Junior High Grew Crew by Gastric Aztec
Summary: Six junior high school girls grow to colossal size!
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 8868 Read: 12270 Published: March 27 2023 Updated: April 07 2023

1. Chapter 1: An Atypical Day in Bullet Bay by Gastric Aztec

2. Chapter 2: Dangerous Damsels! by Gastric Aztec

3. Chapter 3: Battle of the Bratty Behemoths! by Gastric Aztec

4. Chapter 4: Negotiations by Gastric Aztec

5. Chapter 5: Decimatrix by Gastric Aztec

6. Chapter 6: Let The Games Begin! by Gastric Aztec

7. Chapter 7: Later That Day by Gastric Aztec

7. Chapter 7: Later That Day by Gastric Aztec

Chapter 1: An Atypical Day in Bullet Bay by Gastric Aztec
Chapter One: An Atypical Day In Bullet Bay

It was a beautiful late spring morning in Bullet Bay, a small community in Matheson county on California’s sunny central coast. Matheson county was nestled between Santa Barbara county and San Luis Obispo county.

Two eighth grade twin sisters were inside the Dollinger residence watching the news with their parents and older brother. A news story about an escaped female mental patient was being shown. There was a knock on the door, and their thirteen year old cousin entered the home. 

“Storm, we almost left without you!” said Lathan, the seventeen year old brother of the twins. “Lana and Lexi have been ready for twenty minutes! I told you yesterday I have something I need to do before school this morning, and I need to drop you three off earlier today!”

“Sorry cuz,” Storm replied. “I couldn’t make up my mind what to wear.”

The three girls carried their backpacks to Lathan’s car, a muscle car from the late 60’s.

Lathan didn’t pay attention to the three girls in his back seat as he drove his car to the junior high school. When he dropped them off, they were wearing extremely short cutoff shorts and tank tops. 

“Hey, you weren’t dressed like that when you got in the car!” said Lathan.

“We are now!” said Lexi.

“If you three get kicked out of school today for being dressed like that, I’ll be at the farmer’s market over by the high school. My coach wants me to score some almonds for him, so I’m trying to get there and back to the high school before first period.”

“Okay!” the twins said in unison.

“You two sound like you’re in stereo!” said Storm.

The three girls walked to the quad of their junior high school as other students arrived.

Lathan drove to the farmer’s market and parked his car. When he got out, he spotted a woman with a duffel bag who looked familiar. After a moment he placed her: she was the woman who escaped from a local mental facility and was on television before he left for school.

“Hi there!” said Lathan as he approached her. “I think you were on the news this morning!”

“On the news?” the woman asked. “For what?”

“They say you broke out of a mental facility not far from here,” Lathan answered. “There is a reward for turning you in!”

“I’m a time traveler from six thousand years in the future!” the woman replied. “I came back here to witness a historical event. My onboard computer in my time pod took the image of a local woman and I used my technology to imitate her. I was unaware that she was at large!”

A police officer arrived and spoke with someone who pointed the woman out to him. The woman gave her duffel bag to Lathan. “Hold onto this for me!”

Lathan was still holding the duffel bag when the woman was arrested.

Meanwhile, back at the junior high school, first period hadn’t started yet, because Lathan had gotten his sisters and cousin to school earlier than they had anticipated. The three girls who ruled their school, dressed in their violet and green cheer uniforms, approached the three Dollinger girls.

“Lexi,” said Lana, “it’s Taffy, Becky and Christine!”

“Why are you dressed so trashy?” Taffy Trollope asked. “It isn’t Halloween!”

“Taffy, just because you’re from the richest family in town doesn’t mean you’re in charge!” said Lexi.

“Yeah!” said Lana. “And just because you’re a cheerleader doesn’t mean you rule the school!”

“What kind of names are Lana and Lexi? And Storm?” Taffy asked. “Those sound like porno names!”

“Yeah?” said Lana. “Well, Taffy Trollope isn’t a great name, either! Trollope sounds like a dish at an all you can eat seafood buffet!”

“Can I have some more Trollopes with my sushi?” Storm asked, and the three Dollinger sisters started laughing. “And your cheer uniforms look like they were designed by a guy who was locked up in a mental institution!”

“Who combines green and purple?” Lexie asked.

“You look like comic book villains with those colors!” said Lana.

Just then, the vice principal came out to break up the confrontation.

“Girls, why are you dressed provocatively?”

“It’s almost summer, and we wanted to dress for the weather,” said Lexi.

“You can’t come to school dressed like this!” said the woman. “Come to the office, all three of you!”

Once they were in the office, the principal asked them to come in.

“The vice principal told me how you were dressed today, it’s a shame. Did your parents let you out of the house dressed like this?”

“They didn’t know we had these clothes,” said Storm. “We changed in my cousin’s car on the way over here.”

“As students at this school, you have boundaries. As members of society, you also have boundaries. Who bought these clothes for you?” the principal asked. “The money had to come from somewhere!”

“We stole a credit card and bought these clothes ourselves!” said Storm.

“I have you over a barrel,” said the principal. “I’ll tell you what I’m going to do. I won’t tell on you for stealing the credit card, as long as you do something for me.”

“Like what?” the twins asked in unison.

“My son is a student here. If one of you becomes his girlfriend for the rest of the school year, I won’t tell your parents what you were up to. But I still have to make you go home and change.”

“We’ll think about it!” said Storm, and the three girls got up and left.

