Daughter's Candy by iluvvore
Summary:

You, a single father to your only daughter at 8 years old, sign up to be a chaperone on her school field trip to the local candy factory, which is debuting a new type of candy. After an encounter with a mysterious employee, you get to experience first hand how much your unaware daughter wishes to get her hands on this new candy. 

Story to contain graphic detail relating to vore and digestion. 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Object, Crush, Mouth Play, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 7468 Read: 9817 Published: May 08 2023 Updated: May 21 2023

1. Field Trip by iluvvore

2. Fate by iluvvore

3. Emmy by iluvvore

Field Trip by iluvvore
Author's Notes:

Set up time!!!

Chapter 1: Field Trip

 

     Taking the day off work, you find yourself relaxing on the couch watching whatever garbage TV is on in the midafternoon. You’re a single dad with one daughter who should be on her way home from school right about now. Her name is Emmy, and she is your world. She’s 8 years old, finishing 3rd grade and you couldn’t be any more proud of her. She’s lived most of her life without a mom and doesn’t really know what it’s like to have one, so you do your best to give her all she needs. Sometimes the kids at school make fun of her for not having a mom but she is never fazed by the banter.  As you think about how grown up your little girl is, you hear the door swing open and closed, prompting you to look over your shoulder to see Emmy rush into the room. Her blonde hair is tied back into a ponytail, her favorite style, and she is wearing a green shirt with a pink skirt. She drops her backpack and dives onto your lap over the couch’s armrest.

     “Daddy I’m home!!” she exclaims.

     “Haha I see that! C’mere” you say as you lift her up from the prone position and place her on your lap. “How was your day sweetie?”

     “Nothing tooooo crazy happened today, pretty boring. Mrs. Johnson gave us something though!” She hops off your lap and grabs her discarded backpack, reaching in for a specific item. Pulling out a piece of paper she explains, “Our final field trip of the year is next week! We’re going to a candy factory. The teacher said they were going to hand out a new secret candy!! You need to sign this paper.” Emmy has a huge smile on her face. Being so young, she is missing a few baby teeth, the adult ones not having grown in yet.

     “Oh is that so?” you ask as you receive the permission slip. Reading over it, you see it’s the usual jargon of this and that but notice at the end they are asking for parent chaperones. Figuring you can take the day off again; you immediately know you want to spend the last field trip of 3rd grade with Emmy.

     “Emmy, how would you like daddy to join you on this trip?”

     “Really??!!” She begins jumping up and down in excitement. “That would be the bestest thing ever!!” She jumps on your lap again and gives you the biggest hug. “I love you daddy!!”

     “I love you too sweetie. Now calm down a minute and let daddy sign this paper for your teacher ok?”

     “Ok!!!” She lets go of you and leans on your shoulder as you sign the paper. She begins humming to herself while smiling.

     You two spend the rest of the day talking about what kind of candy the factory may be introducing, how her day really went, and what she wants to do over the coming summer vacation. Following dinner and endless conversation, you decide it was time for her to go to bed and see her off. You give her a goodnight kiss on the forehead.

     “Daddy?” She says as you’re leaving the room.

     “Yes Emmy?”

     “I can’t wait for next week” She giggles and hides her face under the blanket.

     “It’ll be here before you know it sweetie. Get some rest, have a good night, daddy loves you” You turn the lights off and begin closing the door.

     “Ok daddy goodnight! I love you too.” you hear from under her blanket.

 

(Next Week)

 

     “Emmy!! It’s time to go!” You yell down the hallway, grabbing the car keys.

     “Coming!!” Emmy replies as she rushes out of her room. It was going to be a little hotter today and Emmy was ready for it. Her hair in a ponytail as usual, she was wearing a loose sky-blue shirt with short blue jean shorts. Her shoes reached just under her ankles, letting them breathe a little bit as well. Being a field trip day, there was no need for her to bring her backpack. She ran up to you and gave you another big hug. “Today’s going to be so much fun! I had a smaller breakfast so I could save room for all the candy! Hehe!!”

     “Emmy… you know that’s not good for you right?” You pat her head as she looks up smiling.

