain way.

So far, they haven´t show any signs of rivalry, or a hint that they are competing. They appear to get along, but not quite as friends. They come up to the coffee shop together, and they, all three of them, go to that clinic together.

Will there be a point when things get a little more… intense?

 

Sunday came faster than he expected, and once more, he found himself sitting at the same spot, at the same coffee shop, waiting for the not-so-same ladies to come.

He was eager to see the changes on them. Maybe Pam was not that different, since he saw her recently, but Kelsey… he was eager to see her changes.

He waited, with a question in mind, is Kelsey still the taller one? What if… can Pam surpass her?

 

Just as always, both women came into the shop, together. And both looked striking!

Pam was wearing some tiny shorts, showing off all of the long, shapely, sexiness of her legs. And wearing this pink top over, a top that looked tighter.

And Kelsey, she was wearing jeans, really tight ones. Wrapped all over the expansive flesh of her legs. And above, she was wearing a tank top, showing off the inflated, bouncy, enlarged size of her breasts! They looked HUGE!

 

Kelsey had grown, definitely! Since the last time they met, she was taller, and she´s developed some sensuous curves over the last few days. A remarkable difference in just a few days. How much taller? He wasn´t sure, the bounce of her breasts was hypnotizing. They trembled with each of her steps. Sooooo hot!

 

And so curvy. But she had to be. Kelsey added ten pounds to her growing figure. As well as a whole inch to her height. Kelsey was standing at 5´9”, and weighting 128 pounds. Also, her breasts had gone up to a 32E-cup.

But Pam was not too far behind her. Her slightly curvier figure was now 140 pounds, five pounds more since the last time she and Trevor met. But that was not the main difference. She´s grown taller. Over the past few days, she´s been growing a little faster than Kelsey. Standing now only half an inch shorter. That´s right, Pam´s now 5´8”, and a HALF!

 

Kelsey noticed, she made sure to look down at Pam´s feet when they met. And she realized, they were even. Not in size, but on the boost from their shoe heel. She was just half an inch shorter, and Kelsey could tell the difference.

This was a bit worrying, but not that bad. Yet, she wondered, why is she growing faster?

 

As every Sunday, they made Trevor the same question. Who? Who will he choose? If he has already chosen.

He had it hard. Pam was curvier, and looked taller. But Kelsey was filling up so nicely. It was hard, and to his hesitation, Kelsey said: “I guess you can´t tell… yet.” Again.

Trevor felt a little bad, but it was so hard! He couldn´t just chose, there was so much more than just their bodies. Plus, the way they are growing, it´s intriguing.

 

“Don´t worry, Trevor, you can take as much time as you need.” Said Pam, with her sweet tone, as she went over the menu. Pam really likes sweet things, and that coffee shop´s full of things she can munch in.

“Yeah, take your time. But remember, if we decide to go on, then, the treatment must go on too…” Said Kelsey, not too upset about it as he expected. If only he knew she wanted to keep up with it.

 

Also, like she said, the treatment must go on. This treatment´s not like, you receive a shot and you keep growing forever. No. There must be another dose. To keep a control of it, the women under the treatment must go back to the clinic for a check-up, to see their progress. And, they will be asked if they will like to go on with it. If they agree, they must receive another dose.

Another shot, and a few more pills. And what are the pills for? Mostly so that their growth goes on smoothly. The pills don´t affect their sizes, only the way they feel. So that they don´t feel too heavy, or too tall. They are meant to keep their bodies feeling… the same. As if this was a more “natural” growth.

 

“Ok, since you want us to keep going…” Said Kelsey as Trevor nodded, and Pam gave the first bite to the chocolate-glazed donut she ordered. “We´re gonna need to go to the clinic tomorrow.”

“Ok.” Answered Trevor. Anything to keep them nice and growing.

Pam chewed the donut, savoring the sweet chocolate as she paid attention to Kelsey. Who added…

“Tomorrow, morning. We need to be there before 10:30 am.” Knowing that…

“TOMORROW! At… but I have work tomorrow…” Trevor has to work, from 9-5, he can´t just get out and drive them both at the clinic in the middle of his shift.

This was one of those times when Kelsey will test him. And slightly make him struggle for what he did. “So what? You can call in sick. And if they want you to repay for the lost hours, you can work extra hours. It´s not like you´re busy with someone…”she teased, imposing their schedule over his, and also making emphasis on the fact that, with both of them reducing their time with him, he had more than enough free time.

 

“But… I….” Trevor didn´t like the idea, but he had no idea what to say. What could he use as a counter-argument? Before Kelsey… nothing.

“What? Trevor, are you doubting? I thought you liked our… growing…” If he would like them to keep it up, then he must comply…

 

Trevor found himself calling in sick. Stomachache, something “casual”. And then, he found himself driving both of the growing women to the clinic.

After the very long drive there, he was sitting at the waiting room. Waiting for the tall secretary to call Kelsey. And then, Pam.

He didn´t felt comfortable skipping work, but this was worth it. Even now, even when both were still three inches shorter than him, he liked it. He liked the idea that, one of these days, they will be taller.

Trevor watched their bodies. Going from Kelsey to Pam. Watching their longer legs, their bigger boobs. Their heads, rising taller and taller, and…

 

“Burns? Kelsey Burns? Dr. Glasshow will see you now.” Said the secretary, calling Kelsey.

And after a while, she called Pam.

“Jensen? Pamela Jensen?”

 

Trevor wasn´t allowed in, he had no problem with it. Even if he´s the one paying, but he doesn´t complaint. His only question is, why did Kelsey walk out with such a smile on her face? He knows her well enough to tell that, the smile she´s had, it´s the one that always comes to her face whenever something good happened to her.

What is it?

 

Pam was now in the room with the Doctor. And, after taking some measurements, as she did with Kelsey, as she would´ve done with ANY patient, she checked on her notes and had a chat with Pam.

The first question was, how satisfied is she with the treatment?

 

“Tell me, Ms. Jensen, how do you feel about it? Are you liking your progress so far?” Asked Dr. Glasshow.

“YES! It´s great! So far, everything´s been working super!” The positive attitude of hers was something the Doctor liked on her patients. If they are happy, she´s happy.

“I´m glad. Now, would you like to continue with it?” Same question she made Kelsey.

And, of course, Pam´s answer, as Kelsey, was yes.

 

Both women were on until the end! But, before moving on, there´s a few things the Doctor needs t explain. Same speech to both.

“You already know how this works, at first. Right now, you´ve grown two-and-a-half inches. And gained 23 pounds.” Kelsey only grew two inches, and gained eighteen pounds. So far, Pam´s taking the lead!

Now, those are just facts, there´s a few things the Doctor needs to explain. “The effects of the treatment are, kind of the same for all patients. With some variations on the height they grow or the weight they gain. Some are quicker growers, some quicker gainers. BUT, there´s one thing you must know…” that´s the same thing she said to Kelsey.

In fact, you could picture Dr. Glasshow, the tall, buxom woman, saying the same thing to both, Kelsey and Pam.

“This is just the beginning, over the next few weeks, or few months, your body will start adapting to the changes. And, in order to achieve whatever you have in mind, you must decide what to do. What do you want to do with your body? After this point, it´s all up to you. Now, think about it, what type of body would you like to have?”

Their bodies worked perfectly! And so did their metabolisms. Working as a perfect machine, turning calories into size. Adding inches in height, but also in width. However, their bodies, so far, have kept a slim complexion. A trimmed waist. Now, the doctor´s question is, would they like to keep it that way?

 

End Notes:

This story is all the way up to chapter 19 on my patreon, here´s a link:

 https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 7 by Mine1234

“You can, in a way, mold your body as you please. You can keep growing this way, and I´m sure you´ll have a beautiful body in the end. Just look at me.” Said Dr. Glasshow.

She was one of the very first to undergo the treatment. She went from a regular 5´6” lady to an absolute amazon! A tall, curvaceous and sexy 6´7” woman. Imposing everywhere she went. Breathtaking, with her augmented curves. And it was all natural. It was 100-percent her.

“I kept my body growing in a constant way.” She continued, “Maintaining a healthy life. Eating healthy, working out regularly. Now, my question is, what´s your goal?”

Both Kelsey and Pam shared the same goal. Win Trevor. But that was the prize, now, what´s the way? What do they want their bodies to become?

 

Dr. Glasshow explained things, but with more details, now that she knows they may be into this for the long-term. Their bodies will change, yes, but, the more they grow, the more their bodies will change. Right now, they are kind of, in the standard, growing taller and developing a hourglass figure.

Developing a buxom body. But that won´t remain like this forever. Their bodies will get used to their habits, and the serum injected will sort of “learn” from their decisions and grow according to what seems to be their “wishes”.

She had a regular routine, and ate quite a lot. She couldn´t help it, the body just craves for more as they grow. However, she built her body, with some exercise, to develop the buxom, sensuous shape she currently has.

It´s like programming the body to grow as you wish. They may not be able to change so much on the way they grow vertically, but they may shape up as they wish. The question is, what will they do?

 

“You have to make sure your habits match the type of body you wish to have,” Continued the Doctor. “Don´t worry if you over eat sometimes, it will be easier to lose weight now, or at least maintain a slimmer shape. However, if you wish, it´s also easier to gain weight.”

Apparently, their bodies will react, in a fast way, to the things they do. Shaping up their bodies according to their habits.

“But make sure not to work out too much, because turning mass it into muscle can also be easier. But, even if you gain a lot of weight fast, not all has to be fat, your bodies will grow proportionally. Still, you should try to maintain a healthy diet.” Both girls paid close attention to her words. And now, time to decide how to grow.

 

Both wanted to make sure to maintain a body they liked, but also, one that Trevor would. Each knew what he liked, at least from each of them.

As Pam heard the Doctor´s speech, she wondered, what to do? She doesn´t like diets, and working out it´s a bit… unnecessary, Dr. Glasshow said she could stay slim, however… is that her goal?

Trevor likes Pam curves, and a much curvier body, well… “I think he´d like me better if I stay… soft…” she thought, considering developing a softer body. After all, she does like food, right?

Sweets, candy, pastry, and food loaded with calories always taste better. So… how about getting a bit…. Thicker?

 

And Kelsey didn´t lose her chance to think about it too, she was more thoughtful than Pam, considering all of her possible options. What does Trevor like? Boobs, butts, overall, thicker, larger bodies. But she will grow that way either way, so… what does he need?

He´ll be attracted towards a body that allures him in a different way, she has to be different to Pam, not just grow bigger assets but… she needs to stand out.

“What if, on top of getting bigger, I get in better shape too? Maybe he would like me better if I was a little more… imposing.” She thought, maybe he wanted a taller woman because he wants someone to take the lead?

Kelsey´s smarter than him, she´s sure. Now, does he want someone smart because he wants someone to take care of things? If that´s so, then, does he want someone more… sheltering? Maybe, just maybe, he´d like to be with someone stronger?

 

Both women had a mission, and some testing to do. Each will grow on the way they believe is what Trevor wants. Or at least something he´d like, or even need. Pam will grow softer and sweeter, and Kelsey will grow stronger and protective.

They didn´t share these thoughts with Dr. Glasshow, that, as she said, was their decision, however, they will need to come for a check-up every two weeks. More than just receiving a shot that will allow them to keep growing, there´s some other things she´ll have to check.

Turns out that, once reaching a certain height, things get a little… different. Not just about their sizes, but the way they think…

 

They started working on it the very next day. They had a theory of what Trevor would like. Pam´s was, if he likes them tall, then he must like them bigger, right? In more than one way. And Kelsey, she went over just the superficial things, a bit more psychological. He likes bigger women, but, is that because he wants them to be the stronger sex? Does he have a need she doesn´t know?

In the end, both women got to do different things. Things they were curious about. To Pam, it was easy, she already liked food, now, how about just letting herself go? Get chubby, thicker all over. Softer, massive. The Doctor explained her body will distribute her gain in a proportional way, so, this is her chance to see how far she can get.

And Kelsey, she needed to become some sort of alfa woman for Trevor, and how? Well, what about some muscle? Growing taller and stronger. Developing some nice muscles. A more imposing physique. A more protective figure. Maybe he wants to be with a bigger woman because, deep down, he feels weak and would like someone to protect him?

 

None of them will share their plans with him not even with the Doctor. May both see the changes as they go. But, how will things he for these ladies from now on?

Pam started by adding another meal to her already generous diet. Since she started the treatment, she´s been eating and eating, and so had Kelsey, however, Pam´s more of a glutton, and now, she´ll get to let herself go even more.

And Kelsey, the first thing she did was to start working out. She´s not sure if she´d like to go to a gym so, working out at home will be a nice start. To see if Trevor likes it. With the serum on her, the results must be faster, right? She´ll start with a no-equipment routine.

 

Both started working on their own new habits, but, they couldn´t just leave Trevor aside. While they worked in this, they needed to date him too.

This week, Pam was the first one to give him a call. A date, on Wednesday, the place? A buffet! How else will she put on some pounds if she doesn´t eat more? A walk on the park will only make her burn calories faster, but going to an all-you-can-eat buffet, that will certainly help her grow, right?

 

On Wednesday, Trevor parked right in front of her apartment, and waited, excited, for her. He knows it´s been only two days since they last met, but he´s eager to meet her. To meet either of them, knowing they are growing is driving him nuts!

When Pam came out of her apartment, Trevor smiled. She was a muse! She hasn´t really grown that much. She´s now 5´9”, and her body, well, her top does look tight, but the lose sweatpants she´s wearing, they are not letting him see the extra thickness added to her body.

And, why is she wearing sweatpants? Well… let´s just say she needs some extra room to grow during their date…

 

They got to the buffet, Chinese food. And picked a table. They chatted a little, and then, time for her mission. Stuff her face as much as she can!

She stood up first, while he went to the bathroom. And when he was back, he saw Pam, sitting at the table, with two plates FULL of food! To the brim! Plates with three or four inches of food, layer on top of layer.

