Debut by WhistlingBear
Summary:

Hanna is an ordinary woman, celebrating an ordinary coming of age at her 18th birthday. As the days go on, her wishes and dreams seems to, somehow, become a reality... and she'll be bigger than she ever dreamed or hoped.


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, New World Order, Odor, Sci-Fi, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 23131 Read: 13907 Published: April 07 2023 Updated: April 14 2023
Story Notes:

Hi! This is my first story, or should I say, my debut! Sorry if that sounds pompous, I couldn't resist myself lol. Anyway, comments and criticisms are all welcome!

Debut: In my country, a "debut" is a grand, extravagant, coming of age celebration of a woman's 18th birthday. Activities include "18 roses" where the celebrant dances with 18 important men in her life. And also "18 candles" which may include 18 important people making a wish for her.

Tags will be added as the story progresses.


Enjoy!!!

1. Fallen Star by WhistlingBear

2. An Alien by WhistlingBear

3. Cocooned by WhistlingBear

4. A Memory by WhistlingBear

5. A Picnic by WhistlingBear

6. New Experience by WhistlingBear

7. Shadow by WhistlingBear

8. Toy by WhistlingBear

9. Sleeping with Sirens by WhistlingBear

10. Smoke on the Water by WhistlingBear

11. Big Girl by WhistlingBear

12. The One by WhistlingBear

Fallen Star by WhistlingBear
Author's Notes:

Mostly introductions and stuff. No giantess content yet, unfortunately.

The cool, salty wind brushed along the balcony. Hanna let it blew her dark, silky hair and her glittering red gown. It caressed her skin, its coolness seeping though her make-up. It's as if the wind came deep from the ocean floor, and rose all the way to that balcony to greet her.

Hanna stayed there, sitting on the balcony and watching the ocean. She let out a sigh, perhaps a kind of response to the chilling nighttime wind of the sea.

The night went on in the beach. Hanna's 18th birthday was about to be over. She's happy, no doubt about that. But she's longing for something else. Something as simple as watching the ocean at the night of one's birthday. Alone.

"Hanna?"

Or not.

Before she turned around, she knew it's her friend Raine. Her best friend. But is she Raine's best friend? Nope. Hanna is no one's best friend, but she don't mind though.

"What are you doing here, birthday girl?" she said, learning on the balcony.

Hanna shrugged, "just watching the ocean."

Raine nodded, "I see." She faced her, her curly brown hair jiggling, "it's so noisy and loud back there, huh?"

Hanna smiled. Raine is one of the few people who understands her.

"Yeah, there's so much people there," she said.

"Not that I mind though," she quickly added, "I'm happy that you guys are all here!"

Raine smiled, "Awww, happy birthday girl!"

They hugged for a while.

"Whatever's been bothering you, I hope you knock it off to the ground!" Raine said as she hugged her friend.

After the hug, the sky illuminated the two like a spotlight. A lightning. A silent firework.

The two looked up and saw a bright ball of light passing through the night sky. It's so fast it leaves a tail as it travels.

"A shooting star!" Raine whispered to Hanna.

Anna just stared at it as it disappeared in the horizon. She thought she saw a white explosion somewhere.

"Wow," Raine said, "I've never seen it so close!" She looked at Hanna, her eyes glittering.

"Yeah."

"Do you think you can wish? The heavens sent you a birthday gift, silly!"

Hanna laughed, "a wish? What am I? A seven year old?"

"A wish! Don't tell me you didn't make a wish on you most important birthday!" Raine returned the laugh.

Hanna's mood softened into a melancholic sadness, "Yeah I didn't."

Raine fell silent.

"It's you. You 18 people are the ones who made wishes for my most important birthday" she said, adding a slightly mocking tone to it. "It's always like that, other people deciding what should I be and what should I want in my life."

Hanna looked at her friend, her best friend. She was almost ashamed at the sudden rant. But she can feel the weight disappearing.

Raine looked at her with sad eyes. She then tapped her shoulder.

"Sorry if that's how you feel."

They stared at the ocean. They can hear some people in the beach screaming and talking about "that light in the sky".

"Why don't you wish to that star though huh? It your chance!"

Hanna looked at Raine. It's the classic are-you-crazy look.

"Come on, silly!" she giggled.

Hanna rolled her eyes, "like a seven year old?"

"Yes," she answered, "like a seven year old."

Hanna smiled and looked down. She closed her eyes.

She knew what she wanted. It's been nagging inside her ever since they were planning this debut.

You are not a kid anymore, you're now our big girl!, her parents would say.

They are the ones who decided to have the debut at the beach. Hanna didn't mind. Even though what she wanted is something less loud. Like the mountains.

She wanted to stand above everything else on the day she became a woman.

She wanted to decide for herself.

She wanted to be more powerful. More assertive. More confident.

She wanted to be free.

***

In the afternoon of the following day, Hanna found herself in the family car, together with the rest of her family and piles of vacation things.

The heavily loaded SUV cruised along the highway like a bullet. It was an unbusy Saturday afternoon. But nobody was in a hurry, and nobody was eager to go home. Even the birthday girl was dismayed at such an abrupt ending of her birthday celebration.

Apparently, the shooting star yesterday was a meteor. And it landed... right at their front lawn!

Hanna watched the endless scenes of rice fields and mountains. Thinking about the meteor.

The heavens sent you a birthday gift, silly!

She thought about Raine's words. Ironically, that very meteor ended all of their fun.

She sighed.

Our home was literally hit by a meteor! What's with the childish behavior, 18 year old woman?

Of course, Hanna knew that it was the sentimental feeling of it that made her sad. It's something that she couldn't really understand - the way her brain forms memories and connections. It acts as if everything is as precious as a Phoenix feather. She rarely get attached to something, but when she does, undoing the connection is akin to dismemberment.

But what is she attached to? Well, it's the meteor itself. Ironically, she genuinely felt that it was indeed a gift from the heavens.

"You okay, darling?" she heard her mother say, "sorry okay? It's such a bad timing for that meteor!"

Hanna smiled, "It's fine. I've had fun."

As she said that, she let the pastoral scenes in the window rock her confused self to sleep.

***

The entire front yard turned into a sinkhole. It was deeper than Hanna thought. It was at least one person deep. Grey sand and broken steels lined the dirt walls of the sink hole. Many broken pipes were seen, shaped like a child's doodle of a messy hair. They're covered in some sort of clothes to prevent leaking. In the bottom was a shallow, dark-colored pool of water.

Together with at least half the entire neighborhood, the family observed the damage. Surprisingly, their house was intact, save for some broken windows.

Hanna's father began talking to some neighborhood men as well as some policemen. Hanna's mother gathered her three children near the car.

"Okay, so starting tonight, we'll temporarily sleep in my friend Melanie's place okay?" she said.

"Where's the meteor?" Hanna's 16 year old brother Erin said.

"The authorities already retrieved it. They say it looked like a metal ball."

The siblings' mouths form an "O" as they learned this.

"Can I stay at our place, mom?" Hanna said. There's nothing really wrong with Melanie's family or house. She just craved alone time at her beloved room. After all the socializing yesterday, the last thing she needed was to sleep at someone else's place.

"Nope. Your father and some others will fix the front yard."

"I don't mind. I'll help clean the house. It's probably mess-"

"No, don't be stubborn, Hanna. I don't know what's happening to you when you're not around."

"Mom, I-" Hanna's words drowned in her own grunts. She scratched her head.

Back to normal, she thought.

"Fine, what about I just visited our home later? I wanna get my stuff."

"Your father will get your clothes"

"No mom, I wanna get my stuff!"

Her mom sighed, "fine. You can visit home. Mark, can you join your sister?"

Hanna's 22 year old brother snorted, "come on mom, she's 18! She's not a baby anymore!"

"Yeah. I don't need someone to look for me mom. Besides, dad is around."

Defeated, her mom sighed and nodded. "Okay fine. Go back before 7 okay? Now let's pack some things."

Hanna felt a sense of relief. Another battle won. Of course this won't be the last battle for control that she'll face with her parents.

***

It was a cool evening. At this part of the country, it seems like the weather at night randomly goes freezing for some reason. So, this isn't really unusual, even in the middle of March.

Hanna was strolling along the quiet streets of her neighborhood. This place sleeps early. So all she can hear are the howl of the winds, the chirping of crickets, and the rustling of her sneakers on the ground.

Her home was a few minutes away from Melanie's place. She just walked there, alone. Sometimes, a motorcycle will cruise along. But most of the time, it was just her and the foggy night.

Her mom would probably think she's walking along a line of murderous bulky men, who are hiding in the shadows. It's hard to believe that it's probably the first time she walked alone at such a late time.

She felt zero fear though. In fact, the silence and the solitude gives her some special flavor of joy. It's a sweet feeling that most people probably don't get. The feeling of being free from other people's bullshits. The feeling of being yourself.

As she got closer to home, the surroundings became more and more awake. The sweet feeling of solitude gradually fades.

A bunch of men were working in the sinkhole. They seem to observe and measure stuffs in the hole. Among the men, she recognized some district officers and her dad.

"Hey dad!" she said, walking to their backyard.

"Oh hey! Go to the backyard and use the door there, Hanna"

She ignored her dad. She's already doing that for God's sake.

The backyard door was unlocked. Inside, she discovered that much of the kitchen was wet and... clean. Too clean, in fact. Most of the bottles and jars were gone.

As she walked to the living room, she understood. She saw the pile of broken debris and some garbage bags on the side. Beside it, their flatscreen TV, now broken, was leaning on the wall. The impact shook their home, messing with much of the things inside. Apparently, dad and the gang cleaned the mess up.

"Be careful there, Hanna," she heard her dad's voice, "some pieces of glass might hurt you, you understand?"

"Yeah sure," Hanna said, annoyed.

She then climbed up the stairs and entered her room.

Fortunately, surprisingly even, her room is intact. The bookshelves, the desk, the wardrobe, even the paint-by-numbers artworks hanging in the wall were unscathed.

Perhaps they also cleaned my room up, she thought.

The thought shivered her for some reason. She can take the idea of her dad entering her room like a favorite candy, but other people? Random men? Kind of an unsettling thought.

She locked the door. It made her feel better. A bit more secure. More private.

She then observed her clothes in her wardrobe. She took some nice, casual clothes. It's a cold night, but she would rather cocoon herself in a blanket than sleep on a jacket or pyjamas.

A statement shirt and a pair of thin, light colored shorts. Her parents doesn't mind such revealing outfit, but she can hear her mom now saying, don't walk around outside too much looking like that, young lady.

She began to undress, starting with her sneakers.

How long have I been wearing these socks and shoes? God, it must have been long.

She expected the smell. It wasn't really awful, just a musky smell. Maybe she'll wash her feet before going back to Melanie's.

As she put off her clothes, she heard something near the door.

"Dad? Is that you? Go away, I'm dressing up!"

Silence. She's now on her bra and panties. She's thinking if she should replace her bra.

The rustling noise resumed. She turned around to the door, and the cabinet beside it.

She decided to replace her bra. So she went to her cabinet and...

Was that a movement below her cabinet?

Rats? That would be weird, not to mention gross. Perhaps that goddamn meteor dug up some rats' home.

She decided to look closer.

She gasped. There's definitely something there. A shadowy creature.

It crawled towards her.

She then saw it clearly.

It was a tiny man.
End Notes:

The rest of the story is coming up soon! I'll just polish and publish them chapter by chapter. See ya!

An Alien by WhistlingBear
"Ow!" it was a solid, low gasp. Not even a scream.

Hanna quickly grabbed a towel and covered her naked self.

It looked like a man. About 3 inches tall. Wearing some oddly shiny purple T-shirt, and a dark pair of pants. He crawled from underneath the cabinet. As he crawl out, he slowly stood and raised his arms.

Hanna watched, hugging herself. Suddenly, the fear turned to anger.

"You pervert!"

She kicked the tiny figure. It bulleted to a wall, where it hit with a slick sound akin to turning a page.

It laid down, motionless.

A different fear took over Hanna.

She slowly walked to the tiny figure.

It really looked like an ordinary human being, except for its size. It even felt like it. The brief contact she made with the kick confirmed that.

The tiny figure then moved, writhing in pain apparently. This made Hanna back away with a gasp.

She quickly removed the towel and piled it on him.

I better dress up before he regains strength, she thought.

So she did. A new bra, a comfy pair of shorts, a T-shirt, and a layer of baby powder. She got dressed quickly.

She then walked to the pile of towel.

She carefully removed it.

The tiny man is there and he's... smiling.

His eyes widened when the towel got removed. He looked at her. Then he quickly stood up and ran away... to the window?

Hanna grunted and swayed her left foot right at his face.

She pinned his tiny body, the entire lower half right under her still unwashed foot.

She squatted, taking a closer look. He started to struggle, so she pressed her foot harder.

"Arrhhh... stop! stop! halt! finish! end!!!"

He even sounded like a human.

The pressure subsided.

"Wha- wha- what... are you?" Hanna said, her voice just a step up from a whisper.

"End this, human! You are required to end this!"

Hanna's foot pressed harder. This time, her foot crawled up to cover more of the tiny man's body.

"Ahh!!! End! End! Stop!"

The foot stopped, now covering the man's chest and everything below. She could see his face squinting at the smell. In a rather gross yet oddly funny observation, Hanna noticed her foot sweating.

It is oddly funny, whatever is happening right now. Hanna even found herself smirking for some reason as she watched the fearful tiny man.

"Who. Are. You?"

The man stayed quiet, then looked at her with surprisingly sharp eyes, "Who? I- I am alien!"

"Alien?"

"Yes! I bet you humans haven't heard of us!"

Hanna then saw something in his eyes. It almost looked like... sadness?

"An alien, huh?" as if whatever's happening right now can't be more illogical!

"Yeah, now please end this!"

But it's not illogical at all! The meteor (They say it looked like a metal ball, her mom said), his size, and the weird way he talks!

Hanna's smirked widened into a grin. A gift from the stars...

"You're mine," she whispered.

The tiny man - alien - stared at her.

"Who are you," Hanna said with a stern voice, "what's your name?"

The man frowned, "I don't... I- Fine. You are allowed to call me Simon. Simon Nicks, I like that name."

Simon Nicks? Hanna thought, it sounds familiar.

Ah! It's the main character in one of the novels she read! Simon Nicks, the teenage rebel who overthrew a corrupt regime! She let out a burst of giggle.

She then looked down on the man. She pressed her foot harder on him, "I said, what's your name?"

It crawled all the way to his head. It's getting more gross: the sweat in her foot is turning into some sort of mud, dampening the tiny man's clothes. This made Hanna even more mad.

"Ahhhh!!! I don't know! Oh, it's bzzzzzzzzzzzz-"

Hanna's biggest toe pressed on his face. The wet digit is just as big as his head, as he struggle, his face get smeared in disgusting sweat.

Hanna grimaced and stopped.

"I don't have time for nonsense you fucking pervert. Now, tell me who you are or I'll fucking crush you like a bug you are."

The man's head appeared between her big and second toe, looking at her in utmost fear. He was trying to slow down his breathing.

No, he was... getting angry.

"Fine! I will tell who am I! I am a someone from a planet others call bzzzgwz! That's right! I'm a hzgbzzgwz! You can call me whatever you want, just like any other mooore big neighbors! Why? Because even primitive creatures like you think you're superior just because your more big!!! And it is up to us to adjust for you big concerns! Is it our fault if your stupid, primitive, big audio detecting organs can no hear low frequency of sound? Bzzzzz zzzzz zwzwzzwzzz zzzbzzbzzw!"

Hanna just stayed there, absorbing the tiny man's big rant.

"Go on! Kill me like a bug I am! That is what you look to creatures like me? You are all the same! No matter how primitive you are! You control small species! Just because you are big!"

The foot which is covering the man's entire body gradually freed him.

He stayed there, lying down, smeared in foot sweat.

"You... you said you hate it when people control you?"