     “I know I know. But today’s special right? A special day need special rules. And special rule number one is saving room for tasty candy.” she says triumphantly.

     “Ok ok you got me there. But promise me you’ll have a good dinner tonight to make up for it? Ok?”

     “I promise daddy! Now let’s go we don’t want to be late!” She lets go of you and rushes over to the car. You can’t help but smile as you see your daughter so happy. You would do anything to protect that smile. The school was not too far away but to Emmy the ride felt like forever. You see her bouncing up and down in the back seat in anticipation for the day to come. Upon arriving at the school, you see the line of school buses in front, ready to take the few classes going to their destination. A large group of kids being lining up in front of the bus doors as you must say farewell to Emmy for the ride. Chaperones are to sit at the front of the bus on each one. Luckily, you are placed on Emmy’s bus, so she isn’t separated from you.

     Looking back on the bus, you notice most of her class is made up of girls, the few boys that are on here decided to sit together in the back, probably to avoid girl cooties or something like that. There is one other chaperone on the bus, who also has a daughter in this class. You talk with them on the ride over, realizing neither of your girls really talk much and would maybe like to introduce them to each other at some point.

     You reach the candy factory, and everyone gets off the buses. You pull out the roster of those you are responsible for, which by accident or design, includes Emmy. Not afraid to let it be known you are her father; she rushes up to you again and immediately latches onto your hand. You notice some of the girls talking among their cliques, but again Emmy remains unfazed.

     The groups all move in the factory’s main hall. A tall, slender man emerges from the room ahead. He looks to be in his mid-40s and is wearing fairly casual attire.

     “Welcome, welcome one and all to my factory! My name is Mr. Smith, and I am the current owner of this magical place. There is much to see, and much to do, but alas please do relax. We shall see and do it all in due time children. Now some of you may have heard some rumors, and all I shall say of the matter at this point is there may be a surprise waiting for you all at the end of your magical journey. Now then, please follow me this way o special guests.” With that, Mr. Smith walked to the side of the room and opened a new set of doors, leading to a stretch of hallway.

     The groups all moved through the doors, one after another, led by Mr. Smith. Your group was the last one through the doors. You notice an emotionless employee closing the doors behind you, moving to follow you as your group moves along. It’s a little hard to hear Mr. Smith this far back but you look in awe with Emmy as the wall was glass. On the other side of the glass you could see the machines making the candy everyone knows and loves.

      “Daddy, daddy look! Its my favorite chocolate bar!!” Emmy tugs on your arm as she points at the wall.

      “I see that sweetie! It’s really cool!!” You kneel down next to her as she stares in awe. You notice some drool begin to roll down from her bottom lip. “Emmy careful!” You grab a tissue from your bag and wipe her chin with it.

     “Sorry daddy, I guess I’m more hungry than I thought! Hehe..” She says as she licks the rest of her spit with her tongue and goes back to staring at the candy. You can hear her stomach start to grumble as you begin to stand back up. As you do, you feel a tap on your shoulder. The strange employee that was behind you is motioning you to come back to the doors you entered by. Concerned by what they may want, you turn to tell Emmy you will be right back.

      “Emmy, daddy will be right back ok? I’m going to go see what the nice man wants.”

     “Awww ok daddy. I’ll miss you though.”

     “Me too sweetie, just be a good girl and go with the other chaperone of the group for now. Daddy will be back.”

      “Yes daddy! I’ll be a good girl. I have to get that new candy after all!” She said with a smile still on her face. She hugs you one more time and runs back to be with the rest of the group again.

      You turn and walk toward the mysterious employee. They continue to say nothing as they lead you across the main entrance room and through a new set of unmarked doors. They motion you to enter first, still saying nothing. You ask them what this is all about as you enter the room, but before you can finish the sentence, the employee slams the door shut and you hear it lock. You panic and begin trying to get the door open. Nothing is budging it as you pound on the door screaming for help. Only silence responds from the other side.