Before leaving, Storm told the principal, “We charged a stolen credit card, we got charged with indecency at school… soon, I’m not sure how, we’ll be the ones in charge!”

The farmer’s market wasn’t far from the junior high school, so the girls walked over there, hoping Lathan was still there.

They spotted him when they got there, sitting in his car with a duffel bag the strange woman had given them.

“So I was right,” said Lathan, “you three did get kicked out of school for being dressed like that!”

“We just have to go home and change,” said Lexi.

“What’s in the bag?” Lana asked.

“Do you remember that lady on the news this morning?” Lathan asked.

“Yeah, the escaped mental patient,” said Lexi. 

“What about her?” Lana asked.

“I met a woman who looked just like her, and she gave me this duffel bag. It’s filled with gadgets. I’ve been trying to figure out how to get them to work. From what I can discern, one of these devices can make someone grow to colossal size!”

“Use it on me!” said Storm. “Then I can get revenge on Taffy Trollope!”

Lathan got out of the car and aimed the device at Storm, and she grew to about fifty feet tall instantly. Her clothing and shoes grew with her. A second later, she collapsed on the asphalt. She had trouble breathing. 

“What’s wrong?” Lexi asked.

“What did you do to her?” Lana asked.

“I forgot to activate the gravitational field attenuator!” said Lathan adjusting the device. He aimed it at Storm, and she was able to sit upright. She stood up and looked down at her cousins. 

Lathan continued: “Her mass increased in proportion to her size, but her weight increased too, and it almost crushed her. The gravitational field attenuator enables her weight to remain the same as at normal size, even though her mass is gigantic!”

Storm picked up a car very easily, and set it back down.

“Her strength has increased in proportion to her size!” said Lathan.

“Make me into a giant!” said Lana.

“Me too!” said Lexi.

Lathan aimed the device at them, and they grew to the same proportionate size as Storm.

“Make us bigger!” said Storm.

“What are the upper limits of that device?” Lana asked.

“Yeah,” said Lexi, “how big can we get?”

“I’m not sure, but I’m inputting the size parameters now!” said Lathan. “Storm, how tall are you at normal size?”

“Five feet tall!” Storm replied.

“That’s 60 inches. I can get you up to 360 feet tall easily!” Lathan replied.

Lathan pointed the device at Storm, and she shot up in size. 

“You look like you’re an inch tall, Lathan.” said Storm.

“Make us bigger, too!” said the twins in unison, and Lathan aimed the device at them, and they too shot up in size. The towering teens were taller than all of the buildings in Bullet Bay.

“Now it’s time to get revenge on Taffy and her pint sized friends!” said Storm, and the teenage trio stormed off toward their school.

“Don’t cause any damage or hurt anyone!” Lathan yelled, but they were too far away to hear him.

To Be Continued!
Chapter 2: Dangerous Damsels! by Gastric Aztec
Chapter Two: Dangerous Damsels!

As the Dollinger twins and their cousin Storm approached the junior high school, they stomped on cars on the way there. Standing just under 400 feet tall, to them a six foot tall man would be around an inch tall. By the time they reached the junior high school, the media had been alerted to their presence, and a news helicopter flew toward them.

The bell rang for first period, and Taffy Trollope walked toward her classroom. She looked up and saw the daunting damsels. At first, she stood there in shock, then she grabbed her cell phone and called her sister.

“Candy! Something crazy is happening! The Dollinger girls are all giant sized!”

Lana ripped the roof off the office and reached for the principal, as the news copter caught it all on video. 

Back at the high school, Taffy’s 16 year old sister Candy was listening to Taffy on her phone. She could hear the sound effects of the attack. Candy ran to senior hall, where there was a television that was always tuned in to a local news channel. The destruction could be seen from an aerial view; the three teenagers looked like children towering over a model of a structure. For a split second, Candy thought that was what she was watching, then she realized that this was really happening. It dawned on her that her sister’s mortal enemies were now giant sized and on a rampage at the junior high school that her sister attended!

“I’ve got to find Lathan,” Candy said to herself. She knew he was the older brother of the Dollinger twins, though he was a junior and she was a sophomore. She just happened to know the class he was in during first period because she had a friend who was in the same class. She ran to that classroom and found Lathan walking down the hallway with a duffel bag in his hand.

“Lathan! How did your sisters get turned into giants?” Candy shouted.

Lathan spent a minute explaining the news broadcast that morning and the situation at the farmer’s market.

“What if your sisters kill my sister?” Candy asked. “You’ve got to drive me over there and reduce them back down to normal size!”

Lathan agreed. “They have to return to normal size at some point, and I don’t want them catching a murder beef!”

As the two teens ran toward the parking lot, Candy said, “Junior high school girls are the meanest people on the planet, I don’t know why you would give more power to girls that age!”

They found his car, got in, and Lathan drove swiftly toward the junior high school. They passed street after street of crushed vehicles. 

“I hope my dad doesn’t have to pay restitution for these squashed cars!” said Lathan.

“I’ll convince my dad to pay for all of the damages,” said Candy, “as long as my sister and her two friends survive!”

“He is the richest man in town!” Lathan replied. “I hope you follow through on that, because if I have to pitch in to pay for all this damage, I’ll be 95 years old before I’m done paying half of it off!”

When they arrived at the junior high school, Lana and Lexie were stomping on some of the classrooms, while Storm had the principal in her hands. Candy took the growth device and looked it over.

