Genshin Impact Shruken Adventures by Zankuro
Summary:

A series of short stories where Lumine shrinks around the wonderful women from Genshin Impact!

Newer stories are moved to the top. Look through the table of contents to see if something catches your fancy!


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: No Word count: 53582 Read: 49394 Published: May 24 2023 Updated: February 29 2024
Story Notes:

The first series of stories I've written. I'm not new to this fetish, but I am new to writing about it. Any advice or criticism would be appreciated!

1. Justice Served by Zankuro

2. Lisa's Plaything by Zankuro

3. A Little Extra Cash by Zankuro

4. Bathing with Barbara by Zankuro

5. Yae's Little Helper by Zankuro

6. Shrunk on Mt. Yoimiya by Zankuro

7. A Tiny Date Night by Zankuro

8. One Foot Under by Zankuro

9. Lap Pillow -> Lap Bed by Zankuro

10. Mona's Micro Meal by Zankuro

11. The Ayaka Odyssey by Zankuro

12. Extra! Extra! International Hero Missing! by Zankuro

13. Caught in Yelan's Web by Zankuro

14. Lumine's Tea Time Trouble by Zankuro

15. Found by the Deaconess by Zankuro

Justice Served by Zankuro
Author's Notes:

Lumine is sentenced to serve Furina. What seemed like a small sentence turns out to be much larger than she had anticipated.


Contains: Feet and sweat, with a focus on toes. Humiliation. Brief hand play.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. “For the crime of slander against the Hydro Archon, The Traveler has been found… guilty. She is hereby sentenced to loyally serve at Lady Furina’s side for 24 hours.” The Iedux slammed his gavel down, sealing Lumine’s fate.


The blonde opened the door to Furina’s office and stepped through. The first thing that caught her eye was the lavish tea set strewn across an ornate marble table. The dishes were arranged to accommodate a guest, along with two couches with plush blue seats and ornate oak carved skeletons 


Sitting on the left couch, legs crossed, was Lady Furina. Her eyes were closed as she sipped at her tea. The archon drew the cup away from her mouth, and with practiced grace put it back on the gold-plated saucer. “You must be the famed Traveler. It is both a privilege and an honour to meet one of your renown. A shame we have to talk on such sour terms,” the archon explained. “Please, have a seat and a cup of tea.”


Lumine, unsure of what else to do, did as she was instructed. She attempted to speak. “So-”


Furina cut her off: “Of course, I am the one that brought you here. Normally you would be hauled off to prison. But I am a just and magnanimous goddess and recognize that foreigners are not always aware of the customs here in Fontaine. Your sentence will serve as a rehabilitative lesson for how to treat a goddess with respect.” Her voice carried an overconfident and haughty tone. The archon was clearly pleased with the outcome of the trial. 

With her explanation finished, Furina uncrossed her legs and stood up. “We’ll mark your first day of service with a picture.” The girl nodded to herself and walked over to a cabinet on the back wall of the room. From it she produced a blocky camera. “Alright, hold still. Natural smile, please.” 


Lumine set her teacup down and gave a faint smile, as if everything was going alright. The archon counted down to the flash, “3, 2, 1.” There was an audible click followed by blinding light. 


Lumine blinked on instinct. Her vision was blurry, the flash still burned onto her retinas. She blinked again. Something was off, but she couldn’t immediately place it. The ground began to shake violently, accompanied by thunderous booms. The shaking made Lumine realize she was no longer on the couch. Instead, she was atop a hard white surface that spread out in all directions before gradually sloping upwards in the distance. Another quiver knocked her back. The ground felt like porcelain. Without warning she was cast into shadow. The Traveller looked up.


Spanning the sky was a godly blue eye. The pupil shaped like how one would draw a water drop. Subtly it moved left and right, up and down, scanning across its domain. Lumine felt paralyzed. The sky blinked before continuing its search for something. Then it locked on, the powerful gaze directed straight at Lumine. A cheerful, feminine, booming voice rolled across the Traveler. “Ah! There you are. That dress makes you blend in with the plate so well.” 


Lumine’s confusion gradually turned to realization as the eye receded upwards to reveal a face twisted into a giddy smile. Furina rose to the height of a mountain over the side of the table. Or, rather, she wasn’t a mountain, Lumine was a grain of sand. The miniscule girl looked around, now aware of her surroundings. She was on a plate. 


“I hope you now realize just how powerful a goddess I am,” the titanic Archon boasted, hands on her hips in a confident pose. “Your service will be spent as my own personal tiny follower.”  Without warning, Furina reached down a colossal arm and picked up the plate Lumine was on. The force of the roaring wind made the shrunken girl tumble backwards and press against the upcurved edges. She was brought level to the giantess’s face. Moisture and warmth from Furina’s breath coated Lumine. The sight of an enormous shimmering tongue and cavernous maw dominated Lumine’s sight as Furina spoke, “and don’t think about trying to run away or disobeying me. I’m the only one that can turn you back.” Her booming words rung in the tiny girl’s ears.

Furina corrected herself mentally. “That should be enough to keep her in line. The shrinking will wear off tomorrow morning.” She let delight run onto her face. A melodious laugh of glee and triumph escaped her thin pink lips. “Now,” she spoke aloud with the full force of her authority “You will begin your first task as my shrunken servant.” She pressed on the last two words with emphasis. 


The giantess slowly lowered her new prisoner onto the table. Lumine slid down the plate she was on. She tumbled over the edge and came crashing down onto the hard marble tabletop. She rolled head over heels before coming to a stop on her back. Dazed, the blonde rubbed her head. She twisted her neck to orient herself. Sat up. Lumine raised her head to see that the gigantic woman had now sat down. Her colossal legs stretched into the distance of the couch. She was bent over, fiddling with something beneath the table. Furina pulled her right leg back and upwards. The simple motion shot her knee a hundred meters into the sky. There was a thump below the table. Her leg pulled back further. The muffled furling of fabric danced through the air. 

Rising from beneath the table’s horizon was Furina’s long, slender calf. Devoid of any imperfection. Furina hugged the limb just above her ankle as she brought it up Her gargantuan toes wiggled softly, enjoying the currents of fresh air running between them as they came into Lumine’s view. With a practiced steadiness, Furina stretched her leg out in the direction she had dumped Lumine. Her massive toes touched the table 10cm away from the shrunken blonde. The foot took up nearly half her vision. Furina pushed her leg downwards. Sole met with table, then heel. The whole bottom of her foot pressed gently into the hard marble surface. 

The giantess continued to wiggle her monstrous toes. As their bottoms rose above Lumine’s head, she could see the formation of glistening sweat. Remnants of time spent inside Furina’s shoe and friction against the table. The tiny girl was both struck with awe and horrified at the sheer scale of the archon’s toes. The smallest was the size of a house. It made Lumine feel smaller than before, more insignificant, being dwarfed by a little toe. 

The spell was broken by Furina issuing her first command. “You have the honour to clean the foot of your goddess. Please begin.” 

 

Lumine’s expression twisted uncontrollably as different emotions cascaded through her. She was disgusted, afraid, awestruck. She was expected to clean Furina’s foot. The task was impossible. The blonde imagined herself pressed into the endless, damp skin. She couldn’t do it. Lumine looked around. Her vision was blocked by plates and cups in all directions. She turned again towards the massive, expectant toes, dancing in anticipation of their service. The titanic girl behind, stretching into the horizon. She had no choice. The tiny girl gulped to steel herself. Then began her short trek towards Furina’s foot. 

Furina’s eyes caught a white speck moving across a black part of the marble towards her foot. She tilted her head slightly, pressed her cheek into her fist. A mocking smile crept over her face. “That’s a good little servant. My foot is waiting.” She stretched her powerful toes. 


Lumine watched the massive digits before her fan outwards. Salty air gently rolled out between the gaps. The change was only noticeable to one so small and so close. The ridges of Furina’s toeprint were obvious now. The tiny girl drew closer to the big toe. It dominated her vision and her smell. The digit cast a shallow shadow onto the table top. Lumine stepped into the darkness. The bottom of the toe was pressed down flatly against the marble. Lumine paused in the shadow and craned her neck up. The tip of Furina’s toenail was barely visible directly above. Remnants of soap lingered in the air, mixed with the sweat and natural smell of Furina’s skin. The blonde gulped and took another step forward. The ceiling disappeared. Lumine closed her eyes and took two deep breaths through her nose. Furina’s scent filled her lungs. Lumine could taste it in the back of her throat. She released the second breath. Opened her eyes. She stepped forward. Furina’s skin was within arms length. Hesitantly, the tiny girl reached out a hand. It pressed into Furina’s soft, moistened skin. Her arm was within the natural valley of the toeprint. She swept it down onto the ridge. The gap was as big as the miniscule blonde’s torso. The perfect skin indented as Lumine pushed forwards towards it. Her head was in the gap. She pressed her face into the side of Furina’s toe print. Slowly, unsure if she could actually commit to it, the tiny girl stuck out her tongue. 


Her taste buds met Furina’s skin. It was a mix of salt and oil. Particles of dust and dirt peppered Lumine’s tongue. She felt the dignity leave her body as she took a second lick. Lumine pushed herself further forward. Her chest hit the edge of Furina’s toe print. Sweat droplets clung to the blonde’s dress. A third lick, then a fourth. The taste of salt was beginning to overwhelm Lumine’s mouth. She felt physically dirty. Her dress was now wet with Furina’s sweat. Her hair was damp and oily. A fifth lick. The toe slammed forward. 

The tiny girl’s body became pressed up into the crevice of the toe print. Furina had unconsciously, slightly, flexed her foot. The mundane action’s impact multiplied by the orders of magnitude difference in size. Lumine was pinned between the toe and the tabletop. Even at this size, the space was cramped. The blonde’s face was buried deep against the skin. Her dress violently clung to the Furina. Lumine tried to push herself away, but was completely trapped. She was a grain of wet sand stuck onto Furina’s foot. 

It wasn’t long before the giantess moved again. This time, it was intentional. Her booming voice announced from on high, “I imagine someone so insignificant would have trouble actually reaching my foot. There is no need to worry about your inability,” she giggled,” I will make it easier for you. Hold tight.” It wasn’t as if Lumine had a choice in the matter. Furina waited a moment before picking her foot up off the table. Lumine felt cool air rush past her back in tandem with the extraordinarily rapid movement. The archon twisted herself around to lay down on her chest along the couch. Her feet, one still socked, fell flat onto the armrest, their bottoms now facing the ceiling. “Don’t get too caught up exploring my lovely sole. You have a loooooooot of cleaning to do.” She giggled again.


The change in air slowly loosened the stranglehold between Lumine and Furina’s skin. The front of her dress was caked in the giantess’s sweat. She was upside down inside the toeprint. The digit lazily bobbed up and down. Lumine pried herself and stood upright. She gazed out across the plane of Furina’s mountainous body. Everything up to the giantess’s dress was hidden behind the hill of her heel. Immediately in front of Lumine was the ball of Furina’s foot, across the chasm of the archon’s phalange. The cast landscape of the foot made Lumine realize how truly impossible the task assigned to her was. Any area she managed to make a difference would be overwhelmed before anything more was complete. She was too small, too insignificant, to even begin to clean Furina’s foot. With that realization came a sort of liberation. Try or not, nothing would change, so she may as well not. Lumine looked down at her dirty dress. She pulled the wet fabric around her chest. It slowly suctioned off, allowing fresher air down into her cleavage. The moment of recovery reinvigorated the tiny girl. She resolved to first get off Furina’s toe. 

Lumine clamored over the waist-high ridge of the toe print towards Furina’s sole. She slipped on the damp, smooth surface on the other side and fell onto her back, sliding down into the next ditch. Moisture clung to the backside of her dress as it flipped upwards. Her hair turned to tangles. Still the tiny was not deterred. Furina’s soft skin cushioned the fall. Gentle indents pressed in where Lumine’s body made contact. She was sticky and disheveled, but it was somehow fun. Now exposed to fresh air, the bottom of Furina’s foot was beginning to dry. The thin layer of sweat was gone, leaving nothing but soft skin and dust. Lumine suddenly found herself laughing. She stood up and vaulted the next ridge. The slope gradually arced downwards. Lumine tripped with the change in angle. The tiny girl tumbled down Furina’s toe towards her sole. She stopped rolling upon hitting the crease of the giantess’s joint. The line was slightly deeper than the toeprint. 

It was at that moment that Furina randomly scrunched her foot. Lumine was slammed into between two walls of pressed flesh. The sudden crushing pressure twisted the blonde’s body into an awkward pose. Her face was full of Furina’s tight skin. As the archon uncurled her toe, the shrunken girl’s body clung to the loosened skin. Lumine was fully embedded into the ball of Furina’s sole. A thin layer of moisture still hugged the foot there. 

Perhaps it was the new mindset, but Lumine found herself tempted to take a lick of the skin she was plastered against. She hesitated for a moment, took a deep breathe through her nose. The aroma that was previously off putting now seemed desirable. Lumine opened her mouth slightly. Her thin lips pressed into the slightly sweaty bottom of Furina’s foot. The tip of the tiny’s tongue crept forward. It pressed against the giantess’s skin, flicked upwards. Lumine’s face immediately flushed with embarrassment. It was one thing to be forced into it, but she had just kissed willingly. Licked willingly. And she enjoyed it. A second tentative attempt confirmed her newfound desire. Lumine exhaled. She pressed her lips harder against the ball of Furina’s foot. The gentle caress of her licks left a miniscule patch of saliva across the giantess’s skin. Her breath grew rash as her heart rate increased. The tiny girl could feel her body warming up. Panting turned into sharp exhales. Lumine tried to wriggle free, but she was still trapped. Her only outlet of energy was her increasingly raw mouth. 

The tiny girl was spent, her frenzy over. She tried one last desperate time to break free of the skin she was plastered against. She failed. With escape impossible, Lumine sighed, and passed out from exhaustion.


Lumine woke up staring at the marble table in Furina’s room. She glanced around dazed. Everything appeared normal again. The table was equipped with cups and plates organized the same way they were before Lumine had shrunk. Furina was sitting across the table from her, book in hand. The archon peaked over at the traveller. “Well, didn’t you hear me. I said ‘have a cup of tea.’” Furina gestured at the tea on the table. 


“Oh. Ah. Yeah.” Lumine muttered. Confusion clearly on her face. She picked up the teacup sitting in front of her on the table. 


Furina closed her book. She nodded to herself once. “Good. Once you’re done we can begin your day of service.” The archon bent down underneath the table. She began to fiddle with something. There was a quiet thud of something hitting the floor. Furina slowly rolled her leg back as she spun on the plush couch. A single, bare, foot rose over the edge of the table. Lumine watched intently as the archon wiggled her slender toes. The blonde licked her lips. Gulped. Furina took notice and gave a soft giggle. “Your first task is to lick my foot clean. But it appears I don’t even have to ask.” 

End Notes:

Something about Furina's feet make them very mesmerizing. I feel like they'd be very soft and that she'd get embarrassed by how sensitive they are. 

This chapter is a bit on the shorter side because I felt like it was starting to get samey and I didn't really know how to continue it. Some parts I'm quite happy with, but I feel the foot play could be improved. Probably not going to write again for a while. I'd love to do an unaware Navia story or a gentle dom story with Xianyun, but I don't have a lot of time with school getting busy. 

Lisa's Plaything by Zankuro
Author's Notes:

Lisa enjoys having power over those around her. But when she discovers the ability to shrink a certain traveler, her desire to tease goes further than she thought it would.


Contains: humiliation, breasts, insertion, and very brief mouth play. Fully aware. 

“And to what do I owe the pleasure of your visit today?” Lisa spoke softly upon seeing Lumine walk into the library. 


“Hey Lisa! I’m here to find a… ahhh!.”


Surprise overtook the blonde as Lisa embraced her. Her face plummeted downwards, guided by the gentle touch of the older woman’s hands. Lumine’s slender lips kissed the golden of Lisa’s dress while her nose was buried deep between sweet smelling breasts. The brunette slowly lowered a hand down to Lumine’s shoulder blades and pulled the blonde tight. The other hand caressed her silky hair. “No shouting in the library sweetie,” the older woman whispered into Lumine’s ear. Her warm breath tickled the girl’s cheeks; the tender motherliness made the adventure’s face flush bright red. 


Lumine took a moment to break the spell of embarrassment that had been cast over her. “Yes, ma’am,” she mumbled. Her words muffled through the top of Lisa’s dress to become barely audible. 


“That’s a good girl.” Lisa gave her another pet. “Now, tell me what it is you’re looking for.” She let the blonde go. Lisa looked down at Lumine. The traveller had grown a bit since she had last visited the Mondstadt library. She had gained another inch. Lisa lamented for a moment. It became so much harder to tease cuties once they had grown up. It was better while they were shorter than her. Lumine becoming an adult would be a blow to future fun. However, her expression remained flat and serious. Being hard to read was a skill that made Lisa’s play all the more effective.


Lumine, used to being teased by the older woman, was unable to detect any change in emotion. She recounted, in a hushed voice so as to not provoke reprimand, a legend she had wanted to research. “I heard at the adventurer’s guild that in the mountains North of Mondstadt there used to be a race of giants. They hoarded treasure deep in caves. Unfortunately, I couldn't find much more information about it, so I was curious if any books here related to a legend like that. Would you happen to know?”


Lisa pondered a moment, her hand drawn up towards her chin. Closed her eyes. Giants. Treasure. Caves. Giants. Her mind wandered for a moment. What would it be like to be a giant? Pictures flashed behind Lisa’s eyes. How small everyone would look to her. How easy they would be to play with if they were the size of children compared to her. Or better yet, dolls. The librarian betrayed her pleasure with a smirk. The thought of teasing cute, tiny humans was oddly appealing. 

With a start she shook the thought off. It was impossible. Lisa forced her mind to return to the task at hand. Mountains. Treasure. Giants. She smiled again at that thought. Then it dawned on her that something fit. “I recall  something like that” she thought aloud, “now what was it called?” Lisa’s mind worked through the problem. The memory was old and hazy. She tried to go back to her last memory of it. Suddenly her mind clicked. It was a children’s book. A name she couldn’t recall. A tale of adventurers going off to fight giants. If she had a copy, it would be in her personal library, rather than the Mondstadt study. “There’s a children’s book I remember that fits. I might have a copy at home if you want a place to start.” The woman stepped forward and hooked a finger under Lumine’s chin. She whispered, with a soothing mature voice, “you can spend the night if you want.”

Lumine’s face went red at the thought of spending a night alone with Lisa. She swallowed and gave a curt nod. Seeing her remark had the intended result, the woman gave a chuckle. She pulled back, turned with a wave. “I’m off work in two hours. Come back and we can walk over together.” Lumine simply nodded again.


The sun was beginning to set by the time the library had closed. Lisa was standing outside, hand on one hip and the other hand holding her hat in the chill winter breeze. She saw blonde hair crest the stairs by the library, followed quickly by Lumine’s face, shoulders. Lisa took the angle in, having the blonde’s vision be level with her knees, looking down at her, felt good. An excited smile curled across Lisa’s lips. She walked over to the traveller. “Perfect timing.” 

Lumine had yet to reach the top of the stairs, her eyes level with the woman’s full breasts. Lisa stood over her, an enticing smile on her face. The blonde gulped, suddenly unsure if being alone with Lisa was a good idea. Before she could choose, the brunette bent down, her deep cleavage momentarily exposed as she took Lumine’s hand. “It’s cold outside, cutie. Keep me warm will you?” She began to walk, guiding Lumine towards the house. Hand in hand they made their way through the cold streets. Lisa smiling and Lumine slightly blushing.


They arrived just after the sun had set. Darkness clouded the narrow alley that fronted Lisa’s apartment. The woman produced a key from her pocket and turned. Inside it was cold and dark. Lisa flipped a light. The room was lightly furnished, a reading chair sat against the back wall next to a fireplace. A coffee table centered the room. A bookshelf lined the side wall adjacent to a door. Lisa brought Lumine inside. “Take a seat cutie.” She gestured to the reading chair. The blonde did as she was told. Lisa made her way to the book shelf, she searched back and forth until she found the book. Its cover depicted a man, sword drawn, facing down a giant in the mountains, with a lightning flash illuminating the scene. The title “Giant’s Rise” was in bold white letters. Lisa handed the book to Lumine. “I’ll start a fire,” the woman said. She had bundled paper in the fireplace. It was easy to light with a match. 


Lumine began to read the book. A story of fighting against something so much greater in size felt strangely nostalgic. Lisa looked at her from the fireplace. Her thoughts drifted back to being a giant. Playing with the tiny people as she saw fit. She recalled the inch that Lumine had gained; resented it. Her eyes bore into the girl. She willed the inch away. For the traveller to become smaller.


Lumine suddenly felt her clothes get looser. The dress, usually quite snug, dropped slightly. She looked around the room, mentally checked herself. Everything seemed fine. The girl chalked it up to the chair pulling on something. The skirt of her dress bunching up unexpectedly. She drove the feeling out of her mind, returned to the book. She didn’t notice the slimmest expression of excitement on the librarian’s face.


Lisa was momentarily taken aback by what she had just witnessed. Lumine had shrunk. She was sure of it. The girl’s clothes were looser, if only slightly. The woman composed herself. Lumine hadn’t seemed to take full notice of what had happened. Lisa contemplated for a second. Should she try it again? The thought of Lumine shrinking away, a child, a doll, an insect. Smaller and smaller. She felt excitement and anticipation flow through her. Slowly, the woman decided. She wanted to turn Lumine into her toy. She willed the blonde to lose another inch. 


Lumine was confused to feel her clothes loosen again. Her feet, which were a moment ago planted firmly on the floor, felt less pressure. She checked herself again, something was definitely strange. Her dress was too loose to be random. The straps on her shoulders folded listlessly instead of being taut. She looked at Lisa. The woman had a dangerous smile on her face. Excitement ran behind the emerald eyes. “Uhhhh… Lisa?” Her tone betrayed uncertainty.

Lisa looked down at the blonde sitting in the chair. She no longer saw Lumine as a person. Instead, she was a toy. She would become Lisa’s plaything. The woman stepped towards the chair. She climbed on top of the blonde.

“Lisa what—” Lumine’s face was pulled deep into the brunette’s cleavage. She couldn’t see or speak. The sweet smell now wrapped together with a sweet taste.


“Shhhhhh, it’s okay. I just want to toy with you a little.” The woman giggled. Before Lumine could respond Lisa willed her to shrink. 


Lumine felt the breasts she was buried in grow noticeably larger as a foot was taken away from her size. The straps of her dress buckled, then tumbled off her shoulders, exposing a white bra that barely held on. Her feet lifted off the floor. The girl attempted to pull away, but Lisa’s suddenly powerful grip kept her tight. 


“My my, do you really want to get away from me that badly? Only bad girls try to run away.” Lisa was thrilled by the feeling of power she had. This new plaything had to be disciplined. “Be a good girl and shrink for me.” The woman forced Lumine’s body to obey the command. She felt the blond get smaller in her arms. The shrunken girl’s head was now smaller than Lisa’s breasts. No amount of struggle would allow the diminutive blonde to escape. 


Lumine felt the last of her clothes drop as her feet withdrew up over the edge of the chair. Her head was front to back engulfed in Lisa’s deep cleavage. Suddenly she was released. Lumine slid down to the bottom of the chair. Her knees dangled loosely over the edge; her head was barely propped up against the back. She was buried in dress from the waist down, her small breasts cold against the not-yet-warmed air. The traveller’s head was level to Lisa’s wide hips. The woman’s voluptuous thighs were half Lumine’s length. She was pinned down by the brunette gently straddling her. She appeared to be 10 feet tall. A playful smile danced along Lisa’s face. The sight was both terrifying and dazzling. Lumine had always considered the woman dangerous, but also beautiful. The newfound size exacerbated both feelings. A flush of red ran across Lumine’s face as she processed her half-nakedness. She covered her chest with her arms.


Lisa looked down at the shrunken girl amused. “Are you trying to hide something from Mommy?” she cooed. The woman reached her hand down. With a tender touch she stroked the shrunken girl’s cheek. Her index finger dragged onto Lumine’s slender lips and pulled down gently, forcing the girl’s mouth slightly open. The blonde shivered from the gentle caress. The finger continued down over Lumine’s chin to her chest. She left it there for a moment. Lisa wanted the girl to be even smaller. 


Lumine felt her body withdraw back into the chair, but her eyes were focused on the expanding finger placed firmly on her chest. “Now. Show me what you’re hiding.” The woman’s deep voice had an air of absolute authority to it. Lumine, her body losing inches as she processed the words, felt powerless to resist. She pulled her arms up to reveal her bare chest. Lisa gently dragged her finger across the now tiny breasts. The shrinking had stopped. Lumine was hardly a foot tall now. She stared at the powerful digit; it was almost as long as her arm. Lisa’s fingertip brushed across the blonde’s left nipple. At that same moment the woman produced a tiny electric jolt. A warm tingling spread through Lumine’s spine with the shock. Her back arched as she released a pitiful moan. It felt good. The blonde quickly covered her hand with her mouth in embarrassment. 


Lisa spoke with a seductive whisper. “What did I say about hiding things from Mommy?” The reprimand was paired with ‘punishment.’ Lisa picked up the shrunken blonde in one hand. Her powerful fingers wrapped softly around the girl’s torso. Lumine soared through the air in the woman’s grasp. She settled level with Lisa’s enormous breasts, each now easily outweighing the traveller. With her free hand, the brunette tugged down the left of her dress, revealing a hardened nipple. “Make it up to Mommy and she won’t get angry,” the giantess explained. She pressed the blonde into her soft breast. Lumine’s face landed directly on the woman’s nipple, her thumb pinning the girl’s head in place. 


Lumine, completely awestruck by the majesty of Lisa’s body, immediately began to work. The tip of the nipple barely fit inside her mouth, but she sucked and kissed and licked with a frenzy. The giantess looked down with a satisfied smirk at the girl worshiping her breast. Slowly, she began to shrink Lumine anew. 11 inches. 10 inches. 9 inches. Lumine felt her body pulling along the soft, sweet skin of Lisa’s underboob. The nipple was now larger than her head. 

The feeling of the blonde shrinking against her breast made Lisa lose her composure. She wanted more power. To be bigger. To turn this girl into less than a bug. She willed the traveller to 6 inches tall. The tiny girl was held to her breast by three enormous fingers. Lisa rocked back, lowering the tiny into her palm. She lifted Lumine up to eye level. The brunette’s face was now flushed with heat. Desire clearly lingered in her emerald eyes and her smile. A single finger from Lisa’s free hand came down on top of the tiny girl. With a single motion it danced across Lumine’s body from head to toe. The sensation sent shivers down the traveller’s spine. “Shall we go to bed?” The giantess asked. Warm air from her breath breezed against the tiny girl. Lumine simply nodded. Her mind was filled with anticipation. 


Lisa curled backwards off the chair. Carefully, she walked through the door by the bookshelf into the bedroom. Gently, she placed the shrunken girl on top of the bedsheets. The woman spun to turn away from the bed, and hooked her thumbs onto the sides of her dress. Slowly, she pulled the purple fabric down. Revealing her shoulder blades, then back, then her lace purple underwear. She turned again towards the bed and allowed her dress to crumple to the floor. For the first time at this size, Lumine got a full view of the enormous woman towering above her. Lisa was at least 50 feet tall. Her long legs met with her hips high in the air before continuing upwards towards a slender stomach. 

Lumine was unable to take in the rest of Lisa before the woman began to close on her. As the giantess strode across the room, Lumine felt her body shrinking once again. 5 inches. 4 inches. Lisa was now at the edge of the bed. Lumine was cast into Lisa’s monstrous shadow. 3 inches. Lisa put a finger to her lips. Watching the blonde shrink away beneath her filled the giantess with lustful desire. 2 inches. 

The shrinking stopped here. Any smaller and she wouldn’t be able to use her. Lisa slowly removed her panties. Revealing the bones of her hips angled in towards short tufts of brown hair. Lumine stared terrified and thrilled at the enormous woman’s privates. 

Delicately, between her ring finger and thumb, Lisa picked up the tiny girl. She spun onto the bed to lay on her back.The giantess hovered her toy over her face, taking in the sheer difference in their sizes. The complete powerlessness Lumine had. She lowered the tiny towards her lips. The girl received a single kiss, covering her body in a single layer of saliva. Lisa pulled her hand back. Her emerald eyes took a final gaze at the miniscule blonde. 

Lumine watched as the landscape of Lisa’s body slowly passed below her. She passed Lisa’s breasts. Her navel. And then began to lower towards the woman’s hips. 

Lisa pushed her heels down. Raised her waist to greet the oncoming toy. Gently, she lowered the girl to her crotch. The giantess shuddered with anticipation.


Lumine’s body made contact with Lisa’s wetted lips. The scent of sex and sweat mixed with a copper taste. The blonde breathed in as the tip of Lisa’s middle finger pressed the tiny girl into the slit. 


The giantess arched her back as she released a pleasured moan. Her free hand moved to cup a breast. Erect nipples harshly pinched between slender fingers. 


Lumine was lost in the newfound bliss of being a sex toy. She was submerged in viscous darkness. Her body was covered with Lisa’s cum. The tiny girl pressed her back into a soft, pulsating wall, and braced herself. Slowly, she lowered a hand down to her own crotch and began to pleasure herself. The walls of her fleshy prison began to constrict as Lisa reached her climax. The newfound squeezing pressure rubbed every millimeter of Lumine’s body. Waves of pleasure flowed through her as the pressing force grew with Lisa’s orgasm. Slowly, the blonde felt herself begin to be forced out Lisa’s body. She finished as she fell onto the bed, orgasming in a soaking mess. 


The giantess picked up her tiny toy. The girl had passed out from exhaustion. Lisa gave a faint smile. “A good girl should be rewarded,” the brunette thought to herself. She licked the blonde clean, and began to shrink her. 1 inch. Half. A quarter. She dropped the miniscule girl into her cleavage. When she woke up, she would be allowed to have as much of Mommy’s body as she wanted. A millimeter. Lisa could no longer feel the girl in the depths of her boobs. She was satisfied with that. Not a giantess. Not even a goddess. But a land. A being so big she could be explored. And, for good measure. She shrunk Lumine by half again. 



End Notes:

Back after a little over 6 months. I lost the motivation to write giantess stories, but after Fontaine released and the school semester ended, I felt the urge to write about Genshin again. This time staring Lisa, the original electro Mommy.


A bit shorter since it's my first one back. Unsure if I'll be writing any more featuring Fontaine characters. We'll see if motivation strikes. My two most likely stories are an unaware Navia or Furina feet play.

A Little Extra Cash by Zankuro
Author's Notes:

Mona, short on cash with rent due in just a few days, takes on a job at a shady business. What she didn't expect was to be treated as a goddess by her now-shrunken friend Lumine. And, as it turns out, Mona likes that power that comes with the role. 


Contains: finger play, feet, butt crushing, and a mutually beneficial size relationship.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Mona opened her coinpurse for the umptenth time that day - still empty. This was going to be a problem. She had rent due in two days and absolutely no money to her name. She had blown her previous paycheque on books again. There was no way the landlord would let her pay rent late again like last month. Or the month before. Or the month before that. She had to get some money and she had to get it today. For a moment, the thought flashed in her mind of using her astronomy for fortune telling. The hydromancer shook her head. She’d rather lose her house then back down on her dedication to keeping her art pure of material influence. 

Mona walked up to her bookshelf. She pulled a tome off the shelf near the bottom and opened it. Inside was an empty space where the pages should have been: her emergency funds, or, lack of emergency funds, were supposed to be kept hidden here. They had been spent weeks ago and Mona had failed to actually replenish them. She cursed her carelessness. Well, nothing to gain from standing around at home all evening. 

If there was no money at home, she’d have to work for it. Surely the assistance of the Great Astrologist Mona Megistus would be in high demand. Earning a month’s rent in two days was a simple task for a woman as great as she. The hydromancer left her apartment with a confident spring in her step. This would be easy.


It had been an hour. Mona let out a sigh and collapsed against a wall, defeated. She had earned exactly nothing. It was getting dark, she was hungry, and she was still flat broke. The astrologist pulled her knees up to her face and gave them a hug. The sudden gust of wind heightened the cold evening air. Mona shivered, then recoiled. A piece of paper blown by the chilly current swooped upwards under her hat and hit the side of her head. Mona’s shallow depression turned to annoyance. She angrily grabbed the paper. She whipped it around to hold it in both her hands and went to rip it to shreds. Two words at the top of the page in bold red caught her eye before she tore the scrap: “Help Wanted!”

Mona scrambled to her feet, desperately clutching the paper so as to not lose it. The message was barely legible in the dim light of the setting sun: “Help Wanted! Confident women with people pleasing skills. Same day pay available! The building behind the Cat’s Tail! Apply now!”

Mona scowled. She didn’t need divination to know this was shady. Only someone desperate would fall for something… like… this… The astrologer hung her head in shame. She was desperate. Was she really going to go through with this? Mona couldn’t see any other choice. Begrudgingly, she checked the location again, and began to walk.