      Turning around, you notice the room you find yourself in is empty. The only uniqueness to the room are some nozzles sticking out from the roof. Walking forward to investigate, you hear a mechanical noise of sorts. The nozzles begin to shake as the noise gets louder and you see gas begins to spew forth. You run back to the door and once again start screaming for help, only to receive none. You feel your muscles go limp as your consciousness begins to fade. Emmy immediately comes to mind. Her smile as she gave you one last look before returning to her group. Her hair bouncing up and down with each step. Not a single care in the world. Please for the love of God let her be ok in all this.. whatever “this” is. Your eyes officially give out and close, as you lose all consciousness. 

Fate by iluvvore

     After an unknown amount of time passes, you begin to regain consciousness. You cannot see a thing; you are surrounded by darkness. As a matter of fact, you cannot move either. You panic as you realize you can only feel your surroundings and can only assume your eyes are working, it being completely dark and all. It’s very stuffy and cramped wherever you find yourself. Smell is another sense you find working for you. Wherever you are, it is also very fruity smelling. What happened after you blacked out? Is Emmy ok? Is anyone looking for you, the missing chaperone? Questions and thoughts accompany the panic racing through your mind right now as you feel your world begin to shake, accompanied by distant noises.

     The tour is nearing its end at this point, and Mr. Smith is gleefully leading the school group to the last room of the day. The kids have gotten their fair share of candy samples from each of the rooms visited, but the next one was going to be exciting. It was time to debut the new candy his group has worked ever so hard on. The man opens the door and lets the children all enter the final destination on their exciting day.

     “Now kids, the moment you’ve all been waiting for… may I introduce the latest and greatest candy to you all!” Mr. Smith announces as he slides over to the side of the room, pulling off the cover of a bucket. The candy filled the bucket to the brim, all wrapped in plastic. The room was filled with awes and the sounds of tummies rumbling.

     “The name of this new treat has yet to be decided kids, but once it is announced, you will all have the privilege of saying you were the first ones to ever try it… ever!! The candy is green in color and designed to be sucked on first. It is coated in sugary bits, meant to melt onto the tongue. Once you feel you sucked all the sugar off, you then begin biting into it! There is a jelly like substance inside that will fill the mouth with sweetness as the gummy like structure of the candy breaks apart! Now kids, take as many samples as you wish!” Mr. Smith finishes his speech has the group of kids begin swarming the candy bucket, grabbing all the pieces they can.

     Your world is filled with light without warning. You swear you heard was a voice from above, but it was hard to make out. Unable to turn your head anywhere, you see there are some strange green structures above you, wrapped in a plastic-looking material. Shortly following your new sight, your world shakes even more dramatically than before. It feels like a thousand earthquakes going off simultaneously. Your internal panic skyrockets when you realize the source of the earthquakes.

     Looking past some of the structures covering you, your entire “sky” is filled with a sight beyond belief. Giant little girls fill your vision as they all huddle around your environment, girls you instantly recognize from your daughter’s class. You remember seeing the class be almost all girls. They are all looking down on you with a hungry look in their eyes. One of them licks their lips as another unknowingly drools onto your world. You watch the string of spit fall from her tongue onto the structure above you, the contact of her spit making a loud crashing sound. It begins to flow down the sides of this structure and onto you, dotting your plastic prison in bits of spit. One of the girls next to the drooling one laughed a little and the one who drooled became embarrassed. The next thing you know, giant fingers begin descending from the sky to the drool covered structure.

     You see the fingers were of the drooling girl. She confirms your worst suspicions. She takes the plastic off the structure, and pops it right into her mouth. You can see her lips move about as she seems to be sucking on it. She smiles and giggles with her friends, who then reach their own hands into your world. The giant structures surrounding you continue to be plucked out to the world above as you truly come to understand your situation. You are now tiny. Based on your inability to move, and being covered in plastic, you can only assume you have now become a piece of candy; a piece of candy in the factory your daughter’s class was on their field trip.

     You cannot run. You can only lay there, watching girl after girl pick out the candy from your home and bring it to their mouths. Why did this happen to you? Who was the person who led you to that room earlier? Where’s Emmy? Endless thoughts ran through your head as you helplessly watched the girls get closer and closer to your location. Their small, delicate hands and fingers were mammoth sized to you. You could hear the sucking and chewing of the candy above. Their stomachs rumbling as they munched on their delicious treats only taunted you more. Emmy.. Where was Emmy?? You need to get out of here!!

