Living with MISDV-001 by Mamamoo
Summary:

The world after the second pandemic MISDV-001 (Male Impacting Size Diminishing Virus 001), is a world where people are either unaffected by the vaccine, can't afford it, or are inflicted with bottled versions of the virus and subjected to the whims of those around them.

After the discovery of a vaccine and cure, the realisation that humanity was not about to go extinct relieved the minds of many. However, this same discovery has led to those unfortunate enough to be 'shrinkys' to be viewed with nothing more than disgust or disregard.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Tags include elements from future chapters as well as present


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Insertion, New World Order, Scat, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 25 Completed: No Word count: 110908 Read: 117510 Published: May 08 2023 Updated: March 17 2024

1. Chapter 1 - Heading Home by Mamamoo

2. Chapter 2 - The Ferry Ride by Mamamoo

3. Chapter 3 - Taking a 'Load' off by Mamamoo

4. Chapter 4 - Her First by Mamamoo

5. Chapter 5 - The Aftermath by Mamamoo

6. Chapter 6 - Perishables, Part I by Mamamoo

7. Chapter 7 – Perishables, Part II by Mamamoo

8. Chapter 8 – Perishables, Part III by Mamamoo

9. Chapter 9 - The Drop off by Mamamoo

10. Chapter 10 - The Day Out by Mamamoo

11. Chapter 11 - The Night in by Mamamoo

12. Chapter 12 - Meanwhile in Perth by Mamamoo

13. Chapter 13 – Back in Sydney, and off to Work by Mamamoo

14. Chapter 14 – End of Work, and Back home by Mamamoo

15. Chapter 15 – Another Day at Work by Mamamoo

16. Chapter 16 – Their Saviour by Mamamoo

17. Chapter 17 – A Day Off by Mamamoo

18. Chapter 18 – Into the Fire by Mamamoo

19. Chapter 18 V1 – Fan choice 1 & 2 by Mamamoo

20. Chapter 18 V2 – Fan choice 3 by Mamamoo

21. Chapter 18 V3 – Fan choice 4 by Mamamoo

22. Chapter 19 – Leah Heads Home by Mamamoo

23. Chapter 20 – At Her Mercy by Mamamoo

24. Chapter 21 – Send Help by Mamamoo

25. Chapter 22 – Safety and Realisation by Mamamoo

Chapter 1 - Heading Home by Mamamoo
Author's Notes:


Current setting – Everyone thought COVID was bad, they had no idea. The second pandemic to hit the Earth, MISDV-001 (Male Impacting Size Diminishing Virus 001) was something completely different. No scientists had yet uncovered what caused the incredible side effects to occur, or why they only occurred in men, but what started as simple cold / flu symptoms, soon followed on with the victim shrinking. There was no rhyme or reason that could be determined, but once someone started shrinking they would continue to do so until they stopped somewhere between 1 and 6 inches in height.

The only (relatively) positive side was that these victims developed extraordinary physical resilience to the point where many previously fatal falls, drops, and impacts would be unlikely to kill the person outright. This did not mean they were immune to damage, but it took relatively more force to cause injury.

Initially these men were protected and still viewed as people. With the prospect of having to live in a world where all men would keep shrinking, a plan had to be implemented to make the world a safer place to prevent extinction of the human race. To this end , workplaces, homes, transport were all aimed to be able to accommodate normal people and those who contracted the shrinking virus.

However this progress came grinding to a halt when a bio-pharmaceutical company in the USA made three incredible breakthroughs:

1)      A vaccine with a 95% efficacy rating;

2)      A cure for those victims who had diminished in size.

3)      A way to culture and effectively ‘bottle’ the virus so that it could be orally administered to another person

The downsides to these discoveries were that the vaccine was expensive, the cure was exorbitant to the point not many could afford it, and the bottled virus meant anyone could shrunk either willingly or against their will.

The development of the bottled virus and the associated cure led to all sorts of shenanigans across the globe, as anyone with enough money could really do whatever they wanted. This ranged from roleplaying, to humiliating an enemy, to allowing almost unsolvable murder cases.

The sudden prospect at not all men shrinking, and only a small minority being victimised, made these mass retrofits and changes to everyday life seem unnecessary. Slowly over the next few years, these ‘shrinkies’ slowly lost attention and care from the wider community, and eventually became viewed as sub-human by many people.

An international law was introduced that ‘in theory’ gave these sub-humans the same rights as normal people, but it was all just lip service. By this point, too many people had given up on being careful with the shrinkies, and no law enforcement agencies bothered to get involved. Walking around an office without watching where every footfall was placed led to thousands of deaths per year. Many shrinkies were thrown out of their homes by girlfriends and wives that just wanted someone normal size in their life.

Eventually, many people viewed shrinkies as pests and treated them as such – either avoiding them through disgust, or going out of their way to end their existence.

 

 

 

Chapter 1

Present day

It was a sunny March evening in Sydney, Australia. Sunny, but not too hot. That nice gentle heat from the sun but with a cool breeze that makes a long walk through the city streets feel like a pleasant stroll.

You were walking to the Ferry terminal to head home following a long day (actually a long week) at work in the city, at a job that underpaid and underappreciated you. You couldn’t wait to get home, crack open a beer and watch some T.V. having started work at 7am, getting out at 7pm was not an uncommon occurrence, but it was starting to get on your nerves.

As you approached the terminal you saw your ferry just pulling in. Not wanting to wait another 20 minutes for the next one, you broke into a jog whilst pulling out your tap-on/off card from your pocket. Tapping the card on the reader as you head onto the wharf, you have to side-step the crowd of people that have disembarked the ferry, all walking up the narrow jetty. Fortunately the worker handing the load-on ramp notice your plight and hold wave at you, indicating that they will wait.

Once on the ferry you finally catch your breath and turn to the crew member “phew, thanks mate, really did not want to wait for the next one”

“No problem” he replies.

You turn and walk to the rear of the ferry, hoping to get some more of that sweet cool breeze and get a good look at the city you call home. Surprisingly, the rear of the ferry is pretty empty, with only a group of three young women, in the left corner closest to doorway leading to the inside seating compartment of the boat. They were all giggling and had clearly had a couple of drinks in the city before heading home. You decide to have some space and sit on the back row right in the middle, spreading out and deeply breathing in the sea air. Thinking it would be nice to put on some music, you reach for your over-ear headphones that are in your bag. They were a gift from your girlfriend and you loved them. The sound was crisp and the quality was perfect. They even had an ambient sound setting, so you could keep your headphones on, pause your music and still have a conversation with someone without having to take them off. As you put them on you notice one of the women at the front glance sideways at you, and note that they have all gone silent and trying to stifle a giggle.

You don’t think anything of it, you’re a guy in good shape and work out at least 3 times a week, they are probably just eyeing you up after all. Regardless you find yourself curious, so you put your headphones onto the ambient sound mode, put your sunglasses on, and lean back into your seat giving the appearance of someone not paying any attention to their surroundings. The group of women giggle and turn back to the front of the boat. You crack your eye open and tilt your head down. Now you can study them subtly without them knowing. You realise that they are actually a very attractive group. Due to the slats in the seats, you can move your head slowly around and get a good look at them.

The one on closest to you on the left is a petit blonde with long, flowing hair, wearing a denim jacket over her tight white shirt and black pencil skirt, finished off with beige open-toe heels with light blue polish on her nails. Her sharp face and small but perky breasts instantly grab your attention as you think she is pretty cute. In the middle is a slightly larger bosomed brunette who also looks more muscular, wearing a tight fitting sweater covering her huge boobs, blue jeans, and a pair of white Nike trainers. Furthest from you is a what you can only describe as a well toned yoga babe. She has long dark hair tied in a pony-tail on top of an intense yet friendly looking face with deep brown eyes, a tight black crop top visible under a mesh style shirt, exposing her toned abs, and tight shiny faux leather leggings and black flats on her feet. Her complexion is a little darker than the other two, suggesting some Mediterranean origins.

The women have all stopped glancing at you and gone back to what they were doing. It looked like they were looking at something on the floor, but you weren’t sure what…

From the women’s perspective a few minutes earlier

“Oh my god Clare, I think you really hurt him!” said Hannah, the petit blonde on the left

Clare the dark haired one on the right giggled “oh come on I barely touched him, look he’s fine!”

“No Clare, I think Hannah is right, he actually looks to be in pain, look…” said the brunette sitting in the centre as she prodded the three inch tall naked man with the front of her white shoe.

“Please stop!” yelled Greg, wincing from being hit by a car sized shoe “there’s no need for this. It was an accident I swear! I was just heading towards the place I live inside the cabin”

“Hmmmm” pondered Clare “curious that you decide to take the route that goes right under our seats rather than going another way. You wanted to get a look up Hannah’s skirt did you, you little perv?”

Hannah giggled “aww, that would be a compliment if it wasn’t so creepy”

Greg didn’t know what to say, and could muse on how he had ended up in such a precarious position.

He had simply been walking from the rear of the boat where condensation formed on the metal bars, it was the only source of (relatively) clean water he had access to, before heading back to his hiding hole inside the boat cabin. Midway through his return journey, the three ladies came and sat right infront of where he was cowering by the leg of a bench. ‘they aren’t paying attention, ill have to run for it before more people arrive’ thought Greg. With that he ran towards the front of the boat, sticking as close to the side wall as he could, when a black purse slammed down infront of him. Unable to stop himself he tried to run around the bag, but tripped on the strap, and tumbled to the ground right infront of the group. Before he could get his bearings, he heard a thunderous noise from above, prompting him to roll onto his back and look up to the three giantesses above him

“Oh my god, Ellen look!” shrieked Hannah, pointing downwards at Greg

“Huh?” questioned Ellen in the middle, looking down “oh! What are you doing little guy? You lost or something?”

“Lost my arse, lying on his back staring up at us, dirty little bug probably just trying to get a good eye full” Clare growled as she pushed the tip of her black flat into the leg closest to her, feeling resistance as she pressed harder until the little man squeaked, before removing her foot and placing it back down on the floor.

“Fuck, could this week be any worse” grumbled Greg as he grabbed his almost crushed leg in pain.

“Guys, someone is coming!” exclaimed Clare “quick hide him, just encase this guy is a shrinky protector, or whatever those softies call themselves”

Ellen quickly lifted her trainer and placed it over Greg, who barely had time to exclaim before the sole came down, trapping him against the cold, hard floor. Ellen enjoyed feeling him under there and slowly rolled her foot side to side, forward and backwards, feeling his body creak and groan under her.

As Greg felt the weight shifting across his body, his last few months flashed through his eyes as he waited to be for inevitable  death.

Last night

Having been thrown out of home by his wife a few months back after he contracted the shrinking disease, Greg had teamed up with some other shrinkies he found on the street. Eventually they decided to play it safe and find somewhere that was warm, secure, and would have frequent food drops nearby. Someone suggested a ferry and they all saw the sense in it. They were in use in the day, locked up at night, and there would be people constantly using them, dropping life-sustaining food. Of the 6 that left, only 5 made it to the ferry. The first loss was a complete accident – having to get onto the ferry in night-time, they were sneaking from bench to bench at the wharf when a seagull snatched one of them. After that they travelled in a tight formation and made it to a ferry moored at the wharf. They clambered over the mooring line, onto the boat, and under the door into the cabin. From here they found a section of wall that was hollow and worked to make a hidden entrance.

They lived here for months. There was an extremely limited window to get out and find food once the day was over and the cleaners removed anything they would be able to eat, so they resorted to daytime excursions, using the fixed benches and seats to carefully scavenge what they could. One by one they got crushed they were killed, mostly by accident. A sudden move or step of someone in an unexpected direction unknowingly ending a life, with the exception of one day when Greg and Lenny were scavenging. Rushing around underneath seats on a crowded day, Lenny stopped between two black high heels and looked up a blue skirt, ogling at all he could see. The woman to whom the panties belonged happened to look down and see Lenny, and with a scowl quickly slipped her foot out of her right heel and slammed Lenny into the ground with the ball of her foot, causing Greg to slide to a stop just beneath her chair. Greg could only see the flailing legs of his compatriot and the arch of her foot rising high above his head. After pondering if there was anything he could do to help, the foot started to grind slowly but firmly left and right, eliciting muffled cries from the man trapped there. After a minute, the foot began lifting with Lenny’s chest trapped between the big and second toe, with his head now free Lenny started screaming in horror. Giggling, the giantess squeezed her toes tightly until the shrinky went red in the face and coughed up a bit of blood before lowering her foot back into the heel. Once slipping it on, she stood up and walked to the exit ramp of the ferry, satisfied with her commute on public transport.

By this point only two remained, Greg, and Frank who was only two inches in height. Until last night anyway.

Greg was lying in their hideaway when frank said he needed to go to the toilet, and lifted the small ‘door’ that they used to get in and out of their hollow wall home. After a few seconds Greg heard a shrill scream “Help, Greg! I’m stuck!”. Greg jumped up and was about to rush out the hatch when he heard footsteps ‘no, no, no’ he  thought, and peaked out slowly. By this point his last friend had stopped screaming, and simply watched in horror as the cleaner came around the corner ‘but they never clean this late’ he thought to himself ‘and why isn’t he running!’. With shock Greg realised that Frank was stuck on a strip of sticky paper, the same kind used to catch flies “the poor guy didn’t even notice it” muttered Greg. As Frank looked at him with pleading eyes, Greg realised he couldn’t risk being seen, so he slowly retreated as the young Asian looking cleaner approached, closing the hatch behind him hearing Frank curing him for not helping. Weirdly rather than sadness, he thought ‘damn’ he thought ‘she was cute!’

Frank’s anguished yelling turned into sobbing cries as he heard the cleaner exclaim “I knew it! Didn’t you think it was convenient that I missed a whole biscuit on the floor last night, right? I came back in the morning to check and guess what… it was gone. This is amazing!” she exclaimed “well, it is for me anyway. There’s a new bonus scheme for every shrinky we find, so youuuuu” she pointed at the immobilised and naked Frank “get me a sweet hundred bucks!”

“Please, I’m sorry, I’ll leave the boat and go elsewhere, you don’t have to hand me over to anyone”

“Hand you over? No, its just based on evidence of finding a shrinky and disposing of them” and with that Greg heard that electronic ‘click’ sound smartphones make when you take a picture.

“Now comes the disposal!” she sang, slipping her white adidas socked foot out of her left boot “I hope you don’t mind, you just feel sooo much better this way”

“Wait, wait, please I’ll… hmphh” Frank was grabbed by the giantess and squeezed hard until he couldn’t breathe. With her other hand she held the paper down and yanked him off of it, pulling the skin from the bottom of his feet “mmpphhhh!” he yelped

“Oh please, that’s nothing compared to what you’re about to feel” she winked at Frank before bending forward and dropping him from about a foot off the ground (which to him felt like a two storey drop)

“Thanks for the bonus, bug” giggled the girl as she stood upright, lifting her sock clad foot over Frank.

Lowering her foot until he was buried under her sock, with his head between her big and second toes, and his chest below the ball of her left foot, she taunted “come on little bug, at least try to get away or something, its no fun if you don’t struggle” as she increased the pressure, then releasing before increasing again. Frank tried to scramble out from under the crushing weight, but ultimately was trapped. After a few ‘pumps’ of her foot, she decided to spice things up a bit. “Ok bug, I do feel a bit bad about the paper and all, so I’ll give you to the count of 100 to run, starting…. now!” as she lifted her foot.

Frank was in panic mode and had no room for rational thought after being steamrolled by this girl’s foot, so he took off in a straight line from her towards the exit door.

“One… two… skip a few, ninety-nine, one hundred!” exclaimed the girl.

‘No, that’s not fair’ thought Frank having only made it about half a meter from the girl. Turning around, he got his first good look at her. Average height, with sharp facial features, deep dark eyes and black hair tied in a bun, “fuck you” said Frank

Genuinely taken aback she scoffed “excuse me?”

“You heard me, that was cheating! I could have made it away and you know it”

“Errrr, no. I caught you already so you already lost dude, just take it like a man, alright?”

“How can you live with yourself?”

“Easy, like this” she said as she swung he foot forward catching Frank in the chest and sending him flying across the cabin.

Lying in agony, Frank could only whimper as the girl skipped towards him, sending huge tremors through the ground. As she reached him she taunted “aww what happened to your big mouth?”

All Frank could do was look up and the cheerful face above him as she thought out loud “well, I was going to end you quickly, but that display of rudeness deserves punishment”. With that she used her socked foot to roll Frank onto his back with his arms and legs spread “are your limbs broken? Let me check”. She first placed her big toe on his left forearm and pushed down hard, smashing the limb into gore and broken bone “yep that one’s definitely gone” she giggled as Frank screamed unintelligibly.

“Ok next!” she smiled as she repeated the process on his left leg, then right leg, and finally his right arm. By this point Frank was in shock and just lay there staring blankly up at her.

“Wow I don’t think one of you has ever stayed awake through that, well done! But let’s see you survive this…” and with that she raised her heel above Frank and smashed it down as hard as she could, destroying everything that was left intact and squirting blood in a small area around her foot.

Smiling, the girl went back to where she had dropped her boot and slipped her foot back inside, picking up the paper and her cleaning kit. Giving the blood stains a quick wipe she sighed contently and left, happy she had made a bonus that night.

Greg just sat in silence, knowing he was the last, and how long could he survive alone?

 

Chapter 2 - The Ferry Ride by Mamamoo

Chapter 2

Back to present

Hannah kept glancing over at the guy that had sat himself at the back of the boat

“Oh my god Hannah, try to at least be subtle” said Clare struggling not to laugh.

“Ok he’s put on some music, I think. Looks like he is going to just vague out – we’re good!” said Hannah

Ellen lifted her shoe off the pathetic bug, who looked shocked to still be alive, albeit a tad bruised.

“Ok little one” said Hannah “what makes you think you get to perv on people and get away with it? Were you wanking or something?”

“As I said before” calmly started Greg, lying on his back “I was just trying to get past you to my home. I swear on my life that I wasn’t trying to perv, and I promise I was not doing anything like that!”

“Hmm, where are your clothes?”

“I don’t have any, all I have is tissues to cover myself with when someone drops one, but my last one is in my home, its my blanket”

“Blanket! That’s hilarious” laughed Clare “well, what do you think Ellen?”

“I think he needs to prove how sorry he is”

“How?”

Ellen looked down at the naked man “You see Hannah’s toes? Go kiss them. If she forgives you then you can walk”

Greg looked over at the blue painted digits, which wriggled expectantly “Don’t worry little guy, I had a shower at the office before we got some drinks, so I’m clean” she said with a surprisingly warm smile

Greg saw no other option so he hopped over and stood infront of the massive toes, the smallest one the size of his head. Suddenly unsure of his decision, he thought maybe he could talk his way out of this, but before he could even turn…
“Come on we don’t have all day” huffed Ellen impatiently as she used the tip of her shoe to push Greg into Hannah’s toes.

“Careful!” exclaimed Clare “I want some attention too. Try not to crush him just yet”

Greg panicked at this ‘what did they mean “just yet”!? are they going to let me go?’ and started kissing Hannah’s toes as if his life depended on it. Which it might just do, he thought.

“Ohhhh not bad, but surface affection is meaningless, get stuck in there” she said as she splayed her toes apart.

Greg didn’t care how degrading it was at this point, he reached in between the fifth and fourth toes and kissed all the way along the sides until he reached the base of the toes, and continued along. When he was done kissing down between the big and second toes he paused. Feeling this,  Hannah scrunched her face “hey who said you could stop” she growled as she squeezed her toes together, trapping his head.

Greg’s body started thrashing as he tried to escape, pushing against the toes with his hands. The squeezing intensified, cutting off his ability to breathe, and making his movements all the more frantic. Eventually the tickling sensation became too much and Hannah released the tiny head, which flopped down lying limp on the tip of her shoe.

“Aww I think I tired him out! Looks like he needs a rest” she pouted, struggling not to laugh. The ‘rest’ lasted about 5 seconds before Hannah couldn’t hold it in any longer and burst out laughing “oh my god! I can’t believe he actually stuck his head between my toes!” and pushed her foot upwards sharply, catching Greg in the chin and sending him tumbling back onto the floor. Conscious again but seeing stars, Greg was horrified as the shadows of Ellen’s two car sized shoes rose over him before coming down slowly.

“Spread your legs and arms out in a star shape NOW!” Ellen ordered the tiny man.

Still delirious from lack of oxygen, Greg complied only to find the woman lower her shoes onto his arms and legs on each side. His left arm and leg under her right shoe, and his right arm and leg trapped below her left.

Grinning like a Cheshire cat, Ellen leant forwards, her boobs pushing threateningly towards Greg as she slowly increased pressure him as her body weight moved forwards. Greg felt the pressure like a vice, he could hear small strains and groans coming from his tortured limbs. As the pressure became unbearable, it receded slightly – he was still trapped but didn’t think he was about to be smooshed under some girl’s white shoes.

“Arrrghhh… please, please stop this. I just wanted to get some water, that’s all!”

“Aww, you’re just thirsty?” Ellen looked suddenly sympathetic towards the small man.

“Yes, that was all, I swear”

“Well, let me help with that” Ellen grinned as she started sucking saliva into her mouth, before letting it drip slowly out through her luscious lips. Moving her head left and right, trying to aim for the bug she had pinned down.

“No! Please don…” SPLAT – Greg’s face and chest were smashed by the glob of saliva. The viscous fluid slowly spread over his body. As soon as it made contact it started burning his eyes and skin, after trying to free his arms and legs, he realised he was completely immobilised. Trying to hold his breath as long as he could, knowing in this position inhaling would drown him he prayed that the girl would let him up, straining gently in protest.

At this point Hannah was looking shocked at the sight of the tiny man drowning in the small glob of spit, whilst Clare was losing herself laughing to the point of tears.

After what felt like eternity, when his lungs were screaming, Ellen released the pressure holding him down and moved her shoes away from him.

Back to you

It was hard to get a good view of what was happening, why were they so focused on the floor? With dread, the realisation hit you ‘no, they can’t be doing something to a shrinky can they?’ You had a bit of a giantess fetish, but all the porn you watched still used special effects. You had heard of channels where people used real shrinkies they bought or caught as the subjects of horrific torture, allowing the host’s fans to vote and bid on ways they would kill the little people. You still didn’t think that was right as they were surely still human beings.

‘Should I do something?’ you thought to yourself. ‘No better not, I’ve been here looking like I’m not paying attention, it would look creepy. Besides, it’s not like the police will turn up if I call, but if I try to help they might call them on me!’

You decided to put your music on and stop looking. Unable to help, you at least wanted to be oblivious to the plight of the poor thing.

 

 

Back to the girls

Sitting bolt upright, Greg rapidly started wiping the spit from his face, trying not to get any in his mouth.

As he sat up, the spit rolled down his front, over his stomach and onto his crotch. For a brief moment the warm sensation made him forget where he was as the sensation of a beautiful woman’s saliva on his penis, caused him to stiffen. At the reactions from the women above, he froze in shame

Hannah noticed this first “Ewwwww! Oh my god he likes that!”

Clare’s laughter at the shrinky’s plight turned to disgust, whilst Ellen smirked

“That is just nasty, pathetic bug” judged Clare.

“Oh shit guys our stop is the one after this!” noticed Hannah “let’s finish up here if you know what I mean, and get ready to go”

“What about this freak?” asked Ellen

“My turn guys” stated Clare “I vote we take him with us”

“No wait, you said if I did what you asked you would let me go” begged Greg

“No” stated Clare “Ellen said you could walk. That’s kind of what I am going to allow”

“I don’t understand, you said… you…” Greg’s hope at being freed wase evaporating infront of his eyes

“Well it’s simple” cooed Clare as she slipped her right foot from its flat, exposing her large bare foot with nails painted shiny black.

“No, please, no. I’ll do anything!”

“I want you to come for a walk with me” seductively whispered Clare as she reached her foot forwards.

Greg tried to crawl away backwards but bumped into something hard, looking around he saw Ellen’s now repositioned shoe blocking his escape. Looking up he saw Ellen’s smirking face, with Hannah leaning forwards, smiling down at him “well if it makes you feel any better, I would have let you go!” she said cheerfully

The view of Hannah and Ellen’s faces was blocked as the Clare’s foot positioned over him, all he could do was watch as the wriggling peds approached him. Once they made contact, she pushed him down hard into the floor, using her toes and the ball of her foot to dragg him across the ground until he was right infront of her. Using her big toe she prodded his still stiff and saliva covered crotch hard, causing him to flinch. “hmm, you like that, don’t ya’?”

Greg couldn’t deny that the touch of a woman, no matter where it came from was something he longed for. Involuntarily, he pushed his crotch up a bit.

Hannah and Ellen gasped and started chuckling “oh my god” whispered Ellen “that is disgusting”

“Wow little guy” purred Clare “looks like it’s been a while for you, huh? Well, allow me”

With that she started rubbing the toe back and forth slowly, increasing the pressure and speed as she went “don’t worry girls, this won’t take long, I know what I’m doing”. Alternating between rubbing his shaft with her big toe, squeezing it between her peds, and rubbing the ball of her foot gently into his crotch, she gave Greg an overwhelming experience.

Greg fully believed her statement as he lay back down and fell into bliss at the feeling. The rough yet soft toes that were rubbing and grasping at him was unlike anything he had ever felt, and Clare was careful to apply the exact amount of pressure needed to elicit the desired reaction, without crushing his manhood.

Within a couple of minutes he was ready, and shuddered uncontrollably as he climaxed, reaching his arms forward and grasping the big toe that was humping his manhood. Finally laying back panting he saw an evil smirk flash across Clare’s face. The view of her deep brown eyes and warm smile was obstructed by her toes as they slid up his body, and crashing down hard onto his chest and head. Greg, shocked by this sudden aggression tried to wriggle away, but felt her toes lift and turn, manoeuvring him until he was sideways beneath her foot, when without warning the powerful digits gripped him and lifted him off the floor.

Screaming in fear, Greg was lifted up above the floor, with his face buried in the crevice of her toes. The screams of fear soon replaced with attempted screams of agony as the toes began to squeeze. Within moments, Greg could no longer even produce a sound as the air was squeezed out of him., leaving his lungs feeling collapsed. As he was about to lose consciousness, he felt a sudden feeling of freedom. No wait, he was falling through the air ‘what’s happen…’ – BAM

Ellen and Hannah watched in amazement as Clare expertly played with the minute penism bringing him to a climax within minutes. Clare showed off her dexterity by expertly manoeuvring the man who had quickly gone from moaning in ecstasy to whimpering in fear with her slender toes. When she had him in place she squeezed and lifted him. Hannah and Ellen started giggling, and Clare grinned as she began to squeeze harder and harder with her toes, until the knuckles turned white from the exerted pressure.

After a few seconds of crushing the air from the tiny she let go, letting him fall to the floor crashing into it unceremoniously. Without giving him the chance to recover she slammed the ball of her foot back into his body and gripped again, repeating the process of lifting, squeezing, and dropping, until Hannah exclaimed “Clare hurry up, we have to go!”

“Ok, ok!” Slamming her toes down on the barely moving form once more, she gripped him and moved her foot directly over her now empty flat, Clare released the Greg one last time. Slamming onto his back and seeing stars, Greg was aware of the softer surface he had landed on.

“Guys we have to go, we’re about to pull up at the wharf!” exclaimed Hannah

“No worries” purred Clare “I’m good to ‘walk’ now” winking seductively at Hannah and lowering her foot to her now occupied shoe

As Greg’s vision began to clear, he saw what was coming down towards him, memories of the very recent abuse he had suffered causing him to react instinctively, and scurry backwards as fast as he could.

It wasn’t until he hit the end of her shoe and saw her toes blocking his only escape that he realised what he had done. In horror he realised he had nowhere to go, as the deadly, wriggling digits came closer and closer.

Clare’s foot was fully in her flat, and she could feel Greg wriggling under her toes “ohhh looks like he got lucky, he isn’t stuck under the ball of my foot, he might actually survive a while!”

“Ok let’s go!” Hannah flapped frantically

“Ok come on then!” said Ellen

 

Back to you

You watched as the girls stopped giggling and got up, hurrying to the ferry offloading ramp, the cute blonde winking at you as they passed you.

Feeling a little guilty, you couldn’t help but wonder what had happened to the poor soul they were toying with. Looking over, you couldn’t see any bodies or blood on the floor where they were sitting ‘they must have taken him with them, poor guy. The blonde was cute though’. Although cute in your mind, the blonde still had nothing on your girlfriend back home, Sophia.

After a few minutes the ferry started pulling away from the wharf, you chanced a look over to see if you could catch sight of the group of women. Sure enough there they were, the brunette with the white trainers was leaning on a post laughing hysterically, whilst the blonde wasn’t faring much better, pointing at the raised barefoot of the hot third one ‘I can only imagine what they are laughing at’

 

Back to the girls

As the girls disembarked the ferry they politely thanked the crew member for his service, and planned what to do next

“I know a bar that isn’t too far from here” chimed in Hannah.

“Yeh ok, let’s go, I need to blow off some more steam” agreed Ellen

As they discussed what to do, Clare felt Greg slipping around inside her flat. She started scrunching her toes and grinding her foot around on the ground. She felt him starting to slide forwards as her foot began to sweat and become slippery. When Hannah and Ellen started walking, she followed suit, feeling his body slip beneath the ball of her foot, and with each step, crushing him under the cruel ball of her foot further and further. Despite the additional resilience the shrinkies had, being directly trodden on wasn’t something they could withstand.

Inside the shoe, Greg was trying his best to stay beneath the relative safety of the giantesses toes, taking a horrendous pounding with every step but managing to hold on. After what felt like ages but was in reality only a handful of steps, he had little energy left. He stopped fighting and feet his legs slide under the ball of her foot. With the next step, his legs gave out and turned into bloody mush, causing him to try and scream, but the weight of her big toe smothering his face prevented any sound from leaving. As the kept stepping, he slipped further and further, losing consciousness by the time the rest of his legs had been destroyed.

Clare kept walking, sensing he had expired, but kept on stepping with a knowing grin on her face, twisting her foot as she stepped. Another step his legs are gone, next step his torso, next his chest, finally she felt some resistance as his head pressed between her insole and big toe, until that too collapsed in a satisfying crunch.

“Hey guys!” she called to her friends who turned.

Pulling her foot out of her shoe she flashed her sole, covered in blood and viscera “I guess he didn’t want to walk with us after all?”

They all laughed hysterically for a bit, before Clare slipped her foot back into her shoe, grabbed her friends by their hands and started leading them up towards the bar “you know, I hear this place sometimes sells shrinkies if they have them in stock”.

Back to you

‘Holy shit, she put him in her shoe and crushed him’. Despite your horror at the callous act, you couldn’t help but feel some sort of arousal ‘no that is wrong, he didn’t deserve that fate’

You only hoped you were never in that position with any one of those three.

You put your music back on, and tried to put it out of your mind, looking forward to getting home to your girlfriend and putting the whole rotten week behind you.

 

Chapter 3 - Taking a 'Load' off by Mamamoo

Chapter 3

Getting home from the long walk after the ferry ride with the sun setting, you tried to shake the feeling of guilt at not stepping in and trying to help the tiny. You probably wouldn’t have been able to make any difference, but at least your conscience would have been clear.

“Hey babe!” called your girlfriend, Sophia as you walked through the front door “how was the commute home?” as you walked into the living room you saw her, lying back on the couch, feet up, reading a book ‘damn I’m a lucky guy’ you thought to yourself as you replied “oh you know, uneventful, I’m going to take a shower” as you kissed her first on the head, then on her lips as she looked up towards you. Her deep brown eyes and dirty blonde hair enraptured you “Ok babe enjoy… if you’re done staring” she teased.

“Well you seem to be in a good mood, easy day at work I take it?” you jested

“Pretty good! A few corporate issues to clear but that was all pretty standard to be honest” being a young legal partner at a huge huge firm must have been tough, but she made it look effortless “I hope you’re ready for a fun weekend, I know you’ve had it rough at work recently” sympathy in her eyes.

It was hard at times knowing your partner earned a significantly higher amount of money compared to you, but you put it out of your mind and kissed her again “I’ll be right back”

A quick shower later and you felt much better. It was a Friday night and you couldn’t wait to just relax and unwind.

As you left the ensuite bathroom in your bedroom you saw Sophia on the bed, sitting cross legged in nothing but a black thong, perky breasts free in the cool air, nipples erect.

“Well hey there…” you said curiously “…what’s going on?”

“Why don’t you come here and find out” she said seductively

Not being one to turn down your girlfriends advances, you walked slowly towards her, until she hopped up from the bed, grabbed you by the arm with one hand and spinning around, pushed you to the bed whilst her other hand pulled your towel away from you. This impressive display of acrobatics left you laying naked on the bed , and you watched as she slowly approached from the end of the bed on her hands and knees, hovering over you. Once she was level with your crotch she looked down, her gaze seeming to spur your member to attention. Looking up with a wink, she lowered herself and took you entirely into her mouth. You knew she had a wild streak a mile wide, but damn, this was something else. As she caressed your shaft with her tongue you couldn’t help but think back to the events on the ferry, with the dark haired girl taking the life of a tiny within her flat. Imagining the fear and pain he must have suffered before meeting his end. Within minutes you were at your edge, and with a huge slurp she swallowed your seed, as you convulsed on the bed in pure bliss. Once she was satisfied she had milked you dry, she slowly released your member from her mouth and moved up until her face was directly above yours

“I hope you enjoyed, I love having all of you inside my mouth”

“Babe that was a lot, but not all of me” you said in a candid yet cheeky way

“Well maybe we’ll remedy that soon”

“Huh?”

“Nothing, get some rest, I have a few things to sort out then I will come to bed”

You blew her a kiss and realising how tired you were, shuffled under the blanket, trying to sleep without thinking further on the tiny you witnessed get crushed on your commute home.

 

 

 

Gentle sunlight streaming through the semi-open blinds on the window woke you, dazed you wondered ‘what time is it?’, looking for your phone and seeing [05:56] ‘ergh so early’ and you rolled over, bare crotch bouncing into your girlfriends fabulous toned butt. Spooning her, you fell back asleep

When you awoke (again) Sophia was already up and cooking breakfast ‘ohhh I smell bacon’, you rolled out of bed, pulling on shorts and a t-shirt and walked into the kitchen “should I put the fire brigade on alert?”

“Oh ha ha, maybe I’ll keep this for myself” she chuckled

“You wouldn’t dare!”

“Of course not baby, here we go” as she plated up two bacon rolls and handed you a glass of orange juice “eat up! You’re going to need your strength” she said cryptically

“And why would that be?” you asked, curious at another mention of something you didn’t get

“Oh you’ll see”

After eating your roll and discussing how much you hated your job, Sophie said “ok, I have a surprise, are you ready?

“Of course! Just no more of your cooking pleeeeasee”

“Oh this is much better” she said with a  wink as she ran to the bedroom.

Realising your thirst from the salty bacon you chugged back the OJ

Skipping back into the room a minute later Sophia held a small carboard box in her hands “know what this is babe?” she teased

“Hmmm, I think it’s a box” you joked

Opening the box slowly, you saw two smaller boxes inside, cushioned with those little foam noodles, one marked [MISDV-001 – Virus] and the other [MISDV-001 – Cure]

“Babe… but, what… I don’t understand”

“Come on honey” she smiled at you in a coy way “we both know you want this… how long have you had this fetish?”. Standing and lowering the box onto the table she took her hands and, rubbing them down her neck said “surely its been like an itch you can’t scratch… well, I’ve been thinking about it, and I think it would be fun too”

“Babe I just don’t understand, this stuff isn’t cheap. How can we afford this?”

“Partner bonuses came early due to some tax thing, and this set was on offer, so I thought why not?”

“Well I think we could have kept to the role playing and saved that twenty grand for an investment or something”

“Oh so you know how much the set costs do you now?” she teased

Caught, you stammered for a moment “I mean, come on, its pretty common knowledge what this costs right… can you return it?”

“Not really, its kind of a single use, so I’m not sure they would take it back!”

“What does tha….” You stood up as a wave of nausea hit you “babe, what’s goi…” losing consciousness you hit the ground hard.

 

Coming to on a soft surface, you were disorientated and the light sources around you made you feel nauseous. Taking a minute to centre yourself you looked up, shocked at what you saw. You were in the middle of your bed (which was now the size of a football pitch to you), wrapped up in what seemed to be a face cloth, next to an equally large tape measure “holy shit, this is insane” you say to yourself “I can’t believe she paid for this…” memory of breakfast returns to you “wait… she spiked me. That’s not right, she can’t do that!” thundering footsteps signalled the arrival of your now titanic girlfriend through the bedroom door

“Oh hey babe! I was wondering when you were going to wake up, I was really worried! The instructions say you could lose consciousness for one to two hours, but you’ve been out a long time” she batted her eye lids “don’t worry me like that!”

Looking at her from this angle for the first time you were still blown away by her deep hazel eyes, the messy dirty blonde hair, perky but large breasts, and overall gorgeous hourglass figure, but you had to be practical - “Soph I think we need to talk, you can’t ju…”

“Oh shush!” she interrupted you “it was my bonus, I get to decide what to do with it” a moment of annoyance flashing across her face before it softened again “now just enjoy what I have in store for you, and next week I’ll give you the cure, deal?”

“Next week! Soph, I have work!”

“Nope – I contacted your boss a few weeks back and he agreed to give you the week off on holiday leave, I told him it was a surprise so not to let you know!” she smiled, clearly proud of herself over her planning

“But a whole week?” you reply, unsure of what you will do for that long

“Yep, now lie down and don’t move please” she directed as her finger pushed you back into the bed. Reaching for the tape measure she laid it next to you from your head to feet and smiled “three inches, looks like I measured the dose out perfectly” she smiled to herself as she bit her lower lip.

“Are you on-board babe?”

Enamoured by her beauty, and the absolute power she exercised over you with simply the touch of her finger, you complied “yes babe… and thank you”

“Aww, its ok baby, now lie back so I can kiss you”

Unsure of why you had to lie back, you did so without hesitation. You watched as your gigantic girlfriend bent forwards, boobs pushing into the front of her t-shirt, as she brought her face down to you, stopping inches for her (meters for you) away from you. Finally you had some semblance of how small you were as you looked from her deep brown eyes to her slightly open lips which, as if on que were licked by her gargantuan tongue, moistening them and leaving a layer of moisture.

Leaning forward she planted her lips onto your chest, kissing slowly and gently before moving down to your crotch “what was it you said about not all of you being inside me babe?” she whispered

The attention you received made your prick stand hard, and Sophia wasted no time slurping it between her lips, her tongue toying with your tip. Without warning she started gently sucking, lifting your hips from the bed surface. Opening her mouth wider she dropped her head down and took the entirety of your crotch within her lips, hitting you in the chest with her nose. You grabbed on to her nose as her lips and tongue started slathering you with saliva, lubricating your entire mid-region and soaking the bed around you. As she started sucking again, you felt your member press into her tongue which was now rolling back and forth over your shaft. As she was doing this, a low guttural groan was released from her throat, and you lost yourself in the moment, humping her tongue as it explored you.

Within a minute you blew your seed onto her tongue and, sensing this, she slowed, sucked her saliva off of you, and swallowed – the noise so loud you thought maybe she took you down too for a moment.

““Well… I’m glad you liked the warmup… looks like that twenty-something grand went to good use”

“Oh babe, you have no ide… wait, twenty-something what? But the set is only twenty?” you asked her in a panic. Twenty grand was a lot and worth it to have some fun, but any change on top was a bit much!

“Ah yes” she said sitting up “well the virus and cure are twenty grand, but that’s 5 for the virus and 15 for the cure… my bonus was fifty thousand total so I decided to throw in three extras that cost like 750 bucks each, so that’s what? Twenty two, two-fifty total”

“What ‘extras’ babe?”

“Well I got a bit sneaky and took a look in your browser history – don’t be mad! I just wanted to make this a full experience for you! I saw you like a few things like feet, butt, vore, but these would kill you and I don’t want that… so I bought some shrinkies”

“You what…”

“Yeh, three of them, this way you can get up close and see everything but I don’t lose my beau!” she beamed proud of her idea “look here!” she said as she hopped up off the bed, which felt like an earthquake to you, and she ran from the room.

“No, she couldn’t have” you mutter “she always protested at the treatment of shrinkies!” you thought as she came strolling back into the room with g tupperware container holding… three shrinkies. Your heart sank, realising what was about to happen

Chapter 4 - Her First by Mamamoo

Chapter 4

“Babe I think we need to talk about this” you shouted at her

“Don’t worry babe, it’ll be fun!” she assured you as she sat down on the edge of the bed, the impact knocking you from your feet  “just imagine you are in the position of one of these lucky little guys” she smiled down at the jar towards the three men who looked upwards in horror “Ok, as you were out a bit longer than planned lets get going shall we!” pointing with her huge digit down at the jar she says “eeny, meeny, miny… moe!” pointing at a guy that happens to not look too different to you “ohhh good choice, me” she grins gleefully wrapping her palm and fingers around him, leaving only his feet and lower legs hanging out of her closed fist. Chuckling, she estimates he is about 3 inches – the same size as her boyfriend ‘how perfect!’. Closing the lid on the makeshift prison containing two more souls, she stuffs it into her bedside table.

“Ok baby, come here and enjoy, ok?” she lifts you up with her free hand and kisses you hard on your face and chest, before bending forward and placing you on the hardwood floor about a meter infront of her. You look forwards, her toes wriggling expectantly, painted a dark blue, thoughts moving to what was about to happen you couldn’t help but get a semi. Smiling “she bends over and drops the selected shrinky from a moderate height. Hitting the ground hard midway between you and your goddess of a girlfriend he groans, sitting up and rubbing his head. Getting his bearings he sees you, rage in his face “this is your fault!” he yells, standing up and sprinting at you, nothing but pure anger in his eyes, you freeze. He gets about half way to you before you hear Sophia “hey, arsehole, leave my beau alone!” as she raises her foot and gently, and nudges him in the back causing him to topple onto his face. Pushing himself up immediately, he screams as he charges at you again, shocking both you and Sophia. Raising her foot again, this time she brings it over him, before dropping it on top of him, smashing him into the ground beneath her arch.

“Babe! Don’t do it, this isn’t you!” you yell, but she either can’t hear you or is choosing to ignore you.

“Try to hurt my boyfriend will you? Bastard!” as she pulls her foot back so the arch of her foot is replaced with the ball, which she pushes down hard and grinds side to side, creating a squeaking noise where her flesh meets the floor. After a few grinds, she lifts her foot gently, the tiny man stuck to her sole. Giggling, she reaches forward and peels the battered guy off with her fingers “hmm I didn’t think of that happening” she pondered “be right back, hun” she blew you a kiss and left the room

You stood on the floor in near shock. Seeing someone want to attack you like that was something you had never experienced before ‘I guess he blames me for this, is he really wrong?’ you thought. Moments later Sophia returned with the red faced shrinky in one hand, and a drinking glass in the other

“Here we go babe, this should help!” she chirped as she lowered the upturned glass onto you “think of it like a protective shield, or whatever those spaceships have” she giggled as she placed the shrinky right infront of you and sat back on the edge of the bed. He immediately ran at the glass, shoulder barging it as hard as he could. The slight ‘ding’ his effort made clearly showed he had no hope of getting through to you. Seeing this Sophia clapped “woo, it worked” causing him to turn and look up at her. As he turned, she lifted her foot and brought it down onto him slowly but consistently, pushing him into the floor. As she had done before she began grinding him as you would a cigarette butt, causing him to groan and squeak in pain.

Pausing mid grind, she removed her foot from the crumpled body and lowered herself down to the floor, legs open, back against the side of the bed bed, displaying her naked crotch to you both. The tiny managed to stand, staring at her glistening pussy, momentarily confused before turning to you and yelling something. The glass muffled what he said, but the look in his face was clear – he blamed you for this. As he started pointing at you and yelling, Sophia made her next move – one neither of you saw coming. She had slowly opened her legs and positioned her feet facing eachother, with the tiny right in the middle. As he approached your glass shield, her feet slam together, not more than a couple of centimetres from the glass you are within, trapping your would-be assailant between her toes. His face and part of his body sticking out from between her deadly peds, a look of pure shock on his face. She starts splaying and scrunching her toes methodically, pulling him between her feet. You see her face over the top of her feet, biting her lower lip and breathing deeply with her eyes half closed, realising she is using her left hand to rub her clit as she begins to roll her feet back and forth over eachother – steamrolling the tiny within. You occasionally see a limb reach out from her deadly trap, trying to grasp freedom before being pulled back into their relentless grind. After a few minutes of this torture, she peels her soles apart slowly, carefully, finally able to see everything you notice the fingers of her right hand are slowly fingering herself, whilst her left is massaging her clit. At first you cant see him, only small patches of blood around her toes and soles, but then you notice him stuck to the sole of her left foot where the ball meets the arch. Slowly she leans forward, removing the fingers of her right hand from her womanhood and pokes him until he falls from her, giggling, you hear her say “well he wasn’t so tough was he now babe?” as her hand retreats back and she continues fingering herself

“Babe please stop this!” you yell, pounding on the barrier. Realising she can’t hear you, you rest your forehead and palms on the glass, defeated.

Unable to hear her partner, she sees your head and hands on the glass appearing to be enamoured by the spectacle “ohhh wanting a closer look are we honey?” mistaking your horror for interest, and with that she places her foot on top of her victim and begins grinding him with her toes into the floor yet again, seemingly trying to break him. As you bang on the glass you realise you have gone hard, ‘no, this isn’t right’ you think to yourself. Sophia sees your salute and this spurs her on, she grasps and lift the defeated tiny with her toes, shaking him back and forth infront of you as you subconsciously start stroking your member. Sophia starts squeezing her victim’s chest between her big and second toes until his face turns deep red and he looks like he’s about to burst. Slightly releasing the pressure, she then grinds her toes up and down against eachother, threatening to snap him in half. Repeating this process a few times she drops him in a heap infront of you. He tries to stand but falls over, breathing deeply clearly in pain, shuddering as she shuffles forward across the floor until her womanhood is right infront of you both. He looks up at her dripping vagina then turns to you, noticing you touching yourself. Before he can say anything he is snatched by her fingers and brought up to her face far, far above you. “I hope you’re ready for this” she purrs in his face before throwing him onto her extended tongue, pulling him past her lips. She starts sucking on his body and bends forwards, looking straight down at you and winks as she sloshes him around her mouth. By this stage your member is rock hard and you’re barely able to contain yourself, she notices this, slurping him into her hand covered in her saliva and without breaking eye contact lowers him to her nether regions. You watch haplessly as she grips him by the legs and uses her right hand to thrust his head and torso into herself, gyrating her hips on the floor and rubbing her clit with her left hand. You lose yourself in the moment and start masturbating furiously, her deep moaning spurring you on. By this point she is holding him by his ankles, her fingertips disappearing within her folds as she pulses him in and out relentlessly. As the tempo of her thrusts increases, her eyes close and she rubs her clit even faster, her deep breathing turning into moans of pleasure. You can’t hold back anymore and spurt your seed onto the glass infront of you, panting deeply.

Almost as if a spell had been broken, you feel instant regret and remorse for the poor guy as you realise what he is unlikely to survive this abuse ‘no this isn’t right! I have to stop this!’ as you start pounding the glass. Sophia hears a light tapping and opening her eyes, looking down, seeing you cheering her on. This brings a smile to her face as she continues pumping her makeshift dildo in and out of her, holding him by his now crushed ankles. After another handful of pumps, she pushes her toy deep inside of her most of her fingers accompanying him as she furiously rubs her clit. After a few moments she shudders, and lets out a thunderous moan as her vaginal muscles clamp down like a vice on her victim. She stops moving her hand but continues gently massaging her clit, enjoying the blissful waves of ecstasy that are sweeping through her entire body ‘oh my god’ she thought ‘why did I never try this before?’

After enjoying the feeling of euphoria, Sophia looks down and pulls her hand and toy from her folds by his crushed ankles and calves, curious to see if he had survived the ordeal. Raising him to eye level she rotates him slowly “hmm looks like he’s still breathing… ah well, he’s done” and lowers him down towards the floor.

By this point you have given up trying to get her attention “oh fuck did she kill him?” you mutter to yourself “please baby don’t do this, its not right”. You see his chest suddenly inflate as he gasps in air, before his face contorts into pain at his crushed ankles, legs, and ribs.

Shuffling back and putting her back against the bed for support, Sophia has her eyes closed in complete bliss, with a smile on her face “well babe” she pants “I hope you’re happy to see that, if you were able to make it on one piece, that could be you” she giggled, thinking on how ending a life for her pleasure was possibly the best feeling she had ever felt. After taking a minute to catch her breath she opened her eyes and saw her toy’s chest rising and falling “aww, poor little guy, I should help him” and with that she snaked her foot forwards, bumping the glass you were in as she gripped him between her big and second toes yet again. “There we go” she stated triumphantly as she lifted the shrinky off the ground and suspended him infront of her boyfriend trapped in a glass.

“Ok babe, you had some fun can we take him to a doctor now!?” You yelled, hoping she would see sense

Unable to hear you, Sophia looked at the poor broken man in between her toes, feeling a small sense of pity “hey little guy, If you want to live, say literally anything” she offered. The only response was a gurgle that came from his chest “Ok then, if you have nothing left to give, then give me one last crunch ok?” she giggled, hoping for some response. When none came she thought ‘ok he is actually done, time to make my beau happy’ as she started to slowly squeeze her toes together like a car crusher. At first there was no real reaction, his body just went a bit stiff as she squeezed, but when she hit a certain point, a fight or flight reflex must have kicked in because he started kicking and flailing like mad. Grinning to herself she kept increasing pressure, then started grinding her toes against eachother, causing his chest to cave in and burst like an overripe grape splattering her toes with blood, snuffing out his existence. Sophia gasped and looked at her trapped boyfriend who was now on his knees, not looking happy at all.

Chapter 5 - The Aftermath by Mamamoo

Chapter 5 – The Aftermath

“Babe are you alright?” Sophia asked you, still puffing from exertion she reaches forwards and lifts the glass off of you, freeing you from what you now saw as a prison.

Stepping towards her you shout “No! I am not ok!”

“Babe what is it? Did I do something wrong? I watched loads of videos and read some stories and thought that was a pretty good way of doing it” peering into the glass, seeing your seed splattered there “and it looks like you enjoyed it, so what’s the problem?”

“You murdered someone!” you shout

“Well, I wouldn’t call it murder… more like pest control” she giggled

“He was a living person!”

“Barely, these guys are usually criminals according to the website, so what does it matter?” stopping giggling, replacing the look of humour on her face with one of confusion

“I can’t believe you! You took a life and you don’t even care?” you fire back, getting angry

“Wait, are you being serious right now?” her tone changing from confused to indignation

“You’re damn right I am. This is wrong! I can’t believe you did this”

“What the fuck – you fantasise about this for years, and when it actually happens you act like this? That’s so ungrateful and rude!”

“I don’t care, give me the cure right now. Return me to size and I’ll take the other two to a protection shelter” you yelled angrily

Pausing for a moment, Sophia stared at you in complete shock before a small tear formed in the corner of her eye “fine” she said quietly through gritted teeth clearly mad at your reaction and with that she stood slowly, her feet only a few meters from you (from your perspective) the remains of her victim still trapped between her toes - his legs, arms and head mostly intact. You looked at the carnage and shook your head in shame, turning and walking away from the scene. This absolute disrespect caused Sophia to snap ‘I can’t believe I spent my bonus on this, I could have bought a new handbag!’ raising her foot up to waist height she splayed her toes open, allowing the remains of the shrinky to fall to the hard floor, not too far to the left of you making a loud thump, causing you to startle. Turning your head towards the noise, Sophia angrily growls down to you “I’ll be right back then” and with that she stomps forward, her foot landing right ontop of the remains liquifying them instantly and sending blood splattering out the sides and front of her foot. Not breaking stride she continues towards the kitchen to retrieve the cure, leaving a trail of bloody footprints behind her on the floor.

Shocked at the display of anger, you feel real fear for the fist time in your life “shit maybe I should have handled that differently” you mutter as you look at the bloody scene infront of you.

 

In the kitchen

“I can’t believe this shit” Sophia angrily muttered to herself “the nerve to speak to me like that for doing something this expensive for him!”

Opening the delivery box she roughly pulls out one of the smaller of the two boxes labelled MISDV-001 – Cure “I pay the rent, I pay for our holidays, I pay for most of everything and this is what I get” angrily slamming the container on the kitchen worktop ‘I’ve had enough’ she thinks to herself ‘I can do so much better. I’m going to ask him to move out’.

Having decided on her course of action, she calmed down somewhat and with care opened the box revealing the small metal cylinder inside. About to twist open the end of the container she sees MISDV-001 – Virus stamped on the side ‘oh you have got to be kidding me’ furiously rotating the object only to see the same writing on the other side. Sophia puts the container down and closes her eyes as she sighs deeply and grips the edge of the countertop until her knuckles turn white.

Collecting herself after a moment she opens her eyes and grabs her phone. Returning to the larger box she flips it over and finds contact details which she punches into her mobile. The call instantly goes to a voice recording blabbing on about the usual ‘we are experiencing a higher than usual volume of calls right now, please hold and one of our team will be with you shortly’. Sighing again, she looks down and notices the blood drying on her foot. Grabbing some tissues, she walks to the kitchen table and sits down, crossing her leg over the other and rubbing the remains away.

“Good afternoon!” said a chirpy voice on the other end of the line “you’re speaking with Sean, how can I assist you today”

“Hi Sean, I bought a virus and cure kit from you recently, and have just noticed that the cure isn’t here, there’s just a second virus container”

“Ah yes, just let me pull up your order… right… well thanks for calling us Sophia, and we do apologise for the inconvenience. Just let me put you on a brief hold whilst I escalate this”

“Thank you” she sighed as she held her head in her hand

In the bedroom

“What is taking her so long” you mutter as you hear her aggravated voice “oh come on she isn’t seriously making a call is she?”. Annoyed and wanting nothing more than to return to your full size, you start trudging the mile long trek to the kitchen.

 

 

Back In the kitchen

“Hello Sophia, are you there?”

“Yep, still here” she sighs
“Thanks, I have just been advised by my manager that we are experiencing an international shortage on the cure capsules due to an issue at our production facility. The good news is that production is back at full capacity, now we are just working through the back-log of orders which is approximately two weeks at this time”

Mouth agape as the prospect of not being able to get hold of the cure immediately, Sophia snapped back “are you kidding me!? But I need it now. Look…” she turned to reason “I can pay a premium to be put on a shortlist if that’s what it takes”

“Sorry Sophia, due to the pharmaceutical nature of the product, we are bound by law to process orders as they are received. As an apology on our behalf and acknowledging the issues you will face whilst waiting for the cure, can we send you a complimentary ‘care kit’?”

“Well that doesn’t exactly help me does it, but what is the care kit?”

“Its basically some supplies to keep the shrunken gentleman comfortable while you wait for the drug to be delivered. It includes things such as a mobile mini-home with food, drink and an entertainment system, plus some clothes and things of that nature”

Sighing deeply but realising she would need something to house her shit of a boyfriend “ok, that would be great – please keep me advised on the order status”

“No worries” replies Sean “the care kit will be with you later on today. Have a great day”

“Thanks you too” she says half-heartedly, hanging up. “Guess I should let him know the news” Sophia sighed, imagining the argument that was about to be had. After a moment’s pause Sophia stands and starts moving towards the bedroom

In the corridor

Walking at a fast pace down the corridor towards the kitchen, you hear Sophia hang up the phone after a clearly frustrated phone call ‘great, probably a work call’ you think to yourself.

After a moment of silence you hear the sound of her bare feet slapping across the hardwood floor ‘oh good she’s finally coming back’. As she turns the corner you notice she has nothing in her hands “hey!” you shout at her, completely forgetting she can’t hear you “where is the damn cure!?”

Sophia walks towards the bedroom going over in her head how to break the news to her partner, not really focussing on the world around her.

As she gets closer to you, her beautiful naked form getting larger and larger, you realise she is looking straight ahead and won’t see you “shit!” at the last moment you throw yourself sideways and roll onto your back. Her foot slams down right where you were standing, sending a rush of air that pushes you back slightly. “fuck, she could have killed me”

As Sophia enters the bedroom, she looks down and realises she can’t see you “hey stop playing around, we need to talk”

Deciding it’s not worth chasing her around the house, you wait in the corridor by the wall ‘eventually she’ll come back and see me’ you think to yourself

“Seriously I’m not messing around, come out now!” she shouts as she stomps her foot, making you flinch. You are about to start walking, but realise again it’s pointless and unsafe “just going to wait here for you, bitch” you mutter to yourself

After a few minutes of waiting in the bedroom, tapping her foot impatiently Sophie thinks ‘I was on the phone for a while there, maybe he came looking for me’, panicking she walks carefully back to the kitchen looking at the ground and soon spots you by the wall in the corridor “what are you doing here?” she asks frustrated

“I was coming to get you, and my cure! You were taking forever” you grumble, barely audible to her.

 “Ok come here” she reaches down plucking you up between her thumb and forefinger and carries you into the bedroom, dropping you roughly onto a pillow. “right, listen to me please” taking a deep breath she explains the situation to you, along with the timeframes around delivery

Finally finishing up, you look up at her “so I’m stuck like this then…”

“For now, yes you are”

“Why the hell wouldn’t you check the cure before you spiked my drink? That’s such a stupid thing for you to do!” you exploded before even thinking about it, instantly regretting your words

Her already cold stare turned downright frigid at this point, her lips involuntarily falling open in a slight oval ‘he did not just say that to me… what the hell is his problem… does he realise the position he’s in? I have to look after him like a baby for two weeks… two weeks of my life I’ll never get back!’

You couldn’t meet her icy glare, looking down you notice her hands have balled into fists and are squeezing so tight her knuckles have turned white. Her breathing has become slow and deep, and you start to feel the fingers of panic tugging at you as you recall how much she enjoyed taking the life of the shrinky she had purchased.

‘Ring-ring…. Ring ring…’ she snaps out of her anger fuelled state “I’m going to go answer that” she says coldly as she stands up and walks away, saying over her shoulder “do us both a favour and don’t move”

Watching her naked form walk away from you, you can’t help stare at her arse as it wiggles left and right in time with her steps, once again feeling a mix of arousal and shame

In the kitchen

Reaching her phone she sees it’s her boss “good afternoon, sir” she answers in a forced chirpy voice, trying not to let her personal issues impact upon her work

“Hey Sophia, apologies for the weekend call – I hope I’m not interrupting anything?

“No sir, nothing important!”

“Good – something has come up with one of our accounts and we need someone to fly out to settle some issues in Perth. It’s a five hour flight, business class of course, and the nominated representative will be put up in the Ritz for the duration of their stay. Who in your team would be best suited?”

About to answer that her associate could handle the task, Sophia pauses and thinks for a moment “Actually sir, I think this could be a good opportunity for me to meet some contacts out there” wanting nothing more than to be on the opposite side of the country from you

“Are you sure?”

“Absolutely, I’ll reach out to our travel booking team now and get the ball rolling”

“Excellent, I’ll be in touch with more details later”

“Thank you, sir” hanging up the phone ‘alright then’

In the bedroom

“What the hell!” you exclaim “she just volunteered herself to fly to Perth!”

Coming back into the bedroom Sophia walks over and stands over you, intimidating you with her full naked glory. You couldn’t help glance down at the pussy that had recently almost crushed the life out of someone, up over her flat stomach to her gorgeous perky breasts, and finally to her face returning your eye contact with an icy stare “I’m going on a work trip”

“Well what about me?” you ask timidly

‘Is he for real? It’s all me, me, me with him’ she thinks to herself as she replies “well you can’t stay here alone, maybe I can drop you at one of those tiny hotel things”

You had heard of these ‘hotels’. They were not much more than facilities in warehouses made up to look like like a small city block where tiny men could rent a small room in safety. Tiny men were dropped off by wives and girlfriends, saying they would be back but sometimes never returning to collect them. Prepaid, the rooms had a limited time for the small men to stay (the same as a normal hotel) at which point the occupant would be evicted. You had heard horror stories on the internet where these evicted shrinkies weren’t turned onto the street, but were kept by the women that managed the facilities or sold off for various purposes.

“You can’t be serious, please don’t do that!” genuinely terrified of the prospect.

“Oh my god, you just can’t be content with anything can you!” Sophia yells down, causing you to trip and fall backwards in fear “the past year has been just you complaining about everything all the damn time! You hate your job, you’re not happy, your boss is a prick, blah blah blah – enough!” clutching her temples, she yells “Argh!” and storms away, slamming the bedroom door behind her

As you lie on the pillow shivering in fear, you start to think you need to find a way of getting away from Sophia “she’s lost the plot completely” you mumble. The events of the day have left you exhausted. Without thinking, you shuffle off the pillow and climb under a loose bit of the blanket, lying down and letting sleep claim you.

