Man of the House by ittybittyman
Summary:

A doctor catches a new virus while at work. How will his wife and daughter adjust to the new power dynamics? Will he be able to find a cure? 


Categories: Mouth Play, Giantess, Breasts, Couples, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: No Word count: 18764 Read: 89562 Published: April 09 2023 Updated: July 08 2023

1. Chapter 1 by ittybittyman

2. Chapter 2 by ittybittyman

3. Chapter 3 by ittybittyman

4. Chapter 4 by ittybittyman

5. Chapter 5 by ittybittyman

6. Chapter 6 by ittybittyman

7. Chapter 7 by ittybittyman

8. Chapter 8 by ittybittyman

9. Chapter 9 by ittybittyman

10. Chapter 10 by ittybittyman

11. Chapter 11 by ittybittyman

12. Chapter 12 by ittybittyman

13. Chapter 13 by ittybittyman

14. Chapter 14 by ittybittyman

15. Chapter 15 by ittybittyman

16. Chapter 16 by ittybittyman

Chapter 1 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

New story. I have about 27 pages already written. Hopefully my story ADD doesnt kick in before I finish this one. 
As always, comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated and motivate me to write more. 



“Sorry sweetie, I can't play with you right now, I have to go to work.” Mike said to his young daughter.

“But daddy! I want to play house!” Maggie said, stomping her feet and giving her best pouty face.

“Maybe Jessica can play with you when she gets here.” Mike said, referencing her babysitter.

Maggie just huffed and stormed off. Mike laughed to himself seeing her storm off. She certainly was going to be a handful when she got older.

“Already in trouble this morning?” Said his wife, Sarah, as she came down the stairs.

Mike looked at his beautiful wife. She was an absolute bombshell. Long legs, wide hips, waspish waist and enormous breasts. They had grown impossible large during her pregnancy, and lucky for Mike, had stayed that large.

The two were a classic power couple. Mike was no slouch in the appearance department, with his dedicated workout routine and 6’4” height. And he was an emergency room doctor, which brought in good pay, but did have long hours.

And Sarah was no trophy wife, she was a very successful corporate lawyer, on track to becoming a partner soon.

“Seems like it. Luckily tomorrow is my day off.” Mike said as he grabbed his work bags.

“That's good, she really does miss playing with her daddy.” Sarah said. She walked up and placed her hand on his crotch. “And so do I.”

Mike grinned and planted a kiss on her. “Don't worry, we'll have a play date set for tonight.”

Sarah laughed and slapped him on the butt as he walked out the door. “I'll be home late from work, so don't forget to pay Jessica when you get home.”

Mike assured her he would remember and left for work.

___________________________________________


 

After 6 hours of nonstop patients, Mike got called to see an unusual patient. 


"So what seems to be the problem, Mr. Parker?" Mike said, already knowing what the man would say. 


"What do you think the problem is? I'm 3 feet tall!" Mr. Parker said. "I was 5 foot 10 this morning, then I had this coughing fit, and suddenly I shrunk!" 


Mike glanced at the man's record, and it did seem he had been much taller. He mulled over what to do next. 


He sighed, knowing that he had to quarantine the patient, even if it was a massive headache of paperwork. 


He stuck his head out the door and gave the orders to a nearby nurse. Turning back to the man, he explained how they would have to keep him here for a while while they ran tests. 


"Are you fucking kidding me!? I have work! Can't you just call when you figure out the problem?" The man yelled, before his outburst caused him to have a coughing fit. 


Mike stood wide eyed as he watched the man rapidly shrink as he coughed. It was like something out of a sci-fi movie. Nothing from med school prepared him for this. 


By the time the man stopped coughing, he had shrunk all the way down to an inch tall. 


"Shit, we need to call in the CDC." He sighed. 

End Notes:




Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment if you want to see more. 

Chapter 2 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

Ill probably post the next chapter the day after tomorrow or after I get 3 comments, whichever comes first. 




Mike walked through his front door, happy to be home and not have to deal with the circus going on at the hospital. Luckily the patient had been transferred to a research hospital so he was somebody else's problem now. 


"Hey Mr. Reynolds! Welcome back! Maggie is already asleep." Said Jessica. The babysitter was a neighbor girl who had recently graduated from highschool but hadn't gone away for school yet. Mike had always felt bad for the girl, being a bit overweight and still having braces. She seemed to have perpetual bad luck and always seemed to be tripping over something. 


"Hey Jessica, thank you so much, here's your money, and a bit extra because I'm home late." Mike said, handing over a wad of cash. 


"No, thank you Mr. Reynolds. Maggie is sweet, and it's not like I have anything better to do." She said with a laugh before grabbing her things and saying goodbye. 


Mike poured himself a glass of whiskey and sat in front of the TV, waiting for his wife to come home. After about an hour, he heard her walk in the door. 


"Hey honey, how was your day? Mine was wild." Mike said, getting up to greet her. 


"No talk." Sarah said as she startled Mike by throwing herself at him. 


"Yes Ma'am" Mike said, picking her up and carrying her off to the bedroom. 


______________


“Dad! It's time to play!” Maggie said, shaking her fathers leg while he was making breakfast. Sarah had left for work already, so he was on Dad duty during his day off. And with Maggie, it was always play time.

“Ok ok, but we need to eat breakfast. Here, take your oatmeal and go sit down.” Mike said as he handed his daughter her breakfast.

“But I’m not hungry!” She said, but taking the bowl and walking over to the table.

“Well if you don't eat now, you'll get hungry later and we'll have to stop playing to eat. If we eat now, we'll have plenty of energy to play!” Mike said, trying to convince her.

“Fine.” She said, as she grumpily ate.

“Now what are we gon—” Mike started to say before being hit with a violent coughing attack. 


“You okay daddy?” Maggie said.

“Yeah, I don't know what that was about but I’m fine.” Mike said as he wiped the tears from his eyes that came out while coughing.

A wave of vertigo hit him as he looked around. He couldn’t process what he was seeing. Everything around him was so huge. It looked like the world had tripled in size. He realized he was just wearing his now oversized shirt, as his pants were too large to stay on him. 


“Daddy! You're small!” Maggie said from behind him.

Mike turned with apprehension to see his 3’ 4”  daughter, now towering over him. He must have been close to 2 feet tall if his estimate was right.


“Maggie, we have to find daddys phone.” Mike said, realizing he must have caught what his patient had the day before. Which means he only had a limited amount of time before he shrank again. And if he was smaller than the man had been during his first shrinking episode, he didn't like what the implications were for his next bout. 


“But I wanna play dolls!”  Maggie said. “And I’m bigger, so now I’m in charge.”

Mike walked away from her, trying to check which counter he had put his phone, but he would have to climb up onto a chair to reach that high. But before he could start climbing, Maggie grabbed the back of his shirt, stopping him.

“Maggie, let go, I have to find my phone.” Mike said, trying to rationalize with his now larger daughter.

“I'm in charge now. You said I have to listen to people like Jessica because they are bigger. But now I’m bigger, so you have to listen to me!” She said, using his previous arguments against him.

“Maggie, this isn't playtime, it's serious.” Mike said, trying to pull away from her, but her grip was too strong.

“No, time to play.” She said as she grabbed his arm and began dragging him away.


Mike was shocked by how strong she was. He didn't think he would be able to break free from her without hurting her, which isn't something he wanted to do. 


“Ok, we can play for a little bit, but then you have to help me find my phone. Deal?” Mike said.

“Yay! Deal!” Maggies said as they walked to her room where her doll house was. 


Mike was just barely taller than her dollhouse, which was a mansion for the 2 inch tall dolls she had for them. He was handed a male doll by his daughter as she grabbed several more for herself.

“Now you play the daddy, and I'll play the mommy and the baby.” She said.

Mike went along with her and started to roleplay a typical day for the dolls, which included playing with their pet unicorn and the baby learning how to fly. 


The two played for a few hours before Maggie's stomach began to growl.

“Looks like someone is hungry. How about we take a break, get some food, and find Daddys phone?” Mike said, hoping she was ready to help him. 


“Okay!” Maggie said, springing to her feet. “Race you!” She said as she took off.

Mike laughed as he ran to catch up, but his short legs put him at a disadvantage. When he got to the kitchen, he saw that Maggie had climbed onto the counter, and was waving his phone.

“You found it! Good job!” Mike said, glad he'd finally be able to call for help. 


“Catch!” Maggie said with a giggle as she tossed his phone overhand at him, but her aim was way off and it sailed across the room, crashing into the hard floor.

“Maggie! No!” Mike said, running over to check his phone. His heart sank as he saw the screen was completely cracked and unusable. “Why did you do that! Now it's broken!”

“You didn’t catch it!” Maggie said, defensively.

“Maggie,you can't be doing things li–” Mike started to scold his daughter, but another coughing fit hit him. 

Chapter 3 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

2 new chapters today:



_________

After his coughing fit, Mike was confused. He was encased in total darkness. Where was he? What happened? The floor seemed like some sort of thick carpet, but he couldn't see it.

As he was getting his bearings, the floor suddenly was pulled out from under him, and he started to tumble until he hit a hard cold floor and light flooded in around him.

“Daddy!” Boomed Maggie's voice above him. 


When Mike's eyes adjusted to the light, he almost passed out from the sight in front of him. Or more correctly, above him. His daughter loomed over him, holding his shirt, and smiling down at him.

She was absolutely massive. She seemed to be over 300 feet tall.

“Oh my god.” Mike said, the reality of his situation setting in.

“You're like a dolly now!” Maggie giggled as she reached down to grab him.

Seeing something so huge coming towards him triggered a primal fear in him and he started to run away, but was snatched up before he could cover any distance. 


“Why are you so small daddy?” Maggie asked, holding him up in front of her face.

“Maggie! You need to call for help. Daddy is sick!” Mike yelled up to his daughter.

“But your phone is broken! How can I call?” Maggie said as if he was too dumb to remember.

Mike swore to himself, realizing he was stuck with her for another few hours until his wife got home. “Ok Maggie, you need to put me on the table and we need to wait for mommy to come home.”

“But what about lunch? I’m hungry.” Maggie complained. 


“Maggie, I’m too small to cook you food. You'll have to just wait.” Mike said, which also reminded him how hungry he was.

Maggie's face scrunched up in thought as she looked around the kitchen. “My oatmeal! I never finished it!”

Before Mike could say anything, he was jostled around as his daughter rushed over to the kitchen table and she sat down at her spot. He was dropped onto the table next to her bowl, as the giant girl began to eat.

Watching her eat caused him to shiver. Each bite was several times larger than he was. And seeing the cold oatmeal, while not very appealing, did cause his stomach to rumble.

“Maggie! Can you give me some of that? I’m hungry too.” Mike yelled up to her.

“Oh ok.” Maggie said, reaching over and pinching him between her fingers. “Here, you can have this half.”

Mike realized what she was about to do, and tried to yell out to stop her, but it was too late and he was dropped onto the mushy food. He sank waist deep into the food, getting himself covered in it.

He wanted to yell at the girl for being careless, but decided it wouldn’t do anything besides upset her, and she was trying to help.

With no other options, he grabbed a scoop of the oatmeal and bit into it. It was much harder at his size than normal, and it tasted terrible. But beggars can't be choosers.

Above him, Maggie seemed to be enjoying it. She was munching hungrily around him, as her spoon scooped bite after bite. 


