Nefarious by KYS
Summary:

Blaire, a young and bashful woman, moves to Valdez, Alaska to start a new life free of her oppressive family. After meeting a handsome young man, Jacob, the two hit it off and everything appears to be looking bright for Blaire's future. However, unbeknownst to Blaire, a nefarious trafficking organization has its firm grip around Jacob and his mysterious abilities. It will take everything in Jacob's power to protect Blaire from the very evil he has allowed into his life. Will Jacob and Blaire be able to break free of the biggest and most nefarious trafficking organization in the United States?

DISCLAIMER:
All characters are over the age of 18 years old.
This story has elements pertaining to dark and grim fates, and descriptions that can cause trauma or trigger reactions from those with difficult pasts. If you have PTSD from previous sexual experiences, it is recommended YOU DO NOT READ this story. You have been warned.

TAGS FOR CONSIDERATION:
For now the tags I know will be added for CERTAIN are the ones shown for the story. The below tags are considered, but may or may not be added later on.
- Lesbians
- Nose

SPOILER: (look away if you don't want to be SPOILED lulz)
If it isn't obvious, they traffic tinies. Lmao.


Categories: Destruction, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 32 Completed: No Word count: 150045 Read: 47634 Published: July 05 2023 Updated: October 22 2023
Story Notes:

This story is a tribute to an old friend.

1. ~Volume I~ Chapter 1 - Prologue by KYS

2. Chapter 2 - No Hard Feelings by KYS

3. Chapter 3 - Delivery by KYS

4. Chapter 4 - Deita's Desires by KYS

5. Chapter 5 - 6:00PM by KYS

6. Chapter 6 - Jacob's Nightmares: Camilla's Cupcake by KYS

7. Chapter 7 - Benjamin by KYS

8. Chapter 8 - Assimilation by KYS

9. Chapter 9 - Transition by KYS

10. Chapter 10 - Dilemma by KYS

11. Chapter 11 - I Am A Monster by KYS

12. Chapter 12 - Facility by KYS

13. Chapter 13 - Gullivette by KYS

14. ~Volume II~ Chapter 1 - Who Is Gullivette? by KYS

15. Chapter 2 - Suicide by KYS

16. Chapter 3 - Elizabeth 'Liz' Sanchez by KYS

17. Chapter 4 - There Are No Heroes by KYS

18. Chapter 5 - The Great Escape by KYS

19. Chapter 6 - Jacob's Nightmares: A Delicious Delicacy by KYS

20. Chapter 7 - The Missing by KYS

21. Chapter 8 - Interrogation by KYS

22. Chapter 9 - Wrath Of Jinshin by KYS

23. Chapter 10 - Atonement by KYS

24. Chapter 11 - Deita VS Jinshin by KYS

25. Chapter 12 - Who Is Jacob? by KYS

26. Chapter 13 - ? by KYS

27. Chapter 14 - Jacob's Nightmares: The Sole Problem by KYS

28. Chapter 15 - Jacob VS Gullivette by KYS

29. Chapter 16 - Revelations by KYS

30. Chapter 17 - Subject Zero by KYS

31. Chapter 18 - The Puppet Master by KYS

32. ~Volume III~ Chapter 1 - Prelude To Peril by KYS

~Volume I~ Chapter 1 - Prologue by KYS
Author's Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

The prologue of the story and the set-up of the main characters and potential villains. While there is no content in this chapter, things will speed up quickly in the following chapter. For those only wanting content to fap to, then you'll have to wait my apologies. However, this prologue provides great context to the worldbuilding and characters within. For those interested in that, feedback is appreciated.

Enjoy.



Volume I

Chapter 1

Prologue


It was a depressing morning, gray skies and distant sun. The cold air of Alaskan wind sifted through the roads, and weaved between the homes of the few residents that lived in the town of Valdez. Blaire, a young woman of the ripe age of twenty years. She was shorter than the average woman, only four feet and eleven inches. Despite this, she was rather petite as well. Blaire was only about ninety five pounds, but this was not due to malnourishment. Blaire was a heavy eater, but her metabolism was faster than her mouth could devour.


The young woman had lengthy hair that settled just above her hips. To boot, she had bright freckles that matched her ginger hair, which caught the eye of nearly any man that crossed her path. This fit her unnatural eyes, adding to her incredible beauty. A bright, almost neon green. It was a genetic defunct, no doubt, yet her eyes were proof otherwise. Anyone who gazed into her eyes, found them majestic and soothing.


Aside from her immense beauty, however, Blaire was a very timid and reclusive type. No amount of compliments or flirtatious encounters could cure Blaire of her great ambivalence towards her own appearance, and also existence. Born in Seattle of Washington state, in a rather wealthy family no doubt, Blaire had always hated the status that came with her existence.


Everything was faux, disingenuous and materialistic. Not only the lifestyle, but every single rich man and woman that surrounded Blaire and her family, including almost everyone in her family as well. From her mother and father, to uncles and cousins, to nephews and nieces, Blaire had found them all to be selfish and prideful. Anything that they deemed less than, was to be discarded and tossed aside. But no amount of indoctrination was ever enough to convince Blaire that any of it was true.


It was only after she started her first year in college, a prestigious one at that, in which she found her mental psyche beginning to fall to pieces. Pressure from her parents on the path to success, in their own eyes, including conditions upon her failure to impress, had begun to lead Blaire down a path of self realization. She had never been happy, not truly. If anything, Blaire only wanted to free herself from the cruel life that had enveloped her since birth.


Before the access to the funds allotted to her could be forbidden, Blaire had cut her ties to her entire family and fled as far north as she could reach. Alaska was her final destination, but it was not enough. Fearful that her family would hunt her down to the ends of the earth, Blaire ultimately found herself in a small town named Valdez on the coast of the north pacific ocean.


Changing her last name, and using only cash transactions to cover her tracks, she had finally felt free from sin and misery when she awoke on the twenty fourth day in the small home that she purchased under a false name. While she was young, she had learned a great many deceitful skills at the hands of her corrupt family. Blaire had gotten out of bed, realizing that for the first time in twenty four days she did not have a nightmare during her sleep. These nightmares would involve her family finding her, killing her out of revenge, among other alarming things.


She got out of bed, slipping her bare feet into her fuzzy slip-ons. Wearing her warm pajamas, due to the cold, she trudged across the wooden floor and towards the wood-pellet stove in the adjacent room. After getting it to work, the heat was already noticeable. Blaire then yawned as she headed towards the kitchen, the coffee pot already having made a batch as the timer had been set for six in the morning, so that it was ready.


Pouring herself a cup, Blaire took a sip and snuggled into a cushy rocking chair in the large room where the pellet stove was located. Enjoying the sound of the chirping birds, and light wind outside, Blaire enjoyed the peace and tranquility of silence within her own home. Despite almost a month of worry and anxiety, this morning had turned out to be much different. Finally, Blaire had known what it felt like to be at peace.




“I’ll order two… Uhhhh, two number fives, and uhhh… Three curly fries, four large cokes, one small sprite… Uhhhhh, three number fours… Uhhh, a big taco with extra beef and cheese…. Uhhhh, hmmmm…. Uhhh, hm, uhhhh… Oh, and a giant speckled corn dog!”


The comically large man appeared to be done with his order, as Jacob gave him a stern gaze.


“Is that all?” Jacob asked rhetorically.


“Yeah, that’s all,” the man answered.


“Your total will be… sixty-two dollars and thirty cents.”


The man whipped out his wallet, and slapped his debit card onto the counter of the food wagon. Jacob rang up the customer's transaction before handing the customer his card and a receipt, with an order number printed at the top.


“It’s a large order, give us about twenty minutes and it’ll be ready for pick-up,” Jacob informed the man.


“I’ll be back then, thank you.” The man waddled off, his weight clearly slowing him down. 


Jacob wondered how anyone could allow themselves to reach such a size, but he tried to restrain judgment. After all, he remembered his own past all too well. The man had simply committed a detriment to his own health, but Jacob had done far worse. Who was he to judge anybody?


“Did you get the order Liz?” Jacob asked his chef, and Liz nodded as she had already started on the order. Liz was a mute, and could not speak, yet Jacob and her seemed to have a solid way of communicating despite her disability.


“Hello?”


Jacob turned around the corner to face out the window of his food wagon, and spotted a gorgeous woman standing in line, alone. She had vibrant, green eyes and luscious, red hair. Her freckles were a true addition to her beauty, he had never seen her in town before. Considering Jacob had lived in Valdez all of his life, he was ashamed that he’d never met this woman before.


“Welcome to Trolley Town, what can I get you?” Jacob smiled at her, trying to remain composed. Her beauty had awed him, and he nearly stumbled on his feet.


“What’s popular? I’ll admit this is the first place I’ve eaten at since I moved here,” the young woman explained bashfully.


Suddenly it all made sense, she was a new resident. Jacob hadn’t been aware of a new resident within Valdez in a long time, so this struck him as odd.


“I see. If you don’t mind, when did you move here?”


“Just over three weeks ago,” she answered.


“Where from?”


She remained silent, and averted her eyes. Jacob could tell he was making her uncomfortable, and wasn’t sure if she had a rocky past or something, so he relented.


“Apologies, you just wanted to order some food, I didn’t mean to pry. What can I get you, miss?”


“No, it isn’t you, I’m just a bit private is all. What do you recommend?”


“We have speckled corn dogs, they’re a new recipe we’re trying out. Very popular so far,” Jacob responded. “It’s your typical corn dog, but twice the size, unprocessed and with organic pork, sprinkled with japanese, crushed ramen and battered in a spicy curry powder.”


“That sounds… Amazing!”


“I’ll take that as a yes, one or two?”


“I have a feeling I’ll be a lover, so why not two?”


“Excellent. Liz! Two speckled corn dogs, stat! Can I get you anything else, miss…?”


“Blaire,” she answered, “my name is Blaire.”


“And I am Jacob, it’s a pleasure to meet you, Blaire. You can spare the details, but if you don’t mind me asking, of all places why did you choose to move here? Do you have a family that lives here or something? Or maybe a boyfriend, husband…?”


“Do you make a habit of asking personal questions to all of your customers?” Blaire asked playfully, raising her brow and giving the young man a smirk.


Jacob let out a short laugh, grinning from ear to ear as he looked down shamefully, knowing that his intentions had been caught red handed. Admittedly, Jacob had almost immediately fallen for Blaire. He could not deny her beauty, but her innocence and mysterious past all but piqued his interest. Never had he been so interested in getting to know a woman more.


“You caught me, and I apologize. I’ll shut up now, your order will be ready shortly, Miss Blaire.”


“It’s just Blaire,” she giggled heartily. “Please, I don’t mean to be rude. Honestly, the reason I moved here is to get away from everything. I don’t want to go into details, but I just wanted to experience life in peace and without distraction. Valdez seemed like the place to do so, unless you think I’m being foolish?”


“Peace and without distraction,” Jacob smiled amusedly, “well you’ll certainly get that here. Nothing ever happens in Valdez. Nothing of interest anyway, but if that’s your intent then you hit the jackpot!”


Liz came from behind and kneed Jacob in the back of his thigh.


“Ouch! Hey! What gives?” Jacob rubbed his sore thigh, and turned to see Liz glaring at him expectantly. Then, to his surprise, she handed him not two, but four speckled corn dogs.


“The woman ordered two, Liz. Have you gone deaf too?”


Liz began to gesture hand signs, of which Blaire could not understand. Liz then gestured with her eyes towards a nearby table, before shoving the bags of speckled corn dogs into his arms.


“Liz… I can’t just…”


Liz then began to signal hand signs furiously, as if annoyed with the young man. Before pointing at the table physically before shoving him by the shoulder gently. Jacob relented, and sighed, before turning to face Blaire with an embarrassed smile.


“Uhh, would you like to… Take lunch with me? Please say yes,” Jacob requested.


Catching on quickly, Blaire blushed and nodded. “I’d love to…”


Jacob exited the wagon, walking aside Blaire to the nearby table as they both sat down. The young man pushed two of the corn dogs towards Blaire, who quickly unwrapped one and began to smell the tasty aroma that filled her nostrils.


“Wow, this smells really good!”


Jacob unwrapped one of his, only now realizing how hungry he actually was. He didn’t eat much, not junk anyways, but he’d never actually tried his own creation before. Liz usually did all of the taste testing.


“I’ll admit, this is my first time tasting this myself,” Jacob admitted.


“What? Really? Don’t you ever try your own food?” Blaire quickly took a bite, her eyes beaming with satisfaction as the juices touched her tongue and filled her with an overwhelming joy.


“Hardly, this is technically junk food, and I usually avoid such pleasantries,” Jacob took a bite himself, quite surprised by how good it tasted. The curry powder added an excellent spice, the crushed ramen giving the corndog a pleasant crunch. Of course, the cornbread dough added a spectacular combination with the ramen, and the dog itself was immensely tasteful.


“This is delicious! The best corn dog I’ve ever eaten!” Blaire declared.


“Yeah it’s definitely good, now I can officially tell my customers I’ve tried it myself!”


“What about you?” Blaire suddenly asked. “Why did you move to Valdez? Where are you from?”


Jacob was about to take another bite, but this question paused him for a moment as he set the corn dog back down upon his wrapper. He smiled nervously for a moment, before interlacing his fingers and looking across the table at Blaire.


“Actually, I was born here,” Jacob revealed. “Family is all gone, though. It’s just me now. Has been since I was nineteen years old. I’m twenty-nine now.”


“Twenty-nine? You seem a bit younger than that,” Blaire admitted.


“Too old for a pretty girl like you to be talking to?”


Blaire blushed. “Not at all… In fact, you’re sort of the first friend I’ve made here.”


“Friend? Are we friends now?” Jacob kept smiling, which only made it harder for Blaire to look him in the eye without blushing.


“Aren’t we? Don’t friends get to know each other better?”


“That they do, indeed.”


There was a brief moment of silence, as Jacob and Blaire found themselves locking their gaze. Blaire slowly smiled at him, her bashful nature seemingly dissipating for a brief moment, something that had never happened to her before. However, their conversation took an untimely end when Jacob caught the eye of an older woman that had approached a table across from them.


The woman had raven hair, and seemed to be in her late thirties to early forties. Despite this, she had impeccable skin and healthy hair. Her eyes were a vibrant hazel, nails painted a lush red. She wore high heels and a mid-length skirt that rose just above her kneecaps. She wore a white blouse which struggled to contain the woman’s massive cleavage, the buttons of her blouse seemingly ready to burst at a moment's notice. The woman lifted a newspaper she had brought with her, gazing at Jacob with a stern expression.


“Well, that’s truly unfortunate,” Jacob commented.


“What is?” Blaire seemed confused.


“An older woman just sat down behind you, she’s the owner of this fine establishment. She likely wants my attention.”


“Establishment? This is a food wagon,” Blaire chuckled humorously.


“You’re right, this fine food wagon, of course.”


“You’re a funny man, Jacob. May I see you again, sometime…?”


Jacob was the one blushing now, as he gave Blaire the most genuine smile that he’d ever given anyone.


“Of course! I work Wednesday through Sunday every week. Liz takes over on Monday and Tuesday.”


“I’ll see you tomorrow then, around noon?”


Jacob nodded, “that would be great.”


Blaire wrapped her half-eaten speckled corn dog, before grabbing the other and standing to her feet. She smiled at Jacob one last time, before waving him off and walking towards the street, to her home. Jacob was annoyed, he was having such a great time with her, and now he was being forced to watch this catch of a woman walk away. He only hoped that she was as interested in him as he was her, and that she’d return tomorrow as agreed.


“Jacob, I won’t wait much longer,” the older woman huffed, turning a page of the newspaper.


“Yeah, yeah, I’m coming you grumpy witch!” Jacob scoffed, grabbing his food and tossing it into the trash as he begrudgingly approached the woman and sat down across from her.


“Call me a grumpy witch again, and I’ll beat the living shit out of you, understood?”


“Oh you love my name calling, don’t pretend otherwise. Now what is it?” Jacob folded his arms, annoyed with her presence.


“It’s been almost a month, and we have not been given an update on any upcoming transactions. What’s the hold up?” The woman turned another page of the newspaper, her gaze fixated upon it, as if to showcase some sort of superiority over Jacob.


“Hasn’t been a lot of folks to meet your ‘majesties’ quota. This shit takes time, why don’t you assholes understand that?”


“We do understand,” the woman commented, folding the newspaper at last and placing it on the table. She then crossed her fingers together, elbows on the table as she leaned forward. “Was that woman you were speaking with, a quota in progress?”


Jacob almost lost his nerve.


“What? No! No, not at all. She’s a friend of mine, that’s all.” Jacob grew nervous, he didn’t want to bring any attention to Blaire at all.


“That’s a shame, she would have been worth ten times the others made you. What’s the price? I’m sure we can reach an agreement, friend or not.”


“She isn’t for fucking sale, and don’t make me repeat myself!” Jacob was growing irritated. “When I have a fucking body for you, I’ll call you. Why are you accosting me at my place of work? Are you people that desperate?”


The woman frowned, leaning back in her seat as she crossed her legs. After a brief moment, she smiled at Jacob.


“Avaramix was quite impressed with your supernatural abilities, Jacob. I was at first too, but I have never found you to be trustworthy. Frankly, the only thing stopping me from ending your life, is knowing all too well the fate of those who stand in your way. I overheard enough, that young girl, Blaire is it? If she knew what you are, and what you’ve done, she’d spit on your grave.”


“Listen here, Deita,” Jacob slammed his palms on the table, shaking it violently as he stood up in a rage, “keep your fucking comments to yourself. In fact, you know what? I’m out! Out! You hear me? Now you fucks get nothing. Get the hell out of Valdez, now!”


“Avaramix was afraid you would say that,” Deita, the older woman, said with disdain. “Look, I understand you and I have a hateful relationship, but I relent. I meant no ill harm towards the young woman, you have my word. Despite my distrust of you, Avaramix warned me of my fate should I lose you as our top supplier. So I didn’t come empty handed.”


Deita leaned down and grabbed a bag that was beneath the table. Lifting it up, she dropped it on the table in front of Jacob. The young man seemed curious, but he also knew Deita all too well, and wasn’t about to be swayed without good reason.


“In this bag is two million, cash. Does this solve any moral dilemma that plagues your mind?”


“Just like that? I haven’t even supplied you with a fresh one in-”


“Yes, we know, obviously,” Deita interrupted. “Don’t think we don’t know why, either. Your morals are your weakness, Jacob, they always have been and always will be. But something dark inside of you brought your gift to us in the first place, otherwise I wouldn’t be here, would I? So you’re just as twisted as we are, and don’t pretend otherwise.”


Jacob wanted to argue, but ultimately he knew Deita to be right. His tense nature finally released, and his clenched fists returned to relaxed positions as he sat back down. He grabbed the bag and unzipped it, taking a peek inside to see an ungodly amount of cash bundles inside.


“Two million…?”


“Two million, feel free to count it, I have time to spare.”


“Not necessary, what are you looking for exactly?”


“Blaire is off limits?”


Jacob recoiled. “Say her name one more time…”


“Calm down, I am only making sure. If you have limits, you have limits, I won’t push on the young woman any more.”


Deita turned her head slowly, facing Liz who was taking a customer's order. A smile spread across her lips, as she faced Jacob again.


“Liz is it? She’s a mute, yes?”


“She is, why?” Jacob didn’t like where this was going.


“One and a half million for her,” Deita offered. “There’s an extra incentive for the customers when they can’t speak back. She’s pretty enough also, she’ll sell fast.”


“The nerve of you fucks…” Jacob shook his head furiously, “you expect me to surrender my own employee!?”


“Two million,” Deita offered.


“You can’t be serious… That’s five times the amount you were offering just a few months ago!”


“Two and a half million. Final offer.”


Jacob was speechless, and suddenly he was actually contemplating the offer. He clenched his teeth, his mind plagued with thoughts of how demented this situation was. At the same time, two and half million dollars was a lot of money, on top of the two million being offered to him free of charge.


“Why so much money all of a sudden?” Jacob asked. “I want to know. What’s changed?”


“The clientele, Jacob. At first Avaramix and I had our doubts, but in the time you’ve decided to ghost us, we’ve been getting some rather impatient customers throwing insane amounts of cash in our faces to get their hands on more of your product. Avaramix is willing to pay any price, even if he loses money at first, to get you back as a supplier. Anything, Jacob. Name your price. There is no one else on planet earth that can do what you do, understand?”


“Ten million dollars,” Jacob blurted, his heart racing the moment he said it.


“Excuse me?” Deita seemed surprised, folding her arms and glaring at him suspiciously.


“Keep the bag,” Jacob shoved the bag of money back towards the older woman. “I’ll get your product, but I want ten million cash before delivery. Got it?”


“Deal,” Deita smiled as she grabbed the bag and stood up from her chair. “I’ll be back tomorrow just after noon. That gives you enough time to do what you need to do, and also have your second ‘date’ with Blaire before our business is conducted. Sounds fair?”


“Whatever…” Jacob huffed, bringing a hand to his forehead as he contemplated the wickedness of what he was about to do to Liz, and what fate would befall her.


“And if you change your mind about Blaire… I’m sure Avaramix would pay ten times the amount for such a… Beautiful woman… Ha ha ha!”


Deita walked off with the bag of cash, as Jacob lifted his head and glared at her with a despicable expression. Despite his mixed feelings, Deita was right about him. He had been stuck in this shit hole for his entire life, hardly able to make ends meet. That all changed when he ran into her, Deita, and his hidden secret had been unveiled.


“And to think I could have had you in the palm of my hand once…” Jacob spoke under his breath. “I should have killed you when I had the chance, you stuck up bitch.”

End Notes:

Reviews appreciated. Next chapter coming sooner than expected.

Chapter 2 - No Hard Feelings by KYS
Author's Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

Finally a bit of a tease into the type of content you'll be seeing. I should mention, despite some male characters in this story of normal size, please understand I have ZERO intention of writing ANY smut that includes them aside from direct plottelling. This chapter is more buildup, with a dash of a preview regarding other characters.

To explain, this story will follow this premise. Most chapters will showcase the main characters/villains, however I plan on hosting "side chapters" that will showcase the fates of certain victims, which I think you'll come to understand clearly once you read this chapter.

I'm pretty excited, I think I have a solid concept going here, so very curious to know your thoughts. Of course, I hold no expectations from anyone until I deliver, and delivery will come very soon!


Enjoy.



Volume I

Chapter 2

No Hard Feelings


It was getting dark, the cool, alaskan breeze rushing past Blaire and causing her hair to float with the wind as she headed home after a wonderfully exciting day. Meeting Jacob had not been part of her agenda, and yet she couldn’t be more pleased to have been introduced to such a handsome gentleman with such a way with words. He was charming, and had a flare in his eye that gave Blaire the butterflies.


At home it was a distant fantasy to think that she could ever find her prince charming. Unless the man she was seeing was rich beyond comprehension, and had a status equivalent to the top percentage of the wealthy, her family wouldn’t even tantalize allowing her to ‘dirty’ her reputation with such ‘lowlife beggars’.


Jacob, he may only work at a food wagon, and have lived in Valdez his entire life, but Blaire didn’t care. In fact, this only drew her to him even more. He was a nobody, just like she was a nobody, and he had nobody, just like she had nobody. Blaire wasn’t interested in big families, at least not for now. But a man with no ties to anything? A charming one at that. Blaire knew that she had already developed a modicum of feelings for him, despite their interaction being cut short by his boss.


Eventually Blaire reached her little home, already eager to sleep through the night so she could see Jacob the following day. It had been only her for long enough, she was ready to break free of her solitude and experience the fruit that Alaska had to offer her in serenity. After an entire life of oppression at the hands of her rich and cruel family, Blaire finally felt as if she was the one in absolute control of her life, and her choices. Nothing could ruin this moment for her.




The ringing tone blared in the ear of Deita, as she held her cell phone up to her face and patiently sat on the edge of her bed. She stretched out her legs, including her free arm before sighing and kicking off her high heels. They clattered to the floor, revealing her lavish, bare feet as she kicked them aside and planted her soles on the rough carpet below.


It seemed to take forever, as the phone rang and rang. Her heart grew weary, as she wondered if the recipient would ever pick up the phone. A droplet of sweat began to form upon her forehead. Deita was anxious, unsure if the news she would bring would be satisfactory or not. Despite being instructed to convince Jacob to continue his deliveries at any cost, the young man's demands seemed far out of hand.


Finally the phone stopped ringing, and the recipient answered.


“What news do you have for me, Deita?”


“Well, I am pleased to say that I managed to strike a deal with Jacob. However, he amended the cash deal.”


“And?”


“He rejected the two million you offered free of delivery. However, for the next delivery, he wants ten million dollars in cash…”


There was silence, and for a moment Deita’s heart began to race. It was common knowledge within their organization by now, that Avaramix was not a man to be trifled with. Many had tried to take advantage of his wealth and position, and every last of one of them paid the price for it. Deita expected no difference with Jacob, but she would be proved wrong posthaste.


“His terms are acceptable. The cash will be shipped within the half hour. This is to assume his delivery will be tomorrow by noon, is that correct?”


Surprise was all Deita could feel, her eyes wide in disbelief.


“Master… Surely ten million is a bit much, isn’t it?”


“If you deemed it too large a price to pay, you would have argued it. If you feel guilty for Jacob’s demand, do not. Spare me your sentiment, Deita, I only required one thing. I require Jacob’s most valuable potential. For now it seems he is one of a kind, but should the day come we learn that isn’t true, we can deal with him then. Until such a day arrives, our clientele will pay whatever price we tag Jacob’s specimens. Do not fail me, Deita. Keep Jacob hooked in any manner necessary.”


Click


He had hung up, leaving Deita speechless on the other line as she sat on the edge of her bed within the motel room she had rented for a night. While she was pleased that her master was not upset at Jacob’s seemingly unreasonable demand, it did get her thinking as to how much money exactly the clientele were offering for more of Jacob’s product.


“I feel as if I’m being left out of the details,” Deita spoke aloud, leaning back on her hands as she looked up at the ceiling in deep thought.


“Avaramix, I understand you’ve always been a man of swift business, and careful compartmentalization. However, I hope you realize that I can be trusted above anyone else…”




A dark hallway stretched far outwards, ahead of the two strangers walking together silently. It was eerie, and silent. Dimly lit torches were lined across each wall of the hallway, a rugged carpet stretching on for what seemed to be forever. The strangers were an older gentleman, and a younger woman. The old man seemed to be in his early sixties, while the younger woman appeared to be his granddaughter of sorts.


She had dirty blonde hair, and blue eyes. She was full figured, and appeared to be in her mid twenties. She wore black flats, a short skirt that seemed to be assigned by a highly established college institution. She wore very large, diamond earrings, and had a ruby nose piercing on her left nostril. She had comically large eyelashes, clearly fake, and an expression of a bratty personality.


“Why is this hallway so damn long? How much longer is going to be? When will I get my next order! Why did we have to come all the way down to this creepy shit hole! Why couldn’t we just have it mailed to us! Why did I have to come along! Why couldn’t you have left me at home!? Do you hate me, grandfather? Are you getting old and senile? Why is this bloody hallway so damn long! Ewww! Is that a dead rat!?”


The old man rolled his eyes. “Honey, please. We were instructed very clearly. I can see the door just ahead, we’re almost there. Now will you please spare my ears and silence that voice of yours? Unless you changed your mind…”


Her eyes grew wide. “No! No, no, no! I didn’t change my mind! I just don’t understand why-”


“Then shut your fucking mouth. It’s my money, and it’s a lot of fucking money, you hear me you brat? We aren’t with your parents anymore, and I won’t be disrespected you little twat! Now shut your mouth and let’s get this over with.”


The bratty, young woman quickly silenced herself. Never had she been spoken to in such a manner, but she wasn’t about to argue with her wallet, was she?


Finally they reached the end of the hallway, entering the next room which was a large chamber of sorts. The odd decor was all the same, torches everywhere that dimly lit the space to a degree of the bare minimum. There were several doors leading to who knew where, but their attention fell upon a young, Japanese woman standing several meters away at the opposite end of the room.


“Ah, Jinshin I presume?” The old man waved towards her.


“Do you have the money?” Jinshin asked promptly, wasting no time with formalities.


“Do you have my order?” The bratty girl retorted, folding her arms and lifting her nose towards the woman.


“Money first. Order next.”


“Don’t mind my granddaughter, she is an impatient one. Yes, we have the money. Eight-hundred and fifty thousand dollars in cash.” The old man had been carrying a backpack, which he quickly removed and tossed over to Jinshin.


The Japanese woman stared at the bag for a brief moment, before lifting her gaze back towards the old man.


“Demand has increased, the price has changed. Two million, or no deal.”


“What!?” The old man was aghast.


“That’s a load of horse shit!” The bratty one shouted, stamping her feet like some petulant child. “Horse! Shit! Shit! I want to speak to your boss, you dumb bitch!”


The old man was really starting to panic now, his uncontrollable granddaughter not realizing the gravity of her disrespect. In an effort to mend the situation before it got out of hand, he slapped her so hard across the face she fell to the floor and straight on her ass. She was in so much shock she couldn’t utter but a single word, simply staring at her grandfather in utter disbelief.


“You will show some respect, or we will leave here empty handed. Do you understand me, you ungrateful little shit?”


The woman didn’t respond, she simply nodded as tears began to form in her eyes.


“The master doesn’t acquaint himself and his business with unruly clientele,” Jinshin warned them. “The price is now two and a half million. Now, will you pay or have you wasted enough of the master's patience?”


“My sincere apologies, she is not accustomed to such company. I promise she shall not disrespect you again. Regarding the price, we were informed it was eight hundred and fifty thousand, cash. So I brought you such an amount, in cash. Where am I supposed to get the remainder? We’d have to fly back and then return, and fly back again. That doesn’t seem very reasonable. So I offer a solution, yeah?”


“I am listening,” Jinshin spat impatiently.


“Take this payment as a retainer, deliver the product, and I can ship the remainder of the funds to your organization through my business. I can have it for you within twelve hours upon my return.”


“Why should the master agree to these terms?”


“Because we both know that if I don’t pay you the full price, there will be consequences. I am no fool, Jinshin. I have heard the rumors regarding Avaramix. I am not the kind of fool that would trifle with such a man.”


“Your terms are… Acceptable.” Jinshin picked up the bag, zipping it open and sifting through the cash as if to count it quickly. After approving of its contents, she set it aside and turned around to face an inconspicuous table with a set of drawers.


The top drawer had a locking mechanism, as Jinshin pulled a key from her bosom and unlocked it. Meanwhile, the bratty, young woman stood to her feet while rubbing her sore cheek. While she would have words with her parents later regarding this incident, she was at the very least excited to obtain her next victim.


Jinshin pulled a prescription bottle out of the drawer, before shutting it once more and locking it immediately. The bottle was orange, and the label had been peeled clean off. Though the colored bottle made it difficult to see the contents inside, it was clear that a humanoid form was lurking just inside the bottle itself.


“Within twelve hours upon your return. Not a minute later,” Jinshin warned them both, tossing the bottle across the room and towards the bratty woman.


The blonde quickly snatched the bottle midair, salivating like a mad lunatic as perverted and cruel thoughts rampaged throughout her mind. Without a second thought, she untwisted the white cap of the bottle and peeked inside. Her eyes grew wide, her mouth drooling like some sort of deranged dog.


“Oh yeah… You and I, we’re going to have a lot of fun!”


“Satisfied?” The old man grunted, relieved that everything had worked out in their favor.


“Definitely! It’s a girl, too! I wanted a girl… They scream the most!”


Inside of the prescription bottle, was a small and frightened, young woman. She had brunette hair, the color of her eyes not perceivable due to her size. Somehow, this woman was unnaturally small. Standing at only an inch tall in her demeanor, this terrified woman looked up into the eyes of this sadistic, bratty blonde. It didn’t take much guessing that things would go horribly awry for her in due time.


“Now then, what’s your name you lil’ cutey?”


The young woman gulped nervously, fear-stricken as she stared into the blonde's relentless gaze. After an uncomfortable silence, she finally spoke up.


“A-Alicia… My name is Alicia…” The tiny woman murmured.


“Alicia? That’s stupid. Your name is cupcake from now on, because you look as delicious as a cupcake! Mmm… Yeah, a cupcake! A vanilla cupcake! What do you think of that? Hm?”


“I… Cupcake? I don’t… Please…”


“Ha! Begging already. Oh boy, I can’t wait to get you home! We’ll have sooooo much fun together! Hopefully you will last longer than my previous tiny… That idiot got himself killed when he jumped out of my hand and landed on the tile floor of my bathroom. He was boring me anyways, always mouthing me off and whatnot. You won’t mouth me off, though, would you? Hm? Lil’ cupcake?”


The tiny Alicia was still unable to comprehend this predicament she had found herself in. It had all happened not too long ago, but since then she’d been fed scraps that were hardly fit for consumption, and given water so dirty and contaminated it was like she was being treated similar to that of a rodent.


She had been on a date with a charming, young man. It had been so long, she could hardly recall his name anymore, but she knew that he was responsible for this. They had dinner, returned to her place, and had the most passionate sex that Alicia had ever enjoyed with anybody.


As fate would have it, she had been cruelly manipulated and led an evil, nefarious person straight into her home. The moment she fell asleep, she had awoken with the most excruciating headache ever known to mankind. If she hadn’t known better, Alicia actually believed she was going to die, that is how painful the headache had become.


After it had faded, she was enveloped by an endless fabric that threatened to strangle her. It smelt of lavender oil, and was as smooth as silk, but as she struggled against it, she found it only consumed and entangled her even more. It wasn’t until the booming voice of the man she had slept with had rang in her ears, that she felt her gut wrench as it seemed something was lifting her to impossible heights.


She tumbled and fell through endless fabric, jerking through air and mach speeds as she cried and screamed in terror and agony. Before long she exited the endless fabrics, tumbling what felt like a mile until landing into what felt like a soft cloud. It was her pillow, as she immediately recognized her surroundings, only they were now a thousand times amplified in size, compared to herself.


Even to this day, Alicia couldn’t comprehend how the young man had done it. Somehow,  he had shrunk her to barely an inch’ height. She was handed over to a raven-haired woman, again she failed to recall this woman’s name. Most of her time had been spent in darkness, moving from place to place to who knew where. Eventually she was delivered to Jinshin, the Japanese woman, who stuffed her in this prescription bottle and fed her scraps and dirty water until this very moment.


It all had become clear now, only Alicia didn’t want to believe it. She had always heard the horror stories on television and the internet, regarding victims who were rescued from trafficking organizations. However, this was no ordinary organization. No, somehow this organization had the ability to shrink their victims, which somehow boosted their profits. Upon seeing the sadistic, cruel gaze of this snot-nosed, bratty blonde, it became clear that the sort of clientele who would purchase shrunken innocents, were utterly psychotic and insane.


“Well? Are you going to answer me? I don’t have much patience for disobedient slaves!” The bratty blonde tooted, giving Alicia an evil glare of disapproval.


“Please! Just let me go! I promise, I’ll never tell anyone about this! I just want to see my family again, please! I’m begging you!” Alicia was already sobbing, realizing that her life was essentially over. She was terrified at the thought of what would come next, she didn’t even want to consider it.


“There it is, I was waiting for the rainfall to begin,” the blonde declared with giddy laughter. “Oh yes… This is perfect, the best two million ever spent!”


“Two and a half million, now let’s get the hell out of here!” The old man scoffed, not at all pleased that his son and daughter had somehow convinced him to purchase such a ridiculously priced product for his granddaughter. Usually they did the transaction personally, but business had them tied up in Israel and they were unable to do so. Instead, they had their father do it on their behalf.


“Yeah, yeah! Just let me ogle her lil’ tits a bit longer. Damn, so perky! I’m gonna suck those babies dry, I hope you know that, cupcake! Teehee!”


“Oh God… No… This can’t be real, this can’t be happening to me! Why!? What have I done to deserve this!?” Alicia was having a full blown panic attack, starting to hyperventilate as the realization of her new reality washed over her.


For all intents and purposes, she was now the property of this deranged, young woman. Despite all the stories of trafficked victims having been rescued, Alicia knew that her size meant that rescue was impossible. She wouldn’t ever see home again, not her parents, her siblings, her uncles, cousins or grandparents. Her friends would never see her again, her college professor would wonder why she abandoned her degree. Her place of work would assume she was fed up and quit without notice.


That’s all Alicia could think about, realizing that nobody would ever know the truth of her cruel fate. Nobody would know, and there was no feasible way for them to find out the truth. After all, at an inch tall, you might as well be considered an insect. And nobody moves mountains to save an insect. No, people only torture or crush an insect, or keep them in captivity. Because that is what an insect is, less than… Less than human.


The blonde woman lifted the cap, preparing to twist it back onto the bottle as she smirked at her new little plaything. A despicable grin spread across her lips.


“Hang tight for now, cupcake! You should know, my name is Camilla. Know it well, because what happens next will determine how long you’ll be my new toy!”


With those final words, Camilla, the bratty blonde, sealed the frantic Alicia back inside of her prescription prison. Her cries and screams were silenced, unable to penetrate the thick plastic that acted as her temporary prison. Whatever Camilla had in store for her, Alicia knew she’d rather die than find out.




It was almost noon, and Jacob knew that Blaire would arrive any second. He had been a nervous wreck all day, procrastinating every available second he had to avoid doing what he knew had to be done. He tried playing the moral violin, attempting to reason with himself and talk himself out of it. Alas, the idea of cashing in ten million dollars persuaded him to continue forth every time he almost backed out of the deal.


There hadn’t been a new customer in some time, roughly twenty or thirty minutes. Jacob kept tapping his fingers impatiently on the wooden counter of his food wagon, turning his head inconspicuously now and again to peek on Liz. He had hired her only three weeks ago, he knew her a while back in college but she had dropped out. As far as Jacob knew, she lived in Valdez alone. Liz wasn’t much for details, so he knew very little about her past. However, he also knew that not many people would ask questions regarding her disappearance.


‘Fuck it… I can’t wait any longer… Sorry Liz, I have to get this over with,’ Jacob thought with frustration.


He grabbed the sign just outside the window and flipped it to ‘closed’. Then, Jacob cleared the counter and closed the shutters of the ordering window. Liz noticed, giving him a strange glance, but of course not speaking a word since she was mute and unable to speak.


Jacob locked the ordering window, and turned to face Liz with a feigned smile.


“Going to close early today, but I’ll pay you a full shift so don’t worry,” Jacob lied.


Liz began to gesture to him with hand signals. Jacob was able to read sign language, and this was how they would always communicate. He wasn’t an expert, however, so occasionally he had to read between the signs so to speak.


“What? No! Of course not, I’ve been absolutely impressed by your skills! Best cook I’ve ever hired!” Jacob began to sweat nervously, he wasn’t sure why this was so difficult. He’d never had such an issue with previous women, but somehow Liz was different.


It dawned on him, if Deita hadn’t even mentioned Liz, he never would have thought of using Liz for a delivery. Yet here he was, appeasing to Deita’s recommendations like some sort of money-grubbing pig. He couldn’t help himself, he made some damn good money before, but it seemed that his ‘products’ had become so popular that his demand of ten million dollars was actually fair game. If not for that absurd price he spit out, he never would have agreed to this.


Liz was able to see right through him, spotting the sweat above his brow and his shaky posture. It was clear that Jacob was nervous, and Liz wanted to know what. She began signing furiously, wanting an explanation and to be assured that she wasn’t being let go, or that Jacob at the very least was alright.


“Liz… I… Everything, I just can’t…” Jacob was stumbling over his words, he knew this was pointless. It was best to get it over with, but something kept holding him back.


Then it clicked, and Jacob knew how pointless this all was. When he hired Liz, he wasn’t sure it would work out. Being a mute, it seemed as if she was a robot working herself to the bone autonomously and without personality. That changed over time, when Liz realized that Jacob could understand her sign language. He got to know her better, saw her sweet and sharp personality through her facial expressions and hand gestures.


Unlike Jacob’s previous victims, who he knew nothing about and had tricked into welcoming him into their homes to have sex where he would then do the deed… Liz had been around for almost a month as one of his best cooks and employees. Jacob had always distanced himself from others, in order to protect his supernatural abilities. Not only because he feared their reaction, but because of what he used these abilities for.


There was a time when Jacob saw no limit to who he would use to make a quick buck, until he met Blaire. He had never seen a woman like Blaire before. She didn’t realize it, but Jacob had seen her some time ago, actually. Of course she was walking by, and they were strangers, but he was stunned by her immaculate appearance. When she surprisingly stopped by his food wagon, he couldn’t understand the stroke of luck he’d experienced to actually sit down with the woman and enjoy a meal together.


The audacity of Deita to assume she was on the table, it boiled Jacob’s blood to no end. He hated that manipulative woman, but then again, was he not a manipulator himself? While he never asked the details regarding the fates of those he delivered, he knew all too well the sort of sick fucks that would want to get their hands on a shrunken individual. When he came to this realization, he had ghosted the organization in hopes they’d let him go peacefully. He should have known better.


Now ten million in cash was on the table. Deita had set her eyes on Blaire, and Jacob instinctively played his hand by revealing his innate interest with the young woman. He wanted to slap himself for being such a fool, an utter imbecile. Jacob didn’t understand why Blaire meant so much to him, perhaps it was how mysterious she was, like he was almost. But now he has put Liz in the crossfire, and as much as Jacob admires Liz as an employee, Deita is expecting a delivery in under an hour.


Jacob wanted out, he wanted to let Liz go and change his mind. But that option was not viable, not when he outed his interest and protective nature over Blaire. A woman of whom he knew not, a total stranger, and yet he gushed over her like an idiot  in front of the most dangerous woman he’d ever crossed. That’s why he was struggling with this so much, because he knew that Liz’ fate was on his hands. All of his victims were, of course, but he never intended for Liz to get caught in the crossfire. But sentiment was pointless, and Jacob had a job to do.


Jacob sighed heavily, as Liz relented her gestures and placed her hands on her hips awaiting a response.


“Liz. I really am sorry. I want you to know, there’s no hard feelings here. I hope you can forgive me for this.”




Overwhelming excitement would be an understatement for how Blaire felt, as she approached the food wagon from the day before. She couldn’t stop thinking about Jacob, and getting to know him more. Their time had been cut short due to his boss, for some reason, but Blaire skipped over the details and only thought about how charming he was.


Blaire had a boyfriend once, a slightly older man in his mid thirties who ran a successful business in the culinary industry. They had met at random, at a fancy venue that her family had dragged her to. Ironically, they managed to hit it off. He was funny, cute and had been divorced once and had a young daughter. While this put her off at first, she later learned the wife had divorced him after she cheated on him, then taking half of his assets in court and relieved complete parentship over their daughter.


The man refused to let this cripple him, and built himself back up to provide the best life possible for his daughter. While Blaire began to fall in love with the man, her family was disapproving. They viewed his divorce as a weakness, and that losing assets so easily was a stain on his reputation. They insulted the type of business he conducted, calling it child's play.


The family forced Blaire to end the relationship, and that would lead her down the path to her final decision to flee from Seattle and move to the remote Valdez of Alaska to live a life free of her oppressive and maniacal family.


Pushing these thoughts aside, Blaire wanted to focus on her future. As she neared the food wagon, she was quickly concerned when she noticed the sign was flipped to “closed” and the ordering window had been shut.


‘I don’t understand, did he change his mind?’ Blaire thought, afraid that she might have done something wrong.


Not wanting to surrender to her own worries so quickly, she approached the side of the wagon where the door was. She approached it, about to knock on the door in the off chance that Jacob or Liz were still present. Before she had the chance however, the door opened abruptly as Blaire found herself staring into Jacob’s backside.


“Blaire!” Jacob beamed upon seeing her, but kept his back to her. He seemed to be shuffling with something in his hands, and before long he finally turned around as Blaire noticed a prescription bottle in his hand.


“Hey! I got concerned when I saw the sign and window. Is everything alright?”


“What? Oh! Yeah, totally! Closing early today, my cook had other matters to deal with this afternoon and I decided to give us a bit more time for our date!”


“Date?” Blaire blushed upon hearing this.


Jacob realized they hadn’t called anything a date yet, and he blushed as well. He smiled at her, chuckling humorously as he used his free hand and scratched the back of his head.


“I mean, yeah. Why not? Is it a date, then?”


Blaire smiled and swayed her hips seductively. “Yeah, I think it is. But I think without a cook to operate your wagon, we’ll have to find somewhere else to eat… Yeah?”


“Actually, there’s a diner just down the street! I’ll have to warn you though, my boss is going to be here soon to pick up this week's sales to make a deposit. So I’ll need to bounce for a brief moment to get it to her.”


“Yeah, of course! No worries.” Blaire smiled at him, before noticing the prescription bottle again. Her interest was piqued, and she couldn’t help but ask. “Is that a medication bottle?”


Jacob’s face flushed red, as he realized he was still holding the bottle in his hand. He quickly shoved it into his pocket, making sure to keep his entire hand over the see-through plastic as he pocketed it out of sight.


“I’ll be honest, it’s just to help me sleep. Though, I don’t like the idea of being on medication.”


“It’s fine Jacob,” Blaire assured him with a hearty smile, “I used to take anti-depressants… That’s a bit more embarrassing, don’t you think?”


“Oh really?” Jacob walked down the steps of the wagon and leveled with Blaire, “I bet there’s a story there, and we have as long as you’ll give me!”


“I think I’ll give you more time than you may have hoped for.” Blaire winked at him.


“I always hope for the best, so we’ll see about that!”


The two laughed and began to chit chat as they walked down the street to the diner. Despite Jacob’s charm, and handsome nature, Blaire had seemingly missed the pile of clothes on the floor of the wagon when she caught Jacob exiting it.



End Notes:

Leave a review and let me know what you think so far!

Chapter 3 - Delivery by KYS
Author's Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

I was hoping to have a quick smut scene, but admittedly the progression took another turn. That being said, I've finally wrapped up the major components for the telling of the story, and the next chapter will finally rush into an immediate, juicy scene with certain characters. I think you'll deduce who and who yourself, once you finish the chapter ;)

I am most excited! The feedback so far was unexpected. Thank you.

Side note, I had a formatting error when trying to convert from google drive to giantessworld. I tried a new format, and updated the first two chapters to fit this format including this chapter as well. Hopefully it's easier to read and less clunky.


Enjoy!



Volume I

Chapter 3

Delivery


It was just around noon now, as Jacob and Blaire approached TraDa’s Breakfast Diner just up the street from his food wagon. It didn’t seem like much, but Jacob assured Blaire they had quite the spectacular breakfast menu. As they entered the establishment, they were promptly greeted by a female waitress who gave them a bright, welcoming smile.


“Welcome to TraDa’s Breakfast Diner! Just the two?”


“Yes ma’am!” Jacob gave her a toothy grin.


“Right this way!”


The waitress led the two a few tables down, before placing a set of menus and some silverware and napkins. Jacob and Blaire took their seats opposite of one another, eager to fill their hungry bellies.


“Can I get you two anything to drink?”


Blaire was the first to answer. “Can I get a coffee and some half & half?”


“Make that a double,” said Jacob.


“My pleasure, I’ll be back briefly!” The waitress bowed slightly before heading towards the kitchen, leaving the two alone for the moment.


“I’ll admit this is the first time I’ve eaten out since I moved here,” Blaire admitted shamefully.


“Oh? So you cook then? Are you any good?” Jacob leaned forward, interlacing his fingers and smiling gently.


“Oh, I guess I gave it away, didn’t I?” Blaire blushed a little. “Actually yes! I’m rather decent, if I must say. My old house maid would teach me to cook with her when my parents were away.”


“House maid? You had a house maid?” Jacob seemed surprised.


Blaire immediately fell silent, she had become so charmed by Jacob’s easygoingness that she had mistakenly revealed a detail that she had not intended to spill so early.


“Yeah, it was nothing, really. She was a nice woman…”


“Your parents must have been well off if they had a house maid. What kind of duties did she have?”


“I must apologize, I didn’t mean to talk about it like that. I was just trying to explain who had taught me to cook. Can we stick with that, if you don’t mind? Please forgive me!”


Jacob chuckled, holding his hands up to soothe Blaire’s suddenly anxious behavior. “Hey, no worries. When you want to talk about something, you do so. If you don’t, that’s your prerogative. It’s not like I don’t have my own secrets, you know!”


His words definitely soothed her mind, and her defenses relented somewhat as she settled back into her seat. She smiles warmly, happy that she hadn’t put him off. After feeling at ease again, Blaire continued.


“Anyways, the other night I cooked a meatloaf and some baked potatoes. It was really good! She would have been proud I think.”


“I agree, Blaire. I hope I get the honor of being able to enjoy a dish of yours one day. What do you think, in your personal opinion, is your finest culinary creation?”


“Oh? Hm, that’s a tough one! I’d have to say, it was probably this mashed potato recipe I was taught once! Definitely above par, though honestly I just really really love mashed potatoes! In fact, I think the potato is my favorite food ever! Hash browns, baked, mashed… I just love potatoes! Except scalloped… That shit is cursed!”


“Couldn’t agree more, my Grandmother always made scalloped potatoes for Thanksgiving dinner and I always wanted to puke when I smelt it.”


The two giggled humorously in unison, their laughter subsiding as they gazed back at each other with hearty, innocent smiles. For the brief moment of silence, Blaire found herself really enjoying herself. It had been so long that she’d talked with such a dashingly handsome, young man. He was quite a conversationalist as well, and always seemed interested in knowing more about herself. It made her giddy. However, she wanted to learn more about Jacob as well.


“So you said you lived in Valdez your entire life? Do you not have any family left here in town?” Blaire was curious to know more.


“My old folks bit the dust shortly after I was born, and my father pretty much fled for the greener pastures after my birth,” Jacob answered casually. “My mother passed away three years ago, lung cancer. The old hag never could quit smokin’. I’m an only child, and so was my mother, and my grandparents ironically. No aunts, nephews or cousins that I’m aware of so far. So yeah, just me is all that’s left.”


“Oh, I’m sorry to have asked!” Blaire felt horrible, she had no idea that Jacob had been born with such a terrible hand. Though, he seemed rather chipper about it.


“Don’t be, nobody’s ever cared before so I’m actually flattered you cared enough to ask,” Jacob assured. “I loved my mother, but she suffered a lot during her time. If it’s any consolation, she died in her sleep peacefully before the cancer got too rough on her.”


“I’m really sorry to hear that, Jacob. I really am.”


“What about you? Parents with a house maid, I know I shouldn’t pry but you can’t blame me considering you spilled it first! You’ve piqued my curiosity, would you indulge a young man’s interest in a beautiful, young woman’s familial history?”


Despite not wanting to discuss her family, somehow the manner of which Jacob requested to know more had a flirtatious flare. Blaire was blushing all over again, butterflies in her stomach as she looked down nervously with a shy grin. How could she resist such a charming and respectful interest of such a handsome man?


“I’m just afraid you’ll think differently of me, that’s all. I came to Valdez for a reason, Jacob. There’s a reason I have a hard time bringing up my family.”


“Oh trust me, I’ve already figured that much out on my own,” Jacob smiled again, always seeming to smile at every opportunity. Blaire found him near irresistible because of this.


Before they could say another word, the waitress had returned. She placed a cup of freshly brewed coffee in front of each of them. Then she placed a small dishware containing half & half for them to share.


“Are you two ready to order?”


“Yes! I’ll have the corn beef hash, two eggs, scrambled, with rye toast,” said Jacob.


The waitress scribbled his order down furiously, before turning to Blaire. “And you, miss?”


“Can I have the chicken fried steak and eggs, also scrambled, make the hash browns extra crispy on top, fluffy on the inside. No toast please, no biscuit either.”


After writing down Blaire’s order, the waitress smiled. “I’ll have that brought to you soon, thank you for dining with us today!” The waitress headed to another table to take another order.


“So,” Jacob said abruptly, “will you indulge me?”


“Tell you what, let’s compromise,” Blaire negotiated, not wanting to give the details of her past life away so easily.


“Deal, what’s the compromise?”


“Dinner at my place, six in the evening, I’m cooking chicken alfredo tonight with a special ingredient. Is that… Alright?” 


Blaire was nervous, she hadn’t intended to invite a stranger over to her home any time soon, but for some reason she felt immensely comfortable with Jacob. She only hoped he felt the same way about her.


“And you’ll tell me more about yourself? And where you come from?” Jacob raised a brow.


“I promise…” Blaire was very nervous.


Jacob smiled seductively, slowly leaning back into his seat as he placed his palms gently on the table. He then smirked, pucking his lips for a brief moment before nodding his head.


“You got yourself a done deal. Six in the evening. How will I find you?”


“I guess you’ll be needing my number,” Blaire teased, pulling out her phone and unlocking it before clicking her contacts and adding a new one. She typed in Jacob’s name, before handing him the phone to input his number.


Jacob took the phone and entered his number, clicking the save button before handing the phone back to Blaire.


“You won’t ghost me?” Jacob asked, though he didn’t seem to be serious.


“I’ll text you my address with enough time left for you to be on time,” Blaire teased, giving him a wink.


“Oh, shoot!” Jacob pulled out his own phone, he had noticed the time on Blaire’s own device. He looked at the time, and realized it was almost a quarter past noon.


“Is everything alright?” Blaire was almost concerned for a moment.


“Yeah, I just forgot I have to go back to the food wagon really quick and meet my boss. Gotta do the cash transfer and all, remember?”


“I remember! You promise you’ll be back?”


“And miss out on some killer corn beef hash? Not on your life, I’ll be back for sure,” Jacob chuckled as he gave Blaire a wink back, getting up from his seat.


“Less than fifteen minutes I promise, and I’m really sorry! She’s sort of a dunce and doesn’t know how to do it herself. She’ll probably be mad that I closed shop early, but don’t worry it’ll be fine.” 


“Are you sure?” Blaire certainly didn’t want to get Jacob in trouble for skipping on his job.


“Pinky promise,” Jacob held up his pinky, and to amuse him Blaire giddily locked her pinky with his.


“You know what happens if you break a pinky promise!” Blaire teased.


“I would never, especially not my promise to you Blaire.”


Jacob then swiftly left the diner, wanting to rush back as soon as possible to enjoy more time with Blaire.




It had been almost five minutes since Deita had arrived at the food wagon. The window was closed, and the sign flipped to the ‘closed’ position. She sat impatiently at one of the tables, wondering if Jacob had fled. Trust was the last thing she had with the young man, but her master was quite clear in his instructions, so she hoped that Jacob wasn’t foolish enough to waste her master's time and efforts.


Before long, she spotted Jacob rushing towards her in the corner of her eye. She quickly smiled, pursing her lips as she crossed her legs and folded her arms expectantly. Jacob finally reached the table, sitting across from her and cupping his hands on the table.


“So?” Deita asked curtly.


“Yeah, yeah! I have your product,” Jacob quickly spat as he rolled his eyes. 


He wasn’t happy about it, he could feel Liz jostling herself around inside the prescription bottle within his pocket the entire time he was inside of the diner. She had been making a fuss for sure. He reached into his pocket, pulled the bottle out and cupped it in his hand to make sure no passersby would see it. The last thing he needed was for someone to think a drug deal was going down.


“That’s not who I think it is…?” Deita wide eyed the bottle, seemingly anxious to know the occupant.


“Who do you think it is, you retard? You literally requested her yourself.” Jacob knew it was rude, but frankly he hated Deita and would call her whatever names he could get away with.


“Blaire!?” Deita almost appeared to be salivating at the thought of it.


“What!? No! It’s Liz! My cook! Are you fucking stupid? Say Blaire’s name one more damn time and you can kiss your fucking product goodbye!”


“Ah, of course,” Deita reached over and sneakily took the bottle from Jacob’s hand. “You best watch your tone with me, you don’t have to be such an asshole you know!”


“We aren’t friends, now do you have the money?” Jacob realized his anger had gotten his better judgment. He had just surrendered Liz to Deita before obtaining the cash that was promised.


“It took four bags, two and a half each. It’s tucked under the back, left wheel of your food wagon. They’re hidden behind the plywood support, out of view,” Deita informed him.


“I’ll be counting it, every last dollar!” Jacob hissed.


“Sure, if you say so. But Avaramix doesn’t short his suppliers, so if you want to waste your time then knock yourself out.”


“Now if you don’t mind…” Jacob was about to stand up, but Deita held up her hand to stop him.


“Sit,” Deita commanded, “we have more to discuss.”


“I’m on a date! I don’t have time for this,” Jacob spat.


“You best make time, Jacob. We paid you more than fair wage for this specimen, do you understand? Don’t test my fucking patience, plant your ass in that chair. I have some questions that Avaramix would like answered promptly, for our future transactions.”


Jacob was annoyed, but he couldn’t argue with the woman. He was well aware of how dangerous the organization was, but he also knew that they feared him to a certain degree as well. Jacob sat back down, glaring at Deita with hatred untold.


“Was that so difficult? Now then, our master wanted to learn more about your abilities. Would you mind?”


“It’ll cost him,” Jacob answered.


“The price was paid, now begone with your undesirable attitude and comply. For someone who is ten million richer, you sure seem miserable for it!”


“Fine then. What exactly is it he wants to know? And to be clear, if it compromises my position with your organization, I will not answer. Got it?”


“Sure, whatever.” Deita sighed with annoyance, but she had no choice but to proceed. “He wants to know, how difficult is it to do what you do? And how long once you pull the trigger?”


“Difficult? The most difficult part is the time and place. Aside from that, if no one’s watching and no cameras are rolling, it’s the easiest thing in the world. How long after I do the deed? Basically instant, like four to seven seconds depending on their height and weight. Why does this matter?”


“I’ll tell you why,” Deita was pleased with his answer so far, “then if we were to supply you products directly, how many could you shrink at one time? Do you have a timer? A cooldown of sorts? Resting period?”


“You could bring me a hundred people and I’d have them all at an inch height in under ten minutes,” Jacob assured her. “Wait… Are you actually implying that’s the direction you want to go with this? Mass scale?”


“Precisely, I guess you’re not a moron after all,” Deita retorted. “Your product has become quite… Popular. The master would wish for faster delivery of such specimens. Your method is too slow, you have more to lose and risk getting caught too easily in a small town with people who know everyone and everything that goes on in Valdez. It’s time to change tactics.”


Jacob remained silent, and slowly sat back in the metal chair as he entered deep thought. This was taking an abrupt turn, and he wasn’t sure he liked it. It was a hard pill to swallow already, the victims he’d shrunk thus far and delivered to fates unknown to him. Now Avaramix wanted to deliver his victims directly? To mass produce his product on a huge scale? It seemed heinous, no… Nefarious. Jacob wasn’t sure he could do it, then again, what’s the difference between a few innocents and a thousand? Every single victim was damned, what did it matter how many? Did it make a difference in his conscience?


“I’m not sure about this,” Jacob admitted, his stuck up demeanor suddenly fading as nervousness enveloped him.


“Oh Jacob,” Deita giggled wickedly. “Don’t tell me your moral compass is flying off the radar! You remember Alicia? The last woman you delivered to us? I received word of her purchase today, do you have any idea what cruel fate awaits that young woman?”


Jacob glared up at the middle aged woman, but admittedly he had never cared to know about the fate of his victims. However, suddenly, he was interested more than ever. He didn’t know why, he didn’t care before. Something inside him had changed, and he wanted to know.


“I don’t. Tell me, please.”


Deita was surprised. She had meant to torment him and tease him, but Jacob’s entire demeanor had changed. The woman sat back as well, eyeing Jacob auspiciously.


“Alright then. The young woman is supposedly a petulant brat, according to Jinshin, my cohort. Remember her? You met once, months ago.”


“I remember, get to the point,” Jacob snapped.


“Of course. Alicia Portman was sold to this young woman, Camilla is her name if I recall. Quite the catch, if she wasn’t a psychotic nutcase. Apparently her last purchase, the young man you shrunk a month and a half ago, was so tormented by Camilla that he jumped out of her hand the first chance he got and killed himself by plummeting to his death.”


“What did she do that was so horrible?” Jacob leaned closer, his interest killing him now. He had never heard the details of his victims' fates before.


“No clue, it wasn’t asked,” Deita said with dismay. “Alicia apparently sobbed relentlessly, I doubt she’ll last very long with this ‘Camilla’ character. I think this customer will be a repeat one, very often at that. I bet she’ll have a bad habit of breaking her toys.”


“They aren’t toys,” Jacob retorted, “how did the man die when he fell from her palm? I don’t understand.”


“You don’t? Isn’t it obvious?” Deita giggled humorously. “He splattered on the hard, tile floor. He was half an inch tall. How could he possibly have survived?”


“No, that wouldn’t have been enough,” Jacob declared, bringing a hand up to his chin in deep thought.


Deita eyed Jacob suspiciously, it seemed he was keeping some very needed details to himself.


“Explain, what do you mean it wouldn’t have been enough? He was tiny as fuck, wouldn’t that fall kill him? Shouldn’t it?”


“No, you don’t understand,” Jacob answered. “When I shrink somebody, most of their density remains regardless. While not invincible, and it doesn’t take too much effort to harm them, they are more durable than you would think. A fall would have given him a sprained ankle or two, maybe a fractured bone somewhere if they landed in the right spot. No way it would have killed him though. Camilla has to be lying, it’s not possible.”


Deita was speechless, her eyes opening wide with shock. “Seriously!? You must be joking!”


“I’m not, trust me I’ve experimented with this shit. You think I don’t know the extent of my own abilities?”


“Why didn’t you inform us earlier? This changes everything! We can use this as a selling tactic for sure! Durable shrinkies, make em’ last! Avaramix will be very pleased.”


Deita turned her hand, peering at the prescription bottle in her hand. She could see Liz curled up in the fetal position, appearing to be sobbing silently.


“This one’s bigger,” Deita noted aloud.


“Oh, that’s another thing,” Jacob had almost forgotten. “I can make them slightly different sizes.”


“Really?” Deita couldn’t contain her continued shock, it seemed Jacob had been full of surprises today.


“I can’t keep them any bigger than three inches once I’ve triggered my ability. However, after some testing, it seems I can make them as tall as three inches, or as small as half an inch. Any smaller or larger is impossible, at least to my knowledge so far.”


“Is it permanent? I’m just curious.”


“Yes, it’s permanent,” Jacob assured, though he didn’t seem happy to say it. “Unfortunately I learned that the hard way. Once I shrink someone, there’s no going back. They don’t have to eat as much, or drink as much. Their time between urination and excretion is quadrupled as well. It seems they develop hyper metabolisms, along with their dense durability. But like I said, if you step on them for instance, your weight could easily crush them like any other bug. The durability only goes so far.”


“I see,” Deita got a brilliant idea. “This one, Liz, is it? She’s a mute, right? She can’t speak?”


“That’s right,” Jacob confirmed.


“So if I were to indulge before deliverance, she wouldn’t be able to testify?” Deita let a cruel grin spread across her lips.


“She can sign,” Jacob answered.


“Sign?” Deita didn’t understand what that meant.


“Yeah, sign language? She can sign to speak. If anyone knew sign language, they’d be able to communicate with her,” Jacob explained.


“Dutifully noted,” Deita chuckled wickedly again, standing up and placing the bottle into her purse. “You’ve enlightened me today, Jacob. Inside one of the bags of cash is a cell phone, untraceable. You’ll get a call from me in exactly thirty-six hours' time on instructions for what’s next.”


“About that, where exactly would you people be ‘delivering’ products for me to do my thing?” Jacob asked, wanting details immediately. “And we need to discuss the price.”


“Actions are already being taken for such measures,” Deita assured him, “so don’t worry, we won’t pull you out of Valdez and away from your precious Blaire. It’ll be lowkey and untraceable in all manners. Avaramix simply wants no more products from Valdez residents, it’s poor business practice.”


“And the price?” Jacob repeated impatiently.


“Your risk is plummeting to near zero now,” Deita answered. “Therefore the price is changing to something more reasonable. You will be paid two-hundred and fifty thousand dollars per product. You will quit your job as a food wagon peasant and be given a nifty job as a security consultant for a particular automotive industry, those details will come in time.”


“Two-hundred and fifty!? Thousand!? Seriously?” Jacob was not happy to hear this.


“Relax,” Deita calmed him, “your job will be easier, and that’s two-fifty thousand per product. You’ll be delivering ten times the product on a monthly basis from now on, you’ll still be raking in the millions Jacob, and without any of the risk. We’ll launder every last dollar for you, including what you’ve been paid already. You’ll have a successful career as a consultant, and you can impress Blaire with the lesser details. What is there to complain about?”


“I suppose nothing at all,” Jacob murmured, standing up as well and pushing his chair under the table angrily.


“That’s what I thought, now best return to your date,” Deita winked at the young man, turning on her heel and strutting away elegantly.


As Deita returned to her car a few blocks down, Jacob could do nothing else but ponder the situation he was getting himself into. He had never revealed such details regarding his abilities before, and learning about this customer ‘Camilla’ really began to eat away at his conscience.


If Camilla was the type of clientele purchasing his products, that meant his victims had to be suffering in ways he couldn’t even imagine. It didn’t seem to matter to him at first, at least not until he shrunk his own employee, Liz. While they weren’t friends, he had never shrunk anybody that he knew personally before. Three weeks they worked together, and he got to know her quite well in that time.


Jacob was pushing the boundaries, and he knew it. He never cared about anyone before, not really. Not until Blaire, that’s when it all changed. It was clear why, not to him at least. Sure, Blaire was beautiful, stunningly so. A lot of women were, what made Blaire any different? Jacob couldn’t answer that question, he only knew how felt, and he wanted to keep Blaire as far away from this as possible.


It didn’t sit well with him that Deita had her eyes on Blaire, repeatedly considering her as the next product. Jacob would shut that down as harshly as he could, but he didn’t trust Deita. He didn’t trust anyone within the organization.


“Shit,” Jacob checked the time, his fifteen minutes had been up three minutes ago. He needed to return to the diner immediately.


Sprinting his way down the block and towards the diner, Jacob did his best to repress his moral conscience and resume his standard, charming nature as to not alert Blaire. The last thing Jacob would accept was Blaire ever suspecting the truth as to what he did for a living and the fate of those he had condemned for a quick buck.



End Notes:

Thanks for reading, and as always if you could leave a review to let me know your thoughts this far it's appreciated! Without feedback, I cannot ensure the best quality possible, and that's my only desire!

Next chapter will start off with some delicious mouth play and nefarious foot torture!

Chapter 4 - Deita's Desires by KYS
Author's Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

FINALLY! A WHOLE CHAPTER OF SMUT! HEHEHEHE!

This chapter hosts the following kinks:
- Boobs
- Mouthplay
- Entrapment/Panties

I am genuinely excited for you all to read this chapter. While this is my first story, this chapter is my first smut content ever... I am very nervous, I tried my best, so please let me know what you think!

I am going camping come this Sunday, and won't return till Tuesday. I'll try to get another chapter out before I leave, I promise, but otherwise the story will take a brief pause while I'm on vacation. Alicia & Camilla scene will be coming next, very soon! Next chapter will pick up with Blaire and Jacob. Very excited.

Enjoy!



Volume I

Chapter 4

Deita’s Desires


The door to the motel room could be heard, as the lock turned from outside before the handle twisted and a gush of cool air swept throughout the room. An anticipated Deita entered her motel room with haste, a despicable and dirty grin spread across her lips. She took her purse from her shoulder, reaching inside and pulling out the prescription bottle that had been delivered to her by Jacob.


Within the confines of this bottle, was the shrunken, mute Liz who had been Jacob’s latest victim. Now she was in the hands of a dirty minded Deita, who upon learning that Liz was mute, had concocted a selfish and lustful scheme before handing the product over to her organization to be sold off.


Kicking off her heels and tossing her purse onto a chair nearby, she planted her nylon-clad soles into the rough carpet of the cheap motel. She scrunched her toes, before striding elegantly towards the window of her motel room. Deita was assuredly the luxurious type, an aristocrat of sorts that held high power within an evil organization that benefited from the lesser fortunes of others in the worst ways.


Approaching the curtains, she abruptly withdrew them allowing the dim light of the setting sun to pour into the gloomy abode. However, she allowed the see-through, silk curtain shades remain closed, at the very least to retain a smidge of privacy. For what Deita was soon to inflict upon the confused and terrified Liz, was not something she wished to be unveiled to a random passerby.


Deita then proceeded to remove her outer jacket, folding it elegantly while also keeping hold of the prescription bottle. There was no care or nurture in maintaining the bottle's balance, and Liz was surely jostled around back and forth from one end to the other. The poor, young woman would smack into the cold, hard plastic within the confines of her prison, and it was not at all pleasant.


Hanging the jacket over the edge of the bed frame, Deita revealed her tight blouse that barely contained the melons on her chest. She stretched out her arms, and it was a miracle that her tits didn’t pop straight out right there and then. The raven-haired woman planted her enormous ass on the edge of the bed, causing it to creak beneath her massive, divine figure.


“Before I have some fun, I’d best make a call,” Deita spoke aloud, hoping Liz understood every word. “Business before pleasure, as they say.”


Deita pulled out her phone from her bra, which had more than enough storage to conceal a great many oddities. Hitting the speed dial, her call immediately began to transfer as it rang incessantly. Lifting it to her ear, her grin was unwavering as she continued to think of all the sexy acts she might perform on her new, temporary plaything.


The phone was answered.


“Deita,” said the voice of Jinshin over the phone.


“Jinshin,” said Deita.


“Did Jacob deliver the product as agreed upon?”


“Oh yes he did, and this product is quite the fine specimen! She’s a mute, can’t utter a single note this one,” Deita revealed with a seductive tone in her voice.


“The master won’t be pleased with a product that cannot interact with their owner’s desires,” Jinshin questioned.


“I beg to differ,” Deita argued. “I think a good purchase is a toy that can’t insult you, don’t you agree? Dildo’s wouldn’t be any fun if they called you a whore every time you put inside you, would it?”


Jinshin remained silent over the phone, and didn’t respond to that comment.


“I understand that our more sadistic clientele love the aspect of their little begging, and pathetic pleas, but trust me this one is better silent,” Deita assured. “Just seeing her that one time before Jacob shrunk her, I could tell she’s a spicy one. I know these things, I have a sense for it.”


“It matters not, do you believe her condition could increase her value?” Jinshin asked.


“Absolutely, triple the price, easily.” Deita leaned forward a bit. “In fact, I’m already considering buying her for myself… I may not be able to resist!”


“The master prohibits us from-” Jinshin was interrupted.


“Blah, blah! Yeah, I know, whatever.” Deita rolled her eyes. “Look, she’ll be fine. I’ll have her delivered on schedule before the next auction. Get as much bang for our buck on this one, I’m serious. The little bug even knows sign language! Imagine that!”


“Good, now onto the other matter,” Jinshin addressed. “Were you able to learn more about Jacob’s abilities?”


“I was. His victims' conditions are permanent, and cannot be undone. Further, he can supposedly make them as small as half an inch, or as big as three inches. This could pose an opportunity for pre-purchased products, a pick-your-own size type of deal. Also, Jacob claims that once shrunk, they’re more durable than you’d think. They can handle wear and tear better than we expected!”


“Excellent, Avaramix will be pleased with this information,” Jinshin exclaimed.


“I fly out tomorrow morning, should arrive in under thirty-six hours. Until then, Jinshin.”


“Until then.”


Click. They hung up.


“Now then, where was I? Ah yes, time to get a firsthand experience with one of you little things. I’ve been waiting for a perfect opportunity like this for sometime now!”


Deita brought her thighs together, lifting the prescription bottle to her eyes and looking over it with anticipation. The shadow of Liz within was seen backed into the corner of the bottle, opposite of Deita. The poor girl was shaking violently, that much was abundantly obvious. Deita couldn’t even begin to imagine the trauma inflicted on your entire world be upended, shrunk down to an insignificant plaything, against your will, and sold off to who knew; to be left to a fate unknown.


Bringing her free hand over, her fingers gripped the bottle cap and pushed it down, then twisting it to release. With a pop the cap came off, and Deita flicked it across the room without a care as she tilted the bottle and peered inside.


That disgusting grin of hers somehow managed to grow even wider, her snow white teeth gleaming in the sunlight as her eyes gazed down upon her little toy. Liz reluctantly met her gaze, her eyes teary and cheeks red. No doubt she’d be sobbing silently for some time, probably wondering what her boss, Jacob, had done to her.


“Splendid,” Deita cooed, “you are a sight to behold! I had a keen interest in you the moment I laid eyes on you. I was wise to suggest you as Jacob’s next target, lucky me!”


Liz began shaking her head, as if in disbelief. The now tiny woman began to sign towards Deita, hoping that this gargantuan woman would be able to understand her.


“That’s a waste of time, darling. I don’t know sign language, sorry.” Deita tilted the bottle over her cupped palm, and out came Liz tumbling straight into her fleshy palm.


Liz landed on Deita’s palm gently, landing on her back as she sprawled out and immediately looked back up to meet Deita’s endless stare. The look of dread and uncertainty on Liz’s face said it all, but of course this only fueled the lust of her captor that much more.


“You really can’t utter a tone at all, can you?” Deita asked rhetorically. “Must be frustrating, right? All these questions, fear… And you can’t even speak to me in an effort to find out why you’re here. Nod your head if I’m hitting the mark here, by all means.”


Liz nodded hesitantly, tears trickling down her cheeks. While she hoped this woman didn’t intend harm, she also knew this woman was unlikely going to help her in any fashion. She’d heard enough within the confines of the prescription bottle, and while she wanted to rationalize it a million separate ways, it was all to clear what fate had befallen her. She had been sold into some bizarre form of slavery.


“Good. Obedience is key,” Deita giggled harmoniously as she lifted her palm up to her eyes, wanting a closer look at Liz’s naked appearance. “I find it hot that the clothes don’t shrink with you. Did you get lost inside your shirt, socks? Panties maybe? You must have been so incredibly confused.”


Deita lowered her palm, scooting over on the bed and towards the headboard. She relaxed against a soft, generously sized pillow before crossing her legs over each other. Her hand was getting weary, holding up Liz for so long, and the older woman wanted to give it a rest.


“Where to put you?” Deita looked down at her bosom, and an idea struck her instantly. Without warning, she brought her palm above her massive cleavage, before unceremoniously dumping Liz straight between her massive jugs.


Liz free fell for a split second, the rush of air as if she had jumped out of a plane. In a moments instant, Liz’s entire body slapped into the left flesh of Deita’s boob, before bouncing to the other and eventually her legs slipped between the woman’s cleavage and she had become wedged almost immediately.


At the size that Liz had been shrunk to, an inch tall, Deita’s melon-sized boobs were like meteors, plushy meteors. She tried to get her balance, but her small hands sunk right into the flesh as the enormous titties pressed against her insignificant form.


“I quite like you down there, makes me feel powerful over you,” Deita teased. “I hope you’re a lesbian, maybe we’ll both get off to this.”


Deita took each hand and cupped her boobs, gently squeezing them together as she giggled mischievously. Before Liz could plead with a silent stare, she had been completely enveloped in the smooth flesh of Deita’s mammaries. Liz felt her arms folding in awkward positions, the pain agonizing as she was compacted harshly between this stranger’s breasts.


“Oh… Oh yes… I love it when you squirm!” Deita was enjoying herself, she couldn’t believe how easy it was to make Liz squirm and struggle. Her massive tits alone could easily crush this tiny woman to a bloody pulp. At least, if Deita wanted, which she didn’t.


“I could do this all day, but I suppose you need to breathe,” Deita chuckled as she released the pressure, and on cue Liz could be heard gasping for air almost immediately upon release.


Air filled her tiny lungs violently, she had felt as if she was going to suffocate to death as Deita had her way with her. The tears had really begun to stream down her face, a testament to how desperate she was to cry out and beg, and she couldn’t even do that. Never in the tiny girl's life had she wanted to be able to speak so badly. Liz wanted to scream, cry and plead for Deita to let her go, but deep down she knew it wasn’t going to happen.


“What else could I do with you?” Deita pondered her thoughts, this was a new experience for her. There were so many different ways to utilize Liz, but the woman didn’t want to leave any marks, or risk killing her, so her naughtier ideas would be spared to the tiny slave.


“I wonder…” Deita began eyeing Liz’s perky, small tits with a lustful stare. She bit her lip, finding this specimen quite pleasing in appearance. “I want to taste you, I think. I’ve tasted a woman before, but at your size, I could do a whole lot better!”


Liz’s eyes grew wide in horror. What the hell was this woman talking about? Her disgustingly sexual gaze put her off as well, was she actually getting off to this? Of course she was, that was the point, Liz knew this. She wasn’t a fool, she was just frantic and in a state of shock.


Deita reached down and plucked Liz straight from her cleavage, lifting her by a single arm as she dangled the wriggling woman in the air in front of her. A seductively wicked grin filled Liz’s view, as she was held in front of her face. In addition, being dangled by one arm was extremely painful as she felt her shoulder was about to be ripped from its socket.


“You squirm so much, you know that?” Deita teased. “My master may prohibit purchases, but perhaps I’ll ‘misplace’ you, if you catch my drift. What do you think? How would you like to be mine for the rest of your miserable, pathetic existence?”


Liz shook her head violently, opening her mouth as if to shout, only for nothing to come out. Her tears wouldn’t stop raining down, but they only seemed to add to the fun for her cruel mistress. Deita bellowed with wicked laughter, uncontainable. Watching Liz freak out without being able to speak had begun to turn the woman on. She never would have guessed how much fun it’d be to torment someone with the inability to speak a single word. Liz’s expressions and actions said it all, picture perfect.


“You poor, poor thing,” Deita cooed, “I know it must be hard to accept, but you're just a little sex toy now. You’re the perfect size for it, so why not embrace it? Besides, it’s not like you ever had an actual future to look forward to. I can’t say the same for whoever buys you, but I promise I’ll be gentle. I’d hate to break you.”


Deita held the woman closer now, her nostrils flaring with every breath as Liz watched in horror.


“You look so… Delectable… I wonder how you taste. I bet your flesh is succulent, those tits sure seem juicy. Mmmmm…”


Without warning, Deita stuck out her massive tongue. The sticky, wet muscle protruded outwards, the tip gently pressing against Liz’s breasts and nipples as Deita hummed with a melodic tune. The tiny woman felt her warm saliva coating her flesh, her nipples aroused against her will as the giant woman tasted her little morsel. Liz wriggled and writhed, but that only caused the tongue to vibrate as Deita let out a guttural, withheld giggle to avoid shaking around her little plaything.


With a quick retreat of the tongue, Deita pursed her lips and admired the sweet taste of Liz’s petite form.


“Mmmm, oh yeah. You’re delicious. This’ll be fun for sure.”


Before Liz could even process what was being done, Deita used her free hand and plucked Liz by the hips. There was no grace, only lust, as Deita opened her mouth and began to move Liz straight towards it. The victims eyes opened wide with sorrow, a broken whimper all that she managed to let out as she looked at the horrific insides of her captor’s maw.


Strands of thick, slimy spit hung from the roof of Deita’s mouth, connected to various locations upon the surface of her tongue. They all broke free as the mouth opened agape, her uvula dangling ominously over the black abyss that was a portal to what Liz could imagine to be hell incarnate.


With one swift shove, Deita crammed Liz’s upper torso into her mouth before clamping her plush lips around the woman’s waist. In an instant she was trapped in darkness, a humid and sticky environment as her face planted itself against the soft membrane of Deita’s tongue.


Liz tried to push away, globs of saliva sticking to her face and chest as she looked around with terror in her eyes. Suddenly she felt as if this woman were insane, was Deita going to devour her? Was she some sort of cannibal? Liz almost lost her mind upon this possibly. What other reason would Deita shove her inside of her mouth?


“Mmmmmm…” Deita moaned, feeling her womanhood warming itself up.


The moans echoed throughout the chamber of which Liz found her upper half trapped within. They pierced her ears, the sounds emanating from the giantess’ voice box down below. At her little size, the noise was more than enough to send her into an existential panic attack. Liz began waving frantically, jerking left and right, up and down as if to try and fight against this woman’s lustful will.


‘Yes… Try and fight it… Squirm inside of my mouth, it just makes the experience so much better…’ Deita thought, lost in her own lustful thinking.


The woman began to use her tongue and taste Liz in whole. The massive monster, at least to Liz, had begun to churn and curl around her. It enveloped every part of Liz’s upper half, tasting every square inch there was to offer for the insatiable giantess. If Liz hadn’t been before, she was now drowning in Deita’s saliva as the tongue made a mess of the poor girl.


It swept across her nipples, her firm but rather small boobs. The rough texture dragged across Liz’s face, a glob of spit forcing its way into her nose and mouth as the little woman tried to scream despite her inability to do so. She was forced to swallow the vile, biological matter of another woman. She felt the gunky mess oozing down her throat, and as Liz tried to breathe, shot more globs of Deita’s spit from her nostrils as she tried to fight for a breath of fresh air in the dank and disgusting habitat she found herself in.


‘So delicious… I’m almost tempted to swallow you whole! That would be no fun, though. At least, not with you. I like you too much, besides, your death isn’t mine to take. What a shame.’


Deita had tasted Liz enough, but she felt an ungodly amount of saliva building up inside of her mouth. She realized she might drown the poor thing, so she began to slurp on her little plaything and began to swallow down the copious amounts of saliva that had secreted into her mouth.


This is when Liz suffered the most. In an instant it felt as if a vacuum had been started, and Liz was being tugged violently towards it. As the enormous giantess slurped and slurped on Liz’s upper half, the woman felt her torso trying to break free from her hips. It was agonizing, excruciating even. Every muscle on her body ached and yearned for an end to this nightmare.


The sound, that was another ordeal entirely. Every slurp that Deita gave, was an ear shattering rupture of Liz’s small and vulnerable ear drums. They had begun to bleed, the pain sharp and intense. To say that Liz’s tears were salty and many, couldn’t even begin to describe how badly Liz wanted to scream at the top of her lungs.


The ocean of saliva that had begun to drown Liz had now been sucked towards the back of Deita’s throat. Liz could barely see the whirlwind fury of the woman’s throat contractions as her massive tongue shifted back and forth, gulping down large amounts of her spit with each motion. While the entire process only took a few, short moments… For Liz, it felt like an eternity.


At long last it ended, and everything came to a halt. Liz found herself flat on the tongue, lifting her head hopelessly to see Deita’s throat pulsating ominously. It was drenched in a thick coating of mucus and gunk, the uvula wiggling now and again as if reacting to something. Then, a jerking motion brought Liz slipping back between the woman’s lips and into the light at last.


“Wow, that was incredible,” Deita exclaimed. “Next time I’ll just toss you in like a jawbreaker. Suck on you while I watch a movie perhaps, that sounds like a good time. Your body is… Sooooo delectable!”


As Liz was held by her waist, her arms fell limp and her head aimed downward. She whimpered and cried, but she had no energy left to move even a single muscle.


“Awwww, was that too much? There, there. It’ll be alright, little one.”


The titanic woman took her free finger, and gently caressed Liz on the cheek. Deita rubbed away the girl's tears, a gentle nature suddenly overtaking her previously rough spirit.


“I bet you’re wondering why Jacob did this to you, hm?” Deita asked soothingly, still caressing Liz with the utmost care.


This caused Liz to react, as she lifted her head and sheepishly gazed at the giantess that held her.


“I’d like to say he didn’t want to do it, that I forced him, and all that jazz. But that’s not the truth, Liz.” Deita revealed.


Her gentle expression once again turned to a nefarious one, an evil grin spreading across her lips.


“Jacob didn’t even try to save you, Liz,” Deita spoke cruelly. “He shrunk you without a second thought, and happily sold you to my organization. Do you know how much money we paid him for you, Liz? Ten million dollars. That’s right, sweetie, you’re quite the valuable toy, you see?”


Any shred of hope behind Liz’s eyes, had all but melted upon hearing this. Despite her glands being empty, tears managed to form under her eyes as the realization set it. She knew this woman wasn’t lying, she could see it in her eyes.


“You probably thought he liked you, maybe you liked him, or not. Doesn’t matter, you were his employee, and sold you off as a sex toy for a quick buck. Cruel, isn’t it? Not that it matters, you’re going to be someone’s property soon enough.”


Deita cackled wickedly, as Liz began to shake with dread and despair. Something overcame the distraught woman, and she began hand-signing to Deita desperately. She signed and signed, hopelessly trying to communicate something to the giantess.


“Silly girl, I don’t understand you!” Deita chuckled some more. “Watching you do that is hilarious, such a silly language! I’ll tell you what, I’ll put in a good word for you, alright? Maybe we can match you with a customer who knows how to read that hogwash, that way you won’t feel completely speechless, alright?”


Liz didn’t relent, shaking her head furiously as she signed even harder. Her eyes were easy to read, she was desperate to get a word in to this woman, but Deita wouldn’t allow it.


“Enough of that, we have an early morning and a long flight my dear. Now tell you what, I’ll give you the option of where you can sleep tonight.”


Liz kept signing, ignoring Deita entirely. She then began to open her mouth, trying to mouth words to the woman to try and say something, but Deita ignored this also.


“I can put you back in the bottle for the night, though I’m sure that would be uncomfortable,” Deita smirked, “or…”


The woman used her free hand, slipping it down below and to the waistband of her skirt. She pulled it down slightly, including her panties, and Liz looked down with horror as she realized what the woman was hinting at.


“So what’ll be? Bottle? Or the plush warmth of my womanhood?”


Liz had broken, her lips quivering and her eyes bright red as she held her hands together and pleaded hysterically. If only it made a difference, but unfortunately, Deita was a soulless, evil monster of a woman. Her gentle charm and soothing demeanor was an act, all a means to coercing obedience from those she deemed beneath her.


“Ahhh, are you begging to sleep with my womanhood? I think that’s what you’re doing, isn’t it? Well I surrender, then. Careful, though… The more you squirm, the hornier I’ll get, and I left my dildo at home…”


Deita cackled again, as she sat upright and stood up from the bed. She pulled her waistband and pantyline away from her hips, opening a massive entrance below. Liz was promptly let go, and the girl flailed in the air as she free-fell a great distance and all the way down and past the waistline of Deita’s skirt and panties.


The girl hit the fabric hard, tumbling down the silky, laced material before rolling and face planting head first between the moist folds of Deita’s pussy. It was shaven neatly, trimmed around the edges leaving a nice carpet above the drapes so to speak.


Liz could smell this woman’s musky scent, but it had a hint of sweetness to it, making the scent intolerable at her size. Once again she flailed about, reaching up towards Deita as if to plead and beg, but it was too late. With one motion, Deita released her grip and Liz was sealed in darkness. The fabric whipped back, forcing Liz firmly against the woman’s private bits.


The giantess had certainly been turned on, as Liz felt the woman’s juices secreting slowly and covering her from head to toe. Liz sobbed and sobbed, unable to move as the world around her shook and tumbled with every step that Deita took. After everything she had endured upon Jacob’s cruel actions, it had finally been the first time that Liz had begun to wish for the embrace of death. That had to be better than a lifetime of this.


Humming happily to herself, Deita undressed with the exception of her panties. She pulled back the bedsheets, patting her crotch gently to make sure that Liz got the full experience. The cruel woman almost wanted to get off really quick, but alas she was tired and didn’t want to push her luck with the product. After all, if Avaramix were to find out, she knew he wouldn’t be happy about it.


‘I’m sure I can always fool around with other specimens down the road,’ Deita thought, ‘some product testing to ensure prime satisfaction of our clients. Yes, that will do…’


Getting snugly beneath the covers, Deita reached over to the nightstand and turned out the lights. Turning to her side, she crossed her thighs which squeezed Liz firmly between the folds of her juicy slit. As she closed her eyes to go to sleep, Deita let out a sly smile as she felt Liz squirming violently inside of her panties.


It was going to be a distracting night, that was for sure.


End Notes:

Please leave a review and give me your thoughts! They help me shape the future of the story and give me ideas on how to let it unfold :)

Chapter 5 - 6:00PM by KYS
Author's Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

I took a nap and that turned into six hours, so I almost didn't post this tonight lol. Not much for me to say, other than the next chapter will be shifted to Alicia and Camilla, so much to look forward to there!

Enjoy.



Volume I

Chapter 5

6:00PM


The door to Jacob’s cabin opened as he kicked it gently with his foot. With two bags in each hand, and two beside his feet, he struggled to carry them inside before dropping them abruptly at the front door. He turned and grabbed the other two, doing the same. He was in a rush, it was thirty to six, and he needed to make sure he had enough time to arrive to Blaire’s without being late.