“How does this work?” Candy asked.

Lathan explained how it worked, and warned her to make sure the gravitational field attenuator was activated so they wouldn’t be crushed by their increased body weight. Lathan allowed Candy to hold the device, which was something he came to regret less than a minute later.

Candy was on her cell phone, and told her sister to meet her in the parking lot. Taffy and her two cheerleader friends came running out of the school. Candy pointed the device at her sister, and pushed the button. Taffy shot up to over 300 feet tall. 

“What are you doing?” Lathan asked, but Candy kept the device away from him.

Candy aimed it at each of her sister’s two friends, and one at a time, they shot up to over 300 feet tall. Now the three of them were on the same size scale as Storm, Lana and Lexie.

“Taffy, grab this device!” Candy held the growth ray device up over her head. “You need to hide this from Lathan so he can’t restore you to normal size!”

Taffy reached down and grabbed the device, lifted it out of Lathan’s reach, and crushed it in her fingers. Taffy dropped what remained of the growth device on the parking lot below her, where Lathan and Candy were standing. The mangled device was inoperable, and probably incapable of being repaired.

“Oops!” said Taffy.

“Candy, what are you doing?” Lathan asked, as he scooped up what remained of the growth device. “You were supposed to use that thing to shrink my sisters and my cousin back down to normal size!”

“I’m just buying my sister and her friends a fighting chance! Your sisters and cousin are mortal enemies of my sister and her friends! The Dollingers might have killed them!”

“Six giant junior high school girls?” Lathan asked. “How are we supposed to stop them now?”

“It’s too bad we don’t know of an expert in this field of knowledge!” said Candy.

“Wait a minute, I know someone who is!” said Lathan.

“Who?” Candy asked.

“Daniel Darnell! He writes giantess stories on the Internet! He even has some comic books about this he has published. He’ll know how to deal with this situation! Quick! Get in the car!”

“Wouldn’t it make more sense to just go to the police?” Candy asked. “If they arrested that lady, maybe we could visit her wherever she’s locked up at.”

“I thought about that,” Lathan replied, “but I’m concerned about the future technology I have in that duffel bag. The police might try to confiscate it! We need the help of an adult, Darnell will know what to do! I know where he lives!”

The two teens jumped into Lathan’s muscle car, and they sped off in search of the friend Lathan knew who could advise them on how to handle his supersized sisters and colossal cousin who were storming the town.

To Be Continued!
Chapter 3: Battle of the Bratty Behemoths! by Gastric Aztec
Chapter Three: Battle of the Bratty Behemoths!

While Lathan and Candy sped off to find Daniel Darnell, Taffy, Becky and Christine stomped their way toward the Dollinger trio. All six girls were over 300 feet tall. The teachers had evacuated the students to the far side of the school onto the playing field, as they had done for emergency drills. 

Taffy and Becky were the same age as Lana and Lexi, so they attacked each other. Since Christine was a seventh grader she confronted Storm, who was also in seventh grade. The fight was on!

Some of the kids on the field were rooting for the cheerleaders, while others were rooting for the Dollingers. Lathan had taught his sisters and cousin how to block with karate moves. The cheerleaders could strike and scratch their opponents, but they weren’t as good at blocking as the Dollingers. 

Lana, Lexie and Storm had practiced some fighting strategies in the past that were unconventional, and now Storm wanted to try one out. She jumped down behind Taffy and knelt down on all fours. Lana pushed Taffy, knocking her over Storm to the ground below.

The kids who had evacuated who were rooting for the Dollingers cheered, which caused Taffy to sneer at them as she got back to her feet.

Across town, Lathan pulled up to Darnell’s house and opened the door to his car and got out with the duffel bag containing the technology from the future. He went around to the passenger side and opened the passenger door for Candy, and she got out. They ran to the front door, and Lathan rang the doorbell twenty times.

An obese man in his thirties wearing glasses opened the door. “What’s going on?”

“Have you seen the news?” Candy asked.

“There are six giant girls fighting each other at the junior high school!” Lathan shouted.

Daniel Darnell invited them in and turned on the television.

“I just woke up,” said Darnell, “I was up until 2 am working on a story.”

The news broadcast showed footage from the chopper from above the junior high school. The six girls were fighting each other, and the school grounds were collateral damage. Lexi flipped Becky over with what appeared to be a Judo move, and Becky crashed down on the roof of a classroom.

“They remember the moves I taught them!” said Lathan.

“Tell me exactly how all of this happened!” said Darnell.

Back at the junior high school, the fight was going in favor of the Dollingers. Even Storm was a better fighter than any of the three cheerleaders. Taffy tried to slap and claw Lana, but Lana blocked her offensive moves and kicked her in the stomach, knocking her over. 

Back at Darnell’s, Lathan had just finished explaining the situation.

“We need to find that woman who gave you the technology,” said Darnell. “I’ll make some calls and find out where she is, then you can drive me over there and I’ll wait in the car while you go in and talk with her.”

“Shouldn’t you go in and talk to her, since you’re the adult?” Lathan asked.

“She spoke to you, I think you should go in. If there’s a problem, you can come to the car and get me.”

Back at the junior high school, Storm was getting the best of Christine. The two seventh graders were going toe to toe, in a much more vicious fight than the one between the other four girls. Lana, Lexie, Taffy and Becky stopped fighting to observe the fight between the two younger girls.

The cheers from the crowd of kids in the field were growing louder. 

