Tiny David in an all-girl College by 2inch
Summary: You are David Higgs, an 18-year-old college student born 2 inches tall.  Because of your size, you are attending a small, private, all-girl college, named Wonderswan University, which offered you a full scholarship.  The only catch is that the students are allowed to use you as they please, with some rules.  This is the story of how you live and get by surrounded by giant girls, who all want you for one reason or another.  Now in fabulous 3rd person!
Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Butt, Couples, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 56 Completed: No Word count: 136879 Read: 129495 Published: April 17 2023 Updated: February 05 2024
Story Notes:

This story started as a little-known interactive story called, "Tiny guy in a female college," on Writing.com, the author Sekiko, made four characters and the setting, I do everything else.

1. The life of David Higgs (6/11 Edit) by 2inch

2. Rules of the school (6/11 Edit) by 2inch

3. Scarlet (6/11 Edit) by 2inch

4. Enter Emma and Skylar (6/11 Edit) by 2inch

5. Jenna's day (6/11 Edit) by 2inch

6. Enter Vanessa (6/11 Edit) by 2inch

7. Highschool Memories (6/11 Edit) by 2inch

8. stories, romance, and nightmares (6/11 Edit) by 2inch

9. Yesterday (6/11 Edit) by 2inch

10. Dynamic David (6/11 Edit) by 2inch

11. Thursday (6/11 Edit) by 2inch

12. A Business Venture, and the Workout Club (6/11 Edit) by 2inch

13. Triumph and failure (6/11 Edit) by 2inch

14. Skylar, and David (6/11 Edit) by 2inch

15. Jenna's Thursday, Ava's Offer (6/11 Edit) by 2inch

16. A Risky Bet (6/11 Edit) by 2inch

17. A game with Hazel (6/11 Edit) by 2inch

18. Friday morning (6/11 Edit) by 2inch

19. Time with Dasha's Butt (6/11 Edit) by 2inch

20. Bath Time (6/11 Edit) by 2inch

21. The co-star (6/11 Edit) by 2inch

22. Familiar Faces (6/11 Edit) by 2inch

23. The party (6/11 Edit) by 2inch

24. The Night That Changed Everything (Part 1) (6/11 Edit) by 2inch

25. The Night That Changed Everything (Part 2) (6/11 Edit) by 2inch

26. Update, and Summaries (6/11 Edit) by 2inch

27. Announcement by 2inch

28. (2x1) New Day by 2inch

29. (2x2) Waking up by 2inch

30. (2x3) Talking by 2inch

31. (2x4) The cafeteria by 2inch

32. (2x5) talking with Zoey by 2inch

34. (2x6) Pillow Talk by 2inch

34. (2x7) An Early visitor by 2inch

35. (2x8) "Thanks, For Everything" by 2inch

36. (2x9) Feeling Alone by 2inch

37. (2x10) Scarlet's favors by 2inch

38. (2x11) An Awkward Lunch, and MMA by 2inch

39. (2x12) Fighting Cara's feet by 2inch

40. (2x13) LonelyFans by 2inch

41. (2x14) Hazel Time by 2inch

42. (2x15) Aubrey's Attempted Attack by 2inch

43. (2x16) Penelope's butt, and meeting Violet by 2inch

44. (2x17) Working out with Leah by 2inch

45. (2x18) To The Mall by 2inch

46. (2x19) Dinner and love talk by 2inch

47. (2x20) Unexpected Kiss by 2inch

48. (2x21) Wednesday classes by 2inch

49. (2x22) MMA Round 2 by 2inch

50. (2x23) Catching David by 2inch

51. (2x24) Emma's room by 2inch

52. (2x25) Valtrium by 2inch

53. (2x26) The Fight For David by 2inch

54. (2x27) Caught by 2inch

55. (2x28) A Lot In Common by 2inch

56. There will not be more chapters by 2inch

The life of David Higgs (6/11 Edit) by 2inch
Author's Notes:

 This story was started as a very small Writing.com Interactive story, this is my take on the story using the same name for the college, as well as the for the first four characters, essentially everything else is my writing.

This is an update, drastically changed from the original chapter, and improved version, adding new information that I should've wrote.

Tags: nothing, just story

Introduction:

David Peter Higgs, was born 18 years ago, but he had a condition that astonished doctors.  This birth condition caused him to only grow to 2 inches tall.  The one upside is that David was also born completely indestructible.  As David grew up, scientists, promising to keep research a secret until permission to share it was given.  They examined his body, over many years.  At first those scientists tried to get a blood sample, but the syringes kept breaking, because David’s skin was too strong.  This led to the realization, that David was by all accounts indestructible.  Every part of his body comprised of living cells, simply couldn’t be broken.  Even his teeth were resistant to cavities, until his baby teeth fell out, and could easily be broken or dissolved.  Since hair is already dead cells, they were able to get his DNA from his hair, the problem was that they couldn’t find any genetic abnormalities in him.  According to David’s DNA, he should be perfectly normal, healthy, young man, that should’ve grown to be over 6 feet tall.  The scientists realized that David’s cells would only die, if it was in their natural course to do so.  For example, his hair and finger nails were always meant to die, and then may be clipped.  The scientists continued their research, gently placing weights on his arm to see if it could ever be crushed, but the arms never broke.  That doesn’t mean that David didn’t feel pain or discomfort though, as he certainly did feel pain of his bones being compressed against the tables.  To this day David has never broken a bone or gotten sick for that matter.  In addition, his metabolism and muscle growth could perform at an incredible rate when he exerted himself, and got the nutrients for the muscle growth, but they could also lose muscle mass aswell, however given the amount of exercise that was needed for him to travel around his house, he never had the chance to lose muscle.  When David didn’t eat, his metabolism would slow down preventing him from starving.  Not only that, but his lungs also had fantastic capacity, allowing him to spend hours under water without needing fresh air.  David’s vocal cords were also special, as his voice was able to carry, and sound as if he was normal-sized.  David had Black hair, and throughout the years of his life gained an athletic physique, including broad shoulders and a strong Jaw line.  Although these features were not easily noticed, because of his size.  He also had blue eyes just like his mother.

 

As David grew up, he spent most of his time at home, as even the lawn could be too dangerous for him to play in, but he still longed for a bit of adventure in his life.  So, when he became fourteen, David begged his mom to let him attend a high school.  She agreed, and he enrolled in an all-girl high school.  The experience there was so bad, that David quit before the first day ended, and he hasn’t been back to school in person since.  Even though he had to do class at home, he still managed to get decent grades, and he was even accepted to  a college.  The college was called Wonder Swan University, and again, it was an all-girl school.  David’s mother had told David that she had been in contact with the school for some time now, and that it was the best place for his education.  David read the Email from the school.

Dear David Higgs,

You have been accepted to attend the prestigious Wonder Swan University.  Even though we are a female-only school, we have elected to let you attend given your unique circumstances.  We have been in contact with your mother, and we agree that our institution is definitely right for you to attend.  We are a very small campus, as well as having only a few buildings, and only roughly 400 students.  In addition, we are only a short drive away from your residence.

We hope that you consider us as your chosen school.

Sincerely

Wonder Swan University Office of admittance

David was still not completely over what happened in high school, and because of that, he didn’t want to attend the school.

“Mom, do I really have to attend college, can’t I just do it online again,” David asked, his mother.  David was standing on his mother’s desk reading the Email that she had on her computer.  “Absolutely not, young man,” His mother, Allyssa Higgs, asserted.  She was a beautiful woman, she had long blonde hair, blue eyes, and an exceptional figure.  She is 46 years old, but looks like she’s only 30 or so.  “But why not?  It worked for high school,” David said.  “David, that was high school, and high school is full of immature students, but this is a small private college, with top-notch security.  Besides, you need to learn valuable social skills that you simply can’t learn from only talking to me and Mary,” she said. 

Mary had been the made since before David was born.  She started her job as Allyssa’s maid at the young age of 16.  She was hired to help around the house while David’s mother was busy.  Alyssa Higgs was a bit exccentric, she had great wealth, and because of that, requested that Mary dress in an actual maids outfit.  Allyssa Higgs gained national, and international fame as an actress, in such films as, “Tailored For Me” and “Dress To Express.”  When she was acting in a movie called “Island Icarus, she met Peter Higgs, David’s father.

David never got the chance to meet his own father.  Peter Higgs, was a scientist, studying a special type of radiation in the island country of Valtrium, in an effort to research antimatter.  When Alyssa, then Allyssa Starlet, was acting, Peter and Allyssa met and fell in love.  After the filming concluded, Peter quit his job, and left the country Valtrium, the two started dating, and got married.  However, on the final day of the honeymoon, something tragic happened.  Peter and Allyssa were walking along a the Golden-Gate Bridge when a car skidded off the road, and crashed into Peter.  Both Peter and the car fell off the bridge into the Golden gate far below.  A rescue team was sent in after them, Peter’s body was found dead, but whoever was driving the car was not found.  This tragedy broke Alyssa, causing her to never date again.  After Peter’s death, Allyssa found out that she was pregnate, and she quit acting to be a mother.  Because of Peter’s death, she was very protective, and very rarely allowed David to leave the house.

“But, but” David sputtered.  “No but’s, I’m accepting it for you, I’ve been talking with the school for sometime, and it’s something that you must do,” Allyssa said, responding to the email. 

“Sorry to interrupt, but it is time for dinner,” the maid, Mary, said, entering the room.  She was a very attractive women, she had black hair that stopped after her chin, she was wearing the usual maid gown, which covered her sizeable curves.  Over the years, Mary seemed like David’s only real friend.  He did have a childhood friend named Clair, but they haven’t talked since that first day of high school.

A few days later, the school responded with an Email: 

Dear David Higgs

We are very pleased to hear that you will be attending our fine school.  We are impressed with your grades, and we are offering you a full scholarship to attend our school.  However, there are some conditions to our offer.  Seeing as how a full scholarship is extremely valuable, especially in today’s economy, we are only willing to give you the scholarship on certain terms.  Though this may sound strange, our terms are that when you are attending our school, that the other students may, do with you as they please.

I know that this is an odd request, but hear us out.  Many girls come to our institution, or those like us, because they fear what could happen at other colleges.  We are speaking of course about rape, or serious sexual assault.  Because of that, and because many of our students come form wealthy, and therefore protective families, some of our students may not know how to act around men.  Because of that we want to allow the students to do many things to you for either thereputic or cathardic reasons.  There are obviously limitations on what the students can do.  No such action is permitted in a classroom, and no-one besides your designated room-mate, will be allowed to have you in her possession past your week night curfew of 10pm.  Under our rules it is strictly prohibited for students to force themselves onto you to the point of bodily insertion, however simply holding you in their mouths is accepted, so long as there is no swallow.  In addition, no student may have you in her possession for more than 3 hours in any given week.  We are currently at work on a system to keep track of your whereabouts that we will inform you of when it is done developing.  Besides the rules that we’ve stated, the girls may do essentially anything to you as you are indestructible.  This does including, stepping on you, grabbing you sitting on you, and holding you with out given consent.

If you are at all concerned about the security of our school, don’t be.  We have the best security of any college campus in the nation, and very strict enforcement when it comes to visitors.  We have many security cameras placed along the corridors, and hallways, so that your location will almost always be known, in addition the students are encouraged to report your location on a spread sheet that will be available for all students, when it is ready.  Also, if you are worried about wildlife, you may rest easy as all animals that would pose a threat to you have been essentially exterminated from the premisis. 

In addition, you will be required to adhere to all school rules including joining a school club, we know that this is a great deal of information to be presented with in a single Email, so, we have ordered your first teacher to review these points in your first class.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Sincerely

Wonder Swan University Office of Admittance.

 

David became very concerned after reading the Email.  “Mom, I don’t know about th-“ David started.  “And accepted,” Allyssa said.  Typing a quick response, and accepting the scholarship.  “Mom, why?” David said.  “David, money is a little tight right now, since I haven’t been able to act since you were born, so we really can’t refuse this offer, besides it’ll be fine, you’re unbreakable.  “My little Super Hero,” Alyssa said, ruffling David’s hair with her pointer finger.  She was reffering to when David would play super hero with legos, and rescue citizens of Blocks Burg, from evil Villains. 

 

A few Months later, David’s mother dropped him off at the school, and David met his roommate Jenna Hunters.  Jenna was a beautiful girl.  She had black hair, white skin, she was quite curvy, but not fat at all.  When she met him, she quickly got to teasing David, but she went easy on him, because it was his first day.   After that, the two both talked for a bit, then went to bed early.

End of Introduction:

 

David was running as fast as he could.  He was running through a hallway, and he was being chased by three girls, the one in the middle had black hair.  David tried to run away, but the black-haired girl was too fast, she caught up with him, and pinned him to the floor.  The girl then turned around, pulled down her skirt and panties, then she laid her naked ass on top of David, and looked back to see him.  David struggled under her massive rear, but this just made her and her friends, giggle.  The girl smiled evilly at David, before…

PPPPPPFFTTTTTT

The girl farted on David.  The smell was horrible, David closed his eyes in response.  “Goooood Mooorning David,” David’s roommate, Jenna said.  She was sitting on top of David just like the girl in his dream, and she really did just fart on him.

PPPPPPPFFFFFFFTTT

Jenna farted again.  “I just love that we’re roommates, you’re just the cutest little fart cushion a girl could have,” Jenna said, smooshing her butt on top of David.  “Jenna, please stop this,” David said.  She didn’t reply, she either didn’t hear him, or she just didn’t care.

PPPPPPPFFFFFFFTTT

Jenna farted again.  “It’s our first day of college, I’ve gotta get all my gas out now, so I don’t embarrass myself in class Jenna said.  “What about you, are you excited?” Jenna asked looking back at David.  David was about to speak when…

PPPPPPPFFFFFFFFTTTTTT

Jenna released another fart.  Causing David to cough on her gas.  Jenna then stood up, giving David a great view of her ass as she pulled up her panties and skirt.  “I’m going to scope out that community bath on the first floor, wanna come?” Jenna asked.  “Heck no,” David said.  “Oh well suit, yourself,” Jenna said, grabbing her stuff and leaving the room.  Finally, David had some peace and quiet.  David got out of his small sleeping bad, which now stunk of Jenna’s gas, and he set it on his regular sized desk away from his clothes.  After that, David got dressed, had a small breakfast, and drank some water.  David used thimbles as cups, and he had a special water bottle that he filled his cups with like a barrel.  David wanted to take a shower, to get the smell of fart off of him, but he sadly didn’t have the time.

When David was ready, he slid under his door, and he made his way to class.  The school installed small slides in the hallway for David to slide down, and climb up on, and it was a fun ride down the one story to the lobby level.  David left the dorm building and made his way to his first class.  David has always been fast for his size, and he was almost able to match a regular person’s walking speed, when he ran.  David was pretty concerned that a random girl would snatch him, but no girl did.  Either because the girls knew that they’d have to fight for him, or they didn’t care, or they were giving him a break for the first day, or their eyes weren’t trained to look for him yet.  Either way, David made it to his first class, History, at the bottom floor of one of the buildings. 

David made his way to the front row, and climbed a red thread onto the desk.  A few minutes passed, and more girls and the teacher, started flowing into the classroom.  Many of the girls noticed David, and sat behind him and further down the row.  All was going well, then David saw a shadow creep over him.  David turned around, and he saw a beautiful girl standing behind him, it actually made him a bit nervous.  The girl sat down and looked at David.  David heard the other girls in the class start to murmur, he couldn’t make out anything that they were saying though.

“Hi, I’m David,” David said, giving a wave.  “Hi I’m Dasha,” Dasha said.  Dasha looked over at the teacher, who was setting up her computer and laptop.  “Hey, David could you do me a favor?” Dasha asked.  “Sure what?” David said, happy to have such a regular conversation. “Just make sure to squirm,” Dasha said.  In a swift motion, Dasha grabbed David, brought him to her seat, lifted her massive butt, and sat on him.  David struggled as best he could, but Dasha was too heavy.  Dasha was wearing yoga pants, which hugged her massive butt. 

Dasha started moving her butt from side to side of the bench, so that David would be comfortably in her crack.  David pushed against the fabric covering her soft skin, but he couldn’t move at all.  I thought they couldn’t do this during class, David thought.  Still, at least Dasha hasn’t farted, David thought to himself, trying to see the bright side.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading the altered first chapter, I hope that I've improved it, as I hope to improve the other chapters of the first "season" the date of this edit is(6/11/23)

Rules of the school (6/11 Edit) by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Not much action this chapter, just clearing up rules of the school.  Also, just because there are these rules, doesn't mean the things won't happen in the story.  Edited version.

Tags:Butt

“Miss Taylor, what are you doing?” miss Bosak asked loudly.  “Oh, I was just inspecting my seat.” Dasha said, feigning innocence.  Ms Bosak did not believe her at all.  “Miss Taylor, I know that you and all you other students are excited to make friends with Mr. Higgs, but this is neither the time nor place for such acts,” miss Bosak said flatly, addressing the whole class.  Dasha was at a loss for words.  “Now, get off of him, and place him on your desk,” miss Bosak ordered, sternley.  Dasha did as she was told, she stood up, picked David up, and slowly put him in front of her on the desk. 

David noticed that she was very red in the face, clearly embarrassed to be called out in front of the entire class.  “Thank you, because it is the first day, I will let this incident slide, but if I see such actions again from you, or anyone else in my class, then the instigator will be punished, and David will be moved to my desk for the remainder of the semester, do I make myself clear?” miss Bosak asked the room.  The girls all nodded.  “Good now, let’s get back to discussing the syllabus,” miss Bosak stated returning to the front of the room. 

David sat in front of Dasha and to the right.  Dasha was staring daggers at David.  David looked back at her, she was beautiful, she had brown hair that went past her shoulders, sizeable breasts, a slim frame, and a pretty face.  David was dismayed that his first interaction with a classmate was so negative, as he would much rather make a friend than an enemy.  Maybe I can make up with her, David thought. 

Soon miss Bosak finished the brief lecture on the course syllabus and schedule, and allowed the students to leave early.  David didn’t have anything to pack, but he saw Dasha about to get up and leave.

“Hey Dasha, wait.” David yelled.  Dasha stopped for a second, partly surprised to hear David call to her.  “What do you want?” Dasha asked flatly.  “I think we got off on the wrong foot, and I just want us to start over, so hi I’m David,” David said.  Dasha didn’t look amused, she bent over so her head was close to David’s.  “You smell like ass,” she said before standing up, turning and leaving.  As Dasha left, David couldn’t help but admire her gargantuan butt, it easily dwarfed every other girl’s in the room.  David was about to leave the class, but then he saw a shadow appear behind him. 

“David, before you leave, there is something that we must discuss,” Miss Bosak said, sitting down where Dasha just was.  Since class was over, David finally could admire how pretty miss Bosak was.  She must still be in her twenties, David thought.  Miss Bosak was wearing a white blouse, and a black short business skirt, she had long brown hair that was in a long pony tail.  It looked like she had Germanic or Nordic ancestry.  “Okay, what?” David asked.  “I have been ordered by my superiors to review the school expectations with you to make sure that you under stand everything,”  Miss Bosak said.  “Alright, sounds, good,” David said.  Miss Bosak took out a piece of paper, and started reading it like it was a script.  “Alright, We made an exception, and allowed you to attend this school for girls, even giving you a full scholarship, and in agreeing to attend,  you agreed to the schools condition of allowing the other students to do with you as they pleased,” She stated.  “Yeah, I remember,” David said.  “That being said, there are limitations to what they can do with you,” she said.  “Like what?” David asked. “David, do you know what one of the main incentives of an all-female college is?  It is that the students don’t need to fear being raped, or otherwise harmed to nearly the same degree as with regular colleges, and because of that logic, it is completely against the rules for a student to force herself on you,” she said.  David felt easy hearing those words.  “That’s a relief,” David said.  “However, it is only against the rules if you are, for lack of a better word, inserted, whether it be wholly or partially both are against the rules, however things that would typically be prohibited, such as exposing themselves is within the bounds of the rules,” she said.  “In addition, they are not allowed to swallow you, but putting you in their mouth is allowed,” she continued.  “In addition, the girls are not supposed to keep you for themselves for more than three hours in any given week, with a few exceptions: 1, Jenna your roommate has no time limit, 2, If you choose to spend time with a girl, say for a group project, club, or date, the time would not start, 3, On school nights as in Sunday night to Thursday night, you have a 10:00pm curfew, wherein you must be in your room.  It is against the rules to hinder you being there at that time, and it is against school rules for you to not be in your room, or in the expressed and notified watch of a student at 10pm.  I know that staying ahead of your studies will be difficult with all of these burdens of time, so the school has chosen to guarantee a C for each General Education class that you do not pass, however that will not happen for classes associated with your major when you choose it.  Also, it is school policy for all students, including you, to join a club, however it is your choice, and you can’t be forced into joining one.  Did you get all that, sorry it is so much information at once,” She said.  “Yeah, I think I got all that, thanks for telling me,” David said.  “David, even though it is against the rules, I can’t guarantee that bad things won’t happen, and they do, there is only so much that the school can do, so the best thing that you could do is try to make a few good friends,” she said.  “Right, I’ll try my best,” David said.  David looked at the clock, and you saw that it was 9:50, the time when the class is supposed to end.  “My next class is two floors up, can you take me there?” David asked.  “Sorry Mr. Higgs, no can do, the staff are prohibited from helping you move outside of classrooms, it is so that you will know how to move around the school when we aren’t available,”  she said.  “Alright then, wish me luck,” David said, before descending a red thread that he climbed to get on the desk, and walking out of the class room.  “Good luck,” miss Bosak said.

The school mad a few modifications for David, such as making sure that every room, and even closets, had an indention at the bottom of the door that he could fit under, that was sealed be some fabric like a curtain.  The stairs were modified, in that from the bottom of the stairs to the top was a rounded slide that David could climb up and slide down.  The girls must like taking the elevator, or I just got lucky, David thought.  As he didn’t see anyone else in the stairwell. 

David made it to his next class, which was Algebraic Reasoning

End Notes:

Thank you for reading.

Author’s note:

Rules introduced in this chapter:

Girls can’t(within the rules) insert him into an orfice, except the mouth, but swallowing is not allowed

Three hours of time per week limit, except Jenna, or except his choice, and must be in his room by 10 on school nights, or he must announce that he chose to spend the night with another student.

All students must join a club

Scarlet (6/11 Edit) by 2inch
Author's Notes:

This chapter is interesting, as it added a character that quickly became a fan-favorite.

Tags: Breasts

David’s second and last class of his first day of school was Algebraic Reasoning.  I’ve always been pretty good at math, so this class shouldn’t be too hard,  David thought.  David climbed the red thread at the front row table, and sat in the middle where there was space.  David was again stared at by the other students, but they must’ve received similar lectures like the one Miss Bosak gave David’s class, because none of them made a move for him.  David watched as more girls entered the classroom, and sat down, when an incredible looking girl walked in.  She had dark red hair, hazel eyes, a pretty face, and the largest breasts that David had ever seen.  They had to be a bigger than J-cups.  She was wearing a half-zipped black top, that was revealing lots of cleavage, and it separated her breasts, and a blue short skirt.  She walked be in the front row, and stopped moving when she was just over David.  David stood up, and turned to meet the girl and introduce himself, when…

*pomf*

The girl’s massive breasts slammed down on top of him.  Causing David to fall on his back.  David could usually slide out from under breasts easily considering the difference in weight from being fully sat on, but this time was much harder than usual.  David started banging and pushing on the girl’s boob to get her attention.  “Hey hello, I’m stuck down here” David said, but she didn’t hear him as the massive boob muffled his voice too much. David realized that what he was doing wasn’t having any effect, so he stopped.  Wait a minute, I’m under a girl’s boob right now, David thought.  David gently pushed his hands against the mass of soft flesh covered by her top.  This isn’t the worst place to be, David thought.

 

Scarlet entered the classroom, and she groggily walked to an empty spot in the front row.  She sat down near the middle of the table, completely unaware that there was a 2-inch-tall student already sitting there.  Once Scarlet sat down, she leaned on her sizeable chest to get a few more seconds of shut eye, when she felt a tingling sensation under her right boob.  It wasn’t particularly unpleasant, so she decided to wait to investigate until the teacher arrived.  Scarlet also kept hearing a strange sound, like a voice, but she chalked it up to the murmurs from the other students.  The other girls in the class didn’t announce David’s presence to Scarlet either, as they didn’t want to Scarlet to think that they were messing with her.  Even though everyone in the class was a freshman, Scarlet had already gained a reputation for being tough. 

Soon the teacher, Miss Miller,  arrived and she started setting up for class, she passed out a paper copy of the syllabus and schedule to the 40 or so students in the class.  Scarlet finally investigated the annoyance under her right boob.  She lifted up the boob, that was actually a bit heavy, and she was surprised to see a tiny guy, laying where her boob was.  Scarlet then remembered the email that she got after she was excepted to this school, describing a tiny male student.  She first thought it was some lame running joke that the school had, but apparently it was serious.  She also remembered the part that said the students could do anything with this tiny guy, with some rules that she didn’t bother reading.  Scarlet also found it pretty funny, that this tiny guy has been smothered by her chest for the past few minutes, and she started chuckling. 

David’s and Scarlet’s eyes met.  She stopped chuckling but kept a grin on her face.  David realled what happened with Dasha, and he really didn’t want it to happen again.  “Uh…Hi, I’m David it’s nice to meet you,” David said, nervous to talk with such a beautiful girl.  David stood up and backed away, onto the paper.  Scarlet let her boob slam down on the table.  She leaned over, causing her breasts to flatten more on the desk, and giving David a good view of her exposed cleavage.  “Hi David, I’m Scarlet, nice to meet you too.” She said, extending her pointer finger, which David shook, excited to have a somewhat friendly start with someone.  “Ugh dude, you reek,” Scarlet said, quietly, before moving away and covering her nose.  David sniffed himself.  She was right in all the confusion, David forgot that Jennaa’s fart was still lingering on him.  “Wait, I can explain, there was this girl, she sat on me and then farted on me,” David said, frantically trying to clear his name.  Scarlet still had a disgusted face.  It looked like she was about to say something when the teacher finished setting up.

“Alright class I now you’re all excited to make new friends, but it’s time to pay attention,” she said, slamming a rolled newspaper on her table for emphasis.  The time was 10:10, the start of class.  She went over the syllabus and schedule for the year.  David tried to pay attention, but Scarlet got bored of the speech quickly and found that teasing him would be much more entertaining.  Scarlet started Eating a mint, and would blow on him until he looked at her, and she’d pretend that she wasn’t doing anything.  It was certainly a preferrable smell to Jenna’s fart, but still.  When the mint was gone, she started nudging David with the back of her pencil.  David would hit it out of the way, but Scarlet would keep prodding him.  “Can you stop that?” David asked, quietly.  Scarlet said nothing, but she started writing something on the paper.  “NO” she wrote.  “What do you mean no?” David asked, when the teacher’s back was turned.  “I can’t stop, it’s too much fun ;)” she wrote.  David remembered again the scolding that Dasha got.  “Well, I don’t want you to get in trouble.” David said.  Scarlet smirked.  “Awe you care about me that’s so cute,” she wrote.  She wrote something else at the bottom of the page, then she swung the pencil  around, so that it hit David, and she brought him to her awaiting cleavage. Scarlet held up the piece of paper, so that the teacher couldn’t see David.  David then could read what she had written. “You deserve a reward for your caring, how about a peek?” She wrote.  Scarlet then used her finger to peel away a little bit of her top to the side so that David could see a bit of her bra.  “Pink?” David asked, surprised at the choice of color.  She was about to write something, when the teacher started giving a very similar speech to miss Bosak’s concerning David in her classroom.  The teacher’s name was Miss Miller, she was in her late 30s, and had pretty average features. 

“Now where is Mr. Higgs?” Miss Miller asked.  The other students looked at Scarlet.  Scarlet had to think fast.  “What?  I haven’t seen him,” Scarlet said.  In one quick motion, she placed down the piece of paper, and swiftly tugged you out of her cleavage, causing you to stumble forward.  “Eek what were you trying to do with my boobs you pervert?” she said, acting.  “Mr. Higgs, have you been harassing her for the whole class?”  Miss Miller asked, angrily.  “No wait, I can explain,” David said.  “It’s too bad, I really just wanted to be friends with you, but if you’re really like that, then…” Scarlet said, again faking innocence.  “Mr. Higgs, I know that you are a young man, and have certain urges, but you must follow the same rules as these girls, and you must contain yourself during class, am I clear?” Miss Miller said, clearly annoyed.  “but I…yes ma’am,” David said, figuring there was no use in explaining himself.  “Good, now apologize to miss Azure,” Miss Azure, wait, Scarlet Azure, like Red Blue? David thought.  As if Scarlet could read his mind, she shot him a look that said, don’t you dare.  “I’m sorry miss Azure,” David said, holding back a chuckle.  “It’s okay I forgive you,” Scarlet replied.  The teacher looked pleased with Scarlet’s response, and she continued the lecture.

Scarlet started writing, “Sorry, but you did say that you didn’t want me to get in trouble, and I didn’t,” David didn’t want to risk getting called out again, so he just shot her a look.  She wrote, “I’ll make it up to you somehow,”  David gave her a thumbs up.  Scarlet started writing, “Hey, you felt pretty good against my chest just now, maybe…” Davod knew where she was going, and he kicked the pencil mid word, to tell her no.  “You’re no fun,” she wrote.  Scarlet then took out a notebook, and she started drawing. 

Soon the teacher finished her lecture and reminded the students to be ready to learn next class.  The room was filled with the sound of rustling papers, and the sounds of zippers.  David was ready for lunch, even though it was only 11:00, and not 11:25, when the class is scheduled to end.  David decided to stay behind a bit to make sure that no one would get him while the teacher was in the room, but the other girls left quickly, thankfully.  David waved good bye to Scarlet, slid down the thread, and ran for the door.  David was always pretty fast when he needed to be, so he bolted across the hall, dodging shoes, and made his way to the stair well.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Enter Emma and Skylar (6/11 Edit) by 2inch
Author's Notes:

An introduction to two new characters.

Tags: Butt, Vagina, 

David stepped onto the plastic slide, and started sliding.  “Woohoo,” he said.  David slid past a particularly pretty girl, she had long black hair, and she was wearing a white tank top, and black yoga pants.  She had a very athletic body, complete with thick thighs, toned butt, and moderate sized breasts.  David slid further down the stairwell, and also slid past a cute blonde-haired girl wearing a green skirt, and blue shirt.  David slid down his slide all the way to the bottom floor.  Where a small matt was waiting for him to slide onto.  “That was fun,” he said aloud to himself.  Then the pretty blonde girl walked down the stairs towards David. 

“Hey, you’re that tiny guy that just entered the school,” the blonde girl said, squatting down to get closer to you.  “I’m Emma,” she said.  “Hi I’m David,” he said, a little red in the face.  When squatting, she gave David a great view of her black panties.  David couldn’t help his eyes from wondering.  The girl caught hiseyes.  “You like what you see tiny?” she asked.  “Oh, sorry,” David said.  “I bet you’ll feel really good in there,” she said, smiling.  “What?” David asked.  Without warning, she grabbed you, bolted to the bathroom by the stairwell.  David’s mouth was covered by her fingers, so he couldn’t yell for help.  Emma got into the nearest stall, and locked the stall door.  She then worked her skirt and panties down revealing her vagina, to the captive in her hand.  It was the first time that David saw a girls vagina.  Emma looked at you in her hand.  “Aww, you’re speechless, thanks.  My parents sent me to this school, because they thought it would be best for me to be away from any guys wanting to get in my pants.  Though they caught me before anything went in, they didn’t want me to sleep around.  Thanks to them, my pussy has been hungry for some action all summer,  so once I heard about a tiny guy coming to school, I was ecstatic, and I had to meet the only boy in school,” she said.  Emma loosened her grip.  “Emma, you can’t do this, it’s against the rules,” David said.  “Fuck the rules, besides its totally fine since you want it,” she said.  “But I don’t want it,” David said.  “Oh, I see how it is, it’s because you think I’m ugly isn’t it,”  she said, looking sad.  “What no you’re really pretty, but that stuff should only be done with someone you love,” David said.  “You’re a fucking virgin, aren’t you?” Emma said, flatly.  David was shocked at Emma’s sudden change in mood.  “Hey wait if all of that is true, then you’re a virgin too,” David said.  “You know you’re right David,” she said.  “I am?” David asked, expecting a different response.  “Yep, but that’s okay, I’ll fix that for both of us right now,” Emma said, bringing David closer to her vagina, that has already gotten wet.  “Someone Help!” David yelled.  Just then…

*Bam*

The door flung open, just missing Emma’s leg, and the sliding lock fell to the floor.  There standing in the doorway was the black-haired girl that David passed in the stairwell, her foot was still in the air from her powerful kick. 

“Emma, is it?  You know I, really, really hate bullies.”  The girl said, flatly, cracking her knuckles.  “What?  I’m not bullying him, we’re just, uh, talking.” Emma said, holding David in front of her vagina that he was only an inch away from.  Emma moved her finger, to cover David’s mouth again.  David had never been this close to a girl’s vagina before, he noticed a faint scent from it, but it wasn’t unpleasant.  David also admired how clean and shaven it was.  “You’re just talking.” The girl responded.  “Yeah, he’s inspecting me for hygene purposes,” Emma said, hastily coming up with a lie.  “How’s he supposed to tell you anything with your finger covering his mouth?” the mystery girl asked.  “That’s for me to make sure he doesn’t get anything in his mouth, you know STDs and all that,” Emma said.  “Well, he’s had plenty of time to check out that cunt of yours, let’s see what he has to say.” The girl said.  “Uh, we want to be thorough, and he hasn’t inspected my ass yet, so we need more time, so you might as well just go, it’ll take a minute,” Emma said, her face growing red.  “Go ahead, I’ll wait,” The girl said, calling her bluff.  “Uuuummm okay, David, now let’s check out my butt,” Emma said, she adjusted her position on the toilet, and moved her arm for David to see her butt.  Granted it is a very cute butt, David thought.  It seems to have been kept clean, didn’t smell particularly bad, wait am I actually inspecting it? David thought.  “There now that he’s seen everything, we can clean up at the sink.” Emma said.  She then stood up, worked her panties and skirt back up her legs, and walked out of the stall, with David in her hand to the sinks.  “S-so, did I miss a spot down there David?” Emma asked, her face beat red with embarrassment.  “Uh no, you’re all clean down there,” David said.  While Emma washed her hands in the sink, David walked to one of those hand-held hand sanitizer bottles that the school taped to the wall for him, and he sanitized his hands.  “Well David, this has been great, maybe you can help me again some other time, bye,” Emma said, as she ran out of the bathroom.  David gave a sigh of relief.  “Thank you so much for the save back there, I thought that I was gonna get, you know,”  David said.  “Don’t mention it,” she said.  David and the mystery girl heard a low rumbling, it was the girl’s stomach “Excuse me, I was just on my way to lunch,” she said.  “Me too, do you think you could give me a ride?” David asked.  “Sure,” she said, holding out her open palm.  David slowly walked onto her hand, before sitting down, The girl then put her thumb beside him for support.  “My name’s Skylar, by the way,”  Skylar said.  “My name is David, its nice to meet you,” David said. 

Skylar then started walking, but she kept her hands incredibly still.  “So how did you know to come save me?” David asked.  “I saw how she grabbed you in the stairwell, at first, I thought she may be a friend or something, but just to be sure I followed her to the stall and listened,” Skylar said  “You heard everything?” David asked.  “No, lots of it was mumbled, but I did hear you yell for help, so I kicked the door in,” she said.  “Wow, where’d you learn to do that?” David asked.  “MMA club,” she said.    

Soon David and Skylar made it to the cafeteria, she swiped her swanpass.  Because, of David’s size, the school didn’t think it was necessary to charge him for meals, so he didn’t need to swipe any card.  Skylar found a table that was out of the way, and she set David down.  “I’ll be right back with food,” Skylar said.  “Thanks,” David said.  David sat down, and gazed at her as she walked away, her large butt, swaying in her tight yoga pants.  Wait what am I thinking, she just saved me, I shouldn’t be looking at her like that, David thought. 

“Hey aren’t you, David?” David heard, snapping him out of his trance.  He looked up, and saw three girls looking down at him.  “I’m Ava, and this is Olivia, and Penelope,” Ava said, gesturing to her two friends.  The girl in the middle was Ava, a black-haired girl wearing a white dress-skirt, with a jean jacket.  The girl to her right was named Olivia, she was a bit on the chubby side, but still of healthy weight, she was wearing shorts and a blue shirt, and she had shoulder length brown hair.    The girl on Ava’s left was named Penelope, she had bright orange hair, a yellow tank top, and white skirt.  “Mind if we join you for lunch?” Ava asked, clearly the leader of the group.  “Uh, sorry I’m already hear with someone,” David said.  “Oh?  Then where is she?” Ava asked, sitting down in front of David. 

“Hey David, are these girls, friends of yours?” Skylar asked.  Ava turned around, but nearly fell out of her chair when she saw Skylar.  “S-Skylar, what are you doing with this guy?” Ava asked.  “I was going to have lunch, do you want to join us?” Skylar asked sounding, like she was genuinely asking.  “uh, nope, in fact, we’re just going, we’re looking for our other friends, oh there they are c’mon let’s go,” Ava said, hurriedly walking away motioning to her friends to follow.  “Okay some other time then,” Skylar said, almost sounding disappointed.

“Who were they?” David asked.  “I don’t know, I thought you knew them,” Skylar said, sitting down, and setting down the food.  She grabbed a plate full of vegetables, and one with a hamburger, and some hard-boiled eggs.  “Grab what you like, I’ll eat the rest,” she said.  “Thanks,” David said.  “So, David said you’re in the MMA club?” David asked, munching on a piece of sliced green pepper. “Yeah, I’m the Captain,” Skylar said.  “Wow, you must be a senior then, right?” He asked.  “No, I’m just a sophomore,” she said.  “How do you get to be the captain of anything as a sophomore?” David asked.  “Well last year, I challenged the captain to a match and won, she graduated last year, so I’m the captain now,” she said.  “That must be how those girls knew who you were,” David said, eating a hard-boiled egg.  “Yeah, after that, I gained a bit of a reputation, which makes it hard to make friends,” she said.  “Well, I’ll be your friend,” David said, finishing the boiled egg.  Skylar smiled.  

Soon both of them finished the food on the plates.  “Wow, you ate a lot,” Skylar said, sounding impressed.  “Yeah my metabolism is weird like that,” David said.  Skylar put the plates onto the dish rack, got her stuff, and carried David out of the cafeteria.  “Well, this’s been fun, but I’ve got another class, then club stuff, so see you later,” she said, placing you on the floor, by the stairs.  “I don’t know how I can ever repay you,” David said.  “Don’t worry about it, buddy,” she said, then walked off.

Buddy, I’ve got a friend woohoo, David thought. David made the very long trek up a flight of stairs, which to his is as tall as 36 flights, to get to his dorm on the second floor.  David’s legs were too tire to walk much more, so he started pulling and crawling up the second half of the way up.  David walked in to his dorm room, with sore legs, arms and core from the day’s activities.

The approximate time is 12:30pm

End Notes:

Author’s note:

Me personally, I’m imagining this story in an anime, so if in the future there are girls with pink, green, or blue hair it is naturally that color.  Also, this might just be me, but I imagine Ava as one of those shark-teeth anime girls.


Girls in the story so far

Jenna, Dasha, Scarlet, Skylar, Emma, Ava, Olivia, Penelope

Jenna's day (6/11 Edit) by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Thank you for so many views in such short time.

Tags: Butt, Fart, feet

David walked into his room, Jenna wasn’t there yet.  Cool I can relax for a bit, he thought.  David made use of the time to use the bathroom, then he decided to take a nap.  David  took off his shoes, climbed up a thread onto his regular sized bed, he got to his massive pillow, he took off his shirt, grabbed his blanket, and he took a nap.  While David was asleep, his body was hard at work repairing the muscle fibers in his legs, and strengthening them at a rate much faster than regular people.

***

David’s roommate, Jenna, was having a much different day than David was, her class went from 9:30-10:45, and then her next one was at 11:00-12:15.  The whole day she was getting tons of attention from the other girls, and so many emails.  She also got many invitations to clubs.  She was walking to the cafeteria when she was stopped by someone.  “Hey, you’re Jenna right?”  A taller blonde girl asked her.  “I am,” Jenna said, excited, since she wasn’t used to getting so much attention.  “Great, so there’s gonna be a party at my sorority house on Friday, and it would be great if you and David could come,” she said.  Really that sounds like fun, I’ll definitely be there,” Jenna said.  “And David too right?” the girl asked.  “Sure I’ll ask if he’s free,” Jenna said.  “Great, we’re also working on special invites to hand out, so you’ll probably get one of those tomorrow from one of our members, just remember Friday is in two days,” the blonde girl said, walking away. 

“Oh yeah I almost forgot, we started this week on Wednesday because of all of David’s accomodations,”  Jenna said, before walking to the cafeteria.  Jenna enjoyed her lunch, when she was approached by three other girls.

“Hey you’re Jenna right?” the middle girl said.  “Yep that’s me,” Jenna said.  “Great, my name is Ava, this is Olivia and I just want you to know that the three of us met David already, and if you ever go outta town you can call on us to watch him for ya.”  Ava said.  “Cool, I’ll do that,” Jenna said, getting back to her lunch.  Jenna was looking at all of her emails, when she saw a rather interesting photo, it was of David, and some girl with ginormous boobies.  “Who the hell is this?” Jenna said, with a twinge of jealousy.  She kept opening emails, until she saw another one of David under some girls massive ass.  She kept scrolling, she saw notifications from other girls saying that David was under “Dasha the butt-Titanic.” She kept scrolling until she saw one of David having lunch with some super athletic looking girl.  “Three different girls, and their all so pretty,” Jenna said, to herself.  If this keeps up, David is gonna want to hang out with them more than with me.  Jenna thought.

Soon Jenna was done eating and went up to her room.  I can’t let that happen, he’s my fart cushion after all, she thought.  Jenna opened the door, and walked in the room.  She walked over to her bed and sat down.  She then noticed David asleep on his bed.  She got a devilish smile, and snuck over to his bed.  She was ready to jump on him butt-first, like this morning.  She was ready to jump, when she didn’t, she just kept looking at the sleeping David.  She knelt down on the carpeted floor, and looked at him.  “I guess you are kinda cute, like all the girls say,” she said to herself.  “But not cute enough,” she said, she got out her phone, and started undressing to her yellow underwear.  She slowly removed David’s covers revealing him in only his shorts.  She looked at David’s abdomen.  Abs, he has abs, when did he get abs? she thought, moving closer to investigate.  She gently touched him with her finger as to not wake him up.  Abs, those are real abs, she thought.  Even though it had only been an hour since David fell asleep, his body had already regenerated his muscles from the day’s activities, giving him stronger frame than he had in the morning.  I guess I can let him sleep a little while longer, she thought.  She slowly got onto the bed, and laid beside David, without waking him up.  David was so exhausted from the day’s events, so he was sleeping heavily.  She just looked at him for a minute, then she laid her head on his full size pillow.  Wait, what’s that scent? She thought.  She moved her face to just above David’s torso.  Soap?  He must’ve bathed earlier She thought, slowly getting off of the bed.  He is the most known student in the school, it only makes sense that other girls would go near him, but still, I’m his roommate, we’ve got a unique relationship, my fart cushion, she thought.  Jenna then got ready for tennis practice. 

At 2:15pm Jenna left to go to her first day of Tennis, the tryouts started at 2:30pm.  “Hi I’m here to tryout for the tennis team,” Jenna said. 

“Great,” a very cheery girl said. 

“Me too,” Jenna heard from behind her.  Jenna recognized the girl that she met earlier that day.  “Hey aren’t you that girl, Penelope right?” Jenna asked.  “That’s me, the orange haired girl said.  “Just a warning, we are one of the biggest clubs on campus, The school only has about 400 students, and we can only have 40 members, so 10% of the school is allowed on this team.  Jenna knew all of this already, even though this was a tiny school, its women’s tennis team was nationally ranked.  Jenna had her turn to show her stuff, and she did a good job.  After wards the Varsity Captain approached her. 

“Hey aren’t you Jenna  Hunters?” the captain asked.  “Yes I am,” Jenna said.  “I’m Chloe, and I was just wondering, is David going to be a part of the team too?” Chloe asked.  “He was napping when I saw him, so I didn’t bring him, besides I don’t think tennis is his game,” Jenna said.  “But we’re always looking for managers, or morale support,” the girl said.  “Well, I’ll ask him,” Jenna said.  “You’re so lucky, if I had a tiny guy like that as my roommate, I’d have him do all sorts of stuff for me,” the girl said, followed by the giggles of some of the other team members.  After two hours, the try-outs ended, and both Jenna and Penelope made the team.

2 hours passed, and tryouts ended, and Chloe gave a little speech about the difficult season they have ahead of them.  Afterwards, Jenna went back to her room.  Jenna saw that David was still asleep, then she decided that it was time to wake him up.  She slipped off her tennis shoes, and she peeled off her socks.  Her feet got pretty sweaty during tryouts, perfect for waking up a sleeping tiny guy.  She slipped off her sweaty gym clothes, and she put back on her yellow under wear.  She sat on Davids bed, and she started repeatedly stepping on him, like she was tapping her foot to a very fast song.  It wasn’t forceful enough to hurt, but it did wake him up quickly. 

“Ugh, what time is it?” David asked, “5:00, you’ve been asleep since I got back from lunch,” Jenna said, lifting her foot off him, and wriggling her toes in his face.  David moved away from her smelly foot, and you looked up at Jenna, and saw her in her underwear.  “Jenna put on some clothes,” David said, looking away, and putting his hand in front of his eyes.  “What’s the matter, it’s not like you can see the naughty bits,” she said.  David felt her get off the bed, and heard the ruffling of clothes.  “Okay I’m decent,” Jenna said.  David moved his hand and looked up to her, right on time to see her bare ass descend on him like a meteor.  Jenna sat on him, but made it so she didn’t cover his head.  “Jenna, come on, why?” He complained.  “You’re just so comfortable, I can’t resist,” Jenna said, looking back at him.

 *PPHHHHHTTTT*

Jenna farted, releasing her awful gas on David.  He struggled against her squishy ass, but his arms were pinned to his side, all he could do was try to kick his legs, and grab at her butt.  “Aww that’s the stuff, it feels good to let it out on you,” she said, wriggling her butt over him more.  Great, I just got rid of the smell from he gas, and now Jenna’s got me back to smelling bad, David thought.  “Come on Jenna, I’ve had a long day,” David said.  “Oh, I heard all about it,” Jenna said.  She then stood up, and pulled her cheeks apart just enough to let you fall back on your bed.   She quickly pulled up her panties, and she grabbed her phone.  “I’ve been seeing tons of pictures floating around,” Jenna said, showing David her phone. “Like this one, and this one, and this one,” Jenna said, showing pictures of David with Dasha, Scarlet, and Skylar.  “I didn’t know you were such a womanizer,” Jenna said teasingly.  David didn’t see any point in arguing with her, she clearly wasn’t going to listen.  “Get your shirt on, I’ll take you to dinner,” Jenna said, putting on some regular clothes.  David turned away from Jenna, and grabbed his shirt, and put it on.  David went extra slowly, to give himself time, because he absolutely couldn’t allow Jenna to see what her antics caused in his pants, the teasing would never cease.

“Alright, I’m ready,” David said.  “Cool,” Jenna said, she was wearing a light-brown skirt and a low-cut white T-shirt, showing off her ample breasts.  Jenna picked up David, it was actually the first time that she picked him up, and she was surprisingly gentle.  “Now where to put you,” she thought aloud.  “What? Just carry me like this,” he said.  “No that’s no fun, ooo I know,” she said.  Jenna raised David up to her face, then with her free hand she made an opening in her cleavage, and she shoved him in.

End Notes:

New girls:Chloe

Also, I am open to suggestions for names for the other students, there are only 300 in all, and I plan to name all of them.  Also club ideas are welcome, I already plan on making clubs in Art, writing, and MMA, I need a few more realistic suggestions.

Enter Vanessa (6/11 Edit) by 2inch
Author's Notes:

The introduction to another fan-favorite character, Vanessa.

Tags: boobs

Jenna forced David into her cleavage.  “There that’s better,” Jenna said, grabbing her purse.  “Isn’t that comfy?” she asked walking to the stairs.  David’s midsection was stuck pretty good, but he was able to get his arms out.  David was about to respond to her, when she quickly descended the stairs.  Jiggle Jiggle Jiggle Jiggle Jiggle Jiggle.  “And that’s why you’re in my bust, otherwise you would’ve fallen on the floor,” Jenna said, happily looking down to David.

Jenna quickly walked to the cafeteria, David was able to relax a little, and it dawned on him the situation he was in.  Wait a second I’m touching a girl’s boobs, David thought.  His hands were resting on the soft breasts, and he couldn’t help but feel self-conscience.  Though he did start to enjoy the predicament just a little. 

David was very visible in Jenna’s cleavage, and he couldn’t help but notice the looks that he was getting from the girls around him.  Some of the girls looked at him with disgust, while others looked at Jenna with envy, approval, or found it funny.  Jenna arrived at the cafeteria, and she grabbed some food.  She sat down at a table that was away from anyone else. When she sat down, Jenna angled her arms together, to make sure that David was snuggly secured.  She then started munching on her Chicken-fried steak.  “Hey, are you gonna let me have some?” David asked.  Jenna swallowed her food.  *Buuurp* she burped on David.  “Hmm, I don’t know, what do I get out of it?” Jenna asked.  “What?” David asked.  “I mean, I woke you up twice today, and brought you to dinner, and now you’re requesting even more from me, I think that I deserve something in return,” she said.  “Okay fine, I’ll owe you a favor,” David said.  “Deal,” Jenna replied.  She then plucked him from her cleavage, and set him down on the table in front of her.  David grabbed a French fry that was taller than he was, and started eating it.  Jenna watched as he did so, amazed to see a 3-inch fry eaten by a 2-inch guy.  Jenna grabbed a few fries, and ate them.  “By the way, we got lots of invites to clubs, so we’re gonna visit a few of them next week.  “What?  But I want to relax after class,” David complained.  “You can relax other weeks, if you don’t put yourself out there these first weeks, you’ll end up like a friendless loser, is that what you want?”  Jenna said, being surprisingly passionate about the topic.  “Okay, what clubs?” David asked.  “All of them!” she said.  “All of them?” David asked.  “Yep, we’ve got a packed schedule coming up, so get excited,” Jenna said.  The two of them were finishing up eating, when a girl walked up behind David.

“Little David is that you?” the girl cooed.  NO, David thought.  It can’t be, David thought, turning around and seeing that what he had feared was true.  It was Vanessa, David’s Highschool Bully.  She was even more gorgeous than the day he met her four years ago.  Vanessa was pretty tall, taller than Jenna, so 5’10” she had long black hair, that almost reached her waist, large breasts and large butt and nice thighs, complete with a perfect tan, that brought out her piercing green eyes.  It made David angry that she could be so good looking, yet be so awful.  She was wearing Jeans that hugged her butt, and a violet V-neck shirt, exposing her ample cleavage.  “Hey, you must be Jenna, I’ve heard a bunch about you,” Vanessa said, as she sat down behind where David was.  David backed away from her, right into Jenna’s left boob.  “Do you two know each other?”  Jenna asked, getting a bit worried from David’s response.  “Oh yeah, we met in high school,” Vanessa said.  She grabbed David, and brought him to her face, she puckered her red lips, like she was going to kiss him, then she sniffed.  “Ugh, you smell awful, tiny,” Vanessa said, tossing him back at Jenna, luckily, Jenna’s boob cushioned his fall.  “Well, I’ve gotta go now, but it was nice meeting you Jenna,” Vanessa said, as she stood up.  “Oh, and David, if you ever want to reminisce, my room number is 357, and my door’s always open, backdoor that is,” Vanessa said, with a wink, before turning and walking away.  David got a cold shiver down his spine.  Vanessa was a bully when we were freshmen in high school, now she’s got a fully active sex drive, David thought.  David was silent for the rest of dinner, both he and Jenna just ate a few more French fries and left the cafeteria. 

The ride back up the stairs in Jenna’s chest wasn’t any less bouncy than the ride down, but it was quick, so David didn’t complain.  Both of them soon got to their room, Jenna was going to open the door when, their neighbor across the hall opened her door.  The girl was surprised at first to see David and Jenna, but soon that surprise turned to glee and excitement seeing David.

“Oh hi, I’m Hazel, and that’s Zoey,” Hazel girl said, gesturing to a girl laying on her bed.  “Hi, I’m Jenna, and this is David,”  Jenna said, pointing to David in her chest.  Hazel was an incredibly cute girl, so much so, that David started blushing after seeing her.  She was a very bubbly girl, she was a bit shorter than Jenna, and she had shoulder length brown hair, she was wearing a t-shirt and shorts.  David couldn’t tell Zoey’s height, but she had black hair, and black-rimmed glasses, and wearing plain clothes.  She was sitting at her computer desk.  Once Jenna said David’s name, they both got excited.  “Awwww he’s so cute!!” Hazel said, while Zoey approached the door.  It now became visible that Zoey was about the same height as Jenna.  The two roommates seemed like polar opposites, one was shorter, and had a curvy figure and a bubbly personality, while the other one was taller, flat chested, and pretty calm.  “We just got back from dinner and we’re gonna rest, but we’ll talk to you later,” Jenna said.  “Oh, we should totally hang out,” Hazel said.  With that, Jenna walked in the room, and closed the door. 

Jenna then slipped off her shoes and socks, and she laid down on her bed, with you still between her boobs.  She smooshed her boobs together with her hands, to make sure that David didn’t break free just yet.  “That Vanessa girl really got to you, do you want to talk about it?” Jenna asked looking at David, in her cleavage.  David realized that he didn’t have a lot of say in the matter, so he explained his history with Vanessa.

End Notes:

Thank you for all of the views so far

Girls added: Vanessa, Penelope, Zoey

Highschool Memories (6/11 Edit) by 2inch
Author's Notes:

David tells, Jenna about his time in Highschool and meeting Vanessa.  This chapter isn't very detailed, because the characters are mostly underaged.

************************************************Flashback*****************************

It was 4 years ago.  David’s mother thought that it would be a good idea to send him to an all-girl high school that wasn’t too far from his house.  The school agreed to take David in on a trial basis, and they sent out an email to all of the students and parents.  This school was pretty strict, and even had school uniforms.  The girls wore green skirts, blue tops, and optional white jackets.  When David’s first day of school came around, he was taken to school by his mother, alongside his childhood friend Claire.  Claire is the same age as David, the two were neighbors, so they grew up together.  David’s mother figured that the kind of play that young boys do would be too dangerous for David, compared to how girls play.  Even though they were friends, there was still much restriction on what Claire could do around David, and they were almost always supervised by Mary the maid.  Claire had medium-length blond hair, in a pony tail.  She was wearing the school uniform, and some white tennis-shoes.  She was the only girl that David interacted with, and because of that, he started developing feelings for her, but he didn’t mention them yet.  Partly out of nervousness, fear of jeopardizing their friendship, and waiting to make sure it wasn’t just because she was the only girl that he talked to.

“It’s our first day of high school, aren’t you excited David?” Claire asked David, who was sitting in the cup holder.  “Yeah, I’m excited, but I’m also pretty nervous, I don’t get to talk to many people besides you,” David said, to Claire.  “Yeah, me too, I wonder what all the other girls will think of you.  I mean first off, you’re a guy in an all-girl school, and  you’re the shortest boy in the world,” Claire said.  “Yeah, I’m curious too,” David said. 

“Well, I sure hope it goes well, and if it doesn’t go well, it’s not a big deal,” Mrs. Higgs said, chiming in.  “That’s good to hear,” David said.  After a few minutes of driving, they all arrived at Decent High School “Remember Claire, even though you only have three classes with David, I’m still counting on you to keep track of him as best you can,” Mrs. Higgs said.  “I’m on it,” Claire said, giving a solute.

Claire entered the large building, and she dropped off David in his first hour class.  “Our 2nd class isn’t far from here, so you should be able to make it there without help, but I’ll wait outside the room for you,” Claire said, setting David on the teacher’s.  “Alright, I’ll see you then,” David said. Claire left the room waving to David, and he sat at the teacher’s desk.  The teacher approached David, and set a stack of textbooks in front of him, thinking that it would be more fun to do a reveal type thing.

Soon the class started.  “Good morning class, and welcome to your freshman year at Decent High School, where all students are expected to conduct themselves in a decent manner.  Though your days here may only be decent, you can look at them and say that they were atleast decent,” the teacher, Miss Harvey, said.  “Now I’m sure that you and your parents have all received Emails concerning a special addition to the school,” Miss, Harvey continued.  Murmurs filled the room, as the students who had read the Email, spoke with those who didn’t.  “Well here he is our special student, David Higgs,” Miss Harvey said, introducing David as he walked out from behind the textbooks.  David gave a polite wave to the class, which had many confused and astonished looks.  “Now I know that this is a very unusual situation, but that doesn’t mean that you should abandon your manners.  I have also scheduled this first bit of class time for you girls to ask Mr. Higgs any questions that you may have,” Miss Harvey said, followed by most all of the students raising their hands. 

“How did you get so small?” one of the girls, Shelby, asked.  “I was just born that way,” David said.  There was another round of gasps and murmurs.  “Wait, how can we hear you so clearly?” another girl asked.  “The doctors say that my vocal cords are special like that, I’m not clear on the science though,” David said.  “Why are you at an all-girl school?” a third girl, Hannah, asked.  “It was my mother’s decision, she thought it would be safer than a normal school,” David said.  “How tall are you?” a fourth girl asked.  “I’m almost two inches tall,” David said, starting to get nervous about speaking to so many people.  The girls seemed to be satisfied with his answers, and didn’t have anymore, or at least none they wanted to ask in front of the whole class.

“Now, where can I put him,” Miss Harvey wondered aloud.  “All of the girls frantically raised their hands,” Please pick me, I’ll behave I promise,” the first girl said.  The teacher waved her hand to silence the class.  “Unfortunately, I think that it would be best if Mr. Higgs sat alone for now,” miss Harvey said.  The class was filled with groans from the students.  Miss Harvey gently presented her open hand to David, which he nervously climbed onto, then the teacher set him on a first-row desk.  “There now, let’s begin class, and no bothering David,” miss Harvey said. 

As the class began, David kept getting looks from the other students, but none of them messed with him, thankfully.  A few minutes after class started, a very pretty girl named Vanessa Foster opened the door to the classroom.  Since it was a freshmen class, she didn’t have any curvature as she now does in college, but she was still very pretty. 

The teacher forgave her for being late, since it was the first day, then Vanessa was instructed to take a seat.  The only seats available, were in the front row.  Vanessa, embarrassed for being tardy, walked up to the desk that David was on, without noticing him, and she set her back pack on the desk.  David stood up to meet the girl, but when the backpack hit the desk, the force caused him to fall down the slight incline of the desk, and onto the seat.  Vanessa then sat down on David, and many gasps were heard in the classroom, and all of the girls just stared at Vanessa.  Two of the girls, Vanessa’s soon to be friends Shelby and Hannah burst out laughing.  This caused miss Harvey to turn around, her eyes quickly shot to Vanessa, and saw her at the desk that David was supposed to be on. 

“Miss Foster, what are you doing?!  Stand up this instant!” Miss, Harvey said, a mix of emotions in her voice.  “What?!” Vanessa asked. Startled at the teacher’s sudden volume, and standing up.  Miss Harvey approached the desk, and looked at the seat and thankfully found David.  Naturally David was okay, but to be safe, Miss Harvey put him at the open desk beside Vanessa’s.  “Excuse me for shouting, I realize that you missed David here’s introduction and must not have been aware that he was at that desk.  This is David, he’ll be in this class aswell,” Miss Harvey said.  “Okay, sorry Miss Harvey, sorry David,” Vanessa said, not knowing what else to say.  “It’s okay,” David said, still shocked from the experience.  “Now, if anyone else gets any ideas by what just happened, there will be detention for anyone who touches David without expressed permission,” Miss Harvey said sternly.

David continued to get many looks from the other class, but that didn’t matter as much now.  He had just interacted with a girl other than claire, and not only that, he touched her butt, just for a second, but still he tried to hide his blushing. 

Soon the class ended.  “Alright David’s next class is European History with Miss Sanders, does anyone else have that class, and would like to escort David there?” Miss Harvey announced to the class.

“I can do it,” Vanessa said, standing up.  “I owe him an apology for accidentally s-sitting on him,” Vanessa said, blushing at her own words.  “Alright, that is very kind of you, it is alright so long as David agrees to it,” Miss Harvey said, looking down at David.  “Sounds good to me,” David said.  Vanessa held out her hand, remembering how miss Harvey had moved David, just a little while ago.  With that Vanessa carried David out of the classroom.

Once outside of the classroom, Vanessa was approached by Shelby and Hannah.  “Hey Vanessa right?  I’m Shelby, and this is Hannah, and that was really funny when you sat on this tiny loser,” Shelby said.  “Well that was just an acci-“ Vanessa started.  “Yeah, I was texting my friends about it during class, and they all thought the idea was hilarious.  I’m sure every girl in school has heard about it by now, you’ve probably come like the most popular girl in school,” Hannah said.  “What that’s-“ Vanessa sputtered, never really experiencing that kind of popularity.  She wasn’t unpopular in middle school, but she did change her look from last year resulting in a noticeable change in attention.  She wasn’t too social then either so she just figured that she should follow the lead of her peers to gain popularity.  “Yeah, since you’ve already had your turn with this loser, mind if I get a chance too?” Shelby said, moving her hand toward David.  David was speechless as he wasn’t prepared for this much talking.  Vanessa swiftly moved her hand away from Shelby, and stepped away.  “N-no I can’t let, he’s just too much fun,” Vanessa said, changing her personality to mirror her peers.  Vanessa looked down at David in her hand.  If me sitting on this David guy made me popular, then doing more stuff could make me more popular, Vanessa thought. 

Throughout the day, David was sat on, stepped on, and tossed around like a toy by Vanessa for the whole day.  That’s what they saw David as, a toy, and that really hurt him more than any of Vanessa’s antics ever could.  David thought to himself, I’m not a toy, I am a human, with a mind to reason, and a heart to love.  While David was being tormented, Vanessa was feeding off the validation of the other girls.

Later in the day at lunch, Vanessa grabbed David, and she put him on a chair and sat on him, but in a way where his head was not under her butt.  “There, now that’s an appropriate place for a loser like you,” Vanessa said, smiling evilly, as the popularity further inflated her ego. 

David barely made through the day; it certainly didn’t help that he didn’t have any social skills from being homeschooled.  Claire wasn’t so much help either, since she spent so much time with David, she wasn’t used to talking to other girls, and she was too shy to help David as Vanessa continued playing with him.  All that Claire could do was to tell a teacher, but she was being tempted by her peers and older students not to stop Vanessa.  Even if she did tell a teacher, Vanessa or the girls could just deny any accusations.

After lunch, David decided that it was best if he didn’t attend the school, at least not in person, and the school contacted parents and students accordingly.  David waited in the student admin, until school let out, and Claire could bring him out to his mom.  But, before Claire showed up, Vanessa showed up, claiming to be Claire, so she could grab David.  She sneakily picked him up in her fist, and took him into the halls.

“I just saw the Email, that you won’t be coming to school anymore, that sucks, because I really loved playing with you, little David” Vanessa said, sensually.  David stood his ground, trying to act as unfazed as possible, when on the inside, he was terrified.  “But, since we won’t be seeing each other for a while, how about I do something you’ll never forget,” Vanessa said.  A million scenarios went through David’s mind as he thought of the worst to come.  Vanessa brought David to her face, and gave David a long, wet, kiss on the mouth.  This was David’s first kiss, and it was stolen by the bully that he just met that day. 

Claire walked down the hall, and saw it happen.  “What are you doing?!” Claire asked. Rushing towards Vanessa.  “What? There’s nothing wrong with  a girl kissing her boyfriend.” Vanessa said.  That made Claire stop in her tracks.  “B-boyfriend?” Claire asked, looking at David.  “No, we’re no-“ David started, but was cut off, by Vanessa’s fingers.  “Oh, he’s just being shy, you should’ve heard him just a second ago, going on and on about love at first sight, or first sit in our case.  He got really intimate with my butt earlier, and that’s when he knew he liked me, he’s such a romantic, I feel the same way babe,” Vanessa said, bringing David to her lips again for another kiss.  Claire was on the verge of crying at that second kiss.  “Well if you’re so close with your new girlfriend, then she can take you out to your mom!  I’ll just walk home,” Claire said, running off and sobbing.  That had to be the worst thing Vanessa did, because that friend ship with Claire was the only thing that David had. 

Vanessa had a very satisfied expression on her face, as she brought David out to his mom’s car.  Since it had been a good while since the final bell rang, the busses had already left, and David’s mom was one of the few cars still left in the lot.  “Excuse me, you’re David’s mother right?  I have him right here,” Vanessa said, very sweetly, while presenting David to his mother.  David was still laying down, shocked from Vanessa’s actions, but he was relieved to be with his mother again.  “That Claire girl said that she wasn’t feeling very well, and she had to go home early,” Vanessa said, still holding David in her hand, savoring these last moments with him. 

“And you are?” Allyssa asked, curiously.  “I’m Vanessa, David’s girlfriend,” Vanessa said, sweetly.  The word girlfriend made Allyssa perk up, and she started asking Vanessa questions.  “Girlfriend, Really?  When did you meet, when was this decided?” Allyssa asked, with a mixture of glee, and skepticism.  “We met in first hour, and we’ve practically spent the whole day together.  We even had lunch together, and we shared a tender kiss,” Vanessa said.  “Oh it makes me happy to hear that my son can get such a pretty girlfriend, I’m Allyssa,” Allyssa said, getting out of the car to properly meet Vanessa.  “And how was your day honey?” Allyssa asked David, holding out her hand right beside Vanessa’s.  David hurriedly rushed to his mother’s hand, finally having a chance to get away from Vanessa.  “Awwww, he’s just being shy, he’s so cute,” Vanessa said, smiling down at David.  “He sure is,” Allyssa said.  A honking was heard in the distance.  “Well that’s my mom, here to pick me up, I better get going, it was nice meeting you Mrs. Higgs.  Bye little David,” Vanessa said, before skipping off to her mother’s car.

In the car ride home, David repeatedly told his mom about the horrible day that he had, and that he never wanted to return to high school.  After that, Claire grew distant, and even moved out of the house next door.  David hasn’t seen or heard much from Claire since then.  Just to add insult to injury, Vanessa would stop by David’s house once in a while, either claiming to make amends or to see her boyfriend, David’s mom obviously wanted to believe that he could get a girlfriend, so she allowed Vanessa inside and offered her food and beverages, and they would talk for a long time.  Obviously, David refused to leave his room while Vanessa was in the house, so he didn’t hear what they talked about, and he didn’t really care.  David had to repeatedly tell his mom that Vanessa was a bully and not his girlfriend.  It took weeks until David’s mom finally told Vanessa to not comeback, unless she actually became David’s girlfriend, and David hasn’t seen Vanessa since.

*End of Flashback*

 

“The End,” David said.  “Man, that really sucks, bullies are the worst,” Jenna said, playfully kneading her boobs.  “Tell me about it,” David said.  “I will, When I was in high school, I was a huge loner, until my friend persuaded me to join the Tennis team.  But, before that, older girls would pick on me, or make fun of me, or call me a tomboy all the time,”  Jenna said.  “And did it stop?” David asked.  “Yeah, after I joined the Tennis team, I made friends, then later I actually made varsity, and then it was like, those bitches didn’t matter, because being on varsity proved that I was awesome,” Jenna said.  “Maybe that’s what you need, friends and a club that involves something you’re good at,” Jenna said.  “Really?  You think so?” David asked.  “I know so, that’s why it’s so important to put yourself out there this week and next week.” Jenna said, quickly sitting up, causing your booby bed to bounce about.  “Or else I’ll end up a friendless loser,” David said.  “Exactly,” Jenna said.  Jenna plucked David from her bust, and she dropped him on her thigh, he then tumbled between her legs.  “At least I wasn’t that bad yesterday when we met,” Jenna said.  “Yeah, I suppose,” he said.

 

“Well, I’m gonna head to the community bath on the first floor, wanna come?” Jenna asked.  “Hard pass,” David said.  “Yeah, you would get pretty “hard” if brought you,” Jenna said, before she left the room.  David washed up in the sink, then got ready for bed.

 

When Jenna left the room, she was greeted again by Hazel.  “Oh hey, are going to the bath too?” Hazel asked.  “Yep,” Jenna said.  The two of them walked down a flight of stairs to the main floor, and they walked to the bath area.  The way that the building was configured, was that it was a large square, with an open center.  On the lobby floor, had the cafeteria near the entrance, a space for hanging out, with fuss ball and Ping-Pong and stuff, then on the Back side of the building was the Japanese-style Community Bath area, with an out-door part.  Luckily because it was still early in the evening the bath wasn’t crowded.  The two girls stripped, and got to bathing.  “It’s so cool that the school has something like this,” Hazel said.  “I know right.  Apparently, the founders were Japanese immigrants, who wanted the students here to have a pseudo-Japan experience, that’s why we have an above-average Japanese student population,” Jenna said.  The two of them decided to go to the out-door area.

The outdoor area was made to resemble a forest hot spring as best as possible, rocks and trees surrounded the bath, and the trees blocked out the sky, except for strait above them.  Once both of the girls were in the bath, Jenna noticed that Hazel’s boobs were a bit bigger than hers, and her butt also seemed to be a bit fatter, probably because of lack of exercise, Jenna thought.  “It’s kind of nerve racking to be out here, I mean what if some dude sees us,” Hazel said.  “Don’t worry, the security measures of this school, is pretty top-notch, boyfriends aren’t even allowed to visit, besides, the trees would block out the view from anywhere.  The school even owns the airspace rights, so not even plains or helicopters can peep on us.  The only dude in the whole school is David, and he’s just sticking in our room tonight,” Jenna said.  “So, what’s the deal with you and David?  Are you to like a couple or something?” Hazel asked.  “What? No, I mean we just met yesterday, how could we be a couple so soon,”  Jenna said.  “But you were walking around with him in your boobs,”  Hazel said.  “That was just so I’d have a free hand,” Jenna said.  “Then why did you become his roommate, it was a request wasn’t it?” Hazel asked.  “Nope, just pure chance, I thought that I’d be rooming with a girl, at least that’s what I pictured this summer,” Jenna said, relaxing in the warm water.  “You’re pretty lucky, it must be fun to have such a cute roomy,” Hazel said.  “Yeah, I guess I am,” Jenna said.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading, I still need Ideas for clubs, besides MMA, Art, Writing, Tennis, and content creation clubs.

stories, romance, and nightmares (6/11 Edit) by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Some boob action, and my attempts at humor and romance.

“Okay, well this morning, I woke up and…,” David started to get embarrassed himself realizing what he was about to say, to a girl no less.  “Go on,” Zoey said.  “I woke up to Jenna sitting on me and then she farted  on me,” David said.  “S-she farted on you?” Zoey asked.  “Yeah, is that too much information?” David asked.  “Know, that’s perfect, I mean it’s not nice, but it will add to the story,” Zoey said, typing up what he said.  “Then Jenna left to wash up, and I left my room to go to class, but once I got there, Dasha sat on me too, then the teacher noticed and scolded her for it,” David said.  Zoey was quickly typing down everything that he said, with a burning passion in her eyes.  “Then what, did they say anything to you?” Zoey asked.  “Yeah, they did,” he said. 

David recounted the day’s hijinks, including the part with Emma and Skylar.  “Wait, David, a girl almost forced herself on you, are you okay?” Zoey asked, sounding genuinely concerned.  “Yeah, I’m fine, Skylar saved me after all,” David said.  Zoey thought for a second.  This Skylar, is she maybe a love interest?  Zoey thought.  “Okay, keep going,” Zoey said.  David continued describing his day, until the part where he met Zoey and Hazel.  “And that’s about it,” he said.  “So, this Vanessa, what didd she do to you?” Zoey asked.  David retold your high school story to Zoey.  “Great, now then how was meeting Jenna?” Zoey asked.  He told her that story as well, sparing the details of how pretty David thought Jenna was.  “And that’s all that happened today,” David said.  “Thanks that’s really helpful,” Zoey said.  “So, is this for a class or something?” David asked.  “No, this is just something to do,” Zoey said, smiling. 

Just then Hazel walked in the room.  “Ahh the bath is so nice, Zoey you were right.  I should’ve brought a change of clothes instead of these dirty ones,” Hazel said, taking off her shirt in one swift motion.  “Noo-“ Zoey tried to say, but it was too late, Hazel’s large naked breasts were on full display.  “What’s wrong Zoey?” Hazel asked.  Hazel then saw David right beside Zoey.  “Oh cool Davy’s here,” Hazel said.  Hazle did a polite wave to David.  Zoey snapped into action, and cupped her hands over David obscuring the heavenly vision before his.   As Zoey did this, Hazel also realized what she was doing, and turned away, with her face now very red.  “Just change while I’m covering his eyes,” Zoey said.  “Umm, right,” Hazel said, quickly switching to her pajamas, which consisted of an XXXL Wonder Swan University T-shirt, that covered her almost down to her knees, and a blue pair of pajama shorts that weren’t even visible because of the shirt.  “Y-you can look now,” Hazel said, still embarrassed.  Zoey moved her hands, and David got to see Hazel.  “Hey Hazel, how was the bath?”  David asked, very red in the face.  “Good, you should go sometime,” Hazel said.  Both of them looked away from each other in embarrassment.  Zoey noticed this, and took note of it with a smile on her face.  What an interesting development, Zoey thought.  It’s these kind of chance encounters where great love stories blossom, maybe I can just push them in that direction, and see what happens, could be fun, Zoey thought.

“Hey David, what classes do you have tomorrow?”  Zoey asked.  “Biology 101 at 9:30, then Accounting 101 at 11” David replied.  “No way, I have Bio 101 then too!” Hazel said, instantly going back to her bubbly self.  “That’s cool,” David said, thankful that the atmosphere in the room changed.  There was a moment of silence.  Are you fucking kidding me? Zoey thought, astonished at the denseness of both David and her roommate.  No wait, they just need another push.  Zoey thought.  “David, maybe Hazel can take you with her to class, so that you get there faster,” Zoey said, talking slower than usual.  “Hey that’s a great idea,”  David said.  “*gasp* I could totally do that,” Hazel said excitedly.  “Great, then Hazel will stop by your room on her way to class to pick you up,” Zoey said to David, glad that her two knew friends finally understood her point.

“We’re about done here, why don’t you take David to his room,”  Zoey said to Hazel.  “Okay, sure!” Hazel said happily, as she approached the desk and stuck out her hand for David.  David got on, it was very soft and warm, probably from the bath.  Hazel began to blush again, realizing that she was indeed holding a member of the opposite sex.  “Hey David, same time tomorrow?” Zoey asked, before Hazel left the room.  “Yeah, sure sounds fun,” David said. 

Hazel walked out of her room, and to David’s door.  “Well, here we are,” Hazel said, still red in the face.  “Finally, that took forever,” David said jokingly.  “Hey Davy, I was wondering, would you l-“ Hazel said. 

Jenna opened the door.  “Hey have you seen Da-?” Jenna started, before seeing David, in Hazel’s palm.  Jenna was now in her pajamas, that were just some shorts and a dolphin tank top.  “Oh, there you are,” Jenna said, holding out her hand for David to climb on.  “Wait, Hazel, what were you saying?” David asked.  “Oh nothing, talk to you later,” Hazel said.  “Yeah, you too, I guess,” David said, a bit confused.

With that, Hazel went back into her room.  “So, what were you doing over there?  Something pervy right?” Jenna asked smirking.  “No, nothing like that, Zoey just wanted to write down what happened to me today, for writing inspiration.  It wasn’t perverted at all, now I’m tired, let’s get to bed,” David said.

 

Back in Zoey’s room, Hazel put on her pink headphones, and started listening to music on her computer.  Zoey looked over at her cute roommate, Zoey had put her ear to the door, and she heard Hazel start to ask David a question.  Is it possible that Hazel could’ve already been interested in David before he saw her chest? Zoey thought.  Hmmmm, they could make a pretty cute couple, Zoey thought as she imagined a campy romance between Hazel and David. 

Zoey thought about David and Hazel falling in love.  She imagined David and Hazel both being too nervous for either of them to confess, leading to a year-long comedic romance.  She thought about an eventual confession.  She thought about David and Hazel doing cute couple stuff like sharing soda’s and going to the park.  She thought about Jenna getting jealous and wanting David back, adding drama, and tension to the story.  She thought about all the other girls David had met today wanting him too, showing David’s imaginary popularity.  She thought about David and Hazel graduating, and getting married, leading to them having sex as a newly-wed couple.

“That would be the best story ever!”  Zoey said, standing up.  “Huh, are you talking to me?” Hazel asked, moving one of the head phones away from her ear.  “No, sorry, I didn’t mean to say that out loud,” Zoey said, embarrassed.  I’ve got to make that story a reality, Zoey thought.  She then continued writing David’s story, adding details, until she had a few chapters done.  She went on to a website called “Giantess World” and uploaded the first chapter of David’s story calling it, “Tiny David in an All-Girl college,” Zoey thought, then added the story.  Soon her and Hazel went to bed.

Back in David’s room, David was dreading the day to come.  Today was pretty eventful, and tomorrow will probably be too, he thought.  David went to sleep, and started dreaming.

 

In David’s dream, he was walking to class, then he got grabbed by Vanessa, “Hey David, don’t forget you’re all mine,”  Vanessa said. 

“David how could you,” you heard, there behind you was Skylar, “I thought we were close, but you’re with that bully,” she said, then left.  “No, wait,” David said. 

“I thought we were getting along,” David heard again.  Scarlet appeared.  “You want to hang out with her so badly, fine do it,” she said, disappearing again.  Vanessa held David tight. 

“Davy, I thought we were friends,” Hazel said, before she disappeared too.  Vanessa covered David’s mouth. 

“We’ve been friends since we were kids” David turned and saw Claire standing looking like she did in high school, until she disappeared. 

“You were special to me,” David looked, and there was Jenna, then she disappeared too. 

“There all by yourself,” Vanessa said.  She raised David over her mouth, and he fell in, straight to her stomach.  It was dark, just darkness, David could only see his hands in front of him.  “No, I don’t want to be alone anymore!  NO! NO! NO!” David yelled.

 

“David, David, wake up, you’re dreaming,” Jenna said, as she tapped David to wake him up.  She thought fast, I need cold water, she thought, but she didn’t fill her gallon-jugs yet.   Jenna thought for a second, thinking of an odd solution.  Twa she spat in David’s face waking you up.  Pt pt pt blah David sputtered getting the spit out of his mouth.  “David, calm down, you were having a nightmare, just breathe,” she said, oddly calmingly.  David breathed a few times in and out, and ended up swallowing whatever was on his face.  After a bit, David calmed down.  “Sorry, about the spit, I just thought fast,” Jenna said.  “Spit?  What spi-“ David started, until you realized that that liquid that was  in his mouth, that he swallowed was Jenna’s spit.  David’s face went a bit red, but because of the dark room, Jenna couldn’t see it.  It tasted minty, so minty, stop thinking about it, David thought.  “What time is it?” David asked, changing the subject.  “4:30,”Jenna said.  “Are you okay?” Jenna asked.  “Yeah, I should be fine,” David said.  “That’s good, you had me worried for a second,” Jenna said.  “You were worried?” David asked, surprised at the sentiment.  Ofcourse I was worried, we’re roommates and I, you know, c-care about you,” Jenna said, also blushing a bit.  David was a bit taken aback by Jenna’s words, and he wasn’t entirely sure how to respond.

“Hey, could you grab me one of my spare sleeping bags on the desk?” David asked, getting out of the sleeping bag.  “Sure thing,” Jenna said.  She put David’s used sleeping bag on the desk and grabbed a new one at random, she brought it to her face.  “How about th-“ she started, until she took a whiff of it, and realized that that was the one David used this morning.  “Oh right, I farted on this one,” she said, putting it down, and grabbing a new one, and handing it to Davide.  “Thanks,” David said, as Jenna laid it down.  David got into the sleeping bag, and tried to prepare to sleep again.  Jenna slipped her pointer finger in the sleeping bag beside David.  “Ha Ha, now it looks like your sharing your sleeping bag with someone,” Jenna said, trying to cheer David up, Jenna started moving her finger out, but David grabbed it.  For his height, David had a surprisingly strong grip.  “Just a little longer?” David asked.  “What?” jenna asked.  “I j- I just don’t want to be alone anymore,” David said.  Jenna sat there a second, then got under the regular sized covers of David’s bed.  “David, you’re not alone, you’ve got me and Hazel, and Zoey, and you’re gonna make new friends too, you won’t be alone anymore.  I’m here, so it will be okay, I’ll make it okay,” Jenna said softly.  David hugged her finger.  David was never able to experience the embrace of a real hug, so hugging Jenna’s finger was the closest thing that he could do.  “And hey, you’re the only person in the whole world who’s 2-inches-tall, you’ll probably be some big celebrity or influencer in the future, so it’ll get better,” Jenna said.  David looked at Jenna’s face in front of him.  The only light in the room was from the moon, behind the curtains, but he could still see her big beautiful eyes, they were so blue, so pretty.  Thanks to Jenna, David was able to go back to sleep, and Jenna slept beside him.

David still thought for a moment.  Okay, Vanessa is attending this school, no matter what I want, that won’t change, the only thing that I can do, is prepare myself to not freeze up when I see her next time.  She’s just another girl, and by school rules, there are limits to what she can do to me, David thought.  David put his arm around Jenna’s finger.  I don’t have to worry about losing Jenna like I lost Claire, I just need to learn how to deal with her.  If we were the same size, I’d probably be too big and strong for her to mess with, David thought, as he drifted off to sleep.

End Notes:

The character Hazel is based on the character oshigame from the manga "Yankee JK Hanoko-chan," I highly recommend.

Yesterday (6/11 Edit) by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Very little action, a focus to what happened before today, but you learn more about Zoey.

As David was relaxing in bed, and watched YouTube, Jenna’s words caused him to remember the day prior when he met Jenna.

 

*Flashback*

David’s mother drove him to school, making sure to pack what David would presumably need for the whole semester.  The two of them showed up at about 6:00pm after getting dinner on the road.  Mrs. Higgs brought David to the front desk, and kept him concealed inside of the shoe box that held all of David’s stuff.  She introduced herself as Mrs. Higgs, and the receptionist was aware of who she was, she walked David’s mom to David’s room, and left the room. 

“Well honey, here we are, your college dorm,” Alyssa said.  She opened the shoebox, and started putting David’s miniature furniture around his side of the room.  She also made his bed as if it would be used by a normal sized person.  “Do I really have to go to school here?  Why can’t I just do it online?” Daivd asked, as he was placed on his bed.  “Because sweety, online classes are no substitute for the real thing, you need to learn the social skills as well as the information, like we discussed over the summer,” Allyssa.  “What if I’m bullied again?” David asked.  “Then you’re just going to have to toughen up.  You and Mary have been mentally preparing you with confronting bullies for a while now, you should now be able to keep calm under those circumstances,” Allyssa said.  “But-“ David started.  “No buts about it, it’s been four years since that first day of high school, we know more about your limits or lack thereof when it comes to what your body can handle.  Not only have you never gotten sick, but you also have never been cut or got a broken bone, and with that weird metabolism that you have, I’m not sure if you can starve or die of thirst, and don’t forget your high-capacity lungs, and you’ve got those special vocal cords so you’re almost as loud as a normal person.  So, unless one of the girls here is packing a nuclear bomb, I don’t think that we’ll have anything to worry about,” Allyssa said.  “But what about, you know, kidnapping?” David asked.  The school has an air-tight system for making sure that you are essentially always at a known point, and all entrances to this school have I.D. checks checking anyone who comes in or out, they even have airspace rights.  So, you’ll be fine,” Allyssa said.  David could tell that there was no point in arguing.  “Besides, who knows, you might even get yourself a girlfriend,” Allyssa said.  “Mom!” David said, not wanting to have this talk with her.  “Okay okay, I’ll stop, just be polite to your roommate, I think her name is Jenna.  I love you honey, I’ll see you soon,” she said, giving David a big kiss on the cheek, which turned into the entire left side of his head.  “I love you too mom,” David said.