Closing the door behind him, he grabbed the bags and struggled to carry them towards the closet in his hallway. He opened it, pulling out various items such as a vacuum, some shoe boxes and storage containers. After clearing the closet, Jacob got on his knees and began to feel around the carpeted floor. Upon feeling two screws barely hidden by the carpet, he carefully gripped them with his fingers and steadily pulled a secret compartment hidden beneath the floor.


Inside was a shallow space, maybe two feet deep. It was piled with cash, maybe a few hundred thousand. Jacob took each bag and began to dump the millions of dollars he had obtained into the compartment, but after dumping half of the second bag, it was already filled to the brim. There was no way he’d be able to fit all ten million inside.


“Dammit,” Jacob cursed under his breath.


He sighed as he stood to his feet. He scratched his head, unsure of what to do. He didn’t feel comfortable leaving the cash in the open, or even tucked away somewhere. It was better to hide it completely, but his compartment wouldn’t fit the rest.


‘What the hell am I supposed to do now?’ Jacob thought to himself. ‘I’ll figure it out later, I don’t have time for this.’


Jacob put the cover back over the compartment, before grabbing the two and half bags left of cash and stashing them as far back into the closet as he could. Then he stacked the storage containers in a way that concealed the bags, before then stacking the shoeboxes to hide them completely. Putting the vacuum back inside, he closed the closet door and decided it would have to suffice for the time being.


Walking towards his living room, Jacob approached his couch and sat down, exhausted after dragging the weight of the bags back home. It had been nerve wracking, to be caught with such a large amount of cash would be suspicious to anybody. Luckily Valdez was a small town, and he knew enough routes back home to expel any unwanted attention.


His eyes shifted towards the coffee table in front of him, as he contemplated everything that had happened as of recent. While he had gotten the money he requested, the act of selling his employee, Liz, to the organization still did not sit well with him. He was bothered by it, something he wasn’t accustomed to with previous deliveries, but Liz wasn’t like the others.


He had worked with her, gotten to know her even. More so than the ‘dates’ he had gone on, or ‘acquaintances’ he had made on hikes when males were on the menu for the organization's clientele. Liz had been grateful for the job, she loved cooking and was good at it. It was hard to get a job anywhere else, because nobody could understand her and it was too much a hassle to try and communicate with a mute woman.


Jacob knew sign language, not an expert but it was enough to communicate fluidly with the young cook. He had given her a stable job, enough to pay her bills and give her a decent life in the remote Valdez, Alaska. Whatever future she may have had, Jacob snuffed out without a second thought at the behest of Deita. Why had he done it? He didn’t even think twice, he didn’t even stick up for her. He could have shrunk a number of other potential victims, was it because Liz was easy?


Sighing again, Jacob leaned forward and laced his fingers. He brought his hands up to his head, closing his eyes and gritting his teeth in frustrated thought. Again he was making excuses, gaslighting himself into a mistruth, any truth that might offer an ease on his mind. The truth was that Jacob knew precisely why he had so callously decided to shrink Liz without a second thought.


Blaire, that was the reason. Something about her made him yearn to know her more. Her beauty was beyond reason, her personality mystifying and interesting. It was clear she had a depth that most women failed to achieve. Whether it was true or not, it was true for Jacob. Dating was always a struggle for him, because of his past. Every woman he tried to date, or get to know, ultimately brought him back to the trauma during his childhood.


Their selfish, prideful demeanors. Their self interests and lack of broader reasoning. The men too, not just the women. All of the friends he made in an effort to get more product, he had no qualms with his actions. Every man he met was a horny pig, always talking about women like objects and fuck holes. Over the years Jacob had become increasingly hateful of the world and its populace. Everyone was for themselves, even if it meant walking over the feeble and lesser beings of the human race.


That’s why Blaire was different, he could tell. He had to make sure, he couldn’t let that opportunity pass by him, not without trying. Every time he spoke with her, he was increasingly interested in her character. She was hiding something from him, he knew it. Jacob suspected that Blaire came from a wealthy background, but if that was the case, then why would she leave it all behind and move to the remote Valdez? A nobody town, a place where old folks retire, or young people yearn to escape the moment they are able.


Now he had been invited on a date, at her own home for that matter. She had promised to reveal more of her past, after using his charming abilities to sway her. He wouldn’t fool himself, Jacob was manipulating her against his own desire. It was his nature to deceive for his own benefit. Instead of it being for cash, however, this time it was because he genuinely felt something for Blaire, and he had to explore it.


That’s why Jacob was bothered by the fate of Liz, because despite his lack of interest in the young cook, she wasn’t like the others either. Just like Jacob, her disability lessened the interests of others, and she was an outcast just like he was since childhood. He knew she deserved a better life, but if it meant clearing Blaire of Deita’s interest, he would do it again and again if it meant keeping Blaire off of the organization's radar.


Having enough of his own thoughts, Jacob pushed them aside and looked at his phone. He had fifteen minutes to get to Blaire's, and she was about ten minutes away. He figured being a little early would show interest, so he stood to his feet and headed out the door.




The sound of a door creaking open echoed throughout the dimly lit hallway. It wasn’t too spacious, and only ten feet long or so. Jinshin closed the door behind her, the sound of her boots echoing with each step as she approached the only door at the end of the hallway.


Reaching the door, Jinshin paused briefly as she took a deep breath. Composing herself, and adjusting her outfit, she hesitantly lifted her hand and knocked on the door. There was a brief moment of silence, as Jinshin waited patiently in front of the door. Eventually, a muffled voice could be heard on the other side.


“You may enter.”


Upon hearing this, Jinshin opened the door and entered a room that resembled a large office. On the left side was a tall bookcase that spanned the entire length of the wall, and stood over eight feet tall. There was a ladder trolley attached to a pulley system, to reach books higher on the shelves.


The right side of the room hosted a large aquarium, all sorts of exotic saltwater life inside. There was an octopus, blending itself into the fake rocks below. Colorful fish swam around the tank, an eel poking its head out from a hole in a large boulder that was its home.


At the far end of the room, was a large oak table with a shadowy figure sitting in a chair behind it. The room was only accented with Edison style lighting, which was dimmed down meaning it was very difficult to make out the figures' appearance. The man had his hands locked together, elbows on his desk as his concealed face seemingly gazed across the room and towards Jinshin.


“Thank you for coming on short notice,” said the man.


“Of course, Avaramix,” Jinshin bowed with respect, before approaching him and sitting in a chair placed across from the table. “What do you require?”


“Details on your call with Deita,” Avaramix answered. “What has she learned?”


“Quite a few things,” Jinshin answered. “Jacob’s abilities are permanent, as you suspected. Furthermore, he can apparently adjust the final size of his victims from half an inch, up to three inches. Also, they are apparently more dense and durable when shrunk, so they aren’t as fragile as we initially suspected. This could be a great sales pitch for future transactions.”


“Interesting,” Avaramix leaned back in his chair, bringing his hands up to his chin.


“The shrinking process is relatively instant, leaving any non-organic material to crumple to the floor after the process is complete.”


“Was he born with these abilities?”


Jinshin shrugged. “If he was, those details were spared.”


“It seems viable that our plans may be set into motion then. Assuming Deita does not fail me, we could use these abilities of Jacob’s to obtain mass products and increase our profits tenfold. I am very pleased with you both. Your efforts especially, Jinshin.”


“Master… I only do what you ask of me,” Jinshin blushed, appreciating his admiration.


“Learning of Jacob and his abilities was the first step, and Deita is owed that in the days to come,” Avaramix said. “But without you, we wouldn’t have the clientele's interest in Jacob’s products. It’s because of you that we have reached this pinnacle within our organization.”


“Regarding Deita, there is more you should know,” Jinshin swallowed nervously.


“Yes?”


“I suspect she may have contaminated the recent specimen, the one being delivered here tomorrow,” Jinshin revealed.


“How so?”


“She didn’t admit anything, but she insinuated her interests in the newest delivery. A mute woman, who cannot speak. She claims she’ll make a larger profit, but I suspect that Deita was interested in having her for herself as well. She may have indulged herself, master.”


There was another brief silence, and Jinshin feared that she may have put Deita in the hot seat. After a few moments, Avaramix leaned forward. While his upper face was obscured by shadow, the light of the room illuminated the smile that spread across his face.


“Deita is always breaking the rules, isn’t she? No matter, we are beyond that point. With everything going according to my plans, it won’t matter soon enough. Deita can have her way this time, in fact she could have this new product if she’s that inclined. We’ll be getting much more in due time, which leads me to your gift.”


Jinshin showed an expression of shock. “Gift? F-for me?”


“Yes,” Avaramix answered as he reached under his desk and pulled out a small chest the size of a music box. He placed it on the table and slid it towards her.


“This was the second specimen Jacob ever gave us. His attitude put him off to any potential client. With the next steps of our plan going into motion in due time, I’ve instead decided to gift him to you. Do with him as you please, whatever desires you most. You’ve earned it, Jinshin.”


“Master! That isn’t necessary…” Jinshin blushed, this was not at all expected.


“Please, take him,” Avaramix insisted. “I understand my previous ruling on such matters, but I’ve changed my mind. The risk is none, they have nowhere to run or hide. You more than deserve it.”


“If you insist…” Jinshin hesitantly grabbed the little chest, lifting it up slowly as she unlatched the lock and opened it up.


Inside was a peculiar sight. He was around an inch tall, same as most of the victims of Jacob. He had short, spazzy hair that was dirty blonde. To Jinshin’s surprise, the young man had bright, blue eyes. He was very muscular and cut, quite handsome at that. While Jinshin was not a sexual deviant by any means, she would deny the attractiveness of this specific individual. Unlike Deita, Jinshin was not the type to indulge in raging, hormonal fantasies of the sadistic nature. Not unless it involved business, and the punishment of insubordinates.


“Well? Does he live up to your expectations?” Avaramix let out an evil, twisted smile.


“Absolutely. Thank you master…” Jinshin bowed, as she peered into the chest for a brief moment longer.


The young man appeared to be very young, perhaps twenty years old, maybe even eighteen but she wasn’t sure. His hands were bound behind his back, a piece of scotch tape that had been cut down to size and wrapped around his wrists to bind them. He must have really been a troublemaker after all, he even had another strip of tape wrapped around his mouth and head to silence him. After all, he supposedly had a bad nature of spitting profanities and generally being a nuisance. Not a single customer wanted him, the females seemed to be the most popular purchases anyways, for obvious reasons.


“When Deita arrives with the newest arrival, she’s free to have it for herself,” Avaramix declared. “Or she can have a future specimen, with our upcoming plan in motion, we’ll have far more product anyways, doesn’t matter to me one way or the other. The three of us will have a lot of talking to do. I'll be sending you both back to Valdez to get Jacob accustomed into his new role as a security consultant, including delivery of the in-transport delivery of many individuals of which have yet to be converted into more products.”


“Of course, whatever you desire, consider it done.”


“I know, Jinshin. Now go, enjoy yourself for the time being.” Avaramix dismissed her.


Closing the chest and sealing the young, tiny man back inside, Jinshin bowed once again, holding the chest to her bosom. Then she turned around and left the room as ordered. Unsure of exactly what she might do with her new gift, a few ideas began to cross her mind. Jinshin wondered what Deia might have done to Liz, but anything that crossed her mind made Jinshin recoil. She was always the modest type, and she had never been in a relationship with any man, so she was an inexperienced virgin to the highest degree.


Whatever fate would await the blue-eyed, blonde treat that she now possessed in her hand, Jinshin would have to find a use for him. One that fit her nature.




The clock struck 6:00PM on the digital clock of Blaire’s stove top. Dinner was almost ready, she had already strained the alfredo noodles and had begun to turn the heat down for the sizzling chicken that was nearly ready. A saucepan filled with a smelly aroma of alfredo sauce sizzled on the stove top, as Blaire began to question whether Jacob was going to show up on time.


To answer her question, a knock on the door came almost immediately. Jacob had indeed been on time, and Blaire smiled with excitement as she quickly jumped on the balls of her feet as she rushed to the front door.


Immediately she composed herself, containing an overwhelming smile and taking a deep breath, Blaire grabbed the handle and opened the door promptly to see the handsome Jacob standing on her porch with a big grin. There was a bottle of wine in his hands, as he lifted it up to show it off.


“Room for wine?” Jacob asked seductively.


“If you’re ready to eat! The food is almost done.” Blaire let Jacob inside.


It was a cozy cabin, that was for sure. It was located near the edge of Valdez, a more private abode and not easily spotted by the road. The wood pellet stove had been running, and the cabin had a cozy warmth to it.


Jacob couldn’t stop inhaling the delicious scent of the chicken alfredo that Blaire had made, as they took a seat at her table and helped themselves to a generous portion. After grabbing some wine glasses, Jacob popped the cork and poured each of them a glass. The wine was a classic red, a bittersweet aroma with an extra kick in the after taste. Jacob was pleased to see Blaire take a sip, and looked quite impressed.


“Jacob! This wine tastes expensive…” Blaire noted, being a bit of a wine connoisseur.


“How much do you think I paid for it?” Jacob asked, smiling vibrantly at the young woman.


“Oh I don’t know,” Blaire giggled heartily, “at least eighty dollars! No, ninety!”


“If I told you, you wouldn’t want to drink any more,” Jacob teased. “Don’t worry, I can afford it, I promise. I wanted to offer something in return for your delicious cooking, this chicken alfredo is incredible. Far beyond any alfredo recipe I’ve ever tasted, really. Consider the wine a thank you.”


“Oh Jacob… How much was this wine!?” Blaire was curious now, especially if Jacob wasn’t answering right away.


“Do you really care that much? I suppose I’ll tell you,” Jacob winked at her. “Four hundred dollars. Bought it at a winery up the street on my way here. That’s why I was late, my apologies by the way.”


“Four hundred?” Blaire was impressed, she couldn’t deny that. What better way for Jacob to show his obvious interest in her, if not bringing a four hundred dollar wine on their date. “Well thank you, I won’t complain! I promise. And you were hardly late, you couldn’t have been more on time!”


“On time is ten minutes early, for me at least. Usually,” Jacob responded. “I know it’s been a short while, but in that time I’ve really enjoyed talking with you Blaire. At this point, I’ll just start being forward. I’d love to get to know you more, if you’ll let me.”


“I feel the same way,” Blaire assured him. Her cheeks were bright red, always flushed around the charming man. Something about him just seemed irresistible.


“So you promised to tell me more about where you came from, and your background,” Jacob brought up. They had mostly finished their meals by now, and it was nearing eight O’ clock in the evening. The night seemingly rushing by, Jacob couldn’t end the date without getting a deeper look into the life that Blaire had come from. He had to know more.


“I did promise you, didn’t I?” Blaire leaned back, a bit anxious. She smiled innocently at him, before nodding and lifting her hands to relent. “I just don’t want you to think differently of me. It’s quite the shock, I promise you.”


“Try me,” Jacob spoke, locking his charming gaze with her own.


“Well,” Blaire sighed nervously, and decided that she trusted Jacob. “I came to Valdez from Seattle. The truth is, I was born in a very, very wealthy family. But after a lifetime of them trying to control me and every aspect of my life, I couldn’t take it anymore and fled here to get away.”


“Seriously?” Jacob was shocked, but at the same time his suspicions had been correct. The mention of the house made at the diner had struck him odd, and he suspected this much.  “What did your family try to control? If you don’t mind me asking.”


“I couldn’t have friends that they deemed poor, or boyfriends who weren’t of the same wealthy status they were,” Blaire explained. “I was often punished for my lack of interest in college, and going into business. I always wanted to explore the world, have a family and just be a mother. But that wasn’t enough for them, they wanted me to continue the trend of capitalizing on our wealth, and furthering our generational wealth. I just never cared about the money, though. It seemed pointless to me, money could never buy what I truly wanted in this world.”


“And what is it you want, Blaire?” Jacob asked with his charming smile, listening intently to ensure that Blaire knew he cared about what she was saying.


“I just wanted to fall in love, have a family, move to a cozy cabin in the mountains somewhere, I don’t know…” Blaire scratched the back of her head nervously, looking up at Jacob sheepishly. “Here I am, an ex-rich girl complaining about her old wealthy family and meanwhile there’s starving children in Africa. I must sound stupid, selfish…”


“No, you don’t,” Jacob assured her. “I completely understand. You wanted to become your own person, and your family prevented that. Shame on them, for trying to change who you are. If money doesn’t matter, it doesn’t matter. The fact you gave it all up to move here and start your own life, that just proves to me why I was so interested in getting to know you at all.”


“It… I-it is?” Blaire was touched by his statement, but Jacob seemed to take on a serious expression now.


“Ever since I first saw you, admittedly, I had to know who you were. I had to know Blaire, the most gorgeous woman I’ve ever laid my eyes on.”


Blaire blushed immediately, averting her eyes as she smiled slyly. “Oh Jacob…”


“It may be forward, and I know this is a bit soon, but it’s true,” Jacob insisted. “This meal was wonderful, and I’ve had such a great time with you so far. I hope it doesn’t end anytime soon.”


“I’m willing to bet it won’t,” Blaire chimed. “Thank you Jacob, I was really nervous to get that off my chest. You’ve made me far more comfortable on the matter, and I really appreciate that.”


“My pleasure,” Jacob smiled. “Besides, I can assure you of one thing. There are far worse people in this world, than an innocent, beautiful woman like you could ever compare to. Not even a little bit.”


“As far as I’m concerned, Blaire. You're as sweet as an angel.”


End Notes:

Leave a review with any ideas, suggestions or feedback you think might fit the story! I'm open to considerations. Thank you :)

Chapter 6 - Jacob's Nightmares: Camilla's Cupcake by KYS
Author's Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

This chapter hosts the following kinks:
- Violence
- Feet/Crush
- Vore (Hard)

For the purpose of my sensitive readers, I must warn that this chapter takes a darker turn, you've been warned.

Enjoy.



Volume I

Chapter 6

Jacob’s Nightmares: Camilla’s Cupcake


The entirety of the trip was terrifying from beginning to end. After an indeterminate amount of time in the hands of those people, only to be sold off to some bratty, young woman, Alicia found herself concealed in darkness all over again. The sound of people, Camilla, more people, an airplane taking off as her bottled prison shook and vibrated violently, Alicia found herself in a living hell.


It had been so long that she had been trapped inside of her prison, lost in her own thoughts of what she had done wrong to have been put in such a hopeless situation. What was a promising first date, with a seemingly charming, young man, had led her to becoming a size which she could not comprehend. Aside from how it was possible, Alicia knew what fate had befallen her, she had been sold into sex slavery, hadn’t she?


After what felt like an eternity, hours upon hours of motion and sickness in darkness, everything had finally become still. For many hours more, Alicia had curled herself into a ball and laid miserably against the wall of her plastic prison. Her face was puffy and red, dried tears stuck to her cheeks as she had sobbed profusely to no end. The poor woman just wanted to go home, to see her family and friends again, but she wondered if that would ever happen.


“b34;Hm hm hmmmb34; b35;Hmm hmmm hmb35; b34;Hm hmm hmb34;” Alicia hummed a lullaby to herself in an effort to soothe her nerves. It was a tune that her mother used to sing when she was a child. Ironically Alicia had always found it embarrassing and demeaning, and eventually her mother took the hint and stopped singing it to her before bed.


But now, that tune was all Alicia could crave. She missed her mother dearly, wondering if her parents knew that she was missing or not. She hadn’t reached out as often, and had become more involved in her own life. Of course she loved her family, but she had started becoming distant, she couldn’t deny that.


With so much time to reflect on her life, Alicia had come to realize that she regretted not putting forth more effort to be with them. In fact, she was supposed to go to a family dinner that very same night when she went on a date with that young man. However, her infatuation with the charming Jacob had caused her to cancel at the last second, making up an excuse so she could get to know the handsome man and hopefully it would lead to something more.


But it didn't. Instead he had deceived her, used his charm to manipulate her into a vulnerable situation. Alicia wondered if he knew what had become of her, the kind of despicable hands she had fallen into, the hands of Camilla.


Nothing terrified Alicia more than Camilla now. That bratty blonde had a look of pure evil in her eyes. The tiny woman recalled the explanation of Camilla’s last victim, a man who supposedly killed himself by jumping out of Camilla’s hand before she could react. This made her gut curl, would she ultimately share a similar fate? She didn’t want to consider it, she just wanted a miracle.


The sound of a door opening and closing stirred Alicia from her deep thoughts, as within seconds she felt her prison moving and jostling around. Once again she was slammed into different sides of the plastic walls, the painful ride starting all over again. Light poured over her, as she saw a hand wrapped firmly around the bottle as she was lifted out of Camilla’s backpack and into the air. With the sound of the bottle cap opening, Alicia found herself tumbling out of the prison and straight into the fleshy palm of Camilla’s hand.


“Good morning, cupcake!” Camilla cooed, a toothy grin showing. “Do you know what today is? I have a special surprise in mind for you!”


Alicia slowly looked up at the young woman, terror in her eyes. Was this her chance? Should she just do it? Jump off of Camilla’s palm? Everything began to slow down, coming to a halt almost. It was clear her life was over, what could she do? Where could she go? This brat would never let her go free, Alicia wasn’t a fool, but after expending her sobs and tears, a moment of clarity struck her like a truck on the road.


‘Forgive me mother, father…’ Alicia thought painfully, making the split second decision to jump.


Camilla’s eyes shot wide open, watching as Alicia rolled right off of her palm in an instant. There wasn’t any time to react, it was as if Alicia had come to this decision and had planned it. Camilla’s eyes followed Alicia’s body as it hurtled to the wooden floorboards below, of Camilla’s very bedroom. Like a rock, Alicia slammed against the wood and rolled a few inches across the floor painfully.


“Ahhhhhh!” Alicia screamed in agony, the impact was brutal. Landing on her left hip, she heard a crack and had completely fractured her hip bone. Her head collided into the floor, causing her to become disoriented briefly as the room before her became swirls and illusions. Her blood curdling screams of pain continued, never ceasing as the giantess Camilla slowly bent her knees and leaned down, her elbows resting on the top of her knees.


“I figured you’d try and do that,” Camilla snickered, but quickly became annoyed. “I might have lied about how my last victim died. He did try to kill himself, just like you did, but he also survived, like you. You aren’t as fragile as I led you on to be, so hopefully you understand there’s nothing you can do to escape your fate, cupcake.”


“Please! Gahhhh! Please just kill me! I can’t live like this! Ahhhh!” Alicia had found it in herself to cry out all over again, tears filling her eyes.


“I knew you were going to be a whiny baby,” Camilla rolled her eyes. “Fine, you want to die? I can kill you the same way I killed teddy, yeah that’s what I named him. You want to know what I did to teddy? After he jumped out of my hand, onto my bathroom floor, snapping his ankles in two places?”


Camilla raised upright, towering over Alicia like a foreboding titan. She was wearing new attire, tight spandex for shorts that only came halfway down her massive thighs. She had an athletic crop top, her belly exposed with a lined figure. No doubt Camilla caught the eye of any man or lesbian, but her attitude and persona were likely to turn a blind eye to her beauty.


Despite the agonizing pain in her hips, Alicia looked up at the towering, ominous figure that gave her a look of pure disgust. Of all the people she had to be fated to, it was this vile person. Camilla looked down at her as if she wasn’t even human, as if nothing about this entire situation was cruel and beyond redemption. Alicia realized that death was the only option, but she also knew that Camilla might not bring it so easily.


“P-please… Mercy… I’m sorry!” Alicia pleaded, not wanting to suffer any longer. Hoping Camilla had an ounce of forgiveness in her bones. She didn’t.


“Nope,” Camilla shook her head, “you wanted this, just remember that. If you wanted another outcome, you shouldn’t have pulled that stupid stunt. Now I’ll show you how I killed teddy.”


In slow motion, Camilla’s knee began to lift, bringing her leg up high. At this moment Alicia realized that Camilla was barefoot, and her feet were indeed massive. For any normal-sized person, Camilla had the average, petite feet of a normal woman. At Alicia’s size, it was a freight train with extra girth, and it looked extremely dangerous. Her toes were painted a bright blue, each individual toe in a neat row to her smallest pinky.


As the foot lifted high above, the shadow shifted and engulfed Alicia crippled on the floor below. Her eyes grew wide in horror, her body becoming frozen and the pain seemingly numb as the realization of what Camilla meant had become all too obvious. The underside of Camilla’s foot was a little dirty, having walked barefoot in her home. A few crumbs stuck to her sole, a few dirty patches at the ball of her foot and heel. There was a piece of lint between her big toe and second, which was about the size of Alicia’s head.


“No… God no! Please! I’m sorry!” Alicia began to freak out, realizing that Camilla intended to crush her like some sort of nuisance. It was beyond terrifying, humiliating, such an action was less than human. Was Camilla serious?


“My parents will buy me as many as I want,” Camilla snorted, “one of you has to be obedient eventually. Besides, you look crippled and worthless now. You did this to yourself, what a waste of two and a half million dollars. You selfish, little bitch!”


Camilla began to lower her foot over Alicia, but was purposefully slow in doing so. Behind Camilla’s scowl, was a gleam in her eye. This was an act, Alicia knew it, she could see that her captor was enjoying her torment. That’s when the tiny woman snapped, the moment she realized she was dealing with a psychopath. Why else would someone buy her at an inch tall? Why else would there be a market for tiny individuals? Only those with the most perverted kinks, would buy someone like Alicia to inflict their psychotic fantasies upon them.


As the shadow of the colossus grew even larger, the sole of Camilla’s foot coming down slowly to inflict as much fear into Alicia as possible, the young woman snapped entirely.


“No! No, no, no, no, nooo!” Alicia turned onto her stomach, the pain shooting up her spine as she screamed out in agony. She began crawling for her life, trying to kick her legs despite the sharp pain that it caused because of her fractured hip bone.


The shadow stretched on and on, and no matter how fast Alicia tried to crawl and escape this fate, her efforts were futile. Even if she could run, how would she outrun a giantess? Despite this reality, her survival instincts had kicked in, and Alicia simply couldn’t stop trying to crawl away. Before long, the warmth of Camilla’s flesh was starting to become noticeable, and that’s when Alicia realized it was too late.


“Not fast enough!” Camilla chuckled cruelly, breaking the distance and planting her bare foot firmly onto the floor, covering Alicia’s entire body with her stinky foot.


It was like a giant, fleshy mound had fallen from the sky and pinned Alicia to the cold, hard floor. The ball of the foot had pinned her back to the floor harshly, her legs kicking and flailing beneath the arch of Camilla’s wrinkled foot. As Alicia turned her head side to side, she found it wedged between Camilla’s big toe and second, her face smushed in with the lint she’d seen earlier.


The smell was something else, that of salty sweat and a strange, stale odor. It wasn’t too bad, but still, it was absolutely disgusting to Alicia and degrading unlike anything she could imagine. The pressure that pinned her down was painful, and her hips were now inflamed as Camilla carelessly applied enough pressure to make her point get across.


“You feel good down there,” Camilla teased, “is your head between my toes? Can you pick that lint for me while you’re down there? Hehehe!”


“Stop! You’re hurting me! Please! Gah… Ahhh! It hurts!” Alicia found the pain amplified and intolerable, Camilla’s weight causing the fracture in her hips to increase.


“Hm? Can’t hear you, you’re an insect now, remember? Or a tiny doll, a really tiny doll, ha!” Camilla bellowed with laughter, wiggling her toes and feeling Alicia’s head between them.

Alicia was assaulted by the sweaty toes as Camilla rubbed them all over her face, getting her grime and sweat all over the poor woman to torment her even further. Some of her sweat was forced into Alicia’s mouth, causing her to gag and sputter as she tried to scream at the top of her lungs.


“Teddy wasn’t spared, I just crushed him in an instant,” Camilla finally revealed. “He had a mouth on him anyways, and he was ugly. So I crushed him like a grape! You should have heard the pop, it was brutal! His guts splattered across the floor, like when you drop a carton of milk and it just spills across the floor, you know? The crunch was something else, as I grinded him into the floor for good measure. It took some effort, but you little playthings aren’t invincible, that’s for sure!”


Camilla relented, her wiggling toes coming to a halt, before applying more pressure with her foot. Squeezing her toes together, Alicia found her screams muffled and silenced as she began to suffocate under the bratty blonde's cruel foot. Her tears were smeared all over the giantess’ toes, and it seemed as if her suffering would never end.


“Should I grind you slowly?” Camilla cooed. “Or would you prefer a quick death, like teddy? Actually, I don’t think you deserve the choice. Grind it is, I’m going to grind you so slow, feel every bone in your body break beneath my foot. I’ll feel your guts ooze out of your holes, your head pop like a nut under my big toe. I’ll make sure I do that last, I want you to feel everything, I want to hear you scream…”


“Mffffff!” Alicia screamed with a muffled voice, hearing Camilla’s words had inflicted a horror that she didn’t even think possible. It was obvious now, Camilla was the devil, and this had to be hell.


“Yeah… Scream louder…” Camilla frowned, taking on a serious expression now as she slowly, slowly began to twist the ball of her foot.


At first it wasn’t any different than the pain that Alicia had felt already, but very quickly she began to feel her hips being grinded apart. Her legs and hips began to twist to the left with the arch of Camilla’s foot, while her upper torso twisted to the right with her toes. It began to feel as if her body would be split apart, her hips ground to dust without mercy or consideration.

Even worse, Camilla kept her face muffled with her toes, preventing the sweet release of Alicia’s screams, the poor girl couldn’t even do that. She was forced to endure this cruel torture without even be allowed to scream for reprieve. Alicia wanted this nightmare to end, but it seemed that Camilla refused to let it be.


The flesh of her foot had begun to swallow Alicia whole, the flesh pressing into the floor and sealing Alicia in a tomb under Camilla’s wrinkled, bare foot. Was this bratty giantess getting off to this? Did she enjoy being this cruel? Was it some sort of fetish? How long would Alicia have to endure this ordeal? These thoughts all raced through her mind, in addition to those of family and friends, as Alicia’s life began to flash before her eyes.


Suddenly, and without warning, the pressure was released instantly. In an instant she felt a rush of air sweep over her as Camilla lifted her foot off the floor, Alicia stuck to it like a piece of dirt. Sitting down at a nearby table in her very large room, Camilla lifted her foot and twisted her sole to get a good look at the bottom of her foot.


“Ha! You're plastered straight to my foot! My feet must be sticky, gross! Do they smell down there? I bet they stink, ha!”


“P-please… I… N-no m-more…” Alicia sputtered, the pain so intense and unbearable she could hardly speak anymore. She tried to move a muscle, anything to unpeel herself from this cruel woman’s disgusting foot, but her spirit and mind had been broken. Camilla had made sure of that.


“Can’t even talk right anymore,” Camilla snickered as she reached down and grabbed Alicia by the feet. 


Without grace, she peeled the tiny woman from her foot, and Alicia screamed intensely as her hips were completely shattered and broken now. In fact, her left arm had been fractured now, including her right ankle having been dislocated. She just wanted the pain to end, but only more pain seemed to follow.


“I’ll admit, maybe I’m being a bit cruel,” Camilla admitted, lifting Alicia over the table and repositioning herself on the chair. “I didn’t plan on having some fun with you, regarding my feet, but after your failed suicide attempt I had to punish you, you can understand. Anyways, that wasn’t the surprise I had mentioned earlier, cupcake!”


Before Alicia could scream, cry or plead again, she was unceremoniously dropped as she fell once again. This time, she felt a ‘splat’ as she landed into a creamy, soft surface and felt her body sink into something with an overwhelmingly sweet scent. Disoriented and unable to cope anymore with her surroundings, Alicia couldn’t even process where Camilla had dumped her, that’s how serious her condition had become. She needed a hospital, but deep in her mind, Alicia knew she was on borrowed time.


“I wanted to try this after it crossed my mind in a dream,” Camilla cooed, bringing her face close to her little toy, who had been dumped on top of a cupcake on a plate. “You know why I named you cupcake? Because it’s my birthday today, and you're the secret ingredient to my delicious cupcake, cupcake! Mwah ha ha ha ha! Get it!?”


Camilla’s words seemed to escape Alicia, the girl in such a disoriented state of pain that any words spoken seemed distant and muffled. Alicia felt numb now, and as if she were floating on a fluffy, creamy cloud of sorts. She laid back, resting her head on the cloud, staring up into the eyes of this evil devil that had tortured her so heartlessly. Thoughts of her past life played through her mind like a movie, her life flashing before her, remembering everything that had brought her to this very moment.


‘Mommy… Daddy… I love you guys, I hope you know that…’ Alicia thought in a hallucinogenic state, her body pumped with so much adrenaline that she’d gone into shock.


Suddenly everything shifted, as Alicia felt her cloud ascending to the heavens. The lights of Camilla’s bedroom began to blind Alicia, as everything started to become a white blur. Lifting her arms into the air, the last of the tears that Alicia would shed had done so.


‘Take me… I’m ready… Take me into the sky!’ Alicia reached outward, as the light seemed to engulf her. She hadn’t even realized what was happening, she couldn’t see it, she was blinded by the light and her own pain and shock.


Camilla had lifted the cupcake, bringing it high above the table and towards her wet lips. Her wicked eyes gaze upon Alicia like a wolf salivating over its prey. The dream that Camilla had, involved a depiction where she had eaten teddy instead of crushing him. For some reason this idea piqued her interest, and she begged her parents to buy another one, so that she could live this fantasy out. Something about devouring another human being, who was so small they could fit in your mouth like a piece of candy, made her hornier than reason. A befitting fetish, for someone so sadistic and evil.


Her lips parted, her teeth showing as her jaw dropped and mouth wide open. The cupcake wasn’t too large, Camilla could easily gulf it down in one bite. The prime ingredient was Alicia, she didn’t want to take away from the taste of her delicious morsel. She didn’t even care that Alicia was covered in her foot grime and sweat, somehow this made the idea even sexier to her. The most humiliating and degrading thing she could have done, right before ending her cupcakes life.


The light began to fade, as Alicia watched a cloud of darkness sweep over her. Everything began to return to her now, as the shock and agony of her situation began to die down. Her vision began to clear up, and she came to realize that what she saw was the roof of Camilla’s mouth coming over her body. The blonde's sharp, white teeth hung above. Strands of saliva oozed and dripped down onto her body from the roof of Camilla’s mouth, the girl was certainly salivating over the tiny, distraught woman.


Yet she had no energy left, none at all. Alicia stared in silence and peace as Camilla crammed the cupcake into her mouth, including Alicia. In an instant, the giant tongue pressed the muffin upwards and into the roof of her mouth. Alicia felt the slimy, hard surface crush her into the gooey frosting, the soft muffin bits breaking and squishing around her body. Then Camilla began to chew, biting into the muffin and using her tongue to swirl Alicia around in the oozing mixture of frosting, muffin dough and spit.


‘This is how I die,’ Alicia thought, unable to react any longer to her situation. ‘I’m going to be eaten alive, aren’t I…’


Camilla moaned with satisfaction, licking her lips before starting to chew the muffin more aggressively. She felt Alicia’s bare feet tickle her tongue, the woman’s pussy dragging itself across her cheek, her tits pressing into the roof of her mouth as she swished Alicia around with the chewed up muffin. It was beyond enjoyable to her, she would certainly be purchasing more for the same purpose. Perhaps she’d even swallow one whole, see what would happen and how long they might survive in her stomach.


Not Alicia, though. Camilla wanted to taste her blood, and her flesh and bones. She wanted to feel this one crunch under the molars, but sadly the girl wasn’t screaming anymore. Camilla wished she had, but alas, she wouldn’t let the girl's hopeless demeanor take away from her own satisfaction. Next time, Camilla thought, she wouldn’t drain them of their spirit so early on, that way she got more out of it when she ate her next victim.


Finally, everything came to rest inside of Camilla’s mouth. Alicia laid on her back, sprawled out across the disgusting tongue that was covered in chewed frosting and muffin bits. She stared up, in agonizing pain but completely paralyzed. A sudden shift of the tongue repositioned Alicia’s head to rest on top of Camilla’s back molars, and she knew this was the moment.


Staring up at the molars above, Alicia watched as they slowly came down on top of her. She watched in anticipation, waiting for this nightmare to finally come to an end. The hard tooth then came and rested upon her head, the pressure slight, but Camilla had halted the action as if to try and instigate one last beg or plea from the tiny woman.


‘I won’t give you the satisfaction…’ Alicia thought hopelessly. ‘I hope one day, Camilla… I hope one day you share this fate… I hope one day you-’


‘CRUNCH’


Camilla bit down, Alicia’s skull popping in her mouth as brain matter splattered in each and every way. Then, without hesitation, Camilla began tossing Alicia’s fresh corpse around her mouth, chewing off her arms, legs and biting down on her hips and breasts. In a matter of ten seconds or less, Camilla had managed to chew Alicia into a pulpy mess of blood, guts and mush. Whatever recognizable parts of Alicia had once existed, nothing remained, the woman was gone entirely.


“b34;Mmmmmmm!b34;” Camilla moaned melodically, savoring the bloody, salty and metallic taste of Alicia’s insides. The skin was chewy, and the bones had a delicious crunch to them, but ultimately tasteless.


After reaching satisfaction with her treat, Camilla gulped down the chewed up muffin, along with Alicia’s remains. Down her slick throat it all went, as her tongue sent it down with a single ‘gulp’. It would deposit into her churning gut, mixed in with the slurry of other food matter the woman had eaten earlier that day. Whatever remained of Alicia, would be digested, any nutrients absorbed for Camilla’s body until nothing but excrement remained.


‘Well that was fun,’ Camilla thought happily as she licked her lips one last  time for good measure, and leaned back in her chair and patted her exposed stomach. To say she was satisfied was an understatement.


‘Next time I’ll swallow it whole, I wonder if I’d feel them moving around in my belly… Oh that would be sooooo hot! Fuck, it’s making me horny… Where’d I put my vibrator?’




Jacob’s eyes shot wide open, as he immediately lurched forward and sat upright in his own bed. He gasped violently as he did so, his body sweating profusely at the horrific nightmare he had just suffered. He looked around the room, finding that everything was in place as it should be.


He calmed down a little, reflecting over the dream he’d had. It was that woman, the one he dated a month ago or so before selling her to Deita. He tried to remember her name, and then it dawned on him.


“Alicia…” Jacob spoke softly. He gritted his teeth, shaking his head furiously as he buried his face in his hands.


“It was just a dream… Only a dream… A dream…” Jacob kept repeating these words, but he couldn’t convince himself. It had been a while since he’d dreamt of the fate of one of his victims, and he never could understand it, but this nightmare was by far the worst of them.


Never had he dreamt of such an evil and sadistic act. Was this the cost of his doing business? Could he live with this? What was even the point?


Jacob kicked his feet out of bed, sitting on the edge and looking out his window. In that window, was his reflection staring back at him. He gazed at himself, a look of hatred in his eyes. He scowled, standing to his feet and approaching the window slowly.


As he came face to face with his own reflection, the look in his eyes told him everything he needed to know. Somehow he had forgotten what they had made him, those responsible for what he had become. He wanted to forget, Blaire had accomplished something that no one else could, being a sweet distraction so Jacob could pretend to be something he would never attain. Staring at his reflection, right then, he was quick to remind himself of the truth.


‘That’s right…’ Jacob thought hatefully of himself. ‘You’re the monster… And don’t ever forget that…’



End Notes:

As always let me know your thoughts in the reviews! While this chapter was fun, it was also rather dark, so curious to know your thoughts. Thanks for reading

Chapter 7 - Benjamin by KYS
Author's Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

Posting from my iPad while camping, couldn’t resist writing another chapter so I spent various times today when able to get this out. It’s slightly shorter than usual, but still over 3.5k words. This chapter gets a better look at the dynamic and personality of Jinshin when she’s not around her master, Avaramix, or clients.

What will she do with the new, tiny gift that was given to her by her master? Time to find out!

Enjoy.



Volume I

Chapter 7

Benjamin


    The door to Jinshin’s chambers opened, as she walked inside and closed the door behind her. Walking over to her dresser, she took the tiny chest given to her by Avaramix, placing it gently and lifting the latch. Opening the lid, her blue eyed, blonde little gift sheepishly lifted his gaze and met her looming figure as she towered over him.


    For a brief moment she stared at him, giving him an expression that was beyond interpreting the thoughts which crossed her mind. Her eyes were stern, not a smile nor frown upon her lips. After a brief silence, she placed both of her hands on each side of the chest, looking down at the tiny man who had been placed into her possession.


    “So nobody wanted you, because of that mouth of yours, hm?” Jinshin asked curiously


    The man didn’t react, nor could he speak as his mouth still had the tape securely wrapped around his mouth and head. He just gazed at her with an expressionless stare, as if pondering what she might do with him.


    “If I remove the tape from your mouth, and undo your binds, will you behave yourself?” Jinshin asked him.


    The man nodded hesitantly, it was clear he desired to be free from his bonds. It was unclear how long he had remained in this state of humiliating bondage.


    “Do I need to warn you of the consequences should you try to escape?”


    The young man shook his head in response. Jinshin lowered her hand towards him, using her nails to gently grab at the tape before ripping it from his mouth. He coughed and wheezed, it was a tad painful. Then she grabbed the bindings from his wrists and removed them, before removing the restraints around his ankles. In a few moments, he was able to move freely as he quickly began to rub his raw wrists.


    “Thank you…” The young man said somberly, now averting his gaze and looking around her room with a look of anxiousness.


    “What is your name,” Jinshin asked.


    “Benjamin… But, just call me Ben…” Ben answered. “So… So what’s next?”


    “Next I am going to undress and get into something more comfortable to sleep in. I’ll ask that you turn around, if you don’t mind.”


    “Oh, okay…” Ben swallowed nervously, watching as Jinshin grabbed her shirt and prepared to take it off.


    Just as she was about to lift it from her torso, she gave him another stern glare. With her eyes, she gestured towards the wall, and Ben quickly obliged as he turned around and looked away.


    With some privacy, Jinshin began to undress herself. She removed her shirt, revealing a sports bra which she quickly unlatched and tossed to the floor. Then she removed her pants, leaving her white, silk underwear on as she kicked her clothes aside. For a brief moment Ben turned slightly, nervous at the thought of how modest this woman seemed to be. As he turned his head, he heard her voice being sharp with him.


    “Tsk, tsk, tsk… I told you to keep your eyes to the wall,” Jinshin commanded. “You aren’t trying to sneak a peek, are you?”


    “N-not at all!” Ben quickly kept his eyes forward, something told him this woman was not to be tested.


    It had been a few odd months now that he’d been in captivity. As far as he could remember, he had jumped at the opportunity to purchase an old Mustang that needed some work and refurbishing. Benjamin loved working on cars, as his grandfather before him had taught him many skills as a professional mechanic.


    However, when Benjamin had showed up for the transaction, he was blindsided by the man who had created the advertisement online. Before there was time to react, Ben had been thrust into darkness as his clothes seemingly swallowed him whole. Something then grabbed him, and crammed him into a cylindrical space of which Ben was unable to escape.


    After days of being stuck in that hell of a prison, hearing booming voices discussing his supposed ‘transaction’, it wasn’t until later that Ben had come to the realization that he was now only three inches in height. It was clear as to how, but Benjamin had been kidnapped and from what he overheard they had intended to sell him to what was referred to as ‘clientele’.


    However Benjamin had been raised to put up a fight, and never back down. Every time he was presented to a potential customer of this nefarious trafficking organization, Ben did everything in his power to shout, curse and mock those who may have been interested in him. It turned them off to his demeanor, they wanted products that were obedient or terrified and malleable to submission. Ben made sure that wouldn’t be an option, at least for himself.


    While his plan had worked in that regard, the punishment was being silenced with scotch tape, and bound to prevent escape attempts. He was starved, barely fed and hardly given an ounce of water here and there. On the verge of starvation and dehydration, Benjamin began to realize that death may be the only escape.


    However, now he found himself ‘gifted’ to this young, Japanese woman. He had seen Jinshin multiple times before, she was the one who seemed to be tasked with selling the product, or people, such as Benjamin. After months of imprisonment, he knew this had to be some form of fetish profiteering. It was clear there were all sorts of degenerates interested in the shrunken victims to do all sorts of perverted and despicable acts.


    Since Benjamin couldn’t be sold for a profit, he was now faced with a new situation, one he realized was inevitable. Would Jinshin use Ben for sexual deviancies? Would she torture him, beat him into submission? The ideas raced through his mind, but admittedly, being told to turn a blind eye to her undressing was not one of them. Modesty wasn’t something he figured a sex trafficker would mind themselves with. Regardless, he kept his guard up, prepared for any outcome.


    After grabbing some pajamas and socks, Jinshin had put on a bra more comfortable for sleep. Once dressed, she addressed Benjamin who was still obediently turned around, thinking to himself.


    “You can look again,” Jinshin spoke as she tossed her dirty clothes into a nearby hamper and began preparing her bed.


    Benjamin turned around, shocked to see that she was still shirtless. While she didn’t have a rather large chest, her breasts were still perky and round. Her stomach was toned, her abdominal muscles showing how physically fit the woman was. She appeared to be rather slim in nature, but was clear she kept herself more than in shape.


    She did not speak to him, getting her bed ready and then walking over to a bookshelf as she began scanning the titles for something of interest. The silence had become awkward to Ben, he wasn’t sure if this was some angle she was playing. Was she testing him? Seeing if Ben would try and make a run for it? Where would he even go, he was on top of a dresser. His options were limited.


    After several moments, he couldn’t stand the silence.


    “Are you just going to leave me here?” Benjamin asked.


    Jinshin ignored him, still scanning the bookshelf before reaching up and grabbing one off the shelf. She walked over to a miniature snack bar, opening her fridge and looking for something to eat now.


    “Hello? Are you listening? Can you hear me?” Ben continued, determined to get an answer out of her.


    Still ignoring the young man, Jinshin grabbed a container of rice from the fridge. Opening the lid, she placed it in a small microwave and began to heat it up. Turning on the stovetop, she opened the fridge again and pulled out a fresh chicken breast. Then she placed a pan on the stove, grabbing a bottle of olive oil and putting a dash into the pan as it heated up.


    “Hey!”  Ben shouted now, annoyed. “Hello? Hello! Hey! What gives?”


    “What?” Jinshin asked curtly, not even bothering to look over at him. She began to cut up the chicken, placing strips into the now sizzling pan as the sound of fried oil began to echo in the room.


    The smell wafted over to Ben, and admittedly it smelled incredible. Perhaps it was because he had not eaten a decent meal in weeks, and whatever his reasons for getting her attention, he found himself distracted as he stared across the room and towards the pan of cooking chicken. Jinshin turned her head slightly, noticing his gaze as she let out a sly smile.


    “Are you hungry?” Jinshin asked him.


    “W-what?” Ben snapped out of his trance, confused by her question.


    “Are. You. Hungry.”


    “I… A little…” Ben was nervous. Was she really offering to give him some? Or was this some sort of trick?


    Without warning, Jinshin dumped the rest of the cut chicken into the pan, turning around and approaching Ben in what seemed like an instant. Her towering stature terrified him, something about her mysterious and silent demeanor was quite intimidating to him. Maybe it was her status in the organization that had it’s clutches on Ben, or maybe it was her personality was so ominous and foreboding. He couldn’t tell.


    Jinshin raised her hand and leveled it with the chest, palm upwards. Looking down at him expectantly, she waited. Ben looked at her hand, then up to her eyes, they seemed to gaze right through him.


    “Well?” Jinshin asked impatiently. “I don’t have all night, and I’m tired. Are you going to get on or not?”


    “You… You won’t hurt me?” Benjamin realized this woman terrified him. He had resisted so many potential clients who wanted to buy him and use him in various ways. Some didn’t even keep it a secret, using him as a dildo or butt plug and other disgusting acts. He managed to curse and mock them in ways that made them change their minds. They wanted someone submissive and afraid, and he was able to remain spirited and bold.


    Now he was terrified. How long until they got rid of him because he couldn’t obey? Was this a trick to ultimately break him into the submissive slave they desired him to be? Was gifting him to Jinshin just an act, was there a more malevolent plan in action?


    “I’ll only hurt you if you try and escape,” Jinshin answered him. “So long as you keep that dirty mouth of yours in check as well, you’ll be fine.”


    This answer seemed to be enough, and Ben slowly stood to his weak feet and hobbled over to her hand. It had been a long time since he could walk, without being bound up. He tried to climb onto her fingers and reach her palm, but found his strength was sapped from being starved for so long. It was clear he was struggling, and Jinshin rolled her eyes.


    “For the love of… Here, I’ll help you.” Jinshin dipped her hand, and Ben tumbled onto it. Then she tilted her palm, and rolled him into the center of it. Lifting him up to her chest and keeping him close so he wouldn’t fall off, she walked back over to the pan of chicken sizzling inside.


    “It’s almost done. I’ll give you a strip, and a few grains of rice, eat to your heart's desire,” Jinshin told him. She gently placed him on the counter, and he sat down and waited patiently.


    Ben didn’t know what to say, so he just remained silent. It was the first time he had been treated with such grace, but that didn’t mean he trusted this woman. Far from it, he knew she was his enemy, he wouldn’t forget that. Though he wasn’t about to pass on the advantage of her random gesture. He was hungry.


    Sitting silently, not a word more was spoken as Jinshin finished cooking the chicken strips. Grabbing the now heated rice from the microwave, she grabbed a small plate and a large one, setting them down near Benjamin as she began to serve the portions accordingly.


    Placing a single strip of chicken on the small plate, she took a butter knife and began to grind it down into pieces, which were now more than sizeable for Ben to handle at three inches in height. She scooped a tiny portion of rice, dumping it beside the chicken for him to enjoy. With both plates ready, she plucked Ben off the counter and gently placed him in front of his meal.


    “T-thank you…” Ben said sheepishly, staring at the food in awe. His mouth was watering, but he hesitated to touch it.


    Jinshin grabbed a barstool and pulled it up beside the counter and near Benjamin, sitting down and digging into her own portions. Every now and then she would shift her eyes and look at the tiny man, sitting quietly and not taking a single bite.


    “It’ll get cold,” Jinshin spoke softly, taking another bite of her chicken and adding a scoop of rice to the mix of mashed food in her mouth as she chewed it thoroughly. Swallowing it down, the lump in her throat descending into the depths below, she found her gaze permanent and unable to look elsewhere as she waited for Ben to do anything.


    He didn’t. He sat on his plate, staring at the food still, but never moving a muscle that would indicate a motion to begin eating. It didn’t bother her, it was hardly a portion for her anyways, she had her fill already. After finishing her food, Ben still sat still. Jinshin stood to her feet, rinsing off her plate and putting it into the sink before setting the barstool aside and wiping down the stove to clean it.


    “Jinshin…” Ben finally spoke, as the Japanese beauty stopped and looked over at him.


    “Yes?” She answered.


    “I’m never going home again, am I?”


    Jinshin turned away, wiping down the last of the grime and throwing the towels into the trash.


    “No,” she answered.


    “Am I going to die?” Ben asked.


    “Why? Do you think I’m going to kill you?”


    Ben didn’t answer, but he did look up at her now. There was a somber expression on his face. While Avaramix had warned Jinshin of his nasty behavior previously, it seemed that some reflection had changed his demeanor.


    “I just want to know what you’re going to do with me… I… I just want to know what kind of fate is waiting for me…”


    Jinshin walked up to him now, bending her knees and leveling her face with the counter to get on the same level as Benjamin.


    “I have no intention of harming you, not unless you give me reason to,” Jinshin assured him. “I won’t lie to you. My cohort, Deita, might be a more indulgent type. However, I don’t have such interests. There’s not much I’d do to you, not in the way you’re thinking at least.”


    “Then what’s the point? Why am I here, with you?” Benjamin wondered.


    “You were a gift to me, from my master…” Jinshin told him. “That alone gives you great value, in my eyes. As long as you don’t try anything stupid, I wouldn’t ever harm you, Ben. But you have no future, none that exists beyond my own chambers. I don’t care how, but you best get used to that. I’ll feed you and keep you healthy, and maybe if you earn my trust there will be some added bonuses later on.”


    “So I’m your pet, then…” Ben swallowed nervously, realizing that he hit the nail on the head. The only question was whether this fate was something he could live with, compared to the possible alternatives.


    “If you want to see it that way, it doesn’t matter one way or another for me. Even if you managed to leave this room, where we are, you’d never get out of here alive. I’m telling you this not to scare you, or make you afraid of me. I’m telling you the truth, because I don’t want you to force me into a position where I’ll have to kill you. Do you understand what I’m telling you?”


    “I understand,” Ben nodded anxiously. He was oddly calm for what she was telling him, but what choice did he have? All of his anger and rebellious nature had fizzled out. There was no energy left, no fight left in Benjamin. For the time being, at least Jinshin had proved to be gentle with him, unlike his previous handlers. That would have to do for the time being, until Ben found an opportunity should one ever present itself.


    “Enough talk, I’m getting tired.” Jinshin sighed, standing to her feet and placing her hands at her hips. “Are you going to eat that, or not?”


    Ben didn’t answer, but he did reach forward and grab a bit of chicken that had been mashed up. He began to eat it, munching somberly and trying to enjoy it. His gut gurgled, pleased to finally get something of value.


    “Good,” Jinshin commented. “I’ll give you the choice. You can sleep on my pillow, and be comfortable. Or you can return to your chest, until I find alternative arrangements.”


    Ben swallowed his portion. “You’d let me sleep with you?”


    “If you’re going to make it weird, then it’ll be the chest…”


    “No! I mean… Please, forgive me… The pillow sounds nice…” Ben attempted a smile, but it came out awkward. “You aren’t afraid I’ll run during the night?”


    “That’s your choice.” Jinshin scoffed. “If you’re dumb enough to try, but I don’t think you’re dumb, Benjamin. I think you’re a survivalist, and I think that talent has gotten you right here, in my room. I must say, for the trouble you caused my master and his clients, you’re not nearly as annoying as I expected you to be. So yes, I’ll grant you a privilege as long as that doesn’t change.”


    “I guess I can spare my annoyance, since you’ve given me a proper meal,” Ben joked, smiling up at the giantess hoping she found his comment amusing. It was, his plan worked.


    Jinshin elicited a smile for all but a brief second, before immediately composing herself again.


    “Careful… While you may try to get me to like you, nothing you say or do will ever change your situation. Alright?”


    “Hey, it was just a joke! But yeah, I get it.”


    “I’ll cook you some oatmeal in the morning, you took too long to eat. Are you going to survive the night until then?”


    Ben didn’t answer, though admittedly his hunger had been satiated enough with just the few bites he had taken. That’s not what bothered him though, as he took a more serious expression now. He sighed, standing to his feet as he looked up and met the gaze of Jinshin. Most men at his size would be terrified of such a monster, one that sold innocent lives to their unpredictable tormentors and slave owners. Not Ben, however.


    “Why are you treating me with such kindness?” Benjamin asked outright. “Someone like you, in a place like this. The heinous shit you’re responsible for… Are you trying to pretend? Trying to make me think this life is worth living? Like this? At my size? I don’t get it… Why?”


    She raised a brow, tilting her head curiously as she looked him up and down. Once again she sighed, as if growing annoyed at his persistent line of questioning. Her patience was wearing thin, something that most didn’t even know she was capable of.


    “Ben, I’m tired. I don’t care what you think, or what you fail to understand. My obligations to my organization are my own. Your obligations are your own as well. My obligation to handle you, should you escape, is all too obvious. That’s all this has to be, and all it will be. We are not equals, and I do not owe you any expectations.”


    Jinshin placed her hand flat on the counter, palm upwards.


    “Now this is the last time I will ask you,” Jinshin warned. “Are you going to sleep on the comfort of my pillow? Or will I have to lock you in that tiny, cramped chest again? You have two seconds.”


    Benjamin wanted to argue, but he had been beaten. She was right, there was nothing he could do to get anything out of her that she wasn’t willing to divulge. After all, as Ben had called it, he was just a toy to her. A plaything. Thankful as he was that Jinshin had turned out to be somewhat amicable so far, he knew that eventually her true nature would reveal itself. Until then, he decided to take a reprieve from the suffering he had endured this far and oblige her.


    Hobbling over to her palm, she helped him get on and she carried him across the room and to her bedside. She placed him on the pillow beside her own, before she slipped beneath the covers and grabbed a remote from her bedside table. Clicking a button, the lights dimmed out and a few accent lights were dimly lit at the edges of the baseboard in the room. It was dark, but the accent lighting provided little vision, something that piqued Ben’s interest.


    “Not a fan of the dark?” Benjamin asked curiously, getting comfortable on the pillow which was admittedly better than his chest.


    “Goodnight Benjamin,” Jinshin responded, turning her back to him and rushing herself to sleep.



End Notes:

The difference between Jinshin and Deita is shocking, isn’t it?

Leave a review and let me know your thoughts, and thanks for reading :)

Chapter 8 - Assimilation by KYS
Author's Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

Tags for this chapter:
- Gentle
- Cruel Masturbation
- Entrapment (panties)

Longer chapter than the last few, hope you like it.

Enjoy.



Volume I

Chapter 8

Assimilation


It had been a long and restless night, as Benjamin laid upon his back and stared at the cavernous ceiling above. Wherever he was, it had to be deep underground. The walls and ceilings of the interior of this place, was all rock and stone, blasted to various sizes for this organization to remain in an undetectable location for their nefarious purposes and schemes.


Trying to wrap his thoughts around the extent of this corrupt evil, Ben found himself struggling to cope with his fate. Puffy cheeks, and swollen eyes had shown that even Benjamin couldn’t repress his true emotions for very long. With Jinshin finally asleep, and Ben unable to sleep at all, he had resorted to sulking silently beside his new owner as he realized that his life was truly at an end.


There were moments where he was able to cry himself into a slumber, but nightmares would manifest in all sorts of twisted manners. A few involved his attempted escapes, but no matter what he did in his nightmares, Jinshin would find him and execute him without mercy. Most of these involved her using her black boots to grind him into paste, but one dream in particular haunted him the most.


It involved Jinshin being more sadistic, teasing him and dropping Ben into her Asian gullet, and sending the exotic treat to the cavernous depths of her stomach. Benjamin recalled the horrific pain and suffering he endured within the confines of Jinshin’s gut, being digested alive and feeling his skin melt from his bones. This is when he woke up for the last time, and refused to fall back asleep, lest he get a continued version of that horrific scenario.


Finally sitting up after a restless night, Ben turned to face Jinshin. During her sleep, she had rolled back over and faced him. Her eyes were closed, her face having an expression of peace. Staring at her facial features, he noted her defined eyelashes. Her eyebrows weren’t too thick, but not too shady either. Her lips were plush and notable, and her petite nose made her rather attractive given the circumstances.


Were they to have met under normal conditions, for all intents and purposes, Benjamin would have considered Jinshin someone he would be interested in dating. Ironic, Ben thought, that Jinshin was the one he’d end up with. To be in her possession, at his size, and gifted for his defiance. Beauty was not something that would fool Ben, he knew better than that.


Standing to his feet, and feeling more energetic after finally getting a half decent meal the night before, Benjamin approached Jinshin’s face cautiously. Even her head was absolutely massive in comparison to his diminutive size. It would never fail to impress Benjamin that something like this was even possible, to be shrunk to a mere three inches, the details were beyond him. He knew who was responsible by now, it was obvious.


Jacob. He remembered the name now, the man who intended to deceive Ben by selling him a car that never existed. What an evil man, someone who could do this to someone like Ben. It only made him wonder how many other victims this Jacob had claimed, and sold off to be used for whatever malevolent purposes were in the hearts of these wicked, rich assholes with far too much money for Ben’s liking.


“Why are you here, Jinshin?” Ben spoke softly, not wanting to wake her up. “Someone like you… The way you’ve treated me… Either you're a damn good liar, or you’re in way over your head… I wish I could figure out which is the truth.”


Sighing heavily, Benjamin began to make his way across to the edge of the bed on his side. Traversing the massive bedsheets was difficult, it was like stepping across sand that was all glued together to make an uneven and ever shifting landscape. Despite his difficulties, Ben was eventually able to make it to the edge, and gazed down towards the hard floor.


‘Only way down is to jump, the sheets are tucked in really well,’ Ben thought, looking for a way to get down safely. With the sheets tucked in so well, and his undisturbed side of the bed due to his size, he would have to jump at least two whole feet to reach the floor.


For any normally sized individual, this would obviously not be an issue. At three inches tall, two feet might as well have been two stories. Just as Ben began to consider rethinking his idea, he remembered something he overheard the day before, when he was still inside the chest.


It was shortly before he was gifted to Jinshin, he had heard a conversation regarding Jacob, if he recalled correctly. Most of the conversation he struggled to pay attention, as breathing with his mouth taped off was difficult, especially inside that damned chest. However, he remembered Jinshin providing some details in regards to Jacob and some sort of supposed abilities that he possesses.


‘Something about various sizes,’ Ben recalled, ‘and a few others… But there was one in particular… Right, something about being more durable? But what does that even mean? I don’t even know what I heard, do I? I might be stretching this… But I may not get another chance to escape…’


Benjamin found himself staring at the harsh floor below. It was his intention to attempt escape the moment he had the opportunity. Death didn’t frighten him, but injuring himself and losing mobility only to get caught immediately, that was just stupid, and Ben wasn’t stupid. So jumping two feet onto the floor seemed like a stupid idea, unless what he had heard the day before turned out to be true, but to what extent?


“God… If you’re listening… Please let me survive this unharmed,” Ben prayed out loud, a tear trickling down his cheeks as he realized he was about to take a huge leap of faith.


Taking one step off the edge of the bedside, Benjamin jumped down to the floor below. It was a rush, like when you feel the drop on a roller coaster and your guts go haywire. It lasted for only a second, as Ben hurtled towards the floor with haste. Upon reaching the landing, Ben rolled forward and tumbled across the floor painfully. Perhaps due to his larger size than the previous victims, Ben found himself standing up quickly with only a few bruises that he could see.


“I survived!” Benjamin jumped with joy, he had successfully gotten off the bed. 


Turning towards the door of Jinshin’s chambers, it was clear the gap beneath was far more spacious than necessary for him to slip underneath. The door was mostly installed for security and privacy, there was no tracking or rubber insulation to keep the heat or cold inside the room, which offered about an inch gap. More than enough for Ben to belly crawl underneath.


Sprinting across the floor, a rush ran through Benjamin’s mind as he realized that he was given a golden opportunity. Unable to comprehend anything else, the door came closer and closer as Ben made a dash straight for it. His feet slapped against the cold floor, his privates exposed and swinging around. Benjamin was rather in shape, and had toned muscles and abdominals. He made short work of the distance towards the door.


It was when he was only a foot or two from reaching the gap under the door, that a sudden realization struck him, and his sprinting ceased to an abrupt halt. Sweating profusely, his breathing heavy, Ben stared at the gap, his freedom, and began to wonder if this was the right choice.


Thoughts raced through his mind, as he found himself hesitating. It was there, he could leave the room right now, be free. But then other thoughts began to plague him, thoughts that almost sounded like the voice of reason. Where would he go? What came next, after escaping Jinshin’s chambers? Didn’t he know, he had already deduced that his location was underground, so how would he escape this place after leaving this room?


‘What am I doing?’ Ben thought, falling to his knees and sitting on his feet. ‘There’s nothing I can do… I really am stuck here… Forever…’


Almost wanting to sulk again, Ben gritted his teeth and clenched his eyes shut to forbid the tears from indulging themselves. He turned his hands into fists, and placed them on his thighs as he grunted and groaned, fighting the urge to break down into a panic attack. He didn’t want to be Jinshin’s plaything, he didn’t want to find out what disgusting and perverted things she might do to him, after she’s finished attempting to assimilate him into the idea of living as her slave.


As Benjamin fought his sobbing and despair, an almost unnoticeable gust of wind brushed past his shoulders and hair. It was brief, and silent, Ben hardly noticed before it broke him free of his state of passion. As he lifted his head slightly, in the corner of each of his eyes, he could see the obvious sock-clad feet of Jinshin, standing tall and above him.


Ben sighed, but didn’t gaze up at her. Despite how large Jinshin’s feet were, and the fact she slept with her socks on, the lack of smell was surprising to him. What an odd thought, though it was what came to his mind in that instant. He began to chuckle lightly to himself, the absurdity of this situation beginning to break him.


“Good morning, Jinshin,” Benjamin greeted. There was nothing else to say.


“Morning,” Jinshin responded, her arms crossed and gaze fixated on the tiny man at her socked feet.


“So, will it be quick? Or will it be… Painful…” Ben asked, swallowing nervously as tears began to leak from his eyes yet again.


Jinshin didn’t respond, only standing still as she continued to stare at him. There was no expression on her face, none at all. Not of disappointment. Not of anger, or frustration. Nothing, just a blank look on her face.


“Please, spare me the suspense,” Benjamin pleaded, still refusing to look her in the eye as he stared towards the door. “I know you warned me what would happen, and it’s my fault. I knew the consequences, so please, just make it quick… Haven’t I suffered enough? Are you really going to torture me more than you sick fucks have already?”


Again she remained silent, though this time she uncrossed her arms. With Benjamin still sitting on the floor, Jinshin lowered herself to the floor. With the burst of air and rushing of wind, Benjamin felt the earth shift around him as he watched Jinshin’s legs come into view. Planting herself firmly on the floor, Jinshin crossed her legs around Ben, keeping him between her legs as she did so.


Ben finally turned and looked up at her, confused as to what she was doing. Jinshin let out a subtle smile, reaching down with a finger and gently touching Ben’s cheek, before wiping his tears. Then she took her thumb and began to rub his chest, and despite the demeaning action, Benjamin actually found it oddly calming.


“Would you like to know a secret?” Jinshin asked him, completely ignoring the fact she had caught him red-handed in an escape attempt.


“I… S-sure?” Ben swallowed anxiously again, unsure as to what was happening. This was not what he had expected, not at all.


“When I was a child, because I was born female, my father despised me,” Jinshin revealed. “In my country, during my era, the gender of your child meant the difference between the succession of the family honor and wealth, or the detriment of the family's future.”


Jinshin shifted her thumb from Ben’s chest and to his shoulders, her soft smile still spread across her lips. Benjamin could do nothing but be silent, interested in what she had to tell him.


“Thus, they found a doctor to bring me into this world without record, and I was pawned off to another family who hardly gave a damn about me,” Jinshin went on. “Once I was old enough to unveil my beauty, they ultimately sold me into sex slavery, where I remained in the hands of vile men for over a decade.”


“Oh…” Ben had no words, he wasn’t sure how to respond to this. Needless to say, he was rather surprised to learn this, should it be the truth.


“One day, a man left a katana unattended in his chambers,” Jinshin said. “When he fell asleep, and left me used and abused on the floor, I took the katana and I cut him into a thousand pieces. Watching him wake up, his eyes shocked and wide, I cut him and sliced… I had become enraged, unleashing the years of trauma that had been inflicted upon me.”


“That’s horrible…” Ben responded. “I mean, what he did to you… That is…”


“I went through the entire building, killing every single man that crossed my path, completely naked and terrified and angry,” Jinshin described. “After the slaughter was finally over, I was going to run the blade through my heart and finally embrace peace, until I was found by my master, Avaramix.”


Jinshin suddenly lifted Ben off the floor, placing him in her palm as she slowly stood to her feet. It gave Ben a bit of nausea to be moved around so suddenly, but he settled rather quickly once Jinshin stood up.


“Avaramix saved me from that place, I never would have escaped on my own, not really,” Jinshin explained. “I don’t know what happened to that organization afterwards, and I do not care. Call me selfish, but I didn’t even care about freeing the other women there, I didn’t give a damn about them. But Avaramix showed me something that nobody else ever had, grace. Mercy. He told me I possess an innate talent unlike anything he’d seen before, and told me that in return for my services, I’d be taken well care of for the rest of my life.”


Jinshin turned around, facing a wall adjacent to her bedside. On a mantle hung on the wall,  was a katana. It had a red tone, decorative etchings all along the sheathe.


“Being rejected since I was born, it was the first time someone had ever offered me honor and life. There was no contract, no obligations, he even offered to ship me back to Japan if I wanted to return home,” Jinshin revealed. “Maybe I was a broken girl, honestly I still am to some degree, but I couldn’t reject an offer like that. I don’t regret it, not even to this day. I look at that katana every morning, reminding myself of where violence had gotten me.”


Jinshin then looked back down at Ben, who gazed at the sword for a brief moment before meeting her eyes. He looked nervous, but calm. He was listening intently, Jinshin could sense it.


“You have no reason to believe anything I say, and I understand,” Jinshin told him. “Neither did I, with Avaramix, until he showed me his sincerity. I’m not a good person, Ben, nor do I care to pretend to be. My purpose is serving Avaramix, the only man who has ever given me a purpose in this cruel, despicable world. The world only answers to violence, I learned that the hard way, but there can be grace too, when it’s deserved.”


“I see,” Ben sighed. “So, you really won’t hurt me then, will you?”


“I cannot help you leave this place,” Jinshin answered. “I can give you a purpose, with me, as a cherished gift from my master I do care about your well being, Benjamin. I have no clue as to what to do with you, I’m sure my master had his ideas. Perhaps, for now, we can just talk and keep each other company.”


“I have no other choice,” Ben retorted.


“Is that so?” Jinshin finally relented her smile, staring at him with a serious expression. “Then I’ll give you a choice. If at any point you decide this life is not worth living anymore, I’ll make it quick. It’ll be your call, whenever you’d like, however you want me to do it. Does that sound more than fair?”


“You’d kill me if I asked you to? What about me being a ‘gift’ and all that…” Ben asked curiously.


“Like I said,” Jinshin ignored his remark, “it’s your choice, should you ever desire to end this situation. Until then, if you’re going to attempt another escape, perhaps being a little quieter would do you some good. You may be small, but my ears can still hear you loud and clear. You aren’t as stealthy as you think you are.”


“Got it…” Ben laughed rhetorically.


“And if it wasn’t obvious, you don’t speak a word of what I told you to anybody, got it? I only told you of my past, because I want you to understand me, that’s it.”


“I figured,” Ben answered.


“Now then, are you hungry? I promised you oatmeal.” Jinshin headed towards the kitchenette, placing Ben on the counter as she began to prepare a pot of water.


Ben remained silent for a few moments, thinking about what she had told him. It certainly shifted his perspective, and it began to make a bit more sense as to why she was so gentle with him, kind of. It made him wonder, did Jinshin view Ben as another version of herself? A victim in a situation that is hopeless and without reprieve? Or was it as she said, he was a gift from Avaramix and therefore she gave him value because of it?


He couldn’t be sure, it definitely seemed that Jinshin was keeping some pertinent details to herself. Whatever her intentions, he was surprised she had told him something so personal about her past. At the very least, it was a good start. Despite the offer of assisted suicide, Ben began to wonder if Jinshin might be a valuable asset in this hell of a nightmare down the road. If she truly valued him as a gift, perhaps he could use that to his advantage somehow in a later situation.


Realizing this potentially valuable opportunity, Benjamin came to a decision to play ball. No more sobbing, and no more panic attacks or defiance and anger. It had gotten him this far, but would take him no further. It was time to play chess, and Jinshin had made the first move. Would Ben be able to trick her, manipulate this impressively intuitive woman? Time would tell. He certainly had plenty of it.


“Jinshin,” Ben spoke softly.


She turned to look at him, but didn’t say anything. It seemed she was back to being a woman of few words.


“Thank you…” Ben said.


Jinshin nodded, and returned to preparing them both a bowl of oatmeal.




It had been a difficult, depressing and restless night of confinement and intense warmth for the mute and distressed Liz. Of all the avenues her life seemed to have in store for her future, this never would have come close to crossing her mind. After being sexually abused by her new captor, Deita, Liz had spent the night in misery pressed firmly against the giantess’ womanhood.


Deita had tossed and turned in her sleep a few times throughout the night, each time pulling Liz from her restless slumber and upending her entire world. The heat alone was unbearable, Deita’s snatch radiated heat unlike Liz had ever experienced. It was not only humid beyond reproach, but the contact of Liz’s tiny body pressed against Deita’s pussy had kept the giant seductress in a constant state of subtle tease.


It was disgustingly slimy and sticky, Liz was absolutely drenched in the leaky fluids that continued to excrete over time from Deita’s vagina. The woman’s body was halfway into her slit, the panties that Deita wore pressing firmly into Liz’ back and keeping a constant state of pressure. Anytime that Liz tried to adjust or push herself away, it would only cause Deita to moan sexually in her sleep and shift around, making the entire night a living hell for Liz.


Not only was she exhausted and fatigued, but Liz was on the verge of mental destruction. Over and over again Liz tried to understand how Jacob could possibly have put her in this situation. What had Liz done to deserve that young man’s wrath, that he would shrink her and pawn her off to such a disgustingly perverted woman, who seemed hellbent on using Liz as a sex toy of sorts.


Was Jacob into her, and she didn’t reciprocate? Did he plan this from the start when had hired her as a cook? Was he displeased with her work ethic, or cooking? Nothing made any sense, not a single thing that Liz could think of. She had almost thought Jacob and her were becoming friends, they seemed to get along so well and Jacob had been so understanding of her inability to speak. He was even improving his sign language for her, but now she’s trapped in the panties of a sadistic sex addict.


Despite her position, Liz could tell it was the early morning as the faint sound of chirping birds could be heard from outside. Parts of her body were stiff with dried juices during the night, while the front part of her body was still gooey and moist from being in direct contact with the woman’s vagina.


More moaning began to echo all around her prison, more shifting and movements as Deita seemed to stir from her slumber. Liz prayed and prayed that she would soon be free of this prison, it was beyond humiliating and she felt degraded to the lowest extent possible. It was cruel to have left her in such a precarious position, forced to inhale, choke and sputter on Deita’s secretions as she got the pleasure of sleeping peacefully while Liz suffered for no other reason than to amuse the enormous woman.


“Mmmm…” Deita moaned, her eyes shifting behind her closed eyelids as a smile spread across her lips. She was indeed stirred awake, that horny feeling as Liz shifted slightly causing her mind to go into a seduced frenzy.


No words were said, Liz had no inclination as to what Deita was about to do. The giantess had wanted to do it the night before, but decided she was too tired. Now that she was waking up, and extremely horny, it was time to get a quick rub out before it was time to head to the airport and catch her flight.


It started with some shifting, and Liz realized that Deita was moving around subtly. Struggling to understand what the woman was doing, Liz could hear the woman’s breathing growing louder, soft moans emanating from seemingly inside her body because of where Liz was trapped. Then she felt the woman’s privates shiver, and the panties she was trapped within began to move around as well.


At first it wasn’t clear, but it didn’t take long for Liz to come to the realization that Deita’s hand had slipped beneath the covers, and were now pressing down on her panty line as her fingers slipped across the silky materials and slipped over her crotch. With a firm press of her fingers, Liz felt the giant extremities pushing into her back and she found her face being crammed into the fleshy folds of Deita’s soaking wet pussy.


‘I love a little fun in the morning…’ Deita thought, hornier than fuck and unable to resist taking her toy for a little test run. While the previous night was fun, she wanted to really help Liz assimilate into her new role, and what better way than reminding her first thing in the morning what her purpose has now become? Deita’s human sex toy.


The first instinct in Liz’ mind was to cry out, but alas she was unable to do so. With her face forced into Deita’s womanhood, the oozing juices seemed to increase tenfold now that the clitoris was being officially tantalized by the giantess’ fingers. Deita began to use her middle two fingers and rubbed her panties in a circular motion around her clit, while also firmly applying pressure to cram Liz deep into her slit.


‘I shouldn’t shove her all the way inside, I would hate for her to suffocate to death and go to waste,’ Deita thought, ‘at least not until there are more readily available subjects. Then I suppose it wouldn’t matter, but for now this will do.’


Terror wouldn’t even justify the situation that Liz was experiencing. While it had been a living hell all night long, now it was somehow worse. Her bones creaked, her muscles sore and exasperated as she was powerless to fight against the lustful hand of her owner. With every rub and press, Liz’ body was assaulted brutally and forced into the folds of Deita’s pussy.


The natural instinct to open her mouth and gasp for air only meant that Liz was assaulted multiple times by the juices spilling out of the woman. The tiny woman found herself literally gurgling and choking to death on the disgusting fluids coming out of Deita’s womanhood. Unable to even process tears, all Liz could do was crave the sweet embrace of death as she suffered horribly at the cruel hand of Deita and her unhinged desires.


Deita meanwhile didn’t even give Liz’ safety a second thought. It didn’t even cross her mind that Liz might be drowning in her womanly cum, not even a single thought of consideration other than the fact she withheld cramming Liz inside of her cavity to spare her life. Though even then, Liz seriously faced death even now, as she found it impossible to breathe.


“Ohhhh… Hnnnng… Mmmmmm… God that feels good…” Deita moaned out loud, feeling an orgasm approaching rather quickly. Using Liz as her own little sex toy was just too intoxicating. The power, the overwhelming authority that she had over Liz, was what made her mad with lust. She loved it, craved it, desired it more than anything in the entire world.


While Liz found herself nearly crammed into Deita’s vaginal cavity, the woman began to shake violently as Deita finally reached an orgasm. Just when Liz thought she would choke to death and drown in these juices, a geyser of juices shot out of Deita’s pussy and drenched Liz entirely. To make matters worse, Deita reacted naturally by pressing firmly into her clit, which only forced Liz’ head into her cavity where she began to flail about violently as the lack of oxygen really began to take its toll.


Deita’s lust had made her careless, and she didn’t realize that she was in the process of murdering the very sex toy that she had attempted to be gentle with. After the peak of the orgasm subsided, her hand finally relented. The moment Liz felt the pressure release, and she was able to move again, she pulled her head out of Deita’s vagina and immediately vomited up the vile concoction of stomach acid and aromatic sex fluids that had been ingested during the ordeal.


After vomiting it all up, she took the biggest breath of air that she ever had in her entire life. Finally able to sob profusely, the distraught woman groaned and hissed in absolute pain and agony. That had to have been the most traumatic and horrific experience she’d ever been through, and it had only been the first morning. Was this her future now? Would she have to endure that perverted nightmare every day, for the rest of her pathetic existence? It was too much to bear, she couldn’t come to terms with it, and the girl finally broke mentally.


The icing on the cake out of all of this, was the fact that Liz would never be able to speak against it, with even a single word. Her voice had been taken from her. There was no communicating with Deita, nor would she likely be able to communicate with anyone else ever again. All of this weighed down on her at once, and the girl curled up in the fetal position and sobbed unlike anything she ever had. Wallowing in her own misery.


“Ick,” Deita spat, having noticed the commotion in her panties. “Don’t tell me you puked, because that wasn’t me squirting down there!”


Realizing she may have been a bit rough, Deita wondered what the experience must have been like for Liz. Half tempted to leave the tiny woman where she was, Deita admitted she would like a new and clean pair of underwear. Call it Deita’s good side, but she also realized that maybe the young woman deserved a little bit of a break. After all, she was speechless, and Deita wasn’t all cruel. She could be gentle, when she felt like it at least.


Reaching into her panties, Liz all but fought, kicked and punched at her fingers as the giantess forcefully brought her out and into the open. Sitting up in her bed, she dropped Liz into her palm and held her up to get a closer look. The girl was absolutely distraught, her knees up to her chest and her head down as if she was terrified to even look at Deita. This amused the woman, it was clear that she was inflicting more emotional and mental damage than intended, but she could make that work to her advantage.


“I really do get a bit wet down there, don’t I?” Deita snickered cruelly, but Liz kept her head down and her knees close as she shivered violently in fear and turmoil.


“Oh come on, it couldn’t have been that bad, could it?” Deita argued. “You never wanted to see a giant pussy up close and personal before? Isn’t it incredible? No? Whatever.”


Deita stood to her feet, walking over to the sink that was in the hallway leading to the motel bathroom. Turning the faucet on and setting the temperature to lukewarm, she forcefully began to rinse and wash Liz’ body with her fingers. Liz struggled in vain, the giant fingers pressing into her crotch, armpits, boobs and face as Deita cleaned and scrubbed her of all the sticky and dried fluids that had built up over the night and after Deita’s pleasures.


“There we go, much better. Don’t you feel better?” Deita cooed, smiling at Liz while waiting expectantly for a response.


Liz only sulked at her, her eyes wide and glistened with tears. Her eyes only seemed to plead for mercy, at least that’s what Deita seemed to think.


“I’d say I’m sorry, but honestly I might do it again later,” Deita said harshly. “No more hand signs? Nothing? Just going to cry like a baby and reminisce of a life that you’ll never have back? Is that it?”


Liz closed her eyes, squeezing them as tears ran down her cheeks. How could this woman be so callous? So evil? There wasn’t an ounce of grace in her heart, and Liz wasn’t sure how she could live like this for much longer. Already she was contemplating suicide, if a single opportunity could present itself, she might actually go through with it.


“Not being able to speak must be killing you inside,” Deita teased, walking back into the room and approaching the table where she had left the prescription bottle. “No worries, you don’t need to talk. All you need to do is obey, and be a good little sex toy. I’d love to have you all for myself, but unfortunately the master will want to sell you to the highest bidder, so maybe you can just pray for a nicer owner since you want to cry so much.”


Picking up the bottle, Deita carelessly dumped Liz inside. Landing roughly on her feet, Liz groaned in pain and fell over and hit her head on the hard, plastic floor of the bottle. Curling up into the fetal position again, she began to sob loudly, which was distorted because of her lack of voice. It was truly heart wrenching, the pain she felt must have been unlike anything. Deita didn’t care.


“It’ll be a rough flight, you’ll be in here for some time until our destination,” Deita explained, lifting the bottle cap as it entered Liz’ view. “So get comfortable, and don’t go anywhere!”


Deita laughed wickedly, as if her joke was actually funny. Putting the cap onto the bottle, the last thing Liz saw was distorted darkness as she had been returned to the orange prison from the day before.


She didn’t know where she would end up, but wherever Deita was taking her, Liz didn’t even want to consider what nefarious fate awaited her at their destination.



End Notes:

If you want to see something particular fetish wise, by all means let me know in the reviews. I'm very open to tag suggestions, and I'll write most of anything, so if there's something specific kink wise you wanna see let me know and I can apply it to the appropriate characters etc.

Thanks for reading!

Chapter 9 - Transition by KYS
Author's Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

Tags for this chapter:
- Anal play/insertion

Shorter chapter to showcase a transition coming soon to make preparations for the larger second volume of this story. Only 3 or 4 chapters left until we wrap up this first volume.

Enjoy.



Volume I

Chapter 9

Transition


“Alright, so I left that shallow tupperware across the room, over there. I don’t want any to spill in the middle of the room, so please don’t move it. Next to it is some ground up cashews in a tiny, shallow plastic cup. The lid is on, but not tight, so you should be able to remove it. I don’t want any rodents to come looking for an easy meal, got it? If you have to answer nature's call, there’s a saucer on the floor behind my aloe plant. Just go there, I’ll clean it up when I return. I left a corner of the sheets dangling enough to touch the floor. Assuming you’re of average male strength, you should be able to make the climb, should you feel the need to rest or sleep. Any questions?”


Jinshin had finished her instructions, tapping her foot patiently as she gazed down at Benjamin near her boots. He looked over at the aloe plant, sighing with disappointment.


“Really? I gotta shit behind a plant, and on a freaking plate? Then to make it even more humiliating, you’re going to come back and clean up my own urine and feces like some sort of dog who can’t clean up after himself?” Benjamin almost felt insulted.


“I’ll look into alternatives, but you have no other choice, unless you hold it,” Jinshin responded.


“Where are you going, anyway?” Benjamin asked curiously.


“I have business to attend to. Deita will be arriving any moment, and there’s a meeting we are required to be present for.”


“To talk about your profits off of all the slaves you sell to rich assholes?” Ben joked, though he wasn’t being sarcastic.


Jinshin didn’t answer him, only looking down with a look of disapproval.


“Sorry, I’ll shut up. I will also be fine, I don’t need you to treat me like I’m less than human. Can you spare me that, at least? And you bet your ass I’ll be ‘holding’ it!” Ben shouted up at her.


“Fine, you’re right,” Jinshin responded. “You are human, aren’t you? Well then you can take care of yourself from now on. You can cook for yourself, get your own water, and find your own way to the bathroom. Is that what you’re trying to tell me?”


Benjamin crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. “Alright, alright! I get it, really, I’m sorry. I’m being a douche, I see that. I didn’t mean to offend you, really.”


“I was only showing you the error of your logic,” Jinshin commented. “I have to go. Goodbye.”


“Bye,” Ben snorted, sighing as he shook his head in disbelief.


As the door closed behind Jinshin, the tiny man looked up at it.


“Shit on a plate,” Ben scoffed, “as if.”




It hadn’t been long since Deita had arrived at her organization’s underground facility. Already beating Jinshin to their master's room, Deita leaned against the rocky wall while picking at her fingernails. A wicked smirk was on her lips, almost as if she was pleased by something. As she minded her thoughts, her eyes shifted upon noticing the approaching footsteps of her cohort.


“Jinshin,” Deita greeted. “Did you miss me darling?”


“I told you not to call me that,” Jinshin answered. “Did you bring the product?”


“I’ve already spoken to Avaramix,” Deita responded. “I know about your gift, and he told me I could keep mine! You know, I admit, her being a mute and all is kind of hot, just watching her eyes turn all goopy and sad when I abuse her is suuuuuch a turn on!”


“Then why were we called here?” Jinshin did her best to ignore the details on Deita’s part.


“No clue,” Deita answered. “Say, I heard you got that loud mouthed fuck, you know, what’s his name again?”


“Benjamin,” Jinshin answered, turning to face the door of the master as she knocked on it loudly.


“Beanie boo, that’s right,” Deita smiled seductively. “So then, what’d you do with him? Anything… Sexy?”


“I fed him some chicken and rice the other night,” Jinshin answered. “He slept on my pillow. There was a brief mishap in the morning, but then we shared a bowl of oatmeal before I got dressed and came here.”


“Excuse me now?” Deita couldn’t believe what she just heard. “Well I’ll be damned, it hasn’t even been two days and you’re dating the bastard already?”


“Dating? When did I say that?” Jinshin was confused.


“Feeding it three course meals and sleeping with it in your bed? Seriously? Do you know where mine is right now? Do you know what I did to her last night? Such a waste! Hey, why don’t you give little Ben to me, I’ll put him to good use! Clearly you don’t want him anyways.”


“Absolutely not,” Jinshin responded, knocking on the master's door and praying in her mind for this conversation to come to an end.


“Oh come on!” Deita stamped her feet. “You’re not even using it!”


“Him,” Jinshin corrected. “He was a gift, I cherish him greatly. And I will most certainly not allow your perverted lust to get anywhere near him. You’re such a horny idiot, you know that?”


“It’s called ‘pleasure’, sweetheart!” Deita chirped.


Interrupting their conversation, the voice behind the door beckoned them inside.


“Come in,” spoke Avaramix.


Jinshin and Deita composed themselves, forgetting their disagreement entirely as Jinshin opened the door and the two entered the room. Still remaining in the shadows, the master's face was impossible to make out very clearly. The only visible features were his mouth and chin per usual.


“Master,” Jinshin greeted.


“Avaramix,” Deita greeted.


“Sit,” Avaramix gestured towards the chairs, as the two fine women took their seats. “A shipment will be coming soon, from a man with deep connections and ties to my organization. A secondary facility is also in the works, near the remote forests surrounding Valdez, Alaska.”


“What?” Deita was surprised, “you can’t be serious! There is no way we have the funds to build another facility!”


“There will be,” Avaramix grinned wickedly. “Thanks to you, Deita, Jacob is once again a tool for the organization. With this new facility, and regular scheduled shipments, Jacob will stand to make us estimated profits in the billions. We will become the greatest trafficking cartel in the world. We will become rich beyond reason. Then, our research and experimentation may resume.”


“How will you manage two facilities, master?” Jinshin asked curiously.


“I’ll manage from a distance. In fact, you two are up for a promotion.” Avaramix stood to his feet, the light spanning over his face. Eyes as red as a ruby, and dashing appearance that would surprise even the most gorgeous women. He leaned forward, planting his palms onto his desk. “You two will be running the facility. Jinshin, you’ll head operations and communications. Deita, you’ll handle shipments and sales, and of course, Jacob.”