There was a bunch of rice, chicken, meat, and vegies. All piled up in two different plates. The idea of her eating that much was a bit off, but knowing all that food will make her grow, he was aroused by that!

 

Trevor always liked to fantasize about them. Whenever they came to his mind, which was quite frequent since he misses them. However, after a bit of thinking how are they and when they´ll meet, he tends to wonder, how tall are they?

So far, the changes are nice! Great even! They are growing at a constant rate, and the bodies of these two ladies are becoming more and more sensuous with each passing… date.

Every time they meet, they are a little taller, and a bit fleshier. He´s not sure how´s the rate of growth. How much weight are they packing in contrast with how much height they have increased. But there´s one thing he knows for sure, as long as they keep growing, he´s fine.

He likes it, any type of growth is, at the end, growth. Whether their breasts expand more, or their butts does, they just keep getting bigger, sexier, juicier.

But, whenever he´s acting in a more… regular way, a not-so-horny one, he comes to think that maybe he should keep things normal and not ogle at them every time their bodies grow. Because, in the end, they will keep going until he decides. His main worry is… will he ever decide?

 

“Mmmmmm, sooooo tasty! You should try this teriyaki chicken, oh, and some Takoyaki, and if you can, why don´t you try… ugh, everything´s so delicious, just try it all!” Said Pam, with her mouth quite full.

Trevor just smiled at her, while she kept stuffing her face. He wonders, what´s up with her? She´s eating a lot. But that must be because of the treatment, right?

Currently, her body´s using up a lot of extra calories to keep this induced growth. As long as she keeps getting thicker, he doesn´t mind. He wouldn´t mind some more junk in her trunk…

 

By the end of the date, and another two plates full of food. Pam was pleased, Pam was happy, Pam was… stuffed!

She ate a LOT! He ate a lot too, but a lot on his standards. Compared to her, he ate nothing. Part of him kind of likes it, this is sort of a reminder that she´s going to be, at some point, the bigger one. Picturing her taller than him gets him hard.

Pam will soon tower over him! And he knows it. Right now, she eats way more than him. As he looks at her, he can see a massive bulge on her, a huge, round, tight stomach. One that pushes her round tits up.

 

A big belly that also pushes her shirt up. He can see some of her belly flesh, tightly round.

“How did she… doesn´t it hurt?” he wonders. Not sure if she ate this much because of him or…

“Huff… that. Was. Sooooo gooooood!” she smiled, rubbing her inflated stomach as she let some air out, maybe trying to relieve some pressure?

She could be eating a lot to grow faster or… maybe this is just Pam enjoying herself. She always said that, one day, she may just let herself go and not worry about her weight. He´s wondering, is that day today?

 

Ever since Pam left the doctors office, she´s been eating more and more. Her stomach has actually stretched a bit. And thanks to the treatment, her stomach will learn to keep going. Stretching more and more to store more food. In the end, she´ll pack the pounds where they should.

Right now, she´s just getting a juicier shape. Her butt´s taken the biggest “damage”. She´s caked up! And not just that, her thighs are also getting thicker. And, soon, her boobs will start expanding too.

She´s been eating too much in too little time. Her body´s still learning what she´d like to do with all that mass. Currently, with all the food she ate, which is about EIGHT pounds of food in a single meal. Pam weights 154-pounds.

Probably she´ll burn a couple of them, but those pounds that stick… they will only get her one step closer to becoming the huge soft woman she knows Trevor will love.

This was a huge difference. She weights fourteen pounds more than the last time they met. That´s a ton of weight considering they met three days ago. Even if only two or three of those pounds stick on her, that´s still about two or three pounds gained PER DAY.

Pam certainly wants to become the bigger woman. The question is… is it working?

 

She knows it is, Trevor´s looking at her inflated stomach. Swallowing every now and then. Does he like it?

“Oh, Trevor, I´m sure you like it…” Pam thought, drawing a victorious smile on her face. “Maybe it´s not the tummy, but I´m sure you like a woman with… appetite…” There were a lot of different things on his phone.

Among them, expansion. And amongst that, weight gain. A woman growing curvier, thicker, and also taller.

She can´t claim she already won, but she´s sure that, this is one of the things he likes… and she´s not so wrong.

End Notes:

This story is all the way up to chapter 19 on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 8 by Mine1234

Days went by, and Trevor was just lost in his thoughts about these women. They were getting taller, and hotter! No matter how they change, he knows that as long as they keep rising and rising, he´ll love them.

The only problem is, who will he choose?

 

Trevor´s aware that, in the end, he´s going to have to choose one of them. That´s his biggest fear. Well, more than a fear, it´s concerning. Will he be wise enough to choose? Or is he going to blow things up.

So far, the only thing blowing up are the girls. Well, Pam sure is.

 

Her appetite has certainly increase. Even if, amongst his kinks, watching a woman stuff herself is not his main goal. It certainly is to see a woman eat way more than him, and more when it comes to a “growing woman” like Pam.

That only makes her look bigger, more voracious. He wonders, when will her size match her appetite? When will he be looking up to her.

In fact, to them. He hasn´t forgotten about Kelsey. But he´s sure Kelsey won´t be doing the same Pam is.

 

Kelsey´s different. She doesn´t like food as much as Pam does. However, this treatment´s got her eating quite a lot. But, in the end, her figure is not showing the same results as Pam´s is.

Or is it? He´s not sure. It´s been a while since he last saw her. But today, he´ll meet her. At the park.

 

Trevor was sitting there, waiting. Watching people pass him by as he was sitting on a bench, surrounded by the green of the grass. Bushes, trees, the singing of the birds. The weather was nice, with some cool breeze in this relatively hot day.

But not as hot as the woman who´s waving at him from the distance…

 

Trevor had no idea from where Kelsey would pop up. But, when he turned to his right, he could see her, making her way over the stone path.

Trevor couldn´t believe his eyes. She was so different!

 

In a matter of a few days, Kelsey´s figure has changed. A lot! For starters, her waist is slimmer.

She´s, for some reason, wearing sports clothes. A tight, red top, and some yoga pants underneath. Yoga pants her legs are filling up nicely.

Her thighs had certainly grown, he can tell that her legs are plump, sexier. The tight fit of her clothes accentuates her sensuous shape. A slim waist, killing legs, and, well, her bust seems the same. Which is kind of a shame for him, but that doesn´t matter. Not all of the growth has to be on the chest department.

However, there´s one thing he can tell, Kelsey´s… not growing as much as pam…

 

On the height department, Kelsey has grown. He can notice she´s taller, but until she´s standing right before him, he won´t be able to tell that this lady has reached 5´10”. However, she´s a bit behind on the… weight department.

Not that having them gaining weight is his main goal. However, there´s something on knowing that a woman´s heavier than him that gets Trevor kind of excited…

Kelsey´s current weight is 135 pounds. Twenty pounds behind Pam. Still, she´s still an inch taller. Thankfully she´s still the tall one, or at least she was the last time they met.

 

Kelsey had changed, for real. She´s been working on her plan about growing stronger for him. So far, she´s been working out on her free time, and that causes her to eat a bit more. However, her new body is capable of consuming pretty much all of the extra calories she´s been eating. Still, she was able to gain some muscle, not too much since it´s been a few days since she started. But so far, the results show!

She´s been working mostly on her legs, that´s why they seem plump and sexy. However, she´s also been working on her core, intentionally or unintentionally, she just wanted to know what´s it like to have abs. And so far, she´s getting close to it.

Her thighs have gained a consistent amount of muscle, being where most of the gained weight went. Together with her firm-looking glutes. However, she´s burned most of the extra fat stored on her stomach, defining her belly a bit. Right now, she´s got a tight stomach.

You can´t see a six-pack, but if she was to uncover her stomach, to rise her blouse a bit, you´ll see the contours of her abdominal muscles. Two smooth lines, from her belly button to her, well, to under her bust.

She has this more athletic looking body, and just to make sure he notices, she wore sports clothes. She even bought a pair of cute running shoes. To match the outfit and also because none of her shoes fit anymore.

 

“Hi there, mind if I sit…” she asked, looking sensuous, with sexy eyes. Knowing she was making him a bit nervous.

“Sure! Uhm… yeah.” Maybe he should´ve stand up and greet her with a kiss. But he was lost on the changes of her body to think quick.

 

“So, uhm… you look different…” Trevor said, first time he points that out, actually.

“Yes. I´ve been working out a bit, does it show?” She asked, knowing very well it does.

“Sure! You look… amazing!” He was looking at her, trying to size how tall she was now. He can see her face is almost leveled with his while they share the bench.

He´d like to put a number. But that will be up to her.

 

To have her sitting next to him is a turn on. Her sexy ass spreads gently over the bench, he knows it´s wider, but he can also tell her legs look firmer. Stronger even.

All of the exercise has much faster and better results for her. In the last few days, she made the progress of a couple weeks. If the treatment is not miraculous, then who knows how else you could call it.

Right now, Trevor´s lost in her beauty. Her curves are accentuated, her waist is sexily trimmed, and her clothes hug her body in the smoothest and sexiest of ways.

 

They chatted, but after a while, they couldn´t help but to kiss. Passionately.

He wrapped his arm around her, she was surely not as soft as Pam was. But that doesn´t make her any less sexy. She´s gorgeous in her own way.

Fit, athletic, with a hourglass figure. She knows he likes it, the passion with which he kisses her, the heat coming from his body while the breeze cools down their lust. She knows he´s got the hots for her.

Still, Kelsey´s not sure if she´s winning…

 

The main goal is to tease the man, however, is she the best one at it?

The tool both ladies use are their bodies. But, is Kelsey the hotter one? She can´t really be sure she´ll win if she maintains a thin physique.

Yes, she knows she´s hot. But, is hot what he´s looking for? Or is it bigger?

 

Pam posted a few pictures of them at the restaurant. Kelsey´s first thought was “WOW!”

Pam´s been filling out much faster than she is. And it shows! However, Kelsey´s also filling out, but maybe not as fast.

She´s been working out, and having a healthy diet. But she´s really new at this. She doesn´t even have a formal routine. She just picked up a routine she found online; one she could do from home.

But she´s sure on one thing, she needs to get to a place where she can… enhance her body in a better way. And also get advice from people there.

How to grow, how to get better results. There´s people who got WAY more experience than her. People who have been working out for years. She could use that.

 

Kelsey´s got the determination and the goal; plus, she´s got a body that can guarantee quicker results. The only thing she needs is advice. For someone to teach her. And, as soon as this week´s over, she´ll go hit the gym.

Her legs are growing nicely, but she can make them grow more. She can define her abs; she can even grow bigger arms. All in order to show him she can protect him.

Why would a man look for a bigger woman if it´s not for protection? At least that´s how she sees things.

 

Besides, none of them have told him but, the real “fun” is right about the corner. They´ve been kissing and teasing for a while, now, how about some real fun?

 

End Notes:

You can get a few chapters ahead on my patreon, up to chapter 20, here´s a link:

 https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 9 by Mine1234

Days went by, before Trevor knew it, he was at the clinic, sitting right in the middle of these two gorgeous women.

He couldn´t help but to note the difference in size, it was amazing! He felt how they were getting closer to his height. The feeling was almost intoxicating. He couldn´t help but to turn at Pam´s legs at his left, then at Kelsey´s legs at his right.

They sat at his sides to, you know, so that both could get a chance to be close to him. That´s why they picked the big couch at the waiting room. And, well planned ahead, both ladies picked the tinniest shorts they had. Of course, they were new, however, they were already out growing them.

 

To his left, Pam´s thick, plump, smooth legs were teasing him in her tiny denim shorts. The fabric of the shorts sinking on the expansive flesh of her massive thighs. Pam had gained a few extra pounds over the past few days.

But that´s how her plan´s supposed to go. She needed to grow a big, soft body, for him. A body with large proportions, soft, round, and for the most, BIG. And she was succeeding, right now, Pam´s thicker, and also taller form, weights about 174 pounds, and Pam´s now 5’10”, that´s right, only TWO inches shorter than him, and, well, just five pounds lighter.

That´s right, Pam´s really close to his weight now, and she only plans on getting past him. She´s actually gaining weight pretty quick. Unlike Kelsey…

 

At his right, he had Kelsey´s thunder thighs. She wore a pair of black, tight, spandex shorts. That made her round, firm butt much sexier. However, there was a consistent difference among them, for starters, Kelsey was not, per se, packing the pounds like Pam.

Working out gave her a nice, lean, and firm body. Sexy, shapely, fit. However, she was burning out the calories she consumed, even if she could built some muscle, her weight was not going up as fast as the one of her “rival”. Kelsey was 141-pounds, that´s over thirty pounds lighter than Pam.

For someone who´s competing to see who can grow the most, this is not good. The difference in weight augmented! Before, Pam was only seven pounds above Kelsey, now, she´s 33, that´s almost five times more!

However, Kelsey was still on the lead with height, standing at 5´11”, but the difference in height is not enough to allure Trevor. Kelsey knows she must do something, else, she´ll stay behind.

 

Deep down, there´s something in Kelsey´s mind, what if Pam, for some reason, grows more than her? What if she surpasses her height? Then she´ll be officially on the lead, for EVERYTHING! Leaving Kelsey with no chance to compete. She must do something, fast!

 

At this point of this competition, things were going well, at least for Pam. Her body has been expanding so proportionally, so smoothly. No signs of stretch marks, or any other thing that can make her skin look, in a way, unperfect. She´s growing, and her body seems to be taking in the growth quite nicely.

Her skin looks smooth, her body looks plump, with curves growing in all of the right places.

And Kelsey can tell. While she´s waiting there, she can tell Pam´s getting ahead of her. The inch she has on her is not something a pair of heels can fix, and she knows it.

But Kelsey shouldn´t be afraid, she´s been growing quite nicely. Her torso´s getting stronger, she can put on more reps. Her body looks lean, athletic and, soon, she´ll be growing some nice muscle. But first, there´s some things she must fix, for starters, her diet.

If she really wants to compete with Pam, then she must pick up the pounds. In the end, she´ll only grow more muscle. Getting her closer to her goal. The question is, will she win?