David waved good bye to his mom as she left the room.  David organized his stuff a bit.  David used game boy cartridge holders as drawers, and they could hold most of his clothes.  Because of his mom’s connections in the fashion industry, she was able to specially order clothes in David’s size, including long and short sleeve shirts, short and long pants, and even a few hoodies.  David noticed that the whole room had red threads presumably for him to climb up, to get anywhere on both sides of the room.  There was even a card board bridge between David’s normal sized bed, and the normal sized desk on his side of the room.  Even though it was a normal sized bed, David brought a couple specially made sleeping bags to sleep in.  Once David was done, he decided to watch YouTube on his phone, that Allyssa had stuck to the wall, like a miniature flatscreen tv, complete with head phones for surround sound, and a charger so it never ran out of battery.

Soon Jenna arrived, in to the room.  She was wearing a white V- neck T-shirt, and a green short skirt, she was also wearing earbuds, her hair was a bit messy, and some of it fell in front of her face obscuring her vision a bit.  David paused his video, and admired the girl.  She was the prettiest girl that he’d ever seen in real life, but that might’ve been because she was the only girl that he’d seen in real life since that one day of high school. 

Jenna started unpacking her things from those wheely cart things that all colleges use.  David just watched her for a minute, her skirt would bounce from her movement, giving him a few peeks at her pink panties.  Once she was done unloading the cart, she brought it back down stairs, and returned.  Jenna slipped off her shoes, and laid out a purple carpet on the floor. “I wonder when that tiny guy is gonna show up,” she said, taking out her earbuds.  David walked away from his headphones, and he walked closer to Jenna.  “Hey, I’m over here,” he yelled to her, while waving.  Jenna looked over at David, and dropped her phone out of surprise.  She quickly picked it up, and put it on her desk. 

“Hi I’m David,” he said. Jenna regained her composure, and walked over to David’s bed.  She then sat down, putting her legs on either side of David.  “Hi there, little guy, I’m Jenna Hunters, your new roommate,” she said cheerily.  She extended her pointer finger, which David shook excitedly.  David looked at her face, but his eyes wandered to the view of her panties that she was accidentally giving him.  Jenna saw where David’s eyes were looking.  “Oh, I see you’ve got a dirty mind, little guy,” Jenna said, smirking.  “Sorry I didn’t mean to.  David said, covering his eyes.  “It’s okay,” she said.  She then leaned over to David, giving him a view of her sizeable chest.  “Besides, you’re probably gonna get to know my body very well,” she said, smirking.  “What do you mean?” David asked.  “Well, we’re roommates, I can’t say I won’t accidentally sit on you, or change clothes in front of you,” she said, presenting her panties again.   “Or need you to massage my feet after practice,” she continued, wriggling her toes in your face.   “Or I might just stick you in my chest for the fun of it,” she said, showing off her chest again.  “It’s gonna be so much fun,” Jenna said, cheerily, as if she was describing a fun day at the park.  “But Jenna I don’t want that stuff, I just want my time at college to be as relaxing as possible” David said, a little interested in the changing clothes part.  Jenna then stood up, but stopped, she turned her head to look back at you, and positioned her butt so it was right over you.  “And this is my butt, you’ll probably spend the most time with it than any other part, I might even use it to wake you up tomorrow, yeah that sounds fun,” she said, happily presenting her panty-clad butt to David.  It was truly a site to behold, it was much bigger than Vanessa’s from high school.  “But I probably won’t do that until tomorrow, I’ve still gotta unpack,” Jenna said.  She then started unpacking like she just finished a normal conversation.  While she did that, David mentally prepared himself for the semester to come, then returned to watching Lackadaisy on YouTube and cherishing these few moments of calm before the inevitable storm tomorrow. 

After Jenna finished packing, the two of them discussed normal stuff, like when to turn out the lights and sleep, and when they both had morning classes.  David and Jenna had the same Gen Ed classes, but she had the ones that David had for Monday Wednesday and Friday, on Tuesday and Thursday, and vice versa for David.  So, they didn’t have any classes together.  They both continued to talk, and they shared a few things in common, until they both went to bed early at 11:00pm.

*End of Flashback*

As David was reminiscing, he heard a knock at your door.  “Hello?  David, the door’s unlocked so I’m coming in,” the mystery girl said.  The door opened, and it was Zoey at the door.  She was wearing her pajamas, which consisted of  a black shirt, and a pair of blue fuzzy pants with yellow ducks on it. 

“Uh hi, Zoey what’s up?” David asked, a bit nervous to be alone in his room with her.  Zoey walked into the room, and sat down on the purple carpet by David’s bed.  “Hey David, I was just wondering if you could help me with something,” Zoey asked.  Since she was close his bed now, David could see that she was a bit red in the face.  David was a bit hesitant, but Jenna was right, and he didn’t want to become a friendless loser. “Well, I can try,” David said.  “So h-here’s the thing, I’m a bit of a writer, and I’ve been looking f-for i-inspiration, s-so I was wondering, i-if you could be my inspiration, and I could write a story about you,” she said.  Wait that’s it just writing a story? David thought.  “That sounds doable, is it like, non-fiction?” David asked.  “Yeah, you know, like what you did in school today, and your past, stuff like that,” she said, still red in the face for some reason.  “You mean like my Biography?” David asked.  “Sort of like that, but more like day-to-day adventure stuff,” Zoey said.  “Okay, yeah sure, I’ll help,” David said.  Zoey smiled it felt genuine.  “Thanks David, let’s start right now,” Zoey said, standing up, and holding out her hand.  “Right now?” he asked.  “Yeah, both of our roommates are in the bath right now, so now is the best time to do it,” Zoey said.  “Okay, I guess I can do it now,” David said.  David walked over to Zoey’s waiting hand and sat in it.  “A-alright, let’s go,” Zoey said, walking to her room.  Zoey’s hand was pretty shaky, and the redness in her face had returned, she must be nervous, David thought.  Zoey walked to her room, and sat down at her desk.  She placed her hand on the desk to let David off, and she opened up a Word document on her laptop.  Zoey also took a second to pull up the spread sheet that reported David’s location.  “So, I don’t know how often we’ll meet like this, but just in case, do you mind putting your code in so I don’t get in trouble for going over 3 hours?” Zoey asked.  “Sure no problem,” David said.  He then inserted his code onto The Sheet, and a little word box was inserted boldly posting, “Willingly” beside Zoey’s entry.

“O-okay, so just tell me about what happened since you got on campus,” Zoey said.  “Well, I woke up, went to my classes, had lunch, took a nap, had dinner, met you and Hazel, and now here we are,” David said.  “No, I mean thanks for the blueprint, but I need more d-details,” Zoey said, her face was still red.  “Details like what?” David asked.  “Well, you know, didn’t someone s-sit on you today?” Zoey asked, nervously.  “Are those details really necessary?” David asked.  “Yes, y-you know, the readers will want to know your heroic struggle or low points, you know,” Zoey said.  “Okay, I think I get it,” David said.   “Okay, so start with when you woke up, and don’t spare any details, especially when a girl is involved,” Zoey said.

End Notes:

Special thanks to TInyLuke for the name Alyssa!

Dynamic David (6/11 Edit) by 2inch
Author's Notes:

This chapter was fun to write, I hope you all like it.

This time, David’s dream was much better.

David dreamed about fame and riches.  He was having a party in his mansion, and he was the same height as everyone else. 

“Hey stranger,” David heard, he turned around, and saw Jenna.  She was in backless black dress, that was as dark as her hair, causing her beautiful blue eyes to stand out more than usual.  She walked up beside David and embraced him.  She was warm, David put his arm around her and he kissed her. 

“Woah get a room you two,” a voice said from behind them.  It was Scarlet, her dress had straps, as to contain her massive, chest, but it was a bright blue, a complete 180 from what she wore in class.  “How has it been a whole year already since graduation?” Scarlet asked.

“I know right?  It’s crazy,”  Skylar said, appearing out of nowhere, wearing a purple gown. “Yeah, time sure flies,” David said.  “Come on babe, let’s go talk to Hazel and Zoey over there,” Jenna said, dragging David all the way to the other side of the room. 

“Hey Davy,” Hazel said, bubbly  as usual.  She was wearing a white dress that showed off her cleavage.  She hugged David tightly, but her head barely reached his shoulders. 

“David, can you believe your book became a New York Times best seller?” Zoey said.  She was wearing a yellow dress. “Our book, you did all of the writing I was just the inspiration,” David said.  Zoey gave David a kiss on the cheek.  “Hey don’t come near my man!” Jenna said, clinging to David’s arm.  “Sorry, I forgot that you were dating,” Zoey said.

“Hey, long time no see,” David turned, and there was Claire, in a beautiful green dress.  “Hey,” David said.  “Hey,” she replied. 

Just then a loud sound like an explosion was heard in the at the far end of the room.  It was Vanessa, wearing a revealing leather suit, holding a whip.  What followed was a terrible smell, her goons were filling the room with an awful smelling gas, it must be poisonous surely.  David ripped off his tuxedo, revealing a red and black super hero costume, complete with a cape.  At the center of the suit, was an upside-down golden triangle sporting two D’s, standing for Dynamic David.  David sprang into action, he used his high-capacity lungs, and blew the gas away.  The leading goon slowly removed her gas mask, revealing the face of Dasha.  She and the rest of the goons pulled out regular guns and aimed them at David.  He then, at top speed, faster than the goons could react charged at them, and with his strong grip, crushed the gas guns.  The goons started shooting at him, but the bullets couldn’t pierce his skin. 

David took down Dasha and the goons one by one, until he got tackled to the ground.  It was Emma, wearing cheetah print underwear, and she had cat ears and a tail. 

“I’m gonna fuck you, and then you’ll be under my control,” Emma said.  “NOOOO!” David shouted, using his special vocal cords, he powered his voice, and sent Emma flying.

Now it was just him and Vanessa.  Another loud explosion happened, followed by an even worse stench.  “You’re too late Dynamic David,” my Giga Gas Gun, is complete, it can’t be stopped,” Vanessa said triumphantly.  But it will be stopped, Because I’m here, so it will be okay, I’ll make it okay,” David looked over at Jenna, who was smiling as she heard him say what she once told him.  David punched Vanessa in the gut, one punch was all it took to take her down, the crowd cheered. 

David walked outside to the Giga Gas Gun, it looked so much like the Newgrounds tank.  Then 3 girls popped out.  It was Ava, Penelope, and Olivia.  They all had cat ears and tails, and they were all wearing underwear, except Ava was a Panther, Penelope was a Tiger, and Olivia was a Lion.  They all pounced on David, but he broke out of it, he tossed Penelope onto Ava, and he grabbed Olivia by the tail, swung her around and around, and threw her at the other two cats.  David then ordered the guests to evacuate, the mansion became a space ship and flew high into the sky, and it grabbed the villainesses with its tractor beams.

David easily figured out how to disarm the GGG, and it started to self-destruct, which will cause a massive gas blast.  As the timer ticked down, David cooly walked to where his house used to be, and he approached Jenna.  “Jenna, I’ll protect you from the blast with my cape, and I’ll make sure you don’t breath the gas with my high-capacity lungs supplying constant air,” David said.  Jenna smiled.  “What did I do to deserve the best boyfriend?” Jenna asked.  “You were there,” David replied holding her hands.  “Final count down, 10,9-“ the GGG blared.  “Jenna whatever happens, I’ll help you, like you helped me,” David said, and he kissed her.  The GGG exploded, presenting the worst smell yet, but David didn’t care, he was kissing Jenna. 

The Explosion subsided, and David brought Jenna into the air.  I didn’t know I could fly but I guess I can, David thought.  The temperature seemed to get cooler.  David started flying in every direction, up and down for a little, then side to side for a little.  “David,” Jenna said, “Yes Jenna?” he asked.  “Come on, wake up,” Jenna said, wiggling around.  “What?” David asked.  “Wake up, I gotta get ready for class,” Jenna said.  David smiled.  “Jenna, you can skip class,” David said, as he kissed her again.  “Jenna *kiss* Jenna *kiss* Jenna *kiss*” David said, to Jenna as the world went white.

David opened his eyes, he was still clinging to Jenna’s finger, but Jenna wasn’t in bed, she was standing straight up.  David rubbed his eyes, and fell to his bed below.  David looked up at Jenna, her face was red, and she looked like she was lost in thought, and she was completely naked.  Wait, she’s completely naked, David thought.  “Jenna put on some clothes, David said, covering his eyes.  Jenna snapped into reality, and started getting dressed.  “Why are you naked?” David asked, with his eyes still covered.  “I I s-sleep naked,” Jenna said, blushing.  “I thought you wore pajamas,” David said.  “I do, but I take them off before bed,” Jenna said, grabbing a towel.  Wait, that means that she was naked when she was in my bed last night, David thought.  Jenna got in the shower.  David looked at the clock, it was 7:20am.

In the shower, Jenna’s face was red from blushing, because she heard David talking in his sleep.

A little while after Jenna fell asleep in David’s bed, she out of habit dragged her hand, and David along with it, to her side, right by her butt.  She farted a couple times in her sleep, then when her alarm clock went off, she woke up.  At first, she was confused to be on David’s bed, then she remembered the talk she had with him last night.  Jenna got up, but David was still clinging onto her pointer finger, and she dragged him with her.  She turned off the alarm clock, then she saw him clinging to her finger.  Then Jenna looked closer, David wasn’t just clinging to her finger, he was kissing it, heck, he was making out with it.  Jenna started waving her finger in the air to get him off of her.  “David, come on, wake up.  Wake up, I gotta get ready for class,” Jenna said.  “Jenna you can skip class,” David said, in his sleep.  Jenna stopped wagging her finger.  She looked back at David, and watched him kiss her finger.  “Jenna *kiss* Jenna *kiss* Jenna *kiss*” David said in his sleep.  Is he having a dream about me, in his dream, are we a couple, is that how he really feels? Jenna thought.  She was brought back to reality when David yelled for her, then she remembered that she was naked, and quickly grabbed her towel, and stepped into the shower.

 

When Jenna started showering, David spent time pondering the dream that he had, trying to commit as much of it to memory as he could.  David wrote down what he could remember, the important stuff anyway.   After a second, David realized that he smelled terrible.  “Ug what is that smell?” David said, aloud. 

Jenna got out of the shower, with a towel wrapped around her.  Without speaking, she tossed David’s normal sized covers over him, not knowing how bad it smelled in there, and Jenna got dressed.  “I’m leaving for class, see ya later,” Jenna said, before grabbing her stuff, leaving the room, and locking the door. 

 

David crawled out from under his smelly sheet and blanket, and he washed himself up, and the returned to pondering.  In my dream, I was with Jenna, we were a couple, we were happy together, is that what I want, is that what she’d want? David thought.  David remembered that it was too early to leave for class, so he decided to relax for a while, but his mind still raced.  David’s class wasn’t until 9:30am anyway, so he had an hour.  David stood up, and he started pacing around his bed and talked aloud to himself.  “What am I thinking?  I’ve only known Jenna for like a day, and I’m already dreaming about her.  Granted I did also dream about every other girl that I met today,” David said.  “But what am I supposed to do, she’s practically the only girl that I’ve talked to since High School.  Am I just so desperate for a girl friend that I fantasize about every girl that I meet from now on?” David said, laughing at himself.  “This isn’t rational, it probably isn’t healthy either.  Real love should take time to mature this can’t be love.  Is it just lust, am I so fond of the idea of a girl friend that anyone makes the cut?  I mean out of everyone that I met recently, I’ve probably spent the most time around Jenna, and she’s probably been the nicest to me, except Skylar.  Skylar did save me yesterday, but Jenna did comfort me last night.  Is that why my dream was about Jenna and not Skylar.  Wait that’s not better, I barely know Skylar either.  I shouldn’t be dreaming about anyone,” David said.  “Man though, that life seemed pretty great, Fame, riches, popularity, and real friends, that’s the life.  I wonder if I could get that life, and the super powers weren’t bad either,” David said.  “I need to be better at this, I can’t just fall for every girl that I come across, like some love sick puppy, I gotta be realistic about this, and let things mature at their own pace,” David said, now done pacing as he figured out his predicament.

Hazel woke up Just before 9:00am and started getting ready for the day.  She put on her clothes, green and white striped panties, a red skirt, and a yellow V-neck T shirt, that, because of her breasts, just barely reached as low as her belly button.  Hazel went to wash up in the bathroom, happily humming as she did so.

“Someone’s in a chipper mood today,” Zoey said, at her computer desk.  Zoey had been up for a little while, and was ready for her class.  “Oh, I’m just a little excited for my new classes,” Hazel said.  “And to take David to his class too right?” Zoey said.  “Oh yeah, that too, I guess,” Hazel said, blushing a little.  Zoey smiled, and looked at her new friend.  Since the two met on Tuesday, Hazel had been the most positive girl that Zoey had ever met, but today, wasn’t just positivity, it was Joy.  Hazel sat down on her bed, to put on her shoes.  Zoey stood up, to sit beside her.  “So about David, what do you think of him?” Zoey asked.  “Huh, what do you mean, I don’t, I couldn’t” Hazel sputtered.  Zoey looked at her friend and smiled.  “Is it really that obvious?” Hazel asked.  “Yep, but really what do you think about him?” Zoey asked.  “Well he is really cute, and I don’t feel you know in danger around him.  I was raised in a pretty protective family.  My parents especially made sure I knew to watch out for creepy men, because they’d want to do… unwholesome things to me.  Because of that, I’ve had a bit of a fear of men instilled in me, and I’ve gone to only all-girl schools my whole life.  But, I don’t feel at all in any kind of danger around him, at least not last night.  Maybe since he’s one of the first guys I’ve talked to outside of family, he’s just the first guy I would consider as a boyfriend, and that just causes my mind to go there.  I don’t know, I mean, I barely talked to him yesterday, and he saw my, you know,” Hazel said.  “You’re huge honkers,” Zoey said, chuckling.  “Don’t talk about them like that,” Hazel said, a little self-conscious.  “He did stare at your chest for a good second when you took off your shirt,” Zoey said.  Hazel looked away, still embarrassed.  “Come on, there’s nothing to be embarrassed about.  In my experience, guys always like girls with big “Assets,” and David is a guy after all.  I’m sure any guy would love to have a girl with Melons like these,” Zoey said, playfully fondling, Hazel.  “Eeeek stop that,” Hazel said, standing up.  “Sorry, I couldn’t help myself,” Zoey said, laughing.  “Anyway, what should I do?” Hazel asked.  “Well, what you need to seriously consider, is what you want.  As far as liking him goes, it is too early to just decide that you do or don’t like him, so just see how today goes, if it goes well, spend more time with him, if it doesn’t stop spending time with him, simple as that.  Just make sure he just doesn’t want to get between your legs,” Zoey said.  Hazel thought the advice over for a second.  “You’re right, that’s what I’ll do thanks Zoey,” Hazel said, hugging her friend.  “Sorry, that was a bit heavy for the morning,” Hazel said.  “No problem, now go get him,” Zoey said.  “Yes, ma’am,” Hazel said, giving a salute.  Hazel took a deep breathe and her infectious smile returned to her face, before leaving the room.

After some time passed, David heard a knock on the door.  “Davy? It’s me, Hazel, are you ready for class Yet?” she asked outside of your door.  David moved under his door, and called up to her.  “Down here,” David called, cupping his hands to his mouth.  As David did so, he realized that he could easily see her panties, under her red skirt.  Hazel heard your call.  “There you are Davy, good morning,” Hazel said, excitedly, being her bubbly self.  “Good morning, Hazel,” David said, covering his eyes with his hand.  Hazel, knelt down, and put her hand on the ground for David to walk onto, then she lifted him up in front of her.  “What do you think of my outfit?” Hazel asked, holding David far out in front of her.  “I think you look really pretty,” David said.  “Aww thanks, you look pretty cute too Davy,” she said. 

Hazel started walking, and she very carefully descended the stairs, for the sake of her passenger.  David appreciated this thoughtful action.  “Thanks for going so slow down the stairs, Jenna was pretty rough when she did it yesterday,” David said.  “No problem,” Hazel said, happily.  “It’s funny, last night you were in a dream I had, and you were wearing a white dress,” David said.  Hazel started walking her massive mammaries bouncing as she did so.  David quickly turned around to avoid another awkward time like last night.  W-white dress?  Hazel thought.  Was he dreaming about our wedding day? Hazel thought her mind quickly imagining him in a suit and tie, and her in a wedding dress.  We met yesterday, and he’s already dreaming of our future?  Wait, I just had this talk with Zoey, it’s too early to be thinking about that stuff.  Maybe he’s like me, with a sheltered life, and I’m the first girl he’d consider.  No that doesn’t change that this is too early, I should change the subject, that’s what I should do, Hazel thought.  “W-what else was in your dream?” Hazel asked, not being able to resist her curiosity, like she should.  “Not much,” David said.  Not much?  Did he dream about me and me alone?  Wait, why is he looking away from me, did I do something?  Is he just as nervous as I am?  Either way it’s rude right, we should be making eye contact.  “Hey turn around we’re talking,” Hazel said, poking your back.  “Nope, we can talk when we get to class,” David yelled back to her, before quickly looking forward again.  “hmmph you meany,” Hazle said, followed by more poking.  Hazel, there are 2 very big, bouncy reasons why I can’t turn around right now, David thought.

End Notes:

Which girl is the best so far? Which one do you want to see more of?

Thursday (6/11 Edit) by 2inch
Author's Notes:
Tags: Breasts, sweat

Hazel was walking, with David sitting in her palm.  “I’ve got an idea, maybe you can sit on my shoulder,” Hazel said.  “Ok, let’s try it,” David  yelled back to her.  Hazel stopped walking, and she brought David to her right shoulder.  David grabbed a couple strands of hair, which to him felt closer to how regular people feel twine, and he slowly sat down by her shoulder.  “There how’s that Davy?” Hazel asked looking at David with her big green eyes.  David patted her shoulder, “Comfy,” he said, holding onto her hair for dear life.  “I’m glad,” Hazel said, giving David a very cute smile.  They both noticed how close they were to kissing, so both of them quickly turned away.  Hazel then started walking again, and she turned her head to face forward.  This is a new day, and I’m going to class alongside a nice, pretty, girl, all I want is for this time with her to be calm, and free of hijinks, is that so much to ask?  David thought.  “It’s pretty hot out today,” David said.  “Yeah, I hope I don’t get all sweaty and gross,” Hazel said. 

The ride was smooth enough, but now David had a better view of her chest, that he had to force himself to look away from.  After a couple steps, David got comfortable enough to let go of her hair, and only need to hold onto her shirt.  It was much hotter than yesterday, and both of them got a bit sweaty. 

David and Hazel soon arrived at the class on the bottom floor of the Gen Ed building.  “Hey, can we sit in the front, so the teacher can see me?” David asked Hazel.  “Sure,” she said.  Hazel walked down the stairs of the class and walked to a good spot in the front row.  Since David has been on her shoulder, Hazel’s been really careful about walking smoothly.  Hazel found a good spot, put her bag next to her, and out of habit, sat down abruptly.  The sudden change in height, made David tumble, and he tumbled head first into Hazel’s exposed cleavage, but because of her sweat, David’s whole body sunk into her chest.  Hazel felt David there immediately, and frantically pulled apart her breasts, but her actions just made David sink further down.   No this is not what I wanted, David thought, as he squirmed trying to get ahold of the soft, squishy boob flesh.  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA why it was going so good until just now! Hazel thought, screaming into her head.  Hazel moved her hands, down her cleavage, pulling her breasts further apart.  This action again caused David to fall further down her chest.  This repeated, until David slid all the way to the bottom of Hazel’s chest. 

David fell down Hazel’s shirt, and fell right onto Hazel’s lap.  “Eeeeek” Hazel let out the small noise, holding herself back from attracting more attention from other students.  In a panic, Hazel spread her legs, causing David to slide down the skirt’s fabric onto the other side of the side of the skirt on the seat below.  David fell between Hazel’s thighs, and he was again met with the sight of Hazel’s panties.  Hazel quickly moved her hand to cover her private area, but her view of David was obscured by her breasts.  David slowly moved away from Hazel’s crotch area, until Hazel could see David.  Hazel quickly plucked David off of her seat, and set him down on the long desk.  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, why? It was going so well, David thought.  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I’m so dumb, why’d I have to sit down like that! Hazel thought.  Hazel remembered Zoey’s words about him wanting to get between her legs.  HE was just between my legs, does that count?  It was an accident!  Hazel thought.  “S-sorry, it was out of habit, I didn’t mean for you to fall,” Hazel said, blushing cutely from the experience.  “It’s okay, other than that, it was really fun riding on your shoulder,” David said, trying to lighten the mood, though he was drenched in Hazel’s sweat.  “Awww, you always know just what to say,” she said, ruffling David’s hair with her pointer finger.  Hazel’s full smile returned, and David felt relieved knowing everything was alright.  “If anything, I should be apologizing for not hanging on tighter, if I had, I wouldn’t have fallen… there,” David said,  “It’s okay, since it’s you,” Hazel said, very quietly.  “What?” David asked.  “Oh, it’s okay, forget about it,” Hazel said, blushing at what she just said.  Hazel got out her notebook, and Pencil, and waited for class to start.

Soon Ms. Bosak walked in the room.  “Hey Hazel, what’s miss Bosak doing here?” David asked, trying to be quiet.  “You don’t know, the teachers here all teach multiple subjects and classes, since there are so few students here, they only need a couple teachers,” Hazel said.  The class started it was more syllabus talk, and Ms. Bosak gave a quicker version of the speech she gave yesterday, as many of the 40ish students in the class had already heard that speech at least once already.  Since, the class was 75 minutes, she actually started discussing Biology.  “Our first unit is on foundations of Biology and defining life,” Ms. Bosak said.

Soon the class finished, and everyone packed up.  “Where’s your next class?” David asked, Hazel, Just, down the hall, you?” she asked.  Top floor for accounting,” David said.  “Ouch, I can take you to the stairs,” Hazel said.  “Thanks,” David said.  Hazel took David out of the room, and she dropped him off at the bottom of the stair well.  “See you later then, Davy” Hazel said, waving to David as she left for her class.  “See ya, thanks,” David said, waving back. 

David was about to start his long trek upward, when he heard the door open, he turned around, and it was Emma.  She looked down, and saw David. 

“Hey,” she said, with a slight redness appearing on her face.  “Uh… Hi,” David said, mentally preparing for the worst to come, and considering how well running would work.  “So, um where’re you headed?” Emma asked.  David was surprised at Emma’s question, expecting something much different.  “Just Accounting class,” David said, still on his guard.  “Really?  Me too.  I can take you there if you want,” Emma said, squatting down, and holding out her hand.  “No, I’ll manage,” David said, starting his climb up the slide.  “Oh, come on, I insist,” Emma said, grabbing David, and walking up the stairs.

Emma cupped David in two hands, which was very different from how the others have carried him.  “So, listen, I’m sorry about yesterday, that was a pretty messed up thing for me to do,” Emma said.  David was not expecting an apology.  “You are?” David asked.  “Yeah, I shouldn’t’ve done that, I’m glad that one girl stopped me,” Emma said.  “Well, if you didn’t do that, I wouldn’t’ve had lunch with Skylar, and my whole day would’ve been different.  So, I forgive you,”  David said.  Emma stopped walking, she reached the 3rd, and top floor of the building.  “That means a lot David, thanks,” Emma said.  She kept walking till she got to the class, other students had already arrived, so Emma found a spot at the front of the room, sat down and placed David down in front of her.  Soon Mrs. Miller arrived she gave the usual syllabus lecture, then started teaching accounting.  “Remember students, Debits go one the left, and credits go on the right,” Ms. Miller said.  Emma just looked at David, she wasn’t even taking notes.  “Assets must be equal to your Liabilities, and your stockholders’ equity.  Assets include Cash, supplies, and equipment, now business must often inspect this equipment to see if it has depreciated, which we will get to later in the semester,” Ms. Miller continued.  Emma leaned over, so her head was behind David’s on her notebook.  “Hey, hey, I bet you enjoyed inspecting my assets,” she joked, nudging David with her finger.  “No, I didn’t,” David said, “Sure you didn’t,” she said, sarcastically.  “You know, if you ever want to “inspect” me again down there, you only need to ask,” she said, giving David a playful wink.  “No thanks,” David said, turning away, to focus on class.

The class went by smoothly and ended after 75 minutes.  “I know that this is still the first week, so now homework today, but this information will be needed to complete next week’s homework.  All of my homework will be due Sundays at 11:59pm.  Have a nice rest of your first week, and first weekend,” Ms. Miller said. 

“Hey, how do you do online homework anyway?” Emma asked, as she started packing up her things.  “Well, the school still gave me an online account, including to homework cites, so I just need someone to input answers, but all freshman take this class, so it shouldn’t be hard to find someone,” David said.  “I’ll be that someone,” Emma said, offering her hand for you to climb on.  “What?” David asked.  “I’ll be like, your study partner, and we can do the homework together,” Emma said.  “Ummm, well I don’t know, I could probably get my roommate to do it,” David said.  “Ugh, that’s so lame though,” Emma said, looking disappointed.  David remembered what Ms. Bosak said yesterday about making friends, and here was Emma making an honest effort to make things right between the two of them.  “Alright, we can be study buddies,” David said, as he climbed on her hand.  “Hooray,” Emma said, aa she walked to the stairwell.  “Why’re you so happy about it?  What’s the catch?” David asked, as she entered the stairwell.  Emma stepped to the side, as this older-looking girl walked past her, going down the stairs.  “There’s no catch, just you and me studying alone, and who knows, maybe someday, you’ll give into my feminine charm and want to thoroughly “inspect my assets,”” Emma said “That’s not gonna happen,” David said.  She brought you up to her face.  “Sure it will.  One day David, you’ll fall head over heels for me, and we’ll both loose our V-cards,” Emma said, happily.  David gulped, he wasn’t sure how to respond.  “Yeah, in your dreams,” David said, trying to act cool.  “Oh, it is in my dreams, why do you think I’m in such a good mood today?”  Emma said, smiling.  Emma set David down by his slide.  “So, get ready, David, we’ll be a hot steamy couple in no time,” Emma said, before walking out of the stairwell.

David stood there, just processing what she just said.  Was that a confession, is she in love with me? David thought.  Or is it that she just really wants to have sex with me, wait those should be the same, David thought.   David got on his slide, and slid down.  I mean, she’s very cute, and she’s energetic, and she has a cute butt, wait brain stop it enough of that.  I can think about this after lunch or something, David thought.David got to the bottom of the stairs, and there standing by the slide, was the girl that he saw up at the top.  “Hi can I help you?” David asked. 

“Hi David, I’m Stephani, and I want to talk to you about a business venture,” Stephani said.  “A business venture,” David replied, surprised she didn’t simply grab him or take him to someplace.  “Yep, maybe we should talk about it over lunch,” Stephani said.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

A Business Venture, and the Workout Club (6/11 Edit) by 2inch
Author's Notes:

I have returned.  Sorry for the week-long break.

“Um okay, let’s go,” David said.  Stephani knelt down, holding out her hand for David.  Stephani was wearing ripped jeans, and a purple T-shirt, and she had blonde hair.  Stephani quickly walked to the cafeteria, and got some food for the both of them. 

“So, tell me David, have you ever heard of Lonely Fans?” Stephani asked, eating a slice of pizza.  “Yeah, I hear it’s a cite where people post revealing pictures, and people pay in subscriptions, something like that.  Why do you ask?” David asked, grabbing a baby carrot.  “Because David, My roommate and I think that it would be very lucrative if you and us went into business together.  We would post pictures of you with girls dressed in revealing clothes, and since you are the only 2-inch person in the world, we’d corner the market for people who’re into that,” Stephani said.  “I don’t know, do you really think we’d make anything?” David asked skeptical of the idea.  Stephani unzipped her backpack, and took out some papers.  “Look at this article, some creators rake in $100,000 a month, and those women have to compete with everyone else who’s willing to show her privates.  So, imagine if we do this, we have no competition for our market, we could easily make more than 100K,” Stephani said.  David started choking on the carrot he was eating when he heard $100K.  David was impressed, Stephani clearly put lots of thought into this idea.  David remembered Jenna’s words about being rich and famous in the future.  “Who is us?” David asked.  Right now, just me and my roommate, she’s pretty nice, so I’m sure you two would get along,” Stephanie said.  “What would I have to do?” David asked.  “All that you’d need to do, is show up to room 333 of this building on Monday evenings, and I’ll handle the rest,” Stephani said.  “How much do I get?” David asked.  Stephani thought for a moment.  “Well, your involvement is essential in the process, the cite takes out 20% of income as part of the deal, so how about you get 40% of what’s left after that, and the rest goes to me and anyone else who helps out.  But you need to sign a form stating your exclusive work with us, and not with anyone else who has this idea in the future,” Stephani said, taking out a printed contract.  David looked at the extensive contract.  “Can I quit whenever I want?” David asked.  “Well, you could, but I could just take you there, and take the pictures, under the school rules,” Stephani said.  “Then why have a contract at all?” David asked.  “Because David, I’m a senior, so I only have two semesters left until I’m gone and you never interact with me again, but I want our professional relationship to last much longer than that.  I could honestly see this making money for many years to come, and it could be the gateway for you into fame, so what do you say?” Stephani asked.  “It is a lot of money, but do I have to, you know, strip naked?” David asked.  “Not unless you want to, the sex appeal will come from a girl we pair you up with, your part will work with or without clothes,” Stephani said, sliding David the contract, and giving him a pen.  “What’s the catch?  Is this a club or something?” David asked.  “No, sadly we’re still lacking the required count of five students to make an official club.  As for a catch, the only catch is if you don’t get along with your co-star,” Stephani said.  “Who’s that?” David asked.  “Well, we haven’t officially chosen one yet, right now it’s just you, my roommate, who thought of this idea, and me, until I find a co-star, and maybe someone to help out with technical stuff.  My roommate has volunteered herself, to be the co-star, but nothing’s official yet,” she said.  “Why don’t you be the co-star?” David asked.  “Because if I want to do something else in the future, or this isn’t as profitable as I think it is, then I don’t want every employer to see a picture of me naked, and not hire me because of it,” Stephani said.  “That makes sense, but what if that happens to me?” David asked.  “Well first off, you can be clothed, and secondly, if an employer looks you up, results for smallest man would appear way before anything connected to Lonely Fans would,” Stephani said, finishing the pizza.  “Then why would your roommate want to be the co-star?” David asked.  “Well, she told me that she didn’t want any other girl to be paid to do that type of stuff with you.  Apparently, she already has a pretty good job, so she’s not worried about not being hired in the future either,” Stephani said.

David thought for a moment, it was a good deal, and there didn’t seem to be a downside.  “Okay I’ll do it,” David said.  David picked up the pen, and signed his name.  “Great, you won’t regret this partner,” she said, extending her finger, which David gladly shook.  Stephani put the plates on the conveyor belt to be cleaned, grabbed David, and walked him out of the cafeteria.  “One sec, I gotta use the bathroom,” she said.  “Me too,” David said, walking to the small entrance of his mini bathroom.  “Oh cool, I was wondering what these were for,” Stephanie said, getting on the floor and peering in the mini bathroom.  David looked back at Stephani’s face.  “Do you mind?” David asked.  “Say no more,” she said, giving David privacy.  They both then did their businesses, and met back outside.  Luckily, the walls around David were thick enough that he wasn’t distracted by any noise from the girls room, either that or Stephani chose a stall far away from David’s room. 

“Now, I gotta get to class, but later I’ll prepare and decide on a co-star, see you Monday,” Stephanie said, before waving good bye and walking away, leaving David there on the floor.

David walked to the stair well, and he saw a girl coming down.  She looked very athletic, and a bit muscular, she had tan skin, long black hair, she was pretty tall.  She was wearing gym shorts and a T-shirt.  She had C-cup breasts, a large butt, and large thighs, probably from exercise, David thought.  She then saw David, and she grew a big smile. 

“Hi your David aren’t you, I’m Ashley,” she said, surprisingly calmly.  “Yep, that’s me, yeah I’m David,” David said, a bit nervous to talk to such a pretty girl, and have a seemingly normal conversation.  “It’s great that I found you,” she said.  “Why is that?” David asked getting nervous.  “Because, I’d like to introduce you to the workout club,” she said.  Oh, that’s it, just a club invite, I got worried for nothing, David thought.  “Well, I get enough exercise as it is, so I don’t think it’d be a good fit,” David said.  “Oh, come on, everyone needs more exercise,” Ashley said, sitting down on the bottom step.  She picked David up.  “I mean look at all this flab,” Ashley said.  She then tapped David’s abdomen with her thumb.  Due to all the exercise that he had yesterday, and all the protein he got from the food, and his special metabolism, David’s muscles had repaired quickly, giving him strong abs.  Ashley was pretty surprised at first, then she went on.  “Well, bad example, but come on anyway, it’ll be fun,” she said.  Standing up and walking to the recreation center.  David didn’t see any point in struggling, or trying to run, so he went along with her. 

“So, the workout club meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 1:30-2:30 for group training, and every other day of the week is for independent training,” Ashley said.  “We became an official club last year, when we got our fifth member,” Ashley continued.  “That’s all you need to be a club?” David asked.  “Yep, just five members, and a weekly report on activities,” Ashley said.  She walked into the rec center, and walked up to a room.

“And, here we are,” Ashley said, opening the door.  There in the room were  a couple bar bells and dumbbells picked out by the club members, and in the room were three girls.  “Hey girls, I’m here, and I brought David,” Ashley said, presenting David.  The three girls perked up immediately when they heard David’s name, and rushed over to him and Ashley.  “Hi I’m Sarah,” One of the girls said.  Sarah was wearing a hot pink shirt, and grey gym shorts, she had blonde hair, and she was shorter than Ashley, so she was around 5’6.”  “I’m Amelia,” another girl said.  She had dark hair, in a pony tail, and she was wearing a tank top, and some yoga pants, she was about 5’4.” “And I’m Leah,” the third girl said.  She had brown hair, was 5”6,” and she was wearing a green gym shirt and blue gym shorts.  “Hi, I’m David,” David said.  The three girls looked at him smiling, something was off though, it didn’t feel genuine.  “Wait, I thought you said, five members,” David said to Ashley.  Just then, David heard the door open behind him. 

“Hey, sorry I’m late,” David heard a familiar voice say.  David turned around and saw Skylar.  She was wearing essentially the same thing from yesterday.  “Skylar?” David said.  “Oh, hey buddy,” Skylar said, before setting down her stuff.  “I thought you were in the MMA club,” David asked.  “I am, but that’s only Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I come to this club to build muscle on Tuesday and Thursday,” Skylar said, grabbing some stuff from her bag.  Skylar got out her water, and she put on some ankle weights.  “I hope all of you are ready, we won’t go easy just because it’s our first session of the semester,” Skylar said.  Each of the girls got out a yoga mat, and started stretching.  David, obviously didn’t have one, but luckily Ashley brought a hand towel for him to use.  David and the girls stretched, then did some pushups, and then squats.  The exercise was easy enough, but what was really good was the view.  They were all set up in a circle, and David was across from Skylar, and between Ashley and Sarah.  Each time the girls did a squat, their boobs would bounce a little.  Not to mention David’s view of Ashley’s thighs, and rump that he had.  David, snapped out of his trance caused by the girls’ hypnotic movements, and tried to look somewhere safe.  Thought, it was actually hard to find a safe place to look. 

David and the girls also did some sit-ups, leg lifts, and planks for a little while, all of which David did great at thanks to how much he already exercised to get by at your size.  After basic training was done, it was onto weight training.  Each girl grabbed her bar-bell or dumbbells, and started independently working out.  Ashley moved David out of the way, and she took out her own set of ankle weights before starting her exercise. Skylar went into the corner and started punching and kicking a punching bag.  As she exercised, every so often she’d look towards David to make sure none of the other club members were messing with him.  Leah started training with barbells.  Amelia grabbed a medicine ball, and started working out her abdomen.  Sarah grabbed a barbell, and did more squats.  Every once in a while, the girls would look towards David, and he could feel uneasy from the lust in their eyes. 

David of course didn’t have weights or equipment to use, so he went back to doing the training stuff again.  Ashley saw this while she was doing her curls, and she thought for a second, and she got an idea.  “Hey David, I have an idea,” Ashley said excitedly, as she sat down beside David and took off her ankle weights.  Ashley then took out one of the bean-bag things from it and presented it to David.  What am I supposed to do with that?” David asked.  “Try to lift it,” Ashley said, placing the bag down in front of David.  David looked at the bag, it was about 2 inches wide, and just over 2 inches tall, due to Ashley shaping it in her hand.  “You mean like carry it?” David asked.  “Yeah, come on try it, just move it across your towel,” Ashley said.  David looked at her face, there was a clear passion in her eyes, David just couldn’t let her down.  “Okay I’ll try,” David said.  David walked up to the bag and squatted down, and gripped the bag from under it.  He grunted as he tried to lift it, the bag was really heavy, much heavier than he was.  David lost his grip and stumbled backwards on his butt.  “Well, I tried,” David said.  “Come on David, lift with your legs,” Ashley said, cheering David on.

End Notes:

Thanks to TinyLuke for recommending the name Sarah

Triumph and failure (6/11 Edit) by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Thank you for all of the views, this chapter in particular is heavily inspired by a few pages of Kibate's Bane story if you read it.

David again saw the passion in Ashley’s eyes, and he walked back up to the bean bag.  David put all of his strength into his legs and arms.  “Come on!” David yelled.  Slowly the bag ascended off of the floor.  I’m doing it!  David thought.  David stood up with the bag in his arms, and took five steps, before dropping the bag, and collapsing beside it.  David gasped for air as he laid on the bag.  “David you actually did it,” Ashley said, astonished.  “Yeah, I guess I did,” David said.  Leah, Sarah, Amelia, and Skylar, had seen the whole thing.  They all stopped what they were doing, and they stood over David. 

Ashley was amazed at David’s actions, and she picked up the bag, then a thought crossed her mind.  Ashley quickly remembered what it felt like to hold David, he was very light, but heavier than he looked.  “Hey David, by any chance have you ever weighed yourself?” Ashley asked.  “Yeah, the doctors have done it a few times, last I checked I was about a tenth of a pound.  Why?” David asked.  “Each of these bags weighs one pound, so you just carried ten times your body weight,” Ashley said.

“Wait really, dude, that’s so cool,” Skylar said.  The girls all squatted down and lightly tapped David on the back for his accomplishment.

“For a minute, I thought you’d have to workout by lifting a stick with marsh mellows on it like in Spongebob,” Leah said, followed by chuckling from some of the girls. 

I did it, David thought, proud of yourself.  “Alright, David, that’s enough muscle strain for now, you can take a break, the rest of you, back to work,” Ashley said.  As David rested, he watched Ashley, she kept pausing her workout to give pointers to the other girls.  She looked like she was in her element, just helping others exercise.  David also looked over at Skylar, she seemed really focused on the bean bag.  Each punch or kick that she did made the punching bag sway, and the noise filled the room.  She also had a clear passion in her eyes.  David’s eyes wandered around the room.  He looked over at Leah doing curls with her barbells.  Their eyes met, and Leah simply gave a polite smile.  David was a bit surprised, so he looked over at Amelia next.  Amelia was doing Russian twists with her medicine ball, and when her eyes met his, she just gave a polite not.  David then looked toward Sarah who had moved from squats to more leg lifts.  Once David’s eyes met Sarah’s she gave a small wave.  That’s weird, David thought.  The lust in the girls’ gazes that was there at the start of the club meeting, seemed to have gone away.  It was like they all saw David as more than they had at the start.  David smiled, and looked to the celing.


Soon enough it was 2:30pm and the club was officially over.  The girls all started packing up, and got ready leave.  Ashley started to walk over to David, but Skylar almost seemed to cut her off.  “I can take you back to the dorm building,” Skylar said, sweaty from her workout.  “That’d be great, thanks,” David said, he regained most of his strength after his break, and he walked onto Skylar’s awaiting hand.  It was a little sweaty, but it was better than walking there himself.  “Bye David,” Sarah said.  “Take it easy,” Leah said.  “See ya later,” Amelia said.  As the girls walked past David to leave, they all simply smiled and waved, and it felt real.  Ashley was the last to leave.  “So, what’d you think?” Ashley asked.  “It was great, I was nervous at the start, but I had a good time,” David said.  “Great, I Hope you come back next week,” Ashley said.  “Yeah, me too,” Skylar said, smiling.  Ashley looked at Skylar.  Ashley had met Skylar last yeah, due to their shared love of fitness, they started the work-out club.  After Skylar bested the then Varsity MMA club member, Skylar gained a bad reputation, and stopped being able to make friends like she used to.  Since then, she’d stopped smiling as much as she used to.  But now, she was holding David and smiling.  Interesting, could my friend have a thing for this guy?  Ashley thought to herself smiling.  “I guess I’ll see you guys later,” Ashley said, walking out of the room.  Skylar then grabbed her stuff, and brought David out of the room.

“Good job today, buddy” Skylar said, walking with David in her hand.  Skylar started walking, and her chest started bouncing with her steps, it certainly didn’t help that Skylar’s sweat caused her white tank top to become essentially transparent.  David quickly turned around in her hand.  “Thanks,” David replied.  “It’s kinda hard to here you, turn around,” Skylar said, stopping for a second, and brining him up to her face.  David turned around again to talk to her, and he was reminded how pretty her face is.  It actually made him blush a little bit.  “Well,” David started, looking at her cute innocent face.  “I like to see where I’m going so, what I did with another girl is I ride on her shoulder,” David said, trying desperately not to mention her chest.  “Oh, is that all?” Skylar said, looking relieved.  She brought him to her shoulder, for him to climb on.  David felt her skin, it was pretty slick from all the sweat, and there was also the powerful aroma of her armpit.  “It’s pretty slick, I might fall off,” David said.  “Yeah, that’s probably a good call, I am pretty sweaty.  I was planning on showering while I was here,” Skylar said.  “That works, I can wait for you,” David said.  “Are you sure, what if something happens?” Skylar asked.  “Nothing’ll happen, I’ll be fine,” David said.  “Alright, if you say so,” Skylar said.  Skylar walked down the stairs, cupping David in her hands so that he didn’t fall, and she went to the locker room.  Skylar set David on a nearby bench for him to wait at.  “I’ll be out in a few minutes,” Skylar said, walking into the locker room. 

As he waited David thought about Skylar.  Gosh she’s beautiful, and she saved me from Emma yesterday, and she’s helping me today too, David thought.  Could she like me?  David thought.  Maybe we could start dating, then become a couple, man she would be a great girlfriend, David thought.  Imagining himself with her on a date.  Nah, there I go again thinking about a future with a girl whose shown me a bit of kindness.  She’s just such a nice person, she’d probably help anyone in need.  But, she is beautiful, David thought. 

As David had his day dream, a girl walked up to him.  Since your mind was elsewhere, David didn’t see her hand coming to him you.  “You must be David, I’m Cassie” Cassie said, bringing David to her face.  “It’s good I found you,” Cassie said.  David was taken aback by the sudden change in altitude, but he tried to keep your composure.  “Why is that?” David asked, giving a weak smile.  “Because I just got done working out, and I didn’t bring a sweat rag,” Cassie said, raising her right arm.  “NOO, STOP” David said, but she didn’t listen.  Cassie brought David to her waiting armpit.  She started rubbing him around her armpit, before lowering her arm down, trapping him.  The smell was awful, there was no air, so David had to hold his breath.

While David was trapped, Cassie entered the locker room, and started undressing out of her workout clothes.  Soon, Cassie had to take off her tank-top, so she lifted her arm, causing David to slide from her arm pit, and fall onto the bench that Cassie was sitting on.  “Thanks, it feels dryer now,” Cassie said. 

“Hey it’s you,” another girl said.  David turned around, and there behind him was a girl standing above up, in a T-shirt and nothing else, letting her…bits be on full display  “I’ve been looking for you all over the place,” the girl said.  In her right hand, was what appeared to be her used underwear.  She quickly slammed her hand onto Davit so that the part of her panties that covered her crotch was on his face.  “How’s it smell, intoxicating right?” the girl asked, raising her hand off of David, and giving him a chance to respond.  David looked around the room, the girls were all in different stages of undress, and Skylar was nowhere to be seen. 

“Cecilia, I’m naked, cover his eyes,” a different girl said, covering herself with her towel.  “Why Sadie?  It’s like changing in front of a pet or a toy, it’s not like he counts as a man,” Cecilia said.  “YES I DO!” David shouted back at her. 

“Oooooo, tiny, thinks he’s a man,” a different girl said.  David turned around, and there was a particularly cute girl, wearing a simple T-shirt and shorts, and she had auburn hair.  One thing that David immediately noticed is that this girl was much shorter than every other girl in the room.  The short girl, plucked her shoe and sock off, and stomped her sweaty foot on top of David, as Cecilia held him in place, so he couldn’t escape.  “It’s great you’re here, cause I could really use a man’s opinion.  As a man how’s my foot smell?  I just got done running two miles, so they should be nice and fragrant,” the girl said, smothering David with her foot. “Aww sick Aubrey,” Sadie said.  Aubrey positioned David’s head between her big and second toe so that he could respond.  “IT STINKS!” David yelled back.  Aubrey just smiled a devilish smile.  One of the shower doors started to creak open.  Aubrey brought her foot up a bit, so David could clearly see her standing next to the bench he were on. “You know for a second, I was thinking about recruiting you to the track team, but now I guess you wouldn’t join, so I’m gonna just spend my three hours now, David,” Aubrey said, bringing her foot back down.  David closed his eyes, preparing for the coming pain and discomfort, but it didn’t come. 

David opened his eyes, and in front of you all he could see was Aubrey’s foot. 

“Don’t you dare,” David heard Skylar say, coldly.  David scooted back, away from Aubrey’s smelly foot.  Skylar was fully clothed wearing a pink shirt and white shorts.  Skylar looked at the girl in front of her she was very short, she couldn’t have been taller than 5’.  I could easily beat this girl in any fight, but then I’d just be a bully like her, Skylar thought.  “Hey let me go,” Aubrey said.  Skylar tossed Aubrey’s leg away from the bench.  “Stay away from him, especially when I’m around,” Skylar said, to all of the girls in the locker room.  The girls all backed away, clearly, they all knew who Skylar was.  Skylar picked David up, grabbed her things, and left the room without saying another word.

Skylar left the recreation center and kept walking towards the dorm building.  She still kept quiet, and she had a very serious expression on her face.  David took this chance to look at the scenery of the school for a change.  Besides the recreation building, the dorm building, and the class buildings there was also what looked like a traditional dojo, complete with Cherry trees on either side.

Soon Skylar got to the dorm building, and went up the stairs to the second floor, wait does she already know my room? David thought to himself.  Skylar got to David’s room, and looked at the key pad.  David’s room was special, as it was the only student dorm with a key code to enter as well as a key for Jenna.  The school made it so that the door could be unlocked by David on the inside with a small button at the bottom of the wall, and unlocked on the outside using codes that were only for him and Jenna to use.  When David used his code, the school would know that he was in his room, and in the company of a girl.  Skylar held David to the keypad, and he typed in his code 91939.  The door unlocked, and Skylar walked in the room.  Jenna wasn’t there, which was probably for the best.  Skylar set down her stuff, and sat on David’s bed.  She looked at David in silence for a minute, and he just stared back.  “Sorry you had to go through all that,” Skylar said. “Skylar it’s not your fault,” David said.  “But it is, I left you outside the locker room all alone, I could’ve put you in my bag, or taken you to your room first, or, or” Skylar said, looking like she was about to cry.  “Skylar, it's okay, I’m okay, you helped me in the end, and I’m not hurt or anything, so it’s okay,” David said.  Skylar went quiet again, likely organizing her thoughts, and she started to calm down.  That seemed to cheer her up a little, David thought.  “You’re really okay?” Skylar asked.  “Yeah, I’m fine,” David said.  Skylar took a deep breath.  “That’s good, we should get you cleaned up then,” Skylar said.  “Okay, I can do that myself.  I guess it’s your turn to wait for me to wash up,” David said, trying to lighten the mood.

David walked to his miniature dresser, and picked out a change of clothes.  He then slid down your thread and went to the bathroom to shower off all of the day’s funk.  The school gave David a supply of body wash and shampoo, all in small bottles that one would see at hotels.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading, there is a reference in this chapter that only the coolest readers will recognize.

Thank you to TinyLuke for suggesting the name Cassie, and Cecilia in his review.

Also, what do you think of the chapter length? I keep it short to fit the Writing.com chapter limitations, and also it helps to keep the chapters short and sweet.

Skylar, and David (6/11 Edit) by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Thank you for 18,000 views!

She saved me again, David thought.  She’s so great, I wish I had someone like her back in high school, I might’ve even been able to stay if she was there, David thought.  She’s so pretty, maybe I should ask her out, David thought.  I do have some money, I could treat her to some food or something, yeah that might work, I ask her on a date, and we could start dating., David thought.  Wait is that still moving too fast?  No wait all relationships start with a simple date, David thought.  Cecilia’s words echoed in David’s mind, “It’s like changing in front of a pet or a toy It’s not like he counts as a man,” he remembered.  What if that’s how Skylar sees me? David thought.  Like I’m some toy that she doesn’t want someone to break, could that be it? David thought.  David remembered Vanessa’s words from high school, “Loser like you,” he remembered.  Loser like you, Loser like you, Loser like you.  Why would she be interested in a Loser like me? David thought.  No wait, I just lifted 10x my body weight, that’s awesome, and with Stephanie’s help, I might start making good money, David thought.  David slapped himself with both of your hands.  Come on, me, I might be a loser now, but I’m going to get better, David triumphantly thought.  David turned off the sink, and started drying himself off, and got dressed, and headed back out to Skylar.

 

As David was showering Skylar looked around the room.  She looked at David’s small furniture, and the threading all around the room that he used to move around.  “This place is like a jungle gym for him,” Skylar said aloud to herself.  She walked over to David’s desk that had his stuff on it.  She looked at his miniature sleeping bags, and bent over for a closer look.  Skylar then quickly moved away when she sniffed them.  “Ugh, why do these things smell so bad?” Skylar said.  She then admired the handiwork on David’s miniature clothing.  Wow, this stuff must’ve been specially made, she thought.  She kept looking through David’s clothes, when she saw a fashion brand she recognized.  Wait this stuff was made by Higher Attire, the huge fashion company?  That explains the quality, she thought.  But how did David manage to get this stuff?  She thought, She then at David’s phone on the wall.  Cool, it’s like his own flat screen T.V. she thought.  Skylar pressed the home button on the phone, and conveniently it wasn’t locked with a passcode.  Skylar opened the photos app, and looked through David’s photos, and something caught her eye.  Wait, is that Alyssa Starlet?  Why does he have so many pictures of him with an actress?  Wait these were all separate days.  Scarlet then remembered some news article about Allyssa Starlet getting married and changing her last name.  It all clicked in her mind, and just then David walked out of the bathroom.

David walked out of the bathroom, and Skylar dashed over to him.  David was so surprised by her sudden action, that he stumbled onto his back, and dropped his dirty clothes on the ground.  “David, your mother is Alyssa Higgs the actress?!” She asked.  “Uh yeah that’s my mom why?” David asked, getting to his feet.  Skylar quickly grabbed him and brought him back to his bed.  “David, Alyssa Higgs was once a famous actress, are you loaded or something?” Skylar asked sitting back down.  “N-no not really, we lived a pretty regular life, in the suburbs of Century City.  Mom took a break from acting to parent me, so she had to be pretty conservative with her spending, but she was able to make a living off investments and revenue from the stuff she was in,” David answered.  “How did you get clothes from Higher Attire?” Skylar asked expectantly.  “Um well, my mom has connections in fashion, so they were specially made, because of Mom’s friendship with the company, they actually were pretty low-cost,” David said.  Skylar seemed pretty satisfied with your answers.  She set David down at the end of his bed, and she laid down on her stomach and held her head in her hands. 

“Sorry I lost my cool back in the locker room, I didn’t want you to see that side of me,” Skylar said.  “It’s alright you were actually pretty cool, so thanks” David said.  Skylar smiled at David’s complement.  “That’s what friends are for,” she said.  The word friend felt different this time, yesterday David was ecstatic to have made a friend, but now he was just glad she saw him as a person and not a pet.  “Oh yeah, did that Emma girl give you trouble today?” Skylar asked.  “No, in fact she apologized,” David said. “She did?” Skylar asked.  “Year I was surprised to, but she did, and I think we’re good now,” David said.  “That’s good, I just can’t stand bullies,” Skylar said.  “Did something happen?  Were you bullied?” David asked.  “Not me, but my friend.  Back in the beginning of middle school, I saw these girls from my class picking on another girl from class, that I didn’t know at the time.  They were doing mean things like insulting her and pulling her hair, and it made me so angry watching a girl who didn’t do anything wrong be hurt by girls who were bigger.  So, I got in front of them, and when the leader of the group tried to pull my hair, I kicked her in the gut, and the other two girls ran to get a teacher,” Skylar said.  “Did you get in trouble?” David asked.  “Sure, I got a detention, but my parents didn’t punish me, in fact, they took me out to eat as a reward.  The girl who was bullied is now my good friend Suki.  After I saved her, she joined my martial arts class, and now she’s the JV leader of the MMA club,” Skylar said, looking especially proud of herself.  “Wow, that’s great,” David said.  “Thank you, the only down part is afterward I gained a bit of a rep, and I didn’t make any friends other than Suki, until high school,” Skylar said.  “I thought you gained the rep after you became Varsity captain last year,” David said.  “Different reps, but that’s different, Becky wasn’t a bully, she was actually really good at MMA, in fact, I had to found the workout club just to beat her in the last few weeks of school,” Skylar said.  “Oh, that’s cool,” David said.  “Speaking of the club, do you think you’ll come back to the club next week?” She asked.  “I don’t know, maybe, I haven’t decided on a club yet,” David said.  “Well, which ones were you thinking about?” She asked.  “I don’t know, what about the MMA club?” David asked.  “Oh, you could choose the MMA club, but it’s pretty intense,” Skylar said.  “I’m sure I can handle it,” David said.  “If you say so, practice starts at 2:30 on Monday, at that old dojo,” Skylar said.  “Gotcha I’ll be there,” David said.  “Cool, and maybe Higher Attire can make you a gi,” she said.  “Yeah, I’ll have to ask Mom about it, but I’m sure it can be done,” David said.  Skylar looked over at Jenna’s side of the room.  “Your roommate, does she mess with you?” Skylar asked.  “Um, sometimes, but she’s pretty nice to me so it’s fine.  What about you” David asked.  “She’s fine, she plays a lots of video games and she keeps to herself, so pretty good all things considered,” Skylar said.  The two of Them just looked at each other, for a minute.  “Hey Skylar would y-“ David started, when Jenna opened the door.

“Hey David was tod-“ Jenna said, opening the door, then she saw Skylar.  “Oh, you have company,” Jenna said.  “Hi, I’m Skylar, you must be Jenna,” Skylar said, getting off of the bed and standing up.  David took note that Skylar was a bit taller than Jenna.  “That’s me,” Jenna said.  “What have you two been up to?” Jenna asked.  “We’ve just been talking,” Skylar said.  “Cool, cool about what?” Jenna asked putting her bad down.  “We talked about David, then about me, and then we talked about you,” Skylar asked.  Making sure to keep a smile, not fully trusting Jenna yet.  “Oh, great that’s my favorite subject, all good things I hope,” Jenna said.  “He said that you’re nice, but you like to mess with him,” Skylar said.  “hmm that sums me up perfectly,” Jenna said. 

“So, Jenna what’ve you been up to?” David asked trying to ease the tension.  “I was just with Zoey in the library, she wanted to know about my day to add to that story thing she’s writing,” Jenna said.

There was a bit of an awkward silence for a minute.  “David by the way, the sorority, Eta Omicron Tau, invited us to a party tomorrow night,” Jenna said, holding out two hot-pink invitations.  “What?” David and Skylar said.  “Jenna a party might not be a good idea,” David said.  “Yeah, it’s an awful idea, that sorority is probably packed with girls who want to have her way with him,” Skylar said, motioning to David.  “Well, I told Sandra that we’d be there,” Jenna said.  Skylar was visibly frustrated with this choice.  “Jenna, I don’t want to go to that party,” David said, trying to sound confident.  “Come on remember what I told you, if you don’t put yourself out there this week, you’ll regret it,” Jenna said.  “I have been putting myself out there, today I even attended the workout club,” David said.  “Great, and if you go to this party, you’ll get in good with the senior girls,” Jenna said.  “He said, No,” Skylar said.  “I guess I’m out-voted,” Jenna said.

Jenna thought for a moment.  “How about this, you and I stop by for a few minutes to introduce ourselves, and if you still don’t like it, we leave immediately,” Jenna said.  “I still don’t know,” David said.  Jenna knelt down in front of David.  “Please?” She said, giving puppy dog eyes.  David was shocked at Jenna’s display.  But he was even more shocked that it was working.  She is trying to compromise, and she was good to me last night, so I guess I owe her, David thought.  “Okay, fine, only a few minutes,” David said.  “Are you serious?” Skylar asked.  “Woohoo,” Jenna said.  “If David’s going, I’m going, he needs someone to make sure nobody tries to do… something bad,” Skylar said.  “Sorry it’s invite-only, so they won’t let you in,” Jenna said in a braggy tone.  Skylar swiftly swiped one of the invites out of Jenna’s hand.  “It’s alright, these invites, say you get a plus-one, I’ll just be David’s plus one,” Skylar said, smirking.  Jenna looked at the invite.  Shit, she’s right, Jenna thought.  “Great, now we can all go together,” David said, happy that it all worked out in the end.  “Yeah great,” Jenna said.

“Well, I’ll be going now, I guess I’ll see you guys tomorrow, it was nice to meet you Jenna,” Skylar said, grabbing her stuff and leaving.

End Notes:

I'm starting to run out of Ideas for clubs, if you have an idea, please suggest some.

Jenna's Thursday, Ava's Offer (6/11 Edit) by 2inch
Author's Notes:

I hope you enjoy the chapter.

“What’s her deal?” Jenna asked you.  “Skylar’s just really against bullies, so she’s just being protective of me,” David said.  “Oh, does she like you,” Jenna asked, squatting down, and poking you with her finger.  “What no, we’re just friends, and stop poking me,” David said.  “Yeah, okay, if you say so,” Jenna said, standing up and setting her laptop on her desk.  “How was your day?” David asked. 

Flashback to Jenna’s day

Jenna left the room quickly, her face was still red from what David said, in his sleep.  Snap out of it, people say weird stuff in their sleep all the time, she thought.  She arrived twenty minutes early, to Ms. Miller’s Algebraic reasoning class.  In the silence of the empty classroom, the morning’s events kept repeating in her head.  He just kept saying “Jenna,” then kissed my finger, that’s what he did, she thought.  Jenna looked at her finger, and remembered David kissing it.  Soon other girls walked in the room and some of them would ask Jenna if she was in fact David’s roommate.   Class began distracting Jenna from the morning’s events.  The class went by quick enough, then Jenna left for her next class.  As she got to that class a few other girls asked about David, and how lucky Jenna was to room with him.

“Jenna, you’re in this class too?” Jenna heard, it was Zoey, coming to sit next to her.  “Oh, hey,” Jenna replied.  Class soon started and ended, it was more syllabus talk in the beginning, then some talk about David, then Ms. Bosak started teaching History.  Then soon the class ended. 

“Hey Jenna, before you go to lunch, can I ask you about yesterday?” Zoey said.  “Why?” Jenna asked.  “Well, you know that thing that I’m writing with David, well I just want to know if anything significant happened yesterday between you and David, or with you and other girls,” Zoey said. “Okay, sure I can do that,” Jenna said.  “Great, this classroom is about to be used soon, so let’s do this in the library,” Zoey said.

The two girls walked to the library, and Jenna was again approached by girls asking about David.  “Wow, you weren’t kidding, they do just walk up to you and invite you stuff,” Zoey said.  “Yeah, it was great at first, but it’s starting to get old,” Jenna said.  “I’m sure it’ll die down after this weekend,” Zoey said.  The two girls got to the library, and Jenna explained her day to Zoey, and Zoey typed it all down.  “That’s everything,” Jenna said.  “Thanks, that’ll be great in the story,” Zoey said, starting to pack up.  “The weird stuff happened early this morning,” Jenna said.  Zoey paused her packing up for a second.  “What happened this morning?” Zoey asked, curiously.  “He was having this nightmare, first, he was just shouting “NO NO NO” Jenna said.  “What did you do,” Zoey asked, I tried to wake him up by tapping him, but that didn’t work.  Then I thought about using water, but I didn’t have any, so I just spit in his face and that woke him up,” Jenna said, a little embarrassed at her last sentence.  “And then what?” Zoey asked.  Jenna explained the conversation that the two of them had, and how she got into David’s bed and how David slept with her finger in his sleeping bag.  “Then when I woke up, he was clinging to my finger, and he was talking in his sleep, he just repeated my name, and kept kissing my finger,” Jenna said, blushing a little.  “He did?” Zoey asked, surprised.  “Yeah, then he woke up, and finally let go of my finger, but he saw me naked.  Then I showered, covered his eyes with the bedding, got dressed and left the room,” Jenna said, taking a deep breath after the long sentence.  “Okay, I got it all,” Zoey said.  Jenna took a deep breath.  “It feels good to talk about this with someone, thanks,” Jenna said.  “No thank you,” Zoey said.  Jenna’s stomach started to grumble.  “Well, I’m off to lunch now, wanna come?” Jenna asked.  “No thanks, I’ll go later, I’m just gonna keep writing for a while longer,” Zoey said.  “Alright, see you later,” Jenna said leaving the library.

What? Zoey thought.  He’s having dreams about Jenna now?  I’ve gotta do something fast, if I don’t then David will fall for Jenna, and not fall in love with Hazel.  I can’t let that happen, because he and Hazel would make a much cuter couple, Zoey thought to herself.  But, this is close to what I thought about last night, but this isn’t jealousy.  Still a very interesting, and entertaining development, Zoey thought, as she got back to writing.

 

Jenna soon made it to the cafeteria, and started eating.  It was about 1:30, so it wasn’t packed, like it would’ve been at noon.  Jenna was eating and searching social media for news on who David was with today.  She took note of David with Hazel and Emma, but then Jenna was approached by a girl.

“Hi I’m Sandra, you must be Jenna,” Sandra said.  “Yeah that’s me,” Jenna said.  “Cool, I just wanted to let you know that my sorority Eta Omicron Tau, is throwing a party tomorrow night, and we would love for you and David to come,” Sandra said, holding out two invitations.  “Oh yeah, someone else mentioned that to me yesterday, we’d love to come,” Jenna said.  “Great, I gotta go tell the other girls,” Sandra said, leaving.

“Wow a party at a real sorority, this’ll be awesome,” Jenna said, to herself.  Jenna went back to scrolling when she saw that David was in the girl’s locker room.  Jenna played the video, and saw some girl stepping on David.  Jenna felt a bit sorry for David, before now, she hadn’t seen him being actually bullied like this, so all that she thought about were playful antics closer to what she did yesterday.  Then Jenna saw a different girl grab the first girls’ leg, and hold it away from David.  Jenna was happy to see that David was saved by this mystery girl.  Jenna pulled up the comments, and one of them caught her eye.  She’s the Varsity Captain of the MMA club?! Jenna thought, as she read the comments.  Jenna left the cafeteria at around 2:00 and went to her room.

End of Flashback

 

“Pretty similar to yesterday,” Jenna said.  “What about you?”  Jenna asked.  “Pretty good,” David said.  There was a long pause. “So, Who’s Emma?” Jenna asked.  “How did-“ David started, before he remembered Jenna showing him her phone yesterday.  “She’s a friend,” David said.  “And what were you doing in the girl’s locker room, I didn’t think you were so bold,” Jenna said.  “Hey I was taken there against my will,” David said, in his defense.  “Yeah, I saw what that Aubrey girl was doing, I’m glad Skylar stopped her,” Jenna said.  “You are?” David asked surprised.  “Yeah,” she said, turning away, and opening her computer.  David decided to relax for a while and just started watching YouTube.

About four hours passed, then David and Jenna went to dinner.  Tonight, hey were serving pork, which was great, because David needed the protein.  Jenna found a table, and started cutting the pork, so David could have some.  The two of Them were eating, when Ava, Penelope, and Olivia showed up.  Ava was wearing a black V-neck shirt, and shorts.  Penelope was wearing the Wonder Swan University T-shirt and some yoga pants.  Olivia was wearing a white blouse, and black skirt.

“Hey Jenna, how’re you?  Mind if we sit with you?” Penelope asked.  David tried to motion “no” to Jenna, but she wasn’t looking.  “Sure, sit down,” Jenna said.  The three girls sat down at the table, with Penelope sitting beside Jenna, and the other two across from her.  Leaving David in the center of the four girls.  The girls started eating, giving David the occasional glance.  David felt similar to when he went to the workout club, or the first time he met Ava and her friends, only those times Skylar was there to prevent anything from happening.  David walked backwards, so that he was beside Jenna’s plate, and tried as best as he could to look unfazed.  David started eating whatever food was in his reach on Jenna’s plate, which Jenna didn’t seem to mind. “So, Jenna, how were your classes?” Penelope asked.  “Oh, pretty good, you?” Jenna said.  “Mine were good too, lots of rules and syllabus stuff, but the teachers seem nice,” Penelope said. 

“Yeah, all of my classes went over the rules of what’s allowed with David,” Ava said.  “You’ve been on my mind all week,” Ava said, looking straight at David. 

“So, what’s it like being roommates?” Olivia asked.  “It’s pretty cool, he’s fun to room with,” Jenna said.  David was surprised to be complimented by Jenna of all people.  “What about you David?” Olivia asked.  “Uuuuum, Jenna’s pretty great, you know, she helps me out with stuff,” David said, trying to sound nonchalant.  David looked up at Jenna who seemed pleased by his response, and she took a big drink of her soda.  “Have you two had sex yet?” Ava asked.  Jenna spit her drink back in back in her cup out of surprise.  *cough* *cough* “What?  No.” was all Jenna managed to say, between coughs.  David had a very similar reaction, but without a drink.  “Really?” Ava asked, chuckling at the reactions, and  sounding surprised.  “No, we’re just roommates,” David and Jenna said in unison.  “Hmmm,” Ava said, looking at her friends, who were just as skeptical at their response as she was.  “Come on Jenna, you two must do something spicy like that,” Penelope said.  Jenna started blushing.  “W-well y-you know, I’ll sit on him sometimes, but that’s about it,” Jenna said.  “Huh? I saw you walking around with him in your chest.  What about that?” Ava asked.  “He’s just easier to carry that way, yeah.  That way I’d have a free hand,” Jenna said.  “So, there’s really nothing between you two?” Penelope asked.  “Nope,” Jenna said.  “Yeah, No,” David said.  “Then you wouldn’t mind if I did this,” Ava said, before swiftly grabbing David, and placing him in her exposed cleavage.  Ava’s chest wasn’t as big as Jenna’s, but her boobs were still big enough to hold David.  “Hey put me back,” David said.  “Why isn’t this a cozier spot?” Ava asked. “What’re you doing?” Jenna asked.  “What?  If you two aren’t in a relationship, then this shouldn’t be a problem,” Ava said smirking. 

If I really tried, I could push myself out of her chest, and get back to Jenna, but that might not be the best move right now.  I’d have to jump from her cleavage to the table, and I’d risk falling into her lap, which might make stuff worse, David thought.  Besides, Jenna messes with me so much, it might feel good to get back at her for once.  “Yeah, this is pretty cozy,” David said, changing his position a bit to get comfortable.  The girls were all shocked at David’s answer, but Ava’s smile quickly returned.  Jenna however had a bit of a disappointed looking face, as she looked back at her plate.  “You know David, you do feel pretty good there, you should think about transferring rooms to be my roommate,” Ava said.

End Notes:

I hope you liked the chapter.

A Risky Bet (6/11 Edit) by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Hello, thank you for getting me to 22,000 views!

“What?  He’s, MY roommate!” Jenna said.  “He is, but any student can request a room transfer.  It is his decision after all,” Ava said. 

“Yeah, Penelope and I are right next door to her, so you can hang out with us all the time,” Olivia said.  Jenna then looked down at David.  “You know, if you became my roommate, I’d let you do ANYTHING you wanted with my body, including sex whenever you want,” Ava said.  David’s mind instantly imagined a naked Ava in many different enticing positions, before he snapped himself back to reality.  David realized that this attempt to mess with Jenna was going to end badly if he didn’t quit now.  “That is a tempting offer, but I’m gonna stick with Jenna,” David said.  Jenna seemed relieved by his answer.  “Really, and why not?” Ava asked, intrigued.  “Because, Jenna’s my f-friend, she cares about me, and I care about her,” David said, blushing a bit.  “Awwwwww” Penelope and Oliva said.  Jenna smiled, then she quickly stood up.  “I’m gonna get more food,” Jenna said, before speed-walking back to the counters.  “Oh well, but my offer still stands,” Ava said, plucking David from her chest, and putting him on the table. 

There was a bit of a pause, while the girls returned to eating.  “So, what clubs have you guys chosen?” David asked, desperate to break the silence.  “I’m in the Tennis club with Jenna,” Penelope said.  “I’m in the cooking class,” Olivia said.  “I’m undecided still,” Ava said.  “Yeah, me too,” David said.  “Well, we still have till the end of next week, so we have time,” Ava said.  “You should come to the cooking club,” Olivia said.  “That could be fun, but I can’t do a lot of cooking at my size,” David said.  “Ava, you’ve got a great body, you should join the cheer leaders,” Penelope said. “Ha, that I’d like to see,” David said.  “Ha, you’d never see me be a cheer leader,” Ava said.  “Which ones were you thinking about?” Ava asked, as Jenna returned to the table.  “Well, I was thinking about the MMA club,” David said.  “PFFFFF Ha Ha Ha,” Ava laughed.  “Cooking club wouldn’t work, but MMA club would?” Ava asked, laughing histrically.  “Hey, it could happen,” David said.  “Yeah okay,” Ava said.  “I’m serious, I bet I can become a club member,” David said.  “You BET you can?” Ava asked, interested.  David realized what he had just said, but it was too late to turn back.  “Yeah, I do,” David said.  “Okay, then if you don’t become a member, then…  you have to transfer and be my roommate,” Ava said, smirking.  David was surprised at the offer, and weighed his options.  She did say whenever I want, so that could mean not unless we’re a couple, David thought.  But what do I want if I win the bet? David thought.  David looked around the cafeteria for some kind of inspiration, and then back to the girls around him.  “Oh yeah, well if I become a member, then you have to become a cheer leader,” David said.  “Wait a second David, tha-“ Jenna started.  “Deal,” Ava said, extending her pointer finger, which David took.  “If you get on the MMA club by the end of next week, I’ll enter the cheer club, if you fail, you become my roommate,” Ava said.  “Deal,” David said, shaking her finger.  “The bet is on, no going back,” Ava said.

With that the five of Them finished eating and the girls gathered their plates, to take their stuff to the dish rack.  Ava grabbed David again, and placed him back in her bosom, before putting away her plate.  “Better get used to this, because this is how you’ll travel after I win,” Ava said.  “No, I think I’ll get used to the thought of you in those skimpy uniforms,” David replied.  David and the four girls left the cafeteria, and they all went back to David’s room. 

“So, this is your room,” Ava said, with David still in her bust.  “Yeah, this is it.  How long are you gonna keep me here Ava?” David asked.  “However long I feel like, besides you did say it was cozy” Ava said.  David looked over at Jenna to see if she was going to take him back, but since David said that he wanted to keep being her roommate, she’s been continually smiling. 

“David, your tiny furniture is so cute,” Penelope said, inspecting David’s drawers.  “And you have a phone set up like a TV, that’s pretty cool,” Olivia said.  “Thanks, it’s not much, but it works,” David said.  Ava sat down on David’s bed, causing her boobs, along with David to bounce.  “You’ve got the whole room tricked out for you, too bad you’ll have to move out soon,” Ava said, confidently.  “Hey, don’t underestimate me,” David said.  Ava laid down on the bed, causing her boobs to bounce around more.  This action made David tumble out of her chest.  Ava moved onto her side, laying her head on David’s pillow, and causing him to roll onto his bed.  “I can’t wait for us to be roommates, I’m gonna have you do so much stuff for me,” Ava said.  “What?  I thought you just wanted sex,” David said.  “Yeah, that too, but that was before our bet, now I’m gonna have you do all sorts of stuff for me, as penalty for losing,” Ava said.  “You’ll probably help me brush my teeth, entertain me when I’m bored, join me in the shower, sex on a regular basis, and all sorts of stuff,” Ava said.  David thought for a moment.  “The thing is Ava, I’m not going to want to have sex unless it’s with my girlfriend, so…” David said.  “That’s cool, I’ll be your girlfriend too, babe” Ava said, quickly. 

“Yeah, and me and Olivia will visit all the time, so you’ll do stuff for us too,” Penelope said, excitedly.  David was starting to get a little nervous.  Maybe I didn’t fully comprehend the ramifications of this bet, David thought.  “Oh yeah Penelope, by the way, David, and I got these invites to the party at the Eta Omicron Tau sorority tomorrow night.  Do you want to be my plus one?” Jenna asked.  “*Gasp* You actually got invited, heck yeah I’ll be your plus one!” Penelope said.  Ava looked down at David.  “Hey David, you should take me as your plus one,” Ava said.  “Ooo, he can’t he’s already taking Skylar,” Jenna said.  “Oh really?” Ava said.  “Yep, it was today actually,” Jenna said, smirking.  “The two of you seemed pretty close yesterday, is she your girlfriend?” Ava asked.  “No, she was just protective, I don’t have a girlfriend,” David said.  Ava thought for a second.  “Hey David, when I win the bet, and you become my roommate, we’re gonna fuck whenever we want,” Ava said.  “Yeah, I realize that,” David said.  “And when we have sex, I’d like to start our sex with a kiss, so kiss me,” Ava said puckering her lips.  “What?  I’m not gonna do that,” David said.  “Consider it practice,” Ava said.  Jenna walked over to David and Ava.  “He hasn’t lost yet,” Jenna said, putting her hand between the two of you.  Ava sat up.  This is interesting, I sense something between them, Ava said, smirking.  “Still, he should be prepared in case he does,” Ava said.  “Then maybe you should start practicing cartwheels for when you lose,” Jenna said.  Ava looked Jenna dead in the eyes, and she stood up. “Hmmm, oh well, I’ll just have to wait a week,” Ava said.  Jenna moved her hands back away from you.  “Penelope, we should go pick out a cute out-fit for you to wear, or something for you to bring to the party,” Olivia said, breaking the tension.  “That’s a great Idea, we should go see what stores are open,” Penelope said.  “Okay, let’s go,” Ava said, grabbing her things, and walking to the door with Olivia and Penelope.  “Still, David, I’m looking forward to after next week,” Ava said, blowing you a kiss, before leaving.

A cold shiver went down David’s spine.  “That went well,” David said.  Jenna said nothing, and walked to stand in front of David.  Jenna sat on the carpeted floor so the two of them were eye level.  “I hope you win,” Jenna said.  “Thanks.  It’ll be funny to see her be a cheer leader,” David said.  “It’s not that!” Jenna said, slamming her right hand on the mattress, causing David to stumble.  “I don’t want to lose you,” Jenna said.  “Jenna I’ll be f-“ you started.  “But what if you’re not fine?  Then you’ll be gone, and I won’t get to be your roommate anymore,” Jenna said.  David kept quiet, this wasn’t a side of Jenna that he’d seen before.  “David, I really like being roommates with you, I don’t want that to change,” Jenna said.  “I don’t want it to change either,” David said.  “Then why did you make that bet?” Jenna asked.  “I don’t know, it’s just I’ve been told my entire life what I can’t do because of my size, I just wanted to prove it Ava and to myself, that I can still do stuff like a normal person.  Even if it’s something as small as joining a club,” David said.  David looked into Jenna’s eyes, it was always hard for him to look in someone’s eyes when up close.  They say that the eyes are the windows to the soul, and when David looked into Jenna’s eyes, it’s like his entire soul was being judged, and her soul was on foul display.  Jenna took a deep breath.  “Okay, clearly this means a lot to you.  So, I’ll be cheering for you,” Jenna said.  She held her fist toward you, which you gladly bumped.

Jenna stood up, and turned around, then she jumped back onto the bed smothering David with her panty-clad butt.  “This is what you get for making me worry,” Jenna said, mashing her butt on top of him.  It was just as uncomfortable as her antics, yesterday morning, but for some reason, when Jenna was done, and she stood up, David couldn’t help but start laughing.  Which caused Jenna to do the same.  Neither of them were entirely sure what was so funny, but at that point they both needed to laugh.  After that, Jenna went to her computer.  David walked over to his “TV” for some much-needed relaxation. 

A little while passed when they both heard a knock at the door.  “Who is it?” Jenna asked.  The door opened, and it was Zoey. 

“Hey David, can you come over for another session?” Zoey asked.  “Sure, let’s go,” David said, walking over to Zoey who then picked him up.  Zoey went to her room, Hazel was there sitting at her computer with her headphones in watching some videos.  Zoey, then set David down on her desk to start writing.  Before Zoey started writing, she seemed to remember something.  “Oh yeah, hey Hazel, my mom gave me this, but I don’t like it very much, you can have it,” Zoey said, holding out a container of store-bought cotton candy.  Hazel took off her headphones, and looked over at Zoey, then her eyes lit up as she saw the sweet treat. 

“Thanks Zoey, I love this stuff,” Hazel said, gladly taking the candy.  Hazel noticed David on Zoey’s desk.  “Oh, hey Davy, how was your day?” Hazel asked, her bubbly personality being a refreshing change.  “Pretty good all things considered,” David said.  “Glad to hear it Davy,” Hazel said, returning to her computer.  “By the way David, I started posting a few pages of your story, on the internet, and many people really like it,” Zoey said.  “Really?” David asked, surprised.  “Yeah, I guess a lot of dudes wish they could be in your shoes,” Zoey said.  “Ha, that’s easy for them to say, they don’t know my struggles,” David said.  “Your story even got a review, which is my first review I ever got,” Zoey said.  “That’s cool I guess,” David said, not knowing much about internet writing.  “The review is from someone with the username, TinyLuke, he’s probably an extremely wholesome person,” Zoey said.  

End Notes:

Thanks for reading.  TinyLuke was the first person to review this story, and it was the first review I got on this site.  If you're reading this Luke, thank you.

Girls so far:

Jenna Hunters, Dasha Taylor, Scarlet Azure, Emma, Hazel, Zoey, Vanessa, Skylar, Ava, Olivia, Penelope, Sarah, Amelia, Leah, Chloe, Aubrey, Cecilia, Sadie, Stephani, Sandra

A game with Hazel (6/11 Edit) by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Thanks for reading.  

“Okay, now tell me about your day,” Zoey said, finally starting to type.  David told Zoey the events of his day, up until the part with Emma.  “Wait, that’s really what Emma said?” Zoey asked.  “Yeah I was surprised too, she seems pretty hell bent on having sex with me,” David said.  Zoey thought for a moment.  She basically confessed to him, but she’s only after sex right?  I know the school banned sex toys and the like, so maybe she’s desperate for that kind of activities, Zoey thought.  This is the girl who almost forced herself on him, does David really see her as a potential girlfriend?  Does Hazel have another rival?  I need to figure out a way to put Hazel back in the lead, Zoey thought.

David continued to recount his day, until he got to Stephanie.  “Hmmm that actually is a great Idea,” Zoey said, pausing her typing.  “You think so?” David asked.  “Yeah, selling pictures of you and some girl, could appeal to both guys and girls.  It’s also cool that you wouldn’t need to be nude for it so it’s really great for everyone,” Zoey said. 