“I shouldn’t leave you here…” Jinshin disagreed with this promotion.


“Alaska is so cold! Must we really!?” Deita was being a prude.


“Silence!” Avaramix frowned with annoyance. “This opportunity will not be lost to me. I never suspected insubordination from my closest advisors. You will run this facility, and from time to time, I shall visit to oversee operations. You may take whatever and whoever you require to come with you. Living accommodations are up to your own desires and taste. Is that not more than fair?”


“Of course, my apologies.” Jinshin nodded obediently.


Seeing her cohort submit to their master, Deita sighed but ultimately nodded.


“Good, now begin packing. You fly out in two days, and will be meeting with a new business partner,” Avaramix explained. “His name is O’Dias Karn, and he’ll be delivering the shipments personally.”


“Understood,” Jinshin answered, Deita remained silent.


“I’ll meet you both in the hangar before departure. That is all, I suggest you begin packing the essentials as soon as possible.”


The two women stood to their feet, nodding at the master before turning around and leaving together silently. As the door was closed behind them, Deita scowled and turned to face Jinshin.


“You told him I was going to test run that little bitch, didn’t you?” Deita hissed, the two walking down the hallway.


“What gave it away?” Jinshin asked curiously.


“He has the balls to not only send me to Alaska, but he gives you direction over operations!?” Deita’s face turned red with anger. “I have always taken over operations! It’s me, always has been, and always should have! You always handled the stupid customers, now it’s my job!?”


“You made an error, and I was obligated to inform the master,” Jinshin defended. “Besides, you should be happy. Instead of his wrath, he let you keep her as a gift. I can’t imagine the vile places you’ve put her…”


“Oh yeah!?” Deita hissed, getting up in Jinshin’s face. “Right now she’s crammed against my asshole, Jinshin! That’s right! My puckered asshole! And if I had half a mind, I’d cram you so deep inside my ass that you better thank God every day for not ending up the size of this mute cunt! You hear me!?”


“Watch yourself…” Jinshin gave her a dirty glare, not amused at Deita’s tantrum.


“Whatever, I need time to cool off. See you in two days, bitch!” Deita grunted excessively before rushing past Jinshin and exiting the hallway hastily. She was enraged that Jinshin had betrayed her trust.


‘Perhaps she’s right,’ Jinshin thought. ‘We are supposed to be sisters… And sisters don’t betray each other… Perhaps I made a mistake. I’ll apologize later, she’s too emotional right now, as usual when we get into it.’




Storming into her chambers and slamming the door shut with the force of a thousand, angry kittens, Deita let out a bellowing scream that echoed through her room. She began to take off her jacket, throwing it across the room before working her pants down her hips and to the floor.


“That bitch has the gall to tattle on me!?” Deita shouted. “What is she!? Three years old!? Who the fuck does she think she is!”


Kicking her pants aside, all that remained was her blouse and thong as Deita approached her dresser mirror and faced her ass cheeks towards it. Looking at her ass crack, was the sight of Liz, hands and feet twist tied around the thong and making it impossible for her to escape the position.


After arriving at the facility, Deita had manufactured this little bondage to give Liz the continuation of her assimilation. For the previous few hours, Liz had been pulled up into Deita’s ass cheeks and her face had essentially been pressed against her butthole. It was beyond anything that the poor woman had to endure this far.


“I see you’re still breathing,” Deita spat. “I got in trouble because of you! Do you know that?”


Liz looked at the mirror, using it to gaze back at the giant woman as Deita spread her cheeks to get a good view of Liz.


“Hello? I am talking to you, bitch!” Deita hissed, now just using Liz’ disability to belittle her further. “If you have nothing to say, then a punishment is in order!”


Grabbing the sides of her thong, Deita pulled it up tight. Liz was abruptly forced in an upwards motion, her body grinding against the pink asshole of Deita’s butt. While it was relatively clean, it had an odd scent that Liz was forced to endure for several hours. Tears poured down her face, the humiliation continuing to pick away at her mental state.


“Like that you little cunt?” Deita hissed. “Do you like Deita’s dirty asshole? You want an inside view? Hm? I think an asshole deserves to be inside one, don’t you?”


Reaching down, Deita pressed her finger between her ass cheeks and felt around until she felt Liz’ legs. Not even wasting a second, Deita pressed the tiny girl’s feet into the opening of her anus. Liz became horrified, realizing what Deita had meant. She began to wriggle and writhe, trying to break free of her binds, but it was no use.


Pushing harder, Deita eventually broke the first twist tie as Liz found her legs being slurped up by the giant asshole. Shifting her finger, Deita brought it up to Liz’ back and began forcing the rest of her thighs inside. It felt disgustingly slimy, and it was oddly soft and moist as Liz wiggled her toes and kicked her legs around frantically to try and halt Deita’s progress.


“That’s right, fight harder, make me squirm with your pathetic movements!” Deita cooed, hoping that Liz would last a bit longer this time. As angry as she was, she just wanted to feel this girl squirm uncontrollably inside of her ass. Nothing like an orgasm to let out a bit of steam.


Pushing more of Liz inside, she found her breasts slipping in as the tight ring of Deita’s asshole squeezed tightly around her figure. It actually became painful, and hard to breathe as the disgusting orifice compressed her chest before she felt it reach her neck.


Butt cheeks still spread, Liz looked outward with sorrow to see Deita’s horny expression gazing upon her lowly self. With the cruelest of smiles, the giantess began to squeeze her anus, causing Liz’ throat to become even tighter as she began to suffocate. It was beyond sadistic, and during the struggle to breathe, Liz thought that this woman might even decapitate her this way. The thought was agonizing, Liz had successfully been tortured to levels of which no human could possibly endure without long term damage to their psyche.


“The faster you make me cum while you’re inside there,” Deita spoke, “the faster I’ll let you out.”


Relaxing her anus, and with a twitch of her lip, Liz was swallowed whole by Deita’s enormous ass. Completely inside of the woman’s bowels, Liz cried and wept to no avail. Pressing outwards against the mucus-coated membrane of Deita’s insides was the worst experience. Knowing that this woman’s butthole had more strength than you, being able to swallow you up like some kind of backwards meal. Would Deita take a shit with Liz trapped inside? Those thoughts began to plague her to no end, and then there was the lack of oxygen. With so many frantic thoughts, Liz struggled exactly as Deita had hoped.


“Oh yeah… Yes, yes! Keep squirming!” Deita let her cheeks clap, planting herself against the wall and dipping her fingers into her pussy as she began to masturbate to the feeling of Liz trapped within her asshole.


‘This is the hottest fucking shit I’ve ever done in my life!’ Deita thought with the utmost pleasure. ‘Oh fuck… Fuck! Fuuuuck!”




Benjamin sat patiently on the bed, counting the seams in the sheets as he waited for Jinshin to return. It wasn’t long ago that he heard shouting and yelling, but after it subsided he returned to counting the seams. Bored was an understatement, Ben felt as if he might go insane. Just as he questioned making an escape attempt for fun, the door finally opened and he looked up to see Jinshin entering.


“That didn’t take as long as I thought it would,” Ben admitted.


“There’s going to be a transition,” Jinshin revealed. “We are moving facilities, I’m taking you with me. I must begin packing at once.”


“Seriously? Where are we going?” Benjamin asked.


Jinshin ignored him as she began to sort out her belongings. After a few moments, Ben realized she wasn’t going to tell him.


“Got it, need to know basis. Can you at least tell me why?” Ben persisted.


“Expanding operations,” Jinshin answered. She opened a drawer in the kitchen, pulling out the chest and walking it over to the dresser. “You’ll have to take the trip inside of this again.”


“Hell no!” Ben shook his head. “Please! There has to be somewhere else I could ride along?”


“What do you have in mind?” Jinshin asked him.


“I mean… I don’t know!” Ben shifted his eyes down to her chest for a brief moment, before looking down at her crotch. Shook his head, wondering what the hell he was thinking.


“If you’re thinking of being sly with perverted thoughts, I’ll have you know I’m smarter than that. And a bit more respectable…” Jinshin glared at him.


“I’m sorry… My eyes just, nevermind. I guess I’ll do the damned chest.”


Jinshin sighed, looking at him hopelessly. She knew what he was thinking, and it wasn’t that she was disgusted by the idea, Jinshin knew what Deita would think. The last thing Jinshin wanted was Deita seeing Benjamin between her tits. At the same time, for a reason she couldn’t quite understand, she felt compelled to grant the young man this request for his obedience.


“You can ride in my bra…” Jinshin spoke softly, almost a whisper.


“What?” Ben looked up at her, not quite sure he heard what he thought he did.


“You can ride in… My bra. Alright?” Jinshin rolled her eyes. “However, if you do anything weird…”


“I won’t! I promise!” Ben sighed with relief. The box was horrible, dark and janky. The soft, plush flesh of Jinshin’s bosom seemed far more comfortable, although admittedly it would be strange. Especially since he was naked.


“We leave in two days,” Jinshin told him. “I suppose we’ll need to make accommodations for some warmer clothing, on your end I mean…”


“Yeah,” Benjamin chuckled. “Probably.”



End Notes:

Leave a review and let me know your thoughts!

Chapter 10 - Dilemma by KYS
Author's Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

Very little I want to say as we near the end of volume one. I'd love to hear more feedback from more of my readers, so please, if you like the story leave a review and let me know your thoughts :)

Enjoy.



Volume I

Chapter 10

Dilemma


It was another sunny, but brisk morning as Jacob finished packing up the rest of his belongings at the food wagon he owned. All of the cooking equipment, pots and pans, non-perishable foods and other items were stacked in boxes just outside and on the pavement. It had taken a few hours to get everything in order, and a sales sign was posted on the wagon for a decent buck.


Feeling rather cold, as Jacob only wore a t-shirt, he walked over to his car parked on the street and pulled out his sweater. After putting it on, he heard the familiar steps of a particular woman approaching him from behind. Sensing he knew it was, he turned around with a smile as he finished adjusting his sweater over his shirt.


“Well you’re a sight for sore eyes,” Jacob flirted, as a gushing Blaire walked up to him wearing her typical attractive style.


“I know we had a date for lunch, but is it weird I couldn’t wait to see you?” Blaire gave him a hug, as the two began walking towards his food wagon.


“Honestly, I’m happy you came early,” Jacob insisted. “The fact of the matter is, the food wagon is no more. I’m actually packing up the last of the boxes and have a moving truck stopping by soon to drop it off at a donation center. I’m waiting for a buyer to arrive shortly who is interested in the food wagon.”


This news was a surprise for Blaire, as she gave him a look of concern. “Oh? What about your job, and what about that cook who works for you, Liz right?”


“I already have a new job lined up,” Jacob assured. “You’re looking at Polar Automotive Industry’s newest security consultant, actually. And it pays a hell of a lot more than serving food.”


“No kidding!?” Blaire was impressed, she had no idea that Jacob even had such qualifications. “That must be so exciting! Are you going to be moving, then?”


“Nah,” Jacob chuckled, “you’re stuck with me. They have a new facility being built north of Valdez, but it’s all hush, hush. This particular facility will be handling their major operations and security, and they don’t want competitors knowing the location. Technically I’ll be signing a non-disclosure agreement and won’t be allowed to even speak about having the job. However, I’ll never keep any secrets from you, Blaire.”


They approached the food wagon, and Jacob began stacking the last of the boxes that hadn’t been addressed yet as Blaire sat down on the steps of the door.


“Well that’s nice of you, but I would hate to get you in trouble!” Blaire smiled innocently. “I’m really happy for you Jacob, this must be a huge change for you. I just hope you won’t be too busy to see me…”


“Not a chance,” Jacob scoffed. “You say run, and I’ll be there. Besides, we’ve been on a handful of dates now, you know…”


“Oh yeah?” Blaire blushed, having an idea as to where Jacob was leading with this conversation.


“Yeah,” Jacob responded playfully. After stacking the last box, he paused and turned to face Blaire. There was a moment of silence as they stared into each other’s eyes, before Jacob finally spoke.


“I know we just met less than a week ago, but to be honest I never imagined I’d meet someone as interesting as personable as you, Blaire. I won’t add any labels to whatever this is, I’ll let you decide on your own, but I hope I’m not the only one feeling this way.”


“You aren’t,” Blaire responded hastily, averting her gaze but keeping the smile on her lips that she found uncontainable. “I like you a lot Jacob, you’ve given me more of a reason to be here, in Valdez. I may not have a fancy job, or much to offer otherwise, but I hope we can keep dating despite the changes in your life.”


“Great, then we agree,” Jacob winked at her. “Well, all I have to do now is wait for the movers and the prospective buyer. All of the equipment is packed, so I can’t cook us anything. You alright to just hang out for a little bit?”


“Definitely!”  Blaire answered, as Jacob took a seat at one of the nearby tables and rolled his sleeves up. Blaire sat down across from him, putting her purse at her side and messing with her hair.


“It’s going to get colder pretty soon. I heard the heavy snowfall may come two weeks early this year,” Jacob mentioned, thinking of a topic to discuss and keep them occupied.


“I don’t mind it, I like snow anyway.” Blaire finally relented with her hair, folding her hands on the table while smiling at Jacob.


“You’ll think this is ironic, but I’ve always liked the warmer weather,” Jacob admitted.


“That is ironic, considering this is Alaska!


“What can I say, I’m a mystery,” Jacob teased.


“So tell me more about this security gig,” Blaire asked. “What exactly will your new job entail? If it’s alright to ask.”


“Basic stuff,” Jacob lied. “Managing security personnel, testing security operations and procedures, that’s pretty much the bulk of it. As to what exactly the security is for, that I can’t tell you, sorry.”


“I understand, but that’s really cool! I didn’t realize it was a skill set you even had. Did you go to college for it?”


“Uh,” Jacob smiled nervously. “Not exactly, it’s more related to previous working experience. The food wagon was just an in-between, until the new facility was built. They finish it soon, or so I’m told.”


“What about the owner?” Blaire asked.


Jacob stared blankly at her, confused for a moment. The silence became awkward, until he realized his mistake and struggled to think of an excuse.


“Oh, yeah, my boss,” Jacob couldn’t believe he had forgotten that pertinent detail. “She moved to another state, runs a couple restaurants across the nation and all that. Haven’t heard from her since she dumped the wagon. It’s been a hassle.”


“Oh, alright.” Blaire could sense that Jacob was nervous about her question. Unable to think of a reason why, she quickly forgot about it.


“Well nothing lasts forever. As long as you're happy with everything, then so am I! What will your new work schedule look like? Will it be as flexible?”


“Very,” Jacob answered. “Aside from my oversight, most of the grunt work will be assigned to employees. As the consultant, I’ll be paid a weekly bonus for my services.”


“Wow! That’s cool! There is so much more to you than I ever would have thought, Jacob. I’m really happy for you!”


“I appreciate that, really.” Jacob smiled, content that he had managed to get the conversation back on course. The minor error of forgetting his lie regarding the owner of the wagon had almost outed him as distrusting, which was something he couldn’t allow.


While in his thoughts, Jacob caught a peculiar figure in his vision. At first he disregarded the man, but as this stranger walked closer and closer to their table, it became abundantly obvious he was approaching them. As Blaire was talking about something random, Jacob ignored her and turned to see this man approach the table. He wore a long coat, and had round glasses.


“May I help you?” Jacob asked, growing anxious. It was odd for someone of this stature to approach him randomly, especially in Valdez. He grew worried as a result.


“This young woman certainly can,” the man answered. “My name is Charles Whittier. I’m a private investigator hired by a particularly worried family.” He turned to face Blaire with a stern expression. “Blaire, is it?”


“I… What? Who are you?” Blaire was also nervous now, her heart beginning to race. She wanted to think this was a dream, but she knew it wasn’t.


“Your family has been searching for you, Blaire,” Charles informed. “Do you realize they feared the worst? Yet here I found you, finally, and you seem to be doing just fine.”


“I am fine…” Blaire responded. “But I won’t be going home… You won't tell them you found me here will you?”


“They paid me a lot of money to find you,” Charles answered. “You used cash transactions to conceal your trail, but it wasn’t hard to get the camera footage at the SeaTac airport and find out which flight you flew on. I’d be more sympathetic, honestly, if not for the loads of cash you stole from your own parents.”


Blaire couldn’t speak, her vision growing blurry as she felt sick to her stomach. It had been a sure thought in her mind that she came to Alaska with no way to trace her, but admittedly she never considered the lengths that her family would go in order to find her.


“Come with me, we’ll fly you back home. No harm, no foul. I’ll even try and defend your actions, if you come willingly. Otherwise I’ll notify your parents tonight and they can decide what to do from there.”


“Please… I… I can’t…” Blaire was about to have a panic attack, horrific reminders of her family’s brutal nature began to plague her mind.


Seeing the distress in Blaire’s eyes, Jacob scowled. Growing irritated and annoyed with this man, he decided to get involved. He knew it would be a poor idea, but something inside of him fought his better nature.


“You heard the lady,” Jacob spat. “So fuck off already, can’t you see she doesn’t want to go with you?”


“You have no business here,” Charles argued. “I don’t want to get the authorities involved, but I’ll have you both arrested for felony theft of personal finances and fleeing the state to evade criminal charges. I can easily get you both behind bars, assuming Blaire’s family decides to press charges for her egregious actions.”


Jacob stood to his feet and got in the man's face.


“I don’t think you heard me,” Jacob hissed. “Fuck. Off. Now.”


Charles smirked, but held up his hands to surrender. Shaking his head, he took a few steps back to distance himself from the young man. After all, his job was complete. There was no point in stirring the pot, not when the cards were in his hands.


“No matter, I’ve already located her. I’m staying at the motel in town, you have the night to rethink your stance on this matter. After that, I’ll notify the family and the local authorities and the legal system can deal with the rest. My job’s done already, so no point in arguing with you two.”


Charles turned and began to walk away, turning around every so often to smile at the two as Blaire buried her face into her palms. Jacob watched the man intently, sweat trickling down his forehead. If Deita were to learn of this, she would surely get involved. Now that it was obvious that Blaire meant something to Jacob, it could look very bad very soon if the police began making a fuss.


“I can’t believe this is happening!” Blaire began to sob, unable to stop her emotions as she realized her family had ultimately found her.


“Don’t worry,” Jacob assured her. “Like he said, your family doesn’t know for sure you’re here. And we have the night to think it over.”


“What difference does it make?” Blaire cried. “Oh Jacob, you don’t need to get involved! The last thing I could stand is for you to be arrested because of what I did… I should have been more honest with you, this is all my fault!”


“I don’t care what you did,” Jacob responded, his gaze still set on Charles as the man walked away in the distance. “Screw your rich family, and screw their money, you deserve it I’m sure. The audacity that man has to approach you here, in front of me… I’ll handle this, alright?”


Blaire wiped away the tears, looking rather confused as she looked up at Jacob. “Handle it how? What could you possibly do?”


“I have connections with the Valdez Sheriff’s office,” Jacob lied. “I’ll explain the situation and see what can be done. Are you certain of any proof that you stole the cash?”


“Not that I can recall,” Blaire admitted, though she was surprised that Jacob wasn’t angry at her for being deceitful of her past. In fact, it seemed strange. A man like him, with such a bright future ahead of him and good head on his shoulders, why would he be so willing to help her after being caught red-handed.


“It doesn’t matter, just don’t worry about it, alright?” Jacob reached out and took her hands, looking into her eyes with his usual charm.


“I don’t know what to say, I lied to you…” Blaire sniffled, but ultimately she was calm now.


“Technically you withheld details,” Jacob corrected. “But Blaire, honestly, I can see it in your eyes. I may not know the full extent of your history with your family, but I imagine it was terrible. I can relate to that, at the very least. As far as the cash goes, how much did you take, exactly?”


Blaire didn’t answer right away, her face flushed red as she looked at him with a guilty expression.


“A few hundred… Thousand…” Blaire answered.


“And how rich are they exactly?” Jacob asked.


“Beyond…” Blaire said.


“Then who cares? As far as I can tell, you had far more room to be greedy than you were. Besides, for all we know, they only know you might be here. Let me talk with the sheriff, and then maybe I’ll go and talk to Charles myself and see if I can’t change his mind somehow.”


“I just don’t see how that will change anything,” Blaire said honestly, not quite sure how Jacob could possibly fix this dilemma.


“Do you trust me?” Jacob asked.


“Of course I do… But…”


“Then think of it no more,” Jacob interrupted. “You know what? Screw the wagon, and the boxes, I’ll handle it later. Let’s go get some food, alright?”


“Okay…” Blaire nodded as Jacob stood up and took her hand.


They began to walk off, as Blaire became paralyzed with uncertainty. It hadn’t been very long since she’d settled in Valdez, and just when her life seemed to be going in a wonderful direction, once again her family seemed to lurk from the shadows to sap away her happiness all over again. It seemed they might never let her go, would she have to hide for the rest of her life? Blaire had no idea.


Jacob was seething on the inside. A rage had burst, one that he fought harshly to contain in Blaire’s presence. As he spoke to soothe her worries, and led her to the diner so they could get some food, all Jacob could do was simmer and brew all of the different ideas in his head.


One way or another, Charles Whittier had officially become Jacob’s top priority, one that needed to be handled immediately.




The sound of cars echoed throughout the terminal, the overpass in the distance as the Alaskan air breezed across the curb. The tapping of a heel echoed down the road, which was rather empty as the airport in Valdez wasn’t too busy often. Incessantly tapping her heel, Deita lifted a cigarette to her mouth and took a puff. Inhaling the toxic smoke, and relaxing her nerves, she exhaled as she heard the automatic doors open from behind.


The sound of luggage being wheeled grew louder, as Jinshin walked up to Deita and stood beside her silently. She collapsed the handle into the luggage, before leaving her hands at her side and staring off into the distance. For a few brief moments they didn’t speak a word to each other, but eventually the nagging silence got the better of Deita’s loudmouth.


“How was the flight?” Deita asked rhetorically, taking another drag of her cigarette.


“Deita…” Jinshin sighed, “you don’t have to be this way…”


“What way?”


“This way… Pretending, like you always do…”


“I have no idea what you’re talking about,” Deita spoke sarcastically, taking yet another drag of her cig.


“Are we doing this? Seriously? I already apologized,” Jinshin scoffed.


“Apology not accepted,” Deita retorted.


“Deita… Please…” Jinshin couldn’t bear for their relationship to continue this way.


“Don’t ‘please’ me! You’re the one who betrayed me! I can’t believe you told Avaramix about my intentions with the tiny woman, unbelievable!”


“You knew that I was obligated to inform him of direct disobedience…”


“Disobedience!?” Deita finally turned to look at Jinshin, flicking her cigarette onto the curb and stomping it out with her heel. “I think of you as a sister, you ass! I’m not some lackey to be ratted on! I only told you my intentions because I thought I could trust you! But fuck me I guess! I forgot Jinshin is a fucking fangirl for the ‘master’! God forbid I tell her anything in confidence whatsoever!”


“Is that really how you feel?” Jinshin was surprised, it had never occurred to her that Deita would feel so betrayed by something she assumed was common sense.


“Of course it is!” Deita hissed. “Look, I get it. Your past, I don’t envy it! It’s why I admire you, honestly. You are the strongest spirited individual I have ever had the honor of thinking of as a sister. But it’s always business with you, no pleasure! For once I want to be able to gossip and talk about perversions, but noooooo you have to be a buzzkill and tattle on me the first chance you get? Fuck you!”


“Deita…” Jinshin sighed, “I really am sorry. I never thought about it from your perspective, I thought I did the right thing, but I think you’ve shown me I was wrong. Please, forgive me…”


Deita glared at her for a moment longer, before rolling her eyes and sighing heavily. Crossing her arms and stamping her foot for good measure, Deita finally relented and shook her head.


“Alright, fine,” Deita spat. “Apology is accepted after all. Don’t think I’ll trust you with my private affairs again any time soon, though…”


“That’s your prerogative,” Jinshin responded, smiling at her friend.


“You and your fancy words, ugh!” Deita rolled her eyes again. “Let’s change the subject. How’s that little bitch of yours? Benjamin, right? So where’d you stash him for the flight?”


“He’s safe,” Jinshin answered.


“Safe?” Deita chuckled. “Mine sure is safe, safe up against my asshole! You got me so worked up earlier I decided to take my anger out on her. Little small, but still fits nicely in some places.”


“Deita, I really don’t need to know these things,” Jinshin said annoyedly.


“Don’t care, it’s the least you could do to listen to me after what you did.”


“Whatever,” Jinshin responded.


“So tell me, where did you stash the little fella? I wanna meet him.”


Jinshin shook her head. “Absolutely not.”


“Please! Come on!” Deita held her hands together, fake pleading with a giant grin on her face.


“No! He’s mine, not yours.”


“So you promise you aren’t dating him? Because you seem kind of overprotective of a less than human sex toy.”


“He’s not a sex toy, he was a gift,” Jinshin snapped.


“A sex toy can be a gift, can’t it?” Deita pushed Jinshin by the shoulder. “For fucks sake, I’ll keep nagging you to death until you tell me! Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me!”


“Alright! Just stop, for the love of God!” Jinshin rolled her eyes, lifting her hand to the zipper of her jacket and pulling it down. In a few seconds, her tight breasts were exposed in her bra, and Deita’s eyes gleamed as she saw Ben’s upper half sticking out.


“You aren’t wearing a shirt!? No fucking way!” Deita couldn’t believe it.


“Will you keep quiet? You’re drawing attention to us…” Jinshin looked around, but nobody was present. “The shirt was too hot for him, so I just wore the jacket.”


“Oh I bet it was,” Deita bit her lip. “I bet he’s getting nice and hard for you!”


“Deita,” Jinshin glared at her.


“I’m just playing, calm down.” Deita leaned in, as Ben looked up at her nervously.


“The name is Deita, nice to meet you.”


“Benjamin… But you can just call me Ben…”


“He’s hot!” Deita smiled up at Jinshin. “And you haven’t done anything with him? Aside from treating him as a pet?”


“Don’t make me regret this,” Jinshin pleaded.


“Yeah, yeah…” Deita turned her attention back to Benjamin, a toothy grin on her face. “Do you know there’s another like you, very nearby?”


“T-there is?” Ben seemed confused, but also curious at the idea of meeting another victim such as himself. It could prove to be a good opportunity for him.


“Sure is, you know where she’s at right now?”


“Where?”


Deita responded by turning her backside to him, slapping her ass cheeks prominently and giggling like a young girl.


“Right up against my puckered asshole! So consider yourself lucky, because I wanted to do the same to you but Jinshin here defended you!”


Ben’s eyes opened wide in horror, looking down at Deita’s large and shapely ass. It was so direct, so blunt. She didn’t even try to hold back the details, and Ben suddenly felt sick to his stomach at the thought of switching places with whatever poor soul was being humiliated and tortured by this sadistic woman. Was he truly lucky? What if he had been gifted to Deita, rather than Jinshin? Oh how different his situation could have been. Suddenly he realized that perhaps life hadn’t dealt him a terrible hand after all, not completely.


“Enough, Deita. I get it, and it won’t work.” Jinshin crossed her arms, making sure to keep them beneath her boobs so she didn’t squish Ben between them.


“I know, but a girl can dream!” Deita chuckled some more. “When is this damn taxi going to arrive? It’s taking forever! Ugh.”


“What’s her name?” Benjamin asked abruptly, as Deita turned back to face him. Jinshin also looked down.


“Who?” Deita asked.


“You know… Her…” Ben gestured with his eyes towards Deita rear.


“Oh, Liz? I’ve given her a hell of a beating, that’s for sure! I’m surprised she’s still alive, honestly. She can’t talk, mute and all, so watching her expressions makes it even more fun!”


A taxi finally pulled up to the curb, as Deita grabbed her luggage.


“She’s getting a bit worn though. Not fighting as much, I think I might have broken her.” Deita chuckled as she headed towards the taxi.


“I’ve heard some of our customers have gotten a bit spicy with the product we’ve sold thus far! A few have even… Devoured their subjects! They’re calling it, what is it…? Vore? Yeah, that’s right! Vore! Never would have thought of something like that, but hey! I’m willing to try anything once, and what better way to expend Liz’ usefulness than literally devouring her? Anyways, Jinshin, I’ll see you at the facility.”


Deita entered her taxi, and it pulled away before Ben could even process what he had just heard. In the short time he had met with this evil woman, he had more than enough to make him sick to his stomach. She was not only erratic, it seemed, but despicable by nature. While he hadn’t met this Liz person before, he could only assume she had been a victim just like himself. Unable to imagine whatever fate she had succumbed this far, the idea of her being devoured alive was beyond horrific.


“Sorry about her,” Jinshin spoke up, breaking Benjamin’s train of thought. “She’s a bit much, but I promise I won’t let her harm you.”


“Jinshin…” Benjamin interrupted. “How much do I mean to you, exactly?”


“What?” Jinshin was confused. “You were a gift-”


“Enough with that shit!” Ben snapped. “Tell me! How much do I mean to you!?”


“I don’t understand what you are asking me,” Jinshin responded.


“I want you to save that girl…” Ben pleaded. “You can’t let that woman eat her… That’s just fucking wrong! Do you hear me? That’s sick and demented! And you call her your sister!?”


“Be careful… You don’t mean that much to me, watch your tone when speaking about Deita.” Jinshin grew callous, her tone dark and emotionless.


Suddenly it dawned on Benjamin, Jinshin didn’t care at all about him, not really. Any sentiment that he thought had developed was a fallacy, it had to be. Were he not gifted to her, he would be as indispensable as any other tiny victim. He thought there might be a chance, an inkling of a future yet to come that fated freedom. However, Benjamin began to realize he might have fooled himself.


“I want to die,” Ben murmured.


“What?” Jinshin looked down at him, as her taxi now pulled up to the curb.


“You said you would kill me if I wanted you to,” Benjamin reminded her. “Well, I’m asking you now. I want you to kill me, Jinshin.”



End Notes:

Leave a review and let me know your thoughts, would love to hear more feedback from my readers so I know if I'm on the right track or not :)

Chapter 11 - I Am A Monster by KYS
Author's Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

Just a brief warning, there is a quick and brief male scenario in this chapter. Please note it's entirely story based, and it's beyond brief, so please don't skip anything because this chapter is VERY VERY important.

That is all, enjoy the chaos.



Volume I

Chapter 11

I Am A Monster


The door to Jacob’s home burst wide open as he stormed inside with closed fists. A scowl was on his face, an expression of anger unlike anything he had ever shown. So many thoughts were racing through his mind, particularly in regards to what he should do to correct the massive issue that had now presented itself to him, Charles Whittier.


Stomping towards the closet in his hallway, Jacob quickly opened the closet door and began tossing everything out of it. He was blinded by rage, unable to contain his emotions as he threw every box and even the vacuum clear across the room before finally unveiling the bags of money he had stashed in the back.


‘You bastard,’ Jacob thought, ‘the audacity you have to come here… To think you can rip Blaire away just when things were finally starting to go my way…’


Grabbing one of the four bags, Jacob ripped it out of the closet and stormed over to his couch. He threw the bag beside the coffee table, before pacing back and forth in a frenzy.


‘What should I do?’ Jacob thought frantically. ‘Do I kill him? Try and pay him off? Will it matter? I have no idea what Blaire’s family does or does not know, what they’ve been tipped off already? This is fucked, if Deita and the organization find out about this, I’m absolutely fucked!’


“Dammit!” Jacob screamed, taking his fist and slamming it down upon the coffee table. In only a manner of seconds, the table was reduced to the size of nearly nothing. It was hardly half an inch in size, something Jacob didn’t intend to do.


“Fuck!” Jacob yelled. “Now I need a new table! Fuck, just calm yourself you idiot, before you destroy everything you own… Gah!”


Taking a deep breath, Jacob forced himself to calm down as he turned and fell into his couch. He rested back, looking at the ceiling as he realized how emotional he had become. It had been awhile since Jacob lost his temper, his life had been boring and normal for so long. His ties to the organization of which he colludes, was by mere coincidence from a time long forgotten; he couldn’t even understand how they knew his existence in the first place.


Making some easy money, despite the immoral actions he had committed, it never bothered Jacob. The lives of those around him were meaningless, empty. Never had Jacob taken a liking to anyone, friends or otherwise. The past he had endured, the trauma that haunted his nightmares to this day, it had all but made him cold and narcissistic. Every man, woman and child were means to an end. That was, until he met Blaire.


Even now he couldn’t understand it, yet the feelings were there. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, and the way she carried herself was unlike the common fodder he surrounded himself with. Her eyes pierced his own, her smile was enough to send him into a mindless lust. Yet he didn’t lust for her, no, he wanted to be with her. The more he learned about Blaire, the more he fell in love with her, and he couldn’t deny it.


Perhaps Jacob had spent too much time isolating himself. Maybe after a lifetime of misery and anger, using his gift to harm others in the most cruel manner possible, had finally been enough for him to crave something more. This was his chance, for the first time ever, that Jacob believed Blaire could lift him from the haze that clouded his mind for so long. Then again, there was the lurking monster inside of him, the one who knew the only actions needed to end this predicament that Jacob faced.


‘Something has to be done,’ Jacob convinced himself. ‘Don’t worry Blaire… I promise you… I won’t let Charles Whittier take you away from where you belong…’




It was loud as the diner was bustling with customers, waitresses rushing about to take orders and fill the cups of those with coffee or something less caffeinated. While the noise didn’t usually bother Jinshin, she grew annoyed as she sat with her arms crossed. Staring at her plate of breakfast, she found her appetite was almost non-existent. Across from her, Deita was cramming as much food into her gullet that would fit. Munching away, the woman gorged herself happily as she took bites of her eggs, hashbrowns and occasionally switched to her oversized pancake with syrup.


“Mmm. Mm. Mmmmm!” Deita moaned, swallowing her mouthful and licking her lips with satisfaction. “So good! I love coming here when I’m in town, I guess I’ll have the opportunity more often from now on.”


Jinshin didn’t respond, merely staring at her plate with an empty expression. Deita smiled at her, leaning forward to emphasize the fact she was staring at the Japanese woman. There was no reaction.


“Hello? Jinshin, copy? You in that thick head of yours?”


“Hm?” Jinshin looked up. “Sorry, did you say something?”


Deita could tell something was wrong, as she put her fork down and wiped her mouth with a napkin.


“What’s bugging you? I know you well enough to see when something’s on your mind.”


Jinshin shrugged. “It’s nothing.”


“You aren’t hungry? You haven’t even touched your plate.”


“I’ll take it to go,” Jinshin said somberly.


“Alright, what gives? Spill it, now!” Deita demanded. “I accepted your apology, it’s behind us, alright? You don’t need to mope about it, I got a little upset with you, but I’m over it, okay?”


“It’s not that.” Jinshin sighed, looking up at Deita. “It’s Benjamin…”


“The little shit? Did he say something to upset you?” Deita scowled. “I’ll crush that little asshole with my heel! What’d he do, what did he say!?”


“He didn’t do anything,” Jinshin responded. “I’m not entirely sure, but he seems upset about something and he hasn’t spoken to me since.”


“Who cares?” Deita rolled her eyes. “You seem to care way too much about what that little asshole thinks. My offer still stands, I’ll gladly take him and give him a more suitable position of which he deserves! Just say the word, sister!”


Jinshin shook her head. “I don’t expect you to understand.”


“Okay fine, you win.” Deita raised her hands and admitted defeat. “I’ll set aside my personal opinions. We don’t have to agree, but at least let me be someone you can confide in. Seriously, Jinshin, what’s going on? Just tell me, I’ll keep it appropriate I promise.”


This seemed to entice Jinshin, though she remained hesitant. Deita didn’t push, but kept a steady gaze as Jinshin nervously shifted in her seat.


“I think… I think Benjamin was upset by the way you spoke of Liz,” Jinshin said truthfully.


“Oh? Did my little details hurt his feelings?” Deita couldn’t help but snicker. “So he’s upset because I told the truth?”


“No,” Jinshin responded. “He is upset because I refused to get involved. I think he wanted me to stop you from harming her, that vore stuff you mentioned, I don’t know.”


“No kidding?” Deita cackled some more, but tried to contain herself due to surrounding strangers. “So the little shit learns of all the nasty shit I’ve done to her, and thinks he gets to play hero all the sudden? Wow, that’s hilarious. Hey, Jinshin, why don’t you let me borrow him? I’ll eat the bitch in front of him, maybe bite her head off and spit at him! Ha! That would get him to shut up, what do you think?”


“Deita…” Jinshin glared at her.


“Okay fine… But really, why are his pathetic attempts to save some random person he doesn’t even know, bother you so much?”


There was silence. Jinshin looked back down at her plate, unable to give an answer. Deita leaned back again, narrowing her gaze as she came to a sudden realization.


“Oh wow, you really do like him, don’t you?”


“What!?” Jinshin was surprised. “I mean, he was a gift from-”


“The master, yeah whatever,” Deita interrupted. “You and I both know that’s a load of horse shit. Maybe that was true at first, but this demeanor of yours is telling a different story.”


“I may have told him about my past,” Jinshin revealed. 


“Oh really?” Deita grinned from ear to ear. “Well who’s breaking the rules now? Avaramix wouldn’t be pleased to hear you divulging secrets like that…”


“I see your point, so where are you going with it?” Jinshin realized that Deita was right, and she had been outed as a hypocrite.


“Nowhere,” Deita answered. “I’m not a rat, unlike someone at this table! Besides, clearly you like this one, who am I to judge? I’ll use my toy as I see fit, and if you want to date yours, why should I care? As far as a remedy goes for his attitude, well, I can’t help you there. Sorry sis.”


“He’ll get over it in time,” Jinshin responded. “So, is she still alive, then?”


“I left her in the bottle at the motel,” Deita answered. “Probably not tonight, I want to cram her in my pussy and see how long until she gives out. I’ll give eating her a try sometime tomorrow, once we get settled into the new facility.”


“You are a strange one,” Jinshin smiled and shook her head. “You really can be cruel, Deita.”


“I’ve seen how cruel you can be too, when you want to be,” Deita chirped. “I’m just waiting for the old Jinshin to make a reappearance. You have certainly grown more timid as you’ve gotten older.”


“I suppose so,” Jinshin said, her thoughts returning to Benjamin as she reminded herself of his request not long ago.


She decided not to mention this detail to Deita.




It was getting late, and after laying down in her bed for most of the day, Blaire had finally mustered the strength to get herself out of bed. She had been distraught ever since her encounter with the private investigator that had been hired by her family. The details that were unknown to her is what hurt the most. What did her family know, or not know about her whereabouts? What did Jacob mean by saying he would handle it? Blaire hadn’t even heard from Jacob since then, and he seemed rather angry as well.


Mustering the strength to move her legs, Blaire begrudgingly headed towards her living room. The misery she felt at the idea of being forced to return home, was enough to handle on its own. The thought of accidentally getting Jacob involved because of her own crime, that was something else entirely.


It ate away at her to no avail, the thought of Jacob getting blamed as if he had anything to do with Blaire’s actions. While she was flattered at the idea of Jacob wanting to defend and help her, at the same time she didn’t know if he was aware of just how powerful her family truly was.


Approaching the couch, she spotted her phone which had been left to charge on an end table. She picked it up, checking her notifications and hoping to see a text or miss call from Jacob. There wasn’t, he hadn’t reached out at all. Blaire sighed, opening her contacts and finding Jacob. She hesitated for a brief moment, but eventually called him.


The phone rang for long enough, and it became obvious that he may not answer. Blaire thought that maybe Jacob changed his mind about her, and perhaps he was distancing himself from the dilemma that she faced. However, these thoughts were purged from her mind instantly as the call was answered before she could end the call.


“Jacob?” Blaire spoke softly into the phone.


“Hey, are you alright?”


“Yeah I’m fine, just been in bed most of the evening to be honest. I’m not bothering you, am I?”


“Of course not,” Jacob assured her.


“I want to apologize for earlier,” Blaire said. “I should have been more honest with you, and the last thing I want is for you to get in trouble for whatever happens next.”


“I understand. It’ll all be alright, I promise. I spoke to the sheriff I mentioned earlier.”


Blaire was surprised. “You did? What did they say?”


“It’s being handled,” Jacob lied. “With no evidence, and the fact you are of legal age to do whatever the hell you want with your life, there’s nothing Charles can do to force you home.”


“But if he tells my family I’m here, they’ll do everything in their power to get me back to Seattle!” Blaire cried.


“It’ll never happen,” Jacob promised. “I know you’re scared, and I understand. I’m going to his motel tonight, I’m going to find a way to convince him to drop this. I’ll do whatever it takes to get him to agree, I promise. I’ll call you tomorrow morning afterwards and give you the update.”


“I don’t know if that’s a good idea Jacob, you really shouldn’t get too involved. If my family ever found out about you…”


“Don’t worry about that, alright? Besides, what choice do you have? You can’t just roll over and let these assholes control you for the rest of your life. It’s time to be free, Blaire. Please, put your faith in me, I promise I’ll find a resolution that will turn this entire ordeal in your favor.”


“Don’t make me a promise you can’t keep…” Blaire pleaded.


“Never,” Jacob answered. “I would never do that to you, Blaire.”




The sun had long set, the cool air becoming crisp and sharp. The temperature had dropped substantially, as Charles pulled into the parking lot of his motel. It had been a long day, and he managed to uncover as much information on Blaire and Jacob as he could. There hadn’t been much, especially regarding Jacob. Charles was almost infuriated at the lack of information he could find.


There were no records of family, none of graduation or even college. As far as work history went, the only paper trail he found was in regards to a food wagon that Jacob had run for a short period of time. Visiting some of the local places, very few seemed to know Jacob very much except that he was a friendly face of the community.


This led Charles into investigating the local community charity work that a few non-profits ran in town. Jacob had worked for a lot of them, but still nobody seemed to know much about Jacob and his past. Charles had never found an individual with such a mystifying lack of evidence regarding their existence. It was uncanny, and it made him question his involvement with Blaire.


While the findings of his investigation plagued his mind, Charles opened  his motel room door and entered the room. He closed the door behind him, locking it as he took off his coat and hung it on a rack. Kicking off his shoes, he made his way through the dark hallway and towards the main space.


The darkness made it difficult to walk without bumping into things, and Charles sighed at the annoyance of having to stay in such a run down motel. The only light was a lamp near the couch, which he made his way towards before quickly tugging on the chain as light filled the dim room. Almost instantly, he froze with fear as a figure sat across from him, in the recliner chair at the end of the room.


“Who’s there!?” Charles shouted, squinting his eyes as the dim side of the room slowly became clear in his vision. His eyes widened, and he immediately recognized the figure.


“Took you long enough,” Jacob spoke, “didn’t you say you’d be waiting here? In case Blaire and I changed our minds?”


“How did you get in here?” Charles asked curiously. “The door was locked!”


“You wouldn’t believe me even if I told you,” Jacob answered. “Sit down, we have a bit to discuss.”


“Unless it’s turning Blaire over to me, we have nothing to speak of!” Charles hissed. “Now get the hell out of my motel room!”


“Two and a half million in cash,” Jacob said, ignoring the demand.


“What the hell are you talking about?” Charles spat.


“I’m willing to pay you,” Jacob clarified. “Two and a half million dollars in cash. The bag is on the couch, right there.”


Charles turned, and indeed there was a hefty duffel bag. The man eyed Jacob suspiciously, slowly walking over to the bag and unzipping it. He was shocked to see it filled to the brim with cash, just as Jacob had said.


“How do you even have this much cash?” Charles asked in shock. “Who the hell are you!?”


“You’ll never know,” Jacob responded. “Is it a deal? Or not?”


Charles scoffed. “Do you have any idea how much money her family is paying me? I can’t just take a bribe! Especially a bribe from a damned criminal! What is it? Drugs? Prostitutes? How the hell did you even get this money?”


“Five million dollars,” Jacob offered. “Will five million dollars get you to leave Valdez, and never inform Blaire’s family of anything you found here?”


“Not a chance!” Charles huffed. “I’ve already been paid! I can’t just take a bribe and stop this, it’s too late!”


“You can take the money, go back, and tell them Blaire is dead for all I care,” Jacob said harshly. “Tell them she was raped, murdered, died of a drug overdose. I don’t care what you tell them, as long as it halts their pursuits to ever come looking for her again.”


“You are demented if you think I’d do such a terrible thing,” Charles yelled. “I did some digging on you, by the way! No family records, no school records or college records. You’re a bloody ghost! I bet you’re hiding something, I can smell it on you!”


“I see…” Jacob sighed, remaining silent as he stared up at the ceiling.


“This little game of yours will come back to fuck you in the ass, you bastard!” Charles berated. “You should have minded your own business. I’ll do whatever it takes to figure out what you’re hiding! Whatever it is, if you have Blaire involved, her family will be outraged!”


“You know what?” Jacob sat up, his eyes gazing at Charles with a deadpan expression. “I tried to do this the moral way, but I suppose I gave humanity too much credit. I had almost forgotten, just how much you insects make me sick to my damn stomach.”


“What the hell are you talking about?” Charles was growing nervous, this young man was acting very odd and strange. Feeling as if his life may be in jeopardy, he readied his right hand in the event he had to pull out his firearm.


Jacob slowly began to approach him.


“When I was a child, one day I noticed that I wasn’t like the other children,” Jacob said. “I did have a family, once. They were terrified of me, because the curse I was born with was unable to be controlled. I caused chaos wherever I went, and eventually a covert government agency got their grubby, filthy hands on me.”


Stopping midway towards Charles, Jacob turned and faced the window. The blinds were open, and he found himself staring out towards the stars.


“Even though I was a child, they didn’t see it that way. All they saw was an opportunity to experiment, and find ways to utilize my abilities for war. Nobody knew of the experiments, and nobody ever came to rescue me. I prayed every day for a hero to free me from the hands of evil, and every day I was ignored. For almost a decade I was tortured and tested on, any semblance of my humanity being stripped away as a boiling hatred began to brew within the dark, cold confines of my broken heart.”


Jacob turned his gaze back towards Charles, who looked at him with a concerned expression. Jacob noticed his hand at his side, and smiled.


“One day, after all their failures, they finally succeeded with one particular experiment,” Jacob continued. “Only it wasn’t a success that benefited them, no. In fact, it had only benefited me. You see, I was never able to control my curse, it always controlled me. They made a grave mistake by correcting that shackle that was bound to me since birth. I killed them all, one by one, getting revenge for what they did to me.”


Jacob took another step forward, his smile turning into a sadistic grin.


“It was then that I realized my greatest error. You see, Charles, I had always prayed to God for a hero to come and save me. But it wasn’t a hero that saved me, no. It was evil that saved me. It was the monsters who tortured and beat me for ten years, that ultimately gave me the tools I needed to become the very monster I am now, to finally free myself from their grasp.”


“I don’t understand…” Charles whimpered, lifting his shirt and grasping his holster. “Why… W-why are you telling me this?”


“Honestly?” Jacob lifted his chin slightly. “I’ve never told a single soul what I just told you. It’s been eating at me for so long, I’ve fought the monster inside of me so many times I can’t even remember how much. I’ve been questioning my actions lately, what I’ve done, but now I see everything clearly. I owe that to you Charles, so I figured you should know the truth about what I am, before I kill you.”


Silence filled the room faster than the eye could blink. Charles was sweating profusely from his forehead, those final words weighing down on him heavily. Jacob only stared at him, that creepy grin unfazed and persistent. It was these brief final seconds that Charles remained composed, before drawing his firearm and aiming it towards Jacob.


But instantly, Jacob had vanished. Charle’s eyes grew wide, as he began to aim the gun each and every way. No matter where he turned, however, Jacob was nowhere to be seen. Despite the impossibility, he had completely vanished right before Charle’s eyes.


“Where are you!?” Charles shouted. “Show yourself! Fuck… Where did he go!?”


“I’m right here,” Jacob spoke into Charle’s ear, and the man jumped in terror.


Turning around, Charles went to aim his firearm at Jacob, but before he could turn around it was too late. In one swift act, Jacob grabbed his firearm with his hand, and the gun vanished into thin air. Just like that, his only weapon and means of survival had disappeared in an instant.


“What the hell!?” Charles panicked, backing away as Jacob walked towards him ominously.


“What’s the matter?” Jacob teased. “Lost your gun? Here, let me help you find it!”


Jacob reached out, and with one touch of his finger on Charle’s cheek, the man shrank down almost instantly.


Charles couldn’t even comprehend what had happened. He felt Jacob touch him, and the next thing he knew he was rushing towards the floor in an instant. His clothing grew and grew, shrouding him in darkness as the man hit the floor painfully.


“Ack! What the hell is going on!?” Charles flailed about, but no matter where he ran there was nothing but darkness, and the feeling of fabric trying to constrict him. After several moments, he finally burst out of his shirt and into the light.


“Where am I!?” Charles looked around, and a daunting realization came over him. The room was enormous, he was in the same place he was this entire time. Even worse, as he gazed up, Jacob now loomed over him.


“Holy shit!” Charles screamed.


“What’s the matter?” Jacob asked. “Oh, my size. It scares you, doesn’t it? Here, maybe this will ease your mind.”


Once more, instantly, Charles watched in absolute disbelief as Jacob suddenly shrunk down and matched his size. It was so fast, he could hardly see it happen. There was one key difference, however. Charles realized he was naked, his clothes hadn’t shrunk with him. He covered himself, watching as Jacob approached him once more after shrinking down. Jacob, however, was fully clothed. He appeared no different than before, aside from the fact he and Charles were now barely half an inch tall.


“There we go,” Jacob smiled. “Interesting view from down here, isn’t it? It’s been a while since I’ve reduced my own size, perhaps I should do it more often.”


“The experiments… The curse you mentioned… Holy shit, you weren’t joking!” Charles pieced it all together, and became nauseous. Had he realized what Jacob was capable of, he never would have thought twice about fleeing Alaska.


“You really should have taken that money,” Jacob hissed, coiling his arm back and delivering a blow straight to Charle’s jaw.


The man hit the carpet, the fibers wrapping around him like tall, itchy grass. That punch was devastating, unlike anything that he had ever felt in his life. Feeling his jaw with his hands, and groaning painfully, he knew his jaw was completely broken.


“Oh yeah, I almost forgot,” Jacob said, straddling Charles and looking down at him. “Despite what it appears, my abilities involve the reduction of molecules on an atomic level. However, the side effect is becoming increasingly dense, as well. Though, I have found that I can reduce my own atoms and increase my density, without shrinking myself. Only works on me, I can’t do so with others. That being said, when I beat you to death right now, please know it will be extremely painful.”


“P-please… D-don’t!” Charles held up his hands, pleading for his life.


“I am a monster,” Jacob responded harshly. “Goodbye, Charles.”


Gritting his teeth, eyes filled with rage, Jacob bent down and began to punch Charles in the face over and over again. Each blow was like a truck collision. The cracking of bones, the gushing of blood, it was messy almost instantly. Charles was alive for only two punches, feeling his skull cave in and his jaw come unhinged. His nose had gushed blood, which splattered all over Jacob’s face.


It was the third consecutive punch that ended Charle’s life. The strength of Jacob’s hit was so immense, it snapped Charle’s neck and killed him instantly. However, Jacob continued to wail on the man, beating his now lifeless body to unrecognizable pulp. His heart raced, adrenaline pumping, forehead sweating. It took everything Jacob had to finally stop himself, once he realized that almost nothing remained of Charle’s head. Just like that, at the size of half an inch, he had beaten the man to death.


Jacob stood up, and began to step back. As he did so, he stepped on something. Looking down, he saw the now shrunken gun which he had reduced in size before Charles could fire the weapon, and alert the authorities. Then, Jacob returned to his normal size.


“So small, the maids will toss your dead corpse into the trash,” Jacob adjusted his shirt, and composed himself. He reached down and picked up the tiny gun, crushing it in his fingers so it was smashed to bits. Then he walked over to the bag of cash, and shrunk it as well. Crushing the bag of money, he walked past Charles and gave his dead corpse a good stomping. Jacob wanted to make sure that nothing could be recognized by the maid, not even a chance.


Finished with the business he had with Charles, Jacob began walking towards the front door.


“Should have taken the money, Charles.”



End Notes:

Thanks for reading, and as always look forward to your reviews

Chapter 12 - Facility by KYS
Author's Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

Tags update: Odor was removed, unaware and footwear were added. Some other potential tags have been removed completely.

Second to last chapter of the first volume, look forward to releasing the final chapter of this ongoing series. Thanks for reading this far!

Enjoy.



Volume I

Chapter 12

Facility


It was early in the morning, the cold temperature still needing to rise and the air was sharp as sin. Not wearing a jacket, Jacob found himself wishing he had remembered to grab one. It had been a long night, and he had cleaned himself thoroughly of the blood that was splattered all over his face and shirt. After returning home to clean up the evidence, he kept replaying the look of terror in Charle’s eyes moments before he had used his superhuman strength to pummel the man to a bloody pulp, leaving almost nothing left of him.


Jacob was standing at Blaire’s doorstep, having knocked and waiting patiently for an answer. It was very early, hadn’t even struck eight yet, so he was certain she might still be asleep. He contemplated the events of the night before, how he had felt compelled to reveal his true history to Charles before murdering him. It had brought a great sense of enlightenment to Jacob, speaking out loud the horrible trauma he had kept silent about for so long, unable to reveal his past to anyone because of the circumstances.


Knowing that Charles would never take the money, Jacob had planned on killing him from the start. He only tried because he believed that Blaire would have preferred a bribe over murder, but Jacob would have done whatever it took to silence that man and prevent him from ruining everything Jacob had obtained this far into his developing relationship with the bright, young woman.


It had been a very, very long time since Jacob had taken someone’s life. Knowing that Charles would never leave the motel room alive, he decided to give Charle’s exactly the information he was seeking in regards to Jacob, it just wasn’t what the man may have expected. It gave Jacob some relief, it was therapeutic in fact. Being able to describe what he endured, the nature of the cursed abilities that resided within his very being, it allowed him to finally break the silence without the fear of the consequences that may follow.


Just as Jacob was about to pull out his phone and call Blaire, who hadn’t answered the door yet, he heard the patter of footsteps as the door finally began to open. Blaire smiled immediately when she saw him, but she was also tired and confused. After it was clear she was happy to see him, she also wondered why he had come so early in the morning.


“I know you said you’d be here in the morning, but I wasn’t thinking it’d be this early.”


“I’m sorry, I couldn’t sleep. I can leave if you want to go back to bed.”


“No! No, I’ll make some coffee. I wasn’t getting much sleep anyways, and I wasn’t sure if the knocking on the door was me hearing things or not, but I guess I wasn’t after all.”


Leaving the door open, Blaire made her way to the kitchen as Jacob entered her home. There wasn’t much time left, as soon he’d be heading to this new facility and learning the details regarding his covert position as a security consultant, for the world’s largest sex trafficking organization ever established under the radar of the government.


Making his way over to the counter, he sat at a barstool and rested his hands on the wooden countertop. Blaire was wearing shorts, and had a tight shirt on that made her boobs pop. He couldn’t stop gawking at her, taking in her beauty as he watched her from behind while she made a pot of coffee. Eventually she took notice, turning and smiling at him.


“Staring at me?” Blaire teased.


“Maybe,” Jacob smiled. “Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?”


She blushed, averting her eyes bashfully as she smiled and resumed to the pot of coffee.


“No… But you’re welcome to do so more often…” Blaire cooed.


“How are you feeling this morning? You said you didn’t get much sleep.”


“I’m alright, but I’m still worried,” Blaire admitted. “I feel like I’m on borrowed time.”


“You aren’t, not anymore,” Jacob revealed.


Blaire turned, a look of confusion on her face. She rested against the counter, placing her hands at her sides as she looked at him.


“How? Did you actually talk with him?”


“I did,” Jacob answered. “We reached an agreement, he already flew back home. Charle’s won’t be telling your family anything, so there’s nothing left to fear. You’re safe now, just as I promised.”


“Seriously?” Blaire was shocked. “How? What did you say? He seemed hellbent on getting me back to Seattle!”


“I told him the truth,” Jacob said deceitfully. “Now he knows what kind of family you have, and why you left. It took some charm, but tugging at his heartstrings turned out to be the convincing he needed to relent in his investigation on behalf of your family. They’ll never know you were here in Valdez, it’s finally over.”


“That just seems impossible to believe,” Blaire was skeptical, but she didn’t take Jacob for a liar, so she wasn’t sure how to feel.


“I have my ways,” Jacob responded. “I’m sorry for getting involved, I just knew how terrified you were and I felt obligated to do something about it. I may have deceived him some, but it was worth it to make sure you were safe.”


“I appreciate that,” Blaire murmured. “I guess time will tell if my family gives up their pursuit to find me or not.”


“I suppose,” Jacob sighed. “I have my orientation today for my new position. I may be gone for more than a day, I’m not sure how much is entailed in my new position quite yet. However, if anything happens, don’t hesitate to call me. I’ll always answer for you, Blaire. Always.”


“I know you will,” she smiled, grabbing the now brewed coffee and pouring two cups for each of them. She slid it across the counter, and Jacob grabbed it and took a sip.


Blaire walked over and sat down beside him, taking a sip of her own cup as she gazed at the counter and dabbled in her thoughts. Jacob then took his hand and placed it on her arm gently.


“I’ve really enjoyed the time we’ve spent together,” he said. “I want you to know that.”


“I feel the same,” Blaire responded. “You make me feel things I haven’t felt for a long time…”


“Oh?” Jacob smiled at her. “You make me feel the same way, Blaire.”




“What the hell is this shit?”


Deita looked around the room, which seemed lacking compared to her previous chambers. This new room was half the size, and hardly had the essentials to live comfortably. Crossing her arms with a fit, she scowled as she looked around with a disgusted expression.


“The primary chambers and other rooms are still undergoing final preparations. This is only temporary,” Jinshin explained.


“I just don’t get the rush to be here,” Deita complained. “Why couldn’t Avaramix wait until the entire facility was completed?”


“Because he needs Jacob to start supplying more product immediately,” Jinshin answered. “A shipment will be coming within the week, and Jacob will be here in a few short hours for his orientation. Avaramix will arrive shortly as well, he wants to discuss the details with Jacob in private.”


“I wish he would clue us into his plans more often,” Deita said as she examined the room and walked around. “It feels like he doesn’t trust us with much these days.”


“Haven’t you heard?” Jinshin asked. “A new covert task group formed by the president himself has been causing grief to the underworld. They’ve already put two other organizations out of commission, and a few of our own hidden trafficking routes have been bombed.”


“No kidding?” Deita was surprised to learn this. “Why wasn’t I debriefed on this? What kind of task force are we talking about? FBI? CIA? Covert military?”


“No clue,” Jinshin answered. “All we know is it’s hush hush, not even the branches of the military know the details, only the president himself and a few advisors. They are cracking down on trafficking as a whole. Their focus has been in regards to children, so our particular organization hasn’t been in their cross hairs, but that’s soon to change. Or so Avaramix believes. That’s why he is coordinating with O’Dias Karn.”


“Who is O’Dias Karn, anyway?” Deita asked.


“A major trafficking supplier,” Jinshin answered. “Though he’s in the hot seat. His cover was blown, not sure how, but his contacts are still running supply drops throughout the west coast. As long as he evades arrest, he can still provide the master with suitable means for mass production on Jacob’s end. Once the funding is in place from mass sales, he wants to resume experimentation.”


“I know all of that, I just don’t see the point,” Deita argued. “This entire process seems long and complicated. Besides, none of it will work if we don’t get Jacob fully on board… And he hates my guts, so I doubt he’ll agree to anything other than supplying us with  product from a distance.”


“Which is why he wishes to speak to Jacob in private,” Jinshin clarified. “Regardless, let us get settled into our temporary rooms. I’ll see you in the meeting room in a few hours.”


“See you then, I guess.” Deita sighed as she reached into her bag and pulled out the prescription bottle containing Liz.


“I’m debating whether I should enjoy her now, or wait until after the meeting. What do you think?”


“Why are you asking me?” Jinshin raised a brow.


“You know why,” Deita smirked.


“It doesn’t matter one way or the other. She belongs to you, so why should I care?”


“Because Benjamin seems to care,” Deita giggled. “Perhaps I misjudged you, maybe you don’t care about him as much as I thought.”


Jinshin frowned. “You know nothing of what I feel. I don’t want to talk about Ben anymore.”


“Whatever, tell him I’ll be thinking about him while I devour this little morsel later,” Deita cooed. “It’s settled, I’ll have her with my dinner tonight after we get business handled. That way I can rub one out afterwards, hopefully while she’s squirming around in my gut.”


“You’re disgusting,” Jinshin rolled her eyes and turned to leave the room.


“Disgusting?” Deita laughed out loud. “Darling, I am an enthusiast.”




It had been an hour's worth of driving, as Jacob drove through an obscure, gravel road that was nearly hidden off the highway. There was no music, no radio as he drove in silence. The gravel road seemed to go on forever, and he began to wonder how often he’d have to drive all the way out here whenever his duties were required. At the last minute he had been informed by Deita that a meeting was to take place with the man behind it all. Avaramix, that is what they called him.


While Jacob knew of Avaramix, he had only ever spoken to the man once over the phone, and it was beyond brief. He had asked Jacob if this was a life he could live with, and the answer wasn’t necessarily forthcoming. Things had changed now, as far as Jacob’s perspective and the lengths he would go to become filthy rich. Despite the money, however, it was not the ultimate reason why Jacob had decided to get involved with this organization.


There was a reason behind all of it, but Jacob would likely keep it to himself. The truth behind Jacob’s motives was dark and evil in nature, something that he had fought and buried successfully up until the very moment he took Charle’s life with his bare hands. Thinking about that late night visit, Jacob was pulled from his thoughts as he looked up and saw the facility in the distance.


It was massive, absolutely enormous. The entire building was camouflaged spectacularly, walls of trees and other debris surrounding the building for further stealth. In the distance Jacob could see that a massive security wall was under construction, it appeared they hadn’t fully completed the build quite yet. Pulling up to the building and parking the car, he quickly noticed Deita and a Japanese woman standing beside her. While he had never met Jinshin personally, he was quite aware of her reputation.


Exiting the vehicle and approaching the two, Deita was swift to give him a wide grin and a gentle wave.


“Jacob! Welcome! It’s lovely to see your charming face again!” Deita greeted.


“Hey… So this is the new facility, huh?” Jacob admired the size of the building.


“It’s not quite finished, but it will be within the week,” Deita informed. “This is Jinshin, you remember her by name don’t you?”


“Of course,” Jacob reached out his hand. Jinshin looked at it for a brief moment, before meeting his hand and shaking it.


“Pleasure to meet you,” Jinshin spoke softly. “The master is awaiting your arrival in the main meeting chamber. We should get started right away, and afterwards we’ll get you set up with your credentials and identification.”


“All business and no pleasure with this one,” Deita teased. “Please, follow us!”


Jacob grew weary as he hesitantly followed the two inside the facility. As large as it was on the outside, it was amplified on the inside. Walking into the main lobby, there were endless hallways and stairs leading to all sorts of various locations within the facility. How anyone could navigate such a maze was beyond him, but he also realized it was likely designed that way for security purposes.


Leading him down a seemingly random hallway, the amount of security and other criminal workers scrambled throughout the building as they prepared for the first shipment arrival due in less than six days. Doing his best to ignore them, he studied the building to his best ability, should the need ever arise to navigate it hastily. While he was willing to work with this organization, he would never trust a single soul that resided within it.


“We have arrived,” Jinshin stepped aside gesturing towards a door at the end of the hallway. “Master Avaramix wishes to speak to you privately. Afterwards, I’ll take you to the operations department and get you scanned into the system mainframe.”


“Whatever,” Jacob sighed, walking past the two of them and entering the meeting room. As he did so, Deita smiled at him deviously. As the door closed behind him, he was face to face with the mysterious man who was behind it all.


“Welcome. At last, we finally meet in person,” Avaramix greeted, no longer obscured by shadow, and his entire figure was visible now.


He had exceptionally long hair, shoulder length. It was styled, the man’s eyes a piercing red hue. This caught Jacob off guard, giving the man an odd look. His face was slim, but his figure appeared rather in shape. Avaramix wore business attire, appearing beyond professional. He was also tall, standing easily at six feet and seven inches tall at least.


“Ah yes, my eyes put you off, didn’t they?” Avaramix smiled. “I apologize, it’s a defect from a time long behind me. You see, I have a severe degenerative condition. Before it claimed me as a child, it discolored my eyes and left them blood red, so most people are usually put off by my appearance. Please, have a seat.”


“It doesn’t bother me,” Jacob responded, obliging him as he sat down at the oval table across from the older man. “What kind of degenerative condition do you suffer from, exactly?”


“Muscle atrophy, memory loss, immune defects and other symptoms I take ungodly amounts of medication to keep at bay,” Avaramix explained. “Which is why your cooperation with my organization is so pertinent. Your abilities will fund my experimental research in whole, as I find a way to cure my condition and reverse the effects that have long tormented me.”


Jacob was not expecting to hear this, and suddenly he felt his purpose meant more to Avaramix than making a quick buck. If what the man said was true, that meant he intended to utilize Jacob as a profiteering scheme that could single handedly fund any all research Avaramix required, which meant this was more than just financial gain.


“And here I thought you were just another greedy asshole wanting to amass wealth he could never spend,” Jacob taunted. “I’ll admit, you proved me wrong.”


“Money is the key to anything in this world that matters,” Avaramix responded. “Long ago I couldn’t even walk, and though my condition worsens, previous experiments had eventually led me to use my legs again. However, the trials were only temporary, and the fruits of my labor are soon to be expired. With the government working harder than ever to end sex trafficking across the United States, I have little revenue that I can expend. This is why you are so important to me, Jacob.”


“I don’t care about that,” Jacob responded. “And I don’t intend to be your wallet for an eternity either… This was always meant to be temporary…”


“Of course,” Avaramix nodded. “I don’t expect you to care about me, just as you know I don’t necessarily care about you either. I need you, there is a difference. We don’t need to pretend, that is wholly unnecessary. However, I was hoping a partnership could be in order, one that benefits us equally.”


“Yeah? How so?”


“Blaire,” Avaramix answered.


Jacob narrowed his gaze, scowling as he leaned forward. He rested his hands on the table, interlacing his fingers as he glared across the table and into Avaramix’s eyes.


“What about her?” Jacob hissed.


“I couldn’t help but receive word of a private investigator flying into Alaska and asking far too many questions regarding an estranged daughter from a particularly wealthy family in Seattle, Washington.”


“How could you possibly know anything about that!?” Jacob  stood up, slamming his fists into the table. This was not what he was expecting, not at all. He grew nervous and distrusting.


“Relax, and I’ll explain,” Avaramix lifted a hand to calm Jacob down. It half worked, as Jacob slowly sat back down, but kept his hands balled into fists.


“I’ve had agents keeping an eye on you, Jacob,” Avaramix revealed. “I don’t trust anyone, not so easily. Your hesitance to work with our organization made me concerned if I could trust you or not. But I see now I was mistaken. I must say, my agents scoured Charle’s motel room and couldn’t find a trace of anything that could lead back to you. I was rather impressed. I know why you did it, also. You did it to protect Blaire, isn’t that right? I’ve had an eye on her as well.”


“If you do anything to her…”


“Please, I wouldn’t dream of it,” Avaramix interrupted. “Instead I have a proposal. I am sorry to inform you, but Charles had indeed notified Blaire’s family of her location. He lied to you, because that’s what private investigators do. They lie to get their way, and money. His death is of no consequence, but her family will come looking for her again, you can be rest assured of that.”


“Then what’s your proposal?” Jacob asked, not entirely sure he trusted this man.


“A year of your time,” Avaramix proposed. “And in return, I’ll give Blaire an entirely new identity, totally legit. Her official death will be a tragic car crash, in the state of Phoenix, Arizona. Not only will avert attention from Alaska, but her family will come to believe she is no longer alive, and therefore Blaire will be safe. That’s what you want, isn’t it?”


“Just a year? A year of shrinking victims to fund your experiments?” Jacob scoffed.


“Not just that,” Avaramix admitted. “Jinshin has been a true warrior, and guardian that has kept me well protected. However, a new covert task force is on the move, and they are close to uncovering one of our smaller operations. I’ve fated it to be damned, it’s a lost cause anyway. The workers are small fish, and they know nothing anyways. A likely bait while this more pertinent facility is established.”


“Get to the point,” Jacob demanded, growing impatient.


“Of course,” Avaramix smiled. “I want to earn your trust, but I also need you to earn mine. I want you to be the head of security, not only for this establishment, but our primary operations when and if the time calls for it.”


“You want me to be a soldier for your organization?” Jacob was surprised, this was not something he saw coming. He was certain his duties would strictly involve providing products for their clientele interested in shrunken slaves and whatnot.


“Call it whatever you like,” Avaramix answered. “There would be some tests we’d like to perform for combat suitability, but I have no doubts you’ll be unlike anything my guards could ever hope to be. With your abilities, you’d be unstoppable. No one alive on this earth, can do what you do, Jacob.”


“Sounds like a lot of traveling…” Jacob complained.


“All paid for, and you’re welcome to bring Blaire along with you, as long as she remains within the town or city you reside during duty.”


“I’ll have to think about it…” Jacob lifted a finger to his chin in deep thought. “This isn’t what I wanted, I need a couple days to think it over.”


“Don’t take too long,” Avaramix warned. “You know how to reach me, should you come to a decision.”


Jacob nodded, standing to his feet and turning around to leave the room.


“And Jacob,” Avaramix called out.


Jacob turned to face the man, a somber look on his face.


“If you do decide to work with us, I very much look forward to working with you.”


Jacob nodded, but didn’t respond as he opened the door and left the room, leaving Avaramix alone as the man sat back with a smile, and laced his fingers together.


‘You’ll accept my proposal,’ Avaramix thought to himself. ‘Because you and I, Jacob, aren’t so different…’



End Notes:

Leave a review and let me know what you thought :)

Chapter 13 - Gullivette by KYS
Author's Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

TAGS FOR THIS CHAPTER:
- For spoiler purposes, I'll be keeping the tags in this chapter a secret.

The final chapter of the first volume. I've looked forward to this for some time, and I really hope you guys enjoy.

Have fun! :)



Volume I Finale

Chapter 13

Gullivette


‘Pop!’


“Infrared is showing a total of about twenty three persons within the warehouse,” spoke the voice of a man in covert tactical gear. He had his eyes on an infrared monitor, counting the hostiles the monitor could identify.


“The contact said the victims are being held in a cargo container at the back of the warehouse shipping dock,” spoke the voice of a separate woman, also geared up.


‘Pop!’


“Missions on standby, hold for further instructions,” said a voice over the radio, as all of the covert operatives stood by and monitored their equipment and gear. 


They were all crammed inside a black van, hidden by night down the road from the warehouse they were stalking. It had been a few days of watching the warehouse closely, monitoring all incoming shipments and the movements of the security who surrounded the premises.


‘Pop!’


“For our own sanity, Annie, could you please stop popping your gum so damn loud?” Asked one of the agents as they leaned against the back doors of the van with a rifle in their hands aimed towards the floor.


Annie slurped the popped gum back into her mouth, a smile on her face as she chewed away at it. She had bright, green eyes and lengthy, dirty blonde hair. She had a petite facial structure, her nose perky as her eyes twinkled in the light of the monitors that were the only source of light within the van. She was rather short, only about five feet and four inches in height, but a built figure with the exception of her slim appearance.


“Copy that, bucko!” Annie giggled, growing bored and tired of waiting around. Counting down the seconds until the operation was a go, she was excited to get her grand de vue for the third time after joining the new, covert task force to tackle the increase in sex trafficking that plagued her nation.


“Movement has been spotted,” spoke the voice of one of the female operatives. She had headgear on, and was monitoring movements via a surveillance drone far above the warehouse. “Incoming cargo transport, this is our opportunity. Sending directives.”


“About damn time!” Annie giggled heartily. “These bozos have no clue what’s in store for em’!”


Just then, a voice over the radio was heard to all of the operatives within the van.


“Operation is a go. Repeat, operation is a go. Gullivette, you’re up!”


“Alright Annie, that’s you! We’ll cover your back, in case things go south.”


“Nothing ever goes wrong when big ol’ gully is on the front lines!” Annie stretched her back and arms, cracking her knuckles with a grand smile spreading across her lips. “Time to take down my third trafficking facility in a row! Here I come, you perverted assholes!”


Kicking the van door open with her foot, she cartwheeled out of the van and began performing calculated backflips in repeated succession. Her prowess was fine tuned, her coordination the reason she was one of the top agents of the new task force. After making a stunning landing for her performance, she began to make haste towards the side entrance of the warehouse.


Beginning to skip across the ground, swinging her arms back and forth, Annie continued to smile as she felt the familiar rush of adrenaline coursing through her. It was always a rush, being sent to the front lines and alone to tackle the operation with a surprise blow. It had taken a few previous operations to prove her abilities in combat, and once it was clear that nothing could stand against her, it had been signed off by the higher ups to allow her to be the first to strike in the hopes of reducing total casualties.


Reaching the door of the warehouse, Annie jumped and span, kicking the door with her heel as it flew off its hinges and glided across the floor violently. Cartwheeling into the large space, she performed a final few backflips before landing perfectly once more and raising her arms in celebration.


“Yippee! Ten out of ten for me! Yay!”


Immediately she was surrounded, the multiple criminals with heavy firepower all turning in shock at the sudden interruption of their nefarious operation. Drawing their rifles, firearms and shotguns, they all turned their weapons to face this random, odd woman who had burst into the warehouse through a door that should have been locked and impenetrable.


“Who the hell is that!?” Shouted one of the men.


“Did she just kick that door open?” Questioned another.


“Doesn't matter, how the hell did she even find this place!?”


Annie began to giggle loudly, winking at the several men who were baffled at her appearance. Lifting her hands into the air gently, she smiled at all of them.


“Boys, boys! No need to get your panties in a bunch, I’m just here for the party! Isn’t a beautiful girl like me allowed to have a bit of fun?” Annie gave them a toothy grin.


“Wait a minute…” One of the men studied her appearance closely, a sweat forming on his forehead as his eyes opened wide in horror. “I recognize her… It’s that bitch who was responsible for the Albuquerque facility getting destroyed!”


“No way… You don’t mean it’s her, do you?”


“It can’t be, she’s fucking tiny! Look at how short she is, don’t be an idiot, it couldn’t possibly be her!”


“Now who exactly are we talking about?” Annie asked, interrupting the frantic men’s conversation as they began to tremble. They all turned in silence to look at her, spooked by whatever it was they had heard only by rumor.


Annie slowly lowered her hands to her sides, her smile slowly fading until a somber expression was all that remained. Lifting her chin slightly and looking down upon the evil that stood before her, she frowned.


“Oh, I know who you’re talking about now,” Annie teased. “You really don’t recognize me?”


“No way…” Said the same man who recognized her, as he took a few steps back.


This caused Annie to give them a wicked smirk.


“Hm, this wasn’t how I thought this would go. Guess I’ll just start then, I figured you’d be trying to shoot me already. How boring. Well, time to party mother fuckers!”


Annie bent her knees slightly, keeping her eyes locked on the confused men. With a final scoff, she let out a bellowing roar as she began to grow before their very eyes. It was nearly an instant, her clothes stretching to impossible proportions before ripping and splitting at the seams.


Her black pants expanded and the sound of tearing echoed throughout the warehouse. Her belt snapped completely, and the torn remains of her garments rained from above as the once five foot and four inch tall Annie, became a seventy foot giantess.


The men all looked up in shock and horror, unable to believe what had happened. This blonde giantess now towered above them, her foot alone the size of a car, if not a minivan. Unable to contain her clothing, her rather large breasts hung elegantly as her nipples popped. With a clean shaven bush at her privates, Annie had no shame as leaned forward and rested her hands on her knees. Gazing upon the men who were in disbelief, she began to cackle ominously at them.


“What’s the matter? Not so short anymore?” Annie laughed, the sound piercing their ears as they all began to freak out.


“I knew it! Holy shit, it’s actually her! It’s Gullivette!” Shouted the man who had recognized her, immediately turning around and running for his life.


“How the fuck is that even possible!? Everyone, fire! Kill her now!”


Not needing to hear that order a second time, they all began to unload their raw firepower in an attempt to take her down before she could act. The sound of gunfire was deafening, the light of the muzzle flashes nearly blinding them as the smoke off their barrels made a hazy cloud that lessened their vision.


Every bullet that struck Annie’s skin, all but crumbled and fell to the floor. Laughing uncontrollably, the giantess shook her head as she lifted her hand to her chin, using her arms to squeeze her massive, hot air balloon-sized tits.


“Silly boys, at this size, I’m far too dense for that to do anything! Got any tanks around? Maybe you’ll have a better shot.”


“She’s fucking invincible!? Run for your lives! Ahhhhhh!”


Realizing they were doomed from the start, they abandoned their useless weapons and the criminal traffickers began sprinting in all manners of unorganized direction, not an ounce of coordination left as terror struck their hearts and fear controlled their minds.


Only having heard the rumors from a few odd survivors, none of them had come to believe the extent of what these rumors entailed. After making her third de vue, the name Gullivette would now surely be feared across all the criminal organizations within the United States. That is, if any of them would survive her wrath.


“Naughty, naughty criminals!” Annie cooed, taking a step forward as her massive barefoot collided into the concrete and sent cracks each and every way. “Running away like naughty little perverts? I don’t think so!”


One would think at Annie’s new size, her movement would be hindered. This could not be further from the truth. As acrobatic as she was, Annie lunged forward and performed another cartwheel. Her massive legs swung overhead, completely annihilating an upper mezzanine with two men who fell through the debris and tumbled the fifty foot distance towards the floor.


Landing on her feet, Annie carefully maneuvered her right foot as the bare sole came rushing down towards one of the men. As he looked up and screamed for his life, the last thing he saw was her massive, wrinkled sole as the ball of her foot crushed him into the ground instantly. His guts and bones splattered all over the place, most of it gushing into the face of a nearby henchman, one who had fallen from the mezzanine.


His legs had shattered, his spine broken from the fall. He watched in horror, the massive side of Gullivette’s foot right in front of him and covered in the blood of his cohort. A shadow then loomed over him, as he turned and looked in horror to see the giantess smiling cruelly.


“Still alive? I can fix that, I can fix anything! Mwah ha ha ha!”


Taking her index finger, she placed it over the man’s head. He began to flail and scream, pleading for his life.


“Somebody help me! She’s fucking insane! Please God, please-”


‘Squish!’


Crushing his skull with the tip of her finger, she wiped the blood onto the concrete as she turned and saw the other man on the floor. While he had fallen, he was attempting to crawl away. Giggling like a schoolgirl, Annie moved her heel backwards and gently pushed into the man.


“Gah!? No! Please! Not like this! Don’t crush me like some bug!”


“What’s that? Can’t hear youuuuuu!” Annie teased, pressing her heel into the concrete as she heard the man crunch beneath her foot. “Oops, guess it doesn’t matter now! Now who’s next?”


Scanning the warehouse, she noticed the bulk of the criminals were escaping through the shipping dock. There wasn’t a space large enough to fit through, but it didn’t matter. Her thunderous footsteps crushed the ground to ash with every step, debris flying backwards in every direction as she lifted her foot to take another step, like sand when walking along the beach.


While heading towards the shipping dock, her increased sense of hearing shifted her gaze towards a van a few feet away. When growing her size, her senses were amplified as well, giving her increased distance with her sight and the ability to hear more nuanced movements. She hadn’t a clue as to why, deducing it had something to do with science stuff, but Annie didn’t care for science, and simply enjoyed the benefits of her abilities.


“I guess there’s nobody left in here, they all ran away,” Annie deceived the criminal she knew was under the van, planting her foot right beside it for effect. The sight of that man, being under the van and watching her destructive foot land beside it, must have been terrifying. This thought pleased Annie, she loved the chase most of all, and inflicting fear into those who deserve it.


While the man held his mouth shut with his hands, tears streaming down his eyes as he hoped she wouldn’t move the van, his wishful thinking cut short. As Annie lifted her foot, she placed it on the van, and pressed it down until the tires popped.


The van began to crush the man, the only thing sparing him was the wheels which were now bare after the tires had exploded. He began to scream, pleading and crying, but all he heard was the bellowed laughter of the monster he’d heard about, Gullivette. The mystical giantess that had recently been involved in the destruction of two other trafficking facilities.


“I bet that hurts, huh?” Annie teased. “Well I don’t have time to play with you, sorry! Buh bye! Mwah ha ha ha!”


Annie used the massive strength of her thigh and delivered a force that could put Godzilla to shame. The van was crushed like a pancake almost instantly, blood and guts exploding from beneath and across the floor. Lifting her foot up, she grabbed the now stuck and flattened vehicle and peeled it from her foot before tossing it across the warehouse.


“Gullivette, you copy? Is the implant working?” Spoke the voice of one of her covert allies.


“Hm? Oh! Yippers, hear you loud and clear sir!” Annie responded. “Seems the implant worked after all, despite growing. We’ll have to see if it remains intact when I return to normal size after this operation.”


“Good thinking, what’s your status?”


“Heading to the supply dock. I’ve dispatched a few of these critters already, but a lot of them escaped into the supply dock. I don’t think they understand how pointless it is.”


“Just try to get this mission done pronto, there’s a shipping container with innocent lives and it’s pertinent they remain unharmed!”


“I dare any of these morons to even try and hurt them! Besides, they’re too busy shitting their pants right now. Anyways, over and out!”


Annie walked across the warehouse and towards the doors leading to the hallway and into the shipping dock. As she approached the doors, she reduced her size to thirty feet and got onto one knee before peaking through the glass of the doors. To her surprise, she saw several of the men holding their guns and waiting for her.


“She’s there! Fire!”


A torrent of bullets began ripping through the door, and hitting her in the face. It didn’t matter much at first, but then something unexpected happened. Before Annie could increase her size and density again, she was caught off guard as one of the men had actually equipped a rocket launcher. Without warning, the missile shot out of the launcher and struck Annie right in the face.


With a massive explosion, half the hallway was incinerated as many of the criminals backed up and kept firing. They were clearly attempting a hail mary, as the last of them unloaded their clips and found their ammunition had expired.


“Got any more rockets?”


“Reloading it now.”


Suddenly, out of the smoke came a massive hand. Before they could react, the hand reached far down the hallway and clutched the man with the rocket launcher. Squeezing him like a banana, his eyes popped out of his skull and his body turned to mush as his blood splattered all over his cohorts.


More screaming ensued as they began to retreat, but Annie then swung her wrist and managed to collide two more criminals into the wall, crushing them to death as they blended into the drywall and framing. Releasing the bloodied corpse from her hand, Annie began to widen the hallway and began tearing it to pieces. The warehouse began to shake and tremble, the remaining four men making it into the shipping dock as they rushed to the only truck with a shipping container attached to it.


“Get that container unhooked! It’ll slow us down!”


“But all of the product! Avaramix will have our heads!”


“Fuck Avaramix! I ain’t about to get stepped on by that giant bitch! She’ll kill us all!”


“I can’t believe it… Gullivette is real! She’s fucking real! We’re all going to die!”


Before any of them could even get the shipping container unhooked, or even start the truck, the wall that had protected them for now had burst wide open. Storming into the shipping dock at a staggering fifty feet tall now, as the ceiling was a bit shallower, Annie stood before them in her nude glory, her hand, arm and feet covered in the blood of their fallen brethren.


They all gazed upon her with absolute pale expressions, their hearts seizing as they became paralyzed with despair. Annie smiled at them now, placing her hands at her hips and leaning forward seductively. She bit her lip, raising a brow as she studied the final four men she had to deal with.


“I’m sure you’re all freaked out right now,” Annie teased. “How is she so big!? Why is she naked!? Would she let me smash!? No, I wouldn’t, but that’s beside the point!”


“W-what the fuck are you going on about!?” One man shouted, unable to process just how psychotic she seemed. It added to the horror, how unpredictable she was. One moment she was doing cartwheels, the next she was stepping on his henchmen like you would an ant on the side of the pool.


“Alright, this is your final wish!” Annie ignored him. “How would you like to die? I’ll do almost anything, but no anal! This divine ass is off limits to you perverts! I can step on you, bite your head off, or if you’d like I’ll just have you for dessert. Always wanted to try eating one of you…”


“Are you fucking crazy!?” The man turned and began to run for his life. It wouldn’t last for long.


Annie lifted her hand, revealing a piece of rebar she had picked off the ground earlier after it was exposed from the concrete. Rolling her eyes with annoyance, she flicked the rebar as it hurtled across the room and impaled the man straight through the heart. With one grunt, he fell over and died instantly.


“What the fuck!?” The others pissed themselves, unable to believe she had flicked it with such precision.


“Okay fine, I won’t eat you, clearly that’s a bit much. Mwah ha ha!” Annie loved tormenting them, in her eyes, it was more than they deserved.


As they were distracted by the death of their leader, the remaining three became distracted as they found the feet of Gullivette now standing on each side of them. Trembling with terror, they gazed up at the giantess’ crotch as it loomed above them. The cruel smile on her face sent chills down their spine, and they began to realize that death really had come knocking.


“Thanks for bunching up together, that makes this faster. I tried having fun, but you’re all being so boring! So bah bye!”


Lifting her foot and raising it above their heads, the three men realized she had been right. They were practically shoulder to shoulder, and in an instant she brought her foot down and crushed them into oblivion. Just like the rest, their blood squirted across the floor and slathered Annie’s foot with their remains.


“Too easy,” Annie sighed. “Copy, do you see any remaining heat signatures in the warehouse?”


“None except the victims, over.”


“Copy that, over.”


Annie returned to her normal height, the total time it took for her height to change ranging between three to five seconds total. It was a quick process, but any clothing she wore would always be destroyed. It was a bummer, she had really taken a liking to her new uniform.


“I hate having to do this naked, ugh!” Annie rolled her eyes, as she approached the shipping container.


Without thinking, she coiled her arm back and punched a hole straight through the metal door, before ripping it off the container and chucking it to the side. By using her abilities to expand the density in her muscle mass, she could actively increase her strength without having to change her size. While it wasn’t as effective, it was more than enough for most situations. However, bullets were a threat unless she was at least thirty feet tall or more. There was much she had to remember in combat should she want to remain the apex predator.


With the shipping container wide open, the light poured in as all the faces of the terrified women and children huddled together inside. They were afraid and terrified, tears streaming from their faces as they looked at the nude Annie in confusion.


“There’s children!? Fuck!” Annie covered herself, absolutely embarrassed with herself. “So sorry! I can totally explain! I’m here to rescue you! Please disregard my divine, nude beauty and vacate the shipping container!”


Multiple covert operatives arrived on scene, one of the females rushing over to Annie with a blanket.


“Here you go, Gullivette!”


“Thanks sis!” Annie covered herself, feeling more comfortable.


The operatives began escorting the women and children to emergency vehicles outside, where medical assistance could be supplied as they worked on vacating the entire shipping container.


“Good work, Gullivette. You’re living up to the name!”


“Thank you very much! I was nervous about joining the new team, but you’re all making me feel very welcome!”


“Commander, we have a situation back here. You’re going to want to see this…”


The commander and Annie faced each other with a look of uncertainty, as he led the way into the shipping container. Annie followed him, curious to know what the issue was. As they made their way to the back, they saw that she was carrying what appeared to be a small, metal container.


“Take a look inside of this, and tell me if I’m fucking losing it!”


The commander took a peek inside, and his jaw literally dropped.


“What the hell!? Gullivette! Get over here, now!”


“What’s going on?” Annie approached the container, and also looked inside, and what she saw filled her with a dread of which she had not felt since she was a child.


“No… No, this can’t be… This is impossible!” Annie was shocked, as she saw the tearful faces of three different people, ranging from an inch tall to two inches in height.


Clutching her chest, she backed up against the wall of the shipping container, feeling a panic attack starting to take over. Remembering her training, she forced herself to calm down as she tried to process what this meant.


“Gullivette,” the commander said. “I understand the details regarding your past, but… What are we to make of this?”


“No… No, no, no!” Annie shook her head and buried her face into her palms.


“Annie!” The commander wrapped his arm around her. “What is it!? What’s wrong? Do you know how these people ended up this way?”