"Of course! People, hzgzgghug, hzgghijkjk, bwwzzz z zzzzz zwwzbzb bzzz! The empire itself!"

The man suddenly fell silent..He looked around with worrying eyes, as if he is waiting for God himself to appear for saying such blasphemy.

For Hanna, it was too much to take. The only thing that caught her attention is how this man... this alien...

"Like... you wanted to be... free? And be yourself?"

The alien looked at her, almost in shock. He then looked downwards, to his sweat-soaked body.

Hanna suddenly giggled. God what the fuck is happening? she thought.

"It's like... it's like... we're the same!" the words came out of her mouth.

Then silence followed. Even Hanna was shocked.

The alien then... laughed. He laughed! He laughed like... like a person! What?!

But it was a comfortable laugh. Hanna began chuckling herself.

As if a competition began, the tiny alien's laughs grew louder.

Hanna also increased her volume.

The man then made it even louder. To the point that it's ridiculous. He looked like a lunatic. No, more like a very very bad actor.

This tickled something in Hanna. The very same bone that gets tickled when she was 6 and she saw someone make a funny face.

She also laughed louder. It was indeed a funny face!

As the room got filled with uncanny, almost humorless giggles, it slowly subsided.

"No," the tiny man began, "we are not the same, human. Not the same. Not."

"Yeah," Hanna said, nodding and wiping her tears. At this point, she won't be surprised if she woke up on a bed in one of Melanie's rooms. "Not the same."

She put a hand on the tiny man, trying to pick him up. The man crawled away in fear.

She smiled and offered her palm instead.

"Hop in!"

The man jumped, but not into her hand.

"No, I mean," she stifled a giggle.

The man sat there. Staring at her. His expression serious.

Hanna sighed and sat in front of him.

"So, Simon isn't it?"

The man rolled his eyes, "Call me whatever you want human, like I said, your useless big tongue won't be able to pronounce anything in our language!"

"Okay Simon. Now... why did you get here?"

Simon rolled his eyes again, "by a vehicle you brainless creature! As far as I know, all you can manage is to travel to your stratosphere!" the man then snorted and giggled.

"So that was a spaceship! Wow!"

"A what? Oh yeah, yes, a spaceship! I do remember."

She then frowned, "what I mean is... why. Why are you here in our planet?"

Simon's gaze then turned cold, like a campfire which got distinguished by a bucket of ice.

"I will not tell you why I am here in your planet, human. Definitely not to you! You are a young person in a planet where seniority is important! I bet you can't -"

"Shut up!" Hanna suddenly said.

He fell silent, letting out a smug smile.

Hanna just stared at him, he definitely said something that hit her right at the core. She can feel her blood boiling, her nostrils letting out steams.

Simon didn't utter a word, but he showed zero fear.

She stared at him with wide, hateful eyes. She's trying to intimidate him. But he just stare back at her with a neutral expression.

After seemingly hours of a humorless staring contest, Hanna exploded into a giggle.

Of course! I said shut up! So he shut up!

She slapped the floor next to Simon, who squinted away. He's confused.

She then stared at the tiny man. Observing the tiny creature. Dark, curly hair. A slightly round face. A nice set of eyes... he looked quite human. Underwhelming in human standard sure, but how many tiny humans can one see on earth?

"Tell me," Hanna began, almost giggling, "you read Thunder Flower didn't you?"

Simon frowned, "How can... what?"

"How do you know Simon Nicks? Don't tell me it's a coincidence?"

"Oh!"

He then looked at Hanna's bookshelf.

"You..." Hanna said and broke into laughter again.

"I gotta learn your area's customs and language you know. I read several books there. I'm a fast reader, and a fast learner too!"

Hanna stared at him. The meteor landed last night, and he read several?

Sensing her confusion, Simon said, "I mean quick. Quick reader, quick learner."

Hanna got more comfused.

"Rapid! Rapid learner! I mean... high veloci-"

"You've been here all night?!" Hanna said, she felt exposed. "Why?"

"Why? My vehicle landed here! And this is the nearest structure. And there are many writings to learn about!"

Hanna wasn't convinced. Her hand began to fly to him.

Simon crawled away. So Hanna quickly snapped her arm like a snake, effortlessly grabbing his right leg. She pulled and lifted his body. She dangled him right in front of her.

"You. You really are a pervert, don't you? Hiding in my wardrobe?"

Hanna joyfully watched the man try to struggle as he danged upside down in front of her. It somehow gives her a funny feeling. The feeling of... power?

Simon stopped struggling, "look human, I am no sure what you mean by that, but if you think I want to use malicious tactics to gain access to your reproductive functions, you're stupid. I'm a hzgbzzgwz! Why would I reproduce with a big, stupid human?"

Hanna stared at him, squinting at his smell. He smelled like foot sweat. Gross!

She dropped him on the floor.

He got up on all fours. Then Hanna's index finger pinned him on the ground again. The finger stayed there, its owner giggling as he struggle.

"You're fun!" Hanna said, "even more fun than most of my fellow humans."

"Fun?" Simon seemed offended, "well human, I am telling you that I am not fun!"

"But you are, little guy!"

"Shut up!"

The finger released him.

The man sat up, "are you happy now?"

Hanna giggled, "of course! I've never felt like this in a while. I've never thought I'd have an alien friend."

"A friend?" Simon said, "like... a companion?"

"Yes!"

Simon giggled at this, "a friend huh? I... I guess I got a big friend now."

Simon's fear visibly got thawed in an instant. He looked up at her with a seemingly genuine smile.

Hanna shifted and leaned on her bed. She put her palm in front of Simon.

"Hop in. Like... go on here"

This time, Simon understood. He hopped into her palm.

"So tell me honestly. Why are you here?"

Again, Simon understood, "I... I will fight for freedom."

Simon understood another thing: the frustrating feeling of being controlled.

Simon gave her a look that says, what a fool. While Hanna gave him a look that says you're mine.
Cocooned by WhistlingBear
"Hannaaa!!!" it was her younger brother, Erin.

Hanna felt like she was woken up from a trance with a bucket of ice.

"Ah shit! My stuffs!"

She ran across the room to get her bag and gather a couple of books - one of which is Thunder Flower itself. She then picked her favorite jacket and put it in as well.

After that, she stared at Simon. He was sitting on a bed, looking at her with a confused face.

"Hannaaaaaa!!" Erin's voice is now louder. Hanna could tell that he's now inside the house, "come on!"

Hanna looked at Simon.

Where should I put you?

Should I just throw you into my bag?

Or maybe... in some box?

"HANN-"

"Will you shut up for a minute? Just wait, okay?" she snapped.

Erin fell silent.

She then picked her discarded sock, "I'm sorry."

Simon was confused, but he let Hanna pick him up. He stayed confused as the dirty sock opened below him. He was dropped to the sock head first. He tried to stand up, but the slightly damp and stretchy sock made him feel like he's tied up and suspended midair.

Hanna quicky tied the sock shut, sealing the alien inside. She made the space inside quite small so the tiny creature wouldn't be able to move a lot inside.

She then put it on her palm and stared.

"What is this event? End this!!!" the struggling creature cried.

"Shut up," Hanna whispered.

His mouth stopped, but his body continued to struggle.

Hanna found herself smiling as she watch the poor fellow. She dropped him in her bag.

After closing the bag, she put an ear to it to listen. It was more quiet than she thought.

It made her worry for a bit, but after hearing another "Hannaaaa!!!" from the outside, her worries dissipated. It was replaced with, oddly, joy.

"Okay bro, here I am!" her voice was rather sweet as she exited her room.

***

Cocoon. I'm being cocoon-punished. The alien thought, trapped inside the tied up sock in a fetal position.

The life of his species begins with this: a cocoon. Solitary, innocent, and full of potential. A lot similar to some earth animals' eggs.

"To put someone back to their cocoon" is something of a punishment for young people in his world. For kids.

Because if a child is bad, or dumb, or even ugly... it means that his cocoon failed him. He was like a defective product. An online order gone wrong which should be brought back to its manufacturer.

Simon is somewhat a young adult. Like somewhere between 19 and 23 earth years in human age. As a grown-up, this was quite a degrading experience. This human, this young, primitive human actually cocoons him?!

It was dark and tight inside the girls bag. Not to mention smelly, devoid of oxygen. He could feel his mind becoming fuzzy. He can't bring himself to breathe normally, as the damp smell assaults his lungs in every inhale.

The smell. It's everywhere! It's in the cocoon. It's in his clothes and skin as well, thanks to the foot-pin that he received earlier.

He started to cough.

Some of the racist alien species - who are of course bigger than Simon's species - are somewhat true. The dirtiest part of any creature is its lowest body part. Its feet.

But that doesn't mean that Simon's species are mere lickers of their dirt, it means that their stupid bodies are too big for their small sense of hygiene!

He coughed again. He was beginning to get dizzy.
The smell. It assaults his nose. It grinds his lungs. He needed fresh air.
He had to clean himself, or else he'll die.

He started to lick his arms. The foot sweat in his skin had been drying up. So now it's slightly sticky. The smell is now buried deep into it. At each lick, a very strong bullet of that smell shoots his nostrils.

Tears formed in his eyes. He came here to fight for his species's freedom, but now he's licking some pungent thing from a human.

They're really the lickers of the bigger species' dirt aren't they?

No, I have a big sense of hygiene, he thought. He continued to lick his body clean. His stomach protesting at the vile, salty thing that it was consuming.

***

A long speech from mom. Some childish gestures from her brother.

Hanna is used to it. So as usual, she settled inside a room alone. Of course this isn't her room, this is one of Melanie's rooms. Her mom's friend has quite a big house.

On the side was a mattress, there is no bed. Next to it was a couple of sleeping bags. The entire family shall sleep here while their front yard is being fixed.

Fortunately, she's alone as of now. And she's taking her time to digest what just happened earlier.

She then grabbed her bag and opened it. The sock is there, there are slow movements in it. She picked it and the movements suddenly stopped. She's glad that the alien is still alive, at least.

She went to the bathroom. She remembered that she still haven't washed her damn feet.

She ignored Melanie's teenage kids staring at her carrying a sock-bag to the bathroom.

Melanie's place has two bathrooms, one for taking a bath and another for taking a shit. The two rooms are seated next to each other. Melanie entered the latter.

She sat on the toilet bowl and put the sock on the sink nearby. There is a faucet in front of her, she opened it and it let out a pathetic stream of water. She grabbed a soap and washed her feet.

Her mom would not like this, saying that her blood vessels will take over the smooth curves of her feet. But Hanna didn't care, because she would rather have blood vessels than cheesy odors in her feet. Aside from this, it's another act of defiance against her mom, albeit a petty one.

She stared at her feet. It's a rather big pair. But it has such a perfect curve. No wonder her mom doesn't want blood vessels in it. Her toes are rather cute with their round heads. A solid light blue manicure in each toenail. No glitters or other shits. Minimalist yet unusual enough, just the way she likes it.

She wiped her feet with the towel, stood up and started untying the sock. The slow movements are still there, she wonder what the alien was doing.

The sock was untied and she dangled it upside down, shaking it as if emptying a coin purse.

The little man fell. He looked up at Hanna, who greeted him with a big grin.

"YOU ARE BETTER IF YOU-"

"Shhhh," Hanna whispered, "they might hear you!"

Simon was confused, but eventually, he understood. He shut up, and settled at looking at her with hateful eyes.

Then, to Hanna's surprise, he licked his arms. Then his knees.

Hanna giggled and whispered, "what the heck are you doing? Are you a cat?"

Simon immediately stopped what he's doing. He seems to not know that this is a weird thing to do. What a peculiar sight to see: an adult man licking himself!

"I am cleaning my body! I have a good sense of hygiene, unlike you primitive dirty creatures!"

"Cleaning huh?" she stifled a laugh, "and can you just whisper?"

"Shut up, dirty human!"

She grabbed the man. She watched him trying to mask his fear. He coughed, trying to spit something.

"Are you sure you're cleaning yourself?" Hanna said.

"I said earlier that shut up!"

Hanna smelled the man, expecting to smell spit - a gross smell. But she encountered something worse: her feet's odor.

She laughed rather loudly.

"I should have remembered!" she said, not whispering anymore. Not only did she put him in her dirty sock, she also covered him in her foot sweat earlier!

Simon looked up at her.

"Do you like it, little man?" she whispered, her mouth so very close to his face. She can smell hints of that foot smell. "That's how you clean yourself? Maybe you can lick my feet!" she giggled.

Simon's eyes widened and his nose flared in rage. "YOU ARE VILE! You all the same! Primitive or no primitive!"

She wrapped her hands around his face. She was surprised that she made him burst into anger like that. She clearly hit something in him.

"Calm the fuck down you stupid alien boy!" she whispered to her closed fist, "do you really think I would make you do that? For fucks sake!"

She slowly opened her fist. "Calm down okay?" she told Simon. He is now pale, his hair messy. The only solid thing in him now is the rage in his eyes.

"I was gonna tell you if you would like me to lick you. You're kinda... cute when you get teased."

Hanna felt the heat in her cheeks. What the fuck did I just say?

She went serious. "Tell me Simon. How did you get here? Did you land here by accident?"

Simon rolled his eyes, "I will not tell you. Not especially to you primitive creature!"

"Oh come on! You're literally dependent to me! I don't think a tiny alien like you will survive here! Think about it."

"I am able to make myself survive. I will find my vehicle and..." he trailed off. He then looked at her with contempt.

Hanna giggled, "you mean your spaceship? It's taken by the Space Agency and it's probably far away now. In the middle of the desert or maybe in the capital. Who knows?"

"I do not worry. I will find it!"

"Are you sure about that?"

"I'm not a primitive, stupid, big creature like you! Of course I can!"

Hanna scratched her head. Her feet is now becoming cold in the bathroom floor. Tomorrow, the blood vessels will take over for sure, and it's all because of this stupid little alien.

She looked around, and then pointed at the toilet bowl, "do you see that?"

"See the what? I have a sight organ you stupid-"

"No! This!"

She put him close to the toilet bowl, putting him near the clear yet unimaginably dirty water.

"Uhmmmm... let me think... ah! The waste collector! What a primitive thing!"

"Waste collector eh? I like that," Hanna found herself enjoying this, "if you really think you don't need me and you can survive, I'll throw you here, like a waste!"

Simon looked at it. Even Hanna was surprised to see fear in his eyes. He's actually buying it!

She pulled him away and stood, "now, you better quit your nonsense! You're mine. I know you're hiding something, little boy."

"You really is a vile, disgusting-"

She flushed the toilet. The color of Simon also flushed. Hanna stifled a giggle so loud it made her cough.

"Okay! I will tell you! I came here to... to... to kill! Yes! To kill you all! Because you all deserve to die!"

Hanna's smile dropped. She observed the raging little man. He's as serious as a funeral.

But suddenly, she giggled again. "Are you sure? A mere waste collector can stop you you stupid insect!"

"You will experience! You will experience what will happen and let's observe what will you say then!"

Hanna had to digest that one. Realizing, she felt a pang of anger, "are you threatening me? Threatening us?"

"Whatever! I will do it whatever happens! You will experience!"

The anger grew, "well, I'll tell you you insect, I won't hesitate to dump you there, and flush you away to god-knows-where to stop you! Hell, I can even stomp on you like a fucking bug! Don't scare me you fucking insect. I don't have time for bullshit!"

Silence.

Hanna calmed down and looked at Simon.

"Will you really kill us?" she said, almost like a little girl seeking guidance from her mother.

Simon was stunned by the sudden gentleness.

"I say you forget what that was."

"Fuck you."

Incredibly, the peculiar conversation ended with a couple of giggles. Both of which are as human as a giggle can possibly be.

***

Melanie's children stared at Hanna as she walked back to the room. This time with more confused looks. They probably heard something. But Hanna didn't care. Simon's voice was too soft for any of them to hear, she's pretty sure about that.

Her mom and younger brother was there. She lay down on one of the sleeping bags.