Mona arrived at the building as night fell. A woman she hadn’t seen before was standing outside, gesturing to a passerby to come in. The stranger walked past down the alley as Mona approached the woman.


“Hello. I heard you were looking for work. I’ve come to-”


“Oh perfect, we needed someone tonight. One of the girls called in sick.” The woman grabbed Mona by the wrist and began to lead her inside. “You can wait here. A client will be on their way shortly. Just do what they ask for and you’ll be fine.” Mona was shoved into a room at the end of a short hallway. The woman slammed the door behind her.

Inside was a well-furnished bedroom. Equipped with a dressing mirror, wardrobe, queen bed, and work desk. Mona was still in shock from the complete lack of a hiring or vetting process. This was even more shady than she had thought. Still, she needed the money. 

Rather than block the doorway, Mona investigated the room. Save for the lack of bookshelves, this room would be perfect to do her work. The large oak desk was equipped with drawers and a cupboard. The wardrobe had ornately carved designs woven on the sides. Mona amused herself for a moment by checking herself out in the tall mirror beside the wardrobe. She completed her circuit of the room at the bed. With nothing else to do, she spun and flopped down onto the deep, soft fabric. The plush sheets gently brushed against her skin. This bed was amazingly comfortable. If she wasn’t in such a strange situation she’d have fallen asleep instantly. The Astrologist kicked off her high heels, her slightly sore feet enjoying the freedom. At least she’d be comfortable while she waited. 


The door opened a few minutes later. Mona, enjoying the softness of the bed, lazily turned her head to see who was entering the room. The hostess from earlier stepped inside and announced that the client was just signing in. The woman walked over to Mona and handed a device over. “Don’t press any of those buttons until the client is ready, okay hun? After that it’s up to you. Mona inspected the device as the woman walked away. As she said, there was a number of buttons. Next to them were a variety of fractions: 1/1, ½, ¼, 1/10, 1/20, 1/50 and 1/100. The astrologist was at a complete loss as to the function of the device. 

Mona craned her head up when the door opened. Into the room stepped a familiar blonde adventurer. 

Lumine’s face froze when she entered the room as saw Mona standing next to the bed holding the shrinking device. The blonde stood slack-jawed in the entryway. Slowly, a harsh blush of embarrassment came onto her face. She moved to close the door, but Mona caught her wrist and pulled her inside. 

“L-Lumine?” the astrologist questioned “What are you doing here? Surely you don’t need to come to a shady place like this for money.”
Lumine felt like she was about to cry. This was the only place in Teyvat she could live out her secret shrinking fantasies, and now Mona knew all about it.


“Lumine? Are you listening to me? I asked what you were doing here.”


The blonde finally realized how lucky she was. Mona had no idea what this place specialized in. She could play this off as a mistake and no one would know. “Ahhh, oh. Sorry Mona, I think I walked into the wrong room.” The blonde turned to walk away. “I’ll just be going nohhhhhhh—-” At that same moment, Mona reached out to grab Lumine’s wrist again. In the process, the astrologist had dropped the device she was holding. It tumbled to the floor and landed face-down. The 1/20 button hit Mona’s toe, and was pressed down into its slot. 


Lumine’s clothes toppled to the ground in a messy pile. Mona was completely unaware that the adventurer had just been shrunk to 1/20th her size, a mere 8cm tall. The hydromancer stood still in shock at the vanishing of her friend. She looked at the pile of clothes. Strangely, they were rustling. The astrologist bent down and picked up the dress Lumine had been wearing. She didn’t even notice the tiny girl that had fallen to the floor.


The familiar sensation of shrinking sent a shiver of pleasure coursing through Lumine’s body as she disappeared into her dress. The now tiny girl took a moment to calm her urges before beginning the attempt to escape from the tangled layers of fabric. Suddenly, the world unfurled upwards. Lumine was caught in a fold. Her mind went hazy from the sudden vertigo of being tossed around. She tumbled through her dress and eventually came out the bottom. The adventurer hit the carpeted ground with a soft bounce, landing between her now discarded panties and Mona’s enormous foot. The outline of the astronomer’s slender toes through the black fabric of her pantyhose excited the shrunken blonde. She wanted to be crushed underneath the massive girl that towered above. Lumine shook her head, attempting to erase the thought. She couldn’t. Not with a friend. The adventurer tilted her head upwards, Mona’s long slender legs curved outwards into shapely hips. The excellent figure of the giantess’s butt was plain to see through the gap between her legs. The rest of her 30 meter tall body was blocked from Lumine’s sight by the dress. 

A mix of desire and logic made the shrunken girl move towards Mona’s foot. Lumine wanted to press herself into the sweaty pantyhose, but she also needed to get Mona’s attention. Suddenly, the foot was upon her. Mona had unconsciously taken a slight step forward. The giantess’s toes slammed into Lumine’s head, knocking the tiny girl onto her back. The foot came down on top of her. She released a pitiful moan. Her head lay pinned below Mona’s big toe, her body beneath the ball of the foot. Desire momentarily replaced reason. The crushing pressure of the giantess’s soft foot felt fantastic. The shrunken girl stuck her tongue out, gave the damp fabric above her a lick. She savored the sweet, salty taste of Mona’s sweat.


The sexual joy only lasted a moment. Mona lifted her foot in reaction to feeling she had stepped on something. The giantess immediately recognized the doll-sized traveller on the ground. Panic filled her mind. She had just crushed her friend! Mona bent down, picked up the tiny girl. Questions raced through her mind as she brought Lumine to her face. The question of safety vanished with a sigh of relief when she noticed that Lumine was not just alive, but moving and conscious. The astrologist began to stammer out her confusions: “Are you okay? Why are you so small? What’s going on?”

Lumine choked out a reply “Device. Hit 1/1. I’ll explain.” It was a struggle not to moan between the words. Mona’s powerful pinky had forcefully spread her legs. The blonde felt weak compared to the giantess’s soft, slender fingers that were crushing her in a tight grip. She wanted Mona to keep treating her so roughly. The astrologist’s skin felt amazing as it brushed against Lumine’s tiny naked body.

Mona fumbled around looking for the device she had dropped earlier. In her haste, she had accidentally tightened her grip on the miniature girl in her hand. Her pinky dug into Lumine’s exposed crotch, forcing the tiny girl to release a weak moan, completely inaudible to the distracted giantess. 


She found the remote under Lumine’s bra. She pressed the button Lumine had told her to. In an instant, the blonde was standing naked at full size in front of her. Both girls turned around, their faces flushed. Lumine silently put her clothes back on. “Okay, dressed now.” They both turned back around. They went to sit down on the bed.


Both girls spoke at the same time “What are…?” “What are…?” “You…” “You…” They paused


Mona spoke first: “What’s going on here? Why were… why were you tiny?”


Lumine sighed, she couldn’t really hide her proclivities anymore. “Please don’t tell anyone, okay? It’s embarrassing. I uhhh… I have a shrinking fetish.” 


Mona blinked twice. She had no idea how to respond. 


Lumine’s face flushed with embarrassment. She stammered out “Well don’t just sit there. Say something. Why are you here?”


Mona, seeing her friend’s embarrassment at having to reveal something she didn’t want to, decided to do the same. “Don’t laugh. I needed money to pay rent. I had no idea what this place was. I was just desperate.” The astrologist's red face revealed her own embarrassment. 


 “Well, huh. Rather than judgement, wanna help each other out? Lumine suggested. She remembered the feeling of being squished beneath Mona’s foot. She wanted more.


“What exactly do you mean by that?” Mona asked. If it meant that Lumine would help cover rent, she’d be willing to take it, just this once. 


“I could help cover your rent this month and you could, uhhh, shrink me and play with me.” Lumine’s voice inflected upwards to produce a questioning tone.


Mona hesitated. She wasn’t sure if this was something she should do. Shrink her friend? Play with her? What would that entail? She thought back to her empty coin purse. The pressure of money was more powerful than her doubts about doing this. “Uhhhh, what would you want me to do?”


“You could, I don’t know, step on me, sit on me, anything really.”


Mona blinked at her friend. The thought of a miniature Lumine being pressed underneath her butt was… oddly enticing; she’d be so powerful. The astologist’s heartbeat picked up pace. “Okay, I guess I could try it. I’m guessing I just…” She absentmindedly reached for the device on the bed next to her. “...press one of these buttons.” Without waiting for Lumine to respond, Mona pressed the 1/50 button on the device. Lumine’s dress fell limp on the bed, entrapping its now-miniscule owner for the second time that night.



Lumine released a moan as her dress collapsed around her. She could tell she was smaller than last time. She hadn’t expected Mona to take such a strong lead. The absolutely massive scale that the hydromancer must be now excited the tiny girl. The mountain of cloth shifted around her. Lumine tumbled through her dress. She landed softly on the bed beneath the left cup of her bra. Slowly she got onto her knees and crawled out into the open air.

Mona shook the dress to make sure that Lumine wasn’t still inside before tossing it away. She had surprised herself by pressing one of the buttons on the shrinking device and now had no idea what to do. Her eyes caught sight of the tiny girl climbing out of her bra. Mona hadn’t realized just how small Lumine would be. The adventurer was hardly 3cm tall. If she didn’t know the situation, the astrologist would have assumed it was a bug. She bent over top of the tiny girl and put her hand down. Her slender fingers fell around the blonde.

Lumine looked up to see Mona’s enormous hand crashing down on her. The bed sunk out from under her as the powerful digits pushed downwards. Lumine lost her balance, she rolled and slammed into the hard joint of Mona’s middle finger. She shook her head as the giantess giggled above her. 


“It’s really cute how small you are,” Mona explained her amusement. She shifted her hand to press Lumine underneath the finger she had rolled into. “You fit underneath my finger,” the tone of her voice shifted to one of authority. “Now be a good little toy and clean your owner’s finger.” She was surprised by how fun controlling the tiny girl was.


Lumine was surprised by how quickly Mona was taking to being a giantess. She readily obeyed her command. The weight of the enormous girl’s finger on top of her felt great. The blonde reached her tiny arms around the large digit. She opened her mouth and began to lick. Her tongue slid into the crags and ridges of Mona’s fingerprint. The giantess’s soft skin was flavored by the tinge of natural oils and strawberry soap. Lumine’s desire to please overtook her reservations about doing this with a friend. She began to arch her back and push with her legs, rubbing her body against the mighty digit. She let out pitiful moans between licks as she pleasured herself with Mona’s finger.


The giantess was equal parts concerned and excited. She hadn’t expected how readily Lumine would begin to get off on her finger. At the same time, having a tiny girl devout her entire body to a mere finger made Mona feel extremely powerful. She could do whatever she wanted and Lumine would have no way of stopping her. In the end, the feeling of power won out in her mind. If Lumine wanted to be made a slave, she’d make her a slave. 

Mona stood up, crushing the tiny girl even further into the bed. Slowly, she brought her hand up to her face. Lumine desperately clung to her middle finger. Loudly, Mona gave her declaration. “Since I am a kind goddess, I have decided to reward your devotion. You shall be given the honour of being my seat cushion.”


Lumine shuddered with anticipation as her horny brain processed the exact meaning of Mona’s words. The speed that the giantess had taken to her role invigorated the tiny girl’s desire. The world shook as her goddess strode across the room. She felt the world tilt. Suddenly she was pushed into a hard wooden surface. The crushing pressure of Mona’s finger forced a moan from her mouth. Slowly, the finger pulled backwards. Lumine was scrapped off onto the seat of an ornate wooden chair. 

For the first time, Lumine got a full view of Mona. The beautiful girl towered more than 70 meters above her. Lumine eyes worked their way up the giantess’s thighs. They locked onto her swaying hips. Mona was slowly turning around. The hand she was just clinging to worked its way to the astrologist’s rotund behind. Lumine licked her lips, saliva pooled in her mouth, forcing her to swallow. Mona’s fingers dug into her butt. The deep flesh recoiled as she let go. Slowly, Mona began to sit. Lumine reached her hands upwards to welcome the reward for her devotion to her goddess. 

Mona’s left cheek came down on her softly. The thin fabric of her pantyhose wrapped around Lumine’s miniscule body. The weight gradually increased. Lumine gasped out a moan as the horizon-spanning butt crushed her into the chair. She took greedy breaths through the soft black fabric. She thick smell of Mona’s soap filled what little air was left. In the last moment she could still move, Lumine brought a hand to her crotch. She shoved two fingers deep inside her. A pitiful moan escaped her mouth. At that same moment, Mona’s full weight finished settling on top of her. The immense pressure of the giantess’s soft butt was addicting. Lumine writhed in the pleasure of being reduced to a mere seat for a gigantic goddess. 

Then Mona began to grind her butt into the seat. Lumine’s entire body sparked with the pleasure of being rubbed underneath the colossal rear. She entered the throes of orgasm, her mind reduced to a mess of desire for the flesh grinding her to dust. As her orgasm died down, a moment of clarity came over her: she wanted to be Mona’s plaything forever. Her rational mind affirmed the sentiment. Mona was the perfect goddess, soft, beautiful, haughty, but sensitive. When this was over, she was going to beg Mona to keep her.


Mona had fully awakened to her desire to hold power over this pathetic girl trapped beneath her. She crossed her legs, sank deeper into the hard chair. She couldn’t even feel the insignificant insect being crushed by her butt, it was the knowledge that she was trapped there, completely at the mercy of a greater will, that lit a fire inside the giantess. Mona squirmed in the chair, accidentally grinding her slave against the hardwood. An evil thought crossed her mind for a moment: she could keep Lumine like this. Take her home and use her as a toy forever. Surely the adventurer would be happy with her fate as Mona’s tiny plaything. Plus, it wouldn’t hurt to have a toy to take the edge off after the stress of research. Lumine was powerless to stop her. Mona had no idea that Lumine wanted it to happen as well.

Mona decided against doing it. She’d play with her shrunken servant a bit more before returning her to normal. It wasn’t her place to steal away Lumine’s life. She stood up and turned around. Slowly, she bent over the chair and gazed upon the naked mess that was Lumine. She couldn’t make out the tiny girl’s expression, but it was clear from her hand position that she had been enjoying herself. Mona decided to feign anger. With a powerful voice, she boomed her judgement. “Rather than worship the body of your goddess, you have defiled yourself.  You shall be sentenced to worshiping at my feet until you have paid your recompense.”


Lumine watched in delight as Mona lifted her foot high into the air. The outline of her sexy toes came crashing down atop the tiny girl. The sudden force of being stomped into the chair forced the air from Lumine’s tiny lungs. She gasped for breath between the thin, damp fabric of Mona’s pantyhose. Before she could recover, Mona’s toes curled around her. Lumine was wrapped in a miasma of salty air and she was pulled from the chair. The soft weaves rubbed every millimeter of her body. The tiny girl released a soft moan, the taste of Mona’s sweat filled her mouth. The giantess spun on her other foot. Lumine’s new prison was lowered to the ground. The toes gripping her spread. Lumine fell onto a sloped, rubbery surface. She rolled down the slope and was suddenly in a shadow. She hit a hard wall with a thud. 

The daze wore off in time for her to realize that she was in the toe-end of Mona’s high heel shoe. Mona’s voice boomed through the air. “Be grateful you have been given this chance to repent. Worship the feet of your goddess and you may yet earn forgiveness.” The light dimmed, went out. The shadow of Mona’s foot entering the shoe completely blocked Lumine’s vision of the outside world. The gargantuan toes inched towards their eager attendant. Lumine was ready to earn her forgiveness. The soft fabric that wrapped the slender digits pressed into her. Lumine’s back was pushed into the wall of the shoe. The space grew tight. She was trapped at the front of Mona’s big toe.

Lumine worked with the fervor of a zealot. She used her entire body to ride the toe. Mona’s sweat covered her body. The entire atmosphere inside the shoe was filled with her sweet scent. The tiny girl sucked thick sweat from the damp pantyhose in front of her. The motion of her worship made her slowly slip downwards. She felt herself pulled underneath the giant toe. She wanted nothing more than to devote herself to pleasing Mona’s foot. Every thrust of her hips forced a moan through her salt-encrusted lips. Rather than pleasuring herself, she was determined to get off using the body of her goddess. As her excitement mounted, she screamed her devotion. She rode the waves of the best orgasm of her life into exhaustion, and passed out.


Mona felt the tiny girl trapped in her shoe go limp. She was satisfied that Lumine had gotten her enjoyment. She withdrew her foot from the shoe. Upon inspection, she noticed the disheveled state of the pantyhose at her toe. Lumine’s tiny body had done solid work to them. She put her foot back down and bent over to pick up her shoe. She tilted it to dump the blonde onto her hand. Her naked body was so small and vulnerable. Mona bent her head down and gave the unconscious girl a kiss. She carried her slave over to the bed and gently placed her on it. Mona grabbed the shrinking device and hit the 1/1 button. Lumine shot up back to her normal size. The red skin from being rubbed against Mona’s toe was clearly visible at a normal scale. She was sleeping peacefully. Mona pulled back the covers of the bed and tucked Lumine in. They’d discuss what to do next when she woke up.




Mona was reading a new book for her research in her apartment. The material gave an interesting insight into the relationship between the constellations and people who received visions. Beneath her but was the tiny worshiper she had adopted a week ago. It was nice knowing that even while working, she had someone that recognized how amazing she was.

Lumine was pressed up against the skin of Mona's rear. She stuck her tongue out to lick the soft flesh. This was heaven. She had always wanted to be the toy of a goddess, and Mona made a fantastic master.


End Notes:

It was only a matter of time before I wrote a story involving Mona and her renowned behind. Overall I'm pretty happy with this one. I think that making the shrinking consensual and having the giantess be the one that was hesitant gave the story a much lighter tone that I enjoyed. If I ever do another series I'll definitely use this dynamic again.


Between the publishing of this chapter and the previous one, this became the most read Genshin story on the site, which I never imagined would happen. It's honestly a very strange feeling.

Bathing with Barbara by Zankuro
Author's Notes:

Caught in a sudden downpour, Lumine and Barbara rush to the cathedral to take a bath and warm up. 


Contains contains butt, breasts, thighs, feet, and an unaware giantess.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 Lumine and Barbara sprinted through the rain. The cold water slammed down on the backs of their necks. The soft fabric of their dresses was drenched. It hugged their soaked skin. The sudden downpour had caught the two girls by surprise while out on their walk. Both covered their heads in a futile attempt to keep their neatly styled hair dry. The cold water that covered the girls sapped heat from their bodies. The early spring gust only served to exacerbate the sharp chill. 

They finally reached the city gates of Mondstadt and dashed for the Cathedral. The stone stairs leading up the hill were slick and slippery from the rainfall. Barbara lost her footing and stumbled forward on the steps. Lumine reacted on instinct; she reached out a hand and caught the falling girl. 


“You okay?” the traveller asked, her hair whipping in the wind.


“I’m fine. Let’s get inside,” the idol replied. She looked up at Lumine, blonde’s braids flapping in the wind, and blushed. She looked really cool. Barbara steadied herself. With a nod the two of them continued their run to the safety of the cathedral. 

The girls finally reached the doors and entered the building. Inside was warm and dry, a strong contrast to the rain outside. Water dripped from both blondes onto the floor by the entrance. They both collapsed to their butts panting. The puddle beneath them continued to grow. They looked at each other and started to laugh.


“How does it go from such a nice day to suddenly a rainstorm?” Lumine asked through giggles.


“I have no idea,” Barbara responded, “I’m soaked through my shoes.” To emphasize the point, the idol pulled off her flats. Her white pantyhose haphazardly clung to her toes and the soles of her feet. The ball and heel clearly visible through the thin, wet fabric. The outline of her wiggling toes highlighted the sorry state of her soaked footwear. “I’m going to run a bath before we get a cold,” the deaconess explained. 

Lumine nodded. “Sounds good, just gonna take these off,” struggled to pull off her soaking thigh-high boots. They hugged her leg tightly. Slowly, steadily, they came off with a squelch. Lumine peeled off a damp sock, allowing her foot to breathe dry air.

Barbara watched the casual, boyish display intently. Lumine’s lackadaisical attitude contrasted with the slender femininity of her toned legs. The deaconess released a jealous sigh. She caught herself, shook her head, nodded reassurance, and went to go start the bath.

Lumine pulled her other sock off her foot as she watched Barbara walk away. “I’ll be over in a minute,” she called. “Where should I put my socks?”


“Just leave them at the front door, I’ll grab them in a second,” the deaconess responded from across the hall. She opened a door and passed through. 


Lumine paced around the entrance to the cathedral, careful to avoid dripping water across the entire floor. The small puddle that had formed by the front door splashed softly underneath her bare feet. The traveler spread her toes and pitter-pattered them across the cool water. 

Barbara returned shortly. “Bath’s ready. Right this way.” She gestured towards the open door and began to walk. Lumine followed. The adventurer took joy from matching the steps Barbara took, the wet outlines of her stocking feet clearly visible on the cathedral floor. Barbara opened the door to a worn bathroom. The marble countertop was chipped with age. Steam rose from the rippling surface of water in an old metal bath across the room. 

“There’s a towel on the counter. I’ll grab some dry clothes for you to change into.” 


“Thanks, Barbara,” Lumine said. She stepped into the bathroom. Barbara closed the door behind her. 

Lumine looked at herself in the mirror. Water dripped off her hair. It rolled down her face and splashed onto the counter. She reached her arms to her hips and began to tug at her dress. The wet fabric slowly peeled off her damp skin. Lumine pulled it up over her head and lazily tossed it onto the floor in a heap. The warm air graced her now bare skin. The blonde rolled her shoulders twice then stretched. Steam started to fog the mirror. She wrapped her arms behind her as she brought them down. Lumine released the clasp on her plain white bra. She leaned forward to let the set underwear slide off her onto the floor. She then ran her fingers down the thin band of her panties and over her butt. She slowly spread the lacy fabric and stepped out.

Now naked, Lumine stretched her legs a moment, then stepped into the tub. She quickly withdrew her foot as her toes met the hot water. Slowly, she lowered it back down, allowing her skin to adjust to the heat. One leg in. Then a second. She grabbed the sides of the bath and lowered herself into the water. 


Lumine suddenly found herself floating. Waves of water crashed over her head. A weak current spiraled her around. She was pulled underwater. Before she could rationalize what was happening, she acted on instinct. She swam for the shimmering light of the ocean’s surface. She hadn’t had the chance to take a breath before sinking. Her lungs began to burn. When she breached the water, the spent air burst from her lungs. She took deep, greedy breaths. The rippling waves had calmed themselves. Lumine treaded water. She noticed that the normal salty taste of the ocean wasn’t on her lips, that the water was hot. Lumine’s confusion grew when she looked up. Rather than the blue sky she was expecting, aged timber beams and pressed stone formed an impossibly high ceiling. She looked around. A great grey wall cast a wide shadow across the edge of the ocean. On the opposite side was a matching wall. The scenery was eerily reminiscent of the bathtub she had just been stepping into. 

“Wait!” She thought to herself. Panic began to race through her mind. “I was stepping into the bath. How am I in an ocean? Or… no.” Her brain quickly processed the situation she now found herself in. “Oh no no no no no. That’s… that’s impossible. I can’t have…” Lumine spun in the water. Her eyes grew wide with realization: she was indeed still in the bath; she had somehow been shrunk. The now tiny girl wasn’t given more time to process what had happened to her. The loud sound of a door hinge creaking instantly dominated her attention.



Barbara had spent a minute pacing outside the bathroom hyping herself up. She was holding a pair of clothes for her bathing friend to change into. Barbara herself had changed into an old one-piece blue swimsuit. It was the only piece of water-adjacent clothing she had. She had definitely outgrown it. The fabric dug tightly into her soft skin, accentuating the slender curve of her stomach. What had once modestly covered her chest now left a clear space exposing her shallow cleavage. She reached back to adjust the line that dug dangerously into her soft butt with every step.

“Come on, Barbara. There’s nothing to be embarrassed about,” she reassured herself. “We’re just going to put the clothes on the counter and offer to wash her hair. There’s no need to be embarrassed at all.” The image of Lumine’s naked body in the bath flashed in her mind. A harsh blush came over the deaconess’s face. “We’re both girls. It’s okay.” She looked down at her slender body. “Ahhhhhhh, then why do I feel the need to wear this swimsuit?” Barbara shook her head. “Alright, girl, act natural. On three. One. Two. Three.”

Barbara burst open the door. “I brought you some clothes, Lum…” The deaconess blinked twice. “...ine?” She blinked again. The traveler wasn’t even there. Barbara looked around the room confused. Lumine’s clothes weren’t there either. The towel was still on the counter. She stepped inside, looked around again. Nothing. No sign of the adventurer.

Barbara put the clothes on the counter like she said she would. Maybe Lumine had gone to the bathroom? The deaconess made for the door, intent on checking. She caught a glance at herself in the mirror, realized just how revealing her tight swimsuit was. Barbara’s face went red. The tops of her breasts were clearly exposed. The indented outline of her navel was obvious from the swimsuit pulling on her stomach. There was no way she was going to wander around the cathedral looking for Lumine dressed like this. The deaconess spun on her heel. A gesture, that, unbeknownst to her, ground Lumine’s shrunken dress to dust against the bathroom floor. The tiny scrap of fabric completely undetectable by the relatively titanic deaconess. Barbara decided to wait here in the bath. Surely Lumine would come back. She gingerly lowered her foot into the warm bath, sending ripples across the water. Her second leg followed suit, and Barbara lowered herself into the tub.



Lumine could hardly recognize Barbara’s booming voice as the door squeaked open. The powerful call hurt her tiny ears. She reflexively covered the side of her head with her hands. The result was a lack of active struggle against the depths of the bath. Lumine sank underneath the water again. The waves began to reverberate around her. Each pace taken by the now colossal deaconess sent a tremor through the bathwater. Lumine released her ears and swam back to the surface. She caught a glimpse of the giantess’s face over the wall of the tub. Then a leg rose up. Barbara’s enormous foot came splashing down into the oceanic bath. The rippling waves battered Lumine, threatening to pull her in. Barbara’s leg was more than a hundred meters long. With that step, Barbara’s gargantuan body was brought forward over the edge of the bathtub. Half of Lumine’s vision was blocked by the squishy underside of the deaconess’s thigh. She towered up into the wood-stone sky. At this scale, she was easily larger than the cathedral itself. Barbara’s second enormous leg entered the bath. This time, Lumine was unable to resist being dragged underneath the waves. She struggled to the surface of the water. The light was now blocked by Barbara’s great, looming shadow. Lumine reached the air. She drew deep breaths and looked up. Her eyes filled with horror.

Lumine’s entire field of vision was taken by the mix of blue and skin-tone of Barbara’s enormous butt descending towards her. The deaconess’s swimsuit dug deep intents into her cheeks, hinting at their softness. Lumine was paralyzed with fear. The blue fabric of the swimsuit slammed into her. She was pulled terribly deep below the surface of the water. Her ears felt like they were being crushed by the pressure. Barbara’s soft butt continued until it pressed gently againsts the bottom of the bath. The shrunken blonde struggled desperately to get out from underneath the enormous girl. She was pressed within the folds of the swimsuit between Barbara’s soft cheeks. Her lungs were burning, desperate for air. The task was completely impossible for the tiny girl. It was a miracle she wasn’t crushed, surely she was going to drown. 

Barbara felt her swimsuit dig uncomfortably deep into her butt. She adjusted herself in the bathtub and pulled the fabric tight. Lumine still wasn’t back, and the water was cooling down. The deaconess released a sigh of disappointment: all the courage she had worked up over nothing. “I need a new bathing suit” she thought as she leaned back, sinking her torso into the water.

Lumine was suddenly released from her prison. She rolled forward along the underside of the giantess. The current randomly whipped the tiny girl around as Barbara moved through the water. The air burst from her lungs; darkness overtook her, and she passed out.

Lumine awoke on a soft, blue island. She coughed water as she crawled forward. The ground was unsteady and sank beneath her feet. She was still out of it, unsure where she was or what was going on. Rippling water gently rose up and down on the shoreline, a constant threat of swamping the entire island. Lumine slowly got her bearings. She shook the fog from her head and looked around. Surrounding her was the Barbara archipelago. The gigantic girl was lazily floating on her back, her feet planted on the tub’s floor to stabilize. Her powerful, wide thighs consisted of the largest islands. Between them was a series of intertidal zones - the flat line of her stomach surfacing and submerging as the water rippled across it. Lumine was atop one of the girl’s modest breasts. Beyond that was the tangled mess of Barbara’s hair, floating on the water’s surface, and her head. The gigantic girl’s soft face was blocked by her chin. 

Just as she was starting to recover, the giantess began to move. Her body pulled back and began to rise. Lumine clung to the building-sized breast beneath her, desperate to not fall back into the ocean that had nearly claimed her. Her hands grappled the thickly woven threads of Barbara’s swimsuit. She screamed as she was lifted into the air along with Barbara’s body. 


The giantess finished shifting backwards and came to a sit. She spread her legs along the bottom of the bath. She pressed her back into the end of the tub. She tilted her head back and looked at the ceiling. It had been 20 minutes, where was Lumine? She pulled her legs up to hug her knees. She had just wanted to do something nice for the adventurer. Lumine’s cool smiling face flashed through her mind. She blushed and buried her head into her knees.


Lumine was being squished between Barbara’s breast and thigh. Both soft walls morphed around her tiny body, completely surrounding her. She drew breaths through the thick swimsuit in front of her. Barbara’s booming heartbeat was picking up pace. The scent radiating from the massive leg started to overwhelm the tiny girl. She smelled of flowers. The feminine aroma suited the deaconess. In any other situation it would have been pleasant. Now, its ability to completely dominate Lumine served as a reminder of the huge difference in scale between them. 

Barbara’s thigh suddenly pulled away. Lumine was plastered to the girl’s wet skin. Her vision inverted as the giantess stood up. The shrunken girl hung dangerously over the water. Water tension keeping her stuck to Barbara’s soft skin was the only thing keeping her from plummeting back into the oceanic bath. Removed her other leg from the bath. As her foot came down, her entire body shook. Barbara’s jiggling thigh threatened to release its shrunken captive. A second step, the leg she was stuck to, saved her from plummeting into the bathtub. 


Barbara was a mix of disappointed and concerned. She had worked so hard to build the courage to enter the bath and for no reward. Now, Lumine was missing somewhere. She looked at her body with a sigh. Nothing more to do but get changed and look for her friend. Barbara grabbed the towel and placed it on the ground to catch the dripping water as she began to undress.

Lumine looked up past her body to the giantess that loomed over her. Her vision was completely blocked by Barbara’s swimsuit bearing down on her. The titaness was undressing! The shadow of the one-piece engulfed the tiny girl as it curled downwards. It peeled off Barbara’s breasts, her tummy, her hips, and flipped around the shrunken girl. The bottom edge began to slide down the deaconess’s thigh as she pulled it lower. The thick fabric crashed into the tiny girl and ripped her off the thigh. She fell into the looping fold underneath her. Barbara took a tender step out of the leg holes. Her foot made contact and released the shrunken girl trapped inside the bundling swimsuit. 

Lumine was now in freefall. She plummeted to the towel on the floor. She landed on a fold and came down softly, the whirling fabric absorbing the force of her fall. She was on her back. White towel rose to either side, above was the full towering majesty of Barbara’s naked body, and, more pressing for the shrunken girl, her gigantic foot. 

Lumine scrambled to and began to run. Her leg caught on the threads of the towel and she fell over. She lay in the shadow of the deaconess’s foot. Lumine curled up, braced herself. Nothing. She had managed to fall underneath the foot shallow arch. Lumine’s heart was racing. She breathed a sigh of relief. The scent of Barbara’s soap permeated from the soft, fleshy roof above her. 

Barbara lifted her other foot and pulled her swimsuit off. She looked at herself in the mirror for a moment, taking in her slim, naked body. A sad look crept across her face. The idol gave herself 20 seconds to be upset. Then she nodded. With a start she twisted her face into a smile. She stepped off the towel and hoisted it up to dry her hair. She dried her neck, her armpits, her breasts, and continued downwards. Her stomach, her butt, her thighs, her calves. Finally, Barbara dried the top of her feet and the tips of her toes. She placed the towel back on the counter and began to dress in the spare clothes.


Lumine was caught up inside the towel and Barbara dragged it high into the sky. She tumbled and spun through the rough folds before slamming into the warm wall of Barbara’s skin. The tiny girl was dragged violently all across the giantess’s body. The subtle differences in the softness and elasticity of the deaconess’s skin was heightened for the miniscule traveller. The rough bumps of the collarbone, the deep warmth of her armpit, the soft squish of breasts. Barbara’s stomach was flat and smooth. Lumine felt her body big deep into the deaconess’s butt. The flesh here was surprisingly firm. She was rolled along Barbara’s behind onto the underside of her soft thighs. The deep, soft leg wrapped around her again. She was pulled to the top, and down over the deaconess’s knee. Along her calf. 

Lumine was released from her prison as the towel folded outward between Barbara’s slender toes. The moment of freedom was immediately snuffed by the toe opposite her slamming back. The shrunken girl was now trapped between the deaconess’s big toe and index toe. She struggled against the firm flesh that pressed her from both sides. The effort was futile.