“There’s only one person who could have done this…” Annie murmured, slowly gazing up at her commander and fellow operative.


“But… He died when we were children… It can’t be, it shouldn’t be possible…”


“Who? Who could have done this?”


“Jacob…” Annie whispered.


‘Is it true? Could this really mean what I think it does?’ Annie thought in disbelief.


‘Jacob… Are you still alive?’


End Of Volume I

To Be Continued…



End Notes:

Nothing more to say here, other than leave a review of what you thought of the first volume! I have great plans for the next volume, and we'll start diving into some fun, sadistic kinky scenarios!

Thanks for reading, and I should be uploading the next volume within a week, so don't worry about waiting to long! (I may even upload it tomorrow, depends lol)

~Volume II~ Chapter 1 - Who Is Gullivette? by KYS
Author's Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

I am pleased to reveal the very first chapter of the second volume! I had a lot of fun writing this chapter, finished it in like an hour if that. Just a quick chapter to unveil some new directions and get the characters a quick recap of previous events in preparation for further plot progression.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this one! Gonna be an exciting volume!

Enjoy!



Volume II

Chapter 1

Who Is Gullivette?


The sunlight seeped through the thin curtains of the bedroom. Everything was still and peaceful, the morning approaching gently as it often does. Over the course of the sunrise, the position of the light continued to shift, until finally passing over the eyes of Blaire as she slept comfortably atop her sheets.


Her eyes began to flicker, disturbed by the morning sunshine, before they began to open as she awakened from her groggy slumber. With a quick yawn, she began to stretch her arms. Tossing her sheets to the side, she kicked her feet over the edge of the bed and planted her bare soles firmly into the carpet below. Scrunching them between the carpet fibers, she enjoyed the feeling of the rough carpet as she stood to her feet and stretched again.


It had been a few days since Jacob had informed her that his job duties were in effect. While he had not been around as often, in those few days he still made time as they went out on dates and enjoyed each other's company whenever Jacob wasn’t busy with his new job. It was starting to make Blaire feel anxious more and more, in a good way. They had finally reached the stage of calling their outings ‘dates’, which technically meant they were dating, or so Blaire thought.


Not wanting to impose any restrictions in Jacob’s eyes, Blaire had decided not to declare anything until mentioning it to him. His charm was never ending, his handsome nature appealing no matter the apparel he wore. Always bringing her flowers, and paying the bill on every occasion despite her adamant protest. But Jacob would insist, and Blaire loved him for it. She liked how he took charge, and owned the responsibility of everything.


While Blaire wanted to feel independent, there were other ways she could do so. Always cooking dinner when Jacob came over, and washing his clothes in the morning as he had now begun to stay the night with her. Opting to sleep on the couch, though Blaire hoped her hints would soon lead to him in her bed. While she had conflicting thoughts as to whether it would be rushing their relationship or not, Blaire couldn’t deny her lust for him anymore. He was unlike anyone she’d ever met, the most caring and considerate man that had ever shown an interest in her.


Smiling to herself as thoughts of Jacob crossed her mind, she grabbed her cellphone and checked her notifications while heading towards the kitchen. Immediately she saw a missed call from Jacob, followed by a voicemail. It seemed he called her late last night, though she was asleep already. Not wasting any time, she opened the voicemail and lifted the phone to her ear.


‘Hey Blaire, was just calling to say I’ll have to cancel our date in the morning. They want me on the premises for some emergency, and apparently there is a meeting first thing in the morning to discuss some kind of issue. Terribly sorry! Let’s do lunch instead, same place.’


Blaire’s smile grew wider. Jacob had called it a date, and it gave her butterflies. She deleted the voicemail and opened her text messages. Typing up a quick text to Jacob, she made it brief and sent it immediately.


‘I got your voicemail! No worries, maybe I’ll sleep in after a cup of coffee. Come pick me up after you get off? XOXO.’


After the message was sent, Blaire grew nervous. She wondered if the ‘XOXO’ at the end of her message was too direct, or perhaps a bit cliché or girly. Entering the kitchen and starting up the coffee pot, she hoped that Jacob wouldn’t mind it, or perhaps even react positively to it. As she added coffee grounds to the filter, she got a text notification. It was from Jacob, and she quickly paused with the coffee and took a look.


‘Good morning! I can totally come pick you up, I’d prefer it actually ;) I like driving you around, makes me feel like an important chauffeur. See you around noon

End Notes:

Do me a favor and leave a review with your feedback! It motivates me to write better and would allow me a chance to think of what prospects to write in the upcoming bonus chapters :D

Luv yuh!

Chapter 2 - Suicide by KYS
Author's Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

I'm not going to be stating as much as I have been. My time has been a bit constrictive but I am pumping these out as fast as I can because it's all fresh in my mind.

I am simply trying to press forward so we can get the story to a place where I can start diving into some bonus chapters and getting some awesome interactions involved.

Enjoy!



Volume II

Chapter 2

Suicide


‘Alright, this has to work this time… It’s the highest I was able to get, I’ll just tumble head first, yeah, that should do it. It’s so terrifying being this high off the floor, yet at the same time it’s only several feet. It doesn’t matter, it’s the only way, nothing else I’ve tried has worked. Here goes nothing…’


Using his thoughts to convince him to take a step forward, Benjamin peered over the edge of the headboard of Jinshin’s bed frame. It was a newly established piece of fine furniture that had been placed in her new room, and it had decorative etchings in the wood from top to bottom. Using these etchings in the wood, Ben had quickly learned he was strong enough to ascend the terrifying height and reach the top.


After revealing his desire to Jinshin to go through with killing him, as she had promised, things quickly fell apart. To his surprise, she not only refused to do so, but even tried to convince him that it wasn’t in his best interest. It enraged him, beyond reason to hear her even speak as if she knew what his best interests could possibly be. A woman, who protects and aids evil beings that traffic innocents and send them off to meet gruesome and perturbed fates at the hands of vile consumers.


‘That evil bitch…’ Benjamin thought, clenching his teeth and scowling as tears began to stream down his cheeks, his eyes gazing upon the floor below. ‘I thought perhaps she might be different, perhaps after learning about her past, that she could see reason. I was wrong, she is no different than the other woman, Deita. They don’t view us as people, only products, slaves to be abused and slaughtered in the name of their perverted fantasies. It’s vile, sickening and nefarious.’


Shaking his head, Benjamin leaned forward, lifting one foot over the edge as he closed his eyes. Despite wanting to embrace the sweet peace of death, he was hesitating. That other woman, Liz was it? The one that Deita had spoken of, the one of whom was devoured whole all because Deita simply had expended her uses for the poor slave. It made him sick, and depressed with hopelessness. There was nothing he could do to save her, nothing at all. He just wanted to die, and end this nightmare at long last.


Finally gathering the willpower, Benjamin tumbled forward and began to fall from the seven foot headboard. Keeping his eyes closed, he felt the rush of the wind around his body as he tumbled what felt like an eternity. Despite the headboard not being that tall, for his size it would surely hurt him. Falling from the edge of the mattress and three feet to the floor had rendered him unharmed, however this was almost two and half times the height, surely it would be a different outcome.


Benjamin would never find out, as he quickly felt the soft flesh of Jinshin’s palm as he landed atop it. The impact still hurt, it was a sudden force that stopped his momentum as he felt a headache cripple him. A few bruises were left on his chest, head, arms and legs. He curled up in the fetal position, groaning in agony, not fully realizing what had happened until he opened his eyes and looked up to see the Japanese woman glaring at him with a displeased expression.


“Fuck…” Benjamin groaned, rolling over and turning his backside to the woman.


“What was that supposed to accomplish, exactly?” Jinshin asked rhetorically. “It wouldn’t have killed you, only maimed you brutally. The last thing I need is having to care for a cripple at your size, every fucking day. How’d you even get up there, anyway? Did you actually climb the headboard?”


Ben ignored her, keeping his back turned as he held his knees to his chest. He closed his eyes again, letting the tears pool beneath his eyelids as he realized his plan had failed. No matter what he attempted, somehow Jinshin always managed to negate his suicide attempts at a moments notice. It was impossible to outsmart her, to escape the world of the living, with Jinshin’s presence ever prowling and on the move.


“Still not speaking to me, then?” Jinshin scoffed. “So be it. It seems I cannot trust you with your own life, to any extent. I know the promise I made you, Benjamin, but I was only trying to earn your trust…”


This comment seemed to snap Ben out of his depression, wrinkles forming on his face as he scowled with rage. Turning to face her, he snapped.


“Is that it? You lied to me, to falsely earn my trust?” Benjamin spat. “You don’t even hear your own words, do you? I thought perhaps you were different, that maybe you didn’t belong here, but I see through you now, Jinshin!”


“Is that right?” Jinshin frowned. “And how is that?”


“You are a liar,” Ben mocked. “You don’t care about me, you just pretend to, whether to fill some void in that heart of yours, or to feel as if you’re not completely an evil cunt, it doesn’t matter! You’re as despicable as anyone else in this shithole!”


Jinshin scowled. “Perhaps you should return to the silent treatment, until you can learn to express yourself more respectfully…”


“Oh yeah!?” Benjamin shouted, really starting to get angry now. He stood up in her palm, shaking his fist at her. “So now that I speak the truth, you don’t want to hear it!? Well tough shit, Jinshin! You know what I think? I think that story you told me is absolutely the truth! You know how I know? Because you are a control freak! Everything has to go the way you desire it to! Anything your master declares, you will enforce no questions asked! Poor little Benjamin doesn’t like Jinshin anymore? She’ll do or say whatever it takes to try and manipulate him again! Well it aint’ gonna fuckin’ work! You hear me!?”


“Enough of that…” Jinshin murmured, turning around and heading towards the dresser.


“I’m not done with you yet!” Ben continued. “You were abused and enslaved at one point yourself! You told me, remember!? So why are you dedicating your life to enslaving countless others to share the same fate that you shared yourself!? Are you that brainwashed!? Don’t you see that you’re being manipulated by the same kind of organization that you’re now dedicated to!?”


Ignoring him, Jinshin reached her free hand and opened the tiny chest that had originally been Benjamin’s prison. Unable to trust him not to attempt to kill himself, and growing tired of his ranting, it was clear as to what she had to do with him. Upon seeing this, Ben began to calm down a bit. However, he was still angry.


“Proving my point again,” Ben said somberly. “You won’t debate the truth, you’ll only enforce your point of view, and silence me when you don’t hear what you want to hear.”


“I thought perhaps I could show you what my master had shown me back then,” Jinshin interrupted. “Yet you are ungrateful, and refuse to see my intentions for what they are…”


“I’m sorry you see it that way,” Benjamin shook his head. “You made a promise, Jinshin. And you broke that promise. Tell me, has Avaramix, your master as you call him, ever betrayed a promise to you?”


Her eyes grew wide, her expression softening as she turned and looked away. Avaramix has sometimes kept pertinent information a secret when necessary, however Ben was right. Never had her trust been betrayed, and any promise made by Avaramix, had always been fulfilled beyond her imagination. Unable to give Ben a real answer, she began to stutter and stare off into nothing.


“That’s what I thought,” Ben finally spoke up. “You have deluded yourself, Jinshin. Perhaps you do care about me, although I couldn’t understand how. I’m your slave, don’t you understand? Your will be done, but when I want something, you deny me. You were the one who offered to end my life, you were the one to do that, not me! And then when I ask you to do the very thing you promised me, you then change your mind? And you can’t even tell me why…”


“I… I liked your company…” Jinshin murmured, refusing to look back at Ben. Feelings of which she had never felt, or even understood, had begun to boil inside of her.


“I see,” Ben responded. “I think I was happy to have yours too, but only because I saw I had nothing to fear from you. I still have a life, though. I had one at least, before I ended up here, enslaved to a woman who doesn’t even know what her purpose is.”


“My… Purpose?” Jinshin furrowed her brow, those words weighing heavily on her.


“Purpose, yeah. You know, the reason you’re alive and all that?” Ben sighed. “Do you think my purpose is to be your talking man pet? To eternally be stuck inside this godforsaken room to just be your ‘company’ and all that bullshit? To watch you talk casually to that sadistic woman, who devoured that poor woman I had pleaded you to do something about?”


“Liz…” Jinshin finally gazed back at Benjamin. “She is still alive… Deita and I have been very busy. Though, I don’t think she’ll be alive much longer…”


“She’s already dead,” Benjamin responded. “In a place like this, with no heroes to come save us, only the demons get their way here. Whether Liz is alive today, tomorrow or next month, the reality is she is dead already. So am I, and every other victim that ends up here. We’re all dead, because we will be soon enough. Our lives ended, and as far as I can see, this is hell… That’s why I want to die, Jinshin. Please… You can still grant me this favor…”


“I cannot…” Jinshin promptly dumped him into the chest, fighting to maintain her composure.


Landing with a thud, Ben quickly turned around and began shouting at her.


“Dammit! You can’t keep me in this box forever! This is beyond cruel! Don’t you see you’re inflicting your very trauma onto me now!? You’ve become the very thing you tried to destroy that day! Those people you slaughtered for revenge, they were no different than your master!”


“I hope you come to your senses soon enough,” Jinshin interrupted, trying to ignore Ben entirely. “I’ll return in a few hours to give you some food. I can’t trust you anymore, this is how it has to be. I’m sorry.”


“Damn you Jinshin! You can’t do this to me!” Benjamin screamed, but it was too late.


Closing the chest, his muffled shouting grew distant and quiet. Turning away, Jinshin’s emotions finally broke free, and tears began to trickle down her cheek. Never had anyone spoken to her that way, and lived. Never had anyone beaten such a harsh truth into her head, yet she tried to deny it. For the longest time she felt as if she knew what her purpose was, and now Benjamin had made her question everything.


There was one fact that remained, however. The only hole in Ben’s argument. Avaramix had never betrayed her, and had always lifted her up. Without him, she’d have become nothing, nobody. Evil and good is something that is beyond Jinshin, a simple way to pick and choose who deserves and does not deserve to live. Those she slaughtered were evil in her eyes, but Avaramix was not, and she had grown to trust him. Deita too, and perhaps Jacob will be someone else she can come to trust.


The only rational thoughts she could comprehend to counter Ben’s argument was that Benjamin was biased because of his personal situation. Yes, this is what she considered to disregard the harsh truths he tossed at her. She was happy with how things were, was she not? Yet, she felt sick. The way she had to treat Benjamin, it bothered her, she didn’t like it. The chest is not where she wanted to keep him, but she feared returning to the room one night and seeing that Ben had somehow managed to actually succeed in his attempts at suicide.


The last thing Jinshin wanted, more than anything, was for Ben to die. Unable to explain why this feeling for Benjamin had grown so strong in such a seemingly short time, Jinshin wiped the thoughts from her mind and left the room, leaving Benjamin screaming her name from within the chest.




The sound of the truck engine echoed throughout the shipment receiving dock, the large container being backed into one of the shipping doors that had been rolled open. Jacob approached it, as Deita directed others to their various protocols before turning her head and smiling at the young man.


“Just in time. I must say, I’ve waited a very long time to watch you in action!”


“Have you now?” Jacob sneered.


“Don’t get your panties in a twist, I’m more curious to see what it looks like than anything else,” Deita retorted, walking up to the container doors and unlocking them. Five other men, all armed, opened the doors as the light poured into the container.


It wasn’t nearly as many as Jacob had been told, there only seemed to be about four men, the rest were all women, about twenty or so in total. This was far from the one hundred bodies he had been told about, but given the circumstances as of late, Jacob figured that certain shipments had been delayed or busted by this new character, Gullivette.


“I’m counting four men and twenty women,” Jacob double checked his count, nodding in confirmation.


“You’ll still make a lot of money,” Deita scoffed, “so what’s it matter? Bring forth one of the girls!”


The men obliged, as they forcefully dragged a resistive female from the group. Many of the women shouted and cried as they dragged the other woman into the open and thrust her at Jacob’s feet. She hit the ground painfully, naked and afraid, as she looked up at Jacob speechlessly.


“How old are you?” Jacob asked her.


With tears filling her eyes, she gave a reluctant answer. “T-twenty-two…”


“It won’t hurt. It’ll be fast,” Jacob whispered to her, before quickly placing his palm on the top of her head.


Deita’s eyes grew wide with astonishment, watching in disbelief as the woman shrank nearly instantly. It was so fast that she couldn’t even comprehend it, the woman’s size just merely reduced in the span of a few seconds. It was a shame that the woman was naked, as Deita was quite curious to see the effect of the clothes falling to the floor as mentioned by Jacob previously.


Looking around in horror, the realization of her newfound size caused her to freak out. The tiny woman began to scream and run, but Deita slammed her heel into the ground before her, and the tiny woman fell flat on her ass.


“Where do you think you’re going?” Deita cooed, leaning down and plucking the girl by the back of her hair.


“Ahhh! Ouch! Help me!” The painful grip on her hair caused her to flail in the air. Deita didn’t seem to care, instead showing the painful display to the rest of the captive victims.


“This is the fate of all of you. Try to resist, and you’ll either be shot or shoved up my gaping asshole. I might even crush you beneath my heel if I feel like it! So then, does anyone else want to try and run off?”


Unable to comprehend the impossible sight of the woman shrinking, they all remained silent now. Slowly they began to back up to the far end of the container, none of them wanting to share the fate of the young woman they had just watched Jacob shrink in an instant.


“Guess we’ll be doing this the hard way,” Deita sighed, taking the young woman she was dangling by the hair and cramming her between her boobs.


“Nooo! Mmph Mmmph!” Her voice was muffled as the fleshy, enormous walls of Deita’s tits devoured her entire body, the harsh finger forcing her deep within the giantess’ bosom for safe keeping.


“Now then, grab us some more will you?” Deita ordered her lackeys, as they entered the container and began forcing more people into the open, keeping their guns on them to ensure cooperation.


“Wait, this is going to take too long,” Jacob halted her men’s orders.


“So? How long could it possibly take? You have somewhere to be?” Deita scoffed.


“It’s not that,” Jacob responded. “We’ll just freak them out, make them start to revolt and cause a mess.”


“And those who do will be shot,” Deita retorted.


“And the product is then wasted, so let me try something else, yeah?” Jacob crossed his arms sternly.


Rolling her eyes, she gestured towards her men. “Let him cook, move aside but keep your guns on those fuckable’s in there. If anyone tries to run out, shoot em’ in the leg or something.”


“Alright then,” Jacob approached the front of the container, seeing many of the innocents inside huddling together in fear.


“Please don’t shrink us like that! I don’t want to end up that way!” Cried one woman.


“I’m scared! Please! I just want to go home!” Cried another.


“You’ll all suffer for this! You fucks are going to hell! Do you hear me!? Hell!” Shouted one of the four men.


Jacob held up his hand to silence them, and surprisingly they all quickly shut their mouths. Upon their obedience, Jacob smiled gently at them.


“Now then, I’d like you all to form a line,” Jacob instructed. “Once you have done so, please hold each other’s hands in succession. Can you all do that for me?”


Another man decided to speak up now. “Why should we!? Fuck you! I ain’t bout’ to get fuckin’ shrunk! You fuckin’ freak!”


“I assure you nobody else will be shrunk, I am simply trying to get a line started so we can get you all some proper rations. I presume you’re all considerably hungry, no? The other woman was simply an example to you all. If you want to avoid her fate, then you’ll obey my command. Now, form a fucking line before I start beating the shit out of one of you.”


Most of the women were terrified, quickly listening to Jacob and forming a line. This in turn caused all of the women to follow suit, the four men reluctantly standing towards the back of the line. Only one man refused to obey, leaning against the back of the container and crossing his arms. A bold one, he was.


“Now hold hands,” Jacob ordered, as the woman closest to him swallowed nervously and held the hand of a woman behind her. She did the same, and eventually they were all touching one another.


“Splendid, I appreciate your cooperation.” Jacob smiled at them, as they all touched each other by holding hands. Turning around to Deita, Jacob winked at her.


“Is this what you wanted to see?” Jacob asked, before instantly taking his index finger and lightly touching the first woman in line, by the tip of her nose.


Sometimes expectations are exceeded beyond measure. You will think you have something all figured out, or that a particular premise has reached the peak of what it can accomplish. However, there are times when we are proven that sometimes, there are those who exceed the limits of all known things, knowledge, power or otherwise.


As the skin of Jacob’s finger made contact with the tip of the woman’s nose, a succession of shrinking began to occur in an instant. At the same time, all twenty women, and three of the four men shrunk down in an instant. They all turned and looked at each other, terrified and beginning to scream and run around. The man who was at the back and disobeying Jacob’s demands, looked in horror at the sight in front of him. While he was distracted at all of the now shrunken women and men at his own feet, he hadn’t noticed Jacob walking right up to him.


“Listen up you fucking retards,” Jacob shouted, stomping his foot as he got all of their attention. “Your lives are over, obedience is your only key to survival. Those you disobey, end up like this man right here.”


The man held up his hands, terrified as he realized the raw power that Jacob possessed.


“Wait… I didn’t know… Please!” It was too late.


One punch, that was all Jacob delivered as his fist penetrated the man’s chest and obliterated his heart. Blood spilt all over the floor, the man’s congealed gargling and failed attempts at screaming filled the container like a wailing echo of desperation and bewilderment.


Terrified at what they saw, they all grew silent and hopeless as many of them fell to the floor and began to sob profusely. Deita was in shock, she didn’t even realize that Jacob was capable of such power, let alone being able to punch a hole through a man’s chest without a sweat.


“What are you guys waiting for? Start gathering all of them!” Deita ordered her lackeys.


“Yes ma’am!” They quickly began scooping up the tiny individuals off of the floor, placing them in tupperware containers temporarily until they would be sorted by hair color, body type and age.


Once her men got to work, Deita entered the container and approached Jacob, who was standing over the corpse now at his feet. He was silent, his fist bloodied as he gazed down at the dead man’s body.


“I must say, you’ve earned my respect after witnessing that,” Deita informed him. “I will admit, Jacob. I always mistook you as the timid type. Clearly I was wrong, you are far more brutal than I ever would have given you credit for.”


“Is that supposed to be a compliment?” Jacob hissed.


“Take it as you will, after today I’ll be giving you a bit more of the respect you rightfully deserve,” Deita responded calmly. “Welcome to the organization. I must say, would you be interested in seeing Liz again? I haven’t done the deed yet, but I figured you might have some words with her before I do my thing.”


Jacob turned around and walked up to her side, looking into her eyes.


“Have some words with her, huh? And what words might that be? That I regret nothing? That her fate was always to digest inside of your gut?”


“It was simply an offer,” Deita smiled. “I wouldn’t mind having you over in my room sometime, if you’re interested…”


Jacob didn’t respond to her, he simply turned his gaze ahead and walked off as the men around them gathered all of the tinies and locked them away for processing. Deita left the container, seeing all of the newest product that Jacob had handled expertly.


“Did any of you fucks know that Jacob could shrink that many people at once?” Deita asked them. They all shook their heads.


“Very interesting… Get these weasels to the processing center immediately. Avaramix will have them sold in a fortnight.”


As they obeyed her command and began to deliver the victims to the processing portion of the facility, Deita couldn’t help but become lost in her thoughts. She gazed back into the container, the fresh corpse still on the floor. Her eyes gleamed, her lip bitten as she began to think about Jacob.


‘I wonder how he did that?’ Deita thought, still in awe. ‘He had them hold hands… Is that it? Is that his secret, then? If they touch, can he shrink them simultaneously?’


Then her gaze shifted to the hole in the man's chest, where Jacob had punched him.


‘He punched a literal hole in the man’s chest,’ Deita realized. ‘Jacob had spoken of the density changing in his shrunken victims… I wonder, then. Does he too have the power to change his density? Does he have a way to increase his strength? His power? He must, if he can do something like that… I wonder, should I keep this to myself, or should I clue in Jinshin and Avaramix to this little detail that he left out?’


Not wanting to make any decisions right off the bat, Deita cackled mischievously at Jacob’s cruel and raw power. While she thought he was attractive in a general sense, now she was obsessed with him. While she knew better than to truly trust Jacob, she wouldn’t mind fucking his brains out sometime. She began to wonder how big he was downstairs.


“Oh Jacob, full of secrets, are we?” Deita bit her lip as she pictured him naked. She fantasized about him being small, and cramming him up her pussy. These thoughts then led to Gullivette, as she remembered the meeting that had occurred just the day before.


‘Your reaction to this woman was interesting,’ Deita thought, reflecting over Jacob’s initial reaction when Avaramix had asked him whether or not he knew who Gullivette was. Jacob’s answer had been no, before agreeing to join the organization under Avaramix’s proposal.


‘I wonder, were you lying to us, Jacob? Gullivette… Could you two be related after all? It would make sense after all… Wouldn’t it? The antithesis of one another… Destined perhaps?’


Deita opened the door leading out of the receiving dock.


‘Perhaps one day we’ll find out.’



End Notes:

Leave me a review and let me know what you think of my story!

Chapter 3 - Elizabeth 'Liz' Sanchez by KYS
Author's Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

Tags for this chapter:
- Footwear
- Crush

Had a good time writing this chapter, admittedly it took a turn I was not expecting. Hope you guys like it! We are getting close to some good shit!

Enjoy.



Volume II

Chapter 3

Elizabeth ‘Liz’ Sanchez


Entering the room of Deita, Jacob looked around to make sure that she wasn’t in her room. Seeing that the coast was clear, he made sure the hallway was empty before entering the room and closing the door. It was bare bones, not much to look at other than a dresser, bed and some small furnishings. It was still a work in progress, and many areas of the facility were still undergoing development.


Something that had been said to Jacob, by Deita, had begun to bother him. The woman had offered him some words with her tiny pet, which Jacob did not respond to kindly. He knew the offer stemmed from her lust, and he would have nothing to do with it. However, admittedly, he had wondered the sort of condition Liz might have been in. Beginning to place  himself in the shoes of Liz, at the cruel hands of Deita herself, he was curious to see just how brutal the woman could be to her playthings.


‘Where would she keep you, Liz?’ Jacob thought to himself, scanning the room and pacing around slowly. He didn’t want to get caught, the last thing he needed was anyone questioning his intentions with the organization. He simply wanted to find closure, despite being unsure what it was he was trying to close at all.


Slowly pacing around Deita’s private chambers, he took notice of the scattered lingerie near her bedside. There were stains, and panties with loose zip ties and twist ties of the sort. One could imagine what they were used for, but Jacob dismissed it as he looked over towards the dresser. It had a brush, some hair ties and a make up kit all neat and tidy in the corner.


Approaching the dresser, he began to open a few of the drawers. All of the socks were neatly folded in pairs, while another drawer had to have at least a hundred pairs of variously designed panty lingerie. While Deita was good at maintaining a business-like appearance, it was clear in the bedroom she had a completely alternative persona.


He closed both drawers, opening up some of the lower ones. Business pants, jeans and tights were neatly organized in one drawer. The other was filled with folded and tucked shirts of various kinds. Deita was an organized type it seemed, having set aside her clothing in separate arrays of the categorical design for particular occasions. This came as no surprise to Jacob, not necessarily. Though it was clear, if Deita had any particular hiding place, her dresser was not it. Closing the drawers, Jacob turned and tried to ponder whether Liz was even in this room at all.


Upon hearing some muffled voices in the hallway, Jacob wondered if he might have to change his size himself. Pressing up against the door, he listened intently and prepared himself to shrink in a moment’s notice should Deita be returning to her room. It was only the security detail, making their rounds, and they quickly moved on as Jacob took a breath and turned to face Deita’s bed.


‘I shouldn’t turn this room upside down, Deita has a keen sense,’ Jacob thought. ‘Sorry Liz, maybe it just wasn’t meant to be…’


He was about to leave the room, but then something odd caught his eye. Squinting his eyes, he noticed a most peculiar sight. It was a long, white sock. Deita always wore heels, perhaps occasionally equipping a pantyhose or laced leggings for added character. Long, white socks? That is not something she’d be caught dead in public wearing, no, unless it was something private and away from prying eyes.


To make things more obvious, the sock hole was zip tied shut. What other purpose would Deita have for zip tying her own socks closed, than to keep something inside and unable to get out? The sock was on the floor, near all of the other lingerie that Jacob had initially noticed. As he slowly approached the scattered garments, he took notice of the sweaty smell that seemed to permeate the cotton material of the sock, and Jacob knew he had found what he was looking for.


At the toe end of the sock, was a small but noticeable lump. From his advantage, it seemed the lump was in a lying down position. He bent his knees and hovered over the sock, and he wondered if Liz was dead or simply sleeping. Or perhaps she was so broken, she hoped her lack of reaction would spare her from whatever was about to happen, though she probably had no inclination that it was indeed Jacob staring down at her unfortunate prison.


“Liz?” Jacob called out softly. “Are you in there?”


Suddenly the lump shifted, what appeared to be a head lifting up and turning around. Jacob smiled, it had to be Liz. His little invasion of privacy wasn’t for nothing after all. He reached out and grabbed the zip tie around the sock, using his powers to increase the strength of his fingers and snapping the zip tie like it was nothing, freeing the opening.


“I removed the zip tie, are you able to move? Can you get out of there?”


The lump began to move towards the opening of the sock, albeit slowly, though Jacob knew it couldn’t have been easy lifting the heavy material at her size, especially without his added abilities. Eventually he saw Liz poke her head out, staring around before eventually gazing up at him in disbelief. Tears almost immediately began to fill her eyes, as her little, bare feet stepped out of the sock and she limped across the floor sheepishly.


It was immediately clear that Jacob’s suspicions were accurate. While alive, Liz was ridden with bruises across her body. Knowing the details of his powers, Jacob knew that Deita had to be truly purposeful in her intent to be able to harm Liz to this degree. The density shift at her size, would make her rather invulnerable to any serious damage. To be able to reach this sort of condition that Liz was showing, would mean that Deita was relentlessly abusing Liz on almost a daily, if not hourly basis.


“Oh geez…” Jacob sighed, seeing the shape that Liz was in. “You don’t look too well. Are you in pain?”


Liz didn’t gesture or move, simply tearing up as she gazed up at him. Suddenly, as if the memories in her mind began to remind her of how she got here, an expression of anger and resentment began to show on her face. Looking away, she slowly fell to her knees. Shifting onto her butt, she lifted her knees to her chest and buried her face in her arms, unable to look at Jacob.


“I see,” Jacob sighed. “I shouldn’t have even come here, but I guess my curiosity got the better of me.”


Refusing to look at him, she did pull her hands out and began to sign. Her movements were slow, and it appeared one of her fingers were broken as her hand signs weren’t entirely clear. Despite this, Jacob was able to understand most of what she was trying to tell him.


“You want to know why I did this to you?” Jacob sighed again, coming down to one knee as he rested his elbow on his thigh. “I suppose I’ll be honest. I did it for money, and because you were an easy target. It’s as I said, no hard feelings.”


This made Liz angry, gazing up at him again with a scowl. Furiously signing, she began to curse Jacob in any way she could. She described what she had endured, what Deita had done to her nearly every day since Jacob had shrunk her. For the first time she was able to finally communicate, and all of what she wanted to cry and beg, everything she wanted to curse and denounce, it all came out as Liz finally had someone before her that was able to speak to her.


Jacob watched her hands intently, silence consuming him as learned of the terrible things that Deita had performed on Liz. Being used as her dildo, punished for nothing and shoved up her asshole. And as of late, being forced into her sock for the entire night, every night, against Deita’s stinky and sweaty foot after walking in heels all day. Then, she’d be left inside the sock all noon and afternoon, until the evening when Deita would return to torture her all over again.


When Liz would resist, or just shed a single tear, Deita would then turn aggressive and flick her body relentlessly, bruising her to no end. When she was really angry, she’d wear her heels and apply pressure to Liz’s body, threatening to crush her simply for crying and pleading for mercy. These are the brutal details that Liz revealed to Jacob, and the tiny woman wasn’t certain if he even cared, but she wanted him to know the truth at the very least.


“I didn’t realize she could be that evil…” Jacob murmured, standing to his feet as he looked down at her. “I understand now, why I sought you out, Liz. I see the closure I wanted now, it’s clear to me.”


Instantly, Jacob shrunk himself as Liz watched in astonishment. In a mere few seconds, Jacob was suddenly standing before her. He had matched her height, as he walked up to her with a gentle, unforgiven smile. At first she was hesitant to let him get close, taking a step back as she limped. She was injured greatly, and had been given no time to heal before Deita would return and continue the torturous, perverted fantasies that she lusted for.


But Jacob was swift, grabbing her shoulder and pulling her close to him. Being defensive, she kept her arms tucked in as Jacob wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tight. After an indeterminate amount of time being enslaved to such a sadistic giantess, this sudden act of gentle compassion had broken her spirit. Beginning to sob profusely, she leaned into Jacob as she began to cry into his shoulder.


“It’s alright,” Jacob whispered into her ear. “I wanted you to know, Liz. I wanted you to know what this place is, and what my role is here.”


Suddenly his grip tightened, and Liz found herself unable to move away. Her eyes grew wide, as she wondered what he meant by that.


“Today there was a shipment of a few men, and many women such as yourself,” Jacob continued, tightening his grip as Liz began to tremble with fear. “I shrunk them all, Liz. Just like you, and they’ll end up like you, or worse. There was one man, however, who refused to cooperate. You know what I did to him? I punched a hole through his chest, Liz. I murdered him, without a second thought.”


Liz began to freak out, desperately trying to pull away from Jacob upon hearing what he said. His grip tightened even more, like an anaconda that had latched onto its prey. No matter her struggles, his grip was unwavering, trapping her naked flesh against his body.


“I’ve never much cared for anyone,” Jacob continued. “At first I tried to deny myself the truth. I tried to do the right thing, and turn away from this organization. But then I met somebody, and during that time, I was faced with the truth of who I am inside. Would you like to know, Liz? Would you like to know the kind of monster that I have become?”


Pulling her away, he lifted his hand and grabbed Liz by the throat. Lifting her into the air, she began to choke and sputter, lifting her hands and desperately trying to pry his hand from her throat. His strength was unparalleled, not even a flinch or reaction as she failed to fight his grip. Tears streamed down her cheeks, his fingers tightening around her throat as she began to suffocate to death.


“When I learned that Deita was planning to devour you alive, I couldn’t understand what sort of sadistic narcissist would do such a thing,” Jacob continued to monologue. 


“I wasn’t sure why it bothered me so much, but I think I know why now. The truth is Liz, I did end up liking you. I’ve hated this world for a long time, but you at least seemed genuine. I’d kill you in a heartbeat if I had to, but you don’t deserve the suffering that Deita has in store for you. To make it up to you, I’ll put you out of your misery. You see, once I’ve shrunk you, it’s permanent. This is forever your fate, unless I put an end to it. I truly am sorry, but I never had a choice, not until now.”

Liz couldn’t believe it, Jacob had come here to kill her. While she had hoped for death multiple times as Deita’s sex toy, suddenly she felt sick as she desperately tried to survive Jacob’s death grip around her throat. Already weak and bruised, she didn’t stand a chance against Jacob’s unnatural power. There was little she understood about him now, about anything. Her entire world had been upended, and nothing seemed to make sense to her anymore.


All Liz could do now, was hope this was simply a nightmare. Closing her eyes, feeling her lungs blaze painfully at the lack of oxygen, she hoped her death would wake her up back into reality. Her family, friends and future would all return to her. A life she could live, a happy life with a family and children someday. The harsh whispers of reality plagued her mind, however, as she realized the possibility that death also meant the end of everything. And as Jacob prepared to end her life, her story was not yet meant to reach its conclusion.


“What the hell do you think you’re doing!?”


Jacob was caught off guard as a heel slammed into his body from above. Liz was tossed from his grip, as the young woman flew backwards and hit the floor painfully. Gasping for air, her vision was restored as Liz sputtered and heaved. Death had nearly been certain, yet she was alive, and not remotely how she would have predicted. Gazing up at her giantess captor, Deita scowled down at Jacob as she pinned him into the floor with her black heel.


“Trying to put my toy out of her misery, are we?” Deita cooed. “I didn’t take you for a sympathizer, you fucking weasel!”


The weight of Deita’s heel pressed him into the hard floor, his hands barely keeping himself off the ground as he tried to fight the strength of Deita’s massive calves and thigh. Seeing that he was resisting her, the giant woman smiled wickedly with pleasure.


“I never would have imagined having you in such a submissive position beneath my heel, Jacob!” Deita teased, leaning into her stance and forcing Jacob’s entire body into the ground as his hands gave way. “Much better, isn’t it lovely to submit to your goddess? I was wondering if we’d ever have this chance, Jacob! I guess you decided to take up my offer after all!”


Jacob’s face was smashed into the floor brutally, Deita taking no soft measures as she pinned him good beneath her sole. His body was flat, his bones aching as he gritted his teeth in anger.


“You stupid bitch! Get your dirty fucking foot off of me!” Jacob screamed, not enthused by this humiliating position she had forced him into.


“Hmmm…” Deita pretended to think, as Liz slowly backed up and watched her owner push Jacob even further into the floor. “Nah, I think I like you where you are!”


Lifting her foot for only a moment, Jacob tried to stand before he felt her heel slam into his body all over again. Reeling in pain, Deita began to grind her heel into his body, and it genuinely felt as if she were trying to crush him into a pulp as she relentlessly applied pressure and crushed him with her heel.


“Mmmm,” Deita began to rub her crotch, licking her lips as she enjoyed the pain she inflicted upon Jacob. “Liz would have died instantly, I have to be very meticulous to bruise her without killing her. You are much different, Jacob! I’ve legitimately tried to crush you to paste beneath my heel like the insect you are, and yet you’re still alive and squirming! I bet you’d make me cum buckets if I jammed you up my pussy… You sure you don’t want to change your mind?”


This made Jacob rage, his eyes becoming bloodshot as he began to scream. The pure audacity this bitch had, to make him submit to her as if she was above him. No, Jacob hated her for this very reason. He was the top predator, he was the monster! Everyone else was beneath him, no one else could oppose him, his power!


“I said get the fuck off me you bitch!” Jacob screamed, shoving her heel off of him and returning to his normal size in the blink of an eye.


Deita was shoved backwards, as suddenly she saw Jacob towering over her nefariously as his hand reached out and grabbed her by the throat. Lifting her off of the ground in an instant, he slammed her into the wall of her chambers and held her there. A scowl on his face, his eyes bloodshot, the true monster he claimed to be had surfaced before her own eyes.


Liz watched all of this unfold, and in her terror she crawled back into the sock that had been her prison. Rushing to the toe end of the sock, she curled up in the fetal position and began to sob profusely, unable to process anything that was going on.


“I could fucking shrink you, I could fucking kill you without a sweat!” Jacob hissed, using his free hand and punching a hole in the concrete wall beside Deita’s head.


Despite this, Deita was seemingly calm. Even with Jacob’s grip on her throat, and lifting her up against the wall, a crooked smile began to spread across her lips as she looked into his eyes with lustful intent.


“Do it… Shrink me… Have your way with me…” Deita cooed, taking her hands and gently placing them around his wrist. “I’ve always had the hots for you… But no matter how much I flirted, you always looked at me with hatred in your eyes… If that’s what it takes to get you to have your way with me, then so be it!”


Jacob was shocked, recoiling almost as he let go of her neck and she landed on her feet. Gasping slightly, she rubbed her neck as she stared into Jacob’s eyes. His anger was present, but confusion had rendered him thoughtless and dazed. His bloodshot eyes gazed into hers, not sure what to make of this situation. Of all the ways his little endeavor to find Liz could have gone, this had not been the outcome he thought would surface.


“Shame, I’d have let you kill me too,” Deita cooed, leaning into the wall and smiling at him. “I have to know… Why, why have you always hated me so damn much? Was it because I mentioned Blaire as your next victim? Or is it my personality?”


Jacob remained silent, not sure how to answer that question. Finally he began to calm down, his abilities starting to work and heal the wounds that Deita had inflicted against him. His bloodshot eyes began to return to normal, as the woman awaited his answer.


“You always seemed to think you were better than everyone else,” Jacob finally answered with a somber tone. “Better than me… Snobbish and prude, always with crude and witty insults… You always drove me mad…”


“Better than… You?” Deita’s eyes glimmered as she took a step towards him. “You stupid, foolish boy… I would never dream of being better than you! No… I envy you…”


This caught him off guard, as Deita leaned forward and got real close to him now. Her face came in, her eyes penetrating his own. Sweating nervously, Jacob wasn’t sure what to feel now. One second he was ready to kill her, but now, he was feeling something else.


“Your power… The endless possibilities…” Deita whispered seductively. “Not to mention how hot and charming you are… The perfect man… Oh how I’d do anything to be yours! I suppose that’s why I was jealous of Blaire, it’s the only reason I suggested you shrink her… I wanted you for myself…”


“Bullshit…” Jacob pulled away, shaking his head. “No… I don’t believe you…”


“You probably never will,” Deita sighed. “I understand your power is permanent, and I’d hate to end up that way. But if one day you decide to kill me, I hope it will be with more grace… Though I won’t fight it. The power you possess, Jacob. You might as well be a God.”


“No…” Jacob shook his head and walked past her. “There is only one God. He will be waiting to cast the demon inside of me to the very pit of hell, should death ever find me.”


“A monster then, whatever you want to be I don’t care,” Deita turned and spun him around. “If you have to hate me for whatever reasons you desire, then so be it! I’ll always have your back, Jacob. I just hope you don’t mistake my teasing for anything other than the flirtatious intentions they’re intended for!”


“You disgust me…” Jacob pushed her away, trying to leave the room now.


“And why!?” Deita grabbed him again and spun him back around. “What’s so different between us!? I know you enjoy it! The killing, the brutality of death! You didn’t have to kill that man back there, but you did anyway! I saw that look in your eyes! We are one in the same, you and I!”


“We are nothing alike!” Jacob got in her face and scowled. “You get off to this shit, the torture and perverted fantasies in that disgusting head of yours!”


“Then what do you get from killing others?” Deita retorted. “Enlighten me. What do you gain from all of this?”


“Genocide!” Jacob shouted. “Hear me, Deita… I’ll shrink every last man, woman and child on this fucking earth! I’ll kill them all, I’ll kill everyone for what they did to me!”


“And what did they do to you, Jacob?” Deita leaned close, gazing into his eyes.


“They betrayed me…” Jacob hissed. “They abused me… They tortured me and experimented on me… They turned me into this… This monstrosity…”


“I never did any of that to you,” Deita whispered, taking her hands and placing them on each side of his face gently. “I would never hurt you Jacob. Ever. Whatever I must do to prove it, I will. If you’ll let me…”


Jacob felt his words escape him, as Deita closed her eyes and pulled him in. Before he could fight it, she leaned in and kissed him on the lips. For a brief moment he allowed it to happen, as she kissed him passionately and as long as he allowed her too. Eventually he pulled away, and turned around, eyes on the floor.


“Forgive me… I couldn’t help myself,” Deita apologized, adjusting her hair and standing patiently as she looked at him.


“No, I should be the one who is sorry,” Jacob murmured, back turned. “It wasn’t my place to get involved between you and Liz to begin with. Do as you will, it is of no consequence to me.”


Jacob opened the door and was about to leave, but Deita called out to him and grabbed him by the arm.


“Wait! Please… I don’t expect you to feel the same about me, but I can’t go on working with you knowing you hate me for no reason at all! It can’t be that simple, what must I do!?”


“Careful,” Jacob spoke softly. “Don’t forget who your true allegiance is with… And my own. Let me be frank, since you have given me the same courtesy.”


Jacob turned and faced Deita.


“There is one thing I care about in this world, and that’s inflicting as much harm as I can. I won’t rest until this world knows what true suffering is, as I have suffered. And once the whole world knows my name… Only then will I retire with the only woman in this world I have ever shared feelings for. Do you understand?”


The color drained from her face, her heart dropping as she took a few steps back and nodded dismally. A single tear formed in her eye, as she crossed her hands at her front and stared at Jacob with a broken heart.


“Tears don’t suit you,” Jacob mocked. “It’s probably why I hate you so damn much. Always pretending to be something you’re not. Own up to your personality, Deita, like I have. The day you stop pretending to be something you’re not, then perhaps my hatred of you will simmer. Until then, stop pretending that your feelings for me are based on anything other than misguided lust.”


With those final words, Jacob left the room and slammed the door behind him, leaving Deita heartbroken in her own room. Lifting her hand, she wiped the tear from her eye and began to grit her teeth. While she had not gotten the outcome she had hoped for, something Jacob said had indeed been the truth in her eyes.


“You’re right, Jacob,” Deita murmured in agony. “I should stop pretending to be something I’m not. It’s the reason I kept postponing Liz’s fate… A part of me wondered if you’d hate me even more for doing it… But now I know better, you hate me because I try so hard to make you notice me.” 


“I won’t make that mistake again, I promise you.”



End Notes:

Leave a review if you'd like to be crushed under Deita's massive heel ;)

Chapter 4 - There Are No Heroes by KYS
Author's Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

What can I say, decided to just pump some chapters out. Expect chapter five to be released tonight as well very soon.

Enjoy.



Volume II

Chapter 4

There Are No Heroes


‘Tap, tap, tap…’


“Alright commander Ghywin, we are ready for this debriefing. Please, what details can you provide of the recent raid against the southeastern warehouse facility?”


‘Tap, tap, tap…’


Ghywin sat upright, placing his arms on the table and addressing the multiple individuals crowded around the table, including that of his own task force. Clearing his throat, he prepared to speak.


‘Tap, tap, tap…’


“The intel we received from government contacts led us to the warehouse, which was tied with financial documents in the other two raids performed by my covert task force,” Ghywin explained. “After monitoring the facility for forty eight hours, the go ahead was given and we sent Annie into the facility to dispatch the hostile targets.”


‘Tap, tap, tap…’


“Yes we know that much,” the higher official scoffed. “Let’s cut to the chase. Your aid has committed war crimes, do you understand? If not for your covert status, do you understand what crimes you’d be facing? Not to mention the extensive damage to the raid sites, the contamination of evidence, and the slaughtered remains of these hostiles, as you call them.”


‘Tap, tap, tap…’


“Understood sir, however…” Ghywin was interrupted.


‘Tap, tap, tap…’


“For the love of all that is holy, Annie! Would you stop tapping the bloody table!?” The higher official lost his patience, as Annie had been tapping at the table with her nails incessantly, gazing off into the distance with a monotone expression.


“Oops, sorry! You were just boring the hell out of me, that’s all,” Annie quipped.


“Have you nothing to say for yourself? ‘Gullivette’?” He responded angrily.


“Sure I do,” Annie stretched her arms, leaning back into her chair and kicking her boots up onto the table. “I slaughtered evil bastards trafficking innocent women and children to be used in despicable and vile ways, and somehow that makes me the baddie? Ha! What a joke.”


“What the hell did you just say to me you little-!?”


“Annie,” Ghywin interrupted them both, “now isn’t the time. Please, compose yourself for once.”


“Apologies, sir…” Annie smirked, but kept her position with her boots on the table.


“Sir, Annie is right,” Ghywin defended her. “There is a reason that Annie was trained and utilized for the past decade to become a part of this task force. She had no reason to comply, we all know she could have run off anytime she wanted. None of us here are ignorant to the raw power that Annie possesses. To say that Gullivette is our biggest asset, wouldn’t even be the start of it!”


“That may be so, but her lack of self control is a risk to this operation! Not to mention the devastation she leaves in her wake every time we allow her into the field!”


“You aren’t there when this all goes down,” Ghywin argued. “The organization we are trying to dismantle, the very reason for our task force exists, is because of how intricately sewn into our nation this criminal hivemind has become! The vile and despicable things we have seen, that Annie has single handedly put an end to, wouldn’t even describe the dent we’ve put into this organization!”


“I’ve seen the reports, commander,” the higher official retorted. “Devouring some of the men alive? Crushing them under her feet slowly and getting off to it? I heard on the second raid, she even crammed a man up her asshole! How am I possibly to trust an agent who can’t even withhold her perverted fantasies when in the field!?”


“Hey!” Annie inserted. “That guy deserved it! He was being an asshole, so I put him where he belonged!”


“Annie!” Ghywin held up a hand to silence her.


“Sir, her tactics may seem cruel, but her reputation as Gullivette is beginning to break the minds of the criminals we’re taking down,” Ghywin declared. “They are terrified of her by name, now. Slowly they are breaking, and it is allowing us to siphon more and more intel from these disgusting pieces of shits with every new raid, and that's because of how Gullivette handles her duties. Besides, are we really going to defend sex traffickers? They chose this line of work, and Gullivette is their just and fated punishment. I stand by this declaration, sir. I ask that this table puts out a vote, those in favor of maintaining Annie as a pivotal asset to this task force.”


The others at the table looked at one another sheepishly, but ultimately the hands began to raise. Ghywin raised his hand also, seeing that the majority of the table favored his view on Gullivette’s way of handling her operative duties.


“It seems the majority is in agreeance,” Ghywin said.


“For now,” the higher official snared. “If any word of this ever makes it to the public, you all know the outcome.”


“Which is why our duties are confidential and sealed at the highest government level,” Ghywin retorted.


“Let’s address the other elephant in the room, or should I say mouse, considering the size of those rescued from the recent raid?”


Annie’s demeanor changed, her smirk turning into a frown as she returned her feet to the floor.


“Ghywin, your own report declares that Annie had a panic attack upon seeing the tiny individuals who were part of the victims that had been kidnapped and shipped to that facility,” the higher official declared. “Mentioning of a Jacob? What are we to gather?”


“Annie? Care to explain?” Ghywin turned to face her, as she looked up at him somberly.


“It was a long time ago, the memories are broken and shattered, but I do remember bits and pieces,” Annie revealed.


“Do tell,” the higher official scoffed. He wasn’t about to let Annie get off on not explaining herself. Especially due to the nature of her specific ability to change her size and grow to enormous heights.


“I don’t remember much about my childhood, most of those memories are replaced with the trauma I experienced,” Annie explained, her demeanor more serious now, which surprised even Ghywin.


Annie continued. “There were several of us, test subjects I mean. All I know was the program was illegal, and not government sanctioned, but I still have no idea who was responsible, even to this day.”


“What kind of experiments were you a part of?” The higher official asked.


“It wasn’t entirely certain, but I think it was something to do with strength enhancing, maybe even increasing density to make people more invulnerable to various levels of harm. All I know is that my outcome was by complete accident. It was a byproduct of their true goal. Though, technically, they did succeed.”


“Please, the details? This information should have been divulged a long time ago, Annie…”


Sighing, Annie leaned forward. “There were twelve of us, including me, at least initially. Four of them died during experimentation, the rest of us suffered, might as well been tortured brutally, it all felt the same. Then everything changed, when a new test subject arrived at the facility.”


“Who was it?”


“His name was Jacob, a year older than me,” Annie revealed. “He was different though, they kept saying that he was the key to their success.”


“How?”


“He possessed some sort of ability, though I don’t know what it was exactly, his power evolved much later when they performed their final tests on him and myself.”


“Explain, I want to know everything.”


Annie rolled her eyes, but obeyed. “I never saw him in action, but I did speak to him a few times. Jacob was timid, and looked very innocent. He was always so sad, his eyes always had tears in them. I felt sorry for him, he was tested on more so than anyone else in the facility. I wanted to help him, but there was nothing I could do. I was the only one who ever managed to get close to him, he never spoke to anyone else but me.”


“What did they do with him?”


Annie shifted in her seat, becoming nervous and uncomfortable. These memories began surfacing, things she had long buried and tried to forget. However, if Jacob was alive, and responsible for what she witnessed at the facility, then she had to reveal everything she knew about him.


“We were just children, I hardly knew what they wanted from us,” Annie explained. “But looking back, I think that Jacob  possessed something that allowed their research to evolve, and suddenly their experiments were becoming increasingly successful. Despite this, the subjects were still dying off, until I was all that remained, including Jacob.”


“You survived, however. How so? What was different?”


“They realized that Jacob’s DNA was the secret. Something about it was different, it’s what gave him the stability of his powers. They wanted to enhance his gifts, make him stronger, and turn him into a weapon. They wanted to replicate his power and adapt it into others, but I was the only subject that remained. They learned from their mistakes, and made a final serum that was infused with parts of Jacob’s DNA. It was the last experiment. Ironically, they never found out if it was successful or not. My power didn’t manifest until the explosion happened.”


“Explosion? What happened?”


“They took Jacob into the research wing, they had another experiment they wanted to run on him. His power was supposedly uncontrollable, they always kept this headband on him that was metal and had a battery, I think it was to keep his power disabled or something. This experiment was supposed to amplify Jacob’s abilities, and also give him more control by expanding certain receptors and pathways in his brain to make the power more easy to control.”


Annie leaned forward some more, locking her fingers together as she looked around at every person at the table. They were all disturbed by her story, not realizing that there was such a traumatic past that Annie had been through. Her bubbly personality and outrageous conduct in the field had blinded them, Annie was a woman filled with a traumatic past, and her personality was a coping mechanism, nothing more and nothing less.


“While they had me strapped in a room, waiting to see if the serum would kill me or empower me with the very abilities that Jacob had, there was a massive explosion,” Annie described. 


“I was hurled through three walls, the explosion was in the room adjacent to mine. I thought I was going to die, as I saw the wall above crumble and fall towards me. I reached out my hands to stop it, and that’s when my powers triggered and I grew for the first time. It was only twenty feet or so, but enough to survive. I smashed through the facility and escaped by jumping into the ocean. That’s when I learned the facility was on an island, several miles off the coast. I swam to shore, my size changing repeatedly, it took me forever to realize how to control it before I was able to return to a normal size.”


“And what about Jacob?”


“I thought Jacob had died,” Annie answered. “Honestly, I never knew what Jacob’s abilities were. They kept him harnessed with that head band, I only heard rumors occasionally from the researchers and the guards. I only wondered if his powers were similar to my own, and what form they might have taken. I think I know the answer to that now, I think that Jacob has the power to shrink others. I think he survived that explosion, and I think that Jacob is the reason we found those tiny people in that shipping container in our last raid…”


“So someone with the ability to reduce the size of others, meanwhile we have an erratic operative who can grow as big as seventy feet, and is bloody naked in the process?” The higher official scoffed. “There are no heroes in this world, Annie. Don’t forget the reason you are here, the state we found you in.”


“My allegiance is to this operation,” Annie assured him. “I won’t pretend to think I am a hero, no. I am as evil as anyone else, but I will use that evil to defeat evil… When I look into the eyes of my victims, all they see is the same fear and despair that they’ve inflicted into those who are innocent and victimized!”


Annie stood to her feet, slamming her palms onto the table.


“If you don’t like the way I handle our missions, then you can make the call to remove me from the operation. But know this, Jacob is out there, and it seems he is somehow involved with the enemy organization. How long will you allow this nefarious trafficking ring to go on? No matter how many raids we perform, those at the top seem to have covered their tracks at every angle! If Jacob is indeed in cahoots with them, I may be the only one who could stop him!”


“Assuming Jacob isn’t still controlled by those responsible for yourself, Annie. However, you may be right. I don’t approve of your methods, but that’s the very reason this task force is deep beneath the radar. After everything I’ve heard from you today, I at least trust you are aligned to this task force. Don’t do anything to jeopardize that trust, got it?”


Annie was surprised, had the higher official been testing her patience this entire time? Was his harsh ridicule of her tactics simply a way to test her devotion to the force, to gain insight onto the reason she was here to begin with?


“I will do everything to prove to you that I am the woman for this job,” Annie answered confidently. “I’ll learn the identity of whoever is responsible for this organization’s existence, and I’ll find out how Jacob is involved. No matter what, day and night, I’ll never give up!”


“Good to hear it,” Ghywin chimed in, smiling at Annie with pride.


“Now what of this O’Dias character?” The higher official mentioned. “Despite our attempts to get him into an interrogation room, he has flown off the radar. Do we have any solid evidence of his involvement aside from some loose financial records?”


“Nothing at all,” Ghywin responded. “There is no doubt he is involved, though. It’s just a matter of proving it in court, but we are struggling to locate his current position.”


“Make him your prime target, then. It seems to me if we can find O’Dias Karn, we can find out who is responsible for running this trafficking organization, the largest and most nefarious one we have ever encountered in the last two decades!”


“Mark my words,” Annie inserted. “I will find him, and I will make him talk. Any way I can.”


“And I would love to be there to see it, Gullivette,” the higher official nodded, before gesturing to the room to clear and gathering his belongings. “The details of your next mission will be posted tomorrow. We will waste no time, I want you to follow the paper trail as best you can.”


“Understood,” Ghywin nodded, as the officials left the room until it was only him and Annie left.


Annie sat back down, resting her head back and sighing loudly. “I thought that would never end. I hate debriefings.”


“You never told me about your past with such detail before,” Ghywin noted. “I didn’t realize you had such a horrific past…”


“Yeah well don’t sniffle about it,” Annie scoffed playfully, looking over and smiling at him. “It’s the past, and I only revealed it because of the change of circumstance. Besides, I consider you guys my family now… And I suppose you of all people deserved to hear the truth.”


“I may not understand your way of handling hostile targets,” Ghywin commented, “but I never judged you for it. They are evil, and you have been wronged heavily, Annie. I think the truth is, the way you deal with those at your feet when you grow so large… I think it’s your own therapeutic way of dealing with the trauma you’ve suffered when you were a child.”


“Ick!” Annie rolled her eyes. “Don’t get all weird on me now! Don’t tell me you’re gonna offer yourself as my little plaything or something! Therapy? Ha! Please.”


“What!?” Ghywin blushed, not all expecting that response. “That’s not what I meant! I mean, I was trying to say, uh! Oh geez…”


Annie bellowed with laughter, standing out of her chair and roughing up Ghywin’s hair with her fingers. She leaned down and kissed him on the cheek, before leaning close to his ear.


“Oh relax…” She cooed, “I was only teasing you! You’re right, anyway. Every time I step on one of them, or eat them, or cram them somewhere inside of me… I imagine they’re the same assholes that tortured me for all of those years… So you’re right, Ghywin, maybe it is a type of therapy. You always knew me the best out of anyone else, didn’t you? Don’t you?”


“Annie… I… I don’t know what to say to you sometimes…”


She got even closer to his ear now, her breath hitting the side of his face softly. It smelled of strawberries, likely the sucker she had enjoyed before the debriefing. Ghywin grew nervous, almost feeling her lips make contact with his earlobe. Never had Annie been so playful towards him, not like this, he wondered if she was trying to tell him something.


“You ever wonder what it would be like?” Annie cooed gently into his ear. “To be that small? At my mercy? Does it ever cross your mind? Does it ever wander through your dreams? Hm?”


“Annie… I’m your commander… I shouldn’t…”


“Shhhh,” Annie took her hand and firmly placed it over his mouth, gripping his mouth and chin with her hand. The strength of her grasp was shocking, as Ghywin nervously shifted his eyes and looked at her.


“They pop when I crush them, you know.” Annie revealed. “When I devour them, I feel them squirming inside of me. Even when I return to normal, they seem to shrink down with me, still squirming helplessly inside of me…”


“Mmph…” Ghywin tried to speak, but Annie wouldn’t let him.


“I love feeling their heads explode when I crush them, their guts spilling onto the floor while their criminal friends watch in horror and run for their lives… It makes me happy, very happy, Ghywin.”


Finally she released her grip, and Ghywin rubbed his sore jaw as he turned and looked at Annie in shock. He was at a loss for words, not a single thought of how to respond to any of what he’d just heard.


“If you ever want a sneak peak, all you have to do is ask me out sometime!” Annie winked at him. “I’ll see you tomorrow when they debrief us on our next mission. Sleep tight, Ghywin!”


Leaving the room, Ghywin was left alone as he wiped the sweat from his forehead. Taking a deep breath, his heart racing, he laughed to himself and shook his head in disbelief.


“I don’t know if that woman turns me on, or scares the shit out of me…”


Ghywin shoved the thoughts aside, grabbing his things and leaving the room last, as he always did after a debriefing.




Pulling into the driveway, Jacob turned off the engine and exited his vehicle. The long drive to Blaire’s house from the facility had given him plenty of time to cool off, and heal the bruises that Deita had left on his face when she mercilessly crushed him into the floor beneath her heel. Scowling, he slammed the car door shut as he recalled his interaction with the lustful woman. He had always hated her, but now he didn’t know what to feel about her.


It was an odd turn of events, for starters he was dumbfounded by Deita’s stealthy nature. Not only had he not heard the door open, but at his size, he didn’t even notice her lumbering footsteps. Despite the hit to his pride, Jacob had to admit that Deita had proven to get one over on him. Never had he suspected he’d be on the receiving end of her sadistic fantasies, crushing him under her heel so violently. If he hadn’t increased the density of his body so quickly, she may have actually killed him.


Then, as if it made any sense at all, it turned out that she had fancied Jacob far more than he may have realized. The look in her eyes, it was like she was a puppy or something. Jacob couldn’t stand for it, no, he felt something also. She had been the first person to force him into a submissive state, his life in her hands, beneath her foot. While it made him enraged, it was only because of how confused and terrified he had become in that moment. At Deita’s foot, at her complete control and desires. If she had really attempted, perhaps Jacob might not be alive right now.


Instead it turned out she was in love with him, or something to that nature. It was clear she was infatuated with him, having revealed this to him so abruptly. He almost killed her, yet it seemed as if she wouldn’t have been against it. Could it be? Could Deita be so infatuated with him, that she’d be willing to let him shrink and murder her? But how? What exactly would Deita want him to do? He didn’t even want to think about it, it was disgusting to him. He would never crush someone like that, not for any sexual reasons. He would never devour them, or do the nasty things that Deita had done to Liz, that’s for sure.


But what if the roles were reversed? Being crushed so callously, forced to submit to the goddess that was Deita… Was Jacob starting to fancy the idea? Recalling all of the details of Deita’s desires, Jacob began to wonder if he truly was disgusted by her lustful nature, or if he was perhaps intimidated by it. He began to question why he hated her at all, but he knew why. He hated how easy she made it seem, Deita that is. All he felt when he spoke to her, was that Deita was feigning aspects of her personality. Perhaps if she gave up the act, and revealed her true nature, then Jacob might have been more fond of her.


Shaking his head and clearing his mind, he approached Blaire’s front door as he lifted his hand to knock. The door opened before he could do so, as Blaire greeted him quickly and gestured for him to come inside. Without either of them exchanging a verbal greeting, Jacob entered her home.


“Have you seen the news today?” Blaire blurted, rushing over to the counter and grabbing the newspaper from it as Jacob fell into the couch and rested on his back.


“Nope, why?”


“It’s that woman!” Blaire cried, shoving the paper into his face, “see?”


“Who is this?” Jacob took the paper and squinted at it. Suddenly, he felt his heart stop.


“It’s that cook you used to work with, remember?” Blaire reminded him. “Elizabeth Sanchez! I think you called her Liz, maybe?”


“Oh,” Jacob murmured, gazing at the headline in disbelief. “How’d you get this?”


“What?”


“The paper, where’d you get it?”


“I subscribed to the daily paper,” Blaire was confused by his question. “I just wanted to keep up with Valdez stuff, like events and whatnot, but I didn’t expect this! She’s still missing, you know! Not even a trace according to her family!”


“Damn…” Jacob was scrambling to put on a new appearance, feigning an expression of concern as he tried to reel himself back into the identity he had craftily made when around Blaire. “What do you think happened to her? I can’t believe she’s missing!”


“I don’t know, nobody does,” Blaire answered. “They said she never came home from work one day. It’s terrifying to think about… You think she was kidnapped?”


Jacob swallowed nervously. “Kidnapped? What makes you say that?”


“I mean what else!” Blaire began to pace back and forth. “What if she was raped! Killed! Oh God… After everything that’s happened, Valdez isn’t feeling so safe to me anymore! I feel like running away!”


“Nothing will happen to you!” Jacob rushed over and held her shoulders gently, gazing into her eyes. “I’d never let anything happen to you, Blaire!”


“I’m just so scared…” Blaire admitted. “First my family sends a private investigator to bring me home, and now someone you knew closely has gone missing? I looked into it, and there’s been a few other disappearances too! There was a girl I read about in an older paper, her name was Alicia I think. I’m really scared, Jacob!”


“Don’t be!” Jacob hugged her tight, realizing that he had underestimated Blaire’s ability to research completely random things on her own. Her mere interest in the paper had clued her into Liz’s disappearance, and even worse that led her to look into Alicia, and Jacob realized where this would ultimately end. He refused to allow that.


“I’ll be honest, I heard about these not too long ago,” Jacob bluffed.


Blaire pulled away from her, a look of betrayal in her eyes. “Why… Why didn’t you tell me?”


“I was going to, but then Charles revealed himself to us that day,” Jacob lied, trying to tie the details together to make them more believable. “After seeing how upset he made you, I felt as if I’d be evil to make you feel even worse by revealing Liz’s disappearance. Alicia, I read about her a month ago.”


“I understand… But…” Blaire composed herself, staring at Jacob with disappointment. “I don’t appreciate you feeling as if you have to protect my feelings. I’m an adult woman, Jacob. I prefer to be treated as such.”


“You’re right…” Jacob nodded, his smile fading. “I’m so sorry… I fucked up. There is no excuse for it. Please… Forgive me, Blaire. I’ll never withhold anything from you ever again, you have my word.”


“You promise?” Blaire pushed him gently by the shoulder, glaring at him. “I want to hear you say it! I don’t want your word, I want you to promise me! Damn you Jacob, I really like you! I really, really like you… Please don’t make me regret that…”


Swallowing nervously, Jacob sighed as he looked down at his feet. Her words were messing with his head, the idea of betrayal and trust mixing his personal beliefs and allowing him a moment to reflect on what to do or say to make this right with Blaire.


“Blaire,” Jacob finally spoke. “You’re right, I shouldn’t withhold anything from you. Not after it’s been this long, and we are so clearly into each other. I think I’m falling for you…”


“What?” Blaire’s face flushed red, as she looked at Jacob who kept his head down.


Jacob looked up at her, smiling sheepishly. “I think I’m in love with you… I was afraid that if you heard about Liz, you might want to leave Valdez, but I’m stuck here. I didn’t want you to abandon me in this remote town…”


Despite trying to remedy the distrust he had planted between them, surprisingly, Jacob found that what he said was indeed truthful, minus a few details.


“Jacob, I forgive you… I feel the same way, but I wouldn’t leave you here,” Blaire placed a hand on his cheek, smiling at him. “You could come with me! We can go anywhere, start fresh!”


“You really want that?” Jacob smiled at her, surprised that she would even offer such a life changing option.


“I… I think I love you, Jacob,” Blaire blushed. “I don’t want to lose you, I feel like you’re all I have left…”


“I see,” Jacob closed his eyes and smirked. “Well I love you too, Blaire… Unfortunately, I’m not quite ready to leave Valdez.”


“Jacob…” Blaire wanted to argue, but he interrupted her.


“There’s a property north of here, closer to where I work,” Jacob revealed. “We can move there, together. You’ll see me more often, and you’ll be somewhere away from the town, safe. Would that be alright with you? And after my security consultation period is up, we skedaddle out of Valdez and never look back. Move somewhere warmer.”


“I’d like that…” Blaire smiled, hugging him tight again and resting her face against his chest. “I’d like that a lot…”


Jacob wrapped his arms around her, but his smile faded. Moving Blaire closer to his place of work was an unwise idea, but he had to ensure that Blaire felt safe in her own town. He wasn’t ready to abandon this gig, not yet. There was one factor that tied him down to this organization now, one that obliged his obedience to Avaramix for the indeterminate future.


He had to know, for certain. Jacob had to see this Gullivette for himself. Her very existence meant that his past was not yet at end, his very origins that led him to this very moment, was still ongoing. This was the closure he needed, as he kept trying to figure out what was bothering him. It was starting to piece itself all together.


Jacob had indeed cared about the fate of Elizabeth. His realization that Blaire had indeed won his heart, made him realize that he had indeed developed separate feelings for Liz. He saw her as a friend, and he betrayed her, and now he had betrayed Blaire. This betrayal made him realize the error of his ways, but there was not much to be done about it.


He should have killed Liz when he had the chance, spared her from the cruel fate that awaits her. Then Deita surprised him, revealing her true feelings towards him, but Jacob had to shut it down, despite how harsh it had been to do so. A part of him wanted to find out what sort of relationship could spark between him and Deita, but he despised her weakness, the inability to accept her nature before others, something that Jacob refused to do, or did he?


Realizing the hypocrisy behind his every thought and belief, his world was dismantling all around him. He hid his nature before Blaire every day, how was he any different than Deita at all? Why did Blaire get spared his wrath, but Liz was fated to suffer at the hands of Deita? Because Jacob loved Blaire? Was that it? He couldn’t understand himself anymore, and he felt his mind picking itself apart.


“Jacob…” Blaire whispered, her head still resting against his chest.


“Yeah…” Jacob responded gently, resting his head atop hers.


“Let’s… Let’s go to the… To the bedroom?” Blaire slowly pulled him in tight, pushing her breasts firmly against him.


Jacob snapped out of his thoughts, his lust starting to take over. It was so abrupt, unexpected even, yet he wasn’t about to say no.


“Yeah,” Jacob answered her. “Let’s do it.”



End Notes:

Leave a review and let me know your thoughts! Or message me on discord if you have ideas or want to speak to me directly. carlisle94

Chapter 5 - The Great Escape by KYS
Author's Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

Tags for this chapter:
- Unaware
- Footwear/Crush

Didn't plan on grinding three chapters in a single day but here we are. This volume could very well end up being pretty long, this is taking longer to progress the plot than I anticipated, but I'm not complaining.

Enjoy!



Volume II

Chapter 5

The Great Escape


“Come on… You fucking piece of shit… Budge… Budge damn you!”


Benjamin struggled to kick the lid of the chest open, as he tried various methods of breaking free from his prison. Since Jinshin had left him here, she had not returned since and Ben was losing his patience. If she had been gone this long, it meant she was busy with something important, a detail Ben had gathered after spending enough time with the Japanese woman. If he was ever going to escape, this would be his chance, but this chest proved to be formidable.


“Dammit!” Ben kicked again, but the chest didn’t budge. It was dark inside, he could hardly see a damn thing as he tried to feel around for any weakness of any kind, but the solid wood chest was built with expert precision, and everything seemed to be sturdy and solid.


‘There has to be a way out of here, anything at all,’ Benjamin thought desperately, his only concern being the fate of that young woman he knew was living on the precipice of death. For whatever reason, the realization that Jinshin was wrapped around the finger of the organization and her master, had caused Ben to snap.


By refusing to honor their agreement, Ben no longer had an escape from this cruel reality. Even if he had jumped off the head board of Jinshin’s bed, she had been right, it may have only maimed him brutally. It could have left him in a worse position than before, he didn’t realize that being shrunk so small had come with benefits that most people would cherish, but in his case being extra durable was a curse within a curse.


Continuing to feel around the perimeter of the inside of the chest, his hands felt the cold metal of the hinges that allowed the chest to open and close when unlocked. It was dark, he couldn’t see how they were designed all that well, but he felt them and tried to see if there was any way to free himself. He could feel the tiny screws that held the hinge plates to the wood, so no good there. However, he did notice something, the pin on the left hinge of the chest. It seemed loose, as he continued to play around with it, Benjamin smiled as he realized what it was he had found.


‘Bingo… This could work!’ Ben thought. 


The pin he felt was loose all right, the right weld that held the pin cap had broken at some point during the chest’s existence. Without this cap, it allowed the pin to be dislodged from the hinge rings which held the both sides of the hinges together to allow the chest to open and close. Using all of his strength, he felt the pin pulling free from the hinges and eventually it popped right out.


“Yes! Fuck yes! Please, please let it be enough!” Ben shouted to himself, pushing against the chest again and lifting up with all of his strength.


With the one hinge support dismantled, the left side of the chest did indeed begin to open a little as he pushed it upward. The light came in, revealing the rest of the chest, but as Ben looked around he knew there was nothing else inside that would allow him to escape with ease. There was but one option, as Ben shifted to the left side and kept the lid opened slightly, as far as it would allow him.


Lifting one leg, he shoved it through the opening, which allowed the chest to remain slightly open. Letting the pressure go, the chest closed on his leg, but as he suspected he was indeed strong enough to lift it back open now that he had managed to make a gap in the opening. Shifting the rest of his body through the gap, he found it was just barely enough to squeeze through. Before long, Benjamin had managed to actually escape the chest.


“Finally!” Ben shouted, quickly shutting up as he looked around to make sure the coast was clear. It was, Jinshin wasn’t there.


Wasting no time he sprinted to the edge of the dresser. The height of the dresser was about a foot and a half taller than the bed itself, with his initial jump off the bed the other morning. It was not as tall as the head board, however, but he knew this was still a dangerous gamble as he viewed the floor beneath him. It was the only way down, but a direct fall could break his legs. For all he knew, every inch of height made the difference between safety and an injury that would surely fuck him over.


‘Perhaps if I drop down to the handles of the dresser drawers, I can catch them and use them to slowly ease my way down,’ Benjamin thought. ‘It’s the only way to ensure I reach the floor safely, here goes nothing…’


With the utmost courage, Benjamin turned around and jumped off the edge. He used his hands to catch the ledge with his hands, looking down and aiming his feet towards the first handle at the top drawer of the dresser. Releasing his grip, he fell a few inches before his feet hit the handle and he tumbled backwards. Panicking, he tried to roll forward before passing not only the first, but second handle as well, plummeting almost halfway past the dresser and hurtling towards the floor at an increasingly dangerous pace.


However, with quick thinking Ben saw the third handle of the third drawer from the top, twisting his torso and grabbing it with one hand and breaking his fall instantly. His legs swung back towards the dresser, his whole body slamming into the wood harshly as he barely dangled from the handle.


‘Maybe a bit more grace next time,’ Ben thought, finding this entire situation so utterly ridiculous he could almost laugh.


More composed now, he let his grip go and fell to the fourth handle, this time managing to grab it and break his fall more gracefully. With that, he let go and fell the half foot distance towards the floor and landed on his feet without a scratch. Stretching his arms and legs, he took a moment to breathe and regain his sense of direction as he realized that he actually managed to not only escape the chest, but the top of the dresser as well. The only thing before him now, was the floor ahead leading to the door of Jinshin’s chamber.


‘Here goes nothing, what are they going to do if I get caught, kill me?’ Benjamin chuckled at this, it would actually be the outcome he desired, the entire reason he was risking his life at all, he didn’t care if he lived or died anymore. But if he could save that woman, if he could at least save her, then maybe his life wouldn’t have been for nothing.


Knowing the odds were not only against him, but absolutely impossible, Benjamin began to run across the floor as he made his way towards the door of the room. Just like the previous room that Jinshin lived in before the move to wherever they were now, there was plenty of gap beneath the door to slip under. Getting onto his stomach, Ben crawled under the door and stood up on the other side. Before him now, was an immense hallway stretching as far as his eyes could see.


“Well fuck,” Ben said softly.


The hallway branched out at least twelve feet, before splitting into two other directions left or right. The far end of the hall led to another door, but it wasn’t clear as to what sort of room it was. Wondering if he was in some form of corridor leading to multiple rooms, Benjamin began to ponder if this wouldn’t be as difficult as he had thought it would.


‘If that woman and Jinshin know each other, what if her room is just across the hall? I guess there’s only one way to find out.’


Running across the hall, he made his way towards the intersection. It had been the most activity he’d gotten in some time, and he found his energy was rather low. Part of his silent treatment against Jinshin had also been refusal to eat or drink, and it was catching up to him now. But his persistence knew no bounds, and all Ben wanted was to find that woman and find a way to get her out of this hell hole.


Eventually he reached the intersection, looking left and right and finding this entire facility to already be quite the maze. To his left, the hall led into a considerably larger room. There were several personnel walking and talking in all directions and places within the large room, and Ben wanted nothing to do with it.


To his right the hallway extended even further, more doors and other intersections leading to who knew where. It was clear that it would take Benjamin a long time to navigate that hallway, so he decided the best course of action was to investigate the door straight ahead. With the coast clear, he made his way towards the door and was quickly able to discern that the lights were off. Getting on his stomach, he crawled under the door and felt the cold tile floor as he entered whatever room he was in.


“Where the hell am I? This doesn’t look like a bedroom,” Ben talked out loud, comforted by his own voice which didn’t deafen his ears like when the giants around him spoke.


As he advanced further into this room, he realized the entire floor was tile. As he tried to understand and piece this fact together in his head, he heard the female voice of someone approaching the door behind him.


‘Fuck! Someone’s coming!’ Ben panicked, running ahead to find cover.


Noticing an enormous wall that was smooth and white, he had no choice but to run behind it and stay out of sight. Unsure of where he was exactly, the sound of the door opening and the lights turning on had all but revealed to him exactly where he was.


‘I’m in a bloody fucking bathroom…’ Ben sighed, this was a bit strange to him.


Peering around the corner, his eyes grew wide in shock when he realized who had entered the room. It was Deita, the woman from the airport he had seen briefly. It was her own slave, the one that Ben wanted to save, who had entered the bathroom.


She stood in front of the toilet, staring at her cell phone as she was texting somebody. Being very careful, Ben spied on her as he peeked around the corner of the base of the toilet. Completely unaware of his presence, Deita paid no mind to her surroundings, as there was no reason to do so in her mind. Upon finishing whatever text she was typing, she slipped her phone into her pocket and began to undo her pants.


Unable to turn away, Benjamin was in a trance as he watched this absolute giantess of a woman go on with her seemingly normal duties. If not for the fact she was a sadistic, trafficking bitch Ben might have actually found her insanely gorgeous, but perhaps not as gorgeous as Jinshin, not that he cared about that right now. As her pants slid down to her ankles, his jaw dropped at the massive size of her ass cheeks. This woman wasn’t even fat, not even close. Now that her pants had been withdrawn, he could see the massive definition in her thighs and calves.


Deita wasn’t unattractive in the sense she had profound muscles or anything, however she was a very tall and large woman, and it was clear she wasn’t some weakling either. She was full figured in every sense, but with the strength to back it up. Her ass was simply incredible, and Ben couldn’t deny it might have actually been perfect. Though as she bent down and planted her butt firmly on the toilet seat, Benjamin snapped out of it and kept out of sight.


What he hadn’t realized was that the wall against the door was one large mirror. That entire time he was peeking around the toilet, he was in view of this mirror completely. Luckily it seemed that Deita hadn’t noticed him, but he wouldn’t risk peeking at her again, despite her immense beauty.


“Mmmmm,” Deita moaned, as a torrent of piss hit the toilet water as she began to relieve herself.


The sound of the water splashing and crashing around in the toilet bowl was loud and echoed throughout the bathroom. Ben sat down and sighed, hoping this would be quick so he could leave this place. The last thing he wanted was to get trapped in the bathroom and listen to every person in the fucking building take a piss. Absolutely disgusting


As the urine trickled out, the sound with it, Benjamin was disappointed when he didn’t hear Deita pull up her pants. Instead he began to hear the slight sound of muffled farts. Then, with Deita beginning to groan, his worst fear came true. She had indeed come to take a massive shite. How unfortunate, he would have to listen to it.


“Hnng… Ugh…” Deita groaned, as she squeezed and felt the log of shit exit her asshole and plummet into the toilet.


Benjamin could smell it, and it was vile. At his size, it seemed that smells were amplified in addition to the sound of people’s voices, and also his durability. Pinching his nose and breathing through his mouth, he was forced to listen to countless logs of crap being shat into the toilet as this evil woman did her deed. Before long, the sound of her wiping her ass and flushing the toilet caused Ben to take a quick peek into the open.


Deita was pulling her pants up again, and was about to leave the room. Suddenly an idea struck Benjamin’s mind, but it was a risk no doubt. It would take him forever to find the tiny woman on his own, but here was Deita right now, and she could lead him directly to where he needed to go! It was unlikely he’d get the chance again, and as he looked around for something to take advantage of, it dawned on him.


As Deita buttoned her pants back up, Ben noticed that her slacks hung just below her heel. She had three inch heels on, her slacks covering her ankle and heel but keeping her toes and the top of her foot exposed. At the edge of her slacks, was a loose thread. Unsure if this plan would even work, Benjamin took advantage of her lumbering form blocking the mirror, and charged straight towards her foot.


Luckily for him, she had pulled out her phone again. With this minor distraction, her foot had been placed still for long enough that Ben was able to reach it. Jumping up to the thread, he managed to dangle from it as he climbed into the opening of her pant leg before stepping onto the rear of her heel. Grabbing onto the strap that supported her ankle, Ben was able to successfully hide in plain sight. By grabbing her ankle strap, and keeping his feet on the edge of the back of her heel, he wasn’t actually touching her foot at all, and she had no idea he was even there.


‘Please don’t fall off… I can do this, it’s like riding a bull, or something… Right?’ As Ben wondered if this little trick would work or not, Deita finished whatever she was doing on her phone and began to leave the bathroom.


It all happened in an instant. He watched as her bare heel lifted slightly from the sole of her heel, before planting firmly back into the material as Deita took every step. Clutching the strap of her heel tightly, he managed to stay steady as she began walking down the hallway. It worked, he was hitching a ride on arguably the most dangerous woman in this entire building. As he looked down at her bare heel, the flesh of her foot lifting up and down with every step, Benjamin could only imagine how painful it would be if he slipped under foot by accident and she were to step on him with the full force of her bare foot.


This thought was terrifying, but he knew he’d have to be quite the dumbass to somehow slip under her heel. He knew he was safe, and better yet undetected by anyone as Deita walked to wherever she intended to go. Benjamin only hoped it was her bedroom, or at least a pit stop so he could reside there in the hopes she’d leave again. No matter the case, it was pertinent that Benjamin stayed with this woman until she led him to where he needed to go.


“Jinshin! Hey, over here,” Deita called out, as Ben listened in while remaining hidden.


“What is it?” Jinshin asked her.


“We have three more clients, I need you to deal with them,” Deita informed. “Avaramix has requested my aid in the research wing.”


“I was just heading there, I’ll handle it,” Jinshin nodded. “You look a bit irritated, is everything alright?”


There was a moment of silence, and Ben wondered what was going on above him. He didn’t have to wait much longer.


“I had a bit of a spat with Jacob, in my room earlier,” Deita admitted, sounding a bit upset over it.


“Oh? What happened?”


“Found him shrunk on the floor, doing something to Liz. It looked like he was trying to kill her, so I crushed him under my heel.”


“You fucking what!?” Jinshin couldn’t believe it. “Did you kill him!?”


“Nah, I doubt I could have, I was mostly teasing him but then he freaked out on me,” Deita explained. “Sister to sister… I really liked Jacob. But he hates my guts, and no matter how I try to flirt with him, it only seems to make him hate more!”


“You… Have a thing for Jacob?” Jinshin was surprised to hear this.


“I don’t know what I have for anyone,” Deita retorted. “But one thing is for certain, Jacob was right! I’m always keeping my true self hidden, because I always get judged by you, Jacob and everyone else for who I am! No more, sister! I’m a bitch, and I love it! I love torturing Liz, I love putting her up my ass! I’d do it to anyone, even you if I had the chance! It’s the only reason I agreed to manage Jacob all those months ago, the fact he can shrink people was incredible… All of the nasty shit I can inflict on them, and they can’t do a damn thing to stop me…”


Benjamin was disgusted by what he heard. Not only did he think this woman was demented and severely ill, but absolutely evil to her core. What kind of person could think this way? How could they act this way? It was beyond his understanding.


“You really are that sadistic? You’d eat me, then? If you could?” Jinshin asked, her curiosity getting to her.


“Eat you? Fuck no!” Deita giggled. “You’re my sister, I’d never kill you! But maybe eat your pussy if you were small… Yeah, I always thought you were hot. Anyways, I have shit to do. I’m eating Liz tonight, I’ll be sure to let you know how that goes!”


“I’m sure you will,” Jinshin shook her head, but before walking off looked at Deita one last time. “I want you to know, I may not understand you, but I have never thought less of you for it. You know that, right?”


“I know, I always have. It’s why I love you so damn much!” Deita cooed, and Ben felt a motion that could only allude to the idea that Deita and Jinshin embraced each other with a hug.


Afterwards they went their separate ways, as Ben was left grasping to the shoe of Deita as she walked at a brisk pace.


‘How could you accept Deita like that?’ Ben thought miserably. ‘I don’t understand you, Jinshin. You were a victim of the very product of this type of criminal underworld. Why are you making friends with these people? Why are you so loyal to them? I just don’t understand it. Perhaps if you were more cruel to me, I’d get it. But you were gentle, and kind to me… I don’t think you are like them, not completely. I hope I’m not wrong about you.’




The doors to the research wing opened, Deita entering swiftly as she continued to be unaware of a particular tiny passenger at her heel. As she walked down numerous aisles of tanks, monitors and various equipment, she approached her superior as she stood beside him at the chair of which he was laid in.


“Just in time,” Avaramix spoke, strapped to the table with variously attached pads, status monitors and IV drips in his veins.


“How are we looking scientist man?” Deita cooed, looking at the researcher across the chair who was prepping a formula solution in a separate mixing device.


“You will call me by name, miss,” the man retorted, lifting the solution and inspecting it carefully.


“Please, Deita, he came all this way to assist me in my research. Please show him the due respect of which he deserves,” Avaramix pleaded.


“Fine…” Deita sighed. “How are we looking, Auron? Auron Karn…”


“The solution is fading, the parameters the formula is based off of is only relative, ever degrading. We must hurry, activate the sequence.” Auron gestured towards a monitor, as he entered the solution into a test tube that was connected to a large needle of which was placed over Avaramix’s head.


“Sequence initiating in five… Four… Three…”


Auron pushed a button, as the needle injected into the skull of Avaramix and he gritted his teeth in pain. The solution injected into his skull, all that was left was for the sequence to initiate.


“Two… One… Sequence initiation a go.” Deita turned a key, and several mechanical sounds began to manifest.


A loud whirring noise echoed the laboratory, several lights blinking erratically as the status monitor showed the results of the experiment. As Auron and Deita watched in awe, Avaramix began to groan painfully, ultimately beginning to scream as the solution took effect.


“Gah! Ahhhh! Hnnng…” Avaramix fought to maintain his composure, and after a brief moment the sounds halted and he fell back into the chair with exhaustion and relief.


“Sequence ended,” Deita informed them. “Status?”


“Steady,” Auron studied the results carefully. “They’re metastasizing throughout his nervous system, so far so good…”


“I… I don’t feel so good…” Avaramix began to convulse, his eyes turning into his sockets as he began to enter a seizure.


“Damn!” Auron shouted. “It wasn’t enough! They couldn’t maintain their own mass, and imploded. This has caused a blood clot and it struck his brain, he’s having a stroke, hurry!”


Deita panicked, realizing the gravity of the situation. She grabbed an injection that was purposed for an emergency such as this. Jamming it into her superior’s chest, his eyes returned and he gasped for air before convulsing a few more times and then passing out completely.


“Shit! Is he alright?” Deita turned to Auron, who was studying the monitor.


“He’ll live, but he can’t take these experiments much longer,” Auron warned. “While we have made some progress, the amount of necessary experiments still required wouldn’t be enough. He’ll be dead long before the perfect solution is finalized.”


“What are my options, then?” Avaramix spoke, coming back yet again as he turned his head slowly towards Auron.


“That was fast, you have a strong resolve, don’t you?”


“Answer me…” Avaramix repeated.


“The issue is these subjects are a byproduct of the real deal,” Auron explained. “While their shrunken nature has indeed rendered them with incredible abilities, such as heightened senses, hearing, vision and smell; including enhanced resistance to blunt trauma… However, it’s only a byproduct of the fact they were shrunk at all.”


“So what does that mean exactly?” Deita asked, crossing her arms.


“It will take at least six months to a year to pinpoint the exact solution based on their DNA,” Auron revealed. “However, from what I can gather, a direct sample from whoever caused these people to be this way, well that could render a solution almost immediately, maybe two or three trials tops.”


“So you need Jacob, then?” Deita wasn’t sure how to feel about this. “Just a sample?”


“Assuming he’s not also shrunk, then yes, a sample,” Auron clarified. “Though it’d be nice to get more details…”


“Not yet,” Avaramix interrupted. “Deita has said enough already. You’ve done good work here today, Auron. We will reach you when the next experiment is inbound, until then, give O’Dias my regards.”