A while later you hear the doorbell ring, disturbing your slumber, followed by a brief conversation between Sophia and someone else. Looking over at the alarm clock on the bedside table, you see that it is just past 8pm. Hearing the door close, the sound of cardboard being ripped open reaches your ears. After a minute the door opens and in walks Sophia now wearing cute, loose, gentle pink coloured pyjamas. She approaches the bed with what looks like a small plastic pod held between her hands. Standing up, you climb back onto the pillow “what’s that?” you ask politely

Not giving you any forgiveness for your previous attitude, she barks back “it’s the sleeping pod the company sent so you can sleep safely. There’s some food and water in there and a little toilet if you need it. There’s even a built in TV with Netflix”

“Thank you” you say softly

“They just sent it because of the mess up with the cure. Look, I’ve thought about our discussion earlier and figure it’ll be best to leave you with someone we know here to care for you, so I made some calls. Leah and Izzy are both free and happy to look after you for a few days… what’s your preference?”

You wouldn’t really call your last engagement with eachother a ‘conversation’ but swallow your pride and instantly answer “Leah would be fine, thanks”

“That was a quick answer…”

In your mind you knew exactly why, but couldn’t bring yourself to tell Sophia the logic behind your choice. Leah was a beautiful Greek goddess of a woman – flowing dark hair, olive skin, deep brown eyes, a slim frame but with disproportionally large breasts and a great arse – more importantly though was she was a gentle primary school teacher, and advocate for shirnkies rights. Izzy on the other hand was an equally beautiful woman of Croatian descent – she shared the brown eyes and olive skin, but physically she was very different. Working out most days of the week, her body was incredibly well toned and muscular, with massive boobs and an arse you only get from weight lifting and squats – her attitude to shrinkies however was very different.

One evening when Sophia was at a work function you found yourself surfing the web for some porn material, and stumbled across a page where people posted pictures of them doing stuff with shrinkies for people to purchase. Noticing Izzy’s face on one of the profiles, you reviewed some of her free samples which included using little men as servants massaging her feet, rubbing her shoulders etc. but also gently torturing them using her mouth, tits, and arse. Curious and turned on, you paid $25 for her ‘special spicy’ pack of images which shocked you. These images were of her crushing men to blood smears between her boobs, grinding them under her arse, and chewing them up and swallowing them. The few images that turned you on the most were the series of stills formatted into a recurring GIF showing her wearing a skimpy black crop top barely holding her boobs back, with wearing mint green tight fitting leggings. She placing a tied up tiny on a workout bench beneeath a suspended barbell with 20kg on each side. Straddling the tiny, she spreads her knees out and drops her butt on him, completely smothering his tiny form. She then lifts the bar and lowers it behind her head, showing her toned shoulders and upper back flexing before pushing it up and placing it back on its support. Standing up,  she looks down over her shoulder at patch of gore left stuck to her arse. Convincing yourself these were just photoshopped images, you blew your load into a tissue and hid the files on your laptop.

Now you were the size of her middle finger, you had no desire to be subject to the whims of someone who clearly made a good amount of money from humiliating, and maybe even killing shrinkies

“She just lives closer is all… it will be easier for you to drop me off there”

“Hmm… fine. I’ll let her know that I’ll drop you off in the morning.”

“What are we doing tonight?”

“Well ‘we’ are doing nothing. You’re going to bed in your pod and I’m packing and getting ready for my trip. You have food in there so we can just be apart for tonight, ok? I have a lot to get done”

“Ok” you sigh as you step into the pod.

Sophia lifts the pod, causing you to shake and fall over, and places it on the bedside table.

You hear the draw below you open and close as followed by Sophia leaving the room.

You settle into the small bed and turn on the TV using a wall mounted control panel ‘this isn’t too bad’ you think as you settle in for the night.

Chapter 6 - Perishables, Part I by Mamamoo

Chapter 6 – Perishables, Part I

From Sophia’s perspective, the small pod she was holding which contained her boyfriend was pretty light, but felt well built and durable. Roughly placing it on the bedside table, she was about to leave the room and start getting herself ready for her trip, when she suddenly remembered the remaining two shrinkies secured in the draw ‘well they were expensive, they’re not going to waste!’

Opening the draw she grabs the Tupperware container with the two tiny men inside and lifts it out before shutting the draw. Leaving the room she holds the makeshift prison to her face, looking curiously in at the two men, frozen in fear from hearing their friend’s demise at this beautiful woman’s hands.

Sophia walked to the kitchen and dropped the box on the counter top, before considering her next move for the evening ‘hmm I think a bath and some red wine would be helpful’. She walked back to the corridor and opened the door to the bathroom on the right, glancing at the closed bedroom door and thought one more time ‘arsehole’. Proceeding into the bathroom, she turned on the underfloor heating and put the plug in the bath drain. Turning the water mixer to a warm level she turned it on, feeling more relaxed just by the sound of crashing water.

Returning to the kitchen she opened her laptop and sent a request to the travel booking team with an urgent marker on it. Following up she called their out of office number to advise them of the urgent booking. “Ok” she said to herself “that’s that. Now to relax”, Sophia had a great (and expensive) taste in wine, with a full built in wine cabinet – she had chosen vintages from all over the world. Selecting a Shiraz, a personal favourite of hers, that she had purchased recently for $900 she proceeded to uncork the bottle and placed it on the kitchen counter to breathe ‘funny how a bottle of fine wine is worth more than a life’ she mused. Turning her attention to the container holding her evening’s playthings, Sophia slowly tip toed towards the trapped shrinkies. Upon reaching the container, she removed the lid and peered down towards her next victims (4-inches and 6-inches tall respectably), and just stared down at them until they faltered and could no longer meet her gaze.

Smiling to herself at this display of power she pushed the container back to the wall and bent forwards, resting her elbows on the counter top and supporting her chin with her hands “well from your reactions I guess you’ve figured out that you won’t see your friend again, let me tell you exactly what went down”

She spent the next few minutes describing in detail the demise of the third of their group. By the time she was done, the 4-incher was cowering in fear and shuddering, whilst the 6-incher (still cowering in fear) was sporting a hard on “ohhhh you like the sound of that do you?” she cooed at the tiny man. Dropping her right hand from her chin, she reached forwards “if you’re lucky, maybe you can have a night just like it” and with that she gently pinched his shaft between her thumb and forefinger and rubbed slowly.

Sitting up, the bold tiny cupped his balls and started gently rubbing them, closing his eyes and tilting his head back in pleasure. A moment of rage flashed through Sophia ‘how dare he… this is my power play!’ and she pinched harder causing him to yelp and grab at her fingers with his hands, trying to pry them apart. Moving her face closer to him, she growled menacingly as she tugged him closer to her with each word “you… don’t… enjoy… this… unless… I… command… you… to!” by this point she had tugged him in jerking motions with each word by his penis across the length of the container, leaving him whimpering “well I guess you need time to recover” she sighed and flicked him in the head, knocking him out cold. “Looks like you’re with me!” she turned to the other one and with that her right hand grabbed the 4-incher in her fist around the waist, leaving his upper body and arms free. As she pulled him from the container he had no idea what to do, so he just flopped forwards and gripped onto her enclosed fist, causing her to giggle as she dropped her hand to her side.

Sauntering back to the bathroom, she checked the bath level ‘full, perfect!’ and dipped her left hand into the water to check the temperature ‘also perfect!’ she thought.

“Ok you, stay here” she said as she put him on the edge of the bath “there’s really nowhere to go, one way you’ll break your legs and the other you might drown” and left the room to fetch some candles and a lighter, her wine, a glass, a jar of Nutella, and a lavender scented bath bomb. She checked the shrinky she flicked and panicked briefly for a moment, thinking she had killed him without getting to really enjoy it. However upon closer inspection, his chest was rising and falling ‘phew, lucky’ she thought.

After a few minutes she returned, happy to see the tiny was sitting exactly where she had dropped him and went about setting up candles on the end of the bath, on the vanity, and on the shelves on the other side of the room. Turning the lights off and pouring herself a glass of wine she placed the bottle on a shelf by the bath, taking a sip and closing her eyes to focus on the vintage ‘mmm, pepper, spice, and sweet red fruit’ she tasted. Opening her eyes and spinning the lid from the Nutella jar, she gently dabbed her finger into it and raised it to her mouth, tasting the contrast of the sweetness. After a moment enjoying the flavours on her palate she looked down and jokingly tilted her glass at the shrinky – to her surprise he raised his hands in acceptance, leaving her taken aback for a moment before lowering the glass and tilting it until the ruby-red fluid reached the rim. Standing up, the tiny man leant over the edge of the glass and started gulping ‘well’ she thought to herself ‘it’s his last night on this earth, he might as well enjoy the fine things’, after a few gulps she pulled the glass away – not wanting him to get too drunk as she needed him reactive enough to provide some sport.

“Thanks you, it’s really nice!” the tiny smiled up at her.

She couldn’t put her finger on it, whatever it was that made her so angry at his comment. Was it his likely lack of knowledge on the art of wine, was it his attempt at connecting with her, was it the fact that he dared to speak to her, or was it just the stupid smile on his face? She didn’t know, but regardless she grunted and poked him hard in the chest, sending him crashing down into the lake-sized body of water below. Placing the glass next to the bottle she closed the bathroom door and stripped out of her pink pyjamas.

Grabbing the lavender bath bomb she peered over the edge of the bath to see the tiny man treading water “bombs away!” she chirped and released the spherical object half the bath away from the guy.

To her the splash was still pretty large given the density of the bomb, but to him it was like a small meteor crashing into the ocean. He was hurled backwards and under the water by a small tsunami which pushed him down, then when he managed to break free of the surface the falling football sized water drops threatened to knock him out. Fortunately these stopped after a few moments, and he treaded water, kicking up hard to keep his head above the waves now bouncing around the bathtub.

As the energy of the waves dispersed he finally thought he could ease up, and tried to get sense of his bearings. He realised he was at the foot of the bath, looking towards the top where there was a sort of pillow for one to lean their head on. Looking up he saw the sole of her left foot rising over the lip of the bath, and with her slender toes pointing down, she penetrated the surface of the water to his right and kept going until her foot made contact with the base of the bath, resulting in a deep ‘thump’ that he felt more than heard. Following that was the right foot which flew over his head and dropped into the water on his left side. Tilting his head up, he made eye contact with the goddess before him, standing tall over him with a smirk on her face. He couldn’t help but admire her body – her boobs, her hips, and her vagina all right there for the viewing. After a moment she gently lowered herself, easing her butt into the water and spreading her legs forward as she leant back into the pillow “ahhhhhhh” she sighed “that’s more like it” and without opening her eyes she beckoned him with her finger “come here” she ordered “now!”.

He didn’t need to be told twice and started swimming towards her, something that surprisingly only took him about 30 seconds until he bumped into her chest, just below her breasts which towered over him. Opening her eyes she lowered her palm to the surface of the water, indicating he should climb on – and climb on he did. She raised him to her face thinking ‘well this one talks at least – might aswell ask…’ and with that she spoke to him. She asked him what he thought of her boyfriend’s actions earlier in the day and if she was overreacting or if he was being ungrateful. Being spoken at by a literal goddess left the little guy nervous and he babbled out a poorly constructed attempt at a sentence, her reply “oh my god shut up, think, and speak like you’re not a complete idiot”

Not needing to be told twice, gulping deeply he replied “I think what you did was very considerate and he is a dick to treat you like that”, the response making her grin.

“Thank you for your honesty” she smiled raising her hand forwards and upwards, she then tilted her hand causing him to fall from what was about a 10 storey drop by his perspective. Slamming hard into the water, he saw stars and tried to hold his breath until his body righted itself and he could swim upwards. Breaking the surface of the water he gasped deeply too shocked to say anything. Sophie giggled as she pushed a wall of water towards him with her right hand, drinking deeply from the glass in her left. Waves crashing into him, he was swept away from her.

Eventually hitting the foot of the bath, he looked up the length of it to her. Smiling down at him with her arms resting on the edges of the bath and lazily holding her wine glass in her left hand, her bent legs leaving her knees protruding from the water. Looking down at him as she considered what to do next. Glancing at her right knee, she opened her mouth a bit and licked her lips as the gargantuan knee slipped beneath the water’s surface. The bath bomb had turned the water a purple colour, and coupled with the low light this made it impossible to see anything below the surface.

“Duhhh-dum” she whispered “duhhh-dum”

‘what is she doing’ he thought

“Dum-dum-dum-dum-dum-dum-dum-dum” her foot heaving from the water right infront of him she crescendos the Jaws theme and slams her foot into him head on, crushing him into the wall of the bath of the bath. Not stopping there she giggles “wow you should have seen your face” as she grinds him, attempting to reposition hie body. Eventually she gets him where she wants him and her toes scrunch down over his head, creating a pincer-like vice around his neck with her big and second toes, lifting him up above the water’s surface “hmm… decisions, decisions” she mused, her face scrunched in contemplation as you choked unable to breathe. As darkness started creeping into the corners of his vision, her face sprung back into a smile “oh I know!” and with that she pulled her foot towards her body. Stopping just above her stomach, her right hand snatching him between her thumb and forefinger allowing him to gasp in air.

Holding him suspended above her, she drained the rest of her glass and slowly refilled it with the adjacent bottle, her eyes watching the glass fill “you know, you should never leave a lady waiting when she wants you to wash her…” she purred, eyes snapping towards him suddenly “maybe you need some encouragement, is that the case?” her face turning innocent and pouting.

Putting the bottle down, she lifted the glass and took a few sips, simply watching the tiny in her grasp, staring at her blankly ‘why doesn’t he do anything?’ she thought frustratedly. Gently putting her glass down she says in a frustrated tone “ok then, I guess you do need some help” and with that she grabbed the body wash and squirted it onto the small man’s torso, the cold viscous fluid causing him to flinch “oh relax, I know you’ll like this…”

With that, she pushed him into the right side of her neck and started rubbing him around, causing the slippery fluid to form foamy soap suds. Enjoying the feeling of utter control, she rotated him around her neck, upper back, then to her breasts. Reaching her right breast first, she repositioned the tiny and cupped him in the palm of her hand before squeezing her breast hard, grinding him into her erect nipple. Leaning back and closing her eyes she felt him in her palm as she rubbed and squeezed her breast, using his body like a small cloth ‘oh god this feels good’ she thought. After a minute she slid him across her slippery chest to the left breast and repeated the process, draining her wine glass yet again.

After a little while she tightened her fist around him and dunked her hand hard into the water, holding it there for a few seconds before raising it with the enclosed tiny back into the air. Chocking, the shrinky looked defeated “aww you think it’s over… you have no idea” causing him to panic and try to thrash out of her grasp. Almost succeeding to escape due to the soap still covering his body, she growled “stop it! Stop moving!” and angrily threw him into the murky water infront of her ‘that’s it’ she thought ‘time for some fun’. As the tiny surfaced, coughing up inhaled water, she wasted no time and brought her left foot upwards, raising it from the water directly next to him, causing him to startle and try to swim away. As he turned and started paddling, she brought her foot down, pushing him below the surface and trying to grasp him with her toes.

It took a few attempts, but she eventually caught his body between her big and second toes and lifted him from the water, squeezing him. Suspending him above the water, she tightened her grip causing him to squirm in pain. Raising her right foot from the lavender scented water, she splayed her toes and grabbed his head, giggling as she repositioned her left foot beneath him. Grasping his leg with her digits, she crunched them hard, pinning his leg painfully but leaving the rest of his body free. Her right foot disappearing once more beneath the murky water, he wondered what was coming next

“You know I was watching this pirate movie a while back” she told him “and they had this horrific way of torturing and executing people”. He didn’t know where she was going with this, but he had already gone pale at the implication of her words. “Basically, they tie people to stakes on the beach at low tide, and as the tide rises” she started lowering her foot back into the water “they try to escape of course, try to keep their heads above water, but eventually they… drown”

Feeling the warm water creep up his leg, the tiny man started trying to pry her toes apart with what strength he had left, needless to say he had no chance as the water reached his chest, then his shoulders where she paused

“I’d take a deep breath if I were you” and with that she dropped her foot to the bottom of the tub, feeling a thump as her heel hit the ground. Holding him there enjoying the feeling of him thrashing, she counted backwards “10… 9… 8… 7… 6… 5…” seeing bubbles erupt from the surface and feeling his wriggling decrease she raises her foot early, allowing his head and shoulders to break through the surface tension of the water “I told you to take a deep breath” she growled angrily “and if you don’t thrash around so much you won’t expend as much oxygen. Now, let’s try again 3… 2… 1…” and dunked her foot, this time just keeping his head a tad below the water surface and counted back from 10 again, this time making it to 1. Raising her foot, allowing his head to protrude she clapped “well done! See what happens when you listen to me! Ok, again, 3… 2… 1…” and repeated the process. This went on a few more times before the exhausted man was almost unable to even lift his head upwards to gasp in the air she thought ‘I don’t really want to end him this way, time for something else’.

Noting her empty glass, she decided she wanted something sweet and for the Nutella jar, sticking her fingers into the gooey goodness and retracting them. As she sucked her fingers dry, a dirty thought crossed her mind causing her to smile. She reached forward, ripping the tiny from her toes, and without pausing, dunked him into the jar, covering his front in the sugary goodness she craved. Smiling as she withdrew him, she didn’t pause for a moment before slamming her into her extended tongue, licking up the length of his body, savouring the sweetness.

On her third pass, she realised his penis had turned rock hard from her attentions “oh” she feigned surprise “is that for me?” she asked as she took his entire crotch between her lips, her tongue playing with his shaft and balls. Gently leading him for a minute or two, she felt him tense up and renewed the focus of her tongue tip on his shaft, causing him to spasm and shoot his salty load into her mouth which she swallowed instantly. In the aftermath of his ecstasy, he realised what had happened, and panicked accordingly. Flailing in her grasp she giggled “you aren’t going anywhere… here, help me out” she said as she plunged his body into the jar, rotating his body and covering every part of him in the sweet, viscous treat.

Lifting him, she saw he was exactly as she hoped – covered head to toe in the sweet Nutella, with only his head clear, allowing him to see and breathe. “You looked good enough to eat before” she whispered “now… you’re perfect” she growled as she smashed him into her lips, her tongue lathering across his chest, legs, then focussing once again on his crotch. Bringing his strained member to attention with the tip of her tongue, she puckered her lips and began sucking his member, hard. He tried to resist, but after a few moments gave up and resigned himself to the force that was his mistress ‘damn, I could get used to this’ he thought as he edged closer and closer, finally blowing a smaller second load into her mouth. She couldn’t even taste it this time, but his twitching informed her that he had cum again, and with that she grinned and opened her mouth wide, shoving him in face first as he screamed. Shutting him into his new prison, she started sloshing the Nutella covered man around her mouth with complete disregard to his condition. Sucking hard to retrieve the sweet coating, he was tossed around and abused by her tongue, violating every crevice of his body until she was satisfied all had been removed. Ceasing her relentless assault on his body, she opened her mouth slightly, the battered man completely drained of all energy, and unable to muster the energy to try and escape, he simply lay there limp, staring past her teeth and lips into the bathroom.

‘Feels like he’s done to me’ she thought as she slowly closed her mouth shut once again, using her tongue to rotate the body in her maw ‘is that an arm or a leg?’ she wondered as something fell onto her left molars ‘ah well, does it matter?’ and with that she chomped down, severing an unknown limb. The reaction was instant – the agony making him spasm uncontrollably and start screaming even as the warm and salty fluid spurted onto her tongue ‘well we’re here now’ she thought and continued chewing, using her tongue to flip her prey around her mouth. It didn’t take long for the screaming to end, maybe five chews she thought to herself, continuing her mastication until all that remained was slush. She then sucked everything she could feel into the centre of her mouth and swallowed hard, taking his remains down into her “damn” she exclaimed “that was nuts!” as she spat some blood into the water around her.

Chapter 7 – Perishables, Part II by Mamamoo

 

Chapter 7 – Perishables, Part II

Removing herself from the bath, pulling out the plug causing the water to drain and slurp loudly, Sophie dried herself with her towel, feeling pretty happy about the use of her second toy ‘I didn’t get to cum, but that was something else!’ she thought

“Ok I need to pack” she muttered, having dried herself off. Exiting the bathroom she looked towards the bedroom door ‘you can do this, if he talks to you just ignore him’ she said to herself as she walked to the door. Opening it slowly, she saw a gentle light emitting from the pod her boyfriend was housed in ‘ok let’s be quiet’ she thought. She snaked into the cupboard, retrieving her small suitcase and clutched any clothes and underwear she would need in her arms, quietly scurrying back out – if he heard her, he didn’t let on.

Packing her bag in the living room section of the larger kitchen, she felt good about getting some time away. “oh shit” she puffed “the other one” she had forgotten about the last shrinky ‘how long was I in there? Half an hour?’ she wondered ‘better check on him’.

Walking to the Tupperware where she had left the unconscious tiny man, she found… an empty container ‘fuck!’ she thought ‘where could he have gone?’ Looking around she saw that the microwave cable had been pulled form the wall mounted power point and had been thrown over the countertop, reaching the ground ‘fuck!’.

“Hey little guy” she said loudly “me and your friend just had an amazing time in the bath together… it’s your turn for some fun!” she paused, hoping for a reaction from somewhere. After a minute, she got angry “well, he’s asleep now next door, but I’m still awake and need some lovin’” she tried to mask her anger with excitement. After a minute of nothing ‘shit… well he’s 6-inches, he cant be far… how do I trap him?’ Looking over at her laptop on the desk, she saw the standby light flashing ‘huh I could swear I turned that off… oh… clever little guy…’ walking over to her laptop she clicked space bar, causing the device to light up, a half attempted password in the security box infront of her, causing her to smile.

Logging in, she checked her flight and hotel info stating out loud “ok, all booked! Better go check on my little guy next door” as she stepped away, her naked body jiggling, leaving her laptop open and logged in, she glanced at the couch opposite the wall mounted 65” TV ‘I bet he’s under there…’

Reaching the door and slamming it closed behind her, she stomped away down to the end of the corridor where she stopped turned, and counted down “ninety… eighty-nine… eighty-eight…”

10 Minutes ago, in the kitchen

Regaining consciousness, the shrinky in the Tupperware box grasped his pounding head “what a bitch” he muttered, realising he had been knocked out for an unknown period of time. Getting up slowly he tried to listen for any sounds and was rewarded with a faint splashing and giggling form a room nearby ‘alright I have to move’ he thought.

Throwing himself over the edge of the container, he looked around ‘no way down… wait, that’ll work!’ as he spied the microwave in the corner. Running over he jumped up, grasping the plug, planting his feet on the wall and pushed as hard as he could. He was soon rewarded with the plug slipping from it socket and dropping with him. Wasting no time, he flung it over the edge of the counter, pausing to listen for any other noises... “oh, is that for me?” he faintly heard ‘Ok I’m clear!’ and rappelled down the cable. Hitting the ground he sprinted towards the table where the laptop was, and climbed up the leg, aware of how exposed he was. As he reached the lip of the table, he pulled himself up, and ran to her laptop, stomping his foot on the keys, the screen sprung to life “enter password”, ‘shit, I have no idea… let’s, try something’ and with that he started reaching over the keyboard, attempting to type a word she had said earlier ‘command’ with no idea if or why that would work. He got as far as ‘comma’ when he heard the slurping noise that signalled a bath being emptied ‘I have to move’ and with that he ran to the table edge, retreating back the way he came. Hitting the floor, he looked at the couch, thinking hiding beneath that was a good idea, but soon realising the cliché was too obvious, he looked for an alternate – noticing her ankle high boots discarded underneath the same table ‘less obvious, higher risk, shit I don’t have a choice’ he thought as he ran to the closest one, jumping and pulling himself up before flopping into the opening. The smell of leather greeted him, but he didn’t mind ‘hmm… cleaner in here than I thought it would be’ he mused, as he wriggled down into the darkness as far as he could.

Not more than a minute later he heard the door open, and damp footsteps slapping around on the ground. Hearing her packing a bag, her voice then sang out “hey little guy, me and your friend just had an amazing time in the bath together… it’s your turn for some fun!” not daring to move, he waited “well, he’s asleep now next door, but I’m still awake and need some lovin’” – nothing for a bit, until her steps approached ‘shit she can’t know!’ he thought as he tried to squeeze deeper into her boot.

A moment later he heard creaks above him as she settled into the chair and clicked her laptop on, typing her password in and checking something. After a minute she stood and said loudly to herself “ok, all booked! Better go check on my little guy next door” and padded towards the door, slamming it shut behind her ‘now is my chance!’ he thought, not hearing her laptop make that logging out jingle. Clambering out of her boot, he ran at the table leg and started his ascension, knowing he only had limited time to try and send for help. After pulling himself up onto the desk, he ran towards the laptop before screeching to a halt. There on the screen was an open word document with huge writing ‘I’m not stupid, you know…’ and almost at that exact moment the kitchen door flew open, and in she stepped – looking him dead in the eyes.

Like a deer in headlights he froze, unable to even consider what to do. Seeing him frozen in terror, she tip-toed slowly towards him, running her fingers along any surfaces she passed, until she stood over him, glaring down in pure hatred “comma…?” she growled down

Still too terrified, he didn’t really register what she said until she slammed her fist down on the table and repeated “what the hell is ‘comma’? she demanded

“wha…wha…what?” he trembled up at her

“The password you tried entering, what the hell did that mean?” her piercing gaze never leaving him, as her other hand was brought to rest on the table

“Err… you said something about commanding earlier, I just guessed it might have been that” he admitted

“Commanding… a password for a laptop? That’s the stupidest thing I’ve heard today!” she snapped “and believe me, I’ve heard a LOT of stupid shit today” still leaning over him. “Well if you were interested to know, you are officially the last of your little trio to be alive” she goaded “how does that make you feel?”

“Err…” he stammered “good, I guess” a bit more confidently

Taken aback, Sophia enquired “How exactly do two deaths in a matter of hours make you feel good?”

“Well” he replied, attempting to exude calm “you’ve clearly enjoyed your evening thus far” noticing a bloodstain in the corner of her mouth. Suppressing a shudder he continued “and I think you would want to keep me around as I’m the last man standing so you have someone to tend to your whims” he proclaimed as he stepped closer towards her.

“Hmm” she pondered and lowered her face towards him “you might be right… raping and then crushing one, then nearly drowning a second of your friends before chewing him to a pulp and swallowing him, might have left me with only one toy left… does that genuinely make you feel safer?”

Attempting to not show any reaction to her blunt admission of double murder, he started “No, but I aim to make up for my friends failures, and give you what you need” he confidently responded

“And if what I need is for you to die?” she asked as her left hand shot forward, her palm hitting him in the chest as her fingers tightened around him, her thumb and forefinger wrapping around his neck. Lifting him and constricting her prey, she brought her hand towards her face “you can’t even breathe…” she snarled, tightening her grip, her fingers threatening to crush his neck “what do I need you for?”

Gasping for breath he put all his energy into his response, praying it was enough “I’ll worship you, Goddess”

Pausing for a moment ‘did he call me Goddess? It has a ring to it for sure…’ releasing her grip completely, he fell and slammed into the table. Gasping for breath, he rose to his knees “Thank you Goddess, your gift of life is appreciated” and bent forward, bowing to her

Taken aback, Sophia hadn’t expected to be worshipped “ok, slave… do not move” she commanded as she went to retrieve her wine from the bathroom.

As she left the kitchen the tiny muttered “gullible bitch, I’ll escape, don’t you worry” remaining in his grovelling position.

A few moments later she returned, bare feet slapping on the floor. Approaching the table, she poured the remainder of the wine into the glass, filling it substantially and plopping the bottle onto the kitchen worktop.

“Well done, you haven’t moved a muscle have you” she noted “Well, little slave… let’s have some fun” grabbing him roughly around the waist with her free hand, she moved to the couch, dropping him on the soft cushioned surface, realising her clothes were still next door “I’ll be right back, stay” she repeated as she walked out, placing her glass on the worktop as she left.

Walking into the bathroom, Sophia picked up her pyjamas and put them back on. Looking into the mirror, she shook out her dirty blonde hair and tied it into a bun using a hair elastic she had lying on the vanity. Admiring herself following her bath, she tucked the pyjama button-up shirt into her shorts loving the gentle pink colour ‘just a shame that prick was the one thought bought them for me’ she thought briefly back to her boyfriend, before grabbing a tube of moisturiser and returning to the living room.

Seeing the 6-incher sitting in the exact same position she left him in, she pretended to ignore him, grabbing her glass from the worktop, she took a big gulp, running her hand down her throat as she swallowed the expensive liquid “damn, I have good taste” she commented as she walked towards the couch, still intentionally ignoring the toy she had left there. Grabbing the TV remote from the arm of the couch, she turned and slowly sat backwards smiling inwardly, knowing she would land on the shrinky.

As her titanic arse lowered towards him, the shrinky lost his hard fought for cool, seeing her perfect butt loosely encased in pyjama shorts dropping to meet him, he tried to scramble backwards.

As her butt met the couch, she leant back, feeling her slave’s ankles disappear beneath her building-sized butt cheeks ‘ooohhh I think I got him dead centre’ she thought as she rolled backwards, her cheeks rolling over him like soft boulders until he was completely encased below her.

‘I could just stay here and let him suffocate’ she thought as she felt his struggles beneath her ‘but where’s the fun in that?’

The tiny man was powerless as her plump cheeks rolled up his body, compressing his legs, abdomen, chest, and finally head into the cushions below him, leaving him struggling to breathe.

Happy she had her rebellious toy trapped beneath her, she swung her legs to the right and onto the couch, grinding her arse into his body. Thinking to herself ‘he will probably suffocate at this rate, that’s no fun!’ she pushed off of the couch and reached under her butt, fishing for the tiny man. Finding him, she yanked him out and dropped him between her legs, only giving him a moment to get his bearings.

“Worship my feet, slave” she commanded, making herself comfortable on the couch, cushions propping her back up ant a comfortable angle. Watching him scramble down towards the other end of the couch she thought ‘shame… I could have kept him, but he won’t be alive by the time I return from my trip’.

“Yes, goddess” he bowed and started walking across the soft landscape as the sounds of the TV turned on. The tiny man reached Sophia’s feet, his face just below the ball of her foot he estimated the size to be around a U.S 7 or 8, pretty average. Deciding he would start on the top of her feet, then work around to the front he climbed up her right ankle, straddling it. As he started rubbing she said “here use this” and squirted some moisturiser onto the tops of both her feet “yes goddess” he replied and started spreading the thick liquid around. The stuff smelt expensive, with a gentle aroma of lavender permeating his senses.

‘oh my god that feels nice’ thought Sophia as she nestled back into the cushions, deciding what to watch and finally settling on Notting Hill. Sipping her wine and having her feet rubbed was the most relaxed she had felt in months. Allowing herself to unwind, she took her mind off her foot slave and enjoyed the movie.

The tiny man at her feet was not so relaxed – still thinking about what she had said as he bluffed his confidence ‘rape, crush, drown, chewing and swallowing’ the thought of any of those leaving him terrified, he put his full effort into the massaging. Spreading moisturiser over the top of her foot from her ankle, up to her dark blue nails, he was sure to rub some between each of her toes. Satisfied it was spread around, he began massaging in earnest. Pushing his body weight forwards and using his hands and forearms to massage her as best he could. Starting from her ankle he worked his way up, leaning his naked body flat against the top of her foot to reach between her toes and rub hard. Satisfied that this side was complete he decided to be resourceful and scooped up any excess cream, slipping from her ankle and walking around to the sole of her right foot, he then spread it evenly across the surface but not massaging yet.

Progressing to her left foot, he once again straddled her ankle and repeated his process from the other foot. This time however, when he was leaning on the top of her foot to reach between her digits, the movement of his body caused his penis to rub against her, his member stirring ‘no, no, no!’ he panicked hoping she didn’t notice, daring to glance back at her. Seeing her full attention on the movie he sighed in relief, scooping excess cream into his arms once again. He slipped from her ankle, keeping his back to her to conceal his excitement, and walked around to the sole of her left foot. Spreading the moisturiser again, he started his massage. Kneeling down, he used his hands to rub her heel, noticing how deep it was pushing into the couch cushion ‘there’s enough weight there to crush me if she moved’ he gulped. Progressing upwards, he started using his shoulder to push into her arch, causing her to subconsciously splay and point her toes, the surface infront of him alternating from smooth to wrinkled. Unfortunately, misjudging his balance, he slipped and fell face first into her sole.

Feeling his body hit her, she looked down from the movie “you ok there?” asking, unable to see him behind her foot

Head popping to the side of her foot “yes goddess, I just slipped, I apologise”

“No problem, you’re doing great!” she smiled turning back to the TV

For a moment he paused, the warm smile showing her nice side he thought ‘she’s beautiful’ as his cock sprang to full attention, making him hide from her view again ‘shit… I have to keep going’ and with that he renewed rubbing his hands, arms, and shoulders into her foot. When he finished with the ball of her foot, he attempted to reach her toes, but had to stretch high which reduced the pressure he could exert. Feeling this, she tilted her foot down, bumping him in the face. Looking up to the dark crevices of her toes, he started pushing up with his hands, rubbing each digit, and sliding cream everywhere.

Finishing up, he walked across to the right sole, glancing up at her ‘damn, she’s so cute’ he thought, knowing if the situation was different he would likely be hitting on her in a bar somewhere.

As he repeated his massage process on the right sole, he couldn’t help but imagine his life being her partner. The money would be awesome, and her body was smokin’ hot’ unfortunately this train of thought allowed lust to overtake him. Rubbing his left shoulder into her arch, he took his rock hard member in his right hand and started stroking – the moisturiser acting as a perfect lubricant.

Stroking faster and faster, he closed his eyes and increased the tempo of his shoulder rubbing into her until he felt ready to blow his load. Resting his chest and face against her sole, he stopped moving his body and furiously beat himself as he shot his load onto her foot. Opening his eyes, he looked at his seed splattered across the bottom of her arch, trickling slowly down to her heel and peeled his body from her lavender scented skin. Feeling the couch shake, he suddenly panicked, remembering what had happened to him last time he touched himself infront of her as her foot rose, exposing her half seated position with a look of rage on her face, he fell to his knees in pure terror.

‘Wow he’s really getting into this’ Sophia thought as she felt his shoulder rubbing hard into her arch, getting faster and faster until he pushed his whole body into her foot… feeling him suddenly freeze… a moment later he peeled himself from her ‘oh no… he didn’t’ she thought as she sat up and lifted her foot. Seeing him look up at her with his hand still around her member, he dropped to his knees as her teeth clenched and she scowled at him.

“What… did… you… do…” she growled menacingly as he started babbling incoherently at her. “Ergh you pervert!” and with that she lowered her foot so that the ball was infront of his face. Angling her foot forward and pointing her toes up, she slammed her foot into him and crushed him into the arm of the couch with her ball. Grinding hard she felt his body creak as his bones threatened to break, but she did not relent, leaning forwards and applying further pressure until his struggles ceased. Pulling her foot away, he slumped down into a seated position, legs splayed apart as he gasped for air

“I’m… sorry…god… goddess” he pleaded.

Chapter 8 – Perishables, Part III by Mamamoo

Chapter 8 – Perishables, Part III

“I told you earlier, you don’t get to enjoy something unless I tell you to! Was that not clear!?” she said loudly him causing him to flinch. “You’re disgusting…” she whispered as she brought the big toe of her right foot down on his now flaccid cock, his protective instincts making him immediately grab the digit and try to push it away. “LET GO!” she screamed at him, causing him to shudder and whimper as he lowered his hands to his sides “good…” and with that she pushed her toe down and forwards, forcing his body into the crevice between the cushion and the armrest.

As he heard her say “good…” he felt tremendous pressure on his crotch, threatening to crush his entire pelvis. Fortunately for him, the gap in the couch allowed his body to be pushed back relieving some of the pressure, a preferable option to being stuck somewhere unable to move and receiving the full force of her onslaught. This relief soon vanished though as he realised she would not relent, his body folding in half over her toe, forcing his face into the top of her foot.

Watching from above, she felt a slight satisfaction at his plight, the gap that had been his saviour would now act as a tool for her. Pushing further, his butt slid into the gap, causing his legs to rise, his legs contacting her sole and his upper body to fold forwards. When he was wedged in the gap and his face was stuck to the top of her foot, she paused and said down to him “now then… your punishment…” and started grinding her big toe around, hard. Unable to move his body at all, her rough tip smashed around his pelvic region and threatened to disintegrate his shaft and balls. The only thing preventing friction burns was the cream he had applied minutes prior.

Screaming in agony as the cruel digit violated him he thought this was the end when felt her pause, the toe manoeuvring his shaft so it was pinned upright against his belly. Not sure what she was stopping for, her toe curled back and pushed down into his legs, before sliding forwards. With horror he suspected what was coming, his worst nightmare coming to life when her toenail rested gently against the base of his shaft. Praying she wouldn’t do it, he babbled various pleas for mercy as the pressure increased, her nail acting like a slow moving guillotine, feeling the sharp surface threatening to sever his dick from his body. Begging her to stop, he felt the movement cease but not let up, still leaving him squirming in pain.

Looking down at his pathetic struggles she took a gulp from her glass, and not wanting to destroy him too quickly, she ceased her movement, growled “I’ll show you mercy, this one time” she decided quickly pulling her foot back and yanking his body with it which collapsed onto the cushion, he curled up into a ball holding his crotch. “But you are on your last warning. If I see you… if I even think you’re going to touch yourself… I will tape you to the floor with your limbs spread eagled… I will pinch your pathetic dick between my big toes and use their nails to cut it off… then I’ll grind my heel into your crotch until your body caves in… do you understand me?”

“Yes” he whimpered

“Leaning forward she whispered “Yes… what…?”

“Yes, goddess”

“Ok! Glad we had this productive discussion” she beamed, suddenly flipping from mutilating monster to a happy picture of pure innocence as she sat back. “Now, keep rubbing… your goddess commands it” as she turned and lay on her left hip with her head resting on the mountains of cushions beneath her and facing the TV. Her feet now lay on their sides infront of him, her left foot bent closer to her, gulping her wine.

Not wanting to give her the slightest reason to execute him in the brutal method she had outlined, he slumped forward, still holding his battered crotch with his left hand. Looking up he saw her glare at him

“I told you, no touching” she cooed

“I’m not goddess, I promise, it just hurts” he begged

“Don’t care, drop your hands now” after a moment he lowered his hands, wincing as his flaccid member flopped down infront of him “you don’t look damaged… man up and get to work while I still see use in you” he nodded as he leant forward and started rubbing the heel of her right foot “uh-uh” she chided “that won’t cut it now… I want to feel you kissing them as you rub”

Complying, he leant in, planting kisses on her smooth heel as he rubbed with his hands. Progressing along the length of her foot, as he planted a kiss on the webbing between her big and second toe, she scrunched hard, threatening to snap his neck. Fortunately the pressure quickly subsided, and without wasting any time he continued on his task, finishing up and crawling over to her left foot where he repeated the process.

Sophia had never felt this side of herself before, this dark and sadistic shadow waiting to be released. She had never killed a shrinky before… well not intentionally anyway. There was that one time her associate brought one of her 1-inchers to the office and he managed to escape. She wasn’t sure how, but he ended up in her right knee-high boot. Of course she didn’t notice that until she changed into said boot and started walking, feeling something turn from a solid to a liquid beneath her toes. Now however, she wanted to release this feeling and relish in the power she felt.

Thinking back on her two kills and close castration today, her heart rate started increasing as her breath deepened. Glancing down towards him, currently lying next to her left foot planting kisses along her arch she felt a tingling in her nether regions ‘6 inches…’ she thought to herself ‘not too big, not too small… his shoulders might be a bit wide… but it should work’.

He felt the hairs on the back of his neck standing up, feeling the intense stare of the woman whose feet he was currently worshipping. Looking up slowly over the cover of her foot, he made eye contact with her. The expression on her face was unlike any he had seen thus far. He had seen angry, happy, seething, joyful, but this… this was a face of someone overcome with lust. He gulped and flopped forward onto her foot, redoubling his efforts in order to distract her, kissing her sole as he rubbed hard using his entire body.

Making eye contact she saw his face freeze for a moment before he threw himself on her foot, clearly trying to prove his use in that regard. Unfortunately for him, this display of pathetic doting only served to spread the tingling she felt in her crotch. Reaching forwards her right hand grabbed him by the wrist causing him to jump as she wrapped her fingers around his entire arm. Squeezing hard as she lifted him, causing him to groan in pain she sat up, lowering her feet to the ground. Standing slowly she dangled him infront of her crotch, his groaning ceasing as he noticed the wet patch.

“No… please… no!” he shouted at her crotch.

Ignoring him completely, she stood and padded into the kitchen, opening a draw and retrieving some sticky tape before returning to the couch. Using her left hand to pull her pyjama shorts down, they passed her hips and fell freely to the floor. Sitting back she raised her feet onto the couch next to her, bending her knees and spreading her legs as far as she could, exposing her already moist pussy. Still begging her to stop, she wordlessly dumped him on her still clothed stomach, manoeuvring his arms to his sides and securing them there with tape. Repeating the process she secured his ankles, then brought him to her face.

He implored her again to stop, but this only served to turn her on further “beg me” she whispered “beg your goddess to stop” holding his face infront of her lips which parted slowly, her tongue snaking out to moisten the padded surfaces

He needed no encouragement and began pleading for his life and promising to do anything she wanted. After running out of things to say and ceasing his efforts she simply looked at him

“…no…” and with that she pushed him forwards, sliding his head into her mouth. Her lips wrapped around his shoulders as her teeth pinched his neck, her tongue starting to lather him with saliva.

Pulling him from her maw, choking, she turned him around and spat on his trussed up legs, using her tongue to spread her saliva from his hips to his feet.

Holding him in her right hand, she lowered him to her pussy and inserted his feet between her folds. Pumping him gently in and out, she spat onto her left fingers, lowering them to her clit she started rubbing gently. He was pushed deeper into her with every thrust, her hard grip unyielding and threatening to crack his ribs. The exertion left him unable to yell or beg any more, and he simply hoped he would survive. After a few minutes of pumping her new dildo into her, he was up to his shoulders. Stopping, she slowly pulled him from her and flipped him around, holding his face infront of her sex. Without any reprieve, she forced his head into her and slowly pushed deeper and deeper holding him around the shins. Once her knuckles reached the outside of her lips, she retracted him slowly, only allowing him half way out before pushing him deeper again. The texture of his head, shoulders and rigid body rubbing her passage was far more intense than the smaller one she had used earlier, causing her to gasp and shudder involuntarily.

She lost all sense of time as she pumped him in and out, not caring if he lived or died within her as she massaged her clit with renewed tenacity, feeling herself begin to tense. Edging herself for a few minutes she felt him suddenly start wriggling within her, trying to escape. This threw her over the edge and she lost all control and thrust him deeply within her, hitting her G-spot. She let out a thunderous moan as her walls tensed and contracted around her prey, squeezing him like a car crusher. Her orgasm caused her entire body to tense as she thew her head back, arched her back, and pushed her feet down raising her bum from the couch as her body shuddered and twitched uncontrollably, before she crashed down breathing deeply and sweating as she felt her heart thumping. After a few minutes basking in her post orgasm glow, she slowly pulled the tiny from within her, dumping him unceremoniously onto the couch. Thinking he had expired, she saw his chest rise as he suddenly coughed, expelling her viscous fluid that had almost drowned him. Coughing repeatedly he struggled to clear his airways, making her giggle softly.

 

Still breathing deeply, she thought ‘Hmm, it’s getting late and I need to be up early’ genuinely thinking he wouldn’t have survived the ordeal. Deciding it was time to call it a night, she gulped the last of her wine, and lifted him from the couch, ripping the tape off him painfully.

Grunting in pain, he looked half dead already as she brought him up to her face, inspecting his body. Seeing deep bruises already starting to form, dislocated joints and potentially cracked ribs, she dangled him over the floor briefly, wondering what more fun she could have before going to bed ‘maybe I give him a treat…’ she thought before letting go.

He landed on his back hard, the impact knocking the little air he had managed to suck into lungs. Lacking the will to move, he felt her warm toes prod his body, manoeuvring him so his arms and legs were sticking out spread eagled ‘oh god, no’ he thought as she spoke to him.

Seeing him hit the floor, Sophia giggled as she used her toes to move his limbs around until they lay spread out. Leaning forwards, crossing her arms on her knees and resting her chin on them, they made eye contact as spoke in a soft voice “you have done well, slave” sucking saliva into her mouth she let a small glob fall, landing on his chest causing him to flinch from the impact “and I am a generous goddess…” her kind voice brining hope to his dire situation. “I hereby give you permission to enjoy this…” her soft voice like a whisper in the ear of a lover as her big toes came together on his chest, collecting her saliva before gently pinching his shaft, which almost immediately sprung to attention “good, that’s good… you’ve earned this…” smiling lovingly at him, pumping his shaft up and down gently. As he started breathing deeply, his eyes closed, clearly enjoying the sensation. She switched tactics, grasping his shaft between the big and second toe of her right foot and pumping them eagerly, her left big toe gently traced the side of his body as it moved below her right foot, between his legs and started gently rubbing his balls. Writhing in ecstasy, his hands looked for something to grab onto, noticing this she moved her foot from his balls and gently placed the ball on his chest, rubbing the sides of his face between her lavender scented peds. His hands grasped her digits, and to her surprise he turned his head, planting kisses along the inside of her big toe ‘wow he really is worshipping me’. Increasing the tempo of her toes pumping him, she felt him begin to tense as he rested his forehead against her big toe. Careful not to push too hard, she increased the pressure on his chest as her toes squeezed his head slightly. A few seconds later he came harder than he had in his entire life, his body spasming as he gasped in pleasure. Looking up at her he smiled, and she smiled back at him.

Satisfied that she had fully embodied a goddess and feeling his seed dripping between her toes, she decided to complete the act. Still seated on the couch, she used her dark blue painted toes to spread his arms and legs outwards once more before pulling them away from him, their eye contact not wavering for a moment. He didn’t even resist as she spoke “well done… you live… and die at the whims of your goddess” the warm smile twisting into a sadistic grin, resting her feet on their heels and raising her wriggling toes over him “and now… you have served your purpose to your goddess in full… I hereby release you… from life”

At her last word, she slammed her feet down hard, simultaneously crushing his legs from the knees down, grinding them cruelly until they were pulp, revelling in the coughing screams of his pure agony. His body spasms in pain as his arms start thrashing uncontrollably. Raising her feet once again, she repositioned them above his arms, this time bringing them down slowly with her toes one at a time pinning his forearms to the ground. Her big toes having secured his remaining limbs, she pauses for a moment, before pushing down hard and raising her heels from the floor as she leans forward. His screams renewed once more, she couldn’t believe he was still conscious as she rotated her feet left and right, grinding his arms into the floor.

Pulling her feet away, she gazed at her masterpiece, his screams subsiding as the loss of blood impacted him. Not wanting him to die from that, she moved quickly, standing with her left foot on the ground beside his body she lowered her right onto him, feeling her the arch resting on his upper legs and torso, the ball on his chest, and with his head poking out between her big and second toes.

He looks up at her as his struggles begin to subside, making eye contact one last time, she decides now is the moment and pushes down as hard as she can, lifting her left foot from the floor. The sudden increase in weight causing his entire body to burst, sending blood shooting from every edge of her foot. Breathing deeply, she fell back into the couch, grabbing her phone to set her alarm for the morning, and letting sleep claim her.

Chapter 9 - The Drop off by Mamamoo

Chapter 9 – The Drop Off

Sunday morning – Sophia’s perspective

Sophia woke up to her alarm beeping aggressively at her “Ergh, my head” she mumbled, waking up naked on the couch feeling sorry for herself. Sitting up, she held her face in her hands, praying for the headache to subside. Looking down to the floor she saw the remains of her last toy from last night, smiling at the memory “I gotta shower” and with that she pushed up off the couch, getting some wet-wipes from the kitchen and using these to clean the remains from the floor, dropping the tissues unceremoniously into the bin.

Walking down the corridor she entered the bedroom, seeing you standing at the entrance to your temporary home, awaiting her

 

Sunday morning – your perspective

Having slept peacefully through the night, hearing nothing from outside the pod due to its sound-proofing, you awoke slowly. Thinking to yourself ‘I wonder if she came to bed’, this driving you to rise from your small bed and exiting the pod. The bed was still in a mess from yesterday, signalling she had slept on the couch, making you feel sad about the situation you were both in.

Without warning, the bedroom door slammed open, and in she strode in her naked glory, perky breasts bouncing in the air.

Glancing briefly at you, she strolls past ignoring you completely, she walks to the ensuite, turning her back to you and presenting her juicy arse, making you lust for her again, regretting the way you acted the previous day. As she walked away you glanced down, watching her soles rise and fall ‘oh my god, they’re covered in blood!’. Shocked, you came to the realisation that the other two shrinkies hadn’t made it through the night.

Sitting down, you lost track of time as you pondered what you had missed during your relatively peaceful night.

Sophia walked back into the bedroom, towelling herself off and grabbing clothes from the wardrobe. Without even looking at you she said loudly “get ready – I’ll take you to Leah’s soon, then I’ll be heading to the airport. I’ll be back in a few days then we can decide what to do” still clearly mad at you

Rather than trying to diffuse the situation, you replied “fine with me, be nice to get some time away…” and turned and walked into your pod, glancing back, seeing her glaring angrily at your comment.

Standing inside your pod you grabbed your head in your hands ‘what the hell is wrong with me, why would I say that!? I should go apologise’. As you were about to go and speak to your girlfriend your world started shaking, throwing you around and banging you into all the surfaces (fortunately the furniture was all fixed in place preventing them from moving), this earthquake stopped after a short stint and you ran out of the door. Finding your pod was now on the floor by the front door you look up, seeing Sophia standing over you, facing away and putting her clothes on. Black jeans and a white shirt under a grey jacket on top, professional but tightly fitting her frame making it sexy to boot. Looking down you see her bare feet (now blood-free) slip into her black louis Vuitton heels. Turning to around she steps forwards, not knowing you had left the safety of your pod. Her foot slammed into the floor infront of you, the point of her shoe literally missing you by an inch, you fell backwards and looked up. Sophia reaches forward to grab the pod and sees you lying there, no hint of concern in her face she says “are you getting in or what? I have to go right now”.

Trudging back into your pod, you feel the earth once again shake around you with disregard to your safety.

After a 20 minute car ride, during which you remained in your pod the whole time, your arrival at Leah’s was signalled by the hard stop of the car, throwing you from the bed and slamming you into the wall.

Groaning you stood up, only to be thrown the other way as Sophia yanked the pod from the car.

‘Knock, Knock’ you heard as Sophia banged on her friend’s door which shortly opened. You couldn’t make out what was being said through the impressive sound proofing of the pod, but could distinctly make out that Sophia was doing most of the talking. After a few minutes you felt the pod move again, albeit more gently, and put down. Walking out, you expected to say bye to your girlfriend, but as you stepped into the world, you found yourself face to face (literally as she was bent over the surface your pod was now resting on) with Leah

“Hey little guy!” she shouted excitedly, her perfect white teeth in contrast to her olive skin glistening right infront of you, her deep brown eyes beaming into yours. Standing about eye-level with her chin, you couldn’t help but glance down seeing her massive bust aided by gravity, threatening to rip through the sunflower yellow summer dress she was wearing “we are going to have so much fun!” she continued

“Hey Leah” you replied, head spinning from the motion you had been recently subjected to “Good to see you! Is Soph still here? I was hoping to say bye”

Leah was beautiful and intelligent deep down, but she was a tad ditsy on the surface. That probably helped as a pre-school teacher.

“Aww aren’t you the cutest!” she exclaimed as she prodded you gently in the chest, looking down at her finger you suddenly realise you were stark naked “she had to run, late for her plane, sorry!”

You grabbed your crotch to cover yourself and spluttered up at her “oh my god, I am so sorry I forgot… I have clothes inside, I’ll be right back” scuttling back into your pod you shut the door and dropped to your knees, head in your hands completely mortified with embarrassment. You hear Leah mumble something, but can’t make it out ‘damn, this sound proofing is good, but an intercom would be helpful’ you think, as you grab clothes and dress yourself.

Sunday morning – Leah’ perspective

Watching his naked butt scuttle into the pod was the cutest thing you had ever seen ‘bless him’ she thought and said “no worries, I’ll make some breakfast” turning to the kitchen to whip something up, thinking about what to do with him. She had said yes to look after him immediately as Sophia sounded desperate in her call, but upon arriving and describing the past 24 hours in detail, Leah felt bad for her that a nice surprise had turned into a shitstorm. She had comforted Sophia, telling her it would all be ok in the end, and that her actions with the other shrinkies were fine “they were already in the hands of that company, right… they would have died regardless of it being you or someone else” she reasoned which seemed to settle Sophia “at least they had their last day with you, beautiful!”.

Living in a large house in the Sydney suburbs, Leah had a huge open plan kitchen with a large marble island on which the pod was located ‘hmm, I guess I’ll move him into my room’ in the night. Leah was a primary school teacher in a prestigious school, but her parent’s passing had left her with enough to buy a huge house in an affluent area. Despite the money, she kept working as that was her passion.

Settling on pancakes, Leah started grabbing her ingredients and got to cooking

Sunday morning – Your perspective

Taking the longest time possible to get dressed, still embarrassed about flashing your girlfriend’s best friend you slowly walked outside onto the huge marble island ‘damn’ you thought looking around at the well kept and light filled open plan room. The kitchen itself wrapped around the corner of the room, with the island you were standing on separating it from the large dining area where a table and chairs sat next to the sliding doors, showing a well kept garden.

Turning back to the kitchen you watched Leah cooking, your stomach rumbling at the smell ‘wow I’m famished’ realising you hadn’t eaten in about 24 hours “I’ll just wait for her here I guess” you said to yourself, sitting down with your back resting against the pod.

Leah was oblivious to you having joined her, busy mixing something in a bowl and cutting up pieces of fruit. Reaching up to the cupboard on her tiptoes, she grabbed a couple of plates and put them on the counter top. As she stretched up you had a good look at her. Her feet were larger than Sopfia’s, with long grasping toes, following up her toned olive skinned calves, your eyes stopping at her butt. Large yet defined, you wished momentarily she was wearing something tighter than the loose fitting dress, imagining how it would look in yoga pants.

Hearing a sizzle sound, Leah had added the batter to the frying pan, and started grabbing fruit to arrange on the liquid batter before it cooked. Flipping the pancakes a few times, she plated them up and turned, looking to see if you had emerged yet. Waving at her, her face broke into a smile as she walked past you to the table, placing the two plates down. Coming back she lowered her hand next to you and smiled warmly “hop on!”, not waiting to be asked twice you jumped on. She placed her other hand around you to make sure you couldn’t fall, and stepped over to the table before placing you at the setting next to her infront of a plate the width of your house (from your perspective) with a pancake the same size as the one on her plate.

Looking up at her you said in a joking tone “Sure you made enough for me?”

Gasping, she brought her hands to her mouth “oh my god, I didn’t even think about that!” she exclaimed

“Just messing with you!” you replied “it looks delicious, but yeh I’ll only be able to manage a bit, the rest might go cold… why don’t you take like three quarters of it and ill take the rest”

“Good idea” she smiled as she reached over with her knife and fork, plunging the fork into the part closest to you and using the knife to cut out a pac-man like shape, leaving you the smaller mouth shaped section.

Seeing the fork and knife tear something that size apart with ease made you gulp ‘shit, I need to make sure she doesn’t forget where I am at all times!’ not trusting her fully to not accidentally hurt you.

Tucking in with your hands you thanked her “mmm this is delicious!” you said between mouthfuls.

“Aww thanks cutie!” she smiled as she cut a strip of pancake from her plate, rolling it up and piercing it with the fork which she brought to her mouth, slipping the fork past her pillowy lips which closed after it, then slowly slid the now bare fork out.

Watching the parcel of pancake disappear into her mouth, you thought about how you weren’t much bigger than it. With complete ease she chewed it up, obliterating it – the thought of getting picked up and dropped in there terrified you ‘I wouldn’t stand a chance’

After you had both eaten your fill, Leah turned to you and asked what you wanted to do

“I don’t know really… we could go for a drive? I haven’t seen much of your area, but Soph always said it was beautiful?”

“Ohh good idea, let me go put something more practical on then we can go!”

“Sure thing!” you replied

Leah helped you to your pod, and then left the room, heading upstairs to get changed. Watching her bare feet slap across the laminate flooring, you thought about how lucky you were. She was hot, and one of the few people you knew that still viewed shrinkies as human beings, making you feel safe being there. Maybe Sophie would leave you here until the cure came?

Sunday morning – Leah’s perspective

Leah bounded up the steps to her bedroom, closing the door behind her and leaning against it, breathing deeply “damn, he was always cute full size – now he’s downright scrumptious!” she giggled to herself “he doesn’t know that Soph is going to end it with him when he gets back… I hope he wants to stay with me rather than going to one of those facilities”. Taking off her dress, she opened her wardrobe and picked out her outfit. Tight blue leggings and a white double V neck t shirt, that would expose her chest to about half way down her cleavage. Looking down at her feet, she scrunched her toes and thought about footwear ‘hmm we might walk a bit, joggers I think’, she reached down and opened her sock draw, grabbing a pair of ankle high white socks. Pausing. She looked at the balled-up black knee-high sock she had worn yesterday with her knee-high boots, she prodded it firmly. At her touch the ball began moving, causing her to smile and reach down picking it up. Proceeding to her bed, she put her clothes down before unwrapping the ball, turning it upside down and giggling as a 2-inch tiny slid out and crashed down onto her bed. Turning he looked up at her, blushing at her body glad in red panties and push up bra “please don’t put me back in there” he begged.

“Hmm, have you learnt your lesson, naughty boy?” she said in a mock teacher accent “you really want to run away from ‘this’?” she asked emphasizing her body

“No… I’m sorry, I just got scared Leah… you said we could play over the weekend but that was over a week ago! You need to turn me back, my family will be wondering where I am!”

The tiny man’s name was George, and he worked at the same school as her. He had always been checking her out and making excuses to visit her classes. It was nice having the attention, but annoying that it came from an older married man. Eventually Leah had enough and told him that she only liked ‘little men’ and if he was genuinely interested then he would prove himself to her by getting hold of the virus. She didn’t mean it, it was just a way of getting him to leave her alone, but somehow he had found a discounted kit online and purchased it, turning up at her door the previous Friday after work with a huge smile. Leah had tried to tell him that she had no interest, and how she had only said that as a way to get him to leave her alone, however mid-conversation he froze and fell over. Leah jumped and was about to call an ambulance when she saw his head start shrinking, followed by his hands and legs as he disappeared up into his shirt – he had clearly given himself the virus just before knocking, hoping to delight her.

Frustrated, she dug through his shirt, finding his unconscious form and carrying it into the house with his clothes. Grabbing his phone she flipped it open and found his wife’s number. She called it and spoke to her about what had happened, apologising profusely – but the wife just laughed, telling her that she had wanted a divorce for a while, and this was a perfect way of him removing himself from the picture. Shocked, Leah asked what she should do with him, to which the wife’s response was to keep him, kill him, turf him onto the street, or she suggested - take him to one of those mini hotel facilities and drop him there for a week, she would even send Leah the money to cover it. After that she would consider going and getting him if she found herself missing him

That was just over a week ago, and Leah had kept him since. Not expecting to find any joy in having him around, she actually had an amazing weekend being served by a little slave. He rubbed her body with lotion, massaged her feet, even painted her nails – and Leah found he actually was fun to converse with. His ‘payment’ for services was her making him cum in different and creative ways, something he was more than happy to receive. However as the weekend ended he asked to be cured… Leah refused. She didn’t tell him about his wife, she didn’t want to crush his heart – so she made out that she wanted to keep him a bit longer, and that she would sort things out with his wife. Last night, after a whole week using him as a slave he had clearly had enough and wanted to get home, sneaking out of the shoebox she had him sleep in whilst she slept, he made it to almost to the front door which he hoped to climb under, when she found him. Grabbing him roughly she went to her laundry room, opening it and finding the socks she had been wearing with her boots the previous day, opening the end and dropping him in. She told him through the fabric not to try escaping again, and with that she balled the sock up took him to her bedroom, locking him in her drawer.

“Ok fine” she stated “now you need to listen – I have a good friend staying here, he is also a tiny but he doesn’t know you’re here, so I need to take you home when I can sneak you out. Just stay here and out of the way and I will drop you back tonight, ok?”

“Why not give me the cure now??”

“Because I can’t sneak you out at full size… just stay in my room out of trouble and you’ll be home tonight ok?”

“Ok… thanks Leah, I really have had a good week” he smiled up at her

“Yeh me too cutie pie, maybe we do it again sometime?” she grinned as she picked him up “but for now… you were still a naughty little boy, weren’t you” pouting and dropping him back into the sock and balling it up, returning it to the drawer.

Leah had always projected the image of a bubbly and considerate person who also believed in the rights of shrinkies as they were still human, this mostly being accurate as she was indeed fun, outgoing, and always went out of her way to help people. Indeed once upon a time she had viewed the little people full human beings, however, this outer façade hid a darker version of herself.