After a few minutes, the giant spoon rocketed towards Mike and scooped him up. Was she about to eat him?

Mike screamed to get her attention, she must have spaced out and forgot he was there. But his screams for attention turned to screams of terror as he was plunged into the massive maw of his daughter and her lips closed behind him. She pulled the spoon out from under him and he fell onto her tongue.

He tried to scream but saliva flooded his mouth when he opened it, so he closed it and tried to grab onto something. But her tongue was too slippery to get a hold of anything.


He was thrown around her mouth for a bit before being pinned to the roof of her mouth as he heard her swallow and a rush of saliva and oatmeal rushed past him.

He was then rocketed out of her mouth and crashed into the waiting hand of his daughter. He gasped for air and tried to wipe the spit from his face as he heard his daughter giggle.

“There! All clean!” Maggie said, proud of her genius idea to clean off her oatmeal covered father.

“Maggie! Never do that again!” Mike yelled.

“Hehe, did you think I was going to eat you?” Maggie said with a giggle. The idea of scaring her father was funny to her.

“Yes! I am very small now, and big things are scary!” Mike said, trying to get his daughter to have some empathy for him.

“So I’m scary now?” Maggie said thoughtfully.

“Yes, that's why you have to be careful.” Mike said, thinking he finally got through to her.

“Hehe, that's silly.” Maggie said after considering the fact that she was scary now. But after her giggle her eyes went wide. “Daddy! Youre nakey!” 


“Yes honey, my clothes didn't shrink when I did.” Mike said, exhausted by the conversation. 


“You need clothes. I have dolly clothes for you!” Maggie said, excited that she was going to play dress up with her Dad doll. Her fist closed around him as she ran back to her room and deposited in front of the enormous doll house.

Mike stood next to one of the dolls which was over twice his height. “I don't think their clothes will fit me.”

“You get these clothes!” Maggie said with a giggle. She reached out of Mike's view and grabbed something before grabbing Mike and manhandling clothes onto him, ignoring his protests. “There! Now you are the baby!”


Mike looked down at the clothes that were forced onto him. They fit pretty well, but were the baby dolls clothes, which was nothing more than a diaper and a blue shirt. It was better than being naked, he supposed.

“Now we can play house, but you get to be the baby!” Maggie said, bursting with excitement. She was able to play her favorite game, but this time with a living doll.

“Maggie, I don't think this is the time for games.” Mike said.

But instead of answering, Maggie just grabbed the mommy and daddy dolls and began to play.

“Hello baby, do you want to ride the unicorn?” Said Maggie in her mommy doll voice.

“No, Maggie, I don't want to play right now.” Mike argued.

“Dad!” Maggie said in a loud whisper. “You have to talk to the dolly’s”

“No Maggie, no playing.” Mike said firmly. There was a loud bang and the earth around Mike shook, knocking him down.

Maggie had slammed her fists down in frustration. “I want to play!”

Fear of what she might do if he did not comply swelled up in him. “Ok ok!” Mike said, trying to calm her down. He turned to the mommy doll and said, “Ok mommy, I want to ride the unicorn.”

“Yay!” Maggie said as she went back into play mode.

For the next hour, Mike was used as a prop for his daughter's game. He went on all sorts of adventures, flying around on a unicorn, going into space, and even ‘eating’ a gallon of plastic ice cream. 

Chapter 4 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

This is a longer chapter than normal. Let me know what you think and if I should keep going:



__________________

Mike's hopes soared when he heard the front door open and close. Sarah was home!

“Mommy's home, Maggie! Time to give me to her!” Mike said.

“Mommy!” Maggie said as she scooped Mike up and ran to the kitchen to greet her mother.

“Hey sweetie! Did you have fun with Daddy today?” Sarah asked as she scooped up her daughter into a hug.

“Daddy is a baby dolly!” Maggie giggled.

“Oh he was the baby dolly? I thought he was always the daddy dolly?” Sarah asked, misunderstanding what Maggie was trying to say. 


“He's too small to be the daddy dolly now.” Maggie explained.

“Too small? But he's even bigger than me!” Sarah said with a laugh.

“Nuh uh! Look!” Maggie held up her opened hand to her mother, revealing Mike.

“Hey honey” Mike said, waving at her.

Sarah's face contorted into a dozen different emotions, confusion, disbelief, concern, shock, etc.

“Mike? Is that you?” Sarah said, reaching out and taking him from their daughter. “You're so small.” 


“I must have gotten infected by one of my patients yesterday. I tried to tell you about it, but we got distracted.” Mike said, referring to their activities last night. 


“But how? This is impossible.” Sarah said, still not believing what she was seeing. 


“I know I know, but it is.” Mike said, trying to calm his wife down. “I need you to take me to the hospital so I can give them blood samples and see if they’ve gotten anywhere with the other patient.”

“Yes, of course, we'll go right now. Maggie, put your shoes on, we have to go to daddy's work.” Sarah said.

____________________________________


The next two days were a whirlwind for Mike. At the hospital, he found out a few more people had come in with the same condition as him. So far only men had been infected, and it seemed like the disease only traveled through close contact, and not air. They had been able to trace every potentially infected man and quarantine them. 


The CDC had taken over the case, and was working rapidly to develop a cure. They had brought in a team of female doctors and scientists to study the disease, after one of their male scientists had shrunk. 


Being a doctor, Mike was given more leniency than the general populace, and was allowed to return home, with strict orders to not come into contact with any males for another 2 days to make sure he was past the contagious phase. Luckily, both members of his family were female, so he was in the clear. And it wasn't like he was planning on having any guests over in this condition. 



__________________

“Good morning Mike.” Sarah said, rolling over in bed and looking at her tiny husband on his bed made out of a sponge on their night stand. 


“Good morning, my beautiful wife.” Mike said, taking in the mountain range he called a wife. He had gotten used to seeing her so big after two days, and was now starting to miss being intimate with her. His eyes were focused on her enormous breasts, as they sat naked and exposed.


“Like what you see?” Sarah said with a smirk. “How about a closer look?”

Sarah plucked him up and turned onto her back, breasts jutting up into the air, and dropped her husband onto her left nipple. Before he shrunk, the couple had been very physical, and the past two days had left Sarah feeling pent up. 


“How about a titty fuck, little man?” She said. 


“If you insist.” Mike said with a smile. He climbed to the top of her nipple, which protruded higher than he was tall, and began to hump it. The thought of how large her breasts were was very arousing to Mike, and it didn't take long before he finished into her nipple.

Sarah giggled and the sight of her tiny husband humping her nipple. He was so small that she couldn't feel him, but the sight was arousing. She felt herself getting wet, and plucked her husband off her nipple.

“Now how about you return the favor?” Sarah said, dumping him just above her cleanly shaved pussy. 


Mike looked at the massive canyon of pussy before him. It was a bit intimidating. The thought of how he used to plunge his cock, several times his current size, into this canyon, scary. He couldn't help but imagine a giant cock in front of him, pounding away at his wife, threatening to crush him.

He shook his head to clear the thought, and made his way to her clit. He began to massage it, knowing how sensitive it was, he must have been driving his wife wild. He heard rumbling come from her, and smiled, knowing it must be her trying to suppress moans. 


Sarah groaned in frustration. She could barely feel her husband down by her pussy. He was just too small for her. She was used to his 7 inch cock, pounding away at her. The micro fingers just aren't cutting it.

She faked a few moans, not wanting to emasculate him any more than his small size was already doing, before picking him up, kissing him and setting him back on the table as she got ready for the day. 


She had been in the middle of a very big case at work, and if she did well, it could mean a partnership at her firm, when she had to take days off to care for her husband. But after discussing it with him, she would be going back today.

But not wanting to have a repeat of what happened the day he shrunk with Maggie, which Sarah had to fight to suppress laughter when he described his day, they decided to have Jessica come over to babysit Maggie and make sure Mike was taken care of. Sarah had called and explained what had happened to her already, and the girl was more than happy to help out, especially when she was offered double her normal rate. 




“Here he is.” Sarah said, leading Jessica into the kitchen to show her Mike, who was waiting on the kitchen table, in front of Maggie who was waiting with him. 


Jessica looked where Sarah was pointing and scanned the area in confusion for a second before locking onto Mike's waving figure. She jumped a bit in shock when she processed what she saw.

Turning red after realizing what she did, she tried to cover herself. “Oh, hey Mr. Parker. I heard what happened. I'm so sorry.”

“Nothing to be sorry about, it could be much worse. Besides my height, I am perfectly healthy, so its just a waiting game until a cure is found.” Mike said, trying to sound confident. His wife had given him a tissue to make a toga out of, so he no longer had to wear baby doll clothes, so now he looked like a little greek toy. 


“I hope he stays like this forever! He's much more fun as a dolly!” Maggie said with a giggle.

“Don't say that Maggie, that's not nice.” Sarah scolded. “Now I have to go, do you need anything before I leave?”

“No, I should be good. We will just have fun today.” Jessica said, with false confidence. 


Sarah said her goodbyes before leaving for work. Jessica turned to the father and daughter who both were just looking at her. 


“Umm, how about we watch some of your cartoons, Maggie?” Jessica said, proposing a nice and safe activity for them.

“Super ponies!?” She said excitedly. “Yay!”

She ran off to go put on her favorite show, leaving Mike and Jessica in the kitchen alone. 


“Um, should I um…” Jessica said nervously, motioning with her hand towards Mike. 


Mike laughed at her awkwardness. “I would be very grateful if you carried me Jessica. It's a bit of a hike at my size.” 


“Of course, here you go.” Jessica said, lowering her hand in front of him and letting him climb on. The girl slowly walked towards the family room, being extra careful not to shake her hand. 


When she got there, she set him down on the ottoman in front of the couch, before sitting down herself. 


Maggie was bouncing around and singing to the theme song of her show, totally engrossed in it. 


Mike sat down and relaxed on the ottoman, watching his daughter enjoy her show, relieved that he was not the main focus of her attention. But that only lasted for about 2 episodes, before she grew restless and turned to Jessica and Mike for entertainment. 


“Guess what Jessica!” Maggie asked.

“What?” Jessica said, smiling at the young girl.


“Daddy said I’m scary!” Maggie said.

“Did he? Are you a monster?” Jessica said with a laugh. 


“Yeah! I’m a big monster!” Maggie laughed. She turned towards her tiny dad and made her best monster face and growled at him. 


Mike was actually startled by how quick she moved and how loud she was. He stumbled and fell back, causing her to laugh even more. 


“See! I scared him!” Maggies said with triumph. 


“Maggie! Don't do that! That's mean.” Jessica said, shocked by how the girl treated her father. 


“But it's funny!” Maggie said. 


“No it's not. Imagine what it's like for your dad! Would you like it if a giant person scared you?” Jessica asked. 


“I’m just playing!” Maggie argued. 


“No more of that Maggie. If you are mean to him again, I'm going to put you in time out.” Jessica said.

Maggie pouted, shooting a dirty look at Mike as if this was his fault. “Fine.” And she plopped back down in front of her shows. 


Mike waved in thanks to his giant protector, before settling back down.


After another episode, Jessica stood up and announced she had to use the bathroom, before leaving the room. 


A moment after she turned the corner, Maggie's head whipped around to look at her father. A wicked grin spread across her face. 


“Rawr! I’m a monster!” She said as she stalked towards him like a monster.