     At that moment, you see one of the giant girls above you get pushed aside slightly, only to get the answer to your latest question. There Emmy stood. Her bright shirt hung free from her body, exposing her tight tummy to you from your angle. You could tell the place you were in was the height of her waist as you saw the tops of her pockets of her jean shorts. She stared directly at you, with a terrifyingly hungry look in her eyes. That’s when you remember her telling you she had a small breakfast just for this moment. She must be really hungry at this point in the day.

     You watch her lick her lips as she determines her prey. Her arm moves and you see her giant hand descending right toward you. Your world goes dark once again as the palm of her hand makes contact with you. Her fingers clench down into the pile of candy beneath you, and you begin to be lifted from your prison. You feel yourself flipped upside down as she turns her hand over to open it, admiring the handful of candy she has now acquired.

     Light returns to your vision as your new sky is somehow more terrifying than all the girls reaching down to you. You see nothing but the face of your cute little daughter. She has the biggest smile on her face as she begins to move away from the bucket, letting the other girls back into the frenzy of candy picking. Emmy’s walking is something of a rollercoaster. Every step she takes brings you and the other candy in her hand up and down, up and down as she walks. You see her other hand fly over as she does, assorting the candy in her palm, presumably deciding on which one to eat first. Which piece looks the tastiest?

     “Hehe, this one looks super tasty!” You hear her say as her fingers head straight for you. It pains you endlessly that you can’t scream for her. Emmy!!! It’s your daddy! Please recognize me!! These thoughts are pointless as you do not even look human anymore. There is nothing to distinguish you between the other candy in her hand. He fingers pinch you and bring you up directly to her eyes. Her beautiful eyes fill your field of vision as she seems to be inspecting you. They are as beautiful as they are terrifying right now. They truly have the look in them of a predator who captured the prey of the day. She pulls you slightly away.

     “Daddy always says to save the best for last. Don’t worry little candy, you’ll be in my stomach soon enough!” Seeing her mouth these words would send shivers down your spine if they could. Through her missing teeth, you got a clear shot of her uvula and back of her throat. Is it really your fate to be eaten by your daughter and sent down her gullet? You would do anything for Emmy, but be her food? Who would take care of her when you’re gone? Your sister lives in another town!

     Your thoughts are once again interrupted by Emmy’s movements. She lowers you below her mouth, down her stomach, and into the tight pockets of her shorts. The pockets are so small that you don’t really fit in all the way. Your “head” is sticking out above the pocket’s entrance. Being a little tight as well, your new temporary home is now snuggled against your 8-year-old daughter’s upper thigh as she carries on with her business. And that is the business of eating her new candy.

     Again, unable to move your physical body, you are forced to watch the coming carnage above. Emmy reaches for another piece of the candy, quickly takes off the wrapper, and tosses it into her mouth. She moans in delight at its instantly delicious flavor. You can hear her sucking on it as hard as she can, getting a taste of sugar to cover her mouth. Her lips dance around like the girls before as she does. Shortly after, you see her jaw move in a new direction. It then lowers a little, just to be brought back up with tremendous force. Being as small as you are, you can hear the outside of the candy be crushed between your daughter’s teeth.

     Her jaw then follows the general motion of chewing, and with Emmy being 8, she still chews with her mouth open. You can hear each crush and mushing of the candy. The mastication of the sweet treat between her teeth make you remember that will be you soon if you can’t figure out a way to get Emmy to recognize you. You can spot bits of spit and candy spewing from her mouth as she relentlessly chews the candy piece up.

     Seemingly satisfied with the piece, you see her mouth contort to the next stage of the process. Her lips close as she motions to swallow. You hear an audible gulping sound and watch as the lump makes its way from her mouth, down her throat, and behind her chest. Her loose shirt still hanging off her body, you get a front row seat to her tummy as you picture the candy being deposited inside. Never before have you wondered what it would be like inside your daughter’s stomach until now. I mean, why would you? Is the candy unrecognizable? How active is it in there? A couple thoughts enter your mind as you get a quick answer from your daughter.  A loud grumble erupts from her tummy, signifying it wants more.

