A Night Out and In - Part of the MISDV-001 World by Mamamoo
Summary:

NOTE: This story is an offshoot of ‘Living with MISDV-001’ and starts with a flash-forward before reverting to its chronological start point at the end of Chapter 2 in ‘Living with MISDfV-001. Note that you don’t need to read the original in order to read this one, but the original does have some run-up that you may find good to have.

 

The world after the second pandemic MISDV-001 (Male Impacting Size Diminishing Virus 001), is a world where people are either unaffected by the vaccine, can't afford it, or are inflicted with bottled versions of the virus and subjected to the whims of those around them.

After the discovery of a vaccine and cure, the realization that humanity was not about to go extinct relieved the minds of many. However, this same discovery has led to those unfortunate enough to be shrinkies to be viewed with nothing more than disgust or disregard.

This story follows three beautiful young woman as they blow off some steam after a long work week.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Tags include elements from future chapters as well as present


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Couples, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 37627 Read: 24694 Published: May 17 2023 Updated: June 18 2023

1. Chapter 1 – Waking up to Carnage by Mamamoo

2. Chapter 2 - To the bar! by Mamamoo

3. Chapter 3 - The Real Fun Begins by Mamamoo

4. Chapter 4 - Heading Home by Mamamoo

5. Chapter 5 – Homeward Bound and Playtime by Mamamoo

6. Chapter 6 – Playtime Continues by Mamamoo

7. Chapter 7 – Ellen & Hannah by Mamamoo

8. Chapter 8 – A Relaxing Evening by Mamamoo

9. Chapter 9 – Ending the Evening by Mamamoo

Chapter 1 – Waking up to Carnage by Mamamoo

Current setting – Everyone thought COVID was bad, they had no idea. The second pandemic to hit the Earth, MISDV-001 (Male Impacting Size Diminishing Virus 001) was something completely different. No scientists had yet uncovered what caused the incredible side effects to occur, or why they only occurred in men, but what started as simple cold / flu symptoms, soon followed on with the victim shrinking. There was no rhyme or reason that could be determined, but once someone started shrinking they would continue to do so until they stopped somewhere between 1 and 6 inches in height.

The only (relatively) positive side was that these victims developed extraordinary physical resilience to the point where many previously fatal falls, drops, and impacts would be unlikely to kill the person outright. This did not mean they were immune to damage, but it took relatively more force to cause injury.

Initially these men were protected and still viewed as people. With the prospect of having to live in a world where all men would keep shrinking, a plan had to be implemented to make the world a safer place to prevent extinction of the human race. To this end , workplaces, homes, transport were all aimed to be able to accommodate normal people and those who contracted the shrinking virus.

However this progress came grinding to a halt when a bio-pharmaceutical company in the USA made three incredible breakthroughs:

1)      A vaccine with a 95% efficacy rating;

2)      A cure for those victims who had diminished in size.

3)      A way to culture and effectively ‘bottle’ the virus so that it could be orally administered to another person

The downsides to these discoveries were that the vaccine was expensive, the cure was exorbitant to the point not many could afford it, and the bottled virus meant anyone could shrunk either willingly or against their will.

The development of the bottled virus and the associated cure led to all sorts of shenanigans across the globe, as anyone with enough money could really do whatever they wanted. This ranged from roleplaying, to humiliating an enemy, to allowing almost unsolvable murder cases.

The sudden prospect at not all men shrinking, and only a small minority being victimised, made these mass retrofits and changes to everyday life seem unnecessary. Slowly over the next few years, these ‘shrinkies’ slowly lost attention and care from the wider community, and eventually became viewed as sub-human by many people.

An international law was introduced that ‘in theory’ gave these sub-humans the same rights as normal people, but it was all just lip service. By this point, too many people had given up on being careful with the shrinkies, and no law enforcement agencies bothered to get involved. Walking around an office without watching where every footfall was placed led to thousands of deaths per year. Many shrinkies were thrown out of their homes by girlfriends and wives that just wanted someone normal size in their life.

Eventually, many people viewed shrinkies as pests and treated them as such – either avoiding them through disgust, or going out of their way to end their existence.

 

 

Chapter 1 – Waking up to Carnage

Saturday Morning – flash forward

Ellen awoke lying on her right side, squinting as the sunlight streamed through a gap in the curtains hitting her right in her eyes like a laser beam. Attempting to sit up, she felt a wave of nausea and decided to lie back down, repositioning herself slightly to avoid the sunlight. Her head pounding, she muttered “ergh, what the hell did we do last night?” looking around her bedroom – noting a broken glass on the floor, a knocked over lamp, and clothes thrown haphazardly all over the place. Her tired eyes resting on a black pencil skirt on the ground next the bed, gingerly turning her head and shoulders to look behind her ‘damn that was a wild night’ she thought seeing the toned, naked upper body of a petit blonde protruding from her bedsheet. It was Hannah, facing towards the wall adjacent the other side of her bed. Sighing deeply, she spied her water bottle on her bedside table. Leaning forward she gripped it, twisting the lid off and taking several massive gulps. Seeing the time on her alarm clock ‘6:30am! Nope’ she rolled over to face Hannah, and was about to snuggle in when she realized she wasn’t completely naked ‘why am I wearing one sock?’ her awareness of the single item of clothing covering her left foot on her otherwise naked body made her uncomfortable. Using the big toe on her right foot she tried to pry the ankle high sock off but slipped, prodding herself in the arch of her foot ‘wait, what the hell is that…’ she thought feeling a lump where she hit herself. This lump suddenly started wriggling, causing Ellen to jump, before she had a vague flashback of the night before ‘oh yeh… put him there for safe keeping’ she smiled to herself as she pulled her knee towards her chest up so she could reach her wide and meaty foot. Moving to get herself into a half-elevated position, she gently used her right hand to roll the sock away – being careful not to hit the shrinky. Once the sock was fully removed she discarded it with a casual flick over her shoulder, the tiny man still plastered face first to her arch. Giggling quietly, she started flexing and wriggling her toes, causing him to flop onto the bed. Struggling to turn himself over, Ellen could only imagine the night he must have had stuck in her sock ‘pretty sure he was under my toes when I passed out… must have been trying to escape’ she thought and then whispered to him “naughty, naughty”.

Looking up at her words, he pleaded “please no more, just let me go, please”

“Oh shut up, no one cares” she grunts as she pinched his chest with her right thumb and index finger, lifting him to her face. Eyes still half closed she grunted “well I had a blast last night, but time for you to go bye-bye”

“No, please don… HMPF”  . Ellen had enough of his squeaking voice so curled her fist around him, smothering his face. Smiling, she knew what she wanted to do with him next. Lying back down, she rolled over and kissed Hannah (who was lying on her left side) gently on the neck, causing her to stir “oh fuck, my head… what time is it?”

“Still early” groaned Ellen “just got to put this last shrinky somewhere he won’t make it through the morning”

“Mmm, where you thinking?” Hannah smiled gently, eyes still closed. Feeling Ellen’s hands start gently squeezing her cute bubble butt, Ellen pulled aside her friend’s lace black G-string and gently lifted the right butt cheek upwards and away from the left cheek it was resting on, the sensation causing Hannah to bite her lower lip and breathe deeply, wondering what was about to happen.

Giving her fist a hard squeeze to disorientate the tiny, she opened her palm next to the trap she had primed, and stuffed him in to the cleft of Hannah’s butt, right infront of her anus. She figured it was too early to try shoving him all the way into her, plus without lube handy she would likely just crush him to a pulp in the attempt. The nameless tiny coughed up a bit of blood and, realizing where he had just been shoved, attempted to scramble away – looking up seeing the billboard sized face of Ellen with a beaming smile for a moment before everything went dark.

Ellen looked down with glee at the tiny man as the realization of his predicament hit home, horror spreading across his face. As he moved an arm forwards, Ellen released Hannah’s raised butt cheek letting gravity take over, instantly smothering the tiny. She then used the fingers of her right hand to position the G-string back into place. Satisfied the tiny had no escape, she snuggled up to Hannah, snaking her left arm beneath her head and laying her right hand on her hip, spooning her.

Hannah felt Ellen’s soft, warm hand on her hip and her voluptuous, warm, soft breasts flattening against her back “God, it’s too early for this, and my head hurts” complained Hannah despite the grin on her face, eyes still shut to prevent any light reaching them.

“Sorry babe, I’ll leave him alone… just one second” and with that, her hand gripped the band of Hannah’s G-string and pulled it up, giving her a slight wedgie intended to seal the fate of the poor tiny.

“Ellen!” moaned Hannah “Let me sleep!” feeling the shrinky wriggling between her cheeks, clearly unable to breathe properly due to the crushing weight and smothering cheeks. After a few minutes, Hannah complained “Ellen he’s still moving… he must still be getting some air…” No reply… “Ellen?” ‘Ergh’ she thought to herself ‘has she genuinely fallen back to sleep? Fine guess it’s my problem to deal with’. A wicked grin flashed across her face, before she bit her lip, enjoying the feeling of the trapped man wriggling between her cheeks attempting an escape that was ultimately doomed to failure.

Hannah began slowly straightening her legs and engaging her glutes, gently increasing the pressure in her cheeks. This feeling was noticed by the tiny man who was managing to just hold on to life, gasping air when his struggles created a gap between her cheeks. As he felt the cheeks start pressing into him, his mentality switched from horror to pure terror at the prospect of not making it out.

‘Ah, he feels it’ thought Hannah as she felt his previously weak wriggling turn to manic thrashing as he attempted to escape. ‘No chance little guy’ biting her lower lip as her legs fully straightened ‘3…2…1’ and with that she slowly squeezed her glute muscles tighter and tighter. As the pressure increased she could feel the tiny man’s struggles pause as the overbearing pressure prevented any movement. Considering relaxing her muscles and repeating the process, she thought on how tired she was, and how too much exertion might wake her up and leave her unable to return to the blissful, headache free slumber that she craved. Deciding to simply put an end to the little guy she engaged her glute muscles with a bit more tenacity. The previously soft walls imprisoning the small man had become unyielding, and as he felt his body begin to buckle until the relentless pressure he started losing consciousness. Feeling him stop moving, Hannah fully engaged her muscular butt and felt a serious of pops and crunches, followed by a warm wet feeling spread between her cheeks.

Grinning to herself, she relaxed her butt and legs, and nestled into Ellen’s embrace, falling back to sleep.

Chapter 2 - To the bar! by Mamamoo

Chapter 2 – To the Bar!

Friday Evening – present day

As the girls disembarked the ferry they politely thanked the crew member for his service, and planned what to do next

“I know a bar that isn’t too far from here” chimed in Hannah.

“Yeh ok, let’s go, I need to blow off some more steam” agreed Ellen

As they discussed what to do, Clare felt Greg slipping around inside her flat. She started scrunching her toes and grinding her foot around on the ground. She felt him starting to slide forwards as her foot began to sweat and become slippery. When Hannah and Ellen started walking, she followed suit, feeling his body slip beneath the ball of her foot, and with each step, crushing him under the cruel ball of her foot further and further. Despite the additional resilience the shrinkies had, being directly trodden on wasn’t something they could withstand.

Inside the shoe, Greg was trying his best to stay beneath the relative safety of the giantesses toes, taking a horrendous pounding with every step but managing to hold on. After what felt like ages but was in reality only a handful of steps, he had little energy left. He stopped fighting and feet his legs slide under the ball of her foot. With the next step, his legs gave out and turned into bloody mush, causing him to try and scream, but the weight of her big toe smothering his face prevented any sound from leaving. As the kept stepping, he slipped further and further, losing consciousness by the time the rest of his legs had been destroyed.

Clare kept walking, sensing he had expired, but kept on stepping with a knowing grin on her face, twisting her foot as she stepped. Another step his legs are gone, next step his torso, next his chest, finally she felt some resistance as his head pressed between her insole and big toe, until that too collapsed in a satisfying crunch.

“Hey guys!” she called to her friends who turned.

Pulling her foot out of her shoe she flashed her sole, covered in blood and viscera “I guess he didn’t want to walk with us after all?”

They all laughed hysterically for a bit, before Clare slipped her foot back into her shoe, grabbed her friends by their hands and started leading them up towards the bar “you know, I hear this place sometimes sells shrinkies if they have them in stock”.

“Ohhh that sounds good” beamed Ellen “we didn’t have enough time to play with that one properly”

“Ellen you’re insatiable!” giggled Hannah

“Meh” Ellen shrugged “it’s been a while, I swear they’re getting harder to find in my area”

With that, the beautiful trio discussed the events of their weeks as they started the journey to the bar.

Hannah’s boyfriend had cheated on her with his secretary, as soon as she found out she dumped him, praying he would contract the virus and end up in her clutches. Ellen had a brief fling with a girl she met at the local coffee shop, it was fun but not something she wanted to commit to, and so the two had eventually lost contact. Clare on the other hand had a pretty good week, walking into the office to a promotion along with a nice office, she had no interest in dating at this time and was keen to focus on herself. Booking a two week trip to Bali next month to a yoga retreat.

Reaching the bar with at the top of the hill, they were rewarded with a beautiful view of the Sydney Harbor with the sun setting and the lights and neon signs of the skyscrapers switching on.

“Ok you guys grab a table, first round’s on me” Clare offered as she walked towards the bar

“Sweet, I’ll grab the next ones” Hannah chimed in.

Finding a raised table at the edge of the deck, next to the fence, Hannah sat on the left and Ellen the right, leaving the middle seat for Clare. From their vantage point overlooking the city, Ellen and Hannah chatted idly whilst their friend returned a few minutes later “I ordered us martinis, the waitress will be them over for us. Also… she’s a friend of a friend, and they have some shrinkies hidden in the back”

“Ohhh how many, and how much each??” enquired Ellen

“She didn’t say how many but did ask for $100 each, I knocked her down to $80”

“Wow that’s so cheap!” exclaimed Hannah “I heard they went for several hundred at the moment!”

“Well I guess they hold no value… so worth what people will pay for it – aaaannnd not many people buy them if they know where to look to find them for free. This area has loads of places for them to hide so there’s more of the pests here than in other parts of the city.” explained Clare “So, how many do we want?”

“Would she give us a bulk discount on say… ten?” asked Ellen

“Ten!? Wow it really has been a while for you hasn’t it” winked Hannah

“Oh god, I know that ‘you’” Clare pointed to Hannah “just got cheated on by a guy that ‘we’” she pointed to herself and Ellen “warned you about, and that ‘you’” she pointed at Ellen “are just an insatiable lust machine – but could the pair of you not get flirty!”

“Ouch, that was mean” Hannah sat back with a frown

“Ignore her, she’s just frustrated that she decided to spend time working over having her ‘needs’ attended to” giggled Ellen

“Well forgive me for making bank!” laughed Clare “and I do get my needs attended to. Just Wednesday night I found a little guy scurrying around on the train. Took him home, made him rub my feet until he gave out. That was a need met!”

“Gave out?” questioned Hannah

“He got tired and couldn’t rub hard enough, so I put him between my feet and used him like a massage roller… He didn’t last too long unfortunately” sighed Clare

The drinks were brought to the table by the waitress, a young mid-twenty something blonde with big blue eyes, a sharp face but with a wide mouth and plump lips. Sporting a slim but toned physique with a bubble but that put Hannah to shame, and large-ish boobs that held up nicely. Clare enquired about a bulk offer and the young girl leant in and whispered something in reply.

“Hmm ok, be right back ladies” Clare said as she rose from the table and followed the waitress into the back store room

Turning to Ellen, Hannah stated “We can’t sleep with eachother again … I want to find a nice guy that’ll take care of me, and I can’t do that thinking about that ‘thing’ you do…”

Smiling seductively Ellen replied “No worries, that ‘thing’” she emphasized “that I do will stay well away… until you beg me to do it anyway”

“Oh hah, hah – I can actually exert some level of control over myself I’ll have you know”

“Believe it when I see it” laughed Ellen

 

Meanwhile in the store room

“Ok” started the young waitress letting her hair flow from the bun it was tied up in, down her back almost to her well-toned, black legging-clad buttocks. She shook her hair out and re-styled her hair into a pony-tail “so ten is $800 all up, but I can do $600 as a favor”

“That’s amazing, thanks!” chirped Clare “but just out of curiosity, where do you get them all?”


“Bar work pays average, and modelling is up and down, so I work part time at that tiny hotel facility ‘Star City Resort” the waitress explained “We frequently have to turf people out because their partners never come to pick them up. Me and one of the managers decided rather than chucking them on the street where they’ll just die, why not keep them and sell them. We split everything 50/50, and everyone’s happy… well almost everyone” she laughed. “I also have an OnlyFans account where I torture the little bugs and that pulls some money in too”

“Gotta admire the side hustle on you, sister” applauded Clare

“Thanks” smiled the young blonde “the name is Amy… actually could you do me a quick favour please?”

“Sure, what’s up Amy?”

“A donor on my page asked for a specific video a few minutes ago, and I don’t like keeping the fans waiting, would you mind taking a quick video for me?”

Intrigued, Clare replied “sure thing” taking the phone from Amy’s hand. As she accessed the camera, the waitress opened a cupboard, revealing half a dozen shrinkies in a glass jar. Reaching in and grabbing one four-inch tiny roughly by the leg, she pulled her hand out and beckoned Clare over to a plain white wall.

“Wait, I should ask - are you ok with violent shit?” checked Amy

“The bloodier the better” replied Clare with a grin

“Ok so just hold the camera about half a meter from my face, at head height with the flash on. Try not to move the camera when I get going”

“Understood” confirmed Clare as she held the camera up and started recording, winking and nodding at Amy to let her know she could commence

“Well now… a big thanks sure are in order” Amy groaned in a deep and seductive voice, moving her head slowly around “I should be nice and show my appreciation to my number one fan, I hope this little guy doesn’t mind” she pouted as she raised the inverted shrinky into the frame, bringing him to her nose and sniffing him slowly and deeply “ohhhh yummy” she licked her lips

‘Wow, she’s good’ thought Clare, impressed at the sensual and erotic display unfolding infront of her

Lifting the little man above her so he was suspended just above her forehead, Amy slowly looked up and opened her mouth, strings of saliva stretching between her teeth and gums briefly before collapsing, until her jaw was locked as wide as it would go

‘She could swallow him whole with that!’ thought Clare, feeling her temperature rise as she witnessed the display

Looking straight into the eyes of the tiny, Amy used a mock comforting voice “don’t be scared little one, I promise I don’t bite… much” she grinned. Re-opening her mouth the its full extent, she released the leg sending the tiny man crashing down and landing face first on her tongue. Quickly snapping her lips closed, she slowly slurped the morsel’s legs into her mouth. Looking directly at the camera she started rubbing her head, neck, and chest – moaning deeply whilst sloshing her prey around her mouth.

After assaulting him with her tongue for around half a minute, she opened her mouth slightly, it was possible with the flash on to see the terrified little man lying across her tongue with his legs on one set of molars and head resting on the other. Seeing the light flood in, he threw himself towards her lips, and began crawling out of her mouth in a desperate escape attempt. When his chest and arms were free, Amy sprung her trap and slammed her teeth down, hard enough to cause him to cry out but not enough to cut him in half, trapping his abdomen between them “uh, uh, naugh’y ‘ittle guy” she purred looking down her nose at him, mumbling a bit as she couldn’t move her jaw.

Looking back up at the camera she sealed her lips around him and started sucking back into her maw. Once his head popped back inside, leaving his arms protruding, still trying to pull himself out, she started in earnest. Without blinking or flinching in any way, staring straight into the camera, she began chewing. The camera was able to capture the sounds made – a mix of loud crunches and snaps, mingled with blood curdling screams as his arms started jerking uncontrollably. As she kept chewing, the sound of screams was abruptly ended and, holding both hands on either side of her neck, she slurped the arms into her maw, tilted her head back and s-wallowed with a loud ‘GULP’. Looking back down, she opened her mouth wide, showing traces of blood but nothing more “thanks again” she purred as she stepped closer to the camera until her face filled the screen “and keep safe out there… we wouldn’t want you to end up in my clutches… or would we?” she winked, giving Clare a thumbs up to let her know she could stop recording now.

Clare stopped recording “wow… that was… hot”

“Thanks” Beamed Amy, spitting some blood out onto the floor before swigging some water from a glass she kept conveniently nearby “I appreciate you not moving the camera!”

“No worries, but erm… could I get a copy of that? Just for personal viewing of course”

“Hmm, ok I guess so, but please don’t put it anywhere. My fans need to keep coming to me if I am to get paid!” she requested

“Of course!” Clare assured her as Amy airdropped the video to Clare’s phone

“Well enjoy your drinks, and these” Amy happily said as she handed a box to Clare.

“Will do, see you back out there!” and with that Clare walked back into the bar area, feeling the need to touch one of her new toys she made a beeline for the bathroom.

About to follow the patron Amy paused, watching the toned yoga figure walk ahead of her. Feeling a little hot under the collar she thought to herself ‘maybe I should have grabbed her number’, feeling a lust she knew she couldn’t satisfy whilst at work. Turning towards the cupboard once again, she quickly walked over, opening the door and reviewing the remaining shrinkies trapped in their jar. Thinking about what she was going to do, she analyzed the best size, deciding on the small 1-incher ‘I guess I don’t want to be too distracted’ she thought as she reached in and plucked him out. Walking towards the door, she looked down, snaking her hand down the tight t-shirt covering her ripped abs, and pulled her leggings and panties away from her. Without braking stride she lowered the little man, placing him on her underwear infront of her moist snatch, and without saying a word released the underwear and legwear. Feeling his body pinned against her, wriggling, she smiled and walked back into the bar.

Meanwhile, Clare walked into a stall and closed the door, opening the lid of the box she grabbed the first one-inch tiny she saw and removed him, resealing the box and putting it on the floor. Standing upright and holding him up to her face “You think you were squeezed in tightly in there? Check this…” and with that she opened her mesh shirt and pulled her crop top forward exposing her right breast, her nipple already erect from the experience with Amy. Lowering the tiny to her right nipple she ordered “hold on, or fall into a toilet… your choice”. To the tiny, that wasn’t even a choice, and he grabbed hold of the nipple like the metaphorical life raft that it was. Smirking at the pathetic attempt to save himself, Clare released her crop top, letting the skin tight fabric snap back and painfully pin the shrinky into place. Grinning, she headed back to her friends.

