A Day In The Life Of A Living Sex Toy Part 2 by Richard C H Davies
Summary:

Two guys wake up strapped to dildos, they had a heavy night out and struggle to remember how they got there and the preceding events and then a giantess turns up and shows them what her true intentions are for them.


Categories: Vore, Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Odor, Nose, Violent, Scat, Slave, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 3658 Read: 27661 Published: June 12 2023 Updated: April 13 2024
Story Notes:

Hi everyone. Hope you have been well. Here is the first part of the the second Day in the life of a living ST story. I received quite a bit of positive feedback about the first story and so decided to write another one. This kind of links to the first one so please check this out too: https://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11483

1. Chapter 1 by Richard C H Davies

2. Chapter 2 by Richard C H Davies

3. Chapter 3 by Richard C H Davies

4. Chapter 4 by Richard C H Davies

5. Chapter 5 by Richard C H Davies

6. Chapter 6 by Richard C H Davies

Chapter 1 by Richard C H Davies

A Short Story from the Giantess Anthology

 

A Day In The Life Of A Living Sex Toy II – PART 1

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains: Shrunken Man, Shrunken Woman, giantess, sexual, vaginal insertion, lick, vore, anal insertion, handplay

 

 

Michael awoke with a start. His head had been slumped over his shoulder. 

 

His neck was stiff and ached from resting at such an awkward angle. 

 

His body felt stiff as well and he felt like he was strapped to something. 

 

He opened his eyes and looked around. He was shocked at what he saw. 

 

Everything looked absolutely huge around him. 

 

He blinked in confusion. His eyesight was still foggy and misty and he tried to blink away the poor vision. 

 

He went to lift his hand to wipe his eyes but his arm was held fast at his side. 

 

He looked downwards and realised that his body had thick nylon wrapped around him. He was strapped upright. 

 

He looked downwards in panic, he was naked… completely naked. 

 

He looked right down to see his feet protruding at the bottom of where he hung. His arms were strapped to his sides. 

 

He yelped in fear. What the hell was happening. Was he kidnapped? He tried to remember what had happened last night. 

 

He had been at a bar. It was really confusing, his brain seemed really slow and he couldn't string thoughts together. 

 

He tried to speak but his words came out in a jumble. It sounded like garbage. It sounded like he had just had a stroke. 

 

He swallowed and tried to moisten his mouth. His throat was dry and parched. 

 

Michael looked around him trying to work out where he was. 

 

He looked over his shoulder and winced as his stiff neck tightened and pulled against him. 

 

He managed to look over his shoulder though to see that he was strapped to some huge purple coloured object. 

 

It didn't look like a lamp post or a column or anything. It looked very artificial. 

 

The nylon was wrapped around his body and then stretched right around whatever he was strapped to. 

 

He looked down and tried to wriggle to see what he was on. 

 

He could see a thick purple base that his object was resting on. 

 

He was strapped and suspended in the air and his object was sitting on some kind of veneer surface. 

 

He looked upwards and around, further from his immediate surroundings and his vision seemed to clear somewhat.  

 

It enabled him to look around to see that he was in somebody's bedroom. But the perspective all seemed really off. 

 

It seemed like he was on a desk due to the objects scattered around. 

 

There was a phone, wallet and keys on the surface nearby; he recoiled as he looked at them realising two things. 

 

They were his and they looked absolutely huge. 

 

What the hell was happening? 

 

"Help!" He managed to scream out loud. His voice was still croaky. 

 

"Shh!" A hushed voice whispered to him from somewhere to his left. 

 

He instantly jerked over to look at the voice.  

 

He was shocked to see another naked man hanging on the side of another colourful pink shaft. A similar texture to his. 

 

The person's head was lolled forwards and they looked asleep or unconscious. He realised that it was his friend Krish. 

 

Then a segment of memory seemed to slot into place in his mind. 

 

He had been out last night with his friend Krish.

 

He blinked a few tears of straining away and looked up and down to see that Krish was tied to…

 

No it wasn't possible. 

 

It looked like he was tied to a giant dildo. 

 

"Oh my god!" Michael shrieked out. 

 

"Shut it, you'll get her attention!" The hushed voice said over his shoulder. It wasn't Krish. 

 

He strained to look behind him but couldn't see anybody. 

 

"Who is it?" He asked back in an equally hushed voice. 

 

"I'm James…" the voice just said. "Can you hear her?" It asked. 

 

Michael listened. 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Chapter 2 by Richard C H Davies

"No… who?" James didn't reply. Michael just head light feet padding along the surface towards him and then a bedraggled beard covered face popped into view below him. 

 

"Hmm… you're in quite a pickle mate, strapped to a giant dildo like that," he smiled impishly up at Michael. "We've been there…"

 

"Where are we?" Michael asked in terror. 