“Somebody should charge money to watch this fight!” said one of the normal sized boys on the field.

Storm used a Judo move to flip Christine onto Storm’s back, then slammed her onto the roof of a classroom that had been untouched by the fight up until that point. This made Christine angry, but she was no match for Storm. A teacher tried to get close to the fight so he could get a photograph, and Christine grabbed him and lifted him to face level. 

“You’re a fool for choosing to dwell among us! We’re like a race of giants!” Christine shouted, then dropped the man into her mouth and swallowed him whole.

“She’s at the inpatient unit!” said Darnell as he hung up his cell phone. “Have your girlfriend stay here to keep us posted on the news report so we know where the giant girls are at, and you drive me to the general hospital. I’ll stay in your car with the tech, while you go inside and talk to her.”

Lathan and Candy looked at each other when Darnell referred to Candy as Lathan’s girlfriend, but neither of them thought it was important enough to correct him and let him know they were just friends. Lathan did as he was instructed. Before long, they were at the inpatient unit at the general hospital. Darnell stayed in the vehicle while Lathan rang the doorbell. He was let in by a nurse. He asked to see the woman who had just been brought in, and she was led to the front area where there were some tables and chairs. The woman and Lathan sat down.

“I used some of that technology you let me borrow on my junior high school sisters and cousin. Now they and their three enemies are all giant sized! We need to figure out a way to return them to normal size. One of the girls who grew to giant size destroyed the device that enlarged them. You’re our only hope of restoring them! They’re attacking the city!”

“Do you remember when I told you I came back to witness a historic event?”

“Yeah,” Lathan replied. 

“This is that event! I didn’t realize my own technology would be responsible for this rampage. I can’t do anything unless I can get to my time pod, it’s in another dimension and it can only return to this reality if it detects my unique chromosome pattern. I can’t access it unless you find the woman who really escaped from the mental facility.”

“How am I supposed to do that?” Lathan asked. “She could be anywhere!”

“Until she is found and I’m released, there’s nothing I can do to stop those menacing middle schoolers!”

To Be Continued!
Chapter 4: Negotiations by Gastric Aztec
Chapter Four: Negotiations

Lathan sat at a table in the inpatient unit of the county general hospital of Matheson county, speaking with the woman from the future who had been mistakenly identified as an escaped mental patient. 

“Can the enlarger be repaired?” Lathan asked.

“Absolutely not,” the woman replied, “not without the technology of my era.”

“Let me explain how the growth device works,” said the woman from the future. “the enlarger works by establishing a dimensional membrane around the body of the person being enlarged. A dimensional cascade effect is established so that what happens to one atom in the center of their body happens to all of the atoms within that dimensional membrane. Then it shunts matter from another dimension into the sub-atomic particles of the girls’ bodies.

“A dimensional lock between that other dimension and our space time continuum has been established, and if the girls are brought back down to normal size, that excess matter will always be connected to their bodies. They must each wear a ring that will keep them from accidentally returning to giant size periodically. Even scientists from my own era haven’t yet found a way to disconnect the lock between the body of someone who has been rendered gigantic and the excess matter from that other dimension.”

“What should I do then?” Lathan asked.

“Until I can get to my time pod and make rings for the girls to prevent them from returning to giant size, I want you to use one of my other devices in that duffel bag to make the girls invincible to military weapons. A dimensional membrane will absorb and neutralize the momentum of bullets, shrapnel and missiles or explosives. Nothing your current day military has will be able to hurt them.”

Just then, Lathan’s cell phone rang. He answered it, and it was Candy.

“My sister’s friend Christine swallowed a teacher!”

Lathan acknowledged Candy and hung up. “One of the giant girls swallowed a normal sized person, what can we do about that?”

“There is a neural stimulator, it is clearly labeled. Point it at the girl’s head, and her gag reflex will be stimulated, and she will vomit him up. One more thing, at giant size, their bodies can’t assimilate normal sized food or water. If they stay giant sized, they will die of thirst and hunger eventually!”

Lathan said goodbye to the woman, and had the nurse unlock the front door for him. When he got to the car, Darnell asked Lathan what the woman from the future told him. Lathan said, “We have to get to the middle school, pronto! I’ll tell you everything she said on the way!”

By the time they got to the junior high school, there was a military presence in the parking lot of the school. Multiple army vehicles and military personnel were walking to and fro.

Lathan found and identified the neural stimulator, while Darnell held the invincibility device. As they made their way onto the campus, they were stopped by an army officer.

“Where are you two going?” the high ranking army officer asked.

“I’ve got a neural stimulator that will make that girl vomit up the man she swallowed,” said Lathan.

Just then, an African-American police officer approached the army man.

“My daughter is one of the giants,” the officer said, “her name is Becky Cartwright, I’m officer Tyrone Cartwright!”

This diverted the army officer’s attention from Lathan and Darnell, so they ran onto the campus. When Lathan was close to Christine, he fired the neural stimulator and she vomited the man she swallowed into the roof of a structure.

One by one, Darnell fired the device he was holding until all six girls had been treated with invincibility.

The six girls stopped fighting, and looked at Lathan.

“Lathan, what are you doing here?” Lana asked.

“I spoke with the woman who gave me the technology that caused you to grow! She gave us a device that made all six of you invincible!”

Lana and Lexie high-fived each other.

“Who is that?” Storm asked, indicating Darnell.

“This is Daniel Darnell, he writes giantess stories online and publishes comic books about it. He helped me and Candy Trollope track down the time traveler.”