David continued talking about his day.  Zoey was surprised to hear about your feat of strength at the workout club, then David told her about what happened in the locker room.  “I heard about that, are you okay?” Zoey asked.  “Oh yeah, my body is pretty strong so I’m not hurt,” David said.  “That’s good, I was concerned for a while.  Hazel almost never uses social media, so she doesn’t know,” Zoey said.  “That might be best,” David said.

David continued describing his day until he got to the part about Ava.  Zoey stopped typing.  “David you actually made that bet with her?” Zoey asked.  “Yeah, but don’t worry, I think I can win the bet,” David said.  “But David, if you change rooms, then Hazel might not be able to take you to class with her, and this Ava girl might keep you from coming to these sessions,” Zoey said.  David paused for a second.  He hadn’t considered all of the consequences of moving rooms.  He thought that the only thing that would really change is having Ava and a new location, but the only reason that he could do these sessions with Zoey, is because Jenna doesn’t stop him.  David thought for a second.  “Well I already made this bet, so the only thing for me to do is win,” David said.  Zoey did not like that David made his decision, but she was happy that the bet could add tension or suspense to the story, so she tried to look on the bright side. 

David continued summarizing the day, until he caught up with the present.  “And then you brought me here,” David said.  “Thanks this is all great stuff,” Zoey said.  David smiled, happy to make someone happy.  “So, tell me about this dream you had last night,” Zoey said.  David was not expecting that question.  “How do you know about that?” David asked.  “Jenna told me about some sleep talking, and about you clinging to her finger,” Zoey said.  David was relieved, he thought she meant the one about Vanessa.  “It was pretty cool, you were there, and so was Hazel and all the girls I met yesterday, the thing that you’re writing became a New York Times best seller, and I got rich enough to throw a party at my mansion.  Then I was a super hero for a minute, then Jenna woke me up,” David said.  “That sounds like a nice dream,” Zoey said.  “It was, I wrote it down quickly so I could remember it,” David said.  “In the dream, were you and Jenna a couple?” Zoey asked.  “How did….yes,” David said, realizing that Jenna must’ve heard that when she woke up.  “Is that what you want?” Zoey asked.  “Yes, no, I don’t know.  I mean she’s my roommate, and my friend, but I just don’t know,” David said.  Zoey seemed content with that answer.  “David, I think what you need is a healthy dose of fun,” Zoey said.  “That sounds nice,” David said.  “Great.  Hazel, come here,” Zoey said, holding out her hand for David to climb onto, which he did.

“What’s up?” Hazel asked, getting up from her computer, still holding the last of the cotton candy.  “Let’s play a little game,” Zoey said.  “A game, I love games,” Hazel said. “Okay, Hazel, the goal of the game is to see how long David can stay standing on your nose, you both have a role in this game, try for ten seconds,” Zoey said, pulling out her phone and selecting the stopwatch.   Zoey tilted Hazel’s head so that her nose would be level, then Zoey placed David on Hazel’s nose.  David held on to  Zoey’s pointer finger for balance.  “Okay, I’m ready,” Hazel said, with a fire burning in her eyes.  she offered David some of the cotton candy, which he gladly excepted, then Hazel tossed the last clump of cotton candy in her mouth.  Hazel then moved her hands under her head, ready to catch David if he fell.  “David ready?” Zoey asked, getting ready to retract her finger.  “Okay,” David said.  “Annnnd, go,” Zoey said, moving her finger away, and starting the timer.  “1, 2,” Zoey started counting.  Hazel did her best to stay as still as possible.  She looked at David with those innocent pure eyes of hers, and he knew that he needed to succeed.  “3, 4, 5,” Zoey said.  Hazel was starting to shake a bit, and David was starting to lose balance. David looked back at Hazel.  “PPFFFFFFF ha ha ha ha,” Hazel started laughting, causing David to lose balance, and fall into Hazel’s awaiting hands.  David and Zoey waited for Hazel to regain her composure, as she kept laughing, her cute laugh.  “What’s so funny?” David asked.  “You just looked so funny like a surfer dude,” Hazel said, still giggling.  David also started laughing, trying to imagine what he must’ve looked like on Hazel’s nose.  Zoey smiled, she had been worried about David, not only physically, but mentally as well, she wasn’t some psychologist, all she knew was that laughter was a pretty great medicine.  “Alright, let’s try again,” Hazel said, with that fire in her eyes returning.  “Alright, let’s do it,” David said.  Hazel brought David back up to her nose, and left her finger beside David for support.  “Cowabunga,” David said.  Hazel grabbed David, because she had to start laughing again. 

Hazel placed David back on her nose, and Zoey started the timer back up.  “Annnnd go,” Zoey said.  Hazel pulled away her finger, and David started balancing.  “1, 2, 3,” Zoey started counting.  David looked at Hazel, and she seemed to look serious.  She must really love games, David thought, also becoming serious about the game.  “4, 5,” Zoey said.  We did it, we met our record, David thought.  “6, 7,8,” Zoey said.  David managed to stay standing.  “9, and 10! You did it, second try!” Zoey said.  “Woopie,” Hazel said, tilting her head backward.  This small movement caused David to lose his balance, causing you to fall backward, right into Hazel’s open mouth.

David landed head first into Hazel’s mouth, his head slamming onto Hazel’s tongue.  Instinctively, Hazel closed her mouth, catching David in her soft lips, so that only the top half of his body was in her mouth, and his legs were flailing outside her mouth.  “MMMMMM  MMMMM MMMM!” Hazel exclaimed, trying to communicate with her mouth closed.  Hazel’s face became red from blushing.  Hazel’s tongue started moving, and swished against David’s face.  “Just spit him out,” Zoey said, motioning to her bed.  “Twa,” Hazel spit David, along with some spit, out onto Zoey’s bed.  David landed with a quiet thump onto the soft bed.  “twa twa” David spat Hazel’s saliva out of his mouth.  But he couldn’t shake it’s taste.  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I was in her mouth I tasted her spit, its so sweet, like sugar! Why does it taste so sweet?  Is it because of that cotton candy?  David thought. 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, he was in my mouth, he’s spitting out my spit, does this count as a kiss?  Did I just have my first kiss? Hazel thought.  Aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww, they are both so cute, my little plan worked perfectly, Zoey thought, smiling at the funny site of her two friends internally screaming at themselves.  “I’m sorry David, I didn’t mean to,” Hazel said, kneeling, and putting her head on Zoey’s bed.  “It’s okay, it was an accident, and I’m not hurt, so no harm no foul,” David said, standing up.  That seemed to cheer Hazel up.  “You’re so nice Davy, but now your shirts all wet,” Hazel said, sadened.  “It’s just a shirt, I can just take it off,” David said.  David took off your wet shirt with a little struggle, and tossed the shirt aside.  “There, It’s all good,” David said.  Hazel seemed okay at that point, and something else caught her eye.  “Woah, Davy, you have muscles,” Hazel said.  David looked down to his newly gained muscle mass.  “Yeah, my metabolism’s weird like that,” David said.  Hazel moved her head for a closer look.  “C-can I touch them?” Hazel asked, a bit embarrassed.  “Sure, I don’t mind,” David said, walking closer to Hazel.  Hazel extended her finger, and lightly touched David’s abdomen.  “Wow,” Hazel said, moving her finger around David’s body.  This is working better than I thought, Zoey thought.  “Hey Hazel, we’re about done here, can you take him back to his room for me?” Zoey said.  “Sure,” Hazel said.  Extending her hand for David.  David grabbed his shirt, and got on Hazel’s hand, and she took him back to his room.

Jenna wasn’t in the room, but the sound of running water could be heard in the room.  She must be in the shower, David thought.  Hazel walked in the room, and she sat on David’s bed, holding him up to her face.  “Your room’s pretty cool,” Hazel said.  “Thanks, yours is cool too,” David said.  David looked at Hazel’s lips, just knowing how close they were to him made his heart race.  The day’s conversations all came back to David.  David remembered Emma saying, One day David, you’ll fall head over heels for me, and we’ll both loose our V-cards.  David remembered, Ava’s questions about him having a girlfriend, and then he remembered what Zoey asked just a few minutes ago about Jenna.  What do I want? David thought.  David looked at Hazel, she’s nice, she’s fun, she’s cute, she’d make an excellent girlfriend, but is that how she sees me?  I don’t know David thought.  This is exactly what I was thinking earlier today, do I actually like any of these girls, or am I so desperate for romance, that I think the best out of a common action.  Is this all just pent up desire?  I met her yesterday, what am I thinking, if I asked her out she’d probably think I’m a creep or something, David thought.

“Hazel, what do you think of me?” David asked.  “What do you mean?” Hazel asked.  “D-do you see me as, you know, as a guy,” David asked.  Hazel paused for a second.  “Yeah, of course I do, why wouldn’t I.  I mean you see me as a girl right?” Hazel asked.  “Sure, I do, it’s just that some people don’t view me as a man, because of my size,” David said.  “That’s pretty dumb, of course you’re a man, and I’m woman…and we’re in your room…alone,” Hazel said, progressingly getting quieter.  OH MY GOSH, I’M IN A BOY’S ROOM! Hazel thought in her head, as her face grew red.  David was relieved to know there was another girl who saw him as a person and not something less.  Hazel was in deep thought, if that did count as a kiss, then David was my first kiss.  I mean, if I had to choose someone at this point, he’d probably be it.  He's got to be the boy that I’ve spent the most time around in a while, except for family, Hazel thought.  But I don’t want my first kiss to be just an accident, that should be the kind of thing I I remember forever, Hazel thought.  Hazel looked at David, Zoey words from this morning echoed in her head, Well what you need to seriously consider is what you want, Hazel remembered.  What do I want, I want a cute boyfriend, and Davy’s the cutest guy I know.  He doesn’t seem to just want to get between my legs, so he would make a great boyfriend.  Hazel thought.  Wait, this is still only the second day of knowing him, what if he thinks I’m being too forward, shouldn’t I take this slowly?” Hazel thought.  Hazel looked back into David’s eyes.  She closed her eyes, and puckered her lips.  Hazel, slowly brought David to her waiting lips, making sure to give David time to refuse if he chose to.

 David was surprised by Hazel’s actions, but this time he understood, and he was okay with it.  Hazel would be my first real kiss, and that’s great, David thought.  The two of them came closer together, when you Jenna burst through the bathroom door.

“Ah that felt great.  Hey, Hazel what’s up.” Hazel dropped David on his bed, and stood up.   “Oh, nothing we were just talking.  Welp, I guess I should go shower too, bye Davy see you later,” Hazel said, quickly leaving the room and waving good bye. 

Hazel quickly shut the door, I, I almost kissed him, but I chickened out, just like what happens in all those stories, Hazel thought, as she went to her room. 

“Hazel, you look down, what’s up,” Zoey asked, comforting her friend.  “W-we almost kissed,” Hazel said, saddened by her own actions.  Zoey was amazed.  “Wow, that’s great why didn’t you?” Zoey asked.  “Jenna walked in, and I chickened out,” Hazel said.  “Well Hazel, if you almost did it tonight, imagine what you could do later, after you’ve known David a bit longer, and on a day when Jenna’s out for the night,” Zoey said.  Hazel, put her head on Zoey’s shoulder.  “Hey, you’ll get him next time, kid,” Zoey said, giving her friend a big hug.  “You think so?” Hazel said.  “I know so,” Zoey said.  “Thanks, you’re  a good friend,” Hazel said, returning Zoey’s hug.  “Well, I do my best,” Zoey said.

 

Jenna walked out of the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around her body.  “What was that about?” Jenna asked, referring to Hazel’s abrupt leave.  “I don’t really know,” David said, starting to question if he misread the situation.  “Okay, how was the session with Zoey?” Jenna asked, dropping her clothes onto the floor by the door.  “Pretty good, we talked then we played a game, David said, putting on a new shirt.  “What game?” Jenna asked, looking through her dresser.    “Just a silly game where I tried to balance on Hazel’s nose,” David said.  “Sounds fun,” Jenna said, grabbing her pajamas.  Jenna walked back into the bathroom to change into her pajamas.  This the second time I had to change my shirt today David thought, as he put on a new shirt for the night, and discarding the one with Hazel’s spit on it.  Just then, David remembered that he dropped his clothes by the bathroom door, when Skylar asked him about his mom.  David looked over to where he dropped his clothes, and there on the floor, was Jenna’s yellow panties.  Okay, if I do this fast enough, I can grab them before she finishes changing, David thought. 

David quickly dopped down to the floor and sprinted to the pair of panties, he lifted up the light clothing, and sure enough, there were his clothes.  He grabbed the clothes, and just then Jenna opened the door.  Jenna looked straight at him, and grew a big grin on her face.  “I didn’t take you for that kind of guy David,” Jenna said, smirking.  “It’s not that, I just dropped my clothes earlier today,” David said.  “Sure, that’s what happened,” Jenna said, hanging up her towel.  “Tell you what, if you win that bet, you get to keep them, as a reward,” Jenna said, laughing.  “Like I’d ever want something gross like this,” David said, dropping the underwear.

After that ordeal was over, the both of them relaxed for a while, then they both got into bed.  “Are you gonna be okay tonight?” Jenna asked, turning off the light.  “Yeah, I’ll be fine, thanks though,” David said.  “Good, I don’t have any classes tomorrow, so don’t wake me up,” Jenna said.  “Okay no problem,” David said.  “Alright, goodnight, fart cushion,” Jenna said, yawning.  “Goodnight, Fart monster,” David said.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading, I hope you liked it.  In case you didn't see it, I modified the first chapter pretty drastically check it out.

Friday morning (6/11 Edit) by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Sorry for no chapter yesterday, school is wrapping up, and I have finals coming.  I will go on another Hiatus now, there might not be a new chapter until like Wednesday 5/18/2023.  I very much hope that you are enjoying this story

David said, goodnight to Jenna, but he didn’t fall asleep.  I almost kissed Hazel, she was bringing me to her lips to kiss me, David thought.  Did I misread the situation?  No what other way am I supposed to read that?!  Was that just a spur of the moment thing?  Could it have been like an apology kiss for me falling in her mouth?  Wait that’s not a real thing, David thought.  Still, it seems like I’m somehow popular? David thought.  I mean, today I had Emma say that she wanted to be my girlfriend, or at least have sex, then Skylar saved me again, Ava said that she was okay with being my girlfriend, and Jenna said that she liked being roommates with me, David thought.  Then there was that whole thing with Hazel just now, man today was something else, David thought.  I need to choose what I want to do, David thought.  If I chose to ask out Hazel, and she rejects me, that could make things awkward between us going forward.  If she goes out with me and we break up, that would jeopardize our friendship, which I don’t want to happen.  Hazel would make a great girlfriend, but is that worth risking our friendship, as new as it is?  David thought, thinking back to what he and Hazel have done these past 2 days.  Then there’s Skylar, she saved me twice already, and she wants to protect me, and she sees me as a person, otherwise she wouldn’t call me her friend.  Yeah, I’m her friend…that’s a totally different thing than girlfriend, David thought.  Will she always see me as just a friend? I mean, that’s definitely better than something like a pet or a toy, but will she ever see me as something more? David asked himself.  David thought about Ava.  That bet was a mistake, if I lose, not only am I gonna be roommates with Ava, but I might end up losing Jenna, Hazel and Zoey, David thought.  I mean, Ava is pretty hot, and she did say she’s willing to be my girlfriend, David thought.  But what she described is more like making me her servant/sex toy, and that is not the same.  I gotta win that bet, that should be my first priority.  On Monday, I’ll attend that club meeting, and try for a spot on the team, David decided. 

That night, David had a much more pleasant dream.  He was at the beach by himself, it was a very hot day, and there beside him were four ice cream cones.  All different flavors, and then there was cotton candy.  The cotton candy seemed to block out the harsh sun giving him some shade, but he could still choose the ice cream.  “What do I choose, what do I choose?” David said aloud.  Beep Beep Beep, Beep Beep Beep, David woke up to your alarm clock for a change.  

David quickly, got up and turned off his alarm clock as to not wake Jenna up.  He got ready for his day, and left without waking up Jenna.  David ran to his only class or the day, History.  Just like on Wednesday, no girl gave him trouble, and he arrived without any trouble.  David climbed the thread in the room, and moved to his spot from Wednesday.  David sat atop the first row desk, and surveyed the room for someone who might grab him, but no one got very close to him.  The scolding that Dasha got must still be fresh in their minds, David thought, as the teacher, miss Bosak set up her stuff.  Today I’ll see Dasha again, hopefully we can make amends, so I don’t have to worry about her every time I have this class, David thought. 

Soon Dasha walked in the room, again there were some whispers in the auditorium. Today she was wearing a red skirt that barely covered her massive rear, and she had a brown V-neck that showed off her cleavage.  Dasha made her way to the front row, and sat down right by David just like on Wednesday.  “Hey Dasha, how’re you?” David asked,  giving her a wave.  Dasha just looked at David, it was more of a glare actually, and she didn’t speak, at all.  Ms. Bosak watched Dasha carefully, making sure she saw both David and Dasha in her sights at all time.

Class then began, and Ms. Bosak began her lecture on The Mayflower Compact.  David paid attention as best he could, committing as much of it to memory as he could, not having anything to take notes with.  Dasha took notes tentatively beside David.  David read the mood, and just paid attention to class until it ended, realizing that Dasha was not in a talking mood.

Class soon ended, and the students started packing up to leave.  You decided that now could be a good time to make amends with Dasha, and avoid a semester of awkwardness  “Hey, Dasha,” David said, walking up to her.  Dasha shot a quick look at Ms. Bosak who was also packing up, but still watching them both.

“Hey,” Dasha said.  “So, um how’ve you been?” David asked.  “Well on the first day of the semester, I got scolded by a teacher, other than that, pretty good,” Dasha said.  “Oh, that’s um well, good, I’m good too,” David said, getting nervous.  “Hey, class is over, you two, another teacher will use this room soon,” Ms. Bosak said, finishing packing up.  Ms. Bosak left the room, leaving only David and Dasha alone.  Ms. Bosak would’ve preferred to stay to make sure nothing bad happened to David, however faculty policy wouldn’t allow it.  “Do you have a class to go to?” Dasha asked.  “No, just this one today,” David said, walking over to his thread.  “Great me neither,” Dasha said, grabbing David.  “Hey um Dasha, what’re you doing?” David asked, trying to keep a smile.  “Well since you don’t have another class today, and I don’t either, let’s spend some quality time together,” Dasha said getting up and leaving the room, with David in her fist.

Dasha left the building, and she went straight to the dorm building, room 369.  Dasha opened her fist, allowing David to see the room.  Her roommate wasn’t there, which was probably good.  “Hmmm, I guess now that I have you, it’s gonna be marked on The Sheet,” Dasha said, sitting on her bed.  “I haven’t really checked out The Sheet much,” David said, trying to buy himself as much time as possible.  “That’s cus it’s not for you, it’s for us girls,” Dasha said dropping David on her bed.   David remembered back to the Email that the school sent him, and what Zoey showed him on Wednesday.  The Sheet basically tracks whoever David is with at any given time.  Other students mark David’s time with other girls, so that no-one has him for more than the allowed 3 hours per week. 

Dasha took out her laptop, and pulled out a spreadsheet.  There on the screen was a very detailed spread sheet of who David was with at any given time.  Including Emma, Skylar, Zoey, Hazel, Ashley, Cecilia, Cassie, and Aubrey.  Jenna was also there on the list, but because she is David’s roommate, she doesn’t have a time limit.  There at the bottom was Dasha’s name marked, with a minus 2 minutes right by her name.  That must’ve been from Wednesday, David thought.  There was also a starting time of 9:52am, today.  “That means under the rules, I have you until 12:50, unless you decide you want to stay, and you put in your special code,” Dasha said, standing up, and putting away her lap top. Dasha walked back to her bed.  She then slowly worked down her skirt, revealing red panties.  “You like what you see?” Dasha asked, getting on the bed.  David didn’t reply, he walked back wards on the bed, and he tried to look around the room to strike up a conversation that would delay Dasha’s plans, whatever they were.  “So, uh, tell me about your roommate,” David said, trying to act calm.  “Oh her, you don’t want to talk about her, in fact, I think you both met yesterday,” Dasha said, slowly crawling toward David.  Dasha grabbed him, and she laid down on her bed on her tummy.  She brought David to her face, and whispered, “Now, like I said yesterday, be sure to squirm,” Dasha said, before bringing David behind her to her waiting ass.  She spread her legs, and separated her cheeks with her free hand, and she stuffed David under her panties, and lodged him deep in the center of her massive rear.  Dasha then moved her legs back together trapping David there.  

David started struggling against the enormous butt, but he couldn’t grab or crawl out, the skin was too smooth.  The light streaming through Dasha’s panties, gave David’s surroundings a tantalizing red hue.  David took in his surroundings, wait, that smell, is it lotion? David thought.  Okay, I gotta think about this.  I’m plunged between my disgruntled classmates massive butt cheeks, David thought.  Dvid took a deep breath.  It didn’t stink, thankfully.  David pushed against Dasha’s cheeks, they were soft, really soft and bubbly.  It actually was quite comfortable, and pretty warm too.  No wait, I should be thinking about getting out of here, David thought.  Even if I do manage to get out, she’d probably just put me back, David thought.  Okay, she wants me to squirm in here right, so if I don’t, she might let me go, David thought.  David stopped all motion, and he laid still for a second.  “Hey come on squirm,” Dasha said, giving her butt several pats, sending ripples all around her butt.  “Hmmm what can I do,” Dasha said to herself.

 

Just then you heard the door open.  “Alright, first week of classes are done,” the girl said.  “Oh, hey Aubrey,” Dasha said, making sure to emphasis Aubrey so that David heard it clearly.  “Hey, what are you up to?” Aubrey asked.  “Oh nothing, just passing time,” Dasha said, swaying her butt from side-to-side jostling David around.  “What about you?” Dasha asked.  “Same I think I’ll move up my two-mile run to about now rather than after lunch,” Aubrey said.  “Is. That. So.” Dasha said, patting her butt after each word to get David’s attention.  “Yeah…Is something wrong?  You’re acting strange,” Aubrey said, changing into some gym clothes.  “I’m fine, say, I saw that you got a turn with David yesterday, what’d you think?” Dasha asked.  “It was fun, it was nice, sort of impowering to finally not be the shortest one in the room,” Aubrey said.  “But your time together was cut short,” Dasha said.  “Yeah, that bitch Skylar ruined my fun, man I hope I can get to David again sometime, he felt strangely good under my foot, like he was pushing all the right buttons.  I’d sure love to walk around with him under my foot, that’s probably what I’d do when I find him next,” Aubrey said. David really didn’t like the sound of that. 

David realized that realistically Aubrey couldn’t break any of his bones, but he could still feel pain.  Potentially having to spend three hours in Aubrey’s shoe sounded miserable.   “You never know, he might turn up somewhere,” Dasha said.  David realized what Dasha was getting at, if he didn’t start squirming, she’d give him to Aubrey. David weighed your options, being careful not to make a rash decision like with Ava.

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Time with Dasha's Butt (6/11 Edit) by 2inch
Author's Notes:

I have returned.  This is the one month anniversary of the story being uploaded to Giantess World, Thank you all for 30,000 views!

David decided that he’d rather be in Dasha’s butt for a little while than with Aubrey.  David started punching and kicking Dasha’s rump with substantial force.  David wasn’t entirely sure what Dasha wanted, but this counted as squirming.  “MMmmmm” Dasha let out a soft moan as David squirmed in her ass.  “Dasha what was that?” Aubrey asked, shocked at the noise Dasha made.  “Oh, nothing, my vibrator just started working,” Dasha said, relaxing on her bed.  “Ugh, that’s gross.  I didn’t think we were allowed that stuff on campus; you better keep it hidden,” Aubrey said, getting her shoes on, and walking out of the room for her jog. 

David continued his thrashing, and Dasha kept softly moaning.  After a few minutes passed, David started to figure out a rhythm wherein his arms would push against one cheek, then his legs to another, then switch back and forth.  It was actually pretty hard work, like he was constantly hitting two punching bags. 

A few more minutes passed, David didn’t have any way of keeping track, but the temperature did start to change.  Between David’s own body heat, and the heat coming from Dasha’s cheeks, it was actually becoming pretty hot, causing him to sweat.  More time passed, and as David constantly hit the soft skin, he actually started sliding deeper into her ass.  As David got deeper, what little light he had at the start had gone, leaving him in darkness.  David kept squirming, to appease Dasha, but it required more force to push away her cheeks.  He kept on going, but he was becoming tired.  This work was exhausting, and he started to slow down.  David wondered how long had passed, but he still had no way of knowing.  David never trained himself for this kind of cardio, he needed a break.  David was running out of breath, which was rare because of his special lungs.  David started breathing heavily, but he couldn’t get enough air in Dasha’s ass.  David lasted a few more minutes, then he stopped out of exhaustion. 

David stopped moving,  arms and legs were too exhausted to do anymore.  Dasha felt this, so she reached back behind her, and hooked David out of her butt with her pointer finger, then laid him down on her left butt cheek.  David was glad to get fresh air, and he started breathing heavily, refilling his high-capacity lungs.

“Good job tiny, you felt great in there,” Dasha said, happily.  David didn’t respond, he had collapsed on her cheek, just trying to regain his strength.  Dasha saw this, and she decided to let him rest, she gave David a few light taps on the back, and she returned her head to her pillow.  In total, David lasted about twenty minutes, but if felt like it was over an hour of hard work.

David rested his head on Dasha’s big bubbly butt.  It was so soft, softer than his mattress, it even was sensitive enough to respond to David’s little weight.  About ten minutes passed, and some of David’s strength returned.  David tried to stand on the pillowy flesh, but he lost your footing, and fell back down on her cheek.  Dasha noticed your movement, and she chuckled feeling David’s tiny body collapse on her ass, then she looked back over at David.  “You felt really good in there, we should do this every Friday.  Like a reward for getting through the week,” Dasha said, playfully wiggling her butt.  “No way,” David said, back to her.  “Awww that’s cute, you thought that was a request,” Dasha said cheerily.  David just groaned in response, realizing he just got a new weekly task for the rest of the year.  He was just too exhausted to argue, and there wasn’t much he could  do about it any way.  “And as a special reward, I’ll keep our arrangement secret from Aubrey,” Dasha said.  David was certainly glad to hear that.  He laid his head back on Dasha’s left butt cheek, and he patted it with his right hand.  This isn’t the worst deal in the world, David thought, stroking the soft skin.  Dasha felt David’s small movements, and she smiled.  “You better be grateful that I washed there this morning.  I had to wake up early to apply enough lotion,” Dasha said, looking back towards you.  “I am,” David said, continuing to stroke Dasha’s rear.

Another ten minutes passed, of David and Dasha just resting.  “Alright, break’s over, time for round two,” Dasha said, lifting up part of her panties, for David to climb under.  “Are you serious?” David asked.  “Come on, get in, Aubrey will be back from her run any minute now,” Dasha said.  David groaned, in response, but he crawled under her panties, and fell to her crack.  “Good, now if you do a good job, I’ll take you to lunch,” Dasha said.  David wasn’t sure if Dasha could hear him from where he was, so he just started squirming in response.  David’s movements weren’t as forceful as before, but they were still enough to please Dasha.  After a few minutes, Aubrey came back. 

“Whew, I’m back, new personal best,” Aubrey said, walking in the room.  “That’s good,” Dasha said.  “You’re still there, don’t you have something better to do today?” Aubrey said, changing out of her sweaty clothes.  “Not really, just one class, no homework tonight, so I’m just going to relax,” Dasha said, enjoying David’s small struggles in her ass.  He does feel good back there, but his movements aren’t as strong as they were, I need a way to motivate him, Dasha thought.  Dasha thought for a moment, then got an interesting idea.  “Hey, Aubrey, would you mind giving me a massage, especially right, here,” Dasha said, patting her butt for emphasis.  Dasha’s actions sent ripples through her butt, that crashed into David like waves.  What is she doing? Does she just want to torment me?  David thought.  “Seriously.  Do it yourself.” Aubrey said, getting new clothes.  “Come on, please.  I gave you a bar of soap that first night, you owe me,” Dasha said.  “Ugh, fine,” Aubrey said.  Aubrey then got on Dasha’s bed, and she knelt down over Dasha’s legs.  Aubrey looked at Dasha’s massive ass.  Why is it that she gets this giant sexy ass, and I just have this small thing, Aubrey thought, looking back at her own butt.  It kinda pisses me off, I should take this opportunity to get back at her a little, Aubrey thought.  Aubrey grasped Dasha’s massive cheeks, and pulled them apart.  This immediate action shocked both David and Dasha.  With Dasha’s cheeks being slippery from the lotion, David had nowhere to cling to.  So, when Aubrey pulled apart Dasha’s cheeks, he was sent into free fall.

 

David didn’t fall for even a second, before he landed at the base of Dasha’s crack.  Due to the parting of Dasha’s cheeks, some light came through her panties, giving a tint of red to David’s surroundings.  David felt the skin, it was much rougher than her cheeks were.  He felt around a little more, and his hands felt some particularly wrinkled skin.  David retracted his hands immediately, and he backed away.  That was, that thing, it felt wrinkly, that was, I touched her asshole! David thought.  “Hhmm” Dasha let out a high-pitched gasp at the sudden feeling of David’s body against her sensitive hole.

 

While that was happening to David, Aubrey was repeatedly squeezing and releasing Dasha’s soft cheeks.  Aubrey was surprised, at Dasha’s gasp, but she smiled thinking it was something that she caused, oblivious to David’s presence.  Aubrey then slammed the two cheeks back together, smooshing David in the process.  Aubrey then started kneading Dasha’s butt, these actions caused David to be repeatedly rubbed against Dasha’s hole.  Dasha started getting red in the face from embarrassment.  “Um, that’s good, you can move on now,” Dasha said, trying to sound as normal as possible.  Dasha was starting to realize that this little prank of hers was back firing. 

Aubrey released, her grip on Dasha’s cheeks, and she moved her position.  David was relieved that Aubrey had finished, he tried to move, when he was again forced against Dasha’s hole.  Aubrey moved her position, so that she was now sitting on Dasha’s butt, putting more pressure on David than before.  Luckily for David,, Dasha’s butthole was under your torso, and not your head which was certainly preferrable.  Dasha could feel the shape of David’s body against her hole, but she still couldn’t say anything, because of the deal.  Aubrey moved on and massaged Dasha’s back for a few ten minutes. 

Even though Dasha could feel David against her hole, Aubrey’s actions still made her relax.  “There all done,” Aubrey said, finishing her massage at Dasha’s shoulders, and getting off of her.  Finally, Aubrey took her weight off of David.  David tried as best as he could to move away from Dasha’s hole, but his surroundings were still too slick to move.  “You’re surprisingly good at massages,” Dasha said.  “Thanks, I’ve messaged my parents’ shoulders a lot, so I got lots of practice.  Remember, we’re even now,” Aubrey said, taking her stuff out of her bag.  Aubrey set up her computer, and she started working on some stuff.

Dasha sat up, completely shifting David’s surroundings.  In doing so, Dasha caused her asshole to push against David from above this time.  Dasha stood up, and squatted down to grab her skirt, shoes, and David’s shoes.  Because of the change in position, David thankfully started to slide away from her hole, and back towards her panties.  Dasha felt David’s position move, and she sat back down, and quickly put on her skirt, and her shoes.   “Well, I’m off to lunch, see you later,” Dasha said, grabbing her purse.  “Wait, it’s only like 11:00,” Aubrey said.  “Well, I’m hungry, so, later,” Dasha said, leaving the room.

Dasha walked down the hall and into the stair well.  Once she made sure that she was alone, she reached her free hand down her butt, and brought David out of her butt, and up to her face.  “Dasha, th-“ David started.  “Don’t say another word.  That never happened, Aubrey never messaged me, we both took a quick nap, and now we’re getting lunch.  That is all that happened,” Dasha said.  David nodded.  Dasha sighed, and she opened her other hand, and gave David his shoes.  “Thanks,” David said, putting them on.

Dasha then hastily walked to the cafeteria with David in her hand.  She grabbed the main dish, a glass of milk, as well as a hard-boiled egg per David’s request.  She sat down at a table, and they both ate in an awkward silence.  David looked around the cafeteria, and saw the prying eyes of the other students.  He could’ve sworn that a few of them took pictures of him and Dasha together.  Dasha grabbed seconds, leaving David at the table alone.  David couldn’t relax, as he thought that a random girl would snatch him up if he relaxed too much.   Soon Dasha returned, they both ate, and then Dasha escorted David out of the cafeteria and took him to the bathroom by the stairwell.  She set David down on the floor, by his miniature bathroom.  “I guess I’ll see you Monday,” David said.  “Yeah whatever,” Dasha said, walking out of the building.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

Bath Time (6/11 Edit) by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Another chapter

Tags: Vagina

David heard a girl coming, so he walked into his bathroom.  David did his business, drank some water, and he washed off his face.  I touched her butthole, wait I’m thinking, why don’t I just say asshole?  I touched her asshole, David thought.  David felt his clothes, that had gotten wet from the morning’s activities.  “I need a shower,” David said, to himself. 

David walked out of his miniature bathroom, and right beside him, a girl was leaving the regular bathroom.  David looked over at the bathroom, and there was Cecilia.  David instantly remembered his time with her in the locker room yesterday.  How she said that he didn’t count as a man, and covered him with her used underwear.  The recollection made David angry, but he had to control yourself to not provoke her.

Cecilia smiled seeing David again so soon.  “Well well well, if it isn’t David.  What are you up to?” Cecilia said, squatting down.  Cecilia was wearing a grey shirt and a brown skirt.  From his vantage point, David could see Cecilia’s orange panties.  “H-hey, uh Cecilia right, I was just on my way to my room to shower,” David said, trying to walk away slowly.  Cecilia grabbed David, in her fist, and she stood up.  “Well, I could’ve helped you with that, but I just went,” Cecilia said, alluding to her “activities” in the bathroom.  David shivered at the thought of what she just referenced.  “Well, I should be off now,” David said, trying to figure out a good way to get back to the ground.  “Hey, have you checked out the community bath yet?” Cecilia asked, starting to walk.  “I can’t say that I have,” David said, getting nervous.  “ Great, I’ll show it to you,”  Cecilia said walking to the other side of the main floor.  David couldn’t protest the decision, and he knew that he couldn’t get away.  This was one of the reasons that David hated being tiny, always at the whims of others.  Cecilia wasn’t as gentle as some of the other girls were,her hand wasn’t kept in place either.  Her hand was just swaying like it usually does as she walked.  It was like an awful roller coaster to David.

Soon enough, Cecilia and David arrived at the entrance to the bath.  Cecilia placed David beside her purse, in a cubby, and she started undressing.  David quickly turned around to face the back of the cubby.  Cecilia saw David’s action and smirked.  “What’s wrong tiny?  Are you shy?” Cecilia asked teasingly, while she took off her underwear.  “You should strip too, if you don’t want to ruin those clothes,” Cecilia said, placing her shoes in the cubby.  David tried as best as he could to think of a way out of this, but he couldn’t figure out a solution.

David soon conceded, and he took off his clothes except for his underwear.  Cecilia slid her panties right beside David, along with her bra.  Cecilia’s scent was very strong, exuding from her underwear, as the scent filled the cubby.  “Turn around, don’t you want to see me?” Cecilia said.  David covered his eyes with his hand, and he slowly walked towards her.  “Aww such a gentleman,” Cecilia said, grabbing him with her fist, and bringing him into the bath house. 

Cecilia sat down, on a stool at the washing station, and she placed David between her legs.  David kept his hand over his eyes, but he instantly knew where he was, because there was a lingering smell of pee from her recent trip to the bathroom.  Cecilia then started washing her hair.  Cavid could hear the water running, but he still didn’t move his hand.  “Come on, you should take in the view,” Cecilia said.  “No, I won’t do it,” David said.  “And why’s that?” Cecilia asked, rinsing her hair.  “Because I’m a guy, and you’re a girl, you should value yourself more,” David said.  Cecilia thought for a second.  “Awww that’s so considerate, but there’s a problem with your logic, you don’t count as a guy,” Cecilia said.  “YES, I DO!” David shouted back at her.  David moved his hands, and looked straight back at Cecilia’s face.  Cecilia looked back down at David, and her smile grew wider.  David’s eyes wandered, going down to her chest, seeing her nipples, down her fit frame, and ending at her crotch, where again, her vagina was on full display.  David hurriedly covered his eyes again.  “Too late, you already saw it, no use covering your eyes now,”  Cecilia said.  She grabbed David’s arms with her fingers and pulled them away from his face, then held them to his side, David kept his eyes closed though.  Cecilia picked David up, and she brought him closer to her face.  “Since you’ve already seen it, I need you to do me a favor.  Wash it for me,” Cecilia said.  With her free hand, Cecilia grabbed a bottle of body wash, , and she poured it over her vagina, some of the liquid soap, spreading out over the rest of the seat.  “What, wash it yourself,” David said, opening his eyes.  “I could do that, but then what would you be for?  I guess I could just drag your body around my cunt to wash it, but you might “Accidentally” slip in there, and I might not be able to get you out.  I suppose I could have you wash my ass if you prefer it that much, but we could have the same problem,” Cecilia said, with a devilish grin.  I definitely don’t want to go back in an ass again today, especially if I could end up “slipping in” David thought.  Okay, I need to think about this, she doesn’t see me as a man, which sucks, but could work out for me right now.  If I do this quick, I might appease her and she might let me go.  Wait a minute, what if this is like a game of chicken, most girls that I’ve interacted with so far, have said that I feel good when I’m on their bodies, so maybe I’ll feel good here, girls are extra sensitive there right?  If I manage to do this well enough, she might chicken out, out of embarrassment.  I just can’t think about what I’m actually touching, it’s just another body part,  David thought.  “Fine,” David said.  “That’s what I like to hear,” Cecilia said.  Cecilia lowered David to her awaiting Vagina, and she released her grip on David’s arms.  David fully took in the sight before him, her vagina was truly something to behold.  It had a pinkish-red color, and was dripping with water and the body wash.  Thankfully, the faint smell of pee had gone away, and was replaced by the soothing scent of citrus instead.

David took a step forward, and he slipped and fell in a puddle of soap.  “Pffff ha ha ha ha ha,” Cecilia burst out laughing.  Cecilia took more body wash and seductively started washing her boobs above you.  David shook it off, and he slid toward Cecilia, sliding on the soapy stool.  David stood up, and started rubbing the massive vagina.  “Gasp Hhhnnnnnn” Cecilia gasped, in response to your sudden movements, then softly moaned, quickly getting used to being touched.  David looked up at her.  “Wait do just say the word gasp instead of gasping?” David asked.  “Well yeah, I started doing it a few years ago, cause it was funny, now it’s just a habit.  Never mind that, keep going,” Cecilia said.  “Okay,” David said, shrugging.

David put his hands back on the soapy, sensitive, skin.  Cecilia moaned in pleasure grasping her breasts, and spreading more soap.  She was clearly enjoying it, but feebly trying not to show it.  David took that as a sign that what he were doing was working, so he kept rubbing.  Don’t think about it, don’t think about it, it’s just another body part, wait, did I just make it to third base? David thought.  The stimulating situation, was causing David’s body to react.  David’s body really wanted him to just take the plunge and spread his seed, but David had to resist the powerful temptation.

David continuously rubbed Cecilia, making sure to be as thorough as possible, but being careful around the “entrance”.  Cecilia had completely stopped washing herself, and she was completely focused on David’s actions.  Cecilia wanted nothing more than to forcibly grab David and shove him in her, to relieve her building pleasure, but if she did that then she could very well get expelled.  He feels so good, I’m gonna… NO! Cecilia thought, standing up.  David  looked up at the massive, naked woman above him, her vagina still dripping soap and water, which poured in front of him.

This guy almost made me c-c-, no this isn’t a guy, he’s like a toy.  Yeah, that’s right he’s just a sex toy, they’re supposed to make you do that.  Then why don’t I let him finish?  Because I can’t give him that satisfaction, Cecilia thought.  Cecilia looked down, at tiny David, and she saw a particular point protruding from his underwear.  Cecilia smiled.  He was just as turned on by me, as I was by him, Cecilia thought.

I won, David thought, looking up at her triumphantly.  Cecilia stood above him, her vagina dripping from the soap.  Cecilia frantically soaped down the remainder of her body, she attempted to make David uncomfortable, by sensually spreading soap on her ass, but it didn’t work.  David realized what she was doing, he looked down at his member, and realized the battle wasn’t totally finished.  David looked away from Cecilia, and he quickly focused his mind on washing himself, with the residual soap on the chair.  Cecilia washed her soap-covered body off with the shower extension, and she made a few attempts to angle the water, so the soap from her privates would drip onto her tiny captive, but David managed to look unfazed.  David knew that he bested her, and he was proud.  I did it, I beat her in her own game, and I did it on my  own strength! David thought.  Cecilia then grabbed David, and she walked outside to the bathing area.

Cecilia sat down in the outdoor bath, and she dropped David in, in front of her.  David landed with a plunk sound, and he swam to the surface.  Because of David’s dense molecular structure, it was much much harder for him to swim than regular people.  If worst came to worst he could survive without breathing for a while, but luckily, that situation has not arisen.  Even though it is harder for him to swim, it was one of the few activities that he could do at home, so he has had lots of practice.  However, just floating in the same spot is really difficult for him.

Cecilia saw David struggling, and she brought her pointer finger to him to hold onto.  “What’s the matter, can’t swim?” she asked, chuckling.  “No, I’m great at swimming, it’s floating that’s difficult,” David said, looking up to her.  David again realized that her chest was on full display, so he looked away again.  “Hmmm what’s wrong, don’t you like my chest?” Cecilia said, moving her finger, and pushing you against her boob, before moving him back away.  “Don’t you care about being naked in front of a man?” David asked.  “Sure, but you don’t count as a man,” she said.  “This again, why not?” David asked, getting angry.  “Because you are tiny, and normal people are not so tiny,” she said.  This wasn’t the first time that David has heard something like that.  David has even had this conversation with himself, it was true that normal people were supposed to be bigger than he was.  But then he’d always counter himself by saying that some people were born missing an arm or leg, and they’re still considered functioning members of society.  David didn’t have the strength to argue with her, nor did he think it would do anything.  David just wanted to take what time you had to relax in the bath.  “Besides, if you did count as a man, the school wouldn’t let you come here, and we wouldn’t be sharing this time together,” Cecilia said.  “What?” David asked, surprised at her words.  “If you weren’t at this school, it’d be boring, just like every other college, you don’t count as a man to me, but if the school saw you as a man, and didn’t except you here, would you be happy at some other college or at home?  You’ve probably made your roommate Jenna happier by being here.  I might not count you as a man, but there are four billion of those in the world, and there’s only one of you.  You aren’t just a man, you’re the only 2-inch-tall guy in the world.  Besides, if I did see you as a man, then there’d be no way I’d let you touch my cunt, and I know we both enjoyed that,” Cecilia said, smirking.  David was shocked.  That came out of nowhere.  Was Cecilia saying I don’t count as a man just her round-about way of justifying her, admiteddly sexy, antics with me?  I guess I did enjoy touching her… Nope, I won’t let my mind go there, David thought.  With that, Cecilia sunk deeper into the water, so her head was only on the surface, and the two of them just relaxed in the bath.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

The co-star (6/11 Edit) by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Enjoy the chapter!

David tried to relax, but that experience with Cecilia made him “excited.”  It finally dawned on him, the reality of what he just did.  I touched a girl’s vagina, I mean I actually touched and rubbed it, David thought to himself.  He remembered Cecilia’s face, she was clearly getting off to it, did I really feel that good?  David thought.  David looked over at Cecilia’s face.  She is kinda pretty, maybe we could…No I need to quit these thoughts, think of something else, Power Rangers, yeah think of Power Rangers.

Mighty Morphin, Alien force, Zeo, Turbo, In Space, Lost Galaxy, Lightspeed Rescue, Time Force, Wild force, plus the quantum ranger, you get the ten red rangers in Forever Red.  Man, Lost Galaxy is an underrated series, I mean it doesn’t get the same appreciation that in Space does.  I mean you have the conclusion to the psycho rangers, the death of the pink ranger, the return of Karone, Andros’ sister, that’s really the only Power Rangers crossover that mattered, for the rest of the season. Not to mention that the concept of a space colony traveling the stars is great, and the name “Terra Venture” is so cool.  There was also that one episode where the one ranger had to refuse the captain’s order’s for the betterment of the colony, it was all so good, David thought.   David’s body seemed to relax after thinking of the Power Rangers, and he laid back so that his whole body except his face was underwater, and just floated there, hanging on to Cecilia’s finger. 

David and Cecilia just rested in silence for a few minutes, when both of them heard the door open, followed by the sound of two girls talking.  David’s ears were under the water, so he couldn’t make out what they were saying.  David didn’t really care, but their voices sounded familiar.  One of the girls apparently finished up cleaning herself, and approached the bath.  The girl dropped into the bath, sending waves towards David and Cecilia.

“Hey Cecilia,” A familiar voice said.  “Hey Stephanie,” Cecilia said, rising so that her boobs fully out of the water.  David got up in the water to greet Stephanie.  “Hey Stephanie, how are you?” David asked.  Stephanie heard David’s voice, but she didn’t know where it was coming from.  Cecilia saw this, and she pointed to her breasts, where David was waving his hand.  “Oh, there you are David.  I’m good.  In fact, we actually decided on a co-star, and she’s over there,” Stephani said, checking to make sure that her breasts were covered by the water.  Stephani pointed to the mystery girl still washing herself.  David couldn’t see her, because of the fog, but she had an amazing figure.  “You know her, Cecilia?” David asked.  “Oh yeah, we did a group project together last semester, it went well, so we kept in touch,” Cecilia said.  The mystery girl stood up, and she walked towards the bath.  “Hey, lucky us, David just so happened to be here,” Stephani said, pointing to David.

“Oh, little David’s here, that’s wonderful,” the girl said.  NO no no no, David thought.  There standing in beside the bath, was Vanessa in all her naked glory.  Because her figure wasn’t being contained in clothes, she was more curvatious than she looked on Wednesday. 

Vanessa slowly stepped into the pool, keeping eye contact with David while she did so.  “David, and Cecilia, I’d like you to meet Vanessa, she’ll be David’s costar, and she’s the co-founder of our little project” Stephani said, presenting Vanessa.  Vanessa sunk into the water, leaving her breasts on display.  She then walked right in front of Cecilia.  David swam backwards between Cecilia’s breasts.  Not again, he thought.  David knew that Skylar couldn’t save him this time, he had to think.  “Oh no you don’t” Vanessa said, reaching into Cecilia’s cleavage.  “Hey, what’re you doing?” Cecilia asked.  David wasn’t sure if she was referring to you or Vanessa, but he didn’t have time to question that.  Vanessa grabbed David, and she brought him in front of her face.

Vanessa held David in front of her face, holding him under his armpits.  Vanessa scooted back, beside Stephanie.  “You smell much nicer today, let’s pick up where we left off yesterday,” Vanessa said, smiling.  She brought David to her puckered lips, for a long kiss.  David struggled against her soft lips, but he wasn’t strong enough to push her away.  “MMMMMWA, Isn’t it great David, we’ll be working together from now on,” Vanessa said, with a big smile.  Both Cecilia and Stephanie were shocked at Vanessa’s actions.  “Do um, do you two already know each other?” Stephani asked.  “Oh yeah, we met in high school, in fact, I’m his girlfriend,” Vanessa said.  “YOU’RE NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!” David yelled back.  Since David saw Vanessa on Wednesday, he had been mentally preparing himself to meet her again, but that didn’t make being near her any less intimidating.  “Oh, I’m not?  Tell me have you kissed any other girls?” Vanessa asked.  David didn’t respond.  “I didn’t think so,” Vanessa said.  Vanessa moved him against her right breast.  “And look at us, we’ve already gotten to second base,” Vanessa said.  David kicked her massive boob, but that only made her chuckle.  Vanessa brought David away from her boob, and she started tossing him in the air.  “Damn, I’ve missed this, this feeling of power I have over you, it’s so good,” Vanessa said, catching David in her palm. David tried to think, and he looked back over at Cecilia.  “Oh, yeah, well me and her just got to third base,” David said, standing up.  “Oh really?  Cecilia is that true?” Vanessa asked.  “Uh, yeah is was just before we got into the bath, h-he felt p-pretty good down there,” Cecilia said, not exactly knowing what to say.  “Huh, well I can’t be outdone by a girl that you just met, I guess there’s only one thing to do,” Vanessa said. 

Without any warning, Vanessa closed her hand around David, and she brought him down to her waiting Vagina.  The water made David’s sight blurry, but he knew where he was headed.  Vanessa pressed David into her submerged vagina, and cupped him there with her hand, so that there was no escape.  David wildly flailed against Vanessa private area.

Up above the surface, Vanessa started softly moaning at David’s struggles.  “Mmmmm You’re right, he does feel good down there,” Vanessa said.  Vanessa brought David back out of the water, and in front of her face.  “There, now we’ve gotten to third base too,” Vanessa said.   David stood up, trying to look as composed as he could.  Vanessa looked at him with lust in her eyes.  Without warning, she brought him to her lips, and plopped him in her mouth.  Both Cecilia and Stephanie were surprised at what Vanessa was doing, but neither of them knew what to do. 

In Vanessa’s mouth, it was too dark for David to see.  But, he didn’t have time to think, Vanessa’s tongue came straight for him.  Vanessa Expanded her mouth, so as to better play with David.  With her tongue, she pushed him to her right cheek, then back to the middle of her mouth.  She closed her teeth around him, as David sat up against her teeth, and she slowly moved her tongue closer to him.  She licked David’s torso, then his face.  David mustered up all the courage that he had, and he tried to restrain her tongue, and it worked a little.  Vanessa quickly contorted her mouth, and scooped David up with her tongue, and pinned him to the roof of her mouth.  Vanessa fixed him to that spot, and closed her teeth, pinning him in place. 

Vanessa sat back in the bath, with a very relaxed look on her face.  Vanessa started happily humming, as she sat beside Stephanie.  Cecilia was at a loss, not knowing whether to stay or leave.  “So, Vanessa, David’s your co-star?  What are you guys doing, a show or something?” Cecilia asked.  “MMMHHMM” Vanessa replied.  “Oh yeah, we’re going to start uploading pictures of David with Vanessa onto Lonely Fans to get some money.  In fact, if you would want to help, I could have a position for you, I know you’re good with computer stuff,” Stephanie said.  “And David agreed to this?” Cecilia asked, surprised.  “Oh, yeah, he even signed a contract,” Stephanie said.  “I guess I can help with stuff,” Cecilia said.

Inside Vanessa’s mouth, David’s face was pressed against Vanessa’s tongue, and the amount of saliva was steadily increasing, but he could clearly hear what they were saying.  That’s it, my contract, they can’t do the photo shoot without me, I’ll just negotiate Vanessa out of the deal.  How do I get out of here to do that though? David thought.  “STEPHANIE,” he yelled.  The three girls heard David loud and clear.  “Hey, Vanessa, maybe you should spit him out, I need to discuss the plan,” Stephanie said.  “Hmm?  Mmmhhhhmm,” Vanessa responded.  Vanessa spit David out into the water, in front of her right nipple.  “You did pretty good as my candy, we should do it again soon,” Vanessa said, winking.  David didn’t respond, he didn’t think that anything that he could say would make any difference.  David swam closer to Stephanie.  “Hey Stephanie, let’s discuss my contract,” David said, grabbing onto Stephani’s hand for support.  “Alright, what’s up?” Stephani asked.  “I don’t want Vanessa to be my co-star,” David said.  “You don’t?” Stephani asked.  “No, I don’t, literally anyone would be better,” David said.  “Yeah, Vanessa figured that you wouldn’t want her, so we came up with an offer,” Stephani said.  “Oh, yeah, and what’s that?” David asked.  “Vanessa is willing to give up her allowed three hours of time with you, in exchange for her being in the photos.  So, the only time that she would mess with you is during the photo shoot, unless of course you chose to spend time with her,” Stephani said.  David thought for a moment, he didn’t want to interact with Vanessa at all, but that wasn’t a realistic expectation.  This way I won’t have to worry about her snatching me during the week, and I only have to be near her on Monday evenings.  This is the catch, David thought.  “Can’t you just get someone new?” David asked.  “About that, Vanessa is my roommate, and she thought of this idea, so I can’t really do it without her,” Stephani said.  Then it clicked in David’s head.  She was purposely being vague about her roommate, and how her roommate said that she didn’t want other girls to do that type of stuff with him.   David thought again, being in a controlled environment, around other people is certainly better than being with her alone, David thought.  “Okay, I agree to your offer,” David said.  “Great, then no more problems,” Stephani said happily.  David and Vanessa looked at each other, she just smiled, like she won something.  “So, the four of us will meet up on Monday Evening at about 7:00, so that we have plenty of time,” Stephani said.

With that, Stephani laid back to relax.  David didn’t feel good staying near her or Vanessa any longer, so he swam back toward Cecilia.  Stephani saw this, and after a few minutes, she decided to cut her bath short.  Stephani left the bath, and she gave Vanessa a look that told her to do the same. “Alright, I’ll leave you two alone, to relax,” Vanessa said, standing up, and walking out of the bathroom.  “I’ll see you Monday, little David,” Vanessa said, walking out of the bathroom, making sure to sway her butt more than usual.  “I guess we’re working together now,” Cecilia said.  “I guess so,” David replied. 

After another ten minutes of soaking, Cecilia brought David out of the bath, and back to the changing room to get dressed.  “Well, that was a fun trip to the bath,” David said, getting dressed.  “Yeah, it was, we should do it again next week,” Cecilia said.  David couldn’t tell if she was being serious or not, and he really didn’t care.  Right now, he had to mentally prepare himself for Monday, and the whole semester to come.

Once both of them finished changing, Cecilia brought David out of the changing room, and she even brought him all the way to his room.  “Thanks for the ride,” David said.  “It’s whatever, I live on this floor too,” she said.  “That’s cool, I guess,” David said.  “Yeah, I guess,” she said.  “Welp, see you Sunday,” she said, lowering you to the floor.  “What’s Sunday,” he asked.  “Our RA, Mindy, is giving the typical beginning of the semester speech, attendance is mandatory,” Cecilia said, setting David down on the floor.  “Thanks, I didn’t know that.  See you Sunday then,” David said.  Both of them waved goodbye, and David slid under his door.

Approximate time: 1:00

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Familiar Faces (6/11 Edit) by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Another chapter


David walked into his room, and Jenna wasn’t there.  She must be at lunch, David thought.  He climbed up to his desk, and changed into some clean clothes.  At this rate I’ll have to do laundry tomorrow, David thought.  David went to his phone, and just watched YouTube for a while.  He saw that the internet historian made a new video on his incognito mode channel so he watched it.  Soon enough, Jenna came back to the room.

“Hey,” Jenna said, putting down her stuff.  “Hey,” David replied.  “I saw on the spread sheet that that Dasha girl had you for a while, what’d she want?” Jenna asked.  “Not much, just wanted to talk,” David said, remembering what Dasha said about keeping what happened a secret.  “She just wanted to talk?” Jenna asked.  “Yeah, we talked for a while about, class stuff, then she took me to lunch,” David said.  Jenna shrugged.  “What about you?” David asked.  “Not much, I slept in till like noon, then got lunch,” Jenna said.  She went to her computer, and she just watched T.V. for a while.

“Hey, what do you think I should wear to the party?” Jenna asked.  “I don’t know, just regular clothes,” David said.  “Come on, it’s the first party of the semester, you gotta dress up a bit.  Penelope went shopping for clothes yesterday, so I need to wear something cute,” Jenna said, looking into her dresser.  “Not me, people don’t really pay attention to what I wear, I’m just going in this shirt, and these shorts,” David said.  “Yeah, but that’s different.  I’ll just wait for Penelope to get here, to figure out what to wear,” Jenna said. 

*********************** 6:10 pm ***************************************

At about 6:10pm Penelope arrived.  “Hey you two, are you ready to party,” Penelope said, entering the room, holding a plastic bag with an outfit in it.  Penelope was wearing a blue gown, that contrasted with her orange hair.  The dress went just past her knees, it had short dark blue sleeves, and she was wearing a black belt over her waist to show her figure.  “Yeah,” David and Jenna said.  “Penelope, thanks for coming early, I need help deciding what to wear,” Jenna said.  The two of them started looking through Jenna’s clothes, to decide on an outfit.  “Hey, do you think that we should eat here or there?” Penelope asked.  “I’m sure they’ll have pizza or something, let’s just eat there,” Jenna said.  David thought for a moment.  I know that Skylar will be there to help me, but something tells me that it will be a bit too hectic for me to eat anything.  I better go eat something now while I can, David thought.  “Okay, put this on,” Penelope said, giving Jenna an outfit, and motioning her to go into the bathroom.  Jenna went to the bathroom to change, leaving David and Penelope alone.  Penelope walked over to Jenna’s bed, and sat across from David.  “So, um how’re you?” Penelope asked, not sure what to say.  “I’m good, you?” David asked.  “Pretty good, can’t complain,” Penelope said.  There was an awkward pause.  “Okay I’m coming out,” Jenna said.  Jenna opened the door wearing a very cute, short, frilly, red dress that, stopped just at her knees.  Jenna’s sizes were a bit bigger than Penelope’s but the dress still fit her pretty well.  “Wow, you look great, Jenna,” Penelope said, going to her friend.  David sat back and admired the two beauties in front of him.

David looked at the clock, and he realized that if he didn’t go to dinner soon, he’d miss his chance.  “Well, I’m going to go grab a quick dinner, I should be back before we leave,” David said, standing up.  “Wait David, before you go, who looks the best?” Penelope asked, putting her left arm around Jenna.  “Uh, um, what?” David sputtered.  “We need a man’s opinion, so come on, who looks the best?” Penelope asked.  Jenna was taken aback by Penelope’s question, but she looked curious about David’s answer.  “Um, well you both look great,” David said.  “Don’t give me that, pick one of us,” Penelope said.  David looked at the two girls, they were both gorgeous.  “If you don’t answer you come to the party in my butt,” Penelope said, awaiting his answer.  “Okay, um  Jenna’s cuter, alright.  See you later,” David said, walking to the door and leaving.  After David gave his answer, Jenna blushed, and started smiling, which Penelope noticed.

 

“So, he seems nice,” Penelope said.  “What?  Oh yeah, he’s great,” Jenna said.  “For what it’s worth, I hope he wins the bet,” Penelope said.  “Really?” Jenna asked, surprised.  “Yeah, it would be really funny to see Ava as a cheerleader, and it would take her down a peg or two,” Penelope said.  “But didn’t you say that you’d get to visit him all the time?” Jenna asked.  “Yeah, but then I realized, I could just see him whenever I come visit you,” Penelope said.  “Hmmm, yeah I hope he wins too,” Jenna said.  “You like him don’t you,” Penelope said.  “What where’d you get that idea?” Jenna said.  “I can just tell these things,” Penelope said.  “I do not like him; I mean I’ve only known him like three days.  Still, he’s like m-my friend,” Jenna said.  “Oh well, I could be wrong,” Penelope said, smirking, knowing she was right.

 

David left his room, and walked down the hall.  He actually used the slide that the school installed, and he slid to the main floor to get dinner.  Okay, how am I gonna do this, every time I’ve had a meal so far, it was with a girl, how do I get my own food?  Maybe the lunch staff will help me out, David thought.  I should’ve just found Hazel or Zoey, they would’ve just helped me out, David thought, smacking his forehead.  David walked along the hallway.  When a girl’s shoe slammed in front of him. 

“You must be that David guy, it’s nice to finally meet you,” the girl said, in a high-pitched voice.  David looked up, and it was Ashley, doing a voice.  David was relieved to see a familiar face, especially a friendly one.

“Hey,” David said, glad that it was someone that he knew.  Ashley was wearing some casual clothes, consisting of some yoga pants, a and a green T-shirt.  “Hey yourself,” Ashley said back.  Ashley leaned down, showing her flexibility, and she grabbed David.  “So, what are you up to?” she asked, walking into the cafeteria.  “I’m a-“ David started.  “Hold that thought,” Ashley said.  She was about to grab a plate, when she realized that she needed to put David somewhere.  “Where can I put you?” Ashley said aloud.  She then looked at David with a grin.  “I know,” she said.  She brought David to her chest, where on her right breast, was a small pocket.  “Here, this should work,” Ashley said.  Bringing David by her breast.  David climbed into the pocket.  It was pretty great spot, he was able to hold onto the rim of the pocket, to see out the pocket, and he got a great view of where she’d be walking.  “Cool, lets grab some food,” Ashley said.  She took one step, causing her sizeable breasts to bounce.  David quickly realized the problem with this plan, but it was too late to stop it.  Ashley walked to grab some food, grabbing two full plates for the both of them, then hurriedly found a table.

“So, as you were saying,” Ashley said, setting David onto the table.  “I’m just getting some dinner before the party,” David said, grabbing some food.  “The party?”  Ashley asked, as she started eating.  “Oh, you don’t know?  It’s only the first party of the year that the H.O.T. sorority is throwing, but it’s invite-only so you probably can’t go,” David said, trying to act cool.  “You’re really gonna go to a party, aren’t you worried about what could happen?” Ashley asked, eating.  “No, Skylar, the Varsity captain of the MMA club is gonna be protecting me, so it’s all good,” David said.  David’s words caused Ashley’s expression to change.  “David, I’m r-really sorry about what happened yesterday in the locker room,” Ashley said.  “What?  Don’t be it wasn’t your fault,” David said.  “But you wouldn’t’ve been in the rec center if I hadn’t taken you there, and you worked so hard at the club, you deserved better than what those girls did to you,” Ashley said.  “Ashley it’s okay, Skylar saved me, and she’s gonna keep watch of me tonight, so that something like yesterday doesn’t happen again,” David said.  “So, just her, against a house of dozens of other girls?” Ashley asked.  “Yep,” David said.  “David, Skylar’s awesome, but she doesn’t always think things through,” Ashley said.  Ashley thought for a second.  Skylar is smarter than this, why would she allow David to go to this party?  She seemed pretty protective of him yesterday, maybe she didn’t want to say no to him.  Wait, could Skylar actually like David? Ashley thought.

“What do you mean?” David asked, snapping Ashley out of her thoughts.  “You know, she can’t really resort to violence unless a student was or was about to break a rule, right?  So, if she attacked prematurely, she could get punished by the school or the law,” Ashley said.  David thought for a moment, and pondered what Ashley had said.  David already was iffy about going to a party, but he didn’t want to make Jenna upset.  Jenna is counting on me to show up, David thought.

David and Ashley kept eating.  “Hey make sure to get plenty of protein and carbs so your muscles can grow,”  Ashley said, passing a roll to David.  “Thanks, I did some really intense exercise this morning, so I need to eat a lot tonight.  You sure are in to fitness,” David said, eating the roll.  “Yeah, it’s a bit of passion for me, I think I’m gonna study to become a personal trainer, or coach,” Ashley said.  “That’s be a good fit, you did look pretty committed yesterday giving pointers to the other club members,” David said.  “Thanks, speaking of the club, do you think you’ll come back?” Ashley asked.  “I don’t know, I did enjoy working out with you girls, but I can’t really commit to always being at the club, since a girl could just grab me any day on my way to a session,” David said.  “Yeah I get that, then you can just come whenever you can,” Ashley said.

The two of them kept eating, until the food was gone.  “Well, um, I’m sure it’ll be fine,” David said, standing up.  “Well, I’m not, so you’re not going,” Ashley said.  “What yeah I am,” David said.  “Nope, you’re with me tonight,” Ashley said, grabbing David.  “Ashley what’re you doing?” David asked.  “Just making sure you don’t get away and do something stupid, I don’t want there to be a worse repeat of yesterday,” Ashley said, placing David back in her shirt pocket.  Ashley put up her plates, and left the cafeteria.  “Ashley,  Jenna’s counting on me to come to the party,” David said, banging against her boob to get her attention.  “I don’t care, it’s better for her to be upset with you, than for something regrettable to happen instead,” Ashley said, entering the stairwell.  David was about to respond, when Ashley quickly ascended the stairs, causing her boobs, and him to bounce around.

After climbing a few flights of stairs, Ashley arrived at her room.  Ashley entered her room, and there sitting on the left side of the room, was Scarlet.  “Scarlet?” David asked.  Scarlet turned her head, and saw David.

“Hey,” Scarlet said to David.  “Ashley, what’re you doing with David?” Scarlet asked.  “Stopping him from doing something stupid,” Ashley said.  Ashley sat down on her bed, and David looked around the room.  The room was pretty ordinary looking.  They had a dark blue carpet on the floor, but besides that, no new furniture.  Scarlet’s side wasn’t heavily decorated, but she did have a few drawings of plants on her wall.  Ashley seemed to be very organized, the only thing that wasn’t in a special place, was a set of dumb-bells beside her desk.  “So, what do we do now?” David asked.  “I don’t know, I guess I should text Skylar so she knows not to expect you, I’d tell Jenna, but I don’t know her number.  But, she’s probably seen some post about us having dinner together, so she probably already knows.  Besides that, I don’t care much, so long as you don’t go to that party tonight.  What do you want to do?” Ashley said, taking David out of her breast pocket, and holding him in her palm. 

Ashley got out her phone and typed a message to Skylar with her free hand.  Without much of a warning, Ashley brought David to her left cheek.  “Smile,” Ashley said, holding David against her cheek, and taking a picture.  David managed to smile just in time for her to take the picture.  “Great job David, Sky’ll like it,” Ashley said.  “You’re sending Skylar that picture?” David asked.  “Sure, it’s a good picture,” Ashley said.  ‘Okay, I guess,” David said, not knowing what else to say.

“We should probably update that sheet if you’re staying that long,” Ashley said.  Ashley stood up, and she walked David to her computer, and she pulled up The Sheet.  “Do you mind?” Ashley asked, gesturing to her laptop.  “I guess not,” David said.  David started to be persuaded by Ashley’s words, and he was convinced that spending time with Ashley and Scarlet would be preferable to being snatched by some unknown girl, and having either a fun night at a party, being nervous, or the worst night ever at the party. 

David was about to type, when he turned around to Ashley.  “Look away, I’m not supposed to share my code with anyone,” David said.  Ashley simply shrugged and turned around in her chair.  David went to the keyboard and typed in his special code, 61938 and pressed Enter.  His actions made the small message, “By Choice” appear beside Ashley’s name on The Sheet.  “There you go, all set,” David said.  “Thanks,” Ashley said, closing her laptop, and reclining in her chair. 

David looked around the room, and admired the drawings on the wall.  “The art is nice, who drew them?” David asked. 

“I did, I draw sometimes,” Scarlet said, stepping away from her computer, and sitting on Ashley’s bed to join the conversation.  “”Sometimes?”  David, she draws all the time, in fact…” Ashley said.  Ashley then held up a notebook that had ”Scarlet” written in bubble letters.  “Hey, that’s private,” Scarlet said, dropping standing up to take back her book.  Ashely stepped aside, and easily held back Scarlet with her strength.  Ashley then held open the note book so David could see, what was drawn.  There on the pages that were shown was a pencil sketch of David.  “Look at what Scarlet drew,” Ashley said, easily holding Scarlet back.  “No look away, don’t look at it,” Scarlet said, starting to blush.  David looked away, but he couldn’t forget what he had seen.  Ashley soon relented, and gave the sketchbook back to Scarlet, smiling as she did so.  As the two girls stood next to each other, David again realized how much larger Scarlet’s chest was compared to other girls’ like Ashley.  Ashley’s breasts were D-cup, where as Scarlet’s were at least J-cups, dwarfing Ashley’s still sizeable breasts.

Approximate time, 7:00

End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

The party (6/11 Edit) by 2inch
Author's Notes:

An extra long chapter for you.

While David was gone, Jenna and Penelope just talked.  “Where is he?  He said that he’d be back by now,” Jenna said.  “Yeah, I know, let’s check The Sheet,” Penelope suggested.  Jenna turned on her laptop, and she pulled up The Sheet.  There, the most recent addition was stating that David was now with someone named Ashley.  “Okay, let’s check Spinstagram,” Penelope said, pulling out her phone.  She pulled up Spinstagram and saw a few posts showing David.  “Okay, a few girls spotted David eating lunch with some girl, Penelope said.  “Shoot, that means she has him for the next three hours.  Is there anything we can do?” Jenna said.  “Not unless you know her room number, but even then, this girl probably wouldn’t just hand him over, we could wait until 9:00, then take him to the party, but he could run the risk of being caught b y a different girl before we get to him,” Penelope said.  “Shoot, I guess we can go without him, we do have the invites,” Jenna suggested, holding up the invitations.  “We might have to,” Penelope said. 

The two girls walked to the sorority house, and they arrived at about 7:10.  It was still light outside, so some of the girls were chatting on the porch, or in the yard.  Skylar was standing in the drive way, wearing her casual clothes, not dressing up for the occasion.  “Hey, David’s not coming,” Jenna said. 

“Yeah, I just heard from my friend,” Skylar said, holding up her phone showing a text from someone named “Ashley.”  The text message read, “Hey Sky, David’s not coming to the party, he’s hanging out with me and Scarlet tonight,”  Followed by a picture with David pressed up against the girl’s cheek. That’s the Ashley who has David, Jenna said.  “It’s probably for the best, but that means that I have no reason to be here,” Skylar said.  “No wait, come on it’s a party, right?  The more the marrier,” Penelope said.  “Okay, fine I’ll stay for a little while,” Skylar said, realizing she had nothing better to do tonight.  “You didn’t dress up for the occasion,” Jenna said.  “I thought I was coming here to crack some skulls, if I wore a dress like you, my mobility would be lessened,” Skylar said.  “Oh, yeah, thanks for yesterday,” Jenna said.  “What do you mean?” Skylar asked.  “Yesterday, you saved David from those girls in the locker room.  When I saw a video of what happened, I was relieved the second I saw you stop that one girl’s foot.  I might mess with David a lot, but he is my friend, so thanks for helping him,” Jenna said.  “No problem, that’s what friends do,” Skylar said, smiling. 

The three girls went to the front door, and showed their invitations, to a rather muscular looking girl, named Rocky.  Rocky was acting as a bouncer for the party, apparently.  She had short red hair, and was wearing a Wonder Swan University H.O.T. sorority T-shirt, and some sweat pants.  She also had a band-aid on her nose. 

“Skylar?  I wasn’t expecting you to come,” Rocky said.  “Hey Rocky, it’s been a while.  I wasn’t expecting to come either, but here I am,” Skylar said.  “Oh, do you two know each other?” Penelope asked.  “Yeah, Rocky hear is the captain of the wrestling club, we met last year,” Skylar said.  “Yeah, Skylar here’s a real tough bitch, with a killer side-kick,” Rocky said, stepping aside to let the three girls into the house.

Once they entered the room, Jenna looked around, many of the girls recognized Jenna, and waved.  Some of the girls were dancing, or playing a game in the living room.  Soon, Jenna was approached by, Sandra.  “Hey glad you could make it, you look great,” Sandra said, scanning Jenna’s body for a trace of David.  “Where is the little guy?  Is he under your clothes or something?  That’s cool, let me give you the tour,” Sandra said.  Sandra took Jenna around the house, showing off the many rooms.  “Our sorority is home to 20 girls.  There is only one other sorority on campus, they’re all nice girls, some of them are here too.  We have a very competitive game of Volley Ball against them every week,” Sandra said.  “Cool, I’ve never been in a sorority house before,” Jenna said.  “Yeah, it’s pretty great, I’m a junior, and it would be so cool if you and David could live here my last year,” Sandra said, finishing the tour.  “That sounds awesome,” Jenna said.  “So, where is the little guy?” Sandra asked.

“Oh yeah, he couldn’t make it, he was grabbed by another girl, sorry,” Jenna said.  Sandra’s facial expression instantly changes.  “Aghhhhhhhh, FUCK, half the reason we threw this party was to get more familiar with him.  We were hoping to do all sorts of stuff with him,” Sandra said, obviously upset. 

“What’s going on Sandra?” another sorority sister asked.  “Well, Adrienne, David’s not coming,” Sandra said.  “Seriously, what the hell, that sucks,” the girl said.  “Well, I’m here, so that’s good enough right?” Jenna said, trying to lighten the mood.  The two girls looked at Jenna, with visible frustration.  “Jenna, no offence, but we invited you, because we thought if we did David would come,” Adrienne said.  “What?” Jenna asked.  “Yeah, if you weren’t his roommate, we wouldn’t have invited you, I mean, look around, we have club captains, and popular girls, did you really think we invited you because your cool or something,” Adrienne said.  “I, I, I,” Jenna sputtered. 

“That’s enough,” Skylar said, getting between the girls.  “Skylar, you came, I thought you didn’t want to come, you even rejected my invite,” Sandra said.  “Well, I came to make sure nothing happened to David, but now I’m here so you don’t pick on my friend here,” Skylar said, looking back at Jenna.  “Ugh, whatever, enjoy the party, and don’t drink all the alcohol,” Adrienne said, walking away.

Penelope saw and heard everything, she wasn’t strong enough to do what Skylar could, but she could cheer up her friend that was on the verge of tears.  Penelope grabbed Jenna’s arm.  “Come on Jenna, let’s get a drink or something,” Penelope suggested, taking Jenna to the kitchen.  Penelope got drinks, and gave them to Skylar and Jenna, though, Skylar rejected the offer.  Jenna grabbed the drink, and chugged it, and grabbed another.  “Jenna don’t let what those bitches said get to you,” Penelope said.  “But, but it’s true, it all makes sense now.  The only reason that all these girls keep inviting me to clubs is to get closer to David.  What if I was only accepted into the tennis club because of David,” Jenna said, while ugly crying.  “That’s not true, you’re great at tennis, you were just as good as I was, and I got in,” Penelope said.  Jenna grabbed a third drink.  “Uh, Jenna, maybe you’re going too fast,” Penelope said, starting to get concerned.  “I don’t care,” Jenna said, opening the drink and drinking it.  Penelope wasn’t sure what to do at this point, so she just rubbed her back in an effort to comfort her.  “This has gone far enough,” Skylar said, grabbing Jenna’s drink to get her attention.  “Hey, dash mine,” Jenna said, getting drunk.  “Jenna someone wise once said, “Who the fuck, gives a fuck,” so, stop caring about what others think of you.  The more that you care about what others think of you, the more power you give them,” Skylar said, giving Jenna back her drink.  “Yeah, yeah, you’re right, Skylar, who cares what deesh bifches dink.  I’m gonna get shoo good at Tennis, dat they’ll hav’ta invite me to a party,” Jenna said, now very much drunk.  “That’s the spirit, I guess,” Skylar said, realizing that Jenna missed the point of what she meant.  Skylar helping herself to a diet soda.  “You guys are such good friends, I love you guys,” Jenna said, drunkenly.  Penelope also started drinking, but Skylar again rejected the offer, electing to be the sober way home. 

“Dat David, next time I see him, I’m gonna give him what he deserves, then I’ll show evermy one that I’m not jush David’s roomy roommate,” Jenna said, finishing her drink.  “Yeah, maybe it would be good for David to lose the bet, so you won’t be seen like that anymore,” Penelope said.  Jenna looked at Penelope.  “WWWWWAAAA, I don wan him to be someone elshes roommate, heesh mine,” Jenna said, emotionally.  “No, don’t worry, I’m sure he’ll win,” Penelope said, trying to fix what she had said.  “Really?” Jenna asked.  “Really Really,” Penelope said.  “Great! Alright, let’s party,” Jenna said, drunkenly standing up to go to where ever the dance floor was.

All in all, the party was pretty good, the music was loud, the drinks were many, and there were 40+ attendees.  Jenna was asked about David many times, resulting with her repeatedly giving a drunken rant about how she’s more than just David’s roommate.

At roughly 11:00 Jenna, Penelope, and Skylar left the house.  Skylar escorting her two drunken new friends, to Jenna’s room.  Skylar arrived at Jenna’s room, and she turned on the light.  “David are you in here?” Skylar asked.  She didn’t get an answer, and David wasn’t anywhere in sight.  Skylar laid Jenna down on her bed, and she laid Penelope on David’s bed.  “That was the best party ever, it’s so hot in here, I should take this off,” Penelope said, in her drunken stupor, taking off her clothes for bed.  “It sure was, and you both drank a lot, so get plenty of sleep, and drink lots of water tomorrow,” Skylar said, tucking both of them in.  “Here I’ll get you both some water,” Skylar said, getting two cups from Jenna’s desk, and filling them both with water from a gallon jug in the fridge.  “Can we have a bed time story?” Jenna asked.  “Okay, once upon a time, there were two princesses, they had a grand ball, and then went to sleep, the End,” Skylar said, leaving for the door.

Skylar left the room, and at the same time a girl across the hall opened her door.  “Hi, I’m Hazel,” Hazel said, surprised to see a new girl exit David’s room.  “Hi, I’m Skylar,” Skylar said.  “I heard the door open, I thought that Davy might be home from the party, I’ve been kinda worried, is he okay?” Hazel asked.  Skylar almost blushed at Hazel’s cuteness, but she contained herself.  “David didn’t go to the party, he was picked up by my friend Ashley, he wasn’t in his room, so he’s still with her.  Knowing Ashley, she’s probably asleep by now,” Skylar said.  Skylar looked at the cute girl, she clearly hadn’t known about Skylar’s reputation, so it was refreshing having a normal conversation again.  “Oh okay thanks,” Hazel said, going back in her room.  Skylar then walked to her room, she showered and then she went to bed, wrapping up her long day.

Hazel entered her room.  “Davy’s not coming tonight,” Hazel said.  “Did something happen at the party?” Zoey asked concerned.  “No, he didn’t make it to the party,” Hazel said.  “I see,” Zoey said, pulling up The Sheet.  Ashley Parker, hmm, Zoey thought to herself.  David didn’t say anything bad about his experience with her on Thursday, Zoey thought.  “I’m kinda getting worried,” Hazel said.  “He’ll be fine, the girl he’s with isn’t a problem,” Zoey said, reassuring Hazel.  Zoey then looked closer at The Sheet, there beside Ashley’s name, was written “By choice” meaning that David has elected to spend time with her, and her weekly allotted time wouldn’t go down.  This is an interesting development, David must really trust this girl to use his special code, maybe Hazel has another rival, Zoey thought.

 

Back with David, he, Ashley and Scarlet were enjoying hanging out together.  Since it wasn’t a weeknight, they didn’t have to worry about getting David back to his room at a certain time. 

David introduced Ashley and Scarlet to the game Zoey made up yesterday.  Ashley was able to balance David on her nose longer than Scarlet, the success was chalked up to balance control from her exercise.  When David tried to stand on Scarlet’s nose, she shook too much causing David to fall down her shirt into her cleavage.  Scarlet quickly grabbed him and pulled him out and held him in front of her face.  “You enjoyed that didn’t you,” Scarlet said, smirking.  “Maybe just a little,” David said, laughing.  Then Ashley challenged David to an “arm wrestling contest,” that she handily won using only her pinky finger. 

The three then decided to wind down by watching a movie, David sat on top of Ashley’s right shoulder, beside Scarlet.  They decided on Back to the future, which each of them had seen, David was tentatively watching the movie not paying attention to Scarlet’s actions.  Scarlet leaned to her right side, then leaned her body to her left, nudging Ashley’s shoulder.  “Whoops,” Scarlet said, as she hit Ashley’s shoulder.  Though Scarlet’s actions were just an annoyance to Ashley, to David they were strong enough to knock him off of Ashley’s shoulder.  David tumbled off of Ashley’s shoulder, and into her exposed cleavage.  “Hhhnek” Ashley squeaked, looking down, and seeing David’s legs wiggling as David’s top half was submerged in her chest.  “Pffff ha ha ha,” Scarlet laughed, as Ashley frantically pinched David’s legs and plucked him out of her bosom, and placing him on the desk.  “Scarlet, seriously,” Ashley said, ticked off, but still smiling.  “Come on that was funny, even David thinks so right?” Scarlet asked.  Ashley and Scarlet both looked down at David, who was standing on the desk.  “I guess it is a little funny,” David said, having almost enjoyed Scarlet’s antics.  The three returned to watching the movie, but Scarlet’s fun wasn’t over.  Thanks to her massive chest, Scarlet could sit up, but her breasts would still rest on the desk.  Scarlet swiftly plucked David up, and stuck him between her enormous breasts, which bounced in response.  “There isn’t that a more comfortable spot?” Scarlet said.  “Hey what’re you doing, just leave him be,” Ashley said.  “I’m just giving the guy a comfy seat, this is better that the desk right?” Scarlet asked.  David looked over at Ashley, then back at Scarlet.  “Um, I guess it is pretty comfy, but to watch the movie, I’d prefer being on Ashley’s shoulder,” David said, trying to figure out the right thing to say.  Ashley grew a smile on her face.  “Ha see, he doesn’t like it in your fat chest,” Ashley said.  “Pssssshhhhh, he’s just saying that so he doesn’t look like a perv, and you wish you had my chest,” Scarlet said, placing David on the desk.  “Ha, who would want boobs this feakin huge?” Ashley said, grabbing Scarlet’s breasts from behind, and forcefully fondling them.  “Hey, mmm, stop it mmm their sensitive,” Dasha said.  David just took in the sight in front of him, mesmerized by it all.  Ashley let her Dasha go, and she placed David back on her shoulder, to finish the movie. 

Ashley went to the bathroom, and took a shower, leaving David and Scarlet alone.  Scarlet picked David up off the desk, and she laid down on her bed.  “So, having fun?” Scarlet asked.  “Sure, I think this is a better fit for me than that party,” David said.  “Yeah, then you wouldn’t get to spend time with these,” Scarlet said, placing David on her left boob.  “Yeah, I guess not,” David said, laying on the enormous breast.

Soon Ashley finished showering, followed by Scarlet after her,  leaving David and Ashley alone.  Ashley was simply wearing her some sweatpants and a shirt.  Ashely sat on her bed, and she placed David on her left thigh.  Ashley’s leg was muscular, but it was still soft.  That’s a girl’s body for you, David thought.  “That game was pretty fun,” Ashley said, breaking the silence.  “Thanks, my neighbor Zoey made it up yesterday,” David said.  “Oh, yeah, it was cool how you lifted that weight bag yesterday,” Ashley said.  “Thanks, it was really heavy to me.  I’m glad you brought me to the club,” David said.  “Yeah, me too, it was so much more energetic when you were there,” Ashley said.  “Glad to here it, I need the training for when I get on the MMA team,” David said.  “The MMA team, you’re really gonna try out for that?” Ashley said.  “I sure am, I made a bet with this girl that I’d make it on the team,” David said.  “David that’s gonna be pretty hard,” Ashley said.  “I know, but I think I can do it,” David said.  “No, I mean new entries are decided by the JV leader, Suki, Skylar basically has no say in it,” Ashley said.  “Really?  Shoot, that complicates things,” David said.  “Well, I hope you win the bet I guess,” Ashley said.  “Thanks,” David said.

Soon Scarlet got out of the shower, now wearing some pajamas, consisting of some fuzzy green pants, and a Wonder Swan university T-shirt that was a few sizes too large, but that was needed to cover her massive chest.  “Are you sleeping over tonight?” Scarlet asked.  “I might as well, I’m not sure when Jenna will get back,” David said.  “Do you need to shower?” Ashley asked.  “No, I took a bath in the Community bath today, so I’m all good,” David said.  Well we should get to bed soon,” Ashley said.  “Wait, it’s only like 10:00pm, do you guys usually go to sleep this early?” David asked.  “Yeah, we both try to get as much sleep as we can.  Sleep is very important for muscle growth, so you should get to bed too,” Ashley said. “Okay, that makes sense, but how am I gonna sleep tonight,” David asked, realizing he hadn’t planned this out.  “What do you usually do?” Ashley asked.  “Well, I sleep on the regular room beds, but I sleep in a specially made sleeping bag,” David said.  Ashley thought for a second.  “Oh, I’ve got an idea,” Ashley said, she moved her leg, causing David to tumble onto Ashley’s bed.  Ashley went to her dresser, and she pulled out a fuzzy blue sock.  “Here, this is pretty much a sleeping bag,” Ashley said, presenting the sock.  David grabbed the sock, it didn’t stink thankfully, but it was much bigger than he was.  “I guess this’ll work,” David said.  Scarlet looked over at Ashley and David.  A sock that’s it?  That’s no fun, Scarlet thought.  Scarlet then smiled, as she got a fun idea, and she walked beside Ashley’s bed.