It had started about a year ago, she was in school late filling out reports for the parents of the children to go over their progress. She wanted to be comfortable so had slipped her calf boots off and popped some of the buttons on her shirt, giving her girls some room to breathe. The walls in her clasrrom had small posters showing people being kind to shrinkies – her hope being this would rub off on the children subconsciously. Sitting with her left leg crossed over her right, her right foot within its light pink sock was flat on the ground, with her left foot resting just on its big toe. She felt an itch on the sole of her elevated left foot, so uncrossed her legs and lowered that sole above her planted right foot, reaching those toes up to scratch as she rubbed her foot back and forth, sighing as she got it. Returning to her previous position, she felt her big toe push into something as it landed, something that started wriggling under her. Gasping, she jumped up, the chair falling back to the floor with a crash, thinking a bug had tried to bite her – she was shocked to look down at a 3-inch tall man lying on the floor rubbing his leg. She picked him up and placed him on the desk, checking he was ok. He apologised for making her jump, accepting full responsibility for his injury as he had no other idea but prod her foot to get her attention. He had come to her for aid as he saw the posters on her wall when he went scavenging for food, feeling he could safely approach her and ask her to take him to a shelter. During their conversation, the principle suddenly barged in causing Leah to jump, inadvertently knocking the desk she was working at, causing the tiny to lose his balance and fall over the edge. Landing in her right tan coloured boot, which was positioned just below him, he survived the drop but was trapped in her shoe, unable to climb back out.

The principle told her he was locking up and setting the alarms so she had to leave with him, complying she slipped her boots back on, and glanced to her desk not seeing the tiny man anywhere. She guessed he must have hidden, so decided she would try and find him tomorrow. Meanwhile the tiny man had managed to position himself in the toe of her boot in a way that allowed him to throw himself forward as her pink sock rolled towards him, keeping most of his upped body on the top of her toes, he thought he would be safe until she removed the foot from her boot.

Standing up she started walking, unaware that a tiny man was half lying on her toes, with his feet planted on the insole of the toe section of her shoe to brace himself. Heading to her car she felt another itch on top of her right foot, so stopping, she used the heel of the left to grind the spot. Unable to fully get the itch to fade she gave up and got into her car driving home. Upon arriving home she pulled her boots off, and dropped them, causing the tiny to roll out of the opening, battered by the grinding heel and crashing steps she had taken, he was still alive. Standing up he tried waving at her, but had finally run out of luck, stepping forward her right heel drove him into the ground, breaking most of his ribs and smashing an arm to pieces – she felt this and jumped, seeing him lying in shock. Distraught, she burst into tears not knowing what to do and crouched down asking him how she could help. He begged her to end his pain, and she slowly agreed, hating seeing him suffer. She stood up and rose her right foot above his broken body intending to smash him and end it quickly, however she faltered at the last moment and instead rested her sock-clad foot on him, suddenly queasy about what she had to do. Gathering herself together, she covered her eyes and ears as she rose her heel and pushed her ball down, grinding hard, knowing he wouldn’t survive. Unable to bring herself to look she simply kept grinding until there was nothing left, knowing if she saw him in even worse pain it would crush her soul. After a few minutes she decided it was safe to look, and looked down to just a small pile of mush, fresh tears rolling down her face. Pulling her sock off she ran to the kitchen and threw it in the bin, grabbing a bottle of red wine and a glass, removing the cork and started chugging from the bottle. Getting a good third of the way through she thought she had to clean up sooner rather than later, so took some wipes and cleaned the floor, throwing the wipes in the bin and sitting on the couch with her wine (now in a glass) weeping as she drank deeply. She called her friend Sophia to tell her what had happened and Soph managed to calm her down. Finishing the bottle soon after, she went to bed finding herself unable to sleep, wondering why remembering the feeling of him being crushed beneath her sole made her feel a little bit excited.

Chapter 10 - The Day Out by Mamamoo

Chapter 10 – The Day out

Sunday morning – Your perspective

Waiting patiently by your pod, you eventually heard the sound of Leah coming back downstairs, your jaw dropping as she entered the room. Her white double next t-shirt was barely able to contain her huge bust, and the twirl she did on her way in showed you exactly what you wanted to see – her fabulous arse glad in skin tight fabric. She walked quickly towards you, the steps causing her chest to jiggle – you genuinely wondered if her boobs were about to rip through her top. Stopping infront of you she lowered her palm and said “your ride awaits, sir!”

Stepping on to her palm you think to yourself ‘that would be one hell of a ride’, her soft skin smells like cocoa butter and her larger than average hand actually makes you feel safe and secure. Lifting you up to chest height you turn to face her, intending to ask where you are going but find yourself face to face with a perky paid of double-Ds each of which are the size of a bus to you, stammering you mouth out “ergh… wh…where…we go… where, are we going?” trying to look at her face towering above you rather than the view at eye level

Leah replies “not sure yet, fancy a drive to this little café I know that is on a cliff overlooking the sea?”

“yeh sounds good” you turn and face forwards to resist the temptation to stare, simultaneously hiding the semi you are now sporting as Leah walks to the front door, opening it and stepping out into the warm sunshine. Basking in the beautiful day, you close your eyes as she steps softly, after a minute you here her keys jingle and a loud ‘Clunk’ as her car unlocks. Opening your eyes you gasp, seeing her ride – an Audi TT RS Roadster in deep red “wow… if I knew you had this I would have been over a lot more!” you shout up at her causing her to giggle

“Wow…” she smiled “so you’d come here for my car over my company?” raising her eyebrow and looking at you in a mocking judgmental way

“You know what I meant!” you laughed back.

Giggling she replied “yeh, I know” and opens the driver side door, sitting in and placing you on the passenger seat. She leans over you to grab the seatbelt, and looking up you see her breasts right above you hanging down threateningly like two massive boulders. Sitting back she pulls the seatbelt across you and clips it in “ok so hold on, its not a long drive” and with that she fires up the roaring engine and rolls forward.

Sunday morning – Leah’s perspective

Setting off, Leah was being extra careful with her movements, no excessive braking or accelerating, and turning as softly as possible. Glancing down at you occasionally, she sees that you are holding tight to the seatbelt ‘safety first!’ Thinking about what else to do whilst she’s looking after you she loses focus for a moment, not seeing a traffic light change from green to yellow, suddenly realising the change she hits the brakes harder than she intended catapulting you over the seatbelt and landing on your back

“Oh my god! Are you ok? I’m so sorry?”

Sitting up you confirm you’re fine with a thumbs up “Yep, nothing like a smooth stop!” you mock

“Oh ha – ha” she sarcastically replies “hold on let me pull over”

Pulling into a car park, Leah looks down at you “well that clearly wasn’t a clever idea now, was it! I mean you can’t even see anything down there can you?

“Well no, but I don’t know where else I can go to be honest – maybe we should have brought the pod and I could have strapped myself to the bed or something”

Talking about him being strapped to the bed sent a tingle through Leah ‘mmm… if you were full size I would happily strap you to the bed’ she thought “well, I have one idea – are you ok with feeling constricted a bit, and with heights?”

Sunday morning – Your perspective

“Err…” you slowly reply wondering where you could go that would pin you in place at height “I guess that would be fine”

“Awesome!” she clapped and lowered her hand to you, her wide mouth breaking into a massive smile.

Stepping onto her left palm, she raises you infront of her and plucks you up between her thumb and forefinger around your chest, rotating her fingers to face you towards the front of the car. Wondering where you are going, you jump as your back makes contact with her cleavage “hold on” you hear her say as her left hand pulls her left breast aside, allowing you to sink in deeply “ok that should be fine” as she lets go of you and her boob, letting it roll back over you, pinning your legs and part of your torso between them – leaving just your chest upwards free.

The warmth radiating from her olive breasts, that same light smell of cocoa butter, and the pressure pinning you in place was an assault on your senses. You weren’t sure you had ever felt this overwhelmed by a situation before, struggling to put a coherent sentence together you eventually babbled out “Are you sure? Isn’t this… close?”

“Hey, we’re all friends here, right!” Leah beamed “Safe and sound, and you can see out the window now! Lets go – hold on!” and with that she started the engine again, putting the car in gear and powering forward, faster now in the knowledge you were held tight.

As the car moved, you subconsciously threw your hands to the sides to stabilise yourself, resting your hands on each of her massive boobs causing her to giggle.

Enjoying the view you could now see, the roads turned from the straight city roads into smaller winding country lanes. As the car turned corners, you became aware of the feeling this had on the boobs pinning your body in place – the G force pushing her breasts left and right, grinding them slightly against one another… with you in the middle. Awkwardly aware of this, you thought back to some porn you had watched where a woman took a shrunken man, spat on his naked form and rubbed him between her breasts, bringing him to orgasm. The sudden association made your member stand rock hard, pushing against the small trousers you were wearing ‘thank god’ you thought, not wanting to insult Leah by resorting to baser instincts. ‘Why would she put me here though?’ you thought ‘does she like me? Or is it really just the most practical way for us to travel?’ getting in your own head, you tried to push your feelings away, and cleared your mind attempting to discourage your boner.

Arriving without further incidents, Leah parked up next to a quiet café overlooking the ocean. Stepping out of the car, Leah said “Ok, ill go inside and order – just got to put you somewhere safe so no one tries to hurt my tiny friend!” she smiled, plucking you from her chest. “Ok, hang on I’ll be in and out as fast as I can” blowing you a kiss she lowers you to her side and uses her fingers to pry the tight pocket from her skin. Sliding you in, she retracts her fingers causing the fabric to snap back and pin you face first to her thigh, happy you are secure she walks in and approaches the counter, ordering a coffee and a croissant.

Whilst she waits she gently strokes your outline in an effort to keep you calm and knowing she remembers you’re there – in reality the feeling of her giant digit caressing the back of your body only served to excite you.

After a few minutes you feel her leg move again as she heads outside. Finding a table she places her coffee and food down, before reaching into the pocket and pulling you out by your arm, gently depositing you next to her plate. Smiling down at you she says “tuck in if you’re hungry!” as she takes a sip of her coffee.

You oblige and step on to the plate, grabbing the croissant with both hands and taking large bites of the crust, causing your care taker to giggle. After a few mouthfuls you feel you shouldn’t be rude, so you step back saying to her “Your turn! I don’t want to hog it all” laughing at the joke that you would be able to make some real impact to the food.

“Such a gentleman!” she coos reaching down and grabbing the croissant between her fingers, lifting it to her mouth. Looking down at you and without breaking eye contact, she tilts her head slightly to the left and opens her mouth wide, shoving a good few inches into her maw before her teeth snap down into the tasty treat. She pulls the croissant back and jerks her head the other way, tearing a chunk out of it and chewing it before gulping loudly, at which point she finally looked up to enjoy the view

‘Shit, she could literally eat me whole’ you thought to yourself, gulping nervously and turning to enjoy the sea air on your face.

After sitting and chatting for a good hour about meaningless things, Leah stands and picks you up “ok, lets go for a bit of a drive then head home, have you been to the mountains recently?” asking as she steps towards the car

“No not for a long time! That’s quiet a drive though isn’t it?”

“Yep… better make sure you’re extra safe and comfy then” she smiles as she lifts you once more to her chest, pulling her breast out of your way and depositing you in their friendly grasp. This time she repositions her boobs and bra, pushing them together and pulling apart slightly to get comfortable, this causing her mounds to roll up and down most of your upper body before finally stopping just below your arms.

‘Wow, this is intense!’ you think as she climbs into the car, fastens her seatbelt, starting the engine and driving off.

Playing loud music, she starts singing as she drives, making you laugh happily.

After a while she turns it down and you both continue your conversation until you have driven up to the mountains where Leah turns off to an outlook. Stopping to enjoy the view for a few minutes, Leah holding you in her cupped hands, she walks back to the car. By this stage you’re pretty tired and yawn loudly

“Aww is someone sleepy?” she coos down at you

“Yeh, sorry!” you reply

“No worries, why don’t we get you comfy so you can have a nap on the way back” this time as she raises you to her chest, she doesn’t turn you forwards. Instead you watch head on as she grasps her left boob and pulls it to the side, exposing her deep cleavage, which she slowly and deliberately starts moving you towards. Once you are right at the base of her cleavage, lying face first against her body, she rolls her boob back over you, her positioning perfect as she leaves only your head and shoulders exposed. “Is that ok?” she asks in a concerned voice

Initially feeling claustrophobic, the warm and soft feeling soon calms you, and you reply “Yes… thank you”

“Yay!” she claps, climbing into the car and starting the return journey.

As you lie there with your face deep in her chest, you realise you can slightly feel the beat of her heart. This lulls you into a sense of safety and security, and within minutes you fall asleep.

 

Sunday evening – Your perspective

Your slumber was broken by Leah poking you gently in the back with her finger “hey little guy, wake up, we’re home!” she smiled gently down at you

Looking around, you see that you are indeed back at Leah’s place, lying on the arm of her couch “Wow… I don’t think I’ve had a nap that good in years!” you chuckled

“Glad I could help then!” she smiled, sitting on the couch and towering over you.

‘I could stay there all night’ you thought as you were lifted “What shall we do now?”

“Well we got caught in traffic, so its around 5pm now” she explained “so I might make some dinner for us, then we could watch TV?”

“Sounds good to me!” you replied

“Ok, well why don’t you stand on the counter and we can talk while I make us something” lowering her right hand for you to climb onto

Stepping on to her hand, you trip and land on your front, with your head just hanging over the edge of her palm between her pointer finger and thumb.

“Careful!” she exclaims, protectively wrapping her fist around your body, leaving only your head exposed. Lifting you up to her face you see the genuine concern she has for you

“Yeh my bad…” you laugh “two left feet over here!”

“Aww, glad you’re ok” she smiled “well let’s get dinner on the go!”

Holding you infront of her as she strolls to the kitchen. Her warm skin cocooning your body made you feel safe and secure, and a little turned on ‘damn her hand would feel good rubbing my dick’ getting a slight semi you reel your thoughts back into a PG place.

Arriving at your destination, Leah lowers you to the counter and uncurls her hand letting you step off

“Ok, how about some moussaka?”

“Sounds yummy!” you had tried her cooking before and it was sensational. The thought of a nice meaty Greek meal coming your way got your stomach rumbling. You watched as Leah turned and walked to the fridge, getting an assortment of ingredients. Enamoured by her butt in the tight leggings, you feel yourself stir again ‘no, not now’ you think to yourself ‘she’s being friendly and making me dinner, so cut it out!’. Leah reaches to the bottom shelf to grab something, keeping her legs perfectly straight and bending forwards at the hips, sticking her butt towards you, the fabric stretching across her backside as it holds her cheeks together “wow…” you whisper as your member springs to full attention.

Leah stands back up slowly, satisfied she has what she needs and spins on her tip toes, walking back towards you. No way of hiding the boner whilst standing, you sit down crossing your legs to try and hide your excitement as she starts placing ingredients down around you.

 

Sunday evening – Leah’s perspective

Standing infront of the open fridge, Leah decided what she needed to make the meal, looking around and grabbing ingredients ‘I wonder if he’s watching me’ she thought to herself ‘better give him something to look at’ bending forwards, knowing exactly what she was doing to seduce her tiny guest. Grabbing some cheese from the bottom shelf, she arched her back and stood slowly, stepping away from the fridge and turning on her tip toes as she closes the door. Walking back towards the counter she sees you now sitting with your legs crossed and hands clasped in your lap, smiling as she thought ‘hah… I knew it, bless him trying to be subtle’

Sunday evening – Your perspective

‘Oh god, does she know?’ you think in panic as she glances at your crotch then back to your face, a slight smirk on her lip ‘I gotta distract her’ “so…” you start “how long does it take to whip this up?”

“Oh not too long, but it’s nicer with some wine and good company” she winks down at you. Turning she fetches a bottle of red wine, a wine glass, and after digging around in a cluttered draw for a minute she also produces a small thimble.

Opening the wine she pours herself a glass and sploshes a little into the thimble, which is pretty large by your standards.

As Leah starts prepping ingredients she talks to you about her job and how its been stressful recently due to budget cuts and stuff. You reply at the right times, and listen at the right times, trying to be a gentleman and make her feel valued.

After a while the food is ready and she puts it in the oven to cook, picking you up and placing you on the island and sitting gently on a stool. You are acutely aware of her still mostly exposed breasts which you nestled asleep in earlier, are now right infront of you once again, as she turns her head and has a big gulp from her glass.

Looking down at you she smiles and leans forward, resting her left elbow on the surface and supporting her chin. For a minute you stare at eachother until she speaks “thanks for listening, you really are a gentleman aren’t ya?”

“Well, I do try, m’lady” as you throw a flamboyant bow infront of her, making her giggle

“Oh stop it! A lady could get used to this sort of attention, you know!”

“Well you deserve to have someone give you the attention! You’re a catch!” you respond lightly

Pausing for a moment, Leah licks her lips before replying “that’s nice of you to say, I’ve had trouble meeting someone to be honest. My money seems to make guys uneasy, like they want to pay for everything and can’t handle the fact that I prefer to pay for dinners and movies” she continued sadly “the last time I rocked up at a restaurant in my car, the guy just couldn’t get over it and tried to over-do everything. I offered to give him a lift home at the end and he refused, then never called me back!”

“What a jerk!” you said throwing your arms in the air for dramatic effect “if you offered me a ride I would takt it hands down!... who am I kidding, you literally drove me around today until I fell asleep like a baby” you laughed, making her smile again

Giggling she responded “Exactly! I need a guy just like you!... Also you were pretty cute falling asleep like that. Just feeling you nestled in and resting in here…” running her right index finger down her chest to where your head had been resting “… was just so comforting for me too”

Taking a gulp from your thimble to help you avoid staring at her for too long you must the courage and reply “I guess I can’t sleep there tonight, could I?”

Pausing for a moment, Leah’s eyes look up to the left as she bites the inside of her cheek in thought “Hmm… probably not… imagine if I were on my back with you sleeping, and I rolled over. You could get stuck in there and get hurt, or suffocate…, or even squish! Then who would keep me company and listen to me complain?” she giggled

The thought of being smothered between those magnificent breasts was both terrifying and sensual at the same time, knowing full well if you were at full size you’d do anything to get between them, but at this size you saw the logic “True, I wouldn’t be much help if I was flattened!”

Laughing and drinking some more, the conversation took a turn to the events that led to you being here. You told her everything you had seen and heard, and also the uncertainty of what had happened with the other two tiny men. You spoke about how you felt aroused by Sophia’s actions, but still didn’t view the tiny men as things to be tortured and killed.

Leah listened to your tale, not interrupting once. Once you finished, Leah took a minute to process everything before commenting “Yeh… wow… Soph told me a bit of what went on when she dropped you off but she couldn’t stay long. She mentioned that she had killed them, but I didn’t realise how hard she went on that one you saw – that must have been scary to see that side of her… I wonder what happened with the other two…” her train of thought interrupted by her phone alarm going off. “Oh dinner is ready in five mins!” she stood up suddenly “You run off to your pod to get into some comfortable evening clothes and ill do the same, then I’ll serve us something yummy, that ok?”

“Sure thing, it’s smelling amazing!” you reply as you turn and head to your pod.

Sunday evening – Leah’s perspective

Watching the tiny man walk away, Leah knew she didn’t have too long to get changed and make the call she had been desperate to make as he told his story. Walking briskly out of the kitchen she went upstairs to her bedroom and pulled her phone from her pocket thinking ‘she will have landed a while ago now’ as she went to her contacts and selected ‘Sophia <3’.

Ring ring… ring ring… ring ring… ri “Hey hun, sorry I meant to call you earlier but I’ve just been flat out since I landed” Leah heard Sophia’s slightly stressed out sounding voice

“No worries babe, just wanted to let you know all is good here – I just had a quick question…” Leah paused

“Yeh of course, what’s up?” Sophia replied

“Well I’ve just been wondering… he’s told me about the first shrinky you played with… I was just wondering what about the other two…?”

“… erm… oh, ok… I didn’t think you wanted to know?” Sophia cautiously replied

“No I know… it’s just that I’m curious… I don’t care or anything – like I said they were gone from the moment that company got their hands on them… and I looked it up and apparently most of them are criminals too, so its karma right?” Leah paused for a moment “Look I’ll be honest, I’ve had… thoughts occasionally and I wanted to know what you did and how you felt… please?” she begged

“Ok babe, one moment just let me close the door so we can talk”

Whilst she was waiting, Leah went into her wardrobe to get something comfortable. Deciding on a mint green two-piece pyjama set, the top of which had a slim shoulder straps, two buttons in the middle, and detailed white frilly lace where the top of her boobs showed, whilst and the bottoms were short enough to barely cover her bum. ‘Hmm… too forward…’ she thought as she also grabbed her dusty pink waffle style robe. Carrying these over to her bed she heard Soph return to the call

“Ok, so how long do you have?” she asked

“Like two minutes!” Leah whispered urgently

“Right, speed and condensed version it is!” Soph responded and launched into as much detail as time allowed. She told Leah how she didn’t really think about what she was doing, she just incorporated her victims into her evening, like how she wanted a bath and then to watch TV. Leah listened intently as Sophia told her about psychological torture of the second man, followed by using him as a utensil to get Nutella from the jar, before chewing him up and swallowing him. By the time she finished detailing the third one masturbating onto her foot during her massage, his subsequent punishment, then using him as a dildo before crushing him underfoot, Leah was panting lightly.

“Wow… and those were your first ones?” gulped Leah

“Well first ones I’ve intentionally had fun with. You know how it is, they’re allover the place so accidents happen, and then some just don’t move fast enough or are in eye sight when you’re in a mood and need to take out your frustrations. But yeh, those were the first I’ve actually used in an in depth manner…”

“Thanks for letting me know, that’s pretty intense, but sounds… I don’t know… indulgent? Not in a bad way of course! I mean it sounds like you had a good time!”

Laughing at her best friend’s awkwardness, Sophia realised she had a meeting to get to “Hey babe, I have to run, let’s talk tomorrow?”

“Sure!” replied Leah and the line went dead.

Taking her t-shirt off, Leah began removing her leggings – realising there was a slight damp patch on the crotch. Putting her fingertips to the front of her black panties, Leah gasped, feeling the wetness that she didn’t even realise she was creating. Pulling her underwear off Leah opened her drawer and picked out a red thong, smiling to herself as she put it on, before slipping into her pyjamas which showed off her toned, olive midriff, then wrapped herself in her robe. Walking towards the door, she slipped her feet into her fluffy Ugg boots and returned downstairs to the kitchen, finding you standing by your pod in a set of tartan full length pyjama shirt and trousers “oh my god that is so cute!” she exclaimed, making you smile

Chapter 11 - The Night in by Mamamoo

Chapter 11 – The Night in

Sunday evening – Your perspective

Leah came bounding back into the kitchen moments after you had emerged from your pod, seeing you in your tartan shirt and trousers which looked to be made from a handkerchief or something she exclaimed “oh my god that is so cute!”

Smiling, you raise your arms and do a little twirl to show off “Yeh… just a little something I found, how cool is the pattern” you laugh

“Very good!” She replied “fancy some TV? And more wine?”

“Sounds like a plan to me!” you reply.

Once again she lowers her right hand, but this time rather than offering you to step on, her cupped palm rushes towards you, hitting you in the chest as her fingers curl around your back, restricting your movement and leaving just your head protruding. Lifting you up infront of her huge beaming smile she winks “you look good enough to eat up for pudding!” as she licks her upper lip before biting her lower one “don’t get too close or I might just eat’cha up!” play chomping her teeth down infront of you. Your face must have frozen for a minute because she quickly followed up with “just kidding silly! I can’t squish or eat my little buddy now can I!”

Remembering the previous talk about sleeping between her breasts and the potential for accidental squishing, you laugh loudly to show you understood it to be a joke “Nope, I wouldn’t be very useful then would I!”

“Nope! Now let’s get comfortable and settle in” she said as she carried you to the couch, stopping on the way to refill her wine glass and grab your thimble.

Leah’s couch is a dark grey fabric two-seater with plenty of colourful cushions to use for comfort. With hard-wood coffee table between the couch and the wall mounted TV opposite.

Leah pushed the cushions around with her free hand, still gripping you securely, until she let out a small satisfied grunt, signalling that she was happy with the setup, holding you up she asked “hope you don’t mind, is mine – you can have the right!”

“No worries, I wont take up much space anyways!” you laughed back

Leah rested her fist on the right side of the couch and unfurled her hand, releasing you from her warm and comforting grip.

Stepping forwards, you asked up at her “Ok, what do you want to watch?”

“Hmm… not sure, lets browse Netflix, just gotta get comfy” and with that she undid the knot of the robe belt, allowing the front to open gently, exposing the mint green pyjamas beneath, and her toned olive skinned belly showing slightly. Sitting down backwards onto the couch, she pivoted to the right and leant back on her cushion pile, pulling her legs up and dropping one either side of you, letting out a deep sigh. “Oh shit” she opened her eyes and looked down at you, standing between her calves “I almost forgot you were there, so silly of me! Sorry!” she held her hand to her heart as she apologised

“You’re all good!” you reply “no harm!”

“Phew, glad to hear! If I squashed you I wouldn’t get a foot rub from my little guest would I?”

“Foot rub?” you struggled to remember if you had made a comment earlier in the day

“Well duh…” she exclaimed as she put her hands to her sides in mock indignation “you think you get a meal that good for free?” her beaming smile lighting up the dull room

“Oh well… I suppose not” you stutter out, looking behind you at her feet which are probably four times your height “I’m just not sure how to reach all of them!”

“Don’t worry, I’ll be sure to help” Leah smiled down at you, reaching to the floor and producing a bottle of lotion

‘Where did that come from?’ you wonder as she leans down and squirts a dollop onto the top of each of her feet

“Well get going – fancy watching the new top gun movie?”

“Sure!” you grunt as you try climbing her calf, falling and landing on your back

Giggling, you hear Leah say “aww, too high for my little foot rubber? Here let me help” pinching you between her fingers gently, she pushes her feet together and places you on the ankle of her left foot, angling them forwards slightly to make it easier for you to walk on them. You note for the first time how protruding her muscles and ligaments are, making it hard to walk without tripping

Stepping forwards you roll your sleeves up and start spreading the lotion around, getting it pretty even across the tops of her massive feet. Standing up you realise your sleeves and trouser legs are covered in the lotion ‘ah well they can always be washed I guess’ you thought. Almost sensing what you were thinking you hear Leah’s voice “if you take your shirt off you wont get it as dirty!”

“errr sure” you reply, undoing your buttons and removing the shirt from your back, watching Leah out of the corner of your eye and seeing her bite her lower lip, before the large grin returned.

“Ohhh someone’s been working out!”

You laugh “thanks, I try!” and return to your task whilst trying to watch the movie despite how turned on this was making you. You had interest in a lot of the GTS aspects when this life was just a fantasy for you, but feet, mouth play etc. were things you really enjoyed. Literally walking atop a Greek goddesses feet was an unreal experience for you, but you tried your best to make this as ‘friend zone’ safe as possible.

Rubbing the cocoa butter scented lotion around and massaging the tops and crevices of her toes, Leah seemed to be in complete relaxation, gulping some of her wine and commenting on parts of the movie

“Wow, half an hour on them, that’s commitment” you heard her say, not realising that amount of time had passed “how about the bottoms now” suddenly moving her feet apart, you fall to the couch below, somehow landing on your feet and not falling

“Hey!” you shouted “that could have hurt!”

“Oh hush, it’s a sofa! I knew a big strong man like you could take the fall” winking, breaking down any annoyance you had felt at the act “Now here you go” once more leaning forward with the lotion bottle, but this time squirting a dollop onto your chest. Smiling at you, she leant back and pushed her feet together once more, creating a roof of wrinkled sole over you as she pushed her feet down even flatter so you could reach them.

Reaching upwards, you walked around lathering the lotion from your chest onto her heels, arches, balls of her foot, and her toes. Satisfied you had an even covering you started rubbing, commencing at the heel of her left foot and working upwards towards the toes, as you passed her arch she momentarily flexed her toes, causing the skin to stretch and smoothen before returning to its wrinkled and soft state.

Reaching her toes, you were standing on the top of yours, barely able to reach and therefore deciding to work the other foot. Once you hit the same problem, you step out of their shadow and walk along Leah’s right leg (choosing this over the other to prevent an accidental fall).

Leah noticed her little guest had stopped rubbing, so she spread her legs to see what was happening, inadvertently sandwiching you against the couch with her thigh, expelling the air from your lungs

“Hey, where’d you go?” you could hear her asking, before the pressure released and you fell to the couch “Oh how did you get there?” she asked “that’s where I asked you to go!”

“I cant reach the bottoms of your feet well, I’m too small!” you explained

“Hmm, ok how about this” pushing herself a bit more upright, she bent her knees and placed her feet facing eachother midway along the couch “there we go, you should be good now” she smiled “I’ll even add some more of this” and with that dolloped more lotion on her gargantuan feet

Thanking her, you walk back down the couch and around her knee, until you are standing infront of the chasm between her feet, toes pointing at you and wriggling in anticipation. Each foot’s width was about your body height, making you a tad nervous, still you had a job to do and you stepped between them – once again starting at the heel of her left foot. Working your way up, you used all your strength and even used your shoulders, back, and chest to rub her fully. When you reached her toes, flexed and splayed her toes fully, giving you access to all the tiny crevices, standing on her little toe to give you some height.

Her toes started slowly contracting, wrapping around you and holding you tightly, burying your face in the skin below her big toe before squeezing you gently and wriggling, far above you could hear “ohhh yeh that feels good, get in there” increasing the pressure until you were completely immobilised, your cock pressed into the crevices of her middle toe, before releasing you and allowing you to fall back onto the couch “That was nice, time for the other!” she grinned

After another 15 minutes you finished the second foot, with the same treatment at the end. Stepping away you look up at her and tell her you’re done, and that frankly you have no energy left

“Aww, bless! How did it feel down there when I squeezed you? It felt good for me!”

“Yeh it felt nice, like getting a whole body massage at once” you smiled

“Well in that case…” she replied, sticking her tongue out as a look of concentration washed over her face.

The walls which were just the soles of her feet started moving on both sides of you, shuffling around and repositioning, as Leah’s face looked down at you, a strange expression across her eyes. “Hey Leah, what are you do…HMPF” your question interrupted as the soles of her feet come together and sandwich you between them pinning you between the ball of her right foot and the arch of her left, leaving your head with room to breathe. As you get your bearings you feel her start moving her feet once again, increasing the pressure before releasing and pulling her feet apart slightly, before repeating the process a few times, periodically forcing the air from your lungs. Before you can catch your breath you hear “ohhhhh my god… that feels amazing!” in a low growl from above, looking at the source of the voice you see that Leah has sat upright and is arching her back, head looking up at the ceiling. As she brings her head forwards again, eyes closed, a look of pleasure on her face, she starts rubbing her feet back and forth. Fortunately the moisturiser you had applied allows you slide around between her huge feet, not spinning much – if they were dry, you imagine you would be spun around uncontrollably. The tempo of the rubbing increases, and the pressure undulates, grinding across your trouser clad critch, making you go hard. Confused, you still aren’t sure if she is intentionally trying to rub you there or, or is she just oblivious and enjoying the feeling? As you thought about reaching down into your trousers, the movements stops and her feet move apart, letting you flop onto the couch.

“Damn little guy, that felt sooooo good I can’t even explain it!” she said in a low voice, panting slightly.

“No worries, it felt good for me too, I’m glad I can make you feel good though. I’m exhausted now!”

“Aww, well you did pretty good I think… oh look at your pyjama pants!” looking down you see they are covered in the lotion “take them off before they stain!”

“Errr… I don’t have anything else on Leah” you try to explain

“Oh hush” she replies “we’re friends… right?”

“Of course!”

“Well then, lose the pants!”

Complying, you remove them and fold them up, placing them in a pile, covering your still semi-hard penis with your hands, hoping she wouldn’t notice.

“That was really nice, thank you! But I want more rubbing – what if I help you? I promise I’ll make it worth your while” she asked, a sly smile on her face

“Yeh sure, I want to keep going I’m just tired” you reply

“Ok, trust me then” lowering her hand to the couch, you stepped on and are brought up to her face where her beaming mouth blows you a kiss, before lowering down to her belly. Tilting her hand from a small height, you fall and splat face first into her belly, the toned abs cushioned by the soft skin covering them.

Bringing the index finger of her right hand, she began rubbing your back up and down, the warm and soft motion making you gulp as you felt your member begin to harden, pushing into her supple skin.

Feeling her giggle slightly, you realised the jig was up – she knew you were hard. Turning your head towards her “Hey Leah… erm…” you tried to start but were interrupted

“Shhhhh… try to enjoy this as much as I will” she whispered, suddenly pinching your hips between the thumb and forefinger of her right hand, lifting you from her stomach. Glancing down at your now rigid member, she looked into your eyes and smiled hungrily “I guess you’re already enjoying this… well you’ve seen nothing yet…” as she sat backwards propping her back up higher. You watch as her face increases in distance from you, had hand turning you to face your next destination.

Gasping softly, you see she has crossed her left foot over her right elevated knee and pulled it up high, this is where you were heading. Stopping infront of her foot, she lowers you to the heel, just out of reach before moving you upwards, getting a good view of her entire foot before lowering you again.

On the descent, she stopped midway and pushed you forwards into her sole, your face touching first before your crotch was pushed in immediately afterwards. Pushing you hard into her wrinkled arch, you feel her reposition her fingers, now her thumb is on your left hip, her index finger on your butt, and the middle finger on your right hip. “Kiss me…” you hear her whisper gently, barely loud enough to even hear making you think you maybe misheard her. Pushing your crotch into her foot hard, she said it again, louder this time “Kiss… me…”

Leaning forward you plant kisses on her skin, still slick with the lotion you had recently applied, hearing her moan softly as she pauses, giving you a moment of thought before she decides to reward your attentions.

Leah starts rubbing you up and down against her high arched sole, gently rubbing you against her as your shaft springs to full attention. Moving you across the rest of her foot, your face, chest, and shaft rubbing down around her heel, then back up the outer edge of her foot until you reach her toes. Rubbing you from her small toe across to the big one, your member rubs along the soft tips, as they wriggle and grasp at your body as it passes. Pausing infront of her big toe, she curls it in gently rubbing your face, before returning you to the space between her big and second peds. These move together and grasp your tip gently, squeezing softly and making you gasp in pleasure, wriggling gently against eachother and rubbing your shaft between them. Not long later Leah lowers you and rubs your crotch across the ball of her foot as she returns you to her arch where she moves her fingers away as she pushes her palm into your back and butt, mashing you into the moist skin. Pushing with her palm in a twisting motion, she grinds you relentlessly into her wrinkled and leathery arch, tempo increasing as you get closer and closer to blowing your load. Feeling her once again move her palm away from your body as the same three fingers grip you, she scrunches her toes hard, pushing the wrinkles in the arch of her foot to stand out, and starts rubbing you up and down the textured surface again and again. Hearing her whisper “yehhh… that’s it baby… you like that don’t you…” increasing the pressure and forcing you to hump her warm, sticky sole. Feeling your deep breathing against her moist skin sent tingling feelings to her nether regions, serving to increase her drive to make you cum. Leaning forwards and pulling her foot closer, her face hovered right behind you, her breath on you bringing you to the edge as she ordered you “cum for me, now… I want to feel you squirt on my sole” - With that you blew your load, spasming in ecstasy and passing out from the exertion, slumping forwards onto her sole.

Sunday evening – Leah’s perspective

Rubbing his body up and down her foot, playing with him with her toes, grinding him into her, and finally making him cum on command brought Leah to levels of excitement she hadn’t felt in years. Feeling your body spasm in her grip as you blew your seed onto her sole made her gasp out loud, the slightly damp feeling she had between her legs turning fully wet. She gazed at your back as you slumped forwards onto her foot, and she realised you had passed out. Reaching down she ran her free hand under her pyjama shorts waistband and under her thong, rubbing herself gently as she held you plastered into her sole ‘Oh my god, I have to do something’ she thought to herself, barely able to contain what she was feeling. Gently removing you from her sole she carried you to your pod, opening it via the release clips to open the lid, giving her full access to the inside. Placing you gently on the bed she draped the small cover over you and closed the lid, sealing you back inside as gently as she could. Turning away from the island in her kitchen, she scurried back through the living room and upstairs to her bedroom, closing the door and striding across to her sock drawer which she opened roughly. Grabbing the balled-up knee high black sock with her other toy inside, stepping out of her robe and pulling off her top and bottoms, she left herself naked apart from her favourite red thong. Jumping onto her bed she lay her back up against the mountain of cushions, unrolling the sock and sending her tiny colleague crashing onto the bed between her legs.

Standing up George started yelling at her “Leah what the hell! That hurt! You promised to take me home tonight, now I demand you…” seeing the unfamiliar, predatory look on her face he faltered “… I… look please just… just take me home… I’m not angry, just take me to my wife… ok?

Leah looked down at him ‘demand… he really thinks he can demand something of me?’ speaking slowly through gritted teeth, she growled at him “Home?... To your wife…? Are you freaking stupid!?” shaking her head at him, leaning forward so her boobs were hanging threateningly over him “your wife doesn’t want you!” she said in a slow monotone voice “she laughed when I told her what you had done… I mean you’ve been gone over a week, did you really think she wouldn’t know something was up? Tomorrow I’m taking you to a shelter and I’m dumping you there”

George looked stunned, the information clearly a revelation to him.

Not giving him a chance to respond Leah continued “So, for all intents and purposes, you are MINE right now” she barked, as she grabbed him, bringing him to her face, her normally friendly and soft eyes looking hard and angry “and as mine, I am the one that makes demands” opening her mouth she shoved his 2-inch body into her maw, snapping shut behind him and sloshing him around covering him in her saliva. Spitting him into her right palm, she grabbed him hard and brought him down to her soaking pussy, using her left hand to pull the thong fabric aside she shoved him upright into her lips, mashing his body into her opening. Holding him there with her right hand, her left now shuffled the underwear down her hips to her knees where she could push them off with her feet. Her right hand releasing him, he stayed stuck upright between her lips as she grabbed him by the shins and pulled him downwards until his face was infront of her opening. Thinking she heard him begging, she ignored his pleas, angled him horizontally and pushed him hard into her passage, feeling him pop through her tight opening and inside.

Initially the feeling was amazing, Leah had never done this before and the feeling of his body textures – his shoulders, his head, his hips – were all new and exciting to her. Holding him firmly by the shins, she pumped him in and out, rubbing her clit with her left hand and feeling the excitement grow.

Frowning, Leah lost the momentum of the feeling, leaving her confused ‘ergh why doesn’t this feel as good as I hoped?’ realising she was (ironically) used to something full size going in there – his 2-inch frame whilst initially exiting, just wasn’t sufficient enough in size to hit the spots she needed.

Grunting in frustration, she pulled him out and dropped him infront of her crotch grunting angrily. Ignoring his coughing and spluttering form, she rolled over to her left and yanked her bedside table draw open, reaching in and grabbing her favoured pink dildo in her right hand. Switching the vibrate mode on, she rolled back and spread her lips with her left fingers, slowly pulsing the dildo into herself.

Meanwhile George was lying on his back, looking up at a dildo three times his size be pumped in and out of the woman he had recently come to start loving, despite the hurt from her words a few minutes prior. Deciding he didn’t like the situation, he looked for a way up to get her attention, deciding the mountain of pillows would be easier to scale. Setting off, he crawled under her slightly elevated leg and began his ascent adjacent her butt, not stopping to ogle it. Seeing her in this state was a shock for him, she was pulsing the dildo in and out of herself slowly and methodically, eyes closed and completely oblivious to his existence. Reaching her shoulder, he climbed on and started yelling in her ear to stop and return him to full size immediately.

Hearing an unintelligible yelling sound, Leah looked at her right shoulder and jumped, seeing George there ‘don’t you dare ruin this for me’ she thought as she stopped rubbing herself with her left hand and brought it up, grabbing George roughly and bringing him down to her crotch. Without stopping she pushed him into her clit and placed her fingers on his back, rubbing him into herself hard. After a minute she thought to herself ‘oh god he can’t even be there without getting in the way’ and picked him up by his leg, flinging him away from her down the bed, landing next to her left foot. Looking down at him, Leah reacted without thinking and brought her left foot up in the air, slamming it down in sync with her next pump of her dildo, feeling her arch land on him and trapping him there. As she continued pumping the dildo in and out of herself, she started rubbing her foot forward and back in time, feeling exceptionally turned on as she ground the pathetic man into her bed. Looking down at her foot she moved her toes around until she grabbed him between her big and second toe, keeping her heel planted as she lifted her toes up into the air, suspending him helplessly as she pleasured herself. Waiting until he made eye contact with her, she started grinding her toes and flexing her foot, squeezing him between the monstrous digits. Enjoying this newfound power she didn’t even think about the words she uttered towards him “you think you’re such a big man…” she gasped “you can’t even get away from my toes…” pumping the dildo faster, pulling her towards the edge “you’re pathetic…” at this point she felt her body tense up as she involuntarily flexed her toes, dropping him to the bed. Not wanting to lose momentum she slammed the ball of her foot down on his form as she pounded herself with the dildo “you’re nothing..." grinding her foot “you’re a bug…” grinding harder “you belong to ME!” she screamed the last word as she came hard, plunging the dildo deep into her as she pushed her body backwards, her feet sinking into the bed and pushing her arse upwards. Basking in her post orgasm glow for a minute, Leah breathed deeply, the sweat on her body forming droplets even as she lowered herself back to the cushiony base. Gasping for breath she couldn’t believe how powerful she was, lifting her foot gently from her colleague she saw the state he was in. Battered and bruised, he lay on his back clutching his chest and struggling to breathe. Breathing deeply Leah looked at his pathetic form thinking ‘he’s pathetic, I hate him’ deciding to use her post orgasm bliss to fuel her desires. She places her feet either side of him and pushes them together, catching him in their grasp. Feeling him squirming and trying to break free, she rubs her feet back and forth against eachother, rolling him between the leathery surfaces and resting her head back, closing her eyes and focussing on the sensation. Rolling her foot back further, she finds him under her toes and grasps him tightly between them to secure him before bringing her other toes to meet their counterparts. Squeezing and grasping him, she passes him between her deadly digits, feeling him thrashing around trying to escape their grasp. Manoeuvring him around, she pinches his legs between the big and second toes of her left foot, and his chest between the toes of her right, eyes still closed she smiles as his hands try desperately to push himself free. Leah starts rubbing her toes together, grinding against his skin causing him to scream, pushing Leah to lower her left hand to her clit and start gently rubbing herself again, sending tingling sensations shooting up her body.

Pressing her big toes together she rolls her feet outwards bending his body back, wondering how far she could go before his spine simply snapped like a twig – his screams increasing as she bends him further, and further, until she feels a point where he cant go any further, releasing the pressure and bringing him back to a horizontal position. Releasing his legs with her left toes, she turns her right foot upwards, bringing him to a vertical position, opening her eyes and looking down at him hanging from his chest above the bed, fear in his eyes she moans gently “aww… did itty bitty Georgy not enjoy that?” her tone mocking him as she squeezed her toes together slowly, feeling his body begin to compress as the air is squeezed from his lungs before splaying her toes and releasing him, allowing him to fall to the bed.

Sitting upright she towers over him, leaning forwards and placing her feet on either side of him once again, causing him to curl into a ball in fear “aww… I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you! Come here” plucking him up by the arm she raises him up and above her head, tilting backwards she looks up at him struggling in her grasp. Giggling, she lowers him into her open maw and releases him, sending him slamming into her tongue. Snapping her jaw shut, she pushes him towards her lips until his head and shoulders protrude, and then lowers her teeth onto his chest pinning him in place. Her tongue starts undulating beneath him, rubbing up and down his entire body, quickly bringing his member to attention, her moan causing his entire body to vibrate as he starts panting, her tongue forcing him to her bidding.

Leah is completely out of her own body, just doing what feels good for her, with complete disregard to the tiny man who lusted after her for so long, placing himself in her clutches.

Continuing her relentless assault on his shaft by her tongue, Leah feels his body tense up before spasming and shooting a load into her mouth, slowing her tempo and increasing the pressure she makes sure she milks him dry, before leaning forwards and opening her mouth, dropping him to the bed between her feet.

Not giving him time to recover, she presses her soles together once again pinning him between them. Feeling him struggle against her as she grinds back and forth without remorse, grasping parts of his anatomy between her toes and squeezing hard, enjoying his suffering. Eventually feeling him no longer resisting, she manoeuvres his body with his back leaning against the arch of her left foot, bringing the ball of her right to his chest, trapping him in place between her feet with only his head protruding, staring up at her with a pleading look on his face. Feeling nothing for him she begins pressing her feet inwards slowly but steadily, building the pressure, watching as his face turns red as he coughs up blood. Lowering her hand she rubs the top of his head gently and whispers “shhhh… it’ll be over soon…”, pulling her hand away and smiling, looking into his eyes, she cruelly twists the ball of her right foot into him, crushing his chest and ending him.

Falling backwards, she gasps, mesmerised by everything that just transpired as she slowly retracts the dildo form her pussy. Feeling the urge to fall asleep, she instead elects to clean up and bring her favoured guest to her room. Looking to her feet, she leans forward and grasps George’s body between her fingers and carries him downstairs to the kitchen, dumping him unceremoniously in the bin along with some tissues she used to clean the blood from her foot, before gently lifting the pod you are in between her arms and carrying it upstairs. Placing it on her bedside table she strips naked and lies down, crawling under the blanket and looking towards your pod, thinking of you as sleep claims her. 

Chapter 12 - Meanwhile in Perth by Mamamoo

Chapter 12 – Meanwhile in Perth

Sunday evening – Sophia’s perspective

Finally getting to her hotel, Sophia approached the desk to check in, a young girl approaching and asking her for her details. Giving the booking information over, Soph started flagging, having had a long day of negotiations, she just wanted to go to bed. Finally as the young girl gave her the swipe cards to her room, she then leant in asking “would you like any ‘extra’s’ with your stay?

Curious, Soph asked what ‘extra’s were optional, and was presented with a list of shrinkies of varying sizes that she could purchase for different prices. Giving in, she asked for two 4-inch shrinkies to be sent up. Cheerfully the young girl nodded, pointing her to the elevator that would take her to her room.

Stepping in, Soph dumped her bag on the floor and looked at herself in the mirror “ergh, I need a shower” she groaned, stepping into the spacious and modern bathroom ‘at least the accommodation is nice’ she thought as she removed her clothes, dropping them in a pile on the floor. Turning on the water, she wasted no time and stepped under the warm jets, lowering her head to allow the water to pour over her hair. Midway through applying shampoo she heard a knock at the door “Come in… I’m just in the shower!” she shouted, hearing the door unlock

The girl from reception’s voice replies “no worries – I have your order, I’ll leave it on the bed”

“Thank you!” Soph shouts back hearing the door close. Finishing her long shower, she stood at the mirror and dried herself off, making sure she had removed all her makeup. Satisfied she was clear, she donned a bath robe and walked into the bedroom, looking for her entertainment for the evening, seeing a tray on the bed with a lid over the top ‘looks like room service…’ she thought. Stepping forward and lifting the lid, she didn’t know what to expect, and the result surprised her. Below the lid was a pair of tiny 4-inch naked men, standing and looking up at her with warm smiles on their faces, along with a bunch of grapes, a tub of lotion, some chocolates, and a small envelope. One of the tiny men lifted the envelope and handed it to her, gesturing her to open it. Opening the envelope, Sophia read the message inside

‘Thank you for your purchase of our premium package.

We hope the treats and men are to your satisfaction.

These are our in-house trained men, they will pamper you and do whatever you like. They also believe they are valued staff members and therefore are safe in your care. Please be advised that you may either return them unharmed, or not – the choice is yours.

We have found at the Ritz Perth that the belief in their safety makes them far more compliant and enjoyable.

Please enjoy,

Management’

Smiling down at the men, Sophia was amazed at the idea ‘wow… of course, no fear of death – they will be great!’ wondering where to start. “Ok boys, the aim of the game is to make me forget this shitty day, so let’s start with a foot rub! Get cracking” and with that she dropped her robe unveiling her amazing naked form, before moving the tray to the side and lying back on the bed, her head propped up by numerous pillows as she checked her facebook feed on her phone.

The men wasted no time and grabbed the jar of lotion, running at her feet, taking one each. Slathering handfuls of lotion onto her leathery soles, they started rubbing deep and hard ‘wow, that guy back home must have been shit, these guys feel incredible!’ she thought, scrolling through social media.

Thinking about the virus she left in the bag of things she gave Leah, she thought what a waste that was as it only had a shelf life of a couple of weeks ‘I should give it away’ she thought, having an idea that made her smirk. Posting onto a facebook selling group in Sydney, she made a post:

 

“Free virus capsule to whoever wants it – not a scam, genuine article here. Sent an extra by mistake by the company, they can’t take it back. Again… free.

The condition – PM me what you will do with it and why, and whoever I think has the biggest need, gets it. Simple as!”

 

Over the next twenty minutes or so, Sophie received a flurry of messages. People who wanted their neighbour gone, or their husband to disappear, or their boss to meet a sticky end, however one caught her eye. It was a girl who had strong feelings for a girl-friend of hers for years, but she had been in a relationship with a shitty guy who cheated on her and broke her heart. The upside was that they were now dating, however she wanted to get her hands on the man who hurt her friend’s feelings so deeply, and would use the virus to get him as a present for her. Messaging the girl, Sophia felt good about this one and told her she had won it, who asked if she could pick it up Monday evening after work. Clare thought about it, and agreed ‘Leah won’t mind someone coming by to grab it’ and gave her the address to pick up from ‘I’ll text Leah on Monday to let her know’ she thought.

Once the guys had been going at her feet for about 10 minutes she directed them to change tasks “that was a good start, but I need to really be pampered, so you” she pointed at one man “feed me these goodies, and you” she pointed at the other “give me a back rub” rolling onto her belly and arching her head up to keep checking her phone.

Not wasting a moment the men sprung into action, one grabbing the lotion and climbing up her back, balancing the jar in the dimple above her butt, whilst the other grabbed the grapes and chocolates and headed up to her face.

Lying down and scrolling, she was amazed at how fast the man came jobbing into her peripheral vision, stopping next to her and dropping the treats asking her “what would you like first, ma’am?”

“Hmm, so polite!” she smiled “alternate between the grapes and chocolates if you would”

Complying, the man started pulling grapes off and placing them into her mouth, alternating with the chocolates as ordered, whilst the man on her back was on his hands and knees, kneading the knots out making her sigh in contentment.

Losing track of time, she opened her mouth awaiting another treat, but none came, frowning she looked down at the man who was standing next to her with only an empty grape vine, and himself covered in chocolate from the effort of lifting it up into her mouth. Holding his hands up, he spoke to her “sorry ma’am, we are out of food – would you like me to call reception and ask for more?”

“No that’s fine…” Sophia started, an idea springing into her mind “You look like you have some more to give me though… come here” she ordered him infront of her face, putting her phone down on the bed.

The tiny stepped right infront of her, not even hesitating as she whispered “shh, keep quiet… you did great but I don’t want your colleague to get jealous… lie down” and he did lie down, grinning, expecting what was coming.

Lowering her head down, she opened her mouth as her tongue snaked out, liking up from his leg to his head, tasting the chocolate on his body “mmm… it tastes even better on you… I should have done this earlier” the tiny by this point was fully erect, her tongue having rubbed right up the length of his shaft “tell you what, stand up and you’ll really like what I have for you” again not hesitating for a moment he stood. Sophia opened her mouth over him, his head and shoulders disappearing into her maw as her tongue slathered down his front, finding his erect member and rubbing it gently, her lips stopping at his knees and closing around them. She felt the tiny put his hands around the muscle, hugging it as he humped gently, making her grin. Closing her mouth around him she began to suck gently as she rubbed her tongue on him, making him hump her harder, thinking to herself ‘I’m basically giving him a full body blowjob’, enjoying the sweet taste she is sucking from him. After a couple of minutes she felt him go rigid as a salty taste landed on her tongue, causing her to smile and giggle as he spasmed. Deciding now was the time, she pushed her head down, her lips snaking down his legs until they reached his feet, and with a soft suck she pulled him fully into her mouth, feeling his head hit the roof of her mouth just above her throat. Without stopping she pushed her tongue under his crotch and used it to lift him towards her throat, swallowing hard as soon as he started feeding into it, her throat muscles taking over and pulling him down her throat.

Noticing the rubbing had stopped, she looked at her shoulder and saw the other man staring white faced at her in horror ‘ah well the game is over’ she thought, trying to snatch him. The guy was fast, dodging her hand and running down her bac, leaping off half way as she swatted a second time “mother fucker” she grunted as she pushed herself up, seeing him near the edge of the bed she kicked her leg out, her foot making contact and launching him half way across the room “GOAL!” she yelled giggling and jumped off the bed, approaching his tiny form on the floor.

He looked up at her as she approached him “well, you know you could have cum too before meeting your end, just like your tasty friend” she mocked him, rubbing her belly “but now I guess you’re on the floor so I can’t eat you… maybe I’ll just crush you instead”.

Panicking he turned and jumped up, starting to run from her towards the couch where he could hide.

She was expecting this and reached forward with her left foot, her toe nudging him in the back causing him to fall. Before he could regain he balance her big and second toes grabbed him by the leg dragging him back to her, as she stepped carefully back to the edge of the bed, dragging him the whole way, giving his body carpet burns. As she sat on the edge of the bed, her left big toe flipped him over and her right pinned him in place by his chest “aww, you know what, maybe I will let you cum…” as her left toe moved under the one pinning him down and nudged his shaft. Unwillingly he slowly became hard, yelling at her to let him go causing her to scold him “oh shush, I want to see you squirt for me before you go squish, so stop distracting me” taking her right toe off his chest she moved the ball of her foot there instead, placing it down and pinning him harder, the big toe tapping him in the face to stop his breathing, then moving up to allow him air, before dropping down again. All the while she was using her left toe tip to bring him to attention, giggling as he strained his hips trying to escape. Spitting on her fingers, she lowered them and grasped his penis, rubbing the fluid across his shaft before sitting up and letting her toes at him again. She rubbed all her toes across his tip back and forth before, gripping it between her digits pumping it as she felt him edge closer, finally she used her big toe to stroke him until he blew his load over her ped. Giggling to herself she removed her feet and looked down at him, staring up at her begging her not to do it. Raising her foot over him she started dropping it before she had a better idea, placing her foot on the ground she reached down and grabbed him, lifting him to her face and licking his crotch, sucking his seed from him and milking him dry. Once done she lay back on the bed and spat on his head and chest, rubbing it around with her fingers, before ramming him into her glistening vagina head first with her right hand, her left going to town on her clit. Forcing him in and out it didn’t take long for her to cum, and when she did the crushing pressure of her orgasm broke him as she screamed in pleasure, feeling him go limp.

Basking in the afterglow, she slowly pulled him from her, his lifeless form looking pitiful, with his spine bent in a weird way. Dumping him off the side of the bed, she pulled herself under the covers and fell asleep.

Chapter 13 – Back in Sydney, and off to Work by Mamamoo

Chapter 13 – Back in Sydney, and off to Work

Sunday Night / Monday early morning – Your perspective

Waking up with a start in the near complete darkness, you wonder where you are, confused ‘what happened?’ you struggle to remember for a moment before the memories come flooding back.

Rubbing Leah’s feet as you attempted to maintain your composure, before she allowed you to embrace your baser instincts and literally made you hump her foot (not that you were complaining). Remembering the amazing feeling of her sole rubbing across your entire body, and her commanding you to blow your load onto her was one of the hottest situations you had ever been in. The only concern you had was the potential awkward conversation the pair of you may need to have around what had occurred.

Not knowing what the time was, you decide to get up and exit your pod, a lone street lamp outside the window basking the room in a pale yellow light, your eyes quickly adjusting to the darkness with the additional light source. Seeing the gargantuan form of Leah breathing deeply, lying in the middle of her queen sized bed on her side facing you and clearly in a deep sleep, the cover half way up her body exposing her toned abs and large breasts. Despite your recent exertions, the sight of her still prompts your member to harden slightly, as you ponder what to do. You want to talk to her about what happened, to make sure there is no awkwardness between you, but you know you shouldn’t wake her up. Breathing deeply, her breasts heave infront of you, pulsing towards you and away, enrapturing you, preventing you from looking away as you grasp your shaft without even thinking.

Wondering what to do, you step towards the edge of the bedside table, seeing it flush with the edge of her bed ‘I can easily jump down, its not far’ then looking at the array of pillows ‘and I reckon I can climb up that one and get back here’. Not even thinking, you leap down, landing softly on her bed, pausing to make sure you didn’t wake her before standing and moving slowly towards her.

Stopping infront of her massive breast which tower over you, you can’t help but feel complete arousal, having been stuffed between them earlier, you knew their size, but now seeing them fully naked gave you additional perspective on things ‘if I had slipped too far down in the car, I could have been smothered or crushed!’ you think to yourself. Without thinking, you step forwards and place your hands on her left nipple, which is currently at your head height, your touch eliciting a small sigh from her as the nipple hardened. Leaning forwards you kiss the nipple tip which is bigger than your head and run your hands around it, further stimulating it and feeling her breathing change slightly. Stepping even closer to her, your shaft touches her boob, the contact making you go fully erect as you close your eyes and savour the feeling. Reaching down you grasp yourself and start rubbing your dick as you kiss and gently nibble her nipple. Edging yourself closer to blowing your load again, you’re startled as Leah’s right hand moves up and scratches her breast, knocking you over in the process ‘shit I almost woke her’ you thought ‘better be more careful’ and remaining in your seated position you keep pumping yourself. Unfortunately your attentions clearly disturbed her in some way as she starts to reposition herself in her sleep, to your horror realising she’s about to roll on her front… onto you. Knowing you won’t survive if you get trapped – either from instant crushing or slow smothering – you turn and run up towards her pillows, the darkness increasing as she rolls over. Throwing yourself forward towards her neck you almost make it out, but as her left boob presses into the bed, it rolls up towards you, you flip onto your back and try scuttling backwards but the wave of flesh rolls up trapping your feet. Panicking you wonder if this is the end, but luck is on your side as the flesh stops rolling just above your knees, leaving you partly stuck. Flopping back down onto your back you let out a loud sigh, in disbelief at how lucky you are and find yourself staring right up at her long and slender neck. Looking at the muscled conduit from her large sexy lips and mouth, to her devouring stomach, you think back to some vore clips you watched, springing your member to attention once more. Not even bothering to free yourself, you feel the weight of her on your legs as you rub yourself again, edging closure and closure. Leah gulps saliva down in her sleep, the bulge in her neck protruding as it passes overhead, bringing you to the edge as you blow your seed onto her breast.

Freeing yourself from the fleshy prison, you decide its not safe to be here any longer and work your way up her pillows, stopping infront of her face for a moment to appreciate it, before continuing to the bedside table and into your pod. Lying down in your bed once more, you fall into a deep sleep.

Monday morning – Your perspective

“Morning sunshine!” you hear muffled through the pod walls, waking you from your slumber.

Opening your eyes you roll out of your bed and walk towards the door, walking into the sunlight you are greeted by a majestic view. Leah is right infront of you completely naked and on her knees, which are spread far enough to allow her bum to rest on the bed. Seeing you emerge she leans forwards, placing her hands on the bed as she smiles at you. Unable to help yourself, you glance at her massive breasts as they fall forwards, gravity pulling them down, glancing a second time you see a small mark on her left breast near the top ‘shit, I didn’t wipe it off of her!’ you panic, feeling bad about your actions without her consent.

Seeing you glance down at her chest a couple of times, Leah doesn’t realise the dried seed on her left boob and thinks you are just ogling at her, and decides to lean into the situation, bringing her arms closer together and pushing her breasts into one another. Giggling at your reaction she says “well…good morning to you too! Now hurry up and get dressed, I have to leave for work soon”

“Oh, of course!” you had completely forgotten its Monday and she would need to be at work “am I staying here or coming with you?”

“I wasn’t sure, would you like to come?” she asks cautiously

“Yes please, it’ll be boring here by myself!” you reply

“Ok, get dressed and I’ll pack some food for us to take” turning herself around facing her back to you, she stands up on the bed and stretches her arms up, arching her back.

Down below you spring a full boner looking up at the titanic, toned, olive skinned arse of the goddess, wishing you could grab it. Remembering you were on the clock you turn and dart back into your pod, getting dressed and ready for your day out

 

 

About 20 minutes later you were in the car, Leah had dressed in a smart pair of black slightly loose trousers, and a pink button up shirt with a black blazer on top, wearing black ankle boots on her feet. Obviously the aim was to not accentuate her body, but you still found it incredibly hot – it didn’t help when she popped some of her shirt buttons and stuffed you up to your chest between her breasts. A zip-lock bag of rice crispies sat between her legs – her breakfast of choice for this morning – which she would grab by the handful, stopping infront of you so you could grab one, before continuing to her mouth and shoving the remainder in.

From your viewpoint directly below her chin, you couldn’t help watch each handful as it disappeared behind her lips, watching her jaw work to reduce the food to paste, and when she swallowed you felt as much as heard the gulp.

Arriving at the school Leah plucked you out from her bust and held you at face height “ok, so obviously you’re with me, but there are a few teachers in the school that are… let’s say not a fan of little men, then there’s the kids, so to be safe I think I’ll keep you hidden” she paused for a moment “oh did I mention to you or Soph that I’ve moved into a more senior role?”

“No I don’t think so” you responded “that’s great! What is the new position?” you ask excited for her, knowing she enjoyed working with the younger kids, but wanted the challenge of an older lot.

“I have the twelfth grade, so 18-year-olds, doing a bit of everything with them”

“Wow, well done you” holding your hand up in a high-five which she pokes with her finger, grinning at your praise.