“Right, I see how it is,” Auron nodded. “I don’t need to know the details of this experiment, it seems you want a cure to your degenerative condition, and yet all we’ve managed to do is worsen it. I will continue to run programs at GenetiCo, in the meantime please take care of yourself. This research is beyond just your cure, it could mean great things for the world.”


“I’m sure it will,” Avaramix spoke callously. “Until next time, Auron.”


“Until next time, Avaramix,” Auron nodded, exiting the research wing and leaving Deita alone with her superior.


“Well, do you think he’s right?” Deita asked.


“Of course he is, that man is a genius from top to bottom,” Avaramix answered. “But I am not ready to use Jacob in such a manner, not yet at least. His DNA would be worthless without the money to finance the research. I don’t know how he will react, so until I know he can be trusted, I need him focused on doing what we hired him for.”


“I understand,” Deita nodded. “Let me help you back to your room.”


“Go, I’ll be fine,” Avaramix ordered. “I want to look over the data from this experiment. You’ve had a hard day's work, take the rest of the day off.”


“Master, you’re too kind…” Deita bowed slightly, thanking him before leaving him as he requested.




As Deita left the room, Benjamin was at a loss for words as he clung in terror to the ankle strap of Deita’s heel. It was one thing to learn that Liz had indeed still been alive, but now he only had until tonight to save her, and to make it worse Deita had been let off early. That was just the first issue he had to deal with.


Now Benjamin knew something even more nefarious was brewing, he had just learned that this man, Avaramix, was using shrunken people like him for tests and experiments. Based on how Deita questioned the man, Auron, it appeared that the shrunken subjects didn’t survive whatever it was that was done to them. This terrified Benjamin, would that be his fate if he were discovered?


As Deita walked down the hallway, Benjamin had a change of mind. He let go and jumped off her heel, falling from her pant leg and hitting the floor as Deita continued down the hallway. He watched her, and eventually she took a right turn down the intersection. He would use this fact to find her later, first he wanted to return to the laboratory and see what else he could learn about this place.


As he turned and began to run back towards the laboratory, the sight of a sudden shadow loomed above him. Realizing the worst, he looked up to see the sole of a boot. Before he could even scream, it came crashing down on him. He was forced flat into the harsh ground, the boot applying a painful amount of pressure but not enough to kill him. At first he thought a random person had mistakenly stepped on him, but he was quickly proven wrong.


“You are more crafty than I thought you were, I must admit,” Jinshin spoke from above, very angry in fact.


“Dammit!” Ben shouted. “If you’re going to kill me then just do it already!”


In response, Jinshin pushed her boot down even harder. This caused Benjamin to scream in pain, his bones nearly cracking under the forceful weight of her rubber sole. The imprints of the boot pinpointed him at sensitive parts, only adding to the torture.


“Why did you do this to me?” Jinshin asked, her voice filled with pain and anger. “Dammit Ben! You knew what I’d have to do! Why!? Why couldn’t you just stay in the fucking chest!? Do you really want to die that badly!?”


“Of course I do!” Benjamin screamed, trying to endure the pain as best he could. “You can’t imprison me forever! You better kill me now, Jinshin! I’ll never stop! Do you hear me!? I’ll never stop trying to run away!”


“So be it…” Jinshin whimpered, a tear actually forming in her eye as leaned into her foot and prepared to crush him flat.


The pressure was disastrous for Ben, he couldn’t breathe now as the force against him was unimaginable. While he may have been more durable, it only caused his agony to be that much worse. Being able to resist this kind of pain was not intended for man, no, this was a byproduct of his shrinking. It meant the pain he could feel was amplified beyond reason. He only hoped that Jinshin would end his life quickly, that she wouldn’t torment him like Deita would.


“Please make it quick…” Ben shouted painfully, starting to feel his lungs burst. “Don’t… Make me… Suffer… Please…”


“Dammit Benjamin! Damn you straight to hell!” Jinshin shouted miserably, lifting her foot and removing it from him entirely.


Benjamin hurled over and sputtered, gasping for air as he felt the sudden relief of his muscles and bones being spared. It had been certain in his mind that Jinshin would kill him, he was sure of it. However, once again she proved to be a mystery to him, as he looked up to see her crying above him.


“I can’t do it!” Jinshin cried, falling to her knees and tugging at her hair. It was like she was having a panic attack, and Benjamin was in shock.


“I can’t kill you!” Jinshin cried. “I just can’t do it!”



End Notes:

As always let me know your thoughts in the reviews or message me directly on discord carlisle94

Chapter 6 - Jacob's Nightmares: A Delicious Delicacy by KYS
Author's Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

Tags for this chapter:
- Vore & Hard Vore
- Chewing
- Swallowed Alive
- Slight Digestion
- Cruelty & Violence
- Blood & Gore

I didn't hold back on this chapter. It was time to give a reminder that the fates of Jacob's victims are less than alright. They have lives, all of them, and in the end their fates are cruel. For those who find this stuff sad and depressing, I apologize in advance.

I make but one promise, there won't be cruelty to this nature again for some time... Next bonus chapter will be feet, pussy or ass related. Gonna break on the vore a little bit, unless it's involved in the main plot (yes, I mean Deita and Liz...)

Enjoy...



Volume II

Chapter 6

Jacob’s Nightmares: A Delicious Delicacy


The door to a particular home burst open, the cheerful laughter of several, young, college women entering the hallway of the residence of their friend. They were laughing and joking, talking about their day of courses and exams as they thrust their bags to the floor and kicked off their shoes. They were all in their early twenties, the youngest being twenty years while the oldest was twenty two years old.


“What a long fucking day,” said one woman. “Marissa, you better deliver after all of your bragging during the exam!”


Marissa, a young and petite woman with long, blonde hair and blue eyes. Her beauty knew no bounds, and many of her male peers were always hoping to get into her bed. Sadly she had a prissy nature, and wasn’t keen on letting any random man whore enter her room unless he truly deserved it.


“Oh I’ll deliver alright, you girls have no fucking idea what my parents got me last week! I’ve been saving them specifically for this evening, and I can’t wait to treat you all! Though, Macy, you might get a bit squeamish.”


Macy, with semi lengthy raven hair and hazel eyes. She was the shortest of the group, also a bit petite, always wearing flip flops to show off her black polished toenails. Her fingers matched, and she wore a crop top and jorts that showed off her juicy ass. While Marissa had standards, Macy was a whore who would fuck any man that even looked in her direction if he was hot enough.


“Ugh, don’t tell me this delicacy you mentioned is some fucking bug! I won’t eat a fucking bug, Marissa!”


“I’ll eat a bug, I don’t give a fuck!” Said Joyce, a dirty blonde with sexy curls that could put any afro to shame. Her green eyes were bright and joyful, like her name and personality, and Joyce was known to be the type who would eat anything just to say she had.


“Not technically bugs, but you’ll see,” Marissa explained. “I don’t want to spoil the surprise! I only have one for each of us, and they were very expensive! Not that it matters, my parents are filthy fucking rich and chances are if we like the taste we can get more! What do you say, Jasmine? Are you interested?”


Finally we have Jasmine, a light skinned black woman with wavy raven hair and chocolate eyes. Her plush lips shifted as she wondered what Marissa had in store, her full figured nature causing all of them to be somewhat envious of her body.


“If Macy eats whatever you have for us, I’ll do it too.” Jasmine declared, not one to waste words and was the quietest of their little group.


“Perfect, I don’t want these things to go to waste!” Marissa said. “Let’s set up in the family room in the basement. I left them there this morning so we could get started right away.”


Leading her friends through her home, they walked down the basement stairs as the four women entered the family room below. There was a large, eighty inch television mounted on the wall, a large couch circling around a rather large coffee table. Upon this coffee table was a jar, which had been taped thoroughly to conceal the contents within.


As Marissa’s friends hopped onto the couch and got comfortable, Marissa shook her head as she kneeled on the floor in front of the table and grabbed the jar.


“Everyone circle the table! I’ll hand one to each of you,” Marissa instructed, her friends obliging her and getting close and surrounding the jar on the table.


“You definitely have my curiosity now,” Joyce stated. “Doesn’t look like much though, that’s a small jar.”


“It’s small, but savory,” Marissa revealed. “Trust me, you’ll see!”


“Just hurry up already, I can’t stay the night and I have homework I have to get done tomorrow,” Jasmine said impatiently.


“This better not be a bug! Ick!” Macy was stuck on the idea it was some sort of bug, hoping to be proven wrong because she knew her friends would peer pressure her into eating anything, and she usually caved in.


“Behold… A delicious delicacy, or should I say… Delicacies?” Marissa grinned from ear to ear, opening the lid and tilting the jar upside down.


Four tiny people then fell from the jar, tumbling onto the table and rolling over in pain. The three other women were absolutely shocked, as they saw four people, like them, on the coffee table. They were very small, two seemed to be about an inch tall and the other two were slightly bigger.


“What the fuck!?” Joyce couldn’t believe it. “No way! I heard about these! I didn’t think they were real! Do you know how expensive they are!?”


“No kidding?” Jasmine was interested now. “They look like people… Are they people?”


“Not anymore they aren’t,” Marissa cooed. “I ate one a month ago, tasted fucking delicious! Took some begging, but I got my parents to buy four more so we could all share in the delight together!”


“I don’t know…” Macy was hesitant, watching the four people struggle to get on their feet. “It’s not a bug but… Why do they have to be alive?”


“Their screaming and crying adds to the fun,” Marissa assured her. “You can go last, Macy, now everyone grab their treat! They’ll try and run, and they’ll squirm in your hand, so don’t let go of them!”




It had been a cruel turn of events for the four shrunken victims that were trapped inside of the jar Marissa had dumped them in. Howard had been at a house party in another country, getting drunk and enjoying himself while fucking as many hoes as he could find that were willing. After passing out drunk, he had eventually awoken inside of a van, bag over his head and his hands and legs bound.


He wasn’t the only one, there were three others. He was the only man of the group, and despite his efforts the other women that joined him refused to give their names or speak to him. His attempts to struggle were cut short, being knocked out again until waking up a short time later.


This time he had awoken in a dark and cramped space, surrounded by several women and only a handful of other men. It had been clear to him that something nefarious was going on, and despite struggling to understand how he got into this situation, the true nature of his purpose was soon to be revealed.


It was all horrific, what happened in that shipping container. There was some man, he thought he heard the name Jacob, but he wasn’t certain. There was a lot of commotion, one of the other men was arguing and refusing to cooperate with Jacob’s demands. But what they saw next was absolutely jaw dropping.


Not only had Howard witnessed Jacob shrink a living woman, to the size of nothing, but then they were forced to link hands together, and soon after Howard had joined the lot of the women and two other men as they had all shrunken as well. It was a hard pill to swallow, Howard couldn’t come to terms with it, and next thing he knew he was shoved into a prescription bottle where he remained for the longest time.


Then Marissa came along, and purchased him from wherever he had ended up. She was so pretty, and appeared so innocent, but Howard was quick to learn that this was a facade. All she talked about was how she planned to use him, including the three other women she purchased, of which he shared brief contact inside of that shipping container.


Before they could really come to accept their reality, they’d been crammed into a jar where they remained for a sadistically long period of time. Hardly fed any food or water, now the four of them were on the harsh table surface staring up at the four women who surrounded them, towered above them. Not only that, but hearing Marissa talk about the fate of her last victim, Howard knew that this would likely get very cruel very fast. He had tried to be strong willed for the three innocent women he had been imprisoned with, but they were so terrified and unable to cope with their situation they only sobbed day and night.


Then it got worse, as the giant hands of the devious women reached across the table and began plucking them one by one off the table. First was a red headed woman, grabbed by Marissa and lifted into the air as she screamed and begged.


“No! Please! Let me go! Ahhhhhh!” She had devolved into incoherent babbling and screaming, her tears unable to keep up with the horror in her eyes as she was lifted into the sky above.


Another blonde was grabbed, albeit a bit of a fatter woman, Jasmine had plucked her by the leg and lifted her into the air as she flailed and fought, screaming violently and begging for someone to save her. They had all heard Marissa, and it seemed the four of them knew what was to come, and they couldn’t accept it. Who would? They couldn’t be blamed.


The last woman was grabbed by Joyce, she had blonde hair also but was rather thin. Instead of screaming, she was hyperventilating heavily as her frantic movements caused her to panic and she couldn’t let out a single word other than a groan. Joyce lifted her to her eyes, inspecting the woman closely as she finally began to scream once she realized the true size of these women in comparison to their now diminutive nature.


Then Howard was left, as he turned to face Macy. She gave him a hesitant look, as if she wasn’t sure she could go through with this. Howard knew it didn’t matter, and he didn’t bother to run either. After his short experience being kidnapped and shrunken, one thing had become resoundingly clear to him, his life was going to end today one way or another. Somehow he accepted this, but to hear the three other women screaming was what truly haunted him. He didn’t want to watch what came next.




“Macy, are you alright with the dude? I can trade if you’d prefer this one.” Joyce dangled the fat blonde in front of her, but Macy shook her head.


“I’m alright with him,” Macy finally mustered the courage and reached over, plucking the silent Howard off the table and grasping him firmly around the torso. She looked at him, seeing the fear in his eyes as he gazed at her silently. Unlike the others, he didn’t struggle or fight, and Macy could tell that he knew what was likely to be his fate. She realized he had probably accepted it.


“Marissa,” Jasmine said. “Macy’s isn’t struggling or anything, you should trade with her so she can get the full experience.”


“I agree!” Marissa held the red head towards her, but Macy shook her head.


“I’ll keep this one, I prefer him actually. He seems nice…” Macy admitted.


“Nice?” Joyce cackled with laughter. “Don’t get attached you idiot! He’s food. He’ll start screaming and fighting once you put him in your mouth I promise!”


Macy rolled her eyes and looked away, before peeping back at Howard. He kept looking at her, and swallowed nervously as Macy blushed at him. She smiled, but somehow this didn’t comfort him. With three others to pressure her, Howard figured that nothing he said would matter, and decided to maintain his dignity for as long as he was able to.


“Who wants to go first?” Marissa cooed. “Joyce? Jasmine?”


“I’ll do it I guess,” Jasmine sighed. “This better not be fucking disgusting like those chocolate covered pecans with that secret sauce or whatever!”


“Not even close! Just take a bite!” Marissa assured.


“Aight, here I go then,” Jasmine giggled, as the fat blonde in her hand began to scream even louder.


“Let go of me you fucking cunt! Fuck you! This is fucked! Absolutely vile!” The fat blonde screamed, saying whatever she thought would spare her life. I think we all know the outcome of that…


“Yikes, that one's spicy,” Joyce giggled heartily. “Are you going to let her get away with that Jasmine?”


“Eh, I’ve been called worse, and I don’t really care what this fat cracker has to say anyway,” Jasmine responded, lifting the fat blonde to her mouth as it opened slightly.


“No! No, no, no! Don’t you fucking dare put me in there!” The fat blonde screamed, biting, kicking and punching at Jasmine’s fingers but it was all in vain.


Bringing her closer, Jasmine stuck her tongue out slightly and brought forth the blonde's upper half. Before any of the others could react, she bit hard into the fat blonde’s torso, her sharp and white teeth crunching her bones and ripping her into two separate pieces.


“Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh-” The screams cut short, as Jasmine bit clean through, killing the woman instantly. Blood dripped down her lips, as Jasmine pulled the hip and legs back and began to chew the remains thoroughly.


Marissa, Joyce and Macy watched in astonishment, as Jasmine licked the blood from her lips and tossed the second half of the woman into her mouth and began to chew her remains into nothing but a bloody, crushed pulp. Savoring the taste of the crushed bones and blood, the muscle and fat oozed onto her tongue as she tasted it all. Her tongue then found one of the breasts stuck in her molars, fishing it out and chewing it up like a delicious gum drop.


“Mmmm…” Jasmine moaned, chewing the last of the remains and swallowing it down all at once. Licking her lips again for good measure, she smiled with satisfaction and began to nod with approval.


“Wow, that was definitely delicious,” Jasmine commented. “Her boobs tasted like gushers, the muscle and fat was also pretty savory. I’m glad I got the fat one!”


“That was…” Joyce was speechless, “... So fucking hot! I’m next!”


“All yours!” Marissa cheered.


Meanwhile the other two women really began to scream and struggle now, after watching the horrific and swift end of the fatter woman. Seeing the teeth ripping into her flesh, the way Jasmine mashed her between her teeth like some sort of morsel to be devoured, was beyond horrifying. It was inhumane, pure evil and demonic in nature. How any of these women could allow such an atrocity to go unpunished, as if some sort of game, was utterly immoral in every aspect.


Howard was clutched by Macy, his head hung low as the screams of the remaining women began to break him. He began to wish he had been the first to die, this was too much to live with, even if his life would soon be over. Yet he was speechless, unable to say a word. What could he do? What could he say to change anything? These women were treating them like some sort of foreign delicacy, and it was clear they had regard for them as human beings, only food.


Joyce lifted her own treat towards her mouth, sticking out her tongue and licking the woman from head to toe. The woman fought and struggled, the spit from the giantess’ tongue coating her body and getting into her mouth and nose as she sputtered and let out a blood curdling scream.


“Mmmm, definitely salty, but interesting!” Joyce licked her lips, grabbing the woman by the chest and bringing her legs towards her mouth.


“No! Please! I don’t want to die! Not like this, this isn’t human, this isn’t right! Oh God, God please save me! God I’m so sorry for everything, I’ll never turn away from you again! Please Lord, save me! Save-”


Her prayers went unanswered, as Joyce brought her teeth together and bit through both of the woman’s legs. They were ripped off violently, blood gushing out of her limbs and splattering all over Joyce’s mouth and chin. Her screams became desperate, the tiny woman violently convulsing and thrashing around from the pain. Meanwhile Joyce chewed her legs up inside of her mouth, swishing the mashed pulp around her mouth and savoring the taste before swallowing.


“Wow! The toes and feet had an extra crunch to it, very nice!” Joyce was pleased, before tossing the rest of the woman into her mouth, and silencing her screams as she closed it and sealed her inside.


Inside of Joyce’s mouth, the woman screamed and screamed, losing more and more blood due to her lost limbs. The inside of Joyce’s mouth was ominous and foreboding. Saliva hung from the roof of her mouth, her teeth massive and sharp. Attempting to crawl back towards the opening, Joyce’s tongue began to shift the woman to the side of her mouth.


“No! Gah!? Noooo! Please don’t do this! I have a family! I have three children! A husband! I can’t die like this! God! Why!? Why me!? What have I done to deserve this!?”


Her screams unheard, the tongue shoved her into the back of Joyce’s mouth. The view of the woman’s throat sent chills down the tiny woman’s spine, the throat pulsating and coated with saliva. The giant uvula dangled and bobbed, before she felt the tongue force her onto the back molars of the mouth she was trapped within.


“No! You evil woman! You’ll go to hell for this! Do you hear me!? The deepest pits of hell-”


‘CRUNCH… Crunch…’


Joyce mashed her teeth together, smashing the woman’s skull wide open and splitting her body apart. Guts and blood spilt across the length of Joyce’s tongue, before she began chewing the rest of the large chunky remains and enjoying the taste of the woman’s insides.


After a bit more chewing, Joyce eventually swallowed the remainder of her delicate portion and licked the last of the blood from her lips. Nodding just as Jasmine had, she was definitely approving of this delicious delicacy.


“You have some on your chin,” Macy pointed, as Joyce took her hand and wiped the blood from her chin that her tongue couldn’t reach.


“Thanks,” Joyce smiled. “That was incredible. Marissa, we definitely have to get more of these!”


“I know right!?” Marissa was ecstatic, pleased to see that two of her friends were happy with her treat. “I can definitely get more, it just might take some time! Macy, you’re up!”


“You go first, I don’t know if I’ll be able to… This was a bit much…” Macy admittedly was turned off by the idea of chewing a living being alive. Watching all of the blood and guts as her friends ripped into their morsels, it just didn’t sit right with her, it felt a bit messy and gross.


“If the blood bothers you, you could just swallow him whole?” Joyce suggested. “I’ll definitely be doing that next time! I want to see how long they’d survive, if I could even feel them! We have to experiment! You can be the first.”


“I don’t know…” Macy seemed reluctant.


“Well you think about it, and I’ll enjoy mine,” Marissa lifted her own tiny, the red head, who was no longer screaming.


After the brutality she had witnessed with the other two blondes, the realization of her situation had all but silenced her. Tears in her eyes, wide open, the poor woman was distraught with grief and agony. Never had she imagined this would be the way she would die, to be mercilessly ripped apart by bratty college girls that didn’t give a single fuck about her existence.


As Marissa brought the tiny to her mouth, the woman watched as her massive teeth soared overhead and past her. Marissa put the woman’s upper body into her mouth, cramming her inside completely before closing her lips. Sealed in darkness, the woman turned onto her gut and pushed against the squishy, wet tongue in Marissa’s mouth.


“No… This isn’t real… It’s a nightmare…” The woman convinced herself, the spit oozing between her fingers and toes as she looked up and saw the back of Marissa’s gullet. It too pulsated, her uvula still and restful. 


“A nightmare… A terrible nightmare…”


The tongue then shifted, cramming the woman towards the back left of the mouth, her head smashing into the top molar as the tongue forced her between the set of jaws. As this woman was slightly bigger, she reached up and pressed her palm against the top of Marissa’s molars. Using her other hand, she set it upon the bottom molars, looking around at the dank and disgusting environment that was a college woman’s mouth, on the inside.


“I… What should I do? I don’t understand… What have I done to deserve this…?”


Overtaken by grief and an inability to accept her reality, there was little resistance as Marissa began to bite down. The tiny woman felt the molars coming together, and she tried to push against the might of Marissa’s jaws, but it was pointless. She was small and weak, and there was no chance of fighting against the giantess who sought to eat her alive.


Her arm snapped, the molars coming down harshly as the woman felt her body breaking apart. She fell flat on the teeth now, feeling the molars above pressing into the back of her skull, her back and butt and legs. Marissa seemed to be going slow on purpose, as if to torture her further. The pain became unbearable, and it was enough to elicit a final scream.


“Ahhhh! It hurts! It hurts! Please, it hurts! Ahhhhh-”


Then there was darkness, and the embrace of death, Marissa had chomped down and in one foul swoop chewed all of the woman’s body in a single bite. Chewing the rest, more guts and blood filled her mouth as she swished the gushy mass of human remains in her mouth, savoring every last bit of it. Just like her other two friends, she then swallowed the pulpy mass down her throat, and into the depths of her stomach.


“I saw that!” Joyce called out. “You chewed her slowly on purpose! Genius! Cruel! I love it!”


“I think you have the right idea, next time I want to try swallowing one whole,” Marissa cooed. “But fuck their insides taste so good! I just feel like swallowing them in one go is a waste, you know?”


“Well Macy can be the deciding judge,” Jasmine chimed. “Are you going to go girl, or not? I’ll gladly take him!”


“I’ll do it! Just let me take a minute…” Macy sighed, knowing her friends wouldn’t let her out of this. She looked at Howard, and he was still gazing at her with the same fear in his eyes.


“It’s easy, just put him on your tongue, tilt your head, and swallow him whole! Pretend it’s a cock or something,” Marissa instructed, the other girls all giggling and waiting impatiently to see Macy finish her delicacy.


“Here goes…” Macy lifted Howard over her mouth, tilting her head back. Opening her mouth, Howard opened his eyes wide with horror when he realized his fate had come.


“Wait…” Howard murmured. “Just… Wait a minute… We can talk about this…”


“Do it!” Jasmine shouted.


“Get it over with pussy!” Joyce teased.


“You have five seconds or I’ll cram him down your throat myself!” Marissa threatened playfully.


Doing as she was told, Macy opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Howard shivered with disgust as he looked into her throat, just as gross as the other three woman’s no doubt. Before he could plead his case, Macy dropped him and he fell straight onto her tongue as she brought him into her mouth and sealed him inside.


“Atta girl!” The three women cheered. “Now swallow. Him. Whole! Swallow. Him. Whole! Swallow him whole!” They all chanted in unison.


Inside of Macy’s mouth, Howard found it cramped. He was only an inch tall, but Macy was a petite and short type, and her mouth wasn’t very big. Despite this, it didn’t seem she had any concerns in regards to swallowing him alive. Almost immediately he felt the surface of her tongue tilting at an angle. Her head had hung back, and the sticky saliva lubricated his body as he began to slide towards her throat.


“Fuck… Fuck!” Howard tried to crawl back, but it was useless.


His feet slid and hit the back of her throat, his feet coated in the oozing spit that surrounded him completely on every surface. Her tongue was spongy and disgusting, and her breath wasn’t much better either. It smelled salty and stale, he wondered if Macy was a smoker. These thoughts faded quickly, as her tongue began to bash into his body as the sickening sound of gulping could be heard.


‘Gulp! Gulp…’


Macy was struggling, he was bigger than she thought. However, she had swallowed some insanely large cocks now and again, and she figured this shouldn’t be much harder than that. Giving it a bit more effort, she held her throat and tilted her head back further, really giving it a solid attempt this time as her friends continued to cheer her on.


Howard felt the tongue cram him down her throat, another series of gulps ensuing before he finally slipped into her esophagus.


“No! Fuck! This is crazy!? She’s actually swallowing me alive!?”


It was cramped and tight, the muscles of her throat expanding and contracting, moving him down her esophagus and towards the murky depths of her stomach below. He pushed and kicked, doing everything he could to try and lodge himself, but it was for nothing. Before he could even come to terms with his situation, his feet hit a wrinkled opening below and it opened up, and then he was falling.


With a splash he landed in the shallow depths of Macy’s stomach acid, he had reached her stomach. The first thing to hit him was the odor, it was beyond vile and wretched. Immediately Howard began to vomit, puking the contents of his empty stomach into the stomach of Macy. After he finished puking, he stumbled backwards and fell into the shallow pool of acid.


Splashing around violently, he realized his skin was already tingling and beginning to burn. He didn’t think a stomach’s acid could be so potent, and yet he was now seeing firsthand just how dangerous it was. Then there was another issue, the gastric and toxic air of Macy’s stomach, and he felt his lungs beginning to burn and his eyes becoming irritated.


“Ahhh! It burns! Fuck!? Let me out of here! Let me the fuck out of here!”


Realizing just how awful this fate truly was, his previously silent and timid behavior came to an abrupt end. Thrashing and fighting, he ended up against the stomach lining of Macy’s gut. Pounding and scratching at it, the pain was too much to bear as Howard felt what it truly meant to be digested alive inside of the cruel belly of a careless college woman.


“Oh, I think I feel him,” Macy blushed, putting her hand on her stomach. “Oh yeah, he’s kicking my stomach! You think he’s in pain?”


“Of course he is you bimbo!” Joyce teased. “He’s being digested alive, I can’t imagine that’s pleasant. Gah! I should have swallowed mine whole, I am sooooo jealous it isn’t funny!”


“There will be a next time, so don’t worry,” Marissa assured them all.


“I’m actually pretty hungry now,” Jasmine spoke up, “for real. That was great and all, but can we get some real food now?”


“Let’s order a pizza!” Joyce chimed in.


“I could go for a pizza,” Macy smiled, quickly ignoring the thrashing going on in her stomach as Howard fell into the acid unconscious, the toxic air having made him pass out from a lack of proper oxygen.


“Alright, meat lovers good?” Marissa suggested.


“As long as it isn’t pineapple I don’t care,” Joyce answered. “Anyone who eats that garbage should just fucking kill themselves.”


“Hey, I like it you asshole!” Jasmine spat.


“Maybe you should be shrunk then, I’ll put you on a pineapple pizza and eat you right up!” Joyce teased.


“Whatever,” Jasmine rolled her eyes.


As the girls giggled and had their fun, not a single one of them regretted the horrific and brutal acts they had performed on the innocent victims that had been shrunk by Jacob. As Howard drowned in the acids of Macy’s belly, his body being broken down and digested by her powerful system, hope had all but succumbed to evil this very evening.


There was no hope to start, not even a sliver. The moment that jar had upended them, their fates were doomed to be inside of the guts of these hungry, voracious college women.



End Notes:

Leave a review and let me know your thoughts, or message me directly on discord carlisle94

Chapter 7 - The Missing by KYS
Author's Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

Sorry for the delay in the next chapter, I know I haven't posted since Monday it's just been busy at work and I've had little free time. I'm going to try and get more chapters done today, so keep an eye out for more than just this one.

Enjoy.



New Poll! Nefarious: Reader's Decide! Click the link below to vote on how the next bonus chapter, Jacob's Nightmares, will unfold! This allows total anonymity for my readers, no account or email needed, anyone can vote!

https://forms.gle/a1b2hb7D35B9SCHp8



Volume II

Chapter 7

The Missing


The lids of her eyes opened, sweat trickling down her forehead, heart rate amplified. Blaire tossed the covers from her body, quickly hanging her feet from the edge of the bed in a cold sweat as the nightmare she suffered weighed heavily upon her mind. Clutching her chest and trying to control her breathing, Blaire turned and noticed that Jacob was still asleep on the other side of the bed.


Having stayed the night, it had been  the first time that they had shared their feelings with one another. Their relationship having developed considerably, it was a relief to wake up to such a charming man in her own bed after suffering such a perverse and horrific nightmare. Standing to her feet, Blaire recalled the disgusting chain of events that her mind had somehow conjured in her sleep. It was unclear what aspect of her life had led to such an odd dream state, to think her brain could have made up something so sinister and evil.


They were so small, the four of them. There was a man, Blaire somehow knew his name was Howard, as if the dream had revealed the details of her nightmare to provide context to what she had seen in her slumber. There were four other women, of normal size like Blaire. To her horror, the nightmare unfolded in the most sadistic and nefarious premise that Blaire herself could never have thought in a million years.


These four college women then proceeded to eat the three women, who were somehow tiny and hardly an inch tall, by chewing them apart and mashing them into bloody and mushy remains. Their screams were unhinged, blood curdled in nature. Despite the brutality, the four average women disregarded the suffering of their victims as they devoured them horribly. But nothing was worse than the fate of Howard, that part of the dream disturbed Blaire the most.


He had been devoured whole, alive. His horrific and torturous death in the confines of the woman’s stomach, Macy was it? It was beyond inhuman, it was demonic and evil. It was cannibalistic, absolutely the most intense nightmare that Blaire had ever suffered. It had been so long since she last dreamt of anything, but suddenly one night in bed with Jacob and she was faced with the most vile of nightmares that anyone could ever come close to creating.


Unable to fathom falling asleep again, and returning to some twisted continuation of that nightmare, Blaire decided she needed some fresh air. Without disturbing Jacob from his sleep, she entered the bathroom and began to undress for a quick shower. With her beauty unhidden in the privacy of her bathroom, she entered the shower and turned on the faucet to release cold water.


It hit her skin with a sting, as she reacted to the freezing temperature but pushed through the discomfort as it immediately leveled her heart rate and took her mind off the horrific details of the nightmare she had awoken from. Splashing water on her face and rubbing it into her pores, Blaire took a refreshing breath of air and began to apply soap to her hair. Using her fingers to spread it thoroughly, the smell of lavender filling her nostrils as she began to rinse the soap off with the cold water.


After her hair was clean, she used conditioner and spread it evenly. Letting it soak into her hair, she began to wash her body with a loofa; making sure to get beneath her sizeable breasts, around her privates and under the arms, it wasn’t long until she finished up by scrubbing her smooth, semi-wrinkled feet to ensure they were nice and clean.


Blaire always preferred a morning shower, but every so often she’d keep the water cold as she found it refreshing and also a testament to her mental fortitude. When she was with her family, she’d often hide in the bathroom, soaking beneath the cold water of the shower so that she could feel something else other than her own misery and the oppressive nature of her parents and relatives.


“You are worth more than wealth,” Blaire chanted to herself as she turned off the shower faucet upon rinsing off the soap from her body.


“You have a bright future… You are in control of your own destiny…” Blaire continued to chant these words, something she had begun to do shortly after arriving in Valdez. It was something she read online once, about speaking out loud the things you want to believe in. It was some study of manifesting your own life into how you see fit.


While Blaire was not one to believe in any deity or supernatural forces, she had found that speaking out loud the things she desired to be true had indeed helped her depression. Every day she grew stronger, mentally and emotionally. The more she chanted these words, the more she began to believe in them.


After drying off and leaving the bathroom, it was clear that Jacob was still asleep. He seemed restless, shifting in his sleep as Blaire tiptoed around the room to be careful not to wake him. She wondered if he too was suffering a nightmare, and if so what kind of nightmare he was having. There was little chance his dream could be as bad as hers, or so Blaire thought.


Opening her dresser, she pulled out some athletic tights which firmly accentuated her lower figure. Grabbing an athletic jacket to keep the cold from completely freezing her to death at the crack of dawn, she donned her athletic wear and headed towards the door of the room. Before leaving, she turned and smiled at a still sleeping Jacob, as he turned his back to her and lifted the covers closer to his chin.


‘I’ll be back before you wake up I hope,’ Blaire thought with an innocent smile. ‘I’ll make us breakfast, eggs and toast and perhaps a bit of hashbrowns… I hope you don’t leave if you wake up before I get back. Sleep tight, Jacob.’


Closing the bedroom door, Blaire made her way to the kitchen. After brewing some coffee and getting a good amount of caffeine into her system, Blaire filled a water bottle and walked over to her sport shoes. Slipping them on, without socks because she felt it gave her feet a better grip in the shoes. When she ran with socks on in her shoes, the fabric would sometimes slip and slide across her insoles, and thus Blaire usually did sporty activities without socks, which meant all that sweat stained her insoles over time with every activity.


With her water in hand, and shoes on, Blaire opened the front door and felt the welcoming embrace of the sharp and cold air of Alaska. Closing and locking the door behind her, she began to jog at a steady pace as she headed towards town. Approaching the sidewalk, Blaire began jogging along it as she passed the trees and other houses spread a ways from each other. The cold air rushed past her, her lungs seemingly on fire as they ventilated the freezing air that Blaire inhaled and exhaled, yet she reveled in it.


Her shoes slapped across the pavement, her soles already beginning to sweat which added more of a scent to her insoles as the imprint of her feet became more defined, staining the insoles with a permanent imprint of her bare feet and toes. Occasionally she’d scrunch her toes, giving them a decent stretch as she continued to jog and enjoy the fresh air and exercise in the peaceful and supposedly uneventful Valdez.


Often her mind would return to that of the nightmare she had, but every time she replayed the horrific chewing of the innocent lives, she’d try to avert her attention by noticing the details of her surroundings.


‘There’s the diner,’ Blaire thought, successfully distracting her thoughts and evading the details of the nightmare. Passing the diner that she and Jacob would frequent, Blaire began to notice a few random person's walking here and there. It was early in the morning, not even six yet.


‘I see an old man walking his dog,’ Blaire thought, passing the man and his Beagle. The dog lifted a leg, it was marking its territory which happened to be, ironically, a fire hydrant.


Continuing through town, Blaire looked out towards the port of Valdez. The waters seemed rough and harsh this morning, the waves large and washing up against the docks as the boats they harbored swayed up and down with the waters. At this temperature, the waters would be nothing short of freezing, taking a dip would likely mean a death sentence if you weren’t a profound swimmer.


‘I see a dock worker, or perhaps a boat owner, they seem to be approaching that small yacht,’ Blaire thought, still distracting herself as she enjoyed the morning jog. Her legs only being concealed by athletic tights, they had begun to get very cold. As she picked up her pace, the warmth her body generated from her jogging had slowly begun to spread throughout her body. The cold in her legs had been subdued slightly, making her jog considerably more tolerable to her enjoyment.


Before long Blaire had noticed one of the churches to her right, across the block. Approaching an intersection, she saw the road was clear of vehicles and jogged across the striped crosswalk. As she then shifted to the right, crossing the adjacent crosswalk, it was then that Blaire noticed another older gentleman. He appeared to be in his mid to late fifties, and he had a stack of papers tucked under his arm. In his other hand, was a staple gun, which he used to stick one of the papers to the wooden electrical pole.


Before she jogged by him, she began to slow down almost immediately upon seeing the face of a familiar person. There was a photo of a woman on the poster, a detailed description of her appearance and last known whereabouts. Unable to believe it, Blaire had recognized Liz almost immediately. Her full name, Elizabeth Sanchez, and Blaire came to a halt as she stared at the poster intently.


The older gentleman finished stapling it, before turning and taking notice of Blaire behind him. His eyes had said it all, the pain and despair behind them. Despite this, he managed a smile, nodding at Blaire gently as he lowered the stapler.


“Attending the service? Church won’t start for another couple of hours hon’.”


“Oh, no that’s not it,” Blaire blushed, holding her arms behind her back as she turned and looked at the poster again. “Do you know that woman? I saw her in the paper the other morning.”


“I do,” the man answered. “She is my daughter. I’ve been out all morning putting more posters up, hoping someone will find her. Do you know her?”


“Not personally,” Blaire answered sheepishly. “She worked with my… Boyfriend. He worked at a food wagon, she was the cook. I only met her once, briefly.”


Suddenly the man frowned, nodding as he turned and faced his own poster. Blaire could tell something was off, this entire interaction was slightly odd and unnerving.


“Well if he would care to offer an explanation anytime soon, let him know I’ll be waiting for one,” the man said harshly.


“Excuse me? I don’t understand.” Blaire was put off by this statement, it was as if the man was angry with Jacob for some reason.


“When my wife and I found out he sold the wagon, it was clear that Elizabeth had been let go,” the man continued. “She had been so happy to work with him, he was the only one who would hire her in this town because of her inability to speak. Then one day she just doesn’t come home, and when we go to her place of work, we find that Jacob sold the entire wagon and now we haven’t a clue how to get in touch with him. He didn’t even bother to try and give the police any details on her last whereabouts.”


“What does that have to do with Jacob?” Blaire defended him, not knowing the full extent of the details. “His boss is the one who sold the wagon! It isn’t Jacob’s fault, besides I was there that day! Jacob said he let her go early since it was their last day! He wouldn’t know anything anyways!”


The man crossed his arms, cocking his head and sighing again. His eyes became teary, as he shook his head and looked at Blaire with a somber expression.


“What is your name?”


“Blaire.”


“It’s been a pleasure, Blaire. My name is Josiah. I’m not really sure how you know Jacob, you say he’s your boyfriend. Are you telling me you didn’t know that Jacob was the owner of the food wagon? He was the boss, he owned that wagon.”


“What?” Blaire froze, her mind struggling to understand what she had just been told.


“I’m not saying he lied to you, but I’m not sure how you came to think that Jacob ever worked for someone else,” Josiah explained. “I met him once, he seemed like a charming young man. Elizabeth was infatuated with him, I think she started to develop a crush on him herself honestly. No offense, I just want you to know that Elizabeth trusted Jacob completely. It’s the only reason I haven’t lashed out for his lack of caring. I figured he would at least give us a call or give his condolences, but he’s done no such thing.”


“I don’t understand,” Blaire shook her head in disbelief, trying to ensure she wouldn’t offend this father for the circumstance of his missing daughter, but Blaire was confused. “I saw Jacob’s boss, she had long black hair. She was a bit tall, he talked with her at one point! You’re telling me that is all false? That I am making this up?”


“I see,” Josiah held a finger up to his chin as he thought about what he was told. Shrugging, he gave her a puzzled look. “Perhaps I am wrong, but that would mean Elizabeth either lied to her parents, myself, or she was lied to by Jacob about owning the food wagon. Doesn’t make a lot of sense if you ask me, seems something is off. Doesn’t matter to me now, all I care about is finding my daughter. My wife knew something was off here in Valdez, all the missing people as of late, we just never expected that Elizabeth would end up being one of the missing.”


This was a revelation to Blaire, and she was increasingly baffled by this entire interaction.


“The missing? Like that one girl, Alicia?” Blaire briefly mentioned something about a woman named Alicia Portman having gone missing a few months ago at this point. Was it actually related? Was this an actual ordeal that Valdez was faced with?


“Ah yes, we knew Alicia’s parents back in high school,” Josiah revealed. “Since her vanishing, they’ve resorted to drinking and locking themselves inside their home. Nobody has seen them leave that house in almost a month now. She was the last to go missing before our beloved Elizabeth…”


Josiah had to pause, leaning against the pole as tears began to stream down his cheeks. Blaire began to feel horrible, realizing that she allowed her bafflement to cause a line of questioning that Josiah was probably disinterested in participating. Yet she had to know more, especially regarding the missing context of who precisely owned the food wagon, which Blaire had been led to believe was not in fact, Jacob.


“I’m so terribly sorry for your loss Mr. Sanchez…” Blaire apologized. “I am deeply disturbed, it wasn’t long ago that someone had come to this town and begun to harass me myself. Please, I must know… How many people exactly have gone missing in this town?”


Wiping his tears, Josiah regained his composure. “I’m sorry to hear that, honestly I no longer feel safe on behalf of anyone in this city. You see, it’s not only young women who have gone missing without a trace, there have been a few men as well. As for my own daughter, she is the seventeenth person to be added to the list of those who are missing. Despite the sheriff’s office doing their best, the little resources they have and lack of aid from the Alaska officials has left the entire town to be mystified at the disappearances. Many people have already started moving elsewhere, fearing they may be next.”


“That’s terrible… Seventeen people, just gone…?” Blaire felt her heart racing, the familiar terror of the unknown filling her up from the inside all over again. It had not been long ago that she was faced with that private investigator, the possibility of being forced to go home back to her oppressive family had all but terrified her greatly.


Now it was worse, her own home, Valdez, was no longer safe? Seventeen people had gone missing, and nobody could offer a single inkling of what fate they may have beheld? How could this be possible, how could state officials not get more involved? Would Blaire be next, just vanish one day without a trace? Was this a serial kidnapper, an alien abduction, or some sort of monster that fed on the townsfolk? Each and every idea crippled her with anxiety, and her morning jog had no longer felt very comforting as thoughts of the nightmare began to plague her mind all over again.


Noticing the distress that he had caused Blaire by telling her the details of what had really been happening in Valdez, Josiah knew it could lead to nothing meaningful. Placing a hand on her shoulder to soothe her, he finally smiled again despite the agony showing in his eyes.


“I see I’ve troubled you, please don’t be afraid,” Josiah pleaded. “Everyone who has gone missing, is usually a month or so apart from the next. If I were you, I’d flee this town while you still can. You are a beautiful woman, don’t end up like my daughter. Please, leave this place. Give Jacob my regards, I may be upset with him, but I’ll always appreciate the kindness he showed my daughter. I should get going, have a better morning, miss…”


Smiling reluctantly, Josiah took his hand away and began to walk back towards the church. Blaire was stricken with fear, this was a lot of information to absorb all at once. The first thing she wanted was clarification. If Jacob was indeed the actual owner of that food wagon, that meant he not only deceived Blaire, but practically lied straight to her face. Who was that woman then? If not his boss, then who was she to Jacob? A lover? An Affair? No, none of that made any sense. Jacob spent all of his free time with Blaire, and she knew this.


Turning around and heading back from the direction she came, Blaire began to think about Alicia and Elizabeth. Seventeen people were all missing, and yet nobody had a single idea as to what happened to them. How could that be possible? There were no witnesses? No persons of interest that tied the victims all together? No remains had ever been found, no items, nothing at all? That was impossible, and Blaire knew it. Even the most renown and crafty serial killers had always left some sort of trail in their wake, even if that trail led to nothing notable.


Pulling out her phone, Blaire considered calling Jacob right then. As she hovered her thumb over his contact, she hesitated. Now faced with the possibility that Jacob had deceived her, suddenly her trust with him was compromised. Putting her phone away, Blaire decided instead that she needed to learn more about the missing seventeen. Despite the fact that the sheriff’s office had uncovered nothing, there had to be some kind of similarity between the victims. Deciding to address Jacob and the food wagon later, Blaire began jogging again but this time heading towards the local library.

There were computers with archives that detailed previous cases and articles, and Blaire figured it would be the perfect way to start investigating further back and see what exactly was going on in her home of Valdez, Alaska.


‘I can’t leave Valdez, not when everything I’ve done to come here has left me with nowhere else to go.’ Blaire thought to herself. ‘But perhaps if I find out why the missing were targeted, I can better protect myself. I’ll tell Jacob about all of this later, I’m sure he has to know about these people… I just wonder why he never said anything, especially considering Liz is now part of the missing total count… None of this is adding up, I hope Jacob can shed some light on this later…’


Feeling disturbed and hurt by the idea that Jacob had been keeping things from her, Blaire jogged towards the library.


One way or another, she was determined to learn more.



End Notes:

As always leave a review and let me know your thoughts on the story! Thanks for reading <3

Chapter 8 - Interrogation by KYS
Author's Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

Tags for this chapters:
- Growth
- Brief mouthplay

This chapter is now the longest I've written so far in this series. I'm very tired and sore from a long work week, this is all I have the will to publish today. Hopefully I can pick up again soon and get out daily chapters like before. I hate waiting forever to publish since I have the entire story completed in my mind, I just need to get it written and posted. The longer it takes, the more I fear of losing valuable ideas that are still fresh in my mind.

Anyway, love you guys and thanks for reading!

Enjoy.



New Poll! Nefarious: Reader's Decide!

Click the link below to vote on how the next bonus chapter, Jacob's Nightmares, will unfold! This allows total anonymity for my readers, no account or email needed, anyone can vote!

https://forms.gle/a1b2hb7D35B9SCHp8



Volume II

Chapter 8

Interrogation


‘Thump… Thump… Thump…’


The sound of the tennis ball hitting the wall of the room echoed, reverberating between the concrete walls and filling the room. Annie laid sideways on her bed, her legs over the edge and feet planted on the floor as she caught the tennis ball in her hand once again. Immediately throwing it back towards the wall, it bounced off and she caught it, repeating the process.


‘Thump… Thump…’


As Annie caught the ball again, she threw it a bit harder. It hit the wall, but this time the force was enough to lodge it into the concrete. The sound of bursting, concrete shards was brief as pieces littered the floor of her room, and she rolled her eyes with annoyance.


“Fuck! I barely threw the damn thing…” Annie sighed, resigning herself to be lazy as she spread her arms along the sheets of her bed. It didn’t matter to her, she was bored from tossing the ball anyway.


Finding herself bored often, Annie wondered when her next mission would be. The thrill of chasing after the evil doers, stepping on and crushing the criminal traffickers as they desperately tried to survive her destruction and chaos, it’s all Annie craved for nowadays. For the better part of five years she had been bored, always trapped behind concrete walls and counting down the days until she could see action again. Unfortunately all of their leads were starting to run thin, and Annie became concerned whether they’d ultimately find another location to raid or not.


The knocking at her door caught her attention, as Annie sat up just in time to see Ghywin open the door and peek his head inside the room. He appeared frustrated, as Annie smiled at him but received no kind gesture in response. It was clear that something was wrong.


“Annie, we have an emergency briefing. I need you to come with me immediately.”


“Don’t have to ask me twice, I’m just glad to get the hell out of this room. What’s going on?”


Annie quickly stood to her feet, grabbing her phone from the table nearby and following Ghywin out of her room as he led her into the corridor and down the hallway to the briefing room. Despite having asked about the situation, her commander seemed hesitant or reluctant to answer it, mostly keeping silent as he led the way.


“Hellooooooooo~?” Annie teased. “You know I’m right behind you? The ol’ silent treatment won’t work on this goofy girl, capeesh?”


“Annie,” Ghywin responded straightly. “They want to dismantle the entire team. The mission they were supposed to brief us on, it’s being prepared for transfer to a government organization that seeks to release a national emergency.”


Suddenly her goofy and silly demeanor had all but vanished, as Annie instantly understood the gravity of this situation. Her entire existence, her whole purpose, was being selected for this covert task force. If they were going to dismantle it, then what did that mean for Gullivette? After the last debriefing, it was all too clear that her methods were not favored by the higher officials.


“So what is this sudden meeting for then? Have they not made up their minds?” Annie questioned.


“This has nothing to do with the debriefing, your style of handling these covert missions remains to be addressed,” Ghywin answered. “No, you have nothing to fear, this wasn’t your fault at all. There has been a severe change of circumstance, specifically regarding the details you presented us the other day regarding Jacob and his abilities. The victims we found, the ones less than three inches in size, have alarmed the very president of the United States himself!”


“No fucking way…” Annie was shocked to learn this, was it right for her to be that forthcoming? It was only obvious she knew who was to blame for those shrunken innocents, but it seemed to have caused a ripple in the tides of time as she wondered what kind of national emergency they were claiming in relation to the information she had provided.


Unable to think of anything to say, Annie opted to remain silent as she followed Ghywin towards the meeting conference. Before long they arrived, Ghywin bursting into the room as Annie trailed behind him nervously. No one batted an eye towards them, the room filled with officials of whom Annie had never met before. They were in an uproar, all of them talking at the same time and arguing with each other. The higher official, the one of whom criticized her the other day during the debriefing, was at the head of the conference table. He had a name badge now, his last name was shown to be Whatcom.


“What do you fail to understand about all of this? It was one thing to utilize Gullivette and her abilities on covert raids, but now there’s another like her? And not only that, his power is placed amongst the most evil trafficking institution this nation has ever dealt with! For every facility we’ve abolished, ten more take its place!”


“I couldn’t agree more. Whoever this Jacob is, if he truly has the ability to reduce the size of living beings, how the hell would we possibly oppose him? If his powers are a matching mirror to Gullivette, then he could stand to be a destructive force! From the reports I’ve read, your task force can hardly keep Gullivette in line to begin with! Imagine if that monster went on a rampage across the country! How do we stop something like this? We must declare a national emergency immediately!”


“You’re a bloody fool! Gullivette has done nothing but give us solid results! To hell her with her methods, I couldn’t give a damn about how she treats those disgusting, vile demons! They get what they deserve, but you seriously want to dismantle the very task force, mind you, that may be the only key to finding and stopping the man responsible for the sudden surge of trafficking victims, especially those that are reduced to such a fragile size!? Are you insane!?”


“We should determine the location of the main operation, where Jacob is likely to be, and nuke the fucking place into oblivion! It’s the only way to ensure his powers are never escalated to prodigious proportions!”


“Enough!” Whatcom shouted, finally getting the room to become silent for a moment. Looking towards Ghywin and Annie, Whatcom nodded to acknowledge their presence as the two sat down.


Annie felt sick to her stomach, had one of them really compared her to a monster? In the field, Annie knew her victims were evil to their core. While she may have enjoyed the sensations of power over such diminutive criminals, able to snuff out their life at the touch of a finger, ultimately that is not the reason she chose to be as violent and destructive as she had been. Truly, Annie wanted to send a very clear and nefarious message… Those involved, will suffer a truly horrific fate. That is all Annie wanted, to send the rumors throughout these evil institutions, in the hopes they would dismantle themselves from within at the mere thought of Gullivette, the giantess of destruction.


“Ghywin, Annie, thank you for joining us,” Whatcom welcomed them. “From the last time we met, surely you were irked by my concerns and doubts within your task force. However, that doubt has sowed throughout our very nation and its officials, and the president is now fully aware of the situation we face, due to your very information, Annie.”


“Why is she here!? She can’t be trusted!”


“Annie is a known member of the force and has been fiercely loyal. She deserves to be here as much as anyone!”


“To hell with that! She’s a bloodthirsty killer! She cannot be tamed! They won’t even send other operatives in with her because of the chaos that she causes! Is that really the best way to handle a covert task mission!? Are we all fucking insane!?”


“Silence! That is enough!” Whatcom interrupted the loudmouths, but most of the room seemed to be in agreement. Gullivette was dangerous, and Annie grew nervous as she realized they were all giving her anxious and dirty looks.


Annie sunk into her seat, fighting back tears as she felt betrayed by her own government. There had been no obligation to reveal herself, she had been on her own for a long time, surviving and fighting to be a part of this world. Then Ghywin had found her, he had convinced her to use her abilities for something greater. A hero, that is what Annie thought she would become, until the day came she realized that there aren’t heroes or villains, there is only good and evil. Even those hide among evil, can do good, and those who hide amongst it, can still do evil. What was a hero? What was a villain? These things confused Annie, mostly because of her past.


As she thought of her past before joining this task force, she felt the touch of Ghywin as he placed his hand on her thigh. Never had he done something so intimate before, and she felt herself calming down at his gentle touch. Leaning towards her, Ghywin whispered.


“Don’t fret over the fear of others, all we can do is remain steadfast,” Ghywin whispered softly into her ear.


Such a cliché phrase, or so Annie thought. Despite that, she appreciated the sentiment. Perhaps there was some truth to it, that when others fear you to such lengths they might destroy you, remain steadfast in your determination, and rise above it all. If Annie was going to let the fear of these lesser men intimidate her, then she would only go down as a coward. What did they know, anyway, of chaos?


Annie gritted her teeth, growing furious as these table tossers. All they did was yap and complain, acting with the utmost moral superiority. What did they know, anyway? They never had to kill a man for harming innocent women, men and children. They never had to defend themselves as the evil traffickers launched their rocket launchers, bullets and other firepower to try and destroy Gullivette. They knew nothing of chaos or destruction. Annie had no choice but to do what she did. What was she supposed to do, get an oversized gun and shoot oversized bullets at them? 


Crushing and stomping was all she knew, and sometimes she got peckish on the job, so what if she ate a few bad guys? They fucking deserved it, didn’t they? Preying on the innocent all the time, so what if Gullivette decided to prey on them too? Did that truly make her a monster? Was there no redemption for her despite using her powers to try and help those who couldn’t help themselves? The mere thought of this pissed her off, but she remained silent so as to not embarrass her commander. She had to prove to these idiots that she was worth the headache.


“I understand everyone’s concerns, but let’s face the details of the matter,” Whatcom continued. “To be clear, her name is Annie. Give her the respect to say her name, or I will have you tossed from this room you fucking animals! Now listen, I was as disturbed as you are now to learn about this information, especially since we’ve received reports of multiple shrunken victims being sold all throughout the nation, and very likely the world as we know it. It’s a dire situation, more and more people across this nation have gone missing at random, not a trace. Whether they’re linked to this incident or not, cannot be proven.”


“How do we fight an enemy that has proven time and time again to outsmart our advances? An enemy that can kidnap these people and sell them without a damned trace!?”


Whatcom faced the outburst. “We already have the answer in this room, her name is Annie, aka Gullivette. While I was initially disturbed by her methods, this new revelation has deemed her methods irrelevant. We have a man, Jacob, with supposedly similar powers that extend to effecting not only himself, but others as well. Not even Annie has been able to use her abilities on anything or anyone, her powers have only ever worked on herself. Knowing that, we can determine that Jacob should be dealt with carefully and with the utmost caution.”


“Deal with him? How do we even find him! We have never found a single trace of any of whom is responsible for this elaborate and well woven web of a nefarious organization. To this day, it stands as the longest going and most evasive criminal organization the United States has ever attempted to dismantle! Like it was said earlier, for every facility that we take down, several more are established!”


“That is no longer true,” Whatcom revealed. “Now that we have everyone here, it is undecided by the president as to whether this task force will be dismantled or not. Feeling obligated to handle this matter on a higher government level, the president fears for the nation's security. However, there has been a recent development. As mentioned during the debriefing the other day, I am pleased to inform you all that we’ve officially found and detained O’Dias Karn. He was intercepted at the airport in SeaTac, coming from Alaska. He is being held here, in this very facility.”


Ghywin leaned forward upon hearing this. “That’s excellent! Aren’t we certain he is involved somehow? His own warehouses were found to be tied to this trafficking organization!”


“Precisely,” Whatcom confirmed. “His trail is non-existent however. O’Dias claims he knew nothing of what occurred under his nose, and claims to be offering his full and undivided efforts to help us get to the bottom of this matter. We are able to detain him for another forty eight hours, until we are forced to release him with no evidence or confessions.”


“So what good does that do us then?” said another official. “It sounds like he’s a dead end.”


“Unlikely,” Ghywin interrupted. “O’Dias is a wealthy and intelligent man. Knowing how involved he is in his own industry, and his connections with GenetiCo run by his brother, I find it hard to believe that he could allow such a connection to a criminal organization to grow within his very industry if not purposeful. Are there any restrictions on questioning him?”


“He’s been questioned multiple times, over the span of several hours,” Whatcom explained. “His story has never changed, his details are down to the dollar and they’ve been confirmed by over a dozen witness testimonies. For all sake of appearance, it does seem as if O’Dias is a dead end in this investigation.”


“I’m feeling a ‘but’ coming…” Ghywin commented.


“But…” Whatcom grinned, “I have confirmed approval by the board administration. The task force is on its last limbs. While effective at destruction, it has yielded almost no solid evidence to progress to the point of actually dismantling this trafficking organization. They have given me a timeline of forty eight hours. If your task force can develop a solid lead within this time, they will maintain the force and proceed with the next mission contingent on such evidence.”


Annie couldn’t remain silent, bursting to her feet before Ghywin could interject.


“Sir! Permission to speak!” Annie stood at pose, saluting Whatcom diligently and sweating profusely. The more she heard, the sicker she felt. If this task force was dismantled, the odds of her ever facing Jacob and learning what had happened to him would be gone forever. She needed this force and its resources to find Jacob, and discover what the hell he was doing working with such a nefarious institution. This was her shot, her only chance to prove to her superiors that she was capable of more than just death and chaos, as they saw her.


Whatcom waited a moment, glancing around the table to see that nobody had the balls to shut down her request. Smiling subtly, Whatcom nodded before laughing heartily.


“You have some of the biggest damn balls I’ve ever seen in my life,” Whatcom praised. “To interrupt everyone at such a meeting, being the lowest rank among us. I commend you Annie, you have permission to speak.”


“Thank you sir!” Annie bowed slightly, before standing upright again. Taking a deep breath, she spoke her request. “I would like to interrogate O’Dias Karn! I believe he is involved, and I believe his witness testimonies are all fabricated! Please, allow me the time to speak to him. Give me a chance to prove my worth beyond an agent of destruction, as you all see me… Let me prove to you that I can be more than just a monster…”


The room was silent, everyone looking at Annie with disbelief. The once dirty looks now turned to that of curiosity, as if pondering that perhaps they were wrong, may be wrong about who Annie was. Who Gullivette could be. Ghywin smiled, happy to see that Annie had stood up for herself. As the room was eerie silent, Annie waited patiently for her answer.


“You think you have the skills to make O’Dias talk?” Whatcom challenged. “Are you discrediting the abilities of your peers? Do you doubt that we are capable of properly interrogating our detainees? Well? Annie? You think you’re better than the rest who tried to get O’Dias to talk?”


“No sir,” Annie responded. “I don’t think Annie should be the one to interrogate him anyways…”


“Excuse me?” Whatcom raised an eyebrow, confused now.


“I think Gullivette should interrogate O’Dias Karn, sir.” Annie clarified. “What’s the largest room you have in this… Facility?”




The echoes of their footsteps drowned out the silence. Being led by two security personnel, O’Dias was smug as they led him from a previous room and somewhere new. Despite the strangeness of this action, it mattered not, at least to O’Dias. He knew there was nothing on him, not an ounce of evidence otherwise. To push the matter, Avaramix had come through big time, over a dozen witnesses who were all clean as a whistle had come forth to set the record in Karn’s favor.


“When will you inform me of our destination?” O’Dias demanded an answer, changing his tone to sound irritated and frustrated.


“We are escorting you to another room for some more questioning,” one answered. “Just some basics, afterwards you’ll be released. We do thank you for your cooperation Mr. Karn.”


“Well you’ll be hearing from my lawyers about all this! Hmph! Let’s get this over with.”


Without another word, the security personnel delivered O’Dias to yet another interrogation room, however it was quickly causing him to become suspicious. As they entered this room, which required a set of double security doors due to the size of the room, it quickly became clear that this was not in fact an interrogation room at all. No, it appeared to be some sort of training facility, and it was absolutely massive. The ceiling was easily sixty, maybe closer to eighty feet tall. There were all manners of equipment, this was some sort of intense training ground for higher skilled operatives.


“What the hell is this?” O’Dias was furious. “Where the hell am I!?”


“Take a seat, O’Dias,” said Ghywin, who stood up from a chair near the center of the room where a table was placed. At one side of the table, Annie sat back with her legs crossed and a smile was spread across her lips.


“Who are you? Who is that?” O’Dias glared at Annie, disturbed by her carefree appearance. “Is this the kind of conduct you morons are resulting in?  I don’t have to stand for this! Escort me out of here at once!”


“I understand your frustration, it’s clear you have no ties as we previously expected,” Ghywin said convincingly. “There are just some loose ends in the financial records we wanted to clear up. Please, it will only take a moment.”


O’Dias seemed to hesitate, looking at the two suspiciously. “Fine, make it brief.”


Suddenly someone burst into the room, frantically waving some kind of folder back and forth.


“Commander! Whatcom wants you immediately! There’s been a change of plans!”


“On my way,” Ghywin nodded. “Annie, can you please address the last few details of the records with O’Dias so we can send him on his way. I’ll be back momentarily. O’Dias, my excuses. Annie here will get you wrapped out and back into the wild faster than you can say-”


“Whatever, let’s get it over with,” O’Dias interrupted, begrudgingly sitting down at the table across from Annie who continued to smile to herself.


Ghywin rushed out of the room with the security personnel and the man who had come to grab him. As they left, the doors closed, and suddenly everything was quiet as O’Dias turned to face Annie with a disgruntled expression.


“Well? You have something to say?” O’Dias snapped, tired of the games and wanting to get the hell out of dodge.


Annie turned to him, her smile fading as she sat upright and folded her hands on the table. With a stern gaze, she peered down at the records and studied them briefly. Smiling again, she faced O’Dias.


“Must have a lot of accountants to keep track of all this stuff, huh?” Annie questioned.


“Clearly not enough, since someone in my industry is peddling cash to traffickers beneath my nose!” O’Dias snapped.


“Well no worries, we found the accountant at fault,” Annie lied. She leaned back, studying the expressions on O’Dias’s face.


“Yeah? Why wasn’t I told of this earlier?” O’Dias challenged, not believing her for a moment. “If you thought you could deceive me to try and frame me, you are despicable and foolish.”


“Yeah I knew you wouldn’t believe that,” Annie responded curtly. “You see, I already know you’re behind it all. One look at you, that’s all I needed. It’s in your eyes, it is always in the eyes. Every time I was in the field, dispatching the very criminals who worked for you and whoever else you’re in cahoots with, I could see that same evil in their eyes… It must be a second gift of mine or something.”


“What the hell are you going on about?” O’Dias had no idea who this woman was, but she seemed to be babbling, of which he understood nothing.


“Over a dozen eye witness testimonies, that sorta thing usually doesn’t happen very often,” Annie noted, changing the subject. “Where did you manage to find over a dozen witnesses who were able to specify the exact information necessary to prove your supposed involvement with trafficking institutions? Maybe we should monitor them all a bit closely, perhaps they’re all involved somehow and are trying to protect themselves by protecting you. Am I on the right track?”


O’Dias leaned forward, lacing his fingers together as he gave her a somber expression. Shaking his head, he began to scoff at her.


“I don’t know what you think is going to happen here, but I have said enough already,” O’Dias hissed. “I’m an innocent man, you best get used to it!”


“I see, well then I suppose Annie is all wrapped up here!” Annie stood to her feet. “There’s only one other person who wants to speak to you, then you can leave!”


“Yeah? Who the hell is that?” O’Dias rolled his eyes.


“Oh I think you’ve heard of her…” Annie grinned from ear to ear.




“How’s it going?” Ghywin entered the security room, where many personnel and Whatcom were all watching the interrogation.


“A fat fucking waste of time,” Whatcom sighed. “She’s just reiterating the same shit, nothing she’s saying will lead to anything meaningful. I’m beginning to regret allowing this to unfold, commander!”


“Give it some time,” Ghywin defended Annie. “Remember, she wanted to try this. It’s still the first phase of this interrogation. Once she has O’Dias convinced that we truly have nothing on him, which we don’t, he’ll be very comfortable. Then she’ll reveal she’s in fact Gullivette, and hopefully his reaction will provide something more useful for this investigation.”


“Admission under duress won’t hold in court,” Whatcom argued.


“Perhaps, but if we can at least get a lead out of him, maybe it can lead to something more meaningful than a conviction for smaller fish,” Ghywin argued.


“That man runs a multi million dollar industry in automotive transportation and shipment,” Whatcom snapped, “he’s about as big of a fry as it gets!”


“We’ll see,” Ghywin murmured.


“What is that?” Whatcom pointed to the monitor.


“Hm?” Ghywin had to squint his eyes, Annie was reaching into her pocket.


As Annie pulled out a small remote from her pocket, Ghywin instantly knew what it was. Reaching for his back utility pocket, he realized the remote key control for the security doors had been lifted off his person. This realization was dreadful, as it could completely jeopardize his efforts to maintain the very task force he was charged with.


“Son of a bitch! Annie you fucking asshole!” Ghywin gestured to multiple personnel, “follow me now! Annie lifted the key controls from my belt!”


“What!?” Whatcom was panicking. “Why!? What the hell is she planning to do!?”


“I have no fucking clue,” Ghywin headed towards the corridor. “Stay here Whatcom, monitor from the inside. We’ll handle this immediately!”


“You better! This is a fucking disaster! Dammit Annie! What the hell were you thinking!”




Dangling the key remote in her hand, Annie smiled as she stood to her feet and looked over at O’Dias. The older man was confused, he had no idea what she held.


“Want to know what this is?” Annie cooed.


“You are wasting my time! That’s it, I’m leaving!” O’Dias stood to his feet, turning and beginning the slightly long walk towards the exit.


He only made it a few feet, before the sound of a ‘click’ and then the sound of a locking mechanism could be heard. The light above the door went from green to red, and O’Dias panicked as he ran over to the door and began tugging on it.


“What is the meaning of this!? Let me out of here right now! This is illegal! I’ll have you jailed for this you fucking cunt!”


“As I said,” Annie interrupted. “There was one person left to speak with you… Perhaps you’ll find her familiar.”


“What in the blazes are you talking about!?” O’Dias snapped, turning to face Annie with a sweat building on his forehead. He had no idea what was happening. It had almost been certain that they had nothing on him, yet now he was questioning everything.


“Haven’t you heard the rumors?” Annie frowned now. “Come on, I know you’re as evil and involved as you deny to be. You must know about her, the one they call… Gullivette?”


That’s all it took. The one word, Gullivette, and the color almost instantly drained from O’Dias’ face. Slowly backing up against the door, he began to tremble as he stared at Annie in disbelief. Shaking his head now, he held up his hand and pointed at her, a look of terror in his eyes.


“No… No way… That can’t be…”


Suddenly the sound of banging and shouting could be heard from outside, as Ghywin was seen pounding on the door and trying to get in. The key remote that Annie held was a bypass, for emergencies, and since she had used it the doors were locked unless manually opened by disabling the emergency power. That would take roughly three minutes, which was more than enough time for Gullivette to get what she wanted from O’Dias Karn, a despicable old man.


“What’s the matter?” Annie cooed, taking slow strides towards the man as he sank toward the floor and gazed at her in disbelief. “I haven’t even grown yet… You aren’t going to piss yourself that fast, are you? Not even your lackeys were so pathetic!”


“No! No! You can’t do this! I know what you are… I know what you’ve done! You’re a fucking monster!”


“No, I’m Annie!” Annie giggled heartily. “Gullivette… She’s the monster… And she’s… Hungry!”


As was her nature, Annie showed O’Dias the full might of her power. As she began to grow, her clothes were torn to shreds and obliterated. Shredded into a thousand little threads, they floated across the floor as a gust of wind rushed and wooshed against O’Dias who had to lift his arms to block it. It only took a few seconds, it was the most unnerving sight that he had ever seen. Now towering above him, the giantess Gullivette, she had to be at least sixty feet tall or more.


Reaching the ceiling almost, it was hard to say exactly how tall she was now, but her feet alone would engulf him without a sweat. She was naked now, her enormous tits dangling above him, her gigantic figure blocking the lights of the room as the shadow of the colossus consumed where O’Dias sat on the floor, trying not to shit himself.


“Dear God! Holy shit! No! Nooooooo! This is fucked! Please!” O’Dias began to cry, the coward he was, this was all it took Annie to get him to break. She was a bit disappointed, she had hoped to have more fun with the man. Yet here he was, already pleading for his pathetic life.


“Pathetic,” Gullivette mocked, her voice booming throughout the room and nearly bursting the man's ear drums. “Well you made it quite clear you didn’t want to spill the beans. No matter, I’m quite hungry, and you’re looking rather delicious…”


“Annie! Open the damn doors right now!” Ghywin shouted, still pounding on the doors and trying to get inside. It was no use, they were designed to be very efficient and resilient. He still had two minutes until they could shut off emergency power and bypass the locks manually, but he knew how much could go wrong in two minutes when Gullivette was involved.


Ignoring her commander, Gullivette began to bend her knees, lowering her entire body to get closer to O’Dias. The man began to scream, this colossus of a woman coming towards him like a damned meteorite. The uncertainty of his fate was gnawing at him, if he had known that the woman at the table was Gullivette this entire time, he would have fled immediately. Never did he think that he’d be face to face with the legend that had spread from the men who hardly survived her wrath. Would he be Gullivette’s next victim?


“Please! Tell me what you want! I’ll tell you anything! Just don’t kill me!”


“I wouldn’t believe a word that you say anyway,” Gullivette responded. “How would I know it’s the truth? First you said you’re innocent, and now you aren’t? Tsk, tsk, tsk… Shameful man, I think you’re better off in my belly, don’t you? Becoming a part of me, maybe you’ll go to my tits… Or my ass? What do you think?”


“Oh fuck… Fuck! FUCK! No! NOOOOOOO!” O’Dias stood to his feet, turning around and banging on the doors like a mad man. “GET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE! YOU LAZY FUCKS! SHE IS GOING TO EAT ME! SHE IS FUCKING INSANE!”


Gullivette giggled amusedly, reaching down and plucking the man from the back of his collar. Immediately he let out a blood curdling scream, which sent shivers of pleasure down her spine. She loved their screams, they always made her horny.


“I don’t have much time left, so unfortunately I can’t savor your taste,” Gullivette teased. “No matter, I’ll just drop you straight into my gullet, and swallow you whole. Make sure you struggle, I want to feel you inside of me!”


“Ahhhhh! You’re fucking insane! Let go of me! Dammit I said I’d tell you everything! Please! I can lead you straight to the main underground channel where Avaramix’ main operations are held!”


Pretending to ignore O’Dias, she lifted him far above her lips before opening her mouth wide. This is when O’Dias really began to panic, his eyes growing wide as he stared into the abyss that was her throat. To make it more ominous, the lights hung low from the ceiling, so no light could reach her mouth. It was a dark abyss, total blackout. All he could see was the dark shadows of her saliva strands, utterly massive in size. Her teeth in the front rows were visible, but slowly faded as he looked back towards the molars. The thought of this massive woman swallowing him alive was all it took for him to lose his shit.


“Please! Please don’t do this! I am begging you! I promise I’ll tell you the truth! I don’t want to die like this! It’s not humane! Please! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!”


“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Gullivette hummed with her mouth open, slowly lowering the frantic O’Dias towards her throat. Just as his lower body began to approach her mouth, she snapped her jaw shut only inches from his feet.


“Holy fuck!” O’Dias freaked out, thinking he was about to be bitten in two, but alas he was unharmed.


Almost immediately she brought him towards her face, her massive eyes gazing into his soul. Never had he felt so intimidated by anyone in his entire life. Despite his bafflement at the rumors and security footage, not only had he not recognized Annie as Gullivette, he never would have assumed such an innocent looking young woman could be so sadistic in nature.


“Now then, who is Avaramix? Remember, I’ll know if you’re lying. I can see it in your eyes…”


“Right! Never! Never again!” O’Dias swallowed anxiously. “Avaramix is the mastermind of the entire operation! I don’t know his name, but he has deep connections! I was only one of them, I ran his shipments and whatnot!”


“Thought so,” Gullivette smiled deviously. “And you mentioned his base of operations?”


“Yes! I can lead you straight to him! It’s an underground channel, heavily guarded, and it travels for miles beneath the surface,” O’Dias explained. “There are many entrances, but the safest way to enter is through the desert in Nevada, north of Spring Creek!”


“And you’ll take us there?” Gullivette asked sternly.


“As long as you don’t let them fucking kill me! I’ll do whatever the hell you want, lady! Just don’t put me in that disgusting mouth… Fuck! You’re scaring the shit out of me!”


“Hey! My mouth isn’t disgusting!” Gullivette didn’t like that one bit, and stuck out her massive tongue. Before the man could react, she went the full measure and licked his entire body across the entire span of her tongue, from top to bottom. Massive amounts of spit soaked the man, every inch of him pungent with the smell of her spit.


“Ack!” O’Dias began to cough and sputter. “That is vile! Disgusting! The rumors don’t come close to doing you any justice, miss!”


“I’m sure they don’t. Nothing is like the real deal. And remember, you better be telling us the truth. I’ll be with you every second, and if you end up betraying my trust…”


“No way!” O’Dias interrupted. “You promise you won’t eat me… I’ll promise to deliver you to the man responsible. Do we have a deal?” O’Dias seemed much calmer now, despite being soaked in her saliva, he was strangely calm now. Perhaps her trick had worked, and just as she thought this the doors opened to the room as Ghywin rushed inside and looked up at Annie.


“Do you have any idea the trouble you’re in?” Ghywin scolded.


“Is Whatcom still watching?” Annie responded.


“He is…”


“Then I shouldn’t be in trouble for very long. I think we need to get Whatcom in here, and have a little chat with this old gentleman one more time.”



End Notes:

Looking forward to seeing your feedback in the reviews! <3

Chapter 9 - Wrath Of Jinshin by KYS
Author's Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

Getting ready for that mid-volume finale... So here's the setup and you mother fuckers enjoy yourselves now.

Enjoy.

New Poll! Nefarious: Reader's Decide!

Click the link below to vote on how the next bonus chapter, Jacob's Nightmares, will unfold! This allows total anonymity for my readers, no account or email needed, anyone can vote!

https://forms.gle/a1b2hb7D35B9SCHp8



Volume II

Chapter 9

Wrath Of Jinshin


*Riiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnng… Riiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnng… Riiii-*


The sound of incessant ringing was abruptly halted, the hand of Jacob reaching across the bed covers and towards the night stand as his finger swiped across the answer button to stop the annoying tone. As he groggily sat up in the bed, he noticed that Blaire wasn’t with him. Putting that thought aside for a moment, he grabbed his phone and held it up to his ear.


“Hm?” Jacob groaned, not even bothering to check the caller ID as he figured it was either Blaire, which seemed unlikely, therefore he knew it had to be related to his other, nefarious duties.


“I must have woken you,” spoke the voice of Deita, “such a lazy, lazy boy to be in bed so late, hm?”


Rolling his eyes, Jacob kicked his feet out of the bed and stood up, shifting the phone to his other ear as he realized his alarm had never sounded.


“Was I supposed to be in early today?” Jacob asked, as he began to shuffle his pants on while he spoke.


“Your tardiness isn’t the reason for the call,” Deita responded. “Pending our previous meeting regarding a particularly large nuisance, Avaramix has prepared a flight for you towards Nevada on the dime. It leaves in an hour, you’d best start heading to the airport if you want to make it.”


Jacob froze just as he was buckling his belt, lifting his head as he began to feel a strange sensation throughout his body.


“You don’t mean…”


“Precisely what I mean,” Deita interrupted. “Sorry to have kept you out of the loop, Jacob darling. You see, O’Dias has been quite a sore thumb in Avaramix’ asshole. He has grown sloppy and untrustworthy, so Avaramix has planned a spectacular way of handling not only O’Dias Karn, but this Gullivette threat all at the same time. The thing is, it’s been proven already that Gullivette is an unstoppable force of destruction. Given your particular abilities, the antithesis of her own, Avaramix agrees with you and has decided you should handle her personally. There will be more information provided upon your arrival. Avaramix wishes you to take a sample of her blood after the job is done, can you do that?”


“A sample?” Jacob narrowed his eyes. “A sample for what, exactly?”


“That’s a need to know basis, you know how it works.”


“I’ll gather the sample, but I won’t hand it over without an explanation as to what it’s for,” Jacob demanded “I’ll head to the airport immediately.”


“Before you go, I was wondering if you wanted to say your final goodbyes?” Deita could be heard cackling over the phone. Jacob grew annoyed immediately.


“If you’re referencing our last interaction… I have no apologies to give you,” Jacob snared.


“On the contrary, that chat was enlightening for me,” Deita said. “I heard you loud and clear, no worries, I’m taking your advice. I think you’re a fucking prick, but so am I, that makes the two of us. Actually, I was talking about your ex-cooker lady, the Liz gal. I’m finally allotted some free time, and in a few moments she’ll be digesting inside my gut. I can put her on the phone if you want?”


Jacob cringed. “You still haven’t gotten that over with? No, I already spoke to her, and I already tried to spare her. It doesn’t matter to me anymore, so do me a favor and fucking do it already.”


“Damn, you really are cold. Aren’t you?” Deita snickered. “What did she ever do to you to make you so callous towards her?”


“It wasn’t her that did anything,” Jacob hissed. “Don’t you remember, Deita? You’re the one who asked me to shrink her. I only did it to get you off of Blaire’s back. Don’t call me again unless it’s an emergency.”


Then he hung up the phone.




“What an asshole,” Deita rolled her eyes, tossing her phone to the bed as she turned and smiled down at Liz who was bound and gagged on her sheets.


Using twist ties, Deita had bound Liz by her ankles and wrists. By tearing off a piece of tissue and crumpling it up, she was able to gag the small woman. Not that it was necessary, but Deita found it arousing to do so anyways. She liked to imagine that Liz was screaming and shouting, despite the fact she couldn’t. The distraught woman only stared up at the evil woman, her eyes red and cheeks puffy.


“I guess Jacob never cared about you at all, I wonder how that makes you feel,” Deita sighed as she sat down on the bed, narrowly missing Liz as the mattress sank and the girl rolled over onto her stomach.


“I’ll admit, I’ve been hesitant to go through with this because I feared it would create an even larger rift between Jacob and I,” Deita revealed. “But I see now the foolishness of my rationale. No matter, to hell with him. He is right, I want this, I want to devour you and feel you squirm inside of me until you perish in the most brutal way imaginable.”


Turning to face Liz, Deita reached down and plucked her off the sheets. The girl squirmed, but ultimately failed to resist as she was brought up to her captor’s enormous gaze.


“What a tragic life you’ve lived,” Deita cooed, eyeing Liz with a seductive gaze. “Kidnapped and discarded by your own boss, a friend even, only to end up in my sinister grasp. I bet you never thought you’d end up as my snack, did you? Well, I never thought I’d be interested in eating another human being, alive at that. You aren’t really human anymore though, are you?”


*Beep!*

“Deita, this is Avaramix. There has been an emergency breach. Report to the meeting room immediately.”


*Beep.*


“Dammit!” Deita stood to her feet angrily, throwing Liz back onto the bed which caused the poor woman to experience whiplash and enter a brief daze.


“No matter… The moment this is settled, I’m eating you!” Deita shouted out loud. “To be honest, I’m mostly only interested in doing it to spite Jacob now… You get to live for another brief moment you pathetic insect! Let your life flash before you, mark my words, upon my return your life will come to an end inside of me…”


Tears pouring from Liz’s eyes, the girl closed them as she turned her head and sulked. For so long she had been tormented, abused and humiliated. For days now, no for a week she had been threatened with the act of sadistic vore. The constant torture of knowing she would soon end up inside the stomach of her abusive and evil owner was too much to bear. Liz just wanted her suffering to finally come to an end, and when she saw Jacob there was a brief sliver of hope, until she realized that Jacob was just as evil as this woman was. 


Her fate was sealed, there was no salvation or rescue, the moment Deita would return, the death of Liz would soon come.




Bursting into the meeting room, Deita sighed with frustration as she took her seat at the table. Jinshin was already there, per usual, standing at the opposite end of where Avaramix sat. It was only the three of them, and now that Deita had arrived Avaramix stood to his feet and placed his palms on the table.


“Tell me something,” Avaramix spoke with a disgruntled tone. “Can I trust the two of you? If I were to depend on you for my own life, would I be a fool?”


“What!?” Deita also stood now. “Never! Why would you even think-”


“Silence,” Avaramix interrupted. “You allowed a breach into the experimentation room. Jinshin’s pet, Benjamin, snuck into the laboratory and hitched a ride on you, Deita!”


Her eyes grew wide in shock and disbelief, as Deita slowly sat back into her chair and stared at the table’s surface with the utmost confusion.


“What…?”


“And you, Jinshin!” Avaramix turned his gaze towards his loyalist. “While I had thought you’d have more permanent and deadly intentions for the gift I gave you, I respected your decision to keep him as a pet instead. However, your lack of awareness and carelessness has jeopardized my entire life's work. After everything I have done for you, everything I have depended on you for, this is how you repay me!?”


“Master…” Jinshin’s voice cracked, her eyes tearing up. Never had she been screamed at like this before, not by Avaramix. It was a side of him she’d never seen before, and it scared her.


“If I had half a mind, I’d let Jacob turn you both into the next batch of product,” Avaramix threatened. “Or perhaps line you up for experimentation, to give back what you’ve stolen from me.”


“You aren’t serious!?” Deita was taken aback, still uncertain as to what had happened, for the first time she didn’t feel safe in her position with the organization.


“We have a super powered individual slowly undoing the fabric of my organization,” Avaramix ranted. “My main supplier is compromised and is to be terminated immediately lest his trail lead straight back to us all! With Jacob being sent to handle the situation, I have to be absolutely certain I can depend on you both! The entire reason for this organization’s existence, the very reason I’ve spent a lifetime of experimentation and genetic alteration, is for the next phase of evolution this world will ever experience! But I cannot achieve this alone, and I cannot do so with those I cannot trust.”


“What can I do to earn your trust again!?” Deita asked frantically. “I had no idea that shrunken imbecile used me like that! It disgusts me! Please, master… Let me fix this!”


“While my rage is upon you both, Deita you were only faulty for being too comfortable. In this line of work, you must always be wary of those who seek to infiltrate,” Avaramix responded. “But you, Jinshin, are the one I’m most displeased with. This will not be tolerated. You are to execute Benjamin immediately. I want his bloody corpse in my chambers within the hour. You have until then to give him your sentimental nonsense.”


“I…” Jinshin swallowed nervously.


“Don’t fucking argue with me,” Avaramix hissed, sensing the hesitance in her posture. “You should have done so the moment you found him, yet you took him back to your room. Disgraceful! I don’t want to see you again, not until you’ve dealt with him! He cannot live with what he’s seen, I don’t care if he’s three inches, two or a fucking speck in the dirt! He’s living, therefore he retains knowledge, of which cannot have a chance of ever leaving this building! Do you understand me!?”


“I understand you,” Jinshin answered, her composure leveling out as she realized there was nothing she could say to change the outcome.


“Now get the hell out of this room, both of you!” Avaramix shouted. “Deita, you can resume your normal duties tomorrow. While she hasn’t done anything, my rule has changed again. I expect your toy to be dealt with as well. Understood?”


“Was already planning on it, of course!” Deita nodded.


Turning around, Avaramix faced his back towards the two of them. Standing up, Deita headed towards the door, pausing briefly as she turned to face Jinshin. The Japanese woman didn’t flinch, not looking her in the eyes as Deita sighed and left the meeting room. Jinshin began to follow, before she was interrupted one last time.


“When I found you, I saw infinite potential in your abilities,” Avaramix spoke suddenly. “You were broken and nothing, meaningless to everyone and everything in this world. I made you what you are, Jinshin. I had hoped you’d never forget that.”


Those words pierced her ears unlike anything else. Her tears halted, her brow curving as her hands became fists, then they clenched even tighter.


“What am I to you?” Jinshin asked softly.


“Don’t be a fool,” Avaramix huffed. “I admire your loyalty, but as all tools grow dull over time, perhaps it’s time you sharpen your senses again. I expect far more from you than anyone else, and don’t keep me waiting on that corpse. Use your Odachi, the weapon of your wrath. Only then can I ever trust you fully.”


Without a word to respond with, Jinshin promptly exited the meeting room, a spark of growing resentment in her eyes.




“Jinshin! You stupid bitch, get the fuck over here!”


The considerably young and battered Jinshin cried and sobbed, backing further into the corner of the dark and damp room as she shook her head furiously. Cuts and burns, bruises and the sort were littered across her naked body. Dehydrated and hungry from starvation, the distraught young girl pleaded for a moment of reprieve. Something of which never seemed to be granted since before she could even remember.


“That’s it,” the man hissed. “I’m done with this, your too fucking loose now anyway, guess it’s gonna have to be the rough way!”


The man stormed over to her, as she kicked and fought. He grabbed her by the back of her hair, bashing her skull into the concrete wall as blood smeared all over the surface. Punching her in the gut, Jinshin sputtered violently as she gasped and struggled to breathe.


“Told you what would happen you fucking whore!”


Shoving her face first into the harsh floor, the man took his nails and clawed at her back, causing her to hit the ground and squeal in agony.


“Please! Merc-y! Merc-y!” Jinshin pleaded, her broken English limiting her ability to communicate properly.


“Shut up you fucking Jap!” The man smacked her over the head, forcing her naked body against the floor. He adjusted the position of his cock, pressing it up against her ass as he pinned her down.


“No! No!” A younger Jinshin cried out, begging and fighting but the man was too strong and she was very weak.


“That’s right, time for round two,” the man chuckled with a vile laughter. “Your pussy is all busted, but that ass is tight as a whistle! I’m gonna bust you in half you dumb bitch!”


The door to the room burst open, a man and another woman entering the room as they escorted a young boy. He had white, scruffy hair and was very dirty. When Jinshin saw him, she recognized him from the previous week. They had spoken briefly, and she tried to remember what his name was.


“I’m Benjamin! But you can call me Ben,” the boy smiled, as he walked over and sat down beside the ragged Jinshin inside of their cell. She did not look at him, ignoring his introduction.


“You’re very pretty! Nobody will talk to me, do you mind if I sit here with you? You were all alone and looked sad, I hope you don’t mind!”


Jinshin turned to look at him, confused at how elated the young boy seemed. Did he not know where he was? What had happened to him? What was going to happen?


“No one speaks… Cuz no one bonds… Meaningless…” Jinshin spoke with her fractured English knowledge.


“What do you mean?” The innocent Benjamin asked, unable to understand her English.


Jinshin groaned, too tired and used from a previous customer visit to try and explain the terrible fate that awaited this poor boy. Trying to ignore him again, she turned her head away and hoped he would get the hint.


“Oh… You don’t want to speak to me either…” Benjamin sighed, pressing his knees to his chest and hugging them for comfort. “Am… Am I ever gonna see my mommy and daddy again?”


Jinshin closed her eyes, her heart waning. Why did she have to be the one to tell this boy, to reveal the cruel fate that awaited him.


“No…” Jinshin answered. “Never… Again… Same as… All of us…”


Suddenly the boy leaned and rested against her, and Jinshin cringed for a moment at his touch. He was warm, and gentle, something she hadn’t felt before, ever. Since she was young, before she could remember a thing, this had been her life. Outlasting every other woman in this vile place, her durability was a testament to the evil acts that others committed upon her.


“Did I do something wrong?” Benjamin asked, starting to tear up as the reality of his situation set in.


“No…” Jinshin answered.


“Will… Will you protect me? I’m scared…” Benjamin began to sob, clutching at the ragged robes that Jinshin wore.


Her heart broke, her eyes clenched shut as she began to sob as well. Reaching her hand around Benjamin’s shoulders, she held him tight as the young boy cried profusely. Neither of them deserved this, that is what Jinshin believed, but it was the way things were, so what could she do about it anyways? That was her belief, it was always her belief. You cannot change anything, so just keep enduring the pain and misery, until you give out completely.


But in that moment, as the young boy was brought forth, Jinshin felt something she had never felt in her entire existence. Love. A sort of love that cripples those that are weak. An affection that shatters the beliefs that one might have held for a long time.


As the man and woman held Benjamin by the shoulders, he looked absolutely broken. Jinshin felt a tremendous pain surge through her, one she couldn’t begin to comprehend. A pain of which was unlike anything before.


“What the hell are you two interrupting me for!?” The man pinning down Jinshin shouted.


“Sorry Ed, the client said the boy screams too loud,” the woman informed him. “Nobody wants em’. What should we do?”