“Maggie, knock it off. I'm your father, not a toy.” Mike said, trying to sound intimidating. 


“Monster hungry!” Maggie growled while reaching out for Mike. He yelled at her to stop while running away, but she snatched him up. 


“Stop Maggie, put me down!” Mike yelled as his daughter dangled him in front of her face. 


“Rawr!” Was all she said as she dangled him over her open mouth. 


Mike looked down in terror at her waiting maw. Why was she doing this? Why did she find it so funny that she could scare him like this? 


The sound of the bathroom door opening started Maggie, making her release Mike. He screamed as he plummeted towards her mouth and landed on her tongue. Her mouth snapped shut and she quickly scurried back to her seat, trying to appear innocent. She could feel her father thrashing around inside her mouth, but she just pinned him down with her tongue. 


When Jessica entered the room, she immediately noticed that Mike was gone. “Maggie, where is you dad?”

“Mmmhmm” Maggie mumbled, mouth full. 


“Maggie, what is in your mouth?” Jessica said, dread filling her at what could possibly be in the young girl's mouth.


“MmmMmm” Maggie said, turning to look away from Jessica.

“Maggie! Spit it out right now!” Jessica said, holding her hand in front of Maggie's mouth. “1…2…” she counted.


Maggie reluctantly spit her father out onto Jessica's hand. She put on her best puppy eyes and said “It was an accident.”


“Go to your room, right now!” Jessica yelled. 


“But I…” Maggie started.

“Now!” Jessica yelled. 


As Maggie sulked out of the room, she shot another dirty look at her father. To her, this was all his fault. 


Jessica turned her attention to Mike, relieved to see he was moving around. “I'm so sorry Mr. Parker, I shouldn't have left you alone. And now you're covered in spit! Let me clean you up.” 


Mike was too exhausted to reply as he was carried to the bathroom sink. Jessica was nervously apologizing as she turned the water on low and began washing him. 


In her nervous state, she was unaware that her wandering fingers were touching Mike in inappropriate places. And due to his clothes being made of tissue paper, the water easily disintegrated it, causing him to be completely exposed. 


Jessica's fingers were covering his body, so it took awhile before it registered that he was now naked. Mike tried to push her fingers away, but he was too small for her to even register that he was fighting against her. 


“Jessica! Stop! I’m fine now!” Mike protested. 


His voice snapped her out of her nervous cleaning rant and she pulled her hand back, revealing his nakedness, and the erection her scrubbing had given him. 


“Oh! Mr. Parker! No!” Jessica said. “You're married Mr. Parker, we can't!” 


Mike couldn't believe his life. How did he end up in situations like this. “No, Jessica, this is just a physical reaction. It means nothing. You were scrubbing me and your fingers are so big they touched me down there.” He explained. 


Jessica turned beet red in embarrassment. “Oh, I’m so sorry. I'm such an idiot.”


She continued to stammer apologies as she carried him back into the family room and set him down with a new tissue to remake his clothes. 


The rest of the day was them sitting in awkward silence as Jessica went back and forth between checking on Maggie and Mike. Both were relieved when they heard the door open and Sarah come home. 


“Hey Jessica, how was it today? Any issues?” Sarah asked. 


“Uh, no, none at all, perfectly fine. Well, I better head out, bye.” Jessica mumbled as she quickly left. 


Sarah watched the awkward girl leave. She had always been a bit weird, but something seemed off today. Shrugging, she walked inside and greeted Mike on the ottoman but before she could talk to him, Maggie rushed in and hugged her around the waist. 


“Mommy! I'm hungry, can you make dinner now?” Maggie pleaded with puppy eyes.

“Oh ok sweetie, I'll start now.” Sarah said, turning to the kitchen. 


When Sarah left the room, Maggie turned towards Mike and marched over to him. Seeing the look in her eyes, Mike backed up in fear. 


“What are you doing Maggie?” Mike asked nervously.


Maggie scooped him up in her fist and brought him to her face. “Dont tell mommy I was bad or else.” 


“Maggie, I am your dad and you can't tell me what to do.” Mike said in his best commanding voice. 


“You're too small now. I am in charge now. I'm the scary one now.” Maggie said. 


“I am not scared of you. I am your father and you will put me down.” Mike yelled. 


Maggie just opened her mouth wide and slowly moved her father towards it. Mike struggled to break free of her grasp, but she was too strong. As he felt the warm blast of moist air hit him, he panicked and caved to her demands.


“Ok ok! I wont tell her!” Mike screamed, hoping she would stop.


“Good dolly. I'm in charge now.” Maggie said, pulling him away from her face. She dropped him into her dress pocket and went to annoy her mother while she cooked. 


Once the food was ready, Sarah asked her daughter to go get her father. 


“He's right here!” Maggie said, pulling him out of her pocket to show her mother. 


“Maggie! Why was he in your pocket?” Sarah said, hoping her daughter wasn’t bullying her father again. 


“I was keeping him safe. He's little and I'm big so I have to take care of him.” Maggie said matter-of-factly. 


“Is she being good, Mike?” Sarah said, looking at her husband.


Mike hesitated for a second, glancing at his daughter, before answering. “Yeah, she's being good and making sure I’m safe.” 


Sarah smiled. “Good. I'm happy that you're being such a big girl Maggie and helping out.” Sarah had been worried about leaving Mike alone around Maggie, but it seems like she had nothing to worry about.


The family sat down for a nice spaghetti dinner, with Mike given a single sauce covered noodle on his own side dish plate.

“So tomorrow is saturday, want to go to the park or something?” Mike asked his wife. He was happy that she would be home over the next two days to help manage Maggie, and he was hoping he'd be able to get outside a bit, even if it was only while riding inside of his wifes pocket. 


“No, I’m so sorry dear. I have to work from home this weekend. I'm behind on the case I’m working on. My assistant will be coming over too.” Sarah said. She didn't want to complain in front of her tiny husband, but she was exhausted. Work was rough, and she had to work extra hard at home to cover for Mike and to take care of him. Not to mention her usual way of stress relief (sex) was no longer an option. 


“Oh, ok. That's fine. Anything I can do to help?” Mike asked, concerned that there wasn't much he could do for his wife at his size.


“Well you and Maggie can play while I work tomorrow.” Sarah said. “And she has her tutor tomorrow, so you can help out with that.” 


Mike's heart sank. He was hoping to avoid his daughter for a bit, but it seemed like fate had different plans. And Maggie's tutor, Starr, wasn't someone he was excited to see at this size either. 


She was a college girl, and math whiz, which is why she was recommended to them to tutor their daughter, and since she had been working with Maggie, she had progressed tremendously. She would be doing algebra before she made it to middle school at this rate. 


But she didn't seem to get along with Mike. She was one of those man-hating feminist types that made the whole movement look bad. She had plenty of piercings, blue hair, and dressed in revealing clothes. She had a modest bust, probably a C cup, but an enormous ass. But the most noticeable feature was her height. She was incredibly short. She was only 4’ 11”. Only 1 inch taller than the definition of someone with dwarfism. And she seemed to have a big Napoleon complex. One time, Mike had hinted that she shouldn't be wearing crop tops and shorts so short that part of her ass hung out, which turned into Mike on the receiving end of a rant, blaming him for all the world's problems and being a figurehead for the patriarchy.

The girl almost quit, but Sarah stepped in and was able to calm her down by giving her a raise, and convincing her that Maggie needed such a smart woman role model in her life. 


Since then, Mike had simply avoided the girl when she was over. But it seemed like tomorrow he wouldn't be able to do that. 

Chapter 5 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

Meeting a new character. Let me know if you like her and she should come back.






“Jake, can you pull up those files from the defense?” Sarah asked her assistant. 


“Here they are Mrs. Parker.” Jake said, handing over a stuffed envelope. 


Sarah's young legal assistant had come over early and the two had been working hard to put together the legal case she was working on. It was a big corporate case with a small contractor suing a massive company, and she was on the small contractors side. She was up against a big legal team, but a win here would rocket her up the ladder in her company. 


Jake had just graduated from a small law school, and was trying to establish himself in the legal world. He looked like a scrawny nerd, and was very awkward around Sarah. His overtime with Sarah wasn't entirely for his career. He was absolutely enamored with the woman. Sarah was aware of his crush, and was a bit ashamed to admit she used it to her advantage to get him to work more. 


“Mommy, can you play with this doll?” Maggie said from her seat next to Sarah at the kitchen table. She was playing with Mike and her dolls while Sarah worked. 


“No sweetie, Mommy has to work, and you have your lessons soon.” Sarah said without taking her eyes off her laptop. But just as she said that, the doorbell rang. “Oh, that must be Starr now.” 


Sarah got up and walked to the door, with Maggie scrambling off her chair to catch up. Maggie was a big fan of Starr and always enjoyed it when she came over. 


“Hey Starr, thanks for coming over again. Things are a bit hectic here today.” Sarah said. She had forgotten to tell Starr about Mike, so she was preparing to ease her into it. 


“Starr! Look!” Maggie said, holding up her tiny father.

And there went Sarah's plan to ease Starr into it. “You might have heard on the news about people shrinking. Well, Mike is one of them.”

Starrs eyes went wide. “Woah, I heard rumors of it. Someone online called it patriarchy payback. But I didn't think it was real.” She bent towards Mike to get a better look at him. 


“Hey Starr.” Mike said. He didn't like being put on display like this, and especially didn't like the way Starr was looking at him. 


“Mom says I’m in charge of him today.” Maggie said proudly.


“No, mommy said that she has to work today, so daddy was going to stay with you. But Starr is in charge.” Sarah said before turning to Starr. “I hope that is ok with you? I have a big case that I’m working on with my assistant today.” 


Starr tore her eyes away from Mike. “Oh sure, I'm sure he won't be a problem. Maggie and I can take care of him while we work.” 


Mike didn't appreciate the way he was being talked about, like he was a pet. His wife forgot to mention that he was the one that should be in charge, not Starr. 


“Thanks Starr, you're the best.” Sarah said before returning to work and leaving Mike with the two girls. 


“Common Maggie, let's go to your room to work.” Starr said. The three went to Maggie's room and sat down at their usual spot on her desk. Mike was dropped onto the table next to all of her papers. 


Once they were settled, Starr turned her attention to Mike. “Wow, you really are small.” 


“Um, yes. But it won't be long before they have a cure.” Mike said. “But how about we take a crack into those books?” Mike was hoping to change the focus away from him. 


“Daddy is like my dolly now!” Maggie said, noticing how interested Starr was in her father. 


“Yes he is. Have you been playing with him?” Starr said with a smirk. 


“Yeah, and he's scared of me because I’m so big!” Maggie said proudly. 


“He is? But youre not scary!” Starr said with a laugh. “Did he say you were scary?”


“Hey, how about we focus on-” Mike said but was cut off. 


“Yeah, after I pretended to eat him, he said I was scary!” Maggie said with a laugh. 


“You almost ate him?” Starr said with shock. “Why?”


“I was just playing with him.” Maggie said, suddenly worried that Starr would be upset with her.


“That's really funny Maggie.” Starr said. She was loving the idea of a man being so powerless and weak. Especially one like Mike, who had tried to control her body by shaming her for her attire. “What else do you do?” 


Maggie was excited that someone as cool as Starr was impressed by her actions. “Well I pretended to be a monster and I scared him! I said I’m the boss and he has to listen to me!” 