 

Back in the bar

Talking for a bit longer about work stuff, they noticed Clare leave the store room and head to the toilets

“Swear that girl has a bladder the size of a golf ball” commented Ellen, causing Hannah to giggle.

A few minutes later Clare returned to the table with a small cardboard box “$600 for the ten – bulk deal!” she happily commented, placing the box on the table and opening the lid and revealing shrinkies wedged in like sardines in a can. The girls were happy to see a good variety of sizes with the smallest looking to be one inch, and the largest just shy of six.

Looking down, the three giantesses started thinking what they could do with so many little toys.

“Wait, you said ten” stated Ellen “I only count nine”

“Yeh… that one from the ferry really got me going but it was just over too fast. This one is in a much more secure location”

“Butt… no, wait… boob!” guessed Ellen as she grabbed Clare by the right breast, feeling a small bump that started wriggling at her touch “nailed it!”

“Damn, you’re good!” laughed Clare as Hannah reached into the box and seized a three-inch tiny by his arm and lifted him up to her face

“We going to play with some here then take the rest back to one of our places?” Hannah asked

“Yeh I need could handle a few drinks here, but have wine at my place if we want to head back after” Ellen replied, and removed her tight fitting sweater to reveal a blue wrap blouse, struggling to hold her F-cup sized boobs back.

“Sounds good to me” agreed Clare “so little guy, which one of us do you think is hottest?”

Gulping deeply and still suspended in the air, the little man thought to himself ‘shit, that’s the most loaded question I’ve ever heard “well… it’s hard to tell from here, could let me go please?”

“Sure” Hannah grinned “letting go” and with that released her fingers, sending the shrinky plummeting down onto the table, landing roughly.

“Argh!” he moaned “poor choice of words”

“What’s your name, bug?” Clare asked flatly as she put the lid on the box and pushed it to the other side of the table

“I’m Clint, and may I know the names of you three equally beautiful ladies?” he said in a low, charming voice.

“Oh bloody hell” groaned Ellen burying her face in her hands, whilst Hannah laughed.

Clare looked decidedly unimpressed “I think we’ve already heard enough from you, bug” and slammed her left hand down onto him, grabbing him roughly by the torso and shaking him back and forth

“Easy!” exclaimed Hannah from her left “don’t break him yet, we still need to have some fun”

“Fine” allowed Clare “Ellen – you wanted ten, I guess the first is yours!” and with that she leant to her right, tugging Ellen’s blouse with her right hand, pulling it away slightly and exposing her cleavage.

“Wow – at least you bought me a drink first” laughed Ellen as Clare’s left hand with the tiny disappeared between her voluptuous breasts, burying him deep. Removing her hand more gently, she pulled the fabric back into place

“Can you feel him?” Hannah asked “I mean, that’s probably… relatively speaking, like two elephants smashing into him”

“Wow” pouted Ellen in mock hurt “I’ll just let you calling me an elephant slide, this time!”

“She’s not wrong” reasoned Clare “can you even feel him? I did shove him pretty deep”

“Yeh he’s wriggling around, probably wont last long without some air though”

“Well, he’s your toy, hun… do what you will, we have another 9” allowed Clare

“Yeh ok then” chirped Ellen as she pulled the fabric of her blouse apart a bit, exposing her cleavage once again, facing across the table from Hannah and leaning forwards slightly “be a doll and fish him out would you”

“If I must” Sighed Hannah, smiling and leaning forwards using her left hand to pry the F-cup size breasts apart, her right diving in and searching for the little guy. Grasping him by the arm she began pulling him out, he was halfway to freedom, with just his hips buried when at this point Ellen swatted Hannah’s left hand away, causing the release of her boobs which slammed together and buried him up to his neck. Her left hand touched Hannah’s right hand that was still grasping the tiny “that’s far enough thank you” winking at Hannah

“Sure thing!” looking down at the tiny “I hope you appreciate your situation – most people would kill to be buried in there” sitting back and retracting her hand

The tiny could barely breathe, the crushing weight of her breasts smothered him and completely cocooned around his body, pressing it to the point of immobilization. Gasping for air his face began to turn red, he was frantically glancing back and forth between the grimly satisfied face of the dark haired yoga babe and the cute blonde who was giggling like a little girl. As he felt darkness start to claim him, his captor pulled her voracious chest apart, releasing him up to his waist.

Coughing heavily and gasping in mouthfuls of air he looked up, seeing her face peer down at him, a satisfied smile on her huge lips.

Looking down at her prisoner, Ellen couldn’t help but smile at the situation ‘god, men are so pathetic’ she thought as she released her boobs, causing them to smash together once again, burying the tiny to his neck ‘the world would be a better place if they were all this size!’. Looking up she grabbed her drink and took a sip, placing it down again before once more pulling her chest apart, exposing the tiny man and allowing him the gift of air. Clare had grabbed her phone to reply to an email, but Ellen was acutely aware of Hannah staring intently at the tiny man. Deciding to play with him a bit more and tease Hannah, Ellen this time slowly pressed her boobs together, rolling their weight up the pathetic man’s waist, torso, shoulders, and this time past his head. Not stopping she pressed her boobs together, feeling the tiny trying to move but ultimately doomed. Glancing up she saw Hannah biting her lower lip, and deciding to continue the show, she pried her breasts apart, looking down on him both literally and figuratively “ok bug, time to go squish!” and with that she applied pressure lower on the sides of her boobs, rolling them patiently up his body this time applying further weight. As she got covered his torso she paused a few seconds, smiling as he gasped for air whilst she looked towards her two friends “count down?” she asked

“Oh of course, lets go from 5” said Clare, and with that she and Hannah counted down

“5…”

Ellen looked back down at her prey, her breasts rolled up his chest like a slow moving trash compactor

“4…”

Over his shoulders, the tiny man truly started panicking, throwing his head around as it that was going to free him from this tomb

“3…”

His face was now sandwiched between her soft yet relentless skin, unable to move, turning red from the blood being forced into his head

“2…”

Her boobs rolled over his head, burying him in darkness, continuing until he was deep within the chasm

“1!” They sang out together

Ellen began rubbing her boobs together, up, down, and shaking her chest to grind him between them. Imagining the fear that he would be feeling was turning her on, making her want to end his pathetic existence. Feeling his body begin to brake, a warm wet feeling spread through her cleavage, she pressed on relentlessly grinding him ensuring his destruction before releasing herself. Prying her breasts further apart she revealed his broken body, blood lining her cleavage. Clare grabbed a napkin and spat on it before grabbing his remains and rubbing his juice from Ellen’s skin.

“Well done, girl!” proclaimed Hannah

“Yeh that was pretty hot” agreed Clare

“1 down… 9 to go” Ellen stated as she reconfigured her upper layer, containing her monstrous bust within.

Chapter 3 - The Real Fun Begins by Mamamoo

Chapter 3 – The Real Fun Begins

“Ok, next round is on me” Hannah cheerfully said as she hopped off of her cushioned stool and skipped over to the bar

Ellen turning “Damn, that ass…”

“Oh stop it” groaned Clare

“Jealous?” Ellen grinned back, winking seductively

“You wish! Anyway, what’s next do you think?”

“Errrrm… Hannah’s turn I think” Ellen responded, opening the box and extracting a 3-inch tiny out “ok, I have an idea, but to make it more fun we are going to make a bet…”

“Ohhh interesting, ok go on” replied Clare

“Hannah is a ditz after a few drinks… I bet you if she sits on this guy here, she won’t notice until he’s flattened”

“Hmmmm, so if she notices him and he’s still alive, I win?

“Yep, but ground rules… no notifying or hinting to her, and the winner / loser is decided on the tiny’s ability to stand and walk away from the situation… so if he’s smashed up but still just hanging in there, I win, deal?”

Thinking for a moment ‘surely Hannah can’t be that oblivious’ “ok, deal – taxi back is on the loser” she agreed.

“Ok” Ellen instructed “you’re closer to her so when she puts the tray down on the table, slip your arm behind her and fling him onto her seat”

“Got it” holding her hand out as Ellen dropped the guy into her awaiting palm

Giggling to themselves, Hannah returned to the table, standing infront of her cushioned stool, she unloaded the three drinks before praising her left foot onto the foot bar in preparation to sit down. At this moment Clare reached over and fling the tiny man onto the seat, expecting Hannah’s toned arse to drop down immediately. Hannah unfortunately picked the tray up and helpfully returned it to the bar

Cursing, Hannah went to retrieve the tiny when Ellen stopped her “No, wait… I guarantee you she won’t have a clue”

Clare looked at the tiny, who was desperately looking over the edge of the stool for a way down, seeing none he looked up at Clare and Ellen in resignation, shouting something at them but they were too far away to hear “Ok, your call!” said Clare

Bouncing back from the bar, Hannah positioned herself between the stool and table, the tiny standing in the centre just looking up at her black pencil skirt clad arse, no idea what to do. Using the foot bar below, she jumped up and back onto her chair, landing directly on top of the tiny, instantly smashing him between her tight arse and the cushion of the stool “So what did I miss?” she asked, oblivious to her friend’s attempts to not laugh out loud.

“Oh you know, I was just commenting to Clare how cute the bar girl is”

Clare’s head snapped round “wh… what do you mean” stuttered Clare

Ellen’s eyes went wide at the response, only having said that to fill space and not alert Hannah to the tiny man trapped beneath her butt “well… she is cute… she clearly thinks you are too by the way”

Clare, in a rare case of being caught off guard stammered “wh… wait… what… how… why do you think that?”

Hannah was giggling “Awww, her first girl crush! Welcome to the club!”

“No, no, no” Replied Clare “Ellen’s full of shit, she’s just saying that”

“No babe I really am not, she’s been boring holes into the back of your head since you wiped that guy from my tits… It’s your flustered reaction that I find interesting” she grinned, leaning forwards and resting her chin on her hand, leering at Clare

“Ok guys, enough… We all know that I like my action the way I like it… alright?”

Ellen was only into female company (tiny men excepted on a ‘temporary’ basis), Hannah was openly bi, finding both men and women attractive, although still ate into some prince charming bullshit that kept her heading into bad relationships with men. Clare however had not really found herself enamoured much by women, preferring the company of men in a romantic sense, so the strange tingling she felt now confused her slightly.

“Ok” allowed Ellen “My bad! Anyway, how is the second tiny doing?”

Hannah exclaimed “which one!?”

“The one smothered into Clare’s boob obviously” replied Ellen

“Oh yeh, I forgot about him!” giggled Hannah, crossing one leg over the other and grinding the tiny unknowingly

‘Fuck, I think I may have lost this bet’ Clare shook her head, knowing that was Ellen’s way of probing to see if Hannah had any idea

“Let’s see if he’s still kicking” requested Ellen

Complying, Clare undid the top buttons of her shirt and pulled her crop top forwards, exposing the man plastered to her boob – not moving “oh shit, I might have suffocated him”

Hannah leant forwards, raising her bum from her stool and plucking the tiny from Clare’s right breast – as he peeled off, a patch of sticky viscous fluid remained just below Clare’s nipple “oh my god, babe, I think he maybe jizzed on you” turning the man and licking his front “salty… yep he blew a load” before sitting back down on the hapless man beneath her.

“Bastard, that’s what I get for not paying attention” Clare complained “is he still alive?”

Not sure how to check, she handed him to Ellen, who lay him on the table and brought her ear down onto his chest. After listening for a minute Ellen sat up “he’s breathing, but it sounds laboured… he must have struggled to get enough air stuck between that perky boob of yours and the tight top – he’s probably done for”

“Ok then, time to cut us down to 8 I guess!” Clare grinned

“Hey! Surely its my turn” pouted Hannah “I haven’t had one yet!” as she frustratingly bounced up and down in her seat like a petulant teenager

Pausing for a moment, Clare and Ellen erupted in laughter, leaving Hannah confused and annoyed

“Its not funny guys!” Hannah was getting really frustrated now, crossing her arms and frowning

“Sta… stand up please” wheezed Ellen

“Why?”

“Please just do it” begged Clare, still chuckling

As Hannah stood up, Clare and Ellen leant towards her stool. Confused, Hannah looked down, seeing the body of a shrinky in the centre of the cushion. He was breathing, but his arms and legs were twisted in weird angles, and he didn’t appear to be conscious “Are you fucking kidding me?? So I get one but don’t even know? That’s not fair!” stomped Hannah

“Woo I win!” Ellen punched the air, grinning

“Yeh… I think you might have” sighed Clare “Ok Hannah, next one is yours too – we were just being silly, sorry, hun”

Hannah smiled and calmed down, peeling the tiny from her stool and dropping him on the table infront of her “Ok, well how long was he under there anyway?”

“Errrrm since you sat down, so like five minutes I guess” replied Ellen

“Hmm” pouted Hannah “they don’t usually last that long, and that’s when I’ trying to prolong it! He must have been tough”

“Doesn’t look it now” stated Clare, looking down at the bug that had violated her boob “this guy however, definitely isn’t that tough” and with that she dropped him in the remainder of her drink, swishing him around before tipping it into her mouth, snapping her lips shut”

Swishing around in the glass, the sudden submergence into alcohol prompted the tiny to wake up and start manically thrashing, trying not to breathe in the drink as he was dumped into the titanic woman’s mouth. Feeling him moving, Clare swallowed her drink around him, opening her lips and dangling her tongue out of her mouth, the tiny lying face down, coughing as he tried to extract air from his alcohol soaked environment.

Giggling at the man’s plight, Ellen didn’t notice Amy approach the table until she had sidled up to Clare and asked them “Hey guys, would you like me to prep another round for you?” Clare jumped at hearing the voice next to her left and, turning towards the sound, gave Amy a clear view of the man lying prostrate on her tongue. Looking at him, her lips parted slightly as she raised her eyes to meet Clare’s.

Ellen playfully slapped Clare’s shoulder, the impact causing Clare’s tongue to shoot back into her mouth and engaging her swallow reflex, causing her to gag a bit as he was pulled down her throat, screaming.

Looking up at Amy, she paused for a moment before replying “errm… yes, please… thanks” lowering her eyes and blushing, fiddling with the hem of her shirt

Amy paused a moment ‘damn that was hot’ before answering “ok no worries” smacking a smile on her lips, she glanced at the other two before heading to the bar

Ellen leant forward slowly, cheekily trying to get Clare to meet her eyes “I  toooolllddd youuuuuu” she sung

Hannah leant forward and pushed Ellen away “Hey don’t be mean!”

“Just playing” Ellen giggled, sitting back “now, what about your one?”

Feeling her heart beat slowing back down, Clare rejoined the conversation “Yeh Hannah, going to finish him or what?”

“What’s the point?” she asked sadly… “I didn’t get to have any fun with him”

“Ok tell you what” Ellen offered “you get another one… if I get to play too”

“Play what…” Hannah cautiously answered

“Pick one and follow me”

Hannah opened the box and grabbed a small 2-incher, gripping him in her fist, still a bit sullen

“Alright, Clare we will be right back ok?” Ellen stood and circumvented the table, standing over Hannah. Grabbing the twitching tiny from the table who regained consciousness, she crouched and prodded Hannah’s right ankle “pop it out please”

Hannah obliged, lifting her foot and flexing her exposed light blue painted toes, popping her heel from the beige high heel Ellen dropped the near broken tiny into the shoe and stood again

“Ok, follow me, if you would” Ellen grinned as Hannah got to her feet. The tiny man slid down the insole, face up staring at her sole, smooth due to her flexed toes pulling the skin tight, until his crumpled legs hit her flexed arch where it met the insole - blocking him from slipping further into her shoe. Hannah lowered her foot back into its shoe, the tight skin turning wrinkled as she now scrunched her toes, causing her arch to rise slightly, allowing his legs to slide beneath the ball of her foot until they reached the gap beneath her toes. Standing and putting weight on her foot, the tiny lower man’s legs were squeezed hard, causing him to yell in pain, this too cut short as her wrinkled arch smothered his face.     Taking her first step her ball crushed his legs, her arch still smothering him preventing the screams from leaving his mouth. His agony didn’t last long however, after a few steps, the pummelling pressure of her sole resulted in his bones breaking, soon after he fully expired unable to get enough air.  Ellen led Hannah to one of the private rooms. Due to the beautiful view this place had, the private rooms were rarely in use unless it was heavily occupied. Pulling the curtain closed and giving them privacy, Ellen offered to clean Hannah’s foot for her. Thanking her, Hannah popped her foot from her shoe and facing away from Ellen, raised her foot, displaying the mangled body and blood splatter

Ellen took a napkin from the table and spat onto it, before turning back to Hannah and wiping her foot off slowly and caringly.

“Ok, so what do you want to do with him?” Hannah asked as Ellen, dangling the tiny man in her dainty fingers infront of her face, as Ellen threw the tissue into the bin.

Approaching Hannah slowly, Ellen lowered her large butt into a squat and kissed Hannah on her toned tummy, working her way up kissing her, she reached her perky breasts and paused, looking up to make eye contact. Seeing Hannah getting into it, she rose slowly, approaching her lips. As Hannah leant forwards to receive the impending kiss, Ellen instead tilted her head back, looking straight up at Hannah’s hand holding the tiny. Winking at her, she gently held Hannah’s wrist and guided the morsel to her now gaping maw. Feeling the tiny’s feet touch her tongue, she slowly closed her lips, encapsulating Hannah’s knuckles, before pulling back and slurping to pull the tiny from her grip. Standing up and stepping backwards away from Hannah, Ellen opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, displaying the shrinky who tried rushing towards her lips, hoping for escape. Ellen let him get half way out before snapping her teeth down on his mid-section, hard enough to pin him but not cut him in half.

Beckoning Hannah to her with her finger, Hannah obliged, opening her lips and taking his upper half into her mouth as the girl’s lips met.

 

Meanwhile in the bar Clare was staring out towards the view of the city, trying to figure out why she turned into a deer in the headlights when Amy came over. Wondering where the other girls had gotten to, she was about to stand and go to find them, when once again appeared Amy, this time with three more martinis on a tray.

Placing them on the table she looked at Clare and said “Hey… erm… these are on the house for you guys”

“Erm… thanks” replied Clare, not able to meet her gaze.

Sensing there was something in the air between them, but Clare clearly feeling unable to do anything, Amy leant forward and gently placed a folded piece of paper on the table, tapping the top of it “Its my number… you know… encase you need anything” Amy smiled at her bashfully “Err… can I get you anything else?” she smiled, making Clare’s pulse jump

“Err no I think we are good for now thanks… just waiting for those two to act their age” she tried to deflect

“Aww, its sweet, I think its nice for people to show how they feel…” she trailed off “Anyway, gotta go, but yeah let me know if you need anything!” and before waiting for a reply Amy scurried away.

‘Fuck’ thought Clare ‘what am I doing?’

 

Back in the private room, Hannah and Ellen had been passionately making out, trading the tiny man between their mouths, sucking him back and forth and abusing him with their tongues.

After a few minutes Hannah pushed away from Ellen, who currently had the tiny in her maw, only his head and one arm protruding. Ellen looking confused and tilting her head she asked “Whts hmpf?” unable to really move her lips due to the tiny caught between them

“What’s up?” replied Hannah “I told you I didn’t want this to happen. I just want to have a night out where we don’t hook up!”

Ellen looked crestfallen and spat the guy into her hand, clenching her fist to immobilise him, dropping her hand to her side “Hannah… I’m sorry, I’m not trying to be difficult… but…”

“But you are!” Hannah interrupted “You don’t want anything serious, but you keep me on the hook… it’s not fair… the first few times I thought you felt something for me, but you’ve made it clear you don’t ,you don’t want to commit to anything! I want something more than physical, I want emotion, and a… a relationship…” looking down she continued “and I know that isn’t what you want, so this needs to stop, so I can move on”

Ellen felt a small tear pool in the corner of her eye, trying hard to blink it away she responded “Han… that isn’t the case at all” gulping deeply as Hannah looked up into her eyes “I care about you… but you’ve always talked about wanting a ‘man’ to provide for you. I just didn’t know how to move on from that, and all I could think of was to hold on to you as hard as I could” a lone tear rolling down her cheek

Hannah stepped forwards, breathing deep “so all this time…”

“Yes” Ellen responded, trying not to cry

“Babe… I always wanted you more than anything else… talking about a ‘man’ was just… I don’t even know… men are pricks!”

Ellen giggled, a second tear rolling down her face.                                                                                              

Hannah leant in, wiping the wet streaks from her face, and kissing her on the lips and grasping her face in both her hands. They kissed long and hard, feeling a deep connection for the first time, that they both wanted this. After a minute Hannah pulled away slowly, glancing at the tiny still stuck in Ellen’s grasp “so… what do you want to do with him?” she smiled lightly

“What do you want me to do with him?” Ellen responded, grinning happily

“I want you to feed him to me, like a grape on a vine” Hannah asked

“I can manage that” Ellen responded, placing her left hand on Hannah’s neck, tilting her head back gently as she lifted the tiny, unwrapping her hand and holding him by the leg as she moved him over Hannah’s open mouth

The tiny man saw what was happening and started screaming, flailing his limps as best he could despite the blood rushing to his head causing him discomfort

Positioning him above Hannah’s head, Ellen leant in, moving her hand to the back of Hannah’s head and started kissing her neck gently, lowering the tiny.

 

Hannah felt Ellen grasping her neck gently, tilting her head back. Hannah opened her mouth in anticipation, awaiting her first offering from the woman she had lusted after all these years. With the man hanging above her open maw, Hannah felt Ellen move in and kiss her neck, causing her to exhale in trepidation – this only serving to panic the little snack.

Ellen lowered the tiny into his doom, holding herself back from being forceful, and letting Hannah take control for the first time in a long time. Pausing the tiny man’s descent, letting him get a good view of his destination, Ellen felt Hannah’s hand grasp hers gently, pulling it down further until he was in her mouth with his face resting on her tongue.