“You were helping Taffy’s older sister?” Lana asked.

“Yes, she’s the one who enlarged Taffy, Becky and Christine! The bad part is, Taffy destroyed the enlarger, so now we have no way to restore any of you back down to normal size, unless we can find the real escaped mental patient and have the time traveler released from custody!”

All six giant girls looked at each other, wondering what they should do.

“What can we do to help?” Lexi asked.

“Darnell has a plan, but we’re going to need the cooperation of all six of you working together!”

“Not a chance!” Taffy shouted. “Boys like the Dollinger girls, and they have no reason to! I worked hard to become a cheerleader, and my parents worked hard investing to get rich! My parents weren’t born wealthy!”

“We don’t have a choice!” Lathan replied. “If you don’t work together, you might be stuck at this size! And since your bodies can’t assimilate normal sized food or water, you’ll die of thirst if you stay gigantic!”

Lathan waited to see if they would agree to cooperate.

Lana and Lexie tried to convince Taffy to go along with their brother’s wisdom.

“How long do you think we can stay like this?” Lana asked.

“We have to eat and drink water eventually!” said Lexie.

Lathan continued: “If we can track down the mental patient, the time traveler can give the six of you rings that will prevent you from returning to giant size!”

“Will we ever be able to return to giant size again?” Taffy asked.

“Definitely!” Lathan replied. “The rings you’ll be given will keep you at normal size, but if you take them off, you can return to colossal size again!”

“I guess I can agree to cooperate!” said Taffy. “What is the plan to track down the escaped mental patient?”

Darnell stepped forward to explain his plan.

To Be Continued!
Chapter 5: Decimatrix by Gastric Aztec
Chapter Five: Decimatrix

The six sizable schoolgirls stood there in a field between two different groups of classrooms. The normal sized students and teachers were safely standing in a field not far away, and were listening to the entire conversation between the giantesses and Darnell.

Daniel Darnell began to explain his plan: “I downloaded the addresses of relatives and friends of the woman who escaped from the mental facility. If we pick up Candy,”

“My sister?” Taffy asked.

“Yes, she’s at my house right now. The three of us can split up and go to those addresses, while three of you follow us there. The remaining giantess can stay here. We’ll need one of you at each address, to ensure the woman doesn’t escape if we find her.”

“Why do we need to find her?” the colossal cheerleader Becky Cartwright asked.

“The woman who gave Lathan the technology that made you grow is locked up right now. She impersonated a woman who is currently at large, and we need to find that woman and turn her in, so the time traveler can be released.”

“So right now, the police think the time traveler is that escapee?” Becky asked.

“Yes, and according to Lathan, she needs to access her time pod in order to restore all of you to normal size.”

The girls conferred among each other for a moment, then the colossal cadre agreed to help Darnell.

“Try not to cause any more damage to the school grounds,” Darnell asked.

“My daddy can pay for all the damage all of us have caused,” said Taffy, as she stepped over the structure at the front of the school, onto the parking lot on the other side.

When all six of the enlarged girls were standing in the parking lot, an energy field opened up at the elevation where Lana and Lexie’s waists were. A dimensional portal opened up, and a vehicle emerged. It levitated and landed, but remained slightly above ground level without actually touching the ground.

A girl about 13 or 14 years old who stood on the same size scale as Lana and the other girls got out after a full wing door opened, and addressed the group of young giantesses.

“I’m from another galaxy, my civilization is a billion years more advanced than yours. My sensors picked up energy readings from your world that shouldn’t exist in this era.”

“Who are you?” Storm asked.

“I’m known as Decimatrix, I conquer worlds like yours while I’m on summer vacation. My people are identical to humans, but we have different DNA. We can’t procreate with your kind. I’m using mind control technology to interpret your language, and it also allows you to understand mine.”

The army men on the ground of the parking lot and the police were listening to the entire conversation. 

“That’s convenient!” said Tyrone Cartwright. “We don’t have to worry about knocking them up!” He looked around sheepishly after getting dirty looks from the army men. “I’m talking about adult women of their race!”

“We were once normal sized like your race. My people fought a vicious interstellar war and were forced to become giants to defeat our adversaries.,” said Decimatrix, “This is now our normal size!”

“Are you here to conquer us?” Storm asked.

“I have a challenge for you,” said Decimatrix. “If you can beat me at a sporting event, I’ll allow you to rule this world with me. If you lose to me, then you will be among the rabble that I rule over.”

“Do we have a choice?” Taffy asked.

“Is it an Earth sport, or something they play where you come from?” Storm asked.

“I’ll allow you to choose a sport from your own world,” said Decimatrix. 

Lana and Lexie looked at each other and smiled. “How about disk golf?” they said in unison.

“Why are they smiling?” Taffy asked Storm.

“Lana and Lexie are champions at disk golf!” Storm replied. “They have trophies they’ve won in their age division!”

Taffy was pleased with this. Becky high-fived her.

“I’ll need one of you to explain the rules of the game to me,” said Decimatrix.

Lana explained the game, and after about five minutes, Decimatrix knew the rules and understood the game completely.

“Where should we play so as not to cause structural damage?” Decimatrix asked.

“The Guadalupe dunes aren’t far from here,” said Storm. 

Decimatrix got back into her space pod and left.

Daniel Darnell addressed Taffy and Becky. “The two of you can help me and Lathan track down that escaped mental patient while Lana and Lexie play disk golf.”