The tiny girl was lifted upwards slightly upwards as Barbara put on her white sock. She was now completely trapped with the deaconess’s powerful toes. The air was still slightly damp from the imperfect job Barbara had done drying herself. The bathwater was slowly evaporating and filling space. The scent of her soap was even more powerful than beneath the foot’s arch earlier. The sweet smelling prison was impossible to escape.



Barbara finished getting dressed and began the search for her friend. She asked around the cathedral. No one had seen Lumine leave. It would be absurd for her to go back out in the heavy downpour. The deaconess eventually realized her search was hopeless. It was getting late. Defeated, Barbara walked back to her room, clearly moping. She released a sigh as she sat on her bed. The idol peeled the socks off her feet and threw them in a pile on the floor. Her dress followed. The girl lay down and fell asleep.



Lumine’s experience inside Barbara’s sock got worse over time. The massive toes surrounding her rubbed back and forth as the deaconess walked around searching for her. The vertigo of rising and falling with footsteps churned her stomach. And, slowly, the giantess began to release small drops of sweat. The soft smell of soap was gradually replaced with warm salty water. Lumine was lucky it was a cold day. If it were summer the foot would be unbearable. 

Relief came as Barbara peeled the sock off. Lumine was casually tossed to the floor. She was exhausted and beaten. She simply lay inside the sock, happy to be free from between her friend’s toes. The exhaustion overtook her, and drifted off to sleep.



Lumine awoke to her shoulder being shaken violently. Someone was calling her name. “Lumine. Lumine. Wake up. I don’t know what’s going on. Please wake up.” A sudden splash of cold water hit her face, shocking the adventurer awake. She was butt naked on the floor. Barbara was crouching over her. The two girls locked eyes. Both their faces became hot with blood. Lumine screamed, reflexively covering herself. 

This would be a long explanation.


End Notes:

I was sadly busy and missed posting this on Barbara's birthday. I've been wanting to do a story with her in the sparkling summer alternative outfit but felt that it would end up overlapping too much with the Yoimiya story. This was a nice alternative imo. 


Upon posting, I think this is my best story so far. I'm happy with the pacing and variety of the interactions within the theme. My only real problem was not being able to find a way to fit the feet part into the bath-scene proper. Barbara's feet are really cute and look super soft so I can't help but want to write about them. I guess that's the trade I make.

There probably won't be many more stories in the series after this one. Life has been busy with the new job and I've already covered a lot of the Genshin girls I really like in ways that I'm happy with. We'll see though. At most there'll be two or three more, with maybe a special finale where Lumine grows rather than shrinks. 

Yae's Little Helper by Zankuro
Author's Notes:

In which Lumine is enslaved by the colossal Guuji and forced to suffer a series of impossible tasks.


Contains: Feet, sweat, armpits, humiliation, vore, digestion, and a cruel giantess.


*Note* This story is a narrative sequel to Lap Pillow -> Lap Bed. You do not need to read that story to understand this one, it's main significance is understanding how Lumine shrunk. That chapter is very tonally different, so fans of one might not nesicarilly enjoy the other.  

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



Lumine’s mind was filled with fear. She stared into Yae Miko’s gaping, cavernous maw. A warm string of saliva extended downward from the roof of the giantess’s mouth. The thin strand of liquid broke. The drop fell a moment and splashed onto Yae’s enormous, powerful tongue. The stalactites and stalagmites that were the kitsune’s piercing canines glistened in the evening sun. 

The miniscule blonde was stuck to Yae’s fingertip. The water tension from the giantess’s sticky saliva held her in place. Everything bounced and bobbed with the Guuji’s pace. Lumine was being taken back to the Grand Narukami Shrine to “help” with something only possible at her pitifully diminutive size. Atleast, that’s the story Yae told when snatched the shrunken adventurer. More likely, she planned to utterly humiliate her tiny captive. 

The giantess paused. She closed her mouth, brought her finger to it in a contemplative gesture. Lumine's entire body was pressed into Yae’s soft lower lip. A thin layer of pink lipstick clung to her exposed skin. Lumine reflexively opened her mouth to draw in a breath. Instead of air, Yae’s spit flooded the tiny space. Lumine choked on the saliva, tried to spit it out. Yae’s lip completely blocked her. The blonde had no choice but to swallow the viscous liquid. It was a disgusting bastardization of a kiss. 

Yae pulled her finger from her lips, parted them into a sly smile. Her devilish eyes bore down upon the shrunken girl still plastered to her slender digit. “Oops, you’re so puny I completely forgot you were trapped on my finger. How clumsy of me.” Yae’s soft voice slammed into the tiny girl. Lumine winced against the powerful voice, tried to cover her head. But her arms were stuck to the fingertip. Yae took pleasure from watching the blonde’s pathetic struggles. “Thinking about it. A mouse like you isn’t safe so high up. Perhaps you need to be somewhere more suitable for your stature.” 

Lumine’s eye widened with fear as she was slowly lowered along Yae’s colossal body. The Guuji’s voluptuous breasts dwarfed the tiny girl a hundred times over. She sank below the large peaks to Yae’s slim stomach. Her wide hips spanned the horizon. Elaborate Inazuman fabric was replaced with towering pillars of soft flesh. The giantess’s long, beautiful legs appeared to eclipse the sky. Yae’s finger lowered past her knees, past her calves. Eventually, the fingertip carrying Lumine reached its destination: Yae’s slender toes. The descent reinforced Lumine’s feeling of complete powerlessness in the face of her colossal captive. The digits lifted slightly, then spread. Lumine was rubbed off onto the soft dirty underside of Yae’s middle toe. She peeled off and fell a short way onto the gigantic platform sandal that housed the foot. 


Yae’s monumental voice boomed again. She expressed her delight in a pleased tone “That’s much better. A mouse belongs beneath my beautiful foot. Oh, but you’re not a mouse, are you? You’re a pathetic, puny, person. Well, I suppose you can repay me for deciding to take care of you. You can start by licking my toe clean.” Her tone shifted from tender to stern. “You have until we get back. Good girls do what they’re told.” With that, she lowered her toes onto the miniscule blonde.


The grime, dirt, and sweat of Yae’s middle toe completely coated Lumine when she peeled off it and fell onto the platform sandal. Her miniscule body was a mess of dried saliva, lipstick, and foot detritus. She was too distracted to process the taunts Yae had given. All the shrunken girl knew was that she had to lick, or be punished. Lumiune stuck out her tongue with trepidation. The course dirt ground against the tiny pink muscle. She coughed, spat out the grime. It was gritty on her teeth. Salt from Yae’s sweat mixed with the earthy detritus and dead skin in a horrid combination. She felt humiliated, reduced to less than a person beneath the colossal might of a single toe. Then the Guuji took a step.

The entire world flew upwards for a painfully long moment, before crashing back down. The tiny girl’s stomach retched, a sickness caused by inertia. At that same moment a piece of dirt dislodged from the underside of Yae’s toe. It fell into Lumine’s open mouth. She gagged, coughed, choked the disgusting mixture down. The toe then pressed down onto its miniscule prisoner and Yae’s foot rolled for another step. The air was pushed from Lumine’s lungs. She gasped for air. The desire was met by more grime, more sweat. Lumine began to cry. This was torture. The Guuji took her second step. Lumine’s body protested once more. Her brain went foggy. She clung to the toe’s dirty underside, desperate to not be flung off the sandal or into the dangerous space underneath the ball of Yae’s monstrous foot. Everything crashed down once more. Lumine’s already starved lungs heaved from the crushing force of the toe pressing upon her. The task was impossible. She could hardly breathe. The tiny girl's oxygen starved mind emptied completely. Then she woke up.


Lumine woke up two hours later when they had almost reached the shrine. Night had fallen. She still remained underneath Yae’s middle toe. Her tiny body was stuck to the underside of the digit. She was a hot, sticky mess. Every micrometer of her skin was slathered with sweat and grime from the Guuji’s foot. Thick, dark layers wove through the blonde’s entangled hair. She had managed a single, pitiful lick before losing consciousness. The toe above was dirtier than it had been when the ordeal started. Her mind roared to life, desperate to escape punishment if Yae was displeased with the progress on the task. Lumine’s entire body flew into a frenzy, eager to clean the toe’s underside at any cost. Anything to avoid punishment. She was delirious, trapped within the grime

Lumine forced her way through the thick layer of sweaty dirt that coated the underside of Yae’s toe. Like a pathetic worm, she struggled forward. There was no time to spit. The shrunken girl swallowed mouthful after mouthful of detritus. Anyone watching would have called her a fanatic. Her dedication to cleaning Yae’s toe was impressive given her puny stature. Lumine’s heart raced with the effort. It was all she could give.It wasn’t enough.


Light flooded the space as Yae stepped into her candle lit room at the shrine. The sound of the sliding door alerted Lumine that she was too late. The colossal kitsune tapped her toes against the base of her sandal. The force peeled Lumine off. She fell into the shallow toe print rubbed into the shoe’s sole. The base of the footwear was slick with sweat. The tiny girl was exhausted. She simply lay there. The world was a blur through the layer of grime that coated her face. 

Yae crouched down over top of the sandal. Her knees blocked Lumine’s sightline to the kitsune's face. Slowly, the giantess leaned forward to gaze upon her shrunken captive. Lumine’s dirt covered body blended in well with the grime of the toeprint. Yae squinted. Her sharp eyes caught movement where her toes had been: the slight squirming of the feeble traveller. 

The giantess shook her head with faux disappointment. “And I thought the big, strong adventurer would be able to follow such an easy order. Are you really so weak that you can’t clean a single toe? It should be a simple task for any person.” Her expression shifted to be dangerously smug. “Oh, I guess that means you’re not a person, doesn’t it? You’re just a mouse that has to be punished for not doing what it’s told.”

Yae’s massive hand reached down. She grabbed the sandal and hoisted it into the air. The sole reached her colossal face. The kitsune watched as her miniscule captive attempted to scramble away up the sandal. “Running won’t help you escape, little one,” she taunted. Slowly, Yae tilted the shoe. The steepening incline made the blonde slow. Stop. Tumble backwards. She fell off the sandal and onto Yae’s waiting palm.


Colossal fingers rose up around the diminutive blonde. The fleshy platform smelled of wild roses. Dirt from Lumine’s filthy body sullied the giantess’s flawless skin. She was filled with a brutal mix of fear, embarrassment, and shame. Yae’s daunting eyes bore down into her. She wore a conniving expression. The enormous kitsune’s fangs flashed in the light as she spoke: 

“Since I’m so generous, you’ll be given one last chance to prove you’re not a pathetic little mouse. If you can’t. Well…” The giantess licked her lips. Gave a devilish grin. “I expect it to be clean by morning.” Yae lifted her free arm. 


Lumine was suddenly in a flurry of motion. The giant palm flipped 90 degrees. It rocketed sideways. The tiny girl slammed into a wall of hot, humid flesh. It reeked of sweat. She could feel the salty liquid seep from the wall in front of her. A massive drop rolled down; it enveloped the puny girl before breaking. The hand she was on moments ago withdrew from her soon-to-be prison. Lumine’s tiny body stuck to the wall. The cold air on her back contrasted with sweaty skin at her front. Then Yae lowered her arm.

Lumine was completely sandwiched deep within the Guuji’s unwashed armpit. She struggled against the loose flesh surrounding her. It felt like she was boiling alive. Another thick drop of warm sweat rolled down over her body. It clung to the walls that surrounded her, refusing to break. Lumine struggled against the drop. She managed to break free. The taste of salt spread throughout her mouth. The shrunken girl gagged. The air was heavy, hardly breathable. Luminr opened her mouth in a pitiful attempt to take in oxygen. She was met with the taste of the Guuji’s moist skin instead. 

The action reminded her of what she was supposed to do. The hostile environment broke the last remnant of Lumine’s dignity. The heat, the sweat, the salt, the soft skin were all wrapped together inside her brain, decimating the tiny girl’s final sense of self. She reached her tongue out, and began to suckle the walls of her armpit prison.

Yae’s hot sweat filled every fiber of the tiny girl’s being. She drank the salty mixture until her stomach felt like it would burst. She had forgotten why she was doing this, how long she had been trapped here. Hours? Days? It didn’t matter anymore. The girl that was once Lumine broke down. Her willpower was completely subsumed by the titanic Guuji’s flesh. Her body pressed on as if it was the only thing it knew how to do. Yae’s armpit became her world; a world endured by numbing the humanity within  and acting on animalistic instinct alone. Lumine squirmed like a mouse caught in a sticky trap. 

Lumine collapsed from exhaustion three hours after she was shoved within the deep crevasse of Yae’s sweaty armpit. Her miniscule body was encrusted in a thick layer of the Guuji’s salt. Her stomach was full with a mix of fluid and dead skin. 


Lumine awoke two hours later, still trapped within the confines of Yae’s underarm. Sleep had cleared her exhausted mind. Her body was on fire. The extreme salt intake left her lips cracked and dry. She was dehydrated beyond belief. It felt as if all the water in her body had been absorbed by the Guuji’s salty sweat. The tiny girl stretched her tongue to lick the wet skin before her. It didn’t help. Nothing here would help. She was going to die if she didn’t escape.

The adventurer’s journey was slow going. She pulled herself between the soft walls of the armpit. Her only path was down along Yae’s enormous arm. Her tiny eyes stung. Her pathetic limbs made progress near impossible against the giantess’s squishy flesh. The intensity of her prison decreased as she moved forwards. Cooler, drier. It took an hour of desperate squirming underneath the Guuji’s powerful arm for Lumine’s tiny body to see the light of day. She pressed on, slipped out, fell to the floor.

She scrambled to her feet and started sprinting. Her tiny legs carried her across the vast expanse of tatami floor. 


An enormous weight struck her in the back. The tiny girl fell on her face. She couldn’t see what had happened. Lumine tried to stand. Instead, her back was pressed down upon. She collapsed to the floor, pinned underneath Yae’s index finger. 

The giantess clicked her tongue three times. Shook her head. Lumine squirmed desperately underneath her fingertip. The little mouse had tried to run away. The air was squeezed from Lumine’s paltry lungs as Yae pressed her finger down and slowly began to grind. “And I was so generous,” the giantess boomed. “I gave you a place to stay. I gave you a chance to prove yourself. Instead, you run away.” she clicked her tongue again. “I guess you don’t deserve to be my little helper. In that case…”


Yae pinched the tiny girl between index finger and thumb upside down. She lifted Lumine up over her face. Lumine watched a devilish smirk cross Yae’s lips. “You can be my little snack.” She finished.


The kitsune brought her spare finger to her lower lip. She gently coaxed her blackened maw open. The digits rolled over her chin to her throat. Lumine stared into the dark abyss below. She acted on instinct. Squirmed and fought. She didn’t want to be eaten.

Miraculously, Lumine forced her way out from between the fingers that pinched her. She plummeted down. Down. Down. Past the kitsune’s gaping jaws and onto her rough tongue. She slipped and fell further down towards the back of the giantess’s mouth. In one last desperate attempt, Lumine grabbed the rough ridges of the pink appendage. Too little too late.

Yae closed her lips and smiled. She was happy her prisoner was so eager to be eaten. Yae rolled her tongue forward, sending the girl trapped within to its tip. She began to suck on her salt-coated snack. Lumine tasted fantastic. The Guuji tipped her head back. Lumine fell to the edge of her abyssal throat. She swallowed. 


Lumine tumbled down Yae’s throat. Her stature gave little resistance to the giantess’s muscles forcing her downwards towards the stomach. Yae traced the mouse’s descent with her finger. She felt the puny girl land in her stomach.


Lumine dropped hard onto the bottom of the kitsune’s organ. The air inside was a hundred times worse than the armpit. It was rancid with the smell of acid and decaying food. The spacious cavern was pitch black. The walls and floors squished and squelched as Lumine crawled around, desperate for any way of escaping the fate that awaited all food. Loud gurgles and pops surrounded her. The internal mechanisms of the living colossal that had devoured her. Lumine could hear Yae’s heart beating. Her lungs expand and contract with every narrow breath. The giantess’s stomach roared with delight at its new prize.

The tiny girl’s fists pounded against the fleshy walls that surrounded her. She was screaming for help. Begging Yae to let her out, to not eat her. She was a person. She couldn’t… Lumine’s fragile mind protested the claim: “No… I’m not a person… I’ve… I’ve become Yae’s food. I’m just a mouse caught by a fox.”


Yae stretched her arms above her head. She arched her back, slightly tightening Lumine’s prison. “Hehe, I can feel you struggling. That’s right. Keep fighting. If you try hard enough I might let you out. Come on, little mouse. You don’t want to be digested, do you?.” The futile attempts of the tiny girl trapped in her body felt exhilarating to the Guuji. Her eyes slighted. She let out a contented sigh, enjoying the girl’s efforts.


In a final attempt, Lumine tried to climb. She stood up facing the squishy wall, placed her hands on it. The slick surface was impossible. She couldn’t find anywhere to hold. Lumine lost her footing. She slipped, fell on her back. She rolled head over heels to the bottom of Yae’s mighty stomach. Her skin and eyes burned. Lumine opened her mouth to scream. Stale sludge filled her tiny mouth. She choked and spat. Accidentally swallowed some of the burning stomach juices. Her lungs were on fire. She cried in pain. Everything was going dark.


Yae no longer felt the morsel of food struggling within her. “Oh? That wasn’t nearly enough. I expected more from such a skilled adventurer. In that case, you fail. Your final task is to be digested nicely for me.”  

Lumine was lost, swimming in circles through the lake of stomach acid at the bottom of the Guuji’s stomach. Her strength was failing. She couldn’t breathe. She couldn’t feel her arms or legs. Lumine sank underneath the burning surface, and never came back.


End Notes:

This story is a bit on the shorter end because there was no setup. We got to jump right into the shrunken action. I also wanted to get it out for Yae Miko's birthday (June 27th for future readers).

I'm pretty happy with this one. During the TCG event Yae mentioned how people were scared of her turning into an enormous fox and devouring them, so I had to write about Yae devouring Lumine.  

Shrunk on Mt. Yoimiya by Zankuro
Author's Notes:

Lumine and Yoimya enjoy a warm afternoon at the beach. That is, until Lumine finds herself lost amongst the sand stuck to Yoimiya's body.

Contains: very small shrinking, breasts, navel entrapment, crushing, and an unaware giantess.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Lumine and Yoimiya were enjoying a day at the beach. The sun beat down upon their barely covered skin. Both girls wore sleek bikinis. Lumine was dressed in white, with frills and black straps; her chest and hips were bound with light blue ribbons tied into bows. Yoimiya wore orange. A red and yellow outline of a floral pattern was woven into the cups of her top. Cool, salty water splashed against their feet as they ran at the edge of the shoreline. 


“Hehe, you’re going to have to run faster if you want it.” Yoimiya shouted. She was carrying both girls’ water bottles in her hands. 


Lumine, motivated by the taunt, broke into a sprint “And you’re going to have to run faster or suffer my wrath.” She stretched out a hand: just barely out of reach.


Yoimiya glanced back at the blonde chasing her “Only if you can cat-” Her foot hit a drop in the sand that had been carved out by a stream. She fell over on her face. 


Lumine wasn’t able to stop in time. She slammed into the grounded girl and toppled. A yelp passed her lips before she caught herself. Her left hand landed on the back of Yoimiya’s shoulder and slipped. She crashed on top of the pyrotechnist with a thud, then rolled. Both girls laid still in the sand for a moment panting. 

Yoimiya started laughing first. She pushed herself up and rolled back to sit on her calves. Wet sand stuck to her from chest to toe. 

A wave gently splashed against Lumine’s side. It pulled her out of the minor shock. She started laughing as well before sitting up. “Caught you.” 


“Hehe, you most, hehe, certainly, hehe, did. Here have some - oh shoot.” Yoimiya offered Lumine an empty water bottle. The lid had popped open from the fall; the other bottle fared no better. “I’ll go get some more water.” Yoimiya said while standing. 


Lumine glanced at the standing girl and started laughing even harder. Yoimiya returned a confused look. “There’s hardly any you under all that sand,” Lumine said through giggles. 


The pyrotechnist shrugged, “It’ll come off.” She brushed some onto Lumine. “You’re so short it’s hard to find you amongst the sand.” Yoimiya began to walk away.


“You’re only a centimeter taller than me.” Lumine protested.


“Getting water.” Yoimiya raised her arms up and shook the bottles. 


Lumine released a soft sigh. She watched the pyrotechnist’s slim back shrink as the distance between them increased. Slowly, she stood up. Her back was covered in wet sand from the fall. Lumine took a brisk pace back to their towels along the shoreline. The burning sun dried the sand on her back, forming cracks. It began to dust off along her shoulder blades and waist. 

Lumine lay stomach down on her green towel. The sun’s heat radiated against her sand encrusted back. The water holding the grains together rapidly evaporated under its gaze. She stretched her legs, spread her toes. The delicate digits wiggled together, releasing the dried sand between them onto the bottom-end of the towel. Lumine folded her arms underneath and rested her head upon them. She drifted off into a warm sleep.



Lumine awoke with a start. The earth was shaking in waves. Powerful slams justled her entire body. Boulders three times her size - white and black and yellow, rolled violently from the force. Lumine’s mind flashed awake, she jumped to her feet and took in her surroundings. She was in a forest of thick spindling green vines, rising up in irregular intervals, in arcs and folds. The ground beneath her was made of the same vines, woven tightly together. The surface was rough on her bare feet. It rolled up and down. Lumine rolled to dodge a black rock the earthquake had sent spinning towards her. The shaking was becoming more violent by the second. 

In an instant the violent shaking stopped. It was replaced by a boom that shook Lumine to her core. “Hey, I’m back with the water. Where did you go?” The blonde recoiled from the tremor as the shockwaves of sound slammed into her. She fell over clutching her head. Her ears seared with pain. It was too overwhelming for her to process the powerful, simple question. The words rolled past her and were once again replaced with the shaking of the world. Lumine, recovering from her stunned state rolled onto her back in time to notice the world go dark. The sun was blotted out by a mountainous figure towering above her. The black silhouette was barely recognizable as a person. The figure brought its arm to its head, climbing an impossible distance in seconds. Its face spun side to side, its colossal hand blocking the sun from its eyes and it turned. “Lumine? I’m putting your water down on your towel, okay?” 

Lumine was forced back to the ground by the powerful voice. Her head felt like it was going to explode. The titanic person took a stride at least 10 kilometers long and spun. Its shadow passed over the blonde and beyond the horizon. Lumine now saw who the figure was - Yoimiya cast large, a mountain, a goddess, an impossibility. She stared in awe and fear at the girl that scraped the sky.


Yoimiya kneeled to place down the water bottle. The green beach towel tugged gently down under her knees. She put her left hand down to stabilize herself and lazily placed the bottle in the sand next to Lumine’s towel. She stood up and readjusted her bikini top. The unwitting giantess paused for a moment and looked around once more for her friend. Failing to find the blond traveller, Yoimiya relented and lay down on her towel, letting the warm sun press into her chest and stomach. She spread her arms in a stretch, then wrapped them around underneath her head, and fell asleep.


Lumine fell as the ground slipped away under her. Sand-grain boulders bounced and rolled dangerously, threatening to crush the shrunken blonde underneath their rough edges. She slammed into one of the towel’s folds and slid down. The high slopes of the bends blocked the horizon. The sky was dominated by Yoimiya’s colossal shadow. A thumb the size of a mansion bore down upon Lumine. She stood up and tried to run, but the distance was too great. Her body was forced down into the thick fabric by the hand Yoimiya was using to hold her balance. Air burst from her lungs, she felt her bones creak. If the surface she lay upon had been more solid, she would have been crushed beneath the slender digit.

Instead, Lumine was overtaken by upwards vertigo. Her miniscule body was caught within Yoimiya’s thumbprint. Its spirling, wavy contours  rose past Lumine’s prone body. If she were standing, the ridges would be at her hips. The miniscule girl wretched as she sailed upwards with the hand. The acceleration threatened to knock her unconscious. She was disoriented and woozy. Everything spun and flipped seemingly at random. Lumine had no idea where she was along Yoimiya’s mountainous body. 


Suddenly, the world darkened. Lumine’s vision became cast in a dark orange hue. A moment later she was violently pulled from Yoimiya’s thumb. She slid against a thick, rough orange fabric. The woven strands pulled at her miniscule arms and legs. Then the thumb receded. Lumine fell into the dark chasm between Yoimiya’s bikini top and her left breast. 

The top snapped back in place as the giantess finished adjusting it. Lumine was slingshotted into Yoimiya’s warm flesh. She bounced off the breast and hung in the air for a moment before the top fully clamped down. Yoimiya’s powerful heartbeat pounded in front of the shrunken girl. She was upside down facing the colossus. The air was thick and hot. Lumine was pressed and released with every breath Yoimiya took. Every rise and fall of the giantesses’ chest felt like being pushed across a room. 

Lumine’s fleshy prison began to bounce violently as Yoimiya walked to her towel. The breast rippled and recoiled up and down with every step. Lumine was haphazardly flung around the bikini top. She at the bottom of the cup when Yoimiya stopped walking. For a brief moment Lumine could breathe fresh air before the monstrous breast pressed down upon her. A city block of soft flesh wrapped around the shrunken blonde. She choked on the head-sized droplets of perspiration that seeped from Yoimiya’s pores. 

Lumine was launched as Yoimiya sat down. The crash sent a powerful shockwave rippling through the breast. The shrunken girl slammed into the dense fabric of the bikini top as the world tipped backwards. Lumine fell across the now vertical gap between cup and breast. She slammed into the soft flesh and began to tumble down along its steep slope. Darkness turned to light for a brief moment as Lumine fell out of the bikini top and into Yoimiya’s deep cleavage. The miniscule girl slipped between the enormous breasts and landed hard on Yoimiya’s sternum. The shadow cast from the massive hills on either side of her once again blotted out the sun. Light shone from both ends of the expansive valley. 

Lumine slowly recovered from the daze she was in. She stood up as the word tilted again. The tiny blonde was knocked off balance as Yoimiya folded her arms below her head. The giantess’s chest lifted forward as part of the motion. The slope wasn’t steep enough to further displace the shrunken girl. For a moment she lay there anticipating further movement. Instead, Yoimiya’s breathing leveled out and her heartbeat slowed into a steady rhythm. The giantess was either asleep or falling asleep. The tiny girl rose to her feet with trepidation, breathing heavily. 


Lumine took the opportunity to assess her situation in full: she was less than a grain of sand between Yoimiya’s breasts. Her first order of business was ensuring her safety: every movement and gesture from the giantess threatened to send her plummeting or being crushed. Second was somehow communicating with Yoimiya: this was impossible. As if to further confirm her need for safety and the insurmountable difference in size, a river of sweat rolled down Yoimiya’s right breast. Lumine watched as the salty waterfall cascaded down the soft hill into the shadowed valley below her. It pooled on Yoimiya’s sternum for a moment, water tension holding it in place. Then it broke, and flowed down towards the giantess’s stomach. The flash flood would have swallowed Lumine whole had it crashed into the cleavage above her. She had to get out from between Yoimiya’s enormous breasts. 

Lumine set about walking upwards towards the light from Yoimiya’s chest. The rise and fall of the ground from the giantess’s breathing made traversal difficult. Every step threatened to throw the shrunken girl off balance. Yoimiya’s smooth, beautiful skin provided hardly any traction to steady the tiny girl's feet. Lumine crossed from the shadow cast by Yoimya;s breasts into the light of the early afternoon sun. The newfound heat beat down upon the shrunken girl. The skin beneath her feet was warmer than before. The valley exit was only 100 meters away.

Lumine’s chance of escape was cut cruelly short. A single, slow drop of sweat curled down the side of Yoimiya’s collarbone. The torrent barreled towards the valley entrance. Its surface sparkled with the reflection of the sun. Lumine stared in horror a moment before turning. She sprinted back through the valley as fast as her insignificant legs could run. Yoimiya’s exhaled. The ground beneath the tiny girl fell sharply downwards. The imbalance made her fall on her face. She scrambled to her feet a moment before the sweatdrop absorbed her. 

Lumine was tossed upwards in the sweatdrop’s current. She spun wildly through the salty water. No amount of struggle allowed her to regain control of her body. She was completely beholden to the sweat. The drop passed the threshold from sun to shade and it rolled through Yoimiya’s cleavage. The giantess inhaled, accelerating the drop on a downward trajectory towards her bare stomach. 


Lumine’s lungs screamed in pain. They were desperate for air. Shadow turned to light as the sweatdrop exited the bottom of Yoimiya’s vast cleavage. It quickly ran out of momentum on the flat surface. The drop evaporated in the sweltering sun. Lumine was caked in a layer of Yoimiya’s salt. She desperately gulped down fresh air. She slowly cracked open her stinging eyes. She was on the desert of Yoimiya’s stomach. The expanse of soft skin spanned multiple kilometers in every direction. In front of her was Yoimiya’s mountainous breasts. They were already above average in size, now they climbed a kilometer into the sky. The orange peaks of Yoimiya’s bikini completely blocked her resting face. 

The shrunken girl’s awe at the full sight of her friend’s breasts faded with the heat of the sun bearing down on her back. Despite having just been submerged in a lake, she was incredibly thirsty. The salt of Yoimya’s sweat made it useless for quenching thirst. The vast desert offered no suitable drinking water unless Yoimiya’s poured some on herself. In fact, at this size, fresh water would be weeks of travel away. Even if Lumine survived Yoimiya’s body, she would be unable to drink anything. 

A wave of helplessness washed over the tiny girl. She rose to her knees and looked at her tiny hands. Then back up at Yoimiya’s breasts. The full scale of her situation finally sunk in. She was a tiny, insignificant, speck trapped upon an enormous, living mountain. A mountain that was a perfectly normal person. Even if she lasted more than a few hours upon her friend, survival would be utterly impossible. Thoughts of her powerlessness began to flood her mind. She could be crushed under a grain of sand, drown in a drop of sweat, become trapped and wither away. Lumine brought her hands to her face. Her vision was blurry, her palms moistened. Small tears swelled in her eyes. The tiny girl choked back sobs. “Please. I don’t want to be tiny anymore. Someone please help me. I don’t want to die. Please,” she pleaded to no one in particular.  Her sobs broke out and became a full on cry. 


Lumine was pulled out of the spell when the giantess stirred as if in response to her cries for help. Her mind tricked her into a brief moment of hope that she had been heard. Instead, Yoimiya was simply readjusting her position. The slight movement was magnified 10,000 times for the miniscule girl. She was sent rolling down Yoimiya’s stomach. The tiny girl’s crying turned into screams as she switched from rolling to falling. She slammed into the back of Yoimiya’s navel. Tension kept Lumine suspended on the wall for a moment before she plummeted into the depths of the pit. Folds of soft skin here rose into insurmountably high walls. 

Lumine had no idea where she was. The tumbling had completely disoriented her. She had been flung kilometers in a matter of seconds. The architecture of Yoimiya’s navel appeared arbitrary. It was completely unrecognizable at this scale. Lumine slowly put the puzzle pieces together in her mind. The walls of her fleshy prison soared almost a hundred meters into the air. Ridges and folds magnified into shallow ravines. Below the ground, she could hear the chaotic rumbling of the giantess’s organs. Everything expanded and contracted with each powerful breath the giantess took. 

Lumine desperately attempted to climb the walls of the pit. The smooth surface proved impossible to ascend. She was completely trapped, sunken within her friend’s navel with no access to food or water. The tiny girl’s previous sadness morphed into an indeterminate anger. “What did I do to deserve this?” she screamed at the universe. “I’ve helped people. Saved lives. And this is how you repay me?” Slowly, the tears came back. She completely broke down. She knew in her heart that all resistance and protest was futile. Her fate was to die as an imperceptibly small dot. 

Lumine’s mind turned to humour in order to cope. “Hehe, at least I get to die on a cute girl. How many people would pay to go out like this?” Her laughter quickly subsided and was replaced with more tears.


What felt like an hour passed. Lumine’s eyes were completely dried out from crying. Her mind had calmed down. Now she was simply waiting out the inevitable with a stern acceptance. She had gotten used to the heat coming from Yoimiya’s body. The sun had shifted to cast shade onto where Lumine lay. Only the gurgles and pops of the giantess’s stomach eluded a sense of normativity. Lumine hadn’t noticed that the pattern of Yoimiya’s breathing had shifted. She screamed in shock when the giantess pushed herself up into a sitting position.

The tiny girl was forced out of Yomiya’s navel. She followed a shallow arc through the air. Lumine plummeted three kilometers down. She slammed into Yoimiya’s soft thigh and bounced. Lumine flailed her arms as she soared through the air once more. She came down on Yoimiya’s thigh once more and began to roll into the gap between the massive legs. She landed roughly on the towel below, on her back. The air burst from Lumine’s tiny lungs. She desperately gasped for air. 