 

The worst thing is, Pam looks so careless. As if she knew she already won. The truth is, she´s just a positive woman, however, Kelsey feels as if she could really tell she´s getting ahead of her. And her secret? Well, she´s only been eating, and eating, and eating. And that´s it.

Now, there won´t be much more time to compare sizes since, well, the doctor´s about to call them. One by one, it´s time for their check-up…

 

This visit was, regular, except for a little something. A warning. Dr. Glasshow, the tall, thick amazon, warned them that, they are getting really close to the six-foot-mark. Which should be something good, right? Well, it´s not quite like that.

She made them the same question, will they like to keep going? The answer, obviously, was yes. This is barely starting. However, there was something they should know.

The more they grow, the more… different they will feel. Most women who have submitted themselves to this treatment had grown, but not over the 6´4” mark, why? Well, something happens once they reach 6´5”.

They get, amongst other things, horny. Which is not that bad, however, there will be this urge growing, together with their bodies. To seduce, to tease, to get laid with men. That´s why no men´s allowed at Dr. Glasshow´s office.

She gave up her growing at 6´7” because she knew that, past that, it will be VERY hard not to try and have sex with every man she sees. The main reason why it´s any man is, well, because she´s single, but as Dr. Glasshow said:

“If you´re married, or in a relationship, then those urges you´ll experience will be guided, even centered on that precise man you love.” In both women´s cases, it was Trevor.

 

This were quite some news. It basically means that, the more they grown, the hornier they will get. And every time, they will be focusing on seducing Trevor. In a way, it was good, then there´s no chance they, unlike him, cheat. However, how will things be by then?

The doctor seemed really serious. Still, they had a couple inches left before they reached that number. 6´5” was still pretty far away, right? Or… maybe not?

 

Both women were curious about this, therefore, they had a little chat on the back seat of the car. While Trevor drove them back home, both ladies chatted about the upcoming events.

While they shared some ideas and made a few plans, Trevor was feeling nervous, what were they talking about? Was it about him? And, if it was, was it something good? Or, maybe they were talking about what the doctor said, sharing details about their growth?

He was lost in it. Trying to picture what it would be like to walk side by side next to a tall, thick, and sexy amazon of a woman. One who´s got the hots for him. That was a nice picture.

But first things first, what´s going on back there? He wanted to turn, he wanted to ask, but he was driving. He only hoped they´ll share whatever they are talking about with him.

In the end, they did.

 

“So, Trevor, Pam and I were talking and… there´s something we´d like to tell you.” Said Kelsey, taking the lead.

“Yes? W-what´s up?” He was craving for it, his hands clenched on the steering wheel as he waited for them to talk.

“We, well, we noticed how much you were liking our growing bodies…” Kelsey continued.

Both women were sure on one thing; so far, so good. Trevor can´t take his eyes off of them. But they are still not so sure who he´s staring at more. Pam´s growing thicker, but she´s not sure if that´s exactly what Trevor wants.

Looking at Kelsey´s slim, thin and perfect waist, she´s doubting a little about her decision. Does he really want a bigger woman all over? Or maybe getting chunky is not the right course of action?

What if Trevor wants a more luscious body rather than one that´s just soft? Pam´s not sure, but there´s some doubts on her mind. She´s questioning if she has taken the right decision; feeling that Trevor may be liking more her trimmed body.

Growing thicker had Pam feeling a bit… fat. She´s outgrowing all of her wardrobe quite fast. Her butt´s gotten big, her tits had grown as well but… her waist is also thickening.

 

Therefore, with both women feeling… like the second place, they made a decision. They will take a break to work on their bodies. They will stick to their original plans. And once they meet again, which will be on the same day, to give both a chance to grow, they will give him some more fun…

 

“What? I´ll see you until Friday? But… why?” Trevor didn´t liked the idea. That was FIVE days from today. Five whole days without meeting either of them. That seems like too much.

“Don´t worry, Friday will come before you notice.” Said Pam.

“But… fine.” Trevor didn´t like the idea, but their rules are the rules…

“Don´t feel bad, it´s only so that we have some… time to grow.” Kelsey winked.

Could he wait for so long? Well, as long as there´s some impressive growing by Friday, he´ll bear for it.

 

That night, Trevor was thoughtful. Laying in bed, not able to sleep.

“It sucks. Why can´t I see them?” They were growing into tall, sexy amazons. So far, they are, well, tall, but they will only get taller!

It was hard for him to spend so much time without seeing them. It was already hard not to see them as much as he used to. He visited them about five times per week, to each of them. And now, he met them like two. Three, if they had a visit to the clinic. Things were not working as good as he would´ve wanted.

But this is all because, well, they decided to. He knows he´s not one to complaint, he basically, well clearly, cheated on them. He doesn´t deserve to have a say in things like this. But five whole days without looking at them?

 

“Would it be too weird if I happened to stop by their jobs?” He wondered. Alone, in his room, looking out the window. The only light he could see was the one of the moon.

The moonlight, entering his room through his open window. He stopped for a second to think, was the moon also alone? It´s surrounded by stars, but what’s it worth if it can´t touch them? Feel them, meet them.

Maybe he was too depressed, or thoughtful; probably he was too tired, it was about 1:00 am and he couldn´t fall asleep.

 

The truth is, five days without meeting his growing ladies? That was too much. Seeing them at the clinic seems to be only to tease him. Allowing him to see their hot, expansive bodies, just to remind him he can´t touch them. That it´s not up to him to set the rules for it.

However, both ladies, each on their respective apartments, had a lot to work on…

 

While he was upset at his own place, Kelsey and Pam were a little busy… well, they were before. Right now, they are both asleep. But they didn´t went to bed without making some plans.

Tomorrow, Monday, Kelsey will go straight to the gym and get a subscription. She needs better results, and the equipment they have there will guarantee better results. And, she´s done some research on the supplements she needs. So far, she ordered strawberry-flavored whey protein.

And Pam, she had some plans too. She doesn´t want to just get fat. Gaining weight comes quite easy. She needs to build a thick body, but a sexy one, not a round one only. Her plan remains the same, growing thicker, plump, soft, but she needs to add the sexy part. So, starting tomorrow, she´ll have a more… varied diet. Adding more vegetables, fruit, making sure that the calories are not empty.

Now, both ladies have, in a way, implemented their plans. The main idea remains, the only thing that changes is the process to get to it. Kelsey needs to bulk up, and Pam needs to make sure she´s growing thicker in all the right places.

The question is, by this Friday, will there be any results already? The answer´s simple, for sure! The treatment guarantee´s rapid growing, and their bodies work like machines to meet their goals. A better question would be, how different will they be? And, will they surpass him in height by then?

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 23 on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234

Chapter 10 by Mine1234

The Five days were torture for him. Trevor tried texting them, but their replies were short. They were kind, caring, but not much of a conversation. He called, but they seemed to be busy most of the time.

He even wondered, were they avoiding him? Have they gotten bored of him? Without them, he´s got nothing much to do but to go to work and wander around the city doing some random shopping. Mostly for groceries, gas, and a few other stuff.

Meanwhile, each of the ladies had their own things to worry about. Their growth…

 

Starting on Monday, both Pam and Kelsey were very busy with their new growing plans. Each was heading towards the right direction with their plans, however, they needed to make sure they got the best results.

Pam´s plan was, well, easier. What´s hard about eating large amounts of food when you have a body that can certainly take them? If she wasn´t on the treatment, she would surely gain the most weight on her belly.

Growing a bigger, rounder, softer gut. A paunch that would only get bigger and bigger, hanging lower and lower. All because of the lack of physical activity. Maybe even grow a double chin. However, that´s not what will happen.

She´s on a treatment that guarantees her body will grow proportionally, all of the weight gained will inevitably sculpt a sensuous figure. And with all the food she´s putting in, her figure will surely be on the thicker side. Right now, she´s thick, but she´s soon to become a tall, sexy BBW.

 

Besides, there´s also the fact that, unlike most people who gain weight, Pam´s growing taller. And taller as her curves grow curvier. Her legs thicken as they get longer. Her shoulders widen as her breasts grow heavier.

Right now, Pam stands at 5´10”, weighting 175-pounds. That´s right, she added a pound to her figure since she went to the clinic. But one pound is not enough. Besides, she needs to be sure that that pound is not just fat.

She´ll change her diet. But, what´s a diet? A diet doesn´t necessarily mean she will eat less and forbid certain types of food. Those are weight-loss diets. Pam´s working on a… different type of diet.

Her plan was to gain weight, to grow thicker, softer, and more sensuous. But, after seeing she´s getting a bit… chunky, compared to Kelsey´s slim, yet sexy, frame, she decided to change her diet.

A diet is what a person usually eats, and she´s been eating a lot of pastry, sugar, meat, pasta, and lots more of food that´s intended to gain weight. Now, it´s time to work on that.

Her plan is not to let out those foods she´s been having, no, her goal is to integrate more nutritious food to her diet. Greens, fruits, drink more water, more vitamins, more minerals. She´ll go for a more balanced diet.

 

It´s been said that a certain type of food is good for a certain part of the body. Like they say, an apple a day, keeps the doctor away. Now, Pam´s growing body, as the body of any other person undergoing the treatment, is capable of using all of the vitamins, protein, carbs, everything in the food she eats. Having the most benefits it offers.

Now, what is her plan? Certainly not loosing weight, but to make sure her body´s full of all the nutrients it needs. Why? Because Pam wants to grow a big, thick, and healthy body. A soft one, but still firm enough to have some sensuous curves, and not just big bulges of flesh. She wants to be a sexy big lady. With curves that allure Trevor.

 

And she´s certainly working on it, after she ate half-a-dozen of pancakes for breakfast, she made sure to have a red juice, full of antioxidants, to provide her body with vitality.

She´s going to stick to it, be consistent. Just as Kelsey will with her own plans.

 

Kelsey hasn´t been so focused on the diet part, but for this next stage of her growth, she must!

But first things first, she needs to find a gym. And that was, actually easy. She found one close by to her apartment. With all the equipment she may need. And, of course, trainers to help her.

She´s not so sure about it, but the results she got at her own place were nice. And fast. She struggled a bit the first day, but soon, things became much easier.

Working out at home, she went from ten push-ups in a row to thirty; from fifteen squats to fifty; and from almost five abs to twenty. She made various sets of them, and as time went on, she added more and more sets. Which also consumed more of her time, but that´s fine.

Growing needs time. And dedication. Consistency and a strong will. But it also needs some other things, such as diet, discipline and a schedule.

She was free as soon as she was done at work. Which is by 5:00 pm. After that, she has the whole evening to work out. She even started running in the mornings, not too much, only about twenty minutes.

But all that had impressive results on her. She had this lean, toned body. With thick legs and a tight butt, but that´s the problem, she needs more size, not just height.

 

Kelsey was sure on one thing, the more she works out, the more calories she burns, and she´s not sure on how to diet. Her thoughts are, if she´s hungry, then she eats, right? Well, when working out, that´s not precisely like that.

She needs to know how many calories she needs to grow some muscles. In the end, the treatment will make sure she keeps getting taller, but if she doesn´t get thicker, then she´ll be only a fit stick. And she doesn´t want that, she needs to allure Trevor with her curves, not narrow them.

 

So, what´s Kelsey´s plan? Easy, get fit. But what type of fit? Since Pam´s been filling out, noticeably, she needs to do the same. She made some research online, in order to get bigger muscles, you have to do one thing, and that´s caller “BULK”. You need to consume a lot more calories, and then, you´ll be able to grow more muscle mass.

Of course, that also implies that Kelsey will gain fat. But that would be if she was an average woman, and thanks to the treatment, she´s not. It would be as if her body could use all the nutrients, the protein, and the fat she consumes in a proper way. Not just store fat, but to burn it before she burns down something else.

Therefore, she doesn´t have to worry about her waist, but for the muscle she´s growing.

 

Both girls had to focus on their own things. Kelsey had to focus on her routines and the parts of the body that she worked on, plus, she needed to get lots of supplements. Lucky for her, she doesn´t need to worry about the ones to burn fat, or the pre-workout, the post-workout. She only needs protein.

She added a lot new things to her diet. A diet that was given to her at the gym. She now finds herself eating a lot of animal-based foods. Such as eggs, red meat, white meat, milk, fish. And so on. Her diet was, well, lighter, but now, she needs to bulk.

And just to make things go smoother, more like faster, she started drinking this weight-gain-shake in the morning. Whole milk, peanut butter, banana, yogurt, and last but not least, a scoop of whey protein, strawberry flavor. But she can also switch to chocolate soon.

Her goal now is to grow, it doesn´t really matter if she grows a little tummy, some people at the gym who are bulking, like she intends, have thick waists. All covered in muscle, but a belly seems to be included on the “bulking plan”.

 

While Kelsey was sweating at the gym and eating a lot more at home, Pam was visiting the store, several times. Turns out, greens and fruits need to be replaced more often than other foods. She can eat more of them without feeling so full, but she compliments that with some pastry.

She´s just wandering the aisles, picking up food to make a balanced diet. Well, a diet intended for a couple, not just her. But she can take it, she´s a walking machine after all. Her main goal is to grow.

 

As days go on. Each can tell the results. First, their clothes. They are getting tighter, and feeling shorter too. Both are gaining weight quite fast. But not on the same way.

Kelsey can see some more muscle on her body, she can see some biceps when she curls. And her thighs are swelling as well. Meanwhile, Pam´s getting thicker, but not just on the waist, in fact, her waist seems to remain the same as her hips and thighs are thickening.

But both share a feeling, they not only feel bigger, but stronger. Kelsey´s work out is having some quick effects, and Pam´s new diet is boosting her body as well.

Both are sure on one thing, next time they meet Trevor, he´s going to be speechless!

 

End Notes:

You can get all the way up to chapter 23 on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234



Chapter 11 by Mine1234

Trevor was excited. Today, on Saturday, which was one of his free days. He was sitting at the beach nearby. Waiting for his date. Kelsey.