Closing her lips slowly, Hannah felt Ellen’s finger tips on the outside of her lips, still grasping his leg. Sucking hard, she pulled the tiny from Ellen’s grasp and started sloshing him around her mouth, slamming him into her teeth and palate. Seeing Ellen’s face gazing lustfully, Hannah leant forwards towards the side of Ellen’s head stopping beside to her ear, opening her mouth slightly so Ellen could hear his screams. Feeling Ellen tense up in anticipation, Hannah returned to Ellen’s face and kissed her again, their tongues exploring each other’s mouths and battering the tiny man between them. Ellen leant back slightly, parting their lips which were closed, exposing the naked midriff of the man hanging between them, his upper torso in Ellen’s mouth whilst Hannah held his lower half. Opening her lips, Ellen released his body, causing him to flop forwards onto Hannah’s chin. Hannah began slurping him back into her mouth like a noodle, grabbing Ellen’s right hand and placing it on her neck so Ellen was gently gripping her throat.

Hannah had slurped him back so that only his head was protruding from her pursed lips, watching in horror as Ellen’s left hand rose with her second finger pointing at his face. Slowly pushing her hand forward, Ellen placed her finger tip on his face and gently pushed until with a ‘plop’ he popped into Hannah’s mouth. Hannah sucked hard, removing all air, saliva, and space from her mouth, constricting the tiny morsel for a few moments. Once she felt his attempted wriggling cease, she opened her mouth, revealing him to Ellen, lying prostrate on her tongue disoriented from being inside the crushing vacuum.

Hannah tilted her head back slightly, keeping her lips open as wide as she could in an ‘O’ shape, her tongue wriggled and guided her prey to the back of her mouth. Slipping off the back of her tongue, the tiny managed to regain some strength and look up, past her lips into the brown eyes of the giantess across from his tormentor. As he hit the entrance to her throat, Hannah swallowed hard still keeping her lips parted, the entrance to his tomb opening up and her muscles grabbing him, dragging him down towards her stomach.

Ellen watched as Hannah opened her mouth, with the tiny man lying face down on her tongue, helpless to defend himself. Her tongue began moving beneath him as her head tilted up slightly, guiding him towards his demise. Hannah kept her mouth open the entire time, and as he slid off the back of her tongue into her waiting throat, his face finally rose, meeting Ellen’s eyes, a look of pure terror in his, and pure delight in hers. Ellen was impressed when she saw him disappear down her throat, Hannah managing to keep her mouth open for the whole thing, allowing her to witness the show. Feeling a bulge in Hannah’s throat as he passed to his end, Ellen leant in and kissed her once more.

 

 

Clare was about to get up and go looking for her friends when she saw them emerge from a back room ‘are they holding hands’

As they retook their seats at the table, Ellen turned to Clare “Ok, so… no need to make a big deal out of it but…”

Hannah jumped in “We’re officially dating!” smiling massively

“Aww, you guys!” Clare replied “Come here” and hugged them both “finally I can sidestep this sexual tension you two have been building for years!”

“Oh shut up!” Ellen exclaimed “also, funny for you to be talking about sexual tension given our current setting…”

“Piss off!” growled Clare

“Ok!” Ellen held her hands up “we have 6 left, I vote we use one more here, then head back to my place”

Hannah nodded agreement and Clare asked “who gets the last one?”

Ellen jumped in “I would love to see you smash one under your butt… any chance?”

Hannah chimed in “Ohhh yeh, do that” as she grabbed the box and reached in, grabbing a tiny 1-incher, handing him to Clare

“Ok then, that’s a pretty unanimous response!” Clare laughed

“Can I do the honours?” Ellen asked, winking to Hannah implying she should play along

“Err… sure” Clare replied

Ellen looked at the bar and saw Amy serving a customer, finally taking payment on the card machine “Ok, stand up a bit please”

Clare pushed off the stool, raising her faux leather leggings from the cushion below by a few inches.

“Any time today?” she asked

Ellen used her peripheral vision to note when Amy looked over, and shoved the tiny beneath Clare’s buttocks “Ok, he’s all yours”

Clare slowly lowered herself letting her weight drop down, feeling him beneath her, struggling for air, as he was sandwiched between her gargantuan arse and the cushion below. Not wanting to waste much time, Clare held the table and started grinding her hips forward and back, then side to side, and finally in circles, grinding the tiny feeling his bones cracking, until he goes still “Well that was easy” she chided Ellen, not wanting to bloody her leggings, she tilts her pelvis and fishes around for him, grabbing him by the arm and pulling him out. Holding him infront of her face, she giggled at how pathetic he was, literally a small lap dance had almost killed him, most definitely leaving him incapacitated. Deciding to be merciful she dropped him into her palm and closed her fist, easily encapsulating him fully, and with that she squeezed him. Starting gently, she increased the pressure slowly but steadily, at one point feel him try to wriggle in some desperate final ‘fight or flight’ moment, before the pressure overcame him and ‘CRUNCH’ – Clare opened her fist above her empty glass letting his crushed and bloody body fall into it.

“I know” Ellen winked at her “Well… time to go?”

Chapter 4 - Heading Home by Mamamoo

Chapter 4 – Heading Home

Standing behind the bar, Amy couldn’t help but imagine the shenanigans the hot trio would get up to this evening, a lot of her modelling friends enjoyed playing with shrinkies, but they weren’t terribly creative so things got boring fast.

The bar was quiet for a Friday evening, most people having elected to go home from work rather than stop off, giving her a lot of free time to view the group. Watching the brunette on the right crush a tiny between her huge boobs earlier on had excited Amy a little, wishing she was closer to the action. Sporting DD’s she was by no means small chested, but she had to work to manoeuvre the tiny bodies properly to give that fabulous crush, whereas the brunette was able to just apply pressure and not think too much about positioning. The other games they played with the shrinkies also interesting her. Having been standing right next to Clare up close swallowing one had stuck in her mind and had been replaying for the past half hour. Unable to think about much else, she gasped as she saw the busty brunette shove another tiny onto the stool Clare was on, but that didn’t stop there. Clare grabbing the table and giving a cruel and lethal lap dance to the tiny almost sent Amy over the edge.

Getting a bit hot under the collar, Amy placed her left hand on the bar and leant forwards, simultaneously looking around to make sure no one was watching too closely. Satisfied none of her patrons were looking like they were about to approach to order a drink, and her colleague being preoccupied chatting to some locals by a table, she ran her right hand down her stomach. Her fingers sliding behind her waistband and into her panties, feeling the tiny man struggle as her hand bumped into him where she left him plastered to her lips. Positioning her middle finger behind his back, she forced him upwards ramming him past her lips and into herself, plunging him deep before retracting her hand. Realizing she had closed her eyes enjoying the feeling, she jumped up making sure no one was approaching ‘was Clare watching me?’ she thought swearing she saw the dark hair swish in a turn as she looked over.

 

 

“Hey Clare, did the girl at the bar have any more?” asked Ellen

“Oh my god, Ellen!” exclaimed Hannah “we still have 5 left – you can’t possibly want more”

“No I mean… Clare check it…”

Clare turned, seeing the young blonde model leaning against the far side of the bar, bent forward, eyes closed and biting her lower lip. Seeing one hand but not the other, Clare grinned, realising what was occurring. As Amy straightened up, Clare turned back to their table quickly, feeling something unusual for her.
Seeing the strange look in her eyes, Hannah was concerned “hey babe, you alright?”

“Mhmm!” she replied, smile returning to her face as she blushed slightly

Ellen however knew that look, her eyes darting back and forth between the bar maid and Clare, draining her drink she said “well, we should head off, shots before we go?”

“Oh, ill grab them!” offered Clare

“Whose round even is it?” Hannah responded

“No its fine, really! We have bonuses coming up soon, so I figure why not enjoy some drinks with my girls, besides, I’ll find out how frequently they get stock in here encase we need more in the future. You two love birds have some alone time” and with that she stood up, heading to the bar

 

 

‘Oh my god, she did see something’ panicked Amy as Clare strode over to her.

Reaching the bar she smiled “Hey! We were wondering if we could get some shots, please?”

“Sure” replied Amy trying not to blush “tequila?”

“Yes please, also wanted to ask some stuff about your er... secondary business, if that’s ok?”

“Oh sure, one sec… hey Beth!” she called to her colleague, who bounced over to the bar

“Sup?” she said arriving behind the bar

“Could you whip up three tequila slammers, and take them…”

“Four please” Clare interrupted “sorry to interrupt”

“Err… no worries, ok four and take them to table 8, I need to help this customer with an inquiry”

“Sure thing, coming right up”

“Thanks Beth” Turning to Clare “Please come with me to the office”

“Thank you” politely smiled Clare.

Heading through to the store room, Amy stopped, turning and seeing Clare standing much closer to her than she had expected. For a moment neither moved, neither even seemed to breathe, until Amy gulped and licked her lips, inadvertently looking down at Clare’s soft, pillowy lips framed by her olive skin.

Almost subconsciously, Clare stepped slowly forwards, her face now inches from Amy’s – suddenly nervous, she froze uncertain what to do. Fortunately Amy, who had sworn off men due to being used and abused, returned Clare’s affections, leaning forward kissing her lightly. Clare stumbled backwards, unsure of what had come over her, stuttering confusedly – something which really was not in her nature

“It’s ok…” responded Amy “first time?” smiling bashfully

“Yeh, something like that” gulped Clare “look… sorry it was presumptuous of me to come back here”

“It’s ok… I thought maybe there… there was a moment… before, I mean…” Amy mumbled

“Yeh… I think there was too, it’s just… not like me to act this way”

“No worries at all!” Amy reassured her “there’s no pressure, I mean… I’m not a man, right” she giggled, her huge blue eyes and smile lighting up the room for Clare and giving her butterflies.

“Yeh true” Clare giggled, relaxing a bit “men… right!”

“Right!” smiled Amy

“Well… erm… I just wanted to check how often you got shipments in, my friends and I can go through a fair few over a weekend” she chuckled

“I was going to say, you guys were… impressive out there”

“Yeh, they don’t last long, especially with Ellen, she’s pretty insatiable!”

Laughing, Amy opened the cupboard showing the stock she had, explaining that when they turfed the men out of the tiny hotel facility, it wasn’t technically allowed due to company policy. Her and her manager took turns keeping them at one of their homes when they grabbed one every few days, and then sold them in bulk online or sold them in other ways such as this

‘I knew it…’ Clare thought to herself, counting five tiny men where previously there had been six, feeling confident again, she spoke “I could swear you’re missing one?... did one escape?” trying her best to be coy

Amy looked away, trying to hide her grin. Looking back to Clare after a moment, she slowly closed the door, looking Clare in the eye and rubbing her hand down her toned abs, coming to a rest on her crotch “Escape wouldn’t be the word I would use…” she smiled

Unable to stop herself, Clare stepped forwards, placing her right hand ontop of Amy’s, still on her crotch, and leaning in to kiss her again, this time not stopping until they both leant back, gazing into eachother’s eyes

Smiling, Amy slid her hand from under Clare’s and placed it on top, pushing Clare’s hand into her crotch, shuddering at the touch.

Clare froze, uncertain of her next move – she genuinely had no idea what to do next, fortunately Amy offered a suggestion.

“You know…” she said in a sly voice “I think I interrupted you with your little toy earlier, when you jumped and swallowed him… it didn’t look like you were finished playing yet”

“Yeah, I… uh…. Yeah, guess not” mumbled Clare                 

“Hmm, well I can remedy that if you would like” Amy whispered

“Yes please… it would be rude otherwise” Clare grinned, finally getting some of her game back on track

“I have one handy… but you’ll need to fetch him for yourself, and I’m not sure he’s still with us… he’s been still a while” with that Amy rubbed Clare’s hand harder into her crotch

Feeling the damp part of Amy’s leggings, Clare asked “where is this office?”

“Follow me…” grabbing Clare’s hand from her crotch she dragged her to the office and shoved her inside, closing the door and locking it behind her “tell me what you want me to do”

Gulping, Clare responded “take off your leggings… and erm… sit in that chair” pointing to a reclining office chair with a high back and arm rests

Not saying a word, Amy slid her hands into the waistline of her leggings and pulled them down, shaking her hips as she did so. Rolling them downwards she pulled them over her surprisingly clean looking thick soled Vans, leaving her standing with shoes on, bare legs, up to her black panties. Following Clare’s next instruction she strode past Clare and turned, sitting slowly into the chair, legs spread apart. “Your move…” she directed Clare

Clare didn’t hesitate, walking towards Amy, she stood over her before bending forwards and kissing her lips before kneeling down, just above her crotch “Sit forwards” she told her, and she complied instantly, shuffling forwards until the front of her crotch was hanging off the edge of the seat. Clare raised her hands and placed them on Amy’s thighs, rubbing gently as she grasped the waist bands and pulled them down, leaving them around her ankles. Clare could see a small leg protruding from Amy’s lips, touching it gently it started wriggling, the sudden input of stimulation causing Amy to gasp softly. Not wanting to lose momentum, Clare lent forwards, licking up the length of her pussy lips, causing her to shudder and moan softly. Repeating this movement a few times, Clare licked and sucked at Amy’s clit, whilst sliding her fingers in and ramming the tiny deep within her.

Amy grabbed Clare by the head and shoulder, bucking her hips slightly, feeling the long pent up sexual frustration come to a head. Between the feeling of Clare licking, kissing, and sucking her clit, and the fingers and tiny man sliding around inside of her, it didn’t take long for her to be brought to the edge. Within minutes she came, arching her back and groaning deeply, pushing Clare’s head into her crotch as she spasmed in bliss, her pussy walls crushing down onto Clare’s fingers and the tiny man within. Breathing deeply, Amy looked down as Clare looked up to meet her gaze “I’m glad you… found that one and… not the other one” she gulped

“Other one?” asked Clare, also panting slightly from the experience

“I’ll explain… later…. Now I… I want you…” gulping deeply “to eat him… from me”

Clare smiled and broke her eye contact, looking forward at the glistening lips before her, she gently pulled her fingers out, dragging the tiny with them until his legs were protruding from the pussy. Looking at his flailing legs she thought about the best way to proceed, ultimately deciding to go with something simple but deadly. Leaning in, she bit his ankle and slurped his legs into her mouth, bringing her lips to Amy’s she sucked until he was fully in her maw. Leaning back on her knees and straightening her back upright, Clare looked up into Amy’s eyes, and with her mouth open, and bit down.

Amy watched in ecstasy as Clare sucked the tiny from her folds, the sensation making her twitch again. Clare looked up and made eye contact with her, sitting up straight and without closing her lips she started chewing slowly, using her tongue to flip the tiny body around her maw. The screams Amy could hear made her smile, as she saw the carnage the pretty straight teeth wrought. Leaning forwards, her eyes only inches from Clare’s mouth, she took in the sight of the tiny man being ripped apart. Once the screaming had stopped, Clare tilted her head back and swallowed. Smiling, Amy leant back, sighing deeply.

Chapter 5 – Homeward Bound and Playtime by Mamamoo

Chapter 5 – Homeward Bound and Playtime

Lifting Clare up by her hands, Amy leant forwards and kissed her gently on the cheek “well… I hope we get to see more of eachother” she smiled as she looked around for her leggings.

Clare bent down and picked them up, handing them to her smiling “yeh… I’d like that”

Smiling, Amy replied “well I have to get back out and help hand over before I finish for the day” as she slipped the leggings over her shoes and up her toned legs.

“Oh… you get off soon?”

Smiling, Amy looked over at Clare “Just did” winking seductively “but yeh, I finish in about 10”

Without thinking Clare blurted out “want to come back to Ellen’s? We… er… we were going to head back and have a few more drinks”

Amy smiled “Yeh… I’d like that” slipping her hand into Clare’s and guiding her out of the office back through the store room

Abruptly stopping in the store room, Clare asked “Wait, you said you were glad I found that one… dare I ask where the other one is?”

Grinning like a schoolgirl Amy responded “ahhh I forgot about that” laughing she continued “want to meet him?”

Curious, Clare had to know what was so funny “sure thing”

Amy bent forwards and undid the laces of her right shoe, straightening up she used the toe of her left to help pull her foot from the shoe, exposing her long slender foot, encased in a tight dusty pink sock. Bending forward once again she lifted her shoe with her left hand and raised it, banging the heel into her right palm causing a little 2-incher to bounce out and crash into her hand painfully. Handing him to Clare, she said “he shouldn’t have much fight left in him by this point, but be careful he might try jumping” she warned Clare who tightened her fist around him, immobilising him instantly.

“When you say ‘by this point’ what do you mean? How long has he been there?” enquired Clare

“Oh, erm…” pondered Amy, raising her hand to her chin and stroking it “I started using him yesterday before my shift. Overnight I just balled him up in my sock before using him again today, so yeh its been about 24 hours”

Clare’s mouth popped open “24 hours?! How is he still in one piece??” clearly astounded

“Well keeping them in my shoes is a favourite of mine, but yeh you’re right they didn’t even last a few minutes originally, so I got creative” lifting her shoe and getting her phone from her pocket, she turned the phone light on and shone it into the shoe, pulling the tongue up and forwards to expose the inside “you see there?” she pointed the light

Clare could see it, right where the arch of a foot would sit a small section of the insole had been cut out, and the rubber shoe sole beneath it scraped up to leave an indent about 2 inches long and half an inch deep “That’s incredible!” Clare gasped

Amy smiled “Thanks! It’s an idea of mine – I’ve done it to some friends shoes too now, its pretty fun!” she continued “you get to feel the shrinkies stuck under you wriggling around, but there’s enough space for them under the softer part of your foot – the arch – to not squash them flat!”

“Oh my god, I love it!” exclaimed Clare “Can you do it for me?”

“Sure!” giggled Amy “you just need a thick soled pair of shoes…or boots”

“Hmm…” thought Clare “I do have a pair of shin high boots with a thick sole…”

“I can make that work” mused Amy “boots are still a bit harder as I can’t see as well, but I can do it with some time”

“Thanks!” Clare smiled “sooo… join us when you’re done? The fourth shot was for you”

“Sure, ill be over in a few minutes” holding her hand out as Clare dropped the tiny into her awaiting palm. Dropping the tiny into the shoe she lowered it to the floor and said “oh and here’s the best bit, they always want to survive so you don’t even have to put them in the hole – they’ll scuttle to it themselves, look” slipping her foot in slowly, Clare watched the tiny scurry on his hands and knees further into his moist prison, trying to get to the gap and stay alive. Clare pushed her foot all the way in and bent down to tie her lace. Standing up she smiled, grabbing Clare’s hand and leading her out into the bar

 

 

“Where is she, it’s been like 10 minutes?” Hannah asked impatiently, looking down at the four shots of tequila, wanting to down one

“Hush babe” replied Ellen “let her take her time, she’s finally opening up!”

“No chance!” Replied Hannah “even if… and I say ‘if’… she was thinking about it, there’s no way she would…”

“There she is!” interrupted Ellen “maybe she got some mo… wait a sec…” as Clare walked rapidly towards the table, Ellen first noticed Amy briskly strolling back to the bar. As Clare took her seat Ellen looked at her hair, scruffier than when she had left, almost as if… “hey hun… did you and her…” Ellen raised her eyebrow

Clare turned beet red, causing Hannah to giggle “oh my god, you did didn’t you!” Hannah tried to keep her voice down “guess you were right” she allowed Ellen

“I was joking… damn girl! I didn’t expect you to go at it in public!” her face looking genuinely surprised “did you go all the way or…?”

“Oh my god, stop!” whispered Clare “don’t embarrass me, please”

“Aww hun we wouldn’t do that, would we babe!” Hannah glared at Ellen

“No of course! Sorry Clare, I was just surprised is all… give us details later on” responded Ellen

“Yep will do… now please be cool, Amy is coming with us tonight… any problems?” asked Clare blushing

“Nope!” from Ellen

“Nip!” from Hannah “oh here she comes now!”

Amy walked up to the table and stood between Hannah and Clare, introducing herself “hi guys, I’m Amy”

“Nice to meet you Amy” Hannah shook her hand “I’m Hannah and this is Ellen”

“Hey!” Ellen added, shaking Amy’s hand also “soooo… shots?”

All four of them grabbed a glass and clinked them together in cheers, before throwing them back and sending the burning liquid down their throats

“Ahhhh...” gasped Ellen “Ok Clare taxi is on you for losing the bet!”

“What bet?” asked Hannah

Laughing, Clare replied “Ellen bet me that you wouldn’t notice that tiny under your arse earlier… gotta admit she nailed that one”

“Oh ha ha… pick on the blonde…” realising Amy had a similar colour to her “well the blonde’s here are no longer outnumbered!” shoulder bumping Amy.

Amy smiled, happy to be included in the group so easily ‘looks like a fun night ahead’.

“Ok, let me order an uber” Clare grabbed her phone and started ordering their ride back to Ellen’s

“Back in one moment!” Amy dashed to the store room, then to the bar, returning a few minutes later with four more shots “one for the road?”

“Cheers!” they all clinked glasses and swallowed

“Oh, rides here!” Clare jumped up, the others following suit as they headed outside.

“Shotgun!” Called Hannah, jumping into the passenger seat, whilst Clare held the door open for Amy who climbed into the back middle seat, Clare to her left and Ellen her right. Amy’s hand fall to Clare’s and they held eachother gently as the taxi took them away.

 

 

Reaching Ellen’s place soon after, they piled inside, Ellen shouting at Hannah who ran in first “Oi! Shoes off! The flooring is new!” and grabbed some wine and glasses, popping two bottles of red to let them breathe, turning to the other three who had made themselves comfy on the couch. Hannah jumped up and put on some low party music on the speakers and ran past Ellen into the kitchen, rummaging through her draws “hey Hannah what on earth are you looking for??” Ellen asked perplexed

“We need a glass bowl” she replied matter-of-factly continuing her rummage

“Oh my god stop it you spastic” Ellen pulled her back, opening a cupboard and passing her a large glass mixing bowl.