Taffy and Becky both agreed.

Decimatrix returned a minute later.

“I scanned your world and found the nearest disk golf park, and duplicated the cages on the dunes, but on our scale. The disks are there, as well. We can begin to play whenever you’re ready. We have a similar game on our home world!”

“How do we get there?” Storm asked. “If we walk there, we might damage some structures.”

“We’re staying here,” Taffy said, indicating her and Becky.

“I can use my technology to fold space around us and bring us right there without using my space pod!”

Decimatrix did as she promised. An energy field surrounded Lana, Lexie, Storm and Christine and they instantly found themselves standing on a dune in Guadalupe. They could see the cages lined up at various spots, all on the same giant scale as the girls. There were three sets of disks in satchels on the ground, also on giant scale. There were plastic bottles of water on a table.

“There’s water on our scale on that table if you need some,” said Decimatrix. “Let the games begin!”

To Be Continued!
Chapter 6: Let The Games Begin! by Gastric Aztec
Chapter Six: Let The Games Begin!

Ezekiel Jones had been walking through the Guadalupe dunes looking for crashed weather balloons. He walked across a dune when he saw the Dollingers, Christine and Decimatrix. Lana, Lexie and Decimatrix were playing disk golf, while Storm and Christine were standing at a table, watching the game. The five girls were too far away to have that kind of visual clarity. He could see dozens of dunes between himself and the girls, yet they seemed close enough that he could see the details of their clothing and facial features. He cringed when he saw Christine’s violet and green cheer uniform.

He looked further, and saw disk golf cages much further away than the girls were. Decimatrix threw a disk, and it came close to one of the cages. Lana threw hers, and it came closer to the cage they were aiming for than the one Decimatrix threw. Lana and Lexie cheered. Decimatrix gave them a dirty look, and they calmed down out of fear of angering her.

Ezekiel approached the giant girls. It took time, but he finally reached the table where the water bottles were at. A table cloth with strands of threading reached the ground, so he decided to climb up one of them to reach the table. As he climbed, Storm and Christine stood there watching the game. Storm spotted the normal sized man first.

“Hey, it’s a tiny person!” said Storm.

Christine looked at the man, who was incredulous that these monolithic maidens were towering over him. Storm reached for him, but Christine grabbed him first. Ezekiel seemed to stand about an inch tall from their perspective.

“A violet and green cheer uniform?” said Ezekiel. “Your tailor should be sent in front of a firing squad! No judge, no jury, straight to execution!”

Storm laughed, but Christine didn’t like the fact that Storm thought it was funny.

“You’ve got to admit he’s right!” said Storm, and Christine thought about it briefly, then she started laughing, too.

“What if the government hired us to swallow criminals?” Storm asked Christine.

Christine gave a look of disgust. “Hear me out on this,” Storm continued, “giants are supposed to eat people, right?”

“In fairy tales they do,” said Christine. “But that’s still disgusting!”

“You wouldn’t want to swallow someone?” Storm asked. 

Christine wrinkled her nose, indicating that she didn’t agree with Storm.

“Even a little bit?” Storm asked. When Christine remained silent, Storm continued: “I’ve always wanted to be a giant, so I can conquer. All my life, I’ve been told that men are the conquerors and women tend to the hearth. What’s wrong with a girl being a conqueror?”

“If you kill anyone and we get restored to normal size, you’ll have to deal with the legal system. I wouldn’t advise swallowing anyone!”

“You’re such a hypocrite, Christine!” said Storm. “You got to swallow one of our teachers!”

“I vomited him up, though.” Christine replied.

“Only because my cousin used a neural stimulator on you!” Storm shouted.

“If you want to swallow him, go ahead,” said Christine, “but if you kill him, you’re going to juvenile hall when you return to normal size!”

Meanwhile, back in Bullet Bay, Darnell had driven Lathan back to Darnell’s house and picked up Candy. Taffy, who stood over 300 feet tall, followed them, carefully avoiding stepping on cars. He found a possible location where the escaped mental patient might have been hiding out. He pulled up in his car and knocked on the door. A middle aged man answered.

“Did that chick who escaped from the mental ward show up here?” Darnell asked. “She’s your ex-wife!”

“She showed up, and I called the cops while she was using the bathroom. She took off before they got here.”

“Do you know where she might have gone?” Darnell asked. “The fate of the world depends on us finding her!”

“Yeah, I know where she might be,” the man replied.

Back at the Guadalupe dunes, the game was wrapping up. Lana threw the winning toss, and her disk went into the cage. 

“We beat you!” Lana shouted.

“I want a rematch!” said Decimatrix. “Best two out of three, same place, tomorrow!”

Lana and Lexie looked at each other.

“We have no choice but to agree!” said Lexie.

“Can you do us a favor?” Lana asked Decimatrix.

“What?” Decimatrix asked.

“Can you find a way to temporarily restore us to normal size?” Lana asked. “I have to use the bathroom, and I don’t want the whole town watching me.”

“Sure, I can give all of you rings to wear that will prevent you from returning to giant size.”

“Can you un-do the damage we did to our junior high school? We really messed up our school.”

Decimatrix was as good as her word, and within minutes, the girls were back at the junior high school and at normal size. The damage to the structures was fixed. Only Decimatrix, Taffy and Becky remained at giant size, but when they returned, Decimatrix used her technology to restore them to normal size.

Decimatrix stood there as the six girls stood around her, at her feet.