     “Hehe, don’t worry Mr. Tummy, there’s plenty more to come. And the best one is for last!!” Emmy talks to her stomach while eyeing you directly. You want to cry as you hear those words. You really are just a piece of candy in her pocket she is saving. You were going to be her greatest treat of all. And she is savoring every moment leading up to it. You painfully watch as your daughter continues eating piece after piece from the pile she took out. As she walks a little closer to the rest of her class, you can hear all the sounds of delight coming from the girls eating the candy all around you.

     “Well kids, are we liking the candy so far?” Mr. Smith asks enthusiastically. An ensemble of “mhmmm!!!” can be heard from each girl in the room as they all suck and chew on the newest candy. Piece by piece continues to be pulled out from the bucket and sent into the stomachs of all the little girls in the class. Are any of these other pieces people like you? Why did the factory even have a room to transform people into candy? How did this technology exist in the first place?

     “Alright kids, it’s time to wrap it up. We need to begin getting back to the buses now. Go ahead and line up at the door and we’ll make our way back.” Mrs. Johnson instructed the kids. Emmy finishes swallowing the last piece other than you and looks down at you. Staring at you for a few seconds, you hear her say, “I’ll save you for later Mr. Candy”. The fate awaiting you inside your daughter’s stomach seems to have been pushed back a little, as you feel her legs move with each step. Your tight prison pressed right up against her thigh; each motion feels like an amusement park ride on steroids. She gets to her spot in line and bounces in place, her thighs jiggling a little as she does, making you vibrate in response.

     Does anyone realize you’re missing yet? Can you find a way to get Emmy’s attention at some point before she sends you to her stomach? Her stomach continues making loud, satisfied noises as it begins working on its most recent contribution. You really don’t want to find out what it’s like in there. All the kids line up and you hear all the girls around you giggle and talk about how tasty the candy was. You never thought about it until now, the fate of candy. How scary it is. And here you were, about to experience it firsthand, following all the other pieces who met their fates at the hands of some of the most aggressive eaters, young girls. And your captor? Your innocent loving daughter. 

Emmy by iluvvore

     The students begin walking toward the exit of the factory, satisfied stomachs all around as the bucket of candy is digested by all the girls in the class. As they all talk amongst themselves about how they can’t wait for the official release of the candy, the teachers notice something off. All the chaperones have disappeared. Emmy’s too busy humming to herself and skipping down the hall to realize what the teachers are saying but you can hear them. You weren’t the only one to go missing. The one you chatted with on the bus before was also missing among others. Were all the chaperones turned into candy pieces? Which girl ate your new friend from earlier? Some questions enter your mind as Mrs. Johnson addresses the class.

     “Ok students, the chaperones have all been dismissed for the day. We are to return to school and await further instructions.” She was clearly lying. They were going to buy time to figure out what to do about the missing parents. Looking up, you see Emmy frown at the news of her dad not being there anymore. Her skipping ends, calming your movements as she just began walking normally at that point. Mentally you are extremely dizzy from her leg’s movements, but you have no means of getting sick. More noises are emitted from her stomach as she makes her way to the bus.

     The teachers gather around outside the buses as the students file on. Emmy climbs the steps onto the bus and finds a seat. She plops down, loosening you from her pocket slightly. You don’t want to leave her possession. At the very least, you can be with Emmy, instead of some other girl finding you. Without you there, Emmy looks out the window absentmindedly and brings her knees up to her face to rest it on. This motion completes your exit from her small pocket. You begin rolling down the length of the bus seat, away from Emmy.