Beaming, Hannah jumped in and kissed Ellen on the cheek before returning to the living room and putting it on the coffee table, lifting the box of shrinkies and turning it upside down, dumping all 5 into the prison they could not escape from “aww I forgot that was all we had left” she frowned

“Maybe not exactly…” Amy stood up, reaching into her leggings pocket and plucking out 3 shrinkies, dumping them in the container before sitting down again”

“Oh my god yay!” Hannah clapped

Clare looked Amy in the eyes “not bad…”

“Oh I forgot!” Amy reached into her bra, removing and dumping another tiny into the bowl as she leant into Clare’s ear “I only left one for my colleague to have… that one in my shoe is special… he’s just for us, I’ll get him out later” sitting back into the couch and looking to the pile of discarded shoes by the front door.

“Yay we have… errr… nine left now! amazing!” Hannah beamed

Ellen returned with wine and glasses “Babe, chill!” taking her seat. Around the coffee table now sat Hannah on the left side of the couch, Amy to her right, Clare to the right of her on a sperate chair, and Ellen taking her place opposite Hannah on another chair,

“Sorry” Hannah sat back “So who want’s to play truth or dare??”

“I’m keen” Amy leant in “…Clare?...”

Blushing a little Clare leant in and shoved Amy “you’re on”

Ellen jumped in “Oh… my house, I’ll start us off” leaning over and grabbing a tiny 3-incher from the bowl she dumped him on the table and pushed her palm into him, pinning him down into the glass “whoever at this table had their first intimate experience with another person at this table has to swallow this guy” looking up, her eyes darting from Clare to Amy

Hannah leant forward and slapped Ellen’s arm “hey!”

“Sorry I was just having a laugh!” Ellen sat back holding her hands up

Amy, not being a bashful one, leant in and snatched the tiny from the table “the game is the game… right?” looking at Clare and winking as she threw the man into her mouth, swishing him around before pushing his upper half from her maw and leaning halfway to Clare.

Pausing for a moment, Clare thought ‘what the heck’ and leant in, closing her lips around the tiny, staring into Amy’s eyes, unsure of what to do next.

Amy saw the uncertainty and took the initiative, reaching around and grabbing the back of Clare’s neck, pulling her into her, kissing passionately with the tiny trapped between them, before pausing, looking into each others eyes. Amy moved her hand to hold Clare around the chin, forcing her lips and teeth closed, and bit down hard severing the toy in the midsection, grinding her teeth side by side to ensure a clean cut before pulling away, looking Clare in the eyes as she swallowed.

Clare paused for a moment, feeling the blood rush down her chin, before relaxing and looking back at Amy, swallowing the remains down also.

“What… the… fuck…” Hannah breathed deeply, punching Ellen in the arm again “why have we never done that!?”

Ellen genuinely stunned for the first time in a long time paused “err… I’ve just never thought of that”

“What can I say?” shrugged Amy, smiling “gotta keep things fresh right?” winking at Clare

“Ok let’s do this in clockwise order – Hannah you’re up”

“Errrm…” Hannah put her finger to her pursed lips, thinking “I’ll go truth”

“Boring!” sighed Ellen, smiling at the indignation on Hannah’s face

“Ok…” started Amy “what’s been your favourite way to take a shinkries life?” she asked

“Ohhhh… tough one!” Hannah sat back, rubbing her chin in thought for a minute “Oh I know!” she sat upright “so this one time I was walking home from work, and I was hungry so I grabbed a hotdog on the way home from that place we like just round the corner from mine. I was almost back at my place when this 4-incher stood infront of me and started waving” smiling she continued “so I leant down and asked him what he was doing, it wasn’t safe for him to show himself, he told me he and his friends were desperate for food and begged for some of my hotdog. I told him there was more than enough in the bun for us all to be satisfied, so grab his friends and I would give them some. He waved at the hedge and three more came out, all about the same size as him” taking a breath, Hannah continued “so I took the whole sausage out of the bun and laid it down infront of them”

“Eww you fed them?!” Ellen interrupted

“Shh! Let me finish!” Hannah whined “so anyway they all started tucking in, I mean face first into it, it was hilarious. After a few minutes they had finished and were like, all thankful and waving happily, when the leader thanked me and apologised about me not having any more of my hotdog as it was on the ground and dirty. I told him ‘remember I said there was enough for us all to be satisfied?’ and grabbed him up. Before his friends even realised what was going on I stuck him in the bread bun facing away from me. I gripped it hard enough to pin him in but not crush him” giggling at the memory “Well the penny really dropped when I took a bite out of the bun, just about missing his feet. His three friends started running back to the hedge, so I stomped one under my high heel, crushed him instantly. The other two I managed to kick over without killing them, I popped my left foot from my heel and dropped it on one of them, grasping him and lifting him under my toes and putting him and my foot back in the shoe, then did the same with the other one. I just started walking and they popped pretty much straight away, it felt so good, like my feet were being moisturised as I walked! Of course the guy in the bun suspected what was happening so he started yelling bad names at me, so I taught him a lesson, I ate him like a hot dog. My first bite took him off at the knees, the next was around the waist… pretty sure he was dead by then, but I ate the whole thing! The sauce and onions really flavoured him well!” beaming she finished her tale.

“Damn girl!” Clare exclaimed

“Yeh that’s rad… I might have to borrow that move!” added Amy, thinking of how much money she could make from her live stream, suddenly thinking “oh! Clare knows this already, but I have a streaming channel where I play with and kill shrinkies, it brings in a decent income… want to be in on a few videos?” she grinned

“Heck yeh!” exclaimed Ellen

“That sounds so cool!” joined in Hannah

All turning to look at Clare “errr… yeh ok why not!”

“Cool! If anyone records something I can upload it whenever – I guess I’m next!... Err let’s go dare”

“I think you need to put that arse of yours to use” Hannah jumped in “Grab one of those boy-toys and give him a lap dance!” beaming, she winked at Ellen who couldn’t help but giggle

“Sounds good to me” Clare jumped in, leaning forwards and selecting a big almost 6-incher who tried to wriggle from her grasp, punching her in the hand that encircled him

Leaning forwards, creeping up behind him Amy whispered in his ear “you know you shouldn’t fight her, I might get offended… this can either be fun for you or painful” loosing his will to fight, he lowered his hands and looked around and up at her form, her presence dominating him “well done little one… now may I?” she looked at Clare as she plucked him from her grasp “Can I borrow your seat please?”

“Sure!” Clare jumped up moved around Amy, sitting on the couch next to Hannah who wrapped her arms around her shoulders and hugged her, resting her chin on her shoulder to get a good look

Amy lowered the man onto the chair and laid him down, feet facing her, as she slowly stood up, hands on her hips and began waving her body around him, turning and lowering her legging clad cheeks wobbling above him, threatening to fall out of the sky. Slowly she lowered herself until she was barely touching the seat, the tiny positioned right in the centre of her cheeks, sinking into her crack as she lowered herself a little further. In position, she started rolling her hips around, pushing left and right, back and forth, grinding gently in circles, feeling the man below getting pummelled by her arse but not being crushed. Standing slowly, she turned and lowered her self again, this time sitting a bit lower and pushing with more pressure feeling him start to struggle to breathe. Enjoying the feeling, she closed her eyes and breathed deeply as she rolled her hips, something any guy would kill for, and something the little guy may be killed by. After a few more minutes she stood and turned to the group “dare complete, and I didn’t even break him!” she grinned as the man lay panting, his shaft fully erect.

Clare was staring at her longingly as Ellen sarcastically went “Cough Cough… Clare you still with us?” laughing

Hannah hugged Clare tighter and glared at Ellen “Stop being so mean!”

“Oh ha ha…” Clare directed at Ellen “that was impressive! I’d like to see you do that Ellen without your big butt crushing a little guy outright!”

“Meh” Ellen shrugged “this ass has a mind of its own!” she smiled “Oh look out!” as she pointed at the chair behind Amy.

The tiny man had jumped up and leapt off the seat, landing hard on the floor and running towards the front door, hoping to somehow get out.

Amy followed him slowly on her tip toes, her dusty pink socks making no sound as she stalked him. As he was about to reach the door, she stepped over him and planted the ball of her foot into the ground right infront of him, causing him to run facefirst into her heel and bounce off, landing on his back. Lifting her foot she then planted it on his crotch and started grinding gently when movement in the kitchen caught her eye “oh you little prick!” she stood and stomped into the kitchen, snatching up the 1-incher that should have been in her shoe before returning to the 5-inch man who was trying to get up. “here catch” she said as she threw the 1-incher to Clare who deftly caught him and pinned him in her fist, before kicking the half risen 5-incher in the back sending him flying back towards the group of girls “mind if I get low on this guy?” she asked, seeing three sets of grinning teeth. Turning, she lowered herself into a crouched position above the little man who looked up, just in time to see her arse fall onto him as she fell backwards. The weight was incredibly, but the softness of her cheeks saved him from being crushed immediately, instead he felt his body creaking as the pressure started to compress him into the hard floor. Amy put her hands on the ground behind her and raised her body, revealing his gasping form, before dropping herself back on him and wiggling her cheeks around, repeating this process until the tiny man had lost consciousness. Standing she looked at the girls “well I’ve had my fun, anyone want to finish him off? Ellen?”

“Yeh ok, its been a minute!” Ellen said as she got up and walked over to the tiny man, deciding he was a good size to stomp flat she lifted her feet up one by one and rolled off her white ankle socks from her wide feet, dropping one on his face and planting her feet either side of him. Holding Amy’s shoulder for balance, Ellen raised her right foot and lowered it, forcing her sock into the tiny man’s face, cutting off his breathing. This caused his adrenaline to spike and wake him up, struggling and arms flailing trying to get the smothering fabric from his face. Raising her foot allowing him to push the sock off of himself, he looked up in horror at the two faces hovering over him, the foot a lot closer as Ellen said to him “Naughty naughty… this babe gave you a lap dance and you ran? Idiot” dropping the ball of her meaty foot onto his shins, pinning him in place.

Looking at Amy “want to get your camera?”

“Sure!” Amy clapped her hands together and pulled it from her pocket, kneeling and holding it behind him and to his right, getting all the details.

He sat up and tried to lift her huge toes from his body, causing them all to laugh “oh my god are you serious right now?” Ellen mocked as she scrunched her toes with the nails painted pure white, scraping his skin and making him yelp, and also eliciting an excited reaction on the form of a full erection “ahhh, so you’re a foot guy not a butt guy, is that it? That why you ran?” she mocked him, twisting her foot up his body until his shaft sat between her big and second toes which she squeezed together and pumped up and down a few times, causing him to shudder in pleasure at the feeling. “Hey babe, come give me a hand” she motioned to Hannah, who jumped up and bounced over, downing a glass of wine on the way

“Just tell me what to do” she smiled at Ellen who leant in and whispered something, making her giggle “Ok!”

Hannah crouched down, her face upside down above the tiny man who was now lying on his back. Moving forwards slightly, Hannah let a glob of saliva hang from her lips, aiming it and dropping it on his crotch, the warm viscous fluid making him gasp as Hannah positioned her phone against a chair leg showing him a 10 minute 30 second timer that was already counting down

“Ok little bug” she directed down at him “we start when the times hits 10 minutes. If you manage to not cum by the time that hits 0, then you go free. If you cum, me and my girlfriend will crush you with our bare feet. The tiny man sat up and started trying to free himself again whilst Ellen watched the clock “3… 2… 1… go’ Ellen began her assault on his crotch, rubbing her big toe up and down his shaft, gripping it between different toes, edging him on even as he tried to free himself. Her attentions were clearly working, but after a couple of minutes she got frustrated, thinking ‘he’s probably too focussed on escaping his fate to enjoy the feelings’ looking at Hannah “babe, step 2” as she slowed her advances

Hannah grinned and still in a crouching position, grabbed his arms from behind and pulled them back and outward, forcing his body to lie down as she pinned his left arm down with her blue painted toes of her left foot, his right arm held by her right hand, and she snaked her right foot down, planting her big toe to the left of his head and the second toe to the right, pushing forwards until her toes were on his chest and his head pinned still by the webbing between her toes.

Ellen grinned and checked the timer ‘still 5 minutes’ as she increased her assault on him determined to rape him with her toes until he came and she would crush him.

Hannah was being extra careful to apply pressure but not crush their toy – something not easy in her crouched stance, but she leant forwards over her foot and looked the man dead in the eyes. He looked up at her in panic as she spoke to him in a super happy, bubbly voice “you’re doing great little guy! Don’t you want to blow your load in between her toes? I know if I were you I would!” she smiled at him “Come on… let’s face it you were never going to make it 10 minutes – if Ellen wants someone to cum, they cum! It’s like… a law of nature or something!”

Unable to move any part of his body, all he could do was feel the immense pleasure of his shaft being rubbed by the huge peds, it was unlike anything he had felt before, and the pretty smiling face above him only helped bring him closer even as he begged her not to do this and to let him go.

Watching him beg her Hannah just smiled, feeling her pulse quicken ‘I love it when they beg’ blowing him a kiss and waving. After another couple of minutes she saw him start to gasp “ohhh I think it’s time… why don’t you do it for us, you know you want to. I promise it’ll be worth it… do it in 5… 4… 3… 2… 1! Come on little man, give her your seed!”

And so he did, he thrust his hips up and Ellen pinched harder and pumped her toes, his body rocking in ecstasy as he blew his load between her toes, feeling waves of pleasure ripple through his body, the giantesses toes continuing to pulse as she milked him for all he was worth, making sure he was dry.

Ceasing her movements Ellen looked down at him past Hannah’s head “well done little one, cut it a bit close though, another” she looked at the phone screen “48 seconds and you would have robbed us of our fun” his face turning to utter dismay at how close he had been to surviving the ordeal.

Ellen lifted her right foot and repositioned it lower, over his knees, the ball of her foot connecting and pinning him down, struggling and wriggling his torso, her left foot lifted and deftly landed on his crotch and stomach, preventing his attempted moves. Grinning down at him she addressed Hannah who still had his head and arms pinned “care to assist babe?”

“Oh yes please!” Hannah beamed up at Ellen “but one sec" releasing her hold on his arms as she stood, carefully keeping his head and shoulders pinned below her right foot whilst his hands grasped at her toes attempting beyond hope to remove them. Reaching her full height, Hannah leant in and planted a kiss on Ellen’s lips, looking down at their toy, Amy still recording everything “how do you want to do it?” she asked

“I’ve got him pinned… smother him with your foot, then lets crush him together” Ellen ordered

Looking down, Hannah lifted the heel of her right foot, squeezing his head with her toes before lifting them also, rotating her foot she slowly lowered it until his face was plastered under her arch, smothering his face and preventing him from breathing. His already frantic arm movements turned to sheer panic as the pressure increased, as she pushed her foot down on him.

Feeling him fighting under her foot for breath Hannah leant in and started kissing Ellen, the two locked in a passionate embrace, wobbling slightly as they went at eachother, each slight movement to them threatening to break a part of him. Finally pulling apart, they rested their foreheads together and looked down, counting together “3… 2… 1…” simultaneously lifting their heels and grinding the balls of their feet, causing his body to compress for a moment before giving out completely, letting out a loud wet ‘CRUNCH’ as he collapsed causing the pair to giggle.

Sitting back Amy gasps “wow… that was insane! I’ll send you guys the profits from that vid once they come through!”

“Nah don’t worry about it, just keep bringing these little toys” Ellen replied, Hannah nodded agreement grabbing some tissues and clearing up their feet and the mess

Chapter 6 – Playtime Continues by Mamamoo

Chapter 6 – Playtime Continues

Amy stood up and looked at Clare who smiled at her, happy she was getting on with her friends, still gripping the tiny 1-incher in her hand. Amy noticed this and walked over to Clare, grabbing the tiny from her hand and kneeling infront of her, looking over her shoulder seeing Hannah and Ellen still making out madly. Holding the tiny in her right hand, her left traced the inside of Clare’s leg from her thigh to her heel, then over the top of her foot to her toes. Looking into Clare’s eyes she whispered “I want you to crush him… for me” as she pulled Clare’s toes up, lifting her foot to its heel before putting the man beneath it and pushing her foot back down, holding her hand ontop of her foot.

Clare leaned forwards and grabbed Amy’s head with both hands, kissing her deeply, wriggling her toes and rubbing her leathery sole into the tiny man. Pulling away from Amy, she whispered in her ear “this is for you…” and lifted her heel, trapping the tiny below her toes, scrunching and grinding them as she broke his body “… all for you…” hearing a loud -SNAP- as she ground him into paste, leaning in and kissing Amy’s neck and cheek to her lips, making out passionately.

“Cough cough” Ellen interrupted them “can we get back to it?” her arm draped over Hannah’s shoulder

Pulling away Clare replied “sure thing! Ok everyone back to your seats”

Once they had reorganised themselves, it was Clare’s turn “Ok, erm… I’ll go truth!”

Ellen put her hand to her mouth and made a fart noise, taking a sip of wine after as Hannah slapped her arm yet again

“Ok I have one…” Amy asked “have you ever regretted killing a tiny?”

Clare faltered for a moment “err… yes” she shrugged “it was my ex”

“You mean the ex that ran off… right?” Ellen asked, confused

“Yeh that one… he didn’t exactly run off though. He contracted the virus but wanted to explore some things before we went to get the cure”

Hannah and Ellen’s eyes were wide open, never having heard this before.

“He was actually a good guy, which made it worse” she sighed “but whilst playing around he wanted to go in my butt, and I agreed… while he was in there I got a bit frisky and grabbed my dildo, hoping to cum and then let him out” leaning back putting her hands on her head “unfortunately I just couldn’t control myself. He tried getting out, made it about half way before I came… I crushed his legs… like they were beyond broken. I pulled him out of me and saw him, he was crying and begging. I didn’t know what to do, so I…” her voice breaking for a moment “I put him down on the bed next to me and I just rolled over him, pinning him below my butt… I just stayed there feeling him wriggle as he ran out of breath and died” Looking at her friends “sorry I never told you guys, I was kind of embarrassed”

“Aww it’s ok babe! Shit happens, right” offered Hannah

“Yeh, I mean it wasn’t intentional right? Don’t beat yourself up” Ellen confirmed

Amy leant in and clutched Clare’s hand, giving it a gently squeeze and making her feel better

“Well, lets keep going!” Clare smiled again, pushing the pain from her mind “Ellen, you’re up”

“Dare, let’s go” Ellen instantly replied

“I dare you to get out every one of your toys for playing with shrinkies and bring them out here right now… and then use one that we three pick” Hannah grinned manically

“Oh god… ok, but I have veto power” Ellen groaned as she got up and chugged her wine, heading to her bedroom before returning with a large box which she placed on the table by the bowl of men, winking down at their cowering forms as the rest of the girls peered into the packed box

“Wow…” commented Amy, thinking she had a good collection – this put her to shame

Reaching in Hannah grabbed a hard plastic dildo, with what looked like a hollow screw off tip and perforations in the plastic “why does this one look weird?” she asked

Pushing her hand back down Ellen responded “I’ll show you later. Ok guys nothing too dirty, let’s keep this relatively PG!”

Reaching into the box, Amy pulled out what looked like a large deep blue bra that looked a size too small for Ellen, however in addition to the clasp that fitted around the person’s back, there were also strange clasps in the middle of each cup “is this what I think it is?” she asked Ellen as Clare leant in to get a look

“Ohhhh yes that’s a good one, any other suggestions?” Ellen asked the group

Clare picked up a weird looking plastic roller made of hard foam with a pretty large diameter, and a series of different sized indents that ran around the outside “and this is…?” she asked Ellen

“That one’s like a large foot roller for helping get out cramps, but that one has indents to put the shrinkies into – look closely there’s straps at the top and bottom of each to hold them in place” Ellen pointed out

"Oh do the roller!” Hannah bounced up and down on her bum and clapped

“Babe we literally just squashed the big one, let’s try Amy’s suggestion” leaning forward her left hand grabbed the bra, and her right hovered above the bowl before swopping in and plucking out a 4-incher, screaming as he rushed skywards. “I’ll be right back!” Ellen announced as she bounced off to her bedroom.

The three girls left continued discussing plans for the remaining toys they had, lifting out various toys and giggling at the tiny men’s reactions. After a few minutes Ellen came back in, still wearing her blue wraparound blouse, although now there was a slight bump over her left nipple, which Hannah leant in and prodded, eliciting a slight wriggle and pained yell causing her to jump back in shock, causing Clare and Amy to laugh

“Aww you’ve never seen one of those before?” Amy asked Hannah

Still confused Hannah shrugged “Nope! What’s it do?”

Ellen slowly undid the strap holding he blouse in place and pulled the wrap back, revealing the new bra she had put on, and whilst the strange clasps on the right cup were still connected, now where the these were on the left cup there was instead the tiny man. The clasps when not connected together to complete the cup now acted as restraints, holding the tiny by his wrists and ankles, making his body part of the cup with the fabric to either side of him. The fact that the bra was a size too small for Ellen also had the effect of really stretching the fabric, and the tiny body against her colossal breast, forcing him really spread-eagled with her nipple nestled into his lower back.

“Ohhhhhh! I get it!” laughed Hannah “That’s so cool!” leaning in and poking the tiny in the chest, resulting in him swearing loudly at Hannah who stood back with a look of indignation on her face.

“Hey! Don’t be rude to her” Ellen growled at him shaking her chest in a slight way from her perspective, but to him it was like being strapped to a boulder, the tremors threatening to pull his limbs from their joints causing him to cry out in agony “Now apologise to her for being so rude!” she commanded, but he just looked away and pursed his lips in anger “I said…” Ellen began pushing her chest out and pulling the shoulders back, stretching him further and causing pained screams to erupt from his mouth “… apologise… now” as she released her flex, giving him some slack.

“I… I’m sorry…” he gasped up at the cute blonde, who smiled back

“No worries little one, I get it, that must hurt!” she pouted sympathetically “well, if you don’t break in half by the time we are done, maybe you’ll get a little something to make up for it” leaning in and licking him from his feet up to his chest, stopping at his crotch and teasing his member to attention. Giggling at his reaction she stepped back and wrapped the top back around Ellen, sealing him and his dismayed expression against her for the time being. Taking another gulp of wine, she realised both bottles were empty so ran to the kitchen to grab more.

“Ok” Clare stated “we have 6 left – Hannah you’re turn”

“Oh yay!” she clapped as she sat down “errm… ok let’s go dare this time!”