That´s right, today, after a loooong wait. Which was starting to seem like a torture. And that also intensified when both girls postponed their date for Saturday instead of Friday. Now, Trevor finally had the chance to meet them. Well, at least meet one of them, Kelsey.

He´s so excited! In the messages they send, she said she was eager to show him her new “improvements”. His heart beat faster inside his chest as he tried to picture her. Could this finally be the day when she grows taller than him?!

That thought almost makes his heart break out of his chest. He wanted to know!

 

Right now, he was waiting by the ocean. Sitting over a towel over the white sand. The sun, shinning in the sky. He was not much of a beach man, but Kelsey… was?

She really wasn´t either, well, not a fan, but she does like the beach. The blue ocean, the sand on her feet. It was an uncommon place to be. And she, sometimes, likes to step out of the routine. She doesn´t love the sun on her face, much less to get sunburned. And the salt, sometimes it´s not such a pleasant place to be. But she wanted to be close to the ocean because… she wanted to show off.

 

“Oh, Trevor…” She said from behind him, in a melodic way.

Trevor was a bit tired, Kelsey told him their date will be really early in the morning. At 7:00 am. That way, she won´t get sunburned. And, it´s a little punishment for him, making him wake up extra early on his weekend.

Besides, Kelsey was a morning person. More now that she´s working out. She´s actually going for a run in the early morning. At 6:30 am, but today, instead of going for a run, she´s going for a date…

 

Trevor turned, and he couldn´t believe his eyes. There she was, Kelsey, in all of her glory. Only that today, his view was more GLORIOUS!

She was… hot! He scanned her, from head to toes. And he could really tell there were some changes on her body. In a little less than a week, she´s really changed.

She walked over to him, with a sensuous look, sexy clothes and a bag in hand. Unlike him, who only brought a towel, she was prepared. A nice, big bag, probably full with beach supplies. Sunscreen, an umbrella he didn´t care to bring, and maybe a couple more things…

 

Kelsey was certainly hot. Her body, with all the exercise, and the new diet, is plumping up. But not in a bulky way, she´s sensuously filling up with some muscle. He´s uncertain about why she´s getting muscular, but he likes it!

Of course, she´s not very muscular, so far, her body´s been toning up some more. Specially on her lower half. Plus, her torso, she looks ripped!

She´s got a four pack on her stomach. Smoothly marked abs that put her, well, above him on the core muscle area. Her waist is slim, her shoulders seem puffy, but her boobs… she´s wearing a bikini top, and her boobs, they are still E cups, but she´s so sensuous…

However, her legs are the ones that are thickening the most. Beneath, she´s wearing this old, denim shorts. Tiny, worn-out shorts that look so tight! Her thighs swell as they seem compressed on her tiny-looking shorts. Her longer legs look so much thicker.

And behind, her butt´s been getting firmer, tighter, juicier. All of the squats, burpees. All of the leg work-out has been thickening her legs noticeably! Now, she´s a leggy, fit, sexy muse. She certainly looks thicker, the change on her diet has had some nice effects on her.

She weighted herself this morning, and she was happy to see a noticeable gain, she´s 162-pounds! 162-pounds of sexy, lean, fleshy woman. She can tell he´s lost in her shape. And she´s SO right. His main question… how tall is she?

 

Kelsey looks hotter, fit, sexy. And… she also looks taller! Trevor rushed and stood up, wanting to see if she was finally above him. He got up from the towel and walked towards her.

“No way…” he thought as he approached, as he gave one step after the other. Now, he was looking at Kelsey RIGHT in the eye!

She was TALL! Officially as tall as him! As they are both barefoot on the hot sand. Kelsey´s reached the 6´ mark. Making the sexy woman just as tall as him.

Trevor can´t believe it! She´s… she´s tall!

 

“You… you look…” He was speechless. He couldn´t find the right words.

“Taller?” She can tell he´s excited about this. “Or maybe… hotter? Thicker? Perhaps-“ she made a pause, bent forward and sensuously whispered to his ear, “sexier?” Yes, yes to all!

Trevor just nodded at the hot woman´s words. He can´t believe this sexy lady is Kelsey. She looks so different! And in a matter of a few days?

She knows he can´t process all this change. She loves it! Will that put her one step ahead of Pam? Is Kelsey on the lead?

 

She certainly knows Pam´s not one to put effort into this. At least not much effort. It seems Pamela likes to be on the comfort zone. She didn´t even complaint when Kelsey wanted to date him in the morning. She literally said: “I´m not a morning person. You can have him on Saturday morning.” Oh, Pam, so naive…

The first step to win yourself, is to wake up early. Now, does that apply when you want to win someone else?

 

“So… do you like it?” Kelsey asked, looking at him with a sensuous look.

“Huh?” He was ogling at her.

“My body. Do you like these… improvements?” She made a turn so that he could see her greatest asset, her ass!

The front was great, but the back! Oh, her butt´s soooo juicy! So firm, so… tight!

“You know, I think I´ve outgrown these shorts… mind if I take them off?” She teased.

“S-sure! I… no problem.” PLEASE!!! A chance to see even more flesh? She was barely dressed right now! Well, properly dressed for the beach, but on regular standards, she´s dressed to impress.

 

Pam unbuttoned her shorts and, slowly, removed them. Turning back so that he could glare at her mighty ass as she bents and takes off the “annoying” shorts.

Trevor almost passed out when he watched the smooth, firm skin on her big ass. Her glutes were so hot! So plump, so firm! As she threw the shorts over the towel and got back up, he could see the entirety of her sexy ass.

Her bikini bottoms sinking in the middle of the mighty flesh of her huge ass. He never would´ve thought Kelsey could become a thick beauty. Well, gym thick, but shredder.

 

Kelsey was still on the way to become a mighty looking, muscular amazon. But so far, she´s done some nice progress. Right now, she had the shape of a woman who´s been working out for, at least, three to four months on a gym.

Everyone at the gym is amazed by her quick progress. And she, well, she´s impressed too. She´s gotten so thick on the legs, she reached the six-foot-mark, and, Trevor´s completely allured! YES!

 

“Mmmmm, yes, much better…” she said as she stretched. Showing off her thick legs. When she puts some pressure on her legs, when she flexes, he can see some smooth, bulging muscles on her legs. So far, her legs look impressively plump, but they are not exceptionally muscular. But she´ll work on that.

“So… what shall we do?” She said, allowing him to take this decision.

 

They were at the beach, by the pier. And, over there, there were a few places they could go. For a snack, the movies, even a small arcade. There were a lot of things to do, the question is, what does he want?

But, most importantly, will he let her decide? Will he let Kelsey take the lead?

 

“I… well… what would you like to do?” Trevor asked, looking at Kelsey as if he wanted her to decide.

Sweet. She thought. It seems that the growth´s been making her more… imposing. Or, maybe it´s the long breach of time between the last time they met and today. Certainly, he feels as if they were sort of setting the rules. As if all could fall down if they are not happy. Well, maybe this has given her a certain authority here. And now…

“How about we go for a swim?” Kelsey said, setting the “rules of the game”. It seems he wants her to take the lead. Or maybe he doesn´t really care what they´ll do. Or, he´s not able to think straight due to her sensuous body. Either way, she wants to swim… for certain reasons.

 

Kelsey pulled him, she was stronger now, he stumbled a little before he followed her lead into the calm waves of the blue ocean.

He was mesmerized by the way her butt jiggles as she ran into the water. How the shinning light of the sun made her skin incandescent. Her hair, flying in the salty breeze of the ocean. The sound of seagulls…

There were not many people at the beach, at the distance, there was this lady taking the sun. Some other people swimming further away. Right now, they felt as if they were alone in the beach. Kelsey knew it, no one´s come to the beach in quite a while, and there´s still a couple more weeks before this place gets really full.

She took the chance to allure him with her growing body.

 

He was not the best swimmer, but Kelsey… well, she wasn´t either. But that was before. Right now, she´s as graceful as a mermaid under the water.

Of course, she´s not trying to impress him with her improved swimming skills, she just wants her body to get wet…

 

As she emerged from under the water, he could see the alluring picture of her face. Her head, throwing back her wet hair, looking so gracious, so sensuous. Like a water muse, a siren; he was lured in her beauty.

But that was just the first part of the show.

 

Later on, when he was out, she followed him. As he took a sit over the towel, next to her bag, she walked out of the sea. And the view, oh the view, it was glorious!

Once more, she threw her hair back, then to the sides to get rid of all the extra water. The drops shinning under the sun´s beams, and so was her skin. Her wet skin shinned beneath the sun, making her sensuous shape brighter.

Her bikini was soaked, making it stick to her skin like a glove. He could see her erect nipples, and how the bottom sank beneath her thick thighs. Right on her crotch, drawing a sensuous camel toe.

And that was not it, her plump thighs swayed as she made her way to him. Her breasts bounced as she walked over the sand. It was like a runway, she was a model, emerging from the depts of the sea, like a goddess, coming to earth to claim one thing, him…

 

“I forgot…” she said.

“Wha…?” He was so lost on her sexy, taller, thicker body, he had no idea what she was saying. Forgot? Did she say she forgot something?

“Sunscreen, I need… to take care of my skin…” she was now right in front of him, she bent, with her firm breasts dangling a little before his eyes, he could feel the vapor of the water coming from her hot body, or was it his body? Who was the hot one at the moment? “and, so should you.” She bumped him right on the nose.

Trevor was so careless that he may have also forgotten to bring a change of clothes. There he was, shirtless, wearing completely soaked shorts. Lucky for him, she was prepared, but first… the sunscreen.

 

Kelsey was laying over the towel, with her face pointing straight at the ocean, chest down. Meanwhile, Trevor was lost on her body. Her curves, her flesh, her perfect skin. She was… gorgeous.

“You can start whenever you want…” She said, making him look down at the sunscreen bottle in his hand.

“Oh, yeah, sure…” he should be paying more attention to what he does instead of leering at her.

 

He got the sunscreen on his hands and began to rub. Her body feels so different. So fleshy, and yet so firm. Smooth, and thus, he can tell she´s developing some nice muscles beneath that.

To make some small talk, he asked her about her body. What she´s been doing to, well, develop such a gorgeous shape.

The answer was simple. “I got a gym´s membership.” And then, she started talking about how wonderful it was. Well, it was hard work, but she doesn´t mind getting her hands dirty. Much less when he´s the prize. But she didn´t say that. She just told him she´s going to the gym, one-hour a day, five days a week. Well, this is week one, but the results are certainly showing!

Besides, she doesn´t need to live in the gym. The treatment guarantees better, and faster, results. Plus, she´s not the kind of woman who likes to spend most of her free time sweating at the gym.

 

He rubbed her wider shoulders, her firm back, her long, sensuous legs. And at last, he worked on her soft, big, firm, round butt. Her butt cheeks were like clay in his hands. Firm, and still, they allowed his hands to work on them as he pleased.

He can´t deny one thing. He was hard. His question, was sex also on the plate? Short answer… later.

 

She invited him for lunch, but before, they had to change. She knew he didn´t had any clothes on him, except for the ones he was wearing, so, she was kind enough to bring some clothes for him. Not much, those were just clothes he´s left in her apartment over the last few months.

“Oh, I forgot I had these shorts.” He laughed, looking at the shorts she pulled from her bag.

“Yeah, I´ve been… keeping them for a while now. I´d say you should give them back… but I don´t think I´ll need them, you see… I find them… tight.” She approached and said these last words in a way his brain almost exploded.

Tight? Those shorts of his are TIGHT on her? Well, he can´t say she was lying. She´s as tall as him, and she´s certainly fleshier on some areas.

 

The chest and the butt are those, and also the thighs. Kelsey may weight a bit less than him, but their bodies are distributed differently. His shoulders are wider, yes, but her hips are much wider than his.

Kelsey´s carrying a big, sexy ass behind. One that certainly fills his pants, or in this case shorts, much better than his. The mere thought that she´s outgrowing him, if only on the bottom´s department, is so hot!

 

She invited him over to a restaurant nearby. She could eat, a lot more than before. But she had the right. She was bulking. However, she wasn´t just eating any food she felt like.

Since she was working on getting bigger, and more muscular, she´s been looking for food that has the most protein and the least fat. Keep the carbs on the plate, but also look for more than just empty calories. And, on top of everything, make sure to have a salad on the side.

He wasn´t so hungry, so… she ate, literally, twice he did. He didn´t care, she was a growing woman after all.

 

Once they were done, by noon. He dropped her off at her place.

“Well, it was a lovely date…” he said, not sure on how to tell her not to leave. Lucky for him, she had some plans in mind.

“Was? Trevor, who said this was over? Come, be my guest…” For real? She was inviting him over to her apartment?! YES!

The reasons were very clear. She´s been teasing him all morning. Sex was clearly the dessert after this date.

 

He found himself in her bedroom, naked, looking at her sensuous naked body, laying in bed. The fact that she had abs didn´t intimidated him, they were just a proof of the hard work she´s been doing at the gym. Besides, he wouldn´t mind getting laid with a strong woman.

The sex was wild! She´s… much stronger. Her legs wrapped around his waist as they fucked. Her thighs, straining him while he fucked her. Over and over.

The new stamina she´s got is crazy! At a point, she even rolled him over and got on top! For a moment, she took control. And it felt amazing!

 

Amazing for her and also for him. She had the chance to see, in his eyes, that he liked it when a woman takes the lead. Or maybe he´s so lost in her new body that he doesn´t really care and, the more intense this gets, the better?

Who knows, he came hard, and so did she. Both reached the perfect climax. Their moans filled the room, their passion fueled their bodies until the very end.

Trevor knows this has been the best day ever! She´s growing, she´s as tall as him, and she´s filling up so sexily. A fit muse, in did.

 

However, the day´s not over. There´s still something else ahead of him. Tonight, another date. With Pam…

 

End Notes:

You can get a few chapter ahead on my patreon :D

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 12 by Mine1234

The sky had turned dark. The stars were at full display on the big, empty sky. The night was cool, easy, windy.