“Way to go girl-boss!” Starr praised. 


“Hey! Don't encourage her like that!” Mike said, furious that this woman was teaching her daughter to act like this. 


“Uh oh, looks like he thinks he's in charge!” Starr said with a laugh. “But I’m the babysitter right now, so I'm in charge, right?” 


“Yeah!” Maggie said. 


“Well I think it's time I baby sit!” Starr said as she plucked Mike up. She laughed as the man struggled against her. She dropped him on the chair beneath her enormous ass, and sat on him. He was directly between her cheeks, which prevented him from being completely crushed, but he was stuck tight. 


“He's under your butt!” Maggie said with glee. 


“That's right. I'm sitting on the baby!” Starr said to the little girl. She could feel the formerly large and powerful man struggle beneath her ass. She was incredibly aroused by how much power she had over him, and how pathetic he was. 


She wiggled around a bit before looking down at her rear. “Do you think he learned his lesson?” 


“Maybe!” Maggie said, looking at where her father was trapped. 


Starr lifted up enough to pull the man out and dangle him in front of her face. “Who's in charge?” Starr asked.


“You giant bitch! You are fired! Get out of my house!” Mike yelled. 


“He said a bad word!” Maggie gasped in shock.


“He did. It seems like he needs to be punished.” Starr said. “How did you scare him again? Oh yeah.”


Starrs mouth opened wide, dangling Mike over it. Mike screamed apologies and begged to be put down, but the woman ignored him. 


The maw beneath him was twice as large as his daughters, and the tongue had a large piercing on it. He was suddenly let go and he plummeted towards it. He quickly grabbed the piercing and held on, trying not to plummet down her throat. 


Starr closed her mouth and swished the man around her mouth. “Mmm-mmm tastes good.” She said with a laugh to Maggie who giggled. 


Starr continued to swish him around before accidentally letting out a moan. She was loving her domination of this man, maybe a little too much. 


She grabbed a nearby cup and spat the man out along with a large wad of saliva. “Think he learned his lesson?” 


Maggie leaned over and looked at her father in the cup. She giggled at the sight of him covered in spit. Caught up in the moment, she spit on him too, turning to look at Starr to see if she had earned her approval. 


“Good job Maggie, gotta make sure he knows you're the boss!” Starr said with a laugh. She picked up the glass and looked at the tiny man. “Now, if you say anything to your wife about this, I won't spit next time.” 


Defeated, Mike just curled up on the side of the glass. 


“There, now he knows that we are two powerful women who he can't boss around.” Starr said to the little girl next to her. 


Mike watched as the two giants laughed at him before turning to the books in front of them. 

Chapter 6 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

Just a short chapter today:




After a while, Starr turned back to Mike while Maggie worked on a problem. She grabbed the spit filled glass holding Mike and swirled it around, causing waves of spit to wash over him.

She huffed a laugh at him sputtering. “Better get your daddy washed up before mommy sees him.” Starr said. “You keep working and ill be right back.” 


She plucked Mike out of the glass and carried him to the bathroom. She shut the door behind her and held Mike up in front of her face. 


“Now I was serious about you not saying anything to your wife. If you do, I swear to god I will get my hands on you and make you regret ever being born. This is your divine punishment for your oppression of women.” Starr said. 


“But I never did anything like that!” Mike protested. 


“You are part of the system, you little shit.” Starr said. It seemed like a lightbulb went off when she said that, and a wicked smile crossed her face. “Here, wash up while I go and check on Maggie. I'll be back in a bit.” 


She dangled him over the toilet and dropped him in. Mike screamed as he plunged into the cold water. By the time he swam to the edge, Starr was already gone. 


The porcelain was ice cold and it sucked the heat out of Mike. He began shivering violently. It seemed like an eternity until he heard Starr come back into the room. 


Her face appeared over the toilet and looked down at him with mock sympathy. “Aww, are you cold? I know how to warm you up.” Her face disappeared and her massive ass took its place above him before sitting down and completely blocking out all the light. A loud hissing noise filled the air as she began to piss. 


Mike tried to yell and climb out of the water, but it was too slick. He was soon covered in the girl's piss, forced to swim in it. The ammonia smell began to burn his eyes as he swam. 


A few minutes of this dark hell, Starr stood up and looked down at him. “Look at you, swimming in my piss. I bet you like that you sicko.” 


In truth, the more Starr tortured Mike, the more she got turned on. She couldn't explain it, but it made her feel so powerful. 


She soaked in the sight before laughing and reaching down to pluck him out. She flushed and washed Mike in the sink with soap before going back to Maggie's room. 


“Ok Maggie, he's all clean now. It's time for me to go now, so he's all yours.” Starr said as she handed the tiny man over to the girl. 


“Aww, do you have to go?” Maggie whined.


“Unfortunately I do. I have afternoon classes I can't miss. But I’ll be back soon, I promise.” Starr said, her eyes darting to Mike when she said she'd be back, the threat clear in her eyes.

Chapter 7 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

Another chapter this week, let me know what you think and what youd like to see more of.



Mike silently ate the scraps of food he had been given by his daughter as his family and Jake ate dinner. They had ordered BBQ from a local place, and Maggie was making a mess of herself as she ate. She loved any kind of food that gave her a chance to get messy. 


After Starr had left, Mike had been subjected to more dollhouse playtime. He was currently wearing baby doll clothes, but this time it was a shirt and shorts, which was much better than the previous diaper. 


“Maggie, can you pass me the sauce?” Sarah said from across the table. 


“Okay mommy.” She said as she grabbed the large styrofoam container of sauce. But her greasy fingers slipped and spilled the container over. 


The wave of BBQ sauce washed over Mike as he screamed, sending him floating across the table and over the edge. 


“Oh shoot!” Jake said as the wave of sauce landed on his lap. 


“I'm sorry!” Maggie said, worried that she would get in trouble. She tried to scoop up the sauce back into the container.


“Oh Mike!” Sarah said, seeing Mike in the pile of sauce in Jake's lap. She reached out and plucked him out of the sauce, but he was completely covered. “Maggie! Stop! Ill clean it up.” Maggie had failed to scoop up the sauce, but had succeeded in getting herself covered in it. 


Sarah shook her head at the sight of everyone and sighed. “Jake, I’m so sorry, but can you take Mike to the laundry room and get both of you cleaned up? There are some of Mike's old clothes in there you can change into. I have to clean Maggie up.”


“Of course Mrs. Parker, dont worry about it.” Jake said before turning to Maggie. “It's ok Maggie, accidents happen.” 


He accepted Mike from Sarah and walked into the laundry room. Where he put Mike on the counter and set a plate with water next to him so he could wash up. Jake stripped out of his clothes, as the sauce had gotten everywhere, including his boxers. 


Mike was busy washing up and hadn't noticed that Jake had gotten completely naked until he looked up and was shocked. The kid had a massive penis. It must have been at least 10 inches soft. 


“Now where are those clothes?” Jake said to himself as he looked around. He began opening cabinets trying to find them, but to no avail. 


While he was searching, Mike tried to look away, but the monster cock was swinging around as he moved. When Jake got to the shelf above Mike, he got on his tip toes and tried to see the top shelf, but when he did, he cock slammed onto the counter, right on top of Mike. 


Feeling his cock hit something, Jake looked down. “Oh fuck! I'm so sorry!” He said, pulling his dick off of Mike. “Are you ok?”


“Yeah, I’m fine. Just be careful where you swing that thing.” Mike said, more embarrassed than hurt. 


Suddenly, the door opened and Sarah walked in holding clothes. “Sorry, I forgot the clothes are–” She said before freezing at the sight of Jake naked. Her eyes focused on his enormous cock and went wide. She noticed that on the counter next to the giant cock was her husband, and the size comparison was comical. 


“Oh shit, I’m sorry, here, put these on.” Sarah said, dropping the clothes and going back out the door. 


Jake was beet red from embarrassment as he got dressed. He quickly excused himself and went home afterwards. Too embarrassed to continue working for the day. 


Sarah managed to get everyone cleaned up and sent Maggie to bed before laying down herself with Mike on the nightstand next to her. 


“Well that was a wild evening.” Sarah said to her husband. “Did you at least have fun with the girls today?”


“Yeah, just some studying and playtime.” Mike lied. 


The two chatted for a bit before saying goodnight. As Sarah rolled over, she couldn't help but get the image of that giant cock out of her head. 

Chapter 8 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:
Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think.




A week had passed since Mike's incident with Jake, and things were starting to settle into a simple routine. Sarah would leave for work, Jessica would babysit, making sure to keep him away from Maggie, and then he would spend the evening with Sarah. They had made love a few times this week, but Sarah seemed less enthusiastic each time. Mike was worried that he wasn't satisfying her like her moans had originally suggested. 


One Friday night, after Mike had gotten off on Sarah's nipple, she set him on the table and reached into the nightstand and pulled out a purple dildo, which she began using without any comment to Mike. She didn't even pretend to have him get her off like usual. 


Mike watched in awe as his mountain range of a wife pleasured herself. Her body rocking with each of her thrusts. She began moaning and panting as she got closer to climax. 


“Mmmm, Jake…” Sarah moaned as she climaxed. 


Mike was stunned. Did she just call out some other guy's name? 


“Sarah! What the fuck?!” Mike yelled to the panting giantess as her climax ended. 


“Hmm? What?” Sarah said, pulled out of her daze by her husband's tiny voice.


“You just said Jake.” Mike said.

“Oh, shit. Sorry. I didn't mean to.” Sarah said, embarrassed that she had voiced her thoughts out loud. 


“Are you fantasizing about that assistant of yours? Are you fucking him!?” Mike accused.


“No, no I’m not fucking anyone. It was just an innocent fantasy, nothing more.” Sarah said.


“Bullshit. How could you be thinking of someone else like that! When I’m right here!” Mike yelled.


“Mike, you cant fuck me. I am so pent up right now that my mind slipped. I've been pretending that I can feel you down there this whole time.” Sarah snapped. 


“You are so fucking selfish! I’m an inch tall and you are trying to make this about you!” Mike yelled.


“Fuck you Mike. I know this isn't your fault, but what happens if this is permanent? Am I supposed to be your celebite servant forever?” Sarah asked.


“I am your husband, you have to listen to me!” Mike yelled.


“You know what? Maybe I will go out and fuck someone. Jake has a big cock, maybe Ill go out and fuck him.” Sarah growled.


“You better fucking not. I will kill him if you do!” Mike roared in anger.


“Hah! He could crush you with his dick. You can't do anything. You cant fuck me and you cant stop me from fucking anyone.” Sarah said in anger. 


“You fucking whore!” Mike roared before Sarah's hand shot out to open the drawer underneath him and knock him into it. 


“I’m done with this conversation.” Sarah said as she slammed it shut, sealing him inside. “You can cool down in there.”


Mike continued to scream from his prison, but she was either ignoring him or couldn't hear him. Either way, it seemed like he was stuck in here until she changed her mind. 

Chapter 9 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

Short chapter leading up to a some spicy content in the next chapter, let me know if you can guess whats gonna happen





The next morning, Mike could hear Sarah moving around as she got ready for the day. He sat there in darkness, stewing in anger at how she was treating him. It was taking much too long for her to let him out. 


Finally, the floor under him shifted and light flooded in, revealing Sarah’s face looking down at him with no emotion on her face. 