"Let's sleep. Don't stay up all night okay?" her mom said.

Hanna ignored her. Earlier, she found a cloth sack near the bathroom, and she put Simon there.

"Goodnight," she whispered as she put the sack on her bag.

She laid down and checked her phone.

Chat messages from classmates. Emails from teachers. Some messages from a couple of relatives even. A lot of people are concerned, or maybe just curious, about her situation. A meteor landed on her house! On her 18th birthday!

She gave them lazy replies.

Social media has something more interesting though. It's under fire right now.

Memes, discussions, and debates about aliens. Apparently, the meteor and how the Space Agency handled it stirred people's interests about aliens.
A Memory by WhistlingBear
Monday afternoon. Two days have passed. Hanna was cycling to the city park, wearing an old shirt. Memories of the last summer flooded her.

When was the last time she wore this shirt? It might have been a year ago. It still fits her rather well. Two plump bumps are hanging in her chest in an almost awkward way. Hanna's breasts are not really huge, but still pretty big and healthy.

The reason she fetched this old shirt is its chest pocket. Surprisingly, Simon fits there rather perfectly.

As her bicycle swept the road, the tiny man inside her shirt pocket was barely moving. It's better that way, for it reduces the feeling of... being groped.

Sure, the layer of bra protects her from the potentially malicious hands of the tiny man. But it's still better than putting him in one of her pathetic short pockets. Ironically, she'd rather put him on top of her boob than to suffocate him and potentially make him fall as she pedal her bike.

She decided to not go to school for a week while their house was being fixed. Melanie's two children told Hanna's mom about her "weird" behavior of laughing inside the bathroom. The two brats couldn't mind their own business, eh?

With no room to be by herself, and with lots of bullshits with other people there, Hanna wanted to be somewhere solitary, like a park.

How do aliens hang out? she told Simon earlier. She was at her room in their house, where the noisy construction outside drills her ears.

Simon shrugged. Either he didn't hear over that goddamn construction, or he didn't understand.

A trip to the park is what I need, she thought.

She reached the park. She cruised past the children's playground and the parking lot.

She went to the back of the park. Lined by trees, this is perhaps the greenest part of the city. Not only greenest, but also the most solitary. Of course, it's still hardly solitary, for there are some couples and some highschoolers walking around. But Hanna knew she can at least mind her own business here.

She parked her bike and sat on a big piece of rock.

"We're here, Simon."

The tiny man in her chest pocket didn't move.

"Simon?"

She pocked her chest pocket, and the tiny man moved, as if waking up. The invasive feeling caused by the movement in her right boob was almost... ticklish.

The tiny man's head popped from the pocket, "this is what?"

"The park. Don't let yourself get seen by anyone though."

"Pfft. A what? Oh I know, a recreation area."

The two fell silent.

"So... tell me about yourself, Simon?"

"I tell you about myself? What should I tell you, human?"

Hanna shrugged, "I don't know. The stuff you do in your planet? Do you have a job? Do you have a family there?"

Simon frowned and stared at the ground, "I don't really know how to tell. I suppose it's better to let your planet discover us. It'll be much better..." his voice trailed off. It's as if he couldn't believe what he just said.

"I don't understand. I mean..." Hanna fell silent. Then in a near-whisper, "do you really want to kill us?"

Simon suppressed a snicker.

"Simon?"

"When you, earth creatures discovered us? A planet that is big, with the creatures that is small. What will you do? What will you look at us?"

"I don't know Simon, I can't speak for all of us."

"We are the most small creatures in the universe. And everybody else looks at us as lower than them!"

"Wait... there are other aliens?"

Another snicker, this time unsuppressed, took over Simon, "of course! You who is a primitive child!"

"I think I get it."

"Shut up."

"I've always wanted to be myself, to be in control of my life. I don't want other people to decide for me. I hate it when everyone still sees me as a little girl, even when I just had my debut!"

Simon stayed quiet.

"Like you, I also want to be free."

Another snicker, this one more harsh, "you don't get it human, we are more small than all others! You know what that means?"

Hanna looked at him.

"Other creatures do anything they want at us! Killing! Torture! Destroying our homes! There are ones who put their bodily fluids at us! There are ones who consume us like... food! And all of others treat us like lower creatures who should do everything they express!"

Hanna stared at him in shock. She understood all of it, but it's too.. dark for her to process it. The worst part is how a part of her gets it. What do humans do to insects, after all?

"And... and you will... you will kill us? All of us including the others? Because of it?" she said nervously.

The rage slowly subsided as Simon breathes deeply. He then looked down, "what will I do?"

"Why us? We haven't done anything to you!"

"Because you did not discover us in the present! If you discover us in the past, you will do the same, I am sure! You are all the same!"

Hanna went sad, "look."

"What? You want me to see something again?"

"I mean..." she giggled, sorrowful tears in her eyes drip as she do, "look at me!"

Simon turned his head at her. It's such a cute tiny head. Not super attractive in human standards, but the little round head with it's curly hair, striking eyes, and solid nose is interesting enough.

"Did I do anything to you?"

"You cocooned me!"

"You what?"

Simon stared at her in utmost rage.

"Oh yeah, that one! I stepped on you because... because... because I thought..." she wiped her eyes, "I thought you're a pep-pervert!"

Simon's angry pair of eyes turned into a confused one.

"I did not want to kill you, you know that right? Because... I thought I can help you!" she wiped her eyes.
Why the fuck am I crying? she thought.
"You know..."

Hanna sniffed, "I know what?"

"I didn't want to kill everyone on your planet. But..."

Hanna's cries halted.

"I... I want... I will not plan it anymore. I mean I don't plan it anymore."

"What?" Hanna was clearly frustrated.

"I mean. I will not kill everyone on earth anymore. Nor shsh- hu- hurt them! I'll not do anything at them anymore!"

Hanna was confused, but as Simon stared at her with a surprisingly sweet smile, she found herself smiling back.

"You'll not kill us anymore."

"And that is because of you."

That was unexpected. Hanna felt her cheeks grew warm.

An 18 year old girl! The savior of humanity! Who could have guessed?

"Thanks," was all she could answer. She knew it was dumb, considering the amount of thoughts in her heart, struggling to escape her mouth.

"It's a beautiful planet you got, yes or no?"

Hanna looked around. The sunset is painting the sky red, the trees are rustling with cool evening wind. Streetlights color the park, which are full of various people. To Hanna, there's nothing poetic at such a generic sight.

"It's rare to see an intelligent planet with such towering organic flora." Simon continued.

"What?"

"Or perhaps because they're still... primitive."

"Yeah, I guess it's a beautiful planet."

Simon snickered, which made Hanna irritated.

"You don't want to kill us because our planet is beautiful?"

Simon snorted, "you dumb, dumb, primitive human!"

"Shut up!"

"It's because I understand you. I see innocence. Like an infant in a cocoon. Uncorrupted. Full of potential."

"I don't understand."

"Of course you don't! You'll never understand me. And don't assume that you are!"

Silence.

Hanna stared at him. She don't know what's happening. Those words somehow punctured her heart.

"It's already late, come on."

"Sorry."

She stopped walking and stared at the tiny man. She can tell that even he was surprised by that word.

"I mean... I'll try to describe to you."

"It's okay. I know I don't understand you."

"No. A story."

Hanna stopped walking again, "a story?"

"Yes, a story while we are go to your house."

***
CW: Section contains "cat-girls". Not necessarily furries, just women with cat ears and cat tails.
***

What do intelligent aliens look like? What about their homes? Their culture?

Apparently, one doesn't have to beat their imagination like an egg and conjure such grotesque monstrosities. In reality, it's not really that far away from humans, and their homes, and their culture.

Simon's home planet is mostly white. A ghostly white landscape. Like the moon, but without the giant craters. Lots of streams here and there, tiny dunes and holes.

Quite gloomy for humans, but to Simon, it's home.

In warmer spots with wider streams, blocks of blue structures may be found. Cities in this planet are no different from human's, except of course the size.

In one of these cities, or former city, Simon was born, grew up, and destroyed.

There is this species of alien from a nearby gas planet, who are perhaps the most mischievous, agile, and sadistic intelligent life out there. They appear like a pale skinned human, with a pair of ears and a tail that might remind a human of their own domestic cat. It doesn't end there: they also have fangs and sharp, retractable nails. Calling them cat-people or cat-girls/cat-boys would be accurate. On top of that, they have massive asses. A pair of huge balls each bigger than their head. Some people in Simon's planet would jokingly call them: creatures sitting on two planets.
But of course, these are creatures one would just joke about.

One day, a group of college cat-girls arrived in the planet. A field trip for their space studies of sorts.

These occurrences are not really a concern for the people there. But as the morning went on, a small group of them arrived in their hidden spot.

Simon wouldn't forget the chaos during that time. And the smell. The smell was so strong he gagged even when just recalling it.

They have massive feet with ballsy toes. They would stomp and catch some tiny people between those toes with no effort. Their tails whip around, flicking some of them. Any nearby survivors, like Simon, almost died by such musky smell of it all.

They would beg for their lives, as they always do, much to Simon's contempt. Like anyone who does that, they died.

Those evil cat-girls laughed as they chased them. Catching them with their sharp nails, then stuffing them between their huge asses. That's how they hide things.

Simon doesn't even want to imagine the agony there. Just trapped between those massive ass cheeks, right where that awful smell is coming from.

He hid in a subway, with some commuters.

Feminine giggles boom above. With stomps that shook everyone's knees in fear. Rumours of people being captured in other stations spread like wildfire. Some children cried, some old people fainted.

And that one rumour, which claims that one of them peed right into the subway entrance and drowned everybody inside? That haunted him for the rest of his life.

When the voices and stomps died out, a few people dared to go out of the subway station. Simon was one of them, stupefied and dizzy with confusion.

The cat-girls were running away with glee. As if they're flying a kite. As if they didn't murdered at least half of the city. As if there are no creatures struggling for their lives between their asses clad with thin, wet panties.

At least they didn't destroy the city, his bitter thought during that time. Those cat-girls had a knack at being such agile, sneaky creatures. He wished they just destroyed everything. Killed everyone.

That morning, Simon began being the Simon that Hanna knew today. Unstable, vengeful, and bitter.

There's much more than that, but Simon decided this tragedy is enough to poke his gigantic but dumb companion's mind.
A Picnic by WhistlingBear
Author's Notes:

"Are you sure you don't need food?" Hanna's voice was soft, almost tender.

Hanna was clearly moved my that story of his. Unsurprisingly, like many primitive intelligent life in the universe, humans see food as the language of hospitality, of love even perhaps.

And... of death?

Simon wondered if they're still in the stage of civilization where assassination means poisoning the target's meal.

As a second thought, he wondered if they found a way to eat some tiny creatures. Alive.

"No, I do not be full with human food. Besides, this body of mine can sustain me for... for some time."

"And after that time?"

Simon fell quiet. He felt pleasantly surprised by the sudden concern of this giant being.

Hanna ate the rectangular food she was offering. It was "bread", apparently.

"So what are you planning now? I really want to know."

Simon became a bit irritated, "I don't know! And why do you want to know anyway?"

They fell silent. Hanna gobbled up the rest of the "bread". Sticky sounds of bread being mushed in her mouth filled the room.

"I want... to help," Hanna said.

Simon suppressed a snicker.

"You need your spaceship right? Can you just... go back there? In your planet?"

Simon's will fell. He remembered: he is on the run. He is being chased by the Galactic Empire. His allies were probably captured already. His fellow men in his planet were probably punished and he is probably exiled now. Damn that unmapped wormhole! The wormhole to this terrible primitive planet! The wormhole of death!

"Simon?"

"No!"

"Why?" Hanna sounds as if it hurt her, "I'm here to help with anyt-"

"No."

"Okay."

"No."

Hanna just stared at him.

"No. No, human. No."

Hanna turned away and wiggled away to a nearby wall. She sat there and stared at the window.

Simon looked down and tried to think. He reminisced on his life as a vengeful tiny alien. He remembered his life starting from that tragic morning.

***

Several of his fellow people on the ground. Dead. Crushed to unrecognizable paste. Some have punctured body.

Simon's city was bathed in blood after the little visit of those cat girls. Some buildings were intact, but the entire city was ruined.
And what do people like Simon do when their city is ruined? They migrate to another.

But they won't just migrate, they'll complain! After all, there are many survivors of that rampage. A fraction of a city's worth of a crowd will definitely bring attention.

And perhaps that's why the organization who are fighting against giant aliens' abuses instantly expressed support to them.

The government noticed them, and as usual, can do nothing beyond useless words sent to the government of those disgusting cat-people.

So they planned a big scale protest. A five days (in their planet) worth of protests in their ruined city.

On the third day, a gigantic black vehicle arrived as they march.

A huge cat-woman emerged from it. It was an awe inducing sight. Her planet sized ass eclipsed their sun. Her hair and her tail sways in a way that paralyzes them.

The protest died out a little, so some of them shouted in rage. Everybody followed.

So when a teenage cat-girl shouting "picnic! picnic!" in Galactic Standard Language emerged, their voices were already like a battle cry.

An older cat-girl emerged. This time, the protest died out for good. Everybody recognized one of the monsters who ruined their city. In fact, she's the most enthusiastic one. The leader of the group of cat-girls who destroyed their city.

Instead of a neat college attire, she was now wearing a crop top exposing her wide, smooth tummy. And a short skirt, which looked like a comically small hat for the pair of planets that are her ass.

"Sister, so this is where you went to in your field trip?" the younger cat girl said.

"Yes!" the older one said.

"Wow! I can't wait to be in year 4! Being in year 1 in college is boring!"

"Well, it's good that our parents have connections in the government so we can go wherever we want!"

"Yeah! Picnic!!!!"

They watched the three gigantic beings go to their ruined city. They watched them squat at the buildings, looking for some of the tiny people apparently. The younger one blew on it, in an attempt to lure out some. But of course, they found none.

Then in their horror, the mother swiped an entire city block with her office shoe clad foot. Buildings got toppled in a rumbling sound.

The two daughters joined, destroying any intact building that they see. Office shoes, crimson flip-flops, and purple flip-flops. All of those cat people's footwear were erasing an entire city's existence  - a hundred years worth of civilization.
Simon froze in shock. He barely noticed his peers moaning in fear or rage or whatever. Some had fainted, some ran away. He quietly watched the cat-people family destroy his neighborhood. His home. His childhood. His identity.

The sound of their city succumbing made the ground tremble. Some brave - or stupid - people in the buildings and houses in the neighboring cities go out to see what's happening. Some people looked at them, shouting with rage for three days only to end up like this.

In their horror, the younger girl pointed somewhere and jumped with glee.

They then begin catching some people. Simon will never forget them.

The woman caught by the older cat girl - that very same cat-girl from that field trip, screaming and flailing as she flew to the giant girl's mouth. Then another person, a man. The cat girl wasn't even done chewing the poor woman, when she gobbled up the man. Then another, a man again, suffering the same fate.

Simon suddenly found himself throwing up. Blood was dripping from that cat-girl's lips. He looked around the street, and that's when he realized that the protest dissolved into a crying and puking session.

A shadow engulfed them all.

The mother. In her hand is a messy mass of many tiny people. Most of which have grotesque bodies and impossibly angled limbs. She was as if holding a handful of candies.

She is looking at a nearby building. Her younger daughter was blowing it like a candle.

Many people ran out of the building, only to be swiftly caught by the mother, using her other hand. Some are caught by the daughters, flying straight to their mouth like snacks.

The pile of bodies in the mother's hand grew a bit. She stuffed it between her ass cheeks. It was a gruesome image: bodies being forced between those giant balls of flesh. Fingers pushing them deeper into the crack. Some people fell on the ground.

The younger daughter happily stepped on the fallen people with her purple slippers. The freshman cat-girl doesn't really look so different from her older sister. It was as if that cat girl from the field trip doubled and came back to wreak further havoc.

The slippers swept on the ground. Smearing the street with blood. A feminine giggle boomed.

