A Little Miscalculation by doesntmeasureup, Mistress Chesa
Summary:

A brash young office worker's plan for revenge goes awry and he finds himself at the mercy of his boss. 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Legwear, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 7787 Read: 13086 Published: May 03 2023 Updated: May 11 2023

1. Chapter 1 by doesntmeasureup

2. Chapter 2 by doesntmeasureup

3. Chapter 3 by doesntmeasureup

4. Chapter 4 by doesntmeasureup

Chapter 1 by doesntmeasureup
Author's Notes:

First chapter is set-up and character introduction, ending in our size change.  

"This report is unacceptable."

Kade nervously rubbed his palms on his knees, wiping the sweat off as he sat in the spacious office.

"Well, Jenna, I addressed all the points you asked for. It's not my fault the data doesn't support your story."

Jenna sighed, pulling her reading glasses off and pinching the bridge of her nose. She leaned back in her chair before continuing.

"Not sure how else I can explain this. We know the resources are stretched thin. We know the dollars are waning. What we need to do is explain why. There are lots of good reasons the project is off track."

"Riiight, but the team also fucked up here and there."

"You know, Kade. You'd benefit from working on your language."

Kade immediately jumped in. "Sorry for curs…"

"That's not what I mean." Jenna leaned forward again, pushing the laptop off to the side and folding her hands neatly over her mahogany desk. "A piece of bad news, worded appropriately, can come across as really encouraging."

"So, lie?"

"Business isn't black and white, Kade. Try tweaking it. The data doesn't have to change, the tone does. If you need help with it, set some time up with me tomorrow and we can work on it together." Jenna gestured towards the office door, indicating Kade should leave.

"Pfft, fat chance." Kade mumbled under his breath as he stood up.

He exited the office and went straight to the break room. As soon as he walked in, he released a loud, tired groan. "UGGHH!"

"Whoa! Rough meeting with the boss?"

Kade whirled around, surprised to see his coworker behind him.

"Oh, sorry Joe. I didn't see you there."

"What's up, buddy?"

"She's a total bitch." Kade slumped down into a flimsy folding chair at the table.

"Aww, come on, man. You need to learn how to work with Jenna. She's got no bedside manner, but she does try to make everyone look good." Joe sat across from Kade with his cup of coffee, nodding slowly. "I can't tell you how many times she's saved my ass on the fly… Meetings I didn't prepare for, questions I couldn't answer, even my own fuckups…"

"Shuuut uuup!" Kade had enough of Joe's flowery praise. "I shouldn't have to learn to work with an overbearing broad like her. I just wish someone would cut her down to size."

Back in Jenna's office, she rubbed her temples to try to diffuse the massive headache that seemed to follow her around.

"Was I too harsh?"

Jenna rarely second guessed herself. Outwardly, she was a strong-willed, competitive leader, but inside, she just wanted to make sure everyone got to keep their jobs. All they had to do was listen to her guidance and experience.

She stood and walked over to her large bookcase. Shelf after shelf was filled with, not books, but delicate crystal figurines. There were so many in different colors, they required their own dedicated space. Back at home, she had hundreds more. About half of them she inherited from her great grandmother. Her grandmother and mother then added to the collection, growing generation after generation. A few had been lost to clumsy moments over time, but great care had been taken to preserve the vast majority of the fragile keepsakes. She actually hadn't added many herself, but she found solace in lifting each memory up and holding it before the light, watching tiny prisms dance across her line of vision.  

The following week was a big one - The Showcase. This regular event is where team members would be presenting ideas to the bigwigs for the next product they'd be working on. Even though it "wasn't a competition" on paper, everyone knew it secretly was. Those with winning presentations were shoe-ins for promotions, and Jenna was the top candidate. However, this year everyone knew that Kade had been gunning for the top spot. After all, he had been going around to the various managers behind Jenna's back, planting seeds for his product like "wouldn't it be great if we had…?" or "man, it would be fun to work on something like…"

The day of the Showcase arrived and Jenna was scheduled to present shortly before Kade. While she was in the main meeting room practicing using the video projector, Kade quietly snuck into her office.

"Ain't no way I'm letting this lady get one more over on me," He thought. 

He sat down at her desk and scanned the open files on her computer until he found the one he was looking for. Jenna had already printed out the written report she planned to hand out, but her presentation slides were still vulnerable. Kade opened the presentation and quickly changed just one number on one slide - just enough that it could have been a simple typo. 

"Like I said, the data doesn't support your story… you bossy whore." Kade sneered, saving the file and sneaking back out of her office before anyone came by.

Kade sat in the back of the room with the other presenters. All of the executives surrounded the massive table up front, looking up at the projector as Jenna spoke. Kade's arms were crossed and he smirked as he watched his plan unfold.