Trevor was waiting outside of the movie theater. Waiting for Pam. He was delighted, and a bit spent, after his date with Kelsey. He was unsure what to expect from Pam.

 

“Man, is it too bad if I want her to be… bigger?” Or should he say, as big as Kelsey? Pam was ahead of Kelsey, speaking of weight.

Trevor felt bad for comparing both ladies. Even if it was only on the growth they´ve been doing. Growing taller, thicker. But Pam´s been growing the thickest.

 

Did she have a slow metabolism? Not quite. Does she eat more? Yes. Is that just it? Not exactly.

Both, Kelsey and Pam, are growing thanks to an experimental treatment. Which, by now, is no longer on the experimental phase, at lease not on an early one.

So far, it´s been tested, and so far, it´s well known, by the doctors and scientists who work at the clinic, that it is safe. However, their growth´s not, per se, written on stone.

The reason why both are growing so different? Easy, their habits. And, the reason why Kelsey seems to be struggling with weight, simple too, the power of mind.

Pam´s just indulging, and focused on growing a softer, smoother, and bigger body for him. On the other hand, Kelsey´s also focused on growing, however, she´s got some ideas on her mind. Such as, her waist has to be trimmed, smaller in comparison. Plus, she´s been working out more so that she doesn´t gain fat.

Kelsey´s main problem? She´s worried about growing too much. However, someone doesn´t have the same issues…

 

“Trevor! Hi!” Came a voice from behind him.

He was looking at the variety of films that were at the local theater. They were… acceptable. He´s not really a movie guy, however, maybe there´s not much of “movie watching” on this date.

Trevor turned, and when he did, he was delighter by the sight of the BIG woman walking his way.

She was big, tall, fleshy! And… she was Pam.

 

“P-Pam, hey… how are you…?” he had a hard time not focusing on her big, bouncy bosom. It was tremendous!

“I´m fine, thanks dear.” She said as she sensuously approached. She was HUGE!

Had she been growing? Yes sir! And quite a lot! In fact, she´s even taller than Kelsey now!

 

Trevor couldn´t believe it! She was a muse! She was hot, thicker, and, officially, she can be called an amazon!

Right now, as she makes her way towards him, he can only estimate she´s about 6´3”, that´s a lot of growth! That´s amazing! Still, is it true?

Well… she´s bigger, yes. But she´s cheating a little. Pam´s cheating by wearing three-inch heels. Only to boost up her height a bit. Still, three-inch heels? Doesn´t that make her… 6-feet-tall?

 

Yes. Pam´s officially as tall as Kelsey. Who will certainly burst, or at least get upset, by the lost of advantage she had. She lost her vertical advantage, and now, speaking of thickness, Pam was WAY ahead of Kelsey…

Pam´s now standing at 6´, plus three inches of her pink heels. However, she hasn´t just grown taller, she has grown quite curvy too.

Pam´s long, thicker legs are carrying the weight of a heavier, curvier woman. She´s officially 200-pounds. Even. That´s right, she´s just the same height as Kelsey, but thicker.

The main difference, well, aside of the heels that make her look much taller, she´s soft-looking.

 

Her hips are fleshy and, thanks to the healthy… -ier diet, she´s been keeping a firm, yet soft, full figure. Her hips are wide, her butt´s big, and her thighs are… to kill! She´s thicker than Kelsey, that´s for sure. And not thanks to a thousand squats, or any type of exercise. She´s naturally filling up her body with the perfect combination of muscle and softness.

Nonetheless, she´s more soft-looking than anything else. Her thighs look plump, soft, full, but not toned, still, they are massive!

Now, speaking of massive, how about her breasts? She´s managed to maintain a somehow “flat” stomach, at least for the thickness all over, her stomach´s comparatively trimmed. Now, as she walks, with a tight tip, he can clearly see how her massive breasts bounce. Jiggle, jolt with her every step.

And why wouldn´t they? Pam´s grown a nice, soft, firm pair of breasts. Carrying a 38F-cup. He can see a deep, juicy line of cleavage, displayed by her tight crop top.

 

Pam´s dressed to impress. Or more like, to give someone a heart-attack! She´s wearing a tiny, probably two sizes smaller crop top, of a pink that matches her heels. Displaying her soft stomach. Beneath all that, she´s wearing a pair of tiny shorts.

Denim, way too short, stretched all over the enormity of her thighs. Her bare thighs, together with the rest of her long, smooth legs. So long, so thick, so sexy.

And, at the very end, she´s wearing her three-inch, pink heels. Bubble gum color. She´s certainly breath-taking. In fact, most people are having a hard time not noticing her big, tight butt. Juicy!

 

“So… have you picked up a movie yet?” she asked, standing before him, looming a good three-inches above him.

Trevor can hardly process what´s going on right now. She looks so… big! He can feel his heart pounding inside his chest. So much sexiness in just one woman. A 6´3” amazon. Yes, he already noticed the heels, but does he mind? No!

“I… I haven´t…” he replied, peeking at her massive rack every now and then. Smelling her sweet aroma, almost picturing how her body must feel. Like the softest thing he´s ever touched, plus some more!

“Oh, no worries, I´ll pick one for you.” Pam said. But, does the movie matter? Well… not really.

The movies are just an excuse to be at a dark place where they can… do some things.

 

Kissing. Once the movie started, and the lights went off. Pam and Trevor started making out. It was her the one who started it.

She noticed how turned on he was when she took a sit and, her now ample curves filled out almost the entirety of the sit. She can grow some more, no problem.

He seemed so hot, so teased. She couldn´t waste her chance.

 

She picked up a spot at the very back of the room. Somewhere no one will see them.

While sitting, their heads were even, and their lips, they met on a hot, wet kiss. Rapidly, they forgot about the theater. About the movie. About everything.

For a moment, it was just him and her. Pam and Trevor. Kissing. With their eyes closed. He could smell the scent of her sweet, alluring perfume. Was it vanilla? Was it cream? Certainly, it was sweet, and so intoxicating.

They made out for a while. And during all that time, he couldn´t help bot to focus on her body.

 

Pam´s huge breasts, closer to him. Confined to a tight top. Could they pop out at any moment? He would certainly want to see that. No one else but him will see.

Within a moment, his cock was hard. Bulging, almost tenting on his pants. He was hard, he was horny, and, lucky for him, no one could see it. Well, no one but…

 

“Ngh… P-Pam, what are you…?” he whispered as she felt her long fingers seizing his member.

“Relax,” she whispered back, “no one can see us…” she didn´t stop, in fact, she started stroking his member a little. From over his pants, she started teasing his cock.

 

He wasn´t so sure about this. But there´s no denying in one thing, tonight, her only goal is to tease him. To provoke him. To make him feel hot, lusty.

Just like Kelsey in the morning, Pam wants to show him why he should pick her. And, yes, sex is the main dish on the table…

 

Pam kissed him once more, to, in a way, seal his lips. To shut him and start working on him.

He was lost on the kiss, meanwhile, she worked her way with his member. Was it appropriate to do it inside a theater? No. But she did pick an R-rated movie to… well, go on with the mood of what she´ll do to him.

 

The kiss kept going, longer, deeper, more passionate. The air was full of the sound of whatever was going on on the film. Was the main character saying something about a plan? They barely perceived the deep voice of the guy.

All this sound hiding the deep breathing of them. And then, as he was allured by the kiss, she put hands into action…

 

She unzipped his pants and got deeper into the business. Now, as her hand makes her way by pulling his underwear, she´s officially holding his bare cock.

He twitched, he squirmed a little, but Pam put her hand behind his head and held him in place.

She didn´t allow him to break the kiss, she, with her now stronger hand, keep him in place while her other hand worked his cock.

 

Trevor let out soft moans while kissing. He knew he had to pull out and, well, not let her jerk him off on a public space. However, his lust was bigger, his mind was foggy. It was hard to make a decision so, he allowed her to make it for him.

She knew, by the way his body so pleasurably tensed, how his legs gave, how his knees trembled, that, he loved it.

Every second of it. The warmth of her hand over his member. The passion with which she stroked him. The lust, the sweet lust of her hand.

 

Lucky for them, or well-ahead planned by her, the movie was too loud. Explosions, gun sounds, yelling, all those noised filled the air while the two of them were busy with some forbidden passion.

 

By the middle of the movie, he was about to come. Worried? Well, was she about to make him cum on his pants? Will the cum dry off by the end of the film? Or, was he walking out with an amazon on his side, and a stain on the front?

Well, it seems she read his mind because, a minute before he came, she broke the kiss.

 

He opened his eyes to see her face, illuminated by the light on the screen. Pam smiled, then, she winked at him and, finally, she got her face down, down to his crotch.

She took his cook, inside her mouth, and then, she just blew him.

 

Her mouth, surrounding his member. She took the whole lump in and finished the job.

Within a few seconds, he came, hard, inside her mouth. He threw his head back as she swallowed the cum coming from his member. Pam swallowed down the warm cum coming out of his erect cock.

Was this a good date? YES.

 

He took the rest of the movie to recover. He was ecstatic. He was spent. And, what´s more, he was delighted by the amazon who just gave him a hand-job and ended with a blow-job.

Trevor wonders, had both women made up a plan to seduce him through sex? Well… not exactly.

 

Sex was definitely on the table now. And, it was up to them to use the means they wanted to, in a way, ensure he´ll pick either of them.

But, what did he liked more? The sex with Kelsey or Pam´s masturbation of his cock? The answer… he´s not sure.

Trevor can´t tell. The worst thing is, tomorrow, he´ll have to meet both, at the coffee shop, and, once more, give them the, not so new, news…

 

End Notes:

You can find this story up to chapter 29 on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234



Chapter 13 by Mine1234


By now it was common for all three to meet at the same place, at the same time. The same welcoming coffee shop.

And there he was. Trevor, waiting for both ladies, at the same time, on the same spot. And, just as nervous. However, he was also a bit aroused.

 

The sight of both women. Women he had just met yesterday, a pair of growing ladies. The mere thought of Kelsey growing, of Pam expanding. Of course, this wasn´t something he could actually see, in real time.

It was not as if they were slowly growing before his eyes. As if either went from their former heights to, well, his same height. Still, he tried to picture that.

How will it look for him to watch them grow?

 

As he waited, he used some time to imagine that.

First, Kelsey, and also Pam. Why not both at the same time? Each slowly growing, thicker, taller. Slowly expanding to meet new, fleshier heights.

At first, he´d be looking down to them. As he once did. Standing Half-a-foot taller, however, that was slowly changing.

He tried to use his memories of them, how they slowly grew, how their bodies expanded. Like a sequence, both ladies getting taller and taller. Their bodies slowly getting curvier.

He did note the difference between them, Pam was growing, quite a lot, in the smoothest and sensuous of ways. And Kelsey, she was also growing, but in a more athletic way.

At the end, both of them, he was looking at both in the eye. He could feel how his member slowly grew harder, how his blood went straight to inflate his aroused member. The idea, the mere idea of both getting taller, he was so aroused by it.

 

But, before he climaxed in this public place, he needs to cut himself off a little. Else, he may come on his pants.

However, there´s an idea he didn´t want to explore, at least not just yet. It was the teasing.

How both ladies teased him, with their bodies, and then went straight for the action. He loved it, both women giving him the most passionate of times, at least recently.

To think that he thought this would be some dry way to the end, but it wasn´t. It was starting to become a wet, hot, sensuous way. Where both will compete to see who can tease him enough to conquer his heart.

The main problem was… who will it be? So far… he´s got no idea.

 

As he struggled to find an answer, or a way to tell them he didn´t have an answer yet. Both ladies showed up.

Each of them, making their way to the coffee shop from opposite directions. Each, standing taller, bigger, thicker, hotter.

As they made their ways, they can obviously tell the other one´s coming. It was not so common to see a 6´ woman walking to the same coffee shop at the same time, so, both knew it was the competition approaching.

They smiled as they spotted each other, however, they had some other things in mind…

 

Starting with Kelsey. Who clearly noticed Pam´s growth.

“No! No way! She can´t… she can´t be taller than me!” She was smiling, but her smile disguised some utter concern.

Just like yesterday, Pam was wearing heels, yes, to look taller. And, to have a small advantage.

As she walked closer, Kelsey could see that Pam was taller. The top of her head, a few inches above hers. She could tell that she was looking almost straight at her nose. This wasn´t right! Kelsey was taller, by an inch, but no way Pam was the tall one now!

Of course, it was inevitable for Kelsey to look down, while hearing the tapping of her heels on the sidewalk. She felt relieved, it seems Pam´s wearing heels.

 

Still, Pam could tell Kelsey was concerned. She looked up and down at her. Scrutinizing her body, as if something was off. And it sure was.

Pam knew that it will be noticeable that she was wearing heels. Making her an amazonic 6´3”. Was this cheating? Well, no one said anything about heels so…

On the other hand, there´s something else going on, as Pam gets closer, she can tell that, even without the heels, Kelsey and her are close to even…

 

Once they walked in, Trevor was perplexed by the sight of both women. Pam really looks tall! And with a fuller figure!

Don´t get it wrong, he also thinks Kelsey´s hot. But Pam´s dimensions, her proportions, well, she´s got the bigger boobs and the wider hips, together with 35-pounds more of curvaceous flesh.

The fact that Pam´s building a bigger and muscular body means one thing, she´s tighter. Muscle´s heavier than fat, therefore, Pam chose the long way to have her “gains”.

 

It was obvious that Trevor´s attention was centered on Pam. He looked at Pam twice as much as he did with Kelsey. She felt this was lost. That this was gam over.

Kelsey could already listen to his words. “Sorry, Kelsey. But Pam´s bigger, and her boobs… I think we have a winner.” She was ruined.

 

Lucky for her, this wasn´t over. Yes, he was more allured by Pam´s F-cups, but Kelsey´s E-cups were not too far behind.

The answer was the same, he´s not sure. Well, that´s what he said, but secretly, he wanted to know how far they will get. To look at Pam as a 6´3” woman in heels, he wondered, how will it be if they were not in heels? If they were that tall NATURALLY! Or even taller!