“Finally! How could you lock me in here! I am your husband and I am fighting a disease right now!” Mike hollered in a rage. 


“Well, it seems like you're not ready to come out yet.” She said nonchalantly before shutting Mike back in darkness. 


“No! You bitch!” Mike yelled as he was surrounded in darkness again. He continued to holler, but he heard her footsteps get further and further away until he realized she had left him alone in the bedroom. Defeated, he sat back down and waited for her to come back.


It was a few hours later when he heard approaching thuds and the drawer open back up. But it wasn't Sarah looking down at him, it was Maggie.


“Mommy said you're in time-out.” Maggie said with a giggle. “She said you are being bad.”


“Maggie! Take me out of here, I need to talk to mommy.” Mike yelled up at her. 


“If I take you out, I’ll get in trouble.” Maggie explained. “Let  me ask mommy.”


Before Mike could stop her, the girl ran off to go find her mother. Luckily for Mike, she had left the drawer open. Without hesitating, Mike scrambled up the side of it and freed himself. He was able to shimmy down the leg of the table and make it onto the soft carpet below. 


He heard the stomping of the giants coming back to his bedroom, and quickly hid under the bed.
“She's not gonna treat me like this. I'll hide until I can find someone to help and call one of my coworkers to come get me.” Mike said to himself. Reasoning that being kept under surveillance at the hospital with the other infected people had to be better than this. 


Mike watched the massive feet of Sarah and Maggie walk back into the room and Sarah immediately close the drawer that she thought he was in without looking. “No sweetie, daddy is in time out, so you have to leave him alone.”


“Aww” Maggie complained. “I wanted to play with him.” 


“Maybe later. Now I have to go out for a bit, so you be good for Jessica, okay?” Sarah asked her daughter. 


Mike continued watching from his hiding spot as Maggie left the room and Sarah began to change. Even if he was mad at her, he couldn't help but appreciate her amazing body. Her enormous breasts wobbled around as she slipped into a tight black dress. 


“Why is she getting all dressed up?” Mike thought to himself. He instantly became suspicious and decided he needed to spy on her. 


After she put on her heels, she stopped near the bed and pulled out her phone to text someone. Seeing his opportunity, he rushed out and grabbed onto her heel, and hooking his arms around one of the straps. He would be secure here, and she couldn't feel him or see him unless she looked under the arch of her heel.

Chapter 10 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

Next chapter, let me know what you think!






Sarah finished getting ready and left the house. Mike began to regret his decision as he was jostled around with each step. He was given a break when she got to the car and started driving. It was about 30 minutes later before the car stopped and she walked into a building. Judging from the music, and what little he could see, it seemed to be a high class bar. She sat down at the bar between two men wearing black slacks and dress shoes. 


He was unable to hear what they were talking about, and he contemplated climbing out so he could get a better view, but didnt want to risk his wife getting up and leaving him here, or accidentally stepping on him. 


Mike was stuck under the heel of his wife for over 2 hours before she stood up. And from the staggering steps, he could tell she was pretty drunk. One of the men next to her stood up with her and offered her his arm to steady her, although judging from his steps, he wasnt exactly sober either. 


“Get your fucking hands off my wife!” Mike yelled up at the man who he could only see the legs of. And of course nobody could hear his tiny voice. 


He expected them to move towards the exit and call for a cab, but instead they ended up entering an elevator. As soon as the door closed, he heard the sound of lips smacking and moans from above. 


“That cheating whore!” Mike yelled. 


The elevator opened and the two quickly made their way into a hotel room and began to undress. Mike was tossed with Sarah's heel and he was knocked loose and tumbled to the ground. 


Shaking his head to clear the daze, he looked up at the two giants. He now recognized the man as Jake, his wife's assistant. He was standing in front of his kneeling wife as she sucked on his enormous cock. 


“Oh god, this is so big.” Sarah moaned as she licked it down its length and then tried to take it all in her mouth but could barely get past halfway. She then stood up and bent over the bed. “Fuck me with that monster cock.” 


“Yes, Ma’am.” said Jake as he rammed Mike's wife, causing her to moan in pleasure. 


Mike got up and began to yell, but between his wife's moans and the thunder of their bodies clapping together, he was drowned out. In a rage, he stormed towards the bed and began to climb the sheets, intent on getting close enough for them to hear him. 


He almost lost his grip and fell when Jake flipped his wife over and began fucking her with her legs over his shoulders.


“I love seeing those massive tits bounce.” Jake said as he pounded away. Sarahs moans got louder and louder as the sex starved woman was being fucked by a larger cock than she was used to. 


“Oh god…Im gonna.. Im gonna..” She said as she let out a scream of pleasure, cleary climaxing. 


“We arent done yet.” Jake said as he flipped her on her side. 


Mike was screaming in rage as he watched this all unfold. The screaming caused a coughing fit to wash over him. Along with a familiar feeling. 


Mike was hit with absolute despair when the coughing ended. He had shrunk again. The fucking titans above him and grown several times their size. He couldnt be more than a quarter inch tall!


As soon as he got his wifes attention, there would be hell to pay. He was going to divorce her and leave that whore with nothing. 


At his new size, it took much longer to cover the distance to his wife. In the time it took to get to her, she had orgasmed again, the sound of her climax almost deafening him. 


Luckily, she had been flipped so her tits were now facing him, leaving him a quicker path to climb and get to her face. By the time he was able to climb her tit, the fucking became less intense, and it seemed like Jake was finishing up. 


Mike had gotten handholds on his wifes massive nipple when they suddenly shifted. He held on tight as she rolled from her side to her back. He looked up in horror as he say Jake holding his enormous cock over him. 


“Cum on my tits.” Sarah said, pushing them together and giving Jake a massive target. 


Mike screamed as an ocean of cum shot out and coated his wifes tits. He tried to run, but he was hit by the massive rope. The substance was so sticky that he was basically glued in place. Through much struggling, he was able to free his head, allowing him to breath. 


The giant couple both laid down next to each other, panting just as heavily as Mike. 


“Fuck, that was amazing.” Sarah said. 


“Want me to get you a towel?” Jake said, gesturing to her cum covered breasts. 


“No, this is my prize.” She said, giving him seductive eyes. She grabbed one breast and brought the massive mound of flesh to her mouth and licked up the cum. 


Mike saw his wife lift up the neighboring breast and begin licking up the cum. Knowing that he was next, he began screaming and wiggling as much as possible. He was able to get an arm free and waved frantically. 


“Damn thats hot.” Jake said, mesmerized. He watched as she grabbed her other breast and brought it to her mouth. But he noticed something moving on it. “Wait, what's that?”


“What?” Sarah said, pulling her mouth away and looking at her tit more closely. She saw the movement that Jake pointed out. She scooped the section of cum with her nail and brought it closer to her eyes. 


“Oh my god!” Sarah said. “Mike!” 

Chapter 11 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

Short chapter today, story is starting to wind down, let me know if you have suggestions for how it should end.


_________________

Sarah sat in the uber in silence. After she had discovered her even smaller husband covered in her lover's cum, she had cleaned him up and listened to him scream at her and call her all sorts of names. 


Part of her felt bad. She hadn't actually planned on cheating on him that night, but the alcohol had pushed her over the edge. And Mike had discovered it in the worst possible way. 

She giggled to herself briefly. Finding Mike stuck to her tits, covered in cum was pretty funny now that she thought about it. And at least she didn't have to worry about hiding it from him. He already knew what was going on. 


As if sensing her thoughts, she felt a small tickle on her left nipple. Her dress had no pockets, and he was too small to survive in her handbag, so she put him on her nipple for transport. 


He would be even more dependent on her now that he was even smaller. She would have to get him some sort of container to protect him from any stray bugs that might go after him. 


“Here we are, miss.” Said the Uber driver, snapping her out of her thoughts. She thanked him and went inside. It was late enough that Maggie was asleep, so she thanked Jessica and sent her home. 


She placed Mike back in her drawer, and he immediately began to scream at her. She had a hard time making out what he was saying without bending down closer to him, but she could guess what he was saying. 


“I am too drunk and too tired to have this discussion now. Well talk in the morning.” She said coldly as she shut the drawer, locking her bug sized husband away. 


She slipped out of her dress and hopped in the shower. Some of Jake's cum was still on her, so she washed it off. Thinking back to how she had just been fucked, she started to get horny again. And in her mind, she couldn't help but try and imagine what it had looked like to Mike. 


She must have been a goddess. Being fucked by a monster cock. Her moans must have been ear shattering. If he had shifted slightly, or her tits bounced in a different direction, he would have been crushed, and she would never have known. 


Despite already cumming twice tonight, she felt herself get wet. Slipping her fingers inside herself, she began to imagine how powerful she was compared to Mike. She imagined that massive cock of Jakes, and how small Mike was compared to it. 


She continued her fantasy until she once again climaxed, biting her tongue to stop from being too loud while in the shower. She caught her breath and finished her shower. 


Slipping into bed, her head was full of all sorts of thoughts for the future as she drifted off to sleep. 


Meanwhile, Mike was stuck in his drawer, furious at how his wife was treating him. He swore he would divorce her and leave her with nothing.

He was able to hear her moans from the bathroom, and it just infuriated him more. How could she still be so horny? How could she be masturbating while he was stuck in here?

He couldnt believe how big of a whore his wife was. Had she always been like this? Was he just blinded because he had always been on the receiving end of her libido? Thinking back, she did always have a high sex drive. And they had met while she was dating another guy, who she left for Mike.

Maybe he should have known that if she was the type to cheat on another guy with him, she was the type to cheat on him.

Chapter 12 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

The return of a requested character. Let me know what you think and if you have suggestions for what happens next. 





After screaming for an unknown amount of time, Mike had eventually passed out from exhaustion. 


He didnt wake up until the drawer he was trapped in shifted and light poured in. Looking up, he saw the enormous face of his wife, now much larger after his most recent shrinking episode. 


“Hey.” Sarah said, clearly a bit hungover.


“Hey!? Thats all you can say to me after last night?” Mike yelled, his anger returning. 


“Mike, I’m sorry about what happened. But I have needs.” Sarah tried to explain. 


“Really? Thats all you have to say? That you have needs? You fucking slut, what about me? What about my needs?” Mike yelled. 


Sarahs face instantly turned to anger when he called her a slut. “Your needs? Fine, lets focus on your needs! I have to take care of you all the time now. I have to make sure you dont get stepped on, or eaten. I have to carry you around to the bathroom, or bring you food. What other needs? Sex?”


Sarah pulled off her shirt and released her massive boobs. She leaned forward and dropped them in the drawer. Her tits were so big the couldnt fully fit inside. Mike was safe from being crushed in the small gap of her cleavage. 


“Here, want to play with my tits? Have a nice squeeze?” She paused for a moment, as if waiting for him to reply. “No? Then how about this.” 


She stood up, pulling her boobs out of the drawer, and stood over the drawer. Mike could see she was also not wearing anything to cover her pussy, and the gaping maw loomed above him. She placed her fingers around her pussy lips, spreading them for Mike to see. 


“How about you fuck my pussy? Want to go up in here? I wont be able to feel you, but its all about YOUR needs, right?” Sarah said. 


“I cant believe you are making me seem like the bad guy. YOU were the one fucking your assistant!” Mike accused. 