 

"No time for that," James listened towards the door and waved over at someone to Michael's other side. He couldn't see who it was.

 

Then an equally bedraggled head appeared below on his other side.

 

"Hey there," a woman spoke up to him. "So you're the replacement then are you?" She asked. "Hmm… Rachel has upgraded, hasn't she?"

 

James looked at her with a scolding expression. 

 

Michael noted that they were both incredibly thin and slightly emaciated. They were lean and looked strong though. Their bodies had been through some hardship.

 

They were dressed in rags… or he noticed that it looked like shreds of giant kitchen towel. 

 

"Okay we're going to get you down," James lifted a giant nail file and pressed it against the side of the nylon against the tall shaft that Michael was strapped to and he started to rub it up and down across it. 

 

The woman joined him and helped him with a rowing motion. 

 

Michael watched them straining and didn't dare interrupt his rescue from whatever nightmare situation this was.

 

He saw the nylon starting to fray slightly. 

 

"It's working… keep going…" he encouraged them. 

 

"Shh!" James looked up at him sharply and continued to rub. 

 

Suddenly there was the sound of a door closing in the distance.

 

They all jerked their heads over to look at the giant bedroom door. 

 

"Shit she's coming!" James whispered. "Run," he told the woman who instantly fled the scene. "We will come back for you but don't mention anything about us. Good luck mate… sorry it's going to be tough for a while!" 

 

Then he also fled behind and out of Michael's vision with the nail file. 

 

"Wait!" Michael called over his shoulder, but they were gone. 

 

Then he heard the grinding sound of the bedroom door handle turning and his head snapped back. 

 

He watched the door handle turning slowly. His heart was thumping in his chest. He couldn't contain his fear; his breath was coming thick and fast. 

 

He struggled to try and escape but he was held firmly in place. He must be about four or five inches high. The dildo he was strapped to was about twice his size. 

 

The bedroom door creaked open and Michael looked on in terror as he saw the giantess that framed the doorway. 

 

She was good looking, shapely of body, and had a very piercing stare about her. 

 

She looked directly at him and then at Krish. A wry smile appeared on her face. 

 

She started walking towards them. Each step was a loud thud as she approached. Her size just got bigger and bigger. 

 

Her hips swung from side to side as she approached them. 

 

Michael tried struggling again, he didn't bare think what her plans were for them. 

 

He looked up at her face and suddenly more memories poured into his brain. 

 

He remembered her from last night. 

 

He and Krish were flirting with her at the bar.

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Chapter 3 by Richard C H Davies

He remembered thinking it a bit odd that a woman was offering to buy them drinks. 

 

They were quite drunk and it was very flattering. 

 

What the hell… had she spiked their drinks with some kind of shrinking potion or something? 

 

Rachel… that was it… her name was Rachel. 

 

She approached the desk and looked down at them with a smile of satisfaction on her face. 

 

Her face was visible above her cleavage. 

 

She was wearing a silk dressing gown which accentuated her curves. 

 

Her vast body started to descend as she lowered herself into a crouch. 

 

Her midsection passed downwards, then her cleavage past down in front of him and then her giant face settled directly in front of him. 

 

He was shocked at how vast and close her face looked. He could see almost every pore, crease and hair on her face. 

 

Her huge eyes bore down on him. 

 

Her lips were vast; it felt like they were bigger than him. 

 

"Hello my new little sex toy," her voice boomed. She had a mellow and relatively deep voice. He couldn't tell if it was due to his size. 

 

He couldn't help but watch her huge moist lips moving as she spoke, her pearl white teeth were clearly visible behind. 

 

"I can see that your friend hasn't woken up yet," the giantess glanced at Krish. "Don't worry. He will be awake when I get started. 

Did you happen to see my naughty little escaped toys?" The giantesses eyebrows were raised. 

 

Michael paused and shook his head. 

 

"What are you going to do with us?" He asked in terror. 

 

The giantess laughed with a very mean sound. 

 

"You're shrunken down and strapped to my dildos. You're not the smartest are you? Surely it doesn't leave much to the imagination." 

 

She leaned forwards, her huge face became impossibly big and completely filled his vision until it was just her giant mouth, chin and bottom of her nose that filled his vision. 

 

Her nostrils breathed out hot and moist air which washed down on his face, shoulders and chest.

 

Her lips suddenly parted with a wet and slick sound of saliva, bearing her huge white coloured teeth.

 

Michael looked at the spectacle in absolute terror. He couldn't believe how massive she was, he couldn't comprehend that it was him that was actually tiny. 

 

The giant mouth opened up, revealing rows of terrifyingly large teeth; top to bottom. 

 

He could see her wet tongue and dark mouth; with a pool of saliva gathered at the bottom.  