“Ok, so keep quiet while I get in and ill put you in my desk when I get to the class”

“Sure thing!” you say as Leah buttons her shirt up to just below her neckline, leaving the top button open, leaving you concealed in her bust as she strides confidently through the campus, her boots clacking on the hard floors as she steps. Having not been between her mammoth breasts when she was walking as so far it had been sitting or driving, you had no idea what to expect, especially when she was power walking. Her boobs were jumping up and down with each step she took, squashing you slightly with each rise and fall, but you didn’t mind because it felt fantastic – the rubbing feeling soon had your shaft hard below your trousers. Leah stopped for a moment to talk to a colleague and you saw your chance, slipping your hands down between the bust that was holding you, you tried to free your shaft from its confines but found you were unable to pry the fleshy walls apart enough. Feeling your attempts, Leah pushed her chest forwards as she stretched her arms back – an innocent enough movement for a bystander – but this gave you enough space to reach down and push your trousers to your thighs before the breasts came together once again, this time mashing into your rock hard member pushing it up into your stomach. Finishing her conversation she started walking again, and you instantly felt the same feeling, but this time intensified by the bare skin touching you. The sweat that had formed was acting as the perfect lubricant, letting your member slide up and down against her skin as she stepped. By the time she reached her classroom you ejaculated into her breast, leaning back and feeling satisfied as the button infront of you popped open.

Reaching in and plucking you out, you saw you were now in Leah’s classroom, standing by her desk. Lifting you up to her face, she smiled at your hard on “well I guess that’s one way to show your appreciation” winking at you “let’s get you cleaned up then I’ll put you away before the class arrives” and with that she brought you to her face and enveloped your crotch in her lips, her tongue darting out and licking up your gift. Having covered you in saliva, she sucked hard to pull it back between her lips before swallowing, looking into your eyes “mmm… yummy… Miss Connor would like some more of that later” putting on her teacher voice.

“Any time, Miss Connor” you smile sheepishly, not sure why the teacher persona made you feel shy

“Ok, well stay quiet, I have a makeshift pod in here” opening her top drawer “for when some of the tiny men come to me for help. I keep them there until I can safely get them out and send them to other people out of the city who care for them”

“Wow, that’s so altruistic of you! Well done!”

“Yeh… thanks” she said in a flat voice as she lowered you into a Tupperware container that had a makeshift bed, chair, some tiny books that you could read, and battery powered reading light for illumination.

Wondering why she sounded flat, you were about to ask her if she was ok, but she looked up and closed the drawer, sealing you in.

 

 

Sitting back in her chair, Leah felt a small twang of guilt ‘I shouldn’t lie to him… but he wouldn’t understand… I’m the nice girl who saves the tiny men… woo, go me’ she thought sullenly as she grabbed her pen and started marking papers. The truth was far worse, Leah didn’t care for them anymore, but her persona had become ‘that person’ so she kept up the façade. Soon after her first accidental killing of a shrinky last year, Leah was shocked when another shrinky approached her at her desk, saying that a friend of his had come to her to ask for help. She had instantly lied saying she shipped him to a place in the outback that her friend owns, where they have a small colony of men in safety. The tiny man begged her to take him and send him there, he had seen too many of his friends killed around the school. Most of the younger kids didn’t take any notice, but the older ones, especially the 18-year-olds that now saw themselves as adults were another story, they basically hunted shrinkies when they could and had competitions to see who could end them in the most horrific and slow ways. He had even seen some of the teachers tormenting the tiny men and killing them.

Breaking down and crying, he pleaded with her, and she agreed to take him from the school. Taking him home that night she had no idea what to do with him, and when he started pressing her for information about where he was going and how to get there, she ran out of lies. Realising he had been misled he got angry, and called her out saying she was full of shit, she was just another evil bitch, that she should take a good hard look at her life. Something inside Leah snapped that night and she flicked him hard in the chest, sending him flying off the kitchen island and onto the floor below. Coughing in pain Leah stepped over to him and told him about how she accidentally killed his friend, it wasn’t intentional, but that he would be. With that she lifted her foot, clad in a thick woollen sock over his form and pressed down, pinning him in place. Taunting him, she told him how the last one was accidental and she didn’t get to enjoy the feeling, but this time she would enjoy every moment of it. As he lay pinned under her, he started begging her to let him go, apologising for his behaviour, but Leah had had enough and was full of rage. She didn’t respond to his requests, instead slowly increased the pressure, leaning forwards over her foot to add more and more, until his body gave out in a wet squelch, the blood slowly seeping through the sock and warming her foot.

Following that, every few weeks or so another tiny would turn up, saying she had become somewhat of a ‘railroad’ for the tiny people. And every time she got them home she used them to explore the darkness within her, that she had for so long ignored. She had played with them a lot, but hearing what Sophia had done went beyond what she had even thought about. She usually used them for one purpose before ending them, but hearing Sophia toying with them in the varied ways she had, being a literal goddess to them, made Leah feel like she had only scratched the surface of her desires.

Snapping back to the moment, she realised her class had started filling in. The school was a girls only school, which was fine with Leah as she found boys of this age to be pedantic and rude, whilst the girls at least tried to focus and be polite.

 

 

Sitting in the artificially lighted cave, you hear the class start arriving, figuring you would read one of the books Leah had printed in tiny fonts, cut up, and bound “Oh cool, Game of Thrones! Been a while… I wonder when the final book is coming out?” you said as you flip the book open (granted it wasn’t perfectly to scale, being about A3 paper size from your perspective) and lie back on the bed, settling in for a while

 

 

As Leah got her lesson underway she walked around the class – desks set up in rows with two people per desk, a total of 20 girls under her tutelage – asking around about everyone’s weekend. The girls loved classes with Miss Connor, she was kind and good at her job, keeping all the kids on her side was something not many teachers could accomplish. Stepping past one of her class, a girl of Asian decent, she looked down and saw the girl’s hand gripping her phone, texting under the desk “Excuse me, Mei” she said holding her hand out “you know the rules”

“Sorry Miss” replied the girl, locking her phone and handing it over.

Continuing her teaching, Leah returned to her desk and put the phone in the second draw down, right beneath you. This bank of classes would stretch until first break in 2 hours, Leah hoped the books would keep you busy so you wouldn’t get too bored waiting.

 

 

After about two hours the bell rang, signalling the first break of the day. As the girls stood up and rushed out, another teacher poked her head in and asked Leah for a quick hand with something. Obliging, Leah left the room with the rest of the class, knowing she wouldn’t be long and then would get you out unfortunately, she forgot about the girl and her friend waiting by her desk to retrieve the phone that had been confiscated.

 

 

 

Hearing the bell sound, you wondered how long it would be until Leah came to retrieve you. After a few minutes you felt the draw start to move, you dropped the book and sat back, waiting to see the face of your goddess. The sudden influx of light blinded you, taking a second to adjust you hear an unfamiliar voice above you

“Oh my god!” shrieks the 18-year-old Mei looking down at you with her mouth agape. Her round face with long black hair tied in a pony tail that reached her lower back, her wide and dark eyes gazing into yours as she looks down at you in shock, before the surprised look is replaced with a curious sort of scowl “Hey Jen, check this out”

The other 18-year-old leans over the desk, looking down at you from the opposite direction. This one you see has blonde shoulder length hair, with deep blue eyes and a lip piercing, her eyes widen as she sees you, before laughing “oh my god… is this like a pet or something? It has a bed and all!” She mocks as she reaches in and grasps you around the waist, raising you up and constricting you in her fist only your shoulders and head protruding. Giving you a hard squeeze until the air leaves your lungs, she asks you “G’day bug, are you a pet or something? Or just a toy Miss Connor is going to take home?”

You try responding, but her grip prevents you breathing deep enough to manage anything above a hoarse whisper.

Leaning in behind you, Mei tapped you in the back of the head with her black painted nail “errrr… she asked you a question, don’t be rude”

Releasing her grip on you, Jen lowers her hand before dumping you on the table, hurting your back.

Rolling over you get up on all fours, but as you try to stand Mei pushes her finger hard onto your back, pinning you to the desk as you try to wriggle out. Getting frustrated she leans in close “stop wriggling shrimp… or I’ll treat you the way we treat shrimps at home” lifting her head up she traces her finger down her throat, gulping loudly “eaten… alive and wriggling, of course…”

Jen bends over the table, placing her hands either side of you “whose turn is it now. Yours or mine?”

Not knowing what they are talking about you try to yell that you are a friend of Leah’s, that they need to leave you alone.

Ignoring you completely, Mei answers “errr… you did the one we found down near the football pitch remember? Let me check” unlocking her phone, Mei looks at her notes “yep here we go, 3 minutes 18 seconds, and you put him in your stocking, then stomped him on the way back to class”

“oh yeh!” Jen smiled, remembering the tiny man, begging for his life as she forced him to cum, then rolled her stocking down off her foot and dropping him into the fabric prison. Her foot gliding in after him and pinning his form against her toes, before using her fingers to manipulate him to below her arch, slipping the shoe on and returning to class… he didn’t even make it half way.

Freezing in horror, you have no idea what the time reference meant, but the death of another tiny makes you realised the gravity of the situation

“I guess he’s yours then… what do you want me to do?” Jen replies, disappointed it’s not her turn

“Pants down, shirt up and pin him down” Mei orders her

Jen complies and pulls the your pants down to your ankles and your shirt up to your chest – you figure its best not to resist and end up with a broken limb, before lowering your exposed form to the desk and pinning you down, your feet facing Mei. Jen crouches lower and moves her arms out of the way, her left fingers holding your shins down, and her right fingers pinning your arms to the table above your head.

Leaning forwards, Mei places her phone on the desk near you and starts a stopwatch timer, looking back at you as she spits on her thumb and forefinger. Her wet digits approach you and grasp your shaft hard, causing you to flinch “uh… uh…” she scolds you, pumping you gently “remember what I told you about being a shrimp?” she keeps pumping “but I’ll make you a deal… as you’re clearly something that Miss Connor wants to keep around” moving her hand upwards with her fingers pointing straight down, your shaft being rubbed between them, now rock hard despite your protests “if you help me win this competition, by cumming before that timer hits 3:18” grasping at your dick a bit harder and starting to rub and pump “then I’ll be merciful and let you go back to your drawer…” leaning over you she spits a glob of warm saliva onto your crotch “but… if I lose… then I’ll squeeze you in my hands until your bones break, then swallow you alive… what’s it to be?” the pressure she applies increasing

Having no choice but to cum, you close your eyes and try to enjoy what you can only really define as rape.

Continuing to pump you, Jen giggles above you “only 1 minute 30 seconds left then I win”

Not wanting to die at the young girls hand (and mouth) you realise you have to cum quickly to save your life, yelling up at her “use your mouth!”

Grinning manically, Mei obliges and lowers her lips onto your crotch, licking your shaft, causing you to start squirming in pleasure. Forming an ‘o’ with her lips, she sucks your shaft into her maw, her tongue lapping at your tip as she sucks you hard

“10… 9… 8…” Jen starts

As she hits ‘3’ you buck your hips and Mei sucks harder, you blow your load onto her tongue and start writhing in pleasure as Mei milks you dry for another few seconds. Leaning back she commented “wow… you cut that close little one”

Lying still pinned by Jen’s fingers you pant deeply, waiting for release, which comes when Mei winks at Jen. Sitting up you pull your pants up and shirt back down, and looking up at your tormentors “Ok, you had your fun, now please put me back” as Jen smiles at you and Mei has pulled her ponytail around and wrapping it around her finger.

Leaning over you, Mei moves her face until its inches from you and says “no… you almost choked at the end there, so now you’ll choke for real” and with that she leans forwards showing she has wrapped her long jet black hair into a makeshift noose – for you.

As she approaches you, you hear a loud “GIRLS!” causing them to jump and stand up as Leah storms across the room towards them “what are you…” looking down and seeing you sitting on the desk looking tense “what are you doing in here and with him… huh?”

“Sorry Miss” started Mei “I had to get my phone back and we saw him in your desk, he looked lonely so we wanted to keep him company until you got back” looking down she cupped her hands, looking the picture of innocence

“Yeh Miss” Jen continued in her thick aussie accent “we didn’t mean nothin’ just saying hi to the little guy”

“Ok well I suggest you go outside and get some fresh air” the bell sounds, signalling back to class “or… take your seats”

“Yes Miss” they harmonise and head to their desk at the back of the class.

Leah picks you up and takes you out to the corridor which is currently empty “Are you ok?” a look of concern on her face.

Deciding not to worry her more, you assure her all is ok and nothing bad happened, her face softening and a relieved smile appearing as she took you back to the class room.

Thinking to herself ‘well, cat’s out of the bag now’ she instead puts you on the desk and brings the container with the furniture and books up and places it on her desk as the class files in.

Once the class is full and the girls are whispering and pointing, Leah addresses them “Ok girls, this is a friend of mine, he is likely going to be staying with me a week or two whilst we are waiting for the cure to arrive for him. He is a very close friend, and I would like you to treat him with respect – any questions?”

Everyone shook their head, no questions, confirming they understood the situation. A lot of these girls would have had brothers, fathers, and other male family members contract the virus, so explaining that it was a close friend and not a stray, made it less weird.

You sit back on the little couch and continue reading the book, able to see over the top of the container with ease as this only comes up to your chest height. Continuing her class from the morning, Leah continued her weaving path through the desks as she talks over the topics, her class making notes.

Looking up, you look around the room, stopping in the glare of one of the girls in the front row, making you feel uncomfortable. The girl – the only red-head in the room – stares at you with her light blue eyes, her pale skin with some freckles stretches, pulling her lips into a smile. You smile back, trying not to act awkward, she lifts her pen and points it down towards the ground infront of her desk. Confused as to what the movement means, you shrug at her, causing her to frown and point again, raising her eyebrows and glancing down and back up. Guessing she wants you to look down, you stand and look over the edge of the desk… there’s nothing down there. Looking up you see her face now with a smug grin, motioning down again. As you look, she raises her right stocking clad leg, and using the toe of her left black Nike running shoe to pry off the right one. Lowering her right foot to the floor, she lets the shoe fall quietly to the side, exposing a white ankle sock, which she slowly tilts upwards pointing her toes to the ceiling. On the bottom of the sock where the ball of her foot presses into the fabric, you see the bloody remains of a tiny man, body parts still identifiable amongst the gore. Looking back up making eye contact she motions to you, to herself, then to her foot, winking as she places the foot back into the shoe and puts her head down, making notes as Leah walks past.

Gulping, you sit back, the threatening display unnerving you ‘I have to make sure Leah doesn’t leave me here’ you think morbidly, returning to your book

Looking up again, the heads of the girls in such positions that you can see Mei and Jen at the back of the class, their heads pressed close together staring at you, whispering and giggling. Mei licks her lips, and tilts her head back, gulping and running her finger down her throat, before looking back at you and pointing in your direction ‘damn this lot are nut jobs’ you think, flipping her off with your middle finger and returning to your book as she tenses in anger, Jen struggling not to laugh ‘probably didn’t need to do that…’ you thought

The rest of the class went without incident until the bell rang once more, signalling the longer lunch break start.

As the girls hurried out of the class Leah moved towards you, just to be sure no wandering hands got involved. Looking at the girls exiting, the red-head looked back at you once more and mouthed ‘mine’ at you before disappearing into the throng in the corridor.

Leah sat down at the desk and turned to you “well that wasn’t so bad! I guess just having you in the open isn’t a bad idea”

“Yeh, I guess making it clear I’m yours keeps me safe!”

“Mine… hey?” Leah winks and smiles

“Oh shut up, you know what I mean!” you retort, stepping towards her outstretched hand

“Ok, well I have to patrol the grounds, want to stay here or come with me?”

“Come with you, don’t leave me alone please” you ask

“Sure, up you come” lifting you up she glances at the door and sees Patrice walking towards her classroom “oh shit! You gotta hide!”

“What… whe-HMPF” Leah wraps her fist around you silencing you immediately as she hides you behind her back. Patrice was a beautiful soul, a surfer girl through and through, originally from Brazil she still maintained that sexy South American accent. Unfortunately for reasons unknown she hated tiny men with an unreasonable passion. She had seen her literally rip a shrinky from someone’s grasp and kill it on the spot – no rhyme or reason to it. Despite being small and skinny, she had some incredible muscle tone making her very strong, Leah knowing that her little friend would likely be pulled from her grasp and ended unless she hid him. Doing the only thing she could think of, she pulled her trousers and panties away from her body and dropped you into the chasm. Not having much time to process what was happening, you managed to see the big round arse cheeks you would soon be smothered against as they rushed up to meet you.

Smacking hard into the space between her cheeks, your body was forced in between them by the sheer momentum, and before you could even react, she removed her hands, the panties snapping into place and sealing you in darkness, the left side of your body buried between her cheeks, whilst your right side was plastered into her right cheek.

 

 

Dropping you into her panties and releasing, Leah turns to her friend “Hey Patty, how’s it going?”

“Ergh, it’s Monday and I’m already over these shits!” she exclaims, rolling her eyes and making Leah laugh

“Yeh I hear that” she replies

“Well, I’m on patrol too, lets join up and make it more fun” Patty offers

“Erm…” Leah thinks about you stuck between her cheeks ‘he should be fine’ she thinks “yeh sure, lets go”

“Sweet!” Patty exclaims as she skips out the door, gesturing for Leah to follow which she does, slowly at first, checking how her passenger feels in her rear end – so far so good! – he’s stuck but just around the outside of her cheeks, so shouldn’t get hurt.

Starting their walk, they move around the outside of the school perimeter, talking about work, guys, and other stuff, when patty suddenly throws her arm out, stopping Leah in her tracks. Signalling with her hand to Leah to stay put, Patty moves forwards through the grass, stepping lightly in her converse trainers, until she lunges forwards and throws herself to the ground. Standing she triumphantly states “got ya, little bug man!” holding a 4-inch man by his ankles, showing him off to Leah and giggling “got one!”

Grinning, Leah commended her “Never seen you move so quietly Pat! You’re normally like a mini freight train!” giggling at her as she stands back up

“Gotta be quick for these things!” Patty replies, grinning “Ok, any students around?”

Looking around Leah doesn’t see any “Nope, don’t think so… why?”

Her big grin showing off her perfect white teeth, around her full lips and tanned skin, Patty replies “this is why…” dropping the man from head height, his body slamming hard into the ground as Patty removed her left foot from her converse shoe, bringing her light blue sock clad foot onto the man she growled down at him “why you here? You know you shouldn’t be on school ground” grinding him into the dirt like you would a cigarette, stopping abruptly and leaning forwards once more, picking him up and dumping him in her shoe which she held in her hand. Gesturing Leah to follow her, they both walk around the back of one of the school buildings, Patty finds a harder surface and turns her shoe upside down, dropping him onto the concrete floor. Laughing at him, Patty pulls her sock from her foot, looking at Leah “sorry I know this isn’t your thing, but I have to see to my own needs, right?”

Leah not knowing what to do, says “yeh sure, no issue here!” causing Patty to smile and look down at her prey.

“Ok erro” she says “Não se mexa” as she lowers her bare sole onto him slowly. Not wanting to just accept his fate, the tiny man jumps up and starts running from her lowering sole, causing Patty to curse as her foot slams down onto the bare floor. Stepping forwards Patty kicks him in the back, gently but still enough to send him flying a meter away from her. Growling down at him “what did I say, idiota” as the tiny man tries to crawl away from her on his stomach. Patty snakes her left foot forwards, her green painted toe nails reaching out and gripping his left leg and dragging him back to her literally kicking and screaming. Releasing him infront of her, she lifts her foot and lowers her big toe onto the back of his left knee and pushes down, smashing his leg into pieces resulting in a wave of agonised screams. Flipping him onto his back with her big toe, she lowers her sole onto him, the ball of her foot touching his chest and leaving his head exposed between her big and second toes stopping as she makes contact and allowing her foot to mould around his form. Satisfied she has him pinned, she starts pressing down increasing the pressure until his screams stop, then raises her heel and grinds the ball of her foot left and right.

Leah watches Patty dominating the tiny man, unable to help her heart fluttering at the sight.

Without thinking Leah leans back against the building, watching Patty torment the helpless man, not realising as her butt hit the wall, you were forced further into her crack, pinned between the hard brick wall, and the soft but unyielding cheeks. She unknowingly pulls her tiny guest further and further between her cheeks until only your head and right shoulder and arm are free

Happy with the torture she has put the tiny thought, Patty lifts her right foot off the ground, her full body weight on the left, obliterating the tiny man. Leah subconsciously flexed her entire body, squeezing you between her cheeks hard enough to make you almost black out, just barely managing to gasp enough air to stay with it.

“Ahhhh perfecto!” Patty announced, clearly pleased with her work “little shits… let’s go” she said cheerfully as she returned her sock to her bloodied foot, slipping it into her shoe and continuing the patrol as if nothing had happened.

Seeing movement on the ground near Patty, Leah says “Hey Pat, check it out!” pointing to a tiny 2-inch man trying desperately to hide beneath some leaves and avoid detection, realising he’s been spotted he jumps up and makes a run for it.

He doesn’t even make it a dozen steps before Patty drops down, wrapping her tanned and slender fingers, nails painted dark green around his body, lifting him triumphantly “Huh… since when do you help me with pest control chica?”

“Oh… I don’t, just kind of blurted it out” Leah blushed a bit, which went unnoticed by Patty

“Hmm… what to do with you erro…” Patty bit the inside of her cheek frowning at the man in her grip, before feeling at her chest. Patty was smaller chested with B cups, but her toned abs and muscular physique were phenomenal. Popping the buttons on her shirt from top to bottom, she bared her front to Leah and asked her “can you hold him… please?” giving Leah some big doe eyes

“Ok… I guess” Leah replied, taking the man from Patty

Patty pulled her shirt apart, revealing a weird sort of rope necklace with a crystal the size of an acorn on the bottom “this is my rose quartz” explained Patty “it’s for healing and love… would you like to get a closer look little guy?” she asked, not waiting for a response “Ok, hold him by the waist, I need his arms and legs”

Leah complied and held the tiny man as Patty wrapped the bindings of her necklace around the man in an intricate way, not sure what she was planning.

After a couple of minutes Patty was done “Ok let him go” as Leah let him go the man fell and slapped into Patty’s chest, the wrist bindings holding him in place, Leah was confused until she noticed what Patty had done. Whilst the tiny was suspended by his wrists, further down the necklace had been wrapped around his ankles, but the section of necklace in between was slack, meaning his body was being pulled down by the weight of the crystal, straining his arms and legs “Perfect, thanks chica!” Patty beamed as she did up her shirt buttons, turning to walk away.

“Wait, what is the point of that?” Leah asked

“Well, it’s like that old torture technique, The Rack… He stays like this for the rest of the day and if he hasn’t succumbed by the time I get home, I reward him by letting him die” the smile never fades from her face.

Leah was getting a bit hot under the collar at this talk, and finally caved, wanting something she had thought about since George. Pulling her phone out she asked Patty to give her a minute, logging onto this website that Patty had actually recommended – one that sold toys for certain situations. Finding the item she wanted, she selected same day delivery and punched in her details, receiving an order confirmation pop up moments later.

Continuing their walk around the school, Leah noticed a couple of the girls from her class, Mei and Jen hanging around under the canopy of one of the trees near the edge of the school grounds ‘hope they aren’t getting up to mischief’ she thought, continuing after Patty who was complaining about yet another guy that wasn’t up to her standards

 

 

Monday afternoon – Mei’s perspective

“What a piece of SHIT!” she screamed, looking over at Jen “that bastard has it coming, I swear!”

Jen was losing herself laughing “oh my god, you got dissed by a shrinky, that’s painful”

“Pain is what he will feel when I get him away from her!” she raged

“Ok, ok… dude you need to chill” Jen advised “there is no way you’re getting him from Miss Connor, so let it go”

“Ergh… I’m just so angry, how can I let it go exactly?”

Spotting movement by the waste bin, Jen tenses up, replying to Mei “like this” running forward and crouching by the bin she lifts in her grasp a 4-inch man, screaming for her to leave him alone “aww… sorry little guy, you’re not for me… and I don’t much fancy your chances” turning to Mei and holding him out by the waist.

Mei paused for a second, deciding what to do with him before pinching him by his arm and saying “thank you” to her friend, pulling the tiny man infront of her face “you’re gonna wish she killed you quick by the time I’m done with you”. Enclosing the tiny in her fist as she lowered him down, shoving him into the pocket of her denim shorts “alright then, let’s go somewhere quiet, what was worst record so far?”

Jen checked the notes on her phone “ohhh… that was a bad one, 8 minutes!”

“Shit, yeh I remember, shouldn’t have shown him the scissors before we got started” feeling the tiny in her pocket start squirming at the mention of his predecessors death, she poked him hard in through her  shorts, forcing the air from his lungs and bringing him close to passing out. As the pair reached an old tree on the edge of school grounds with long overhanging branches, they sat and made themselves comfortable, Mei pulled the man out and dumped him on the floor. Looking down at him she growled “look, my bestie and I have a bet game going on where we find a shinky – that’s you – and make him cum… if you cum before the record we choose, you go free, otherwise you die… is that clear!” growling at him.

Nodding his head in understanding, the tiny man prayed he would live through this ordeal

“Alright then, how you going to do this one?” Jen asked

Mei thought for a moment before replying “I think this one looks like a foot guy… that right… bug?” she asked

The tiny man started blabbering about not wanting to be here, let him go, he wont say anything, never come back, blah blah blah.

Mei ignored him and slipped right her foot from her shoe, looking at him as she grasped the white ankle sock and pulled it from her foot “ok… so I’m going to jack you off with my toes… just bear in mind you have a pretty long timeframe, and then you go free… just don’t take super long, ok?”

Nodding in confirmation the tiny thought he could actually enjoy this, voluntarily lying on his back to await the incoming game.

Struggling to suppress a laugh, Mei rose her foot over his body, spitting on her finger and dropping the saliva onto his crotch before lowering her foot and using her big and second toe to grasp his shaft. Knowing full well in her head he only had a few minutes to blow his load, she deliberately kept her pace slow, wanting him to fail so she could end him however she wanted in ‘the spirit of the game’. Seeing him close his eyes in pleasure, she pinched her toes together hard, lifting her foot and him by his shaft slightly as he screamed in pain, before letting go, allowing him fall to the floor. Looking at him squirming in pain she taunted him “Aww… the baby didn’t like that… what about this?” grinding her big toe into his crotch hard, causing him to cry “time left?”

“5 minutes” Jen replied

Spending the next few minutes torturing him with her toes, she sighs and removed her foot, bending over her toy and spitting on his crotch directly, moving the fingers of her right hand to his mid-region she held her face above his, smiling gently to make him feel safe “Well done, that was just some fun to make me see that you’re a gentleman… now you get to enjoy”. Grasping his member between her fingers she started slow but soon began increasing the tempo, pumping him she saw him start to writhe in pleasure “that’s it toy… enjoy this… feel it all… I want you to cum for me in 5… 4… 3… 2… 1… NOW! Do it for me! Blow your load baby!” grinning manically as the tiny man spasmed, loosing his seed onto her fingers and breathing deeply. Looking up at her face he smiled, certain he had completed his task “Time?” Mei asked Jen

“Ohh… not even close… like that was super slow, maybe you’ve lost your touch? No pun intended…” Jen supressed a giggle

“Ergh, useless” sighed Mei, looking down at the tiny man still lying back in bliss “lunch time…” leaning forwards her lips touched his chest and she sucked him hard, lifting him from the ground as she leant back. Releasing her lips she grasped him in her left hand with just his feet sticking out below her fist, and his head and shoulders above, she squeezed her fist hard, smiling at his struggling form as he lost the ability to breathe. Laughing at him, she said “god, you’re pathetic… at least I have lunch here though” as she licked her lips and raised him above her upside down. Positioning him above her face she looked up and gave him a long hard squeeze, breaking parts of his ribcage and reducing his movement, before opening her fist – keeping him suspended by her fingers around his ankles. His pained face looked down at her as she said “mmm… looks like shrimp…” lowering him into her now open maw. As he hits her tongue she wasted no time slurping into her mouth, her tongue guiding him to her throat. Feeling his head hit the back of her throat, she swallows, sending him down to her stomach “little bitch deserved that”.

 

 

Monday afternoon – Leah’s perspective

Finishing up the patrol just before the bell was due to ring, Leah remembered your presence. Making sure Patty wasn’t paying attention, she brought her hand around to her butt, poking and prodding to try and find you. After a moment of panic unable to locate you, she feels your head and arm ‘hmm feels further than he did earlier’, concerned she interrupts her colleague “hey, I’m just going to run to the staff bathroom before we get back to it – see you later!”

“Ok buh-byeee!” she cheerily returned

Rushing to the bathroom to fish you out, Leah didn’t take into account the effect of her bouncing steps. To you each of these steps caused her mammoth cheeks to move up and down independently of eachother, moving slightly apart and smashing back together – grinding your body between them. Despite the incredible feeling of her smooth skin rubbing most of your body in this manner, the sheer weight and force of them smashing into eachother threatened to break you. Reaching the staff block, Leah hurried inside and jumped up the steps two at a time, once again not thinking about what you would be subjected to. The force of hurried stepping was bad enough, but when she ran up the steps two at a time, the additional muscle tension from her glutes in tandem with the extra spread of her leg movement finally dragged your free arm and head into the chasm between her cheeks. Only the continued motion of her movement pulling the cheeks apart was allowing you to suck in air, and this stopped once she reached the second level and walked towards the bathrooms.

Now buried in between her cheeks and unable to breath, the continued rubbing from her steps causing you to start to compress you thought to yourself ‘this is it’.

Leah entered the disabled toilet and slammed the door shut, locking it quickly and grasping at her trousers to pull them down to her knees, turning and facing the mirror she pulled her panties away and gasped – unable to see you “shit, shit shit” she started saying, thinking you had been perhaps fallen out, when she felt a lump deep in between her arse cheeks. Pulling her panties down, she spread her cheeks and saw your form right in the base of her crack, not moving. Pulling you out quickly, she brought you to her face, lowering her ear over you waiting to see if she had killed you.

After a few seconds you gasp air in and pant deeply, before falling back onto her hand, looking up at the concern in her face “well…” gasping air “that’s one way to… travel…” smiling weekly as you try to regain composure.

“Oh my god, I am so so so sorry!” Leah whispered down to you “I thought for a moment I had…”

“Yeh… it was a… bit touch and… go there… maybe let’s… not do that… again for now” you pant out still recovering your oxygen levels.

“Agreed… Let’s go back to the other method of transport” hearing the bell ring “ok… you ready?”

“Always!” and Leah placed you back between her (relatively) safer breasts ‘although, if she started running when I am in here it might just do me in too!’ you think, hoping she doesn’t forget you again.

Chapter 14 – End of Work, and Back home by Mamamoo

Chapter 14 – End of Work, and Back home

 

Back in the classroom in your small tupperware pod, you go back to reading your book whilst Leah paces around talking through her subject points. Glancing up occasionally, you note that Mei barely takes her eyes off of you, making you feel a tad uncomfortable, so you decide to go back too your book and wait out the rest of the day without looking into the classroom.

Eventually the bell rings and the class file out, Leah moving back to the desk to keep close to you. Once everyone has left, Leah turns to you “ok, ready to go home?” watching you nod, she pops the button on her shirt and lifts you in, pushing you nice and deep for safety, before doing her button up. Turning to leave, she sees something move in the doorway ‘what was that?’ she thought, stepping forwards thinking it had been a cockroach. Reaching the door, she sees a tiny man not more than 5 inches in height, standing and waving up at her, asking if she is the teacher that takes people away to safety. Not knowing what came over her, she froze looking at him, making him worried and stop waving, before turning and running away thinking he had been mistaken. Shaking her head, Leah thought back to George and remembering how it felt toying with him and ending his existence, wishing to feel that rush again. Not wanting you to know what she was thinking, she walked forwards towards him, and dropped her phone intentionally near him “oops! Clumsy” bending over to pick the phone back up, snatching the tiny man in the process. Standing upright Leah was certain you had no idea what had just transpired as she curled the man into her fist and strolled to her car. Dumping the tiny in her handbag and zipping it up before driving home.

As she is about to leave, her phone dings ‘oh a message from Soph’:

 

“Hey hun, hope you are well and the little shit is behaving for you!

Just a quick one, the extra virus that the company sent is in that bag of stuff I left with you encase you needed some of it… not sure why I thought you would need that! Anyway I have someone who wants to come grab it, can they swing by at like 7:30pm tonight?

Thanks, Luv ya!”

 

Not realising the virus was in the bag, Leah didn’t mind giving it away, whilst the power rush she was feeling now was amazing, she still felt it was fine as it was directed at a tiny that came into her grasp, she never went out of her way to inflict it onto someone, replying:

 

“Hey babe! All is good, he is a very good little helper! Helped me in class today which was fun! I think the class really benefit from seeing a tiny be involved in real life!

No worries about the virus, and the time is fine, just get them to ring the bell and I’ll take it out to them.

Hope work is going ok, lets have a catchup soon. Lots of love xxx”

 

Putting her phone down, Leah begins the drive home, pressing her breasts together, letting her passenger know you’re not forgotten.

 

 

Monday evening – Leah’s perspective

After getting back to Leah’s and being treated by yet another amazing meal, you sat on the table next to her, asking about watching more TV tonight. Leah agreed with you but wanted to get changed first, so she put you by your pod to get changed into something more comfortable and she grabbed her handbag from the floor and went upstairs.

Stepping into her room, she reached into her handbag and pulled out the struggling tiny man holding him in her grip she growled at him “stop… struggling… or I’ll just drop you now and smash you with my foot…” under her glare, the tiny man went limp, shivering slightly “good… now, listen up… I am going to sit downstairs and watch TV, being pampered by another little tiny who is a close friend. Once he falls asleep, I am going to come up here and you’re going to pleasure me… if you do good, you live and I let you go… if you do bad, well lets just say you wont be leaving here in one piece, ok?”

The tiny man was shaking, but nodded his head “yes… I... I… understand”

“Good!” sitting back on her bed, Leah pulled off her socks, dropping him into one and bunching it up, returning it to the same place her last prisoner was kept, before deciding what to wear tonight “lets face it… he’s into me… him and Soph are done…” opening her cupboard doors and underwear draw “Let’s go with… ah-ha!” picking out a matching set of deep red panties and bra, she puts them on, checking herself out “oh yeh… that’s the look” admiring how the colour worked with her naturally darker skin, before donning her olive green robe “gotta keep him guessing!” and walking back downstairs

 

Monday evening – Your perspective

Leah entered the kitchen, walking over to you and beaming “oh my god I thought the other ones were cute, these are the best!” seeing you standing there wearing what was clearly a repurposed scrap of baby clothing, with little fluffy animals embroidered into it.

“Yeh… when you look this good, you can pull off anything” you confidently joked

“Don’t I know it” Leah replied, reaching forwards and grabbing you in her fist, opening her mouth to say something, the doorbell rang “oh shit I forgot!” walking over to the entrance corridor she bent down, still holding you, and rummaged one handed in a bag, eventually pulling out a small cardboard box. Standing she walked to the door and opened it “hello! You must be Ellen!” she said to the large boobed brunette standing infront of her”

“Hey!” Ellen replied “thanks for bringing that out, Sophia said you wouldn’t mind”

“No of course not… enjoy it!”

“Thanks” Ellen said, noting you in Leah’s grasp “and errr… you enjoy that” she winked at you, running a shiver down your spine “oh and by the way there’s a package by your door” she points to a small box leaning up against the wall

Smiling Leah replied “thanks, and yes I intend to…” closing the door “ok… movie time!” returning to the couch and dimming the lights, dropping the box by the bottom of the stairs. Sitting back on the couch, Leah pulled her legs up next to her, lying sideways looking at the tv as she turned it on, dropping you on the couch.

Still thinking in your head ‘thanks, I intend to’ you wondered what Leah meant. Was last night a one off? ‘I sure hope not… that was another level… maybe I just need to prompt the situation’ and with that you walked down the couch to Leah’s feet that were lying sideways on the couch, approaching the right one which was further away. As you approach it, Leah flexes and then scrunches her foot infront of you, causing the skin to stretch out before crumpling into wrinkles, then returning to a neutral position. Leaning forwards you start rubbing your hands and elbows into her, eliciting a reaction

“Ohh, hello there little one, don’t even need to be told now? That’s good” winking at you as she reached down and once again spurts some lotion onto both feet “Oh what about the new star wars movie?”

“Sounds good!” you shout up to her, knowing full well you have no intention of watching anything as you start lathering the lotion into her leathery skin of her arch

“Hey, why not save the washing and just take your clothes off now?” she askes innocently

“Err… sure” you reply as you remove your shirt and then pants, still a bit self-conscious about your semi hard member.

“There you go, isn’t that more comfortable?” she says looking down at you

Without warning you see her foot start moving left (from your perspective) towards the back of the couch, until her toes are right infront of you. They splay out wriggling, the dextrous toes grasping at your crotch, brushing your member causing it to stand hard. Smiling down at you, biting her lower lip, Leah positions her big and second toe around your shaft and grips it feeling you shudder.

“Mmm… you were such a good boy today…” as she starts pumping her toes “Keep doing well down there, and maybe I’ll be nice… deal?”

Looking up at her hungry face “de…deal” you stutter out causing her to giggle, giving your shaft one last pinch with her toes before she returns her foot to its existing position

“Well then… earn your keep” she winks as you drop back to your task, using all your strength to push your hands, arms , elbows, even shoulders into her, hearing her sigh in contentment confirms you’re doing a good job. After working your way from her heel to her toes and back again, you move to her left foot and continue the process, looking up when you can and seeing her eyes closed with a smile on her face.

‘Damn I must be doing a good job!’ you thought not knowing the true extent of her thoughts. Yes you were doing great, she felt amazing, but part of her pleasure was coming from knowing she had a new toy to play with upstairs.

Her phone dings, signalling a message coming in, which she looks at pausing for a moment, her facial expression turning from confused to excited, before putting her phone face down on the coffee table and returning to her relaxed position.

Once you had finished with her second foot, you shout up to her “What would you like next, Leah?”

Looking down at you, her face looked different to how you had seen it before, it was a happy and pleasured expression, but with an added tinge of something… almost hunger, before you could read too much into it she replied

“Walk down to the bottom of the couch” you complied without hesitation “good boy… stay still” as she rolled onto her back and stretched her legs out, her feet landing either side of you, sitting upright and looking you dead in the eyes, something hard about her expression “do you trust me?” she asked with a mock pout on her lips

“Of course I do!” you reply without hesitation

“Then I want you to lie down on your back, feet facing the front of the couch… don’t make me wait” she ordered

Gulping, you comply, lying down with your feet facing the edge of the couch, so Leah is to your left

“I’m going to smother you with my feet into the couch, and then once I’m done I want you to walk your tiny body all-over me… am I clear?”

Slightly concerned over her direct words you manage to reply “err… yes… clear” lying on your back

“Good” she replies as she unties her robe, slipping it from her shoulders and pushing it off of her body and legs, leaving her lying naked apart from the red bra and frilly panties she is wearing, lying back she grabs her phone and puts on some sort of yoga / spa music, with deep rumbling sounds and the patter of rain in the background, lowering her phone to the coffee table she puts her hands over her head, looks down at you and raises her feet. Lowering her left foot onto your legs first, the ball of her foot pinning you down, her right foot positions over your lower half, flexing as it lowers towards you, landing but leaving your face in the crease between her two smallest toes allowing you to breath. She starts grinding her left foot over your lower body slowly, gradually increasing pressure and forcing you into the couch, as her right foot also starts pushing down. Trying not to panic you just lie there, thinking if she moves to abruptly she could inadvertently snap you in this position, when the toes of her right foot start grabbing and flexing, gripping your shaft and face gently as she continues. After a few minutes of this, she raises her feet and drops her heels into the couch on either side of you, sinking them deep into the surface.

Standing up, you pause for a moment in the valley between her legs, looking up at her red panties, your heart rate increases, as you decide to do as directed, and climb up her right ankle making your way on all fours towards her body, being sure to push in hard with every hand, knee, and foot movement. Working your way up her thigh, you appreciate the muscle tone showing how she takes care of herself physically, eventually reaching her toned and muscular belly. Here you start planting kisses as you zig-zag back and forth, eventually crawling between the mountainous breasts to her neck. You rub and kiss her neck, causing her to moan gently, her body tensing slightly, before deciding to be a bit more bold. Crawling back to her right boob and climbing it, you hug her flesh and worm your way under her bra, crawling towards her already erect nipple. Reaching it you start kissing and caressing, feeling her heartbeat deep beneath you quicken. Crawling out you start making your way to her left breast, when her hand grabs you, lifting you up and turning you 90 degrees to your right before lowering you down, looking along her muscled abs to the top of her red panties. Not sure if you should head in that direction, your concerns are allayed as she pokes you in the butt, pushing you down that way. Not hesitating you start crawling, sure to plant kisses on your way, and after a couple of minutes reaching the top of her panties where you froze, really uncertain of what to do.

 

Monday evening – Leah’s perspective

Having you rub her feet without direction was a pleasant surprise ‘I could get used to this every night’ she thought, enjoying the attentions you were giving her, when her phone went ‘ding’ interrupting her zen mood. Looking at her phone she saw the Id “Patty” pop up ‘oh god what is she sending me at this time?’ unlocking her phone, thankfully with the volume on mute. On your screen was a selfie video… of Patty, her shirt open and the tiny man still bound by her necklace, she’s saying something to Leah but she doesn’t dare turn the volume up and alerting you to what’s going on. Moving the phone camera closer to Patty’s chest, Leah can make out the man is still conscious and groaning in pain from the torture he’s endured for hours… pain Leah is the reason for, somehow this realisation doesn’t bother her anymore. Zooming the phone back out, Patty puts her phone down leaving you looking at the ceiling for a few seconds before she picks it up again, now holding the tiny free man in her palm, saying something to him which makes him start crying and pleading with her. Flipping him in the air, she grabs him by the legs just above his knees, leaving his upper body free, saying something else to the muted camera, she licks her lips and mashes the tiny man into them giving him a big wet kiss that covers most of his chest. Pulling him away slightly she opens her mouth and shoves the upper half of his body into the side of her mouth, bringing her molars down on his midsection. Pausing for a moment she winks at Leah through the camera as she bites down and twists her hand, pulling him away from her mouth… his body giving a little resistance before tearing in half, her fist flying off camera as her head whips away, blood dripping down her jawline as she centres herself again. Sucking his upper body into her mouth she swallows him, before shoving his lower half in and chewing them up before also swallowing – waving at the camera as the video ends.

Smiling a bit, Leah feels herself heating up, wondering if she will send a return video to Patty later tonight. Realising she can’t let you know anything has happened, she puts her phone down and returns to feeling your body on her feet before looking down at you “do you trust me...?”

Watching you willingly lie down and await her feet was overpowering for Leah, you were willingly putting yourself in a position which she would love to use to crush the life out of any other small man… but not you. Raising her feet, she decided to first lower her left onto your legs, being sure the ball would pin you in place before lowering her right foot down onto you, aiming to leave your face free between the crevices of her smaller digits. Happy she has you pinned in place, she starts grinding her left foot into your legs, pressing down slightly making your body bend as half of you pushes into the couch. Applying pressure with her right, she starts wriggling her toes, scrunching your face and member, pleased at the feeling of your body moulding between her feet and the couch, and your hard member rubbing against her toes, continuing for a minute before stopping – watching you roll over and head to her ankle.

Feeling you crawling towards her crotch was like heroin for Leah, the willingness you displayed along with the tenderness was a literal drug, when you crawled into her bra and started grasping her nipple, her heat beat quickened and she felt her panties begin to go moist. Watching you turn and head towards her other nipple, she thought ‘I cant wait any longer’ and picked you up gently, turning you to face her panties, prodding you in the butt to move you. As you reached her panty line, she saw you pause, and not wanting the momentum to break, she ran her hand down and used her left hand to raise the fabric slightly as her right hand grabs you and flips you around so your face is looking up at her before pushing you into her flat belly, splaying your arms and legs out and rubbing your face into her soft supple skin. Enjoying the pause, on the edge, she pushes you down under her panties until your crotch is positioned on top of her upper lips where her clit resides, once here her right hand starts rubbing you up and down, increasing and decreasing pressure, making you hump her clit and folds, her left hand joins the right and the fingers of both push and release your body, helping you hump her – either with or against your will, she doesn’t care right now.

Monday evening – Your perspective

Pausing as you reach her underwear, you are uncertain how to proceed, is she just playing a game or does she want something? Her left hand snakes infront of you as her right fingers pick you up and turn you around, looking up at her face for a moment before she pushes you into her skin. She smells amazing, the faint remains of cocoa butter mixed with her natural scent, hardening you further. Feeling her fingers grip your hips, you don’t resist as she lowers you beneath the curtain of fabric, feeling your legs begin to descend and leaving your body positioned on top of her upper lips, your face staring at her clit as she begins rubbing you into herself. The intoxicating smell of her womanhood and the warm, moist surface you are being rubbed into is a sensation unlike anything you had ever even dreamed about. She manipulates your body, making you hump the moist, lubricated folds faster and faster, forcing you to hump her. It doesn’t take long until you’re ready to blow your load, looking up beyond the canopy of red above you, her face is looking down at you her mouth open and panting, you shout “I want you to cum too!”

Replying between breaths, Leah pants “Not yet… this is… is just… just for you… now cum for me… in 10… 9… 8… 7… 6… come on, you can do it” as she increases the tempo and pressure on your body “… 5… 4… yeh that’s it… 3… 2… 1… now! Do it, blow your load onto me!”

You lose complete control and push your face into her as you hump and release your seed, twitching uncontrollably in the aftermath of another first of your life type experience. Lacking the strength to move, you lie still until Leah pulls you up gently a few minutes later, bringing you to her face. Her eyes are half closed, her breathing deep, as she brings you to her mouth and licks you from head to toe, taking in your gift and her own fluids simultaneously, stopping at your still rigid member, she takes it between her lips and starts sucking, causing you to pulse a couple more times, milking you dry. Completely overstimulated your body and mind can no longer stay awake, falling asleep against her lips. Standing softly she takes you to your pod and places you on the bed, pulling the cover up, smiling down as she seals you inside.

Monday evening – Leah’s perspective

Standing back from the pod, still gasping, Leah wastes no time, she rushes upstairs, grabbing the box on the way. Reaching her room she closes the door and rips the box open, revealing its contents – a large bright blue dildo. Inspecting it, she thinks to herself ‘damn, that same day delivery was worth it’ turning it round in her hands, before placing it on her bedside table.

Turning and stepping quickly towards her draws, Leah slowly opens her sock drawer, reaching towards the balled up sock with her toy for the evening… stopping dead in her tracks… the sock has been unrolled ‘shit… no!’ she thinks grabbing it and squeezing it allover, confirming it to be empty ‘fuck! No!’ she thought rushing back outside into the landing, looking around seeing nothing in the low light. Heading back to the stairs she slowly steps down, about halfway something catches her eye, a tiny form pushed up into the corner of the stair not moving… walking a few steps further down, Leah turns and crouches, looking her captive dead in his terror filled eyes “well now… I guess that answers one question for tonight” as she reaches in and grabs him, squeezing him hard in her fist as she returns to her bedroom, closing the door behind her. Walking to her bed she pulls the sheets open and drops the tiny man onto his back, picking up her left foot and slamming it into his chest she pushes him into the mattress until he cant breathe, before lifting her foot and repeating as she growls at him “so… this is what you want… huh?... want me to stamp you to dust?... all you had to do was stay put…” now grinding him back and forth “but no… you couldn’t even do that… idiot! Well now…” pulling her foot back she snatches him up and looks him dead in the eye, rage filling her face “…it is decided… this is where you have to struggle to survive” shoving him face first into her mouth she clamps down on his torso, slathering him with saliva as she lies back into bed, pulling her panties off and sitting up against her mountain of pillows, spitting him between her massive breasts, gasping for air as he slides down slowly. Snarling down at him, Leah grasps her boobs and slams them together, sandwiching him between them and expelling the air from his body before grinding him between them, enjoying his pained gasps “that’ll teach you, little shit… try to run from me!” pushing them hard together until his body goes rigid. Releasing her breasts, they fall back from him, allowing him to breathe again, his body lying on her chest panting deeply. Deciding to give him a few moments to recover, Leah reaches over with her left hand and grasps the dildo, bringing it above him “know what this is…?” she coos at him, rotating the toy showing him the other side, where a long indent has been moulded into the shaft from near the base to near the tip, and small bands at the top and bottom hang free. As he gasps and tries to stand, her right palm slams down on him, pushing him deep into her skin before her fingers wrap around him and lift him from her chest, turning him and pushing him into the moulded gap on the dildo “If you struggle right now, nothing will change” she growled at him “you’re going where you’re going… the only decision you have to make is if your limbs are intact… or broken… now choose!” she barked.

Complying with her in the hope of surviving, he voluntarily raised his hands above his head and straightened his legs, looking down unable to make eye contact.

Smiling, Leah wrapped the bands near the tip around his wrists, wrapping them around him until she was satisfied they were stable, before doing the same with the other bands to his ankles, leaving him strapped to the side of the dildo in her right hand, his body partially sunken into the indent Lying back and holding him above her head she looked into his eyes, her face turning soft again and the hint of a smile making him feel she was his friend “ok little guy, I got a tad angry there… I’m sorry, I just… want to play with you. I promise I’ll be gentle, and once we’re done I’ll drop you off anywhere you want, ok?” smiling with her perfect white teeth.

The tiny man actually relaxed at this point and replied to her “Ok, I’ll do my best to make you feel good”

Beaming at him she responded “and I will you, too! Now come here” raising the dildo tip to her mouth and touching it to her lips she pushes the dildo tip in – her left hand falling to her clit where she started rubbing gently. Stopping the insertion as his wrists enter her maw, she retracts the toy, getting used to the feeling as it had been a while, before pushing in further, and further… to his elbows, shoulders, over his head, until she got half way down his chest. unable to fit any more than the 5 inches into her mouth, slurping around as she pulled it out, turning him to face her she brought him to her and gently kissed his face before lowering the dildo below her left hand, pushing the tip gently into her glistening vagina – holding it there for a moment before plunging it into herself. Gasping, she kept pumping and rubbing herself, feeling something unlike anything she had before. The length of the dildo plus the wriggling form attached was hitting all kinds of spots for her making her writhe in pleasure as she forced him into herself. Pumping him in and out, gasping in pleasure she thought about Patty at the school, crushing the tiny bug, then the video of her ripping him with her teeth. Thinking about Sophia’s stories from the other night, crushing, raping, eating the tiny men. Thinking about the tiny man being thrust into her like the toy he was attached to, she threw her head back and yelled out as she orgasmed, her passage clamping down onto him and the dildo as she bucked her hips, gasping in pleasure. Holding him inside her for a bit, feeling the waves of pleasure roll up her entire body, she felt the toy within her start wriggling around in panic ‘ahhhh… he can’t breathe’ thinking for a moment about letting him drown in her juices, she decided on a more fun approach. Slowly retracting the dildo from her depths, she brought him up to her, her lips enveloping his face and sucking her juices from him, allowing him to breathe again.

The tiny man looked up at her, uncertainty on his face.

“You did sooooo good little guy, I’ve decided to set you free… after I give you a reward for your efforts of course, that would only be fair, wouldn’t it?” leaning forwards and licking his flaccid member which shortly rose to attention.

Enjoying the feeling of her powerful muscle, the tiny man leant back and enjoyed the feeling of her playing with him gently.

After a few minutes Leah pulled her face away and looked at him as she deftly loosened his restraints, allowing him to fall into her palm, her fingers clutching around him and cupping him in her warm embrace she lent forwards and pressed her lips into his crotch. The large lips covered his entire midsection, as she started sucking and probing him with her tongue, finding his member and lathering it in saliva. Letting her lips pucker around his shaft she started sucking as her tongue massaged his tip, bringing him to the edge, soon after blowing his load into her mouth and spasming in her grasp. Being sure to continue her treatment for a minute to milk him dry, Leah opened her mouth and thrust him in, slamming her lips and sealing him in darkness. Not sure about what she was about to do, Leah attempted chewing him, but upon her teeth first biting into him she found she couldn’t bring herself to do it, holding him between her jaw as she panicked and tried to figure out what to do. Not being given an option, the tiny in her mouth kicked her in the uvula causing her to gag and spit him into her palm, standing in her palm and yelling at her, Leah was taken aback for a moment, before rage overtook her once more. Clapping her other hand on top of him, she smashed him between her palms, grinding them together to hurt him. Happy he had stopped yelling, she peeled her palms apart and saw him lying there, bent in a strange position, clearly in pain “that… that was your fault” she spat at him, wondering what to do ‘well, I guess we’re here now’ grabbing her phone and switching the camera on. Turning it to herself she started recording, showing the tiny man in her palm as she lifted it up and slurped him into her maw like an oyster, swishing him around her mouth before biting down gently, positioning him towards the back of her throat before – GULP – she swallowed him alive, winking at the camera before ending the recording. Sitting back, Leah took a minute to process what she had just done, this was new to her… but damn she was excited by it, going into her phone and finding her contact list, she sent the video to Patty without a second thought.

Remembering you, she quickly gave herself a rinse in the shower and ran downstairs, lifting your pod, slowly bringing it up to bed and placing it on the table next to her, collapsing into her sheets and falling into a deep sleep.

Monday evening – Your perspective

Waking up in the darkness, you couldn’t believe what had happened, and had no idea how long you had been out cold for. Stepping slowly from the pod you were once again greeted by the site of the Greek Goddess lying naked, covers only covering up to her waist, exposing everything to you.

Deciding against a repeat of your actions of the previous night, you just sat staring at her for a moment, realising you no longer felt any yearning to be reunited with Sophia, instead wishing you could stay like this forever… or better yet, be returned to full size and dating Leah as a full size person.

After a while, you stood and return to the safety of your pod, realising despite the tongue bath Leah gave you, you still smelt of her. Lying down you snuggled into your bed and fell back to sleep

Chapter 15 – Another Day at Work by Mamamoo

Chapter 15 – Another Day at Work

Tuesday morning – Your perspective

“Morning little guy!” you hear muffled through the pod walls, waking you from your slumber, smiling at the thought of what was going to greet you.

To your dismay when you emerged, Leah was infront of you already dully dressed and eating cereal from a bowl

“Morning sleepy head! I tried waking you earlier but you were really out of it, we’re running late so have to move fast, get ready!

“No worries!” You reply “it’s just… I kind of need to wash if that’s ok”

Smiling down at you, Leah shovelled a huge spoonful of cereal into her mouth and responded “shure fing” mumbling as her jaw clamped down on the food, the loud crunches unnerving you, realising you could have just as easily been her food rather than her toy last night. – GULP – “Ok, hop on!” lowering her hand, she picked you up and carried you to the bathroom, running the sink tap and making sure it was warm before holding you under the spray and rubbing soap into your body. It felt like a full body massage but on steroids, making you moan in relaxing pleasure.

Mistaking your moans for something else, Leah turned the tap off and grabbed a face cloth to dry you, lifting you up and giggling “Not right now, I said we’re late!” carrying you back to your pod and dropping you infront of it “Ok, get dressed ill pack everything up and get you some food!” jumping up and darting from the room before you could say anything.

Popping into your pod you find a set of trousers and small polo shirt ‘cool!’ you think putting it on and waiting outside, hearing Leah come running up the stairs

“Shit, shit, shit” as she burst into the room, running over to you, today wearing tight fitting black jeans that stop above her ankles, black sneakers and a large, loose white shirt, “hop on babe!” holding her hand out

‘Babe?’ you thought to yourself as you hopped onto her hand ‘that’s… a good sign?’ as her hand wrapped around you and she turned and raced out to her car. Getting in she placed you in your secure spot within her bosom and shot off to her job like a bat out of hell.

 

Arriving at the school just in time, Leah ran to her class room (removing you first this time having learnt that lesson), entering the room just as the bell rang and the students began filing in.

Taking a moment to compose herself she placed you in your little temporary pod on her desk, most of the students having lost interest in you by this point and were busy chatting away but a few still stood out to you, most notably the Asian and blonde girls at the back right, the red-head in the front right, but also one you hadn’t noticed yesterday, a girl that appeared to be of Indian descent in the front left, with the characteristic dark brown eyes and almost jet black hair. Breaking her eye contact from you as Leah walked past she looked up and said good morning, a very posh British accent emerging from her lips, indicating much of her education must have been from a nice part of southern England.

Deciding to not risk being subjected to any sort of mental torture, you kept your head down as much as you could reading your book, whilst Leah walked around the room, pointing at things on the smartboard and talking about the subjects. Looking up a couple of times none of the class seemed interested in you, although you made eye contact with a few briefly.

 

The bell rang loudly making you jump, not realising the first couple of hours of the day had already passed, the class standing and filing out to enjoy their quick break from class.

Leah sat down at her desk and you started chatting about stuff, when Leah glanced up and a horrified expression flew across her face. Reaching down she grabbed you and dropped into her drawer which she slammed shut, confused and uncertain you lay in the darkness.

 

Tuesday morning – Leah’s perspective

Chatting away to you, Leah glanced up and saw the form of Patty strolling towards Leah’s classroom, throwing Leah into an instant panic, grabbing you and shoving you into her desk drawer and slamming it shut as she rose and aimed to intercept Patty at the door.

Reaching the door just as Patty did, Leah put an arm onto the frame in a half attempt to stop her entering, which Patty brushed aside with a huge grin on her face “Oh meu Deus!” she exploded “sorry… oh my god! I can’t believe you got into it!”

“Shhh!!” Leah flapped at her “not here!”

“Ok chica let’s go outside!” she grabbed Leah’s arm and tried to lead her out

“Sorry Pat, I’m really behind on some marking, can we talk later?” Leah pleaded

“Hmpf” Patty grumbled “fiiiiinnneee” she let out in an exasperated voice, turning and stomping away.

Leah closed the door behind her and walked back to the desk, opening it and picking you up “sorry that was Pat again, just had to be safe!”

“No worries” you responded, wondering if you should ask her what Patty was talking about, her loud voice carrying easily into the drawer you were dumped into. Deciding against it you continued “you probably made the right call!” smiling up at her warm doe eyes.

The bell rang again, signalling the class would roll back in. This time Leah propped her phone up infront of you on her Netflix app with the volume set low so only you could hear it. Lying back on the makeshift bed you started watching the transformers movie ‘classic!’ you thought as it started and Leah continued her earlier lesson.

Just as the movie was wrapping up, the bell rang for the girl’s longer lunchtime, snapping you back to reality as they filed out. This time however as you sat up, a shadow fell over you – looking up you met the eyes of the young Indian girl looking curiously down at you. You first noticed her styling – black shiny leather trousers, with a slightly baggy hoody, primarily black but with reds and yellows in various patterns across it. Not sure why, you were instantly hit by the assumption that it was all very expensive. Looking down at you she extended her pointer finger towards you “Good afternoon, My name is Aisha” the finger hovering infront of you.

Realising it was a handshake sort of gesture you reached out and grasped the tip, shaking it, not sure where this was going “err… I’m…”

“I know who you are, it was a delight meeting you!” and with that she turned on her heel and walked off, noticing her shoes were some Gucci white trainer. Looking to your left you saw Leah standing close by, clearly hovering close during the encounter just encase.

“What was that about? Who is that?” you asked as Leah sighed

“She…” Leah started “she is one of my many challenges. Her father is an ambassador or something, so she’s a rich spoilt kid, but still has this down to earth side. It’s almost a torment to her, she doesn’t seem to know who she really is” Leah looked sad

“Its ok” you tried to cheer her up “I’m sure you’re helping her through this tough time!”

Smiling at you Leah said “Thanks, I do try! Now we have to talk about this break – I’m on patrol with Patty and don’t want to risk what happened yesterday re-occurring. I think its safest to put you in my handbag and you hide there until I’m back, ok?

Feeling uneasy but understanding her point you agree, Leah picking you up and lowering you into her handbag, winking at you as she zips it up, sealing you in darkness.

Heading out of the classroom, Leah shuts the door behind her, turning and almost crashing into Patty’s bouncing form.

“Come on chica! Lets gooooo” Patty impatiently grabs Leah by the arm and leads her outside.

 

 

 

Tuesday afternoon – Leah’s perspective

Walking out into the bright sunshine, Leah and Patty looked around to make sure they were out of earshot of students as they began their patrol.

Patty felt like she was going to explode at any moment “Oh my god! Just tell me, what the fuck happened!?” grabbing Leah by the arm hard enough to make her gasp.

“Ouch! Calm down ok!” Leah frowned at Patty

“Sorry, just… come on this is you! You swallowed a tiny!” Patty was beside herself with glee “I guess I finally rubbed off on you huh?” she giggled

“Look Pat, its something I have been exploring yes… but please don’t say anything, I’m still not sure how I feel about it”

“My lips are sealed chica!” Patty replied pulling her hand across her mouth mimicking zipping her lips shut.