“Each of you has been given a ring. If you take it off, you will return to giant size. The ring will grow with you, so you can put it on to return to normal. I will return tomorrow for the rematch!”

Decimatrix left, and the girls were left there wondering what to do next.

Meanwhile, Lathan and Darnell had tracked down the escaped mental patient. She was hiding at a residence where her sister’s family lived. Lathan and Darnell dragged her out of the house, and took her to the police department.

Over the course of an hour, everything was straightened out. The time traveler was released, and the real mental patient was locked up in the inpatient unit.

The time traveler was in the front seat as Lathan drove; Darnell and Candy were in the back seat.

“Some chick from another galaxy named Decimatrix showed up when she detected the energy signature of the technology you used on my sisters and cousin,” said Lathan. “She wants to conquer Earth unless my sisters can beat her in a series of disk golf games. Why didn’t you tell me about her?

“All of our computer records of this time period were de-gaussed when a group of rebels used a magnetic weapon on our civilization some time before I was born. There are a lot of details about your time that the people of my era don’t know. I came back to find out more of what happened. All of our technology comes from that girl from another galaxy.”

“Will my sisters defeat her in disk golf?” 

“I can’t tell you that yet,” the woman replied. “anything I tell you can have negative repercussions on future events. History must play out of its own accord!”

To Be Continued!
Chapter 7: Later That Day by Gastric Aztec
Chapter Seven: Later That Day

The military and the police were still in the parking lot of the junior high school. Lathan, Candy, Darnell and the woman from the future were standing around when a general asked Lathan for any future technology he still had. Lathan went to the trunk of his muscle car and got the duffel bag, and handed it over to the general. 

Becky’s father the police officer hugged his daughter.

The general looked the six girls over and asked, “Did that girl give you any technology?”

They showed him the rings they wore that Decimatrix had given them.

“Take them off right now, and hand them over!” the general demanded.

“General, I don’t think that’s a good idea!” said Lathan.

“I give the orders around here!” the general shouted at Lathan, then turned and spoke to the Dollingers, and to Taffy, Becky and Christine. “Give me those rings!”

The six of them took off the rings and handed them to the general, then they shot up to hundreds of feet tall. They were the same height as they were before, with Storm at 360 feet tall, Christine about her height, and the other girls slightly taller than them. The rings also grew in proportion to their height, and the general was trapped underneath some of them. Taffy grabbed the rings and moved them into a pile, so the General wouldn’t be injured.

“I tried to explain it to you, General!” said Lathan. “Those girls are going to have to wear those rings for the rest of their lives, they’re the only thing preventing them from returning to giant size!”

Becky, at almost 380 feet tall, became angry at the general. “That girl wants to conquer Earth unless Lexie and Lana beat her in disk golf! The Dollingers won today, but they have to play her again tomorrow for best two out of three! I suggest you let us return to normal size so they can practice! The fate of the world depends on them!”

“Don’t make Becky mad, General!” said Taffy. “She has anger management issues, she’s seeing a counselor for it and everything!”

“Everything they just said is true, General!” said Lathan. “If you don’t want them stomping around at three hundred plus feet tall, they need to wear their rings.”

The general relented, and actually ordered the six girls to put their rings back on. In less than a minute, they were all back at normal size.

“I need to find a bathroom!” said Lana, and she headed into the school grounds. The other girls agreed, and followed her.

“We’ll probably become famous for this!” said Taffy on the way to the bathroom. “We deserve it!”

“Maybe we’ll get rich from all of this!” said Lana. “What would the five of you do with a lot of money?”

“I would buy enough boxes of candy bars to fill my garage!” said Christine.

“You’re always thinking with your stomach, Christine!” said Taffy.

When the six girls came out of the bathroom, reporters were there from the local news station. The reporter in front of the camera asked them each what they wanted most from this experience.

“Fame!” said Taffy.

“Wealth!” said Lana.

“No need to work or go to school any more!” said Storm.

“To defeat my enemies in battle!” said Becky.

“Endless supplies of candy bars and pizza!” said Christine.

“All of you picked all the good topics!” said Lexie. “I’m so jealous of all of you! I guess my wish would be an end to world hunger.”

The other girls agreed with this, and went to their classes because the bell rang. The reporter and camera crew got their equipment and headed to the news van.

Lathan and Candy got into their car and headed back to the high school, with Darnell and the woman from the future in the rear of the vehicle. They dropped Darnell off at his place, and the future woman stayed with Darnell. Once they were back at the high school, it was lunch time. Some of the kids knew what had happened, and congratulated Lathan.

Candy’s friends approached her, and after Candy told them what had happened, they thought Lathan was a hero. Lathan didn’t know them very well, but he thought they were attractive.

At the Dollinger residence that night, Storm ate with her cousins because her parents wanted her to encourage Lana and Lexie to beat Decimatrix at disk golf the next day. Lana, Lexie, Lathan, and their parents were seated at the table with Storm.

“Maybe Decimatrix has technology so we could swallow food pills so we don’t have to waste time chewing our food any more!” said Storm.

Lathan laughed. “Your photograph should be in the dictionary next to the word lazy, Storm!”

The others laughed at this.

When dinner was over, Lana went to her laptop in the bedroom she shared with Lexie and checked her emails. She had tens of thousands of emails.

“I’ve got more e-mails than I could check in a day! By the time I get done reading two of them, a hundred more pop up!”