"Mommy look!" she pointed right at Simon.

The mother's face lighted up and she almost ran to his group. The ground trembled so hard some window crashed.

"Ah yes! It must be the protest!"

Simon looked up at her. She is wearing a layer of cosmetics, and a sinister wide-eyed smile. She could've been beautiful, like her daughters.

But as her face grimaced in unimaginably disgusting ways, Simon couldn't help but feel disgust.

But it was just the beginning...

The mother cat-girl's lips pursed and...

THOO!

An oddly wet explosion. And an oddly wet tremble in the ground.

Several snails flew and got stuck in Simon's back. Turning around, he realized they weren't snails, but... spit. Drops of disgusting, cat-girl spit.

A huge pile of it boiled with bubbles forming and popping. Many people in it were struggling to escape. It's like a quick sand, or a lava. Some people tripped and got stuck in the slimy pool like a rat on a sticky paper trap.

A cold wind blew. And he noticed the rancid smell.

Tears formed in Simon's eyes. He fell on his knees watching his fellow men drown in some cat-woman's saliva.

"Eeew," he heard the younger daughter said, as if to insult.

He then felt a massive push from behind. It was like being hit by a truck. All air escaped his lungs as he plunged right into the pool of spit.

He stumbled and fell face first into the saliva pool. It was the younger girl's slipper, she kicked him to the spit pool.

He screamed, but it was instantly silenced by the sudden invasion of the saliva into his mouth and nose.

As he struggle, the slipper came back and stepped on him, pinning him deeper. His body hit the ground.

But as the slipper went up, an obscenely thick string of saliva stretched between the ground and the slipper's sole. The pool was thinned out, and the nearly fainting Simon managed to see it all.

He saw one of his peers stuck in the saliva-covered slipper sole. And he saw the slipper swipe on the ground in an attempt to get rid of the spit sticking in it. Spit, combined with the trapped person's blood, was smeared on the ground.

He heard the cat-girl's laugh as it all happen. He heard them rejoice and have fun. He heard them go away, as he lie there.

That day haunted him for the rest of his life. Feeding him with hatred and fueling him for his vengeance.
They protested, and they responded by spitting on them.
Some surviving protesters rescued him from the disgusting spit foam.

They teamed up, they studied, they watched their own government helplessly condemn what just happened.

Nothing happened. The cat-girls were bigger. And on the top of that: they have connections.

So Simon and the survivors studied. They built themselves. They were united by their frustrations.

Simon's planet have advanced knowledge in engineering. Their tiny size gave them dense neurons which made them unbelievably quick learners.

Simon and the gang thought they made the best plan: To fly across the the universe. In the nearby planets. Through the discovered and undiscovered wormholes. And...

Shrink everyone on those planets.

Shrink everyone in the universe.

Before they even reach a planet, the Galactic Empire discovered, and engaged them in a death chase.

It was like an eagle chasing down a bunch of mosquitoes! But it was a death chase nonetheless.

Simon's fleet stumbled upon an undiscovered wormhole.

And that's how he ended up on earth.

It was an unmapped wormhole, so he wouldn't be spotted... yet.
It's only a matter of time.

Before they find him.

***

Simon realized that the young giantess was staring at him as he silently reminisced about the past events.

He can tell that she has quite an attractive face in human standards. Her body is also that of a slender yet not thin figure. The humps of her boobs. The way her chunky thighs thicken and go together in her ass... she has a generic body. A standard body of a primitive being, like a human. None of those crazy planet ass of cat-girls, or the ridiculously thick body of tinies like him.

Hanna smiled as he look at her. He doesn't have a plan right now, but whatever it will be, he knows that he needs her. And that she'll be there for him.

"No," he finally said, not knowing what to tell Hanna.

"Whatever your plan is," Hanna's voice was dead serious, "I'll be rooting for you!"
New Experience by WhistlingBear

Three days have passed. It's Thursday. Hanna and her family's fourth day in Melanie's place.


Their backyard was almost done. On Saturday, they'll move back.


Her older brother was at school. Apparently, having his home struck by a meteor won't stop him from studying.


Her younger brother was fooling around outside. Melanie's two brats were at school too.


Melanie and Hanna's mom were doing chores. Fortunately, Melanie was nice enough to let them slack off in their week-long stay at her place. What a friendship she and mom got.


So just like yesterday, Hanna was savoring alone time at one of the bedrooms. Well, not really alone.


"So, the spaceship is your only way of escaping?" she whispered.


"Yes," the tiny man was sitting beside her. Hanna couldn't resist grinning. He looked adorable beside her in the giant bed. He looked like a doll next to her.


"What is it?" he said, noticing her stifled giggles.


The spaceship was in the Space Agency, probably torn apart already by curious men in lab coats.


"And... it's probably gone, yes," Hanna said.


"That is what I said. And your primitive tools are not enough to make a new one."


"And to top that... the Galaxy Emperor is after you?"


Simon almost grunted, but it came out as a sigh. "The Galactic Empire. They're after us. And my comrades... they are probable caught already."


"But... are you sure? They're probably still there, uncaught."


"Low probability."


"Wha- Oh, you mean slim chance."


"And that is why I want to meet your ruler. I want to make alliance."


"I still don't get it."


"My vehicle is in a place under the control of your government. If there is anyone who can create a vehicle for me, it's them. Observe, dumb human!"


"How will you do it?"


"I'll give them technologies! Technologies way past your primitive ones!"


"Wait, you have the technologies in your vehicle? Or... you're carrying it?" Hanna's face slowly inflated into a smile, "you have some sort of a phone?"


But Simon looked at her with wide eyes, his color flushing, his breathing becoming deep and slow. Hanna's curiosity and smile deflated.


Simon stood and walked away from her. Hanna couldn't resist grinning as she watched the little guy walk on the bed. It's so cute!


She laid down in the bed so that her face was right behind him. It's funny how easily she can surround him at this size.


The tiny man turned around to face her giant set of eyes, and she saw something new: rage. His eyes were almost glowing, his nose was flaring, his jaws were trembling.


For the first time, she felt fear of Simon.


Seeing the giant girl gasp, he laughed. It wasn't a cold, or evil laugh. It was the same warm laugh that Hanna knew. His eyes, his nose, his jaws... they all calmed down.


"No," she heard him whisper.


He then ran to her giant face. He went to her nose, stopping with his both hands on it, then buried his face in it, his lips making a wet sound as it contacts the gigantic nose.


Both of them were shocked after that.


Did he just... kissed me? Hanna thought.


The silence got heavier and heavier, harder and harder to carry and keep. At last, Hanna broke it.


"What do you mean by no?"


Simon's almost trance-like smile disappeared in a blink.


"Oh... that? That word? That word earlier... I mean... The galactic empire will not reach here... at least... high probability. It was a small wormhole."


Hanna tried to smile, despite not understanding. She knew he's trying to pull himself together, now that his plan to kill everyone had failed.


"What happens if they arrived anyway?"


"They will kill me."


BLAGG!!!


They turned.


The door burst open. It was Hanna's mom. She looked worried.


Without thinking, he grabbed Simon and hid him quickly. Somewhere near: under her ass.


Her mom didn't notice it as she walk to her, still wearing that worried face.


"Oh, Hanna," she said as she sit down, caressing her cheek.


Hanna wiggled in her seat, pinning the poor tiny man between her ass cheeks.


Sorry Simon, she thought.


"Have you seen anything at home during that night?" her mom said.


It was like a sudden strike. She was almost speechless. "Li-like w-ww-what mom?"


"Anything."


Hanna slowly shook her head. As she do, the man under her was starting to struggle against her ass. As if it's the truth itself, trying to escape.


"Are you sure? Nothing? Lights? Metal stuffs?"


She shook her head faster, sitting harder on Simon beneath her. Putting all her weight against the truth trying to escape.


"UFOs?"


She stopped shaking her head. She stared at her mom.


Her mom returned the stare.


A staring contest.


Eventually, mom smiled and kissed her daughter's forehead, "be careful okay? If anyone asked you about that, you've seen nothing, okay? Even the cops! And don't entertain anyone in the internet. Actually I was thinking about banning social media for a while but..." she trailed off.


Her mom stood up, "sorry for bothering you, dear! Whoever you've been talking to, don't worry! I won't judge you!"


After saying that, she walked out of the room and slammed the door shut.


***


A silky fabric. And above that... Another layer of cloth. Beyond that... Hanna's ass.


It's pressing on him. His face right between the gigantic cheeks.


Simon had to laugh. Being stuffed in one of those cat-girl's ass is the nightmare that haunts him whenever he sleeps. And now... he's experiencing it. In a human's ass!


He struggled, but the giant girl shifted and pinned him harder. 


The fabric was all over him now, it was a thin fabric. He could almost taste the flesh beyond those layers of cloth. He can barely move. He's right between Hanna's ass cheeks. He's literally living his nightmare. Simon felt his cheeks burn and he almost wept in humiliation.


He could barely breathe. What's worse though? Being stuffed between a cat-girl's planet-sized ass cheeks, or between a human's? A body so pure and natural... so primitive.


As he struggled to breathe, he realized it's the latter.


The smell. It was... something else. Not a pleasant one, but far from the abominable odor of a cat-girl's bottom.


It was sour... and musky. The smell of sweat in the fabric... the lack of outside air. It's quite an odor.


He squirmed, and the ass responded by pinning him down again. The weight of this human is humbling. It makes him feel helpless. He might be smarter or more civilized, but at this size a mere human ass can eat him like this!


He opened his mouth and tried to gasp for air. The odor that was polluting his lungs are now polluting his stomach as well. It's making him sick.


Without realizing it, tears start to flow down his eyes.


Suddenly, he heard the door being slammed.


He froze in place.


Silence.


The silence continues but... bubbles?


Bubbles. A blub blub blub sound from somewhere, approaching like a chugging train.


Simon felt an electrifying fear. This couldn't be good.


The train of bubbles, whatever they are approached him.


It's in Hanna's ass.


The train slammed Simon. A solid metal that pulverized his eyes, his lungs, his throat, his dignity...


His throat was coughing like crazy as he inhaled the hideous gas that came out of this human's ass.


Sulfur. Rotting food. Burning yellow-tree (a species of plant in his planet). This stench matches the cat-girls' odors in terms of hideousnes!


Suddenly, the ass released him. Her tormentor, Hanna, stood up. 


Fresh air.


He gulped it in, slowly getting up. He ended up standing on all fours, coughing and weeping.


"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! Sorry, Simon!"


He looked up at Hanna. He wanted to shout and rage at her but...


He felt fear in those giant eyes of her. His eyes trailed her nice casual clothes... her stomach, smooth and natural. Her beautiful face...


No. It wasn't fear. It was... awe.


"I'm really sorry Simon!" the giant girl's face approached him, "I didn't mean that. I was confused!"


Incredibly, Simon was able to respond with a smile.


"I am not bad. I am aware that you prevented the other human from retrieving me."


"No, it's bad. I sat on you, and... and... fff-fa-fa farrrt" Hanna exploded into an ironical laughter.


"It's not bad"


"Are you sure?"


"Yes, it is not like..." he stopped and looked up at her.


"Like what?"


"Them" he said, thinking about the cat-girls. Hanna should understand.


"I don't understand"


"In summary," he said, slightly annoyed, "the odor is not bad."


Hanna's face instantly flushed in color. She was shocked.


Then slowly, her face twirled into an angry one.


"You... you- you... pervert!" she yelled. But she quickly covered her mouth and glanced at the door. Somebody might've heard her.


Glancing back at him, the worried face turn back to anger, "do you think I forgot what you did on... on..."


"Yes yes, I'm sorry... I am aware of that. The first time we met. Believe me, I'm not seeking humans for sexual reproduction."


"The first time we met," Hanna's voice was now soft.


Hanna smiled and looked up, like an old woman reminiscing about her youthful days.


She stood and ran to the door. She locked it.


She came back and bounced on the bed.


Simon bounced up and fell on his knees.


He looked up in confusion at the giant girl, now sitting with crossed legs.


Taking off her red t-shirt.


He felt her eyes piercing him like he's a vodoo doll. Watching every edge of his body for any movement.


She is wearing a pink set of bra. It was a fair-sized bra, boasting the fair size of the girl's boobs along that chunky yet smooth skin of her. Her stomach slowly rised and fall.


Hanna pouted and slowly put her hands in the straps of her bra.


Snap. Snap. Snap.


Simon was still kneeling, confused.


She's showing her... breasts?


It was a plump pair of flesh. Even the alien who isn't attracted to such beauty had his attention grabbed.


Hanna smirked, stood up, and removed her blue thin shorts.


Then right after that... her red panties.


Simon frowned at the scenery before him.


Hanna frowned at the attitude of the tiny man before her.


Such gigantic, smooth legs. Like the feared giant snakes in other planets. So thick and meaty.


The two legs meet together in her crotch. A hole. Like an eye and a mouth at the same time. Filled with curly hairs. It was like a predator.


Simon knows what is it. And what's happening.


She's trying to sexually engage me.


She's trying to sexually engage me?


A giggle.


"Do you want to?"


He was shocked. Yet even more shocking was his response.


"I accept the challenge."


A gigantic hand grabbed him.


He squirmed, but before he could open his mouth, it brought him to the the hairy predator between he legs, which devoured him.


First, the smell. It's that type of sweet smell that stinks.


Then, the hairs. They're all over his face and torso.


And the flesh. The predator's core. Not warm, but hot. It immediately engulfed his face in such wet embrace.


He squirmed, but it makes the predatory flesh stronger, like a boa constrictor.


And... he's getting pushed further inside. By the hand.


He squirmed and struggled.


"AAAAHHH!"


He froze. The giant girl was... moaning!


He squirmed, but he was deep inside. He can barely move.


"AAAGHHH"


His legs were grabbed by the giant hand. Slowly pulling him out.


He tried to scream, but his voice left him. He tried to move, but he's stiff as a wood.


He was shoved in again.


Pull out. Shove in. Pull out. Shove in.


Pull out shove in pull out shove in.


Pull shove pull shove pull shove.


Pullshovepullshovepullshove.


pushopushopusho...


His senses slowly blur away. All he see and smell was that hairy, predatory flesh. His mouth was open, he's probably drooling, but he can't close it. He can't move.


The push-shove dramatically slowed down. It ended in a long shooooooooooooooovvvvvveee....


His eyes went wide, his mouth opened wider. He's going deep deep deep inside.


He felt the hand go away.


And then it returned as a single finger. Right at his ass. Pushing him further.


Hanna's vagina nearly ate him whole. The finger stayed inside, shaking his ass - no, shaking his entire body.


He squirmed and then shivered.


Simon never had such an experience before in his life. It's like... being embraced in the ultimate way.


That's right. Incredibly, he was kind of glad he accepted the challenge.


He moved his right arm, slowly, like an earthworm burrowing.


A few struggling movements...


As he is shoved further inside, his hand snaked further. Beyond his head... until his arm was completely stretched up.


A long moan.


"AAAAHHHHHHH..."


At those few seconds, Simon thought about the weird human culture of valuing someone who haven't had sex. It's as if a sexual activity takes away something, instead of giving something new. A new experience.


As the sticky, warm flood hit him in a tsunami. He knew both of them gained something new. A new, extraordinary experience.


Shadow by WhistlingBear
It was as if every nerve of her body lighted up, and then went together in her crotch. Building up like a heat in a stove. Until... until... until it bursted in a wet, sticky, explosion.

Hanna never made such a pleasurable exhale before.

She wiggled her crotch as she pulled out the tiny man. Gasping and moaning as she does.

He looked grotesque, as if he saw a ghost. His hand was raised up, like an eager student in a classroom.

Above all, he's incredibly wet.

"Are you okay?"

Simon's eyes opened in a wet flick. He looked at her and made a small smile.

"I'm sorry"

"I am well," the tiny man answered and coughed. He coughed up some sticky fluid.

The bed was wet.