“Ha, David I didn’t think you had a thing for feet,” Scarlet said, teasingly.  “I don’t,” David said, defensively, dropping the sock.  “Hey David if you chose to sleep in my bed, I’d let you sleep in my chest, you did say it was comfy,” Scarlet said.  David couldn’t help his brain from picturing what Scarlet described.  “Scarlet that’s so-“ Ashley started.  “What’ he already has the sock, if he’s got that, then being in my chest is like a big hug, not sexual at all,” Scarlet said.  “But he’s a guy, you can’t just sleep with a guy,” Ashley said.  “If you’re so uncomfortable sleeping with a guy, then I’ll just do it, since I don’t care much,” Scarlet said.  David looked at the arguing girls.  David was happy that Ashley saw him as a guy, but Scarlet had a point.  IF she did see him as a guy, then of course she’d be uncomfortable sleeping with him.  Maybe I should just sleep with Scarlet, and this has nothing to do with her sleeping with me in her chest, David thought.  David started walking toward Scarlet, when Ashley grabbed him.  “No, The Sheet says that David’s uner my watch so he’s sleeping with me,” Ashley said, unceremonially, shoving David under her shirt and into her chest.  “If you say so,” Scarlet shrugged going to the light switch. 

David was still processing the situation.  Wait, were they just fighting over me, no that can’t be it, Scarlet was probably just messing with me, Ashley is probably still on edge about what happened yesterday, I shouldn’t read so much into these things,  David thought.  Should I mention to Ashley that she forgot to put me in the sock first, or will that just make things awkward?  David thought.  “Good night,” Scarlet said, flipping the switch.  “Good night,” David and Ashley said.  Ashley got under her covers, being careful not to jostle David around.  Ashley looked under her shirt, at David in her chest.  “C-comfy” Ashley asked, regretting her hasty decision, but not able to undo it.  “Yeah,” David said.  Ashley’s breasts were firm from all of her exercise but still so soft.  “I-if you need anything, don’t hesitate to wake me up, you’re the guest after all,” Ashley said.  “Sure thanks,” David said, smiling at Ashley through the shirt’s hole. “Gosh get a room you two, and go to sleep,” Scarlet said.  “Okay,” Ashley said.  “Sorry,” David said.  The three went to sleep.

Scarlet stopped making noise, leading David to believe that she’d fallen asleep, and Ashley’s breathing changed to a rhythmic patten showing that she was asleep.  David was having a very hard time getting to sleep, his heart started racing when it fully sank in what the night had in store for him.  Okay, calm down, I’m sleeping between a girl’s boobs, so what?  David thought.  David’s hand moved to Ashley’s left breast.  No stop, don’t get any weird ideas, Ashley stopped me from going to that party, I owe it to her to just sleep.  David’s position on Ashley’s body, made his lower half excited.  No, down, boy, this is not the time, David thought.  How am I gonna sleep now? David thought.  15 minutes later, David fell asleep.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

The Night That Changed Everything (Part 1) (6/11 Edit) by 2inch
Author's Notes:
I sincerely hope you like what happens in these next 2 chapters, some of you may hate the decision that I made, and that's okay, but the developments in these next chapters are important for the story that I want to tell.

Ashley was sleeping, when she was suddenly awoken.  She usually slept so well due to her exhaustion for regular exercise, but tonight was strange.  It felt like something heavy was on top of her, like a whole other person’s weight was on her.  Ashley opened her eyes, she couldn’t see anything in the darkness.  She moved her arms, and she tried push whatever was on top of her off of her.  It was warm, it felt alive.  Then she started to feel something, warm air like breaths, on her ear.  “What the hell?” Ashley said.  She grabbed the top of whatever was on her.  It felt like a person’s head.  Ashley listened, the person was still breathing, but asleep.  Ashley tried to shove whoever it was off of her, but the person was so heavy that she could barely move at all.  Ashley changed tactics, and slid out from under the person.  “Who are you?  What’s going on where am I?” Ashley asked, getting scared, still not knowing if this was a dream.  Ashley felt around herself, she was completely naked.  She checked her bosom for David, but he wasn’t there.  The “roof” of wherever she was at was so low, like a collapsed tent.  The floor was strange, it was bouncy, and covered in some kind of fabric.  Ashley looked behind her, and she saw light, she rushed towards the light.  Ashley left the large tent, and looked around.  The light of the moon was illuminating the room.  The room she was in was massive.  She kept walking, and she came across a giant, soft hill.  “Wow, this hill thing is soft just like my pillow,” Ashley said.  Wait a second, giant room, giant pillow, am I tiny!? Ashley thought. 

She looked around the massive room, it was decorated the exact same way that her room was, complete with what appeared to be a giant sleeping Scarlet on the other side of the room.  Ashley collapsed on her knees.  “Okay, okay, okay, calm down Scarlet, this can’t be happening it must be a dream,” Ashley said.  “It must be a dream!  I’m dreaming!” Ashley said.  “Wow, this must be one of the lucid dream things that I’ve heard about,” Ashley said, calming down.  Wait a second, if I’m dreaming of me being small, that must mean… Ashley thought.  Ashley slowly was able to pull away the giant blanket, revealing her sleeping shirt, which was barely lit up by the moon.  Ashley walked under the sleeping shirt, which was barely lit up by the moon.  She walked under the shirt, and found the person who was on her.  “This must be David,” Ashley said.  “Since I fell asleep with him on me, that must’ve caused me to dream about me being the same size as him,” Ashley said.  “Hmmm, it’s strange that I would dream of myself being naked, but keep David fully clothed, but dreams are weird like that,” Ashley said.  Ashley got down beside the sleeping David, and she nudged him.  “Hey wake up,” Ashley said.  “Wait, I read about this, to easily wake someone up, just rub the sternum with your knuckles,” Ashley said.  Ashley then made a fist, and she started forcefully rubbing David’s sternum between his pectorals.

 

David felt an unpleasant sensation on his chest, and he stirred awake.  “Huh, what’s going on?” David asked, yawning.  “Wakey wakey,” Ashley said, laying down beside David.  “Ashley, what’s going on?” David asked, still groggy.  “Nothing much, this is all a dream,” Ashley said.  “Oh, it’s a dream, that’s cool,” David said.  “Yeah, you’re not the real David, just the dream David.  So, that means nothing happens if I do this,” Ashley said, rolling onto David, and putting her head on his chest. “Wow, this is a great dream,” David said, looking at the shrunken, naked, Ashley.  David had also researched lucid dreaming in his free time, could I be about to have the legendary dream sex? David thought.  “Yeah, I’m glad I’m dreaming it,” Ashley said.  “Wait what?  I’m the real David, you must be a dream Ashley,” David said.  “Ha that’s dumb, I’m dreaming, see I’ll prove it,” Ashley said.  She sat up, over David’s crotch, and she slapped him across the face.  David clearly felt it.  “Ouch what was that fo-“ David started, suddenly realizing that not only was he not dreaming, but right now he and Ashley were the same size.  Not only that, but she’s really naked! David thought.  David lightly, pushed Ashley off of him, and he stepped back, and got away from Ashley, and he felt his surroundings. David felt the fabric beneath and above him, and he quickly recognized it as a shirt.  David, scurried backwards out of the shirt, and into the moonlit room.  Ashley crawled after him, also leaving the shirt.  “Ashley, you’re not dreaming, this is real,” David said, trying to sound as calm as he could.  “Ha, if that’s true, then why are we the same height, huh?” Ashley asked, confidently, while leaving the shirt.  “I have no idea, something strange happened,” David said.  Ashley had fully left the shirt, and she was climbing the pillow toward David, allowing David to see her in her entirety clearly.  “Ashley you’re naked, cover up,” David said, looking away.  “So, what it’s a dream, it’s not real,” Ashley said, in a matter-of-fact tone.  “But it is real Ashley,” David said.  Ashley was starting to get annoyed at this “dream” David insisting that she wasn’t dreaming.  “Oh yeah, well if I’m not dreaming, then pinch me and prove it,” Ashley said, crawling closer to David.  David grabbed her arm, and pinched it.  “Ouch,” Ashley said.  Ashley was surprised at actually feeling pain thinking that she was dreaming.  “Wait, if I’m not dreaming then you’re… I’m… I’m TINY!” Ashley said.  “This can’t be happening, what’s happening?  What’s gonna happen?” Ashley said, frantically.  “Ashley calm down, it’ll be okay,” David said, trying to comfort her.  “How can you say that, you don’t know.  Do you know?  Has this happened?” Ashley asked, frantically, moving her arms in the air.  “No, this has never happened before, but I need you to calm down,” David said, looking away again.  Due to Ashley’s frantic movements, her large breasts have been bouncing around with every motion that she made.  Ashley started to breathe heavily   “M-my life is over, my hopes and dreams are impossible now,” Ashley said, starting to cry.  David didn’t know what to do, he had very limited experience talking to other people and this situation had confused him as well.  Okay focus, just take one step at a time, David thought.  David looked at Ashley, curling up into a ball.  She’s naked, that’s something that I can help with, David thought.

David took off his shirt, and went to Ashley.  “Here, put this on,” David said, squatting down, and offering Ashley the shirt.  Ashley looked down, and she realized that she really was naked.  “Ahh, why didn’t you tell me, you pervert!” Ashley said, slapping David again.  David didn’t like getting slapped, but it didn’t really hurt, and id was good that he took Ashley’s mind off being tiny if just for a second.  “SHHHH, you’ll wake Scarlet, be quiet,” David said, not wanting to wake Scarlet up and cause more commotion.  Ashley covered her mouth, both of them looked over at Scarlet, and she appeared to still be asleep.  They both took a sigh of relief.  “Thanks,” Ashley said, blushing.  “Don’t mention it,” David said, glad that Ashley had managed to calm down.  “And your shorts,” Ashley said, a little embarrassed.  David understood, and he took off his shorts also, and he tossed them behind him, leaving him only in his underwear. 

“Okay, you can look now,” Scarlet said.  David turned around his custom-made shirt managed to fit Ashley pretty well.  His shorts fit her well enough, but for some reason, he couldn’t take his eyes off of her.  Maybe it was because the moon lit up her hair so perfectly, or maybe because of that cute embarrassed look on her face.  But it was likely because, this was the first time that David truly didn’t feel alone.  Maybe Ashley will stay small permanently, or maybe she’d grow back, either way he didn’t care, he had this moment, and he wanted it to last.  “Thanks, they fit well enough,” Ashley said.  David still just stared, trying to commit this moment to memory.  “Hey, quit staring, you’re making me self-conscious,” Ashley said.  David, snapped out of his trance.  “Sorry,” David said.  “It’s okay,” Ashley said.  She then looked at David.  With his clothes now on her, David’s newly aquired muscles were on full display.  “W-well, I guess I should reward you for lending me these clothes, how about a hug?” Ashley suggested.  “That sounds nice,” David said.  The two awkwardly walked to each other, due to the strange terrain of the pillow.  Ashley wrapped her arms around David, and David did the same.  At this time, David noticed that they weren’t the exact same height, as Ashley’s head only came to just over his shoulders. 

Ashley embraced David, placing her head on his right pecktoral.  For one reason, to feel what a muscular man’s body really felt like, and another reason to feel safe.  Ashley was scared, she didn’t know what would happen to her from here on out, so the protection that she felt from David’s embrace was much needed, and helped her calm down.  David embraced her back.  He had never gotten a real hug like this.  Whenever his mother “hugged” him, it was always by pushing him against her cheek, or her bosom, and the only thing that he could do was hold onto a finger.  This was a totally knew feeling, he couldn’t let go of her.  “What am I gonna do David, what if I’m like this forever?  My goals, my dreams, my club, my family, what’s gonna happen?”  Ashley asked, crying.  David didn’t know how to respond, he wanted to say that everything will be alright, but David couldn’t bring himself to say it.  David had very limited knowledge in this field.  What do I do? David thought. 

David then remembered what Jenna said to him Wednesday night, after he had that nightmare.  “Ashley, I’m here, so it’ll be okay.  I’ll make it okay,” David said.  Though David had essentially no experience with this kind of emotion, he managed to say exactly what Ashley needed to hear.  That even though it wasn’t okay now, he’d make it okay, and she wouldn’t be alone.  Ashley hugged David tighter, wanting to feel his strong body against her.  David put his head over Ashley’s in response.  The two stopped and looked at each other, only lit by the full moon.  They gazed into each other’s eyes.  Something snapped within David, causing him to do something unforgettable.  Either because of a lack of a common physical contact, or being overwhelmed by not feeling so alone anymore, or just acting according to the mood, or instinct.  David put his hands on the bottom of Ashley’s head, and he kissed her.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

The Night That Changed Everything (Part 2) (6/11 Edit) by 2inch
Author's Notes:

I hope you enjoy part 2!  This'll be the last chapter for a while, as I will be editing previous chapters into 3rd person.

In that moment both of them were exactly what the other needed, causing them both of their hearts to overflow with emotion, resulting in a passionate kiss.  This was the first time that David initiated a kiss, this is pretty much his first kiss, not counting what’s happened with Vanessa or Hazel.  David wasn’t sure what exactly to do, he’d seen kisses on shows before, but he never really practiced or prepared.  But, he didn’t care much, he just knew that if he didn’t take this chance now, to kiss a girl, it might never come again.  Ashley was greatly surprised by David’s sudden actions, but she didn’t push him away, she closed her eyes, allowing the kiss to happen for just a moment.  David put his hand on Ashley’s long black hair.  For him, hair was so much thicker around normal sized people, it was closer to how twine feels to normal people.  So, this feeling of thin, stringy hair, that could weave between his fingers was so foreign to him.  David didn’t want this feeling to stop, but all good things must come to an end.  Ashley realized what could come of this kiss, and she pushed him away.

David and Ashley separated, each breathing heavily.  “Sorry,” David said, not sure how to react being pushed away by her.  “Don’t be it’s just complicated,” Ashley said.  What was that, I just had a kiss with David.  Doesn’t Skylar like David, did I just betray my friend? Ashley thought.  What was that?  I j- I just kissed a girl, but she pushed me away.  Did I do something wrong?  Did I misread the situation?  I hope she doesn’t hate me after that, David thought.  “What now?” Ashley asked, breaking the silence.  “Well, I guess first thing to do is figure out how and why you shrunk,” David said.  “Yeah, you’re right,” Ashley said.  “Okay, let’s retrace our steps,” David suggested.  “Right,” Ashley agreed.  “You picked me up by the cafeteria for dinner, that happened at about 6:20,” David started.  “We had dinner, I put you in my breast pocket, and I brought you to my room,” Ashley continued.  “We watched a movie, and we played some games,” David started.  “Then I placed you… in my chest, and we went to sleep at about 10:00,” Ashley finished.  The two of them looked at the alarm clock that Scarlet had by her bed.  It read, 2:20am.  “Okay, how long have you been small?” David asked.  “I don’t know, but I’d say that 20 minutes sounds about right,” Scarlet said.  “Okay, so something must’ve happened in the 4 hours between 10:00 and 2:00,” David said.  “Right, so now what?” Scarlet asked.  “Okay, um let’s mark off what couldn’t have happened.  It couldn’t be that me being in your, you know, chest, caused this, because other Girls’ve put me there, and they didn’t shrink,” David said.  “Okay,” Scarlet said, a twinge of curiosity at the knowledge that other girls have put David in their chests.  “And, it can’t be that it was caused by me falling asleep, with someone else, because a few days ago, I fell asleep holding Jenna’s finger,” David said.  “We can probably also rule out that it was magic, or an outside force that hit me by chance,” Ashley said.  “Right, so, that means that the only reason that you shrunk, that I can think of, would be time spent with me,” David said.  “What?” Ashley asked.  “Think about it, because of that school rule about the weekly allotted time, a girl couldn’t spend more than 3 hours with me and shrink,” David said.  “Then why didn’t I shrink earlier in the night?” Scarlet asked.  “Maybe since I was in your breast pocket, the contact wasn’t direct, and it has to be direct contact,” David said.  “David, that’s a bit of a leap, I mean, we’d have to like, test that a few times.  Even so, where does that leave me, is this permanent?” Ashley asked, gesturing to herself.  “You’re right, and I don’t know,” David said.  “Ok, I have an idea, if me being around you for 4 hours caused me to shrink, maybe me being away from you for 4 hours will reverse it,” Ashley said.  “That is also a big leap, but it’s the best plan that we have,” David said.  “Ok, we still have plenty of time left in the night, if we sleep on opposite ends of the bed, then I might be able to regrow without coming into contact with you,” Ashley said.  “Ok, I hope it works,” David said.  “Yeah, me too, if it does, let’s keep this a secret from Scarlet,” Ashley said.

 

“Yeah, let’s keep this a secret from Scarlet,” Scarlet said, turning on a lamp, on her desk.  David and Ashley turned to the other side of the room, where Scarlet laid in her bed very much awake.  Scarlet held her head in her left hand, it appeared that she’d been watching David and Scarlet for some time.  “How long have you been watching us?” David asked.  “For a little while, I didn’t turn around though until I heard “You’ll wake Scarlet, be quiet,”” Scarlet said, quoting what David had said earlier.  “So then, you saw us, you know,” David said.  “Oh yes,” Scarlet said, sitting up in her bed.  Scarlet then stood up, and walked towards Ashley’s bed, then she sat down on the carpet.  “Wow, Ashley, you’re sooo cute at that size,” Scarlet said, teasingly.  “Hey, I look cute at either size, you on the other hand, not so much,” Ashley said.  Scarlet was taken aback, not by Ashley’s words, but by the sound she made.  “Ashley, are you talking in a high-pitched voice on purpose?” Scarlet asked sounding uneasy.  “What?  No, why?” Ashley asked.  “When I was laying on my bed, I heard David’s voice clearly, but then I also heard a bunch of squeaks,” Scarlet said.  “That’s weird, she sounds normal to me,” David said. 

“Anyway, could I hold you?” Scarlet asked, resting her massive breasts on the bed.  Ashley looked at David, and David just shrugged.  “I guess so,” Ashley said.  Scarlet held out her left hand, and Ashley slowly climbed onto it.  “Hey, that’s weird,” Scarlet said.  “What is?” David and Ashley asked.  “She’s so light, she barely weighs anything,” Scarlet said.  “Yeah, no shit,” Ashley said.  “No, I mean, you feel so much lighter than David,” Scarlet said.  Scarlet then held out her right hand, toward David.  David walked onto her hand, and Scarlet raised her hand, comparing the weight of her two friends.  “That’s so weird, he's like 3x or 4x heavier than you are,” Scarlet said to Ashley.  “What? No way, put us down,” Ashley said.  Scarlet placed her two friends down beside each other.  Ashley walked up to David.  “When I woke up, you felt so heavy on top of me, like a huge rock or something,” Ashley said.  “Yeah, my molecular structure is pretty dense, so I’m heavier than I look,” David said.  “But the thing is that Ashley is much lighter, is her structure not as dense then?” Scarlet asked.  “I guess not,” David said, thinking to himself.  “Wait a minute, Scarlet, grab us a pen, will ya?” David said.  Scarlet didn’t understand, but she quickly grabbed a pen, and placed it in front of David.

David picked up the pen with ease.  “Okay, Ashley, try to hold this pen,” David said, holding the pen to Scarlet.  “Okay, I’ll try,” Ashley said.  She held out her arms to accept the pen.  Ashley held the pen for a few seconds, before dropping it on the bed.  “It’s heavy, like I’m holding a person,” Ashley said.  David thought for a second.  “Okay, let me pick you up,” David said to Ashley.  “oooooh how romantic,” Scarlet said, teasingly.  “Ashley waved her off, before putting an arm around David.  “1, 2, 3,” David said, easily lifting Ashley.  “Wow, you’re so light,” David said.  “Thanks, you can put me down now,” Ashley said, starting to blush.  David dropped her on the bed, making her bounce a bit.  “Okay, lemme try,” Ashley said, not wanting to be out done.  “1,2,3,” David said, jumping into Ashley’s arms.

Ashley didn’t even last a full second holding David.  “Let’s arm wrestle!” Ashley said.  “Ashley-“ David started.  “Come on,” Ashley said.  David laid on the bed, and he grasped Ashley’s hand and they started arm-wrestling.  Ashley barely made David’s hand move at all, before David easily pinned her arm to the mattress.  “One more thing, Scarlet in my dresser, there are a few one pound bags for my ankle weights, grab them,” Ashley said.  Scarlet shrugged, and grabbed the weight and set it down in front of David and Ashley.  Ashley grabbed the bag, and she tried to lift it, to which the bag didn’t even budge.  “Here you try,” Ashley said.  “Okay, I’ll try,” David approached the bag, and he lifted it like he did on Thursday, only this time it felt much lighter.  My muscles must’ve already grown, David thought, dropping the weight.  Scarlet then put the bag on the ground so it was out of the way. 

Wait a second, David thought to himself.  My voice isn’t high pitched, because of my special vocal cords, I’m strong and heavy for my height, because of my dense molecular structure, but Ashley doesn’t seem to have any of those traits, David thought.  “Ashley, I need you to do something,” David said, sounding serious.  “What?” Ashley asked.  “I need you to try to make yourself bleed,” David said.  “Huh?” Scarlet and Ashley both said.  “Because of my special body, I’ve never even broken a bone, I need to know if you can get hurt by normal means,” David said, being completely serious.  Scarlet and Ashley both under stood.  Scarlet got up, and she grabbed something from her desk.  “Here, you can use this,” Scarlet said, presenting a small needle.  At David and Scarlet’s height, a needle was essentially the size of a sword, but it was still light enough for Ashley to hold.  “Okay, here goes,” Ashley said.  Ashley lightly pressed her pointer finger onto the end of the needle.  “Ouch,” Ashley said.  Ashley retracted her finger, and sure enough she was bleeding.

“Y-you’re bleeding,” David said.  “Yeah, I am,” Ashley said.  “That proves it, for some reason, you don’t have any of the special powers that I have.  David said.  “What do you mean by that?” Ashley asked.  “It means that you, or anyone else that gets shrunken like this, are so  fragile, that they’ll be hurt by the smallest of actions.  Unlike me who can be sat on, and only feel a little uncomfortable, if Ashley is sat on or stomped on, she could, get seriously hurt or worse,” David said.  “Well, we’ll have to keep this a secret, and conduct further tests,” Scarlet said, remarkably staying upbeat.  “Yeah, you’re right, but for now, we should wait and see if I grow back to normal in the morning,” Ashley said.  “Wait, how does that work?” Scarlet asked.  “What do you mean?” David asked.  “I mean, matter can’t be created or destroyed, so if she weighs so little, then where did her mass go?” Scarlet asked.  “I have no idea, that’s pretty advanced stuff for me,” David said.  “Yeah, and whatever it is, it can wait until the morning,” Ashley said.  “Right, okay, David, go sleep down at the foot of the bed, and I’ll fall asleep up here, and maybe I’ll be back to normal by morning,” Ashley said.  “Right,” David said.  “Wait, before you do that…” Scarlet said, grabbing something from her the floor.  “Here, sleep in this sock, so she doesn’t accidentally make contact with you while she’s asleep,” Scarlet said, presenting David with a sock.  “Uhh, thanks,” David said, starting his trek to the foot of the bed.  “No problem, I guess I’ll see you two in the morning,” Scarlet said, getting comfy for bed.

Once David was under the covers, Ashley removed the clothes that she borrowed from David, and she tossed them on her desk.  Ashley made it down the pillow to her bed, and she laid.  “Good night, love birds,” Scarlet said, teasing her friends one last time for the night.  

David made his way to the foot of the bed, and he got into Ashley’s sock and got situated for bed.  Soon enough the three of them went to sleep.

End of Chapter

“Scientific Explanation”

Hello, this is the author, in case you’re wondering how the science works, here’s an explanation.  Firstly, shrinking doesn’t work scientifically in sci-fi.  When shrinking is done without magic, the explanation is either that the distance between the atoms shrunk, or the empty space within the atoms shrunk, both of which would keep the original mass, and therefore have the object or person weigh as much as at regular size.  The idea of a tiny weighing as much as regular person could make a good story, but this is not that story.  So, I decided to use a way similar to what is done in Pokémon.  In Pokémon, the Pokémon are converted to red or white energy when entering or exiting a poke ball.  Since they become energy, they don’t add weight to the poke ball, so the trainers can carry them around.  What has happened to Ashley is similar.  When she was shrunk, her matter was converted into energy, and that energy is either stored in her shrunken form, or with David, I haven’t decided which yet, maybe it will come up later, maybe not.  So, since her mass was converted to energy, she weighs very little, and all her mass is accounted for.

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed the chapters, I will start editting the chapters to third person, so there might be another hiatus for a while, until after Memorial day maybe.  You can think of this as a temporary season finale.

Update, and Summaries (6/11 Edit) by 2inch
Author's Notes:

An update on my situation.

Hello, this is the author, 2inch

Thank you so much for reading my story, as I’m writing this update, this story is approaching 50,000 views!  That is insane to me as I didn’t really think that this story would become what it has, thank you so much. 

I’m sorry for not uploading new chapters in a while, but I am working hard on this story.    For the  past while I’ve been working on editing  previous chapters into 3rd person, and improving writing mistakes that I have in my story.  These errors include, not  making new paragraphs when a new character enters the conversation, and also in general improving the writing, especially when it comes to the characters’ feelings.

I have again improved the first chapter and it now has new story elements concerning David’s mother and father, these new additions will have an impact on the story to come. 

I know that I have a whole bunch of characters introduced, so now here’s a list of the characters with information that is worth remembering if you forgot.

 

Important, in my editing of the story, I may rewrite or change story beats for the betterment of the story, if I do what’s written in this summary will change.

 

Here are some summaries of the major characters in the first “Season.” As well as some things to remember.

David Higgs: Freshman, 18 years old,

Just taller than 2 inches, blue eyes, black hair, athletic physique.  David doesn’t have great social skills, and hasn’t talked to many people in his life.  David doesn’t want to be alone, and though his time as college has been tough, he loves that he’s met a few good people.  David wants a good school life in college.  He enjoys watching Youtube, and T.V. Monday and Wedenesday, he has History and Algebraic reasoning.  Tuesday and Thursday he has Bio 101 and Acc 101.  Friday is just History.

Allyssa Higgs: Age 46

Beautiful woman with blonde hair and blue eyes, was a famous actress, but she quit acting after getting married.  (Think Jennifer Aniston, level of fame)  Because she quit her job, she’s been slowly losing money over the years, and she needs David to attend Wonder Swan University on the full scholarship, because she wouldn’t be able to pay the tuition and keep the house and security.

Peter Higgs: Deceased at age 30

Former scientist for the Island nation of Valtrium, studying special radiation that was found on the island, researching antimatter.  He had black hair, green eyes, and was quite tall.  He died in a traffic accident as a car hit him and caused him to fall off of The Golden Gate Bridge to his death.  This was on the final day of his Honeymoon with Alyssa.

Mary, the maid, 38 years old

Hired at the young age of 18, she’s been Allyssa’s loyal maid, and her maid of honor at her wedding.  She was hired before Allyssa’s marriage, and was incredible help to Allyssa during David’s infancy.  She has black hair, brown eyes, and she wears a maid outfit, that looks like it was taken from a costume shop.

Wonder Swan University

A very small school that is rarely discussed, except for its exceptional Tennis team.  Housing only 400 students in any given year the school is the place that David is now studying. 

Originally founded by Japanese immigrants, one of the attractions of the school is offering a college experience, and some amenities that would be common in Japan.  Constructed for other Japanese immigrants to fell more at home in the U.S, and for American students to be exposed to a bit of Japanese culture.  For this reason there is a very significant Japanese population at the school, and many students have Japanese ancestry.

Students:

Jenna: Freshman age 18

Jenna has black hair, white skin, and a curvaceous figure, but isn’t fat by any means.  She is David’s roommate, and loves teasing, and messing with him.  She does genuinely care about him and she can be very nice to him if she chooses to be, and she really loves being David’s roommate.  She comforted David and helped him sleep Wednesday night, when he was having a nightmare.  She is well known in college as David’s roommate.  She plays tennis and she’s pretty good at it.  She went to the sorority party, and got very drunk.

Dasha: Sophomore age 20

Dasha has the largest butt on campus, and brown hair past her shoulders.  She shares History class with David.  She got scolded by Miss Bosak, for sitting on David in class.  On Friday, she brought David to her room, where he was embarrassingly massaged into Dasha’s butt hole making them both uncomfortable. (Roommates with Aubrey)

Scarlet: Freshman, age 19

She has the largest breasts on campus, as well as Fiery red hair.  A bit of a punk and she very much enjoyed messing with David in that first Algebraic reasoning class.  Scarlet woke up and found Ashley shrunk and being consoled by David.  (Roommates with Ashley)

Emma: Freshman, 18

Blonde hair, and very cute body, with C cup breasts, and cute butt.  She really wants sex, but she is a virgin.  She has her sights set on having sex with David.  She attepted to force herself on David on Wednesday, but she was stopped.  She apologized, and is now going to be David’s study buddy.

Skylar: Sophomore age 19

Long black hair, very athletic body, sizeable breasts, butt, and thighs.  She is a protegy in MMA with background in Martial arts.  Hates bullies, and has become protective of David.  She helped a future character, Suki with bullying, and Suki is now the JV captain of the MMA team.  Skylar has a reputation as tough, and that has caused her to not be good at making new friends.

Ava: Sophomore, black hair, a bit of a delinquent type, age 20, (I imagine her with Shark teeth, like Itachi from, Yankee JK Kuzuhana-chan)

She wants to mess with David, and she made a bet with him that he’d have to be her roommate, if he doesn’t get accepted to the MMA team by next week.

Penelope: Sophomore age 19

Ava’s friend, She is very good at tennis.  She has orange hair that goes past her shoulders, and a slim figure.  She is good friends with Jenna.

Olivia: Sophomore age 19

Ava’s other friend, Brown hair.  She hasn’t had much time in the story, but later she will be a part of the cooking club.

Vanessa: Freshman, age 19

Absolute Bombshell body, and is David’s Highschool bully.  She loved tormenting David in Highschool, and she ended up separating him from his childhood friend Claire.  She has essentially traumatized David, causing him to fear her when he first saw her on Wednesday.(Stephanie’s roommate)

Hazel: Freshman 18

Very cute girl with light brown hair, infectious smile, and bubbly attidude.  She’s on the shorter side.  She has large breasts, and and a large butt, both larger than Jenna’s.  she loves things that are cute, and is very quickly growing feelings for David.  Was a bit sheltered, and hasn’t talked with boys outside of family much.(roommates with Zoey)

Zoey: Freshman age 19

Black hair, and her body is pretty flat.  Zoey is a writer and connoisseur of Giantess stories.  She laments that it is hard to find good Giantess stories, so she started writing her own.  She is writing David’s school life as her own story on Giantess World, under the username 2inch.(Hazel’s roommate)

Stephanie: Senior age 23

She wants David to be her star in uploading spicy pictures onto the cite Lonely Fans, because she believes that it will make everyone tons of money.  She has David sign a contract so that they can work together past her graduation.  Vanessa is his costar though.(Vanessa’s roommate)

Ashley: Sophomore age 20

Very athletic body, and brown hair.  She is one of the founders of the Workout club, she was very impressed with David lifting a full pound on his own.  Because of that she views David as more of a man than some other students.  One night she was shrunk when she was watching David, their best guess why is that it’s because she spent 4 hours of time in contact with him.  She was so scared, so David’s actions consoling her meant a lot to her, leading them to share a tender kiss, before Ashley pushed him away.  (Scarlet’s roommate)

Leah, Sarahh, and Amelia, all Sophomores

Members of the workout club, more development will come later.  Leah really likes Spongebob

Aubrey: Sophomore age 19

School Track star, and shortest Student.  She has auburn hair.  She stepped on David with her sweaty feet, in the locker room, but Skylar stopped her then and there.

Cecilia Junior age 21

Brown hair, a bit of a delinquent type.  She grabbed David with her sweaty panties in the locker room.  Then Friday she bathed with David, to the point of her almost having an orgasm.  She will assist with the Lonely Fans photo shoot as a helper.

Rocky captain of the Wrestling club

Short red hair, athletic frame, band-aid on her nose, sees Skylar as a bit of a rival.

 

Again, if I alter some story beets in my editing, I will alter what it says on this chapter.

All reviews are greatly appreciated, if you have recommendations for clubs, or girl names for me to use please tell me, in a review


End Notes:

Thanks for reading, sorry it isn't more on the story.

Announcement by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Announcement

Sorry it's not a chapter, just an update.

Hello, it’s me again the author.

I am happy to report that all chapters in the first “Season” have been edited into 3rd person.  I also took the time to improve my writing, and fix the glaring mistakes that I had, especially the ones about not making a new paragraph when a new character enters the conversation.

Besides changing the POV, I also changed a bit of the story.  In the first chapter I included much information concerning David’s parents.  David’s father, Peter, is now an actual character, he is dead, but he does have a name.

The population of the school has been changed from 300 to 400 students, because only 300 students seemed too small to me.  I still intend to name a great deal of the girls, so if you have suggestions I’d love to hear them either in a review

I also added the new character, Rocky in one of the edited chapters.  She is the Captain of the wrestling club, and I hope to give her a chapter in the future.

In addition, some of the “Romance” so far seemed to forced to me.  In my head these characters have spent so much time together, but in the actual story they’ve only known each other for a few days, which is way to early to be thinking about love. 

But possibly the most noticeable change is that now Ashley is the one who was shrunk and not Scarlet.  The reason for this is that Scarlet became an unexpected fan favorite.  One reason that she was popular, as far as I could tell, was her dynamic in messing with David.  That became very important for me to uphold.  Ashley on the other hand was popular because of her athletic body, and since she was already impressed with David for lifting the weight, her dynamic with David wouldn’t change as much as Scarlet’s would if she shrunk.  If Scarlet shrank, she’d feel indebted to David, and that would dramatically change their dynamic, which I don’t want to happen.  At least not yet.

For those reasons I changed the story for Ashley to be the one to shrink, and the dialogue fit the characters better anyway. 

Unfortunately, there won’t be new chapters for a while.  What I plan to do is write the entire next season(25 chapters ish) then upload them one by one on consequtive days, to keep the story on the Most Recent tab.  I’m also doing this so that I don’t constantly remember things that I should’ve added, and go back to edit the chapters, which I don’t enjoy doing. 

With that being said, I have a solid Idea of where I want this story to go, and hopefully the next season will cover more than 3 days. 

Also thank you so much for 50,000 views that is amazing and it truly means a lot to me.

Wishing all of you the best,

2-inch.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading, sorry it's not a chapter

(2x1) New Day by 2inch
Author's Notes:

We're back baby, expect new chapters everyday, at roughly 8:00 CDT!

David woke up, early in the morning, before Ashley woke up.  David laid in Ashley’s sock thinking over the night that he had had.  I, I kissed a girl, and it wasn’t like some weird thing like with Vanessa or Hazel, that was a real kiss, David thought.  David moved his hand over his lips, and he remembered the sensation of Ashley’s lips.  But she pushed me away, did I do something wrong?  I don’t know much about romance, but in the shows and movies that I’ve seen, the characters typically kiss in a time of strong emotion.  She said that it was complicated, so she didn’t say that it was bad, or good.  Man, I hope she doesn’t hate me after that, David thought.  I hope she gets back to normal, but if she didn’t then I wouldn’t be alone at this size anymore, David thought. 

Ashley groggily woke up, on Saturday morning.  She looked around the room, and she was now her full regular size.  Wow.  Well, I’m normal size, could that all’ve been a dream? Ashley thought.  Ashley quickly remembered the previous night.  She knew that it couldn’t have been a dream, it felt too real.  Wait a minute, I need to tell David, Ashley thought.  Ashley pulled the covers to the side, and she saw her sock.  “Hey David, wake up, I’m back to normal, come out here and see,” Ashley said, excitedly.  Ashley sat up on her bed, and she scooted towards her sock.

David had learned from experiences in his childhood, that whenever he was placed somewhere special to sleep, it was best to stay there until he was picked up by his mom, or his mom’s maid.  Once David, heard Ashley’s loud voice, he felt so relieved that she’d gone back to normal, but a part of him was a bit sad to once again be the only 2-inch person.  Once Ashley called for him, David quickly exited the sock, and stood up on the bed.

David was immediately greeted with the bright morning sun, and the beautiful vision of Ashley, with her flowing black hair, and her sizeable breasts.  Her massive, naked, breasts, holy crap, she’s still naked, David thought.  David’s eyes wandered down Ashley’s body stopping at her vagina that was on full display for him and only about a foot away.  David quickly turned around.  “Ashley, it’s great that you’re big again, but you’re not wearing any clothes!” David yelled, as he noticed a strong, intoxicating scent coming from in front of him.  Ashley paused for a moment, and she looked down at her exposed bits.

Ashley started blushing, then she turned around on her bed.  “Sorry, I’m so used to waking up in my pajamas that I forgot that I wasn’t wearing any,” Ashley said.  “It’s okay,” David said, also starting to blush.  The two were now facing away from each other on Ashley’s bed.  Ashley saw David’s clothes that she had borrowed last night, on her pillow.  Ashley grabbed the tiny clothes, and she reached behind her, and dropped the clothes close to David.  “Here’re your clothes,” Ashley said, without looking behind her.  David turned around, and he walked towards his clothes, and he grabbed them.  Before David turned around again, he couldn’t stop himself from admiring Ashley’s figure from the back.  Her long hair, stretched down her slender back, stopping just short of her round bottom.  No, stop this is not the time, David thought, snapping himself out of his quick trance.  “Thanks,” David said, turning around, and put the clothes back on.   “I-I’m really glad that you’re back to normal,” David said.  “Yeah, me too,” Ashley said.  “Hey, could you just look away while I get dressed,” Ashley said.  “Oh, a yeah, sure, I’ll just cover my eyes with the sock,” David said.  “Thanks,” Ashley said.  Ashley got up off of her bed, making the mattress bounce in response to the change in weight, and she grabbed her pajamas.  The bounce of the mattress caused David to tumble into the sock rather than just covering his eyes, but he looked away either way.  Ashley put away her pajamas, and she got dressed in some yoga pants, and a blue tank-top.  “Alright, I’m decent,” Ashley said.  David looked at Ashley now dressed in regular clothes, and felt relieved feeling normalcy return.  “So um what now, do we wake up Scarlet?” David asked.  Ashley looked over at Scarlet, peacefully sleeping.  “No, she likes her sleep, I’ll just tell her I’m back to normal when she wakes up,” Ashley said.  David looked at Ashley’s alarm clock on her bed, the time read, 8:30am.

“Wow, it’s still pretty early,” David said.  “Yeah, I wake up pretty early.  When I’d sleep in when I was younger, my mom would always wake me up saying, “you’ll sleep your day away,” so now I naturally wake up at about this time,” Ashley said.  “Hmm, yeah, my mom didn’t want me to sleep too late either,” David said. 

A low rumbling was heard in the room.  Ashley blushed a little, at her stomach rumbling.  “Time for breakfast,” Ashley said.  She stepped to the room’s mini-fridge, and she grabbed an apple, and an apple cutter from her desk.  Ashley cut the apple onto a small plate, and she offered David a slice.

“Thanks,” David said, gladly accepting the fruit.  “No problem, honey crisps are great, but they always fill me up,” Ashley said, beginning to eat the other slices.  David started eating his slice, he bit into it like it was a big watermelon.  “So, what happened last night hasn’t happened before, but I guess we guessed correctly that it was related to time,” David said.  “Yeah, it’s great, but we probably should do more tests to be sure, we should try to get me shrunk another time soon,” Ashley said, eating more of the apple.  “Yeah, that’s a good idea, the only problem is that 4 hours is a pretty long time,” David said.  “Yeah, and it would draw lots of attention if we just spent the whole day together in my room for testing,” Ashley said.  David thought for a minute, finishing his apple slice.  “Hey, what if we just test the ideas at night, I’ll come over when the others are getting to bed, and I’ll return to my room before they wake up,” David said.  “Hey, that could work, and it would give us the time for me to shrink and regrow, once a day, which would be manageable,” Ashley said.  “Alright, so tonight you could come get me at my room, and that’ll give me time to prepare my things,” David said.  “You’re things?” Ashley asked.  “Yeah, if you’re gonna shrink again, I should bring a second pair of clothes, so neither of us will be naked,” David said, before slapping his hand over his mouth.  Ashley turned away again, blushing from embarrassment.  “Yeah, good thinking,” Ashley said.  Ashley thought for a moment.  “The girls in this school are probably all still asleep, so now would be a good time for us to get to your room without being seen,” Ashley said.  “Yeah, good idea,” David said.  David grabbed his shoes, and put them on.  Ashley stood up and offered her hand for David to walk onto.  Ashley walked down the stairs and she held David in her hand in front of his door.

“Okay later I’ll come pick you up, I just have to contact you somehow,” Ashley said, quietly.  “I have a phone, you can just text me,” David said.  “You do?  Cool, what’s your number?”  Ashley asked pulling out her phone.  “It’s 555-741-776,” David said.  “Cool, I got it I’ll text you later,” Ashley said, placing David on the floor.  “I’ll see you tonight, I guess,” Ashley said.  “Yeah, see you then,” David said, waving to Ashley as she turned to leave.  Wow, what a night, David thought, as he crawled under his door.

Ashley walked back to her room, she felt awkward just making David leave after he’d only been awake a few minutes, but she needed to be alone to organize her thoughts.  W-we kissed, Ashley thought, sitting on her bed.  Ashley remembered what she observed on Thursday, how Skylar was smiling like she used to when she was with David.  I kissed my friend’s crush, Ashley thought.  Ashley remembered the event, and she replayed it in her head, she remembered how David’s body felt against hers.  He really is muscular, you can hardly see it because of his size but when we were the same height, I could feel most of his muscles against me, Ashley thought.  No, that’s not the point the point is that friends don’t kiss their friend’s crush.  But he kissed me, so it’s different right?  D-did he choose me over Skylar? I did just get his phone number.  No, if she was the one who shrunk, then he probably would’ve kissed her too, Ashley thought.  Wait, if David went to the party, and Skylar was watching him the whole time, and holding him, then would she have shrunk at the party?  That’d be terrible, Ashley thought.  Even so, Skylar is my friend, shouldn’t I put her happiness above my own and cheer her on in love, that’s what a real friend would do.  But, I guess it’s possible that she doesn’t see him that way, maybe I should just ask her, Ashley thought.

 

David walked through his room.  The first thing that he realized that there were two sets of clothes strung across the floor.  Jenna’s red dress, and Penelope’s blue dress.  Did Penelope sleep over? David thought.  David climbed his thread and he got up onto his desk and was able to see a sleeping Penelope in his bed.  Well, that answers that question David, thought.  David stopped, as he smelled a peculiar scent in the air, coming from Penelope.  He walked to the edge of the desk, close to Penelope as she was breathing out and in.  *sniff* *sniff* “Is that alcohol?” David said, aloud quietly.  Penelope’s a sophomore right, She should be only 20 right?  Were they serving drinks to underage girls at this party? David thought, now becoming much more thankful to have not gone to the party. 

David took off his dirty clothes, and he put on some new ones, as well as setting aside another set for later tonight.  Well, what can I do now? David thought.  I can’t watch YouTube, since my bed’s occupied, and I don’t think that waking them up would be wise, so I guess I just go back to sleep? David thought.  David grabbed a clean sleeping bag, and put it on top of two others, and he got in the top one.  With nothing left to distract him, David again was left to ruminate on the events of the night prior. 

We kissed, and now what? David thought.  She wants me to come over again tonight, is this like a second date, or does she just want to test this new power?  Does she see me that way?  I mean, she’s the only girl whose actually been my size, and she hugged me, how could she not see me as a person after that? David thought.  David thought back to when Ashley was in hysterics feeling like her life was over, and how David was able to comfort her the same way Jenna comforted him.  David looked over at Jenna sleeping on the other side of the room.  If Jenna hadn’t comforted me that night, then last night could’ve gone very differently I should properly thank her later, David thought, drifting back to sleep.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading.  Any feedback is appreciated.

(2x2) Waking up by 2inch
Author's Notes:

second consecutive chapter!  A longer chapter for ya.

Penelope slowly woke up, as the bright sun shined into the room.  She rolled over on her side to get a few minutes of shut eye.  Ugh, My head hurts is this a hangover?  Why am I so thirsty?  Penelope thought.  Penelope opened her eyes.  She was surprised to not see her room’s decorations on the wall.  She looked over at the other side of the room, and saw Jenna sleeping.  The events of the night slowly came back to her and she remembered the party.  The lights, the music, the drinks, and a very odd walk to Jenna’s room, and crashing in David’s bed.  Oh yeah, I’m in Jenna’s room, Penelope thought.  Penelope looked around the room, and saw a cup of water on the desk.  Penelope gulped down the water quickly, but she was still thirsty.  She got up, and noticed a chill in the room.  Penelope looked down, and she realized that she was naked.  She looked at her dress that was thrown on the floor.  Shoot, I didn’t bring spare clothes, maybe I can just borrow some of Jenna’s, Penelope thought.  Penelope went to Jenna’s dresser, and she picked out a shirt, and some shorts.  She then looked into Jenna’s underwear drawer, and found a peculiar piece of clothing.  Woah, what’s this?  A black laced pair of painties, who does she plan to wear these for? Penelope thought to herself before slipping them on, along with the matching bra.  Jenna’s clothes were a little loose, but they still worked.  Penelope then opened the mini fridge and poured herself some more water.  As Penelope poured, some drops of water fell onto a small stack of David’s sleeping bags.

 

David woke up with a start, as cold water drenched his face.  David’s head was under his sleeping bag, so he couldn’t see what was causing it.  David sat up in his sleeping bag, and saw a towering, messy-haired, Penelope standing beside the desk chugging her water.  David for a brief moment expected to see another naked woman in front of him, but that wasn’t the case.  David wasn’t sure if he was relieved or disappointed for her to be clothed though.

“Aaaahh, that hit the spot,” Penelope said happily, as her headache subsided.  Penelope slammed the empty cup on the desk behind David, causing him to jump in surprise.  Penelope looked down at the desk, and saw David in his sleeping bag, looking back up at her.  “Huh?  David when did you get back?” Penelope asked, starting to straighten out David’s bed.

“I got dropped off here at about 9:00, but you both were still asleep, so I decided to sleep too,” David said, getting out of his sleeping bag.  “Oh, ok,” Penelope said, as she poured herself more water, then she sat on David’s desk chair.  David again caught the scent of alcohol on her breath.  “How was the party?” David asked, sitting on his small stack of sleeping bags.  “Uh, well, it certainly was a party.  They gave us a quick tour of the house, there were drinks, and games, and dancing.  Jenna got pretty wasted pretty quickly so we left early though,” Penelope said.  “Sounds fun,” David said.  “It a, well, here’s the thing David, these girls were being pretty weird at the party,” Penelope said.  “Weird how?” David asked.  “Well, after Jenna told them that you weren’t with us, they all kinda seemed ticked off.  Then, one of them said, that part of the reason that they threw the party was to get closer to you, and they had planned… stuff for you.  So, it’s probably best that that Ashley girl grabbed you when she did, otherwise you’d probably still be at the house right now,” Penelope said.  “Wow, that’s a, a lot,” David said.  “Yeah, and they were pretty mean to Jenna.  They told her that the only reason that she was invited was because she might bring you, and that the only reason that she was popular was for being your roommate,” Penelope said.  “Really?” David asked pretty surprised.  “Yeah, sorry to be a bummer, so early in the morning.  Tell me about your night,” Penelope said, trying to lighten the mood.  “Oh, I just hung out with Ashley, we watched a movie and eeeplayed some games, then went to bed pretty early,” David said.  “That sounds fun,” Penelope said.  “Yeah it was,” David said, smiling.  Penelope noticed his small smile, and got an idea.  “So, you were with Ashley all night, you didn’t do anything scandalous did you?” Penelope asked, in a teasing way, moving her fingers closer to David.  “What no, we didn’t do anything like that,” David said, trying hard not to lie, but also not give away the truth.

“Ugh, can you guys quiet down, I’m tryin ta sleep,” Jenna said.  David and Penelope looked over at Jenna, in her bed.  She was pale in the face, her hair was messed up, and she did not look happy.  “Just keep i-“ Jenna started.  Jenna was cut-off by her stomach gurgling.  Jenna threw off her sheets and blanket, and jolted to the bathroom, still fully nude.  A loud “Blau” could be heard from the bathroom, as Jenna was having a much more severe hangover than Penelope had.

“I’m gonna go hold her hair back,” Penelope said, heading to the bathroom, but not before grabbing Jenna a set of clothes. 

Hazel awoke at roughly 10:30, she slept in because she’d stayed up later than usual worrying about David.  Once she woke up, she pulled up The Sheet, to see what David’s situation was.  There was a new update on The Sheet, stating that David was once again in his room,  at about 9:00.

“You’re checking The Sheet?” Zoey asked from her bed.  “Yeah, Davy really was with that Ashley girl the whole night, but he’s back in his room now, so I guess it all worked out,” Hazel said.  “That’s good,  maybe I can meet with him today.  The question is if you’re curious about this Ashley girl, then who else will be too?” Zoey asked.

Jenna soon got better in the bathroom.  Penelope walked out of the bathroom.  “Okay, I’m going back to my room now, Jenna’s gonna shower, then she should be okay, she’s just really hung over from last night,” Penelope said to David.  The sound of running water could be heard in the room.  “Did she really drink that much?” David asked.  Penelope sat down at David’s desk to talk to him.  “Listen, Jenna did start drinking a lot, but only after those girls said that stuff about you and her,” Penelope said.  “Ahh, I see,” David said.  Penelope thought back to what Jenna had said the previous night.  “Hey, what those girls said to her really got to Jenna, so she might start acting different,” Penelope said, getting up to leave.  “Alright thanks for telling me, see you later,” David said, waving.  “Bye,” Penelope said, leaving the room, with her dresses. 

 

Jenna was taking a warm shower, she still had a bad headache, but the nausea had worn off, thankfully.  Jenna thought back to the night that she had at the party, but most of it was fuzzy.  She did however remember being pissed, and she only remembered that it had something to do with David.  She left the shower, got dressed in a pink shirt, purple underwear, and a blue skirt, and she exited the bathroom.

David had moved from his desk to his bed, and was browsing YouTube, when he heard the water stop running.  David moved closer to the center of the bed, and waited for Jenna, to leave so they could talk.  Jenna opened the bathroom door, still having a sour look on her face.  Jenna looked right over at David, and felt irritated for some reason.  She then without speaking walked over to David’s bed.  “Hey Jenna, h-how was last n-night?” David asked, nervous from Jenna’s expression.  David looked up at Jenna as she kept walking, towards him.  Without saying a word, Jenna turned around, revialing her purple panties to David. 

In a swift motion, Jenna pulled the panties to below her butt, and she sat down right on David.  David was caught off guard by Jenna’s actions, and didn’t get the chance to run away.  Jenna sat on David’s bed, with David positioned beneath her left butt cheek.  Jenna roughly swayed her butt, so that David would be stuck in her crack.  Once David was comfortably in her crack, Jenna reclined to organize her thoughts, in the peace and quiet.  Jenna thought about the party.  Why does David make me frustrated now?  Jenna thought.

Under Jenna’s massive ass, David tried, punching the soft flesh, then he tried scooting out from under Jenna, but that didn’t work.  David then started flailing and struggling against Jenna’s rear, so she wouldn’t forget about him in her hungover state.  She also might enjoy my struggles like Dasha did, that might lighten her mood, David thought.  What is she doing?  David thought.  Penelope said that she might act different, but this isn’t what I expected, David thought.

Jenna felt David’s struggles in her butt, as he felt strangely good in her ass, and his squirming did lighten her mood just a bit.  “That’s right David, keep struggling like that,” Jenna said, oddly satisfied.  Jenna stood up, and pulled up her panties, snapping them onto her ass, securely trapping David in her rear.  She then stepped back over to her bed, and laid down. 

David’s surroundings shifted, as Jenna’s weight was lifted off of him.  Is she getting off of me?  David thought.  David was preparing to talk with Jenna when she snapped her purple panties over her butt.  The soft fabric pushed against David’s back, and the color gave what little David could see a bit of a purple hue.  Jenna’s soft cheeks jiggled as she stepped away from David’s bed.  What is she doing?  Is she taking me somewhere?  This is a weird place to keep me, I’ve never been transported like this, this doesn’t seem like something she’d do, David thought.  David then remembered Jenna’s antics, and not long ago, when Jenna walked him to the cafeteria in her bosom.  Actually, no, this is pretty on brand for her, David thought. 

Suddenly, David felt immense force as Jenna sat down on her bed, putting the weight of her upper body on him, then relieving some of that weight as she laid on her bed.  Whatever light David had, was gone as Jenna’s butt flesh was pushing against David’s body and face.

Jenna relaxed in her bed, starting to feel oddly good with David pushing against her butt, but still having a light headache and stomachache.  Jenna tried again to remember the previous night as her headache cleared.  Okay, I remember meeting with Skylar outside of the house, going inside, getting a tour of the house, then I talked with Sandra.  Jenna thought.  Sandra got really upset after I told her that David wasn’t coming, then… Jenna’s thoughts ceased as she remembered the conversation she had last night.  They only invited me because I’m David’s roommate, I only became popular because I’m David’s roommate, then I got drunk because I’m David’s roommate, Jenna thought.  No wonder they all just see me as David’s roommate, my whole first week practically revolved around him.  I need to make a few changes, I need to focus on Tennis, and build my own popularity.  Should I just distance myself from David?  Jenna thought.  No I don’t want to do that he’s my fr-, he’s my fart cushion.  Yeah, that’s it he’s just my fart cushion, my cute, nice, fun, fart cushion, that I care about, Jenna thought, trying to make sense of her thoughts.  David could lose the bet, and this week could be my last week as his roommate, if that happens I won’t be seen as his roommate anymore.  Shouldn’t I want that?  I have to admit, I did love all the new attention and popularity, of course I knew that that was the main reason that other girls would know me, but it didn’t click that that was the only reason for my popularity.  If David moves in with Ava, then I won’t be seen as his roommate, and can build up myself.  But then Ava would get to have all the fun with David, and I like messing with him, it’s fun and funny, and nice, Jenna thought.

Jenna thought back to what she said, when she started drinking.  I said that David would get what he deserves, but what does he deserve?  He hasn’t been bad to me, he’s actually been great, I should go easy on him right?  Wait a second if Ava wins the bet, then she’ll have him do tons of stuff for her, so in order for me to be good to him, I can’t go easy on him, in order to prepare him for if he loses the bet, Jenna thought.  *sigh* we both had a long day yesterday, I should go easy on him this weekend, Jenna thought.  Jenna sat up, then moved onto her knees.  Jenna pulled back her panties, expecting David to fall on her bed, but he didn’t. 

David had been stuck under Jenna’s rear for a few minutes now, and just stopped struggling, and he was even trying to get comfortable.  David then felt his surroundings shift, as Jenna got up onto her knees, and pulled back her panties.  Is she letting me go?  She must be, David thought.  David waited to fall onto her awaiting bed, but he was so tightly situated that he could barely move.  David started pulling on his arms, and managed to free his right arm then his left one.  David then managed to start wriggling his torso out of Jenna’s ass.  David stopped struggling, when he heard a strange sound, like a low rumbling from an unknown location.

Jenna waited for David to fall from her ass, and felt his struggles to get free, but she was starting to become impatient.  She then felt a rumbling in her gut, and started to grin.  Jenna felt David starting to free his legs and….

PPPPPPFFFFFFTTTTTTTT

“Aaaahhh it feels good to let that one out,” Jenna said.  The small force of Jenna’s fart was just enough to free David’s legs, and send him falling onto the awaiting bed, where he was met with the stench of Jenna’s gas.   “Jenna what was that for?!” David yelled, crawling backwards away from the massive ass.  “No reason, just putting my fart cushion to good use, speaking of,” Jenna said, looking back, with a devilish grin.  In a moment, Jenna pushed herself back on her feet, then leaned back so her butt would fall back on top of David.  “There we are, right there, that’s the spot,” Jenna said, wriggling her butt on top of David again.  Only this time, Jenna positioned her butt so that David’s head was not covered.  “Jenna, get off of me,” David said, uncomfortable, but partly happy that Jenna was acting like her usual self.  “No can do, I don’t know what it is, but you’re just so comfortable,” Jenna said.  Jenna looked back at David, his head being the only part of him not under her but, and he had a look of discomfort on his face.  Jenna burst out laughing, either because of how David looked, or because of the night she had, or a mix of both, she just needed to laugh, and she found David’s position to be very funny.  Jenna stood

“What’s so funny?” David asked, struggling under Jenna’s butt.  “It’s just, ha ha ha, you just look so funny right now, ha aha haah, and I just farted on you, that’s so funny, ahah ha,” Jenna laughed.  David was surprised, and also a bit happy.  David took a second to look at himself, and his currant predicament.  David looked at Jenna still in a fit of laughter, it wasn’t teasing laughter or taunting laughter, it was genuine and real.  I guess it is pretty funny, David thought, as he started laughing too.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading, any feedback is appreciated

(2x3) Talking by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Third chapter in a row, I'll try to have each chapter uploaded at 8:00pm CDT.

The laughter soon died down.  Jenna stood up, and slowly pulled up her panties, making sure to sway her hips as she did so to further tease David.  Jenna then plopped down on her bed, beside David, now in a bit better mood.  Jenna’s weight caused the bed to dip in response and made David tumble down the dip slamming against Jenna’s butt. 

“Pfff ha ha ha, aren’t you eager to go back to my butt,” Jenna said, giggling.  David pushed off of her butt, and distanced himself a bit.  “What was all that for?” David asked, finally being able to breathe fresh air.  “l don’t know, I just felt like it, and that’s what your for, my butt, no one else’s” Jenna said, shrugging.  David stopped for a second.  Jenna’s words seemed off, as if they were meant more for her than for David.  David then caught a whiff of Jenna’s lingering gas.  Now I gotta shower, David thought. 

“Well if that’s all you need I’m gonna go shower,” David said, backing away.  “Hmmm I guess I can let you off easy this time,” Jenna said, getting up and getting to her computer.

David walked made his way to his desk and picked up some clothes.  David then walked into the bathroom, climbed up to the sink, and took a shower.   “Easy?  What does she mean let me off easy?” David wondered aloud.  Penelope was right, she is acting different, David thought.

Slowly throughout the morning the other students woke up.  Some students decided to check The Sheet, and see what David was up to.  One such girl was Emma, she checked The Sheet and saw that David was with a girl named Ashley for the entire night, and so did many other girls around the campus.

“Who the hell…” Emma started.

 

“…Is this Ashley girl…,” Vanessa said.

 

“…And what was she doing…” Sandra said.

 

“…With David all night?” Zoey said.  Zoey looked over at Hazel who was watching something on her computer.  Hazel had a gym bag beside her.  “Alright, I’m off to lunch, I’ll see you in a few hours,” Hazel said, standing up.  “A few hours?” Zoey asked.  “Well, I have cheer practice too, afterwards so I won’t be back for a while.  It’s try-outs, and it’s the first practice so it’ll be extra-long today,”  Hazel said.  “You’re trying out for a cheer leading?” Zoey asked, surprised.  “Heck yeah, I’ve loved cheer leading since I was in high school, wearing those cute outfits, learning those cool moves, and making others happy, it’s great,” Hazel said.  “Cool, good luck, I’m gonna stay here though,” Zoey said.  “Okay see ya later,” Hazel said, leaving the room.  Zoey again looked back at The Sheet, and saw the massive difference in time between Ashley taking possession of David, and David returning to his room.  Zoey had been wondering about Ashley since last night.  Not only did she stop David from going to the party, but they spent the night together.  “What did they do together?” Zoey asked aloud.  “Could they’ve actually done it, had sex?” Zoey asked, blushing at the thought.  “No, no, that couldn’t be it, for one David doesn’t strike me as that type of guy, and second, he’d be to protective of himself to do anything like that,” Zoey said.  Zoey grabbed a stress ball from her desk and she started tossing it in the air.  “The only stuff I know about Ashley is what David said about her, and all he said about her was that she took him to that workout club, and encouraged him to lift a pound, and that’s it.  If David felt uneasy around her, he would’ve mentioned it.  Just wondering isn’t going to do any good, I just need to talk to him today,” Zoey said.

 

David finished showering, got dressed, and returned to the room.  He put is clothes in a small pouch that he used as a laundry bag, and he went to his phone.  When David turned on the phone, it showed a text message from his mother.

The text read, “Hey, sweety, how was your first week of college?  I want to hear all about it.  Have you made friends?  How are classes going?  It’s gotten so quiet here sense you started school.  Call me when you get the chance.  I Love you.

David looked over at Jenna who was on her computer with some headphones in.  David decided to FaceTime his mother, just wanting to hear her voice again.  Allyssa picked up the phone almost instantly.  The video showed Allyssa’s bright, smiling, face and the background was of her home office.

“Hey sweety, it’s so good to see you, how’s school going?” Allyssa said, excited to hear from her son.  “Hey mom, it’s so good to see you too.  School is going pretty good all things considered,” David said.  “Oooh I want to hear all about it, tell me everything, give me the high points and the low points,” Allyssa said.  “Ok, uumm, high point is that…” David started.  David then tried to think of what good stuff had happened, then narrow it down to what he’d want his mom to know.  I played that game with Hazel, Hazel, oh yeah I haven’t talked to her since that night, David thought.  On Wednesday I started classes, and met Dasha, Scarlet, Emma, Skylar, then saw Vanessa.  I went to the work out club, on Thursday, then the locker room thing happened.  On Friday was just the stuff with Dasha, Cecilia, Vanessa, then Ashley.  Wait a minute, if Ashley shrunk when being near me, then mom, must’ve also been shrunk before right? David thought.  David looked over at Jenna again.  Even if she’s wearing headphones, I she could still be listening, or just happen to hear, so I can’t ask mom about that now, David thought.  “Well, I went to this club meeting, it was this workout club, that was pretty great.  The members were friendly, and oh yeah, I lifted a whole pound,” David said.  “A whole pound really, that’s amazing,” Allyssa said.  “Thanks, the low point would’ve been these times when I got surrounded by these bullies, but those times this girl, Skylar saved me,” David said.  “Oh that’s good, it’s nice to know that some one at that school has an eye out for you,”  Allyssa said.  Allyssa looked around the room, and saw Jenna in the corner of the phone screen.  “Oooh, is that your roommate Jenna?” Allyssa asked.  “Oh yeah, that’s her, she’s pretty umm nice,” David said.  “Is she a good roommate, do you like her?”  Allyssa asked.  “Oh yah, she’s great, she helps me out a lot,” David said.  “Go get her attention, I want to talk with her,” Allyssa said, excitedly.  David looked over at Jenna, he didn’t want to go all the way over there, and risk her doing something, especially not when his mom was watching.  Wait I can just text her, David thought.  When David was assigned his roommate back at the beginning of the year, he was able to see Jenna’s phone number, and made her a contact on his phone.  David texted her a little bit a few days before meeting Jenna, but she didn’t make him a contact until after they met.  David sent Jenna a text that read, “Hey Jenna, my mom wants to talk to you, turn around.”

Jenna saw the text on her phone, she was surprised that it was from David, then saw the message.  His mom?  Jenna thought.  Jenna turned around, took off her headphones and tried to act like her usual self.  Jenna walked to David’s bed, and knelt down, laying her arms and head on the bed.

“Hi you must be Jenna, I’m David’s mother,” Allyssa said.  Jenna focused her eyes on David’s phone, then her eyes widened as she recognized Allyssa.  “*gasp* You’re All Star, I mean Allyssa Starlet!”  Jenna said, shocked.  “Ha.  Yeah that’s me,” Allyssa said.  “You’re, I mean I’m a huge fan,” Jenna said, beaming.  “I always love meeting fans, and it’s so good that you’re my son’s roommate,” Allyssa said.  Jenna paused for a second, as this new information dawned on her.  “Wait I never heard anything about you having a kid, when did that happen?”  Jenna asked.  “About 18 years ago, but yes we did keep him a Secret, and Officially my name is Allyssa Higgs after I got married to my late husband,” Allyssa said.  Jenna remembered the old articles that she’s read about Allyssa, that she found once.  “Oooh, I’m sorry for your loss,” Jenna said, calming down.  Jenna looked over at David who was looking for a point to cut into the conversation, but he also looked down at the mention of his father.  “Don’t be, the accident happened a long time ago.  But anyway, David tells me you’re a great roommate, so I really wanted to meet you,” Allyssa said, cheerily, trying to change the atmosphere.  Jenna perked up at the compliment.  “Oh really what else did he say?”   Jenna said, smiling, and teasingly poking David.  “He, said that you help him out a lot,” Allyssa said.  “Well I do sometimes,” Jenna said, looking satisfied with herself, as David slapped away her poking finger.  “I’m glad to hear it, my son’s never had a girlfriend before,”  Allyssa said.  “Mom!” David, exclaimed.  Jenna’s face went a bit red after being called David’s girlfriend.  “No, no, no, you’ve got it all wrong, we’re just roommates, just roommates,” Jenna said, defensively.  Allyssa smirked at the reaction that she got.  “Sorry, I guess that is a little forward of me, but that is what us mothers do,” Allyssa said.  Jenna was still blushing at Allyssa’s words.  Maybe I wasn’t all wrong, Allyssa thought.  “Speaking of mothers, I’ll be coming for the mother’s weekend coming up,” Allyssa said.  “You will?” David asked, surprised.  “Yes, but I won’t be coming as your mother sweety, but as a guest speaker,” Allyssa said.  “A speaker?” Jenna asked.  “Yes, here’s the thing, the world doesn’t know that I am David’s mother, all that the world knows is that I stopped acting after my husband passed.  But I really want to see my son at school and meet his new friends, so I made an arrangement with the school, and I’m giving a speech that weekend.  By the way, if I talk with you two then, then if anyone asks, I’m David’s mother’s cousin, or first cousin once removed,” Allyssa said.  “Mom, you haven’t done anything public like that since I was born,” David said.  “I know David, that’s one of the reasons that I won’t reveal being your mother yet, and I’m so excited to get back in the public eye, and back to acting,” Allyssa said.  “Back to acting?” Jenna asked excitedly.  “Yes back to acting, a little while after mother’s weekend, I’m going back to California to shoot movies again,” Allyssa said, happily.  “You are!?” Jenna and David asked.  “Yes, I am, so sorry David, but I won’t be home for breaks this semester, so we’ll have to plan other arrangements,” Allyssa said.  “Oh, okay, I guess we should do that later.  Oh right, I just remembered, I was wondering if you could order me a gi,” David said.  “A gi?  Like for martial arts stuff?” Allyssa asked.  “Yeah, I want to join the MMA club, and having a gi would be great,” David said.  “MMA club, I didn’t expect that, but sure I can order that,” Allyssa said.  “Thanks mom.  But back to breaks, we should plan for my arrangements while you’re gone,”  David said.  “Yes we should, but not right now, I have to finish my speech.  Mary will be taking a short break so she will be home for a couple weeks after I leave, so if you need something at home, she’ll be there.  I gotta go, talk to you both soon, I love you,” Allyssa said.  “Bye mom, I love you too,” David said, as Jenna just waved.  Allyssa ended the call.

David looked up at Jenna who was looking down at him, with a grin.  “What?” David asked, feeling uneasy.  “You said, I’m a great roommate,” Jenna said.  “Yeah, so?” David asked.  “Well, a good roommate would probably ask about your family so tell me about your mom,” Jenna said.  “Oh, a maybe later,” David said.  Jenna grabbed David, and held him in her fist.  “Jenna what are you doing?”  David asked.  “Oh nothing, I’m just hungry now, let’s go to lunch,” Jenna said, grabbing her stuff, and heading for the door.  Jenna made her way to the cafeteria, with David in her hand.

End Notes:

Thanks for Reading!

(2x4) The cafeteria by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Thank you all for 60,000 views!

Jenna went to the Cafeteria, she placed David in her bosom, grabbed some food, and found a table.  Jenna plucked David from her chest, and placed him on the opposite side of the table. 

 

“Soooooo, your mom is a famous movie star,” Jenna said, eating.  “Yeah, she is,” David said.  “You never mentioned her,” Jenna said.  “Well you never asked,” David said.  “So what you’re like super rich, did you live in a mansion, have lobster every week, and get all the new games?” Jenna asked.  “What no, our house wasn’t that big, and no we had just regular food, like tacos.  The only rich stuff that we had were a few security guards, a maid, a big lawn, and a pool,” David said.  “Hmmm interesting, where did you live?”  Jenna asked.  “About 3 hours North East of here just outside the suburbs of, Century City.  What about you?” David said, trying to shift the subject.  “Me, I grew up a few hours South East of here near the State border.  But back to you, you said that you had a friend named Claire, was she rich too?” Jenna said.  “No she lived a a regular house right by us, I think her parents were teachers,” David said.  A thought came to David, as he recalled playing with Claire as a kid.

When he and Claire played together in his room, David recalled hearing an alarm like a kitchen timer go off, and when it went off, Mary the maid, would grab either him or Claire and separate them for a little while during the day.  Wait a second, come to think of it, I never spent much time with Claire uninterrupted, and on the few times we had a sleep over, Mary or mom, would make sure that we were in different places, that means they must’ve known about the shrinking!  David thought. 

“Soooo, what happened to you last night?” Jenna asked, tapping David with her left pointer finger, snapping him back to reality.  “When I went to Dinner, Ashley picked me up, and stopped me from going to the party, so I hung out with her last night,” David said, glad to change the subject.  “And how was that?” Jenna asked. 

“Pretty good, we played some games and watched a movie,” David said.  “That sounds fun, you were there the whole night, you didn’t do anything lewd did you?”  Jenna asked teasing.  “No, we didn’t,” David said.  “The party was okay, but I think it was for the best that you didn’t come,” Jenna said.  “Yeah, I’ve started thinking that too,” David said.  “I don’t know about you, but I’m ready for a lazy weekend,” Jenna said.  “That sounds nice, I don’t have anything going on tonight except talking with Zoey,” David said.  The two finished lunch and headed back to their room.

 

Skylar entered Ashley’s room.  Scarlet seemed to be out at the moment, presumably getting lunch, so it was just her and Ashley.  “Hey how was the party?” Ashley asked.  “It was okay, I guess, drinks were good, snacks were good, and that Jenna girl got pretty drunk, so I had to walk her back to her room,” Skylar said, sitting down.  “That’s it?” Ashley asked.  “Pretty much, how was your night with David?” Skylar asked.  “It was… good, he was pretty fun to be around and he was up for pretty much anything,” Ashley said.  “Anything?  What did you do?” Skylar asked.  “Nothing, this silly game with him balancing on my nose, some pinky arm wrestling, and we watched a movie that’s it,” Ashley said.  “Ha, that sounds fun, kinda wish I was there instead of at the party,” Skylar said.  Ashley looked at her friend.  “David, what do you think of him?” Ashley asked.  “Huh, well he’s alright, friendly, and chill,” Skylar said, smiling.  “I’ve noticed you’re smiling a lot more than last year, is it because of him?” Ashley asked.  “I don’t know it might be, but I don’t know what you’re asking,” Skylar said.  “I’m asking if you like him,” Ashley said.  “Sure I like him we’re friends,” Skylar said.  “No, I mean do you, you know, have a crush on him?” Ashley asked.  “What?  Where’s this coming from?” Skylar asked, defensively.  “On Thursday you went to take David home before I did, you saved him in the locker room, and you agreed for him to go to that party, and I know that you’re smart enough to know that that would’ve been stupid.  So do you like him?” Ashley said.  The two girls both took a breath.  “Look it’s complicated, after I became the Varsity MMA captain, I haven’t made any new friends.  So since then, I’ve been looked at sort of like a freak.  So, when David still wanted to be my friend even after seeing my more aggressive side, it was just what I needed.  He was what I needed then,” Skylar said.  Yeah, he was like that for me last night, just what I needed.  But, she saw him first, she’s my friend, and she liked him first I should support her, Ashley thought.  “Well if you like him, I’ll support you,” Ashley said, nudging her friend.  Skylar nudged back.  “I don’t know, I mean, maybe he doesn’t see me as a girl, I mean girls are supposed to be feminine and ladylike, so maybe he wants someone cute like that,” Skylar said.  As she said this, Skylar remembered that cute girl, across the hall from David.  That Hazel girl, she’s probably more David’s type, Skylar thought.  “Come on you’re beautiful, of course he sees you as a girl,” Ashley said.  “Thanks, but I don’t know if I really like him like that,” Skylar said, smiling, with just a little blush.  Trust me you do, Ashley thought.  The two then went to lunch.

Hazel arrived at cheer practice and auditioned just like all of the new members.  Because of her past experience in cheerleading, she was accepted on the team, consisting of over 20 students.

“Alright, great job all of you new members, this year will be great!” the cheer captain Charlotte, or Charlie said.  She was a very excited girl whow was enthusiastic about most things.  “I know Saturday practices aren’t fun, so thanks for putting your all into it!  We did very well in the cheer competition last year, and I know we’ll be great again this year!” Charlie said.

With that, the cheer leaders were dismissed, and they went to the locker room to undress.  Hazel being here cheerful friendly self soon made new friends with other members, and she went out for coffee, and a tour around the town with them.

 

Time: 2:00

After lunch, David was enjoying a much-needed lazy Saturday, just sitting back and watching YouTube.  His video was interrupted when he got a text message from Ashley. 

The text read, “Hey, Tim, this is Ashley,”

David texted back, “Hey, Ashley,”

“I think that it would be best if I grabbed you at around 6:00 tonight, if that thing takes 4 hours, then we could do that thing a few times tonight,” Ashley texted.

“Okay that works for me, I guess I’ll see you then,” David texted.

Okay, so 10:00pm, that gives me plenty of time to relax and prepare for tonight, David thought.  David then returned to watching “Disney’s FastPass: A Complicated History” by Defunctland.

At around 4:30pm, David looked had an idea.  Oh yeah, that means that I’d miss another session with Zoey, I mean it’s not like I have to go to Zoey, but I like talking with her.  I might as well go now, David thought.  David got up, turned off his phone, and he walked to the door.  He almost made it to the door, when Jenna got up, and saw him.

“What’re you doing?” Jenna asked.  “I’m heading over to Zoey’s room, I’ll be back later,” David said.  “K, see ya,” Jenna said.

David slid under the door, and out of the room.  Before David walked into the hallway he looked both ways, just like one would do crossing the street, and he sprinted across the hall in a matter of seconds.  David slid under Zoey’s door and into her room.  “Hey Zoey, sorry for not knocking, but-“ David started.  David looked around the room and saw that it was empty.  The light is still on, so I thought she’d be home, David thought.  David then saw that the bathroom door was closed and had the light on.  Oh, she’s just in the bathroom.  I should probably find a better place to stand, somewhere I wouldn’t be stepped on, David thought.  David walked to the bathroom door and he stood beside the door frame.  This way I’m out of the way and she won’t accidentally step on me, David thought.  The door soon opened, and Zoey’s foot stepped right beside him.  Zoey stepped out of the bathroom, wearing some long pants, and a plane blue shirt.  “Hey down here,” David yelled up to Zoey.  Zoey stopped in her tracks.

“David?” Zoey asked.  Zoey immediately scanned the room for David.  “Over here,” David said, giving Zoey’s foot a light kick.  Zoey immediately looked down and saw David.  David waved at Zoey, as she squatted down to talk to him.  “David, what are you doing here?”  Zoey asked.  I just came here to talk with you for the story, but you were in the bathroom,” David said.  Zoey paused for a second.  He came here by himself just to talk with me about the story?  How nice of him, Zoey thought.  “What are you doing there on the floor?” Zoey asked.  “I figured that it’d be best if I was somewhere by the door frame, so I wouldn’t be accidentally stepped on,” David said.  “Aaah smart,” Zoey said, offering David her hand, which he stepped onto.  Zoey then walked to her computer, and she pulled up the story. 

“Sooo, why did you decide to come now, and not at the usual time?” Zoey asked.  “I have something tonight at 10, so I figured that now could be as good a time as any,” David said.  “Oh, cool, thanks for coming,” Zoey said, curious about David’s plans.  “Where’s Hazel?” David asked.  “She went to cheer practice, and I guess she’s just doing her own thing right now,” Zoey said.  “Oh, she’s a cheer leader?  That’s pretty cool,” David said.  David was a bit relieved that Hazel wasn’t home, as it might’ve been a bit awkward considering on Thursday the two almost kissed.

“Anyway, the story is getting lots of appreciation, I think it’s really making others happy, and that’s the goal,” Zoey said.  “That’s the goal?” David asked.  “Yeah, I never really had many friends growing up, so once I discovered stories and content on the internet, I thought that that was a way I could make new friends, but the story, or singular chapters that I’ve made in the past haven’t gotten this kind of attention before.  So, getting this many views really makes me think I’m brightening the days of others and that’s what I want.  So, thanks David, for letting me tell your story, and helping me make others happy,” Zoey said, smiling.  David couldn’t help but smile to.  “Your welcome,” David said.

(2x5) talking with Zoey by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Thank you for all of the love recently!

“Alright, so tell me about Friday and today,” Zoey said.

David told Zoey of the events of Friday morning, but left out the bit with Aubrey, and the massage.  David then told Zoey about the incident with Cecilia sparring as many details as possible, then about what happened in the bath.  Then David moved onto when he met Ashley, for dinner, and the night that he had with Ashley and Scarlet.  David mentioned how they all had a fun time with Zoey’s game.  David did not mention Ashley shrinking, and he just skipped ahead to the morning, and Jenna’s antics.

“And that’s about it,” David said.  “Wow, you had a big weekend,” Zoey said.  “Yeah, and please keep that stuff about my mom a secret,” David said.  “No problem,” Zoey said.  David looked at the clock on Zoey’s computer, the time was 5:30.  “Hey, Zoey, could you do me a favor?” David asked.  “Of course, what do you need?” Zoey asked.  “Could you take me to the cafeteria?  I don’t really like going there myself,”  David said.  “Oh, sure, I was getting hungry myself,” Zoey said, closing her laptop.  Zoey stood up, grabbed her stuff, and offered her hand to David.

Zoey left the room, and she slowly and carefully descended the stairs.  Because of all of her reading on Giantess content, she had often imagined carrying a tiny person, and had made sure to be extra careful for an easy ride.  Zoey made her way to the cafeteria, grabbed food, and she sat down at a table.

The two started eating.  “Hey David, I’ve been thinking about that Lonely Fans idea,” Zoey said.  “Ok, what about it?” David asked.  “It’s just that that little group has a girl you don’t know, your highschool bully, and a girl who doesn’t see you as a man, so what if I joined the group to,” Zoey suggested.  “Really you want to do that?” David asked.  “Yeah, I’ve been thinking about it since you told me about it, and since you aren’t friends with any girls there, I figured you’d want a me to be there,” Zoey said.  David thought for a moment.  “Yeah Zoey that’d be great,” David said, feeling like a weight was lifted off of his shoulders.  “Also, since I’d be the fifth member, we could be an official club,” Zoey said.  “That’s cool,” David said.  The two finished eating and Zoey took David to his room.

“See you later,” Zoey said, squatting down to set David on the floor.  “Hey wait a second,” David said, remembering something.  “What?” Zoey asked.  “Incase I need to drop by again, I should let you know beforehand, so let’s exchange phone numbers,”  David suggested.  “Good Idea,” Zoey said, pulling out her phone.  David gave Zoey his phone number and the two parted ways.

It was about now just before 5:50, David went to the bathroom, then to his bed and thought about the night to come. 

At about 6:10pm Hazel returned from hanging out with her new friends from cheerleading.  “Hey Zoey, how was your day?” Hazel asked entering the room.  “Pretty good.  You were gone a long time what did you do?” Zoey asked.  “After cheer practice I was invited for coffee and a drive around town.  The town is pretty cool.  We went to the park, saw down town, and did some Karaoke,” Hazel said, excitedly.  “That sounds fun,” Zoey said.  “Yeah it was, what did you do?” Hazel asked.  “Not much, I just stayed in here writing, and then David came over for a visit,” Zoey said.  “Davy, came over?  By himself?” Hazel asked.  “Yeah, we talked about his day, and then we got dinner,” Zoey said.  Hazel paused for a second.  “You got dinner together?” Hazel asked.  “Yeah, he said he had something tonight so I took him to the cafeteria,” Zoey said.  “L-like a date?” Hazel asked.  Zoey was surprised.  “No not like a date at all, he just asked me to dinner, and we talked,” Zoey said.  “That’s a date,” Hazel said.  “No it wasn’t a date, we’re just friends,” Zoey said.  Was it a date?  No, there’s more chemistry between David and Hazel then there could ever be between me and him.  I did get his phone number though.  I definetly can’t mention that to Hazel, Zoey thought.  “Let’s go ask him then,” Hazel said, going to the door.  “No, we can’t he has something tonight,” Zoey said.  “He does is he with someone?” Hazel asked.  “Let’s check,” Zoey suggested, bringing up The Sheet.  There on The Sheet, was again Ashley Parker, with the message, “By choice,” beside her name.  “He’s with her again?” Hazel asked.  “Yeah, I guess he is,” Zoey said.  Just what are they doing?  If Ashley is a romantic interest, then I need to spend more time around David for answers, I really need to joint that Lonely Fans club, Zoey thought.

Hazel thought for a second.  I was hoping to talk to him, when he came by to talk with Zoey, but now Davy’s already done that.  I could just go to his room now, but then Jenna would get suspicious.  Wait, he came by when I was gone is he avoiding me?  Does he just not want to see me anymore?  That can’t be it right?  I’ll just talk to him next time I see him, I mean I’ll still take him to Bio class right?  Hazel thought, trying to silence the negative emotions. 

“I’ll be right back,” Zoey said, leaving the room.  Zoey walked down the hall and up to the next floor.  “David said room 333 right?” Zoey said, aloud.  Zoey knocked on the door for room 333, and just as she suspected, there was a girl matching David’s description of Stephani.

“Can I help you?” Stephani asked.  “Yes, I’m Zoey, and David told me about your little business idea, and I want to join,” Zoey said.  “You do, why?” Stephani asked.  “I’ve been “researching,” content like this, and I think that I will be a valuable asset in this venture,” Zoey said.  “Really, and why do you want to join?” Stephani asked.  “David said it would pay well, and with me that makes five members for a club, so I won’t have to join some other one.  And David’s my friend and I want to help him out when he needs it,” Zoey said.  “Really, he’s your friend, just your friend?” Stephani asked.  “Yes, nothing more,” Zoey said, in a matter-of-fact tone.  “Okay, Zoey, you’ve peaked my interest.  Our first shoot is Monday evening, come back here with good ideas for pictures, and if they’re good enough, then you’re in,” Stephani said.  “It’s a deal,” Zoey said, offering her hand, which Stephani shook.  “I’ll see you Monday then,” Stephani said, closing the door.

That was easier than I thought, Zoey thought, walking to her room.

David just waited for Ashley to arrive.  At, 9:50, Ashley knocked on the door, and Jenna opened the door.  Ashley was wearing the same Pajamas that she had on the night before.

“Hey, you must be Jenna, I’m Ashley,” Ashley said, offering her hand.  “Yeah, it’s nice to meet you,” Jenna said.  Ashley entered the room, and David had already walked from his bed to his Desk with the two sleeping bags and extra set of clothes beside him.  Ashley walked over to the desk and stood there offering her hand to David.  As Ashley stood there, there was a strong scent of soap and shampoo.  She must’ve already showered too, David thought.  David tossed his stuff onto Ashley’s hand, then got on it himself.  “What are you two doing?” Jenna asked.  “We’re just umm practicing,” Ashley blurted out.  “Practicing?” Jenna asked skeptically.