The towel scrunched underneath Lumine before she could recover. She was suddenly surrounded on all sides by the rough fabric, completely lost in the red forest. The shrunken girl was tumbled and tossed as the towel shifted around her. Yoimiya was in the process of standing up by the time Lumine was released from the beach towel’s folds. The tiny blonde momentarily saw the clear sky. The colossal legs that rose above her closed shut as the giantess stood. The underside of Yoimiya’s thighs were replaced by her horizon spanning butt. The orange bikini bottom shot up into the air as the colossal girl straightened. Lumine stared agape at the back towering up into the sky. Her shoulders rolled twice before stretching upwards. The giantess yawned.

Yoimiya finished her yawn. She blinked twice to clear the fog from her eyes, stepped backwards and spun. She looked around for Lumine. To her surprise, the traveller still wasn’t back from wherever she had gone.


The last thing Lumine saw was Yoimiya’s building-sized big toe. Even if she had reacted, her tiny legs would have been unable to dodge out of its way in time. The massive sand encrusted digit pressed down into the miniscule blonde. The boulder-sized grains shook off and filled the space between toe and towel. Lumine’s tiny lungs didn’t even contain the air required to let out a yelp. The shrunken girl’s body gave in to the monumental pressure caused by Yoimiya’s titanic weight. She hardly had the time to process what was happening before she was completely crushed underfoot. 


Yoimiya, unable to find her friend anywhere near where they had set up their towels, expanded her search. The only conclusion she could come to was that Lumine had left the beach and forgot her stuff. She returned to the towels and began to roll them up. “Lumine can come grab hers later,” the pyrotechnist assured herself. The normal-sized girl made her way home, completely unaware that Lumine was, in a sense, already on her way over.

End Notes:

Took me a lot longer to write this than I wanted it to. Like I said in my last chapter, I got a new job so the last couple weeks have been really hectic. I should be able to write more regularly now that I'm in the flow of things.

Anyway, I wrote this one because I pulled Yoimiya and she's really cute. I'd like to be lost on her vast stomach like little Lumine was, but it's sadly not going to happen. Going to do more stories involving swimsuits down the line to look forward to those.

A Tiny Date Night by Zankuro
Author's Notes:

Lumine and Keqing have a nice dinner date before going back to the Yuheng's apartment for some private time together.


Contains: breasts, brief navel play, brief mouthplay, insertion, and mutual/consensual size play.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 “An order of golden shrimp balls before we leave, please.” Lumine told the waiter. She had almost reached the end of her dinner date with Keqing. The purple haired girl’s eye lit up like fireworks. She had been looking somewhat disappointed with the food so far, but Lumine knew this would cheer the girl up. 


Lumine paid for their meal as Keqing took a bite of the first golden shrimp ball. Her face melted into joy. The Yuheng brought her hand to her cheek. “Theay tashte sho good,” she said with a dumb grin. The girl danced the food around on her tongue spreading the taste. “Mmmmm.” Keqing swallowed and reached for a second. As she bent over, her eyes locked with the girl’s sitting across from her. Lumine was smiling at her, watching her eat the appetizer. Keqing pulled back and straightened her spine. “I mean, thank you for inviting me for dinner,” she said with a bow. Her date giggled. 


“They do taste good,” Lumine said. She picked up one of the shrimp balls and held it out. “Say ‘awwww.’”


Keqing blushed. “Why does she have to do this in public,” the Yuheng thought to herself. The food’s smell drifted into her nose and subsumed her reservations. She leaned forward and brushed her hair back. Keqing closed her eyes and let her nose guide her. Her mouth opened up. Lumine pulled the food back and Keqing bit the air where it used to be. 


“You didn’t say ‘awwww.’” 


Keqing’s face turned bright red. Lumine returned a broad genuine smile. The Yuheng crossed her arms. For a moment she pouted; then she closed her eyes and opened her mouth. “Awwwwwwww” Lumine popped the golden shrimp ball into the maw. Keqing’s lips closed down. The taste was worth the teasing. The blonde giggled and ate one of the appetizers herself.


“You’re so cute when you’re flustered.”


“Sorry that someone has an image to maintain.” Keqing swiped another shrimp ball and shoved it in her mouth. “No one is judging how you eat when you’re out camping in the woods.”


“You can always come with me on an adventure. Archons above know that you’ve earned a vacation.” Lumine bit down on another of the appetizers. “Itd be nishe to hav shome thime alone togesher,” the blonde swallowed.


“Swallow before you talk, please.”


“Hey kettle, the pot called.” Lumine grabbed the last golden shrimp ball and held it out. “No awwww this time.” Keqing, already resigned to the routine, readily accepted. Lumine placed it deep in the Yuheng’s mouth. She released, letting the food fall onto the back of Keqing’s tongue. Lumine slowly pulled her hand away, brushing the bottom of her index finger Keqing’s lower lip as it exited the mouth. 


The gesture made Keqing shiver. “God this woman knows how to get to me” she thought. The Yuheng crunched down on the golden shrimp ball, savoring its oily perfection. She was in bliss. Keqing eventually swallowed. She tapped the corners of her mouth with a napkin and released a contented sigh. Now it was her turn to make the blonde flustered. “I have the rest of the night off. We will have some alone time. I’ve even prepared some of that for you.” She knew how to get to Lumine too.


Lumine blushed and licked her lips. The implication was exhilarating. She suddenly wanted to go right now. Keqing stood up and walked over. She kissed the blonde and whispered “Just let me shower first.” The blonde melted from Keqing’s hot breath tickling her ear. She only managed a nod as she was taken by the hand and led back to Keqing’s apartment. 




Both girls kicked off their shoes as they stepped inside. Keqing was still leading her starstruck girlfriend by the hand. She took Lumine into the bedroom and pulled her down onto the bed. The Yuheng gave the blonde another kiss. Their tongues intertwined. Saliva slid out the corner of Keqing’s mouth and down her cheek. The taste of golden shrimp balls still lingered. She pushed Lumine off as she took a breath. “I’m going to shower. Be a good girl and wait patiently, okay?”


Lumine watched as Keqing took off her dress. She deftly unzipped it, revealing the clasp of her purple bra and the small of her back. Sweat glistened on her flawless skin. Keqing pulled the dress up over her head. She turned around and faced Lumine before raising her arms in a dancing pose. “Like what you see?” 

Rather than respond verbally, Lumine got up and took Keqing in her arms. The blonde twisted her head around and began to suck on the sweet, sweaty skin of Keqing’s neck. “Ahhh” she moaned. “That’s not… ahhh… fair. You know my neck is… ahhh… sensitive.” She pushed Lumine away again and gave her a parting kiss before leaving the room. A minute later, the shower started.


To occupy herself, Lumine picked up Keqing’s dress and sat down on the bed. She shoved her face into it. It smelt of flowers and sweat. The blonde opened her mouth and breathed in deeply. Keqing’s aroma dug deep into Lumine’s lungs. She slowly ran the silky fabric across her face. The soft strands tickled at the blonde’s skin. Her mind started to go blank as she reveled in the remnants of Keqing’s presence.


“Enjoying yourself?” Lumine hadn’t even noticed the door open. She pulled her face out from the desk and worked her eyes upwards. Keqing had taken off her pantyhose. Shimmering streams of water rolled down her long legs. She was walking across the room. Lumine stared at her wet thighs. They swayed back and forth with each step. Keqing climbed onto Lumine’s lap. The dress pressed between them. Her lace purple panties rubbed against Lumine’s thighs. The blonde’s face was pulled into Keqing’s tender breasts. She had taken her bra off. The bare skin was hot from the shower. She smelled of lavender. Keqing played with Lumine’s hair. “Shall we get started?” Lumine simply nodded.


Keqing fell over sideways. She landed on her back. Lumine was spun over and slid down the side of the bed. Her mouth was immediately above Keqing’s cute navel. She began to lick the hole. Keqing held back a moan. “Get up.” She commanded. Lumine gave the navel one last kiss and did as she was told. 

Lumine watched with obsession as Keqing spun around and propped herself against the bed’s headrest. Her purple hair fell to her sides, revealing her small nipples. The pillow underneath supported the Yuheng’s back.Lumine watched with reverence. She lay perfectly still at the side of the bed, awaiting her queen’s command. She licked her lips repeatedly. Eyes darting up and down her beautiful body. It took every ounce of willpower to keep still. 


“Crawl between my legs.”


Lumine scrambled around the end of the bed. The smell radiating from Keqing’s thighs tickled her nose. She was in position.

Keqing grabbed a vial from under her pillow. Inside was a viscous, blue liquid. Keqing uncorked it. She twirled the vial around in her hands for a moment. Drool sept from Lumine’s gaping mouth. Keqing slowly tipped the vial. The substance dripped, then streamed down onto her breasts. She spun it around in the air, allowing thin lines to cross her nipples and fall down into her cleavage. A small stream rolled down along her stomach and pooled in her navel. 


“Shrink for me.”


Lumine wrapped her arms around Keqing's back and pressed into Keqing’s navel. The sweet nectar clung to her lips. Her tongue entered the infantile hole and began to lap up the blue liquid. It was cool; it tasted like plums. Lumine could already feel its effect. Her body filled with heat; her clothes loosened; her arms receded along Keqing’s skin. The blonde redoubled her efforts. She sucked every drop out of Keqing’s expanding navel. The Yuheng released a sharp yelp. 

The tiny girl was 3/4s her original size. She crawled forward out of her sagging dress.Her bra and panties dangled from her diminishing body. The larger girl reached her left hand down. She swung it around Lumine’s diminishing body and brought it up underneath the blonde’s crotch. She began to rub Lumine’s privates with her index finger. The blonde had been too focused on her task. She released a surprised yelp. Keqing’s finger slid inside her. The blonde moaned and began to ride the digit. 


“Don’t stop shrinking,” Keqing commanded.


Lumine pressed  her face down onto Keqing’s stomach and slurped up the sweet serum. She could feel the finger expanding inside her. It was driving her wild. Lumine’s mounting pleasure was starting to get Keqing excited. She used her free hand to massage her right nipple with three fingers. Gasps escaped her mouth. The blue liquid clung to her fingers. She brought them down to Lumine’s face. 


“Lick.”

Lumine sucked the large digits. She was just above half-sized. Keqing’s fingernails scraped the roof of her mouth. Her shrunken maw could no longer accommodate all three large fingers. She began to treat them one by one. Keqing’s soft skin danced across her shrunken tongue. The double penetration was ecstatic. Lumine’s lower lips clamped on Keqing’s finger as she finished for the first time that night. The giantess smiled with satisfaction. She let the shrunken girl rest for a moment before commanding her one more


“Smaller.”


Lumine’s mind was still trapped in a pleasured haze. She rose up onto her hands and knees and crawled towards Keqing’s breasts. She was only 1/3rd or original size. Her feet dug into Keqing’s panties as a foothold, causing The Yuheng to gasp with pleasure. Lumine propped her body up onto the left breast. She sunk into its soft flesh. Slowly, her mouth descended onto the serum covered nipple. 

Lumine began with soft kisses. She circled her small mouth around the base of Keqing’s areola. Each delicate action sent electricity up Keqing’s spine. Her nipple began to harden. The giantess was panting. Lumine then began to lick the hard skin. The bumps and ridges danced along her shrinking tongue. Keqing released gentle moans, rather than gasps. Before she became unable, Lumine closed her mouth overtop of the entire nipple and sucked. Her tongue danced along its tip. The feeling of it expanding in her mouth rekindled the fire within the tiny girl. Her gentle teasing became more impassioned. She ground her teeth against Keqing’s sensitive tip. The Yuheng’s moans grew more intense. She reached a hand down to her panties and began to gently rub herself.


Lumine was now the height of Keqing’s head. Rather than drink the rest of the shrinking serum right away, she decided to exacerbate her queen’s pleasure. She climbed upright onto the breast she had just been suckling. Her crotch lay atop the hardened nipple. The giantess, feeling this movement, looked down through blurry eyes. Lumine had mounted her chest. 


“Pleasure me.”


Lumine obeyed the command with vigor. She began gyrating her hips into Keqing’s nipple. Lumine felt the tip slip inside her and she came down. Both girls moaned in tandem. Keqing now acted on instinct. She picked the tiny girl up and brought her forward. Lumine landed on Keqing’s soft lips. Moans from the giantess tremoured through her. The tip of Keqing’s tongue pressed between the soft pillows and began to lick the tiny girl’s naked body. The ridges of the giant tongue dominated Lumine’s miniscule breasts.She released a flurry of high pitched ecstatic screams that rang in Keqing’s ears. Keqing slid the tiny girl up her face to light her stomach. The two of them were now eye-to-eye. The Yuheng watched Lumine’s face twist into a pleasured mess as her tongue moved between the tiny girl’s thighs. The two finished simultaneously, and went limp.


Lumine moved again first. She wanted to be even smaller. She climbed down Keqing’s face and back onto her chest where the rest of the serum still waited. She gingerly lapped it up. Keqing started giggling. The tiny girl’s tongue was no longer pleasurable at this scale. Rather, it tickled. Lumine reached her final size by the time she finished scaling Keqing’s abandoned breast. She was only 3cm tall, barely larger than Keqing’s areola. The tiny girl mounted the peak and began to massage it with her body. 

The tiny body against her sensitive nipple reignited Keqing’s fire. With every thrust Lumine gave, the giantess released a meek moan. She had less stamina than the experienced adventurer. Keqing took her index and middle finger and pressed them onto Lumine’s back. She circled the tiny girl around her erect nipple, slowly spiraling the tiny girl outwards. 

Lumine was pressed forward into the hard skin. Her hips bent around its tip. She began to slide along the enlarged peak. It’s tiny bumps titillating every millimeter of her diminutive body. Her queen spun her around and off the nipple. Lumine was pressed deeply into Keqing’s soft breast. 

The giantess slid her tiny girlfriend across her chest slowly. She brought the girl over to her other breast and began to spiral inward towards its peak. She released the tiny girl and allowed her to enjoy.

Lumine was melting in pleasure from being slid along Keqing’s smooth skin. She reached the nipple in delirium. She felt it’s tip pressing into her crotch and immediately began to grind against it. The hardened peak rubbed against her lower lips, sending waves of pleasure up her spine. It was far too large to fit inside her. Lumine slid a hand down her stomach to penetrate herself. Instead, she lost balance. Mid thrust she toppled and rolled down into Keqing’s cleavage. 

The giantess misread Lumine’s desire. She seized her breasts from the side. Her index finger rested atop her still erect nipples. Slowly, she pushed them inwards and rubbed them together, massaging her peaks as she massaged the tiny girl’s entire body. 

Lumine lay pressed in pleasure. The pressure from Keqing’s breasts blotted out the air. The giantess chasm smelled of sweet sweat. The tiny girl was pleasuring herself with both hands. One lay atop her tiny breast, the other was deep within her crotch. Every sense was overwhelming, the gently grinding walls, the fingers deep inside her. Lumine finished for a third time. She rode the orgasm for 15 seconds, choking down a drop of Keqing’s breast sweat in the process, before falling limp.


Keqing was still unsatisfied when she felt the tiny go limp between her breasts. She stopped rubbing and picked the miniscule girl up. She brought the tiny to her mouth and whispered “We’re not done yet.”


Lumine’s post-orgasm haze broke when she felt herself slide between Keqing’s soft lips. Everything below her waist dangled inside the maw. Keqing’s powerful tongue probed forward. It spread the tiny girl’s legs and began to rub her crotch. She was still sensitive. The tiny girl screamed with pleasure. The bumps and ridges of the enormous muscle broke through her last bastion of sanity. Lumine was reduced to a tiny being of pure elation as she finished for her 4th time. 

Keqing tasted the minute change in her mouth. Lumine’s tiny screams barely reached her ears. She pulled the tiny out and dropped her on top of her collarbone. With her index finger, she slowly slid the blonde downwards. Onto her chest. Through her cleavage. Onto her stomach. She did a single lap of her navel before continuing the journey. Keqing released a soft moan. She dug her middle finger beneath the band of her already dirtied lace panties and slid the tiny girl inside. 


Keqing’s panties were already wet when Lumine was slid inside of them. The smell woke the tiny girl up. She could feel the giant fingertip on her back, slowly lowering her towards her queen’s lips. Lumine gently licked the skin just above Keqing’s crotch as she slid. The giant girl’s tangy taste mixed with sweat. She gulped down the sticky liquid that slowly coated her front half. 

Lumine slid along Keqing’s wet lips. The giantess’s pleasured shivers reverberated through her body and resonated inside the blonde. She was delirious, and horny. Lumine stuck an arm in. Then her head. The eager lips parted for her easily. Then, Keqing’s finger slammed inwards. Lumine was thrust deep inside the giantess. Her entire body was coated in sticky liquid. She gulped the sweet nectar down as it entered her mouth. Keqing’s finger receded, trapping the tiny girl deep inside. She didn’t care. Lumine’s mind was more scrambled than her tangled, sticky hair. The blonde grabbed her breast with one hand and fingered herself with the other, furiously pleasuring herself.

Keqing had taken up the exact same position as her shrunken lover. She could feel the tiny girl writing inside her. The Yuheng was screaming in pleasure. She wasn’t as fast as the blonde, but she was equally passionate. She stuck her tongue out. Her eyes rolled back. 


Both girls finished at the same time. Lumine was ejected and pressed into Keqing’s soaked panties. She was coated in the giantess’s juice. She was completely spent. 

Keqing melted into a limp puddle of pleasure. She could feel her sex to– girlfriend in her panties. She fished the tiny girl out and gently licked her clean. 


“Where do you want to sleep?” Keqing whispered. She pulled the tiny girl to her ear to hear her response.


“Boobs,” was the weak reply. 


Keqing obliged and lay the tiny girl down inside her cleavage. The Yuheng rolled over, transforming her breasts from walls into a hot, soft bed. Both of them fell into an exhausted sleep.




Lumine woke up first. She was being held tightly in Keqing’s arms. Their bare breasts pressed together. The Yuheng was still fast asleep. Lumine released herself from the grapple and climbed out of the bed. She slid on a pair of Keqing’s clean panties and a shirt. She gave her girlfriend a good morning kiss before leaving the room to make breakfast

Keqing woke up to the smell of toast. She was still naked save for her soaked underwear. Lumine was sitting beside her on the bed with a huge smile. “Made you breakfast,” she said, grabbing a piece of toast. “Say ‘awwwww’”


“Awwww.” Keqing blushed and opened her mouth. 


Lumine bent over and gave the girl a surprise kiss. Keqing sputtered. She opened her mouth to protest, but Lumine shoved the crisp bread inside before she could speak. 


“Good girl,” the blonde smiled. Keqing covered her red face with a pillow. 


“Go away.”


Lumine giggled, “as you command, my queen. Breakfast is on the table.”

End Notes:

I finally got a job for the summer so I'm probably not going to be writing as often. There's still a lot of characters and scenarios to do though, so I'll definitely keep with it.

This story is multiple firsts for me. It's my first piece with consensual shrinking, the first where I play with a variety of sizes in different ways, the first where the characters are actually just having sex, etc. There are parts that I like and parts that I don't. Overall it feels a bit stiff in a way that I think harms the pacing. 

One Foot Under by Zankuro
Author's Notes:

Hu Tao needs help testing a new prototype coffin and Lumine is the perfect candidate. But the blonde realizes too late the exact nature of her volunteering before signing the contract binding her to a seven hour experiment.


Contains: Lots of Feet, Odor, and Sweat, with a focus on toes. Mind break leading to erotic foot worship at the end.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



The hot sun bore down on Lumine as she walked through the streets of Liyue harbour. The hustle and bustle of the harbour district. A drop of sweat rolled down her chest. The traveler took in the sights and sounds of the city. Kids were playing hide and seek. The lovely smell of lunches prepared by street vendors filled the air.

Lumine passed the clanging sound of the iron works and walked up the stairs to the adventurer’s guild booth. There was apparently a request for her from a mystery sender. She received the letter and opened its ornate wax seal.


Come - lone soul - to the - dance

A day - of warmth - and thrill

Within - the cloth - a tiny - drop

Where five stones - pour water -  still


Lumine looked at the letter in disbelief. She immediately knew its eccentric sender and made her way to the Wangsheng Funeral Parlour. The actual meaning behind the esoteric poem was beyond the traveller. 

Hu Tao was sitting on a bench table outside the front door of her well respected establishment. She was drinking a cup of cold tea under the shade of an umbrella. She still wore her traditional jacket, but she had taken off her socks and shoes. Her cute toes wiggled happily, letting the gaps between them breathe freely in the warm air. Trickles of glistening sweat rolled down her slim thighs. 


The director stood up when she saw Lumine approaching. She put her hands on her hips and smiled “Hmmm hmmm, perfect timing as I’d expect from my reliable volunteer. I take it you found my missive well.” 


“It’s good to see you as well Hu Tao, it’s been too long. What was it you needed me for?”

“Ah, right to business. I like it. You see, I’ve been working on a new promotional campaign and need someone to test the prototype coffin. My usual clientele aren’t exactly the best at giving feedback.” The girl laughed at her own joke before continuing, “I was hoping you could test the prototype and share your thoughts.”


Lumine laughed, “I’m not exactly sure how I’m supposed to give a review of a coffin, but I’m willing to try.”


“I figured you’d be willing. Let me go grab the paperwork. Feel free to pour yourself some tea while you wait.”


The traveller sat down and picked up the empty teacup sitting next to Hu Tao’s. It was an ornate dish, porcelain white with a complex jade tapestry along the outside. It was part of a matching set with the teapot and other cup. Lumine whipped the sweat off her brow and poured the tea. She drank it slowly, allowing the chilled drink to refresh her body. 


Hu Tao came back with papers and a pen in hand. She read the contract aloud.


“Aright, ummmm, Wangsheng Funeral Parlour is responsible for the safety of all volunteers. The organization agrees to take all measures to ensure the safety of all volunteers. In the event of failure to uphold this duty Wangsheng yadayadayada… volunteers will spend a preliminary 5 minutes becoming familiar with the prototype. It is the duty of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlour Director (hereafter The Director) to answer all questions from volunteers to the best of their ability. Volunteers agree to a seven hour trial of the prototype. They are required to complete the full seven hours and provide feedback on their experience. Failure to meet these requirements will result in a full loss of compensation. Oh, this isn’t written here but I’m going to give you a discount on the service if it gets past prototyping and you choose to use it.” Hu Tao flipped the page and continued reading the document. “Volunteers will be placed in the coffin and under one foot to ensure ease of communication. In the event of an emergency, volunteers are responsible for communicating their concerns to The Director. Failure to do so is suitable grounds for the Wangsheng Funeral Parlour to claim it has upheld its lawful duty aaaaaand sign here.” She handed the paper over to Lumine.


Lumine briefly skimmed it. “It says something about a medicine I have to take?”


“Yeah, that’s to help ease you into the coffin. You’ll take it just before the 15 minute preliminary.” With her only question clarified, Lumine signed off on the paper. “Perfect, and my signature.” Hu Tao stuck out her tongue as she signed her name on the line below Lumine’s. She took the papers and turned around. “If you’ll follow me inside, please.”


The interior of the building was bigger than Lumine expected. Ornate golden censers hung from carved outcroppings on the posts holding the ceiling up. Hu Tao took the opportunity to give a mini tour. Her bare feet left visible footprints made of sweat on the floor where she stepped.  “Over there is where we store the incense,” she pointed to three large beautiful vases; “that room is where we carve the coffins. Everyone is out for lunch right now though,” she gestured to a door on their right; “that’s where we do the embalming,” a door on the left; Hu Tao stopped before a large door and spun around; he put her hands on her hips and smiled proudly, “and this is where I concoct brilliant new ideas.” 

Hu Tao turned back around and opened the door to her office. The room was plain compared to the opulent main hall, and messy. Diagrams and charts lay scattered on the desk. Each was marked by a cute sketch of Hu Tao’s smiling face. Her socks and shoes lay in a clumsy pile beside her chair. The director walked around and sat down. She began rummaging through her desk and pulled out a closed glass bottle containing several small blue tablets.


 “You can sit down.” Hu Tao said before starting to work on getting the bottle open. She struggled for a minute before giving up and handing it to the traveller. Lumine popped the bottle open with ease. “Excellent. That’s your medicine. Take two tablets. They dissolve,” she explained


Lumine did as she was told. The medicine was bitter on her tongue. She closed the bottle and handed it back to Hu Tao. “Perfect, now I’m going to…” Hu Tao's words became slurred in Lumine’s mind. She was dizzy. Her eyes were blurry. There was a pounding in her head. Her clothes felt weird, they were looser than before… maybe? She wasn’t entirely sure anymore. What was in that medicine? Had she taken medicine? She couldn’t recall. Her head hit the desk as she passed out. 




Lumine awoke to Hu Tao’s voice and the scratching of pen on paper. The girl was taking notes on something. The voice slowly came into focus as Lumine’s came to. She was incredibly  loud for some reason. “...recovering after 10 minutes. No other side effects observed,” the director boomed, “so, how’s it feel being a centimeter tall? Can’t say I’ve tried it myself. Oh right, the prototype.” 

Lumine’s mind was rattled “a centimeter tall. What is she talking about?” The blonde opened her eyes, everything slowly came into focus. She was laying down naked on a hard wooden surface.  The picture appearing before her only exacerbated her confusion. A pen the size of a tree rolled lazily on a vast plain of paper. Beyond, she was looking up at the back of Hu Tao’s bent shoulder. The girl’s long hair was plummeting down and out of sight beyond the edge of a sharp cliff. She looked far away. The distance betrayed her short stature. “At this scale she’d have to be over 200 meters tall, that wasn’t possible.” Lumine thought to herself.

Lumine’s mind shifted from confusion to surprise, to panic as Hu Tao’s enormous head reared from behind the edge of her desk. “Ah, looks like someone’s come around,” the giantess boomed, “Let’s go over the prototype.” Lumine flinched away as Hu Tao slammed her building-sized shoe on the desk. It landed right-side up just in front of the tiny girl. The low arch of the heel rose to three times the tiny girl’s height. “Aaaaand the other part.” Hu Tao casually dropped an enormous white calf sock; the gale caused by its landing knocked Lumine from her sitting position onto her back.

Lumine was paralyzed with fear as Hu Tao explained. Her overwhelmed mind was unable to process what the titanic girl was saying. Hu Tao was checking off boxes on a list, making sure she covered everything she had to. Lumine recovered from her frozen shock to only hear the last thing said “... so it’ll be seven hours in my sock and then you’ll write your review. Any questions?” Lumine’s eyes darted between Hu Tao’s face and the sock. The girl’s enormous flower eyes were staring down at her earnestly, awaiting a potential response. Lumine tried to move but her legs refused. They were still shaking. 

“Doesn’t look like you have any questions. Let’s start then.” Hu Tao’s gargantuan hand descended upon the shrunken traveler. She watched helplessly, her own body refusing her commands to run, as slender digits surrounded her. She was hoisted into the sky between Hu Tao’s finger and thumb. “Right, the medicine I gave you had a strengthening agent. You don’t have to worry about anything bad happening. Just enjoy yourself.” 


Rather than the sock, Lumine was carried beyond the edge of the desk. Hu Tao bent over. Her massive form cast a shadow that could blot out the sun. Lumine was slowly lowered to the floor. She was released between Hu Tao’s left big toe and pointer toe. Both digits were taller than the girl, and twice as long. The smell was unbearable. Hu Tao’s foot reeked of sweat. Bits of dirt and grime clung to the it’s underside. The air was hot, dense, and humid. Every breath made the miniscule girl gag. The hot air was making Lumine’s naked body start to exude its own sweat. She felt gross and sticky. 


Hu Tao gingerly pinched Lumine between her toes and into the air. She grabbed her sock off the desk and began slowly putting her foot inside. She giggled from the feeling of the tiny girl wiggling between her toes. Regardless of the end review, she was going to enjoy the next seven hours. Her feet reached the ends of her soft sock. She spread her toes slightly and felt Lumine fall naturally onto the ball of her foot. Hu Tao pulled the sock tight. She spun the foot around to see the outline of her volunteer. She was hardly visible. Hu Tao only knew where to look from the sensation of Lumine’s struggling. The giantess assured herself that the traveller would get used to it quickly and even come to enjoy herself. She scrunched her foot once, then put on her shoe and set about the rest of her daily routine as if nothing had changed.


Hu Tao’s towering toes suddenly slammed together. Lumine made the mistake of opening her mouth in surprise. Salty drips of condensation forced their way onto her tongue as her face crashed into Hu Tao’s big toe. The giantess’s soft skin was the thinnest of silver linings. Lumine coughed on the sweat, but the attempt to clear her lungs only drew more of the disgusting air in. Hu Tao’s salty skin dominated her mouth and nose. The foot tilted and began entering the deep sock. Partial darkness enveloped Lumine’s stuffy prison. Strands of light irregularly glanced through the socks' thick threads. Hu Tao’s powerful toes scrunched slightly as they reached the end of the sock. Lumine struggled against their movement, the soft skin of Hu Tao's toes soaked her tiny body in sweat as she rubbed against it. Hu Tao rubbed her toes together, spinning and squeezing the trapped girl; then they spread. 

Lumine dropped onto the fabric of the sock and slid downwards along the foot. Her leg hooked on a thread, causing her to spin. The tiny girl held her breath before her face slammed into the unclean ball of Hu Tao’s foot. Detritus coated her face. Hu Tao made a slight adjustment to her foot's position as she pulled the sock tight. The result was Lumine’s entire diminutive body digging into the dirty skin. She was coated in a horrid mix of dirt and sweat. She had to breathe. Air burst from her lungs in a gasp. The taste of Hu Tao’s unwashed underside poured into her now open mouth. The grime was gritty on Lumine’s teeth and she desperately choked down the heavy air. She began to struggle to move downward to the giantess’s shallow arch. It was at this moment that Hu Tao scrunched her foot. The ceiling of skin compressed inwards from both sides, tugging at the tiny girl. Her head was buried deep in a wrinkle. A drop of sweat pressed together in the same space, leaving the tiny girl desperate for air. The pool of hot,  salty liquid stung her eyes. It felt like her head was being boiled. The drop splashed onto Lumine’s chest as Hu Tao relaxed her foot. Streams ran down between her bare breasts and into her navel. The rest rolled off her tiny sides and was absorbed into the sock below her, the first in an arduous process of dampening the fabric. Lumine forcibly drank what entered her mouth, unable to spit it out with her face shoved against the foot’s soft, hot skin. 

 Lumine had failed to reach the relative safety of the giantess’s arch. Pressure spiked as Hu Tao put her foot inside the building-sized shoe. To the tiny girl’s surprise, she wasn’t flattened. Instead, the ball of the foot above warped around her body. The tighter space made movement impossible. Every one of her insignificant limbs was pinned between Hu Tao’s worldly foot and the fabric of the sock. Lumine’s face was now irrevocably buried in the dirt, grime, and dead skin. Every labored breath felt like it was sucked from the pores of her captor, rather than the world’s air. The salt burned her lungs. Then Hu Tao stood up.

What little air was in Lumine was forced out by the incredible weight of the giantess fully resting atop her. She was, miraculously, not crushed beneath the pressure. The sock beneath her squelched like a sponge. Warm sweat squeezed out of it and clung to Lumine exposed backside. It mixed into her already distraught hair, encrusting her blonde strands with a thin layer of salty water. 

The sweat and pressure receded simultaneously as Hu Tao raised her foot. Lumine could momentarily breathe again. She greedily gulped the hot air, desperate to feed her empty lungs. Then Hu Tao’s enormous foot came crashing back down to the floor. The air was once again forcibly removed from Lumine’s pathetically small lungs. The sock, marginally more damp with sweat, squelched again. Hu Tao’s foot raised once more. With this step, Lumine realized she could wiggle again. She was desperate to get Hu Tao’s spacious arch. 

The process repeated. Crushing pressure, waves of sweat, then greedy breathing and struggling forward. Again and again. The inside of the shoe began to grow warmer and more humid. Her own tiny body drenched itself in sweat in a futile effort to keep cool. She was exhausted. She needed water. Animalistic survival instinct kicked in. With each moment of relief from the crushing pressure, Lumine didn’t just breathe, but licked, sucked, and swallowed. She desperately drank the droplets of perspiration exuding from the monstrous foot above her. She needed every bit of moisture available to her.

Progress reaching Hu Tao’s arch was painfully slow; a tortuous hour had won her a centimeter of distance towards her goal. It was only halfway. Lumine had reached the middle of the ball of Hu Tao’s foot. The crushing pressure of every step was maximized at this very spot. Her progress was stopped as Hu Tao came to a standstill. The giantess unconsciously ground her foot into the sole of her shoe. Lumine’s entire body swiveled and turned. She spun with the foot but the sock below remained in place. It felt like she was going to be twisted apart. Hu Tao’s grime dug its way into every millimeter of her naked miniscule body. The last remnant of straightness in her hair was forced into a tangled, salty mess. She tried to scream, but could only release a pained gasp. Sweat and dirt filled her open mouth. Still desperate for water, Lumine drank the disgusting hot liquid. Tears began to form in her eyes. There were still six hours left. Eventually, Hu Tao continued her walk and the struggle for the arch of her foot continued.