Continuing their patrol around the school perimeter, Patty gestures Leah to stop, before tip-toeing forwards towards a plant pot. Looking over the top of the pot she quickly crouches and throws her hand down, grabbing something on the far side. As she stands up she holds her hand infront of Leah, dangling a tiny 1-inch man by his legs

“Good catch Pat, have fun!” Leah offers, cautious about where this is likely to go

“Uh-uh” Patty shakes her head “this one’s for you” shaking the tiny man, reaching forwards she grabs Leah’s hand and holds it out, depositing the tiny into her palm. Letting go, patty steps back with a big smile on her face, looking at Leah expectantly.

“Come on Pat, not here” Leah says looking around, realising they are completely alone with no students in view

“Pleeeeeeaassseee, don’t make me beg!” Patty frowns and puts on a sad face as she holds her palms together in a prayer pose

“Ergh” Leah sighs, looking at the tiny man in her palm, staring at her in terror “fine, but nothing flashy”

Patty jumped and clapped her hands, ecstatic at getting what she wanted.

“Sorry little guy” Leah said to the man in a soft voice “but once she found you, you were done anyway” lowering her hand to the ground, dropping him from shin height. The distance wasn’t enough to kill him, but falling into concrete from that height left him winded and clutching his chest as he lay in pain on his back. Using the toe of her left shoe, she pried the black sneaker from her right foot, letting it drop to the side as she exposed the light blue ankle sock she was wearing. Not wasting any time she lowered her foot onto the tiny man, trapping him under her arch and immobilising him, waiting as Patty moved to her left side and crouched down to get a good view. Increasing the pressure on his tiny form, Leah felt him begin to struggle and could faintly hear screams. Deciding she didn’t want to torture the poor guy too much, she lifted her foot and repositioned so that her toes were either side of his face and the ball of her foot covered his tiny body from chest to feet, she pushed the toes down and stretched the fabric of her sock across his face, limiting his breathing and causing him to thrash. Raising her heel so until her foot was almost vertical, the hard ball of her foot resting across his entire form and just his head somewhere beneath her toes, she held this position, feeling his struggles decrease as his oxygen levels dropped. Deciding he had been through enough, she began twisting her foot and increased the pressure, grinding him into the hard surface a few times before his body gave out, blood splattering to the left like she had stepped on a ketchup packet.

Patty jumped up and embraced Leah “we are going to have SO MUCH FUN!” she yelled at her “I have so many toys and stuff you can play with! I’m not in tomorrow but I’ll be sure to drop some stuff off to you”

“Thanks” Leah smiled “let’s get back to it shall we?” continuing their patrol, Leah asked patty about these toys she mentioned.

Giving her details on most of them, she winked at Leah and told her some were for couples “if you ever want to try something that will blow – Your – Freaking – MIND… let me know and I’ll bring some of those ones over” winking at Leah.

Leah knew Patty was happy to get her kicks from whichever gender presented itself, but Leah was still mostly guarded, having been mostly with men and only one woman, who ironically had treated her worse than any of the men.

 

Tuesday afternoon – Your perspective

Settling back into the darkness, you mulled over Patty’s words some more “what did she mean?” you ask yourself, trying to think about anything you had seen that would reveal an answer. Not sure how long you had been pondering this, you could swear you heard something moving around outside the bag. Deciding to be brave, you stand up and climb on top of the various contents of Leah’s bag until you reach the zipper, using your arms you manage to pry this open enough to stick your head out and look around. Initially not seeing anything you are about to drop back down when a voice makes you freeze.

“Hey!”

Looking down you see a tiny about the same size as you standing beside Leah’s bag, waving at you “Oh, hey!” you reply

“This is Miss Connor’s class right?” the tiny shouts to you in a thick Scottish accent

“Yeh, how come?” you cautiously reply

“She’s the railroad mate! Our group have been trying to reach her but weren’t sure which room she was in. This is amazing! She can take us away!”

“How many of you are there?” you ask, seeing his face go from happy to sad in a flash

“There were 7 of us… now its just three…”

“I’m sorry for your losses” you reply solemnly as you push the zipper open more and pull yourself up further “come in here for safety, I’ll talk to Leah when she’s back – she won’t say no… you’re safe now”

Tearing up the tiny turns and waves his hands, signalling his last two friends that they are safe to emerge from their hiding spots, turning back to you “We travel separated now, it’s safer that way” he explains.

Looking across the room, one of his compatriots was hiding behind the chair leg of the closes row of students seats, whilst the second was back at the door entry “No worries, come here” you reach down and grasp his hand as he jumps up. Pulling him to the top of the bag, getting him there as the second man reaches you, who you also help up.

“Thanks mate” the second man says.

“Sorry, introductions” the first man starts “Meh name is Dave, this is Calum, and that guy over there is Sean”

“No worries, I’m…” you pause as you hear the thudding of footsteps “shit… get in… now!” you hiss at the two, who drop in hesitantly, not wanting to leave their friend. Able to see down the corridor via the glass that borders the doorway from your position, you see two girls approaching, a chill running down your spine as you identify them as Mei and Jen “Shit, this is bad, get down!” looking across at the other tiny who is still too far away you yell “HIDE!” and drop into the bag, pulling the zipper closed above you. Dropping into the darkness you whisper to Dave and Calum “Don’t make a sound, these two girls are fucking insane, if they find us we’re all dead”.

Hearing the door open and close, heavy footsteps approach your position as all three of you hold your breath, a sudden bang making you all jump ‘that’s the draw open’ you think to yourself ‘shit she is literally hunting me’.

 

Tuesday afternoon – Mei and Jen’s perspective

Walking briskly down the corridor, Jen turns to Mei “look I just wanna go on the record and state this is a freakin’ stupid idea… Miss Connor probably has him with her, and even if we find him, Miss Connor will blame us!”

“I don’t care” Mei growled back, still seething from your disrespect to her yesterday “she can’t prove anything if there’s no body to find” dark thoughts flashing through her mind as they reached the door to Miss Connor’s class. Looking around to make sure they were alone, Mei twisted the handle and pushed the door open, pulling Jen in as she closed it behind her. Walking briskly to the desk she yanks the draws open, cursing as she sees her quarry is not here “damn, you might be right” she admits to Jen “she would have him with her, damnit!” stamping her foot. Turning around she sees the handbag on the floor, wondering if Miss Connor left him in there?

“Shit, Mei!” Jen gasped seeing movement underneath the teacher’s desk

Mei wasted no time, turning and diving to the floor throwing her hand out and slamming it down onto the tiny man “Gotcha!” she growled triumphantly as she pulled her hand towards her, dragging the tiny form under her palm “I knew I would find you eventually…” lifting her hand and revealing… some random tiny man. Sitting up on her knees, Mei rubbed her hands into her temples “you’ve gotta be kidding me right now…” looking down at the tiny man.

Jen circumvented the desk and stood above him, her large feet clad in those classic adidas stans trainers standing threateningly on either side of his body “Close, but no cigar!” she laughed at Mei

Looking down at the man Mei made him an offer “Look, you’re not who I want… there’s one of you bugs that stays with this teacher here… have you seen him?” the tiny man shook his head as he stood “have you seen any other bugs here?” again the tiny man shook his head. Sighing, Mei looked up at Jen “I guess this one’s yours right” grabbing him around his waist and raising him as she stood, dropping his 4-inch tall body into Jen’s waiting palms.

Jen giggled at him as she tightened her grip around his body “well little guy, let’s play a game” walking to the front row of desks and letting him go.

Stepping back the tiny man looked at the athletic form of his captor, skin tight green bike shorts that ran from her thighs up her toned rear end, disappearing beneath a loose fitting white hoody, her blonde hair had been tied into a tight bun and her piercing blue eyes gazed into the eyes of the tiny man, struggling to not show his arousal at her appearance.

Seeing a twitch in his crotch behind the makeshift trousers, Jen smiled “well that should make this easier” turning to Mei “ok what have I got”

Mei checked her notes “3 minutes 18 seconds is your previous record” reading down the list “your PB is 1 minute 5 seconds though”

“Oh yeh, that was impressive… makes it harder to beat though, unfortunately for these guys” Jen looked down, deciding what to do with him, explaining the concept of the game to him as he stood there horrified, still not willing to rat out his friends who had made it to safety “Ok, strip off naked” Jen spread her legs apart and stood in a power stance, hands on her hips exerting her authority over the tiny man who didn’t resist, removing his clothes and revealing his semi. “Ohhh, for me?” Jen gasped playfully, deciding to give him a show, turning around and pulling her hoody up to her lower back, keeping her legs straight and bending forwards a the hips, her large muscular bum stretching the fabric across its surface, the display turning the tiny man’s member rock hard. Standing once more she turned to face him, her friendly face smiling at his reaction “well done little guy… even if you lose, I might just let you go!” she exclaimed “but for now…” she lowered her fingertips to the table and walked her 2nd and 3rd fingers like a pair of legs around the edge of the table as she walked around it, pulling the seat out and dropping herself into it. Lowering her face to the tiny man she blew hard into his face, the sudden rush of air making him fall onto his backside. Giggling at him she said “It’s ok, come here” as she lowered her chin to the desk, her blue eyes seeming to gaze into his very soul, licking her lips and smacking them “Mei… start the timer… come on little guy, you want to live right?” licking her lips once more before puckering them into an ‘O’ shape.

The tiny man saw the Asian girl fiddle with her phone, realising his time had started he walked forwards until he stood right before her lips, pausing for a moment.

Not wanting him to freeze up, Jen positioned her right hand behind the tiny and gripped him gently by the hips, guiding him forwards until his shaft poked her in the lip, pulling him back she repositioned him before pushing forwards again, this time his shaft popping through the hold in her pillowy lips. Now she had him she started sucking and licking his tip, feeling him shudder in her grasp as she used her fingers to pull and push his hips, forcing him to hump her lips. Enjoying the feeling of him as he leant forwards and embraced her face with his arms, wrapping them around her cheeks

His face stared into her left eye, literally an inch from his body, the huge blue iris the same size as his entire head, he took in the immense details, how there was light and dark veins of blue that all lined up with eachother, giving her that piercing gaze.

Sucking hard, she pinned his body to her mouth as she sat upright, now positioning her palm against his back to support him, opening her lips and rolling her mammoth tongue out and lapping it up his body, hearing him gasp in pleasure as it rubbed his shaft. Jen was really enjoying playing with this one, usually they were terrified and had to be coaxed into a horny state, but this guy was enamoured by her the moment he saw her. As she felt him start to tense his body she gave his shaft one last long, slow, hard lick, before puckering her lips around his shaft and sucking hard, using her palm to help him hump her. Feeling him tense up and start shuddering she sucked hard and moaned deeply, the combination sending him over the edge as he blew his seed into her mouth, the salty gift mixing with her saliva as she kept sucking him, feeling him twitch and spasm in her grasp. Smiling, she popped him from her lips and pulled her palm a few inches from her face, making eye contact with him as she swallowed the mixture of her saliva and his load, she smiled at him.

Mei leant forwards and turned her phone around showing the timer ‘3:26’ “so close!” she laughed.

The tiny man’s blood ran cold as he looked into Jen’s blue eyes, the warmth now gone and replaced by a cold piercing glare.

“Sorry buddy, rules are rules! But… I’ll make you a deal because you were pretty brave there. I won’t actively kill you… just survive till the end of school and I’ll keep you as a pet… deal?”

Nodding the tiny man gasps as he falls to his knees “Yes Goddess… Deal”

‘Goddess?’ Jen thought ‘I like it…’ standing up and dropping him to the desk, turning starting to sit on the desk, her huge arse lowering to the tiny man, stopping just before making contact as she stood up once more. Gripping the skin-tight shorts by the waistband she rolled them down, a bit of resistance due to the fitting, before they popped down and exposed her toned cheeks, a pair of black panties now in his face. Reaching behind her, her left hand pulled the panties down as her right grasped him, picking him up and bringing him to his destination, her left hand pulled the left cheek away from the right as she shoved his body into the gap, removing both hands and leaving him smothered between her cheeks right up to his neck. “Good luck little guy” she called over her shoulder as she pulled the panties up, covering him in darkness, before working the shorts back up, struggling to get them to roll over her bum until they shot up, compressing her cheeks and instantly immobilising the man, already struggling to breath. Looking at Mei “There’s no hope he’s going to last” she laughed as the pair walked back and exited the class room.

 

Tuesday afternoon – your perspective

Sitting in complete silence and listening to what was happening outside the confines of the bag, you could only look at the two sullen men “I’m sorry…”

“Thanks” replied Dave “so close… poor bastard”

“He might live?” Calum offered “she did say she might keep him as a pet?”

“Sorry… I’ve seen those two before, it’s hopeless” you reply, killing the conversation as you all sat in silence, the bell eventually ringing to signal a return to class.

 

Tuesday afternoon – Leah’s perspective

Checking the time, Leah turned to Patty “Alright, the bell is about to go let’s get back to class. See you tomorrow?”

“Nah, my day off tomorrow! I’m going to the beach” Patty replied “Want to grab some drinks in the evening though?”

Leah was about to reply yes, wanting to get more information from her around her sordid activities with shrinkies, but decided against it “Uh… I can’t sorry, I have a… friend staying over”

“Ohhhh chica… man or woman?” she winked

“Not like that! We’re friends… he’s actually in a relationship with my bestie but they’re having a few issues right now and she’s away in Perth for work so he’s staying with me” Leah replied, almost pinching herself for being too honest

Patty frowned for a moment, looking at Leah she asked “Wait… he’s with your friend, why you have him at yours?… Can’t he look after himself?”

“Oh yeh… of course he could! It’s just… erm… they have issues and he just needs… support!” Leah babbled out, trying to salvage the situation “So he stays with me and I’m acting as a mediator… I guess”

Patty looked unconvinced for a moment, but shrugged her shoulders and said “Ok then, sounds fun… See you the day after! I’ll drop some ‘toys’ at your place tomorrow!” as she ran off, her converse trainers slamming into the ground.

Sighing deeply and oping Patty fell for her ruse, Leah returned to her class and picked her handbag up, placing it on the desk, opening it and surprised when your head shot straight out

“Hey!” you shouted up at her

“Hey yourself” she smiled

“Ok, listen this is going to sound random, but these three guys came in looking for you… Mei and Jen came in and caught one… he’s gone… but the other two are in here with me”

Frowning, Leah unzipped her bag the rest of the way and looked in at the two men who stared up at her “Oh, hey guys… I can get you to safety, just stay in there quiet ok?” the two men nodded as she pulled you out and put you on the desk, closing the bag and putting it down on the floor again.

Sitting down as the bell rang, Leah was thinking to herself ‘shit, I was hoping we could play tonight… and what do I do with these two? Stick them in a box and mail them to some random address, pretending its this fake colony?’ looking down and seeing you staring up at her she ended her train of thought and smiled as the class filed in.

“Here you go!” she said cheerily as she put her phone down with Netflix on for you and greeted her class, directing them to their seats.

 

Tuesday afternoon – Your perspective

Sitting back infront of the huge screen, you wondered what was going through Leah’s mind just then. Why did she pause so long? Was she angry at you? No… she saves people, that can’t be the case “Maybe I imagined it” you mutter to yourself, sitting back and waiting for the rest of the day to wrap up.

After watching some more stuff on Netflix, you decide to look around the class and see what’s happening. Moving closer to the edge of the container you look out and instantly make eye contact with the red-head in the front row who stares at you unrelentingly. Traying to look around elsewhere, you can’t shake a feeling of dread and decide to look back at her, her face smiling gently at you as she winks, raising her eyebrows and glancing down towards the floor once more. Shuddering a bit you decide to look down, her black jeans disappearing into a pair of shin height, tan coloured Ugg boots – the ones with the woollen insides. The girl looks around and sees that Leah is at the back right of the room, pointing something out on a wall poster, she turns back to you and using the toe of her left boot, she peels the right off her foot. As it emerges you notice her foot is bare, wiggling her black painted toes in the air, she grips the side of the discarded boot between her big and 2nd toes, lifting it up and inverting it. Giving it a slight shake, a 2-inch tall man falls out and crashes into the floor, the girl looks down to check his position and brings her sole down onto him, pinning him beneath her arch. As you look up at her, she makes unwavering eye contact, leaning forwards and placing her elbows on the desk, using her hands to support her chin she just stares at you. As unnerving as this was you couldn’t help but look down at the scene that was unfolding, her game had started.

Pulling her other foot from its boot she proceeded to torment the tiny man, starting with forcing his head into the floor with the big toe of her right foot as her left toes grabbed his legs lifting him, bending his back to a painful angle before releasing his head. Lifting her left foot high, she splayed her toes suddenly, sending his body crashing painfully to the ground before lowering the ball of her right foot onto his chest. Flexing her toes upwards to stretch her skin taught, she ground his chest back and forth like she would a cigarette, ensuring agony but not applying enough pressure to crush him. Smiling, she lifted her foot and pulled it closer to her, pointing her toes down towards her victim, sensing she had the positioning right she dropped her foot, her big toe landing straight onto the tiny man’s crotch. Feeling her accurate hit, she smiled at you as she began rubbing her digit up and down, rubbing the tiny man’s body across the floor by his crotch, leaving him whimpering in pain. Releasing his body she placed a foot on either side of him, her soles facing eachother, as the tiny man stood up and attempted to run she slammed them together, sandwiching his entire body between her arches, only his head and shoulder protruding due to the angle of the arches creating a V shape gap. The tiny man’s brief look of relief was replaced with horror as she began rolling her soles against him, the sweat from being barefoot in her fluffy boots coated the tiny man, ironically the only thing preventing friction burns, but still grinding him between the slender soles. Rolling him to the toes of her left foot, her massive digits grasped his body, pressing him into the crevice below her toes as she lifted her foot, presenting him to you, squeezing and releasing him as you looked on in horror. Opening her toes, she deftly pulled her right foot up and snatched his torso between the big and 2nd toes of her right foot, his body facing away from her as she rose that foot higher. Looking forwards, the tiny man saw you, shock overcoming his face for a moment before she squeezed and scrunched her toes, compressing his midsection and threatening to crush him in half. Smiling evilly at you she began rubbing her toes up against eachother, grinding his body between them and throwing him around until you heard a loud – SNAP – the tiny man’s arm had been caught between the toes and had snapped in half, leaving him screaming.

The sound made a few classmates look around, forcing the red-head to drop her foot into the floor, scrunching her toes hard to push the air from his lungs and silence him. Using her left foot she stood her boots up, slipping the left one on as she looked down at the tiny man whose face had now turned purple from lack of air. Releasing her grip on him allowing him to suck in air, she leant down and grabbed her boot with her hands, raising it as she slipped the foot with the tiny still between her toes into its depths. Sitting back upright she dropped the foot to the floor and gave it a twist and stomp, before turning and facing Leah, completely ignoring you.

Sitting back in shock you mutter to yourself “this is insane, I cant be here!” deciding after a few minutes to look around some more, maybe to catch Leah’s eye and be asked to be put away in the drawer or her bag.

Making an active effort to avoid looking towards the back right of the class where Mei and Jen sat, you look over instead to the Indian girl, Aisha who looks back at you with a warm smile as Leah walks infront of her. Waving at her as she transits the classroom she unfortunately isn’t paying you any attention, heading across to the right hand side of the class, pointing out other posters with mathematical equations on them.

Looking back to the Indian girl, you take in more details, her round face framed by her jet black hair, deep dark eyes and brown skin contrasted by the bright pink lipstick she was wearing. Smiling back at her, her smile intensified, lifting her lips and revealing her pearly white teeth, a warm gesture which made you feel calmer despite what you had just witnessed. Sitting in the very front left seat from your perspective, the seat next to her was empty, someone must have been away sick or something. Moving her books around, she created a small wall to her left side, shielding her desk from the view of her peers. Curious as to what she was doing, you couldn’t help but stare, contemplating what was going on. She reached into her bag and pulled out a small jar labelled ‘chocolate desert dip’, unscrewing the lid and hiding it behind the small wall of books, making you giggle at her ‘wow just wanting an afternoon snack, cute!’ as she grabbed a small biscuit from her bag and dumped it in, swirling it around. Looking you dead in the eyes after checking the rest of the class and teacher were still distracted, she retracted the biscuit and deposited it onto her tongue, pulling it back into her mouth and slowly chewing it up before swallowing. As you looked on in interest she reached her hand into her pocket and pulled out a small 3-inch man and stood him on her desk – stood initially anyway, before he collapsed into a heap on the ground. You realised he was covered in marks – bruises and cuts – maybe a couple of burns even, coming to the realisation that this girl was not friendly, she might even be more callous than the others you had witnessed.

Seeing your face turn to one of concern, she smiled again, biting her lower lip and winking at you as she reached down and plucked the man up by his arms, forcing him into a seated position facing your direction and causing him to groan in pain as he tried to roll sideways. The girl’s friendly face momentarily contorted to one of rage, her toy not doing what she wanted, moving her left hand to him she grabbed both of his arms and pinned them painfully to his back, pulling him upright again as he sobbed. Raising her right hand to her mouth she stuck her 2nd and 3rd fingers between her plump lips, swishing saliva around before retracting them covered in her spit, bringing her hand down infront of her victim, he shakes his head and begs her to stop. Obviously ignoring him she grasps at his member with her lubricated digits, the dainty fingers soon working him into a semi hard state as he struggles not to react. Continuing to struggle in her grasp she leans down and whispers something to him, he nods and sits still, closing his eyes. Sitting upright she begins gently rubbing him up the length of his shaft, bringing it to full attention as he relaxes his body and accepts what is happening. Seemingly enjoying the supplication from the tiny man, Aisha smiled down at him before once more turning to you, raising her eyebrows suggestively as she continued pumping the man’s shaft eliciting moans of pleasure from him. Given the size difference, her dainty fingers proved to be extremely dextrous, manipulating him as she switched to rubbing her fingertips together to give him a new sensation of pleasure. Beginning to tense, she felt the tiny man was about to blow his load so she switched back to a pumping motion, increasing her tempo as he began wriggling, still pinned in place by her left hand holding his arms behind him. With a sudden spasm of his hips, he blew his seed onto her fingertips as she continued pumping him slow and hard to get the most out of him, releasing his hands and letting him slump back onto the table as she softly finished.

Looking at what had happened you were confused… was she bad or not? Did she save that hurt guy or did she inflict those injuries herself? Watching her raise her fingers to her lips, her tongue stretching out to meet and suck them in, slurping his seed into her mouth and swallowing, you couldn’t help but feel a bit of arousal. This however was short lived as she grasped the tiny man by his legs, picking him up and dunking him into the chocolate jar, swirling him around and covering his body in the sweet goodness. After turning his body a few times she lifted him to her mouth, revealing his body mostly covered in the dark treat as she placed his feet and legs between her lips, clamping them down and releasing her fingers letting his head and chest slam into her chin, biting down on them gently eliciting pained groans from the beaten man. Her lips twisted into a cruel smile as she began sucking him past her bright pink lips, his arms and body flailing as he was slowly pulled into her mouth. Once he was past her lips she sloshed him around a few times as her expression turned cold, her eyes boring into your very soul. After a moment of stillness she started chewing the tiny man, never breaking her eye contact with you… not even blinking. The crunches and muffled screams caused some of the girls nearby to turn and look, seeing what she was doing and your reaction they just giggled and turned back to the lesson. Having chewed the tiny man up, she tilted her head back a bit and swallowed, dipping her finger into the jar and bringing it up, sucking it clean once more, winking at you and turning to Leah, grabbing her notepad and pen to make notes.

Sitting down with your head in your hands, you jumped as the bell rang, signalling the end of the day. Quickly standing to check no one was coming towards you as you were now in a state of panic, almost screaming at the form of a body standing over you before realising it was Leah, letting out a loud sigh.

Once the class had emptied, Leah picked you up gently, smiling at you as she asked “I think I should keep you with the other two in my bag for the journey home, they’re probably pretty uneasy given everything. Would that be ok?”

Looking up at her big doe eyes you couldn’t help but submit to her will “sure thing, all good”

Beaming down at you she picked you up and opened her bag, placing you into it before sealing the three souls within.

 

Tuesday afternoon – Leah’s perspective

Zipping her bag shut, Leah was still thinking about her next steps with the two shrinkies, and also frustrated that they may impact her play time with you tonight. Sitting back for a moment she thought on her day, crushing that tiny man with Patty, and her subsequent babbling about you living with her. Leah was always one in control – her job demanded it – but for a moment she gave in, standing and waking rapidly to Patty’s classroom, seeing her packing her own bag at her desk. Gently placing her bag on the floor by the doorway, Leah stepped into the room, catching Patty off guard and making her jump.

“Oh meu Deus!” she snapped “girl, what is wrong with you! You nearly gave me a heart attack!”

“Sorry Pat” Leah apologised as she grabbed her arm “I need one”

“Que… one what?” Patty asked, looking confused

“Come on don’t give me that” Leah flared “I need a… shrinnnkiieee” she slowly spurted out suddenly nervous

Patty’s confused face lit up instantly and she sat on the edge of her desk, crossing her arms looking up at Leah “Ohhhhh… well why didn’t you just say so?” Patty jokingly mocked Leah “May I ask what for?”

“Pat…” Leah glared at her “I know you always have one hidden somewhere… now come on”

“Hmmm” Patty put her finger to her mouth, pretending to think “it would be immoral of me to not ask what you plan to do with the little guy” she teased Leah, who was getting visibly frustrated

“Pat come on!, please...” Leah begged her

“Hey, I have a duty to ensure the little guy is going to be cared for!” Patty struggled to suppress a giggle

“Oh come on” Leah countered “I’d be surprised if any that end up in your hands aren’t beyond damaged within minutes anyway”

“Maybe I’ve had a change of heart? Looks to be some of that going round hey, Chica?” Patty winked at Leah.

“Ergh fine” Leah leant in and whispered something to Patty

Raising her eyebrows in temporary shock, Patty replied “Oh, well why didn’t you just say so” standing she opened the drawer to her desk, revealing two tinies in a Tupperware box with holes punched through the lid to give them air. Lifting the box, Patty placed it on the edge of the desk and unclipped the lid, lifting it and exposing the two tiny men to Patty and Leah’s glares “Ok, which you want? Big one or small one?” Patty pointed down to the 3-incher and the 1-incher respectively.

Smiling at Patty, Leah replied “You know I want the big one” reaching down and grabbing the tiny around his chest, lifting him up.

Screaming at the impending loss of his friend, the 1-inch man jumped and caught hold of his friend’s leg as he was whipped into the sky, unfortunately the speed of Leah’s hand ascending caused him to soon lose his grip, plummeting to the floor below and smashing into it, breaking his back.

Hearing a scream, Leah and Patty looked down and saw the man on the floor, immobile with his back bent at a weird angle.

“Oh come on!” Patty grumbled “guess I need to find another one to take home then” unceremoniously raising her left foot and slamming her black and white converse down on his broken body with a loud – CRUNCH – grinding her foot a couple of times before lifting it and wiping the mangled body away with a tissue.

“Sorry Pat, I didn’t see him do that” Leah apologised

“Nah, is ok” Patty waved her off “let’s go”.

Clutching the man hard in her grip, Leah grabbed her bag and walked Patty to the carpark, asking about her evening plans and also if she could borrow some of the ‘toys’ Patty had mentioned earlier, all the while looking around for movement to give away a replacement for Patty. As they reached the carpark, Leah noticed something move next to a hedge, nudging Patty and pointing her in the general direction. Leah put her bag in her car and stuffed the tiny man into the tight pocket of her black jeans, the fabric snapping against him and pinning him to her thigh as he struggled to wriggle out.

Leah and Patty split up and approached the hedge from different angles, Leah wondering how to find the tiny that she had seen. Patty not being one for subtlety grabbed a large stick and started smacking the hedge and prodding the stick into it, trying to knock the tiny out of his hiding spot, or at least flush him out. This apparently worked as a large 5-inch man came charging out of the hedge right infront of Leah, stopping abruptly as he realised what had happened. Deciding what to do, Leah gave him no time to process his situation, raising her left foot and kicking him in the chest, sending him flying onto his back by the hedge. Rolling onto his stomach he tried to crawl to safety, but Leah was already upon him, stepping closer, Leah raised her right foot and brought the black trainer down onto his back as she shouted for Patty to come, the black shoe pushing down upon him and pushing him into the dirt.

Patty came running over grinning at the scene before her, crouching she smiled at the man “Unlucky… if she stepped down harder you’d have been spared a world of pain. Come here” reaching forwards she grabbed him as Leah lifted her shoe, standing and holding him between them “damn, you’re a big one!” she commented “thanks for the help, chica!” blowing her a kiss as she raced off to her own car, the horrified man clutched in her grip.

Returning to her vehicle, Leah thought about the best way to get home without alerting you and the other tinies in her bag about the other one, who had stopped wriggling in her pocket. Sitting in the drivers seat she leant over and opened her bag, looking down at the three happy faces below her, smiling she addressed them “Ok guys we’ll be at mine soon, just hold on!” zipping the bag up again and commencing the trip home.

 

Tuesday evening – Leah’s perspective

After getting home, Leah took her bag inside and placed it on the kitchen island, removing the two new guests and you from her bag “Ok I’m just going to get changed, be right back!” turning and walking slowly to her bedroom, closing the door behind her and pulling the tiny from her pocket and holding him up to her face

“Please lady, let me go! I’m still a person! I heard you talking to another tiny like me… how am I any different?” he begged

Glaring down at him she replied coldly “You’re very different… that guy is a friend of mine, whereas you are a bug that got tossed out on the street… no one cares about you… you’re a pest.”

“You can’t be serious!” He yelled at her

“Ergh…” she thought for a moment “Fine… tell you what, I just need a play toy for tonight, if you do good and behave you can go… deal?”

“Errr… what kind of toy…?” he asked cautiously

“The kind that doesn’t ask questions” she growled

Looking down, the tiny nodded his acquiescence

“Good” Leah placed him gently on the bed, turning from him she stripped her clothes off until she was standing naked, just her light blue ankle socks still on her large feet.

The tiny man couldn’t help but ogle her form, feeling himself aroused at the sight of her magnificent beach body, quickly looking away as she turned to face him

“It’s ok… you can look” she said in a low, sultry tone

Looking back up slowly his mouth fell open as he saw her perky breasts bouncing above her toned abs, her face warm and inviting, smiling down at him, making him feel safe and secure in her presence “I…err… What do… Where do I…” he stuttered.

Giggling at his reaction she stepped closer until she stood next to the bed, towering over him, leaning forwards her huge breasts pulled down by gravity, like mountains threating to crush him. Craning his neck up, he tripped and fell backwards onto the bed, staring up at her unsure of what to do.

Reaching her hand down, she stroked his face “you are pretty cute you know… maybe I’ll keep you around for a bit… if you wanted of course!”

“I… uh… erm…” he stuttered

“Shhhhh” placing her pointing finger over his mouth “there’s time for you to decide… for now I need to keep you safe… ok?”

Gulping he replied “Ok”

“Good boy” turning around she started sitting down, the tiny man curling up in a ball thinking she was going to sit on him, dumbstruck by the shape of her backside. Fortunately for him, Leah placed her hands on the bed and pushed herself further back, her colossal bum landing further from the edge.

Curled up between her thighs, the sudden impact of her weight into the bed leaving his previous flat surface now sloping towards her womanhood. Rolling onto his back he looked forwards and found himself inches from her vagina, the sloped bed almost inviting him to roll forwards to it, unable to break his stare he heard her above him.

“Like what you see? Behave and you might get a closer look” looking down at him still staring at her vagina “helloooooooo” she waved at him, causing his head to snap up, red with embarrassment

“Sorry…” he mumbled

“Aww it’s ok little guy” she said as she pulled her left leg up, positioning her foot above him as she rolled the sock off and dropped it next to him, about to repeat the process with her right foot, before just noticing the dried blood from earlier. Placing her bare and socked feet back on the floor she grabbed him in her left hand and lifted the sock with her right “now stay in here and behave please” dropping him in before he could protest.  Balled it up tightly, feeling around to make sure it had wrapped into itself to prevent another attempted escape. Placing the socks-turned-prison on her bedside table she stood and walked to her wardrobe.

Chapter 16 – Their Saviour by Mamamoo

Chapter 16 – Their Saviour

Tuesday evening – Your perspective

After getting home, Leah had shown the two men around the place before heading upstairs, returning a few minutes later in a matching set of loose fitting, light grey trackpants and a hoody, walking barefoot into the kitchen she came to see her guests.

“Hey guys, let me give you a tour” lifting all three of you and walking around the downstairs “I’ll make an overnight area for you now” as she returned to the kitchen, placing you all down and grabbing a large Tupperware container which furnished with a couple of hand cloths for beds, and a shot glass for a toilet. Presenting the makeshift home with a “ta-da” the two men thanked her profusely.

As you started chatting with the two guys about their survival and experiences, Leah began cooking dinner, producing an amazing lasagne. You could tell how much the hospitality meant to the two survivors as they tucked in, clearly having not eaten a cooked meal in a very long time. Opening a bottle of wine, Leah pours three shot classes out and one large glass for herself, giving the survivors a full meal with drinks. The men couldn’t stop thanking her, then asked about when she would send them away.

“Tomorrow afternoon I think, I just need to sort out a safe box and some padding, then make sure you’re safe in there to make the journey intact” she said, having spent the past hour forming her cover for the two guys, still not sure what she will really do with them though “I’ll call my friend in the morning and let her know to expect you”.

Beaming up at her the two guys high-fived, making you feel happy for them.

“Is there anything we can do to repay you for everything?” Dave asked, his thick accent making Leah lean in, trying to hear him clearer

“Yeh, literally anything!” Calum seconded

“Hmm… I could use some help chilling out, give my boy…” She stuttered for a moment “my friend here… a night off” blushing a bit as she failed to meet your eyes

‘Did she almost call me her boyfriend?’ you think excitedly, your train of thought interrupted by Calum

“Yeh of course! What can we do?” he asked

“Not sure yet, but I’ll let you know!” Leah beamed

“Of course! It’s the least we could do lass!” Dave confirmed.

Clapping her hands happily, Leah stood up and cleaned the plates from the table “I’ll be right back boys”, glancing at you and smiling as she walked away, her phone on the table started ringing and vibrating, making you all jump. Leah pops back and sees the screen, picking it up quickly and saying down to you “be right back guys!” as she leaves the room and answers the phone

Dave and Calum approached you, Calum starting “dude… she’s into you”

“Huh? Nahhhh, come on” you wave him off

Dave added in “Nah lad, he’s right… she’s definitely keen on you, congrats!” punching you playfully in the shoulder

“Come on… I mean…” stopping suddenly, realising exposing the two to the truth might not go down so well, especially the part about you getting cured… you actually had some friends for the first time in a while, no one in Sophia’s friend group was overly friendly towards you, and she got a bit possessive about you being out without her, so being with a couple of guys and chilling out was something nice.

Mistaking your abrupt stop and concern for something akin to an epiphany, Calum grabbed you by the shoulders and shook you gently “Ahhh and it clicks!”

“Well mate, we will do whatever she needs from us… you two can chill and watch TV and get close” winking at you “lucky bastard” he smiled.

“Well, I’m sure you’ll find someone out at the colony” you offered

“Yeh maybe” Calum shrugged “A lot of chicks do dig the smaller guys”

“Oh bullshit!” Dave laughed at him “In our past few months give me a list of women who would be keen… present company excepted”

Laughing at the prospect, you all clumsily picked up your shot glasses and drank, chatting about what the colony might be like

 

 

Tuesday evening – Leah’s perspective

Walking from the kitchen upstairs to her bedroom, Leah closed the door and answered the phone “Hey babe!”

“Hey hun, how are you?” Sophia’s voice replied

“Yeh good, how’s the work going?” Leah asked, pacing around her room

“Ergh don’t even go there” Sophie sighed “long days, not much appreciation… feels like my relationship!” she laughed sarcastically.

Leah attempted a laugh back but it came out dry

“You ok hun? You sound down” Sophia asked, concerned for her friend’s wellbeing “He isn’t being too much work is he?”

“Oh no! He’s been great, really… it’s nice having someone around again to talk to, you know?” Leah sighed

“Yeh… maybe I was too harsh on him” Sophia mumbled “but... I don’t know… maybe it was all a bit too much too soon”

Gasping, Leah thought selfishly for a moment about wanting you for herself, not letting Sophia have you back “Yeh, but I mean you spent a lot of time planning it, and the money!” Leah froze with her hand on her mouth, not believing what she had just said

“Yeh… you’re right… I don’t think anything will make up for that” Sophia sighed sadly

Pinching herself in the thigh until it hurt, Leah wanted to reply and take back what she had said, but something in her didn’t let her, just managing to whisper out “I’m sorry…”

Thinking she heard a sniffle from Sophia, Leah almost cried herself, feeling like the worst friend in the world, until with a big sniff, Sophia perked up “Well anyway… just wanted to check in… this hotel have tiny person room service, its helping with the stress!”

Feeling a little less guilty, Leah asked “Tiny person what now?”

“Oh my god… it… is… amazing! You could even get it! It’s two shrinkies that are taken in by the hotel and trained to do massages, paint nails, feed you snacks etc. You’d love it!” Sophia sounded happier already

“Oh wow, that is nice! Do you have the same two guys every night or do they rotate?” Leah asked

After a brief pause, Sophia continued “Well… the thing is the hotel kind of sell them to you, so they’re yours… their ‘training’ lets them ‘know’ that they will be returned safely, but as they’re yours you can do whatever. Keep them, kill them, give them back… your call. The ‘knowledge’ that they are safe kind of makes them different, like no fear or whatever… it’s fun!” she finished happily

Leah was inspired by the thought “Wow, maybe I’ll have a go there sometime”

“Yeh you’d love it, and it means you get to enjoy them but can give them back! Oops, is that the time? Shit sorry hun I gotta run! Love ya, thanks again!” ending the call

Leah leant against the wall, thinking about what Sophia said about them basically acting as slave labour, heading into her ensuite she decided what she was going to do with her two ‘rescues’ before what she knew she would have to tomorrow night ‘I guess it’s kind of the same concept’ she thought to herself as she headed back downstairs, dropping some items off on the coffee table as she went.

 

Tuesday evening – Your perspective

Leah walked back into the room as the three of you finished draining your glasses, laughing about how absurd their situation would have been a few years ago

“I mean come on” Dave started “COVID… I was in the UK at the time, I was in lock down for like 6 months… 6 months!” He exclaimed “then here we are, something that almost decimated the human race, and we are standing here wearing scraps of clothes, running around the place being picked off by bratty chicks! Can someone please help me with the maths here?!”

Laughing too much to speak, Calum sat down with his head in his hands

Even you were having a good time, despite the monumental difference between your situation and theirs “You’re not wrong… I mean can you imagine if the genders were reversed? Like I’m pretty sure the prospect of all women disappearing would make all men globally unite and find a way to cure the damn thing within days!”

“Yep… we men only want one thing” Dave laughed” “… and doing anything to not lose that one wee treasure would probably bring about world peace!”

“Or give married men some peace and quiet” Calum burst out causing you all to collapse in laughter.

Tears streaming down your face, you looked up to see Leah’s perplexed gaze staring down at the group of tipsy shrinkies laughing their heads off on her kitchen table “I was gone for literally 5 minutes” she giggled at the group, making them jump, not having heard her approach “what trouble have you boys gotten up to?” she beamed.

“Oh god, if you heard my last comment, I was joking!” Calum held his hands in mock surrender, face still bright red from laughing so hard

Putting her hands on her hips, Leah put on her teacher voice as she leant forwards “Now now, Calum, is that how you would like to be treated?”

“Sorry on his behalf Miss Connor” Dave interjected, smiling happily at the atmosphere they had created “the wee lad is a tad of a lightweight”

Leah giggled at them “Well if you aren’t too drunk, I know how you can help me relax”

Standing to attention, Dave and Calum mock saluted her, making you laugh

“Well I want to watch some TV with this little guy” ruffling your hair with her finger “so while we watch I want you to paint my nails” holding her hands up and wriggling her fingertips

“Done” the two answered together as Leah lowered her palms, letting you all climb on before heading to the living room. Placing you all down on the table she cracked open two nail polish jars, one light blue and the other pure white and sat back on the couch.

“Ah… Greek are we?” Dave enquired, grinning

“What gave it away? I could be Croatian, no?” Leah asked

“Come on… white and blue… that’s your flag!”

Opening her mouth in a perfect ‘O’ shape Leah scoffed “I… genuinely didn’t even think about that!” she gasped

“Ah it’s genetic! It was either that or Scottish and I didn’t peg you for a Glaswegian!” causing everyone to laugh “Ok, so what ye want?”

“I was thinking thumb nails blue and the others white” Lead suggested

“On it!” Calum ran and grabbed the blue brush, knowing there would be less work

“Ah ya wee bastard” grumbled Dave walking over and grabbing the white brush.

Meanwhile Leah had turned on Netflix and navigated to the first episode of The Witcher, picking you up and placing you on her lap, lowering her palms flat onto the coffee table “Ah hold on” she complained due to the angle she was hunched over in. Picking her hands up, she cradled you against her as she shuffled to the edge of the couch and dropped to the floor, satisfied she would be more comfortable, she pulled the hood of her hoody across her right shoulder and placed you in it, giving you almost a nest to sit in “comfy?” she asked you

“Yeh this is great!” the padding was amazing and the slope of her shoulder left you on a semi-inclined position, not to mention the smell of her hair ‘god, I am in heaven’ you thought to yourself as she started the episode, placing her hands down and letting the guys get to work

 

 

Halfway through the episode, you heard a shout from below, sitting up and looking down you see Dave waving up, Calum lying on his back with his arms crossed behind his head, clearly having finished a good time before Dave. Holding on tight to the fabric around you as Leah moved, pausing the episode and looking down at her nails in the low light

“Wow!” she exclaimed “you guys did so good! Better than most nail salons that’s for sure!

Calum stood up “Well it would have been done quicker if this guy didn’t mess around forever” punching Dave in the arm jokingly

“Oh aye, is that the case?” Dave replied, rounding on Calum “Maybe if you weren’t such a cheeky git ta start with and helped me out, we would’a finished quicker!”

“Guys, chill” Leah laughed at their argument “they look amazing!” wiggling her fingers, thumbs painted blue and the rest white, almost flawlessly “what do you think?” she asked you, holding her hands infront of you and displaying the work

“Looks damn fine guys!” you yell down at them

“Agreed!” Leah replied, sitting up gently to ensure she didn’t displace you as she rose and settled onto the sofa, lifting her feet and slamming the front of the balls down on the edge of the table, leaning back as she directed the two “Halfway there! But Cal… Dave’s turn to do blue”

Dave laughed out loud at Calum’s dismayed face “Hah! Little git, this is what ye get!” striding forwards and grabbing the blue brush protruding from the bottle as Calum moped towards the white one.

Leah settled back into the couch, turning the episode back on as you moved around to position yourself securely. Sitting back a bit you suddenly felt jealous, standing and approaching Leah’s ear, speaking in a normal talking voice that would only appear as a whisper to her, not carrying to the two guys on the table “hey, I would do that for you… if you asked”

Turning her head slowly until her lips faced you she whispered back “I know… and you will… just relax for now” leaning in and kissing you gently on the head, pushing you back to your shoulder mounted sofa as she turned to watch the TV. Resigning yourself to your position, you also leant back and watched the TV, waiting for your new friends to finish the task you wish you were a part of.

 

Tuesday evening – Leah’s perspective

Leaning back into the chair Leah sighed deeply, revelling in the feeling of being pampered by the tiny men and having you on her shoulder, close to her.

Looking down and watching the men working away whilst she got to watch TV, Leah felt powerful, something she hadn’t felt in a long time. Watching Calum approach one of her digits, brush in hand, Leah unconsciously bit her lip as she thought about how easy it would be to simply raise her foot a bit, move it forwards, and drop it down onto his form. She could make it quick or slow too, slam the foot down and crush him or grind him slowly until he suffocated or broke – the thoughts sending tingles down her body. Then there was Dave to consider, a simple flick of her ankle and he would plumet to the floor, likely breaking some of his bones he would be completely helpless as she would toy with him. Knowing he wouldn’t be able to escape she would take her time, poking him with her large grasping toes, teasing him as she offered him freedom if he could escape, knowing he had no hope of going anywhere. ‘How would I end him if I had just crushed Calum with my foot and he is lying there helpless?’ she wondered, contemplating different methods in her mind ‘I could eat him whole, either pick him up or approach him on my hands and knees like a cat stalking it’s prey’. The thought of this increased the tingling feeling around her body, as she started feeling her panties moisten ‘or I could strip my trackies off and give him a lap dance – there’s no way his body would last more than a few seconds’. Leah’s breathing had slightly increased by this point as her body temperature rose ‘Or screw it, just pick him up and stuff him between my cheeks and sit back down, see if he crunches or suffocates first’. By this point Leah was barely able to contain her excitement, knowing she wouldn’t act on her impulses, viewing these two as actual people as opposed to the slave she had in her sock upstairs ‘but they’re all living things’ she thought, bringing her down to earth momentarily, before she thought about her recent actions. Her train of thought was interrupted when Calum tripped and fell face first between her 2nd and 3rd toes, his face wedging all the way in to the webbing between the digits, having sacrificed his hands to hold onto the nail brush and not make a mess. As he tried to wriggle his head free Leah froze ‘oh my god I could just scrunch my toes and his head would explode’, her toes involuntarily twitching for a moment before she caught herself and splayed the toes open allowing his escape.

Waving thanks up to her, she smiled back at him as he continued his work ‘oh my god that was so close’ she thought to herself, thinking about how you would have reacted if she had tensed her foot.

Sitting back and trying to focus on the tv to push these thoughts from her head, Leah found herself unable to focus properly, feeling a heat in her loins that she needed to scratch ‘patience…’ she told herself and steadied her breathing.

Leah heard her phone ‘Ding’ next door, signalling a message had come in, thinking ‘that can wait’.

Managing to get back into the episode they were watching, Leah brought her right hand to her shoulder and started rubbing your back gently, relaxing you as the large digit gently caressed you.

 

The ending of the episode coincided perfectly with the two men on the table waving up at her, having placed the brushes back in their bottles. Turning the TV off, Leah looked down and wriggled her toes “Wow, that is amazing!” she beamed at them “You did so great, thank you!”

“Happy to help!” Calum yelled up

“Aye lass” Dave agreed “its no problem, though I feel pretty knackered now!”

Calum agreed “Yeh, its been a long day – thinking we might turn in for the night if you don’t mind?”

Carefully standing Leah replied “Sure thing!” as the grabbed you from her shoulder and placed you on the coffee table with the other two. Walking to the kitchen to collect the temporary housing she had created earlier ‘thank god’ she thought as she walked ‘timing couldn’t be much better!’. Stopping to check her phone she saw it was a message from Patty, grinning to herself as she remembered the tiny that Patty had skipped off with earlier this afternoon. Unlocking her phone Leah saw the message was a hyperlink with a comment:

“Hey sweet stuff – check it – some still shots from my newest clip – let me know thoughts! XXX”

Remembering Patty had once told her she sold clips on OnlyFans to make some extra cash, Leah was unsure what she was about to witness. Clicking on the link, Leah was taken to a dropbox with a handful of pictures… involving Patty and the tiny from today. Leah was surprised to see Patty wearing a sort of elaborate cat mask, something you might see at a sexy/formal event, then thinking it is probably to protect her identity.

The first couple of images were of Patty side on, wearing a matching set of pink and black yoga pants and top which only really covered her breasts, exposing her well-toned midsection. Patty was in a plank looking down on the tiny man in the first image, the second showing she had dropped into a cobra pose, crushing the tiny man beneath her chest.

The next handful of images were an array of yoga positions. In one the man was on a support block, also being occupied by Patty’s toned bum crushing the lower half of his body, another showed her on her back stretching her hamstrings, an elastic band looped around her feet with the tiny being crushed against her sole. Scrolling further, Leah saw Patty in cobblers pose, where she sat and pressed her soles together, the tiny man smooshed between them. Another showed her in warrior one, the tiny man’s legs pinned under the ball of her foot, he looked like he was screaming. As she flicked through image after image she felt her pulse quicken, noticing that as she went on the tiny man showed more and more cuts and bruises, signs of the abuse he was suffering.

Getting to the last trio of images – Patty was standing and facing the camera straight on, smiling warmly with her hands in a lotus position infront of her heart, her right foot elevated and pointed straight at the camera, her big and second toe grasping the tiny who was also facing the camera around the back of his neck, his face bright red as his hands were grasping at her toes and his legs flailing.

Swiping to the next image, Patty was in the same position but had started crossing her big toe under the second, twisting the tiny man’s neck at an awkward angle, his face contorted in pain and trying desperately to pry her toes apart as his face started going purple.

Swiping to the final image Leah let out an audible gasp, seeing Patty in the exact same pose as before, however this time the tiny man was completely limp, a blank expression on his face, his head tilted at a weird angle with Patty’s toes crossed over eachother ‘oh my god, she snapped his neck!’

Replying to Patty’s text

“Holy shit… let me see that video when you’re done! XX”

Putting her phone on silent and slipping it into her pocket

Picking up the makeshift pod and lid, she returned to the living room and placed it on the couch “good night guys” she said as she lifted them from the table and placed them in the pod, placing the lid gently on top to allow air.

 

Tuesday evening – Your perspective

They chanted goodnight at you and Leah, and you waved back as Leah placed the lid loosely on the pod. Turning, she looked down at you a smile on her face as she lowered her left palm for you to step on.

Stepping on and sitting down in her palm, you held on tight as Leah briskly walked upstairs, stopping at her bedroom door she held you up to eye height “you know, me and Soph had this conversation once about men we were dating, this was when you two were a new thing of course” looking down for a moment she blinked as she raised her eyes to you, glaring straight through you “I remember her saying that you loved being dominated in the bedroom…” tilting her head to the side “is that so?” her lips forming into a pout.

“Erm… yeh to be honest” you reply, struck by her sudden change in attitude

“Well then” she reaches her right hand towards you and grips your wrists, lowering her left hand and suspending you in the air for a moment before slamming you into her bedroom door, pinning you against it as your legs flail below you. Leaning in until her lips are literally an inch from your face she whispers “I guess we are on the same page then” twisting the door handle and pushing the door open as she cups her hand around you and grips you in her fist.

Stepping slowly towards her bed she sits on the edge, bringing you once more to her face “Now tell me… were you getting jealous down there?” her poker face on as she rose her eyebrows.

Sensing it was pointless lying you replied truthfully “Yes… a bit, I guess”

Standing up, she turned and placed you gently near the edge of the bed, towering above you as a literal Greek goddess “You shouldn’t be you know” she whispered in a deep sultry voice, crossing her arms downwards and grabbing the waist of her hoody. You watched in awe as she slowly lifted it up and over her head, exposing her flat stomach and toned abs, her breasts held within a tight fitting deep red bra.

Dropping the hoody to the floor, she turns around and runs her hands down her sides until they reach the waistline of her trackies, working her fingers under them and wriggling her hips to help slide them off until they hit the ground. Bending forwards as far as she could, Leah pulled the trackies over her feet, her full, voluptuous, olive skinned rear end pushing towards you, sporting a G string of the same deep red colour.

Gulping deeply and feeling immediate arousal, you lose your ability to speak momentarily, mumbling out something nonsensical.

Turning and facing you, Leah drops slowly to her knees, leaning forwards and placing her hands on the ground, slowly she starts crawling towards you silently and never breaking eye contact. Continuing until she reaches the edge of the bed, she sighs deeply, her warm breath washing over you as she licks her lips “I let them do that instead of you…” tilting her head sideways “…because I wanted you to save your energy for tonight”

Suddenly a bit nervous and awkward you reply “Errr, what… what do you… erm…”

Bringing her right hand up, her pointer finger presses against your lips silencing you “Shhhhhh” she shushes you “… now answer me one question, and be honest… do you trust me?”. All of the usual bubbly, happy, smiley emotions you associate with her face are long gone, replaced with a deep, primal hunger.

Not even taking a breath to consider “With my life” you confidently reply

A smile spreading slowly across her lips until her full set of pearly white teeth are bared she continues “Good… I need you to remember that… you’re safe…” leaning in until her face is inches from you “just go with the flow” sitting back onto her heels “undress for me… now” she snaps

Quickly taking off your clothes and throwing them aside you stand before her naked, looking at her flawless skin and into her deep eyes, you’re caught off guard and have no time to react when her mouth opens wide and she lunges forwards raising her head and directly down over you. As you look straight up past her lips to the dark back of her throat, she lowers her mouth around you and her teeth snap into your thighs, her lips wrapping around your knees, and your chest and face forced into her enormous tongue.

 

Tuesday evening – Leah’s perspective

Standing up and straightening her head, Leah slurps you back into her mouth, swishing you around as she opens the draw, pulling out a toy and placing it on the bed. Looking at the balled-up sock for a moment she could see it moving a bit ‘ah… he’s trying to escape’, reaching forwards she grips the ball in her fist and gives it a hard squeeze, holding this for a few seconds before releasing. Climbing onto her bed and sitting with her back against her mountain of pillows she stuffs the sock under a pillow by the edge of the bed and sits back, focussing on your body and closing her eyes, her fingers playing with the toy in her hand. Exploring your body with her tongue she marvels at the textures and tastes, feeling the soft parts of your body, plus one very hard one, making her smile as she opens her maw slowly and lets light in.

 

Tuesday evening – Your perspective

Feeling Leah’s tongue rubbing and prodding all over your body was an interesting experience, you couldn’t help but think about some of the vore clips you had watched, this being how many started, but you felt no panic knowing Leah cared for you and would never do that. Suddenly light pierced the dark cave and her tongue ceases probing you, allowing you to find some semblance of your position, finding yourself lying on your chest and looking straight down her throat, a moment of panic creeping in. Feeling something pinch your leg you look over your shoulder and see her fingers gripping you by the lower leg, rolling her tongue out ahead of you she starts pulling you out until you are lying on your back on the tip of her tongue, looking up at her nose. Feeling your world tilt down you look as the world shifts, realising she’s tilting her head forwards causing you begin slipping to the tip of her tongue, soon reaching the end you fall a short distance before splatting into her chest. As you slide down between the fleshy mountains you roll to your back, looking up at her smiling face as her arms rise beside her. As her breasts begin to fill your peripheral vision, they soon meet and start pushing together, pinning your legs and rolling up your body, stopping at your chest. Feeling her heartbeat through her skin you wonder what she has planned for you.

 

Tuesday evening – Leah’s perspective

Watching you slide to the midway point of her chest Leah began pressing together the mountains of flesh, pinning your legs in place as they rolled up your body, encasing you up to your chest. Holding you there for a minute, feeling the sweat begin to pool in her cleavage she starts grinding her boobs up and down eachother, smothering you between them. Feeling your rock hard member pressing into her, Leah moans slightly as she rubs her boobs against your crotch, rubbing your shaft across her supple skin and making you gasp.

 

Tuesday evening – Your perspective

Feeling Leah kneading her boob into your crotch, the sweat lubricating the movement and rubbing you was amazing, her soft skin rubbing up and down the length of your shaft making you gasp and fall into the moment, closing your eyes.

Feeling the pressure surrounding your body retreat, you quickly find yourself in Leah’s grip as she lifts you from her chest and brings you towards the left cup. Looking down her body you see her other hand rubbing against the front of her G-string, a large dildo on the bed between her legs, before getting to look any further she pushes you into the cup of her left breast “Lick it” you hear from above. Not wasting a second you crawl forwards through the tight fabric to her nipple, taking it with both hands you begin licking and biting it as it hardens, making Leah moan softly, the sound reverberating through your body.

Feeling Leah’s body writhing gently below you, you hear her voice again “Yeh baby… that’s sooooo good…”, once more feeling yourself plucked by the leg, she drags you slowly out from her cup, your member rubbing into her skin the entire way until you find yourself dangling upside down infront of her face. She leans forward and kisses your chest, her tongue snaking out and licking your shaft before flipping you around and holding you encased in her fist up to your waist, her eyes heavy with desire. Sitting up she lowers plucks the toy from her bed and rubs the tip of it against her cheek “I hope you’re ready for some real fun…” looking at the toy and kissing the tip gently “but we’ll get to this later… for now lets warm up shall we” dropping the toy carelessly to her side, she turns your body around to look down her body as her free hand snakes down and rolls her G-string down her hips, raising her legs she pulls them off and discards them, lowering her legs she opens her hand and drops you onto her stomach. “You know what to do” she whispers.

Turning and looking up at her face you blow her a kiss before walking backwards down her tummy until you reach her mons, at which point you drop to your hands and knees and continue your journey, feeling the flat surface begin to curve downwards, you drop to your stomach and start your decent. Leah lowers her left hand and cups her vagina, allowing you to descend until your face is against her clit where she pins your body into place. Leaning forwards you grasp at her clit and start stroking it, feeling her hand quiver as it pushes you harder against her, forcing your face closer to the button. Grabbing it with both hands you smash your mouth into it, licking and sucking as hard as you can, feeling her body around you shivering in pleasure. Feeling her lips pulsing you push your body forwards into them, nestling between them slightly and feeling them hugging you in their warm, moist embrace. Continuing your affections you feel the environment around you change, the humidity, heat, and pulsing of her lips are all increasing confirming what you are doing is having the right effect.

Still continuing despite your arms and jaw tiring, you are kind of relieved when Leah’s hand cups around you and lifts you up, grinding the front of your body into her as she brings you up to her mons, your legs still pinned against her upper lips with just your head poking over. She winks at you as she blows a kiss, one you were about to return when you felt her left fingers grasp you by the shoulders.

 

Tuesday evening – Leah’s perspective

Blowing you a kiss, Leah gripped your shoulders in her left hand, lifting you away from her and lowering you until you were facing her glistening lips. Tilting you backwards and supporting you with her palm, she wrapped her thumb and forefinger around your shoulders as she pushed your feet against her lips, holding you there. Bringing her right hand down, she used her 2nd and 3rd fingers to pry her lips apart, hearing the squelching sound herself as she pushed your legs into her, instantly sending tingles up her body. Pushing you in to your knees, she slowly pulled you out before pushing you back in this time to your waist, feeling your tiny member push against the tight opening she smiled and bit her lip, closing her eyes as she leant back. Continuing to pull you out and push you deeper, she pumps you dozens of times up to her fingers which are still wrapped around your chest, until she pauses and releases her hold on you, leaving your chest through to head suspended in the air, held in place by her tunnel walls beyond the lips.

 

Tuesday evening – Your perspective

Looking up at her hand as it released you, all you can do is wait for what comes next, not having to wait long as her left fingers rub her clit, the surge of pleasure pulsing through her causing her lips and vaginal walls to grip you tighter for a moment. A shadow passes your face as you see her right hand lower towards you, anticipating it is to pull you out you raise your arms up, only to feel her 2nd and 3rd fingers land on the tops of your shoulders and begin slowly pushing the rest of you into her. Trying not to panic, you nevertheless begin kicking your legs and pushing at her opening with your hands, this having no effect on slowing your journey but managing to make her gasp loudly above you. Getting closer and closer, you watch as the lips part of your chest as your face finally slides between them leaving you inside her, but she doesn’t stop until your arms are fully within her, at which point her fingers retreat, leaving you trapped in her tunnel. Feeling surprisingly safe with enough air laden with her scent to breath, you realise you have the power to make her feel good, so you start writhing your entire body, feeling hers pulse around you as you do. Taking a deep breath you choke on something, realising that her fluid is building up around your form threatening to engulf you, the sudden realisation making you try to wriggle towards the exit, your rapid movements clearly catching her off guard as everything clamps down on you hard, almost immobilising you, and conversely pulling you deeper within her.

Beginning to panic, Leah must have noted your plight because at that moment you felt her fingers grip your forearms, pulling you slowly from her with a squelching sound as she brings you up and lowers you gently to her stomach, cupping her hand over you as you lay there panting. Looking up and expecting to see a concerned face, you’re surprised when you instead see her once more rubbing the dildo against her cheek, her expression one of complete ambiguity. Without saying a word she lowers the dildo and lays it next to you, the first thing you notice is the indent on top, with straps at either end, looking up at her you are about to express concern when the hand that was cupping you now grabs you roughly and lifts you, dumping you into the indent, your face towards the base of the toy and your feet facing the tip. Not even pausing to check you’re ok from your previous excursion she deftly ties the bindings around your hands and feet and lifts the toy to her face, wordlessly opening her mouth and licking the toy from tip to base, with you in the middle. Her face retreats from you, or more your body retreats from her face, as she lowers you once again to her womanhood, this time penetrating herself with the tip of the dildo, her right hand rubbing her clit gently as her left manoeuvrers the toy from somewhere behind your head. Initially pushing the toy in up to your knees, she repeats her pulsing process forcing you deeper each time. This time once your shaft passes into her you notice a big difference. The added girth of the dildo means your body is forced into her walls, the increased pressure rubbing against your shaft sending waves of pleasure up your own body. After a couple of dozen pumps, she forces the toy as deep into her as it will go, smothering you completely before pulling you out and repeating the process. As she keeps pumping you in and out you feel her walls pulsing around you, the sensation of that coupled with the moist, soft walls rubbing you brings you to the edge, and as she pushes you in another time you feel yourself spasm as you blow your seed into her, something she doesn’t even realise.