     Eventually, you roll over the edge and into the aisle of the bus. You want to scream for help as you plummet to the floor and away from Emmy. Being wrapped in plastic, your main self is fine, but you feel the dust and dirt begin to stick to your outer self. Rolling a couple inches you are then looking up again. You look up just in time to see another girl make her way down the aisle. The girl is wearing boots and is rapidly approaching your position. You brace for impact as she lifts her leg up and brings her foot right down onto you. The bottom of her shoe is as dirty as the floor. It slams on top of you, and you feel the immense pressure of her weight bearing down on you. As candy, you would never guess this is the weight of an 8-year-old girl crushing you into the floor.

     After initial contact, you can feel her foot immediately withdraw as she looks down to see what she stepped on. Her eyes light up as she yells, “Candy!!!”. She lowers herself to pick you up. As you begin ascending you see a large hand reach for the new girl’s arm.

     “Katie!! That’s mine! It fell out of my pocket.” Emmy is leaning down on the bus seat to reclaim what she has lost.

     “Awww fine….” Katie says as she drops you back into Emmy’s hand. Your form has definitely been squished under Katie’s foot, but you are glad to be back in Emmy’s possession. You may be fated to digest in someone’s stomach, but at least it shouldn’t be a stranger. Emmy leans back into her seat as you feel her fingers assault your being. She’s trying to wipe the dirt from you. Her fingers aggressively push into and across your form as she attempts to do so. As she gets the dirt of your plastic wrapping, she stares at you, as if contemplating something. This can’t be good.

     “Eh.. may as well just have it now. I don’t wanna lose it again.” Emmy says to herself as she begins fondling you between her fingers. Your plastic cover is being removed and you can now feel Emmy’s fingers directly as she makes contact with your new form. She runs her finger along you, feeling the bumps of sugar attached to you and she smiles and licks her lips.

     “You’re the last one Mr. Candy. I hope you taste as good as your friends. They were real tasty you know” Emmy says to you. Your fear from earlier comes back in full force and then some. It was time and you could do nothing about it. Emmy lifts you up to her mouth and sticks her tongue out. You can make out each individual tastebud dotting her little tongue as you approach it. She runs it all up and down your body, savoring the sugar bumps covering you. You instantly hear the moans of delight emitted from her mouth as she does.

     Unable to react in anyway, you feel your daughter’s tongue assault you for what feels like an eternity. You feel yourself losing a couple sugar bumps as it works its way along you. Your face is drenched in her saliva and it’s getting a little hard to see. She then lifts her head up and places the top half of you into her mouth. Your world shifts dramatically as you find yourself plummeting directly into her mouth. Your internal screaming continues as you pass her saliva coated lips and enter her mouth. She stops as you barely reach her teeth, and your world goes dark.

     You feel her lips wrap around what would be your waist area. Your face is once again assaulted by her tongue as she pokes and prods you, fighting for each bit of sugar you have to offer. What comes next is something you could never have prepared for. You feel your body be stretched as her lips purse and she begins sucking on you. The hot air in her mouth is thrown into a whirlwind as her cheeks curve inward. Saliva pools below you as she continues pushing your elasticity to the limits. Her tongue lifts again, bringing the saliva up to you can coating you in more of it. Her fingers holding onto the bottom of your form begin tugging a little, bring you out of her mouth again and into the light.

     After the first sucking session is complete, she looks at you with a bright look in her eyes.

     “Oh ya.. you taste real good Mr. Candy. Hehe” Emmy giggles as she opens her mouth below you once again. This time, instead of being lowered, you feel her grip release and you are dropped right into her awaiting maw. Landing face first onto her tongue, you slide back a little on the slide of saliva still pooling in her mouth. She then evens out her head and shuts her lips. Your world goes dark once again, and the real fun begins.

     Knowing you still have some sugar on you, her lips scrunch again, her cheeks come in, and her tongue lifts you to the roof of her mouth. The air pressure inside is driving you crazy as she begins violently sucking on you. You begin to feel pain for the first time since your transformation as you are squeezed between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. You feel the sugar bumps tear off your body, which begins to hurt as well. You figure it’s no different than if your fingers were ripped off if you were normal.

     You want to scream as the pain increases with each new wave of sucking Emmy does. Outside, Emmy happily sucks on her new candy, continuing to wonder where her dad may have gone. She stops sucking for a bit and begins tossing the candy around. This piece tasted really really good, and she didn’t want to swallow it just yet.