Another hour had gone by. The pressure of each step lessened as Lumine slowly forced her way forward. She would still become pinned, but the air was no longer forced from her lungs whenever Hu Tao’s foot slammed into the ground. Her tiny body was adapting to the heat and humidity. Every drop of sweat no longer felt like cruel torture, but came as a relief. They cooled her body and were the vital source of water she needed. The detailed contours of Hu Tao’s sole gave a unique texture to every lick as Lumine drank the salty gift. The heat and insufficient air had made Lumine delirious. Every minor improvement in her situation felt like a grand reward.

Hu Tao pulled her foot out of her shoe to readjust her sock. It had slid down and bunched up under the arch of her foot. The giantess had long adapted to the feeling of the tiny girl against her foot and no longer consciously processed it. Without thought she tilted her foot down and pulled the sock back up before placing it back in her shoe.

Lumine was sent tumbling towards Hu Tao’s toes as the giantess adjusted her sock. Two hours worth of progress had been taken from her in less than 10 seconds. She came to rest in the gap between Hu Tao’s middle toe and the ball of her foot. The room this new position afforded the tiny girl was immense compared to the crushing pressure she was experiencing moments ago. Her already slipping mind broke completely. “This is a divine gift,” she thought, “My goddess has rewarded me for my efforts.” Lumine spun within her new home. She freely moved herself beneath the toe she had been graciously sent to and began her worship. 

Lumine gave the toe her entire naked body. She kissed and sucked and licked the front of the digit. Every droplet of sweat given the attention as any life sustaining gift ought to be given. Her body curved under the bottom of the toe. She slowly, methodically, rubbed against Hu Tao’s soft skin. The ridges of the giantess’s toeprint sent shivers down Lumine’s spine as her breasts bounced along them. Small gasps of pleasure occasionally escaped through the blonde’s lips. Her hips gyrated in a way that was more symbolic than practically pleasurable.

Hu Tao felt a tickling on her toe and remembered the tiny girl trapped inside her sock. The Parlour director crossed her arms and nodded happily. She instinctively gleaned that after some time adjusting, Lumine had come to enjoy the prototype. On a whim, Hu Tao decided to toy with the tiny underneath her toe.

Lumine was ripped from her worship by a powerful force knocking her backwards. She fell into the gap between Hu Tao’s middle and ring toe. The digits slammed tight around the tiny began to gently rub her. The tiny girl released pleasured moans as the soft skin massaged her entire body. She continued her worship, kissing and sucking on the ring toe now in front of her. The feeling was absolute bliss. Her miniscule, disgusting, sweaty body turned into a vessel meant to give praise to her goddess’s titanic toes. The toes spread and she fell between them and the ball of Hu Tao’s foot. Her tiny arms reached out longingly for the beautiful digits. They met her desire as Hu Tao scrunched her foot. Lumine was now enveloped on all sides by the giantess’s soft, sweaty, dirty skin. The tiny girl cried in joy that her goddess’s flesh surrounded her. The entire world consisted of Hu Tao’s foot. Nothing beyond mattered anymore. The hot, salty air was enough to peak Lumine’s desire for more. Hu Tao spun her foot and released the devotee. Lumine slid downwards towards her ultimate prize. The tiny girl gently collided with Hu Tao’s big toe.

Lumine set to work cleaning the most holy place with her tongue. She graciously licked the dirt and sweat from Hu Tao’s massive digit, making sure to swallow everything the monument produced. Her goddess rewarded the practice by pulling the sock underneath the toe away, creating a space where she would be plastered to the underside of the toe. Lumine readily accepted her position below the temple of Hu Tao’s big toe. Dirt, grime, and sweat coated Lumine’s body as she moved. The tiny girl’s arousal superseded all concerns. She began to vigorously hump the underside of Hu Tao’s big toe as the giantess put her shoe back on. Lumine was ground into the dirty flesh she now revered. She sucked, and licked, and humped with every ounce of strength her tiny body could muster. Then her goddess slowly, gently, began to grind her with the toe. Lumine’s sex crazed mind exploded from the feeling. Her pleasure peaked. The tiny girl finished as she released a moan that filled her mouth with the sweat of her goddess. She drank it desperately. It had been 15 minutes since she was originally sent tumbling to Hu Tao’s toes. Lumine would remain in a cycle of pleasure for the remainder of her time inside the sock.




Lumine had returned to her normal size 15 minutes ago. She still hadn’t put her clothes on. Her and Hu Tao were alone in the office. Lumine was supposed to be filling out her review of the prototype. Instead, she had pounced on top of the now weaker Parlor Director, knocking the girl over. Lumine sat on Hu Tao’s stomach facing backwards. She had lifted the brunette’s leg and was suckling her toes. Small moans escaped the blonde’s mouth. Hu Tao was completely powerless against the stronger girl sitting on top of her. She giggled and writhed from the tickling sensation of Lumine’s tongue. It was the evening, and so everyone else that worked at the parlor had long gone home. It was Hu Tao’s turn to spend seven hours beneath someone.

End Notes:

My muse for this story was a lovely piece of art by footer: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/101144261. They're a great artist and occasionally do giantess stuff. I highly recommend if you enjoy anime feet art. It was impossible for me to get their depiction Hu Tao's cute toes out of my mind so I just had to write about them.

My only gripe with this story is that the very start feels a bit choppy. I'm happy with pretty much everything else, especially the pacing of the in-shoe parts. 

Lap Pillow -> Lap Bed by Zankuro
Author's Notes:

Raiden Ei has been holed up in her room and Lumine is tasked with getting her back outside. The task takes a turn when Lumine is dragged into replicating the story of a book Yae had given the archon.


Contains: Thighs, Kissing, and an overall Gentle/Romantic tone. 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Lumine was at the Grand Narukami Shrine at the behest of its Guuji, Yae Miko. The kitsune had called her there with a problem: Ei was difficult. 


“That woman has really left me in a bind,” Yae explained. “I brought some books to her and she’s been holed up ever since.” Yae tapped the folding fan she was holding to her head. A devilish grin crept onto her lips. “I was hoping my dear little traveler could coax her out.” She said with faux concern. 


Lumine was absolutely hopeless in divining the sly woman’s intent. The tone of her voice hinted at something suspicious, but the story lined up. The Raiden Shogun hadn’t been seen for a while; the archon was strangely comfortable and open to the traveler. If it was true, Lumine couldn’t just let the problem persist. “Alright, I’ll help you, but…” she put her hands on her hips, “you owe me one.”


Yae reached out her hand and pet Lumine’s head. “Yes, yes, that’s a good girl. I’ll be sure to reward you for a job well done.” The blonde looked up at her and saw deviousness in the Guuji’s eyes. The gaze sent a shiver down her spine. “Awww, what’s the matter? Fox got your tongue?” The woman’s expression became smug. Yae knew she had won the conversation. 


Lumine pushed free of the Guuji’s grasp. “This woman is dangerous.” she reminded herself. “You owe me one,” the blonde reiterated. Yae only returned a smug smile. 



The traveler made her way to the central building of the castle that overlooked Inazuma City. She showed the letter granting entry Yae had provided her to the guard outside and entered the building. Light cast Raiden Ei’s silhouette onto a thin curtain that separated her throne from the rest of the audience chamber. She was sitting on her knees with a book in her hand. Her long braid reached the floor. The archon put the book face down on her thighs to prevent it from closing. She straightened her back and placed her hands on her lap. The silhouette now appeared dignified.

“Hey, Ei. What are ya reading?” Lumine asked casually.


“Ah, the Traveler. Perfect timing, I’ve been longing to experience more of the modern world, but Miko won’t take me.” The Shogun responded. She closed her book and stood up. The silhouette disappeared. A brief moment later Ei stepped out of a rift in front of Lumine. “Shall we start our date?” The bold question threw Lumine off guard. She replied with a nod. The archon grabbed Lumine’s hand and led her out of the castle. “Wonderful.” The blonde blushed with embarrassment from guards gawking at the open display of affection.


The two of them walked to the city with sweaty palms clasped together. Ei was positively beaming. Lumine was freaking out about the attention being drawn to them. “Ei, What book were you reading?” she tentatively asked again.

“A light novel that Yae gave me. It’s about two lonely young women that grow to become close friends. They eat ice cream and gaze at the stars together. She’s been giving me a lot of books like that recently. They’re supposed to be about how mortals behave, so I wanted to try and replicate it.” 


Lumine instantly connected the dots in her head. Yae had been feeding the woman romance novels. The adventurer was now subject to Ei’s attempts to replicate cheesy fiction. “That conniving fox is probably laughing to herself about this. She wants to embarrass me.” She thought. Lumine reasoned that Ei probably didn’t even realize the implications of her actions. She made up her mind: she was going to play into it; fight fire with fire. “Sure,” the blonde agreed, “we can replicate everything in your book. It’ll be good practice.”

Lumine released Ei’s hand and bounced forward. She clasped her hand behind her back and bent forward slightly. With a smile, “Let’s go get some ice cream, Ei.” She trotted back to the archon and took her right hand. Lumine then swiveled to stand beside her and leaned into the woman’s shoulder. Ei, now the only clueless participant in Yae’s game, pet the blonde’s head with her free hand.. The two appear-to-be lovebirds walked to an ice cream stall.


The vendor’s entire body shook as he served the confectionery to The Almighty Raiden Shogun and her blonde girlfriend. “You can have it for free,” the man managed as he bowed meekly before the archon. 


“Nonsense. You deserve proper remuneration for your hard work,” the archon retorted. She opened her coin purse and handed an absurd sum to the terrified vendor. She walked off without taking her change. Lumine gestured for the man to not question it before she chased after the archon. The blonde grasped Ei’s hand as they continued their date.


The two of them came to a cherry tree in an open field just beyond the outskirts of the city. Both of them sat down next to each other at its base as they slowly worked away at their ice creams. “You must be tired with how much you travel. Lay down.” Lumine felt Ei’s arm wrap around her head and pull her over. The world rotated as she fell. Her head landed squarely on the archon’s soft right thigh. It sank into Ei’s soft flesh. Heat radiated from the leg into her ear. Ei smelled of cherries. The gentle scent drifted into the girl’s nose. Lumine’s face became flush. She had not expected Ei to be so aggressive. Lumine rolled her head to look up at the archon. The woman’s face was blocked by her large breasts. A drop of ice cream fell down and smacked into the blonde’s right cheek. 

Ei’s head leaned forward to look down at the girl resting on her lap. The situation reminded her of the books Yae had given her. Lumine’s face was completely red. She reached her hand down and used her index finger to scoop the drop of ice cream from the girl’s cheek. While she did, she inadvertently brushed her knuckle against the blonde’s soft lips. Ei brought the finger to her mouth and licked the ice cream off. 

Lumine’s heart was set aflutter by the affection Ei was putting out. She saw the archon in a new light. Her long hair perfectly framed her deep, purple eyes.The woman’s thin lips were curled into a pleasant smile. Her slender shoulders gave way to long, delicate arms that ended with soft hands and graceful fingers. Ei’s large breasts were pressed upwards by the sash of her kimono, making them appear perky and full. Her slim waist curved outwards to wide hips. The thighs Lumine’s head now rested on were soft as pillows, part of Ei’s long, shapely legs. 


The archon lowered her ice cream to the blonde on her lap. “Want some?” 

Lumine rose slightly to give the ice cream a lick. She could faintly taste Ei’s saliva. The indirect kiss made her more aware of the beautiful woman above her. Lumine’s blush grew deeper. She lay back down on the soft leg. Ei then began to pet the blonde girl’s head. “You can rest. I’m here to watch over you,” the archon said softly. The gesture made Lumine’s eyes heavy. The blonde curled her body slightly, and fell asleep on the thigh.





Lumine woke up from her nap feeling well rested. She pushed herself up onto her knees. Her hands sunk into the warm, soft ground beneath her. The blonde stretched and released a big yawn. She noticed she was no longer laying on the grass beneath the cherry tree. The girl blinked twice and rubbed her eyes, partially clearing her blurry vision. She was on a sloped hill that curved downwards towards a low purple ridge. Beyond the ridge was a drop off sloped to impossibly large blades of grass. To her right, the hill rolled off towards the roots of a great tree; to the left was a shallow valley that led to another identical hill. 

Suddenly, Ei’s mature voice boomed. “Looks like someone’s finally awake. Have a good nap?” Lumine looked up at the source of the monstrous sound. Her eyes grew wide. Towering above her was Raiden Ei, God of Thunder. Her torso was easily more than 50 meters tall. Her colossal breasts partially obscured the distant face gazing down at the traveler. Her mouth was curved into a tender smile. “You’ve been asleep for over an hour.” 


Lumine realized she was still on Ei’s right thigh, the same place her head rested as she fell asleep. The girl’s mind raced to connect the dots. The grass, the tree, the woman, they hadn’t gotten bigger: she had shrunk. The blonde panicked. She began instinctively pushing herself away from Ei’s torso. Her back slammed into the top of the enormous woman’s thigh high, causing her to fall over. She was breathing heavily. Terrified, she looked up at the giantess and asked “W-w-why am I so s-small?”


Ei responded with a reassuring tone “It’s okay. You’ll only be like this for a little while. Miko taught me how to do it so I could recreate what was in my books.”


Lumine’s mind was not put at ease. “This woman is hundreds of years old. How long did ‘a little while’ mean to her? What sort of fiction was Yae giving her?” The girl’s thoughts shifted from fear to mild anger. “That conniving fox. The next time I get my hands on her I swear I’ll-” 

Lumine’s train of thought was cut off by Ei’s powerful fingers descending upon her. The tiny girl flinched backwards as she became pinched between the giantess’s delicate index finger and thumb. Lumine struggled against the digits as she was hoisted up to Ei’s face. A shudder ran down her tiny spine when she heard the enormous woman exhale a deep breath. Lumine’s head turned. She was taken aback by the gigantic, beautiful face in front of her. Even at this scale, Ei’s smooth skin revealed no imperfection. Lumine could see her own miniscule reflection in the woman’s deep amethyst eyes, squished between long, slender fingers. Her purple lips were curved into a soft, inviting smile. Ei dropped her onto her free palm. The blonde landed on her butt facing the enormous woman.

Lumine was moved towards Ei’s mouth. She tried to scramble backwards but was blocked by the woman’s towering fingers. She turned at the last moment. Ei’s pillowy lips pressed into Lumine’s tiny body. She was immediately covered in purple lipstick and spit. Ei began to suck on the tiny girl. The body-spanning kiss made Lumine’s heart race. She leaned her face forward and imperceptibly returned the romantic gesture on Ei’s upper lip. The two were held in a warm stasis for 30 seconds before Ei pulled her head back. Lumine was disappointed the kiss had ended. She wanted to feel the woman’s soft lips press into her again. 

“See, nothing to be afraid of,” Ei said with a smile. Lumine believed her this time. The giantess slowly unfurled her calves out from beneath her. They now stretched out onto the grassy field; her butt was on top of the tree’s thin roots. Ei lowered Lumine back down and released her onto the bare skin of her right thigh. “Stay right there,” the giantess commanded softly.

Lumine watched in awe as Ei lifted her left leg. The squishy fat of her thighs rubbed and warped together with the movement. She wanted to dive within the chasm and become enveloped within the soft heaven. Her wish was granted via alternative means. Ei crossed her legs, pressing the tiny girl between the mounds of soft, sweaty flesh. The gentle squeezing turned to a firm envelopment as Ei’s leg came to rest atop the tiny girl. Her body sunk into the welcoming fat of both thighs. Only her head stuck out into the open air. Her face was against the bottom leg. Rather than turn, Lume breathed facing Ei’s skin, pulling the woman’s soft scent, now mixed with sweat, into her tiny lungs. The sensation began to morph Lumine’s brain into an infatuated puddle. She gingerly kissed the thigh below her. 

Her romantic desire only grew stronger when she felt her body begin to recede inwards to her chest. The powerful thighs around her expanded before her very eyes. Or, more accurately, she was shrinking again. The girl tried to look up to get a sense of scale, but she could only see the sloped hill of the indent her body was making. The lack of absolute knowledge made it more exhilarating. Had she shrunk by half? Three quarters? Nine tenths? With her reducing size came a gentle release in pressure. The thighs she once dug into expanded to fill in the space left behind by her shrinking body. The pillowy sensation, however, was only growing stronger, more intoxicating. The power of Ei’s scent increased alongside, filling the tiny girl's diminutive body. “How big are her lips?” Lumine thought to herself. “How good would a kiss feel at THIS size?” The idea excited her. Reason collapsed. Lumine fell into a state of lovestruck bliss. She kissed and licked Ei’s perfect skin. The taste and texture burrowed deep into the blonde’s skull. The tiny girl’s mind didn’t even realize she had long stopped shrinking. She was too absorbed in worshiping the pillow below her. 


Lumine’s rationality began to return to her as Ei uncrossed her legs. The tiny girl was exhausted, covered in a mix of Ei’s and her own sweat. She was 1/5th the size she had originally shrunken to. The miniscule blonde looked longingly upwards at her colossal lover. Ei was now a titaness. The woman’s torso soared more than 250 meters into the sky. It cast a long shadow over the tiny girl. Her breasts were bigger than houses. Hovering beyond was the woman’s gorgeous face. Her perfect lips opened as she spoke.


“I think I made you too small. I can hardly see you. Did you atleast enjoy yourself?”


The sight sent Lumine’s mind back into a tailspin of infatuation. The woman was mistaken. She hadn’t made Lumine too small: she hadn’t made her small enough. The blonde wanted nothing more than to disappear here, to get lost within the canyon between Ei’s thighs. She stood up and immediately fell on the unstable, squishy surface beneath her. The fall sent her rolling down the hill into the valley she so desperately desired. 


Ei giggled watching the speck on her thigh “I guess that you enjoyed it then. Very well.” The giantess clamped her legs together as the speck fell between them. She slowly, steadily, began to rub.


Lumine felt as though she were in heaven. Sweat and cherries here danced within her mouth and her nose in syncretic harmony. The tender kisses of sticky skin pulled the tiny girl gently in all directions as she was rubbed between the powerful thighs. Her mouth opened to kiss every millimeter of skin her face came in contact with. An imperceptible gesture that burned a fire within the miniscule girl. Every movement, every press, every shift and roll, drove her tiny mind to the brink of collapse. Slowly, the last barrier holding her sanity intact was once again breached. She wanted to be smaller; she wanted the powerful goddess above to kiss and coddle and toy with her, to keep her as a miniscule lover forever. 


Lumine came to atop Ei’s thigh. She was unsure how long it had been. Ei still towered over her. Lumine gaped upwards with affection. The giantess appeared to be asleep. Her chest rose and fell in a steady pattern. Her head hung downward beyond her breasts. A drop of drool threatened to escape the woman’s open mouth. This side of Ei seemed incredibly cute. It was now evening. 

Ei arose when she heard someone approaching. Her spine immediately straightened. Her hands slammed onto her thighs as she folded them under her, pinning Lumine in place. The transformation from sleeping cutie to dignified archon took less than five seconds. 


Yae’s Miko’s voice called out, “Did you learn a lot, Ei?”


The archon tipped her head forward into a slight bow. “I did, the whole thing is pretty new to me so I had fun.”


“And what about the traveler, did she enjoy herself?” the giant kitsune asked.


“See for yourself.” Ei unfolded her hands to reveal her thigh.

Yae bent over to find the miniscule traveler. She spotted the girl running away from her, towards Ei’s torso, making the kitsune giggle. She watched the girl’s futile efforts to escape with amusement. 


Lumine's little legs carried her as fast as she could. Yae was already dangerous at a normal size. Like this… she suppressed that thought with a gulp. She reached the bottom of Ei’s kimono and was forced to stop. The wall was too high for her in this state. Lumine turned around and pressed her back into the kimono. Yae’s devilish grin dominated the sky. Her eyes squinted into a sinister gaze. The titanic kitsune licked her lips, sending a shiver down through Lumine’s spine. Her powerful voice boomed. It’s force knocked the tiny girl over. “Ei, can I borrow her for a little bit. There’s something I need done at the shrine and she’d be just perfect for it at this size.”


The thought petrified the tiny girl. She begged to the woman that had been so kind to her “Please no! Don’t let her take me away. I want to stay with you. She’s going to torment me.” The tiny voice fell upon deaf ears.


Ei nodded her approval. “Go ahead. I’ve got to go back to the castle and finish my book anyway.” 


Yae’s devilish grin grew larger. She raised a finger up to her mouth and gave it a lick. She lowered the digit and pressed it down onto the tiny traveler, smushing her into Ei’s thigh. She could feel Lumine’s miniscule body suction onto the damp fingertip. Yae lifted the finger back up to her face and brought it to her eye. Yae’s mischievous gaze pierced Lumine’s tiny body. Her reflection in the woman’s purple iris begat a completely different feeling from the one she saw in Ei’s. Lumine felt powerless and insignificant. The world spun as the colossal kitsune turned and began to walk away. 





When they had moved a sufficient distance, Yae stopped. Her fingertip was brought down to her mouth. The woman’s devilish smile spanned from horizon to horizon. The maw opened to  reveal  a giant tongue behind pointed fangs. A drop of saliva fell from the roof of the kitsune’s mouth and splashed onto her molars. The woman’s throat was cast in a dark shadow. Lumine shivered with fear as her new giantess exhaled hot air onto her. An insidious giggle escaped the woman’s lips.


“You were so insistent on me owing you one earlier. I just thought I ought to return the favour right away. Aren’t I so kind?” Yae’s voice boomed. The woman chuckled again, knowing the taunt had landed on her terrified prisoner. Possibilities raced through the kitsune’s mind as she carried Lumine back to the shrine. Whatever she chose, she knew she was going to enjoy it. 


End Notes:

*Note* This sequel is now released. You can find it in the table of contents titled "Yae's Little Helper"

I hope the cliff hanger isn't too disappointing of an ending and instead got you to imagine all the wonderful things Yae will do to her shrunken captive.


I'm pretty happy with this story. It's my first gentle piece where nothing goes wrong for Lumine. Sometimes the tiny needs to enjoy herself as well. 


Mona's Micro Meal by Zankuro
Author's Notes:

Mona, the starving astrologist, receives a free sample from a woman in the market square. She takes it home and savours the feeling of devouring the tiny morsel.


Contains: Mouth Play, Vore, Mild Digestion, Brief Navel Play, Masturbation and an Unaware Giantess.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 It was the last day of Lumine’s visit to Mondstadt. A gentle breeze rolled through the winding streets of the city’s bottommost level. The gentle sun kept the afternoon spring air pleasantly warm. 

“Come try some fruit. Free for the hero of Mondstadt,”  one of the vendors called out to the blonde girl as she walked through the market. 


Another followed suit: “Lumine, you must be thirsty. Here, try some of our juice.” Juice sounded nice so she walked over to the stall. “Do you want apple? Sunsettia? I can make something custom if you’d like.” A small crowd had gathered to see what she would order. The celebrity’s presence made for good business.  “Oh, I know. We have our first import of Amakumo fruit from Inazuma. You deserve the honour of being the first to try it.” 

Lumine hid the smugness she felt from the compliment behind fake modesty. “Sure. I’d be honoured to try your new juice.” Being popular had its perks. 

Lumine brought the rim of the cup to her lips. The cold juice rolled over top of her taste buds. Its electric taste pleasantly pricked at the corners of her mouth as she wished it around.  She could tell the fruit was slightly off compared to her memory of the drink while visiting Inazuma. “Perhaps it’s just the time spent in transit,” she thought to herself, with a mental shrug. She tilted her head back and swallowed. The crackling feeling in her throat as the juice plummeted was still sensual. She closed her eyes as a contented sigh passed through her lips, savoring the feeling of the juice entering her stomach with a pop.

The crowd watched in anticipation for her verdict  “It’s good,” she declared. Everyone began to push forward, eager to try the new drink. 

Lumine slunk away into a shaded alley to finish the juice in her cup. She sat against a wall and gingerly sipped away. Now alone, she followed the crackling down her throat with two fingers. The feeling in her stomach as she drank was literally electrifying. She pleasantly rubbed her navel and released a blissful sigh. Her head started feeling empty; her eyes grew heavy, and she passed out.




Mona Megistus, world famous astrologer, skilled hydromancer, and expert columnist for the world renowned Steambird newspaper, flipped her coinpurse over for the 5th time. “Maybe this time money will magically appear and clatter to the floor,” she prayed. No such thing happened. The girl’s stomach grumbled as if to laugh at her feeble prayer.  She was broke and starving. Mona hung her head in defeat and let out a sigh. She pressed her hands tight over her navel. 

“So hungry,” she moaned.

Her stomach growled in response.

“Hey, it’s not like you’ve come up with any better ideas.”

No grumble followed.

“Oh, so as soon as it's your turn to think of something you just go quiet, huh?”

Another groan rumbled in her gut.

“Always the complainer. It’s your fault we have to eat so much.”


A girl walking by tugged at her mother’s skirt and pointed at the astrologist. “Mom, why is the woman with the funny hat talking to herself?”


The question pierced Mona’s heart. She hung her head further and continued walking while clutching her stomach. “Hopefully I can scavenge something from the market,” she thought.


The hydromancer stood tall as she wandered through the market. She was full of faux pride. She was Mona Megistus, world famous astrologer, and nothing was going to stand- her stomach grumbled. The sound was loud enough to make the man walking next to her turn his head. A wave of embarrassment washed over the girl. She pulled her hat down over her face and slinked forward.

An old woman called out to her from a stall she didn’t recognize. “Come over here, dear. Are you feeling okay?”


Mona walked over to the woman and leaned in to explain, “It looks like you’re from Inazuma so you might not know. I’m pretty popular around here so I have to hide my face while I do my shopping or…” Her stomach growled again. The girl’s face froze. Blush crept across her embarrassed cheeks. 


“There’s no need to be embarrassed, dear. Here, have a free sample. It’s an Inazuman specialty called Chīsana Hito. You’re not supposed to chew it. Just suck and then swallow. Take it home with you.” The woman handed her a small paper bag with something in the bottom.


Mona had never heard of Chīsana Hito, but that wouldn’t stop her. She took the bag in one hand and began to bow repeatedly. “Oh thank you, thank you, thank you.” In a bid to look desperate she paused and stood up straight, hands on her wide hips. “I mean, uhhh, ahem. Thank you very much. I appreciate the food.” 


The old woman chuckled. “Don’t mention it dear. You run on home now.”


Mona didn’t even feel upset being talked to like a child by the lovely older woman. She greedily clutched the paper bag to her stomach, desperate to make sure she didn’t lose the precious gift. Knowing that food was imminent, her stomach growled louder, the organ’s desire to be fed rising by the step. The astrologist considered eating the thing now, but chose against it. This would probably be her only meal of the day and she was going to savour it. Mona entered her house and locked the door behind her. She hastily dropped the paper bag on the table and sat down. Fumbling with the thing, she unfurled the bag and reached her hand inside.




Lumine woke up in darkness. Her mind cleared quickly. She was naked. The floor felt like sandpaper. She stumbled around. Walls made of the same material that comprised the floor surrounded her. Dim light crept through them. The room was shaped like a rectangle. Its corners and transitions were deep. As her eyes adapted to the dim light, she saw that the long walls leaned into each other. The short walls were shaped like triangles, their high points capping where the long walls met. She could hear a conversation happening just outside. The muffled voices seem to come from all around her. Fainter was the noise of a market square. Something must have happened to her while she was asleep.

The room suddenly began to crumple above her. Lumine felt everything be hoisted into the air. The force of the movement made Lumine fall on her butt. The room then flailed. The blonde was tossed violently around the dark space. She slammed into walls and the floor repeatedly. The experience made her head spin. For a moment it stopped, and Lumine lay on the floor in a daze. The walls then crumpled further towards her. It felt as if she was being grasped. The room started to bob up and down rhythmically. As she came to, she noticed a bubbling gurgle come from the thin wall behind her. The noise pitched and shifted randomly up and down along the wall, before breaking out into a monstrous rumble. The sudden loud noise shocked the blonde girl. The sounds of the market began to dim around her. Whatever she was trapped in was on the move. The bobbing movement came to a stop for a brief moment before Lumine felt the entire room hit the ground hard. She was knocked over once more. Loud crashing and sliding could be heard through the thin walls. The room began to unfurl upwards. Light flooded in through the ceiling as the walls reached their zenith. Lumine squinted and turned away against the blinding flash of light. 




Mona pinched the food between her index finger and thumb. Disappointment crept onto her face. “This thing is barely a morsel. How is it supposed to sustain me all day?” she thought to herself aloud. “Oh well, beggars can’t be choosers. At least it was free.”She pulled the Chīsana Hito out of the bag and lifted it to her mouth. The girl’s heels pushed into the floor, tipping her chair backwards to better dangle the food over her eager mouth. Her stomach growled with anticipation. The astrologist stuck her tongue out to receive the morsel. She released it from her fingers… and missed. The food plummeted downwards and landed on her sternum. It slid slowly downwards along the center of her body, slipping under the top of her leotard. 

Mona sat in disbelief for five seconds, tongue still hanging out of her hungry mouth. Her stomach growled again as if to mock her for her mistake. The girl sat up angrily, sending her bite-sized meal further down her body. Frustrated, she reached her hand down her top. Her slender middle finger made contact with the food and only served to shove it deeper on her body. She felt it fall into her navel, making her entire body squirm. Now that the thing was trapped, it had no chance of evading her probing fingers. Mona’s index finger slid into her navel below the morsel and slowly dragged it up out of her leotard. Her middle and ring finger followed suit. 

Mona pinched it with her other hand and walked over to the couch. She lay down with her head on the couch’s arm and opened her mouth again. She had earned feeding herself like a queen eating grapes. Mona lowered the morsel onto her tongue, and released her fingers.



Lumine had the air squeezed out of her lungs by two massive objects. They tore her upwards out of her prison. The bright light stung her eyes. Nausea from the inertia threatened to overwhelm the blonde. Her eyes adapted to the light. The object holding her was covered in a shallow, intricate, spiral pattern. Her bare body dug gently into the geoglyph as she soared through the air. She turned her head to the side. The room she was now in appeared to be an enormous recreation of Mona’s apartment. Lumine looked down over her shoulder. Below her was Mona, absolutely titanic in scale. Her mouth dangled open with her long, wet tongue stretching to her chin. A stream of saliva ran down the muscle into the depths of the gaping maw. The tips of her teeth glistened in the light. The cracks of her thin, soft lips looked big enough to fit an arm into. Lumine became paralyzed with fear as the truth was hammered into her head: she had been shrunken and was about to become Mona’s morsel of a meal. The tiny girl panicked. She struggled against what she now realized were the tips of enormous fingers. Seemingly in response, the digits released her.

Lumine screamed as she fell. Her miniscule arms and legs flailed through the air. She didn’t want to be eaten. For a moment, it seemed like fate was averted. Mona hadn’t released her over the hungry abyss. Instead, Lumine slammed into the giantess’s chest, just below her collarbone. The tiny adventurer tried to catch herself, but the enormous astrologist’s smooth skin provided no catch. She slid downwards through Mona’s cleavage and became caught between her stomach and thin, black leotard. The pleasant smell of the titanic girl’s soap permeated the air Lumine could see the outside world through the thin fabric. Mona’s body gurgled and popped with the desire to be fed.  Lumine watched the world rotate as the giantess sat back up straight. The tiny girl slid further down her friend’s titanic body. For a moment she lay still, pinned against her friend’s soft body. Then, a probing fingertip shoved at her head. Lumine was suddenly freed from the pin. She rolled into open space. The skin before her sunk into a circle. It folded and crossed over itself to seal the infantile hole. Lumine was trapped within Mona’s deep navel. The powerful stomach behind the wall of skin roared, making the shrunken girl cower away. At that same moment, Mona’s hand had caught up with her descent. Her index finger deftly swept the miniature girl upwards. Lumine’s front-half became red with friction as she was dragged upwards along the giantess’s smooth skin. Two more towering digits joined the first as she was withdrawn from between the girl’s breasts.

Any sense of respite Lumine had was shattered when Mona once again pinched her between finger and thumb. She was lifted into the air up over the ground. As Mona crossed the room, Lumine got a full sense of her scale. The ground was more than a hundred meters below her. The shrunken girl was barely taller than the fingertips that grasped her. Lumine watched in awe and horror as Mona’s endless legs took step after step. The girl’s horizon spanning-hips swaying back and forth naturally with each step. The girl’s stomach let loose another terrible roar. Mona lay down on the couch, her head tilted back. She was propped up on one arm. The enormous girl opened her mouth and reached out her tongue. Lumine was lifted above the gaping maw once more. Her friend momentarily took on the form of a colossal goddess feeding herself a vine of grapes. The sight filled Lumine with a sense of reverence for the gorgeous devouress beneath her. “I’m food,” she thought. “It is my role to be consumed by her.” Mona’s jaws inched closer as she was lowered. Lumine had accepted her fate. Her feet brushed against the rough, slimy surface of Mona’s tongue. The digits holding her in place pulled away, and the tiny girl fell.