 

Tuesday evening – Leah’s perspective

Leah was in complete bliss, the feeling of the toy, the feeling of your body, the emotional attraction to you, plus the sexual frustration that had pent up over the evening was overpowering. Leah was on complete autopilot as she ground her head into her pillows as she pumped the dildo in and out of herself. Opening her eyes suddenly, she looked to her side, removing her right hand from her clit she reached under the pillow and grabbed the balled up sock, noticing a single arm protruding ‘ah… nice try’ she thought to herself as she used her hand to unravel the sock, shaking it and dumping the tiny 3-inch man onto her olive skinned abs which were now glistening with sweat. Not giving him time to react she smashed her hand onto him and ground him into her skin, the soft outer layer offering little protection from the toned muscle below. Gripping him by the arms she dragged him up her body, through her massive chest, up her neck, over her throat, until he dangled above her face, his body looking down at her thrusting hand movements. As he tried to look down past his chest at her gasping face and glazed eyes he began thrashing in panic, his naked form trying to get free “no chance… slave” she whispered as she lowered him into her maw, biting down on his knees causing him to scream. Closing her lips over his thighs, she released her teeth and began slurping him into her mouth, screaming all the way as the front of his body rubbed down her tongue. Stopping him with just his head and shoulders protruding from her lips, her teeth clamped down on his chest, pinning him in place and ensuring he couldn’t move. Feeling his legs kicking around in her mouth, she sucked the air out, clamping her tongue, palate and cheeks around his body, immobilising him completely, not relenting she kept on sucking until he was gasping for air, the pressure of her mouth having forced all air from his lungs. Knowing exactly how she wanted to end him, she released the suction allowing him to gasp in air, not giving him any reprieve as she snaked her tongue up around between his legs and began rubbing against his shaft. Imagining he wasn’t happy about her attentions, she giggled slightly when she felt him instantly turn hard, returning her right hand to stroking herself. Continuing her assault on his body she wanted to time everything perfectly, feeling both her and the tiny man in her mouth edging closer as she continued thrusting the dildo and your body into herself.

Feeling the tiny man in her mouth begin twitching, she closed her eyes and focussed on all of the sensations around her, bringing herself closer and closer to orgasm. Feeling herself about to cum, she increased the tempo and pressure of her tongue on the tiny man, feeling him spasm as he blew his salty gift onto her tongue, which she slurped up and swallowed with a loud gulp. Bare moments later she felt herself tense and begin to shake as her orgasm built, before finally erupting as she slammed the dildo as deep into herself as she could and began rotating and pulsing it rapidly. Unable to control herself she opened her mouth wide and let out a scream she arched her back, inadvertently allowing the tiny man to fall back and land at the back of her mouth, she used her tongue to shove him into her cheek where she held him for a moment. At this point another wave of orgasmic pleasure surged through her body and she let out a second scream, this time clamping her teeth down, crunching into the man who let out a blood curdling scream. As the waves continued rolling over her, she moaned deeply and ground her teeth against eachother, crunching the man apart slowly, his screams continuing for several bites before falling silent. Continuing to chew his body up without remorse, she continued to rub herself and twist the dildo gently, eliciting aftershocks of pleasure causing her body to continue spasming. Eventually ceasing all movement she lay back and gulped down his remains as she gasped in air and fell into an almost comatose state, the overstimulation and earthshattering orgasm leaving her unable to think or move.

 

Tuesday evening – Your perspective

Continuing to be pounded into Leah, you worked yourself into a routine where you would suck in air as your face was freed from her tunnel, and held your breath when she thrust you back in. Feeling her walls pulsing around you was unlike anything you could ever imagine, the warm slippery walls squeezing you between them sent tingles all over your body.

Feeling a slight pause in Leah’s pulsing, you found yourself suddenly and aggressively shoved deep within her, this time the toy you were strapped to was twisted and pulsed rapidly, your head now inches within her and no signs showing you would be released soon. Gasping some of the scent laden air around you, you prepared for what was to come, hoping you wouldn’t be hurt or damaged. Hearing a muffled scream reverberate through everything around you, Leah’s walls twitched once and then quickly constricted around you like a vice, compressing your body back into the plastic surface. Her previously soft and inviting walls squeezed into you, expelling air from your lungs as she continued twisting the toy, the previously pleasurable feeling of your front rubbing across them now replaced an unrelenting wall of tissue, hurting you as you were twisted across it and threatening to pull you loose from the relative safety of the toy.

Continuing to be twisted, her walls relaxed for a moment allowing you to gasp in some air, before you felt a second scream erupt from her as they once again crashed down around you, smothering you as her creamy fluid build up around you. Feeling yourself running low on oxygen you needed to breathe, but at this moment there is no air, only her body and her fluids pooling around your face, threatening to engulf you the moment you open your mouth. Holding as long as you can you feel your lungs burning as they scream for you to take a breath – not sure how much longer you can hold out.

Feeling her movements slow, the walls release for a moment, air sucking into the space around you and allowing you to gasp some in, seeing stars in your peripheral vision. Not safe yet, the walls once more crunch into you for a second before releasing, the aftershocks of her orgasm causing her to keep spasming – each one gripping you hard before releasing. Trying to time breaths was impossible, sometimes the constriction lasted a second, sometimes several, sometimes there was a few seconds between them, sometimes they followed almost instantly.

Gasping breath when you could, you notice her movements slow to a stop, becoming aware of her heartbeat pounding hard deep within her you realise you are still hard, the recent experience teasing you to excitement all over again. Feeling her aftershocks finally subside, you are left in the darkness with her walls gently caressing your form, her fluids pooling around your body. Waiting for Leah to pull you out, you begin to panic as you feel the air around you being replaced by her fluids, threatening once more to engulf you, trying to calm yourself knowing Leah doesn’t want to hurt you. Feeling the fluid begin to creep around your face you come to the realisation she isn’t going to pull you out, flipping into full panic mode you start thrashing your body around even as the fluid works its way into your nostrils and covers your mouth. Turning to full panic you thrash uncontrollably, apparently that being the kick that Leah needed, feeling her sensitive walls around you twitch in response to your movements, you hear a gasp from her and feel the toy begin to pull out. As your face frees from her you spit the fluid that had worked its way into your mouth and open your eyes, the low light seeming almost like daytime in comparison to the pure dark you emerge from. As you gasp in several deep breaths, Leah slowly retracts the rest of the toy, twitching as each ridge emerges from between her lips. Compared to the warm humid environment within, the outside air feels cold on your skin causing you to shudder as you are brought up to her face.

Her half closed and glazed eyes gaze at you, her mouth open slightly and gasping in air, smiling gently at you as she uses her other hand to untie you from the toy, holding you gently in her hand as she gulps deeply “That wa… was…” gulping again “amazing… was that… good for… you?” between deep breaths

“That was… out of this world” you respond, feeling exhaustion grab you, all you wanted to do was curl up next to her and sleep. Spotting a bit of blood on her lip you thought ‘she must have bitten herself’

Spotting your still solid erection she smiled and brought you closer to her lips, directing you “Climb in… lie down” as she opened her mouth wide and rolled her tongue out before you touching the palm of her hand, strings of saliva stretching between her tongue teeth before snapping. Every survival instinct within you saying to back away from the gigantic mouth, you nevertheless fall to your hands and knees and crawl onto her tongue, turning around and lying prostrate on the massive muscle as it retreats into her maw. Watching the world infront of you disappear as her lips close sealing you in darkness, you feel her tongue begin to undulate below you, positioning itself lower on your body, pushing you forwards until your head hit her lips which parted for you. Pushing you out of her mouth, she stopped once your chest was between her lips which closed around you as her teeth gently gripped your body, pinning you in place. Letting out a deep guttural moan, her tongue slathered around your body, rolling around your back and front before resting against your shaft, which once again sprang to full, strained attention.

The tip of her tongue began gently rubbing up and down the length of your member, eliciting pleasured gasps from you, Leah’s deep moans making your body vibrate slightly, adding to the sensations you felt. Pooling her saliva around you, she began sucking on you gently, the feeling of her saliva swishing around you as the suction increased added to the exquisite feelings of her tongue on you. Trying to fight the pure exhaustion, you lay your head against her pillowy lip and gazed down the length of her body as her assault on you continued, seeing her entire body glistening with sweat, laying naked as she cooled off.

Feeling the suction increase slightly as the tempo of her tongue quickened and then slowed before repeating, you were brought to the edge pretty quickly. Your body tensed up and you closed your eyes, resting your forehead on her lower lip, clearly feeling this she sucked hard and immobilised your body completely, forcing your member deep into her tongue which now rapidly sped up its undulations. Teetering on the edge for a moment you let out a yell of your own as you ejaculated into her thick tongue, gasping deeply as she continued rubbing you for another minute, making sure she collected every last drop.

Unable to take any more, you closed your eyes and passed out.

 

Tuesday evening – Leah’s perspective

Intoxicated with the contrast between what she was doing to you and what she did to the tiny man before, how for him this was the beginning of his end yet for you it was another sign of her affection, she suppressed a giggle. Feeling a salty taste on her tongue Leah knew you had cum for her, smiling as she kept working you for another minute, enjoying the feeling of you within her lips, the pure power she held over you, knowing that you were completely captivated by her.

Peeling her lips apart slowly, Leah noticed you had gone completely limp so she closed her lips once again to hold you in place and sat upright. Raising her hands to her mouth she gently spat you out into her cupped palms, you barely even stirred as you slipped out and onto her warm skin. Once again exposed to the relatively cold air compared to the humid environment of her mouth, your tiny body shivered. Concerned for you, Leah lowered used her left hand to loosen the straps of her bra, giving the cups some more space before lowering you gently into the left one, nestling you against the inside of her boob. Knowing the heat radiating from her skin will keep you warm, she positions a pillow either side of her to keep herself from rolling over, and lies down on her back, smiling as she feels you shift around slightly to get comfortable – not ever wanting to let you go. Imagining a life with you at full size she closes her eyes and falls into a deep sleep.

Chapter 17 – A Day Off by Mamamoo

Chapter 17 – A Day Off

Wednesday morning – Your perspective

Waking up with a start, you momentarily have no idea where you are, sandwiched between an olive and a red surface, squirming as you try to find purchase on the surface. Feeling the ground shake around you, you realise where you are and smile to yourself, remembering the events of the previous night as your gravity pulls your body into an upright position. Hearing a quiet grunt from Leah and a loud – CLICK – sound, you feel the red fabric begin to pull away from you, leaving you plastered to her supple skin and nothing but a long drop below you.

Thankfully Leah positions her right palm behind you and grips you in her fist, lifting you to her sleepy eyes and beaming smile “Morning baby” she whispers to you.

“Morning yourself” you smile back at her “How did you sleep?”

“God I passed out!” she giggled “though not before you did” she teased

“Yeh I was pretty overwhelmed I guess!” you grinned sheepishly “I had fun” wincing as you realised your ribs felt bruised “what time is it?”

“It’s early, and yeh… I had fun too” she beamed at you “you alright?” noticing you rub your ribs

“Yeh I’m good, but” noticing the blood on her lip was still there you asked “I think you bit yourself!” feeling proud that the feeling of your body within her was enough to cause her to do that

Her smile freezing on her face, Leah suddenly looked shocked for a moment before hiding her mouth with one hand, spitting on the finger of the other, rubbing until the spot came off. Still hiding her mouth from you, you laughed “Are you ok there? Don’t be embarrassed, I’ve bitten my lip over much less!”

Her face quickly switched back to happy as she lowered her hand, sheepishly grinning at you “Ok, well I need a shower, you want to wash?”

“Yes please!” you replied anticipating a soak in the sink.

Leah rolled herself off the bed and carried you to her ensuite turning the shower on to let it heat up, before placing you next to the sink and turning the tap on. Grabbing a hair elastic from the surface next to you, she proceeded to tie her hair in a tight bun to keep it dry before running her dingers under the water and feeling it to be a good temperature. Placing the plug in the drain Leah squirted some soap into the sink and swished it around with her fingers, once she was satisfied it was deep enough for you she turned the tap off and plucked you up by your waist, gently lowering you into the soapy water “Be right back” she blew a kiss down to you and went to shower herself.

Enjoying the feeling of the warm water on your battered body, you thought back to last night ‘damn I can’t believe that happened’ you thought, still slightly unconvinced you didn’t dream the entire thing. Looking towards the shower, you could make Leah’s shape out through the fogged up glass, lusting after her even despite the previous night’s exertions.

Once Leah finished she stepped out of the shower, the water droplets glistening on her body as she grabbed her towel and walked over to you, reaching her hand into your warm bath and lifting you out, using her towel to gentry dry you off before doing so for herself.

After drying herself and applying her makeup, Leah took you back to the bedroom and placed you on the bedside table, walking to her wardrobe and selecting clothes for today, deciding on a pair of blue denim jeans and a loose fitting white shirt, putting these on over the matching dark green bra and panties she had selected.

You decided it was best to get dressed also, remembering your two new friends downstairs ‘I think I’ll try and get Soph to get the cure for those guys too… if she even wants to speak to me once she’s back!’ you think, hoping to bring some goodness out of this entire situation. Selecting some clothes that looked like a polo shirt and chinos, you slip them on.

Fully clothed, Leah approached and sat on the edge of the bed by you “I was thinking it might be worth while you staying home today, with Dave and Calum. They would probably appreciate the company”

You nod up at her “Yeh I agree with you there!” honestly not wanting to be subjected to watching her class torture and kill other men just to try and taunt you, and definitely not wanting there to be a risk of Mei and Jen getting their hands on you “can you leave some food and water out?”

“Of course!” Leah beamed and picked you up, grabbing your pod and heading downstairs, tiptoeing past the couch with the other makeshift pod to the kitchen. Placing you and your pod down, she proceeded to get some shot glasses and fill them with water, and then get out some chips and dips, along with some flat bread and small chunks of cheese. Lifting you once more she took these to the living room and placed them and you on the coffee table, singing out “Morning boys!”

The loose lid of the Tupperware container pushed to the side and Dave and Calum stood up, waving over at you and Leah, shouting good morning back.

Returning to the kitchen, you see Leah walk in with your pod, a tea towel, and large coffee mug, she sets your pod on the coffee table and then drapes the towel over the edge of the table until it touches the floor, placing the mug on the section on the table to secure it “Ok guys, you have food, drink, and a way to climb up and down the table” she announces. Standing up she steps towards the couch and lifts the makeshift pod, placing it on the coffee table next to yours “Will you all be ok? I’ve gotta run!”

Stopping and thinking for a moment, Leah said “Actually I have an idea, be sure to use this” Grabbing the tv control from the couch and placing it on the table “and I think I still have some toys around from when I babysat my nephew” walking to the cupboard in the corner of the living room she rummaged around before pulling out a miniature soccer ball which she brought back and dropped “Not sure how good it will be, but could give you guys something to do!”

Thanking her for the toy and tv control, the three of you say goodbye to Leah, you gaze wistfully after her as her monumentous jean clad bum wiggles its way out of the room. Turning to the guys you ask “How did you sleep?”

“Good” Replied Calum “After the noise died down anyway” he laughed

“Aye, t’was a tad loud!” Dave joked

“Sorry about that” you apologised, not meaning it in the slightest.

“Alright who’s up for some TV?” Calum asked

You and Dave nodded as Calum stamped on the buttons to bring the TV to life and scrolled to Netflix, putting The Witcher back on, all of you tucking in to some food for breakfast.

 

Wednesday morning – Leah’s perspective

Leah’s drive to school and most of the morning had been uneventful, the only real difference to normal being a few students asking where you were to which she replied you were staying home today. Going over her subjects, Leah didn’t even realise the time until the bell rang for first break.

Almost immediately after the girls filed out of the room, Leah’s phone vibrated in her pocked, picking it up and seeing the name she answered “Hey Pat, how you going?”

“Good here girl, just been at the beach tanning!” her bubbly Brazilian voice replied

“Sounds nice! What’s up?” Leah asks

“I’m not far from your place so I was going to drop those toys off outside that you asked about, also… how was your little toy last night?” the giddiness in her voice was blatant.

Looking around to check no one was in earshot, Leah lowered her voice and replied “Well, whilst I attached one to my new dildo and fucked him raw, I kept the one you gave me in my mouth, and then when I came I just chewed him up and swallowed” Leah bluntly answered

Patty must have been taking a sip of a drink, because the blunt reply made her choke and gag as she gasped. Coughing, Patty asked “What the heck girl! Where did this side of you come from! Damn, I would have brought some more adventurous toys over if I knew! Did the one you fuck die in there too?”

“No I uh… kept him around” Leah replied

“Lucky little bug” Patty giggled “Ok, well Chica I’ll drop this stuff off and then see you tomorrow?”

“Sounds good Pat, thanks!” Leah beamed, excited at what Patty may have for her.

“Oh! Do you mind if I get some limes from your tree? I fancy a mojito tonight!” Patty chirped in

“Yeh of course Hun, you know what’s mine is yours! See ya later” Hanging up the phone, Leah sat down and started grading papers

 

Wednesday morning – Patty’s perspective

Driving over to Leah’s house, Patty was unable to stop giggling. Her and her friends enjoyed playing with shrinkies, but they only played drinking games and stuff before a night out, nothing more than toying and tormenting the little bugs.

Patty had never played with shrinkies with someone she ‘liked’ and had always had a crush on Leah, something Leah herself was made aware of when Patty tried to drunkenly kiss her at last year’s Christmas party. Leah had pushed Patty away, shocked, not realising at that time Patty had a thing for her and confused as the had a boyfriend. Patty apologised profusely and then broke down crying, telling Leah how her boyfriend of the time had been beating her, she lifted her top and showed Leah the bruises around her ribs and she told Leah that she was going to break up with him and was done with rotten men. Sobbing uncontrollably Leah had grabbed Patty and hugged her, calling the police who responded immediately by coming and seeing Patty, the bruises being all they needed to drive to the boyfriends house and arrest him on the spot. Leah spent the next few weeks helping Pat through the legal trials and police investigations, something Patty would forever be grateful for.

The prospect of Leah starting to use shrinkies for her own fun was something Patty was excited about, knowing from her own experience and that of her friends, that as someone cared less and less about the bugs lives, they also seemed to inadvertently care less for men in general… some sort of desensitising she thought.

Pulling up at Leah’s house, Patty hopped out of her car with a small zipped up backpack full of toys for Leah to try. Walking up the path to the front door Patty dropped the bag in the corner of the porch before turning and walking away, getting about halfway back to the car before stopping. Turning she looked at the door, pondering her next move before stepping slowly back to the foot of the porch. Looking around at the various plant pots on the step, Patty tried to remember which one Leah kept her key under ‘mint I think?’ Patty vaguely remembered, having walked Leah home one night after a night out and seeing her tip the pot to get the key. Carefully lifting the pot she smiled, seeing the small silver item catch the light, picking it up she replaced the pot and turned the key over in her hands.

 

Wednesday morning – Your perspective

After finishing an episode of The Witcher you suggested a kick around to the other guys who nodded in agreement. One by one you abseiled down the towel to the floor, the last one on top being Dave who shouted “GO LONG!” before running up and booting the soccer ball as hard as he could.

Watching the ball sail over your head and bounce towards the corridor leading to the front door, you didn’t bother moving a Cal had already started jogging after it. Dave quickly climbed down and stood next to you, watching Cal’s form in the distance still running after the ball “Damn, dinnae know my own power” chuckling.

Cal finally reached the ball just before the corridor bent to the right where the front door was, walking back and kicking it infront of him. He had just made it to back into the far end of the living room when you all heard a noise that made you freeze – a key inserting into the door lock

“Did she say she’d be home early?” Dave asked, concerned

“No… nothing to me… I don’t like this” worry creeping into your voice. Waving at Cal you shout “RUN! HIDE!” and grab Dave, pulling him towards the couch which you both hide under. The couch base isn’t low to the floor, there is about a 6 inch gap so you can stand comfortably as you watch Cal jogging to you.

The sound of footsteps echo down the hallway as the form of a tanned girl with damp dirty blonde hair enters the room, you can’t make out who it is, but you momentarily admire the rest of her body. Wearing a navy blue bikini top and bottom, with just a white sarong around her waist, and a pair of double strap Birkenstocks on her feet the girl is a sight to behold. Her thin figure is accentuated by the muscle toned arms, legs and abs, her hand and toenails painted bright pink, her olive skin showing someone who enjoys the beach life. Carrying two small backpacks, she pauses for a moment looking around before opening her mouth and saying to the empty house “Helloooo… anyone home?” You’re struck by two things instantly, terrifying you to your core. The first is the voice that you’ve heard recently at Leah’s school – it belongs to Patty, the second thing is what she said… Leah doesn’t know she has come here. Feeling sick, you look at Dave as the colour drains from your face.

Dave looks at you then over at Cal, shaking his head and mumbling “No, no, no, please”

Stepping forwards into the room Patty’s foot lands right next to Cal, missing only due to his quick thinking and throwing himself out of the way, the thick cork sole landing where he was moments ago. The brown leather straps with rose-gold coloured buckles hold the shoe to her foot as it lifts once more as she steps further into the room.

You turn to Dave “Ok this is bad, but look at her, she’s looking around she doesn’t know we’re here. Cal can hide and we will be fine… ok?”

Gulping deeply and nodding at you, you both retreat further below the couch as if that will make any difference, willing Cal to get to safety.

Cal meanwhile is still reeling from the close call he just had, standing and looking around for somewhere to hide whilst the giantess continues walking slowly into the living room. Looking towards the cupboard in the corner, Cal runs at it, hoping to get there before she turns around.

 

Wednesday morning – Patty’s perspective

Stepping through the door, Patty cups the used key in her palm stopping and suddenly remembering Leah said she had a friend staying with her. Deciding she’s come this far, she picks up the bag of toys and presses on, walking around the corner and down the corridor to Leah’s living room where she announces herself “Helloooo… anyone home?” waiting for a reply. When none presents itself she thinks ‘he must be at work or out’ and starts walking forwards, deciding to leave the bag on Leah’s kitchen island as a nice surprise when she gets home. Walking towards the kitchen she passes the coffee table on her left, seeing something that makes her stop mid-stride. With her legs apart in the half-step position she turns on the balls of her feet until she is looking down at the coffee table, seeing a small plate of crumbs, some shot glasses of water, and what looks like… “Que diablo é isso?” bending forwards she opens the pod and flips the lid off of the Tupperware, revealing the living quarters. Patty’s confused frown turns to glee as she realises what they are “Oh my… Chica what have you been up to?” as she started giggling, dropping the bag on the floor and brining her hands to her mouth. Forgetting she was holding the key, this fell and hit the edge of the table, banging loudly as it bounced off and shot across the room towards the corridor she had just entered from. Turning and stepping towards the key her peripheral vision caught movement by the edge of the room by the cupboard, gasping gently she stopped, looking straight at a little shrinky.

Swerving her legs dramatically outwards then forwards, she slowly and methodically skip-stepped towards the shrinky who had now pressed himself against the wall in fear, holding her hands behind her back she plastered a warm smile on her face to confuse her prey. Stepping forwards until she was standing right over him, she planted her feet shoulder width apart and rested her head on the wall, looking down at him as he looked up at her, shaking slightly.

Allowing the suspense to build she just started at him for a few seconds, eventually addressing him “So… you a pet or a toy or what?” widening her arms and pressing her palms to the wall.

The tiny man looked down from her towards what she assumed was the coffee table, before pushing off from the wall and sprinting to his left towards the cupboard in a last-ditch attempt to get to safety. Having anticipated this, Patty lifted her right foot and slammed the sandal down infront of him, the shock and blast of air making him stumble and fall forwards, faceplanting the side of Patty’s shoe hard.

Rolling onto his back and clutching his face, he looked up at Patty who spat at him “Why the fuck you try run? What’s the even point? You aren’t going to get anywhere idota” lifting her foot on it’s heel and twisting it until it hovers over his body, she brings it down on him and pins him between the rubber and the wooden floorboard “Maybe I just crunch you now? Make you paste? Yeh?” increasing the pressure slightly until she heard him yelp in pain.

Lifting her foot she twisted it back away and lowered it, addressing him in a stern voice “Now… if you done being rude, I want to talk to you… ok?”

Clutching his arm, the tiny looked up at her and nodded acceptance

“Ok erro, now I am going to take you to that table and you gonna explain some stuff to me, comprende?” she asks in a tone of voice that belayed the presence of a question.

Nodding once more the tiny spoke to her “Ok… can you pick me up?”

Annoyance flashing across her pretty face she replied “You want me to bend down there, and pick you up?” she asked in a disgusted tone “No… you climb in here and I walk over and sit down, then I will pick you up” pointing at her right foot as she raised her pink painted toes upwards, revealing to the tiny man the deep indents where her toes and foot have compressed the cork sole, moulding it to her feet. Anticipating his hesitation she kept her toes pointed up and stated “If you aren’t in there in 5 seconds then I smash you and talk to your body. 5… 4… 3… 2… Ah, better” she finished as he quickly stood and jumped onto the front of her Birkenstock, lying down across the indents of her toes with his head on the raised part between the large and second, calculating this would leave his face free to breathe. Resting her toes on him she walked to the couch, careful to keep the weight of the right foot on her heel only.

Reaching the couch she pulled her sarong off and dropped it to the floor.

 

Wednesday morning – Your perspective

Seeing the large white layer drop to the floor, your attention is now brought to the massive heels that are standing side by side before you, looking up you see the toned muscles in her calves contract as she bends to sit down, the impact making the couch creak above your head. Her left foot slips backwards out of the shoe, raising it vertically she curls her toes and rests them on the heel, her huge wrinkled arch facing towards you. Slowly the right foot also retreats from the strapped shoe, but this one you can see is already tensed, her toes scrunched down. With horror you realise why as the foot completely removes and tilts as her heel lifts, displaying her sole and the squashed form of Calum imprisoned within the crevice below her toes. Her foot quickly lifts up and you hear her voice (the sexy accent would normally be a turn on) “Ok come here little guy”.

 

Wednesday morning – Calum’s perspective

Feeling the weight of her toes on top of him, Calum was praying she didn’t trip or stumble on the 5-step journey to the couch as that would undoubtably result in his instant death. The first step was terrifying, as she lifted her foot and powered it forwards he found himself being thrown towards the back of the shoe, thankfully the ball of her foot met him and prevented him flying under her sole. Landing on her foot he felt the immense potential of the weight above him, her heel and outside edge of her foot took the brunt of her weight, but he could feel the entire shoe morphing slightly as the weight settled, all he could think about was how powerless he was and had to cooperate with her. The next few steps were just as terrifying, but he felt that at least for now, she wanted to keep him in one piece. Reaching her destination he felt the skin above him shift followed by the loud creaking of the couch, indicating she had sat down. Wondering when she was going to pick him up, he instead felt her toes drop onto him, his face as he planned wedged between her second and third toes as the rest continued wriggling and manoeuvring his body into position. Before he could even think about what was about to happen, her toes clamped hard around his body, gripping one of his legs and one arm, the digits wrapped around his torso and chest squeezing him until the air was pushed from his body. The worst part was one he didn’t anticipate, as her big toe gripped the top of his head her second toe had slipped between his shoulder and head, pushing it painfully to one side and simultaneously pressing into his throat, choking him. Feeling movement he prayed in his mind that she would release him before the lack of blood reaching his brain would kill him. As his vision began to darken he heard her voice “Ok come here little guy”, the pressure surrounding him retreating as she pinched his leg and pulled him from her toes grasp, hovering her hand over the table for a moment before releasing him.

He managed to avoid landing on his head, but smashed his back into the wooden surface hard enough to knock the wind from him. Gasping he rolled over sat up into a seated position, looking up at the South-American bombshell before him, her toned abs and flat stomach tempting him to gaze at them. Feeling it would be best not to ogle her, he looked up noticing the blank expression on her face as she stared at him.

“So…” she starts “who are you?” asking in a matter-of-fact voice

“My name’s Cal…” you start as she interrupts raising her hand

“I don’t care what you called yourself before you turned into a bug” she spat at him “I want to know why you are here”

“Errm, well, she took me in… she’s going to send me somewhere” Calum replied nervously, cautious to not reveal his friends presence until he understood her intentions

Knowing more than he did about Leah’s recent activities, Patty’s face flashed with a genuine smile, her pearly white teeth in contrast to her olive skin.

Seeing her smile warmly actually made Calum feel safer, thinking in his mind that she was smiling at the prospect of his safety in spite of the last few minutes he had spent with her conveying a very different story.

Staring at him with a fixed smile on her face, he felt like she was taking in everything about him, like a poker play preparing to face an opponent, trying to figure his tells, ticks, and what he was thinking.

Eventually she spoke to him “So are you the friend she spoke of? The one staying with her right now?” she asked, the same blank expression on her face.

Not seeing any benefit in lying, Calum replied honestly “Erm, nope, I don’t think I am” noticing her smile twitch slightly before returning to the same position

“Huh… so is he here now?” staring deeply into his eyes, barely even blinking

 Not wanting to inadvertently rat his friends out, Calum responded “No, he’s… he’s out right now, but I’m sure he will be back soon” hoping he was able to bluff her

“Hmpf” she sighed “Ok, so he is normal size then? Not small like you…” leaning forward slightly she placed her elbows on her knees and lowered her chin to her upturned palms

‘SHIT’ Calum thought, now unable to backtrack he had to just try and push the bluff “Yeh, of course… why do you ask?” throwing his arms out in some attempt at a ‘well-DUH!’ response

“Just asking” she shrugged “you see I have this protective feeling over her… she’s kind, and men… of any size… will try to take advantage of that” sighing deeply “are YOU one of those type of men?”

“No… I… I mean she’s looking after me, I swear!” Calum babbled

“So she knows you?” she started stroking her chin gently

“Yeh of course” trying to build a convincing tale “I’ve been here for weeks alright, I haven’t done anything wrong!” the desperate lie he told to try and make her feel like his saviour had known him long enough to have a connection with him

“That’s good” she nodded “because I despise shitty men who take advantage of nice girls like her. It makes me so angry… you understand right?”

Gulping and nodding, Calum tried not to shake.

“So… what’s her name?” she asked bluntly, sensing she had him cornered

Gasping, Calum tried desperately to recall any time her name may have been mentioned, ultimately unable to draw anything other than a blank. Opening then closing his mouth, he just stared at her and tried not to react.

Her grin spreading further, Patty looked down and shook her head as she laughed “So then… it’s just you and me here is it?” leaning closer her eyes flicking around his body, alert for any tell that might give him away

Pausing for a moment too long, Calum knew she had rumbled him as the neutral smile twisted up into a Cheshire cat grin “No… I mean yeh… it’s just us” one last attempt at throwing her off

“Hmm… because it looks like there’s room for at least 3 or 4 bugs in them pods” she gestured to the coffee table

Aware that the colour was draining from his face Calum tried mumbling out another lie but was cut off by her holding her huge palm up infront of him “Shut your lying little mouth” she spat with contempt. Sitting back into the couch she raised her feet and dropped them heavily on the edge of the table just over shoulder width apart, the impact making Calum jump.

Relaxing back into the cushions she looked at him, crossing her arms over eachother and biting the inside of her lip, contemplating how best to proceed. Sitting on the table infront of her, Calum waited as long as he could before breaking and trying to reason with her. Standing slowly he opened his arms in a peaceful gesture and was about to speak when she lifted her left foot and slammed it down close to him, the impact making him fall onto his backside. Her foot retreated to its resting position and she glared at him, daring him to try speaking again.

Eventually she spoke “You have done nothing but LIE to me since we started talking… I have no reason to believe anything you say. For all I know these sleeping pods are old and not even yours eh?” she shrugged “you could be a pest that broke in from outside”

Waving his arms Calum tried to talk her down “No, no that’s… that’s not –” her foot slammed down again cutting him off

“Shut… up…” she growled, standing and pacing around the living room for a minute before returning to the table, squatting down and leaning over, her face inches from him “Ok you pissed me off bug man, I should just crush you now!” she growled raising her fist and making Calum cower in fear “But… you haven’t given me what I want yet” lowering her hand she uncurled her fist and gently stroked Calum’s face with her index finger “I want to know where the other bugs are…” she said

Calum had enough at this point and snapped at her “Fuck you! Fine I lied but that’s because you’re freakin’ insane! The truth is that this lady has taken me in, and it’s just me here, so you can stop this bullshit!” hoping this was enough.

Her face freezing in a semi-shocked expression, she slowly stood, never breaking eye contact, until she was at full height and towered over him. Standing dead still but breathing deeply, she looked murderous.

Taking a deeper breath she closed her eyes and sat back down on the couch crossing her left leg over her right “you know its only like 11:20am right?” she started “Leah… yeh… her name is LEAH” she shouted at Calum “won’t be home for at least six hours… you have any idea what I can do to you in six hours? Huh? I am very… very good at fucking with you bugs” she shook her head “Honestly, after like… two hours you won’t even remember your own name I think”

Shaking slightly, Calum stood his ground “I’ve now told you the truth… why not call Leah and ask her” he reasoned

Contemplating his request for a minute, she eventually spoke “Fine… I call her and she tells me she doesn’t know you… you are done” she growled leaning forwards and flicking Calum hard in the chest knocking him over, before standing up and prowling around the coffee table. Bending over she pulls her phone from one of the two bags and swipes it unlocked, tapping across the screen and eventually raising the phone infront of her, hitting the call button and placing the phone on loudspeaker. Standing straight she towers once again over the tiny man, lifting her left foot and placing it slowly on the edge of the table, heel raised and pink toes wriggling as the phone continues ringing.

After a few rings a hurried voice on the other end answers “Hey hun, what’s up? Calum recognises Leah’s voice

“Hey Chica, just at yours and wanted to ask something” Patty slowly replied

“Yeh what is it? My class are about to return from break so gotta hustle!” Leah’s rapid response gave Calum hope that her was about to be saved

“You got any shrinkies at home?” Patty asked bluntly

There is a short pause on the other end of the phone before a reply “No, of course not… why?” Leah’s voice sounded concerned

“All good babe, enjoy class, I see you later maybe?” Patty replied

“Yep sounds good, gotta run!” Leah ends the call

 

Wednesday morning – Leah’s perspective

‘Why would Patty be asking that?’ Leah wondered as the class filed in quietly ‘maybe she found one in the garden and wanted to check if it’s mine? Ah well, no chance I’m letting her know I have some inside!’ looking up and greeting her class, she continued her lesson.

 

Wednesday morning – Calum’s perspective

The blood draining from his face, Calum’s heart started racing as he yelled up “No wait! She doesn’t know you’re inside! Just call her an…” he stops as she slowly raises her foot and glides it over him. His fight or flight instinct kicked in and he turned and sprinted across the table, not even thinking about where he was going to go when he reached the edge… maybe a fall off and quick death would be preferable to whatever she was planning.

Making it half a dozen steps the humongous foot slams into the table somewhere to his left, ignoring it as he kept running as fast as he could until something knocked his legs out from under him, causing him to fall and smack his head on the table hard enough to see stars. Rolling onto his back he found himself looking straight up into her rage filled eyes, having placed her foot on the table to stabilise herself and allow her to lean over him. Out of luck and out of ideas, Calum just stared at her as she stared back for what felt like forever until her right hand reached down and grabbed him, rolling him into her fist and raising him to eye level as she stood.

Glaring at him trapped in her fist she spat at him “You lying… little… fuck!” before dropping her fist to her side and storming off towards the kitchen, the sudden movement giving Calum a feeling of vertigo and almost vomiting, completely disoriented and unsure of his surroundings. Hearing a cupboard open then slam shut Calum is suddenly weightless for a moment, released from her grasp, a brief moment of freedom before he lands in a coffee mug, cracking his head into the bottom and losing consciousness.

 

Wednesday morning – Patty’s perspective

Opening the cupboard in Leah’s kitchen where she kept her cups, Patty grabbed a large coffee mug before slamming the door closed, placing the mug on the countertop and letting go of the lying bug above the opening. Momentarily concerned about the surprisingly large noise he made when he made impact, she was worried she’d killed him without getting what she needed from him. Leaning down she pressed her ear to the opening and after a moment could hear his breathing, leaning up she sighed “Phew, that would have sucked” before leaning down low over the mug and speaking to his unconscious form “You have no idea what you’re in for” standing and opening cupboard doors, draws and the freezer she collected various items from the kitchen and took them to the coffee table.

 

Wednesday morning – Your perspective

Hearing the phone conversation Patty had with Leah and watching Patty’s bare feet stomp angrily towards the kitchen, Dave grabbed you by the shoulders and shook “What the hell! Why would she say that!?”

“I don’t know! Fuck! I mean… she mustn’t know Patty is inside… she knows that she’s dangerous there’s no way she would have let her in here by herself! She must know where a spare key is or something” you reply

Releasing you, Dave puts his head in his hands “Fuck… what do we do?”

“There’s nothing we can do… we just have to stay hidden” you sigh

Dave stumbles back and sits down, holding his head “We were so close”

Sitting next to him you put your hand on his shoulder “I know… I’m so sorry” looking up as you see the pink toenails leading the tanned feet return to the room, her stomping continuing until she reached the coffee table and dropped some items on it before returning to the kitchen. Hearing various things opening and slamming you try not to think about what is about to happen, wishing you were at least further away.

After a few return trips you see Patty reach down and grab one of the bags, raising it above your line of sight as she stepped around the table, sitting down and planting her feet against the floor, her ankles close enough you could reach out and touch them. Her feet were pretty toned and a bit wider across the ball, something that comes from being a sporty person and on your feet a lot, you vaguely remember Leah once talking about a colleague of hers that was a surfer, the body type and features now fitting into place. Snapping sense into yourself you grab Dave and retreat further under cover.

Hearing her grumble from above “Hmpf where is it? Don’t tell me I forg… Ah!” wondering what she was talking about as she moved around, working at something on the coffee table, muttering to herself constantly “Ok… you go here… you go here! Perfect!”

 

Wednesday afternoon – Calum’s perspective

Regaining consciousness Calum lay still for a moment, his head pounding as he struggled to recall what put him in this position. Opening his eyes his memories came flooding back as he found himself lying on his back, staring straight up at the crossed over soles of the giantess who had captured him, figuring he was on the coffee table and she must have her feet resting on the edge. Clearly unaware that he had woken up, he could see past the outside edge of her foot that she was on her phone and thinking this was his chance to escape he tried sitting up, feeling resistance against his body. Looking down, his small glimmer of hope turned to utter despair realising he was lying spread eagle and completely naked on a small black board with his arms and legs secured in place by thin woven bindings, pulled into opposing corners and leaving him trapped, with something resting gently against his throat. Straining against the bindings and hoping for some sort of give in them, his struggles instead alerted her to his regained conscious state, her feet lifting from the table and dropping to the floor whilst she sat upright looking down at him, a sinister smile spreading slowly across her face.

“So… how do you like this?” she asked him “I made it myself you know… it helps in situations like this” she explained as she ran her finger around the outside of the board “situations where I need you to co-operate” leaning over him she continued “Look around… what you think?” nodding at the array of items around the table.

Turning his head, Calum had no idea what was going on, seeing a large china bowl, a red candle, a cloth, cling film, a bottle of water, a glass bowl full of large ice cubes and finally the most chilling item a long slender knife. Gulping deeply he looked back at her and started yelling “Please, you’re mistaken! This is a huge misunderstanding!”.

Shaking her head, the goddess leant forwards and gripped the item by his throat, lifting it and revealing a miniature ball gag, attached to some string that kept it pulled firmly back towards the board.

“No! No, no no plea-HMPF” Calum tried to beg but she carelessly pulled the gag over his mouth and released it, the tension in the string pulling it back into his mouth and gagging him.

“Oh shush little toy… save your energy” lifting a lighter and flicking it on she proceeded to light the candle, dropping the lighter to the side and looking down at him, pausing for a moment as she inspected him.

“Ok erro…” she softly spoke to him as her hand reached into the glass bowl and retrieved a large ice cube “I know for a fact that you’re not alone… no shrinkie goes that far into someone’s house without backup, comprende?” lifting the cube and inspecting it, rotating it before her eyes. Looking down once more “So…” lowering the cube and pressing it into his left arm “… tell me where they are and this can stop”

Grunting in discomfort at the large block of ice covering most of his arm, Calum refused to look at her, breathing in ragged gasps of air through his nose

Holding the ice cube against him for a minute and watching him squirm in discomfort, she eventually removed it and dropped it back in the bowl, sighing as she did so. Lifting the candle she brought it above him and growled “you bugs never learn” tilting the candle and dripping the hot red wax onto his semi-frozen arm, the sudden change in temperature burning him and causing him to scream in agony, the gag muffling most of the noise.

Giggling at his plight, she allowed a few drops to land on him before retracting the candle and placing it above his head “Anything to say?” she asked in a mock pouty voice “I hope not… I just starting” not even waiting for him to respond she picked up a new ice cube and brought it to his left leg, repeating the process of frigid ice followed by liquid hot wax until she had covered all four limbs.

Sobbing uncontrollably Calum still refused to capitulate to her commands, accepting his fate in order to save his friends, something the giantess hadn’t overly banked on, speaking to him for the first time in the past 10 minutes “Hmm… interesting… either you’re being honest or you really don’t want to rat out your friends” she reached up and scratched her chin “Well I know already now you’re a good liar, so I think we continue, no?” not waiting for an answer she lifted another block of ice, this time holding it above his immobilised form in her right hand. Thinking for a moment, she brought her left hand forward and gently lifted his flaccid shaft from between his legs and pinned it roughly to his stomach, rubbing gently until it turned hard “obrigada… thanks” she smiled as she brought the cube down, moving her finger at the last second and mashing the ice into his hard member bringing a new wave of pained moans. Grinding the cube into him for a minute she discarded it with a flick of her wrist, slowly lifting the candle above him once more and dangling it above his crotch, sloshing it left and right to rain droplets of wax down on either side of him, all Calum could do was scream into the gag as he waited for one to land on his member.

“Oh god shut up!” she complained, dropping the candle and blowing it out “I don’t want to break that part of you yet… its still early” her nails painfully scratching at the wax that had moulded to his arms and legs, his yelps making her grin “aww poor baby” she pouted pulling the gag from his mouth and dropping it back around his throat “too much?”. Repositioning herself on the couch she leant forwards and grasped the bottle of water, twisting the cap off and drinking deeply before placing it down with the lid still off. Picking up the board that he was attached to she inspected the raw red skin for a bit before using her left hand to grab the large china bowl, dragging it towards her, lowering the board until it was horizontal above the bowl. Unsure of what was happening he barely had time to react before the picked up the cloth and dropped it over his face, the last thing he could make out were her words “maybe take a breath” before he felt water engulfing the cloth and trying to work its way into his nose and mouth.

Chocking and gagging, he tried shaking his head to find freedom, only to find more water blocking his attempts. Just as he thought he was going to drown, the cloth was ripped form his face allowing him to cough the water out, choking as he did so. Looking up at the smiling face above him he saw the water bottle in her hand still about three quarters full, continuing to cough up water he barely had time to take a breath before she dropped the cloth back over his face and repeated the process for even longer this time. Thrashing his arms against the bindings as he choked on the flood of liquid, the cloth was once again ripped from him revealing her tanned face hovering low over his own. Thinking she was going to ask him a question he tried to prepare himself but instead witnessed her bring the cloth back and gently lower it onto his face, allowing him to take a deep breath this time. Holding his breath he began to worry as the water had not started, eventually having to breathe out this is when she started pouring again, instantly filling his mouth with water making him choke and thrash uncontrollably.  He lost count of how many times this repeated, each time varying slightly, keeping him off guard not knowing what exactly would happen, knowing it would only come to an end when the water bottle had been drained.

The cloth once more being pulled from his face he didn’t have the strength to even look at her, dreading another round might be the end of him, just lying there heaving water up and coughing, his lungs burning. Lying there long enough to feel the cold, he started shivering, nearly mentally broken still attached to the board which she gently lowered to the table.

Leaning over him the Brazilian turned to a soft voice as she used her left forefinger to rub his face and shoulder “Shhhhh… it’s ok friend… you can tell me everything now… I’ll make it stop” expecting him to break to her will.

Mustering one final ounce of willpower he looked up at her and spat “Fuck… you…” before dropping his head back and teetering on the edge of consciousness.

Seemingly unfazed and maybe a little excited by his response, she leant forwards and plucked up the board, slowly untying his limbs and allowing him to fall to the table. Reaching over his head she grabbed the roll of cling film and pulled out a long length, ripping it off and placing it carefully beside her on the couch before leaning forwards and grabbing his near limp form in her let hand. Bringing him to her lips she whispered to him “I was really… really hoping you’d say that” pulling him away and winking at him. Watching her settle back on the couch he noticed her lift her right foot and place it on her left thigh, scrunching and flexing her toes, using her right hand to rub away any dirt or dust. Bringing his body towards the sole she held him for a moment before pushing is body into her arch and his head leaning against the base of her ball, pinning him in place with the thumb of her left hand. His face initially forced into the wrinkled sole, he managed to turn his head to his right enabling him to breathe again, staring up at her face that was now plastered with a huge smile. Reaching over to the couch he heard the rustle of the cling film, clueless about what she had planned next, frankly just wanting it all to end. Suddenly her thumb applied heavy pressure on his back, forcing his body deep into her sole, compressing his lower back and threatening to snap his spine causing him to moan in agony, unable to even muster a full scream.  The pressure released leaving him stuck to her arch, realising she wasn’t even holding him with her thumb anymore, simply the recent pressure and sticky surface holding him in place.

This freedom was short lived as he felt the cling film press against his back and realised with horror that she was wrapping it around and around her foot, until he was completely cocooned against her in several airtight layers and barely able to move, managing only small struggles. Panting deeply as he tried thrashing against her, he was quickly struck by how breathless he felt, realising he had no way of getting more air other than the small pockets that surrounded his head and body. Feeling her body shift, he finally screamed in fear as he saw the outline of a knife approach his face through the cling film, stopping momentarily as it made contact before twisting and pushing its way through, stopping just before stabbing his face. As the knife retreated it left a small hole through which he found he was able to suck in some air, preventing him from asphyxiating in the plastic cocoon holding him pinned to her foot. Feeling her poke a similar hole behind him, he found he could obtain some limited fresh air.

 

Wednesday morning – Patty’s perspective

Sitting back and giggling at her handiwork “Hey bug boy, this is one of my favourites” she beamed at him, his face forced sideways looking through the plastic layers towards her gleeful expression. Leaning back and splaying her arms out over the top of the couch she explained to him “You see this is uncomfortable, yes? That’s nothing… it’s going to hotter and hotter in there… the humidity as my foot sweats will be horrible! Now, I don’t have smelly feet, but the moisture is going to cling to you and try to smother you out! The holes will let you breathe, but it’s going to be hard” she wriggled her shoulders happily “and the best part, I can just sit back and…” reaching over she grabbed the TV control “… watch TV… let me know when you’re ready to talk” uncrossing her leg she dropped her foot onto the coffee table, scrunching and flexing her toes as she turned on some random TV show as she started a timer on her phone.

 

Wednesday morning – Calum’s perspective

Feeling the deep thud as her heel made contact with the table, Calum doubted her words, convinced she was bluffing ‘how could this be the worst thing?’ he thought ‘she’s trying to get in my head – I just have to stay here and hold on’.

Unfortunately, Calum soon realised he was wrong. Whilst his own sweat was spreading around his back and legs where his skin was compressed by the cling film, her foot was also beginning to perspire and her sweat pool around the front of his body, limbs, and around his head and left side of his face which was stuck against her skin. The first thing that got to him was the itching, the constant feel of salty water against every inch of him was irritating him, and unable to move and scratch it he had to try to ignore the discomfort. Her periodic flexing and scrunching of her toes didn’t help either, swishing the building up fluid around his body.

Soon after, he noticed the heat which first started as just above body temperature, soon turning into an oppressive oven, raising his own internal temperature to uncomfortable levels leaving him breathing rapidly to try and help cool himself. The added heat was also increasing the sweat that was pooling around him, the small trickles that ran down his body began pooling around him as the fluid filled the air spaces around his legs. Trying to think about how long he had been like this, he realised he had lost all track of time, leaving him disoriented, the heat and humidity feeling like he had been abandoned in a rainforest.

As time passed the sweat continued to rise, now as high as his stomach. He was also subjected to his hair being matted with condensation and beginning to drop small drips of their mixed sweat down his face, stinging his eyes and working its way into his mouth. Having been sweating profusely for an unknown period of time, his body began to panic despite his mind willing him to stay calm, resulting in involuntary spasms as the levels of sweat continued to rise in the limited space between her foot, his body, and the plastic cocoon.

Unaware of how much time had passed, Calum felt his spirit finally break… it was either the lack of significant oxygen, the constant presence of sweat dripping down his head across his face and dripping down his face into his mouth causing him to gag, the oppressive heat, or the complete loss of a sense of time… whatever it was, he was done. Trying to tap against her sole with his pinned arms she eventually registered his movements and brought her foot back over her thigh, looking at him for a moment before dropping her foot back to the table and ignoring him

 

Wednesday afternoon – Patty’s perspective

Feeling his struggles change from a writhing to an attempt at tapping, Patty brought her foot up to her thigh, leaning down and studying him, seeing the pooled sweat around his body and desperate look on his face. Deciding to torment him further she simply leant back and returned her foot to the same position, grabbing her phone and checking the timer she had started ‘Hmm 23 minutes 48 second’ she thought, impressed he outlasted most of her victims ‘he was rude to me though… let’s give it a solid half hour’ returning to the TV.

 

Wednesday afternoon – Calum’s perspective

Completely broken, Calum went into a catatonic state, not registering the heat, lack of oxygen, or discomfort he was in… he was quite simply done. Phasing in and out of lucidity he was vaguely aware of the feeling of his body moving, thinking he could see his tormentor’s face through the plastic, words he vaguely understood as a direction to tell her where his friends were. Unable to comprehend the ramifications of his actions he mumbled “nd’er cowch”.

 

Wednesday afternoon – Patty’s perspective

Realising he had attempted to use words, Patty leaned closer and turned her head pressing her ear to the plastic around her foot, demonstrating her enhanced flexibility. Unable to understand what he was saying she spoke to him “Ok… good… you’re so good! Now talk slow and loud” hearing the muffled words that returned to her, her face lighting up as she heard them, the realisation of the location of her new prey almost making her laugh.

 

Wednesday afternoon – Your perspective

Hearing Patty’s excited voice you are instantly overcome with worry, grabbing Dave by the arm and yanking him upright “We have to move, now!”

Dave resists “He won’t rat on us mate!”

“Dave I’m sorry, but she’s been torturing him in ways we don’t even know for ages now” you start “It isn’t his fault but everyone has a break point, if she’s found his we have to go”

Twisting his arm from your grip, Dave shoves you away “Oh and what dae you know about it lad? You have it pretty good here… I don’t think you’re one of us at all now…”

About to try and reason with Dave, you’re attention is grabbed by movement at the front of the couch – Patty has lowered her right hand towards the floor holding a lighter in her grip. Seeing your confused reaction, Dave turns and sees the same thing, freezing for a moment neither of you move.

Her wrist moving with lightning speed she launches the lighter under the couch in your general direction, missing you by a decent margin the action still shocks you both, the shock replaced by complete fear as you hear her voice “Hope I didn’t hit you! Come out here please”

Looking at eachother for a moment you shake your head at Dave “We can’t… she’ll kill us”

Shaking his head and sighing deeply Dave replies “She knows were here… you were right she broke him… there’s nowhere to go”

“We can try splitting up and running for it!” you try

“Oh aye? Where lad? It’s a big place and we have but wee legs” looking down “might aswell try and make it easy on ourselves” as he started walking towards her

“Wait!” you grab Dave’s arm “there is no ‘easy’ you don’t understand, even Leah thinks she’s nuts… we step out there and we are done!” you exclaim, panicking.

“Argh… fine what dae ya propose?”

“Simple, you run out that way towards the kitchen” you point “and I run that way towards the stairs, I’ll try getting upstairs… one of us might make it” you offer

“Tae hell with it… poor Cal’s probably dead already, let’s go” nodding at you he raises his hand which you take, shaking warmly

“Good luck” you say

“You too lad” Dave replies

Turning and about to run, you hear Patty’s voice again “You know I really aren’t the patient type of girl… if you don’t come out soon your friend will suffer more, right now you can still save him”

Watching Dave hesitate, you urged him on, feeling he was about to commit when a huge – BANG – shocked you both. Looking towards the front of the couch you could see Patty’s left foot now planted firmly on the ground, and to your horror her right foot slowly lowered, entering your field of view. You could see her toes lower first, the skin bright red, wondering why they looked so hot your question was soon answered as the cling film wrapped ball of her foot entered your view. This was soon followed by the rest of her foot lowering, revealing Calum’s still form against her arch, buried under several layers of plastic, a clear build up of sweat around him – at this point you were sure he was dead. Pointing her toes straight down she gave you an unimpeded view of his plight before scrunching and splaying her toes hard, the movement revealing Calum was still alive as he screamed and choked.

Dave faltered, looking at his friend and placing his hands on his head. About to convince him to continue with the plan Patty’s voice interceded “Come out now and I’ll end his suffering, I promise” as she lowered her toes to the floor. At this point even you were ready to hand yourself over to her just to have her either release him or put him out of his misery, still not convinced complying would change anything.

Clearly frustrated you head her let out a loud sigh followed by “Ok then, I guess you don’t care about him” beginning to lower her heel to the floor you gasped, hearing pained sobs coming from Calum, both of you took steps forward before stopping, praying she wouldn’t do anything worse.

Letting her foot flatten out on the floor you saw it flex and twitch as she found a comfortable spot, holding it here allowing the gap between the ground and her arch to not crush Calum, his muffled cries still emanating. Pausing in this spot you looked at Dave and signalled for him to stay put.

 

Wednesday afternoon – Patty’s perspective

‘Why they no come out?’ she thought to herself, certain the cries from their friend trapped between the floor and her foot would flush them out ‘ok let’s see them deal with this’

 

Wednesday afternoon – Your perspective

Hearing the floor creak slightly, you looked outwards and saw Patty’s left foot start to rise as her right started compressing into the hard floor, fresh cries of agony mixed with choking coughs emerging from Calum. Thinking it couldn’t get any worse for him she started grinding her heel and ball back and forth in opposite directions, grinding his body into the ground. Seeing the built-up pools of sweat squirt out from the clingfilm in multiple directions you realised how much pressure she was putting him under, wondering if his body was even able to take that level of punishment. His screams turning to low moans and gargles you snapped, running forwards and into the open, looking up and waving, shouting at her to stop.

She looked down at you calmly as Dave joined you, still grinding Calum mercilessly into the ground, clearly expecting more to follow.

Shouting at her “It’s just us! I swear we are all there is! Please stop!”

She ground Calum a few more times as she contemplated your request, finally nodding and relinquishing the pressure. Lowering her hand to the floor you both voluntarily stepped on, whisked up and dumped roughly on the table, she leant forwards over the pair of you her green eyes inspecting you.

“So you were under me the whole time? Damn serves me right for not checking” she complained

“Look we came out willingly, please let him go” you begged her, noticing her foot was still in contact with the floor.

Her eyes narrowed as she studied you for a moment, before finally lifting her right foot and dumping it sideways on the table next to you both. Leaning forwards she picked up a knife and sliced carefully around his body before dropping the knife and sitting back. Wasting no time you both ran forwards and started yanking the film away until you were able to pull his body from her foot. Drenched in sweat and coughing he curled up into a ball infront of you, shivering.

Looking up at Patty you started “Listen, I’m the friend Leah has staying with her, ok! Stop this!”

Rage flashed over her face as she leant forwards again “You lie!”

“What… no… no I don’t!” you stagger out, shocked by her blatant disregard for your statement

“Yeh you do!” she shouted “this pathetic bug confirmed it… her friend is out, you full of shit!”

“No… I swear tha-OUCH” you screamed as her right hand shot out and grabbed you around the waist, her grip crushing your torso as she lifted you to her face.

Looking into your eyes for a moment she said calmly “I guess you bugs never learn, huh? Lies do not work… they only cause suffering” leaning forwards she grabbed Calum with her left hand and stuffed his head and shoulders into the crevice under the toes of her right foot, his head poking up between the big and 2nd digits as her toes curled down around his shoulders. “Now I did say I would end his suffering… did I not?” she asked you as she began squeezing her toes downwards, the pressure quickly building around his head and shoulders, silencing his screams as his face began turning purple. You began begging for her to stop as Dave jumps forwards trying to pry her toes apart.

Dave joins yelling at her to stop but with a final grunt she scrunched her face and toes in tandem crushing Calum’s head with a loud – CRACK – quickly splaying the digits and letting his body fall to the table, blood spraying onto Dave who let out a yell of rage and ran at her foot, punching it as hard as he could. His efforts only making her giggle before she leant in and flicked him in the head, his body flying sideways to the ground and lying still. Turning her gaze to you she growled “So you know her, huh? How well?”

Snapping you shouted “Very well! We’ve known eachother for years alright you nutjob!”

 Her mouth twitched involuntarily into a scowl for a moment before returning to a neutral expression “Uh-huh…” she chewed the inside of her cheek “it’s just funny… she never mention a tiny she knew to me before”

“Are you surprised?” You reply throwing your arms out to your sides “You hate shrinkies, you go out of your way to kill any you see! You genuinely think she would tell you if she had one living with her?”

“Oh come on! There’s no way she wouldn’t tell me that… she’s my best friend” Patty’s face twisted in denial.

Snapping and going all out you blurt without thinking “We’ve had sex! I’ve been inside her you fucking psycho! That’s how well I know her! We had sex last night, and not forced or anything, we did it together because we... well I… look its complicated…” you rambled on.

Patty’s face froze in shock for a moment before a scowl appeared “She told me that her friend staying with her was here because he is her best friends boyfriend, and they were having troubles”

“Well I…” you started as she interrupted

“ENOUGH” she yelled “You’re done! The bug I just squished said her friend wasn’t a shrinkie, plus Leah wouldn’t fuck her friends boyfriend, so that’s two lies in one!” her face was a mask of rage now “if you had been inside her and she no complain then that would mean that you like… violated her… you violate my friend without her knowing?” she yelled

“Viol… wait, what!?” you garbled out, shocked at the way she took your outburst “No… I mean tha…” she interrupted you again.

“SHUT UP!” a tear forming in her left eye “what you do to my friend?” she growled.

Sensing you shouldn’t go into detail you went silent, watching the tear well up in her eye before popping out and streaming down her cheek.

Looking to the ground she started “You want to be inside someone… I can cure that…” looking up and gripping you tight enough you felt your body would pop, opening your mouth but unable to scream, the pressure kept up until you passed out.

Chapter 18 – Into the Fire by Mamamoo

Chapter 18 – Into the Fire

Waking up with a gasp you flailed around to get your bearings feeling your leg hitting something, sitting up you look down and see Calum’s lifeless body along with Dave’s now naked unconscious form next to it, wrapped tightly in string, preventing him from moving when he comes too. Feeling a strange weight on your own arms and legs you look down, seeing first you are also naked, and then that thick black bindings the width of your arm are attached to all four of your limbs, the length of the bindings splayed tangled around you.

“Ah… finally back” you hear from behind you, twisting your back you gaze up and see Patty sitting on the couch, still wearing her bikini top she stands up slowly, revealing that her bikini bottom is missing, exposing her womanhood to you as she steps her legs apart slightly, the small tight lips drawing your gaze for a moment before you snap your eyes back down, not wanting to infuriate her.

“Is ok… look up” she commanded, and you slowly responded, looking up her toned thighs, over her pretty womanhood, up her toned abs and moderate breasts until you reach her face, her piercing green eyes glaring down upon you “Finally you do what you told”

“Listen to me please” you beg “it’s not too late to stop this, Leah won’t be mad” you hope to reach some common ground.

Your words apparently didn’t have the desired effect as you notice her lips pinch tight as her nostrils flare “Enough… you come with me now” reaching down she grips opposite sides of the thick ropes holding your arms and legs.

As she lifts, the entire bundle of material unwinds and pulls your arms together above your head and your legs down away from you, the thick strings bending upwards leaving you suspended low. The ropes leading from your arms and legs meet up with a larger loop of the material above you, forming a huge halo shape, leaving you confused as to what this was. As she lifted higher you feel the strain on your limbs you try again, shouting “Listen to me please, this is a big mistake!”

Patty shakes the ropes which fling your body around, putting more strain on your joints and causing you to yelp in pain before lifting you in line with her face “You say you be inside my friend… I think you lie… by the time we done, you never want to be inside anyone I promise you that!” she growled

Terrified by the implications of her words you watch her face retreat from your view as she lowers you down the front of her body, past the features you were previously admiring until you reach the floor and land in between her wide feet, her grasping toes wriggling against the hard floor. Slowly she lifts her left leg over the halo shape binding to your right and steps down within the ring, repeating this on the other side and begins slowly lifting you upwards. With horror you realise what is happening, she has turned you into a makeshift G-string “Wait please stop!” you yell up, her only response a giggle.

Thrashing against your bindings you’re powerless to stop your ascent as you approach her crotch slowly but steadily, Patty taking her time to add to your fear and her excitement. Eventually the ring above you slips over her hips and you find yourself mashed into her, your face at the top of her lips and your feet pulled under into the lower crevice of her toned bum cheeks. Giving her makeshift garment one last tug upwards your body is pulled tight against her, part of your chest and thighs slipping into her lips which pulse expectantly at your touch, your face momentarily plastering against them.

Pulling your head back you gasp air, looking up you can see past her flat belly to the underside of her boobs as she leans forward.