“Yeah, you know that game that I told you that me and Hazel did on Thursday?  We’re doing that one,” David said, thinking quickly.  “Oh really?” Jenna asked, still not believing it.  “Yeah, and we want to practice as best we can, so we’re off,” Ashley said, walking to the door.  Jenna wanted to ask more questions, but she couldn’t catch or restrain Ashley.  After Ashley and David left the room, Jenna went over to David’s phone, saw Ashley’s name in his contacts, and saw the messages they sent each other.  “That thing?  What is “that thing?” And why does it take 4 hours?” Jenna asked aloud.  Jenna then went to her computer and started running through scenarios in her head.  It can’t be sex, for obvious reasons.  And it can’t be that she plans to hold David on her nose for 4 hours so what is it? Jenna thought.  Wait why am I thinking about this, David is a grown adult, and his own person, I should be focusing on my own stuff, Jenna thought.  “Man, I’m tired I’m just gonna call it a night,” Jenna said, going to the bathroom and preparing for bed.

Ashley arrived at her room with David in her hand.  Scarlet was there, just browsing the internet on her phone.  “Hey Scarlet,” David said.  Scarlet looked up from her phone and saw David in Ashley’s hand.

“Hey David, you’re back, couldn’t stay away?” Scarlet teased.  Ashley and David both shrugged off her comment, and Ashley walked to her bed.  “Alright, first test is to recreate the shrinking, so all we have to do is wait 4 hours and see if I shrink,” Ashley said, sitting down on her bed.  “Alright, cool,” David said.  “Four hours is a long time, so let’s get to bed,” Ashley said, setting David on her pillow along with his stuff.  Ashley placed the extra set of clothes, and the sleeping bag on her desk so she could easily find it them later. 

“Wait just one thing,” David said.  “What?” Ashley asked.  “We told Jenna that we’d practice the nose game, and I hate to lie, so let’s do it at least once,” David said.  Ashley smiled.  “Alright, one attempt,” Ashley said, gently picking up David and putting him on her nose.  “1, 2, 3, go,” Ashley said, removing her fingers, and making David balance.  David waved his arms frantically, then steadied them.  No one was keeping track of time, so after a few seconds passed, David did a swan dive onto Ashley’s fluffy pillow.  “Thanks,” David said.  “No worries,” Ashley said, smiling.

Ashley got up to turn out the light, then returned to her bed.  Ashley got under her covers and got comfy for bed.  “Okay so, we just need to be in direct contact, so what can we do to be in direct contact while asleep?” Ashley asked.  David had prepared and answer already.  “Just put one of your fingers in my sleeping bag,” David said.  “Good call,” Ashley said.  Ashley kept thinking about last night, when he was in her bosom, so this was a much-preferred solution.  Ashley slipped her left, pinky finger into David’s sleeping bag, just as the clock hit 10:00pm.  The bag was big enough to fit both her entire pinky finger and David comfortably.  “Alright I’ve set an alarm to wake us both up at right before 2:00, to make sure that it’s not something that only happens when we’re asleep,” Ashley said.  “Alright, what do we do at 2?” David asked.  “At 2, we wake up and see if I shrink, if I don’t last night was just an anomaly.  If I shrink the next thing we test is if I stay small for longer when still in contact with you,” Ashley said.  “Alright, great plan,” David said, impressed at how much Ashley had thought ahead.  “Good night,” David said.  “Night,” Ashley said.  “Good night lovebirds,” Scarlet said, chuckling.  “Scarlet!” Ashley exclaimed, causing Scarlet to laugh harder.  The three soon went to sleep.

End Notes:

Any feedback is welcome.

(2x6) Pillow Talk by 2inch
Author's Notes:

A big focus on character in this chapter, not a whole lot of sexual stuff.

Enjoy!

THere was a problem on the first upload, that has been fixed.

Ashley woke up, to the sound of her alarm clock, beeping.  She silenced the alarm, and groggily felt around to turn on a lamp on her table.  The time on the alarm clock read 1:55am.  Ashley turned on the lamp, then looked at David in his sleeping bag.  David was sleeping peacefully holding Ashley’s finger tightly.  Ashley took a second and gazed at David.  Ashley was reminded of how it felt being in David’s arms the night prior.  What am I doing, Skylar confided in me the feelings she had for David, and her friendship means more to me than any romance with David, Ashley thought snapping herself back into reality.  Ashley looked back at the clock, and saw that the time was now 1:58.  Ashley hurriedly, rubbed David’s sternum to wake him up.

David groggily woke up at a familiar discomfort on his chest.  “Ashley is it 2:00?” David asked, yawning.  “Yeah just about,” Ashley said.  David got out of his sleeping bag, still holding onto Ashley’s finger.  Ashley grabbed the clothes and sleeping bag from her desk, and she placed them beside David.  She then grabbed her phone, and she also set it down by David.  “Okay, here goes,” Ashley said, watching the clock.

At 2:00, Ashley’s body immediately reacted.  Ashley’s finger became warmer, and felt like it was vibrating.  Ashley began rapidly shrinking, her finger starting to slip through David’s grasp.  Ashley was too stunned by the experience to act, or move.  David lost a grip on Ashley’s finger, and jumped to grab it.  Ashley started shrinking into her clothes and soon stopped shrinking when she got to the same height that she was the previous night.

“Ashley are you okay?” David called out, into her sleeve.  Ashley was pretty discombobulated, so she needed some time to adjust to her new height.  David was starting to get worried.  “Ashley I’m coming in,” David said, walking into the sleeve.   “No wait, I’m fine, don’t come in,” Ashley said.  Ashley took a second to wobble to her feet, which was hard with the weight of her, now giant, shirt on her.  Ashley had some light from her lamp seeping into her shirt, so she slowly made her way to her sleeve.  “Hey David I’m right here,” Ashley said, pushing against the side of the shirt so David could see.   David rushed to Ashley, and put his hand against hers on the other side of the shirt.  “Ashley I’m here, are you okay?” David asked.  “Yeah, I’m fine,” Ashley said, retracting her hand, a bit embarrassed.  “Great, I was worried there.  Hang on a sec, I’ll grab the clothes,” David said, sprinting over to the clothes.  David ran and grabbed the clothes, as fast as he could, not wanting to leave Ashley alone for long.

“Here, I have the clothes,” David said, returning to Ashley.  “Great,” Ashley said.  “I’ll leave them here at the sleeve, for you, don’t worry I won’t look,” David said, turning around, looking at where Ashley’s pajama pants now were.  Okay, David, calm down, this is what you had time to prepare for, David thought to himself.  Earlier, while Ashley was planning the experiment, David was preparing what he needed to say or do for Ashley so she didn’t have a meltdown like last time.

Ashley slowly crawled to the opening in the sleeve, and saw the clothes.  Ashley saw that David’s back was turned, so she grabbed the clothes, and went back in the sleeve.  Ashley put on the set of clothes, then walked out of the sleeve, and walked to behind David.

“Y-you can look now,” Ashley said, shyly.  David slowly turned around and looked at Ashley.  She was wearing just a plane shirt and shorts, lit up by the light of the lamp, but David still saw her as incredibly beautiful.  Her athletic build fitting into the clothing nicely.  No, stop it, come on brain, just wait till later for that stuff, David thought.  “Ashley, you look great,” was all that David could say.  “Thanks,” Ashley said, with a slight blush, that wasn’t visible to David.  “I guess the test was a success,” David said, walking up to Ashley.  “Yeah, I guess it was,” Ashley said.  David walked up to Ashley, stopping in front of her.  Ashley’s head was just to David’s shoulders.  Earlier in the day, Ashley borrowed some seamstress tape from a friend, and she made a note of her height relative to the measurements.  Ashley stood at 5’10” usually, so to her, David stood at what to her would be 6’4”.  Ashley looked over David’s body, now able to see body in more detail.  She saw his developed muscles, strong physique, and defined jaw line.  Ashley recalled how she saw David sleeping at her pinky finger just a few minutes ago, and appreciated the difference, in how she saw David at her two heights.

Ashley snapped herself out of her gaze, and she tried to focus.  “Alright, next thing to test is if I stay small if I keep contact with you,” Ashley said.  “Okay, let’s start,” David said, offering his hand.  Without thinking, Ashley took David’s hand, and held it, before reality sank in.  I’m holding hands with a guy, not just a guy but a tall, muscular guy.  No stop, this is my friends crush, I can’t be having these thoughts.  Scarlet’s words echoed, in Ashley’s head.  Good night lovebirds, Ashley remembered.  No, this is not romantic, this is just a test for science, Ashley rationalized.

She took my hand, I’m holding hands with a girl, and it’s not just her finger, it’s her whole hand!  David thought.  Wait, brain you’re doing it again, I can’t let my mind go there.  Last night when we kissed, she pushed me away, I can’t have any of those thoughts right now, or Ashley would get upset, David thought.  Both of their heart rates started beating very fast.  They both were frozen in place not knowing what to say or do.

“Oh, just get a room, you two, and keep it down,” Scarlet said, grouchily sitting up on her bed.  “Scarlet, did we wake you?”  David asked.  “Yeah, that alarm clock was pretty loud, and David’s yelling didn’t help at all,” Scarlet said.  Scarlet grabbed her phone, and went to the bathroom.  Ashley and David looked at each other, and just started laughing.  “This is a lot of excitement, I don’t think I’ll be able to fall asleep for a while,” David said.  “Yeah, me neither,” Ashley said.

The two walked to Ashley’s pillow, and sat down, leaning against the soft cushion.  Since the atmosphere had changed, David thought that now was a good time to put things out in the open.  “Hey Ashley, I’m sorry if I made you uncomfortable last night, when I…kissed you,” David said, trying to find the right words.  Ashley took a deep breath.  “David, you didn’t make me uncomfortable, it’s just complicated,” Ashley said.  “Okay, can you tell me why?” David asked.  “it’s complicated because…, I know that a friend of mine likes you, so it would be betraying her trust if I… did anything with you,” Ashley said.  “I see.  But how do you, you know feel towards me?” David asked, not wanting to pry, but also really wanting to know.  Ashley tried to smile as best she could.  I like you a lot, Ashley thought to herself.  “You’re my friend, and a valued member of the workout club,” Ashley said.  “Oh, cool, I’ve always wanted to make friends,” David said, happy to be seen as a person, but oddly disappointed.

Sorry for lying, Ashley thought to herself.  “Speaking of, your muscles have grown pretty fast,” Ashley said, changing the subject.  “Yeah, my metabolism is weird like that, and it speeds up muscle growth,” David said.  “That’s so cool,” Ashley said, her eyes lighting up, talking about fitness.  “Thanks, I’ve been much more active lately than I would be at home, so my muscles weren’t very developed before school,” David said.  “Wow, usually it takes months of hard work to get results like that.  I guess you’ve got something to like about being… this size,” Ashley said, finding it odd to refer to him as tiny now.  “Yeah…I guess so,” David said, looking up at the ceiling.

“Man, it’s gonna be hard to sleep with this lamp shining on us,” David said, blocking out the bright LED light with his hand.  “Yeah, I guess I didn’t consider that,” Ashley said.  A moment passed, and Scarlet left the bathroom.  “Hey Scarlet, could you turn off this lamp?” David called. 

“Huh, sure no problem,” Scarlet said, now in a bit better mood.  Scarlet walked up to the bed, swiftly took a picture of David and Ashley with her phone, and turned off the lamp.  “Wait what was that?” David asked, standing up.  “Oh, nothing just a souvenir,” Scarlet said, standing beside Ashley’s bed.  “Scarlet, you have to delete that,” David said.  Ashley wanted to call out Scarlet too, but she knew her voice wouldn’t carry.  She wouldn’t send that to anyone would she?  She likes to tease people, but she wouldn’t go that far, right?  Ashley thought.  “Why?  You need photographic evidence, right?  In case you ever consult a doctor or something right?” Scarlet said.  David stopped for a second.  She has a point, David thought.  Teasing me is one thing, but that photo could really impact Ashley, so she wouldn’t do something to hurt her friend, especially since Ashley will grow back and overpower her anyway, David thought.  “Okay, just don’t put it on the internet,” David said.  “Okay, I can do that, here, I’ll even send it to Ashley,” Scarlet said.  Ashley’s phone lit up just a few inches away from David, having received the text.  “See isn’t this just a great picture?” Scarlet asked, presenting her phone to David and Ashley.

On Scarlet’s phone was the picture that she took.  It just showed David and Ashley holding hands, sitting on a white surface, and leaning against a white surface.  It actually looked as if they were a normal sized couple.  “That is a good picture,” David said.  Ashley gave David a swift punch in the shoulder, visibly annoyed that if she said anything, Scarlet would just tease her for having a high-pitched voice.  “I know right?  This is definitely going in my favorites,” Scarlet said, walking over to her bed.  “Don’t stay up to late you too, and if you fuck try to be quiet,” Scarlet said, laying down in bed.  “We aren’t planning on doing that,” David said, upset with himself for not thinking of a better retort.  Ashley had started blushing at the thought of what Scarlet had just said.

“We should probably get to bed now,” Ashley said, quietly.  “Ashley are you, okay?” David asked.  “Yeah, it’s just, I really don’t like being tiny, I don’t know how you do it,” Ashley said.  “Yeah, it’s tough,” David said.  “It’s mostly this feeling of frailty or weakness, I don’t like feeling like I can’t do something,” Ashley said.  “Yeah, I know how you feel.  I’ve needed someone else’s help for almost everything my entire life,” David said.  “When I was growing up, I never wanted to be the helpless type, so I trained myself so that I’d be strong enough for the world.  So, this feeling of being small, it’s pretty scary,” Ashley said.  “Yeah, but hey, I’m here, so you don’t need to be afraid,” David said.  “Yeah, I guess not,” Ashley said.  I can see why Skylar likes you, Ashley thought.

Ashley and David, stood up, making sure to keep in contact.  David set down Ashley’s sleeping bag, right by his own.  Ashley and David both laid in their sleeping bags, with each of them keeping one arm out for contact.  “Hey, how do we make sure we don’t separate when we’re asleep?” Ashley asked.  “Good question, I don’t know.  Maybe we do that interlocking finger hold,” David suggested.  “Okay,” Ashley said, quietly.  The two configured their hands, so that their fingers interlocked in a hold that was less likely to just slip apart.  “Okay, if I don’t grow back, I’ll wake you up, then we’ll separate like we did last night,” Ashley said.  “Okay, good night,” David said.  “Good night,” Ashley said.

As David laid in his sleeping bag, he couldn’t help but think about what Ashley had said to him.  I guess she sees me as a friend, and that’s great, David thought.  But wait, she said one of her friends has a crush on me, who could that be?  David thought.  Well, there’s Scarlet, and the workout club, so Leah, Sarah, Amelia, and Skylar as her friends.  Wait, Skylar, could it be Skylar, they are close friends, and she has saved me a few times, so could she be the one that likes me?  Wait, I shouldn’t jump to conclusions, it's possible that there are other girls who like me, that I don’t know are friends with Ashley.  Why am I thinking about this stuff?  I should just get to sleep, so I can wake up at 6:00, David thought, drifting off to sleep.  


End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

(2x7) An Early visitor by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Sorry, there is a problem with the previous chapter on the site, so I put both chapters on this side.

(2x6) Pillow Talk

Ashley woke up, to the sound of her alarm clock, beeping.  She silenced the alarm, and groggily felt around to turn on a lamp on her table.  The time on the alarm clock read 1:55am.  Ashley turned on the lamp, then looked at David in his sleeping bag.  David was sleeping peacefully holding Ashley’s finger tightly.  Ashley took a second and gazed at David.  Ashley was reminded of how it felt being in David’s arms the night prior.  What am I doing, Skylar confided in me the feelings she had for David, and her friendship means more to me than any romance with David, Ashley thought snapping herself back into reality.  Ashley looked back at the clock, and saw that the time was now 1:58.  Ashley hurriedly, rubbed David’s sternum to wake him up.

David groggily woke up at a familiar discomfort on his chest.  “Ashley is it 2:00?” David asked, yawning.  “Yeah just about,” Ashley said.  David got out of his sleeping bag, still holding onto Ashley’s finger.  Ashley grabbed the clothes and sleeping bag from her desk, and she placed them beside David.  She then grabbed her phone, and she also set it down by David.  “Okay, here goes,” Ashley said, watching the clock.

At 2:00, Ashley’s body immediately reacted.  Ashley’s finger became warmer, and felt like it was vibrating.  Ashley began rapidly shrinking, her finger starting to slip through David’s grasp.  Ashley was too stunned by the experience to act, or move.  David lost a grip on Ashley’s finger, and jumped to grab it.  Ashley started shrinking into her clothes and soon stopped shrinking when she got to the same height that she was the previous night.

“Ashley are you okay?” David called out, into her sleeve.  Ashley was pretty discombobulated, so she needed some time to adjust to her new height.  David was starting to get worried.  “Ashley I’m coming in,” David said, walking into the sleeve.   “No wait, I’m fine, don’t come in,” Ashley said.  Ashley took a second to wobble to her feet, which was hard with the weight of her, now giant, shirt on her.  Ashley had some light from her lamp seeping into her shirt, so she slowly made her way to her sleeve.  “Hey David I’m right here,” Ashley said, pushing against the side of the shirt so David could see.   David rushed to Ashley, and put his hand against hers on the other side of the shirt.  “Ashley I’m here, are you okay?” David asked.  “Yeah, I’m fine,” Ashley said, retracting her hand, a bit embarrassed.  “Great, I was worried there.  Hang on a sec, I’ll grab the clothes,” David said, sprinting over to the clothes.  David ran and grabbed the clothes, as fast as he could, not wanting to leave Ashley alone for long.

“Here, I have the clothes,” David said, returning to Ashley.  “Great,” Ashley said.  “I’ll leave them here at the sleeve, for you, don’t worry I won’t look,” David said, turning around, looking at where Ashley’s pajama pants now were.  Okay, David, calm down, this is what you had time to prepare for, David thought to himself.  Earlier, while Ashley was planning the experiment, David was preparing what he needed to say or do for Ashley so she didn’t have a meltdown like last time.

Ashley slowly crawled to the opening in the sleeve, and saw the clothes.  Ashley saw that David’s back was turned, so she grabbed the clothes, and went back in the sleeve.  Ashley put on the set of clothes, then walked out of the sleeve, and walked to behind David.

“Y-you can look now,” Ashley said, shyly.  David slowly turned around and looked at Ashley.  She was wearing just a plane shirt and shorts, lit up by the light of the lamp, but David still saw her as incredibly beautiful.  Her athletic build fitting into the clothing nicely.  No, stop it, come on brain, just wait till later for that stuff, David thought.  “Ashley, you look great,” was all that David could say.  “Thanks,” Ashley said, with a slight blush, that wasn’t visible to David.  “I guess the test was a success,” David said, walking up to Ashley.  “Yeah, I guess it was,” Ashley said.  David walked up to Ashley, stopping in front of her.  Ashley’s head was just to David’s shoulders.  Earlier in the day, Ashley borrowed some seamstress tape from a friend, and she made a note of her height relative to the measurements.  Ashley stood at 5’10” usually, so to her, David stood at what to her would be 6’4”.  Ashley looked over David’s body, now able to see body in more detail.  She saw his developed muscles, strong physique, and defined jaw line.  Ashley recalled how she saw David sleeping at her pinky finger just a few minutes ago, and appreciated the difference, in how she saw David at her two heights.

Ashley snapped herself out of her gaze, and she tried to focus.  “Alright, next thing to test is if I stay small if I keep contact with you,” Ashley said.  “Okay, let’s start,” David said, offering his hand.  Without thinking, Ashley took David’s hand, and held it, before reality sank in.  I’m holding hands with a guy, not just a guy but a tall, muscular guy.  No stop, this is my friends crush, I can’t be having these thoughts.  Scarlet’s words echoed, in Ashley’s head.  Good night lovebirds, Ashley remembered.  No, this is not romantic, this is just a test for science, Ashley rationalized.

She took my hand, I’m holding hands with a girl, and it’s not just her finger, it’s her whole hand!  David thought.  Wait, brain you’re doing it again, I can’t let my mind go there.  Last night when we kissed, she pushed me away, I can’t have any of those thoughts right now, or Ashley would get upset, David thought.  Both of their heart rates started beating very fast.  They both were frozen in place not knowing what to say or do.

“Oh, just get a room, you two, and keep it down,” Scarlet said, grouchily sitting up on her bed.  “Scarlet, did we wake you?”  David asked.  “Yeah, that alarm clock was pretty loud, and David’s yelling didn’t help at all,” Scarlet said.  Scarlet grabbed her phone, and went to the bathroom.  Ashley and David looked at each other, and just started laughing.  “This is a lot of excitement, I don’t think I’ll be able to fall asleep for a while,” David said.  “Yeah, me neither,” Ashley said.

The two walked to Ashley’s pillow, and sat down, leaning against the soft cushion.  Since the atmosphere had changed, David thought that now was a good time to put things out in the open.  “Hey Ashley, I’m sorry if I made you uncomfortable last night, when I…kissed you,” David said, trying to find the right words.  Ashley took a deep breath.  “David, you didn’t make me uncomfortable, it’s just complicated,” Ashley said.  “Okay, can you tell me why?” David asked.  “it’s complicated because…, I know that a friend of mine likes you, so it would be betraying her trust if I… did anything with you,” Ashley said.  “I see.  But how do you, you know feel towards me?” David asked, not wanting to pry, but also really wanting to know.  Ashley tried to smile as best she could.  I like you a lot, Ashley thought to herself.  “You’re my friend, and a valued member of the workout club,” Ashley said.  “Oh, cool, I’ve always wanted to make friends,” David said, happy to be seen as a person, but oddly disappointed.

Sorry for lying, Ashley thought to herself.  “Speaking of, your muscles have grown pretty fast,” Ashley said, changing the subject.  “Yeah, my metabolism is weird like that, and it speeds up muscle growth,” David said.  “That’s so cool,” Ashley said, her eyes lighting up, talking about fitness.  “Thanks, I’ve been much more active lately than I would be at home, so my muscles weren’t very developed before school,” David said.  “Wow, usually it takes months of hard work to get results like that.  I guess you’ve got something to like about being… this size,” Ashley said, finding it odd to refer to him as tiny now.  “Yeah…I guess so,” David said, looking up at the ceiling.

“Man, it’s gonna be hard to sleep with this lamp shining on us,” David said, blocking out the bright LED light with his hand.  “Yeah, I guess I didn’t consider that,” Ashley said.  A moment passed, and Scarlet left the bathroom.  “Hey Scarlet, could you turn off this lamp?” David called. 

“Huh, sure no problem,” Scarlet said, now in a bit better mood.  Scarlet walked up to the bed, swiftly took a picture of David and Ashley with her phone, and turned off the lamp.  “Wait what was that?” David asked, standing up.  “Oh, nothing just a souvenir,” Scarlet said, standing beside Ashley’s bed.  “Scarlet, you have to delete that,” David said.  Ashley wanted to call out Scarlet too, but she knew her voice wouldn’t carry.  She wouldn’t send that to anyone would she?  She likes to tease people, but she wouldn’t go that far, right?  Ashley thought.  “Why?  You need photographic evidence, right?  In case you ever consult a doctor or something right?” Scarlet said.  David stopped for a second.  She has a point, David thought.  Teasing me is one thing, but that photo could really impact Ashley, so she wouldn’t do something to hurt her friend, especially since Ashley will grow back and overpower her anyway, David thought.  “Okay, just don’t put it on the internet,” David said.  “Okay, I can do that, here, I’ll even send it to Ashley,” Scarlet said.  Ashley’s phone lit up just a few inches away from David, having received the text.  “See isn’t this just a great picture?” Scarlet asked, presenting her phone to David and Ashley.

On Scarlet’s phone was the picture that she took.  It just showed David and Ashley holding hands, sitting on a white surface, and leaning against a white surface.  It actually looked as if they were a normal sized couple.  “That is a good picture,” David said.  Ashley gave David a swift punch in the shoulder, visibly annoyed that if she said anything, Scarlet would just tease her for having a high-pitched voice.  “I know right?  This is definitely going in my favorites,” Scarlet said, walking over to her bed.  “Don’t stay up to late you too, and if you fuck try to be quiet,” Scarlet said, laying down in bed.  “We aren’t planning on doing that,” David said, upset with himself for not thinking of a better retort.  Ashley had started blushing at the thought of what Scarlet had just said.

“We should probably get to bed now,” Ashley said, quietly.  “Ashley are you, okay?” David asked.  “Yeah, it’s just, I really don’t like being tiny, I don’t know how you do it,” Ashley said.  “Yeah, it’s tough,” David said.  “It’s mostly this feeling of frailty or weakness, I don’t like feeling like I can’t do something,” Ashley said.  “Yeah, I know how you feel.  I’ve needed someone else’s help for almost everything my entire life,” David said.  “When I was growing up, I never wanted to be the helpless type, so I trained myself so that I’d be strong enough for the world.  So, this feeling of being small, it’s pretty scary,” Ashley said.  “Yeah, but hey, I’m here, so you don’t need to be afraid,” David said.  “Yeah, I guess not,” Ashley said.  I can see why Skylar likes you, Ashley thought.

Ashley and David, stood up, making sure to keep in contact.  David set down Ashley’s sleeping bag, right by his own.  Ashley and David both laid in their sleeping bags, with each of them keeping one arm out for contact.  “Hey, how do we make sure we don’t separate when we’re asleep?” Ashley asked.  “Good question, I don’t know.  Maybe we do that interlocking finger hold,” David suggested.  “Okay,” Ashley said, quietly.  The two configured their hands, so that their fingers interlocked in a hold that was less likely to just slip apart.  “Okay, if I don’t grow back, I’ll wake you up, then we’ll separate like we did last night,” Ashley said.  “Okay, good night,” David said.  “Good night,” Ashley said.

As David laid in his sleeping bag, he couldn’t help but think about what Ashley had said to him.  I guess she sees me as a friend, and that’s great, David thought.  But wait, she said one of her friends has a crush on me, who could that be?  David thought.  Well, there’s Scarlet, and the workout club, so Leah, Sarah, Amelia, and Skylar as her friends.  Wait, Skylar, could it be Skylar, they are close friends, and she has saved me a few times, so could she be the one that likes me?  Wait, I shouldn’t jump to conclusions, it's possible that there are other girls who like me, that I don’t know are friends with Ashley.  Why am I thinking about this stuff?  I should just get to sleep, so I can wake up at 6:00, David thought, drifting off to sleep.  

(2x7)

Ashley again woke up to the sound of her alarm blaring.  Only this time, her alarm wasn’t on her alarm clock, it was her phone alarm.  When Ashley awoke, she was still in her sleeping bag, and wearing David’s clothes.  “I guess I stayed small for the full 4 hours,” Ashley said, yawning.  Ashley pulled her hand away from David’s, but his grip was pretty strong, so she had to wiggle out of it.  “Wow, he really is a heavy sleeper,” Ashley said.  Ashley crawled over to the sleeping David, and again looked at him in the dim light of the room.  Ashley placed her hand on David’s chest to wake him up, when suddenly, David pulled her into his arms in his sleep.  “hhhhhhhnnnggggg” Ashley squeaked in surprise. 

While David was peacefully dreaming, he was also holding Ashley in a tender embrace.  Ashley’s head was against David’s chest, her face on his developed right peck.  Ashley could hear David’s heartbeat.  I, I feel so safe, so protected.  Being held in his arms like this, it just feels comforting.  Maybe I can lay here for a little while.  No, I can’t do this.  I can’t, Skylar likes him, and I know she likes him, Ashley thought.  I can’t let myself be that selfish, even if it means sacrificing my happiness, others should come first, Ashley thought.  Ashley snapped out of her trance, and she forcefully pushed against David, making him wake up.

“Huh?  Ashley it’s you, you’re still small,” David said, groggily.  “Yeah, the second test is a success.  Now all we do now, is just get you to the foot of the bed, so we don’t come into contact until morning, you can just sleep at the end of my pajama pants,” Ashley said, quickly backing away from David, before he realized that they were laying together.  “Okay, but why can’t I just sleep on this side just away from you?” David asked.  “B-because I don’t want to ruin these clothes, so I’ll have to re-remove them,” Ashley said, getting embarrassed.  David understood, and grabbed his sleeping bag, and walked under Ashley’s sheet, to the foot of her bed where he slept the previous night.  That was close, Ashley thought.  Ashley removed her clothes, and placed them inside the sleeping bag that she used.  She then went near the center of the bed and got situated to sleep, using the sleeping bag as a blanket, so it doesn’t rip when she grows back.

 

***

Sun light seeped into the room, shining brightly in Ashley’s face.  Ashley awoke and looked around the room.  The room was still massive.  “Did I not grow back?” Ashley asked aloud.  Ashley turned and looked at the alarm clock, showing 9:30am.  Ashley sighed in relief.  “4 hours haven’t passed yet, things are still on track,” Ashley said.  Ashley looked around the room again, Scarlet had already woken up, and had left the room.  One the side of Ashley’s desk was a post-it note, it read, “Went to go get breakfast burritos, will be back later, 10:30, if they’re busy.  There’s nothing to do except wait around, I guess, Ashley thought, laying back down.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.  “Ashley are you up, It’s Skylar,” Skylar said, on the other side of the door.  Ashley’s eyes went wide.  I can’t let her see me like this, Ashley thought.  “It’s unlocked, I’m coming in,” Skylar said.  Ashley ran under the blanket.  There was almost no light where she was, but she ran anyway.  She followed her pajama pants down to where David would be.  Ashley heard Skylar walk into the room.

“Hello?  Ashley, Scarlet?” Skylar said, looking around the room, and peeking into the bathroom.  That’s weird, it’s not like Ashley to leave her door unlocked, Skylar thought.  Skylar pulled out her phone, and she pulled up The Sheet.  David should be here too, Skylar thought.  Skylar looked around the room for clues, and she saw that Ashley’s phone was on her bed.  Her phone is still here, so she could be out on a run, but then where’s David?  Skylar thought.  Skylar then saw one of David’s sleeping bags beside Ashley’s phone.  These things are specially made, David wouldn’t just leave them here, Skylar thought. 

Ashley made it to the end of her pajama pants, and she found David.  Ashley, sat on David’s abdomen, and she woke David up.  David groggily woke up, and tried to speak.  “Ashley wha-“ David started.  Ashley slapped her hand onto David’s mouth.  “Ssshhhh,” Ashley said.

“Hello?  David, are you in here?” Skylar asked, aloud.  “Get her out of here, it’s only 9:30, she can’t see us like this,” Ashley said.  David nodded.  Ashley got off of David, and David went towards the light on the other side of the blanket.  Ashley sat down by David’s sleeping bag, and waited.

David ran out from under the blanket.  “Hey, Skylar what’s up?” David asked, trying to sound natural.  “David?  There you are, I saw on The Sheet that you were with Ashley again, so I got curious, but where’s Ashley?” Skylar asked.  “Well umm, that’s a good question,” David said.  Skylar turned around and she bent down starting to sit by the foot of Ashley’s bed.  David’s eyes went wide.  David had no way of knowing where Ashley was, all that he knew was that she was somewhere by the foot of the bed, and she was very fragile at her small size.  “Skylar, Wait STOP!” David yelled.  Skylar was very surprised at David for yelling, especially since she hadn’t heard him be so loud, which was also surprising since something his size shouldn’t be that loud.  “What what what?!” Skylar asked, standing up, worried that she had done something wrong.  David realized that he might’ve just given something away, so he dialed back his intensity.  “Sorry, I over reacted.  You were about to sit where my sleeping bag is, and I didn’t want to forget about it,” David said, with a weak smile.  Skylar sighed, relieved that it wasn’t a big problem.  “Isn’t your sleeping bag right there?” Skylar asked, pointing to the sleeping bag that Ashley used.  “That is my spare, I brought it incase someone spilled a drink or it got dirty somehow,” David said, thinking fast.  David hated to lie, but this time called for it.  Technically it’s not a lie, I did bring that sleeping bag to campus incase I needed more than 7 in a week so it is a spare, David reasoned to himself.  “I’ll be right be right back,” David said, running back under the sheets.

Under the sheets, Ashley could hear everything.  David quickly ran to the end of Ashley’s pajama pants.  “Ashley?” David whispered.  “I’m right here,” Ashley said softly, in front of David, though it was too dark to see.  “Get in the sleeping bag, it’s the only way to hide you,” David said.  “Okay,” Ashley said, getting into the bag, to where her head was hidden.  David picked up Ashley with his arms under her back and her legs, and David walked to the light at the end of the sheets.  She’s so light, wait, I’m carrying a girl in my arms, this is amazing, David thought.  Ashley’s head leaned against David’s right Peck.  He’s carrying me, like I’m a princess, Ashley thought.

Suddenly both David and Ashley were exposed to more light, as David got out from under the bedding.  David gently laid Ashley down beside him, and he sat down.  Skylar slowly sat down, being careful incase David needed her to stop again.  “So, do you know where Ashley is?  I thought she’d be here with you since her name’s on The Sheet, but she’s not here.  I wanted to see if she wanted to go with me on a jog around campus,” Skylar said.  Skylar didn’t tell the whole truth.  Everything that she said was true, but she also was very curious as to why Ashley and David spent a second consecutive night together, especially after the talk that she had with Ashley yesterday.

“Pssst David, don’t look at me, just tell Skylar, that I went to go get breakfast burritos with Scarlet, but I won’t be back till after 10:00am,” Ashley whispered from the sleeping bag.  David managed to keep eye contact with Skylar when Ashley whispered to him.  “she’s going to get breakfast burritos with Scarlet, she won’t be back till, 10:00am though,” David said.  “That’s just like her, but then why did she leave her phone?” Skylar asked.  Ashley again whispered to David.  “That’s so if something happens she can text me from Scarlet’s phone,” David said.  Skylar seemed to be satisfied with that answer.

Ok, I gotta think fast, David thought.  Ashley will grow back at about 10:00am, and we don’t want anyone to see that.  Best case scenario is that Skylar leaves and comes back later, but how would I make her do that?  Maybe I could get Skylar to take me to my room, and bring Ashley with me, but that would run the risk of Jenna seeing her.  We just figured out that I can keep her small by being in contact with her, so if we need more time, we can get it.  What do I do?  David thought.

“So, MMA club meets tomorrow,” David said, breaking the silence.  “Oh, yeah, I’m pretty excited,” Skylar said.  “What’s it gonna be like?” David asked.  “Well, for the first week, Varsity and newbies will be in two separate classes.  Suki will lead the new comers, and weed out the people who aren’t serious,” Skylar said.  “Wait, like tryouts?” David asked.  “Not really, we’re not like the Tennis team, that gets so many wannabe members that we need tryouts.  The thing is that Suki is really passionate about Martial arts, so she’ll be tough on anyone who sees the club as a joke,” Skylar said.  “Ok, cool, thanks,” David said.  “So, what have you and Ashley been up to these last 2 nights?” Skylar asked.  David thought quickly.  “Well, Ashley was interested in my body, and we talked about my faster metabolism and muscle growth,” David said.  “Oh, really she would be interested in that stuff.  Have you gained a lot of muscle since coming to school?” Skylar asked.  “Yeah, I have, I think I might’ve gained a little weight too,” David said.  “Yeah, I think I did to, some call that the Freshman 15,” Skylar said.  “Yeah, but in my case, it’s more like 15 grams,” David said.  Skylar chuckled at David’s quip.

David looked at Ashley’s alarm clock, it showed the time was 9:58.  David slowly reached his arm inside the sleeping bag beside him, and felt around.  David touched Ashley’s forehead, and kept his hand there, hoping that that would be enough to prolong her size for a little while longer.  Skylar laid down beside David, with her back to the wall.  She saw that David’s arm was in his sleeping bag, but didn’t think anything of it.  Skylar reached for David’s spare sleeping bag, and slipped her pointer finger in it out of curiosity.

“Wow, it’s so soft, and warm in these,” Ashley said.  “Yeah, they have to be warm, my body doesn’t generate that much body heat,” David said.  David looked at Ashley’s sleeping bag beside him, she was parallel to him and Skylar, so she couldn’t be seen looking inside the bag.  However, Ashley’s small body was making a lump that would be visible upon further inspection.  David, looking as natural as he could, slipped his body inside the sleeping bag beside Ashley.  “What are you doing?” Skylar asked.  “I was just cold, it’s pretty chilly in here,” David said, getting completely inside his sleeping bag.  David looked at Ashley, then he realized that she was naked.  David instinctively moved his gaze back to Skylar, but he couldn’t pull his mind away from feeling two very soft things, pushing against his chest.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

(2x8) "Thanks, For Everything" by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Another chapter.  Something strange happened to chapter 6 so now it's on chapter 7 aswell.

Ashley wasn’t having a great
time herself.  She hated this feeling of
powerlessness, and she really hated that her choices have led David to have to
protect her.  Ashley was very surprised
when David, slipped inside the sleeping bag, but she understood why he had
to.  Ashley was now against David’s
chest, she could hear his heart beat.  *ba-dump
ba-dump* He’s doing so much for me, Ashley thought.  *ba-dump* *ba-dump* He’s so kind, and willing
to go along with others, Ashley thought. 
Ashley’s heart started synchronizing with David’s.  *Ba-dump* *Ba-dump*



David looked back at the alarm
clock, it showed 10:02am.  My plan worked
so far, but how can I get Ashley to grow back without being seen, David
thought.



Just then, Ashley’s phone lit
up, having received a text message. 
Skylar grabbed the phone, and saw the notification.  The text was from Scarlet, it read, “Here
with the food, come to the lobby, I don’t want them in the room,”  “They’re here, let’s get to the lobby,”
Skylar said, taking off the sleeping bag from her finger.  Skylar bounced off the bed, and held out her hand
expectantly.  “You go on ahead, I gotta
use the rest room,” David said.  “I’ll
wait,” Skylar said.  “No don’t wait, I
insist, go get a burrito, then I’ll come down in a minute,” David said.  Skylar shrugged, and walked out of the room,
very hungry.



David quickly got out of his
sleeping bag, and looked away from Ashley. 
Ashley ran to her phone, unlocked it, and texted Scarlet, “Stall, her,
tell her I’m in the bathroom, I need a few minutes to unshrink and get
dressed.”  “I’ll give you some privacy,”
David said, walking towards the door.



“Hey, David,” Ashley said.  “Yeah?” David asked, still looking away.  “Thanks, for everything,” Ashley said.  “What? 
I should be thanking you, now we know a lot more about this weird
power,” David said.  “Yeah, but you
prevented Skylar from seeing us, that means a lot too,” Ashley said, walking up
to David.  “You’re welcome I gue-“ David
said.  Ashley hugged David from
behind.  “I was so worried, that something
was gonna happen, but you stopped anything from happening, thank you so much,”
Ashley said, hugging him tightly.  David
was taken aback by Ashley’s actions, and he didn’t know how to respond.  Ashley relased her embrace, and backed away a
bit.  “I think we should take a break
from the experiments for a while.  If
Skylar saw my name on The Sheet, then other girls will see it and get
suspicious too,” Ashley said.  “Yeah,
ok,” David said.  “We should probably not
do this again for a few weeks, maybe even months,” Ashley said.  “Ok, t-that works,” David said, still
stunned.  Ashley looked at the alarm
clock, it showed, 10:06am.  “It looks
like in the few minutes we spent in contact, has added to the time I stay
small, I should regrow any second now,” Ashley said.  “That’s good to know, I should probably give
you some space then,” David said, walking to the foot of the bed. 



There was a brief moment of
silence, then Ashley’s body started getting warmer, and started vibrating.  Ashley walked backwards, giving herself
plenty of space to grow back.  She
rapidly gained height, at the same rate that she had lost it, and in a matter
of seconds she was back to her normal height. 
As she grew the bed responded to the added weight and started to
dip.  David could feel this, and knew
that she had grown.  “I’m back to normal,
now, but don’t look, I have to get dressed,” Ashley said.  “That’s good, I’ll head down stairs now.  For what it’s worth, I’ve really enjoyed
these last 2 nights,” David said.  “Yeah,
me too,” Ashley said, quietly.  David
slid down one of Ashley’s sheets onto the floor below, and left the room.  David stopped outside the door, taking in the
night’s events.  He was happy that Ashley
was back to normal, but after spending so much time with her at the same size,
the loneliness of his size truly set in. 
David tried to brush it off, but he couldn’t.  David walked down to the lobby, trying to put
on a brave face.



***



Ashley was alone in her room,
getting dressed, her mind over flowing with memories from the night and this
morning.  Sorry David, I’ve enjoyed these
nights too, but if we did it again, I might not be able to stop myself again,
Ashley thought.  Ashley looked at herself
in the mirror.  I’m pathetic aren’t I,
I’m in love with my friend’s crush, Ashley thought, finishing getting dressed,
and heading downstairs.



***



David made it to the lobby, and
found Scarlet and Skylar, happily eating burritos at a table.  Scarlet was wearing a Violet V-neck shirt
that was a few sizes too big, in order to cover her massive breasts.  Skylar helped David on the table, and cut off
part of a burrito for him.  A minute or
so later, Ashley arrived and joined them at the table.



“There you are Ashley, I haven’t
seen you all morning,” Skylar said.  “Yeah sorry, we were just really craving
burritos, and I just had to have one,” Ashley said, eating her food.  “Why didn’t you just take David with
you?  There’s a system for that right?”
Skylar asked.  “There is?  I didn’t know that,” Ashley said.  “I didn’t either,” David said.  “You don’t didn’t you see the email, the
school sent out Friday night?” Skylar asked. 
David and Ashley looked at each other for an instant, then turned
away.  “No, I didn’t,” David said.  “You can be taken off campus with a girl, all
that you or her has to do, is just prove that you two are together willingly,
and prove that you are secured somehow,” Skylar said.  “That’s good to know, thanks,” David
said.  “So, what are you guys doin
tonight?” Scarlet asked.  “I think I have
a floor meeting with my RA,” David said. 
“Yeah, they’re boring, but short, ours was last night, at 6,” Scarlet
said.  “Ashley I was thinking you and I
could go on a walk or run around campus or that park that’s close by,” Skylar
said.  “That sounds fun,” Ashley
said. 



The four of them finished
eating, then they went back to Ashley and Scarlet’s room.  Scarlet put the left over burritos in the
fridge, and then she laid on her bed looking at her phone.  “Before we go on our run, we gotta get David
back to his room with his stuff,” Ashley said. 
“I can do it,” David said.  “No,
it was risky enough for you to go to the lobby yourself.  Everyone is awake now, so you should be taken
by one of us,” Skylar said. 



“You two can go on your walk,
I’ll just take him,” Scarlet said, from her bed.  Skylar looked at Ashley, her cheeks were red,
she seemed uncomfortable about something. 
“That works, come on Ashley let’s go,” Skylar said, taking Ashley by the
hand, and left the room.  David grabbed
his sleeping bags, and his clothes. 
“Okay, let’s go,” David said.  Scarlet
got up, and walked over to David.  Scarlet
offered her hand, and David stepped on it. 
Scarlet took David to his room, David input his code, and Scarlet walked
in.



Scarlet looked around the room,
and she set David on his bed.  “I didn’t
know you had a phone,” Scarlet said. 
“Oh, yeah, I don’t use it much except for videos,” David said.  “What’s your number?” Scarlet asked, taking
out her phone.  Scarlet input the number,
and sent David a text.  “Cool, that’ll be
useful,” Scarlet said, smirking.  David
had a confused look on his face, then turned around as he got a new text, with
an attached image.  David opened the
message, and on his phone was a picture of him sleeping with Ashley’s finger
from last night.   “What is that?” David
asked.  “Oh, just one of the many
pictures I took of you last night,” Scarlet said, smirking.  “Why?” David asked.  “Just for memories, black-mail, teasing, fun stuff
like that,” Scarlet said, smirking. 
“What do you want?” David asked, not knowing if he should be worried or
not.  “Nothing today, but maybe
later.  See you in class,” Scarlet said, giving
a sweet smile, and leaving the room.



David looked back at the photo
on his phone.  He saved the photo.  If I asked her, would she send me the picture
of me with Ashley, when she was small? 
David thought.  No, if I have that
picture Jenna might see it, I shouldn’t ask for it, David thought.  Wait, where is Jenna?  David thought.  David looked back at his messages, and saw
that he got one from Jenna.  The text
read, “I went to practice Tennis with Penelope, I’ll be back in the afternoon.”  So that’s where she is, David thought.  David moved the sleeping bags and laundry
from the night, and put them on the pile on his desk, and he changed his
clothes.



***



Ashley and Skylar went on their
walk around campus.  “So what did you do
last night with David?” Skylar asked.  I
fell in love with the guy that you have a crush on, Ashley thought.  “Not much, we talked about fitness, and about
his special body,” Ashley said, smiling. 
This is torture, but that’s the burden of putting others first, Ashley
thought.  “I’ve been thinking a lot about
what you said yesterday,” Skylar said. 
“Oh?” Ashley asked.  “I realized
that I do like him, but I don’t want him to think that I’ve only been helping
him because I like him, so I’ve decided to wait and see what he wants to
do.  If he asks me out, great, if he
doesn’t, fine,” Skylar said.  “That’s
your plan, just wait to be asked out, that’s unlike you,” Ashley said.  “Hey, we’re girls, it's what we do,” Skylar
said.



“Hey Skylar wait up,” the two
heard from behind them.  Running up to
them was Rocky.  She was wearing gym
shorts and a T-shirt, her short red hair bouncing as she ran.  “Rocky what’s up?” Skylar asked.  “Let’s have a rematch,” Rocky said.  “What?” Skylar asked.  “I didn’t mention this at the party, but I’ve
been training all summer, and I want a rematch with you!” Rocky said, with fire
in her eyes.  “Rocky, this is not the
time,” Skylar said.  “When will be the
time then?” Rocky asked.  “I don’t know, just
maybe later, but I’m talking with my friend right now,” Skylar said, gesturing
to Ashley.  Rocky groaned.  “Ugh, sorry to interrupt, I’ll ask you later,
see ya,” Rocky said, running off.



“Who was that?” Ashley
asked.  “That is Rachel Turner, but she
goes by Rocky.  She is the captain of the
wrestling club, and my self-proclaimed rival,” Skylar said.  “She was the girl you fought last
semester?”  Ashley asked.  “Yeah, she wants a rematch, I don’t want to
fight her again.  The thing is I wasn’t
in the best mindset when I fought her, she just was the only person who wasn’t
afraid of me even after I beat her,” Skylar said.  “Well she seemed to have her heart set on
fighting you so, maybe you should train,” Ashley suggested.  “Yeah, I’ll try to do some sparring during
the MMA club meetings,” Skylar said. 
“I’m sure Suki can help you with that,” Ashley said.  “Yeah, I’m meeting with her later to talk
about this week at the MMA club, it’ll be nice to see her after the summer,”
Skylar said.



***



David decided to skip lunch,
since he was full from the burritos.  For
a while he just sat on his bed and thought about last night.  After being with shrunken Ashley for so long,
being alone felt, well…lonely. David considered going across the hall to see
Zoey and Hazel, but he didn’t think that that would help.  He thought that that would just make him feel
more alone.  It was strange, even though
he’d spent his entire life small, the brief time he had spent with Ashley, had
impacted him so much that at that time being around other people would make him
feel smaller.  Wait a minute, if I shrink
anyone who is in contact with me for 4 hours, then mom might’ve shrunk, David
remembered.  Since Jenna was still out,
David thought about calling his mom, but he figured that since the mothers’
weekend was only a few weeks away he could just ask her everything in person.



I need to take my mind off of
this, maybe I should play a game, David thought.  David went to his bag and he pulled out of
all things, a Gameboy advanced.  Because
of his size, there were few video games that David could play.  Turn-based games especially Pokemon games had
become his favorite, and thanks to the size of the Gameboy, it was small enough
for David to carry, and play without much trouble.  David started playing Pokemon Fire Red for a
while, and tried to forget about how alone he felt.  David decided to do one of those nuzlockes
that he’s heard so much about, he chose Charmander, did the errand with Oak’s
parcel, and caught a pidgey and a mankey. 
He also came across a caterpie and a rattata, but they fainted during
battle.  David was making his way through
Viridian Forest, when Jenna came back from her practice.  David saved his game, not wanting to lose
progress.

End Notes:

THanks for reading!

(2x9) Feeling Alone by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Another chapter, and the Ashley arc for the season is over.

“Hey,” David said.  “Hey,” Jenna said, putting down her stuff.  Jenna was wearing typical athletic wear, just a white short sleeve shirt, and some green shorts.  Jenna was soaked in sweat.  “What did you do last night?” Jenna asked.  “Not much, a lot of talking, and that’s it,” David said.  “Oh really?” Jenna asked.  Jenna sat down right beside David.  Jenna slipped off her shoes and socks, and sat her foot, beside David.  “You’re hiding something from me, and I’m gonna find out what it is.  So, unless you want a hot, steamy date with my foot, start talking,” Jenna said, with a devilish grin.  “Do whatever you want, I don’t care today,” David said.  Jenna was surprised at his answer.  Jenna put her foot down on the carpet, then, she got on her knees, so she could talk to him at eye-level.  “Hey what’s wrong?” Jenna asked.  “Nothing, I’ll get over it by tomorrow,” David said.  “Get over what?  Did something happen?  Did that Ashley girl do something?”  Jenna asked.  “No, we’re friends,” David said.  “Ahh, you got put in the friend-zone, ya hate to see it,” Jenna said.  “No that’s not it either, it’s just that a lot has happened these last few days, and it’s complicated,” David said.  Jenna could tell that David was bummed about something.  “Do you want to talk about it?” Jenna asked.  “No, not right now anyway,” David said.  “Will you get better?”  Jenna asked.  “Yeah, I’ll be better by tonight, I just need some time,” David said.  “Okay, I’ll give you some time, but hey, I’m here for you.  I’m your roommate after all,” Jenna said.  “Thanks,” David said.

“Alright, I’m gonna go shower, do you want to join me?” Jenna asked, teasingly.  “No,” David said, sternly.  “Your loss,” Jenna said, walking off to the bathroom.  David chuckled to himself.  There was something about Jenna, that made him laugh.

 

Jenna got out of the shower and into some clean clothes.  “Hey, I gotta do laundry tonight do you have any?” Jenna asked.  “Yeah, I do, Thanks,” David said, getting up and walking to his desk.  David pulled out a small fabric pouch, and started shoveling all of his laundry into it, before zipping it shut.  “Here, this pouch is so nothing is lost in the washer,” David said.  “Neat,” Jenna said, taking the pouch.  Jenna did the laundry then came back to the room.

“Are you in a better mood now?” Jenna asked.  “Yeah, I am,” David said.  “Great,” Jenna said, grabbing David and holding him in front of her.  “So, what happened with Ashley?” Jenna asked.  “This again, I don’t want to talk about it,” David said.  “Yeah, but I do, so unless you want to spend the rest of the day in my ass, spill,” Jenna ordered.  David had to think fast.  She won’t be satisfied if I tell her nothing happened, I don’t want to lie, and I can’t tell her that Ashley shrunk.  “Well, on Friday, or I guess early Saturday, I… kissed her,” David said.  Jenna was surprised, stunned in fact, not expecting that answer.  “YOU, kissed HER?” Jenna asked.  “Yeah,” David said.  “So, you initiated, she didn’t force you into it?”  Jenna asked.  “Yeah,” David said.  “Do you… you know… are you in love with her?”  Jenna asked.  “I don’t know, she told me that she sees me as a friend.  So, I guess we’re just friends,” David said.  Jenna set David back down on his bed.

Shoot, I’m not qualified to talk to him about love, also, who the hell IS this Ashley girl, she met him Thursday, and got a kiss, I met him Tuesday, and no kiss.  Wait, do I want a kiss?  Shoot now I’m thinking of that time on Thursday,  Jenna thought.  “Well, um, well, you um, don’t rush into things, and be polite.  Oh, look at that a text, I should go check on that,” Jenna said, going to her computer.

 

A few hours passed, Jenna and David got dinner, in the cafeteria.  Jenna got food, and was eating.  “Hey Jenna,” Penelope said, waving.  Penelope was walking with Ava and Olivia.  “Hey, want to join us?” Jenna asked.  “Sorry, not today, Ava and Olivia are really curious about the party,” Penelope said.  “Hey, David it’s been a minute,” Ava said, sitting down behind David.  “Hey, Ava,” David said.  “I saw that you’ve been hanging out with someone named Ashley,” Ava said, smirking, as she put her elbow on the table, and held her head.  “Yeah, and?” David asked.  “Nothing, just don’t get too attached, cause you’ll be all mine, after this week,” Ava said, looking down at him.  “No, I won’t, just you wait, I’ll be part of the MMA, and you’ll be a cheerleader,” David said, standing up.  “Oooh, so sure of yourself, it makes you look so cute,” Ava said, walking off, making sure to sway her butt, when she walked.  David looked back at Jenna.  It was obvious that she was doubtful.  David walked up to her hand, and placed his hand on her pointer finger.  “I’ll win, don’t worry,” David said.  Jenna gave a small smile, and the two continued eating.

After dinner, the two then returned to their room in time to attend the floor meeting.  At 6:58pm, David and Jenna walked out of the room, and saw a few girls crowd around the middle of the floor.  David didn’t recognize everyone, but he did see that Hazel had already gotten to socializing with the other girls on the floor, whereas Zoey was standing to the side eating some fruit snacks.  Zoey saw Jenna and David and tossed 2 packs of fruit snacks to Jenna.  At 7:00, Cecilia got out of her room, and joined the rest of the hall.  When Cecilia saw David, she gave him a wink and a grin.  Hazel went to stand by Zoey, and when she saw David, she gave him a shy wave, moving her hair behind her ears.

“Hello, everyone, I’m Mindy, your RA, and I’m a senior, let’s all introduce ourselves,” Mindy suggested.  Mindy had black hair that just went past her ears, and large round glasses, and freckles.  She reminded David of Mindy from The Spongebob Squarepants Movie.  Hazel was right beside her, and she introduced herself, then Zoey followed.  After Zoey were Rose, Ruby, Chloe, Layla, Ella, Nora, Lilly, Gina.  Cecilia introduced herself, then Jenna.  After Jenna, David introduced himself, with all the attention focused on him.  As he thought.  Even though it was how its, been his entire life, being surrounded by giant girls, after being with Ashley, made him feel incredibly alone.  Like when he’d go from swimming in hot water to room temperature water, and it feels cold in comparison.  After David introduced himself, many of the eyes still lingered on him, instead of focusing on the next girls.  Other residents were Harper, Ivy, Eleanor, Grace, Brooklyn, and many others.  About 40 girls total were on the North side of the dorm building’s 2nd floor.  Mindy, gave the usual speech about not being loud after 10, and coming to her for help or just to talk, then she got to information about David.  “I know many of us here want to get to know David, so if anyone here has any questions about the special rules surrounding David, I am here to answer any of those questions,” Mindy said, before she released everyone.  Jenna started walking back to her room, with David in hand, but Mindy stopped her.

“Hey wait, do you two have a second?” Mindy asked.  “Sure, what’s up?” Jenna asked.  “The school ordered me to give you two additional instructions.  It is important for you both to know that if either of you want to change rooms or a roommate just talk to me, and I’ll get it done.  I also need to make sure that both of you know not to give out any of your special codes to other students.  Lastly if either of you two has a problem with the other, I can work as an intermediate,” Mindy said.  “Okay, cool, thanks,” Jenna said, not sure what else to say.  “Yeah, that’s all good to know,” David said.  Mindy looked at David in Jenna’s hand.  She had a sweet face, but David saw in her eyes a familiar lustful gaze.  “Well, it was sure nice to meet you,” Jenna said, breaking the silence, and turning to leave.

Jenna was walking to her room, when Cecilia opened her door.  “So, you’re Jenna,” Cecilia said.  “Yeah, that’s me,” Jenna said.  Cecilia motioned for Jenna to come closer, and Cecilia cupped her hands by Jenna’s ear to whisper to her.  Jenna closed her hand around David, so Cecilia wouldn’t grab him.  “You know, he feels really good down there, he almost even made me climax,” Cecilia whispered in Jenna’s ear, before swiftly closing the door, laughing to herself.  Jenna’s face went red as Cecilia’s words clicked in her mind.  He didn’t, did he?  That was Cecilia, not Ashley.  Down there, means her, womanhood.  Does he really feel good?  No, I shouldn’t consider that, Jenna thought shaking her head.  Wait did she do that by force?  No David would’ve told someone if it was by force, right?  That means David did it, by choice, Jenna thought, walking back to her room. 

Jenna tossed David on his bed, and stood over him.  “Who, in the actual ASS, is that Cecilia girl?” Jenna asked.  David stood up on his bed.  “She’s just a girl who grabbed me on Friday,” David said.  “Why did she tell me that you feel good… d-down there,” Jenna asked getting embarrassed.  David got embarrassed too.  “Well, she had me rub her down there,” David said.  Jenna took a breath.  “Ok, that’s all I needed to know,” Jenna said, very embarrassed about the conversation.  Jenna went to her bed and laid down.   David brushed it off, and he went to his phone, he received a text from Zoey.  The text read, “Hey, do you want to meet now?”  David texted back, “Yeah sure.”  “I’m going to, Zoey and Hazel’s room,” David said.  Jenna just gave David a thumbs up, and David left the room.

David arrived to Zoey’s room, and Zoey was right there to bring him to her desk.  “Sooooo, I saw that you were with Ashley again last night, so, what happened?” Zoey asked, curiously.  “Not much, lots of talk.  Hey wait, where’s Hazel?” David asked, looking around the room.  “You just missed her, she decided to go to the community bath, with some other girls on the floor, right after I texted you,” Zoey said.  “Wow, she makes friends fast,” David said.  “Yeah.  But, back to you, what did you and Ashley talk about for so long?” Zoey asked.  “Well-“ David started.

Maybe I should just tell Zoey, I tell her everything else, but if I do, she’ll probably want to try and that can lead to another case like this morning.  I still don’t completely know how this works, so I should keep it a secret, at least for now.  Also, she’s writing that story for the whole world, if I tell her she’d want to put it in her story, or she’d put it in the story, then the story couldn’t exist anymore.  So, I can’t tell her, David thought.  “Well first we played that nose game.  Then we talked, and she said that her friend has a crush on me, then we went to bed,” David said.  “H-her friend has a crush on you?” Zoey asked.  “Yeah, it’s pretty crazy right?  Some girl here has a crush on me, me of all people,” David said. 

So, if Ashley said that her friend has a crush on him, is she just referring to herself, or does she mean her actual friend.  Unfortunately, I have no way of knowing, and David doesn’t either, Zoey thought.  “And what happened today?” Zoey asked.  David recapped the day’s events, skipping over the part where he had to conceal Ashley from Skylar.

“So, you had a pretty calm day, that’s good,” Zoey said.  “Yeah, tomorrow is probably gonna be pretty hectic,” David said.  “Yeah, especially cause of the Lonely Fans club,” Zoey said.  “Yeah, wait, club, did you become a member?” David asked.  “Yep, I’m the one who makes the ideas for the pictures,” Zoey said, proudly.  David felt relieved that such a close friend will be with him among the three other girls.

“Alright, see you tomorrow,” David said, leaving the room.  Shoot, that didn’t take long, I was hoping David would have enough to report for Hazel to get back, but I guess that won’t be the case, Zoey thought.  David left the room and returned to his room.  David did his nightly routine, and went to bed, preparing himself for the day to come.

A little while later, Hazel returned to her room.  “Hey how was it?” Zoey asked.  “It was so nice, everyone on our floor is so nice,” Hazel said, sitting down.  “Weren’t you talking with Davy?” Hazel asked.  “Yeah, but he left a little while ago,” Zoey said.  Hazel seemed slightly saddened by that answer.  “I know this might sound silly, but it feels like Davy’s been avoiding me,” Hazel said.  “No, he’s not avoiding you, you just keep missing each other, and like I said, you’ll just see him Tuesday when you take him to class,” Zoey said.  “Yeah, good point,” Hazel said, not entirely cheered up.

End Notes:

Thanks for Reading!

(2x10) Scarlet's favors by 2inch
Author's Notes:

We're almost at 75K views thank you soooooo much!

David awoke Monday morning, feeling immense pressure on his body.  David opened his eyes, and was presented with Jenna’s butt sitting over him.  “Jenna?” David asked.  “Oh good, you’re awake,” Jenna said, smiling.

PPPPPPPHHHHHHRRRRRTTTT

“Ahhhhh, you know, mornings are always better with you under my butt,” Jenna said, wiggling her butt, on top of David.  “Come on, Jenna aren’t you gonna stop doing this stuff?” David asked.  Jenna stood up, and she pulled up her skirt.  “Let’s see, will I ever stop waking you up like this?  Hhmmmmm.   Nope, I need it to brighten up my Monday’s and besides I haven’t woken you up since Thursday,” Jenna said, grabbing her stuff.  David paused for a second, recalling what’s happened since then.  “But Jenna it’s gross, now I’m gonna stink,” David said.  “Quit complaining, I woke you up earlier today, so shower if you want.  See ya later,” Jenna said, leaving the room.

“That girl,” David said, getting up.  She did do my laundry, so I guess she deserves to do stuff, David thought.  David looked down to his groin, and saw his pants tent.  “What is wrong with me?” David asked, getting to the bathroom to shower.  David walked out the door, slid down his slide, and left the Residents building. 

Okay, today’s the first day of the second week, the girls here have probably heard about me in every class, so I gotta be careful today.  I should stay off the main brick path, and run as fast as I can in the grass.  Okay, let’s go, David thought, taking off running.  Because of his increase in exercise he seemed to be faster than he used to be.  Whereas on Wednesday, he could barely keep up with the other students, now he could match or even pass some of the girls.  David ran to his class’s building, and waited for an opening without a girl.  When he saw his shot, he took it, and ran into the building, and ran straight to his classroom, hugging the wall, to keep away from any girls.  A couple of the girls saw him running, but decided not to chase after him, for many possible reasons.  David made it to his classroom, still early, he climbed his thread and got on the front-row desk.  I made it, David thought, sighing in relief.

Since Miss Bosak was already in the room, no girl felt like messing with David.  Dasha soon entered the room, and sat behind David.  “Hey, Dasha,” David said.  Dasha just looked at him with a blank expression.  “Hey,” Dasha said, plainly.  “How was your weekend?” David asked.  “Fine,” Dasha said.  Dasha took out a notebook, and still didn’t say anything.  The class went on without issues, and soon ended.  If it wasn’t for Dasha’s uncomfortable silence, David would’ve really enjoyed the peace.

Once class ended, Dasha quickly left the room, with the other students.  David turned and watched her leave, appreciating the sheer difference in size between her butt, and the other students.

“Hey there,” David heard from behind.  David turned around, and there was a very cute girl walking around to where he was.  “Um, hi,” David said, waving, and standing up.  “I’m Sierra, it’s nice to finally meet you David,” Sierra said, squatting down, so her head could lay on the desk.  “It’s nice to meet you too, um what’s up?” David asked, not sure what to say.  Sierra had auburn hair that went past her shoulders, what looked to be C-cup breasts, and a nice butt.  She was wearing Jeans and an indigo T-shirt.  “I think that you and I have the same class after this, I can take you there if you want,” Sierra said, holding out her hand.  David thought for a second, considering the offer.  “Okay, that’d be nice,” David said, hesitantly.  David stepped onto Sierra’s hand and sat down.  “Wow, you’re heavier than you look, I thought you’d way as much as a lego guy, but you don’t,” Sierra said, walking out of the class.  “Yeah well, my body’s weird like that,” David said.   Sierra stepped into the stairwell, opting to not take the crowded elevator.  “You always sit there with that Dasha girl, are you two friends?” Sierra asked.  “Well, I don’t know if I’d say that,” David said.  “But you still sit with her after what happened Wednesday,” Sierra said.  “Yeah, well, I don’t know.  I just never moved, I guess I wanted to make up with her,” David said.  “Is that what you two did on Friday?” Sierra asked.  David thought back to Friday, and how he and Dasha ended things.  “I guess you could say that, things have gotten better, but still I couldn’t say we’re friends,” David said.  Sierra made it to the top of the stairs, and she walked to the classroom across the hall.  Sierra walked to her spot back on the end of the third row.

Sierra set David on the desk.  “So, David, have you chosen your club yet?” Sierra asked.  “No, I have it narrowed down to a few options, but nothing for sure yet,” David said.  “You should really consider the swimming club, it’s great exercise,” Sierra said.  “Swimming, I don’t know.  I mean I can swim but I don’t know if it’ll be for me,” David said.  “Well, you never know, you should try to make it to at least one session, they’re on Tuesdays and Thursdays,” Sierra said.  “Oooo, I have a different club then,” David said.  “Then, maybe you and I could just go to the pool one of these days, just the two of us,” Sierra said.

Wait is she hitting on me, wait no that can’t be it.  She’s planning something, right?  But Ashley did say that a friend of hers has a crush on me, she could be friends with Ashley, right?  Even if she isn’t, if someone has a crush on me, then someone else could too, right?  David thought.

“What’s going on here?” David heard a familiar voice say.  David turned around, and saw Scarlet standing right above him, her enormous chest almost blocking out her face.  “Scarlet,” David said.  “What are you two talking about?” Scarlet asked.  “Nothing, that concerns you,” Sierra said.  “Oh, okay then.  Come on let’s go to our seat,” Scarlet said, holding out her hand.  “He doesn’t have to go with you,” Sierra snapped.  “And, who are you?” Scarlet asked..  “I’m Sierra, and I just brought David here,” Sierra said. “Well, he doesn’t have to stay with you, it’s his choice,” Scarlet said.  The two looked down at David expectantly.  “I sat with you on Thursday, so, today, I’ll just talk with Sierra here,” David said, trying to keep everything peaceful.  Sierra looked at Scarlet with a smug look on her face.  Scarlet just smirked, and she pulled out her phone.  “You know you should take a look at this picture I have,” Scarlet said.

She wouldn’t, David thought.  “Scarlet what picture?” David asked.  “The one I sent you yesterday,” Scarlet said.  “What picture?” Sierra asked, curious and confused.  “It’s just this picture I took if you want, I can send it to you too, unless that’s not what David wants,” Scarlet said, enjoying herself.  “It’s nothing, I’ll go sit with Scarlet, today and I’ll sit with you some other time,” David said.  “But you just said, you’d sit with me,” Sierra said.  “He changed his mind,” Scarlet said, taking David to her seat.

Scarlet, set David at her desk, and she sat down.  David looked back at Sierra, and she had a sad expression on her face.  “What was that, Scarlet?” David asked, ticked off.  “Well, that was me making sure that my class wasn’t too boring,” Scarlet said.  David sighed.  “Okay, what’s it going to take for you to delete that picture?” David asked.  “Just a favor,” Scarlet said.  “A favor?” David asked.  “Yep, for every favor you do, I delete one picture,” Scarlet said.  “One picture?” David asked.  “Yeah, one picture,” Scarlet said, smirking.  “What other pictures do you have?” David asked.  “Well, there is this one,” Scarlet said, presenting her phone.  One Scarlet’s phone was a picture of David sleeping, holding onto a pair of white panties.  “What is that?” David asked.  “Just one of the pictures I took Saturday night, you’re a really heavy sleeper,” Scarlet said, giggling.  “What do you want?” David asked.  “I’ll tell you when I think of something,” Scarlet said, clearly enjoying herself.  “Ugh, fine,” David said, rolling his eyes.

Miss Miller entered the room.  “Good morning class, I hope you all had a nice first week, and I hope that this one is nice as well.  I hope that we won’t have any disruptions like we did last class,” Miss Miller said, looking right at David.  Miss Miller got to teaching.  After a few minutes passed, Scarelt started poking David with her pencil when miss Miller wasn’t looking. 

 

“Stop that,” David said, quietly while miss Miller wasn’t looking.  Scarlet pointed at her notebook.  Scarlet wrote down, “You don’t have to worry about me sharing that one picture of you and her.”  “That’s nice to know,” David said.  “Do you want me to send it to you?” Scarlet wrote.  David paused.  “Yes, but do it later, so I can save it privately,” David said.  “OK,” Scarlet wrote.

David went back to paying attention to miss Miller, then Scarlet distracted him.  Scarlet used her pointer finger, and started gently ruffling David’s hair.  David smacked her finger away, but she kept doing it.  What is it now?  David thought.  Scarlet slid something next to David.  It was a pencil lead, something small enough and light enough for David to write with.  Scarlet started writing something on her paper.  “Next favor, answer my questions.  Did you like that Ashley was small like you, when she was?” Scarlet wrote, before quickly erasing it, not wanting other students to see.  Scarlet replaced what she wrote with equations that miss Miller was teaching.  David paused and considered not answering, but he figured that no matter what he wrote, Scarlet would know the truth. “Yes,” David wrote.  “Why did you kiss Ashley?” Scarlet wrote.  David was shocked by the question, not expecting something so forward.  David took a second to process his thoughts.  “It was an impulse,” David said.  “Are you 2 in love?” Scarlet wrote.  “No,” David wrote.  Scarlet paused for a second, carefully considering her next question.  “If Ashley and I switched places, would you’ve kissed me?” Scarlet wrote.  David was again shocked at her question.  Would I’ve kissed Scarlet?  Why did I kiss Ashley, because both of us were confused, and needed someone.  If Scarlet shrunk we’d both still be confused, and she’d probably panic the same way Ashley did, David thought.  “probably,” David wrote.  Scarlet stopped writing, her hand just staying in place.   Scarlet leaned back in her chair, and she just staired at the teacher for a minute.  David looked up at her, and she puckered her lips for a second and winked at David.  Scarlet leaned back over, and wrote on her paper.  “I wouldn’t mind shrinking, if it meant I got a kiss from you,” Scarlet wrote.  David didn’t know how to respond.  She wouldn’t mind shrinking, does she like me, or is she curious from the stuff with Ashley?  David thought.  Scarlet quickly erased what she wrote.  “Just kidding, I got you, LOL,” Scarlet wrote, giggling quietly.  Kidding, she’s just kidding.  I got worked up for nothing, David thought, oddly disappointed.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

(2x11) An Awkward Lunch, and MMA by 2inch
Author's Notes:
Lots of talking this chapter, and some character developement.

Class soon ended, and David waved good bye to Scarlet, and left the room, to the stairwell.  Kidding, I was just kidding, Scarlet thought.  “Hey, can I talk to you for a second?” A girl asked behind Scarlet.  “Huh, it’s you again,” Scarlet said.  Behind her was Sierra.  “What was that about?” Sierra asked, calmly.  “Oh, I just had to talk with him, about some private stuff,” Scarlet said, putting her stuff in her bag.  “And what was that about a picture?” Sierra asked.  “Oh, I just took some embarrassing pictures of him the other night when he was sleeping over,” Scarlet said.  Sierra was stunned by what she heard.  “S-sleeping over?” Sierra asked.  “Yeah,” Scarlet said, smirking.  “I-I didn’t know you to were a couple,” Sierra said.  “Ha, no, he was spending time with my roommate, Ashley, we barely talked to each other,” Scarlet said.  “A-and your roommate?” Sierra asked.  “I don’t know, they seemed pretty lovey-dovey, but I guess they aren’t in love,” Scarlet said, pointing to her written question on the topic.  “Oh, that’s… interesting,” Sierra said.  “What about you, you were asking him on date before class,” Scarlet said, smirking.  “What, no I just want him to join the swimming club, that’s it,” Sierra said.  “That’s gonna be a tough sell, see ya later,” Scarlet said leaving the room.  Sierra studied her face as she talked.  She seemed oddly clung to David, at the start of class, but once he was gone, her mood had changed, Sierra observed.

 

David managed to leave the classroom, and get to the stairwell.  Suddenly, David was grabbed off of the ground.  “Hey there,” Emma said, holding David up.  “Emma it’s you, you scarred me there,” David said, sitting down in her hand.  Emma was wearing a very cute skirt, and shirt.  “Let’s have lunch together,” Emma said.  “Um, sure that sounds good,” David said.  Emma was about to walk down the door opened, and Skylar walked in.  Skylar paused for a second, recognizing Emma, and seeing David in her hand.  “You again,” Skylar said, changing her demeanor.  Emma was visibly frightened.  I gotta do something, David thought.  David stood up, and yelled to Skylar.  “Stop Skylar we’re good now!” David yelled.  Skylar stopped again, processing what David said, and remembering how he told her that Emma apologized.  Skylar stepped back and straightened herself out.  “Sorry, I assumed the worst,” Skylar said, calming down.  Emma seemed to calm down as well.  “It’s okay, I get it.  For what it’s worth I’m really really sorry for what I tried to do on Wednesday, I hope you can forgive me, both of you,” Emma said, looking back at Skylar.  “What are you two doing?” Skylar asked.  “She’s just taking me to lunch,” David said.  Skylar looked at Emma, clearly not over Wednesday.  “If that’s the case, then you wouldn’t mind if I joined you two,” Skylar said.  “Of- of course not,” Emma said.  Emma walked down the stairs, making sure to be extra careful with David in her hand.  Skylar looked down at David, saying, if you need help, just say so, with her eyes.

The three of them made it to lunch and got a table.  The tension was palpable.  “So, Skylar how’s MMA club gonna work?” David asked breaking the tension.  “The classes will be shorter, and yours will focus on fundamentals and what to expect from the club.  The later class is the one that I’m teaching, and it’s when the varsity club practices,” Skylar said.  “You’re trying for the MMA club?” Emma asked astonished.  “Yeah, I got interested in it after… Wednesday…” David said, realizing that he should’ve thought about what he said.  David looked at the two girls above him, and admired their contrasting beauty.  Oh yeah, I originally wanted to join the MMA club to get closer to Skylar.  So much has happened these past few days that I almost forgot about that, David thought.  The awkwardness returned.  “So, Emma we talked about doing homework together, when works for you?” David asked.  “Oh, right, any day is fine with me, my club meets on Tuesdays, Thursdays,  and Saturdays, so any day other than that works,” Emma said.  “Oh, what club is that?” David asked.  “Cheerleading,” Emma said.  “You’re a cheerleader?” Skylar asked.  “Yep, I’m light enough to be one of the flyers, so I do the cool flips and stuff,” Emma said, looking happy with herself.  “That’s really cool,” David said.  “Thanks, you should come to a practice some time,” Emma said.  “Probably not the best idea,” Skylar interjected.  “What why not?” Emma asked.  “There are lots of cheerleaders, and with that many he might fall into the wrong hands,” Skylar said.  “Ugh, you’re too protective, if David wants to come, he should come,” Emma said.  Skylar looked at David expectantly.  “Well, that sounds fun, but I don’t know, if there are that many cheerleaders, then there’s got to be one bad apple, right?” David said, trying to be as on-the-fence as possible.  Both Skylar and Emma seemed okay with that answer and continued eating.  “I’m done eating, I gotta go prepare for the club, see you then David,” Skylar said, walking away.

Once Skylar was gone, Emma sighed in relief.  “Man, that was awkward,” Emma said.  “Yeah,” David said.  “It would’ve been better if it was just the two of us,” Emma said.  “Yeah,” David said, again.  “But, now that we’re alone, it’s like a date,” Emma said.  “A date?” David said.  “Yeah, a lunch date is a must, if I’m gonna get you to fall for me,” Emma said.  David remembered Emma’s pledge to make him fall for her.  I gotta move her thoughts past that, David thought.  “So, we should plan on Studying on Wednesday, like at 5,” David said.  “oooo, a study date, so forward,” Emma said, smirking.  “I’m serious, I want to get homework done before the weekend,” David said.  “Yeah, me too, Wednesday it is,” Emma said, standing up.  Emma put the plates up, and returned to David.  Emma walked David out of the cafeteria, and up to his room.  “This’s my stop, thanks for the ride,” David said.  “No problem,” Emma said, placing David on the floor.  David looked up at her, but is vision was obscured by the sight of her skirt and panties.  “You just can’t keep your eyes off me,” Emma teased.  “Quit your teasing,” David said.  “Hey this was a date, don’t I get a kiss?” Emma asked.  “Good bye,” David said, slipping under his door.

Emma stood up, in the hallway.  Before she arrived at the door, Emma considered taking him back to her room, or trying to get a kiss out of him, but no.  “Well, I didn’t do any of that, but at least we’ll study together on Wednesdays,” Emma said, aloud.  The door opened behind her.  “Emma?” Hazel asked.  Emma turned around.  “Hazel, its you,” Emma said.  “What are you doing out here, come in,” Hazel said, pulling her cheerleader friend into her room.  Emma and Hazel sat on Hazel’s bed.  “This is my roommate, Zoey,” Hazel said, motioning to Zoey.

“Hey,” Zoey said, waving, before returning to her computer.  “Zoey, this is Emma,” Hazel said.  “Hi,” Emma said.  Zoey stopped for a moment.  Emma, she’s the girl from Wednesday, right?  What’s she doing here?  She was standing outside our door, was she with David?  Zoey thought.  “So, Emma, what were you doing in the hallway?” Zoey asked.  “I was just dropping off David, we had lunch together,” Emma said.  “Lucky, I’ve been trying to talk to David for a few days, but we haven’t talked since Thursday,” Hazel said.  Lunch with David, that’s interesting, Zoey thought.  Zoey scrolled up on her document to the parts when David has mentioned Emma.  She did say that she’d make him fall for him, is this her first step?  Zoey thought.  She’s just after sex though, right?  Not love or romance, David should know that so I guess he should be fine.  I’ll have to ask him about her tonight, Zoey thought.

 

 

David relaxed in his room for a while.  The gi that mom ordered, won’t be here for a while, so I’ll just go in regular clothes for now, David thought.  David got up, and headed for the door.  David texted Jenna in case she wondered where he was, and David made his way to the dojo.  Because it was nearly 2:00, the path wasn’t nearly as crowded as the morning, but David still walked in the grass to avoid being stopped.

David arrived at the wooden building and stepped inside.  Inside there was a long shelf where the students put their shoes.  David found an empty slot, and slipped off his shoes and socks, and walked onto the mat.  Many of the other new-comers and members had already started stretching and making introductions.  David purposely arrived right before the club started, to attract the least attention.  David slowly walked beside some of the other girls, and started stretching.  There weren’t many girls in the club maybe only a dozen total.  “Well, look who we have here,” A girl said, standing over David.  David stood up trying to look as unfazed as possible.  More girls started crowding around Davd.

 

Just then, a wooden, sliding door opened, with a loud thud.  “Everyone line up,” a girl said.  The girls crowding around David dispersed, and got into a neat line, with David somewhere in the middle.  “My name is Suki, and I am the JV Captain, it is my job to decide who is fit to stay in this club, and who is not.  If you do not take this seriously, then you will be ordered to leave.  We take MMA seriously, because it can prevent real harm from coming to you or your loved ones.  Though we don’t have enough newcomers to warrant tryouts, consider this first week as your tryout period, if you haven’t been ordered to leave, or have been acknowledged by myself as fit for the club, you will become an official member,” Suki said, walking along the line, and walking back. 

Suki had black hair that reached her chin, and she was wearing a gi with a black belt around her waist.  She was very clearly of Japanese descent, but she didn’t have an accent.  Suki walked back across the line, looking at the newbies from top to bottom.  Then Suki stopped when she arrived at David.  “Your name is David, right?” Suki asked.  “Yes,” David said.  “Well then, David, is this a joke to you?” Suki asked.  “What?  No I want to learn this stuff,” David said.  “Well, “this stuff” is used to defend yourself against enemies, and I don’t see how teaching you, will have any difference for you,” Suki said.  “What, but I want to learn,” David said.  “*sigh* Alright, but I won’t give you special privileges, and you will be treated and evaluated like every other member,” Suki said.  “That’s all I want,” David said.  Suki continued walking along the line.  “Some of you may wonder why we have an MMA club instead of clubs for every martial art, well there are 2 reasons.  1, there were too many groups of 3 or 4 of Karate or Kung fu, that couldn’t make a club.  2, when there were enough members for a club, there were too many scheduling issues.  This first day will be focused on fundamentals, making sure that all of you know the basic kicks, blocks, and punches, so let’s begin,” Suki said.  Suki ordered the class to do all manner of punch, kick, and block, counting to 10 in Japanese.  David didn’t know any of the moves, but he was a fast learner, and just copied what the others were doing.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

(2x12) Fighting Cara's feet by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Thank you for reading!

“Alright, next we will practice with a partner, so partner up, and practice blocking.  Since all of us are in college, and many of you have experience in martial arts I want both partners to treat this seriously and use adiquette force,” Suki said.  The girls started partnering with each other.  David stepped back thinking he’d just practice by himself, but then 2 feet slammed down on either side of him.  David looked up at the girl towering above him.

“Hi, David, I’m Cara, let’s be partners,” Cara said.  Cara had brown hair, with the ends dyed purple, she was wearing a gi, showing her experience with martial arts.  “Umm, okay,” David said, looking around for help.  The 6 groups spread out, and each partner faced the other.  “Ichi,” Suki said, before beginning with her partner. 

Without warning, Cara stomped her left foot onto David, pushing David onto the mat below.  “Cool, I did it,” Cara said.  “Ow,” David said, returning to his feet.  “Nee,” Suki continued to count.  This time David was more ready.  When Cara went for another stomp, David jumped and rolled out of the way.  “I did it I d-“ David started, before Cara kicked him into the nearby wall.

David slid to the ground, and regained his breath, while the other groups continued.  David slowly walked back up to Violet, and prepared himself.  Violet went for more stomp-kicks, but David was much more able to dodge them this time.

“And done,” Suki said.  David collapsed to the mat, and regained his breath.  “Now switch,” Suki said.  The other members approached their partners, and swapped roles.  David got up, and approached Cara’s foot.  “Ichi” Suki said.  David was fast enough to actually punch Cara’s big toe, before she moved it out of the way.  However, this was the only time he did, as from then on, Cara just stepped over David anytime he approached her foot.  David’s feeble attempts to hit her, made Cara start to laugh.

“Is something funny?” Suki asked, from behind Cara.  Cara stopped laughing and looked back at Suki.  “N-no, Suki, just-“ Cara started.  “I understand that it is unorthodox to spar with such a unique partner, but that is no excuse to distract the rest of us.  For the rest of class, I’ll train with David, and you can spar with my partner,” Suki said, dismissing Cara.  Cara quietly walked to her new partner, red in the face with embarrassment.

Suki stood over David, with a cold look in her eyes.  “Go,” Suki said, continuing to count.  David walked up to her foot again, and this time went for a front kick.  Suki raised her toes, “blocking,” David’s kick.  It was such an odd sensation, that Suki couldn’t help but chuckle, before stopping herself.

“Alright, break for water, and soon we will hear from the Varsity captain,” Suki said.  David was about to sit down by the others, when Suki stepped in front of him.  “Why are you here?” Suki asked.  “To learn MMA,” David said.  “MMA is a means of fighting and defending others.  How will MMA help you accomplish either of those?” Suki asked.  “Well, I can focus on dodging, and that’ll-“ David started.  “That’ll do nothing, but delay.  What will you do if I did this?” Suki said, before raising her foot, and bringing it over David.  David rolled out of the way, avoiding her left foot, but before David could react, Suki stomped on him with her right foot.  Suki squatted over David.  “What do you do now?  What amount of training will get you out from under someone’s foot like this?” Suki asked.  David tried to move his body out of the way, but he couldn’t.  “That’s what I thought, nothing, but you would know that by now.  You aren’t here to learn MMA are you?  Why are you here?” Suki asked, moving her foot off of David.  David was smooshed into the mat, making a deep imprint.  “I-“ David started.

The sliding wooden door opened, and Skylar walked into the room, wearing her gi and black belt.  Suki turned around and her eyes lit up seeing Skylar.  “Skylar, you’re here,” Suki said, running up to Skylar.  “Hello newcomers, my name is Skylar and I’m the Varsity captain,” Skylar said, looking over the room for David.  Skylar spotted David, and walked over to where he was on the mat away from the other girls.  Suki followed close behind.  “Oh him he’s jus-“ Suki started.  “David are you okay?” Skylar asked, kneeling down and helping David up.  “Skylar, you’re here,” David said.  “Are you okay, you look pretty beaten,” Skylar said, concerned.  “Yeah, I’m fine, just dirty,” David said, smiling.  “I’m glad,” Skylar said, smiling.  “Y-you two know each other?” Suki asked.  “Yeah, we’re friends,” Skylar said.  Suki’s eyes widened.  Suki then looked at Skylar how she was smiling more being near David.  That’s weird, she seems really happy to help him, is there something between them?  No, what am I thinking, Skylar is too good for him, in fact, she’s too good for any man, Suki thought.  Skylar brought David beside Violet, and Skylar began her talk.