 

Her tongue lifted, darted out and flicked at him like a lunging snake. He didn't have time to react; it playfully slapped against his face with a wet thud and retracted. 

 

He frowned and wrinkled his face, feeling the wet saliva cooling on him, he wanted to wipe his wet face but he couldn't. 

 

The tongue remained up in the mouth and, perhaps unconsciously, her saliva glands suddenly squirted a short stream of saliva outwards from the mouth. 

 

It was a great unintentional shot because it squirted all over his upper body and face. 

 

He yelped in shock as her saliva splattered across him.  

 

Her warm breath then cascaded over his whole body from her mouth. He could smell her entire breath, it was minty but powerful, he could catch the smell of some oranges she had eaten earlier. 

 

"Sorry, let me clean that off you," she chuckled.

 

Michael flinched as her giant tongue suddenly leapt at him from her mouth. In the second before it made contact he was confronted with a wall of wet and bumpy dark pink. 

 

Her tongue slapped against him, covering her entire body and pressing against him; enveloping him. 

 

He was pressed against the hard surface of the dildo and trapped by the warm and wet tongue. 

 

Then it started to slide upwards as she tasted his body. 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Chapter 4 by Richard C H Davies

He shrieked out by it made no difference. He shook his head and crinkled up his face in shock and distaste as her warm and bumpy tongue slid across his face. 

 

The tongue separated from him and retreated back inside her mouth. He was covered in her slick wet saliva, panting in bemusement. 

 

He looked forwards and upwards, meeting her huge gaze.

 

"Hmm… you're a tasty little thing," she moaned, licking her lips. "But it's time for me to have some more fun,"

 

"Noo!" He shouted out but it was too late. The giant face was lifting upwards into the air at an impossible speed and height that he couldn't comprehend.  

 

Her gaze remained fixed on him as she ascended. Her vast body lifted upwards until her breasts, then her waist was towering over him. 

 

Her face was at such a height that he couldn't imagine how to even climb the distance. 

 

Rachel's giant eyes suddenly flicked towards his friend Krish. 

 

She smiled wryly. 

 

"Well you're friend is quite the sleeper… he's going to have quite the surprise. When he is woken up," she chuckled. 

 

She lifted her hands to her waist and undid her dressing gown's waist ties. 

 

Michael gasped as the dressing gown opened up revealing her giant hairy pussy, her belly, and he could see right up the cleavage of her breasts up to her neckline. 

 

She had a beautiful and shapely body. He remembered how attracted he and Krish had been to her last night… clearly to their detriment now. 

 

She looked down at him with a smile of power and lifted her hands up to her shoulders. 

 

She gently peeled the dressing gown away from her shoulders, revealing more and more of her body as the material parted. 

 

He saw more of her giant breasts get revealed and then she allowed her dressing down to drop to the floor. 

 

She continued to stare down at him, between her breasts. He looked up in awe at the giant naked body that towered above him ominously. 

 

There was a faint almond smell in the air. Her womanhood hovered directly opposite him and he could smell her natural fragrances which wafted over to him.

 

"Please, please don't do anything with us. Please can you set us free… return us to our normal sizes," he begged desperately. This situation was horrifying. 

 

She ignored him and her giant hands descended down towards the desk. 

 

He watched where they went and then lifted up a bottle of lubricant.

 

Michael watched in pure disgust as the giantess nonchalantly opened and then tipped the bottle over the tip of Krish's dildo. 

 

His head was lolling forwards in an awkward position; his chin resting on his chest. He was still asleep or unconscious. 

 

Clear fluid trickled out of the bottle and pooled on top of the dildo and then started to run down the sides of the dildo. 

 

Michael watched in stunned silence as the clear goo finally reached the top of Krish's head and shoulders. He didn't react initially and then he twitched and moaned, his head moved slightly. 

 

Michael was actually relieved that he was alive. 

 

The giant hands suddenly cupped around the top of the dildo, gathering around and encompassing Krish and the dildo and then she noisily rubbed the lube up and down the dildo. 

 

Her hands parted and her giant thumbs rubbed the clear substance up Krish's thighs and chests. 

 

He emitted a terrified shout, it was the noise of him suddenly waking up, completely at a loss as to what was happening and then being subjected to such treatment. 

 

She ignored him and continued rubbing the lube all over his body, his shoulders, his head and face, his legs, his chest and his crotch until he was glowing and shiny. 

 

Krish shook his head to try and clear his eyes. 

 

"Help!" He spluttered. "Help me!" 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Chapter 5 by Richard C H Davies

Warning this story contains: Shrunken Man, Shrunken Woman, giantess, sexual, vaginal/ pussy insertion, lick, vore, anal insertion, handplay, toilet disposal


The giantess finished slathering the lube all over the smaller dildo that Krish was strapped to and then she grabbed hold of the base in her hand and lifted it up into the air. 