"...And when we look at the results of the survey, we can see that 15% of customers would prefer… actually…" Jenna paused, "Sorry, one second, I think that isn't the right number."

A murmur surged through the room and one of the panel members quickly flipped through the handouts Jenna had supplied.

"Um, Jenna, it looks like your report says 51%. Maybe you flipped the numbers," one executive pointed out.

"Ahem! Yes, thank you so much. My apologies." Jenna blushed, but quickly recovered her composure. "As I was saying, about 51% of customers…"

Kade snickered in the back row, catching the attention of one coworker, who put a finger to her mouth and politely reminded him to be quiet.

"Whatever, mind your business," he snarled.

The woman scrunched her nose and turned back around.

Kade's presentation later that day went quite well. He walked off stage looking confident and proud. 

As he passed Jenna in her seat, he leaned over and whispered, "Looks like you had a little miscalculation, huh?" He chuckled before continuing to his seat, leaving Jenna rolling her eyes. She didn't bother to reply since they were still in the middle of the Showcase.

That afternoon, everyone was back at their desks awaiting a decision to be announced. Kade and Joe sat in the break room, going over their opinions. Kade, of course, was feeling quite confident that his idea would be chosen, and Joe agreed it was a distinct possibility. He had done well, after all.

A man peeked into the break room excitedly. "Guys, it's out!" 

"Oh shit!" Kade called out. 

The handful of people in the break room disbanded, hurrying to their desks to read the email with the executives' decision. Kade clicked on the email labeled 'The Showcase: Our Selected Product.' To his dismay, Jenna's name graced the top of the email, along with the name of her product idea.

"...W-what the fuck?" he sputtered.

Joe leaned over the cubicle wall. "Tough break, Kade. Your idea was great, though! Maybe they'll do it next quarter."

Rage bubbled up within Kade. He could feel his face grow hot as his blood boiled. He balled his hands into fists so tight that his knuckles whitened. 

"Goddammit!"

This was the last straw. He had to do something to teach that insufferable woman a lesson. There was no way her crappy idea deserved more praise than his own.  He refused to let all his hard work go to waste because of her tightfisted rule over the department.

That night, Kade could barely sleep. He lay in his bed and stared at the ceiling, trying to think up ways to get back at Jenna. At around 2am, he heard a light 'ping!' His phone's screen lit up, catching his attention. He groaned as he leaned over and grabbed the phone from his nightstand, squinting into the bright light to see what the notification was for. 

It was a text message - one from a number he didn't recognize. That wasn't uncommon, though. He didn't have all of his coworkers' numbers saved.

The text message read as follows. 

> [Need a little help? Our useful drink works like magic!]

> [Special Shrink Potion - use it to get into small spaces, scare friends, or just have fun! Use without fear - this potion makes your shrunken body durable and strong.]

"The fuck is this?" Kade mumbled, his voice rough and groggy.

There was an image attached to the text. It was a highly altered photo of a man at normal size and then the same man about as tall as a man's boot. 

Kade broke out into a laugh. "This is so stupid!"

But then he noticed a small coupon code on the image for a free sample. Kade was tired and angry. He stared at the [Click Here!] link.

"... Maybe I could use this."

Fantasies of him sneaking into Jenna's office at night and wreaking havoc - like smashing all of her precious figurines - flashed across his mind. Everyone knew they were sentimental and probably irreplaceable. He hated seeing the tacky things each time he sat in her office. 

"Yeah… Bullshit probably doesn't even work, but it's free." He clicked the link and shrugged, finally falling asleep.

The potion finally arrived about a week later. Kade had kept things cordial between him and Jenna,  even though things were tense. He didn't want to bring suspicion upon himself. It was exceedingly difficult to keep his mouth shut whenever he was in her office, but he used the chance to scope out places to hide and an exact path to his personal victory.

He knew Jenna usually locked her office every evening, so this would have to be an overnight operation. His plan was to sneak in shortly before end of day, take the potion so he would be small enough to hide, and then wait for the evening to pop out and smash all of those ridiculous crystal tchotchkes of hers.

Holding the small green bottle up to his face, Kade read the directions carefully. Not surprisingly, it was covered in warnings.

CAUTION: NEVER USE ALONE

ALWAYS READ DOSING INSTRUCTIONS TO CAREFULLY CALCULATE YOUR DOSE.

KEEP INCLUDED ANTIDOTE WITHIN REACH TO RETURN TO NORMAL SIZE.

He looked at the miniscule chart on the bottle, figuring he needed to fill the dropper about halfway to get down to the size of a cat. That should be small enough to hide easily.

That afternoon, Kade monitored Jenna's door carefully. It was just before six and most of the floor was empty. This was about the time she would normally leave. While she was still finishing up her last meeting, Kade made sure no one was nearby and snuck into her office. He walked over to the side table, stashing the antidote behind one of the chairs. The figurines then caught his eye. He turned to look at the object of his revenge and sneered.