She just wet the bed.

Apart from that, she probably hurt Simon.

She stood up and quickly got dressed.

She then grabbed Simon and washed him in the bathroom.

She stared at the tiny man after that. He's fine, in fact, he was staring and smiling at her.

"Hanna..."

"Are you really okay?"

"Yes. It was a unique experience that I will remember. I observed that you are happy, which is making me react as happy."

Hanna found herself smiling at that.

"Hanna... I think I... am fond of you."

***

"But do you think the aliens arrived?" Raine said before having a mouthful of burgers. She's clearly glad to see Hanna again.

Hanna and her three friends were eating at a fast-food chain. With Hanna's week-long absence at school, her friends kind of missed her.

"Of course not, it was a small meteor, how can an alien, let alone a UFO fit in it?" Hanna answered.

"I guess you're right," Ralph said, "but it's possible to have a tiny alien, right?"

Hanna choked on her milkshake.

"Easy there girl!" Raine giggled.

"But if they're small, they wouldn't be able to kill us like in the movies right?" a frightful Marián said.

"Would aliens really kill us if they go here?" Ralph said, "why though? I mean, it's not like there's a war between us and them like in the movies, right?"

"Maybe they'll kill us out of spite," Raine said.

Everyone, except Hanna, laughed.

"I mean think about this: if an alien is more advanced than us, they'll treat like we treat anthills!"

"They'll kill us... for fun?"

They all became silent.

Raine stared at Hanna with that wide-eyed stare. Hanna made a sheepish laugh, "I think we shouldn't worry too much about those... silly conspiracy theories!"

"Yeah," Raine said. She's about to say more, but fell silent.

"I guess? I think this whole alien hype is the reason why UFO sightings spiked all over the world," Ralph said.

"And the metal thingy in the Space Agency?" Marián said.

"Forget about that crap. It's from space, of course it'll be unusual. Oh, and that stupid Agency person who spread the news was fired in his job."

"Why though? What if he's fired because he's telling the truth?"

Silence.

Ralph sipped his milkshake like a stressed smoker sipped his cigarette.

Hanna stared at her burger. She lost her appetite. Apparently, her friends felt the same as well.

***

Is this... love?

An educational institution, that's where Hanna went. With him safely tucked inside her backpack like a school supply.

He heard many voices. Most definitely humans as old as Hanna. And they were all talking about... aliens?

He felt uncomfortable inside the backpack, but whenever he heard Hanna's voice, he felt secure.

Now, it's afternoon. Hanna's class just dismissed. She ran to the city park to "clear her head" and of course, to check if he's okay there.

As he was picked out, he saw Hanna's weary and sweaty face. Her beautiful face.

Why does he feel... light?

"Are you okay Simon? I shouldn't have brought you to school!"

Is this... love?

"Simon?"

"Yes yes... I am comfortable," he responded.

It's Monday afternoon, about four days since that night. The park was filled with highschoolers and college students like Hanna. It was a noisy place, but somehow, Hanna was still wearing that smile that she wears when in solitude.

"Let's rest here, I'm sick and tired of those fucking alien talks!"

Simon gave her a confused look. What does she mean?

"Oh, I didn't mean to- no no"

"You're beautiful"

Hanna was stunned.

"Because of you... I decided to... stop because... I realized that everyone else is... not like that in their purest form. It made me rethink my plans, and it made me decide to face the outcomes of my plans"

Hanna was still stunned. But as she listened, her face slowly curled into a smile.

"Thank you, human," Simon said.

Suddenly, he was grabbed and smacked to Hanna's breasts. His head bouncing upon contact.

It took him a while to realize it: Hanna was giving him a hug.

Hugs. A universal gesture of affection. His fellow species do it, he even saw cat-girls and other creatures do it.

Slowly, he was released. Hanna was tearful.

"Sorry," she said. Sniffing and wiping her eyes.

They stared at each other. It was a highly awkward stare.

Too awkward, in fact.

Because...

Because...

It was too quiet.

Something is odd.

Simon felt Hanna's grip tighten. He looked at her and she appeared to notice it too, at least in the intuitive level.

The silence continued.

We should probably get out of-

Rustles.

Simon looked around. The park, the people, the trees...

Silence.

Then more rustles, this time louder.

And another.

Simon turned to the trees, he's certain it's there.

It was.

"HANNA LOOK!"

She jumped and tumbled to the ground upon seeing the shadowy figure.

Carrying a handgun.

BANG! BANG!

The people in the park stopped, then ran away. Like ants who got disturbed.

Hanna stood up and started sprinting for her life.

It was a fast ride for Simon. The trip was a blur of trees and screams.

BLAB!

A wall. It hit them like a spaceship at full speed.

Simon fell to the ground.

The "wall" was a bulky man in a white guard uniform, he was holding... another gun.

"Go! Go!" the raspy voice from him said.

He pushed Hanna with him as they ran away.

Away from him.

He was left there, sitting on the ground as everyone ran away.

***

Ashley walked along the park. It was empty, an unusual thing, even at this time of the night.

She lit up a cigarette. Nothing like strolling along such a wide place late at night. It clears her head. It makes her ignore the tons of problems one could expect from a poor person like her.

She sat on a bench and smoked.

Apparently, there was a shooting attempt in the afternoon. In Monday afternoon for fucks sake!

Every weekday afternoon is the same: tons of students fooling around, practicing for some dumb dance. Families with little kids running around. Athletes jogging across the park...

How can an attempted shooting happen at that time?

And it even killed one of the guards!

What pathetic beings, those guards! She spat on the ground and sucked her cigarette. She blew a big smoke.

They can't even spot her right now. When everyone was prohibited from this park as they "investigate".

There's no one in sight, uniformed or otherwise.

And it was quiet.

Except...

Except for that noise.

What is it?

Ashley stopped smoking and almost held her breathe.

There was indeed a sound.

A sound of... crying?

She looked around.

Ghosts? She snorted, why would she believe in such bullshit?

You're just stressed, Ashley, life is hard after all, she thought.

As she smoke, she can't unhear that weird noise now. Her cigarette was almost used up.

She stood up and looked around, walking.

She kicked the small rock with her sandal clad foot.

The noise got louder. It was as if the rock cried when she kicked it.

It wasn't a rock.

She squatted, her dirty shorts screaming for mercy as they tried to hold her meaty thighs.

She just kicked... a doll? A talking doll?

She grabbed the doll. He's quite soft. Like... a real human.

She put him near her ear.

That noise.

She squeezed him, and he screamed.

A tiny person. A tiny person! What the actual fuck?

It's more bullshit than ghosts.

But it's here, she's holding him. And as she stared at him, she started making out his face.

He's pretty cute, not gonna lie.

She took the last of her cigarette and blew the smoke on his tiny face. He winced and... he even coughed! What sorcery is this?

Then with a smirk, she put the cigarette in his crotch. He screamed in pain as she pushed it between his legs.

The cigarette was put out, and his pants and shirt glowed red.

The man was wincing. He's not crying, and he's not that shocked about having his balls burned. He's such a toughie. An almost uncannily tough little guy.

I like him.

She spat on his body, putting out the flames and covering him in vile, sticky goo.

She looked at his penis. It was like a maggot.

She smiled and began rubbing it with her finger. The tiny spit-covered dong danced and slides as she played with it.

"You like it?" she grinned. His toughness might be uncanny, but like any other men, there's only one way to control them.

But...

He's... not liking it.

"Wow," she whispered.

She grabbed her tank top and cheap bra and dragged them up. It revealed a fairly healthy set of breasts.

"Come on boy, I know you like it!"

She fiddled with the tiny man's dick faster. But it wouldn't cum.

"Are you fucking... gay?"

She spat in the tiny man's face. She then gripped his entire body. Only his head can move.

He struggled to breathe beneath that disgusting slime.

"What's your name boy?"

Moans.

She wiped his face. Wincing as she wiped off her own spit.

She then stared at him. She's not repeating her question.

"I'm Ashley, and from now on you'll be my toy."

She spat on his face again.

***

Police Corporal John took a sip of his black coffee. The thing about night shift, is that it's chill. People may picture the most vile of crimes happening at times like 1 AM. But in reality, it's mostly just a boring stay at the station.

Even now, 1AM on Tuesday, where the city park was under watch because of a shooting, it's pretty dormant.

But there's something occupying the corporal's mind.

Days ago, they were told to keep an eye on that family. The Halls family. Apparently, the meteor incident turned them into crude celebrities. And now, the young daughter of the family, Hanna Halls, was almost killed in the park.

This blunder might cost him his position, but there seems to be a bigger puzzle in it.

Did he mishear something? Do they have to protect instead of monitor the Halls family?

Why would they go after such a generic family?

And of course, just like everytime the corporal asks himself the question, the same answer immediately goes in: the meteor, and the alien bullshit.

Would they, whoever they are, go as far as to kill one of them to silence the so-called "alien movement"? Or maybe to boost it?

Same questions. Same dead-ends.

He has to move now.

So he emptied his coffee cup and ordered his subordinates to monitor the suburban area where the Halls family live.

But one of them interrupts, "sir, I don't think we have to."

The corporal felt a chill. Not a crawling chill, but a big bad dormant chill like a block of ice.

He asked him why.

"Martial law was just declared in our area."
Toy by WhistlingBear
She left Simon.

She left him in the park.

And now, not only was she banned from going outside, martial law was even declared!

Sorry Simon, she thought.

She hugged her pillow and stared at the ceiling. Her eyes were dry. She's never a crying person. Whatever she feels, she keeps it inside and lets them dissolve there.

But she missed Simon. Of course she did.

Was it love? It's been only a week, but that doesn't change the fact that she used him as a dildo. And that she enjoyed it.

Was it love? Or was it the simple fact that she's such a clingy girl?

She opened her phone and continued chatting with Raine.

No alien bullshit, please, she chatted, but it's all over the damn internet.

But Raine, being Raine, tried her best to read her rants.

But bullshit being bullshit, alien stuff seeped into their conversation.

That was how she learned that the Space Agency was blown up.

The last thing that they told the public: a radio wave generator in the meteor.

A communication device.

***

"You really are gay aren't you?" Ashley's voice boomed from above.

Simon was sitting in front of Ashley's white floral panties, naked. His dick was sleeping. And the giantess's fat legs were surrounding him. The fatty flesh beneath the panty fabric seems to throb and breathe.

And the smell. The sweet, yet pungent smell emanating from it. Ashley's pussy seems to be more intimidating, more mature, and more evil than Hanna's.

In general, Ashley wasn't like Hanna. And it's much more than the smell and aura of their pussies, they were different in terms of personality too.

"You don't like it? YOU DON'T LIKE IT???" Ashley said.

Suddenly, a finger struck his chest and pinned him on the wooden chair. Another finger lunged straight between his legs.

"Come on! I know you like it!" Ashley pushed his dick inwards, and played with it.

Simon squirmed in pain, but Ashley pinned him harder.

She thrust her finger into his crotch, the massive pillar of flesh nudging his dick over and over again. But his dick remained dormant amidst such assaults.

"Urghh!" Ashley gave up and let him go.

He slowly stood up, his legs writhing in pain.

SHLOOM!

A big, solid glob of spit fell on him. Tumbling him to the ground upon impact.

He squirmed and opened his mouth to breathe. Bubbles formed in his head, and strings form as his arms rose up, as if trying to catch air above.

He coughed. It's getting in his lungs, and its smell was puncturing his nose.

"Ahhh!" he screamed.
A giggle from above, "What? You want more? Okay!"

Huuuuukk... THOO!

Another one. Big, fresh, and warm. It hit him so hard his head made a THUD with the wooden "floor".

He screamed and struggled, but even the bubbles that he's forming were below the spit's surface. He couldn't see. He couldn't hear. He couldn't breathe.

An endless flow of disgusting sputum went in his mouth. As he struggle, he unwillingly sucked more of the phlegm. He couldn't even close his mouth.

A giggle? A voice? Ashley - the monster - was saying something.

Suddenly, he's squeezed between two gigantic masses of flesh - Ashley's thighs. Some of the saliva flee out of his mouth, as if the thighs squeezed him like a toothpaste.

He's covered in Ashley's spit, and he smelled disgusting. But at least... he could see now.

But he couldn't talk. He looked at Ashley, giving his best angry look, his best pleading look, his best despairing look.

"Eew, aren't you so pathetic?" she turned closer to him.

A sharp squirt sound. And a long and thick foam started to fall from her thick lips.

Simon cried and struggled, trying to get away from the sticky torrent slowly descending above him. He realized that the spit covering him made the struggle between Ashley's thighs a slippery one - in vain.

The spit from above hit his head.

Simon cried and wildly flailed, but this only made the spit from above enter his mouth.

Suddenly, a finger pushed him. He smoothly slides along Ashley's thighs... into her pussy. 
He was effortlessly swiped like a credit card, his struggles were literally nothing. The nearly hairless pussy embraced him, and immediately after that, the panty fabric sealed him shut.
"Get used to it, toy," he heard her voice in the odorous darkness.

***

"If it's really a spaceship, I think they should return it."

Hanna turned around at her 16 year old brother Erin. Her face becoming less gloomy.

Erin stopped his long rant about what's currently happening.

"You're right Erin," Hanna said, her voice almost too happy.

"Uhhh... sure sis," he made a nervous giggle, "I see you're stressed about all these stuffs but... I can't really do anything right now. The internet is down and TV doesn't work anymore."

"It's okay, I apprec-"

"It's not. Why would you be like that if it's not okay, huh? You? My tomboy sister?"

"Shut the fuck up!" she playfully punched Erin as they both laughed.

"Just trying to cheer you up sis, lots of things are happening right now."

"Yeah."

"But I believe we'll be alright. The countryside is far away but... it's probably safer there."

At the mention of their planned trip away from this city, Hanna's face got gloomy again.

She's about to leave Simon for good. How is he? Is he even... alive?

Erin stopped talking upon seeing his sister like that. Before he can resume, the doorbell rings.

Hanna's dad and older brother entered home, carrying groceries.

"Martial law was lifted, but there were many soldiers in the mall!" her dad said.

Hanna's mom appeared and ran to the two of them. Hugging them as if she never saw them for quite a while.

"Thank goodness you're all safe!"

***

When human saliva dries up, it gets very sticky and gross. The smell of it, when combined with that evil woman's vagina smell, is nauseating.

Much of Simon's senses got blurry. Even his sense of time was messed.

How long was he pinned between the solid panty fabric and the monstrous vagina?

The whole time, he was immobilized, barely breathing. Drops of tears were coming from his eyes. Ashley's pussy was holding his entire back in a death-embrace.

He wanted to get out, but he couldn't.
Suddenly, the surroundings got cooler and light booms in. His prison was opened. The vagina spat him out, and the panty fabric stopped restraining him.
He's free... or not.

He was welcomed by Ashley's gigantic face, her eyes full of malicious glee.

Two fingers caught his head and pulled him from the wet space between the panty and the pussy. He's was stuck to it, the combination of dried saliva and vaginal juice was like glue. Thin strings of that fluid formed as he was being retrieved.

"Did you like it, toy?"

He was savoring the fresh air, albeit with a slight odor from the disgusting goo covering him. His visions were adjusting, it was hard to blink with wet eyelids.

"Halt!" he whispered,  "halt this please!"

"What was that? Good! I knew you like it, you fucking pervert!"

"I'm not a..." he tried to whisper more, but he ran out of fresh air.

"You saying something, toy?"

"I'm not... not- NOT!"

He was brought closer to her face. Warm air from her nose blows his body like a humongous hair dryer.
"What is it again?"

"I am NOT... a pervert!"

Ashley smiled and then giggled, "you're not a pervert huh? I like that, I really like that, toy!"

Simon was confused. He tried opening his mouth, but a wet, weird flesh hit his face.

Fresh, foamless saliva covered him.

"Mmmm!" Ashley said.

She licked Simon again... and again.

His face, his head...