“Then fucking get rid of him,” Ed hissed. “What the hell are you asking me for? You know what the boss said about unwanted product!”


“Very well,” the woman nodded.


“No!” Jinshin cried, struggling and fighting even harder after hearing their intentions with Benjamin. She reached out for him, but the man pinning her down smiled as he began to understand what was happening.


“Oh? You seem to know what that means, huh?” Ed cackled. “Guess you know English well enough, don’t you?”


Lifting her head by her hair, he forced Jinshin to face Benjamin.


“Kill the boy in front of her,” Ed ordered the other two. “I want to really break her, she’s been giving me a lot of trouble.”


“Seriously?” The other man questioned. “It’ll be messy…”


“And I’ll have this whore clean it up,” Ed snapped. “Fucking do it! Headshot the little brat.”


Benjamin began to shake his head, crying profusely as he looked at Jinshin.


“Jinshin! Save me! I don’t want to die! I want to go home!”


“Benjamin… Ben-ja-min…!” Jinshin shed tears that dripped from her chin. Her arm outstretched, all she could do was watch as the woman pulled out a pistol, and held it to the boy's head right in front of her.


“Jinshin! I don’t want to die! I want my mommy! Daddy! Mommy-”


With the sound of a gunshot, Benjamin’s lifeless corpse hit the floor. Jinshin cried out with a blood curdling scream of agony, bashing her skull into the floor and averting her gaze as she sobbed and sulked. Though it had been a short time she had known the young boy, something about him had broken her inside. To know that she too was his age, to endure all of this trauma, but facing another youngling other than herself made her realize that everything she believed was wrong.


There are no heroes.


There is no salvation.


There is no rescue.


There is only pain, then the end…


… But her end had come already. The moment they shot Benjamin in the head, the woman that Jinshin was, had been annihilated. Something new had taken place inside of her heart, not of pain or agony, not of love or affection, but of something nefarious and sinister. It was wrath, and it had boiled to the surface.


“Ahhhhhhhhhh!” Jinshin let out a cry of rage, using her elbow to bash Ed in the jaw while he was distracted.


“Mother fucker!” Ed cried, loosening his grip for a brief moment at the sudden jab. This would prove to be his undoing.


Now with a loosened grip, Jinshin used the last of her raw strength and forced herself to her feet, launching Ed backwards as he tumbled and tripped over the bed and landed straight on it. Turning her gaze to an Odachi Samurai sword mounted on the wall, Jinshin lunged for it as fast as she could.


“Holy shit!” The other man shouted, as the woman beside him began to turn her pistol towards the unruly Jinshin.


“Dumb cunt!” The woman shouted, aiming her pistol.


Jinshin grabbed the hilt of the blade, ripping it out of its sheath and swinging it in an instant. As the female let off a shot, somehow, the blade struck the bullet midair and split it in two. Jinshin was forced back against the wall, the blade nearly slipping from her grasp. Unclear as to how she had done such an impossible maneuver, the female froze in shock for a brief moment which was all Jinshin needed to act.


As Ed got back up, Jinshin slashed his throat, blood spilling all over her and the floor as she grabbed his body and began charging towards the other two at the door. The female began firing more shots, the man also drawing his weapon, but every bullet struck Ed as Jinshin made haste and tossed his now dead corpse into the two.


With the two distracted, Jinshin took one strike and impaled the man through the heart, ripping the blade out and cutting off his arm next. He died without a sound, falling to the floor as the woman began to panic, struggling to push Ed’s corpse aside and shift the aim of her pistol to stop this mad woman.


Just as the gun was aimed towards Jinshin, she brought the Odachi blade upwards, cutting off the woman’s hand as it fell to the floor with the firearm.


“Ahhh! You bastard… Fuck!” The woman cried, as Jinshin grabbed her by the throat and lifted her off the ground. This surprised the woman, unable to comprehend or understand how the weak and deprived Jinshin had mustered the strength to kill two men and disarm herself.


“You… Always were… The best behaved…” The woman groaned, the grip of Jinshin tight around her throat. “Why… Why now… After all these years…?”


Jinshin scowled, not giving her an answer as she took the end of the blade and ran it through the woman’s jaw and straight through her skull, killing her instantly before tossing her to the floor.


With all three dead, Jinshin had a brief moment of peace as she fell to her knees before the lifeless Benjamin. The tears had stopped, all that remained was the rage inside of her heart. Placing a hand on Benjamin’s chest, she closed her eyes and shed one final tear for the boy’s death.


“Benjamin…” Jinshin whispered. “I could not… Save you… But I can… Save myself…”


Standing to her feet, her eyes opened. Leaving the room, she equipped the Odachi blade with each hand, ready to let the floodgates of hell flow into the halls of the place that had tormented her for an entire existence.


Every last man and woman who were a part of this place, that ran it, kept it… They would all die. Jinshin would slaughter them all, she had to, it was the only way to reach the end of which she desired. Therefore, they would all feel it, every last one of them.


They’d all feel the wrath of Jinshin.




As Jinshin walked down the corridor upon exiting the meeting room, all she could do was remember that terrible day. There was nothing she could, not a damned thing to save that little boy. He did not deserve that fate, to have his life snuffed out simply because he was a nuisance to evil beings. And, here she was now, tasked to handle the very nuisance that Benjamin had become.


‘I see it now,’ Jinshin thought to herself. ‘Ben, you were right about me, I am just like them, there was no difference. There never was, not until you showed me.’


Turning the corridor, Jinshin passed the hallway leading to Deita’s room. She turned, seeing the door was closed, and continued towards her own chamber.


‘I couldn’t tell them, any of them, why I cared so much about you, Benjamin,’ Jinshin thought. ‘You shared the name of that little boy, the one I failed so long ago. You reminded me of him, and I treated you like I did him… But I failed that boy, Ben. I cannot fail you too, even if it means I have to die, I cannot fail you too…’



End Notes:

Leave a review and let me know your thoughts! Always happy to see your feedback so I can keep improving the story :)

Chapter 10 - Atonement by KYS
Author's Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

Tags for this chapter:
- Brief mouthplay
- Threat of vore

There is nothing I wish to say for this chapter. All I'll say, is looking forward to seeing you in the next one. Until then...

... Enjoy...!



Volume II

Chapter 10

Atonement


“Deita, a word if you will.”


The beautiful and alluring Deita smiled with a bubbling persona, batting her eyelashes as she nodded and followed Avaramix into the corridor upon exiting her room. Once they were alone, he placed a hand on her shoulder and gave her a warm grin.


“I have splendid news, I have finally located the most talented and special woman akin to you, my dearest ally.”


“Oh? Was I not enough?” Deita cooed. “Well go on, then. Tell me, who is she?”


“Her name is Jinshin, and while her English is very poor, I believe she will be a vital asset to our personal mission. Please, this way, I want to introduce you to her. My hope is you can come to think of her as family, maybe the sister you never had, should it work out that way.”


As Avaramix led the way down the hall, Deita followed him with the utmost curiosity. Since the dawn of the organization, and the start of the experimental research to cure his condition and so much more, she had felt herself to be in a role of superiority and unthinkable influence and power. While she appeared to be a sexual deviant, exhibiting an allurement unlike any man could dream to possess, Deita was also madly ingenious. The sole reason she had been chosen by him all those years ago, was because of her acute intellect in superhuman genetic alteration.


Having been hired straight from GenetiCo, owned by a man named Auron Karn, brother of O’Dias Karn; Deita had proven to be Avaramix’ most valuable asset in his endeavor to not only cure his genetic dispositions, but create a super serum that could effectively alter the human genome and advance the next step of superior evolution to encounter an unprecedented age of superior mankind.


As they approached another room, Avaramix did not let his smile falter as he opened the door and escorted Deita inside. Upon entering the room, Deita gleamed at the sight of a much younger woman than herself. During this period of time, Deita was in late twenties. However, this woman seemed to be hardly an adult, hardly appearing to be eighteen years of age during this time.


“So young…” Deita was surprised.


“Perhaps, she is only seventeen years old,” Avaramix informed her, as Jinshin remained silent and nervous as she peered up at the two.


“Her past is traumatic,” Avaramix revealed. “Enslaved into sexual deviancy her entire life, she snapped when I had found her. Killing over three dozen armed men and women, on her own, Jinshin only used an Odachi samurai sword. There wasn’t a single bullet wound either, it was a slaughter.”


“No fucking way,” Deita couldn’t begin to comprehend the strength of will it must have taken to accomplish such a feat. Stepping towards the Japanese girl, she sat across from her and reached a hand out to touch the girl’s hand.


“My name is Deita, it’s a pleasure to meet you!”


Jinshin swallowed anxiously, a look of uncertainty in her eyes as she forced a smile. “I am… Jinshin… Nice, meet you…”


“You seem to struggle with English don’t you?” Deita cooed, and Jinshin nodded with embarrassment. Shaking her head teasingly, Deita patted the girl’s hand. “No worries, we can work together to fix that. I’ll have you speaking perfect English within a year, you’ll see!”


“While her purpose is yet to be established, I want you to spend as much time with her as possible,” Avaramix inserted. “Train her, mentor her, and give her any support she needs to settle into her new purpose here with us.”


“Is she allowed to leave this place?” Deita inquired. “Perhaps getting some fresh air would do her some good.”


“Within the premises of the surrounding land, I have no qualms with it,” Avaramix answered. “Until she is ready, however, it would be best to keep her from the public. She is not accustomed to the real world, this is the most freedom she has received since the dawn of her memory, from what I have gathered.”


Turning back to Jinshin, Deita squeezed her hand gently and gave her a big smile.


“I know you are afraid and uncertain, but I want you to think of me as a sister,” Deita told her.


Jinshin looked surprised, leaning forward a little with enthusiasm as a slight and subtle smile formed upon her lips. “S… S-sister?”


“That’s right hon’!” Deita said with joy. “You and me! Would you like to go for a walk around this place? You can see the mountains from the south side of the establishment! Have you ever seen the mountains before?”


Jinshin shook her head sheepishly, but her smile grew as she started to become comfortable thanks to Deita’s efforts.


“Yes… Yes very much…” Jinshin murmured.


“Just you and me then,” Deita chirped as she gave the girl a wink. “We’re going to have so much fun together! Just you and me, sister!”




A tear trickling down her cheek, Jinshin opened her eyes as she approached the room of her door. With a racing heart, she burst into the room, closing the door gently behind her so as to not alert unwanted attention. Standing in place, she shifted her gaze over to the dresser. The small chest where Benjamin was returned and sealed was still shut. Having reinforced the hinges, any escape now would have been impossible.


Approaching the chest, Jinshin reached out and unlatched the lock, opening the lid and letting it fall backwards wide open. Benjamin was sitting with his legs crossed, hands on his thighs, before looking up slowly with an expression of complacency. Upon seeing the tear on her cheek dripping down to her chin, Ben let out an audible and forced sigh.


“I can see it written all over your face,” Ben said. “You only have yourself to blame. You should have killed me when I first attempted to escape you.”


“If I had,” Jinshin responded curtly, “perhaps I wouldn’t be in this predicament to begin with. Maybe you are right, perhaps you were always right, about everything, about me…”


Ben grew confused, furrowing his brow as he leaned forward and studied her face. At first he mistook her expression as regret and sadness, thinking she was upset for most likely being forced to kill him for his daring escape attempt. However, he questioned this assumption, as Jinshin’s expression began to change to that of anger.


“You said that everything I suffered, that I was only becoming the very thing that oppressed me, my past, the story I told you in an effort to get you accustomed to this new life,” Jinshin mentioned.


“Yeah? What of it?” Ben asked, wondering what was happening in this very instant.


“I was not forthcoming with you,” Jinshin revealed. “The truth is, I’ve had my doubts ever since I became a part of this organization, a servant to Avaramix. You see, Ben, the reason I grew fond of you and couldn’t come to kill you, is because you reminded me of someone I deeply cared about all those years ago.”


Turning around, Jinshin began to pace across the room. Ben did not speak, only listening, as he watched her approach the bedside.


“I never actually knew my family,” Jinshin admitted. “I only imagined why they would have dumped me in such a vile place. I wondered what I had done to earn their abandonment. You see, ever since I can remember, I was always a slave to evil men and their perverse desires. I came to accept it, deciding that it was the life I had to live. But that all changed, when I met a young boy.”


Benjamin grew shocked, having heard this tale before, he was starting to notice the differences in her story. To have never even known your parents, to have been abandoned so young that you cannot even remember them, that was a fate far too cruel for Benjamin to grip.


“I used to think I deserved it,” Jinshin spoke as she walked up to her wall mounted Odachi blade, in its sheath on the wall. “I thought perhaps I was unworthy to be a daughter, a sister, a human being that could possess freedom. I believed I had to atone for some sins of a previous life, and that is what kept me alive for all of those years.”


Reaching out, Jinshin took the Odachi sword from the wall. Holding it both of her palms, she studied the artistic detail of the sheath of the sword.


“But when I saw that boy,” Jinshin continued. “I began to question my beliefs. When they held the gun to his head, that is when I realized that I had only fooled myself. When they pulled the trigger, and his lifeless body struck the floor, is when I finally came to realize that the boy had never done a damned thing in this world, not one damn thing, to have deserved such a cruel and unfair end. His entire life, an entire possibility, gone in an instant. When I came to this realization, a fire had lit within my spirit, a rage and wrathful vengeance took over my soul, and with this very blade, I cut them all down, every last one, who had been responsible for my suffering; and the death of that boy, whose name was Benjamin…”


“Oh…” Ben whispered, his eyes wide with disbelief. It all made sense now, Jinshin’s nature, her actions and kindness towards him, and above all, her reluctance to kill him.


Turning back to face him, Jinshin lowered the sword and tied it to her utility belt. With a firm knot, it was holstered at her side before turning her gaze back to Benjamin on the dresser.


“I have felt lost my entire life,” Jinshin murmured. “I began to see Avaramix as a father, and felt that through Deita I had obtained a sister. With these two beliefs, I blocked out everything else. Nothing else mattered to me, only them. However, and I am not sure how, my brief time with you has begun to break down the fabric of my false reality. I buried my past so deep that I failed to realize that I had become a monster. A terrible, vile monster…”


Closing her eyes, more tears began to trickle down her face. Clutching the hilt of her sword, she bowed her head and let out a faint sigh. With a shocking smile forming on her face, she looked back towards Ben, who was unable to think of a single word to say.


“I may not be worthy of atonement, or redemption… But I failed to protect that boy all of those years ago. Benjamin, I will not make the same mistake twice.”


Swallowing anxiously, Benjamin finally stood to his feet.


“What… What are you saying, Jinshin?”


“We are leaving this place,” Jinshin revealed, walking up to him and looking down at him with an expression of solidarity. “Right now. Both of us. We are leaving, and never coming back.”


“I see,” Benjamin couldn’t believe it, and in most scenarios he would be elated to hear this. However, he gave Jinshin a grim look, and shook his head. “I appreciate you, I knew you weren’t truly the same as these other bastards. But I cannot go with you, not when that girl is still in danger…”


“You mean Deita’s pet…” Jinshin came to a cruel realization, and she cringed at the thought of it. “I’m sorry Ben… But she is likely no longer with us… There is nothing we can do for her now.”


“I understand,” Ben sighed, “but look at me? I’m a bloody mouse! What life do I have to live anymore? Like this? No… I can’t… Not unless I can believe the impossible can be done. So please, if you wish to save me, Jinshin… You’ll have to save her also.”


“Benjamin…” Jinshin tried to speak, but Ben interrupted her.


“I believe you are redeemed, I believe you can still be atoned,” Benjamin exclaimed. “This is your chance. Saving me is not atonement, but saving that woman… Liz… Now that would be true redemption. If I am to believe what you have told me, Jinshin, then you would do this for me. Prove to me that you can be different! It’s the only way, I won’t go with you otherwise.”


“Benjamin,” Jinshin spoke with a more stern tone, and the small man remained silent to listen. “If you would let me finish,” Jinshin smiled at him, “I would be able to tell you. I will do it, Ben.”


“You… You will!?” Benjamin felt immense relief, the sound of a prayer being answered ringing in his ears.


“You are right,” Jinshin spoke, placing her hand down and allowing Benjamin to climb atop her palm. “Not only to prove to you, but to myself as well.”


Lifting Benjamin into the air, she dropped him comfortably into her cleavage, as he wedged in until his waist was swallowed up by her bosom. Turning towards the door of her room, Jinshin made an expression of confidence, as she felt her racing heart begin to calm itself.


“I’m done being manipulated,” Jinshin declared. “I’m done being any man’s tool, a weapon… I may not survive, but mark my words, until my dying breath I will do everything in my power to ensure that you and that poor woman are spared from the very fate that I suffered. I promise you.”


Feeling a sense of hope returning to his spirit, Ben too began to tear up. Closing his eyes and bowing his own head, he began to laugh with tears of joy as he realized his greatest dream had come true.


“I knew it…” Benjamin whispered with relief. “I knew you weren’t like them… God… Thank you…”




“Finally, at long last… Just the two of us, and my ravenous desire to eat you alive!”


Deita began to cackle maniacally, doing her best to get over the harsh ridicule of her master, Avaramix, and discontent with her troubled and emotional cohort and sister, Jinshin. It had angered her beyond reason, that Jinshin would jeopardize their position within the organization because of a lack of will to constrain that nuisance Benjamin. It disgusted her, how Jinshin was so weak when he was involved, oh how she hated that insect.


“You know, I bet you Jinshin won’t be able to do it,” Deita spoke, as she dangled Liz by her legs and swung her body like a pendulum, the poor woman distraught and disoriented as she struggled in her captor’s grip.


“That dumb Jap and I used to be so fucking close! We are sisters, our bond beyond the realm of familial ties! I trained her! Mentored her! Everything she has become is because of me! Now we have to work so damn hard to gain back the trust of our master… And it’s all because of that fucking bastard, Benjamin! Gah! Ick! Hmph! Well after I dispose of you, perhaps I’ll go to Jinshin’s room and off the fuck myself, assuming she yet again fails to do so herself!”


Letting out a sigh, Deita lifted Liz even higher and held her in front of her face. With her eyes gazing at the mute woman, Liz shook and fought, trying to break free, now knowing to the fullest extent of what was about to happen. With a sadistic grin, Deita began to lick her lips only an inch from Liz. The massive tongue swept across her plush lips, as Liz began to sob at the sight of it.


“Mmmm,” Deita moaned. “You must be terrified, wondering what kind of experience it’ll be once you reach my stomach. Admittedly, I have the same curiosity, but I won’t ever be in your position, so I’ll just have to use my imagination I guess.”


Bringing Liz’s naked body closer to her lips, the giantess stuck out her tongue and pressed the tip of it into her slave’s tits. Savoring the sensation of her tiny nipples rubbing against her taste buds, Deita moved her tongue down Liz’s body and began to press into her crotch. Despite the size of the younger woman, Deita still tasted a hint of saltiness to the cunt of her pet. Moaning even more, Deita leaned back in her chair as she smiled pleasantly to herself.


“To think I kept you around so long because I feared resentment from Jacob,” Deita said with disgust towards herself. “Now I couldn’t hate you more than I already do! Despite Avaramix ordering me to kill you, I already planned on doing it, I’ve just been so awfully busy! But now it’s you and me, darling, and you have a one way ticket straight to the pit of my belly! I just hope you struggle, violently and in vain, with tears evaporating from the heat within my body… Yes, that sounds most appealing to me.”


These words haunted Liz, as she shook her head furiously and struggled even more. Previously her spirit had waned, her mind and body broken entirely, but since that visit from Jacob, the words he said to her, his twisted perspective on her situation, it had reignited her spirit. Unable to come to terms with the fate that was in store for her, Liz pleaded in her mind that somehow she could be spared from this cruel and twisted fate. To be devoured by this sadistic and evil woman, would that truly be what her entire life would amount to? Some morsel of enjoyment for a woman’s perverse and disgusting fetish?


“I would apologize for doing this to you,” Deita cooed, “but to be honest, I’m not. You are meaningless to me, and I’ve had my fun, but there is no further use in keeping you around. Goodbye little girl, you mute and degenerate nobody, so fight to your heart's content, it’ll only fuel the orgasm I have upon digesting you.”


Lifting Liz above her mouth, Deita tilted her head back and began to part her lips. Lowering her tongue to the bottom of her mouth, her gullet was entirely in view as the light of the room above lit up her maw for Liz to take in fully. Goopy and thick strands of saliva fell from the roof of the giantess’ mouth, her white teeth sharp as ice, the uvula in the back of her throat vibrating as the giant woman felt giddy in anticipation of this cruel and final act of torment upon her little toy.


As Deita began to lower Liz towards her gaping mouth, the little woman fought harder than she ever had, but unintentionally broke free of Deita’s grip and plummeted straight towards her open mouth. As the maw of Deita grew closer while she fell towards it, Liz began to have her entire life flash before her eyes. As the wet and sickening tongue of this vile monster touched her naked form, she recalled her father, Josiah Sanchez, as tears filled her eyes at the thought of never seeing him again. Her father would never know her true fate, and this realization killed her spirit all over again.


Rolling across the tongue upon landing on it, the sick squelching of the spit that covered her body rang in her ears. The squishy and textured surface disturbed her, as she looked out of Deita’s mouth and into the room she was just inside of. Slipping backwards, Liz felt her feet beginning to dip over the horizon and towards the abyss of her captor’s throat. Scratching and clawing to keep a grip, Liz opened her mouth in an attempt to plead for her life one last time, but was unable to speak since she did not have the ability to do so.


Never had she been so infuriated with her lack of ability to speak verbally. It had taken many years to grow accustomed to this fact, to accept it was a part of who she was. Now, however, Liz had wished more so than ever to be able to speak but a single word. Anything, at least one word, before she would be sent to the belly of this beast and digested alive in a cruel and unusual punishment for simply existing at all.


As Liz began to dip into Deita’s gullet, the woman began to close her mouth, preparing to swallow Liz whole and alive, until the tiny and distraught woman noticed something peculiar. In the distance, with the threat of being eaten by this giantess, Liz realized that somebody else had entered the room, and suddenly everything came to a screeching halt.


Before Deita could finish the act, she felt the sharp edge of a blade press up against her throat. With widened eyes, Deita froze, Liz barely hanging over her throat, and her eyes slowly shifted towards the wielder of this sword. With utter disbelief, Deita realized that it was indeed Jinshin who held the blade to her neck, and she wasn’t entirely sure what to make of it.


“Spit her out,” Jinshin commanded. “Now… Deita.”


Without having to be asked twice, and for the sake of being able to actually speak, Deita leveled her head and used her tongue to spit Liz back into her palm. The sword was released from her neck, but Jinshin kept the tip aimed towards her at all times as the Japanese woman gave her a stern expression. With Liz wiping the spit from her eyes, she turned to see this situation unfold, scared and confused as to what was happening. None of it made any sense, but then Liz realized that Jinshin wasn’t alone. In her bosom, the terrified woman saw that Benjamin was also present, and smiling at her. This seemed odd to her, why was he smiling?


“Jinshin, what the fuck are you doing?” Deita asked outright, unnerved by this sudden act of aggression from her own sister.


“Give me the girl,” Jinshin ordered, keeping her blade steady and still pointed at her sister.


This is when Deita noticed Benjamin, and she scowled upon seeing him. “Damn it… I should have known you couldn’t kill him. Is he the reason you’re doing this? Tell me, now!”


Benjamin swallowed nervously, but remained silent. There was no power to be held by him, he knew this. It was best to let Jinshin handle everything, including the talking as Ben didn’t want to make the situation more volatile than it already was.


“I don’t expect you to understand, sister.” Jinshin answered. “But I am leaving this place, and I’m taking Benjamin and Liz with me. After everything we have been through together, I do not wish to harm you, but understand I will not allow you to murder this woman. Please, Deita, hand her over…”


Suddenly, Liz found herself being clutched tightly in Deita’s grip. Turning to face Jinshin, Deita gave her an expression of betrayal, and confusion. Shaking her head, Deita glared down at Benjamin, then back up to Jinshin, before coming to an obvious realization.


“You fell in love with him, didn’t you?” Deita said matter of factly.


Benjamin was shocked, and looked up at Jinshin only to find that her expression did not condemn this possibility in any fashion. Realizing that he may have been a fool to notice, it appeared that perhaps Deita knew Jinshin far too well for him to have ever come to realize.


“Hand her over…” Jinshin repeated, avoiding the question.


Deita shook her head miserably. “Oh Jinshin, I pity you so much. You can’t possibly think you have a future with him, do you? And what does saving this girl from my own desires matter anyway? You think Avaramix will allow any of you three to leave this place alive? Of course not, so please, hand Benjamin over and I’ll do what you cannot. It’ll stay between us, the master doesn’t have to know about this transgression of yours…”


Ben swallowed anxiously, it seemed to be a tempting offer, but he misunderstood the will that Jinshin now possessed. Though it was completely by mistake, Benjamin had an influence on Jinshin far greater than anything she’d ever received. Nothing that her sister could say was going to change what was now imprinted in her soul.


Seeing that Jinshin was unwavering in her decision, a response was not necessary as Deita realized just how serious the woman was being with her. This was hard for her to accept, after all, this was her younger sister that she had built a bond with over the course of a decade.


“You really are being serious, aren’t you?” Deita realized, sighing with disappointment. “I know that look, it’s the same look when we first met. You’ll kill me if I try to stop you, won’t you?”


“I don’t want to…” Jinshin murmured. “I really don’t want to, sister… But this is something I have to do… This place, what we’ve done to the people of this world… I can no longer live with it, and I want out.”


“And abandon me in the process,” Deita noted. “I love how admirable you’re trying to be. It’s not something I ever expected from you, honestly, and I am a bit envious. I suppose I’m just too tainted with evil to ever be redeemed, but if this is really what you want sister, then perhaps we are much different after all. You always seemed disgusted by my personality, I guess I should have seen this coming.”


“I was never disgusted,” Jinshin corrected. “I just never understood. Don’t forget what I went through, the horrors I’ve been a victim of… Now all we do is ensure that evil continues. We’ve grown it, spread it… Allowed it to be a plague on this world! Avaramix never cared about us, I see that now, I just wish I wasn’t so blind to it before now.”


“That’s because you wanted a daddy,” Deita hissed. “Of course I knew Avaramix thought of us as expendable! But think of what he’s given us! The power! The control! That is all I ever wanted, Jinshin. I thought you did too, and we grew so close I loved you as a sister would, and now this!? You have the audacity to think you are worthy of redemption!? You’ve killed far more people than I ever laid a finger on, and you think you get to be the hero!?”


Deita scowled, her anger consuming her. In her eyes, this was a betrayal of the worst kind, by her own sister. Blood or not, this is what Jinshin had become to Deita. All those years of rehabilitation, mentoring Jinshin to overcome her trauma, and now that woman dared to put a blade to her throat? To threaten her? Never had Deita felt so betrayed, not by anyone.


“I never wanted to hurt you,” Jinshin promised, holding back the tears that sought freedom. “I will always love you for what you did for me back then… But I won’t falter in my belief, and there is no going back for me now. Please… I will not ask again… Hand her over…”


The anger and betrayal written on Deita’s face was staggering, as the room grew silent and Jinshin awaited her final response. The sword steady in her grip, it was a surprise to her when Deita finally relented and composed herself. With a sly grin spreading across her lips, the woman shrugged and nodded.


“Very well, then. Sister to sister, consider this my final act of love for you,” Deita declared, and to the surprise of the three others, held Liz out in her palm in front of Jinshin.


Reluctant, Jinshin slowly lowered her Odachi sword, using a free hand to reach and grab Liz from the grasp of Deita. Just as her fingers wrapped around the confused and nervous girl, Deita gripped Jinshin’s wrist firmly.


“However,” Deita revealed, “once you leave this room… Once the door closes and I am left alone here… I will be forced to sound the alarm, and help aid our forces to subdue or kill you for this betrayal. If you leave with these two in tow, there will be no forgiveness for you. This will be an act of permanent rebellion, so tell me, are you prepared to kill the very men and women you’ve called family for the last ten years?”


“They aren’t my family, only you are,” Jinshin declared, pulling her wrist free and holding Liz close to her chest.


“Very well, then are you prepared to kill your own sister?” Deita said somberly. “Because the moment that alarm sounds, you will be dead to me, and I will do whatever it takes to protect the sanctity of this facility and all of the work that Avaramix and I have accomplished together… Do you understand?”


“I do,” Jinshin answered. “I understand, it is your duty, just as this is my own. If you must kill me, then should the strongest sister win… But even if I get the chance, I will not kill you Deita, but I’ll do whatever it takes to get these two out of this place…”


“It’s a shame for the other hundred that Jacob shrank you never gave a fuck about them,” Deita mocked with a face of disgust. “Benjamin must be very special, for you to undo your entire livelihood for him. What a fucking disgrace…”


“I am sorry you feel that way,” Jinshin responded, tucking Liz into her cleavage and beside Benjamin. Ben quickly wrapped his arms around Liz, holding the girl close as she was shaking violently with terror. Had they been a second later to arrive, it would have been too late, she’d have been swallowed whole and sent to her death within the confines of Deita’s gut.


“I don’t need your condolences,” Deita hissed. “Now get the fuck out of my sight… And once you’ve exhausted yourself slaughtering your own fucking kind… I’ll be there to put you down like the miserable puppy you are!”


This hurt Jinshin beyond measure, as a single tear began to trickle down her cheek. Benjamin grew furious, holding Liz tightly, he clenched his teeth and glared at Deita with a hatred unlike any other.


“The only miserable fuck here is you!” Ben shouted, as Deita glared at him instantly with disbelief at the gall this tiny man had. “There’s a special place in hell for you! Mark my words you vile witch… You’d best pray I never return to my normal size… Because if I do, I’ll beat you to death with my bare hands!”


“You little…!” Deita almost lunged at him, but Jinshin held her blade up and warded her off. Clenching her fists, Deita began grinding her teeth in a rage. “Go… You are no sister of mine… Go, and see how far you make it before you watch them die in vain… Because deep down that’s what you are, Jinshin. You’re a failure. You can’t save anybody, you only know how to end their life. That’s all you are, an executioner, not a hero like Ben has fooled you into thinking you are. Now get the fuck out!”


Jinshin backed up to the door, sheathing her sword and grasping the handle with a heavy heart. Looking back at her sister one last time, she forced out a smile.


“The one thing I always admired about you,” Jinshin said, “was being able to hide your true feelings. As harsh as your words are, I can see it in your eyes. I’ll always love you sister, and should the day come that you are able to free yourself from this place as well, know that I’ll be waiting for you…”


Deita closed her eyes, tears beginning to form. Turning her back to Jinshin, she crossed her arms.


“Get out!”


Without another word to say, Jinshin nodded and left the room. Closing the door behind her, Benjamin looked up at her and their gaze met.


“I shouldn’t have lashed out like that, forgive me…” Benjamin apologized.


“She had it coming,” Jinshin responded mercifully, “but this isn’t over yet… Let’s go, and keep that girl close, this is going to get messy very quickly…”


Nodding, Benjamin held Liz even tighter. Oddly enough, she began to smile as tears began raining from her eyes. Ben felt sorry for her, but was shocked to see that she almost appeared to be laughing, though her laughter sounded like wheezing since she couldn’t actually speak.


“Are you alright?” Benjamin asked with concern, as Liz lifted her head and smiled at him in a twisted sort of way.


Lifting her hands weakly, she began to sign to him, and Benjamin knew that she was trying to communicate, but he sweated anxiously upon realizing he had no clue what she was trying to convey.


“I’m sorry… I don’t understand sign language…” Benjamin said sorrowfully.


“She’s thanking you,” Jinshin inserted.


Liz smiled and nodded, putting her head against Benjamin’s chest and closing her eyes, still shaking slightly from the insanity of this entire situation.


“How do you know that? You read sign language?” Benjamin asked curiously.


“No, though I know a few signs, that’s not how I know,” Jinshin answered. “I could see it in her eyes. The relief… Trust me, Ben, she is very grateful to you.”


“To you,” Ben corrected. “We both are… Jinshin. Thank God for you! You’re the miracle I’ve been praying for… My prayers are finally answered…”


The sound of an alarm began to echo with a resounding strength, the sound traveling through the corridor and into the extending hallway. Coming to a halt, Jinshin turned to face the door to Deita’s room. Knowing that her sister had kept her promise, it became clear that this was far from over.


“Don’t thank God for me yet,” Jinshin said, gripping the hilt of her blade, still sheathed, as she turned forward and began to sprint down the corridor.


“You can thank me once I get us the hell out of here!”



End Notes:

As always leave a review and let me know your feedback/thoughts on the story! As we get closer to the end of volume II, the latest opinions have been super enlightening and I appreciate you all for reading my story <3

Chapter 11 - Deita VS Jinshin by KYS
Author's Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

I had to keep leaving this chapter to keep thinking of how to write it. I'm not entirely sure if it's exactly how I imagined it to be, but ultimately I can't always translate my thoughts into words with perfection, but I hope regardless you all enjoy this chapter.

Next we'll be shifting back to Blaire, and then Jacob and Gullivette as we head towards the conclusion of the second volume.

Enjoy, this is the longest chapter to have been written yet for this series. For good reason.



New Poll! Nefarious: Reader's Decide!

Click the link below to vote on how the next bonus chapter, Jacob's Nightmares, will unfold! This allows total anonymity for my readers, no account or email needed, anyone can vote!

https://forms.gle/a1b2hb7D35B9SCHp8



Volume II

Chapter 11

Deita VS Jinshin


“Elizabeth! Hurry! It’s finally here!” Shouted Josiah Sanchez, father of ‘Liz’. After having received the mail, the long awaited acceptance letter had arrived from a most promising college. Not only would it change her future forever, but would allow her to move beyond Valdez and accomplish her dream of getting into medical school and one day becoming a heart surgeon, Liz’ dream career.


Juggling multiple pancakes in the same skillet, Liz heard the call of her father from the living room. Adding the last four pancakes onto the plate with the rest, she added some butter atop each and quickly shifted it towards the dining room where she placed it amongst the various items she had been cooking for her family all morning. Eggs, hash browns, pancakes and syrup, even some diced potatoes if hash browns were too greasy for her mother. 


Liz loved cooking for her family, more so than she did working at the food wagon with Jacob. What she desired most however, was to finally escape this distant town of Valdez, and begin her higher journey in the medical field. While she had proven to be an excellent chef, her deepest purpose was to one day be able to help others. It was all Liz could ever think about, being able to make a difference in this world and be a shining light to those who felt an overbearing darkness.


After finishing breakfast and preparing the table, she swiftly headed towards the living room where her father and mother were waiting for her. The letter was placed across the table, as Liz walked up to it and gazed down at it.


“Well, this is it, don’t keep us waiting!” Josiah smiled at his daughter, hopeful that she had been accepted. Liz’ mother smiled warmly, holding her husband's hand as they waited patiently while Elizabeth picked up the letter.


Taking a deep breath and sighing calmly, Liz opened the letter and pulled it out from the envelope. Unfolding the tri-folded paper, she began to read the letter with a big smile on her face. However, the more she read, her smile had begun to fade. Josiah and his wife felt horrible, starting to realize what this meant. Tears began to form under Liz’ eyes, lowering the letter and setting it back onto the table. It was clear that she had not been accepted to the college, and there would be no funding despite her remarkable grades.


“Elizabeth…” Josiah murmured, not sure how to console his daughter. It had been thought to be certain that she would make the cut, and now he was left with a heartbroken daughter.


Unable to face her parents with this self believed failure, Elizabeth turned and fled her own home. Her mother tried to go after her, but before her parents could stop her, Elizabeth had sprinted down the street, sobbing silently as she made her way into town. Left to her own thoughts, Elizabeth began to curse herself.


‘Why… Why is this happening to me!?’ Liz thought to herself, her cheeks red and wet with tears. ‘I’ll be stuck here forever… A nobody… My dream is over, my parents can’t afford college, and neither can I… This is it… I’ll be stuck in Valdez for the rest of my life, as a lowly cook at a stupid food wagon!’


Ever since she was a child, Elizabeth was born with an inability to speak. While she had been taught how to understand English through her childhood, she still had to use sign language in order to communicate her own words. Being limited in communication, as most people didn’t know sign language at all, it was a cruel existence in Liz’ mind. Not wanting to believe this would be the end of her growth as a human being, she did her best not to let this rejection completely sour her view of the life around her.


After walking dejectedly for some time, lost in her own thoughts, she finally arrived at the food wagon near the port. It was early, technically she didn’t have to show up until another two hours, but she had nowhere else to go to be away from her family. Despite consoling herself, she couldn’t dare to face them right now, even though she knew they’d support her, that was the reason she couldn’t look them in the eyes.


“Liz?” Jacob poked his head out of the wagon window, surprised that she had shown up so early. “Your shift doesn’t start until nine, you know that right?”


Elizabeth sat down at one of the tables, slouching in her chair and visibly distraught. Upon recognizing something was wrong, Jacob quickly exited the wagon and sat down across from her. Leaning forward and cupping his hands together, he gave her an understanding and sincere smile.


“Alright, what’s up? Spill it,” Jacob demanded. “Consider that an order from your boss.”


Liz let out a sigh, holding up her hands and signaling to him. Explaining everything, which instantly made her feel better to share her turmoil with someone she trusted. Not having had many friends, it had been a welcome surprise to learn that Jacob knew sign language. It made him the only person, aside from her family, who could directly understand her. Because of this, Elizabeth had come to think of Jacob as a friend, in addition to being her boss.


“Oh,” Jacob leaned back in his chair. “Liz… No, Elizabeth. I’m so sorry to hear that, I know how excited you were to get that letter…”


Liz signaled some more, being expressive in her gesturing as she vented to him in full. Slowly feeling increasingly comfortable, Liz had realized she had reached the point with Jacob that she felt alright spilling her entire feelings onto him.


“I can’t imagine your parents wouldn’t support you,” Jacob responded. “You know they love you, don’t you? If I were them, I’d be feeling responsible.”


Liz was taken aback by this comment, and signed some more.


“Well, I mean… I can’t imagine being a father to anyone, and not being able to fully support them financially. I can’t imagine your parents don’t take some of the blame, but I’m not saying they should either, that’s just how I’d feel if I were them.”


Liz nodded, thinking about Jacob’s words. Signing some more, Liz stopped her slouching and leaned forward to rest her arms on the table with a sigh.


“Well yeah, I can see how that makes sense,” Jacob responded. “You don’t want to disappoint them, because you know they are only able to provide so much. You wanted to do this on your own, and succeed, so your parents wouldn’t have to worry about you. But guess what, Liz? They always will worry about you, because you are their daughter, and whether you're a cook at my wagon, or the world's most silent doctor, this world will always have a place for Elizabeth Sanchez! Perhaps your true calling just hasn’t presented itself to you yet! Ever thought of that? Huh?”


Liz smiled, enthused by Jacob’s attempt to make her feel better. He was so charming, and while Liz couldn’t deny how attractive he was, she would never want to jeopardize the friendship that had seemingly developed between them. But perhaps he was right, and maybe there was a destiny for Elizabeth that not even she could fathom quite yet.


Signing some more, she relayed this thought to Jacob, and he smiled at her wholeheartedly.


“Of course I’m right!” Jacob cooed. “Mark my words Liz, this world probably has a lot more in store for you than some stupid chef gig, and maybe you’ll find it more empowering than being some surgeon. After all, there’s more than one way to help people in this world! You don’t have to be a doctor to do that, you could be a paramedic, a police officer, a rescue diver, charity or whatever else your heart desires!”


Liz nodded, signing that she understood him, and she was thankful for his kind words. Looking up to the sky, a vibrant smile on her face, she began to feel relieved.


‘Perhaps he is right,’ Liz thought to herself warmly. ‘I wonder what purpose I’ll serve in this life. I wonder what kind of difference I’ll be able to make one day. I sure can’t wait to find out!’




Tears forming under her eyes, Liz kept her eyes clenched shut as she recalled her family, and even Jacob before she had come to learn his true nature. Having undergone the most tortuous and sadistic experience for so long, it almost felt like a dream that she was now spared from that evil woman. Having nearly been devoured alive, it had been a shock to have her prayers answered at long last. But as Jinshin carried her and Benjamin down the winding corridors of this mysterious facility, Elizabeth could only wonder… Would she actually get to see her family again? She knew she’d soon find out.


‘Bzzzzzzzzz! Bzzzzzzzzzz! Bzzzzzzzzzzz!’


The alarm continued to sound, its piercing reverberation echoing all around them as Jinshin sprinted down the corridor, turning into a hallway, and running as fast as she could. In her bosom, huddled together, was Benjamin and Elizabeth, both terrified, but hopeful nonetheless. Then a voice was heard over the intercom.


“Attention all personnel, this is a phase five lockdown emergency protocol. We have a traitor in our midst. Jinshin, your previous operations director, has gone renegade. In her possession are two individuals affected by Jacob. Jinshin is to be captured alive at all costs, and the two individuals are to be terminated immediately. Repeat, this is a phase five lockdown emergency protocol. Be armed and ready!”


“What’s a phase five lockdown?” Benjamin asked, feeling the wind rush by him as Jinshin’s speed was impeccable even by an olympian’s standards.


“Emergency security doors will be closed to seal off all exits and contain the breach within the facility,” Jinshin answered, turning yet another corner as she did her best to rush to the entry of the building before such a thing could happen. “If we don’t get out of here in the next two minutes, the entry doors will seal shut, and you can imagine what happens then…”


Feeling dread wash over him, Benjamin shuddered at the possibility of death. Though he once wanted to die, now that Jinshin had effectively changed sides, the hope of being rescued at long last was more than he could bear. Feeling the same energy radiate off of Liz, who continued to hold him tight as she laid her head on his chest, Ben continued to return the gesture and held her close. After all, she was probably just elated to be able to touch anyone other than that vile woman, Deita, after over a month of captivity.


Just as they turned another corner, two security guards were seen heading their direction. Ben’s heart raced, as the two guards were shocked to see Jinshin so abruptly. Despite her speed, her footsteps were nearly silent, and before they could lift their rifles, Jinshin pulled her Odachi from its sheath and slid across the floor. Passing in between them, she used her momentum and spun a full turn before slashing the back of their ankles as they fell to the floor screaming. Knowing they wouldn’t be a further threat, Jinshin turned left before the two injured parties could even turn to get a shot off.


“Holy shit!” Benjamin had felt nauseous after that entire ordeal, the way Jinshin moved was incredible. Disarming two men with a single sword swing, sliding and spinning like some chaotic acrobat, this was a side of the Japanese woman that Ben had not known or seen before. While her story of wrath was one thing, to see this wrath unfold in person, was an entirely different experience.


“It won’t get any easier, so hang on!” Jinshin ordered as she sprinted full speed down the straight hallway, her sword at her side and ready to strike.


“Hang on to fucking what!?” Benjamin shouted as he felt a rush surge through him. “Your giant tits!? There’s nothing to hold onto!”


“Then wedge yourself in further!” Jinshin hissed, not appreciating the vulgar remark, but she understood considering the intensity of their situation.


As they reached the end of the hallway, the entrance in sight, Jinshin felt relieved to see that the security doors hadn’t been sealed off yet. It required two key cards to be scanned at the same time, and since Jinshin possessed one of these cards, she knew it would take a few minutes to get those doors closed via a bypass, which at the most would take two minutes, hence her timeline feeling rushed.


However, five security guards suddenly piled into the hallway ahead of them, and effectively blocked the path as Jinshin came to a grinding halt. Only a few dozen feet away, they all lifted tasers and aimed them towards her. Holding her sword vertically in front of her, she took a stance and studied each individual that stood before her. With almost a minute left to spare, she’d have to get through this blockade as fast as possible. While she had made great progress through the facility before the alarm had been sounded, it wouldn’t be long until the entrance was teeming with hostile enemies and by then Jinshin would be completely overpowered. After all, she wasn’t super powered like Jacob or the mysterious Gullivette. All she had was her prowess, and unfathomable rage.


“End of the line, Jinshin,” Deita said ominously, as Jinshin turned her head slightly to see her heel-clad sister striding down the hallway from behind them. Instead of the usual grin, or devious expression on her face, Deita now possessed a completely cold and callous glare. Not only did she feel betrayed, but she wanted revenge for being abandoned.


“Dammit…” Jinshin hissed, struggling to keep her eyes on all the targets at once.


“Did you really believe you would escape?” Deita scoffed. “You fucking dumbass, this is the most secure and guarded facility ran by this organization. It has effectively become our primary base of operations. You thought we’d let a renegade just walk out the front door? Tsk… Tsk… Tsk… Silly Jinshin, you really do have the hopeful mind of a child, don’t you?”


“Don’t listen to her!” Benjamin encouraged. “You can do this! We believe in you!”


“Benjamin…” Jinshin murmured.


“Yeah?” Ben responded.


“Just shut up, you’re distracting me,” Jinshin chirped, taking a stance and shifting her blade into a horizontal position. Benjamin obliged her, not taking offense as he knew that she was right. To make sure her focus was perfect, Ben chose to remain silent, instead holding Liz tighter.


Elizabeth kept her eyes closed, the sound of everything around her drained by her thoughts as she tried desperately to keep thinking of her family and future. Perhaps if she focused on that, then maybe it would become a reality, just as her rescue had been. While she didn’t know Jinshin or Benjamin very well at all, they stood to be her best chance now at finally being free, and that was enough to rekindle the spark of hope within her spirit.


‘My very first strike with this sword was splitting a bullet in half,’ Jinshin thought, trying to encourage herself. ‘So what could a few taser’s possibly do to me!?’


Controlling her breathing, and widening her senses, Jinshin began to unfold the series of maneuvers within her mind that would give the best chance of success. Scanning the walls, the stance of each individual guard, who had an additional firearm and who didn’t, the men and women, who appeared the strongest versus who would be easier to take down; the order of whom she needed to dispatch in perfect sequence, all of this ran through her mind as she prepared to strike. With Deita growing closer from behind, it was time to act, and there was only forty seconds left to spare.


Clenching her teeth, Jinshin exhaled with perfect form, and sprinted forth towards the five armed security guards. Two of them fired their tasers, but by then Jinshin had reached a top speed and jumped from the floor, transferring to the wall as she began wall running and narrowly evaded the two tasers. Shocked, they had no time to react as Jinshin did a forward spin and brought the sword down.


Slashing the hand of one, he dropped the taser as Jinshin then brought her hilt up and knocked him square under the jaw. Falling onto the ground unconscious, she then jumped and performed a spin kick, her heel making contact with the other man’s face and fracturing his jawline in ten places. Another guard then turned his aim, but Jinshin tilted her sword, and as the taser fired, she cut the lines with the blade before slashing it across his chest. Every action and maneuver was aimed to disarm and disable her target, but she did her best not to mortally wound them.


After all, this had been her family, she knew these people and they knew her. If she could help it, for the time being, Jinshin never intended to kill anyone. If her change of heart was sincere, if Benjamin was right about who Jinshin could become, it had to be something that surpassed her wrath incarnate. No longer did she want to kill, no, Jinshin was tired of killing, and enslaving. She wanted something more, something honest and beyond the realms of evil. Whether or not she could be truly redeemed was not her decision, but redemption was not what Jinshin sought. All she sought now, was saving Benjamin and Liz, and atoning for the failure that was the death of that little boy, all those years ago.


“Aaaaahhhhhh!” Jinshin shouted with a fiery rage, as the two remaining guards realized the tasers were useless.


Attempting to draw their firearms instead, it was all but too late. Jinshin easily slashed across one of their chests, kicking them into the wall as their head hit the concrete and knocked them out. The other drew his weapon and aimed it to fire, but using her sword, she struck and turned the weapon away just as a bullet was let off and hit the wall behind her. Head butting the man, she knocked him out cold. Just like that, single handedly, Jinshin disabled all five guards that blocked her path.


“Impressive,” Deita cooed from behind, growing closer, though she appeared to be striding slowly on purpose, as if to tease her sister. “Still have some moves it seems, I taught you well. It won’t be enough, however, Jinshin!”


Ignoring her sister, Jinshin sprinted into the large entrance of the facility. Just as she did so, she realized her time was up, and the sound of the mechanical workings of the security doors echoed within the large chamber as the doors began to slide across the floor to seal themselves. These doors were massive, the size that would be required for an airport hanger, and they closed vertically. Because of this, Jinshin knew there was still a slim chance of getting through, but it would risk the death of all three of them. This fact emboldened her, and she gave every last ounce of strength she could muster as she sprinted for her life, and the lives of Ben and Liz.


“Hang on! This is going to get hairy!” Jinshin warned them, but Ben kept silent and put his full faith into the woman who had been his captor until now.


Standing at the end of the hallway, Deita stood back and watched intently. Despite sounding the alarm, she knew that Jinshin might have been too fast for them to stop in time, and yet it was going to be a close call. Crossing her arms and waiting to see the result unfold before her, Deita narrowed her eyes as she watched Jinshin do her best to make it out in time.


“You were always the fastest,” Deita said to herself as she watched her sister. “Always out maneuvering me, using your speed to your advantage. But I was always the stronger one, Jinshin. Even if you escape, I’ll never stop hunting you, and I won’t allow you to make it very far.”


Despite her doubts, as Jinshin sprinted towards the doors, they were nearly closed. Her spirit began to tremble, doubts starting to overcome her, it became clear she might not be able to pull off this daring escape.


“Jinshin…” Benjamin murmured, the rush of the wind and the sound of the alarm nearly piercing his eardrums. “Even if you fail… Thank you for getting us this far… Thank you so much…”


‘No…’ Jinshin thought desperately, closing her eyes briefly. ‘Benjamin… I couldn’t save you then… But I can save you now… No, I have to save you… I have to do this, I have to prove to myself that I can be more than a failure, a monster used as a tool to spread further misery to those who do not deserve it…’


Her eyes opened, a fire was lit within them. Unable to grasp the reality of failure, Jinshin somehow began to run even faster than she already had been. Feeling the speed pick up, Benjamin felt mixed feelings of hope and fear, wondering what fate awaited them in the seconds to come.


‘Deita… I know you’re angry, but this is who I was from the start, I see it now. I’ve always wanted vengeance, but before I could realize it, Avaramix took me and manipulated me into a weapon… I wish I had understood this sooner, and Deita, I hope one day you can see this too… I’m sorry, sister, but I will escape this place, and nothing on this fucking earth will stop me!’


With only a second to spare, Jinshin reached the breach in the doors. Jumping forward, she turned her body sideways midair just in time as she passed through the tight opening of the doors. Rolling forward and landing on her hands and knees, the sound of the doors were heard closing from behind them. She had done it, Jinshin had managed to escape the facility before the lockdown.


“You did it!” Benjamin had never felt so relieved. Even Liz finally opened her tearful eyes, and the two shared a sincere moment as Jinshin took a moment to rest.


“It’s not over yet, they’ll come for us, we need to keep going,” Jinshin informed them.


“Is there a vehicle we can take?” Ben asked.


“The garage will be locked down, we have to go on foot,” Jinshin relayed the bad news. “We’ll avoid the main path, and use the forest for cover.”


“Where will we go?” Ben asked curiously. “We could go to my place if you have nowhere else.”


“Absolutely not,” Jinshin responded. “Do you want to put your family in danger? They will expect us to do something so stupid. We have to lay low somewhere remote, a place they won’t think to look…”


“Then what?” Benjamin asked, realizing that escape didn’t necessarily mean freedom. “We just hide forever?”


“Avaramix has remained in his position for this long because of how carefully he handles his loose ends,” Jinshin explained. “Nobody even knows his real name. He just goes by Avaramix, not even I know why. He’s a very private, calculated and dangerous man.”


Liz decided to interrupt, attempting to sign to them both, but Ben and Jinshin only gave her a blank stare as the giantess’ escorted the two tiny passengers in her cleavage, rushing towards the treeline as the sound of the security door behind them now began to open since they had escaped before it could be closed fully.


“What’s she trying to say?” Jinshin asked Benjamin.


“I don’t know,” Ben sighed. “I’m sorry, we don’t understand sign language!”


Liz grew frustrated, signing more furiously and trying to be obvious with it. Ben just stared at her, as the two of them bounced up and down occasionally as Jinshin’s boobs bobbed up and down with her rapid movements and hasteful pace. Signing repeatedly, it soon became clear that Liz had no real way to communicate with either of them.


“We could use a shrunken notepad right about now…” Ben joked, but Liz didn’t seem to find that very amusing, and kept trying to sign with more obvious gestures.


“Why is she so frantic all of a sudden? What is she trying to tell us?” Jinshin ducked behind a big tree, and looked down to try and see what Liz might be trying to tell them. However, just like Ben, Jinshin found herself at a loss.


“They went that way! Branch out, do a whole search of the area!”


The sound of Deita ordering more security was enough to let Jinshin know it was time to keep moving. Using her prowess and inept ability to sneak, she made not a single sound as she quickly dove deeper into the forest. Having nearly an entire army at Deita’s command, Jinshin knew this would be a difficult endeavor to escape the woods in one piece. Having the advantage, however, would be the only factor that might save them yet.


Passing several trees and other massive bushlines, Jinshin sprinted as fast as she could deeper and deeper into the forest. Knowing that there was little chance of discovering her, all she could do was hope that somehow the three of them might lose Deita and the surrounding forces that would do everything in their power to hunt her down and bring her back to face punishment for her betrayal.


As the sounds of the men and women looking to capture Jinshin became increasingly distant, not once did she relent in her speed, maintaining a pace to create as much distance as possible between them and the enemy. As she felt Benjamin and Liz beginning to sink further into her cleavage, it was clear she needed to position them somewhere where she wouldn’t have to fear their harm and injury. Dipping behind a thick tree trunk, she began to fish them out from her boobs to place them elsewhere.


“I’m going to put you on my shoulders,” Jinshin instructed, scooping them up in her palm and lifting them to each shoulder.


“What if we fall off?” Benjamin had his concerns, as he stepped onto the right shoulder before Jinshin brought Elizabeth to her left.


“Hold onto my hair,” Jinshin answered, her lengthy black hair hanging more than enough over her shoulders to provide proper support.


“If you say so!” Ben shook his head, and before he got a solid grip Jinshin was already sprinting deeper into the forest.


This new position required more effort on the tinies end, as Ben and Liz held on for dear life as the enormous giantess of whom they relied on used her immense agility to make incredible pace across the erratic and unlevel terrain of the surrounding forest that concealed the nefarious trafficking facility they had all but escaped from. Several minutes sped by,  time flying as they felt as if they were experiencing a sadistic and nerve wracking roller coaster.


“You go any faster, we won't be able to hang on for much longer!” Benjamin shouted as he felt his body trying to fly off with the wind as Jinshin sprinted like a damned cheetah.


While Elizabeth couldn’t speak, Jinshin peered down at her left shoulder to see that she too was struggling, however Jinshin felt more fluidity in her movements without them crammed in her bosom, so she had to pray they were stronger than they were claiming to be.


“Just a bit further and we can slow down,” Jinshin shouted back, jumping bushes and weaving between the trees as all that her mind focused on was gaining as much distance in as little time as possible.


Suddenly, and without warning, the sound of her phone had begun to ring. Realizing she hadn’t left her phone behind, Jinshin came to a screeching halt and quickly dashed behind another tree. Ben and Liz managed to compose themselves now that they had come to a stop, looking at each other with concern as Jinshin pulled her phone out of her pocket and looked to see a restricted number on the caller ID.


“Who is it? It’s not someone that’s after us, is it? Can they track the call?” Benjamin was scared, honestly, and wasn’t sure it was a good idea to answer the phone.


“This number is restricted,” Jinshin answered. “I doubt they’d be calling me… But just in case… I suppose we should find out what they have to say.”


“Are you sure?” Ben seemed hesitant, but noticed that Liz was signing again with her hands. “Hey! Liz is trying to tell us something again!”


As the phone continued to ring, Jinshin turned to face Liz. “What is it? I know you must be frustrated, we can't understand you, but use your wits, little one! Try and convey what you are trying to tell us!”


Liz looked at the phone and pointed at it. She shook her head furiously, putting her arms in an ‘X’ shape to gesture that the call should be ignored. Jinshin frowned, and sighed as she realized these two were in agreement. Letting the phone go to voicemail, she shoved it back in her pocket, but before she could start running again the phone almost instantly began ringing again.


“Seriously?” Jinshin pulled it out again, the phone still showing the same restricted number. “Shit… I’m going to answer it, not like we have a lot of options right now anyway.”


“Fuck… Fuck!” Ben was beginning to panic, Jinshin had been right. There was no guarantee they were safe, they were in a serious predicament. Jinshin then answered the phone.


“Who is this?” Jinshin asked immediately.


“Jinshin?” The voice asked, and it wasn’t the sound of anyone that Jinshin was familiar with. This sparked her interest, and she grew curious.


“This is her… Who are you?” Jinshin asked.


“No time for the details, I’ve been monitoring you closely,” the voice of a man spoke. “You are carrying two tiny passengers on your person, a young man and woman, is that correct?”


Jinshin didn’t answer, and remained silent. It was unclear who this was, and how they knew anything about the three of them, and it made her increasingly concerned with her position.


“No matter, your silence has given me the answer to my question,” the man continued. “Jinshin, if you wish to survive and protect the two you stole from that facility, then you will heed my directions with the utmost interest and cooperation. Do you understand?”


“Tell me who you are first, and then maybe I’ll hear you out…” Jinshin responded sternly.


“You will head towards Valdez,” the man spoke, ignoring Jinshin’s demands. “I will text an address to your device. It’s a remote cabin on the outskirts of town. It is inhabited by my daughter. Avaramix does not know of this place, it will be safe for the three of you there. Once you settle there, and I must express this with the utmost sincerity, you are to seek out a woman named Annie, or as you may have heard, she also goes by Gullivette.”


Jinshin’s eyes burst wide open, a sweat forming on her head as she tried to understand what the hell was going on. It was happening so fast, who was this man, and how did he know so much about Jinshin and the rest of what he spoke?


“I don’t understand,” Jinshin answered. “Who are you!? How do you know all of this? And why do you want me to seek out Gullivette?”


“We are out of time, Deita is on your trail, I hope you are prepared, Jinshin.” The man said with a grave tone. “I hope one day I can explain all of this to you. Jinshin, when you meet my daughter, do not tell her you spoke with me. She may be better equipped to assist you with Gullivette, but you’ll know what to do once you meet her. I apologize for the secrecy, but the purpose of this call is for far greater things than you could ever fathom. If you truly seek to abandon Avaramix, and if what you have told Benjamin and Deita are indeed the truth, then you have gained my trust. It’s the only reason I’ve called you. Prepare yourself, Jinshin, protecting Benjamin and Elizabeth won’t be as easy as it has been this far.”


With that, the phone line ended, and Jinshin lowered her phone before seeing a text message arrive with the address in mind. Upon memorizing it with her refined memory, Jinshin then tossed the phone to the ground and stomped it, breaking it completely. It became clear to her that Deita might have been able to track them through the phone.


“Who was that?” Ben asked curiously, hearing some of the conversation himself.


“I don’t have the faintest clue,” Jinshin grew concerned, it was extremely disheartening to learn that this man had somehow gathered enough intel to know literally everything, including their own names. Was he a spy in the organization? Was someone infiltrating the facility? It was unclear, but somehow Jinshin knew there was no other option than to heed his guidance.


“So, are you going to follow his advice?” Ben asked, nervous whether or not they could trust this mysterious stranger.


“I suppose there isn’t much of a choice,” Jinshin admitted. “It can’t hurt to check this cabin out, after all…”


Jinshin grew silent, a crack in the woods alerting her attention as she stopped talking and began to listen intently. Benjamin and Liz took notice, and began to look around nervously as they feared that enemy forces were on their trail. They didn’t have to wonder for very long, as the culprit revealed themselves rather swiftly.


“Jinshin,” Deita spoke out loud. “I know you are here. I know you are behind that tree, I heard you. I came alone… Reveal yourself!”


Overwhelming dread filled Jinshin from head to toe, closing her eyes with a sense of failure. The last person she wanted to face now was Deita. There was a good reason for that also, something that nobody other than Jinshin knew personally. Realizing there was no other way out of this situation now, there was no choice but to face her sister again so soon after they had just escaped.


Coming from behind the tree, Jinshin pulled out her Odachi samurai sword and took a defensive stance. Deita was a couple of meters away, and that familiar grin had all but returned to her wicked face.


“I know you all too well,” Deita cooed. “I was hoping it’d just be the two of us. Admittedly, it was a surprise to see you actually managed to escape the building. It made me proud, I suppose all those years of training you worked out after all.”


“Sister…” Jinshin tried to speak, but Deita wouldn’t have it.


“Never call me that again…” Deita hissed, scowling now as she began to approach the three. “I came here to put an end to you, Jinshin. I already made the master’s shit list, and now because of you, his trust in me has wavered. I’m going to annihilate you, Benjamin and that damned cunt. I’ll bring your corpses and lay them before Avaramix, and perhaps then I’ll be forgiven…”


“If that is what you must do, then so be it.” Jinshin bowed her head, her eyes focused and body ready to strike in a moment's notice. “I will do everything in my power to stop you…”


“Stop me?” Deita gave a somber expression, as she reached up to her shirt and began to unbutton it. “Foolish woman. You cannot stop me. If you want to save those runts, and be free, then you’ll have to kill me.”


Upon undoing her shirt, it fell to the forest floor. Benjamin grew anxious, as Deita now revealed to be wearing a tight athletic top. Hidden by the sleeves of her shirt, were bronze gauntlets that she wore on her hands that spanned up her forearms. The edges then popped out, revealing sharp blades that etched the sides of the bronze gauntlets.


“Remember these?” Deita asked Jinshin. “All of those duels and you never managed to beat me. Have you forgotten who taught you to fight? To focus your wrath and rage of which you failed to keep in check?”


“I have not forgotten, Deita.” Jinshin brought her sword over her shoulder, aiming the blade towards her target. “I will always be grateful for everything you taught me. I only wish I didn’t have to utilize such skills in a battle of this nature. But I won’t kill you… I refuse… I couldn’t even if I wanted to. You are my sister, and I will always love you…”


Deita stopped in her tracks, only a dozen feet away from Jinshin now. Her heart nearly stopped, hearing those words for the first time, and from Jinshin herself. For a brief moment, it seemed as if Deita were about to shed a tear. Being told of love, from someone she thought as a sister, had appeared to affect her more than Jinshin had intended. But unfortunately, the damage of Jinshin’s betrayal had all but sealed the fate of their relationship.


“Love…” Deita began to clench her teeth, a rage unlike any other beginning to boil deep within her spirit. “Fuck you… I hate you, Jinshin… You traitorous, conniving bitch!”


Deita lunged forward, coiling her right arm back and preparing to deliver a fatal strike to Jinshin’s face. Jinshin was faster, shifting to the side to avoid the blow. However, to her incredible disbelief, it was all a part of Deita’s brilliant plan.


By shifting to evade her strike, Jinshin inadvertently lined Benjamin up for a direct hit. The bronze-clad fist struck him square in the body, his small form launching from Jinshin’s shoulder and hurtling through the air before hitting the dirt below.


“Benjamin!” Jinshin shouted, and this distraction would cost her.


With her attention wavering, Deita did a complete spin and struck the side of Jinshin’s jaw with the side of her gauntlet, the sharp edges ripping into her flesh, before Deita ripped it from her face. Blood splattered all over the two women, as Elizabeth lost her grip and fell backwards before tumbling to the earth and hitting the ground painfully.


“How fucking pathetic,” Deita cooed, as Jinshin attempted to swing the sword and slash at her leg, but it was not fast enough. Deita blocked the attack with her gauntlet, turning her wrist and grabbing the blade to lock it in place.


“I tried to teach you that love is a weakness,” Deita hissed, using her free hand to grab Jinshin by the throat. Lifting her off the ground, she held her midair before tossing her to the side like a ragdoll. Something that Benjamin and Liz soon found to be a horrifying truth, was the immense strength that Deita possessed.


Despite the woman’s perverse nature and acquired taste in stylish clothing, beneath it all was pure muscle of a machine of a woman. Only Jinshin had ever come to realize just how dangerous Deita could be in combat, and now her life depended on somehow surpassing the very mentor that trained her. Already Jinshin’s spirit was beginning to suffer, her face shredded and bloody as she laid on the forest floor in agony.


“I could see it in your eyes weeks ago,” Deita continued, leaving Jinshin to suffer on the floor as she began to walk over to where Benjamin had landed, passing the disoriented Elizabeth who gazed up at the evil woman as she walked over her without a clue.


“You fell in love with that pathetic insect,” Deita shouted angrily. “I didn’t think much of it at the time, but I see now I was a fool to dismiss it. You were always weak, Jinshin. It’s why you allowed yourself to be a slave for so long. It’s why you allowed Avaramix to turn you into his obedient, little puppy. It’s why you’ll lose this fight, Jinshin. You don’t have the strength nor will to do what has to be done! You never have, and now I have to punish you for your transgressions.”


Sputtering blood all over the dirt in her face, Jinshin desperately tried to get to her feet. Watching as Deita quickly approached the wounded and immobile Ben, she began to flash back to the past, when the similar scenario of watching the young boy get shot to death unfolded before her very eyes. Tears began to rain from her eyes, an overwhelming sensation of pain and regret filling her from the inside.


“Well, well, well…” Deita stood over Benjamin, his arm snapped in two places as he turned and looked up at her. She grinned at him with a wicked gleam in her eyes, but Ben refused to submit to fear any longer.


“Fuck you… You dirty bitch…” Benjamin spat. “You have… No fucking… Honor…”


“Honor?” Deita cackled, starting to lift her heel as she prepared to put an end to him. “There is no honor among thieves, or in your case, amongst an insect at my feet…”


Jinshin was helpless, starting to succumb to the hopelessness that plagued her mind. Then something peculiar happened, as Jinshin noticed that Elizabeth was standing on her feet again. As the tiny woman got Jinshin’s attention, she nodded and gave a firm smile, lifting her fist to her heart and posing for the wounded ally.


“Liz…” Jinshin whispered painfully, wondering why she seemed so chipper.


‘Jinshin…’ Liz thought as she continued to pose for the distraught warrior. ‘I have been trying to tell you, but it seems my inability to speak has yet again cursed my existence. Instead, I’ll have to explain through my actions. You see, I was broken through and through. I had lost all hope. In the moments leading to my rescue, I thought for certain that I was going to die in the most brutal way imaginable. I thought God had forsaken me. I thought that my future would only end up as some cruel and sick joke that the devil was playing on me.’


‘Then, for the first time since I can remember, even back to when I was a child, my very first prayer had finally been answered. My entire life I’ve prayed to have the future of my dreams. To save lives as a heart surgeon, get accepted into college and make a difference in this world. When all of that was taken from me, I thought my future was over. I thought I would never amount to anything, and never be able to communicate with anyone, that nobody would want to take the time to get to know someone who couldn’t even speak a single word. But then a man told me something one day, you know him, Jacob.’


‘Despite my hatred for Jacob, I see now that he is as broken as I am now. He told me that my future could be a multitude of things, all of which could end up helping people. Then as if in some poetic joke, that very same man was the one to snatch that future from me, when he surrendered me to Deita. Yet again I believed that God had forsaken me, that he was trying to tell me that my life was meaningless and forfeit, my only purpose was to satiate the insanity of this evil woman. Yet again my prayers went unheard, and I ultimately gave up on the idea that God would ever save me from this pitiful existence.’


‘But then, moments before my death, my prayer was finally answered. Jinshin, I don’t care what your past is. I don’t care why you were involved with these people. None of it matters to me, and that’s what I wanted to tell you. Because of you, there was a glimmer of hope for our salvation. Even if we lose now, I want you to know, through this final act, I hope it’s enough for you to save Benjamin… After everything you’ve done to save me, I must return this favor, I believe now that it was my purpose all along… Sometimes, God’s plan is beyond our understanding, and I hope you come to realize that one day.’


Smiling boldly at Jinshin, Elizabeth gave her a salute, before picking up something off of the ground and charging towards the heel of Deita while the other was looming above Benjamin. After witnessing the lengths her new friends had gone through to rescue her, she had felt worthless to help them. But now, it was clear as ever, and Liz knew exactly what needed to be done. Perhaps it wouldn’t matter in the end, but she refused to believe it.


‘Father… Mother… I love you so much… Please forgive me!’


With a fire in her eyes, Liz held up the sliver of a stick she had found on the ground. Approaching the toes of Deita at the end of her heel, moments before she came down with her foot to obliterate Ben, Liz jammed the sliver as deep as she could under her big toenail.


“Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooouch!” Deita screamed, blood curdling, as she stumbled backwards. A jerk reaction caused her heel to kick forward, which struck Liz straight in the gut and sent her hurtling across the ground and colliding into a small rock, smacking her head and knocking her out.


“You little fucking pest!!” Deita screamed, completely ignoring Benjamin now as she turned to scowl at Liz who was passed out a few feet away. “I’m going to fucking kill you for that!”


Ripping the sliver from her toe, she groaned again, before charging over to an unconscious Liz. The rage inside of her was overflowing, as she leaned down and picked up a large stone before coiling her arm back and preparing to slam it down onto Liz’s body.


At this moment, something inside of Jinshin had snapped. Upon watching the emboldened Liz perform the impossible, actually managing to distract Deita and spare Benjamin at the risk of her own life, merely to bide a bit more time for Jinshin to recover, was something the woman never saw coming. Her eyes were weepy, her spirit waning, but upon seeing Liz moments away from paying the penultimate price for her act of heroism, Jinshin realized she couldn’t hold back any longer.


‘Then so be it…’ Jinshin realized. ‘Deita… If I must kill you to save them… THEN YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR FUCKING BACK!’


As Deita threw the stone, the incredible had caught her off guard completely. While distracted and having her back turned, Jinshin not only stood to her feet, but had already made the gap between Liz and herself. As the stone hurdled towards Liz’ body, Jinshin intercepted it with her blade, and slashed the stone into two clean halves. They hit the ground on each side of Liz, and the woman had been saved.


“Impossible!” Deita stepped back, unable to comprehend how Jinshin managed to cut the stone in half. Even if she had the strength, the blade should have broken, and yet it was as sharp as ever.


With her spirit rekindled, Jinshin had come to an enlightening realization. All of that rage, all of that wrath, what was it good for? All she ever seemed to manage was death and torment. All her wrath and rage ever produced was corpses on the floor. Yet something greater empowered her now, something that surpassed all understanding. Deita was right, Jinshin did love Benjamin, but that wasn’t the reason for her resolve. No, it was Elizabeth. Despite everything she suffered at the hands of Deita, she still chose to rise above it and save Benjamin’s life despite the cost.


“I understand now,” Jinshin exclaimed as she gazed upon her sister with a resolve of which she had never achieved. “Everything you taught me, was by your own failures. You taught me to unleash my wrath and rage, because that’s all you’ve ever known, isn’t it sister?”


“I… It’s all that matters in this world…” Deita answered hesitantly, sensing something different now with Jinshin.


“You are wrong, sister,” Jinshin argued. “All I ever did was submit to my misery and anger… Yet now, I have no anger or misery left to focus on. No, Deita, I pity you. You see, I never had the courage to turn against the very fabric that enslaved me. But just now, upon seeing that tiny woman fight to stop you despite the impossibility due to her size, that is a courage unlike anything I’ve ever seen. You were stronger than me, because I could never muster the courage to truly go against you. I lost by my own lack of will, courage, but I shall never falter again, ever.”


This time, Jinshin made the first move. Not allowing her sister any time to respond or act, the woman brought her blade and swung it towards Deita’s neck. Reacting hastefully, Deita brought her gauntlet up to protect her neck, but then suddenly the blade shifted, and instead slashed her across the hip.


“Fuck!” Deita lunged forward, preparing to deliver another blow, but Jinshin corrected the path of her sword and brought it up, slashing Deita again across the cheek. Frustrated by her sudden lack of awareness, Deita decided to get even closer. As she went to strike Jinshin in the gut, she twisted around to avoid the strike before bringing the sword across Deita’s left thigh.


‘She is so much faster now,’ Deita realized, ‘she has never been this fast! What the hell, I can’t lose, I can’t fucking lose to her!’


Jinshin then went to strike Deita directly, but the strong woman lifted her gauntlets, forcing the blade up and out of the way before charging into Jinshin and tackling her to the ground. With a cry of anguish, Deita began to pummel Jinshin straight in the chest. Feeling her collarbone fracture, and a rib snap in two, Jinshin grasped her sword firmly and swung it in front of her, but Deita blocked it with her gauntlet.


That’s all she needed, as Jinshin then used her small form to lift her legs and wrap her thighs around Deita’s throat. With one gauntlet blocking the sword, Deita only had a single free hand to try and remove Jinshin’s legs from suffocating her, but she had been outsmarted. Distracted with two attacks, Jinshin used her flexibility and lifted her torso, headbutting Deita and knocking her back to the ground by moving her legs downward.


Turning the tables on this fight, Jinshin was able to then mount Deita as she pinned her to the ground. Before the woman could attempt to fight back, Jinshin had already brought her sword into position, aiming it downward, and piercing it through Deita’s chest.


“Damn you!” Jinshin shouted, as Deita screamed in agony upon the sword piercing her body, blood seeping from her wound. “You were my sister! All you had to do was let me leave! I didn’t want this, dammit! I didn’t want to kill you! Why are you making me do this!? Why Deita!?”


“I… I was so angry…” Deita hissed through clenched teeth, feeling weak as her strength was sapped after being struck with a near fatal blow. “I was afraid… Afraid to lose you…”


“Well you have lost me, you have made certain of that!” Jinshin pulled the blade out of Deita’s body, and the woman gasped painfully. “That was an inch from your heart, you will live if you can keep the bleeding in check, but you’ve lost! It’s over, I’m taking Benjamin and Liz, and we are never coming back! Do not follow me… Do you understand? I will always love you sister, but don’t push your luck, if I ever see you again, I’ll fucking cut your damn head off! Do you hear me!?”


Deita groaned, grinding her teeth as she felt her vision become blurry. Nodding slowly, she understood completely.


“Good,” Jinshin stood to her feet, slowly walking over to where Liz was still unconscious. Picking her up gently, she then made her way over to Benjamin. His arm had been snapped back into place, as Ben stood to his feet and gripped his arm painfully.


“You fixed the break,” Jinshin was impressed. “Are you alright?”

“Are you?” Ben asked, but it wasn’t rhetorical. Jinshin smiled faintly at him, before picking him up as well, holding the two close to her bosom within her hand.


“Jinshin… Wait…” Deita sputtered, bleeding badly as she tried to turn her head and look at her sister one last time. Jinshin paused and turned, looking at her wounded sister as they met each other's eyes.


“What…” Jinshin said harshly.


Deita smiled with blood on her teeth, but for the first time her expression appeared to be sincere.


“I’m… I’m proud of you… You weren’t as pathetic as I thought you were… Forgive me…”


“You are forgiven,” Jinshin answered, as she faced her back to her sister for the last time and walked off deep into the forest.


Jinshin had won.



End Notes:

Let me know your thoughts and feedback in the reviews, and as always love you guys <3

Chapter 12 - Who Is Jacob? by KYS
Author's Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

Work is getting beyond busy, so expect fewer updates inbetween, my apologies.

Enjoy.



New Poll! Nefarious: Reader's Decide!

Click the link below to vote on how the next bonus chapter, Jacob's Nightmares, will unfold! This allows total anonymity for my readers, no account or email needed, anyone can vote!

https://forms.gle/a1b2hb7D35B9SCHp8


Volume II

Chapter 12

Who Is Jacob?


It was empty and silent within the small town library of Valdez, as Blaire entered the establishment and looked around to see if there were any computers available. There were several, all unattended, as the woman made her way towards the receptionist’s desk. The woman was a classic librarian clerk, geeky glasses and rotund hourglass figure. The lady had a sundress on with roses decorated across it, her short but frazzled blonde hair accentuated her look.


“Excuse me, are public records available on the computers? I wanted to do some research,” Blaire asked, trying her best not to sound strange, not that she was, but given the nature of her visit here she couldn’t help but have an odd tone to her voice.


“Of course, just click the hyperlink once you log in and you should be able to access the archive,” the clerk answered with a smile.


“What about missing person cases?” Blaire asked.


The clerk’s smile waned, but she did answer. “Anything the police department has publicized is accessible, including journals, articles and headlines from the local paper.”


“Wonderful! Thank you so much!” Blaire thanked before heading over to one of the computers.


Booting the system and logging in, Blaire quickly found the hyperlink and opened the browser which loaded the archives. Typing in the name of Elizabeth Sanchez, multiple papers and notes popped up. Blaire studied everything, but as she assumed there was nearly no information to go off of.


Not only was there not a single witness that could offer an explanation, they hadn’t found a single trace as to what had happened to the young woman. The police ultimately closed the case deeming that Elizabeth must have run away from home, though it wasn’t officialized since they’re was no information to really go off of. There was no mention of ever questioning Jacob, Liz’ boss, either. In fact, according to the investigation details, they never even checked the wagon where she worked since it had been sold.


‘How does a young woman so close to her family just drop off the face of the planet?’ Blaire thought. ‘I suppose my parents wondered the same about me, yet that didn’t stop a private investigator from finding me, so where did this person go?’


Linked to the archive of Elizabeth, was more names in the missing persons category. They were dated in order of the missing reports being filed with the police, so dating back to each disappearance, Blaire began to do some research on the other mysterious vanishings of this small town.


‘Alicia Portman,’ Blaire read the details of this other woman, she was the last person to go missing before Elizabeth. As her eyes read the paper, she realized that Alicia had last been seen at home before heading out for a date of which she did not inform her family. Because of this they never knew who she was seeing, or where she was last seen. No witnesses ever came forward, another mysterious vanishing just like Elizabeth.


‘That’s quite the coincidence,’ Blaire thought, as she dated back to the next person.


The name of the missing person before Alicia was someone named Benjamin. He was  young like the rest, late twenties. There was a lot less detail on exactly where Benjamin had gone, nobody even realized he was missing until shortly before Alicia had been reported missing. Yet again there were no witnesses, none at all. In fact, as Blaire began to date further and further back, she began to get a feeling of dread washing over her.


‘So many people just missing…’ Blaire thought, ‘and none of them left a trace. Over twenty missing people in less than six months, I’m convinced, this isn’t a coincidence. Something nefarious is happening in this town, and why am I getting this unnerving feeling that Jacob knew about all of this and never thought to mention it to me…’


Leaning back in her seat, Blaire began to grow suspicious of Jacob. She was beginning to fall in love with him, and after sharing the bed for the first time in their relationship, suddenly something seemed strange. Remembering Charles the investigator and the mysterious circumstances of him deciding to suddenly drop the investigation, Blaire began to do more digging.


Pulling out her phone, she called the Valdez airport. Giving the name the man had given her, she quickly was able to get confirmation of a plane ticket by the clerk she was on the phone with. However, shocking news is all Blaire received. Charles had never made the flight, and he never bought another ticket to do so. That meant he was still in Valdez, and yet Jacob had assured Blaire that Charles had been dealt with and left town.


‘I don’t understand.’ Blaire thought as she hung up the phone and put it back in her pocket. ‘Why would Jacob lie to me? If Charles never left Valdez then where the hell did he go?’


Something was strange, deeply strange. Blaire suddenly got an idea, as she pulled up the database and typed in Jacob’s name. While she didn’t have his last name, it ultimately did not matter, as Blaire quickly found that no Jacob’s were listed to be a resident of Valdez at all. Now Blaire grew pale like a ghost, her face flushed as she sat back in her chair in disbelief. Jacob had said he lived in Valdez his entire life, and yet according to this database, there was no record of a Jacob ever living in Valdez in at least the last decade.


“Jacob…” Blaire murmured under her breath. “Who… Who are you?”




The sound of the plane engines were muffled by the interior of the cabin. Passengers were spread out in the rather empty flight, many wearing headphones or entertaining themselves in unique ways that fit their separate interests. Occasionally the sound of an infant could be heard as their mother did her best to soothe their tantrum, all the while Jacob sat alone in his row towards the back of the plane.


Staring emptily into the back of the seat in front of him, all Jacob could do was think to himself and the coming reunion of someone he once knew many years ago. It was all that plagued his mind, the fractured memories of his traumatic past involving the experimentation of his abilities and the torturous acts that had been inflicted upon him as a young child.


‘Annie…’ Jacob thought with a blank expression. ‘After all of these years and you’ve been alive the entire time… I wonder, why have you dubbed the name Gullivette? Why are you tied in with the deep government military? I suppose it doesn’t matter. It won’t change what I’ll have to do, but I wonder, are you thinking about me as well? You must know, if you’ve seen the results of my actions at hand, I suppose I must be on your mind also…’


Interrupting his thoughts, the vibration of his phone pulled him out of his thoughts. Surprised to be getting a call mid flight, Jacob pulled out his phone and saw a restricted caller. Knowing it must be related to his nefarious career, and making sure his bluetooth headset was activated, Jacob answered the call.


“How are you calling me during a flight?” Jacob asked immediately. “And how many times am I going to have to hear your nauseating voice? Can’t it wait until I land?”


“I have my ways, and this is not Deita,” answered the voice of Avaramix.


Realizing Jacob made an error in judgment, he composed himself immediately. “Oh, my apologies. I wasn’t expecting a call directly from you, sir. What is it?”


“There has been an emergency,” Avaramix informed him. “Jinshin has betrayed the organization, and during the fallout she escaped with two of your victims that are direct eyewitnesses. Deita confronted her after she escaped the facility, but was nearly killed after a brief fight. I need you back here immediately to handle this situation, you are the only one capable of doing so.”


Despite his feelings and previous debacle with the woman, Jacob felt a pit in his stomach upon realizing that Deita was injured. Further, it was a hard pill to swallow that Jinshin, the most loyal to the organization out of anyone, had suddenly defaulted and gone renegade. It was very odd indeed, and he grew nervous about his own position now.


“I understand,” Jacob responded. “However, may I speak freely, sir?”


“Cut the formalities,” Avaramix answered. “There is no need for it.”


“In that case I should warn you this may be the one and only opportunity to handle our Gullivette issue,” Jacob reasoned, though it was mostly for his own interests. “She has already proven to be an issue on a massive scale, and the more she digs into our business she’ll be knocking on our doorstep soon enough. I think it would be wise to go through with the plan, especially since O’Dias Karn being used as the bait will be a one time opportunity.”


“You are not wrong, but the issue is more urgent here in Valdez,” Avaramix argued. “I don’t think I have to explain what will happen if either of the tiny passengers taken by Jinshin are to uncover everything, it would mean the end of all of us.”


“And you aren’t wrong either,” Jacob said. “However, she could be anywhere, and I’d have to start from scratch in order to locate her current position. We already know where Gullivette will be within the next twenty four hours, and we may not get a second chance. Besides, didn’t you want me to get a sample of her DNA? Deita made it seem pretty important.”


There was a brief period of silence over the phone, and Jacob knew that Avaramix was processing his viewpoints that he was giving. While Jinshin now posed an enormous threat to their organization, ultimately Jacob knew there was little he could do to track her. Besides, he was more interested in seeing Annie in her prime, especially since the last time he had seen her was when they were captive children.


“It appears I am cornered on two fronts,” Avaramix finally said. “I do not make a habit of trusting those I know very little, but it seems I have no choice. Frankly, Deita is in rough condition. While she was spared death by Jinshin in battle, the wounds inflicted appear to have been too grave. Despite the fact she should be stabilized, for some reason her health is deteriorating. Deita and Jinshin were like sisters, and I fear that her betrayal has caused Deita to potentially lose the will to live.”


“How do you figure that?” Jacob doubted this, after all, Deita was a ravenous woman who craved power and status. He found it hard to believe she’d die of a broken heart, but then again, he didn’t know the dynamic of Jinshin and Deita all that well.


“No matter,” Avaramix dodged the question. “If you think we should stay on course, then so be it. I will call you in forty eight hours to check in, and should you survive this encounter with Gullivette, will give you directions on how to proceed next. The facility is going on lockdown until your return. Jacob, don’t make me regret putting my faith in you.”


“I’d promise I wouldn’t, but I doubt that would make you feel any better,” Jacob responded.


“No it wouldn’t, but I have no choice, so I’ll take it nonetheless.”


Then Avaramix hung up the phone.




Entering the laboratory, Avaramix put his phone back into his pocket. Approaching the medical bed where Deita laid unconscious, he studied the monitor that was tracking her vitals. As mentioned, her health was going downhill very slowly, but surely.


“Well? Is he going to return?” Auron asked, injecting more medicine into her IV as he turned to face Avaramix.


“No, we are proceeding as planned, there’s nothing we can do about Jinshin right now anyways,” Avaramix answered.


“I see, well I’m not sure how much time she has left to be honest. Modern medicine and treatments have done nothing. Her bleeding is stopped and the wound is clotted, but as I said before it appears her mind has lost the will to fight and she will be dead soon enough. Her organs are failing, I’m not sure what else I can do. I am sorry.”


“What about the serum?” Avaramix asked curiously.


Auron shrugged. “It nearly killed you during trials, without a sample to stabilize the reaction the serum cannot take hold. In her current state, it would certainly kill her instantly.”


“Jacob may be bringing back a sample of Gullivette’s DNA, could that be enough to stabilize the serum?”


“The serum is composed of Jacob’s shrunken victims, so unless Gullivette’s DNA is stemmed from Jacob’s, it is unlikely to work. I’d have to start from scratch on a new serum.”


Avaramix grew silent, something dawning on his mind. Looking down, a thought began to run through his mind, especially after his recent call with Jacob. Noticing the change in his demeanor, Auron paused what he was doing and turned to face the man.


“What is it?” Auron asked curiously.


“Do you think it is possible that Gullivette and Jacob are related?” Avaramix asked randomly.


“Her powers are the opposite of Jacob’s in a sense, from what I have gathered. I suppose it is plausible, why?”


“Jacob assured me he didn’t know this woman,” Avaramix recalled. “Yet, when I instructed him to return here, he seemed certain on proceeding as planned to handle the situation she has caused. What if he is lying? What if he does know her?”


“It is entirely possible, I do not know him well enough, I have only studied the results of his abilities. I will say this, however. What are the odds that two individuals possess the power of size alteration, and each possesses the antithesis of the other? That alone is a scientific anomaly, if I’ve ever seen one,” Auron declared.


“If not for Deita, I’d never have trusted someone like him,” Avaramix said. “Yet his abilities are beyond necessary for this experimentation I’ve invested in to succeed. It is a shame we never found who was responsible for the original tests that were run on Jacob as a child. If we did, this project could have been completed over a decade ago.”


“Why not just use Jacob’s DNA?” Auron questioned. “You said it yourself, you don’t trust him.”


“What happens to the subjects you test on?” Avaramix asked.


“They perish,” Auron answered.


“Precisely, therefore we must ensure that Jacob’s DNA is added upon the perfection of your serum. If he dies before then, everything we have fought to achieve is for nothing. Until that day comes, Jacob must not know our intentions with him. While we are in a precarious position due to Jinshin’s betrayal, we must do everything to speed this up. Starting with Gullivette’s DNA upon Jacob’s return. I just hope Deita can survive until then.”


“And what if Gullivette kills him?” Auron asked.


“If there is one thing I am certain in regards to Jacob,” Avaramix answered, “nothing on this earth will stop him from returning to the woman of his interest… Blaire. Trust me, he will return. That much I am certain.”




Dread was all Blaire felt as she rushed her way back home to her cabin on the outskirts of town. After meeting Mr. Sanchez and learning the bizarre details of Liz’ disappearance and the unusual and dismissive way that Jacob had handled it. Upon realizing that Jacob wasn’t even listed in any Valdez records, and the numerous disappearances in the last six months, Blaire’s entire world began to crumble around her as she began to understand that a very nefarious ordeal was going on in this remote place.


Pulling out her phone, she opened the contacts and clicked on Jacob’s. Holding the phone up to her ear, she was disheartened to find that it went straight to voicemail. Even more disturbing, as she began to see her cabin approaching, Jacob’s car wasn’t even in the driveway. He was gone, and didn’t even say anything to her. It was unclear if he was working or not either, but Blaire wanted answers and knew she was going to have to confront Jacob.