 

Kelsey was relieved, however, there were a few more things to discuss…

“Ok, one more rule, no heels.” Kelsey declared, annoyed by the fact that, well, she didn´t thought about the heels.

But it wasn´t fair. Kelsey needed comfortable shoes to work out. Plus, growing means she needs new shoes constantly. She can´t afford buying shoes for work, shoes for the gym and heels every week. It´s already too much as it is. That´s why she´s wearing an oversized t-shirt, which should fit over the next few inches.

“What? No heels? But…” Pam knew Kelsey felt threatened, so she chose not to complaint further, however, she did wanted to make a point. “Fine. I´m sure I won´t be needing them, anyways. I think I´m growing nicely. So far, I´ve reached the six-foot-mark. Oh, but… how tall are you, Kelsey?” She “casually” asked.

“six-foot… even.” She replied, knowing very well what the deal was.

“Even? Oh my, so this means that… I´m just as tall as you? Oh wow!” And teasing Trevor can´t be left aside, “Did you hear that, Trevor. It seems we´re both the same height!” But Pam´s thicker.

 

This wasn´t good. Kelsey needs to do something, and fast! Beneath that baggy shirt of hers, there´s some muscle, but not huge muscles. Her thighs are thick, but somehow, Pam´s are thicker!

Maybe Kelsey´s already comparing herself with Pam as people do at the gym. Looking for the biggest person and just note how huge this person is and how smaller that makes you feel.

Well, it worked!

 

As soon as this “date”, which felt more like an appointment, was over, the resolution was the same. They won´t meet until next Saturday.

That´s right, even as annoying as it is for Trevor, he´ll have to give the girls a whole week to work on their growing. In the end, he knows that it will be worth the wait.

 

Once everyone was back home, Trevor chose to jerk off with the image of them, bigger and bigger. With gigantic boobs smothering his face.

And, while he was busy stroking his own member, both ladies were busy with their own thoughts.

 

“YES!” Cheered Pam, as she walked into her apartment. She was so happy; she was now ahead! Ahead of Kelsey!

“Her face! The look on her face! Oh my… but that´s true, the heels are kind of… fake.” She was way taller than Kelsey, but heels don´t exactly count.

Kelsey can go to the store and buy four-inch heels and be taller. Or, maybe go for five- or six-inch heels, making her WAY taller.

BUT, there´s something that´s real, and that is quite a success. Pam reached Kelsey in height. Pam wasn´t even sure if this time will come, but it did. Now, she wonders…

“Will I be, I don´t know… an inch taller by next week?” What if Pam was better at growing? What if her genetics or something like that made her better at growing than Kelsey?

 

Even Kelsey was worried about that. As she entered her apartment, and then made her way to her bedroom, she had an idea, a goal in mind.

“I MUST get bigger!” So, she opened her computer and looked for a way. She can´t cheat on the treatment, but, there´s one thing she noticed.

Even while they were at the coffee shop, Pam did something Kelsey was sure she always does. Eat!

Pam ordered a croissant and a large cappuccino. Which led to a conclusion…

“Pam´s always eating! Of course, it´s noticeable.” Kelsey´s certain that Pam´s also bigger because she´s always eating. Maybe the treatment works better if you constantly nourish yourself?

Therefore, Kelsey rapidly went online and looked for a way to augment her gains. She didn´t want to be just thicker like Pam, she wants muscle! To develop a striking, muscular body.

And then, she found one thing… dirty bulking.

 

She´ll basically forget about calories and just… eat. Of course, she has to keep the protein on her diet, and surely increase the amount. The biggest risk is that she can gain a lot of fat and, according to this, it may be three times harder to burn it down.

But the thing is, she´s not a normal person. She´s under a treatment that basically dotes her with super human abilities. And burning fat is one of them.

In the end, her question is, will she get bigger muscles? Will she get ahead of Pam by next week? Besides, lifting weights is not affecting her growth, right?

 

This will be a long week. For all. Well, all except Pam, who just opened a gallon of ice cream and decided to watch a movie while indulging. So far, this is her work plan. And it seems to work just fine.

 

 

 

Chapter 14 by Mine1234

“FUCK!” Said Trevor, throwing himself at the couch as he got home.

Once again, he was looking forward to a full week without Pam, without Kelsey. Once again, he´ll spend the next six days on his own. Well, five days.

“This sucks…” he said, his voice barely audible as his face was smothered by the cushions on the couch.

 

Those were the rules. Both ladies apparently decided that he should only meet them twice a week. Once on a date, where they will try to seduce him. And then at the coffee shop, where he´ll decide. So far, his “decision” has been… null. None. Inexistent.

He´s not capable to decide which of them he loves the most. Plus, he´s unable to tell who´s body turns him on the most.

 

Both ladies have grown, now, it´s way too noticeable. They are as tall as he is. Both have reached the six-foot-mark. And that gets him so thrilled!

Soon, soon he´ll be looking up to them. Up at the two six-footer-amazons. Up at their big, sensuous bodies.

He can barely hold himself. All that excitement, all the desire. He feels thrilled just by the mere thought. Aroused as he pictures them, both ladies, towering above him. Their pretty faces, looking down to him as they loom above him.

So far, they have been growing, and also filling up.

 

It´s easy to tell Pam´s the one who´s been doing the most growth. He can´t tell why, or how. But it´s easy to tell Pam´s a couple dozen pound above Kelsey. But that doesn´t mean Kelsey´s not hot. Or trying to get bigger.

Why does he look forward to the expansion of their bodies? Why not settling only by the fact that both women are growing, taller, their bodies longer and longer? Well… that´s the magic of it. Or at least so he thinks.

Height´s not only the matter for Trevor. Looking up at a woman, well, that´s the beginning of it.

 

If they are taller, that means two things. Number one, their whole anatomy is larger, longer, bigger. But, that doesn´t quite determine the flesh on them. He doesn´t only like it when women are taller, their physiques also determine the sensuality of their bodies.

The taller they get, the heavier they will become. More and more flesh filling up their bodies. Larger limbs, and thicker too.

He´s looking forward to big, fleshy amazons. Whose thighs are thicker than his chest. Who´s legs are leveled with his shoulders. Amazons that dwarf him in every single way. Women that look big, strong, imposing. Mighty, sexy, surreal.

 

That´s why he can´t decide. Pam´s growing, thicker, bigger, and that turns him on. He has noticed the way she´s been filling up. The sensuality of her thicker limbs. The softness of her sensuous flesh.

But that doesn´t mean Kelsey´s not growing sensuously. She´s getting taller, and thicker, in a slower way. Besides, Kelsey´s body is fit, thinner than Pam´s, yet, she´s filling up as well. But not in the soft way Pam is; Kelsey´s building a thick, strong body. Which teases him in a different way.

He´s not sure what he likes more. The soft touch of Pam, or the striking evolution of Kelsey. Maybe he´ll be able to tell soon… or maybe not.

 

“Now… what?” He thought, laying down on the couch, looking at the empty ceiling.

What was he supposed to do? Not just now, but for the rest of the week? He had just tasted a piece of heaven, and now, he´s looking forward to days full of… loneliness.

He´d love to meet the ladies, but they set the rules, and the rule´s clear. They won´t meet until Saturday. But, that doesn´t mean he can´t call them, right?

 

“I hope she picks up…” He said as his phone called the first lady on the list, Kelsey. He went by the alphabetical order, no preferences, just a simple order.

“Oh, it´s ringing…” he said, listening to the tone of the phone. The beeping sound, meaning, someone will answer… soon…

But the problem is… no one answered. Kelsey was out, for a run, and when she´s out running, she doesn´t carry her phone.

“Damn…” Trevor said, he can´t deny it, he feels a bit down. But he may as well call Pam.

 

He doesn´t really need to call them for sexual pleasure. He´s not horny, but he does miss them.

He dialed Pam, and waited.

“I hope she answers…” Trevor said.

Pam could´ve answered. The phone was right next to her. The problem is… the timing. You see, a growing lady like Pam, she likes to eat. And sometimes, after the afternoon “snack”, she likes to sleep.

Right now, she´s sleeping tight, next to her buzzing phone. And the main problem is, she´s a heavy sleeper. There´s no way she´ll pick up the phone.

 

Trevor gave up. He laid back on the couch. Feeling defeated, for some reason. He felt as if they were ignoring him. As if he was a pest. Or maybe, out of their lives?

It´s clear that they have a life on their own. But he feels it as if they had better things to do than to talk with him. And that´s the problem, he´s so wrong.

None of them are ignoring him, or trying to avoid him. Right now, just as every minute of the day, they are working hard, for him.

Maybe Kelsey´s not always at the GYM, and maybe Pam´s not always eating, but their bodies are working hard to achieve one goal. To grow the most for him. To become taller women, thicker, and hotter, all because they love him.

The reason why they are going though all this is because of him. He´s their priority. To grow a thicker, and sensuous body, just as he´d like. To become bigger, hotter, more desirable. All for him, and no one else.

 

Still, Trevor can´t quite notice that. Yes, he knows they are getting taller to fulfill his one desire. His fantasy. To sate a need he has. And with that, then they may be able to persuade him to choose one of them.

The one who´s capable of developing the body he wants. The one that teases his mind the most. Who´s capable of fulfilling his fantasy, she´s the one he´ll pick. So far, they feel that the tallest one will be that clear winner, however, that´s not quite accurate.

What he´s currently noting is, they are giving him time. Time away from them. Maybe in order to surprise him with their growth. But, sometimes, he just feels they are kind of tired of him. But if they are willing to go through all this, for him, then that means something else, right?

 

He laid back, deciding not to bother them anymore. If they want to talk with him, then they will call back. He won´t bug them with constant calls, or texts. This is supposed to be some kind of pause.

So, how did he decided to spend the rest of the evening? Well, at least until it´s time to figure what to eat for dinner. Well, some comparisons…

 

He can´t compare himself with them, of course. They are not there. However, he can check on old pics and note the development on their bodies.

He pulled out his phone and checked on the pics of them. Pictures he had from the past.

 

He noticed how short both used to be. How he was five whole inches taller than the tallest of them. Kelsey. How he towered over her. Now, that´s not an accurate thing to say. It doesn´t even apply to Pam.

Both ladies are as tall as him. And, on Pam´s case, as heavy as him. He´s thrilled by their growth. Every single aspect of it.

Their hips are wider than his, their shoulders, Pam´s are wider, and Kelsey´s are almost as wide as his. Their thighs, much thicker than his. All three of them are currently the same height, and that´s amusing! Incredible! Almost fake!

 

As he looks with attention at the old pictures, he´s got stored on his phone, he wonders. How long before they surpass their current sizes? How long before their actual selves look as small as their former selves? How long before they get taller, thicker.

“I wonder, how much bigger will they be by the next time we meet?” He wondered, curious, slightly aroused, but mostly curious.

He´s living the dream. The problem is, it´s not as sweet as he thought. Will all weeks be like this? With him alone until next Saturday? Well, that´s up to the ladies…

 

 

 

End Notes:

There´s more chapters available at my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 15 by Mine1234

A whole week away from Trevor is, well, not the easiest thing. But, it´s easier when you´re busy. And both ladies were busy working on their growth. And the work´s harder for one of them…

 

Kelsey´s working hard at the gym. And, thanks to the treatment, the results she gets are better, WAY better.

Everyone at the gym can notice. It´s clear she´s getting swole, bigger, impressive! Her instructor is able to tell she´s growing much faster than anyone. ANYONE!

Some people even wonder the type of protein she uses. Or what other supplements she consumes. Kelsey´s like a miracle, in-human, alien, she´s super-human. If only they knew she´s on a special treatment. Well, no one´s asked, so…

Besides, she´s able to tell, right? This is not some sort of top-secret treatment. It´s advertised online, so they are not trying to hide it.

 

Right now, Kelsey was working out, as always. This has actually become a daily thing. But it must. She´s getting behind on the competition!

Pam´s getting bigger than her! Both are the same height! And she knows, Pam won´t tell her what she´s doing to get those results. After all, this is a competition, she won´t share her secrets.

Therefore, Kelsey had to work on her own plan to grow. Her own way to achieve better results. Higher, literally. To achieve more.

And the only answer she came out with was… work out harder.

 

She´s been adding more time and more exercises to her routine. Not only legs, but arms too.

So far, she´s been working on her lower body, and now, it´s time to work on her upper body. Her arms, her shoulders. Work out harder to get bigger.

Naturally, she´ll get a stronger torso, and thanks to her improved metabolism, there´s no chance she´ll get fat, like Pam.

And there´s something that can´t be missed on her routine. Legs. She wants to have some massive legs. Thicker than Pam´s, fleshier, and naturally, they will be stronger-looking.

This has become a competition. For real now. Kelsey works out with two goals in mind. One, develop a body Trevor has only dreamt about. And two, make Pam look small next to her.

 

And there she was, every single day, two hours at the gym. Working out her legs during the first hour, and then her arms.

Her trainer was amazed, she could ass up weight consistently. She was quite a super-human. And the best thing is, Kelsey´s finally bulking up the way she wanted.

In order to be bigger than Pam, she must put on the pounds. Pounds of muscle!

 

She was pleased with her progress. As she makes her reps with the dumbbells. Up and down, up and down, she can see biceps, real biceps. Biceps that grow, day after day.

She knows she can´t get huge in a blink of an eye, but as her trainer said, she´s making a one-month progress in just a week!

Everyone´s amazed. And she´s no exception.

 

She looks at her body, every night. In the mirror, Kelsey sees a bigger woman. Thicker, stronger, with thicker legs, and a slim, trimmed waist. Her abs are developing nicely, now, she´s got the whole six-pack. Unlike people who bulk, her six-pack is not vanishing, in fact, her abs stick out more!

Her legs are so swollen, so full of muscle. She´s bulking up, and somehow, she´s kind of cutting too. Her leg muscles are showing off, she can see the cut over her massive thighs. Thighs that are bulging, more and more.

She can no longer fit on her new jeans, that´s for sure. And, thanks to her new diet, with triple the amount of carbs, and double the amount of protein, she´s gaining some weight.