She's... cleaning him?
Soon, his head is inside her mouth. Her lips around her neck. The dark hole, full of syrupy thick saliva, sucking him in.

Simon couldn't even struggle, the sensation was electrifying him. It made his arms and legs shoot straight and tremble, unable to move.

He was released with a schloop!.

He drank in the fresh air. The fresh saliva that covers him now contaminated every air that he breathe in. He smelled disgusting.

"You liked it?"

Without waiting for an answer, her lips dove to his crotch. Sucking it, playing with her tongue.

Simon couldn't help but... moan.

"Ha! I knew you like it! You like it you pervert!!!"

She sucked harder, her tongue playing with his tiny dick.
As the game escalates, she devoured his legs.

Her tongue circled his entire body, sucking every now and then. Every suck stretch his torso and send him into areas of emotion and pleasure he didn't know existed.

It wasn't really orgasm. It's more like vertigo, not to mention a primal fear.

Fear of being eaten.

Simon knew this woman was poor, with not much to eat.

So as his body sank deeper into the woman's mouth, the sensation got even more stronger.

He couldn't feel anything but that lips crawling in his torso, and that mighty tongue, circling, playing...

Schloop schloop schloop... SUUUCK!

Schloop schloop schloop... SUUUCK!

Schloop schloop schloop... SUUUUUUCK!

He's now neck deep. His senses are in overdrive. He can't even think anymore.

Until his head finally entered.

In the darkness, he tumbled and got pinned between the fleshes around. Saliva replaced air, there's nothing but spit everywhere. He could barely move.

He was played and sucked like a hard candy.

***

He didn't know how long it lasted. How did he end up lying down on that giant towel, covered in so much foamless spit.

He looked around, feeling like he woke up from a hibernation.

A while ago, the entire universe was someone's mouth. A while ago, everything is made up of two elements: saliva and flesh. A while ago, he had a few minutes left to live. He'll end up as a snack for a primitive creature.

"Wipe yourself," a voice, unusually soft, but undeniably Ashley.

A pair of giant thin paper - tissue paper, he guessed - fell beside him.

He wiped himself, trembling for some reason.

He coughed, gobs of Ashley's spit falling from his throat. Tears falling from his eyes.

What am I feeling right now? Am I mad? Sad? Happy?

It seemed like Ashley's mouth factory reset him.

"Do you mind if I ask you... who are you?" Ashley said.

If Hanna changed him, Ashley reset him.

He didn't know what to do. He felt like... he should just submit to this godly being.

"Or rather... what are you, toy?"

"Toy," Simon echoed, his mind lost.

Ashley giggled, "you're funny! But stop fucking around, what are you?"

"I'm an alien. An alien toy."

"An alien huh? Wait..." Ashley fell silent, "AN ALIEN?! JESUS CHRIST! YOU'RE THE ALIEN?"

"Yes"

Ashley laughed. A loud, obnoxious laugh.

She lighted up a cigarette and took the towel and tissues away.

She blew a smoke, and sucked another.

She consumed the smoke, then quickly grabbed Simon. The tiny man was helpless as she put the burning smoke in his crotch. She threw both the smoke and Simon back to the table.
Simon was screaming in pain, his crotch was on fire again, but this time, she didn't put it out.
Sleeping with Sirens by WhistlingBear
It was surreal, even for a time like 2AM.

Every moment, a siren would blaspheme the sacred silence of deep night. A loud, blaring horn that would slowly fade away.

Sometimes it suddenly blasts out of nowhere. Sometimes so loud it's as if they're next to you. Sometimes, it would gently appear, gradually getting louder and louder.

Firetrucks. Ambulances. Hell, even police cars.

Because of this, Hanna was sitting on the bed watching the static scene in her window, instead of sleeping.

"Hey, turn those fuckers down!" a neighbor's voice from outside, distant and almost dreamlike.

Am I dreaming? Hanna thought.

WAAAAAHMMMMM.

Another firetruck. She could even hear bells.

Nope, I'm not dreaming.

"It's two in the fucking morning!" the neighbor continued, "you don't need to-"

Beep Beep!

Hummmmm.

A... car?

More distant sirens. And distant cars honking.

And there's something else.

An impact.

Like an elephant's footstep from a distance.

This shit doesn't feel good at all, Hanna thought. Maybe I am dreaming. Or having a nightmare.

Yeah. A nightmare.

It is because you're leaving Simon tomorrow, right? And you're not even sure if you're really sad about it. Now you're having a nightmare because of it.

True, it's only been a week. And that they don't really have some sort of a connection.

But that doesn't mean that she doesn't give a fuck about Simon. Or that she shouldn't.

Also, they fucked. It might not be "fucking" really, but they "fucked" and that's enough.

Was it love then?

BEEEP BEEEEEEP!

BIP BIP!

BROOOOOOM!

The entire city seems... awake. And in distress.

Hanna went to the window and began closing it, but halfway through, she changed her mind. Not only because she loves the cool night breeze outside, but also because the open window made her feel... less alone.

It's as if the sirens and traffic outside reflect her distress tonight. She stayed in the window and savoured the pathetically weak, yet cold nonetheless, night breeze.

CLUNK CLUNK!

The door. It opened, revealing a person of huge stature. It couldn't have been anyone other than her father.

"You're awake," he muttered.

Hanna just stared at him as he sat on her bed. At this dreamlike hour, being reprimanded for staying up late is the least of her worries.

But her father stayed quiet and...  solemn. He caressed her bed, as if it reminds him of a fond memory.

BEEP BEEP! BROOOOOM!

"You got the best mattress," he said. It does remind him of a fond memory.

"I picked it myself," he continued, "'it's for my princess!' I said. You were 13 then."

He smirked and giggled. Then he looked at Hanna.

"We wanted your debut to be grand. As grand and stylish as it can be! 'Invite everyone! Get the best restaurant! Go to the nearest beach!' your mom and I had never been so passionate about something. We wanted to make it grand."

"Dad?" Hanna didn't know what to say.

"Apparently, it's because... it's because of guilt. Guilt," he began caressing the bed again, as if it's the one he's talking to.

"You are our little girl. Our only girl. So we protected you. We did everything to put you away from any sickness or danger," he stopped caressing the bed and looked directly at his daughter, "we didn't realize we're suffocating you, Hanna. I'm sorry. You know your mom and I love you so much."

It was an awkward silence. Even the increasingly chaotic noise outside didn't help.

Then they hugged. They cried. Only for a brief moment, but they hugged and cried nonetheless.

Hanna then sat beside her father, still speechless.

"Are you okay?" her dad said.

Hanna smiled, "yeah, I'm fine."

"No you aren't," he said.

It stung Hanna, not because it was her father making immediate relapse to controlling mode, but because it's true, she's not okay.

He understood all along.

She looked down.

"Yeah," she murmured, "but... I know we had to get out of here. For our family's safety."

"The good news, or maybe it's not a good news at all... I don't think we can leave tomorrow," her dad said, looking at the window.

For a while, they listened to the distant, dissonant orchestra of vehicles and sirens. And elephant steps.

"What's happening, dad?"

"Terrorism."

She looked at him with wide eyes.

"Probably," he murmured, "explosions are reported. It's probably terrorists or criminals, taking advantage of the current situation."

For a while again, they listened.

"Don't stress yourself okay?" her dad ruffled her hair as he stood, "let's sleep. Don't worry about anything."

He walked out of her room, gently closing the door.

Hanna stayed there, listening. Sympathizing with the chaos beyond the window.

***

Ashley wasn't really aversive to hygiene. Or at least that's what she wanted to believe.

What's life other than illusions anyway? She thought.

"Lick faster!" she screamed at the tiny man - a fucking ALIEN! - licking her right foot. The layer of sweat covering it was embarrassingly thick with dirt.

Such an unsanitary girl! she heard her dad's voice.

You're fucking gross! she heard her ex say.

Dirty girl! an old, nasty neighbor said.

Ridiculous. Yes, she absorbed the masculine art of grossness. Something that would make any juvenile woman cringe. Smoking, spitting constantly, not bothering to wash her feet, staying at home without a blouse... But it's not really the masculine urge to smell like rats, but the masculine urge to not give a fuck about anyone.

And now these men have the audacity to call her gross? Unsanitary?

Her dad. Her ex. That old man... Men. They're nothing. Nothing but obstacles. She went to the city to build her future, to be herself, to rid her life of such annoying creatures.

But instead she ended up as a nobody.

She raised her right foot and smashed her heel right into the tiny man.

"You call that cleaning? Make it fast! Go! Go! I want it all cleaned up in 5 minutes! You have another foot to clean!"

She watched the pathetic man flail under her foot. Like an insect. An insect she just stomped on.

He trembled like a vibrator as he licked her heel. And no... there's more. He's... he's sucking in the sweat!

She giggled, snorting like a pig. This weird alien... she never saw his face like that. A grossed out face.

She caressed her thin, silky shorts. It's wet. Beneath it are panties soaked in sticky fluid. Beneath that is a hungry flesh that just went into a climax.

She felt like she wet herself. She felt like a bad girl!

Look everyone! The scary alien is beneath me, licking my feet and sucking my foot sweat! Look at me dad, it's your bad girl! Look!

Her caresses in her pussy went wilder. She curled like a shrimp, moaning.

She paused.
"Did I say stop?" she looked at the tiny man, who's now a leap away from her right foot.

The man jumped in fear and ran to her foot. He resumed licking.

"Here!" she put the gap between her two biggest toes into his face, "clean it!"

The tiny tongue just felt so cute. So pathetic. And Jesus Christ the way he suckkkkkkeed!!!

As she masturbated through her shorts and panties for the second time, she started hearing firetrucks.

"Let the fucking world burrrrrn!"

Her toes scrunched up, catching her toy's head like a nutcracker catching a nut. It made her more excited. For he kept licking and sucking amidst it all.

Soon, she wet her already soaking panties again. She's bathed in sweat, breathing hard and giggling like a madwoman.

The toy didn't even began her other foot, maybe tomorrow.

Tonight, she'll have a nice orgasm-induced sleep. Yes, she'll sleep while wearing wet panties.

With a living alien toy beneath it.

She opened her panties, a sweet smell emanated from the disgusting mess beneath them. She grabbed Simon, who winced at the sight of her soaking wet panties and pussy.

"Time to go home," she said.
***

"Unsanitary," he heard the giant woman mutter.

"Gross," he heard her again.

"Dirty!" she gasped.

For Simon, the entire universe was like a video broadcast with a poor signal. All he can grasp is the immense being that is this cruel giant human before him, and the aimless movements that he's doing. His tongue was numb now, but the taste of the disgusting surface - even more disgusting than her feet - was so strong it crawls to his nose, to his lungs, to his soul.

Perhaps those smell and taste were what's been blurring his senses.

But he kept reminding himself, this is her ass. Where waste comes out.

Blumb!

Another distant explosion. Not a surprise. Last night was full of sirens and explosions, and this morning was even more noisy.

Everytime he hears a BLUMB! His senses come back in clear HD.

The woman's hushes turned to moans. Her fingers are right above him, playing with her pussy. He's crouching, his face sticking in her asshole.

His tongue is out. A bitter taste.

He slowly retracted his face. The smell somehow got stronger as he distance his beaten face from the disgusting circular flesh.

"Fucking filthy fuck!" she screamed.

Simon immediately planted his face back to the hole in fear. But he realized that it wasn't him. She wasn't even aware of his existence anymore!

Unfortunately, his face diving into her asshole made Ashley pause masturbating, noticing him.

"Shii- wait what?"

Too late.

A hand grabbed him and pushed him deeper. Deeper into the repulsive hole. Into the waste excreter.

"Oh GOD OH FUCKING GOD!"

Simon never stood a chance as his head was consumed by the hole. His body was in the tight and playful grip of her hand.

She screamed louder. She screamed names, obscenities, and even nonsense words.

BLAMMM!!!

The explosion was so near even Simon felt the ground shook.

"LET THE FUCKING WORLD BURRRN!!! THIS IS IT! THIS IS THE THIS!!! HOOOO!"

BLAAAAAAAM!!!!

The explosion not only shook the ground, but it was followed by sounds of crumbling rocks.

It's right in Ashely's house.

Ashley's grip loosened. So with painful hands and legs, he pulled his head out of her asshole.

He couldn't.

Suddenly, the hand grabbed him and pulled him out like a carrot from the ground.

He fell on the wet floor. Reality slowly reasserts itself.

He's in this woman's bathroom. It's not a typical bathroom. It's a concrete box with a faucet, a bucket, a toilet bowl, a bar of soap, and nothing else. The smell of wet concrete began to fight the awful smell covering Simon now.

What's with this woman that she smells so awful?

He looked and to his surprise, she's smiling.

"Sorry. I'm such a bad, filthy girl. I'm going to clean myself like I planned."

But he stayed there, lying on the cold floor in such an awkward pose. He was too weak and tired to even speak.

Crumbles. Something right in this very house.

Somebody is... destroying her house?

Simon turned to the woman, who was still smiling. 

"Let the world burn," she whispered.

KABLAG!!!

The pathetically locked bathroom door burst open.

Simon's heart dropped when he saw the door kicker. He turned to the giant woman, whose smile evaporated without trace.

It would've been a sight for such primitive humans.

The kicker looked like a 6 foot tall woman, but with cat ears, cat tail, and a pair of gigantic balls for ass.

A cat-girl just visited them.
Smoke on the Water by WhistlingBear
Author's Notes:


That morning, the sky lazily shone in a pale grey form. It was a cozy, cool morning. Unusual, especially considering how sunny it was yesterday. The cloudy skies and the pampered sun would've been pleasant, but alas, the columns of smoke rising from everywhere stained such a pretty scenery.

The classic smell of coffee blanketed Hanna's house earlier than usual. In fact, while everyone felt like zombies roaming around the house, they acted as lively as they can be.

Hanna's dad was cleaning and, oh boy, shining their car in the garage. When called to try taking a rest, he would answer with such a lively smile. I'm fine!, and he would resume what he was doing.

Hanna's mom was cooking some heavy meals for breakfast. Some nice omelette and a richly flavoured fried rice. The smell of butter danced with the smell of coffee during those moments.

As for the children, they wandered aimlessly around. Doing nonsense things.

There's no reason to go to school or to go outside in general. Surfing the net on the other hand was something that they never think about without wincing. It's a cesspool there right now.

"Here! You can eat breakfast," Hanna's mom said.

Hanna, and probably her siblings too, were not hungry, but they dragged themselves to the dinner table nonetheless.

They ate in silence. No, in explosions and sirens.

Whike Hanna was savouring her omelette (it was quite delicious, by the way), an earsplitting siren swept their home. But they continued eating their breakfast.

"Is anything okay, sir?" Hanna heard her mom say at the window.

"Okay?" a rough, male voice yelled through the window, "there are alarm A level fires all over the goddamn city. We might say that the entire fucking world is on fire!"

The outburst froze everyone, including the accidental evesdroppers in the dinner table.

"Sorry," the male voice continued, "I'm just... we're just stressed. We ran out of water so we came here, in the nearest fire hydrant."

"It's okay," her mom replied, "actually, I just want to know what's happening. Rumours are everywhere and I don't know what to believe."

"You know what miss? We don't know either. Sudden explosions everywhere, some say its from the skies, some out of nowhere."

Her mom sighs, "ok, thanks. And take care."

"No, you take care. Everyone knows the meteor landed here."

For a moment, nobody spoke. Only the rain can be heard.

"Which means what, mister?" Hanna's mom said.

"Which means... look, everyone knows the meteor or whatever that was dropped in this very yard, and that one of your kid was almost shot dead in the park. It doesn't matter who is behind all these shit. If not them, then it will be the people who will take advantage of the situation. Take care, miss."

"I appreciate your concern," her mom replied and walked away.

The children resumed eating.

"Fire from the sky?" Hanna's younger brother Erin began, "it does sound like an alien invasion, huh?"

Another bad joke from Erin. Hanna thought.

So bad... in fact...