"Just you wait, Jenna. You're gonna love this."

Footsteps approached from the hallway. Panicked, Kade quickly grabbed the dropper, filled it up, and squirted it into his mouth. The potion was bitter and disgusting. He groaned but forced himself to swallow. After a second, his mouth and tongue went numb and his joints burned as if on fire. He struggled to stifle his pained cries. He dropped to his knees as the world began to violently spin. Thankfully, the sound of footsteps faded away. It must have been someone on their way out. He breathed a sigh of relief. 

When the dizziness subsided, Kade looked around. To his horror, he realized he had shrunk much smaller than he anticipated. Not only that, but he was standing in the middle of the room far from his planned hiding spot. The thought crossed his mind to take the antidote and scrap the plan, but he was completely disoriented. He had no clue which direction it was even in now.

Suddenly, he heard Jenna's voice approaching.

"See you Monday! Thanks again for your hard work this week." Jenna said to some unknown coworker.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" Kade whispered. 

His adrenaline was through the roof as he desperately looked for a place to hide. To his right was a large black container - some kind of bag. It was his only option. Kade knew it was risky, but he also knew being found out would be worse than whatever would happen in that bag. No one knew about his plan to come to his aid. He would surely lose his job or even face being accidentally crushed. Sure, the shrink potion said he would be more 'durable,' but what does that mean at such a small size?

He began running. Unfortunately it was taking much longer since he was smaller than planned. What would have been an object a few inches away felt like miles. His muscles screamed and his lungs gasped for air.  Seconds felt like hours as he clutched and clawed across the carpet, tripping and sinking into the large fibers.

Just as the door creaked open, Kade jumped into the bag. He fell in a heap among its contents as Jenna entered the office.

Chapter 2 by doesntmeasureup
Author's Notes:

Clothing entrapment and some foreshadowing.  Our next two chapters will begin to be a little more heavy.

Jenna strode into her office.  Everything with her project went to plan, but that didn't mean it wasn't stressful.  She was looking forward to relieving some stress at the gym.  After a quick glance around the office, she picked up her purse and gym bag and headed to her car.

Kade, meanwhile, was still trying to figure out what was happening.  He was in some fabric that he guessed were clothes but it was too dark to make out.  Before he could try to find a comfortable and safe spot, his entire body lurched as the bag rose from the ground.  The bag must have been swinging, as he was being jostled back and forth.  As he tried to keep his bearings, he found himself thrown into something heavier and sturdier than the clothes.  The smell of sweat and the feel of the object revealed it was her shoe.  He realized his whole body could fit into this massive sneaker.  He shuddered at the thought of being found in the shoe, or worse having Jenna shove her giant foot into the shoe with him inside.  Before he could snap back to reality and remove himself, he felt the bag sailing and the contents of the bag upending on him.  As best as he could tell, he was now completely buried under her gym clothes.

Jenna hummed to herself as she drove.  While some people find it hard to go to the gym on a Friday after work, she felt like she had a little extra motivation today.  She wanted to make sure to get a good sweat going to work off all that stress from the week.

Kade realized he needed to extricate himself from the clothes immediately if he wanted a chance of getting out of this unnoticed.  He had already missed his chance to get back into the office; he could tell they were in a vehicle based on the noise outside the bag.  He struggled to free himself.  The polyester fabric of her gym clothes had managed to wrap around him and he found himself having to wriggle out of the loops and folds. Each time he thought he was free, the stretchy cloth would snap into a different position, creating a new snare. 

Eventually, he was back on top of the clothes and his eyes adjusted to make out some of his temporary prison.  He could see that the bag was closed, the only light being tiny rays and dots coming through the bag's zipper. He finally noticed a small unused side pocket.  He walked carefully over, each step sinking into the soft fabric like mud and threatening to trap him again.  Finally, he was able to get to the pocket and hide himself within it.  He realized how close he had cut it when he felt the lurching sensation of the bag being lifted again.

Jenna parked her car and grabbed her things to head into the gym.  She swung her bag a bit, excited for her afternoon workout.  

"Hey Brandon!" 

"Hey Jenna!  How's the new cardio program treating you?"

"Kicking my ass!  But it's really helping my endurance.  I've already added 2 miles to my long runs."

"That's great!  Keep it up!"

Jenna smiled at the kind words of encouragement and headed to the locker room to change.  She placed her purse in the locker, and then opened her gym bag to take out her workout clothes.  After setting those down, she stripped out of her work outfit.  She placed them back in her gym bag, shoving the used socks and panties in a side pocket.