Why is she worried about weight? Well, she can clearly see the results on the bulge of her muscles. But putting a number into it, that´s nice too.

By Wednesday, Kelsey was up to 177-pounds. Trevor´s exact weight. The difference, she´s 6´1” now. She´s so thrilled. She´s kind of worried, how big has Pam gotten? What if she´s already 6´2”!

 

The paranoia is making her give it all on the gym. Adding more weight, more time, and, eating more. Maybe she needs supplements? Some protein as they say? One thing´s for sure, whatever she eats, her body will use it, ALL. Every gram of protein, every single carb, she´ll be able to use it all to build the celestial figure she wants. One that Trevor will find desirable.

A body he can´t resist…

 

Kelsey was working hard, but not only at the gym. In order to gain muscle, she had to increase her already high caloric intake.

The treatment she was on already implied abnormal amounts of food on her diet. A ton of extra calories. Which she didn´t mind. Getting to eat everything she wanted, well, that made her feel kind of… fat. But her routine and her augmented metabolism made it easy for her to maintain the body of a venus.

Day by day, Kelsey could feel the effects, the difference on her body. Results she was supposed to get over weeks, were easily given to her in just one day.

 

Kelsey rapidly noticed the changes on her clothes. The tightness on her pants, the confinement on her bra. The way her panties sank on her massive rear. She felt good, she felt bigger, and she felt mighty!

Her legs were starting to resemble tree trunks. Her arms were also getting some nice muscle, she could see the clear shape of her triceps when she flexed, and the bulging of her biceps as well. She was getting big, that´s for sure.

 

Kelsey even walked into the GYM feeling nice. Admired even. Everyone noticed her massive gains. How her clothes seemed tighter and tighter. The way her shoulders were widening, how her abs were getting more and more defined. The surreal way in which her legs bulked. She was a muse, a fit, strong muse.

A model of the life of fit and healthy. Someone you must follow if you want to achieve some real gains.

 

Kelsey walked into the GYM. Carrying her new GYM bag over her shoulder, carrying a gallon of water in hand. Her attire was simple, not to say too light. Sometimes she wore an oversized t-shirt, and sometimes she just walked into the GYM wearing nothing but a sports bra.

There were people who ogled the sensuous bounce of her breasts. Kelsey´s been growing everywhere, and her boobs are no exception. Right now, she´s sporting a 32EE-Cup bra. A deep, sexy line of cleavage, bouncing with her every step. She´s certain Trevor will like it.

And, if by any chance he misses it, there´s no chance he can miss her magnificent butt. Strong glutes she can flex, massive, round, firm. Everything you can dream of, and more! Supported by an equally massive pair of thighs. Kelsey´s legs are gorgeous, alluring, majestic.

The muscles on her thighs bounce powerfully as she walks. She´s full of flesh, soft-looking, but when she flexes, you can see the true nature of her strong muscles.

The entirety of her legs are thicker, stronger, fuller. Her massive glutes, her incredible thighs, even her calves; she´s thicker in every way you see her. But not just thicker, she´s got an incredible physique.

 

Everyone wonders how is it that she gains so much muscle but without putting on a good amount of fat. She looks clean, shredded, not just bulky. She´s got the true body of an amazon. And her current height, that also adds to the fact that she´s imposing.

But people are not just satisfied with her answers. How can a lady like her get so big so fast? A few says ago, she had no idea how to use the dumbbells properly, and now, she´s carrying ten extra pounds in each hand.

Kelsey´s sensuous, mythical even. And for some, an enigma. Is she a true goddess? Are her muscles fake? How can she maintain such a physique? Her evolution in the GYM is clear, she´s there to get massive, how massive? Well, only she will tell.

 

She adds all kinds of exercises, including cardio. Right now, she´s sitting on a stationary bike, a place she´ll be for quite a while.

She´s putting a lot of effort in every single thing she does. Every single work out, every exercise, every routine, she´s giving it her best, and all for Trevor.

Yes, she may be working harder than he currently is, but hard work is what she does best. Putting all of her effort to achieve something is what she does best. Sure, Trevor´s not the one going through the treatment, or spending long hours at the GYM, but in the end, he´s the one who will choose. Either Kelsey, or Pam.

“I´ll grow for you, Trevor. You´ll see…” She thought, focused, concentrated, moving her legs faster and faster on the bike´s pedals. “I´ll be the biggest one this weekend, just wait…” She may not be able to pack more pounds than Pam, but she can surely look bigger. At least, Taller.

End Notes:

You can get a few chapters ahead on my patreon, here´s a link: 

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 16 by Mine1234

Things were hard for Kelsey. Her routine, a diet, she had to work really hard to achieve those goals she had ahead of hers. The good thing is, the treatment makes a few of those things way easier.

Now, how are things for Pam? Well… actually pretty easy.

 

Pam´s always loved food, therefore, she can easily add more and more meals to her diet. Plus, she can easily augment the quantity of every meal.

What does she always say? If it tastes good, then it makes your body good. Which was… not really accurate. But this treatment is making it kind of true.

Pam´s eating and eating, adding some balance to her diet. A little nap every now and then, and she´s ready to go. For some reason, sleeping makes her appetite grow.

 

Pam´s been growing thicker and thicker. Doing this diet, meant as if she was bulking, but she´s not working out. However, she hasn´t gained too much fat. Her body seems to work miraculously.

Pam´s built like a curvy model, a tall one now. By Wednesday, she reached the 6´1” mark, just like Kelsey. However, Pam´s body was nothing like Kelsey´s.

 

Pam can feel more and more softness on her body. Touching her mushy thighs, feeling some firm muscles beneath a healthy, and soft layer of fat. Her butt bounces with her every step, and her boobs do too.

By now, Pam´s carrying a nice pair of tits, supported by a 38G-cup bra. Her 220-pound frame looks thick, curvaceous, sensuous. She´s soft-looking, as she wanted, and there´s no difference on the touch.

Sometimes she just grabs her softening limbs, sinking her fingers on the firm softness of her body. No stretch-marks, no cellulite, no nothing! Pam´s body looks big, firm, soft, and healthy.

She´s now a thick amazon, but she knows she can get bigger.

 

“Oh my, look at this… my butt´s HUGE!” she said, standing before the mirror, wearing nothing but a tank top, which is now too small to cover her softened stomach, and a pair of panties.

“I mean, WOW. So round…” she said, gently caressing her augmented glutes. She´s right, she´s getting rounder, bigger, juicier.

In terms of pure size, Pam´s ahead of the game. Over 40-pounds heavier and just as tall. She may not have abs, but she knows Trevor would love to use her mushy stomach like a pillow. Her legs may not be sculped, and her butt may not be the firmest there is. But that doesn´t make her any less hot.

Her legs are thick, her thighs are thick, and her butt, it´s juicier than ever. Pam´s thicker, with more and more flesh evenly distributed on her plus-size frame. Who needs to work out? Not her, for sure.

She´s softening, yes, but her body looks firm. No unnecessary fat hanging, just a thicker body, sexy, big, tasty.

 

As she continues looking at her body, she can realize two things. One, she´ll need new clothes by Saturday; and two, she´s hot!

Maybe it´s a little narcissistic from her, but she looks sexy! Her breasts are enormous, round, heavy, yet, they are as firm as ever. And her butt has widened considerably, together with her hips and thighs, but that only adds some sexy curves to her frame.

She looks the same, but thicker. As she says, there´s just more of her to love.

 

“I bet he´ll love it. I saw a few pics of… what was the name? Oh, right, BBW.” Big, beautiful women.

When it comes to women, Trevor´s not picky, it doesn´t matter if the tall lady is fit, or maybe a little fat; what matters the most is the size. Thicker arms, thicker legs, huge, smothering breasts.

His main concern, are boobs. And, Pam´s breasts are huge, and still growing.

 

“Look at that…” she said, lifting up her tit and gently letting it fall. Feeling her heavy flesh, quaking a little as her boob settles over her chest. Then, once more, and once more.

She´s thrilled by all of the new mass in her body. Mass that´s sculping the body of a muse. After all, women are not supposed to be skinny, a woman can be thick, and there´s nothing wrong with it.

She feels big, heavy, voluptuous, and so sexy.

 

Her expanding body is filling up her clothes, more and more, to the point where she needs new clothes. What thrills her more is the fact that she seems to need bigger bras every day.

She gets a new bra, and if she doesn´t go for a size, or two, up, by the next day, it feels tight.

 

She wonders, is Kelsey growing as fast as she is? Maybe she is, maybe she´s not. Pam doesn´t want to get overwhelmed with those types of thoughts. She´s growing, and that´s all that matters.

Her weight keeps getting up on the scale, and her height seems to augment every other day. At this rate, there´s a possibility, a big one, that soon, she´ll be the taller one. She´s already the heavier one, the one with the bigger boobs, and the bigger butt. But that doesn´t mean she has already won.

 

Trevor gets the final word. He´s the one that gets to choose. If he likes them thicker, heavier, bigger, then he may go for Pam. But, what if that´s not what he truly wants?

If he was into tall, BBW, then Pam would´ve won already. But that´s not just it.

 

As days go by, Pam can see the changes on her body. But, is this the body he wants? Her hips are wider, her legs are thicker, and her boobs are massive. But, what about the waist?

Pam can see some extra inches on her waist, and that her belly is looking a bit more bloated. She doesn´t have a huge gut, but she doesn´t have a trimmed waist.

And that´s her main worry. She saw Kelsey the other day, and she had such a figure! A perfect butt and thick legs, and above, not some mushy belly, but a waist! A thin, trimmed waist!

Sometimes Pam wonders, what if she´s getting too big? What if she´s growing more than she should. More than what Trevor will like.

 

She´s afraid that, one day, she may enter the coffee shop, like a whale! Massive, all over, way too big to make it through the door. And that, as a consequence, Trevor picks Kelsey for having a more “compact” figure.

 

“I mean… my butt´s nice, but my arms…” she said, pinching the extra softness on her arms, “is it ok to be softer here too?” She´s a bit self-conscious.

She looks fine, there´s no doubt about it. Thicker, bigger, sexy. But, she´s worried she may be softening a bit too much.

But there´s no such a thing. So far, no signs of a double-chin, no love-handles, and clearly, no stretch-marks. Pam´s just thickening, in the prettiest of ways. She looks soft, yet firm, thick, yet mighty.

She´s just paranoid since her body is growing more and more each passing day.

 

Will she change her habits? Her routine? Start working out? No. Nothing like that.

Pam made a commitment. To grow softer, and, to grow on her own, personal way. If she starts working out, like Kelsey is. Because it is obvious, she´s working out, her outfits, her body changes, it´s clear she´s growing in the fit way. If she was to take the same direction, then she´ll be copying her.

She wants to grow in an original way, not to win Kelsey on her own game. Not to be a copy-cat. Pam wants to develop her own, big, sexy body.

 

“I mean… it´s not that much… it´s just… softer, yes, that´s it. I bet Trevor would love to lay on my soft arms, that´s right.” She said, sure enough Trevor will find nothing but the best in her bigger body.

 

She could already picture herself, thicker, softer, with Trevor all over her. Pam, looming above Trevor, while he leers at her. His eyes, scanning every inch of her softer body, wondering, how soft is she? With one desire, to touch her.

To sink his fingers on her soft body. Squeeze her massive jugs, grab her humongous butt, fondle with every inch of her big, soft body.

“Silly me, of course he´ll love my new body. Besides, if I´m thicker, that only makes me bigger, right? Trevor will definitely pick whoever looks bigger. After all, he´s into bigger women.” She felt relieved.

She´s growing, and that´s the main deal. To get taller, thicker. To grow more and more flesh in all the right places, and so far, she´s done that right.

 

And now, it´s time for Pam to keep working on her growth.

“Well, how about a snack? I haven´t eaten in… an hour.” She won´t back down, she´s planning on getting bigger, and thicker, that´s the right answer.

“But let´s make something light… two sandwiches. With no chips.” She was going to grow in a “healthy” way. Not only pilling calories, but real food.

Nutrients, she needs to nurture her body in order to grow bigger, and yet, maintain a sexy figure. Thick, but sexy.

“Just you wait, Trevor. Soon, you´ll see the changes on this big lady´s body. Or should I say… bigger body?” There´s one thing for sure, she´s just as determined as Kelsey.

End Notes:

You can get a few chapters ahead on my patreon, all the way up to chapter 36. 

Here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234


Chapter 17 by Mine1234

Saturday has arrived. Again. Trevor´s sitting there, at the usual spot. Waiting for both ladies to arrive. He´s excited, as always. A bit aroused, but overall, excited.

The smell of coffee and sugar fills his nostrils as he patiently waits there. Looking straight at the door, waiting for their large frames to appear in sight. How tall will they be? How much thicker? How much sexier?

He can only imagine the most recent expansion on their bodies. Right now, he´s not sitting on a coffee shop, right now, he´s before bigger, sexier women. Taller, curvier, fleshier.

 

Both, looking way down at him. Both women, impossibly tall, irresistibly sexy. Tall muses, hot, with luscious bodies. Boobs so big that he cannot hold them with his arms, boobs that can eclipse the sun.

Boobs that can cover him during a rainy day. Boobs that stand taller than him. Right now, his mind is focused on the immensity of their breasts.

 

But then, he realized he wasn´t before them. That he was sitting at the same spot. With his member a bit stiff. Soon, he felt a bit embarrassed, so he decided to set his mind into something else. Well, something else, until…

 

He turned at the door, for the last time before both women appeared. He could see the clear shape of their bodies through the clear glass. And they were HUGE!

Kelsey was the one who opened the door, and he was perplexed by her figure. She was tall! VERY TALL!

 

Over the last few week, Kelsey made quite some changes on her body, some BIG changes.

Kelsey was wearing gym clothes, which is pretty much the only thing she wears nowadays. But it´s not something he minds. What´s on his mind right now is her enormous body.