The girls debated over what to make her do, when Amy jumped in “well I really want to see this thing in use” holding up the roller again

“Oh that would be good” Hannah agreed “my feet are sore from those heels, ok Ellen fancy fetching one for me”

“Sure hun” leaning forwards Ellen’s breasts lifted from her body and pulled downwards by gravity, stretching the bra and attached tiny causing a barrage of pained squeals to erupt from her chest. Smiling, Ellen hovered her enormous breasts over the bowl, the pained yells terrifying the remaining men who cowered “Hmm… you’ll do” Ellen said as she reached in and grasped a little 2-incher by his waist, standing again and flicking him to Hannah, who was caught off-guard and unable to catch the tiny, resulting in him smacking hard into her chest before falling and landing in her lap

“Easy babe!” Hannah jumped, grasping at the tiny who was already trying to squirm off of her leg and escape to no avail. Snatching him up she looked at the cylinder, clearly uncertain of how to proceed “hey hun, can you help please?”

“Sure thing” Clare replied, taking the toy from Amy’s outstretched hand and turning to Hannah

Hannah tried forcing him into an indent that was too small, causing his body to cramp up a bit and him yelling in pain as her petit fingers tried shoving him into the gap “Hmm too big for this one” she admitted, pulling him out and laying him into the next one that was a bit larger “perfect!” she beamed as she pinned his arms above his head and his legs down.

“Ok hold on” Clare said as she leant forwards and looped the stretchy restraints around his arms and legs “Ok try that”

Letting his body go Hannah spoke to him “Hey can you try wriggling out please? I just want to make sure I got you in there good”, this resulting in a serious of curses thrown at her.

Clare leant in and pinched his flaccid member between her thumb and forefinger “Oi! One more rude word out of you and I’ll rip this clean off you… understand?” she growled as she pulled it towards her causing a panicked scream, writhing, and babbled apologies.

Hannah smiled at Clare and looked at the tiny “Well if that didn’t get you loose, you must be secure – ok hold on” as she lowered the roller to the floor. Sitting back upright, the other girls leant in to get a good look as Hannah sat upright and lifted her slender and dainty feet from the ground, blue painted toes wriggling in anticipation. Placing her feet on either side of the toy began rolling her feet back and forth slightly, feeling the pressure in her arches instantly relieving the tension. Sitting back and sinking into the cushions, she rolled the toy backwards a bit, leaving his legs now as the highest point on the toy, and his upper body and head rolling backwards and looking down at the floor. She first placed the bottom of her left arch on top of the tiny man’s lower legs, rolling her foot down and pulling him back towards her as the wrinkles arch slowly rolled up his body until the ball of her foot met his face, as his legs were released by the arch. She kept rolling until her toes were on the toy above his head, and his feet were near the floor, before reversing the movement and bringing the ball of her foot down onto his face again as her arch now rolled down his body – only stopping once her heel connected to the surface below his feet and his body was mostly upside down on the far side of the rolled.

Hannah was sighing deeply “oh my god this is so good” as she continued this process countless times before switching feet and repeating. Opening her eyes slowly she looked at the group who were all sipping their wine and smiling at her “ok guys, I was going to just keep going until I rolled him into paste, but damn that seems unfair – I want to share with you all” removing her feet from the roller and sitting forwards to look down at the tiny. He looked a bit battered and bruised, a little blood on his face from his nose being slight squashed again and again, but otherwise alive and well. Using her left foot she pushed the toy infront of Clare and invited her to do the same “Ok, so five left, Clare you’re up!”

Clare was already lying back with her feet rolling over the toy, her eyes closed “Oh god… that is so good, I gotta get me one of these” she sighed “Err.. dare I guess…”

Interrupting her Amy jumped in “I have an idea…” looking around at the faces for approval, seeing it in all three she continued “We sill have a bit of the night ahead and we are going through these fast, so I propose a game whilst we have those two in limbo” pointing at Ellen’s bra, and the man currently being smothered under Clare’s left foot.

“I’m listening” Ellen smiled, looking down and pushing her boobs together with her hands before letting them spring apart, eliciting pained moans from her toy and making her smile

“It’s something we played at my last modelling gig while we were bored – ‘cum and live’ the concept is pretty straight forward” she explained as she reached forward and with her left hand plucked a 3-incher from the bowl, lifting him and holding him by his wrists infront of her “we each take a tiny, and you give them a good flick in the balls” she explained as she rubbed her right pointer finger around his inner thighs “Not hard enough to break them but just enough to put them in pain and basically ‘reset’ any horny inclinations they may have” moving her finger below his balls and lifting her nail until it supported them “then we go to town and make them cum however we want” lifting her nail to support his semi-erect shaft “and the last one to cum… dies” she pulled her finger away and wrapped him in her wrist “of course the method of death is decided by the winning three, and also the loser has to do a shot of something nasty. Then the other three go back in the bowl and we continue play time” she smiled at her succinct description.

Ellen jumped in “Leave the guy on the foot roller, he’s not going anywhere trust me – I’ve had one there for three days once before!”

All three agreed to this and leant in to select a tiny, fortunately there were enough around the 2 to 3 inch mark so it would all be an even contest. Each grabbing one they held their hands in close together, the tiny men looking at eachother nervously as Amy addresses them “so just encase you didn’t hear, the game is ‘cum and live’ – basically you’re all going to be forced to cum by us, the first three to blow your load will return to the bowl, the last one … well, won’t…” she smiled. “Ok ladies please hold your men like so” as she gripped hers by the left wrists and dangled him, the other three followed suit. Leaning in, she curled her right index finger against her thumb and brought it up to him, releasing and flicking him in the nut sack gently, but enough to make him grunt in pain and start writhing in pain. Once again the three ladies followed suit, and they all spread out to get some space and prepare. Ellen went to her bedroom, Hannah snuggled on the couch, Amy went to the kitchen island, and Clare went to the dining room, sitting on the floor in the corner.

“Ok, 3… 2… 1… GO” shouted Amy so all could here and with that the next game of the evening commenced.



Amy’s Perspective

Standing over the kitchen island, Amy dropped the tiny man on the counter top and leant forwards so that her face was above him, looking down on him “ok… you want to live?” the tiny nodded emphatically, still grasping his injured nuts “good, get on my hand and lie down… it’s actually in my interest to get you off, so trust me” she smiled sweetly as the tiny man stepped onto her lowered left palm and lay down flat on his back, his feet near her pinky finger and head on the webbing between her thumb and forefinger.

Raising her hand towards her face she asked him “would you like the biggest, sloppiest blowjob of your life?” her warm red wine tinged breath washing over him. The warm air and offer of fellatio caused his member to stand erect almost instantly, making him blush “aww, don’t be embarrassed little guy, it’s really a compliment” she giggled, licking her lips and lathering saliva across them as she moaned deeply. Leaning forwards she opened her mouth to reveal her cupped tongue already holding a small lake of saliva, pushing her tongue out of her mouth she flattened it and pointed down, the viscous fluid rolling towards him. He raised his crotch towards her in anticipation, and when the warm fluid touched his body and engulfed his mid-section, he lay back waiting for the next step – he was not disappointed.

Leaning forwards, Amy licked the inside of his thigh and flicked his battered sack gently, making him flinch “shhh… it’s ok… this is just for your pleasure now” she whispered at him, focussing her tongue on his now rock hard member, licking around it in circles and up and down its length. Pushing her lips into an ‘O’ shape, she rolled her tongue up and gently pushed it forwards, gripping the entirety of his shaft like the worlds biggest fleshlight. Sucking gently and pulsing her tongue up and down, the tiny man was in complete ecstasy, the sensations unlike anything he had ever felt as he started pumping his hips in time with her. After only a handful of pumps he spasmed and shot his load into her grasping tongue, screaming in pleasure as he did so. Being sure to milk him for all he was worth, Amy kept pumping and sucked harder until she was sure he was dry before standing up and shoving his body in the pocked of her leggings “Ok, I’m done!” deciding to check on how Clare was progressing.

 

Hannah’s Perspective

Snuggling back into the couch cushions, Hannah held her tiny cupped in both her hands and resting on her raised knees “hey little guy, so you know the aim of the game… Sorry about the flicking, it was the rules! Why don’t you help me win, that way you don’t have to go bye-bye yet?”

The tiny man looked up at her cute face and warm smile, dropping his guard he indicated that he would help her not lose this game.

Beaming at him she asked “ok, so what do you like most about me?” giggling at his bashful reaction “aww… come on now, is it my mouth? My butt? Do you like the idea of insertion?... or what about my feet?” the tiny man’s hands struggled to cover up his sudden semi which Hannah noticed immediately “ah… so would these help make you cum for me?” she asked as she opened her knees and lowered her hands between, the tiny man turning and staring at the blue painted nails that wriggled in anticipation. His existing semi went rock hard at this point, making Hannah coo and rub his back with her finger “Ok, looks like we have a plan, let’s get to work!” swinging herself around so she was sitting sideways on the couch, she lowered him between her feet. Letting her knees fall outwards, the soles of her feet rose with him in between leaving him in a chasm of flesh that stretched taught and wrinkled as she wiggled her digits. “Ok, let me give you a little something to help” Hannah said as she spat onto the second and third finger of her left hand, lowering it and rubbing her gift around his entire crotch, soaking in in her makeshift lubricant “what’cha waitin’ for?” she asked and pushed her left arch close enough for him to touch, positioning the ball of her right behind his back and nudging him closer. The tiny man didn’t need any more instruction and leant into her arch as the ball of her right foot on his back pushed his mid-section into the wrinkled wall. Hannah began gently grinding him between the walls of flesh, watching his face with fascination as he closed his eyes and started humping her. Hearing Amy shout that she had already finished, Hannah panicked, pulling her feet apart she reached her right hand in and grasped the man by his hips “here let me help, we don’t want to have to see you go squish yet do we now!” lifting him and pulling her left foot over her right knee. Grabbing her left foot with her left hand, she pulled it closer to her crotch as she pulled him to her face and spat on his member, before lowering her right hand and pushing him into her heel, rubbing him in circles. Pointing her toes together she made the entire sole of her foot turn to a sea of wrinkles, across which she rubbed him back and forth as she worked her way up. Reaching the ball of her foot she flexed her toes making the skin go taught, rubbing him left and right across the smooth skin, giggling quietly as she saw him gasping in pleasure. Deciding she didn’t have much time left, Hannah moved her hand up and positioned him between her big and second toe, wriggling them infront of his face for a moment before pushing him forwards. Using her dainty toes to grasp his shaft she began pumping them up and down the length of it, being sure to use enough pressure to bring him to orgasm, but not enough that she would inadvertently crush his manhood. Seeing him begin to twitch, she pumped his hips for him as her toes assaulted his shaft, until he arched his back, grabbed her toes and thrust his hips forwards, blowing his load between her digits and flopping forward over them. Pulling him back to her, Hannah licked his crotch to be sure he wasn’t faking ‘yep, salty!’ before yelling “Also done here!” brining the half conscious man down and pulling her shirt up, placing him on her toned abs and letting him rest

 

Clare’s Perspective

Sitting at the dining table, Clare addressed her toy “Ok, so you need to cum, fast… so let’s discuss options. I’ll either suck you off, jack you off with my toes, or use my fingers?… what’s your preference?”

Looking up at her, having already come to the realisation he is unlikely to make it out alive, he boldy responds “Pussy”

Raising her eyebrows Clare responds “Excuse me?”

“You heard me…” he said stepping forwards “I want to fuck your pussy”

“You don’t call the shots here little guy, remember if you don’t cum, you’re done”

“I’m done either way, its just a matter of when. If I go out, I want to go out that way” he stands cross armed and defiant

Briefly considering crushing him with her palm, Clare takes a moment to process before agreeing “ah what the hell” as she stands and pulls her leggings and panties down to her knees. Standing over him she grabs him roughly in her fist and shoved him head first into her mouth, salivating at the thought of biting down and ending him ‘no… the game’ she sighed as she hears Amy announce she had been successful ‘already? Damn!’ spitting him into her waiting right hand she lowers him to her lips, smashing the front of his body into them hard, rubbing him up and down forcing him to hump her, feeling herself getting turned on by the feeling.

Clare didn’t even hear Amy approach her from behind, until she wrapped her arms around her hips and whispered in her ear “You know, I did say it was them who had to cum, not you, right?”

Turning her head slightly Clare whispered back “Little shit wanted my pussy… he’s getting it…”

“Hmm” Amy leant in closer “Ok, you sort him, I’ll sort you” as she lowered her left hand to Clare’s clit and started gently rubbing.

Clare gasped and pulled him away from her lips, grabbing him by the legs she thrust him straight up into her, his tiny 3-inch body being pumped in and out of her, not really caring if he got hurt or not.

Amy increased the tempo of her rubbing as Clare pushed him in and out faster and faster until the combination of feelings made her orgasm. She gasped deeply as she released his legs and pushed him deep inside of her, hitting her G-spot making her spasm and moan, her legs threatening to give out but Amy held her securely.

Standing and gasping in air, Clare pushed her fingers into herself and grasped his ankle, pulling him out and holding him upside down infront of her face, Amy’s chin resting on her shoulder looking at him too “is he alive?” she asked as Hannah announced her success from the living room.

Blowing on him Clare said “Oi… wake up!”.

The thundering voice and cold air shocked him awake, gasping and spitting out Clare’s fluids, coughing in pain.

Dropping him into her palm Clare brought him to her face “did you cum?”

Shuddering, he looked at her and shook his head, his member still full erect

“Oh oh…” Amy giggled

“Ergh, come here then” and shoved him feet first into her mouth until only his chest upwards poked out of her lips, using her tongue to rub the entire front of his body, she focussed the tip of her tongue and pressure on his shaft, making him gasp in pleasure. Continuing her relentless assault on him she started sucking harder, forming a vacuum around his body and leaving him writhing in pure ecstasy. Feelign him tense up, Clare slowed her tempo and sucked harder, increasing the pressure her tongue exerted as it slathered up and down his shaft. She felt him shudder as he came onto the giant muscle, the salty taste being pulled back to her throat as she swallowed loudly. Turning around to face Amy she mumbled “cab I eet im’?”

Giggling Amy replied “No, you can’t… you beat Ellen! Spit him out” holding her hand up infront of Clare’s mouth.

Grunting in frustration, Clare spat him into the waiting palm before shouting “Done! Ellen you lost!” pulling up her panties and leggings

“I didn’t expect Ellen to lose!” Amy exclaimed “let’s go see what is taking so long”

Walking through the living room, they grabbed Hannah and dumped the three survivors back into the bowl, going to see what was happening with Ellen

 

Ellen’s Perspective

Standing beside her bed, Ellen dumped the tiny man in a heap of tangled limbs, the fall knocking the wind from him as he grasped his crotch in agony. Having flicked him a tad harder than the other girls, the tiny man had spewed instantly – the agony for him just made Ellen laugh

Towering over him she didn’t bother hiding her contempt for the tiny man “Ok, you know the game. You cum, you live… simple” sighing at his pained expression “I hope that thing still works, I really don’t want to lose – and I promise you, if you are the reason I lose then you’ll be begging for me to kill you by the time I’m done!”

The tiny man sat up, looking towards the frustrated face above him and shouted at her “Fuck off, you dumb bitch!”

Rage overcoming her, Ellen knelt down and gripped his head between the thumb and forefinger of her left hand, squeezing tightly, causing the man to scream in pain as he tried desperately to pry her fingers from his skull. Stopping abruptly and releasing him, she growled “Consider yourself lucky that this is a competition and I have a time frame to work with, otherwise I’d torture you for days… I mean, you could end like this guy” undoing her blouse and pulling it back she exposed the tiny man still strapped across her gargantuan left breast. Leaning forwards the pressure increased causing the man to strain and shake his head, groaning in pain as his limbs were pulled apart “So… let’s get your ungrateful self to cum… how shall we do this?”. Still angry at his previous outburst, Ellen almost didn’t care about the competition anymore and flicked him hard in the chest knocking him on his back, giggling as she stood back upright and lifted her meaty right foot into the air. Positioning it above him she slammed it down on his form forcing him into the bed, moving her foot around until she found him beneath the leathery ball of her foot, she raised her heel and started grinding him like a cigarette “ohh yeh bet you like that don’t ya” continuing until she heard Amy shout out.

“Hmpf” she grunted, lifting her foot from him and kneeling down on the floor, viewing the tiny man gasping for air “you nearly done?” she grunted at him “come on, whose the big man with the big voice now?” she mocked him.

Still lying on his back panting, he raised his hand and flipped her off with his middle finger, once again flashing rage through her mind and she slammed her fist down next to him, launching his body upwards before he crashed down on his back.

Leaning in, Ellen growled at him “I swear to god, if you don’t start behaving yourself you’ll regret it” grabbing one of his legs in each of her hands and pulling them outwards until he started yelling in pain. She pinned his legs in place using her left hand, the pad of her thumb on his right leg, and her index finger on his left. As he tried to sit up she pushed the outside of her palm into his chest and face, forcing him to lie prostrate and helpless. Her right hand snaked forwards, index finger pointing out and rubbing the inside of his right leg, moving upwards until it reached his exposed crotch, Ellen smiled at his helplessness as she nudged his semi-erect member out of the way and lowered the tip of her finger onto his ball sack, pushing down gently. “I could crush them now you know… One big push and they’d be gone” she applied a bit more pressure causing him to squeal in fear “and you know the best part? I’ll hide you… I won’t let the girls know you’re alive, I’ll tell them I got angry and swallowed you” Ellen looked up as she heard Hannah’s announcement of finishing her tiny off ‘damnit not long left’ she thought. “I’ll keep you tied up somewhere, constantly feeling the agony of what you’ve lost… do you want that? Or…” removing her hands from him “can you behave long enough to do what I ask?”

Quivering in terror, the tiny man’s spirit was broken at the prospect of being mutilated and kept alive in agony – looking up at her he nodded his acceptance.

“Good, now start rubbing yourself” Ellen instructed as she leant forward and spat a glob of saliva onto his crotch, watching with amusement as he instantly went hard and started rubbing himself “rub like your life depends on it…” she whispered seductively as she leant over him, her warm breath washing over him “because it does…”. Having leant forwards to get up close to her toy her breasts were now resting on the bed, the tiny man stretched across her left nipple was close to being buried below the mountain of flesh, smothered into the bed even as he screamed in pain from the force of his limbs being pulled apart. Not wanting him to expire yet, Ellen manoeuvred her breast and pushed it forwards, lifting her nipple higher to keep the tiny exposed partly to the air he needed to live. The negative effect for him of course was that this extra stretch resulted in his arms and legs being pulled further than they had been to this point – he couldn’t even scream anymore as deep breaths caused him additional agony.

Satisfied he wouldn’t suffocate, but might just snap, Ellen lowered her face closer to her current project, stopping when her lips were right above his face, close enough for him to touch – which he did, unable to help himself. Her full luscious lips and the sounds of gentle moans emanating from her throat were intoxicating, thinking if he was full size how amazing it would feel to kiss those lips.

Almost as if she could read his thoughts, her lips puckered up and planted a kiss that encompassed his full face, her tongue darting out and slathering his face and chest, exciting him beyond belief, forgetting the imminent danger he was in. Kissing down his chest to his crotch, she used her tongue to push his hand away from touching himself, wrapping the pillowy lips around his erect member, sucking as she flicked his tip with her tongue, brining him to the edge as he looked up into her eyes that were now hovering over him.

“Done! Ellen you lost!” came Clare’s voice

Ellen instantly stopped pleasuring him and sat up “fuck sake, you idiot! If you didn’t get all up in my face I would have had you – I’ve literally never lost this game before! Ergh!!” punching the bed next to him, causing him once more to fly up before crashing down. Standing up she growled at him “little shit, lets see how you like this” as she turned around, looking at him over her shoulder. Slowly she lowered her huge butt, clad in tight fitting blue jeans onto his form, stopping as her she lands on his legs, causing him to yell. Settling her weight a bit more, Ellen starts to sit upright causing her to roll slowly up his body, covering his torso, chest, and finally his head. Sitting up fully, Ellen feels him struggling under her thick arse, giggling at his plight when in walked her three friends.

“Errr… where is he?” asked Clare

Pointing behind her Ellen replied “under me… little bastard had an attitude!”

“Woah, Woah, Woah!” Amy put her hands up “you can’t kill him yet, it’s the rules!”

“Ergh for god sake” Ellen grunted, grinding him into the bed as she stood, releasing the tiny man from his almost fatal prison.

Lying still and gasping, the tiny didn’t look to be too damaged, but was clearly in pain and unable to move right now.

“Yeh babe – follow the rules! Did he cum?” Hannah asked

“Nope… I lost right… so it doesn’t matter”

“Actually the rules we agreed on said that ‘the last one to cum’ wouldn’t be returning to the bowl. If he hasn’t cum then the games still on!” Clare leant in prodding Ellen on the shoulder “that means you aren’t done yet!”

“Oh come on! Look at him, he probably doesn’t even have it in him to get it up” Ellen argued

“Hmm, let’s see shall we” Amy piped up as she leant in and over the little man, her face filling his view as his eyes locked onto hers “hey little guy, can I just check you out?” reaching her thumb and forefinger forwards and grasping his member gently, rubbing it a bit as she smiled kindly at him. Feeling him harden Amy whispered “that’s it… that’s so good! Get hard for me” winking and blowing him a kiss as his shaft fully hardened in her grip. Letting him go she turned to Ellen “Looks functional to me!”

“Fine” Ellen huffed as she approached him once more, leaning forward and curling her fingers around his body, lifting him up to her face “I guess you have to cum… hey girls, mind giving me and Hannah some privacy?”

“Sure thing” Clare replied, grabbing Amy’s hand and whispering something into her ear causing her to smile

“Ohhh good point!” Amy giggled “Ok guys don’t forget he has to live!”

Hannah and Ellen looked at eachother, Ellen jumping in “He should survive what I have planned, provided he mans up and doesn’t break”

“Good enough for me!” Clare beamed, leading Amy back to the living room, sitting down on the couch next to eachother. Clare used her foot to pull the roller back over and placed it infront of Amy, who now took her turn smothering the tiny man strapped into place with her slender feet, closing her eyes and leaning back enjoying the feeling of him struggling to breathe every time she rolled her ball over his face and paused.