Kade was disoriented.  The trip from the car to the locker room had completely thrown off his sense of direction.  By the time the bag stopped moving and light flooded in, all he could do was crouch down as much as possible and pray he couldn't be seen.  When Jenna pulled the massive fabric mounds out of the bag without noticing him, he felt a huge wave of relief.  This relief was replaced by terror as a hand as large as a car reached down into the pocket he was hiding in.  The hand stretched the elastic band at the top of the pocket, leaving him exposed.  Somehow, she must not have been looking because rather than pulling him out, her other hand came in with a mound of bundled up clothes.  Before he could react, he was crushed into the bottom of the pocket along with her dirty socks and underwear.  He tried to free himself, but was wedged too tightly to move.  Her smell was all around him and made it difficult to breathe.  Already exhausted, he had no more energy to fight against the oversized socks.

Jenna smiled as she zipped her gym bag up.  She locked it in a locker and proceeded to her workout.  While she had been focusing on cardio, today was a strength training day.  She was working her legs.  Jenna was proud of her figure and considered her legs and butt to be two of her most attractive features.  The benefit of feeling strong was a nice perk too.  After a few sets of squats, lunges, and some work on the machines; she knew she had pushed herself enough by the slightly wobbly feeling in her legs.  She headed back to the locker room to change.  She opened her locker, took out her gym bag, and unzipped it to put her now sweaty workout clothes in.  

Kade had not managed to move an inch.  He cursed the shrink potion for fucking up so spectacularly.  He swore once he was finished with his revenge, he would figure out a way to sue the company that made it.  He also cursed Jenna for all the torment he had been through this evening.  He would make sure that bitch got what was coming to her.  

While he was plotting his revenge anew, he felt the bag move again and light once again flooded in.  She must have finished her workout.  "Thank christ, I can figure a way out once we're out of here."

Jenna felt fantastic after the workout.  Maybe it was the positive news from work, but she felt like she was really crushing it.  Looking at her gym bag, she took her work clothes and shoved them to the side.  She placed her running shorts, sports bra, and top into the bag.  She peeled off her now sweat soaked socks. 

"Hm, these should probably go in the pocket," she mused out loud.  

Kade heard the word 'pocket' and froze.  "There's already clothes in here you moron!" he thought. If she discovered him now, how was he going to explain any of this?  

Before he could continue his complaints, Jenna's massive hand once again stretched open the pocket and this time, quickly pulled her work socks out of the pocket towards the rest of her work clothes.  Before the tiny stowaway could get a breath of fresh air, the sweat-soaked socks were shoved in on top of him.  The acrid smell and heat was intense now.  Breathing was incredibly difficult with the rank, humid air.  He felt himself beginning to lose consciousness.

Jenna finished changing out of her sweaty clothes and zipped up her gym bag.  She headed home looking forward to a relaxing and rewarding evening.

Kade came-to what felt like hours later.  There was no music or bustle of other people, so he assumed he was no longer at the gym. He must have passed out from being basically waterboarded by her clothes. The clothes around him were gone as well.  He still reeked of her sweat, but at least he wasn't being crushed by it anymore.  How he wasn't discovered when she took the clothes out must have been a fantastic stroke of luck.   He realized just how close he had come to being discovered today and knew he needed to be more careful.

Kade had gone through too much now to turn back on his plan.  He was going to ruin something of Jenna's just like she had ruined his opportunity for advancement and recognition.  Realizing the gym bag was open, he climbed up so he could peek his head out and look around.  He was in a home on a dark stone counter.  It looked like it was an office or workspace.  There was a small desk in the corner and a simple table with some chairs.  Above the counter he sat on were several shelves of figurines.  

"Holy shit, maybe I am lucky."

What he saw was a collection of the crystal figurines that Jenna loved so much.  It would be even easier than in the office.  He could simply push a shelf off its bracket and let the figurines tumble to the floor and shatter into pieces.  He would return to his hiding place and wait for the mess to clear. He could make his escape once the time was right.

Judging it to be safe, Kade climbed his way out of the gym bag and onto the counter.  He gave another look and could not see any sign of Jenna.  Lights were off, no sounds from a TV or computer that he could hear.  He knew he would have to be fast once he broke the figurines.  Even if she was asleep, there was a good chance she would wake up.  Taking a big breath, he began walking towards the shelf.

As he was under the bottom shelf, he reached up… and lights suddenly flooded the room.

End Notes:

See you for our final two chapters in a few days!  

Chapter 3 by doesntmeasureup
Author's Notes:

Hand stuff, food play, etc.  Last chapter coming soon.

Jenna pinched the back of Kade's shirt and lifted him in the air in front of her face. He felt like he was going 100 miles an hour as the giant woman brought him upwards into the sky. She squinted her eyes and stared into his, before bursting out cackling like an evil queen. Kade could feel her hot, humid breath hitting his body as he stared into her laughing mouth, teeth glistening and tongue flopping.