Looking down at you with a large grin on her face “Get comfy bug” she directs you “It’s a short drive home, but you might get a bit squished” giggling as she bends further forward grabbing Dave and leaving a note and her tools of torture next to Calum’s body. Picking up her sarong she wraps it around her waist and grabs one of the two bags. Stepping forwards her thighs immediately grind against eachother and force you into her lips, feeling your body press hard in between them as your limbs are pulled apart and strained. You try to scream but find every step your face is smashed into the space just below her clit. The walk to her car was surely couldn’t be long, but this torture already felt unbearable, you could only hope once she sat down the force and pain would subside.

Feeling the steady grinding stop, you realise she must have reached her car, soon after hearing the – beep – of it unlocking and a further step as she pulls the door open. Her thighs briefly separate as she steps into the car, dropping hard onto the seat forcing her cheeks together and squashing your legs between them causing you to yell in pain.

“Aww… bug man no happy?” you hear her mock sympathetic voice as her finger rubs you on the back “this is just foreplay to me… you wait” starting the car she begins the drive home.

The additional strain on the material from her being in a seated position pulls you further into her, your face rising and smashing into her clit all you can do is turn your head sideways and sob, praying she would listen to reason.

“Yeh bug… cry, I love it when you cry” her deep rumbling voice growls down at you

Feeling ticking across your body you realise her vagina has started turning wet, the moisture causing your skin to tingle. She’s clearly aroused at your imperilled state, her body responding to her emotions accordingly. Trying to wriggle yourself free all you manage to do is make her gasp as she feels your tiny body rubbing against her lips and clit.

 

Wednesday afternoon – Patty’s perspective

“Yeh bug… cry, I love it when you cry” Patty spoke down to the tiny man trapped against her ‘fuck this toy is good, worth the money’ she thought to herself as she turned the car on and began the drive home.

Feeling herself begin to moisten, she smiled thinking about what fun she was going to have with her two new toys, addressing you “You know, I have this channel where I do things to tiny men. I have a lot of fans… I think your little friend will make me some money” pausing for a moment and nodding “You I keep just for me I think” pulling up to a set of traffic lights.

Feeling uncomfortable she unconsciously pushed down on the arm rests of the door and central console with her palms, raising her bum from the seat as she repositioned before dropping down, the impact crushing you between the seat and her body and making you scream.

“Oops, sorry, forgot!” she giggled. Her complete dominance over you was turning her on, feeling herself get wet she idly lowered her hand and rubbed your back, softly at first but soon pushing harder and mashing you into herself “Ahh you feel so good there bug” she whispered, leaning her head back and closing her eyes. Her thumb and forefinger grip your head and turn it so its facing directly at her soft clit before pressing you into it, rubbing your face around as it she gasps, feeling it harden and swell in response to your touch “Yeh… that’s right… I wanna” – BEEEEP BEEEP – her eyes snap open, realising the light has turned green and the car behind her angrily tooted their horn. Raising her hand in apology she pressed her foot down on the gas pedal and took off. Still breathing deeply she felt her womanhood tingling as it turned fully wet, her clit poking her tiny prisoner in his face and eliciting struggles, serving to excite her further “I gotta be careful!”

Reaching home without further incident she grabbed her belongings and stepped out of the car, walking towards her small house off the main road. This time instead of feeling your body drily grinding against her and between her thighs, she felt her juices lubricate you, covering your body as she stepped forwards. Enjoying the sensation of your body slipping and sliding along the length of her pussy she began feeling tingles shoot up her body, stopping for a moment and grasping the fence, steadying herself before moving on.

Stepping inside her home she closed the door behind her and walked immediately upstairs to her bedroom, putting her phone on charge and dropping it to the bed. Turning on her heel she left the room and proceeded to the smaller spare bedroom opposite, dropping her bag to the floor she stood infront of her computer desk. Looking around at the multiple cameras set up around the desk and room she smiled and bit her lower lip, excited about what was about to happen “Time to make bank!” reaching down and slapping you hard in the back making you scream once more, your fresh squirms making her shudder “Uh uh… time for that later… now is time for your friend to be in the spotlight”.

Powering up her computer she returned to her bedroom and slowly pulled her makeshift underwear down over her hips, letting go and giggling as you stayed stuck in place, the grip of her outer lips and the stickiness of her juices keeping you stuck to her “Aww you want to stay? Too bad… maybe later” gripping you by the arms she pulls you away from her until your body pops free, dangling in her hand gasping. Laughing at you she says “Ok so, I be back soon, for now you stay here and be good boy” unwrapping your limbs from the ropes and dropping you roughly onto the bed, crouching down she reaches under the bed and pulls out a small cage, the kind made to keep hamsters. Bringing it up to the bed next to you she opens the gate, grabbing you and shoving you in before locking it once more, grinning at you she stands “Now no perving while I get changed”.

 

Wednesday afternoon – Your perspective

Watching Patty untie her sarong and unclip her bikini top, dropping both to the floor as she walks to her cupboard you’re struck by how incredibly in shape she is, the sporty lifestyle shown off by her tight and sinewed muscular limbs, her rear end toned to perfection, wobbling slightly as she walks. At your normal size you would think that was incredibly sexy, however at your current stature she was more an apex predator prepared to snuff you out in a moment for her own pleasure. Gulping at the thought of what she had planned for you, you could only hope Leah would come home and put two and two together fast enough.

Reaching her cupboard patty bends over, showcasing her toned behind for you and pulls out a cardboard box, opening the lid she pulls out a matching set of leather panties and bra connected with various straps and buckles to form an intricate pattern which she dons, the tight leather moulding across her skin. Squatting infront of the box she reached in again and rolled arm length fishnet gloves over her hands up to her forearms, under any other circumstances you would be incredibly turned on, but given your current predicament you feel instead a sense of foreboding. Once more reaching in she fishes out one final item which she pulls over her face before standing and turning to face you, making you gasp. Walking towards you she stands over you and glares at you through the eye holes of an ornate cat mask that covers her upper face, mainly black but with gold and silver intricate details your mind goes into pure panic realising you’ve seen her before online. Without saying a word she turns and steps from the room, closing the door behind you.

“Holy shit” you gasp “it’s her…” realising that some of the material you had previously found online you convinced yourself was CGI, were infact real people being tortured, mutilated and killed by her.

Looking around you see evidence of previous occupants, things such as scratches on the plastic lower walls to mark days past, to small pools of dried blood. Realising how exhausted you are you step to a small rag in the corner and lie down on it, falling into a deep troubled sleep, powerless to help Dave.

 

Wednesday afternoon – Patty’s perspective

Returning to her second room Patty saw her computer was live, and that her new toy was awake and wriggling on the desk against his bindings “Oh goody, purrrrr-fect timing” Patty giggled to herself.

Standing over Dave she reached down and gripped him around the waist, lifting him from infront of her crotch slowly upwards until her was in line with her eyes. Dave’s eyes met hers and he froze, looking her up and down clearly torn in two minds about whether to be turned on or terrified.

Unwrapping his bindings “Like what you see bug?” she whispered “I know I might come across as scary, but I promise I don’t bite” she paused as she tilted her head and bit the inside of her cheek “well… only if my fans want me to, I guess” smiling cruelly at him.

“Listen ya crazy bint” Dave began making her giggle “we are guests of ye friend, ya cannae do this!” he pleaded with her

“Aww… the lies just don’t stop with you lot huh?” hearing a beep come from her computer with a 3-minute timer pop up in large font across her screen “Oh it’s nearly show time!”

Stepping forwards she grabbed what looked like a small crucifix and laid it down on the desk prompting panicked squirms from Dave “Shhhhh” she shushed him “is ok, no nails” placing his body on it and quickly wrapping his limbs up with bindings, leaving him in a cross shape with arms outstretched and legs together. Opening a draw she pulled out a few items he couldn’t see, giggling at how much people got a kick out of the outfits. The first one she brought up was a pair of fake mouse ears made of sugar paper and attached to a red jelly string which she put on his head and tied around his chin and around his neck to secure. Second was the fake tail, this was a thick black liquorice sting which she wrapped around his hips and through his legs before tying it on to keep it stuck there. Smiling she picked up her captured mouse and placed the crucifix into a holder on the side of her desk to her right, facing her screen upright with a camera on the same side. Checking the feeds on her screen she was happy to note all cameras across the room and under the desk were active with 30 seconds to spare.

Navigating her mouse to one of the small feeds she double clicked it which blew it up across the centre of the screen, revealing the view to be the one from the camera on her desk “Ohhh you look good there” she smiled at Dave who was now wordless looking up at himself on her screen.

“Listen, please don’t…” he started

Sighing she reached into a drawer and pulled out a small elastic ring with a tiny ball on it, deftly pulling it over his head she let go and it snapped around his head, the ball forcing into his mouth and silencing him “I need you to shut up erro” she growled as she leant closer to him “My fans don’t want to hear you talk… only scream” sitting back leaving him shaking in fear “They pay $1 each to log in to my live shows, then pay more to vote on… things”.

Watching the countdown hit ‘3… 2… 1…’ Patty threw a big smile across her face as she sat back with her arms on the arm rests of her chair, watching the feed go live and the numbers of viewers increase from the 1, to 100, slowing down for a moment before jumping up again to 1,000. Eventually settling just over 4,000 viewers she smiled inwards ‘the tease images from my yoga video must have worked, that’s 4 grand already!’

Sitting upright with her arms still on the chair she softly started “Olá meus amigos… hello friends, welcome back to Playing with Shrinkies, I am as always your host – Ms. Cortez” raising her right hand and wriggling her fishnet glad fingers at the camera “and this is…” looking down at Dave with a mock confused expression “… erm… well does it matter? They don’t deserve names, do they?” she asked her fans as her finger lowered and she began stroking her prey’s side. Almost instantly the comments began rolling in:

-          ‘Haha, look he’s almost crying!’

-          ‘Poor little mouse doesn’t know what’s coming’

-          ‘Hey been a while since I’ve been on! Excited for this!’

-          ‘Why don’t you ever keep some alive longer? Like make a pet out of them??’

-          ‘We love you Ms. Cortez! Fuck him up!’

Patty was grinning and holding her heart as she read the comments, glancing at the screen to see the tiny man’s face turn white as his eyes widened in horror.

Raising her hand she said to her fans “Ok, Ok, Ok… you’re making me blush! Please don’t make my ego grow, I won’t fit through doorway!” giggling “So I guess the question is… what do we do with this… pest” she spat. Once again the comments rolled in:

-          ‘I missed the one where you tied his four limbs to each of yours and you spread yourself out slowly until you pulled his body apart! Can you do that again?’

-          ‘You’re a cat Ms. Cortez! Stalk him like a hungry cat and eat him’

-          ‘The one with scissors and a lighter was funny!’

-          ‘Play with him between your feet and crush him!’

-          ‘I love your outfit, can you wedge him between your cheeks and smother him? Or just burst him like a grape!’

-          ‘Bring your toys out, maybe the dildo that has the straps? See if he can survive being inside the pussy’s pussy ;)’

Placing her left elbow on the table and resting her chin in her palm Patty quietly absorbed the requests, knowing for the poll to work she had to limit it to 3 or 4, maybe 5 maximum. Seeing many requests repeat she decided on the ones she would go for, pulling her keyboard forwards and setting up the poll “Ms. Cortes hear your requests… and I have decided…” hitting the enter key and popping the poll up in the corner of the screen:

1)      Stalk the mouse and eat him (slow or fast? Dealers choice!)

2)      Play with him between my feet until he crushes

3)      Smother or crush under my butt… whichever comes first ;)

4)      Rape him until he breaks

5)      Let him live

 

“Now remember, I’ll give you five minutes to decide, and of course as usual I will adhere to the rules we have agree on – he no die before he cum” setting a timer on the screen. Whilst the numbers for polls started rising and falling as her fans started voting, she glanced once more at the tiny man who looked to be close to shock. Smiling she decided to give her fans some motivation to see her in action, just encase there were more newbies to her channel. Stretching her arms upwards and yawning, she pulled her hands behind her head and pushed her chest up, causing the leather to creak. Standing up slowly she pushed the chair off to the side and began her warm-up which involved sensual stretches, acting like a cat and prowling around, standing on her tip toes and gingerly pacing around the room, all designed to heat up her crowd and bring in more money. Midway through doing her wall supported shoulder stand, she noticed the timer about to expire, quickly pushing herself off and landing on her feet, standing and spinning immediately in an impressive display of her control. Stepping towards the screen she placed her hands on the desk and squatted, counting down for her fans “5… 4… 3… 2… 1… and DONE!” she shouted.

Looking closely at the screen a cruel smile crept across her face as she looked over at the tiny man who was visibly shaking, reaching out and stroking him she suppressed a giggle “Purrrrr… look’s like my fans have spoken” grabbing her prey’s restraint by the base she slowly dragged it over until it was right infront of her face, leaving him looking straight into the camera with her behind him.

 

 

NOTE: I couldn’t decide which to go with, so I have elected to go with three outcomes. One will be a mixture of two options, and the others will be the other options – Enjoy!

Chapter 18 V1 – Fan choice 1 & 2 by Mamamoo

Chapter 18 V1 – Fan choice 1 & 2

Looking at her screen Patty was genuinely surprised for the first time in a while, seeing an actual even split in results

1)      Stalk the mouse and eat him (slow or fast? Dealers choice!) – $1,296

2)      Play with him between my feet until he crushes – $1,296

3)      Smother or crush under my butt… whichever comes first ;) – $967

4)      Rape him until he breaks – $1,078

5)      Let him live – $0

“Wow guys! An even tie! That a first for me” Patty leant back a bit and scratched her chin “I guess you have spoken though!” she giggled. Leaning forwards slowly she tilted her head to the tiny man’s left side and approached him slowly from behind “Purrr… I wonder how you taste” leaning forwards she extended her tongue and touched it to his left leg making him flinch and try to scream, his attempts muffled by the gag. Slowly she dragged her rough tongue up his thigh to his hip, passing the sweet makeshift tail, rolling up his stomach to his chest, stopping under his arm and retracting. Pulling back she purred again “You taste like fear, it’s so sweet… the real flavour is within though, maybe we find out about that later” pulling her head slowly back and tilting to his right, leaning in again “or maybe I’ll catch you between my feet, push you around, grind you, pinch and bend you, maybe make you crunch between them and use you as moisturiser…” waiting for him to start shaking before – SNAP – snapping her teeth together and making him flinch.

Standing straight and addressing her fans she continued “Either way… I need to get some toys” standing up she sauntered to the cupboard and grabbed numerous items that were infact a mix of kid and hamster toys, scattering these across the floor creating a landscape of obstacles, tunnels, and hiding places before returning to the desk.

Towering over her prey, Patty looked down at him and felt the spark of excitement really begin to well up within her, biting her lip and considering how to get started. Placing her elbows onto the desk she bent over her prey and looked down as he craned his neck upwards to make eye contact with her. Staring into eachother’s eyes for a moment, Patty broke contact and looked up to the camera “Hmm… I’m not sure where we start, although I have installed a new camera I think you would all really enjoy” smiling at the camera as she pulled the chair back into place and softly dropped into it. Reaching forwards she pulled his gag out, unwrapped her toy’s arms from the crucifix leaving him wobbling in place, before loosening the leg bindings until he fell forwards into a pile on her desk.

Pushing the crucifix aside she loomed over him as he turned to his back and looked up at her, her voice booming down “Before we start real play, I have some fun” reaching down her right hand plucked him up and lowered him close to the floor before flinging him forwards beneath the desk. Hearing his body thud into the ground, Patty quickly grabbed the mouse and clicked on another feed, bringing up the view of a second camera below the desk attached to the wall. From this view she could see the tiny man rolling on the floor in pain, and her own feet in the background, giving her cute pink painted toes a wriggle to excite her fans.

“Ok my friends, how do you like the new camera view?” Patty asked as she watched her own right foot snake forwards and grip the mouse by his leg, dragging him closer to her as his arms flailed to try and free himself. As he was brought closer she raised her left foot and brought it forwards, dropping it gently on his body, the ball of her foot meeting his shins as her toes laid across his upper chest. She started wriggling her toes up and down as his hands tried pushing them away, giggling a bit at his pathetic display. Without warning she raised the foot and shot it forwards before dropping again, his entire body now encased below her arch. She began rubbing her foot left and right across the floor able to hear his screams come clearly through the camera, knowing her fans could see these two feeds, she began putting on a show up above as well as below. As she switched feet and began grabbing him with her right toes, lifting him, squeezing him, dropping, and repeating, she began breathing deeply and writhing her upper body, rubbing her hands up and down her neck and sides “Purrrr… he feels so good… I want to just snap his body now, but I won’t… not yet”.

Grasping his legs between the toes of her right foot she grabbed his arms with her left and lifted him into the air and brought him closer to the camera, once her feet and his body filled the feed she rested her heels together and began pulling him slowly apart with her toes, causing him to scream as his limbs threatened to pop from his joints. Releasing the tension she then began rolling her feet in opposing directions, bending his spine to its limit before releasing his legs and holding him suspended by his arms in her left foot. Bringing him to the floor she released him, watching him fall into a heap, sobbing. Placing her left toe on his head she ground gently, speaking down to him “Don’t give up yet bug… we have more to do!” looking into her desk camera “I think it’s time I let the mouse try and escape!”

Nudging him with her toe once more “Oi mousey! You have one minute to hide, the rules are if you survive 20 minutes you go free too, did I tell you that?” looking into her desk camera she winked and shook her head “Ok here I go!” closing her eyes “60… 59… 58…”

 

“3… 2… 1… Here I come” she stood and rolled her chair out of the way, clicking a button on her laptop which allowed her fans to view any one of the dozen cameras positioned around the room at their will.

Turning and looking around the room “Hmm… look’s like I’m on the hunt” she purred as she squatted low to the ground, leaning forwards and falling onto her hands and knees “Purrr…” sniff sniff “I can smell you, little mousey, why not come out and let me play some more?” feeling herself turning wet at her own display of power as she began prowling the room of obstacles.

Working her way around the outside of the room, Patty could only imagine the fear her prey felt knowing what the thousands of people had voted on was soon to be his demise. Smiling to herself she lowered her face to the floor and began looking through the tunnels and hollow blocks she had placed haphazardly around the room. Thinking she saw movement to her right she pounced, knocking several items out of the way as she slammed her hand down on top of a long, thin, green tube “Purr… are you in here mousey mousey?” she asked as she lowered her head to look down the tube length and seeing… nothing “Hmpf” she let go of the tube and propped herself up on her knees and crossed her arms in a mock tantrum “I thought I saw him” looking around the room once more she spotted something else across the room that made her smile. A small hollow block near the bedroom door had something long and black hanging out of it… ‘looks like the liquorice tail’ she thought, looking at the closest camera and winking to her fans. Dropping once more to all fours she slowly worked her way across the room in silence, avoiding the obstacles in her path and controlling her excited breathing, wanting to catch her toy completely unaware.

Circling around to the side of the block without an opening, she deftly moved one limb at a time until she was hovering over it, ready to pounce. Taking a deep breathe she simultaneously grabbed the tail and dropped her face down by her hand to look inside the block, shouting “GOTCHA!” expecting to see the terrified face of her toy she instead found just the tail. Pulling it out she looked at the end that had been inside the block, seeing it had been chewed through ‘huh… clever this one is’ she thought looking around for other signs. Looking towards her computer screen she could see the comments rolling in, her fans likely telling her where he was given they would have seen him moving, looking towards the closest camera she tutted and waved her finger “Thank you, but no cheating… I have to find this little mouse myself” looking around and wondering where to start.

Deciding on a more aggressive approach she shouted into the room “Ok little mousey… come out and I’ll make your wildest dreams come true before you die, make me find you and it will be your worst nightmare…” hoping to see him come stumbling out from some hiding place.

After waiting a minute she continued “…I guess nightmare it is” as she began crawling around the room still holding the black liquorice tail in her grip, dropping her head down to inspect every opening on every toy, being sure to roll them around to dislodge him if he had managed to remain hidden. Having made her way around the room she was finally rewarded as she grabbed a short black tube, and as she rolled it her prey launched himself from the other end, making a beeline straight for the door a couple of meters away. Giggling to herself she knew the sprint for him would take a minute whereas she could cross that distance in a couple of seconds. Deciding to toy with him she began prowling after him, slamming her hands down each side of him as he weaved towards the door acting as if he was too fast for her “Purr, almost… ah so close!... fast little mouse aren’t you… come here!” allowing him to reach the door. Watching him throw himself onto his stomach and try to wriggle under the gap she giggled, spinning around and sitting down facing him, stretching her legs out until her feet touched either side of the door frame, trapping him between the door and herself.

Watching him struggle for a few minutes to get under the tight gap Patty sighed “There no point… I made sure the gap too small” hearing her voice behind him only serving to increase his frantic struggles. Laughing loudly at the tiny naked butt with some black liquorice still tired around it trying to wriggle to freedom, Patty wiped a tear from her eye and signed once more “Ok, ok… fun time is over” reaching towards him with her right foot she grasped his legs between her big and second toes and pulled him slowly towards her. As his upper body emerged he started desperately grabbing at the carpet and trying to pull himself forwards towards the door “Oh come on, don’t be pathetic, take it like a man” as she brought her left foot over and dropped her big toe into the middle of his back, pinning him to the floor as she released her toe hold on his legs. Reaching down with her left hand she grabbed him by the leg and pulled him closer as she pushed bent her knees outwards and pushed her soles together, releasing him between her thighs leaving him trapped on all sides. Leaning forwards so her face was above him “Roll over – now!” she snapped causing him to flinch before slowly rolling onto his back looking up into her green piercing eyes behind the ornate cate mask covering the upper half of her face.

Not saying a word she slowly pulled the liquorice tail taught between her hands and brought it to her face, opening her mouth she bit down on the middle and pulled the ends apart until they snapped, placing the remains in her mouth she slowly chewed with her mouth open. Making sure to keep a neutral expression during her taunt “Now… that might be you soon… how that make you feel?” making him shudder in fear “you know what… I give you one last chance to escape” she smiled coldly at him “I give 20 seconds… 20… 19… 18…” rolling her shoulders and moving her body slightly, she pulled her feet apart about an inch, giving her prey one last glimmer of hope.

Watching his head snap left and right, she grinned as she saw him note the gap she had made and start running towards it, reaching her heels as she reached 12 seconds he turned sideways and started shimmying through the canyons of leathery skin. Trying not to giggle she increased her counting “5 – 4 – 3 – 2 – 1!” and slammed her feet together just as he was between the balls, trapping him instantly. Leaning forwards she giggled at him “Idiota… never learn” as she started rubbing her feet against eachother, rolling his tiny body between her soles, flexing and scrunching her toes to really grind his body into her. She relished the sounds of him screaming “Yeh… that it, squeak for me little mouse, squeak!” chuckling at his helplessness. Stopping after a minute she pinned him between the arch of her right foot and the ball of her left, leaving his chest plastered into the arch. Gently releasing her left foot she raised it before smashing it into him once more, the ball of her foot enveloping the top half of his body and forcing his face down into her wrinkled arch, cutting off his ability to breathe. Watching his limbs thrash she started breathing deeply, arching her back and rubbing her thighs with her hands, glancing at the nearby camera and winking. Realising the thrashing was beginning to slow she pulled her left foot away, leaving the tiny man stuck to her right arch, pulling his head back and gasping for air. Not giving him any reprieve the flicked her right foot hitting him in the face and causing him to fall onto his back, rolling her right foot she pinned him below her toes from his feet to his thighs before bringing her left foot down and lowering the arch over his horrified face and chest, leaving just his midsection free.

To her surprise he was sporting a raging hard on which was waving in the air as his hips wriggled, trying desperately to free himself from beneath her soles. Looking at the camera she spoke to her fans “I know you see this… can you believe it? His life in my hands and the tiny mouse is horny!” she threw her head back and laughed before looking at him once more. “Well… let’s not say I don’t do something nice for you!” lifting her right foot gently, being sure not to let his legs free she brought her toes further up until her big toe pushed into his shaft causing him to pause for a moment. Smiling she continued her movement until the member popped up between her big and second toes, leaning forwards she spoke to him once more “Little mouse want a toe job?” licking her lips “Your last wish…” puckering her lips she pooled saliva and let it drip slowly from her mouth, leaning further forwards until she was over his trapped body demonstrating to her fans her dexterity and flexibility. Happy her aim was true she spat gently causing the saliva string to fall and land between her toes, straight onto his strained member. Instantly clamping her digits together and gripping his member hard, she giggled as she heard a muffled yelp from below her left sole. Sitting back and placing her hands on the floor behind her to support herself she began lifting and lowering the grasping digits, jerking him off gently, gripping at the base and releasing as they rose to the tip. Continuing to pump him she spoke softly “It’s funny you know…” gripping the tip of his shaft gently before continuing her smooth motions “you like this… even though you friend died between those same toes not too long ago” feeling him pause for a moment she gripped and pumped harder to bring him back to attention “Where you penis is now, I literally crushed his head like a grape… maybe I do again?” pausing her toes mid-way up his member she began squeezing them together, compressing his shaft painfully causing him to yell out. Smiling coldly she gripped his shaft hard and began lifting her right foot pulling him up by his cock which elicited pained screams “Oh yeh… this is like Déjà vu for me” pausing with his midsection about an inch off the ground, upper body trapped and his legs flapping beneath her toes “I just squeezed hard and his head went crunch” squeezing her toes tighter “just… like… that…” suddenly splaying her toes she allowed his body to fall back to the ground. Chuckling to herself “Wow you probably scared huh?” lowering her right foot once more she this time pointed her toes downwards and dropped her big toe onto his shaft, pushing it into his stomach “Lucky for you I don’t find that as much fun… but…” she pushed down with her toe and began grinding it “… maybe I still want you to break?” grinning as he continued screaming below her. Looking at the camera “I think my fans maybe want that, yes?” releasing the pressure of her right foot she also pulled her left away from him, revealing his battered body, chest heaving in fresh air deeply, skin bright red form the friction and covered in sweat. Through all of this she noted, his mouse ears had stayed on, smiling she swung her legs around behind her and rose onto her hands and knees, her head directly above his form looking down onto him.  As he attempted to sit up she slammed her right hand down onto his midsection and hissed at him, the sound making him freeze in fear “Uh uh! No move mousey” she growled as she lowered herself towards him, licking her lips as she approached. Reaching his level she stuck her tongue out and licked his chest “Mmmm sooo tasty… I want your head” releasing his body from below her hand her mouth shot up and her lips landed on his face, without pause she sucked hard causing his head to snap upright and pop between her, she kept sucking until his shoulders and chest followed his head into her maw. Snapping her teeth shut across his upper back and chest she sat up onto her knees and approached the closest camera, showing her fans his flailing legs and torso protruding from her mouth she shook her head slightly.

Her eyes glancing up to the left and right, her tongue worked at the sweet string around the tiny mans neck, pulling it until it loosened. When it finally popped off she moaned deeply and parted her lips, her teeth still clamped painfully into her victim. With the light shining into her mouth she knew the little man would be able to see what was going on, so she used her tongue to position the string at the back of her mouth and tilted her head back. As it fell into her throat she gulped deeply, swallowing the string and semi-dissolved ears, knowing that would terrify him. Raising her left hand she spat him into her palm and glared down at him, not saying a word as her right fingers clamped around his wrists, pulling him upwards until he was dangling infront of her face “You no cum between my toes, no? My fault I guess, I just had the urge to squash you for a moment”. Looking into the camera “Let’s see if the mouse is still horny” giving her fans a wink before turning back to him and rolling her tongue out of her mouth. Pulling him towards her she lowered her tongue and started lapping it around his feet and legs before rising to his thighs, then around his hips, finally settling on his midsection she began gently licking his shaft which soon sprang back to attention. Smiling at him she puckered her lips and sucked his member between them, using her tongue on the inside to swirl around his tip as she sucked, the pleasure causing him to close his eyes and lean his head back. Wanting her fans to get a good show they could get off to she released him from her lips and pulled him away, seeing a genuinely disappointed expression sweep across his face for a moment.

Smiling again she spat a glob of saliva onto his crotch which made him flinch, before raising her fishnet clad left hand up, gripping his member once again but between her thumb and forefinger this time. Smiling at his nervous expression she began pumping her fingers back and forth, slowly rotating them as she bit her lip in anticipation. Seeing him once again roll his head back with his breathing increasing she pumped him harder “Yeh that it little mouse, you did really good… almost made it out” she whispered loud enough for the cameras to pick it up “I think if you cum for me I maybe release you” smiling warmly at his expression of hope. As his eyes closed and he focussed on the feelings of pleasure shooting through him she turned to the camera, winked and shook her head. Looking back at him she pumped harder and faster “Yeh… come on… that’s it” seeing him begin to tense “cum in my mouth little mouse!” she commanded as she opened her maw and stuck her tongue out down to her chin, bringing him closer as she kept pumping. His movements freezing for a moment she knew it was time and so she gripped him hard at the base and pumped him as fast as she could without breaking him, after a couple of moments his entire body spasmed and he shot his load onto her tongue. Continuing to stroke him for a moment his body kept spasming as his member pulsed out smaller drips of his cum, not wanting to waste it she pushed his body into her tongue and gripped his hips with her left hand, letting go of his arms in her right. Turning to face the camera head on she rubbed his body up and down her tongue, moaning as she tasted his salty gift, his body continuing to spasm in the aftershocks of pleasure.

Rubbing him up and down a few more times to be certain he had been milked dry she pulled him away by his hips and closed her mouth, licking her lips and rubbing her right hand around her throat as she gulped “Hmm… thank you for that little mouse” she smiled.

Speaking to her for the first time since his ordeal began “N-no worries” he stuttered “So… ya letting me go now, aye?”

A confused expression took over her face as she tilted her head to the side and frowned “why would I do that?” watching the look of hope on his face turn to concern.

“Be-because ye said ya would!”

“Oh… yeh” she slowly replied before her face sprang into a happy beam “Well I lied!” opening her mouth wide she threw him forwards, his body making hard contact with her tongue which she pulled quickly back into her mouth and snapped her teeth and lips shut. Not wasting any time she began rolling him around her mouth, swishing him around and sucking on him like a hard candy until she felt his thrashing weaken. Parting her lips and teeth she approached the camera until she reached the point she knew her face would fill the screen. With a wink at the camera and keeping her mouth open she used her tongue to push his legs onto her left molars, pausing a moment before slowly closing her jaw, her teeth crunching into his legs and compressing them causing him to scream in pain. After a few seconds she pulled her teeth apart revealing the tiny man and his battered legs. Not wasting time she used her tongue to position one of his arms onto her other molars which she also brought down, chewing on it gently from her perspective, knowing for him it would be anything but.

As she continued rolling him around her mouth and chewing him carefully, she began rubbing her hands around her neck and face as she moaned loudly, his screams of pain and fear still audible. Closing her mouth she positioned his body into the centre of her tongue and stuck it out, displaying his battered and grazed body to the camera, he didn’t even bother moving or trying to escape. Pulling her tongue back into her mouth she spoke to the camera “Huh, lookth like he hath no fight letht in him” she mumbled as his body lay on her tongue “Leth thee if we can get thum more throm him”. Opening her mouth wide she once again pushed one of his limbs onto her molars, but this time rather than slowly closing her jaw she snapped it shut instantly crushing whatever unfortunate limb lay there. Tasting the salty fluid splash across her mouth she began giggling as she opened her jaw once more, showing his screaming body to the camera. Grinning massively she began rolling her tongue around and chewing randomly, catching parts of his body between her teeth and obliterating them one by one.

Eventually the screams subsided and she stuck her tongue out, showing the tiny man with his crushed limbs and his back twisted slightly awkwardly. To her surprise he was still groaning slightly, his body clearly having gone into shock. Pulling him back in to her mouth she lowered herself a bit and tilted her head back, letting the camera watch him slide down her tongue to her waiting throat. As he hit the back of her mouth she managed to keep her mouth open and let out one more deep moan before lowering her tongue and dropping him to her throat, her reflex kicking in and swallowing him (mostly) whole. Standing up she returned to her desk and sat on her chair, opening her mouth and letting her fans see the empty space “Thank you all, I hope you enjoy. See you next week” she gave a cute wave and hit the button to end the stream. Sitting back into her chair “Damn the ones that think they safe put up such a good fight!”. 

Chapter 18 V2 – Fan choice 3 by Mamamoo

Chapter 18 V2 – Fan choice 3

Looking at her screen, Patty was kind of excited to see the results given it was something she hadn’t enjoyed in a while

1)      Stalk the mouse and eat him (slow or fast? Dealers choice!) – $739

2)      Play with him between my feet until he crushes – $979

3)      Smother or crush under my butt… whichever comes first ;) –$1,673

4)      Rape him until he breaks – $1,246

5)      Let him live – $0

Standing to her full height she slowly turned and presented her muscular rear to the camera, the view only interrupted by the tiny man stuck in place. Giving her fans a small preview, she arched her back and bent forwards, keeping her legs straight and together, causing the mass of flesh to push against the leather causing it to groan and strain.

Bringing her hands to her lower back she slowly stood again before addressing her fans “For this I need to get some to set the space up” sauntering to the cupboard she pulled out between both her arms a large bundle of fluffy fabric. Stepping back to the centre of the room she threw the item down and unwrapped it, revealing it to be an oversized pet bed almost two meters in diameter with a thick fluffy round base and fluffy walls about a foot high all the way around.

Returning to the desk Patty reached forwards and pulled her little toy’s gag out and over his head, dropping her hands she unwrapped his arms from the crucifix leaving him wobbling in place, before loosening the leg bindings until he fell forwards into a pile on her desk. Pushing the crucifix stand away she turned and sat back onto the edge of the desk, her toned arse clad in tight leather rolling partway towards his prostrate body, the tension causing the material to creak loudly. Looking over her shoulder Patty rolled herself backwards until her toned left cheek rolled onto his leg, the pressure causing him to yell out in pain. Pausing here she giggled “Oops! Wouldn’t want to make this too fast and spoil all the fun now would we?” returning to her full height she stood and deftly spun on her heel, bending forwards and slamming her palms down either side of the tiny man. Grinning down at him she looked up to her screen and clicked a button with her mouse which activated the array of cameras, allowing her fans to view whichever one they wanted.

Standing once more she roughly grabbed her victim from the table and carried him towards the oversized pet bed, bending slightly before dropping him into the centre. Watching him roll over and slowly stand up she began pacing around the perimeter of the bed on her tip-toes “Purr… little mousey in my bed?” she pouted at him “that’s not safe place for you to hide, you know”. Continuing to circle around the bed “you see, I used to keep a pet mouse like you when I was younger” stepping inside the bed and continuing to circle around, her bare feet sinking softly into the bedding. Watching the tiny man turn on the spot to watch her she dropped gently to her hands and knees and began prowling around him “We used to play a lot, he was fun, he would run around my arms and shoulders, it tickled!” stopping she turned to face him, smiling as he began backing away from her. Sitting back upright with her knees on the floor she slowly moved her legs away from her body and spread her thighs open, dropping her leather clad rear onto the soft surface. Staring at the tiny man until his back reached the wall around the bed she continued “But one day he tried to run away from me” she pouted in mock sadness “I got so angry, I grabbed him up and squeezed him until he hurt, then put him in my back pocket to take back to his cage, but got distracted”. Leaning forwards onto her hands she concluded “You see, I saw the TV with my favourite show on, so I went and sat down. I felt him break, it felt sooooo good” she closed her eyes and smiled at the memory “It wasn’t fast either, he was wriggling around as the pressure increased, eventually his arms and legs broke, then his body started cracking, I started grinding him and he turned to mush – I loved it”.

Lowering her elbows to the floor she brought her face low as she rose her bum into the air, like a cat preparing to strike “And now… I have a new mouse to try it with again” smiling cruelly at him, enjoying his panicked reaction as he looked around for an escape, finding none. Stretching her left hand forwards she slowly walked her fingers towards him, using her second and third fingers like legs, being sure to slowly move them to build the suspense for her fans. Eventually her hand reached him and she used the second finger to gently rub the side of his face before tracing down his chest and abs, reaching his crotch she slid her nail under his flaccid shaft and started rubbing gently bringing it to life. Smiling at his involuntary reaction “Wow… not bad size for small mouse, huh”. Retracting her hand she pushed her upper body and head forwards quickly closing the distance, causing him to yelp and flinch as her face stopped mere inches infront of him “I want you to worship my ass… I want you to cum for it, you understand?”. Smiling warmly she began sucking her cheeks to pool her saliva, depositing it on the tip of her tongue. After a moment she parted her lips and rolled her tongue out, bringing the saliva coated tip towards the tiny man who paused, uncertain what to do. Getting frustrated with how long he was taking she frowned and grunted as she looked at the puddle of spit and winked back at him, watching the gears in his head click into place as he understood her command. Stepping forwards slightly he dropped his hands and forearms into the puddle on her tongue, submerging them in the viscous fluid. Raising them back up he then applied her saliva across his crotch area, understanding that doing what she wanted was the only way he might survive.

Grinning at his compliance she gripped his left leg between her thumb and forefinger and pulled it sharply causing him to fall over, she crawled backwards dragging him across the soft fluffy surface until he was in the centre of the bed. Here she released him and quickly spun around on her knees, hovering her toned bum in the air above him for a moment before spreading her thighs apart and bringing herself down onto him. Feeling the soft bedding grazing her cheeks she positioned herself so that his tiny body was directly between her cheeks, the leather part of her thong gently running the length of his body. Closing her eyes and enjoying the feeling of him struggling she began slowly gyrating her hips, feeling his body struggle against the material. Looking into the camera infront of her she winked at her fans as she pushed her legs apart to spread her thighs, dropping her full weight onto her butt which sank into the soft surface, burying her victim. Addressing her fans she asked “Now, do I stay here and let him suffocate slowly, or do you want to see something more… violent, I wonder?” placing her finger on her chin and looking deep in thought for a moment before beaming again “Duh… I know you guys, you don’t want this to be easy, plus he has to worship me, he must cum…”. Raising herself from the bedding she looked down between her legs and saw the tiny man gasping for breath, his eyes closed as his chest heaved. Slowly standing to her full height she plucked at the black leather clips connecting her thong to her bra and undid them one by one, the loud cracking sound causing the tiny man to jolt back to the present and gasp as he looked up at her towering form. Patty grinned down at him “Like what you see? I hope my little lap dance wasn’t too much for you to handle?” pausing for a moment before continuing “because that was nothing, you wait and see”. Her words clearly caused him to panic as he attempted to sit up “Uh-uh!” she barked at him causing him to freeze in a half elevated position “you try to move, or do anything I don’t command and I will squash you… understood?” smiling as he nodded in fear, dropping himself back into a laying down position.

Seeing his semi-erect shaft was still covered in her saliva she had an idea “Ok mouse… you like my butt yes, I can tell” winking at him “well I want you to rub yourself, worship it… if you do good then I might keep you as a toy”. Patty forced herself to maintain a blank face as she saw the hope light up in his eyes ‘stupid bugs, as if!’ she thought to herself already knowing how she was going to end his life. She smiled softly as he grasped himself and began stroking, his member instantly turning hard. Addressing him once more “That’s a good mouse, see… do what I say and you have fun, now how about I give you something to enjoy”. Patty began running her hands up and down her body and hips, gyrating her body in a sensual way, gripping the leather waist bands she gently pulled them down, rolling the leather over her tanned skin until they dropped down her legs, landing on the tiny man below her.

Giggling, she stepped out of the thong and pinched part of it with her toes, lifting it from him before flicking her ankle and casting it aside, happy to see he hadn’t stopped stroking himself “Good mouse” squatting lower over him, knowing the sight of her toned thighs and glutes would turn him on more. Falling gently to her knees she once again spread her legs and thighs, bringing her toned cheeks down towards her toy, this time careful to not land on him. Feeling the soft bedding touch her cheeks she knew she had once again positioned herself perfectly, with the tiny man directly between them. Bending forwards she craned her neck down to make eye contact with him, seeing he was still stroking himself with his right hand, his left reaching out and caressing the cheeks around him, his touch sending tingles through her. Resisting the urge to slam her weight down and crush him she instead edged him on “Yeh little mouse that feels nice… let me help you now” as she started gently rocking her hips left and right, her soft cheeks gently grazing his body, stroking the tip of his shaft and sending him into overdrive.

Continuing her gentle lap dance she whispered to him “Don’t cum yet… I have something special for you, want to see?” his head nodding, desperate to cum “ok…hold on” she grabbed her cheeks and pulled them apart exposing the chasm between them, centring herself she lowered once more and kept going until she felt his body against the base of her butt cheeks, right up against her. Now reversing and pushing her cheeks together she used her toned cheeks to grip his body, softly enough as to not break him but hard enough to hold him. Tensing her glutes slightly she straightened up then leant forwards to lie on her front, releasing the tension in her glutes and relaxing her cheeks she felt the tiny man sit up as he was released from their grip and climb out of the chasm onto her left cheek. Speaking over her shoulder at him “Yes… now I want you to worship me, rub yourself and cum on my ass” as she started tensing and squeezing her cheeks together as she waved her legs lazily back and forth in the air, giving him a sexy show.

Already turned on by the sight before him, he wasted no time in grabbing himself by the shaft and pumping, marvelling at the site of her toned muscles below the soft, tanned skin tensing and releasing at her whim.

Looking over her shoulder Patty couldn’t help smile at the pathetic bug, pumping himself as he ogled her form. Seeing him begin to tense up she knew it was almost time, waiting for her perfect moment. After another minute the tiny man finally blew his load across her cheek and into her crack, falling forwards and placing one hand on the cheek he was kneeling on to stabilise himself, still pumping and enjoying the feeling.

Looking away from him, she gazed into the camera infront of her and gave it a wink before bouncing her butt off of the ground a few times, dislodging the tiny man and sending him rolling once more between her cheeks. Wasting no time she tensed once again, grabbing his body between the unyielding cheeks as she pushed herself from the floor, kneeling upright feeling the tiny man squirming in her arse. Turning slowly she presented her rear end to the camera and shuffled backward to get closer, addressing her fans “He came… now he die” she spoke matter-of-factly. Gripping one cheek in each hand she massaged the globes together, feeling his movements become frantic, seeking escape that was now impossible.

Increasing the pressure she felt a small crack and a heard a muffled scream, smiling to herself she increased the pressure of her massage and began engaging her glutes. Feeling the pressure increase on his tiny body eventually his movements ceased as he was completely encased in the unyielding tomb. Looking over her shoulder she winked at her fans and gave her butt one good tense, feeling tiny cracks and pops until finally  loud crunch. Pulling her cheeks apart she showed his remains to the camera before standing and allowing them to fall to the soft ground surface. Returning to her desk she leant forwards and blew a kiss to her fans “Until next time…” and cut the feed.

“Damn” she muttered “he really popped!”

Chapter 18 V3 – Fan choice 4 by Mamamoo

Chapter 18 V3 – Fan choice 4

Looking at her screen, Patty was happy to see her fans overwhelmingly nominate an option that would bring her some physical enjoyment also

1)      Stalk the mouse and eat him (slow or fast? Dealers choice!) – $847

2)      Play with him between my feet until he crushes – $926

3)      Smother or crush under my butt… whichever comes first ;) – $900

4)      Rape him until he breaks – $1,963

5)      Let him live – $1

Standing to her full height she slowly stepped closer to the desk until her thighs made contact, at this point she reached her left hand forward and grabbed the base of the crucifix and dragged it slowly towards her until his body met her crotch. Gyrating herself against him slowly she closed her eyes and moaned “Oh little mouse… I hope you can make me feel good, you don’t want to know what will happen if you can’t” her right hand releasing the restraints and causing him to fall to the desk as she stepped back. She pushed the restraint back towards the centre of the desk, leaving her tiny prey frozen in fear.

Glancing back at the screen again Patty did a double take “Oh come on now… who donated a dollar to let him live?” she placed her hands on her hips and pouted “maybe you want to take his place?” she asked rubbing the front of her panties for a moment with her right fingers. Waiting for a moment before addressing her fans “Either way, for this I need to get some to set the space up” sauntering to the cupboard she pulled out between both her arms a large bundle of fluffy fabric. Stepping back to the centre of the room she threw the item down and unwrapped it, revealing it to be an oversized pet bed almost two meters in diameter with a thick fluffy round base and fluffy walls about a foot high all the way around.

Returning to the desk she knelt, her face approaching the tiny man who hadn’t even moved from his prone position on the corner of the desk “aww… good little mouse not trying to run” she smiled kindly at him “could it be you want this?” rubbing her hands across her body “I know you find me hot, I can see your excitement” she raised her eyebrows and lowered her eyes to his crotch.

 

Looking down at himself, Dave realised he was sporting a hard on. Quickly pulling the gag away from his head he babbled “No! Well, I mean yeh… but, I…”.

 

“Shhhhh…” Patty raised a finger and gently pressed it to his face to silence him “no talking now, you’ll need to save all the air you can for what comes next” a hungry look crossing her pretty face.

Reaching under her desk she retrieved a small plastic box and stood, roughly grabbing the tiny man by his hips and carrying both to the soft bed. Stepping over the edge of the bed she unceremoniously dropped Dave, not even looking as he crashed into the soft surface but instead turning to one of the cameras “Now he’s in my prison, he never leave” winking at her reflection in the lens.

Opening the box she showed the contents to the camera “Now I know what I am going to be using here… can you guys guess?”

 

From his vantage point on the floor, Dave had no idea what was in the box but could make a fair guess. Looking frantically around for an exit he saw none, deciding to take his chances he took off running towards the large padded wall that encircled the oversized bed, his feet sinking into the soft surface making his progress slow.

 

Still looking at the camera, Patty lowered her hand into the box, caressing several toys “Hmm, the anal beads are fun… so is the hollow dildo… for this I want to feel him though” gripping a large pink dildo in her fist, a series of straps wrapped around an indent in the shaft of the toy. Closing the box she lowered it over the edge of the bed and placed it on the floor before returning to her full height and turning around.  Looking to where her prey had been she was surprised to see nothing, not that it took long for her to reacquire him “Aww… little mouse got scared, but look everyone he made it half way up the wall!”

 

Hearing her voice, terror shot through Dave – having managed to climb half way up he was sure he would manage to escape ‘no no no!’ his panicked mind thought to himself. Not knowing what to do he did the only thing he could… kept climbing.

 

Stepping closer to him Patty addressed him directly “Wow little mouse, you made it further than I thought… maybe that’s the highest anyone has gotten before!” Lowering herself to her hands and knees and dropping the dildo she stalked towards him, one arm or leg at a time moving slowly until she reached him, now near the top of the comically small obstacle. Growling with her throat she licked her lips “Oh boy little mouse, you might just escape if you keep it up!” a cruel smile spreading across her lips.

 

Sheer panic gripping his mind and body, Dave kept reaching forwards even as he heard her voice right behind him, prompting a further adrenaline kick that doubled his ascent ‘only a few more pulls and I’m up!’ he thought as he approached the top of the wall.

 

Watching him silently increase his climb, Patty felt her nether regions begin to moisten. Waiting for her toy to reach the right place was pushing her self-control to the limit, moving her left hand to her panties she began rubbing herself gently ‘oh god, I haven’t wanted to do this so badly for ages!’ she thought as her breathing began to deepen with anticipation.

As the tiny man finally reached the top of the wall and began climbing up, she allowed her baser instincts to take over and lunged forwards, opening her mouth.

 

Just as Dave was about to lift himself onto the top of the wall he felt a shadow fall over him, looking up he screamed as he saw her wide-open maw come crashing down towards him. Letting go of the wall in hopes he would fall, he realised he was too slow and she was too fast. Even as he peeled away from the surface her lips passed around his head followed by her teeth. As he was half in her mouth her teeth snapped together hard enough to grab him and cause him to scream in pain, but not enough to cut him in half.

 

Patty felt her teeth meet their soft and squishy target – his belly and lower back, she had to pull all of her self-control into place to stop herself snapping him in half from pure excitement, instead exuding her excitement by letting out a guttural growl, feeling his arms flailing against the inside of her mouth. Sitting back on her haunches she sealed her lips around his waist, his flaccid member hanging just outside her mouth. Using her tongue she roughly turned him so he was lying face first on the huge muscle, and sucked him into her mouth until she felt his cock pop past her lips. Smiling to herself she began rubbing herself with more vigour and began sucking the trapped man.

 

Dave was in hell… as he felt himself being sucked further into her mouth he couldn’t help the motion of his shaft dragging across her soft lips causing it to spring to attention. Crying softly he wished for it to just end, hoping she would simply cut him in half and release him from this nightmare. Sadly for him his wish was not granted as he felt the pressure around him increase.

 

Patty was on cloud nine, she could feel the tiny man’s legs beating against her chin as she sucked on his upper body like he was a hard candy. Feeling his cock spring to attention she let out a soft giggle, having no intention of letting him enjoy this process ‘I just need him stunned long enough to strap him in properly’ she thought, her mind snapping back to the wants of her fans. Sucking harder on him, she felt her tongue and cheeks compress around the tiny man’s body, removing his air and stifling his movement. After a few hard sucks his legs began to cease moving, signalling he was now likely deprived of oxygen and close to passing out.

Turning around she lowered her head and slowly opened her mouth, feeling the tiny body begin to slide off her tongue until with a ‘smack’ sound, fell off and landed on the bedding next to her favourite dildo. Looking up at the camera and winking she got to work, her hands deftly lifting his catatonic body and inserting him into the indent along the shaft of the bright pink toy, her fingers wrapping around his ankles, wrists, and waist to keep him pinned in place.

Satisfied with her work she lifted the toy and showed it to the camera, bringing it nice and close so her fans could see the tiny man constricted to it. Deciding she had some time before he woke, she undressed herself fully, standing tall and naked displaying her body for her fans, never once putting the dildo down. Rubbing her free hand around her hips and body, teasing her fans with the tip of the dildo touching her mouth, then drawn down to her glistening pussy.

After a few minutes she heard the wracking cough of the tiny man, bringing the dildo up to her face she turned it so he was upright infront of her face “Oh hello there, glad you didn’t die from my foreplay… I thought men liked being sucked hard?” smacking herself comically in the forehead with her free hand “oh duh… you’re not a man! You’re a mouse!” she giggled.

 

Dave struggled against the ropes that bound him but felt no give ‘Shit, I’m stuck!’ he began to panic, looking up at her he begged “please you don’t have to do this!

 

Patty’s response chilled him to his core “No I don’t… I want to” and with those words she brought the toy to her lips and began slowly inserting the tip between her lips, her free hand now rubbing her clit. Pulling the toy deeper into her mouth each time, she felt her lips pass over her prey’s feet, up his legs, and finally to his once again throbbing penis. Pulling the toy out fully she inspected his shaft “Oh my… still so hard!” looking past him and addressing the camera “I be nice for him and make him cum before he do for me”.

 

Dave barely had a chance to react before he found his immobilised body pressed against her lips. She began running kisses from his legs allover his chest and face, before finally pausing by his crotch. Looking up into her eyes Dave saw no warmth or friendliness, just a base hunger which instilled fear into him.

 

Enjoying his look of utter despair Patty struggled not to giggle and instead focused on giving her fans a show of being merciful before finishing him off. Puckering her lips she let her tongue roll forwards and slather up his leg, rising until she felt his ball sack on the tip of her tongue. Using this as a guide she pulled the toy closer to her and wrapped her lips around his entire torso. As she began sucking him gently she lowered herself to the floor and lay on her back, her free hand continually rubbing her clit. Closing her eyes she began moaning deeply, feeling the sparks of pleasure begin surging from her crotch across her entire body, continuing to slurp at her tiny toy. Opening her eyes a crack she could see his conflicted face. He was clearly in terror, but the sheer pleasure that was rolling throughout him was something he couldn’t fight, his face a mix of fear and pleasure. As she continued she saw his facial expression change suddenly as his body convulsed and he blew his seed across her tongue which she swallowed instantly as she pulled him away from her.

 

As soon as he came he opened his eyes, and watched as her face disappeared form his view, being replaced by her chest, then her toned abs until he was face to face with her wet lips. He thought she would make some comment for her fans, but she didn’t bother.

 

Placing the toy gently against her lips and pausing for a moment, Patty closed her eyes and lay back, knowing she was perfectly placed for the camera to get what she needed. With a deep breath she pulled the dildo towards her, feeling the tip slip past her lips, not stopping until she felt the tiny man’s feet slide through her opening. At this point she slowed down and removed her other hand from her clit, bringing her fingers down and smearing her juices across his body and face, marking him as hers. Returning her hand to rubbing herself she started pumping the pink toy in and out of her, getting a little deeper every time, bringing her waves of ecstasy as she imagined the torture the tiny man was going through.

 

To start with, it wasn’t too bad for Dave. He was terrified at the prospect of what was about to happen, but as his lower body slipped past her lips he felt the embrace of her warm tunnel against him and couldn’t help feeling utterly aroused ‘holy shit this feels amazing’ he thought as the warmth washed up and down his body. By the time he snapped out of it and noticed his body was disappearing further and further into her, he was already being pumped in up to his chest ‘Oh god no… what was I thinking’ he began panicking once more and trying to pull himself free of his restraints.

 

Patty was completely oblivious to the world around her, not even thinking about the cameras or her fans, but completely lost in the moment… feeling the waves of pleasure wash over her, knowing that her tiny prey was terrified beyond all comprehension. With the next pump she felt the remainder of his shoulders pass into her and hovered slightly before pushing the toy in to its root, completely entombing him within her love passage. Holding here for a moment she felt his scared wriggles become terrified spasms as he was smothered by her, unable to breathe. Grinning to herself with her eyes still closed she pulled him out for a brief reprieve before pumping him back inside. She continued pumping at a moderate tempo ‘Oh my god… this little one feels so good’ she thought ‘almost a shame he has to die’.

 

Meanwhile Dave was struggling to breathe. Every pump inside her caused her to tense up further, this pressure forcing more air from his lungs, reducing the breath he could hold each time. Not knowing how much longer he could take, he started pulling his limbs and wriggling as hard as he could, the bindings cutting into him causing pain. Feeling his right arm free he gasped just as he was pushed past her lips one more, catching him off guard and her fluids forcing into his mouth. As he emerged he coughed and spat as much of her fluid out and gasped a deep breathe before being plunged in again. Emerging again he felt his arm free further, not thinking about what he was doing he pulled his arm over to his left to try freeing it. Unfortunately as he grabbed the ropes his ride was once more thrust into her, his arm catching on her lips as he entered and wrenching his arm out of its socket, he managed to hold on until he was pulled from her before screaming.

 

Feeling a small pop come from down below and moments later hearing a small, shrill scream Patty laughed to herself ‘ah well… guess he’s broken now’, the thought of the tiny man beginning to break turned her desire into overdrive ‘fuck him… I want him to break completely’. Pumping harder and harder she imagined what he was going through.

 

Dave was in agony. His arm was completely limp and being thrashed around by her body, threatening to pull it off completely. To make matters worse he felt the remainder of his restraints begin to loosen as he was continuously pounded into her. Unable to do anything other than time his agonised breaths, he felt her walls begin to quiver as he was pumped in and out. After however many more thrusts of the dildo, the remaining restraints released, and as she retracted the toy he was left enveloped on all sides by her canal walls, strangely soft now compared to the recent crushing pressure.

His reprieve didn’t last long as he felt the dildo re-enter her, panic coursing through him as he tried to think ‘wait, what happens to me now!?’. Barely a moment later the rounded tip of the dildo crashed into him and forced his body deep within her, as far in as he could go until he slammed into something and was pinned between the two surfaces.

 

Feeling a sensation reach even deeper inside of her and hit her G-spot, Patty subconsciously increased the tempo of her pumping she began gasping as she felt her body reaching its climax, her toes curling up as her limbs began to twitch. Feeling herself getting closer and closer she pulled her knees up and pushed her feet into the padded floor, pushing her bum and pelvis up slightly. Ramming the toy deep within her she felt her body completely go into euphoria as she orgasmed, screaming out as her body crashed down onto the floor, feeling her vaginal muscles contract around the toy and her prey, smothering both with a vice-like pressure. Continuing to pump deep and hard she kept moaning loudly, her mind completely overtaken by the feeling surging around her entire being.

 

Laying on the floor gasping, covered in sweat, she slowly retracted the toy from within her and brought it up to her face to inspect what was left of the tiny man. Hoping she would have time to cruelly mock him before he expired.

As she cracked open her eyes she was surprised to see the tiny man missing, just his restraints remained, plastered to the toy by her juices. Sitting up slowly she looked towards the camera “wow… that was amazing, but uh…” turning the toy to show her fans “I think he liked it enough to stay in me!”. Slowly standing on her post-orgasm wobbly legs, she slowly stepped over the wall of the bed and approached the camera on the desk. Standing so that her crotch was directly infront of the camera, she pulled her lips apart with her left fingers and gently probed her folds with her right, fishing around for the tiny man ‘Jeez… where is the little guy?’ she thought to herself as she manoeuvred her digits around, eventually feeling a limb. Gripping gently she pulled him from her until the limb emerged from her. Looking down she saw it was an arm, hanging limp. Closing her eyes she began tensing and releasing her vaginal muscles gently, working his body out of her, knowing her fans loved when she did that. As his body slowly emerged gravity took over and once his hips past her lips the rest slurped out and he fell to the floor with a small wet ‘sploch’.

Looking into a head height camera she winked at her fans “Well thanks guys… check in next week for more fun, until next time…” hitting the button to kill the feed.

Collapsing into her chair she gasped in some deep breaths and thought back on what had just happened ‘Damn he was so good. I wonder if the other one is going to be as fun? He looks hot… maybe I keep him… or maybe something special to get a money boost?’. Deciding she didn’t need to make that call now, she bent forward to pick up her previous prey. Shocked, she saw him twitching slightly, his chest heaving.

Getting out of her chair she lowered herself to the ground to get a good look at him, he looked awful. Broken limbs and ribs, bruises and welts up and down his body. Reaching forwards she prodded him gently in the side, gasping and jumping back when his one good eye shot open as he gurgled up fluid.

Feeling almost sorry for the tiny man she stood up and stepped over his broken body, looking down at him she whispered “You did so good little guy… rest now” raising her right foot high above him, watching his good eye close once more, awaiting his release.

About to bring her sole down and smash him to a pulp she paused for a moment ‘Hmm… almost feel bad, but not quite enough’ she thought, instead pointing her foot and lowering it until it made contact.

 

Barely able to breathe, Dave watched her wrinkled sole rise above him ‘thank god’ he thought as he welcomed a quick end. Instead of the embrace of nothingness, Dave felt a cold and firm sensation across his abdomen. Opening his eye once more he was stunned to see a wall of pink before him. Looking up slowly he saw the pink wall… her nail as wide as his entire body… connect to the tanned skin of her big toe, pointing straight down, pinning his body to the floor. As his gaze passed up her leg and body, he was greeted by her pretty face staring down at him, a cruel smile twisting her features. Unable to move, speak, or react in any way he simply watched her.

 

Biting her lower lip with her top row of teeth, Patty began pressing down, feeling the resistance of his body against the top of her toe. Enjoying the squishy feeling of his midsection, she began pressing harder, her right hand reaching down and rubbing her crotch gently. Despite him being in a terrible state, she saw his body begin twitching, writhing in pain ‘Hmm… I guess his brain doesn’t know his body is dead yet’ she giggled to herself. Pausing her toe’s descent she began twisting the digit cruelly from side to side, threatening to tear him in half, something which would have normally elicited delicious screams of agony from her prey, instead resulting in some strange gargling coughs. Deciding she was done with him she leant forwards and pushed her entire weight onto her right leg, the extra pressure from her toe crushing his midsection as her nail severed him in half right below the ribcage “Now I’m done with you” she spat down at his destroyed form. 

Chapter 19 – Leah Heads Home by Mamamoo

Hearing the bell signal the end of the day, Leah dismissed her class before returning to her car. Her mind hadn’t been present all day, she couldn’t help think about her three little men at home ‘how do I manage this?’ she thought to herself ‘If I cant send them somewhere soon then they will all get suspicious!’. Of course not actually wanting to send them away, Leah wanted to do something fun with them. Their trust in her would make it all the more delicious when she betrayed them and used them for her own dark desires.

Her mind in the clouds thinking about all the ways she could dominate the two men she had saved, she thought about taking them both into her room and having them pamper her. Let them use their tiny selves to worship her body, rub her feet, pleasure her. Wondering how good it would feel to use her dildo to bring herself to orgasm, then smother one under her toned arse as she came while simultaneously swallowing the other.

Oblivious to her surroundings she barely felt the small crunch under her left sandal or heard the tiny scream that instantly followed. Stopping herself she turned and checked her path, seeing a tiny man maybe three inches in height lying on the grassy floor clutching his leg. Walking back to him she crouched down to get a good look, seeing his left leg pushed slightly into the soft ground “Oops!” she exclaimed “did I step on you?”

 

The tiny man looked up at her face, seeing concern in her eyes “Yes” he grunted “thankfully the ground is soft so it didn’t break anything, but please help me!” her kind face making him think she was a nice person, and would help save him.