 

Krish screamed out in terror and Michael watched his friend and then looked up at the expression of superiority on Rachel's face as she examined her sex toy with Krish strapped to it.  

 

The giant body then turned around until her buttocks were right in front and facing Michael, her legs parted and she bent over forwards slightly; giving Michael an unobstructed and very close view of her anus. 

 

One of her giant hands suddenly appeared around the side and pulled at one of her butt cheeks to part it and stretched her anus and she looked around back towards Michael with a wicked glint in her eyes. 

 

She gave him a wide smile and then her other hand appeared, carrying the dildo and the tiny Krish. He screamed as he orbited her hip and round to her buttocks. 

 

Then Krish was given a front row view of the giant anus; which caused him to let out a blood curdling scream and then his dildo was shoved up against it until the tip of the dildo was slightly submerged in the anus. 

 

Her hands adjusted their grip on the dildo and then she started slowly sliding the dildo inside her butt. 

 

There was a wet squelching sound from the lube as it helped her slide the dildo inside herself. 

 

Krish was screaming his head off as the dildo continued to slide inside her giant body. 

 

Michael was horrified; his heart was thumping in his chest as he watched this display right in front of him. 

 

The giantess bent forwards even more and he could see her hairy labia lips, of her pussy, suddenly crest into his view. 

 

The lips were splayed open. 

 

She continued pushing the dildo inside her butt until Krish's screams became muffled and then they became barely audible and then Michael couldn't hear him at all. 

 

She pressed the end of the dildo further inside with her fingertips until it was shoved right up to its hilt. 

 

Krish was now completely inside her butt. 


One of her hands reached down between her legs and slowly started to rub her pussy. Her fingertips pressed and moved her labia lips around as she masturbated. 

 

There was a rustling sound from her hairy pussy and also a slick and squelchy sound of her lube covered hand slathering her pussy. 

 

She rubbed at her pussy and then he could hear her moaning in pleasure. He was sickened by this. She was getting sexual pleasure out of this. 

 

She was just using them as her sex toys. He couldn't believe it. He was also worrying that, because this was clearly illegal, that she would never let them go. 

 

Then he remembered the bedraggled looking people, escapees from whatever sex dungeon of tiny captives she had here. 

 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.

Chapter 6 by Richard C H Davies

He had seen a man and a woman, so this giantess was clearly indiscriminate in who she used for her perverted pleasure.

 

Her fingers adjusted and slowly slid the dildo back out of her butt until it was nearly fully out. He could hear Krish spluttering and gasping for breath and then she rimmed it back inside her butt with a wet squelch. 

 

Then she dragged it out again and slammed it in again until she started to speed up and was pumping it in and out of her butt. 

 

Her other hand was also furiously masturbating her pussy until it was a slick, and sopping wet. 

 

Her fingertips lifted away from her pussy causing a long slimy film to stretch between her pussy and her fingers. 

 

Then she plunged two fingertips inside her vagina and gasped loudly as she pumped her fingers inside and dug inside herself; probing her erogenous zones. 

 

Her fingers were pumping herself on both sides. 

 

She bent forwards even more and Michael saw the tip of one of her large breasts dangling between her legs. 

 

Then she retracted her fingers from her pussy causing another long slither of slime to stretch and break up. 

 

A little stream of grool dripped out of her soaking wet pussy and onto the floor below. 

 

She bent forwards even more until Michael saw her long hair dangling, her chin, nose and then her eyes as she looked upside down towards Michael. 

 

Her hand suddenly shot between her legs directly towards him. 

 

It was happening to him now! 

 

He screamed out and protested and begged her to not do this but he could see the expression on her face. She was incredibly horny and was hungry for his dildo to be inside her pussy. 

 

She wanted to use Michael's body to stimulate and masturbate her pussy. 

 

Her giant fingers opened out towards him and for a moment all he could see was her fingers and polished fingernails and then they were opening up around him and grabbing hold of his dildo and then he suddenly had a feeling of weightlessness as she lifted him up. 

 

He shook his head in terror as he pleaded. This couldn't be happening! He didn't want it to be true; but it was. 

 

He started taking shorter breaths as the dildo was lifted into the air, the pumping butt dildo spectacle passed over head above him and was gone out of view and then his dildo was rotated to give him a full view of her pussy. 

 

He didn't expect it but instead of shoving him straight inside she slapped his body against her pussy lips a few times. The sharp motion and impact winded him and ended up covering him in her sticky sexual slime.

 

Then she rubbed him and the flat surface of the dildo in circles rolling and pressing him against the terrain of her pussy. 

 

Thick wiry hair brushed across his body and her spongy female parts squelched all around him until she was moaning and panting.

 

The pitch of her voice was increasing.
End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13206