That...

That...

Hanna dropped her utensils.

"That would be crazy, aliens?" Erin resumed.

Hanna felt... sick.

She ran to the bathroom.

She tried to throw up. She felt like she ate a handful of dirt. But nothing came out but a long string of drool.

She looked at herself in the mirror. Nothing's wrong with her face, as far as she can tell. It's the same cute face.

But... but...

It might be an alien invasion.

She left Simon, and now...

Simon went on with his plan.

He betrayed her.

She felt another wave of sickness.

The world is burning... because of me?

She washed her face for several minutes, then she got out of the bathroom. They were cleaning the table now.

"You okay sis?" Erin said.

"Yeah."

"What about you, do you think it's aliens?"

"Shut up Erin."

Erin was shocked, "what did I do?"

"I said shut the fuck up, Erin!"

Erin looked down in shame, "I'm just trying to cheer you up."

Hanna's was about to respond when her mom said, "okay, what about you play video games?"

"Really?" Erin said.

"Sure. It's fine. I'll wash the dishes."

An explosion erupted outside.

"Okay. Let's go Mark," Erin said to their older brother Mark, "wanna join us, sis?"

Hanna smiled amidst the awkward situation, "sure."

They walked to the living room and started assembling the game.

"Sorry about that though," she told Erin.

"All goods," Erin replied.

Time slipped away as they play. Even such apocalyptic morning was easily time-warped by the video games. Not even the explosions outside can bring them back to reality.

But one explosion will change it all.

"Noooooo! You suck, sis!" Erin joked.

Hanna laughed, "you two can't beat me!"

"Let's see about that!" Mark said.

"Oh yeah?"

Hanna giggled and hunted down her last opponent: Mark.

Almost there...

Sneak in and attack from behind, she told herself. Don't make any noise.

Suddenly, Mark's avatar turned around.

Suddenly, Hanna and Mark both gasped.

Suddenly, a white flash blinded her.

Suddenly, the entire world was blank.

Explosions after explosions accompanied Hanna's recovering vision. As reality reasserted itself, she felt that something was wrong.

BOOM! BLUUMM! WHUM! CRASHASH!!!

"ERIN? MARK?" she shouted against the endless explosions.

BAGUMBB! WASSSSSHHHH!!!

"ERIN? MOM???"

Dubummmmm..... Boommmm....

The explosions subsided.

"Mom? Dad? MOOOMMM?"

Her voice echoed.

She realized it was silent.

No explosions. No sirens. Silent. Even the rain was subsiding.

Hanna's leg started to crumble, she felt like her chest was falling to her stomach.

"Mommm??? Daddd??? Erinn??? Where are you???" her voice was cracking, her eyes were watering.

No sirens... no explosions...

But there's... a hum?

She fell into a squat. She felt like a little girl lost in the woods.

A hum?

No. A voice.

A familiar voice.

She looked around. Looked up. Looked down.

There's something underneath her third and fourth toes.

It's her brother Erin, screaming her name. About half an inch tall.

***
Content Warning: The following section has MALE GIANT content. Particularly M/f and cum.
***

Ashley's past rushed before her in bitter succession.

Her violent, domineering father. Her escape, going to this city with such childish hope. Her failures. Her ex. And the rest of her life as a pathetic woman in her late thirties with a concrete box for a home.

The alien... the fucking cunt...

She thought it's God's answer to her suffering, or maybe Him poking her to tell her to look at herself and see what's wrong.

She almost did the latter. She planned on cleaning herself, putting on her best clothes, and maybe using this tiny alien for something other than a living dildo.

But alas, she reached such level of sexual hunger. She made him lick her ass. And she has no regrets about it.

Instead of changing, she succumbed to carnal desire once again.

She's a failure.

She shivered. It's cold. It's raining outside, and half her home was destroyed.

On top of that, she's the size of a bug right now!

A shadow engulfed her. It's the alien, now a gigantic monster. Compared to him, she's about a foot tall.

"Is this what you want?" his voice was... terrifying. Moments ago, she could make him lick her ass. Now... what the fuck even happened?

An explosion? A woman who looked like a cat monster? A bunch of... spaceships? A flash of light?

She looked up, and to her horror, saw a huge raging dick. It's about half as big as her. She never saw his dick erect.

"This is what you want, yes?"

She froze, watching him masturbate in front of her. His hands jerking with such force and anger, she thought the dick could've been teared off his crotch.

This fucking bastard, she thought. Telling me if this is what I want, while in fact it's clearly what he wants.

She froze there, helpless as the dreaded outburst of white syrup hit her face.

The warm, sticky cum engulfed her face and torso. Her arms got stuck on the floor, as if she's covered in glue and not a fucking alien cum.

As she tried and failed to scream, she heard the giant man laughing. Her arms and legs trembled as she try to move. The cum coated her face in firm layer, blocking her eyes... invading her nose... sealing off her mouth.

She felt like an insect.

As she struggle for her life, the cum enveloped her body, sticking her on the floor. As if it's telling her her place right now. She can barely move her head, or breathe, or open her mouth. Drops of cum entered her nostrils and half-opened mouth. It was such an unpleasant liquid. All her experiences with her ex taught her how vile and disgusting it was, no matter how horny you are. Now, it's covering her, penetrating her. For some reason, this alien cum reminds her of raw egg yolk.

She recalled her past. All her struggles to be someone... only to end up a mere insect. 

And indeed she felt like an insect, as her silent struggles for her pathetic life was ended by a falling foot to her head.

***
MALE GIANT CONTENT ENDS HERE.
***

Hanna's dad was pale, his face a grotesque caricature of fear and confusion. He moaned, muttered, screamed. But no actual words escaped his mouth.

Apparently, even Hanna's dad reacted in the exact same way as the rest of the family when Hanna carried him with trembling fingers.

She carefully placed her half-inch father on the table. Slowly descending her shaking hand.

"Be careful, dear!" her mom said as she put him on the table.

Now, everyone is on the table. As big as a bug. Naked. And scared as hell.

They all look up at Hanna.

Hanna resisted the tears behind her eyes and tried to stiffen her knees. She's sweating and shaking.

Nobody spoke. They only stared at her. Awe. Fear. Confusion. Humiliation.

As Hanna looked at them, she can see - no, she can feel - the power that they all lost.

She's now the biggest in the family. Essentially... she's now the boss.

But ironically, she was longing for some sort of a comfort to her parents.

The price of independence, she thought.

She wiped her dry eyes, and stood up.

"Mom... dad???"

"YES HONEY?" her dad yelled like a maniac.

"I think I knew what happened."

Silence.

"I'll go to the park. I'll go to the park, dad! Right now!"

She then started running to the door, when a tiny voice called after her.

"HANNA!"

She turned around.

Her parents were staring at her with worried faces. Her brothers were both looking down, avoiding her gaze.

"What?"

Her dad took a deep breathe, then... smiled, "be careful, dear!"

He didn't yell that, but somehow. Hanna heard, and understood it.

"I will," she muttered as she ran outside.

The rain immediately assaulted her. It's already dying down, but the cold water and the fierce winds turn the streets into a fuzzy desolation. Because of this, the silence in the city turned from eerie to unbearable.

As Hanna walked and the rain subsided, pitch black smokes from a distance appeared in the sky like menacing ghosts. Deformed, burning cars littered the road. Some houses were on fire, destroyed, or both. One of the intact houses had a light blinking on and off.

Hanna wrapped herself in her arms and started running to the park. Splashes of water seemed to echo against the pathetic noise of the dying rain and the crumbling city.

The highway near the park was covered with burning metal. The smell of rubber started to assault her nose. Her legs weaken at such terrible sight and her running turned to walking.

In the park, a burning car sat atop the statue of a national hero. The sturdy guy was toppled, turning black against the burning metal on top of him.

Hanna found herself screaming, her legs regaining strength.

"SIMOOONN!!!"

She ran to the end of the park, her favorite place in the city for its solitary spot among the trees. The place where she and Simon had meaningful time. The place where she was almost murdered.

"SIMMOOOON!!!"

But nothing answered her.

Until a few seconds.

The answer, it seems, came in a form of an odor. An odor so vile that it made her stomach curl up in fear. The smell of boiling sulfur, the smell of burning flesh, the smell of death.

At the end of the mini forest is a huge array of boxes made from discarded woods, corrugated roofs, and tarpaulins. Home of hundreds of the poorest people in the city. The underbelly of this city.

What caught Hanna's attention was the huge pile of black smoke emanating from the entire neighborhood block. Behind it appears to be a gigantic metal structure, blinking with the suppressed sunlight from the sky.

A... spaceship?

Come here Hanna, the answers are here, the smoke seems to tell her.

Hanna's feet began to bring her there, into the horrible smoke in the horrible neighborhood. Where else can she find answers anyway?

Big Girl by WhistlingBear
He embraced his wife, as she muffled her cries in his chest. He glanced at their two boys on their side. They're sitting, heads bowed low. He tapped their shoulders and eventually hugged them as well.

"She's safe, she's safe. Hanna will come back soon, okay? She's a big girl now," he said.

"We should've stopped her!" his wife said, "we should've stopped her, right? Who knows what the devil is out there??"

"Shhhh, don't think too much about that. Hanna knows what she's doing-"

"She's OUT THERE! AND WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! WE CAN'T EVEN GET DOWN FROM THIS TABLE! WHAT DO WE DO?"

He put his hands on her cheeks and stared at her, "listen, how did Hanna get enrolled in college?"

His wife frowned.

"She did it all by herself," he said, smiling at the memory, "we were shocked, but we should be glad."

He stroked her cheeks and continued, "Hanna wants, and can be independent. She's now our big girl, Martha."

Martha smiled and embraced him, "how can we parent like this?" she said and started to sob again.

"Shhh... unfortunately, we will all be dependent to her now."

She sobbed louder, "how??? How can we be good parents to her? How can I redeem myself as her mom?"

"But Martha," he said, "we already did. We've been good parents, that's why she can be independent now. For now on, all we have to do is to trust her, okay? Trust her."

Martha stopped sobbing and resumed hugging, "she grew up so fast!"

"I know."

***

Simon looked around the broken house. Soaked from the rain and his own sweat. His feet were dripping with thick, mostly cat-girl blood. It's a mess of crushed bodies here. Not especially bloody, as shrunken creatures tend to have an incredibly thick blood. It doesn't only make the crushing cleaner, but also more satisfying with their jelly-like pop

He looked around. The rain was already subsiding, and the surroundings outside were becoming visible.

Concrete fence, beyond it, trees. There's nothing else to see. No life.

Except a shadow from a distance.

In this planet, only a single creature is as tall as that.

Simon's heart began to race. He felt guilt. Shame. Disgust for what he just did here. His eyes began to water. He felt longing. Weakness. Relief, as if he's an orphan longing for a mother's hug - longing for Hanna.

He started running, not realizing how hot it's getting outside. The sky was starting to be dominated by the classic blue hue. It's as if hell was getting nearer to it's end as he got closer to...

"HANNA!!!"

He doesn't see any shadow now, but he's rushing to its apparent direction: the great black smoke.

"DON'T GO THERE HANNA! I'M HERE! I'M HERE NOW!!!"

He reached the exit of the neighborhood, where the shadow apparently ran. He looked around. There's no sign of life.

"HANNA! HANNA!"

Nothing.

He bent down. It's probably a hallucination. He's probably stressed, because of all the things that have happened lately.

He strolled to the forest, to the very spot where he and Hanna would spend some afternoons.

What did I do that? He thought.

"Why did I do that, Hanna?" he said.

Because you're desperate Hanna's voice answered in his mind. A human voice inside an alien mind.

"Yeah," he whispered.

And also weak. As well as selfish, and...

He started to breathe deeply, falling to his knees.

Hanna... probably...

"Liar."

That voice was not only realistic, but also full of...

Hate. Hanna hates me.

"You traitor!"

The voice continued, and it...

Laughed.

"Didn't I tell you how easy it is to hide here? That gunman????"

The voice. It's louder now. It's more realistic. It's more solid!

It's Hanna.

A shadow engulfed Simon, who was standing on all fours.

Hanna's mere shadow sent smiles on his face, tears on his eyes, and weakness in his knees.

"HANN-"

The sky fell on him, crushing him into the barren soil.

"Liar!" Hanna said, lifting her slipper-clad foot and stepping on him again.

"Traitor!" Crush!

"You lied!" Crush!

"You lied to me!" Crush!

Simon's was now covered in mud, unable to move, he can't feel his arms and legs.

Crush!

He tried to speak, but he ended up eating dirt or-

Crush!

"You said you won't do that!!!"

Hanna started to cry. The next crush became more like a tap.

She squatted above him, who is still unable to move.

"Hannnnn-"

Hanna sniffed as a response.

She rolled him and made him lie on his back. At the sight of a beautiful Hanna, Simon's face lit up with a smile despite his pain.

"Hanna," he whispered.

"You lied to me."

"You... you..." he coughed for a bit, "you... left me."

It was met with a stunned silence. Then Hanna broke down into ugly tears.

Simon only watched her until she subsided.

"It is okay. I deserve all these. I'm a failure," he said.

Hanna responded with sniffs.

"I shrunk every intelligent being on your planet. Except..."

"Me," Hanna said, "but why?"

Simon merely smiled, as if it answered everything.

"I really like you, human. You changed me, despite all the things... I love you."

Silence. Even Hanna's sniffs stopped.

"You know how did you not shrink?"

Silence.

"During that night, I put my emergency bead in your..."

Hanna frowned.

"... in your... in your reproductive organ."

"What?" Hanna's frown deepen.

"Remember that night? It was an experience I never had before. I'll treasure it forever."

Hanna's cheeks burned red, "emergency what?"

"Oh, emergency beads... and..." Simon's expression darken.

"What is it Simon? What is in my vagina?"

"It makes someone immune to shrinking. That is the emergency bead that I brought. Unlike... unlike my comrades."

Simon looked down, "they brought... explosives."

The frown never left Hanna's place as she listened, trying to make sense of it all.

"The empire used the cat-girls for pursuit, and caught them all. And... you know, they got stuffed in cat-girls' butts. Death is surely their fate, but as the time go..."

He sighed, "they blew up themselves. All of them, taking those cat-girls and their big butts with them."

The frown in Hanna's face was replaced with a shocked face.

"It all happened right after I crashed here. They quickly found the unmapped wormhole to this planet because they're only looking for one creature now: me."

"They... committed kamikaze?"

Simon frowned, trying to remember what the word means, "yeah. You know what all of that implies, Hanna?"

Hanna merely frowned.

"It means that they do not fully believe in our plan. That they know it will fail, so they brought the most barbaric emergency bead of all: explosives! A losing warrior's last weapon! They did not believe in the plan as fully as I did!"

Hanna listened. It didn't fully make sense, but she couldn't understand a bit, "so they found you. And the explosions, the fire... it's them?"

"Yes. The rain too. They can't destroy your planet or star system, as it is against the galactic law. All they can do is to control the weather."

"So... that's the spaceship."

"What?"
Hanna was gazing at the smoke, Simon looked and saw the cat-girls' vehicle.
"Destroyed," Simon muttered, "just like mine."
Hanna gave him a sad look.
"It can withstand planetary impact," he continued, "but of course the humans... destroyed it already. I have no hope, Hanna."

He fished out what appears to be a dark purple ring. 

"That's my shrinking device. It might be useful later. It can shrink any intelligent being in one... one Galactic radius. It can shrink any intelligent creature taller than me."

He handed it to Hanna, and he turned around and started walking away.

"It's been a big pleasure encountering you, human. If another batch of them came, lead them here. I will -"

He was grabbed and lifted to Hanna's huge, beautiful face.

"You're not going anywhere."

"What? No, halt, Hanna!"

"You wanna know a secret?" Hanna said, smiling.

"What?"

"I agree with you. Not on killing everyone, but on creating a universe where everyone is equal."

"Which means that you want to do it yourself? You, who made me stop it?"