"AHAHA! You little FUCK. Did you really think you would get away with messing with my career?"

Kade froze, his mouth open in abject horror. "W-what… did you know I was in here?"

"Of course I knew, idiot. I have a security camera in my office."

In one fell swoop, Jenna flung Kade up into the air. His limbs flailed, grabbing at nothing but empty space. As he came back down, her arm arced swiftly and caught him mid-air in one giant palm. Being caught by a mammoth hand moving at such a velocity felt as if an NFL lineman had just slammed his body into the ground… except without shoulder pads or a helmet. Wrapping her fingers around his torso, she held him up to her face.

"Let's take a look, shall we?" She smiled, pulling out her phone and holding it up to his face. "This look familiar?"

Kade stared at the screen that was as large as he was. On it, he could see himself walking into Jenna's office and sitting at her computer, altering the data in her report.

"Oohohoho!" Jenna howled in laughter. 

Kade shook his head violently. "No, no! I was just checking your calendar, and…"

Jenna squeezed her fingers tightly,  squishing the breath out of Kade's small lungs and causing him to groan in pain.

She brought him just an inch from her eyes. "You don't get to manipulate me anymore, you prick!"

"B-but then why…?" Kade started.

"Why didn't I fix the data you pissed all over? Well, I just wanted you to feel one teeeny victory before I crushed you once and for all." 

She swung him through the air back to the phone and let the next clip play, showing Kade standing in her office and taking the shrink potion. He watched himself double over in pain before disappearing from the screen.

"Pretty clever to use a shrink potion, Kade. Say… didn't you ask yourself who sent you that text? Or why it happened to arrive that exact night?!"

Kade's heart stopped and he felt all the blood drain from his limbs, leaving his skin feeling cold and damp. "...YOU?! You sent the text… AND the potion?!"

Jenna's laughter became even more erratic and chaotic. Her eyes were dull and the light was gone from them. It was as if a veil of insanity fell over her face.

"AHA! Looks like you had a little miscalculation, huh?" She teased, reminding Kade of his snide comment to her after the Showcase. "I have to admit, I'm a little disappointed you didn't take the antidote. Then you'd be half the size you are now! I've had to deal with chauvinist idiots like you my whole adult life. Truthfully, this is the only way to deal with you lot."

"You psycho bitch! H-have you done this before?" Kade's face grew grim and he spoke through gritted teeth.

"Hmm?" Jenna held a finger to her chin, playfully acting as if she was thinking hard. "Let me tell you a little story.  You see, my great grandmother passed down more than just her collection of figurines. She had to deal with plenty of machismo in her day, of course. It was a time when a woman's worth was defined by the opinions of men, but she was a genius in her own right. The potion you drank? She developed it and handed it down to the women in our family - generation after generation. It's SO useful! Threaten, shrink, disappear - the applications are endless!"

Beads of sweat trickled down Kade's face and body. The heat from his panic and her hand wrapped around him was almost unbearable at his size. His mind raced thinking through ways to get out of this crazy woman's grasp.

His eyes lit up with an idea. "People will come looking for me, you know! When I don't make it back to the office, they'll find that security footage and see that your office was the last place I went. You're the prime suspect! You'll go to jail!"

Jenna's raucous laughter rang through the air, making Kade's eardrums feel like they were about to burst. 

"Hahaha! What footage? I already wiped the footage from the building and replaced it with a normal day. You left the office on your own, the same way you do every day. The only thing left is this clip on my phone, and that'll be gone soon, too."

Kade's heart sank. It seemed there was no getting out of this.

"If you had simply stayed in the bag, this little field trip would have been the only punishment necessary. But nooo, you still wanted to break things. Since you didn't learn your lesson, we'll be trying more… drastic measures."

She roughly put him down on the counter and went to get something out of her bag.  Kade, in his desperation to escape, scrambled to his feet to try to run.  Jenna noticed and slammed a fist down directly in front of him, blocking his path.

"What did I just get done explaining?  There is no way out of this for you."

"You can't do this to me!  This isn't right."

"What isn't right is a worthless speck like you trying to ruin my life.  This is just what you deserve."

With that, she opened her fist and scooped him up.  Holding him upside down, she opened her gym sock and dropped him in.  She then folded the top over into the other sock from the pair.  Kade fought to free himself, while Jenna took out a nice strong binder clip and pinched the top shut for a little extra security.  She placed the now trapped Kade in her gym bag.  

***

The next morning, Kade woke to a small sliver of light peeking through the top of the sock. He coughed harshly as Jenna's face came into view.

"Good mooorning, Kadey-Kade!"

"The- *cough cough* the fuck did you just call me?"

"Aww, honey. You don't like your new nickname?" Jenna plucked him up by the shirt collar, slipping the sock off of his body and holding him in the air.