Mona felt the morsel land softly on the tip of her tongue. The astrologist was proud of herself for succeeding this time. She pulled the food back towards her awaiting mouth and caught it between her lips. Whatever the Chīsana Hito was, she was going to savour it. The hydromancer pressed her lips down and sucked on the morsel. She could feel it being slowly pulled inside of her. As the last of it crossed the threshold of her outer lip, she opened wide. Her food fell for a brief moment and landed squarely in the middle of her tongue. It was some sort of salty meat. Being from Inazuma, Mona reasoned it must be a kind of seafood. She rolled the morsel across her tongue, spreading the salty taste. Whatever it was, it tasted fantastic to the starving girl. She cracked open her mouth and released a soft moan. She lifted her tongue to press the food against the roof of her mouth and sucked. Dribbles of saliva carried the morsel’s taste down into her eager throat. Another moan passed through her lips. She needed more. She pulled her tongue back and rolled the food onto its tip before slamming it against her left cheek. She slid it across the wall of her mouth, wanting to spread the sensation. The moans turned from satisfaction to pleasure as her body began to heat up. Satisfied, breathing heavily, Mona tilted her head back. The morsel slid down her now sensitive tongue, sending a shiver through her spine. The morsel reached the back of her mouth. The starving astrologist released another moan then closed her lips. She placed a finger to her neck. She swallowed.

The feeling of the meal sliding down to her stomach was orgasmic. Mona’s finger traced the small lump down her neck and into her chest. Her hand turned as the finger continued to follow the sensation downwards along her body. It came to rest above the silhouette of her navel. She shivered as her stomach growled its excitement. She was hot. Her eyes were half-closed in a pleasured daze. Sharp pants slipped past her lips. Her fingers gently rubbed in a circle around her navel. Every rotation made the girl release a moan. Slowly, she brought the hand down to the crotch and began to pleasure herself through the thin leotard.




Lumine landed on her feet. She immediately slipped on the wet, rough surface of Mona’s gargantuan tongue. Her face slammed into the powerful muscle. Spit filled her mouth. The tongue began to withdraw into Mona’s mouth, carrying the tiny girl along with it. Lumine’s miniscule body slid between the giantess’s pale lips. The top one pressed down onto her. The rough tongue began to slide away. It lathered her with saliva. The bumps and grooves rubbed against her bare chest and thighs, sending a shiver up her spine. The tongue completed its recession and Lumine lay between soft, thin lips. Her head remained outside Mona’s closed maw. Her feet hung within. The colossal devouress began to suck on her prey. She was slowly pulled deeper into the mouth. The enclosed lips pressing against her rubbed her entire body as she moved. Pleasure crept into Lumine through her tiny butt and breasts. She wanted more. She wanted to become a tiny piece of the goddess that was about to consume her. 

Lumine was sucked completely into the humid cavern. The entrance closed shut, trapping her in absolute darkness. She was pulled back onto Mona’s tongue. It began to lick her all over. The aggressive muscle pressing between her legs and across her chest. Lumine opened her mouth and released a meek, pitiful moan. Mona’s tongue tossed and twisted her at a whim. She was completely beholden to its powerful will. Her tiny body shook as Mona released a moan of her own. The tongue slammed her into the roof of the cavernous maw. The shrunken girl released a pleasured yelp.  Air began to leave the cave and down into the giantess’s lungs as she sucked. The change in pressure made Lumine’s ears pop. The sound around her suddenly grew louder. Every drop of saliva, every moan, every rumble from the enormous woman’s eager body now rumbled in her ears. The suction on her body blanked her tiny brain with pleasure. Every square millimeter of her skin screamed with the sensual sensation. Her captor cracked her lips open to let slip another moan, equalizing the pressure in the process. Lumine was released from the pin between tongue and roof and was lowered back down. The rough surface tilted, sending her rolling forwards towards its tip. The tongue curved upwards to break her roll before slamming her into Mona’s left cheek face-first. The soft, slippery wall gave way as her tiny body made contact. The tip of Mona’s tongue rubbed her across the cheek, up and down, left and right. The powerful force at her back rolled along her diminutive back and she slid. Lumine opened her lips again to moan through the cascade of saliva pouring into her mouth. The tiny girl’s pleasure began to peak. She was pulled back from the brink as the tongue receded from Mona’s soft inner cheek. For a brief moment she rested on the tongue panting, delirious with pleasure. Then, Mona’s head began to tilt back. Lumine realized what was about to happen.

“Yes. Please. Swallow me. Make me a part of you. I want to be eaten,” she begged her newfound goddess. Her body began to slide down the colossal tongue towards the back of Mona’s mouth. Mona’s lips opened one last time. The two girls moaned in tandem, both riding the waves of pleasure. Then Mona swallowed.

 Lumine finished as she entered the giantess’s throat. She rode the orgasm halfway to her final destination. The air became thicker. The beating of Mona’s heart reverberated as Lumine reached Mona’s chest. Gurgles and bellows from the organs around her made the descent feel alien. The stomach that awaited her growled its excitement. 

Lumine’s pleasure began to subside. Replacing it was a sober clarity that realized the full extent of her situation. “I’m being eaten,” she said aloud to herself with surprise. “Mona is eating. I’m… I’m… I got off on it. She’s getting off on it. She’s… She’s eating me.” The tiny girl completed the thought as she transitioned from throat to stomach. She panicked as she tumbled to the squishy bottom of her final resting place. The air was hot, humid and tasted awful. The empty stomach released a deafening growl. She had to get out of here. Lumine recovered from the fall and began to pound the walls and floor of her prison. They bounced her hands back. The giantess showed no signs of a response. The sound of Mona’s masturbating reverberated through the tiny girl’s body. The chamber flipped as the giantesses rolled and writhed on the couch, sending Lumine flying into the wall and knocking the wind from her. She choked in the horrid air as she slid back down to the ground. The lack of oxygen began to wear on her; a haze shrouded her mind. The tiny girl realized that she was doomed and began to cry. Mona’s stomach acid began to flow, the organ eager to dissolve its meal. Lumine fell over and closed her eyes for the last time.




Mona could feel a soft pitter-patter and banging in her stomach as she toyed with herself. The sensation sent her deeper into her lustful frenzy. She began to writhe on the couch, smacking her food against the walls of her insides. It was orgasmic. Powerful moans escaped the hydromancer’s lips. Her pleasure reached its peak when she thought of digesting the food deep within her, making it part of herself. It made Mona feel powerful. She finished with a high-pitched scream and collapsed onto her couch. Gently, slowly, she began to rub her stomach with her delicate fingers, coaxing it to enjoy the meal as much as she had.

End Notes:

Translation note: Chīsana Hito very directly translates from Japanese to "A small person."

Whew, what a ride. I'm pretty happy with this one. Mona's ass isn't actually very big in game so I wanted to do something else with her. Her profile says she occasionally goes days without meals and that inspired me to do an erotic vore scene. I imagined Lumine to be a decent bit bigger than in the Keqing vore story (around 2cm instead of 1mm) and I hope that came across in the interaction. This also raises my tiny death count to 2. Poor shrunken girl.

The Ayaka Odyssey by Zankuro
Author's Notes:

My longest story so far. How will Lumine cope with being at the mercy of her now enormous friend?



Contains: Breasts, Entrapment, Sweat, a mix of Gentle and unintentionally cruel, and a mix of Aware/Unaware.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


The stream running through the heart of Chinju forest was cool against the warm skin of Lumine’s bare feet. Her white boots and socks were in a pile on the grass behind the blonde adventurer. 


“Would you rather make The Raiden Shogun mad, or Yae Miko mad? She asked.


Kamisato Ayaka looked up at the girl. The back of her head was resting on the adventurer’s lap. 

“Hmmm, I think I’d rather upset Yae. She wouldn’t do anything too bad. You?”


“The Shogun for sure. At least I’d know what I was dealing with, ya know. If Yae was upset with me then everything would be a risk. That woman is way more devious.”


“Oh, don’t pretend you don’t enjoy it a little.” Ayaka gently jabbed Lumine’s side with her elbow. Hanging out with her like this always made the aristocratic girl happy. She was the only person she felt she could let loose and joke around with.


“You’re being pretty cocky for someone whose head is on someone else’s legs.” Lumine kicked her thigh upwards, sending Ayaka’s head upwards before it fell back down onto the soft flesh. The two girls looked each other in the eyes with faux anger. Both broke into giggles. “Alright, your turn to think of a question.”


“Hmmm,” Ayaka brought her delicate fingers to her chin as she thought. “Would you rather me be tiny, and you have to take care of me, or you be tiny and I have to take care of you?”


“How big is ‘tiny’?”


“Let’s say, I don’t know, 2cm. (slightly less than 1 inch). ‘Tiny” is 2cm.”


“I think me be 2cm. It’d be kinda fun to see the world from a completely different perspective. If it was just for a day or two it wouldn’t be that bad. You?”


“I’d rather you be small. A little Lumine would be really cute to have.” The white haired girl closed her eyes and nodded her head. A sure face smile crept onto her face. “Yep, very cute.”


“Sorry I’m not cute enough already.” The adventurer bonked Ayaka’s exposed forehead with a knuckle, making her wince. “It’s true though. My cuteness would be irresistible.” 


The two continued to chat and lightly tease each other for another half-hour. Lumine, estimating the time with the shadows on the ground, had to bring the fun to an end. 

“Alright, my feet are cold. My leg is numb and I have to get moving up to the shrine.” 


Ayaka sat up. Her long pony-tail lightly drifted across Lumine’s thighs.

“And I was just starting to have fun.”

Lumine pulled her wet feet out of the water and kicked them around to get most of the cool liquid off. 

“Let me dry those off for you.” 


Ayaka pulled an ornate cloth out from the pocket of her skirt. The girls turned to sit facing each other. Lumine planted her left foot on Ayaka’s thigh and raised her right towards her friend. Ayaka grabbed her heel with one hand and gingerly rubbed the cloth along Lumine’s sole with the other. The blonde was in bliss. Her feet were always sore from adventuring. She could feel the tips of Ayaka’s slender fingers massage her through the thin fabric of the cloth. She tipped her head backwards and let out a contented sigh.

Ayaka just smiled. She was happy that Lumine was enjoying this. Having finished drying the right foot, she placed it down and lifted the left. Deciding to tease her defenseless friend, Ayaka tickled Lumine’s soft sole.

The blonde girl laughed. “Hey.” giggle “Come on.” giggle  “Stop it.” giggle “I have to…” giggle  “go.” 


“Fine, fine.” Ayaka dried the blonde girl’s damp foot. Lumine, satisfied, wiggled her toes in the open air. She grabbed her socks and boots and put them on. Both girls stood up and made their way to the Kamisato estate, chatting and laughing along the way.

“I’m still good to stay at your estate tonight, right?” The adventurer asked her friend on the walk. By the time her business was finished at the shrine it would be evening, and Lumine didn’t want to camp on the side of the mountain.


“Yep, I’ll have the guest room prepared for you.” Ayaka replied. 


“Great. Thanks again, Ayaka. I really appreciate everything you do for me whenever I’m in Inazuma.”


The white-haired girl attempted to hide her blush. “A-anything for a friend.” 

Lumine noticed the stutter and laughed, making Ayaka even more embarrassed.


The two parted ways outside the gate with a hug. Lumine took a deep breath and began her long trek up to the Grand Narukami Shrine. She was relieved to find that Yae Miko was elsewhere on business. The adventurer set about completing her commission. She was being paid to help move boxes around the shrine that would otherwise be too heavy for the maidens that lived there. The task left her covered in sweat from working under the warm Inazuman sun. After she was done, she took a short rest and decided to pull a fortune: small luck. The minor boon left the girl neither satisfied or upset as she hung the card up on the fortune rack.

Tired from her afternoon of mountain climbing and box moving, Lumine trudged her way back down to the Kamisato estate. She arrived after nightfall, the final parts of the journey painfully slow-going in the darkness. 


“Welcome back. Someone looks tired.” Ayaka was waiting by the front gate to greet the weary traveler. “Let’s get to bed.” She lifted the exhausted girl’s arm over her shoulder and helped her walk inside.

The guest room was incredibly lavish. Lumine’s eyes were immediately drawn to the inviting mat on the ground at the center of the room. She stumbled forward and fell face down onto the soft bed. This was heaven.

“At least take your boots off first.” Ayaka said with a sigh. 

The blonde rolled over and lifted her legs towards the hostess.

“Gods, you’re such a baby.” Ayaka unzipped the girl’s thigh-high boots and pulled them off. “They’re by the front door if you need them. Goodnight, Lumine.”


“Goodnight, Ayaka. Thank you,” the blonde called out as the girl left the room. She rolled her socks off before crawling forward and placed her head on the soft, white pillow. Already exhausted, she fell asleep in seconds as her body sprawled across the mat. 




Lumine woke up groggy. Her vision was blurry. It was morning. The first thing she noticed was that the ground was uneven and soft. When she raised herself up on one side, the hand supporting her sunk deep into the strange surface. The limb slipped out from under her and she fell on her face. For a moment she lay there with her. The blonde shook her head and pushed herself up onto her knees with both hands. All four limbs pressed downwards into the ground. 

Now stable, she alternated hands to rub her eyes. As her vision came into focus, she noticed the ground was made criss-crossing white lines slightly smaller than her fingers. She tried to stand up, but the uneven terrain shifted underneath her. Lumine toppled backwards with her arms spread out. Her body sunk deep into whatever she lay upon. The ceiling of the room appeared a world away. The ground sloped upwards away from her in all directions because of how far she’d sunk. With time awake came some clarity. She now realized that she was on a hill, head facing downwards. The girl made the mistake of rolling her body around in an attempt to orient herself upwards. The slope of her ditch made her underestimate how steep the hill was, when she was halfway she began rolling down the soft hill. As her speed picked up she panicked. The adventurer slammed her left arm and right leg down into the ground in an attempt to orient herself into a more favourable angle. Instead, she began tumbling head over heels. 

The tumbling stopped when she was thrown off a cliff. The blonde spun through the air before face planting into the ground below. Luckily, the ground at the bottom of the cliff was cushioned as well. She felt pain from the impact, but was otherwise uninjured. This surface, while soft, was far more stable than the previous one. Lumine had little trouble standing up. She was finally able to get her bearings. 

She first looked at the cliff she had fallen off. It curved inwards towards the ground, leaving an overhang. The cliff was white with lazy rounded curves. An indent at the top marked the spot she had been launched off. Her eyes followed the ridgeline to the right. The overhang rose upwards to meet the ridgeline at a rounded point. The connection somewhat reminded Lumine of the corner of a pillow. Continuing right, she saw the Inazuman- style wall of the room impossibly far in the distance. A table was pressed up against the wall. Curiously, Lumine’s angle allowed her to see its underside despite her standing up. There was a long drop off between what she was standing on and the tatami floor. Lumine’s confusion grew as her scan continued. Next was a deep, dark cave. She was standing at its mouth. The ceiling of the cave has an exquisite pattern painted onto it. The pattern resembled that of the blanket she had seen on Ayaka’s bed during a previous visit. 


Lumine stumbled backwards and onto her butt in shock as her enormous friend came into view. The giantesses' chest rose over 10 meters into the sky. The nightgown she wore exposed her slender arms. They were 3 times Lumine’s height. Ayaka was lying on her back with her hands on her stomach. The adventurer spun her head around in a panic. She couldn't believe what her eyes and brain were now telling her. The objects that surrounded her pointed to a single horrifying answer: she had been shrunk. The tiny girl was in disbelief. “What am I going to do? How am I going to get back to normal? Am I going to die? Should I get help? How do I get help like this?” Questions without a good answer raced through her mind. Tears welled in her eyes. Lumine stifled her crying with a sniffle. “Crying it’s going to help, Lumine. Keep it together.” 

She wiped the tears from her eyes and stood up. The traveler reasoned that she needed help more than anything. She was hopeless at this size if left alone. She figured her best bet was to reach the giantess’s ear. At first she tried scaling the massive pillow. However, the cliff’s overhang proved insurmountable at her reduced size. That left the first with a single option. She summoned her willpower and marched across the mat towards Ayaka’s enormous figure. The smell of cherry blossoms radiated from the titanic girl’s smooth skin. Here, Lumine faced a new problem. The girl’s skin granted no handholds, making it also impossible to climb. Thinking quickly, Lumine dipped below the giantess’s forearm and came to her side. The edge Ayaka’s nightgown rested lazing atop the mat, giving the shrunken girl something to use.

 “Please don’t roll over,” the blonde begged as she climbed. Her tiny hands desperately clung to the fabric as she scurried up her friend’s monumental side. The fabric spun and deformed with the girl’s weight, threatening to cut her loose if her grip faltered. Compared to other climbs the adventurer had done, this was not a long, but the constant movement and warping of the impromptu wall made it a challenge nonetheless. 

Lumine was rewarded for her effort as her arms pulled her up and onto Ayaka’s stomach. To the tiny girl’s left was her friend’s hands, resting gently above the giantess’s navel; to the right were the hills that formed the girl’s moderately sized breasts. The hills rhythmically fell and rose with her breathing. Lumine took a short break atop Ayaka’s stomach, breathing heavily. The pleasant smell of cherry blossoms mixed with a slight tinge of sweat came from the giantess and into Lumine’s nose. At least Ayaka used nice soap. Lumine continued her journey up onto her friend’s chest. The squishy surface beneath her gave way as the nightgown slipped. Lumine fell over and was sent rolling down the hill into the valley between Ayaka’s breasts. 


Ayaka woke up to an itch on her chest. With her eyes half-closed, she raised a hand to spot and scratched. Satisfied, she let the arm drop lazily to her side. For a moment she lay there still, half awake. A yawn forced its way onto her mouth. With it, she stretched out all her limbs. When the yawn had passed, she brought her palms to her eyes and rubbed them awake. 

“Guess it’s time to get up,” she said to herself. The girl put her arms underneath her and slowly pushed herself up into a sit. She blinked twice while her eyes adjusted to the light and looked around. At that same moment, she felt something hit her thigh. The object bounced and fell between her two legs. 

“Hmmm?” she groaned. The girl spread her legs and looked down to see what the thing was. 


Lumine, recovering from the daze caused by her tumble, watched in terror as Ayaka’s enormous hand rose up to scratch the spot she had just been standing. The fabric of the nightgown was half-wrapped around her. It slowly sunk downwards into the canyon between the breasts Lumine now found herself in. The tiny girl clutched the fabric tightly as everything moved around her, signaling her friend’s wake. The arm sailed back overheard and hit the mat with a thud, sending a shockwave through Lumine’s tiny body. The ground then surged upwards as the enormous girl stretched beneath her, the expansion accompanied by a booming yawn. Effectively an earthquake, Lumine lost her grip on the nightgown. The ground then sank back downwards as Ayaka’s stretch ended. Her colossal arms lifted up to her face. The girl’s elbows met over her navel. The resulting position pressed her breasts together. The hills surrounding her surged inwards and enveloped the tiny girl now trapped within the canyon. The folds of Ayaka’s nightgown wrapped around her. The tight space became damp with Ayaka’s sweat, which now overpowered the cherry blossoms in Lumine’s nose. The adventurer held her breath to avoid breathing in the salty air. 

Lumine was relieved as the hills surrounding her pulled away. She took a deep breath. Then the world turned and began tilting. Ayaka was sitting up. The tiny girl panicked. She attempted to grasp a fold of the nightgown, but she fumbled and began sliding downwards along the giantess’s body. Ayaka shifted from ground to wall as she rose. The increasing angle accelerated the tiny girl. Lumine attempted to slow her descent by pushing her foot against her friend’s stomach. The effort worked momentarily, but ultimately worsened her situation. Lumine’s leg slipped within Ayaka’s giant navel as she slid past it. The backside of the calf caught the hole’s bottom and turned the girl over. Her back bounced against the stomach below the navel. The recoil sent the tiny girl spinning away from the wall of the giantess’s stomach. She soared through the air and slammed face-first into Ayaka’s soft thigh. The giantess’s skin indented from the impact and then sprang back upwards. Lumine, no longer spinning, was airborne for a brief moment. Unable to control where she fell, the tiny girl was forced to dive between her enormous friend’s thighs. 

The soft walls of Lumine’s prison were warm and wet with sweat. It covered the tiny girl’s skin. She felt gross. The salty air hurt her lungs. She tried to struggle, to orient herself upwards, anything, but there was no need. Her time trapped was short lived. Ayaka’s legs opened, allowing fresh air into the gap. Lumine was stuck with her back to the giantess’s left thigh. As she struggled, she loosened. The tiny girl peeled off her gigantic friend and landed atop the mat.


She took a moment to recover and stood up. Her peripheral view was dominated by Ayaka’s colossal thighs. In front of her was a wall of a nightgown. She crancked her head backwards to look up and was awestruck by the towering goddess before her. Ayaka’s torso was easily over 50 meters tall. Her pretty face curved overtop of where the tiny girl stood; long white hair dangled above the tiny girl. The thin strands soaring into the sky. The giantesses' blue eyes locked onto Lumine’s position. The enormous girl squinted and craned her head down. Lumine stood paralyzed in the girl’s dominating gaze. 

The spell was broken when Lumine saw a hand descending towards her. Panicking on instinct, the tiny girl turned to run. The effort proved futile as gigantic fingers surged past her. Ayaka’s pinky slammed down in front of her and she collided with it. The hand then swung towards her and was lifted into the sky. Lumine clung to her friend’s finger for dear life. The entire hand stopped and quickly began to rotate. The tiny girl felt herself slip and fall. She flailed upwards in an attempt to regrab the digit. 


Rather than plummeting to her death, Lumine’s feet hit a soft surface and she fell backwards onto her butt. She had been deposited on top of Ayaka’s left palm. Her slim fingers formed a wall to Lumine’s left. To the right was a monstrous blue eye. 




Recognition crept across the giantess’s face as she stuttered with disbelief. “L-L-Lumine? What - what happened? Why are you so small? What were you doing between my legs? What’s going on?” 

Lumine flinched and fell over, hands clasped to her ears. Ayaka’s powerful voice beat down upon her, sound waves reverberating through her skull. The booming barrage of questions left the tiny girl disoriented and dizzy.

When the giantess saw Lumine’s reaction covered her mouth and spoke softly. “Oh my gods, I’m so sorry. I didn’t realize my voice would sound that loud to you. Here, let me put you down. This height must be terrifying.” Ayaka cupped her other hand over the tiny girl so as to not let her let fall as she stood up. The giantess slowly walked towards the sitting table across the room and gently put Lumine down on top of it. 

Lumine, now on stable ground and a mostly clear head, stood up and gazed upon her friend’s body. Ayaka was crouching over the table. Her knees blocked Lumine’s vision of the giantesses’s stomach; her medium breasts hung lazily, their silhouettes visible behind the nightgown. Directly above the tiny girl was Ayaka’s well defined collarbone. The indent into her neck would have been large enough for Lumine to fit inside. She turned and absorbed the giantesses’ face once again.

“See. That’s much better,” Ayaka said. A single glistening drop of saliva revealed the depth of her shadowy maw. The sight made Lumine shudder. The tips of her white hair gingerly rest upon the tabletop next to the shrunken girl. 


Lumine attempted to call out to her friend, but her tiny voice couldn’t reach. Upon seeing this, Ayaka turned her head and slowly lowered her ear. This inadvertently whipped her hair into the girl below her. The strands knocked her over and began to pile on top of her. Ayaka, head turned, was completely oblivious to her friend’s plight. She continued to lower her head until she could hear Lumine’s voice. 

The tiny girl scrambled to stand within the sweeping white sea. “Ayaka. Stop. Too much hair,” she screamed before being buried. 


Ayaka heard a squeaking voice below her say “hair.” She stopped lowering her head, confused. She felt her hair brushing against the table and immediately realized her mistake. The normal-sized girl panicked. What was she supposed to do? Raise her head? But that would just sweep her hair back across the helpless girl below her. Instead she turned to look back down at the table. She used her fingers to dig where Lumine had been standing, hoping to free her.


The giant digit slammed into Lumine and knocked her over. She caught herself on her hands and knees, then ducked to avoid another pass of Ayaka’s finger. Slowly, the hair surrounding her was pushed away.


“There you are,” Ayaka said, “sorry about that.”

Her gaping mouth hung directly above the tiny girl. The prospect of falling into its shadowy depths terrified her. She instinctively cowered away from the enormous face looming above her.
“Please don’t be afraid. I’m not going to hurt you. I just- I’ve never really done this before so I don’t know what to do. But I want to help. You’re my friend. Please trust me,” explained the gigantic girl.


The words helped calm Lumine down. She knew she needed Ayaka’s help. It wasn’t her fault this had happened. How was she supposed to know better? 

“It’s okay,” the miniscule girl shouted, “you’re just really big. It's scary being this small. I- I know you’d never try to hurt me. There’s just so much happening and- and- I’m really sorry.” She lowered her head in shame, disappointed with herself that she’d be scared of such a trusted friend.


Ayaka responded with reassurance: “you don’t have to apologize, Lumine. I would be scared too.” She was happy that they could finally communicate. 

The giantesses’ eyes move upwards to look at the clock sitting at the backend of the table: 8:45. A wave of realization washed over her.

“Oh no. I’ve got a meeting in 15 minutes. Uhhhh… Uhhhh….” 

The giantess pushed herself up from the table. Her white hair knocked Lumine over once again. The enormous girl was now in full panic mode.

“Don’t look,” she said as she pulled off her nightgown.


Lumine hadn’t heard what Ayaka had said after she got knocked over and whisked around the table by her friend’s hair. She looked up and saw her friend’s enormous naked body hurrying around the room. The giantesses' bare legs dipped into her underskirt. She pulled the fabric up over her slim hips. Every hasty step sent tremor through the tiny girl. She watched with a mix of awe and reverence. Lumine could see her entire body from this distance. Ayaka's towering form truly resembled a goddess. The girl’s legs were long and slim. Her hips curved beautifully into a flat, smooth stomach. The hasty movement made her moderate breasts bounce nicely. Ayaka’s light skin was soft and without blemish. Her silky white hair danced in the wind. The absolutely monstrous scale left Lumine feeling jealous of her friend’s seeming perfection. How was her miniscule body supposed to compare? She watched as Ayaka began to deftly wind her sarashi around her body. The sight was magical.


The spell was broken when Ayaka bounded over to the table and scooped her up. The tiny girl closed her eyes as she soared through the air between the girl’s enormous fingers. She opened them once again just in time to see Ayaka’s right nipple pass below her. The tiny girl then slammed face-first into her friend’s upper breast. She sunk deep into Ayaka’s soft flesh. It smelled of cherry blossoms like the rest of her. She could hear the giant girl’s heart racing through the skin.


“I’m not leaving you alone and there’s nowhere else to put you. Move around if you need to get my attention.” The giantess said. 

She quickly began to wrap the sarashi tight around her chest. Lumine attempted to protest as the cotton fabric pressed into her back. Instead, she felt the air pressed from her lungs as Ayaka pulled the sarashi tight. Stunned, the traveler managed a panicked gasp before Ayaka’s hands brought the chest binding back around. It pulled her face deep into the enormous girl’s soft flesh. Lumine’s open mouth immediately filled with the taste of Ayaka’s skin. The tiny girl tried to struggle, but her effort proved fruitless. Her arms, legs, and head were pinned and sunk into the breast. As if to emphasize her powerlessness, the second layer of the binding only served to tighten the space. Ayaka’s method of getting her attention was terribly flawed: Lumine was utterly unable to move. Trapped in a tight squishy prison. To make matters worse, sweat had begun to accumulate on the titanic girl’s skin. The heat radiating from her body seeped into the tiny girl. She could barely breathe. The air was getting hotter and more humid by the second. The gentle and pleasant smell of cherry blossoms was slowly being replaced with the gargantuan girl’s sweat. The situation served as a stark reminder of the current power imbalance between her and the titanic girl. She felt like a bug punished for transgressing upon the body of a goddess.

With her sarashi tied, Ayaka began to put on the rest of her clothes. The rapidly changing momentum caused by Ayaka’s darting around knocked Lumine’s sense around violently. The world rose and spun and tilted and fell and twisted seemingly at random. Each change in direction was abrupt and arbitrary. By the time the giantess had finished getting ready and settled into a brisk walk, Lumine was half conscious. The final blow came when the giantess bowed to the people she was set to meet. Her breast heaved forward into the tiny girl. She gasped as the air was forced from her lungs. Lumine fell unconscious as the moment passed.


Lumine awoke as the pressure binding her to Ayaka’s flesh began to release. The tiny girl felt terrible. Her head was clouded with delirium. She could no longer tell which way was up or down. Every millimeter of her body was soaked through with Ayaka’s sweat. The tight space against the girl's breast was unbearably hot. The damp sarashi at her back had rubbed her tiny body raw. Every single one of Ayaka’s gargantuan heartbeats pounded her ears. She tried to open her eyes but the stinging sweat forced them back closed. She was thirsty, hungry, and exhausted. Lumine tried to move her limbs but couldn’t summon the energy. As the sarashi unwound, the powerful force binding her to Ayaka’s breast lessened. Her tiny head, now exposed, gulped in fresh air. Another loop of the sarashi came undone and the rest of Lumine’s body was freed. Sweat left her plastered to the enormous girl’s flesh.


The giantess looked down at the tiny girl clinging to her and giggled. “Looks like someone enjoyed themself.” Her inference was completely wrong, but Lumine had neither the will or ability to correct her. “Come on. It’s almost time for bed.” 


Lumine felt two delicate fingers pinch her. They peeled the tiny girl off Ayaka’s body with a sucking sound only she could hear. She was placed gingerly in the palm of the giantesses’ hand and carried over to the table. She drew the open air deep into her lungs and nose, trying to purge the indomitable taste and scent of sweat. Her arms and legs lay completely limp. Ayaka set her down on the table and finished changing back into her nightgown. Lumine was unable to even beg for water as Ayaka picked her back up and took her over to the mat. The giantess gently placed the tiny girl on her stomach and covered her with her enormous hands. Lumine’s legs dangled inside the girl’s navel. 


“That should be a safe place to keep you,” Ayaka said. The giantess fell asleep. Lumine eventually passed out once again.





Lumine woke up to the smell of cherry blossoms and her face on something soft. Her entire front side was drenched with sweat. Heat radiated from something below her. She opened her eyes and was greeted with a nightgown. The blonde looked up and saw Ayaka’s delicate face. She was asleep. As her mind cleared she realized where she was. Lumine was lying halfway on top of Ayaka. Her face was buried between the girl’s breasts. Memories of that terrible nightmare caused Lumine to recoil from Ayaka’s chest.  She rolled over on the mat as sighed in relief. 

“Thank the Archons it wasn’t real,” she whispered to herself.


The rustling of sheets woke Ayaka up. She immediately lifted her hands and saw that the tiny girl on her stomach when she went to sleep was missing. Panic rolled over her. She dared not move for fear of crushing her friend. 

Then she felt heat from beside her and turned to see a head of blonde hair. Lumine was laying in the bed with her back to Ayaka. The girl’s heart flooded with relief. She pressed herself into Lumine’s back. “Oh my god. I thought I lost you. I woke up and you weren’t there and I was scared that something had happened and- and,” She had begun to cry into the back of Lumine’s head. 

Lumine spun around and held her friends in her arms. She was confused. “How did Ayaka have the same dream as me?” she thought. It didn’t matter. Lumine pulled the girl’s head into her chest and absorbed her tears. She gently rubbed Ayaka’s head.

“It’s okay, Ayaka. It was just a bad dream. There’s no need to cry. I’m okay. Everything’s okay,” the blonde repeated.


“But it wasn’t a dream. You were so small and I scared you and knocked you over and was such a bad friend,” she continued through sobs.


As Lumine grew more lucid, a terrible soreness began to creep over her entire body. She realized her mouth was dry and her stomach empty. She felt like she hadn’t drank or eaten for over a day. The realization dawned on her that Ayaka was telling the truth. Her mind raced with terrible flashbacks of being crushed within the girl’s tight sarashi. The spectral taste of sweat danced into her mouth. Her disbelief turned to anger. She pulled Ayaka’s face tight into her cleavage. 

“You trapped me in your tits. Do you realize how sweaty you get? I was stuck in there for hours. And why do you tie your bindings so tight? Were you trying to crush me? What made you think that was a good idea?” 


Ayaka could hardly breathe. The experienced adventurer was far stronger than her. She struggled against Lumine’s chest but was unable to break free. 

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry,” she started crying again as guilt overtook her. 

Lumine realized what she was doing and eased up on the girl. She felt bad for getting angry.

The blonde sighed. “I’m sorry for getting angry at you. You were just trying to do your best. It was an accident. You couldn’t have known. Forgive each other?”


The white haired girl simply nodded in response, tears in her eyes. She drew back and the two looked at each other. Lumine bonked her on the head.

“I need some water,” she said. “Your sweat doesn’t exactly quench thirst.”

Lumine got up out of the bed and walked towards the door of the room. She turned her head back to say one last thing.

“Oh, and you smell really nice.”

Ayaka lifted her arm to smell her sweaty armpit. The thick air made her recoil. The thought of Lumine trapped with that made her blush with embarrassment. 