“Thats right. And Im going to keep doing it. You are still my husband, and I will take care of you, but I need someone to take care of me.” Sarah stated. 


“But…” Mike began.


“No. No buts. This is not a debate. You cant stop me from fucking whoever I want.” Sarah said with finality. “Now, lets go wake up our daughter.”


Before Mike could say anything, Sarah moved away to get dressed, and then simply plucked him up between her fingers, and carried him into the kitchen. She dropped him on the kitchen counter, and then hesitated for a moment. She the grabbed a clear glass cup, and trapped Mike under it. 


“There, that'll keep bugs out while I go get Maggie.” Sarah said, ignoring Mike's pounding on the cup as she walked out. 


He sat down underneath the glass, the weight of his situation hitting him. He was as small as an ant. His wife was cheating on him. And there was nothing he could do. He had to rely on the people around him to do everything for him. And his wife was not someone he could trust anymore. 


He needed an ally. 


Through the glass, he could see his daughter walking into the kitchen with Sarah. Could he convince her to help him somehow? To call his coworkers to come get him? 


“Now Maggie, daddy got even smaller, so you'll have to be careful with him.” Said Sarah, pointing to him underneath the glass. 


“Wow, daddy is so small!” Maggie said with wide eyes. “Can I play with him?”


“Not today sweetie, you have to get ready so I can drop you off at Starrs for the day. Remember she's babysitting you while I’m at work?” Sarah said.


“Awww” Maggie complained, looking at her bug sized father like a toy just out of reach. 


Mike watched the two giants walk away from him again as they got ready for the day and prepared to leave. Sarah walked up to him on her way out the door.


“After I drop off Maggie, Ill be going to work.” She said, and then lifted up his glass a bit to slide in a small bit of cracker with cheese on it. “This should be enough for you until I get home.” And then she sealed him back in his glass cage before leaving. She either couldnt hear his protests, or ignored them. 


“Lets go Maggie!” Sarah called from the front door. 


Mike watched as his daughter walked past him towards the door, but she hesitated when she got near him. She glanced towards the door where her mother was, before turning towards her dad. 


Mike didnt want to be trapped here all day, but as he watched the massive hands of his daughter lift up the glass and reach for him, he knew that being trapped there was better than being with her.


“No! Maggie! Dont pick me up!” Mike yelled at her.


“Shhhh.” Maggie hissed at him. “I wanna play with you today!” 


She pinched him between her fingers and brought him down towards her shoe. She slipped out her sock covered foot and dropped him inside. “Stay there.” She said before slipping her foot back in the shoe. 


Mike screamed as he was dropped in his daughter's musky shoe, and was forced to run away from her approaching foot. He made it towards the tip of the shoe and was able to escape being crushed in the small gap between her toes and the edge of the shoe. 


Even though he was not crushed, he was repeatedly thrown around as she walked. He was given a respite when she got in the car and stopped walking. But it was only a few minutes before they arrived at their destination and her walking continued. 


He heard the muffled sound of his wife's voice as she said goodbye to their daughter, and then Maggie slipped her foot out of her shoes, freeing Mike. He collected himself for a moment, as the journey of being thrown around in her shoes had battered him pretty good. He expected to be snatched out by his daughter, but he was left alone. 


The young girl must have forgotten all about him when she got to Starr's house. 


Mike cautiously crawled out of the shoe, and looked around. While Maggie had stayed at Starrs a few times before to be watched, he had never been the one to drop her off. He half expected her apartment to look like some hippie witches lair, but it was surprisingly normal. The only thing that gave a hint to her personality were a few incense burners and old albums next to her record player. 


Maggie sat on the couch watching whatever was on TV intently. Mike wasn't sure what his next move should be. Get her attention? Hide? 


His thoughts were interrupted by a rhythmic booming, shaking the ground around him. From around the corner Starr walked into view, carrying a plate of snacks for Maggie. 


Primal fear gripped Mike at the sight of her. She was several times larger than she had been the last time he saw her, and recalling how she treated him convinced him that he needed to hide. 


As he watched her wide hips sway back and forth as she walked past him, he skirted the edge of the walls to crawl under a nearby bookshelf. He was ashamed to admit that seeing her massive bubble butt jiggle as she walk turned him on as much as she scared him.

He had no idea what he should do. If he crawled back into Maggies shoe and waited for her to go home, she could easily crush him without even realizing it. But if he got one of the two giants attention, they would most likely torture him in some way.

So he just stay down under the under the bookshelf and wait for an idea or an opportunity to present itself.

Chapter 13 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

Just a short chapter today, the plan is to have this lead up into a big plot change. Let me know what you think. 



After waiting for about a half hour, he came to the conclusion that he was going to have to take a risk.

The couch that the giantesses were at had a blanket hanging off the edge. He would be able to climb it and get up to the girls. He didn't want to get their attention, knowing nothing good could come from that, so he had come up with the plan of sneaking into Maggie's pocket, and hiding in there until she went home. 


He was able to make it across the floor with no incidents. The girls were focused on their snacks and the TV, and didn't notice him walk over to the blanket near their feet. He stood a few inches (which seemed like dozens of feet) away from Starrs wiggling toes. He couldn't help but imagine being trapped under those toes as she wiggled them around.

He shook the thoughts out of his head and began to climb. Luckily the blanket was thickly knit and very easy to climb the dozens of stories to the top of the couch. When he reached the summit, he was greeted by a wall of tanned skin. Starrs thick thighs were exposed by the short shorts that were almost swallowed by her wide ass. 


Despite himself, he couldn't help but get turned on by the sight. Even at normal size, her ass was amazing. At his new scale, it was planetary. The slight movements as she reached for snacks or turned to talk to Maggie sent ripples through her thighs and rear.

He tried to remind himself what this woman would do to him if she found him to help focus. She would probably crush him under her ass if she found him staring at it. Crushed to death by the clap of her ass cheeks. 


But there was no way around her. 


Swallowing his fear and pushing aside his arousal, he made his way to the sliver of shorts on the giant woman. The only way to get to his daughter would be to climb over Starr. The one advantage of his new small size was that he was so light that she wouldn't be able to feel him through her clothes. 


So he started climbing. He was able to get good handholds on the fibers of her clothes, which made the climb very easy. It only took a few minutes for him to get on top of her thigh. He had to walk very close to her exposed stomach so he didn't step on the skin of her thigh. It was a bit of a balancing act, too far one way and he'd step on thigh, too far the other way and he would bump her midriff. Both options might alert her to his presence, or at least tickle her into scratching the area. 


As he was nearing the cross over from one thigh to the other, the worst possible thing happened. She shifted. The slight shift of the giantess caused ripples through her thighs. He was thrown off his balance and plunged into the thigh cleavage, getting his lower half stuck in the smooth, lotioned up thighs. 


In his panic to free himself, he clawed at her smooth skin, but did not budge at all. 


A shadow passing over his head caused him to look up and see Starr’s massive finger coming towards him. He struggles must have tickled her thigh and she was about to scratch. 


The tree trunk of a finger collided with him as the nail scratched the skin near him. She must have felt him on her finger, because she scooped him up and brought him into the air. Coated in the lotion, he was stuck to her finger as she held him in front of her face. 


Mike froze in terror as he saw the range of emotions pass over her face. First confusion, then recognition, and then pure joy. 


“Well well well, what do we have here?” Starr said with a smirk. 


“What?” Maggie said, looking over at her babysitter. 


“Oh nothing, I must have dropped a little snack.” Starr answered. She opened her mouth wide and Mike shouted in terror as he saw the moist maw, dripping with saliva. She dropped him on her awaiting tongue as she shut her mouth, and plunged him into darkness.

Chapter 14 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

This chapter is a bit of an interlude away from Mikes POV and was written by a friend of mine/fan of the story, I think he did a great job in helping expand on the characters, something that I have neglected. Let me know what you think! 




Sarah was in her office getting her work done as the trial for her case was quickly approaching in less than two weeks. The commotions with her husband, Mike, taking care of her daughter Maggie, and now this sexual confusion with her assistant, Jake, has certainly caused her to lose track of time and progress.


As she was typing onto her computer, she couldn’t help but constantly pause and think of what happened yesterday. She nervously bit onto the tip of her pen. Her own husband in between her breasts covered in cum, not his… but rather…


The door sprang wide open.


“Here are your next set of files that I have helped organize, Mrs. Reynolds,” Jake commented as he walked in and placed the documents on her desk.


Sarah frowned, noticing the lack of eye contact her assistant was trying to avoid. He was nervous… ashamed. More so than usual. 


There was a slight pause creating an awkward silence before he cleared his throat.


“If that will be all, I will just go back to my desk for further instructions…” Jake added before turning around and beginning to leave her boss’ office.


“Jake, stop.” 


The assistant immediately froze and slowly turned around.


“Close the door.”


That can’t be good. Jake thought. However, he did as told before being asked to shut the window blinds as well for more privacy. 


Sarah rose from her desk and began walking towards him as he stood still, unsure of what was about to happen. He could feel the sweat racing down his forehead as he heard the noise of Sarah’s heels hitting the floor, every step she made moving closer and closer. Was she mad for what happened last night? Her husband finding out? Time to face reality. She  stopped right in front of him before pouting and opening her arms, embracing him in a long hug. 


Well this was not what I was expecting.


“You… you aren’t mad at me?”


“Mad? Why would I be mad?” Sarah asked, confused. 


“I thought you were gonna kick me out after your husband caught us… you know… doing it?”


Sarah couldn’t help but release a slight chuckle. Doing it. She forgot how inexperienced he was. She remembered Jake in his first few weeks of the job explaining to her during one of their lunch breaks how he barely had a social life in high school, college and law school. He always focused on the books at hand.


That’s too bad. She thought. The girls certainly didn’t know what they were missing down there…


“No no, I'm not mad. I am just… confused.” Sarah sighed as she let go of her embrace and placed her hand on her face in shame. “Mike has every right to be mad at me but all he does is just yell and yell at me and hearing him call me a whore and a bitch.. it just… it just…”


“Made you lose control.” Jake finished.


“Exactly.” She replied with a smile. “You get it.”


Jake couldn’t help but feel like it was his turn now to embrace her in a hug as he gently rubbed her back trying to calm her down. He hoped he was doing this right… they had only jumped into sex part; he hadn't really thought about how to do the stuff before that. He felt her muscles relax as a result. It was working.


“So what are you going to do?” Jake asked, curious as to how they were going to proceed with this situation now that the cat was out of the bag. 


“I will have to talk to him… but will he listen? That I don’t know… he just doesn’t understand… I do still love him but… things are just not the same as they used to be anymore.” 


Jake nodded.


“Too much shit to worry about, my daughter, we have to make sure we do well in this case because it literally means EVERYTHING for both of us, especially for me. I haven’t caught a break since he shrank.” 


“I understand.” Jake replied. “If you need this to stop, just let me know and I will-“


“What? The sex?”


“Yeah.”


“I was actually hoping we could still continue… doing… that?” Sarah nervously smiled.


Jake’s eyes opened widely. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. 


“I want us to cut the bullshit and awkwardness, Jake. I have needs and you and I both know Mike can’t satisfy me anymore no matter how much I still love him. But that doesn’t mean I want what you and I have to stop… if that makes any sense?”


Jake couldn’t help but smile. “No, that makes sense.”