Walking up to the front door, she saw it was cracked open and unlocked. This frustrated her, as she began to get annoyed that Jacob couldn’t have been bothered to lock the door behind him. Sighing to herself, she opened the front door and walked inside the house. As she closed the front door, she turned and her eyes grew wide in horror.


“Uhhh…” Benjamin smiled nervously, as he stood on the coffee table beside Liz, who was sitting down and looked up to see Blaire as well. “This… This is awkward…”


Blinking multiple times, Blaire brought up her hand and slapped herself. It was painful, and she groaned in pain, but as she looked back towards the coffee table she was not pleased to find that these believed hallucinations were still present.


“What the actual fuck!?” Blaire blurted, rubbing her eyes as she tried to comprehend what was happening.


“Yeah, that’s an understandable reaction,” Benjamin sighed.


Blaire began to take a step forward, wanting to get a closer look, but suddenly a blade was thrust through the air and the edge pressed against her throat. Feeling sick to her stomach, Blaire became terrified as she turned and saw some Asian woman only a foot away, a long sword in her hands and pressed against her skin.


“Not a step further,” Jinshin warned. “Who are you?”


“What!? I… Uh… My name is Blaire… Please, I don’t have anything of value…”


“I don’t care about that,” Jinshin snapped. “Why did you call me? Who are you working for? Tell me, or I swear to God I’ll cut your head off!”


This caused Blaire to freak out, tears beginning to run from her eyes as she grew flustered and disturbed. This was all so fast, and sudden, she had no idea who this woman was or why two tiny people were on her coffee table. It all felt like a dream, but Blaire knew it wasn’t.


“Jinshin! Can’t you see she doesn’t know anything? You’re scaring her!” Ben tried to reason, but Jinshin was untrusting.


“I received a phone call,” Jinshin explained. “A man told me to come here, said to meet you, his daughter. You expect me to believe that you aren’t aware of this?”


“My father!? I haven’t spoken to him in a long time! Please! I have no idea what the hell is happening here! And why are they so small!? How is that even possible!? Am I going crazy!? Am I hallucinating!?” Hyperventilating now, Blaire struggled to breathe as her swollen eyes continued to rain down the tears.


Realizing this woman was on the verge of a panic attack, Jinshin knew it was a waste of time to try and get any answers. Pulling back the blade, she lifted the hilt of her sword and struck Blaire over the head, and the poor girl hit the ground and went unconscious.


“Oh fuck me!” Benjamin stamped his foot in anger. “Did you really have to hit her like that? You are so damn aggressive!”


“She cannot be trusted,” Jinshin responded, making sure that Blaire was indeed asleep as she began to lift the girl and move her.


Liz tried signing, but realized nobody was paying attention to her, so she ultimately rolled her eyes and relented. Benjamin stared at Blaire, feeling sorry for her. It wasn’t hard to imagine how odd it must have been to enter your home and see two shrunken people and a random, sword wielding nut job.


“Are you going to kill her? Please tell me you aren’t going to kill her!” Benjamin pleaded.


“Relax, I am not going to kill her,” Jinshin answered. “Besides, I know who this is, kind of.”


“You do?” Benjamin was surprised.


“Remember Jacob? The one who did this to you both?” Jinshin asked.


“Yeah?” Ben and Liz exchanged glances.


“There was a woman he fancied, I heard her name brought up a few times. Want to guess what her name was?” Jinshin smiled at them both.


“It was Blaire. That is the name she gave us when I asked her, isn’t it?”



End Notes:

Leave a review and let me know your thoughts on the chapter <3

Chapter 13 - ? by KYS
Author's Notes:

?



Volume II

Chapter 13

?


Smoke traveled slowly through the air, the end of the cigarette glowing red before cooling off as the young man finished his puff and exhaled. He had lengthy brown hair that rested above his shoulders, a somewhat slim appearance and dark, green eyes. His back was rested against the wall, his eyes scanning the room as if looking for something.


Across the room, which appeared to be a large dining room with expensive furniture and décor, was an older man and woman who were both tied up and bound in separate chairs sitting beside one another. The woman had makeup messed up on her face from tears, and the man was bruised and beaten as he hung his head in pain.


The silence was deafening for the both of them, as they waited while this young man finished smoking his cigarette before putting it out against the wall and then flinging it across the room and onto the floor.


“I appreciate your cooperation,” the young man said, turning to face them with a delighted grin. “We are almost finished, then we can wrap this up.”


“What more do you want from me?” The older man said with a disgruntled tone. “I already made that phone call for you… I’ve already told you, I haven’t seen Blaire since she left us!”


“Yes, that call was quite important,” the young man responded. “Everything is working out precisely as I intended. However, you and I know the reason that I’m here is not because of your daughter. It’s because of Project Genesis.”


The older man, Blaire’s father, widened his eyes in horror. His wife was also shocked, and immediately began to panic as she glared at her husband.


“Don’t you say a damn word Edison!” The wife hissed, realizing their predicament was far more serious than they initially realized.


“Edison,” the young man said with a grave tone. “Make no mistake, not only will I kill you, I’ll butcher your wife, Ramona, should you test my patience. I’ll spill her guts, and then drown her with her own blood. Do you understand me?”


Ramona reeled with dread, starting to hyperventilate at the thought of such a terrible and excruciating death. Needless to say she kept her mouth shut, as Edison shook his head and began to plead.


“No! Please! Just tell me what you want to know!”


“I want to know why you did it,” the young man said. “What caused you to experiment on those innocent children? What caused you to kill such innocent lives? What was your goal?”


“The research was supposed to be ground breaking!” Edison defended. “I never realized the brutality those children went through! We were trying to advance the evolution of the human genome into the next stage of human life as we know it! By the time the project fell apart, we scrapped everything!”


The young man chuckled humorously. “Did you? Well, you didn’t scrap all of it, otherwise your research wouldn’t have fallen into the hands of someone even worse than you.”


Edison looked shocked to hear this. “What? You can’t be serious… Someone else continued my research?”


The young man walked up to him, leaning down and frowning at the man. “Are you familiar with a man who calls himself Avaramix?”


“Only by rumor…” Edison answered. “I’ve heard… A lot of things about that man…”


“I’m sure you have, well, he is nearly finished perfecting the very serum you failed to stabilize. Aside from that catastrophe, the one person that could help him finish the serum just happened to fall on the man’s doorstep by the fate of evil incarnate. I must say, despite my own gifts, this world has a cruel sense of humor.”


“Then why bother with us!?” Edison shouted fearfully. “Why not go and do something to stop him! Clearly you have the power to do so! Why are you here!?”


The young man ignored him. “You know what’s really interesting? Of all the people in this world that Blaire could have crossed paths with, it happened to be the first successful test subject of your project. Jacob. Then there is Annie, I’ll admit it shouldn’t have been possible to transfer the power from Jacob to her, it certainly mutated itself and changed with her own genome, but it shouldn’t have been possible to transfer my own DNA to not only one person, but from that person to yet another. Truly interesting, it’s a shame you never came to understand why yourself.”


The young man reached out and grabbed Edison by the shoulder. “The reason I don’t interject myself into all of this is simple. I can’t, I already know what happens if I do. You see, instead I craft and weave the threads of this world from the shadows. I cannot be the one to stop Avaramix, nor do I have to. His fate is sealed, and I must ensure it remains that way.”


“I don’t understand…” Edison was growing tired, he didn’t understand any of this. “What is it you want? Who the hell are you!?”


The young man released his grip and stood upright, smiling down at Edison again before glancing at Ramona who was still silent and terrified.


“Who am I?” The young man thought for a moment. “I’ve gone by many names, though, I guess you can call me Alec… Alec Carlisle. It’s my favorite, it’s the name I gave myself.”


“Alec…” Edison was growing desperate, sensing this encounter wouldn’t end well for him or Ramona. “What do you want?”


“My goals are beyond your understanding,” Alec retorted. “Don’t you smell it? The stench of evil? It fills this room, this corrupted world we live in. I can’t stand it, I never have. For a long time I feared this world was lost to evil and wickedness, but now everything is becoming clear to me. There is salvation, I’ll just have to work hard to ensure that day comes when the time is due.”


Alec began to walk away from them, looking around the room again as if still continuing to search for something.


“You probably mean what I want with you, however,” Alec clarified. “I want to know how my DNA came into your possession, the reason Project Genesis ever began. Of all the memories and pathways I’ve been able to see clearly, for some reason, I cannot seem to piece together how my DNA was ever extracted and utilized to begin such a heinous and demonic project to begin with.”


“I don’t know…” Edison answered. “I didn’t even realize it was DNA from a human at all! We thought it was extra terrestrial, it was uncovered deep in the Antarctic by a research team from GenetiCo! It only came into my possession because of my influence! Someone else had intended to use the sample, a man named Auron Karn! Everything else you’ve clearly figured out already! I swear to God! Please!”


“Yes, I’ve seen that man, Auron Karn…” Alec sighed loudly. “The more I unveil, the more evil filth I encounter. The world was corrupt before, but now? Shrinking innocent people and selling them off to those who seek to live out their demonic and perverted fantasies? It disgusts me, it’s sickening. I have a lot of work to finish, that much is true.”


Finally Alec’s eyes rested on a cupboard, mounted on the wall up high. The smile on his face faded away, as he approached the cupboard. Opening the cupboard, he had found precisely what he was looking for.


“Well, well, well. What do we have here?” Alec reached into the cupboard, and Ramona’s heart sank as she realized what he had found.


Pulling out a small container, Alec opened it and reached inside. He pulled out a shrunken woman, she appeared young and was utterly distraught. At first she began to panic and struggle, unsure of what exactly was going on as all she had heard was muffled talking and earlier she had heard a lot of commotion.


“Relax, you are safe now,” Alec assured her. “Your name is Grace, is that right?”


“How… How did you know that?” Grace looked up at him sheepishly, and Alec could see that her eyes were heavy with pain and misery.


“I know everything, Grace.” Alec approached the dining table and carefully placed her atop it. Then, he turned to scowl at Ramona.


“When I first bound you, I had specifically asked if you harbored anyone in the home,” Alec scowled. “I knew you were lying to me when you said no. You truly fail to understand the nature of my powers, don’t you?”


“How did you know she was in there…?” Ramona felt petrified, unable to understand who this man was and what exactly he was capable of.


“There is nothing I cannot uncover, no truth that can evade me,” Alec answered. “The moment I touched Grace, I was able to look into her mind and soul. Everything you’ve done to this poor woman, every last disgusting and perverted act, I know it all now. You are as evil as anyone I’ve ever encountered, more evil than your own husband unbelievably.”


“Ramona… Is that what I think it is?” Edison had no idea that Grace was in that cupboard, he didn’t even realize that his wife was into such oddities. He had heard through rumors about the shrunken people being sold to be used for sexual pleasures and whatnot, though this was the first time he’d seen it firsthand.


“This is the result of your own project,” Alec said as he turned to face Edison. “You made a monster out of that child, Jacob, and you have the audacity to act surprised now? You vile man. It’s no wonder your daughter abandoned the family. She probably couldn’t stand the sight of you, or your wife. What a despicable excuse for parents, both of you.”


“Who are you?” Grace asked, standing to her feet upon realizing that her terror was potentially at an end. She had been enslaved by Ramona for a long time now, used in various and perverted ways to please the cruel and sadistic woman.


Alec turned around and smiled at her. “Call me Alec. Who am I? Nobody knows, and it’s best it remains that way. Now then, let’s fix your little predicament, shall we?”


Reaching out and placing the tip of his finger atop Grace’s head, in an instant she began to grow. Edison and Ramona were wide eyed as they watched Alec grow Grace back to her normal size, nude and all. Grace was speechless, her eyes filling with tears as the once enormous surroundings were suddenly back to how they were months ago before she had been a victim of Jacob. Looking down at her arms and legs, she had to hold her hands to her mouth as she began to break down at the realization that her nightmare was truly over.


Jacob removed the jacket he was wearing, handing it to Grace as she took it thankfully and wrapped it around herself.


“Oh my God! I must be dreaming!” Grace continued to sob, unable to think of anything to say other than a thank you. “Thank you so much! Oh God! Is this real!?”


“You’ve suffered a tragedy, Grace.” Alec wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly. “I only wish I had been able to save you sooner. I promise you this, I will do everything in my power to keep finding those like you, and give them back the lives that were wrongly taken from them.”


Releasing his hug and turning back to face the parents of Blaire, Alec’s expression became grim.


“Grace, please wait outside for me,” Alec requested. “I’ll make sure you get dropped off somewhere that you can get help, but first I have to wrap this up.”


“W-what are you going to do with them?” Grace turned to face Ramona, and the older woman scowled at her.


“It’s best you wait outside darling,” Alec turned and smiled at her. “Please, you’ve suffered enough. Allow me to handle this. It’s what I do best.”


“You’re going to kill them…” Grace came to the obvious realization. Despite everything she suffered, she felt uneasy knowing what was going to happen. Not wanting anything to do with it further, she quickly turned and made a run for the front door of the home.


“Now it’s just the three of us,” Alec turned and grinned wickedly at Edison. “I feel bad, you are Blaire’s parents after all. It’d be a shame for her to lose both parents, so instead I’ll allow your fates to be your own to decide.”


“How?” Edison swallowed nervously, and found himself beginning to tear up at the thought of death.


“It’s better to just show you,” Alec turned and began to approach Ramona. The woman tried to recoil, but she was bound tightly and unable to adjust herself.


“Get away from me you asshole!” Ramona, fearing death, became agitated and resistive. Attempting to shuffle and break her binds, Alec walked up to her before leaning down and frowning at her.


“I wouldn’t waste time revealing the full potential of what I am capable of,” Alec said with a dismissive tone. “However, what I am about to do to you, will only be as painful and deadly as you yourself have been. For every act of evil, every act of violence and wickedness against another, will equal the fate that befalls you once this is over.”


“What the hell are you talking about!?” Ramona swallowed nervously, wondering what was about to happen to her.


“I call it the Judgement.” Alec revealed. “Should you survive, then you may be worthy of redemption. However, if your soul is corrupted beyond redemption, it will kill you. That is more than a fair fate, wouldn’t you say?”


“Fuck you!” Ramona spit in Alec’s face, as the glob of goo dripped down his cheek. Alec smiled, wiping it from his face before lifting his hand and hovering it above her head.


“Watch closely, Edison,” Alec chirped. “Because you're next.”


Before either of them could protest further, Alec placed his palm on the top of Ramona’s head. To Edison’s horror, her eyes instantly rolled into the back of her skull. Her mouth hung agape, a gurgling emanating from her throat as her entire body began convulsing violently.


The chair began to creak and shuffle erratically, her arms and legs mimicking a seizure while Alec maintained his grip on her head.


“Let her go!” Edison began to cry and plead. “Stop it! What the hell are you doing to her!? What are you doing to my wife!?”


Looking up at Alec, Edison’s face became pale as he realized that Alec’s eyes were also rolled back into his skull. His eyelids were fluttering, his head tilted back as if her reaction was connected to him somehow. It was unclear as to what exactly was happening, but before Edison had to suffer to find out, Ramona’s head fell limp and her eyes returned to normal, but they were black and void of life.


“Ramona!” Edison began sobbing, realizing that his wife had died. “Oh God! Ramona! No! My precious Ramona! Why!?”


Alec stumbled back a few steps, gathering his composure as he held his hand to his chest. As Edison turned to face the young man, he saw that Alec had tears streaming down his face.


“Dear God…” Alec trembled at what he had seen. “That woman… Far more evil than I could have ever fathomed… What you and she did to Blaire, you aren’t her real parents… Son of a bitch.”


“What!?” Edison couldn’t believe it, how could Alec have possibly known that?


“I get it now,” Alec managed to stand upright again, wiping the tears from his eyes. “Blaire left you both because you oppressed her. However, she didn’t realize why you were both so protective and stern over her freedom. Dear lord… You people are fucking sick!”


“But it worked…” Edison hissed, his heart broken and mind shattered as he succumbed to the realization that his life was now over.


“What you did is beyond redemption,” Alec shouted. “So that’s how you got the serum to work twice? Because the serum was never injected into Jacob at all… You fucking degenerate. You created Blaire using that serum…”


“Imagine being able to create a perfect being,” Edison spoke with a broken voice. “Perfect eyes, hair, body… Unable to get sick or ill. She was the key to everything, until that damned Jacob destroyed my entire life's work…”


“And where did that get you?” Alec retorted, leaning in close and getting his face into Edison’s.


“Absolutely nowhere…” Edison said with defeat. “I tried to play God… But now all I’ve done is set forth a chain of events that may very well lead to the undoing of our world as we know it…”


Edison shook his head, looking up at Alec with a somber expression. “You are right… We were evil. Please tell me, what did you do to my wife? As my final request, please… I must know…”


“I inflicted every memory, every act of evil in her entire lifetime, all at once,” Alec revealed. “When those evil memories are too much to handle, you perish. However, if that evil is not enough to kill you, then perhaps you may still be saved. That is why I call it the Judgement. Edison, are you ready to be judged?”


Edison swallowed once more, dreading what was about to happen.


“I am…”


“Then this is goodbye,” Alec said harshly as he lifted his hand and placed it on Edison’s head.


“Good riddance, you evil scum.”




Grace sat at the steps of the home, covering herself with the jacket as she tried to stay warm. It was cold and gray outside, as the shouting inside had come to a halt. All she heard now was silence, as she waited for her savior to exit the home.


The door opened, and Grace turned to see Alec approaching her with a smile.


“Do me a favor, there’s a pack of smokes in the left pocket, can you get me one?”


“Oh… Of course…” Grace reached into the pocket and handed Alec a cigarette, including his lighter.


Lighting it up and taking a puff, he sighed as he walked up and stood beside her, staring into the yard of this enormous property.


“You live in Valdez, don’t you?” Alec asked her, taking another puff of his cig.


“I did…” Grace responded somberly. “I’m sorry, this is all so surreal, I don’t know what to say…”


“I’m heading to Valdez, we’ll get you some clothes from Ramona’s wardrobe,” Alec said. “I must inform you, if it’s not obvious, you cannot tell anyone about any of this. At least, not until you’re home and I’m gone with the wind.”


“So you just came to save me and leave?” Grace was confused.


“I wasn’t here for you, admittedly,” Alec smiled at her. “But I knew you were here, and I wasn’t going to leave you to rot in that cupboard. What a bitch that Ramona was, huh? I saw what she did to you, and I’m truly sorry you had to endure that. They’ll never harm another soul ever again.”


“Who are you?” Grace asked.


“I’m nobody,” Alec answered.


“It just seems wrong that someone like you is under the radar…” Grace said gracefully. “You saved my life… You’re like… A superhero… How did you get me back to normal?”


Alec chuckled as he finished his cigarette and flicked it into the yard. “I prefer being under the radar. Besides, this world isn’t ready to handle someone like myself.” Alec reached out his hand and patted her on the shoulder. “I got you back to normal, because honestly, the means of which you were shrunk to begin with is technically my own fault. I’m not like other people, Grace. A long time ago someone stole something of mine, and used it where they shouldn’t have. It’s a long story, but that is behind you now. Please, I beg of you, do your best to bury this tragedy and move on.”


“But how?” Grace began to tear up. “How could I ever forget?”


Alec smiled at her tenderly, lifting his hand and placing it on her cheek. “Because I’m going to help you forget.”


Suddenly Grace’s eyes flashed, and she began to fall limp. Alec caught her, slowly setting her onto the ground.


“I’m sorry, you’ll wake up confused and terrified. I shifted your memories back to when you lived in Valdez, I’ll drop you off at a hospital before I leave Seattle.”


After returning inside and grabbing clothes to put on Grace, Alec lifted her unconscious body over his shoulder as he began to carry her with him. Leaving the yard and heading towards his vehicle, all the young man could do was think of what his next steps were.


‘Jacob and Annie will face off soon enough,’ Alec thought as he carefully put Grace into his car. ‘And thanks to Edison, I’ve managed to unite Jinshin and Blaire. Everything is working out exactly as I had foreseen, all I have to do is make sure I don’t get too involved with them directly. Otherwise…’


Closing the car door and getting into the driver's seat, Alec started his car.


‘Otherwise I’ll undo all of the hard work it’s taken to get them this far…’



End Notes:

?

Chapter 14 - Jacob's Nightmares: The Sole Problem by KYS
Author's Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

TAGS FOR THIS CHAPTER:
- Humiliation
- Unaware Barefoot Crush
- Aware Barefoot Crush
- Footplay
- Sadistic & Gentle Scenarios
- Torture
- Chewing
- Hard Vore
- Forced Vore

The poll has ended and the poll results are revealed in the story text section before the start of the chapter.

As for this chapter, based on your reactions in the reviews for previous chapters, I'm thinking this might be a good one for you all... NO SPOILERS so I won't say anything, but buckle the fuck up because this chapter is going to fuck with your heads lol

Enjoy...



THE POLL RESULTS ARE IN!

Admittedly I set the poll up poorly, but it was enough to see you mostly wanted foot related stuff, so I made that main aspect. I added some extra, but you'll see, I tried to appease as many of the poll voters possible.
Gentle had 55% majority, and sadistic had 20% majority, so I added both but toned down the sadistic aspect a little until the end.
Footplay and unaware dominated the polls, so they are both added.
Crush, humiliation and torture came in a close second, so added those also

As for entrapment and footwear, I see you were the close third technically, but unfortunately the style of this chapter didn't fit this theme, so I will keep these in mind for a future chapter I promise!

The vore is here for a reason, but cannot spoil, you'll see soon enough.

Since you people couldn't follow directions xD Blaire was the most popular name request.... Ugh... So to meet you in the middle I named her Claire instead and gave her red hair, YOU ARE WELCOME! <3

I immensely enjoyed all of the incredible ideas and details you guys added in your requests. I did not expect that at all, the questions were actually intended for the detailed lengths you gave me, so I apologize I couldn't
include them in this chapter because unfortunately it ties into the plot. It did give me some ideas, so the next poll I'll try and make for a special bonus chapter to better fit some of the great interests I saw in the poll!

Without further adieu, enjoy the chapter!


Volume II

Chapter 14

Jacob’s Nightmares: The Sole Problem


A loud knocking could be heard from the front door, as Camilla shuffled down the stairs and quickly reached for the handle to open the door. Her friend Claire smiled brightly as her friend opened the door, a dirty grin on her face as excitement filled her spirits.


“Claire! It’s about time I’ve been waiting all day for you to get here! Did you bring yours?”


Claire, a redheaded woman with a voluptuous figure and innocent appearance. Unlike her sadistic and cruel friend, Camilla, Claire was a gentle spirit in nature and not one to engage in violent tendencies. After finally managing to purchase a shrunken person of her own, a terrified and obedient woman, she simply had to hook up with Camilla so the two could have a bit of fun.


“Of course I brought her! Take a look!” Claire spread apart her cleavage, revealing the shrunken victim that she’d purchased on the black market for a steep price. The tiny woman had a frightened expression, short blonde hair and chocolate eyes. Being rather thin, she had a fragile appearance as she shivered between the massive breasts of her captor.


“Perfect,” Camilla cooed. “Let’s go to the living room, my parents are on a work vacation and we have the entire mansion to ourselves!”


As Camilla led Claire into the house, she withheld a dirty secret from Claire. Ever since her first victim, Alicia Portman, of whom was brutally crushed beneath the sole of Camilla before the cruel giantess mercilessly chewed her head into mashed pulp and devoured her crushed corpse; it was all the young woman could think about as she continued to purchase many more shrunken toys for various sadistic pleasures.


One thing that Camilla was interested in now was finding a way to get her innocent friend, Claire, to unknowingly torment yet another shrunken purchase that Camilla didn’t tell Claire about. As the evil brat led Claire into the living room, her eyes peered down at the floor as a wicked smile spread across her lips.


Rodney, that was the name of the young man who Camilla had recently bought from the black market. Using duck tape and double siding it, she stuck Rodney on his back into the carpet floor of the living room. The man was thin and scrawny, weak compared to other victims that Camilla had used and humiliated before murdering in cold blood. As she led Claire into the living room, she ensured that the path of Claire’s now barefeet would pass over the bound man, in yet another cruel pleasure that Camilla sought to enact upon him.


Having taken her flats off, Claire revealed her slim and petite feet. Her nails were painted neon colors, her smooth soles slapping against the hardwood floor until they entered the living room. Claire was completely and wholly unaware that Camilla had a toy of her own, who happened to be taped to the carpet floor as the oblivious woman followed behind Camilla closely.


Struggling to shout, as his mouth had been taped over also to ensure that he couldn’t ruin Camilla’s sadistic plan, was forced to watch helplessly as the colossal sized women headed in his direction. Camilla was the first to approach him, as his muffled screams were all but silenced by the tape as the giantess’ sock-clad feet loomed above him as Camilla made sure to walk over the young man.


As she did so, she glanced down at him with a piercing gaze of undeniable satisfaction. Those eyes were evil, Rodney knew this, as Camilla couldn’t help but reveal all of the fates of her previous victims to dishearten and break the man’s spirit. The bottom of her socks hovered over his body before passing over him, as he saw the remnants of all the crushed and obliterated crumbs and dirt that stuck to the bottom of her socked foot.


It was a terrifying thought, to be crushed by the disgusting and smelly feet of a sadistic and evil woman. Though relieved to see that Camilla had spared him and walked over him, it was not known what her true plan had been. As the floor shook and boomed around him, the heavy footsteps of these two giantess’ walking into the living room, Rodney realized that Claire wasn’t even paying attention to where she stepped. As he craned his neck painfully, the neon colored toes of Claire were heading straight for him.


Ironically, the young man had a raging foot fetish. Before he had been kidnapped and shrunk along with his girlfriend, the two would often engage in dirty footplay. Rodney loved sucking his girlfriend’s toes clean, slurping and sucking each individual appendage and making sure to clean it free of sweat and grime. The dirtier her feet were, the sexier it felt for Rodney. Now this new woman, Claire, was about to give him the opportunity that most men often dreamt of. The only problem was Rodney didn’t want to die, and he was certain the full weight of this redheaded goddess would no doubt annihilate his very existence.


As Claire lifted her right foot and began to take her next step, Rodney screamed and shouted through muffled tones, the shadow of Claire’s looming sole blocking out the light as the darkness threatened to swallow him whole and through. It was insanity for Rodney, watching the skyscraper sized calves of this beauty lifting her truck sized foot into the air as it began to hang directly over his body where Camilla had taped him to the floor.


Struggling in vain to shift and move, he was unable to escape. Making out the etches in her sole from the slight wrinkles on the bottom of her foot, Rodney wondered if this would be the way he succumbed to death. Would it have been his beloved girlfriend, perhaps Rodney could accept this fate at the soles of his girlfriend’s feet. However, he did not wish to die beneath the foot of a rich asshole, especially one who was oblivious to his position entirely.


Crumbs fell from Claire’s foot, which was otherwise spotless and clean if Camilla’s floors weren’t so dirty from the party she had the other night. Despite Claire having small feet for a woman, to Rodney they were incredibly large and threatening. The shadow growing ever larger, Claire’s foot came crashing down into Rodney’s body as the woman applied the maximum pressure as she did with every footstep. Rodney’s entire body began to crack and break, pain shooting throughout his entire body as Claire unceremoniously slammed her sole into his body.


“Ew!” Claire felt her barefoot step on something squishy, as she began to grind her foot into the carpet. “What the fuck Camilla, is your house infested with bugs or something?”


“What is it?” Camilla asked rhetorically, her evil grin widening as she was happy to learn that Claire had exceeded her expectations.


Rodney was in a hellscape, the slightly wrinkled sole of Claire grinding into his body heartlessly. Her fragranced feet, which smelled of lavender lotion, intoxicated him as he felt his body being aggressively grinded into the carpet. The skin of her foot pressed into his lips, forcing them apart as he was getting a firsthand taste of Claire’s foot flesh. Sobbing silently and miserably, it was all the young man could do but to imagine how cruel this fate would be.


Rodney had always loved feet, but that didn’t mean he wanted to be murdered in such a cruel way. After being tortured with needles and hot wax for hours, Camilla had finally gotten him to unveil all of his dirty kinks. It was this revelation that gave Camilla this idea to begin with, using Rodney’s fetishes against him to further break his mind and spirit. As Claire finally relented, her foot lifted as the man watched the sole of her foot lifting high into the air above him.


“What the hell!?” Claire was shocked at first, she had no idea that Rodney was on the carpet. “Oh no! Camilla! I accidentally stepped on him! I’m so sorry!”


“That was hot as fuck!” Camilla exclaimed, reaching down to peel Rodney from tape. “That couldn’t have worked out any better! You put your full weight onto him! Fucking hell, haha!”


“You did that on purpose, didn’t you?” Claire frowned, not amused by Camilla’s cruelty.


“Oh don’t get your panties in a bunch,” Camilla retorted playfully, lifting Rodney into the air and grasping him tightly in her hand. “Besides, this little twerp has a foot fetish, I bet he loved every second of you crushing him!”


Claire looked into Rodney’s eyes, feeling sorry for him. “Is that true little guy? You have a foot fetish?”


Rodney had tears in his eyes, but as he gazed up at Camilla, she gave him a stern expression. Knowing better than to go against her demands, it was clear she wanted him to go along with it. Hoping this would lead to his survival, it was the only thing he could do in his own mind. Looking back at Claire, Rodney nodded hesitantly to answer the woman’s question.


“See? He loves your small, stinky feet!” Camilla chirped, planting her phat ass on the couch and kicking her feet up onto the coffee table.


“They are not stinky, you jerk!” Claire pouted, also sitting beside Camilla as she scrunched her toes between the carpet fibers. “My feet always smell amazing! You know how much care I put into them…”


“So is this your first one?” Camilla gestured towards the small woman between Claire’s boobs.


“Yeah, she was a little scared at first, but she’s starting to warm up to me!” Claire reached between her boobs and plucked the small woman from her bosom.


Cate, the name of this short and blonde haired woman. Similar to Rodney, she had been shrunk and kidnapped alongside her boyfriend. While Rodney never learned the fate of his girlfriend, Cate had been forced to watch her boyfriend get swallowed alive in front of her. The two had initially been bought together, an older woman in her sixties then swallowed him alive while masturbating by using Cate as a dildo. However, instead of eating her also, she was gifted to Claire who was supposedly the woman’s granddaughter.


“My evil grandmother ate her boyfriend, she’s been sad ever since,” Claire revealed. “I feel bad, but she’s slowly accepting her fate! I promised to treat her kindly, always! She is so adorable sometimes!”


“Fucking weirdo,” Camilla teased. “You treat it like a hamster, what a fucking waste!”


“Hey! She’s mine, I’ll treat her as I see fit!” Claire gently put Cate against her chest, hugging her tightly to express her gentle love. While Cate was relieved to be in the hands of someone more gentle, it was still heartbreaking that her life had essentially come to an end. After watching her boyfriend's brutal death, she had forever since been unable to cope with this new reality, and rarely spoke if at all.


“I didn’t invite you over to play tea with the tinies,” Camilla retorted, leaning forward to remove her socks one by one while holding Rodney in her free hand. “Have you ever had them worship your feet before? It’s super hot! Makes me feel like a goddess!”


“I haven’t, isn’t that kinda gross? They’re feet after all…” Claire seemed reluctant.


“Not for this one! He loves feet! Just needs a bit of motivation is all,” Camilla spread her diving toes, which were now painted a dark and vibrant orange color. Wiggling her toes some more, she then leaned forward again and placed Rodney onto the coffee table.


“Watch this,” Camilla cooed, as Claire gulped nervously while looking over at the tiny man as he turned and promptly attempted to run away.


“He’s running, Camilla!” Claire panicked.


“All part of the fun,” Camilla cooed, shifting her left foot and immediately slamming it into Rodney.


The man felt her toes striking him in the back, as he fell forward and face planted into the glass of the table's surface. Then, her toes came down on top of him. His head was squished between her big and second toe, the ball of her foot over the rest of his body as she pinned him in place. Struggling in vain, Camilla giggled heartedly as she felt the man squirming under her foot, his head tickling the inside of her toes.


“That’s so mean!” Claire pouted. “You’re going to hurt him!”


“So? You’re such a princess I swear to God,” Camilla chuckled with sadistic glee. She began squeezing her toes together, putting Rodney in even further torment.


The flesh of her toes engulfed his entire head, the pressure feeling as if two buildings made of jello were threatening to pop his skull like a grape. His face was twisted in two ways, hardly able to breathe as Camilla began to rub her toes up and down all over his head and face. Then she began to cradle her foot back and forth, as he felt his body being grinded into the table and also the bottom of her dirty and smelly foot.


To make matters worse for Rodney, a small rock that had been lodged into the ball of her foot had come loose and was now being inadvertently grinded into his back. It was beyond humiliating, a mere piece of grime that Camilla mistakenly stepped on was now mistakenly adding to the torment of her victim. The bratty, snot nosed cunt didn’t even realize the tiny, insignificant pebble had been stuck to the bottom of her foot at all. She had no idea that as she cradled and grinded her foot into Rodney, that she was also cramming this rock directly into the back and into his spine.


As her toes continued to rub and press against his face, coating him in her filth and grime that accrued over the course of time as Camilla walked around barefoot, his screams were all but silenced as she tortured him without a single ounce of remorse. Claire watched this in horror, and looked down to see that Cate was also horrified and equally petrified at the act being done before them.


Looking up at Claire, Cate revealed that her face had flushed red, tears streaming down her face as she shook her head violently. Claire felt sick to her stomach, never would she put her beloved pet in such a precarious and dangerous position. It would break her heart if she accidentally injured or killed Cate, she had nothing but better intentions for the tiny woman, despite her own cluelessness to the humanity that was in the palm of her hand.


“This is so fucking hot,” Camilla cooed, finally lifting her foot off of Rodney and using her big toe to knock him across the table and over towards Claire’s side of the table. “Your turn, I want to see him at your feet you cute little ginger!”


“W-what!?” Claire blushed. “I don’t want to torment him! Haven’t you put him through enough already?”


Camilla rolled her eyes, growing annoyed at the insane kindness of her rich and clueless friend. “For fucks sake, you don’t have to be rough if you don’t want to. I want to see you cup both of your feet around him, do it for me? I get off to this shit.”


Despite not wanting to hurt Rodney any further, Claire couldn’t deny that she wondered if the young man enjoyed it. After all, if he had a foot fetish, perhaps she was being too harsh on Camilla. Reluctantly lifting her feet onto the table, she leaned forward to the edge of the couch, holding Cate carefully as she positioned her feet in a way that surrounded Rodney as the young man painfully attempted to stand to his feet.


“P-please…” Rodney begged, his entire body shaking violently in pain as his lower back felt broken. “D-don’t… K-kill me… Please…”


“I don’t know Camilla…” Claire started to feel bad.


“Just take it easy, fuck, it’s not that hard!” Camilla was growing annoyed, had she known that Claire would be this morally nauseating, she’d have considered inviting a different friend over. Claire had the hottest feet of any woman that Camilla knew, and unknown to Claire, Camilla had developed a foot fetish of her own. She loved watching tiny victims at the feet of others, including herself, but had been most interested to see Claire’s feet above anyone else.


Feeling the anger in Camilla’s voice, Claire obliged her. Bringing the soles of her feet together slowly, Rodney watched the wall of foot flesh surrounded him on both sides. Despite being gentle, he still felt the pressure as he was now cupped between Claire’s massive feet. Despite them being smaller and more petite than Camilla’s, it was still unnerving and terrifying to know that either of these young women could end his life in an instant should they simply apply enough pressure with their feet to crush him like a diminutive toy soldier.


It was like that scene out of Toy Story, when the woman left the kitchen and mistakenly stepped on one of the toy soldiers. His crumpled body flattened into the floor, before she kicked him aside heartlessly and without mercy. Rodney placed each of his hands against each of Claire’s wrinkled feet, her toes curling forward to press against each other as her heels also came together. Gently squeezed and trapped between Claire’s beautiful and aromatic feet, the redheaded giantess smiled gently at him as she slowly began to rub her feet together, back and forth, as gently as she could.


“Okay I admit… This feels kind of nice!” Claire felt nervous, she had never done something like this before. The kinkiest she ever got with Cate was shoving the woman between her boobs.


Rodney felt sick to his stomach, his body being twirled around back and forth as Claire rubbed her feet together. After being barefoot and walking through the house for only a brief moment, the redhead had gathered some dirt and grime from the dirty floors of the rich Camilla’s mansion. In turn, Claire was now adding even more dirt and crumbs to the poor man’s now disgusting and coated body. His tiny figure felt good against Claire’s petite feet, and admittedly she began to feel slightly turned on, despite also feeling a bit remorseful for his humiliation.


“I bet you like that don’t you, you suck little pervert?” Camilla buckled with laughter. “Now lick her feet you dirty little fuck! Or I’ll put you back in my panties, at the back door just like earlier!”


Rodney was stricken with terror, remembering the previous torture he had experienced at Camilla’s hands. Like a frightened dog trained to comply through violence, Rodney wasted no time in cooperating. It was becoming ever clear that his reality was solidified, this would be his life now, comply with Camilla's cruelty or perish in the most unimaginable way possible.


Sobbing with humiliation and guilt, feeling as though he was cheating on his beloved girlfriend, Rodney began to lap away at the smooth feet of Claire. The woman was shocked, as she watched him lick her foot repeatedly. It felt like a tiny, slimy appendage poking away at her foot. It was hard to believe he was licking it at all, but suddenly this power she had over Rodney really began to eat away at her consciousness. Loosening the pressure of her feet a little, Rodney slipped further between them, but continued to lick and lick at the grime on her foot.


“He seems really obedient…” Claire commented, still feeling the itty bitty tongue going to work at her divine feet.


“I trained him well,” Camilla declared proudly. “I may end up keeping him alive, we’ll see. I find that after about a week they start to get suicidal. Once that happens it’s almost impossible to get them trained properly.”


“Oh…” Claire was disturbed to hear this, but didn’t say anything further.


“So what do you think?” Camilla asked seductively. “Pretty hot, huh? Having a cute little fucktoy licking away at your sexy feet? Are you feeling powerful?”


“I bet she is,” spoke the voice of someone that was certainly not Claire.


The two women were startled, as Claire pulled her feet off the table immediately before looking across the room in horror. Rodney was accidentally shoved across the table, rolling several times before landing flat on his back painfully. Camilla stood to her feet, a surprised but angry expression on her face upon realizing there was a random, young man standing across the living room and leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.


“What the hell!?” Camilla shouted. “Who the fuck are you!?”


“Camilla… Who is that?” Claire was nervous, it was obvious that Camilla was not expecting other company, and she felt a knot in her gut.


“You can call me Alec,” the man responded as he stood off the wall and slowly began to approach the two women. “Camilla, isn’t it? And Claire?”


“What the fuck?” Camilla had never seen this man before in her life. “Who are you? Are you from that stupid organization or whatever? Did you fucking dox me!?”


“Camilla… Maybe you should calm down…” Claire could sense something was wrong, very wrong. Cate looked at Alec from afar, still firmly in Claire’s grasp.


“Fuck that shit! Get out of my house you douche bag!” Camilla stormed over to Alec, ready to shove him out of her mansion. This was quickly determined to be a poor decision, as Camilla got up in Alec’s face, his arm snapped forward instantly as his fingers gripped her throat violently.


“Ahhhhhh!” Claire screamed, lunging to her feet and making a run for the front door. Despite Camilla being subdued, the terrified redhead instinctively ran away upon realizing that Alec was not a friend at all, but someone with ill intent towards them both.


“Stop running,” Alec ordered, as Camilla desperately grasped at his grip in vain while struggling to breathe.


Upon hearing the command of Alec, Claire felt her legs shake violently as her mind reeled. Despite wanting to run out of the mansion and back to her car, for some reason, her body forced her to a grinding halt. It was beyond surreal, everything in her mind told her to run, she wanted to run actually. But the moment Alec ordered her to stop running, her body obeyed him, which sent chills up Claire’s spine.


“Good girl,” Alec smiled deviously. “Now come here, and place Cate on the table on your way over.”


Turning around, Claire was horrified to realize that her body had become possessed. Against her own will, her legs began to carry her forward, as she passed the coffee table after placing Cate down beside the battered and confused Rodney. Both of the shrunken victims exchanged odd glances, absolutely shocked and uncertain of this bizarre and sudden change of their situation.


As Claire walked up to Alec, he nodded with approval. “Splendid, now we can truly begin the fun. That is what you two met here for, isn’t it? To torture and abuse those unable to defend themselves?”


“We… I…” Claire couldn’t find the words to say, feeling powerless against this mysterious and seemingly powerful man that had infiltrated Camilla’s mansion.


“Do you remember your first, Camilla?” Alec turned to gaze into her frightened eyes. For the first time in this brat’s life, fear gripped her severely. He was beyond strong, his grip so tight she felt as if he could crush her throat like a twig.


“It was Alicia, that was the name of the young woman whose life you brutally took from this special world,” Alec continued. “While she pleaded for her life, you relentlessly crushed her beneath your foot, before chewing her alive like some kind of demented animal you heartless fuck.”


Lifting Camilla off the floor, the bratty woman kicked her legs and violently struggled to fight against his grip on her throat. Her efforts were futile, his strength was beyond comprehension.


“Do you remember what her last and final wish was?” Alec mentioned. 


“Moments before you crushed her skull between your teeth, do you know what her final words were? She hoped that one day you’d meet a similar fate. That you would suffer as she did, and that vengeance would one day claim you as her life ended in the slimy and disgusting maw that is your dirty, whore mouth. I bet you don’t even remember, you pathetic and sorry excuse for a human being. You fucking disgust me, both of you, I can smell the stench of evil. It permeates your soul like a plague, a rotten disease that continues to spread in this corrupt and sickening plane of existence. It makes me want to puke.”


“Please,” Claire began to plead. “Take them both! We’ll never buy another shrunken person ever again! Please! Just let us go!”


“Silence!” Alec demanded, and suddenly Claire realized she was unable to speak. Despite her attempts, her body disallowed her from using her voice any longer, and Claire was uncertain as to how this was even possible.


It seemed that anytime Alec made a command, Claire was forced to obey him against her will. It was a nefarious ability, one Claire failed to understand or resist. Camilla also realized this, surprised to see that Claire appeared to be at the servitude of Alec’s every command.


“It’s time for your judgment,” Alec revealed to Camilla. “Although yours will be different from how I normally enact judgment. I think it’s fitting you get a taste of your own medicine, don’t you? After all, you get off to this don’t you? You get off to torment and sadistic acts? Unless of course you only like to perform those acts yourself, but that would make you selfish, wouldn’t it?”


Then, in the blink of an eye, Claire and Camilla were horrified when the bratty woman suddenly shrank to half an inch in size. It was instant, there was hardly any time to blink. Her clothes fell to the floor, the now naked and shivering Camilla grasped in the hand of Alec Carlisle.


“Holy shit…” Camilla’s eyes opened wide in disbelief and terror, fear causing her heart to race violently as she looked at her new and enlarged surroundings. The green and piercing eyes of Carlisle penetrated her very soul, and finally realizing that her predicament was indeed serious, her once bratty and rebellious attitude turned to that of fear and silence as she looked up at Claire with sorrowful eyes.


Claire wanted to scream, she couldn’t believe that any of this was real, she had just watched this man shrink Camilla in the blink of an eye. Wanting to say something, she was still unable to speak as her body continued to obey this stranger. It was clear he was not human, at least he didn’t appear to be. Possessing some form of powers beyond comprehension, Claire began to wonder if God had sent down an angel to enact vengeance for their evil deeds. Despite not seeing anything wrong with her own actions, Claire began questioning if she was as good natured as she once thought she was.


“Small enough,” Alec noted. “Claire, open your mouth.”


Claire resisted briefly, but ultimately she began to cry as she felt her mouth opening as she was told. Her petite mouth matched her feet, her perfect and white teeth gleaming in the light as the back of her dark throat faced Camilla. The small girl realized where Alec was going with this, and began to panic.


“No… No way… No!” Camilla began to shake her head violently, sobbing profusely at the thought of what was about to happen. “I’m sorry! I’ll never do it ever again! Please! You don’t have to do this!”


“So you do remember,” Alec grinned with pleasure. “Good, I want you to remember Alicia’s last words as you crushed her skull between your molars. I want you to remember the pain and misery you inflicted upon her, all of them, every victim you ever murdered in cold blood.”


Using his free hand, he gripped Claire’s jaw and forced it to open even wider. Her cheeks caved at the press of his fingers, pulling her in closer as the sobbing redhead was unable to resist him. Then Alec dangled Camilla by her hair, as the young woman screamed in pain as she felt as if her hair was going to be ripped from her scalp. Tilting back Claire’s head even more, Alec began to cram Camilla into Claire’s mouth.


“No!” Camilla screamed violently. “Fuck! No! You can’t do this to me! This isn’t right!”


“I think it’s perfect,” Jacob retorted with a stern expression. “Bitter sweet justice, to die the same way that Alicia did. This was always your fate, Camilla. With every step I took that brought me closer to you, this was always going to be your final moment. Ironic, isn’t it? I do love a good sense of irony.”


As Camilla attempted to resist, it was all in vain as Alec’s fingers crammed her into the tight confines of the cooperative Claire’s mouth. Feeling the naked Camilla pressed against her tongue, Claire sobbed even harder, being forced to take in her own friend against her will.


“No! Don’t you fucking do it Claire! Do you hear me!? Don’t you fucking eat me you stupid bitch!” Camilla was sobbing uncontrollably, desperately hoping that somehow Claire could resist this. If only they knew who they were dealing with.


“Wonderful,” Alec cooed. “Now, Claire, do you feel her squirming inside of your mouth? Nod if you do.”


Claire nodded gently, still unable to speak or move unless told so.


“Perfect, now, position Camilla inside of your mouth so that her head is against your back molars,” Alec commanded.


“Noooooo!” Camilla let out a blood curdling scream, fear gripping her entire body as the massive tongue of Claire pressed against her back.


Fighting it off, it was pointless as Claire was now a goddess compared to herself. The once powerful and sadistic Camilla was now as weak as every victim she’d ever tormented and killed. Just like the victims that succumbed to her pleasures, she was now sharing their fate in an equally sadistic manner.


Becoming drenched in Claire’s spit, the frantic brat felt the giant tongue of the redhead forcing her body between her teeth. With Camilla’s head slamming against the back molars, she really began to struggle, all of which was pointless and got her nowhere.


“Good,” Alec said happily. “Now, very slowly, crush her head between your teeth. Make it painful and miserable, and once you’ve crushed her skull like a grape, I want you to swallow her remains. Do it now.”


“NO!” Camilla screamed. “Claire! Please! Please don’t do this to me! Oh God! Oh fuck! This cannot be happening!”


Claire closed her eyes painfully, her thoughts rampant as she found herself obeying Alec’s command. Slowly but surely, her teeth began to descend. Camilla turned and watched in horror, the top of Claire’s molars slowly descending until gently making contact as the set of teeth pinned the brat’s head in place.


‘Camilla…’ Claire thought painfully and in disbelief. ‘Oh God… Please… Forgive me for this!’


Slowly the pressure came, as Camilla felt her skull starting to cave in as Claire began to crush her into a pulpy mess of blood and brain matter. Camilla began screaming violently, her body convulsing and thrashing around inside of Claire’s mouth. It was beyond disturbing for Claire, feeling her sadistic friend receiving the due penance of which she absolutely deserved.


“Ahhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! AAAHHHHH! AHHHH! AAAHHHHHHHHHH-”


‘CRACK… CRUNCH!’


Claire’s molars came together, spurts of blood splattering across the inside of her mouth as Camilla’s brain was smashed to pieces and oozed between the giantess’ teeth. The brutality of her death caused Claire to go pale white, the reality of what she’d done sinking deep into her soul. To make matters worse, as Alec had commanded her to do so, Claire then tilted her head and swallowed the headless remains of Camilla as her body was sent down the redhead’s gullet and deep into the pit of her digestive system. Her mouth was stained with blood and brain goo.


Falling to her knees, Claire finally felt released from the control that Alec had over her. Tears dripping to the carpet below, Claire was frozen and speechless as her gaping eyes gazed through the floor and into the pit of hell itself.


“What… What have I done…” Claire murmured, her body trembling with fear as her hands came to rest against her throat. “I… I killed her… I ate her…”


“Her death wasn’t brutal enough if you ask me,” Alec commented, coming down to one knee in front of the distraught and speechless Claire. “But now it’s time for your own judgment, Claire. I wonder, are you as evil as Camilla was? Only those with a chance of redemption are able to survive the Judgment, do you think you are worthy to be redeemed?”


Claire slowly looked up to face him, her expression reflecting that of pure terror.


“I… I don’t… Please… I…” Claire couldn’t even speak, unable to get a single word out as she wondered what fate now awaited her.


All the while, Cate and Rodney watched in absolute disbelief. What they witnessed was beyond terrifying, it was absolutely barbaric. Unable to determine whether this man was here to save them or not, the two were baffled at the insanely cruel and sadistic death that their once tormentor had just experienced.


“Prepare yourself, Claire,” Alec declared, lifting his hand and preparing to place it atop her head. “This will be far from a pleasant experience. It is time to face your actions. Every evil act you’ve ever committed against the innocent, will be recalled in an instant.”


Placing his hand on her head, Claire’s vision became black and void. Her eyes rolled into the back of her skull, her entire body trembling and convulsing as though she was experiencing a seizure. The world around her faded away, a series of memories playing like a movie in front of her all at once. That time she stole money from her mother’s purse, or the time she ratted on a friend at school and got his ass beat by a group of bullies as a result.


When she helped students at school cheat to get ahead with their grades, or the time she masturbated to sadistic torture on the internet despite how guilty she felt. Keeping Cate captive despite the fact the young woman clearly wanted to be returned home. Allowing her grandmother to have gone unpunished for the brutal devouring of Cate’s boyfriend, and then of course the cruel act against Rodney just now, despite her believing how gentle she was being. Allowing Camilla to have tortured the tiny man.


Every action ever committed that pertained to wickedness or evil, was replayed in her mind all at once. It felt like that very evil was poisoning her from the inside out, and as Claire went through utter hell and back, it only lasted for a painful and agonizing moment until suddenly she felt herself recoiling as her mind rushed through the universe itself until she was finally returned to the living room of Camilla’s family mansion.


“Gah!?” Claire gasped for air, her eyes returning to normal, as she fell to the floor in the fetal position and began to rock back and forth as her tormented mind was now broken and fractured.


“I’m an evil person…” Claire cried, her eyes closed and the carpet soaked with her tears as she tried and failed to comfort herself. “I’m going to hell… Oh God… What have I done… I don’t deserve forgiveness… Kill me… Please kill me!”


Alec stood to his feet, surprised to see that Claire had indeed survived the Judgment. “Interesting, then perhaps there may be redemption for you yet.”


Bending over, Alec reached out and placed the tip of his finger on Claire’s temple, and instantly she passed out on the floor. Her delusional chatter and trembling body came to a halt, as she now laid on the floor unconscious.


“Don’t squander your second chance,” Alec noted. “I’ve atoned you for your evil memories. When you awake, you’ll have no recollection of who you are. The old Claire has been eviscerated by Judgment, I sincerely hope your new life will take you in a different direction.”


Alec then turned to face the two shrunken victims on the table. They were huddled together, also trembling as they were uncertain whether Alec was there to help them or not. After everything they just witnessed, they had no clue what to think anymore.


“Fear not,” Alec assured them. “You won’t remember this soon enough, but rest assured, when next you wake, you’ll be safe in the hospital. Then you can finally return home.”


Alec reached down and placed his hand over them both, and they grew back to a normal size. Rodney couldn’t believe it, succumbing to tears as he realized they were finally delivered from this horrible nightmare. Cate cupped her hands over her mouth, her eyes red and tearful as she failed to understand what the hell was happening.


“I… Who are you?” Rodney asked, wondering if this man was some kind of angel.


“Nobody,” Alec answered, before taking each hand and touching each of them on the forehead. Instantly their sobbing came to a halt, their terrified expressions becoming normal again, as if they had no idea what had just happened.


“Where am I?” Cate asked, suddenly confused as she looked around the room.


“What the hell? Am I dreaming?” Rodney looked down and noticed Claire passed out on the floor. “Is she alright? Who the hell are you people?”


“We had a party here and it got out of hand,” Alec lied. “Both of you go and find clothes to wear from upstairs, then head to the nearest hospital and tell them your names and where you’re from so you can get help and return home. Do it now, understood?”


Rodney and Cate both froze, nodding immediately and forced to oblige with Alec’s demands. Heading upstairs to find some clothes from the bedrooms, the two were on a path to rescue as they listened to Alec’s command of them. With this situation now handled and at an end, Alec frowned to himself before sighing. Heading towards the front door, he pulled out a cigarette from his jacket and lit it up with a lighter. Taking a puff and inhaling deeply, he held it for a moment before exhaling.


Just as Alec was about to leave the mansion and continue with his next goal, he paused. A smile began to creep across his face, his head slowly turning around to look behind him. Despite the fact nobody was there, Alec appeared to be seeing something which was invisible to the naked eye. His grin growing ever wide, he bowed his head slightly as his gaze pierced the nothingness before him.


“Blaire…” Alec whispered. “I see you. It’s time to wake up, Blaire.”




With her eyes bursting wide open, Blaire began to cough and sputter as she awoke from the bizarre nightmare that she had endured. Despite the strange ending to this nightmare, it was quickly set aside in her mind as she began to look around the room frantically. Attempting to move, she quickly found out that she’d been bound and gagged in her own chair which was dragged from the dining room.


Extension cords had been used to bind her hands and feet, a sock from her drawer crammed into her mouth which muffled her confused sounds. It didn’t take long before the redhead noticed Jinshin standing across the room, her arms crossed and a stern expression as the Japanese woman’s eyes gazed into Blaire’s. Looking around more of the living room, where Blaire had been tied up, she realized that she hadn’t been hallucinating after all.


On the coffee table of her living room, were the two tiny humans that Blaire had seen when she entered her home. They turned to see that she was awake, as Benjamin stood to his feet and smiled awkwardly at her.


“Hey…” Ben said gently. “Excuse us for being cautious, we’ve been through a lot lately, and unfortunately our friend Jinshin doesn’t trust you…”


“Benjamin,” Jinshin snapped. “Stop talking.”


Ben rolled his eyes, but ultimately obeyed her command before sitting down beside Liz and looking down at the table. Neither of the tiny victims could look at Blaire, they weren’t sure if she could be trusted, but they still felt bad for this entire situation at hand.


“Now that you’re awake,” Jinshin said sharply, approaching Blaire as her hand rested on the hilt of her Odachi samurai blade sheathed at her hip.


“It’s time you answer some questions, Blaire.”



End Notes:

Looking forward to seeing your feedback in the reviews! <3

Chapter 15 - Jacob VS Gullivette by KYS
Author's Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

TAGS FOR THIS CHAPTER:- Growth
- Destruction
- Shrinking

The long awaited chapter I'm sure... Enjoy (this is now the longest chapter of the series....)

Volume II

Chapter 15

Jacob VS Gullivette


The wind was greater than usual, dust sweeping across the desert floor as the sky was clear and the mountains all around could be seen for miles and miles afar. The sand sank and shifted as the weight of Annie’s boot pressed into the ground below. Her usual goofy and silly demeanor was set aside, a more serious expression taking hold over her face as she looked ahead at the ruined debris and abandoned buildings in the distance. The only blockage in her way was a once enormous wall of concrete and stone, now aged to the elements as shattered remnants of the once great wall littered the ground, a breach allowing access to the other side only a few hundred feet away.


“Is this the place you mentioned?” Commander Ghywin asked, leader of the covert tactical force on the deepest government level.


O’Dias Karn, hands cuffed behind his back, turned to face his captors. Annie glared at him suspiciously, and the man gave a sly grin. Cracking his neck, a pop was heard before he took a few steps towards the shattered wall.


“Not what you expected?” O’Dias chanted. “Did you think such a facility would be a beacon of attention? Pitted in the lowest regions of Las Vegas or Washington D.C.? Hahaha! Of course this is the place, you fool! An abandoned structure in the middle of nowhere, what better place could exist for such a nefarious purpose other than this very location?”


Annie furrowed her brow, frowning to express that she was not amused by the slightest. Placing her hands at her hips, she lifted her head and eyed O’Dias from head to toe, reading his mannerisms.


“Something feels off here,” Annie blurted out loud, as Ghywin and her other cohorts turned to address her.


“What is it, Gullivette?” Ghywin asked her, keeping her true name hidden with the presence of O’Dias accompanying them.


Annie turned and stared at the wall, everything about this place screamed ambush. Despite the fact that O’Dias had seemingly spilled the location out of fear due to Annie’s terrifying interrogation tactics, she was beginning to wonder who was really in control of the situation now that they’d arrived at this place. Despite the odds, Annie couldn’t help but wonder if they were being played for fools.


“This is the primary operations facility for the organization you worked in tandem with?” Annie scoffed, crossing her arms and staring down O’Dias with a deadly gaze.


“You don’t believe me?” O’Dias appeared to be insulted. “You nearly fucking killed me to get this information. Are you calling me a liar?”


“What if I am?” Annie walked up to him, grabbing him by the throat and pulling him close to her face. “You have something to say, you piece of shit? Then say it.”


O’Dias began to sweat, forming a nervous smile and shrugging his shoulders upon realizing that he had angered this frightening and powerful woman.


“I meant no disrespect! But to put it simply, how am I supposed to prove anything to you? It seems you do not trust me, with good reason, so what exactly do you want me to say, Gullivette?”


“Sir, all monitoring systems are showing inactivity in the facility ahead,” said the voice of Erica, the lead technological specialist on the team. With flowing onyx hair that hung above her waist, and blue eyes that would give the sky a hard time at a beauty pageant, she turned the monitor on her wrist gear to show that there were no signs of thermal activity. “It appears this is a dead site, sir. Gullivette is right, this may be a trap. Could be rigged with explosives or some other form of weaponry.”


With this new information, Ghywin and Annie turned to scowl at O’Dias as the grip of Gullivette tightened around his throat. Feeling the pressure, O’Dias frowned and shook his head in disbelief.


“There is no way they knew we were coming! Not unless they suspected my betrayal…” O’Dias assured them. “Don’t blame me if you have a leak in the pipes!”


“Are you accusing us of having a traitor in our midst?” Ghywin scoffed. “Unlikely, but I won’t believe nor disbelieve you. Gullivette, I believe we should take the safety protocol as we have for all previous missions. Simply put, we are blind with thermal equipment. On the off chance that they are somehow blocking our monitoring equipment, you should proceed and get a layout of the facility’s surface.”


“Roger that, sir!” Annie nodded confidently, releasing her grip on O’Dias’ throat before then slapping him across the face harshly.

“Ouch!” O’Dias wished he could rub his sore cheek, but alas his hands were bound in cuffs behind his back. “What the hell was that for!?”


“For being born an ugly duckling and forcing me to look at you,” Annie mocked, grabbing him by the arm and yanking him along with her as she began to head towards the fallen and ruined wall ahead of them.


“Try not to kill him before actually learning anything,” Ghywin joked, chuckling along with Erica as the rest of the team smiled to themselves. They were always amused at Annie’s silly remarks, especially her insults which were always unusual and very random in nature, almost always eliciting a smile or a laugh from her team members.


“Erica, can you set up two drones to scour the perimeter of the wall?” Ghywin requested.


“On it,” Erica answered, as she trailed back to her equipment near the vehicles that were parked a quarter mile down the dirt path.


While Erica went to set up the drones, Ghywin turned and watched as Annie forced O’Dias to walk alongside her. Something about this situation didn’t sit well with him either, and he hoped that whatever it was, Annie would make swift work of whatever trap or other preparations might be awaiting them within the confines of this abandoned facility.


Approaching the wall, the sound of Annie’s team faded in the distance as she dragged the criminal in cuffs along with her. Making no attempts to be gentle with her grip, O’Dias became frustrated as he found the woman’s pace too much to keep up with. Growing annoyed at the mistreatment, he couldn’t keep his mouth shut any longer.


“Will you loosen that damn grip? It’s like I’m being escorted by a damn gorilla!” O’Dias complained. “And for fuck’s sake will you slow down? I’m cuffed after all!”


“Shut your piehole,” Annie answered, ignoring his demands entirely as they began to approach an enormous breach in the wall. It appeared the foundation had crumbled due to the elements, and the wall caved in on itself making an enormous gap that anyone could easily climb through. “You first,” Annie ordered, placing O’Dias in front of her before pushing him forward.


“Alright, alright! You don’t have to be so aggressive! I’ve complied with every command you have given me! What have I done to deserve this!?”


“Aided and embedded the disgusting efforts of a trafficking organization that has swept the United States of ‘A’, which is responsible for the abduction, torture and death of thousands if not tens of thousands of innocent lives in the last decade alone,” Annie answered somberly. “So are you going to keep complaining? Because right now I’m contemplating whether I should just eat you or not.”


“Well if you do, I hope I give you indigestion!” O’Dias spat. “Such a barbarian, do you have any class at all?”


“I fail to see how an evil and disgusting man such as yourself has any ‘class’,” Annie chuckled at the idea. “Now go through the fucking gap in this wall already before I throw you over it like a football.”


“Fine,” O’Dias pouted, slowly stepping up the massive stone and rock that once made this great wall. Struggling a bit, he nearly fell backwards, but Annie was right behind him and held him by the back to give him more balance.


Making their way over the rubble and through the gap in the wall, they were soon out of sight of the task force. With the wall remnants blocking the view of the facility’s main court, and the thermal detectors failing to locate any warm bodies that might be hiding in wake of an ambush, Annie was officially on her own and on high alert with her surroundings.


“Thank you for the assistance,” O’Dias thanked, mentioning the fact she had helped him stay upright while climbing the rubble and through the gap in the wall.


“Quiet,” Annie hissed, listening carefully as the two continued through the facility and towards a multitude of several buildings and a warehouse in the distance. It was open ground, the entire court of this facility. There was no cover out in the open, only that of several structures surrounding the wall at the edges.


“Where is the entrance to the facility?” Annie asked, still scanning the perimeter cautiously. Something felt off, she couldn’t shake it. The further she ventured into the center of this massive place, the greater the feeling became.


“How should I know? I’ve never actually been here! I only ever made shipments,” O’Dias claimed, though Annie knew he was lying now.


Grabbing his arm and twirling him around, she grabbed him by the cuff of his shirt and scowled.


“Don’t fucking lie to me!” Annie spat. “There were no records of any shipments ever made to this state at all! Do you think I’m an idiot?”


“The records were never recorded…” O’Dias lied.


“One more lie and I swear to fuck I’ll grow right now and swallow you alive! You think I haven’t eaten people? I have no remorse for devouring the wicked, O’Dias! In fact I take great pleasure in it, and you’ll be no different!”


“Yes I’m sure, but what would your bosses think of that?” O’Dias gave her a toothy grin.


“You fucking…” Annie paused, something in the corner of her eye catching her attention. It came out of nowhere, and it certainly hadn’t been there before. She had scanned her surroundings three times over, and suddenly something changed, there was now someone standing in the distance.


Turning her gaze towards this person in the distance, her gut began to twist as she let go of O’Dias. The man turned as well, then a wicked smile spread across his lips, as if he was relieved and also excited for something soon to come.


With wide eyes and an expression that reflected utter disbelief, Annie slowly took a few steps towards this young man that was close to her age. His hair floated in the wind, his blue and charming eyes piercing her from afar as a monotone expression was all he gave Gullivette in the distance.


“Jacob…” Annie murmured, as the young man stood still in the distance several tens of feet away.


“Long time no see, Annie,” Jacob then smiled, lifting his hands and spreading them apart to greet her. “You look exactly the same as when I last saw you.”


Speechless, Annie couldn’t respond. There was nothing that came to her mind, instead she was frozen in place. O’Dias slowly began to shuffle away from her, heading towards Jacob, but she was so distracted by the young man’s presence she couldn’t even come to understand the gravity of her situation.


Jacob could tell that Annie was surprised to see him, something he had expected. After all, it must have been similar to his reaction when he saw the video of her rampage at the last facility. After believing her to be dead since they were children in that horrible experimental laboratory, it was a revelation for him to learn that she had indeed survived. Yet this did not make him happy, instead filling him with resentment as he wondered where she was when he had needed her most. Yet he was not willing to admit that quite yet.


“My apologies, your undercover name is Gullivette, right?” Jacob shrugged and crossed his arms. “I can see that look on your face, Annie. You weren’t expecting me to be here, were you?”


“I thought… I thought you were dead…” Annie struggled to get her words out, her heart racing as she took a few more steps towards Jacob. Deep inside of her heart, it was a relief to find that Jacob had been alive this entire time. All they had back then was each other, to comfort and confide in one another. Then there was the explosion, and it was the last time she had seen Jacob, whom she believed to have died in that blast.


“Nope,” Jacob responded, his tone becoming less friendly as his eyes began to gleam with a hatred that was all too familiar to Annie. “Alive and well. Always have been, Annie. I guess you were also, huh?”


“What happened?” Annie finally asked, slowly regaining her composure and remembering that somehow Jacob was entangled with the enemy. Despite the young boy that Jacob used to be, now he was a young man, and it had been over a decade since they last saw one another.


“I used to think I knew the answer to that question,” Jacob answered as he began to stride slowly towards Annie. O’Dias was now between them a ways, looking back and forth between them, but ultimately keeping silent as he was quite interested to learn that they seemingly knew each other.


‘Interesting,’ O’Dias thought. ‘I wonder… Why did Jacob lie to Avaramix? He claimed he didn’t know who Gullivette was, but that was clearly a lie! Who the hell are these two? I dare not interrupt…’


“You see, Annie. The pain and agony I went through was unspeakable,” Jacob revealed, growing closer towards Annie. “It was especially worse after they had tested on you with the serum. I had thought it killed you, just like the rest of the children we were trapped with. I thought you were dead from the start, before the explosion. I remember my memories became fragmented, reality bending and churning as my blood curdled, childish screams filled the ears of every nefarious and sadistic asshole that was responsible for operating on me. Unlike you, Annie, they tore me apart to understand why I was the only successful subject that was able to retain the effects of the serum, before they finally figured out how to stabilize my abilities. Of course, it was at the cost of my sanity, after all… I was only a fucking child!”


“Jacob…” Annie began to tear up, she knew it was bad, but she never realized just how awful Jacob had the worst of the experience. After all, Annie didn’t even know the serum had worked until after the explosion, when her abilities saved her life and allowed her to escape unharmed and under the radar. The world believed that she was dead, and whomever her family was, they would never know of her existence.


“Why didn’t you come for me?” Jacob murmured, a tear forming in his left eye as he recalled his past. “I honestly cannot remember if I caused that explosion, but I know I was at the center of it all. I cannot remember, my memories are fragments and pieced erratically. I often suffer nightmares of the past, but also of the present, as if they are real and happening at the same time while I dream. Do you know how insufferable it is? To know that the only friend I ever had, was alive this entire time, and never once came back to try and save me?”


“I was a child too…” Annie defended herself. “I thought that explosion killed everyone! I barely made it out myself! How was I to know you were still alive!? If I had known, of course I would have come back for you! Do you actually blame me!?”


Jacob stopped in his tracks, now only a dozen feet away from her. O’Dias had crept closer, but remained a safe distance away. Jacob’s demeanor changed again, forcing a smile as he sighed and shook his head.


“You’re right,” Jacob admitted. “You were a kid too, I suppose I can’t blame you entirely for abandoning me. I just find it ironic, you know?”


“What?” Annie was confused.


“What is your purpose?” Jacob asked her. “You clearly joined some force of good, trying to fight what exactly? Evil incarnate? The bad guys? I must admit, watching that security footage and seeing you in action, you almost fooled me, but I see you for what you are. We are the same, Gullivette. Absolutely the same.”


“What are you talking about?” Annie could sense that Jacob was not at all who she thought he was, and was beginning to guard her mind and spirit. Learning that Jacob was alive, she wondered if she might be able to help him somehow, but clearly he was not in any danger at all. No, in fact, it appeared that perhaps she gravely mistook the true position that Jacob had found himself in.


“The way you crushed those people under your feet,” Jacob cooed. “The way you grabbed them, crushing them into a bloody mess between your fingers. I’ve heard you even devoured a lot of them during your raids. I must admit, though our powers are the antithesis of one another, I am truly jealous of your ability. Tell me, are you only able to grow yourself at will? Or are you able to grow others, like I am able to shrink others?”


Annie came to a horrific realization, finally snapping out of her childhood memories that had begun to fool and distract her. Sensing a presence surrounding her from all sides, and the words that spewed from Jacob’s mouth, it finally came to be known the true extent that this organization had gone through in order to profit off of the victims that were shrunk and sold off.


“Jesus fucking Christ…” Annie murmured as she trembled with disgust. “It was you… You shrunk all of those people and helped the organization sell them at a steep price… And you don’t even look like you regret it…”


“Why should I?” Jacob shrugged heartlessly. “They’re all fodder, just like those men and women you slaughtered barbarically were fodder to you. You think you’re the hero of this story? Annie?” Jacob chuckled maniacally, his true nature beginning to rear its ugly face. “You fool, you are just as sadistic and cruel as I am. The only difference is the side we choose, an outlet for our abilities to manifest and plague this world of absolute fodder. I hate every last man, woman and child on this pathetic planet. Why should I care? The world cursed me and took away my entire life. Because of them, I’m nothing more than a monster, and I intend to punish them for it.”


“When I saw those innocent people in that shipment container,” Annie began to grind her teeth as her blood began to boil. “I hoped and prayed that you were safe… I feared that evil had taken hold of you, and was abusing you and your power… But I see now, it was always you, nobody was ever forcing you to do a damn thing! The Jacob I knew was innocent and kind, caring and always concerned about my well being! But I was right after all, the Jacob I knew did die in that explosion… You definitely aren’t him.”


“Dear lord,” O’Dias grinned wickedly. “Jacob, you’ve kept quite the information from Avaramix! Oh how absolutely entertaining this is going to be! A battle of size infernal… Gullivette, the goddess of growth, and Jacob, the master of the diminutive style! This will be most interesting!”


“O’Dias,” Jacob interrupted, turning to face the man.


“Hm?” O’Dias snapped out of his own trance, realizing that Jacob was giving him a cold stare. “What is it…?”


“Thank you for your service,” Jacob frowned. “Avaramix sends his regards.”


In an instant, Jacob pulled a pistol out from his waistband. It had been tucked under his jacket, and Annie didn’t even realize or consider the idea that he would be armed at all. Before she nor O’Dias could even react, Jacob lifted the pistol and fired three shots into the chest of O’Dias Karn. Stumbling back several feet, the man clutched his chest, which bled profusely and stained his outfit a crimson red.


“Oh…” O’Dias gave a bloody grin, sputtering and coughing up blood as he fell to one knee, still clutching his chest as his vision became blurry. “Well that’s… That’s a shame… I was… Hoping to see you two… Fight each…”


Unable to finish his sentence, the man collapsed to the ground, dead and still as the sand blew with the wind and stuck to his bloodied outfit as a puddle of crimson began to form under him, staining the sand that surrounded his body.


Annie was shocked, standing back several feet as she watched Jacob toss the pistol onto the ground. Feeling threatened by his presence now, and unable to ascertain whether or not Jacob’s powers could rival her own or not, it was clear she needed to handle this situation immediately.


“Jacob!” Annie shouted, clenching her fists and waving them angrily in the air. “It’s over! This ends here and now! I thought I could save you… But I see now you were the enemy all along… I’m sorry Jacob, I cannot allow you to leave here! Either come with me in cuffs, otherwise…”


Growing before Jacob, her clothes began to tear and rip themselves apart. Always appearing to waste her brand new uniform with every show of her power, her massive size incinerated every inch of her tactical uniform as she rose to a staggering seventy-five feet in height and size. Her breasts bounced upwards, before crashing down and settling, jiggling as Annie lifted her massive foot and slammed it into the earth below.


The sands were shifted violently, a hurricane of sand and dust flying around in a whirlpool in the air as Jacob’s hair flew from left to right, standing unafflicted by her display of raw strength. His grin grew ever wider, as he gazed up at the now colossal and threatening Gullivette, a sight of which he’d been eager to behold for sometime now. Her massive size and expression of courage only added to his own excitement. Despite his anger with her, he wouldn’t deny it, this moment was beyond exhilarating.


“Incredible!” Jacob spread out his arms in awe at Annie’s beautiful power, his eyes gleaming with the rawest evil one could see in a human being. “This is even better than I imagined! You are truly a sight to behold! It’s a shame, Annie. In another lifetime, I wonder how our futures would have unfolded if we managed to escape that compound together. No matter, I have a duty to uphold now.”


Lowering his arms to his side, Jacob’s smile faded as he turned to a more somber expression. Lifting his hand slightly, Jacob sighed with a heavy heart.


“No hard feelings, Annie…” Jacob murmured, before snapping his fingers.


The sense that Annie had earlier came to be a reality that would quickly bring her to a sense of horror. Several buildings began to collapse and crumble, other structures becoming obliterated as multiple vehicles began to emerge from the debris that now surrounded Annie on all sides. It quickly became apparent why the thermal technology failed to detect anyone hiding in this compound, that’s because the vehicles had been equipped with special padding that disallowed thermal technology to penetrate. This entire time, Annie had been heading straight towards a trap just as suspected, only far worse than she had realized.


As the massive vehicles emerged, it was revealed they were all armed with special equipment and offensive weapons technology. Mounted at the top of each vehicle were oversized grappling guns that were designed to easily take down an elephant at the very least, if not a bloody whale itself. Coming to grips with the horrifying reality that now presented itself to Annie, she realized this entire setup was solely designed to take her down, and from the looks of it, alive at that.


‘Oh no…’ Annie looked around in horror, the grappling guns all aiming towards her now, as Jacob smiled down at her enormous feet with the most frustrating confidence imaginable. ‘O’Dias was lying after all… This entire thing was a setup to capture me! And my team isn’t even aware of what’s happening!?’


Realizing that even at her enormous height, she was just barely tall enough to meet the top of the wall. Her team had no way of seeing beyond it, and were awaiting her direct update, and that’s when Annie realized she made a grave mistake. In a moment of pure emotional action, she had grown and used her power, obliterating not only her uniform, but her walkie-talkie as well. Whatcom had been right about her, she was unpredictable, and her own foolishness led her straight into a trap that was quickly shown to be catered to her exact ability.


“Fire,” Jacob ordered, and four of the vehicles shot their grappling hooks in sequence.


The first one rushed by her elbow, as Annie turned to see it whip up through the air as it began to twirl around her lower arm. The teeth sinking into her flesh and locking it into place, Annie screamed in agony before attempting to reach towards it to pull it out of her flesh.


The other grapple locked around her wrist, the vehicle hitting the gas pedal and driving backwards, pulling her arm away from the other and effectively disarming her most powerful extremities. Feeling the resistance of each vehicle, Annie found that her strength was waning rapidly. Trying desperately to bring her hands together, the wheels of each vehicle began to spin in the sand as they struggled to contain her strength.


Just as Annie was about to free herself, the other two grappling hooks wrapped around her massive thighs, as the vehicles hit it in reverse and forced her to her knees. The earth shook with great ferocity, sand spraying across the ground as Annie became completely subdued.


‘Fuck!’ Annie began to panic, desperately trying to fight off these grappling hooks but finding they were designed specifically to withstand her power. ‘What the hell am I going to do? Should I return to normal size? If I do then Jacob would definitely get the upper hand, I have to maintain my size in order to increase my strength and density, fuck! This is bad, this is really bad!’


“Incredible,” Jacob declared with the utmost satisfaction. “All of that raw size and power, and all it took was four of these bad boys to take you down! I must say, Annie… I am rather disappointed in you.”


“You bastard!” Annie cried, her heart racing and eyes filling with tears of dread. “How could you do this to me!? You fucking coward!”


“Unfortunately, Avaramix needs you alive,” Jacob revealed. “I’m not sure what his plans are, but it seems he needs your DNA, and I’ll be damned if I get anywhere near you at this size! Ha!”


Another grappling hook fired from the fifth vehicle, wrapping around Annie’s neck as the vehicle began to pull away, effectively choking the giantess and completely rendering her at the will of her enemy. Feeling her muscles straining and the ropes around her neck cutting off her airway, she began to sputter and hack, unable to breathe as Jacob threatened to have her pass out from this ambush.


As it appeared that Jacob was overcoming this battle with ease due to his unfair tactics, his eyes caught something peculiar in the air. Turning his head, he frowned upon the realization that it was a drone, and it was equipped with a camera. Scowling, Jacob turned towards the breach in the wall, and found that Annie’s task force had finally learned the truth behind O’Dias bringing them here.


“We have company!” Jacob shouted, moments before a bullet came flying towards him.


With sharp senses, Jacob turned his head, the bullet coming straight for his eye. Reacting hastily, he shifted his head in the nick of time as it struck the ground behind him. A barrage of bullets began to litter the battlefield, the sand flying upwards with a frenzy as the machine gun was aimed at the defenseless Jacob. Thinking quickly, he shrunk himself to an indiscernible size, escaping the hail of gunfire as the bullets passed over the ground of which he once stood.


A missile then fired from a rocket launcher equipped by none other than commander Ghywin himself, as it struck the vehicle with the ropes tied around Gullivette’s throat. Exploding into a fiery blaze, the slack in the rope loosened, and Annie breathed and gasped for air as she turned and smiled to see that her family had come to save her.


“Ghywin! Erica! Thank God!” Annie cried, however she was not able to break free of the other ropes, her strength rapidly declining as every moment of resistance was greatly draining her energy.


“Fear not, Gullivette!” Ghywin declared, tossing aside the rocket launcher and pulling out his dual Berettas, “we came as soon as we could! Hang in there just a little bit longer!”


“It seems we’re the ones saving your giant ass, now!” Erica cooed, running alongside Ghywin as the two began to unload heavy firepower at the enemy forces.


One of the vehicles opened a panel in the door, the tips of rifles poking out and unleashing an ungodly amount of return fire. With hardly any cover at all, it was clear the enemy was far more prepared for a defensive position than Ghywin and his team. Realizing their position was indeed dire, they had to take immediate cover if they were going to survive.


“Use me for cover!” Annie shouted with courage and bravery, her spirit renewed with her team's arrival as she strained immensely against the power of these tanks that continued to pull her arms apart and keep her knees into the dirt.


“You heard the woman!” Ghywin shouted with valor. “Hide behind Gullivette! Her skin as this size is impenetrable! It’s the only cover we got!”


All of the task force members rushed to use Gullivette as cover, and despite the hellfire of bullets rushing by them incessantly, not a single operative was lost to the gunfire. Annie felt her biceps straining, her veins beginning to pop out of her flesh as she gritted her teeth to withstand the pain that shot through her body. Bullets began to strike her thighs, the enemy trying to kill her teammates but now her massive size provided the necessary cover.


“Erica! Where the fuck is that machine gun fire? We need to light up these damn tanks that are subduing Gullivette!” Ghywin commanded, peering around Annie’s massive leg and managing to strike an enemy combatant by shooting through the small window of which they fired from.


“On it, commander!” Erica turned to a teammate. “You heard the man! Light these motherfuckers up! We have to free Gullivette at all costs! Otherwise we’re all as good as dead!”


Acting quickly to get the offensive, their heavy weapons specialist, Bryan O’Donald, gave a hearty grin as he waved his frazzled and lengthy hair to the wind.


“Alright mother fuckers, eat this you sex trafficking fucks!” Bryan dashed around the massive thigh of Annie, lighting up the vehicle that held one of the two ropes tied around her legs.


The barrage of gunfire littered the side panels of the tank sized vehicle, killing multiple of the combatants inside as the vehicle stopped its reverse movement and died still. The driver had been shot by a ricochet bullet, effectively disarming one of the four other vehicles.


“Hahaha! Now that’s what I’m talking about!” Bryan cheered, dashing for cover as the team and Ghywin continued the assault.


“Gullivette,” Ghywin shouted, “are you hanging in there?”


“I can’t… I’m not strong enough to…” Annie struggled to speak, feeling her stamina draining to dangerous levels. At this rate, even if they were to somehow free her, Jacob would easily outmatch her in endurance. It took a heavy toll on her stamina to resist such an offensive effort to subdue her, feeling her energy drain. 


Of all the training she’d ever done, resisting this level of power was not something that was ever considered. After all, who would have thought that the great and fearsome Gullivette would have been so easily captured? If not for Ghywin and Erica using the drones to see what had happened after Annie and O’Dias crossed through the gap in the wall, they never would have known that Annie was in such peril. This safety measure ultimately led to Annie’s rescue, or did it? They were still in the thick of battle, but they had no idea how much worse it was going to get for them.


“Bryan! Light up another vehicle!” Ghywin ordered.


“I wish we packed more missile ammunition!” Erica sighed as she felt the air rushing around them due to the bullets flying in each and every direction.


“A mistake that will not repeat itself I assure you,” Ghywin assured her, firing off more shots at the enemy and taking down another two combatants.


“Take this you fuckers!” Bryan used his heavy machine gun to light up another vehicle, managing to strike three more targets, however the driver was still reversing the tank and keeping Gullivette down on one knee as she shuffled the other one and repositioned her foot in front of her.


‘I can move my right foot now thanks to Bryan taking down that one grappling hook,’ Annie thought as she tried to process her situation. It made her sick to think she couldn’t do anything to protect her team, beyond being their shield. Never had she been the one out of the fight, but as she scanned the ground below it was clear that Jacob had not yet revealed himself. After shrinking and evading death by Ghywin’s gunfire, it was unclear where he had gone.


Then, just as Jacob had been on her mind, Bryan finished unloading his shots as he turned to take cover behind Annie’s shifted foot. However, as he turned, he was faced with an unnerving sight. Jacob was right there in front of him, having returned to normal size moments before Bryan turned around.


“Hello there,” Jacob greeted, before coiling his arm back and delivering a strike. With his fingers pressed together and outward, like a sharp blade refined by his abilities, Jacob increased the density of every muscle in his entire being. Akin to steroids times a million, every muscle in his entire body, chest, back, legs, arms and otherwise, allowed his hand to penetrate Bryan straight through the chest.


With the heart of Bryan in his grasp, his arm all the way through the man’s body, blood spilled everywhere. Splattering across his face, Jacob turned and grinned at the rest of Annie’s task force, before ripping the heart out of Bryan’s chest and allowing the now dead soldier to fall to the ground in a heap.


“O’Donald!?” Erica’s eyes grew wide in horror, a man of whom she had known for seven years now dead in an instant. The look in Jacob’s eyes sent chills down her spine, an expression of pure evil and demonic in nature.


“Look out!” Ghywin shouted to his team, as they turned to address this new problem that had regrown on the defensive side of which they took cover.


Another soldier turned his sights onto Jacob, but as the bullets rained the young man shrunk in an instant. Undetected by the team, and Annie herself, Jacob was falling in midair as the bullets flew past his insignificant size. A bullet sped by below him, as he performed a front flip and began to run along the surface of the flying bullet before jumping off of it and hurtling through the air like a torpedo.


“Where the fuck did he go-” The soldier was interrupted as his head exploded. Jacob had used the speed adjustment caused by his increased and exponential agility to match the speed of a torpedo. Striking the soldier straight through the eye socket, the weakest part of his flesh, Jacob effectively burst through his skull as his brains splattered and landed all over the teammates that surrounded this horrific display.


Hearing the cries of her team below, Annie felt petrified as she turned to see the carnage below her. Her heart breaking at the sight of Bryan’s dead body, and the now headless comrade several feet away, she realized that Jacob had no intention of standing on the sidelines. No, in fact, Jacob was using their huddled defensive position against them. They were all close to each other, the perfect playground for Jacob to take them down in one foul swoop.


“Don’t let him touch you!” Annie shouted in vain. “Jacob has the ability to shrink others, and objects! Stay the fuck away from him!!!”


“It’s no matter,” Jacob tormented them all, his voice appearing loud and clear despite the fact nobody could tell where he was.


“Commander!” Erica began to cry, this was beyond a horrifying predicament. The heat of gunfire was one thing, but watching this psychopath implode the skull of a comrade and rip out the heart of Bryan O’Donald had completely shattered any hope of survival in her eyes. “I don’t want to die! I don’t want to-”


“Erica! No!” Ghywin reached to grab her, but it was too late.


“Gotcha…” Jacob teased, having shrunk Erica as her clothes fell to the sandy ground and her now naked form was grasped tightly in his own hands.


“Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh! What the fuck! Oh my God! Help me! Ghywin! Annie! Please help-”


Jacob squeezed his hand, and in an instant Erica’s body exploded. Her guts and intestines flew in every direction, small and meaningless to match her new and deadly size. Throwing her remains aside, Jacob watched as the remaining task force members began to run for their lives back towards the breach in the wall. Not wanting to share the same and gruesome fate that their team members had at the hands of Jacob, they instead chose to test fate in the hail of gunfire.


Watching helplessly as her team was slaughtered without mercy, Annie began to have a panic attack. As Jacob slowly began to approach a shocked and frozen Ghywin, the poor woman began to think back to the time she was imprisoned and experimented on. Realizing that Jacob now had similar plans for her, or at least this Avaramix person did, the crippling reality of her situation began to break her mind and soul.


‘No…’ Annie thought painfully as she froze entirely. ‘This can’t be happening… They were my family… We were supposed to protect each other… I don’t want to be a slave again, I don’t want to be tortured again… Why is this always happening to me!? What did I do to deserve this!?’


“Annie!” Ghywin shouted, backing away from Jacob as his evil grin burned an image into the commander’s brain. “Don’t worry, I’ve always believed in you! This isn’t over yet! We are counting on you, Gullivette!”


Annie’s eyes grew wide, and her vision brought her back to when she was a child.




“Annie!” Jacob whimpered, as two men entered the room and grabbed him aggressively by the arm. “Annie, I'm scared!”


“It’s okay!” Annie feigned a smile, but admittedly she was terrified also. She hadn’t been here very long, and her heart raced, but she knew that Jacob would ultimately overcome this next experiment. He always did, but that didn’t change the fear in their hearts.


“Not for me!” Jacob cried. “Annie, they're testing on you next! I heard them! I don’t want you to die like the others! Please! I’m counting on you Annie… Please don’t die! Please! I believe in you! You can do it!”


Annie felt her chest seize, the words of a then child Jacob weighing down heavily upon her heart. She was next, and he knew it. Every other subject before her had perished during the experiment, and she was the final subject aside from the already successful subject, Jacob himself. However, she was the strong one, or at least that’s what Jacob had believed. He always had faith in her, and found comfort in her, and she knew she had to keep strong in spirit because of the pain that Jacob had endured.


Clenching her fists, Annie nodded boldly and with courage.


“I promise!” Annie shouted. “See you soon! Jacob! Very soon… Don’t you worry about me!”


Tears filled her eyes, she didn’t even believe what she was saying, but she couldn’t let Jacob worry about her. He was weak and scared, always crying and in pain and distress. Annie had to keep strong, for Jacob, and her own sanity.


“I promise…” Annie mumbled, watching as they dragged Jacob out of the room and towards the laboratory.


“I won’t die… I won’t… Jacob, I won’t die!”




“We are counting on you, Annie! We always have!” Ghywin shouted, whipping his guns towards Jacob and unleashing a flurry of gunfire.


Jacob moved and evaded, shrinking and unshrinking, his speed and movements were far beyond anything Ghywin could fathom. As Jacob went to strike Ghywin in the jaw, the man dropped to his knees and rolled to the side to get away from him. Springing back to his feet, Ghywin pulled a grenade from his belt and pulled the pin before throwing it at Jacob.


Catching it midair, Jacob began to laugh. “Want to see something interesting?” Jacob then shrunk the grenade, holding it between his fingers. It was the size of a pebble now, then it exploded. The blast was diminutive, the shrapnel not even enough to travel more than a foot or two. Completely baffled at this young man’s powers, Ghywin realized there was little he could do other than delay him for as long as possible.


‘Ghywin…’ Annie snapped back to reality, realizing the gravity of their situation. This was no time to give up, no time to surrender to the evil of Jacob and his diabolical abilities. There was only one person who could stop Jacob, and that was Gullivette. Finding the will to go on, Annie began to scream a primal roar of pure rage. Expanding the mass of her muscles tenfold, she began to increase her strength to levels of which she never thought possible.