"No. It means that I don't want to kill you. You'll also be useful to me in the long run," she looked at the ring be gave her.

Simon smiled.

"But remember this: you're not my friend, you're my prisoner."

But the smile never left Simon, he laid his head on Hanna's hand, "hugging" it.

Hanna stood up, Simon in hand, "Come on."

"You want to know a secret too, Hanna?"

"What is it?"

"Shrinking everyone, not killing everyone, was my plan from the beginning."

Hanna stopped walking at this.

"You want to know another secret?"

"Okay?"

Simon began narrating his horrible experience with the woman who found him in the park. Like humans, creatures like Simon apparently like venting to someone they trust too.

***

The door opened.

Everyone in the shrunken family stiffened and snapped to the direction of the door.

Hanna entered, pale and solemn, like a ghost. As she approached them, Hanna's dad couldn't help but feel... so small. His young daughter's shadow covered them all as she go, her strides and movements were breathtakingly huge. He, his wife, his two other kids... are nothing. Nothing compared to his 18 year old daughter.

She reached the table and greeted them with a sullen voice. 

"Thank goodness you're safe!" his wife said.

Hanna was holding something in her hand, and she's hiding it. That made his heart beat in boom-booms.

Her face, the same pretty face he treasured so much, now the size of a billboard, stayed rigid and serious.

She lifted the thing in her hand. It's a... person?

"Mom, dad... this is Simon. And..."

It wasn't a threat, well, not exactly. Not only is he much bigger than them, but he is also...

"You boyfriend?" her dad said, surprised at how dry his voice was.

"What? No!" she said, although she clearly blushed.

Bitter tears took over dad, his little girl... oh, his little girl!

"He's nnno- not my boyfriend. He's... He's the alien."

Everyone was shocked. Even their two boys lifted their heads up.

"WHAT?"

"The alien?" his son Erin muttered, his voice also dry.

"So it's you!" his wife said, "the reason behind all these!"

Dad also realized, and quickly boiled with rage.

"No-" Hanna said, "I mean... yeah but..."

"MY DAUGHTER SHOULD HAVE STEPPED ON YOU LIKE A BUG!" her dad yelled, "YOU MONSTER!"

The alien - the monster - was in clear view now. It's a curly young man, perhaps just as old as Hanna herself. And he looks... beaten. And sad. And human.

Everybody started talking at once, yelling threats and obscenities towards this "Simon" creature.

"STOP!"

Hanna's frustration - Hanna's command - silenced them all.

"You don't understand... but... nevermind! Let's say that what happened happened, and... say that he can help us."

Silence.

Dad wanted to speak, but...

Oh, come on! Are you scared of your own daughter? You might be a bug compared to her, but you're still her father!

"After all he did?" he said, his voice dry yet full. Solid.

"It's complicated, dad. I wouldn't bring him here if he's... dangerous!"

Silly kid logic. But dad couldn't, wouldn't make a comeback.

"Can he help us?"

Hanna turned to her mom, "I... think so, mom."

"Can he turn us back to normal?" she said.

"Yeah," Erin said, "can we go back to normal, sis?"

Hanna merely looked down. A classic no.

Her dad felt weak at the news, the thought of being this small forever dreads him in ways unimaginable. He fell on his knees.

"I will take care of you guys," Hanna said, but his mind tried to ignore it, "I promise!"

Trust her, he heard his own voice. His wife's voice replied, she grew up so fast. He responded, I know.
The One by WhistlingBear
It's Hanna.

It's hard to believe, Raine thought. My close friend...

But what's believable in anything that's been happening lately?

She was walking with pretty much the entire neighborhood, if not half of the city. The crowd of half-inch people moved at a snail pace along the huge street.

They're heading to Hanna's place, which is about several minutes away by foot. For normal sized people.

For bug people... well...

Raine looked up. It's a cloudless afternoon, which is weird considering the downpour in the morning. The sky was starting to bleed orange.

They wouldn't make it today. Especially considering that they check every house that they pass for survivors.

Nobody should experience being suddenly tiny.

She heard tales of people being eaten by their own pets, or falling in the toilet bowl because they apparently shrunk while shitting, burning with their house, stuck in a spider web... the list goes on.

Nobody should experience this, she thought. But everyone did. Except her friend Hanna, of course.

Well, those stories might be half bullshit, like most gossip-based stories are.

Like how they described Hanna stepping on people like cockroaches? Or how did they claim that Hanna ruled the house and treated her family like... slaves? Or how Hanna ran to the park to meet THE alien?

Bullshit. Fortunately, the rumours were so wild it's easy for Raine to dismiss them as mere speculations. Her friend isn't like that, even if everyone shrank.

The bug sized exodus went on. Raine was right, they didn't make it today. As the night bit the neighborhood with its cold fangs, the tiny people crowd found solace in a carpeted house.

If there's one advantage in being half an inch tall, it's that sleeping on a carpet feels heavenly. To be fair, everyone was beyond exhausted that night.

The following morning, Raine learned another advantage of being a tiny: they could bring an obscene amount of food.

An averagely strong man can carry a piece of chip, and it can feed his family of 5 twice, crunchy or not.

As for water, everyone was constantly being surprised by how much water a piece of cloth or thread can hold. At this size, everything happens at a cosmic scale.

Everyone was full as they resumed the exodus to Hanna's house.

As they got closer to the house, the steps got slower, the air got heavier, and the crowd went quieter.

Even Raine herself felt the cold hand of fear seizing her heart, making its beats cold and heavy.

A rustling of leaves.

It sounded like thunder, striking fear in every men, women, and children in the crowd. There's so much noise that they're certain it's much more than a tiny survivor.

It jumped from a nearby bush. It's a cat. The orange-white ginger pet would've been cute if it wasn't for it's enournous size. An elephant would look like a rat compared to it.

"Oh," the cat said.

No. Not the cat. A person. A woman. She's sitting on the cat. Riding the cat.

"AHHHHHH!" a high pitched scream from the crowd.

And just like that, the crowd exploded into a stampede. Screams of all shapes and colors flew everywhere, Raine merely walked and watched as the cat and the woman riding it watched in curiosity.

To her horror, the cat lunged to the crowd like an oversized frog. Its claws caught some tinies. This prompted more screams, which prompted more attacks from the cat.

Raine froze in place. She couldn't feel anything, it's as if she's dreaming. Tinies don't have much blood. They turn purple, dripping with thick liquid, as the cat sliced them like paper dolls.

A group of staunchly built men ran to the cat, protecting the others. The soldiers and the policemen, probably. But they are not that different to the giant cat's eyes. They were mercilessly caught and sliced with claws.

When the cat got more aggressive and started using its mouth, Raine started to snap back to reality.

Screams of different people. The giant cat purring, thick blood in it's fangs.

Looking at her.

Raine ran, she had no idea where she's going, but she's going anywhere but death.

To her horror, she saw two more cats from a distance. There are people riding them two.

And those cat riders have... tails?

She turned around, a muscular man was weeping as he protude from the ginger cat's mouth. He's turning purple.

A shadow.

Screams stopped. The crowd froze.

"SHOO! SHOO KITTY!" a loud, feminine voice from above.

God?

"SHOO!!!"

Hanna.

"UGH!"

The ginger cat screamed and ran away.

She opened her eyes and saw her. Hanna, her friend. Shooing away the cat with a man on its mouth. Hanna then ran at a mind-blowing speed to the other two cats, kicking them in a rage she never saw in Hanna.

Are the rumours... true?

Oh come on! She saved your lives you ungrateful fuck!

"SO IT'S YOU!" Hanna said to the cat riders who fell on the ground. Her voice was full of hate. Hearing it made Raine want to throw up.

Then she raised her foot and stomped the cat riders.

She stomped on... someone.

Tears formed in Raine's eyes. Yes, those cat riders almost killed them but... was her friend a murderer now?

"Uh!" a gasp. An inhuman gasp.

Raine turned around and saw who did it. A woman. The woman. The one riding the ginger cat.

Only she wasn't a woman, or a human at all. She has an orange tail, and a pair of orange cat ears.

She looked around, other people are staring at her with fiery eyes. Nobody wanted to go near her. Ironically, her odd appearance was what's preventing her from being lynched.

As if this day couldn't get more ridiculous.

A huge pair of legs appeared behind the cat-woman. Raine's jaw fell as she looked up. She never thought her friend's size could be so... awe inspiring.

She picked the cat-human and stared at her.

She looked at the crowd, who looked back at her.

Hanna... smirked???

She started... licking the cat-human. Her tongue slithered around her body. The cat-human shivered, unable to do anything but that.

Then suddenly, her head was stuffed in Hanna's mouth like a lollipop.

Fighting the urge to puke, Raine looked away.

No this isn't Hanna. This isn't Hanna.

She heard the crowd gasp.

She looked up, and realized Hanna ate the cat-human.

She thought she'd gonna faint.

A deep silence followed such barbarism. Everyone had a lot of questions, but nothing came out.

Hanna, equally confused, only stared at them, the madness in her face gone.

"Those are cat-girls, those the enemies! The aliens," she muttered.

This made Raine question her judgements. Hanna is... Hanna is...

Suddenly, everyone lit up into hushed conversations.

A man walked towards Hanna, who is squatted as she noticed him. It's the mayor of this city.

To everyone's - including Hanna's - shock, the mayor fell on his knees and started bumping his head against the concrete ground.

"QUEEN HANNA!" a mother holding a baby screamed from the crowd.

Because of this, the crowd exploded from hushed phrases to screamed slogans.

This made Hanna step back and look at them in confusion.

"But I'm not... No! I can't!" she said.

"YOU SAVED OUR LIVES! YOU'RE OUR SAVIOR!" the mayor screamed, still on his knees.

Hanna froze there. The mayor, with apparent tears on his eyes walked to Hanna's slippers and began kissing her toes.

"No! No!" Hanna wiggled her foot, and the mayor flew back to the crowd. The crowd weren't impressed.

The screamed slogans of how Hanna is now the savior, the queen, and even God diminished. Tension started to form.

At this rate...

"HANNA!" Raine screamed.

"Raine?" Hanna's face lit up, and suddenly, broke apart in tears, "Raine!!! Help me!"

She wanted to move, but she stayed there, squatting. Clearly, she's longing for a hug.

So Raine ran to one of her slippers. Some people tried to stop her, but she pushed them all away.

She ran to the slipper and hugged Hanna's biggest toe. A wet, smelly toe, but she didn't care.

"I'm confused, Raine!" she said.

"I BELIEVE IN YOU!" she shouted, "WE ALL BELIEVE IN YOU, HANNA! REMEMBER THE SHOOTING STAR?"

Hanna smiled. The crowd's anger dissipated. Even the mayor, who understood her reactions. Hanna's smile is truly magic. Even at a tension of this scale, it was effective.

"ALL HAIL QUEEN HANNA!" a man screamed, and the crowd followed. Not even Hanna was able to stop it. As stupid as it sounded, she's Queen Hanna now.

***

Police Corporal John fell on his knees like a disappointed kid.

He watched as the young giantess walked away. He got to admit she got quite an ass, swaying as she walk.

In ordinary circumstances, this young girl is literally nothing. Not a threat, nor a distraction.

But now she's the literal queen of humanity. In fact, she's the very kid they were tasked to protect that fateful night, but now the tables have turned.

Even the toughest policeman in the city... felt powerless. He's sweating all over, he could feel his blood rush in his head. He felt like his neck was about to explode.

Hanna Halls. Eighteen year old protector of humanity...

And them. At meager half an inch tall, ensuring her welfare and comfort.

This is such a ridiculous contract, the shittiest one in history.

But the policeman knew - hoped - that it won't be as hopeless as it seemed. It's only a matter of time before this kiddy royal game is turned into a real political structure.

And "Queen" Hanna is, like them, only a human. A pretty dumb human as a matter of fact.

He successfully fooled the girl, minutes earlier.

But...

He regretted it.

TELL ME! WHO IS THE GUNMAN?! she shouted at him. Her breath a chilling whiff of mint and spit, her voice as solid as a hardcore sergeant's command.

She won't stop until she got answers. She even resorted to threats.

This kid... threatening a police corporal???

He lied... and told her it was his enemy Aaron. He's a little son-of-a-bitch that's for sure.

But it wasn't him.

Of course it wasn't. Nobody still identified the gunman.

Now what? He sentenced him to death.

To save his own skin?

Of course he believed in the survival of the fittest game in life - or perhaps it's more accurately survival of the shittiest.

But even so, throwing another's life away like that...

EVERY CRIMINAL AND EVERY LIAR... he remembered Queen Hanna's booming voice, SHALL BE MY SNACK!

That morning when she saved them from a bunch of cats - a bunch of cats! think about it! - she made that announcement.

Every liar.

Will she find out?

A mere kid?

No. She's not a mere kid. She's Queen Hanna.

He sighed. Hanna intimidated him so much that he was forced to do that. His principles, his identity... all shattered.

He watched Hanna from the distance, no doubt hunting down his rival Aaron.

She was crouching, it was a sight of heaven for horny 15 year olds, but to him, it's the sight of a Goddess.

Every liar

He sighed.

Shall be my snack

***

A firmly built man who stank of cigarettes.

More than faces of awe and adoration, the faces of fear and sexual perversion are the ones that make Hanna uncomfortable.

This man has both of them.

Aaron. The gunman. The one who tried to murder her.

"Remember me?"

The man merely stared. His eyes full of despair.

The silence was already becoming unbearable, so Hanna decided to end her lame confrontation.

Aaron might be a pervert, hell every adult men perhaps are, tiny or not. But that didn't stop her from trying the things she learned from Simon's stories, which includes putting them between her ass cheeks.

That's what happened to Aaron the gunman.

Funny, because she imagined any man being subjected into this drooling and losing their minds to their perverted pleasures.

But here is the man, breathing deeply as if he longed for fresh air. His stouch face shattered and replaced with that of a fearful little boy.

Hanna felt, not for the first and certainly not for the last time, power.

She's literally the most powerful being on earth.

And perhaps later... the universe.

She glanced at her gold bracelet. A present from her mom in her debut. She attached the shrinking gem in the delicate jewelry. Thanks to Simon, she can learn how to weaponize the shrink gem. This bracelet is literally power. Wearing it made her feel like the princess of Egypt. Beautiful. Powerful. Divine.

She stared at the man. She now knew his best sentence.

Lab rat. She'll try every punishment imaginable on him, and see the results. For sure he can taught her more than just the fact that being trapped in an ass is a terrible experience for them, no matter how perverted they are. Not only will she learn the best punishment, she can surely made his life a living hell. Forever.

Snack? Too light of a punishment. He almost killed her, and because of him, Simon experienced all kinds of hell.

She'll make him experience them all, 10 times as worse.

She grabbed the tiny man, who was weeping at her. She squeezed him, making the pathetic bug squirm in pain. Without a second thought, she stuffed him in her ass, as deep as possible. It's so warm and wet that she wiped her hands on her clothes afterwards. Perfect.

She walked out of the house. It was a nice morning. Another day as the queen of the world.

She sat on the beautiful chair she put there, and watched the tiny city unfolding before her. She rested her arms on the sides and stretched out her legs.

She's not a dictator, who demands statues and monuments. She just let them be, most of the time. She's cruel only to bad people, like the one under her ass, and the few cat-girls she caught, now dissolving in her stomach.

The thought prompted some sort of bubbles in her stomach.

It squirmed and...

PFFFFT!

A queen who farts? Really?

But she felt the tiny man squirm beneath her asshole. It made her feel power so great it made her shiver.

An older man with a gun, beneath my ass!

The power that she have right now... Hanna still can't fathom.

But she can tell that she'll love it, and that she'll use it to build the best universe for everyone.

She's now powerful.

She's now independent.

She's now free.

***
THE END
End Notes:

Hooray! Thanks for everyone who read. I would appreciate any feedback. I had a lot of fun writing this mediocre work, I hope you enjoyed reading it too.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12947