She´s wearing a tank top, a very tight one. He can see that her arms are thicker, and with some muscle underneath. Her shoulders have rounded, her biceps had expanded. Her waist is still as trim as ever, but he can see a tougher look of her torso with the tightness of her shirt. Her abs are starting to shred, and swell noticeably.

But her legs, her legs are so much thicker! Massive, covered only by the thin fabric of the spandex yoga pants. Her quadriceps are starting to shred, even throughout the fabric. Her thighs are massive, and yet, her muscles are cutting through nicely.

Kelsey´s carrying a big, juicy butt behind her. A huge peach, the firmest butt he´ll ever see. But he´s not focused in that, by now, he´s focused on the cheering size of her breasts. They are noticeably bigger, rounder, heavier looking. Magnificent.

She´s grown, a lot! And she was so happy with her progress. She stands at a towering 6´3”, weighting some astonishing 200-pounds. Carrying a big pair of 36F-cups.

She´s become more muscular, and she likes it. Now, her body resembles more the one of an amazon. Tall, strong, imposing. However, she´s not quite the tallest… again.

 

As Kelsey, who thought she´d be the clear winner, holds the door, an even bigger woman steps in. Pam.

 

Pam´s done some more growing, much more than Kelsey. Now, Pam stands at 6´5”! Kelsey´s so annoyed, how did she managed to do that?! She works hard, and all Pam does is to sit on her ass and stuff her face. But that has given some big results.

Kelsey´s looks may resemble the ones of a fit person, one that´s bulking up, gaining more volume. Still, Pam seems to be a few steps ahead, or shall we say, a few pounds ahead?

 

Pam looks much bigger. Probably because her softer body´s got more volume than Kelsey´s, who´s got much a much tighter body. Or, it could be the fact that Pam weights about 280-pounds of soft flesh.

Her body swells with voluminous, yet firm, flesh. Her hips are much wider, her thighs much wider, even than Kelsey´s. Her arms have gained quite some softness, but it´s the softness of her chest the one that has caught Trevor´s attention.

 

Pam´s figure is delightful! Thick, soft, and so sexy. Curves all over her luscious frame. With a giant pair of breasts that can only be held by an H-cup bra.

Her tight jeans and her tiny top do nothing to hide the massive curves in this woman. She´s so juicy, so hot.

Trevor´s got quite a problem, both are so hot!

 

The result has always been the same. He can´t decide, he can´t choose between them. However, he feels delighted by both women´s larger forms.

Both are taller than him, even while sitting. Both are much heavier, much bigger. Their frames have surpassed his, noticeably!

He can barely hold himself, both ladies are huge! Sexy! A total arousal to the sight! They are literally on the tall side in this room. Outstanding! Glorious amazons! But they don´t feel the same way.

 

“Ugh, she´s even taller!” Thought Kelsey, bitterly. Her neutral look disguised the annoyance the size of the woman next to her gave her. Last week, it was an inch, which she thought she had covered over this week. But she didn´t!

Now, Pam´s noticeably taller, the size of her curves only makes her look much bigger. And, in this case when they want to seduce Trevor with size augmentation, this is a nightmare!

“Just look at her face, that smile. Ugh, of course she thinks she already won, just look at her. Her ass doesn´t even fit in the chair!” Kelsey wasn´t wrong, Pam´s volume is starting to be too much for a simple chair.

 

Meanwhile, Pam was having her own thoughts, but some of victory.

“Oh my! I can´t believe I´m taller!” Pam had the idea that, somehow, Kelsey would find the way to make up for last week´s height. That they would be even today, but it seems, that didn´t happen.

Pam feels like the winner, Kelsey wasn´t wrong about that. Her smile, even if it´s always been there, is now a smile of pride, joy. Pam feels Trevor´s looking a bit more at her than he is to Pam. And that´s great!

“Mmmm, yes, look at me. Notice me… come to me…” Pam thought, the voice in her head becoming a bit more sexy, lusty.

 

Dr. Glasshow wasn´t lying about the side effects once a certain height was reached. Even if both ladies were a little busy noticing the growth on the other. The truth is, Trevor´s on their minds.

However, these new feelings, of desire, are bigger on Pam. They were warned that, past the 6-foot-mark, there will be some consequences. Some augmented desire. They are lucky their minds are set on Trevor, else, they would be trying to seduce any man in the room.

However, the six-foot-mark is not an exact limit. Reaching that mark, there´s a bigger chance for these feelings. However, past that, more precisely, past the 6´4” mark, there´s a huge chance they start to feel certain… urges.

 

Kelsey´s looking at Trevor, with desire, but she can hold it. However, Pam can´t quite ignore her dirty thoughts.

“Ohh, if Kelsey wasn´t here… the things I´ll do to you…” She looked at Trevor with sexy eyes, opened her lips a little and licked them. And then, she bit them softly.

Trevor was overwhelmed by the presence of such beauties. But he could feel some sexual tension as he turned at Pam.

 

He couldn´t decide, yet, when he gave that announcement, Pam couldn´t hold the urge to speak. And with that, she decided to set a new rule.

“I think we should meet more often… right?” She turned at Trevor, making him melt with her mere sight, “I think it could make it easier for him if we were… closer. If we met more than once…” He swallowed as Pam´s big hand met his at the middle of the table. “What do you think?” She asked.

“Well…” He was too hard to answer.

“Yes.” Said Kelsey, loud enough to drag his attention to her. The muscular woman wanted attention to herself, not for Pam´s tits to get the whole of Trevor. “I think it would be for the… best. That way, we can, you know, work more on him…” She also wanted Trevor, but not as bad as Pam currently does.

 

Beneath the table, Pam can feel heat accumulating in her crotch. The lusty desire for Trevor to come and put his manhood right on her. To fuck her, hard, rough, over and over. But she had to hold those urges, at least for now.

 

“It´s set then, we´re meeting you more often, Trevor. My recommendation? Be prepared…” This is surely not going to be a boring week.

Pam´s got nothing but sex on her mind. However, Kelsey´s not that way, yet. She´s just an inch below reaching those thoughts. Now, her priority is to grow. Grow, grow and grow, and then, to grow some more.

“Stupid Pam, I´ll show her…” Kelsey crossed her arms under her big cleavage as Pam caught all of Trevor´s attention, and his hand. Right then, he couldn´t move, he only looked at Pam with close attention. Watching her massive bosom over the table as she bent closer to him.

 

 

End Notes:

You can get a few chapters ahead on my patreon, all the way up to chapter 36, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234 

Chapter 18 by Mine1234

The very next day, they all went to visit the doctor, however, there´s a few things that are, not quite fitting.

“Gosh, has this car always been so small?” Kelsey asked, as she struggled to fit her 6´3”, 202-pound body on the car. And yes, she gained two pounds in a day, why? She´s annoyed!

 

Right now, she´s complaining mostly because of, well, the lady on the front sit. Kelsey is sitting at the back, with Trevor behind the wheel and, ugh, Pam next to him. Why did he picked her up first? She´s not sure, but she surely hates it.

 

“Come on, I´m even taller, and bigger, and I´m not complaining. Besides, I´m sure you have plenty of room back there, right… Trevor?” Pam was a 6´5”, 280-pound amazon.

As she asked Trevor, she placed her hand on his thigh, and gave it a gentle, yet teasing, squeeze.

Trevor´s spine quivered. It was already too much just to have Pam next to him, and now, she´s teasing him? He was beyond excited. But he must drive, so he can´t really let himself enjoy this as much as he´d want, right?

 

“Well, you could´ve sat at the back.” Kelsey complaint. The reason why she gained weight is simple, she´ll get over Pam.

She needs to get faster results. Next to Pam, Kelsey´s… not so outstanding. Pam makes her look slim, fit, sure, but thin. Pam´s arms are thicker, probably not stronger, but she´s got more volume. And, in this case, volume´s what matters the most.

“Oh, don´t worry about me, I´m fine here.” Replied Pam, looking straight at Trevor, teasing him with her eyes.

 

Pam´s got a few things in mind, and Trevor, well, he´s most of them. She can barely hold herself. Her urges to kiss him, to touch him, caress him. To strip him down and have sex with him, in the now tiny space of the car. But she can´t, there´s a grumpy obstacle behind them.

 

Everyone made it to the clinic, and once there, both ladies met the doctor. One by one.

Dr. Glasshow is looking… not so big now. At least for the girls. Pam´s really close to her height. In fact, Pam´s already taller than the girl behind the counter, in fact, Pam´s already past the 6´4” limit the doctor warned them about. And because of that, she´s got some questions.

 

“Tell me, Ms. Jensen, how are you feeling? It seems you have reached the 6´5” mark, how are your… urges?” Said Dr. Glasshow, looking at Pam from behind her desk.

“Oh, well… uhm,” This was a bit of an odd question, however, she´s the doctor she can share that information with her. After all, they kind of discuss this already. “I just can´t hold them anymore!” She admitted. The door was closed, who´ll listen?

 

Pam took this as a chance to speak up about her recent desires.

“I want him! I just… I want to be all over him! I want him so bad! I look at him and, oh, I want a piece of that!” Whenever Pam sees Trevor, well, she can´t hold herself too much, she just wants him, his body, for him to touch her. Intimacy, she´s in despair for a chance to be with him, alone.

“I see, and just him? You don´t have an urge to, you know, take any man you see?” Dr asked.

“Well… no. It´s just Trevor, you know, he´s… well, was… or will be… anyways, we´re kind of a couple. Why would I cheat on him?” Pam replied.

“Interesting…” Dr. Glasshow said and noted.

“W-why? Is it… wrong?” Pam felt a bit conscious about the question.

“Oh no, not at all. It´s just that, whenever a patient comes, they are usually single. You know, small women who want a boost so that they can seduce men easily. But you, and your friend Ms. Burns, you´re actually the first two women who come here with a couple already. Well, to my understanding, you are in fact competing for that man, am I right?”

“Yes, ma´am!” She was right.

 

Maybe this is a side-effect, but there´s different kinds of side-effects. Dr. Glasshow knows this is still on the experimental phase, there´s just a couple dozen women out there who are in fact taking the treatment, or have taken it.

The results were always the same, every time one of those amazons saw a man, Dr. Glasshow included, she had an urge to seduce him. To tease him, make him theirs. Maybe just for a night, and then they could go over to the next one, or hold their urges and patiently wait. But Pam seemed to be different.

Maybe this is like other married women, there´s notes down there that women who were already married, they keep their lusty thoughts for their husbands. Even with divorced women; no matter if they were divorced in good or bad terms.

There´s a theory Dr. Glasshow has; based on previous patients. Single women are attracted to men, in the case of these growing ladies, they get urges to take any man they see. To seduce them, and then take them to bed. That´s why they are not allowed to go past the 6´4” mark.

However, with women who already have a couple, any desire, any sign of passion, any carnal wish, they look for one, and only one, man who´ll sate their thirst for sex. And that man is always their husband, or boyfriend, their couple.

Dr. Glasshow is single, and since she´s on the 6´7” mark, well, she struggles with lusty feelings towards handsome men, sometimes any man. That´s why no men are allowed inside her office. But Pam, and Kesley, well, all their desires will be driven to no one else but Trevor.

 

Now, with all the notes she made on Pam. And after receiving a yes to the question: “Would you like to go on with the treatment?”, Pam was good to go, and she had her new pills.

Time for Kelsey´s check-up.

 

“Are you mad, Ms. Burns?” Dr. Glasshow asked. Of course she can tell Kelsey´s pissed off.

“No.” Kelsey replied, with a light frown, her arms crossed and looking aside after she answered.

“Come on, dear, don´t lie to your doctor. I can tell you´re mad. Now I don´t have a problem if you don´t want to share the reason, but I assure you that, if I may, I can help you with that. Talking about one´s problems is always good. And I´m sure, this is for your progress during the treatment, am I right? Are you jealous about Ms. Jensen´s growth? Hmm? She´s getting bigger, isn´t she?”

Dr. Glasshow was right. 100-percent right! And for as much as Kelsey hated sharing her feelings…

“Did you see her? She´s taller than me! It´s not fair! I work really hard, and her? What? She just gets to stuff her face, go around the world so happy and now, she´s taller? I used to be taller than her! This sucks!” It seems Dr. Glasshow was right.

“I know, dear, but the growth´s different for everyone. Besides, if you´re mad, that can also slow down the process.”

“What?!” She had to be kidding!

“That´s right, dear. I´ve analyzed several patients results, those who are desperate to grow, or not so happy with the process, they tend to slow it down a little. My advice, positive thoughts.”

“Positive…? You´re kidding, right? Can´t I just add a pill or something? Maybe you have something that can help me grow faster? I don´t know… to help me a little?”

“Oh, haha, dear. It doesn´t work that way. Else, I´ll make you drink a whole can of pills, and then put a feeding tube on your mouth to inflate you like a balloon. You could walk out of the office like a giantess in no time, but it doesn´t work that way.” She gave her fake hopes for a moment. “It´s a slow treatment, and a long process. But you´re doing pretty well, dear. In fact, you two are the ones with the best results so far. It took me nearly a year to get to where I am.” That helps, but not so much.

 

Kelsey felt sad, she´ll have to go the long way, like everyone. She sighed.

“Oh, don´t feel sad, dear. Listen, you know your friend Pam reached the 6´5” mark already, right?”

“Sure, so? You don´t want me to get advice from her, do you?”

“Oh, no. Listen, when a patient passes the 6´4” mark, well, let´s just say they kind of get stuck there. Not for too long, but it takes them a bit longer to grow. You could use this as a chance to get ahead of her.”

“Wait, Pam will stop growing?” That was some nice information.

“Not stop, she´ll make a little pause. I have the theory that, when a patient´s libido rises, their growth stops while their bodies get used to that change. Either that or my patients burn up all of their calories with sex, either way, you still have time.”

Kelsey just had the best news ever!

 

“Just you wait, Pam, I´ll take the lead again!” Kelsey thought as she told Dr. Glasshow she´ll continue with the treatment.

 

 

End Notes:

If you´d like to get a few chapters ahead, I just posted chapter 42 on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234



This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13285