“I’m glad…”


“But still I don’t think it’s fair for us to continue doing it in spite of him… it doesn’t feel right.. you know?”


Sarah pouted and placed her hand on his shoulder. “You are a good man, Jake. I will talk to him and let him know we are going to continue this. Try to be as transparent as possible. Not like he can complain anyways. Otherwise I’ll just dump him in between my tits, no biggie.”


Sarah and Jake chuckled. 


“And while this whole truth and bullshit cutting is still happening… I have to come out and say it…” Jake hesitated. 


“Yes?”


“I’ve had a huge crush on you since the very beginning, Sarah… it just felt so wrong to have these feelings knowing you were married but I will not deny that a part of me did feel relieved when Mike shrank. But another part of me also feels this insane amount of guilt.”


Sarah giggled. “I know you did. Truth be told when I saw your… godly member after the whole sauce incident I was in complete shock. I figured you liked me, I liked your dick, why the hell not?”


They both shared a laugh each feeling a shred of relief and relaxation as they both managed to open up to one another. Jake certainly felt an erection building up as he heard his crush call his member god like. He tried to shift his pants.


“But I will say the more I got to know you, the more I liked you, Jake. Hell I think even Maggie knows something is up with us HA!” Sarah laughed. 


There was another slight pause before Sarah spoke again.


“So… would you be willing to continue? See where this ends up going? It’s scary and exciting, you know?”


Jake gulped, afraid of what to say.


“But what if they find a cure for Mike?”


“At the rate this is going, he’ll be so tiny we will barely see him, sadly.  I doubt it. I could really use a man in my life… and if you’ll have me, I would love for you to be that man, Jake.”


Jake was filled with so many emotions bombarding him. His crush had asked him to be her man. Her real man. She’s going through so much. And it pained him to see her suffer through all this. He would do anything to see her happy. 


“I’d love to continue exploring what we have.” Jake smiled as he leaned in to kiss her forehead. He didn’t know if he should’ve done that but it's too late now. The sudden surge in confidence began to overwhelm him.


Sarah cheered as they embraced in one final hug before getting back to work.


“I have one request though,” Jake said.


“Of course.”


“Let me talk to Mike. I feel like it might be easier.” 


“Probably… Thanks so much Jake.”


As he turned to leave the office he froze upon hearing Sarah’s voice once again. 


“Also back up, when you came in, you called me Mrs. Reynolds? Seriously?” Sarah giggled. “After all this?”


“I was confused ok!?” Jake exclaimed in embarrassment as his face turned pink. 


“Run along, you!” Sarah laughed. 

End Notes:





Next chapter will get back to Mike and his Starr dilemma

Chapter 15 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

Back to Mike and Starr:



Mike woke up, covered in spit, trapped inside of a glass cup. 


“What the hell?” He said. Had it all been a dream? Was he still at his house under the cup that Sarah had put him in?

His hope was dashed as he saw Starr’s titanic form walk up to him and peer down with an evil grin. “Well look whos awake. Sleep well?” She said as she took the glass off of him.

Mike screamed up at her, demanding she take him to the hospital. But she just laughed.

“I can't hear your little squeaks down there. You are just a tiny little bug man now.” She stood up tall and Mike realized she was just wearing a small, see through bra. “Maggie went home, so it's just us now.”

Mike realized he was in a hopeless situation, so he did the only thing he could think of. Run. He sprinted away from her, trying to find a place to hide. Just as he found a crack in the tiled counter he might have been able to slip between, a wall of flesh slammed in front of him.

“Don't even think about it. I'd rather crush you than let you escape.” Starr said. She flicked him so he tumbled closer to her. “Now, you are going to worship me. A feminine goddess. And pray that I forgive you for all the toxic masculinity you brought into this world.” 


Mike couldn't believe this woman. He knew she was one of those psycho feminists, but this was on another level. He stood up and told her to fuck off. 


Starr couldn't hear him, but she could tell that he was refusing by the fact he wasn't bowing. “Well, I have to admit, I was hoping you would resist a bit. Just so I could break you in.” She pinched him between her fingers and brought him to her bedroom.

Mike was dropped onto a pink rubbery surface. It was slightly sticky, but he was able to stand up and look around. It was like some sort of pink tower, standing on her nightstand. He looked up at Starr and when he saw the condom in her hand, it dawned on him what he was standing on.

“Oh god no!” Mike yelled, he looked for a way down, but a slightly see through canopy enveloped him as he was covered in the condom. His tiny body was able to fit inside the reservoir at the tip, so he was entirely compressed.

Starr brought the dildo up to her face and smiled at her tiny prey. “Time to make a pilgrimage to my pussy.”

She laid down on the bed and slowly began to rub the head of the dildo around her vagina, giving herself a bit of foreplay before she decided she was wet enough to plunge it inside.

Mike could see the enormous maw swirling around him. It was a terrifying monster, seemingly drooling with anticipation of consuming him.

Without warning, Mike was plunged inside. It was completely dark and extremely hot. The motion started slow, but began to pick up speed. 


If it wasn’t for the condom, he would have drowned in her juices, but as he was slammed back and forth, he felt as if he would be crushed. The dildo he was on was massive, and her tight pussy was squeezing him tightly as she thrust it in and out. 


He could hear her moans reverberate through her body as she began thrusting even faster. Eventually, her pussy squeezed even tighter, and Mike could feel his bones begin to creak under the pressure, but thankfully she released the tension as she orgasmed, and pulled him out.


She held the dildo in front of her face for a few minutes, just staring at him as she caught her breath. Once she had calmed down, she pulled the condom off, freeing Mike. 


“So, have you learned your lesson yet? Ready to worship me?” Starr said with a grin.


Mike just stared at her, torn between his pride and his fear of what she was capable of. There was no way he would bow down before this girl that was a decade younger than him. 


“Or, we can do that again, but you'll make your pilgrimage through the backdoor.” She said, her grin widening. 


Mike immediately got on his hands and knees and began to bow, overselling the faux worship. 


Starr laughed. “Good, I'm glad you are realizing your place in this world. You exist to serve us women.” 


Mike was completely humiliated. Even if his mind wasn't broken, having to pretend to worship this psycho just so she wouldn't shove him up her ass was a nightmare. 


She pinched him between her fingers and dropped him between her toes. “Now, I want you to kiss my feet.”

Mike reluctantly did as she commanded. There was no hope for him to retain even a shred of dignity. 


Starr grabbed a sock and held it above him before giving him another command. “I want you to keep kissing my feet all night. And if I wake up and dont feel you kissing me, Ill shove you up my ass and leave you there. But if you are good little worshiping worm, then Ill give you back to your family in the morning.” 


Seeing a chance to finally be free of her, he continued kissing her foot, while doing his best to repress all the thoughts of what he was doing deep down. 


Starr laughed at the tickling kisses as she put her sock on. She had been a dom for weak willed men before, and loved breaking them down before sending them back out to the world, but this level of power was different. She was addicted to it. She was incredibly turned on by the thought of breaking down shrunken men and turning them into women worshiping pets for their families. She would have to find a way of getting her hands on other victims of the disease. 

End Notes:





Next chapter will be one of two endings. It was written by the same friend who wrote the last chapter and itll be the "gentle/good/happy" ending. I will write the alternative ending that wont be "gentle/good/happy". 

Let me know what you think, and what kind of ending you are hoping for.

Chapter 16 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

This is the end to the story and it was masterfully written by my anonymous friend. I plan on writing an alternative ending later on, depending on the feedback I get on this chapter, let me know what you think!





“Thanks again for taking care of her, Starr.” 


“Ooh my pleasure, Sarah. Maggie is a wonderful little girl.” 


“She sure is,” Sarah smiled before realizing something was off about Starr. She looked like she was in a hurry. What was she eating? Her mouth kept moving as if she was playing with her food. Sarah shook her head as she tried to change the subject. Luckily, Starr beat her to it.


“Well, I must be heading off to bed, dear. Even girls like us need our beauty sleep.”


“Oh… okay.. thanks again, Starr!”


“No problem! Byeeee!” She cheered before closing the door on them quickly. 


“That’s odd… she really must be tired. Anyways, let’s go home, sweetie.”


“Ooh is Jake driving us?” 


“He is… actually!” Sarah smiled as her daughter cheered and jumped in the air before skipping her way down to the street. 


“Yay! Jake is cool! He makes mommy happy when she’s sad.”


Sarah’s eyes opened widely. She would sometimes forget what a smart and observant young woman her daughter was turning out to be. A future lawyer in the making. 



As they arrived home, Sarah opened the door slightly. 


“Maggie, can you please head inside to your room and get ready for bed, mommy just needs to talk with Jake about work stuff.”


“Okay mommy! Goodnight Jake!”


“Goodnight Maggie!” He smiled back as they gave each other a high five.


Sarah couldn’t help but form a smile on her face seeing their bond only continue to grow. She closed the door before they looked at each other under the door light, the noise of crickets nearby chirping in the calm night.  


“So are we going to tell him?” Jake asked.


There was a pause before she shook her head.


“I do. Believe me I do, but… not tonight… I’m just so exhausted. Definitely tomorrow though. Thankfully we got a lot of work done today and tomorrow should be a much lighter day. In fact I’ll probably take off.”


Jake nodded. “Okay, sounds good. No rush, I just want to get it out there whenever we can. Clear the conscience.”


“Yes, of course! Thanks for driving us home by the way. I really appreciate it. Saving some money on gas definitely helps on my end.”


“No problem, Sarah. You know I’m always here for you.” 


“You really are, Jake.” Sarah cheered. “I’m so lucky to have you.”


They both looked at each other with a smile on their faces as they read each others minds and said “fuck it” before embracing in a good night kiss. 


The kiss lasted for around 5 seconds and it felt like an eternity before Sarah slowly pulled away and moaned. 


“I haven’t felt this in a while…” 


“I haven’t felt this… ever,” Jake chuckled. 


“Tomorrow we tell him, okay?” Sarah reminded him still feeling the effects of the kiss. 


“Sure thing.”


“Goodnight!” 


-


Sarah opened the door to her house sighing with exhaustion. Having that long conversation with Jake at work certainly helped ease her stress and conscience, though it did not completely eliminate it as she still had one more obstacle. Confessing to her tiny husband. 


“Mommy mommy, I want to play with daddy!” Maggie cheered, jumping up and down before Sarah shook her head.


“Daddy is still on time out right now. He was being a bad boy, remember?” She replied cursing herself on how much he was belittling her own husband. It was becoming a habit that is beginning to turn into the new norm.


“Aww.”


“Why don’t you go upstairs and get ready for bed alright? Mommy is pretty tired.” 


“Okay!” She cheered as she hurried up the stairs hearing the door close not a moment later.


Sarah made her way to her room and looked at her drawer thinking of checking in on Mike to see how he was doing but quickly hesitated seconds later as she thought he was already asleep. The last thing she needed was to have him yell and complain about waking him up. 


She took off her clothes, headed straight for the shower and eventually got on her pajamas before brushing her teeth and getting ready for bed, but not before going into her daughter's room to check in on her and give her a goodnight’s kiss. 


As Sarah made her way back to her room she heard the sound of her phone buzz a moment later.


“Just got home”


It was Jake.


“Glad you made it home safe, have a goodnight.”