“Just kidding,” Lumine laughed, before leaving the room.

End Notes:

This one was an experiment in having more of a narrative. I feel the transition from being discovered to being tortured by Ayaka's breasts is forced and I'd like to improve on that aspect for future aware giantess stories with unintentionally cruel twists

Extra! Extra! International Hero Missing! by Zankuro
Author's Notes:

Lumine has gone missing in Sumeru and Charlotte is on the case. Will the young reporter be able to find the traveler before the heat catches up to her?


Contains: Entrapment, Lots of Sweat, Feet, Armpits, and Unaware Giantesses

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



Charlotte arrived in Sumeru City late in the evening. She had been travelling for three days straight. The endless hours of walking through the region’s hot jungle left the girl drenched in sweat. She was here to write the story of the decade for the Steambird, a newspaper company based in the neighboring country of Fontaine. This story was sure to make headlines: “Legendary Adventurer Finally Found in Sumeru!” Lumine had gone missing a week ago and Charlotte was here to get to the bottom of the mysterious disappearance. The reporter pinched her damp shirt and peeled it off her chest. She waved it back and forth in an attempt to cool herself down with the colder evening air. A content sigh escaped her lips as a gust of wind blew against her face. The girl then stretched her arms upwards, exposing her sweaty armpits to the breeze. Happy with the temporary chill, she continued her march towards her hotel room. The investigation began first thing tomorrow morning. Her only lead was a dancer named Nilou, apparently she was close friends with the missing adventurer. Charlotte rechecked where her house was marked, and went to bed.



Nilou was busy getting dressed when she heard a knock on the door. 


“Just a minute,” she called out. 

The girl slid her right foot through the calf straps and placed it softly on the leather sole of her sandal. She used her toes to pull the foot forward until it aligned with the indents left from the months of wearing these shoes. The sole was still damp with the previous day’s sweat. The dancer pulled her leg up and tightened the straps around her leg. As she did, she wiggled toes about, relishing the freedom the sandal offered the digits. She did the same thing for her left sandal and walked to the door. 


“I'm really sorry about the wait. Just had to put my shoes on,” she explained as she opened the door

Outside was a girl dressed as a reporter from the Steambird. She held a pencil in one hand and a notebook in the other.


“No need to apologize about the wait. My fault for coming so early in the morning.  Is this Nilou’s house? I’m looking for her at the moment,” the girl at the door explained.


“That’s me,” the dancer exclaimed. ‘A reporter here to talk to me? Ah! Maybe she’s here to write a story about the theater.” The thought of getting an article about her little trope published in such a famous newspaper filled Nilou with joy. “Come on in.” she said as she gestured into the house. “Please. I insist. Let me get some water.”


“Yes, thank you,” said the reporter as she walked through the door. “The name’s Charlotte by the way. I work for the Steambird. Oh, do you mind if I set my camera down here?” Charlotte lifted the device off her hip and placed it on the table.”


“Go right ahead, here, take a seat.” Nilou put a glass of water down in front of one of the chairs at the table and sat down. “What brings you all the way out here?” 


“I’m doing some investigative work. I was hoping to ask you a few questions.” Charlotte sat down at the chair opposite the dancer and took a sip of water. 

Nilou hid her disappointment. “I guess she’s not here to write about the theater.” “Sure, whatever’s on your mind.”


“Alright, question one.” Charlotte raised her pencil and notebook to take the answer down. “How do you manage to dance in this heat? Just walking around has me sweating bullets.” “Journalism 101,” she thought to herself, “start with a personal question to break the ice.”


Nilou was surprised that the girl was actually asking about her dancing. A newfound joy filled her voice as she explained: “Oh! I think it's a combination of two main things: clothing and practice.” Nilou gestured at her loose sleeves and exposed midriff. “You’re moving around a lot while dancing so there’s always air circulating around you. I’m not sure I could do it if I was wearing anything heavier. On the practice side, you just sort of get used to it. The sweat is there to help cool you down. When you think like that it’s easier to deal with it. Just gotta take a bath after.” The dancer explained. 


“Mmm hmm, mmm hmm. That makes a lot of sense,” the reporter nodded as she took down notes. “I bet your armpits get pretty bad though. Mine have been while I’m just sitting around.”


Nilou laughed at the comment. “You’re absolutely right. I don’t have much advice I can give you for that though.” 


“That’s too bad,” the reporter replied with a laugh of her own. “Anyway, getting back on track with question number two: I’ve heard that you’re close to an adventurer named Lumine. When was the last time you remember seeing her?”


“Oh ummm. It would’ve been a little over a week ago, I think. She came by to watch a performance. We chatted a bit, I turned around, and suddenly she gone. Why?”


“Unfortunately your friend is currently missing. I’m here to write a story on it for the paper. You were my only lead so I came to ask you.”


“Missing? Really?” Nilou’s face shifted to concern. How had she not heard of this?


“Yeah, do you have any idea where she may have gone after the performance?”

“No. I don’t” the dancer responded. She paused for a moment before lifting her head. “Let me help you look. You’re new to the city right? I can take you around to places that might have clues.” Nilou stood up and tucked her chair in.


“Really? That’d be great.” Charlotte replied. The reporter followed suit. She grabbed her camera off the table and followed Nilou out the door.



Lumine had spent the past week alongside Nilou. She followed her around everywhere, attending dances and wandering around the market with her. 

She had been stuck to the sole of the dancer’s right sandal the entire time. The hot and sticky sweat encrusted leather clung to the miniscule girl’s skin, trapping her in place. She lay face up in the triangle gap between the dancer’s pinky and ring toe, and the ball of her foot. The space was elevated above the indents that surrounded it, a sign that Nilou’s weight was rarely, if ever, pressed there.

Lumine estimated her height at a millimeter tall, maybe less. Nilou’s gargantuan toes were orders of magnitude larger than her tiny body. The two times Lumine saw the enormous woman’s full form every day - when she put the sandal on and when she took it off - the monumental difference in size reinforced her helplessness. Normally, Nilou was only 5cm (2 inches) taller than her, now she was a mountain. Her legs climbed into the distant sky; the dancer’s midriff was a barren wasteland of skin. On the rare occasions she saw the girl’s face, it covered the horizon. Her gigantic blue eyes appeared as deep as oceans.

Lumine knew that communication with the giantess was impossible. Her arms and legs were stuck down, making flailing impossible. Her imperceptible voice never reached beyond the vaulting straps of the sandal. The tiny girl had given up hope of escaping the sweaty purgatory.

 Most important to Lumine were the occasional streams of sweat that leaked between the girl’s enormous toes. They provided the miniscule girl with her sole access to water. And the only thinking that would cool her down through the tortuous days. At first she lamented them as they crashed onto her from above. By the third day, she eagerly drank the salty gift. Every bit that got absorbed into the sandal beneath her was a waste of valuable sustenance. 


Unbeknownst to either of the girls, Lumine had heard their entire conversation. The revelation that someone was looking for her felt cruel. The two giantesses were already at the end of their search and they didn’t even realize it.

“Don’t give me hope,” Lumine thought. “I won’t be able to tolerate it if there’s hope of escape.” She didn’t even bother calling out to the enormous girls above her.

The entire world shifted as Nilou stood up and began to walk. The inertia when the dancer lifted her foot made Lumine sick. Momentum forced the tiny girl’s entire body to retch. The single silver lining was her empty stomach heaved nothing. As the foot stopped and crashed to the ground, her purgatory shook. The damp ground squelched under the pressure of the step and released a torrent of sweat from the leather sole. The tiny girl knew from experience stagnant liquid tasted worse than the sweat coming directly off the giantess’s toes. She held her breath as the warm tide rolled over her. It coated Lumine’s entire body before sinking back into the sandal. 

The pattern of retching and waves continued with every step the giantess took. “Walking is better than dancing.” Lumine repeated herself. “Walking is better than dancing.” It was a cold comfort. 

A single, heavenly drop of sweat rolled down Nilou’s foot and into the crack between her toes. Water tension kept it dangling above the miniscule blonde, high above her reach. She prayed for it to fall upon her. The drop fell as Nilou adjusted her foot. “Sweet relief,” the tiny thought as she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to receive the cool, salty water. This singular pleasure was now the highlight of Lumine’s day. Every drop was graciously received like a servant receiving a blessing from their goddess. 



Charlotte and Nilou trekked around the city following every lead as to Lumine’s whereabouts. They would occasionally stop to ask someone questions, but everyone that knew anything said they saw the girl sometime before Nilou had. Thus far, the dancer was the last person to witness the adventurer before she went missing. Multiple hours of dead ends left both of them feeling dejected. The blazing afternoon sun bore down onto them. Both girls were drenched in sweat.


“I need some water,” Charlotte gasped as she collapsed onto a bench in the shade. The reporter took off her hat and used it to fan herself, “by the archons it’s hot.” 


“Yeah, it’s pretty bad today,” replied the dancer. She joined Charlotte on the bench and stretched her arms upwards. The girl’s sweaty armpits felt cool as they became exposed to air, “my feet are starting to get sore, too. Wanna take a break?” 


“That’s probably a good idea,” said the reporter. She put her hat back on her head and raised her arms to air out her pits. “Man, that feels good.” 


“Drinks?” 


“Drinks.”


The girls made their way to a stall selling fruit juice. Charlotte was overwhelmed with choice. “What are you gonna get?” she asked her local guide.


“Hmmm, probably the Zaytun Peach juice. It’s sweet and refreshing. Great for a hot day like this,” the dancer responded flexing her knowledge of regional beverages.


“Alright.” Charlotte walked up to the stall and ordered. “Two glasses of Zaytun Peach juice, please.” The vendor placed the drinks down and took the money. The reporter turned around and handed one to Nilou. “Here you go. Thanks for taking me around all day.” 

“Aw, thanks. You didn’t have to do that,” the dancer said. She put her lips to the straw and took a sip. “Ahh, that feels good. Follow me. I know a good place to sit.”


The girls came to a small pool on the east side of the city. Nilou set her drink down and sat at the edge of the pool. She loosened the straps of her sandals and slowly withdrew her feet. The sandals fell over as she dropped them next to her and dipped her legs into the cool water.

 “Ahhh that feels nice.” The dancer sighed as she leaned back. She wiggled her toes around, ensuring the water washed away the sweat between them. Charlotte sat down next to her and took off her trimmed boots. She set them down beside Nilou’s sandals. Her socks were soaked through with sweat. The reporter slowly peeled them off her feet and set them on the ground next to her boots. Her toes felt free in the fresh air. She followed Nilou’s lead and let them sink into the cool water. A contented sigh escaped the girl’s lips as she closed her eyes. She began to make little splashes in the water by kicking her feet. 


Nilou raised her arms up as she yawned. “Nap time,” she jokingly said. She twisted her hips and let her body fall rightwards towards Charlotte. The dancer’s ribcage landed on the reporter’s left thigh. Because the girl’s arms were still up, it was her armpit that pressed into Charlotte’s right leg. 


“Hey, that’s not fair. Get your sweaty pits off me,” the reporter said with easily detectable fake anger.


“Hmmmm. Nope,” Nilou replied. Both girls began giggling.



A wave of relief washed over Lumine as the enormous toes above her retreated from the sandal. Fresh air surged into the space previously occupied by Nilou’s sweaty foot. She greedily gulped in the outside air. Everything crashed as the shoe dropped onto the hard path. Lumine was launched free of her purgatory. She spun around in mid-flight, completely disorienting the miniature girl. The air whipped past her as she sailed through the sky. The arc of the tiny girl’s trajectory reached its apex and she began to fall. The girl landed on something soft and came to a stop. 

For a moment Lumine simply laid there in a daze. As her head came to, she realized with elation that she was free. Her heart raced as a cavalcade of positive emotions washed over her: joy, relief, excitement. As she began to calm down, she looked around in an attempt to gauge where she was. She already knew she was outside. The ground was soft and peach coloured; it gently caved around her feet. She spun around and saw a white ridge in the distance. Beyond the ridge was a towering red wall. Lumine followed the wall upwards with her eyes. It curved inwards slightly. A gigantic camera attached to a hip strap rose high above her. The reality of her location slowly dawned on the tiny girl. She was on top of Charlotte’s thigh. The white ridge in the distance was the strap she kept her notebook and pen attached to. The red wall that towered above her was the enormous reporter’s shirt. 


“Nap time,” Nilou’s powerful voice boomed. Lumine instinctively covered her ears and turned towards the sound. She looked up in time to see her friend’s armpit descend upon her. The tiny girl’s legs lacked the speed to avoid her fate. She inhaled one last breath of fresh air.


The hot wall of sweaty skin slammed on top of the shrunken girl. Her legs buckled as she was knocked over. Lumine was pressed tightly between the armpit and Charlotte’s thigh. The force squeezed the air out of the tiny girl’s lungs. She gasped, desperate for oxygen. The air that entered her mouth was hot and humid. The salty taste of Nilou’s warm sweat burned Lumine’s lungs as she breathed. The combined smells of Charlotte and Nilou tried to dance within the tiny girl’s nose; their otherwise sweet scents were nothing compared to the overpowering sweaty air. The thick, salty air stung her eyes. She pressed them shut and began to weep. The tiny girl gasped between heavy sobs. If Nilou’s sandal was purgatory, her armpit was hell. Lumine struggled desperately to relieve the crushing pressure, to break free. Her tiny arms and legs squirmed against the vast expanses of skin that surrounded her. Charlotte’s thigh was the only thing that didn’t add to the dense atmosphere.

“Anything, please. I’ll do anything,” she begged the universe. “Please let me out. I don’t deserve this.” The few seconds of freedom from earlier only made the torment worse.


Momentary relief came as Nilou sat back upright. Lumine was carried upwards with her. She was plastered to the skin of the titanic dancer’s armpit. The girl’s last glance at true freedom disappeared as the giantess lowered her arm. The crushing pressure of Charlotte’s thigh was replaced by the furnace deep within Nilou’s pit. The dancer’s skin radiated intense heat into the miniscule girl trapped between their fleshy walls. There was hardly air to breathe, sweat particles filled the entire crevasse. Lumine felt soaked to the bone with Nilou’s thick sweat. Then the giantess moved her arm. The skin surrounding Lumine twisted with the girl’s shoulder. The tiny girl’s entire body was yanked along. She was dashed against the fleshy walls of her boiling prison repeatedly as Nilou stood up. The world spun and squished and rubbed and turned with every movement of the dancer’s arm. Lumine was sent spiraling in random directions. The tiny was wheeled into a sweatdrop trapped deep within the armpit. She girl tried to gasp for air, but water filled her mouth. She was starting to drown. Another movement broke the sweatdrop and momentarily averted her fate. Lumine was once again sent spinning. Her consciousness started to fade with the heat and the movement and the thick air. Hot, salty sweat soaked her diminutive body to the bone. The girl was thrown deeper into hot crevasse of Nilou's armpit. A new drop of sweat formed along the skin in front of her. It connected with the wall at her and completely enveloped the miniscule traveler. This one didn't break. Lumine, exhausted, sticky, wet, woozy, and tiny, couldn't find the energy to keep herself conscious. She passed out within the salty lake of sweat. 



Three days had passed since Charlotte and Nilou met each other. In that time they had followed up on every possible lead throughout the entire city. Regardless of who they asked or where they went, Nilou seemed to be the last person to have seen the blonde adventurer. With the trail stone cold, Charlotte had little choice but to give up on writing her smash article. Instead, she wrote an article about her new friend, and the theater troupe that performed in the Sumeru City Bazaar: “Young and Talented Dancer Shares Her Advice on Beating the Heat”

End Notes:

I saw Charlotte's design during the TCG event and knew I had to write a story with her involving sweaty armpits. Nilou may be the main giantess, but Charlotte was very much the inspiration

Caught in Yelan's Web by Zankuro
Author's Notes:

In which Lumine is shrunk and given obedience training by Yelan.


Contains: Light Bondage, Entrapment, Mouth Play, Breast Play, and a Dominant Giantess.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Lumine had made a terrible mistake. During her visit to Liyue she accepted a commission that led her down a deep rabbit hole. At the bottom of said rabbit hole was a one-way ticket to making some powerful people in the nation unhappy with her. The traveler had managed to shift from being Yelan’s friend to being her target. The adventurer slid between a door frame and pillar of a broken house. She could hear Yelan running behind her. The blonde looked back to see how much distance she had on the pursuing woman. Yelan was nowhere to be seen. The footsteps behind her had stopped as well. Lumine slid to a halt and looked around, trying to find the angle Yelan was going to approach from. Instead, thin strings were suddenly pulled tight against Lumine’s body. Her knees were forced together and her arms were forced to her side. Thrown off balance by the sudden movement, Lumine fell over face first. She never hit the ground, and was instead left suspended at hip height. The only things she could move were her head and her calves. Struggle proved completely futile. The blonde heard Yelan land behind her. She tried to look, but was unable to adjust her head properly. 

Yelan’s long, slender fingers brushed against the back of Lumine’s left calf as she walked towards the front of the bound girl. The gentle sensation sent a shiver up the blonde’s spine. 


“Well, well, what do we have here?” Yelan asked sarcastically as she came to a stop in front of Lumine. The woman’s thighs were less than a foot from the blonde’s face. She crouched down and put her index finger and thumb on Lumine’s chin, pulling her head backwards. 

“A little fly appears to have been caught in the spider’s web.” Lumine’s immediate view was filled by the woman’s deep cleavage. The blue tassel she wore as a part of her necklace did little to hide the canyon between Yelan’s breasts.The soft scent of perfume mixed with sweat lingered in the air and into Lumine’s nose. The blonde glanced upwards and into Yelan’s piercing green eyes. A sinister smile crawled onto the woman’s lips as the two made eye-contact. 

“No need to glare,” said Yelan, “you should be happy we’ve been such good friends up to this point. I’ve been told to let you off a little easy.” The woman emphasized the word “little” as she spoke. The sentence was punctuated with Yelan brushing her thumb against Lumine’s lower lip and gently running her hand across the girl’s right cheek. 


The blonde sensed a hidden danger in the woman’s words. “What do you mean exactly by “letting me off easy?” the captive asked. She tried to keep her voice steady, but everything was telling her she was not going to enjoy what came next.


“Rather than do away with you, I’ve been told that there’s still plans that need your support for them to bear fruit. My job is to simply… remind you where your loyalties ought to lie.” The woman explained. The last part of her speech rang seductive in Lumine’s ears. “I’m going to make sure you’re a good, obedient, little girl again.” Yelan gently combed her hand through the girl’s blonde hair. 


“What if I just promised to do whatever it is that you needed, and we called it a day? That would be easier for everyone involved.” Lumine said. She knew her position was weak, but negotiation was her only option. “There’s no need to waste your time and energy on me.”

“I’m sorry, but I don’t think spiders make deals with the flies they catch. Rather than your word, we’re looking for something more… guaranteed.” The woman responded. Yelan pulled a small vial of blue liquid off her hip and opened it up. “Now, we can do this the easy way, or we can do it my way. I’m going to let you choose. Open up and drink this.” 


Seeing no other options, the blonde complied. She opened her mouth. The glass rim of the vial touched Lumine’s bottom lip and tipped upwards. The cool liquid poured into the girl’s mouth and sweet taste spread across her tongue. 


“That’s a good girl. Don’t forget to swallow it now. We wouldn’t want to make this any harder, would we?” The girl swallowed the drink. She could feel it’s chill running down her throat. “See, step one’s already done. That wasn’t too bad now, was it?” the woman asked sarcastically. Yelan stood back up and turned around. Lumine watched her wide hips sway back and forth as she walked away. With the woman’s body now fully visible, Lumine studied her closely. From this angle, Yelan appeared to stand twice as tall as the bound girl. The blonde’s vision started to suddenly blur and her head began to ache. At the same moment the bindings of the ropes felt that they were starting to loosen - along with her own clothes. Lumine’s head dropped as she closed her eyes. The last thing she heard was Yelan’s muffled voice saying “And now for step two. Hehehe.”


Lumine woke up in a dark room. She was suspended in the air by thick red ropes tied around her waist. The rope bound her arms to her side. Her legs remained unbound so the girl kicked. She swayed and spun around but the ropes around her torso would not loosen their grip. She was unsure how far the ground, walls, or ceiling were. Tried to recall what had happened as she hung in suspension. She had been captured by Yelan and given something weird to drink. Presumably that drink is what made her pass out. The last thing Lumine remembered was something about a “step two.” She guessed that Yelan had moved her to where “step two” was happening. Further struggle only caused the ropes to dig further into Lumine’s skin… wait! Lumine suddenly realized that she was completely naked. The woman had stripped her! This caused the girl to panic. Her mind raced with thoughts of what “step two” might entail.


Lumine was not prepared for the truth. Yelan’s entrance was announced by everything around the girl shaking. The rope suspending her jostled, causing those wrapped around her to dig in. The blonde was blinded by a flash of light. Lumine couldn’t believe what he eyes saw as they adjusted to the light of the room. She was suspended inside a gigantic birdcage. Beyond the bars of the cage were Yelan’s thighs. The limbs rose upwards into the sky and downwards beyond the edge of the desk the birdcage sat on. Lumine cracked her head upwards to see Yelan’s gargantuan form standing over her. The woman appeared over 100 meters (300+ feet) tall. In her hand was a massive cloth - the object that had been covering the cage thusfar. The giantess’s house-sized breasts blocked Lumine’s view of her face. The enormous woman crouched down so her face rested at eye level with her shrunken captive. The woman’s smooth, beautiful skin revealed no hint of imperfection. The blue lip-stick on her mouth glistened in the light. The lips curved into a smile somewhere between sadistic and seductive. Lumine could see her miniscule, naked, helpless self reflected in the woman’s deep green eyes. The blonde felt like a small, insignificant bug. 

 “Looks like someone decided to finally wake up,” said Yelan, “The medicine worked so well I didn’t know how long it would take. I guess your body really enjoyed being shrunk, huh?” Yelan opened the door to the birdcage and reached her hand in. Lumine finally got a good comparison for her size. She was slightly taller than one of the sections of Yelan’s finger: around 2.5cm (1 inch) tall. The woman used her fingernails to snip the thin string keeping Lumine suspended in the air. The blonde fell to the ground at the bottom of the birdcage. As she fell the string binding her unraveled. The distance was short, but it was far enough for the shrunken girl to feel pain in her calves as she landed. The tiny girl landed on her hands and knees. Before she could react, the gigantic hand was upon her. Yelan pinched the shrunken girl between her thumb and index finger. The soft skin of the thumb pressed into Lumine’s chest. Heat radiated from the enormous digits, causing the tiny girl to sweat. Yelan lifted the girl up to her face and stood up. Lumine now hovered a hundred meters above the floor. Her captor’s soft fingers were the only thing stopping her from plummeting down to the carpet below.


Yelan opened her mouth to give her prisoner a gentle blow. In the moment Lumine peered deep into the giant woman’s dark maw. Her pink tongue lay resting on the floor of the cave. A row of powerful white teeth loomed along the ceiling. Scant light reflected off the back of the mouth, revealing the space where mouth turned into throat. Yelan blew gently onto the tiny girl. Her breath smelled of mint. The soft breeze pushed air against the blonde’s bare skin and chilled her as it cooled her sweat. Yelan spoke slowly “Now we get to move onto step three. I’m going to teach you to be a good, obedient, little girl.” As the woman spoke her lips curled back into a smile. Lumine gulped. “First lesson. Since you were a good girl and drank the medicine right away. You get a reward. If you continue to be a good girl, you’ll get more rewards.” 

Yelan spun the tiny girl to face away from her hand. The giantess’s blue lips filled Lumine’s vision as she pulled the tiny in for a kiss. Yelan’s warm, soft lips pressed into the space between her finger and thumb. The thumb pulled away, to make space. The shrunken girl’s front half was immediately covered in a mix of spit and blue lipstick. Yelan’s lips were incredibly soft. They folded around Lumine’s figure to completely envelop her. The giant woman gently sucked, pulling Lumine’s waist into the gap between the lips. Despite the fear, Lumine found the experience sensual. The soft touch of skin surrounding her filled the blonde with warmth, as if she lay between two enormous pillows. Her breaths started to grow heavy.

Yelan pulled the tiny girl away. Saliva now kept Lumine stuck to the tip of her index finger. Yelan gave the girl time to recover before continuing her speech. “This is your second lesson, because you were a bad girl that ran away from me. You get punished.” The tiny blonde was shocked by the sudden movement as Yelan shoved the finger into her mouth. 


Lumine was deposited onto the giantess’s massive tongue. She fully comprehended what had happened as the finger withdrew and darkness filled the space. The tongue was soft and slippery. Lumine tried to stand but couldn’t find her footing. The tongue drew back and upwards, sending Lumine tumbling head over heels towards the floor of Yelan’s mouth. Before she hit the ground, the tongue came back underneath her. The tiny girl bounced on it once before rolling. Her face landed in a pool of sticky saliva. Every millimeter of the girl was soaked and her blonde hair was spun into a wet mess. The massive tongue twisted and Lumine fell off.. She was spun and landed with her right side on the floor of the mouth. Then the tongue probed between her bare legs. In a panic she tried to clamp them shut, but the muscle pushed forward anyway. It licked her calves, then the inside of her thighs. The soft tongue rolled over her top and pushed her back against Yelan’s lower gums. The saliva dripping off it filled the tiny girl’s mouth and she repeatedly drank it down. The tongue navigated under her and hoisted the tiny girl up. She lay on the tip face up.. It drew backwards and twisted right, the tiny girl half-rolled and was placed onto Yelan’s enormous molar face down, where she lay still, dazed from all the tossing and turning. The enormous woman’s mouth opened as she spoke. “Crawl out of my mouth and onto my hand.” The voice reverberated around Lumine. “You have 30 seconds. Remember that defiant little girls get punished.” 


It took five seconds for the shrunken girl to completely register the words. As soon as she had, her eyes opened wide and locked onto the light of the exit. Seven seconds. Lumine stood up on the tooth and began to sprint. She had to duck her head underneed the molar looming above her. Nine seconds. Yelan’s tongue slammed into the tiny girl. She was knocked into the woman’s right cheek and slid downwards towards the floor. “I said CRAWL.” The giantess spoke the last word at normal volume. The sound shook Lumine’s entire body. 12 seconds. The tiny girl got on her knees and began to crawl for her life. Her right hand pushed against Yelan’s soft inner cheek. A stream of saliva flowed underneath her. She reached the front of the cavern with 10 seconds left. The tiny girl desperately climbed Yelan’s front tooth. The ordeal took her 5 seconds. She put her hands against the giantess’s soft inner lip and breathed heavily twice. 26 seconds. The tiny girl scrambled upwards and into the light. 28 seconds. Lumine launched herself off the lip and into the air. It took 29 seconds. 


The enormous world around her hung still for a brief moment. The orange wall reached up to the vaulted ceiling. She saw the birdcage on the desk far below her. Some paperwork sat behind it. To the left was a newly-made bed with blue sheets. Above that bed was a window.Then gravity took hold and Lumine fell. She landed on her hands and knees. Her body gently pressed into Yelan’s soft palm at the points of contact. The woman’s fingers towered two stories tall in front of her. The air outside felt cold as it swirled against Lumine’s saliva-coated skin. The tiny girl was panting, exhausted from the ordeal. Her arms gave out first as her face collided with Yelan’s skin.‘She smells nice,” Lumine thought as she lay there in the palm. The tiny girl’s mind grew foggy.

The giant woman used her other index finger to roll Lumine over onto her back. The exhausted girl gazed at Yelan’s enormous face through half-closed eyes, panting heavily. The captor spoke with a tone of mock concern “Awww, was that too harsh a punishment? Better make sure you stay an obedient little girl, then.” Lumine’s eyes blinked then closed. She wanted to fall asleep. The enormous hand was both soft and warm. It would make for a great bed. Yelan jostled her back by gently grinding her finger into the miniscule girl, pressing the blonde deeper into the flesh of her hand. The woman’s fingertip brushed against Lumine’s exposed breasts. The repeated light bumps sent shivers up the miniature girl’s spine, causing her to inhale sharply. “You can’t be falling asleep now. You were such a good little girl that I figured you must have wanted your reward right away.” The giantess pulled her finger away from the shrunken girl. Lumine unconsciously reached her arms up after the retreating digit. 

“See, I was right. You do want your reward right away. What a selfish little girl.” Yelan said seductively. The woman repositioned Lumine in her hand. The tiny girl was once again pinched between a soft index finger and thumb. The giant woman walked across the room and sat down on bed. She leaned back slightly and stretched her long, beautiful legs. Lumine was lowered to the light blue tassel that now rested on Yelan’s chest. The thin threads were large enough for Lumine’s hands to grab onto.

“Grab on.” the giantess instructed. Lumine complied. Yelan’s hand drew away from the shrunken girl, leaving her dangling above the deep crevasse of the woman’s cleavage. “Your reward is just below you. You can claim it whenever you want,” explained the enormous woman. Lumine felt the words vibrate through her from Yelan’s chest. Everything steadily shifted up and down to match the woman’s breathing. The sweet scent of Yelan’s perfume permeated the cold air. Lumine stared at the chasm below. The tiny blonde’s head was filled with a mix of fear and the smell coming off the giant woman. The gigantic breasts that formed the chasm looked soft. Lumine’s eyes locked onto a drop of sweat rolling past her. She followed it down Yelan’s chest and into the abyssal cleavage below. The sight made the girl unconsciously lick her lips. Her grin on the threads loosened and Lumine plummeted towards her reward. Lumine’s mind raced with clarity the moment she began to fall. Her arms flailed upwards towards the tassel, trying to catch the blue threads; she kicked her legs in desperation. Air, cold against her bare skin, rushed past. Lumine’s braids flapped past her eyes as she rolled backwards in freefall.

“Hehe. Looks like someone was eager,” the giantess cooed.


As light was replaced by darkness, Lumine found herself between two enormous, soft, hot, beds. The air was a harmony of sweat and Yelan’s scent. The tiny girl opened her mouth to breathe. Instead of air, she took a salty drop of sweat. Lumine stuck her tongue out to avoid tasting the liquid, and was met by smooth skin. It’s soft texture dashed across the girl’s tastebuds. Yelan’s breasts pinned her from all sides. Only the tiny girl’s feet hung outside the woman’s monstrous cleavage. Every small movement Lumine made rubbed her bare skin against the giant woman’s. Lumine could feel how the woman’s flesh shaped itself around her, making every square millimeter of her tiny body a point of origin for the sensual contact. The sensation made Lumine’s body heat up from the inside as her heart raced. She spun her head so her face was in the gap between breasts and began panting heavily. The taste of sweat and perfume permeated the tiny girl’s mouth. The lack of fresh air and pleasure from pressing against her fleshy prison made the tiny girl’s mind start blanking. The breast her body was facing shifted slightly. The resulting movement rubbed Yelan’s soft flesh against Lumine’s tiny chest. The sensation sent a shiver up the blonde’s spine, causing her to release a soft moan. 

Beyond the confines, Yelan had cupped her left breast in her hand. She used her right index finger to push her captive further within the depths of her chest. 

Lumine, already beginning to lose herself, had her sense overwhelmed as she got pushed deeper into the canyon. With the depth came added pressure. The flesh surrounding her was perceptibly firmer. It warped around her body completely. The feeling from every single movement Lumine made was heightened by tighter touch and the tiny girl’s rising sensitivity. Her entire body was now coated with Yelan’s sweat. The girl left her mouth hanging open, taking in the hot, humid air. She began to lick and suck the walls of her prison. Moans escaped her mouth between breaths.

Yelan pulled her finger out of her cleavage. She could feel the tiny girl squiming between her breasts. She cupped her other boob and began to gently grind the two of them together. 

The pressure within Lumine’s heavenly prison increased again. They slowly spun and shifted, sending waves of pleasure through the tiny girl’s body as they rubbed against her. The last bastion of Lumine’s reason collapsed. The taste, smell, heat, humidity, movement, and texture burned their way deep into the girl’s mind. Skin and salty sweat dominated her mouth, Yelan’s perfume pulled through Lumine’s nose deep into her lungs. Every fiber of her being pleaded for more, for the pleasure and taste and smell to continue on forever. The girl gasped high pitched moans out with every breath. The miniscule blonde finished as she took in mouthful of Yelan’s perfect tit. She writhed at the height of her pleasure for 5 seconds before falling limp, panting heavily.


Yelan felt the girl stop moving and fished her out. The tiny blonde had been reduced to a sticky, sweaty mess. The giantess placed her on top of her palm and pulled the girl up to her face, observing closely. 

The cold air brought Lumine back to herself. She was once again on Yelan’s palm. The soft, perfect skin below her beckoned. Heat and a slight scent of sweat radiated from the hand. Lumine looked up at the gorgeous face of her goddess. Yelan blew on her gently in response. The gesture reinvigorated Lumine’s desire. She crawled towards her goddess’s finger and pressed herself against it. She worshiped the slender digit with her mouth - passionately kissing, licking and sucking. 

Yelan watched the tiny girl look up at her in amusement. She blew gently onto her, sending her shrunken captive into a sensual frenzy. The sight brought a smile to the woman’s lips. Another job well done.