“I won’t… Give… UP!” Annie finally managed to give way to the vehicle holding her right arm, the tires starting to slide across the sand before lifting to the air as Annie used the rope tied around her arm to spin the vehicle around in the air.


“Get… The fuck… OFF OF ME!” Annie screamed, colliding the vehicle into another as they both exploded in a fiery blaze.


With her arm free and both legs now unbound, she turned to address the final vehicle. Sensing that his time was limited, Jacob knew he had underestimated the power that Annie possessed.


“Impressive,” Jacob cooed, “but it won’t save you, Ghywin, is it?”


“I don’t speak casually to scum like you,” Ghywin hissed, pulling out his knife and entering a combat stance. “I’m not afraid of you, Jacob.”


“Good,” Jacob retorted, starting to jog towards him. “I’m getting tired of all the screaming and pleading anyway!”


Jacob lunged forward, missing Ghywin’s head by an inch as the commander slashed his blade against Jacob’s wrist. The sound of scraping metal pierced his ears, the blade worthless as Jacob had increased the density of his skin which now resembled the hardiness of uncut diamond.


Sweeping his leg across the ground, Jacob tripped Ghywin as he fell to the floor. Jacob hovered above him, as Ghywin looked up and realized he was never a match for this villain. As Jacob reached down and grabbed Ghywin by the collar of his vest, he lifted him slightly off the ground and gave him scowl.


“I expected more from your team,” Jacob admitted. “I guess compared to me, you’re all nothing but fodder like the rest. Goodbye, commander.”


“NO!” Annie screamed, forcing her other hand to move as it lifted the last vehicle. Grabbing each bind and ripping them free, the last tank fell in the background in a fiery blaze, as Annie was now free and unbound.


Unable to let her commander die in such a brutal and dishonorable way, Annie gave a war cry as she lurched forward with her massive size and coiled her arm back to deliver a punch that could send a single man to the moon and back. Jacob turned to see the knuckles of Annie’s fist coming at him like a freight train. The wind rushed past her fist like a tornado, the air swirling in an uproar as Jacob watched her attack coming at him head on.


‘This is it!’ Annie thought desperately. ‘Every last ounce of strength, all set into this single blow! I’m sorry Jacob, but you aren’t the child I once knew, you left me no choice!!!’


“Ahhhhhhhhhhh!” Annie screamed, her fist feet away from striking Jacob’s entire body as he released Ghywin to the floor.


Putting his left foot behind him and his right foot forward to offset the balance, Jacob gritted his teeth in vain as he too delivered a punch. Shooting his arm forward, his fist was directed to collide straight into Gullivette’s. Using every fiber of power he had amassed through density and mass manipulation, the nefarious, young man gave this attack everything he had.


‘No telling the result of this move,’ Jacob admitted as time appeared to slow down between the two of them. ‘Her size far outmatches me, and I have no idea if I’ve amassed enough density and strength to beat her at this size, but I have no other choice than to try. Even if I shrunk, I wouldn’t be able to slip through her closed fist. I wouldn’t be fast enough to evade her either, she’d strike me before then, so either I win or die, right now!’


“GULLIVETTE!” Jacob screamed, his fist rushing through the air.


“JACOB!” Annie cried, as her massive fist collided into Jacob’s


In perfect unison, simultaneously, their fists collided and came to an earthshaking stand still. Ghywin himself was flown across the ground as the burst of air exploded in all directions, flinging sand in all directions and forcing Ghywin to get swept along the ground and pushed several yards away. Finally grabbing a large rock sticking out of the earth, Ghywin managed to stop his momentum as the wind threatened to blow him away.


Annie felt the power of Jacob’s fist, but was completely blinded by rage alongside Jacob as the two punched one another causing an absolute explosion of energy. Many of the fleeing soldiers, and criminally armed men, were caught up in this shockwave as some struck the surrounding wall and broke every bone in their body. One man flew up in a tornado before plummeting to the ground, his head cracking on the remains of a vehicle as his remains continued to fly across the ground.


‘Unbelievable!’ Ghywin struggled to keep hold of the stone, which had begun to wobble. ‘Despite her size, Jacob still managed to deliver an equally powerful punch! How the hell is that even possible!? Who is this guy!?’


Feeling his arm beginning to tremble, his strength was depleting as Jacob found that Annie was beginning to overcome him. Feeling his feet slide against the sand, he gritted his teeth as his eyes had become bloodshot. More blood was oozing from his ears and nose, his veins turning from purple to black as he felt the odds oppressing him entirely.


‘Never forget what you are…’ Jacob reminded himself, remembering every nightmare and every man, woman and child he had ever been responsible for shrinking or killing. ‘You are… A monster… This world…Hates you… Everyone… Fucking… HATES YOU!’


“GAAAHHHHH!?” With a final scream of pure malice and hatred, Jacob felt the muscles in his back burst as he delivered every last ounce of power and transferred it into his fist.


Suddenly Annie felt the pressure, her knuckles cracking and her body suddenly descending. At first she was unable to understand what had happened, but it quickly became clear as Jacob’s fist began to grow bigger and bigger… No… Her fist was growing smaller and smaller…


‘No way!’ Annie came to a horrific realization, one she had never foreseen. ‘Could it be!? Is Jacob… Is he shrinking me!?’


“ANNNNNNNIIIIEEEE!” Jacob cried with rage, using his abilities on a primal scale as his contact with Annie allowed him to pull her from the massive size she had grown to.


In the blink of an eye, Annie was forced back down to her normal size, Jacob’s fist reaching forward now and grabbing her by the throat. With the last of his broken strength, Jacob lifted her high into the air before bringing her down painfully into the ground with a powerful smash. The sand burst sideways, the earth shaking yet again before the enraged Jacob straddled her and began to pummel her to death.


“Annie!?” Ghywin watched in horror as Jacob began to beat the snot out of Annie.


Punching her consecutively with each fist, Jacob began striking Annie in the face and jaw from left and right in sequence. His eyes blood red, face splattered with the remnants of her allies, her once childhood friend was now the one beating her to death. Feeling her jaw break and her skull fracture, Annie’s face became bloody and battered as she was relentlessly assaulted.


“YOU BETRAYED ME!” Jacob screamed, all of the pent up feelings from his childhood releasing all at once with this barbaric and brutal assault.


“I LOVED YOU! I TRUSTED YOU! AND YOU FUCKING LEFT ME TO DIE!” Jacob cried, then grabbing her by the face and beginning to bash the back of her head into the ground. Blood began to gush everywhere, her lips cut and eyes bruised. Her nose bled uncontrollably, and Annie couldn’t even think let alone fight now. It appeared it was over, yet Jacob refused to relent in his assault.


As he continued to violently put an end to the life of Annie, aka Gullivette, commander Ghywin could only watch in horror. Tears filled his eyes, the realization that his entire team had essentially been annihilated at the hands of this maniacal, psychotic and wicked, young man.


‘Annie…’ Ghywin choked at the thought of her death, could it be? Could the great Gullivette have met her match?


‘No…’ Ghywin answered for himself. ‘Annie… This cannot be the day you die… I can’t allow it… I know you would want me to run, and admittedly I’m tempted to… But I’d rather die alongside you, than watch this piece of shit take the light in your eyes away from me forever… I refuse… I refuse to let him take you from me! From this world, who needs you!’


“You bastard!” Ghywin shouted, slowly standing to his feet as he began to limp across the ground and towards Jacob. “You fucking coward! Do you hear me!? You are a fucking coward!”


At long last, Jacob halted his fury. Annie was making noises that were indistinguishable from a human being, her eyes swollen and face battered beyond recognition. Gasping for air as her throat collapsed from the inside out, Jacob had finally come to realize the extent of what he had done.


“Annie…” Jacob murmured, his rage starting to subside while he looked down at his old childhood friend.


“I… I… Uh… I…” Annie couldn’t speak, as Jacob turned to face Ghywin who was getting closer.


“Get off of her! Come fight me you bastard!” Ghywin was desperate, he just wanted to bide as much time for Annie to recover as possible. While she was in bad shape, he knew she had an impeccable recovery speed, he only hoped it was enough for her to survive this slaughter.


“You’re still alive…” Jacob couldn’t believe it, Ghywin was proving to be more resilient than anticipated.


“Don’t you hear me!?” Ghywin shouted. “I said get off of her!”


“Shut up…” Jacob started to lose it again. “Shut up! SHUT UP!”


Annie then reawakened, her mind coming back from the brutality of the beating she received. Hearing Ghywin still standing tall and proud, his courage never fading, it became clear that he was going to get himself killed. Feeling her heart shatter at the thought of losing one more ally, especially Ghywin, Annie began to address her condition as she lay beneath Jacob in a broken state.


‘Move…’ Annie thought desperately. ‘You worthless… Pathetic… Piece. Of. Shit! MOVE! GOD DAMMIT GULLIVETTE! I SAID FUCKING MOVE!’


As Ghywin approached Jacob, pulling out a spare pistol to try and delay him further, Jacob prepared to stand and kill the man. As he moved and shifted his weight, he felt the earth rumbling for the last and final time. As Ghywin watched while Jacob reached out for him, a smile forming on the commander's face at the thought of successfully saving Annie, neither of the men had any idea just how much mental fortitude that Gullivette still possessed.


Realizing this was her last and only chance to put an end to this, Annie put every last ounce of strength, which was quickly fading, into growing as tall as she could one last time. As Jacob nearly touched the chest of Ghywin, threatening to shrink and kill him, Gullivette rose once again. Feeling a grip tighten around his entire body, Jacob was lifted into the air as Annie grew to a size of which she had never obtained before.


Previously her known maximum height was seventy five feet, but in this state of primal intuition, Annie had somehow managed to break the barrier of her limitations and grew to a height that was over a hundred feet in size! Ghywin fell backwards as he watched Annie’s massive foot grow real time just above him. It passed over him, collapsing a few yards away and crushing the remains of several enemy combatants.


“Annie…” Ghywin was speechless, looking up to see the incredible display.


“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Annie screamed with all of her anger and rage, coiling her arm as far behind her as possible while holding Jacob tightly in her grasp.


Before Jacob could comprehend what she was doing, or use his power to shrink her back to normal size, it was too late. After getting caught off guard by Ghywin, Annie had made use of the distraction with the utmost perfection. As if she was the star pitcher in a baseball game, she hurled Jacob with the last of her strength as he was sent flying through the air at mach speed.


“Annie!?” Jacob screamed, his voice vanishing instantly as he was flung across the earth and out of sight almost instantly. Just like that, with quick thinking, Jacob was out of the battlefield.


“Gullivette!” Ghywin watched as Annie quickly shrank back down, collapsing into his arms with perfect timing as she returned to normal size. Her condition was still critical, and she couldn’t even walk as Ghywin held her tightly in his arms.


“H-hurry…” Annie sputtered, barely conscious. “B-before… He comes… Back…”


“God bless you Annie…” Ghywin put her arm over his shoulders, quickly vacating the battlefield as they headed back towards the wall to return to a vehicle and get the hell out of dodge.


“I’ll be damned, you actually did it!” Ghywin felt a relief unlike anything he’d ever experienced. “Annie! You saved us!”


“No…” Annie began sobbing, remembering the deaths of Bryan and Erica, and nearly all the rest of their tightly knit task force. “Not everyone…”


As they exited through the wall, Annie turned towards the sky where she had thrown Jacob as far as possible. She wondered if he was alive, but she thought better than to think he would die so easily. After all, she believed him to be dead once, and that was a mistake. That was a mistake she wouldn’t make again.


‘Jacob…’ Annie thought with sadness. ‘This isn’t… How I thought our reunion… Would go…’



End Notes:

Please leave a review and let me know what you thought of this intense chapter! Looking forward to it!

Chapter 16 - Revelations by KYS
Author's Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

Apologies, work has been very busy and it's been super hard to find time to write. I miss the days of daily uploads, but I'll do what I can to at least wrap up the second volume so you don't have to wait so dang long!

In any case, we are only a handful of chapters from the end of Volume II

Enjoy



Volume II

Chapter 16

Revelations


The room was silent and foreboding, the expression of disbelief and shock present on Blaire’s face as she had finally awakened after being knocked out by a distrusting Jinshin. After coming back home upon learning the gravity of the missing persons that she had been researching at the library, it was uncanny to say the least when Blaire returned home to find two shrunken strangers on her coffee table, and a sword wielding Asian woman of whom she had never met a day in her life.


“Well?” Jinshin said sternly. “Will you answer my questions? Or not? Time is not a commodity of which I possess at the moment.”


“I… What is going on?” Blaire was still disoriented, especially after the bizarre nightmare she had prior to waking up. Unable to remember the details of the dream, however, the redhead turned her gaze towards the two shrunken individuals still sitting upon the surface of her coffee table.


Her eyes opened wide upon recognizing them both, in fact, it perturbed her to say the least. “No way… Elizabeth Sanchez? Benjamin…?”


Unable to believe that this woman had recognized them, Benjamin and Liz exchanged a glance before the young man stood to his feet and held a hand up to his chin in thought.


“You know us?” Ben asked curiously.


“You are both residents of Valdez,” Blaire explained. “I just researched the both of you at the library, I was trying to understand why so many people were going missing without a trace here… This is very strange, what are you all doing here? Why are you two so… Small!”


“I said I’d be asking the questions,” Jinshin interrupted.


“Jinshin,” Benjamin inserted. “With all due respect, can’t you see she is as innocent as myself? I know that look in her eyes, I can tell she is not involved with the organization. Let her understand the situation, I beg of you!”


“Ben, we must be careful…” Jinshin was hesitant, but ultimately she felt the same feeling that Ben did. It was clear that Blaire was innocent, she wasn’t a fool not to see it. However, this woman was close to Jacob, and this little detail was something Jinshin hoped to take advantage of.


“Who is Jacob to you?” Jinshin asked, and Benjamin decided to cooperate for the time being.


“I met him a little over a month ago,” Blaire revealed, getting the sense that perhaps these strangers could clue her into whatever it was that Jacob had gotten involved with. She was not an idiot, the lack of information on Jacob was disturbing to her. Whether he was a good person or not, Blaire simply had to find out who she had welcomed into her home, and her bed. It was gnawing at her soul.


“Where?” Jinshin asked.


“At a food wagon he worked at,” Blaire revealed. “He was very charming, we seemed to click rather quickly. However, that woman right there!” Blaire gestured towards Elizabeth using her gaze, and the tiny woman stared up at her with a sorrowful expression. “That’s Elizabeth Sanchez! I met her father not long ago, actually! She went missing, but she’s here! She’s alive! Benjamin too, I read about both of you in the archives at the library! What the hell happened to you two!?”


Suddenly Liz became angry, tears filling her eyes as she stormed to her feet and began signing with her hands furiously at everyone. Jinshin and Benjamin looked at her with heavy hearts, but ultimately were unable to understand her.


“Hey!” Blaire suddenly chirped. “You can sign? I know how to read sign language!”


“No way! Seriously!?” Ben smiled, this was actually fantastic news. It killed him being unable to communicate with Liz, but if Blaire could be her voice, then perhaps he could finally learn more about her specific circumstances. “Jinshin, we should let Blaire be Liz’s voice! This is great! Especially if she knew Jacob and worked with him, don’t you agree?”


“What if she lies to us?” Jinshin was hesitant to trust Blaire so soon, it was in her nature after all.


“Then Liz will shake her head at us, right?” Benjamin turned and smiled at Liz. Returning a smile, the tiny woman nodded frantically. Never had Benjamin seen her so excited, it was a relief after all the trauma she had endured under the torment of Deita. “See? No harm, no foul!”


Jinshin sighed, perhaps she was keeping her guard up too much. Nodding silently, she permitted Blaire to communicate with Elizabeth.


“Go ahead,” Blaire faced Elizabeth. “Tell me what happened to you!”


Being able to finally speak for the first time since she had been shrunk and sold off to the organization, Elizabeth finally began to reveal the details of her living nightmare. Signing hastily, Blaire’s expression slowly became increasingly horrified as the details of Liz’ experience really began to fill her with dread. It took several moments, but eventually Liz had fully divulged the brutal torture and humiliation at the hands of Deita, and the reason she had suffered in the first place… Because of Jacob.


Tears streaming down her cheeks, Blaire closed her eyes and began to clench her teeth. Shaking her head in disbelief, the poor woman began to sob uncontrollably. Liz also cried a bit, happy to finally vent to someone who could actually understand her. It was not only a relief, but perhaps now her truth could in turn provide them even more information, since Blaire had appeared to be very close with Jacob at this point.


“Unspeakable…” Blaire murmured with a broken heart. “I… I almost can’t believe it. It all makes sense now, I doubt Jacob lived here his entire life at all. Why… Why would he do such a thing? And to think this entire time… He was… Oh God…”


“We were both deceived by him as well,” Benjamin revealed. “I had been invited to a party myself. I hardly knew him that well, but he seemed like an upbeat guy and I really admired him for that. It wasn’t long afterwards I was blindsided, and ever since I was enslaved in that brutal organization… If it wasn’t for Jinshin, our hero… Liz would be in the belly of a woman, and I’d probably have been disposed of for being too difficult to handle.”


“How is this even possible? How could Jacob have such an ability? It’s straight out of a fiction novel…” Blaire struggled to understand the details, but she knew it was the truth. It was unclear to her, but it almost felt as if she could feel their emotions and thoughts inside of her own spirit, amplifying her own emotions tenfold. Withholding her tears alone was a difficult task.


“From what I know personally, Jacob has supposedly possessed this power since he was a child,” Jinshin clarified for the sake of looping Blaire into the fold. Despite her concerns, she knew true emotional distress when she saw it, and Blaire had earned her trust this way. “There was some kind of experimentation going on then, and Jacob wasn’t the only one… There was another. I don’t know her name, but rumors call her Gullivette. Her abilities appear to be the complete opposite of Jacob’s.”


“Incredible…” Blaire felt her heart pounding violently. Her entire world upended in mere moments, and yet her spirit knew the words of these strangers were the absolute truth. However, despite their disdain for Jacob, something inside of Blaire was telling her that it wasn’t as cut and dry as it may seem. But she wasn’t quite sure what that was, honestly.


Composing herself and trying to accept the situation at hand, Blaire took a deep breath and decided to address the reason these people were here to begin with.


“So what brought you here, then?” Blaire asked. “Something tells me it wasn’t Jacob… So why come here? Wouldn’t it be safer for you three to hide somewhere less obvious?”


“I’m not sure what Liz told you, but I’ll assume you’re smart enough to understand my previous involvement,” Jinshin mentioned.


“Assume to be correct,” Blaire answered, her once bubbly and innocent nature turning into something else entirely. Her heart was breaking, the truth of Jacob’s evil nature hard to process. But Blaire was not one to judge anyone, instead she just wanted to understand the why and how. Her life had always been upended, but this was just absolute insanity.


“After barely escaping with our lives,” Jinshin began, “I received a call from a man of whom I did not know. He directed us here, claiming you to be his daughter. For some reason, he said we needed to use you in order to send a message to this Gullivette person and enlist her help in taking down the organization. That’s the only information I got, and admittedly I assumed you would know more about the details…”


Somehow the shock on Blaire’s face continued to expand to impossible lengths. Unable to wrap her head around this little detail, she shook her head in disbelief.


“No way,” Blaire declared. “I do not know who you spoke with, but it couldn’t have been my father. He wouldn’t know where I am, this much I can confirm without a shadow of a doubt. Even if it were my father, someone else must be involved, I can assure you.”


“And how is that?” Jinshin questioned, crossing her arms and raising her brow.


“A man named Charle’s once harassed me in front of Jacob not long ago,” Blaire revealed. “Long story short, my parents hired him to find me. He never had the chance to inform them of where I had gone, because I just learned today that he never made the flight home. After everything you have told me, I have come to believe that Jacob murdered Charles in order to protect me from my corrupt family. You see, I ran away from them not too far back… My father wouldn’t even know where I live, and if Charles didn’t tell them, who exactly would have known about me other than Jacob himself? Do you understand now why nothing you’re saying to me makes any sense?”


“That’s a lot of information to absorb…” Jinshin tried to process everything Blaire had just told her, but she was skeptical. “How do you know for sure that Jacob killed Charles before he told your family about your location?”


“I know my father, and especially my mother,” Blaire defended herself. “I can absolutely assure you, Jinshin. If Charles had told them where I was, they’d have sent a small army to come and collect me. My father wouldn’t call you, someone he doesn’t even know, and have you come hide here unless there was someone else involved. Admittedly this doesn’t make any sense either, but that only proves my point. I’m not sure who exactly told you to come here, but it’s clear that some mysterious party wanted us to meet one another.”


“I can agree with that,” Jinshin admitted. “Apparently they want us to get Gullivette involved too. But why? How would we even know how to get a hold of her? Someone is manipulating us from the shadows, and honestly I’m not too pleased to find this out!”


“Please unbind me,” Blaire began to strain in her restraints. “It hurts! Do you trust me now?”


“Where will you go when I release you?” Jinshin asked.


“I’m assuming you want my help, don’t you?” Blaire was confused. “Jinshin, my entire past was a waste of my life. Before I met Jacob, I wasn’t sure what my purpose in this world even was! But now, it seems very clear to me. I was already on the path of discovery when I tried to understand where the missing people of Valdez had gone, but now I know the truth… I won’t walk away from this! I can’t… Please, I’m not a fighter or soldier like you, but I want to help! At the very least, I can help you return Ben and Liz to their families!”


“In this condition?” Benjamin chuckled. “I appreciate your moral dedication, I really do. However, I don’t think I can face my family at this size. I wonder, whoever may be behind our meeting here, if they want us to unite with Gullivette because of a specific reason…”


Jinshin’s eyes widened, an obvious solution presenting itself in her mind. “Of course! If Jacob can shrink others, then what if Gullivette can grow the shrunken back to normal!?”


“Exactly!” Benjamin smiled, facing Liz who was also shocked to realize that perhaps they weren’t as permanently shrunk as originally thought.


“Wait, so if Jacob shrinks people and objects, you think Gullivette can grow them back to normal?” Blaire still found it hard to believe that such people could possess such powers at all. Yet, in her heart and soul, she somehow knew it was the truth. In fact, something strange was brewing deep inside of her, yet she couldn’t explain it. Shifting the feelings towards the back of her mind, Blaire tried to focus on the current issue.


“Then how do we contact her?” Blaire asked.


“Considering she’s part of a covert government task force, on the deepest and most classified level, I have no fucking idea!” Jinshin shook her head in frustration. “Unless their communications intel is… Wait… That might work…”


“What will work?” Ben asked, as Liz continued to listen but ultimately didn’t have much to say. She looked around the room, as Jinshin walked up to Blaire and began to undo her bindings.


“Blaire, are you certain you want to get involved with us?” Jinshin questioned, freeing Blaire of her restraints as the young woman rubbed her sore wrists. “There’s no telling the danger we’re in… I doubt the organization will just cut us loose. The one behind it all, Avaramix, has deep ties in many places. It wouldn’t shock me if the police are also on the lookout. Even if I returned these two back to their families, Avaramix would easily find out and have them all killed… This is the evil we are dealing with, do you understand?”


“I do,” Blaire stood to her feet and smiled at them all. “Of all the people I could have met, I had to meet Jacob. If it’s not fate that brought us together, then I don't know what did. All I know is that you yourself cannot simply contact this Gullivette, right? But maybe I can!”


“Really? How?” Ben asked.


“Well if it’s true, and this Avaramix person has ties with Valdez Police somehow, they shouldn’t recognize me, then, right?” Blaire asked. “And if I were to enter the department and ask for Gullivette from the government, someone would have to grow curious, right? You think it’d be enough to get their interest and stir the pot a bit?”


“Highly unlikely,” Jinshin doubted the idea. “It could get you killed if the wrong people heard someone like you asking for a high profile agent. However, if they do monitor communications, using a trigger word such as Gullivette could get their sights aimed towards you. It’s risky, and I wouldn’t be able to protect you, but ultimately it’s your decision…”


“Of course it is,” Blaire smiled, though she did feel slightly nervous at the thought of getting involved in this way. “If it means curing Ben and Liz of this… Curse… I want to help! Besides, I was so close to Jacob… All this time and I couldn’t see it… I have to do this. I want to help!”


“So be it,” Jinshin nodded. “You’ll go to the police and stir up the pot, but how? This plan seems far-fetched, it’s unlikely the government will want to get involved.”


“What if I mentioned something about people being shrunk?” Blaire suggested. “If I made some heinous, supernatural claim, that might be enough to get the interest of a woman who can grow to unimaginable heights, couldn’t it?”


“Of course!” Jinshin was impressed. “That could work! This task force always managed to locate more and more facilities that they dismantled entirely. Perhaps if you gave clues to another facility here in Valdez, it could lure them here. It’s still risky, however, so you must be careful.”


Liz began to sign again, as Blaire turned and noticed her.


“She is saying something,” Blaire interrupted, listening intently. After Liz was finished, Blaire nodded firmly.


“What did she say?” Jinshin asked.


“She’s concerned about whoever it was that called you,” Blaire revealed. “Elizabeth is wondering if it’s a good idea to do the very thing that a stranger wanted us to do. After all, he brought you to me, and in turn wanted you to use me in order to get the attention of Gullivette.”


“Assuming your father wasn’t responsible, I’m inclined to agree with her, but Gullivette may be our only option to restore the size of them both,” Jinshin noted. “So I’ll leave it to you to decide, Blaire.”


“Well…” Blaire swallowed nervously. Her moral innocence pushed her to help them, at whatever cost. However, she was still human, was she not? It was in her nature to be afraid, and afraid Blaire was indeed. Fear is what caused her to flee from her family, from Seattle. Now she was afraid for these three, knowing how far they’d come to hide in her home. Despite how sudden and unexplained this entire situation had been, Blaire knew deep in her soul that this was fate intertwined.


“Fuck it…” Blaire declared, summoning the courage she needed to give Ben and Liz a chance at having a normal life again. 


“I’m not the terrified little girl I used to be… So you know what? Let’s do it!”




“Jacob…”


“Hm?” Jacob couldn’t see, nor could he feel his body. All around him was a dark expanse of nothingness, and yet a voice was seemingly calling out to him.


“Forgive me, child… Had I known what they would do to you, I never would have given you away… I wish I could have been there, and for that, I am truly sorry…”


“Who… Who are you?” Jacob felt the presence of a woman, her voice soothing in nature as he felt his spirit enter a state of pure relaxation and serenity. Reaching out all around him, he couldn’t see his arms or body. It felt like he was floating in a vast void, yet the voice was seemingly all around him and very close also.


“Jacob… You must conquer the monster that has manifested inside of you…”


“I… I don’t know if I can…” Jacob murmured, starting to remember who he was and where he had come from.


“You must protect her, Jacob…” The voice spoke, somehow growing distant but also reverberating throughout his soul. “You must protect Blaire at all costs… You must protect Annie… You must protect… Yourself…”


“I don’t know if I can fight any longer…” Jacob spoke with a weak tone. “I… I just want this pain to come to an end…”


“You must not falter, Jacob… I am so sorry… My child…”


“What…?”


“Wake up.”


“Who… Who are you!?”


“Jacob… Wake… Up!”


The eyes of Jacob shot wide open, his back seizing as he began to cough and sputter sand that had piled over his face. Rolling onto his stomach, he began to vomit uncontrollably. The immediate relief afterwards allowed him to regain his thoughts, as he tried to remember what had happened. Then it all came rushing back to him, the great battle he had entered with Annie and her task force. The carnage that he had committed, how close he came to putting an end to the infamous Gullivette.


“Annie…” Jacob slowly stood to his feet, turning his head and realizing just how far she had thrown him. A smile swept across his battered face, as he stumbled towards the direction he thought he had been flung from.


“I’m sorry, Annie…” Jacob said to himself, limping forward as he made his way back towards the ruins. “I let my anger consume me for too long, haven’t I? And this is where it’s gotten me… What have I become? Annie… Maybe you should have come to finish me off… I don’t know if I have the will to live any longer…”


As Jacob continued onward, his feet slumping through the thick sand at his feet, Jacob began to think of Blaire. Tears began to fill his eyes, the reality of his pathetic and wicked existence becoming all too clear to him now.


‘What the hell am I doing?’ Jacob thought to himself miserably. ‘Was it worth it, you damned fool? All this death and hatred… And for what? To teach the world a lesson? What the hell am I doing… What is my purpose…? Am I… Am I so soulless that I’m just an emotionless void of emptiness and evil?’


Feeling a pain shoot up his calf, Jacob hit the ground as he fell to his knees. Tears began to pour down his face, the cruel reality of his evil nature beginning to overwhelm him.


‘What would Blaire think of me, if she ever found out what I’ve done?’ Jacob thought with sorrow and misery. Beginning to hate himself on a whole new level, he leaned forward and buried his head into the sand as he began to sob out loud.


‘Elizabeth… All of those people… Why did I never care? Why did I ever return to the organization at all? What the hell am I even doing with my life? And now I almost killed the only friend I ever made in this cruel world… Oh Annie… You must have been so happy to see me alive, after all those years… And all I could do was blame you for the torment I suffered… That we both suffered…’


Dragging his fingers through the sand and clenching his hands into fists, Jacob slowly lifted himself back up. Anger building up within his heart, the cruel reality of what Jacob was began to ring clear as ever.


“I understand now,” Jacob spoke out loud. “Blaire… What I’ve dragged you into without your knowing is beyond words. You deserved so much better, and I used my charm to deceive you, because I wanted you all for myself… I’m disgusted with my actions… However, I don’t deserve atonement… How… How could I have been so blinded by my own anger to have become this epitome of evil!?”


Standing back to his feet with determination and a newfound realization, Jacob finally began to understand himself. Hatred was all he ever knew, it was all he ever wanted to inflict in this world. To wrong those who he felt were indifferent to his suffering. The fact that people can go about their lives, uncaring and unwilling to stop the evil that plagues this world. The harsh truth was this, that Jacob wanted the world to suffer because he believed that all living people were beyond redemption.


However, he now understood this was a fallacy of his own making, created by the monster that had manifested within his soul.


‘Annie,’ Jacob thought with solace. ‘I blamed you because I was angry you didn’t come back for me, however I never considered that perhaps you were right. You had every reason to think I was dead, and every reason to flee with your life. I saw it in your eyes, the relief when you realized I was indeed still alive. I also watched the disappointment manifest, when you then realized how evil I myself had become. It crushed me, Annie. It made me hate you even more, to think that you believed you were somehow more moral than myself. Yet you defended your people with all of your might. Against all odds, you managed to defeat me, using the last of your strength to put an end to me before I could kill those you loved… Annie…’


Starting to walk forward again, Jacob felt a new mission beginning to manifest within his mind. Using the little strength he had after a harsh defeat, it was clear now what had to be done. The one responsible for the continuation of bloodshed and misfortune in the world that Jacob lived within. It was obvious now, what his purpose had become.


‘I won’t ask to be forgiven,’ Jacob thought. ‘Blaire, I don’t deserve you. Deita, perhaps if I had been more kind, you wouldn’t have turned out to be as evil as I am. Liz, there is a special place in hell for what I put you through. I only hope that somehow, you managed to keep on living… And Annie… I promise you this, Annie. With all of my heart and soul, if I even fucking have one… I swear this!’


“I’m coming for you…” Jacob declared. “Avaramix, this is all you're doing… And I allowed myself to be your weapon… Without me, you and your organization are nothing! Without me, the suffering in this world would plummet immensely! Without you, Avaramix… Perhaps the suffering in this world could be prevented in great multitudes. And that is why…”


Jacob gritted his teeth, scowling as he continued onward with his newfound purpose. Completely unaware of the supernatural experience he had while unconscious, it appeared to have touched his soul whether Jacob knew this or not. After facing the reality of death at the hands of his defeat against Annie, perhaps now he truly began to reflect on the monster had had become. Maybe, in Jacob’s mind, it would take a monster to destroy a monster.


“That is why I’m coming for you… Avaramix!”



End Notes:

Leave a review and let me know your thoughts and feedback <3

Chapter 17 - Subject Zero by KYS
Author's Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

Sorry it's been awhile, life got insanely busy... Still is, but I'm glad I was able to find time to get this chapter out finally! Only one left.... THE VOLUME II FINALE!

Enjoy :D



Volume II

Chapter 17

Subject Zero


“Hey, Rodriguez!” The fellow officer called out to his partner, as he stumbled down the hallway with a donut in one hand and a coffee mug in the other. He was rather rotund, nearly walking over himself as he tried to catch up to Rodriguez who had turned to acknowledge his name being called.


“What’s up Bob?” Rodriguez questioned, looking at his watch to see that his shift was nearly over. “Make it quick, I got a date with the sweetheart this evening.”


“You heard about that redhead who came in claiming to have information on the missing people of Valdez?”


“Seriously?” Rodriguez had not heard of this at all. “Who? When?”


“Her name is Blaire Whitaker,” Bob explained. “Get this, she claims to know what happened to the missing people, and you’ll never believe what she’s saying. Bonafide nut job, let me tell yuh!”


“Bob, cut the shit talk,” Rodriguez was genuinely interested now, for his own specific reasons. “What is she saying? You know how important this case has been to me!”


“I know man,” Bob shook his head. “Your missing cousin, Elizabeth, I totally get it. But listen, this nut case is claiming that those who went missing were shrunk and sold off in a trafficking organization. Really, absolutely insane claims. It’s a dead end, just figured you’d find it interesting was all.”


“Shrunk? Like what, that movie? Honey I shrunk the kids' type shit?” Rodriguez scratched his head. “No kidding, maybe you’re right. Regardless, maybe she’s mentally ill and does actually know something, right? There have been zero witnesses or helpful leads since the very first disappearance. Are we just going to pawn this bitch off to a psych ward?”


“Can’t put her away for being a nut, but she’s refusing to leave unless we get the interest of some woman she’s been calling Gullivette,” Bob revealed. “If you want to see for yourself, feel free to stop by her room before you clock out. The boss isn’t sure what to do with her yet.”


“Right, I’ll see what I can get out of her then,” Rodriguez immediately began to head towards the interrogation room that Blaire was being held in, as Bob took a bite of his donut and shook his head.


While most of the department and its officers had hit dead ends in the case of the missing Valdez residents, Rodriguez Sanchez was unable to let it go so easily. After his cousin, Elizabeth Sanchez, had gone missing her; entire family had fallen into shambles. With her mother and father heartbroken and spiritually empty, Rodriguez had done everything in his power to uncover a lead of any kind, but always failed to locate a trace of his missing cousin or any of the victims.


Approaching the room, the officer entered and closed the door behind him. The young and redheaded woman sat still and quiet at the table, hands folded on the surface. She turned her head slightly, smiling faintly and acknowledging his presence. However, she didn’t speak right away.


“Miss Whitaker?” Rodriguez asked.


“Yes?” Blaire answered. The officer then sat across from her at the table, and leaned forward.


“You’ve been quite the talk among us officers, it appears,” Rodriguez tried to lighten the mood, unsure of what to think of this young and seemingly innocent woman.


“I’m sure they all think I’m insane,” Blaire responded calmly. Her gaze turned towards his nametag, and a smile spread across her lips. “Ah, so my plan worked. I was wondering if I had come too late, and if you’d have gotten off work already or not.”


“Excuse me?” Rodriguez had no idea what she meant by this.


“You must understand, most people wouldn’t believe what I had to say at all. My friends and I, we came to accept that this entire mission of mine would be utterly pointless. However, with how many people had gone missing, an idea struck me. It was brilliant, to say the least. I’ll admit, it wasn’t entirely my own idea, but the result is what matters most.”


“I apologize, what are you telling me exactly?” Rodriguez was trying to understand, this had not been the interaction he had expected to have with a stranger.


“First we looked up all of the officers within the Valdez department,” Blaire revealed, leaning forward and smiling with a bubbly appearance. “As luck would have it, I recognized your name specifically. Rodriguez Sanchez, but Sanchez is a common last name, so I had to dig a bit further. It didn’t take long to realize you were indeed related to Elizabeth Sanchez, the last person to have gone missing in Valdez among the string of vanishings. With this information, my friends and I determined that if we told the truth, as crazy as it sounds, it would certainly draw your attention and lead you straight to this room, and here we are! It worked wonderfully.”


“You… You wanted me to come here? You knew I would?” The officer was stunned, no way that Bob had known this. Could this woman be serious?


“Knowing her father, Josiah, I figured his determination to find his daughter would be matched by a family member who was in the police department. Would I be wrong about that? Isn’t that why you came here so quickly? You wanted to see if I had any knowledge of Elizabeth, right? Who is she too you, family wise? Your cousin?”


“What exactly is it you know?” Rodriguez was sold, he knew this woman was telling him the truth. It was in her eyes, and she didn’t strike him as crazy. The only crazy thing to Rodriguez was the immense quantity of missing people, without a damned trace, and this was the long awaited shot he’d been waiting for to learn what may have happened.


“Liz is safe,” Blaire revealed point blank. “But she’s also in danger, and so are my friends and myself.”


“Liz…” Rodriguez was now sure that Blaire was an ally. The only people who called his cousin Liz, were friends. “Okay, you have my ears. Tell me what you know. Where is Liz?”


“The department is corrupt with officers,” Blaire explained. “Already have I put myself in danger by revealing the truth. Those who are innocent, will think I’m insane. Those who are corrupt, will know what I speak of, and will likely report it to a very nefarious organization. This organization is responsible for the missing people, but that’s not why I’m here now. The reason I’m here is I need your help. I am very new to all of this, just as you are now too. I understand how insane this all seems, on such short notice.”


“Go on…” Rodriguez struggled with the idea that his fellow officers could be corrupt, but he at least wanted to let this woman say everything she had come to say.


“I need you to call your superiors, bypass your chief,” Blaire instructed. “You need to ask them to send Gullivette down to Valdez to speak with me. They’ll act like they don’t know what you’re talking about, but trust me the message will get to where it needs to go, this I’m certain.”


“What about my cousin?” Rodriguez challenged. “How do I know you’re telling me the truth?”


“It’s not safe to bring you to her quite yet,” Blaire admitted. “However, Gullivette can save her. While I know where Liz is… She…”


“She’s what?” Rodriguez scoffed. “Shrunk? Is that what you’re telling me? The missing people are all shrunk?”


“I have nothing to lose,” Blaire admitted. “Frankly I’m not sure I trust you either, it seems it’s hard to trust anybody nowadays. But I trust my friends, and I just want to see Liz and Ben return home, but in order to do that I need you to send that message to your superiors for me… It’s the only way. I have no other connections, I have nothing.”


“And you plan to stay here until this Gullivette arrives? Is that it?”


“If they let me,” Blaire answered. “I have nothing more to say. You have to make the choice. Either you’re desperate to save your cousin, or you think I’m crazy. It makes no difference to me, one way or another, I’ll find a way to save them. I just hope you’ll allow me to speed up that process.”


“Well,” Rodriguez stood to his feet, studying Blaire’s expressions carefully. “Fuck, I guess what the hell. However, if you’re pulling my leg, I’ll toss your ass in the nut ward. You got that? This better not be some sick joke…”


“I’ve spoken the truth.” Blaire asserted.


“We’ll see about that,” Rodriguez scoffed, heading towards the door. “You’re right, after all. I am desperate to save my cousin. So desperate, I’ll indulge your insane claims. Hang tight, and let’s see if what you say bears any fruit…”




“Get me those damn bandages! And where is that damn satellite phone!?” Commander Ghywin was frantically trying to restore order to the remainder of his task force. With Annie in critical condition, it was all he could do to try and keep her in decent condition.


As there were only three soldiers left, not including Annie and Ghywin, they had taken refuge inside one of their vehicles which had been driven a mile off the road. The sun was starting to set, the intense heat beginning to dissipate as the winds grew cold and sharp. Coming in and out of consciousness, Annie groaned with pain and agony. After being beaten to within an inch of her life, somehow she had summoned a strength that went far beyond anything she ever thought herself to be capable of.


As one of the three soldiers remaining rushed over to treat Annie’s wounds, Ghywin hovered above her with intense concern as he hoped her speedy recovery abilities would soon be able to kick in and restore her to a normal condition. Then, something he had not expected, Annie weakly reached over and grabbed her commander by the hand gently.


“Gh-... Ghywin…” Annie murmured, her eyes slowly opening as she regained full consciousness for the first time since they’d fled the battle after her astounding comeback against the fierce and unrelenting Jacob.


“I’m here, Annie…” Ghywin answered, a tear beginning to form in his left eye. After losing his entire team to the evil and despicable Jacob, it was clear now just how important Annie had become to this world they resided upon.


‘Annie,’ Ghywin thought as he looked into Annie’s eyes. A smile spread across his lips, as he tried to think of what to say to her, but for some reason he struggled to find the words.


“Is… Is it over?” Annie murmured painfully, looking around at the remnants of her team members. The ones who were left, aside from Ghywin, were ones of whom she hardly took the time to know better. After facing what seemed to be death in the flesh, now it seemed foolish that Annie never made a stronger effort to know the lesser members of her team, the ones who hadn’t been around as long as the ones who were now dead and lifeless.


“Annie,” Ghywin responded, not sure how to answer such an innocent and foolish question from a still young and clueless woman. “Throughout the years I’ve trained you to the best of my abilities, despite how confusing and unsure I am of how your abilities seemed to work.”


Ghywin squeezed his grip on Annie’s hand, lifting her knuckles to his chest as he smiled down at her with remorse and regret in his eyes. While Annie was being tended to by their other team member, she looked sadly into Ghywin’s gaze as she listened intently.


“Everyone around me saw you as a monster,” Ghywin continued. “You were brutal to our enemies, without mercy and willing to enact judgment upon your foes in any manner you saw fit. I came to fear you myself, as a result. I often wondered, one day, if you faced a situation that was truly impossible, would you perhaps turn against us and would we be the ones beneath those deadly and massive feet of yours? Despite my hopes for you, I too became weak in my faith and began to wonder if your abilities made you a monster of which I chose to ignore out of fear.”


Leaning even closer to her now, Ghywin’s tear left his eye and fell to her chest where it splashed into a thousand, microscopic droplets. The pain in his expression told Annie everything she needed to know, as she felt her heart flutter at the truth of which he spoke.


“Now I hate myself for losing faith in you at all, even if just a little,” Ghywin admitted, closing his eyes and tilting his head to humble himself before her. “Jacob is the most evil and nefarious weapon I have ever faced in my entire life. He is the greatest enemy of which I have seen this world born into existence in all of human history. Seeing how easily he ripped you from your own growth, reducing you down to normal size so he could easily beat you to a pulp was the most shocking scene I had ever witnessed. I had thought for certain you were going to die, and that I would be next. After he nearly annihilated our entire team without so much as a struggle, for the first time in a long time I thought our lives were going to lose at the hands of an evil incarnate.”


Then, Ghywin released his grip on Annie, standing tall and looking down at her with the biggest expression of relief she had ever seen him express. Lifting his hand, he saluted Annie in front of the three remaining team members, who all paused to salute Annie with respect as their commander did.


“In a moment of great peril, despite the risk to your life, you not only broke an immense record of the greatest height you’ve ever obtained… But you did so when you were on the verge of death, and still managed to use enough strength to throw Jacob so far into the desert that he’d be forced to end the battle, allowing us to escape with our lives.”


Ghywin then fell to one knee, as the other three survivors did the same, all bowing their heads.


“We owe you our lives, Annie. You are not a monster, and you never have been, know this to be the truth. You are more human than most people I’ve met in my lifetime, and I’ll live the rest of my life protecting you and everything you sacrificed on behalf of mine this very day.”


Tears began to fill Annie’s eyes, her ability to regenerate rapidly finally kicking in as she felt her spirit becoming more hopeful as the words of her commander filled her ears. After watching her entire team get brutally murdered in front of her, her failure to predict Jacob’s ambush weighed heavily on her mind. But now, thanks to Ghywin, her soul became eased and weightless.


“Commander! We finally got reception, Whatcom is on the line!”


“About time,” Ghywin quickly took the SAT phone and held it to his ear. “This is Ghywin.”


“I’d ask how the operation went, unfortunately I already know,” Whatcom sounded distressed, the commander could sense it. “Ghywin, it’s best you don’t say anything over this line. I’m not sure what’s going on, but I know well enough that Annie is innocent.”


“What the hell is going on? What are you talking about?” Ghywin was very confused.


“It’s all over the news,” Whatcom revealed. “A hospital attacked by a giantess monster, named Gullivette, released and bred by the United States Government. They’re blaming her for the death of O’Dias Karn as well, and tying your covert task force as the culprits of the most notorious underground trafficking organization ever established on U.S. soil…”


“But none of that is true! What the hell!?” Ghywin couldn’t believe it, was this the plan all along? Avaramix, was this his doing? Assuming that Avaramix planned for the potential failure by Jacob, did that mean this was the backup plan in the event that they succeeded, or at the very least escaped with their lives?


“They recorded your battle, made it look like an innocent slaughter,” Whatcom explained. “I’ve known you a long time, Ghywin, and I know that this version of Annie they’re showcasing is something you’d never allow. Unfortunately there is little I can do, for the time being. You need to get Annie back to headquarters immediately! Her identity has been exposed, she cannot be seen by anyone other than you and the team! Got it?”


“We’re on our way…” Ghywin then hung up the phone, squeezing it tightly as he gritted his teeth.


“You took my team…” Ghywin hissed. “Now you took Annie’s freedom… Curse you, Avaramix. Whoever you are, and wherever you are hiding, coward… Curse you!”




Avaramix stared at the monitor that detailed his decades of research. At long last his plan was all coming together, so flawlessly at that. The lies and deceit were stacked in piles, the usefulness of his subjects beginning to wane and scatter. There was little left to his grand plan, and he had to tread carefully more than ever.


“You bastard,” spoke the voice of Auron Karn, as he entered the laboratory and slammed the door behind him. “I should have known better than to trust you…”


“So you’ve seen the news,” Avaramix smiled, though with his back turned to Auron, the distressed brother of O’Dias was unable to see the man’s expression.


“I’m not a fool, you expect me to believe O’Dias’ death was by accident?” Auron hissed.


“He was in the spotlight, and he got himself caught by the very task force that was designed to infiltrate us and dismantle us,” Avaramix countered, finally turning around and facing Auron with a stern and somber gaze. “Unfortunately, I’ve received word that Jacob too is lost to us. As of yet it is uncertain of his fate, or the total casualties. I took advantage of the situation to dissect the moral support of the population, it was so easy to turn the masses against their own government, ha ha ha ha!”


“I cannot trust you anymore,” Auron knew that Avaramix was lying, unfortunately his brother was a loose cannon. “We could have dealt with O’Dias together, if you had only warned me. I understand he was a problem, but don’t disrespect the decade of testing and experimentation I’ve offered you by lying to me now.”


“Without you, this entire plan falls apart,” Avaramix sighed. “Very well, I suppose the truth is the only path left to take. Despite the workings of your medicine and miracles, my degenerative condition has begun to surpass all methods of my recovery in full. Soon, in a matter of days even, my condition could begin to showcase itself at long last. Rearing its ugly head, my legs and arms will be the first to go, then my mind.”


“So why jeopardize that now? Why lie to me?” Auron questioned, approaching Avaramix boldly. “You have always needed me. Do you think so little of me, that you would kill my brother in secret against me? Do you think I’d have chosen his foolish pride over the integrity of this delicate work? Then you clearly know nothing, Lord Avaramix…”


Avaramix frowned, realizing he underestimated this man. After knowing him for such a long time, he thought he could manipulate Auron as well, but clearly it was the other way around. Auron knew Avaramix all too well, and he saw that now. There was no doubt he needed Auron to finish the research, but how could that be possible now that the truth of O’Dias and his death was bare and exposed?


“I would apologize, but you know me better than that, don’t you?” Avaramix sighed.


“I very much do,” Auron responded curtly. “The tides of this war have shifted. Your days are numbered. No more do we have the uncertain timeline to experiment and craft, nope, not a single day more of such nonsense. I’ve tried to recreate the serum from scratch. I’ve tried to recreate Subject Zero on my own terms, and transfer the findings into your own body. Nothing has worked, and even if I managed to have Jacob or Annie as a subject, they are only fractions of the original serum… It wouldn’t matter, no. It wouldn’t matter at all, the only condition that kept them stable was that of Subject Zero… But she is lost to me now…”


Avaramix opened his eyes with a wide and shocked gaze, his mouth ajar as his brow twitched. His ears perked, he began to question if he had heard Auron correctly. The other Karn took notice, smiling before laughing out loud as he shrugged his shoulders and lifted his hands innocently.


“Don’t be too surprised, Avaramix.” Auron lifted his hand and adjusted his round spectacles with a dashing grin. “You didn’t think I’d allow you to fund and continue my own original project, did you? Not without myself, of course. I wanted to see how far you could take it, if success could be obtained after all. Your personal ideas and fundamentals helped me travel leaps and bounds in ways I never had. However, ultimately, I should have known there was only one path left to take.”


“Impossible,” Avaramix finally spoke, unable to believe what he had just learned. “It was you!? You were the one who began project Genesis!?”


“Actually,” Auron’s grin grew wickedly wider. “It was named Omega:Genesis. The last beginning… The final rebirth… It took multiple meanings, but every meaning was derived from the same goal. You see, when I joined the secret mission to uncover an ancient temple deep beneath the Antarctic ice, it was myself who uncovered the ancient specimen sample that was safeguarded there. It was unbelievable, a sample from a being of another world… In the palm of my own hands…”


“Then… You already knew about Jacob, and Gullivette…!?” Avaramix’ eyes burst in shock and disbelief. “That’s how you knew about Jacob!? You were the one who pointed us in his direction, allowed us to benefit financially from his abilities… You were the one who created him!?”


“Gullivette’s true name is Annie,” Auron revealed to him. “I figured if Jacob was kept around long enough, we’d find Annie as well. However, we do not need them anymore. I only had so much of the original sample left, but even with Jacob and Annie, they are only thirds of the whole of the original genome. What I’ve been truly looking for this entire time, was the original creation that I made using the serum, Subject Zero.”


“Jacob wasn’t Subject Zero…” Avaramix finally came to this realization, he had thought that Jacob was the one who passed down the power to Annie, but was that not the case?


“Indeed he was not,” Auron chuckled as he began to pace around Avaramix. “The sample of DNA I found in Antarctica was unlike anything I’d ever seen. The temple buried there was not of this realm of existence, not truly. How it got here was beyond me, but the DNA sample proves an alien existence, or whatever you want to call it, it was not of this plane of existence. Despite being a sample of blood and other bodily concoctions, it had a living presence inside of it. I’m still not sure what the sample belonged to originally, but I knew exactly what to do with it.”


“You created Subject Zero…” Avaramix murmured in disbelief.


“The first genetically created human being,” Auron revealed. “Implanted to fertilize a living embryo, a creation of my own making. Life, Avaramix. I created a living being, and her abilities were beyond comprehension…”


“What happened to it?”


“Her,” Auron corrected. “Ultimately a normal life was pertinent to her development. We wanted to examine how her childhood would be without the knowledge of what she is. We lent her to the Whitaker family out of Seattle, but into her early adulthood she fled from home because of the oppression of the family. They did everything they could to keep her at home, fearing what could happen if she one day realized her potential.”


“Her name…?” Avaramix started to piece it all together, using the minimal knowledge he’d obtained so far.


“Blaire,” Auron answered. “And as luck would have it, who was it that imprinted on Blaire, and revealed her location to us without a care in the world? Without knowing precisely what she was? Mwah ha ha ha ha! HA HA HA HA! You couldn’t make this up if you tried!”


“In the name of God…” Avaramix finally understood now, it was all making sense to him. “Against all odds, Jacob actually reunited with Subject Zero without even knowing it!”


“It has all come full circle now,” Auron returned to his stern and disgruntled appearance. “Now do you understand how it pains me, that you would betray me? You had no right to end my brother’s life so heinously, we could have dealt with him, had Jacob shrunk him at the very least. Because of this, we will only proceed how I see fit, and you have no other choice but to obey me, now.”


Falling to his knees, Avaramix clutched his chest. The realization of his defeat was incomprehensible. All this time he thought himself to be the cunning one, and yet Auron had deceived him this entire time. Using his foolish attempts to gain power and immortality against him, he had become nothing more than another of Auron’s test subjects.


Auron walked up to him, placing a hand on his shoulder and leaning down to match his height.


“Fear not, I simply had to show you how powerless you are in this situation,” Auron admitted. “I forgive you, Avaramix. I see no other suitable subject for the next generation of human evolution. I hid this from you earlier, but it is time now. Blaire is all we need, and she hasn’t even realized her power yet. So long as she remains oblivious to her true nature, we can easily sample her blood and finally push this project to the final stage as it was intended. We have everything we need to make it successful now.”


“Why me?” Avaramix hissed, unable to trust this man now that he’d revealed himself.


“Why not?” Auron answered. “You want power, and I can give it to you. Besides, I’m sure the world will rally together to stop you. I just want to see if it’s possible for the full power of Subject Zero to manifest inside an already established living entity. Jacob and Annie, with the knowledge I had back then, could only handle parts of Blaire’s true power. With her blood, we could finally achieve it. What do you say?”


“What about Deita…” Avaramix found his soft side rearing its head, his heart hurting at the thought of his most trusted ally being lost to him.


“I can rebuild her…” Auron revealed. “Her brain is severely damaged, her condition worsening. She has lost the will to fight it, it seems she has chosen death. However, should I remove certain functions of the brain to weep and show remorse, I could bypass her lost will and restore her using the technology that I’ve amassed at GenetiCo. Be warned, however, she will be but a husk of her former self… But it could save her life.”


“Save her life, and I’ll be your final test subject…” Avaramix bargained. “Deita has been my closest ally since before I can remember… I won’t let Jinshin’s betrayal take my closest friend from me…”


“Then consider it done already,” Auron smiled wickedly. “Your organization is at its ropes end, it seems. All kingdoms must crumble eventually, but when you are reborn, Avaramix… I wonder what kingdom you’ll rise from the depths next?”


“One that will never crumble again,” Avaramix hissed, standing to his feet and squeezing his fists. “I’ve longed to get revenge against the world that damned me to hell and back. I’ll raise hell itself and establish it upon this vile earth. And I’ll owe it all to you… Auron Karn.”


“All in the name of science,” Auron smiled deviously, as he once again corrected his glasses. “All in the name… Of science…”




It had been hours, the harsh heat turning to a sharp cold as the winds blew across the flat desert surface while Jacob continued to limp forward. Sweat had begun to cool on his head, his disheveled hair swaying around as his feet dragged the sand beneath him. Having felt severe dehydration in the desert wastes, it was all he could do to stay awake and keep moving forward.


“Never give up… Never surrender…” Jacob mumbled, repeating the phrase of a movie he had once heard when he was younger. Unable to recall the name of the movie, it helped him stay focused.


“Annie… I hope you’re still alive…”


The wind began to increase in strength, his hair flying in the wind now every which way. Sand began to get in his eyes, as he held up his arms to cover them from the harsh desert environment. Suddenly, a figure began to manifest in the distance. It was hard to see it clearly, as Jacob stopped dead in his tracks while the figure continued moving towards him.


“Who goes there!?” Jacob shouted, the winds increasing and his vision becoming hazier. The figure didn’t respond, but was considerably closer now. Despite the sandy winds, Jacob was stunned when a surge of wind passed over the figure, and after the wind moved on, the figure seemingly teleported even closer. Starting to question his sanity, the figure finally responded to him.


“Jacob,” the voice of a man spoke. “I’ll admit, this was not the future of which I set out for you. Consider me impressed.”


As the winds increased, it became harder to focus. Using both arms now to combat the sand from his face, Jacob desperately tried to get a good look at the man ahead of him. It was impossible, nothing but a dark silhouette standing before him with its arms crossed.


“Who are you!?” Jacob shouted, unsure how this man was able to withstand the force of the desert so calmly.


The figure ignored him, still growing closer yet also becoming less visible.


“It’s not safe here, you could perish,” the voice spoke. “Had I not seen the sliver of hope within your soul, this encounter would have ended differently. However, the Trinity needs you. Without you, I’m not sure your friends can stand against the evil that is soon to be born. It’s time to return home, Jacob. After all, don’t you want to vanquish Avaramix?”


“Who… What are you…!?” Jacob couldn’t be sure if he was hallucinating or not, struggling to comprehend who or what this entity or being was. Could this have been the voice he had earlier? No… It sounded similar, yet the voice earlier was feminine… Wasn’t it?


“Do not fail me,” the voice spoke, the apparition reaching out towards Jacob. “Blaire needs you, after all…”


Then the hand touched Jacob’s head, and his eyes rolled back into their sockets as everything became dark, and the light was snuffed away.



End Notes:

Leave a review and let me know your thoughts and feedback <3

Chapter 18 - The Puppet Master by KYS
Author's Notes:

*For ideas, requests or feedback you prefer to keep off here, you can message me on discord through the giantessworld discord server. My username there is Alec, and tag is carlisle94. I am now accepting friend requests.*

I hate it took so long to release one bloody chapter to finally wrap up this volume, but here it is! Work has been crazy, but I'm hoping it won't be too long until the start of the next volume :)

Until then, ENJOY THE FINALE OF VOLUME II!



Volume II Finale

Chapter 18

The Puppet Master


The eyes of Jacob shot wide open, his forehead in a sweat as the young man forced himself upright in a moment’s notice. Breathing heavily, he looked all around and discovered that he had somehow returned to the battle ground in which he had nearly defeated the magnificent Gullivette. Straggling survivors of the nefarious organization were scattered and beaten, two thirds of them dead and piled in masses.


“What the hell!?” Jacob panicked, standing to his feet as he struggled to remember how he’d gotten back here.


‘Impossible,’ Jacob thought in disbelief. ‘Whoever that figure was, did they bring me back here? Who was it… Why?’


“Jacob, I’ll be damned!” One of the survivors noticed him, and was relieved. Jacob and the man met eyes, as the survivor motioned towards the others.


“You see? I told you the bastard would come back!”


There was much applause and cheer, nearly all of them happy and relieved that the single most powerful man they’d ever seen had returned to them in one piece. Fearing a retaliation from the giantess at any moment, it was good for them to know that Jacob could at least protect them. Despite his surprising defeat, it was true that Jacob had proven himself to be the only one who could possibly stand against the giant woman.


‘They all cheer for me…’ Jacob thought in shock, unable to mutter a single tone as he looked around at the smiles and expressions of relief on those who now surrounded him.


‘I’m really going to do it, aren’t I? I am going to kill Avaramix. Am I doing it for revenge? No, the man hasn’t wronged me. So why? Why do I feel this impossible urge to slaughter him alive? Is it because I want to protect Annie? No, maybe Blaire? Or perhaps, because of no other reason than the fact… That Avaramix is evil.’


“Jacob? You alright?” The survivor noticed his disgruntled expression, as Jacob glared at him with gritted teeth.


“Don’t cheer for me…” Jacob murmured. “Don’t cheer for the wicked. None of us deserve it, not after what we’ve done.”


“What the hell are you talking about-?”


The survivor’s chest exploded, as Jacob’s hand pierced it clean before the young man ripped out the survivor's heart. The rest stood silent and still, their petrified gaze all on Jacob. After having applauded his sudden return, there was now naught but silence as they struggled to comprehend the fact that Jacob had now become their enemy on what seemed to be a whim.


“I see it so clearly now…” Jacob spoke in a sing-song voice. “I was always a monster, yes, that much was true. But there are many monsters in this world, and perhaps I’m the type of monster that was simply designed to devour the lesser ones. Of course, I was always meant to kill you. You rape and pillage, kidnapping sons and daughters from their parents, people from their families. How could I have allowed this to continue? How could I have allowed myself to dive into such pitiful hatred? Blaire… Her nature cured me of my sickness… Now it’s time to become the true monster I have always hidden from!”


A sadistic grin spread across Jacob’s face, convinced of his destiny after so much clarity had been set within his soul. Laughing maniacally, the remaining survivors began scattering in all directions in an attempt to flee from this madman.


“Run then…” Jacob whispered as his wicked smile grew. “Run from the monster… Whose name is, Nefarious.”




The tapping of the fingers on the table had all but drowned out the noise of machines and engineered brilliance. The broken remnants of Deita were sprawled across the operating table, her left arm and right leg dismembered and replaced with cybernetic enhancements. A contraption covered her skull, her eyes not visible as Auron was at the terminal programming the necessary components to successfully complete the process.


“That tapping is distracting, do you mind?” Auron respectfully requested, his gaze fixated on the monitor as he continued to program and code the upcoming procedure.


“I can feel it crawling through my body, this sickness.” Avaramix sighed, feeling weary as every passing day his illness was making leaps and bounds. All of the procedures and operations to nullify or repel the effects of his degenerative condition had failed. Without the means to slow the progression any longer, he knew his time was limited severely. Even now, he felt his nerves unable to send the proper signals to function in the normal sense. He was aching and sore, hardly able to make a closed fist.


“This is the first step to your cure, assuming we can obtain subject zero, and also assuming this procedure can be accomplished to the necessary degree,” Auron responded. “There, the necessary preparations are complete. Her life signs are fading, I had to remove some of her appendages but… I have secured the top cybernetic components to replace them.”


“Whatever it takes to save her,” Avaramix declared. “Will she… Be as she was?”


Auron turned and gave the man a somber expression. Letting out a withered sigh, he shook his head with uncertainty.


“Her mind has been broken by her own will,” Auron revealed. “While fractured parts of her brain remain intact, the other half will be overrun with computer programming to fill in the blanks. She will remember, but… It’s hard to say how much of her soul will remain. For all intents and purposes, Deita will become a living cyborg. The first ever manifested, and we don’t actually know if this technology can persist in a living being as it’s never been tested.”


“I see, so this is a long shot,” Avaramix bowed his head with dismay, remembering that one of the last things he’d ever said to Deita was how disappointed he was with her. How she was expendable. Now she was on the verge of death, and he may never see the true Deita ever again, someone he’d come to see as his own family.


“If it’s any consolation,” Auron brought up, “her undying loyalty to you, will be fully intact. The part of her brain that registers relationships and bonds, it is undamaged unlike the rest of her brain. It’s likely that though she cannot fully communicate or register who she is, she will absolutely be bonded to you by recognition. She will become your most powerful bodyguard to date, that much is certain.”


“That does not comfort me,” Avaramix retorted. “The serum isn’t enough to even be useful for my condition, what effect will it have on her?”


“It’s enough to power her cybernetic components, and will also allow her similar abilities to Jacob, perhaps increased senses and strength, it’s hard to say as this is all in theory alone. Despite Jacob and Gullivette being successful test subjects, they were by complete chance and it was uncertain as to why they were successful to begin with. Without Blaire’s genome, the tests are sure to fail. I need more of it, if we are to be remotely successful in curing your personal condition.”


Avaramix cringed, growing annoyed at the man. Though he had enlisted Auron’s aid for quite some time now, after having been revealed that Auron was privy to the knowledge of his brother’s death, Avaramix was heavily uncertain whether he could truly trust him or not.


“Tell me, Auron. The man of whom I have no choice but to trust with my life now. What are your intentions? Why is this negligible sample from those experiments over two decades ago not enough to treat my condition? Why is it so pertinent to the success of restoring Deita as whole?”


Auron raised his brow. “My brother was a fool, his own death was his own doing. You and I have worked together for a long time now. While I am dismayed at your deceit, I wholly understand your reasoning. This world is cruel, and requires meticulous planning and forethought to ensure we are not ensnared in the legality of this world order.”


Auron faced the terminal and began entering commands. The mechanical equipment surrounding Deita began to whirr and buzz, the procedure beginning as Auron continued to explain himself.


“I think your will is like iron, your intuition unmatched by anyone I have ever met in my life,” Auron admitted, entering the final command as the procedure to save Deita had commenced. Then he turned to face the man. “For someone who has evaded death for so long, now that it has come to claim you once and for all, you still are resilient and patient. Your will knows no bounds, something that is far too rare nowadays.”


Avaramix shifted uncomfortably, he had not expected the man to give him such praise. It felt undeserved, after all this time, his fate was solely in the hands of Auron now. Yet his accomplishments had seemingly gained Auron’s favor, a favor that might prove to be his salvation. He had no words that could be used to describe his shock and awe at this revelation.


“You don’t have to say anything,” Auron reassured him, sensing his surprise as Karn smiled brilliantly. “It’s simple, my intentions. I seek to unlock the limitations of mankind, of this reality in whole. When subject zero was created from that ancient sample, the Omega:Genesis, it revealed to me that my goals were indeed within reach. This sample is not enough to deliver results to the extent of Jacob, however, if we can locate Blaire directly, we can surpass power far beyond what Jacob or Gullivette are capable of.”


“And you wish to use me as your test subject, why not yourself? If the power is beyond comprehension, then why not yourself?” Avaramix questioned.


“Because I do not desire power,” Auron revealed. “I only seek to push evolution to the edge, its maximum potential, or break the limits of our evolution entirely. I merely desire to remain a witness, enjoying the fruits of my labor as those who allow me to experiment remain the benefactors. Avaramix, I am quite excited to see what manifests within yourself should we be able to obtain the necessary sample from subject zero. I think your evolution is the key to the next stage this world is yet to experience.”


“Or perhaps I’m a fool, and you will be my undoing,” Avaramix retorted.


“Then it is up to you to decide your fate,” Auron countered. “One way or another, I will obtain that sample, and I will create the world's first superior immortal. After the suffering you endured in your lifetime, I had hoped you would be more than eager to offer yourself. Perhaps after you see the transformation of Deita, you will have a change of heart.”


Just then, the operation halted. The sound of a successful operation was heard from the terminal, the last of the serum injected into Deita as all of her new cybernetic components became operational. The wiring that powered her parts began to glow ominously, energized by the mysterious properties of the sample that Auron had kept safeguarded for this precise moment.


“Incredible, it was a total success,” Auron revealed as he studied the results. Avaramix perked up a bit, looking at this newfound creation as he wondered if Deita would be anything like she was before. Her witty remarks, overly sexual demeanor, the lot.


“All functions are operational, her mind is fully restored from the damage,” Auron exclaimed. “Would you like me to initiate the program, and awaken her?”


“No,” Avaramix whispered. “Not yet… I am not ready.”


“Ready for what, exactly?” Auron was confused, perhaps too eager himself to see the fruit of his labors as he delicately worked to restore Deita, albeit in an inhuman manner.


Avaramix scowled as he looked at Deita, reminded of the betrayal of Jinshin. Whether Deita reminded him of his failure to see Jinshin’s descent into traitor hood, or whether he felt responsible after the last words he had spoken to the woman, Avaramix was not ready to confront Deita in this state. Not yet, not until the most opportune time.


“Auron, let us not waste another moment. Tell me, how do we obtain subject zero’s DNA? My most trusted assets are compromised, and Jacob will likely turn against me as well when he discovers our intentions with Blaire.”


“Fear not, I already have recruited a most trustworthy asset of my own, two in fact,” Auron smiled as if he had been waiting to reveal this to him.


“Who?” Avaramix asked.


“Ebedias Morrow,” Auron revealed. “Known only by rumor, an assassin who engineers his own weapons to the extreme.”


“I’ve heard of him, so he isn’t a myth after all,” Avaramix felt relieved, Ebedias was a myth among criminals of all kinds. In more ways than one, in fact. “Who is the other?”


“My own daughter,” Auron Karn declared with pride. “Zelena Karn, my flesh and blood, and the most trustworthy asset I’ve ever placed my bets upon. She has never failed me, not even once, and outsmarts every foe she has ever encountered, whether she won the battle or not, always gets me what I need. She will be well suited for this mission.”


“Then so be it,” Avaramix approved of these two, left with no other choice. He wasn’t ready to send Deita out on this mission, not until he had time to prepare himself for their twisted reunion.


“Let it be done immediately, so that we can make both of our dreams come true.”




The sound of the helicopter rang in the ears of Ghywin and Annie, separated from the survivors who were informed to take another helicopter. As they traveled across the desert, the two were silent and reflecting on their near death encounter against the formidable and nefarious Jacob.


Neither had expected him to be there, nor had they realized how dangerous he could truly be. Though Annie had secured the victory in a final act of strength, they weren’t so foolish to think that he had been killed. No, they knew he was alive, and they wondered when they might face him again, if ever.


The satellite phone began to ring, as Ghywin took it and answered the call as he gave Annie a hopeful expression. It was obvious who it was, they had been waiting for his call, their top official Whatcom.


“Whatcom,” Ghywin answered.


“Did you take the separate chopper?” Whatcom asked immediately.


“Yes sir, where exactly are we headed?”


“Valdez in Alaska,” Whatcom revealed. “Get Annie on the line, I’d like to have one last chat with her. This will be our last phone call, Ghywin. Listen in when you hand the phone to Annie.”


Ghywin turned to Annie, holding the phone up to her as he listened in. Grabbing the phone, and still feeling bruised and weak from the battle against Jacob, she held the phone to her ear.


“Whatcom,” Annie spoke somberly.


“Let me just say I was entirely wrong to have doubted you, Annie.” Whatcom apologized. “I’ve heard what happened, if it wasn’t for you, Ghywin and the remaining soldiers would be dead. I’m so sorry that it came to this, our enemy has clearly been setting you up for failure all along. Unfortunately the world now rumors you as an alien, a being from beneath the earth, or the judgment of mankind that God has been planning since the old testament. Needless to say, your nonexistent existence is now officially inexistent. Understand me?”


“I understand…” Annie spoke disheartedly. “Thank you for your kind words… But what do I do now?”


“The government wants you held in Guantanamo Bay, they claim it’s because you’re a threat to our national security, but I reckon it’s to put you back in the testing crucibles.”


“Oh…” Annie swallowed nervously.


“Annie, this line may not be secure, but my man operating that chopper sure is loyal to me,” Whatcom was whispering now. “Look, this could be a trap, but it’s all I have for you. I have no intention of making you an enemy of the nation, nor the world. After hearing what Jacob was capable of, I believe now more than ever that people like you are needed to stop the forces of evil in this world.”


Whatcom sighed heavily. “Annie, someone is attempting to get your attention from Valdez. It was first flagged in a police station, a small one albeit. Supposedly some woman by the name of Blaire is attempting to draw you in. Why? I have no idea, perhaps she’s part of the same organization, perhaps she’s an ally and might offer you shelter. I have no idea, it’s up to you to decide. Ghywin will be coming with you.”


“Shouldn’t Ghywin return-” Annie was cut off.


“Roger that sir,” Ghywin confirmed. “I’ll keep Annie safe and out of sight.”


“Ghywin,” Whatcom sighed again. “As the leader of the task force, you are held responsible for Annie. I’m afraid you are going with her, because it would be extremely unwise for you to appear back at headquarters.”


“I know that already, I’m not a rookie,” Ghywin scoffed. “I’ve been battling this organization for a long time, I suppose they had their opening to dismantle my team. Whoever this Blaire is, and why ever she is reaching out for Gullivette, perhaps we can get some insight on the matter. Until we can clear things up, I suppose it’s radio silence, sir.”


“Indeed,” Whatcom chuckled. “It won’t be the same without you two. Please, be careful.”


“Always.” Ghywin and Annie said in unison, as their chopper continued on to their destination to part and journey to Valdez.


“Do you think it’s another trap?” Annie asked cautiously, as the phone was tossed out of the chopper.


“Likely,” Ghywin answered. “I suppose we’ll find out together.”




‘At last, it’s all coming together now. All of the persuading, the meticulous preparations and manipulations. It’s only a matter of time until Omega:Genesis is awakened, the power within unleashed after decades of searching and working to get us to this very precipice.’


Alec entered a dark, cryptic dungeon of sorts. The walls were darkened, stained with blood as he approached the center of the room. An ancient temple, deep beneath the frozen wastes of the scattered Antarctic wasteland. His breath frosty, Carlisle made his way towards an ancient pedestal.


“The hour of twilight is nearly upon this mortal world,” Alec spoke out loud, placing his hand upon the pedestal’s surface, a soft glow emanating from the stone which copied the imprint of his hand. The ground began to stir and rumble, a cavernous howl echoing all around him as a giant wall of stone began to split apart at the seams. Opening as if it were a doorway for beings of massive size, a bizarre and wicked barrier was revealed.


“ALEC. . . CARLISLE. . .”


The temple began to shake violently, the barrier reacting to various effects as the mysterious barrier bent and shook as an essence revealed itself on the other side. It appeared to be a barrier of sorts, as the shadowy apparition revealed its gaze within the temple.


“I had to make sure I had more time,” Alec spoke to the apparition, approaching the barrier as he placed his hands behind his back. “The barrier holds, but even now I can sense your evil aura leaking into the human realm. The time is coming, you and I both know it, don’t we? Erline.”


A guttural roar of immense proportions shook the temple to its core, yet Alec seemed entirely unfazed. The shadowy apparition began to take the form of a humanoid, taking the height of nearly the entire temple ceiling, which stood at over a hundred and fifty feet tall, including the gargantuan barrier and stone door.


“HEED THINE WARNING, INCARNATION OF GAIA! THE HOUR OF TWILIGHT IS NIGH! YOU APPROACH THEE TO GLOAT AND CELEBRATE, BUT DO NOT BE SO HASTEFUL! I SHALL CONSUME YOUR IMMORTAL SOUL. I SHALL CONSUME EVERY MORTAL ESSENCE OF THY HUMAN REALM. ALL WILL KNEEL BEFORE THEE! THINE BARRIER IS FALTERING ALREADY. DREAD IT! FEAR IT! RUN FROM IT!”


“I did not come here to gloat,” Alec responded, gazing at the essence of darkness that towered above him. For not the safety of the magical barrier before him, he would surely be annihilated by the presence of this evil alone.


Alec approached the barrier even closer, gazing up at this monstrous apparition with courage.


“Erline, the Titan of Darkness,” Alec declared. “I have finally found her, and I found those who resonate with her soul as well. Omega:Genesis is on the path of revelation, and once her rebirth is complete, the trials of good and evil will begin…”


“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MWAH HA HA HA!” Erline, the apparition of shadow, bellowed with wicked laughter.


“NAY… YOU HAVE LOST ALREADY, ALEC CARLISLE. YOU JUST HAVE NOT COME TO KNOW IT YET!”


“We shall see,” Alec spoke somberly, returning to the pedestal and placing his hand upon it, the stone doors now beginning to close once more.


“Until the time comes, enjoy the prison of your own making,” Alec hissed with a hateful glare.


“Enjoy the world I once cherished… The one you consumed and made void of all things…”


Then the doors closed, and Erline and Alec were separated once more.



End Notes:

Please leave a review and let me know your thoughts and feedback, and as always thanks for reading! <3

~Volume III~ Chapter 1 - Prelude To Peril by KYS
Author's Notes:

NEW DISCORD COMING SOON!

Should be ready in the next few chapters, this discord server will be a space for me to get more in depth with my characters and their profiles. Using AI technology I've been able to devise some interesting character concept art and I am very excited to showcase them to you!

There will also be more in depth character biographies, for an easier way for readers to learn more about each character and their strengths and weaknesses and history leading up to the events of the first book! So get ready!

Without further adieu, the opening chapter for VOLUME III

Enjoy...



Volume III Release

Chapter 1

Prelude To Peril


It was silent and eerie, the bright lights illuminating the room harshly as Ebedias stood brooding out the window overlooking the city. Dawning a fashionable trench coat, the blonde haired and blue eyed man also wore a top hat that was black with a red ribbon wrapping the circumference. Despite his slim appearance, he stood tall with a gleam in his eye as he peered down at those beneath him walking about the city streets.


At the sound of a door knob turning, Ebedias turned to watch as Auron Karn entered the space. Nodding slightly, he folded his arms behind his back and left the window sill as he took his seat at the table located in the center of the room. Auron joined him at the opposite end, folding his hands professionally as he lifted his chin.


“It’s been some time, I feared you had lost the need of my services,” Ebedias gave the man a wide grin. “Tell me, sir Karn, what do you require of my particular skill set?”


“Cooperation with my daughter, regarding a mission of the utmost importance,” Auron spoke cryptically. “However she is late, per usual. My apologies, she is still rather young compared to your specific experience.”


“Oh?” Ebedias grew curious. “I have not had the pleasure of meeting the young Zelena, she is involved with your more… Nefarious operations?”


Auron shrugged. “Perhaps. Nothing that shall be discussed other than the most important task I’ll have ever requested of you.”


“Then let us not waste any more of his time, father…”


Ebedias shifted his gaze, noticing a young woman having entered the room. A sadistic expression was all he saw, her eyes dawning red tinted contacts as if to make her appear even more evil than she was already giving off. With long, black hair that was as dark as night, a mixture of red and white highlights weaved in the deeper regions of her hair. Her bust was rather noticeable, especially considering she was wearing a tight, black dress made of latex that accentuated her curves, and split at the seams revealing her tone and attractive thighs all the way down to her black heels.


Stunned by her beauty, Ebedias stood to his feet and bowed before her immediately. Removing his top hat with his right hand, he held it over his chest as he brought his head down to honor her in his own fashion.


“What a splendid introduction indeed, Zelena Karn! I never could have imagined that Auron could possess such an incredibly attractive offspring!”


Zelena stepped elegantly towards the table, blushing vainly as she bit her lip and took a seat across from her father, with a clear view of Ebedias at the opposite side of the table. Lifting her left leg slowly and erotically, she crossed it over her right thigh before leaning over the table as her bosom rested gently atop it. Placing her elbows on the surface, she interlaced her fingers and gave a prideful grin aimed towards this charming man of whom she had never met.


“Yes, tell me more about how beautiful you think I am…”


Auron rolled his eyes, quickly interceding with no desire to entertain his daughters' games.


“You are late, I told you how important this was,” he scolded without so much as peering over at her.


Sighing with annoyance, she leaned back into her seat and placed a hand on the armrest of her chair. Placing her chin on her other palm, she blew at the hair in her face and smiled.


“I am sorry, I didn’t mean to hold you up, father. So then, who might this be?” Her eyes gazed back over to Ebedias, who returned her smile.


“Ebedias Morrow, milady. Pleasure to get acquainted.”


“Ebedias is a master assassin, and also an expert in the art of war,” Auron explained. “The reason I’ve recruited him is to compliment your personal strengths, my daughter. There is a mission of great importance, for an operation that could very well change the nature of our world as we know it. I cannot express just how important this task that I’m about to reveal to you is.”


“Then consider me piqued with interest,” Ebedias inserted. “What’s the mission?”


“Do you recall one of the first instances in which I required your services?” Auron asked him.


“To track down your lost guinea pig, the little girl, I remember. I also remember I had failed, surprisingly.”


“Yes,” Auron confirmed. “Annie… Though now the world knows her as Gullivette. You had thought she was lost to the sea, but as it turns out, she’s been alive this entire time.”


“Interesting… You wish for me to terminate her?”


“She is not involved in this specific task,” Auron answered. “Nor is Jacob, it is likely he is either dead, or has abandoned the organization I’ve been aiding completely. Your mission should be simple, with only one little hiccup that will stand in your way.”


“Then get to the point,” Zelena moaned impatiently. “I grow tired of reminiscing details of the past… What exactly do you require of us?”


“There was another test subject, one I never told anyone about other than the scientists I recruited for the project, before their unfortunate demise.” Auron stood to his feet, placing his hands behind his back as he looked at both Zelena and then Ebedias. Beginning to walk around the table, he began to relent the details.


“I will be brief and to the point,” Auron began. “Over two decades ago, I was provided an ancient sample of a being far more powerful than we could ever fathom, from another world entirely. Upon studying this sample, it was discovered the potential to create a new form of human life unlike any living being in our existence. Aside from myself, there were but three other scientists involved in this top secret project, a short time before Jacob or Annie ever received their abilities upon their specific experimentation.”


“What?” Zelena was shocked to hear this, having assumed she’d always been privy to every detail that her father possessed. “Why didn’t you ever tell me about this?”


“Listen and I’ll tell you,” Auron snapped sternly, continuing to walk around the table as Ebedias listened earnestly.


“Not only was the project successful, but the aftermath was intensely volatile,” Auron continued. “Everyone that was included in the project believed that Jacob was the one who caused the explosion, allowing both him and Annie to escape. That is because those who knew about the explosion, only ever heard it through rumor, since those involved were all killed in an instant.”


Returning to his seat after circling the table, Auron placed his hands on the surface and leaned forward. 


“That sample gave birth to the world's first genetically bred human, with abilities we couldn’t begin to fathom. Once her birth cycle was complete, and her sentience had come to exist as a newborn, her powers were quickly shown to be volatile and destructive. Had I been there that day, I’d have perished myself. Subject zero, birthed from the project ‘Omega:Genesis’, given the name Blaire Whitaker after being adopted by the Whitaker’s of Seattle with the hopes of one day being able to harness and control her great power.”


Sitting down in his seat once more, Zelena and Ebedias exchanged glances of disbelief as they struggled to understand what they had just learned.


“Your mission is simple,” Auron stated. “I need you to sample Blaire’s blood. Then, I need you to terminate her life before she is able to learn of the power she possesses.”




“Coffee or soda, sir?”


The flight attendant stood at the rear of the cart, turning to face Jacob with a smile on her face as she gestured towards the assortment of beverages. Turning slightly to smirk, he shook his head for an answer.


“Some crackers, then?”


“No, thank you.” Jacob nodded, facing the window of his empty row aside from his own seat.


The flight attendant continued down the aisle, offering beverages and snacks for an otherwise expensive flight. Clutching at his jacket and pulling it tight, Jacob leaned back into the seat as he stared off into the clouds that whirled on passed him. The bumps every so often reminded him that he was lucid, as his mind wandered every which way with lackluster focus.


“Boogeyman!”


Jacob heard the word, but reacted anxiously. Turning to face the row of seats across from him, he noticed a mother sleeping soundly as her young daughter sat beside her and stared at him with a toothy smile.


“Excuse me?” Jacob was confused, was this little girl talking to him?


“Boogeyman!” The girl repeated again, covering her eyes with her palms and shaking her head in a goofy manner. “See it? The boogeyman!”


Peeking through her fingers, the girl appeared to be staring towards the seat adjacent to the young man. Finding himself disturbed, especially after recent events, Jacob slowly turned to look at the seat next to him. It was empty, yet he felt an unnerving sensation coursing through him. Despite this, he wasn’t about to entertain the fears of a young child.


“There is no boogeyman, see?” Jacob smiled at the young girl, patting the seat up and down to show her there was nothing there.


“Boogeyman…” The girl pointed, however she was pointing at him now.


“You think… I’m the boogeyman?” Jacob swallowed nervously, was he being pranked? The girl nodded to confirm his suspicion, her finger shaking as terror began to fill her eyes.


“He’s inside of you… THE BOOGEYMAN IS INSIDE OF YOU!”


The girl began to scream bloody murder, as the lights on the plane began to flicker violently as extreme turbulence took hold of the plane. Oxygen masks were ejected as passengers desperately tried to grab them, others being jostled about as the plane tilted to the left, right and then up and down.


“Mommy! MOMMY!” The little girl screamed and screamed, yet her mother would not stir from her slumber.


‘What the fuck is happening!?’ Jacob began to panic, unsure what the hell was going on as he undid his buckle and leapt across the aisle and caught the little girl who was nearly thrust into the roof of the plane as another violent turbulent assault caught the passengers off guard.


“I’ve got you!” Jacob shouted, clutching the little girl tight to his chest as he crawled over her seat and began to shake the mother in an attempt to wake her.


“Wake up! The plane is going down!” Jacob tried to wake the woman, clutching her daughter as he began to slap her out of desperation. “Damn you! Why won’t you wake up!? What the fuck is happening!?”


Realizing the mother would not wake, and the girl crying profusely, Jacob began to question his sanity. Opting to fend for himself and the girl, he left the mother to her fate as he backed away and entered the aisle, the plane tossing and turning as other passengers began to scream and cry.


Turning to make his way towards the front of the plane, hoping to stop this nightmare should the pilots be struggling, he was stopped in an instant. With wide, horrified eyes, Jacob saw something truly unsettling. Turning to pit the girl away from this monster, he took a few steps back as his heart began to race.


“What’s the matter, Jacob?” Said the voice of Avaramix, though this man was a twisted, evil version of the frail man Jacob had once served.


No longer frail, but in fact quite intimidating in appearance and aura, Avaramix spread out his arms and gave Jacob a wide, welcoming grin. The young man could only stare at him in disbelief, questioning his sanity as fear filled his heart.


“Ah, I understand,” Avaramix spoke, lowering his arms as his smile dissipated. “You aren’t sure if you’re dreaming, or if this is reality. I assure you, both are yet to be true, you just haven’t realized it yet. Traitor…”


“I won’t be your weapon any longer…” Jacob whimpered, finding himself unable to remain confident nor courageous. Holding the terrified little girl in his arms, refusing to let her go.


“My weapon?” Avaramix cackled maniacally. “You were never my weapon, Jacob. You were a volatile demon in which I hardly had any control over. What is that name you gave yourself, again? That’s right… Nefarious. The monster within you, oh so terrifying, so brutal and destructive. Yet now, you cower like a pathetic fool.”


“This… This isn’t real…” Jacob shook his head, backing away even more as the trembling girl in his arms buried her face into his shoulder.


“You will hand over the girl,” Avaramix ordered, stepping closer and closer as he closed the distance between them. “She belongs to me, Jacob. To the organization. You cannot keep her from me!”


“Don’t hurt her… She has nothing to do with this!” Jacob cried.


“But doesn’t she?” Avaramix cooed, getting even closer to him now. “She is everything to me, Jacob. Without her, my existence is futile. Now hand. Her. Over!”


“You don’t have to do this!” Jacob shouted, tears beginning to stream down his cheeks as he questioned whether this was real or not, unable to make a decision out of his own fear.


“You don’t even know what she is, do you?” Avaramix chuckled. “Fate brought you both together, and destiny brought me to you both.”


“What…?” Jacob turned his head, his gaze meeting the girls as her tears filled her eyes.


“What is your name, little one?” Avaramix asked, as the girl turned to face him.


“B… B-Blaire…” The girl responded, as Jacob felt his soul leaving his body.


“What? No… Wait… This can’t be…” Jacob shook his head, as he turned to face Avaramix, but it was too late.


The hand of evil clutched at Jacob’s throat, his grasp on the young child causing her to fall to the floor. Avaramix then lifted Jacob into the roof of the plane, before throwing him towards the back as the young man collided into multiple seats before smacking his head on the wall and hitting the aisle floor painfully.


“Blaire!” Jacob cried, attempting to crawl up the aisle, realizing all of the passengers and attendants were now nowhere to be found. Watching helplessly, Jacob watched as Avaramix grabbed the child and lifted her up.


“Don’t you hurt her!” Jacob shouted. “Blaire! BLAIRE!?”


“You won’t save her,” Avaramix mocked. “You can’t save anyone, Jacob. You’re a monster, a killer at heart. You are pathetic…”


Then, without any hesitation, he snapped the girl's neck and let her body hit the floor. Unable to fathom this nightmare, Jacob screamed and cried out, holding out his hand as he watched the little girl’s lifeless corpse hit the aisle floor, the plane tearing into two pieces as the swirling void consumed him and nothing was left but darkness…


… “Sir! Sir, please wake up.”


“What!?” Jacob stirred from his sleep, sweating profusely as he looked around in a panic.


“The plane has landed, you’re the last passenger aboard. We need you to deplane, sir,” the flight attendant demanded.


“What? But…” Jacob realized the plane was empty, and indeed he had simply suffered a nightmare. It had been so real, why was he hallucinating so vividly as of recent? Had the nightmares become even worse? What did it mean, exactly?


“My apologies, thank you for waking me…” Jacob sighed, standing to his feet and grabbing his bag as he began to de-board the plane.


“I get nightmares too,” the attendant spoke. “Something bothering you as of late?”


“A woman,” Jacob answered, turning to face her. “It’s been some time since I last saw her, and I’m not sure she’ll like the kind of man I fear I’ve become…”


“Then just be the kind of man she deserves,” the flight attendant smiled cheerfully.


“Yeah, I suppose I should,” Jacob feigned a smile back, sighing as he began to head up the aisle.


“Good luck! Maybe take some time to think about what you’ll say when you see her again,” the attendant advised.


“I have plenty of time,” Jacob answered, heading towards the exit.


‘Or perhaps I have no time at all…’ Jacob thought worriedly.



End Notes:

Leave a review and let me know your thoughts and feedback. Very excited to release the next chapters!