“Thank you all for coming, this year will be very difficult for all of you, but how can you expect to get better any other way,” Skylar said.  Skylar continued her talk, as David drank from a very small water bottle that he had.  Skylar explained how the semester will go, and how competitions worked.  The competitions were all female-only, so even if David became a member, he couldn’t compete.  In addition, the school’s main rival, Soaring Raven University, would be hosting a tournament at their school this year.  Skylar also announced their system of challenges, similar to tennis teams.  In order to rise in the ranks, you challenge other members, but that is mainly for Varsity members.

Soon Skylar’s speech ended, and the newcomers were dismissed.  Skylar walked over, and sat beside David to talk, and also to make sure another girl didn’t grab him on his way out.  “How was your first day?” Skylar asked.  “Fine, I guess,” David said.  “I know that Suki planned some partnered practice, how did that go?” Skylar asked.  “Well, I couldn’t really fight back or block, but I did manage to dodge a few times,” David said.  “That’s good, it’s better than nothing,” Skylar said.  “So, what now?” David asked.  “Now, me and Suki will run the Varsity practice,” Skylar said.  “Cool, I’m going then, bye,” David said, waving good bye.

“So, when did you two become friends?” Suki asked.  “On Wednesday, I helped him out, with something,” Skylar said.  “Is that why he’s trying to join the club?” Suki asked.  “I guess so.  I hope he gets in, but that doesn’t mean you should give special treatment,” Skylar said.  “Right,” Suki said.  Suki observed her friend.  Since they’ve been friends for so long, she can read her pretty well.  D-does she like him?  No, they’re just friends.  Wait a second, what if he’s just using this club to get closer to Skylar?  He's trying to get her sympathy and seduce her!  I can’t let that happen, but I can’t just kick him out.  I either need him to admit that it’s all for Skylar, or have him quit, Suki thought.

David was able to make it to his room, he was a bit beaten, but he knew that he wasn’t hurt.  David got to his bed, and turned on his phone.  He saw that he had a text from Scarlet.  The texts were the two pictures that she black-mailed David with, with the message, “deleted on my phone, but you can have them,”  “Gee thanks,” David texted back.  Scarlet responded quickly with, “Do you want THAT picture now?” David looked around the room.  Jenna was at Tennis practice.  “Yeah,” David texted.  A moment later, Scarlet sent the photo of David laying beside a shrunken Ashley on her pillow.  “Thanks,” David texted back.  Scarlet responded with a thumbs-up emoji.

David looked at the picture on his phone.  We look just like a normal couple, David thought.  If it wasn’t for my size, that could be me, David thought.  David just stood there for a few minutes, lost in thought.  His trance was interrupted, when he got a text from Zoey. 

“Hey, don’t forget about the photoshoot tonight at 7,” Zoey wrote.  Oh right, I still have that stupid picture thing tonight, David thought, dreading the eventuality.  “Thanks,” David wrote back.  David quickly moved the picture of him and Ashley to his files, instead of his photo gallery.  David laid on his bed, savoring this moment of calm that he had, before the next tiresome part of his day.

At about 4:30, Jenna walked into the room, worn out from practice.  “Sup,” Jenna said.  “Sup,” David said, back.  “How was MMA?” Jenna asked, setting down her stuff.  “I got kicked and stomped, how was tennis?” David said.  “Same here,  I challenged a Varsity member, and got my butt handed to me,”  Jenna said.“Do you think you’ll win that bet?” Jenna asked.  “I think so, I just need to survive the week, and I’m good,” David said.   “That’s good,” Jenna said, getting into the bathroom.

Jenna stripped naked, and got into the shower.  It’s good that David thinks he’ll win the bet, I really want to keep being his roommate, and who knows what that Ava girl would do with him, Jenna thought.  Jenna then remembered all of that stuff Ava mentioned that she’d have David do for her.  Sex whenever you want, Ava had said.  That David, first he gets Ava to want to have sex with him, then he kisses that Ashley girl, and he got to third base with Cecilia.  How does he keep getting with all these girls?  Maybe I should have him do something like that for me, Jenna thought.  Jenna’s hand drifted to her crotch as she imagined David there.  Jenna came to her senses, and retracted her hand.  Nope, none of that he’s my fart cushion after all.  Yeah nothing in that area for him, Jenna thought.  Still, I’ve spent the most time with him right, yet no kiss for me.  Maybe I should just kiss him, Jenna thought.  Nope, there I go again, am I going boy crazy?  I should just focus on Tennis, my mission is to get popular without David’s help right?  So, I just need to focus on Tennis now, and if… I mean, when he wins the bet, I can mess with David then, Jenna thought.

***

A few hours passed, Jenna and David got dinner, and relaxed in their room until almost 7.  David was sitting down, playing more pokemon, when he got a text from Zoey.  “Hey, let’s head over now,” Zoey texted.  “K,” David texted back.  David saved his game, and he walked to the door.  “I’m gonna go hang out with Zoey for a while, see you later,” David said.  “Cool, have fun,” Jenna said.

David crawled under the door, and was met with Zoey standing above him, holding a binder.  “Hey,” Zoey said, squatting down, and offering her and.  “Hey,” David said, getting on her hand.  “Are you ready for today?” Zoey asked.  “As I’ll ever be,” David said.  Zoey made her way upstairs, and knocked on the door of room 333.  Stephani opened the door.  “Hello, club members,” Stephani said, excited to be a real club.  “Hello,” Zoey said, walking into the room.  The room was fairly plain, decorations-wise, but there were also lots of cameras and technical stuff out.  Cecilia had already arrived and was sitting on a chair at a desk.  Vanessa was on her bed, in her underwear, fixing her hair.  When she saw David, she grew a big smile.

“Hey little David,” Vanessa said, seductively.  David shivered in Zoey’s hand.  I’m never gonna get used to seeing her, David thought.  “Now that we’re all here, let’s begin,” Stephani said, offering Zoey a chair.  “First photo, that I had in mind, is simply David in Vanessa’s bosom, so do that,” Stephani said.  Vanessa, stood up, and held out her hand to Zoey, expectantly.  David hesitated, but he slowly made his way onto Vanessa’s hand.  Vanessa’s smile grew bigger, as David got in her hand.  Vanessa brought David to her chest, parted her boobs, and dropped David in.  “Alright, smile,” Stephani said, taking a picture.  “Okay next is-“ Stephani started.  “Wait, what was that?” Zoey asked.  “It was a picture,” Stephani said.  “I know, but what is the audience, supposed to get from it?” Zoey asked.  “What do you mean?” Stephani asked.  “I mean, are the Fans supposed to see it as a happy couple, total strangers, a bully having her way?  Nothing is communicated to the audience,” Zoey said.  “Zoey, I don’t think that stuff really matters here,” Stephani said.  “Of course, it matters, this community is full of the most creative bunch of degenerates that you will ever meet, and they want emotion, and story,” Zoey said, passionately. 

While Zoey and Stephani were talking, Vanessa was just looking at David in her chest, savoring the return of her power over him.  David couldn’t really escape, so he didn’t try.  Cecilia was looking at her phone, having no work to do.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

(2x13) LonelyFans by 2inch
Author's Notes:

A chapter.

“Okay then, how would you do it?” Stephani asked.  “Firstly, we need to discuss our angle, what do we want, Aware, or Unaware?  Then we need to consider if this is a happy, or unhappy experience for David’s character.  Secondly, we need some sort of start of a story, here’s what I’ve brainstormed: Two normal girls share a room with David’s character.  One girl is gentle and kind to him, while the other is not.  With one girl the MC is happier, and with the other, he is unhappy.  With this set up, we can make many one-off shots, as well as a larger story if we chose to do so,”  Zoey said, breathing heavily.  Everyone in the room was impressed with Zoey’s preparedness.  “Ok, ok, ok, that sounds great.  What, uh, do you have an angle in mind?” Stephani asked.  “As a matter of fact I do,” Zoey said, in a mater-of-fact tone.

Zoey walked to the center of the room, and ushered, Vanessa to sit down, and offered her pointer finger to David.  David held onto Zoey’s finger, and Zoey pulled him out of Vanessa’s chest.  “So, we want to appeal to as many “Fans” as possible, so we need to check as many boxes as possible.  So, it would be Ideal if we could get shots of David being, you know, tormented, and him being, pampered or happy.  So, it would be best if you had a second model, to do the gentle stuff.  In addition, we want a mix of both aware, and unaware pictures, but that will be simple as someone can change from being aware or unaware, but not change from being nice in one photo, and mean in another,” Zoey said.

“I can do that,” Cecilia said.  “You can?” Zoey asked.  “Sure, sounds fun,” Cecilia said, smiling and looking at David.  “I guess that makes me the tormenting one,” Vanessa said, smirking.  “Yeah, great,” David said.  “Okay, if you’re doing that, I can handle the other stuff,” Stephani said.  “Really?  All of this was your idea, though,” Zoey said.  “Yeah, but your ideas are better than mine, so I’m fine with doing the management stuff, if it means that we make a good product,” Stephani said.  “Great,” Zoey said.  “By the way, we need a picture for our account, what do you think?” Stephani asked.  Zoey thought for a second.  “I’ve got an Idea,” Zoey said, gabbing Vanessa.  Zoey placed David in Cecilia’s hand, and had her stand up as well.  “Okay Cecilia, hold up David, with a kind smile, and Vanessa, put your hand over David, and have an evil grin if you can,” Zoey said.  “Okay,” Cecilia said, holding up David and smiling.  “Can do,” Vanessa said, giving an evil grin.  “Perfect, hold that pose,” Zoey said, backing up.  Stephani steadied the camera, and took the picture.  “It looks great!” Stephani said.  “Yeah, it does, this is our general concept.  David is the roommate of 2 regular girls, one very nice and gentle, and one that is mean.  Does everyone understand?” Zoey said.  Everyone nodded.

“Wonderful, so I think what we should do first is an introduction photo, and then take one picture, showing something significant happening each day.  So, first David’s character will meet you too, wait, should we give you a fake name David?” Zoey asked.  “Uh, yeah that’d be best, thanks,” David said.  “Can I have a new name too?” Cecilia asked.  “me too,” Vanessa said.  “Alright, I purpose the name Tim, as it is very popular for these stories.  So, first picture is “Tim” meeting, um, “Carrey,” and “Vivian?” Zoey asked, seeing if everyone was okay with the new names.  “So, we are going to have 2 pictures for each day, 1 for Tim and Carrey, and one for Tim and Vivian.  So, David and Cecilia are first.  I want Carrey to be cute and caring and think that David is cute, so push him against your cheek, and smile, Cecilia.  And David, smile, but make it look a bit awkward,” Zoey said, getting to the camera.

Cecilia did as she was told, and pushed David onto her cheek, so the camera could see it, and smiled.  David gave an awkward style, easily connecting with his character.  “And, got it.  Great, now Stephani, it would be best if there could be a speech bubble, for Carrey saying something like, “Awww your so cute, this year will be so fun,” Or something like that.  Now Vanessa you’ll Dangle David in front of your face, and smile deviously,” Zoey instructed.  “Can do,” Vanessa said.  Plucking David out of Cecilia’s hand, and holding him in front of her face.  Vanessa smiled deviously, and David got a scared look on his face.  “Perfect, both of you, and got it,” Zoey said, taking the picture.  “Now, Stephani, if she could also have a speech bubble, but hers should say the same thing as Carrey’s but in a different tone,” Zoey said, to Stephani.

David looked over at Zoey from Vanessa’s hand.  She’s really in her element, she just took charge of the whole club, and is instructing people so confidently.  She seemed so introverted, I thought this stuff would be too hard for her, David thought.  Vanessa looked at David in her palm, and followed her eyes.  What’s this, admiration, or something more?  Vanessa thought.

“Wow, how can you gaze at another girl when you have me right in front of you?” Vanessa asked, slyly.  “Huh?” David said.  “You have a beautiful girl in her underwear in front of you, yet you look at a fully clothed girl with an average body, it seems suspicious,” Vanessa said.  “Nothing is suspicious, and I don’t have to explain myself to you,” David said.  “I guess you don’t.  Man, my legs are tired, I feel like sitting down,” Vanessa said, plopping David on her bed.

David fell unto the soft bed, and looked up.  Vanessa’s hand slammed onto David, and held him in place, so she could position her butt, right over him.  Vanessa sat down on David, sighing in pleasure, feeling his small struggles under her.  “Vanessa what are you doing?” Zoey asked, a twinge of anger in her voice.  “I’m just preparing for the next picture, we want to get as many done as possible right?  So, this is the obvious next picture.  The tiny boy getting woken up by Vivian, as oppose to be Carrey,” Vanessa said.  Zoey was about to counter, but she stopped, considering Vanessa’s point.  Zoey looked at Vanessa, she was taller, and heavier, and would probably win in any kind of fight between the two of them.  Cecilia and Stephani weren’t going to help, so her best option was to go along with her suggestion, and help out David afterward.  “Good idea, I’ll get the camera.  Just look back at David smiling, and David,” Zoey said.  Zoey looked down at David under Vanessa’s ass.  “Keep, doing what you’re doing,” Zoey said.

Zoey took a picture, then gave Cecilia instructions to gently lay down beside David, and nudge him awake by lightly petting him with her pointer finger.

The next picture was on the two characters’ reactions to getting seen changing.  Carrey looked embarrassed and covered herself, whereas Vivian just smirked, and didn’t hide anything.  The next picture was covering how both girls would react to accidentally sitting on Tim.  Carrey was very apologetic, and Vivian didn’t even bother moving, just laughed at the situation.  Next had to do with Tim somehow ending up with the girls’ chests.  For Carrey, she again looked embarrassed, but had a thought bubble thinking about how cute he looked there.  Vivian didn’t mind Tim being in her cleavage, and she even moved him in front of her right nipple for added stimulation.

“And got it,” Zoey said, snapping another picture.  “Great, now get me out of here,” David said, in Vanessa’s bra.  “Hmmm, a little while longer,” Vanessa said, snapping her bra back in place.  “MMmmhmm” Vanessa softly moaned on her bed.  At this point, the other club members weren’t as concerned with Vanessa’s antics as before, and now it was more of an annoyance.  They all knew that Vanessa wouldn’t do anything THAT bad, so they let it slide.

David squirmed against Vanessa’s large breast, as it bounced in response.  At this point, David had also gotten used to Vanessa’s antics, was just annoyed by them as well.  David pushed against Vanessa’s boob, and heard her moan in response.  Suddenly, David’s hand brushed against something rough.  This is her nipple, David thought, holding her nipple in his hand.  Vanessa moaned again above him.

“Alright, that’s enough, we’re gonna do the next shot now,” Zoey said.  “Awww, it was just getting good,” Vanessa pouted, pulling away her bra, and letting David fall onto her lap.  “The next shot, is “Tim” seeing the girls’ underwear,” Zoey said.  Stephani took a picture of David looking at Vanessa’s panties, while she smiled above him.  Then Cecilia had a similar shot, but she covered her crotch with her hand, and had an embarrassed look on her face.

 

“Okay, next is both Carrey and Vivian, have accidentally stepped on Tim.  For this one, we are going to have a before and after shot, then the reaction.  Carrey is gonna be very apologetic, and comforting.  Then Vivian, is gonna be apathetic, and have a “you had it coming” attitude,” Zoey said.  David was put on the floor, and Cecilia stood in front of Davi.  Cecilia set her foot in front of David, on it’s heel, and positioned herself like she was mid step.  Stephani took a picture.  Cecilia softly stepped forward, being considerate of David.  David laid down under her foot, acknowledging Cecilia’s care.  Stephani took a picture.  Then Cecilia got on her knees and held David in her hands, doing her best to look sorry.  Stephani took the picture.  Now it was Vanessa’s turn.  She took the before picture, then swiftly stepped on David, then kept walking away for the after picture.

 

“Alright, last picture, “Carrey” is gonna give “Tim” a cute kiss on the cheek, whereas, “Vivian” will sort of suck on his upper half like a lollipop,” Zoey said, a bit embarrassed having to describe so many situations.  Up until now, her reading and writing interest has been a secret, so she was still embarrassed to be talking about it so openly, especially for so long.

Cecilia held David in her hand, and she brought him to her smiling face.  Cecilia kissed David on the cheek, and Stephani took the picture.  David was then handed over to Vanessa, who changed her outfit.  “Wait, I don’t want my shirt to get wet,” David said, removing his shirt, and dropping it on Vanessa’s hand.  Vanessa brought David up to her face, and took a second to look at David’s body.  She didn’t get a good look at it in the bath, but now could see his muscles.  Vanessa stared for long enough, before she snapped back to reality, and opened her mouth.  Vanessa closed her soft lips around David’s torso.  David held his legs in a flailing position, and Stephani took the picture.  Vanessa took this opportunity to play with David.  Using her tongue, she felt around David’s body, and face, before, spitting him out onto her hand.

“And we’re done!” Zoey said, clapping her hands together.  “Woo, that was pretty fun, can’t wait for next week,” Cecilia said.  “Me neither,” Vanessa said, smirking.  Vanessa looked down at her hand where David was trying to brush off as much as her spit as possible.  “Yeah, next week,” David said, grabbing his shirt.

“Okay, I’ll finalize these pictures, and insert the text and speech bubbles.  I think it would be best to start posting these on Sunday,” Stephani said.  “Great, then that’s this club meeting,” Zoey said.  Zoey walked up to Vanessa, and held out her hand.  “Come on David let’s get to my room,” Zoey said.  David walked over to her hand quickly, wanting to get away from Vanessa as soon as possible.  Zoey turned to leave the room.  “See you soon David,” Vanessa said, sensually blowing David a kiss.  David felt a chill, and Zoey left the room, with Cecilia behind her. 

“That was fun,” Zoey said, walking down the stairs.  “Yeah, you really took charge of the whole thing, like you were an expert,” Cecilia said, walking beside her.  “Yeah, you looked like you were in your element,” David said.  “I don’t know about all that, I just thought that Stephanie wasn’t offering good ideas, but I’m sure she’ll have more next week,” Zoey said.  “Yeah, the idea of putting a story into it was pretty good,” Cecilia said.  “Thanks,” Zoey said.  Cecilia looked at David in Zoey’s hand.  “You know, seeing Vanessa having all that fun with David’ makes me feel left out,” Cecilia said, making her hand look like she could grab David at any time.  “Well because of that deal, I think she’s just trying to take advantage of the short club time,” David said.  “Oh yeah, you made that deal with her.  You know it’s a knew week, my time has reset, so I could just grab you now,” Cecilia said, smirking.  Zoey moved David away from her.  “Nope, he’s coming with me, we like to talk about his day, at about this time,” Zoey said, also putting her arm between Cecilia and David.  “I was just joking,” Cecilia said, moving her arm away.  “You two seem awfully close,” Cecilia said.  “Yeah, we’re good friends, we talk about everything that happens to me” David said.  “Everything?  Even about when you and me got to third base?” Cecilia asked smirking, as they got to the hall.  Zoey’s face went red, while David shot Cecilia a dirty look for bringing it up like she did with Jenna.  “N-no, w-well he mentioned the bath, but nothing that detailed,” Zoey sputtered.  “Well, he felt AMAZING down there, you should try it yourself,” Cecilia said, before happily walking to her room, and waving bye to them.

Both David and Zoey stood in the hallway, blushing.  “So, a lot has happened today, I’m pretty tired,” David said, breaking the silence.  “Yeah, tired, I’m tired too, let’s talk tomorrow, yeah, tomorrow,” Zoey said, walking to David’s room.  “Cool, see you tomorrow,” David said, being placed on the floor.  “Yeah, good night,” Zoey said, getting into her room, and awkwardly waving.

 

Zoey entered her room, with Cecilia’s words echoing in her head.  I should try it sometime, why would I do that?  I should just forget it, she’s just messing with me.  David didn’t deny anything, and he didn’t go in depth into that whole ordeal when he told me about Fridayl.  I should just ask him about it tomorrow, I mean it’s already late, he’s had a big day, and he needs to be well-rested for when Hazel walks him to class, Zoey thought pacing the room.  He and I are just friends, Zoey thought.  Zoey then was flooded with thoughts of David giving her his phone number, and all of the talks they’ve had together.  Nope, we’re just friends, and so I shouldn’t want him…down there, Zoey thought.

“What are you doing?” Hazel asked.  Hazel was sitting at her computer eating some sweets.  “Nothing just, flustered is all,” Zoey said.  “How was the club meeting?” Hazel asked.  “It was good, great in fact,” Zoey said.  “Glad to hear it, it must’ve been tough to join a club, with girls you don’t know.  You seem kinda shy, so I was worried,” Hazel said.  “Thanks Hazel, but you don’t have to worry, I think that club is a good fit for me,” Zoey said.  “That’s good,” Hazel said.  “Yeah, but it was tiring, I’m probably gonna hit the hay,” Zoey said, getting into the shower.

See, right there is why Hazel and David would be cute together, she’s so considerate, and he’s kind too.  I’m glad I set them up together.  Wait, do they get along because of me?  No, I saw it that first night, they were both attracted to each other.  She saw David as a man, long before I really did.  I mean so what if he gave me his phone number?  He and Hazel have great chemistry, and will make a great couple.  Sure, David is closer to me then with other girls, but that’s because I treat him like a person, Zoey thought.  Zoey thought for a second.  I should treat him like a person, but do I?  I mean, the first night that I met him, I used him as a means of writing a story.  Then I set him up with Hazel, because I thought that they would make a cute couple.  Have I been treating David like a regular person?  If he was a regular person, and we were all at a co-ed college, would I be friends with him?  Would I have set him up with Hazel?  Zoey asked herself.  I need to get my thoughts in order, Zoey thought.

***

David walked in his room.  The time was a little after 8:00pm.  “Hey,” David said.  Jenna saw David, and waved, before returning to her laptop.  Jenna was focused on some video about professional Tennis players.  David showered and got to bed, exhausted from his hectic day.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

(2x14) Hazel Time by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Another chapter

Jenna awoke bright and early Tuesday morning.  She got dressed, and stood over David’s bed.  Jenna looked at David peacefully sleeping.  Jenna pulled down her skirt and panties, and bounced onto David, to wake him up.  Because of Jenna’s sudden force, David woke up with Jenna’s massive butt on him.  David slipped his arms out from under Jenna, and started banging on her butt.  “Good morning, David,” Jenna said smiling.  David waited, expecting Jenna to get off of him, but she didn’t.  Jenna just sat on David as if to savor the feeling of him under her.  “Jenna, get off of me,” David said, a bit confused.  “Oh, right, yeah,” Jenna said, getting off of him.  Jenna pulled up her skirt and panties, and she left the room.

What was that?  Jenna asked herself leaving the room.  I just sat there, I didn’t even fart on him.  I did say I’d be nicer to him, so I should stop doing that, at least until he wins that bet.  If he wins that bet.  No, what am I thinking, of course he’ll win that bet, he has to, Jenna thought walking to class.

***

David got out of bed, and got dressed.  It’s Tuesday, I guess that means that Hazel is gonna pick me up, David thought.  Oh yeah, I haven’t seen her since Thursday, when she and I… almost… David thought.  David remembered Thursday night how he almost had a kiss with Hazel.  What were we thinking, we literally just met the day before that, we should talk about that right?  No, I’m sure she realized that that wouldn’ve been a mistake it goes without saying.  I should just be excited to see her again after so many days, David thought.

***

Hazel was getting ready in her room, putting on a brown Skirt, and a white top.   She went into the bathroom, humming to herself.  “Davy, Davy, gonna walk with Da-avy” Hazel sang.  “You’re pretty happy today,” Zoey said.  “Of course, me and Davy haven’t seen each other in a while, I’m just excited,” Hazel said.  “Okay, well, have fun, I guess,” Zoey said.  “I will, in fact I’m so excited, I’ll head to his room right now,” Hazel said, marching out the door.

Knock knock knock knock knock….knock knock, Hazel knocked on David’s door.  “Davy it’s me Hazel, can I come in?” Hazel asked.  David heard the knocks at his door, then looked at the clock.  It’s still pretty early, does she just want to talk?  David thought.  David pressed the small button near the door to unlock it. David then ran away from the door, and he climbed back on his bed.  Outside the room, Hazel saw the special lock on David’s door unlock, and Hazel walked in the room.  Hazel saw David on his bed, having quickly climbed his thread before she walked in.

 

Hazel saw David on his bed, and she grew a big, genuine, smile.  “Davy!” hazel said excitedly.  Hazel spun around, and Jumped backwards onto David’s bed.  The force of the bounce made David stumble, onto his bed.  “Davy, I feel like I haven’t seen you in a long time,” Hazel said, excitedly, picking David up.  “Yeah, It’s been a while, I guess we kept missing each other,” David said, sitting down on Hazel’s hand.  Hazel stopped for a second, like she had something to say.  “Davy, I… For a second I thought you were avoiding me,” Hazel said.  “What?  Why would I do that?” David asked.  “Well, I started thinking that you didn’t want to see me again after Thursday,” Hazel said, starting to get teary-eyed.  David sighed, Hazel’s just so sensitive about people, David thought.  “Hazel I would never avoid seeing you, I really like… seeing you,” David said.  “I like seeing you too, it’s just we left things on an odd note on Thursday,” Hazel said.  “Yeah, we did,” David said, thinking back to Thursday.  David looked at Hazel’s cute face, and he looked at her luscious lips.  It’s funny, on Thursday, I would’ve loved to kiss her, but now, it’s like something’s off.  Maybe I’ve just gotten my rationale, and can see why that could’ve been a mistake, David thought.  “Look Hazel, I’ve been thinking a lot about Thursday,” David said.  “Me, too,” Hazel said.  “And, that would’ve been moving a little too fast if we actually… kissed then, I mean we’d only known each other for a day at that point.  So, I think that it was for the best that we were interrupted,” David said.  “Yeah, it was sort of weird,” Hazel said, blushing, and putting on a weak smile.  “I’m just glad, that we can get all of that out in the open,” David said.  “Y-yeah, I’d give you a hug, but that doesn’t really work,” Hazel said, keeping on the weak smile.  David remembered the nights he shared with Ashley, what it felt like to be held, and to hold her in his arms, a feeling he wanted to feel again.  “I know,” Hazel said.  “What?” David asked.  “Hazel puckered her lips, and started bringing David closer to her face.  “Hazel we just talked about this,” David said.  Hazel held David’s waist with her thumb and pointer finger, and twisted his body to the left.  Hazel brought David to her waiting lips, and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek.

Hazel moved David away from her face, and held him out.  David felt his right cheek very surprised at Hazel’s actions.  “There now everything’s good,” Hazel said, a much more genuine smile on her face.  “Yeah, that w-works for me,” David said, smiling.  The two looked each other in the eyes.

*Thunder claps, outside the window*

Suddenly, in the distance, there was a bright flash, followed by the loud rumbling of Thunder.  David and Hazel jumped at the sudden sound, and looked out the window.  Outside, there were rain clouds, and it was pouring rain.  “Oh, it started raining,” David said.  “Yeah, I think I saw something like that on the forecast,” Hazel said.  “I never liked having to go outside in the rain,” David said, dreading being soaked on the way to class.  Hazel dropped David on his bed, and she stood up.  “I’ll go grab my umbrella, I’ll be right back Davy,” Hazel said, leaving the room.

David looked out the window.  When David was younger, he didn’t deal with rain very well.  The rain drops were essentially the size of basketballs to him.  On the few occasions that he happened to be outside in the rain, he would get endlessly pelted and knocked down by the small drops of water.

***

Hazel walked in her room to grab her umbrella.  “Need your umbrella?” Zoey asked, from her computer.  “Yep,” Hazel said grabbing it.  “Oooh sharing an umbrella how romantic,” Zoey said.  “It’s not like that, but yeah, it is pretty romantic, see ya later,” Hazel said, leaving the room.

Zoey went back to her computer.  There I go again, inserting myself into her relationship.  I’m treating them like they’re rom-com characters.  I gotta stop doing that, Zoey thought.

***

Hazel returned, with her umbrella, and held out her hand, for David.  David climbed onto her hand, and Hazel brought him up to her left shoulder.  “Maybe we should wait till we’re at the bottom of the stairs before I get on your shoulder,” David suggested.  “Oh, um, yeah, good idea,” Hazel said.  “Let’s go!” Hazel said, carefully walking out of the room.  Hazel carefully walked down the hall, and she slowly descended the staircase.  David appreciated how careful she was being, just like on Thursday. 

Hazel got to the bottom of the staircase, then offered her shoulder again.  David sat on her shoulder, and grasped onto her white shirt, trying to hold himself steady.  David also grabbed a few strands of hair, that he could reach and held onto them as well.  As David felt Hazel’s hair in his hand, he couldn’t help but remember the feeling of Ashley’s hair in his hand a few nights ago.  “Alright time to go outside,” Hazel said, opening the door, and walking outside.

Hazel opened her umbrella and started walking down the brick path. Luckily there wasn’t much wind, so the rain came straight down.  The wind did come in a couple short burst causing Hazel to get wet, but luckily, David was able to hang on tight.  David looked at the other students walking along.  Some girls had umbrellas, and some were wishing they did.  Either way, no one was in the mood to grab David, so David could relax a little.  Even though David really hated the rain, something about being with Hazel just calmed his nerves.   David looked up at Hazel’s cute face, smiling as she walked.  Soon Hazel noticed David’s gaze.  “What’s up?” Hazel asked.  “Wa-, huh, um, no-nothing,” David sputtered.  “Do I have something on my face?” Hazel asked, feeling around her mouth.  “No, no, your face is… flawless,” David said.  Hazel got a slight blush from David’s comment, but tried to change the subject.  “I’ve always liked the rain.  Sure, it’s a little gloomy, and it sucks to drive through, but afterwards the world just seems fresher.  The day after the rain, is just so beautiful,” Hazel said, looking at David, smiling.  “Yeah, sure is,” David said.

Hazel made her way to the classroom, without incident.  She set down her stuff, and was about to sit down, when she remembered what happened on Thursday.  Her mind was flooded with the embarrassing events.  David tumbling into her cleavage, falling into her lap, falling under her skirt.  I can’t let that happen again, Hazel thought.  Hazel offered her hand to David, and gently placed him on the desk.

“Thanks,” David said, standing up on the desk.  David had also vividly remembered Thursday, and was glad that nothing was going to be repeated.  Hazel then plopped down into her chair, causing her large chest to bounce in response.  David marveled at the sight before him, but was able to keep his composure.  Hazel didn’t seem to notice the bounce in her chest, and she just started taking out her notebook and pencils.  David watched as she got out her stuff, then noticed something.  The rain had caused Hazel’s shirt to become see through.  David turned away quickly and looked towards the front of the room where miss Bosak was setting up.

The class started, and David was attentively listening.  David was trying to remember as much as possible, when he saw Hazel’s hand stop writing.  David looked up at Hazel, and saw that she was struggling to stay awake.  David waited for Miss Bosak to look another way, before scooching to Hazel’s hand, and knocking on it.  The small movement, was able to jolt Hazel back to reality and go back to paying attention.  David went back to class, periodically checking on Hazel behind him.  Everytime Hazel caught David looking back at her, Hazel couldn’t help but smile.

The class soon ended, and Hazel packed up her things.  Hazel brought David to the stairwell.  “Alright, here you are,” Hazel said, walking into the stairwell.  “Tha-,” David started. 

There, in the stairwell, leaning against the wall was Emma.  She was wearing a water-proof jacket, and a skirt.  “Emma?” David said, surprised to see Emma here already.  “Hey, Emma,” Hazel said, excitedly greeting her friend.  “Hey David, Hey Hazel,” Emma said.   “You two know eachother?” David asked.  “Yeah we met at cheerleading,” Emma said, smiling.  “What are you doing?” Hazel asked.  “I’m waiting for David, I took him to class on Thursday,” Emma said.  “Oh, you help him get around too, that’s nice of you,” Hazel said, handing David to Emma.  “Thanks, Hazel,” David said.  “I should be thanking you, if it weren’t for you, I would’ve slept through class,” Hazel said.  “Hey, what are friends for,” David said.  “Yeah, see ya later Davy,” Hazel said, leaving the stairwell.

Friends that’s what he called us, Hazel thought.  I mean, I love that we’re friends, but could he see me as something more, Hazel thought, walking to class.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

(2x15) Aubrey's Attempted Attack by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Another chapter

“Davy?” Emma asked, smirking, as she started walking up the stairs.  “It’s just what Hazel likes to call me,” David said.  “Maybe I should start calling you that too, Davy,” Emma said, smirking.  “No, it’s Hazel’s thing,” David said.  “Fair enough, but once we’re a hot, steamy, couple we’ll call each other all sorts of pet names,” Emma said.  “Yeah, yeah,” David said.  “By the way, who’s Ashley?” Emma asked.  David stopped for a second.  “Umm, uh, why do you ask?” David asked.  “I saw that you were with her overnight on Friday and Saturday.  Who is she?” Emma asked.  David paused to think about his answer.  “She’s a… Just a friend, we hung out when Jenna went to that party,” David said.  Emma looked at David skeptically.  “Hmmm, then what about Saturday night?” Emma asked.  “Well, that was… Something happened, and we had to talk about it,” David said.  “And you needed the whole night to talk about it?” Emma said.  “Yes, yes we did,” David said.  Emma reached the top of the stairs, and she held David in front of her face.  “Did you two fuck?” Emma asked.  “What?  No, we didn’t,” David said.  “Good your first time is all mine,” Emma said.  David relaxed a bit, having answered her questions.

Emma made it into the class room, and she sat down at her desk.  “Still, there’s something you’re not telling me, and I’m gonna find out what it is,” Emma said.  David didn’t know how to respond.  “Hey, if I want to keep things private, that’s my choice,” David said.  “Yeah well, good luck with that,” Emma said, getting out her stuff.

Miss Miller walked into class, and she began her lecture.  David was listening to the class, when he felt Emma’s finger ruffle his hair.  “Your hair is sooo messy, do you even brush it?” Emma whispered.  David swatted her finger away.  “No, and stop that,” David said.  Emma moved her finger for a second, then she put her finger in her mouth, to get it wet.  Emma put her finger back on David and started brushing his hair.

David felt Emma’s finger return.  Wait it’s wet, what did she… ugh gross, David thought, swatting her finger away.  “Stop that,” David said, quietly.  Emma looked around the room, some of the other students were looking at her, while others hadn’t noticed yet.  Luckily the teacher hadn’t noticed either.  Emma put her finger to her mouth to tell David to be quiet.  Emma grabbed her pencil and started writing.

“You’ll look great, trust me,” Emma wrote.  “I don’t care, just stop,” David said, quietly.  Miss Miller turned back to the class to review what she had written down.  Emma moved her hands away from David, and made it look like she was paying attention.  David quickly did the same.  Miss Miller returned to writing.  Emma held David’s arms to his side, and brushed his hair back and to the side, then released him.  “There done,” Emma said softly.  Emma pulled out one of those make-up mirrors, and set it in front of David.  David looked over at the mirror, and admired her handiwork.  “Huh, good job,” David said.  Emma put away the mirror, with a satisfied grin on her face.  “Thanks I used to do this for my dolls at home all the time.  Call me when you need a haircut,” Emma said, sweetly.  “No chance, we’re not there yet,” David said.

Miss Miller turned back to her class and finished her lecture and dismissed the students to leave.  “Come on, I made you look great.  Praise me, praise me,” Emma said, leaning forward in her seat.  “Alright, great job,” David said.  Emma smiled, and went to grab him, but stopped.  She went for it again, but stopped.  “What are you doing?” David asked.  “Well it’s like, how do I hug you?” Emma asked.  “Yeah I don’t hug much,” David said.  David couldn’t help but think back to hugging shrunken Ashley.  Emma thought for a second.  She then hooked David with her index finger, and brought him to her breast.  “There that’s pretty much a hug,” Emma said, giggling.  Emma’s chest wasn’t very big, but still soft, to David.  Emma leaned forward, so her breast would be over David.  “That’s better,” Emma said.  Emma then got a notification, and looked at it.  “Hey,” David said, his words muffled by the fabric and her chest.  David pushed and grabbed at the fabric.

“Ahem,” Miss Miller said.  “Huh?” Emma said, looking up from her phone.  “Class has ended miss, you can go now, a new class will be here soon,” miss Miller said.  “Oh, sorry ma’am,” Emma said sticking up.  As Emma sat up, she revealed David, you had grabbed onto her shirt clinging to her breast.  “Mr. Higgs!” Miss Miller said.  David let go immediately.  I let your antics slide last week, and you still bother students during class?” Miss Miller said.  “No wait, it’s my fault,” Emma said, quickly, moving her hands around David.  Miss Miller’s face changed suddenly, as she looked at Emma, protecting David.  I put him there, and it was after class had ended so it wasn’t during class anyway,” Emma said, quickly.  David looked back at Emma shocked.  Is, is she actually defending me? David thought.  Miss Miller took a deep breath.  “Miss, thank you for your input, I might’ve acted a bit rashly,” Miss Miller said.  Emma retracted her hands, and Miss Miller looked back at David.  “Mr. Higgs, I know that your situation is special, but the education of my students, and your peers must come first.  So, if you interrupt either of my classes again, there will be punishment.  Do you understand?” Miss Miller said.  David didn’t see any point in protesting.  “Yes, ma’am,” David said.  “Good, now run along, both of you,” Miss Miller said. 

Emma grabbed David and quickly walked out of the room.  “Yikes, that was close, she looked pretty pissed at you,” Emma said, entering the stairwell.  “Yeah, thanks, for, you know, what you said,” David said.  “No problem, I couldn’t have my future boyfriend get in trouble,” Emma said.  “Yeah, I guess not,” David said.  Emma looked at David.

He didn’t say anything about the future boyfriend thing, Emma thought.  Is he, could he be falling for me? Emma thought.  Emma smiled at David.  “What?” David asked.  “Hmm?  Oh, nothing, I just feel I deserve a reward for all I’ve done for you today,” Emma said.  “A reward?  Like what?” David asked.  “A kiss might work,” Emma said, puckering her lips.  “No, way,” David said.  “UUUUUUUUuuugh, how about a peck on the cheek,” Emma said.  “Deal,” David said.  Emma brought David to her right cheek.  David put his hands on the soft cheek, and he gave he a small, short kiss on the cheek.  Emma could barely feel anything, but she still felt him.  Emma brought David in front of her face.  “Your turn,” Emma said.  Emma brought David to her puckered lips, and she kissed him while David turned his head, and held out his arms.  “MMMMmmmmmwwwwaa,” Emma said, kissing David.  Emma brought David away from her face, and held him out.  “Gee thanks,” David said, wiping off her lipstick.  “That was our first peck on the cheek, that’s a big milestone,” Emma said.  “Yeah, whatever, did I get all the lipstick off?” David asked, with most of the lipstick still on his head.  “Yep, all good,” Emma said, setting David down.  “See ya tomorrow, I guess,” David said.  “Yeah, see you then,” Emma said, leaving the stairwell.

 

David slid down his slide.  After a week, some of the girls had been tossing crumpled gum and candy rappers on his slide that he had to kick out of the way.  David got to the bottom of the steps, and he walked out of the hall.  David walked down the school path, heading to the cafeteria.  The rain had stopped, and the sun had come out.  David walked on the edge of the pavement.  He couldn’t run in the grass, because it would be too muddy.  David kept an eye out for any girls coming his way, but many of them were focused on other things to look at him, or for him.

David turned a corner, to go towards the cafeteria, when a short distance away was Aubrey.  Aubrey put her phone in her pocket, and looked in front of her to see David just about 12 feet away.  Aubrey stopped in her tracks, and smiled.  David took off running, he could pass the girls walking beside him, but Aubrey was the track star of the school.  Aubrey took a few strides, and was already gaining ground.  David looked around, and he saw a group of 4 girls talking in a circle.  There, David thought.  As Aubrey was right over him, David jumped in the middle of the circle, onto the shoes of one of the girls.  Aubrey tried to slow down as best she could, but she had too much momentum.  “Look out!” Aubrey said.  The group saw Aubrey running, and moved out of the way.  Aubrey ran through the group, and barely stopped herself from falling.  “Where are you?” Aubrey said. David hid behind one of the girls’ shoes.  He tried to look for someone he recognized, but he couldn’t see any faces from his vantage point.  Think, I gotta think.  If I run off, she’ll catch me instantly.  If I stay here, she’ll find me soon.  I might know one of these girls, but I can’t see any of their faces.  All I can see is hair, brown, black, orange, blonde, wait orange.  David looked at the girl to the right of him.  Long orange hair, Tennis shoes, with stickers of little Tennis rackets on them.  That could be Penelope, David thought.

“Woah, are you okay?  Are you looking for someone?  Does your mom work here?” Penelope asked, sounding concerned.  “What?!  I am NOT a fucking kid, I’m a student here,” Aubrey said, angrily.  Aubrey looked at Penelope, wearing her Swan pass as a necklace with the lanyard.  “I’m even a Sophomore, don’t talk down to me freshmen.  Now, where is David?”  Aubrey asked, looking around on the ground.

When David heard Penelope’s voice.  He was excited to have a way out.  Then he heard Aubrey yell at her.  David looked at Aubrey, she was noticeably shorter than all the girls in the circle, and because of her undeveloped chest, he could see how she could be mistaken for someone in high school.  David dashed for Penelope’s shoe, and grabbed onto her sock.  Aubrey looked down, and shot her hand down at David.  Penelope didn’t see David, and she quickly raised her leg behind her.  David lost his grip on her sock, and he was flung into the air.  David fell down, he tried to grab at Penelope’s hair, but it was moving too much, and her shirt was too slick to get a good grip either.  David caught himself, on the waist of Penelope’s skirt. 

“What are you doing?” Penelope asked, kicking her leg up, behind her.   David pulled himself up, and put his elbows on her waistband.  David looked forward, and saw Penelope’s  pink panties.  Okay, okay, okay, I managed to grab her shorts, and climb up, but I’m still visible.  David looked under him.  Shoot, she’s wearing a skirt, so no pockets, David thought.  Aubrey collected herself.  “I’m trying to grab David,” Aubrey said.  “David?  I haven’t seen him since Saturday,” Penelope said.  “He was just on your shoe that’s why I tried to grab your foot,” Aubrey said.  Penelope looked around.  “I don’t see him, he must’ve run off, and you know what, I hope you don’t find him,” Penelope said.

“Yeah, me neither, why do you want him anyway?” another girl said.  David didn’t know it, but standing in the group was Leah, from the work out club.  “None of your business,” Aubrey said, looking at Penelope.  “Hey, wait, your that girl from the locker room,” Leah said.  Aubrey stopped in her tracks.  Since Thursday, she’d been called, “that girl from the locker room.”  Some said it with approval, but not this time.  Aubrey shook it off, and looked Penelope up and down.  She kicked her foot up, he might’ve been kicked into the grass or something, Aubrey thought.  “He’s probably somewhere behind you, I’ll find him,” Aubrey said.

Shoot, no time to think, David thought.  David looked at the pair of panties in front of him.  Sorry, Penelope, David thought.  David grabbed the soft fabric of Penelope’s panties, and he pulled himself up.  The skirt and panties were pretty tight on Penelope, so it took a good bit of strength to pet in.  Penelope felt something on her backside, but she was too distracted by Aubrey to care about it.

Aubrey walked behind Penelope, she looked over at the pavement and grass, then back at Penelope.  Aubrey scanned Penelope’s backside, not seeing David anywhere.  Aubrey was incredibly red in the face at this point.  “He got away,” Aubrey said.  “Good,” Penelope said.  Aubrey looked at the girls in front of her, all of them being at least 6 inches taller than her.  “I’ll find him later,” Aubrey said, walking away.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!

(2x16) Penelope's butt, and meeting Violet by 2inch
Author's Notes:
Sorry that this chapter was uploaded so late at night.

That twerp, got away.  Oh well, I’ll run into him again.  Aubrey’s anger turned to sadness.  She thought I was some kid, but I’m older than her.  I hate being this short.  I had to work my ass off to be the fastest runner in this school, and still girls think I’m a kid.  Aubrey thought back to Thursday.  But then, I was giant compared to him.  For the first time I felt big.  For once in my life, I wasn’t the shortest in school.  I actually had power over someone else.  I want to feel that again.  I need to feel that again.

Aubrey walked to her room, and got out her computer.  Aubrey looked at The Sheet.  The last entry was a while ago with some girl named Emma, so no girl has him right now.  Aubrey scrolled up on The Sheet.  Wait a second, Aubrey thought.  Aubrey looked at the entries for Friday.  There was her roommate, Dasha’s name.  “Wait, this means, she had him during my run.  Aubrey thought back to Friday.  Dasha was acting different, and she mentioned a vibrator, and she was in her underwear.  “She had him with her when I was in the room, she lied to my face,” Aubrey said aloud.  Hmmm, if she had him one Friday, maybe she’ll have him this Friday, Aubrey thought.

***

David had managed to climb into Penelope’s ass, just in time to miss Aubrey.  Penelope spun around to talk with Aubrey.  That was close, David thought as he heard Aubrey walk off.  Okay, now I just have to get out of here.  If I do it now, her friends will see, so I should wait for her to turn again.

“Come on, I’m hungry,” Penelope said.  Penelope started walking, causing David’s surroundings to shift around him.  Shoot, this isn’t good, I gotta get out now, David thought.  Penelope’s walking made it impossible for David to grab onto her panties.  With each stride, Penelope took, David was moved around and couldn’t keep his grip.  It was hard enough to get into her panties, getting out like this won’t work, David thought.  For now, I have to try to stay out of her butt, as best as possible, David thought.

Penelope and her friends walked to the Student Union, there were a few places to eat like Koala Express, and Clubway.  The students could pay with real money, or the school’s dining dollars included with meal plans, the students call them “duck bucks.”  Penelope stood in line for Clubway.  David saw this as his chance.  David climbed, off Penelope’s butt, and made it to her waistband, before Penelope moved forward in line, causing him to fall back down.  That won’t work, maybe I need to get her attention, David thought.  David clenched his fist, and punched Penelope’s left cheek, doing…nothing.  David tried slapping her butt too, but he didn’t have room to do much.

Penelope got her sandwich, a foot long Italian, and got back to her friends.  Penelope sat down on one of those couch type seats.  After a second, she felt a strange annoyance in her butt.  She tried to nonchalantly slip her hand into her pants to get it, but it was just out of reach.

“I’m going to the bathroom,” Penelope said, standing up.  Penelope walked to the bathroom and found a stall.  She pulled down her skirt, and slipped her hand into her panties, looking behind her as she did so.  Penelope felt around until she felt something in her butt.  It was fuzzy, then it moved.  Penelope pulled her hand away.  It, it moved, the hell is that? Penelope thought.  Penelope then felt it wiggle a little more, it was too big to be a bug.  Penelope suddenly remembered talking to Aubrey, and how she said that David was on her shoe.  No, no no no, Penelope thought.  Penelope cupped her hand on her butt crack, and with her other hand, took off her panties.  She then slowly bent forward, causing her cheeks to part.

As Penelope’s ass parted, David plopped into Penelope’s awaiting hand.  Penelope’s suspicions were confirmed, and she closed her hand around David, and brought him up to her chest.  With her free hand, Penelope pulled back up her panties, and her skirt.  He, he was in my butt, for that long, Penelope thought, blushing.  No, don’t be embarrassed, be angry, yeah, be angry, Penelope thought.

Penelope opened her hand revealing David.  “Penelope I can explain,” David said.  “What’s there to explain?!  You climbed in the back of my panties, so you could get away from that girl who was chasing you?!” Penelope said, trying to act angry, but being very embarrassed.  “…Well…Yes, exactly,” David said.  “Why there?” Penelope asked.  “Well I was behind your shoe, holding onto your sock, when you kicked me up and I landed on the waistband of your skirt, and then I had too…you know,” David said.  “Why didn’t you call me for help?” Penelope asked.  “Aubrey would’ve grabbed me if I did that,”  David said.  “I could’ve grabbed you and run away,” Penelope said.  “Aubrey’s faster, she’d’ve caught you,” David said.  “Well, well, you, dang it,” Penelope said, giving up.  “If there were a better option I would’ve taken it,” David said.  “A better option, is my ass not good enough for you?” Penelope asked, sounding offended.  “No, it was great, just…wait, now you’re messing with me now,” David said.  “Yep, but you caught on too quick,” Penelope said.  “So, we’re good?” David asked.  “Sure, we’re good, I know you aren’t that kind of guy, and besides, you probably get enough of that stuff from Jenna,” Penelope said.  “Yeah, yeah,” David said, happy to have cleared everything up.  Penelope looked a bit closer at David.  “Is that lipstick?” Penelope asked.  “Huh?” David said.  “There’s lipstick on the side of your head.  Who kissed you?” Penelope asked.  “Just, a girl from my class,” David said, rubbing off the lipstick.  “Oh, we’re talking about this later,” Penelope said.  “Fine,” David said.  Penelope looked out of the stall, making sure the coast was clear, and she left the stall, with David in her hand.  “And David, next time you want to get with my butt again, take me out to dinner first,” Penelope said, teasingly.  “I’ll keep that in mind,” David said.  Penelope closed her hand around David, and left the bathroom, and walked back to the table.

Penelope sat down with her friends and nonchalantly held David in her hand, beside her sandwich.  “So girls, have you met David yet?” Penelope asked.  The girls all looked towards Penelope, holding David.  David was taken aback by Penelope’s forwardness, but he kept his composure, and waved. 

“David, it’s you!” David heard.  David looked over, and recognize that she was Leah sitting beside Penelope.  “Leah?” David asked.  “David, these are some friends from class, Joy, Leah, and Molly.  We just got put into a group project.  Do you know Leah?” Penelope said.  Leah was the girl with brown hair, Molly had blonde hair, and Joy, had black hair.  “Yeah, from my workout club,” Leah answered.  Molly, the one sitting across from Penelope reached out her hand for David, but Penelope held him away.  “Sorry, he’s mine right now, Penelope said, moving David to in front of her. 

“Ugh, come on, Penelope, where’d you find him anyway?” Molly asked.  “I picked him up when that one girl showed up,” Penelope said.  Penelope broke off a piece of her sandwich, and gave it to David.  “Thanks.  A group project already, that’s odd,” David said, grabbing the sandwich.  “I know right?  Apparently, the class is leading up to one big group project, so we’ll have a ton of them,” Molly said.

“Yeah, but right now it’s just short, small parts of it,” Joy said, chiming in.  “And so far, our group is pretty good,” Leah said.  “That’s good,” David said, finishing his sandwich.  “So, David, you’re in Leah’s workout club?” Joy asked.  “Yeah, right now I am,” David said.  “*gasp* Does that mean you’re coming today?” Leah asked happily.  “I was planning on it, yeah,” David said.  “Nice,” Leah said.  “Well, if you ever change your mind, it’d be cool to have you come to one of my band’s rehearsals,” Joy said.  “You’re in a band?”  David asked.  “Yep, we’re the stun flowers, it’s a working name,” Joy said.  “Cool, cool,” David said.

“I’m part of the fashion club, we’re one of the larger clubs, and it’d be cool if you could come over.  I’m sure some of us would love to make clothes for you to model, we’d just need your measurements,” Molly said, in a somewhat alluring tone.  “I’ll have to check it out some time,” David said.  “Speaking of time, we should head over our club will start soon,” Leah said, checking her tone.  “Right,” David said.  Leah offered her hand and Penelope handed David off to her.  “Bye,” David said, waving to the girls.  “See ya in class,” Leah said, walking off.

Leah walked out of the SSU (Sekiko Student Union) named after the school founder.  “I just need to grab my stuff in my room, do you mind?” Leah asked.  “Not at all,” David said.  “Hey, this is the first time the two of us have been alone,” Leah said.  “Yeah, I guess it is,” David said.  David looked at Leah.  She was a very pretty girl, with an athletic body.  Wait, Ashley said that a friend of hers had a crush on me, could it be Leah? David thought.  She is helping me out, that’s what couples do, right? David thought.

Leah entered the dorm building, and went up the stairs.  “Do we need to stop at your room?”  Leah asked.  “Yeah, I have some waters,” David said.  “Alright, That’s the second floor, right?” Leah said.  “Yeah, first one on the left, 202,” David said.  Leah, went to the door, David input his code, and Leah walked in.  “Cool place,” Leah said.  “Thanks.  My water is on the desk,” David said.

Leah placed David on his desk, and David went to his bag and grabbed a water bottle, and a change of clothes.  Leah grabbed David, and she brought him up to the 4th floor, and into room 404.  David looked around the room.  The room was a mess, there were clothes and food everywhere.  David looked up at Leah who had an embarrassed look on her face.  “It’s a bit messy,” Leah said.  “A bit, yeah,” David said.  Leah plopped David onto her bed, and she grabbed some clothes to change into.  “I’ll be right out, unless you want to watch,” Leah said, jokingly.  “I mean, are you offering?” David said, jokingly.  “Sure, it’ll cost you though,” Leah said, entering the bathroom.  Good thing her roommate isn’t here, David thought.

Just then, Leah’s roommate entered the room.  There stood a girl with black hair, that covered her forehead, and she was wearing a purple sweater, and jeans.  She entered the room, and didn’t seem to notice David.  The girl just went to her side of the room, which was noticeably neater than Leah’s side, and started taking out her textbooks.

Leah soon entered the room wearing Gym shorts, and a light brown tank-top.  She looked over and saw that her roommate came back.  “Hey, Violet, have you met David?” Leah asked.  “Huh, um no why do you ask?” Violet said, quietly.  “Well, he’s right there,” Leah said, pointing to David.  “heh?” Violet said, looking over at David.  “Heh?” Violet said again,  with a very shy look on her face.  “David, this is Violet, she’s a sweet girl, but she’s really shy.  Violet, this is David, the most popular guy in school,” Leah said.  “Hello,” David said.  “Umm, hi,” Violet said, giving a small wave.  David looked at the two, Leah, a very confident girl, with Violet, who was really shy.  David thought about Zoey, and Hazel, then about Dasha and Aubrey.  This school really has a way of putting opposites together, David thought.

“Come on David, let’s goooo,” Leah said, grabbing her gym bag, and holding out her hand for David.  “Yeah, bye Violet,” David said.  “ummm, bye,” Violet said quietly.  Leah left the room, and made her way down the stairs.  Leah didn’t have Jenna or Zoey’s experience so she didn’t account for neither the rough ride down the stairs, nor the amount that her breasts would jiggle in front of David’s face.  “Violet seems nice,” David said.  “She really is, it’s too bad that she’s too shy to make new friends,” Leah said.  “Yeah, I now how that can be, I can help her with that, but I’ve got a lot going at the moment,” David said.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

(2x17) Working out with Leah by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Another chapter

Leah made it to the rec center without incident, and to the club room, just on time.  “Heyo, I’m here, and look who’s with me!” Leah said, presenting David.

“Leah, you brought David.  By choice, right?”  Skylar said, happily.  “Yep, he said he wanted to come today,” Leah said.  “Hey, David I haven’t seen you since Thursday,” Amelia said.  “Neither have I,” Sarah, said.  “Hey,” Ashley said, waving from a distance, setting up the mats.  “That’s right, you were with Ashley a lot on the weekend, what did you two get up to?” Leah asked, teasingly.  “Nothing, just talk,” David said.  “It’s none of your concern,” Ashley said.  “Oh, something happened between you two, didn’t it?” Amelia asked.  “Shut up, it’s time to warm up,” Ashley said.  Ashley took out her phone, and updated The Sheet so people could see he wasn’t just with Leah anymore.

The club went to the middle of the room to stretch, and David was set on a cloth that Skylar set out.  Leah sat beside the cloth, and set David down on it.  The group started stretching, but this time they added side leg lifts.  David turned to his left side, and was face to face with Amelia’s butt.  David turned away, but then he was looking at Leah’s crotch.  David moved his head back and forth, and this movement caught Leah’s eye.  “And switch,” Ashley said.  Everyone changed sides and lifted the other leg.  Leah looked back at David who was having the same problem.  The group then moved on to Squats.  Leah, kept her gaze focused on David, suddenly aware of what David was seeing at his angle.  David put his down, and looked to the ground.  He doesn’t know where to look, that’s so cute, Leah thought. 

Soon the group was dispersed, and David went back to his spot.  This time Skylar sped over to David, and offered him a 1lb bag to lift.  “Here, are you gonna try to lift again?” Skylar asked.  “Yeah thanks,” David said.  Skylar set the bag down, and David walked up to it.  David grasped the bag and started lifting.  It felt lighter than on Thursday, but it was still very difficult to lift.  David lifted the bag, and took a few steps before dropping it.  “Hey, I did it,” David said.  “Yeah, great job.  How did your first MMA practice go,” Skylar asked.  David looked up at Skylar.  He wanted to say that it sucked, and that he didn’t want to go back, but he couldn’t for a number of reasons.  “It was pretty good, but I think I really gotta work on dodging,” David said.  “Yeah, that’ll be a useful skill for you.  When you roll, you want to dive so that your rolling over your shoulder instead of your head.  And you want to roll so that you land on your feet.  Let me show you,” Skylar said.  Skylar walked up to her yoga mat, she squatted down, and she did a front roll, onto the mat, and finished it standing. “Thanks, I’ll do that,” David said.  “If your trying to learn to get away from someone, you might want to also practice jumping, and sprints,” Skylar suggested.  “Yeah, I’ll work on that, thanks,” David said.

Skylar got up, and walked over to her punching bag, to practice.  David took Skylar’s advice, and brought his towel over to his spot.  David started rolling just as Skylar showed him and he picked it up pretty quickly.  David then practiced Jumping squats and tried to see how high he could jump.  He had always been able to jump high for his size.  Then David started sprints, making sure to have as large strides as possible.

Soon, Leah got tired, and she sat by David’s towel and drank her water.  Leah saw David exercising, and admired his hard work.  “What cha up to?”  Leah asked.  “I’m training to be able roll to dodge attacks,” David said.  “You mean like in Dark Souls?” Leah asked.  “Exactly like in Dark Souls, yes,” David said.  “That’s good in theory, but what about in practice?” Leah asked.  “You want to try to get me?” David asked.  “Sure,” Leah said, getting on her knees.  “Alright, come on,” David said.  Leah moved her hand and grabbed at David, David ran and dodged her hand, using a roll to get out of the way.  David looked back at Leah, but she moved her hand, and got to David.  “Got you,” Leah said, holding David on his back with her pointer finger.  “Yeah, you got me,” David said.  “You are not even ready to face my pinky toe.  If you’re trying to avoid someone, you can’t stop moving, like what you did with Aubrey earlier, you kept moving, then Penelope helped you,” Leah said.  “Yeah.  Hey, just…Wait, Lego Ninjago, right?”  David asked.  “*Gaaaasp* YES,” Leah said, moving her finger.  “That show is so good,” David said.  “Oh, yeah, and they’re STILL making more of it,” Leah said.  “Oh, you watched, Dragons Rising?” David asked.  “Heck yeah, I watched Dragons Rising,” Leah said.  “Well, back to business, you’re right, I should try to keep moving,” David said.  “Yeah, I’m gonna get back to exercise now, but maybe we should do something after the club meeting,” Leah suggested.  “That could be fun, I haven’t done much fun stuff yet,” David said.  “Awesome,” Leah said, walking back to her spot.

Soon enough, the club ended, and Leah dashed to David, faster then Skylar.  “Let’s go,” Leah said, holding out her hand.  “What are you doing?” Skylar asked.  “We’re going out,” Leah said.  “Really?” Skylar asked, looking at David.  “Yeah we made plans a little while ago,” David said, climbing onto Leah’s hand.  “Oh,” Skylar said, looking disappointed.

“Where are you two gonna go?” Amelia asked.  “We haven’t decided yet, I was thinking somewhere fun, or exploring the town,” Leah said.  “Ooooh, going outside the school, I don’t’ know,” David said.  “Come on, it’ll be great, don’t you trust me?” Leah said, looking at David.  “umm, fine, okay, I’ll do it,” David said.  “Woohoo.  Does anyone else want to come?” Leah asked.  “I do,” Amelia said.

“I’ll go too,” Sarah said, getting to the group.  “I’ll pass,” Ashley said, packing her things.  “Yeah, I’ll just hang out with Ashley, but you guys have fun,” Skylar said.  “Okay, we will, see ya later,” Leah said, leaving the room with Amelia, and Sarah.

“First, we should change out of these clothes,” Sarah suggested.  “Yeah, let’s get to the lock…er…room,” Leah said, before remembering Thursday.  After the club meeting ended, Leah got to the locker room, and she changed clothes pretty quickly.  After she left, she saw Skylar and David walk towards it, but they didn’t see her.  Once she got to her room, Leah pulled out her phone, and looked at Sprinstagram.  There, she saw a video of David being tormented by some of the girls in the locker room, until Skylar saved him.

“Sorry David, I almost forgot about Thursday,”  Leah said.  “It’s not a problem,” David said.  “Let’s just get to my room, and we can change there,” Leah said.  “Yeah, that works,” David said.

Leah and co, walked to Leah’s room.  “Hey, can you input your code, for being with my by choice?” Leah asked.  “Sure,” David said.  David inserted the code onto The Sheet, using Leah’s phone.

Soon, the group arrived at Leah’s room, where Violet was still at her computer.  “You two can change in the bathroom, I’ll just change out here, David, turn around please,” Leah said.  “Right,” Amelia, and Sarah said.  “You sure?” David asked.  “Yeah, I know you won’t try to sneak a peek,” Leah said, in a teasing tone.

“But, he’s a guy,” Violet said, from her computer.  “Yeah, well if he wants a peek, I don’t mind if its just him,” Leah said, still teasing David.  “I won’t look,” David said, closing his eyes, turning around.  Leah took off her shirt, revealing her sports bra.  She then slid off her shorts, and plopped them on her bed.

The sound of moving fabric was causing David’s mind to go crazy, he couldn’t stop from imagining Leah undressing.  David opened his eyes, and just starred at Leah’s wall.  Leah, slipped off her sports bra, and instead of tossing it in her laundry, she decided to drop it in front of David.  The bra landed with a soft thud in front of David.

David saw the bra in front of him.  She’s just messing with me, David thought.  Whatever I should just be glad it’s this stuff and not something bad like what Aubrey would do, David thought.

Leah then took off her panties, and she also dropped them right in front of David.  “Now David don’t turn around, I’m totally naked,” Leah said, giggling.  David looked at the white pair of panties in front of him.  It was very clearly just used.  “Oh, but what should I wear?  I could wear a skirt, or some shorts.  I also have jeans, yoga pants, and a mini skirt.  What do you think David?” Leah asked.  “I’m sure anything will look fine,” David said.  “That’s such a boring answer, come on, what do YOU want to see me in?” Leah asked, playfully poking David.  “Just wear a skirt,” David said.  “But what should I wear as a top?  A tank-top, a T-shirt, a V-neck?  Fashion is just soooo complicated these days,” Leah said.  “Just, I don’t care, V-neck, I guess,” David said, trying to look away from her panties, but not seeing a better option.  “Good choices,” Sarah said.

“We’re doo-oone, how do we look David?” Amelia asked, walking out of the bathroom, with Sarah in casual clothes.  “What?” David asked.  David accidentally, lost his focus and turned around to see Amelia and Sarah.  David saw Amelia and Sarah’s casual clothes, but he also saw Leah in all her naked glory.  Her toned frame, her B- cup breasts, her fit legs, and her privates.  “heh?!” Leah, squeaked, quickly covering her breasts and privates with her hands, now very red in the face.  David fell backwards, landing right on Leah’s panties. 

“W-wow, you actually looked, what a pervert, and now, your fondling my panties,” Leah said, trying laugh it off.  “Sorry, I got distracted,” David said, standing up, and turning away, and walking away from her underwear.  “Sorry, he kinda saw you because we wanted to make an entrance, Amelia said.  “It’s fine, no harm done, it was just David after all, let me get dressed,” Leah said.  Leah put on some underwear, and quickly put on a skirt, and V-neck shirt.  “You can look now,” Leah said, still red from the incident.

David turned around, and saw the girls in their casual clothes.  Leah was wearing a white skirt, and red V-neck shirt, but David’s mind couldn’t shake the image of her naked body.  Amelia was wearing some shorts with T-shirt, and Sarah was wearing Yoga pants and a tank top.  “So, how do we look?” Amelia asked.  “You all look great,” David said.  “Thanks,” Amelia said.  “Now, you have to change,” Leah said.  “Wait, David hasn’t changed yet?” Sarah asked.  “No, he was turned around when I was changing, and I was watching him so he didn’t peek,” Leah said.  “Well, get changed quickly,” Amelia said.  “Okay, David took off his shirt, and was about to take off his pants, when he saw that the girls were watching him. 

“Do you mind?” David asked.  “Oh, right,” Amelia said, turning around, with the others following suit.  “No peeking,” David said.  “I’ve got an Idea,” Leah said, smirking.  Leah sat down on her bed, then flipped her skirt over David so he wouldn’t be seen.  Since the skirt was white, there was plenty of light.  David looked and saw Leah’s green panties, before turning away.  “There, now start changing, 20, 19, 18,” Leah said.  David quickly put on his new shirt, then slipped off his clothes and his shoes and socks, and quickly struggled to get them on.  “8,7,6,” Leah said.  David got his socks and shoes on, in the nick of time.  “1, and 0” Leah said, standing up, and revealing David.  David changed into essentially the same clothes he had on, just a shirt and pants.  “Now, did you think my skirt was a good option?” Leah asked.  “Yep,” David said.  “and what color are my panties?” Leah asked.  “Green, I mean…shoot,” David said.

The three girls burst out laughing.  “You’re not mad?”  David asked.  “No I’m not mad, I’d’ve been mad if you touched my butt, or something, but that didn’t happen, anyway, let’s go” Leah said, holding out her hand.  David put his clothes in his pocket, and got on Leah’s hand.  “Violet we’re going out, don’t wait up for me,” Leah said, leaving the room.3

She’s, she’s going out, like a date, or like a friend thing? Violet thought.  And she’s bringing two friends this has to be a friend thing right?  RIGHT?  She did say he’s the most popular guy in school, but he’s the only guy in school, wait are they all going on a date with him?  Did he just corrupt all 3 of them to joining his harem of women?!  He talked to me, was he trying to corrupt me too?! Violet thought, thinking faster and faster.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

(2x18) To The Mall by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Another chapter

Ashley and Skylar left the workout club room, changed clothes and went for a walk.  “So, David hasn’t asked you out yet?” Ashley asked.  “Ashley it’s been like a day, and he’s got a lot going on right now, these things take time,” Skylar said.

Just then Rocky came running up to them.  “Skylar!  I see you’re with Ashley again, but lets have a match,” Rocky said.  “Rocky I don’t want to have a match with you, maybe later,” Skylar said.  “When?” Rocky asked.  “I don’t know, when I have a good reason to,” Skylar said.  “A good reason, right, I’ll think of one, and when I do.  We’ll have a match right?” Rocky asked.  “Yeah, sure, fine,” Skylar said.  “Alright,” Rocky said, running off to train more.

“What’s her deal?”  Ashley asked.  “I’m not sure, but I’ve bought us some time, to talk,” Skylar said.

***

David was in Leah’s hand, as she walked with Amelia and Sarah to the end of campus.  Leah and co, got to the exit, a large gate way, and to a small office beside it.  Inside was a student at the desk.  “Hello, I’m Leah, and we’re going out of campus, and we’re taking David with us.  The student looked up, and her eyes lit up as she saw David.

“Hi, I’m Gwen, it’s so nice to meet you,” Gwen said, only looking at David.  “Yeah, you too,” David said.  “Umm, yeah, so we’re taking David off campus,” Leah said.  Gwen looked up at Leah, and her smile faded.  “Alright, are you Leah?” Gwen asked, looking at the sheet.  “I am,” Leah said.  “And David, you are with this girl, by choice, and are fine with being taken outside of campus?” Gwen asked.  “Yes,” David said.  “Please insert your code,” Gwen said, moving a smaller key pad to David.  David input his code, while the girls all looked away.

“Alright everything is in order.  Leah, you do understand that by taking David off campus, you are responsible for any problem that may occur?” Gwen asked.  “Yes,” Leah said, hesitantly.  “Then you’re free to go, however the school has ordered me to advise you to take some measures to keep David hidden, as you don’t want to attract too much attention,” Gwen said.  “Sure thing, umm, here,” Leah said.  Leah plucked David off of the desk, and slipped him into her breast pocket on her shirt.  “There you, are,” Leah said.  “I guess that worked, be careful, and David, it was nice meeting you,” Gwen said.  “Yeah, you too,” David said, holding on to the pocket.

Leah started walking, and David fell into her pocket tumbling against her left breast.  “Woah, David, slow down,” Leah said, teasingly.  “Sorry, I lost my grip,” David said.  “Just be careful how much you climb out, Gwen was right, a lot of attention could be bad,” Leah said.

The gang walked across the street, and to down town.  David peeked out of Leah’s pocket and looked around town.  He saw many students, but lots of townies.  David saw kids on bikes, a mailman, a motorcyclist, and all sorts of people.

“So, what should we do?” Leah asked.  “Let’s check out the mall,” Sarah suggested.  “I’m good with that, David?” Leah said, looking down at David in her pocket.  “Yeah, anything works,” David said.  The group walked into the mall.  “Cool an arcade, let’s go there David,” Leah said, walking off to the arcade.  “Yeah, I don’t think I can play any of these games,” David said.  “Oh, right, well, I’ll play a game that you choose then,” Leah said.  “Okay, Galaga,” David said.  “Good choice,” Leah said.

Leah played a few rounds of Galaga, while Amelia and Sarah played air hockey.  “What next?” Leah asked.  “Oooh, I want to buy a new swim suit,” Amelia said.  “Oh, yeah me too,” Sarah said.  “Great idea, and we’ve got the perfect little judge right here,” Sara said, smiling.  “You, you’re joking, right?” David asked.  Leah just smiled at David.

The group went into the clothing shop, Where to Wear, and went to the swimsuit section.  “Oh, this one’s cute, Amelia said, picking out a frilly, blue bikini.  “Yeah, you should, try it on,” Sarah said.  “So, David I’m torn between these two, which one is sexier?” Leah asked.  Leah held up two bikinis, one was a regular bikini bottom with essentially a thin tube top, and the one was a red frilly bikini.  “Well, the first one, works, Amelia already has a frilly one, but they’ll both look good,” David said.  “Aww, thanks,” Leah said.

“Help me too, which one’s better, green stripes or red stripes?” Sarah asked, holding up two plain bikinis.  “Green stripes,” David said.  “good call,” Sarah said.

 “Okay, I’m gonna go change,” Amelia said.  “Great, and take our judge,” Leah said, handing David to Amelia.  Amelia looked a bit unsure, but then seemed fine.  Amelia went into a changing room, while Sarah and Leah sat down and waited. 

“Alright, so just look away,” Amelia said.  “Is this really necessary?” David asked.  “Yes, I need a man’s opinion, now turn around,” Amelia said.  David turned around.  David tried to distract himself from imagining Amelia changing from behind him, by focusing on the pattern on her handbag.  “Hey, you know what, the two of us haven’t been alone together before,” Amelia said.  “Y-yeah, I guess not,” David said.  “You can look now,” Amelia said.  David turned around, and there Amelia was standing in her frilly blue bikini, blushing a little.  “How is it?” Amelia asked, quietly.  “It looks good, great even,” David said.  “Thanks,” Amelia said.

“Hey are you done in there?  I need our judge,” Sarah said, outside the door.  “Yeah, I’ll open the door,” Amelia said.  Amelia turned around and David was greeted with a marvelous view of her butt.  Amelia opened the door.  “Wow, you look great in that,” Leah said.  “Yeah, you should buy it,” Sarah said.  “Thanks, David liked it too,” Amelia said.  “Great now get dressed, I want a turn,” Sarah said.  “Umm, right,” Amelia said.  Amelia offered her hand to David, and handed him over to Sarah.  Amelia then closed the door and got dressed.

Sarah went into another stall and undressed, while David looked away.  “How do I look?” Sarah asked, posing.  She put on the green and white bikini.  “You look great,” David said.  Sarah looked at herself in the mirror, admiring herself.  “Hey, could you do me a favor?” Sarah asked.  “What?” David asked.  Sarah reached past David, and she pulled out her phone.  “Could you take a picture of me?” Sarah asked.  “Umm, sure,” David said.  Sarah pulled up her camera app, stood her phone up, leaning on her purse.  David walked to her phone, and got ready to press the button.  Sarah stood in front of her phone, by the mirror, showing off her butt, and chest.  “Ready,” Sara said, smiling.  *click* “Got, it,” David said.  “Cool,” Sarah said, picking up the phone.  “Good job, now let’s get one with you in it,” Sarah said, grabbing David.  She held David against her cheek, and took a picture in the mirror.  “Smile,” Sarah said.  David smiled, and tried to look as casual as possible when she took the picture.  “Aww, it’s cute picture,” Sarah said.  “Yeah it’s good,” David said, looking at her phone.  “You know this is the first time we’ve been alone together,” Sarah said.  “Yeah, today’s been full of those for me and you girls,” David said.

Leah started knocking on the door.  “Hey, you’re taking forever,” Leah said.  Sarah opened the door, and showed herself off in the bikini.  “You look hot, Sarah, but what took you?” Leah asked.  “Just taking some pictures,” Sarah said, holding out David for Leah.  “Pictures huh?  I could’ve just taken them for you,” Leah said.  “Yeah, but it’s more fun to have David help me, right?  And he had fun too, right?” Sarah asked, looking at David.  “Y-yeah, I had fun,” David said.  Leah seemed to smile.  “Alright, my turn,” Leah said, grabbing David and heading into a changing room.

“So, here we are again,” Leah said.  “I guess so,” David said.  “You better not peak this time,” Leah said.  “Oh, I won’t trust me,” David said, turning around.  Leah started undressing, then she got an idea.  “Hey, thanks,” Leah said.  “For what?” David asked.  “For coming along today, I know it’s gotta be hard for you to trust me enough to let me take you out of campus, so it means a lot,” Leah said.  “Don’t mention it, I’m having a lot of fun, and I don’t get to do this kinda thing…ever,” David said.  “Yeah, I’m having a lot of fun too, and I know Amelia and Sarah are too, so thanks,” Leah, said.  “Your welcome, if you guys do this again, I’d be happy to tag along,” David said.  “Yeah that’d be great,” Leah said, putting on her swim suit.  “What do you think?” Leah asked.  David turned around, and admired Leah’s look.  “You look great,” David said.  “Yeah but, do I look SEXY?” Leah asked.  “Yeah, very sexy,” David said.

“Hey girls, I’m opening the door, Leah said, turning around and opening the door.  “Oh, you look great,” Amelia said.  “Yeah, it’s a good fit,” Sarah said.  “Thanks,” Leah said.  Leah looked behind her back at David.  “I bet you like the view too,” Leah said, teasingly, as she showed off her butt to David.  “It’s okay,” David said.  “Come on, I’m getting hungry, lets get some food,” Amelia said.  “Okay we’ll be just a sec,” Leah said, closing the door.  “We?  I could just go with them,” David said.  “Nah, I’ll just keep you with me, I am responsible for you right now,” Leah said, smirking.  “Yeah, okay,” David said.  “Cool, turn around for me, will ya?” Leah said.

David turned around, and Leah took off her swim suit, behind him.  “I guess you didn’t get to try anything on,” Leah said.  “Yeah, I doubt this place has something in my size,” David said.  “Yeah, but I feel like you should get something to remember today too,” Leah said, squatting down.  “Oh yeah?  Like what?” David asked.  “Like this,” Leah said.

*kiss*

Leah planted a small, brief kiss on the top/back of David’s head.

“There, now we’ve all got something on this trip,” Leah said.  David was frozen, not entirely sure how to respond.  She, did she just kiss me?! David thought.  Ashley said that one of her friends has a crush on me, it must be Leah, right?  She just confirmed it didn’t she?! David thought.  “Leah I,” David said, slowly turning his head.  “No, don’t look, I’m still naked,” Leah said, teasingly.  “Sorry,” David said, looking away.  Leah started putting her clothes back on.  “What was that?” David asked.  “Just a top of the head kiss, don’t read too much into it,” Leah said.  “But, it’s a kiss,” David said.  “Yeah, I looked it up once, it just a sign of a close bond, something to say that I’m here for you,” Leah said.  “Umm, thanks, I guess,” David said.

“Hold this for me,” Leah said, nonchalantly dropping her bikini bottom on David’s head.  David grabbed the small Fabric, and dropped it at his feet.  Leah finished dressing pretty quickly.  “Alright, I’m all dressed now,” Leah said.  David turned around, seeing Leah back in her casual clothes.  Leah put her swimsuit in a bag.  “How do I look?” Leah asked, picking up David, and putting him back in her breast pocket.  “You look beautiful,” David said.  “Wow, that’s a big word, you must really like how I look,” Leah said, trying not to blush.  Then the two left the stall.

“Finally, you were taking your sweet time in there,” Amelia said.  “Yeah, oh well,” Leah said, leading the group back to the lower floor.  “I’m hungry let’s get something to eat,” Sarah said.  “Yeah, we need protein after today, should we just go to the cafeteria?”  Sarah asked.  Leah thought for a second, then looked at David in her pocket.  “Yeah, let’s do that,”  Leah said.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

(2x19) Dinner and love talk by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Another chapter.

The three made the short walk back to campus.  They checked back in and presented David to Gwen, and went to the cafeteria.  The girls each went to a separate part and got different vegetables, meat, and hard-boiled eggs.  They all sat down at a table, and Leah sat David right beside her plate, giving David a small plate.  “Here, eggs are basically all protein,” Leah said, giving David half a hard-boiled egg.  “Thanks,” David said.

“But, your muscles also need carbs, here, the breadsticks are good,” Sarah said, handing David part of her bread stick.  “Hey, vitamins are also important for health, here green peppers are super healthy,” Amelia said.  “Thanks I’ll eat it all,” David said, sitting on his plate.  David started eating his egg, when Sarah dragged the plate beside her.  “What was that?” Leah said.  “What, I just wanted David to sit by me,” Sarah said.  “He was perfectly fine, sitting by me,” Leah said, moving David back.  “Hey, what about me, I want to sit by him too,” Amelia said, trying to drag the plate to her.

“Hey, Stop!” David said, worried he was about to be flung off the table by accident.  The girls stopped and looked at him.  “How about I just sit in the middle of all three of you,” David suggested.  The girls looked at each other then back to David.  “Psshhh that’s such a voring answer,” Leah said.  “Yeah, it’d be more interesting to just choose one of us,” Sarah said.  “What?” David asked.  “Yeah, so choose, sit by one of us,” Leah said.  David was pretty shocked at where the conversation turned.  He looked around the table, and deduced that Amelia was for the moment the calmest one.  “I’ll just sit by Amelia this time,” David said.  “Isn’t that interesting,” Sarah said, looking at Leah.  “Let’s just get back to eating,” David said, returning to his food.

Amelia smiled, and placed her hand beside David.  “So, what went on between you and Ashley this weekend?” Amelia asked.  David stopped eating, and started coughing.  “Oh Yeah, Ashley was being pretty secretive, so spill,” Leah said.  “Yeah, tell us,” Sarah said.  “Uh, well, we talked about each other, and life, and the workout club,” David said.  “Boring, come on give us the spicy stuff,” Amelia said.  The girls looked down at David expectantly.

Shoot, this is not the conversation I wanted to have.  I gotta think of a way to change the subject, David thought.  I could tell them about the kiss, but then they’d ask more questions or bother Ashley about it.  I don’t think they’ll quit like Jenna did, wait that’s it, David thought.

“Last weekend, Ashley told me that one of her friends has a crush on me,” David said.  The girls looked at each other, and Amelia and Sarah both pointed at Leah.  “What, why me?” Leah asked.  “Because, you sure took your sweet time, with David.  And, he’s spent the whole day against your boob.  I bet you were all over each other in there,” Sarah said, while Amelia was making kissing puppets with her hands.

Leah was blushing pretty hard now.  “Well Amelia, you were as red as a cherry when you were showing off your swimsuit.  You’d only blush like that if you cared about how you looked to David.  And, you Leah, do you really think we haven’t seen your Spinstagram posts that you took in the changing room?” Leah said.

David just enjoyed his food on his plate and watched the fireworks above him, and patting himself on the back for it.

“Hey, those photos are super cute and you know it.  And I didn’t give David a full view of my ass when I modeled for him,” Sarah said.  “Well, it was Amelia who decided to shop for swimsuits,” Leah said.  “But it was your idea, to have David judge us,” Amelia said.  Leah stopped she had backed herself into a corner, now she had to switch gears.

“Wait, what if it’s none of us, but Skylar?” Leah said.  “Yeah, yes, good point,” Sarah said, also wanting to change the subject.  “Oh yeah, she’s spent a ton of time with David,” Amelia said.  “Well, I guess if it’s none of us, it must be Skylar,” Leah said.  The three girls then looked down at David, who had just finished his food.

“So, you and Skylar, huuuuuuh?” Amelia asked.  “Uh, yeah I guess if none of you have a crush on me, it must be Skylar,” David said.  “Unless it’s Ashley herself,” Sarah said.  “I thought of that, but she said her friend did, and she saw me as a friend,” David said.  “Awww you got put in the friend zone?” Leah asked teasingly.  “Hey, I’m fine, I could use more friends,” David said.  “Hey, I’ll be your friend,” Sarah said.  “Hey, me too,” Leah said.  “Don’t forget about me,” Amelia said.  All the girls looked down at David, and smiled, and David couldn’t help but smile back.

“So, you’re gonna ask her out, right?” Amelia asked.  “What?” David said.  “You’ve gotta ask her out now, ask her out on a classy date,” Leah said.  “I don’t know, I’ve got a lot going on right now,” David said.  “Come on, just ask her, I’m sure she’ll say yes,” Sarah said.  “Okay, just I have to wait until next week,” David said.  The girls seemed satisfied with David’s answer.

 

Soon enough everyone finished eating, and they went back to Leah’s room.  “We’re baa-aack,” Leah announced entering the room.  Violet was just chilling on her computer as the group arrived.  “How was it?” Violet asked.  “It was sooo much fun,” Amelia said, grabbing her stuff.  “Yeah, let’s do it again soon,” Sarah said grabbing her stuff.  “Totally,” Leah agreed, looking down at David.  “I’d love to,” David said.

“I’ll see you girls later,” Leah said.  “Come on David, I’ll get you to your room,” Sarah said, holding out her hand.  “No, I will,” Amelia said, holding out her hand too.  “Hey, you sat with him at dinner, it’s my turn,” Sarah said.  “He chose me, so he’ll choose me again,” Amelia said.  Amelia and Sarah looked at David expectantly.

Violet just observed the argument taking place.  They spent like 2 hours with him and they’re fighting over him?  What kind of spell did he put on them? Violet thought.  Is he really just seducing these girls to add to his own personal harem?! Violet thought.

“You could both take me,” David said.  Amelia and Sarah looked at each other, and didn’t seem satisfied.  “No, no, no, you choose just one of us,” Leah said.  David looked around the room.  “I choose, Violet,” David said, pointing at Violet.  “What?!” Every girl said.  Violet almost fell out her chair.  Now, he’s trying to seduce me! Violet thought.  “Umm, no, I can’t get away from my computer now, important thing going, sorry,” Violet said.

I’ve got another chance, Leah, Amelia, and Sarah all thought.  “Uh, okay, well, I guess I’ve spent the least time with Sarah, so Sarah how about it,” David asked.  “Nice,” Sarah said.  Leah nonchalantly put David in Sarah’s palm, and Sarah quickly left the room.

“I guess I didn’t make the cut for first choice,” Sarah said, walking down the hall.  “Sarah, it’s not like that, I just thought that it would lead to the least arguing,” David said.  “Yeah, I see what you mean, still it’s nice to be chosen,” Sarah said.  “I aim to please,” David said.