Chapter 7 – Ellen & Hannah by Mamamoo

Chapter 7 – Ellen & Hannah

Closing the door behind Amy and Clare, Hannah pressed the lock button and turned around facing Ellen, grinning, knowing what was about to happen. Striding forwards, she placed her hand on Ellen’s shoulder as she circled around her, stopping behind and wrapping her hands around her waist “I did tell you earlier on not to do this… didn’t I?” she whispered into Ellen’s ear as she took the blouse off of her, dropping it on the floor carelessly.

“Well, one or two things have changed haven’t they” Ellen replied as she turned to face Hannah, dangling their prey between them by his ankle “mind holding him?”

Stepping closer, Hannah’s smaller breasts brushed the front of Ellen’s much larger chest, the tiny man strapped to Ellen screamed as he was wedged between the two mountains. Looking down at his plight, Hannah gasped “oops, sorry little guy, forgot about you” as she swivelled her upper body to free him, looking up she wordlessly opened her mouth and allowed Ellen to drop the tiny man into her maw. Snapping her jaws shut, Hannah resisted the urge to chew him up, salivating heavily at the thought as Ellen turned her around to face the bed. With one hand on each of Hannah’s hips, Ellen gently traced Hannah’s figure until she reached the waistband of her skirt, locating the zipper at the back and lowering it, allowing the skirt to fall to the floor. Holding Hannah by the hips, Ellen turned her around, looking into her eyes as she gently shoved her backwards onto the bed.

Falling onto her butt, Hannah pushed herself back and lay back on her elbows, her deep red thong acting like a cape to a bull, arousing Ellen in a way she hadn’t felt for a while, knowing that this time it was emotional and not just physical.

About to crawl ontop of her, Ellen’s arousal had the effect of hardening her nipples – the left one of which was positioned right at the lower back of the tiny strapped to her chest. The pressure of the nipple turning hard was bending his back forwards as his limbs were pulled apart, threatening to break his spine. Not wanting him to get out that easy, Ellen reached behind her back and unclipped the bra, dropping it gently on the floor by her feet and giving him the first reprieve from pain in what felt like hours. Lifting her meaty right foot over him, she dropped her toes down and grasped his naked form, lifting him and the bra and flicking it away, making sure she didn’t accidentally tread on him. Deciding to get more comfortable, Ellen also removed her jeans, leaving her naked apart from the pair of navy blue panties she was sporting. Approaching slowly, Ellen knelt on the edge of the bed and crawled up between Hannah’s legs until her hands rested either side of her body, staring into her eyes as she leant down and kissed her on the neck.

Hannah let out a small moan as she felt Ellen’s lips plant kisses along her neckline, reaching her jaw and across her face to her own lips. Locking in a passionate kiss, the tiny man held captive within Hannah’s mouth now found himself being passed between them, being battered and bruised by their tongues and when he smashed into their teeth, unable to scream for fear of inhaling their combined saliva.

After a minute of this back and forth with their toy, Ellen sucked him into her mouth and sat back on her heels, swishing him around as Hannah smiled at her. Straightening her back, Ellen cupped her breasts with her hands and slowly spat the tiny out of her mouth feetfirst, eventually falling free and hitting her chest with a wet - SPLAT – sticking to her as he slid slowly down her chest until he reached her cleavage. Pulling her breasts apart Ellen looked down at his panicked face as he slipped lower and lower, trying desperately to crawl up and out of the chasm he found himself in but ultimately unable to do anything. Satisfied he was in far enough, Ellen now pressed her boobs together covering his entire body from head to toe. Looking up at Hannah she smiled and winked as she began kneading her breasts against eachother, smothering the tiny man, occasionally pulling them apart enough for his head to emerge and gasp in air, before subjecting him to the same treatment “just gotta warm him up a bit babe” she whispered in a husky voice.

Hannah was feeling warm flushes up and down her body as she watched Ellen tenderising the tiny with her chest, reaching her hand down she realised how wet she was already and pulled her thong down, untangling it from her legs and throwing it onto the floor “you know what I want…” she responded to Ellen’s teasing comment “… give it to me”

Not needing any encouragement, Ellen leant forwards until her chest hovered above Hannah’s toned abs, and peeled her breasts apart slowly, revealing the tiny man who had coughed up a bit of blood due to the pressure. Shaking her chest she watched as his tiny form began to peel from her skin, eventually free-falling from her and crashing into Hannah’s belly, stunned by the impact. Reaching to the side, Ellen grabbed her phone and texted Clare “Better tell me how he has to be snuffed out… Don’t think he will last long at this rate”

Getting an almost instant response of “Put him between your butt cheeks and crush him (   )   ) 😉”

Whilst Ellen was on her phone Hannah repositioned herself, putting her back up against Ellen’s headrest and pillows, getting comfortable for what she knew was coming. Dropping her phone, Ellen followed her up the bed on her hands and knees, never breaking eye contact, a cruel smile stretching across her face as she directed Hannah “Pin him down for me”

Grabbing the tiny man in her dainty hands, Hannah turned him sideways so she could pull his arms to her left side, and his legs to her right, pushing him down into the soft skin and pinning him in place. Watching as Ellen lay down flat against the bed, edging forwards until her face was infront of Hannah’s glistening pussy, Hannah started breathing deeply, inadvertently pulling the man tighter causing him to squeal in pain.

Ellen leant forward, opening her mouth and allowing her tongue to roll out and touch Hannah’s pulsing lips, eliciting a small shiver from her as she worked her tongue up to her clit, which she licked and sucked on gently. Hearing a yelp coming from the tiny man, she worked her way over Hannah’s clit and ran her tongue up her toned belly until she reached the man, running her tongue in circles around him teasingly as she growled at him “you will cum… then you will die” as she opened her mouth wide and clamped her teeth down on his hips, threatening to cut him in half and causing him to scream. The giggles this gave Hannah made his body wobble as her tummy pulsed with laughter, and Ellen’s lips curled into a smile as she almost laughed at his reaction. Releasing her teeth leaving marks in his body, she clamped her lips down on his crotch and started sucking hard, his member turning solid against his will. Once she was satisfied his shaft was active and engaged she lowered her tongue and started slurping around it, moving her mouth side to side as the slurping and rubbing brought him quickly to the edge. Feeling his body begin to stiffen, she moved her tongue back and pursed her lips tight around his shaft, sucking hard enough to lift his body from Hannah’s skin as he shuddered and blew his load into her mouth yelling in pleasure. As he tried to relax and let his shaft go flaccid, Ellen refused to relent, trapping him between her lips she continued sucking as she pulled her lips back and forth, giving him the biggest blowjob of his life. The look of pleasure on his face soon turned to one of concern as she kept going at him refusing to stop, bringing his member painfully back to life. Releasing her lips she spat a huge glob of saliva onto him which splashed from his crotch, up his chest and into his face making him cough. Covered in her saliva, Ellen used her tongue to batter his member around, the thick and rough muscle giving him new feelings of pleasure. Continuing to assault him with her tongue, she felt him tense up once more as he closed his eyes and tilted his head back, she clamped her lips down on him and sucked harder than even before, his member shooting a tiny load into her mouth as he yelled in pain at being forced to go a second time so soon.

Looking up at Hannah who was already panting, Ellen directed her “let him go” as she sucked him into her mouth, trapping him between her teeth and making him beg for mercy ‘no chance mate’ she thought. Slurping him into her mouth she positioned him so he was lying on his front with his head just behind her lips, when she pushed his head and shoulders from her mouth he saw with horror that he wasn’t on Hannah’s stomach anymore, but held infront of her now dripping snatch. Not wasting a moment Ellen leant forwards and forced him head first into the folds, popping him straight through and into her love canal, causing Hannah to gasp and spasm a bit. Pushing him from her mouth into Hannah’s pussy, Ellen snaked her left hand under Hannah and squeezed her butt, whilst her right hand moved to her clit and began rubbing gently. Using her mouth to suck him out, then push him back into Hannah, Ellen felt herself lose control in the moment, feeling Hannah’s body respond to her every touch. Feeling Hannah begin to buck her hips, Ellen knew it was time, whilst he was inside her she let her lips release his legs, moving up and licking Hannah’s clit as her mouth and right hand swapped positions. Feeling Hannah tense her entire body, Ellen gripped her butt hard, licked and sucked her clit as hard as she could, and pushed her second and third finger into Hannah’s pussy, forcing the guy in as deep as he could go and hitting her G-spot, causing Hannah to scream in pleasure as she grabbed Ellen by the head and forced her face into her. Feeling her walls clamp down on Ellen’s fingers and the tiny man inside of her, Hannah was in complete ecstasy, moaning in pleasure as she lost all control.

Eventually the waves of pleasure zipping around her body began to relax, and Hannah released her iron grip on Ellen’s head, letting her up and making eye contact, smiling at eachother.

“Wow…” gasped Hannah, breathing deeply in the afterglow of their first intercourse as a couple “that was… even better… than last time…” she said between breaths.

“Mmm… glad you enjoyed yourself – my turn next time!” almost forgetting about the tiny man “Oh, sorry one moment” as Ellen started moving her fingers causing Hannah to flinch and spasm in aftershocks of pleasure. Gripping a limb, Ellen pulled him out and dropped him on Hannah’s stomach.

“Did I kill him?” Hannah asked as she prodded his side “Hey guy, you dead?”

Coughing up Hannah’s fluids, the tiny man gasped breath in, lying facedown on the soft surface, having no energy left to even move.

“Phew, that’s lucky” Ellen commented as she backed up and stood next to the bed “ok, the girls have spoken – butt crush it is!” her callous disregard for his life making the tiny man sob

“Aww don’t worry little guy” Hannah cooed at him as she rubbed his back gently “there are worse ways to go!” plucking him up by the hips and scooting over to the side of the bed “I mean look at that!” holding him up.

Ellen turned her back to Hannah’s seated form and slowly bent forwards, her thick butt stretching the blue fabric of her panties. Using her fingers she gently rolled the fabric down her thighs as she shook her butt from side to side, giving the tiny a view of his final destination, looking over her shoulder at his terrified face. Standing back upright, she placed a palm on each cheek and pulled them apart “Ok babe, place him nice and deep please”

Hannah leant forwards and pushed the tiny man deep between her spread cheeks until he was up against her puckered anus “want him in?” she asked

“Nah, not into that right now. Just need him there thanks” releasing her hands and allowing the mountainous cheeks to roll onto Hannah’s hand. Hannah released her grip on the tiny and pulled her hand out, not seeing any trace of him at all.

“Wow, really got him in there!” she commented as she grabbed Ellen’s panties and pulled them up for her

“Thanks babe” Ellen said as she turned and kissed Hannah “let’s get dressed and head out!”

Ellen put her bra back on, the tiny man sobbing instantly as his body was pulled apart once more, and elected to put on a comfy jumper and tight blue leggings. As she lifted her arms up to put the jumper on, she felt a small crack come from the tiny man and some pained wails which soon subsided ‘ah that can wait for now’ she thought to herself. Hannah on the other hand borrowed some of Ellen’s clothes that were too large for her – selecting a loose grey hoody and some light grey tracksuit pants she looked adorable.

Walking back to the living room, Ellen felt the tiny man still squirming between her cheeks, stopping and giving her glutes a squeeze, feeling him compress slightly before releasing him and continuing her stride.

Finding Amy and Clare sitting on the couch, wine glasses in hand, both resting their feet on the roller, they announced their return.

“Ah glad you made it back out!” laughed Clare “where’s the little guy?”

Chapter 8 – A Relaxing Evening by Mamamoo

Chapter 8 – A Relaxing Evening

“Ah glad you made it back out!” laughed Clare “where’s the little guy?”

Ellen returned to her seat and stood over it, spreading her legs “Where do you think?” as she dropped her butt down onto the chair as hard as she could, gyrating her hips and grinding herself into it as she felt his body start snapping and crunching “ahhh… there he goes!” she announced, sitting back and enjoying the feeling of him twitching between her bum cheeks as he expired.

“Ok so we have four left in the bowl, one on the roller, one on her left tit” Clare counted

“I think the one on my boob might be ready to go, I’m pretty sure I just felt something dislocate” lifting her jumped over her head she revealed the tiny man strapped across her left nipple, one of his legs pulled into a ridiculous angle. Looking down at him “Yeh, that leg’s gone – he’s not even screaming any more”

“Truth be told the foot roller one isn’t doing too great either. I think I got a bit carried away with the pressure” Amy admitted

“Aww poor little guys” Hannah smiled “guess they can’t handle real women!”

“Ok, how about you two finish off the lucky boy strapped to her boob, and we will finish up the foot roller?” Clare offered and everyone agreed.

Hannah scooted over to Ellen and sat on her lap facing her, looking down at the tiny toy, almost broken from his rough treatment, biting her lip in anticipation as she whispered to him “remember I said you’d maybe get something to make up for the pain…?” leaning lower “maybe your reward is a quick release from life… or maybe not, we’ll see how we feel” looking up at Ellen and winking.

Meanwhile Clare leant forward and went to grab the foot roller, as her hand touched the edge Amy’s foot came down on her hand pushing it away “just another quick roll?” she winked

“Greedy-guts!” Clare laughed “fine! Go ahead!”

Amy quickly located the tiny man and rolled her slender foot along him once more, enjoying the feeling of parts of his body pushing into her sole, relieving the stress and pain from working on her feet all day. After a couple of minutes she removed her foot and leant down, releasing him from his bonds and lifting him up to the couch, dropping him between herself on the right of the couch, and Clare on the left.

 

Ellen & Hannah

Sitting back in her chair, Ellen looked at Hannah’s kinky expression “what the heck is going through your mind right now?” she asked with a smile on her lips

“I don’t know whatever you mean!” Hannah replied with sarcastic sensitivity “I just want to ensure this little gentleman gets given a reprieve for being a well behaved boy”

“Uh-huh… that so… what do you have in mind then?”

Removing herself from Ellen’s lap, Hannah knelt on the floor and pushed Ellen’s legs apart, allowing her to get in nice and close, her face hovering right infront of her chest “Something like this maybe” she grinned before licking her lips and leaning in, planting a big wet kiss on the tiny man’s face. Rather than releasing, she instead started sucking until he began twitching, the air being sucked from his lungs. Feeling him start to go limp, Hannah released her lips allowing him to gasp in much needed air “there we go, you look much more awake now!” she clapped. Leaning back in, she licked his crotch bringing his member to attention despite his pained groans.

Flicking him with her tongue a bit more, Hannah leant in and locked his entire crotch between her lips, using suction and her dexterous tongue to quickly excite him, making him temporarily forget the pain he was in. Moaning lightly she took small breaks to speak to him.

“Mmm, you like that?” moving back and slurping his member into her mouth, sucking gently

“Yeh, you’re so big for such a little guy” licking the length of his body from his feet to his head

“I bet you’re load is going to taste soooooo good” using her tongue to rub his balls gently

Moving her left hand up Ellen’s body, she started rubbing the nipple of Ellen’s right breast through the bra, hoping this would have the desired effect.

“You’ve been so well behaved since your little outburst earlier” planting kisses all over his chest and crotch

“You deserve everything you’re about to get” puckering her lips and sucking his shaft into her mouth, her tongue lapping at the tip as she pumped her head to give a miniature blowjob.

Ellen’s right nipple had turned hard from the rubbing, so Hannah took her left hand and started gently rubbing around the outside of Ellen’s left breast. After a few rubs the nipple began to harden, once again pushing into the lower back of the tiny man causing him to bend forwards and groan in pain. As the nipple hardened his body pushed further and further out but Hannah didn’t let up. Continuing to slurp his member into her mouth she moaned at him “Yeh come on… cum before you snap… you know you want to… give it to me” intensifying her sucking and licking on his shaft until he began twitching in anticipation.

“Yeh that’s it… I’m not such a bitch am I? Like you yelled at me earlier huh, naughty boy”. Locking her lips around his crotch Hannah sucked harder and harder until he spasmed and blew a load into her mouth, gasping in pleasure.

As soon as Hannah felt him about to blow she sprung her trap, grabbing the fabric on either side of him and pulling it hard, instantly popping his remaining limbs from their sockets even as he was ejaculating into her mouth, causing his moans of pleasure to change to screams of pure agony.

Pulling away Hannah giggled at his tortured state “teach you to be mean to me earlier!” as Ellen laughed

“Wow!” Ellen said through a shocked expression “remind me not to piss you off!” she laughed as the tiny man continued yelling in pain. Leaning down she deftly released the clasps holding his arms and legs, dropping him into Hannah’s waiting hand

“See… that’s what you get for being nasty!” Hannah spat down at him “I hope this is slow…” raising him above her open mouth as she stuck her tongue out, dropping him onto the waiting platform. Pulling her tongue in she slurped his body into her maw, closing her lips and positioning his broken body at the back of her throat. Tilting her head back she swallowed, sending him down towards her stomach, alive and screaming.

 

Clare & Amy

 Dropping the battered man between them, Clare and Amy were caught off guard when he sprung up and sprinted towards the edge of the couch, momentarily taken aback by his rapid move.

Fortunately Amy was quick on the mark and raised her right foot from the floor up over the couch, and slammed it down on top of him just as he was about to reach the edge “not really sure he thought that one through all the way” she giggled “Clever though… making out he was injured and hoping to escape… too bad buddy” as she ground her foot into him a bit, just to teach him a lesson.

Clare reached forwards and snaked her hand beneath Amy’s toes, gripping the 2-inch man by the leg and pulling him from under the slender sole. Holding him upside down between them she looked at him with a hurt expression “Aww… you mean you aren’t enjoying being our little foot slave? But you felt sooooo good” she smiled at him “you took so much stress off of both of us, shame you had to ruin all that good work by trying to run…” letting go of his leg and sending him crashing into the couch below.

Clare and Amy repositioned themselves so they were both lying back against their respective couch arms, their legs stretched out forming a small arena where the man was still lying on his back, trying to catch his breath, being winded by the impact.

Clare moved her right foot and prodded him with her big toe, rolling him over onto his front before lowering the giant digit onto the back of his head, pushing it down into the couch “come on, where’s that fighting spirit gone?” she mocked him, twisting her foot slightly to grind his face down into the fabric.

Realising he would asphyxiate, his fight or flight instinct kicked in, fuelling him with adrenaline as he started thrashing trying to free himself.

“Ahhh that’s better” Amy giggled down at him as Clare removed her toe from him allowing him to jump up, head whipping around as he reviewed his surroundings – realising he was trapped.

Sitting up a bit, the girls clinked their glasses together, celebrating a fun filled night so far. “Ok, I reckon we play around with him until he breaks” Clare suggested carelessly “then maybe grab one or two of the remaining ones and go to the spare bedroom”

Amy’s face lit up “Ohhh sounds like you have this all planned out… maybe I’m not that kind of girl” smiling cheekily

“Maybe… maybe not… I guess we will have to see” snaking her right foot slowly towards the tiny man from behind whilst his attention was on Amy, she snatched him around the waist with her big and second toes causing him to scream and thrash around as she lifted him into the air. Stretching her leg forwards, the black painted nails with their prey approaching Amy’s chest.

Amy raised her hand and cupped Clare’s heel, pulling the pointed foot even closer, keeping eye contact with the tiny man who was still flailing around. Sticking her tongue out and leaning forwards, she poked her tongue between Clare’s toes trying to lick the tiny man, but his flailing kept putting her off. Frowning at him she looked up at Clare “would you mind asking him to stop moving?”

Grinning, Clare spoke down to the tiny man “Hey now… don’t come loose! Let me hold you a bit more securely” and with that she tilted her foot downwards and scrunched her toes together, getting tighter and tighter as her foot continued its movement.

Looking at the tiny man’s struggles begin to cease from the increased pressure, Amy giggled “See little guy, if you do what we say, this will go much easier for you” laughing as his face turned red and his struggles ceased, his body trapped between the toes acting as a hydraulic press on his mid-section. Leaning in once again, Amy winked at Clare signalling to release the tension and stuck her tongue between the digits, running up from his ankles to his face, prodding his shaft briefly and bringing it to attention before laughing and sitting back.

“Let me guess, even through all that he’s excited?” Clare asked grinning seductively at Amy

“Yep! Typical man” lowering Clare’s foot gently down to the couch, reaching to the bottle of wine on the coffee table and topping up their glasses, passing one to Clare. Drinking and giggling, the pair began playing with the tiny man between their feet.

Clare loosened her grip on the man slightly as Amy’s right foot approached, her slender toes splayed apart as she grabbed him around the chest and squeezed, pulling her foot to the side attempting to remove him from Clare’s grip. Playing tug of war with the tiny, the girls giggled at his pained facial expressions, until Amy finally won and pulled him from Clare’s grasp, raising her leg into the air and straightening it, flicking him around and cheering at her victory. Not having any of this, Clare brought both her feet up and slammed them into either side of Amy’s, pulling her foot down to the couch, putting her left foot on top and pinning it in place, her right toes snaked in and grabbed him by the legs, tugging him back away from Amy, laughing at her as she dragged the man on his back across the fabric.

Amy’s left foot slammed down on the tiny man’s upper body and preventing him being dragged further, scrunching her toes around she pinned his left arm between her 4th and 3rd toes, and his right arm between her 1st and 2nd, pushing his face up into the ball of her foot, squeezing hard and pulling him towards her his legs popping out from under Clare’s arch. Raising her foot with her sole exposed towards Clare, the tiny man’s body hung freely, his arms still pinned by the massive digits, the ball of Amy’s foot now resting behind his head. Grinning, Clare leant forwards until her huge brown eyes were inches from him, puckered her lips and planted a kiss on his chest, hovering for a moment before retreating again. Knowing Ellen was someone well prepared she looked under the coffee table and saw what she was shopping to find, a jar of moisturiser which she grabbed and twisted the lid off. Sticking her fingers in, she brought a dollop up and rubbed it across the tiny man’s front, before sliding her fingers around his back and applying it there also. Sitting back she looked at the tiny man covered in lotion “Might aswell make him useful” glancing up at Amy and smiling.