     Inside, your world is calmed as the sucking stops. You want to scream. You want to cry. Yet you cannot do anything but wait for the next motion Emmy makes with her mouth. And it comes quick. You feel the massive tongue below you lurch upward and fling over to the side of her mouth. You slam face first into her cheek. The fleshy wall bouncing you back onto her tongue. She then flings you to the other side of her mouth, where the process repeats. All the sugar bumps are removed from your body at this point. Emmy is playing with you.

     You are flung around her mouth a few more times, getting coated with a new wave of spit each time. Between each motion, she pins you to the top of her mouth momentarily to swallow some of the spit gathering up. The audible gulp you heard earlier when you were in her pocket is amplified beyond belief when you’re in her mouth.  Just end this misery already. Emmy please stop this. You’re hurting daddy so much. Your words will never reach her as you get your wish.

     You find yourself now resting on the top of Emmy’s bottom row of teeth. You feel yourself lower as Emmy brings her jaw down to prepare for her first bite. Her jaw then moves up and you feel the G-forces as it does. In an instant you come face first into contact with her upper teeth. Your body is squished as it was with the other girl’s foot before. Emmy’s teeth flatten you as much as they could before her jaw lowers and brings you back up again. Emmy has started chewing, and as you noticed before, she chews with her mouth open, bringing light back into your world.

     It hurts. It hurts so much. It seems the candy is not meant to break apart easily by chewing, so you remain intact. However, each chomp of Emmy’s teeth hurts more than the last. The corners of her teeth dig into you with each bite. Being conscious of your body being flattened repeatedly is making you wish she would just end your life now. You want to be sick. After chewing you in one spot for a moment, she flings you around her mouth again. You fly forward to where she is missing a tooth and are saved from one bite. Her bottom teeth bring you up to the empty space where her tooth would be. Instead, her lips meet your face and smother you in the tooth’s absence.

     Seeing the outside world again for a moment, you feel her tongue wrap around you and drag you back into the depths of her maw. You are once again thrown to her back teeth where the crushing resumes. You can’t take much more of this. Saliva is building up at an alarming rate, enough to where you feel the acid liquid of your daughter’s mouth begin to break you down. After all, the first step of digestion is in the mouth. Just as you feel this, you are then centered on the center of her tongue, swirling around in a pool of spit and her tongue lifts. It’s happening.

     The bus begins to pull away from the factory as Emmy decides she has extracted all the flavor she could from the candy in her mouth. She motions to swallow it, sending it to meet its friends inside her tight tummy. She swallows and smiles. The candy was really good, and she can’t wait to get more when it officially releases. She lifts her shirt a little and pats her tummy. Satisfied with all the candy she ate resting in her stomach, she closes her eyes and begins to doze off for the ride back to school.

     Emmy’s tongue lifts to the top of her mouth, but instead of pinning you, it lets you slide to the back. You feel yourself begin a harsh free fall as all the muscles of her mouth motion for swallowing. You enter her gullet along with the sea of saliva you were floating in. Being liquid, it falls down with no issue. But you feel yourself slowed as you enter her esophagus. Her throat constricts around you as it motions you down at a slower pace. Pull after pull you feel on your body as it does its job. The mucus covered walls squeeze your body down with each step. You feel disgusting and violated by your daughter’s throat. You hear nothing except the sound of her esophagus and the distant sound of her heartbeat.

     After the squeezing motion repeats itself, you find yourself hitting a small hold below you. The entrance to her stomach expands as it welcomes its latest tribute. One final squeeze of Emmy’s throat sends you to your grave. Your daughter’s stomach is insanely loud on the inside. You are met with a new wave of heat you’ve never felt before. You can’t see a thing but maybe it’s better that way.  