Leah soon got to David’s door.  “Well, this is my stop, thanks for the ride,” David said.  “No problem,” Leah said, gently putting David on the floor.  Sarah began walking off, then stopped.  “Oh, yeah, David,” Sarah said.  “Yeah?” David asked.  “Skylar’s not the only one of Ashley’s friends with a crush on you,” Leah said, before leaving.  She’s not the only one? David thought.  Does Sarah have a thing for me too? David thought, not sure whether to be confused or proud.

 

David walked in his room, and went onto his bed.  Jenna seemed to be pretty absorbed in her computer, so David sent her  a text so she knew he was back.  David was about to get to his phone, when Jenna slammed her ass on top him like a meteor.

“Heeeey, David, how was your day?” Jenna asked, in a strange, happy, but also pissed off tone.  “Pretty good, you?” David asked.  “Oh, my day was wonderful, until I heard that some, pervert had crawled into my best friend’s ass, isn’t that interesting?” Jenna said, grinding her butt onto David as she talked.  “Jenna, I can explain,” David said.  “No need, Penelope told me everything,” Jenna said, immediately going back to her normal tone.  “Pffff ha ha ha I got you, you should’ve seen your face,” Jenna said, laughing.  “Yeah, you got me.  But, you’re really not mad?” David said.  “Of course not, Penelope told me that you were trying to get away from someone, and you didn’t have any other options,” Jenna said.  “Great, then what’s with this treatment?” David said, relieved she wasn’t mad.  “I just want to make sure you know, if you’re ever THAT desperate for some butt action, you can just ask me, I’ll let you spend as much time with my ass as you want.  You’re MY fart cushion after all,” Jenna said.  “As tempting an offer as that is, I’ll pass,” David said.  “Your loss,” Jenna said, getting up, then sitting down beside David.

“So, how was the mall?” Jenna asked.  “What?  How did you… Sarah’s pictures, right?” David said.  “Yep,” Jenna said.  “Some girls from the workout club took me off campus, it was pretty fun,” David said.  “Hey, look at you, making friends and getting out of your comfort zone,” Jenna said.  “Yeah, thanks.  How was your day?” David asked.  “Pretty good, Penelope and I got together to practice more, and that’s about it,” Jenna said.  “You’re practicing a lot now,” David said.  “Yeah, well I can’t get better if I don’t, Jenna said, getting up and going back to her computer.

David went to his phone, and saw that he had a missed call from his mom, and a text message.  The text message read, “Hey sweetie.  I guess I missed you today.  Since Family weekend is coming up, and I’m giving my speech, I need to know how many seats and backstage passes to set aside for your friends, call me sometime this week, I want to know all about the girls you talk to.”  David texted back, “Okay, I’ll call you.”  David was going to mention stuff about Ashley, but he figured that some stuff was better said in person.

 

Later, it was time to go to Zoey and Hazel’s room.  David texted Zoey, but just after he left his room, Hazel was already there waiting for him, wearing her pajamas.  “Hey, Davy, need a lift?” Hazel asked.  “Sure, that’d be great,” David said.  “Hazel picked up David, and she walked in her room.  “Got him,” Hazel said, happily presenting David to Zoey, who was also in her pajamas.  Hazel grabbed her chair, and sat down beside Zoey.

“What, a… What’s with this?” Zoey asked.  “I want to join in, you two always seem to have such fun talking together, and I spent a couple days without seeing Davy.  Hazel bot, must re charge, Davy battery,” Hazel said, switching to a robot voice.  “Umm, I guess that’s fine,” Zoey said.  “Yeah, the more the merrier, right?” David said.  “Awww, you’re just so nice,” Hazel said, rubbing her cheek on David’s head.

“So David tell me about your day,” Zoey said.  “Well, first I was taken to Biology class by this one girl,” David said.  “*gasp* that’s me,” Hazel said, jokingly.  Zoey rolled her eyes, then she was confused as to why.  Hazel was a great friend, but for some reason, right now she just wanted her to leave the her with David.  It was pretty nice, when it was just me and David alone, but Hazel was obviously bothered by not seeing him for a few days.  Zoey looked at Hazel, coddling David in her hands.  It would be best if she went back to her computer like on Thursday.  Wait, why did I just think that?  Is this…Is this Jealousy? Zoey thought.  I encouraged this relationship just last week. I know, I should plan something that can lead to blushing like on Thursday.  I know, I’ll throw Hazel something, and David will fall in her lap, Zoey thought.  Zoey reached into her drawer, and grabbed a small bag of candy.

While Zoey was in thought, Hazel had quietly moved David onto Zoey’s right shoulder.  “Hey, have you ever had Davy on your shoulder?” Hazel asked.  “Think fast,” Zoey said, being too lost in thought to listen to Hazel.  Hazel, had placed David on Zoey’s shoulder, but she let go of him to catch the candy.   The candy hit Hazel’s chest before she caught it.

David had tumbled from Zoey’s shoulder, down her chest and abdomen, and right onto her right thigh, before falling between Zoey’s legs.  David tried to quickly get back to his feet, but he lost his balance, and tripped against Zoey’s crotch.  Zoey was able to feel David very clearly through her pajama pants, and she became very red in the face.  David backed up quickly, and Zoey used her hand to cover her crotch, and used her other hand to gently pluck David off her chair, and onto her desk.

“Davy, Zoey, I’m sorry I just got distracted,” Hazel said, very apologetically.  “No, it’s my fault, I threw you the candy at the wrong time.  “I’ll just, go back to my computer and you two can talk alone,”  Hazel said, getting up, and getting to her computer, then putting on headphones.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

(2x20) Unexpected Kiss by 2inch
Author's Notes:
Twenty consecutive chapters!

David looked at Hazel, as he also got lost in thought.  Zoey noticed the subtlety of David’s face, and knew something was up.  Zoey remembered her past talks with Hazel.  On Thursday, Hazel said, she almost kissed him, was there any development there? Zoey thought.

“Did something happen between you two?” Zoey asked.  “Huh?  Well, kinda this morning, she kissed me on the cheek,” David said.  “Really, and what did you think?” Zoey asked, very interested.  “It was nice, I guess a full kiss would’ve been moving too fast, because me and her haven’t spent a lot of time together recently, and it might’ve set the wrong tone,” David said.  “I understand, what else happened today?” Zoey asked.  Zoey thought for a second.  I know she likes him, and I saw how sad she was every time she missed out on seeing David.  So, why didn’t she kiss him?  Zoey thought.  Zoey looked down at David on her desk.  If she kissed him, it probably would’ve felt like she was forcing him to do it, or like a price for being taken to class.  Hazel might not always seem bright, but when it comes to peoples’ feelings she’s incredibly observant, Zoey thought.

David told Zoey about the rest of his day, going over classes with Hazel and Emma.  Zoey was very impressed to hear that David got away from Aubrey, but she still questioned the intensions of his choice to be in Penelope’s butt.  Before she forgot, Zoey asked David about Monday, since they didn’t have a talk yesterday.  David told Zoey everything that happened Monday, and Zoey was pretty concerned about what happened at the MMA club.  David told Zoey about the mall, and the policy surrounding him leaving campus, which Zoey seemed interested in.  Then David told Zoey about his little kiss from Leah that he got.

“A kiss on the back of the head?  That’s odd,” Zoey said.  “Why?  What does it mean?” David asked.  “I don’t know, let’s check,” Zoey said, looking it up.  On the internet, it said, precisely what Leah said.  A top of the head kiss shows affection, a close bond, and a sort of protectiveness.

Zoey turned back to her document, and David marveled at the amount she had written.  “Wow, you’ve written like a hundred pages,” David said, looking at the computer, as Zoey scrolled down on the document.  Zoey looked at David.  David’s gotten a ton of attention from girls today, if he becomes friends with them, he might stop hanging out with me, I mean, me and Hazel, Zoey thought.  Zoey saw that David was distracted by the document.

Zoey leaned forward, and puckered her lips.  If this new, Leah girl can get away with kissing David after spending like 4 hours total with him, then I could kiss him too.  And, since we’ve been friends since day Wednesday, I should have a closer bond, Zoey thought.  Zoey was mere millimeters from David’s head, when he turned around to look up at her.

“That’s amaz-“ David was cut off, as Zoey’s lips pressed against his face.  As soon as Zoey saw that David turned, around and stopped talking, she immediately pulled her self away.  Zoey and David were both speechless.  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, why, why did that happen, that was not how it was supposed to go!  I would’ve given him a little kiss on the head, and said, something cool, like I’m here for you, whenever you need me.  But he turned around, that was  full on kiss.  My first kiss, why?!  Zoey thought, dying on the inside.  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA again, first falling in Hazel’s mouth and now this, why does this keep happening?! David thought.  That was a real kiss too, but she didn’t mean it did she?! David thought, also dying a bit on the inside.

“Hazel.  Hazel!” Zoey said.  Hazel took off her headphones, and turned around.  “Yeah?” Hazel asked.  “We’re done here, can you take David back to his room?” Zoey said.  “Or course,” Hazel said, excitedly getting to her feet.  Hazel walked over to David and offered her hand.  David was too lost in thought for her gesture to register.  After a second, Hazel just lightly plucked David off the desk, and held him in her hands.  “Leeeet’s go!” Hazel said, walking out of the room, leaving Zoey alone.

Zoey was able to calm down and take a few deep breaths.  “Okay, okay, okay, this is fine, I kissed my best friend’s crush, but it was on accident.  I mean it’s not like I like him, that way,” Zoey said.  Zoey looked down to between her legs, and was repeatedly reminded of how he felt, knocking into her privates.  “Nope, that is absolutely the wrong thing to be thinking about, I should just get to bed,” Zoey said.

***

Hazel made it to David’s room, and was let inside.  Jenna was walking into the bathroom, and just waved at the two of them.  Hazel sat down on David’s bed.  “You were talking with Zoey for a long time, you must’ve had a big day,” Hazel said.  “Yeah it sure felt like it,” David said, still a bit in shock from Zoey’s kiss.

Hazel set David down on his bed, and she sat on the floor in front of him.  “It was so nice to see you again today,” Hazel said.  “Yeah, those days without you were, off,” David said.  “Yeah, I feel the same,” Hazel said.  David looked into Hazel’s eyes, as his heart rate got faster.  This is just like on Thursday, we’re alone and there’s all this tension, David thought.  Hazel felt it too.  It’s like Thursday, he looks like he feels something too, we talked about it this morning, but things like this don’t always make sense.  Hazel closed her eyes and puckered her lips.  David looked at her.  She, she wants me to kiss her, but Zoey just kissed me, even though it was an accident, I still need to process that, David thought.  David stood up on his bed.

Just then, Jenna walked out of the bathroom, “Ahh, do not go in there for a while,” Jenna said.  David expected Hazel to leave the room after Jenna interrupted again, but she didn’t budge at all.  David walked closer to Hazel’s face, and Jenna couldn’t help but watch from a distance.  David walked to his left, and to Hazel’s right cheek.  David planted a kiss on Hazel’s right cheek, pushing his face into the soft skin.

Hazel felt David’s actions and opened her eyes.  “Thanks, for today, Hazel, good night,” David said.  Hazel had a disappointed look in her eyes, but she smiled through it.  “Good night Davy, I’ll see you later,” Hazel said, leaving the room.

“What was that?” Jenna asked, after Hazel left.  Jenna sat down by David’s bed with a big smirk on her face.  “That was nothing just a kiss on the cheek,” David said, walking away.  “Not so fast, where’s mine?”  Jenna asked, plucking David off his bed with her thumb and fore finger.  Jenna set David down in front of her face.  “What do you mean yours?” David asked.  I’ve been with you since day one, you kissed that Ashley girl, you just kissed Hazel, so I think I deserve at least a kiss on the cheek,” Jenna said, putting her head on the bed in front of David.  “No way,” David said.  “Either you kiss this cheek, or these cheeks,” Jenna said, patting her butt.  “Ugh, fine,” David said.  David walked up to Jenna’s face and kissed her cheek.  “There, happy now?” David said.  “Yes, I am, do you want one too?” Zoey asked.  “No, thanks, just get to bed, I’m tired, David said.

David got into bed, and lied down facing the wall, and Jenna turned out the light.  “Hey, you’re okay, right?” Jenna asked.  “Yeah, I just have a lot on my mind,” David said.  “Well, if you need someone to talk to, you can talk to me,” Jenna said.  “Thanks, but I’ll be fine,” David said.  “K, goodnight fart cushion,” Jenna said, taking off her clothes and getting into bed.  “Good night, fart monster,” David said, before falling asleep.

***

Hazel walked back into her room, looking disappointed.  “What’s up?”  Zoey asked.  “Nothing, I kinda tried to get a real kiss again?” Hazel said.  “You did?” Zoey asked, very interested in knowing what happened.  “Yeah, but he just gave me a kiss on the cheek,” Hazel said.  Zoey relaxed a bit.  “Well, that’s good, a lot better than nothing,” Zoey said.  “Yeah, but he was acting strange, like he had someone else on his mind,” Hazel said.  Zoey stopped, choosing her words carefully.  “Well, he did have a big day, he’s probably tired, but I’m sure you two will get together,” Zoey said.  “Yeah, I hope so,” Hazel said, getting into bed.  The two said good night, to each other, and went to sleep.

***

That night, David had a hard time getting to sleep, his heart was still pounding from everything.   Okay okay I gotta think about this, Zoey just kissed me, but it was on accident, so I should talk to her about that, she probably wants to stay friends.  Hazel just basically asked for a kiss, but I kissed her on the cheek, because…why?  I could’ve kissed her then, but we talked about this earlier.  I have a lot going on now, because of my bet with Ava, so I should be focusing on getting into the MMA club.  Jenna asked for a kiss, but that felt like her brand of messing with me.  Leah kissed me on the back of the head earlier, but she said not to read too much into it.  Then we talked and now I know that Skylar probably has a crush on me, that’s great, wonderful even, I should ask her out.  That’s why I first got interested in the MMA club, right?  But, again, I should wait till after the bet is over.  Incase I lose, having a girl friend will get messy if I have to live with Ava.  I haven’t seen Ava in a while, I wonder what she’s up to.  No, I should forget about that, I won’t lose, I refuse to lose.  Then Sarah told me that Skylar’s not the only one with a crush on me, was she talking about Leah, or herself or Ashley?  Ashley, David thought.  David remembered what it was like to kiss her, something unlike any kiss that he’d gotten.  Ashley, she’s an amazing girl, so pretty, and kind.  I really like her, but do I like her for her, or because she’s the only girl that I’ve been with at my size? David thought.  David remembered what Scarlet had asked him yesterday.  If Ashley and Scarlet switched places, would I have kissed her? David asked himself.  I need to feel someone again.  I need to shrink someone again, to test this feeling I have, David thought.  Is that bad?  It’s bad if I do it without permission, so I could just ask someone, but who?  Jenna?  Maybe, that could help our relationship.  Skylar?  Yeah, after I get into the MMA club and win the bet… the bet that means I won’t be Ava’s roommate…shoot.  If I lose this bet, Ava could very quickly find out about the shrinking.  She’d keep it a secret, right?  I don’t want to take that chance, but if she does shrink, being her roommate wouldn’t be all bad, David thought.  What am I thinking?  This is crazy, I just, I just don’t want to feel alone, David thought.  David turned in his bed and looked over at Jenna.  David remembered what Jenna had told him Wednesday night, “I’m here so it’ll be okay, I’ll make it okay,” David whispered to himself remembering what Jenna said.  David was soon able to go to sleep.

 

Source for the kiss info:(The Real Meaning Behind Different Types Of Kisses (thelist.com))

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

(2x21) Wednesday classes by 2inch
Author's Notes:

3 weeks of consecutive chapters!

David awoke Wednesday morning with the very familiar feeling of pressure on his body.  David opened his eyes, and sure enough, Jenna’s bare ass was on top of him.  “Morning David,” Jenna said, yawning.  “Are you gonna do this every morning?” David asked.  “Yep, there’s just no better way to start my day,” Jenna said, swaying her butt over David.  “I’m sure there are better ways,” David said.  “Well, I guess it’d be better if you’d give my butt a good morning kiss,” Jenna said.  “I’m not kissing your butt,” David said.  “Wow, so you’ll give Cecilia a fingering, but you won’t kiss my butt, that’s where you draw the line,” Jenna said.  “That was different, just get off me,” David said.  Jenna stood up, and pulled up her pants, and left for class.  “Bye,” Jenna said leaving the room.

David did his morning routine, and left his room.  Alright, now I know that Aubrey might be looking for me, I gotta be more careful today, shoot, I should’ve asked Jenna for a ride to class.  Maybe I could ask Zoey or Hazel, David thought.  David then remembered the awkward stuff that happened last night.  I guess I should be able to do it myself, David thought.

David left the dorm building, and looked around, not seeing Aubrey anywhere.  She doesn’t know my schedule, so it’d be weird if she just hung out by the exit all morning, David thought, walking to the central path.  David still stayed in the grass, wanting to avoid any girl that he could.

“David?” David heard from behind him.  David turned around, and saw a hand reaching down for him.  David leapt out of the way, into a roll, and landed on his feet.  David kept running, but the loud sounds of this girl’s foot steps just followed him.  Suddenly the girl’s shoe slammed down in front of David, causing him to crash into it.  “Wow, you’ve improved so much, good job,” David heard.  David got to his feet and recognized the voice.  David looked up, and sure enough there was Skylar smiling down at him.

“Skylar it’s you, I thought you were someone else, sorry,” David said.  “Don’t apologize, I just tried to grab you, when you were just walking.  I should’ve known better,” Skylar said, offering her hand, which David gladly got on.  Skylar brought David up her body.  Skylar was wearing some grey gym shorts, followed by a black tank top with a sports bra.  “Are you on a morning run?” David asked.  “Yeah, it helps me wake up, but I’ve never seen you when I’m running,” Skylar said, starting to walk.  “Yeah, I try to stay hidden in the grass as much as possible.  It’s so I don’t get grabbed on my way to class,” David said, trying his hardest to keep eye-contact instead of looking at her bouncing chest in front of him.  “I don’t know, with the way you just ran from me, it’d be hard for someone to grab you.  You really improved with that roll,” Skylar said.  “Thanks, but I had a good teacher,” David said.  Skylar smiled at the compliment.

“So, where’re you headed?” Skylar asked.  Lobby floor of the Gen Ed building, room 106,”  David said.  “I can drop you off then,” Skylar said.  “Thanks, David said, relaxing in Skylar’s palm.  Skylar walked into the Gen Ed building, and into the classroom.  “Front Row corner,” David said.  “Gotcha,” Skylar said.  Skylar made it to the front of the room, and set David on the desk.  “Thanks a lot,” David said.  “No problem, I’ll see ya later,” Skylar said, smiling, then waving good bye, and leaving the room.

Just a few rows up and to the side, sat Rocky.  She waved to Skylar, but Skylar didn’t see her, since she was waving at David.  Rocky noticed the big smile on her face, and that she just arrived only to help out David.  Interesting, Rocky thought, taking notes.

***

David sat on the desk, waiting for class to start.  He’d arrived much earlier than he expected thanks to Skylar.  David just waited, till a particularly cute girl walked in front of him.  “Hey there,” The girl said, resting her elbows on the desk, and holding her head in her hands.  It took David a second, then he remembered that it was Sierra from on Monday.

“Umm, Hi, Sierra, right?” David said, a bit nervous.  “Yep, that’s me,” Sierra said.  “It’s…good to see you again,” David said, nervously.  “Yeah.  Our time was cut short on Monday, so I was wondering if you’d want to spend class with me and my friends over there,” Sierra said, pointing to a few rows up and to her left.  David looked where she was pointing, and saw a few other girls waving.  “I don’t know, I have a good spot here, and I want to be able to see and hear everything,” David said.  “Come on, it’ll be fun,” Sierra asked.  “Welll I c-“ David started.

David was interrupted, as Dasha arrived, sitting behind him.  Dasha said nothing as she got out her stuff.  “So, how about it, sit with me today,” Sierra said, suddenly nervous.  Dasha said nothing, but her gaze did fall on David interested in his answer.  Sierra grinned, looking down at David.

“Is there something I can do for you?”  David heard from behind Sierra.  Sierra turned around, and there was Miss Bosak behind her.  “Oh, good morning, ma’am.  I was just asking David if he wanted to join me over with my friends,” Lexy said, gesturing to her friends.  “I’m sorry, but I would prefer if David stayed in the front row.  In light of what happened week…” Miss Bosak said, looking at Dasha.  “I want to make sure no other student harasses David or his presence becomes a distraction.  A colleague has already informed me of him becoming a problem in her classes, so I must keep him in my view to prevent such disruptions,” Miss Bosak said.  “I see, well me and them can join him in the front row then, right?” Sierra asked.  “*sigh* I suppose so, but no interuptions will be tolerated,” Miss Bosak said, sternly before returning to the front of the room.

Sierra gestured to her friends to join her in the front, and Sierra walked around the long desk and sat behind David a few feet away from Dasha.  Sierra’s friends soon joined her.  They were two girls, wearing the swim team T-shirt, one was wearing ripped jeans, and the other was wearing a skirt with leggings.  The two girls sat to Sierra’s right.

“Hello, I’m David,” David said.  “David, this is Ella and Lily,”  Sierra said.  “Hey,” Ella said.  “Yo,” Lily said.  the two girls looked at David, an all too familiar feeling in their eyes.  David looked back to Sierra, who didn’t seem to look at him with hunger.  “So, David, you should stop by the swim club sometime,” Lily said.  “Oh, are you two, members?  Sierra told me about the club, I might stop by later in the semester, I just have a lot on my plate right now,” David said.

“Lily cupped her hands around Sierra’s ears and whispered something.  “What?  No,” Sierra said, moving her hand in front of David.  David was situated, between Sierra and Lily’s papers.  “Come on it’ll be so cool,” Lily said.  “No, that’s wrong in so many ways,” Sierra said.  “What is it?”  David asked.  “I… you don’t want to know,” Sierra said.  “Come on I was just kidding.  I wouldn’t do that to such a cutie,” Lily said, inching her finger towards David.

“No, fair, I’m too far to reach him,” Ella said.  Ella was the one wearing the skirt and leggings, she had light brown hair, and was a little shorter than Lily or Sierra.  Lily had black hair, and she was the tallest of the three.  The three girls all had athletic frames, and tanned skin, like you’d expect from swimmers.  “Yeah, you should sit in the middle on my notes, so everyone can be close to you,” Lily said, moving her hand behind David, and sweeping David onto her notes.  David looked to Sierra, but she looked too nervous to do anything.  David looked up at Lily, not sure what to do.

David saw Ella’s hand reach for him, but he didn’t see any point in avoiding it.  Ella lightly picked up David, and held him in her fingers.  “You’re right, Lily, he is cute,” Ella said, smiling.  “Yeah, now put him back on my paper, before the teacher sees you,” Lily ordered.  Ella did so, just as Miss Bosak finished setting up.

Miss Bosak began her lecture and the three girls started taking notes.  David would look behind him often, only to have Lily be looking strait at him.  David returned his attention to the front, comforted by seeing Miss Bosak also often returning her gaze to Lily.

Class soon ended.

Lily, leaned forward so her face was just a few inches from David’s.  You really should visit the swim team, It’ll be fun for everyone,” Lily said, winking, before standing up, and grabbing her stuff.  “Bye cutie,” Lily said, following Lily out of the room.  “Bye, it was nice meeting you…I guess,” David said.  “I gotta ask the teacher a question, then we’ll go to our next class,” Sierra said, getting up.

David looked towards Dasha a couple feet away, and walked towards her.  “Hey,” David said.  Dasha looked at David, “Hey, how was sitting with…them?” Dasha said, packing up her stuff.  “Not great, I kept thinking that one of them was gonna do something to me.  I was about ready to run after class.  I think I prefer sitting with you,” David said.  Dasha stopped, just for a moment, before continuing to pack up her stuff. 

“Alright, let’s go,” Sierra said, holding out her hand.  David looked at Sierra, before stepping on to her hand.   “Do what you want, I don’t care,” Dasha said, getting up to leave.  Sierra looked at Dasha’s face.  There, it was faint, but there was definitely a momentary blush on Dasha’s face.  Sierra looked back down at David, who smiled at her.  Interesting, Sierra thought.

Sierra, holding David walked into the stairwell.  This time, there were a few more girls than usual.  Once they looked back to see Sierra with David in her hand, they’d all scoff, before speeding up the stairs.  I guess some of them realized I don’t take the elevator, and now the semester is in full swing, so some of them will start grabbing me regularly, David thought.

Sierra made it to class, and she set David down in front of her.  Miss Miller entered the room, and soon, so did Scarlet.  Scarlet saw David with Sierra again and walked up to her.  “Hey David, and Sierra right?” Scarlet said.  “Hey Scarlet,” David said.  “Hi,” Sierra said, plainly.  “Class is gonna start soon, lets get to our spot,” Scarlet said.  David looked back at Sierra, who shrugged.  “Okay, let’s go,” David said, climbing onto Scarlet’s hand.  Once David was in Scarlet’s hand, Sierra noticed a subtle smile creep across her face, another interesting development, Sierra thought.

David sat down by Scarlet’s stuff, trying not to watch her large breasts bounce onto the desk.  “Scarlet listen, yesterday Miss Miller said that if I am disruptive at all in her classes I’d be punished, so can you not do your usual teasing today?” David asked.  “Hmmm, well, I don’t want you to be taken away during class, so I guess I’ll change things up today,” Scarlet said.  “Thank you,” David said, turning around as Miss Miller started class.

All was going well, until Scarlet slipped her left pointer finger onto David’s lap.  Miss Miller looked over, but saw nothing immediately distracting about it, so she let it slide, not wanting to embarrass Scarlet again.  Once Miss Miller returned to the board, Scarlet pulled David backward about an inch.  “Scarlet, stop,” David said, quietly.  Scarlet wrote on her paper, right beside where David was.  “But, it’s soooooo boring,” Scarlet wrote.  Miss Miller looked at David again.  David rested his arms on Scarlet’s finger, looking at what she’d written.  Aww, she’s helping him, she’s such a sweetheart, Miss Miller thought.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

(2x22) MMA Round 2 by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Another Chapter

Scarlet pulled David back another few inches, then she wrote again.  “Last favor, I want you to shrink me,” Scarlet wrote.  “Deal, let’s do it.  When tonight?  This weekend?” David said.  Scarlet was shocked, and slowly wrote on the page.  “Just kidding, I ran out of pictures, but I got you LOL,” Scarlet wrote.  “Oh…yeah you got me,” David said.  David felt oddly saddened.  Why do I feel like this, am I that desperate to not be the only tiny person again?  I’ve been the only Tiny person for my whole life, why am I now feeling so lonely? David thought.

Scarlet kept sliding David backwards, but now he didn’t struggle against her finger.  Scarlet could tell that something was wrong.  Scarlet’s never been good with feelings, the best thing she could think of was to gently rub David’s back with her thumb.  David felt Scarlet’s gesture, and he lightly pet her pointer finger in his lap.  Scarlet watched as Miss Miller kept addressing the class.  Miss Miller presented a slide showing an image of some people jumping on a trampoline.  She then presented a chart of each characters’ bounce heights, and asked the class to write the mean, median, mode, and range of the bounces per character.  That’s it, Scarlet said.  Scarlet waited for Miss Miller to return to writing on the white board.

David was trying to pay attention to the boring lesson, when suddenly Scalet’s finger brought him backwards into her awaiting breast.  David was held against her left boob by her finger.  David looked to see that Miss Miller was still focused on the whiteboard.  Scarlet started, repeatedly bouncing David against her breast, tossing him and catching him with her pointer finger, her breasts bouncing David back to her finger.  “S-Scarlet, stop,” David said, quietly.  Miss Miller turned around, only for Scarlet to have returned David to her paper, tentatively taking notes.  Scarlet, wrote beside David again.  “Fell better now?” Scarlet wrote.  “Yeah, fine,” David said, smiling.  For a brief second, Scarlet allowed herself to smile, before changing to a sly grin.  “I knew you’d like it, you’re always watching my boobs,” Scarlet wrote teasingly.  “I am, not,” David said, pushing her finger away from him.

Soon class ended, and Scarlet started packing up.  “Hey, Scarlet,” David said.  “Yeah?” Scarlet asked.  “Thanks, I..uh needed that,” David said.  “Whatever, it was just to entertain me, of course a perv like you would like it,” Scarlet said, packing up.  “Yeah, see ya,” David said, running to the stair well.

“What was thaaaat?” Sierra asked.  “What?” Scarlet asked.  “You were playing with him all class,” Sierra said.  “Yeah, cause the teacher is so boring,” Scarlet said.  “MMmmm I don’t know, you two seemed pretty “lovey-dovey,” Sierra said.  “Psh, as if,” Scarlet said.  Sierra studied Scarlet’s face.  Just like on Monday, her face lit up when David was in class, but her mood changed once he left.  Sierra recalled what the slight blush Dasha had after last class.  These two girls are… oddly similar, Sierra observed.

David ran to the stairwell, and he slid down his slide.  David sprinted out of the building keeping an eye out for any girls especially Aubrey.  David rushed to the grass running to the cafeteria.  Wait, maybe I should just get to my room, and see if a friend can take me, David thought.

“Oh, hey David,” David heard above him.  David looked behind him, and there was Olivia.  David stopped running.  “Olivia, hey, what’s up?” David asked.  “I’m just on my way to lunch, want to come?” Olivia asked.  “Umm, sure,” David said.  Olivia squatted down, and plucked David off the ground using her thumb and pointer finger, then dropped him her palm.  “It’s weird that we’ve never been alone together,” Olivia said.  “Yeah, I guess so,” David said.  “Hold on, smile,” Olivia said, snapping a picture of David in her hand.  “What was that?” David asked.  “Just telling the girls that you’re coming to lunch with us,” Olivia said.

Olivia walked into the cafeteria, grabbed some food, then found Ava and Penelope.  “Hey girls!” Olivia said, sitting down, and plopping David on the table.  “Hey Olivia, Hey, David,” Ava said, grinning.  David looked up at Ava and Penelope across the table.  When David’s eyes met Penelope’s they both turned away, remembering their time together yesterday.  David quickly started eating, but Ava saw this and grinned.

“Oh yeah, I saw you on The Sheet, what did you do with my future roommate?” Ava asked, walking her fingers towards David.  “Nothing, he just had lunch with me and my project group,” Penelope said.  “And stop calling me your future roommate,” David said.  “Why?  I heard that you got kicked around a lot on Monday,” Ava said.  “I did, but I’m still going today,” David said.  Ava stopped for a second.  “You must really not want to be my roommate, if you’re willing to put up with all that,” Ava said.  “Well…It’s not you, it’s just I have a good thing going with Jenna and our neighbors are all pretty good too,” David said.  “But isn’t this good too?” Ava said, gesturing to lunch.  “This is good, but I want to stay with Jenna,” David said.

“*gasp* are you two in looooooove?” Olivia asked.  “No, no no no no no,” David said.  “That’s so cute, you should ask her out,” Olivia said.  “No, I…I need to focus on winning the bet before anything llike that,” David said.  “If you aren’t in love with Jenna then you must really want to see me be a cheer leader,” Ava said.  “Yeah, that’ll be great,” David said.

“Oh, yeah, who was the girl who kissed you?” Penelope asked.  “Huh?  Oh, just a girl,” David said.  “Kiss?” Ava asked.  “Yeah, yesterday he had lipstick all over his cheek.  So, who’s the lucky gal?” Penelope asked.  “That’s private, and I better get going,” David said, standing up.  “Not so fast,” Penelope said, grabbing him, and bringing him between her and Ava.  “You can’t leave till you tell us,” Penelope said.  “Fine this girl, Emma, kissed me, because she wants me to date her,” David said.  “See, now was that so hard?” Penelope asked.

“Psh, what’s a kiss compared to being in my chest?” Ava asked, picking up David and sticking him between her boobs.  “Ava, come on,” David said.  “Isn’t this better?  You know, you’ll be here all the time, when we’re roomies,” Ava said.  “Cool, wonderful, great, just I gotta get ready for MMA,” David said.  “Yeah, I’m about done here too, I’ll take you to your room,” Ava said, getting up.

David tried to protest, but it was fruitless.  The group soon made it to David’s room.  “Okay, we’re here, thanks for the ride, see ya later,” David said.  “Alright, I’ll see ya later,” Ava said plucking David out of her chest, and setting him down.  “Oh, yeah, 2 more days, I can’t wait,” Ava said, walking off.  “*sigh*  2 more days,” David said, walking into his room.

***

A few hours passed, and David ran to the MMA club.  David was on his guard the whole walk over worried that Aubrey might get to him, but luckily, she didn’t.  David walked in and joined the girls as they stretched.  David saw Cara from Monday Stretching her legs, when their eyes met.  Cara glared at David before returning to her stretches.  David looked around, and the other girls weren’t giving him trouble either.  Suki’s actions must’ve stuck with them, David thought.  David looked around the room, and saw that instead of hard wood, the floor was covered in matts that made the school symbol. 

Soon Suki entered the room.  “Hello, I’m glad to see so many of you returned after Monday,” Suki said.  Suki walked down the line of students when her gaze fell to David.  “Today, since we have all of our speeches and introductions out of the way, we’ll get to practice throwing, and landing.  Everyone demonstrate how you would fall backwards,” Suki instructed.  Suki then demonstrated.  She bent her legs, fell to the ground, and slapped her arms on the mat to decrease force on her back.  “Now, all of you go,” Suki said.

David watched as the girls fell to the ground, and he followed suit.  Since he didn’t have much distance to fall, he’d be done faster than the girls, allowing him to watch the bounce of their chests when they hit the mats.  “Now we’ll do front and Back rolls,” Suki said, before demonstrating.

Thanks to David’s practice at the workout club, he was able to perform both rolls easily.  “Now, we’ll be throwing our partners, form a circle, we’ll go one at a time,” Suki said.  The club formed a circle, as Suki grabbed a partner and demonstrated a simple move wherein she stepped behind her partner and threw her over her waist onto the mat.  “Now you two, go,” Suki said, gesturing to two girls.  They both demonstrated the move, as Suki did, before another pair, and another pair.  David obviously couldn’t perform the move, so he practiced on no one, while the girls watched the demonstrations.

Suki demonstrated more throws, then dismissed the club members to practice on their partners.  Suki walked up to David, as he was still practicing the throws on no one.  “What are you doing?” Suki asked.  “I’m doing the throws,” David said.  Suki sat down on the mat beside David.  “That will all be useless without a weight or something, to throw,” Suki said.  “Okay, then can I-“ David said, thinking fast.  David remembered throwing or shoving LEGO minifigures when he was younger, but he didn’t see any in the room.  David looked, then saw Suki’s hand.  “I’ll throw your finger,” David said.  “My finger?” Suki asked.  “Yeah,” David said.  Suki shrugged and placed her pointer finger in front of David.  David did a rough demonstration of the move, stepping behind the finger and tossing it over his waist.  Suki was initially surprised by the amount of force David could use, but she stayed skeptical.  Suki did the same with the other throws, seeing that David was in fact paying attention.  This guy, Suki thought.  Suki remembered how Skylar acted around him on Monday, that smile she made that Suki had rarely seen.  That’s right this guy is trying to seduce Skylar, is he trying to charm me?  Well, it’s not going to work, Suki thought.

 

Suki stood up, looking down on David.  “It’s time for more sparring, just like yesterday, one of you tries to strike, and the other one will block,” Suki announced the girls, got back to their partners, but then Suki walked off, and grabbed another girl.  “David, you remember Cara, I’m giving her another chance to spar with you, so long as there isn’t another interruption,” Suki said.  “There won’t be,” Cara said, smiling down on David.  “Al-alright,” David said, mentally preparing himself.  “Now David, I know this might be tough, but remember, you can quit at any time, this is a really difficult club, a few girls didn’t show up today, so there’s no shame in quitting,” Suki said.  And if you do, Skylar won’t fall to your evil clutches, Suki thought.  “Don’t worry, I’ll never quit,” David assured her.  Suki put on a fake smile.  “Great, then I’ll leave you two to spar,” Suki said, joining another student.  “Hey, umm Cara, glad that we can spar again,” David said, trying to be polite.  “Me too,” Cara said smiling.

“Begin!” Suki announced.  Immediately Cara raised her foot to stomp out David, but this time he was ready.  David dove to the side, rolled, and kept running.  David kept his vision on Cara’s two feet.  Cara raised her foot again, but David ran evasively.  “Come on you little…” Cara said quietly.  Cara moved her foot, for a kick, but David still avoided it.  Cara then got an idea.  Cara lifted her foot, and hovered it over David, lowering it slowly.  David saw the foot descending over him, but he also had an idea.  David ran to Cara’s left foot, and ran beside it.  Now she’ll trip if she crosses her legs, David thought.  Cara put down her right foot, and swiftly stepped on David with her left.  “Ahhhh, nice try, but I got you again,” Cara said, tapping David’s head with her toes.  David pushed against Cara’s toes to slide out from under her foot, but stopped.  They’re so rough, like they’re callossed, David observed.  This isn’t her first time doing martial arts, David thought.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

(2x23) Catching David by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Another Chapter

Suki watched as Cara sparred with David, and smiled once Cara one.  “Alright, now switch places,” Suki announced as she now went on the defensive.  David stood up, and brushed himself off.  “Begin,” Suki said.  David lept for Cara’s right foot.  She stepped backwards, with it rotating on her left foot.  David lunged again, but she just rotated again.  David tried for her left foot, but she stepped back again.  “Come on, you’re so close,” Cara said, quietly.  David stopped to think.  Maybe if I go for one, then straight for the other, I’ll be good, David thought.  David lunged for Cara’s right foot, but as she moved it, he switched directions, and jumped for the other.  David punched her big toe, and…it made contact.  Cara moved it away, but not before David hit it.  David collapsed onto the mat, breathing heavily with a smile on his face.  “What are you smiling about?” Cara asked, mad at herself for letting herself get hit.  “I *breathe* I got you,” David said.  “Well, it’s below the belt, so it doesn’t count,” Cara said.  David sat up and looked at Cara above him, then his gaze fell to her feet.  David saw that just past her heels was a circle on the mat.  That’s right, these kinds of things have boundaries, David thought, an idea forming in his head.

“Alright, time for water,” Suki announced.  David walked over to the side where his bottle was, and started drinking.  “Tomorrow,  it will be decided who stays and who leaves the club.  You will all spar in the center ring of this mat, against an opponent, this is your chance to showcase what you know.  I warn you that once the Varsity members join in, the club meetinings will be tougher, and last longer, so if your struggling in these meetings, MMA club might be too much for you,” Suki said, looking towards David trying not to be obvious.  “You’re all dismissed, see ya Friday,” Suki said.

David left with the rest of the group, but he was grabbed from behind.  “Where’re you goin?” Cara asked.  “Just going back to my dorm room to change,” David said, looking for an out.  “I was thinking you and I could have some alone time,” Cara said, smiling.  “I…well, can’t I have a study date, and I don’t want to be late, so,” David said.

Suddenly, Skylar walked into the dojo, with presumably, other members of Varsity.  Skylar saw Cara sitting with David in her hand.  “Hey David, who’s your friend?” Skylar asked.  “Hey, Skylar this i-“ “I’m Cara, I’m David’s sparing partner,” Cara said, smiling, interrupting David.  “You are, that’s great, I hope you aren’t going too easy on him,” Skylar said.  Skylar looked at David, his clothes were dirty, and his face looked slightly bruised.  Skylar thought back to Monday, when David had similar bruises.  “I’m not,” Cara said, laughing.  “Yeah, I can see that,” Skylar said flatly, her mood, now different.  “Oh,” Cara said, a bit nervous.  “You know, I think David has a study date soon, and he doesn’t want to miss it, here I’ll take him to his room,” Skylar said, putting out her hand.  “That’s okay I wa-“ “I insist,” Skylar said, flatly, interrupting Cara.  Cara looked at the seriousness on Skylar’s face, and she plopped David into Skylar’s palm.  “Thanks,” Skylar said.  “No thank you, now I can go straight to my dorm, ha ha” Cara said, grabbing her shoes and leaving.

“Thanks Skylar, you saved me there,” David said.  “Don’t mention it,” Skylar said. 

“Skylar!” Suki said, walking up to Skylar.  “Hey, Suki I’m escorting David to his room, I’ll be back soon,” Skylar said.  “You…okay,” Suki said, looking at David, then back to Skylar’s smiling face.  “See ya in a bit,” Skylar said, walking out of the room.

Skylar speedily walked to David’s dorm room.  “So, how was today?” Skylar asked.  “Pretty good, I’ve gotten a lot better at dodging and rolling thanks to your lesson, now I just gotta prepare for my sparring match,” David said.  “It’s just a formality, it’s mainly there, because you have some cases, like me, where a student might go straight to Varsity after being accepted.  Basically anyone who stays after the first week is on the team, or gets special recognition by Suki,” Skylar said.  “That’s good to hear, I wasn’t sure if I could win against a real opponent.  Unless the opponent was shrunk, David thought.

Skylar dropped David off at his room before Dashing back to the MMA club.

David climbed up to his bed, and laid down, exhausted from the tiring practice.  David laid there till his strength returned.  David grabbed a change of clothes and went to the bathroom to shower.

Jenna walked into the room.  “David?  Are you here?” Jenna asked.  Jenna didn’t see David anywhere, nor did she hear his voice.  “I guess he’s still out,” Jenna said, setting down her stuff.  Jenna removed her sweaty clothes, and walked into the bathroom.

David was showering in the specially hade sink, when he heard the bathroom door open.  David hurriedly covered his privates as Jenna opened the door stark naked.

Jenna’s gaze fell to the sink where she saw David showering.  Jenna stopped in her tracks.  “Sorry, I didn’t know you were in here,” Jenna said, covering her eyes.  David turned around, covered his eyes, and sat down, so his body would be obscured by the sink.  David then waited for Jenna to leave the bathroom, or something, but she didn’t.  “Jenna, you’re naked, cover up,” David said.  Jenna looked down, and covered herself.  “You perv!” Jenna said, angrily.  Jenna saw that David was looking away, then she got an idea.  Jenna tip toed into the shower, and closed the curtains.

David heard the shower curtains close, and he opened his eyes.  David looked and saw Jenna’s silhouette.  David turned off the water to his shower.  “Jenna what are you doing?” David asked.  “I’m showering, what’s it look like?” Jenna said.  “Yeah, but can’t you wait till I’m done?” David said.  “Why? It’s not like we can see each other,” Jenna said, laughing to herself.  “…Yeah, but…” David said.  “What, I’ve asked if you wanted to join me, right?  Are you nervous that there’s a naked, pretty girl on the other side of the thin curtain?” Jenna asked swaying her butt.  “No, if you’re okay with it then so am I,” David said.  “Glad to hear it,” Jenna said, turning on the water.  David followed suit, and turned the sink back on, to continue showering.

What is this situation?  We’re naked in the same room, wait am I the one overthinking this?  I see her butt all the time.  Jenna doesn’t seem to mind, so I shouldn’t either, David thought.

What am I doing, he’s right there and we’re both naked, I thought he’d just leave, but he’s showering like 5 feet away from me.  I’m so stupid, I should’ve just waited, Jenna thought.  I gotta do something, I could shower fast, no I should take it slow, so that he leaves first, that’s it I just have to wait for him to leave, Jenna thought. 

David stood there in the sink, as water poured over him.  She’s really doing this, David thought.  David turned and saw Jenna’s silhouette, as she shampooed her hair, like she didn’t care at all.

David hurriedly finished his shower, turned off the water, then dried off, and put on his clean clothes that he left on the sink.

“Jenna, I’m done, I’m leaving the bathroom now,” David said.  Jenna turned off the shower water to hear him better.  Ohh, thank you, that was too much, but I can’t let him know that,” Jenna thought.  “Wow, you’re done already?  You must’ve been nervous, was your heart pumping?” Jenna asked, teasingly.  “No, I just have something soon!” David yelled.  “Oooh, what kind of thing?” Jenna asked.  “I’m just meeting a friend to study,” David said.

David climbed down, and left the room.  Okay, it’s over, I can shower in peace now, Jenna thought.

David got back to his bed.  He then saw his reflection in his phone’s screen, and he noticed his messy hair.  David recalled how Emma fixed his hair just yesterday.  “I guess she’d want me to fix that,” David said, as he fixed his hair.

Soon Jenna left the bathroom, wrapped in a towel.  Her cheeks were red from the water, and her hair gave a pleasant scent of strawberries.  Okay, now just like in the shower, confident, casual, you can’t be nervous, Jenna thought to herself.  Jenna walked to her dresser to discreetly get new clothes, she hurriedly grabbed a pink shirt with small frills on the sleeves, underwear, and some yoga pants.  Jenna was walking back to the bathroom, when she saw David styling his hair.  Jenna set her clothes down on David’s bed, and knelt down by his bed, with a devilish grin on her face.  “Who’s the lucky girl?” Jenna asked.  “Just some girl who’s gonna help me with homework,” David said.  “No, you wouldn’t try to style your hair for just “some girl,” who is she?  Is it Hazel?” Jenna asked.  “No, she’s not Hazel.  I’m just fixing my hair, because I know she’d just fix it when she gets here, and I don’t want her to use her spit again,” David said, turning around to face Jenna.

Jenna kept her left arm holding her towel in place, as she used her right hand to grab David.  David saw Jenna reach for him, but this time, he rolled out of the way, and ran out of her reach.  “What was that?” Jenna asked, a mix of being impressed, and oddly offended.  “That’s what I’ve learned in MMA, now you can’t grab me so easily,” David said.  “Oh really?” Jenna asked.

Jenna moved so she was right in front of David.  She stretched her arms out on either side of him, blocking his exits.  David looked behind him, and saw that her fingers couldn’t completely reach the back of his bed.

Without warning, Jenna grabbed the blanket that David was standing on, she lifted it blocking David from going backwards.  She stood up, holding the blanket in her hands.  David wasn’t prepared at all for Jenna’s tactic, and he fell to his butt on the blanket.  In one swift motion, Jenna pulled her hands apart making a trampoline effect on the blanket.  David was bounced into the air, as Jenna dropped the blanket.  David started descending, then Jenna clapped her hands around David trapping him in her palms.

David struggled in Jenna’s hands, but that only made her giggle.  Jenna angled David, into her left palm, she then swiftly moved her right hand away, before closing her left hand around David’s body, leaving his head out of her fist.

“What was that you said?  “I can’t grab you so easily?”  That’s weird, because it seems that I did, grab you easily,” Jenna said, smiling.  “Yeah, fine you got me, you win,” David said.  “What was that?  I couldn’t quite here you hear you,” Jenna sai, sitting on David’s bed.  “YOU WIN!” David said.  “That’s right, I did, but that was fun, let’s play that game again,” Jenna said, holding David in front of her face.

*knock knock knock* “Hey, David, I’m here,” Emma said, outside the door.  “Ooooh, that must be your little date,” Jenna said, smirking.  “It’s not a date,” David said.  “Sure, it’s not, but I still need to get dressed,” Jenna said, looking around the room.  David stopped, and looked at Jenna wrapped in her towel.  With all the commotion, it didn’t register to him.  “Uhh, right,” David said.

Jenna then got an idea.  With a devilish grin, she lowered her hand to the bed, and lifted her large butt.  “Just sit tight,” Jenna said.  “No Jenna wait,” David said, realizing what she was doing.  Jenna rolled David onto the bed, and swiftly lifted, and moved her butt over him, before plopping down on the bed, completely covering David’s body.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

(2x24) Emma's room by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Another chapter

Under Jenna’s butt, it was hot, and damp.  Since she just got out of the hot shower, her skin was warm, and supple, the pressure and heat made it feel like a sauna to David.  David tried to move his arms, but he couldn’t do anything against her butt.

Up above, Jenna was giggling feeling David push against her butt.  With the new found privacy, Jenna reached for the clothes she set down, and she put on her bra and pink shirt, then she slipped on her panties and skirt, brining them to her knees.  “Alright done,” Jenna said.  Jenna quickly stood up, and pulled up her panties and Skirt, swaying her butt, as she did so, before skipping off to the door.

David was waiting in Jenna’s sauna of a butt, when he felt himself get lifted into the air.  David was just able to look back seeing his bed under him, and realized what was happening.  David struggled against Jenna’s cheeks, but the heat and moisture made him and his clothes stick to Jenna’s butt.  Jenna swiftly brought up her panties.  David tried to call to her, but she started wiggling her butt, before skipping off.

Jenna opened the door, and saw Jenna standing there, wearing a cute shirt, and mini skirt.  “Oh, hi, you’re Jenna, right?” Emma asked.  “Yeah, and you must be David’s date,” Jenna said teasingly.  “Yep, I’m his hot, steamy, date, Emma.  We’re gonna go study, but we might start making out if the mood strikes us,” Emma said, smiling.  Jenna was taken aback, she was expecting an embarrassed denial, but this Emma girl just took what she said, and threw it back in her face.  “Oh, umm,” Jenna said, trying to think of something clever to say.  “So where  is my little date?” Emma asked, looking around the room.  “Oh, he’s right there,” Jenna said, pointing at David’s bed, where a large wet imprint of her ass was.  Emma walked up to the spot, and investigated.

“Hello?  David, are you here?  I don’t see him,” Emma said, after waiting a second.  “What he was right there,” Jenna said.  Jenna walked over to David’s bed to check it out.

David heard the two talk above him, though he couldn’t make out what they were saying.  David felt Jenna move again, then he felt her stand still.  Once David stopped hearing them talk, he started flailing, and struggling, to get Jenna’s attention.

Jenna thought for a second.  This girl just  me look dumb in my own room, and shemseemed fond of the idea of making out with him, I gotta do something to put her in her place, Jenna thought.  Jenna looked at the spot where David should’ve been in, then to his desk, not seeing him anywhere.  Jenna then felt a particular feeling in her butt.  Jenna instantly realized what it was, and she smiled knowing how to assert her dominance.

“Oh yeah, I forgot, before you came in, I put David in his favorite place,” Jenna said, faking posh laughter.  “And where is that?” Emma asked.  “Right here,” Jenna said, turning.  Jenna stuffed her right hand down her backside, and fished David out of her butt, before presenting him in her hands.  “Here he is,” Jenna said.

Emma looked at David in Jenna’s hands.  Before I came in, Jenna said something about getting dressed, so was she naked when he went there?  They are roommates, so of course they’d be close, but if David has this girl already with him, then being with me might not be so attractive.  This girl tried to show me up by keeping him in her butt, so I just need to up the game, Emma thought.

“Oh, hey David, are you ready to do some homework?” Emma asked, holding out her hand.  David looked up at Jenna, already tired of her pranks.  “YEEEEEES I am, but first do you want to grab dinner?” David asked, loudly, stepping onto her hand.  Emma read David’s expression, and was excited to play along.  “Oh yes, I’m pretty hungry too, this would be just like a DATE,” Emma said, emphasizing the word date to Jenna.  David was a bit nervous about calling it a date with Emma, but he could tell that something was getting to Jenna, which he loved.  “Yeah, it would be just like a date, so let’s go,” David said.  “I’d LOVE to, and I’ll even take you there in your FAVORITE spot,” Emma said, reaching for her front waist.  “YEAH… wait, what?” David questioned.

Before David could argue, Emma swiftly slid him down her front, and into the front of her panties, before snapping them in place, with a delighted look on her face.

David fell into Emma’s underwear, then was snapped against Emma’s privates.  Light was able to shine through Emma’s miniskirt and panties, so David could clearly see that he was reunited with the vagina he saw just one week ago.  David quickly tried to move away from her woman hood, but there wasn’t much room for him to go.

Up above, Jenna was dumfounded, and starting to blush.  “What are you doing a guy is touching your….you know,” Jenna said.  Emma felt David’s small movements against her vagina, they were small movements, but she could feel every bit of them.  Each, push and rub sent shivers through her body, it was turning her on much more than she expected.

“Yeah, he just really likes it down there, see?” Emma said, lifting her skirt.  Jenna saw Emma’s panties, and saw an imprint of David’s small body fumbling against Emma’s crotch.  Emma saw the look on Jenna’s face, and it was absolutely priceless.

“Well, you can’t just…Get him out of there,” Jenna said.  “Why you let him be in your butt, this isn’t much different, besides he likes it there, and I’ll be his girlfriend soon so it doesn’t matter much,” Emma said, leaving the room.  “But you…” Jenna sputtered.  “See ya later,” Emma said, walking out of the room.

In Emma’s panties, David could hear everything.  He heard Jenna’s lack of comebacks, and that was enough to stop him from calling out for Emma to get him out of here.  David looked at Emma’s vagina in front of him, just like Last week, it was well groomed, and had a pleasant scent.

Emma walked out of the room, and stepped outside, before leaning against the wall.  David feels a lot better than I thought he would, Emma thought.  Maybe I could just give him a little push, Emma thought, reaching down to her crotch.

Emma stopped herself.  Wait, this isn’t right David trusted me enough to take him to study with, he really forgave me for what I did when I first met him.  For me to take advantage of him now would be wrong, Emma thought.  Emma pulled open her panties and miniskirt, seeing David lay against her vagina.

“Hey there,” Emma said.  “Emma, get me out of here,” David said, trying to sound calm.  “You know, you feel really good in there, it’s tempting to keep you there,” Emma said.  “Emma, seriously,” David said.  “Okay, okay, the joke’s over,” Emma said, gently fishing David out of her panties, then holding him up in front of her face.

“Thanks,” David said.  “No, thank you, that really got to Jenna, her face was hilarious,” Emma said, starting to walk.

Emma made it to the cafeteria, the two had a large dinner, before walking to Emma’s room to do homework.

“Welcome to casa de Emma….And Kimberly who’s gone at the moment,” Emma said, presenting her room to David.  The room was moderately decorated, there were posters, and displays, and on Kimberly’s side there was a cage.  “What’s in the cage?” David asked.  “Oh, that, that is for Kim’s mouse,” Emma said, walking over.  Emma showed David the cage, and he could see a small, white, lab mouse, in a little orange castle.  “Awww, it’s cute,” David.

“Do you like mice?  I thought you’d be scared of them,” Emma said.  “Well wild ones are iffy, and rats and gerbils are a no-go, but I’ve spent a ton of time around lab mice, like this one, when I was being tested,” David said.  Emma thought for a moment.  He is the only 2-inch guy in the world, of course he’d’ve gone to a lab for tests, right? Emma thought.

“Do you want to pet her?  She’s pretty good around people,” Emma said.  “Yes,” David said.  Emma opened the cage and dropped David in.  He landed on the mouse’s cage stuff, and David approached the castle.  The mouse sneaked out of the castle to see what was in her cage.  David slowly approached the mouse trying to pass off as unthreatening as possible.

While this was happening, Emma just sat down and watched.

David got to the mouse, and held out his hand.  The mouse inspected the hand, before biting it.

Emma shot up out of her seat.  “*gasp* David, let me get you out of there!”  Emma said, opening the cage.  “NO, stop, you’ll scare her,” David said, calmly.  Emma stopped, then looked at David.  “But doesn’t it hurt?” Emma asked.  “No, not really, besides she can’t hurt me, this happened all the time at the labs,” David said.  Emma sat back down in her chair and kept watching.

David, with his free hand, started petting the mouse softly, until it let go of his other hand.  “See, no blood,” David said, holding up his hand, before petting the mouse more.  Emma just watched him and the mouse for a second.  “What was…being tested like?” Emma asked, worried that asking would be too personal.  “Well, um most of it happened when I was about 10 years old, a lot  of it had to do with the scientists trying to test how durable I was, and what could hurt me.  And to everyone’s surprise nothing could, they tried to get DNA samples, but could only get it from my hair, and according to my DNA I should be a normal guy.  The testing was just really boring, and since I was a kid, I didn’t want to sit still.  Then I saw some lab mice and wanted to pet them.  The doctors were reluctant at first, but after seeing that I couldn’t be hurt by them, I got to pet the mice between tests.  Then I competed against them in tasks, to prove that I had comparable intelligence.  That’s why I’m not scared of this cutie, I know that she won’t hurt me, and if she tried, I could get away from her.  BY the way, does she have a name?” David asked, giving the mouse a belly rub.

Emma just listened to David talk, and watched him pet the mouse.  She saw David smile more than she had ever before, like he was relaxed.  “Her name is Emma,” Emma said, with a slight blush.  “Really?” David asked.  “Yeah, I thought it was funny too, but Kim, brought her when she moved in,” Emma said.

“Well, hello Emma, you’re so cute Emma,” David said, petting Emma the mouse.  Emma just kept watching, as David petted the mouse.  Emma started blushing the more compliments David gave the mouse.

David subtly looked over at Emma’s blushing face.  My plans working, so far, David thought smiling, as he continued praising the mouse.  “I love you so much Emma,” David said, to the mouse. 

Emma felt her heart skip a beat.  What was that? Emma thought.  He just said he loved the mouse, but why did it make me feel that way?  It’s not that I like him that way, I just want to have sex with him, but this feeling.  And he looks soooo cute right now, Emma thought.

“Okay, we’ve already spent too much time on her, let’s get to homework,” Emma said, opening the cage, and picking up David.  David looked at Emma’s blushing face, my plan worked perfectly, it feels good to mess with her for a change, David thought.  Emma brought David to her desk, and she booted up her laptop.

“OK, let’s do some homework,” Emma said, pulling up accounting homework first.

End Notes:
Thanks for reading!
(2x25) Valtrium by 2inch
Author's Notes:

This chapter has actual story beats in it, and is important for the rest of the story.

Even though David couldn’t pay attention very well in class, he was very good when it came to math and science thanks to all the homeschooling he’s gotten over the years.  With this knowledge, he and Emma were able to finish homework quickly.

 

“Wow, we did that pretty quickly,” Emma said.  “Yeah, I guess it is our first round of homework, so it shouldn’t take long,” David said.  Emma looked down at David, she couldn’t get the sound of him saying that he loved Emma out of her head.  And having him in her underwear earlier had turned her on more than she expected.  I really want some sex, but I can’t just outright ask him like this…wait a second, that’s exacly what I can do, Emma thought.

“Hey David, let’s have sex,” Emma said, more embarrassed than she expected.  David was taken aback by her words.  “What?” David asked.  “Let’s have sex,” Emma said again, quieter.  David took a deep breath.  “Emma, I can’t have sex with you,” David said.  Emma was surprised, she expected him to say no, but not that he couldn’t.  “You can’t, you mean you won’t or you don’t have the….tool for the job?” Emma asked.

“Ok, yes I have the capability to have sex, but at the lab, I was told that my cells won’t die, unless they are genetically supposed to, like hair.  But, with…sperm cells, they aren’t supposed to die except when they’re still in my body.  So if I were to…put any in you, then you’d get pregnant,” David said.  “Well, I could use birth control,” Emma said.  “That won’t work, that can’t kill them, besides, mom told me to wait till marriage,” David said.

“Well, there’s… another hole to use,” Emma said, smirking.  “I’m not going up your butt,” David said, flatly.  “Dang, that sucks,” Emma said.  I guess I could marry him, wait why’d I just think that?  Why would I marry him?  I want a man who’s taller and can make good money, and be great in bed, Emma thought.

David looked at the time, it was almost 8pm.  “Well, I should get back to my room now,” David said.  “Yeah, okay,” Emma said, offering her hand.  David climbed onto Emma’s hand and Emma stood up.  “But this was great, we should do this again next Wednesday,” David said.  “Oh, yeah, I’m sure Emma would like to see you again,” Emma said.  “Yeah.  She’s really cute,” David said.  “She’s not the only one,” Emma said, winking.

Emma got to David’s room, and stood by the door.  “Well that was a nice date, I think you’ve earned a kiss,” Emma said, teasingly as she puckered her lips.  “Come on Emma, not right now,” David said, putting his hands up.  “Okay then,” Emma said.

Emma dropped David off at his door, before she walked off.  She, she actually set me down, she didn’t try to kiss me on the cheek this time, David thought.  David watched her walk away, and couldn’t help remember how she was just a week ago.  She really has changed, David thought.

David went in his room, and saw that Jenna wasn’t there.  David checked his phone, and saw that she left him a text.  “I’m hanging out with Penelope, be back later,” the text said.

“I guess I’m alone,” David said aloud.  David saw the text message that he received from his mom a while ago.  “I guess now’s as good a time as any,” David said aloud, Facetiming his mother.

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

“Hey sweetie, how’s school going?” Alyssa asked, answering the call, and showing herself on the couch.  “School’s going…good, and how’s the house?” David asked.  “Everything’s good here too, I’ve managed to finish my speech, and I can’t wait to visit your school!” Allyssa said.  “Yeah, me neither, you wanted to know about my friends?” David said.  “Oh, yes how many tickets should I set aside, and for whom?  And tell me about these girls,” Allyssa said, with a sparkle in her eyes.  “Well there’s Jenna, and Hazel an-“

“Don’t just tell me their names, tell me about them,” Allyssa interrupted.  “Umm, okay, well you know Jenna’s my roommate,” David said.  “I know, but she doesn’t have to be in attendance if you don’t want, so why are you choosing her?” Allyssa asked.  “Well she’s…great, she cares about me and she’s a lot of fun to be around,” David said.  “There, that’s what I want to know, go on,” Allyssa said.  “Well, there’s Hazel she’s wonderful, and really cute, and sweet and….a great friend,” David said.  “Oh?  Do you have a crush on her?” Allyssa asked.  “What?  I umm… moving on, there’s Zoey, she and I talk most nights, and she’s wonderful,” David said.

David continued describing his friends and mentioned Skylar, Ashley, Penelope, Scarlet, and Emma in addition.

“Oh, yeah mom something happened,” David said.  “What?” Allyssa asked.  Last week, I was with that Ashley girl I mentioned, and after 4 hours”  “Oh, you two are great friends now that’s wonderful,” Allyssa interrupted.  “No mom listen,” David said.  “I know all about what you’re talking about, and I’ll talk to you about that stuff in person when I see you,” Allyssa said, her tone changing to a much more serious one.  “Umm, okay, I guess,” David said.  “Great, see you soon,” Allyssa said, before ending the call.

“That was weird,” David said aloud.  David looked at the time on his phone. It’d be good to talk to Zoey now, David thought, texting Zoey, then running off.

***

Allyssa rung up the call, and stood up off of the couch.  “Was that David you were talking to?” Mary asked entering the living room.  Mary was dressed in her usual maid outfit that Allyssa loved to see.  “Yes he’s doing well, but he’s discovered, that thing, with a girl,” Allyssa said.  Mary understood what Allyssa meant, and walked to the window.

Mary briefly looked out the window, and saw that many black cars were parked in the driveway across the street.  Those cars have been parked there for a few days now.  Our old neighbors were pleasant people who seemed to love living here, but they were quick to move out for these new people.  And Allyssa even felt the need to talk about David’s shrinking effect in code, Mary thought, as she dusted off the window sill.  The only reason that Allyssa would have to speak in code is if she thought that she was being spied on.  After the late Peter Higgs past away, she’d always been concerned of former agents of Valtrium would show up, looking for her or David.  But David’s existence has been kept secret since he was born, and even if pictures of him were spread around social media, Valtrium would have no reason to think that he had any connection to Peter Higgs.  At least, that’s what Allyssa’s told me, Mary thought.

“Mary, I think that it’s best that you come with me on my trip to my next movie, I’d hate for you to be left alone,” Allyssa said, talking in a serious tone.  Mary looked out the window one last time.  “I’ll be fine alone, besides, I’ll be visiting my sister the first weekend that you’re gone, before coming back for a few days, then leaving the next Saturday,” Mary said, picking up on what Allyssa was saying.

“Well if that’s what you want, I should start gathering my things, please grab my batons, the kids like to see me twirl them,” Allyssa said.  “The batons?  …  Yes of course ma’am,” Mary said.

Mary went into the basement, and went to a small box marked “batons.”  Mary opened the box, and saw the 2 batons that Allyssa could twirl.  Mary then took out the foam, layer that the batons laid in, and saw 2 VHS tapes.

Mary inspected the tapes.  There was one marked “to my love Allyssa Starlet” and the other was marked, “David.”  Mary had seen Allyssa’s tape a few times, as Allyssa would watch it once a month, always seeming to cry while watching it.  The other tape was a mystery to her.  Neither she nor Allyssa had seen the contents of David’s tape.  Allyssa even forbade it to be mentioned until David was ready to know the truth.

***

David returned in the hands of Hazel after talking about his day.  Tonight Hazel just stayed at her computer giving Zoey and David privacy to talk.  Zoey was a bit quieter than usual, but she still listened intently on his day.  Once Hazel brought David back to his room, Jenna had returned, and was laying on her bed looking at her phone.

“Here you are,” Hazel said, setting David down on his bed.  “Thank you,” David said.  Hazel knelt down on the floor, and laid her head David’s bed with her right cheek facing him.  ‘Ha, okay,” David said, approaching Hazel’s soft cheek and planting a small kiss on it.  “Good night, Hazel,” David said.  “Good night, Davy,” Hazel said, waving her hand as she left the room.

“And now I get mine,” Jenna said, laying her head down like Hazel just did.  “Seriously?  Again?” David said.  “Yep, you’re MY roommate after all,” Jenna said.  “Fine,” David said, planting a kiss on her cheek as well.

“Alright, I’m going to bed now, good night fart cushion,” Jenna said, turning off the light.  “Good night,” David said, getting into his sleeping bag.

David laid there and he was finally able to think.  Suki seems to be pretty passionate about MMA, but she seems to be tougher on me, pairing me with Cara again.  If I’m gonna have to have a match on Friday is it even possible for me to win?  David thought.  David remembered that Suki tended to move her feet backwards when he tried to hit them.  Maybe if there is a boundary ring in the match, I can jump for one foot then the other, and get her out of bounds before she realizes it.  That’s it, that’s how I could show my stuff in the fight.  I don’t need to win, I just need to arrive on time to the meeting, and I’ll be accepted, right?   Okay, that’s that problem taken care of, David thought.

Mom was acting strange on the phone, she seemed to change her tone when I brought up the 4 hour thing.  She knows, right?  She has to know, that’s why I never spent that much time with Claire consecutively, David thought.  So, if mom knows, then why couldn’t we discuss it?  Is she worried about someone else hearing it?  She knew Jenna wasn’t in the room, so it would have to be from her end.  Mary would know, right?  Then who’s she hiding it from?  Did she have company over?  Or is she being spied on?  No, who’d spy on my mom?  Maybe she’s worried about the people who make the pear phones, being able to listen to our conversations.  Either way I can ask her all about it in just over a week from now, David thought as he drifted off to sleep.

***

David was in a room, no it was a lab.  It was the labs he was tested in as a kid.  David saw the large bodies of doctors pass him as he stood there.  David looked around and there were bars in front of him.  “What is this?” David asked.  No one answered.  David looked closer, the bars were just a cage that was a little far away.

Suddenly a giant hand came in front of David as the cage was opened.  David was gently picked up, and plopped into the cage.  A mouse quickly approached David and jumped on him licking David’s face.  David started laughing as he always loved playing with the lab mice.  They were the closest thing he’s ever had to a pet.

“Good girl, good girl,” David said, petting the mouse, as it laid beside him.  There were a few other mice in the cage the laid around David waiting to be pet.  “Is this a dream?  Or a memory or what?” David asked aloud.  David looked around the laboratory and saw the scientists form a group.  David tried to listen, but it was all a bunch of murmurs.  Then amidst the murmurs, a word, or a name was repeated.  “Valtrium,  murmur Valtrium,” David heard.  “Valtrium.  What’s that?” David asked, before listening.

“Peter Higgs murmur Serum,” David heard.  “My dad?  Why are you talking about my dad?” David shouted needing answers.  Some scientists looked at David as a figure that resembled David’s mom approached the cage, with a worried look.

“What’s wrong?” Allyssa asked, as her face became eye level.

“Are you okay?” David heard.  David looked in front of him, and the mouse that he’d just been petting now looked exactly like Emma, but with cute mouse ears and a mouse pelt on her back.  “Let’s have sex, the mousy Emma said, kissing and licking David like the mouse was just doing.  “Your first time is all mine,” David heard.  David looked to the side, and there was another mousey Emma that made him lay on the cage floor, as she covered his other side.

“I think you’ve earned a kiss,” A third Emma said, as she jumped on top of David, and kissed him on the lips.  David’s arms and legs were pinned down as the cute, mousey Emma’s covered him.  “What about my dad?” David tried to say between kisses.  David tried to fight off the small army of Emma’s, and he closed his eyes, straining to sit up.

***

David awoke with a start as he sat up in bed, breathing heavily.  David looked around his college dorm room.  “A dream, it was just a dream,” David said, laying back down.  “What is Valtrium?  And what does my dad have to do with anything?” David wondered as he laid in his bed.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

(2x26) The Fight For David by 2inch
Author's Notes:

Another chapter.

Thursday August 31st 1:15pm

 

David ran towards the recreation center as he knew that Skylar would be waiting by the entrance to escort him inside to the workout club.

Suddenly a red show crashed down in front of David.  David was too surprised to react, and ended up ramming into it.

“Hello,” David heard, David looked up, and saw a girl that he didn’t recognize.  The girl had red hair, and muscular build.  She was wearing shorts, and an olive green tank top.  David stepped back from her shoe.

“umm, Hi,” David said, looking around.  “My name’s Rocky, your name’s David right?”  Rocky asked.  “Y-yeah, what’s up,” David asked.  I have plenty of directions I could go, if she tries to grab me, besides, Skylar should be close, she’ll see me if something happens, David thought.

“Well, you see, I’m the captain of the wrestling club, and I want to invite you to be apart of it,” Rocky said.  Is that all? David thought.  “Well, that’s nice, but I’m already on my way to a club right now,” David said.  Rocky sat down in front of David, putting her legs on either side of him, blocking off his exit paths.  “Come on, it’ll be fun,” Rocky said.  “Well, Rocky, I don’t think wrestling is my thing, I’m not really sure I can win any matches,” David said, trying to talk his way out.  “Well, good news, in wrestling, everyone is divided into a weight class, and since you weigh so little, you won’t have to go against anyone.  Besides our meets with participating schools are strictly women-only so, you’d still not have to wrestle anyone,” Rocky said.  David started backing away.

“Well, that is a good offer, maybe I’ll stop by sometime,” David said, walking away.

Rocky’s hand shot at him like a bullet, and pulled him off of the ground.  “Come on, it’ll be fun, I’ll show you some basics one-on-one, and you can come to our meetings in the evening.  And hey, now I get you for 3 hours anyway,” Rocky said, as she started walking.

“Rocky, what are you doing?” David heard.  Rocky turned around with David in her hand, and standing there was Skylar.  “Oh, hey Skylar,” Rocky said.  “Rocky what are you doing with David?” Skylar asked walking up to Rocky.  “I’m gonna show him some wrestling stuff, and get him to join the wrestling club,” Rocky said, cheerily.  Skylar looked at David in her hand.  “Is that what David wants?” Skylar asked.  “Sure,” Rocky said.  “Rocky, I don’t want to do that,” David said, pushing against Rocky’s hand.  “See, he doesn’t want to go, give him to me, we’ve got our own club to go to,” Skylar said, holding out her hand.

Rocky stepped back.  Rocky looked at David in her hand, then back at Skylar.  “Fight me for him,” Rocky said.  “What?” Skylar asked.  “Fight me, the winner gets him,” Rocky said.  “Rocky that’s stupid, he’s not yours to bet,” Skylar said, walking forward.  Rocky stepped back.  “I’m allowed to have him for the next 3 hours, it said so in that Email that we all got.  And it’s what David here agreed to,” Rocky said.  Skylar stopped for a second, then kept walking, and she took a deep breath.

“Rocky, give him to me, or I’ll have to take him,” Skylar said.   Rocky smiled, and moved David behind her back.  Without breaking eye-contact with Skylar, Rocky slipped David inside her tight under wear against her muscular butt.  “You want him, come and get him,” Rocky said, getting into her stance.

Skylar got into her fighting stance, then looked around.  She and Rocky had attracted quite a crowd, some of them forming behind Rocky, and a few behind Skylar.  Skylar kept looking, then she saw some staff members walking by.  Fighting is against school rules, Skylar thought.

“Not here, let’s SPAR, in the dojo,” Skylar said.  Rocky also looked around.  “Just like last year,” Rocky said, walking towards the dojo.

***

David could hear everything against Rocky’s butt.  They’re fighting?  David thought.  David felt his surroundings shift as Rocky started walking.  David was pressed against her left butt cheek, until she stopped moving.

***

Rocky walked into the dojo, and started stretching her arms and legs.  I’m finally gonna fight Skylar, I’ve been waiting since school started to show her how much I’ve grown.  I really get to fight her, Rocky thought.  Rocky felt David pressing against her butt in her underwear.  I gotta fight my hardest, even if it means having this guy in my ass the whole time, Rocky thought.  Rocky watched as many students flooded the dojo, and sat on the small mezzanine behind the mats.

Skylar walked in the room amidst a crowd of other students.  The other students filled the stands, and some sat on the floor, a good portion of the school showed up on such short notice.  Some of them even looked to be placing bets.

Skylar pulled out her phone, and texted the workout club about the situation, which prompted them to rush over.  Skylar also texted Suki, knowing that she’d need a ref.  Skylar’s gaze then fell to Rocky as she was stretching her whole body.

“Don’t just keep him in there, take him out of your butt!” Skylar ordered.  “If I do, you’ll just grab him, or one of your friends will,” Rocky said.  Skylar took another deep breath, keeping her temper in check.  “I promise you that neither I nor my friends will take him,  I just don’t want him to get hurt during our match,” Skylar said, trying to sound calm.

Rocky looked at Skylar.  “Okay,” Rocky said.  Rocky put her hand down her underwear, and unceremoniously pulled David out.  Some gasps and murmurs were heard from the crowd, as Rocky set David down by the front row of the crowd.  Rocky moved back and started stretching again.

David looked around for a familiar face to sit with, but sadly the closest thing was Cecilia waving to him a few rows up.  David uncomfortably sat by the front row, feeling the gazes fall on him.

Soon, suki arrived dressed in her casual clothes, with Amelia, Leah, Ashley and Sarah behind her.  Suki went to talk to Skylar as Leah and co, sat by David.

“David what’s going on?” Leah asked, as she sat down.  “I’m not sure, but I guess they’re going to fight for me,” David said.  “Wow, look at you, such a wanted man,” Leah joked.  “This isn’t the time for jokes,” Ashley said.  “Come on, this is Skylar we’re talking about, she’s the best fighter in the school,” Leah said.  “That’s Rocky, Skylar told me about her.  She’s apparently been asking Skylar for a match since Friday,” Ashley said.  “Why?” Amelia asked.  “The two of them fought last year, after Skylar beat the MMA captain.  Rocky was willing to fight her in spite of her rep, and according to Skylar she was pretty tough,” Ashley said.

Suki stepped in front of the crowd.  “The match between Skylar and Rocky will now begin, the rules are the same as MMA rules are normally, with the exception that the winner can also be decided if one fighter pins the other.  The winner, will be awarded with David, apparently.  I, Suki, will be the ref for this match,” Suki announced.  The crowd went to silence as Rocky and Skylar approached each other. 

Skylar looked at David who was giving her a thumbs up.  Skylar smiled at him, and gave a thumbs up back to him.  I’ll win, just like I did last time, Skylar thought.

Rocky looked at Skylar.  I really get to fight her again.  I can’t let this opportunity go to waste.  I’m gonna fight my heart out, like I’ve been preparing for months.  I can’t let anything distract me, all that matters is this match, here and now, Rocky thought.

 

“Aaaaand, Begin,” Suki announced before stepping back.

Rocky made the first move, as she lunged for a double leg takedown.  Skylar instantly reacted, by avoiding Rocky’s attack, and lowering her stance.  Skylar lunged for Rocky’s legs as the two began to grapple.  The two momentarily released from each other.  Skylar threw a few jab punches, but Rocky blocked them.  Suki, with amazing speed, lifted her leg.  Skylar went for her signature side-kick.

Rocky saw her chance, and she took it.  Rocky went under Skylar’s leg for a High-C.  Skylar was caught off guard by Rocky’s attack, she suddenly saw David cheering her on, and she was momentarily distracted.  Rocky took her chance, and moved her left arm over Skylar’s body forming a powerful cradle.  Skylar came to her senses, and tried to struggle out of Rocky’s grip, but it was too strong.  Rocky forced Skylar to the mats and she positioned Skylar’s back flat on the mat.

*whistle blow*

Once the whistle had been blown, Rocky released her grip on Skylar, and jumped to her feet.

Suki blew her whistle, but she too was stunned by what she had seen.  “The winner is…Rocky,” Suki said.  cheers erupted from the crowd, except for the workout club members.

“Hey, Skylar, that was a great match, thank you,” Rocky said, extending her hand.  Skylar smacked Rocky’s hand away.

A few gasps were heard from the crowd.  Skylar looked at the crowd with anger in her eyes.  David hadn’t seen that look in her eyes since he first saw her back when she saved him from Emma.  Skylar’s gaze fell to David, and she saw the worry in his eyes.  Skylar slowly called down.

“Sorry,” Skylar said, flatly before walking out of the dojo.

Ashley and Suki went to talk to Skylar.  “So what happens now?” Leah asked, looking down at David.  “I guess Rocky gets to have me, for the next 3 hours at least.  David looked at Rocky, who had discontent on her face as she saw Skylar leave.

Rocky looked back at the crowd in front of her.  “I WON!” Rocky announced changing her expression.  Cheers again erupted as the students went to congratulate Rocky and snap pictures.  One of the students from the school newspaper approached Rocky.

“So Rocky how do you feel since you’ve won?” The reporter asked.  “I feel great, I hope we can fight again soon,” Rocky said.  Some of Rocky’s friends came up to her with hugs and high-fives.

“What should we do now?” Amelia asked.  “This fight didn’t concern you girls, it was about me.  You can go, maybe talk to Skylar, I’ll see all of you later,” David said.  The girls nodded, and walked out of the dojo to talk to Skylar.

Eventually the audience filtered out of the room, till it was only David and Rocky in the room.  David stood by Rocky’s bag waiting for her to finish up with the reporter girl.  After the “brief” interview, Rocky grabbed her bag, and turned to walk out of the room.

“So, what about me?” David asked.  Rocky stopped, and turned back around and looked at him.  “What about you?”  Rocky asked.  David stared at Rocky in disbelief, expecting her to suddenly move or say something.

“Oh yeah, the bet, I’ll be honest, I wasn’t planning on winning,” Rocky said.  David just looked at her stunned.  “You, you didn’t then why did you tell her to fight for me?” David asked.  “I just wanted a chance to fight her again, she’s turned me down every time I’ve asked her,” Rocky said.  “Can’t you just fight anyone?” David asked.  “She’s the best fighter in the school.  Only by fighting her can I prove that I’m a good fighter,” Rocky said, looking out at the campus.

David paused for a second, not sure what to say.  “Didn’t you want me to see some wrestling and join the club?” David asked.  “Oh umm, okay,” Rocky said, putting down her bag.

“This is called a High-C,” Rocky said, demonstrating the move she did on Skylar.  “This is called a double leg take down,” Rocky said, grabbing at a fictional foe, and motioning like she’s gabbing both legs of an opponent, before forcing that opponent onto the mat.  “And there you go lesson over,” Rocky said.

“That’s, that’s it, no, “join the club, it’ll be fun” or anything?” David asked.  “Do you actually want to joint the club?” Rocky asked.  “No, but didn’t you want me to?” David asked.  “Well if you did, it could attract more members, but if you don’t want to be a part of the club, then don’t.  I just told you that so I’d have a different reason to fight Skylar, so… everything’s done,” Rocky said, leaving the dojo.

David just stood there in disbelief.  “What?” David asked.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!  Tell me, do you like the use of stating the time, instead of mentioning the events of David's day?

(2x27) Caught by 2inch
Author's Notes:

The 27th consecutive chapter.  Also, thank you so much for 100,000 views, it is amazing how well this story has done, thank you all so much!

Friday September 1st

David awoke to the rare sound of his own phone alarm.  Since Jenna doesn’t have classes on Fridays, David quickly turned off his alarm, before it could wake her up.  David then just fell back on his bed, and looked up to the ceiling.  “Today’s the day,” David said, quietly.

After such an odd day Thursday, David was ready for the weekend.  But, before the weekend, David had to formally be accepted into the MMA club, and win his bet with Ava.  “I can do this,” David said quietly while getting dressed.  David did his morning routine and prepared to leave.

“Today’s the day,” Jenna said, from her bed.  David looked at her, as she laid there, smiling at him.  “Yeah, it is,” David said.  “Good luck,” Jenna said, yawning.  “Thanks,” David said, leaving the room.

After a short run, David made it to his class, and climbed up his thread onto the corner of the table.

Just then, Dasha arrived, earlier than she usually did, and she sat down behind David.  David looked over to where he sat with Sierra on Wednesday, he remembered how he felt sitting there, and started considering his options.  Dasha quickly, but calmly, blocked his path with her right arm.

David slowly turned to look at Dasha who was just looking at her phone.  “Umm, hey Dasha, what’s up?” David asked.  “Not much,” Dasha said.  “…Are you excited for Labor day?” David asked, not sure what to do.  “Sure,” Dasha said.   David paused.  “Is there something you want?” David asked.  “No,” Dasha said, moving her right arm.

David shrugged, and sat down.  She clearly stopped me from going over there, but why?  I guess she just made my decision for me.  I mean, this works, I probably would’ve ended up sitting here anyway, David thought, sitting down by Dasha’s stuff.

Soon the rest of the class filtered into the room, including Sierra.  Sierra walked in front of David, and squatted down to be at eye-level.  “Hey, David, come on, let’s go to our spot,” Sierra said, holding out her hand.  Sierra looked at Dasha to gauge her reaction.  Dasha simple stared blankly at her paper, with her left hand holding her head.

“That’s okay, today I’m sitting with Dasha, but I can sit with you next week,” David said.  “That’s cool,” Sierra said, standing straight up.  Sierra glanced back at Dasha, she still had a blank expression, but the fingers on her left hand started lightly twirling some of her hair.  “You two must be close,” Sierra said.  “We’re umm, friends,” David said, weakly.

Whatever,” Dasha said, stopping her fingers from moving, and staring at Sierra.  “Well, I’ll be sitting over there with Lily and Ella, maybe we can talk after class,” Sierra said, walking off.  Miss Bosak finished setting up, saw where David was, and she began class.

***

Class soon ended, and David got up to leave.  Dasha cupped her hands around David, preventing him from leaving.  “Dasha, what, umm, what are you doing?” David asked.

Sierra then walked up to them.  “Hey, David what are you doing now?” Sierra asked.

“He and I have a…prior engagement,” Dasha said, grabbing her stuff.  Dasha stood up and left with David in her hand, without saying anything more.  “What?  Are you to going on a DATE, or something?” Sierra asked, confidently.  “Something,” Dasha said, flatly.

Dasha left the building and walked to her room.  “Dasha, not that I don’t want to hang out with you, but I have a big day, so I gotta get to my room,” David said, nervously.  “Don’t you remember, it’s Friday, you and I are gonna spend some time together like last week,” Dasha said, walking to her room.

David instantly realized what she was talking about.  Shoot, last week, I was in her ass just squirming there.  She said something about it being a weekly thing, David remembered.  So much has happened since then, I totally forgot, David thought.

“Dasha, can we not do this today, I have something Later, and I need my strength,” David said.  “Listen, Tiny, I’ve had a long week, and I already spent the morning putting on lotion, so this is happening now,” Dasha said, arriving at her room.

Dasha opened the door of her room, and saw that Aubrey was there, so she closed her fist around David.

***

Aubrey had been looking forward to Friday since David escaped her on Tuesday.  After her first and only class of the day ended, she ran as fast as she could to her room, and changed into her exercise clothes.  Aubrey quickly opened her laptop, and she pulled out The Sheet.

“Just as I thought,” Aubrey said, aloud.  There on The Sheet, was Dasha’s name as she just got ahold of David starting her time.  Aubrey started hurriedly stuffing things into a small bag, until she heard the door creak open.