 

“That’s no good!” she pouted at him, feeling hot under the collar from her daydreaming “it’s a bit of a waste stepping on you when I was wearing my sandal” reaching down she stroked the top of her foot “I mean, it’s fun hearing you crunch, but nothing can replace the feeling of you breaking under my sole” meeting the tiny man’s gaze and seeing his face turn into one of fear “pressing down on you until your body until you pop…”

The tiny man turned and tried to crawl away from her, eliciting a small giggle at his futile attempt. Reaching forward she grabbed him between her fingers and lifted him as she stood, not even bothering to look at him as she strode to her car.

 

Reaching her car and popping open the boot, Leah suppressed a smile, having a fun idea for her drive home ‘fortunately I am a teacher!’ she thought as she rooted through her bag of arts and crafts materials. Smiling as she found the sticky tape, she closed the boot and proceeded to open the drivers side door, crouching down she dumped the tiny man in the footwell “Now don’t you move! Ok?” she pointed at the tiny man with a stern look on her face.

 

The terrified little man let out a squeak and looked around, realising there was no real way for him to get out ‘fuck…’ he thought before looking at the base of the drivers seat ‘hmm… if I get under there she might not be able to get me! Just have to wait until she’s distracted’.

Looking up at her threatening finger he nodded ‘As if… bitch’ raising his hands in surrender.

 

Please with his compliance, Leah lowered her hand and began unwrapping the sticky tape. Considering how best to achieve the outcome she wanted ‘Hmm…’ she thought, biting her lip gently ‘oh, I know!’ she grinned as she pulled a long strip of tape which she cut with her nails and hung from the steering wheel before repeating the process two more times, giving her three long strips in total.

Placing the role of tape on the drivers seat she looked down and was shocked to see the tiny man was gone “Hey, arsehole! I told you to stay put!” she growled, spotting movement just under the base of the drivers seat. Lunging forwards she slammed her hand under the gap and felt something small wriggling aggressively, pulling out of her finger grip every time she felt it.

Finally snapping her thumb and forefinger down hard, she heard a muffled scream ‘Ah, must have got his bad leg!’ she thought, smiling as she dragged him from beneath the seat. Raising him infront of her face she scolded him “Naughty naughty… I was gonna go easy on you, but if you want to be punished then I guess that’s your choice!”.

Dropping him into her other hand she slammed his body, back first, hard into the gas pedal, the impact driving the air from his body and stunning him. Grabbing the first length of tape, Leah wrapped it around him and the pedal, securing him around his chest. Releasing her grip she was pleased to see his body held tightly in place by the tape. Deftly pinching with her fingers she managed to secure his hands and feet to all four corners of the pedal, leaving him secured in a spread-eagle position. Smiling at her handiwork, she leant down and unclasped her sandals, stepping into the car directly and brushing the loose dirt and dust off her feet before dropping her footwear and her handbag on the passenger seat.

 

His vision clearing, the tiny man let out a wracking cough as he sucked in air and opened his eyes, his vision a bit blurry from the forceful impact ‘So fucking close’ he lamented, becoming aware of his immobile state ‘what the hell?’ he thought as he tried pulling his limbs around without result.

His vision finally clearing he looked around and realised with horror that he had been attached to the pedal of the car. Dropping his gaze he saw two huge tanned feet resting on the floor, toes wriggling in anticipation, the big toes painted dark blue and the remainder white ‘fuck’ he thought, his eyes slowly rising up the body of his captor. Tight, dark blue jeans encased her legs which were sitting apart, giving him a full view of her crotch. Continuing up he saw the white shirt she was wearing, her breasts straining against the material as she twisted her body to clip her seatbelt into place, before finally looking at him, mischief in her eyes as she grinned at him.

 

Looking at the tiny guy, Leah couldn’t help but smile at how funny he looked stuck to the pedal like that before addressing him “Well little guy, you know given its city streets we drive on here that I won’t really be pushing on the pedal too hard… I would have let you go at the end of the drive you know” pausing for a moment before letting her features harden. “however… given your poor attempt at escaping I might have changed my mind… let’s see how I feel when I get home”. Ending her conversation with him she placed her foot on the brake pedal and pushed down, allowing her to turn the engine on, then releasing the pedal and putting the car into drive before disengaging the handbrake. Placing her foot gingerly infront of the gas pedal, she gave one more wriggle of her toes, causing her sole to wrinkle and stretch before dropping her foot onto the pedal, smothering the tiny mans face into the ball of her foot. Pressing gently she began the drive home, enjoying the tickling sensation below her sole, figuring she wasn’t likely to break him before getting home.

 

From the tiny man’s perspective, things were not going well. His captress was right about not having to apply much pressure, but from the position of his body relative to her sole, the ball of her foot was smothering his face and making it hard to breathe. When she pressed lightly he was able to turn his head and suck in air fairly easily, but when she pushed a bit harder her foot began moulding around him, cutting off the supply of fresh air even as the pressure forced his lungs to expel what air they had taken in.

Additionally, the constant removal of her foot from his pedal to the brake and back meant he was constantly getting slapped by her foot, the momentum causing his body to compress before the pedal moved.

He felt the car begin to slow as the pressure eased up on him, suddenly removing completely and pushing down on the brake pedal hard. Hearing her agitated voice from above “Damnit… this traffic sucks!” he breathed a sigh of relief ‘thank god… I should have some time to recover if we aren’t moving’ he thought to himself.

 

Gazing out at the sea of red brake lights before her, Leah sighed deeply ‘Damnit I’m not going anywhere soon’ she gauged, knowing this intersection to be terrible. Getting grumpy at her predicament she turned her attention to the tiny in the footwell, deciding to toy with him a bit while she waited ‘I guess I can’t risk taking him home with me… I suppose I should give him a good sendoff before I end him’.

 

Not anticipating any sort of movement, the tiny man was shocked when he saw her engage the handbrake and remove her foot from the brake pedal, lifting her foot and gliding it slowly until it rested infront of him once more. Not sure what was coming the tiny man tried to free himself, wriggling hard against the tape holding him ‘shit… there’s no give in it’ he realised, admitting that he was trapped.

Very slowly, the billboard sized foot began to lower, pausing briefly as it made contact with his body. After what felt like eternity, the foot lowered, the ball rubbing down his chest and over his crotch, stirring him slightly as the mass of flesh rubbed against his manhood. Her toes scrunched causing her nails to rake their way down his chest, and then these too rubbed over his crotch, the soft tips pushing deep into his manhood. The tiny man couldn’t help feel arousal at the sheer power she held over him, plus the gentle grinding didn’t hurt either.

Once her titanic toes had reached the bottom of the pedal, the foot began rising again, this time the toes splayed backwards, stretching the skin of her foot. As her foot travelled up his shins she felt her apply more pressure, pushing more weight in as she reached his thighs. Looking down at the taught ball of her foot rising slowly up his body he couldn’t help but spring to half mast, cursing himself even as he began to harden.

Slowly inching up his body, her toes relaxed slightly before fully flexing again, causing the skin on her foot to relax and stretch, the movement of her powerful muscles massaging his thighs. Closing his eyes and enjoying the feeling he jumped a bit when her foot suddenly rolled further up his body, his semi-hard shaft now resting on the rising ball of her foot. Looking up at her he saw her sitting back, smiling softly at him.

 

Watching the tiny man’s face turn from panic to pleasure, Leah smiled ‘God, men are so easy to please… he’s literally strapped to my car gas pedal and he’s getting a boner’ making eye contact as the tiny man looked up at her. Deciding to proceed based on sensation alone, she sat up and gazed out of the window, and relied on the feeling of his tiny body to guide her movements as her foot once more began to move.

 

Watching her face disappear above his line of sight, he once more felt her foot begin to rise. The firm but gentle pressure on his upper thighs began sliding up further to his crotch. His penis was now propped up by the ball of her foot, and with her toes beginning to wriggle gently it began to rub side to side on her skin. The sensation of this caused him to fully harden, he hadn’t been touched by a woman since he had shrunk, and this soft sensation was sending him into overdrive.

As he closed his eyes he felt her foot rise further, her ball now pushing his throbbing penis into his own stomach, the sweat of his body and her foot acting as the perfect lubricant. As she flexed her toes, her foot begin twisting left and right he felt the light friction grind his entire midsection gently ‘Holy shit’ he thought as she began rubbing her foot up and down as she twisted, increasing and decreasing the pressure, forcing herself against his penis which was now rock hard and begging for release, the sensation of her movement being unlike anything he had ever felt.

He began panting deeply as she kept grinding him, he hadn’t felt a sensation like this ever before. Feeling like he was getting close he began humping his body as best he could into her sole, something she felt him doing.

Slowing her movements, the pressure from the ball of her foot decreased slightly as she lowered her foot, his penis peeling from his stomach and smacking into the descending ball briefly before being left standing to attention in the cool air. Gasping he mentally prayed her not to stop, his prayer being answered as she relaxed her toes, lowering the big and second toes onto his shoulders. These slowly ran down his shoulders, down his chest, over his stomach, and came to a stop briefly on either side of his dick.

Without pausing the two digits closed the space between them and gripped his pulsing penis, causing him to gasp in pleasure. Giving into his base desires he began pulsing his hips again, humping his penis between the digits which responded by pumping him gently, squeezing and releasing as they ran up and down his shaft.

Feeling her tempo increase he felt like he was in perfect sync with her, the build-up increasing as he felt his entire body began to stiffen. With a deep grunt and a huge thrust of his hips she blew his seed between her toes, something she clearly noticed and began squeezing a bit harder, pumping him hard as his body collapsed backwards, twitching against her.

 

Feeling the tiny man convulse and a wet feeling between her toes, Leah grinned at her accomplishment, wanting to utterly milk him for all he was worth she gripped harder and began pumping him as fast as she could.

Feeling his body go limp she slowed her pace, still gripping his shaft tightly with her toes, feeling his body jerk every so often “Hope you enjoyed little man” she whispered, still wondering what to do with him.

Seeing the traffic begin easing, she disengaged the handbrake and began driving slowly once more, repeating her pattern of brake, gas, brake, gas, but this time not feeling him struggle when she pressed her foot into him.

 

After what felt like forever, Leah finally pulled up in her driveway and settled her foot on the brake pedal, allowing her to engage the handbrake and turn the engine off. Sighing deeply she looked down and saw the tiny man unconscious still strapped to the gas pedal, his body glistening with perspiration. Bending her leg and pulling her foot up she rested it on the seat infront of her, she swiped her finger across the impressively large gift he had given her, lifting it to her mouth and rubbing it onto her tongue ‘my god it tastes so sweet!’ she thought to herself, really beginning to enjoy her newfound sexual energy.

Pondering what to do with him, her favourite idea was to tape him her sandal and put it back on, trying to place him somewhere beneath her arch. Knowing even despite that placement he wouldn’t last even the handful of steps to her front door ‘it would be nice and ironic given our conversation at the school’ she thought, imagining the feeling of his body compressing between her foot and the thin sole, the unrelenting pressure holding him to her as his body was crushed. Remembering her guests inside, she disappointedly dismissed the idea as the mess would make what she had done pretty obvious.

Deciding she would just let him go, she pushed her seat back as far as it would go, reached down and used her sharp nails to sever the tape holding his arms, then his legs, leaving him slumped slightly forwards with just the final piece holding his chest in place. Grinning she then broke that piece and watched as his body dropped to the floor of the footwell, the impact causing him to stir and push himself up in panic.

Giggling at his sudden startle and reaction she brought her finger towards him and gently rubbed his still vague looking face. His reaction to her gentle attention however, angered her.

 

Feeling his body fall momentarily before impacting the ground and winding him, the tiny man groaned ‘god… what happened?’ he thought before remembering his situation, startling and jumping up, looking around him as his vision cleared. Seeing her finger approach and then make contact with his face, he swung his hand out and slapped her finger away.

 

Of course he lacked the strength to actually bat her finger away, but his rageful reaction caused Leah to recoil in shock “Hey!” she exclaimed “that’s not very nice!” having half expected him to be happy to see her after his treat on the drive home.

 

“Not very nice!?” He yelled up at her “you fucking strapped me to your car gas pedal and stepped on me repeatedly!” raising his arms in frustration.

 

“Wow…” Leah started “you know I kind of recall you actually enjoying yourself down there!” she reasoned with him “besides you were injured, I could have just left you there. What do you think would have happened if another teacher or a student found you?” irritation entering her voice “if I knew you would be this ungrateful I would have left you and someone would have made you suffer”

 

 

“YOU. KIDNAPPED. ME!” he yelled at the top of his voice “then you basically raped me with your fucking foot!” he pointed up at her

 

Getting to the end of her patience Leah sighed in frustration deciding she is just going to leave him outside and let a rat or a bird kill him ‘that would suck worse than a quick death’ she thought to herself before leaning back and looking at him “fine… you know what, get out of my car and go fend for yourself!” sitting back up she reached over to collect her bag and sandals.

 

The tiny man grumbled to himself but walked towards the door and climbed up onto the lip before turning and shouting up at her “Hey…” causing her to look down at him once more “I hope you get raped one day… see how you like it” turning from her he looked down ‘I can make that drop, my leg feels fine now’.

 

Leah froze for a moment, completely shocked at what had just been said to her. Watching as he turned his back to her and prepared to jump down she cracked, not even thinking as she lifted her foot and swiped it towards him, kicking him out of the car and sending him flying a good meter away, landing on the hard ground with a thud, not moving.

Grabbing her things she swung herself out of the car and stood up, closing and locking her vehicle behind her. Stepping forwards she stood over the tiny man and looked down at him “Now that… was a horrific thing to say” she muttered angrily “there’s a world of difference between what I did for you –  you’re welcome by the way, I could tell you loved it from the moment I started – and what a man raping a woman is like”. Getting frustrated at his lack of reply she lifted her right foot and prodded him with the big toe, his body convulsing and contracting into a foetal position. Raising her foot above him she dropped her big toe onto his exposed side and flipped him onto his back “Look at me when I’m talking to you!” she growled at his beaten form, several cuts and grazes visible on his body. He complied and lay on his back, arms and legs on the floor, just staring at her with a scared look on his face.

“Now I was literally letting you go, you ungrateful shit” she spat at him “do you know what I would do if a student said that to me? Nothing! Because I can’t do anything other than lodge a complaint, which would never hold up without proof” she continued “you however… I can do what I want” raising her foot once more over him she raised it over him and pointed it downwards, stomping the ball of her foot down hard intentionally several inches too far forward. Hearing him scream in fear was like heroin for her at this point. She had already almost killed him without even noticing him, then dominated him, now she was going to end him.

She made eye contact with him, surprised he didn’t even try to move ‘he must be literally frozen in fear’ she thought as she lowered her heel, feeling it make contact with his chest – this was the point he started struggling. She felt his face trapped below her foot just above her heel ‘idiot didn’t even turn his head’ she smiled coldly, feeling his limbs thrashing around her heel, trying to lift it off before he suffocated.

Lowering her hands to her jean-clad crotch, Leah stopped herself, looking around not seeing anyone, but not wanting to be caught masturbating in view of anyone either. Feeling his movements slow and his attempts at freeing himself stop, she lifted her heel as from his body, balancing on the ball of her foot. Watching him try to fill his lungs with air she clenched her teeth as she slammed her heel down, everything above his waist crushing flat and spurting blood out the sides of her heel ‘like stepping on a ketchup packet’ she thought. Pointing her toes up and lifting she put all the weight on her heel and ground it back and forth a few times, feeling his body crack and crunch below her as she ground him to a pulp.

Lifting her foot she didn’t even care enough to inspect her handiwork, instead wiping her foot on the grass on her way to her front door to remove the evidence of her violent outburst.

 

Stepping inside her house, Leah dropped her bag and shoes by the door and walked towards the living room, noticing that the TV was off “Hey guys!” she called “I’m hooooome” she continued in a singsong tone. No sounds or movement returned ‘hmm… that’s odd. Oh maybe they are playing hide and seek!

Putting on a joke mean face she stomped slowly into the living room “Fee-Fi-fo-fum I smell… my little friends who must be hungry!” she giggled about to announce dinner plans. Stepping closure to the table Leah’s blood ran cold, seeing a tiny headless body on the table ‘what the hell?’ stepping closure to the table and looking down she threw her hands over her mouth “oh my god… is that Calum?” she gasped, only guessing due to the body shape… there being no head to easily identify him with, in addition to the horrific damage done to the body itself.

Seeing a folded up note with her name scrawled across the front she dropped her hands and grabbed it, inspecting the various items scattered around his body. Opening the note she read it to herself

 

Hey Chica,

Sorry about the mess! I‘m pretty sure I got the blood all off – just thought I leave the remains and tools you would get an idea of what kind of master shrinky killer you know ;)

Promise I will teach you my tricks now that you enjoy this too!

With this one that I left, I usually don’t go this far out but I needed information which he eventually gave up to me.

I figured these three were intruders or something, as you said you didn’t have any left so I’ve taken the other two with me. Promise that I will make their ends painful to teach them they never invade my friend’s house!

I left the bag of toys by the couch, take a look and let me know what you think!

Chat soon

Pat XoX

 

Dropping the note to the floor, Leah began hyperventilating “Oh shit… holy shit… no no NO!” grabbing her phone from her pocket she called Patty but it just rang out. Ringing it again, and again, and again – the final time Leah screamed and ran to the door, praying she could get to you in time, knowing that with Patty, it was unlikely you had even survived the trip to her home.

Chapter 20 – At Her Mercy by Mamamoo

Chapter 20 – At Her Mercy

A few hours prior to Leah finishing work

Something waking you from your deep slumber you slowly open your eyes, your neck crunched from the position you lay in. Rubbing it with one hand you slowly stand up, feeling uneasy, like you’re being watched. Looking left out of the cage bars you see the long soft ocean of the bed not seeing anything out of the ordinary. Turning to your right you come face to face with Patty’s cat mask-clad face just beyond the bars, her mouth split into a huge grin. Caught off guard you let out a small scream and jump back, tripping over yourself and landing on your back, shuffling backwards until you hit the opposite side of the cage.

 

Grinning down at the tiny man, Patty couldn’t help but giggle as he tripped over himself and tried to crawl away. Deciding to taunt him a bit she curled her lips back, and opening her mouth she lunged forwards, snapping her teeth together, causing you to jump once more. Having enjoyed playing with the other tiny, she had intended to keep this one around until at least later in the day, however the tiny man’s pathetic display of fear just did something to her on a baser level.

Lifting her hand she grabbed the door of the cage and yanked it open, reaching her hand in, determined to grasp this last tiny prey and play with him, ending his existence before taking a nice afternoon nap.

 

Seeing her rip the door open and reach her hand in you shouted at her “Please no! Ms. Cortez please leave me alone! Leah is my friend! Please just call her and we can straighten this all out!” you begged.

 

Pausing her hand, Patty cocked her head to the side in thought before grinning wildly ‘Holy shit! He knows my alter ego!?’ realising this tiny knew exactly who she was, ‘this could be fun’, she grinned like a true cheshire cat, never having had a shrinky who knew what she did.

 

You watch as her hand turns over and lowers to the cage floor, her index finger motioning you to step on. At first you are hesitant, but seeing no other way you gingerly step onto the outstretched palm which quickly begins moving. Sitting down to avoid falling you are removed from the cage and dropped onto the bed. Looking up you watch as she stands to her full height, towering over you, completely naked apart from the mask covering half her face, with her perky breasts hanging free and her snatch glistening above you.

 

Looking down at the tiny man Patty slowly brings her hands up and removes her mask which she drops on the bed “So… you ever pay me?” she asked

 

Realising what you had said, you froze for a moment unsure how to proceed ‘Shit… why would I have said that!’ you cursed yourself, trying to think of the best thing to say. Realising there is no way out of the hole you dug yourself you decide to be honest “No… I cant say I ever did” wondering how she would react. A flash of annoyance crossed her face briefly before she slowly lowered into a crouch, bringing her face within a few inches of you, her green eyes piercing into you making you feel nervous. After what felt like a lifetime of her staring you down, she made a small – ‘hmpf’ – noise before smacking her lip and standing again.

Without a single word she walked to the ensuite bathroom and shut the door behind her, moments later you heard the shower turn on ‘I could make a break for it while she’s in there’ you think to yourself before deciding it’s a terrible idea, knowing even if you got down from the bed without breaking a limb you’d have nowhere to go. Your only hope is Leah comes home and figures out what has happened, preferably before your life is ended.

 

Patty stepped into the warm spray of the shower and sighed deeply ‘Fuck, that was a productive session!’ pleased with her profits from her playtime ‘I think I will use this last one for myself, no need for more action for my fans’. Washing her body with her soap she thought about what she would have the tiny man do for her, ideas cascading through her head as she washed her hair.

After a good long shower she stepped out, wondering if the tiny man had the balls to make a run, approaching the door she threw it open and looked to her bed, the tiny man sitting exactly where she had left him. Closing the door once again she grabbed her towel and proceeded to dry herself off, smiling at his futile position. After a few minutes of drying her body she wrapped her hair in a towel to help it dry and returned to her bedroom, intentionally ignoring the man on her bed as she opened her cupboard and picked out a pair of soft pink short shorts and an oversized hoody of the same colour.

Donning these items she turned back to the tiny on her bed, who still hadn’t moved. Approaching him slowly she once more wordlessly lowered her palm to the bed, smiling slightly as he climbed on without hesitation. Raising him up she brought him to her face where she finally addressed him “Well… would you like to see your friend? What his name?” struggling not to laugh or even smile.

 

Being offered to see your friend you breathed a sigh of relief ‘if he’s still alive maybe I have some hope!’ you thought as you replied “yes please, and his name is Dave”. Nodding at you she then asked about the tiny at Leah’s house “his name was Calum” you replied. Nodding once more she turned and walked out the room, you sitting in her palm cross legged, and headed down the corridor into another room. You gasped slightly, realising you recognised this room and the setup, gulping deeply praying she never brought you into this room for her play sessions. Looking around for any sign of Dave, you felt uneasy, knowing this room was likely the final place any shrinkies ever saw.

She carried you to the desk and deposited you infront of the cinema sized screen, hitting a key on the keyboard which made everything light up, the glare blinding you temporarily and making you throw your hands up to cover your face.

By the time your eyes had adjusted, there was a video clip on the screen ready to play, you heard Patty’s voice right behind you whisper “Watch… don’t look away or I will snap your neck” suddenly feeling a pressure on both sides of your head as her thumb and forefinger grasped you, forcing you to watch the screen as her other hand hit the space bar, starting the video.

 

Patty loved the feeling of holding the tiny man’s head between her fingers, forcing him to watch the demise of one of his friends, it was the ultimate act of power in her mind. Watching the video clip she smiled knowing how this was going to end, but the fact that the tiny didn’t yet know how bad it would be made the entire situation just delicious for her.

Looking away from the screen she was about to taunt her new prey before noticing his penis had started rising. Watching for another minute, Patty observed his penis hardening the more he watched the video, feeling him gasp at certain points. Struggling not to react, she thought ‘Of course! He knows who I am… duh… this is a turn on for him!’ realising she could mess with him even further, bringing her free hand to her mouth and quietly spitting on her fingers.

 

Watching Dave be used by this goddess which you knew as Ms. Cortez was filling you with conflict. Despite knowing the suffering he was going through, you couldn’t help but feel aroused, knowing you had watched other shrinkies be tortured and killed in various ways by her before. Wishing you didn’t feel turned on by the video you startled as her free hand reached around and the tip of her index finger touched the underside of your shaft. The sensation of her finger holding up your half solid shaft brought further conflict into your mind, feeling bad about your lustful feelings as you watched a friend being used and abused. Watching on, her finger began stroking the underside of your cock, bringing it to full attention before her thumb entered your vision and touched the top of your shaft, pinching her fingers together she held your shaft in her warm, lubricated grip. Glancing down you saw her finger tips were glistening with her own spit, realising she knew this was a turn on for you, you tried to look away only to be denied by her strong fingers.

You thought about shouting out to her to stop this display, but as you opened your mouth and breathed in her fingers began their own motion, moving up and down your shaft. You shuddered at the sensation, her fingers pumping you felt amazing, and coupled with what you would have recently considered a porn flick, was sending you to the edge incredibly fast.

 

Feeling the tiny man shudder as she started pumping his penis, Patty leant forwards until her lips were almost touching his back, whispering to him “your friend was soooooo gooood…” pumping harder as she felt your body tense. Knowing you were enjoying the display she continued “you like what you see I think… watch closely, I make him cum you know… he loved it” smiling to herself “I want you to cum too, but only when I order you… I want you to watch this…”. Looking up at the screen she knew the best parts and increased and slowed her tempo accordingly, feeling the tiny man’s body strain with anticipation as the climax approached.

Breathing deeply Patty knew the first tiny man’s end was near so she began pumping with renewed vigour, whispering to this second tiny “This is it… his end… he gave himself for me… cum when I tell you and maybe I keep you as my slave… you spend your days doing what Ms. Cortes tells you” pumping continuously as the video reached its crescendo, smiling as she felt the tiny body between her fingers stiffen. Leaning closer so her lips were touching the tiny man’s back she commanded him “do it now! Cum for me you little bug! Cum hard or ill bite you in half!” snapping her teeth together and pumping her fingers faster still she felt his entire body convulse as he blew his load onto her fingertips and desk, his hands reaching out and grabbing the fingers holding his head as his pelvis thrust forward and backwards, losing himself to her machinations.

 

Realising you had just orgasmed over the death of the closest thing you had to a friend you immediately felt shame, letting your body go limp in the grip of your captor.

Expecting some kind of taunt from her you were shocked when she instead lifted you by the head and turned you to face her before slamming your body down back first into the desk, rattling your nerves and winding you. Opening your eyes you watched as her face rose over you, her green eyes empty of any form of empathy as she licked her lips, before quickly dropping onto your midsection, her lips wrapping around your entire crotch, engulfing your still rock hard shaft as she slurped up whatever of your seed left, moaning deeply as she did this. After a few hard sucking motions, her lips popped open and she retreated, silently grabbing you and walking back into her room.

Dumping you on the bottom of her bed, you watch as she walks to her bedside table and grabs a magazine before throwing herself back onto the top of the bed, propping herself up on the pillows and making herself comfortable. Opening her magazine you see the cover ‘Giantess Dominatrix: How to Make Shrinkies Squirm’, the entire bed moving below your feet as she repositioned herself slightly, her lean legs stretched apart and straight, leaving her bare, tanned feet between you and her.

 

Reading her book, Patty thought the indication as to what the tiny had to do was clear, but after a minute or two not feeling him worship her she grunted and dropped her magazine, glaring down at the tiny man she barked at him “What you waiting for? Rub my feet erro!” picking it back up and scanning through the pages.

 

Not wasting a moment you scramble up the bed to her left foot and begin rubbing it with your hands, arms, elbows… hell you throw your entire body into her ‘Ok… if she wants me to do something then she might actually be considering keeping me!’ you hope, knowing what the alternative is.

Doing your best to massage her you cant help but compare her feet to Leah’s. Patty’s were smaller in size, but proportionally a bit wider and more muscular, attesting to her sporty lifestyle. Whilst you loved the way Leah had used her feet on you, you couldn’t help but find your current situation arousing too, despite seeing how brutal she could be with them.

Continuing to rub the titanic sole before you, you eventually hear Patty’s voice “Ok do the other now”, not wasting a second you begin scrambling over the soft bedding to the other foot, daring to glance up at her face to see if she looked happy or displeased with your efforts, the sight before you causing you to trip on surface and fall over.

Standing back up you look on amazed as you see her toned arm holding the book up, completely obscuring her face from you, whilst her other hand has disappeared into her pink short shorts. Whilst you cant see what she is doing, the movements of her wrist tell you she is rubbing herself. Deciding its best not to take too long to continue your assigned task, you rush to her right foot. Reaching it you stop for a moment and compose yourself, before continuing your job, praying she doesn’t turn her attentions to you.

 

Feeling the tiny bug rubbing her left foot was actually a new experience for Patty, given she usually dominated and ended the tiny bugs she found, or was using them to showboat for her fans ‘He actually feels nice… maybe I will keep him for a bit’ she thought, finding a section she hadn’t read yet titled ‘Cruel, and Unusual Torture’. Flipping to the beginning of the article she began reading, intrigued by some of the lengths the author had gone to in order to torture shrinkies ‘Fuck… I thought I was extreme… this is another level’ she thought, reading examples of castration, quadruple amputations, even one that attempted the use of belly button piercings that also impaled the man to your belly.

Despite her recent exertions, Patty couldn’t help but feel aroused at this extra level of cruelty, feeling her nether region begin to moisten as she read on. Turning the page and being greeted by images of some of the other examples, Patty let out an excited gasp, subconsciously lowering her free hand across her abdomen and into her shorts. Reading in depth notes on how to prevent these mutilated shrinkies from expiring too soon, Patty ran her hand over her clit, at this point remembering you were present, ordering you to move to her other foot.

After a brief pause she could feeling your body rubbing into the sole of her right foot, she sighed at the sensation, enjoying being pampered. Continuing to rub herself she decided she needed more and plunged her 2nd and 3rd fingers straight into herself, gasping at the sensation and shuddering slightly as she used her fingers to stroke the walls of her love tunnel, lowering the magazine to her chest and closing her eyes as she basked in the sensations.

 

Using your shoulder to knead her arch, you stumbled as her foot twitched, her toes above you momentarily curling inwards before relaxing again. Daring to take a peak you switched to rubbing her arch with your hands and peaked around the side of her sole, seeing her hand had moved further down and was moving with more vigour ‘Holy shit… she’s fingering herself!’ you realised, feeling a stirring in your manhood once more. Despite the circumstances you couldn’t help but feel aroused, she was an exceptionally pretty woman with a well-toned body, and the pink shorts and oversized hoody worked to accentuate her cuteness.

Being completely caught up in the moment you didn’t even think as you had removed your right hand from her foot and started gently stroking your shaft, stirring it once more to as you watched her. Bringing yourself to full attention you lost all semblance of your situation, the way her body was twitching and the small, quiet gasps she was making all combined to draw you into the moment.

 

Feeling the strong sensations of her fingers penetrating herself with her thumb rubbing her clit, Patty almost forgot about the tiny man rubbing her foot, deciding to have some extra fun she dropped her right foot down, expecting to feel the hard body of the little bug but instead felt her foot meet the soft bedding instead. Confused she cracked open her eyes and looked down, seeing you standing next to her foot, staring at it with a shocked look, then noticing where your hand was ‘Oh my god… he’s masturbating!’ anger overtook her and she sat up quickly, gasping at the sensation of her fingers inside her.

Sitting upright she kept fingering herself slowly as she glared at the tiny man “Who gave you permission to do that?” she growled, a babbling reply causing further frustration. Grunting she turned her feet sideways and brought them together, sandwiching you in between, positioning them so the ball of her right foot pushed you into the arch of her left, moulding you into her skin and leaving only your head and shoulders sticking out.

Grinning sadistically she began grinding her feet against eachother softly, feeling your body creak as you made small squeaking noises. Biting her lip and closing her eyes she felt all the sensations around her, sitting up putting extra pressure into her pussy, bringing further waves of pleasure as she began rubbing her feet back and forth, your small hard body feeling like a small exercise ball.

Opening her eyes she decides she needs a true release, pulling her fingers from her snatch and pinning you in place with her feet once more. Reaching down with her glistening fingers she rubs her juices across your head and face “You like what you see, eh?” she asks you as she leans over and opens her bedside drawer, pulling out a large purple dildo and a small 1-inch man who she brings up to her mouth and bites down on, holding him in places sideways like one might do a pencil. Her feet separate and her hand darts in, snatching you up as she lies down once more, holding you by her pussy as she teases the dildo inside herself.

 

Having just been battered by the very feet you were just admiring, being encased in her fist was actually less painful, if not more terrifying, wondering what was going to happen to you now.

As she began pumping the dildo in and out of herself she brought her fist up to her face, her green eyes staring into you, the tiny man between her teeth struggling and crying. Just as you were about to try and talk to her, her fist opened, dropping you from a decent height onto her chest. Whilst Leah’s body would have provided a soft landing, this woman’s smaller boobs and more muscular physique meant you landed hard against her sternum, the impact leaving you lying in pain as you tried to collect your thoughts.

As you lifted your head to try to communicate once more, you felt something punch your foot, quickly realising it was her free hand as she tugged you between her breasts and over her flat stomach, not pausing for a moment as you reached her mons, your pelvis lying upon the precipice, legs flailing around kicking her in the clit accidentally. Here she repositioned her fingers, once pinching either side of your hips before pulling you over the edge and mashing your body into her clit.

Hearing the squelching of the dildo as she pumped herself, you preyed she held some sort of control over her hand movements, as too much pressure would leave you a bloody stain against the sexual organ you were being used to stimulate.

 

Feeling the tiny man against her clit and the other swishing around her mouth, Patty was losing herself to the tingles running allover her body ‘Fuck I love dominating these bugs’ she thought, gasping at the sensation. Pumping herself harder with the dildo she began rubbing the man in her other hand up and down herself, using his body to stimulate her further as she resisted the urge to eat the one in her mouth, knowing it was best if she waited for the right moment.

 

Being rubbed against her, you were thankful for the abundance of her juices that had secreted, lubricating the surfaces as she forced you against her, using you as a sex toy as her clit kept bashing you in the face, giving you a nosebleed. Trying to use your hands to push her clit away from you elicited a short gasp from her, the extra sensation something you hadn’t been planning on doing, but needed to in order to protect yourself. Throughout all of this you couldn’t help but feel incredible, the sensation of your cock rubbing up and down the warm, wet surface was something you had only felt with Leah, this being a far more violent and dangerous version of that, with no guarantee you would make it out alive.

Feeling her tempo increase her body began twitching as she came close to the edge, the pressure she exerted on you becoming more unbearable. After a short time you felt her body freeze for the smallest of moments before she let out a scream and slammed her palm down ontop of you, grinding your body up and down her, the huge surge in pressure pushing your cock into her body and making you cum even as she did. Feeling your body twitching whilst she writhed in pain, you heard a blood curdling scream come from up above.

 

Feeling her body tense up, Patty knew it was time and with one hard motion she plunged the dildo deep within her and slammed her hand down on her pubic region, hoping to crush you as she came. As she screamed she felt the tiny man in her mouth attempt his escape, using the timing of her mouth opening to try and throw himself out of her mouth, almost making it until she slammed her teeth down, catching his leg that hadn’t quite cleared, causing him to scream in agony. Losing herself in her throes, Patty sucked the man back in like a noodle, chewing him as he was pulled back into her maw. Once the broken man was fully in her mouth she tiled her head and swallowed, sending him to her stomach and slowing her motions down below. After basking in the glow for a minute, Patty pulled her toy from her vagina and inspected you with her palm ‘That was insane’ she thought to herself, breathing deeply, her body glistening with sweat. Speaking softly “Two in one go… I should film that next time” she whispered to herself as she rolled onto her right side, falling into a deep sleep.

 

Soon after hearing the demise of the tiny man, you felt her body slowing, your head mashed so hard into her you could hear her heart racing through her body. Exhausted and pinned in place you couldn’t move even if you wanted to. Hearing a squelch as she extracted the toy from below you, you felt her palm shifting, squashing parts of you deeper into her, hoping this was the part she would extract you. Hearing her softly say something about two in one, you realise she thinks she killed you… the thought terrifying you, showcasing she has no care about your life.

Figuring you should wait until there is a chance to escape you stay still, suddenly feeling your world shift and gravity move as she rolls over, laying her thighs ontop of eachother and pinning you from your feet to you lower chest, the pressure squeezing you hard but not making you pop.

Within seconds you heard her deep breathing from above ‘Fuck… I think she’s asleep’ you think, not sure if this is good or bad. Giving it a few minutes to ensure she is really out, you try to free yourself, pushing away from her body and pulling your legs, straining as hard as you can. After exhausting yourself you come to the conclusion that you are trapped, the reality of the situation hitting you – if she rolls any further she could end up smothering you, or even bursting your entire body between her muscular thighs. Not knowing what to do you just lie there, realising how exhausted you are, trying to fight it but ultimately failing you pass out.

Chapter 21 – Send Help by Mamamoo

Chapter 21 – Send Help

Coming to, you momentarily forgot you were and what was happening, your initial attempt at moving bringing into sharp focus your exact predicament. Fortunately for you, Patty had not moved at all since her slumber began, although whether it had been 10 minutes, an hour, or a few hours you had no idea given your current state. Despite this, the ambient light felt a bit darker than when you had passed out, signalling it had indeed been a couple of hours at least.

Contemplating what to do next, you couldn’t see a solution to your predicament – you were effectively imprisoned between a set of titanic thighs and had no way of getting yourself loose. Trying once more to push yourself free, you frustratingly found the same result as before ‘Fuck sake… I really am stuck’ you resigned yourself.

Almost on que, you felt slight stirring in the body of your captress, some slight twitches deep within her powerful muscles, followed by changes in her breathing pattern. In answer to your prayers she slowly rolled onto her back, the pressure her thighs exerted on you began to lessen as her right leg straightened and her left fell to the side leaving you free, now just stuck to her vagina lips by her now dried juices. Feeling this was your only chance, you began slowly peeling your upper body from her, praying the sensation didn’t wake her, at least not until you could escape.

Not really planning your next steps, you pulled enough of your upper body from her lips, that your now free hanging weight simply yanked the rest of your lower body away. As you fell towards the bed you heard a small gasp from high above you, not having time to think about what it meant as you crashed into the soft bedding. Rolling over you froze in fear as you saw her hand reach across her thigh, running up her inner thigh until it reached her crotch, where she scratched a couple of times, her body wriggling a little before settling once more.

Realising you had been holding your breath, you let out a deep release and gasped fresh air into your lungs, shaking slightly at how close you had come to waking her ‘I have to be more careful’ you thought, cursing yourself for being so careless. Still lying on your back right below her snatch you decided you had to move quickly. Attempting to stand, you realised that the crushing pressure her thighs had exerted upon you had numbed your legs. You started rubbing them hard to try and increase the blood flow so you could get moving, when you felt the bed below you begin to shift once more.

 

Patty cracked her eyes open feeling an itch on her pussy, reaching down she reached her hand down and gave it a scratch to relieve the ticking sensation. Noting the slightly darkened sky out her window she turned her head away and felt a crack in her upper spine ‘Ouch, my neck’ she thought, having passed out with her head propped awkwardly against a pillow. Closing her eyes she reached over and pulled the pillow forwards as she lifted her head, making herself more comfortable but feeling a bit too high still. Brining her knees up she planted her feet firmly into the bed and pushed, lifting her bum and lower back as she pushed herself down the bed a few inches using her shoulder, dropping herself once more and hoping to get a bit more rest in. After a few seconds she felt a hard object between her cheeks ‘ergh what is that…’ the sensation of a foreign object annoying her slightly.

 

With horror you saw her legs shift around you, her knees rising and her feet planting flat into the bed, sinking deeply as she pushed down. Infront of you, her pussy disappeared from your view as her toned, naked bum rose from the bed surface which it had compressed flat, casting a shadow over you. Scrambling backward as fast as you could, you realised with horror that her body was shifting down the bed right over you.

As the sky began falling you realised were about to be caught right in the middle of her right cheek, the globe of muscle would surely flatten you in moments. Deciding you have only one hope, you roll to your right, facing up as the crack between her cheeks fall and bury you between her crack and the bed. For a brief moment it feels like a gentle nudge as you are pushed into the bedding, however the further she sinks into the bed, the harder the surface below you gets as it compresses, forcing you up between her cheeks. Feeling the pressure build and build, her initially soft cheeks have become hard boulders, squashing you into the unforgiving surfaces around and below you, the air forced from your lungs. Barely able to move a muscle you struggle as feel yourself lose consciousness and begin to think this is the end. Suddenly the pressure releases slightly and you feel something grab your arm, pulling it hard.

 

Feeling something stuck between her cheeks, Patty lies there for a moment wondering what it is, when the realisation struck her and she gasped ‘No way did he survive!’ reaching down she rolled her lower back to the left, propping her right cheek up slightly as she stuck her hand under her butt and grabbed hold of something, yanking it out she brought it to her face and was shocked to see you, battered and bruised but still in one piece “Well shit!… you lived? I swear I felt you squish against me” she grinned at you with a predatory smile “well now I get a second chance I guess!”.

 

Dangling by your arm, you looked into the sleepy green eyes before you, cursing whatever bad luck was hounding you “Ergh” you moaned “look, about before… I won’t tell Leah anything happened, ok? Just give me back to her” hoping she would see reason, these hopes quickly dashed.

 

Pouting her lips and bringing her pointer finger from her free hand to her chin, Patty feigned to be considering his offer “Hmm…” she tapped her chin once, twice, three times “no” she let the syllable hang in the air, smiling as your attempt at remaining calm began to crack “you got lucky before, but I never let any little bug like you survive, you’re vermin… you don’t deserve life”. Shaking her head gently she continued “Given how good you felt I would promise to make it quick” she looked down for a moment before pulling you closer and darting her eyes back up to meet yours, all traces of softness gone, now replaced with the cold glare of an apex predator, whispering to you “but it’s so much more fun when you struggle and scream for me”.

 

Wriggling your body manically in some forlorn hope that you could free yourself, you eventually gave up, hanging limp by your arm, now burning with the muscular stress of being dangled. Looking at the cruel face before you, you tried once more “Please! I swear to you I’m Leah’s friend! Just take me to her and…” your attempt interrupted as she let go of your arm, sending you in freefall.

Fortunately you didn’t fall far before crashing into her waiting palm, the impact still driving the air from your lungs, causing you to cough as you gasped new air in. Sitting up you found yourself inches from the face of the titanic psychopath, glaring at you like a cat would watch its prey.

Bringing yourself to your knees you once more begged her “Please I promise I am Leah’s friend! She will want me back, just call her!” the face before you turning slightly to the side, eyes narrowing in thought.

 

Thinking to herself ‘what a lying little shit… time to finish this’, Patty brought her free hand up to you, her thumb and index finger approaching you slowly ‘I know just the best way to end this’ she thought, smiling to herself.

 

Opening your mouth to speak once more, you get caught off guard when her finger and thumb rushed towards you, grasping your neck from both sides, lifting you slightly from her palm. Gasping at the pressure you look into her eyes and begin babbling, hoping she was just trying to frighten you.

 

Grasping her prey by his neck, Patty felt her loins tingle once more as she squeezed him, watching his eyes bug out as realisation struck home, his arms hitting her fingers as he tried to free himself. Holding steady for a moment she wondered if she could squeeze hard enough to make his head explode from his body, suppressing a giggle as the thought ran through her mind. Tightening her grip slightly she paused as her stomach let out a huge gurgle ‘Hmm… I am feeling hungry!’.

 

As her grip tightened you began losing consciousness, your arms flapping against the huge digits as she compressed your neck. Feeling the pressure pause, you were still losing the supply of blood to your brain, making you feel faint. Trying to hold on you eventually passed out.

 

Realising the tiny man in her grasp had passed out, Patty released her grip, satisfied as the tiny body flopped face down into her palm. Sitting up she reached into her bedside drawer and rooted around the variety of sex toys until she found what she was looking for – a roll of liquorice string. Smiling, she gets to work on your unconscious body, binding your arms, legs, and body in an intricate web of interconnecting knots, immobilising you for what she wants next.

Satisfied you would be helpless when you woke, Patty lowered you to her bare stomach and dropped you against the toned surface before grabbing her magazine and continuing to read the article from before, waiting for you to regain consciousness.

 

Some time later your eyes fluttering open, you feel the front of your body lying prone on a soft and warm surface. Blinking a few times you try to move your body to sit up, finding you’re unable to move your body. As your vision clears you recall the last thing that happened to you. Staring up into the cruel, green eyes of this south American beauty as she pinched your neck cutting the supply of blood to your brain. Unable to speak and feeling pure panic as her grip tightened and she choked you out.

Able to only move your head, you look around seeing you are lying on her tanned stomach. Wondering what to do you startle as her tummy behind the soft wall of flesh lets out a loud gurgle ‘Fuck… what is she planning’ you think as you try turning your head to see what is preventing your movement. Unable to see what is holding you, you look up towards her face, seeing the bright glossy magazine cover blocking her face, deciding to try to slowly flip over. Twisting your body you manage to lift your right side slightly, but as you did the knots tightened, making you now aware that one is around your neck, tightening as you strain. You try to push through the pain and roll over but as you once again feel your vision darken you give up and flop back down, panting at the exertion.

 

Feeling movement against her tummy, Patty closed the magazine and slowly set it down next to her, letting her eyes fall to her prisoner, lying face down panting against her supple skin. Smiling at his attempt to free himself she addressed him “There no point trying to get free, I’m an expert with knots. If you struggle too hard you’ll just hurt yourself” reaching down she scooped the tiny man into her palm and rolled him onto his back, tilting her hand so he was slightly inclines before her face.

Looking down at his immobile form Patty felt the overwhelming urge to toy with him further, really driving home his hopeless predicament before she finished with him. Bringing her free hand up she began poking and rubbing the bottom of his feet, making him wriggle from her ticklish touch, inadvertently tightening the knots again and making him gasp in pain. Laughing uncontrollably Patty brought her hand up and wiped a tear from her eye “oh wow… that was hilarious!” giggling again “I told you I know my knots. I bet if you were full size you’d want me to tie you up, no?” winking at the tiny man.

 

Panting deeply as you sucked in precious air, you thought you would try again to reason with her, taking a deep breath and preparing to shout up at her, hoping it wouldn’t cause the bindings to tighten again. Before you could utter a syllable her fingers curled over you, pinning you in her fist as she lifted you, only your head and shoulders exposed as she repositioned herself to sit up a bit straighter, still reclining against the maintain of cushions and pillows behind her.

Once she had made herself comfortable her attention turned to you once more and she spoke down to you “Well, it’s been fun… for me anyway… I figured it would be fitting to give you a special end”. Fidgeting against the pillows to get comfortable she continued “you know this is one of my favourite ways to end you bugs” smiling softly “it took me like 10 minutes to get those knots around you, but it means you can’t move, can’t struggle… nothing. I could slowly step on you, or sit on you, or shove you in my pussy and let you drown… and you can’t even try to help yourself!” shaking her head slowly and biting her lip she paused for a moment. “I am going to swallow you whole… and the best part is you can’t even struggle as I do it, you’ll be like a willing sacrifice” her features hardening into a cruel predatory gaze “you just stay still as I swallow your body, sending you down my throat…” using her free hand to trace a line from her chin all the way down “…to my stomach. There you die… eventually anyway, it can take a long time for some”.

 

Not waiting any longer she opened her fist slightly and brought her other hand around behind you, her pointer finger reaching around your shoulder and landing on your chest as her thumb pushed into your back. Feeling her fingers pinch together and compress your chest a bit, you felt her hand below you fall away leaving your legs dangling in the air as she turned you to face away from her. Looking down the full length on her body you were now truly terrified for your life. All her games up to this point had been threatening (even when she had tried to kill you earlier), but they were all for her fun and domination over you. This however was different, there was no more teasing, no more toying, she was matter-of-factly moving you as she would a piece of food – with no consideration for it.

Frozen in fear you yelped as you felt something warm and wet slap against your legs ‘oh fuck that’s her tongue’ you begin hyperventilating, no idea what to do. The next few seconds pass quickly as you feel her lower you into her mouth. The air within her maw was warm and welcoming, and her tongue sliding up your legs felt almost erotic.

 

Once the tiny body was mostly in her mouth with his front laying on her tongue, Patty closed her lips to secure the body and retracted her fingers, leaving only your head and shoulders free from her maw. Resting her head back further onto her pillows she used her tongue to taste her next meal. The salty sweat on his body contrasted with the sweet of the liquorice bindings she had used. Letting out a noise of approval “Mmm” she thought to herself ‘that tastes soooo good… the saltier they taste the more scared they are after all!’ sucking on your body harder, pulling all the flavour she could from you.

Undulating her tongue and pushing it forwards and backwards, she wanted you to cum one last time for her, your salty gift being the shrinkie version of those little gummies that had fluid inside, that popped when you bit into them. Considering at that thought about biting into you she instead decided she was going to stick to her plan and swallow you whole ‘they feel much better when they expire inside of me’, using her powerful muscle to excite you, feeling your dick already hard and pushing into her pulsing tongue.

 

Feeling the air disappear around your body and be replaced with the warm and slippery surfaces of the inside of her mouth you feel powerless, you can’t stop her, hell you can’t even struggle without hurting yourself. Wondering how she was going to end it, you feel a slight shock when her tongue begins pulsing along the front of your body, rubbing your shaft and bringing it to attention ‘You gotta be kidding me’ you think as she quickly brings you back to full attention. Trying to figure out if she is doing this intentionally or subconsciously, you feel the surfaces around your body compress into you as she begins sucking on your body, moaning as she does so. At this point only your head remains outside her mouth, your chin resting on her fluffy pink lip as she undulates her tongue, rubbing your rock hard cock (and the rest of your body) hard and fast. The sensation completely overwhelmed you and you gave into her desires, lowering your head on to her lip and closing your eyes, trying to imagine it was Leah, and not this titanic psychopath that enjoyed killing shrunken men.

It didn’t taken long for her to get what she wanted. Feeling your body stiffen and your dick strain, you blew your seed into her tongue, something she instantly mut have tasted as she let out a huge squeak of approval, her lips curling into a smile.

Before you could react she sucked hard, this time moving her tongue away so that your head slipped past her lips with a loud ‘POP’ almost bursting your eardrums. Now sucked into the complete darkness, you realised you had previously felt the warmth and moisture to be erotic, now however it was overpowering, the heat making you uncomfortable as her saliva worked its way into your eyes, mouth and nose, threatening to drown you.

After rolling you around her mouth for what felt like ages, her lips parted suddenly, the bright light blinding you as you glimpsed the outside world. Lying face down on her tongue you could only look out of her mouth as she spoke, the voice threatening to deafen you as her lips and tongue worked awkwardly around you to get her message out.

 

Awkwardly trying to speak, Patty decided to keep it simple so with a mumbled “Buh-bye” she tilted her head back slowly, feeling the tiny man slide back down her tongue until his feet reached her throat. Pausing for a moment to enjoy feeling his tiny body on the precipice of his end, she jerked her head back slightly, feeling his body jump and slide further, his feet sinking into the darkness. Most people would gag at this point, but Patty had spent a long time practicing with items and shrinkies to control her gag reflex. She actually enjoyed when their bodies hit her throat before she swallowed, imagining the terror they were experiencing ‘time to feed me little mouse’ she thought as she pushed her tongue up, sliding his body further into her throat, feeling his body vibrate with his screams.

As his body aligned with the path of her throat, his feet and shins began sliding into her oesophagus, here she used her powerful muscles to hold him in place, raising her hand infront of her mouth, knowing this would be the last thing he would ever see. Raising three fingers she dropped one, then the second one, holding the third for a moment before dropping that too. At this exact moment she closed her eyes and swallowed, feeling her powerful throat muscles grab your legs and begin dragging you screaming to your doom.

 

BANG BANG BANG a loud banging on her front door caught Patty off guard, causing her to jump and gag on your body as it slid into her. Sitting upright suddenly and throwing her head forwards she coughed, choking on your body for a moment before her body did what it was meant to in this instance, retching up the blockage (you) and expelling it from her body. Coughing deeply, Patty watched your body shoot forwards out of her mouth and crash into the bed between her legs.

 

Wiping tears from her eyes she growled at you “Fuck you got so lucky” standing up and throwing on a robe. Growling down at you “Don’t even try to free yourself, if I come back and you’ve moved then I will make your death, VERY, painful for you” clearly annoyed at her fun being interrupted “you think being swallowed whole is bad? Trust me you don’t even want to know” as she walked out of the room.

Reaching her front door she looked through the peep hole and saw Leah pacing back and forth, clearly aggravated. Opening the door Patty welcomed her “Oh… hey chica…” interrupted as Leah barged past her into her home, looking around before turning on Patty and yelling at her “WHERE IS HE!?”

Chapter 22 – Safety and Realisation by Mamamoo

 Chapter 21 – Safety and Realisation

Leah turned back to Patty who was standing still with a guppy look on her face, stepping towards her and grabbing her shoulders, Leah slammed her into the wall and shouted again “I SAID WHERE IS HE?!” causing Patty to flinch.

 

Shocked at her friend’s aggression towards her, Patty instantly began to worry “Err… which one?”, her reply causing Leah’s face to turn red with anger.


This reply irritating Leah further, she responded “Well obviously not the one you killed at my house! How did you even get in? No… that conversation we will have later on. Look, you took two, tell me where they are” tightening her grip on Patty’s shoulders causing her to yelp.

 

“Ouch! Stop pinching me!” Patty brought her arms up and pushed Leah’s hands from her shoulders “I called you and you said you didn’t have any at home… I thought they broke in” she reasoned.

 

“Patty!” Leah yelled back at her “answer my question! Where are they?”

 

“Erm… look” Patty stuttered “One is already gone, the other is upstairs on my bed you can have him back!”.

 

Leah felt the colour drain from her face as she turned and ran upstairs to Patty’s bedroom, glancing briefly into the filming studio as she ran past.

Bursting into the bedroom Leah saw a small figure bound on Patty’s bed, body glistening with moisture. Running forward she gasped as she saw your face.

 

Seeing Leah run towards you was like seeing an angel descend from the heavens. Given how close you had just come to being swallowed alive, you shed some silent tears as her face dropped towards you.

 

Kneeling down, Leah looked into your eyes “Oh my god, are you ok?” she asked? The concern on her face displaying her true feelings for you.

 

Feeling safe for the first time, you reply “Yeh I guess so… can you take these bindings off me please?” not considering the likelihood that Leah didn’t know what Patty had done with the knots. Leah pinched one of the bindings with both hands and pulled it apart to snap it, inadvertently tightening all the knots simultaneously, contorting your limbs and choking your neck causing you to writhe in agony. As quickly as it started, it stopped, Leah’s terrified face looking like she was about burst into tears.

 

“Oh my god, I am so sorry! What the hell is this?” lifting your gasping form into her palm she stormed out of the bedroom and downstairs, finding Patty still by the front door, her arms crossed over herself looking like a child that had just been reprimanded. “Patty free him now!” Leah held you out to her, glaring angrily.

 

Looking at Leah, Patty let out a frustrated grunt and grabbed you from her palm, walking you to the kitchen with Leah close behind. Dumping you onto the cold kitchen benchtop, Patty opened a drawer and pulled out a pair of scissors which she brought to your frozen form. As the scissors reached your helpless form Patty paused for a moment and looked down at you, her mind contemplating ‘accidentally’ cutting you in half, before deciding Leah was clearly attached to you and deciding against such a move. Sliding the tip of the scissors into the central line that ran down your body, Patty snipped it, the rest of the connection immediately going slack.

 

Pulling yourself free of the bindings, you sat up as Leah shoved Patty out of the way, eliciting a grunt of annoyance from her. Standing on wobbly legs you stepped onto the awaiting palm of your saviour, her warm powerful digits wrapping around you like a protective cocoon.

 

Leah lifted you clutched you to her chest before addressing Patty coldly “I’m taking him home” and without another word she turned her back to her and left her house, returning to her car. Sitting down and letting out a shaky breath, Leah looked down at you once more “Are you ok? Did she hurt you?” concern written across her beautiful face.

 

Deciding not to let her stress any further you simply shake your head and lie “No… it was close, but no I’m fine. But Dave… she killed him” you started as Leah lifted you and placed you within her soft and cushioned bosom, beckoning you to continue as she turned the car on and began the drive home.

As you began the journey back to safety, you described in detail what you had seen in the video clip, of Dave being used and abused by Patty before meeting his end. As you go through what you witnessed from beginning to end, you felt Leah’s heart beat increase, her breathing changing subtly, deeper than it was before you started. Thinking this is an anger based response you raise your hand and press it into her chest “it’s ok… it isn’t your fault” you try to comfort her, your attentions having no impact.

As the adrenaline finally began to subside you realised how exhausted you were, your eyes dropping uncontrollably. The warm embrace of Leah’s boobs around you and the gentle smell of her perfume lulled you into a deep sleep, only awakening when she got out of the car and walked inside.

 

Grabbing your sleeping pod, Leah took you to her room where she gently retrieved your semi-comatose body from her chest. Lowering you gently to your bed she whispered to you “You’re safe… sleep. I have to go and have a serious conversation with Patty about this”.

Seeing you nod slowly and close your eyes, Leah closed the pod lid and walked back to her car, climbing in and driving in the darkness back to Patty’s. Unable to get what you had told her about Dave out of her head Leah felt herself moisten slightly, imagining the rush she would get from doing that to a tiny.

Feeling conflicted for a moment as she had actually liked Calum and Dave, Leah quickly pushed the thought aside, knowing that eventually she would have used them for her own pleasures ‘I wouldn’t have been able to let them go free afterwards… what if they got back and told him’ not wanting you to know the darkness that had been growing inside her.

Parking outside Patty’s place, Leah walked to the front door and pushed it gently, feeling it creak open at her touch “Patty” she called “I’m here to talk, ok?” stepping over the threshold.

Stepping slowly down the dark corridor, Leah saw that the kitchen lights were on, Patty sitting at her dining room table with her back to her. “Pat” she called again as she approached “can we talk please?” entering the kitchen.

Patty was clearly ignoring Leah, her left elbow on the table with her chin resting in her palm she looked like a petulant teenager that was in trouble. Stepping around the table Leah was surprised to see a tiny lying spread eagle on the table, his arms and legs secured with some sticky tape, visible bruises and cuts across his body. Looking up at Patty’s face, Leah could tell she had been weeping “Pat… stop ignoring me”.

 

Patty was shocked when Leah pushed her aside and stormed out of her home, instantly feeling a huge emptiness within herself ‘what the fuck… she supposed to be my friend’ Patty thought to herself, frustrated that Leah was so up in arms about a tiny.

Soon the anger made way to sadness, worried that she had lost one of her closest friends Patty sat on her couch and dropped her head into her hands, sobbing quietly.

Deciding she needed to take her feelings out she popped up to her studio and opened a drawer. Looking down at the last three tiny men she had, they all looked up at her, confused and concerned about her obvious sadness. Reaching forward she grabbed one that just frustrated her for some reason, tightening her fist around him and lifting as she slammed the drawer closed.

Returning to her kitchen she silently grabbed some tape from a drawer and secured the tiny man to the table. At this point he started begging her for mercy, his little shrieks getting on her nerves “Oh my god shut up!” she yelled at him, bringing her fingers up and curling them back before flicking him hard in his ballsack. Smiling at the horrified grunting sound as his body contorted in agony, she began toying with the tiny man, trying to take her frustrations out.

She started poking him in the ribs, using her nails to scratch at him, pinching his throat until he gasped for air, gripping his cock between her fingertips and squeezing until he screamed and thrashed uncontrollably she completely lost track of time.

After some time, Patty jumped as she heard her name called ‘Fuck sake…’ she thought still annoyed at Leah’s reaction ‘… here we go’ ignoring the voice as she dropped her head into her left palm, bringing her right hand forwards and using her thumb to grind the tiny man’s knee into the hard table, feeling the joint threaten to break. Eventually Leah entered the kitchen and walked around to her left side, telling Patty to stop ignoring her.

Patty gave the tiny one more good flick in the balls before standing up and glaring at Leah through puffy red eyes “What you want…” she said in a deadpan voice.

 

“I came to talk to you… it’s not ok to break into peoples places and take their stuff” Leah reprimanded Patty “the two that you killed I were saving… for… I don’t know, I guess a special occasion, training them I guess. And the other is a very dear friend… do you have any idea how worried I was!?”

 

“Friend!?” Patty spat “Oh come on… I am your friend… that is a fucking bug!” she gestured angrily “just like this little shit here that I found eating my strawberries from my garden!” pointing at the tiny man in agony on the table.

 

“Pat… listen to me please” Leah started, hoping to diffuse the situation

 

“No… you know what, you want this one too? Take him!” reaching down Patty wrapped her fingers around the still moaning tiny, pulling him up causing the tape to rip painfully from his limbs. Holding her fist infront of her she gestured to him “Go on… take them all… that all you care about”

 

Leah was struggling internally. On one hand she was so angry that Patty had almost killed you, her feelings for you having only grown stronger over the previous few days. On the other hand, imagining the things Leah had done to Calum and Dave had unexpectedly brought up some deep feelings, something she wanted felt a need to explore.

Deciding you would be asleep safely for a while, Leah stepped forwards and slowly reached her hand up, but instead of placing it under Patty’s fist to collect the tiny, she wrapped her larger hand around Patty’s daintier digits and glared into her eyes, Patty’s face suddenly looking confused at the soft touch.

Waiting for a second, Leah took a step closer to Patty, their faces almost touching. Looking into Patty’s pretty green eyes, Leah gently clenched her fist, intentionally increasing the pressure that the tiny was subjected to. Her face showing no emotion as she could hear the gasping chokes from the tiny man encased in both their hands, Leah gripped even tighter, hearing the gasps turn to panicked screams.

Not breaking eye contact, not even blinking, Leah suddenly clenched her fist as hard as she could, hearing a brief shriek before a loud crack as the shrinkies spine snapped. Controlling the situation, Leah lifted their combined fists upwards until they were between both women’s chins. Still not breaking eye contact Leah leant forwards and clamped her teeth and lips around the protruding remains of the tiny, finally releasing her grip on Patty’s hand. As she felt the tiny body come free she slurped him into her mouth like spaghetti, pushing him to the back of her throat and swallowing him. Leaning forwards Leah whispered into Patty’s ear “show me what you did to Dave… right now.”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13079