"Don't call me honey, you disgusting wench." Dark circles sat underneath Kade's eyes and red lines covered his body wherever skin was exposed - markings left by the knit sock.

Jenna screwed her mouth up into a grimace at his bitter tone. She wrapped the fingers of her other hand around his body and squeezed. "You should be more grateful I haven't crushed you already."

"Ngh!" Kade grunted and struggled against her large fingers. The vice-like grip felt like an anaconda squeezing the life out of him.

Jenna's mood flipped on a dime and she smiled joyfully. "It's time for breakfast!"

She loosened her grip and happily trotted towards the kitchen. Kade was so spent. He could barely do more than rub his aching temples as he swung to her arm's natural rhythm. He felt a rush of cold air blast by his face, along with a bright light. Squinting, he looked and realized Jenna had opened the fridge and was now contemplating the food options inside.

"Hmm. Yogurt today. Don't want to eat too heavy. We have a big day ahead of us!"

She grabbed a yogurt cup, closed the fridge and moved to the table tucked away against the large bay window. She popped Kade into an empty coffee mug and set it on the table in front of her. Taking a seat, Jenna hummed happily.

"Oh damn, I forgot a spoon." She commented.

"Ugh, then go get one you dumb bitch." Kade murmured, still holding his head in pain. 

Before he knew it, Kade was lifted up out of the coffee cup. Jenna held him with both hands, one wrapped around his torso and the other wrapped around his legs. She pulled slightly, as if lengthening him. He felt a firm stretch as his vertebrae and joints popped.

"No, I think you'll do just fine." You could practically see the angry veins popping out of her forehead as she eyed him disdainfully. "But we can't use dirty silverware, now can we."

She walked to the sink and held him under the running tap. The water rushed over him at such a speed that it stung his skin. Jenna then squirted some dish soap on one hand and started rubbing it all over him until it foamed up. Kade tried to keep his mouth and eyes shut, trying to avoid getting soap in the spots that would hurt the most. He then felt the cold water flushing across his body again as she washed the soap off his body and clothes.

"There." Jenna patted him down with a dish towel that was about as soft as sandpaper. 

After sitting back down, she adjusted her grip so that his legs were firmly in her grasp and his head was dangling above her breakfast.  Using him as a human spoon, she dunked his head into the yogurt. From his perspective, it was such a sudden plunge into the cold yogurt it was all he could do to not get a lungful of dairy.  Just as suddenly as he was removed from the frigid yogurt, still blinded by the thick blue substance, he felt his body being licked by her tongue.

"Mmm, blueberry's my favorite," she said.

She plunged him in again and repeated the process.  

"Stop!" Kade yelled out.

Without a moment's hesitation, she pushed his body into the yogurt and swirled his body around a few extra moments before removing him.

"No."

She continued dipping different parts of Kade's body into the cold, sloppy yogurt and sucking it off his limbs like a popsicle. By the time they were done, Kade's hair was sticking up in different directions, gelled up by a combination of the sticky yogurt and her saliva. He held his hands out to either side of himself in disgust.

"What the fuck!  You're sick!  You can't treat me this way you fat bitch!"

Jenna's face went blank for a second before a big smile broke out. She stood up as she said, "You know, Kadey, it's very rude to call someone fat."  As she finished her sentence, she once again grabbed him by his legs and swung him upside down towards the sink.  She turned on the faucet to full power and ran the water over his body.  To Kade, it was like being hit by a power washer.  The yogurt may have come off but it was a painful process.  

As the hot water battered Kade, Jenna explained what her post-breakfast plan was.  

"You see Kadey, I was going to go for a run this morning.  I wasn't sure what to do with you.  Leave you here with your favorite socks or put you in a pocket and take you with me.  I see now that you need supervision, so I have to take you with me.  Unfortunately for you, the leggings don't have pockets so I'll have to be creative with where I stick you."

Kade had a momentary burst of energy hearing this and struggled to no avail.  He sputtered under the water trying to force some words out.

"Oh Kadey, this is a decision above your pay grade I'm afraid.  This whole situation is to teach you some valuable life lessons, and I think a lesson about body positivity is in order for you.  You see, I appreciate having some curves.  I don't want a thigh gap.  I like being strong and fit."

She removed his body from the water and enveloped him in the scouring dish cloth again, harshly rubbing him from all sides.  

"To help you learn what a real woman looks like and experiences, I have just the place in mind for you."

Kade yelled, "You don't—"  He was cut off by a squeeze of her fist that pushed the air out of his lungs.  

"You don't get to tell anyone what to do, Kadey. Not anymore."

Chapter 4 by doesntmeasureup
Author's Notes:

Final chapter, thanks for sticking with the story.  Legs, butt, further shrinking in this chapter. 