     You land on top of a solid substance. You can only assume this is the pile of candy she already consumed earlier. All around you are the sounds of her stomach at work. You hear a sizzling. The candy from before is being dismantled by her stomach acids. You can hear bubbles popping; bits of gas are being released from the acid sea. You can hear some splashing. Her very subtle movements are causing some motion of acid to splash against the walls of her stomach. You can hear a spitting type of sound. Her stomach walls continue to secrete more acid to break down its lasted food. It has truly hit you. You are simply candy for your daughter. You are in her stomach and will do nothing more than provide her with a minor sugar rush that will wear off by the end of the day. You can do absolutely nothing but surrender yourself to the natural actions of her stomach and the digestion process.

      Unable to scream, unable to cry, unable to move and try and escape, you give up. Your mind goes blank of thoughts as you wait for the inevitable. You feel yourself lowering as the pile of half-digested candy you sit on continues its descent into the acid sea of your daughter’s stomach. Just as you reach a breaking point, you feel a sudden jolt of movement.

     Emmy is sound asleep on the bus outside, when it hits a bump in the road, waking her up and sending her body to jump off the seat by about an inch before plopping back down. She rubs her eyes out of annoyance from being woken up. Her stomach continues making a lot of noise, making her giggle as the sound. One thing Emmy never really told anyone, not even her dad, was she really enjoyed the sounds her stomach made after a meal. She liked to imagine what it was like in there. All she knew was food comes out different than when it goes in and was curious as to why. Rubbing her tummy again, she begins thinking about what she would have for dinner that night. She hoped her daddy would make something special tonight. Something to make her stomach noisy again hopefully. 

     Inside, the bump in the road would spell the beginning of the end for you. The island of candy mush you were on completely broke apart as you were sent flying. As you were flung around, all the acid in her stomach shifted and was washed all over her stomach. You land again, but this time right into the acid. The liquid displaced during the bump comes raining on you as you surface. You feel an unbearable amount of pain you have never and should have never experienced in your life. Your body is coated in Emmy’s stomach acid and begins breaking down immediately.

     If you thought you wanted to scream in pain before, you most certainly wanted to now. This stuff was thick. It was sticky. And it hurt like hell. You were coated in the stuff as the sea tried its best to pull you under. Every second that went by, you felt bits of your body be burned alive by the stuff. The surface of your ‘skin’ began to bubble. Every bubble of your skin that popped was a new wave of pain. The newly exposed portions of your body were quickly covered in acid. The pain you were feeling was excruciating.

     The walls around you spewed more and more acid on top of you. Emmy’s stomach was working overtime on the candy, trying to make room for the dinner she was now thinking about having later. Your face is assaulted with wave after wave of new acid coming from the stomach walls. More of your body begins to burn as you begin sinking into the depths below. Emmy shifts slightly in her seat again, forcing some of the other candy to fall into you, knocking you completely under. Being completely surrounded by her stomach acid, you can’t believe you’re still aware of yourself. You bob up to the surface again, only to go under. Her stomach is fighting you hard. The sea of acid is pulling you while your candy form keeps wanting to float back to the top.

     Outside, Emmy sits on the bus. A cute 8-year-old girl that no one would bat an eye at has the most painful process going on inside of her. You think of the other chaperones that met similar fates in the stomachs of the other girls in the class. You think as to why this even happened to you in the first place. You think of the smile on Emmy’s face you will never see again. The enzymes in her stomach acid continue eating away at your body.  At this point, all that’s left if your ‘head’. With only so little of your body remaining, you completely sink into the sea of acid for good this time. The thick chyme surrounds the last bit of your body and continues its duty.

     Emmy’s stomach churns violently as it works through the last of the candy. You finally begin to feel your consciousness fade as the last of your body begins being dissolved. The pain never stopped. Each pulse of the stomach walls sent new acid into the churning sea below. Each motion sent you flying through the sludge. But now it was finally coming to an end. Your body has been completely dissolved inside of Emmy’s stomach. The fate of food is one you never really gave much thought to. But seeing what the stomach of an 8-year-old girl can do to candy, if you were ever born again, it is something you don’t think you would ever forget. You pray Emmy will be ok in life. You completely lose consciousness as the last bits of your body dissolve into the acid sea. You are now one with your daughter. 

End Notes:

Leaving it as not finished for now. Might make another chapter to tie some loose ends and maybe a place to spawn more stories off of. Some stuff to think about 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13078