Lexie checked her e-mails on her laptop, and didn’t have as many as her sister. 

“You’re so lucky! Why do you get all of the attention?” said Lexie.

“Don’t get jealous of me,” said Lana, “I might get an offer that can make both of us rich beyond measure!”

“All you think about is getting rich!” said Lexie.

“And you’re always so jealous of other people,” Lana replied. “If Taffy wasn’t so rich, would you still hate her?”

“I guess you have a point,” said Lexie.

“If we get rich, you won’t need to be jealous of her, because we’ll be set for life! People work their entire lives and never reach the level of fame we’ve achieved because of all that’s happened to us today! We need to use it to our advantage!”

To Be Continued!
Chapter 7: Later That Day by Gastric Aztec
Chapter Seven: Later That Day

The military and the police were still in the parking lot of the junior high school. Lathan, Candy, Darnell and the woman from the future were standing around when a general asked Lathan for any future technology he still had. Lathan went to the trunk of his muscle car and got the duffel bag, and handed it over to the general. 

Becky’s father the police officer hugged his daughter.

The general looked the six girls over and asked, “Did that girl give you any technology?”

They showed him the rings they wore that Decimatrix had given them.

“Take them off right now, and hand them over!” the general demanded.

“General, I don’t think that’s a good idea!” said Lathan.

“I give the orders around here!” the general shouted at Lathan, then turned and spoke to the Dollingers, and to Taffy, Becky and Christine. “Give me those rings!”

The six of them took off the rings and handed them to the general, then they shot up to hundreds of feet tall. They were the same height as they were before, with Storm at 300 feet tall, Christine about her height, and the other girls slightly taller than them. The rings also grew in proportion to their height, and the general was trapped underneath some of them. Taffy grabbed the rings and moved them into a pile, so the General wouldn’t be injured.

“I tried to explain it to you, General!” said Lathan. “Those girls are going to have to wear those rings for the rest of their lives, they’re the only thing preventing them from returning to giant size!”

Becky, at over 300 feet tall, became angry at the general. “That girl wants to conquer Earth unless Lexie and Lana beat her in disk golf! The Dollingers won today, but they have to play her again tomorrow for best two out of three! I suggest you let us return to normal size so they can practice! The fate of the world depends on them!”

“Don’t make Becky mad, General!” said Taffy. “She has anger management issues, she’s seeing a counselor for it and everything!”

“Everything they just said is true, General!” said Lathan. “If you don’t want them stomping around at three hundred plus feet tall, they need to wear their rings.”

The general relented, and actually ordered the six girls to put their rings back on. In less than a minute, they were all back at normal size.

“I need to find a bathroom!” said Lana, and she headed into the school grounds. The other girls agreed, and followed her.

“We’ll probably become famous for this!” said Taffy on the way to the bathroom. “We deserve it!”

“Maybe we’ll get rich from all of this!” said Lana. “What would the five of you do with a lot of money?”

“I would buy enough boxes of candy bars to fill my garage!” said Christine.

“You’re always thinking with your stomach, Christine!” said Taffy.

When the six girls came out of the bathroom, reporters were there from the local news station. The reporter in front of the camera asked them each what they wanted most from this experience.

“Fame!” said Taffy.

“Wealth!” said Lana.

“No need to work or go to school any more!” said Storm.

“To defeat my enemies in battle!” said Becky.

“Endless supplies of candy bars and pizza!” said Christine.

“All of you picked all the good topics!” said Lexie. “I’m so jealous of all of you! I guess my wish would be an end to world hunger.”

The other girls agreed with this, and went to their classes because the bell rang. The reporter and camera crew got their equipment and headed to the news van.

Lathan and Candy got into their car and headed back to the high school, with Darnell and the woman from the future in the rear of the vehicle. They dropped Darnell off at his place, and the future woman stayed with Darnell. Once they were back at the high school, it was lunch time. Some of the kids knew what had happened, and congratulated Lathan.

Candy’s friends approached her, and after Candy told them what had happened, they thought Lathan was a hero. Lathan didn’t know them very well, but he thought they were attractive.

At the Dollinger residence that night, Storm ate with her cousins because her parents wanted her to encourage Lana and Lexie to beat Decimatrix at disk golf the next day. Lana, Lexie, Lathan, and their parents were seated at the table with Storm.

“Maybe Decimatrix has technology so we could swallow food pills so we don’t have to waste time chewing our food any more!” said Storm.

Lathan laughed. “Your photograph should be in the dictionary next to the word lazy, Storm!”

The others laughed at this.

When dinner was over, Lana went to her laptop in the bedroom she shared with Lexie and checked her emails. She had tens of thousands of emails.

“I’ve got more e-mails than I could check in a day! By the time I get done reading two of them, a hundred more pop up!”

Lexie checked her e-mails on her laptop, and didn’t have ad many as her sister. 

“You’re so lucky! Why do you get all of the attention?” said Lexie.

“Don’t get jealous of me,” said Lana, “I might get an offer that can make both of us rich beyond measure!”

“All you think about is getting rich!” said Lexie.

“And you’re always so jealous of other people,” Lana replied. “If Taffy wasn’t so rich, would you still hate her?”

“I guess you have a point,” said Lexie.

“If we get rich, you won’t need to be jealous of her, because we’ll be set for life! People work their entire lives and never reach the level of fame we’ve achieved because of all that’s happened to us today! We need to use it to our advantage!”

To Be Continued!
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12905