Pressed into silence, Kade said nothing more as the giantess went to gather her things for her morning jog.  She was already mostly dressed, she just needed her shoes and a few accessories.

She placed him on the table as she sat down.  With a cheery voice she said, "Your first lesson is to listen to your superiors.  If you do what I say, we stick with my original plan.  If you don't, then your spot for this jog is underneath my feet. Now, lie down."

Kade did not want to be crushed, and quickly lied down as instructed.  Jenna's smile grew a bit wider at seeing his compliance.  "Good!  Maybe there's some hope for you. Now stretch your legs out and put your arms over your head."  Kade followed her instructions, and she produced some thread. She deftly tied his wrists together and then his legs with a separate piece of string.  With each side of him tied to a length of string, she stood up and rolled down her leggings.

Kade's eyes widened, "WAIT, WAIT!"

Jenna stopped, but then swung her foot up to the table and slammed it down in front of him.  "Are you choosing option B, Kadey?  If you are, keep talking please."

Kade's mouth closed.  Whatever she had planned, he couldn't risk being crushed under her feet.

With her doll once again obedient, she picked him up by the two lengths of string and brought his body so that it was horizontal to her legs.  She tied the string around her leg to secure him.  Before tightening him fully into place, she positioned him on her inner thigh.

Kade, for his part, was trying his best not to tick Jenna off again.  He hated her for what was being done to him, but he could do nothing at his size.  Despite the indignity of being tied across her huge thighs, it was surely preferable to being trampled.  As he attempted to steel himself for what was coming next, he felt himself pushed into the soft warm flesh of her inner thigh as she tightened the string.  

Pleased with Kade's positioning, Jenna stood up and put her leggings back on, further entrapping Kade.  Jenna did a quick check to make sure she wasn't forgetting anything, grabbed her bottle of water, and headed out for her jog.

Things very quickly got worse for Kade as Jenna began moving.  He knew most women, especially Jenna, didn't have a thigh gap but he was pressed on all sides by her thighs when she was standing.  The body heat and pressure was intense without her moving.  As she began walking out the door, he felt the friction between her thighs and grimaced realizing it would only get worse.

Jenna left the house feeling more energetic than ever.  Something about putting an asshole in his place just made her happy.  She decided to push the pace a bit today.

As Jenna began her jog, Kade quickly became overwhelmed.  Each step was a shocking impact; and every stride brought more friction and searing heat to his prison.  His muscles ached from being stretched out and tied to the giantess' thigh.  After what seemed like an eternity for Kade, he realized a new problem. Jenna was beginning to work up a sweat.  What began as a few beads of perspiration rapidly became enough to soak him.  This was too much and he began to struggle violently against his bonds to try to break free or at least find a spot he wasn't being waterboarded by sweat.

All of Kade's efforts to break free did not go unnoticed by Jenna, unfortunately for Kade.  With an annoyed face, Jenna ran towards the park's bathroom to take care of it.  Entering the bathroom, she pulled down her leggings so she could see the source of her annoyance.  

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?  Do you WANT to be a stain on my shoe?"

Luckily, they were in a single person restroom so she had no fear of someone eavesdropping on her… and Kade had no hope of rescue either.

"I'm trying to fucking breathe! It was your idea to put me there!"

Jenna sighed, "You are such a little asshole."  Immediately after saying that, an idea popped into her head.

"You know, if I wasn't as patient as I am I could just end it right here."

After saying this, she undid the strings that secured him to her thigh. While holding onto the one attached to his ankles, she dangled him upside down over the toilet.  She lowered him so that his head was barely above the water.  

"I could just drop you and flush.  Simple as that."

Kade screamed, "No! No! I'll listen! I swear!"

Jenna pulled him out and held him up to her face. "You're running out of chances, Kadey."

She switched to a smiling, cheerful face before continuing. "But you're lucky your goddess is a forgiving one.  To teach you a lesson about being an asshole, I have the perfect idea!  And remember, if you complain we always have other options."

As she said this, she swung him back over the toilet.

"You'll listen to your superior now, right, Kadey?  Nod if you understand."

Kade furiously nodded, terrified of being dropped in.

"Great!"

With that, she changed her grasp on him as she brought him to the back of her leggings.  With her free hand, she pulled back the elastic of her leggings and panties.  She then slipped him in, wedging him tightly between her cheeks.  

Kade had no chance of fighting back.  But as the light disappeared around him as he was being inserted into her panties, he panicked.  He felt himself being shoved between her cheeks.  She had kept him upside down, so his face was just an inch below her asshole.  He had just gone from bad to worse.  The heat and sweat was already far more intense than his previous spot.  He tried to wriggle himself to some other position, but he was wedged in too tightly to do anything.  He felt a crushing sensation; which must have been Jenna clenching her muscles to remind him to not test her further.