“Couldn’t agree more!” smiling as she scrunched her toes, threatening to snap his arms and causing him to scream, eliciting a giggle from Clare who raised her right foot and slowly brought it towards the tiny man’s face.

Hovering her foot infront of Amy’s for a moment, Clare pushed forwards, sandwiching the tiny man between their soles, pinning him in place and enjoying his panicked squirms. Both girls feeling tingles shooting up their body, they begin twisting and grinding their feet against one another, spreading the lotion on both of them and feeling his rigid body pushing into the knots in their muscles, relieving the stress that had built up. Smiling as she felt his member spring to attention, Clare lowered her foot and pressed her ball up against his crotch, splaying her toes out and stretching the leathery skin as she ground her foot feeling his member up against her as he gasped at the sensation. Not wanting him to get off quickly, Clare used her toes to grab his legs and pulled him towards her until his body was pulled taught between the two feet. Giggling, the girls pulled their feet apart, stretching him and causing him to scream, before Amy suddenly spread her toes and released his arms, causing him to drop and his back to splat into Clare’s sole, suspended upside down. Wriggling her toes in anticipation Amy slammed her foot into Clare’s grinding him between the arches of their feet.

Enjoying the feeling for a minute, Clare indicated she wanted to spread the lotion to their other feet, splaying her toes, the tiny man was now only held in place by the pressure of the feet pushing into eachother, gravity slowly taking hold as he slipped through the fleshy walls until he arrived at their heels which pushed together, compressing his chest and forcing the air from his lungs as his head and arms dangled below. Releasing their heels, the tiny man crashed once more into the couch, the soft fabric absorbing some of the impact but still leaving him dazed.

Clare pulled her feet together around the tiny man with her soles facing eachother, bringing them together and trapping him between the ball of her left foot and the arch of her right, giggling as she started rubbing the soles against eachother. The tiny man was pulled back and forth across the soles, the wrinkled and hard sections battering his body as he gave up and stopped trying to resist, feeling them squeeze tightly together before dropping him as he was snatched up by Clare’s hand.

Amy had extended her right foot out and placed it in Clare’s lap, lying back and waiting for attention which soon came. Clare grabbed the tiny man by the hips and planted him into the arch of Amy’s foot, pushing her thumb into his back and forcing him up and down her arch. Amy splayed and scrunched her toes, feeling his body working into all the creases and making her let out small, contented moans. Amy felt Clare grip his body and work it around her heel, up the outside edge of her foot, across the ball, and even pushed his body between her toes, splaying them apart one by one. As she rubbed his body across the webbing between her big and second toes Amy squeeze and released, feeling his body slow and speed up as she altered resistances, smiling at the sensation and closing her eyes. Feeling Clare lift his body from the crevice, she opened her eyes, seeing Clare grasp his shaft with her fingers and pumping it gently, turning him rock hard before dropping him onto the couch by Amy’s left foot once more. Positioning her left foot behind him, she pushed him into Amy’s arch with her ball, forcing his face into her wrinkled sole, making eye contact with Amy and winking as they began grinding their feet together, battering and squeezing him, his limps flailing as he tried to free himself.

Giggling at his plight for a minute, Amy leant forwards and grabbed the man by his arms, once more pinning them between her big and second toes, leaving him dangling infront of the ball of her foot, holding him facing away from her, Clare nodded as they both lowered their heels to the fabric. Clare understood and moved her foot closer, wriggling her toes as their feet connected, using her toes she squeezed his shaft which was still rock hard eliciting a slight moan from him. Smiling at him she began pumping the massive digits, the lotion providing lubrication for him and quickly bringing him to the edge. His entire body went rigid for a moment before spasming as he shot his load between her toes, spurting an impressive distance down the top of her foot. Increasing her pressure but decreasing the speed, she milked him for all he was worth, until she was satisfied he was completely spent, looking up at Amy and winking. With their heels still on the couch, Clare brought her toes up until they aligned with Amy’s, pushing forwards until the tips connected, the tiny man’s chest and head stuck between the balls of their feet, smothered by Clare’s skin. Unable to breathe he started thrashing his legs which were suspended in the air, trying desperately to free himself, suspecting his end was near.

Amy and Clare kept their toes connected as they pulled their heels away from eachother until the tops of their feet were horizontal, with heavy pressure between their toes and the balls of their feet. Not missing a heartbeat they began pushing into eachother, feeling the man’s frantic thrashing turn into pure panic as his head and chest were compressed between them. Leaning forwards, the girls held eachother’s hands, holding eye contact as they pushed their feet cruelly together and started grinding, crushing the tiny man’s chest to start with, his head somehow remaining intact but as the pressure increased they felt this soon give out with a loud – CRACK – peeling their feet apart, Clare caught the remains of his body before it hit the couch, and dumped it unceremoniously back into the bowl with the remaining four men who started screaming at the sight.

Chapter 9 – Ending the Evening by Mamamoo

Chapter 9 – Ending the Evening

Cleaning themselves up, all four girls returned to their seats, Hannah yawned loudly “God its getting late!” she said “I’m pretty much done after all that fun”

“Yeh same” Clare chimed in “You guys want to split these four between us” she pointed at the bowl “god I feel drunk”

“Yeh same, and sounds good” Ellen replied “you guys want to crash in the spare room?”

“Yes please” Amy said, tipping the remainder of the wine between the girls glasses “mind if we borrow a couple of your toys?”

Ellen reached in and pulled out the dildo with the perforated tip that Hannah had expressed interest in earlier “sure, just gotta keep this one for this curious girl here”.

The girls clinked their glasses and finished their drinks, Ellen and Hannah reached into the bowl grabbing two 3-inch tinies before waving goodnight and retreating to Ellen’s room.

Looking down into the bowl, Clare grabbed the remaining two tinies, one 3-inches and the other 2- inches and stood as Amy rummaged through the toy box “I’ll pick some stuff and meet you next door” she winked at Clare who complied.

 

Clare & Amy

Stepping into the room with the two tinies, Clare wanted to give Amy a real show, so she dropped the tiny men on the bed “Now if either of you move, I’ll snap your legs” she threatened, stripping until she stood naked. Stepping over the two men, she lay on the bed in a seductive pose, waiting for Amy to enter.

A minute later Amy walked in, holding a light blue dildo connected to a strap, stopping as she saw Clare on the bed, lying on her side, legs crossed, hand supporting her head, with the two tiny men standing just infront of her, completely focussed on her amazing yoga body. Stripping herself off, Amy looked at Clare “Well… I guess someone is ready for some fun” closing the door behind her “you know… we’ve spent all night dominating these worthless bugs… I want to dominate you now”

Clare felt her pulse quicken, spinning her body slowly so she was lying on her back, opening her legs and inviting Amy to take her shot “If you think you’ve got it in you” she growled at her, feeling herself moisten already.

Amy lifted the toy she had chosen, inspecting it with feigned interest before lowering it to her waist, stepping into the strap and clasping it around her bum, releasing her hands and showing the toy to Clare “we have two tiny men… The bigger one is number one, the second is number two… tell me which one you want attached to this” as she rubbed the shaft seductively.

Gulping, Clare responded “Number two” causing the tiny man to stop staring at her incredible breasts and abs, and turning in shock as Amy grabbed him with her right hand, raising him until he reached the strap-on. Laying him on his back on the toy, she grabbed the built in straps and tied them to his arms and ankles, leaving him spread eagled on top of the dildo, his feet facing towards the tip and his head closer to Amy.

“Pass me the other one, then suck this dildo like it’s a cock” she ordered Clare.

Clare grabbed the larger of the tinies and placed him into Amy’s outstretched hand, which clamped down around him as Clare approached the dildo and took the tip into her mouth. Slowly she pulsed her head forwards, taking a bit more in each time, until her lips reached the tiny man’s feet causing him to scream in panic. Continuing to take it into her maw, she kept going until she reached his chest, where she couldn’t go any further, retreating her mouth and leaving most of him, and the shaft covered in her spit.

Satisfied, Amy knelt down and pushed Clare’s legs apart, reaching in and licking the length of her already glistening lips, tasting her as she moved up and down licking as she went. Moving up to her clit, Amy started licking and sucking gently, brining the tiny man in her fist down and rubbing him into Clare’s lips, brining out small gasps from her, turning her on and making her wet. Standing back to full height, Amy put the shirnky into her mouth and pulled Clare to her feet, embracing her in a long passionate kiss, passing the tiny morsel back and forth between them, battering and bruising him.

Eventually pulling away, Amy turned Clare around and forced her onto the bed on her hands and knees, spitting the tiny from her mouth, she lowered him to Clare’s left foot and pulled her toes apart, forcing the tiny man into the crevice below all five “try not to scrunch too hard, or you’ll snap him” she growled down to Clare in a husky voice. Looking down at the face of the tiny strapped onto the strap-on Amy winked at him, before grabbing Clare by the hips and slowly guiding the tip to her soaking wet pussy. As the dildo tip touched her lips, Clare shuddered slightly, panting in anticipation as Amy rubbed the tip up and down, collecting Clare’s juices.

Stepping forwards slightly, Amy gently pushed the tip into Clare’s lips, feeling it pass through as it entered her, holding here for a moment as Clare adjusted to the feeling. Amy pulled the tip out slightly before pushing it in further, allowing Clare to adjust as the rubbery plastic penetrated her again and again, reaching deeper into her each time. Once the shaft was deep enough that the tiny man’s feet were inside Clare, Amy stopped pulsing and instead slowly pushed forwards, watching with glee as he slowly disappeared into her, her devouring lips rolling up his legs, his crotch, past his hard member, up his stomach and chest, until only his head remained. Leaning forwards slightly Amy whispered “Now he’s all inside you…” as she pushed in further, his head disappearing into Clare’s tunnel, holding him there for a moment before retracting him and the dildo “enjoy little guy” she whispered, pushing the shaft into Clare once more.

Feeling the tiny man’s head pop past her lips and into her, Clare was on cloud 9. She had literally never felt something this intense – between the feel of Amy’s hands on her hips, the large dildo within her, the tiny man squirming inside her, and the other one trapped between her toes. Giving her toes a small scrunch, the tiny screamed in pain as he almost burst – the pressure of her foot bent against the bed was bad enough, any additional push from her threatened to pop his entire body.

Feeling Clare responding to all of the sensations, Amy continued humping her, forcing the tiny man in and out of her with increasing and decreasing tempo, wanting to bring Clare to the edge and keep her there as long as she could.

“Oh my god… this… this is… insane…” moaned Clare as Amy continued penetrating her

“You think this is good…” Amy pushed forwards until the entire shaft was inside Clare, pushing into her G-spot as she reached down and pulled the tiny from her toes “… wait for this” as she threw the tiny man into her mouth, sloshing him around and covering him in saliva. Happy he was completed drenched, she leant forwards and spat him out, landing on Clare’s lower back with a loud – SPLAT – he sat up coughing, given no time to recover before Clare’s right hand grabbed him and squeezed him in her fist, covering his face and blinding him.

Continuing to pulse the dildo in and out of Clare, Amy brought her fist down to Clare’s toned butt, using her left hand to spread her cheeks apart, feeling Clare gasp in pleasure. Lowering her fist further, she forced the tiny man’s feet into Clare’s puckered anus, which pulsed at the touch.

Clare lowered her head to the sheets and bit down, feeling the tiny man’s feet ticking her anus as the other was forced into her vagina, struggling not to lose all control she gripped the sheets with her hands and moaned deeply.

Amy leant in and spat onto Clare’s anus, offering additional lubrication as she worked the tiny man’s legs into her, pulsing him up and down deeper and deeper each time. The tiny had clearly caught on by this point and was screaming frantically as he tried to thrash his way out, this serving only to give new highs of pleasure to Clare who was now moaning deeply. Finally reaching over his waist, the tiny was chest deep in Clare, her muscles gripping him and refusing to let him get out, allowing Amy to remove her hand from him. Grinning down at him, she continued pulsing the strap-on into Clare as she grasped her cheeks, pushing them together and smothering the man in the walls of flesh, causing him to kick and squirm.

Clare let out a loud moan at the sudden sensation, feeling waves of pure bliss roll through her entire body, she didn’t know how much longer she could hold on for.

Sensing this, Amy released her cheeks and gripped the man protruding from her with her right fingers, her left grabbing Clare’s hip, pulsing faster and harder as she rammed the strap-on into her again and again, now also pushing the tiny man slowly deeper into her butthole, feeling her entire body begin to quiver. Growling huskily at her “Yeh that’s it babe… take it… take it all… you’re going to cum and crush both of these tiny men… DO IT” she yelled feeling Clare’s orgasm build. Stepping forwards, Amy forced Clare’s body down onto the bed, straightening her legs and arms as she pushed down ontop of her, pushing the tiny man all the way into her anus as the dildo rammed deep and sent Clare over the edge

Clare let out an ear-piercing yell of pure pleasure, giving her the strongest orgasm she had ever had in her life, pushing her face into the mattress as she yelled and all of her muscles contracted and spasmed. The tiny man in her butt was constricted as the muscles clamped down around him, forcing the air from his lungs as wave after wave caused her to tighten more and more, until – SNAP – the pressure broke him completely, snapping his spine and ending him. Inside her vagina, the same was happening to the tiny man strapped to the dildo, the muscular walls clamped down and forced the air from his lungs, but somehow he didn’t break or snap, instead as the aftershocks began to die down, the air in his lungs was replaced with her juices as he tried to hold what little breath he had left. Unable to hold any longer his body involuntarily breathed in, sucking her love juices down his throat and into his lungs as he lost consciousness.

Holding still for a moment, Amy pulsed the strap-on gently, eliciting aftershocks of pleasure from Clare, who was gasping for breath and barely moving. Slowly retracting the dildo, it exited with a slight pop sound, causing Clare to spasm once more, her butt pushing part of the tiny man’s head from her. Gently, Amy gripped the skull and pulled him up and out, each ridge of his body causing Clare to gasp once more until he was finally out. Looking at him Amy thought ‘how pathetic’ tossing his body onto the floor, and looking down at the dildo attached to her crotch, as she looked down she saw his chest convulse and spew out Clare’s juices “Oh wow… he survived” she said genuinely taken aback.

Rolling onto her back, Clare opened her glazed eyes, and without saying a word reached forward and yanked the tiny man from the dildo, lifting him up as she joined Amy in a kneeling position. Grabbing Amy by the throat, she pulled her head forwards kissing her passionately for a moment before leaning back, still gasping in air from her recent experience. Letting go of Amy’s throat she grabbed her jaw and opened her mouth, raising the tiny man who had now regained some consciousness infront of it. Looking forwards at her maw, the tiny man went limp, all fight having been broken out of him, just wanting it to end. Pushing him past Amy’s lips, Clare pushed her mouth shut and leant in, kissing her shoulders, neck, and her face. Lowering her head to Amy’s shoulder, Clare put her ear against her throat and waited.

Amy swished the tiny around her mouth a bit, chewing lightly on his body and sucking hard to elicit more panic from him, wanting him to scream for her. Biting down hard on his foot she finally got her wish as he let out a yell of pain, short lived as she pulled him to her throat and swallowed hard as she tilted her head back.

Clare felt the lump move down Amy’s throat and heard a muffled scream coming from within, making her giggle. Sitting back she looked at Amy who leant in and kissed her, pulling the duvet cover back and inviting Clare in. Clare didn’t argue, she just lay down and heard Amy remove the strap-on before snuggling in beside her, spooning her and wrapping her arms around her waist, laying there they both let sleep take them.

 

 

Hannah & Ellen

Bouncing into the room, Hannah dumped the two men onto the bed and stripped out of Ellen’s clothes, as Ellen shut the door Hannah ran over and shoved her into it, grabbing her face and passionately kissing her lips and moving to her neck as she stripped her naked too. As Hannah pulled Ellen’s panties down, Ellen paused.

“One sec babe” Ellen whispered as she pulled her butt cheeks apart, the mangled body of the previous tiny falling and crashing into the floor.

Watching the goddesses standing in a naked embrace and making out passionately, the two men were stunned, until one decided to use the distraction to make a break for it. He ran to the side of the bed and rappelled down the sheet that was conveniently hanging off, until he hit the floor and ran for cover away from the bed. Getting to the chest of draws he slipped under as the girls returned to the bed, and heard their frustration.

Looking down at the tiny man that was standing, sporting an erection, Hannah growled at him “god damn it! Where did he go?”.

Not wanting to reveal what he had seen, the tiny man looked down and went silent, causing anger to rip through Ellen who reached forwards and grabbed him in her right fist, bringing him up and squeezing him “look here you little shit, one of you two survives tonight, one doesn’t… if you want to be the one to live to see tomorrow, then tell us where he went”.

Unable to stop himself he pointed at the chest of drawers.

Watching from under the chest, the tiny man was filled with rage when he saw the other man point at his hiding spot. Feeling he had nothing left to lose, he emerged from his spot and sprinted towards the door, thinking he might be able to find a way out. As he neared the door, his gaze fell on the other tiny that had perished between the giantesses butt cheeks, slowing for a moment he looked around and was shocked to see Ellen standing right behind him, reaching out and prodding him with her toes, knocking him over.

Landing on his front, he began scrambling forwards until the ball of Ellen’s right foot touched down infront of him, her heel lowering and pushing into his back, threatening to crush him as the pressure increased. As the pain became unbearable the foot lifted, gliding away from him before hovering over the remains of the tiny man before him, unable to avert his gaze he watched in horror as she slammed the ball of her foot down on him, crushing most of his body instantly.

Seeing the tiny man roll over and try to sit up, Ellen slammed her meaty sole onto his chest and grasped him with her toes, bringing him up to her as she grabbed him in her left hand. Turning and facing Hannah she told her to lie on the bed, which she did. “Ok, so you get to live I guess” she said to the tiny in her right hand “just gotta secure you” as she handed the doomed one to Hannah to hold. Reaching onto the floor, Ellen grabbed one of her socks and dropped the guy into it, before slipping her left foot in. Feeling him trapped under her toes, she scrunched him a few times before turning back to Hannah “Ok, time for some education” she said seductively as she raised the dildo and dangled it between her fingers.

“Ohh exciting!” Hannah giggled “Are you as interested as I am?” she spoke to the little man who had gone silent, watching as Ellen prepared the toy.

Ellen gripped the shaft of the dildo in her left hand, and twisted the tip off with her right, exposing an indent where a tiny could be placed “so he goes in here, then this goes in there” she pointed at Hannah’s snatch.

“Wow that’s so cool! Here you go” passing the tiny to Ellen who shoved his bottom half into the shaft before picking up the tip and twisting it back on over his torso and head, leaving the tiny man standing but somewhat cramped in the space. Looking at him, Hannah sat up “but what are the little holes for?”

“Ah that’s the fun part…” Ellen brought the tip up to her lips and stuck it into her mouth, slathering her saliva across the end, pushing it into her throat until most of the shaft was hidden, slowly pulling it out with a wet – POP – sound. Handing it to Hannah she told her “open it up”

Hannah twisted the tip off, looking down at the wet man “Oh cool! So fluids can get in, that’s awesome!” as she shoved the tip back on and twisted it into place, sealing the man in there once more and passing it back to Ellen before flopping onto her back, raising her right leg and playfully dropping her foot onto Ellen’s shoulder “Let’s try it out shall we?” she smiled.

Winking seductively, Ellen flopped down on her left side on the bed next to Hannah who rolled to her right to face her, starting at eachother before kissing passionately, running their hands along eachother’s bodies and embracing the moment. Still holding the dildo in her right hand, Ellen poked it gently into Hannah’s thigh before dragging it up towards her crotch, there she held it before playfully touching the tip to Hannah’s lips making her smile and bite her lip. Not breaking eye contact Ellen dragged it up the rest of the way to her face, positioning it between the two lovers, the tiny man inside banging on his prison trying futilely to escape, achieving nothing more than grabbing their attention.

Both looking down at him for a moment, the girls looked back at eachother and smiled as they reached forwards, mounts open and tongues protruding, licking the long shaft from bottom to top, covering it in their saliva, before Hannah grasped it over Ellen’s hand and guided it towards her own mouth. Forming an ‘O’ with her lips, Hannah inserted the shaft and slowly pushed it deeper into her mouth, getting about halfway before stopping and almost gagging, removing it slowly as she sucked as much saliva from her mouth as she could and spitting it onto the toy.

 

For the tiny man inside, this was rapidly turning from a sexy display into an uncomfortable hell. The humidity was rising, and more and more of the hot blonde’s saliva was seeping through the holes, making his skin itch where it was making contact. In addition, the cramped position he was in was making his posture feel uncomfortable, something that he guessed was probably the least of his concerns right now.

 

Watching Hannah take more of the toy into her mouth than she had expected, Ellen nodded approval, smiling as Hannah began retracting it, clearly aiming to add as much saliva to the device as she could. Ellen traced her right hand down Hannah’s left side, reaching her hips and pushing her onto her back as she finally pulled the toy from her maw, looking at it in wonder as the tiny man inside had stopped trying to escape. As Hannah licked the shaft one more time, Ellen lowered her hand and placed it across Hannah’s already moistening pussy, rubbing her fingers around her lips gently, causing Hannah to gasp softly. Turning her head and looking into Ellen’s eyes, Hannah dangled the dildo infront of her face, daring her to make use of it.

Ellen grasped it softly and pulled it from Hannah’s grasp “check this out” flipping a small switch on the base, causing bright LED lights within the toy to illuminate “now he will be able to see everything in there” tracing the down Hannah’s chest and toned abs, over her stomach until she reached the glistening lips. Rubbing the tip gently into them as she rolled onto her hands and knees and crawled over her legs, hovering over her. Looking up and winking, Ellen dropped her head and began licking, sucking and gently kissing Hannah’s clit resulting in small gasps as Hannah felt tingles shooting up and down her body. Still rubbing the dildo into Hannah’s lips Ellen gently applied more pressure, feeling the tip pop between the lips and into Hannah. Smiling to herself she intensified her oral attentions as she slowly pushed the toy in, pulled out, in deeper, out again, loving the feeling of Hannah’s body responding to her every move. Pausing briefly, Ellen pulled her face away and moved her arms under Hannah’s legs, pushing them up so her calves rested on Ellen’s shoulders, lifting her back up and tilting Hannah’s pelvis skyward before continuing her play. The dildo now pointed downwards, Ellen began pumping it deeper into her, wiggling it around as she pulled it back out, repeating the process and slowly bringing Hannah waves of pleasure as she started moaning.