Dasha walked into the room, with her usual stoic expression.  “Hey,” Dasha said, flatly as she set down her stuff.  “Hey, you haven’t seen David today have you?” Aubrey asked.  Aubrey noticed that Dasha had closed her hand around something.  “No, not since class,” Dasha said.  “Darn it, well I can’t talk much, gotta run,” Aubrey said, closing her laptop, and rushing out the door.

Aubrey walked down to the lobby desk, and requested the use of a study room, for the next few hours.  Aubrey placed her bag in the study room, then she started running laps around the building, smiling to herself as she did so.

***

Dasha closed the door after Aubrey.  That was convenient, Dasha thought.  Dasha opened her fist, and she set David on her bed.  “Aubrey’s gone now,” Dasha said.

Dasha sat on her bed, and took off her shoes, then slowly took off her skirt, showing her massive butt with the same red panties as she had last week.

Dasha grabbed David and picked him up.  “Dasha listen, I have something really important later today, and I need my energy, so-“  “Not my problem, just squirm like you did last week,” Dasha said, laying down on her bed.  David had to think quickly.  “Wait, will we be done by lunch?” David asked.  Dasha stopped.  “Yes,” Dasha said, looking back at David.  “Okay, okay, okay, fine,” David said.  Dasha placed David under her panties, and put him snuggly between her cheeks. 

David started squirming like he had done on Friday, as Dasha relaxed on her bed relieving the week’s stress.

After 20 minutes of Hard work, Dasha let David rest on her butt again as a break.  I hate to admit it, but laying here beats any mattress, David thought as he laid on Dasha’s butt.

“So, what’s happening today that’s so important?” Dasha asked, breaking the silence.  David was surprised for her to start a conversation.  “Umm, well I made a bet with this girl, that I could make it onto this club,” David said.  Dasha didn’t respond.

“Okay, my turn to ask a question.  Why are you making me do this?” David asked.  Dasha stayed silent, then turned to look at David.  “Because it feels good,” Dasha responded, blankly.  “Is that it?” David asked.  “Yep,” Dasha said, before putting her head back down.

Just then Aubrey opened the door, quite sweaty from running.  As soon as David heard the door handle being turned, he immediately rolled back into Dasha’s ass to hide.

“That was fast,” Dasha said, trying to sound natural.  “Well, I decided to cut my run short today,” Aubrey said.  Aubrey looked at Dasha laying on her bed again in her underwear.  “Say, why don’t I give you another massage?” Aubrey said, with a devilish grin.  “You don’t have to do that,” Dasha said.  “No, I insist, what are friends for?” Aubrey said.

Aubrey jumped on Dasha’s legs.  In a quick motion, Aubrey pulled down Dasha’s panties revealing David sandwiched between her massive cheeks.

David saw light flood into his surroundings as he watched Dasha’s panties get pulled down revealing Aubrey’s smiling face.

Aubrey shot her hand into Dasha’s butt, and grabbed David.  Aubrey jumped off of Dasha, and held David in front of her face.

“Isn’t that interesting,” Aubrey said.  “Aubrey I-“ “I thought you said that you hadn’t seen David since class, but here he is in your giant ass,” Aubrey said.  “Give him,” Dasha said, getting to her feet.  Aubrey, with incredible speed, bolted out the door and down the hall.  Dasha tried to grab her, couldn’t.

Dasha knew she wouldn’t have a chance at catching her, nor would anyone else in the school.  Dasha pulled out her laptop, and entered Aubrey into The Sheet.

***

Aubrey ran out of the hallway, and up a few floors to the study room she had rented.  Aubrey sat down in a chair and looked at David in her hand.  Aubrey just took a few deep breaths, savoring the feeling of holding David at last.

Aubrey bobbed David up and down, showing herself how easily she could make him do what she wanted.  Finally, I’m not the smallest one anymore, Aubrey thought.

David didn’t know what to say, nor what to do.  Her grip is too strong for me to escape, and even if I did, she’s fast, she’ll catch me in a second, David thought.

“Hey,” Aubrey said.  “Hi,” David said, flatly.

 

Aubrey took off her right shoe, then she pulled of her sock, as the smell from her run dispersed into the room.

“What do you want?” David asked.  “I want to pick up where we left off,” Aubrey said.  Aubrey unceremoniously dropped David into her sock.  Aubrey looked into her pink sock, and giggled as David tried to find his footing.  “Aww, that’s too much space just for you, how about some company,” Aubrey said, as she slipped her foot into the sock.

David tried to think of a way out, but Aubrey started wiggling around her sock so he couldn’t do anything.

Aubrey’s foot covered David, as she put on her sock. “Now I can finish my run, Aubrey said cheerily, before putting on her shoe.

***

David was in total darkness, with Aubrey’s smelly foot covering his whole body.  Aubrey’s foot pushed him into the padding of her shoe.  David was put under tremendous pressure as Aubrey stood up.

***

Aubrey stood up, and felt David against her foot.  Aubrey got an odd tingle as she felt David’s body pushing against her foot.

Aubrey took a step, and another tingle spread through her body.  Aubrey walked down the hallway and then back.  Aubrey then started to job up and down the hallway.  This didn’t work however, David’s weight, though very little, noticeably threw off her rhythm, so she walked back to the study room.  He’s really pushing all the right buttons, Aubrey thought.

***

Inside Aubrey’s shoe, David was repeatedly stomped on, as Aubrey put all of her weight on him, then lifted her foot, only to stomp on him again.  David then felt Aubrey stop, and just stand still.

Though Aubrey was enormous to David, she was the smallest girl that David had met at college, and her weight was nothing compared to the few times his mother had stepped on him.

David suddenly felt the weight on him decrease.

***

Aubrey sat down in her chair, and just savored the moment.  This is what it feels like to overpower someone.  This is what it feels like to be bigger than someone else, my age, Aubrey thought.  I can see why those girls would bully me, Aubrey thought, putting her feet up on the table.

Aubrey suddenly was reminded of her time in middle school and high school.  Back then, she was still the smallest girl in school, even the younger students were taller than her.  Aubrey desperately wanted to be popular, so one day she approached the popular girls, and asked to be friends.  Aubrey was laughed at, but the popular girls did have a use for her.  From then on, Aubrey was used by the popular girls for anything from homework, to painting their nails.  She served as their servant for years, until she moved away to a different school.  But, things weren’t much better for her at a new school, and what’s worse is that news spread, and she became the servant to that school’s popular girls as well.

It wasn’t until her junior year, Aubrey was introduced to track and field, and she was faster than she ever expected.  Since she was finally good at something, Aubrey devoted hundreds of hours to track and became the fastest girl at her school, but sadly her servitude didn’t stop till graduation.

Aubrey was shocked back to reality, when she felt David’s weak struggles against her foot.  Aubrey looked at the bag she had packed earlier.  “Don’t lose track of time, I only have a few hours to do everything,” Aubrey said aloud.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading!  These daily uploads are taking their tole, so it might end soon, but that doesn't mean the season is over just yet.

(2x28) A Lot In Common by 2inch
Author's Notes:

4 weeks of daily uploads!  This is a great accomplishment, thank you for 102K views.  Saddly the trend of daily uploads will end with this one, but the season isn't over just yet.

David laid against Aubrey’s sweaty foot as she put up her feet.  The skin of her foot was surprisingly soft, though David’s predicament was still unpleasant.

What do I do? David thought, as he pushed away from the rancid foot.  If I get the chance to escape, I can’t run far without her catching me.  She’s not in her room, so Dasha can’t help me.  Wait, Dasha, maybe she marked Aubrey on The Sheet, that means I have 3 hours with her.  Aubrey probably grabbed me at 10:30ish, so even if this lasts the whole 3 hours, I can still make it to MMA, David thought.  David felt around in the darkness.  David stood on Aubrey’s sole, leaning against either her sock or foot, neither was a good choice.

She seems to not be walking anymore, David thought.  That was awful, David thought, remembering the recent actions.

David pushed against Aubrey’s foot to make some distance, but he couldn’t do much.

***

Aubrey slid her leg off the table and firmly placed her foot on the floor.  Shivers ran through Aubrey’s body as she felt her foot completely cover her captive.  Aubrey roughly rubbed her foot over David embracing her new found power.

Aubrey then started slowly tapped her foot on David.  Then a faster tapping.  Then Aubrey started stomping.  Then Aubrey stood up.  Aubrey lifted her foot, feeling David unstick from it and land in the bottom of her shoe.  Aubrey, with all the force she could, slammed her foot on the floor.  Aubrey sat back down as she felt David’s hard body against her foot.

***

Aubrey’s tapping weren’t that bad for David when they started, but that last stomp actually hurt.  Though David has never broken a bone, he could still clearly feel pain.  David’s body was put under insane pressure as he was pushed against the rough padding of the sock and shoe, by Aubrey’s soft foot.

David laid beneath Aubrey’s foot beaten.

***

Aubrey relaxed in her chair enjoying every bit her time with David.

Aubrey again looked at her bag, and she was reminded of all that she had planned for today.  Aubrey rested her right foot over her left knee.  Aubrey took off her shoe, and lightly felt David with her fingers.  Aubrey set her foot on the table, and pealed off her sock, and saw David fall out in front of her foot.

David sat up, and gasped at the clean air of the study room, seeing Aubrey’s blissful face.  “Having fun yet?  I sure am,” Aubrey said.  David didn’t bother responding, and looked around the room.  He was on a table, that was too high for him to jump off of.  The door was too far away, as well.

“Good,” Aubrey said, grabbing her bag.  Aubrey pulled out a small bottle out of her bag.  Aubrey squirted the contents of the bottle onto her hand, then applied some to her right foot.  “Now start rubbing,” Aubrey said, as she wiggled her toes.  David looked at the foot towering above him.  David then looked back at Aubrey.  “Why, are you doing all this?” David asked partly curious, but mostly to stall.  “I don’t have to answer to you, just do it, unless you’d like do it back in my shoe,” Aubrey hissed.

David begrudgingly placed his hands on Aubrey’s foot, and got to rubbing.  Aubrey giggled as David’s tiny hands tickled her skin.  Aubrey quickly regained her composure as she started taking off her other shoe.

Aubrey’s foot took up most of David’s view as he worked his way up her foot.  David then noticed something odd.  David recalled his past around girls’ feet, recalling Jenna’s and Leah’s, his mother’s as well, and Aubrey’s foot was smaller than all of them.  It was odd, but it kind of made him feel…bigger.  David peaked at Aubrey’s body.  She wasn’t just short, she was petite.  If she wasn’t forcing me to do this for her, I might actually enjoy hanging around such a cute girl, David thought.

After a while of arduous labor, David finished Aubrey’s right foot, and she presented her left foot, still ripe from her shoe.  David repeated the process, with her left foot.

Aubrey had to shift her position so now she was closer to the table.  Aubrey sat back and even shut her eyes as David massaged her foot.  Though, she’d open them if she stopped feeling David’s touch.

After another while, David finished up Aubrey’s other foot.  “Can I go now?” David asked, stretching his arms.

“No, we’re just getting started,” Aubrey said.  Aubrey set her feet down, and she rummaged through her bag, and pulled out some nail polish, a file, and brushes.  She set the stuff on the table, and placed her hand in front of David.  “Now you’re going to paint my nails,” Aubrey said.  “Seriously?” David asked.  “Yep, I guess I need to pull up a tutorial,” Aubrey said, as she took out her phone.  “That’s okay, I know how to do it,” David said.  “You do?” Aubrey asked surprised.  “Yeah, there wasn’t much to do at my house, so one day mom showed me how,” David said, grabbing the file.  “Well…good,” Aubrey said, holding up her pointer finger.

David felt the jagged nail, and filed it till it was smooth, before repeating the process with the rest of her nails.  This beats rubbing her feet any day, David thought.

David then grabbed the polish as Aubrey held up her pointer finger for him.  “Just why am I doing this?  This isn’t…well this is different then what I expected,” David said, awkwardly.  “Because,” Aubrey said, blankly.

David just progressed polishing the nails in an awkward silence.  “Well if you must know, I had to do this for other girls in middle school in high school,” Aubrey said.  “Had to?” David asked.  “Yeah, I didn’t want to, but the popular girls forced me to do it, they acted like my friends in public, but in private they were the worst, bitches ever,” Aubrey said.

“Why’d they pick you?” David asked, as he finished Aubrey’s right hand.  “Well, I’ve always been the shortest kid in my grade, I was 2 months premature.  I was never popular in school since my development was always playing catchup, so when I got to middle school, I was so much shorter than the popular girls that they could force me to do anything,” Aubrey said, in a sadder tone.

“You mean you were bullied because of your size?  Gee I can’t imagine what that must’ve been like!” David said.  “What’s that supposed to mean?!” Aubrey asked.  “I’ve been treated differently my whole life!  I couldn’t go to middle school, I tried high school, but it was so awful I couldn’t go back after the first day!  And, since coming to this school, a girl has forced me to do things practically every day!”  David yelled.

Aubrey stopped for a second, thinking about what David said.  “You only had one shitty day at Highschool, I had 4 terrible years, I didn’t have the option to stop going,” Aubrey said.  “At least YOU got to leave the house, I stayed in my house my entire life supervised, until coming here,” David said.  “Yeah, but when I went outside, people treated me like a kid when I was a teenager,” Aubrey said.  “At least they saw you as a person, and not some toy to be played with!  At least you never had to question if you counted as a person, at least people never had to question if you had rights!” David yelled.

Aubrey recalled what she heard in the locker room the first time she saw David.  “It’s like changing in front of a pet or a toy, it’s not like he counts as a man,” Cecilia had said.

“I-I w-was treated like a pet two, they’d call me a cat, and order me to meow,” Aubrey said, in a quieter tone.  “And here you are, treating me like a servant and ordering me to do your nails,” David pointed out.  “That’s- I never had the chance to pick on someone smaller than me, everyone was always bigger.  I thought it was my turn,” Aubrey said.

“Your turn?  You have the nerve to complain about being bullied for your size, while doing the same thing to me,” David said.

David’s words hurt Aubrey as the truth so tended to do.

“Well, you- you agreed to this,” Aubrey said.  “What?” David asked.  “You agreed to come to the school for the price that we could do what we wanted with you.  I don’t know about you, but for me, I never agreed to be bullied,” Aubrey said.

David was taken aback by Aubrey’s words.  “I didn’t have a choice,” David said.  “What?” Aubrey asked.  “I didn’t want to come to this school, my mom made me come.  I wanted to do college online, or find work some other way, but she made me come here.  She made the deal for me, and now, I’m here, with you, being forced to paint your freaking nails,” David said.

There was a long pause as David got back to painting her nails.  Aubrey looked at the window and saw her reflection, and just thought about herself.  He’s right, I’m upset about being bullied, and I’m bullying him, I’m a hypocrite, Aubrey thought.

David finished up Aubrey’s left hand.  I guess I did technically sign up for that condition, if this is what gets me out of college debt, in the long run this all might be worth it.  Besides, it’s not like my time here has been completely bad, David thought.

David looked at Aubrey as she stared at her reflection.  Last week when Ashley shrunk, if I was having a bad day, or if she was a girl I didn’t like, I could’ve easily become like Aubrey.  I could’ve made Ashley do anything when she was smaller, and I’d think it was my turn, but I didn’t.  If the circumstances were different though, if I shrunk Aubrey, or Vanessa, what would I have done? Alex thought.

Aubrey saw that David had finished her fingers, and took a second to inspect his handiwork.  “Good job,” Aubrey said, begrudgingly.  “Thanks,” David said, flatly.  “Now your going to do my toes,” Aubrey said.  “Of course I am,” David said flatly, rolling his eyes.

Aubrey plucked Davd off of the Table, and place him on the floor, before reaching for the supplies.

David looked for a second at Aubrey’s toes, then saw that she was distracted.  David, without another thought, bolted for the exit.  David realized how tired and hungry he was from his morning, so he couldn’t run at his top speed.

Aubrey saw David run, and pounced.  Aubrey jumped in front of David, and blocked off the door with her leg.

The two then looked at each other and panted, from the sudden activity.

“You tried to run from me,” Aubreey said.  “Yeah, but can you blame me?” David said.  “*sigh* I guess not.  It’s what I would’ve done,” Aubrey said.  David walked back to where the table was, as Aubrey crawled behind him.  “I can see why they treated you like a cat,” David said.  “Well, they do like to play with their prey,” Aubrey said.

Aubrey quickly got the supplies down from the table, and set them in front of David, along with her feet, that thankfully didn’t smell as bad anymore.

Aubrey positioned her big toe, so it would rest in David’s lap, which it was just the right size for.  David held the toe, and applied the polish, as the room was filled with silence.

“So, you’re on the track team?” David said, breaking the silence.  “Yeah, it’s the one thing I’m good at,” Aubrey said.  “That and stomping on me,” David said.  “Hey, I’ve only done that today, and…that first time,” Aubrey said.  “Back in the locker room,” David said.  “Yeah, I actually got kinda well known from that.  Afterwards, some girls praised me for it, while some girls resented me for it,” Aubrey said.  “Yeah, I’ve seen the video on my phone,” David said

 “Yeah, in my defense you were a man in the women’s locker room,” Aubrey said.  “Hey, I didn’t go there on purpose, I was brought in there by a girl,” David said.  Wait, did she just call me a man? David thought.

“I know how that is, those bullies from high school would drag me from event to event with them,” Aubrey said.  “That sucks,” David said.  “Yeah, it does,” Aubrey said.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  There likely will not be a chapter for a while, unless there is.

There will not be more chapters by 2inch
Author's Notes:

An explanation, to those who've read this story.

Sorry for not uploading a new chapter in a long time.  Since then, I've tried quitting adult material a few times, I am currently on a few month long streak, without adult content.  I do not intend to ever write more for this story, but I am leaving this "Chapter" as my notes to what the story might've become.  THe idea of this story began when I was younger, and reading Kibate's Bane story.  THe idea of this tiny guy going through school, constantly being bullied by these giant hot girls was a fun and hot thought.  I would often imagine new stories for those characters.  THen I would go to writing.com and there was a story with a similar premise, which I also grew to enjoy, though the writing left much to be desired.  There the character Jenna was from.  This story began on writing.com.  After that I started the manga Yankee JK kuzuhana-chan, and from then on, I started writing this story, combining elements from both stories. THe character Hazel is based on the character ushigome yuna from the manga, since she quickly became my favorite girl of the story. I began this story, hoping that this would become a main story on Giantess World, and eventually get millions of views.  However, I have since made my faith a bigger part of my life, and I know that this content is sinful in the eyes of the Lord.  For those reasons I have stopped writing this story, and plan to never return.  Below this message are my notes for this story, including future plans.  If anyone wants to continue be my guest, you have my permission.

(2x29)



David soon finished polishing the toes of both of Aubrey’s
feet.  “Good job,” Aubrey said,
inspecting his handiwork.  “Thanks,”
David said.  Aubrey picked David up,
setting him by her stuff.  Aubrey took
out a pair of flip-flops out of her bag, and slipped them on.  She then grabbed her stuff and David, and
headed out of the room and back to her room.



“Dasha always eats now, so we’ve got the room to ourselves,”
Aubrey said, sitting on her bed.



 



Later she goes back to her room and has him feed her.





Arcs:





1.      
Skylar: Skylar has to go from Veimentally hating
bullies, to being able to forgive those who bullied her and Suki, and she grows
to accept Emma and Vanessa as friends.



2.      
Emma: 
Emma goes from loving and wanting sex, especially with David, to loving
love, and loving being in love, and wanting love.



3.      
David: David goes from feeling powerless, and
resenting his height, to Feeling powerfull, and accepting his height.



4.      
Cecilia: Cecilia goes from not seeing David as a
person, to seeing David as a person and a friend.



5.      
Zoey: Thinks she needs David to write a good
story, then realizes that she is a good writer. 
She also goes from seeking the care of people online to her friends.



6.      
Ashley: 
Ashley is very selfless, and will put others before her.  She becomes someone who can allow her to be
selfish, just a little, she may become main girl.



7.      
Hazel: Loves her child-like view on the world
and loves seeing the good in everyone. 
She learns that she can be taken advantage of, and sees the worst of
humanity when the Valtrium agent kidnaps her and the gang.



8.      
Jenna: Jenna has to go from popular by being
David’s roommate, to popular from her own means.



9.      
Scarlet: Doesn’t like the attention she gets
from her breasts, and she has had problems because of it.  She puts on a tough exterior, but has a soft
inside.  She will grow to allow others
in, and show her soft side.



10.  
Aubrey: Aubrey starts as an antagonist, but the
two later relate to each other, and grow to like each other.



11.  
Dasha: Doesn’t want to be treated like sex
object, she treats David like a sex object. 
She grows to become friends with David.



12.  
Ava: Ava wants to be popular, and she grows to want
friends.



13.  
Suki: Suki fells in debt to Skylar for helping
her with bullies, maybe she doesn’t trust men or people in general.  Suki sees that Skylar likes and smiles more,
and cares about David.  She also knows
that Skylar got lonely after her 2 reputations, she thinks that David will take
advantage of her desires.  She thinks
that the only way to help Skylar is keep David away?  David earns Suki’s respect, and gets on the
team, either because he keeps showing up till he gets in, Skylar genuinely
cares about David, David actually manages to beat a student, or does the
shrinking thing.  She could also think
that she needs Skylar, and she becomes independent of Skylar.



14.  
Rocky: Rivalry with Skylar.  Rocky needs to repeatedly battle Skylar as a
testament to her skill, but then grows to realize that she is capable, and
doesn’t need to battle Skylar to prove it.



15.  
Vanessa: Starts as an antagonist, grows to be a
friend.  Wants to start over with David,
and stops her old friends when they visit, and is able to help David.



16.  
Science girl, Kimberley: Kimberley says that she
is fine with her parents being separate, but she isn’t.  After watching the video, she calls her dad,
and she talks with her parents.



17.  
Others: Penelope, Olivia, Leah, Amelia, Sarah,



18.  
For breaks, Skylar?  Emma? 
Zoey? Scarlet?  Kimberley?









 





Notes: write at least 100 story words a week day, 1000 a weekend
day that is free.





Lonely Fans pictures:





Cecilia and Vanessa are gentle and evil.



David in a bra or panties that Vanessa is about to put on.



David’s Lower body in Vanessa’s mouth



David kissing Vanessa’s toes, and licking



David doing the same for Zoey, however this will awaken a horny
sadistic side of her.  The side comes and
goes



David is taped to Vanessa’s butt, with a cloth like in the discord
picture.



David tied as the G-string of Vanessa’s thong, or is legs and arms
are tied in a T in the back or front of her. 



David tied down on the ground or in a miniature chair, with
Vanessa’s vagina over him



David kissing Vanessa’s nipple.



Sitting on her boob.



Rubbing her butt with a tooth brush.  Vanessa’s in the bath,



Cecilia’s character washes David for him.



Nipple sucking.



Wearing David as jewlery



Tongue action.



Zoey gives a detailed explanation about aware and unaware, gentle
and not.



Capture all emotions in the pictures



David holding up a phone taking a picture of Vanessa’s butt.



David kissing Vanessa’s butt.



Start gentle and normie, then get more evil, and more niche.



David is soaping Cecilia, and the soap bar is covering her vagina.



Fight plans:





Future plans





One day a girl could be shrunk, and another girl sees David
with her, David says that she is a custom made doll that was a special order,
just an adult toy for him



 



During the party night, one of the girls could shrink, and
David has to keep her safe at night, then he can pretend to have a doll.



“The key to making muffins is to make a well with the dry
ingredients and then pour in the liquid ingreadients.  Then you want to fold theingredients not just
regular stirring,” Olivia said.  “That’s…interesting,”
David said, bored out of his mind. 



Unaware time, Leah accidentally moves David and Violet sits
on him, and David is trapped with her.



Ella is Lily’s lackey.



Aubrey could try to whip David with some yarn but it doesn’t
work.



One day, Jenna or Emma gets a call from a friend or family
member asking about a boyfriend, and she gives them David’s description.



Sierra is the one who can read people.  Hazel understands people, Sierra reads
people.  She sees the same stuff from
both Dasha and Scarlet.



Vanessa’s favor owed could be her masturbating with David at
her butt, or kissing her butt, or being with her when her friends arrive.



Villain could lick Penelope and David tells her to stop



Villain could threaten to insert Vanessa but David tells her
to stop



Zoey tells David that he should ask Hazel out on a date, so
David takes out Zoey as practice.



They talk about a jinx that happens if you watch fireworks
with someone, Hazel doesn’t believe in it, because true love is not dependent
on a jinx



Hazel and David are watching fireworks, they get interrupted
from kissing when the fireworks start, but kiss anyway, or another girl.



The reason that Allyssa picked Jenna is because she’s
catholic just like David, so she knew nothing would happen yet.  She then asks if they’ve been going to
church.



Ending happens just before spring break, and they all
recouperate and they all want to see David after a week.]]



Allyssa gives David tons of Goodies and Appliances after
Spring Break, this could make David’s room a great place to hang out for punk
girls.



Aubrey remembers middle school and highschool and doing the
homework and chores for other girls.  She
also had to give the girls petticures and manicures so she has David do the
same.



David fantasizes about a normal life with Jenna, and he
describes it to her as she sleeps. 
“You’d’ve gone to a regular school, and would be practicing Tennis, our
eyes would meet, and sparks would fly,” David said softly.



Party with Truth or Dare to celebrate David’s victory, on
Saturday night, leading to an interesting Morning on Suday.



There could be alcohol supplied by Zoey’s sister, Jenna
drunkenly talks about David being in Penelope’s butt, when Penelope tells David
to join Truth or dare, or else each dare will involve him, or sticking him
somewhere.



When Jenna is sleeping, David separates from her, then when
she grows back, she rolls, so her mouth/droll gets on David.



After David grows, he eventually gets Cocky, and lecherous,
this activity scares Emma, and causes Skylar to want to fight him.  Skylar wins because David’s attacks are easy
to read.



Add times when characters accidentally sit or step on David.  Like David is standing on Zoey’s carpet and
talking to her, when Hazel walks in and steps on him.  OR Jenna is sitting beside David on her bed,
and Penelope walks in and she sits on David. 
Jenna could get Jealous/protective, like nagatoro, because she likes
being with David.



David appreciates that he’s surrounded by hot girls, and
should mention how hot they all are.



After David gets accepted “Looks like we’ll be spending more
time together,” Skylar said, happily to David.



Jenna needs to see how easily she could’ve been Vanessa.



Just because David chooses a girl, mean that other girls
don’t pursue or mess with him.



Aubrey  or Leah can
play the piano and she plays a duet with David singing the tsundere song.



David stays awake 4 hours Friday night, David keeps his body
excited with sexy thoughts of Jenna’s body, and Jenna could toss and turn in
her sleep.



David doesn’t have to attend his classes Wednesday, so he
could get picked up by a girl.



Violet could walk past David but not say anything, and run
off when David talks to her.  Violet
could also be the one to teach David “Special Manners” by Miss Miller’s orders.



and Villainess wants to be the “Mother of the new World”



After the first week, Lonely Fans turns to videos instead of
pictures.



Aubrey’s soft feet, and light weight doesn’t hurt David
much.



Hazel sees that Zoey likes David, and they support each
other, and Hazel isn’t afraid of a rivalry, nor her friend.



In the grow ending, David needs to re-evaluate his life, as
he now must work.  Leah and Co. takes him
to the mall, and then they make it so each of them is on a date with David,
leading to them laying down in his room. 
David may also have to hide with a girl in a changing room.



Events of the Climax happens just before spring break, and
they all recouperate and they all want to see David after a week.



Allyssa fives David tons of Goodies and Appliances after
spring break, in the grow ending.  She
now has much more disposable income, and the school knows that David is
richish.



forward, David can only shrink Jenna on Friday nights,
because that’s when she sleeps in.



Jenna grabs David’s arm while he’s cuddling her, so she
turns to him in her sleep.  “There’s a
lot I wish I could tell you,” David said. 
David feels like he did with Ashley, leading him to consider that Ashley
is just a regular girl to him, but something inside him disagrees.  David recalls his dream being married to
Jenna.



After David wins the bet, jenna rewards him with her week’s
used panties, and a party, and sleeping in her bosom.



Friday night, Jenna tells David, that he can touch her as
much as he wants tonight.



Jenna won’t fart on David in the morning, until he wins the
bet.



Ava needs to talk to David sometime, to gloat over winning
the bet.  “All this can come to an end
now, if you give up,” Ava said.



Does David need dark matter to live?  OR do the effects not leave him when
drained.  They can’t leave when drained,
his cells are too strong.



After Aubrey gets David, and walks/runs with him in her
sock, she does some other stuff too.  She
showers, and David washes up too?  She
has David serve her food, and feed it to her. 
They do a cat and mouse thing, then David gives her a petticure, maybe a
manicure too.



Aubrey doesn’t have to be the foot gir., she can also do
butt, boobs, mouth, shower stuff.



Aubrey and David talk and have a ton in common.  She was premature, and always picked on for
her size.  She was also made to give
other girls manipetties at school.  “Gee,
I can’t imagine being bullied for your size,” David said.  It must occur to Aubrey how wrong she is
treating David.



David hold’s Aubrey’s toe in his lap as he polishes them,
Aubrey might mess with him like that. 
David tries to make conversation, but Aubrey shuts him up.  Then there is an awkward silence, and they
talk.



David has to see how easily he could become like Aubrey, and
become a bully if he shrinks someone, this could happen now or later, when the
power is better.



Jenna asks about the mall, and also on Tues, Thurs, Wed, she
tells David to pamper and compliment girls, which he tries on Aubrey.



The main difference between Scarlet and Dasha is that Dasha put
David under her butt on purpose, to demean him, or pleasure her.  Whereas, David was under Scarlet’s boob on
accident, and she found it funny.



Later David owes Vanessa a favor for getting him away from
Aubrey.  She orders David to hang out
with her and her friends who are visiting. 
David has to kiss their butts. 
“Imagine, you ould’ve been doing this everyday if you stayed in school,”
Shelby cooed.  Is Vanessa still wanting
David all to herself?  Maybe not, and she
lets her friends have a turn.



Aubrey is also mad at David because he was in the locker
room.  “I wasn’t there by choice, a girl
grabbed me and took me there.  I don’t
get to choose where I go, because someone can pick me up and move me.  That’s why I hate being at this size,” David
said.



End: “That’s why I love being at this size, every day is an
adventure,” David said.



In the End the girls get a sorority house together.



After the talking session, Zoey and Hazel talk about Hazel’s
kiss and Zoey asks why it wasn’t on the lips. 
Hazel is ashamed that she did a cop out like on those shows.



Zoey wasn’t chosen as David’s roommate, because she was too
introverted, and David would’ve spent too much time inside.  Hazel wasn’t chosen because she was too
carefree, and she and David might get along too well, and David’s mom wants a
wedding before a grandchild.



On the night that Zoey shrinks, she’s told that she’ll get
back to normal in 4 hours, but David forgets about the no contact thing.  Zoey crawls to David while he’s sleeping, and
contemplates kissing him, but thinks that’s creepy.  Sleeping David pulls her into his arms, and
kisses her in his sleep.  Zoey likes it,
but resists, she finds David incredibly attractive, but still thinks about
Hazel.  Zoey falls asleep in David’s
embrace, and in the morning they wake up at 10ish, and she’ll be small till
like 2, and they have to hide from family and friends, maybe.  Or it’s the doll thing.



Or David’s sleeping body is stimulated by the dream, and his
body reacts, and Zoey feels his private’s against hers, and gets out of the
hold?  But maybe not.  She may slap him awake.



David could get struck by lightning, could be how he’s
isekaid.  Or isekai, instead of college
story?



If David grows, he needs time to rethink his entire future,
Leah and the gang offer to take him clothing shopping as a not date.  Only it becomes a real date, and they’re all
fine with sharing David.



Mother gives a speech, “Now you’re a Swan, so spread your
wings and fly.



Violet could be the one to teach David special manners.



Later, Leah and co, take David to buy Halloween costumes.



At Dinner, a girl, maybe a high schooler comes over to the
group and one of the girls has to hide David, probably Leah, under her skirt or
in her mouth.  OR just random passersby,
or someone they know.



Also they argue about who sits closer to David.  David wonders if it was Leah with a crush on
him.



The girls ask about Ashley , and David thinks, and tells
them about the crush thing.  Amelia and
Sarah look at Leah, who denies it. 
Amelia makes kissy face and does voices.



Men have been scary to Aubrey, so she doesn’t have
experience.



At the end, David has to appreciate his size.



The Valtrium forces could raid David’s mom’s house.



There is a very patriotic girl from Florida, and she is the
spy for Valtrium.



When David turned 18 they might’ve updated the world record
book.



Maybe no kiss from Leah, maybe on the head, maybe she puts
him in her mouth to hide him.  Maybe they
rent the Karaoke room, to have a place to talk.



Penelope asks David about the lipstick.



Rocky grabs David when he’s on his way to the workout
club.  Skylar sees her, and wants
David.  “Fight me for him,” Rocky says.



There must be a judge, could be Suki.



Zoey liked being alone to talk with David, and might feel a
bit Jealous of Hazel when they talk next. 
Also when they talk, David could fall between Zoey’s legs, or onto her
lap, making her embarrassed.



Jenna learns about David being in Penelope’s butt.



There should be a girl, or the crafts club makes a scale
model room.



Friday night, David sleeps in Jenna’s bosom.  She will shrink, but won’t wake up for it,
and David will just talk to her.



The antimatter shrinks people, because it thinks that that’s
how tall people should be, but due to over esposure to the girls, maybe it will
course correct, and have David grow. 
Grow ending.



Friday: Aubrey gets to David, she grabs him from Dasha, she
puts him in her sock under her foot and goes out running.  The running doesn’t work out, so she walks
instead, and really enjoys how David feels. 
David goes to her toes for less impact, then maybe manages to work his
way on too of her foot.  He then tries to
escape her sock, but she covers the exit. 
She tapes her Exit so he can’t escape, then gets back to her room once
Dasha left.  She relaxes with David, and
maybe showers or bathes with him, or if he’s in the bath?  She could try to talk to him outside the
sock.  At one point David gets out of the
sock, and runs for the exit.  Aubrey gets
there first, and blocks him, then David has a chance to talk with her.  He tells her what she’s doing is extra bad,
because she knows what this bullying is like. 
Aubrey gets upset at Daviid’s logic, then she decides to shower or
bath.  Then she has David give her a
peticure, which he does a good job at. 
They share a moment together, but Aubrey still wants to keep David after
3 hours have passed, where Vanessa comes in. 
Aubrey is also mad at David for the rep she has gotten.



Leah’s roommate, Violet, then transformation into Ultra
Violet, a confident girl.  Or she could
be the girl afraid of the harem.



MMA and Wrestling both have weight classes, and neither
allow men to compete.



Vanessa or other girl can read people and she reads
Scarlet.  She announces that she is a
sensitive girl putting on a tough act.



Dasha and David have a heart to heart.  Either this Friday, or a following Friday.  Maybe the sick Friday.



At the workout club, David practices rolling away like in
dark souls, after he does exercise.



Emma shrinks and she makes David be her boyfriend.



Emma’s roommate could be the doll one, or it is Zoey’s
sister who likes dolls.



Zoey feels guilty about shipping her friends.



Saturday, instead of David being stuck with Hazel, he could
be stuck in Emma’s butt.  She could
mention that Hazel was with her, and pressure him into staying where he is in
her butt.  This way Hazel doesn’t find
out.  “And I know you’re enjoying
yourself a little down there,” Emma said, teasingly.  Then she takes him back with her.  Then she catches David, she shrinks, she has
to keep the secret, and she is now very sexually interested in David.



Important: Consider when it will be best for the girls
especially Hazel and Skylar to find out about David’s secret



Saturday? Hazel says “Praise me, praise me,” When she
catches David trying to jump out of her hand. 
If she is shrunk, and they go to Zoey, then zoey will find out then, and
not over a break.



Hazel loves hugs, so show her hugging everyone.



David has to get to the workout club somehow.  It would be weird if Ashley just avoided him,
so they don’t avoid each other.



Maybe David is asked to join karaoke, instead of asking the
girls out.  Leah is surprised that he
accepted the invite.  “Yeah, this could
end horribly” Dave thought as he left campus with the girls.



On break, if Zoey is shrunk, she is incredibly impressed by
David’s good looks, maybe she wants to be held by him.  Zoey could have an older or younger sister
who teases her about being introverted.



Zoey could start feeling guilty of fantasizing about David
and Hazel being in a relationship.  She
is tempted to cuddle David, and her glasses are just blue light glasses.



After that stuff with Scarlet and Dasha, Aubrey goes full
freight train of love for David.



Stephani’s idea to recreate drawn pictures to live action.
(toe kisses?)



Vanessa claims to know about the secret but David or Ashley
doesn’t fall for it.



Ava treats David loke she would if she won.  She kisses him on the cheek and sends the
picture to social media.  She takes him
in the shower, and asks David to rub her like he did with Cecilia.



When Aubrey has ahold of David Friday, she puts him in her
shoe, and runs, it doesn’t work great, so she walks, and that works better.



Zoey would be the obvious choice for breaks, she could also
be the mouse one.  “Zoey I want to sleep
with you,” David said.  “Huh?” Zoey said,
with a very red face, and a confused expression.  “No, wait not like that, I can explain later,
just fall asleep in contact with me,” David said.  Zoey is incredibly impressed at how handsome
David is.  Wow, wow, wow, just wow.   It could be her birthday, and her request is
to be shrunk, and embraced by David, maybe a kiss.



If I don’t want Zoey as the choice, then I need to
manufacture a reason why not, either for pets and family.  Breaks: Long weekend, Thanksgiving,
Christmas, Easter, Spring,



If Emma, Emma’s friends could come over.  Emma shows them David, and says that they are
a couple.  And that they are exclusive so
no other sex.  She kisses David to prove
it.  She could also put him in her
underwear, to prove it.



During the cold war, Valtrium started the research into
super soldiers through antimatter.  It
wasn’t until 2000s, that Peter made his discovery, the department was shut
down, and Peter got married.  David is
mall, 1. To conceal Allyssa’s pregnancy. 
2. TO grow up a secret.  3. So
that he himself did not become a villain. 4. Valtrium has no reason to suspect
a connection between a tiny man named David Higgs, and Allyssa Starlet.



Later, David will quit the Lonely Fans business to date the
girl.  He will still shrink Cecilia, or a
different girl to continue content creation, and will continue to receive
payment.



David and Hazel are the end goal, they can’t truly be a
couple until after the events of the end. 
They can be the best of friends, and have some chemistry, but her and
him being a couple could make things too easy, especially in considering
breaks.



Jenna could have David treat her like he would Ava or his
girlfriend, she secretly likes it a lot.



Jenna kisses David and gives him her panties as reward for
winning the bet.  Says its just a reward.



(Maybe)



On Saturday, David jumps out of Hazel’s hand after she gets
to his room, and David is out of her butt. 
Hazel catches David, and she tells him to be more careful, and she puts
him to her face like a hug.  Hazel then
shrinks.  Hazel gives David a hug.  (She’s always wanted to give him a hug, They
hide her clothes.  Hazel and David are
about to kiss, when Jenna comes in. 
Hazel hides in David’s pillow, and Jenna talks with David.  David takes Hazel to Zoey and they talk.



Hazel could kiss David, so her first kiss wasn’t on
accident, but you don’t want to have them be a couple too fast.



(Maybe)



Suki is harder on David on Wednesday, but she doesn’t see
herself as a bully since she’s protecting David.



Wednesday after studying, Emma could take David to her room,
then he tells her about his invincible sperm



Last favor, Scarlet wants to be shrunk?



David suspects that Rocky could be the one with the crush on
him, asks Rocky if she knows Ashley, she says she does.  And David thinks that she wants to be his
girlfriend.



Sooner or Later, truth or dare with the girls, threatens
David that each dare will involve him if he doesn’t play.  Needed players, Emma, Jenna, Vanessa, Zoey.



Sierra could be the one who grows afraid of David’s harem,
or she starts resenting Scarlet.



Picked up by white-haired girl Sofia?



Picked up by perky girl Harper?  It could be her birthday. 



Birthday: A girl ties a ribbon around David, gives him a piece of
candy and a card, and has him hand it to a different girl.



Allyssa could’ve told Vanessa about the 4 hour shrinking thing.  SO she knows why she has to help David if
someone passes the 3 hour limit.



 





“Hey sweety how’re you?” Allyssa
said.  “I’m good mom, but there’s
something serious that I need to talk to you about,” David said.  “Alright what is it?” Allyssa asked smiling.  “Well, Friday night, I was with a girl and
after 4 hours, she shrunk to my size,” David said.  Allyssa’s expression became more
serious.  “Who was this girl?” Allyssa
asked.  “Her name is Ashley,” David
said.  “Has she kept it a secret?”
Allyssa asked.  “Yes.  You knew, and you didn’t tell me?” David
asked.  “Yes, I knew, it happened to me
shortly after you were born.  I don’t
understand the science of it or why it happens, but all I know is that if
you’re with someone for 4 hours that person shrinks.  Do you trust this Ashley girl to keep it a
secret?” Allyssa said.  “Yes, I do, but
why didn’t you tell me?” David asked. 
“Because, I didn’t know if it could still happen, and I didn’t know what
side effects it could cause to the person who shrinks.  After it happened the scientists studied me
too, but no abnormalities were found in me. 
When you grew up, and we stopped going to the scientists, they wanted to
study you more, but I knew that that wouldn’t end well,” Allyssa said.  David calmed down after his mom told him
everything.  Just hearing his mother’s
voice seemed to make David feel better. 
“Is that why Claire couldn’t spend much time with me?” David asked.  “Yes, it is,” Allyssa asked.  “Does she know?” David asked.  “No, she doesn’t” Allyssa said.  “Is there anything else you know?” David
asked.



Save this for the mother’s
weekend chapters, she maybe didn’t want to say anything over the phone.





 



 



David could start asking Ashley’s friends if they like him, but
they could think he just means as a friend, and asks to hang out.  Maybe Leah, Amelia, and 3rd
member, go out for karaoke.  Leah notices
that David is having trouble finding a place to look.  Maybe another student works at the karaoke
place.



New game where David has to stay on a boob for as long as
possible.



Scarlet, could conceal David in her cleavage, and then question
Ashley on what she thinks of him.



During mother’s weekend, Ava tells Allyssa that she is David’s
girlfriend, she also says that to other girls.



Friday:  David accepts
Vanessa’s help to get away from Aubrey, because if he doesn’t leave soon,
Aubrey could shrink, and David would miss MMA. 
Suki Sees Aubrey’s name on The Sheet and she remembers hearing about
what happened with her in the locker room. 
When David arrives to MMA, clearly beaten, but still fighting, Suki is
forced to acknowledge him, but still doubts on the efficacy of training David.



After that weekend, let time bass faster, and make a chapter
staring each girl.



Think about David’s arrangements for breaks.  New Valtrium girl enters that next semester,
after spring break, the events of the end come.



David realizes how similar Dasha and Scarlet are in the future, he
enlists Aubrey’s help to get the two of them together to meet and talk it
out.  Aubrey and David watch from afar,
but leave when it is clear that it worked. 
Aubrey and David talk, and Aubrey brings up how much they have in
common, like being bullied because of their heights.  Aubrey kisses David, and leaves him by his
door.



Aubrey makes David feel bigger, David makes Aubrey feel bigger.



Aubrey gains a rep after the locker room incident, and Friday’s
events with keeping David past 3 hours, and having her room number leaked.



Don’t forget about birthdays and girls wanting David as a gift.



David can go off campus, but he needs a designated chaperone, and
a way of being secured.



A YouTuber girl, who interviews David after the Lonely Fans stuff
takes off.



David goes to a girl’s home for break, (probably Emma’s once, and
others other times,)  David is chased by
an older or younger sister, he rolls under the bathroom door, then stands by
the frame, and sneaks behind her leaving the room, the girl thinks that David
is trapped, so she loudly uses the bathroom. 
Could also be Zoey.



On Friday when Aubrey has David, David makes a run for it, but
Aubrey blocks the door, making a cat and mouse dynamic.



Tuesday: 12+13+14 alk with Hazel, maybe a kiss, maybe just on the
cheek, like a cop out.  Maybe no kiss
just talking, maybe she tries to give him a hug, but only ends up holding him
against her cheek, or finger.  It could
be a rainy day.  Bio, Accounting with
Emma, talks about studying.  Lunch, Work
out club, maybe talking with the girls except for Ashley and Skylar.  The three take David to karaoke.  Rocky maybe stops him on the way to the
Workout club, tells him about wrestling and only him on his weight class.  He could be picked up by Leah.  Talk with Zoey and Hazel, Zoey is glad that
David and Hazel are doing good.  Hazel is
also very happy, practically coddles him when they’re talking.



Wednesday: 15+16+17 
History, Alg Reas, Emma, , workout club Emma studying, later, ZOey



Thursday: 18+19+20  After
the workout club, Skylar takes David home, but on the way Rocky shows up, grabs
him and tells Skylar to come and get him.



Friday: 21+22+23;  Hestory,
servicing Dasha.  Found by Aubrey, Aubrey
goes on her run or walk.  Talks with
David a bit.  Has him give her a foot
massage.  Blocks him from running
away.  3 hours pass, vanessa shows up,
and David goes with her to not miss MMA. 
Accepted to MMA by Suki, then finds out that Skylar may be in love with
him.  Talking with Ava



Saturday: 24+25  Ava picks
David up, and they spend time together. 
She takes him to the locker room. 
David has to enter his code to avoid another locker room incident.  David waits it out, surrounded by Ava’s
clothes, or takes a nap.  Ava slaps David
in Hazel’s butt.  Hazel goes in a car,
and David falls asleep in her butt. 
Hours pass, and Hazel goes to the bathroom.  David bit her butt.  Hazel is embarrassed, but doesn’t have a
better transport.  Hazel makes it to
David’s room, and is saying her good bye, on his bed, when she shrinks.  They talk, hug, kiss, and are confused, maybe
David has to hide her from Jenna.



Vanessa is a capable fighter, but not top-notch.  She gets David from Aubrey when she goes over
the time limit.



Later, when David is picked up by Rocky, Rocky asks Skylar for a
match, and Skylar asks for David.  Rocky
tells Skylar to take him from her, and Rocky puts David in her butt.  Rocky ends up winning the match, and she is
ecstatic, and wants another match later. 
Skylar feels defeated and sad. 
Rocky actually forgets about David in her butt, and she gets some food,
then goes to her dorm.  When she feels
some wiggling in her butt, she investigates, and pulls David out of her
butt.  “Oh yeah, I forgot about you.  Ha, looks like my butt did a number on
you.”  Rocky and David talk for a little.  Rocky won because she trained hard to surpass
someone, and Skylar didn’t because she had no one to surpass.



Do they take precautions to make sure that they are still touching
while asleep?  Like a bread tie, or a
hug?



Aubrey has to wear shoes to look taller, she’s below 5’



Does David hug Ashley in her sleep?  Does David react in his sleep, and hug Ashley
in the process?  Does he talk in his
sleep, does he kiss her in his sleep. 



In a what if Scenario, David and Ashley switch sizes, or David
goes to 6,4” and Scarlet is turned on by him. 



Scarlet also has a photo of David sleeping with Ashley’s finger,
and while they were asleep, Scarlet took some more photos, like with David and
Ashley’s underwear, and stuff.



At whatever sporting event that happens, David could get bullied
by the girls from another team, and the Wonder Swan students get mad at them
for hurting “our guy”



Later, Scarlet tells David that he did “keep IT down” referring to
his groin.



Since nothing is ever really touching anything else, being
separated after the shrinking has started won’t do anything.  After the time passes, the power will spit
back out, unless David chooses to speed up the process.  David can’t make the shrinking take more than
4 hours, or cause it to last more that 4 hours. 
Antimatter is a part of nature, so it won’t “forget” where the energy
came from, in the same since that gravity doesn’t “forget” where something
should fall.  If David is still in
contact with the girl, or they make contact again before four hours is up, then
the shrinking will last, as the antimatter wants all the energy there is.  The antimatter thinks that people should be
David’s size, so it thinks that all people should be a 1/36th of
their size.



Later when David gets cocky or in a bad mood, Skylar has him
shrink her.  She orders him to fight her,
even though he is stronger, and invincible. 
Since his moves are sloppy, slow, and easy to predict, she is able to
fight him, and trip him, in order to talk to him.



In a night in the future, David shrinks Ashley, then they sleep in
Scarlet’s bosom to see if she shrinks too, it is quite awkward.  Ashley keeps contact by hugging David from
behind, its for testing, just for testing she tells herself.  They take a break for a few weeks to get
everything in order after Sunday.



It could look too suspicious if they were together 2 nights in a
row, maybe just once a week, or from now on?



Zoey and Hazel question if Zoey just went on a date with David.



There must be a long time to pass before David learns how to
control his powers, the 4 hour shrinking will happen whether he wants it to or
not.



Small studios



maybe Skylar tries to check on David.  Ashley could be shrunk when Skylar visits, so
she must hide.  (Sunday at 10AM)  Ashley hides in the sleeping bag, when Skylar
goes to pick it up, David jumps into it and lays down, protecting Ashley, and
they are both in an awkward position as Ashley doesn’t want to be seen shrunk,
and with David.



Later, David wants to test how many girls he can shrink at one
time, and that’s when they are all ubducted.



Scarlet asks how shrinking felt after Ashley shrinks while
contious, it feels weird like your body is all tingly, like when you hold a
vibrating phone, not bad infact maybe a little pleasant.



The antimatter takes the 4 hours to figure out, and confirm a
target or targets to drain energy from, Later if David can figure out how to
choose, and confirm the target, it can start instantly



Hazel makes it to David’s room, but she is shrunk before she puts
him down?  Or next week or later



The day that David is in Hazels butt, Hazel grabs David again, and
she shrinks when she’s about to enter her room. 
They go in one of the rooms, and David has to hide Hazel, or they tell
Zoey, and she thinks of more romance scenes? 
Maybe David trips on a pillow or mattress, and Hazel kisses him on the
lips or cheek, but they both will be too nervous to initiate a romantic
relationship.  Hazel sees that David is
tall, and muscular, and strong Jaw line. 
Hazel hasn’t felt good since she hasn’t spent time with David in a
while, this is the season finale.



Aubrey finds David with Dasha “Well, isn’t that interesting,”



Antimatter is for super soldiers



David watches Dad’s video with Science girl (Kimberley)



Allyssa attracts attention from fan girls and she says that she is
David’s first cousin once removed, adding to popularity.



Emma’s roommate could have the mouse, or the mouse is science
girl’s and Emma and David watch it.



Basket ball team member Roxanne (Roxy)



Rocky’s real name is Rachel,



Science girl’s parents are separated she hasn’t talked with her
dad in a while



The dad addresses the girl watching with David, says he must
really trust her



Maybe Rocky does couple stuff with David to make Skylar Jealous



Ava’s three hours are close to ending when she arrives at the
locker room, she presents David with her phone, and tells him that if he
doesn’t put in his code, she’ll leave him in the locker room to be picked up by
another girl, he reluctantly agrees.  She
put him in her bag, with her sweaty clothes, he could play on her phone or
something.



When Aubrey finds David, she decides to spend her whole 3 hours
with him that day.  She puts him in her
sock, and positions his body under her foot, and starts walking and
stomping.  She then can shower, tie David
up so he doesn’t get away, make him kiss and lick her sweaty feet, then
showers, asks him for a foot rub, and with moisturizer.  Decides to see what happens after the 3 hours
ends, her room number is shared, and Vanessa comes, offers David her hand to
not violate the contract, then hangs out with him for a minute



Next time with Aubrey, she lements about being the shortest person
in her grade always, and is jealous of Dasha’s butt, and boobs.  David tells her that to him, her butt, and
boobs are massive, she starts to like him in a tsundere sort of way and learns
about David’s mom along with all of the other girls.



Ms. Miller could be the mean one, and haves a student help her
give David a “special” lesson in manners.





Remember:





End: David shrinks the girls that he knows except Suki and
Rocky.  They are kidnapped, and made
unconscious with chloroform.  They all
wake up, and the girls are still shrunk, because they were all placed in a
pouch, and then spilled onto a table, and tied up.  The villain girl boss explains everything,
and she has a right hand women.  The
boss, also like David’s Dad.  The villain
wants David’s help to make super soldiers, David refuses.  The boss points a gun at Skylar.  Without thinking, David runs and shoves her
out of the way and is shot, and is pushed to the wall, leaving an imprint.  David screams in agony.  He falls to the table, peels off the hot
bullet, and runs at the boss.  She shoots
David again, but he dodges, he jumps to her, but is swatted to the ground.  David touches her foot, or heel, or tendon,
and shrinks her.  With her on equal
footing, he asks her if she wants to go a round at that size, she doesn’t.  David puts her in a MMA hold, and the right
hand holds a gun against the girls, or threatens to squish them.  Suki and Rocky burst through the door, and neutralize
the right hand girl.  The police show up
and everyone is saved.  David collapses
into a coma.  A few days later, David
wakes up and who is at his bed?  Unique
ending for each girl + harem ending. 
Ashley could be canon, or Hazel, or Jenna, or Skylar.



Later, one Friday, Dasha isn’t at History class, David thinks he’s
lucky for getting a Friday off, but he goes to Dasha anyway.  Dasha is just sick, but David is with her
anyway.  Dasha is touched by this gesture.



Suki has ninja heritabe



Rocky’s dad is the chief of police.



Remember that thing about Hazel’s family kissing marks 3 times for
the butt day.



Cheerleading practice Weekday, + Saturdays 2-4.



Shrinking time is relative to David’s cells, it takes 4 hours at
10 billion cells, now.  At the start of
cellular life it took longer.  Cellular
mitosis takes 2 hours. 



Because of David’s size, he was born a very short time after
conception, it did take many days, so Allyssa was only shrunk for the last bit
if at all.  Remember strange metabolism,
and resilient cells preventing death. 
Mother breast feeds when she is small.



David’s father was exposed to the dark matter, and it should’ve
made him invincible.  But only cells that
were new, like sperm cells became invincible, so even though Allyssa was on
birth control, she still conceived.  All
of this is explained in the message.



Valtrium doesn’t know about David, and they don’t know about
shrinking, so they have no reason to link David with Allyssa for a while.  That changes later, when they learn of
invincibility?  OR when the news is
leaked or spread on social media, or the girl on the inside learns and later
abducts them.



Jenna’s Dynamic with David is also important.



When Ava is with David, she presents her vagina and has him do
something, David says no, then Ava brings up Cecilia, and what she said about
David



Messy girl (Maybe also Lazy) David walks in the room, and trips
into her or Skylar’s panties causing embarrassment and misunderstanding.



Fully grown David has about 10000000000 cells, fetus David would
have fewer causing the shrinking to take longer to go into effect



Later Rocky asks Skylar for a match that she declines leading to
their match later



Rocky could kiss David in front of Skylar, before or after he’s
been in her butt



Ashley tells David that a friend of hers likes him, David goes
down the list, and he considers Ashley



Ava decides to spend all 3 of her hours on Saturday after she
loses the bet and she could take David to cheer leading and kiips him in her
bag with her sweaty clothes, or she presents him to the club.



A girl grabs David on Monday before history, her panties keep
giving her a wedgie, and she gets David to help her on her jog



Today Hazel is at cheer practice when zoey talks to David so Hazel
doesn’t see him



David’s father left him a video that 1. Describes his life and the
science, 2. Telling him that he can’t wait for the world to see the man he
becomes.  HE is proud of him.



Today: Penelope and Jenna wake up, Jenna is very hungover, and
Penelope gets home when she’s in better shape.-> David and Jenna talk->
lunch-> Zoey talks with David while Hazel is at practice



One day, Zoey joins the Lonely Fans making it a club, Zoey is
dragged on camera with David, and she get’s very turned on by what David has to
do with her.



Penelope goes home, quickly after waking up, after Jenna is hung
over.



Church on Sunday maybe, he watches it live, and the sermon is on the
protical son



A student who is really into GTS content stuff, and she is
ecstatic to meet David



Aubrey gets a turn with David, then next time, they talk (Note:
not all girls become good)



What if David traded heights with someone, or he just is
temporarily tall,( imagine Jenna being in his chest pocket as he kisses another
girl)



David and a girl watches the Dad’s video, afterwards the girl
calls her dad.



They could do the tests that night, and typically at night (This
hurts the Zoey stuff and makes Hazel concerned) Hazel and Zoey see that David
was in Ashley’s care till morning, and Hazel wonders if they started Dating.  David only goes to the Zoey thing less often
now.  Hazel also wonders if David hates
her after they almost kiss, and since David doesn’t come over as often anymore.



Hazel asks David all this after she finds him trapped in her butt,
either by Zoey, or by Ava probs AVA



Clothes between David and girl stops shrinking, especially rubber
maybe.



Later after a few trials of testing Ashley tells the science girl,
and she wants to watch the shrinking, ovbserves the lights, that may be there,
and takes a few days to figure out the logic.



That night, David goes to Ashley’s room, and he sleeps with her
finger, and she shrinks, they wake up at 2ish to again test it, then 6 and 10



Things to test, Duraction, Direct/indirect,  test if she’ll regrow from a great distance



Energy may could not, make it to the shrinky if she is trapped in
a solid countainer of lead, or rubber,



Can’t be long length taken or shot, by David, but maybe by ray gun



Maybe if the energy can’t make it to the shrinky it can be
contained then



Anti matter doesn’t want to exist, so it takes energy from
elsewhere, to reach equilibrium, but it also does want to exist, so it goes
back to the original



Ava has to attend a Saturday meeting of cheer leaders to try-out.  She takes David with her, and keeps him with
her, maybe in her bag of sweaty clothes or in her butt.  David has to keep quiet to not attract
attention and cause another locker room incident.  Ava slaps David into Hazel’s butt, she
doesn’t question it, and she goes to hang out with friends.  David may fall asleep, or just keep quiet to
not trouble her.  He enjoys being in her
butt a little, but feels guilty about it. 
He has to bite her to prevent her from shrinking.  She goes to the bathroom, to investigate it,
she is initially surprised, and embarrassed, maybe mad, but understanding.  David has to kiss her butt where he bit her,
Hazel realizes why that’s a bad idea, and she stops him after a few
kisses.  She talks to him and she asks
him if he hates her.  David has to get
away so she doesn’t shrink.



Hazel is a cheer leader, David can join the cheer leaders, but he
can’t compete, they will also go on trips like for the tennis team.



Rival school: Soaring Ravens, it was also considered by David’s
mom.  Maybe where Claire goes.



A girl like Emma, or Ava has David in her mouth, she is patted on
the back pretty hard by a girl, and she ends up swallowing David, and they have
to get him out of her, maybe a joke about him coming out the other end.  Emma has large throat prepared to give BJ’s
that never happened.



For David to go on trips, he would need a designated attendant.



Later when we meet Suki, she has all control over new entries,
Skylar has no say in it.  Suki finds out about
feelings between Skylar and David, and she likes to tease Skylar about it, like
the girl in Kuzuhana.  Maybe she slips
him in her mouth as bullying or teasing Skylar. 
Suki may have to be shrunk in order for David to show his worth, Suki
could develop feelings for him, she also helps with investigating David’s power,
maybe maybe not.  She could also just be
protective of Skylar, and think she could do better.  She bullies David a bit during the session
before she knows that he’s with Skylar.



David runs away from some girls later, could be the cheerleaders.



Ava takes David to cheer practice



Scarlet could leave the room after Ashley wakes up unshrunk.



A very pure maiden type who is very aware of sex, and romance, and
she hates scandal and impurity



Ashley could wake skylar up when she grows



Later: A girl who doesn’t like to be woken up is woken up by
David, she may stick him somewhere for revenge.



David could just go straight home and see Penelope nude



Figure out when the season ends, maybe that Friday/Saturday.



Rocky the wrestling captain sees Skylar as a rival.  The two sparred last year, and Skylar won by
kicking Rocky, so Rocky wants a rematch



David would be in his own weight class, but it is still a girls
league against rival schools, all clubs are girl only, so David at best would
end up a manager type at events.



IF a girl doesn’t get into a club, she must attend a meeting of a
study group that the school organizes.



Many clubs have 10+ or 20+ members, including cooking club and
wrestling club.



One day, Skylar is walking with David, Rocky shows up, and she
snatches David, and puts him in her butt. 
Rocky really wants a rematch with Skylar in exchange for getting David
back.  Could be wrestling only or MMa
allowed.  While the match is going on,
David may get moved to Rocky’s butthole, or her vagina causing her to lose the
match, and get embarrassed.  She doesn’t
see David as a man, but recognizes him as a person, sort of.



When David visits the Tennis club, he’s distracted by Jenna in her
outfit, in her game, and he gets hit bya a tennis ball.  Penelope comforts him, “Whoops,” Jenna
sadi.  “COuldn’t you have tried to dodge
it?” P:envelope asked.  “Something else
was on  my mind,” David said.



In the future, David’s best man is Mark from the other story, and
his friends are the groomsmen.



At the baking club, David falls in a bowl of batter or merenge,
and Olivia licks it off him without thinking.



400 students all in clubs, a music, and band club, call Daisy
Dutchess



Antimatter doesn’t want to exist, it gives David the power to
drain the matter from other people.



Rocky the wrestling club captain, short red hair, band-aid on her
nose, Japanese decent.



Alter Ava, she’s too sex crazy, keep her keep her desires
ambiguous she just wants to be David’s roommate, for popularity + time with
David + lack of sex options except David 6 fun embarrassing him



Make sure to check all chapters before uploading them.



Scarlet is not too concerned about the situation, but she doesn’t
talk to Ashley until after David comforts her because Scarlet isn’t great with
feelings.



Ashley is great at teaching work out advise and diet, Skylar is
good at exercise, but she stays stoic while doing it.  Ashley may see a difference in her actions,
and deduce that she likes David, so Ashley feels conflicted about also liking
David.



Scarlet later teases David about liking Ashely, she also teases
that she’ll tell the whole school that they kissed, to keep the dynamic.  Or Scarlet doesn’t wake up that night.



a sciency girl who is clumsy



Keeping David and Scarlet’s Dynamic is very important?



Science girl is very interested in David’s physiology, and she may
be the one who researches David, but Scarlet enlists her help after a few
trials.



David comforts shrunken Ashley like Jenna helped him.  He thinks about what fictional characters
would do, and he puts his arms around a hyperventilating Ashley.  She hugs him back, tightly, she gets teary
eyed by the shrinking, and David snaps and he kisses her, Ashley lets it go for
a second, but she comes to her senses and pushes him away.



Ashley could slowly fall for David, but she is conflicted, because
she may know that Skylar could be interested in him



Ashley just finds the science girl in the morning, and Scarlet and
David’s dynamic is unchanged, but I must up the dynamic during the chapter,



Vanessa is Stephani’s roommate, and Lonely Fans was her idea.



Chapter wear a girl gives David a haircut.



Hazel was a bit sheltered as a kid.



Dasha hated being looked at like a sex object in highschool, so
she treated David like a sex toy for catharsis.



Allyssa is writing a book about her life.  Could be another reason the Valtriums find
her.



One day if Jenna’s upset with David, or he says something dumb,
she stands, lifts one leg, and farts in his direction



David will feel bad for Judjing Ava and co for being bad



Consider changing David’s height to 3 or 4 inches to be more
realistic, keep in mind unaware times, and being able to be held in the fist of
a girl



Hazel is so bubbly, because bubbly characters always made her
smile from the positivity, so she pretended to be like them, until she didn’t
have to pretend anymore, she wants to make others smile.  She hates romance in shows, though it’s cute,
the nervousness wastes too much precious time that the couple could spend
together.



One day, Jenna really does leave the school for the weekend,
leaving Ava in charge of David.



David’s existence to the Valtrium organization isn’t known until
way after the Lonely Fans stuff happened, maybe not even until the next school
year.  Do the major events occur.



The Valtrium organization was supposed to die out after the
government shut it down, but its members remained loyal.



The Valtrium doesn’t know about David’s power, or the 4 hour time
requirement



The Lonely Fans stuff has a slow start, but definetly gradually
increases.  Include toe kissing,  observe Emma’s discord server for inspiration.  Goddess talk, humiliation, butt crush, mouth
play, boobs, thighs, feet, and kisses.



One of the Sororities, HOT or BAD, grabs David, and tries to
persuade him to join next year.  David
can see that the smiles are fake, and sees hurger in their eyes.



David and Ashley must have many trials to figure out the rule of
the power, but that part can be abridged, but they can’t figure out how the
power works for a while, then see pokemon, and get the idea.



Must test multiple shrinking at once, could be good the more girls
are there,



Later if David goes into a coma from the gun, he wakes up and the
main girls are all shrunk by his side when he wakes up in a mini bed.



David gets a strength boost after draining a girl’s energy, but he
doesn’t realize, and chalks it up to muscle growth for a while, must write that
further into the chapter.



Thanks to the strength boost, David can fight off guards using MMA
and get out of bondage.



David may learn to drain the energy to quicken the shrinking.



Tomboyish mechanic/construction girl



Hot nurse/Doctor type



Rich girl type, with a maid type.



Ava and Jenna and David eventually make up, and are cool, but Ava
is still a prankster for David.



David’s existence becomes known after the Lonely Fans grows to
tremendence popularity, but the location isn’t known.  Valtrium must find Allyssa first, so she
leaves to shoot the film, so David must live with a girl over the break.  Later Valtrium, figures out the location, and
later sends one of their own operatives, figure out a foreign name.



 



When Emma is studying or doing Homework with David, she is wearing
a skirt showing her panties, she places David under her skirt, and moves her
thighs around him, trapping him in place, “how do you like it?” the purpose is
flirtation.



Hint at mother’s worry about Valtrium nation



Mother suspects murder, she stays in the house, partly out of
fear, causing her savings to dwindle.



Another reason that she restarts acting is to make ends meet.



Figure out Shelby and Hannah’s role in the story, maybe briefly
meet them when they visit Vanessa, or when David goes home,  maybe they also want to have sex with David,
or bully him, maybe Vanessa acts different around them now.



What if David stayed in High school, either because Vanessa never
sat on him, and maybe she even helped David out, or stopped Shelby and Hannah,
or Claire protected David somehow.



Figure out Claire, did she really move away, and why, maybe her
parents were told to leave or move.



Chapter where David must run from girls, he hasn’t really ran yet,
either from nervousness, surprise, wanting to make a good first impression, or
not getting the chance.  Like a cat and
mouse chapter.



Class trip led by miss Bosak, something history related.  David gets his own room, or he might be
assigned a temporary roommate for the trip, maybe maybe not. Miss Bosak says
that anyone found harassing, or in David’s room past curfew will be punished,
including Jenna.  One girl does sneak
into David’s room past the teacher, she must hide in the room.  Maybe she shrinks, and David must hide her in
the sleeping bag that he’s using.  He
does planks over her, so the teacher doesn’t see anything.  Also the bus ride should be interesting,
maybe exploring and shopping as well.



After Ava’s bet ends spread the chapters out, covering multiple
days, and skipping days



Open chapters + Commisions



Gamer girl (Lazy) Skylar’s roommate



Toilet girl



Lesbian/Bi couple one is shrunk, and David is worried she’ll get
hurt during sex(Could be Shelby and Hannah)



David doesn’t go home for the breaks, (the mom is out filming,)his
mom doesn’t visit for family weekend, David stays home that day. 



David’s mom notes that a strange car has been seen outside of her
home, she suspects that Peter’s old employers are looking for her or David for
answers, she’s scared, so she starts acting again,



David has to choose who to live with for breaks, (Likely, Hazel,
Zoey, Jenna, Skylar, Scarlet, Emma or Vanessa somehow



Write in that the Lonely fans thing was always Vanessa’s idea, so
she has to be a part of the project.



Halloween chapter, featuring costumes, maybe a party, since David
will have more friends by then



Thanksgiving, or friends giving chapter David will have to spend
the time with a girl



Hazel must grow to like David as a person, not just for being
cute, must mature



Attraction, and feelings are mutual between David and the girls,
but well paced, David needs to stop himself from falling in love too fast, for
lack of experience.



David needs a best friend, someone to talk to.



Similarities between Jenna and Vanessa on the effect of social
validation.



Penelope likes being rubbed with lotion or moisturizer



Someone from his high school remembers him, (not a major
character) you don’t remember me do you?



Alyssa wants to act in a film about her marriage with Peter.



The mom is an actress then known as Alyssa starlet  All-star for short.



Figure out Monday schedule, schedules for girls, and sports, maybe
change date and time of photo shoot



MOndayj, history, algebraic reasoning, MMA club, Suki must reject
David Figure out David’s schedule.



Tuesday, Hazel picks up David for Bio, maybe they talk before
class, about moving too fast,workout club, and planning with Ashley about Suki



Wednesday another try at MMA club, still rejected, it may also be
open Fridays



Thursday, taunted by Ava, workout club, maybe cooking club later
in the story talk with Emma, get help with Suki from Leah or something



David either gets into MMA club by shrinking Suki, and sparring,
or not giving up.  Suki either grows
feelings for David, notices Skylar’s feelings and interviens, or likes to mess
with David.



Friday, accepted to MMA club, Ava loses the bet, and becomes a
cheerleader.



Later in the story, foreign exchange student enters the school,
she kidnaps David when he is with a shrunken girl, that can decide the love
path.  Ending for each girl and Harem
ending.



Also introduce new freshmen characters



Girl with Doll house, or scale model room, or building that David
recoups in or made by the school. 



Doll girl fantasizes about being doll sized, maybe has doll
mansion



How does David shrink two girls at once, when he does, maybe
someone else enters the room, and they all hide, could be fun or tense or both.



A season is like 25 chapters



Write out full Email from the school



Other girls help test power



Super strength maybe after enough shrunken subjects



Could David learn to shrink others without needing four hours,
maybe intentionally at will



Does he drain all or half of the power, maybe it has to be
willingly removed if not through the four hours



Ashley starts shrinking instead of Scarlet, Scarlet doesn’t like
it



Change the feeling of the kiss, and make it shorter, she must push
away she doesn’t love him



Ava’s bet



MMa club with Suki



B.A.D sorority



Themes: bullying, change in power from bullied to bully person
hood.



Vanessa could be hired as an agent of David’s mom, after she
claimed to be his GF



The only fans thing was Vanessa’s idea from the start, she planned
it for a while to keep an eye on David



The highschool day was a test for Claire that she failed and
couldn’t be the mom’s agent



Jenna was specially chosen as his roommate, others were considered



Hazel, Zoey Skylar, Penelope and Ashley, were considered but
didn’t make the cut.



Maybe David gets half of the energy from the height change, and
the other half stays with the girls? 
Maybe he has untapped super strength, maybe he can speed up the process
by focusing.



Bad guys may be able to extract the energy from a shrunken girl,
and want to weoponize it.  One of the
girls may end up tiney.



What if David weighed as much as a normal person.



Ashley wants to talk about the kiss with Scarlet later.



Mention the maid, and her keeping the shrunken mom in her bosom.



Why is David at school in the first place?  Mom might’ve orchestrated it, maybe to bring
down the kidnappers or foreign entity, maybe to make you a hero.



You visit the cooking club with Olivia, she licks you



In the end, when you and a girl is kidnapped, the villainess
enjoys the company of women more than men, she is a lesbian, and she licks the
girl that you are with, before she shoots you.



Girl(s) on the the swim team, have you swim in a toilet, one of
the girls says that she really needs to take a shit, so she sits on the toilet,
after you complete the task, she holds you in her hand as she poops so that you
know what you avoided.



In the future, you are put into a position where you can over
power and hurt Vanessa, but you choose not to.



Scarlet is part of the art club, when she is shrunk for the first
time, Ashley her roommate, is woken up by your arguing, and then she shows you
scarlet’s scrapbook, that has many drawings of you in it.



Later when testing, “Could you do two girls at once,” Scarlet
asked. “Phrasing,” David said.



Ashley could be Scarlet’s roommate, in stead of Leah, Suki could
not have a roommate, or it’s some other girl. 
Leah could be Suki’s roommate, and hook you up when you need to shrink
Suki, or you get there yourself.



Eventually when other girls know about the shrinking, they all
hang out around you small together



Leah and scarlet mess with you while both of them are small, they
tease you about a threesome, or being lucky



You grow to like your power



Maid girl at school, the janitors could be maids



In the future if Skylar or Suki get into a fight, the opponent
will put her in revealing holds while you watch, she may also want to prevent
them from being your girlfriend



David also has a large member for his size



Group trip somewhere later in the story, that’s where the
kidnapping could happen.



Cecilia could be the tsundere, or Aubrey



At one point you could be depressed or angry and demand sex from
one of the girls which she refuses.



Aubrey sees other girls post about you with Dasha, and she gets
pissed at Dasha, leading her to suspect you next Friday. 



A girl could own a cute mouse, they use the cage in the Lonely Fans
photos.



When David demands to be away from Hazel after he’s been in her
underwear, Hazel get’s worried that he hated being trapped with her butt, and
she’s worried that he doesn’t like her anymore.



Alternate endings for each girl, Ava’s you lose the bet, she
introduces you to her vagina playfully stays light hearted.  She keeps you on her body always, and she
finds out you shrink people



At the end you’re shot and all the girls don’t leave your side so
they are tiny when you wake up



If some one swallows you, thdey will shrink with you in them and
die



Ava still messes with you after the bet, takes you to cheer
practice in her underwear.



Leah  she  is Scarlet’s roommate, saw that you were
willingly with Scarlet on the spreadsheet. 
You say that Scarlet stepped out for a minute one time when she is
shrunk.



Swim team has you swim in a toilet wehile they laugh.  Threaten to use the toilet if he doesn’t swim
laps, holds him as she uses the toilet so he knows what he’s missing



You wont have sex because you cells don’t die



Tiny for four hours of not touching, time slincreases back to four
hours when touching



Suki is made small so you can spar for a spot on the team, you
keep attending the workout club, or she admires David’s determination.



Your mom was tiny for her pregnancy at the end of it if at all,
she had a maid who helped out, she knows the secret she keeps it a secret.  She kept your mom in her bosom for her safety



It is secret until you are with a girl, and she is kidnapped while
she is tiny with you



When someone shrinks, their mass is changed to energy, and the
energy is stored in David the bad girl might think it’s stored in the girls,
and she tries to extract it.



David get’s stronger from Dasha’s butt stuff



Vanessa loves taking the pictures with you, she gets 20% of
finances.  Vanessa loves you under her
butt, in her boobs, in het mouth, under her thumb. She confesses that later.



The three hour rule was your mom’s idea, no one knows about the
shrinking thing.



Named David, because he went up against Goliath.



One day Hazel will shrink to David’s size, and she’ll like being
in his arms, and other girls will like being in his arms.



Dasha’s weekly butt time, Cecilia’s weekly bath with David.



Possible recurring gag, of David wanting panties that is not true.



Hazel could also be worried about losing you to Ava, Zoey is too,
they don’t tell Hazel yet.



A character who wants to be worshipped, or that’s a persona that
Vanessa dawns for the Lonely Fans stuff, keep in mind future characters who
become freshmen.



After the party, Jenna says that she’s been going too easy on you
all this time, and she needs to prepare you in case you lose.  She makes you brush her teeth. She has you to
the Q-tip thing, even though the box says not to.  Maybe she takes you to the shower.  Then Jenna orders you to kiss her as
“practice”  She’ll have you practice on
her often



Later in the series, Hazel gives the “why I hate sit-coms/rom-coms
speech, and she confesses.  “You know I
really hate how love is in sitcoms and anime. 
The characters keep getting too nervous and the don’t confess when they
should, that process repeats, and the characters waste too much time being
nervous, and they miss out on all the time that they could spend as a happy
couple.  If there is a relationship that
developes, it’s never happy, relationships that should be happy keep getting
into misunderstandings or arguments, and the characters fall out of love, all
to make the show more entertaining, that’s not what I want.



Ava will be a prankster after the bet, but still want sex.



A girl gets you in her mouth. 
She leaves you in there for a minute, and plays with you with her
tongue, You might help her with something stuck in her teeth



Someone could accidentally swallow David, and get him out by tying
dental floss on a multivitamin.



Ava, bit of a punk/clown type, balances you on her nose, you fall
in her mouth.  Ava could be a sex girl,
or some kind of dominatrix, or prankster



Penelope, also likes tennis, she’s niceish to you, because of
Jenna, likes to be rubbed, treated like a queen. She originally might’ve wanted
something more humiliating, but after going to the party as Jenna’s +1, she
see’s the error, and diles it back to just being rubbed, or using you to apply
lotion



Olivia, good at cooking, or something.  She could be the mouth girl



Dasha takes you to your room to avoid the time limit, she shrinks,
then you have to hide her from Jenna maybe.



Jenna understands how lucky she is to have you as a roommate, and
maybe has you do things for her, or she becomes nicer to you.



Later a girl could tie David up



Claire wasn’t only your friend because you liked her, her mom and
your mom discussed her being your friend so your mom didn’t constantly shrink.  Allyssa thought claire could be her agent,
but after that day of highschool she was not qualified.



Summer/Winter vacation, you go home, and you see claire, she might
stick around, and you might cause her to shrink, or one of the other girls too,
then you could be kidnapped, you are shot by a gun, but live.



Or your mom is away filming a movie, so you get a job at rich
girl’s house.  David must choose who to
spend time with during breaks, since his mom is away filming, she doesn’t think
the house is safe, after Valtrium renegades start looking for her.



Aubrey’s been the shortest person in her grade all her life, she
wanted to feel power like that



Many of the students could have problem’s with bullying, the point
of the school was to test if the girls would fall to the temptation to take
advantage of you.



Zoey is the writer, she doesn’t have feelings for David, she does
find the hijinks you get into, and she finds them hot, she also will on
occasion push plots for content creation. 
It is so hard to find good Giantess content  She also talks to Jenna and Hazel about
hijinks.



Zoey could put David in Hazels soft butt one day for unaware
content, because of the four hour limit, you may be forced to bite her butt to
get her attention, she calls you a meanie, and has you kiss the spot where you
bit to make it feel better.  When David
goes away from her, she may be afraid that he hates her now, since he’s
spending so much time with other girls.



Thursday, most Freshman have 4 classes, 2 on bottom floor History
and Biology, 2 on top floor, Algebraic reasoning, and Accounting 201



Some students don’t view David as a man, and therefore don’t get
embarrassed to show him their parts.



2:30-4:30 athletic clubs



Emma she likes to transport you in the front of her panties.



Jenna has Ms. Miller’s Class on Algebraic reasoning, then Ms.
Bosak’s class on History.



Freshmen: Jenna Hunters, Dasha Taylor, Scarlet Azure, Emma, Hazel,
Zoey, Claire(possibly) Vanessa, ,(Shelby and Hannah just visit)



Sophmores: Skylar, Ava, Olivia, Penelope, Sarah, Amelia, Leah, Suki(JV
captain MMA)(Skylar helped her with a bully, and she might be in love with her
because of that.  She could pretend to be
your girlfriend to separate you and Skylar, or the two of you continually get
in to flirtacious encounters accidentally.)



Juniors: Chloe, Aubrey, Cecilia, Sadie, Rocky, Sandra,



Seniors: Stephani



Ass kissing later



Vanessa’s friends aren’t at college though, but they might visit.



Jenna has new Ideas of what to do with David, she’s thankful to be
his roommate, but also a bit peeved at him for not going to the party



Jenna and Skylar don’t like bullies



Girl puts you in the soap spot in the shower, you’re stuck there
until Sklar or someone else comes, and you both get embarrassed.



Giantess fan story writer. 
(Zoey)  She might need to
manufacture stories, so one day she sneaks you into her room, unplugs hazel’s
alarm clock, let’s her over sleep, then slips you between her butt cheeks, and
tells her she’s late, she is so frantic, that she doesn’t even check for you.



Girls might put trash or marbles in your slide to mess with you



They may block your entrances with their bodies.



Butt girl(Dasha) Fart girl 
(Jenna all girls fart) Bully girl (Vanessa) Foot girl (athlete) (Aubrey)



Gamer girl is lazy, likes cheetos and diet MTN Dew, she could be
your good friend



Boob girl(punk maybe red head) Scarlet (butter or other color,
family tradition) azure pretty good at art



Suki is the J.V. leader of MMA club, she might have a crush on Skylar



Skylar is varsity leader. MMA



Book worm maybe science girl?



Gamer girl



Poop/toilet girl



Clubs:



Wrestling(5 one is Rocky)



Tennis (30)



MMA(20ish)



Cooking club(Olivia)



Art, Scarlet may be a part of it(5+?)



Writing/ content creation, accompanied by Onlyfans girl (?)



Swimming(10+)



Cheerleading(10+)



Gaming club(?)



Workout club(5)



Sorority 1 (40ish) H.O.T.



Sorority 2 (40ish) B.A.D.



One offs: (For now)



Taste/tongue girl, Girl usually chews gum in class, she doesn’t
have any one day, she plays with you in her mouth instead. (That can be Ava or
Olivia)



Nonchalant chill girl like yoobin maybe she has natural white
hair, name her Nova, she sits on you, trapping your legs under her, you bang
against her vagina, it turns her on, but she doesn’t budge till class ends.



Girl settling into a been bag chair. (Gamer girl Skylar’s roommate)



Remember Hazel’s name could’ve been Harper.



Girl who wants to dress you like a doll, and have you kiss the
doll, maybe part of content creation club Legos, or lego wild style.  Or she’s just into stop motion.



What if David grew, instead of shrinking others( Size switching,
Anti matter would still have to work right.







 



David, by the time that you’re seeing this, I might be dead, I’m
sure you’ve got lots of questions for me, and I hope that I can answer some of
them. 



Anti matter is strange, it doesn’t want to exist, so it drains
energy from other sources to reach an equilibrium.



 



You’re going to be someone extraordinary, you’re going to be my
son, and that’s all that you have to be. 
I am excited for the world to see the man that you become.  I wonder about the things you’ll say, what
you’ll love, what you’ll think about the world. No matter who you become, no
matter what you do, you will always be my son, and I want you to know that I’m
proud of you.



 



End: Villainess extracts the antimatter from David.  She could use Stapples to hold him inplace,
or just string.  It looks like floating,
pulsing, tar.  She has it merge with her,
so she can be super.  It shrinks her,
then grows her back, after David beats her in a fight.  Then she could go back and forth.  David either attracts it back to him, or they
need to manually put it back in David using the machine.  After that, David goes unconscious.



Grow ending: When David is out cold, someone accidentally drops
food on him, it glows, and is absorbed into his body, and he grows a little
bit.  The girls see this, and supply him
with a ton of food, and use social media to get as much help as possible.  David grows to his full size of 6’4” but he
stays unconscious for a few days.



David wakes up, and he thinks he’s in a scale size room, and a
girl shrunk with him, until it is revealed that he grew to full size.  David is no longer invincible, the dark
matter is at piece and is no longer needed, so it fades away.



Because the school now has to treat David like a Man, for
cohabitation law he gets his own room, and all the girls stop by to talk and
kiss him.  One by one, or all at
once.  David can now have sex, and is now
the most eligible man in the school. 
Later a wedding.



Not grow ending, same occurances, but he stays small, maybe the
antimatter stops shrinking girls, maybe not.







 



David Higgs, normal student.



 



David is a taller than average College student.  He is very fit. The narrator says that the
majority of College students are women, factor in the older students, and take
out the Fat kids, or delinquents, and David is already one of the most eligible
men in school.  David stays humble
though.



David sees a flyer for male students to help out at Volleyball, or
Tennis.  There he meets Jenna.  One day, David knocks into Zoey, and she is
super excited about having a chance encounter with someone.  She takes David to her room, and has him
summarize himself, and she writes a story. 
Hazel enters the room, and without thinking, takes off her shirt revealing
her naked chest.  David is either in the
room, or just leaving the bathroom, and he sees her.  The same night as Wednesday happens, and
David asks to walk Hazel to class.



Emma’s character will be like in “Yamada’s first time,” She wants
to have sex.



Scarlet will just mess with David because they sit together.  She could force his hand on her chest so he
gets in trouble.



David could have a martial arts background, and that way he meets
Skylar, and Ashley as well.

End Notes:

Thank you for the many nice reviews, and the 100,000 views, it means a lot.  

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13010