Once again gasping for air, Kade had no more energy to put up the slightest resistance.  He knew that his chance for freedom would not be until after this ordeal was over.

Jenna continued her jog, adding an extra mile to her normal route to make up for lost time.  She felt Kade and mused on how well he fit.  She expected some discomfort from having her passenger in there, but all it did was provide her some motivation to work up more of a sweat.  Two days of a great workout in a row.

Kade's experience was not as pleasant as Jenna's.  At this point, Kade was being overwhelmed by the crushing pressure of her glutes, the smell of her sweat, the constant thudding impact every step she took, it was all he could do to stay alert.  He was reaching his breaking point.

Jenna finished up her run and arrived at her doorstep.  She hummed to herself thinking about what lesson Kade should experience next.  Maybe something about cleaning up a mess?  She had a wonderful idea of him acting as a foot slave after her long jog.  Having a tiny jerk worship her feet would definitely brighten her day.

With Kade still firmly trapped in her ass, Jenna took her time grabbing some water and an energy bar.  Grinning, she sat down while she hydrated.  

The pressure around Kade went from firm to crushing as the giantess sat down.  He could feel his body being pressed into her flesh.  He could not even begin to fight back, the pressure was so intense.  If he had been anywhere other than her crack, he might have been crushed right then.

Finishing her drink, she stood up to put the bottle in the recycling bin.  She then reached into the back of her pants to remove Kade.  She located his ankles, and pulled him out.  

"So, did you learn a lesson about listening to those better than you, Kadey?  Or maybe just not to be an asshole?"

Crushing him under her ass had pushed Kade past his breaking point.  While he could do nothing to physically oppose Jenna's will, he would not sit back and say nothing.  This was an injustice and he was going to speak his mind.

"The only asshole here is YOU, you stupid bitch!  You're a PSYCHO.  I didn't do anything to deserve this, you're just a sick CUNT!"

In that moment, Jenna's eyes grew dark and her joyous smile turned into a vengeful one.  She gripped him so hard he thought his ribs would crack.  “You know, I only planned to mess with you a little bit until you learned a lesson, but now I realize that you are completely irredeemable. Heheh! So, we’re going to have some fun."

Maintaining her tight grip so that Kade could not continue his tirade, she walked over to the cabinet with her crystal figurines.

Holding him up to the shelf so he could see them, she said "Remember that all of this is because you decided to fuck with me.  You tried to ruin my career and my heirlooms.  What happens next is all on you."

With that, she continued past the shelves into a room Kade had not yet seen. It was stuffy and dark, save for a sole reading lamp with a bright bulb lighting the room. In it was a desk with some science equipment and a few large containers of liquid in various colors. 

Picking up a container of liquid, she spoke to Kade "This one might look familiar to you.  A dropperful took you from a man to a doll.  What do you think will happen if you have some now?"

Kade's eyes widened in terror.  He was not able to form a single word before he was slammed down onto the table under Jenna's hand.  A dropper was in her other hand, full of the shrinking potion.  Kade tried to struggle to no avail.

"Open wide!"  With that, Jenna forcibly shoved the tip of the dropper into Kade's mouth and unleashed a torrent of liquid.  Kade could not help but swallow a mouthful.

Jenna withdrew her hand to watch the potion do its work.

Kade coughed and sputtered before his surroundings spun around again.

He looked around to see he had become a speck.  Jenna's hand was in the distance, with each finger the size of a redwood tree.  Her fingernail alone was the size of a three story building.

"Enjoying the view?" Her voice boomed, hurting his ears.  "I wish I could say the same, but you're so small I can barely make you out."

She continued, as at his size she wouldn't be able to hear his objections anyways.  "Since your last words were about me being a cunt, I thought you should probably spend some quality time with mine.  Of course, at your size, you might just get lost and never find your way out."

Kade felt his world rumble and he fell to the ground.  He realized he was being lifted up on some kind of massive platform.

Jenna had thought that at his size, picking him up with her hands would probably instantly crush him.  Instead, she had situated him on top of a business card.  Right now, he was about the size of the font on the legal disclaimer at the bottom. 

Jenna lifted the small card she had shrunk him on.  He could barely make out what was going on around him.  A platform at least the size of a football field was rising into the air by the titanic hands of Jenna.  Before he could process what he was looking at fully, he began sliding down the platform as the angle changed.

She had opened her panties and brought the card up to dump Kade in. He fell for what seemed like miles before landing against her skin. 

Jenna double checked the card to make sure Kade had indeed slipped off.  If by some chance a gust of wind caused him to miss her panties and fall to the ground, it wasn't really important.  He would never return to a larger size, and a speck like him was not worth any further thought.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  We're open to suggestions and ideas.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13064