“See you tomorrow :)” 


Sarah bit her lower lip as she felt herself beginning to get wet, just thinking about their kiss not too long ago. I will tell Mike tomorrow, She reminded herself. Let him get a goodnight’s rest. Lord knew he needed it. She wasn’t a monster after all to wake him and torture him with this news. 


But she couldn’t help but think back to that day when she caught him and her husband fully nude trying to change their clothes from the sauce that was spilled at the dinner table. She remembered how much Jake’s member completely dwarfed Mike’s. Hell, how much it dwarfed his entire body now. 


She didn’t even realize her hands were already touching her lower lips as she began to enjoy the night away. 


“Oh Jake…. Fuck me…” she moaned before covering her mouth as she didn’t want to wake Mike up. Little did she know, he wasn’t where she left him. In fact, last time she saw him, she left him in a cup down in the kitchen. However, that clearly wasn’t on her mind right now. 


She thought back to that feeling, that intense feeling of Jake penetrating her for the first time. She was never used to having a member that big inside her. It was shocking, scary even, catching her off guard. She knew the minute Jake began to thrust in and out that things were never going to be the same between her and Mike again. Even if there was a cure for whatever disease Mike caught and he grew back to his normal height, it just won't be the same. 


She continued to play with herself picturing Jake on top of her and then pictured Mike hanging on to her nipple as Jake fucked her. She couldn’t even begin to imagine what it must be like through Mike’s eyes witnessing two giants fuck in between him. He must’ve been terrified. She and Jake must’ve looked like gods from above ready to cast judgment as his world was literally being thrown upside down. She felt herself getting wetter and wetter further leaning into this new power dynamic before her legs buckled and she finally reached an orgasm.


She panted and sighed with satisfaction on her queen sized bed. Perhaps there was a part of her that hoped there wasn’t a cure for Mike’s condition...


—-


The following morning, the doorbell rang as Sarah was still lying in bed snoring in her deep sleep before the bell rang once again a few minutes later.


“Alright alright… I'm coming!” She groaned as her hair was a complete mess and she made her way down the stairs only to open the door and freeze seeing Starr waiting for her. What was she doing here..?


“Hi Starr! Can I help you?” 


“Oh you know, I was just doing my things when I caught this little man be a peeping Tom last night!” She smirked.


Sarah was in complete shock. “Mike!?”


“Yeah, don’t know how this tiny twerp managed to sneak by…”


“I.. I don’t..” Sarah stuttered while Starr was smirking at the tiny being. 


“How about you teach him a lesson on what it's like to have your privacy invaded, if you know what I mean…” Starr chuckled. “Don’t want him peeping into other people’s homes.”


“I’m so sorry, Starr, this won’t happen again!”  She replied with a stern voice. 


“See that it doesn’t. Bye bye little man!”



Mike couldn’t believe what was happening. This woman kept him against his will, made him suffer by trapping him in a condom and is now lying to his wife. He fell onto Sarah's giant palm and looked up. He saw how pissed off she was as she closed the door and they were now alone.


“Really, Mike? I leave you alone for one day and this is what you do?” She yelled.


Mike had to cover his ears from her thunderous remarks.


“Sarah this isn't what you think.”


“Then tell me, Mike. Enlighten me. What were you doing in her home? And how did you even get out…”


“Maggie took me out of the glass and brought me with Starr. I tried to stay with Maggie but Starr found me and kept me all night!”


Sarah was about to retort before she realized he had a point. 


“Holy shit…”


Mike looked up in confusion.


“Oh fuck you are right… I thought I left you in the room and I completely forgot you were in the cup by the kitchen the entire time.” She replied looking at the cup that was now right side up, confirming her suspicions that he was in fact telling the truth. 


Mike was relieved to hear he was being listened to for once but was then hurt by what happened after.


“I’m a horrible wife…” she teared up. 


“What..”


He watched as Sarah sat on the dining room chair, her hair still a mess as she brought him closer to her. “I’m so sorry, Mike. I was so exhausted and busy with other shit that I forgot where I put my husband. My own husband…” she wept. 


Mike was bombarded by a combination of her rancid morning breath, enough to knock a tiny like him out cold given how close she was holding him to her face to adjust to his now super tiny form, along with giant tear drops falling onto him. However, his will to forgive her was just too strong and it managed to help keep him conscious.


“Sweetie, I - “


The doorbell rang again as Sarah looked up and cursed herself as she forgot what time it was. She opened the door and quickly ran upstairs.


“Hi Jake! Sorry, I'm a complete mess right now but Mike is on the table! Be right back!” She yelled as she ran up the stairs into her room. 


“Jake?! JAKE?!” Mike fumed back in anger as he looked up and saw the approaching giant come near him. 


“Mike?” He asked in a timid yet still loud voice.


“The hell do you want?!” He yelled back, crossing his arms in annoyance.


“Just here to talk. Can we go upstairs?”


Mike was about to protest but he knew he was outmatched. He couldn’t help but grunt and look down in shame. 


“Please Mike, I simply want to talk.” He replied as he extended his hand for him to hop on. It took a minute but he eventually did.


They headed to Mike and Sarah’s bedroom as Sarah was still busy in their private bathroom getting ready to make herself more presentable.


“Okay we are here, now what?!” Mike spat as he crossed his arms again and stared at Jake’s gargantuan face. He placed him on the bed.


“I know you are mad with me.”


“Mad with you? Mad doesn’t even begin to -“


“Can you please let me finish?” Jake interrupted, before realizing he spoke too loud, noticing Mike flinching in fear. “I’m sorry… didn’t mean to do that.


Jake was surprised by how tiny Mike had become since they last interacted. The last thing he wanted was to scare him accidentally. Deep down he had to admit how nice it was to have the confidence to speak up to a man older than him. It was a sweet change in the power dynamics he was used to men and women talking down on him. But now it was obvious who was the man in charge even if he didn’t mean to rub it in. 


“What I meant to say was, I understand completely why you are mad at Sarah. She betrayed you in the highest form possible. But believe me when I say that she still loves you.”


Mike couldn’t believe it. She still loves him even after all she did. He didn’t have time to process this as he heard the giant continue to speak. 


“But Mike, you also need to understand where she is coming from. I’m not sure how much she’s told you about her work life, but this has been the most stressful time for her yet.”


Mike bit his tongue as he completely forgot the timeline his wife presented him a while back. That big court case was coming up. The case that may determine her entire future. And of course out of all the days, he shrank in the worst period possible. 


“I try to help her out as much as I can but even then I feel like it isn’t enough. So I took her out to dinner one night and well… one drink led to another and next thing you know we were in a hotel bed…” he chuckled nervously.


Mike stood there frozen as he continued to listen to the giant reminisce about the events from his perspective while he was simply under Sarah’s heels without her knowing and being unable to see much. 

 

“Was… was she happy?”


Jake paused and hesitated, unsure how to answer that but thankfully Mike stopped him.


“You know what, don't answer that… I think I know the answer. 


Jake stood awkwardly before he continued his speech.


“What happened to you was completely unfortunate, Mike, and I’m sorry that there’s nothing I can do to fix that, but you and I both know that you aren’t able to satisfy Sarah as you once did.”


Mike’s body began to build up more and more anger.


“I’m not saying this to insult you or offend you.” He quickly added with his hands in the air. “I’m just hoping you can understand the situation she’s currently facing. Please tell me a part of you understands that?”


Mike was letting the anger get to him but he knew that deep down, what Jake was telling him was right. Sarah wasn’t feeling that euphoria she once felt when he was normal sized in bed. And it wasn’t her or even Jake’s fault he’s in this situation right now. It was just bad luck. Bad stupid luck that the universe was somehow punishing him for. 


“Mike?” Jake asked, wondering if he was ok.


“Yeah yeah… I'm still here.”


“You alright?”


“Of course I’m not alright… you are still fucking my wife, after all.”


“I’m sorry, Mike.”


“Are you?”


“Of course. In fact I was the one that wanted to tell you about this situation because it was wrong for you to see us like that, that night. Plus, you deserve to know the news”


“Know what?”


Jake hesitated before he ripped the bandaid off.


“I love Sarah, Mike… and we are going to keep this relationship going.”


“W-What?!”


“But we don’t want you to feel isolated, in fact we want you to be a part of this new relationship.” 


Mike didn’t know how to respond. “You want a threeway marriage?”


“Well, we want to keep things slow…” Jake chuckled. “I guess for now it would be husband - wife - and potential boyfriend?” 


Mike gulped as he felt his heart beating fast just thinking about what was happening. They want a three way relationship..


“Sarah and I would love that. But it all depends on what you want.”


Before he could say anything, the door opened and Sarah walked out into the bedroom.


“Oh hey, Jake.” She smiled.


Mike gulped as he stared up, the two towering giants hovering over him before Sarah leaned in for a kiss on Jake's lips. Mike looked away in shame to see his wife and her assistant reach that point in their weird relationship where they could just kiss casually.


“You smell nice.” Jake sighed.


“Aww thank you.” Sarah cooed before looking down at the mattress to lock eyes on Mike. 


“Oh shoot I didn’t know he was here, otherwise I wouldn’t have outright kissed you…” she said. 


They shared an awkward silence before Mike decided to be the one to break the ice.


“I’m sorry for what happened with Starr, Sarah.”


Sarah sighed before picking him up and bringing him closer to her and Jake.


“Forget that, I'm sorry about not telling you about me and Jake. You deserved to know. And it was wrong of me to go along with this without your consent.”


Mike couldn’t believe what he was hearing. She was apologizing?


Sarah and Jake exchanged looks before looking back at Mike.


“But I am asking for your consent now. Jake and I want to continue this relationship we have. He’s an amazing assistant at work, he always knows how to cheer me up when I’m stressed whenever you aren’t around like in the office and god damn is he good in bed.” She moaned, rolling her eyes.


That last one hurt Mike. But it didn’t take long for her to retract that. 


“But we also want to do it WITH you sweetie. If you are willing of course. I know Jake probably already told you this but I also wanted it to come from me.”


Mike looked down in confusion as to what she was proposing.


“So I’m just a pet? Is that it?”


“What? No, of course not.” Both her and Jake protested simultaneously.


“You will always be my husband first and foremost.”


“And him?”


“Well who’s to say I can’t have another?” Sarah smiled. “A girl can have both…” 

 

“So we are equals?” Mike inquired.


Sarah and Jake exchanged looks one more time as he nodded. “Yes sweetie, you are both equals.”


Mike felt the breath of fresh air hearing that. 


“So? What do you say?”


Mike sighed before looking up at both of them. Was he really going along with this? It was not too long ago that he threatened to leave Sarah for this ultimate betrayal but now that he was coming to his senses rather than being fueled with anger, he was beginning to lighten up.


“I guess… we can make it work.”


“REALLY?” Sarah cheered.


“Yeah. I mean Jake seems like a nice guy. The fact that he was honest and felt like he needed to come forward meant a lot. And who am I kidding, not like I got any place better to go.”


“I’m so glad to hear that sweetie!”


“I only ask that you please stop belittling… and locking me in drawers and cups etc.”


“Of course, I apologize for all that by the way…”


“Then I guess we can see how this goes..”


“This is awesome!” Jake smiled.


“And one other thing…”


“Hm?”


“Keep your dick away from me… shit gives me the creeps..” 


The two giants roared into a deep laughter before they both nodded.


“Don’t worry, honey. I’ll make sure it’s away from you.” She smirked.

End Notes:







Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12961