End Notes:

Whew, easily the horniest one so far. Yelan's personality is really sexy so I wanted to weave that into the story a bit. I hope it came through.

Lumine's Tea Time Trouble by Zankuro
Author's Notes:

Lumine finds herself trapped in a strange cave after entering the Serentitea Pot to sleep for the night. Perhaps her good friend Keqing can help her, that is, if Lumine can get her attention first.


Contains: Entrapment, Mouth Play, Vore, and an Unaware Giantess.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 The sun began to set as Lumine was on her way to Liyue Harbour. The shadows stretched across the road and the temperature dropped. Her journey had been delayed by monster attacks, leaving her still hours away from a formal place to spend the night. It was times like this that she most deeply appreciated Madam Ping’s gift of a mobile place to rest. The blonde pulled out her magical teapot and jumped inside. Within was an entire world, fit with a garden and a well furnished house. Within that house was the softest bed Lumine had made. Fit for her to sleep on whenever she grew tired. As she climbed into that bed, the girl thought to herself how amazing it was that an entire world could fit within a teapot. Her eyes closed, and she drifted off into a deep sleep.

The next thing she knew, she was on a hard surface. The space was gently illuminated by a thin ring of light coming from a far away ceiling. Everything rocked in a rhythmic motion. Lumine looked around confused. She didn’t remember falling asleep in a cave; the last thing she remembered was falling asleep in her soft bed. The girl picked herself up and began to explore this new dark space. She noticed a second bit of light coming in from a hole high up on one of the walls. The tunnel curved away, making it impossible to see outside. Lumine made her way towards it. As she approached, the floor curved upwards, turning into a slope and then the wall itself. She tried to climb the wall, but the surface was too smooth to get any handholds or footholds. This made the situation complicated. Not only did Lumine have no idea how she got into this cave, she had no idea how she was going to get out. The only two sources of light were extremely high up and impossible to reach. She continued to explore the space and found that the floor maintained the same pattern of sloping up into the wall. The walls appeared to actually be a single wall - curving its way around the entire space. “Guess I’m not getting out of here anytime soon. Best to conserve my energy while I think of a plan,” her adventuring instincts told her. “I should build a fire and coo-” 

Before Lumine could finish the thought she was launched upwards as the cave suddenly began to fall. The space landed with a crash that reverberated through her body. The girl hit the wall and fell back down to the floor, landing on her butt. “What was that?” Lumine asked herself aloud, rubbing her backside. She stood back up, shaken but unharmed. “I really have to figure out how to get out of here,” she said to herself, gazing up at the two sources of light. No matter how she looked at it, they were still too high to reach, and weren’t going to be coming down to her soon.


Suddenly everything began to gently vibrate. Then she heard a voice reverberate through the cave. “What kind of tea would you like: qingxin or violetgrass?” The voice was muffled, but Lumine could make out the words and that it was a woman speaking. The vibrations stopped.


Lumine seized the opportunity of someone passing by and immediately began to shout for help. “Help! Help! I’m trapped in this cave! If you can hear me, please send for help!” 


The girl continued to shout as the conversation happening outside continued: “Qingxin, please. Here, let me go get the water.” Another woman. They appeared to be talking about making tea. Lumine was also unable to identify who this second speaker was. Neither of them seemed to notice her cries of distress. The entire cave started to vibrate again. 


“Alright, I’ll go grab the tea leaves,” the first woman said, and the vibrations intensified before slowly fading.


Lumine stopped shouting and sat back down. “I guess people outside can’t hear me. Gotta think of something different then. And why does this cave keep shaking? Just where exactly am I?” The young adventurer’s mind tried to work through every possible question pertaining to the situation. While she was thinking, the vibrations resumed and became a slight rumble. Then Lumine was blinded by a sudden flash of bright light. 

The ring at the top of the cave had opened to form a hole. Hope filled the blonde, who thought that help was finally here. As her eyes adapted, she managed to take in the entire cave. It was uniformly shaped from floor to ceiling. The whole thing was circular and smooth save for the ceiling flattening out and the tunnel high up on the wall. Lumine looked up through the hole and couldn’t believe her eyes. Above her, beyond the hole in the hole in the ceiling, was an enormous hand holding a clump of gigantic leaves and white flower petals. The hand was impossibly far away. Its long slender fingers poked into the cave and dropped what it was holding. Lumine lept away to avoid a leaf landing on her. The space became filled with the smell of Qingxin flowers. The blonde looked up once more in time to see the hand withdraw. 

Lumine quickly recovered from the shock and immediately began to assess what had happened. “The walls are incredibly smooth and rounded, there were two girls talking about making qingxin tea, the ceiling of the cave popped off easily, there was a giant hand, and I’ve found the largest qingxin flower known to man.” The pieces of this puzzle began to fall in place and Lumine was horrified by the conclusion she came to. “I’M INSIDE A GIANT TEAPOT!” she shouted when the final cog finished turning in her brain. The girl immediately began to panic. She was inside a teapot and two giantesses were using it to make tea. That meant… “No, don’t think about that Lumine. We just gotta find a way to get out of here before I become… No. Don’t think about it. Escape. Escape.” The girl began to desperately find a way out of the teapot. She once again tried to climb the walls - impossibly steep and smooth. She tried to climb the flowers to get higher - not high enough. She tried to move them to the wall and climb up that way - they were far too large for her miniscule strength to reposition.


The vibrations started again, shifting the leaf that Lumine was standing on and causing her to fall. She looked up in fear just in time to see a kettle tip and hot water begin to pour into the pot. Lumine’s world was tossed around by the steaming torrent. She was battered against the wall and then slammed by a giant flower petal. Acting on instinct the adventurer clung to the flower and used it to stay afloat Her clothes were soaked through and the spin caused by the twisting currents left the girl dizzy. The only saving grace was that the water wasn’t boiling; she managed to escape being cooked alive. 

The waterfall from the kettle stopped and the teapot’s lid was placed back on. Lumine was once again plunged into darkness, with only the peaking light to guide her. Thinking quickly, she began paddling her makeshift flower raft to the spout of the teapot. It was her once chance to escape before… “DON’T THINK ABOUT THAT, LUMINE,” She scolded herself. 


“I like my tea pretty strong, so we’ll let it steep for a few minutes,” the second voice said. Finally the tiniest inkling of good news. She had a bit of time. 


“That works for me,” said the first woman.


Lumine moved with all her strength. As she approached the teapot’s spout, reality set in. The hole was still meters above her head. With the wall as smooth as it was, climbing up would be impossible. Lumine’s heart sank. She was going to be tea. 

At that same moment, she heard the second woman’s voice reverberate through her prison. “I think that’s good enough.” Then the whole world shook as the teapot was lifted into the air.

In one last act of desperation, Lumine dove off the petal and swam away from the spout as fast as she could. Her only hope was to escape the tide and stay in the teapot until they were done with it. The girl’s mouth filled with tea as she swam away. It soaked her clothes. The sweet smell overwhelmed her senses. But she was too small, and couldn’t swim away fast enough. Everything began to tip and Lumine felt herself get sucked down with the current. For a brief second she was submerged in the rushing water. 


Lumine was so small she didn’t even make a splash when she landed inside the teacup. She swam upwards, desperate to reach the surface and breathe fresh air. The pool of tumultuous liquid settled as the pouring stopped, and Lumine managed to breach the top. She gulped in the air and took in her surroundings. The inside of the teacup was white porcelain with a gold rim at the top. Lumine found a bit of leaf detritus had been sucked down with her into the cup and used it as a float to help her swim to the wall. The cup’s inside was smoother than the teapot’s, making it impossible to climb. Finally, Lumine looked up and saw who her unwitting captor was. 


Keqing and Ganyu were having a lovely afternoon tea. The two of them finally found a gap in their busy work schedules and managed to sit down to rest and chat. Keqing poured her cup first and casually swirled it around a little before blowing on it. 


“I heard that Lumine was making a trip to Liyue Harbour. She’s supposed to arrive tomorrow afternoon,” said Ganyu. The girl covered her mouth as she let out a big yawn. “Maybe we could all go watch an evening play together while she’s here.”

“That would be nice. I’ll have to try and make some room in my schedule for it. The reopening of the Chasm has been a nightmare to manage and I’m swamped. I probably shouldn’t even be taking this break right now,” admitted Keqing. The Liyue administrator raised the teacup to her lips and took a sip. 


Keqing’s face dominated Lumine’s vision. Her swept purple bangs swayed across her forehead and up towards the distant sky. The depth of her eyes was unmatched by the sea, the size of her black pupils appeared to rival the moon in the sky. Her irises were indescribable. Lumine’s focus drifted downwards towards Keqing’s lips. They were curled into a subtle smile. She was wearing light purple lipstick. Lumine could see the glistening of the saliva that was wetting them. The way they pressed together pushed them out away from her mouth a normally imperceptible amount, but to the shrunken girl the difference dwarfed her. 

The vast sea Lumine was trapped in suddenly transformed into a whirlpool as Keqing nonchalantly swirled the teacup. The tiny girl was thrown about in a circle and dashed against the walls of the cup. The blonde had to fight to keep her head above water. In the struggle against the current, she completely lost her orientation. When she came too, she realized the cup had been raised to Keqing’s lips. Their soft surface now spanned the horizon and terrified the tiny blonde. “Keqing! Don’t! It’s me, Lumine! I’m in your teacup! Don’t drink me!” She shouted. Her pleas went unperceived by the gigantic woman towering above her. Lumine watched in horror as Keqing’s lips opened slightly and the teacup was pulled towards them. She could see into the giantess’s gaping maw. The tips of pearl white teeth reflected against the light. Glistening saliva on Keqing’s tongue hinted at the monumental depth of her cavernous mouth. The tiny girl was suddenly pounded by waves multiple times her size and hurricane winds as Keqing blew on her tea. An enormous, imperceptible, drop of spit slammed into Lumine’s face, completely drenching her head.


 Then she heard Ganyu’s voice boom. The sound filled Lumine’s skull and forced her hands to her ears. “I HEARD THAT LUMINE WAS MAKING A TRIP TO LIYUE HARBOUR. SHE’S SUPPOSED TO ARRIVE TOMORROW AFTERNOON. MAYBE WE COULD ALL GO WATCH AN EVENING PLAY TOGETHER WHILE SHE’S HERE.” Lumine’s hands were ineffective at blocking the words emanating from the giantess across the table. 


The blonde attempted to correct Ganyu’s mistake. “No! I’m right here! Please! Please notic-”


Keqing’s words filled Lumine’s body as if they were spoken from a goddess. The cup, the tea, and the tiny girl shook from the force of the Qixing speaking. The blonde slammed her hands over her eyes and forced her eyes closed. Her entire body became paralyzed against the power of that sound. “THAT WOULD BE NICE. I’LL HAVE TO TRY AND MAKE SOME ROOM IN MY SCHEDULE FOR IT. THE REOPENING OF THE CHASM HAS BEEN A NIGHTMARE TO MANAGE AND I’M SWAMPED. I PROBABLY SHOULDN’T EVEN BE TAKING THIS BREAK RIGHT NOW.” Lumine sank into the ocean of tea as she stopped treading water. 


The blonde resurfaced shortly after Keqing stopped speaking. She spun in the water just in time to witness the envoy of her fate. Keqing’s soft, purple lips delicately kissed the edge of the teacup. Her mouth cracked open once again. The teacup began to tip backwards towards her face. Lumine could see nothing but her enormous friend’s upper lip. Keqing’s monumental scale now blocked all sight to the outside world. A wave toppled over Lumine and she once again fell under the surface of the tea. She spun and tumbled, disoriented and unaware of the current now pulling her towards Keqing’s mouth. The tiny girl finally opened her eyes and saw bubbles ripping past her. Lumine swam for her life against the torrent, and, miraculously, succeeded in delaying her fate. Lumine’s back touched against something soft as the teacup leveled out and drifted away from her. 

The tiny girl panted hard and then breathed a sigh of relief that she had not been sucked into Keqing’s mouth. Lumine tilted her head upwards and felt it press against a soft surface. The first thing she saw was Ganyu’s colossal figure in the distance. The giantess was now pouring herself a cup of tea. Lumine looked down at the table and felt she was in the clouds. The wooden surface seemed over a kilometer away (0.7ish miles).  Looking down further made Lumine realize where she was. She saw the edge of Keqing’s lower lip. Lumine was stuck onto Keqing’s upper lip. The breath coming from the giant woman smelt of Qingxin flowers. It was both hot and humid. Lumine was already dripping with tea and Keqing’s saliva. The new position let the latter fill Lumine’s body. She was able to taste Keqing’s spit in the air she breathed. More than her breath, the heat emanating from Keqing’s lip seeped through Lumine’s soaked clothes.


Keqing opened her mouth wide to yawn. A wave of cold air surged past Lumine’s front side as Keqing breathed deep. Her hair and dress whipped in the wind. The blonde looked down past her feet, and for the first time got a complete view of Keqing’s mouth. Her massive pink tongue rested behind a row of white teeth. Pools of saliva reflected the outside world’s light. A slim river zigzagged along the tongue’s surface and turned into a plunging waterfall as it splashed down onto her house-sized right molar. Beyond was the black abyss of Keqing’s throat. Lumine was awestruck and terrified by the view. Her eyes absorbed every millimeter of the enormous maw. In that moment she felt like no more than a crumb to be consumed by an all powerful goddess. Her entire existence left trapped on the edge between food and freedom.

Keqing exhaled and stretched as she finished her yawn. Her purple lips came crashing together. Lumine was pressed between the soft surfaces. The giantess’s purple lipstick now coated her entire body. Keqing smacked her lips together a couple more times. The inertia of the second lift pulled Lumine off Keqing’s upper lip. For half a second she stayed suspended in the air before plummeting downwards. The tiny woman hit Keqing’s lower lip and bounced inwards. Lumine was now fully inside the mouth. She hit a pillar of saliva hanging between Keqing’s tongue and the top of her mouth. The pillar was larger than her, and she became completely submerged before it broke. Lumine was sent downwards with the saliva and onto Keqing’s enormous tongue. She immediately tried to right herself when she landed, but the soft surface moved from under her as Keqing licked her lips. The blonde tumbled sideways and smacked backwards into the side of a tooth before falling into a pool of saliva at the bottom of Keqing’s mouth. Lumine’s entire body went under as her hands and knees hit the fleshy ground below. The tiny girl pushed herself up. She was chest deep in a pool of spit underneath Keqing’s gigantic tongue. 

Lumine stood there frozen, breathing heavily. Her entire body felt sticky. The air was unbearably warm and humid. The sounds of Keqing sucking and breathing reverberated around. At the same moment the giantess’s lips closed shut, plunging Lumine into absolute darkness. The adventurer was battered and exhausted. In less than 5 minutes she had gone from trapped inside the teapot to trapped within Keqing’s mouth. Lumine somehow mustered the energy to move. She began walking forward - in whatever direction that ended up being, in hopes of finding a wall. The thickness of the air made her head heavy and Lumine began to grow woozy. Exhaustion had finally begun to set in. A drop of saliva slammed into her from above, knocking the tiny girl back down. For a moment she simply lay there, before getting back up and continuing forward. She came to a wall and summoned the last of her strength to pound it. “Keqing! Please! Please!” Suddenly, the entire cavern began to move. Keqing had subconsciously moved her tongue in reaction to the pinprick sensation on her gums. Lumine was swept up onto its tip. The tiny girl was pressed against Keqing’s gums. Spit entered her mouth and Lumine instinctively swallowed. Her back was stuck to the tip of the soft tongue as it hoisted her upwards. She was smacked into the roof of Keqing’s mouth and pushed upwards as the tongue rolled down. Lumine landed face-down on the middle of the soft muscle. She was slathered with saliva from head to toe. Her hair was a wet mess and her dress was flipped halfway up. The girl simply lay there defeated.

Then, there was a glimmer of hope. Keqing’s lips opened and light filled the enormous maw. Lumine was able to see outside and saw Ganyu in the distance, still sitting there, sipping her own cup of tea. Lumine summoned the last of her strength and crawled towards the opening. She was getting close. Closer. Closer.

Her hope vanished as quickly as it came. Rising from beyond the lower lip was the rim of the teacup. Keqing’s purple lips kissed the gold as she tipped the cup back. Lumine’s view of Ganyu was now completely blocked. Only a tiny glimmer of light reached the miniscule girl. Then, a torrent of tea slammed into her. Lumine was pushed backwards and off her feet. She fell below the wave one last time, a final vision of freedom as Keqing closed her lips and the light vanished for the last time. Lumine landed near the end of the tongue. Her head pointing towards the abyss of Keqing’s throat. Before she could do anything, the giantess swished the tea around her mouth. Lumine was hoisted upwards alongside the liquid. She was trapped in the torrent as Keqing swallowed - Lumine and the tea together. ‘


The tiny girl plummeted down Keqing’s throat. She fell for what felt like ages. The air became hotter and thicker. The sound of a heartbeat and other bodily functions echoed around her. Lumine hit the wall and was sent spinning. She no longer knew which way was up and which way was down. The blonde landed in Keqing’s stomach with a splash. Pops and gurgles sounded around her. Beyond, she could hear muffled voices saying something incomprehensible: the two giantesses were carrying on their conversation; completely oblivious to the fact that Keqing had just drank their friend. Lumine’s consciousness slowly faded, and the tiny girl passed out. 



Lumine woke up from her bed with a start. Her body was drenched in a cold sweat. Her heart was racing and she was panting heavily. Her eyes darted around the room as her breathing slowed. The blonde put a hand on her chest and gasped out “It was… it was just a dream.” She laughed morbidly “Hahaha, it was just a dream. Oh thank god. It was a dream.” The traveler gave herself a moment to calm down and then went about packing her stuff. She still had a long walk to reach Liyue Harbour, and she didn’t want to have to sleep in the teapot again anytime soon.

End Notes:

Keqing is my best girl so she's definitely getting more stories in the future. I feel like this one is quite a bit better than my first short about Barbara. Expect more vore in the future

Found by the Deaconess by Zankuro
Author's Notes:

Barbara finds the traveler shrunken on a bench and takes her into her care

Contains: Feet, Entrapment, Sweat, and a Gentle Giantess

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Lumine was stumbling her way through the streets of Mondstadt towards the Knights of Favonius’ headquarters. She didn't know what exactly had caused it, a meal that wasn’t prepared properly or something, but her stomach was in pain. Lumine was hoping that Lisa, the smartest woman in the city, would be able to prepare a potion or some medicine to make her feel better. 


“I’m looking for Lisa.” Lumine gasped as she pushed open the door to the building. 


The people inside looked at her confused. “I think she’s in her office,” one of them said.


Lumine turned to the right and pushed open the door to the library, clutching her stomach with one arm. Lisa was standing outside the door to her office and turned at the noise of the door being opened.


“Hey, there little cutie. Did you come by to see me?” Lisa said when she saw the traveler’s golden hair peak past the door. “Oh my, you don’t look good. Come over here and let mommy make it better. Now, tell me what’s wrong.” Lisa helped Lumine through into her office.


“Ate something bad and it’s not agreeing with me,” groaned Lumine, “got any medicine or something I can have?” 


“Aww, poor baby. I know just the thing to help you.” Lisa said while she grabbed a bottle off the shelf next to her desk. “Here, lay down.” Lisa sat on a little bench and rested Lumine’s head on her lap. She took the cork out of the bottle and hooked her thumb into Lumine’s mouth to open it. “It won’t taste good, but be a good girl and drink it all, okay?” Lumine nodded. Lisa poured the potion into Lumine’s mouth. The liquid tasted terrible but she was too desperate to disobey the woman’s commands. “That’s a good girl. You did a good job. You’ll feel better in no time.” Lisa said while petting Lumine’s head. “Unfortunately I have some work today so I can’t take care of my sweet little traveler. Why don’t you go up to the church and lay down on one of the benches outside? Fresh air will make you feel better.”


“Thank you Lisa. You’re the best.” Lumine said as she got up. “I’ll come by later to return to favour when I’m feeling better.”

“I’ll hold you to that” Lisa cooed, blowing a kiss behind Lumine’s back as the traveler walked out of the office.


Lumine heeded Lisa’s advice and made her way up to the church. As she walked she grew weary and her head started to feel woozy. Lisa was right Lumine thought to herself laying down really is a good idea. What was in this drink that Lisa gave me? Lumine’s eyes drooped as she found a bench and collapsed onto it. The young blonde immediately fell asleep.




Lumine woke up to the muffled sound of her name. The floor felt soft and smelled of crushed dandelion seeds. She felt groggy and her vision was blurred. “Lumine?” She heard her name called again. Her vision started to gain some focus. The ground was a porcelain colour and had an elaborate criss-cross of lines running across it. “Lumine?” She heard more clearly and started to get up. The ground gave as her hands pushed and the whole world seemed to shake at once. “Lumine? Are you okay?” The voice boomed. Lumine instinctively covered her ears, shut her eyes and looked down. The ground shook again and Lumine felt herself being pushed upwards as if she was on an incredibly fast elevator. She could feel warmth coming from the floor through her calves. “Oh thank Barbatos you’re okay! When I found you I- Oh my goodness! I’m so sorry. I must be really hurting your ears like this. Let me heal you up.” Lumine felt a splash of water cover her entire body. The ringing in her ears stopped, she lifted her head, and opened her eyes again. 


In front of Lumine was a gigantic blue eye locked on her. She stumbled backwards from shock and hit a soft segmented porcelain wall. Lumine tried to right herself but the world shifted again. The eye drew back to reveal an enormous face. Lumine recognized it. It was Barbara. Deaconess of the Church of Favonius. “It’s okay Lumine. It’s me, Barbara. You don’t have to freak out,” the enormous woman appeared to whisper. The voice still overpowered Lumine. 


“Ba-ba-barbara? When did you get so b-big? Asked Lumine. The blonde took in more of her surroundings and realized she was standing on Barbara’s cupped palm. The soft floor and walls she ran into earlier were Barbara’s skin and fingers.


“I… I um don’t know how to say this Lumine. I’m not big. You’re tiny. I found you in a pile of clothes on the bench outside and took you home. You’re wearing the clothes of one of the dolls I play wi- used to play with.” 


“I’m t-tiny? Doll clot…” Lumine looked at the clothes she was wearing. It was a white dress, but not the one she usually wore. Lumine looked up at the ceiling. The room seemed to stretch for a kilometer upwards. She saw the tips of Barbara’s fingers in her peripheral vision. Based on how tall the fingers were Lumine judged herself to be around… 5cm (2 inches) tall. 5 CENTIMETERS TALL! The thought struck Lumine like a truck as reality fully set in. She had shrunk to a mere 5cm! She was in the palm of a giant girl’s - no - a completely normal girl's hand. Lumine began to freak out again. The tiny girl shifted around rapidly panicking.


“Ah! No! Careful Lumine! I don’t want you to fall,” cried Barbara, now also panicking. “Here, uh, stop panicking. We can find a way to fix this. It’s going to be okay. Here let me set you down on the table so you don’t fall.” Barbara brought her hands down and rested them on the table she was sitting at. The deaconess gently dropped Lumine onto the wooden surface and sat back up straight. “It’s going to be okay Lumine. We can fix this,” she reassured the tiny blonde. 


Lumine felt the entire world shake and drop away from her, further increasing her panic. Then everything tipped and she tumbled onto a hard wooden surface. Lumine landed on her face. The fall and hard landing brought the traveler back to her senses. She rose to her hands and knees and took in the vast expanse of the table. The blonde rolled over and was awestruck. The deaconess towered around 15 meters over the edge of the table. A new wave of fear and scope washed over Lumine as she observed the scale of the deaconess before her. The two girls were almost the exact same height before. Now, Barbara appeared like a goddess to the diminutive blonde. “B-b-barabra.” Lumine muttered out before she began to cry. “How am I supposed to find my brother like this? How am I supposed to do anything? I’m tiny. I can’t… I can’t…” and her tears rolled uncontrollably. 


“Ah, no. Don’t cry Lumine. We can fix this. We’re going to find a way to get you back to normal. It’s going to be okay. So don’t cry. Please don’t cry, Lumine,” Barbara begged. “Here. I know what will make you feel better.” Barbara pushed herself up from her chair, inadvertently shoving her hands down on the table and once again shaking Lumine’s entire world. Barbara stood in the center of the room, put her hand to her chest and began to sing. The melodic tone of Mondstadt’s idol poured over Lumine. The shrunken girl sniffled and listened to her friend's enchanting voice. “Laaa-lalalalaaa-lalala-la-la-la.” Lumine sniffled again and wiped the tears from her eyes. The blonde smiled at how hard her friend was trying to cheer her up. Barbara’s positivity and enthusiasm washed over the tiny girl and made her feel a little hopeful that the situation would get better rather than worse. Barbara stopped singing and crouched back over at the table. “I’m going to go get you some food and something to drink,” the giantess explained. I’ll be right back. Wait right there, Lumine.” 


Lacking any real choice in the matter, Lumine did as she was told. She took the opportunity to breathe deeply and calm herself. Accepting the situation as it was would lead to a more fruitful path than panicking and crying. The girl was a seasoned adventurer and she could pull herself together and get through this. Lumine tried to look at the positives of the situation: she was safe, she was with something she trusted, her stomach didn’t hurt anymore… Her stomach! That was it! The shrinking must have been an aftereffect of the drink Lisa gave her!. Maybe if they got back to Lisa she could fix this. She’d have to tell Barbara when the giantess got back. Lumine was really feeling hopeful now. There was a clear lead to follow up on and a potential solution. Lumine sat and smiled, proud of herself for staying calm and connecting the dots in such an unusual situation. 


Barbara returned a little while later. “Sorry I took so long. It’s hard to think of what a tiny person can eat.” The girl had come back with an enormous (relatively) plate of cut meat and vegetables. There was a pool of water near the edge.“It’s probably too big for you, but that’s the best I can do when it’s this late at night. I’m really sorry.” Barbara set the plate down on the table near Lumine. The shrunken blonde gazed up at the girl leaning over the table. The deaconess must have stood over 50 meters tall. Her hands dwarfed Lumine 3 times over.  The sight made Lumine gape. She stood breathless watching the giantess effortlessly put the enormous plate on the table. Lumine walked over to the plate. Its edges curved up to her chest. Lumine climbed up onto it and was greeted to the world’s smallest giant buffet. The tiny cuts of food filled her hands. The pool of water came up past her ankles. What was less than a snack for a normal sized person was days of food and water for Lumine. The girl hadn’t realized how hungry she was until she pried off the first sinew and took a bite. Barbara watched bashfully, hoping that it was good. After Lumine had finished having her fill, Barbara quickly finished the morsels that remained. The thought briefly struck Lumine that she was small enough to fit on a dinner plate. It made her shiver. She was happy that Barbara was aware of her presence and could be trusted. 


“Are you feeling a little better?” asked Barbara, “I still don’t know how we’re going to fix this, but I know that being sad about it isn’t going to help us either.”


“I actually have an idea,” said Lumine. The tiny girl had to shout just to be heard. “I think this happened because of a potion Lisa gave me. Maybe she’ll know how to fix this?”


“In that case, we’ll go first thing in the morning,” said Barbara, “The library’s closed and Lisa is probably asleep. We should probably get some sleep too. It’s been an exhausting day and it’s almost 1am.” The giantess let out a yawn. “Where are you going to sleep, though? You can’t be left out at your current size. Something bad might happen.”


Lumine agreed that being left to her own devices all night was a bad idea. She was able to fight off giant monsters by herself, but they might be too big for her as things stood.

“I have an idea,” said Barbara, “You can sleep with me. It’s just like having a sleepover.” Barbara remembered the times she was scared at night and slept next to Jean when they were kids. The thought of getting to be the protective big sister filled the deaconess with a newfound sense of purpose. “But where to put you? Ah! I know just the place!” Barbara shot up and started searching around the room. Lumine watched in awe as the giantess moved around. It would be impossible for her to get a word in at this point anyway. Barbara came back to the table with a white knee-high sock and Lumine realized what was about to happen. The tiny blonde attempted to protest but the giantess was in her own world at the moment. “You’ll be perfectly safe here all night. I can even protect you with my hydro magic just in case.” Barbara smiled as she scooped up the tiny girl and gently placed her at the end of the sock. Lumine attempted to fight against the girl’s grip but it was futile. 


The threads of the sock felt incredibly soft to Lumine as she scrambled to get her bearings. The world was moving, swinging and tipping. Everything suddenly rotated and the range of the swinging decreased. Lumine could once again detect the smell of crushed dandelion seeds so common in Mondstadt. Before the miniature girl could react, Barbara’s probing toes made contact with her and slid past to the end of the sock. Lumine rolled along the ball of Barbara’s soft foot. The blonde stopped face-to-skin on the sole as the giantess pulled the sock tight. Lumine was pressed into the girl’s soft skin. She opened her mouth to breathe and immediately began to taste the slight sweat of the deaconess’ foot. Lumine’s world was swung around and then rotated as Barbara lifted her legs onto the bed and laid down. The tiny girl was oriented upwards - perpendicular to the direction of the foot. Lumine attempted to reposition herself sideways. She struggled against the pressure of the fabric pushing her against Barbara. 


The giantess fell asleep, but her body registered Lumine’s movements as a tickle and began to fidget. She inadvertently rubbed her other foot’s toes against Lumine in the movement. The tiny girl was pushed deeper into the giantess’s sole, causing more sweat to form around her. This made Lumine attempt to struggle even more, tickling Barbara further. Lumine was gradually pushed into the furthest depths of the sock by the sleeping woman. The blonde was now prisoner between the ball of Barbara’s foot and her three middle toes.The massive digits wrapped around her shrunken body and completely surrounded her. Lumine became unsure which water on her body was sweat and which was from the giantess’s healing magic. She tried to resist but her efforts were in vain. Barbara’s soft skin, sweat, and smell were inescapable. For a single night, Barbara’s foot was Lumine’s entire world.


The tiny girl woke up with the taste and smell still burned into her mind. Her eyes opened to sunlight and a soft white fabric for a bed. Lumine looked around and got her bearings. She was laying on top of Barbara’s sock on the table. The Barbara’ head was cradled in her arms on the table. She was asleep in her chair. Lumine climbed off the sock as fast as she could. At the same moment, Barbara’s head lifted up from her arms. “Finally awake, sleepyhead?” the giantess asked. “You must have really enjoyed it down there. When I woke up you were clinging to my middle toe. Anyway, ready to go see Lisa?” 


Lumine, attempting to push the previous night out of her skull, simply nodded and said “Yes, let’s.” 


Lumine was snuggled into the collar of Barbara’s clothes as they made their way down to the Knights of Favonius Library. The giantess was carrying Lumine’s clothes in case she would need them when they got there. Barbara knocked on the door and let herself into the building. “Oh, Barbara. If you’re looking for Jean she’s not here right now. I think she’s out back overseeing training.” someone said when she walked in.


“Oh no. I’m actually looking for Lisa. I need help with a potion.” Barbara explained as she walked into the library. “Lisa?! Lisa, are you here?!” She asked aloud.


Lisa walked up from the lower floor upon hearing her name called. “Shhh. No shouting in the library cutie. Now, what can I do for Jean’s sweet little sister?” Lisa led Barbara into her office so they could discuss the matter at hand.

“I don’t need help per se. It’s Lumine. She's uhhhh... Well it’s probably better to just show you…” Barbara explained. She put her hand to her collar and Lumine climbed on. “She’s kinda tiny and we want to know if you can help fix it.”

“Oh, she has become just the cutest little thing I’ve ever seen, hasn’t she?” Lisa said. “How I wish I could make you mi- ahem. I mean, yes. I can definitely help her.”

“Really! That’s great!” cried Barbara. Lumine herself perked up at the news.

“Just let her drink a few drops of this and she’ll be good as normal,” explained Lisa pulling a bottle filled with a red liquid off the shelf. 


Barbara and Lumine both looked ecstatic as Lisa opened the bottle and poured a few drops onto the hand that Lumine was sitting on. Lumine quickly drank the liquid and began to feel herself heat up… then get bigger. 


“See. Told you that would work.” said Lisa pouring a few more drops onto Barbara’s hand. Lumine drank them up and grew bigger again. She now came up to Lisa's knees. “Remember, you need to drink this slowly.” said Lisa before handing Lumine the bottle. The blonde was now big enough to hold it and drink it herself. Lumine continued to grow. Up to Barbara’s hips. Her navel. Her breasts. Her chin. And once again Lumine was the same height as she was before.  The two younger girls hugged each other for successfully getting Lumine back to normal. 


Lumine would never be able to think of Barbara the same way. As the deaconess left the office she found herself looking down at the girl’s feet. Lisa, ever perceptive. Noticed Lumine doing this.  “You don’t have to return the favour for giving you medicine. You already did by testing my experimental shrinking potion. I hope my little cutie had a fun night.” Lisa said seductively. She gave Lumine a wink and shoved the blonde out of the office.



End Notes:

My first story ever. I'm not exactly happy with the resolution or the interactions. I'll probably revisit Barbara later because she has very cute feet.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13141