 

Meanwhile inside the toy, the tiny man was being put through hell, thinking it was bad enough when he was first thrust into the giantess with the heavy yet strangely intoxicating scent, gravity was now his enemy, mashed into the perforated tip whilst he was upside down. As the pumping increased he noticed more of her fluids building up, leaking through more and more, covering his body, but most concerningly starting to pool around his face. He tried crouching his legs and pushing away from the tip with his hands which bought him a little space, but he really had nowhere to go.

 

Ellen was enjoying watching Hannah writhing in pleasure, here eyes closed and hands stretched out grasping at the sheets, her legs pulsing against Ellen’s shoulders. Leaning her head, Ellen began planting kisses onto Hannah’s legs when they suddenly crossed around the back of her neck pulling her forwards slightly. Looking up Ellen started into Hannah’s bright blue eyes, showing more than just lust, a semblance of emotion and caring, before they closed again and her legs relaxed. Feeling driven to make this amazing for Hannah, Ellen pushed the dildo in as deep as it would go and released it, shuffling back as she lowered Hannah’s legs to the bed, wordlessly rolling her onto her front and bringing her up onto her hands and knees, bending forwards and kissing her fabulous butt as she grasped the dildo once more.

 

Being thrust deep into the girl was bad enough, but the tiny man was completely unprepared for what came next, his world rapidly flipped around, dislodging him from his attempt at keeping his head free from the pooling juices and resulting in his head and chest smacking the dildo case hard. Seeing stars and winded, he attempted to get his bearings and breathe, this turning to flailing and choking as he realised he had fallen face first into the rising tide of fluid. Pushing himself back as far as he could from his prone position he managed to keep his head above the levels, breathing in as best he could, his skin itching all-over, strangely enough though he found himself aroused. Looking around, he could make out the deep red colour of the passage his prison was thrust in thanks to the lighting, and with horror he noticed that whilst previously there was a small spattering of fluid in the toy, this had now risen to a large puddle.

 

Thrusting the toy in and out of her, Ellen reached around Hannah’s butt and started rubbing her clit, bringing additional waves of pleasure through her entire body, bringing her left foot up and placing it next to Hannah’s knee for balance, she completely forgot about the tiny man who had by now slipped under the ball of her foot. The sudden movement and impact of her hard, leathery ball forcing him down caused him to squirm, bringing a smile to Ellen’s face as she had another idea, reaching down and roughly pulling the sock off the tiny man was thrown out onto the directly below Hannah. He looked up in wonder for a moment, before Ellen’s left hand grabbed him and brought him up, mashing him hard into Hannah’s clit where she ground him into it, causing him pain but also bringing his member to life, the warm wet feeling turning him on.

Hannah was in pure ecstasy by this point, the array of physical and emotional feelings that had been simmering for months all coming to a head, Ellen’s expertise in what she was doing to Hannah was icing on the cake.

Continuing to thrust the toy in and out of Hannah, Ellen pulled the tiny man away, smiling and she noticed he was sporting an erection. Bringing him to her face she rolled her tongue out and pulled his body down it, tasting Hannah on him, bringing her new levels of excitement as she spoke to him “wow little guy, looks like you’re enjoying this almost as much as us” she said in a seductive voice “maybe you can enjoy it just as much” reaching forwards she placed him between Hannah’s toned butt cheeks, smiling as she grabbed the left one, pulling it away from the right before smashing it back across, burying the tiny man within the flesh and grinding it together. Releasing the cheek which fell back, the tiny man rolled down the inside and stopped right infront of Hannah’s anus, trying to push himself back he felt a giant finger on his back push him forwards, forcing his body into the muscle which pulsed expectantly.

Hannah gasped as she felt the tiny body touch her there, she hadn’t done much in that space before, but the thought of him touching her was like heroin right now.

Ellen looked down at the tiny man pinned between the hole and her finger “I know I said you’d live through the night but I’ve changed my mind… there is now a condition to your survival…”

The tiny man tried squirming free but this only served to cause Ellen to push him down harder, forcing his chest into her anus and causing Hannah to gasp.

“Stop it or I’ll shove you headfirst in there” she growled “or maybe you’d like to join your friend in here?” she gestured to the dildo still thrusting and twisting around inside Hannah. “You’ll live if you can cum into her arsehole before she cums… simple!... but I’d get to work if I were you” releasing her finger from his back, deciding to be nice and spitting a glob of saliva onto his target.

Not wasting a moment of time, the man flopped forwards, inserting his raging hard-on into the tight muscle infront of him, the saliva helping him penetrate quickly. Wedging himself between her cheeks to keep himself in place as Hannah rocked and writhed, he started humping, the hole quivering as he pounded it as hard as he could, the warm tight feeling actually really nice.

Smiling down at the pathetic man, Ellen slowed her rate of thrusting but began twisting the dildo as it moved in and out of Hannah, resulting in loud moans of pleasure as Hannah quivered.

 

Beginning to panic as he watched the fluids keep rising, the tiny man tried to stay calm – something not easy to achieve given his current predicament. Fortunately he had managed to prop himself into a sort of plank that kept his head up high, wedged hard enough that the pulsing movements wouldn’t dislodge him. Hearing voices from outside he tried to make out what was being said, but was unable to get it given the cacophony of sounds around him. Besides the squelching sounds of the toy thrusting in and out of her vagina, he could hear the gurgle of her stomach, and could even feel every time she moaned, a loud, low rumbling sound which resonated through his very body. Momentarily taken off guard, he found the pace of thrusting slow down, but instead of a reprieve this turned almost deadly as the toy he was encased in began turning, initially causing his head to roll below the build-up of juices which entered his eyes, nose and mouth before he turned the right way up again, coughing as he gasped in air. Wiping the viscous and sweet fluid from his face, he felt his prison begin to twist once more, again threatening to engulf him, forcing him to spread his legs to stabilise himself and perform a small sit up as his back slurped into the small lake of fluid. Having to repeat the process of pushing himself up when face down, and sitting up when on his back soon took a toll on his body.

 

 

Ellen leant forwards and growled at the tiny man humping her lover’s arsehole “Yeh you filthy little bug… do what I tell you” reaching her left hand across Hannah’s left cheek, pushing it in and rolling it over him, the pressure forcing him deep into her anus, the entire process actually feeling good to the tiny man. Rolling her cheek back and forth a few times, she then traced her fingertips slowly over Hannah’s hip, across her stomach, and down towards her crotch. Reaching Hannah’s clit she once again began rubbing gently and in time with the pulsing of the dildo, bringing high pitched squeaks from Hannah’s mouth.

“Oh… my… god…” Hannah gasped “I… I… I…” struggling to form words in her elated state “I’m going to… to… cum” she gasped.

The tiny man clearly heard this and with a monumental effort he pumped himself harder into her, closing his eyes as he felt the amazing sensation. As Hannah’s body began tensing, her anus tightened and pulsed, grabbing the tiny man’s shaft and making him gasp as he came into her and spasmed.

Ellen noticed this ‘lucky bastard’ as she drove the dildo deep and twisted it hard, her other hand rubbing Hannah frantically, feeling Hannah’s entire body tense for a moment before her head dropped to the pillow infront of her, her back arching, and her hands started twitching and grasping at the bed sheets.

The tiny man had been stable, but as the giantess he had just humped dropped her head, he bounced out of his position of relative safety and landed on her lower back, the entire thing acting like a giant slide, sending him tumbling down her back before crashing into the back of her head, bouncing off and landing hard on the sheets.

Ellen watched the tiny man go flying and decided to leave him, not wanting to interrupt her or Hannah who was now in the throes of her orgasm.

Hannah felt something hit her head but she didn’t care, the feelings inside her were beyond anything she had ever felt before. Feeling Ellen’s hand rubbing her faster and faster and the dildo now deep within her twisting, she orgasmed harder than she ever had before, biting down on the pillow as she screamed loudly in pure ecstasy, her hands grasping the bedsheets as her body was rocked by the orgasm, her muscles spasming and twitching uncontrollably, her legs almost giving out but held up by Ellen’s embrace. Losing full control of her body she spasmed in bliss, yelling and moaning deeply as she felt tingles wrack across all of her, feeling better than ever. Her vagina walls clamped down hard enough to stop the twisting motion of the dildo which Ellen released, the feeling of it inside her kept her orgasming as Ellen’s fingers continued rubbing her clit.

Dropping her crotch to the bed and lying flat with her legs splayed apart around Ellen’s kneeling form, Hannah lay panting as the aftershocks of her monumental orgasm left her almost paralysed, eyes closed she was barely able to breath, gasping in air as she felt her body twitching.

 

His energy reserves dwindling, the tiny man was suddenly thrown forwards to the tip of the toy he was encased within, pointed in a downwards angle informing him that the giantess he was within must have leant forwards. He watched almost in slow motion as his head approached the rising lake of fluid, now pooled in the tip of the toy, before passing through it and smashing hard into the end of the dildo, causing him to see stars and gasp some of his air. Feeling his prison twist around, he was submerged from his head to chest, panic overtaking him as he felt himself need to breath. Managing to push his arms up and forwards in the centre of the dildo tip and crouching his free legs, he managed to just force his head above the liquid and gasp a breath before falling back in, repeating this process desperately in order to survive.

He felt more than heard her scream, the high-pitched sound reverberating through his very body as her walls clamped hard, immobilising the prison he was within, allowing him to push his head from the fluid and breathe, relieved that his ordeal was soon to be over. This relief soon turned to concern as he heard the walls of the dildo begin to creak, the monumental pressure bearing down would clearly be enough to crush the life out of him, thankful he was safe he still had concerns as the pressure didn’t seem to relent. The creaking continued and a loud – CRACK – made him jump, not sure where the sound came from but hoping the integrity of the plastic stayed. Feeling something glob onto the back of his neck, he craned his head around and looked up in horror. The pressure from her orgasm was clearly squeezing the fluids from her vagina walls, and with no space this was being forced through the perforations in the dildo, he could only stay still and watch as streams of fluid rolled into his prison, rapidly raising the fluid level until his face was submerged once more – this time he had nowhere to go and held his breath as long as he could.

Feeling his lungs burning, a sudden moment of zero G gripped him as the giantess dropped herself down flat, as her body hit the bed he slammed down into the lake of fluid, fortunately able to push himself up and release his head, gasping in air and her love juices at the same time, causing his body to wrack with coughs – but he was alive – he had survived.

 

Opening her eyes and turning her head to the left, Hannah saw what had collided with her head… the tiny man that had humped her butt minutes before, standing inches from her face staring at her. Not even thinking Hannah reached her shaking left hand up and grasped him in her fist, squeezing him as she continued gasping in air “I could… could use… a… snack” as she pulled him towards he open mouth screaming.

Reaching forwards and holding her hand gently Ellen whispered “I promised if he came before you that we wouldn’t kill him”.

This elicited a disappointed grunt from Hannah who tossed him over her shoulder to the foot of the bed, rolling onto her back and pushing herself into a semi-seated position against the pillows, staring at Ellen with glazed eyes as she continued panting. Reaching down she slowly removed the dildo from her pussy, feeling her walls quiver as the ridged edges hit her nerves, making her gasp again. Finally removing it fully she held it upright as Ellen leant forwards, both curious to see the result.

“Wow, half full” Ellen winked at Hannah

“Can’t believe he’s… alive…” Hannah breathed deeply taking a moment to collect herself before bringing the toy close to her face “Did you enjoy that? I know I did” looking at the tiny man submerged up to his waist in her juices “you should have… you know how lucky you are to have been inside me? Not many men can claim that… fewer too have lived through it” pushing her exhaustion aside and rallying, she placed the toy upright on the bedside table and rolled off the bed.

As Hannah walked to the foot of the bed, Ellen remained on her knees, twisting her upper body to watch her, curious about where the comments came from.

Reaching to the floor, Hannah retrieved Ellen’s sock and grabbed the tiny man still at the foot of the bed “good boy… you’re going nowhere until I say so” crawling onto the bed and mashing him into Ellen’s left sole pushing him hard enough to make him squeal in pain. Smiling she rolled his body down the wrinkled and compressed arch until he reached Ellen’s toes “now stay here” as she used her fingers to force his body into the crevice beneath the massive digits, before pulling the sock onto Ellen’s foot for her.

“Thanks babe, I…” Ellen started but was interrupted by Hannah wrapping her arms around her waist, kissing and biting her neck, still breathing deeply. Ellen felt tingling running down her sides as Hannah’s teeth nibbled her skin “well now, where did thi…” interrupted once more as Hannah shoved Ellen forwards onto her hands and knees, before pushing her hips and rolling her hard onto her back.

“Lie against the pillows” Hannah ordered, an uncommon dominating look plastered across her face, Ellen complied immediately, lying back across the small mountain of softness in a semi-elevated position. She immediately dropped forwards and started eating Ellen out, causing Ellen to gasp deeply, her tongue flicking around her lips and clit lathering saliva across them. Reaching over Hannah grasped the still half full dildo “still half full… good”

Ellen started explaining “Yeh its designed so the fluid can get forced in but can’t get OUT!” yelling the final word as Hannah brought the toy down and shoved it hard into Ellen’s lips, popping it instantly into her vagina “Oh… god…” Ellen gasped as Hannah lowered her head and started sucking her clit, rotating the toy and pulsing it into her

 

Feeling the giantesses body roll onto her back, the tiny man felt he was finally safe, he had survived the ordeal and just had to wait to be removed. This shortly happened as he felt the walls relax, but still pulse against the toy as he was pulled out of her, holding the toy upright all the fluid fell to the base of the dildo, submerging him up to his waist in the fluid as the giantess said something to him, the sounds muffled. As the giantess put the prison down upright on the bedside table, he wondered when she would let him out, watching through the plastic at the large shapes of the women, the plastic made foggy due to the fluid covering it so he couldn’t really make anything out. Seeing the shapes move around back onto the bed he was filled with horror as the smaller frame of the blond reached over and grasped his prison once more, lifting him and bringing him straight between the legs of the larger giantess. Not having much time to react he tried to position himself as the toy was roughly shoved into the second woman’s vagina, terrifying him that he wouldn’t make it out this time.

 

Ellen was gasping deeply as Hannah worked the toy in and out of her, Hannah’s mouth and tongue pulling and sucking at her clit and sending tingles throughout her body. She was already turned on by dominating Hannah, and now Hannah’s unexpected and forceful rebuttal brought her new levels of excitement. Raising her knees slightly to get a better angle, she felt the tiny man trapped within the crevice of her left toes squirm in pain as the pressure of the mattress forced him deeper within them. Smiling she scrunched and flexed her toes, dragging him in deeper until she felt his face stuck by the webbing between her big and second toes, pinned in place unable to escape as she squeezed and released his body, threatening to pop it like a grape at any moment.

Hannah meanwhile was using the same technique that Ellen had used on her, pushing the dildo in and twisting it before pulling it out, all the while using her dextrous tongue to maximum effect, talking to Ellen as she moved in and out “yeh baby… you think you’re the rough one… just wait for it… I’m going to make you cum…”

Hannah’s dirty talk was turning Ellen on beyond belief, leaning back and closing her eyes, focussing on the feelings as she felt her juices begin gushing around the toy that was being thrust into her.

 

Thankful that his prison was on a slight incline and that the fluid was still mostly pooling around his lower half, the man prayed that this one would cum quicker so he could be removed. Looking down  at the illuminated fluid, he suddenly felt huge globs of the second giantesses fluids splattering down onto him. Looking up thinking ‘no’ he could already see her excretions were far larger than the petite blonde, noting within minutes that the fluid had crept up to above his hips. Hearing muffled words outside, he hoped that this was a quicker experience, looking around at the red walls that enclosed him.

 

Ellen was on cloud nine, the feeling of Hannah and the toy was brining shooting tingles from her hands to her feet, leaving her completely in her own world until she felt Hannah’s oral attentions cease as the bed rocked below her. Opening her eyes she looked up at Hannah’s standing form who reached down with her hands out.

As Ellen grabbed her hands, Hannah ordered her “Get on your knees… now”.

Complying, Ellen swivelled her legs behind her and propped herself upright on her knees as Hannah knelt behind her, kissing and biting her neck once more.

As Ellen’s feet met their new position, the bed pushed them into a bent shape, the tiny man who was stuck in the crevice of her toes was now squeezed tight by them as they were forcibly curled inwards, giving him difficulties in breathing.

Recaching both hands around Ellen, Hannah grasped the dildo once more in her right hand and continued thrusting it in and out of Ellen, twisting as she did so, her left hand rubbing her clit in small circular motions which slowly grew in size and speed. Whispering into her ear “Enjoy this feeling…” biting her neck and shoulder gently “this last little tiny…” kissing from the outside of her right shoulder, all the way into her neck and nibbling her ear lobe “is yours to finish off… I’ve started his demise… now you finish it… drown him in our combined juices” kissing her allover her upper back, shoulders and neck.

 

 

Feeling his world rocking once more, the tiny man felt his world turn upright as the walls clamped down on his prison, wondering what was happening now. Not moving for a moment, his world started moving again as the toy was pulsed in and out of the giantess’s vagina, twisting as it went. Feeling fortunate that he was upright with air, he looked up and gasped, seeing even more of the fluid begin seeping through and raining down on his head and shoulders in huge droplets the size of tennis balls to him.

He could hear talking somewhere above him but once again couldn’t make out any words, the squelching and rumbling sounds emanating from within her body drowning out most other sounds he suddenly felt aroused. The prospect of surviving but having been used in this fashion was like a fantasy to him, stiffening his member which he grasped and started stroking.

 

 

Ellen wasn’t usually one to be brought to orgasm quickly, usually preferring to keep things playing along for as long as possible, extracting as much pleasure as she could before cumming. This time however, the combination of dominating Hannah, and then being dominated herself brought her to bare pretty quickly. Feeling her body begin to tense up, she reached her hands behind her and grasped Hannah’s hips, arching her head back and feeling everything coming to a head.

Feeling this, Hannah stopped twisting the dildo and instead began pumping it in and out of Ellen as hard and as fast as she could, feeling her arm muscles burn with exertion.

Ellen paused for a moment, gasping in air and raising her hips slightly and tightening her glutes, before crashing down hard onto her heels, her body spasming as she yelled out in ecstasy, all her muscles twitching uncontrollably, gripping Hannah’s hips hard enough to bruise them, her toes scrunching and compressing the tiny man as far as his body could take.

Hannah didn’t relent though, feeling Ellen come to an orgasm, she forced the dildo as deep into her as she could and began twisting and pulsing it yet again, feeling Ellen shake uncontrollably as her orgasm consumed her, moaning deeply as she came, holding her up to stop her falling over, slowing as the aftershocks began to subside. Holding her like this, Hannah whispered in her ear “atta’ girl” kissing her gently.

Ellen slumped down resting her bum on her heels and gasping deeply and looked over her shoulder “damn girl… we need to do that more often” smiling and kissing Hannah on the lips.

 

As he rubbed himself he felt his body edging to cumming, but was interrupted as the twisting motion stopped and was instead replaced by a rapid pulsing up and down, causing his body to bounce around hitting the walls of the dildo. This didn’t stop him though, he almost felt like he knew the giantess was near, and if she was going to enjoy using him, he was going to enjoy it too. Hearing and feeling her yell as she orgasmed, her walls clamped down on his prison as the previous giantesses had done, this time however the pressure must have been even greater as the plastic creaked and cracked around him as the toy was twisted back and forth in place. The thought of being full size and pumping himself into the space brought him to the edge and he blew his load into the fluids that surrounded him now up to his chest.

Feeling no motion, he looked up and realised that the fluid was still seeping through the top and sides of the toy, soon raising the level to his shoulders, resulting in a fresh wave of panic, wondering when he would be removed.

 

 

“Ok…” gasped Ellen “I think I’m good – care to do the honours?”

“Sure” Hannah reached around Ellen once more and gently removed the toy from her pussy. Lifting it up they could see just the tiny man’s head above the sea of their fluids, pressed against the plastic gasping in air “wow, so close!” Hannah commented.

Ellen pulled away from Hannah and turned to face her, grasping her hand that was holding the toy and brought it to her mouth, licking it from base to tip, cleaning their fluids from the plastic. Hannah smiled and joined in, cleaning the dildo so they could see through it better.

 

Pressing his face against the plastic and gasping the final pocket of air, the tiny man resigned himself to death, sobbing as the hope was pulled from him. Suddenly he felt motion as his prison was pulled from the giantess snatch and raised high. He still couldn’t see much through the foggy plastic. His prison suddenly assaulted on two sides by large pink muscles, lapping up their juices and clearing the toy, he was able to see better. He could make out the two faces above him looking down smiling ‘when are they going to open this up?’.

 

“Together?” Ellen asked

“Together” Hannah replied as they lent in and kissed eachother passionately, their tongues probing eachothers mouths and pooling saliva. After a minute then looked down and brought their mouths to the toy and started pushing the saliva between their lips onto the tip and forcing it in through the holes with their tongues. The final air space disappeared and the tiny pushed away completely submerged, floating in a cocktail of their bodily fluids, pounding the walls around him as the girls just watched, mouths slightly agape as he began thrashing, desperately trying to escape, his attempts hopeless. After a handful of seconds, air bubbles erupted from his mouth and he grasped his neck, thrashing madly before stopping, his body pulsing and limbs floating freely.

“Oh my god that was so cool” Hannah commented, placing the toy on the bedside table as Ellen pulled the covers back and got into the bed. Hannah turned and rubbed her bum into Ellen’s crotch, snuggling back into her embrace.

Giving the tiny man trapped under her toes one last squeeze, Ellen closed her eyes and the pair fell into a deep sleep.

 

 

Ellen awoke lying on her right side, squinting as the sunlight streamed through a gap in the curtains…

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13114